PDA

View Full Version : Bombay / Mumbai

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 [221] 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246

Raju556
04-06-22, 02:46
Is there any good spa in Fort / VT? I really need a good genuine massage, and after that if extras are available, then it's fine too. Can anyone give some hints? Thanks.

Legendaryy
04-06-22, 03:18
Fucked keerti as I was free for fun. College going type girl. All proportional body. Boobs are big when she removed her top. She says she presses her boobs whenever she gets alone or horny. So I sucked and pressed her boos nicely.

Looks- 8.

Figure- 9.

Service- 8.

Overall- 8.

Damage- 3 k for 2.

We all know how to get her details so kindly don't flood my inbox please.What do people mean when they say "We all know how to get her details"? Found similar remarks in several FRs. Pardon my ignorance, am still working my way around the forum.

DecadeGolden
04-06-22, 06:54
What do people mean when they say "We all know how to get her details"? Found similar remarks in several FRs. Pardon my ignorance, am still working my way around the forum.I would like to know this so called thing.

Wouldn't it be easier for people to just write- HMU on PM for digits.

I don't understand what else does one need to do apart from being on forum as a paid member with access to PMs to share contacts.

Its really odd that PMs are left unreplied & contacts being hidden.

Apart from 2 people I haven't received any replies to my close to 30 PMs to various seniors.

Sometimes it feels these are just stories & not FRs.

MumbaiLad
04-06-22, 08:17
Anyone knows alina? +7853 ending.

Shared temp pics. Looks hot.

Pam007
04-06-22, 11:03
Mumbai has lot many aunty dens, where you can hire the room for 1-2 hours in residential area. They work discretly, many times led by experienced girls. You need to build a rapo, as they don't need rucus in decent societies. Some low end building aunty premises also give choice of girls. In high cost inflation time, these are better places to visit. Big advantage is no ID and camera recording problem. Downside is poor room service or hygine. Somebody should keep an excel for this also.

Hotel costs in Mumbai are up by 60-65% because of IPL. This is for both budget as well as premium hotels. I'm guessing even the demand for women must have increased. Let's hope next IPL isn't concentrated in Mumbai.

Chino18
04-06-22, 12:40
This is a very late FR. Met in in Mumbai on 11th of March. Was staying at the ITC Maratha. 6 k for 2.

As soon as she arrived she went to change and came back in lingerie. Went inside blanket started cuddling for 15 min. We stated DFK and the she started kissing over my body. Asked for for BJ followed by wot, doggy she was very tight in doggy so cummed.

Looks: 7/10.

Body: decent size boobs.

Pussy: 7/10 - Best to take in doggy.

Felt the moaning to be more of faking. Would rate the overall service as 7/10.

Special thanks to Guru89,chotebhai, HotGuyforU & MBrando for their help in mongering.

This chick has a lot of FR's available so please don't flood my Inbox.

HotChocolate80
04-06-22, 13:01
Went to the above spa which opened few months ago. Couldn't get any inputs, so decided to test it.

Once inside, first impression, sure shot extras parlour. Counter is high; asked 2 k. Settled at 1. 5 k for oil massage. Rooms are of 2 types. Mezzanine floor rooms have lower beds while ground floor rooms have normal beds, although bed's length is small (and I'm just about 5'10". For taller guys, it's an issue).

Was taken to mezzanine floor. Shady blue and red colour dim lights further supported my first impression that it's sure shot extras parlour. I asked for a line up. Although name has country, all locals about 7. Girls wear a single piece dress (red or black colour) which is just below waist.

Not the worst of line up. 3 looked better in that. Shruti, Simran and Nisha. Shruti and Nisha are on healthier side but not fat, and Simran is slimmer.

Since had no recommendations, took a wild guess and chose Nisha. Fair, healthy, and talkative lady. Looks in 30's.

Massage was name sake. Asked for if I will take a service. Asked her what's on menu and rates. FS is also available. Rates are high. TL&HJ 2 k, B2 B 3 k and FS 5 k. Told her rates are high. She said money needs to be paid at counter and management takes like 50% of that. Wanted to test before taking FS. So told her B2 B but 2. 5 k max. After bit to-and-fro, it's agreed. Although she kept pressing for FS even during B2 b.

Boobs are handful but saggy. Nips are perky and sensitive. Down was trimmed but felt bit smelly and hence, didn't go for DATY. B2 b wasn't good. Finally, she gave HJ. After the service, she came into shower and took shower with me. Some squeezing, kissing in shower area. Paid at counter at left.

BTW, she said Nuapada spa owner is owner of this spa along with other spa near mall on GB road and Neela Kamal spa. She said that he's also opened spa in Chembur and Kalyan.

Will not repeat her but will try other 2.

Vicky98
04-06-22, 16:47
I would like to know this so called thing.

Wouldn't it be easier for people to just write- HMU on PM for digits.

I don't understand what else does one need to do apart from being on forum as a paid member with access to PMs to share contacts.

Its really odd that PMs are left unreplied & contacts being hidden.

Apart from 2 people I haven't received any replies to my close to 30 PMs to various seniors.

Sometimes it feels these are just stories & not FRs.I would advice you to share your experiences with those two contact which you got from the seniors. There is lack of trust here anyways.

Vicky98
04-06-22, 16:48
Is there any good spa in Fort / VT? I really need a good genuine massage, and after that if extras are available, then it's fine too. Can anyone give some hints? Thanks.Few spas are there but they seem very costly. A famous one is there in Colaba.

KinksInd
04-06-22, 17:53
Hello all,

I will be visiting Mumbai tomorrow and will be staying for the weekend. Request good indies or SPs. Will reciprocate in Bangalore if anyone is visiting.

Thanks in advance.

HituMonger
04-06-22, 18:22
So tried few incalls in MR, Joe, Patricia and Layla (not me my friend) . Most of these girls are operated by agents and stay in hotels where you can safely do incalls which saves hotel cost. These all girls are very hot and very good assets How ever they are extremely professional and mostly things are mechanical. Joe was not doing even DFK. Overall did not enjoy the experience. One Girl was staying in Hotel lucky bandra and while I was entering the hotel saw 4-5 girls fully dressed mostly foreigners. Surely this hotel is being used for parking these girls. Any one interested can stay in this hotel and can enjoy these girls.

Manoj11
04-06-22, 20:15
Have stayed away from mongering for more than 2 years now. So thought to start with spa as usually it's safest bet. Searched one spa in darkness east online and called to confirm location. Booked appointment and reached there on time. Looked like an unhygienic place but had five star review in google. So asked for counter. Paid 1.5 k. And asked for line up. 3 girls came and said Hello,. All local. None was really great looking but had already made mistake of paying. So selected one tall with big assets. Went in the room. Changed to dispo and she started dry massage. She couldn't do massage to save her life. 5 min and asked if I needed any other services. Asked for menu and quoted 5 k for FS, 3 k for B2B. Told her that it's too much but she wasn't in the mood to lower rates. So told her to continue service but it wasn't great. So in 15 minutes, closed the session and went out.

Next day was in Pune so went to spa in Baner with all Thais. Asked for Jenny and really had a wonderful massage experience. She said no for FS and quoted 3.5 k for B2B. Offered 2.5 k. But couldn't close the deal. Didn't want to raise prices so came out with a very great massage.

Good thing about thais are that they will not do a bad job even though extra services are not taken. Really loved the attitude.

Will explore more spas until I hit a good deal at reasonable price.

Rajjakz15
04-06-22, 20:29
Hey guys,

I am relocating to Mumbai from blore and I am hoping if anyone could help me with some contacts?

I can share some Bangalore contacts if you would like.

Please help guys. New city and a lot of free time.

Mano112
04-06-22, 21:02
Recently visited the Namaste Spa in Belapur on seeing recommendations here. Took Miss M. Was my first ever visit in a spa. Turned out to be a great experience.

Miss M was short but nice boobs and was very young. Nice face. A small ponch belly but good pussy. Kissing was okay but otherwise very co operative. Gave me a massage too for half hour.

Boobs 8.

Face 8.

Pussy 7-8.

GFE 7.

Negotiated at the counter only for FS 5 k with older lady/manager.Breakup 1500+3500. plus tip

However before handing over the cash checked out the goods and asked her if she is comfortable with all. SPA is a great money saver no hotel BS thereby less hassle, has variety too and less chances of a scam if its the right place. Anyways recently have had peak fun in 5 stars of Delhi too check my frs so have seen that end of the stick as well. SPA seems a good option for regular organised fun and will continue exploring. Must try atleast once.

Rajjakz15
04-07-22, 02:00
Hey guys,

I am relocating to Mumbai from Bangalore and it would be great if you guys can help me with some contacts especially milfs.

I can share some Bangalore contacts trust me when I have some contacts in Mumbai I will share it.

For now requesting seniors to help me.

Ajay2984
04-07-22, 04:03
Recently visited the Namaste Spa in Belapur on seeing recommendations here. Took Miss M. Was my first ever visit in a spa. Turned out to be a great experience.

Miss M was short but nice boobs and was very young. Nice face. A small ponch belly but good pussy. Kissing was okay but otherwise very co operative. Gave me a massage too for half hour.

Boobs 8.

Face 8.

Pussy 7-8.

GFE 7.

Negotiated at the counter only for FS 5 k with older lady/manager.Breakup 1500+3500. plus tip

However before handing over the cash checked out the goods and asked her if she is comfortable with all. SPA is a great money saver no hotel BS thereby less hassle, has variety too and less chances of a scam if its the right place. Anyways recently have had peak fun in 5 stars of Delhi too check my frs so have seen that end of the stick as well. SPA seems a good option for regular organised fun and will continue exploring. Must try atleast once.Nice experience bro. This spa has limited birds now. Earlier they had a very good line up confusing Me often on choosing. But yeah, 5 k FS and decent place.

Cheers.

BadDildo0808
04-07-22, 05:46
I'm trying to figure this one out too.

Can anyone explain?

What do people mean when they say "We all know how to get her details"? Found similar remarks in several FRs. Pardon my ignorance, am still working my way around the forum.

DecadeGolden
04-07-22, 07:23
I would advice you to share your experiences with those two contact which you got from the seniors. There is lack of trust here anyways.Ketanmehta & chintubantu055 replied to PMs & helped successfully.

MuscleHetero
04-07-22, 10:34
I am visiting Mumbai for a day for work so thought could utilise the night. Messaged an indie whom I had met a long time ago, she said she is out of station. Asked her to give me a contact She sent the following picture and quoted 50 K for whole night. Since it is beyond my budget declined. Mumbai has grown so expensive with these girls asking for so much money which takes a lot of hard work for us to earn. Anyway greed knows no limit and as long as desperate people keep paying such amounts the rates are going to be jacked up.

CumHard9
04-07-22, 14:03
Hotel costs in Mumbai are up by 60-65% because of IPL. This is for both budget as well as premium hotels. I'm guessing even the demand for women must have increased. Let's hope next IPL isn't concentrated in Mumbai.I don't think every hotel costs are really expensive in Mumbai. For example, I recently stayed in a nice single AC room for around 11 days and each day cost me around 800 Rs. The location was in South Bombay. Of course it was not a 5-star, but I am not a rich person either. It was AC room with shared washroom and I didn't feel any problem. Neat and clean. I stayed in that location and managed to finish my official work with little bit of mongering. Pics attached of the single room. I am a budget monger, so always prefer budget WG and hotels. I would never prefer any 5- star for any WG. It's only for special occasions and I don't think mongering is any special occasion. I prefer to remain a Aam Aadmi.

MuscleHetero
04-07-22, 15:04
Hi guys since no one has come forward to refer a genuine profile, I was searching MR and came across the following profiles.

They are (in order of pics) -Natasha Singh, Jiya, Sonia singh, Pooja, Neha, . Pics are attached. Kindly give a genuine review if anyone has utilised their services so that I don't waste my money again and again. Thank you.

Rajesh1989
04-07-22, 15:15
Not as simple as just greed. It is supply vs demand and the ability to pay. If you could afford, would you not have fun with her?

I am visiting Mumbai for a day for work so thought could utilise the night. Messaged an indie whom I had met a long time ago, she said she is out of station. Asked her to give me a contact She sent the following picture and quoted 50 K for whole night. Since it is beyond my budget declined. Mumbai has grown so expensive with these girls asking for so much money which takes a lot of hard work for us to earn. Anyway greed knows no limit and as long as desperate people keep paying such amounts the rates are going to be jacked up.

Joshua Dsouza
04-07-22, 15:40
Hi guys since no one has come forward to refer a genuine profile, I was searching MR and came across the following profiles.

They are (in order of pics) -Natasha Singh, Jiya, Sonia singh, Pooja, Neha, . Pics are attached. Kindly give a genuine review if anyone has utilised their services so that I don't waste my money again and again. Thank you.If they are from Andheri than don't go as they are mostly SPs.

Joshua Dsouza
04-07-22, 15:42
I am visiting Mumbai for a day for work so thought could utilise the night. Messaged an indie whom I had met a long time ago, she said she is out of station. Asked her to give me a contact She sent the following picture and quoted 50 K for whole night. Since it is beyond my budget declined. Mumbai has grown so expensive with these girls asking for so much money which takes a lot of hard work for us to earn. Anyway greed knows no limit and as long as desperate people keep paying such amounts the rates are going to be jacked up.Please do reverse image search as pic looks fake.

Michelle01
04-07-22, 19:03
I am visiting Mumbai for a day for work so thought could utilise the night. Messaged an indie whom I had met a long time ago, she said she is out of station. Asked her to give me a contact She sent the following picture and quoted 50 K for whole night. Since it is beyond my budget declined. Mumbai has grown so expensive with these girls asking for so much money which takes a lot of hard work for us to earn. Anyway greed knows no limit and as long as desperate people keep paying such amounts the rates are going to be jacked up.The cost is high, will it be worth? If anyone gets to contact her service, let us know. I googled their pictures and gave me results of a number ends with 47, but I noticed some different girls in those ads, which makes me think it could be an agency.

Rajarao
04-07-22, 19:04
Mumbai is expensive, I agree, but not 50 k / LT. That price tag is possible only if the girl is TV Star or Small time actress or a Model + is very good looking. Further, it is better to avoid girls with such price tag the they never provide good service.

Xtasy961
04-07-22, 19:46
Sent you a DM.

Hey guys,

I am relocating to Mumbai from blore and I am hoping if anyone could help me with some contacts?

I can share some Bangalore contacts if you would like.

Please help guys. New city and a lot of free time.

ExpMonger
04-07-22, 19:51
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Vicky98
04-08-22, 02:07
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Vicky98
04-08-22, 02:11
Mumbai is expensive, I agree, but not 50 k / LT. That price tag is possible only if the girl is TV Star or Small time actress or a Model + is very good looking. Further, it is better to avoid girls with such price tag the they never provide good service.Mumbai is not at all expensive. You have to go outside the greater Bombay areas to find gems. Mumbai is not the old one confined till the famous areas.

Vicky98
04-08-22, 02:12
Not as simple as just greed. It is supply vs demand and the ability to pay. If you could afford, would you not have fun with her?But in my opinion she doesn't look worth spending 50 k.

Manoj11
04-08-22, 03:25
Have heard a lot about Jenny's place in Ironman. Would love to try out Thai at this place if someone kind can share the details and reference. Thanks in advance for help.

Ajay2984
04-08-22, 03:46
Hi guys,

Some FRs from recent MP visits.

1. Navi Mumbai MP where I prefer taking services from the owner. Went there and saw the line up. Kinda okay but I mostly worry about services along with looks. As knew that none of the girls would provide services that I need decided to take owner again. She agreed. Once inside we started enjoying with foreplays. Having taken her quite a few times in past she knows my requirements and cooperates well. She also gets turned on early and always tells me that I make her horny very soon. So I use this to my advantage. After foreplays she started giving me BBBJ. Enjoyed it to the core as I was squeezing her sexy ass and watching the scenes on the mirror. Asked her to take cut in mouth and she agreed. What followed was absolute bliss. Very awesome BJ session followed by complete unloading in her warm mouth. Very very satisfied and took shower and left. She never give massage to clients and I have myself seen her reject many clients. Anyways I have been lucky since my first visit and always visit this place. If no good choice available then I take her. At least satisfaction is assured. 5. 5 K counter for FS.

2. Erstwhile orange spa. Name has been changed now. The owner cum counter lady was there and I had made note of her in my last visit. Saw the line up as usual, only two birds were available. One NE and another local. As I was about to decide the receptionist told me that even she is available. Bang on. Asked her to give services. While payment was being made in walked two birds. The receptionist then asked me to chose from the two new birds I denied and asked her only to give services. Lucky again. She is a punjab woman with good assets. May be a smoker also. Once inside good DFK and she requested for CBJ. Convinced her for bbj which she gave for two min. Thereafter put the condi and fucked her very hard. Had an eye on her since my previous visit and now she was laying under me. Banged her real hard till both of us were panting. Had a huge release. Washed myself and left the place satisfied. 5 k FS at counter.

3. Namaste again. Somehow I keep going back to this place for variety. They usually have a good line up and the probability of trying new bird everything is quite high. Visited and saw the line up. Was not really happy as some of them were already busy. And I had a very short time available before resuming work. Would have left but already made payment at counter 5 k FS. Finally one girl got free, name starting with are. Slim but okay type ass. Boobs hardly present. She gave me good body licking and kiss was normal. During foreplays she also got turned on and then gave me good DFK. Asked for BJ she said only CBJ. Told her tips and she agreed. Gave me a nice BBBJ. Fucked her in missi and released. Kinda satisfied.

Cheers guys.

DesperateMon
04-08-22, 03:54
It's bhagya country spa. Not kismat. Both are different bro. Instead you all can give exact name. There's no need for hiding. Because starting from Local police to commissioner of police knows any business in the area. You are not saving any one.

I myself trying to open a spa since couple of months and there are and-number of procedures to follow and many are involved. Every spa or massage parlor gives money to all the people involved.

I have kept my plans low for time being.

Went to the above spa which opened few months ago. Couldn't get any inputs, so decided to test it.

Once inside, first impression, sure shot extras parlour. Counter is high; asked 2 k. Settled at 1. 5 k for oil massage. Rooms are of 2 types. Mezzanine floor rooms have lower beds while ground floor rooms have normal beds, although bed's length is small (and I'm just about 5'10". For taller guys, it's an issue).

Was taken to mezzanine floor. Shady blue and red colour dim lights further supported my first impression that it's sure shot extras parlour. I asked for a line up. Although name has country, all locals about 7. Girls wear a single piece dress (red or black colour) which is just below waist.

Not the worst of line up. 3 looked better in that. Shruti, Simran and Nisha. Shruti and Nisha are on healthier side but not fat, and Simran is slimmer..

DesperateMon
04-08-22, 04:01
Bro,

In Seawood west there are 4 spas that provide full service and that too you can negotiate at the counter.

List includes, Orange spa opposite to seawood mall.

Pearl spa near neurogen hospital.

Aone opposite tricity in seawood.

Cloud nine in sector 44 a.

New spa has been opened in tricity seawood name I gues it's beleza. There's no sign board.

Enjoy.

Bro is it near Apollo?

DecadeGolden
04-08-22, 06:03
[Deleted by Admin]

MuscleHetero
04-08-22, 10:37
Is she the one in this pic.

Hi guys,

Everyone I have tried many seniors for some contact but I did not got any help.

So tired MR their was one girl with the name of Ziya Mehra I took her based on reviews but was a disappointment.

Guys she is totally dead fish. She took 35 k from me for full night but when is came is around 38 years old and in profile she is showing 26 years and she has loose pussy as she had 2 child their where stract mark on her tummy she even have tattoo on her.

Tummy to hide this but got she is just waste of time she did not even touch my the.r.

Unlocked
04-08-22, 10:48
[Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

Sapna Roy.

10-11 k for 2 strokes.

Ref Gautam Tunga hotel.

Hey guys,

I am relocating to Mumbai from Bangalore and it would be great if you guys can help me with some contacts especially milfs.

I can share some Bangalore contacts trust me when I have some contacts in Mumbai I will share it.

For now requesting seniors to help me.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

ViratM786
04-08-22, 12:54

They are (in order of pics) -Natasha Singh, Jiya, Sonia singh, Pooja, Neha, . Pics are attached. Kindly give a genuine review if anyone has utilised their services so that I don't waste my money again and again. Thank you.I would suggest avoid MR profiles. I have not tried these profiles but based on my experience of MR, you wwill not get what you will see in 90% of the cases.

DactMong
04-08-22, 14:08
Visited NL yesterday around midnight after calling my regular SP. Directly went to 2 b2 f. Which is my favorite place. All the regulars were there. Picked Annie who is of course one of the highest in demand. Have taken her before so services are assured. Asked for the larger room in corner and ordered beer. Annie is young, has a tight and curvy body and nice soft tits. She cleaned up tool and ass getting ready for front and back french. She started with toe sucking of both legs and slowly moved to BBBJ. One of the top bjs I have taken. She has a warm mouth and in the chill of AC she knew how to use it.

Slowly moved to balls and then made me arch completely on back to give a solid rimming for 10 minutes. It was very hard to control cumming. I started thinking about office stuff to avoid cumming LOL. Since I didn't ask her to stop the whole thing went on for about 20 odd minutes. She asked whether you want to cum through bbj. I said no. Wore cover and started pounding her in miss. Her boobs are one of the best to play with while pounding her. Again it was hard not to cum. Turned position and positioned for doggy and entered quickly from behind. Her pussy was good. Pumped strong hard strokes for atleast 5-6 minutes. Finally came and hugged her. She helped clean up.

Annie is good. No attitude. Nice in talking. Takes care of hygiene.

Wanted to go for one more and check out 1 b also but the heat was just too exhausting so left. Might go around same time today. NL still remains the best no fuss option if you want a quick shag. She said it is relatively 25-30% less rush now compared to a month back (maybe due to heat / festivals, etc).

Review.

Face: 7.

Jugs: 7.

BBBJ: 9.

Rimming: 10.

GFE: 7.

Price: 3. 5 k (+extra for food / condi boy).

Cheers.

DecadeGolden
04-08-22, 16:57
Thanks to KetanMehta for providing info about the spa.

I will keep this short.

Place- 8/10 (spacious & clean).

Counter- 2 k.

B2B- 2.5 k (post hard bargain; wanted 3 k instead).

Girl- Pinky.

Massage technique- 3/10 (she has started working 1 week back is what she said).

Melons - 5/10 (32 A probably) but firm.

Nips- 7/10 round & suck-worthy.

Cat- 8/10 (quite tight).

B2 B was good.

She climbed on top by undressing & started rubbing her body on mine.

Enjoyed fingering her, she is nice & tight, barely could enter 2 fingers & playing with her clit while sucking on those amazing nips.

Little kissing & then HJ sideways till I came.

All in all good experience post a hard day at work.

Anyone needing any more info than mentioned HMU on PM.

Cheers!

Dinhk141
04-08-22, 19:15
Thanks for the report DactMong.

I am new to this forum. I will be in Mumbai for work soon and I was checking the punting scene before I arrive.

Can any bro let me know what is the full form of NL and where is it located in Mumbai.

Thanks for any help.

Visited NL yesterday around midnight after calling my regular SP. Directly went to 2 b2 f. Which is my favorite place. All the regulars were there. Picked Annie who is of course one of the highest in demand. Have taken her before so services are assured. Asked for the larger room in corner and ordered beer. Annie is young, has a tight and curvy body and nice soft tits. She cleaned up tool and ass getting ready for front and back french. She started with toe sucking of both legs and slowly moved to BBBJ. One of the top bjs I have taken. She has a warm mouth and in the chill of AC she knew how to use it.

Slowly moved to balls and then made me arch completely on back to give a solid rimming for 10 minutes. It was very hard to control cumming. I started thinking about office stuff to avoid cumming LOL. Since I didn't ask her to stop the whole thing went on for about 20 odd minutes. She asked whether you want to cum through bbj. I said no. Wore cover and started pounding her in miss. Her boobs are one of the best to play with while pounding her. Again it was hard not to cum. Turned position and positioned for doggy and entered quickly from behind. Her pussy was good. Pumped strong hard strokes for atleast 5-6 minutes. Finally came and hugged her. She helped clean up..

Vicky98
04-09-22, 03:12

I am new to this forum. I will be in Mumbai for work soon and I was checking the punting scene before I arrive.

Can any bro let me know what is the full form of NL and where is it located in Mumbai.

Thanks for any help.NL is Navalkar Lane. It's located in Grant Road area. Plenty of reports available. RTFF.

Vicky98
04-09-22, 03:13
Is she the one in this pic.This photo is highly photoshopped. You will be disappointed.

DecadeGolden
04-09-22, 03:18

Thanks for any help.For all NL / CH info just search for a long post by ChintuBantu055.

He has written everything in detail. Also you can PM him if needed. Very helpful chap.

Mano112
04-09-22, 06:41
Bro,

In Seawood west there are 4 spas that provide full service and that too you can negotiate at the counter.

List includes, Orange spa opposite to seawood mall.

Pearl spa near neurogen hospital.

Aone opposite tricity in seawood.

Cloud nine in sector 44 a.

New spa has been opened in tricity seawood name I gues it's beleza. There's no sign board.

Enjoy.Thanks for the info bro. Any favourite spa among these in terms of line up and service?

DesperateMon
04-09-22, 09:48
Bro,

All are average but I personally find Orange where if Ruby or Naaz is available then go for them. They are open for FS. Charge-1200 at counter and 2000 for gals.

Else Aone has one Simran, good looking but service is very poor. And pearl keeps rotating gals.

Thanks for the info bro. Any favourite spa among these in terms of line up and service?

Super3012
04-09-22, 09:57
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

Scarlettt
04-09-22, 12:07
Did you try anyone?

They are (in order of pics) -Natasha Singh, Jiya, Sonia singh, Pooja, Neha, . Pics are attached. Kindly give a genuine review if anyone has utilised their services so that I don't waste my money again and again. Thank you.

Scarlettt
04-09-22, 12:41
Any luck with her number bro? She looks hot!

Hi members, can you share the contact of Nuri really want to try her. PM is open kindly help. Thank you in advance.

Scarlettt
04-09-22, 12:58
Pic looks good, even I have her in my bucket list.

Any luck meeting her brother?

Any review of this girl: https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-mumbai/priya-independent-real-meet-cam-show?q%5Bname_cont%5D=Priya.

Msged her a few days ago, from chat seemed genuine. Planning to take her tomorrow as I haven't got any good VFM contact available at short notice. Has agreed to come down to 5 k.

Has agreed for VC confirmation too and will meet her outside hotel first since she is not from any reference. Any pointers will be helpful. Digits ending with 294 (attaching her WhatsApp DP).

Thanks in advance.

Scarlettt
04-09-22, 13:01
Chicks looks hot! Any good experience?

Hello, my dear friend! Only 3 days in Mumbai! No more! Write me ONLY if you need meeting!

"THIS IS THE MESSAGE I RECEIVED FROM THE USUAL CONTACT FRON SA I HAVE SEND THE CONTACT TO ALL WHO CONTACTED ME IF ANYONE WANTS THE CONTACT ARE FREE TO MESSAGE ME. There qeee more pics but this is the max limit allowed to post.

Scarlettt
04-09-22, 13:10
Hi brother,

Is she still available until next week? Does she give CIM and COF?

FR from last week action.

She is a sweet bimbo with great assets.

Professional service, but time watcher which is common with all Russian birds.

Damage 16 K for an hour.

Thirsel
04-09-22, 17:49
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Guru89
04-09-22, 19:01
No didn't meet her, didn't want to risk it. Seemed genuine tho. Took someone who I had tried before.

Pic looks good, even I have her in my bucket list.

Any luck meeting her brother?

MontyD1983
04-09-22, 20:43
Hey guys,

Found an interesting profile of a girl named Aarohi (digits 425) on MR. Did not find any FRs on her. Wud be great if anyone can post details on her.

Also, does anyone know if she is the same Aarohi that was popular 3-4 yrs back, whose digits ended in 434? Had met her once back in 2019, & had a great time with her.

TIA.

MontyD1983
04-09-22, 21:24
Any review of this girl: https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-mumbai/priya-independent-real-meet-cam-show?q%5Bname_cont%5D=Priya.

Msged her a few days ago, from chat seemed genuine. Planning to take her tomorrow as I haven't got any good VFM contact available at short notice. Has agreed to come down to 5 k.

Has agreed for VC confirmation too and will meet her outside hotel first since she is not from any reference. Any pointers will be helpful. Digits ending with 294 (attaching her WhatsApp DP).

Thanks in advance.Hey buddy,

Please do post how was your experience with her and how much you paid.

ChoteBhai
04-10-22, 03:11
Hey guys,

A friend is visiting the city and will be here this week. Can you guys recommend me some good references. Not the usual. My PM is open Budget between 6 k to 15 k is what he said. Look forward to assistance from brothers who I have helped in the past.

Do let me know.

Vicky98
04-10-22, 04:49
Hey guys,

Found an interesting profile of a girl named Aarohi (digits 425) on MR. Did not find any FRs on her. Wud be great if anyone can post details on her.

Also, does anyone know if she is the same Aarohi that was popular 3-4 yrs back, whose digits ended in 434? Had met her once back in 2019, & had a great time with her.

TIA.Old Arohi is a waste of money.

Vicky98
04-10-22, 04:49
Any luck with her number bro? She looks hot!She is definitely very hot. Many people enjoyed with her.

LooneyWolfX
04-10-22, 05:12
This is a late post. I tried this spa a few weeks back, after my last spa success I boldly asked on the phone about a happy ending to which the receptionist agreed.

Had only four therapists, I picked the only NE available (Deepti). Paid 1200 for a 45 min massage at the counter.

Massage was a 0/10, I finally asked her about extra, she smiled and shared the below menu.

No FS.

B2B - 2.5 K.

HJ - 1.5 K.

I haggled and finalized HJ at 1 K, was a 6/10 experience. The session of massage + HJ laster above an 1 hour but no one disturbed about time.

Shower room is not hygienic. Rooms are small and you can hear everything outside.

Total damage 2.2 K, will not repeat.

TempStories
04-10-22, 08:37
Your inbox is full. Can you please share her contact and reference? Want to try her.

Met this Muslim model girl. Miss N. What a beautiful girl. Mind blowing. She's got flesh at the right places. And unlike any model, she is very humble and comes from a humble background. You find these kind of girls in SA only, or other dating sources.

Looks- 9 killer.

Figure- 9 killer.

Service - 8 awesome.

Price- 4 k for 2. Please don't hike prices she is in need of money. Enjoy her slowly slowly guys. She has been reviewed earlier.

Scarlettt
04-10-22, 09:09
Dude,

You are right, I feel like no one is telling the truth and just pouring oil on fire.

I only found chicks via MR. She seems to be a 34 D, she is fine with CIM and COF too. I asked her indirectly.

She is charging 20 k for 2 sessions. Here you go with her link. I haven't met her planning to meet her next week. You also send me if you find any. She will first ask you some basic details and then send you her WhatsApp number.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-mumbai/yutika-for-u-only-real-meet?utf8=%E2%9C%93&location=Mumbai

Why is that everyone is hiding the Contacts and not sharing. If you want to hide and hide a gem may be lost for ever. I guess either no one trust each other or Only fake reviews and names are rotating.

Trust me, Bangalore, Delhi and even Chennai is far better.

At last, no hope so won't ask. Take care.

Scarlettt
04-10-22, 09:13
Hi brother,

Thanks for your review!

Kindly share digits or link.

Entertainment loaded ride.

Called my regular SP. Wanted to taste a new girl. Reply came by way of picture of a very young girl. Name Aayat. Wow. Food of Choice. Asked for time. Reached the den. Entered in the room. Tall young girl. Height 5'9". Wow. Will enjoy I thought. Got freshened up. Came back in room in towel. She was in crop t and jeans. Mobile obsessed. Started showing her vedios. Skin tone wheatish. Single frame. Clean shaved. Small boob. But man o man. What a girl. Make you laugh. Every moment. Removed her clothes. Put the erected nipps in mouth. Moaned. I asked you are enjoying. She said enter down and eat. Put the condi. On and made entry. In missionary. Loved the entry. Went deep. Full down. Squeezed. Fucked for some time. Told her to come on top. She immediately said yer. Rode for 5 minutes. Then said I am tired. You do. Its your job. Oblised her fucked again in missi. Then after 5 minutes. Told her to come in doggi. Shr was ready. Fucked again. Then spoon. Oho. Nicely humped for 5 minutes and then came. Finished. Real entertainment started then. She started telling about her BF. His is so big. And how she deny getting him fuck. And so many interesting stories of young generation fuck. Full entertainment. Enjoyed the stay of one hour. Finished took her number and left.

Scarlettt
04-10-22, 09:15
Bro!

Tamizha? Any luck with any Mumbai ponnunga? Please do share. If you have.

I am visiting Mumbai next month. I speak zero Hindi, so can any one suggest good Inde or SPs who can speak decent English or Tamil? I can help you back in Chennai and Madurai. Thanks in advance.

Hitman47
04-10-22, 09:48
Hi guys,

Any independent currently known from Dombivli? Lacanto shows all SP ads and no real independent.

Would be grateful if such contact shared. Thanks.

DecadeGolden
04-10-22, 13:28
Fucked keerti as I was free for fun. College going type girl. All proportional body. Boobs are big when she removed her top. She says she presses her boobs whenever she gets alone or horny. So I sucked and pressed her boos nicely.

Looks- 8.

Figure- 9.

Service- 8.

Overall- 8.

Damage- 3 k for 2.

We all know how to get her details so kindly don't flood my inbox please.Bro,

Empty your PM please.

Need her contact.

Anyone else having it kindly provide.

PM is open.

Batkk
04-10-22, 18:35
1. Tried a couple of SPs from locanto. The girls sent were out to make a quick buck, and there was a big gap between what the SP promised ("whatever you want", 2/3 hours) and what the girls delivered. After collecting cash upfront: "[Non-English text deleted by Admin]

2. Went to Powai Plaza recently. 9 Hills & Ananda have both shut down, numbers not reachable.

3. Found a spa opposite L&T gate (via locanto). 5 k for full service. Any reviews of the place. Don't want to waste money.

4. Also saw references to spa at Dilkap centre in Marol. I found Atharva / Reva Spa at the complex via Google. Any reviews / references for these?

Haven't figured out the membership piece yet. Any other way to get reliable SPs / ladies who can provide GFE?

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

Chino18
04-10-22, 18:46
Hi guys,

Firstly thanks for the help mongering last time. Had a great time with Sunita and Kusum.

Would be travelling to Mumbai next month looking for busty chick to fuck, but not too old like Kusum. Please let me know any suggestions.

Monkash
04-10-22, 20:34

Looks- 8.

Figure- 9.

Service- 8.

Overall- 8.

Damage- 3 k for 2.

We all know how to get her details so kindly don't flood my inbox please.Can you please share her digits and spot please.

Monkash
04-10-22, 20:36
Met the small time model. In desperate need of money. Easy to find and good attitude. I was surprised by her friendly nature. Ready to please. Her ass and body is well shaped. I sucked her entire body and made her wet.

Looks- 8.

Body- 9.

Pussy- 9 not so used.

Ass- 8.

Service- 8.

Price- 4 k for 2.Please share her digits. I newbie in this forum.

Joshua Dsouza
04-10-22, 22:10
Does anybody use onlyfans.

Mcoc2017
04-11-22, 00:27
Hi guys,

New to the forum and will be traveling to the new city in June for a day. Appreciate if anyone can pass any info / digits for young college / model types near airport area.

Thank you in advance friends!

MuscleHetero
04-11-22, 01:56
No didnot try anyone from MR as there were no positive reviews from members here. I couldn't take the risk for the only night I was in Mumbai.

Did you try anyone?.

DesperateMon
04-11-22, 04:31
Try Dilkap centre there are some good looking gals. Spa name Deep. Girl Soni is good looking but assets are small. Still a good bet. Otherwise also they keep changing gals.

Throw some more hint on the L and T spa.

Vicky98
04-11-22, 05:11
Hi guys,

New to the forum and will be traveling to the new city in June for a day. Appreciate if anyone can pass any info / digits for young college / model types near airport area.

Thank you in advance friends!You need an active PM to get any help bro.

Inblr01
04-11-22, 05:53
Hello friends,

Visiting Mumbai after long gap. Have been great help from Sarandeep and others seniors.

I will go through recent report to get clue. If any senior around to catch up for drink, ping on PM please.

Thanks and stay safe.

Baniye1998
04-11-22, 06:31
Hey guys,

Also, does anyone know if she is the same Aarohi that was popular 3-4 yrs back, whose digits ended in 434? Had met her once back in 2019, & had a great time with her..I invited her in first week of March once.

Single shot.

Damage brought down to 7 k /1 & 11 k /2.

BJ was guided but went amazing. Denied CIM. BJ lasted for 25-30 minutes.

Came on her boobs.

Age 19 (So I believe, she can't be the old Aarohi. I am new to Bombay forum, just shifted here.)

Regards.

Chino18
04-11-22, 08:08
FR on Payal.

First of all a special thanks to my friends Majnu Bhai, raj tester, and others who have helped me out in getting in touch with her. Seems to be funny but yes, I have been trying to meet her for the last 1 year. As she wasn't replying and she used to block the number without any reason instantly. Anyhow, finally I met her in Vashi near Satra Plaza. It was a decent experience. She is old around 35+ and 60% similar to the pic. She is a decent MILF working in some beauty parlor. She is fair and nice to talk to. She has got a tummy as well. But not on the heavier side. She ordered beer and cigarettes. Chit chatted for 20 minutes.

She got in the mood, Donno what happened to her she pushed me out of bed and started to remove my pants, undies and started for BBJ she didn't even give me time to settle down. I have never seen indie doing such things for BJ. She licked my balls and not leaving my dick was holding it very tightly. She sucked. Sucked and sucked. She loves sucking dicks. I asked to please come up, she denied. I said if you keep on going I'll go for 2nd shot without paying with a smile, as you will make me cum with BJ itself. Then she smiled and I asked her to come on the bed, went down started to kiss on thighs and pussy. She was completely aroused. Slowly licked her pussy lips. Inserted fingers and started to play around her pussy. After deep fingering, she became horny and begged to insert my thor. Slowly started to play start-stop while inserting and making her feel ho badly she needs my dick badly right now..Hey bro, great FR. Could you please the share number. PM is active.

ButtMan34
04-11-22, 09:55
Your inbox is full. Can you please share her contact and reference? Want to try her.Sounds like a decent vfm bird.

Could you share her digits? Will reciprocate if you want.

RipVanTinkle
04-11-22, 10:28
Hi folks,

Due to some issues I had to delete my previous profile. Some of you may remember AHannover.

However, I am now back.

I might re-post some of my earlier experiences here. So please don't think that I am spamming or putting fake reports, but yes keen to get back up and running.

LovelyAsh
04-11-22, 10:34
This is from the last week. Setup was quick and easy, meet her in the hotel in Thane GB Road area, before she went to her natice for 2 weeks had wonderful experience for more than 2 hours.

She has nice rack with smooth and flawless skin. Enjoyed to the core. Rest details are same mentioned in old FRs.

Total damage 3 k + . 8 k.

WIR- pretty soon.

Stay Safe.

LA.

LustyBannana
04-11-22, 12:08

Looks- 8.

Figure- 9.

Service- 8.

Overall- 8.

Damage- 3 k for 2.

We all know how to get her details so kindly don't flood my inbox please.Anyone having her digits or references please share on private message. Would be grateful and will certainly reciprocate.

Thanks.

Anixxx
04-11-22, 12:39
MR: https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-pune/youre-dream-girl-julia-just-arrive.

Looking for reviews. Asking 75 k overnight. Brought her at 40 k overnight, 3 sessions.

Anyone tried this?

Xavi1991
04-11-22, 13:27
Tired with workload small bro was eager for some action. As the contacts in Navi on that day did not seems attractive called up my regular SP from thane and asked for a young chic. He replied with pics. She looked good so set the appointment. Once reached the hotel SP guided me to a room and told me to wait. While entering the room saw a WG waiting in the adjoining room which light was off. I was assuming she might be the one,. Regular talk with SP and in 2 minutes he came back with a someone that looked partly but not like the pic maybe due to the editing on a camera app. Was not in a mood for argument as I know he will repeat the same talk as next one will arrive in 30 45 min and I could not wait. Paid him and he left. Started off with some cuddling and GFE. This was good to my surprise she was calm in the position. She wanted a beer so ordered 2 bottles and Non veg starters. Slowly moved my hands to her upper thigh. Undressed her and saw a pair of really good boobs. Perfect for my liking. Sucked on them for few minutes. She reciprocated well. Put on the condi and took her on edge of the bed position, pounded for 5 minutes and came.

Looks: 5/10.

Boobs: 7/10.

Ass: 5/10.

Pussy: 6/10.

GFE:7/10.

WIR: No.

Charges: 3500 + 500.

Thirsel
04-11-22, 16:00
Please share her No. Or at least guide how to reach such beautiful profiles. After all you were successful in hitting her. Haha.

Raju556
04-11-22, 16:19
Does anybody use onlyfans.You mean to make videos?

Kryptographer
04-11-22, 16:38
Sometimes, when I see prices paid in Mumbai, It blows my mind! What even amazes me is the level of ignorance to even pay this kind of Money. Probably, every other tier 1 city in India will have prices as low as 10 20% of this, and girls far far better than you get in Mumbai. It's a matter of taking a day flight trip, and enjoying the best available stuff.

Not even within the Country, even International prices are not as high as this. Has anyone ever user Smooci? You can easily get an idea on International prices there for a reference. Even the service is nowhere near what one gets in Mumbai.

I admit, I was a noob when I started out in Mumbai, but have learned a lot over the years. The last place I consider for Mongering is Mumbai. No harsh feelings, but prices are absurd here.

Cheers!

MR: https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-pune/youre-dream-girl-julia-just-arrive.

Looking for reviews. Asking 75 k overnight. Brought her at 40 k overnight, 3 sessions.

Anyone tried this?

Comin to Mumbai and contacted some Models and they are quoting like 50 K for day meet and 80 K for night. Is this normal?

Nishku
04-11-22, 17:49
Hi,

I found a profile on MR that goes by the name of Sohini. I was cheated for 5 k. The girl that is on WhatsApp DP is fake. You will get a different girl. You will be made to pay first and they are complete dead fish and will leave in 5 minutes. It is a company operated operation, so beware. A male person handles the account and till the meet the girl on WhatsApp will not respond / pick up call, since it a male operation. Beware and don't get cheated.

There modus operandi will be to tell you to book the hotel room first and wait in the room. Once you give the room number a different crazy, demanding girl will come in. Total scam. Number 992 XXXX897. Avoid at all cost and save money and frustration. In frustration I went to my regular one. So In total had to shell 6 K for nothing with this experience.

Santh2006
04-11-22, 19:57
Visiting Mumbai tomorrow, planning to take a hotel near NL lane or Kamathipura, any recommendations or easier access.

Kindly ping me any references nearby.

Can reciprocate in Delhi.

Cheers,

Sant.

Monkash
04-11-22, 22:03
Hi all,

I am new to this forum. I am now in Mumbai Bandra.

I need good chicks (pretty and are vfm and also model and are little expensive around 10 klike girls.)

Guru mongers please let me know how can I get reals chicks using this forum. As I am new, I assume direct number exchange is not possible right. Please let me the way to contact with all you guys.

Please guide me.

WildBull1975
04-11-22, 22:16
Tried two SPAs in last two weeks one at Saki naka and another one at Powai.

Got a decent massage but therapists did not offer extras.

Any LE activity?

Regular SPAs in PP have closed down.

If there are good spas who offer extras are still active, please share.

DId not monger past two years due to COVID but want to start the action now.

Wildbull.

Legendaryy
04-12-22, 01:03
Dude,

You are right, I feel like no one is telling the truth and just pouring oil on fire.

I only found chicks via MR. She seems to be a 34 D, she is fine with CIM and COF too. I asked her indirectly.

She is charging 20 k for 2 sessions. Here you go with her link. I haven't met her planning to meet her next week. You also send me if you find any. She will first ask you some basic details and then send you her WhatsApp number.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-mumbai/yutika-for-u-only-real-meet?utf8=%E2%9C%93&location=MumbaiYutika isn't a looker. A bit on the chubby side. She knows how to please though. Attitude is pleasing as well.

Legendaryy
04-12-22, 01:17
https://www.timesnownews.com/mirror-now/crime/mumbai-man-lands-in-trouble-after-inquiring-for-escort-services-caller-threatens-to-upload-morphed-photos-of-his-wife-article-90774963/amp

Disappointing and disheartening. Be careful out there fellow mongers!

Andie 742
04-12-22, 01:53
Hey all,

A member for 3-4 years on AmD forum. Travelling 2 city later this month and staying at BVL. Saw this prfl on MR.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-mumbai/ruby-independent

Asking 8 k for 2 hrs. Any review on her? Struggling to get PM active as don't knw much about bitcoins. Any help will be appreciated and reciprocated in AMD and Vadodara.

Joshua Dsouza
04-12-22, 02:22
You mean to make videos?No I wanted to try a pornstar but my credit card gets declined.

Vampire69
04-12-22, 02:54
Hello Mumbai!

Could anyone please share Nuri muslim girl digits with reference?

I can reciprocate with contacts in Bangalore.

Thanks.

DesperateMon
04-12-22, 04:03
Which spa in Powai and Marol that denied extras? If it's Sawadika then it's only regular clients who get extras otherwise all the spa provide extras.

Any LE activity?

DId not monger past two years due to COVID but want to start the action now.

Wildbull.

Vicky98
04-12-22, 05:29
Yutika isn't a looker. A bit on the chubby side. She knows how to please though. Attitude is pleasing as well.But the rates she quotes is not justified!

Vicky98
04-12-22, 05:30
Hi all,

I am new to this forum. I am now in Mumbai Bandra.

I need good chicks (pretty and are vfm and also model and are little expensive around 10 klike girls.)

Guru mongers please let me know how can I get reals chicks using this forum. As I am new, I assume direct number exchange is not possible right. Please let me the way to contact with all you guys.

Please guide me.To connect with anyone here you need an active PM.

Vicky98
04-12-22, 05:31
Visiting Mumbai tomorrow, planning to take a hotel near NL lane or Kamathipura, any recommendations or easier access.

Kindly ping me any references nearby.

Can reciprocate in Delhi.

Cheers,

Sant.Stay somewhere near Grant Road. Many options there.

Vicky98
04-12-22, 05:32
Please share her No. Or at least guide how to reach such beautiful profiles. After all you were successful in hitting her. Haha.Whom you are referring to?

Vicky98
04-12-22, 05:36
This is from the last week. Setup was quick and easy, meet her in the hotel in Thane GB Road area, before she went to her natice for 2 weeks had wonderful experience for more than 2 hours.

She has nice rack with smooth and flawless skin. Enjoyed to the core. Rest details are same mentioned in old FRs.

WIR- pretty soon.

Stay Safe..This girl Nikita is always in a hurry and doesn't give proper time to clients. She takes multiple dicks in a day. DFK not available. Boobs are small. She is above 30 in age.

MoskvaDesi
04-12-22, 08:37
I invited her in first week of March once.

Single shot.

Damage brought down to 7 k /1 & 11 k /2.

BJ was guided but went amazing. Denied CIM. BJ lasted for 25-30 minutes.

Came on her boobs.

Age 19 (So I believe, she can't be the old Aarohi. I am new to Bombay forum, just shifted here.)

Regards.Nice FR, Baniye1998. Good one!

SanMum
04-12-22, 11:45
Hi guys,

I am planning to have fun with Nikki or Kusum both with big boobs. Anyone had them recently? Want to know if they are okay to go for, will reciprocate with someone who gives proper information or guidance. Seniors who always helped me, please do reply.

Andie 742
04-12-22, 12:26
Got this SP contact frm a friend. Mr J numbers ending 288. Any review if genuine or not?

Coolguy Masti
04-12-22, 13:35
My regular SP in Bangalore has shared message that porn star is available. I asked pictures & received pics of Tina. My previous experience with this SP has been good as you get the same girl as in picture.

I haven't done with porn star before though I tried reaching Tina earlier on Instagram with no response. Hence I am tempted to meet her if price is right.

Please let me know if anyone has experience of meeting her or other porn star.

DecadeGolden
04-12-22, 14:06

Any LE activity?

DId not monger past two years due to COVID but want to start the action now..If you're up for a bit of travel. Try Aura Thai Spa, Yuan spa, Royal lemon spa in Chembur.

Google the locations.

DecadeGolden
04-12-22, 14:09
My regular SP in Bangalore has shared message that porn star is available. I asked pictures & received pics of Tina. My previous experience with this SP has been good as you get the same girl as in picture.

I haven't done with porn star before though I tried reaching Tina earlier on Instagram with no response. Hence I am tempted to meet her if price is right.

Please let me know if anyone has experience of meeting her or other porn star.Who is this pornstar bro.

Never heard of her.

SaintIn
04-12-22, 14:29
Hello friends,

Can someone please suggest a budget Hitel / Lodge in Thane area for 2-3 hours.

Budget around 1 K.

WIR- pretty soon..

Andie 742
04-12-22, 15:13
I see a review by a senior member Wonering for her. If you cud advise or anyone else who have taken her services please.

Hey all,

A member for 3-4 years on AmD forum. Travelling 2 city later this month and staying at BVL. Saw this prfl on MR.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-mumbai/ruby-independent

Asking 8 k for 2 hrs. Any review on her? Struggling to get PM active as don't knw much about bitcoins. Any help will be appreciated and reciprocated in AMD and Vadodara.

ButtMan34
04-12-22, 15:23
Hello friends,

Can someone please suggest a budget Hitel / Lodge in Thane area for 2-3 hours.

Budget around 1 K.It goes by the name of Brevistay.

You can usually find decent hotels in 3-6-9 hours range within budget.

SnoozyBoozy
04-12-22, 16:20
BTW it's true that mira road girls and MILFs are VFM. For example Sheetal.Hey bro, Thanks for being a great contributor to the forum. I'm sure many are trying to contact you, but your inbox is full. Please clear them.

I also needed the contact of Sheetal (Mira Road), Can you please PM me the details. Or if anyone else has, please share.

One brother told me its in the VFM excel file, however, I do have an excel file, which seems to be an old one and does not have any valid info on it now. Looks like there are multiple excel sheets roaming around the forum.

Appreciate it a lot.

Mano112
04-12-22, 20:36
So have been feeling low lately therby went to Namaste Spa in Cbd. Met the counter lady and decided to take the Nuru massage package which includes FS and b2 b everything for 5 k.

Before handing the cash checked the line up. Didn't like the lineup and didn't want to repeat Miss M. Liked Miss S a lot but was told no FS so after some contemplating left the joint. I was hoping spas will be sustainable in the long run but seems like they can run out of options soon.

Monkash
04-12-22, 22:55
To connect with anyone here you need an active PM.Please help me with that. What should I do? Can any one explain a little bit. I know it's paid using bitcoin. But how can I buy bitcoin in India?

Vicky98
04-13-22, 01:08
Hi guys,

I am planning to have fun with Nikki or Kusum both with big boobs. Anyone had them recently? Want to know if they are okay to go for, will reciprocate with someone who gives proper information or guidance. Seniors who always helped me, please do reply.Both are old girls in the trade. Service is ok but don't pay Nikki more than 5 k for 2 and Kusum 3 k for 2.

Ajay2984
04-13-22, 06:07
So have been feeling low lately therby went to Namaste Spa in Cbd. Met the counter lady and decided to take the Nuru massage package which includes FS and b2 b everything for 5 k.

Before handing the cash checked the line up. Didn't like the lineup and didn't want to repeat Miss M. Liked Miss S a lot but was told no FS so after some contemplating left the joint. I was hoping spas will be sustainable in the long run but seems like they can run out of options soon.Hi bro,

CBD area has around 7 to 8 spas. I have visited all of them and wanted to tell you that in that area you have so many choices. Don't give up so soon. I always have a tough time deciding which spa to choose. Sometimes I end up going to two spas back to back.

Have fun.

Cheers.

FanRaja
04-13-22, 06:20

Please let me know if anyone has experience of meeting her or other porn star.While I feel its possible that Tina will be available, she did not respond on Instagram to me either. But she responded to cam show in the early days to me. How much SP is quoting for her.

BTW be careful as there are many bareback videos of Tina available on internet. I doubt that they follow all precautions of std and HIV verification before the shoots. Even if they follow, some STDs and even HIV is not detected for up to 90 days. Certain types of viral STDs can not be cured. Only contained. So there is a high risk with someone doing bareback even for porn shoots.

Nisarth7
04-13-22, 06:29
Who is this pornstar bro.

Never heard of her.Must be referring to Tina Nandi.

DecadeGolden
04-13-22, 10:35
Please help me with that. What should I do? Can any one explain a little bit. I know it's paid using bitcoin. But how can I buy bitcoin in India?Bro do this-.

Search for the word " localbitcoins" in the search bar (top right).

You might come across many posts.

Look for a very long post having steps (has numbers).

Follow the instructions & it would be as easy as any upi transaction.

Cheers!

Andie 742
04-13-22, 13:11
I see a review by a senior member Wonering for her. If you cud advise or anyone else who have taken her services please.Have negotiated 6 k for 2 h session. Any luck with reviews? Another contact goes by the name of Smile in Urdu on MR asking same price + htl at Andheri. Any inputs for help please.

Coolguy Masti
04-13-22, 13:13
Must be referring to Tina Nandi.Yup that's correct. Unfortunately unable to meet her as my travel dates didn't match with her availability.

Asking price 20 K. Though didn't negotiate due to dates mismatch.

RaauCool1234
04-13-22, 13:34
Found her available for fun. She told she will give me pure gujju GFE. I didn't have any gujju girl in my life. I find them hot and sexy. There are many gujju neighbours and I always salivate at them, so this gujju girl gave me nice opportunity to have my wish fulfilled. I am thankful to forum members for finding vfm gems because I can't spends tons of money on mongering. Hats off to helpful Mumbai forum for saving my money and letting me have fun with sexy hot beautiful girls.

My rating for this chick- BTW she is very thick.

Looks- 9 you can see yourself.

Body- 9.

Thigh- 9 thunder thighs..Cannot sent any private messages.

Andie 742
04-13-22, 14:11
Yup that's correct. Unfortunately unable to meet her as my travel dates didn't match with her availability.

Asking price 20 K. Though didn't negotiate due to dates mismatch.Is she still in Mum until next week?

CreateNinnov8
04-13-22, 14:47
Hi brothers,

I am sure many of you have read this article (attached) that came out this week in TOI.

I strongly recommend the following to avoid getting in similar trouble.

1, Do not use you primary number for your mongering. Buy a new sim and use it only for mongering.

2. Alternately best to avail an online service like Hushed. They have a 3 day free trial but you need to add your credit card and may be charged for 1 month Rs. 600. Get a US / any other location number. Register on WhatsApp and other platforms that you need with this new number (SMS verification) and then disable the recurring payment. WhatsApp and most services need only once sms. So even after the number is deactivated you can continue using it.

3. Change the number every year.

4. Never keep your original pic as DP. Never share your original pic. Use an online service to create a deep fake image.

5. Never give your core email ID. Create a new one for registering on social media.

6. Use Deep fake for social media platform.

7. Make you core fb & insta account private.

8. As a precaution, make sure you change the setting in your WhatsApp (ideally all fam members) that their DP can only be seen "My contacts".

9. Never give your original name when mongering.

This list can be really big but the above are basic for safe mongering.

HituMonger
04-13-22, 18:26
Hi brothers,

I am sure many of you have read this article (attached) that came out this week in TOI.

I strongly recommend the following to avoid getting in similar trouble.

1, Do not use you primary number for your mongering. Buy a new sim and use it only for mongering.

2. Alternately best to avail an online service like Hushed. They have a 3 day free trial but you need to add your credit card and may be charged for 1 month Rs. 600. Get a US / any other location number. Register on WhatsApp and other platforms that you need with this new number (SMS verification) and then disable the recurring payment. WhatsApp and most services need only once sms. So even after the number is deactivated you can continue using it..I Fully agree with your advise. I use different phone for it. Used Temp number site to get temp number for SMS and created WhatsApp and TG ID. It takes just one dollar for UK no.

Member #4761
04-14-22, 04:52
Found her available for fun. She told she will give me pure gujju GFE. I didn't have any gujju girl in my life. I find them hot and sexy. There are many gujju neighbours and I always salivate at them, so this gujju girl gave me nice opportunity to have my wish fulfilled. I am thankful to forum members for finding vfm gems because I can't spends tons of money on mongering. Hats off to helpful Mumbai forum for saving my money and letting me have fun with sexy hot beautiful girls.

Body- 9.

Thigh- 9 thunder thighs.

Pussy- 9 very clean and wet.

Ass- 8 cute and sexy..Travelling Mumbai this weekend can anybody please help me with her digits and ref. If required. Please respond folks.

Member #4761
04-14-22, 05:07

Looks- 8.

Figure- 9.

Service- 8.

Overall- 8.

Damage- 3 k for 2.

We all know how to get her details so kindly don't flood my inbox please.I would also love to get her details. If anybody can help please do folks.

FunForSandy
04-14-22, 06:30
I Fully agree with your advise. I use different phone for it. Used Temp number site to get temp number for SMS and created WhatsApp and TG ID. It takes just one dollar for UK no.Please share details about how to do this I. E. Create a fake number.

Thanks.

MystCowboy
04-14-22, 08:54
Folks,

I am from Blr, during my last trip to Mumbai, thanks to few seniors, I visited TTS, had a decent exp. Got a contact of [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] from SA, but couldn't meet her due to time shortage, can anyone suggest if its worth meeting her or link me to any FR about her.

Also, my PM is open, requesting for any good VFM contacts in Mumbai, will reciprocate with contacts that I have (both in Mumbai and Bangalore).

Thanks.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

HituMonger
04-14-22, 11:31
Please share details about how to do this I. E. Create a fake number.

Thanks.https://temp-number.org/

Use this site.

Raju556
04-14-22, 12:45
Yup that's correct. Unfortunately unable to meet her as my travel dates didn't match with her availability.

Asking price 20 K. Though didn't negotiate due to dates mismatch.Even if you negotiate, I don't think you will get a good service, because they are pornstars and will just act. No intimacy.

Raju556
04-14-22, 12:46
Please share details about how to do this I. E. Create a fake number..You can use textnow, 2nd line which gives free US number. Or buy a virtual Indian number from Hushed or Doosra app.

Member #4761
04-14-22, 13:31
I am in Mumbai this weekend so wanted to score something good. I have already put up two contact requests for Gujju MILF and Preethi or Keerthi. But please cam somebody text me nuri's digits? Guys I please help, I don't want my trip to be a boring dry spell.

Chino18
04-14-22, 15:12
Hey guys,

Can someone please help with Mira road contacts except for Kusum. Can share my Andheri contacts in reciprocation.

Thanks in advance.

Ravinder Kuma
04-14-22, 17:42
This Post is for newbies who are not much familiar with NL (Navalkar-Lane) Dens. So thought of contributing to the forum before I take anything from here.

SP-Service Provider.

NL-Navalkar lane.

CH-Congress House.

NL vs CH (Navalkar lane vs Congress House).

NL is a lane opposite to Reliance hospital gate no 6, charni road girgoan.

This is a bit high-class Sex joint having 2 buildings. (Few compare these dens with Kamatipura brothels are Kennedy bridge. So many avoid visiting NL but your assumption is wrong. The rooms here are good clean and hygienic. These girls are not roadside hookers)..Bro,

Thanks for taking the time to write all this stuff. Planning to visit Mumbai for a few days & wanted to try out NL. Do I need any SP contacts or would someone approach if I just hang around for sometime? How to recognize the "buildings"? Would be grateful for some help here.

Member #4761
04-15-22, 02:10
I am in Mumbai this weekend so wanted to score something good. I have already put up two contact requests for Gujju MILF and Preethi or Keerthi. But please cam somebody text me nuri's digits? Guys I please help, I don't want my trip to be a boring dry spell.Guys I have PM ed 3 guys, plus put up 3 requests. What will it take to get some digits on this city's forum? Or did I expect too much?

FunForSandy
04-15-22, 03:17
You can use textnow, 2nd line which gives free US number. Or buy a virtual Indian number from Hushed or Doosra app.Thanks buddy.

SumTrip
04-15-22, 03:17
Asking 50 K for full night, If anyone has tried her, need some reviews on her, is she worth the money?

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-mumbai/finally-here-pretty-nami

FunForSandy
04-15-22, 03:18
https://temp-number.org/

Use this site.Thanks. Buddy, will try this.

ChoduMadan
04-15-22, 07:28
Be very careful you can try only if, there is no advance and the meeting is at your selected place and is in your control.

Asking 50 K for full night, If anyone has tried her, need some reviews on her, is she worth the money?

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-mumbai/finally-here-pretty-nami

WanderingIndia
04-15-22, 07:32
Do you have any idea how to get direct contact of these desi pornstars? Thanks.Either you did not read the post or, not understood! Anyways stay safe.

KevinShah718
04-15-22, 07:58

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-mumbai/finally-here-pretty-namiBro,

In my personal opinion (and I maybe wrong) these are post op women and the rates they quote are highly inflated. If you wish to still go ahead, please do drive it down to about 6-8 k per shot. Alternately, you can try 10 diff girls at NL for that amount. Cheers.

HituMonger
04-15-22, 08:24

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-mumbai/finally-here-pretty-namiThese are quite safe and you can do incalls. Also you can negotiate. They are not worth overnight. My Exp is after deed girls are burden to engage. She will easily negotiate to 15 k for 2-3 hrs.

Aroran13
04-15-22, 08:43
Since Bangalore forum is very dry planned to make the most out of my visit to this city of dreams.

1. Landed in the morning and thought to explore the spa scene near my hotel. Went to a spa near see point, darkness area. Had only two birds. Shocked to see that the assigned bird from Delhi mad ugly and did the massage only for namesake. Said this is due to recent tight situation in the city. I asked her to finish the massage quickly and got the hell out of there. The experience was not even worth mentioning in an FR.

2. Messaged regularly discussed chicks from MR. Some did not respond and others quoted exorbitant prices. So decided not to pursue further.

3. Got the number of SP A from a senior. Discussed prices of Indian and foreign birds as the pictures he sent were quite tempting. Reached the location in darkness area near airport. However found that the hotel was a shady and dinghy place and asked for IDs to check in. Also the SP denied a VC confirmation. Was scared to proceed further so got out of there without any action. I am still skeptical about this SP as I trust the senior.

4. Came back to my hotel frustrated as the day had started with bad experiences. Meanwhile got a number of another Russian contact from a senior. Discussed the possibility of meeting as the pictures were good and the manager seemed very polished in chats. Still with hope, reached the location of a room in a five star near airport. When the door opened was stunned to see this 5'7" tall and milky white skinned beauty. She invited with a smile and asked to freshen up. Had some beers with her and then the deed started with a very slow and sensual dance. She removed the pieces of the lace gown and beautiful black lingerie one by one while gyrating on the music. The contast of dark clothes on the fair skin with bomb figure was a sight to behold. She then took me to the bed and started grinding and sensual DFK. Jhonny was already super excited from the dance. She then removed my clothes and gave me one of the best BJs I have ever had. When Jhonny was hard enough she put on the rubber and invited me inside in a lotus position. Then, we did multiple positions like missionary, with and doggy for 15 minutes. Finally it ended with a BJ again while doing DATY. Took bath again after the deed and conversed with her on multiple topics like relationships, technology and current affairs. Finally greeted her a sad goodbye with a DFK near the door. She is truly a beauty with brains. She had little bit of fake moans and that is expected from a pro but once you try to please her as well, she gets into the groove. Went back to my hotel with a sense of accomplishment after a bad start and slept peacefully. Bless the senior who shared this contact and I have thanked him via PM.

5. Still have a day in the city and couple of options to explore. Will write another FR soon.

P.S: I am willing to share contacts and pictures but only if I get valuable inputs in return. (Nuri, maliha or gujju GFE etc). Don't know what's up with this forum as I had messaged many people but only very few responded.

Vicky98
04-15-22, 10:03
Asking 50 K for full night, If anyone has tried her, need some reviews on her, is she worth the money?No MR girl is worth more than 5 k for 2. Those who ask 50 k are SPs and pimps. Avoid and move ahead.

San3033
04-15-22, 10:10
Hello guys,

Looking for some inde contact in Mumbai, will be there for a week at Lalit.

Please help me out, can help you for Bangalore inde contact.

Arjun31
04-15-22, 12:48
A lot of reviews have already been written about her.

Everything on the table haven't checked about Anal.

Whatever was asked was complied. Decent experience.

4 k /1 or 6 k /2.

** she loves CIM.

MrPussy
04-16-22, 03:18
I was waiting to meet her for so long. And finally we got time to meet up. She is a a very damn Gorgeous and natural beauty. Kadak maal. She is very fair and she has nice facial features. I would say sharp features. Sucked her lips and boobs nicely while fucking her and she was moaning loudly.

Looks- 9 she has a small mile below her chin.

Figure- 9 tall and with no extra fat.

P- 9.

Ass- 8 very fair with thak thak sound while banging.

Boobs- 8.5 natural pink nipples.

Attitude- like a girlfriend.

Damages- 5 k for 2 times, enough time to enjoy.

So guys book her quick for passionate sex. I feel relieved now after meeting her. We all contributing members of Mumbai forum know how to get her details!!

Legendaryy
04-16-22, 06:26
https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-mumbai/jhameellah-star-few-days-left

Has anyone tried her? Couldn't find a FR on the forum.

Do share the damage too, please.

Ajay2984
04-16-22, 07:35
Visited MP in navi Mumbai near belapur railway station. Owner was looking good. I always think of fucking her whenever I see her and not take her girls. But she promised a new girl with good services. So decided to try after seeing the options. The girl was dusky and with good figure. Curvy ass and good lips. Took her. She was not into DFK and was offering CBJ. Convinced her for BBJ and some soft lip kisses. She was fresh and had just joined the office. Her hair was still wet and smelling good. Checked her pussy and decided to eat I as it was clean and fresh. Fingered her also and gosh, saw her move like a snake. The entire movements when observed in the mirror looked amazing. Used that chance to put my jhonny in her mouth. She sucked me good. Thereafter put on condy and banged her in doggy. Amazing curvy ass. Fucked her nice and finished inside in doggy position. Left after sipping hot lemon tea.

Cheers.

Ajay2984
04-16-22, 07:40
Decided to try nirvana as couldn't visit earlier due to their busy schedules. Went and saw the line up. All looked quite okay with good structures actually difficult to choose. Went with a tall dusky good figured babe. Realized she was Muslim and a mother but in Earl 20's. Massage was good but she was offering only HJ. So asked for the counter aunty and asked for new staff against payment. This time I clarified to the counter aunty about my requirements that is naked and DFK. In was sent a fair curvy girl with good ass named Miss be. Gosh I had selected her and that dusky girl earlier before finalizing that dusky one. Anyways once she was inside spoke to her and fixed deal for DFK, BBJ and FS. Had paid at counter for her charges too which was 2 k. As she agreed for BBJ and FS paid her 2 k more. Enjoyed with her to the core. DFK was kinda average but BBJ was sensual with good involvement from her. She tried her bit to please me. Banged her in missi and released nicely. Left as a happy man.

Cheers.

Alphe86
04-16-22, 08:59
Hey MP lovers, any issues of LE in above said areas?? See a lot of LE activity mentioned in directly in many posts.

Thanks in advance and stay safe.

Jadugar
04-16-22, 09:18
Since Bangalore forum is very dry planned to make the most out of my visit to this city of dreams.

1. Landed in the morning and thought to explore the spa scene near my hotel. Went to a spa near see point, darkness area. Had only two birds. Shocked to see that the assigned bird from Delhi mad ugly and did the massage only for namesake. Said this is due to recent tight situation in the city. I asked her to finish the massage quickly and got the hell out of there. The experience was not even worth mentioning in an FR.

2. Messaged regularly discussed chicks from MR. Some did not respond and others quoted exorbitant prices. So decided not to pursue further.

3. Got the number of SP A from a senior. Discussed prices of Indian and foreign birds as the pictures he sent were quite tempting. Reached the location in darkness area near airport. However found that the hotel was a shady and dinghy place and asked for IDs to check in. Also the SP denied a VC confirmation. Was scared to proceed further so got out of there without any action. I am still skeptical about this SP as I trust the senior..Good to know you enjoyed the Russian. Got your pm and good to see your response. Sharing is the Genesis of this forum and I did the same. Cheers.

Legendaryy
04-16-22, 10:27
Great FR bro. What was the Damage? Was she a MILF?

3. Got the number of SP A from a senior. Discussed prices of Indian and foreign birds as the pictures he sent were quite tempting. Reached the location in darkness area near airport. However found that the hotel was a shady and dinghy place and asked for IDs to check in. Also the SP denied a VC confirmation. Was scared to proceed further so got out of there without any action..

Jadugar
04-16-22, 11:16
I was waiting to meet her for so long. And finally we got time to meet up. She is a a very damn Gorgeous and natural beauty. Kadak maal. She is very fair and she has nice facial features. I would say sharp features. Sucked her lips and boobs nicely while fucking her and she was moaning loudly.

P- 9.

Attitude- like a girlfriend.OK. Great story. Would you please reveal how to get contact. Would love to get lesson.

DecadeGolden
04-16-22, 11:24

P- 9.

Damages- 5 k for 2 times, enough time to enjoy.Bro,

Kindly provide her details in PM (have texted you there) I have a few nice slim indie contacts to offer.

Legendaryy
04-16-22, 12:44
Incall location: Andheri West.

Ethnicity: Indian.

Type: MILF.

I have verified via a video call. She looks just like her pictures, big boobs and fair skin, goes by the name "Shikha", digits end with 825.

Does anyone have a FR on her?

RaauCool1234
04-16-22, 13:06
Dear mongers,

Hope you are doing well.

Could you please help me in Mumbai contact.

Slim contacts only.

I had helps many in past.

Best regard,

Raau.

Erect
04-16-22, 14:28
Too good to be true! Mind sharing her digits please!? PM is open. Thanks.

P- 9.

Inblr01
04-17-22, 02:30
In Mumbai short visit after long Gap.

Messaged couple of friends from past and Batwing responded despite his overseas travel.

He has been chatting with few girl over tinder. As we have mongered for last 15 years after meeting on ISG, he shared 2 contacts to try out as he as well have not met much in covid19.

So took the plung and invited one of them to hotel near airport.

Girl - 28 years, 5" 3 and good physique, dark complexion.

She was tigress in bed. After a long time I had a girl which really gave a service level and made me feel like a King.

Almost everything on cards, Amazing blow Job for hours, amazing pair of boobs and allow really hard pressing. Open for all positions, tried anal attempt as ell. But dropped as it was paining to her.

Charges - 6 k for 4 hours + lunch + beers etc.

Night out possible around 10 k.

It's not my contact, so please do not ask me. Reach out to Batwing, he is quite helpful and should respond to you.

I am still here in Mumbai for 2 more days, do share if you have any good GFE girl / lady in 5-6 k range for ST. I will reciprocate with what ever contacts I have here.

Stay safe, inblr01.

Vicky98
04-17-22, 02:53
A lot of reviews have already been written about her.

Everything on the table haven't checked about Anal.

Whatever was asked was complied. Decent experience..She doesn't deserve anything more than 4 k for 2.

Vicky98
04-17-22, 02:54
Incall location: Andheri West.

Ethnicity: Indian.

Type: MILF.

I have verified via a video call. She looks just like her pictures, big boobs and fair skin, goes by the name "Shikha", digits end with 825.

Does anyone have a FR on her?And how much price she is quoting?

Vicky98
04-17-22, 02:55
OK. Great story. Would you please reveal how to get contact. Would love to get lesson.Use PM facility to get the answers of all your doubts.

Guru89
04-17-22, 05:21
Lot of people I help here just here take contacts and even meet the girl / spa, but do not post FRs.

What's the point then of helping, if the basic review is not posted.

If you are taking someone, FR is expected. Then people complain that Mumbai forum, doesn't share contacts.

Guru89
04-17-22, 05:25
If anyone has some Miraroad contacts, please do share. Will reciprocate with what I can.

Also if anybody has been lately to Tanishq spa, please PM me, need to know what's the latest scene there. Been a while I went there, last time I just got BJ.

Absolutum
04-17-22, 08:39

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-mumbai/finally-here-pretty-namiHave interacted with her on video before and pretty sure she's a post op trans. Not judging or anything but just FYI.

ButtMan34
04-17-22, 20:49
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

ButtMan34
04-17-22, 20:54
[Deleted by Admin]

Kamashutra
04-18-22, 02:44
I have been reading FRs about Jenny's Den. Asked couple of members for details only one responded with her details. Contacted her after few days. I wanted to go in day time as crowd will be less (my assumption). She works only with strong reference. Due to work pressure I could not go on the day I confirmed. Finally, on this Saturday contacted her again. She asked me to verify the reference. After confirmation she called me up with directions in ironman areas. Reached her place in very safe society. The spa is little bit old kind of setup. Not like TTS. I asked for a line up which she declined. She filled some form and asked me to sign (strange). Paid counter of 1.5 for 60 min therapy. She asked me to leave out mobile, specs and watch for whatever reasons. After changing comes in Rosy a Thai lady may be in her early 30's. Tight body, good height. Spoke broken English. Massage was ok, I had better massages at other places. After 30 min of massage the question of service popped up, no FS as LE activities are high in the area. She offered BJ and B2B at 3 k. After negotiation came down to 2 k. It was after a long time I entered mongering, so said OK. I am sure it can be brought down to 1.5 k. She had small boobs but very fit body, no tummy and good ass. Very cooperative too. During B2B she told me that the mam is strict and doesn't allow FS. She told me to bring cover next time if I want FS. There are other girls to explore. All in all experience was okeish. It is value for money place. Not bad, must say. Don't flood my inbox as this is a senior member's contact.

Jooeey
04-18-22, 04:38
[Deleted by Admin]

Vicky98
04-18-22, 04:39
You don't share details of contacts when asked, but keep giving gyaan who deserves what.

Kindly share else atleast respect the person who shared the details and confirmed the pricing. I thank the fellow senior who shared and helped out.I am not giving you Gyaan but telling you reality so that others don't overpay. Money saved now can be used in future.

RohanBhr
04-18-22, 04:40
https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-mumbai/jhameellah-star-few-days-left

Has anyone tried her? Couldn't find a FR on the forum.

Do share the damage too, please.She will agree for 10 k try to comedown to 8 k.

SeekingLust
04-18-22, 05:08

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-mumbai/finally-here-pretty-namiAvoid. Had a meeting with her and bubbles. All of these Thai and phillipino girls on MR are a waste of time. Mechanical, fast, in a hurry.

DesperateMon
04-18-22, 05:17
Went to nirvana Belapur, it's a massage parlor with good ambience. Took Roshni and massage was good. Took BTB and average she removed everything and had nice nuru type massage. They wear single piece, while massaging their thighs would rub you. Had decent experience. Damage 2+2.

Decided to try nirvana as couldn't visit earlier due to their busy schedules. Went and saw the line up. All looked quite okay with good structures actually difficult to choose. Went with a tall dusky good figured babe. Realized she was Muslim and a mother but in Earl 20's. Massage was good but she was offering only HJ. So asked for the counter aunty and asked for new staff against payment. This time I clarified to the counter aunty about my requirements that is naked and DFK. In was sent a fair curvy girl with good ass named Miss be. Gosh I had selected her and that dusky girl earlier before finalizing that dusky one. Anyways once she was inside spoke to her and fixed deal for DFK, BBJ and FS. Had paid at counter for her charges too which was 2 k. As she agreed for BBJ and FS paid her 2 k more. Enjoyed with her to the core. DFK was kinda average but BBJ was sensual with good involvement from her. She tried her bit to please me. Banged her in missi and released nicely. Left as a happy man..

RattleStud
04-18-22, 06:33
Hi all,

Had went yesterday to my regular SP, took one for 4.5 k for 2 pops including ac room.

Feedback Fig was good, skin was smooth, talkative but not fluent Hindi, she was from West Bengal. Service was good rating 8 out of 10.

Looking at the rates in Mumbai, looks like will have to stick to my SP for sometime. Lack of girls and desperation of some have jacked up the price. People need to control your urges in order to have control on your expenses. Spending 8 to 10 k is becoming normal these days, which I feel is nit good in long term.

Explorer02
04-18-22, 06:47
Yuta14's mailbox is full. Some one please share her contact.

Looks- 8.

Figure- 9.

Service- 8..

Arjun31
04-18-22, 12:00
Thanks to the senior who shared the contact.

Don't know why got a few messages saying she won't respond to anyone outside Mumbai etc. From a few fellow mongers.

Messaged her yesterday and fixed up for a late evening appointment, she was very prompt in her replies and very helpful with directions.

Was offered water as soon as I entered, chose 1 HR and asked for Thai only.

In comes Ms L, about 5. 3 face is ok but is a bit on the heavier side but just the way I prefer. Very very good service probably the best I had in India from a Thai outside of Thailand and UAE.

1 HR: 1. 5 k and FS 3. 5 k.

Later stay safe.

TharkiAnna
04-18-22, 14:58
Had this contact from a senior monger on the forum. Had been in touch with this girl for long on WA. Finally decided to try her one day.

She is now chubbier than in the pic attached. Has nice pair of heavy boobs which are soft and light brown. She moans during the deed which seems quite artificial.

Started with BBBJ, nicely had those busty soft boobs, DATY, doggy, ending in missi.

Reviews.

Looks: 6/10.

Boobs: 9/10.

Ass: Big, Chubby and Round.

Service: 8/10.

Damage: 4.5 k for 1 with Place.

Mano112
04-19-22, 09:16
Recently went to Orange the spa in CBD Belapur. Asked if they offered packages. Initially they didn't respond so was going to leave but then the counter lady understood my requirements. Was asked 5 k for full service but I asked for the lineup. She asked to take Miss S amongst all. But I didn't like anyone and left. After that went to Namaste Spa they had the same line up as before. If you are not looking for FS and comfortable with Nuru / B2 b you must check out Ms S. She is cute, fair and slender. Personally didn't try as no FS. Also requesting anyone to share a good college going types chick in Navi Mumbai and Kharghar area please DM. Thanks.

Tupoi
04-19-22, 10:11
Hi,

Returned to Mumbai after about a decade. Recently took the subscription but haven't taken a plunge. I do have one SP contact from the past (random +7 numbers message on whatsapp), had used one for a Russian chic back in 2018.

Kindly share any SP or spa contacts if you can, DM open.

Ajay2984
04-19-22, 10:11
Went to nirvana Belapur, it's a massage parlor with good ambience. Took Roshni and massage was good. Took BTB and average she removed everything and had nice nuru type massage. They wear single piece, while massaging their thighs would rub you. Had decent experience. Damage 2+2.Good to know about nirvana. Am sure the nearby areas have some hidden gems in MPs and also indies. Need fo unearth them though.

Cheers.

Deejay2509
04-19-22, 12:25
Hey guys does anyone have working digits of Mansi and Fifi.

Tried their numbers but both are not working anymore. These are birds old timers would definitely know. Please PM me.

Thanks in advance.

Stay safe everyone.

MuscleHetero
04-19-22, 12:52
Had a one night stay in Mumbai on work. Researched MR a picked a few profiles and posted on ISG for reviews, but none were given.

Luckily some seniors responded and gave me a few contacts. Mano 112 gave me a contact on Miss A on telegram. Contacted her for 3 sessions full night but she said she couldn't stay for for full night. She was a small time model. So deal fixed for 3-4 hours 3 sessions and 25 K (below which she was not budging). I bought a red wine bottle in the airport.

I checked into a 5 star at BKC and informed the reception a guest would be coming. She came at specified time. She was tall, slim, dusky and good looking. Spoke good English and was very pleasant to spend time with. Started wine and and after some time started 1st session. Her body was good except for small boobs. She was very cooperative gave good DFK, BBJ, DATY and covered sex in multiple positions. After this had dinner and second session which was like the first. Since the time was up and I was tired couldn't go for the third session.

My rating.

Looks-7/10.

Ass-8/10.

Attitude-9/10.

Boobs-6/10.

Definitely will repeat for a full night 3 sessions.

[Deleted by Admin]

MystCowboy
04-19-22, 13:26
Planning to meet Priyanka S from SA, any suggestions on how much should I pay? And any refs to FRs about her.

Chino18
04-19-22, 15:02
Hey guys,

I have booked Meluha the fern this weekend. It is girl friendly?

Could anyone suggest some girl with big bust / boobs around that area.

P.S. : have already banged Nikki, Kusum and Sunita. Any other suggestion would be great.

Vicky98
04-19-22, 16:39
Planning to meet Priyanka S from SA, any suggestions on how much should I pay? And any refs to FRs about her.If you are talking about Priyanka Sutradhar then she is max 6 k for 2. And if want FN then max 10 k. But she will start with rates like 10 k for 1 etc. Don't pay that much. She is short Bengali girl with average service. All her pics are photoshopped.

Jadugar
04-19-22, 19:14
Planning to meet Priyanka S from SA, any suggestions on how much should I pay? And any refs to FRs about her.She is a Bengali girl. May be 28 now.

Small balls. Face cutting is ok. Fair. But pricy. She has got another friend Alka. You can ask even for her also. Both may take 10 k for one. Service. OK. Rest your decision.

Macron
04-20-22, 02:13
Hi all,

I got chance to meet the attached new girl Aaliya in few months ago. I contacted on her number. She is a non smoker and non drinker, because she is Muslim. But she is very passionate in bed. Little short in height but everything else is fine.

Age - 23 or so.

Face- beautiful and cute.

Skin complexion- fair and smooth skin.

Boobs- 34 with perfect size like tasty nipples.

Figure- chubby type but no extra fat.

Height- around 5. 1.

Pussy. Very very tight.

Service- she is expert in DFK and BBJ. Except anal or CIM, everything else. But later when I enquired she said she can perform CIM next time as in first time she is little new to people.

Damages- 1500 rs per shot. VFM style.

DesperateMon
04-20-22, 04:32
Bro, which is this Navi Mumbai MP in the first point. Provide some hints like location and name.

Hi guys,

Some FRs from recent MP visits.

1. Navi Mumbai MP where I prefer taking services from the owner. Went there and saw the line up. Kinda okay but I mostly worry about services along with looks. As knew that none of the girls would provide services that I need decided to take owner again. She agreed. Once inside we started enjoying with foreplays. Having taken her quite a few times in past she knows my requirements and cooperates well. She also gets turned on early and always tells me that I make her horny very soon. So I use this to my advantage. After foreplays she started giving me BBBJ. Enjoyed it to the core as I was squeezing her sexy ass and watching the scenes on the mirror. Asked her to take cut in mouth and she agreed. What followed was absolute bliss. Very awesome BJ session followed by complete unloading in her warm mouth. Very very satisfied and took shower and left. She never give massage to clients and I have myself seen her reject many clients. Anyways I have been lucky since my first visit and always visit this place. If no good choice available then I take her. At least satisfaction is assured. 5. 5 K counter for FS.

DavidStoner3
04-20-22, 06:35
Hi all,

I got chance to meet the attached new girl Aaliya in few months ago. I contacted on her number. She is a non smoker and non drinker, because she is Muslim. But she is very passionate in bed. Little short in height but everything else is fine.

Age - 23 or so.

Face- beautiful and cute.

Skin complexion- fair and smooth skin.

Boobs- 34 with perfect size like tasty nipples.

Figure- chubby type but no extra fat..Fantastic would you mind sharing contact details please?

Cooler Don
04-20-22, 08:08
Please share her digits if possible. I am visitng Mumbai this weekend. I will help you for Ahmedabad.

Thanks in advance.

P- 9.

Shahiste72
04-20-22, 10:33
And how much price she is quoting?7 k for 1 is her asking price. Has anyone tried her? Seems vfm.

MystCowboy
04-20-22, 11:11
If you are talking about Priyanka Sutradhar then she is max 6 k for 2. And if want FN then max 10 k. But she will start with rates like 10 k for 1 etc. Don't pay that much. She is short Bengali girl with average service. All her pics are photoshopped.Thanks for the info, dodged a bullet.

Ash124
04-20-22, 12:23
Hi all,

Had went yesterday to my regular SP, took one for 4.5 k for 2 pops including ac room.

Feedback Fig was good, skin was smooth, talkative but not fluent Hindi, she was from West Bengal. Service was good rating 8 out of 10.

Looking at the rates in Mumbai, looks like will have to stick to my SP for sometime. Lack of girls and desperation of some have jacked up the price. People need to control your urges in order to have control on your expenses. Spending 8 to 10 k is becoming normal these days, which I feel is nit good in long term.Hey bro need to pm you.

RattleStud
04-20-22, 18:24
Hey bro need to pm you.Yes bro, have cleared the inbox.

Ajay2984
04-20-22, 18:30
Bro, which is this Navi Mumbai MP in the first point. Provide some hints like location and name.Shatayu spa near Belapur railway station.

IEatUrMama
04-20-22, 21:38
I am visiting Mumbai. I live in States and I have been mongering for many years. I can help with queries related to states and provide contacs if someone is visiting SF bay area or Vegas. In meantime I'm asking for favor, if someone can help me with contacts / spas, in goregoan are that will be great.

Thanks in advance.

Vicky98
04-21-22, 01:50
7 k for 1 is her asking price. Has anyone tried her? Seems vfm.I think 7 k for 1 is not vfm, it's very costly. Better options available at lesser cost.

Legendaryy
04-21-22, 01:52
And how much price she is quoting?5 k for one hour.

Bhav44
04-21-22, 03:17
[Deleted by Admin]

HardPole
04-21-22, 03:34
[Deleted by Admin]

HardPole
04-21-22, 03:39
[Deleted by Admin]

Akash Roy
04-21-22, 05:25
How do you guys feel to deflower ass. It feels great to me. Many girls I meet gets ready to deflower their ass to me. See this image, she has tight pussy still I fucked her ass, and her ass is so tight that I was not able to do full thrust. And quickest time I cummed, otherwise I generally explore every corner with dick in multiple position.

Legendaryy
04-21-22, 08:05
https://instagram.com/pannu56_56_?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

She is located in Borivali West. Have always wondered if she is available for mongering. If she is, someone from here must've got the chance.

Unlocked
04-21-22, 08:28
Guys any feedback on vashi chick attached in pic.

Chino18
04-21-22, 09:48
Hey guys,

Anyone here tried the below chick from MR.

CumHard9
04-21-22, 10:04
Hey guys,

P.S. : have already banged Nikki, Kusum and Sunita. Any other suggestion would be great.Where is the location of this hotel bro?

Mano112
04-21-22, 10:10
Hey guys,

P.S. : have already banged Nikki, Kusum and Sunita. Any other suggestion would be great.Yes it is. Please note any 3+ star hotel will not bar you from bringing over company as long as you have booked with double occupancy.

Adckbpu
04-21-22, 10:11
Hi friends,

Well I am in Mumbai from today and would be staying over for weekend it would be great help if any one could share digits if indie and nice spa were extras are good.

TIA.

Mano112
04-21-22, 10:11
Where is the location of this hotel bro?Powai bro.

Mano112
04-21-22, 10:26

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-mumbai/finally-here-pretty-namiFor 50 k.

You can goto BKK / Preferrably Pattaya. Stay there in a decent hotel for 3 nights. Bang 4 good looking Thais for full night/long time or 8-10 single shots easy and return to Mumbai.

Chino18
04-21-22, 10:52
Where is the location of this hotel bro?Powai hiranandani.

ChoduMadan
04-21-22, 12:53
Well, it is impossible to go to MUM BKK Pataya stay in hotel for 3 nights bang really nice Thai girls for 3 nights for 50 K.

For 50 k.

You can go to BKK / Preferably Pattaya. Stay there in a decent hotel for 3 nights. Bang 4 good looking Thais for full night/long time or 8-10 single shots easy and return to Mumbai.

Pdv55
04-21-22, 13:26
Hello all and hat tip to seniors!

Heading to Mumbai again soon. Should have a weeks worth of fun time.

Will try out Sunita / Kajal (thanks for the contact Butockmann!) and have a few shortlisted from MR. Priyal, Manisha and a few others. Have contacts of both and have done VC with them during lockdown, both genuine.

Let me know if something good GFE / MILF, prefer better stuff as I don't indulge regularly.

DMs are open.

Suraj Boby
04-21-22, 14:01
Hey Guys,

This is Suraj from Delhi forum, can anyone confirm if the dance bars open around Thane. Please share the details if any or some good spa or Indi around thane.

Happy mongering.

Suraj.

Joshua Dsouza
04-21-22, 16:27
Well, it is impossible to go to MUM BKK PATAYA stay in hotel for 3 nights bang really nice thai girls for 3 nights for 50 K.I don't know why you both are arguing because as per another mongering forum she's a guy also she has a friend on Mr and if you look closely than that friend looks like a guy.

DaJigsKing
04-21-22, 16:47
Hey guys,

So last month I was in Mumbai and some kind soul shared a contact of Tanaz (malad). Chatted with her over WhatsApp for couple of days and decided to meet the day I was landing in Mumbai. I had my friends with me (drinking and catching up) in the room when she arrived. Looked bit darker than her pictures but definitely doable (may be 6 ish). She joined us for drinks and I had bourbon and vodka and she had both, may be little too fast. LOL.

Anyway, my friends left after an hour or so, in the mean time we got acquainted and deed started -- she was very much into it -- nice DFK followed by BBBJ. Pussy was hot -- bit smelly so no DATY. BJ for solid 10 minutes and I had to stop her as didn't want to cum. Then put the cover and banged her for 10-15 minutes in all different position and finally came in Missionary! Overall good first half.

She went to clean herself in the bathroom while I was relaxing -- it took more then 20-25 minutes for her to come back, didn't bother asking what happened -- I was ready for the second round. She came started sucking dick almost right away -- very little kissing this time -- I didn't care much at that time thinking as long BBBJ is good, I am cool. We repeated almost everything again in terms of positions etc. I came and we both were super tired specially with alcohol and I had 24+ HR of journey as I flew in from US. After 10-15 minutes, she was like I want to go and I didn't object as I wanted to sleep too, it was about 5 in the morning. I was happy so far.

So now comes the weird part, she was getting ready to leave and I was dozing off -- she collected quite a few things from room and then she left. Woke up next day morning -- went to bathroom -- I see sink had some chunks of food in it -- gross -- figured then she threw up in sink and attempted to clean but not good enough. So cleaned and now I opened my travel kit -- I see that my body spray, My hair brush is missing. I was upset. On further investigation, Shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, towel, my 4 K went missing from the table as well. She left my google pixel 6 Pro and I phone 13 alone and took these items.

Contacted her next day, she answers and says yes, she took everything stuff except 4 k and was pinning it on my childhood friend. Bad, very bad.

Body -- 7 -- no fat and fairly hot.

Boobs - 6 - not too big but not too shaggy as well.

Pussy - 7 - not too loose not too tight -- little smelly.

BBBJ & DFK -- 8 -- nice technique.

Sex - 8 -- comfortable with all positions.

Damages -- 7 K + 4 K (stole) + 1 K other things stole + hotel = 2 shots.

She is not bad if take the theft out equation -- proceed with caution -- attaching her pics.

ButtMan34
04-22-22, 00:35
Hello all and hat tip to seniors!

Heading to Mumbai again soon. Should have a weeks worth of fun time.

Will try out Sunita / Kajal (thanks for the contact Butockmann!) and have a few shortlisted from MR. Priyal, Manisha and a few others. Have contacts of both and have done VC with them during lockdown, both genuine.

Let me know if something good GFE / MILF, prefer better stuff as I don't indulge regularly.

DMs are open.There is one db near Cine Wonder open (don't remember db's name, if you want I can ask that friend about it) but it's quite expensive.

Girls are really good over there looks wise.

I don't have much exp with db but I was drunk and the friend insisted that we should visit hence I went there.

This was around last week.

Vicky98
04-22-22, 01:53
She is located in Borivali West. Have always wondered if she is available for mongering. If she is, someone from here must've got the chance.The pics are heavily photoshopped. Not at all real.

Vicky98
04-22-22, 01:55
Hey guys,

So last month I was in Mumbai and some kind soul shared a contact of Tanaz (malad). Chatted with her over WhatsApp for couple of days and decided to meet the day I was landing in Mumbai. I had my friends with me (drinking and catching up) in the room when she arrived. Looked bit darker than her pictures but definitely doable (may be 6 ish). She joined us for drinks and I had bourbon and vodka and she had both, may be little too fast. LOL.

Anyway, my friends left after an hour or so, in the mean time we got acquainted and deed started -- she was very much into it -- nice DFK followed by BBBJ. Pussy was hot -- bit smelly so no DATY. BJ for solid 10 minutes and I had to stop her as didn't want to cum. Then put the cover and banged her for 10-15 minutes in all different position and finally came in Missionary! Overall good first half.

She went to clean herself in the bathroom while I was relaxing -- it took more then 20-25 minutes for her to come back, didn't bother asking what happened -- I was ready for the second round. She came started sucking dick almost right away -- very little kissing this time -- I didn't care much at that time thinking as long BBBJ is good, I am cool. We repeated almost everything again in terms of positions etc. I came and we both were super tired specially with alcohol and I had 24+ HR of journey as I flew in from US. After 10-15 minutes, she was like I want to go and I didn't object as I wanted to sleep too, it was about 5 in the morning. I was happy so far..Tanaj Shaikh is a roadside tapori type of girl who talks like a third class pan masala chewing WG. She shows attitude as if she is Katrina Kaif but in reality she is a shit. She is dark, skinny, has attitude and with no boobs.

Guru89
04-22-22, 02:27
Anyone willing to share young indie contacts on western line except Aliza, Tanaz, Nikki, Soni, Kajal, Sonam.

Need a new contact kinda not in mood for old ones. Will reciprocate with whatever I can.

Raju556
04-22-22, 03:33
She will agree for 10 k try to comedown to 8 k.I think these rates are not justified. 10 k for 1 hour is a horrible price.

SeekingLust
04-22-22, 04:52
Well, it is impossible to go to MUM BKK Pataya stay in hotel for 3 nights bang really nice Thai girls for 3 nights for 50 K.Many have wives and families at home. Such options are not possible. Also my boss does not give leaves easily. Such options are not feasible for many husbands.

Adonis12
04-22-22, 08:15
Hello,

I have been reading stuff on this forum for a few weeks. I am new to mongering and don't have much experience with girls in general. Do you guys have any suggestions for an escort that is very good looking and can provide a GFE? If the girl is good then my budget can be quite flexible. Thanks.

ButtMan34
04-22-22, 08:18
Hey guys,

She went to clean herself in the bathroom while I was relaxing -- it took more then 20-25 minutes for her to come back, didn't bother asking what happened -- I was ready for the second round. She came started sucking dick almost right away -- very little kissing this time -- I didn't care much at that time thinking as long BBBJ is good, I am cool..Was thinking about trying her as she was messaging and calling me recently when I'd once enquired about her availability but couldn't proceed due to workload.

Also I know a dude who tried her for 5 k for 2. You overpaid by 2 k my dude.

Please keep the prices in check as these indies will hike their expectations next time once someone overpays.

Please make sure to enquire about the girl here on ISG if possible before going ahead with the deed.

Will save you some and us some of our hard earned $$.

Cheers!

Pdv55
04-22-22, 09:30
There is one db near Cine Wonder open (don't remember db's name, if you want I can ask that friend about it) but it's quite expensive.

Girls are really good over there looks wise.

I don't have much exp with db but I was drunk and the friend insisted that we should visit hence I went there.

This was around last week.Hi,

Looks like you were replying to Suraj Boby's post who was looking for db's near Thane, not mine.

Would be great if you can share some good indie GFE / MILF contacts in Mumbai in Khar / Andheri area.

I posted an FR for a Punjabi MILF in Delhi recently, can share her contact.

AgarWalk
04-22-22, 10:59

P- 9.

Damages- 5 k for 2 times, enough time to enjoy.

So guys book her quick for passionate sex. I feel relieved now after meeting her. We all contributing members of Mumbai forum know how to get her details!!Buddy, nice find. Unable to send you a pm, how can one connect with the bird?

AgarWalk
04-22-22, 11:09

Body- 9.

Thigh- 9 thunder thighs.

Pussy- 9 very clean and wet.

Ass- 8 cute and sexy.

Price- 4 k for 2.

WIR- of course, we all know how to find her details. So kindly don't flood my pm, I can't handle so many messages.Please clear inbox.

AgarWalk
04-22-22, 11:29
Hello Guys,

As no one send Malihas number or reference.

I started searching my old reference and Jugad.

Thus finally found one gem after lots of efforts.

Prices were on higher side but True Beauty.

Zero figure and kitty was super tight.

Coming to deed booked nice star hotel near Airport.

Called her in hotel Room she was on time in one piece.

Greeted her with hug and nice chocolate brought from Dubai.

She was looking super hot.

Make her feel comfortable offer her water.

And ask her for drinks if any she denied.

Felt sad.

Told her has bought nice wine from duty free she said might take afterwards.

Thus ask her to take a bath.

She said already took before coming as concerned person told her strictly to take bath.

But I insisted her and she could not deny.

As middle lady already told her she loves DATY.

So wanted directly start with it.

She revert you want to take bath (she was in mood of bathing together).

I denied.

While bathing switched off all rooms light as she told while having chocolate that I feel shy in lights and best might come.

So initially wanted to go with her mood don't want to spoil the night.

I ask told her while bathing see I switched off all lights you have to come nude out of Bathroom.

She obied like good girl.

Now started the real fire work.

She came out nude and I was waiting outside door.

Grab her from back what a sight that was nice zero figure soft ass. Touching dick.

She turn instantly and put head on my shoulder.

I gradually sit down and directly started DATY while she remains standing.

She was super hot.

Sucked well for 5 mints.

She was asking to suck fasted to go on. But I stopped.

I said I need to turn on all lights within no time she said yes.

Thus I sat on small couch and keep her right leg on table and adjusted in such a way that my she should feed her pussy to mee. At the back of my couch had a big mirror now she could see she being sucked nicely what an feeling that was.

Grabbing her Ass and sucked her for 15-20 mints.

She was super charged now it was her turn.

Ask her for BBBJ she was bit reluctant but I managed to get best out of her.

She was not doing well I ask her to stop and ask her to grab a bag which was on table she took and opened and ask what's it?

I said I have bought a branded perfume from Dubai.

She opened and she liked it like anything.

I sadly sad it's for you can only have when your performance is best.

Thus she understood that has to give her best.

Which was followed by nice BBJ which I have to tell her more sloppy. And she obied like good student.

Make her suck like slave for nice 25 mints including some 69 position as well.

After that she said could not wait now.

I ask her to come on top she was not in grinding as well.

Took her in doggy was super tight.

And finally Mish.

Lasted for around nice 30-35 mints.

She keeps on asking how can you fuck such long.

My boyfriend hardly does it for 3-4 mints.

I said that's the magic of mature Men.

Took break and try to get close to her about her personal details but she did not go in details.

She was having some financial issues thus was with me she told me indirectly.

After an hour started second session was same like first but this time she was more open and raring to go extra miles.

Thus slept nude with her and took her again in morning 5 including DATY which lasted till 7.

She was tired took break fast together.

Finally gifted her perfume she left.

She told she has some friends who has helped her to come here. She said she will introduce me to them as well.

Figure cross.

DFK 9/10.

Boobs 8/10.

Ass 10/10 nice round and super smooth.

Sex 9/10.

Kitty 9/10 super tight.

Sorry for long FR.

Enjoy.

Cheers.Please clear your inbox buddy.

Mano112
04-22-22, 14:03
Well, it is impossible to go to MUM BKK Pataya stay in hotel for 3 nights bang really nice Thai girls for 3 nights for 50 K.For the sake of conversation.

Will give you a cost break up.

Book a Mumbai to BKK Flight for 8. 5 k departure 3-4 weeks Thai Smile Airlines. Visa fee is 2 k I think or around that.

Preferrably goto Pattaya not Bangkok as mentioned with a bus or shared van. Fare would be 500 rs types.

Book LK group or Baraquda or Aya Boutique or Page 10 2. 5-3. 5 k per day = 7. 5-10.5 k 3 nights.

There are other cheaper hotel options Ibis, Holiday Inn 2 k per day =6 k for 3 nights.

There are 1-1. 5 k options too.

Food.

Street food and cafes both are great lets keep it at 1500 rs for 3 times per day. Street chicken / Fried rice / Mall stalls is good costs 150-200 rs only one time. So food budget is subjective still 5 k+- should suffice.

Bar drinks

Beer should be 250-300 rs or liquor 500-600 types. Per day Bar spending can be 2 k -2. 5 k. 7 k total for 3 nights approx. Or just buy a bottle from the airport & hunt on the street.

Girls

1800-2500 baht for long time 4500-6000 for whole night. Definitely there are cheaper options on Soi 6, Bukhao and Beach road but be careful. 4 x Chicks 20 k approx OR 600-1000 baht one shot 1500-2400 rs types. Being an Indian the rates heavily depend on how you look negotiate have gratitude decency etc. Im not saying really nice ones but good looking ones in the off season of May possible on Soi 6/Bukhao. Really really nice ones anyways dont cater to us Indians easily. Personally better get single shots as good looking ones mostly pass time and give one shot so better take for single shots pay less.

Return flight 8.5 k Thai smiles plus 500 rs shared taxi.

Now its all on where you want to spend and where you want to save so you can tune accordingly. Approx 50k is sort of doable but more importantly I was trying to make a point that 50k for a thai or filipino for a night is just ridiculous.

If you get scammed that's on you and don't regret that cause "lutt ne hi toh gaye ho bro" (you going there to get looted bro lol).

Mayo45
04-22-22, 14:13
A non ISG friend asked that one Bengali tv serial actress is in Mumbai. In need of some quick bucks. Can you do. Thought, its a good chance to score a non professional so agreed. She is staying in western part so it was easy to reach there. Located the den and entered there. She greeted with smile. In one piece printed frock. Nice size boobs and round ass. In real she was 70 pc of picture shared to me earlier as picture was of her olden days. But, still beautiful. Lively eyes. Beautiful lips and no makeup. Got fresh in the bathroom and then came in only towel. We sat on bed anf started chit chat. Carried red bulls so started sipping. She started her story and many other things to make me comfortable. During chit chat, I put my hands on her milky thighs. Thighs are well shaped. Put hands into hair and all such stuffs to enjoy the company. Then, she said. Shall I dim lights. I said yes. She pinned me to wall and started kissing. Felt boobs from frock. Wow. Then removed the ftock. And popped out two beautiful melons. Round and solid. Erected nipps. Put my mouth there. Enjoyed a lot. A little tummy was there but no stretch marks. Put mouth in naval. She was enjoying that. She took my tool in her hand and stroked. Unprofessional. She did that like novice. Pulled down her only left out cloth and put hand on smooth pussy. Clean shaved. Try to put finger inside. Very tight. Then she said. You will need oil to make entry. I realized that. Told her to bring. Poured oil after putting safety. Told her to come on top. She tried but could not go deep. She said. Come from behind. Did that. She guided and went a little deeper. I felt this fort is really kept protected. She said her BF was a nulla. Not freed the path. We both laughed. Again turned in missy. Put pillow below the butocks and pressed. Did not reached desired depth. Now, took both legs on my shoulder and pressed slowly. Wow. After some efforts reached there. Moved back and forth for some time and then speeded up..Hi bro, mind sharing the digits please. Thanks.

Bhav44
04-22-22, 17:32
[Deleted by Admin]

TempStories
04-23-22, 03:05
My prior FR on her explains all that she does. Patient girl with a subversive attitude. I am a fan of her BBBJ and downloaded both the times in her mouth. WIR. For sure. Exchange. Only with people who have helped me in past or ready to exchange credible contacts.

Sac4422
04-23-22, 06:00
My prior FR on her explains all that she does. Patient girl with a subversive attitude. I am a fan of her BBBJ and downloaded both the times in her mouth. WIR. For sure. Exchange. Only with people who have helped me in past or ready to exchange credible contacts.How do I get her number?

Luck7
04-23-22, 07:18
Bro can you please share her contact details.

I tried to message you but you inbox is full.

Got to taste Maliha, the new gem of Mumbai city. Ready to please gentleman with a promise to refund money if service not guaranteed. Very rare to find these kind of girls these days when everyone is looking to earn as much money as possible in short time. Looks like she is having some serious issues. She comes from a really nice family. Her looks, skin and figure is top class. I had my share of fun, won't write more.

Appearance- beautiful and hot.

Skin tone- milky white like any other Muslim girl.

Boobs- very big at such young age, better than MILFs.

P- very tight, obviously she is a new maal in business..

Thirsel
04-23-22, 10:19
After asking for help from every nuke and corner I understood that no one is going to help so walked my way.

Went to a New Spa famous in Monkey Area- tried connect ing a few and finally got a confirmation from one of up s ale spa about the free slot. Got confirmation for selection. Had Thai and Indian.

Choose Indian as she was really hot and went infor Massage. After half and Hour of bliss she asked about extra. And bang.

She offered a real super service.

Big Boobs to squeeze and drink. Asked if we both can suck it together she just obliged. Make me stand against wall and sucked my balls. Allowed ass fingering and ride the way you want. Aaahh. Load was off with a bang.

Rating - 8/ 10 because I wanted more time.

Boobs-10/10.

Face 8/10.

Body like a Thai

Ass. You would like to grab.

Smooch wonderful.

Funky.

Will share her details now only to this who help otherwise no need to Bombard my inbox.

Arjunshah1
04-23-22, 13:09
Hi guys,

Planning to visit Mumbai in first week of May. Requesting seniors to guide regarding best dance bars where we can get girls for FS also. Or, what would be the place for mongering like Navkar lane or Congress House or Kamathipura for a newbie who has never been to Mumbai?

Please note PM is not active. I am trying to buy bitcoins but have failed multiple times. Also, I can reciprocate in Nagpur Forum.

Cheers!

Mano112
04-23-22, 13:46
Guys any feedback on vashi chick attached in pic.Guys any feedback on this Vashi chick?

Unlocked if you end up trying anyways do write a FR.

Awasthi
04-23-22, 16:32
PM me if you would like to exchange the number with equally good indie.

A non ISG friend asked that one Bengali tv serial actress is in Mumbai. In need of some quick bucks. Can you do. Thought, its a good chance to score a non professional so agreed. She is staying in western part so it was easy to reach there. Located the den and entered there. She greeted with smile. In one piece printed frock. Nice size boobs and round ass. In real she was 70 pc of picture shared to me earlier as picture was of her olden days. But, still beautiful. Lively eyes. Beautiful lips and no makeup. Got fresh in the bathroom and then came in only towel. We sat on bed anf started chit chat. Carried red bulls so started sipping. She started her story and many other things to make me comfortable. During chit chat, I put my hands on her milky thighs. Thighs are well shaped. Put hands into hair and all such stuffs to enjoy the company. Then, she said. Shall I dim lights. I said yes. She pinned me to wall and started kissing. Felt boobs from frock. Wow. Then removed the ftock. And popped out two beautiful melons. Round and solid. Erected nipps. Put my mouth there. Enjoyed a lot. A little tummy was there but no stretch marks. Put mouth in naval. She was enjoying that. She took my tool in her hand and stroked. Unprofessional. She did that like novice. Pulled down her only left out cloth and put hand on smooth pussy. Clean shaved. Try to put finger inside. Very tight. Then she said. You will need oil to make entry. I realized that. Told her to bring. Poured oil after putting safety. Told her to come on top. She tried but could not go deep. She said. Come from behind. Did that. She guided and went a little deeper. I felt this fort is really kept protected. She said her BF was a nulla. Not freed the path. We both laughed. Again turned in missy. Put pillow below the butocks and pressed. Did not reached desired depth. Now, took both legs on my shoulder and pressed slowly. Wow. After some efforts reached there. Moved back and forth for some time and then speeded up. Pussy continued gripping my tool. Finished in sometime. What a tight hole. After finished, we both slept for some time. She shared her story again and then I understand she was working with jet airways some years back. Then took bath and left the place as a happy engineer who drilled an unknown cave.

Overall rating. 9/10.

Price. Don't want to disclose because of commentators.

WIR: yes shortly.

ServingYou2003
04-23-22, 17:00
Recently a senior member shared some details of indies upon my request. A really helpful member who I will not name.

I contacted one of the digits he shared and she didn't answer the phone. Got a whatsApp saying she is at home, so we should text.

Fixed an appointment, booked a hotel.

Deed was fixed at 20 k for full night. She was asking for 35 k.

Asked me to keep red wine ready. Etc.

Since it was from a member, I trusted blindly. The senior member is not at fault as I didn't tell him that I'm booking her.

Anyway, cut to the chase, checked-in. Gave her my room number.

Told her to do a video call confirmation. She refused, and also said since you have got a reference, why do you need a Video call confirmation.

And boom, a completely different street hooker came. I politely asked her to leave and she threatens to make a scene if I don't pay.

She calls her "boss" who threatens to bring goons to beat me up and also that he bribes the cops in lakhs so no point calling the cops.

I ended up paying 20 k for nothing to her + 6 k hotel.

Had a terrifying and definitely not a repeating experience.

I thought I was talking to an indie throughout but it was some cheating SP.

Be careful guys.

SP / scammer number ending with 3574.I had a similar experience the only difference is I had one round. Total waste of money.

Vicky98
04-23-22, 17:26
How do I get her number?You need a PM to get her details.

Vicky98
04-23-22, 17:28
Hello,

I have been reading stuff on this forum for a few weeks. I am new to mongering and don't have much experience with girls in general. Do you guys have any suggestions for an escort that is very good looking and can provide a GFE? If the girl is good then my budget can be quite flexible. Thanks.If you are looking for escorts, you can search in escort listing sites. Some escorts have their own direct website. You can try your luck in MR if budget suits you.

Santh2006
04-23-22, 22:01
Thanks to DactMong for providing me SP prems number for NL, just had a night at Mumbai, reached NL pretty late at night around 12, called prem, have me directions to come to gate 5, took a local cab, got friendly with the cab driver, gave him a 200 Rs tip which got him excited, post which he took me personally to 3 to 4 dens, didn't like any of the selections. Finally arrived at the 5th one and the pimp there showed all the lineups.

Finally liked 2 of them and was confused which one to take, the pimp said take both at 12 k, negotiated it to 10 k for 2 hrs.

The door closed and started chit chatting, took a vodka and them a beer, within 5 minutes a bit of cuddling, one of them took me to the bathroom and washed my tool.

Wanted a passionate lip kiss, and one of them pointed out that once they go high, she can get into it, said ok and they ordered for some substance at 2. 5 k, insisted me to join them, but I refused saying that I was already high on vodka and didn't want to mix it. They took a good 15 -20 minutes for the joint, while quietly cuddling them.

What followed that for the next 1 1/2 hrs was pure bliss. They went bonkers with me, lots of sucking and kissing at the same time, it was like a dream come true or watching a porn. All positions tried with me in the middle.

1st round got over in 45 min, took a 15 min break laying naked with them again taking a joint, follow the 2nd round of intense sex as they were high. Literally I was fucking one down and the other on top of me and fucking me from top. The 2nd session took more than 1 HR. There were kocks that the door, but they managed it by talking to the pimp.

It was one hell of a time, never expected the night can go this way, finally had a 3 some with full cooperation and passion.

Waiting to come to Mumbai. Next time.

DactMong. Thanks for your ping, tried to share an indie in Delhi, but your inbox was full.

SamSonone
04-24-22, 12:22
Dear Members,

I am visiting Mumbai for couple of days during firest week of May. I am regular in Dubai and helped few mwmbers here.

I had a very bad experience during my last visit in Mumbai. FR is shared in same group. I asked for help to find some other girls and one of the senior members shared a profile. But the girl would visit only 5 star like Maratha and Sahara. It is too much for me to book such a high cost place and pay for the girl charges also.

Anyone who could help with with decent VFM or a SP with reference who could suggest a hotel also?

My PM is active.

Thanks a ton in advance.

Pdv55
04-24-22, 13:24
If you are looking for escorts, you can search in escort listing sites. Some escorts have their own direct website. You can try your luck in MR if budget suits you.Hi mate,

Can you share some websites or contacts of good quality indies from Mumbai if possible? Tried messaging you but your inbox is full.

I am visiting Mumbai soon, had made a post requesting contacts recently but got no response.

I can share good indie MILF contacts from Delhi, link to recent FR with pics:

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?959-New-Delhi&p=2688473#post2688473

Anyone else reading this with good indie contacts can respond too. PMs are open.

BangSex
04-24-22, 13:35
Bro, PM me. Will share whatever contacts I have of Western Line. Regards.

Anyone willing to share young indie contacts on western line except Aliza, Tanaz, Nikki, Soni, Kajal, Sonam.

Need a new contact kinda not in mood for old ones. Will reciprocate with whatever I can.

BangSex
04-24-22, 14:01
Bro,

If you are referring to Nikki NE in the trail post, then please avoid her. Some rumors of infection in many forums.

Regards.

Hi guys,

I am planning to have fun with Nikki or Kusum both with big boobs. Anyone had them recently? Want to know if they are okay to go for, will reciprocate with someone who gives proper information or guidance. Seniors who always helped me, please do reply.

RockyRider
04-24-22, 15:36
Thanks to DactMong for providing me SP prems number for NL, just had a night at Mumbai, reached NL pretty late at night around 12, called prem, have me directions to come to gate 5, took a local cab, got friendly with the cab driver, gave him a 200 Rs tip which got him excited, post which he took me personally to 3 to 4 dens, didn't like any of the selections. Finally arrived at the 5th one and the pimp there showed all the lineups.

Finally liked 2 of them and was confused which one to take, the pimp said take both at 12 k, negotiated it to 10 k for 2 hrs.

The door closed and started chit chatting, took a vodka and them a beer, within 5 minutes a bit of cuddling, one of them took me to the bathroom and washed my tool.

Wanted a passionate lip kiss, and one of them pointed out that once they go high, she can get into it, said ok and they ordered for some substance at 2. 5 k, insisted me to join them, but I refused saying that I was already high on vodka and didn't want to mix it. They took a good 15 -20 minutes for the joint, while quietly cuddling them..Guys, I am new to this forum and I am trying to figure out how to buy ISG subscription since few days. I tried zebspay, coinbase, coinswitch but of no use. Can someone guide me how to buy a subscription here in India.

Andie 742
04-24-22, 17:36
5 k for one hour.Met her today at her place at Andheri. Its a flat she uses for deed. Texted her at morning and fixed for 10 k for 2. Tried to get down to 8 k but didn't budge. As jhonny was wanting action took the plunge as only 1 day at hand. Once there she guided to her place. After going in took a shower (was hot outside. After shower some chit chat and deed starts with slight kisses on body turning to a full tongue in out DFK. Good the b out and sucked them for good 15 minutes and went down for DATY. Nice smooth and odourless. Started with small tongue and slowly increasing intensity with fingers getting her to spurt. Then she turns attention to my neck, nips going down to the tool for a sloppy BBBJ licking nuts and a good rimming. I then asked for 69 and enjoyed lucking with a bit of spanking. Then was the turn for WOT and finally shuddered in missy. Lying all worked out wasn't sure of 2nd round. But after 15-20 minutes of chitchat, she slowly started kissing neck and nips again and jhonny was ready!! She asked for Doggy and I obliged. After some time laid her on back with 2 pillows under and went full throttle missy. Ended deed with spray on body. Time well spent! She said will get a 3 some next month when I come. All in all good Exp. Price may be higher but didn't had time to explore more.

B- 7/10.

DFK- 9/10.

P- 9/10 (bit loose, but nice structure and odourless.

GFE - 9/10.

BBBJ- 10/10 (full involvement).

WIR. Yes (will negotiate harder this time).

PM not active, so can't help with leads. She is available on MR by name of Shikha.