PDA

View Full Version : Bombay / Mumbai

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 [209] 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246

RaauCool1234
09-26-21, 09:25
Hi everyone,

Does any one has Riya Malad's new number I had her old number and it's not reachable.

Can anyone help me.

HotGuyForU
09-26-21, 10:18
Unless you have very good connections in LE or politics, this is a very bad idea, maybe even with it. All the laws in this country are women friendly. The tables can turn on you. Imagine you try to corner a woman in a hotel with a bunch of dudes. She can shout and create a ruckus. Before you know it all of you will be in jail for attempted sexual assault or gang rape etc. Do you think the media and general public will ever believe your story. Better cut your losses and move forward."It's not a good idea just forget what happened you will end up putting yourself into trouble plus what we are indulging is also not acceptable by the world and our reputation also gets at stake she will get back one day herself what goes around comes around ".

ItsMark
09-26-21, 14:14
Unless you have very good connections in LE or politics, this is a very bad idea, maybe even with it. All the laws in this country are women friendly. The tables can turn on you. Imagine you try to corner a woman in a hotel with a bunch of dudes. She can shout and create a ruckus. Before you know it all of you will be in jail for attempted sexual assault or gang rape etc. Do you think the media and general public will ever believe your story. Better cut your losses and move forward.Agreed. Confronting her like that may backfire.

Anonymously trying to expose her, ruining her reputation / her NGO's reputation may work to some extent.

But need to safeguard our privacy and our own reputation foremost!

Niss007
09-26-21, 17:58
Went to the spa above McDonald's in Ironman area again today, the receptionist suggested a new therapist P. Me even though I asked for e. I. y. She is was telling me that the therapist that I asked for is slim and do not have big boobs and shown me the picture of P. M e in her phone and told me that she has big boobs. I went with her suggestion, changed into disposable and waited for the therapist. P. me walked in and realized that the receptionist was right as she has big boobs. As usual asked my name the spa that I visit etc she was working before in Awa. A monkey area. Well build with meat at right places. Started the massage from back side and within no time disposable was completely pulled down and started bum massage and she was very good at it. She got hold of Johny from behind and started stroking it, pulled her forward, raised her top and enjoyed her big mangoes and all this while she was caressing and stroking my Johny and I unloaded in her hand. Cleaned up and we had still 30 minutes left and she asked if she could continue with massage and she started playing with my Johny again and it became hard and after a while I discharged again took shower and left happily. Overall nice experience paid 1 k in counter and 1.5 to therapist.

Rahuls2304
09-26-21, 20:19
She is horney on bed. Pampered her with words she gives more more things

Went to the spa above McDonald's in Ironman area again today, the receptionist suggested a new therapist P. Me even though I asked for e. I. y. She is was telling me that the therapist that I asked for is slim and do not have big boobs and shown me the picture of P. M e in her phone and told me that she has big boobs. I went with her suggestion, changed into disposable and waited for the therapist. P. me walked in and realized that the receptionist was right as she has big boobs. As usual asked my name the spa that I visit etc she was working before in Awa. A monkey area. Well build with meat at right places. Started the massage from back side and within no time disposable was completely pulled down and started bum massage and she was very good at it. She got hold of Johny from behind and started stroking it, pulled her forward, raised her top and enjoyed her big mangoes and all this while she was caressing and stroking my Johny and I unloaded in her hand. Cleaned up and we had still 30 minutes left and she asked if she could continue with massage and she started playing with my Johny again and it became hard and after a while I discharged again took shower and left happily. Overall nice experience paid 1 k in counter and 1.5 to therapist..

Unlocked
09-26-21, 21:00
Seems like NL in the making with super extras.

Great Find.

Share coordinates to reach the place bro. DM is open as well.

Went to the spa above McDonald's in Ironman area again today, the receptionist suggested a new therapist P. Me even though I asked for e. I. y. She is was telling me that the therapist that I asked for is slim and do not have big boobs and shown me the picture of P. M e in her phone and told me that she has big boobs. I went with her suggestion, changed into disposable and waited for the therapist. P. me walked in and realized that the receptionist was right as she has big boobs. As usual asked my name the spa that I visit etc she was working before in Awa. A monkey area. Well build with meat at right places. Started the massage from back side and within no time disposable was completely pulled down and started bum massage and she was very good at it. She got hold of Johny from behind and started stroking it, pulled her forward, raised her top and enjoyed her big mangoes and all this while she was caressing and stroking my Johny and I unloaded in her hand. Cleaned up and we had still 30 minutes left and she asked if she could continue with massage and she started playing with my Johny again and it became hard and after a while I discharged again took shower and left happily. Overall nice experience paid 1 k in counter and 1.5 to therapist.

HappyNoLucky
09-27-21, 02:06
Wow. You njoid man. Good FR. Kindly share the spa name and location. I can share you similar spa.

Hi guys,

Visited recently a new and impressive spa in navi Mumbai area. The counter guy or the manager I believe took me inside and showed the rooms. Decent with an enclosed shower area. For selection they had a waiting room (no sofas presently but he said will be available in a few days time) and then there was a glass wall behind which the girls would come and stand for the customer to choose. All locals and six girls were available. All kinda well dressed. The line up reminded me of NL. Mostly aware looking good and can easily score in the NL's 5.5 K and above line up. I took a girl who was in black skirt and top. She looked good with great assets. The impressive thing about this spa is that he deal is fixed at counter and no need for tips inside. Deal would include massage and any desired extras. I chose 4.5 k deal which was massage and FS. 3.5 k is massage and B2B. 2.5 k is massage and he. Also, I asked for chocolate and wine massage for which he charged addnl. 5 k. So went inside and waited for the girl. The chocolate and wine mixture massage was good. I asked her to remove the panty and she obliged. Gave a nice bum massage. Thereafter I asked her to finish fast and go for deed. During the massage someone knocked and gave the packet to her. So we started. She was nice and smooth. Average looking whieatish Marathi girl but an excellent ass and good thighs. Boobs were good but slightly saggy. We kissed and made out. She gave me clothed BJ but before that based on my insistence gave me a 2 min BBBJ. After some more enjoyment and cuddling put on condom and banged her hard..

Gauravusa1990
09-27-21, 03:58
Hey, can you share hints of location for this?

Hi guys,

Visited recently a new and impressive spa in navi Mumbai area. The counter guy or the manager I believe took me inside and showed the rooms. Decent with an enclosed shower area. For selection they had a waiting room (no sofas presently but he said will be available in a few days time) and then there was a glass wall behind which the girls would come and stand for the customer to choose. All locals and six girls were available. All kinda well dressed. The line up reminded me of NL. Mostly aware looking good and can easily score in the NL's 5.5 K and above line up. I took a girl who was in black skirt and top. She looked good with great assets. The impressive thing about this spa is that he deal is fixed at counter and no need for tips inside. Deal would include massage and any desired extras. I chose 4.5 k deal which was massage and FS. 3.5 k is massage and B2B. 2.5 k is massage and he. Also, I asked for chocolate and wine massage for which he charged addnl. 5 k. So went inside and waited for the girl. The chocolate and wine mixture massage was good. I asked her to remove the panty and she obliged. Gave a nice bum massage. Thereafter I asked her to finish fast and go for deed. During the massage someone knocked and gave the packet to her. So we started. She was nice and smooth. Average looking whieatish Marathi girl but an excellent ass and good thighs. Boobs were good but slightly saggy. We kissed and made out..

MilfGod
09-27-21, 07:00
Hey guys,

I'll be in Mumbai just for today. Wish to taste some chicks around bkc area. Please help.

HardToBoil
09-27-21, 10:22
I am new to all this. After watching so many massage scenes in anime and manga decided to give it a try in real life.

After googling and spending some time on this forum, I settled down on one of the MP that's located in Haware Centurion Mall, Nerul. There are like four MP in this mall, I went to the one that has a Jacuzzi.

Went all in, spent 2500 on the Jacuzzi and 2500 on B2B. But made one mistake, I beat my meat before visiting, so didn't found any enjoyment from the happy ending.

The girl was on the chubby side, good enough for a first-timer like me. Sucked on her boobs and fingered her.

If guys have any recommendations for MP that offers FS in Navi Mumbai let me know.

MilfGod
09-27-21, 10:26
Hi mongers,

Couldn't get any contact through ISG. Resorted to Locanto as I would be here in Mumbai only for a night? I talked to few SP who are providing birds in BKC area for 5 K. Sounds too good. They say payment is direct. Is it genuine or a scam? Could someone please help me with it please? Don't want to make any rash decisions. Thanks.

NewAtMongering
09-27-21, 11:08
Hi guys,

Visited recently a new and impressive spa in navi Mumbai area. The counter guy or the manager I believe took me inside and showed the rooms. Decent with an enclosed shower area. For selection they had a waiting room (no sofas presently but he said will be available in a few days time) and then there was a glass wall behind which the girls would come and stand for the customer to choose. All locals and six girls were available. All kinda well dressed. The line up reminded me of NL. Mostly aware looking good and can easily score in the NL's 5.5 K and above line up. I took a girl who was in black skirt and top. She looked good with great assets. The impressive thing about this spa is that he deal is fixed at counter and no need for tips inside. Deal would include massage and any desired extras. I chose 4.5 k deal which was massage and FS. 3.5 k is massage and B2B. 2.5 k is massage and he. Also, I asked for chocolate and wine massage for which he charged addnl. 5 k. So went inside and waited for the girl. The chocolate and wine mixture massage was good. I asked her to remove the panty and she obliged. Gave a nice bum massage. Thereafter I asked her to finish fast and go for deed. During the massage someone knocked and gave the packet to her. So we started. She was nice and smooth. Average looking whieatish Marathi girl but an excellent ass and good thighs. Boobs were good but slightly saggy. We kissed and made out. She gave me clothed BJ but before that based on my insistence gave me a 2 min BBBJ. After some more enjoyment and cuddling put on condom and banged her hard.Hey bro,

Nice FR.

Please help with location also.

Ajlingraj
09-27-21, 13:11
Hello friends and respected senior members who add the real value to the forum. I moved out of India few years back to USA and I have tried girls in few countries. Believe me USA is the worst, LOL.

I visit India once a year or some times twice. My last visit was great where I met ladies pre arranged on SA and MR while I was here. I must first apologize to all of you for paying in USD and now I realize I paid almost double in some cases. But I got top notch service from 98% of girls I met.

Now I am planning to permanently shift back to India for good and would like to get back in this game. Before leaving the country I had great experiences as I have some good connects who govern these sps and spas. But believe me, using those kind of references is shameful. I no longer intend to ask favours from people with authority and want to start fresh.

I will get a subscription for this great forum and start posting my experiences as I begin my second innings. I hope I collect perfect info on rates and don't overpay which spoils the market and makes these girls give bad experiences to others. Cheers, stay safe and happy mongering. I hope I will make good friends along.Dear Techno2021,

You mentioned that. We had liberty to even enjoy some college going girls in very low cost.

I have been looking to hook up with college going girls in Mumbai. As they usually are always short of cash and / or needing direction in their life! However, it has not been easy. How did you manage to contact / get college going girls?

If anyone else has helpful hints, do let me know too!

Thanks a lot everyone!

Aj.

HardToBoil
09-27-21, 13:58
Hi guys,
I asked for chocolate and wine massage
Cheers.I am new to this. So what do you get in a chocolate and wine massage?

RedAlloy
09-27-21, 16:58
Hi mongers,

Couldn't get any contact through ISG. Resorted to Locanto as I would be here in Mumbai only for a night? I talked to few SP who are providing birds in BKC area for 5 K. Sounds too good. They say payment is direct. Is it genuine or a scam? Could someone please help me with it please? Don't want to make any rash decisions. Thanks.Bro.

Stay away from Locanto, it is scam. Better try at spa in Mumbai.

ServingYou2003
09-27-21, 22:41
Looking for Someone who loves to drink and enjoy the night. Someone who really drinks well. Please PM me if anyone has anything to share.

Thank you.

JayeshM
09-28-21, 02:52
Tasted this new indie Vani. Fresh pussy. Beautiful girl. Initially was a bit shy but opened up after some talks. Very good facial features. Very good and genuine GFE she gave. Was kissing my face so many times. I made her excited so much that she was begging for sex without cover, but better sense prevailed and I did with protection.

Looks- 9.

Figure- 8.

Boobs- 9.

Pussy- 9.

Ass- 8.

Service- 8.

Damage- 5 k for 2 standard maintained.

WIR- yes definitely. Available only in vfm list.

NewAtMongering
09-28-21, 12:32
I am new to all this. After watching so many massage scenes in anime and manga decided to give it a try in real life.

After googling and spending some time on this forum, I settled down on one of the MP that's located in Haware Centurion Mall, Nerul. There are like four MP in this mall, I went to the one that has a Jacuzzi.

Went all in, spent 2500 on the Jacuzzi and 2500 on B2B. But made one mistake, I beat my meat before visiting, so didn't found any enjoyment from the happy ending.

The girl was on the chubby side, good enough for a first-timer like me. Sucked on her boobs and fingered her.

If guys have any recommendations for MP that offers FS in Navi Mumbai let me know.Please search and read previous posts for Vashi, we have mention spa details with damages.

Enjoy!

HiThereAloha
09-28-21, 12:32
Guys,

There was the famed RR in Chembur and Worli. You'd get everything on the table but for an exorbitant price. Plus the owner lady was some politically connected person who had all our numbers on a database (fucking scary).

Anyone know if there's some movement or reopening?

LoverBoy35
09-28-21, 15:57
I'll be in Mumbai just for today. Wish to taste some chicks around bkc area. Please help.

"Try MR you will get over there I am going to meet one girl after 2 days will let you know and will it up a review about her soon keep in touch so we can exchange a few good contacts."

LoverBoy35
09-28-21, 17:09
Met with this indie from MR Independent Myra she was really amazing a real GFE experience contacted her and got a quick reply she is very genuine girl and independent met her for 3 hrs in a five star hotel in juhu.

Have met a lot of girls but I was so impressed after meeting she was very well dressed up and very polished female I spend a lot of time talking to her she was a amazing company very good on bed. Lovely curves and very hygienic and very clean. Overall a very good experience I should say one can definitely try her and judge for themselves. I loved it she was very well spoken and could converse on any topic. Total damages 20 k for 3 hours plus hotel. Attached are her pics.

Unlocked
09-28-21, 18:12
Nice FR. Fresh meat is always the tastiest.

Tasted this new indie Vani. Fresh pussy. Beautiful girl. Initially was a bit shy but opened up after some talks. Very good facial features. Very good and genuine GFE she gave. Was kissing my face so many times. I made her excited so much that she was begging for sex without cover, but better sense prevailed and I did with protection.

Looks- 9.

Figure- 8.

Boobs- 9.

Pussy- 9.

Ass- 8.

Service- 8.

WIR- yes definitely. Available only in vfm list.

Rk237
09-28-21, 18:22
Hi guys I wonder is there a legit agency in Mumbai to book looking out for white women / foreigners in Mumbai.

Good and classy ladies. Please, suggest.

LoverBoy35
09-28-21, 19:07
How can I send private messages to anyone in the forum please help there is any way to become a paid member can anyone help.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Admin

Acronis32
09-28-21, 19:58
Guys,

There was the famed RR in Chembur and Worli. You'd get everything on the table but for an exorbitant price. Plus the owner lady was some politically connected person who had all our numbers on a database (fucking scary).

Anyone know if there's some movement or reopening?In Lower Parel. DM for more info.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Admin

NMK01
09-28-21, 20:06
Dear Senior Members,

I am new here. Recently shifted from South Mumbai to Navi Mumbai. Can share decent contacts if any of you can help me some decent contact of Navi Mumbai.

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Admin

GawdFather
09-28-21, 20:17
Hey guys!

Anyone met up with Afros from Kharghar? Any recommendations?

Seems too good to be true!

HotGuyForU
09-28-21, 22:31
Met with this indie from MR Independent Myra she was really amazing a real GFE experience contacted her and got a quick reply she is very genuine girl and independent met her for 3 hrs in a five star hotel in juhu.

Have met a lot of girls but I was so impressed after meeting she was very well dressed up and very polished female I spend a lot of time talking to her she was a amazing company very good on bed. Lovely curves and very hygienic and very clean. Overall a very good experience I should say one can definitely try her and judge for themselves. I loved it she was very well spoken and could converse on any topic. Total damages 20 k for 3 hours plus hotel. Attached are her pics."Have met Myra a couple of times yes she is amazing and classy no doubt very clean and hygienic and very genuine and a great company one must give her a try for sure anyone wants her contact can message me and we can exchange a few contacts with each other ".

Acronis32
09-29-21, 01:44
Visited country spa in monkey area. Nanny is close to 35-40. She was only avl. Great service. Very cooperative. Great massage. Great FS for 7. If looks are not the only imp, respect and cleanliness is imp, she makes a good choice.

TharkiBoss
09-29-21, 04:17
Guys,

Anyone know if there's some movement or reopening?Hi buddy,

Can you please elaborate or share some of your experiences about what you mentioned as "You'd get everything on the table but for an exorbitant price. ". Maintaining mongers contact details and amount paid by each monger as counter charges are already been maintained in database by SPAs. So it's not surprising. I have noticed it several times, that immediately after I have taken a massage, or booked an appointment for massage, I start receiving messages from various SPAs.

Unlocked
09-29-21, 04:56
Hey all,

Can anyone recommend a good spa / massage therapist. After 4 laborious days at work I am wanting to take a relaxing massage to reduce all the muscle soreness. Not really looking out for extras during the therapy.

Will appreciate the recommendations.

TIA.

Unlocked.

RohanBhr
09-29-21, 13:13
Chatted with Sameera. Separated lady with 5. 7 height and curvy figure. Any bubby tried her please reply. Damage 10 k 2 shots 2 hrs is that ok allowance.

Help IS Gian.

NewAtMongering
09-29-21, 14:35
Hey guys!

Seems too good to be true!Where did you find the contact, if from Locanto then proceed cautiously.

HardToBoil
09-29-21, 18:14
Hey guys!

Seems too good to be true!I have found like two Afro in Kharghar.

I am planning to visit one named Shakira. Found her on MR. 5 K for 1 hour. Will post an FR soon. What about you?

MyRulez
09-29-21, 18:45
If she is Sameera BBW. Than paid high. She offers 5 k for 2 shots & 7 k for anal.

Chatted with Sameera. Separated lady with 5. 7 height and curvy figure. Any bubby tried her please reply. Damage 10 k 2 shots 2 hrs is that ok allowance.

Help IS Gian.

Michelle01
09-29-21, 21:22
Hello friends,

I'm new to the forum but not to prostitution. Although I am more old school I am starting to use the internet to find those gems we want so much.

I just want to say Hello, and that I will try to bring my best contribution to this nice community, and thanks for everything.

Pcock
09-30-21, 05:46
Hey guys!

Seems too good to be true!I have. Pie and Jo from MR. Both have a place of their own. Safe, nice above average. 5 k. If you are into black gold worth a try.

MBrando
09-30-21, 06:32
If she is Sameera BBW. Than paid high. She offers 5 k for 2 shots & 7 k for anal.Yes if she is one from Navi Mumbai.

Samasir143
09-30-21, 06:35

Help IS Gian.If she is Sameera BBW, who recently got separated has hike her price before she is to be under 5 k 2 pop normal and 7 k with at nal.

MBrando
09-30-21, 06:35
Where did you find the contact, if from Locanto then proceed cautiously.Kharghar is full of them and they have their own place. 9/10 are not worth it, there is risk of security as well as infection.

MBrando
09-30-21, 06:38
Hi guys I wonder is there a legit agency in Mumbai to book looking out for white women / foreigners in Mumbai.

Good and classy ladies. Please, suggest.There are white women from Russia and other countries. Most of them operate through agents and host you in 5 star in western suburbs. Avg price is 15 K. SA is one place where you will find some.

MickeyDuck1208
09-30-21, 07:23
Depends on what part of the city.

Mudra spa in Powai is a good one, no extras I had got couple of visits I did pre-covid but good massage. Also like the Marriott Quan, although pricey the NE girls know a good massage there. I usually ask for Naga girls if available since I have found them to have the strongest hands. Petite / wiry girls walking on my back is also something I enjoy for a good massage only.

Hey all,

Can anyone recommend a good spa / massage therapist. After 4 laborious days at work I am wanting to take a relaxing massage to reduce all the muscle soreness. Not really looking out for extras during the therapy.

Will appreciate the recommendations.

TIA.

Unlocked.

ChoduMadan
09-30-21, 07:52
99% of Locanto is scam, so beware and be cautious.

Hi mongers,

Couldn't get any contact through ISG. Resorted to Locanto as I would be here in Mumbai only for a night? I talked to few SP who are providing birds in BKC area for 5 K. Sounds too good. They say payment is direct. Is it genuine or a scam? Could someone please help me with it please? Don't want to make any rash decisions. Thanks.

MickeyDuck1208
09-30-21, 15:48
Last time I was in Mumbai was 2+ years ago. With the first trip post covid this weekend I pinged a couple of old contacts to see if they were still meeting. No one was for various reasons, but one girl I had not ended the meeting on best terms (disagreement over time and money in last meeting) sent me this pic saying she is someone she knows, and willing to meet me. Said she is asking 10 K for 3-4 hours.

First thing that struck me was. This pic does NOT look like a indie / WG. I feel I am being setup. Either a really bad looking girl will come, or something worse.

Plan to ditch this option, but wanted to check if anyone here had met this girl, and if she is real.

MyRulez
09-30-21, 16:41
Yes. But she has peaked.

Yes if she is one from Navi Mumbai.

RowdyRathore
09-30-21, 17:07
Hey guys,

I am new to this part of the world in mongering and looking for some fun over the weekend, would appreciate if anyone can share some details!

I would be glad to assist for the land of the tallest building.

Cheers!

MickeyDuck1208
09-30-21, 17:38
Welcome, but you need a subscription for us to share.

Hey guys,

I am new to this part of the world in mongering and looking for some fun over the weekend, would appreciate if anyone can share some details!

I would be glad to assist for the land of the tallest building.

Cheers!

ViratM786
09-30-21, 18:04
Last time I was in Mumbai was 2+ years ago. With the first trip post covid this weekend I pinged a couple of old contacts to see if they were still meeting. No one was for various reasons, but one girl I had not ended the meeting on best terms (disagreement over time and money in last meeting) sent me this pic saying she is someone she knows, and willing to meet me. Said she is asking 10 K for 3-4 hours.

First thing that struck me was. This pic does NOT look like a indie / WG. I feel I am being setup. Either a really bad looking girl will come, or something worse.

Plan to ditch this option, but wanted to check if anyone here had met this girl, and if she is real.Agree with your guess. Seems some pic stolen from web and trying to misuse.

JacobJose18
09-30-21, 18:18
Guys any review / feedback for Niya from MR digits ending 8523 ?

XxWolf
09-30-21, 20:24
RR opened in a new place under a new name. Got an sms from them also. Not tried it out though.

Guys,

Anyone know if there's some movement or reopening?.

MrMime
10-01-21, 15:15
Met Gauri, not a looker but a proper pipe cleaner.

If you're a fan of BJs, she's the one.

Friendly by nature with no nakhras at all.

Looks 4.

Figure 6.

Service 9.

WIR: Yes, she has skills.

Charges: 6 k for 2.

MrMime
10-01-21, 15:18
Has anyone met the bird attached?

Quoting 8 k for 2. Feedback welcome.

HiThereAloha
10-01-21, 18:16
Yesterday famed MCD Soa closed at 5 pm and many others were also shut. Very reliable info. Today also they're on tenter hooks. Guys be safe. And find some other place for a while. Not Ironman.

Cheers.

Disbelievers: I've posted on raid of famous HDFC Spa. And many thought I was full of crap. And it finally shut down with all girls in the cooler. So please be safe.

WannaDate11
10-02-21, 01:40
Hi guys,

Will be coming to Bombay for a day. This is after 2 years, will be staying in the Juhu area. I really want to meet an indie or through a SP for short time. If any brothers on this forum can share contact in DM will appreciate it. I will be able to reciprocate with some good contacts in Hyderabad, Delhi and Kolkata.

Rahuls2304
10-02-21, 04:48
Section garam.

Yesterday famed MCD Soa closed at 5 pm and many others were also shut. Very reliable info. Today also they're on tenter hooks. Guys be safe. And find some other place for a while. Not Ironman.

Cheers.

Disbelievers: I've posted on raid of famous HDFC Spa. And many thought I was full of crap. And it finally shut down with all girls in the cooler. So please be safe.

MrMime
10-02-21, 07:55
Chatting with the guy for last two weeks for information and other details. Deal done and fixed meeting at my place. The photo shared earlier was too tempting although face covered, but the actual product is 60-70%, it was her old photo, now she is a bit plump after having baby. Her face is sluty horny kind of and he is gutkha wala.

Initial chitchat done and first session was one on one with her with door open. Foreplay started licked her upper body pressing boobs and caressing thigh. She started moaning, then made her lie on stomach and started licking shoulder and rubbing dick in ass cheek. Then made her doggy and licked butt crack and a bit rimming, spitted on her a hole and fingered, applied some lube for future readiness. Rolled condi and started fucking in missionary, 5 min of good hump cyclic hump boobs pressing licking then inserted in anal applying saliva. Anal was easy going not so tight but best for hard thumping. Started thumping loudly, each thrust dick was almost coming out and pushing forcefully, continued for another 5 min. Was able to sense sphincter with dick head while pushing. Meanwhile husband peeked from door. Then switched to doggy and humped hard in anal, holding her waist in one hand and holding her shoulder in another hand. After 5 min came, continued for another 1 min.

Then freshen up and chit chat, husband wife started quarrel as they were late almost 3 hrs, as per husband due to wife. And next 1 hour was terrible for me as a mediator. Husband had few wishes to do roleplay which can not be done due to lack of time. He is well versed with porn terminologies, BDSM, cuckold etc...Hi there,

I have an intense 3 some fantasy, can you please share their digits?

Spigot38
10-02-21, 10:00
Hi,

Can anyone confirm if today is a good day for NL visit? I'm there around 5 pm.

TIA.

Spigot.

MrMime
10-02-21, 16:24
Met Nikki few month back, famous WG from malad.

As described and number of times here, great figure for a boobs lover, gives decent GFE, she was soft spoken and polite with me. I'm not the one who writes FR with juicy details, so here's the gist.

Figure 9/10 I'm a boob guy, she's a bit plump.

Face 7/10 decent looking and fair.

Service: 6/10, could be better.

Pic attached.

Rahuls2304
10-02-21, 20:23
[Non-English text deleted by Admin] place. Owner having attitude much. Karma will hit this place soon.

Cheers.

Disbelievers: I've posted on raid of famous HDFC Spa. And many thought I was full of crap. And it finally shut down with all girls in the cooler. So please be safe.EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

RowdyRathore
10-02-21, 21:30
Hello Seniors,

Any feedback on Daisy from MR, was looking through the FRs but.

Couldn't find any.

Thanks!

Cheers!

Amby2006
10-02-21, 22:11
Writing after long time.

Went to Thane in search of good Spa. Come across one near Famous Shopping Mart on G. Be. Road.

Counter charges 2 k. Went inside. Reception area was under dim light with full on AC.

Went inside awaiting for therapist. After 5 min, one fair short height girl came inside with good smile.

Must be in between 23 to 25. Good figure, nice cute smile.

Massage started with good pressure points and all techniques which one therapist should aware of.

After 45 min, she asked if you would like to take service. Hell yaah! B2B was offered for 3 k, 1 k For BBBJ.

FS was also asked at 7 k but as I don't have protection did not go for it.

Opted for B2 B with BBBJ. Clean at down. Soft skin, firm handful boobs. Did DATY as well as no smell and clean down there.

After 15-20 minutes of foreplay came along with me in shower. Help in removing oil and rubbing back, Then another BJ in shower, well that was surprise.

Wrap up in 10 minutes and then left for day with relaxation.

Girl - 7/10.

Service - 10/10.

Boobs - 8/10.

BBJ - 8/10.

Overall charges - 2 k counter + 4 k Service.

WIR = yes.

Sonic5
10-03-21, 08:29
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

MickeyDuck1208
10-03-21, 08:58
Better to be safe than sorry, will skip her as I was thinking.

Agree with your guess. Seems some pic stolen from web and trying to misuse.

FunLovingNish
10-03-21, 09:22
Guys.

Posting after a very long time, I was away from the scene & India. Any leads in Mumbai would be much appreciated, Please DM if you can.

SeekingLust
10-03-21, 10:12
Hello Seniors,

Any feedback on Daisy from MR, was looking through the FRs but.

Couldn't find any.

Thanks!

Cheers!Avoid. Same girl as violet. Renamed. Ugly flabby and poor service.

ItsEnjoy
10-03-21, 15:58

As described and number of times here, great figure for a boobs lover, gives decent GFE, she was soft spoken and polite with me. I'm not the one who writes FR with juicy details, so here's the gist.

Pic attached.Hi, can you share her digit?

HotGuyForU
10-03-21, 16:23
Hi, can you share her digit?"Have met her but very average service and not that great company and not as I would prefer not the one I would repeat again".

ItsEnjoy
10-03-21, 17:24
"Have met her but very average service and not that great company and not as I would prefer not the one I would repeat again".If the service is not good then I would prefer to ignore her. Is there any other suggestion from you?

MaxMcQueen
10-03-21, 20:46
I have. Pie and Jo from MR. Both have a place of their own. Safe, nice above average. 5 k. If you are into black gold worth a try.Can you share their digits.

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Admin

Pratonic01
10-03-21, 21:26

Pic attached.How much did you pay her? And for how long?

RohaanDe
10-04-21, 11:23
Please DM if you are interested in tried spa contacts.

"Have met Myra a couple of times yes she is amazing and classy no doubt very clean and hygienic and very genuine and a great company one must give her a try for sure anyone wants her contact can message me and we can exchange a few contacts with each other ".

MrMime
10-04-21, 12:00
How much did you pay her? And for how long?8 k for 2.

HotChocolate80
10-04-21, 15:44
Nice spa; cabins and not rooms. Was only looking for good massage; wasn't disappointed. Anyone managed to score here?

Secondly, what are current rates at country spa monkey area?

HotChocolate80
10-04-21, 15:51
Even I had received the sms but due to covid and their history, didn't visit. Not sure if anyone visited and have a report.

RR opened in a new place under a new name. Got an sms from them also. Not tried it out though.

ChoteBhai
10-04-21, 19:48
Hi guys,

Will be coming to Bombay for a day. This is after 2 years, will be staying in the Juhu area. I really want to meet an indie or through a SP for short time. If any brothers on this forum can share contact in DM will appreciate it. I will be able to reciprocate with some good contacts in Hyderabad, Delhi and Kolkata.Please PM. Maybe can help.

Rahuls2304
10-04-21, 20:21
In Thane for couple days can any bro help me with good spa with bango relaxation.

Pcock
10-05-21, 10:24
Some updates.

Crystal has a gem named after twin city of kullu. Nuru with her is VFM. Young, great figure, nice books and spirited.

Country refresh bandra has now a branch in Kharghar. Availability on and off. Lower rates.

If someone needs an excellent massage without any extras. Eva's wellness is the place. Membership is very low cost and massage is heavenly. NE staff.

Bodhi in vashi has gone through a total revamp. Raining Thais. Try it out costs are much lower than Mumbai.

Most of the spas are open now however quality found only in select places.

Enjoy.

XxWolf
10-05-21, 10:42
Went to the spa hoping to try Ms. M suggested by Myrulez. But unfortunately she had left and not there. Then asked for my regular but she was busy.

Asked the receptionist to suggest. He suggests Ms. A of in Wonderland. By far one of the worst experiences. Did nothing. Covered BJ which was toothy. Didn't want to move or do anything and wanted me to get on top and just finish. Stopped it half way and paid little and ended it. And to top it all. She was heavy built with tattoos all over. Not my preference. Avoid her for her lack of services.

Also a note. I've realised that unless you know the receptionist, never go with their suggestions. It's usually a therapist that isn't getting enough clients and someone they want to push on you.

LickMyDikk
10-06-21, 03:32
She's an old fish now. I used to fuck her 8, 9 years back. Back then she was fresh pussy and used to squirt like no tomorrow. Also got the opportunity to deflower her ass once. Won't be worth after the pussy burn she must have been to.

Pic attached.

PuneDude123
10-06-21, 06:48
Hi,

Is this the same Sameera from south Mumbai. Have had her long time back. She was good then. But her number was not working for a long time.

P.

If she is Sameera BBW, who recently got separated has hike her price before she is to be under 5 k 2 pop normal and 7 k with at nal.

FunForSandy
10-06-21, 07:59
Nice spa; cabins and not rooms. Was only looking for good massage; wasn't disappointed. Anyone managed to score here?

Secondly, what are current rates at country spa monkey area?6-7 k for FS at country spa.

Akash Roy
10-06-21, 18:03

Help IS Gian.Not worth 10 k. Max 4 k-5 k 2 shot with anal. Otherwise waste. She is already overused in all hole.

RedAlloy
10-06-21, 19:27
Visited this spa. And to my surprise first time got FS in Spa.

Damage- 4 k.

Looks- 8/10.

Service- 8/10 FS, WOT, Miss, Doggy.

She is from Pune and told if interested in 4 hand massage with receptionist. And the Receptionist is very good looking, was not expecting she would also be available for FS.

Will definitely try next time with that receptionist. And she shared her number, as she is also Marathi speaking girl from my home town.

Last week visited A spa, Andheri.

Lady- 7/10 Muslim.

Services- HJ + Fingering, she got super wet. Super tight pussy.

Ass-9/10 (Tight nd firm).

Damage- 2.6 k.

Gauravusa1990
10-07-21, 03:31
Which spa is this give some hints please!

Damage- 4 k.

Looks- 8/10.

She is from Pune and told if interested in 4 hand massage with receptionist. And the Receptionist is very good looking, was not expecting she would also be available for FS.

Will definitely try next time with that receptionist. And she shared her number, as she is also Marathi speaking girl from my home town..

Starwars81
10-07-21, 07:35
In Thane for couple days can any bro help me with good spa with bango relaxation.If you are still there, Royal Oak Spa is good, FS available and some good local girls, haven't seen Thai yet.

FanRaja
10-07-21, 08:08

Damage- 4 k.

Looks- 8/10.

Will definitely try next time with that receptionist. And she shared her number, as she is also Marathi speaking girl from my home town.

Last week visited A spa, Andheri..Please give more details like better coded name / location and therapist name here for the A spa / Andheri.

Venom123
10-07-21, 11:46

Damage- 4 k.

Looks- 8/10.

Last week visited A spa, Andheri.

Lady- 7/10 Muslim.

Services- HJ + Fingering, she got super wet. Super tight pussy.

Ass-9/10 (Tight nd firm).

Damage- 2.6 k.Hi,

Please share more hints on name and exact location of spa.

Aryume26
10-08-21, 08:48
How genuine is MR! With few chats I had with few of them, none seems to be real.

JohnnyBouy
10-08-21, 16:43
I'm planning to meet Yutika from MR this weekend. Any feedback or advise (she is ready for 2 sessions in 10 k) like What to expect as she looks pretty in pictures as well as VC.

Thanks.I recently had her. Very wild and excellent in doing roleplays. Should try her. She asked 10 k for one session.

On The Wings
10-08-21, 20:00
How genuine is MR! With few chats I had with few of them, none seems to be real.What happened to Loc. The same thing is happening to MR. It will end up with the same Fate. Quite long back the Agents & Network Jackals had already taken over MR. Except a few genuine Indes. Rest everything is from the DEN. Tread carefully.

Michelle01
10-08-21, 23:05
Thank you for all your experiences, they help me stay aware, so I don't waste my money.

I'm sorry this happened to you bro, it's bad to waste time with a girl like that. I hope you have a better encounter soon.

Hello everyone. Small report. Avoid talking to Jerry_266. Ends up being a waste of time. Cause she doesn't discuss / state the shots / sessions count. No matter what you do. Tried explaining extensively twice. Only gives up the allowance figure. Says I'm not a hooker. Explained no one considers you one etc doesn't work. Possibly she is a runner.

Tughlaq
10-09-21, 03:28
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

JohnnyBouy
10-09-21, 03:54
Hello seniors,

Can anyone please help me get contact of.

Mat indie.

Look forward for help from seniors. Will reciprocate equally with what I have.

Thanks.

JohnnyBouy
10-09-21, 15:39
Did anyone experienced this MR profile? My experience was bad. Agent operated profile. Person is different from what is shown in pics.

I wonder how it has so many positive reviews.

SaneDick
10-09-21, 20:13
Did anyone experienced this MR profile? My experience was bad. Agent operated profile. Person is different from what is shown in pics.

I wonder how it has so many positive reviews.The person I met was the same person as pics, but few shades darker. She is wheatish versus fair pics. I met her for the second time yesterday when she did mention she knows many girls on MR and if she is not sure about a person, she had sent someone else in the past.

And yes, she does ask you to post reviews so maybe that's why.

ApacheGuy
10-10-21, 04:34

Pic attached.Can you please share her number?

ApacheGuy
10-10-21, 04:35
Met Gauri, not a looker but a proper pipe cleaner.

If you're a fan of BJs, she's the one.

Friendly by nature with no nakhras at all.

Looks 4.

Figure 6.

Service 9.

WIR: Yes, she has skills.

Charges: 6 k for 2.Can you please share her number?

ApacheGuy
10-10-21, 04:37

Looks- 9.

Figure- 8.

Boobs- 9.

Pussy- 9.

Ass- 8.

Service- 8.

WIR- yes definitely. Available only in vfm list.Can you please share her number?

Naked Desires3
10-10-21, 05:15
I use a combo of Shilajit and Ashwagwndha. You can buy on Manmatters or Amazon.

I am 50 and this tablet has worked wonderfully for me. I can easily do two rounds in 2 hours.

Just keep your mind free of any other thoughts while in the act. Focus on the girl.Sent a PM to you, bro. Please do reply.

Herbs & shilajit work well for younger guys when testosterone levels are high but in late 40's. The testosterone levels are way low and the same herbs don't work. This is what a doctor told me and is my personal experience too.

If anyone can suggest a powerful natural way to strongly boost libido for those in late 40's. That would be great. By natural I mean without testosterone medication.

Viagra / Cialis etc. Can give hard erection but not desire. How to strongly increase desire in late 40's? Exercise or vitamins is not enough. Can anyone help with specific & practical input after his own experience? Please PM.

JacobJose18
10-10-21, 07:22
The person I met was the same person as pics, but few shades darker. She is wheatish versus fair pics. I met her for the second time yesterday when she did mention she knows many girls on MR and if she is not sure about a person, she had sent someone else in the past.

And yes, she does ask you to post reviews so maybe that's why.How was the service and damages? Would you recommend?

Spigot38
10-10-21, 11:05
Hi friends,

I was visiting NL after long gap and at short notice. My usual SPs didn't respond but I went ahead as my mind was set. I reached area at 2:15 pm entered lane from Hospital side and went to 1 b 1 f as usual. But the people there were not ready as there were men sleeping in corridors, waiting room was dusty with paper scraps lying around (not the see wrappers), air con had to be switched on after I entered. SP who was assisting me took quite some time to bring the selection. Finally, just one choice came. Who was rubbing eyes right before.

I realized I was too early for the evening batch. SP was saying service will be good. But I was not convinced and left.

I went to next building where 3 SPs were hanging around. SP Sitaram said there are many choices and so went in. I was shocked with the broken down condition inside first room. Cement dust, metal rods, tools and equipment was all over. And even as we moved in to an inside room we had to dodge wires, etc.

The waiting room was also unattractive and I should have skipped the visit. But idiotically. My brain in freeze mode. I hung on for the selection. Three ordinary looking girls were available. Damn, I should have walked out now at least. But no, still wanted to spill as I hadn't done it since Jan.

Choose Sweety who was the tallest, least chubby of all. Went to our room which had a new bathroom. Clean, shining. But the bed had to be redone with fresh sheet and pillows.

She was enthusiastic but had crooked teeth. Luckily being Bengali she had big firm fleshy boobs. Smallish rubbery nipples. It did give me a hard on. I loved sucking them. She did a good BBBJ with ball sucking. Without the teeth hurting you. And would have done rimming but I'm not into it.

I was fingering her all the while. She was tight. Better than I expected. No smell from pussy and was thinking of DATY but didn't. Its not wise to do with such a character.

Missy, doggy, WOT. But I couldn't come. I think the messiness of the building. And ordinary selection had cut my libido. Still she tried missy again. No luck. So I went in for a HJ from her and came on her belly and chest.

WIR: not her, not the SP. But will visit NL as it is a unique place.

Looks: 2/10.

Boobs: 8/10, large firm and she was willing for some rough handling.

Energy: 8/10, being the first of the day she was fresh.

Pussy: 6/10, clean not smelling. Firm. But was dry.

Fee: 3500 to SP, 200 for staff, tetra pak + biscuit pack + Perk for girl.

I won't go there until this renovation is over. Other members can update when the premises are in good order.

Regards,

Spigot.

ChoteBhai
10-10-21, 11:52
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

BigBoy95
10-10-21, 15:40
Hi bro.

Can you share Vani inde contact please? I can reciprocate with Chennai contacts whenever your here.

Looks- 9.

Figure- 8.

Boobs- 9.

Pussy- 9..

Jaedy
10-10-21, 17:43
Hi brother,

Can you share digits and details on Budget.

Pic attached.

SymonWestt
10-11-21, 11:54
Hello friends,

I wish to meet Elisha in Delhi.

So requesting dear friends, can you please help me by sharing her contact in Delhi with reference.

PM is activated.

Thanks.

SW.

McFuck
10-11-21, 14:17
Hi Brothers,

I will be in Mumbai this week, near Andheri E. Please provide some pointers for a good time. I do not have an incall place, any Spa or trusted SP with incall would be great. Any other pointers welcome. My PM is open. I can help brothers with pointers for Delhi NCR.

Thanks.

McFuxk.

SnoozyBoozy
10-11-21, 14:33
Hi Friends,

Hope all are doing well.

I curiously searched for a channel by the words Mongering, and came across various channels. One of them caught my attention. Mongering in India.

Out there, there seems to be a number of posts made by a single channel called Redlight traveller.

Seems to have some good VFM options. Is this genuine? Has anyone tried. ?

Ajay2984
10-12-21, 03:12
Hi guys,

Recently visited two MPs.

1. Visited this MP which goes by another name of mountain. Its located behind a theater and opposite to a jalebi shop. Only two therapists were available one NE and one local. Selected the local who was a Punjabi and had a tight figure. Once inside told her no massage only service. She informed at counter and came in. Went for full nude b2 b services. It was good, convinced her for BBBJ also. Lots of kisses and cuddling. Made her lie on her stomach and put jhonny between her upper thighs and started pumping. Got a good release which I did on her butt's.

2. MP in panvel opp to mall. Went there, receptionist said only three staff available and no choice and told me that she will send the best one. I insisted for selection and saw only three available including the receptionist. All three local. Selected one Marathi girl. Wheatish and smooth body. Took a decent dry massage. Went for full nude b2 b. She got aroused by my touches and Soon we kissing and cuddling like a couple. She asked me to do that in front of a mirror. Enjoyed her. She had nice soft boobs which I tasted nicely. Later she asked me to get on the bed, there we cuddled more and I came on top of her, again enjoyed her boobs and licked her navel. She asked if we can get into shower and I said okay. Inside she applied soap on our bodies and started B2B kinda fun. It was good. Later I pushed her to wall, put jhonny between her upper thighs and started pumping. It was a good feeling as jhonny had soap all over and so the movements were smooth. Banged her for some time in this position. Asked her to give me a HJ and finished with fountains all around.

Had these two good experiences. But feel that the MPs have increased prices for services. Both places I had to pay around 4 k for services alone that is besides counter charges which was 1. 5 k.

Will be trying more MPs soon and update FRS.

Cheers.

FunForSandy
10-12-21, 04:09
Hi Brothers,

I will be in Mumbai this week, near Andheri E. Please provide some pointers for a good time. I do not have an incall place, any Spa or trusted SP with incall would be great. Any other pointers welcome. My PM is open. I can help brothers with pointers for Delhi NCR.

Thanks.

McFuxk.If you are based in Delhi NCR, my suggestion would be to save your money. Delhi offers more VFM, more variety and more possibilities.

Cheers.

PalangTodu
10-12-21, 06:12
Going through several reports on this forum, what I feel is that there is considerable correction in rates of mongering here in last 2 years. Especially the indies are more VFM now. To quality of girls whom we used to pay 6-7 k shot about 3 years back in Andheri or Bandra sub-urbs are now available for 3-4 k shot range. Seeing such mouth watering pics I am planning to visit soon for some heavy pounding tour.

TinderMaster
10-12-21, 06:23
Hi guys,

Hope you all are enjoying. I am visiting Delhi for couple of days. I am looking for a girls for couple of hours preferable if she has her own place.

Can anyone here help me with such contacts if they have? I know nothing is free here, hence I'll share contact number of girls in exchange whom I've met and fucked via Tinder in Mumbai. Budget 1-2 k.

Rahuls2304
10-12-21, 07:05
Not authenticate man. Don't go as its a trap to get the user info and financial scam.

Hi Friends,

Hope all are doing well.

I curiously searched for a channel by the words Mongering, and came across various channels. One of them caught my attention. Mongering in India.

Out there, there seems to be a number of posts made by a single channel called Redlight traveller.

Seems to have some good VFM options. Is this genuine? Has anyone tried.

ApacheGuy
10-12-21, 08:36
Hey guys,

Starting mongering after a long break. Can someone please help with contacts near Goregaon Malad. Need to plan this afternoon. Please help.

McFuck
10-12-21, 12:11
If you are based in Delhi NCR, my suggestion would be to save your money. Delhi offers more VFM, more variety and more possibilities.

Cheers.Yes bro, I am from NCR. But Johnny wants action in Mumbai, so exploring what all is available. Please do help, PM is open.

Thanks.

Mcfuck.

HotGuyForU
10-12-21, 14:09
Hi Friends,

Hope all are doing well.

Seems to have some good VFM options. Is this genuine? Has anyone tried. ?" Tried the channel it's a agency and the girls are horrible and the girls are hardcore professional please avoid be safe and avoid these low grade girls ".

BigBoy95
10-12-21, 15:52
Very true.

In fact, in another thread (city) which I follow regularly, I've seen some guys bragging about doing it raw. It's not worth taking any risk. Even an active inde who might be seeing fewer guys versus a typical SP girl, will easily be seeing 50 guys a month. That's about 600 cocks a year; if she has been active for 5 years, then she has tasted 3000+. No protection is a huge gamble. Play safe, stay safe bros.

" yes everyone should be careful just a few minutes of pleasure can spoil your full life people into hard core blow jobs without condoms guys be careful of all these fantasy about lactation fetish and blow job without condoms be safe than be sorry do everything but with protection

Machine9
10-12-21, 19:21
Thanks to Rahul30 M for providing the details.

I am not originally from Mumbai, but travel frequently and happened to be in the area with a friend. So we both decided to check out NL. We decided BJ only and then we get out, keeping our expectations to minimum. We entered the first building and there were several men waiting to take us in. On the ground floor the selection was terrible, we opted out and another man told us to follow him. He took us to the second floor. First selection was terrible again. All aunties in their 50's. I told him, get us younger girls. He got us the next selection of girls. I like one of them. She was cute, petite. My friend selected a busty girl, not beautiful, but good enough. There was a third selection we checked out just in case there was a better bird. We settled with our original choice and went into the rooms. Paid 3. 5 k each + 200 each for the service to the man.

Something about the mirrors and the girl really turned me on and I kept going. At one point she pulled my dic out and applied coconut oil, I kept going and they she said "[Non-English text deleted by Admin] I banged her for 30 min straight and stopped, I was exhausted, still didn come. She was exhausted as well. I finally shagged myself and came. Got out, the guy was at door wondering what the hell was happening!

Service wise I wasn't very satisfied, but was an overall good experience since I had zero expectations.

My friend had a phenomenal experience. His girl licked him from ear to toe, rimming included. I think she is a nymph, by the way he described her. He came real fast. She then asked him if he can go again and he could. He said he had a great time and when they finished, she told him "Maine maze loote".

I'm definitely heading back soon to the girl with my friend!

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

BarneyStin2015
10-12-21, 19:40
Hi guys,

I am Mumbai today I. E on 13th can some of you please share some nice inde contacts preferably with a place in navi Mumbai area. Sorry to ask at the last minute. I can reciprocate with my contacts in Pune.

Rahuls2304
10-12-21, 20:30
So just was out of station for work returned back to Mumbai last week and started speaking with my mizo friends one of the mizo friends she Always refer me her friends as she was the oldest I mean experienced therapist in Mumbai. So she referred three mizo friends whom I got to be horney ones😘. 1st one Miss S used to work in 5 star hotel and struggling for the money. She told me I can come after her work for massage at her home and she also told if I can stay for whole night drinks and dinner and enjoyment and all. Gone on Sunday as her Monday off she welcome me at her home as she stays solo and her night dress was totally horney cleavage shown one and half pant so we started with drinks she open the Scotch and she made a nice food mizo one 2 dishes with starter. I asked her when to have massage she straight away told me after our dinner and drinks. So she was telling her tough days in Mumbai and all by lying her head in my lap and telling all she tried to kiss me but I kept ny johhny totally in control. 3 hours drinks and she is still not drunk then after finishing dinner she washed her dishes even I help her for the same and those touches of her and trying to hug got hint she want bango Just told her let me leave as its 1 am she insisted wait na baby for night. So we lying on bed and her hand on my johhny. Still in control and surprisingly she removed her all cloths and told me to massage I did and I also removed everything and massage and kissing on her body. Clean body no BF of her and I started licking her v she got horney and told me she will give BJ best BJ I got then we started with wot 10 minutes done and lying down and her smooches are still on my lips sleeping then again while sleeping I experienced that she is doing BJ what the horney women I was taking majja then took her in doggy and that her ass ossom. And finished her on ass. Again sleep morning 6. 30 am I usually woke up god know she also woke up I happened to go in washroom she also came then again banged her in bathroom horney women she is. Slept nude again till 9 am again she wants to get banged. Kisses and 69 again and last banged in missionary and came inside😘. We did breakfast together and told her take pills she is like yes she dint want. Took cash and happened to give her around 5 k she told that give 2 k of Massage as she told that I satisfied her totally. We are speaking daily on whatsapp but she is telling come again in her off for romance. Not all girls are greedy but some girls need satisfaction. Cya all and happy mongering all.

Rahuls2304
10-12-21, 20:42
Another girl reference is 24 years cute chick a figure people can die. Working in bandra professional place but my friend told her what I want yesterday gone there she welcomed me and massage started. A cute smile girl with her hands on my all nearby places of my johhny making my johhny hot always. Her big boobs which brushing my head while doing back massage from front side. Front side she removed my undie and I am nude she smiled and kept towel don't know she want to see my erected johhny or what. He was erected much. She smiled and continue with massage. Again hands touch johhny and he become big already while doing I grabbed her hand and took nearby me she giggled asked what you want. She said nothing I said ok. Again the same action decided let me make her horney. Grabbed her removed her top she don't utter a single word and her erected nipples and she was sweating I mean what. Sucked her melons well for 10 minutes from back side was fingering she got turned up removed her pant kept her in her undi can't do DATY she was wet. So took her to the wall removed her undi to half and brushing my johhny to her V she grabbed my hairs and insisting to banged. Ok then banged her in standing position for 10 minutes and then seating on table. Her long hairs and her boobs jumping rocking well. Then come in wot. And while taking shower she also joined and she want me to banged in shower. Said wait 90 minutes massage told to do massage for while and after massage banged her again. 2 session in 90 minutes. She was happy and paid 3 k only for 2 sessions. She insisted me to come again I said will come but in the weekend. Happy with 2 says bango. Now third one will try on Friday. Resting this week due to hectic travelling and this bangoes as well. Happy mongering all.

Tughlaq
10-13-21, 03:20
Hi guys,

Hope you all are enjoying. I am visiting Delhi for couple of days. I am looking for a girls for couple of hours preferable if she has her own place.

Can anyone here help me with such contacts if they have? I know nothing is free here, hence I'll share contact number of girls in exchange whom I've met and fucked via Tinder in Mumbai. Budget 1-2 k.Hi,

Can you post a pic of this Tinder girl. Her area etc? Thanks!

SimpleGuy85
10-13-21, 05:36
Got a call from my Andheri SP to inform about a junior artist from TV / movies being available. Sent pics and deal was struck. As usual the hype created was for 30 k full night and being a non-working girl and all. Didn't budge from my usual all inclusive and after some back and forth deal was set for 4 K for ST. Girl is from Chembur and from the pics I knew her bazookas are fake but still went ahead.

Was decent to talk and extremely scared (at least acted scared). As expected bazookas we're fitted by some local doctor. Service was below par and had lots of nakhraali as if she is some celebrity. Nothing else to talk about. Here is my score card.

Girl:

Looks: 4/10.

Height: 4/10.

Bazookas: 3/10 (only for effort but surgery hasn't been done well).

Pussy: 3/10 (loose and smelly).

Attitude: 3/10 (wanted to be pampered and expected Shagun).

WIR: No and not recommended.

Damage: 4 K all inclusive.

Stay safe.

Guma00
10-13-21, 06:51
Fellow mongers, any leads on active spa / MPs in ghatkopar or Kurla area? Haven't seen much action in these on the forum so was hoping for some leads to end the dry spell. Prefer ones providing BJ.

Also, has someone used Cindy recently? Is she still active in Kurla?

AbhiSingh
10-13-21, 16:50
After long time got a chance to come to Mumbai.

Any kind soul willing to share some nice indie for hotel outcall?

Thanks a ton.

Which 5 star hotels are GF.

HBK26
10-13-21, 19:06
Hi all,

I will be visiting Mumbai this weekend. Request the senior members to share a few good indie contacts. I can reciprocate with contacts in Pune if required.

Thanks,

HBK26.

ApacheGuy
10-14-21, 05:44
Can someone please confirm me which one is exactly called country spa? There are couple of them with similar name so bit confused. I plan to go in afternoon and don't want kldp.

Please pm.

MBrando
10-14-21, 08:15

Thanks a ton.

Which 5 star hotels are GF.All 5 star hotels are GF. There are some also available for short time.

MickeyDuck1208
10-14-21, 10:09
Bro. Cannot reply to your DM, you have to clear inbox.

Thanks a ton.

Which 5 star hotels are GF.

Goobaa111
10-14-21, 10:35
Some updates.

Crystal has a gem named after twin city of kullu. Nuru with her is VFM. Young, great figure, nice books and spirited.

Country refresh bandra has now a branch in Kharghar. Availability on and off. Lower rates.

If someone needs an excellent massage without any extras. Eva's wellness is the place. Membership is very low cost and massage is heavenly. NE staff.

Bodhi in vashi has gone through a total revamp. Raining Thais. Try it out costs are much lower than Mumbai.

Most of the spas are open now however quality found only in select places.

Enjoy.Hi,

Can you tell us the rates for crystal and bodhi?

As far as I know bodhi doesn't do FS.

Also any experience with Arth Thai spa in vashi (rates).

AbhiSingh
10-14-21, 11:04
Bro. Cannot reply to your DM, you have to clear inbox.Sorry bro.

Inbox cleared.

ApacheGuy
10-14-21, 11:07

Thanks a ton.

Which 5 star hotels are GF.Have you tried manisha from malad?

Goobaa111
10-14-21, 11:39
How genuine is MR! With few chats I had with few of them, none seems to be real.Its a waste of time don't bother.

Wonering
10-14-21, 17:30
Hi,

I met her last Sunday & spend two good hours with her. I have a liking for chubby girls, she really is one, she is about 24.

Wears glasses & has a kind of cute face. Tries to please you & no tantrums, but quite clear of what she will do & what she will not.

I paid 6 k for 2 hrs although I knew someone here wrote that he paid 5 k for 2 hrs. When I tried to negotiate she did not agree.

She likes to take money upfront due to some past bad experience but she is quite straight. I think already few members have already written her score card.

It depends on your preference I like girls with bit of soft flesh on their body & especially nice big ass which she has.

Over all I had a nice experience & would meet her again after some time.

CowboyMum
10-14-21, 18:47
Based on reports here, am.

Planning to engage Yutika. Just one q. Is she classy enough to have her over at 5 stars without embarrassment?

WoodLand
10-15-21, 02:41

Planning to engage Yutika. Just one q. Is she classy enough to have her over at 5 stars without embarrassment?I can't say classy, but decent enough to be taken to star property. She speaks fluent English and won't cause any problems. Only issue is she charges bit high. I have had her before. BTW classy is each person's own definition.

Joshua Dsouza
10-15-21, 04:58
Can someone please confirm me which one is exactly called country spa? There are couple of them with similar name so bit confused. I plan to go in afternoon and don't want kldp.

Please pm.The spa with the name of mongering country.

HiThereAloha
10-15-21, 08:27
Another girl reference is 24 years cute chick a figure people can die. Working in bandra professional place but my friend told her what I want yesterday gone there she welcomed me and massage started. A cute smile girl with her hands on my all nearby places of my johhny making my johhny hot always. Her big boobs which brushing my head while doing back massage from front side. Front side she removed my undie and I am nude she smiled and kept towel don't know she want to see my erected johhny or what. He was erected much. She smiled and continue with massage. Again hands touch johhny and he become big already while doing I grabbed her hand and took nearby me she giggled asked what you want. She said nothing I said ok. Again the same action decided let me make her horney. Grabbed her removed her top she don't utter a single word and her erected nipples and she was sweating I mean what. Sucked her melons well for 10 minutes from back side was fingering she got turned up removed her pant kept her in her undi can't do DATY she was wet. So took her to the wall removed her undi to half and brushing my johhny to her V she grabbed my hairs and insisting to banged. Ok then banged her in standing position for 10 minutes and then seating on table. Her long hairs and her boobs jumping rocking well. Then come in wot. And while taking shower she also joined and she want me to banged in shower. Said wait 90 minutes massage told to do massage for while and after massage banged her again. 2 session in 90 minutes. She was happy and paid 3 k only for 2 sessions. She insisted me to come again I said will come but in the weekend. Happy with 2 says bango. Now third one will try on Friday. Resting this week due to hectic travelling and this bangoes as well. Happy mongering all.Your hot and juicy FRs have caused your PM to overflow. Do clear your PM bro.

SeekingLust
10-15-21, 13:27

Planning to engage Yutika. Just one q. Is she classy enough to have her over at 5 stars without embarrassment?She is no looker but she will not be out of place in a 5 star either. Typical girl next door middle class types. You can proceed.

Absolutum
10-15-21, 15:31

Planning to engage Yutika. Just one q. Is she classy enough to have her over at 5 stars without embarrassment?She's pretty classy and speaks reasonably good English. Is discreet and knows her way around hotels etc. Don't see any reason why she'd be an embarrassment at a 5 star.

Wonering
10-15-21, 18:35
If anyone has tried Zara who is on MR, please give me some feedback. Planning to meet her.

Thanks.

Akash Roy
10-15-21, 19:55
Rani spa NM- at nu.

Thanks Whoami bro for contact details. Called owner and fixed time. Spa rooms are small, no attached bath- big cons. Went to upstairs corner room. Massage is good with pressure. Chatting as well while giving Massage. Bum massage as well. Next service- spoke about rate and other details. Made her nude and started foreplay. Kissed neck and earlobe. She started laughing and stared weird, asked what happened, said tickling. Kissed her hard erect brown nipple. Sucked those boobies. She was moaning. Kissed licked naval then inner thigh and all. Rubbed dick on side of ass and continued boob sucking. Then asked to turn around and started kissing and licking back. She again started moaning and having goosebumps. Licked starting of bum crack and slit finger in her pussy. It was already wet. Played with clit with 2 finger and she went crazy. Meanwhile was exploring her bum hole with other hand. Found that wrinkle free hair free small asshole. Massaged with index finger and put some saliva and inserted 1 inch of finger. It was damn tight. Then inserted other hand finger in pusssy. Finger fucking continues for 5 min in both hole, targeted g spot and she tried to get released. Then applied gel in anal hole and inserted one full finger, it is damn tight. She was begging to stop. Assessment is that the ass hole to be trained more to take something in. Than I lied down and she started licking my whole body, nipple, crouch, balls, anus and finally took dick in mouth. BJ was not as per khushi (from nirvana) but good enough. Then put condom and started fuck in missionary. Initially it was feeling tight but later on it was like ocean due to lot of water. She was screaming with my cyclic thump. Meanwhile owner knocked door and asked to finish. Then started in doggy. Nice view. She has small layers of fat around waist and back which makes her more sexy. Started thumping then put spit on her ass hole and inserted left hand thumb. Mind-blowing feeling, tight anus around my finger and wet ocean around my dick. After 4-5 min released. She stood like numb. After few min she became normal. Then she wore cloths, I washed hand in sink and goodbye hug.

Face: 6/10.

Figure: 34-32-36.

Boobs: 7/10 round, little bit shaggy erect nipple.

Ass: 8/10 full round, no anal (she was taking gods name when I tried to convince for anal entry).

Pussy: 6/10 trimmed hair, bit smelly.

Damage: 1.5 k + 2 k.

WIR: yes after exploring other options.

ApacheGuy
10-16-21, 02:40
Thank you everyone for guiding me with country spa details. Went there yesterday and took angel for dey msssage. Got into action in after 10 minutes only. They do have quality thai gils but the prices are high. Paid 2. 7 k counter and 8 k FS.

Thinking of going again on weekend. But would like to explore an inde this time. Can someone please help with good inde contacts. Goregaon malad area.

DavidLuke
10-16-21, 13:22
Any one who has taken vamika from mr. Kindly share her review. Cldnt find her review here. She's quoting 8 k for two hours with CIM.

Please some one help me to spot country spa or good thai spas in Mumbai.

HiThereAloha
10-16-21, 15:34
Found out that the spa in A Wing near MCD spa was raided last month. Now there's a name change. But the therapists are in the cooler.

From a very reliable source.

Cheers.

Newbie Pune
10-16-21, 15:39
Met this girl from MR last month. She is girl next door kind of face with a figure which is neither chubby nor slim. Pleasant enough.

We had our meet at a 5 star hotel near airport. She is smart and knows her way around hotels.

Gets involved in the act and likes kissing. Up for cuddles and enjoys doggy.

All in all a good time.

Overall - 8/10.

WIR. Yes. After some time.

Picassown
10-16-21, 19:56
Dear friends,

I am coming back to Mumbai after a very long hiatus. Need some clarifications as under:

1. Are there any girlie bars like Kishore / Shraddha Bar where heavy petting is game still operational in Navi Mumbai, or in and around Cuff Parade area.

2. Any good SP or Indie leads in above areas.

3. Are Kennedy Bridge Dens still active?

4. Any premium SPs with GFE type birds?

Any worthwhile inputs are assured of reciprocate hual inputs at Kol, Hyderabad and Delhi. You may RTFF for my contributions.

In the spirit of ISG brotherhood kindly do PM.

Thanks and gratitude in anticipation.

Cheers.

SBP02
10-17-21, 02:37
My worst and best SA chicks.

Drill date - 25th & 27th Mar.

Drill location. Navi Mumbai & Andheri 5 star.

Holes - 2 pussy & 2 mouth.

Chic 1 - Bong lawyer around 27. Was referred by my small brother with big dick from Pune. But he did warn me on the involvement part. But johnny wanted bong pussy as have not scored one for a long time since I am not travelling currently. So went ahead despite the warning signal. Met the chic at hotel lobby. Can hold a decent conversation. We ordered lunch as she was hungry. Post lunch we initiated the deed. She is a smokie so only LFK. Would have allowed DFK but I don't enjoy it with smokies much. Dusky girl with curvy fig. Then we undressed and moved to bed. She good big boobs and responsive nips. Went down. Pussy had mild smell so not much DATY only mild licks on clit and fingering. 1 finger then when she was wet inserted the 2nd and gave her a twister...Best SA chicks miss m. She is damn unforgettable. I am attaching the pic.

ApacheGuy
10-17-21, 03:18
Dear friends,

I am coming back to Mumbai after a very long hiatus. Need some clarifications as under:

1. Are there any girlie bars like Kishore / Shraddha Bar where heavy petting is game still operational in Navi Mumbai, or in and around Cuff Parade area.

2. Any good SP or Indie leads in above areas.

3. Are Kennedy Bridge Dens still active?

4. Any premium SPs with GFE type birds?

Any worthwhile inputs are assured of reciprocate hual inputs at Kol, Hyderabad and Delhi. You may RTFF for my contributions.

In the spirit of ISG brotherhood kindly do PM.

Thanks and gratitude in anticipation.

Cheers.NL is active.

ApacheGuy
10-17-21, 04:04
Anyone did Jhanvi. Number ending with 1474?. She is asking for reference.

DavidLuke
10-17-21, 04:05
Met this girl from MR last month. She is girl next door kind of face with a figure which is neither chubby nor slim. Pleasant enough.

We had our meet at a 5 star hotel near airport. She is smart and knows her way around hotels.

Gets involved in the act and likes kissing. Up for cuddles and enjoys doggy.

All in all a good time.

Overall - 8/10.

WIR. Yes. After some time.After nego, what was the charges.

ApacheGuy
10-17-21, 04:08
Any one who has taken vamika from mr. Kindly share her review. Cldnt find her review here. She's quoting 8 k for two hours with CIM.

Please some one help me to spot country spa or good thai spas in Mumbai.Have sent details on pm. Please check.

Rahuls2304
10-17-21, 07:47
Next number above MCD wali ka he be careful all.

Found out that the spa in A Wing near MCD spa was raided last month. Now there's a name change. But the therapists are in the cooler.

From a very reliable source.

Cheers.

Asgcr2000
10-17-21, 10:32
Guys,

Anyone heard ab p shot treatment? If you guys know the details please share it.

Anakata12
10-17-21, 13:58
I did a fair bit of mongering in US (more than 15 times but I didn't use the term "mongering" but I had never done this here in India as I was worried whether it would be safe (shady pimps). I did contact some escorts from MR but never had the courage seal the deal. I had heard a lot of Spas in Navi Mumbai and decided to check out Avantara as users here mentioned that FS is available over there. I called them once and they said they won't give any details over the phone. But they started spamming me with text messages relentlessly which had me worried. I mustered some courage and eventually decided to check them out.

- Called them at 11:00 am on a Sunday and asked them for some assurances (no cop trouble) and approximate price range.

- Went there at 1:00 pm on same day. There was a chubby receptionist, a Nepali guy (security maybe) and another girl at the accounts. The receptionist welcomed me, gave me some water and showed me the menu. There was a huge variety with price ranging all the way from 1.5 k to 15 k. I wanted to ask about FS but wasn't sure how to ask. I asked her about the Thai massage and she said that it is around 10 k so you don't have to pay any extras inside. I'm immediately excited as I realize that it is on!

- The receptionist took me inside one of the rooms. There was a bathtub and a bed on the floor and different kinds of oils on the side. She asked me if she wants me to pick the girl for me or I want to select one. I chose the latter. She showed me 4 girls (all of them super hot) but the second one struck out to me as she was quite thick. And the receptionist said she was available for FS as well. Asked her for protection and she said that the girl will give it.

- The receptionist asked me to change as the girl gets ready. I stripped down to my underwear and waited patiently inside. She came back in the room, then the girl walked in, asked me if she wants me to get massage from 2 girls (extra money) but I politely declined. She then dimmed the lights and started stripping down and asked me to lay down on the bed. I asked if I am to take off my underwear and she said yeah.

- Gave me a nice massage starting from my legs (she knew all the pressure points and even twisted my legs and all). I tried talking to her, asked her name but then she told me she doesn't speak English. Then her hands went up to my bum and she stroked her hands in the middle of my cheeks so well, and even massaged my balls from behind. It went on for 20 minutes. As I was getting turned on, I started touching her thighs.

- Then she asked me to turn around did my balls and belly. As she started massaging me with her body, I was super turned on and wrapped my legs around her naked oily body. I started kissing her passionately (first time kissing an escort; they generally don't allow that). Then sucked her boobs and grabbed her ass and smacked it repeatedly and caressed her asshole from outside.

- I went around her and asked her to lay down and started stroking my dick on the middle of her cheeks and grabbing her boobs. Then I asked her for a condom and she gave me one. I wore it and inserted it in her pussy and started pounding her from behind like a wild bull. I asked her if it is going in and she said no and asked me to do it from the front. I said fine but before that I continued playing with her ass (smacked it, squeezed it, buried my faced in it).

- Then I went on the front and started fucking her in cowgirl position. In the middle of the deed, I asked her if she was Punjabi and she started laughing and said no. She said she was Marathi and I said me too and she laughed again. We continued fucking and kissing and I finally came (inside her but I had worn a condom). She then gave me some tissue to clean up. We were drenched in oil so we went to the bathtub and for some reason the side jets on the Jacuzzi turned on full force and a lot of water spilled out. So we decided to use just the shower to clean up.

- We scrubbed hard with soap but the oil wasn't getting off easily. This whole time, she continued conversing with me in Marathi and helping me clean up. Because the water that spilled out, my underwear, my shoes and watch got really wet. She tried to dry them off a little but it wasn't of much use. I wore my wet underwear, said thank you and went off.

Face: 7/10.

Boobs: 8/10 round, juicy and erect nipple.

Ass: 9/10 full round, smooth and tight.

Pussy: 8/10 trimmed hair.

Damage: 10 k.

Overall, very satisfying experience (even better than the escorts and massage parlours I have been to the US) but it is a very high-end place so will return maybe after 3 months only.

Anakata12
10-17-21, 18:21

If guys have any recommendations for MP that offers FS in Navi Mumbai let me know.Avantara Spa is a sure shot, but very expensive (spent 10 k).

Anel1985
10-17-21, 19:22
In Mumbai for sometime, can someone please provide contacts of insta models or be-grade / junior artists. I Can provide contacts in Delhi.

Macron
10-18-21, 03:26
Met this indie Vani from Andheri. She was available for fun. I was excited as she is new indie and isn't pounded much by forum. So she is very tight. She is newly discovered by one of our honorable legendary monger of forum. Got her details from the vfm excel sheet. Had a lovely time. She is very young, in early 20's and fun to bang. I have always lusted after such kind of college going type of chicks which I can see only in KC college or NMIMS. Fantasy was again fulfilled of banging a college going type of girl.

Looks- 8.

Figure- 8.

Skin- 9.

Boobs- 9.

Pussy- 9.

Ass- 8.

Damage- 5 k for 2.

WIR- yes.

RohanBar
10-18-21, 04:19
Dear Mongers,

Coming back after a big gap.

Hope you all are well.

Any recommendations for good MP in this area please? Thanks.

Member #4731
10-18-21, 06:21
Hi all,

I have been in conversation with this couple on Adult Hub for a few weeks. They go by the name Mumcpl2021. I like the clear communication and they definitely come across as someone I would want to visit (would have done earlier, but couldn't due to some personal reasons). However, I have never been with a couple before and I wanted to make sure if anyone else has met them or not. Basically, I'm only checking for authenticity and not for anything else.

Any pointers or feedback would be appreciated. I want to visit this week itself.

Ndn Playboy
10-18-21, 07:58
Anyone did Jhanvi. Number ending with 1474?. She is asking for reference.Did one Janvi she used to live in Andheri and Virar but number is different. Do you have a pic. I will try to find a pic If I have to verify.

Sunandoghosh
10-18-21, 12:01
Hi Forum colleagues from Mumbai,

Two years back I took paid subscription and was helped by one kind member here who shared number of someone called Elisha.

Damage was 20 K plus hotel plus food. All in all 27 to 30 K.

Unforgettable experience.

Total GFE.

Do we still have someone like her worth spending here in Mumbai Thane?

Just asking as I guess the bar is high in terms of beauty cuteness age GFE exp etc. She was best.

Any thoughts?

Joshua Dsouza
10-19-21, 00:30

Two years back I took paid subscription and was helped by one kind member here who shared number of someone called Elisha.

Total GFE.

Just asking as I guess the bar is high in terms of beauty cuteness age GFE exp etc. She was best.

Any thoughts?Suddenly Elisha and Nikki talked about I don't know what to say.

WoodLand
10-19-21, 03:11

Total GFE.

Any thoughts?You can better search in SA for such types of girls. As it seems you have lots of money to spend and SA is the perfect platform to waste hard earned money.

ApacheGuy
10-19-21, 05:11
Did one Janvi she used to live in Andheri and Virar but number is different. Do you have a pic. I will try to find a pic If I have to verify.No. I don't have a pic.

Bro. Do you have inde contacts? With reference, and pic.

They ask for ref cell number as well.

I don't have inde contacts. Only spa.

Skybird1808
10-19-21, 05:22
Visited FR spa in Marol. Got assigned a NE. Good massage. Waited for the girl to ask for extras. Didn't. So I asked. She acted as if not aware and not available. Didn't budge. Then I kissed her DFK. She got horny. Caught her hand and placed it on the. She started slow HJ. I started touching her nice first ass. She was hot as hell. Finished with HJ and TA.

Damage: 1. 5 k + 500.

WIR: No. Since extras not available.

StrongSuit786
10-19-21, 07:30
Visited a spa in North Mumbai. The guy at the counter had more or less fixed rate and did not negotiate much. Since I was visiting first time there I didn't pass on opportunity and agreed for 5 k. This includes spa and B2B.

The girl was probably in her mid 30. She didn't look that great but had good asset. She is only I know who can give you a good spa too since all the others were pathetic in that department. She stripped completely and gave good B2 B and ensured her whole body is touching me. Overall good experience. In the end she said there are some 8-9 girls. Yet to visit again for others.

Looks - 7.

Body - 9.

Overall damage - 5 k for 1 hour.

HotGuyForU
10-19-21, 10:18

Total GFE.

Any thoughts?"Try independent Myra from MR if you looking for class with looks and brains she is the one ".

LoverBoy35
10-19-21, 11:12
"Try independent Myra from MR if you looking for class with looks and brains she is the one ".Yes I totally agree I have also tried her from MR she is too classy a five star chick and you don't know where the time goes with her a true GFE Experience.

LoverBoy35
10-19-21, 11:15
Be careful guys lot of raids are happening in these spa was speaking to a friend he just told me about this as he is regular at a few spas.

Sunandoghosh
10-19-21, 14:17
"Have met Myra a couple of times yes she is amazing and classy no doubt very clean and hygienic and very genuine and a great company one must give her a try for sure anyone wants her contact can message me and we can exchange a few contacts with each other ".How is she? Is she beautiful? Really exceptionally beautiful and young.

Unable to purchase as coinbase is requiring verification and then sms is not coming in 2 factor authentication. Still trying to figure out any alternative faster to coinbase.

MickeyDuck1208
10-19-21, 15:18
Hey mongers,

I will be in Mumbai later this week, after a long 18+ month gap thanks to Covid. I have a couple of backup options of indies I had met earlier. I have also shared these contacts with some other bros that had pinged me in the past few months.

Was looking to see if I can meet a Muslim or Punjabi this time. White skin fetish!! LOL.

My DM is open, appreciate any help.

Can reciprocate for Bangalore (current), Chennai (dated contacts) and SE Asia from past experiences.

Would also like to get some detailed info on NL. From any recent visits there. I have never been there, looking for tips and suggestions. Again, a last option if nothing else works out.

Safe mongering!!

Gamer030
10-19-21, 18:46
Even I had received the sms but due to covid and their history, didn't visit. Not sure if anyone visited and have a report.To the folks who got old RR message. Happened to visit in weekend in famous corporate mill area and this new facility is having good ambience, the RR owner lady was welcoming as she remembered and greeted me.

The therapist was so but service was good. Rates are higher than RR. Service old deonation+500.

Would recommend to try. Few girls as I came to know. It gave memory of Tina / Madhavi those Amul, gokul and Mahananda taste.

[Deleted by Admin]. Ask owner to get Gems back. I did so.

Anakata12
10-19-21, 19:07
Be careful guys lot of raids are happening in these spa was speaking to a friend he just told me about this as he is regular at a few spas.How does one "act more careful"? I'm new here and I've been to 1 spa and it was great experience— staff was very professional and all and since it was a high-end place (I spent 10 k) I'm assuming that a richer class of people visits this spa, so they must've been careful regarding all the permits and licenses and all. But somehow if I do get caught in a raid, what should be my move?

Akash Roy
10-20-21, 03:46
Miss P- queen.

She is the girl with best figure I have ever met till now. Slim waist broad hip. I asked for service first. Foreplay started and she was responding well. With my every move she was getting goosebumps. Licked top to bottom. Then she lied on her stomach. Was kissing should and feeling that big ass, rubbing dick in ass crack. Then gave her rimming, I can see even she got goosebumps on her ass. Fingered her gspot and continued rimming, she was out within 5 min. Then started missionary, fucked from different angle. She was moaning. I was sweating due to heavy dick exercise. Then started doggy. Best view of ass. I can't explain, but it is. Just felt her bum crack with left thumb and continued hard humping. Released after some time.

Then after cleaning took massage.

Face: 5/10.

Figure: 9/10.

Boobs: 6/10 big nipple.

Pussy: 6.5/10.

Ass: 9/10.

DFK: Y.

BBJ: Y.

Cost: 1.5 k + 2 k.

WIR: yes.

MenenRaj
10-20-21, 03:53
I thought I posted this request in Mumbai sub-forum but found my post in 'Sexual wellness and other sex related discussions' sub-forum. Macron bro, saw your last few posts in VFM and Mumbai.

May be it was shifted there by moderators, cause it invoked many to discuss risk of transmitting infection through breast milk (LOL!) or I may have mistakenly posted it there.

Anyway, reposting here so to connect and seek broader audiences' help.

Or any other help from the bucket list will be much appreciated. (Currently based in Lucknow, can travel upto Kanpur / NCR / Dehradoon).

Zeenat Lactating Muslim HW

The reason being is that when I was in Lucknow few months back, I had tasted a young lactating housewife, for which I had written a FR also. But Zeenat is more beautiful and hot looking than Lucknow Housewife.

She arrived as expected in a burqa. I always go crazy when I see burqa clad Muslim girls.

Macron Brother, went crazy after reading your FR cause it is something I always desired. I also have a thing for Burqa clad women.

You mentioned about Lucknow lactating HW. As I won't be able to travel Mumbai anytime soon and I'm also finding it hard to control my Lactose cravings.

I request you to please share any and all details / pointers you may have for getting me a lactation dose in Lucknow.

I already PMed you for same. Thanks.
You can go through my previous post / FRs to check if I'm worth sharing / my credibility. PM is open.
Fun of Exploration

I'm an avid explorer, inviting to explore new territories together (namely good indies, non-pro) basically a treasure hunt like:

1. Lucknow's own Lactating Zeenat (Mumbai Pune favourite).

2. Lucknow's own Sweet Mimi (Delhians favourite Thai).

3. Cute SA Girls (like Bangalore's college/IT working chics).

I don't quite get along with the idea of enjoying just massage, or find happiness in getting HJ or plain zane vanilla sex(I do have two hands if I wanted just HJ, LOL!). Like:

1. Getting good rim job 2. Itching for deep throat and BJ with CIM 3. Fuck the luscious sweet Boobs 4. Bubbly butt Anal.

I'm looking forward to skore from each Continent and each Ethnicity...
Cum Guzzlers

Wanted to add to list Cum Guzzlers. It's long unfulfilled deep fetish of receiving a sensual BBBJ and finishing in deep throat and watching her gulping it lovingly. Can't expect any regular WG to do this flawlessly, want someone who loves doing so by herself.

ApacheGuy
10-20-21, 04:16
Can someone please help me with good indi contacts for long time. Budget 10 k.

Please pm with reference as well, since I am Having a hard time cracking a contact.

Please help.

Sunandoghosh
10-20-21, 06:30
You can better search in SA for such types of girls. As it seems you have lots of money to spend and SA is the perfect platform to waste hard earned money.He he he.

Thank you senior member for replying:

The challenge in SA or MR is to identify which is genuine or which one is fake.

Unless referenced too tough to discern.

Chico Charlie 1
10-20-21, 06:35
A lot of us seniors would have dated Elisha in her primetime. I happened to meet her about 3 years ago.

She was beautiful, not that stunning like a top model or actress but surely had a way of carrying herself. Service was Top Notch, which most of us would agree and she surely had class. Seeing her being mentioned on the Forum brought back memories. Lastly she mentioned of leaving the game and settling down in Delhi. So never tried to contact her again.

Now suddenly everyone seems interested. I have two of her numbers, so will try if she is still active.

Enjoy mongering fellows.

My two cents.

Sunandoghosh
10-20-21, 06:36
Any reports FR or idea about following profile.

Top TV Model Pinky (Independent) – Indian escort in Mumbai from MR.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-mumbai/top-tv-model-pinky-independent

Really doubting authenticity?

Sunandoghosh
10-20-21, 06:41
A lot of us seniors would have dated Elisha in her primetime. I happened to meet her about 3 years ago.

She was beautiful, not that stunning like a top model or actress but surely had a way of carrying herself. Service was Top Notch, which most of us would agree and she surely had class. Seeing her being mentioned on the Forum brought back memories. Lastly she mentioned of leaving the game and settling down in Delhi. So never tried to contact her again.

Now suddenly everyone seems interested. I have two of her numbers, so will try if she is still active.

Enjoy mongering fellows.

My two cents.Bro,

Same experience two years back.

Yet to come cross any one like her. (anyways I have not ventured much). True value for money.

I was told here by respected senior members in few posts below that Myra from MR is someone worth and can be at level of Elisha but based on all other posts while she may be classy sophisticated genuine GFE but look wise she is very average.

Wish there was option to get someone beautiful and GFE like Elisha or even better but a genuine one.

Yes might be expensive but indulgence once in one year to expensive choice is not that bad.

But seems Myra is the best available so far.

Sunandoghosh
10-20-21, 06:45
Kindly edit or remove my post to another forum. But new to bitcoin thing.

Registered on coinbase but unable to buy bitcoin as it says verification.

How to get verified from India?

Any anonymous service which does not require verification.

Sorry for being noob but really novice to bitcoins.

MaraAmit
10-20-21, 09:13
Hi,

I have been following this forum for sometime and thank you all for wonderful info. Have been mongering for the last few years and have generally indulged in African and NE girls. . Have also tried MR a few times and so far the experience has been bad. I am very interested in NE girls and if one treats them with respect, they are willing for almost anything. But due to COVID girls I knew have moved out of Mumbai. . Also has anyone got spa contacts for Worli or Colaba with interesting NE contacts, please let me know.

ChoteBhai
10-20-21, 09:46
How does one "act more careful"? I'm new here and I've been to 1 spa and it was great experience staff was very professional and all and since it was a high-end place (I spent 10 k) I'm assuming that a richer class of people visits this spa, so they must've been careful regarding all the permits and licenses and all. But somehow if I do get caught in a raid, what should be my move?The first and foremost thing that you should be aware of prostitution itself is not illegal and therefore availing the services of a prostitute is not illegal per se. What is illegal is solicitation and trafficking. Therefore you should be aware of your rights. Of course if you do get caught, what the cops will try and do is threaten that they will call your family members. Stay calm and just call your lawyer.

Maybe people who are lawyers can confirm this position.

ViratM786
10-20-21, 11:51
Hello,

I would be traveling to new Mumbai this weekend and would be seeking some contacts of Indies in this area. Can any kind soul please share some contacts? Has anyone tried Natasha Singh from MR who stays in this area? Appreciate all the help from this forum in advance.

Cheers.

Lamboos
10-20-21, 11:55
What are the features in MR that one gets if you sign up? What are the different levels of membership in MR?

MickeyDuck1208
10-20-21, 12:55
Nothing special, you can save profiles, message them (email), all history of contacts, messages is saved. You can comment and review them.

What are the features in MR that one gets if you sign up? What are the different levels of membership in MR?

StrongSuit786
10-20-21, 13:08
Hello,

I have recently started browsing through the threads and I realized that there is majorly 1 site which everyone in forum keeps talking about I. E MR. I have not really seen anyone talking about any other site than this. Of course SA and Glee are there but that is paid site with a lot of fake profile. In past government banned some 200 sites but clone of those sites are out of reach. Just giving my opinion.

Ajay2984
10-20-21, 18:11
Hi guys,

Read a lot about Avantara spa in the forum. Almost all the FRs were encouraging. But the price part was bothering me. After lot of contemplation decided to try it once. The receptionist who later introduced herself as the owner was quite hot. But she didn't budge on two things. One cost and second she didn't agree to give me a massage. Nevertheless, saw the lineup and found all kinda average. The owner said she will get me some other therapist from nearby branches of her and started showing me pics. I was running short of time and decided to try one of her recommendations from same branch. The girl was young short and curvy. Not too good but okayish. I had paid 9 k at the counter so said no to massage and started with services directly. Enjoyed her nicely, her young body with a curvy ass was good. Convinced her for BBBJ which was good and kinda nice. She was able to make it more hard and I thought I would come soon. Decided to put on rubber and bang her hard and nice. She was moaning. Finished in missionary. Had to leave early so decided to skip jacuzzi with her and took shower.

Overall an okayish kinda experience and honestly feel that the spa has been hyped without actual content. Its too costly too. There are better spas with better girls and at reasonable rates too.

Well, yes, am okay to pay 10 k if the owner cum receptionist decides to get inside the room with me!

Cheers guys.

ChoteBhai
10-20-21, 18:50
Bro,

Yet to come cross any one like her. (anyways I have not ventured much). True value for money.

I was told here by respected senior members in few posts below that Myra from MR is someone worth and can be at level of Elisha but based on all other posts while she may be classy sophisticated genuine GFE but look wise she is very average.

Wish there was option to get someone beautiful and GFE like Elisha or even better but a genuine one.

Yes might be expensive but indulgence once in one year to expensive choice is not that bad.

But seems Myra is the best available so far.Looks wise Mahi / Sonam is a stunner but not sure about her service. I have heard negative reviews about her so not sure and also she charges a bomb.

MenenRaj
10-20-21, 20:34
Kindly edit or remove my post to another forum. But new to bitcoin thing.

Registered on coinbase but unable to buy bitcoin as it says verification.

How to get verified from India?

Any anonymous service which does not require verification.

Sorry for being noob but really novice to bitcoins.Your post regarding help with coin base (perhaps you want to pay for subscription), your name tag shows as 'senior member' and has an option for PM, so you don't need to pay for PM as 'senior member' (25 posts AND (capitals) 6 months) you get all the privileges, if it still doesn't solve your query or you want to purchase bitcoins for some other purpose follow this guide.

Finally got my subscription today, thank you for suggesting local bitcoins.

Steps for pm subscription.

1. Google for local bitcoins and go to site.

2. On homepage, click on signup, fill the form (create username and email only needed).

3. On next page, enter further details (dob, name, mobile no, ensure to select lowest annual investment option 'under 1000', no further KYC needed).

4. Choose reliable trader to buy, (I came across a good trader, he even helped me in navigating over phone call after payment)..

Techno2021
10-20-21, 22:11

Top TV Model Pinky (Independent) Indian escort in Mumbai from MR.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-mumbai/top-tv-model-pinky-independent

Really doubting authenticity?She is genuine, not fake. But has a golden pussy syndrome. Will upcharge you. She charges above 50. And then will show all kind of attitude. She feels she is a Bollywood actress.

FunForSandy
10-21-21, 03:31

Really doubting authenticity?This reeks of scam, avoid.

CoolGuy0476
10-21-21, 03:54
Buddy, any hints about the name of the girl and the place? TIA.

Another girl reference is 24 years cute chick a figure people can die. Working in bandra professional place but my friend told her what I want yesterday gone there she welcomed me and massage started. A cute smile girl with her hands on my all nearby places of my johhny making my johhny hot always. Her big boobs which brushing my head while doing back massage from front side. Front side she removed my undie and I am nude she smiled and kept towel don't know she want to see my erected johhny or what. He was erected much. She smiled and continue with massage. Again hands touch johhny and he become big already while doing I grabbed her hand and took nearby me she giggled asked what you want. She said nothing I said ok. Again the same action decided let me make her horney. Grabbed her removed her top she don't utter a single word and her erected nipples and she was sweating I mean what. Sucked her melons well for 10 minutes from back side was fingering she got turned up removed her pant kept her in her undi can't do DATY she was wet. So took her to the wall removed her undi to half and brushing my johhny to her V she grabbed my hairs and insisting to banged. Ok then banged her in standing position for 10 minutes and then seating on table. Her long hairs and her boobs jumping rocking well. Then come in wot. And while taking shower she also joined and she want me to banged in shower. Said wait 90 minutes massage told to do massage for while and after massage banged her again. 2 session in 90 minutes. She was happy and paid 3 k only for 2 sessions. She insisted me to come again I said will come but in the weekend. Happy with 2 says bango. Now third one will try on Friday. Resting this week due to hectic travelling and this bangoes as well. Happy mongering all.

HotGuyForU
10-21-21, 08:15
He he he.

Thank you senior member for replying:

The challenge in SA or MR is to identify which is genuine or which one is fake.

Unless referenced too tough to discern." I totally agree I have meet many girls from SA and MR you really need to scan and a few I felt were fake and were agency it is difficult to search but the one I got they all were genuine I have really paid them a bomb but they were worth it ".

HotGuyForU
10-21-21, 08:25
How is she? Is she beautiful? Really exceptionally beautiful and young.

Unable to purchase as coinbase is requiring verification and then sms is not coming in 2 factor authentication. Still trying to figure out any alternative faster to coinbase."Well she is decently beautiful and as I have met many so I know that she is good I have met her couple of times and have given her contacts to my friends who have met her and meet her regularly ".

RahulSd1983
10-21-21, 10:25
Hi,

Can we have paid subscription without buying Bitcoins thru credit card or thru any wallets?

Don't want to take risk of buying bitcoins.

MBrando
10-21-21, 11:53

Really doubting authenticity?She is everywhere on all sites and all over the forums. She demands huge money and is not worth.

AbbyJoes86
10-21-21, 18:42
I have heard many times about the VFM excel sheet. Any idea how can we access that sheet?

Met this indie Vani from Andheri. She was available for fun. I was excited as she is new indie and isn't pounded much by forum. So she is very tight. She is newly discovered by one of our honorable legendary monger of forum. Got her details from the vfm excel sheet. Had a lovely time. She is very young, in early 20's and fun to bang. I have always lusted after such kind of college going type of chicks which I can see only in KC college or NMIMS. Fantasy was again fulfilled of banging a college going type of girl.

Looks- 8.

Figure- 8.

Skin- 9.

Boobs- 9.

Pussy- 9.

Ass- 8.

Damage- 5 k for 2.

WIR- yes.

Anakata12
10-21-21, 19:26
Hi guys,

Read a lot about Avantara spa in the forum. Almost all the FRs were encouraging. But the price part was bothering me. After lot of contemplation decided to try it once. The receptionist who later introduced herself as the owner was quite hot. But she didn't budge on two things. One cost and second she didn't agree to give me a massage. Nevertheless, saw the lineup and found all kinda average. The owner said she will get me some other therapist from nearby branches of her and started showing me pics. I was running short of time and decided to try one of her recommendations from same branch. The girl was young short and curvy. Not too good but okayish. I had paid 9 k at the counter so said no to massage and started with services directly. Enjoyed her nicely, her young body with a curvy ass was good. Convinced her for BBBJ which was good and kinda nice. She was able to make it more hard and I thought I would come soon. Decided to put on rubber and bang her hard and nice. She was moaning. Finished in missionary. Had to leave early so decided to skip jacuzzi with her and took shower.

Overall an okayish kinda experience and honestly feel that the spa has been hyped without actual content. Its too costly too. There are better spas with better girls and at reasonable rates too.

Well, yes, am okay to pay 10 k if the owner cum receptionist decides to get inside the room with me!

Cheers guys.Yes the receptionist / owner is indeed quite hot such a huge ass that I'd bury my face in it. Surprising that she said no to you she told me she is available as well but I decided to go with the actual lineup instead.

Jaaco
10-21-21, 20:07
Hi Everyone,

Can someone please suggest girl friendly hotels upto 5-6 k a night in the Bandra Khar Juhu Andheri area. Preferably where I can bring in a different girl on different days.

Please PM me urgently.

Thanks in advance.

Jaaco.

Jaaco
10-21-21, 20:11
Or even an Air BnB kind of place that doesn't have a nosy host will do.

Jaaco.

Hi Everyone,

Can someone please suggest girl friendly hotels upto 5-6 k a night in the Bandra Khar Juhu Andheri area. Preferably where I can bring in a different girl on different days.

Please PM me urgently.

Thanks in advance.

Jaaco.

Male Man
10-21-21, 20:30
Or even an Air BnB kind of place that doesn't have a nosy host will do.

Jaaco.Don't mistake me for making this comment # But, here it is.

1. For 5 K per night and even 6 nights a month. You are paying 30 K a month.

2. For this, you can get a 1 BR or studio apartment on monthly rent / maintenance.

3. It will be a lot safer, cheaper, stress free, no timing pressure & importantly, you are in YOUR ZONE.

I know a few of my friends started with hotels and eventually moved like this! In fact, they now share a 3 BR at 50 K a month / fully furnished! - 3 of them. It just works to 20 K a month including maintenance. Each bedroom has their own bathroom. Full privacy with digital / number locking and access system.

Felt like sharing!

ChoteBhai
10-21-21, 22:17
Hi Everyone,

Please PM me urgently.

Thanks in advance.

Jaaco.Check Bawa international or VITs international.

PuneGuy2006
10-22-21, 01:44
Hey,

Anyone tried Nayla from seeking arrangement, she seems to be from Mumbai.

Shankar N
10-22-21, 01:54
Dear Mongers, visiting Mumbai. Seniors please help for MILFs with place contacts. Good Day.

MickeyDuck1208
10-22-21, 03:29
Yes, there has been threads in the past where seniors asked for others to join to pool for an apartment. Bangalore threads for sure I have seen.

Definitely a good option for regulars.

Don't mistake me for making this comment # But, here it is.

1. For 5 K per night and even 6 nights a month. You are paying 30 K a month.

2. For this, you can get a 1 BR or studio apartment on monthly rent / maintenance.

Ajay2984
10-22-21, 04:07
Yes the receptionist / owner is indeed quite hot such a huge ass that I'd bury my face in it. Surprising that she said no to you she told me she is available as well but I decided to go with the actual lineup instead.Yes bro, she has a meaty ass. I could not take my eyes off her butts. Well, in that case, I think I should pursue her for a session.

Let's see if I get lucky. Would be happy to taste her.

Cheers.

MBrando
10-22-21, 08:12
Hey,

Anyone tried Nayla from seeking arrangement, she seems to be from Mumbai.I have not tried but have chatted with her seen her pics. Quoted 15 k for short term.

MBrando
10-22-21, 08:16
Check Bawa international or VITs international.Depending on your dates you can also check Orchid or holiday inn for rates. If you have to bring in different girls ensure you check in one girl, the rest you have to manage and see if you can get two keys.

HotGuyForU
10-22-21, 10:24
Hi Everyone,

Please PM me urgently.

Thanks in advance.

Jaaco."Mostly all five star hotels are girl friendly ".

MongerNsk
10-22-21, 11:22
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

Sunandoghosh
10-22-21, 11:42
She is everywhere on all sites and all over the forums. She demands huge money and is not worth.Yes conversed with her. Demands huge money and want everything by her terms without sharing any details. Even if one gets her wonder how much she will cooperate given her tantrums on bed.

Don't know but it seems either she is too beautiful or too arrogant.

HotChocolate80
10-22-21, 11:47
Never seen any spa advertising on its website B2 b, hot girls, naked etc.

Hi guys,

Cheers guys.

Sunandoghosh
10-22-21, 11:48
" I totally agree I have meet many girls from SA and MR you really need to scan and a few I felt were fake and were agency it is difficult to search but the one I got they all were genuine I have really paid them a bomb but they were worth it.Wow the last line.

It would be a dream to get a beautiful young college look like girl with GFE even if it costs a bomb once in a bluemoon.

The highest bar for me was Elisha 2 years back. Wish the bar could be much much higher by someone else.

Sunandoghosh
10-22-21, 11:49
This reeks of scam, avoid.Yupe and that too a potentially too costly one.

Sunandoghosh
10-22-21, 11:53
She is genuine, not fake. But has a golden pussy syndrome. Will upcharge you. She charges above 50. And then will show all kind of attitude. She feels she is a Bollywood actress.Wow what a beautiful description of facts. Cheers.

The word "golden pussy syndrome" captures the essence.

Yes in all my conversations with her in last 2 days she thinks no less than miss world or miss universe of herself.

She says ravi shashtri, Uday Kotak, kapil dev are her regular clients.

Too much to digest.

Best avoided to not feel cheated hugely at end.

Sunandoghosh
10-22-21, 11:59
Looks wise Mahi / Sonam is a stunner but not sure about her service. I have heard negative reviews about her so not sure and also she charges a bomb.Mahi / Sonam. ANy hint where I can get this profile or contact?

Also if its negative reviews then no point notwithstanding beauty as I am sure crucial GFE exp would be missing which would be a huge turn off after spending a bomb.

Sunandoghosh
10-22-21, 12:20
OK so in spite of almost knowing and having a gut feeling and all signs saying that this is fake.

I ventured in.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-mumbai/supriya-rani-cam-real-meet-independent

What I did:

My idea was to see the girl on cam and then if I like go for real deal to avoid any disappointment and significant financial damage later.

So asked for cam show which profile says she provides. Agreed for 3 k for 10 minutes.

Obviously was asked to pay in advance. Did gpay. All along I was knowing very well that I am going to lose 3 k as it's a fake profile and also.

All other signs which we learn over time (like pics face visible on profile etc).

But don't know somehow ended up paying still hoping against the hope.

As expected the incoming WhatsApp call was from same number but showing pre recorded video and was muted.

Why I did what I did:

I guess it was desperation in me to be able to see before committing the real act to prevent more financial damage.

In most cases be it from MR or SA we are not able to see the girl face pics or overall appearance before booking a 5 star and until she arrives.

But that's too late if we don't like.

Anyways just shared above so that some others who may a bit desperate like me can hold and not waste money even if it be 3 k.

Lamboos
10-22-21, 13:57
Yes, there has been threads in the past where seniors asked for others to join to pool for an apartment. Bangalore threads for sure I have seen.

Definitely a good option for regulars.One should go with the apartment option only with people you know well and trust or else you could also end up in trouble if someone else does some foolishness in the common apartment. Saving a few bucks here could cost you a lot more down the line. Its a thin line but good option with people you trust very well. Also the bird will come to know your place and if they are scamsters then they may try to extort from you.

Merveric20
10-22-21, 17:13
Hi,

Have new fetish for lactating milfs. Read a few FRS regarding the same in Mumbai forum. Got a chance to visit Mumbai for couple of days. Can brothers in this group help with details. I will reciprocate with Bangalore contacts. My PM is open, can someone help in satisfying my fetish.

Gamer030
10-22-21, 20:32
Bro,

Yes might be expensive but indulgence once in one year to expensive choice is not that bad..Guys,

Old days remind me of Caring girl--Meera. She was a gem / my first taste of escort.

Any one know about her and in contact?

Karton114
10-23-21, 03:45
Was thinking of trying a lactating lady and got contact of lactating MILF Shoba. As her details are readily available in the sheet. She is in 30's. She is having money issues so doing this. She was sad because she didn't get any clients for so many days. So I negotiated her for 3 shots at 4500 Rs and she readily agreed. Had a wonderful time with her. She has a 2 years old baby. She is very accommodating and can allow you whatever fantasies you have.

Looks- 7.

Boobs- 10 filled with milk, can drink as much as you like.

Skin- 7 fair skin.

Pussy- 7.

Ass- 8.

Service- 8.

Damage- 4500.

WIR- yes available in Mira Road.

FunForSandy
10-23-21, 04:01
Wow what a beautiful description of facts. Cheers.

Yes in all my conversations with her in last 2 days she thinks no less than miss world or miss universe of herself.

Too much to digest.

Best avoided to not feel cheated hugely at end.Uday Kotak. That's a first. That guy is a billionaire. Can easily pay for the best in bollywood / Hollywood without blinking an eye. This girl is delusional.

MickeyDuck1208
10-23-21, 04:05
Thats true, she has gone crazy I guess.

If someone has a fantasy of banging a pagal girl, she might be a good choice. LOL!!

Uday Kotak. That's a first. That guy is a billionaire. Can easily pay for the best in bollywood / Hollywood without blinking an eye. This girl is delusional.

Vbz2014
10-23-21, 05:28
Dear brothers.

I'll be in Mumbai this weekend, can some kind soul help me decoding this place? Maybe contact of SP if possible?

Thank you in advance.

Play safe.

Thanks to Rahul30 M for providing the details.

I am not originally from Mumbai, but travel frequently and happened to be in the area with a friend. So we both decided to check out NL. We decided BJ only and then we get out, keeping our expectations to minimum. We entered the first building and there were several men waiting to take us in. On the ground floor the selection was terrible, we opted out and another man told us to follow him. He took us to the second floor. First selection was terrible again. All aunties in their 50's. I told him, get us younger girls. He got us the next selection of girls. I like one of them. She was cute, petite. My friend selected a busty girl, not beautiful, but good enough. There was a third selection we checked out just in case there was a better bird. We settled with our original choice and went into the rooms. Paid 3. 5 k each + 200 each for the service to the man.

LovelyAsh
10-23-21, 07:25
Prostitution racket busted in Mumbai: Two 16-year-old girls, three women rescued.

Stay Safe.

LA.

Kamashutra
10-23-21, 10:04
Hi,

Has anyone availed service from girl named Janvi from Thane with number ending 874. Asking for 3.5 k plus hotel. Claiming to be in good figure but dogged question of pic request.

Aditya06
10-23-21, 12:54
What I do specifically with SA is always ask for a casual dinner date before fixing any kind of arrangement or deal. Most girls deny the request or ask for money for dinner dates as well which I refuse. However, the ones that agree end up as actual independent girls who are also there to have fun. It also ends up being a good experience for both and in some cases, the asking price also goes down if you have built a connection with the girl. Also it becomes easier to judge the quality of places that you can take the girl to. Just my 2 cents.

OK so in spite of almost knowing and having a gut feeling and all signs saying that this is fake.

I ventured in.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-mumbai/supriya-rani-cam-real-meet-independent

What I did:

My idea was to see the girl on cam and then if I like go for real deal to avoid any disappointment and significant financial damage later.

So asked for cam show which profile says she provides. Agreed for 3 k for 10 minutes.

Obviously was asked to pay in advance. Did gpay. All along I was knowing very well that I am going to lose 3 k as it's a fake profile and also.

All other signs which we learn over time (like pics face visible on profile etc).

But don't know somehow ended up paying still hoping against the hope.

As expected the incoming WhatsApp call was from same number but showing pre recorded video and was muted.

Why I did what I did:

I guess it was desperation in me to be able to see before committing the real act to prevent more financial damage.

In most cases be it from MR or SA we are not able to see the girl face pics or overall appearance before booking a 5 star and until she arrives.

But that's too late if we don't like.

Anyways just shared above so that some others who may a bit desperate like me can hold and not waste money even if it be 3 k.

Aditya06
10-23-21, 13:05
Hahaha. In the early mongering days, I was always worried about random raids. I used to build up situations in my head and used to be extremely cautious of the places I visit. I have eased a little since, however, I still worry about it at times. If there is some lawyer here in the forum, they can probably send us their contact in case we need them in these situations. I would be at total ease knowing that the other person is also from ISG and a connoisseur of mongering.

The first and foremost thing that you should be aware of prostitution itself is not illegal and therefore availing the services of a prostitute is not illegal per se. What is illegal is solicitation and trafficking. Therefore you should be aware of your rights. Of course if you do get caught, what the cops will try and do is threaten that they will call your family members. Stay calm and just call your lawyer.

Maybe people who are lawyers can confirm this position.

JacobJose18
10-23-21, 15:50
Hi guys. Any inputs on Kavya from MR? Planning for some action soon, any inputs would be much appreciated on this or any other one worth trying. Thanks in advance. PM is open.

BigDikk
10-23-21, 16:34
Hi,

Has anyone availed service from girl named Janvi from Thane with number ending 874. Asking for 3.5 k plus hotel. Claiming to be in good figure but dogged question of pic request.3.5 k and how many shots bro? Sounds vfm.

BigDikk
10-23-21, 16:36
Wow what a beautiful description of facts. Cheers.

Too much to digest.

Best avoided to not feel cheated hugely at end.Can't imagine the name of legendary kapil dev involved into this. She definitely is a scam.

ChoteBhai
10-23-21, 18:46
Hahaha. In the early mongering days, I was always worried about random raids. I used to build up situations in my head and used to be extremely cautious of the places I visit. I have eased a little since, however, I still worry about it at times. If there is some lawyer here in the forum, they can probably send us their contact in case we need them in these situations. I would be at total ease knowing that the other person is also from ISG and a connoisseur of mongering.There are some here however do not know if they would be of much help.

Akash Roy
10-23-21, 19:24
Couple-sameer-muskan (white village).

Got contact from fellow monger. Went to their place. It was very shady 1 rk. Children playing inside. Deed was done in kitchen, one single iron bed was there. Getting inside their room was like spy agent work so that nobody sees. She was on call and giving instruction like alpha 1 take your position, alpha 1 stop, alpha 1 enter the room. Husband was not there to join. She immediately undressed and asked to do. Children was there in hall, only a curtain between. Money taken upfront. No foreplay total hurry. Nakhra started. Anyway deal was done for rear entry, but started denying. Anyway I was on my job, fingered ass hole with lube, wore condom and started in missionary, no other pose allowed. Once my dick touched her pussy she started screaming like as if I am raping her. "No no please leave me, eeeeee, uuuuuu, uiiiii- do fast". I thought I am just wasting time, lets attack the ass. So put dick head on ass hole and started inserting. Once dick head in.

""No no please leave me, eeeeee, uuuuuu, uiiiii" started and just trying to move. Requested to keep calm but no point ""No no please leave me, eeeeee, uuuuuu, uiiiii". I got irritated and thought to finish. Put her leg on shoulder and pushed further half dick and hold her hand tightly, then leaned towards her and started vigorous humping to make her shit out of ass. ""No no please leave me, eeeeee, uuuuuu, uiiiii" continued. Fucked her ass with full thrust and came and continued to trush after cumming out of irritation. Then removed dick, it was gold allover the dick. , ya made her shit out. Then cleaned and left. Not recommend. If you have rape fantasy can try.

Figure: 5/10 age around 35.

Pussy: 5/10.

Ass: 6/10 okay tight.

Cost: 3 k (deal was 3 k for 2, but did 1 only). Mental harassment, wastage of time for long travel.

WIR: no.

Joshua Dsouza
10-23-21, 23:04
Hi guys. Any inputs on Kavya from MR? Planning for some action soon, any inputs would be much appreciated on this or any other one worth trying. Thanks in advance. PM is open.Don't know about her but most girls on Mr are scam.

Kamashutra
10-24-21, 04:07
3.5 k and how many shots bro? Sounds vfm.3.5 for one pop. Reluctant to share pics though. Claiming to be working in some spa which I doubt as on my first call in day time she said come now. Has any of fellows done her?

Sedla84
10-24-21, 04:32
Anybody have any inputs on yutika from MR. I am planning to meet her on Wednesday.

Kamashutra
10-24-21, 04:33
Hey guys,

I happened to check LC as I had time. I am aware that there are scamsters on this site (I will put a long FR on these dating websites-interesting experiences). I had put a free ad seeking woman. There I got few responses. One was from a gay boy. I am straight had no interest One girls gave her number to do her WhatsApp. After few sentences started asking to money as her father was ill etc etc. This I have experienced many times now. One from claiming to be couple-after couple of Hi Hello, disappeared. One lady gave her number asked me to register blah blah--I said bye bye. Then came message from this girl (see pic) asking for 7 k one pop, claiming to be working in mnc. She said to be 34 of age. I m a senior monger. She said age don't matter to her. She was looking for a friend with benefits. Now funny part-she wanted to my pic if she likes then only will continued. I sent her fake pic from the net saying that this pic is 1 o year old, I don't have my recent pic as nobody ever asked me for my pic. She promised a GFE etc ready to meet next week. Conversation ended there. After few min she sent me her photo. I just asked her if this pic recent one as girl looked too good in pic. She just flipped by my question. 'you are not my class' blah blah. I said goodbye to her. Putting her pic here to know if anyone had her or know this mad lady.

ChimeraAlpha
10-24-21, 06:40
Was in Mumbai after a long while.

Met up with Leena. Thanks to veteran BobSep. Lovely girl and I really thank BS for introducing her.

She was reasonably punctual and was well dressed and totally blended in to the ambience of the 5* I was staying. Met her at the lobby ad was feeling quiet proud to walk in to the hotel with her at my arm. Mind you on her street make up she looks the part of a normal GF.

She is in to Modelling. Mainly for clothes and cosmetic jewellery etc and supports income levels by meeting gentlemen on a selective basis.

She is really in to the act and enjoyed the night. Not a time watcher at all. She is the girl for those who like to spend some relaxed time and enjoy the act mutually.

Looks- 8.

Boobs- 7.

Skin- 8 fair skin.

Pussy- 7.

Ass- 7.

Service- 10.

Damage- Usual market range.

WIR- Definitely.

Please connect with BS for contacts. As I am really not keeping abreast of things here and not aware of antecedents of many current punters here -apologies in advance.

Take Care and Enjoy.

Luck7
10-24-21, 07:14
Bro,

Can you share her digits, I am truly interested in meeting her.

Looks- 9.

Figure- 8.

Boobs- 9.

Pussy- 9..

Aryume26
10-24-21, 07:49
Hey seniors,

Any recommended spa for both good massage and service.

AbbyJoes86
10-24-21, 08:10
Can any kind soul share Mira Road Shobha's digits? PM active.

Akash Roy
10-24-21, 08:40
After such a tatti fuck with couple wife needed some good fuck to satisfy mind. So contacted whoami brother and went ahead for rang spa.

She is a chick around 21 age. Once in she asked about reference of whoami. Then romance started just like BF GF. Rubbing nose, sniffing shoulder, caressing hands. Holded her ass and pulled her on me. She was getting on mood and smiling childish. Asked to taste her lipstick, she said she don't allow. And way dry romance continued. Took her on my arm, did bicep curl. Wrap her leg around my waist and roaming the whole room. Throughout the time she was laughing. Initial bonding process done then actual play started. Removed her cloths and started kissing licking. She's so responsive, with each touch she was getting goosebumps, and she was showing this to me, I said there's more to go you will get goosebumps allover. She has nice pair of tight boobs with small nipple. Started teasing her nipple and around, she went crazy. Sucking nipple and immediately blowing air on it. She just hold my face and invited to taste her lipstick. Licked her naval lower belly thigh. She was getting goosebumps allover the places. Nice cute pussy she has with v shaped hair just on it. Loved to play with it.

Then made her lie on stomach and caressing her back. Kissing her earlobe was making her move like squirrel. Rubbing dick on her cute tight ass and liplocking. When my tongue started moving started downwards and near butt crack she lost control and sit back, said to enter. I made her doggy then played with her pussy while my eye was getting the lovely view of fresh ass. Fingered her gspot, rubbed clit and she was moving like hell. So wore condom and started missionary. It was damn wet and tight. She asked to go slow. The whole thing was like BF GF thing. After few min owner knocked door to take something from room, it wasted 5 min, this is the only bad part. Then again resumed the act and held her on chest and doing teasing fuck. Only dickhead enter and out then suddenly push whole dick. And was enjoying her facial expression. She released in between and said 45 min is almost near so need to finish fast. Then started in doggy. Humped her good with moderate thrust then while cumming the thrust was so intense, the bed started moving. After the cum burst lied on her. Post love making touch and care continued. What a satisfaction. If you love to make love and give pleasure to partner then she is perfect. She is not service oriented.

Looks: 6/10.

Figure: 8/10 fresh girl.

Pussy: 9/10.

Ass: 8/10 tight shapely complements her structure.

DFK: 5/10.

BJ: no.

Cost: 1.5 k + 2 k.

WIR: yes.

Vallap
10-24-21, 10:38
Hi guys,

My First post but lots of mongering for last 15 yrs. I am from Delhi, now in Mumbai. There is absolutely no competition to Delhi in terms of quality and price. I tried MR in Mumbai, was fooled once and realized that MR here is mostly pimps and over priced Aunties.

However after much diligence I today had an independent from MR in Mumbai, profile says Preeti. So Google Preeti Mass Rep Mumbai and it will throw 2/3 results. Pick the pme which describes herself as 26 years and very fair and have blurred photos. She is from Jaipur, a little small town types but carry herself OK. Not a 5 star material but is very good in looks, skin, extremely fair and gives very good GFE experience. Age around 26/27 and is average framed. Asks 10 k for 1 pop but negotiate, wait and can have her for 8-10 k and 2 shots.

Good VFM, trust worthy and direct profile. Enjoy.

Sunandoghosh
10-24-21, 12:10
Can't imagine the name of legendary kapil dev involved into this. She definitely is a scam.Roger that.

That too if that be the case Kapil would have much better options choices than her surely.

Sunandoghosh
10-24-21, 12:16
What I do specifically with SA is always ask for a casual dinner date before fixing any kind of arrangement or deal. Most girls deny the request or ask for money for dinner dates as well which I refuse. However, the ones that agree end up as actual independent girls who are also there to have fun. It also ends up being a good experience for both and in some cases, the asking price also goes down if you have built a connection with the girl. Also it becomes easier to judge the quality of places that you can take the girl to. Just my 2 cents.With due respect to your positive experience, my experience has been totally opposite.

Forget meeting none so far has been ready to even share pic or meet even outside for coffee. They want confirmed hotel booking (with less than 24 hrs so that cancellation is not free) and will come directly to hotel.

Lucky you are or may be you know art of conversation.

While I have not interacted with many but the experience has been totally reverse.

Wish I would some day get such an experience.

Bad Duck
10-24-21, 12:32
Can someone share deets of the lactating hw?

I'd be happy to return the favour for anyone looking for vfm contacts.

Sunandoghosh
10-24-21, 15:42
Desire of the unfulfilled mind.

It seems that even if we can shell out 25 k to 30 k apart from 5 start hotel charges and other ancillary expenses getting a real young beauty (not average but really beautiful where we can give rating of say 9/10 if not 10/10) with complete GFE experience seems elusive.

Ones who may be really very beautiful (and yet to find one) would be exorbitant priced or would have too much tantrums and attitude to be close to anywhere near GFE.

Hence -- my lonely detached unconnected life.

[Non-English text deleted by Admin]
Note: khwaish: desire.

ह2332;2364;2366;2352;2379;2306; ख2381;2357;2366;2361;2367;2358;2375;2306; ऐ2360;2368; क2375; ह2352; ख2381;2357;2366;2361;2367;2358; प2375; द2350; न2367;2325;2354;2375;.

ब2361;2369;2340; न2367;2325;2354;2375; म2375;2352;2375; अ2352;2350;2366;2344; ल2375;2325;2367;2344; फ2367;2352; भ2368; क2350; न2367;2325;2354;2375;2404;.

I have a thousand desires, all desires worth dying for.

Though many of my desires were fulfilled, majority remained unfulfilled.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

Sunandoghosh
10-24-21, 15:44
Dear Techno2021,

You mentioned that. We had liberty to even enjoy some college going girls in very low cost.

I have been looking to hook up with college going girls in Mumbai. As they usually are always short of cash and / or needing direction in their life! However, it has not been easy. How did you manage to contact / get college going girls?

If anyone else has helpful hints, do let me know too!

Thanks a lot everyone!

Aj.Gosh how blessed and fortunate I will be if I am also shared and guided with wisdom for above.

Seriously bros.

Thanks Cheers.

Kamashutra
10-24-21, 16:43
Her number ends with 435?

Hi guys,

My First post but lots of mongering for last 15 yrs. I am from Delhi, now in Mumbai. There is absolutely no competition to Delhi in terms of quality and price. I tried MR in Mumbai, was fooled once and realized that MR here is mostly pimps and over priced Aunties.

However after much diligence I today had an independent from MR in Mumbai, profile says Preeti. So Google Preeti Mass Rep Mumbai and it will throw 2/3 results. Pick the pme which describes herself as 26 years and very fair and have blurred photos. She is from Jaipur, a little small town types but carry herself OK. Not a 5 star material but is very good in looks, skin, extremely fair and gives very good GFE experience. Age around 26/27 and is average framed. Asks 10 k for 1 pop but negotiate, wait and can have her for 8-10 k and 2 shots.

Good VFM, trust worthy and direct profile. Enjoy.