PDA

View Full Version : Bombay / Mumbai

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 [219] 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246

HituMonger
02-28-22, 18:53
10 k for 1 pop isn't that too high for Mumbai standard. I only know tts in monkey area charges so much. But their quality of girls and service, hygiene are best. I mean was it worth 10 k?Avantra is quite bad place. Most girls looks are from slums, only visited once, price is too high. Will never go again.

SaturnFiree
02-28-22, 21:43
Hi bro,

Can you please share vani contact. Tried sending PM but your inbox is full.

February is the month of valentine's. So I celebrated my valentine day with miss Vaaaani from Darkness. She was also eager to meet me, because she is single currently and was looking to hook up. She said she doesn't have any BF to spend time with her on valentine's day. So I promised her I will make her happy. When we met, she was glowing as usual. She carries this hot raunchy looks that gave me instant boner. After that I gave her some chocolate and she became very happy. She became very happy that nobody has given her chocolate before. She was so happy that she pushed me on bed and took control. She started giving me deep kiss and I was seeing her body in the mirror. After that. I slowly removed her dress and made her nude. After that I became eating her whole body and biting her and sucking her. Unhooked her bras and popped open two huge boobs which I found very perfect in shape. Her nips were already erect so without wasting any time I started licking her. She was growing mad with every passing second was asking me fuck me fuck me quick. I was also knew that to make the game longer, you have to have nice foreplay. So I thrusted my dick inside her mouth and she began sucking it like lollipop. She was also making sound like cluck cluck while taking my dick head at corner of her mouth, after sucking me wet for around 15 minutes, I was ready to go and my volcano started ejecting hot lava, I quickly wore condom and started thrusting deep and inside her tight pussy. Oh man, it was very hot, her whole body in fact was hot. She became red in her face and her boobs area became pinkish..

TomJohnSt2000
02-28-22, 21:46
Hi all fellow mongers,

I am going to be visiting Mumbai in a month. And it's first time for me to visit the country. I am looking for help in finding reputable providers (slim, good looking, good service). As I don't know the language I am happy to pay for the translation services to connect me with them.

My PMs are open and I appreciate any help!

SaturnFiree
02-28-22, 22:09
Dear Mumbai Brothers,

Due to my work profile, I keep travlling to Mumbai and have requested couple of times to help me out in contacts of inde's. No one is sharing contacts. I am basically from Bangalore and any one of you in Bangalore I can reciprocate. I feel that you guys are having so many awesome choices. I badly want to meet the Maleha M* and others.

Requesting you guys again, please share some contacts. ISG is to help each other out. Just requesting. It feels so bad that I go out of Mumbai dry! I have had very very bad issues with MR and I lost trust over the profiles in MR.

ButtMan34
02-28-22, 22:54
Long pending FR of Mona Vashi from June 2021. First encounter with the help of seniors CoolDuke007 and unlocked.

Mona is in her late 30's. Asked her to come to hotel and she reached on time. She was very pleasant and told her story also.

I told her that as this is my first action, please guide me and she totally agreed. She washed her private parts and guided me to wash mine also, which was indication of how hygienic she was.

Once she undressed and Johny was rock hard.

She told that no need to wait and penetrate whenever it's hard. Entered in doggy and came within 30 seconds. She told its totally fine..I'm a newbie and currently I'm browsing through the forum. Can you please guide me on how can I get the digits of this or any other? I'm new to the scene as well so I'd much prefer something like your experience. Also I don't have anything to reciprocate yet.

TigerCalling
03-01-22, 03:18
Finally I got chance to meet my only (Old) contact Elisha again. I met her last 4 years back and then I went to Europe for work.

I got her new number from ISG friend and then started messaging her.

She is as usual pretty lazy in replying as it seems like she is working somewhere else.

Then after 2 weeks of constant messaging, booked her for Sunday. Booked Lemon tree, and reached Mumbai (from Pune) around 1 pm. She called and told that she will be 45 minutes late. I quickly arranged 1 Sula wine, flower and Dark chocolate for her.

She reached around 2 pm and asked me to come down. To describe her, she is around 5'3, awesome body and also tried her hands in model long. But due to her height and other known reasons, she was not able to make it in the industry.

She was wearing black tight top along with blue jeans. My johnny was ready to come out after seeing her dressed so sexy.

Then we went in the room and started talking about where were we all these years. She was very happy to see flowers and chocolates and gave me a sensuous smooch. Luckily I booked smoking room. We started smoking and she asked me not to smoke. Then she took one drag and then bring her mouth near to mine and put the smoke through my lips.

She knows how to turn things on. We start drinking wine and after some time, she put songs on tv and started dancing. She asked me to join, but since I m pretty bad, so I was little bit shying. She held my hands and asked her to hold from back, with my Johnny rubbing her ass.

We did this for 15 minutes and then she went into the bathroom, where she made nice bubble bath and asked me to join her. All those 4 yrs thing I missed, I enjoyed it yesterday. After finishing 1st round, I ordered Chinese noodles and Manchurian. Then after eating, we started our 2nd round. She asked me to order chocolate ice cream. Once it came, she put the ice cream on my tummy and then started licking. Heavennnnn. After finishing 2nd round, it was almost 6 pm. We chit chatted for a while and asked her to meet her before leaving India. One thing I forgot to mention that she loves sex and if you are not having pill, then you won't be standing in front of her for more time.

Overall report: 10/10.

Expenses: 20 k for 2 + hotel + food.

I don't have her pics as the old ones I deleted way back and her DP is having dog pic.

Now since I have invested good amount of money on her, I am looking for Noorie, Maliha and booby contacts to compensate for the expenses with Elisha. Looking forward to the dear mongers, if they can share contacts.

Cheers.

Tarantula
03-01-22, 03:26
Got to taste Maliha, the new gem of Mumbai city. Ready to please gentleman with a promise to refund money if service not guaranteed. Very rare to find these kind of girls these days when everyone is looking to earn as much money as possible in short time. Looks like she is having some serious issues. She comes from a really nice family. Her looks, skin and figure is top class. I had my share of fun, won't write more.

Appearance- beautiful and hot.

Skin tone- milky white like any other Muslim girl.

Boobs- very big at such young age, better than MILFs.

P- very tight, obviously she is a new maal in business.

Ass- very fleshy and spankable, gets pink easily.

Service- apart from anal everything possible. She told will try to do CIM next meet.

Damage- 4000 for 2 shots.

WIR- yo man! Mumbai forum rocks in mongering.

TerrorBlade
03-01-22, 04:17
Hello fellow mongers,

I am going to be in Mumbai in mid March from US. I have a few days that I can monger. So, if you guys can please help me out with contacts, I would be really appreciate it. Donation is not an issue. Model type girls preferred but MILFs would do too. Thank you!

DesperateMon
03-01-22, 04:38
You are correct, it is hyped by the owners or promoters. Similarly there are many spas that have good collection of girls and budget services being provided.

Avantra is quite bad place. Most girls looks are from slums, only visited once, price is too high. Will never go again.

ButtMan34
03-01-22, 06:00
It's they because they contribute positively, write FRs, don't collect numbers, don't fight unnecessary with others and respect seniors.Hello,

Recently discovered this forum and I'm having difficulty in understanding all these short forms and stuff for contacts. I was able to deduce some through common sense but I'm looking to get into the Mongering scene and I have zero exp. Would appreciate some info about how do I get contacts from here in general.

LustyMan100
03-01-22, 06:26
Avantra is sure shot. Don't know about others.

Searched for many spas in NM, there are many great MPs in NM, wish I lived nearby there.

Anyways got to know about few which provide FS.

H2O.

Avantara.

Avenue.

Budget no issue, but which would the best for FS? And preferably 2 shots. Any help appreciated.

Also any indie contacts in NM of anyone, can anyone share? PM open.

Thanks.

PassionMale32
03-01-22, 06:39
A sudden influx of messages and reports on Muslim girls and the reports are all good and interestingly the price also.Even whole idea of bringing religion here where we all are in for sex, fun is bit odd. I can understand body, language, figure etc but religion is bit odd.

VickyD6
03-01-22, 07:10
Thank you. It's unnecessary and unwarranted. Someday it might lead to unnecessary troubles and arguments on the forum.

Even whole idea of bringing religion here where we all are in for sex, fun is bit odd. I can understand body, language, figure etc but religion is bit odd.

TigerCalling
03-01-22, 07:30
Hi all,

Can you please help me with the contacts of Noorie and Maliha?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Cheers.

MavericKing
03-01-22, 07:52
Wanted to get back in the game in Mumbai. A big thanks to fellow brothers for sharing some of their contacts.

Reached out to the girls and in the end fixed the meet with Kusum for 2 sessions. Met her at White-Village station and proceeded to hotel (Booked directly and made sure we got a clean room). Once in room got freshened up and started talking to get comfy with each other. Good to know she doesn't smoke and she herself is very hygienic and clean smooth skin. No issues of skin infection anywhere on her whole body.

Started kissing and off came the clothes one by one. She had wore a matching lingerie set and was looking so sexy. Freed both her boobs and took liberty of squeezing and sucking her nipples. Her nips were so nice for sucking. She too seemed to enjoy the act and kept pushing my head into her boobs. Took off her panties and started fingering her. Meanwhile she shifted to lick my nipps and started caressing my erect rod. Slowly took my whole rod in her mouth and stared with BBJ. It was an amazing feeling and the best BBJ I've got. Had to stop her, otherwise would have cummed. She was clean down there, went full DATY on her. Moans like anything and was pushing my head to lick more. Then we got in 69 and pleasured each other. Was getting too horny, wore the condi and got her on WOT. Given her bulk, she kept at it for good 10 minutes or so. Drilled her while goin full on sucking her nips and holding her ass to go deeper. Took a small break, and then got her in doggy and banged her till was about to cum but luckily didn't. DFK'ed and slowly got into missionary position and banged her till I cummed. Took bath together. Some DFK and fingering again while bathing. Refreshed ourselves with some coffee and snacks, and sat watching tv and talking random stuff. Slowly felt the life coming in my rod again and asked her to give BBJ. It was more awesome than the first BBJ. Really a pro and knows how to pleasure a cock. Again repeated everything and this time cummed in spooning position. Thru all this we lost track of time and seem to have spent close to 4 hrs together. Took bath again together, with kissing, squeezing and sucking involved. Checked out of the hotel and dropped her at station and parted ways.

It was a perfect GFE experience for me. In my opinion, if you treat her well, she reciprocates with the same feeling. Not a time watcher for sure and enjoys the act as well. Will definitely meet her again.

Boobs - 8/10 (Big and saggy but nonetheless enjoyable, Nice small Nips).

Pussy - 8/10 (Clean, Little loose).

Looks. Short, borderline BBW, clean smooth skin, age shows on face (35+).

DFK - 10/10.

GFE / Service - 20/10.

Damages: 5 K-2, Hotel-1 K for 6 hrs.

CharlieSheen69
03-01-22, 07:58
Thank you. It's unnecessary and unwarranted. Someday it might lead to unnecessary troubles and arguments on the forum.True indeed. Also, I don't get it, what so special about them? The only observation I could make out is that they are open to anal, is this the reason for their preference over other indies?

FunForSandy
03-01-22, 08:05
Even whole idea of bringing religion here where we all are in for sex, fun is bit odd. I can understand body, language, figure etc but religion is bit odd.Well said buddy. What matters is the nature or the figure or the skills. Religion is quite odd.

HituMonger
03-01-22, 08:07
I was trying to transfer $25 equivalent BTC, however transferring cost is $40 which is quite exorbitant. Any solution?

ButtMan34
03-01-22, 08:21
I have lot of contacts and was ready to share in return for noorie and for her friends contact but no one replied till date. Being senior and after helping so many people if I am not getting her contacts then you don't waste time. Ping me any time more than happy to help you.Care to help this newbie out?

Very new to the scene and would love some contacts and I will reciprocate once I adding some to my list.

CoolMR
03-01-22, 08:22
Sweety was in my to do list for a while. She was good enough to schedule a meet with me for a good couple of hours. Since I knew that she is quite busy, I was surprised when she showed interest from her side and it meant she was also raring to meet me. She was good in her replies. And when we met it was so smooth. Was having first time someone who is classy and can be taken to any star hotels. Everything described by others are true. She actually likes well read person who can talk on different subjects. Well after talks, she knows how to treat men also. She is very tall and leggy kind of. Plus fair and lovely. Won't put in details. Total damages- 6 k for 3 times. Don't flood my inbox please.

ButtMan34
03-01-22, 08:24
Buddy it's an advice that don't bother to run after her as it's a trap to fool newbies and attract attention and nothing else.

As you won't get her no for sure but you will waste your time in requesting so called seniors who won't share and just point you to VFM sheet.

So lookout for other options.Care to point to me towards the VFM sheet? I'm a newbie so currently I'm on the research stage. Was able to deduce some info here and there about MPs in different areas by reading through the lines but I'm still new and would rather prefer an outcall.

ButtMan34
03-01-22, 08:27
Please don't bother going down this rabbit hole. It's a bunch of fake FRs floating around here. Many other good vfm options in Mumbai. Go for them!Hey! Can you please point me towards good VFM. I'm doing my research before getting my toes wet and would appreciate some additional push towards the right direction.

Gangster83
03-01-22, 09:57
So I visited. 3 seniors helped but the ones I reached out for Mahela or Noorie didn't. So came back without tasting Mahela and and.

However hotel I stayed, I noticed quiet a few young couples checking in and out and one girl noticed a few times. Got hold of the hotel boy and asked his help. He was kind. He said 3-4 regular girls are there and 1 of them is Mus girl who's name is Ayesha. I said ok get me introduced. He called and then shared her number. He had a cut too so price started with 10 k 2 pops. Negotiated to 15 k night.

She, probably, 24-27 age, about 160 cm or so tall, 34 C natural, slim and tight Ass. Pandemic made me realize that we focus too much on boobs and kitty, while the whole package should be celebrated.

So no details from the bedroom but here I can say, I was lucky to get her, we had 3 rounds but a lot of foreplay and a lot of oral. Showering together etc.

Looks 8/10.

Boobs 7/10 nice firm little small.

Kitty 9/10 new bird it seems.

Here's my celebrating whole package thing.

Skin 9/10 glowing.

Moan 7/10 mostly real some fake but keeps you going.

Back 9/10 rolled my dick all over her back and body.

Thais 9/10 creamy milky clean.

Butt 8/10 tattoo wasn't that great but rest was fun.

HJ skills 10/10.

BBJ skills 6/10 she is learning I guess ready to please.

Hair 10/10 silky shoulder length put my dick in her hair and jerked too.

Nose chin chick 9/10 what you expect in this kind.

Kissing 8/10 smells good and nonsmoker that was positive with lovely teeth and smile keeps your radar up.

And finally overall 8/10.

WIR next week.

Stay safe and happy fun times!Dude which hotel was this?

ButtMan34
03-01-22, 10:36
Hello guys,

This FR about Smita busty Marathi girl. Very cheap and vfm girl. Ready to travel. I called in my home because to save money on hotels.

Looks- 7 normal.

Boobs- 9 with pointed dark nipples.

Figure- 9 tight and solid.

Pussy- 8 moderately tight.

Service- 9 DFK, BBJ, licking and rough treatment on her boobs allowed. I literally chewed away her nipples and still she was enjoying.

Damage- 3 k for 2 shots, no time limits..Wow! This sounds great. Can you share a way to get her info?

MavericKing
03-01-22, 10:37
A sudden influx of messages and reports on Muslim girls and the reports are all good and interestingly the price also.Those are all fake FRs of an hyper imaginative person looking to garner some attention.

Better would be to ignore such FRs and stop asking for Ms. And, Ms. Why, MILF S, etc etc contacts.

ButtMan34
03-01-22, 10:39
Hi,

Can some good Samaritan point out to me where I can access the VFM Excel? Many thanks in advance!I'm looking for it since hours to no avail as well!

TigerCalling
03-01-22, 10:51
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

ChimeraAlpha
03-01-22, 10:52
Even whole idea of bringing religion here where we all are in for sex, fun is bit odd. I can understand body, language, figure etc but religion is bit odd.Agree 100% with this comment. Why do we have to bring Religion here at all. We are all mongers here at the end of the day. We find an interesting pussy and enjoy it. That should be the objective here. Period Of late a lot of posts mentioning religion that too a particular community. I wonder why?

Moderator / Admin can you please take note of this and may be nip it in the bud.

Best Regards & Thanks.

IAmKaran
03-01-22, 14:41
You can get more information from SA thread.From personal experience, I can say that it works but it is expensive.

RkgRoyal
03-01-22, 15:20
After a few month of my first visit to NL, on last weekend again visited NL but this time on same number other SP picked the phone and told me Prem, digits ending -034, is back to his native place therefore he is having his number. On reaching to the place he took me to first floor and shown me options costing 5.5 k and 11 k. It was a surprise for me because last visit I had good time with damage of 3.5 k. Any way 5.5 k stuff was looking reasonably good therefore opted, service was good but not as good as last time.

Can any senior give me any SP of NL with 3.5 k options.

RkgRoyal
03-01-22, 15:57
So I visited. 3 seniors helped but the ones I reached out for Mahela or Noorie didn't. So came back without tasting Mahela and and.

However hotel I stayed, I noticed quiet a few young couples checking in and out and one girl noticed a few times. Got hold of the hotel boy and asked his help. He was kind. He said 3-4 regular girls are there and 1 of them is Mus girl who's name is Ayesha. I said ok get me introduced. He called and then shared her number. He had a cut too so price started with 10 k 2 pops. Negotiated to 15 k night.

She, probably, 24-27 age, about 160 cm or so tall, 34 C natural, slim and tight Ass. Pandemic made me realize that we focus too much on boobs and kitty, while the whole package should be celebrated.

So no details from the bedroom but here I can say, I was lucky to get her, we had 3 rounds but a lot of foreplay and a lot of oral. Showering together etc.

Looks 8/10.

Boobs 7/10 nice firm little small.

Kitty 9/10 new bird it seems.

Here's my celebrating whole package thing.Hi,

Can you share name of hotel through PM.

TomJohnSt2000
03-01-22, 16:56
Hello all,

I am going on my first trip to India to Mumbai soon. And I am trying to find some reputable providers there. However I don't speak anything but English so I thought I'd ask if anyone could be my wingman / translator while I'm there? Appreciate the help!

Kiss Lover69
03-01-22, 17:01
Hello guys,

This place is at kenedy bridge on the right side when one comes from grant Rd side next to kuteer bar. The pimps name is Hari bhai. They have decent stuff from 1300-2200 and more. Also some cheap vfm options on the floor above had gone last week with a couple of friends. They went and used the service. Which they described as quite good with DFK and CBJ and no nakhras over all.

SanMum
03-01-22, 17:58
This took place 2 weeks back. Called her up and fixed appointment. Reached the lodge as instructed by her and booked room. Room was pretty decent considering you have to just be there for 2 hrs. She came within 15 minutes. Did some chit chat for some 15 minutes. Both got undressed and Then started with DFK. She is very good in that and gives full mouth access and reciprocates with equal passion. Then sucked her nipples to hearts content. Nice erect nipples. Started with BBJ which was awesome, sloppy. Then fingered her really hard with 2 fingers. By this time she was really horny and completely into it. Made me lie down and then started biting my nipples. It was a bit painful but I was enjoying her wild attitude. She then covered my johny with Condom and started riding me. She rides really well like a porn star. She was fucking me literary. Her facial expressions while riding were driving me crazy. Then we got up and she suggested we try on the chair. I was impressed. She wants to try different positions. So used the chair nicely and fucked her in a couple of different positions. We shifted to doggy position then. Then WOT again. This time she was riding like there was no tomorrow. Feeling of WOT along with DFK is amazing. She told me that she was going to cum and told me to cum together. Tried my best but could not. Eventually she same and collapsed on me. Turned her around and started in missionary and fucked hard to finish. Did 2 sessions.

Overall it was complete VFM. She is really wild and it was difficult to keep up.

Looks. Petite, cute face with full luscious lips. No sign of fat anywhere. Completely flat tummy. Nice suckable nipples but boobs were slightly saggy.

Performance. Complete GFE. She too enjoys it. Enjoys a hard fuck.

Damages- 8 k 2 pop.

Thanks to a senior who guided me well.

Have fun guys.

Alphe86
03-01-22, 18:09
Hi, has anyone tried this spa?? Big on advertising, but any actual reports?? I haven't seen one, but just incase. Requesting spa lovers to pitch in.

JimmynJohny
03-01-22, 19:06
Hi Nikhil bro,

Thanks for helping out me for the details. I got tried the girl & found her very nice vfm option. Sorry I couldn't msgd you as my Subscription got expired on 8th.

Today it just flashed to my mind that I can still post a general message for you if not PM.

Will connect you directly once I activate my subscription, maybe you can connect me as you have my contact.

Thanks.

StrongSuit786
03-01-22, 20:24
I got reference of Neha from one the fellow monger here. Posting this FR so that no one else falls for this shit again.

I was told she does CIM so pinged her. Fixed the deed for 4 k.

She shared photos on whatsapp which I thought would be genuine since I got it from fellow monger. My mistake I should have verified it and should not trust anyone. She didn't look anything like pic which was of someone in her 20's. She has petite figure and must be in late 30's.

She reached to hotel 20 minutes late and after entering she started asking for taxi fare. I was already pissee with her looks plus she was late and she was asking for more money. I told her to start the deed and will see later on. Started with light kissing and her CBJ was so terrible I asked her to stop in between. Somehow completed the deed and left. Terrible service, terrible attitude and terrible body. She has saggy boobs and have stretch marks all over body (idk how petite girl can have stretch marks).

She goes by the name of Neha. Please avoid her at all cost.

She has one number ending with x70 and another with x904.

EdAdams
03-01-22, 21:02
Howdy gents,

Long ago there used to be dance bars that were pick up points.

Wonder if any such thing exists anymore?

I don't mean regular dance bars where all they expect is to throw money on them which is pointless.

In the last 10 days I've been to a few around Andheri, Mira Road, Airoli and Thane but sadly none of them were pick up points.

Any pointers much appreciated! Will report back on my findings for sure.

Cheers!

Here's an update on the good ones I've been to, that are maybe worth mentioning:

Club Escape. Andheri - loads of girls but only one one or two were good.

Selfie Bar. Airoli - hot girls but not a pick up point. They make more money just dancing and having money thrown at them so won't be good VFM for sure plus no real reason for them to do this.

TomJohnSt2000
03-02-22, 02:18
Hello mongers!

I am visiting India and Mumbai for the first time soon. Is there anyone who can help me with translation (I only speak English) or with finding reputable providers?

Thanks in advance!

Vicky98
03-02-22, 02:59
I got reference of Neha from one the fellow monger here. Posting this FR so that no one else falls for this shit again.

I was told she does CIM so pinged her. Fixed the deed for 4 k.

She shared photos on whatsapp which I thought would be genuine since I got it from fellow monger. My mistake I should have verified it and should not trust anyone. She didn't look anything like pic which was of someone in her 20's. She has petite figure and must be in late 30's.

She reached to hotel 20 minutes late and after entering she started asking for taxi fare. I was already pissee with her looks plus she was late and she was asking for more money. I told her to start the deed and will see later on. Started with light kissing and her CBJ was so terrible I asked her to stop in between. Somehow completed the deed and left. Terrible service, terrible attitude and terrible body. She has saggy boobs and have stretch marks all over body (idk how petite girl can have stretch marks).

She goes by the name of Neha. Please avoid her at all cost.

She has one number ending with x70 and another with x904.You should attach her photos also here.

Vicky98
03-02-22, 03:03
Wow! This sounds great. Can you share a way to get her info?First you need a Pm. Without that you can't interact with anyone.

Vicky98
03-02-22, 03:06
Wanted to get back in the game in Mumbai. A big thanks to fellow brothers for sharing some of their contacts.

Reached out to the girls and in the end fixed the meet with Kusum for 2 sessions. Met her at White-Village station and proceeded to hotel (Booked directly and made sure we got a clean room). Once in room got freshened up and started talking to get comfy with each other. Good to know she doesn't smoke and she herself is very hygienic and clean smooth skin. No issues of skin infection anywhere on her whole body.

Started kissing and off came the clothes one by one. She had wore a matching lingerie set and was looking so sexy. Freed both her boobs and took liberty of squeezing and sucking her nipples. Her nips were so nice for sucking. She too seemed to enjoy the act and kept pushing my head into her boobs. Took off her panties and started fingering her. Meanwhile she shifted to lick my nipps and started caressing my erect rod. Slowly took my whole rod in her mouth and stared with BBJ. It was an amazing feeling and the best BBJ I've got. Had to stop her, otherwise would have cummed. She was clean down there, went full DATY on her. Moans like anything and was pushing my head to lick more. Then we got in 69 and pleasured each other. Was getting too horny, wore the condi and got her on WOT. Given her bulk, she kept at it for good 10 minutes or so. Drilled her while goin full on sucking her nips and holding her ass to go deeper. Took a small break, and then got her in doggy and banged her till was about to cum but luckily didn't. DFK'ed and slowly got into missionary position and banged her till I cummed..Well done! Nice job! You overpaid and hiked her rates for others. She was earlier 3 k for 2.

Vicky98
03-02-22, 03:07
Hello,

Recently discovered this forum and I'm having difficulty in understanding all these short forms and stuff for contacts. I was able to deduce some through common sense but I'm looking to get into the Mongering scene and I have zero exp. Would appreciate some info about how do I get contacts from here in general.You should RTFF means read the forum and then slowly you understand things.

Valley432
03-02-22, 04:09
Hi, has anyone tried this spa?? Big on advertising, but any actual reports?? I haven't seen one, but just in case. Requesting spa lovers to pitch in.Been to this spa, the cost is on the higher side.

FS available and the choice of girls is good.

MavericKing
03-02-22, 05:40
Well done! Nice job! You overpaid and hiked her rates for others. She was earlier 3 k for 2.No idea how earlier that was. You try and convince her for 3 K-2 now.

Anyway it was 4 K-2 + 500 travelling and 500 tips for spending nearly 4 hrs and great GFE.

ILuvBoobies
03-02-22, 05:52
Guys,

I need help. I have an opportunity to fuck one Bhabhi that I know since last one year. After lot of begging, persuading, buttering she has finally agreed to give her holes both front and back both to me for once. But we don't have a place.

If anyone knows a good place for a quick bang that don't require Adhar Card verification from her then please suggest me the place. Any location near central railway stations will work.

I have been dreaming to fuck her since a long time and finally it is coming true. I have already done CIM in her and drank her milk once. Because she is a Housewife so opportunity to get physical is very rare even though she is willing. She is average looker but voluptuous with dick raising assets in Saree.

MongerUnleash
03-02-22, 06:04
Hello guys,

This place is at Kennedy bridge on the right side when one comes from grant Rd side next to kuteer bar. The pimps name is Hari bhai. They have decent stuff from 1300-2200 and more. Also some cheap vfm options on the floor above had gone last week with a couple of friends. They went and used the service. Which they described as quite good with DFK and CBJ and no nakhras over all.I used to go that place back in 2015-16. There are a lot of brothels on both sides of the road, mostly low end stuff. I used to take the better ones for 1 k / HR. Also, I used to have a few drinks just so that I could bear that filthy place. Since I didn't know anything better in Mumbai, I went there.

I had a great pimp, Manoj (with the beard). He used to convince the newbies there to give me a great service.

I would not recommend it for newbies.

Hammer893
03-02-22, 06:22
Dear Mogambo22,

Buddy, I shared a few contacts of Indies from Pune requesting contact of Ms. Vani, but still have not received you feedback.

Request you to please reciprocate. Would appreciate feedback on Vani and Maliha.

Thank you.

I don't know why but its very nice to find there are so many Muslim girls in Mumbai to have fun with than any other place in India. During my teenage days, when my sexual requirements were at peak and exploding, I always was looking for a muslim GF, but no luck. Earlier when I used to think about fun with muslim girls, I thought it's very risky and difficult due to obvious reasons. I always had doubts how it will be. But Maliha just smashed all my doubts. When I met her, she seemed a typical modern girl with decent behaviour and etiquette. But then, there are certain things that makes muslim girls unique. Their physique and sex appeal. She has this strong gaze towards men and I totally drooled over how she looked at me with a smile. It was just so mesmerizing. Anyways while we were walking towards our decided place for meeting, I just walked slowly and reduced my speed, just to get a view of her ass and structure from behind. She is decently tall, has good slim wait, strong upper body, but the most attractive parts were her buttocks. When she moves, her soft fleshy mounds just moves in a sexy way and I wasn't able to control my feelings. Suddenly she glanced back at me and asked kya dekh rahe ho? Means what are you looking at? I said nothing, she just smiled and pulled my hands and brought me closer to her and we started side by side. When we were just about to enter the place, she just whispered in my ears mujhe pata hai aap mere bootie dekh rahe the? Sab aise Hi dekhte hai Means she knew that I was looking at her fleshy ass and everyone looks at her ass in that way only. And she winked and smiled and said, don't worry, you can do anything you want with that. After that we went into the room and closed ourselves. AC was on but I was sweating. Then she went to bath and got fresh. I too removed my clothes and went to bed. She came closer to me and said agar maza nhi aaya toh paise kaat lena, means if you don't like my services then you can cut money and, started touching my dick and massaging my balls while we both were looking into each other's eyes. Since she was smelling so good from nearby, I couldn't control myself and pinned her and began kissing her. And from then onwards, she became active. Reciprocated nicely while kissing me. I opened her hair and it was so soft and silky, with Henna applied on her hair. We again kissed for more than 10 minutes. She was just eating away my tongue and explored everything inside my mouth and both were sucking each other's saliva. Sex is so powerful that we don't even feel dirty while we are fully aroused. After than I went to her boobs and started sucking her boobs. First time sucking muslim girls boobs and amazing feeling. I now know the color of those tasty white titties which remain under dark clothes since ages, it's very beautiful and tasty. By now when I put my hands near her pussy, it was all wet. She asks me to suck her pussy, I said go and clean yourself. She went and came after applying a gel. It was so clean and then I began eating her pussy. Totally beautiful pussy which we only see in porn. The more I was going with my tongue, the more she was shivering. She told me to arouse her clit and she was becoming pink. After a few moments, she couldn't take any longer and her eyes were telling the story, so without any delay thrusted my cock inside her and she moaned in ecstasy. It was a wonderful feeling to be inside her. And God damn she turned out to be tight. Seems like fresh food. And after that guys, just let my tool do all the talking and my mouth was sucking her mouth like crazy. It was a an intense session which lasted for more than 30, minutes. I don't know what happened, but she was such a natural beauty, that my tool was erect for very long time. I don't know it happened after a long time. Perhaps the pleasure of a muslim girl so intense that my erection lasted longer. In similar way we enjoyed our second round too and parted apart. At the end she asked me maza aaya ki nhi? Means did you like my services or not, I didn't say anything, just smiled looking at her beautiful face and put 200 Rs note in her hands and thanked her. Actual deal price - 4 k for 2 times. Thanks to members for finding gems like these, and we don't need to burn money on costly indies.

Enjoy mongering!

Mogambo22
03-02-22, 06:23
Well done! Nice job! You overpaid and hiked her rates for others. She was earlier 3 k for 2.The main reason people avoid sharing gems!!

MavericKing
03-02-22, 06:37
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

StrongSuit786
03-02-22, 07:02
You should attach her photos also here.I tried to get her real photo but don't have that.

Chino18
03-02-22, 07:57
Hey guys,

Thanks to many seniors here who have guided me in mongering.

Would be travelling to Mumbai next month and staying at the itc Maratha. Looking for girls to take to the itc Maratha. Preferably big boobs and decent ass.

Budget up to 15 k overnight. Looking for suggestions and assistance.

Thanks in advance.

Hammer893
03-02-22, 08:09
Dear Yuta14,

Please clear your inbox, would like to exchange infromation.

Thank you.

Met this Muslim model girl. Miss N. What a beautiful girl. Mind blowing. She's got flesh at the right places. And unlike any model, she is very humble and comes from a humble background. You find these kind of girls in SA only, or other dating sources.

Looks- 9 killer.

Figure- 9 killer.

Service - 8 awesome.

Price- 4 k for 2. Please don't hike prices she is in need of money. Enjoy her slowly slowly guys. She has been reviewed earlier.

SnoozyBoozy
03-02-22, 08:17
I completely agree with you, I too wanted to point out this. Sex is the only religion we worship and follow. This is God made, the rest is Man made.

Even whole idea of bringing religion here where we all are in for sex, fun is bit odd. I can understand body, language, figure etc but religion is bit odd.

Tiger2411
03-02-22, 08:32
So, my SP (ALICE) has been able to get her CIS / Russian birds back into the country and has restored offering services for the past month. With COVID having brought all wondering activities to a standstill, I decided it was time to restart! Had received both shots plus my booster (HCW) and the cherry on the cake, I got COVID three weeks after my booster. Knowing my immunity was sky-high, I finally took the plunge. Got hold of my SP and fixed up a meeting at the 5-Star where the bird was put up.

Reached around noon and went straight up to her room. She opened the room in her robe and let me in. Was 70% of the profile pics and seems to have put on some Kgs. Sat down and spoke to her about the RUS invading UKR and a little small talk. Got down to business and she started off with an amazing GFE DFK experience. Got her lingerie off and started kissing her soft delicious boobs, 34 see. DFK, kissing my face and body went on for a good 10 minutes. Started action after that and she was very welcoming of all my demands for BBBJ and various positions. There was no theatrical moaning, just pure lust from her end. All in all an amazing experience from my favourite SP.

WIR: Yes, Always a different bird from this SP.

BIRD Pics: 8/10.

Chest: 34/ see.

VFM: YES.

Charges: Alices charges are fixed to all who know her.

NickMehta
03-02-22, 10:25
Glad to hear you had a good time. Post more FRs, and get elevated soon. Then PM me. (BTW, not sure I have your contact).

Hi Nikhil bro,

Thanks for helping out me for the details. I got tried the girl & found her very nice vfm option. Sorry I couldn't msgd you as my Subscription got expired on 8th.

Today it just flashed to my mind that I can still post a general message for you if not PM.

Will connect you directly once I activate my subscription, maybe you can connect me as you have my contact.

Thanks.

OneManArmy
03-02-22, 10:36
Hi all,

I lost my previous login details. I use to login with the ID "Mavericks" and shared post in Delhi / Mumbai group. This is my new ID and subscription is enabled for this.

I lost all my NL SP, and Indie details, so request seniors to please PM me NL SP and some Indie details.

I will post some of my recent experience with Powai Spa soon.

BhangraNights
03-02-22, 11:22
Hey,

PM is active.

Please can you help with digits.

Would highly appreciate.

This took place 2 weeks back. Called her up and fixed appointment. Reached the lodge as instructed by her and booked room. Room was pretty decent considering you have to just be there for 2 hrs. She came within 15 minutes. Did some chit chat for some 15 minutes. Both got undressed and Then started with DFK. She is very good in that and gives full mouth access and reciprocates with equal passion. Then sucked her nipples to hearts content. Nice erect nipples. Started with BBJ which was awesome, sloppy. Then fingered her really hard with 2 fingers. By this time she was really horny and completely into it. Made me lie down and then started biting my nipples. It was a bit painful but I was enjoying her wild attitude. She then covered my johny with Condom and started riding me. She rides really well like a porn star. She was fucking me literary. Her facial expressions while riding were driving me crazy. Then we got up and she suggested we try on the chair. I was impressed. She wants to try different positions. So used the chair nicely and fucked her in a couple of different positions. We shifted to doggy position then. Then WOT again. This time she was riding like there was no tomorrow. Feeling of WOT along with DFK is amazing. She told me that she was going to cum and told me to cum together. Tried my best but could not. Eventually she same and collapsed on me. Turned her around and started in missionary and fucked hard to finish. Did 2 sessions..

BhangraNights
03-02-22, 11:26
Hey Tiger,

Can you please pm Alice's digits.

Thanks in advance.

So, my SP (ALICE) has been able to get her CIS / Russian birds back into the country and has restored offering services for the past month. With COVID having brought all wondering activities to a standstill, I decided it was time to restart! Had received both shots plus my booster (HCW) and the cherry on the cake, I got COVID three weeks after my booster. Knowing my immunity was sky-high, I finally took the plunge. Got hold of my SP and fixed up a meeting at the 5-Star where the bird was put up.

Reached around noon and went straight up to her room. She opened the room in her robe and let me in. Was 70% of the profile pics and seems to have put on some Kgs. Sat down and spoke to her about the RUS invading UKR and a little small talk. Got down to business and she started off with an amazing GFE DFK experience. Got her lingerie off and started kissing her soft delicious boobs, 34 see. DFK, kissing my face and body went on for a good 10 minutes. Started action after that and she was very welcoming of all my demands for BBBJ and various positions. There was no theatrical moaning, just pure lust from her end. All in all an amazing experience from my favourite SP..

SEXciting
03-02-22, 11:31
After a few month of my first visit to NL, on last weekend again visited NL but this time on same number other SP picked the phone and told me Prem, digits ending -034, is back to his native place therefore he is having his number. On reaching to the place he took me to first floor and shown me options costing 5.5 k and 11 k. It was a surprise for me because last visit I had good time with damage of 3.5 k. Any way 5.5 k stuff was looking reasonably good therefore opted, service was good but not as good as last time.

Can any senior give me any SP of NL with 3.5 k options.I ll tel you a trick at NL. Never ask for the price. This is what I have always done. When you ask price they know you arent a regular. I have never paid more than 3 k including the 100 to the room service guy. If they ask yuo for budget, tell them you want to see what's on offer. After seeing the birds just give him 2. 5 k. He is going to ask for like 1000 more. Thats when you give him 500 more. If you do this chances are he ll never ask you more than 2. 5 yuo gave earlier as he knows you have been a regular at NL. Never call SP. Literally walk straight upstairs. Do not even talk to the men standing at the stairs. Trust me it works.

Cheers.

BhangraNights
03-02-22, 11:32
I went for beer near Khar / Monkey Area and in the few hours I was there, saw many birds going and coming out of this basic hotel.

Hotel name rhyming with Intercontinental.

Any idea if it is a pickup joint or just a very famous couple friendly hotel?

Most came and exited together but some birds exited alone! Didn't want to approach and talk to them.

Luckyless
03-02-22, 13:36
Can anyone please share Alice contact number. PM active.

Vicky98
03-02-22, 16:45
No idea how earlier that was. You try and convince her for 3 K-2 now.

Anyway it was 4 K-2 + 500 travelling and 500 tips for spending nearly 4 hrs and great GFE.Nobody can convince her for 3 k now because people like you pay and once price goes up it won't come down. Her rates are mentioned here time and again. Ask for a review before meeting someone and try to read forum patiently. It's not my responsibility to convince her if you pay her more. It's your part.

DallasMeme
03-02-22, 18:31
Bro please help me with her digits looking to try her. Thanks in advance.

This took place 2 weeks back. Called her up and fixed appointment. Reached the lodge as instructed by her and booked room. Room was pretty decent considering you have to just be there for 2 hrs. She came within 15 minutes. Did some chit chat for some 15 minutes. Both got undressed and Then started with DFK. She is very good in that and gives full mouth access and reciprocates with equal passion. Then sucked her nipples to hearts content. Nice erect nipples. Started with BBJ which was awesome, sloppy. Then fingered her really hard with 2 fingers. By this time she was really horny and completely into it. Made me lie down and then started biting my nipples. It was a bit painful but I was enjoying her wild attitude. She then covered my johny with Condom and started riding me. She rides really well like a porn star. She was fucking me literary. Her facial expressions while riding were driving me crazy. Then we got up and she suggested we try on the chair. I was impressed. She wants to try different positions. So used the chair nicely and fucked her in a couple of different positions. We shifted to doggy position then. Then WOT again. This time she was riding like there was no tomorrow. Feeling of WOT along with DFK is amazing. She told me that she was going to cum and told me to cum together. Tried my best but could not. Eventually she same and collapsed on me. Turned her around and started in missionary and fucked hard to finish. Did 2 sessions.

Overall it was complete VFM. She is really wild and it was difficult to keep up.

Looks. Petite, cute face with full luscious lips. No sign of fat anywhere. Completely flat tummy. Nice suckable nipples but boobs were slightly saggy.

Performance. Complete GFE. She too enjoys it. Enjoys a hard fuck.

Damages- 8 k 2 pop.

Thanks to a senior who guided me well.

Have fun guys.

Arka1988
03-02-22, 20:42
Hi mongers,

I met an indie MILF whose digits ended with xxx72 and xxx26, she went with the name Madhu / Priya, any news of she is active or if anyone met her. This is around 8 years back.

FordHarsh
03-02-22, 21:48
Anyone have feedback regarding the profile using the name MumbaiFun on MR?

Last 4 digits 6338, reviews seem promising seems the name of the guy is Nikit?

Yuta14
03-03-22, 02:56
Met this girl soni. She is average looking but cooperated with her service. Little short in height. Boobs are bigger. She has a baby too. These girls marry young. My experience was decent. Budget vfm fuck.

Looks- 6.

Figure- 8.

Boobs- 8 lactating.

Pussy- 7.

Damage- 3 k for 2.

Don't flood my inbox guys!

Guru89
03-03-22, 03:05
I am in touch with Nikki from Malad / Andheri. She is quoting 10 k for 2. Which seems too much. Anyone here, has any idea what should be her latest damage?

Also, if anyone can help with any VFM contacts from vasai-Borivali, will be great help. Will reciprocate with a few contacts.

Thanks in advance.

TomHardy223
03-03-22, 03:24
Hi all,

In mum for a day, looking for a score tonight. Am active in the Delhi forum, can reciprocate there. Looking for trusted quality indes / SPs. Request your help. PM's open.

Appreciate!

Kamashutra
03-03-22, 04:16
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

FunForSandy
03-03-22, 04:19

Reached around noon and went straight up to her room. She opened the room in her robe and let me in. Was 70% of the profile pics and seems to have put on some Kgs. Sat down and spoke to her about the RUS invading UKR and a little small talk. Got down to business and she started off with an amazing GFE DFK experience. Got her lingerie off and started kissing her soft delicious boobs, 34 see. DFK, kissing my face and body went on for a good 10 minutes. Started action after that and she was very welcoming of all my demands for BBBJ and various positions. There was no theatrical moaning, just pure lust from her end. All in all an amazing experience from my favourite SP.

WIR: Yes, Always a different bird from this SP.

BIRD Pics: 8/10.

Chest: 34/ see.

VFM: YES.

Charges: Alices charges are fixed to all who know her.Hey bro,

She is hot!

Mind sharing Alice's contact and the damages?

Please DM.

Thanks and cheers.

RahulSharma52
03-03-22, 04:57
I have just landed in Mumbai. Please give some good references.

Met this Muslim model girl. Miss N. What a beautiful girl. Mind blowing. She's got flesh at the right places. And unlike any model, she is very humble and comes from a humble background. You find these kind of girls in SA only, or other dating sources.

Looks- 9 killer.

Figure- 9 killer.

Service - 8 awesome.

Price- 4 k for 2. Please don't hike prices she is in need of money. Enjoy her slowly slowly guys. She has been reviewed earlier.

RahulSharma52
03-03-22, 05:04
Hello fellow mongers,

I am from Delhi. Just landed in Mumbai. Looking for some good fun today. Please help and I will be helping you all with my Delhi Contacts.

===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Admin

Jadugar
03-03-22, 05:47
Hey bro,

She is hot!

Mind sharing Alice's contact and the damages?

Please DM.

Thanks and cheers.Bro,

She has flown away from Mumbai, now in Bangalore.

HnyHunter
03-03-22, 07:44
Found her available for fun. She told she will give me pure gujju GFE. I didn't have any gujju girl in my life. I find them hot and sexy. There are many gujju neighbours and I always salivate at them, so this gujju girl gave me nice opportunity to have my wish fulfilled. I am thankful to forum members for finding vfm gems because I can't spends tons of money on mongering. Hats off to helpful Mumbai forum for saving my money and letting me have fun with sexy hot beautiful girls.

My rating for this chick- BTW she is very thick.

Looks- 9 you can see yourself.

Body- 9.

Thigh- 9 thunder thighs.

Pussy- 9 very clean and wet..Definitely your inbox will be flooded with tons of msgs.

So requesting you to share her details.

Luckyless
03-03-22, 12:48
Can anyone please share Alice contact number. PM active.Thank you brothers for sharing contacts. But she wants reference with mobile number.

Tristan007
03-03-22, 15:33
You overpaid bro.

Read her earlier FRs.

She has hair on hands and legs and that she doesn't wax or shave.

A few days ago she had agreed for 5 k for 2, but offered her 4 k and negotiation had failed.

But as per earlier FR, charges were 3.5 k for 2 and 5 k for 3.

Please don't jack up the rates.

Keep them in control.

Cheers.

This took place 2 weeks back. Called her up and fixed appointment. Reached the lodge as instructed by her and booked room. Room was pretty decent considering you have to just be there for 2 hrs. She came within 15 minutes. Did some chit chat for some 15 minutes. Both got undressed and Then started with DFK. She is very good in that and gives full mouth access and reciprocates with equal passion. Then sucked her nipples to hearts content. Nice erect nipples. Started with BBJ which was awesome, sloppy. Then fingered her really hard with 2 fingers. By this time she was really horny and completely into it. Made me lie down and then started biting my nipples. It was a bit painful but I was enjoying her wild attitude. She then covered my johny with Condom and started riding me. She rides really well like a porn star. She was fucking me literary. Her facial expressions while riding were driving me crazy. Then we got up and she suggested we try on the chair. I was impressed. She wants to try different positions. So used the chair nicely and fucked her in a couple of different positions. We shifted to doggy position then. Then WOT again. This time she was riding like there was no tomorrow. Feeling of WOT along with DFK is amazing. She told me that she was going to cum and told me to cum together. Tried my best but could not. Eventually she same and collapsed on me. Turned her around and started in missionary and fucked hard to finish. Did 2 sessions..

Rax Kumar
03-03-22, 15:55
Hey guys,

I will be in Mumbai for couple of days. Will be staying in and around airport. Looking for some really gorgeous indie. Kindly help with contacts.

Last time I was in Mumbai, booked someone from MR, girl who came was different from girl whose photo was shared. Nevertheless went ahead with the deed and girl wanted to leave in an hour saying some urgency whereas I had booked and paid for full night. Was total KLPD, ruined my whole trip.

Want a better experience this time and don't want to go with such SPs. Please help.

Vicky98
03-03-22, 16:10
I am in touch with Nikki from Malad / Andheri. She is quoting 10 k for 2. Which seems too much. Anyone here, has any idea what should be her latest damage?

Also, if anyone can help with any VFM contacts from vasai-Borivali, will be great help. Will reciprocate with a few contacts.

Thanks in advance.If you are talking about Nikki NE then she is not worth more than 5 k for 2 pops. Anyone asking for more than 10 k should be kicked out simply!

Vicky98
03-03-22, 16:12
Hi mongers,

I met an indie MILF whose digits ended with xxx72 and xxx26, she went with the name Madhu / Priya, any news of she is active or if anyone met her. This is around 8 years back.If it's 8 years old then very low chance she is active. Post a photo of hers to get a better idea. Mention area also.

Guru89
03-03-22, 17:45
If you are talking about Nikki NE then she is not worth more than 5 k for 2 pops. Anyone asking for more than 10 k should be kicked out simply!Thanks man, thought so. Would have overpaid. Her digits end with x151.

Met this girl soni. She is average looking but cooperated with her service. Little short in height. Boobs are bigger. She has a baby too. These girls marry young. My experience was decent. Budget vfm fuck.

Looks- 6.

Figure- 8.

Boobs- 8 lactating.

Pussy- 7.

Damage- 3 k for 2.

Don't flood my inbox guys!Also, Yuta14, since you said to don't flood inbox. Is this Soni, digits ending with 148?

Samasir143
03-03-22, 18:06
You overpaid bro.

Read her earlier FRs.

She has hair on hands and legs and that she doesn't wax or shave.

A few days ago she had agreed for 5 k for 2, but offered her 4 k and negotiation had failed.

But as per earlier FR, charges were 3.5 k for 2 and 5 k for 3.

Please don't jack up the rates..I had taken her for 5 k 2 pop.

Arka1988
03-03-22, 20:06
If it's 8 years old then very low chance she is active. Post a photo of hers to get a better idea. Mention area also.Unfortunately photo I don't have, I met her through SEA which was active at that time.

IndianKing
03-04-22, 07:26
Howdy folks, making my way to Mumbai and wanted to know which hotel is good for staying in Thane. A hotel which is nice, hygenic and clean with lax check ins would be ideal.

I have been RTFF but given the whole spectrum of options, I am a little lost LOL.

Luckyless
03-04-22, 08:24
Thank you brothers for sharing contacts. But she wants reference with mobile number.Request brothers.

Alice is asking for 5 digits of the reference person and name please help me.

MavericKing
03-04-22, 13:28
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Guru89
03-04-22, 14:56
Had heard of 2-3 Sonis in this forum, so not sure if I had read her FR before.

Anyways, booked her after few back & forth of availability. Arrived at the hotel half hour late.

Washed up, didn't take a shower. Now the fun started.

She undressed. Except the bra. And said me not to undress and just lie down.

Then she started undressing me one by one cloth, which was so cool. Asked her if I had cleaned my tool. I had before she arrived, so she continued. She started licking my whole body from ears to toes (took my toes in her mouth too). Then proceeded to BBBJ and what a BJ, so involved. Tries to take in whole, even gags and everything, feels like heaven. Did the balls, below balls and everything and again licked the whole body. Super turned on from all the licking. Then she put on safety and proceeded to WOT, and such a warm pussy, felt so good. Not so tight but not loose. Did that for some time, switched to missionary and finished in it.

We both cleaned up a little.

Generally I like to chitchat in between, and no action. But she was ready for more. Said to cleanup my ass too.

And then told me to stand.

Again licked the whole body from back too this time, near ass and balls from back, then again BBBJ, the way she puts her heart in it, gags so much, she even kept a towel on her shoulder for gagging. I told her after to rinse her mouth a little.

Then we tried various positions doggy, WoT, miss, with DFK. This went on for 25-30 minutes. She started loud moaning and we both got tired with so much action, finally ended with BJ & HJ, no CIM.

No DATY, since her cat was slightly hairy and she was also not much interested.

I showered she just cleaned up. Got dressed. Deed got over a bit early since there was continuous action and no chatting in between. She left and I left 15-20 min later.

Looks different from the pic she shares.

Overall quite a good experience. And is into it.

I was planning to go to Jenny's the same day, but action with her made me felt drained, that I cancelled my plan to go there.

Felt a bit of hygiene issue with her. But I took utmost care.

Damage - 4 k for 2 + 1 k hotel.

Pussy - 7/10.

Boobs -7/10.

BBBJ - 10/10.

Attitude - 10/10.

WIR. Mostly yes.

Chino18
03-04-22, 17:02
Hey guys,

Thanks to many seniors here who have guided me in mongering.

Would be travelling to Mumbai next month and staying at the itc Maratha. Preferably big boobs and decent ass. Tired of old puss like Nikki NE, etc.

Budget up to 15 k overnight. Looking for suggestions and assistance.

Thanks in advance.

Rishabh11
03-05-22, 04:28
Hey guys, anyone tried Anita from MR, the one who is famous for BDSM.

HnyHunter
03-05-22, 10:51
Had heard of 2-3 Sonis in this forum, so not sure if I had read her FR before.

Anyways, booked her after few back & forth of availability. Arrived at the hotel half hour late.

Washed up, didn't take a shower. Now the fun started.

She undressed. Except the bra. And said me not to undress and just lie down.

Then she started undressing me one by one cloth, which was so cool. Asked her if I had cleaned my tool. I had before she arrived, so she continued. She started licking my whole body from ears to toes (took my toes in her mouth too). Then proceeded to BBBJ and what a BJ, so involved. Tries to take in whole, even gags and everything, feels like heaven. Did the balls, below balls and everything and again licked the whole body. Super turned on from all the licking. Then she put on safety and proceeded to WOT, and such a warm pussy, felt so good. Not so tight but not loose. Did that for some time, switched to missionary and finished in it.

We both cleaned up a little.

Generally I like to chitchat in between, and no action. But she was ready for more. Said to cleanup my ass too.

And then told me to stand...Please her pics and how much will you rate her for her looks.

Musk Elon
03-05-22, 14:38
Hi brothers,

How long does it take to activate the account, after making the payment through bitcoin?

[You have to send us your Bitcoin Transaction ID, also known as a TXID or Hash ID to Contact us.]

EdAdams
03-05-22, 22:22
Howdy folks, making my way to Mumbai and wanted to know which hotel is good for staying in Thane. A hotel which is nice, hygenic and clean with lax check ins would be ideal.

I have been RTFF but given the whole spectrum of options, I am a little lost LOL.SHILPA RESIDENCY in Mulund on Thane border is exactly what you're looking for.

Lax check in, excellent food and beverage offerings. Fab location.

Enjoy.

DesperateMon
03-06-22, 05:54
I got the contact from Locanto and gave reference of Locanto, Vivek took the call and arrange to meet the lady. Initially he quoted 5 k per session with place at kalamboli. But negotiated to 4 k no extra charge. He shared the location and he is comfortable to call at 4 PM of any given day. Went to the place and it's a gavtan place in kalamboli. Once I saw her by looks she must be 45 years but horney and we'll maintain body. She has one of the best ass.

She enjoys sex. I gave her massage for one hour and finally she got aroused with heavy sound. Finally she started to insert my tool into her. All the time she was showing her best moves.

She's vaishali from kalamboli managed by her cuckold / gay husband. Used to be 2.5 k-3 k for 2 some 6 months back. You overpaid by a lot.
She's vaishali from kalamboli managed by her cuckold / gay husband. Used to be 2.5 k-3 k for 2 some 6 months back. You overpaid by a lot.

Jacky22
03-06-22, 08:10
Guys,

This week in Mumbai please help with 4 k 2 shot good M Gujju or other girls.

I visited this spa near where I stay. It's a okayish right on high street kind of spa. So I was fearing LE. However gave it a try.

It was okay in terms of set up. Tried miss K.

They do put up a lineup for you yo chose and Sunday morning was an easy thing with limited visitors I had that privilege.

K, is not a looker but her body caught my attention. When is the last time a spa with local with good body? I always see buffalo size locals with ugly face in spas. Unless high end A that I tried last time and shared a report.

So did was as usual 15 mins in asked for. Extra, FS is available but I was not keen so got B2B. 2.5 k.

Her boobs were natural dark katila badan style so it was fun. Rest was all average.

Overall 6/10. Boobs 11/10.

HJ and Strokes of HJ 9/10.

WIR may be but need to try more stuff in Mumbai. Seems flooded with good ones but please share seniors.

Keep safe.

VikingLord1
03-06-22, 08:49
Tried this spa, counter 2000/ hour non-negotiable.

Went early, so not many therapists were available.

Was assigned Soni, they only have all local staff.

Soni seems to be Maharashtrian.

22 year old, short and slim, nice perky boobs, flat tummy and decent skin, not too fair, but not too dark.

Negotiated 4000 for B2B + CBJ + FS. Probably overpaid.

Service was a little hurried but managed to enjoy for the whole hour.

On the way out, saw another therapist named Yasmin, looked decent. Will try her next time.

Bond Bond
03-06-22, 18:11
Hey pals,

I connected with her digits ending 0443 and gave a random reference name of Deepak. She didn't respond well and now wants me to share Deepaks digits else she won't meet up.

Anyone who has met her and can help me would be appreciated. She needs a confirmation that I am actually who I say I am. Please PM for more details.

Thanks,

RomeoRoop1
03-06-22, 18:28
Went to country refresh on a Friday afternoon for a luxury and hygienic spa experience. Asked of Olive but she was back to Thailand so settled for a newbie Alice.

Paid 4 K for 90 min session, was assigned a decent sized clean room with top bed (they have a option of floor bed also).

Alice came in. Cute face for a Thai and a perfect figure.

Started back massage which was very good, I almost dozed off. She was very professional with good technique, although the dispo came off in first 10 minutes. She massaged my butt crack like it was any other body part. An amazing bum massage too.

After about 45 minutes she asked me to turn. She started massaging my thighs and was all over me to exert right pressures. I couldn't resist anymore and asked for the rates. She quoted 8 k for FS. Her English is very poor as she has come to Mumbai just a month back. She was making hand gestures to explain the menu which was very funny but a big turn on as well. I also got into the act and pointed my finger towards her ass and asked rate for some anal action. I had not planned on taking that service but somehow I felt the urge as she was so clean and tidy. She quoted 10 k. We negotiated for a bit and then finally closed at 8 k for all holes service.

Well the deed start with Alice undressing, she has a perfect ass and a sexy body. Spotless and smooth. Only 2 turnoff for me were her fake tits and braces but her attitude to please covered up for them quite well.

She started with some DFK, a sloopy BBBJ and included action on the balls. She was fingering my butt hole constantly which I was uncomfortable initially but was weirdly arousing later. She then started riding me with her regular hole placing my hands on her boobs. Good rhythm for 2-3 minutes then she took out some KY and applied on my dick to take action to the other hole. At that moment my dick had a stage fright as it was entering into an unknown world for the first time, I lost my erection completely. I was a tad embarrassed but Alice saw what was happening took the protection off and started a ferocious BBBJ. I was up in no time. I then asked her for doggy and entered her ass from behind with new protection on. My very first time, it was so tight, KY helped. I then started stroking and was on cloud nine immediately. Loved the next 5 minutes of bliss before I took it out and entered her pussy for a final thrust. Finally finished the act on her boobs by unloading my swimmers.

Pros: perfect body, hygiene, attitude to please.

Cons: Literally no conversation which made certain parts of the act bit mechanical, she doesn't smile much also which was odd at times. She probably will improve on this once she understands English better.

Damages: 4 K counter + 8 k service.

Pussy: 8/10.

Anal: 10/10 don't have reference, just loved it.

Boobs: 7/10 perfect sized but fake.

Ass: round and perfect fat percentage.

Aloochaap1223
03-06-22, 20:04
Hi brothers,

How long does it take to activate the account, after making the payment through bitcoin?Few hours.

Srinivasl234
03-07-22, 04:20
Care to help this newbie out?

Very new to the scene and would love some contacts and I will reciprocate once I adding some to my list.PM me as always will help unconditionally.

FunForSandy
03-07-22, 05:26
Went to country refresh on a Friday afternoon for a luxury and hygienic spa experience. Asked of Olive but she was back to Thailand so settled for a newbie Alice.

Paid 4 K for 90 min session, was assigned a decent sized clean room with top bed (they have a option of floor bed also).

Alice came in. Cute face for a Thai and a perfect figure.

Started back massage which was very good, I almost dozed off. She was very professional with good technique, although the dispo came off in first 10 minutes. She massaged my butt crack like it was any other body part. An amazing bum massage too.

After about 45 minutes she asked me to turn. She started massaging my thighs and was all over me to exert right pressures. I couldn't resist anymore and asked for the rates. She quoted 8 k for FS. Her English is very poor as she has come to Mumbai just a month back. She was making hand gestures to explain the menu which was very funny but a big turn on as well. I also got into the act and pointed my finger towards her ass and asked rate for some anal action. I had not planned on taking that service but somehow I felt the urge as she was so clean and tidy. She quoted 10 k. We negotiated for a bit and then finally closed at 8 k for all holes service.

Well the deed start with Alice undressing, she has a perfect ass and a sexy body. Spotless and smooth. Only 2 turnoff for me were her fake tits and braces but her attitude to please covered up for them quite well.

She started with some DFK, a sloopy BBBJ and included action on the balls. She was fingering my butt hole constantly which I was uncomfortable initially but was weirdly arousing later. She then started riding me with her regular hole placing my hands on her boobs. Good rhythm for 2-3 minutes then she took out some KY and applied on my dick to take action to the other hole. At that moment my dick had a stage fright as it was entering into an unknown world for the first time, I lost my erection completely. I was a tad embarrassed but Alice saw what was happening took the protection off and started a ferocious BBBJ. I was up in no time. I then asked her for doggy and entered her ass from behind with new protection on. My very first time, it was so tight, KY helped. I then started stroking and was on cloud nine immediately. Loved the next 5 minutes of bliss before I took it out and entered her pussy for a final thrust. Finally finished the act on her boobs by unloading my swimmers.

Pros: perfect body, hygiene, attitude to please.

Cons: Literally no conversation which made certain parts of the act bit mechanical, she doesn't smile much also which was odd at times. She probably will improve on this once she understands English better.

Damages: 4 K counter + 8 k service.

Pussy: 8/10.

Anal: 10/10 don't have reference, just loved it.

Boobs: 7/10 perfect sized but fake.

Ass: round and perfect fat percentage.This is Bandra branch, right?

SyncPunch
03-07-22, 05:58
Had been trying to find places and came across one that looked like a very clean spa at the first look but somehow it also gave vibes of extras. Haven't really come across any reviews about it so just something I discovered on my own. May be I missed the reviews. Called in to check the rates & Hindi speaking guy answered which was unusual for a place that looked this classy (1st Hint). It's in a pretty crowded place but in a secluded building. Went there early morning and bumped into a girl in robe (minority) in the lift. Turns out she was going to the same place. Couldn't see much of her as she was wearing a mask & robe but didn't look too bad. Went to the counter & checked prices. Was quoted 1.5 K for 45 min dry and 2 K for 60 min oil. Opted for the latter. Was taken inside a password protected area and then to the room. It had attached shower and looked pretty clean. Asked the counter guy if they have local or NE, he said both. But I saw another local plump chick walk in so decided to go with NE as it was my first visit. In comes 20 something very cute & petit Mizo chick. She wore a black dress. Massage was very low pressured but hands were sliding through dispo. 30 minutes in, she asked if I want extras. Quoted 3 K for B2B & 8 K for FS for NE. Said Local rates are cheaper but for NE this is the standard. Negotiated B2B to 2.5 K as she wouldn't budge at 2. She mentioned she'll need to check with the counter. She came back and agreed. Took off her dress & bra with only panties on her. Got on top of me and rubbed her all over me. Had handful boobs and cutest butt I've ever seen. Played around a lot with her, DFKed & sucked on boobs. Didn't allow fingering. Into the service, initially she was being a dead fish but got excited later. Enjoyed a lot and finished in her hand. Left happy.

WIR. Definitely. Will hunt for a good local this time.

NoPumpChump
03-07-22, 10:03
This is Bandra branch, right?Yes bro, this Alice (with braces) is at the Bandra branch.

Explorer02
03-07-22, 11:15
Hi,

Can someone please share reference contact. I have some good Pune contacts for exchange for now.

Found her available for fun. She told she will give me pure gujju GFE. I didn't have any gujju girl in my life. I find them hot and sexy. There are many gujju neighbours and I always salivate at them, so this gujju girl gave me nice opportunity to have my wish fulfilled. I am thankful to forum members for finding vfm gems because I can't spends tons of money on mongering. Hats off to helpful Mumbai forum for saving my money and letting me have fun with sexy hot beautiful girls.

My rating for this chick- BTW she is very thick.

Looks- 9 you can see yourself.

Body- 9.

Thigh- 9 thunder thighs.

Pussy- 9 very clean and wet.

Kiss Lover69
03-07-22, 12:26
Hello guys,

Please please help if you can with some contacts of independents. I have always been to just places like Kennedy bridge congress house Navallar lane etc. Need some contacts of independents whom I can take out for clubbing and then to a room. Really frustrated in life because can't find anyone. Locanto agents just make fool of everyone. Just a request to help a fellow monger. Need to do what I could not do in my college. Thanks in advance guys.

StrongSuit786
03-07-22, 13:08
I finally visited much talked TTS and here are my 2 cents.

Reached the counter. Paid 3 k and got 60 min package.

In comes a slim and cute Thai Miss K (famous Indian actor who got married recently).

Her massage skilles were really good. In 20 minutes dispo is down and started bum massage. This was really good but I had better at AI.

After sometime asked to turn around and I asked for what's on the menu. She said 8 k for FS and 6 K for B2B and BBJ. I laughed at her rate for B2B. Tried to negotiate a lot and came down to 5 k which is also pricy. Now comes the surprise. Her boobs are very small (I think smallest I have seen) and she had worn padded bra to deceive. I was turned off for this but she has good ass and her body is milky white. Very hygienic. She compensate for her boobs through her service she looks in eyes while doing BBJ which was turn on for me. After a while I almost did CIM. She drank a little and rest she dropped on her chest.

In all I found experience similar to Arabic instrument. Rooms are actually bigger in AI. I like Aai more than TTS since its is pocket friendly and has nearly same quality of girls. (3 k for B2B and BBJ here).

Total cost - 8 k (5 k for B2B and BBJ and 3 k counter).

VFM. No because of size of boobs.

Chino18
03-07-22, 14:41
Any review on this chick?

Rokstar1976
03-07-22, 16:02
Gentlemen,

Am visiting the maximum city tomorrow. Would any of you have recommendations for quality inde / Thai / CIS in Powai? Budget up to 10 k. Happy to reciprocate with assistance for visits down south. Thank you.

Vicky98
03-07-22, 18:24
Any review on this chick?Seems like Kajal / Sunita. Don't pay her more than 5 k for 2. Anything over that is simply waste of money.

Vicky98
03-07-22, 18:33
Hi,

Can someone please share reference contact. I have some good Pune contacts for exchange for now.Unfortunately Mumbai forum doesn't function on exchange basis. It functions only by contribution to forum by writing complete FRs.

IndianKing
03-08-22, 07:17
SHILPA RESIDENCY in Mulund on Thane border is exactly what you're looking for.

Lax check in, excellent food and beverage offerings. Fab location.

Enjoy.Thanks for that!

Unfortunately Mumbai forum doesn't function on exchange basis. It functions only by contribution to forum by writing credible complete FRs.Well that is a bit of chicken and egg isn't it? How is someone supposed to get to senior if they can't get references? And someone like me who is a senior member, I have several FR's on other forums but am mongering in Mumbai for the first time. I really could use some numbers.

ButtMan34
03-08-22, 08:20
No. Jenny did not budge below 2 k.

I told her my ref has told me to pay 1500 only.

Because it was my first time at her spa; her approach was take it or leave it.

Katy gave full 60 minutes service and 2 shots so I feel 4 k could be justified.

Next time for sure not going to pay more than 1500 counter.

Thanks any way bro.Newbie here and would love to get more deets on the spas location.

ButtMan34
03-08-22, 08:35
If you are expecting excel sheet from vfm seniors den don't expect it. As you won't get it for sure. Because I also have been trying since ages to get sweety's no but didn't get yet.

If you want girls oder dan Excel sheet I will PM you.I am looking for some contacts to up the game but none of my cards seem to be going through with the payment.

Can you guide me towards what to do?

Atool
03-08-22, 08:43
Dear Mumbai sr. Sirs,

I am coming Mumbai going to stay in thane near Vivina mall on 9th and 10th if any lead please share it will help me to brk ice after 2-3 yr the. Independent girl for full night is my target. But if any pointer who can share good person that also fine.

I will share my connection with you once I build up.

Looking for your all blessings for this trip.

Br.

Atool.

Assasins303
03-08-22, 09:10
I did try her few weeks ago. She didn't ask for any advance.Hey bro,

Would you mind posting her FR? I am planning to try her but am scared of she.

IAmKaran
03-08-22, 11:18
Hello there,

I have been in and out of Mumbai and have received help in the past from Bopshep (thanks to him)!

Started traveling to this city again after long. Can anyone share contacts of indies with me? I will post an FR for sure.

Thanks,

K.

LustyBannana
03-08-22, 11:42
Recently visited the much talked about spa in seawood near a famous hospital.

Was totally satisfied with the service.

A small place with limited choices of local girls.

Had a casual chit chat with the girl I had selected. FS is on the menu. What I liked about her was the no nakhra attitude. She was good at massage & extras too.

Counter charges 1500/ Charges inside as per your requirement with an upper limit of 2000.

Please don't jack up prices.

ButtMan34
03-08-22, 13:09
Bro,

Check your DM. Have sent some gems your way.Pretty please?

ButtMan34
03-08-22, 14:15
Meet her last week decent girl around 23. Booked hotel from mistay for 1. 4 k 6 hrs same was showing 1. 2 k 3 hrs on brevistay. So decided to spend more 200 bucks and book via mistay. Informed about it to her she arrived hour early and checked in and started making reels.

As soon as I arrived she went to change and came back in black sexy lingerie. Went inside blanket started cuddling for 15 min. Asked for for BJ followed by wot, doggy she was very tight in doggy so cummed. I always carry lube so that helped. Finished first session, was watching reels with her while enjoying her big boobs and fingering. The girl is super horny after first session she started masturbating while rubbing my jhonny what a sight to see. She ordered coffee after 30 min started second session with BJ, reverse wot and doggy. Spent 3 hrs with her vf girl.

Girl was carrying old monk and some snacks with her. I had sildenafil so made some excuse and didn't drink.

Looks: 8/10..Any way to get her deets? I'll reciprocate once I get enough contacts.

===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Admin

CoolHunk968
03-08-22, 14:27
Hello,

Any info on this girl? I got her from MR.

Asking 20 k for 2 shot and 40 k night.

TharkiAnna
03-08-22, 18:21

Reached out to the girls and in the end fixed the meet with Kusum for 2 sessions. Met her at White-Village station and proceeded to hotel (Booked directly and made sure we got a clean room). Once in room got freshened up and started talking to get comfy with each other. Good to know she doesn't smoke and she herself is very hygienic and clean smooth skin. No issues of skin infection anywhere on her whole body..Bro could you help with her digits. Would reciprocate with recently tried bird if you don't have it already. Thanks in advance. PM is on.

Guru89
03-09-22, 02:11
https://www.mid-day.com/mumbai/mumbai-crime-news/article/thane-spa-owner-held-for-running-sex-racket-in-mira-bhayander-23217538

VickyD6
03-09-22, 02:15
Please check my FR.

Hello,

SanMum
03-09-22, 10:54
Any review on this chick?Good one, she has an sp. FK's like crazy. Beware she might bite you when you go missionary.

StrongSuit786
03-09-22, 11:34
Has anyone tried service of SP by the name Jimmy. Number ends with 924. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Taurian790
03-09-22, 15:48
Hi,

Looking for feedback on her. She sent the attached pic stating that it's a recent one. Also, asking for 10 k for 2 pops.

I offered 4 k for 2 which she refused.

Need feedback on the pic vs reality and the rate.

Regards,

Mandar.

Vicky98
03-09-22, 16:20
Hi,

Looking for feedback on her. She sent the attached pic stating that it's a recent one. Also, asking for 10 k for 2 pops.

Need feedback on the pic vs reality and the rate..Not worth more than 4 k for 2. Don't pay her anything more than that. She is old rotten indie. Only thing is fair skin and big boobs.

ButtMan34
03-09-22, 19:07
Any review on this chick?Where do you guys get these SPs from. I'm jealous. Trying to get the membership here but it's such a tiresome task.

Wish there was an easier way for us Indians.

ButtMan34
03-09-22, 20:13
PM me as always will help unconditionally.None of my cards seem to be working on cbase.

Any other way to get btc with manageable fees to get the pm functionality?

ChoteBhai
03-09-22, 21:38
Can anyone please share Alice contact number. PM active.She works on references.

Spinoza3
03-09-22, 23:22
Hey guys, anyone tried Anita from MR, the one who is famous for BDSM.Can be tried. She arranges young girls and my overall experience was good.

Spinoza3
03-09-22, 23:29
Had tried her during pre-covid times. After meeting her, came to know what the term 'dead fish' means. She looks good and that'd it. Just did missionary with her and had to convince her for DFK. Said no to BJ!

Not sure if service has changed later on.

Hello,

WanderingIndia
03-10-22, 02:57
PM is open.

Lamboos
03-10-22, 04:34
None of my cards seem to be working on cbase.

Any other way to get btc with manageable fees to get the pm functionality?Go for localbitcoins.

Check below thread for detailed explanation. And just a suggestion from my side to admin. If you create a thread titled 'Info for newbies or something' within India thread, might come in handy especially for some people who are not very internet savvy. And such posts could be tagged there like a sticky as well as explaining general rules for forum.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?2123-Links-to-Reports-of-Distinction

LustyBannana
03-10-22, 11:50
Incase anyone has details and reference for a college going age group girl. Please share. I can reciprocate with similar contact in Malad / Mora Rd area.

Aaraardee
03-10-22, 13:59
HI All.

Just wanted to ask if anyone has any good contacts in Goa.

I know its difficult and Goa is dry.

Still if Any GFE girl or provider, Do let me know.

Will be highly appreciated.

TIA.

Unlocked
03-10-22, 14:50
Goa is really really dry. All the best.

Please don't fall for any massage offers. They will take you to some shady place or even a good 3-4 star hotel at Calangute. Its a scam racket.

HI All.

Will be highly appreciated..

HotPussyEater
03-10-22, 15:50
Hi,

Need feedback on the pic vs reality and the rate..You can bang her in 6 k or 7 k for two. I was in her touch during covid times during which she met with accident too. You can go ahead and try her without issue but at 6 k or 7 k. She has started offering her friend Julie too.

FunnySexyBoy
03-10-22, 17:01
Hey friends,

Visiting Mumbai for the 1st time, will be around Chembur and Andheri West, any suggestion for MP?

Can reciprocate if your travelling to Chennai.

BobHowardUs
03-10-22, 18:14
I have been going to Mumbai for years but never had any luck. My favourite place is Japan and Germany.

I just became paid member. I will appreciate if someone can give me specific contact (PM) for good high end Indian girls for night (outcall).

Thank you.

DecadeGolden
03-10-22, 18:52
Hey friends,

Visiting Mumbai for the 1st time, will be around Chembur and Andheri West, any suggestion for MP?

Can reciprocate if your travelling to Chennai.In Chembur central avenue road you can visit the aura Thai spa. Counter can vary from 1. 7-2 k & once in you can ask for what's to offer.

I have just been able to get HJ with some action with boobs at 1.3 k.

Give it a go if that's what you looking for.

Cheers!

DecadeGolden
03-10-22, 18:59
This experience is of last month. I was in touch with her since last year and she promised me that she will meet me on the national holiday last month. She works in a company and wasn't getting time also to meet. There are past reports of her too. She is a corporate girl. The moment we started talking over phone I was happy to hear her voice. She is totally cool and can a lot about everything around the world and every topic. She even joked that how she used to look ugly and fat during her younger days and how she she changed now. When j asked her about her statistics, she asked me for a video call and showed herself. Still I couldn't figure out and she said to find out soon on day of meet.

Anyways we met and she arrived at my place. First impressions is that she is very beautiful and young and fair looking lady. I would put her on par with SA type girls. She can't be found with SPs. She was very friendly, but she understood very quickly that I was raring to start the session. So she slowly pushed me over the bed and said, since she also got free after so many days, she is also in the mood and began to press my tool. After that's our clothes went off and we began eating each and and after that all we know I won't put more. Her body is very white, clean and soft. And one more thing, her surprise is her bubble butt which you can't figure out so easily. I humped her nicely in all positions possible.Kindly PM digits bro!

DecadeGolden
03-10-22, 19:04

In comes a slim and cute Thai Miss K (famous Indian actor who got married recently).

Her massage skilles were really good. In 20 minutes dispo is down and started bum massage. This was really good but I had better at AI.

After sometime asked to turn around and I asked for what's on the menu. She said 8 k for FS and 6 K for B2B and BBJ. I laughed at her rate for B2B. Tried to negotiate a lot and came down to 5 k which is also pricy. Now comes the surprise. Her boobs are very small (I think smallest I have seen) and she had worn padded bra to deceive. I was turned off for this but she has good ass and her body is milky white. Very hygienic. She compensate for her boobs through her service she looks in eyes while doing BBJ which was turn on for me. After a while I almost did CIM. She drank a little and rest she dropped on her chest..What's AI?

Googled this with no luck.

Michelle01
03-10-22, 20:18

After sometime asked to turn around and I asked for what's on the menu. She said 8 k for FS and 6 K for B2B and BBJ. I laughed at her rate for B2B. Tried to negotiate a lot and came down to 5 k which is also pricy. Now comes the surprise. Her boobs are very small (I think smallest I have seen) and she had worn padded bra to deceive. I was turned off for this but she has good ass and her body is milky white. Very hygienic. She compensate for her boobs through her service she looks in eyes while doing BBJ which was turn on for me. After a while I almost did CIM. She drank a little and rest she dropped on her chest..Thanks bro for sharing it, standard experience, pricy cost, all was not lost.

ButtMan34
03-10-22, 20:26
Go for localbitcoins.

Check below thread for detailed explanation. And just a suggestion from my side to admin. If you create a thread titled 'Info for newbies or something' within India thread, might come in handy especially for some people who are not very internet savvy. And such posts could be tagged there like a sticky as well as explaining general rules for forum.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?2123-Links-to-Reports-of-DistinctionHey bro!

This was so much better than the cbase route.

Thank you so much for your help. I'll get the sub soon now and hopefully get enough help from seniors from here to start my journey. Thanks again.

MrMime
03-10-22, 21:38
HI All.

Will be highly appreciated..I stayed at arambol for a month during COVID times. At night (after 1 AM) you'll find afros roaming the streets and arambol beach looking for game, too obvious to miss.

Raju556
03-11-22, 03:03
PM is open.Udupi and Mangalore areas very dry and not suitable for mongering.

StrongSuit786
03-11-22, 03:42
What's AI?

Googled this with no luck.Arabian instrument spa which we call it here (starts with miz). Its in same building as TTS.

Pcock
03-11-22, 04:44
Hey friends,

Can reciprocate if your travelling to Chennai.Andheri west. Yuan spa.

Andheri east. Indrayani.

BjFire
03-11-22, 05:01
Hello guys,

I need SP or Indie contacts in Bandra / Andheri or other nice areas of Mum are okay too.

It is incredible thread but I have not been helped so far. I am new and finding really hard to get Bitcoins like other newbies too.

Guys, I have short time so please help me. Its been long, I have seen some nice Girls / MILF's.

I found one online and that was at OYO hotel KC place. Has anyone heard that?

Please give some pointers. Thanks.

CoolDuke007
03-11-22, 08:02
Nice FR! Is this in line with the wine shop on the PB road in Vashi?

Visited Avantara for the 3rd time. Got there in the evening this time and there were 2 people there so had to wait a while because rooms were occupied. Another 2 showed up and the owner told them that rooms are occupied so you can go to our other branch near Blue Diamond Hotel, which is called Viva Spa. So I learned that Avantara and Viva are owned by the same people. I normally prefer coming in afternoon when I am the only person there, so with the crowd I felt slightly anxious. After my turn came, I went into the rooms and the receptionist showed 2 girls. I chose the 2nd girl (a young college-going type girl with a beautiful face and nice boobs and ass). We both got naked and she started massaging me. I declined the oil massage because its hard to get rid of. Then I asked for a condom and she realised she didn't have any so she quickly got dressed and went out to get them and covered my johnny with towel. She got back in 2 minutes and we started the deed. She was amazing! We started deep French kissing and I started fucking her hard. She was kissing me and lightly biting my neck and was thrusting her hips so well, and my dick fitted her smooth pussy perfectly (its like we were built for each other). It was so perfect that I couldn't resist and I ejaculated within 1 min (slightly embarrassed about that, next time I will masturbate an hour before so I last longer). Then we went into the Jacuzzi and chilled for a while. We chit-chatted, with her asking me questions like how many times you been here, what job do you do etc. She was a nice conversationist, and was stroking my dick which got rock hard again. I wanted to fuck her 2nd time in doggy style but she said that would be extra so I declined. Then we got up and showered..

ButtMan34
03-11-22, 08:14
New in the scene and looking for some VFM WG.

Will reciprocate as I build contacts.

I have a subscription and pm is open.

Any help from seniors would be much appreciated.

Cheers!

Shahiste72
03-11-22, 10:28
I was constantly looking for big boobed girl for hookup and finally thanks to a monger bro. Contacted Divya, She was at her parents house so she couldn't reply. She replied in couple of hours and finally we agreed to meet. Look wise she is OK, just like your regular office colleague. She called me in her friends flat which she uses and pays her. In room we completed the transaction and the show was on. She told me to relax in bed meanwhile she went into bathroom to get fresh. She came back wearing a sexy black lingerie, her boobs were popping out and her clean shaven pussy was clearly visible. Had a bit chat and few cigarettes and we started the deed. She's really a good kisser. We were doing DFK continuously throughout the entire session like GFE. I grabbed her boobs and we started cuddling each other, she was holding my tool and stroking it. She started giving me BBJ. It went out for like 10-15 minutes including 69. Suddenly as if she became wild for sex. She started talking slutty words just like porn. As I put on a condom she went missionary and told me to drill her, she started shouting as if I was forcing her. I told her to come on top as I don't want to miss her bouncing boobs. OMG it was heaven, her erotic actions were damn good. Made me feel like king. We both cummed, Lighted few ciggi and waited for second session. I went to bathroom for piss. When I came back saw her sitting against the bed's end and holding her legs apart and smiling. Did one more streamy session. Later we both washed ourselves had passionate DFK and left.How much did you pay?

RoamingMumbai
03-11-22, 12:02
Hi all,

It's been very long time since visited this forum. In fact was off my fav spa scen since Covid. Just resumed.

In touch with Rising Sun, Holy Cow, owner and have visited her new (hardly) place. Besides that will start to explore soon.

Where the other old-horses?

And the new ones, do suggest any interesting places between Bandra and Andheri for good NE / Local experience. (Thais are boring.)

Guru89
03-11-22, 17:42
Yes. Most of the western line spas are either Thai for FS or just B2B by locals. Any input would be great.

Hi all,

It's been very long time since visited this forum. In fact was off my fav spa scen since Covid. Just resumed.

In touch with Rising Sun, Holy Cow, owner and have visited her new (hardly) place. Besides that will start to explore soon.

And the new ones, do suggest any interesting places between Bandra and Andheri for good NE / Local experience. (Thais are boring.)

Guru89
03-11-22, 17:59
Bro,

We can't give direct contacts on forum, you need PM.

But will give you 1 pointer, KC hotel is known for this, I think owner is SP himself, you can find many options by calling. But talk smartly.

Hello guys,

I need SP or Indie contacts in Bandra / Andheri or other nice areas of Mum are okay too.

It is incredible thread but I have not been helped so far. I am new and finding really hard to get Bitcoins like other newbies too.

Guys, I have short time so please help me. Its been long, I have seen some nice Girls / MILF's.

I found one online and that was at OYO hotel KC place. Has anyone heard that?

Please give some pointers. Thanks.

Ravi009
03-11-22, 19:08
Hello,

Asking 20 k for 2 shot and 40 k night.That's a lot 15 k to 20 k a night is enough. Jesus 40 k, I contacted her pre-covid and she was willing for 18 k a night.

I think a lot guys are upping the prices.

HardRock6996
03-11-22, 19:51
Hello,

Asking 20 k for 2 shot and 40 k night.Could you please post the MR link of the post as well?

Thanks!

Vicky98
03-12-22, 03:28
You can bang her in 6 k or 7 k for two. I was in her touch during covid times during which she met with accident too. You can go ahead and try her without issue but at 6 k or 7 k. She has started offering her friend Julie too.No need to raise prices, she is at maximum 5 k for 2 shots. Her friend Julie is very ugly skeleton.

Vicky98
03-12-22, 03:29
Hello,

Asking 20 k for 2 shot and 40 k night.Don't pay so much. Max 10-12 k. Pics are photoshopped.

Gunners1
03-12-22, 05:12
Greetings.

I will be in Mumbai for a couple of nights for an IPL game. I haven't been to Mumbai in years. I am looking for anyone who can share contacts of semi pros who enjoy a good time. My PM is open and you can drop me a message.

I am happy to help in several destinations uae, Philippines, Vietnam, Thailand to name a few.

Thanks guys. Hope you can help.

G.

RajivJ
03-12-22, 06:02
Andheri west. Yuan spa.

Andheri east. Indrayani.How is Indrayani, recommendation for any girl. Never heard about them.

SimpleGuy85
03-12-22, 06:51
Hello all,

Back to Mumbai after a while. Had two experiences at the famous J's spa in Ironman.

#207.

Annie.

She was a rock star, amazing bod and an attitude to go along with it. Had a dragon tattoo running down her entire back but had to be finished. I couldn't wait to pop the question when the massage started and without any pretence she happily agreed with whatever I offered. I believe she has left the spa and moved on.

Body: 9/10.

Boobs: 8/10 (fake).

Attitude: 9/10.

WIR: would have loved to but not available anymore.

#208.

Fila.

Typical Thai masseuse, nothing special yet nothing to complain about.

Body: 7/10.

Boobs: 7/10.

Attitude: 7/10.

Stay safe guys.

DecadeGolden
03-12-22, 08:34
Could any senior provide digits of a VFM independent girl (young & slim preference)?

These SPs send idiotic photos from fb or somewhere who never match the real chicks. Surprising is that even when I visited Delhi the pics matched from Mumbai.

Like ya you are some SP who has a chopper to fly a girl across states in hours.

Annoyed!

PM is open.

Any help would be appreciated.

RawKerBoi
03-12-22, 08:50
Hi,

Need feedback on the pic vs reality and the rate..This is her recent pictures but 10 k for 2 pops is bit too much!

She used to come around 5 k, guess the price is hiked sadly.

Service wise she is good but her boobs are bit too big and sag not firm.

BjFire
03-12-22, 20:15
Thanks Guru89. Hopefully soon, I will arrange PM too.

That is some help. KC guy sent me some pics.

The girls were Russian, Indian. Really pretty.

Asking 22 K for 2 shots. Is that price okay?

Any other Hotel with SP arrangement?

Bro,

But will give you 1 pointer, KC hotel is known for this, I think owner is SP himself, you can find many options by calling. But talk smartly.

Raju556
03-13-22, 04:05
Greetings.

I will be in Mumbai for a couple of nights for an IPL game. I haven't been to Mumbai in years. I am looking for anyone who can share contacts of semi pros who enjoy a good time. My PM is open and you can drop me a message.

I am happy to help in several destinations uae, Philippines, Vietnam, Thailand to name a few.

Thanks guys. Hope you can help..How to define semi pro BTW? I have heard about pro and non pro.

Guru89
03-13-22, 06:56
RTFF. 22 k is way too much that too just for 2 shots, it is high even for whole night. You have to negotiate hard.

Don't up the prices.

Thanks Guru89. Hopefully soon, I will arrange PM too.

That is some help. KC guy sent me some pics.

The girls were Russian, Indian. Really pretty.

Asking 22 K for 2 shots. Is that price okay?

Any other Hotel with SP arrangement?

ButtMan34
03-13-22, 11:20
Bro,

But will give you 1 pointer, KC hotel is known for this, I think owner is SP himself, you can find many options by calling. But talk smartly.I have PM enabled bro.

New here and been waiting on some guidance to get my feet wet with no success whatsoever.

Would really appreciate some help by veterans in getting some VFM contacts.

VickyD6
03-13-22, 13:27
Mates, long read. Appreciate you reading it.

Profile. Not a novice but definitely not a veteran or senior. Contributing and resourceful member in my capacity. You can check my posts.

Situation. Pressure for getting married is immense as it is in the country. Done fighting it out. I am quite sure I don't have the stomach for continuing the hobby after beginning the process, let alone being hitched. There are members who are doing it but I am too timid for it. So I am planning to have a bachelor's month (Mid-Apr to Mid-May) where I plan to tick a few boxes. So generous souls help me with verified profiles.

Reciprocation of help. I shall put FR for each activity and help deserving members with whatever tried contacts I get or whatever I have. Deserving. Someone who has helped me or has at least 5 decent FRs, or a couple of contacts to newbies. Only exception. The person who shares contact explicitly asks me not to. In this case, I shall share name of the member who shared it with me.

Must do list:

1. Asian girl. No spa girls / masseuses. Could be NE Indian or Asian.

2. Caucasian girl. No Russians, CIS or EE.

3. Young married girl. Not a mother, definitely not a lactating mother.

4. Threesome

5. Celebrity. Clearly I can't afford the A listers.

Putting in a few examples. NV from Gandi Baat 6/ Mastram, KA from Mastram, SP from Chawl House 2, DK from Kya Kool Hain Hum 3 (the copier girl), RB from XXX web series (the hooker) etc.

Don't mind chicks from regional movies, series or videos too. Don't want someone like Rajsi Verma.

6. BDSM. Someone who is willing to submit.

If something from the above list does not happen.

1. Late 30's or early 40's.

2. Middle Eastern or Latin chick.

Must haves / have nots in girls -.

1. Absolute safe sex.

2. No druggies.

3. Carrying herself without inviting attention in 4 or 5 stars, GFE. English preferred.

4. Ccup+ breasts, good figure.

5. Younger the better, preferably under 25, not older than 28 (except in the cougar case).

I am setting aside a corpus for this. So I would prefer as VFM as possible. In some cases I understand I can't have VFM.

Preferred locations. Mumbai and Pune. Can travel to the capital or Bengaluru for one of these encounters. Posting it in these top 4 locations. Can't go overseas for these. Time and budget limitations.

My PM is open. Thanks for your patience.

VickyD6.

Myflife
03-13-22, 14:08
Hi all,

I need your help to buy subscription.

1. Installed Coinbase app on mobile along with wallet app.

2. When I am trying to add payment method, it is displaying message that Coinbase doesn't support your region payment method.

Has anyone faced similar issue? Please help. TIA.Yes, someone guide please.

Read the reports of Msdian, MickeyDuck1208, ZachariaMoney, MassageEnthu14. These members explain very well the steps to buy Bitcoin in India in general.

Herry Hot
03-13-22, 16:02
Hi Friend, send you my two cents on Pm. Happy to discuss further if you want.

HH.

Mates, long read. Appreciate you reading it.

Profile. Not a novice but definitely not a veteran or senior. Contributing and resourceful member in my capacity. You can check my posts.

Situation. Pressure for getting married is immense as it is in the country. Done fighting it out. I am quite sure I don't have the stomach for continuing the hobby after beginning the process, let alone being hitched. There are members who are doing it but I am too timid for it. So I am planning to have a bachelor's month (Mid-Apr to Mid-May) where I plan to tick a few boxes. So generous souls help me with verified profiles.

Reciprocation of help. I shall put FR for each activity and help deserving members with whatever tried contacts I get or whatever I have. Deserving. Someone who has helped me or has at least 5 decent FRs, or a couple of contacts to newbies. Only exception. The person who shares contact explicitly asks me not to. In this case, I shall share name of the member who shared it with me.

Must do list:

1. Asian girl. No spa girls / masseuses. Could be NE Indian or Asian.

2. Caucasian girl. No Russians, CIS or EE..

Rock1997
03-13-22, 16:56
Wow! This sounds great. Can you share a way to get her info?Hi, can any one share numbers.

Gunners1
03-13-22, 17:43
A semi pro is someone who has a proper job but does this on the side to supplement her income. But not regularly.

How to define semi pro BTW? I have heard about pro and non pro.

ButtMan34
03-13-22, 21:50
Hello guys,

This FR about Smita busty Marathi girl. Very cheap and vfm girl. Ready to travel. I called in my home because to save money on hotels.

Looks- 7 normal.

Service- 9 DFK, BBJ, licking and rough treatment on her boobs allowed. I literally chewed away her nipples and still she was enjoying.

Damage- 3 k for 2 shots, no time limits.

WIR- absolutely, that's how Mumbai forum people enjoy life.Would you mind sharing her deets bro? Newbie and I recently signed up for the sub.

Pm is open. I just don't want to get scammed or overpay so ID really appreciate some sharing and will surely reciprocate once I get a gist of it.

SeekingLust
03-14-22, 06:36
HI All.

Will be highly appreciated.For Goa your best option is finding girls on seeking arrangement.

StrongSuit786
03-14-22, 08:32
Is allice (number ending with x100) still operating? Msg are not reaching her on WhatsApp. Looks like SP went underground or something! If anyone has any other no then please PM.

LustyBannana
03-14-22, 10:03
Hi guys,

In case anyone has details and reference for busty Marathi girl Smita please share. PM is active.

Thanks in advance.

LustyBannana
03-14-22, 10:06
This is an input on a very old Spa in vicinity of BSE.

Collection of girls not that great. Plus they have jacked up the prices as well.

The girl on reception is unfortunately the best looking chic there. But she is not available for services.

DecadeGolden
03-14-22, 10:17
Hello guys,

Looks- 7 normal.

Service- 9 DFK, BBJ, licking and rough treatment on her boobs allowed. I literally chewed away her nipples and still she was enjoying..Great FR bro.

Would like to try.

Kindly share the digits bro.

PM is active.

TerrorBlade
03-14-22, 15:40
Hello fellow mongers,

I will be in Mumbai next week. Could anyone please share their contacts? Not looking for NE providers. Please feel free to PM me.

Cheers.

Ajay2984
03-14-22, 18:25
This is an input on a very old Spa in vicinity of BSE.

Collection of girls not that great. Plus they have jacked up the prices as well.

The girl on reception is unfortunately the best looking chic there. But she is not available for services.Reception girl is available. If she is the one who is fair and decent face. She denied once to me as well but in one of my subsequent visit she was available and gave good service too. Only thing is she fakes her moans. Rest is good.

AmpMax
03-14-22, 19:36
Hi Roaming.

Most of us are here, but less active. I have sent you a dm too, and happy to share any info I may have.

For those who don't know, Roaming is one of the titans of this forum and helped me when I was a noob.

Ciao.

AMP.

Hi all,

Guru89
03-15-22, 06:41
Went to my fav spa after some time and had one of the best sex of my life.

Went in. Took 90 min since I was a bit tired and needed some massage too. J came in showed me photos and suggested one and said she does good massage. I took her. I was changing and she came in. I noticed that there was no dispo. Then I asked for it, she searched and bought it from outside. I wore it, but few seconds later I realized she was not expecting I wear dispo. Anyways massage started, good massage as always, Thais are best in that. Then she started doing butt massage. I suggested lower the dispo and do, she did and after few strokes removed it fully, I was fully naked and super turned on with her massage. Touching balls from behind, massage near butt hole too, everything was super sensual. Then I turned around and rod erect like an antenna, and asked for services, she said yes and wanted to complete massage first. And again a teasing massage from the front, touching everything except my rod to tease.

Then a bit negotiation, settled for 4.5 k 2 shots, felt like overpaid but I was super horny and in the end turned out to be worth every penny.

She undressed quickly. Got on top of me. DFK, neck kissing, sucking her tits, everything in the heat of the moment.

Slowly licking she went for BJ. Awesome. Then WOT for some time ended in missionary. She cleaned my rod and cleaned herself a bit.

Up for round 2.

Performed a long DATY until she came. Which was soo good, her moaning and Shivering and wrapping her legs around my head. Then again BJ, she put the condom with her mouth, which was soo hot. A bit more foreplay and doggy and WOT. Again ended with Missionary where we both finished in almost same time.

Overall 90 minutes of pure bliss specially since she also came twice and so involved.

Then we showered together and dressed up. Chatted a bit and left.

Thais are very clean and take utmost care of hygiene which is less in local girls.

Damages: 2 k counter + 4.5 k for 2 shots.

Probably missed a few details, since long FR.

Please don't flood inbox for location of spa.

DestinyChanger
03-15-22, 13:13
So was in Mumbai this February for some personal work got some free time and decided to monger. None of the forum members decided to help in time.

Encounter 1:

Went to the famous Arabic Instrument Spa Paid 3 k at the counter and asked for the famous Miss A. I was excited as the forum has many FR on her but I was disappointed as she was not so great looking. Since I had already paid and was thirsty she stared the massage. The only thing good about her was her massage skills. She gave a nice bum massage, after some time popped the question of extra and she quoted a whopping 7 k for FS and I was like never in my dream I would pay that, she said that Thai here charge this much only I can send an Indian if you want cheap, I said ok. Then entered a lady around 35-38 year old named nickname of Dhoni she was having huge boobs and was very friendly, Negotiated down to 4 k as the time was less and I was too thirsty. She started the deed and tried to please as much as possible. Licked my whole body gave an ok CBJ and then started Rimming she was very good at that. Then entered while standing, and finished in doggy. Shared her number and told she comes out also.

Overall: 3/10.

CBJ: 1/10.

Boobs: 8/10 (If you like melons).

DFK: No.

CIM: No.

WIR: Never.

VFM: No.

Will share other encounters soon.

Raju556
03-15-22, 13:33
Reception girl is available. If she is the one who is fair and decent face. She denied once to me as well but in one of my subsequent visit she was available and gave good service too. Only thing is she fakes her moans. Rest is good.How much are the counter and extra charges bro?

Myflife
03-15-22, 16:23
Yes, someone guide please.

Read the reports of Msdian, MickeyDuck1208, ZachariaMoney, MassageEnthu14. These members explain very well the steps to buy Bitcoin in India in general.I was able to follow Msdian post and was able to successfully buy & share the TX ID. Waiting for activation.

DaJigsKing
03-15-22, 16:34
Hello all,

I am flying to Mumbai next week and will be there for few days and wanted to know any guest friendly hotel near airport, I am very familiar with Kandivali, Borivali area but Adheri east is a different beast for me. I have helped many mongers in the past for contacts and now I am in a need for the same. Love to get some contacts of young (18-21) indie - don't really have a budget but I think I will be ok with up to 10 K.

Thank you in advance - please help your fellow brother out.

Jigs.

Kam Dev 1
03-15-22, 17:02
I have been member here since couple of years and sadly not able to make progress. I have been frequenting some spas and that's all. Have added FRs for some of them in past. But there is only one till now that seems worth and I have visited it multiple times. Spa in mall near diamond garden. There are 3 4 therapists worth tasting. FS is available and they have a standard rate of 4 k. Only one girl does BBJ, I think her name is pooja. No one does CIM. There is a dusky skinny Gujrati, don't go for her, very mechanical. Have tried 3 other, all of them seem fine. Girls here are above average, but not very experienced. Asked one of them to share digits also, didn't agree. Maybe I need some time.

I want to move out of this rut and get some more experiences. Spas are okay, but need some solid contacts to explore. If you can't share contacts at least can you guide me on how to build some? I have been frequenting the forum and put similar posts before also, but not seeing the use of visiting here frequently. I think spas I can explore on my own.

DaJigsKing
03-15-22, 17:37
Hello guys,

Looks- 7 normal.

Damage- 3 k for 2 shots, no time limits.

WIR- absolutely, that's how Mumbai forum people enjoy life.I have tried to PM you but for some reason its not going through -- Would you please share digits? I can help you with many in Mumbai / Delhi / Chicago / LA.

Guru89
03-15-22, 17:58
18-21 that's way too young man, minimum I have come across this forum is 22. Tough to find. Maybe I'm wrong.

Reminds me of Game of thrones scene. IFKYK.

Hello all,

I am flying to Mumbai next week and will be there for few days and wanted to know any guest friendly hotel near airport, I am very familiar with Kandivali, Borivali area but Adheri east is a different beast for me. I have helped many mongers in the past for contacts and now I am in a need for the same. Love to get some contacts of young (18-21) indie - don't really have a budget but I think I will be ok with up to 10 K.

Thank you in advance - please help your fellow brother out..

DaJigsKing
03-15-22, 20:59
18-21 that's way too young man, minimum I have come across this forum is 22. Tough to find. Maybe I'm wrong.

Reminds me of Game of thrones scene. IFKYK.Dude,

I have contacts of at least 3 gals who are 21 or under and I have shared FR for at least 2 of them. So I hope I am not too far off here.

Anyway, I am good with of 22 as well. As long as the bird exceeds in service.

Thank you,

Jigs.

Vicky98
03-16-22, 02:44
Hello fellow mongers,

I will be in Mumbai next week. Could anyone please share their contacts? Not looking for NE providers. Please feel free to PM me.

Cheers.NE providers are not too many here BTW.

Vicky98
03-16-22, 02:46

Reminds me of Game of thrones scene. IFKYK.Not tough to find in that age bracket. Everything possible.

DesperateMon
03-16-22, 04:18
Went to karma in Belapur and took service from Nandini. She is a South Indian chick does a good massage, bum massage and in the end extras was mind blowing. So don't hesitate. She is Tamil.

No, not karma. They are professional I guess. This is near railway station.

Nerul one you are right.

Guru89
03-16-22, 07:00
Apparently, I was wrong, there are many birds available in this age group, that I have not come across. If anyone would like to share such girls digits with me, I can reciprocate contacts.

Not tough to find in that age bracket. Everything possible.

Ajay2984
03-16-22, 07:47
How much are the counter and extra charges bro?Counter 2 or 2.5, don't recallm.

Exactly. But you start with 1.5 k for counter.

Also, inside I have observed the process to vary with respect to services and girls. Depends on what you choose. But don't overpay or pay more than 3 k for good service.

Ajay2984
03-16-22, 07:49
Went to karma in Belapur and took service from Nandini. She is a South Indian chick does a good massage, bum massage and in the end extras was mind blowing. So don't hesitate. She is Tamil.Thanks bro. I have never been there. Next time will surely try to visit and take services from Nandini. Is choice available?

DesperateMon
03-16-22, 12:18
Went to nuca and Belapur. Was thinking of taking the reception girl. She is a common friend and so she was ready to please me. She suggested to go for bed bath. She took 3000 in hand and came for massage. She did excellent massage and lowered the dispo then it was a pure bliss of bum massage. I suggested her to take massage from me. She was ok with the reciprocation. I gave her excellent massage and finally she was willing to do anything I order. What followed was a heavenly. Guys she doesn't massage for all.

HornyBoyForU
03-16-22, 12:35
Ssup guys, there used to be this 40-45 yr old Sonal in SEA long back, wondering if anyone has her no. And is she still active? Since the site is no more and tried finding out through other ways no success. Do let me know if anyone has any info on her. Thanks.

EdAdams
03-16-22, 14:55
Howdy fellow mongers.

Mumbai threads seems to be all about SPA's these days. Or NL or a few independents here and there.

Haven't done this in awhile and therefore had nothing to post / report on. However I'm back in the game and very much in Mumbai these days. I wonder if any senior members can share insights on:

1. Dance Bars that are pick-up points. Don't mind to travel any end of Mumbai.

2. Night Clubs where "high quality" (subjective I know!) independent escorts hang out. In the Good old days it was J49 in Juhu that had lots of independents. Where's the action at these days?

Will definitely make it a point to report on any legit inputs.

Many many thanks in advance!

Ap2609
03-16-22, 15:44
Finally someone from Mumbai shared some contacts and it worked! [Deleted by Admin] Thanks Nick bro, contact of the worked and met her for couple of hours. Sweet and Sober, and definitely in need. Let me know whenever you are in Delhi, will hook you up with a Yummy.

Cheers.

Michelle01
03-16-22, 20:39
Howdy fellow mongers.

Mumbai threads seems to be all about SPA's these days. Or NL or a few independents here and there.

Haven't done this in awhile and therefore had nothing to post / report on. However I'm back in the game and very much in Mumbai these days. I wonder if any senior members can share insights on:

2. Night Clubs where "high quality" (subjective I know!) independent escorts hang out. In the Good old days it was J49 in Juhu that had lots of independents. Where's the action at these days?

Many many thanks in advance!The times I have visited Mumbai and tried to meet up with an independent, it ends up being a Spa.

I do not regret the encounters, only that I have never coincided with the photos, sometimes I have had one very similar, but I think never the same.

DesperateMon
03-17-22, 02:32
Bro,

Unlike massage parlor karma doesn't have open selection but you can ask reception girl about the therapist and then select them.

Thanks bro. I have never been there. Next time will surely try to visit and take services from Nandini. Is choice available?

DesperateMon
03-17-22, 02:37
Went here on Monday and check out the lady in the counter, asked for choice. She showed some 5 gals and there's one with the name Nandini who is young caught my eyes and she is open for everything. Did name sake massage for 20 minutes and started B2B just a boobs massage. She claims to be 22 years. Total damages is 2.2 k counter plus 3 k for gal.

Jadugar
03-17-22, 05:00
Russian lady encounter.

Was in touch with one SP who provide Russian stuff. Asked him if any one is there in Mumbai. Yes the answer. Picture shared. Picture was tempting. So started negotiations. Brought down to 10 k for one hour one hit. Got the name of hotel. Reached there in khar. Took room number. After security check. Straight to lift and climbed to the floor. Hit the bell. Went inside. Saw the stuff. Now, as good as look in picture. Older than picture. Went to wash room. Had shower. And came out in towel. Sat on the bed. She is a white Russian from Moscow. Sat in front. Started sensual touching. I too touched balloons. Small size but erected nipps. Pink. She allowed kissing. Lips. Didn't went too far as lips were not juicy. She removed my towel. Took the tool in hand. Tool wet wipes. Cleaned and took in mouth. Not extra ordinary but good BJ. Put candy. Came on top. Took inside. Slow and very slow. But, she had stretch mark on stomach. Loose skin there. A little bit mood off. But why to leave a white skin having paid for fun. Fucked for 30-40 minutes. In miss, dog and wot positions. Cummed while taking BJ. Rested for 10 min. Took bath and left. Overall memorable experience of meeting Russian.

Damage 10 k.

WIR. No for this lady.

HyperQuake
03-17-22, 06:35
I have been member here since couple of years and sadly not able to make progress. I have been frequenting some spas and that's all. Have added FRs for some of them in past. But there is only one till now that seems worth and I have visited it multiple times. Spa in mall near diamond garden. There are 3 4 therapists worth tasting. FS is available and they have a standard rate of 4 k. Only one girl does BBJ, I think her name is pooja. No one does CIM. There is a dusky skinny Gujrati, don't go for her, very mechanical. Have tried 3 other, all of them seem fine. Girls here are above average, but not very experienced. Asked one of them to share digits also, didn't agree. Maybe I need some time.

I want to move out of this rut and get some more experiences. Spas are okay, but need some solid contacts to explore. If you can't share contacts at least can you guide me on how to build some? I have been frequenting the forum and put similar posts before also, but not seeing the use of visiting here frequently. I think spas I can explore on my own.Hello,

Since you have tried all of them, can you please share your experiences with Miss S (short petite girl) and Miss and (slight squint). Was the girl who gave you BBJ a little on the heavier side? Would be helpful before trying them.

TIA.

Ajay2984
03-17-22, 08:34
Bro,

Unlike massage parlor karma doesn't have open selection but you can ask reception girl about the therapist and then select them.Thanks bro. Will try her soon.

Kam Dev 1
03-17-22, 10:05
Hello,

Since you have tried all of them, can you please share your experiences with Miss S (short petite girl) and Miss and (slight squint). Was the girl who gave you BBJ a little on the heavier side? Would be helpful before trying them..I have not tried any of the girls on heavier side. As far as I know, there are 4 thin and 2 heavy girls. Not tried heavy ones.

The one who is skinny dusky and short, was gujju mechanical one.

There is a tall (not very tall, but taller than others) dusky one with not so attractive face. Does BBJ, and is good at it. I had to avoid cumming in her mouth as she had specifically said no for it.

Other 2 are fair, skinny and short. Both are kinda newbies and don't participate like an experienced one. But they have a kind of innocence and youth which made the experience good. Not too good though as I had to do most of work and there was no BJ.

Overall I would give 7/10 for the place in terms of experience as well as quality. All girls are Indian.

Coolguy Masti
03-17-22, 14:58
Started mongering after almost 2 years. Reached out to few Indies. Some numbers were not reachable and some gals had moved out from Mumbai (guess to their home towns). Managed to contact one of my favorite Indie whom I had met 2-3 times pre-Covid. Was shocked to note that she has doubled her rate to 20 K for 2-3 hrs. Was not willing to negotiate and was showing attitude. So I dropped. Contacted few other Indies and found increase in prices.

Meanwhile, got an opporunity to travel to Delhi and contacted old timer SP who I used for Russians. Happy to note that there was no price escalation for Russians in Delhi. Arranged a meet at 5-Star hotel near Delhi airport. Good looking & good figure young Russian girl. She asked for 1 K extra for kisses. Initially I was hesitant but took a gamble. It was worth it as she was quite good in deep french kisses.

Tried all positions, BJ, DATY, Fingering, Boobs Sucking and finally ended in her pussy. Overall good experience for 10 K (plus 1 K for extras) in 5 Star property.

Compared with Indies where you have to book hotel costing 6-10 K plus damages of 15-20 K, this looks like value proposition. Additionally, I have never faced disappointment with looks of Russian girl. You get what you see in picture.

There are not much such Russian options in Mumbai. I know of only one SP and its bit expensive though still better as room cost is included.

Happy to exchange contacts. Looking for Incalls options.

Cheers.

Happy Mongering.

Ulalaulala123
03-17-22, 16:00
Bro was it SP Rohit (684) or SP Tushar CIS (965) in aerocity?

Started mongering after almost 2 years. Reached out to few Indies. Some numbers were not reachable and some gals had moved out from Mumbai (guess to their home towns). Managed to contact one of my favorite Indie whom I had met 2-3 times pre-Covid. Was shocked to note that she has doubled her rate to 20 K for 2-3 hrs. Was not willing to negotiate and was showing attitude. So I dropped. Contacted few other Indies and found increase in prices.

Meanwhile, got an opporunity to travel to Delhi and contacted old timer SP who I used for Russians. Happy to note that there was no price escalation for Russians in Delhi. Arranged a meet at 5-Star hotel near Delhi airport. Good looking & good figure young Russian girl. She asked for 1 K extra for kisses. Initially I was hesitant but took a gamble. It was worth it as she was quite good in deep french kisses.

Tried all positions, BJ, DATY, Fingering, Boobs Sucking and finally ended in her pussy. Overall good experience for 10 K (plus 1 K for extras) in 5 Star property.

Compared with Indies where you have to book hotel costing 6-10 K plus damages of 15-20 K, this looks like value proposition. Additionally, I have never faced disappointment with looks of Russian girl. You get what you see in picture.

There are not much such Russian options in Mumbai. I know of only one SP and its bit expensive though still better as room cost is included.

Happy to exchange contacts. Looking for Incalls options.

Cheers.

Happy Mongering.

Coolguy Masti
03-17-22, 16:06
Bro was it SP Rohit (684) or SP Tushar CIS (965) in aerocity?It was SP Sam (7036).

ChintuBantu055
03-17-22, 23:55
Hi folks!

I'm new to this forum. But mongering since few years. A pure Bhabhi lover. Have been regularly visiting to NL-CH-SHEESHMAHAL and have explored almost all dens in lamington road. Not a fan of spa / db / ob / sb. But promise to contribute and help fellow mongers here after.

Just posting my old FR to check how things work here.

NL MILF (Rupa / Rupali).

After exploring few dens in CH / NL went to my favorite den 2 b2 f. Section was full on garam. They were not letting newbies in. Pinged my regular SP-kamlesh Showed the line up, Nothing new vahi old stuff. Sushmita, Anita, Bhanu, Pooja, Rupa, Simran, Manisha, Annie etc. Was confused whom to select as this den have avg looking milfs with damn good service. Rupa was looking decent in black saree have tried her before. So, thought worth repeating her. Warned sp before not to bother me by knocking the door before 1 HR as this would turn me off if I'm in middle of deed. So asked him to extend 10-15 mins and I would get out on my own. Rupa checked in wished me with a smile. She was fresh and smelling good, Told her wanted to try diff this time. So I asked what she likes the most. After that asked her to relax for 10 mins. She got relaxed and was in full mood. She got down the bed and I started to undress her saree. Was wearing blue bra and black panty totally a weird combo. But was looking damn hot. I wasn't able to control my self. Grabbed her with one hand and got her closer. Licked her clean shaved arm pits. Started with amazing DFK session. I was having Amul dark chocolate. She placed the chocolate bite between her lips and asked me to lick the chocolate as well as her lips. As a foreplay fan I was just enjoying the chocolate and her lips. She started to lick the chocolate on my lips. She started to give deep kissing till we we were able to hold our breathe. Asked her to turn around and she was looking into mirror and I started taking her bra. And started to suck her boobs, with in few minutes she was completely arouse and wasn't able to hold her herself. She pleaded me to go down. Was wearing panty. Slowly removed the panty and was just enjoying the pussy scene visually. It was clean and shaved. Started with soft kisses on her pussy. She was enjoying closing her eyes with deep soft mourns. Slowly started to finger her pussy. Took her to peak of orgasm and got her down. This is the time where women will plead you like hell. She pleaded not to stop. I asked her not to go for quick orgasm. I just asked to enjoy for while. Finally kissed her on fore head asked her to relax for a while. BC! When I look the time it was almost 45 minutes just for foreplay. So we restarted the session with BJ. One of the amazing deep throat BJ's I had. It was really mind blowing. Kudos to her BJ skills. Started with doggy later asked her to come on top after few minutes I was done with deed. Relaxed for a while and ended the session with a Happy ending. !! That's all for today.

Damages 2.5 k for 1 + 200 (service charges) { SP will quote 3.5 k but negotiate to 2.5 k or go with strong reference).

Looks 7/10.

Boobs: 7/10 medium (not saggy).

Pussy: 6/10.

Ass 5/10 flat.

Pleasing attitude.

10/10 BJ skills (offer her beer she will be yours) + rimming.

It's not must everyone will have great time with her. It depends on chick's mood and the time you visit. So just enjoy the FR if your MILF lover. Thanks.

WIR: yes.

CucumberGuy
03-18-22, 04:05
Hello folks.

Visiting Mumbai on Sunday for three days and need your help to score.

A feedback on MR chicks Daisy and Priyal would be really helpful.

Also if somwone can help with contact of somw good indie, or some reference in Navalkar lane would be appreciTed.

If some brother visits Delhi, I can help wholeheartedly.

Thanks.

Vicky98
03-18-22, 04:33
Hello folks.

Also if somwone can help with contact of somw good indie, or some reference in Navalkar lane would be appreciTed.

If some brother visits Delhi, I can help wholeheartedly..Priyal is a slum girl. Dark, skinny, ugly and loose pussy. Don't waste money on her. She is not worth more than 3-4 k for 2. Anything more than that is waste.

Vicky98
03-18-22, 04:36
Howdy fellow mongers.

Many many thanks in advance!Not at all. There are many avenues, like couples, SPs etc. Sometimes even unpaid options too.

Absolutum
03-18-22, 06:48
Hello folks.

If some brother visits Delhi, I can help wholeheartedly..Priyal is okay but overpriced. Sending you a PM with more info.

ChintuBantu055
03-18-22, 08:56
Is allice (number ending with x100) still operating? Msg are not reaching her on WhatsApp. Looks like SP went underground or something! If anyone has any other no then please PM.Nope. She hasn't gone underground. She is active on what's-app (x101). She was having Russian chick 15 days back. Now no one with her. But, she promised to come up with a bong in a few days.

On The Wings
03-18-22, 09:04
Went here on Monday and check out the lady in the counter, asked for choice. there's one with the name Nandini who is young caught my eyes and she is open for everything.

Went to karma in Belapur and took service from Nandini. She is a South Indian chick does a good massage...May be you are much obsessed with the name Nandini or getting the name confused. Please cross-check dear so visitors following your report are not misguided. Cheers.

Raju556
03-18-22, 11:10

I want to move out of this rut and get some more experiences. Spas are okay, but need some solid contacts to explore. If you can't share contacts at least can you guide me on how to build some? I have been frequenting the forum and put similar posts before also, but not seeing the use of visiting here frequently. I think spas I can explore on my own.How much in the counter bro?

Ajay2984
03-18-22, 16:30
Visited this spa in Belapur. Took FS package and fair looking staff. She is Konkani. Good service and nice ass.

Kamashutra
03-18-22, 17:22
NL, CH is milfistan. They are pocket friendly and provide good service.

Hi folks!

I'm new to this forum. But mongering since few years. A pure Bhabhi lover. Have been regularly visiting to NL-CH-SHEESHMAHAL and have explored almost all dens in lamington road. Not a fan of spa / db / ob / sb. But promise to contribute and help fellow mongers here after.

Just posting my old FR to check how things work here.

NL MILF (Rupa / Rupali).

After exploring few dens in CH / NL went to my favorite den 2 b2 f. Section was full on garam. They were not letting newbies in. Pinged my regular SP-kamlesh Showed the line up, Nothing new vahi old stuff. Sushmita, Anita, Bhanu, Pooja, Rupa, Simran, Manisha, Annie etc. Was confused whom to select as this den have avg looking milfs with damn good service. Rupa was looking decent in black saree have tried her before. So, thought worth repeating her. Warned sp before not to bother me by knocking the door before 1 HR as this would turn me off if I'm in middle of deed. So asked him to extend 10-15 mins and I would get out on my own. Rupa checked in wished me with a smile. She was fresh and smelling good, Told her wanted to try diff this time. So I asked what she likes the most. After that asked her to relax for 10 mins. She got relaxed and was in full mood. She got down the bed and I started to undress her saree. Was wearing blue bra and black panty totally a weird combo. But was looking damn hot. I wasn't able to control my self. Grabbed her with one hand and got her closer. Licked her clean shaved arm pits. Started with amazing DFK session. I was having Amul dark chocolate. She placed the chocolate bite between her lips and asked me to lick the chocolate as well as her lips. As a foreplay fan I was just enjoying the chocolate and her lips. She started to lick the chocolate on my lips. She started to give deep kissing till we we were able to hold our breathe..

Bond Bond
03-18-22, 19:01
Am in Mumbai coming week and have been browsing some MR profiles. Have any of you any hits with any of these?? Any info appreciated.

Jiya Patel.

Mannat.

Nancy.

Soni.

Supriya.

Thanks,

ChintuBantu055
03-19-22, 01:13
FR on Priya.

Past: I have seen her pics which were shared by one Bangalore SP last year. I was mad at her to meet. But later came to know SPs were using her pics to attract clients and later sending other chicks. So, I was sure she was fake. But 2 months back out of nowhere her pics were shared with me by SP Roy. Jazbaat jag Gaye. I was eager to meet her But she wasn't coming to his place for the last few weeks. But SP ROY was kind enough to share her digits without anything in return as I have tried a few chicks at his home in Malad which sucks as the place isn't good and risky as well. Better avoid his place if your visiting. Anyhow, I pinged her many times after a hell of a lot of conversation and confirmation, she was ok to meet me. Still, in mind, I was thinking hope she isn't fake.

But finally, met her in Chembur. To my surprise, Her face cut was similar to the pic (pics are old might be taken a few years back), a bit old might be in her 40's perfect Marathi Padosan MILF with attractive navel and skin folding, with a damn good smile. She was decent lookwise. Tho I found her service to be average. I was eager to see her tattoo, which I saw in pic last year. To get confirmation. It was the same tattoo. Gifted her with chocolate. After a smooth check-in process we chit-chatted. Started with DFK, Sucking chocolate bite on her lips. [Non-English text deleted by Admin] After a few minutes started with boob sucking, DATY etc. I have done foreplay for 40 minutes and forgot to take BBJ. I just enjoyed every inch of her body. She has got 4 tattoos one on her shoulder. One on her back just above her ass. This was a damn attractive tattoo just above her Ass waah BC waah! Kya Hi scene tha. 3rd one on leg. 4th on her hand. Her boobs were busty par nipples were dry. Seems like overused boobs. I felt smelly but asked her to wash and later went for DATY. Her Ass and back were perfect I would rate it 8/10. Asked her to come in front of the mirror. And asked to bend down looking in the mirror with two hands-on walls. Holding her hair started a perfect doggy which got her to arouse. Started to kiss her back and Ass. Intercourse me [Non-English text deleted by Admin]
Damages: Quoted 4 k for 1 got it down to 3 k for 1 + travelling.

Next time I told her won't be paying for travelling. Mann gayi.

P. S: This is my personal experience and it need not be similar to this. It depends on indie's mood and your behaviour as many indies who deny for DFK. Later give me DFK. I think indie [Non-English text deleted by Admin]o almost every time my experience is good. So don't judge your experience with my FR. Even I have got KLPD's after reading good FR's and good experience with KLPD FR's. Just enjoy it and have a good time. FR is to just give a rough idea about damages and nature of indie not to get exact service what people have experienced it.

Boobs 7/10.

Ass 8/10.

Pussy 6/10.

BBJ (I didn't take but she does give BBJ).

DFK 5/10.

Over all Service 6/10.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

DesperateMon
03-19-22, 01:49
Bro,

I was confused initially but both are of same name and both are south ladies, karma is Tamil Nandini and avana is Kanada Nandini. Both are real and enjoy.

May be you are much obsessed with the name Nandini or getting the name confused. Please cross-check dear so visitors following your report are not misguided. Cheers.

Ajay2984
03-19-22, 03:02
Went to karma in Belapur and took service from Nandini. She is a South Indian chick does a good massage, bum massage and in the end extras was mind blowing. So don't hesitate. She is Tamil.Hi guys,

Based on FR on Nandini from Karma spa from one DeperateMon, decided to try her. Started towards that area and decided to call the spa to check her availability. Unfortunately she was on leave and two NE therapists alongiwth one local named Janvi were only available. Decided to skip Karma this time and went to Orange spa opposite bhoomi mall. Only two therapists were there and they were already busy. So the reception girl offered herself and I gladly accepted. Been there before and had liked her but didn't ask for her last time. Meanwhile two NE therapists joined for worm and the receptionist asked me to choose from them which I denied and asked for her to do the honours. Once inside told her I need FS and she agreed. She has a good structure and a tight pussy. Good booobs and nipples and a average ass. Good kisser and I fingered her well. Very juicy ****. Put on condy and she gave me CBJ thereafter fucked her like hell. She was panting heavily. Washed my self and left fully satisfied.

Vicky98
03-19-22, 04:03
Am in Mumbai coming week and have been browsing some MR profiles. Have any of you any hits with any of these?? Any info appreciated.

Jiya Patel.

Mannat.

Nancy.

Soni.

Supriya.

Thanks,Attach their pics also bro. Many girls with same name.

Guru89
03-19-22, 05:26
Do mention hint of the spa name at least, masseuse name, damage etc.

Visited this spa in Belapur. Took FS package and fair looking staff. She is Konkani. Good service and nice ass.

RoamingMumbai
03-19-22, 06:46
Hey,

Pick-up points / joints scene has been on it's death bed for a long time in Mumbai.

J-49, Razzberry Rhinoceros, Rock bottom; these were a few when it was on it's last leg. There are a lot of such bars on the outskirts but I believe they are not worth visiting.

Mumbai is not the best city for mid-range mongering. Either extremely low cost like NL / CH or extremely high-end; which starts in the range of 40/50 K. Also anything in-between is not satisfactory and ends up in extremely OK service.

And thus Spas do provide VFM. Only issue with Spas is that, now things have become very open and thus the eroticism is dead, the service is direct and professional.

Any way, happy hunting.

Cheers.

Howdy fellow mongers.

Many many thanks in advance!

RoamingMumbai
03-19-22, 06:49
Thank you for your prompt response on DM and kind words on the forum.

Will connect and start exploring and hopefully, like earlier days will provide with new places to monger.

Cheers.

Hi Roaming.

Most of us are here, but less active. I have sent you a dm too, and happy to share any info I may have.

For those who don't know, Roaming is one of the titans of this forum and helped me when I was a noob.

Ciao.

AMP.

Chymera01
03-19-22, 08:12
Visiting Mumbai (and India) for a short while after ages.

Saw her on MR (https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-mumbai/jhameellah-sexiest-n-beauty-100-real) but is asking 20 k for a shot.

Has anyone tried her and what's the correct price?

Thanks.

ChintuBantu055
03-19-22, 08:12
This Post is for newbies who are not much familiar with NL (Navalkar-Lane) Dens. So thought of contributing to the forum before I take anything from here.

SP-Service Provider.

NL-Navalkar lane.

CH-Congress House.

NL vs CH (Navalkar lane vs Congress House).

NL is a lane opposite to Reliance hospital gate no 6, charni road girgoan.

This is a bit high-class Sex joint having 2 buildings. (Few compare these dens with Kamatipura brothels are Kennedy bridge. So many avoid visiting NL but your assumption is wrong. The rooms here are good clean and hygienic. These girls are not roadside hookers).

So basically.

There are two buildings we name as 1st and 2nd buildings for our reference from the hospital side with 3 floors each I. E Ground First and second.

For easy reference, we name it as.

1 bgf 1st building ground floor.

1 b1 f- 1st building 1st floor.

1 b2 f - 1st building 2nd floor.

Same for 2nd building from Reliance hospital side.

So basically 1 b1 f is a bit famous as rooms and ambiance are good compared to other floors.

In 1 b1 f you will be able to see the lineup of girls ranging from 3.5 k, 5.5 k,11 k one shot one hour (200 service charges extra for a condom, towel, and water bottle -they provide Durex condoms nothing to worry about). Mostly you get young chicks in the lineup to see. They will show a line-up of girls in different ranges and you can select. If you like any, request sp you would like to have personal chat wid the girl for 2 mins about what all she offer's and you expect from her. So that you don't end up in bad sessions. Most of the time girls are honest. Never ever ask SP about girls' service most of them would exaggerate are end you giving false reviews.

Whereas in other dens it starts with 2.5 k,3.5 k,5.5 k mostly you won't be able to see 11 k chicks in other dens except for 1 b1 f.

2 b2 f is famous for MILFs. Has a good MILF collection.

1 bgf and 2 b1 f also have mixed collections of young and MILFs.

Whereas 2 bgf collection starts from 2. 3 k but if you are a newbie they might quote 3.5 k it's less busy compared to other dens.

Rooms: you get different rooms for different range of girls.

11 k rooms are big 5.5 k nd 3.5 k are decent 2.5 k sucks.

Nowadays NL has less stock usually it starts from 4-5 p. M till late night but if you go early all girls won't be ready and a few come from outside so they might be late. The best time is around 6-7 p. M to see the full collection.

Try to negotiate in 1 b1 f if your going with 11 k stuff you can get it for 8. 5 k if your lucky.

I have negotiated in 1 bgf and 2 bgf and got 3.5 k stuff for 2.5 k. It completely depends on the girl.

If you don't like the line -up l thanks and tell you will get back to this den later. Just pay SP 50 are 100 when you leave the den so that you might have a rapport with them when you visit next time he recognizes you and show good options. If you don't like also it will be easy to move away.

CH- Congress house.

CH is one more famous sex joint. I feel its heart of sex joints in Mumbai. I get a different feel and vibes when I hear are write about congress house dens as I started my mongering in Mumbai from here and have a lot of memories in CH dens. To explore CH one should have patience, guidance and should be fearless. Moreover, Skills to escape from SPS from one den to another.

CH -one can reach CH dens in 3 ways through Kennedy bridge, school lane, opp lane to imperial cinemas (beside yes bank).

Usually, Taxi walas prefer through opp imperial cinema lane. Once you enter the lane and walk 100 m you can see congress Bar & Restaurant on the right-hand side and a school nearby the restaurant. A busy place wid a lot of SPS and taxis.

Make sure you don't make a eye contact with SPS are else they will start to insist you to follow them. Act as if your not a newbie if ny one insists you to come to his den. Tell him your dne with the deed nd waiting for a friend. Just ignore them as if you are regular here.

There might be a problem if your new to CH are else you dnt see much. If you want to go through any SP you call him and stand near Congress house bar he will guide you to his den. If the section is garam SPs tell you upfront not to visit.

If you monger in a group you will get to see most of the collection in CH.

So here as well, you get line up of girls to see with different rates in different dens around 1300, 1700, 2200, 2500, 3500, 5500.

Etc. So the right time to visit CH is around 6-7 p. m to see good stock and it starts from 5 p. m to late night 4-5 am.

Few dens use to have really good stock like dharma and are. K Mama. Even Suresh (White House) does have a good stock similar to NL.

In other dens you get MILFs at very cheap rates like 1700 but in NL same likewise MILF you get for 2.5 k-3.5 k but NL MILFs are good with service.

You need to have the patience to find a good chick who is worth money. If you explore 5-6 dens you get 5-6 good chicks to see.

Good thing about CH is sometimes, the stock keeps on changing you get different faces to see.

In CH try to negotiate as much as you can.

Rooms: Rooms are small compared to NL not that clean but a few CH dens have good rooms if you pay extra 1000 bucks you can get really big rooms but you don't need to pay extra for the room if you are going wid a high budget chick.

Condoms: NL uses Durex condoms whereas in CH you get Some cheap local condoms so they charge only Rs. 100 as service charges. Be careful Girls insist you wear a double condom in CH which is risky to try as can burst due to air friction between condoms are else carrying a condom on your own would be better.

Many girls in CH and NL use V wash and mouth freshener to keep themselves clean.

(NL vs CH).

CH is totally a different game when you compare it with NL. CH lacks quality in girls but covers up in quantity where's as NL has quality lacks quantity. In NL you find only 6 dens whereas in CH you get to see around 50+ dens with 500+ girls. (NL is a brand like IOS whereas CH is Android). In NL They don't hike prices. Whereas in CH sometimes they hike and girls keep on swapping from one den to another and change their price. Few girls even swap from NL to CH vice-versa.

In NL you don't find SP's insisting on you whereas in CH many of them do and insist to enter their den. SPS in NL are CH never loots nor check your personal stuff even the girls these are safe places to monger.

The reason why I prefer CH is you get the same range MILF in CH for 1300-1800 whereas in NL you get for 2. 5 k-3.5 k. CH is a better option to save your money. Sometimes you can see 3. 5 k range NL girls for 2.5 k range in CH. But you need to have time and patience to explore and catch the good bird.

If time permits will post in detail about other dens in lamington road. Some might feel uncomfortable with these dens. It's up to one's choice. But the reason I posted is for newbies who are in search of good contacts and end up not getting then you can always rely on these dens to get rid of contacts and not waste their time in getting contacts.

To everyone out here I might be new to this forum but have a bit of experience in mongering stuff. My DM is always open, especially for newbies I know the pain I have gone through Feel free to reach out to me anytime. Happy to help. If your a Bhabhi lover you might get an additional advantage. Just kidding!

Please, I req senior mongers here to kindly correct me if I'm wrong and request to add if I have missed anything.

Below I have attached room pics of fe dens.

Spread Love Spread Mongering!

That's all for today folks. Thanks.

ChintuBantu055
03-19-22, 09:38
FR on Payal.

First of all a special thanks to my friends Majnu Bhai, raj tester, and others who have helped me out in getting in touch with her. Seems to be funny but yes, I have been trying to meet her for the last 1 year. As she wasn't replying and she used to block the number without any reason instantly. Anyhow, finally I met her in Vashi near Satra Plaza. It was a decent experience. She is old around 35+ and 60% similar to the pic. She is a decent MILF working in some beauty parlor. She is fair and nice to talk to. She has got a tummy as well. But not on the heavier side. She ordered beer and cigarettes. Chit chatted for 20 minutes.

She got in the mood, Donno what happened to her she pushed me out of bed and started to remove my pants, undies and started for BBJ she didn't even give me time to settle down. I have never seen indie doing such things for BJ. She licked my balls and not leaving my dick was holding it very tightly. She sucked. Sucked and sucked. She loves sucking dicks. I asked to please come up, she denied. I said if you keep on going I'll go for 2nd shot without paying with a smile, as you will make me cum with BJ itself. Then she smiled and I asked her to come on the bed, went down started to kiss on thighs and pussy. She was completely aroused. Slowly licked her pussy lips. Inserted fingers and started to play around her pussy. After deep fingering, she became horny and begged to insert my thor. Slowly started to play start-stop while inserting and making her feel ho badly she needs my dick badly right now.

Payal: Please don't do that in middle of the deed after making me horny.

Me (with a smile): Don't show your attitude by blocking my number next time else would you in the middle of the deed after making you horny. (Both of us Laughed.).

Payal: I wasn't knowing you before. But as I know you now. Won't happen this time. Now please start the play.

Slowly inserted the dick in missionary position.

Payal: Please insert inside and do it fast.

Slowly started to give hard strokes. She hugged me tightly and said please do it more and hard. Don't stop I'm enjoying it.

Meanwhile. I started sucking her boobs. Her nipples were as big as grapes. I sucked and sucked the nipples and made them turn dry grapes. Started to kiss her on neck ears boobs, ass, pussy everywhere. She was just enjoying it, as well as I and finally I made her cum with a few hard backstrokes, she was done. I also cummed after a few minutes. We both smiled and rested for a while. Cleaned ourselves and left the hotel with a Happy ending.

I wasn't having time to spend else she would have stayed for 1 more HR. A friendly MILF to spend time and not-at-all a time watcher.

She isn't much into kissing but can do BBJ for a long time.

This is my personal experience and it need not be similar to this. It depends on her mood and your behavior. FR is just for reference.

Rate: 3 k for 1 + beer + cigarette + travelling= 4 k.

I told her from next time I'll be paying 3.5 k for 2 like this is my first time with her so didn't budge much tho she agreed.

DFK 3/10.

BBJ 7/10.

Pussy 6/10.

Ass 6/10.

Boobs 6/10.

Nipples (10/10).

Looks (6/10).

Ajay2984
03-19-22, 10:11
Do mention hint of the spa name at least, masseuse name, damage etc.Please read FR again including title. Name of spa is mentioned. Damages 5 k for FS at counter. Her name starts with are.

Chymera01
03-19-22, 10:53
Just met Layla from MR. Visiting Mumbai after many year and wanted to try some exotic bird. Had never tried a Moroccan before. So, went for it despite the heavy $$.

Messaged her on WhatsApp and she responded fairly quickly. Turns out she was staying at the same five start hotel!

Walked up to her room and she opens the door. Just like her pics, super curvy middle eastern woman. She was wearing a sheer gown on top of some sexy lingerie.

We talked for 5-10 minutes and did the deed. A lot of foreplay, amazing DFK, rimming followed by cowgirl and doggie (had to finish in this because of that ass). I was back in my room in 55 minutes.

Damage. Asked 30 k, I negotiated 20 k. Maybe can come down to 15-17 k.

Coolguy Masti
03-19-22, 14:28
Hey guys, anyone tried Anita from MR, the one who is famous for BDSM.I have done 3 some with her & one of her girls. She has 3-4 girls with her whom you can meet at her place. But she is little difficult to start as doesn't respond to messages easily.

Unlocked
03-19-22, 15:17
Guys anyone have good experience and ref for yuan Thai refresh Andheri / bandra / juhu.

Bond Bond
03-19-22, 19:29
Asking 15 k for 2-3 hrs.

That's too high and won't budge.

Anyone know or tried??

CucumberGuy
03-20-22, 03:06
I don't want to compare two cities, believe you me. You gey better stuff in Delhi at 2-2. 5 k.

Asking 15 k for 2-3 hrs.

Anyone know or tried??

Lamboos
03-20-22, 04:17
This Post is for newbies who are not much familiar with NL (Navalkar-Lane) Dens. So thought of contributing to the forum before I take anything from here.

SP-Service Provider.

NL-Navalkar lane.

CH-Congress House.

Interesting FR bro and cheers for taking the time to pen such a long one.

Akash Roy
03-20-22, 04:25
Tried nandini. She is slim young girl, fair.

DFK, BJ in menu. Very responsive to foreplay and get wet. Tight cat. Fingered pussy licked whole body, she reached orgasm. Small ass, tried little bit fingering in ass and rimming. Very tight ass hole. Not open for anal. Missionary then doggy and released while massaging her ass hole with thumb. Nice girl to talk to.

DFK: 9/10.

BJ: 7/10.

Boobs: 7/10.

Pussy: 7/10.

Ass: 6/10.

WIR: yes. Tried twice.

Damage: 1 k + 2 k.

Vicky98
03-20-22, 04:37
Asking 15 k for 2-3 hrs.

Anyone know or tried??Its handled by SP that's why won't budge. Not more than 2 k per shot.

Vicky98
03-20-22, 04:39
Hey guys, anyone tried Anita from MR, the one who is famous for BDSM.She is more than 50 years old grandmother. Waste of money.

TharkiBoss
03-20-22, 05:42
Asking 15 k for 2-3 hrs.

Anyone know or tried??She doesn't looks worth even 3 k. Just avoid. Girls are simply minting money these days and it has gone to their head. They think we are getting money without working.

Virgin40
03-20-22, 05:44

SP-Service Provider.

NL-Navalkar lane.

CH-Congress House.

This is a bit high-class Sex joint having 2 buildings. (Few compare these dens with Kamatipura brothels are Kennedy bridge. So many avoid visiting NL but your assumption is wrong. The rooms here are good clean and hygienic. These girls are not roadside hookers).

So basically..WOW, that's a tonn of useful info for newbies. Thanks for being kind and generous. This forum needs more like you. Cheers.

RohanBhr
03-20-22, 06:22
Just met Layla from MR. Visiting Mumbai after many year and wanted to try some exotic bird. Had never tried a Moroccan before. So, went for it despite the heavy $$.

Messaged her on WhatsApp and she responded fairly quickly. Turns out she was staying at the same five start hotel!

Walked up to her room and she opens the door. Just like her pics, super curvy middle eastern woman. She was wearing a sheer gown on top of some sexy lingerie.

We talked for 5-10 minutes and did the deed. A lot of foreplay, amazing DFK, rimming followed by cowgirl and doggie (had to finish in this because of that ass). I was back in my room in 55 minutes.

Damage. Asked 30 k, I negotiated 20 k. Maybe can come down to 15-17 k.I paid 12 k 1 month ago in jw near airport.

Super hot lady.

RohanBhr
03-20-22, 06:32
Visiting Mumbai (and India) for a short while after ages.

Saw her on MR (https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-mumbai/jhameellah-sexiest-n-beauty-100-real) but is asking 20 k for a shot.

Has anyone tried her and what's the correct price?

Thanks.Hi bro,

I bring her to 10 k. But same time I m in contact with Layla another mr lady. Layla agree for 12 k and and perfectly fits in my choice so meet her.

JizzyB
03-20-22, 07:00
Should be considered Bible for mongering in NL & CH.

-JizzyB.

SP-Service Provider.

NL-Navalkar lane.

CH-Congress House.

So basically.

There are two buildings we name as 1st and 2nd buildings for our reference from the hospital side with 3 floors each I. E Ground First and second.

For easy reference, we name it as.

1 bgf 1st building ground floor.

1 b1 f- 1st building 1st floor.

1 b2 f - 1st building 2nd floor.

Same for 2nd building from Reliance hospital side.

So basically 1 b1 f is a bit famous as rooms and ambiance are good compared to other floors.

In 1 b1 f you will be able to see the lineup of girls ranging from 3.5 k, 5.5 k,11 k one shot one hour (200 service charges extra for a condom, towel, and water bottle -they provide Durex condoms nothing to worry about). Mostly you get young chicks in the lineup to see. They will show a line-up of girls in different ranges and you can select. If you like any, request sp you would like to have personal chat wid the girl for 2 mins about what all she offer's and you expect from her. So that you don't end up in bad sessions. Most of the time girls are honest. Never ever ask SP about girls' service most of them would exaggerate are end you giving false reviews.

Whereas in other dens it starts with 2.5 k,3.5 k,5.5 k mostly you won't be able to see 11 k chicks in other dens except for 1 b1 f.

2 b2 f is famous for MILFs. Has a good MILF collection.

1 bgf and 2 b1 f also have mixed collections of young and MILFs.

Whereas 2 bgf collection starts from 2. 3 k but if you are a newbie they might quote 3.5 k it's less busy compared to other dens.

Rooms: you get different rooms for different range of girls.

11 k rooms are big 5.5 k nd 3.5 k are decent 2.5 k sucks.

Nowadays NL has less stock usually it starts from 4-5 p. M till late night but if you go early all girls won't be ready and a few come from outside so they might be late. The best time is around 6-7 p. M to see the full collection.

Try to negotiate in 1 b1 f if your going with 11 k stuff you can get it for 8. 5 k if your lucky.

I have negotiated in 1 bgf and 2 bgf and got 3.5 k stuff for 2.5 k. It completely depends on the girl.

If you don't like the line -up l thanks and tell you will get back to this den later. Just pay SP 50 are 100 when you leave the den so that you might have a rapport with them when you visit next time he recognizes you and show good options. If you don't like also it will be easy to move away.

CH- Congress house.

CH is one more famous sex joint. I feel its heart of sex joints in Mumbai. I get a different feel and vibes when I hear are write about congress house dens as I started my mongering in Mumbai from here and have a lot of memories in CH dens. To explore CH one should have patience, guidance and should be fearless. Moreover, Skills to escape from SPS from one den to another.

CH -one can reach CH dens in 3 ways through Kennedy bridge, school lane, opp lane to imperial cinemas (beside yes bank).

Usually, Taxi walas prefer through opp imperial cinema lane. Once you enter the lane and walk 100 m you can see congress Bar & Restaurant on the right-hand side and a school nearby the restaurant. A busy place wid a lot of SPS and taxis.

Make sure you don't make a eye contact with SPS are else they will start to insist you to follow them. Act as if your not a newbie if ny one insists you to come to his den. Tell him your dne with the deed nd waiting for a friend. Just ignore them as if you are regular here.

There might be a problem if your new to CH are else you dnt see much. If you want to go through any SP you call him and stand near Congress house bar he will guide you to his den. If the section is garam SPs tell you upfront not to visit.

If you monger in a group you will get to see most of the collection in CH.

So here as well, you get line up of girls to see with different rates in different dens around 1300, 1700, 2200, 2500, 3500, 5500.

Etc. So the right time to visit CH is around 6-7 p. m to see good stock and it starts from 5 p. m to late night 4-5 am.

Few dens use to have really good stock like dharma and are. K Mama. Even Suresh (White House) does have a good stock similar to NL.

In other dens you get MILFs at very cheap rates like 1700 but in NL same likewise MILF you get for 2.5 k-3.5 k but NL MILFs are good with service.

You need to have the patience to find a good chick who is worth money. If you explore 5-6 dens you get 5-6 good chicks to see.

Good thing about CH is sometimes, the stock keeps on changing you get different faces to see.

In CH try to negotiate as much as you can.

Rooms: Rooms are small compared to NL not that clean but a few CH dens have good rooms if you pay extra 1000 bucks you can get really big rooms but you don't need to pay extra for the room if you are going wid a high budget chick.

Condoms: NL uses Durex condoms whereas in CH you get Some cheap local condoms so they charge only Rs. 100 as service charges. Be careful Girls insist you wear a double condom in CH which is risky to try as can burst due to air friction between condoms are else carrying a condom on your own would be better.

Many girls in CH and NL use V wash and mouth freshener to keep themselves clean.

(NL vs CH).

CH is totally a different game when you compare it with NL. CH lacks quality in girls but covers up in quantity where's as NL has quality lacks quantity. In NL you find only 6 dens whereas in CH you get to see around 50+ dens with 500+ girls. (NL is a brand like IOS whereas CH is Android). In NL They don't hike prices. Whereas in CH sometimes they hike and girls keep on swapping from one den to another and change their price. Few girls even swap from NL to CH vice-versa.

In NL you don't find SP's insisting on you whereas in CH many of them do and insist to enter their den. SPS in NL are CH never loots nor check your personal stuff even the girls these are safe places to monger.

The reason why I prefer CH is you get the same range MILF in CH for 1300-1800 whereas in NL you get for 2. 5 k-3.5 k. CH is a better option to save your money. Sometimes you can see 3. 5 k range NL girls for 2.5 k range in CH. But you need to have time and patience to explore and catch the good bird.

If time permits will post in detail about other dens in lamington road. Some might feel uncomfortable with these dens. It's up to one's choice. But the reason I posted is for newbies who are in search of good contacts and end up not getting then you can always rely on these dens to get rid of contacts and not waste their time in getting contacts.

To everyone out here I might be new to this forum but have a bit of experience in mongering stuff. My DM is always open, especially for newbies I know the pain I have gone through Feel free to reach out to me anytime. Happy to help. If your a Bhabhi lover you might get an additional advantage. Just kidding!

Please, I req senior mongers here to kindly correct me if I'm wrong and request to add if I have missed anything.

Below I have attached room pics of fe dens.

Spread Love Spread Mongering!

That's all for today folks. Thanks.

FanRaja
03-20-22, 07:52

Damage. Asked 30 k, I negotiated 20 k. Maybe can come down to 15-17 k.I had Lyla couple of months back when she just landed in Mumbai. I had tried her for 12 K. For some folks after lot of negotiations, she offered 10 K. Just sharing rate for benefit of others. The lady is classy. She is a beauty.

Bond Bond
03-20-22, 09:24
Exactly. And there are some guys who do pay.

Thanks guys. To all who responded.

Bro Delhi is a different game altogether. Would like to visit someday.

Cheers!

She doesn't looks worth even 3 k. Just avoid. Girls are simply minting money these days and it has gone to their head. They think we are getting money without working.

Bond Bond
03-20-22, 12:00
Was talking to her and she didn't sound very interesting. Goes with digits ending 3561. Any reviews??