PDA

View Full Version : Bombay / Mumbai

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 [212] 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246

Aryume26
11-24-21, 08:22
Have been talking to her named Natasha from MR, is she OK for 10. Pic attached.

HiThereAloha
11-24-21, 09:32
I've finally got a lady interested. Now the lady doesn't have an if on her. Where the duck do I take her?

Help very fast.

Luckyless
11-24-21, 10:39
Got this contact from a close friend who is regular to this girl in the spa somewhere in Navi Mumbai. Contacted her on WA but she replies very late so called her very nice to talk to but you need a loudspeaker to understand her she speaks with very low voice, discussed everything in details. In daytime she works in SPA so she could not meet only in night or morning. The plan was made for full night. Booked an OYO in Navi Mumbai and waited for her.

The timing was set for 10 PM but she called and said she is running an hour late. I said no problem. We met at a designated spot and then checked in to the hotel together. First look at her She was petite not too thin not too fat but SKIN TIGHT just the way every girl should be. Wearing a Top and Jeans looed like a natural GF. You can smell her perfume from 10 mts away which was aromatic. I don't drink asked her if she would she said she drinks but won't drink tonight. So got ourselves a pack of 4 redbull so none of us can sleep.

Got to the room settled in and started chit chat just normal here and there stuff. Went on for 20 minutes. I was getting restless so asked her lest get done for 1st shot then we can talk. She started smiling and asked me to get fresh I went to the washroom and came out naked while she was sitting there on the bed in a sexy black Lingerie with all the lights on it was a view I was waiting for long...Very nicely written.

AndyK6668
11-24-21, 12:18
Yes, posted by mistake here.

"This place is not in Mumbai but its in Gurgaon. Wrong posted here by member I think".

VickeyForever
11-24-21, 12:41
Friends, pl help with any contacts of indes with place in Surat.

I am travelling for one night tomorrow.

I can reciprocate in Mumbai.

Pl pm me.

LovelyAsh
11-24-21, 14:43
Visited the V spa. Name similar to mobile brand from V, in Vashi.

Selected the therapist named miss S, massage was good and.

Opted for B2 B for 3 K after negotiation. FS is also available.

Will repeat to explore other therapist and also repeat this one as well.

Total cost 1. 8 counter + 3 K for B2 B.

Stay Safe.

LA.

Vicky98
11-24-21, 17:15
Since Akansha was not available as she was out of station. So decided to try her Saheli Shilpa Bhabhi. Shilpa told she also has a small daughter maybe 7 months. I confirmed from Shilpa that she was lactating good. Shilpa is a typical Bhabhi north Indian and very horny. She said her husband doesn't work and is a drunkard. So she has to do this work. I told her not to worry and we can help her. So I met her and what a horny experience it was guys. I have tasted few new mom's in the past and this was also equally good. I hope you all will also have fun with her. I have posted and uploaded her details in the list. So eligible guys can have fun with her. Only thing you don't bite her nips too much as it's sensitive and sore now LOL. I did that but she was cooperative..Excellent FR. Another gem found for our pleasure.

Valley432
11-24-21, 18:43
Since Akansha was not available as she was out of station. So decided to try her Saheli Shilpa Bhabhi. Shilpa told she also has a small daughter maybe 7 months. I confirmed from Shilpa that she was lactating good. Shilpa is a typical Bhabhi north Indian and very horny. She said her husband doesn't work and is a drunkard. So she has to do this work. I told her not to worry and we can help her. So I met her and what a horny experience it was guys. I have tasted few new mom's in the past and this was also equally good. I hope you all will also have fun with her. I have posted and uploaded her details in the list. So eligible guys can have fun with her. Only thing you don't bite her nips too much as it's sensitive and sore now LOL. I did that but she was cooperative.Which list has her contact details brother?

KaranMasti
11-24-21, 18:50
Since Akansha was not available as she was out of station. So decided to try her Saheli Shilpa Bhabhi. Shilpa told she also has a small daughter maybe 7 months. I confirmed from Shilpa that she was lactating good. Shilpa is a typical Bhabhi north Indian and very horny. She said her husband doesn't work and is a drunkard. So she has to do this work. I told her not to worry and we can help her. So I met her and what a horny experience it was guys. I have tasted few new mom's in the past and this was also equally good. I hope you all will also have fun with her. I have posted and uploaded her details in the list. So eligible guys can have fun with her. Only thing you don't bite her nips too much as it's sensitive and sore now LOL. I did that but she was cooperative.Hi bro,

Can you please share digits. Would love to meet her. Someone I have been craving.

Unable to get my subscription activated. [Email address deleted by Admin]. Appreciate your help and TIA.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Ap2609
11-24-21, 19:55
Hi guys. I'll be travelling to Mumbai for few days and will be staying in Goregaon. Request you to share some contact of a petite girl who can come to my hotel for few hours. I don't need a hottie, but a Mumbai chick.

Cheers.

Star1987
11-24-21, 20:40
Sent you Sony number, check.

Bro,

Does her number end with 6616?

Star1987
11-24-21, 20:46
This was sometime in early last year. I generally plan in advance before visiting Mumbai, but some urgent work came up and had to travel on short notice. I did not think about indulging when I left.

I wrapped up work earlier than expected gave me 2-3 hours to kill before I travel back home. I thought of searching in my contacts list whom I can invite but my budget was pretty tight and didn't had energy to engage in negotiations. I gave a quick call to my longtime friend who was part of discord group which I joined later, asked for on budget recommendation. He quickly searched and gave me contact of this girl.

Called her and luckily she was in nearby area. Fixed the deal 2.7 K. The cheapest I ever had. I already set my expectation as per budget. She came in around 30 mins. May be early 20's.

She looked well average. With.

She undressed herself and starting with sucking. Even after 10 min of but my tool was still in non-cooperative mode. BTW she is a good sucker. I thought of giving money and getting rid of her. She said she will give massage for some time. I laid down and then she started licking all over my body. Was a genuine effort.

I switched side. Laid on stomach and she started bit of bum massage. She tried to spread my legs a bit. I was happy to make a way for her to access jhonny. She was simultaneously stroking me as well as moving her fingers near buthole. She started licking my backside and I supported her by raising my waist. Unexpected rim job started. She started licking the hole. Almost inserted her tip of the tongue in. That was the best rim job I got at any price. I had a boner at that point. I asked her for doggy but she was not ready for it. Don't know why.

I sat on corner of the bed and asked her to come on top. Readily agreed. She had little problem handing the girth. Later she was riding it like champ with her legs tightly wrapped around me.

It was already over an hour. Asked her to climb down and give blow job. Gave a good one. Released on her boobs.

Gave her some extra for her all in efforts.

Face: 6/10.

Boob: small.

Pussy: 7/10.

Efforts: 9/10.

Last digit 148.

Wir: yes sure.

MrMime
11-24-21, 22:54
Considering prices in Mumbai, I would suggest travel to Europe. It'll be cheaper for you, and can have variety too.

If by chance you're in Hyderabad, I might be able to get you a guy who provides Iranian or Russian.

There was a Natalie in MR, not sure if any one tried her or her charges. Would like to know.

I think in 2019, Stacy Cruz was on Mumbai MR, not sure if anyone was able make it.

Cheers!Will let you know if I visit Hyderabad. Thanks.

On The Wings
11-25-21, 06:46
Have been talking to her named Natasha from MR, is she OK for 10. Pic attached.One of the oldest bird from Malad well spent and known here. Chubby gal. If you are interested can proceed but definitely not at 10 k. Maximum 5 k would be fine. Picture seems to be taken before 2010. And you will be surprised to know I met her in 2008. Play safe. Cheers.

IDuck
11-25-21, 10:42
Was curios about some of the Afros on MR. There are 2-3 who seem like they might be worth a meet.

Any one has any experience / reviews on these birds?

I tried to RTFF, but can't find anything of note.

The ones I'm looking at are quoting in the range of 6-8 k. Though I know they will probably settle for less.

Any info regarding cost / service / incall location (safe / shady) would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

IDuck.

MickeyDuck1208
11-25-21, 17:09
Monalisa is a real one, she was in a hotel in Andheri (E) last week. She was in Bangalore before with a different profile, but same girl. She brought up my details from Bangalore chat when I pinged her last week.

Get them down to 2 K per shot max, even lesser if possible.

Was curios about some of the Afros on MR. There are 2-3 who seem like they might be worth a meet.

The ones I'm looking at are quoting in the range of 6-8 k. Though I know they will probably settle for less.

Any info regarding cost / service / incall location (safe / shady) would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

IDuck.

VickeyForever
11-25-21, 19:33
Look for afros on skokka. You ll find there at cheaper rates. MR just spoils these chicks and jacks up the prices.

Thanks in advance,

IDuck.

Rajesh Hard Dick
11-26-21, 02:44
Since Akansha was not available as she was out of station. So decided to try her Saheli Shilpa Bhabhi. Shilpa told she also has a small daughter maybe 7 months. I confirmed from Shilpa that she was lactating good. Shilpa is a typical Bhabhi north Indian and very horny. She said her husband doesn't work and is a drunkard. So she has to do this work. I told her not to worry and we can help her. So I met her and what a horny experience it was guys. I have tasted few new mom's in the past and this was also equally good. I hope you all will also have fun with her. I have posted and uploaded her details in the list. So eligible guys can have fun with her. Only thing you don't bite her nips too much as it's sensitive and sore now LOL. I did that but she was cooperative.Hi,

Can you PM her details, would like to try her.

JackMa3
11-26-21, 03:14
Met the small time model. In desperate need of money. Easy to find and good attitude. I was surprised by her friendly nature. Ready to please. Her ass and body is well shaped. I sucked her entire body and made her wet.

Looks- 8.

Body- 9.

Pussy- 9 not so used.

Ass- 8.

Service- 8.

Price- 4 k for 2.

KaranMasti
11-26-21, 05:17
Monalisa is a real one, she was in a hotel in Andheri (E) last week. She was in Bangalore before with a different profile, but same girl. She brought up my details from Bangalore chat when I pinged her last week.

Get them down to 2 K per shot max, even lesser if possible.Bro,

Spoke to Monalisa post your review. Based on your FR quoted 2 k but she blocked me. She said not even single rupee less than 5 k. Tried to convince but was too adamant.

ApacheGuy
11-26-21, 06:14

Get them down to 2 K per shot max, even lesser if possible.Will afros agree for 2 k? If yes, I would like to try one.

ApacheGuy
11-26-21, 06:17
Seniors, any feedback on ashmita? Number ending with 937.

I am unable to make my mind.

Asking for 6 k for 2 sessions. Looks high to me.

MickeyDuck1208
11-26-21, 06:23
6 K is ok, typical indie. Chubby and curvy. Decently involved in the act. Does not allow DFK as I recall. Had met her pre-covid.

She does video confirmation, if you want to see her and decide.

MickeyDuck1208
11-26-21, 06:28
I had discussed when she was in Bangalore for 4 K for 2 shots, but did not meet her then. Got her to agree to that now, but for 1 shot.

Her MR profile was Mariajones (Bangalore). Spin a story about chatting / meeting earlier and try for 2 K.

With Afros, always go with the attitude "this is what I will pay, take it or leave it". Too many of them around to get hung up on one girl.

Will afros agree for 2 k? If yes, I would like to try one.

LonelyBoy4444
11-26-21, 06:52
Had a short trip to Mumbai recently. Got a chance to go to the NL dens. Day 1 visited the second floor place of SP M. Picked me up from near the den. Place was good, clean with attached washroom. Was shown a parade of few women. Chose one from Assam Ms. And. Was decent tried to please. BBBJ available and offered. Had good racks. Used tongue liberally on her and then finished in mis. Damage 3.5 K plus 200 k to attendant. WIR No.

FanRaja
11-26-21, 12:09
Off late, have been facing lot of arrogance from the receptionist R at the S and spa Juhu. Couple of my friends faced the issue as well. Her manners are not customer friendly. For new customers she will appear friendly but for regular ones, she becomes rude. Never apologetic of her behavior. That's a weird behavior. Couple of years back I heard a rumor of having hidden cameras installed in the room. Frankly never found one. But heard from lot of groups. Anybody faced any such issues, kindly share as well. We need to deal with this kind of arrogance.

Difficult to get a good spa in the Juhu area as such. If anyone knows. Do share info.

IDuck
11-26-21, 13:53
Look for afros on skokka. You ll find there at cheaper rates. MR just spoils these chicks and jacks up the prices.Hey,

Checked our Skokka. Seems to be inundated with SP Profiles and seemingly fake ads. And the lack of reviews makes me unsure about how reliable they are. Also, found a couple of Afro posts where the pics were different but the text was copy pasted. Makes my bullshit meter go on high alert. Have you had the chance to taste any of the Afro birds from skokka?

At MickeyDuck1208.

I saw the advt for Monalisa on MR, and the only FR on here is for her. However I have a small frame and I'm keen on not being crushed by the 50 kg Boulder that she has for an ass.

To be more specific, the profiles I'm looking at are Jennifer and Shwaty (and maybe one other I'm forgetting).

At ApacheGuy.

Thats exactly my point too. 2 k ST, 4-5 k LT sure is worth a try. Especially cause I haven't been with an Afro yet. BTW bro, you live somewhere in the western suburbs right? Me too! Will ping you once I have PM active.

IDuck.

Dasnun
11-26-21, 16:20

Asking for 6 k for 2 sessions. Looks high to me.Yeah avoid her. She is very bulky and not a looker. Don't waste money on her.

Thirsel
11-26-21, 17:07
Hi all,

I know it's difficult but sharing will make a great way. I am requesting all of the gentle man's to help me also explore the indies, bhabhis and lovely stuffs you can share. Please please.

Dirty Tom
11-26-21, 17:11
Hello friends,

Please bear with the long FR below. Feel free to skip if it's too long. You've been warned!

I am back to India after a few years and most of my contacts have dried up. Hence had to enter the game the more expensive way. MR - opted for an expensive one. Read on.

After some RTTFing the Mumbai forum, debated between Anu, Diana, etc. And opted for a one less discussed hoping to find the gem. Went with "Ms. Y", after email initiation, went to WA chat, discussed the specifics, location, pricing, etc. (asked for 25 K for 2 shots, agreed for 20 K) - pretty much all services were available except CIM & Anal. I wanted to take a chance on the no-CIM clause given that she was praised for her willingness to please and do anything and everything being requested. Also warned her that I had not cum in over a week so expect a quick first with a delayed second (my age!) and she was up for it.

Once we finalized the meet she sent me a couple 1-time-view pics, nude-back and face mugshot. The face looked so cute and pretty. The ad on MR advertises her as a 25 years old beauty. The image aligned with that. A slightly different revelation once she appeared in person.

Coming to the meeting. She came in well dressed, and we took the walk of shame to our room, chatting like friends and she blended right in! About her looks. It was apparent that the age was mis-represented by a few years (not too much. 3-4 may be), and the face skin was more cooked (mature) than the youthful supple skin that showed in the shared picture. I tried to look beyond that and give her a chance..

Once in the room, it felt a little weird sitting down on the sofa with her, she made me feel very comfy just like being with a friend. With the body language, touches, convos, smells, etc. - the first 10 minutes. Then we went into our bedroom where she asked what I wanted to start with. Hugs, kisses, cuddles, more convos,. I had told her I wanted shower sex but she was not comfy getting her hair wet and face wet (make-up). Agreed to that again.

We jumped into the bed and she was kissing and licking all over my face, funnily, the ears got a tongue-cleaning! Her boobs were big, firm and taut with great nipples. Just the way I love them,*except not very fair (she was wheatish) - I could suck on them all night long! She commented about how it's hard to work out with these big boobies! As she went down, it was a great feeling. When we got naked is not on my mind. It just happened. She DFK'ed for a bit and almost tickled my lips and tongue in a good way. If I had encouraged it. The DFK may have been mighty fun. But just did not feel like, because it's not my thing!* Side note. I had shaved myself really well down there because why not. Just good for both parties involved! As she went down there, she announced. That I could totally CIM and not worry about anything at all (delights! For many minutes it was sucking the dick really well, some DTs, and as she started teabagging, I propped a pillow under my bums to make her life easy. Signalled her to go below those sacks and she RIM'ed my hole like a champ with the tongue tip probing the hole nice and deep! As the tongue swept up the shaft, it was more of sucking and DT. Then I requested for a few different positions for mouth-fuck. Like hanging her head down by the bedside with her belly up, she lying side-ways so I could finger some as she sucked, she lying by the bedside with her belly down and face raised up for my dick's height as I stood by the bed pumping that mouth, and finally she lying down and me on top fucking the mouth like its the pussy. Eventually I came in her mouth really crazy and she took it all like a GF! Total GFE! I had not come in over a week. So you can imagine that I kept cumming and she just took it all with some moans and groans. And only got up to spit / clean when I said I was done. She could also speak the dirty language. And said that my orgasm was very intense! Also commented that it was a lot of cum!.

We went to the bathroom where she cleaned herself with a lot of clearing up her throat and gargles. I did not ask but would be surprised if the cum did not drip down that throat! I too washed my dick and we dried and came back to the bed. We cuddled and talked for over 30 minutes about everything under the sun, a lot about some beliefs and superstitions, clairvoyance, literature, astrology, etc. - as some folks had commented on her MR profile. She was definitely a person you could talk to, about anything under the sun! Then she started warming me up by her touches and licks and kisses.

Back to the sucking and DT and it went on for quite some time, when she asked if I wanted to insert. So why not! I wore the condom and tried entering. But that pussy was so tight that I got soft and asked her to continue sucking, she pulled the condom and obliged. Going on for some time, suggested some more positions like me standing on the floor and she on her knees. Who does not like that! We went to the love seat and did some more sucking there. Then back to the bed and me laying sideways and fucking her mouth some more. It was taking some time so I asked her to play with the balls. She went a step further. Wet her whole palm and fingers with her saliva and kept it under the scrotum and that reached out till the back of the ass. This all while she was sucking my hard one. That was it. I could not hold any more and gave her a second surprise though much less than the first time around. She again stuck around till I declared the mission accomplished!.

We both went to the bathroom to clean up and she had to gargle and clear her throat again a few times, less than the first time around. Then we washed ourselves some more and came back to the living room area. Chatted some more, she dressed up and sat down for some more chats when I reminded her that the prize money was on the bed (it was under the pillow on our bed in her plain sight) and I did not have to hand it to her. She had picked up and counted it within a minute or so when I was still in the bathroom. Did not feel like a deal. Completely GFE when you pay them this way. She asked about my future plans and if I would like to meet again, etc.

Some metrics -.

Face: 8/10 (due to the mature skin).

Boobs:11/10.

Body: 7/10. (on the border of being fit and a bit plump).

Good Attitude: 10/10.

FS: Yes.

BBBJ: Hell yeah!

CIM: Yes.

DFK: Yes.

WIR: Possibly, if I am good with the price tag.

Charges: 20,000 INR (yes!

And finally, to those who are surprised at the price tag. That is the quoted one on MR and I was in no mood to bargain if I got the service I wanted. The only thing missing from the bargain was the mature face / skin that was not expected based on the initial alignment. Since we were together for over 1. 5 hours. She asked to be paid some more over the agreed amount. I admitted that I did not have any more cash (that's true) and she happily agreed with that.

After this FR, I am hoping that some of the seniors in Mumbai will take pity and share some good and affordable contacts with me so I can share some more good FRs like this! Thanks. My inbox is waiting.

And to the smart ones. You would know who this "Ms Y" is.

Kam Dev 1
11-26-21, 17:12
Went to couple of spas last weekend.

1) Royal Oak Spa in Dadar, there were 3 options to choose from including the receptionist. They showed the options before starting the massage. 4,5,6/10. Thought receptionist looked decent, asked her to give massage. Although she was slightly large and had a slight gut, her skin looked nice. Paid 1500 for dry massage, as I went for extras only. As per the receptionist, there were other girls also but they were busy. Rooms had attached washroom and cleanliness was decent. Namesake massage started with a little chit chat. She knew why I was there. She asked 3 k for B2B and 2 k for HJ with TA. On negotiating she didn't budge below 2.5 k. She became completely nude and I had full access of her body. She had decent boobs and I ate them to my heart's content. Squeezed her all over and fingered her down there. She was also moaning slightly. Then she started hurrying with the HJ. As it had been a long time for me, I came quickly. All in all, I was done in about 30 min. Overall a decent 6/10 experience with no hassle.

WIR. No.

2) Tried Arth Thai spa in Worli. This time I wanted a massage also, so paid 2.5 k at counter. Didn't ask to see any girls and decided to roll the dice. The receptionist also did massage and she was looking kind of sexy here also. Was assigned some therapist with Muslim name. She was decent looking 6/10. Rooms looked decent but the washroom is not attached. This time I didn't make my intentions clear from the start and waited for the topic to come up. Talked a lot with the therapist to get comfortable while she was giving me an okayish message. I guess its better this way because I was able to negotiate to 2 k this time. Good thing about the therapist was that she tried to get me comfortable. Her boobs were really nice, ate them to my heart's content. She didn't get bottomless though but I still think this experience was better. Groped her all over, at last came with a HJ. Took a bath and left from there. Over all experience 7/10.

WIR. Maybe with a different girl.

Downside is none of these spas provide BJ or FS, maybe they would if I become a regular. Still would prefer to explore other places and see what else is out there.

I have been trying to find some indies on the forum, haven't had any success till now so exploring this way in hope of getting maybe some contact or maybe I can find a decent spa with hidden gems. Still PM is open if anyone would like to help with contacts for any indie or SP.

WoodLand
11-26-21, 17:31
Hello friends,

Please bear with the long FR below. Feel free to skip if it's too long. You've been warned!

I am back to India after a few years and most of my contacts have dried up. Hence had to enter the game the more expensive way. MR - opted for an expensive one. Read on.

After some RTTFing the Mumbai forum, debated between Anu, Diana, etc. And opted for a one less discussed hoping to find the gem. Went with "Ms. Y", after email initiation, went to WA chat, discussed the specifics, location, pricing, etc. (asked for 25 K for 2 shots, agreed for 20 K) - pretty much all services were available except CIM & Anal. I wanted to take a chance on the no-CIM clause given that she was praised for her willingness to please and do anything and everything being requested. Also warned her that I had not cum in over a week so expect a quick first with a delayed second (my age!) and she was up for it.

Once we finalized the meet she sent me a couple 1-time-view pics, nude-back and face mugshot. The face looked so cute and pretty. The ad on MR advertises her as a 25 years old beauty. The image aligned with that. A slightly different revelation once she appeared in person..Is it Yutika? If yes then I would say her service is good. But price is not at all good.

Star1987
11-26-21, 18:03
Digits ending With 28.

Ratings (out of 10).

Looks - 8.

Figure - 9.

Boobs - 9.

Ass - 8.

Cleanliness - 10.

Service - 10.

Damages - 6 k for 2.

Extras - 600 AC room.

WIR: Yes. Anyone looking for a slim indie with a good figure & looks should approach her. I would count her as one of my best GFE.

The photo I received from Ananya was too good to be true, making me want to avoid any mishaps later on. Kept in touch on and off once the plan was finalized and on the designated date picked her up on the way to the hotel.

She was dressed in western casuals and looks as in the photo minus the filters, finally made me relieved that I didn't land into a soup. We took some time to freshen up after the room-boy left and then a couple of minutes catching up. We began with a DFK session and it should have been one of my best ones. Our DFK session started with us in clothes and ended with us without clothes and very rarely taking a break from our kisses.

There is something very alluring about girls with curly-hair or straight-hair. Ananya has those straight bonded hair and it was a treat parting it with my fingers to get access to her neckline & earlobes when we took a break from our kisses. Having her on my lap facing me for the most part of the DFK session also gave me access to her perky well shaped breasts. Not too large and neither small.

Perfect handful with nipples that are large enough to suck on. Back in our "Birthday Suits" we switched to 69 and have the next few minutes exploring each other privy parts.

She is good at BBJ. It's something to look at, a girl with such good features, straight hair. I just parted her hair and kept looking at her while she continued treating me to a good BBJ. She did all the things in we love. Deep throat, licking the shaft, licking the balls and did not overdo anything like some indies do saying they are "wild".

It was time for the main event to roll. Rolled on the rubber and started in missionary, entering a tight wet hot pussy. She is of apt size, giving me access to all her sensuous parts while doing her in missionary.

Had ample DFK, followed by feasting on her breasts and nipples. In the heat of the moment, changed our position such that I was seated with folded legs and she was on my lap, still going on with our thrusts. You can only do this with a slim shapely indie. We continued in that position "what is called. LOTUS something" for a while and it was a different feeling to feel her wetness dripped between your crotch while the AC added to the cold feeling. Moved back to missionary and in a few moments switched to WOT. Gave her control and enjoyed my hands on her breasts, her slim tummy and her curvy waist. At one time when it felt as if she was slowing on, held her by her waist and pumped her up & down a few times. Perks you get only with slim ones. Then asked her to come closer, hugged her and pumped her to completion. All this while, never missed a chance to enjoy her breasts (which are close to perfect) and DFK. In all honesty.

She was never a time-watcher and during our talks I realized that she didn't have any other commitments. Could have made her wait for a second session but I had other plans and didn't want to spoil the outcome of the first meet which was "awesome". Planning to meet her again this week with more time on my hand. If anyone already has her number, which I guess most have from my understanding of the MP forum then feel free to use my reference. I will share on PM.

For those going to DM me for the contact, please do so only if you are actively engaged on the forum. Meaning, you should have some FRs and your posts should not be only asking for numbers. This a group, let's engage more and share our experiences. Not just good ones but failures too.

Dirty Tom
11-26-21, 19:23
Is it Yutika? If yes then I would say her service is good. But price is not at all good.You got it!

Dirty Tom
11-26-21, 19:30
Loved your style of describing the hair curls and its impact!

Great write up by the way!!

Digits ending With 28.

Ratings (out of 10).

Looks - 8.

Figure - 9.

Boobs - 9.

Ass - 8.

Cleanliness - 10.

Service - 10.

Damages - 6 k for 2.

Extras - 600 AC room.

WIR: Yes. Anyone looking for a slim indie with a good figure & looks should approach her. I would count her as one of my best GFE.

The photo I received from Ananya was too good to be true, making me want to avoid any mishaps later on. Kept in touch on and off once the plan was finalized and on the designated date picked her up on the way to the hotel.

She was dressed in western casuals and looks as in the photo minus the filters, finally made me relieved that I didn't land into a soup. We took some time to freshen up after the room-boy left and then a couple of minutes catching up. We began with a DFK session and it should have been one of my best ones. Our DFK session started with us in clothes and ended with us without clothes and very rarely taking a break from our kisses.

There is something very alluring about girls with curly-hair or straight-hair. Ananya has those straight bonded hair and it was a treat parting it with my fingers to get access to her neckline & earlobes when we took a break from our kisses. Having her on my lap facing me for the most part of the DFK session also gave me access to her perky well shaped breasts. Not too large and neither small.

Perfect handful with nipples that are large enough to suck on. Back in our "Birthday Suits" we switched to 69 and have the next few minutes exploring each other privy parts.

She is good at BBJ. It's something to look at, a girl with such good features, straight hair. I just parted her hair and kept looking at her while she continued treating me to a good BBJ. She did all the things in we love. Deep throat, licking the shaft, licking the balls and did not overdo anything like some indies do saying they are "wild".

It was time for the main event to roll. Rolled on the rubber and started in missionary, entering a tight wet hot pussy. She is of apt size, giving me access to all her sensuous parts while doing her in missionary.

Had ample DFK, followed by feasting on her breasts and nipples. In the heat of the moment, changed our position such that I was seated with folded legs and she was on my lap, still going on with our thrusts. You can only do this with a slim shapely indie. We continued in that position "what is called. LOTUS something" for a while and it was a different feeling to feel her wetness dripped between your crotch while the AC added to the cold feeling. Moved back to missionary and in a few moments switched to WOT. Gave her control and enjoyed my hands on her breasts, her slim tummy and her curvy waist. At one time when it felt as if she was slowing on, held her by her waist and pumped her up & down a few times. Perks you get only with slim ones. Then asked her to come closer, hugged her and pumped her to completion. All this while, never missed a chance to enjoy her breasts (which are close to perfect) and DFK. In all honesty.

She was never a time-watcher and during our talks I realized that she didn't have any other commitments. Could have made her wait for a second session but I had other plans and didn't want to spoil the outcome of the first meet which was "awesome". Planning to meet her again this week with more time on my hand. If anyone already has her number, which I guess most have from my understanding of the MP forum then feel free to use my reference. I will share on PM.

For those going to DM me for the contact, please do so only if you are actively engaged on the forum. Meaning, you should have some FRs and your posts should not be only asking for numbers. This a group, let's engage more and share our experiences. Not just good ones but failures too.

ChoteBhai
11-26-21, 20:03
Loved your style of describing the hair curls and its impact!

Great write up by the way!!Superb write up. Reminded me of the old Mumbai forum.

ApacheGuy
11-27-21, 04:05
Tried Jhanvee couple of days back. Was asking for 5 k. But bought down to 4 K single shot.

Overall, not a good service. Just wants you to quickly do the deed. No foreplay. No blowjob.

Shares pics that are way old.

Please avoid unless desparate.

Man. I am ending up with some bad experience these days. Seniors please share some good contacts.

Cyril F
11-27-21, 04:58
Can someone share (honest) review on Vishaka (western line).

Hearing mixed reviews.

Cyril F
11-27-21, 05:11
This is from my very recent visit to NL, sp A bhai.

FR-1 Renu (bong).

Soft skin, but visible stretch marks in belly. Great BJ. Excellent attitude. Gives a nice wash to johhny pre act. Height approx 5. 4. Good assets (not too big).

FR-2 Kajal (from UP).

Just one word. The best experience I have had in last few years and especially at NL. Flawless. BJ 20/10, gets into the act, cooperative, great structure, service 20/10. Wot, doggy and finished in mish. Killer smile!

Damage: normal NL ones.

ApacheGuy
11-27-21, 06:39
Anyone tried Arth spa in Borivali West. They are saying they have locals with 1500 dry massage and asking to come down for more details for b2 b massage.

Some feedback would be helpful.

Srinivasl234
11-27-21, 06:45
Since Akansha was not available as she was out of station. So decided to try her Saheli Shilpa Bhabhi. Shilpa told she also has a small daughter maybe 7 months. I confirmed from Shilpa that she was lactating good. Shilpa is a typical Bhabhi north Indian and very horny. She said her husband doesn't work and is a drunkard. So she has to do this work. I told her not to worry and we can help her. So I met her and what a horny experience it was guys. I have tasted few new mom's in the past and this was also equally good. I hope you all will also have fun with her. I have posted and uploaded her details in the list. So eligible guys can have fun with her. Only thing you don't bite her nips too much as it's sensitive and sore now LOL. I did that but she was cooperative..Please share details.

Headhoncho333
11-27-21, 07:27
Hi folks,

I am planning to see a WG at a 5*. She is asking for my full name and booking confirmation voucher. Is this normal? How do I protect my privacy? What do you suggest? Sorry for the 'newbie' question.

Thanks.

KaranMasti
11-27-21, 07:41
Hi friends,

Ananya rate is 4 k for 2 shots. Please don't hike prices. Just read someone paid 6 k for a shot. Let's keep prices in control.

Jadugar
11-27-21, 10:56
Pinged my regular SP for some exquisite food. Reply came that one Uzbek is coming. Shared the picture. Mind said that go for white skin, though not looking very gorgeous. Said I will come. Reached the den after traveling the distance. When I was on the way, got information from SP that one Indian is also there. You can choose from them. Reached at destination. While I was entering, saw Indian girl entering in wash room. Good physique from back side. But, went where Uzbek was there. Milky white. Good lips and eyes. Got freshened and sat besides her. In the mean time the other Indian came in. Said will see later and already made up mind to screw this Uzbek. Started the deed. When removed her lingerie, saw a very small boob and loose too. Skin appeared to be smooth but loose. Skinny structure. Anyhow got positioned for the deed. Not one of the best experience but had my pleasure with tight pussy. Screwed for half an hour and missi and doggy positions. Finished and sat with SP. Described that not very great experience. SP offered why don't take other Indian also. Allured with the offer. Said yes. Again bed was made and now Bengali beauty. Nice boobs. And great ass. Not going in to more details but that was satisfying encounter.

Score card.

Uzbek: face 7/10.

Boob 2/10.

Pussy 7/10 tight.

Attitude 5/10.

Bengali: face 6/10.

Boob 7/10.

Pussy 7/10.

Attitude 7/10.

Damage: 13 k.

BangBanggo
11-27-21, 11:32
Anyone tried Arth spa in Borivali West. They are saying they have locals with 1500 dry massage and asking to come down for more details for b2 b massage.

Some feedback would be helpful.PM you my spa details.

SanMum
11-27-21, 12:03
Trying to get my hands on her. If anyone has done with her please reply.

Kiss Lover69
11-27-21, 17:07
Hi guys,

I had been a senior member in another forum previously and then been on a break returning back to mongering now and finding things have changed a lot since then. I have always been just going to NL CH or Kenedy bridge area and never been to any independents. Tried to connect through some SP numbers found in locanto and skoka they all are mostly not True. If I ask the SP that are these photos real they immediately start abusing. I am looking for some independent whom I can go clubbing with and later boom boom. Would be appreciated if anyone could guide. My PM is active.

LoverBoy35
11-27-21, 18:35
Hi folks,

I am planning to see a WG at a 5*. She is asking for my full name and booking confirmation voucher. Is this normal? How do I protect my privacy? What do you suggest? Sorry for the 'newbie' question.

Thanks."Yes it's normal I have also shared my information with them while meeting a few not a issue I feel."

JayeshM
11-27-21, 18:43
Hi friends,

Ananya rate is 4 k for 2 shots. Please don't hike prices. Just read someone paid 6 k for a shot. Let's keep prices in control.Some people jack up prices for personal benefits.

Joshua Dsouza
11-27-21, 18:44
Hi folks,

Thanks.You don't need to tell real name but you will need to tell the girl your room number as a confirmation.

CharlieSheen69
11-27-21, 19:07
Pinged my regular SP for some exquisite food. Reply came that one Uzbek is coming. Shared the picture. Mind said that go for white skin, though not looking very gorgeous. Said I will come. Reached the den after traveling the distance. When I was on the way, got information from SP that one Indian is also there. You can choose from them. Reached at destination. While I was entering, saw Indian girl entering in wash room. Good physique from back side. But, went where Uzbek was there. Milky white. Good lips and eyes. Got freshened and sat besides her. In the mean time the other Indian came in. Said will see later and already made up mind to screw this Uzbek. Started the deed. When removed her lingerie, saw a very small boob and loose too. Skin appeared to be smooth but loose. Skinny structure. Anyhow got positioned for the deed. Not one of the best experience but had my pleasure with tight pussy. Screwed for half an hour and missi and doggy positions. Finished and sat with SP. Described that not very great experience. SP offered why don't take other Indian also. Allured with the offer. Said yes. Again bed was made and now Bengali beauty. Nice boobs. And great ass. Not going in to more details but that was satisfying encounter.

Score card.The Bengali chick looks good! 13 k for both?

Leisure1
11-27-21, 19:44
She had robbed me of my money sometime back.

HotGuyForU
11-27-21, 19:49
Hi folks,

Thanks."Well should not be a issue even if you give because many of them for confirmation and I have also provided them the details did not face any problems as such by giving them I feel if you give it also there would not be any problem".

HotGuyForU
11-27-21, 19:51
Hi folks,

Thanks."Well should not be a issue even if you give because many of them ask for confirmation and I have also provided them the details did not face any problems as such by giving them I feel if you give it also there would not be any problem".

Sensuous Stud
11-27-21, 20:04
Hey bro,

Can you please PM me details about this place? Quite interesting it seems.

Thanks.

Thank you at BongEngineer for helping me decode this place.

Friday even, had some time to kill before meeting a pal at the famous hub near this. Hence thought of exploring this before meeting him.

Entered around 8 pm. The place was fairly empty but seats were occupied. Went to bar to redeem entry fees and check the people around. As I was having my drink, a chick came around and stood at the bar. Not a looker, asked me why am standing and lets sit. Told her that I am waiting for a pal and discussed what's in store and not. She responded saying 0.5 K for kiss and fondling. I responded will let you know. Seeing my disinterest, she left. After another 5 minutes, saw one walking from inner door. She was damn attractive, nice assets and yes, smelled good. Decided to sit with her. Spend some quality time, open for kissing and fondling. She played with my tool over the jeans and I had a good time. While she was open for boobs and suck for another 0.5 k, I was getting late to meet the pal and told her that next time, I will.

Once my meeting with pal got over, thought of hitting the place once again and reached der around 1230 am..

Zarat
11-27-21, 21:34
Trying to get my hands on her. If anyone has done with her please reply.Of course buddy. That's John Cena dressed up as a WG )))

Zarat
11-27-21, 21:38
Hi folks,

Thanks.Unless you know the girl well and trust her, I would not suggest sharing your room details buddy. Once you give away your room number to an unknown girl, you never know who might show up. I have heard horror stories of very different girls showing up instead of the one you book and then threaten to shout and embarrass you if you complain, or worse even goons show up and threaten you. I think a better idea would be to meet the girl outside in the lobby or coffee shop, confirm everything is in order and then walk into the hotel room together.

Sumdayako
11-28-21, 02:08
Unless you know the girl well and trust her, I would not suggest sharing your room details buddy. Once you give away your room number to an unknown girl, you never know who might show up. I have heard horror stories of very different girls showing up instead of the one you book and then threaten to shout and embarrass you if you complain, or worse even goons show up and threaten you. I think a better idea would be to meet the girl outside in the lobby or coffee shop, confirm everything is in order and then walk into the hotel room together.Agreed! I once connected with a girl online and decided to meet at a 5* hotel. She was asking for my room details, full name etc. Something didn't feel right talking to her and I told her I would pick her up from hotel lobby, if it's okay we can proceed. She agreed in the last moment. So I waited for her at night 10 pm in the lobby. She had send some classy pic of herself and I was confident looking at the pics that no one would judge or stare at us in the lobby. I had only told her the color of my t-shirt to identify me. So after 30 minutes of waiting time a girl walked in from the entrance. It turned out she was a transgender (no offence to anyone, I am not just into them) and the pic didn't match at all. I identified her by dress color and by messaging her to call me at my Telegram. Once confirmed she was the person I had been talking to, I politely messaged her that I cannot meet as she was not the same as discussed. All this happened just over telegram. She came walking to me, I politely said "Sorry, I don't know you" and finished my coffee and went up. I later bought her a gift card and send her over telegram to compensate for the travel. I follow strict rules for meeting: Never give full or real name, Never share personal number, email etc. Respect them and they will reciprocate with GFE and good time!

Cyril F
11-28-21, 02:16
Recent FR on Vishaka number ending 626. Few mongers have met her but I did not see a review that will help decide. So here's one from my side. Read carefully and take a call.

Attitude: 5/10. She has a feeling she is the only Queen and all Mumbai mongers are longing to meet her.

BJ: 6/10. Was name sake one.

Body: 8/10 (tight, college student body, b00 BS perfect, height 5. 4).

Hygiene: 4/10 (does not even make an attempt to be clean). Face looks matured and overall matches 50% to the pics.

Damage: demanded 8 k for 2. Did not budge for negotiation. I informed her I may do only one. Paid 4 k for one (which I am aware is high). She almost pulled a fight saying she needs 8 k irrespective of 1 or 2. I did not react and kept walking.

FunForSandy
11-28-21, 02:39
Unless you know the girl well and trust her, I would not suggest sharing your room details buddy. Once you give away your room number to an unknown girl, you never know who might show up. I have heard horror stories of very different girls showing up instead of the one you book and then threaten to shout and embarrass you if you complain, or worse even goons show up and threaten you. I think a better idea would be to meet the girl outside in the lobby or coffee shop, confirm everything is in order and then walk into the hotel room together.Completely agree with this.

FunForSandy
11-28-21, 02:43

Score card.

Boob 2/10.

Pussy 7/10 tight.

Attitude 5/10.

Boob 7/10.

Pussy 7/10.

Attitude 7/10.

Damage: 13 k.Buddy, the bong looks good. What are the damages for her? Can you share the location and the SP's contact?

Thanks.

Yuta14
11-28-21, 03:36
Tried this girl Heena Chembur. What a mistake for me. She is nothing like the pic she shared. Big belly and dusky.

Skin is also hard and she seemed to be a kaamwali type of. She was although good in response, but has an attitude. Like my rate is fixed and everyone pays me what I want. Shitty attitude. Boobs are saggy and the pussy was smelly. Loose pussy. She is a mother of grown up kids.

In service she didn't allow me DFK, doesn't know how to do proper BJ. Was hesitant in BJ without condom. Totally a mechanical experience. She doesn't do any position apart from Missionary. When I tried doggy she said dard hota hai, like it pains and I stopped. Totally waste. Telling me to cum fast. I somehow managed to complete one shot then kicked her out.

Face- 5.

Figure- 6.

Pussy- 3 smelly and yuck yuck.

Service- 4.

Price- 5 k for 1 she wasn't budging below this.

WIR- hell no. Avoid her at all cost.

FanRaja
11-28-21, 05:18
Digits ending With 28.

Ratings (out of 10).

Looks - 8.

Figure - 9.

Boobs - 9.

Ass - 8.

Cleanliness - 10.

Service - 10.

Damages - 6 k for 2...Her going rate is 4 K for 2. Any specific reason you paid 6 K. Many friends had her for 4 K for 2.

Gauravlokha
11-28-21, 07:34
Visited this spa. And to my surprise first time got FS in Spa.

Damage- 4 k.

Looks- 8/10.

Service- 8/10 FS, WOT, Miss, Doggy.

She is from Pune and told if interested in 4 hand massage with receptionist. And the Receptionist is very good looking, was not expecting she would also be available for FS.

Will definitely try next time with that receptionist. And she shared her number, as she is also Marathi speaking girl from my home town.

Last week visited A spa, Andheri.

Lady- 7/10 Muslim..Please refer a more detailed address?

HotChocolate80
11-28-21, 07:38
Hi guys, any recommendation for Avantara spa for FS?

Gauravlokha
11-28-21, 08:10
Met this indie Vani from Andheri. She was available for fun. I was excited as she is new indie and isn't pounded much by forum. So she is very tight. She is newly discovered by one of our honorable legendary monger of forum. Got her details from the vfm excel sheet. Had a lovely time. She is very young, in early 20's and fun to bang. I have always lusted after such kind of college going type of chicks which I can see only in KC college or NMIMS. Fantasy was again fulfilled of banging a college going type of girl.

Looks- 8.

Figure- 8.

Skin- 9.

Boobs- 9.

Pussy- 9.

Ass- 8.

Damage- 5 k for 2.

WIR- yes.Can you please tell me what does VFM mean? Can I please get it? (new here).

Ash124
11-28-21, 08:47
This is from my very recent visit to NL, sp A bhai.

FR-1 Renu (bong).

Soft skin, but visible stretch marks in belly. Great BJ. Excellent attitude. Gives a nice wash to johhny pre act. Height approx 5. 4. Good assets (not too big).

FR-2 Kajal (from UP).

Just one word. The best experience I have had in last few years and especially at NL. Flawless. BJ 20/10, gets into the act, cooperative, great structure, service 20/10. Wot, doggy and finished in mish. Killer smile!

Damage: normal NL ones.I too had one Kajal but from Amritsar. Man what a bbj was that. 1 b2 f.

Ash124
11-28-21, 08:55
Am a lazy ass and not into writing many FR's and don't know how am I writing one too. LOL.

Simran:

Met her thru a dating app. She claimed to be a college going girl, I didn't paid heed to it as lot of wg claim that but later found out that she is actually one. Met her multiple times just because she needed money. She claims she does it for cheap pocket money and she don't do nights too. Regarding any service she agreed for DFK nd bbj but she is not proactive. She is a rookie. So I just didn't get along her now. She do have good assests though. But the thing I don't like about her that one needs to take control of her. We don't need a pussy after paying like that.

Regarding damages the first time I met her it was 8 k /2. And after that I just paid her 6 k,5 k according her needs.

I don't go wid her any longer as she began to ask me for money whenever in need.

The point of writing this FR is to make connections with girls and don't pay dem what they demand. Just ignore them politely if you feel it's too high. Be patient let the girl be in need. She will come down on her allowance when in need. Pounce the opportunity when the time is right. It's an altogether different feeling to enjy the same thing at lesser prices.

Not putting pics as as she does it for fun. Pm me for pics if you maybe interested.

Ash124
11-28-21, 08:57
A very good detailed FR is already shared by a fellow monger brother.

I met Alina almost after 2-3 months when we discussed about a meet. The thing is she has a job and hence she does only nights and I don't usually like full nights to stick in a room. So one day accidentally we had a convo nd she agreed to meet me for some short time. Also I like the girls willing to travel nd she agreed ofcourse traveling paid (500). Met her at a designated spot nd a first look at her felt like a college going petite girl. She is short maybe 4'9.

Regarding on bed performances you cn refer to the FR from our fellow brother in the forum.

Pro: She is a charmer in her own way. She tries willingly to set your mood up without even overdoing anything. Small touches nd a super friendly attitude can really make a tired pole rise too😜. Her DFK nd BJ are good but I think they get better if you build a rapport with her. She has become a good vfm GFE for me as have been with her multiple times now. Recently she was on break so got lucky. Her hygiene nd loungerie choices are good too. She is not a looker but a pleasurer for sure.

Con: Nothing for me as am not into anal. Never asked for a CIM though.

Damages: She usually charges 15-20 k / night.

But I have had her for 3. 5/4/4. 5 k for a session.

Again remember I had met her for multiple times nd she might not quote you the same. She do not budge. One of the reason I avoided her for too long. Pics are there in the earlier FR.

Stay Happy. Safe mongering. Enjoy.

ApacheGuy
11-28-21, 08:59
Am a lazy ass and not into writing many FR's and don't know how am I writing one too. LOL.

Simran:

Met her thru a dating app. She claimed to be a college going girl, I didn't paid heed to it as lot of wg claim that but later found out that she is actually one. Met her multiple times just because she needed money. She claims she does it for cheap pocket money and she don't do nights too. Regarding any service she agreed for DFK nd bbj but she is not proactive. She is a rookie. So I just didn't get along her now. She do have good assests though. But the thing I don't like about her that one needs to take control of her. We don't need a pussy after paying like that.

Regarding damages the first time I met her it was 8 k /2. And after that I just paid her 6 k,5 k according her needs.

I don't go wid her any longer as she began to ask me for money whenever in need.

The point of writing this FR is to make connections with girls and don't pay dem what they demand. Just ignore them politely if you feel it's too high. Be patient let the girl be in need. She will come down on her allowance when in need. Pounce the opportunity when the time is right. It's an altogether different feeling to enjy the same thing at lesser prices.

Not putting pics as as she does it for fun. Pm me for pics if you maybe interested.Would like to try. Please pm details bro.

Ash124
11-28-21, 09:00
This was shared to me by StrongSuit786 brother. Sharing is caring nd he did this without even asking any favours. Quite rare in our forum. The girl is pursuing her college nowadays. A Bsc final year student. Nd this her working name. A first look at her nd she has gained some weight not to complaint in anyways, a slight manageable belly with decent boob size. Not my preference as I like girls to be slender with assets. Said she does this for family responsibilities.

Pro: I didn't had any particular good expectations from her intially but she surprised me with her on bed attitude. She is certainly one that falls in the category of 'fuck me like whatever you want to do'. Nd I was in a mood for that nly. I started with fingering nd the good things about young girls that they get into the mood very quickly. Seeing her responses had a long DFK nd after sometime had a quite good BJ. The fingering DFK BJ went on for quite sometime simultaneously. I bbj'ed her to my heart's content nd she took it like a champ even though she is short. Finally started the deed in missionary then women on top and finally released in doggy. She took it really like a ***** in doggie.

Had a session nly as ws having other commitments. Would have loved to give another good bbj though.

Cons: Her body does not look according to my taste but that's manageable. Looks 70% of the pic. The pussy is not that tight maybe into this for a long time.

Damages: Fellow brother told me she charges 10 k /2 depending upon her mood. Agreed with her for 8 k /2. Paid 5 k as was in a hurry. She travelled for me for 1. 5 hrs nd travelling ws paid by me. Good option if your are around Mira road or Vasai area.

WIR: Maybe not as she is far from my location. Otherwise would have had her for occasional bbj.

Regarding pics ask her she will oblige. I don't have one.

Please don't pm me as it was suggested by the fellow brother.

Dirty Tom
11-28-21, 10:14
Planning to visit this week, am staying close to it these days. Let me know what you experience so we can exchange notes!

Hi guys, any recommendation for Avantara spa for FS?

NewRMartin86
11-28-21, 10:18
This bengali lady named taani mukherjee was here in Bangalore with one of kingpin SPs. Here she was available for 15 k short time. And there you had both for 13 k.

Cheers.

Score card.

Boob 2/10.

Pussy 7/10 tight.

Attitude 5/10.

Boob 7/10.

Pussy 7/10.

Attitude 7/10.

Damage: 13 k.

ApacheGuy
11-28-21, 10:51
She had robbed me of my money sometime back.Thanks bro. I dropped the idea to bang her.

Leisure1
11-28-21, 11:46
Attaching pics for reference. Nice FR.

This was shared to me by StrongSuit786 brother. Sharing is caring nd he did this without even asking any favours. Quite rare in our forum. The girl is pursuing her college nowadays. A Bsc final year student. Nd this her working name. A first look at her nd she has gained some weight not to complaint in anyways, a slight manageable belly with decent boob size. Not my preference as I like girls to be slender with assets. Said she does this for family responsibilities.

Pro: I didn't had any particular good expectations from her intially but she surprised me with her on bed attitude. She is certainly one that falls in the category of 'fuck me like whatever you want to do'. Nd I was in a mood for that nly. I started with fingering nd the good things about young girls that they get into the mood very quickly. Seeing her responses had a long DFK nd after sometime had a quite good BJ. The fingering DFK BJ went on for quite sometime simultaneously. I bbj'ed her to my heart's content nd she took it like a champ even though she is short. Finally started the deed in missionary then women on top and finally released in doggy. She took it really like a ***** in doggie..

Gauravlokha
11-28-21, 11:50
Was at the Reliance hospital for the second jab and just while getting out decided for a quick visit to NL. Things were pretty slow at around 5 pm. Headed straight to the second floor of 2nd building on the left as rumours were it has been newly renovated. Never to worry about any shady things happening here as all the SP are very chilled out.

NL normally opens up at 4 pm and is never too busy until post 8 pm so girls are not really watching time. Chose a bird called Naina from Kolkata. Slim figure and bubbly attitude. Asked about Sanjana who has been one of the BJ specialist but she was out of town for 3 days. Compensated with a free beer for her absence which was a strange deal. Nevertheless Naina was a great find too.

Dusky with long hair, great BBJ and everything on the menu except anal and CIM. Loves to be spanked and absolutely not a time watcher.

Would take her again if in around the area but never would travel out of the odds for her..Bro,

May I please know what does NL and SA mean?

Jadugar
11-28-21, 13:51
This bengali lady named taani mukherjee was here in Bangalore with one of kingpin SPs. Here she was available for 15 k short time. And there you had both for 13 k.

Cheers.Her name is Tanya mukherjee.

For her paid 5 k. But, she was responsive and wearing two piece with mini skirt without panty. Seeing cherry was a treat.

StrongSuit786
11-28-21, 14:57

Pro: I didn't had any particular good expectations from her intially but she surprised me with her on bed attitude. She is certainly one that falls in the category of 'fuck me like whatever you want to do'. Nd I was in a mood for that nly. I started with fingering nd the good things about young girls that they get into the mood very quickly. Seeing her responses had a long DFK nd after sometime had a quite good BJ. The fingering DFK BJ went on for quite sometime simultaneously. I bbj'ed her to my heart's content nd she took it like a champ even though she is short. Finally started the deed in missionary then women on top and finally released in doggy. She took it really like a ***** in doggie.

Had a session nly as ws having other commitments. Would have loved to give another good bbj though.

Cons: Her body does not look according to my taste but that's manageable. Looks 70% of the pic. The pussy is not that tight maybe into this for a long time.

Damages: Fellow brother told me she charges 10 k /2 depending upon her mood. Agreed with her for 8 k /2. Paid 5 k as was in a hurry. She travelled for me for 1. 5 hrs nd travelling ws paid by me. Good option if your are around Mira road or Vasai area..You're welcome brother. I hope other members also share contacts and help others rather than stocking up themselves.

Star1987
11-28-21, 16:09
I already have her number so called her and schedule meeting.

Really good-looking girl, about 5 ft, 6 inches. Was smiling the whole time. We chatted for a while and then we ran our hands over each other, still fully clothed, and I smooched her like crazy. She responded the same too, no drama or anything. Good tongue involvement too.

And then we undressed, and I sucked on her boobs for a while and went south. Nice, clean and sweet pussy too. I stayed there for another 10 minutes, and she was moaning the whole time. I asked for a BBJ, It was worthwhile anyway, since she did something about running a couple of fingers around the balls that made me go "whee! It was awesome nonetheless.

And then I had her in missionary and doggy style too. Pure bliss with that wet, tight pussy and her kissing and smiling and moaning like she wanted it. And I came at last.

Definite repeat.

Charge--6 k+ 2.2 room.

Looks --6. 5/10.

Boobs --8/10.

Pussy --8/10.

Attitude + Service --10/10. Really sweet girl.

Star1987
11-28-21, 16:33
I have sent Ananya number to 20-25 guys, if you didn't get msg me again, I will send by weekend.

I am available in mumber till 2-3 days.

So, if any good looking indi in Mumbai, please send.

I have Ananya, anu, Sony, shrya number, some girls number (but don't have reference).

If any one wants her number, ping me with your contacts, please don't send fake numbers, if you are not, no problem, I will give you but make sure that, you will write FR on this forum.

Make busy this forum guys.

Happy and safe mongering.

Thank you.

Jooeey
11-28-21, 16:45
Hello Fellas,

Any regular Visitor to NL here if you anyone of you can share with me the Number of SP Prem help would be highly appreciated. I had it, but my earlier Phone went corrupt and hence lost all my NL contacts.

Thanks in Advance!

Madipakkamseek
11-28-21, 17:46
Hello Mumbai brothers, any help that someone can give me in Vashi? I'm put up in a star hotel.

Dirty Tom
11-28-21, 17:55
I went to a spa in Navi Mumbai today with the intent of getting a clean deep tissue massage. The Indian masseuse almost directly offered HJ as an extra for which I was pleasantly surprised and she let me suck and fondle her breasts while she jerked me off. I didn't have a clue for the going rate for HJ so ended up paying what she asked for which was 2 k. Experts, did I get duped or is that the current rate? Thanks.

Vikram87
11-28-21, 20:07
MR profiles Diana and Mabel appear same, with almost same description and features.

Are they both genuine and different profiles?

Just wanted to be sure before proceeding.

Can anyone advice.

Rajesh Hard Dick
11-29-21, 01:14
Hey guys,

Have a been a forum member for over 10 years now, last few years have been completely off due to work & family commitments have been satisfied with just some spa actions which is largely limited to HJ.

In my days have been active in Delhi, Bangalore, Pune & Mumbai & have thoroughly enjoyed it.

Lately have been getting the urge to start off but most of my contacts in Mumbai are inactive or I had deleted their nos. Would help forum members to help me with details of indies, MILFs & NE chicks would be great full & will post a review too.

Looking for leads in Mumbai / Thane.

Thanks in Advance.

Dirty Tom
11-29-21, 02:31
Sent you a DM, can you please share the contacts with me too? Happy to share what I have.

I have sent Ananya number to 20-25 guys, if you didn't get msg me again, I will send by weekend.

I am available in mumber till 2-3 days.

So, if any good looking indi in Mumbai, please send.

I have Ananya, anu, Sony, shrya number, some girls number (but don't have reference).

If any one wants her number, ping me with your contacts, please don't send fake numbers, if you are not, no problem, I will give you but make sure that, you will write FR on this forum.

Make busy this forum guys.

Happy and safe mongering.

Thank you.

Vicky98
11-29-21, 02:54
I went to a spa in Navi Mumbai today with the intent of getting a clean deep tissue massage. The Indian masseuse almost directly offered HJ as an extra for which I was pleasantly surprised and she let me suck and fondle her breasts while she jerked me off. I didn't have a clue for the going rate for HJ so ended up paying what she asked for which was 2 k. Experts, did I get duped or is that the current rate? Thanks.You paid too much for HJ. In 2 k people can well negotiate and get B2B.

Vicky98
11-29-21, 02:57

Cons: Her body does not look according to my taste but that's manageable. Looks 70% of the pic. The pussy is not that tight maybe into this for a long time..She is not worth more than 2.5 k per shot. Don't overpay.

Vicky98
11-29-21, 02:58
Can you please tell me what does VFM mean? Can I please get it? (new here).VFM means value for money bro.

Vicky98
11-29-21, 02:59
Her going rate is 4 K for 2. Any specific reason you paid 6 K. Many friends had her for 4 K for 2.I agree with you. I don't know why people increase the rates and spoil the market for other mongers.

Vicky98
11-29-21, 03:26
Recent FR on Vishaka number ending 626. Few mongers have met her but I did not see a review that will help decide. So here's one from my side. Read carefully and take a call.

Attitude: 5/10. She has a feeling she is the only Queen and all Mumbai mongers are longing to meet her.

BJ: 6/10. Was name sake one.

Body: 8/10 (tight, college student body, b00 BS perfect, height 5. 4).

Hygiene: 4/10 (does not even make an attempt to be clean). Face looks matured and overall matches 50% to the pics.

Damage: demanded 8 k for 2. Did not budge for negotiation. I informed her I may do only one. Paid 4 k for one (which I am aware is high). She almost pulled a fight saying she needs 8 k irrespective of 1 or 2. I did not react and kept walking.I completely agree with you. Vishakha should be avoided at all costs. She is a friend of another indie and both of them loot people. Vishakha has tons of attitude but not worth more than 2 k per shot. Some glorious FRs of her are for marketing and misleading people. Avoid Vishakha at all costs.

Hunter0077
11-29-21, 03:29
Hello friends,

I will be in the city that never sleeps, the dream city on Tuesday 30th. I would be very grateful to my fellow brothers if you could share genuine inde contacts, who could be escorted in a 5 star hotel &budget is 15 k range for a few hrs during day time, in a south Mumbai hotel.

Thanks & stay safe.

FunForSandy
11-29-21, 04:04
Her name is Tanya mukherjee.

For her paid 5 k. But, she was responsive and wearing two piece with mini skirt without panty. Seeing cherry was a treat.Bro, please share the contact. I want to have her.

Thanks in advance.

MickeyDuck1208
11-29-21, 04:14
Check DM, shared it there.

Hello Fellas,

Any regular Visitor to NL here if you anyone of you can share with me the Number of SP Prem help would be highly appreciated. I had it, but my earlier Phone went corrupt and hence lost all my NL contacts.

Thanks in Advance!

Jooeey
11-29-21, 04:43
Check DM, shared it there.Hey! Thanks!

MetroHiker
11-29-21, 07:11
The profile "Diana" is genuine. I've tried her and she is good. Not sure about Mabel.

MR profiles Diana and Mabel appear same, with almost same description and features.

Can anyone advice.

Akash Roy
11-29-21, 09:15
Riya- Rani spa (vashi).

She is nice talkative girl. Laughs a lot. She only suggested to take service first. She asked what service I would take. I slapped her ass said this. She shocked and burst in laughter saying not this rest all. Anyway foreplay started and within few minutes she got hell lot of wet. Inserted two finger in pussy and gspot hitting, she was moaning crazy, then I inserted one finger in ass and she screamed and removed my finger and slapped my chest saying "I was roaming in heaven you bought me down to earth, now I will blow you." Then she sucked while playing with balls, and I released in her mouth, big load of cum. She then washed mouth. Although BJ was a bit toothy, CIM best is muski. Then massage started and this is best massage till now. From top to bottom each part she massaged well with oil. She applied oil on back and chest and rubbed with her boobs as well. Pure B2B.

Looks: 6/10.

Figure: 6/10.

BBJ: 7/10 CIM allowed.

Massage: 10/10.

Cost: 1.5+1.5.

IDuck
11-29-21, 09:26
Anyone tried this Woodhouse spa at nagri niwara much ahead of oberoi mall in Goregaon East.

Looks fairly new and decent to me. And cheap too at 900.Was looking at Spa options in my area and found Woodhouse. On checking the forum I found this question from a brother, but found no further reviews.

Decided to take one for the team and paid them a visit.

First impressions were that the setup looked extremely professional. But at the same time I had an inkling that there may be some action possible here.

I had asked for a local therapist specifically (I prefer local therapists over NE when I visit new places, cause in my experience, if action is possible, locals will almost always deliver. Also, I know these places often have a couple of NE who aren't friendly and they will usually try to stick first time visitors with them just to gauge if there is any LE threat). Despite that, once I was inside, I was joined by a NE Girl. Decided to go with the flow. She looked really young, almost enough that I would want to check her ID before I did anything.

The therapy was OK. Made some conversation. She was smiling and responding all along. Then popped the question. She just shrugged it off, and didn't really respond. So I left it at that.

I also noticed a local, but didn't really look interesting. I am sure there are more options, which I will check out in due course of time and report. I still get the feeling action might be on the menu, but need to give it some more time and maybe a couple of more visits.

Damages: Basic Therapy - 1600 Quoted, reduced to 1300 without much bargaining (The 999 offer is no longer available).

If any one has any experience here, do suggest birds who are friendly. I should have PM active in a couple of days, but replies to the post will be appreciated meanwhile.

IDuck.

Star1987
11-29-21, 10:48
Sent you bro, please check.

Sent you a DM, can you please share the contacts with me too? Happy to share what I have.

Aditya06
11-29-21, 11:24
Number ending 5712?

Not worth 10 k. Max 4 k-5 k 2 shot with anal. Otherwise waste. She is already overused in all hole.

StrongSuit786
11-29-21, 11:34
Called her she told she will charge 7 k for 2 sessions.

Called me to a hotel.

Booked room and told her the room number. Arrived 10 minutes after that.

Immediately gave her the money she said let's start with first station. Thoda kissing and all seedha started giving blowjob and DFK. BJ she did for 10 minutes then said aajao. Banged her in missionary and she was moaning loudly. Then did WOT for 10 minutes and cummed. Her riding skills are good. Rested for 15-20 minutes and she said let's start with the second session.

Direct Condom lagake started banging no foreplay nothing. Then had her for 20-25 minutes. Session over and Kalti.

Asked her if any other girls worked at that lodge she said no..Anyone has her contact details? If yes then please share. Searching for her from long time but no luck yet. DM is active. Can reciprocate with my contacts.

Karton114
11-29-21, 16:23
Tried this gujju girl. Awesome find. Very seductive and young. She is preserved well and not pounded by many. She was telling that covid has caused issues in her life. So was looking to make some money, that's why need help. She was very hot and I licked her from top to bottom and then very deep kiss and the boobs sucking. Then pounded her nicely and then cummed deep inside her.

Looks- 9.

Figure- 9.

Boobs- 9.

Pussy- 8.

Ass- 7.

Service- 9.

Damage- 5 k for 2.

WIR- yes.

Location- western line.

ApacheGuy
11-29-21, 18:35
Was looking at Spa options in my area and found Woodhouse. On checking the forum I found this question from a brother, but found no further reviews.

Decided to take one for the team and paid them a visit.

First impressions were that the setup looked extremely professional. But at the same time I had an inkling that there may be some action possible here.

I had asked for a local therapist specifically (I prefer local therapists over NE when I visit new places, cause in my experience, if action is possible, locals will almost always deliver. Also, I know these places often have a couple of NE who aren't friendly and they will usually try to stick first time visitors with them just to gauge if there is any LE threat). Despite that, once I was inside, I was joined by a NE Girl. Decided to go with the flow. She looked really young, almost enough that I would want to check her ID before I did anything.

The therapy was OK. Made some conversation. She was smiling and responding all along. Then popped the question. She just shrugged it off, and didn't really respond. So I left it at that.

I also noticed a local, but didn't really look interesting. I am sure there are more options, which I will check out in due course of time and report. I still get the feeling action might be on the menu, but need to give it some more time and maybe a couple of more visits.

Damages: Basic Therapy - 1600 Quoted, reduced to 1300 without much bargaining (The 999 offer is no longer available).

If any one has any experience here, do suggest birds who are friendly. I should have PM active in a couple of days, but replies to the post will be appreciated meanwhile.

IDuck.I have tried this out. Didn't get action. The ne there do not give any extra. The receptionist said that she can give bump massage and handjob. That's it. No topless or anything on plate.

Wasted my time and money.

Dirty Tom
11-29-21, 18:38
I'll limit to clean massage at that place now on. Mind sharing what are reasonable rates for HJ, BJ,. For Navi Mumbai?

You paid too much for HJ. In 2 k people can well negotiate and get B2B.

Dirty Tom
11-29-21, 18:44
Happy to see this post! Curious how they loot people. Something like at gun point?

It's really confusing to see such polar opposite posts about her. More data points would help!

I completely agree with you. Vishakha should be avoided at all costs. She is a friend of another indie and both of them loot people. Vishakha has tons of attitude but not worth more than 2 k per shot. Some glorious FRs of her are for marketing and misleading people. Avoid Vishakha at all costs.

Rahuls2304
11-29-21, 18:53
This Alina if you are talking about the same which I had in spa then Jannat apni. Keep rocking and banging.

A very good detailed FR is already shared by a fellow monger brother.

I met Alina almost after 2-3 months when we discussed about a meet. The thing is she has a job and hence she does only nights and I don't usually like full nights to stick in a room. So one day accidentally we had a convo nd she agreed to meet me for some short time. Also I like the girls willing to travel nd she agreed ofcourse traveling paid (500). Met her at a designated spot nd a first look at her felt like a college going petite girl. She is short maybe 4'9.

Regarding on bed performances you cn refer to the FR from our fellow brother in the forum.

Pro: She is a charmer in her own way. She tries willingly to set your mood up without even overdoing anything. Small touches nd a super friendly attitude can really make a tired pole rise too😜. Her DFK nd BJ are good but I think they get better if you build a rapport with her. She has become a good vfm GFE for me as have been with her multiple times now. Recently she was on break so got lucky. Her hygiene nd loungerie choices are good too. She is not a looker but a pleasurer for sure..

TongueInUrChu
11-29-21, 19:04
Hi Rahul,

Hope well. Would you kindly share the name and place of this spa? Would like to check it out.

Thanks.

T.

So one day got the message from the old spa which was there in Versova itself, new branch in Versova they made and the north east owner knows me very well. Got a nice mizo chick Miss are firm Body and after the conversation got to know the same string of friends connection. A nice therapy and last 15 minutes asked what have to do I told her let's do B2B, she said she don't know how to do so explained her about the same and then the same is converted to bango banged her from back and reverse missionary and took a bath and paid 2 k for bango and left with kisses on the chick. Happy with new joint and going to try another NE chick whom I know in 2016, enjoyed the day.

Ash124
11-29-21, 20:39
She is not worth more than 2.5 k per shot. Don't overpay.Thank you so much for the guidance. Will surely not overpay.

IDuck
11-29-21, 22:39
I have tried this out. Didn't get action. The ne there do not give any extra. The receptionist said that she can give bump massage and handjob. That's it. No topless or anything on plate.

Wasted my time and money.Appreciate the info. I guess I won't waste any more of my time there.

The receptionist wasn't really a looker, and I'm not in it for the handys. I'm curious though, if the place has no action, how did you manage to convince the receptionist of all people: the.

IDuck.

Vicky98
11-30-21, 02:47
Happy to see this post! Curious how they loot people. Something like at gun point?

It's really confusing to see such polar opposite posts about her. More data points would help!They loot people not on gunpoint but with their stinky non negotiable attitude. They suffer from golden pussy syndrome as someone said. Also some hyped FRs written by well wishers of her to fetch her clients.

Vicky98
11-30-21, 02:52
I'll limit to clean massage at that place now on. Mind sharing what are reasonable rates for HJ, BJ,. For Navi Mumbai?Reasonable price.

For HJ - 0.5 k - 0.6 k.

For BJ + TL- 1 k.

For B2 B- 1.5 k.

For FS- 2 k- 2.5 k, max 3 k.

Depending on your negotiation skills.

ApacheGuy
11-30-21, 02:55
So one day got the message from the old spa which was there in Versova itself, new branch in Versova they made and the north east owner knows me very well. Got a nice mizo chick Miss are firm Body and after the conversation got to know the same string of friends connection. A nice therapy and last 15 minutes asked what have to do I told her let's do B2B, she said she don't know how to do so explained her about the same and then the same is converted to bango banged her from back and reverse missionary and took a bath and paid 2 k for bango and left with kisses on the chick. Happy with new joint and going to try another NE chick whom I know in 2016, enjoyed the day.Can you please pm details. Your pm is full.

BangWithPlace
11-30-21, 05:47
Dear all,

Planning to visit Mumbai this week. If any one can help me with good Indie contact it would be great. I will reciprocate if anyone is travelling to Bangalore. Thanks in advance.

Viiki
11-30-21, 06:02
8 k for 2.She use to come at 5 k for 2. They are all increasing their charges thanks to us. Heard even Fiza who use to come at 6-7 k for 2 is now asking 12 k for 2.

LickMyDikk
11-30-21, 06:29
Is this same Anu aka Avantika with digits ending 661?

Met Anu from vasai (can travel anywhere).

Was looking for the ride but didn't any got good deal.

I thought to give a try to Anu so Called her. She was ready to meet but was negotiating the rate. * She is much short tempered so she got pissed sometimes. But, she loves sex so horny and that attitude adds up a wild sex. Later she told let's meet and talk so I met her at McD.

She speaks good English. She works into events so travels.

I wasn't raising from 3. 5 K for 1 so she told ohk. I booked a oyo and we went there.

Reached room.

I was much horny. I looked the room and started kissing her. She resisted for some time and then she also engaged. Got into DFK and I started to grabbing her ass and skin of here and there.

Undressed. She started giving me BBBJ. Fuck. As if my dick is stuck in vacuum cleaner.

Went for some 5-7 minutes. It seems I will shoot now. I stepped back and did some time pass not able to open condom packet like a new comer in the play..

CreateNinnov8
11-30-21, 10:13
I kind off have a fetish on gujju girls. DM is open will reciprocate.

Tried this gujju girl. Awesome find. Very seductive and young. She is preserved well and not pounded by many. She was telling that covid has caused issues in her life. So was looking to make some money, that's why need help. She was very hot and I licked her from top to bottom and then very deep kiss and the boobs sucking. Then pounded her nicely and then cummed deep inside her.

Looks- 9.

Figure- 9.

Boobs- 9.

Pussy- 8.

Ass- 7.

Service- 9.

Damage- 5 k for 2..

RedAlloy
11-30-21, 10:27
I completely agree with you. Vishakha should be avoided at all costs. She is a friend of another indie and both of them loot people. Vishakha has tons of attitude but not worth more than 2 k per shot. Some glorious FRs of her are for marketing and misleading people. Avoid Vishakha at all costs.Thanks bro for sharing honest review. Was going to try but now had deleted her number.

Spa Experience In Mira Road visited Tanishq spa. All Thais are there. But all are old.

Damage- 1.6 k+1.5 k.

Service- sloppy BJ CIM.

Looks- 6/10 Age above 50 I think. Name-Katy.

Ambience- 8/10.

WIR- No.

CharlieSheen69
11-30-21, 11:09
Anyone has her contact details? If yes then please share. Searching for her from long time but no luck yet. DM is active. Can reciprocate with my contacts.She was at SP Roy's place.

CharlieSheen69
11-30-21, 11:11
She use to come at 5 k for 2. They are all increasing their charges thanks to us. Heard even Fiza who use to come at 6-7 k for 2 is now asking 12 k for 2.Now she asks 10 k /2 and she looks nowhere near the pics which are circulating, so avoid for sometime.

Best is to scout for new ones until their demand reduces. Also, can get a lot better in 10 k /2 honestly.

Karank1609
11-30-21, 11:23
Got in touch with this indi. Asking 4 k for 1 session. Notmy type. But if someone wants to try then go for it. Pics attached.Please share the digits. Will report after trying. PM is active. Thanks in advance.

Dirty Tom
11-30-21, 11:52
Folks, I have the digits for Shreya, ending in 646 but she is asking for reference. Can someone PM me your name or last few digits of number that I can use as reference with her?

KingOfGoodTime
11-30-21, 12:57
Folks, I have the digits for Shreya, ending in 646 but she is asking for reference. Can someone PM me your name or last few digits of number that I can use as reference with her?"I also contacted her but was asking for reference I am also looking for some reference if someone can give."

JayeshM
11-30-21, 14:49
I already have her number so called her and schedule meeting.

Really good-looking girl, about 5 ft, 6 inches. Was smiling the whole time. We chatted for a while and then we ran our hands over each other, still fully clothed, and I smooched her like crazy. She responded the same too, no drama or anything. Good tongue involvement too.

And then we undressed, and I sucked on her boobs for a while and went south. Nice, clean and sweet pussy too. I stayed there for another 10 minutes, and she was moaning the whole time. I asked for a BBJ, It was worthwhile anyway, since she did something about running a couple of fingers around the balls that made me go "whee! It was awesome nonetheless.

And then I had her in missionary and doggy style too. Pure bliss with that wet, tight pussy and her kissing and smiling and moaning like she wanted it. And I came at last..Shreya is not more than 3 k for 2. She is very bad looking skinny girl with no boobs. Don't hike rates bhai. Pic attached for everyone benefit. Save your hard earned money and don't overpay.

Vikram87
11-30-21, 17:25
The profile "Diana" is genuine. I've tried her and she is good. Not sure about Mabel.67.

Thank you for your inputs.

HotGuyForU
11-30-21, 17:52
Shreya is not more than 3 k for 2. She is very bad looking skinny girl with no boobs. Don't hike rates bhai. Pic attached for everyone benefit. Save your hard earned money and don't overpay." yes very bad looking I agree probably not good at all have met her but she is not whom you would would like to go ahead it's just do for the heck of drilling I probably met her but did not go ahead with her her looks are total put off".

Dirty Tom
11-30-21, 17:53
Got it Buddy, thank you!

Have canceled the meeting I had set up with V.

They loot people not on gunpoint but with their stinky non negotiable attitude. They suffer from golden pussy syndrome as someone said. Also some hyped FRs written by well wishers of her to fetch her clients.

Dirty Tom
11-30-21, 18:04
Hello folks, with contradicting reports about Vishakha and now Shreya, I'm wondering if the FRs are being written by digital pimps and being challenged by their competitors!

Am thinking of meeting Ananya, and wondering if she is truly as pretty as claimed by the mongers here or is she yet another pawn from one of the smarter pimps here.!?

Any thoughts guys?

ApacheGuy
11-30-21, 18:09
Hello folks, with contradicting reports about Vishakha and now Shreya, I'm wondering if the FRs are being written by digital pimps and being challenged by their competitors!

Am thinking of meeting Ananya, and wondering if she is truly as pretty as claimed by the mongers here or is she yet another pawn from one of the smarter pimps here.!?

Any thoughts guys?It's always a trail and error. Some people like the chick and some people don't.

But I do agree that it is very confusing at times.

If you happen to meet Ananya then let me know. I tried but she doesn't respond to my shattsapp.

LoverBoy35
11-30-21, 18:13
Shreya is not more than 3 k for 2. She is very bad looking skinny girl with no boobs. Don't hike rates bhai. Pic attached for everyone benefit. Save your hard earned money and don't overpay.Thanks buddy saved from meeting her she is actually not the one I would meet after seeing her your post was really helpful.

ApacheGuy
11-30-21, 18:13
Please share the digits. Will report after trying. PM is active. Thanks in advance.Got to know she is from Pune.

Vicky98
11-30-21, 18:53

Any thoughts guys?You know mate my honest advice to you. Always trust on FRs that have a picture with correct damages mentioned. Otherwise it's a red flag mostly and you may get scammed. There are many scammers lurking at every corner.

Dirty Tom
11-30-21, 19:34
Will do Buddy, am working through the process. Will post here on how it goes, something is seeming too good to be true about Ananya! Making me suspect that there may be an agent involved or something like that.

It's always a trail and error. Some people like the chick and some people don't.

But I do agree that it is very confusing at times.

If you happen to meet Ananya then let me know. I tried but she doesn't respond to my shattsapp.

TimePassTouris
11-30-21, 19:43

Looks- 9.

Figure- 9.

Boobs- 9.

Pussy- 8.

Ass- 7.

Service- 9..Hi brother,

Lovely report.

Is it possible to share her contact.

Thanks.

Diptkar
11-30-21, 20:54
Hello everyone,

I am looking for VFM indie contacts. I have been relying on MR profiles so far which have been burning a hole in my pocket. Want some Paisa Vasool action. Would love some help. My PM is open and active.

Srinivasl234
12-01-21, 03:11

Looks- 9.

Figure- 9.

Boobs- 9.

Pussy- 8..Please share details I have sent you PM.

ChoteBhai
12-01-21, 05:04
Hello everyone,

I am looking for VFM indie contacts. I have been relying on MR profiles so far which have been burning a hole in my pocket. Want some Paisa Vasool action. Would love some help. My PM is open and active.I have in the recent past heard from other brothers that some of the chics have been escalating prices after they are getting a lot better of queries. This has been confirmed by one girl also. I request brothers not to give in to their demands. I agree also that price should be kept in check. So please do not give in to their escalated prices. There are more than one or more brothers helping out. I am sure there will be more options if more brothers cooperate and help out.

Happy and Safe Mongering.

HiThereAloha
12-01-21, 07:08
Bros,

Both are in Bandra Khar. Both have very high counter rates. Both have a "choice" of girls. A line up like a brothel.

God forbid you take one.

She will spend the first 15 minutes trying to convince you to take the jacuzzi where "I will be nude sir."

Big fucking deal. We've seen naked girls before. And if you show interest in jacuzzi then she will upsell the "4 hands jacuzzi."

All crap. Huge ticket price. Lousy babes that you would probably get at NL for 1/4 the price.

WIR: Never.

P.S. They offer "Nuru" at 10 k! Because Nuru Gel is imported and expensive sir!

HotChocolate80
12-01-21, 07:15
Any recommendations? Planning to visit today.

RishisLife
12-01-21, 07:17
Shreya is not more than 3 k for 2. She is very bad looking skinny girl with no boobs. Don't hike rates bhai. Pic attached for everyone benefit. Save your hard earned money and don't overpay.Thanks bro for your advice. I was looking to bang her dis weekend but won't go after her now.

You saved my time and money. Thanks.

HiThereAloha
12-01-21, 08:18
For the last 3 days I've been trying and have been unsuccessful. Tried. Info. NL.

What finally worked was a google search and then logging in from that link.

I've tried VPNs as well.

Any one else facing issues?

What were your solutions?

Thanks in advance.

ApacheGuy
12-01-21, 10:58
Anyone tried Shreya number ending with 146.

Looks like a different Shreya. In touch with her.

Request feedback.

Bond Bond
12-01-21, 13:20
Hello Guys,

I have been offline since a long 3 years and looking back to start again. I am stuck in Mumbai due to the unexpected rains and thus lots of time to kill. Any immediate leads of SPA with service or Indi's would be appreciated. As I am now placed in Pune, I can help there. Though the contacts may have to be revalidated as I have been away from the scene.

Thanks anyone who can help today.

Marad39
12-01-21, 13:22
Hello Fellas,

Thanks in Advance!Visited sometime back and have contact of a SP called Axxxxxkbhai. Please dm me so that I can share with you his number. Best time to go there for good young ladies is after 7. 00 pm although he said they start at 3 pm. I went at 5. 45 and did not find much good choice though he tried his best. Rooms are clean with bathroom and running water with heater. Cheers.

Dirty Tom
12-01-21, 13:51
Go to Avantara, they will charge you upfront 10 k for Nuru which includes FS or you can pay for some namesake massage and negotiate with the masseuse inside for whatever works.

Their phone number on the web doesn't work in case you first try to call them. Just take an auto and go walk in.

Hello Guys,

I have been offline since a long 3 years and looking back to start again. I am stuck in Mumbai due to the unexpected rains and thus lots of time to kill. Any immediate leads of SPA with service or Indi's would be appreciated. As I am now placed in Pune, I can help there. Though the contacts may have to be revalidated as I have been away from the scene.

Thanks anyone who can help today.

RockMeHardly
12-01-21, 17:36

Can anyone advice.Yes both are genuine. I have met Diana. She's amazing. Have seen Mabel many times on VC during first wave. Have asked them both to come together for 3 some because both are friends also. But charges are too steep to afford my wallet.

Stranger84
12-01-21, 17:53
I selected on profile from MR, had chat with her, also shared pics looks like genuine. Fixed meeting with her. But when she arrived it was different girl. It was cheap looking girl not worth for 2 k also. Don't get trapped with this fake profiles. This profile looks genuine, they have racket which make profile trustworthy by posting fake reviews.

Stranger84
12-01-21, 18:42
Can you share contact?

Looks- 9.

Figure- 9.

Boobs- 9.

Pussy- 8.

Ass- 7..

DudeForFun
12-01-21, 20:06
Hey Bros,

Visiting Mumbai tommarow for few days.

Any petite tips?

Thanks in advance.

DesperateMon
12-02-21, 01:53
Try Pari. She is good in her job.

Any recommendations? Planning to visit today.

DesperateMon
12-02-21, 02:10
Rains have stopped the whole city. Unable to get regular at any of the spa.

CowBo11
12-02-21, 03:32
Tried this recently found vfm hw shilpaa bhabhi. Already reviewed by a member here. She is lactating. As I was looking for some milk fun, so pinged her. Rest all won't go into details otherwise you all will flood my inbox. She is pure lusty bhabhi after childbirth. Lactation lovers don't miss this chance. Her baby is very small.

Looks - 8 lusty.

Boobs- 9 milky.

Figure- 8.

Pussy- 7.

Overall- 9.

Damage- 1.5 k per shot, took 3 shots, time no limit.

You all know where to find such gems. So hurry up.

MickeyDuck1208
12-02-21, 03:42
I use these as checks -.

Search for the profile pics on Google images, usually you will see them from some FB or Twitter accounts and you know its fake.

Always ask for a video call, without payment. Just 5 seconds call. If the girl is genuine, she will agree for that.

On MR, do not believe any review that is done by someone having only one review, deleted profile, or only reviewing Afros. Usually these are all temp IDs created by the girls for the fake review only.

I selected on profile from MR, had chat with her, also shared pics looks like genuine. Fixed meeting with her. But when she arrived it was different girl. It was cheap looking girl not worth for 2 k also. Don't get trapped with this fake profiles. This profile looks genuine, they have racket which make profile trustworthy by posting fake reviews.

Kryptographer
12-02-21, 05:26
How much are these MR girls earning? Some I've met in 2019 at decent prices are not even responding now when I speak of old prices.

Believe it or not, I've met Mabel at 15 K twice way back in 2019. Inflation on MR is hitting hard on pockets.

I have in the recent past heard from other brothers that some of the chics have been escalating prices after they are getting a lot better of queries. This has been confirmed by one girl also. I request brothers not to give in to their demands. I agree also that price should be kept in check. So please do not give in to their escalated prices. There are more than one or more brothers helping out. I am sure there will be more options if more brothers cooperate and help out.

Happy and Safe Mongering.

RohanBhr
12-02-21, 06:58
I am in contact with Mr lady meher. She only rey to email not sharing contact no and pix with face. All her Pics on mr iare blurr. She want hotel booking detail before sharing contact and face pix. Please suggest can I move forward.

ApacheGuy
12-02-21, 07:11
Can someone please help with Vani contact and reference?

KingOfGoodTime
12-02-21, 07:18
How much are these MR girls earning? Some I've met in 2019 at decent prices are not even responding now when I speak of old prices.

Believe it or not, I've met Mabel at 15 K twice way back in 2019. Inflation on MR is hitting hard on pockets.Yes I agree to this prices have gone up but in MR there are many agents accept for a very selected few who are genuine it's very difficult to judge.

HotChocolate80
12-02-21, 08:46
Yes, tried her only. Good attitude. But price quoted was high (2. 5 k). How's much do you pay?

Try Pari. She is good in her job.

Burrah
12-02-21, 12:08
Hi,

Could any of the senior mongers help me with a good reference for the chick. Pic attached.

Thanks.

Dr Jony
12-02-21, 12:33
After a Long time, my wish for a Mongering vacation came true.

I am not a regular monger, I just occasionally scratch that itch. I had met this Indi / MILF 3-4 years ago. Introduced by senior member Bopshep.

I am not going to name her, this FR is just to awaken that urge for mongering in you guys.

What I have experienced in all my limited mongering is you have to nurture your contacts to get that GF experience.

I do not share FR because they are usually not worth sharing. But this one is.

After a long time, planned an sexscapade for 2 nights in lonavala.

I thought 2 nights in the resort would be boring, so booked star hotel in Vashi for one night and 1 night in Lonavala.

Picked her up at vashi Station, and went straight to the hotel. Started with a hot bath in the bathtub, sipping on beer. She gave a CBJ (I don't like BBJ), came to bed, finished in doggie.

Had some more drinks and then asked her to start 2nd round. I was sitting on the chair and asked to sit on my jony. Just like in porn. Finished in doggie again.

Then went out for dinner in a near by lounge in satra plaza. Had more drinks and some food.

Came back to hotel and she slept as she was tired. I watched some TV and at 1 am jony was ready. I removed her panties while she was sleeping, and started playing with her clit, she was still half asleep but she was enjoying the massage. Soon she was ready and we started in missionary. But jony was not willing to come, and I was tired, ask her to come on top and ride me. Finished 3rd round. And we went to sleep.

Next day had a severe headache due to too much drinking. Woke up, had breakfast and checked out of the hotel. Started journey towards Lonavla, the resort was in a secluded place and I had booked a cottage which would give us complete privacy, and it turned out there were no other guests at the resort anyways. I had planned a lot of outdoor things but it was raining that day nonstop. So could not explore outdoor adventures.

We had lunch and slept for a while as the headache was still there. Woke up fresh and now Jony was ready for action. We had some drinks and started the deed in shower. She gives an amazing BJ. She applied soap and cleaned me. And we moved to bed because the bathroom was a little congested. Since there was no one else in the resort, I opened all the curtains and started banging her in doggie. Finished the round.

We got ready and went for dinner in Lonavla market. Did some shopping. And came back to the hotel.

I had planned some Kinky stuff, but she needed to be willing to do. I asked her if I could tie her to the bed, like in 50 shades. She was hesitant at first but agreed after some persuasion. I kissed her all over. She was moaning like crazy, asked me to fuck her, banged her in missionary for some time, then she begged to release her. Just as I released her, she sprang on me like a wild cat, pushed me to the wall and started BBJ. She had gone wild with the first time bondage experience. Banged her in doggie and finished. She wanted me to fuck her more. But jony had now given up for the day. Next day dropped her at Lonavla station and went back to home.

I cannot share the contact as she does not meet new people now. Damages were 25 k. Totally worth it. I don't like those fast sessions. And any ways this kind of itch comes only twice a year.

Please do not message me, this FR is just to let you guys know, that nurturing the contact does pay off to get that GF experience.

Diptkar
12-02-21, 15:06

Believe it or not, I've met Mabel at 15 K twice way back in 2019. Inflation on MR is hitting hard on pockets.Not sure of Mabel, but Diana is quoting 20 k for one now. I guess Mabel should be same if not more.

Kiss Lover69
12-02-21, 16:19
Hi,

Can you please help with this place details I can reciprocate with the contacts I have my PM is active.

Thank you at BongEngineer for helping me decode this place.

Friday even, had some time to kill before meeting a pal at the famous hub near this. Hence thought of exploring this before meeting him.

Entered around 8 pm. The place was fairly empty but seats were occupied. Went to bar to redeem entry fees and check the people around. As I was having my drink, a chick came around and stood at the bar. Not a looker, asked me why am standing and lets sit. Told her that I am waiting for a pal and discussed what's in store and not. She responded saying 0.5 K for kiss and fondling. I responded will let you know. Seeing my disinterest, she left. After another 5 minutes, saw one walking from inner door. She was damn attractive, nice assets and yes, smelled good. Decided to sit with her. Spend some quality time, open for kissing and fondling. She played with my tool over the jeans and I had a good time. While she was open for boobs and suck for another 0.5 k, I was getting late to meet the pal and told her that next time, I will..

Vicky98
12-02-21, 17:17
After a Long time, my wish for a Mongering vacation came true.

I am not a regular monger, I just occasionally scratch that itch. I had met this Indi / MILF 3-4 years ago. Introduced by senior member Bopshep.

I am not going to name her, this FR is just to awaken that urge for mongering in you guys.

What I have experienced in all my limited mongering is you have to nurture your contacts to get that GF experience.

I do not share FR because they are usually not worth sharing. But this one is.

After a long time, planned an sexscapade for 2 nights in lonavala.

I thought 2 nights in the resort would be boring, so booked star hotel in Vashi for one night and 1 night in Lonavala.

Picked her up at vashi Station, and went straight to the hotel. Started with a hot bath in the bathtub, sipping on beer. She gave a CBJ (I don't like BBJ), came to bed, finished in doggie.

Had some more drinks and then asked her to start 2nd round. I was sitting on the chair and asked to sit on my jony. Just like in porn. Finished in doggie again.

Then went out for dinner in a near by lounge in satra plaza. Had more drinks and some food..Nobody would message you because you don't have any pm and nobody likes to spend so much money nowadays on MILFs.

Vicky98
12-02-21, 17:18
Hi,

Could any of the senior mongers help me with a good reference for the chick. Pic attached.

Thanks.I think you copied this photo from a previous members FR. Why don't you can ask him then. And she is not Asma. She is someone else.

Vicky98
12-02-21, 17:21
Can you share contact?You don't have any PM facility.

Vicky98
12-02-21, 17:22
I selected on profile from MR, had chat with her, also shared pics looks like genuine. Fixed meeting with her. But when she arrived it was different girl. It was cheap looking girl not worth for 2 k also. Don't get trapped with this fake profiles. This profile looks genuine, they have racket which make profile trustworthy by posting fake reviews.Name the profile and post her photo here too.

Vicky98
12-02-21, 17:23
Thanks bro for your advice. I was looking to bang her dis weekend but won't go after her now.

You saved my time and money. Thanks.Who shared her contact to you without any PM bro? Surprising!

KingOfGoodTime
12-02-21, 17:23
I am in contact with Mr lady meher. She only rey to email not sharing contact no and pix with face. All her Pics on mr iare blurr. She want hotel booking detail before sharing contact and face pix. Please suggest can I move forward.Avoid had planned a meeting with her and she promised to come but did not turn up I don't know she can be a agent.

Kryptographer
12-02-21, 17:25
Is it? Another member told me that she quoted 30 k. I believe they try to milk whatever possible from gullible guys.

Not sure of Mabel, but Diana is quoting 20 k for one now. I guess Mabel should be same if not more.

CharlieSheen69
12-02-21, 17:29
Hi,

Thanks.You sure its Asma / Miss Y? Is the last digit 896? If yes then she's Sanah.

Vallap
12-02-21, 17:46
Had her today in a hotel in Andheri. 10 k for 2 pops. She says she is 32 but must be in late 30's at least.

Is short height, around 5,2. Very fair and smooth skin. But not that good looking, age shows on her body. Saggy mid size boobs. Otherwise Clean, speaks good English and is presentable. Very talkative. Service is OK types, can give a BBJ if it is clean there.

Overall about 5-6/10. Only for folks like me who are middle aged and needs a genuine indie.

Vallap
12-02-21, 17:49
Supriya Rani: fake profile.

BBW Meher: is a puzzle. Quotes only 10 k for 2 pops, doesn't ask for advance but doesn't connect except on email.

Asked for hotel reservation details first, which I shared Immediately but later simply vanished.

Any bro taken her services, then please revert.

Burrah
12-02-21, 17:50
You sure its Asma / Miss Y? Is the last digit 896? If yes then she's Sanah.Yes the numbers ends with 896. I have this number saved as asma. Can you provide a reference?

Thanks.

Burrah
12-02-21, 17:52
I think you copied this photo from a previous members FR. Why don't you can ask him then. And she is not Asma. She is someone else.I have already reached out but no response yet. She is not ready to discuss without a proper reference.

Thanks.

Vallap
12-02-21, 17:53
Is it? Another member told me that she quoted 30 k. I believe they try to milk whatever possible from gullible guys.I tried with both, Mabel quoted 20 k for one pop but said no to pic sharing. I don't think there is any reason then to pursue her.

Diana shared her pic, looked good and genuine, but surely not worthy of 20 k a session. I am open with any budget and am really quality conscious but there has to be a method in madness. 20 k a pop is like having full night with way better looking girls in Delhi, sadly quality is very low in Mumbai, hence these obnoxious prices.

CharlieSheen69
12-02-21, 18:19
I have already reached out but no response yet. She is not ready to discuss without a proper reference.

Thanks.Yep she's very sceptic, won't say a word without a proper reference.

Vikram87
12-02-21, 18:58
Has anyone tried Priyal from MR, any feedback about her looks / services?

Vikram87
12-02-21, 19:14
Yes both are genuine. I have met Diana. She's amazing. Have seen Mabel many times on VC during first wave. Have asked them both to come together for 3 some because both are friends also. But charges are too steep to afford my wallet.Great, thanks for your useful insights.

Anel1985
12-02-21, 19:24
Hi, can someone please provide contacts of any good looking insta model or be grade actress. Thanks in advance.

Star1987
12-02-21, 19:41
Finally work has been done in Mumbai.

Thank you seniors for giving me good contact and vfm access.

I will do next visit after 30 days.

Happy mongering guys, now this is time to taste Pune.

Please don't DM me, I will be offline next 10 days.

Tarantula
12-03-21, 03:12
Pinged model Nuri and fixed our deed. She is a struggling model who is very hot and good looking. She is very down to earth though. I was impressed by her sexy curvy hot looks. Very delicious. She came and we went to our place.

At first I thought she is a model, so was doubtful about her service. But when she got into the game I was blown away. She is very tall and her assets are very tight. She got a shapely ass too. Lovely to bang from behind. And when she is doing from top. I pulled her towards me and she closed her eyes and I was sucking her tasty boobs like crazy. Her height is something which impressed me. I don't know why she is struggling to get any assignments, but she is very very beautiful girl. And yeah BTW she is just 25 years or so. Very young.

Price- 7.5 k including place and 3 shots. She is not a time watcher.

Her number is available with all those who regularly contribute here in forum. So kindly don't flood my inbox it's my humble request.

Srinivasl234
12-03-21, 03:22

Looks- 9.

Figure- 9.

Boobs- 9.

Pussy- 8..I have messaged you for contact please help.

ApacheGuy
12-03-21, 06:52
Pinged model Nuri and fixed our deed. She is a struggling model who is very hot and good looking. She is very down to earth though. I was impressed by her sexy curvy hot looks. Very delicious. She came and we went to our place.

At first I thought she is a model, so was doubtful about her service. But when she got into the game I was blown away. She is very tall and her assets are very tight. She got a shapely ass too. Lovely to bang from behind. And when she is doing from top. I pulled her towards me and she closed her eyes and I was sucking her tasty boobs like crazy. Her height is something which impressed me. I don't know why she is struggling to get any assignments, but she is very very beautiful girl. And yeah BTW she is just 25 years or so. Very young.

Her number is available with all those who regularly contribute here in forum. So kindly don't flood my inbox it's my humble request.Can you please share number and reference?

Kryptographer
12-03-21, 07:24
Her pics are here in this forum somewhere. Someone shared during lockdown time, search. Bubbly girl. Was available at 5 or 6 K before that.

Cheers!

Has anyone tried Priyal from MR, any feedback about her looks / services?

Ash124
12-03-21, 08:28

Her number is available with all those who regularly contribute here in forum. So kindly don't flood my inbox it's my humble request.If anyone cn share would be helpful.

BurgerMonger
12-03-21, 08:53

Looks- 9.

Figure- 9.

Boobs- 9.

Pussy- 8.

Ass- 7..If you can share her digits. I'm coming to Mumbai for the weekend. Any other contacts would also be helpful! Thanks in advance. Happy mongering!

HiThereAloha
12-03-21, 09:08
If anyone cn share would be helpful.Do share with me as well. Thanks in advance.

HiThereAloha
12-03-21, 09:11
Been to both places. Rooms are good. J&K doesn't have locks but Ather has locks on all doors.

They show you a line up if requested.

God forbid you choose someone and she immediately starts up selling Jacuzzi and Nuru. Nuru is 10 k "because gel is imported and expensive sir".

Absolutely overpriced. In my opinion.

WIR: Never.

RockMeHardly
12-03-21, 09:15

Her number is available with all those who regularly contribute here in forum. So kindly don't flood my inbox it's my humble request.Care to share?

BurgerMonger
12-03-21, 10:47
Coming down to Mumbai for some work this weekend. Booked the hotel for Sat night, and fixed the deed with one bird. She is not responding as of now.

Since I've already shelled out for the hotel, it would big popat if she doesn't turn up.

Requesting all senior members to share digits of any indie, preferably petite as I myself am of small stature.

Thanks fellow mongers for any help!

KaranMasti
12-03-21, 11:00
Met Ananya last week after reading rave reviews. Most of the FR's rates her 9 on looks, which is a exaggeration. She is a tone lower than wheatish and not polished. Contrary to posted by others, English is not good at all.

Followed for a week & finally got to meet her. She was trying to cancel but pushed her to meet or said I am not interested. She agreed and came 1 hour late.

Was expecting a lot post reviews. With rating of 9 on looks, I will expect the best and nothing else. Saw her and was little upset with fake ratings. I will rate her 5 on looks and max 6 on a gun point.

She was wearing loose top. Once she took top put, she was very petite. Deed started with usual hugging and mild kissing. Went on to a DFK and a good one. She is good at it and really enjoys. Took off clothes. Boobs were decent and I like this size. Body is smooth and kissed every part. She was into the act and was aroused (or she acts really well). Gave a BBJ and was awesome. Her wet tongue was doing magic and I was loving and moaning hard. It went for 7-8 minutes. Stopped when was about to come. Took different positions and came in mis. She came along with me and was really enjoying hard thrusts.

We decided on 2 shots but ended with one, as had important work. She was late and there was no scope of 2nd.

Overall a good GFE experience. She was into the act nicely and was working to please.

Damages - 4.5 k for 2 (Including Rs 500 fare).

Looks - 5/10 (Subjective).

GFE - 10/10.

DFK - 10/10.

Anal. And. A.

Pussy - 8/10 (Tight).

WIR. Not sure. She is too busy. I am looking for a very fair and a polished girl.

Excellent service and don't have high hopes on looks or personality. You will end up having a good time. Cheers!

Shahiste72
12-03-21, 12:59
I have already reached out but no response yet. She is not ready to discuss without a proper reference..She is not that special. Looks 6/10. But good at service 8/10. Talk to her in Hindi. She is not comfortable texting.

Enjoy.

Dr Jony
12-03-21, 13:03
Nobody would message you because you don't have any pm and nobody likes to spend so much money nowadays on MILFs.Bro,

Totally forgot you need subscription for PM.

Well, I believe we spend money for the service we get.

Spending on a MILF or a chick is totally subjective.

Karank1609
12-03-21, 13:19

I thought to give a try to Anu so Called her. She was ready to meet but was negotiating the rate. * She is much short tempered so she got pissed sometimes. But, she loves sex so horny and that attitude adds up a wild sex. Later she told let's meet and talk so I met her at McD.

I wasn't raising from 3. 5 K for 1 so she told ohk. I booked a oyo and we went there.

Reached room.

I was much horny. I looked the room and started kissing her. She resisted for some time and then she also engaged. Got into DFK and I started to grabbing her ass and skin of here and there.

Undressed. She started giving me BBBJ. Fuck. As if my dick is stuck in vacuum cleaner.

Went for some 5-7 minutes. It seems I will shoot now. I stepped back and did some time pass not able to open condom packet like a new comer in the play...Nice FR brother. Clear your inbox.

Karank1609
12-03-21, 13:48
My SP has her, just wanted to know if someone already did her and how is she?Hi brother,

I can try and report on her. Please can you share the contact details of the SP. PM is open.

Thanks. KK.

Luckyless
12-03-21, 14:46
So this FR is about Ananya 728.

Her age is around 25.

Met her in rabale. Smooth check in. Did some chit chat. She went to wash room to wash her self, deed started with kisses deep kisses, pressed her boobs, licked her pussy. She was also enjoying. She sat over me and said you just enjoy your time with me. And I really liked her way. Finished in missionary.

On second round she again went to wash room to clean her self, took jonney in mouth and started BJ, she was trying to make me cum, I said let go for doggy which she agreed, fucked her in doggy.

Overall. Experience is very good.

Damage - 4 k +200 tip +1000 hotel.

IDuck
12-03-21, 14:50
This one is going to be a long one.

Earlier this week me and a friend decided to hunt for some action. While I've been a regular at NL, I haven't really ever checked out the offerings at CH.

One friend of mine who swears by CH joined us and called his regular SP. SP had left for the day early and passed a number for one of his men. That guy however called us to a different place on the opposite side of Ken Bridge. Claimed that CH had LE issues (mostly likely a lie to get us to come to his den, since CH was buzzing with action. Even spotted a lonely LE roaming around outside, but no one seemed bothered). Decided to go check out what was on offer at the new place, since the only other option was to do a walk in at CH.

During the walk from CH to the other side of Ken Bridge, we were inundated with requests from no less than 10 SPs to come check out the wares. In my previous experience at Ken dens, unless you have a maid fetish or are absolutely broke, you do not want to venture there.

Reached the designated place and met our man. Saw two lineups in 2 dens. Both utterly disappointing. Decided to head back towards CH. Got pulled in to another den right next to CH, checked out one more lineup. Utter trash. Damages quoted for these options varied from 1.2 - 2.5, but if I say the quality was sub par, it would be an understatement. Decided against trying our luck again by doing a walk in to CH, and drove to NL instead.

Called SP are instead of our regular SP you (since the last 2 outings at SP you's den was below average, just fat MILFs). SP are showed us 2.5 lineup in 2 B2 F. Serving size of all the portions was XXL, however I will admit the faces looked appetizing. Then asked to see the 3.5. Showed us the 3 who were available, my friend picked one. M me and the other friend moved down to SP you. Only more disappointment in store. Just fat older women (one even looked like she was closing in on 60). *When we voiced our disappointment over the quality he showed us a much better girl, but she was already booked. SP you then took us to 1 B1 F, where we saw more dishes. Same story. The 5.5 lineup had no lookers, though they looked like they would be good in the act, was in no mood to spend 5.5 on 5/10's. We were then directed to SP M at 2 B2 F. Only more sadness in store.

After having spent upwards of 2 hours hunting, I wasn't going back home without some action. So headed back to SP are, asked to look at the 2 girls from 3.5 again. They were busy, showed me one that was free. Ms Shoe Me. Face looked OK. Was wearing what looked like a ball gown. This is where johnny took over and I made the mistake I promised myself I will never make. Rule of thumb, if there are extra layers of clothing, there is layers of fat hidden below.

To her credit, she was pleasant to talk to. However everything seemed hurried, which is unlike NL girls. Gave me a really good BBJ for like 3 minutes, before asking me to begin the deed. That's a total of 10 ish minutes of talking and 5 minutes of foreplay / BBJ. By this time had lost my interest, and decided to finish before I lost my hardon too. Started and finished in miss in under 10 minutes and was out in under 30 minutes all together.

My 3rd friend just gave the whole thing a hard pass and returned home dry.

Overall:

Friends Girl:

Face 7/10.

Body 7/10 (slim).

Attitude Wasn't bad but really talkative and boring (Kept talking about her ex boyfriend and my friend had to ask her to stop after 10 minutes. LOL).

Overall 6/10.

Shoe Me:

Face 6.5/10.

Body 4/10.

Attitude Wasn't bad, but unnecessarily hurried.

Service BBJ, Minimal foreplay, No DFK, No Rimming.

Overall 5/10.

Gone are the times when you would head to NL and be sure you would get good service and decent company. SP are said that 3rd lockdown fears have kept the girls away, however from the 20+ girls I saw, not one seemed to match the quality of previous years, which isn't a good sign.

If any brothers have any specific suggestions with regards to girls at NL, please do share details of girls and SP. Will post an FR after I visit. Looking for 7/10 looks and slim bod. Can compromise on these in case the girl is wild, even a little crazy and service is above average.

Over to you guys.

IDuck.

Member #4767
12-03-21, 17:18
Hi everyone,

Passing through Bombay.

Thanks to Buddies Cyril F and Ash124 for sharing contact details. I had spent few wonderful years before moving to north. Sonal used to be very active on SEA and I had some memorable encounters with her. I want to pay a far well visit to her but lost her contact. Shall be thankful for the help to get her contact details.

Thanks & regards.

Jas.

Vicky98
12-03-21, 17:19
If anyone cn share would be helpful.Enough hints available. RTFF.

Vikram87
12-03-21, 17:46
Her pics are here in this forum somewhere. Someone shared during lockdown time, search. Bubbly girl. Was available at 5 or 6 K before that.

Cheers!She's quoting 10 k for 1, digits ending 527.

Can I negotiate?

How's her face? Body seems good.

Vicky98
12-03-21, 18:06

Cheers!She is ugly looking girl slum girl from Bandra with dehati attitude. Nowadays asks 20 k for 2. Avoid her. Waste of money.

Vicky98
12-03-21, 18:14
Met Ananya last week after reading rave reviews. Most of the FR's rates her 9 on looks, which is a exaggeration. She is a tone lower than wheatish and not polished. Contrary to posted by others, English is not good at all.

Followed for a week & finally got to meet her. She was trying to cancel but pushed her to meet or said I am not interested. She agreed and came 1 hour late.

Was expecting a lot post reviews. With rating of 9 on looks, I will expect the best and nothing else. Saw her and was little upset with fake ratings. I will rate her 5 on looks and max 6 on a gun point.

She was wearing loose top. Once she took top put, she was very petite. Deed started with usual hugging and mild kissing. Went on to a DFK and a good one. She is good at it and really enjoys. Took off clothes. Boobs were decent and I like this size. Body is smooth and kissed every part. She was into the act and was aroused (or she acts really well). Gave a BBJ and was awesome. Her wet tongue was doing magic and I was loving and moaning hard. It went for 7-8 minutes. Stopped when was about to come. Took different positions and came in mis. She came along with me and was really enjoying hard thrusts.

We decided on 2 shots but ended with one, as had important work. She was late and there was no scope of 2nd.You are right that her FRs are over exaggerated. She is ordinary village type girl. She is skinny, petite with no boobs. Wears padded bra so looks can be deceiving. Has very thin boney skeleton type hands and you will feel like banging a skeleton. You paid 500 extra BTW. Don't pay her anything more than 3 k for 2. Save your money.

Vicky98
12-03-21, 18:15
Bro,

Totally forgot you need subscription for PM.

Well, I believe we spend money for the service we get.

Spending on a MILF or a chick is totally subjective.You need to negotiate and keep prices in check. Look in the forum. So many people enjoy much beautiful chicks at lower prices.

Vicky98
12-03-21, 18:16
She is not that special. Looks 6/10. But good at service 8/10. Talk to her in Hindi. She is not comfortable texting.

Enjoy.She won't talk also without proper reference.

HotGuyForU
12-03-21, 19:03
You are right that her FRs are over exaggerated. She is ordinary village type girl. She is skinny, petite with no boobs. Wears padded bra so looks can be deceiving. Has very thin boney skeleton type hands and you will feel like banging a skeleton. You paid 500 extra BTW. Don't pay her anything more than 3 k for 2. Save your money." she is not good at all but I don't know what have made people write good review for her extra rated reviews and it looks there are agents on this forum also now".

JustForFun02
12-03-21, 19:38
She is genuine, I have tried her, pics are 50-60% of real, refer my FR for more details.

I am in contact with Mr lady meher. She only rey to email not sharing contact no and pix with face. All her Pics on mr iare blurr. She want hotel booking detail before sharing contact and face pix. Please suggest can I move forward.

KaranMasti
12-03-21, 19:42
You are right that her FRs are over exaggerated. She is ordinary village type girl. She is skinny, petite with no boobs. Wears padded bra so looks can be deceiving. Has very thin boney skeleton type hands and you will feel like banging a skeleton. You paid 500 extra BTW. Don't pay her anything more than 3 k for 2. Save your money.Agree bro, she is just like an ordinary maid or village girl. Paid her in line with what people are paying, from whom I got reference. She asked for 5.5 k (Basis unwarranted high demand) but didn't fall for her demand. There are people who have paid 6 k also.

Luckyless
12-03-21, 19:54
Hello big bro,

Please share some contacts. I Will reciprocate from my side.

Diptkar
12-03-21, 20:08
She's quoting 10 k for 1, digits ending 527.

Can I negotiate?

How's her face? Body seems good.I had her for 10 k for 2 after she quoted 12 k. But that was in Feb. You can negotiate.

Her face is more like girl next door. Her huge melons are the star attraction.

Mickey1436
12-03-21, 20:53
Hey guys,

Short intro about myself.

I am a virgin monger (if that's a word), that does not mean I am a virgin. Just that I never paid for sex before.

But, like everything else. Time change.

So, I was lurking the forum before I got my membership.

It surely seems worth it.

I have come to the realization while I was lurking that everybody is expected to add some value before they ask shit.

So here goes.

I got this contact from a friend of mine, she is African.

I have not tried her, I am still speculating my options.

But, I have verified the contact myself.

She goes by the name nick, does not really need any reference as she is quite responsive on WA.

Rates are 4 k / session 7 k / two sessions.

That's all the info I have, and also attaching pic for reference (she told is her latest pic).

Any of you guys need contact DM me.

Happy mongering.

ExpMonger
12-03-21, 20:54
She is bad. Her place is also not good. She doesn't maintain it well and her service is bakwass.

Tried Jhanvee couple of days back. Was asking for 5 k. But bought down to 4 K single shot.

Overall, not a good service. Just wants you to quickly do the deed. No foreplay. No blowjob.

Shares pics that are way old.

Please avoid unless desparate.

Man. I am ending up with some bad experience these days. Seniors please share some good contacts.

Hecklife13
12-04-21, 00:14
Wow! This forum is cool. I am back in Mumbai after 2 years and keen to get back to my old ways of mongering. My contacts are mostly dead. And I will need help here. Yes I know I need the subscription which I am trying to buy (need to dabble a bin to understand how to buy crypto). Hopefully some of you will help me with contacts and I will share mine if my old contacts give me a good lead. Love this community.

Luckyless
12-04-21, 03:06

Her number is available with all those who regularly contribute here in forum. So kindly don't flood my inbox it's my humble request.Need her number bro, will reciprocate.

Luckyless
12-04-21, 03:32
Hello big bros,

I shared my two FR one about soni and other about ananya, and helped people who ever asked me for their no and reference, can anyone please help me with vfm excel? I need some good contacts, I will reciprocate. Om is active. Help appreciated.

I booked Zoya for today but had to cancel it because I saw people are finding girls in very cheap and that Zoya was asking for 6 k. I am still learning from you all. Please consider my request.

Luckyless
12-04-21, 03:48
Can someone share feedback on this girl attached in pic. She's from western line though.

Thanks in advance.She. Provide cam service also, did you try her bro?

Vicky98
12-04-21, 03:52
Her face is more like girl next door. Her huge melons are the star attraction.When she initially came into business she was like 5-6 k for 2. After that hiked her price due to marketing in MR by posting fake reviews. She is ugly looking Bandra Slum girl with a Kaamwali look. Don't mislead bro.

Vicky98
12-04-21, 03:53
Agree bro, she is just like an ordinary maid or village girl. Paid her in line with what people are paying, from whom I got reference. She asked for 5.5 k (Basis unwarranted high demand) but didn't fall for her demand. There are people who have paid 6 k also.Don't blindly trust people. People are not paying anything but making you pay so much. How can you blindly believe them.

Vikram87
12-04-21, 05:22
She is ugly looking girl slum girl from Bandra with dehati attitude. Nowadays asks 20 k for 2. Avoid her. Waste of money.Well, she is portraying herself as as college girl who speaks fluent English, she has glorifying reviews on MR. Just wondering how genuine are these reviews on MR.

Vikram87
12-04-21, 05:29
I had her for 10 k for 2 after she quoted 12 k. But that was in Feb.
You can negotiate.

Her face is more like girl next door. Her huge melons are the star attraction.She has gloryfying reviews on MR.

Though the profile is genuine just wondering if reviews there are true, even Diana has great reviews on MR.

Rustonlove
12-04-21, 07:35
Hello folks,

I am back after a long time, we did some good mongering ages ago and had a good list too. I see some new list being spoken about now.

I started with spa action. Mz. Are spa. Good but expensive. And counter has a little attitude. Tried a few random spa Khar. All basic service and nothing to write how about.

Some good leads would be appreciated.

Will be trying some spa in coloba and post an update. Not sure if old members remember me. Calling out to all of them. Cheers.

Spigot38
12-04-21, 08:02
Hi,

Your inbox is full and I'm not reaching you thru DM. Please clear. TIA.

Reached room.

Went for some 5-7 minutes. It seems I will shoot now. I stepped back and did some time pass not able to open condom packet like a new comer in the play...

KingOfGoodTime
12-04-21, 10:03
This was one of my best experience what I would like to share was going through profiles in MR but there was no review of hers there and read a few reviews in this forum of Myra I decided to contact her through MR I don't have a subscription so will tell you guys to find her on MR by the name of Independent Myra she was prompt enough to reply and then contacted her on her WhatsApp number she gave and we decided to meet at a hotel in Andheri. I would say she was very well dressed up and has stunning looks her eyes was the highlight a hazel colored eye which caught my attention. She made me feel comfortable from the time I met her. A wonderful lovely lady and charming personality. We had agreed on a 3 hours meet and I had tried to negotiate with her but she did not negotiate at all and finally I agreed to her charges and met her. She is a true master of DFK skills she loves a nice cock inside her doggy style and was very aroused when I did DATY on her and she went crazy and got wild had 2 rounds with her and I would say all in one she was a great girlfriend experience and knows how to carry a conversation and please a man. The only negative thing of her was that she did not give a BJ without protection but because of her overall services looks and company it is a plus plus from my side. I asked her why there was no review of hers on MR she said she has been very new in MR and was previously on SEA and the site is closed now it's just been around a month she was on MR there and she did not do this regularly and had taken a very long break as she use to do this during very difficult Circumstances but the big thing what she told that someone who contacted her through MR offered her good review on MR if she negotiated but she refused it and had blocked the person as he started to contact her again and again with his proposal so that means All reviews cannot be a 100 % guarantee for us that's why we need to analysis things ourselves too that's why we are also falling prey to very rosy review and get trapped. Request all we should not use such means to Negotiate and put up reviews on basis of negotiations as at the end we are only looser getting a bad experience and because of one or two such people everyone of ours go through bad experience.

Will definitely meet her again soon and a thumps up for her.

Damages - 20 k 3 hours.

EthanHanmi2
12-04-21, 10:41
I had her for 10 k for 2 after she quoted 12 k. But that was in Feb. You can negotiate.

Her face is more like girl next door. Her huge melons are the star attraction.I have taken her a couple of times or say more than that, she has amazing service & as pointed out the star attraction is her boobs. But she has become off late a lot pricey. Just check & proceed.

EthanHanmi2
12-04-21, 11:00

Her number is available with all those who regularly contribute here in forum. So kindly don't flood my inbox it's my humble request.Please share as I am not able to direct message I can reciprocate with other contacts.

BurgerMonger
12-04-21, 11:09
Got stood up by the bird I co ordinated with. Now I have a hotel room but no one to call to. Would appreciate any help from the senior members. Thanks again.

BurgerMonger
12-04-21, 12:35
Hello fellow mongers,

Really desp to get Jhonny some action tonight. Any leads would be helpful. Have hotel room for tonight. Thanks.

CharlieSheen69
12-04-21, 15:41
Wow! This forum is cool. I am back in Mumbai after 2 years and keen to get back to my old ways of mongering. My contacts are mostly dead. And I will need help here. Yes I know I need the subscription which I am trying to buy (need to dabble a bin to understand how to buy crypto). Hopefully some of you will help me with contacts and I will share mine if my old contacts give me a good lead. Love this community.We can help you out but you need subscription for that, as without the subscription, no one can PM you.

Ajay2984
12-04-21, 15:46
Hi guys,

Recently went to a MP near dadar East Station. Walkable distance. 4 staff including counter girl. All kinda maid type. The counter girl was a instant turn off. Both by looks and behaviour. Booked dry massage for 1 k and ask for choice. Apart from her two more were very chubby and I avoided. The last one was okayish and had a good fleshy ass. Gave average. Took her. She started powder massage in the small room. Very small room. AC ineffective. She was massaging and asked me for extras. I said yes and she said only normal is done here. Normal means touching and HJ. Charges 2 k. I told her that for this rates are 500 only. And she said no, 2 k is the std rate. I got irritated and asked her to just finish the massage. She did so, I took a bath and went out. Unhappy totally but it was okay as damages was only 1 k.

Decided to go to one of my regular spa in charni Road. Pinged one bird K on WA. She was available. Asked her for one young bird and she told me a name S. Went to spa saw both K and S, asked for sandwich. Costing was working out to be very high. So decided to try new bird S. She is from Delhi and has good features. Wheatish smooth body. She gave me a nice nude full B2B massage. Lip kisses cuddling and BBBJ including 69. Enjoyed her nicely. Later she poured oil and gave me a HJ as I kept playing with her boobs and fingers her. Had a good release. Damages 2 k counter and 6 k to the bird. I didn't take massage but only service for the entire duration. We finished off with a bath together.

Ajay2984
12-04-21, 15:58
Hi guys,

Got busy with work, so adding last 3 months FR.

1. Nerul MP. Tried a MP which is opp to nerul stn. 3 birds available and one was leaving. Selected one slim wheatish bird. FS available. Counter 1.5 k and inside 2.5 k. Enjoyed her in multiple positions. She was horny and fucked me well.

2. Belapur impressive MP. Visited that impressive MP about which I had written an FR earlier. All girls were busy. The guy showed me the same girl whom I had taken last time, so I was not interested and left.

3. Belapur mall MP. Went to the 1st floor MPin old mall. Saw the line up. Was impressed with the girls there. About 6-8 were available and all were young. Selected one slim girl. She was Muslim married girl. Inside she was very cooperative and gave me FS. Damages 1.5 at counter and 2 k to her.

4. Another belapur MP. Somehow got in touch wit this MP. They are located inside a proper gated community. So car parking and safety was not an issue. Saw the line up. 4-5 girsl. All good and okayish kind. I was impressed with the counter girl, guess she was the owner as well. She was nice wheatish and with good assets. Now I wanted to fuck her. But she politely declined by saying that she doesn't do massage. So took a fair looking girl with curvy body. She gave a decent massage and gave me TL and HJ. No lip kiss. Though I had a release, wanted to do the counter owner girl. So asked the therapist to send her to my room as I was changing. She came and I was able to convince get for a massage after 10 min of discussion. Once she came in I hugged her and told her that I want service and not massage. She agreed for B2 B for 2 k and then we enjoyed nicely. We ended up fucking and luckily she had condom in the office.

HotGuyForU
12-04-21, 18:12
This was one of my best experience what I would like to share was going through profiles in MR but there was no review of hers there and read a few reviews in this forum of Myra I decided to contact her through MR I don't have a subscription so will tell you guys to find her on MR by the name of Independent Myra she was prompt enough to reply and then contacted her on her WhatsApp number she gave and we decided to meet at a hotel in Andheri. I would say she was very well dressed up and has stunning looks her eyes was the highlight a hazel colored eye which caught my attention. She made me feel comfortable from the time I met her. A wonderful lovely lady and charming personality. We had agreed on a 3 hours meet and I had tried to negotiate with her but she did not negotiate at all and finally I agreed to her charges and met her. She is a true master of DFK skills she loves a nice cock inside her doggy style and was very aroused when I did DATY on her and she went crazy and got wild had 2 rounds with her and I would say all in one she was a great girlfriend experience and knows how to carry a conversation and please a man. The only negative thing of her was that she did not give a BJ without protection but because of her overall services looks and company it is a plus plus from my side. I asked her why there was no review of hers on MR she said she has been very new in MR and was previously on SEA and the site is closed now it's just been around a month she was on MR there and she did not do this regularly and had taken a very long break as she use to do this during very difficult Circumstances but the big thing what she told that someone who contacted her through MR offered her good review on MR if she negotiated but she refused it and had blocked the person as he started to contact her again and again with his proposal so that means All reviews cannot be a 100 % guarantee for us that's why we need to analysis things ourselves too that's why we are also falling prey to very rosy review and get trapped. Request all we should not use such means to Negotiate and put up reviews on basis of negotiations as at the end we are only looser getting a bad experience and because of one or two such people everyone of ours go through bad experience.

Will definitely meet her again soon and a thumps up for her.

Damages - 20 k 3 hours." you have exactly hit the nail she is a true gem always amazing when ever I have met her I think you have observed very well".

Vicky98
12-05-21, 03:36
She has gloryfying reviews on MR.

Though the profile is genuine just wondering if reviews there are true, even Diana has great reviews on MR.The glorifying reviews are posted by her pimp or SP who manages her account in MR. She is ugly looking maid type girl with no knowledge of English. She used to work as a sweeper in a primary school. She lives in slum area Dharavi. I will attach her photo of her slum primary school where she works. She always hides her face. You can clearly see her thin, dark, unattractive figure and make out the reality. Don't waste hard earned money on such below average looking girls.

Vicky98
12-05-21, 03:38
Please share as I am not able to direct message I can reciprocate with other contacts.You need an active PM for any communication brother.

KwonRohan
12-05-21, 03:53
Hi friends,

I moved to US in 2016 and I'm back for the first time and lost all my spa contacts. I used to be regular at RR W which is shut down and country spa. Can any brothers help out with spa recos with similar service to these 2? Prefer indies, I get enough Asian action in US. Thanks in advance!

DesperateMon
12-05-21, 06:14
Bro,

The Belapur MP in gated complex is Karma, opposite to kstar hotel?

If so then the counter gal is not the owner. She is manager.

Nerul MP is glamas? If so then they have den of gals. I went and they showed me 10 girls. I was not impressed by anyone and left.

Hi guys,

Got busy with work, so adding last 3 months FR.

1. Nerul MP. Tried a MP which is opp to nerul stn. 3 birds available and one was leaving. Selected one slim wheatish bird. FS available. Counter 1.5 k and inside 2.5 k. Enjoyed her in multiple positions. She was horny and fucked me well.

2. Belapur impressive MP. Visited that impressive MP about which I had written an FR earlier. All girls were busy. The guy showed me the same girl whom I had taken last time, so I was not interested and left.

3. Belapur mall MP. Went to the 1st floor MPin old mall. Saw the line up. Was impressed with the girls there. About 6-8 were available and all were young. Selected one slim girl. She was Muslim married girl. Inside she was very cooperative and gave me FS. Damages 1.5 at counter and 2 k to her.

4. Another belapur MP. Somehow got in touch wit this MP. They are located inside a proper gated community. So car parking and safety was not an issue. Saw the line up. 4-5 girsl. All good and okayish kind. I was impressed with the counter girl, guess she was the owner as well..

On The Wings
12-05-21, 07:10
Independent Myra she was prompt enough to reply and then contacted her ... asked her why there was no review of hers on MR she said she has been very new in MR and was previously on SEA and the site is closed now it's just been around a month she was on MR ...Damages - 20 k 3 hours.Of course a good meat and GFLy. But don't be carried away by her sayings that she is a month old babe in MR etc etc. She is there for quite a long time and now she is in SA too. We can understand how these gals project themselves. That's okay and no harm but we got to be aware of that. One thing that keeps on nagging my mind is. She refuses BJ without cover (appreciated on hygienic grounds) but do we take the same precaution? Instead we indulge in DATY exposing ourselves to so many STD issues. IMHO DATY should never be with a commercial gal whoever it may be. One last thing I don't know why the damages keeps on escalating to the tune of 20 K. Very definitely to be brought down. Take care.

ApacheGuy
12-05-21, 07:12
Hey guys,

Can someone pm me good sp contact between andheri and Borivali?

My Sunday is going unplanned and this us only day in the week for some action after exhausting week at office.

Thanks and will reciprocate with limited contacts I have.

Stallion 72
12-05-21, 08:01
Hi everyone,

Passing through Bombay.

Thanks to Buddies Cyril F and Ash124 for sharing contact details. I had spent few wonderful years before moving to north. Sonal used to be very active on SEA and I had some memorable encounters with her. I want to pay a far well visit to her but lost her contact. Shall be thankful for the help to get her contact details.

Thanks & regards.

Jas.Hi. I have also enjoyed multiple sessions with Sonal. She used to have boobs to die for and always satisfied me. I also lost her contact. Please do let me know if you get her contact. Thanks in advance.

Ajay2984
12-05-21, 08:42
Hi guys,

Met a couple through locanto. They wanted MFM fun for night. Booked a hotel with two separate rooms. Initially they planned to leave their 3 yrs old child with some relative but later got him along. Plan was to meet at hotel at 10 pm but they were delayed by 2 hrs because of traffic. Finally reached at around 12.45 am. And checked into their room. I was already in my room and waiting for them. Once checked in they wanted for wait more for the child to sleep who was getting cranky at new place. Finally we met at around 2 am. Walked into their room. We sipped some beers and smoked. They had got some more stuff and did same. The wife is hot and fair. Attractive eyes and cute lips. We started with threesome fun. She was holding our tools and storing them. Kissed her somehow she was not really into DFK and that was a turn on. Still continued. No DATY as post travel for more than 2 hrs and without bathing I didn't want to go down on her. She gave a nice blowjob. She was moaning throughout. Put on condom and started banging her hard. Her pussy was kinda moist and good for fucking. Lifted her legs and banged her hard. Cummed inside. After that her hubby took turn to bang her harder. Her moans were awesome. Also the child was sleeping on mattress in floor and overall this was a kinky deed. Second round again she started stroking. I got hard, put on condy and fucked her in missi and finished in doggy. Her ass was good and big and was nice to bang in doggi. Thereafter hubby took turn to fuck. Her. Few more sessions wer available but I had work next day and decided to go to my room and take rest. Overall an average experience. Little more cooperation from. The lady and time availability for enjoyment would have made it even more memorable. Damages 9 k for night and hotel charges.

LoverBoy35
12-05-21, 08:54
This was one of my best experience what I would like to share was going through profiles in MR but there was no review of hers there and read a few reviews in this forum of Myra I decided to contact her through MR I don't have a subscription so will tell you guys to find her on MR by the name of Independent Myra she was prompt enough to reply and then contacted her on her WhatsApp number she gave and we decided to meet at a hotel in Andheri. I would say she was very well dressed up and has stunning looks her eyes was the highlight a hazel colored eye which caught my attention. She made me feel comfortable from the time I met her. A wonderful lovely lady and charming personality. We had agreed on a 3 hours meet and I had tried to negotiate with her but she did not negotiate at all and finally I agreed to her charges and met her. She is a true master of DFK skills she loves a nice cock inside her doggy style and was very aroused when I did DATY on her and she went crazy and got wild had 2 rounds with her and I would say all in one she was a great girlfriend experience and knows how to carry a conversation and please a man. The only negative thing of her was that she did not give a BJ without protection but because of her overall services looks and company it is a plus plus from my side.."Very genuine had met her would meet her again when my pocket allows me next."

HotChocolate80
12-05-21, 09:33
Hi, any reviews / recommendations for Neel Kamal spa in Mulund?

WamBam5
12-05-21, 09:52
Hi, need inputs. If anyone has tried Sia Verma. Says 24 yr. Asking for 13 k for 1 HR and 30 k for a night. Picks look great.Did you try her?

Akash Roy
12-05-21, 10:43
Priya 025.

She is chubby girl, Wheaties skin, small boobs, full ass. After check in she took shower and brush teeth. She is nice person to talk to. 1st session started with kiss DFK followed by BBJ deepthroat, she is good at that. Then applied lube on anal hole. Then she came on top and took dick in anal, after 1-2 min changed to missionary and fucked hard while lightly chewing her earlobe. Then took her legs on the air near her breast and fucking her ass hole with half dick, like pushing dick head only and pulling out, this was a visual pleasure of dick getting lost in smooth asshole. Then fucked for a while with full thrust. Then changed to doggy, then changed to side ways position. Was ramming from all angle and the feeling of soft ass cheek was awesome. Then made her lie on belly and inserted. With every thrust thap thap sound with her bouncy ass. Ultimately came with highest speed of thrust while sucking her earlobe. Then freshen up and chitchat, her BF, virginity loose, how big dick she took in ass blah blah. 2nd round started with long BBJ and deepthroat while I was laying. Then made her doggy and fucked her in mouth while I spitted and fingered her ass hole. She already clarified that 2nd will be in pussy. Started with doggy, then wot, reverse wot, wot with dick in ass, doggy while putting thumb in ass. As I had taken sida 50 and dap 30 was not cumming easily with very hard humping also and she was screaming. Then bed corner missionary in pussy. Tried to enter in ass but she requested not to do. Then bed corner doggy with hard humping, still was not cuming, so requested her to take in ass, she obliged. Put spit on ass hole and just shoved my dick. She was screaming. Then started slow and increased speed of humping, after 5 min with lot of stimulation of sphincter on dick blusted my cum.

Face:5/10.

Figure: 32-31-36.

Pussy: 6/10.

Ass: 7/10 anal not that tight though.

Damage: 4 k + hotel 500.

WIR: yes.

MickeyDuck1208
12-05-21, 10:52
Rica family spa in Lokhandwala was a fav of mine pre covid. I think it is still a good place, NE girls.

Hey guys,

Can someone pm me good sp contact between andheri and Borivali?

My Sunday is going unplanned and this us only day in the week for some action after exhausting week at office.

Thanks and will reciprocate with limited contacts I have.

ApacheGuy
12-05-21, 12:06
Rica family spa in Lokhandwala was a fav of mine pre covid. I think it is still a good place, NE girls.Any recommended therapist? What's the charges look like for extra?

FS available?

MickeyDuck1208
12-05-21, 13:01
Had tried 2-3 NEs. Don't recall names, all had basic extras. HJ+TA, remember paying under 1 K pre covid. One of them was open for B2 B, but on repeat visit only.

Any recommended therapist? What's the charges look like for extra?

FS available?

Adextro101
12-05-21, 14:09
Its been almost 2 years since I last mongered. Went through MR and RTFF and called all the matches. IE. Priyanka, Mabel, Diana, Barbie Doll etc.

Priyanka was the first to respond so went with her. Must say rates have skyrocketed just like petrol prices. She refused to negotiate at all.

Was a little uncomfortable with her procedure of getting the room number in advance along with the invoice but due to the reviews and being fore-warned on the same went ahead as she sounded genuine. She came within the hour as planned at night.

Must say that I could not place her face with the pictures she has on the MR site. She seems to be slightly more plump in real life but that is something I find preferable. Not bones for sure. Post chatting up we went for a quick shower and then on to bed. Where I paid her in advance the entire amount of 20 k. She is little lazy in providing head as post a few minutes wanted to move on to sex. She is definitely fit although she claims not to work out much. We went through a number of position before collapsing in heap of sweat ending in reverse cowgirl my favorite. The next round commence in 30 minutes where we proceeded in a similar manner ending in miss. She has a peculiar way of putting on condoms and she carries Durex Thins on her. Definitely helps if this is last minute planning but with her procedures the first time you need to give enough notice for sure. Very hygienic but gives a mechanical feel.

Figure: 10/10.

Looks: 9/10.

Bust: 8/10.

Costs: 20 k (2 hrs).

WIR: Maybe.

MoskvaDesi
12-05-21, 17:05
Hi guys,

Hope you all are doing well with economy opening up gradually.

I'd be grateful if some kind members can share some leads (non-wg indie preferred). I am in Mumbai for a short while.

Cheers,

VG.

CharlieSheen69
12-05-21, 18:43
The glorifying reviews are posted by her pimp or SP who manages her account in MR. She is ugly looking maid type girl with no knowledge of English. She used to work as a sweeper in a primary school. She lives in slum area Dharavi. I will attach her photo of her slum primary school where she works. She always hides her face. You can clearly see her thin, dark, unattractive figure and make out the reality. Don't waste hard earned money on such below average looking girls.Damm!

Because of mongering brothers like you, there is still hope.

Vikram87
12-05-21, 18:53
Any one been to Thai spa at Kurla phoenix. Or any other spa where there are Thai girls.

How are the Thai girls.

Are they good looking?

Never tried Thai, curious about their looks.

Vikram87
12-05-21, 19:16
The glorifying reviews are posted by her pimp or SP who manages her account in MR. She is ugly looking maid type girl with no knowledge of English. She used to work as a sweeper in a primary school. She lives in slum area Dharavi. I will attach her photo of her slum primary school where she works. She always hides her face. You can clearly see her thin, dark, unattractive figure and make out the reality. Don't waste hard earned money on such below average looking girls.OMG, is she that bad?

Have been hearing mixed reviews about Priyal.

Some members are saying she's good looking, girl next door etc while some others stating that she's too expensive and not Vfm.

Dirty Tom
12-05-21, 20:12
The title is what I am looking for.

Friends, I need a one time fix with a really good, classy and pretty girl that I can bring to a good hotel and enjoy to my heart's content, assuming she is also equally passionate about sex. Money is no objection since it's a one time thing. Do you think you can connect me to someone who can help? Please do help friends, I am fed up of contacting what feel like slum dwellers marketed on MR and ISG by their pimps! I am looking for the non-pro types or those who charge upwards of 20-30 k an hour but are totally worth the money! I am thankful to all those who shared few contacts with me but the FRs of those girls here are so contradictory that I don't want to risk them at all with my time, not so much about the money.

It's an only chance and I need to check it off my bucket list. Thanks again! Your help will be invaluable 🙏.

God bless us!