PDA

View Full Version : Bombay / Mumbai

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 [216] 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246

Claw56
01-12-22, 08:15
Pune is better, in terms of sharing contacts.

And doesn't has fake FR's.

To each his own, I'm not here to rant.

And I do travel to and back between Mumbai and Pune.Sorry to disagree, Mumbai is better for sharing and doesn't have any fake reviews. Don't tarnish the forum please.

KaranMasti
01-12-22, 08:29
Guys,

Noorie / Nuri is a girl who left business long back. She is from some other city. Someone took out very very old FR's and pasted pics. One very senior Delhi monger has confirmed this to me.

You guys can see all pics posted of Noorie. Check the background of the pics and you will realize this girl isn't in Mumbai or even India. It's very very evident. So, just let's forget her and not pay any attention to her FR's.

Let's find real gems and all genuine guys can create a group for sharing. Cheers!

RohanBhr
01-12-22, 08:59
Met miss Y. Needs solid reference. Hence don't spam my inbox I won't be able to share her details.

Looks- 8.

Figure- 9.

Pussy- 8.

Ass- 9.

Service- 8.

Damage- 5 k for 2.

WIR- maybe.I know her she is from Mira Road and she is member of org party of Sabrina the polished BBW lady.

Claw56
01-12-22, 10:22
Any reason my wrong number would use the pictures of the Genuine noorie on WA DP and keep changing them.

I guess hookers are only interested in money and can meet anyone who is ready to pay.

Not just fictional writers from ISG.

Also check the screenshot of my chat.

.For your clarification. The DP can be used by anyone, even SPs. She doesn't just meet anyone and won't meet you for sure because you don't have the proper reference, correct number of Noorie. Secondly she is not your regular hooker who will meet just anyone without proper reference. Third, if you thought you will become famous here just by distributing the wrong number, I am sorry, you will be disappointed because that's the wrong number which you have. Fourthly many people have enjoyed Nuri only because they have correct number and solid reference. No need to act smart here. It's not so easy to get contacts here and distribute like freebies which you did. Because of you people are spamming my inbox for confirmation of Nuri digits which you distributed which was wrong.

Claw56
01-12-22, 10:27
ALSO IF ANYONE WAS ABLE TO GET CONTACT FROM THIS GUY DO LET US KNOW.I have myself not distributed any contact to anyone because I know people like you who distribute and spoil contacts would do just what you did now by acting smart here and sharing wrong numbers to every Tom Dick and Harry. That's why seniors here are careful in sharing because it takes seconds for anyone to spoil it.

AadiChaddi
01-12-22, 10:33
Firstly I guess she is a fiction who is handled by an SP no doubt in that.

Secondly a hooker is a hooker pay fuck and forget.

Thirdly I don't want to be famous I was here long before you were and going to be here long after you are gone.

Fourthly check firstly 🤣129315;129315;129315;.

I am smart no doubt in that just don't need any conformation from fakers.

Forum exist to write and share if you want to write fiction I guess you should start with see grade scripts.

If people are spamming you not my fault.

For your clarification. The DP can be used by anyone, even SPs. She doesn't just meet anyone and won't meet you for sure because you don't have the proper reference, correct number of Noorie. Secondly she is not your regular hooker who will meet just anyone without proper reference. Third, if you thought you will become famous here just by distributing the wrong number, I am sorry, you will be disappointed because that's the wrong number which you have. Fourthly many people have enjoyed Nuri only because they have correct number and solid reference. No need to act smart here. It's not so easy to get contacts here and distribute like freebies which you did. Because of you people are spamming my inbox for confirmation of Nuri digits which you distributed which was wrong.

Claw56
01-12-22, 10:33
Any reason my wrong number would use the pictures of the Genuine noorie on WA DP and keep changing them.

I guess hookers are only interested in money and can meet anyone who is ready to pay.

Also check the screenshot of my chat.

ALSO IF ANYONE WAS ABLE TO GET CONTACT FROM THIS GUY DO LET US KNOW.And regarding the correct contact and reference, you will only obtain from mongers who have met her. No one else has her contact.

AadiChaddi
01-12-22, 10:36
If you don't want to share I guess you should have not written.

The forum exist to share, when I was new many people helped me with contacts in early days.

10 people will contact among them only 2 will fuck that's normal not everyone who takes the contact go for session.

Unlike these 4-5 ID's which hoard stuff.

I have myself not distributed any contact to anyone because I know people like you who distribute and spoil contacts would do just what you did now by acting smart here and sharing wrong numbers to every Tom Dick and Harry. That's why seniors here are careful in sharing because it takes seconds for anyone to spoil it.

Claw56
01-12-22, 10:37
Firstly I guess she is a fiction who is handled by an SP no doubt in that.

Secondly a hooker is a hooker pay fuck and forget.

Thirdly I don't want to be famous I was here long before you were and going to be here long after you are gone.

Fourthly check firstly

I am smart no doubt in that just don't need any conformation from fakers.

Forum exist to write and share if you want to write fiction I guess you should start with see grade scripts.

If people are spamming you not my fault.You yourself don't have any proof about what you posted. Your efforts went in vain. She is very much independent girl who meets discreetly. Forum exists to write experience and share with like minded people, not with contact spoilers. Better luck finding Nuri actual number, you won't get it for sure.

Claw56
01-12-22, 10:40
If you don't want to share I guess you should have not written.

The forum exist to share, when I was new many people helped me with contacts in early days.

10 people will contact among them only 2 will fuck that's normal not everyone who takes the contact go for session.

Unlike these 4-5 ID's which hoard stuff.You don't decide and preach who will share with whom, it's mongers personal choice with whom he will share or not. You are not the king here so everyone will share their gems to you and in return you spoil gems by sharing with tons of people in order to gain publicity or become famous. That's not going to happen anymore.

AadiChaddi
01-12-22, 10:44
I never wanted her number tho someone shared it with me upfront. See unlike you others know sharing is caring.

Every hooker meets discreetly yet to find a hooker who will shout and tell everyone that she is going for a SESSION.

Efforts I never put any couple of msges that's all I did.

You yourself don't have any proof about what you posted. Your efforts went in vain. She is very much independent girl who meets discreetly. Forum exists to write experience and share with like minded people, not with contact spoilers. Better luck finding Nuri actual number, you won't get it for sure.

AadiChaddi
01-12-22, 10:46
I never asked you or the other 4 ids to sahre the contact with me hell I am smart I can understand the writing style and figure out the person is the same.

Getting publicity here won't get me golden pussy. And neither it would get me free fucks like some people get.

You don't decide and preach who will share with whom, it's mongers personal choice with whom he will share or not. You are not the king here so everyone will share their gems to you and in return you spoil gems by sharing with tons of people in order to gain publicity or become famous. That's not going to happen anymore.

Claw56
01-12-22, 10:50
I never wanted her number tho someone shared it with me upfront. See unlike you others know sharing is caring.

Every hooker meets discreetly yet to find a hooker who will shout and tell everyone that she is going for a SESSION.

Efforts I never put any couple of msges that's all I did.What's the point telling all this. You couldn't prove what you initially said that's Nuri is fiction and stuff like that. I know Sharing is caring and people are enjoying well without even posting FRs in forum. Otherwise people like you will jump and say FRs are fake. So leave all such dramatics. The person who may have shared this wrong number to you himself may not have met anyone, he maybe just a number collector like mostly are here.

In conclusion sharing and caring is only done with real mongers and not number collector or fake mongers.

Claw56
01-12-22, 10:53
I never asked you or the other 4 ids to sahre the contact with me hell I am smart I can understand the writing style and figure out the person is the same.

Getting publicity here won't get me golden pussy. And neither it would get me free fucks like some people get.LOL I know how much you have spammed the inbox of various mongers over a long period of time. Posting screenshot of PM's is not allowed otherwise I will expose you here itself. You just collect numbers and God knows what you do. You aren't what you preach.

AadiChaddi
01-12-22, 10:57
I don't need to prove many people before me had already written enough.

No need to bring every Isgian into this Most of them are real and share without asking.

I never said any FR is fake difference is some people fuck them in real and some in dreams.

IF you trying to run a syndicate this is not the place.

What's the point telling all this. You couldn't prove what you initially said that's Nuri is fiction and stuff like that. I know Sharing is caring and people are enjoying well without even posting FRs in forum. Otherwise people like you will jump and say FRs are fake. So leave all such dramatics. The person who may have shared this wrong number to you himself may not have met anyone, he maybe just a number collector like mostly are here.

In conclusion sharing and caring is only done with real mongers and not number collector or fake mongers.

AadiChaddi
01-12-22, 10:58
Thats right I keep asking for numbers nothing wrong in that I guess.

LOL I know how much you have spammed the inbox of various mongers over a long period of time. Posting screenshot of PM's is not allowed otherwise I will expose you here itself. You just collect numbers and God knows what you do. You aren't what you preach.

Claw56
01-12-22, 11:01
I don't need to prove many people before me had already written enough.

No need to bring every Isgian into this Most of them are real and share without asking.

I never said any FR is fake difference is some people fuck them in real and some in dreams.

IF you trying to run a syndicate this is not the place.Nobody has proved anything, not even you. Just shouting anything BS without any factual evidence doesn't prove anything. Since you can't prove anything, you are forced to eat your words now that you never said FRs are fake. Because just yesterday only you said Nuri reviews seem fiction. Nobody is running any syndicate here. People are just selective with whom they want to share their experiences.

Claw56
01-12-22, 11:04
Thats right I keep asking for numbers nothing wrong in that I guess.I don't have access to any inbox, but many people told me you keep spamming their inbox in Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore for contacts. Seniors are smart all over and well connected with each other.

AadiChaddi
01-12-22, 11:08
I am mostly active in Delhi and Mumbai only.

Never asked for any Bangalore contact.

Guess you have access to many inboxes.

I don't have access to any inbox, but many people told me you keep spamming their inbox in Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore for contacts. Seniors are smart all over and well connected with each other.

Claw56
01-12-22, 11:11
I guess you haven't been to the Mumbai rant page.

Enough has been written about your Ids I wonder why the others are not joining you I guess logging out and logging in takes some time.

And yes Noorie reviews are fiction no doubt in that.

Get your mind freshed.Mumbai rant page is only meant for mongers who write BS without any evidence. Nobody cares what's written in rants page because it's all bullshit. Noorie reviews are real and you can't prove what you said. Get your mind refreshed and don't rant here also.

Claw56
01-12-22, 11:12
I am mostly active in Delhi and Mumbai only.

Never asked for any Bangalore contact.

Guess you have access to many inboxes.That proves you are spamming all over for contacts. Bangalore seniors told also you spam there also. No need to be innocent.

AadiChaddi
01-12-22, 11:14
She is fake and Sp are writing a Fiction here.

I guess you need to bring your other Ids into this now.

Please logout and login from your other ID.

Mumbai rant page is only meant for mongers who write BS without any evidence. Nobody cares what's written in rants page because it's all bullshit. Noorie reviews are real and you can't prove what you said. Get your mind refreshed and don't rant here also.

Claw56
01-12-22, 11:15
She is fake and Sp are writing a Fiction here.

I guess you need to bring your other Ids into this now.

Please logout and login from your other ID.Keep ranting, you can't prove anything with credible evidence.

AadiChaddi
01-12-22, 11:15
I guess I am sending 500+ messages in a day. Even tho the limit is 200 only.

Name the seniors who said I am spamming them.

That proves you are spamming all over for contacts. Bangalore seniors told also you spam there also. No need to be innocent.

AadiChaddi
01-12-22, 11:16
You never had any contact.

Keep ranting, you can't prove anything with credible evidence.

Jooeey
01-12-22, 11:16
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Claw56
01-12-22, 11:17
I guess I am sending 500+ messages in a day. Even tho the limit is 200 only.

Name the seniors who said I am spamming them.Why should I name anyone! You are yourself admitting that LOL.

Claw56
01-12-22, 11:19
You never had any contact.Keep ranting, stay frustrated, you can't prove anything.

AadiChaddi
01-12-22, 11:19
I ask contacts I said myself.

And others who think I've spammed them can come openly.

No need for their dog to bark instead of them.

Why should I name anyone! You are yourself admitting that LOL.

AadiChaddi
01-12-22, 11:20
I don't need to prove anything.

And have started getting satisfaction in exposing fakers.

Keep ranting, stay frustrated, you can't prove anything.

Claw56
01-12-22, 11:21

And others who think I've spammed them can come openly.

No need for their dog to bark instead of them.No one would like to argue with you. They don't have so much time to waste here like you doing TP here. You don't ask for contacts, but spam for contacts.

Claw56
01-12-22, 11:23
I don't need to prove anything.

And have started getting satisfaction in exposing fakers.You haven't exposed anything because you don't have anything credible to prove. All your theories fell apart.

Claw56
01-12-22, 11:27
When you don't have anything to say you don't have time that's a classic.Well I have said whatever I had too. Rest I don't think you can prove anything with credibility. And that's the problem of Mumbai forum. People shout here but can't prove anything.

Claw56
01-12-22, 11:27
Enough has been exposed by others.

Let me refresh your memory again.Nothing was ever exposed. That's all rants and stupid shit like you posting here.

Claw56
01-12-22, 11:29

No need for their dog to bark instead of them.You yourself admitting that you spam for contacts, that's what I also said.

Claw56
01-12-22, 11:31
People are nice here.

Unlike fictional writers and freeloaders they share what they got.I also say people are nice only in Mumbai. Unlike spammers who can't prove anything but remain frustrated.

Claw56
01-12-22, 11:33
Get yourself a discretionary or something to understand the meaning of spamming.You need it more than me here.

Claw56
01-12-22, 11:34
Everything has been exposed still need to find a genuine person who can stand for you.Nothing was exposed. Period. Genuine people don't need support unlike spammers.

Claw56
01-12-22, 11:36
Either Mumbai forum is bad or is good.

Keep it simple, unlike fictional writers who work for a commission.Mumbai forum is good I know. But it's bad only because of spammers and number collectors. I already said before.

Claw56
01-12-22, 11:37
Everything was exposed.

Take this as a lesson and disappear like the previous fakers.Nothing was ever exposed how much you can rant here. Nobody will disappear.

Claw56
01-12-22, 11:42
I did this girl and couple of my Monger guys too did her. Check my old post. She has a cheap attitude. Worst BJ ever. She has small mouth your dick can fit if its small, No offence. Pussy small and loose it smells. She looks like a malnourised guy when she's naked. Boobs are just a little bigger than yours- there's nothing. Believe me guys. I don't know why so much exaggerating the experience with her, its a waste of money and mood. I hope the post is not written by her SP itself.I guess you are exposed someone here bro. Well done!!

Claw56
01-12-22, 11:47
I did this girl and couple of my Monger guys too did her. Check my old post. She has a cheap attitude. Worst BJ ever. She has small mouth your dick can fit if its small, No offence. Pussy small and loose it smells. She looks like a malnourised guy when she's naked. Boobs are just a little bigger than yours- there's nothing. Believe me guys. I don't know why so much exaggerating the experience with her, its a waste of money and mood. I hope the post is not written by her SP itself.

I guess you are exposed someone here bro. Well done!!

[/QUOTE]Reality check.

Claw56
01-12-22, 11:48
Everything was exposed.Nothing was exposed, instead someone exposed you too LOL.

AadiChaddi
01-12-22, 11:48
The good thing about ISG is you can see past posts.

In the start you were Delhi forum Expert, then suddenly became Mumbai expert.

Unlike me or others you really used the 25 post rule effectively.

You should have posted my reply as well for him. Half ass truth is never enough I guess.

I wonder if you are a dalal and contact seller.

Thats right If you had tried her you should have written your experience. No need to call me an SP.

Read the FR again I said I had her direct contact. This was my experience.

Next time be sure not to shit out any other stuff from your mouth.

I guess you are exposed someone here bro. Well done!!

AadiChaddi
01-12-22, 11:49
Come to reality everything was exposed.

Nothing was exposed, instead someone exposed you too LOL.

Claw56
01-12-22, 11:50
I did this girl and couple of my Monger guys too did her. Check my old post. She has a cheap attitude. Worst BJ ever. She has small mouth your dick can fit if its small, No offence. Pussy small and loose it smells. She looks like a malnourised guy when she's naked. Boobs are just a little bigger than yours- there's nothing. Believe me guys. I don't know why so much exaggerating the experience with her, its a waste of money and mood. I hope the post is not written by her SP itself.

The good thing about ISG is you can see past posts.

In the start you were Delhi forum Expert, then suddenly became Mumbai expert.
Someone exposed you previously. Now you can't give lame excuses.

Claw56
01-12-22, 11:51
Come to reality everything was exposed.Come to reality, nothing was exposed. You just got trapped in your own BS.

AadiChaddi
01-12-22, 11:52
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

AadiChaddi
01-12-22, 11:52
[Deleted by Admin]

Claw56
01-12-22, 11:53
You should have posted my reply as well for him. Half ass truth is never enough I guess.Your reply is pure BS. The reality is others also had bad experience with her and you only posted glorious FRs.

AadiChaddi
01-12-22, 11:53
[Deleted by Admin]

Claw56
01-12-22, 11:54
LEarn a lesson from this and stop spamming.You also learn a lesson and stop spamming. Newbies exposed you.

AadiChaddi
[Deleted by Admin]

Claw56
Excuse would have been I don't have time to rant with you.

I am still here taking you head onn.I am also taking you head on. You were simply exposed promoting shit girls here.

Claw56
01-12-22, 11:55
I wrote my experience and shared the contact with others.

Unlike writing fictions and hoarding contacts like you.Your experience was BS and newbies suffered a pathetic girl. You were acting as a SP.

Claw56
01-12-22, 11:56
I did this girl and couple of my Monger guys too did her. Check my old post. She has a cheap attitude. Worst BJ ever. She has small mouth your dick can fit if its small, No offence. Pussy small and loose it smells. She looks like a malnourised guy when she's naked. Boobs are just a little bigger than yours- there's nothing. Believe me guys. I don't know why so much exaggerating the experience with her, its a waste of money and mood. I hope the post is not written by her SP itself.Thanks for exposing this member. Reality check that this forum is full of SPs.

Claw56
01-12-22, 11:57
[Deleted by Admin]

Claw56
01-12-22, 11:59
[Deleted by Admin]

Shahiste72
01-12-22, 12:00
I'm back here after a pretty long time, and I have to say, it really does seem like there's more fighting in this forum these days than sharing!!

I'm getting back into the game after a long time, and I will try and be a bit more active here.

For now. Just a quick Hello, and a Hi Again to familiar names I've interacted with before.

And a quick hint.

If you know what I speak of when I speak of the greatest ocean in the world, then, well, it flows all the way to Thailand now, and the currents have brought in something quite tasty!Please clear your inbox buddy.

Claw56
01-12-22, 12:00
[Deleted by Admin]

Claw56
01-12-22, 12:01
[Deleted by Admin]

Jooeey
01-12-22, 12:01
[Deleted by Admin]

Claw56
01-12-22, 12:02
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

AadiChaddi
01-12-22, 12:03
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

AadiChaddi
01-12-22, 12:42
[Deleted by Admin]

AadiChaddi
01-12-22, 12:48
[Deleted by Admin]

Old HornyFuker
01-12-22, 13:01
Indies promoted.

1. Ramya Fat Smelly.

2. Ankita.

3. Ananya.

More will be added to the list.

AadiChaddi
01-12-22, 13:53
[Deleted by Admin]

AadiChaddi
01-12-22, 14:35
[Deleted by Admin]

Claw56
01-12-22, 14:47
[Non-English text deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

AadiChaddi
01-12-22, 14:57
[Non-English text deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

Claw56
01-12-22, 15:06
[Deleted by Admin]

AadiChaddi
01-12-22, 15:11
[Deleted by Admin]

ZaphodBeeble
01-12-22, 15:15
Got this from a sp. Claims to be a serial actress. Any feedback or review would be appreciated.

AadiChaddi
01-12-22, 15:31
[Deleted by Admin]

XboxoneGamer
01-12-22, 16:07
Hello brothers, hope everyone is doing well here.

I have been a member of this Forum for many years now. Never really pestered anyone for contacts. I used to keep moving between Mumbai and Delhi quite often. I tried a lot to get contacts in Mumbai but absolutely no luck. I have done all my mongering in Delhi (can read my past FR). I request some kind soul to share a few good contacts in Mumbai as I won't be traveling to Delhi for sometime now. Help will me much appreciated.

Thanks,

Gamer.

VickyD6
01-12-22, 16:21
Is that like a Direct Pick-Up Place? How does the Price start from?A little google search says Voodoo is Gay club. Would want to know about Escape. What are the girls like and what is the price range?

Aloochaap1223
01-12-22, 19:03
I had an earlier account with few FRs. But lost password so created a new one.

Any MP with Thais in naya Mumbai?

TIA.

Jay1221
01-12-22, 19:21
Meet her last week decent girl around 23. Booked hotel from mistay for 1. 4 k 6 hrs same was showing 1. 2 k 3 hrs on brevistay. So decided to spend more 200 bucks and book via mistay. Informed about it to her she arrived hour early and checked in and started making reels.

As soon as I arrived she went to change and came back in black sexy lingerie. Went inside blanket started cuddling for 15 min. Asked for for BJ followed by wot, doggy she was very tight in doggy so cummed. I always carry lube so that helped. Finished first session, was watching reels with her while enjoying her big boobs and fingering. The girl is super horny after first session she started masturbating while rubbing my jhonny what a sight to see. She ordered coffee after 30 min started second session with BJ, reverse wot and doggy. Spent 3 hrs with her vf girl.

Girl was carrying old monk and some snacks with her. I had sildenafil so made some excuse and didn't drink.

Looks: 8/10.

Body: Big boobs won't fit in one hand.

Pussy: 7/10 - Best to take in doggy. Tight grip.

Damage: 6 k for 2 and 1.4 k for hotel.

WIR once in a while. She stays near my place so just call away.

Bond Bond
01-12-22, 19:30
Hi guys. I have been reading some members talking about some XL sheet supposed to be a guide with lots of information. Well am not sure who created it, how to access it because those are questions that may never be answered. All I ask is that I someone can let me know if this is an online sheet in ISG or like a WA group and the sheet is shared on some G drive kind of thing. Maybe it inspires us to create one for Pune too as there are many like me who travel between Mumbai Pune frequently.

So please do ping on PM and help me clear my doubts.

Cheers Bro and make love not war!

ZaphodBeeble
01-12-22, 19:34
Sharing the same with you bro on gd. Just revert if access is there or some issue.

Hi guys. I have been reading some members talking about some XL sheet supposed to be a guide with lots of information. Well am not sure who created it, how to access it because those are questions that may never be answered. All I ask is that I someone can let me know if this is an online sheet in ISG or like a WA group and the sheet is shared on some G drive kind of thing. Maybe it inspires us to create one for Pune too as there are many like me who travel between Mumbai Pune frequently.

So please do ping on PM and help me clear my doubts.

Cheers Bro and make love not war!

Jay1221
01-12-22, 19:41
The club is open and good choice is available.I might not go now. Maybe you guys too should now but it's still operating.

ApacheGuy
01-12-22, 19:55
Amazing boobs! You are very lucky. Mind sharing? Please PM if you are willing to share.

Meet her last week decent girl around 23. Booked hotel from mistay for 1. 4 k 6 hrs same was showing 1. 2 k 3 hrs on brevistay. So decided to spend more 200 bucks and book via mistay. Informed about it to her she arrived hour early and checked in and started making reels.

As soon as I arrived she went to change and came back in black sexy lingerie. Went inside blanket started cuddling for 15 min. Asked for for BJ followed by wot, doggy she was very tight in doggy so cummed. I always carry lube so that helped. Finished first session, was watching reels with her while enjoying her big boobs and fingering. The girl is super horny after first session she started masturbating while rubbing my jhonny what a sight to see. She ordered coffee after 30 min started second session with BJ, reverse wot and doggy. Spent 3 hrs with her vf girl.

Girl was carrying old monk and some snacks with her. I had sildenafil so made some excuse and didn't drink.

Looks: 8/10..

Jay1221
01-12-22, 20:05
Called SP RK mama and he confirmed open ha. Stock there is all crap because of covid selected a Bengali girl from 3.5 k lineup. Little tummy she was lactating and had big perky nipples squeezed hell out of it. She was very cooperative gave BJ for 15 min followed by wot, missionary and cowgirl. Was waiting for my friend he utilized his full one hour. Had beer they charged double for kingfisher.

My go to place when I am fed up of drama from indes and need some quality cheap service.

Ruch888
01-12-22, 20:14
Sharing the same with you bro on gd. Just revert if access is there or some issue.Please do share if you wish with me over PM as well.

No compulsions.

Regards.

RishisLife
01-12-22, 20:15

Looks: 8/10..You overpaid her bro. She's not worth more than 5 k. Guys here even had taken her for less than that. She has beer belly too.

Fegg123
01-12-22, 20:30
Sometimes people ask how to find indie. One simple solution for me is friend of indie is an indie. So this indie I knew had a sexy north Indian hw who was looking for financial help. She is proper MILF NI style. She traveled to me and we had lots of fun. Since this was her first time into this, she was clueless about prices. So paid paid her 1 k for 1 pop. Total I did 2 shots with her and paid 2 k. She is not a time watcher.

Her face- bhabhi type.

Her skin- very fair like all Punjabis.

Her figure- proper MILF, little belly due to child.

Her boobs- soft and milky like Punjabi.

Her p- very tight.Hey, wasn't able to send you a message (perhaps your inbox is full? Can you share the digits of her if possible?

RishisLife
01-12-22, 20:34
Amazing boobs! You are very lucky. Mind sharing? Please PM if you are willing to share.I have shared her no to you.

Jay1221
01-12-22, 20:37
You overpaid her bro. She's not worth more than 5 k. Guys here even had taken her for less than that. She has beer belly too.Yes, but found it worth. Many people in discord told me not to pay over 5 k but wanted to try her as she stays near my place. I did not found much belly. When did you visited her?

CoolGuy86
01-12-22, 20:37
I was in search of Reena from Rani spa jh village vshi. Was not aware of the exact location of the spa, so went almost 3-4 times in the area just to return empty hands and no fun. After reading the FR from few genuine ISG companions I finally found the same Rani. As mentioned the place has not a great ambience but still ok for a quickie. Saw towels getting dried outside the spa, entered was greeted by a MILF type lady Ms. P said counter charges are 1. 5 k for 45 minutes tried to convince her for 1 k but in vain she was asking for the reference. I denied as I said he is my friends friend. Showed me options around 5-6 girls were available, but I was insisting for Reena she said she is busy now can meet her next time, no idea if she is the same Reena. But there was another pretty girl Ms prayer in hindi opted her wow had a very nice round ass she is 24 yr old and looks pretty with nice figure handful boobs. I opted for dry massage. Started with back massage first slowly. Nice massage I was sure that they offered extras but was waiting for clues. After 15 minutes of back massage she asked me to turn around. I Complemented her massage skills, asked her if she offer extras, she said yes didn't your friend tell you. Ahha asked if I has protection luckily has one with me, fixed FS for 1. 5 k, she went to reception again just to inform the same. 3 minutes Later she came undressed herself, wow nice figure man, she looked very hot right flesh at right places, kissed her for 5-10 minutes she returned the favors and kissed my chest, suck my nipples, bit slightly and then lip 2 lip kissing no DFK. Dispo went off and she removed her panties too again started kissing me all over both got steamy and she then wore cap on johnny, applied some lubricant oil to the cap and started in cow girl, she rode me well for 5-10 minutes, listening to her moans which were natural Johnny couldn't resist and shoot off my load in the condom. Ms P unaware, asked if I want to come on top in miss position I said yes but as soon as removed johnny from her pussy she saw the cum filled condom. Was desperate to try her in Miss but ok already came once. She cleaned me. I opted to give me the remaining massage which she obliged to, gave good massage for next 15-20 minutes and then asked to take shower. Overall good experience.

Score card for P.

1) face good looking college girl type 8. 5/10.

2) Boobs small but firm she wore a padded bra which made it look bigger and softer 8.5/10.

3) Ass nice round and bubbly 9/10 just fingered her ass hole for some time no anal I guess.

4) Pussy 9.5/10 very tight, clean and hygienic despite the fact she said that she is married and has a child which seemed to be true as there were slight stretch marks on her abdomen but no cuts.

5) Overall nice experience 9/10.

Asked her if she meets outside also, to which she denied. Did chit chat for some time and exchanged digits and bid adieu.

Damages: 1.5 k for counter and 1.5 k for FS total 3 k told her next time will be paying less she smiled.

Will try Reena next time.

Cheers.

Happy & safe mongering guys.

Cg86.

Jay1221
01-12-22, 20:46
My regular sp pinged. Fresh face has come. Try it. Saw the picture. Looking attractive but I questioned. Is ahe tight. Got the answer. Yes verified by putting finger. Then asked. Balls are not visible. Got picture of balls. Small and looking Sweet. Reached the den. Went to a room. Asked to send her. See came inside. Surprised. Fce cut was totally different. Round shaped face. Instead of Slim faced. But she said I have brought something for you. Asked show me. Lubricant was in hand. Laughed. Ordered red bull. And started chit chatting. She Was comfortable but face cutting was a problem. So didn't went for DFK. Have my own classification. Lifted t shirt. Another surprise. Balls were not as good as looked in picture. Thought of checking last instrument. That was fine. Nice and tight. Really nice.

Fucked in front of mirror missi. Doggy. And spoon. With lubrication. Cummed. In 15 minutes. Left.Was that fucker SP Roy? That a $$hole has made me fool as well.

Jay1221
01-12-22, 21:00
Is it just me who is feeling this or the lineup quality at NL has actually gone down. Went to prem / Kancha's den. The lineup at 5. 5 k which was usually good is average at best. The decent looking ones are now for 11 k (they themselves agree to 8. 5 k which also I feel is steep for NL). Went to the second floor after that and nothing much to write about that either.

Brothers please suggest if the lineup is better anywhere else near that area?Ask for Ajay SP and go to 1 b1 f only 5.5 k lineup is good. 3.5 k all MILF and 11 k Arzu is looker but that amount not worth. After you build repo with SP 11 k ones will come for 8.5 k but still it's not worth.

SamDaniels
01-12-22, 21:44
Does anyone know if there are any issues hosting 'guests' at the bigger hotels? I am specifically looking at Renaissance, Meluha, etc. Around Powai area. I travel for work a lot and stay in these hotels, but haven't had any experience bringing people over.

I can change the hotels if needed to include the airport hotels, but in general they will be at this range due to company policy.

Bat Wings
01-13-22, 04:14
Have been following the threads from here for a while off and on.

Lots of old timers and veterans I knew have gone silent or disappeared. Quite a few newcomers popping up almost everyday. But then too many arguments and fights. Don't know if these could be avoided as am sure everyone would agree the purpose of this group being to share and discuss our favorite hobby.

However, it is also nice to see some old names popping back an making an appearance. Most of whom I have interacted and chatted earlier. Hope to see some more veterans come back from their hibernation so as to add some more life to this community.

Cheers,

BW.

Jay1221
01-13-22, 06:18
I need contact of these 4 girls in exchange I have some contacts of young indes and SP.

MickeyDuck1208
01-13-22, 08:10
Have got indies into both Meluha and Renaissance without guest registration in last couple of months. Renaissance is easier since the reception is in 1 floor, you can meet her there directly. If she can find her way LOL. That hotel is a rat's maze. Easier is to meet in restaurant in ground floor and then walk her up.

Meluha I had heard was green, so just met her in restaurant, had tea, and went up to room with the girl. No questions were asked.

Does anyone know if there are any issues hosting 'guests' at the bigger hotels? I am specifically looking at Renaissance, Meluha, etc. Around Powai area. I travel for work a lot and stay in these hotels, but haven't had any experience bringing people over.

I can change the hotels if needed to include the airport hotels, but in general they will be at this range due to company policy.

SanMum
01-13-22, 09:13
[Deleted by Admin]

SanMum
01-13-22, 09:52
Was that fucker SP Roy? That a $$hole has made me fool as well.SP Roy and a female agent who is her friend by the way named "S" in their location "M". They keep fooling you. They specifically tell the girl to wrap up in 10 minutes for a session and hesitate if you ask for 2 session because the room rent increases. Avoid those guys, book your own place.

CharlieSheen69
01-13-22, 09:53
Got this from a sp. Claims to be a serial actress. Any feedback or review would be appreciated.Is the SP's name start with are? In Goregaon / Andheri area?

KaranMasti
01-13-22, 09:56
You overpaid her bro. She's not worth more than 5 k. Guys here even had taken her for less than that. She has beer belly too.Seems she has got GP syndrome now. Spoke to her and not budging below 7 k for 2. Extremely rude. Asked her to F-off. We should get her down to her levels.

CharlieSheen69
01-13-22, 09:56
Indies promoted.

1. Ramya Fat Smelly.

2. Ankita.

3. Ananya.

More will be added to the list.Ananya definitely seems to be a promoted one. Because she got nothing on her + talks like a village girl + gave KLPD to many people I know of. Definitely avoid!

Ankita from Dombivli?

CharlieSheen69
01-13-22, 10:11
I know her she is from Mira Road and she is member of org party of Sabrina the polished BBW lady.No, she is not from Mira Rd. She stays in Jogeshwari.

Also, she & Nikki NE Malad with couple of more chicks do orgy in Mira Rd with Sabrina.

When asked, I got to know its safe sex but I highly doubt it. Will avoid such birds due to health hazards.

Old HornyFuker
01-13-22, 10:50
[Deleted by Admin]

Old HornyFuker
01-13-22, 11:48
How to spot the pimps amongst mongers.

1. FR either too juicy and girl praised like hell OR infected. No normal FR.

2. Immediate sharing of number and reference always.

3. Aggressively defend the girl if any negative FR.

4. A set of guys will write positive FR but will never share the girls number. They will direct you to one particular monger who's promoting her for cash or kind.

Shahiste72
01-13-22, 12:03
Guys,

Noorie / Nuri is a girl who left business long back. She is from some other city. Someone took out very very old FR's and pasted pics. One very senior Delhi monger has confirmed this to me.

You guys can see all pics posted of Noorie. Check the background of the pics and you will realize this girl isn't in Mumbai or even India. It's very very evident. So, just let's forget her and not pay any attention to her FR's.

Let's find real gems and all genuine guys can create a group for sharing. Cheers!Thanks for the information.

Mayo45
01-13-22, 12:21
Sometimes people ask how to find indie. One simple solution for me is friend of indie is an indie. So this indie I knew had a sexy north Indian hw who was looking for financial help. She is proper MILF NI style. She traveled to me and we had lots of fun. Since this was her first time into this, she was clueless about prices. So paid paid her 1 k for 1 pop. Total I did 2 shots with her and paid 2 k. She is not a time watcher.

Her face- bhabhi type.

Her skin- very fair like all Punjabis.

Her figure- proper MILF, little belly due to child.

Her boobs- soft and milky like Punjabi.

Her p- very tight.

Her ass- nice, you can press her like crazy and she won't complain.

So I hope all will enjoy her and help her slowly slowly.Hey bro, hope you're doing well. Mind sharing the digits please. Thanks.

DavidLuke
01-13-22, 12:31
Bro.

Sahara star. No questions asked, they will show the key card of elevator and she can walk to your room.

I can change the hotels if needed to include the airport hotels, but in general they will be at this range due to company policy..

ArisCasa
01-13-22, 15:55

I can change the hotels if needed to include the airport hotels, but in general they will be at this range due to company policy.Never ever host a WG when staying in a company paid / booked / reimbursed hotel room. That's the riskiest thing to do. The hotel can put it in system as double occupancy which will be seen on the final bills, or you may order room service for the girl which will appear in final bill (even if you don't claim that expense, you used the company paid room for non-official purpose). Most bill processors in large compaies are trained to look out for such things. And most companies its a straight immediate sack. I know of many cases over the years. In one case, 2 coffees order were seen in one room service bill and he claimed it. When asked who the 2nd person was, he couldn't explain. CCTV recording was sought by the company from the hotel, a girl seen to be in the room at the time of the time stamp on the bill, and the guy was sacked. Not exaggerating.

VickyD6
01-13-22, 18:11
Hey bro, hope you're doing well. Mind sharing the digits please. Thanks.Mate, I need some info from you. Kindly clear your inbox. Thanks.

ApacheGuy
01-13-22, 19:22
Never ever host a WG when staying in a company paid / booked / reimbursed hotel room. That's the riskiest thing to do. The hotel can put it in system as double occupancy which will be seen on the final bills, or you may order room service for the girl which will appear in final bill (even if you don't claim that expense, you used the company paid room for non-official purpose). Most bill processors in large compaies are trained to look out for such things. And most companies its a straight immediate sack. I know of many cases over the years. In one case, 2 coffees order were seen in one room service bill and he claimed it. When asked who the 2nd person was, he couldn't explain. CCTV recording was sought by the company from the hotel, a girl seen to be in the room at the time of the time stamp on the bill, and the guy was sacked. Not exaggerating.Good information bro. Never thought of it.

RkPuneri87
01-14-22, 00:04
Guys anybody tried this new MR chick?

Looks damn tempting.

Will be in Mumbai for the weekend. Any reviews appreciated.

Old HornyFuker
01-14-22, 05:27
Some indies have extremely smelly pussies either due to simple lack of hygiene or even a more serious fungal infection. Currently Yogeeta (whoami / sunny) and Ramya (Eddy / vendakaya / John) are reported to have this acute problem. Proceed at your own risk.

WhoAmI2915
01-14-22, 07:00
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

SamDaniels
01-14-22, 08:08
Thank you MickeyDuck1208, DavidLuke and ArisCasa. You guys are awesome. I am new to the Indian mongering scene and appreciate your help!

ArisCasa. Been sharing similar thoughts tbh. But good to know the point about expenses. When I have done this in the US and the UK, I basically booked a second room on my own personal dime and used that for 'personal' purposes. My company doesn't really have that much issue with expenses, and even WGs as long as it doesn't embarrass the company, but my paranoid self always freaks out about opsec. The issue is that I am in Mumbai / Bangalore for a limited amount of time with full work days, so time is valuable. So, I don't want to put up with any drama.

Have got indies into both Meluha and Renaissance without guest registration in last couple of months. Renaissance is easier since the reception is in 1 floor, you can meet her there directly. If she can find her way LOL. That hotel is a rat's maze. Easier is to meet in restaurant in ground floor and then walk her up.

Meluha I had heard was green, so just met her in restaurant, had tea, and went up to room with the girl. No questions were asked.
Bro.

Sahara star. No questions asked, they will show the key card of elevator and she can walk to your room.
Never ever host a WG when staying in a company paid / booked / reimbursed hotel room. That's the riskiest thing to do. The hotel can put it in system as double occupancy which will be seen on the final bills, or you may order room service for the girl which will appear in final bill (even if you don't claim that expense, you used the company paid room for non-official purpose). Most bill processors in large compaies are trained to look out for such things. And most companies its a straight immediate sack. I know of many cases over the years. In one case, 2 coffees order were seen in one room service bill and he claimed it. When asked who the 2nd person was, he couldn't explain. CCTV recording was sought by the company from the hotel, a girl seen to be in the room at the time of the time stamp on the bill, and the guy was sacked. Not exaggerating.

CharlieSheen69
01-14-22, 08:28
.... I know of many cases over the years. In one case, 2 coffees order were seen in one room service bill and he claimed it. When asked who the 2nd person was, he couldn't explain.....On a funny note, the guy must be really slow. I mean, if it'd be me, I'd say I wanted have 2 cup of coffees. To get my bowel movementsor 1 cup of coffee is just not enough for me: the or the coffee of the hotel was so nice that I wanted to have 2 cups together OR idk I just felt like drinking more than one cup of coffee as I was feeling sleepy!

Damm people are slow.

Jooeey
01-14-22, 08:32
[Deleted by Admin]

SanMum
01-14-22, 08:55
Hi guys,

Just wanted to share an old FR with this homely bhabhi couple of months ago. Met her through an office colleague. She is a working woman so can't share her full pic. I was free so thought of giving her a call as she was on her way to office but took a day off for me. We met in Andheri station decided a price and booked a nice place nearby. She is a Marathi married bhabhi, should try her only if you like MILF. We got in the room she was in saree went to the washroom to freshen up and came out covering a towel and took of her jewelry except the mangalsutra. She removed her hair clip, she has a nice hair. Looks good when naked and shaved pussy. Old but clean body little stretchmarks looks okay overall. Desi DKF, average BJ, good fuck. That day I tried all possible moves, She is very horny and open to new styles. Funloving and good timepass not classy but you will feel as if she's your next door bhabhi.

Lately I called her and some guy friend of her manages her appointments now a days so her anonymity is maintained.

Overall experience. Good for some casual lusty time spending.

Paid 10 k for 3.

ChoteBhai
01-14-22, 12:34
Seems she has got GP syndrome now. Spoke to her and not budging below 7 k for 2. Extremely rude. Asked her to F-off. We should get her down to her levels.I actually blocked her. She has become really unbearable.

SafeOmk
01-14-22, 16:29
Hello fellow members,

I am planning to visit Mumbai and meet this girl for a short time.

Has anyone met her before?

Charges? Advance payment? Services?

Looks?

She is on SA too.

Hardcock06
01-14-22, 17:14
Wanted to try this Afro babe named Tasha from MR tomorrow. Any leads on her performance.

Quoting a stiff 10 k with place.

KaranMasti
01-14-22, 17:27
Hi guys,

Just wanted to share an old FR with this homely bhabhi couple of months ago. Met her through an office colleague. She is a working woman so can't share her full pic. I was free so thought of giving her a call as she was on her way to office but took a day off for me. We met in Andheri station decided a price and booked a nice place nearby. She is a Marathi married bhabhi, should try her only if you like MILF. We got in the room she was in saree went to the washroom to freshen up and came out covering a towel and took of her jewelry except the mangalsutra. She removed her hair clip, she has a nice hair. Looks good when naked and shaved pussy. Old but clean body little stretchmarks looks okay overall. Desi DKF, average BJ, good fuck. That day I tried all possible moves, She is very horny and open to new styles. Funloving and good timepass not classy but you will feel as if she's your next door bhabhi.

Lately I called her and some guy friend of her manages her appointments now a days so her anonymity is maintained..Bro, 10 k for 3 for this one? You can get amazing stuff in this price. On a lighter note, you have not left much to imagination in 3 pics you have posted, if the idea was to keep her identity under the wrap. Cheers!

Ruch888
01-14-22, 18:50
Hello fellow members,

Looks?

She is on SA too.Her name is Salonee! Don't do advances at all! Meet at your own risk!

KaranMasti
01-14-22, 18:59
Wanted to try this Afro babe named Tasha from MR tomorrow. Any leads on her performance.

Quoting a stiff 10 k with place.She agreed with me for 6 k for 2 shots. Didn't go as wasn't sharing pic and pics look unreal. She is holed up in a hotel in Andheri with few more Afros. There is a similar name & pic profile on Navi Mumbai MR as well. I would be careful in dealing with her.

SanMum
01-14-22, 20:01
Bro, 10 k for 3 for this one? You can get amazing stuff in this price. On a lighter note, you have not left much to imagination in 3 pics you have posted, if the idea was to keep her identity under the wrap. Cheers!Yes bro you are right, 10 k was too much but wanted the best service from her and when little jhonny's wants you have no choice. But good experience, should try different types.

SamDaniels
01-14-22, 20:09
If my company wants to go so far as to request security cam footage from a hotel, they have bigger problems on hand. In general, unless they are looking for an excuse to fire you, no one bothers to go the extra mile. Even then, you aren't doing anything illegal per se since mongering is legal in India.

All that being said, the best thing you can do is to not get into such a situation in the first place. You might not get fired for the extra coffee or the WG, but if a company wants to fire you, they will find a way to fire you.

On a funny note, the guy must be really slow. I mean, if it'd be me, I'd say I wanted have 2 cup of coffees. To get my bowel movementsor 1 cup of coffee is just not enough for me: the or the coffee of the hotel was so nice that I wanted to have 2 cups together OR idk I just felt like drinking more than one cup of coffee as I was feeling sleepy!

Damm people are slow.

TheHobbyist69
01-14-22, 21:00
Bro.

.Also ITC Maratha, Taj Santacruz do not ask for details of the visitors'. ITC She can just walk towards the elevators and you can pick her up discreetly near there.

Nikhil8
01-15-22, 03:22
Hi all,

I have been a silent reader of forums in India, specially Mumbai group.

Honestly tried once through locanto but not successful as I had to pay 11000 for completely different girl than photo sent to me and worse than a maid. Probably you guys won't pay even 500 to her.

I am just preparing myself for next venture hopefully soon.

Can anyone please help me with some legal aspect of mongering?

1. Is mongering is legal in India?

2. Any issue with LE. If they catch you or hotel informs them that you brought a girl in the room?

3. MR girls are independent mostly. Are you reliable in the sense of surely for no future repercussions of your act.

4. Any suggestion for dealing with LE. I personally feel bit nervous at Spa so planning for hotel only.

Old HornyFuker
01-15-22, 04:31
Which company will go to the extent of obtaining video footage? MI6\CIA / KGB\RAW? Also doubt any hotel will easily share the video footage. Companies do have policies regarding liquor / Mini-bar but an extra cup of coffee. This guy must be on the radar.

WhatDHell
01-15-22, 06:32
I know of many cases over the years. In one case, 2 coffees order were seen in one room service bill and he claimed it. When asked who the 2nd person was, he couldn't explain. CCTV recording was sought by the company from the hotel, a girl seen to be in the room at the time of the time stamp on the bill, and the guy was sacked. Not exaggerating.He's probably better off not working for a company that counts how many coffee he drank.

ChimeraAlpha
01-15-22, 06:59

I can change the hotels if needed to include the airport hotels, but in general they will be at this range due to company policy.I have stayed in Marriot Powai (next to Renaissance) multiple times. No issues at all (including times when we had a party with up to 6 guests including the dog of a WG) .

Best Regards & Take Care.

Lamboos
01-15-22, 07:04
If my company wants to go so far as to request security cam footage from a hotel, they have bigger problems on hand. In general, unless they are looking for an excuse to fire you, no one bothers to go the extra mile. Even then, you aren't doing anything illegal per se since mongering is legal in India.

All that being said, the best thing you can do is to not get into such a situation in the first place. You might not get fired for the extra coffee or the WG, but if a company wants to fire you, they will find a way to fire you.Mongering might not be illegal per se, but mongering on company tabs will not be tolerated unless you happen to work in wall street type jobs where marketing and client meetings generally involve taking clients out to strip clubs and arranging women etc. Basically a highly paid salaried pimp. And never try to go and interpret indian laws on your own if you dont have a legal background.they are often very weird and contradictory. just like saying aadhar is not madatory, but if you want to pay taxes, get cooking gas, etc you need one. Having gone through the indian legal system (not mongering related), I can tell you its the worst. You will be lucky if your case gets settled before you die. As per law, mongering is legal, but solicitation and prostitution in hotels (weird laws) is illegal and in India, if you get caught for mongering and you don't pay up or have the right contacts, mostly they will bring in other charges on you like trafficking, etc.

Section 7 in The Immoral Traffic (Prevention) Act, 1956
7. Prostitution in or in the vicinity of public places. 31 [
(1) Any 32 [person], who carries on prostitution and the person with whom such prostitution is carried on, in any premises,
(a) which are within the area or areas, notified under sub-section (3), or
(b) which are within a distance of two hundred metres of any place of public religious worship, educational institution, hostel, hospital, nursing home or such other public place of any kind as may be notified in this behalf by the Commissioner of Police or magistrate in the manner prescribed, shall be punishable with imprisonment for a term which may extend to three months.]
33 [(1A) Where an offence committed under sub-section (1) is in respect of a child or minor, the person committing the offence shall be punishable with imprisonment of either description for a term which shall not be less than seven years but which may be for life or for a term which may extend to ten years and shall also be liable to fine: Provided that the court may, for adequate and special reasons to be mentioned in the judgment, impose a sentence of imprisonment for a term of less than seven years.]
(2) Any person who
(a) being the keeper of any public place knowingly permits prostitutes for purposes of their trade to resort to or remain in such place; or
(b) being the tenant, lessee, occupier or person in charge of any premises referred to in sub-section (1) knowingly permits the same or any part thereof to be used for prostitution; or
(c) being the owner, lessor or landlord, of any premises referred to in sub-section (1), or the agent of such owner, lessor or landlord, lets the same or any part thereof with the knowledge that the same or any part thereof may be used for prostitution, or is wilfully a party to such use, shall be punishable on first conviction with imprisonment for a term which may extend to three months, or with fine which may extend to two hundred rupees, or with both, and in the event of a second or subsequent conviction with imprisonment for a term which may extend to six months and also with fine 34 [which may extend to two hundred rupees, and if the public place or premises happen to be a hotel, the licence for carrying on the business of such hotel under any law for the time being in force shall also be liable to be suspended for a period of not less than three months but which may extend to one year: Provided that if an offence committed under this sub-section is in respect of a child or minor in a hotel, such licence shall also be liable to be cancelled. Explanation.For the purposes of this sub-section, hotel shall have the meaning as in clause (6) of section 2 of the Hotel Receipts Tax Act, 1980 (54 of 1980).]
35 [(3) The State Government may, having regard to the kinds of persons frequenting any area or areas in the State, the nature and the density of population therein and other relevant considerations, by notification in the Official Gazette, direct that prostitution shall not be carried on in such area or areas as may be specified in the notification.
(4) Where a notification is issued under sub-section (3) in respect of any area or areas, the State Government shall define the limits of such area or areas in the notification with reasonable certainty.
(5) No such notification shall be issued so as to have effect from a date earlier than the expiry of a period of ninety days after the date on which it is issued.]

KaranMasti
01-15-22, 07:26
He's probably better off not working for a company that counts how many coffee he drank.Best is not to claim for such expenses. Company doesn't care where you spend your personal money until you put a wrong claim.

Agree with your point. Which company questions for 2 coffee. Hehe.

Jooeey
01-15-22, 08:17
Mongering might not be illegal per se, but mongering on company tabs will not be tolerated unless you happen to work in wall street type jobs where marketing and client meetings generally involve taking clients out to strip clubs and arranging women etc.Such a weird Law! If Mongering is Legal, then is the Person going to do it standing in a Place? If at any Premises it is not allowed? This is bloody Contradictory? I mean how is this even Possible? Only Place then Left is Mongering with a Prostitute at your Own Home or a Residential Apartment!

Mongering is Legal but you cannot do it any commercial place! Someone tell me what is the solution in this? How can I fool the Law then?

SaneDick
01-15-22, 08:23
Also ITC Maratha, Taj Santacruz do not ask for details of the visitors'. ITC She can just walk towards the elevators and you can pick her up discreetly near there.Maratha generally sees a lot of rush and I had never been asked to check the lady in, many times I have gotten one in afternoon and another in night.

But 3 days back, after I met someone during the day and she left, the person who came at night was waiting for me at lobby (I had stepped out for something). When I entered and went with her to elevator, a guard asked to check her in. Found it strange, maybe cause he saw her waiting in lobby that he got to know she wasn't checked in.

RattleStud
01-15-22, 08:55
Hi all,

It's been a while I haven't added any report as was not that active in going around. Only spending some time with my regular lady. Had asked for contacts but seems people are not at all interested in helping around.

Anyways. Wanted to alert you guys to avoid this spa in bovali area western suburbs. Even though this is a shady spa and extras can be enquired over the counter itself. But even after paying a bomb you will be left frustrated on the ethics of these ladies. They keep on adding additional cost and after paying a good amount still the service lack the desired intent. In this spa the only intent is to extract maximum money.

MavericKing
01-15-22, 09:05
Hi guys,

Lately I called her and some guy friend of her manages her appointments now a days so her anonymity is maintained..She's vaishali from kalamboli managed by her cuckold / gay husband. Used to be 2.5 k-3 k for 2 some 6 months back. You overpaid by a lot.

Unlocked
01-15-22, 13:57
Guys,

Any good MP apart from Rani and H2O.

Please DM.

Spending the night at Vashi keen to explore.

Cheers to mongering.

Unlocked.

ChoteBhai
01-15-22, 14:21
I need contact of these 4 girls in exchange I have some contacts of young indes and SP.Very less likely you are going to get their contacts. Some of them are off the radar as informed by a fellow monger and the rest and dealt with people who have not bothered to help out others. So all the best to you.

VickyD6
01-15-22, 15:04
Hello fellow members,

Looks?

She is on SA too.Had spoken with her. Did not meet her. Had quoted 30 k full night. Looks busty, unsure how photoshopped pics are. Let me know if you do.

Drogo420
01-15-22, 16:05
Guys anybody tried this new MR chick?

Looks damn tempting.

Will be in Mumbai for the weekend. Any reviews appreciated.Seems like a fraud. One thumb rule I follow is if there aren't reviews on any profile I don't go ahead.

Hunter0077
01-15-22, 16:11
Hello fellow members,

Looks?

She is on SA too.Bro,

She is Salonee. Will ask for advance and then won't ever reply. Better don't give her advance. And even if some how you manage to meet her, the service will be like as if she is doing you a favour by meeting you and taking your money.

Take care.

TannyJohny
01-15-22, 20:17
See as I write this post.

How lonely I am on 31st evening at age of 40.

Married for 15 years with sexless married life in strictest true sense.

Went for IVF as wife just does not like sex.

Got one or two seemingly good contacts on this forum but the girls are so busy because of 31st night that they are not available till next week.

Honestly have lost all interest in life.

Cannot divorce as it will affect child my parents and wife as such is very nice just that she cannot have sex hates sex basically.

My self only wants beautiful gems GFE which are so difficult to get and at times beyond means (though my budget is till 30 K).

All my life is work work and sleep and fulfill all responsibilities.

Take care of all expenses job family household.

Hardly any time for anything and nothing to do..Bro, don't lose hope, I myself is in similar situation of your (exactly same), the only difference is I am 36 Year Old. I was alone on 31st Dec 2021 away from my native place and with no one. I just read your intense revelation of yours and thought that it should be better to live on, rather than thinking of suicide and all things. I hope you are a very sensible and emotional person so its very important for you to take care of yourself (for obvious reasons of family and all). Just love yourself, admire yourself and if possible take some mongering experiences in order to fulfill the responsibilities for the next 30 or 30+ years or so. I hope you might be reading this and take care of yourself. Just some way or other way indulge yourself in some good stuff (apart from mongering). "Bad Time doesn't Last but Tough People do". Keep going man. Keep going on.

SanMum
01-16-22, 06:50
She's vaishali from kalamboli managed by her cuckold / gay husband. Used to be 2.5 k-3 k for 2 some 6 months back. You overpaid by a lot.Okay, her husband? I thought it was her agent. Thanks for the info bro. Moving forward will ask this forum before any action. Thanks.

Leisure1
01-16-22, 07:25
She is asking for 10 k one shot. Exaggerated I feel.

Let me know your tghts.

On The Wings
01-16-22, 07:36
Guys, Any good MP apart from Rani and H2O. Spending the night at Vashi keen to explore....Unlocked.Spending the night at Vashi. Oh. When spas started working at Night. Umm.

DesperateMon
01-16-22, 07:52
Spa name. Pheonix back side of raghuleela mall.

Erstwhile flora spa now name changed but location same back to raghuleela mall.

Crystal and sun spa. Haware mall vashi outside station.

In the same line of you walk 200 meters you will find 2 more spa on the left side when you walk from vashi to sanpada.

In Haware opposite Inorbit- 13th floor Ellora spa.

Same building first floor a new spa is opened.

Sector 17- above McDonald you can find Casablanca.

Satara plaza. Vanamo spa in first floor.

Sector 28- opposite petrol pump- mountain spa.

Near blue diamond hotel- Viva spa.

Little a head in koparkarne- Reeves spa.

Backside of satra plaza- riom spa.

Apart from above sure shot extras place. You can Justdial and find many.

Enjoy.

Guys,

Any good MP apart from Rani and H2O.

Please DM.

Spending the night at Vashi keen to explore.

Cheers to mongering.

Unlocked.

DesperateMon
01-16-22, 07:58
This nature Thai spa is run by the same person who runs Status spa in Powai. Similar treatment is to be expected. They have branch in Mulund West near gav Devi mandir in LBS marg. All these places are shitty but charge you for humongous amount. Minimum 5500.

Hi all,

It's been a while I haven't added any report as was not that active in going around. Only spending some time with my regular lady. Had asked for contacts but seems people are not at all interested in helping around.

Anyways. Wanted to alert you guys to avoid this spa in bovali area western suburbs. Even though this is a shady spa and extras can be enquired over the counter itself. But even after paying a bomb you will be left frustrated on the ethics of these ladies. They keep on adding additional cost and after paying a good amount still the service lack the desired intent. In this spa the only intent is to extract maximum money.

DesperateMon
01-16-22, 08:06
Mongering is legal and prostitution too. But it should not be organized. IE hotel cannot arrange or hotel cannot keep girls for prostitution. You can take a girl with you and book a room and both can enjoy. But it should be entered in the books. In many cases hotel arrange girls which is illegal. Since hotels are not licensed to do prostitution.

Just two cents. For enforcing PITA on a person he should have been selling sex as a nature of business by employing someone else.

Such a weird Law! If Mongering is Legal, then is the Person going to do it standing in a Place? If at any Premises it is not allowed? This is bloody Contradictory? I mean how is this even Possible? Only Place then Left is Mongering with a Prostitute at your Own Home or a Residential Apartment!

Mongering is Legal but you cannot do it any commercial place! Someone tell me what is the solution in this? How can I fool the Law then?

Kamashutra
01-16-22, 08:20
Sunondo,

My sympathies with you. It happens sometime reality is worst than imagination. Your case is of an extreme. But there are so many mongering options. There are indies so many sites that make available you girls. And nothing if nothing come there are places like CH, NL and many hidden places in Mumbai where you can satisfy your urge. But need to weed out bad ones that comes after experiences. Read posts here that will give you lots of knowledge about dos and don'ts. Enjoy and be happy.

Got one or two seemingly good contacts on this forum but the girls are so busy because of 31st night that they are not available till next week.

Cannot divorce as it will affect child my parents and wife as such is very nice just that she cannot have sex hates sex basically..

ApacheGuy
01-16-22, 10:17
Hi all,

Anyways. Wanted to alert you guys to avoid this spa in bovali area western suburbs. Even though this is a shady spa and extras can be enquired over the counter itself. But even after paying a bomb you will be left frustrated on the ethics of these ladies. They keep on adding additional cost and after paying a good amount still the service lack the desired intent. In this spa the only intent is to extract maximum money.Same bad experience bro. I had warned earlier in the forum not to waste money there.

Siva Rudra
01-16-22, 13:15
Visited the infamous Arabic instrument spa at monkey last week. My first time here.

Called in for an appointment with Ms. A and was asked if I had taken up her services before. Affirmed and got an appointment.

15 minutes through the service, off goes the dispo. No mention of extras until when I tried to tell her to go up for a bum massage.

Deal closed at 3 k B2B and BBBJ with CIM. She was open for FS too. Couldn't fuck as I had forgotten the rubber in the car and she had none.

She says she's open for anal too. There's always a next time to discover the factuality of it, perhaps.

Good massage too. WIR.

Counter 3 k (Via near buy) + 3 k B2B & BBBJ.

WIR: Expensive affair. But, Fuck yeah. The woman is just the type I like. Petite, small tits and great attitude. No nakhras. Great service.

Siva Rudra
01-16-22, 13:19
I was a regular at are spa at khar near the station with this petite masseuse called Tannu.

She seems to have quit her job there now. Has anyone got her contact that they can share? She probably gave me the best bum massage and would be very co-operative in letting me cum on her chest and face, too.

She tried giving me her number on my last visit. Couldn't take it down because I got a work call and I couldn't find her after that day at all.

Any help here would be greatly appreciated as I'm craving to be touched like that from a couple of weeks now.

Siva Rudra
01-16-22, 13:21
Any leads for a great bum massage?

I did RTFF but a lot of them just graze the backside for a few minutes and call it a day. Craving for a proper treatment to the back, like the rest of the body.

Siva Rudra
01-16-22, 13:22
I have been following the forum for awhile although I have been not participating so much. I have shared some of the details of my previous sessions below.

1) M&S spa, darkness.

I was quite surprised to note that the old M&S spa was not at the address as it previously was. Instead a spa with the similar name has popped up on the adjacent floor. I booked in advance and was given Miss A, she was quite petite but her massage was pretty good. She has small physique but not short of energy. She jumped all over the place doing her massage I was actually surprised when she would constantly change positions. She hinted if I required extras and I asked what all were on offer. She said just HJ. I just went with the flow since I was mostly there for the massage. Since her hands were so small she was working johnny like crazy with both hands which was a first for me. I don't know but I felt complimented that she was using both her hands to get me off..Any clues on the K&K spa? Its been a long time fetish to get something similar done. Would love any leads.

Thanks.

Dered 1981
01-16-22, 16:13
Hi guys,

Travelling to Mumbai for couple of days. Had pinged Diana and Mabel thinking to get some high end experience. Looking at chronology of their standard replies, I am just wondering whether both profiles belong to same girl. Can anyone throw some light and share experience?

I know that, the amount MR girls ask is worth taking someone's kidney but if it's really going to be good experience and service then won't mind.

Cheers. Panda.Hi Bro,

Coming to Mumbai next month could you tell me who is better in MR Mabel or the other girl or did you have any one else in MR please let know, will be helpful when I come.

TIA.

Divyank
01-16-22, 20:48
Hello guys,

Any MP near Panvel? Heard about the housewife in kalamboli but still searching for someone better nearby, do suggest if any.

Leads appreciated.

Hardcock06
01-16-22, 21:14
Tried this Afro named Sidika from MR. Has been reviewed by fellow mongers in the past.

My encounter goes as follows.

Holed up in a hotel near airport. Deed starts with the usual things.

First session ends in CIM. We both have a strong drink. Followed by a steamy second session.

Both cum together.

She promises me a threesome session next time with one of her Afro friends.

Neat little place with good shower facilities.

Pussy tight enough.

Boobs large.

Deed good.

Damages 7 k for two sessions.

Look below average.

Pinkalif
01-16-22, 22:56
Hi brothers,

I am planning to visit bindaas Mumbai (the city of dreams) on last week of Jan. For 5 days. Will be staying in star hotels itc Maratha and Sahara star.

Please advise and share your hidden gems (indies or SPs). I will reciprocate the same in Delhi. My preference is beauty and looks and then service. My PM is open.

Thanks a ton.

Cheers.

P.S.

Please advise how is dance bar scene in Mumbai as of now.

WoodLand
01-17-22, 03:42
Spending the night at Vashi. Oh. When spas started working at Night. Umm.Everything works at night in Mumbai. Since you are not a Mumbaikar you don't know anything. You just stay in Chennai and collect numbers all over India.

CreateNinnov8
01-17-22, 06:13
Bro,

Check your DM. Have sent some gems your way.

Hi brothers,

I am planning to visit bindaas Mumbai (the city of dreams) on last week of Jan. For 5 days. Will be staying in star hotels itc Maratha and Sahara star.

Please advise and share your hidden gems (indies or SPs). I will reciprocate the same in Delhi. My preference is beauty and looks and then service. My PM is open.

Thanks a ton.

Cheers..

Jay1221
01-17-22, 07:00

Cannot divorce as it will affect child my parents and wife as such is very nice just that she cannot have sex hates sex basically..Better leave her. I am 26 mongering since 19 year old. I can't even imagine having wife and no sexual relationship didn't she know about it before getting married. Why did you get ivf in first place you should have leaves her before getting kids. Think about yourself once in life what would be situation if it would be opposite. If you didn't like sex and won't be able to fulfill your wife needs. She would leave you right away. What's stopping you from doing that? Seems like you are already sole earner of family. If your wife doesn't understand you, she has no rights to use you.

Sudhaakargupte
01-17-22, 08:33

Let me know your tghts.Met her during my recent visit to Mumbai. Okay tries to please. Negotiate for 15 K full night bro. Thats her actual rate card.

Vicky98
01-17-22, 09:13

Let me know your tghts.You are right, her prices are exaggerated. She is old MILF with wrinkles and saggy skin like every aged lady. Her pics are photoshopped with beauty apps which you can also notice here. Plus she has rotten pussy, smelly and unshaved. She is dusky with pimples on her face. She is old girl in the business, nothing like new girls. I would advice to skip her completely or if you don't have any other choice don't pay her more than 3 k for 2. She doesn't deserve anything more than that, 10 k is a joke seriously.

ArisCasa
01-17-22, 09:35
Thank you MickeyDuck1208, DavidLuke and ArisCasa. You guys are awesome. I am new to the Indian mongering scene and appreciate your help!

ArisCasa. Been sharing similar thoughts tbh. But good to know the point about expenses. When I have done this in the US and the UK, I basically booked a second room on my own personal dime and used that for 'personal' purposes. My company doesn't really have that much issue with expenses, and even WGs as long as it doesn't embarrass the company, but my paranoid self always freaks out about opsec. The issue is that I am in Mumbai / Bangalore for a limited amount of time with full work days, so time is valuable. So, I don't want to put up with any drama.It was a piece of info / suggestion based on experience not to use hotel rooms for mongering, when paid for by the company. Different countries / companies / sectors have different integrity levels / policies / tolerance levels. Adventurous ones can try their luck, no harm. Yes if the company has to fire you, it can fire for many reasons, but getting fired for this reason is surely not a highlight point on your resume. It could be an extra coffee, few beers, a pack of cigarettes, done on a consistent basis.

SanMum
01-17-22, 10:34
Hi guys,

Planning to meet Priya kaur soon. Does anyone has her pic?? Please attach if you do have, she is not sharing or send personally if any privacy concern. Will reciprocate. Thanks.

CoolMots
01-17-22, 15:58
Hey Seniors,

I am visiting again your city next week. Do help with contacts of decent young profiles like my last visit. Do get in touch with me for any Pune adventures. All Mumbai seniors will be taken care well.

Thanks in advance.

Enjoy Mongering.

CoolMots.

Jadugar
01-17-22, 16:10
Was in that area, so thought of trying this place. Went without appointment. One girl was at reception. Asked her to give onr Thai. She said we have all Thai only. Paid counter charge. After waiting for 15-20 minutes. Got the vacancy. Entered. Changed and lie foqn in table. In come a Thai girl. Well built. Normal height. Normal horns. Masked. Started the massage. Usual. After 15 min. When I was on my stomach only. She put down the dispo. Bum massage started. Good five. Minutes. Bit no ball touching etc. Turned upside. Asked straight question. Extra on menu. She said. Her rate. Finally, agreed for BBBJ and btob for 2 k. She got naked in no time and came on me. Started kissing and usual stuff. Blow job was good. Told her to do balls. She did. In the mean time asked. Give boom boom. Rate she asked. I told 1 k more.

She was not agree. Finally came in 10 mini. She went to shower. Called me there. Washed the tool and stomach. Finished.

Spa ambience: 6/10.

Vountet: 1.2 k.

Girl: 2 k.

Was a so so experience.

Unlocked
01-17-22, 19:28
Thankyou buddy.

In the same line of you walk 200 meters you will find 2 more spa on the left side when you walk from vashi to sanpada.

Satara plaza. Vanamo spa in first floor..

FunForSandy
01-18-22, 01:44
Bro,

Check your DM. Have sent some gems your way.Hey bro,

Please share with me too.

TIA.

FunForSandy
01-18-22, 01:46
Visited the infamous Arabic instrument spa at monkey last week. My first time here.

Called in for an appointment with Ms. A and was asked if I had taken up her services before. Affirmed and got an appointment.

15 minutes through the service, off goes the dispo. No mention of extras until when I tried to tell her to go up for a bum massage.

Deal closed at 3 k B2B and BBBJ with CIM. She was open for FS too. Couldn't fuck as I had forgotten the rubber in the car and she had none.

She says she's open for anal too. There's always a next time to discover the factuality of it, perhaps.

Good massage too. WIR.

Counter 3 k (Via near buy) + 3 k B2B & BBBJ.

WIR: Expensive affair. But, Fuck yeah. The woman is just the type I like. Petite, small tits and great attitude. No nakhras. Great service.Nice FR.

When did you go? Are the spas operating?

I am going to try her for CIM as soon as spas are open again.

SwagDaddy
01-18-22, 02:22

Cannot divorce as it will affect child my parents and wife as such is very nice just that she cannot have sex hates sex basically.

My self only wants beautiful gems GFE which are so difficult to get and at times beyond means (though my budget is till 30 K)..This really hit home as I read. I'm in a similar situation, though not as problematic. I'm 30. My wife is 28 and good looking but 0 interest in sex. I have to be very creative and press for days till she finally agrees. Its soul killing stuff. That too considering all the fun I had in college and in Chennai when I just started working.

I end up mongering only when I'm really frustrated with her. Maybe once or twice every few months. We are not alone. Trust me. Its an issue for a lot of men.

Keep yourself happy and motivated, and take care of yourself.

Life is too short to waste away.

Vicky98
01-18-22, 03:53
Tried this Afro named Sidika from MR. Has been reviewed by fellow mongers in the past.

My encounter goes as follows.

Holed up in a hotel near airport. Deed starts with the usual things.

First session ends in CIM. We both have a strong drink. Followed by a steamy second session.

Both cum together.

She promises me a threesome session next time with one of her Afro friends.

Neat little place with good shower facilities.

Pussy tight enough.

Boobs large.

Deed good..You paid too much for an Afro.

Vicky98
01-18-22, 03:54
Hi guys,

Planning to meet Priya kaur soon. Does anyone has her pic?? Please attach if you do have, she is not sharing or send personally if any privacy concern. Will reciprocate. Thanks.She is very ugly that's why she doesn't share face. You will regret when you meet her. Best of luck.

HiThereAloha
01-18-22, 08:12
This spa is in the Ather Scooters building. They show full lineup of babes.

On the phone the lady said they have NE so I went across. Turns out the "NE" wasn't NE but some fake Nepali. I say fake bed cause she doesn't look Nepali.

Anyway after huge push towards Jacuzzi and my refusal. She condescended to give me a "HJ with nude".

She didn't take off her panties. Insisted on wearing a disposable over her own panties! Ridiculous.

She thinks she's miss India or something.

Place: Seems safe with lock on door.

Counter: 2.5 k.

Babe: 2.5 k.

WIR: Never.

She smoked inside the room and tapped ash on the floor which was kind of WTF.

RohanBhr
01-18-22, 08:38
Hi ISG friends,

Recently I talked with Layla from MR.

All pics are attractive and appealing, but when ask about her allowance she told 30 k and 3 k advance. This 3 k advance make my mood off. Friends any buddy from here try her service then please reply. It's very helpful because.

MR is full of cheaters that why want reviews.

SanMum
01-18-22, 09:44
Sharing some old experiences with the SP's and would love to know if someone gone through the same phrase. This SP used to send pic of girls and call me in Andheri chakala jb nagar corner. My selected girl would come in rickshaw and pick me up and we proceeded to a residential complex in versova at old lady's house. We completed the deed and leave. Few names I remember were pooja, Mehek (also saw her named as "avighna" in Sea) Please share me the SP's number if anyone has. I Will be indebted to him.

FairyTail28
01-18-22, 10:52
Went in to the MP opposite infiniti. Opted for nuru options that the counter guy suggested. Was offered to use jacuzzi, but the water was cold. The masseuses was a bit on chubby side. The massage was good, but was not that pleased with the extras, girl did try her best to please.

Place is good, clean 8/10.

Girl's figure, 5/10.

Boobs,4/10.

Kitty, clean, did not smell, but was loose,4/10.

She did mention when they were on trip to Bangalore, they did do anal, but I did not try it.

Total donation for nuru massage + 1 pop was 10 K.

CoolMots
01-18-22, 12:11
I would like thanks all Mumbai friends for sharing thier Mumbai contacts. I am sure I will now have great tme in Mumbai for next 10 days. All friends who shared on my request will be taken care well in Pune. Do reachout once you are in Pune.

Enjoy Mongering.

CoolMots.

BangBanggo
01-18-22, 14:29
Received the picture of this vintage bhabhi for long time but was giving pass. Finally decided to give a go.

Jyoti. Punjabi original, married to Marathi. Speaks very good Marathi.

GFE. Good, nice talkative and willing to have pleasure.

Body. Fat, age is showing her on. Very heavy. Specially legs were very big. '.

Boobs. Small A + for a look and size for her it was small.

Pussy Licking. No Smell, clean, shaven.

FJ. Loose, not much of fun for me but she seems enjoyed. Cum in few minutes.

Damage - 6 K.

ChoteBhai
01-18-22, 15:49

Let me know your tghts.Boss I had a very good time with her and some others too had a very good time with her. It seems some people have had bad experiences. Cannot comment on the same. As one bro mentioned she charges 15 k for a night and to my mind it was worth it for the company I got. Leave it to your judgement.

PeeTeePeet
01-18-22, 17:36
There is a girl called Jhameellah that is advertising on MR. Seems like a scam or has anyone tried her?

Peter.

LustyMan100
01-18-22, 19:39
Thanks for this. Can you share more about the quality. Looks like most of them have low quality staff.

Satara plaza. Vanamo spa in first floor.

Sector 28- opposite petrol pump- mountain spa..

MrMime
01-18-22, 23:31
OK so recently I shared Gauris number with a few members here. Now I won't name anyone but I've been abused that I have written a fake FR and Gauri is not at all worth it.

The truth is, she doesn't look too good and I never posted otherwise, I just said that she was the best BBBJ experience I had, a proper pipe cleaner.

Now after all this if you think I'm pathetic and I can get similar experiences with much better looking girls, don't fucking bash me, show me around!

Aarghh!

DesperateMon
01-19-22, 03:26
Try Ellora spa, they have decent collection. Place is ok not a perfect spa setup. But ok.

Try Vanamo in Satra plaza. They have good collection.

Also try square spa in sanpada sector 1. They do have good one.

One in juinagar, Vega spa. Try twinkle good looking.

Thanks for this. Can you share more about the quality. Looks like most of them have low quality staff.

KevinShah718
01-19-22, 06:23
There is a girl called Jhameellah that is advertising on MR. Seems like a scam or has anyone tried her?.Bro,

She seems to be real. Did VC verification with her too. But then dropped the plan looking at her pictures. I may be too pessimist but I think I noticed Adam's apple in the pictures.

Unlocked
01-19-22, 09:12
Have reached out to her in the past but she did not budge from her quote.

You paid too much for an Afro.

ViratM786
01-19-22, 10:26
OK so recently I shared Gauris number with a few members here. Now I won't name anyone but I've been abused that I have written a fake FR and Gauri is not at all worth it.

The truth is, she doesn't look too good and I never posted otherwise, I just said that she was the best BBBJ experience I had, a proper pipe cleaner.

Now after all this if you think I'm pathetic and I can get similar experiences with much better looking girls, don't fucking bash me, show me around!

Aarghh!Dude,

Don't get disappointed. As per my view for given budget and skills, she is worth. This is exactly you are FR stating earlier.

Cheers.

Wonering
01-19-22, 10:43
I got her contacts from other forums which are more active & cooperative than this Mumbai group. Of course there are some exceptions.

Decided to try her as never had a mallu girl. First of all she is not a looker or pretty face & she also made it clear before meet. But I had read some good reviews so decided to try. Main reason to try her were.

Very good BBY & CIM.

Tight pussy- I was kind of tired of few loose pussies which I encountered recently.

She scored good in both counts.

Decided to meet her in Mira road. Has clear attitude & can converse nicely to create a sense of involvement. Quite honest as before meeting only she made clear what to expect & what not & I like that attitude, straight & professional. Creates good mood with lot of DFK & hugging. Has nice full, well-nourished body. Nice round ass which I like. She is BBW.

She is quite tall which is good for me as I am also same.

First had a shower with her with lots of kissing & caressing. First round, she did one of the best blowjob & came in her mouth. Next round, luckily I had taken lube with me. Felt tightness in side her, it was too good. She is patient & does not try to hurry. Gets involved in the act. Forget it if you want pretty, fair petite girl.

5 k for 2 hrs extended by 30 minutes. Not a time watcher. Don't have pic.

Thanks.

SEXciting
01-19-22, 11:15
Hey peeps,

Wanted to add new connections / numbers to current google sheet. Requesting access for the same. Can't trace back the origin as I have cleared all my inbox. Cheers.

Susho5
01-19-22, 12:04
So, was in the area and saw a few spas around and decided to try this spa which looked quite promising. Entered the place which was not quite lavish but ok.

Was greeted by the owner and he knew I wanted So asked for the line up most chicks were 6-7/10 . Decided to try this chick with big jugs and looked not more than 25 yrs old. In she came after I changed to disposable and popped the question and negotiated to 3 k for FS. Turned out to be a blissful experience. Her cat and my Johnny were like a perfect match. It was the tightest I had ever seen and she did not complain even one bit. She seemed scared at the beginning though. Sucked and fondled her boobs to my satisfaction. She asked me to come once again.

The owner outside took my no. And said that he would call whenever there is a new chick.

WIR yes.

Boobs 10/10.

Cat 10/10.

Looks 6/10.

DFK no.

RohanBhr
01-19-22, 13:01

Now after all this if you think I'm pathetic and I can get similar experiences with much better looking girls, don't fucking bash me, show me around!.Some people's are like that only they never share numbers but come out to blame others. Just ignore them.

Unlocked
01-19-22, 14:11
Hi All,

Any recommendations apart from the monkey area spas in suburbs of Mumbai for Spa+FS.

I had read some nice reviews about MP in Darkness / Versova / Ironman.

Can anyone please share MP details with any specific therapist as well DM is also open.

Regards.

Unlocked.

ApacheGuy
01-19-22, 17:26
Hi all,

I am in touch with Priya from Mira. Pic attached.

Anyone tried her. Seeking feedback.

She is quoting 2.5 k for one and 5 k for 2.

Additional charge for hotel.

LustyMan100
01-19-22, 18:12
Thank you.

Try Ellora spa, they have decent collection. Place is ok not a perfect spa setup. But ok.

Try Vanamo in Satra plaza. They have good collection.

Also try square spa in sanpada sector 1. They do have good one.

One in juinagar, Vega spa. Try twinkle good looking.

Akash Roy
01-19-22, 18:58
Won't write in detail that much. Have visited her 2nd time within span of 5 days and she remembered me very well due to 1st romantic session. And had already had some anal play on day 1, so it became easier now. Anyway treated her like queen and she gave me her nice cute ass to deflower. Although it was too tight to enjoy humping in ass and I didn't do as well. I just had taken pleasure from the tight grip of her ass hole around my shaft and very slow movement and this was enough for her as a first time. Ultimately exploded in pussy with hard hump. So will continue with her for next couple of meetings until I get enough from her cute a hole.

Looks: 7/10 sexy.

Figure: 32-28-32 fair smooth skin.

XboxoneGamer
01-19-22, 20:04
Hey guys,

I received number of SP Ronnie from a helpful brother. Is he operating? Tried messaging him but no reply. Also wanted to confirm his number is the same ending with 2106. Thanks for your help.

Gamer.

XboxoneGamer
01-20-22, 08:03
Hello everyone,

Can anyone please confirm if Vani number ending with 824, is operating as an SP. She sent a few picture to choose from. Quoting 6 k for 3 hours.

Please confirm ASAP as I am hoping to take services today.

Thanks,

Gamer.

Siva Rudra
01-20-22, 08:32
Nice FR.

When did you go? Are the spas operating?

I am going to try her for CIM as soon as spas are open again.Yes they are. I was there on the 11th or 12th.

Siva Rudra
01-20-22, 08:33
Won't write in detail that much. Have visited her 2nd time within span of 5 days and she remembered me very well due to 1st romantic session. And had already had some anal play on day 1, so it became easier now. Anyway treated her like queen and she gave me her nice cute ass to deflower. Although it was too tight to enjoy humping in ass and I didn't do as well. I just had taken pleasure from the tight grip of her ass hole around my shaft and very slow movement and this was enough for her as a first time. Ultimately exploded in pussy with hard hump. So will continue with her for next couple of meetings until I get enough from her cute a hole..What spa is this?

Ajay4340
01-20-22, 08:46
Miss Vani Andheri last digit ends with **x824. Can anyone confirm. Thanks in advance.

SamK123
01-20-22, 08:59
Hi bro,

I read your report and felt very bad about your situation.

But trust me you are not alone, many of the members can relate to your situation. Remember there is always a light and the end of the tunnel.

But meanwhile what you need a break! Everyone deserves that, so take my advice and go on break from your family, from your work and even from fucking friends in the same circle.

If there were no travel restrictions and tests and quarantine I would have asked you to go to Bangkok and chill but as it seems to be little difficult take my advice book a trip for you alone, go to Delhi just chill for 3-4 days, spend time with your self, and you know Delhi is full of variety in every aspect.

So just go on a break!

Now coming to the point where people say Mumbai forum members don't share contract and all. For me Mumbai forum was quite helpful and when I used to travel a lot to Mumbai from Pune (BTW I am not from Mumbai but a frequent traveler) wherever I asked for help, help was always there, got a chance to meet some very helpful people from Mumbai as well. (as of now I don't have my mongering phone with me so lost all the contacts as I had to discard it).

Remember help will come to those who asks for it in a nice way!

Keep on adding the excitement on this lovely and lively forum.

Keep rocking!

My self only wants beautiful gems GFE which are so difficult to get and at times beyond means (though my budget is till 30 K)...

ServingYou2003
01-20-22, 10:08

Let me know your tghts.Had met her few weeks back. She is not a looker for sure but she is real good company. Very open to talk and someone you can spend time with. Again she is not a looker.

Unlocked
01-20-22, 13:33
SP is from Mira Road incalls mostly. Haven't tried him though.

Hey guys,

I received number of SP Ronnie from a helpful brother. Is he operating? Tried messaging him but no reply. Also wanted to confirm his number is the same ending with 2106. Thanks for your help.

Gamer.

Unlocked
01-20-22, 13:36
Bro you rated 10/10 that's enticing.

I am from Andheri and would want to try.

Can you share spa location / name and the name of therapist you took.

So, was in the area and saw a few spas around and decided to try this spa which looked quite promising. Entered the place which was not quite lavish but ok.

Was greeted by the owner and he knew I wanted So asked for the line up most chicks were 6-7/10 . Decided to try this chick with big jugs and looked not more than 25 yrs old. In she came after I changed to disposable and popped the question and negotiated to 3 k for FS. Turned out to be a blissful experience. Her cat and my Johnny were like a perfect match. It was the tightest I had ever seen and she did not complain even one bit. She seemed scared at the beginning though. Sucked and fondled her boobs to my satisfaction. She asked me to come once again.

Machine9
01-20-22, 17:26
I was traveling to Mumbai a month ago and again made sure I visited NL. I find it vfm with place and an OK choice of birds. The girl I wanted wasn't there unfortunately. So tried a new girl and had an okish experience. Will definitely repeat every time I visit Mumbai.

XboxoneGamer
01-20-22, 20:54
Miss Vani Andheri last digit ends with **x824. Can anyone confirm. Thanks in advance.I tried contacting on that number but I was sent a few options that looked okay. Not sure if this belongs to SP. Do share your experience if you try it out.

Maddykhair
01-21-22, 02:32
Hope all are doing well in this COVID situation.

Guys please suggest some VFM good looking birds who may serve in western suburbs of Mumbai (with last digits). I will be in Mumbai for 15 days from 27 January onwards. So suggest at least 4-5 birds to visit. My budget is 4 k-7 k.

Please provide list in sequence of their service and looks.

My pm is open.

Prodi
01-21-22, 09:50
I'm going to be in Mumbai this coming week, wanted to know if there's a good club scene for mongering? I don't mean dance bars, unless there is an opportunity to pick up girls in these? Any tips would be appreciated, and will reciprocate with FRs / contact details if things go well.

Cheers,

Prodi.

ServingYou2003
01-21-22, 10:05
I'm going to be in Mumbai this coming week, wanted to know if there's a good club scene for mongering? I don't mean dance bars, unless there is an opportunity to pick up girls in these? Any tips would be appreciated, and will reciprocate with FRs / contact details if things go well.

Cheers,

Prodi.Heard Club Escape is open. It's also a pick up joint.

ServingYou2003
01-21-22, 10:06
Heard Club Escape is open. It's also a pick up joint.It's in Andheri West.

Subhasish9797
01-21-22, 10:20
I understand and appreciate your situation. I think a large number of married Indian males are facing the situation like you. Mongering is one of the ideal option to get into relationship with no strings attached. Otherwise, there are a number of dating apps, where you may get someone of your choice and almost one to one contact. I have been also in the same boat of yours. In 2019, I got into Tinder and have found some decent contacts. Yes a lot of hit and miss may happen. But yes, for me I am enjoying that with three matured women. All are married, but their husbands stay abroad or not into physical relationship. My cost is gift at times, hotel and food bill. You may try that.

Best of luck bro.

Subhasish.

Cannot divorce as it will affect child my parents and wife as such is very nice just that she cannot have sex hates sex basically..

Shahiste72
01-21-22, 10:24
I'm going to be in Mumbai this coming week, wanted to know if there's a good club scene for mongering? I don't mean dance bars, unless there is an opportunity to pick up girls in these? Any tips would be appreciated, and will reciprocate with FRs / contact details if things go well..Try Yeda republic and Oppo.

BoseHookz
01-21-22, 10:58
Hi fellow mongers,

Back to the city after 4 long years, I belong to the time when falak, insa, Tannu, jyoti from mira road used to rule it. Maybe some of you still use my ref for few chicks (should be 30+ by now, can't call them chicks).

Anyway, to cut long story short, checked with falak on her availability but got stunned with the quotation, 20 for 2. Has Mumbai seen this kindaa inflation? (She used to be 10 or 12 for 2 back then).

Also as this is going to be three day trip, will mot mind to test few of newbies, PM is open, seniors kindly help.

RishisLife
01-21-22, 22:34
Hope all are doing well in this COVID situation.

Guys please suggest some VFM good looking birds who may serve in western suburbs of Mumbai (with last digits). I will be in Mumbai for 15 days from 27 January onwards. So suggest at least 4-5 birds to visit. My budget is 4 k-7 k.

Please provide list in sequence of their service and looks.

My pm is open.If you are expecting excel sheet from vfm seniors den don't expect it. As you won't get it for sure. Because I also have been trying since ages to get sweety's no but didn't get yet.

If you want girls oder dan Excel sheet I will PM you.

RishisLife
01-21-22, 22:40
I tried contacting on that number but I was sent a few options that looked okay. Not sure if this belongs to SP. Do share your experience if you try it out.According to reviews by senior members Vani Is an independent indie but if that no belongs to her she seems a SP. So what's going on?. Vfm seniors clear it out.

Vicky98
01-22-22, 03:47
Hi fellow mongers,

Back to the city after 4 long years, I belong to the time when falak, insa, Tannu, jyoti from mira road used to rule it. Maybe some of you still use my ref for few chicks (should be 30+ by now, can't call them chicks).

Anyway, to cut long story short, checked with falak on her availability but got stunned with the quotation, 20 for 2. Has Mumbai seen this kindaa inflation? (She used to be 10 or 12 for 2 back then).

Also as this is going to be three day trip, will mot mind to test few of newbies, PM is open, seniors kindly help.Yeah that's right. Older girls have hiked their rates, but they are all rotten. Avoid them and save your money.

Vicky98
01-22-22, 03:50
Have reached out to her in the past but she did not budge from her quote.If she doesn't budge then leave her and move to other options.

Priapus76
01-22-22, 10:59
Hello Seniors,

I had been actively mongering since 2017 that is up until Covid. Now that things are under control in Mumbai, I started looking through my old contacts in order to end my dry spell. However, it's quite disappointing that all contacts have either vanished, or turned into a business account or have just gotten married. Finding myself having to start from scratch, I reached out to few brothers on back of some drool worthy FRs.

But clearly things have changed and here I am still waiting for my first bang.

Would be highly grateful if any seniors would like to share girls / SP contacts to help get me started. I will certainly reciprocate as earlier.

TiA. Safe mongering everyone.

RattleStud
01-22-22, 18:34
Hi all,

I am in touch with Priya from Mira. Pic attached.

Anyone tried her. Seeking feedback.

She is quoting 2.5 k for one and 5 k for 2.

Additional charge for hotel.Hi,

Had met her through one one of the SP operating from a hotel in Mira road a couple of years back. This pic is of her young age. Now her looks are bit matured. Service is pleasant. But I hadn't approached her though direct. So can't comment on her current behavior.

Adextro101
01-22-22, 19:20
Given the high inflation in rates and my last experience with an SP thought of going to the mother load of SP location ie NL. Post RTFF just caught a cab kali peeli and asked for Harkisondas Hospital aka Reliance Hospital. Very famous landmark no issues.

Opposite the hospital there is a lane just go through it. It was early evening and did not spot any SP. There were a few people loitering outside the lane but did not approach them. Planned on going up a building and met a chap. Deepak. Smooth talker said he would guide me.

Took me to 1 Floor of that building itself and there was a parade. I did not like then he said will show special. 4 girls came but nothing special I could find. However fast talked me into one saying Punjabi great service. She had good racks and went ahead. She was in 3.5 K category. I understand there is a 5.5 k and 10 k+ category but was not looking at spending more.

T.

Went to the room first and then she arrived. Was expecting a dump but was better much better than I expected. Clean large room with AC and attached toilets. Condi and towel guy came and due to RTFF was aware of procedure hence paid him. Not sure how many mongers do not carry their own see but then for formality took it. The awesome bit is that they have room service also. Ordered a beer for myself and vodka for the girl named Shweta.

She was co-operative but huge push up bra. The dimly lit parade does not help in judging correctly. She was also shorter than I expected. I guess she was wearing pumps. Went through the usual theatrics and had a good time. Post the first round while chatting she mentioned that she is Bengali. So much for the SP's description. Was semi right on the service. Was open to BBBJ and CIM but I went for CBJ.

Second round was almost the same.

WIR: The place yes girl no. There seem to be many fish in this sea.

BabyBoy01
01-23-22, 09:01
Hey guys,

I am new here.

I will be subscribing to this forum once I figure out the whole process of subscription.

I wanted to know what's the getting laid scene like in Mumbai, I stay in Mira Road and would love to know about the normal rates of the city as hate to be part of inflation! New to the city!

Have tried massage and "the act" in UAE before couple of times!

Thanks.

Taurian790
01-23-22, 14:59
Hi guys,

I wanted to confirm Sunami's contact from Vashi. Does her number end with 6419?

I can't find her on WhatsApp. Has it changed?

Requesting brothers to revert.

Regards,

T790.

ExploreRohit
01-23-22, 15:58
NL never disappoint, but some way need to be found. As Indies are becoming too demanding.

Given the high inflation in
rates and my last experience with an SP thought of going to the mother load of SP location ie NL. Post RTFF just caught a cab kali peeli and asked for Harkisondas Hospital aka Reliance Hospital. Very famous landmark no issues.

Opposite the hospital there is a lane just go through it. It was early evening and did not spot any SP. There were a few people loitering outside the lane but did not approach them. Planned on going up a building and met a chap. Deepak. Smooth talker said he would guide me.

Took me to 1 Floor of that building itself and there was a parade. I did not like then he said will show special. 4 girls came but nothing special I could find. However fast talked me into one saying Punjabi great service. She had good racks and went ahead. She was in 3.5 K category. I understand there is a 5.5 k and 10 k+ category but was not looking at spending more..

Prodi
01-23-22, 17:17
Thanks for the recommendations, is it Opa! In Peninsula Grand?

Are these joints WGs only or mostly regular girls, don't want to get into an awkward situation in case it's not WGs, will still give it a try in any case.

Try Yeda republic and Oppo.

RandomOne23
01-23-22, 18:04
Hello all,

In Mumbai for a while. Can you guys share contacts of indies who provide incalls &/ or outcalls. My DMs are open.

Dered 1981
01-23-22, 21:42
Have been talking to her named Natasha from MR, is she OK for 10. Pic attached.I bro any did you take the service of Natasha if yes then please let me know how was it.

Maddykhair
01-24-22, 02:32
I hope everyone is having a good time.

I wished to meet a couple. If you guys have some contact. Please share.

Hoping for the best.

BoseHookz
01-24-22, 07:10

Are these joints WGs only or mostly regular girls, don't want to get into an awkward situation in case it's not WGs, will still give it a try in any case.Trust me mate, this will be fine. Tried this in Kolkata joints like tantra and gold, just keep your eyes open and rolling. Someone smiling at you in third or fourth eye contact is a first catch, normally there will be a small girl gand (2 or 3 max). Just give back sign to come close, if they come, proceed with a drink offer, (they will prefer non alcoholic in most cases, second catch). Ask her directly.

Cheers!

Diptkar
01-24-22, 07:55
Hi ISG friends,

Recently I talked with Layla from MR.

All pics are attractive and appealing, but when ask about her allowance she told 30 k and 3 k advance. This 3 k advance make my mood off. Friends any buddy from here try her service then please reply. It's very helpful because.

MR is full of cheaters that why want reviews.I did try her few weeks ago. She didn't ask for any advance.

Shahiste72
01-24-22, 11:16

Are these joints WGs only or mostly regular girls, don't want to get into an awkward situation in case it's not WGs, will still give it a try in any case.Sorry for the typo error. The girls are a mix of non professional chicks and some working girls. Some are regular girls too. So spend some time in observing and then approach. Generally you will have a blast. Pun unintended!

Shahiste72
01-24-22, 12:10
Hello Seniors,

I had been actively mongering since 2017 that is up until Covid. Now that things are under control in Mumbai, I started looking through my old contacts in order to end my dry spell. However, it's quite disappointing that all contacts have either vanished, or turned into a business account or have just gotten married. Finding myself having to start from scratch, I reached out to few brothers on back of some drool worthy FRs.

But clearly things have changed and here I am still waiting for my first bang.

Would be highly grateful if any seniors would like to share girls / SP contacts to help get me started. I will certainly reciprocate as earlier.

TiA. Safe mongering everyone.Welcome back bro. Can not send messages to you.

BoseHookz
01-24-22, 14:15
Hey!

Anyone can help with me some info. Till when the pickup pubs are open these days. Also, can anyone suggest some nearby place from itc Maratha?

BusyMan64
01-24-22, 15:02
Hi,

First of all, thanks to Chotebhai for sharing number of Jenny.

Friends, this Jenny has a spa on second floor of a building in Lokhandwala market area-so no chance of you finding it out on your own.

Also Jenny does not operate without reference; And reference must have visited her spa minimum once; so You need a forum friend like Chotebhai to give out digit and reference.

I visited 2 days back and because of CB; I knew whom to take. Simply called Jenny; confirmed ref of Chotebhai and asked for Miss KATY- Thai.

Yes. Miss K sounds irritating. Her name is Katy.

Katy is a little chubby Thai girl. Must be approx 28 to 30 yo.

She did massage for 10 minutes and during that I found she had no customer that day.

Decided FS at 4 k. She striped without any nakhras.

Milky white spot less body with real (non silicone) very soft 34 C Breasts with cream color aerolas and marble nipples.

She was a chubby girl. Kitty of Katy was well shaved; non smelling and reasonably tight.

ASS was the best. Full round ass very good to spank on and bite on.

She allowed light kisses; un limited boob suck and press and did nice WOT with see of course and seeing her bouncing jugs while feeling her tight pussy was a good experience.

Came in 5 minutes.

Ratings.

Spa counter 2000 rs. 7/10. Had it been 1500 then 8 to 9/10.

Katy. Boobs 8/10 ; skin 8/10 ; pussy 7/10 ; face and figure 7/10. Had she be little slim then 8 to 9/10. Attitude 9/10.

Over all a Thai bang at 6 k all inclusive is very good.

Jennys contact is available with chotebhai-he is helpful. Write pm to him. Most probably you will get her digits.

BM.

RahulSaighal
01-25-22, 03:24
Hello All Mumbai Bros,

Request you all to please share Miss Noorie / Nuri contact and reference.

Will always be there to help you in Delhi / NCR & Singapore.

Especially with high end exclusive contacts.

Request Mumbai bros to please share Miss Noorie / Nuri (Muslim Model) contact and reference.

If you need any help in Delhi NCR or Singapore, let me know.

RajaTarya2612
01-25-22, 05:16
Hello Friends,

I was a regular mongering member in Delhi and then got married.

Life changed. Ups and Downs. Travel gave a chance to see other part of life.

And now for good is back into mongering. More of in Mumbai and Pune.

Anyone can help for spa around Vashi area will be good to start.

Sanysh11
01-25-22, 09:53
Count me in.

I think a group liked minded (or like situation-ed) men is getting formed here.

Everyone tries finding own solution. Subhasish chose an App. However not sure how many of us would go Tinder or SA way as it requires photos and info to be uploaded. Perhaps, we can form a smaller group. Like other seniors have created an Excel. And be helpful to each other.

Anyways. Good luck to us all to get what we look for.

MII.

RandomOne23
01-25-22, 11:29
Hello all,

Can anyone post picture of Jayanti / Jyoti? Also should I try her, she's asking 3 k for two pops.

SEXciting
01-25-22, 12:38
Count me in.Me as well.

CreateNinnov8
01-25-22, 13:39
Am game too.

Me as well.

NoImbecile
01-25-22, 14:04
An old old contact of mine is in financial trouble wants to get back into the game in Mumbai, and asked me to post here in case any seniors wanted to get in touch with her. Message in case you are a senior in good standing, and willing to help a divorcee out.

Caveat Emptor: When I first met her, she blew my mind. However it's been 8 years and lots of water under the bridge since then.

Bat Wings
01-25-22, 16:15
Just thought I will help out with whatever I have. When I see people asking for help. But then they think I am an SP.

This is not a title I ever want to be known off.

MrMime
01-25-22, 22:32
I think a group liked minded (or like situation-ed) men is getting formed here.

Everyone tries finding own solution. Subhasish chose an App. However not sure how many of us would go Tinder or SA way as it requires photos and info to be uploaded. Perhaps, we can form a smaller group. Like other seniors have created an Excel. And be helpful to each other.

Anyways. Good luck to us all to get what we look for.

MII.I'd like to join in.

Chino18
01-26-22, 02:22

As soon as I arrived she went to change and came back in black sexy lingerie. Went inside blanket started cuddling for 15 min. Asked for for BJ followed by wot, doggy she was very tight in doggy so cummed. I always carry lube so that helped. Finished first session, was watching reels with her while enjoying her big boobs and fingering. The girl is super horny after first session she started masturbating while rubbing my jhonny what a sight to see. She ordered coffee after 30 min started second session with BJ, reverse wot and doggy. Spent 3 hrs with her vf girl..Bro, can you please provide me here contact details.

Vicky98
01-26-22, 04:08
Bro, can you please provide me here contact details.You need a PM to get any help bro.

Vicky98
01-26-22, 04:09
An old old contact of mine is in financial trouble wants to get back into the game in Mumbai, and asked me to post here in case any seniors wanted to get in touch with her. Message in case you are a senior in good standing, and willing to help a divorcee out.

Caveat Emptor: When I first met her, she blew my mind. However it's been 8 years and lots of water under the bridge since then.What's her name and attach any pic also for benefit of all.

RajaTarya2612
01-26-22, 05:05
Is this the same RahulSaighal from Delhi with whom I have interacted in past. I think it's been 5-6 years.

Well are you in Mumbai now? Me too.

If you are the same guy. You'll definitely recognise me.

Hello All Mumbai Bros,

Request you all to please share Miss Noorie / Nuri contact and reference.

Will always be there to help you in Delhi / NCR & Singapore.

Especially with high end exclusive contacts.

RajaTarya2612
01-26-22, 05:41
Care to share digits for Kirti.

Hi all,

Writing an old experience. Came to know this educated vfm girl kirti was available in the sheet. As I don't spend much on girls, have limited budget so she was perfect. She seemed educated and spoke nicely. Rest all was all a perfect GFE experience. I was happy that I spend very less on girls and that too my experience turn out to be good. No need to spend in double digits like 20 k for 2. Only fools spend so much money.

Damage- 3 k for 2 pops.

WIR- yes, this girl is young and new in trade.

People who don't write FRs and don't post photos are fake mongers and scammers. So don't flood my inbox. Rest all details easily available in sheet.

FanRaja
01-26-22, 06:02
Hi,

First of all, thanks to Chotebhai for sharing number of Jenny.

Friends, this Jenny has a spa on second floor of a building in Lokhandwala market area-so no chance of you finding it out on your own.

Also Jenny does not operate without reference; And reference must have visited her spa minimum once; so You need a forum friend like Chotebhai to give out digit and reference.

I visited 2 days back and because of CB; I knew whom to take. Simply called Jenny; confirmed ref of Chotebhai and asked for Miss KATY- Thai.

Yes. Miss K sounds irritating. Her name is Katy.

Katy is a little chubby Thai girl. Must be approx 28 to 30 yo.

She did massage for 10 minutes and during that I found she had no customer that day.

Decided FS at 4 k. She striped without any nakhras..Jenny's counter is 1500 for 1 HR. Did you go for 90 min which is 2000. Also FS with the Thais including Katy is 3 K. So you could have it for 4.5 K in all instead of 6 K.

DestinyChanger
01-26-22, 08:42

Caveat Emptor: When I first met her, she blew my mind. However it's been 8 years and lots of water under the bridge since then.Please share the digits.

RedAlloy
01-26-22, 09:44
Any review on Preetsona couple. From pics seems very good.