PDA

View Full Version : Bombay / Mumbai

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 [223] 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246

On The Wings
05-14-22, 14:40
With nothing in hand decided to take plunge into Navi Mumbai Spa and not to mention the encouraging FRs at CBD & Vashi.

Stopped at Karma Spa. Belapur. Exit the station- take Right for some 50 mts and turn Left. Another 50 mts. You reach K Star Hotel. Across the road you find a tall Building housing Shops & Offices on the Ground Floor and Apartment top above. Karma on ground floor. Average set up. Not so impressive. A mix of Bihari Local SI and NE gals. Massage was decent and professional. On seeing the gals had no inclination to ask for xtras. 60 minutes package at 2 k. Tip to the gal. Moved out.

Namaste Spa. Again from Karma Spa. If you have the habit of walking. Of course not less than 10 minutes. On the same stretch proceed to Bhoomi Mall (a failed mall with so many closed Shutters) or else get into a Auto (Rs. 20/ Mall is on right side and Namaste is on First Floor. Again a average set up. In a place like this was expecting more. Local gals. All extras with FS available. Can negotiate-5 K.

With no more interest cancelled visits to other Spas nearby.

May be a immediate pressure buster but not the one to relax and have fun. Anyways. Cheers.

HotChocolate80
05-14-22, 15:33
1) first was nimbu spa in Chembur. When I had called number of Orchid LP, the lady had asked me to come here and options will be shown. No option shown and sent avg looking / figure lady. Massage was worst. Oil stinks. Asked 500 for bum massage. Flatly refused. No further talks on service. Shower is not in good shape. Blasted the counter guy while leaving.

2) next was fortune in Mulund. Had visited earlier. Knew not worth but wanted to try Simran. As luck have it, she's not available. Line up was shown. Chose Sana, not a looker (is she from 1st MP?). She is dark but has good butts. Massage again was name sake. She quoted 7 k for FS incl BJ and shower, 5 k only FS (no BJ). Tried negotiating but didn't agree. Refused and left.

3) 3rd was Queen's in powai. Only 2 choices available when I visited around 11.30/11.45. One was slim and young, other was 40+. Chose slim one. Marwari girl. Speaks fluent English. A chatterbox. Bum massage was ok but overall massage was average to below average. Quoted 5 k for b2 b and 15 k (yeah, you read right 15 k). Laughed and kept quiet. She said 10 k for FS. Then we spoke for b2 b (with previous 2 failed attempts, needed a release). Negotiated hard and agreed for 3 k. B2 b was average. She has small books, slim body but fair. Took time to release. Came on her racks.

Overall, unsatisfying week.

Pdv55
05-14-22, 16:52
Visited Country Spa, Monkey Area which is possibly the most mentioned Spa here.

Was given a few names by some seniors to try out, like Juliette, and mentioned it at the reception. Unfortunately she was back home to Thailand.

Reception damages were close to 3 k which were higher than what I read here, but anyways first visit so went ahead.

So went in hoping to luck out, and mostly did.

Jacqueline came in soon after and started the massage, initially while sitting on me and doing the back, followed by legs.

I name dropped Juliette soon after she started the massage so that hopefully she got the hint that I'm there for extra services.

Anyways, the massage was quite good, and might not mind going back there for it alone.

Soon she asked me to turn around and started massaging the legs followed by the hands.

About 30-35 minutes in, she finally asked me if I was looking for extras, for which I said yes and was given the rates of 6 k for BBJ and 8 k for FS. I tried asking about CIM but she didn't understand and kept shushing me. Managed to get her down to 7 k for FS and initiated the action. She was slim, with nice tattoos right above her butt which looked great when pounding her ass. Started with BBJ then tried several positions before finally reaching climax.

She was quite pretty, though maybe not as much as Juliette (as per the pics) and probably had be-see cup size. The pussy wasn't loose either.

Looks - 8.

Body - 8.

BBJ - 9.

Pussy - 8.

WIR. Likely unless Juliette is back.

Damages a bit under 3 k at reception + 7 k FS.

MoskvaDesi
05-14-22, 20:56
Hi members,

So I have been in India for few months now. Now as I am stuck here indefinitely due to War, I am trying to write more about my experiences here. So I have decided to try and write about all the girls I have met during this trip of mine (especially the good ones). I am starting with one of my favorite girls.

I initially contacted Tanya through SA during 2019, but never met her. I got back in touch with her and though she said she is no longer available as a sugar baby, during our conversation we stuck a connection and she was willing to meet me over a coffee. I casually suggested that being not from town this extended stay is getting tough and would be nice if I could someone even if just for coffee / drinks / food. Since she stayed far away from where I was put up, I offered to pay her cab fare. On the day of our meeting, throughout the cab ride she kept telling me not to screw her over by not being there when she reaches as she really doesn't have money to pay for the cab. I would have generally got irritated at something like that but there was so much innocence about her that I actually remained calm through out and repeatedly assured her that she need not worry. Once she arrived, I was already waiting at the drop off area and went to receive her and infact also opened the cab door for her. Boy, was she looking a million bucks or what! I was actually taken aback by how well dressed she was and also how cute and beautiful she was. It was though awkward for me to see her dressed like a million bucks step out of what was an extremely banged up hatchback. The security around did give me "we know what's going on" look, but I quickly snapped out of my consciousness and focused solely on her. I asked her if I could take her hand and we walked in the restaurant hand in hand ala couples. There was some waiting for the window side table which I wanted and after some sweet talk, I managed to get us a botth for a while till the window side table cleared up. As soon as we sat down and we started talking, she was way too loud for a fine dine place like that one and again there was initial awkwardness in me which was quickly brushed aside by telling myself that she was probably super nervous. I asked her if she would like some wine and she said she never had any and she generally doesn't like the taste of alcohol that much, but she will give it a try if I ordered something. I ordered a red and we again started talking. She was still talking way too loud but by now I was too busy enjoying her company to even care. Once our window table opened up, I helped her get up and all eyes in the restaurant turned on her especially those of a group of 40+ ladies next to us. Sensing her awkwardness, I again took her hand this time without asking, grabbed her by side and walked to our table extremely intimately (later she would tell me hoe this just melted her). She was visibly famished all with the long cab ride and all so we spent next 40-50 minutes in eating. She was also feeling little tipsy by now as she somehow managed to gulp down 2 glasses. I now thought about trying my luck and asked her that since she was not feeling like having anymore wine and that I need time to finish remaining bottle by myself, can we go to my hotel and finish the remaining wine there in peace? And she said yes. From there we walked out, again with me grabbing her by the waist. When we reached my room there was 0 LMR and she was super hot for it. I would spare myself the trouble of going into writing about details of the act and just say that she super duper tight, to the point that she was screaming immensely in pain during first round, she was an amazing kissser, great at BBBJ and loved sex overall without anything being fake about it. We went at it for couple of rounds after which she passed out. I woke up in the morning, and she was still super sleepy, so I went and had my breakfast alone. I came back to find her awake and I told her that I needed to go out for some meetings and she was free to stay back and use the room and even order something if she wanted. I went into the shower, got ready and I was leaving she came to give me a kiss and again being the super amazing kisser she is, it turned on in no time. After fucking her throat by the wall, we had 1 more round which was more like a quickie as I was getting late. She messaged me later after couple of hours that she was leaving and she had ordered fish and chips. I gave her my Uber log in to book a cab so that she doesn't have to pay. She stayed in touch with me for long time after that and we would regularly call and talk to each other for hours. I had to stop getting in touch with her once I realised that I was getting too much attached to her.

She never mentioned any money part, but few days later she messaged me saying she needed a phone and if I could help her. I would have generally said no, but she was little to special to me for that so I agreed to sponsor a new phone for her. I had imagined her asking for some 400-500 $ phone, but she asked for a 1000 $ phone which put me off.

Next up #2 - Ryushka.

MuratK
05-14-22, 22:05
Saree pic is fake.Have your tried her? Can we get an FR?

MuratK
05-14-22, 22:12
7 k for a shot is way top high. Most of the girls quote higher but will come down to 3-4 k a shot.

Pics are definitely edited. Suggest do a VC before meeting.I spoke to her over the phone and she did not budge on the price at all. Will take your suggestion of VC confirmation. Thanks a lot.

Mcoc2017
05-15-22, 00:45
Hi,

Talking to this girl and after negotiating brought her down to 8 k for 5 hrs.

Have any one met her and if so please provide your feedback. Attaching pics.

Mcoc2017
05-15-22, 00:53
Was able to get in contact with this chick and she is quoting 5 k for 2 hrs. Not sure if it's too good to be true since every other known profile are asking for a lot more. Appreciate and feedback / review on her.

Jadugar
05-15-22, 09:31
Was un nearby area. Pinged reception for understanding what stuff available. Receptionist was as rude as ever. Sir, all our therapist are good Sir. But, thought of giving a try. Went there. Since morning time so no much rush. Paid 1. 2 k at counter and went in room. Undressed and was without dispo. Income the bird. Nice built but she said please wear dispo. Put on that. Massage started. She was not very responsive to my talks and then I understood. Its a void venture now. But when she started massage, lowered my dispo and gave a bum massage. Again become hopeful that she fruit may fall. But finally no response. Left with disappointed little johny. Don't know it is regular or I was not acceded the access.

Report:

Spa: 6/10 good and spacious.

At 1.2 k.

Bird: no gain so no answer.

Don't know if others are getting favour.

ViratM786
05-15-22, 18:40
A bit shout out for Wongering bro for sharing this contact. Met her last weekend in one of the hotel near Vashi. As referred in earlier FRs, she is sucking queen. Loved her slurpy BJ and body licking. I was running late (planned to meet her at noon but got delayed by 2 hours) & able to met her for only 30-45 minutes since she has to go somewhere. Was able to manage 2 shots in that narrow time. Overall good experience. Damage - 4 K for 2 pops.

StrongSuit786
05-15-22, 19:12
Sorry for long FR.

FR Arabian Instrument.

Fang.

Call and asked for Agnes since I wanted good service. Got to know she went to bkg and won't be here for another month. Called TTS for appointment but no slots were available so went to regular Arabian instrument only. Paid counter which is 3 k and asked the boy for picture. He took alot of time to get phone and I was tired waiting. Finally he came with his phone and said he has only one thai which is Fang. All other were NE and Indian. I was sad that there are no options but he insisted on Fang and said service achi hai inki. I said ok for her. Changed in dispo and waited for her.

In comes Fang. Must be around 26-28 with curvy figure. She has meat at right places and no tummy at all. Her boobs were not much visible under tee shirt but I knew it was handful. She started with massage which was not upto mark comparing with other thais but dude she was rubbing her body along with it and that was very arousing. From first stroke itself she was rubbing her boobs on me and was giving me feeling of B2B with clothes on. After 20 minutes she started with bum massage which lasted nearly 10 minutes and the best I have got till now. Could wait for more so asked what was on menu. She said 8 k for FS. I said I don't pay more than 6 k. She didn't negotiate hard and finalized for 6. 2 k. Payed her the money and she removed her clothes. She was wearing stripper like thongs which I loved it. Her boobs were very big and very deceptive under t-shirt. They were very big, soft and with big hard nipples. I was so happy to suck them that I went on for long time and till that time she was just enjoying the act. I initiated DFK and she was totally responsive in it and we ate each others tongue. Then I asked her to suck tool and she didn't disappoint there at all. Gave me really good sloppy BBBJ and she ensured to suck balls nicely. After sometime I asked to come in miss and she was really tight there. I was surprise with such tight pussy. She was enjoying and telling me to go nice and slow. With each thrust I was going deeper in her. I started to suck melons and have fun in miss which made her go mad. She started to get more responsive with this and started to kiss me more. Finally asked her to get in doggy. As I was fucking from behind I took oil in my hand and started to fuck her asshole with fingers. At first she was resisting by saying "not there. Only fuck pussy please. Please" but I was in mood and didn't listen to her. After some time she also started to enjoy it. That view was amazing and couldn't stop myself and came in doggy.

Next time I think she will be up for anal too.

I think this was one of best experience.

While taking shower together I asked her if she is new and got to know she just started yesterday. I understood why her pussy was tight. I paid tip for such an experience and left.

Damage. Counter 3 k and girl 6.2 k +100 tiop = 6.3 k for FS. Total 9.3 k.

DFK 9/10.

Cat 9/10.

Boobs 10/10 if you like very big ones.

Attitude 11/10 (she is super co operative and very engaging in act).

Massage skill 5/10.

WIR. Yes.

I just feel counter here is on higher side but for this girl it was worth it.

RicMelano88
05-15-22, 20:59
Hi all,

To start off, I'm more than willing to help with recommendations on New York or Toronto. Please message me.

I'm in Mumbai till Friday. I used to visit spas in Bangalore. Looking for a place that can either help with the following -.

1. Good to B2B experience with Thai in a spa. I am very very afraid of LE so please recommend a spa where probability of LE action is minimal. I'd prefer to be in the LP, Monkey or SoBo area.

2. Looking for FS with a Russian / CIS. Any person who knows a reliable SP or even indie. Please let me know.

Unfortunately came to India for a brief time period of one week so couldn't plan properly. I'm only here till Friday, so anyone can help a poor soul that would be great.

As mentioned can always give you great pointers on the scene in NYC and Toronto.

Thank you in advance.

Mcoc2017
05-15-22, 22:21
Hi all,

To start off, I'm more than willing to help with recommendations on New York or Toronto. Please message me.

I'm in Mumbai till Friday. I used to visit spas in Bangalore. Looking for a place that can either help with the following -.

1. Good to B2B experience with Thai in a spa. I am very very afraid of LE so please recommend a spa where probability of LE action is minimal. I'd prefer to be in the LP, Monkey or SoBo area.

2. Looking for FS with a Russian / CIS. Any person who knows a reliable SP or even indie. Please let me know.

Unfortunately came to India for a brief time period of one week so couldn't plan properly. I'm only here till Friday, so anyone can help a poor soul that would be great.

As mentioned can always give you great pointers on the scene in NYC and Toronto.

Thank you in advance.Hey Bro, you need PM or any mode of communication so that someone can help.

RicMelano88
05-16-22, 02:51
Hey Bro, you need PM or any mode of communication so that someone can help.Okay, yeah just saw that I need a PM and need to purchase Bitcoin for that.

Claw56
05-16-22, 03:14
I recently mongered. It was a budget VFM girls.

Girl 1- recently discovered girl. Goes by name of Mrs Ranbir. Very soft and elegant body. I licked her navel and all and totally put my black dick inside her soft mouth. Gagged her and sucked her soft boobs nicely. Then fucked her nicely 2 times.

Looks- 8.

Body- 8.

Service- 9.

Price- 3 k for 2. She is available for 6 k full night.

Girl 2- Repeated miss and after long time. I have already written a review on her. She comes with strong reference. I heard from seniors that nowadays she improved her service and offering anal to select few. Since I had met her before, she agreed for anal, but 500 Rs extra. So I paid and enjoyed anal with her. Her ass has grown very big and I cummed inside her big white ass. What a feeling man.

Will never forget. Kindly note she won't offer anal to newbies. Only to those who have repeated her in past can try.

Looks- 9.

Figure- 9.

Service- 9.5.

Damage- 5500 with 2 normal pops and 1 anal shot.

RicMelano88
05-16-22, 04:34
Hey Bro, you need PM or any mode of communication so that someone can help.What about LE scene at country spa and country refresh spa? Is that something to be worried about?

FunForSandy
05-16-22, 07:15
Visited Country Spa, Monkey Area which is possibly the most mentioned Spa here.

Was given a few names by some seniors to try out, like Juliette, and mentioned it at the reception. Unfortunately she was back home to Thailand.

Reception damages were close to 3 k which were higher than what I read here, but anyways first visit so went ahead.

So went in hoping to luck out, and mostly did.

Jacqueline came in soon after and started the massage, initially while sitting on me and doing the back, followed by legs.

I name dropped Juliette soon after she started the massage so that hopefully she got the hint that I'm there for extra services.

Anyways, the massage was quite good, and might not mind going back there for it alone.

Soon she asked me to turn around and started massaging the legs followed by the hands.

About 30-35 minutes in, she finally asked me if I was looking for extras, for which I said yes and was given the rates of 6 k for BBJ and 8 k for FS. I tried asking about CIM but she didn't understand and kept shushing me. Managed to get her down to 7 k for FS and initiated the action. She was slim, with nice tattoos right above her butt which looked great when pounding her ass. Started with BBJ then tried several positions before finally reaching climax.

She was quite pretty, though maybe not as much as Juliette (as per the pics) and probably had be-see cup size. The pussy wasn't loose either.

Looks - 8.

Body - 8.

BBJ - 9.

Pussy - 8.

WIR. Likely unless Juliette is back.

Damages a bit under 3 k at reception + 7 k FS.Try Victoria. Good looks and good service.

Mano112
05-16-22, 07:16
Hi,

Talking to this girl and after negotiating brought her down to 8 k for 5 hrs.

Have any one met her and if so please provide your feedback. Attaching pics.I have a feeling you will be disappointed. Not sure but might have seen a bad review of her before here.

Chino18
05-16-22, 08:00
Hi guys,

Is the Radisson blu at the Mumbai airport guest friendly.

Asking this as it is not mentioned on the Makemytrip as couple friendly hotel?

Has anyone tried the place for mongering?

Jddada
05-16-22, 14:03
Can any guide how to buy subscription without bitcoin. I have many things to share.

Jddada
05-16-22, 15:21
Hello everyone,

Any review on Mumbai fun lovers on MR. I smell something fishy. Please share review if anyone tried their services.

On The Wings
05-16-22, 16:19
Last and Final Call before moving out.

Any meets or reviews on MR Simran / Mira Road. Digits ending with 532. Afraid she must be a very very chubby kind. Not sure. Cheers.

MumbaiMonk2021
05-16-22, 19:20
Great FR bro, can you help with contact and reference. Thanks in advance.

Girl 1- recently discovered girl. Goes by name of Mrs Ranbir. Very soft and elegant body. I licked her navel and all and totally put my black dick inside her soft mouth. Gagged her and sucked her soft boobs nicely. Then fucked her nicely 2 times.

Looks- 8.

Body- 8.

Service- 9.

Girl 2- Repeated miss and after long time. I have already written a review on her. She comes with strong reference. I heard from seniors that nowadays she improved her service and offering anal to select few. Since I had met her before, she agreed for anal, but 500 Rs extra..===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Admin

Rahuls2304
05-16-22, 19:55
I always get the session there. Depends how you take a rappo with the therapist that's it.

Was un nearby area. Pinged reception for understanding what stuff available. Receptionist was as rude as ever. Sir, all our therapist are good Sir. But, thought of giving a try. Went there. Since morning time so no much rush. Paid 1. 2 k at counter and went in room. Undressed and was without dispo. Income the bird. Nice built but she said please wear dispo. Put on that. Massage started. She was not very responsive to my talks and then I understood. Its a void venture now. But when she started massage, lowered my dispo and gave a bum massage. Again become hopeful that she fruit may fall. But finally no response. Left with disappointed little johny. Don't know it is regular or I was not acceded the access..

PkPatra
05-17-22, 02:07
Friends,

Anyone tried, Please provide your feedback on.

Aishwarya - 784.

Cheers.

RedAlloy
05-17-22, 02:35
Was un nearby area. Pinged reception for understanding what stuff available. Receptionist was as rude as ever. Sir, all our therapist are good Sir. But, thought of giving a try. Went there. Since morning time so no much rush. Paid 1. 2 k at counter and went in room. Undressed and was without dispo. Income the bird. Nice built but she said please wear dispo. Put on that. Massage started. She was not very responsive to my talks and then I understood. Its a void venture now. But when she started massage, lowered my dispo and gave a bum massage. Again become hopeful that she fruit may fall. But finally no response. Left with disappointed little johny. Don't know it is regular or I was not acceded the access.

Report:

Spa: 6/10 good and spacious.

At 1.2 k.

Bird: no gain so no answer.

Don't know if others are getting favour.Bro,

I am regular to this spa. This is definitely a Extra spa. Each therapist provide services here, may be bad luck. You should have tried Jenny, Katty, Lucky. Services offered are CIM, BJ, B2B. Damages-1.5 k.

Vicky98
05-17-22, 02:52
Recently visited this hotel multiple times on different dates. And always found really good looking foreigner chicks coming out.

Definitely looked / felt like escorts.

The hotel bell boy was hesitant to answer.

Anyone has any idea about this?.Which hotel you referring?

FunForSandy
05-17-22, 03:28
What about LE scene at country spa and country refresh spa? Is that something to be worried about?For now everything is fine. They know how to manage the system. Have been going for many years now. Never had a problem.

DecadeGolden
05-17-22, 05:45
Hey bro,

Which area is this..Chembur area.

They have many branches across Mumbai.

SEXciting
05-17-22, 06:16
Was able to get in contact with this chick and she is quoting 5 k for 2 hrs. Not sure if it's too good to be true since every other known profile are asking for a lot more. Appreciate and feedback / review on her.Hello.

Please don't even consider her. She is not even 1% close to these pictures. She was on SA a few years back and had shared her actual photos after a lot of haggling. Avoid.

Cheers.

AgarWalk
05-17-22, 06:58
Met this girl who goes by the name of the actress who married Ranbir Kapoor. She is Muslim girl. Very nice find who is the new babe in the town. Lovely figure, creamy smooth and very fair rosy complexion and awesome attitude with polite nature and we'll behaved. She speaks urdu and blew my mind. Never been with a pure urdu speaking girl.

Regarding her looks and figure, I am attaching pics so that all can know. She has awesome boobs, very soft and she has a mole in her white big boobs. Her age is around 24 something. I fucked her like a real BF as she told me she is single now and she gave me a nice experience like a true GF.

Looking- 8.

Figuring- 8.

Attitude- 9.

And finally fucking- 9.

Damage- 4500 for 3 times hard sex.Kindly clear your inbox bro. Trying to reach via PM.

AgarWalk
05-17-22, 07:04
My usual SP Vicky sent me photos of a real HOT bird, so I went ahead and booked her. On the way to the hotel, she contacted me over WhatsApp & I found something amiss when her DP was completely different. Got in touch with VICKY and he requested me to try this one and give feedback. Since I had already paid for the hotel I was stuck with the Bait-AND-Switch (1st time he's pulled this on me). Reached the hotel and she was waiting for me in the lobby as the room was not ready. Chatted with her and she was a little worried as I had sent her the pic of the girl I had booked. She was worried and thought I will send her away but her demeanour was quite simple and I immediately realised she is not a regular WG or a professional. I Finally got a girl next door.

We went up to the room and she told me she is gainfully employed and meets people only when she needs some ₹ to bridge some shortfalls. She was quite open about her place of employment, family etc. I asked her to remove her top and was shocked at what was hidden underneath. From the outside, her chest looked OK, but when she removed her T-Shirt it was Eye-popping amazing with black netted lingerie that showed a hint of her tits. So I chatted a little with her in bed and started with DFK and BBBJ. Her attitude was amazing and her only objective was to please me. Full-on GFE all throughout, maybe we hit it off well! The act went on for a good 30 minutes and she got quite horny after 5 minutes. Had to ask her to slow down. She enjoyed riding me and was grinding her vag away like a sex-starved beast.

Ended after 30 minutes, truly satisfied. I was upset that Vicky did not send me what was promised but I did thoroughly enjoy this non-professional WG.

Figure: 8/10.

Face: 6/10.

Boobs: 9/10.

Ass: 8/10.

BBBJ: 7/10. She got a little teeth on johnny.

DFK: 9/10.

GFE: 10/10.

Hygine: 8/10.

WIR: YES.Your inbox is full buddy. Please can you clear some and we can reach out?

SanMum
05-17-22, 09:46
Hi monger friends,

Has anyone done with her? My SP suggested this chick. Please review.

MBrando
05-17-22, 12:02
Looks good for 5 K, if not asking for advance you should go ahead. Only other option is to have video call.

Was able to get in contact with this chick and she is quoting 5 k for 2 hrs. Not sure if it's too good to be true since every other known profile are asking for a lot more. Appreciate and feedback / review on her.

Mcoc2017
05-17-22, 12:38
Hello.

Please don't even consider her. She is not even 1% close to these pictures. She was on SA a few years back and had shared her actual photos after a lot of haggling. Avoid..Thanks buddy for saving me from the hassle.

RoshanRock
05-17-22, 13:13
Met this girl who goes by the name of the actress who married Ranbir Kapoor. She is Muslim girl. Very nice find who is the new babe in the town. Lovely figure, creamy smooth and very fair rosy complexion and awesome attitude with polite nature and we'll behaved. She speaks urdu and blew my mind. Never been with a pure urdu speaking girl.

Regarding her looks and figure, I am attaching pics so that all can know. She has awesome boobs, very soft and she has a mole in her white big boobs. Her age is around 24 something. I fucked her like a real BF as she told me she is single now and she gave me a nice experience like a true GF.

Looking- 8.

Figuring- 8.

Attitude- 9.

And finally fucking- 9.

Damage- 4500 for 3 times hard sex.Hi bro,

As your inbox is full, unable to message you.

Please PM the digits of Mrs. Ranbir. I can reciprocate some contacts of Navi Mumbai and Pune.

Thanks in advance.

PussyPanda
05-17-22, 15:38
Tried her month ago at hotel near airport.

Asks few bucks as cab money just to ensure you are genuine.

Body. Chubby (bit overweight in my opinion).

Boobs - 10 (massive 38).

Ass - 9.

Pussy - 6.

BJ - 5.

Damages - 10 k.

Very talkative, opens up after a pint of beer.

Good for One time use.

Last and Final Call before moving out.

Any meets or reviews on MR Simran / Mira Road. Digits ending with 532. Afraid she must be a very very chubby kind. Not sure. Cheers.

MadMax12
05-17-22, 15:47

Regarding her looks and figure, I am attaching pics so that all can know. She has awesome boobs, very soft and she has a mole in her white big boobs. Her age is around 24 something. I fucked her like a real BF as she told me she is single now and she gave me a nice experience like a true GF..Please share digits.

Mano112
05-17-22, 17:44
Hi guys,

Is the Radisson blu at the Mumbai airport guest friendly.

Asking this as it is not mentioned on the Makemytrip as couple friendly hotel?

Has anyone tried the place for mongering?Yes it is couple friendly. ITC Maratha is in a way guest friendly too.

Mano112
05-17-22, 17:47
Was able to get in contact with this chick and she is quoting 5 k for 2 hrs. Not sure if it's too good to be true since every other known profile are asking for a lot more. Appreciate and feedback / review on her.Mostly fake avoid. But if you must try for Johnny meet her in the lobby then book the room.

ILuvIndie
05-17-22, 18:55
Hey guys,

Will in be in Mumbai for few days.

Please do share contacts of any Indies.

Will reciprocate for sure in major India / European cities.

Money is not an issue.

TIA.

Samir698
05-18-22, 02:58
Tried her month ago at hotel near airport.

Asks few bucks as cab money just to ensure you are genuine.

Body. Chubby (bit overweight in my opinion).

Boobs - 10 (massive 38).

Ass - 9.

Pussy - 6.

BJ - 5.

Damages - 10 k.

Very talkative, opens up after a pint of beer.

Good for One time use.Damages of 10 k is for how many shots and how much time bro?

On The Wings
05-18-22, 06:19
Tried her month ago at hotel near airport.Good for One time use.Thanks for the feedback, dude.

Rockefeller1
05-18-22, 10:28
Hi friends,

Has anyone met this chick earlier? Found her on Tinder. Apparently open to anal and CIM.

PussyPanda
05-18-22, 13:08
2 shots, couple of hours.

Damages of 10 k is for how many shots and how much time bro?

KetanMehta
05-18-22, 13:51
I pinged Sheetal Bhabhi for her availability. She confirmed and I went to her place. She has nice pad in Mira Road. It was a safe apartment. Once inside we locked up and jumped on each other. Literary I tore her saree, opened her petticoat, blouse and she was only in her bra and panty. I wanted to admire her fair body before fucking. She removed her and bra and panty and then signaled me. So I jumped on her and started sucking her big fair boobs like crazy. She has big cherries. And rest all is just a nice experience.

Looks- 8 hot bhabhi with sindoor adds to her sex appeal.

Figure- 8.5 fleshy, new homemaker type.

Service- 8 tries to please, DFK, BBJ, balls sucking, licking. I her pussy is very clean and she really likes people who do DATY on her because her hubby doesn't indulge into it.Hi brother,

Can you please share her digits.

SaintIn
05-18-22, 13:57
Request feedback on the girl on M2, goes by the name Bipps. Asking 10 K for 2 - 3 hours.

https://mingle2.com/intro/2bc001f27dc37f58cd7a

Regards,

Saint.

On The Wings
05-18-22, 15:44
With the advent of the infamous Vasant Dhoble the then Chief Cop during 2010,it was speculated that DBs in Kashi Mira Road & Byander will soon have to re-locate along the jungle side of Ghodbunder Road. But Real Estate mafia has defied all speculations bringing DBs to their Knees both at Kashi Mira Rd and Ghodbunder.

The high rise Columns of Metro Rail equally threatened by the uprooting Apartments on either side of Ghodbunder Road had put a stop for any entry of DBs. And the scene in Kashi Mira is totally Devastating. Line of Columns of Metro alongside the skyrocketing Apartments is almost suffocating. Many of the popular DBs had already closed and the remaining ones seems to be facing a tough time. When I was there around 9 pm, Cops were going & coming out of Samudra Bar and few Cops were discussing in front of Meena Bar. I need not have to mention about Saturday Nights and Millenium DBs who even at the best of times-put a average show. As we all know the Thumb rule for DBs. No dance gals no customers.

With construction work in full swing-you need more patience for driving & walking in Kashi Mira Road. Comparatively Mira Byander Road is better.

Guys who would like to venture in these areas-plan well or better stay away for some time.

On The Wings
05-18-22, 16:28
Was in my Hotel near Shivaji Chowk Mira Byander Rd. Was just sitting in the Office room behind the Reception Desk. It was Sunday. The scene I witnessed was just mind boggling. For every 15/20 minutes. A new Pair was arriving asking for Rooms. Seems the maximum time spent in the room was less than 2 hours and the Reception guy was so busy allotting rooms or if not available asking them to wait for sometime. Many of the gals were presentable all young and as expected some average. Was told that on Saturdays & Sundays with no time restrictions from Morning till late evening. People check-in.

While in ISG we find endless requests for Indes & SPs and with no Good Samaritan to come for help, except few, we continue groping in the dark and end up somewhere with lot many ifs & buts. Whereas looking at the scene in this Hotel-was wondering from where do these guys find gals and how they manage to fix them? Though all are not Paid ones-the variety I witnessed keeps on nagging my mind.

Friends- does it call for any special social skills?

The money these Hotels guys make out on Sat & Sundays, OMG. With 1.3 K /1.5 K for a couple of hours. What to say.

Mcoc2017
05-18-22, 18:37
I found her in a different social media handle and call herself "P*.

Says about living with mother and brother and didn't tell the $ for 2 sessions.

Seems too good to be true. Let me know how it goes.

Hi friends,

Has anyone met this chick earlier? Found her on Tinder. Apparently open to anal and CIM.

DaddyCool29
05-18-22, 19:08
**FR Tanisha (digits ending 204).

Who: Fair lively lady in her early 30's.

When and where: 2 weeks ago; Darkness (east).

What I liked:

Amazing BBBJ skills.

DFK.

Nice melons.

What I missed:

No CIM / COF.

Slightly bulging soft tummy with few stretch marks..Hi,

Can I have her contact please? I'm new to indie scene after trying MP and burning my hands in SA. PM is open.

Mcoc2017
05-18-22, 19:09
Wondering if you would be kind enough to provide contact details and reference for any one of those birds. I would truly appreciate it. My PM is open.

Looks- 8.

Body- 8.

Service- 9.

Price- 3 k for 2. She is available for 6 k full night..

DaddyCool29
05-18-22, 19:14
Hi Seniors and fellow ISG folks,

I have been following tjos forum for over 2 years and started my mongering journey with MPs and SA. Though MP experience has been good (I get my BJ and CIM regularly when I feel like) and I'll continue to explore, I'm craving for some Indies now. The SA scene has changed of late and the VFM quality has come down since the lockdown. With a lot of research finally managed to get subscription to ISG.

Now hoping for seniors to help with indie VFM contacts or SP contacts that I can explore.

Please help an indie newbie. Spread good karma. It always comes back. LOL.

Newbie13
05-19-22, 08:45
Does any monger bro have new contact details of Jasmine from Vashi (separated MILF with a kid). The one who works in a salon. Kind request to share details in inbox. Or any kind hearted soul can share any slim MILF from navi Mumbai. Help will be appreciated. Can share Delhi contact if required. Thanks.

FunLovingGuy20
05-19-22, 16:53
Hi brother,

Can you please share her digits.I am coming to Mumbai in June, can you please PM me with Dance Bar / Pick bar in Mumbai details.

Sanwk
05-19-22, 18:05
Hello guys,

This FR about Smita busty Marathi girl. Very cheap and vfm girl. Ready to travel. I called in my home because to save money on hotels.

Looks- 7 normal.

Boobs- 9 with pointed dark nipples.

Figure- 9 tight and solid.

Pussy- 8 moderately tight.

Service- 9 DFK, BBJ, licking and rough treatment on her boobs allowed. I literally chewed away her nipples and still she was enjoying.

Damage- 3 k for 2 shots, no time limits.

WIR- absolutely, that's how Mumbai forum people enjoy life.Brother can you share her digits? Tried to PM you but your inbox seems to be full.

VickyD6
05-20-22, 05:36
Bro, search the forum for Club Escape. Think that's a pick up bar.

I am coming to Mumbai in June, can you please PM me with Dance Bar / Pick bar in Mumbai details.

Ravik5932
05-20-22, 06:13
Bro, search the forum for Club Escape. Think that's a pick up bar.Pick up place for cheap escorts at a very high price.

Raju556
05-20-22, 08:53
Bro, search the forum for Club Escape. Think that's a pick up bar.Are the girls there pure WG or non pro type bro? What's the damage.

InvincibleBet
05-20-22, 09:56
Will anyone share zeenat and maliha contact with me?

I have some vfm Indi contacts and SP contacts as well.

InvincibleBet
05-20-22, 10:12
Was in my Hotel near Shivaji Chowk Mira Byander Rd. Was just sitting in the Office room behind the Reception Desk. It was Sunday. The scene I witnessed was just mind boggling. For every 15/20 minutes. A new Pair was arriving asking for Rooms. Seems the maximum time spent in the room was less than 2 hours and the Reception guy was so busy allotting rooms or if not available asking them to wait for sometime. Many of the gals were presentable all young and as expected some average. Was told that on Saturdays & Sundays with no time restrictions from Morning till late evening. People check-in.

While in ISG we find endless requests for Indes & SPs and with no Good Samaritan to come for help, except few, we continue groping in the dark and end up somewhere with lot many ifs & buts. Whereas looking at the scene in this Hotel-was wondering from where do these guys find gals and how they manage to fix them? Though all are not Paid ones-the variety I witnessed keeps on nagging my mind.

The money these Hotels guys make out on Sat & Sundays, OMG. With 1.3 K /1.5 K for a couple of hours. What to say.They pay with their time bro, I have a girlfriend as well but it's very exhausting for guys, and once in a while they get lucky.

But there a luck factor as well, some girls do need more sex than others.

NickMehta
05-20-22, 10:31
Three new Thai ladies have joined here. Sugar, Nadia and Linda. Met with Nadia and Linda around 2 weeks ago (had taken a client there).

Massage and service was excellent. Massage lasted around 30 minutes with proper deep tissue therapy. And, service included everything from a soft, sensual BBJ, to 69, and then multiple positions.

Note that these are ladies in their mid-30's. Not young gals. But, as with most Thais, excellent skin texture, and medium body structure. Can't complain.

Counter: 2 k (with membership).

Service: 3 k.

Wir: yes, took membership (almost used, as my client wanted to go multiple times 😮 😋).

TempStories
05-20-22, 11:27
She is asking for 7 k for 2 shots. Is that the new rate? I thought it was 6 k.

TempStories
05-20-22, 11:29
Is this Soni number ending 48?

Had heard of 2-3 Sonis in this forum, so not sure if I had read her FR before.

Anyways, booked her after few back & forth of availability. Arrived at the hotel half hour late.

Washed up, didn't take a shower. Now the fun started.

She undressed. Except the bra. And said me not to undress and just lie down.

Then she started undressing me one by one cloth, which was so cool. Asked her if I had cleaned my tool. I had before she arrived, so she continued. She started licking my whole body from ears to toes (took my toes in her mouth too). Then proceeded to BBBJ and what a BJ, so involved. Tries to take in whole, even gags and everything, feels like heaven. Did the balls, below balls and everything and again licked the whole body. Super turned on from all the licking. Then she put on safety and proceeded to WOT, and such a warm pussy, felt so good. Not so tight but not loose. Did that for some time, switched to missionary and finished in it.

We both cleaned up a little.

Generally I like to chitchat in between, and no action. But she was ready for more. Said to cleanup my ass too.

And then told me to stand.

Again licked the whole body from back too this time, near ass and balls from back, then again BBBJ, the way she puts her heart in it, gags so much, she even kept a towel on her shoulder for gagging. I told her after to rinse her mouth a little...

Vankee2010
05-20-22, 15:06
Hey guys,

Will in be in Mumbai for few days.

Please do share contacts of any Indies.

Will reciprocate for sure in major India / European cities.

Money is not an issue..What's your interests dance bar or SP or MP.

Inbox your number.

MavericKing
05-20-22, 15:42
Does any monger bro have new contact details of Jasmine from Vashi (separated MILF with a kid). The one who works in a salon. Kind request to share details in inbox. Or any kind hearted soul can share any slim MILF from navi Mumbai. Help will be appreciated. Can share Delhi contact if required. Thanks.Jasmine has left the scene for time being.

MoskvaDesi
05-20-22, 17:32
Continuing from my previous post about girls whom I have met in this visit of India, here is a FR on my all time favorite girls ever worldwide.

Ryushka (this is the nickname I gave her & I don't even remember her original name, to me she was and will always be Ryushka).

This contact was also made on Seeking.com when I was looking for some sub personality. Now 9/10 girls just mention that they are a sub and looking for a dom / daddy without actually knowing even 10% about being a sub. But one scroll through this profile and I knew this one was for real. She even had bdsmtest. Org results on her profile. I got in touch with her and the initial impression of her was that of her being someone with a 'bitchface syndrome" rather than that of a sub. She said what I really agreed with that to be true sub for someone, sub has to really love her dom to completely submit. Our initial chats were just me trying to get her open up more and she remained very cold. One day, she told me that I might be finding her very cold but it's just that she is not good with texting. And boy was that true or not, because when I met her, she was like this really sweet open kind of girl, least to extremely beautiful. We had decided to meet at a cafe for the first time, but I was feeling like it'd be such a waste meeting her in a public place. To my extreme joy, she herself suggested that if I am ok with it, can she come over to my place as it'd be much more private and peaceful. The moment she stepped out of the taxi, I was mesmerized. At my apartment, we had a really good conversation with few drinks. She had agreed to meet me on the condition that she won't indulge in any physical activity on the first meet. But as drinks started flowing, I started taking my chances and our kissing soon turned into me feeling her all over. Long story short, that meeting was well done for me as I managed to score a DATY. Not to come across as a pushy desperate guy, I didn't push her for anything more post that. After that our conversations became more and more enjoyable for me and soon we met again near her college. As soon as we sat down in a CCD shop, we both knew that this setting was not for us. It was then that she suggested that we go to her building which is in a very exclusive part of south Bombay and you need a resident's approval to enter. I was too much into her by this time to say no to anything, on the way she scored some weed for us light up. Boy was her residential neighborhood beautiful or what. She sneaked us both to a floor in her building which was under construction and was her den to spend some alone time and smoke a joint. The view from there was just beautiful. And the privacy that both of us got, just made me fall more and more for her. We had an excellent time that day where we did not converse much but just stole kisses, rested our heads on each other's shoulders etc. It was pretty fun to make out in that beautiful setting. Finally she said she was ready to take the plunge and let me have her anyway (her words). Since we had met through SA, I was still waiting for her end of the deal and finally asked her what she wanted from me as an allowance. She said she doesn't want any money though it'd be nice if I could buy her a few things from Zara. (It was only when I got the bill that I realised that how expensive "few things" can be.) But she was way too special to me by now to even think of backtracking.

I also figured by now that she was more of a brat than a sub as she like being a tease and a bad girl to be intentionally disciplined. I booked a hotel near her college as she could not stay for the night and could stay only for the duration of her college hours. That day was one of most awesome days I have ever spent with a girl. Also I came to realise that she was way more experienced than me in a sub-dom relationship and acts. The things she told me about and few things she made me do to her give me hard on even today just by the thought of it. To have a such a pure, sweet, innocent and total non-pro to submit to you is an adrenaline rush like none other. By the time she left, my dick was literally sore. But that day I got to know more and more about her and how she was extremely serious with her previous dom / BF and when they broke up, she tried suicide more than once and she still had the scars on her wrist. This made me really skeptic and concerned about her as I knew that however I might like her, I couldn't be there for her after few weeks as I wouldn't even be in the same city as hers. And I really did not want her to get too much attached and then be heartbroken again. I was though so much emotionally involved by now that I had to call my best mate in Germany and tell him about her and also tell him that I know what is the right thing to do here, but I just need to hear it from someone.

Couple of days later, she again asked me if I wanted to meet her again and this time she can stay over as she is scheduled to go for a friends' place for nightover. In return she again asked to shop few things from Zara. Only this time round, her shopping list was 3 x that of an already expensive 1st bill. I figured this was the best moment to end things up. I told her I would buy her all those things (which I never intended to). Then when she actually went online and asked for my CC to checkout, I stopped replying to her messages and blocked her out. My idea was that she should hate me and think of me as a miser and loser instead of being heart broken later. Also, to be honest I was never going to pay that shopping bill for any girl in the world! Although as she had already said that if I feel she has gone overboard in her shopping spree I can always tell her and she would completely understand, I did had that choice of asking her to be reasonable in her shopping sprees and still continue seeing her and having the best sex of my life, the mother fucker heart came in way of that. It's been months since that day and we never had any contact post that.

One day last month, I saw her whatsapp status update which seemed like that of a hitched couple. I messaged her to congratulate and immediately she blocked me and later that number had a different user altogether which means she changed her number and someone else got her number.

I am posting a faceless pic of hers, so that if anyone recognizes her from Seeking and had met her as well can know whom I am talking about.

Again sorry but don't ask for her contact as it is pointless.

Cheers. VG!

Next - #3 Amber, Delhi.

Vicky98
05-20-22, 17:43
She is asking for 7 k for 2 shots. Is that the new rate? I thought it was 6 k.It's not even 6 k. Her actual worth is not more than 3 k for 2. She is an average Nepali. She is quoting high because some people paid her more in the past. You can read old reports to know who are those culprits.

Rockefeller1
05-20-22, 18:58
I found her in a different social media handle and call herself "P*.

Says about living with mother and brother and didn't tell the $ for 2 sessions.

Seems too good to be true. Let me know how it goes.Was asking for 10 k for 4-5 hours, anal and CIM included. Deleted me on Telegram when I asked for video call for verification. Seems probably fraud.

Rockefeller1
05-20-22, 21:10
Can any kind soul share Soni's (Asalpha) latest number with me (pm open). I have her old contact with digits ending 148 but the person on the other side is acting as if he / she is hearing the name Soni for the first time.

CrazzyMonger
05-20-22, 21:53
On a short trip to Mumbai.

Please share contacts for Short time 3 hours.

Budget. Max 10 k.

Preference busty.

I hope Mumbai brothers will not disappoint.

Cheers.

DesiGuy3
05-20-22, 22:02
So what was the total damage for you? Also why not share her profile link which will be easier for everyone to see.

Continuing from my previous post about girls whom I have met in this visit of India, here is a FR on my all time favorite girls ever worldwide.

Ryushka (this is the nickname I gave her & I don't even remember her original name, to me she was and will always be Ryushka).

This contact was also made on Seeking.com when I was looking for some sub personality. Now 9/10 girls just mention that they are a sub and looking for a dom / daddy without actually knowing even 10% about being a sub. But one scroll through this profile and I knew this one was for real. She even had bdsmtest. Org results on her profile. I got in touch with her and the initial impression of her was that of her being someone with a 'bitchface syndrome" rather than that of a sub. She said what I really agreed with that to be true sub for someone, sub has to really love her dom to completely submit. Our initial chats were just me trying to get her open up more and she remained very cold. One day, she told me that I might be finding her very cold but it's just that she is not good with texting. And boy was that true or not, because when I met her, she was like this really sweet open kind of girl, least to extremely beautiful. We had decided to meet at a cafe for the first time, but I was feeling like it'd be such a waste meeting her in a public place. To my extreme joy, she herself suggested that if I am ok with it, can she come over to my place as it'd be much more private and peaceful. The moment she stepped out of the taxi, I was mesmerized. At my apartment, we had a really good conversation with few drinks..

Yuta14
05-21-22, 03:38
Hello friends,

I had never tried a South Indian girl before. So ordered this babe from god's own country state. She seemed very natural and all her curves were perfect. Her milk was so good and tasty. Perfect natural bouncy boobs which are made to just chew and suckle like crazy. Overall this experience was a success.

Face- 7.

Figure- 9.

Skin tone- 7.

Pussy- 9.

Ass- 9.

Attitude- 9 she is non pro type.

WIR- yes.

Pricing- 8 k full day with 3 pops.

Don't flood me guys as I am very busy nowadays! Stay safe.

CmPunk7661
05-21-22, 04:47
Hello friends,

I had never tried a South Indian girl before. So ordered this babe from god's own country state. She seemed very natural and all her curves were perfect. Her milk was so good and tasty. Perfect natural bouncy boobs which are made to just chew and suckle like crazy. Overall this experience was a success.

Face- 7.

Figure- 9.

Skin tone- 7.

Pussy- 9.

Ass- 9.

Attitude- 9 she is non pro type.

WIR- yes.

Pricing- 8 k full day with 3 pops.

Don't flood me guys as I am very busy nowadays! Stay safe.Too common nowadays on this forum. Write a good FR and then in the end write one line - "Don't flood me guys".

[Non-English text deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

Ajay2984
05-21-22, 06:23

The money these Hotels guys make out on Sat & Sundays, OMG. With 1.3 K /1.5 K for a couple of hours. What to say.Very correct observation. I think these days school and college kids are more independent and not afraid of visiting hotels for physical gratification. The girls are homely types and from middle class backgrounds.

I think it's about social skills too. If we are good at it then can actually bed any female, of course patience and effort are the key here. There are far too many fishes in the pond and available for variety of reasons. We just have to keep angling and wait for a tasty catch.

P.S.-- can understand your state of mind as you kept witnessing the pairs coming in and going out.

Cheers.

CmPunk7661
05-21-22, 07:41
Hello guys,

This FR about Smita busty Marathi girl. Very cheap and vfm girl. Ready to travel. I called in my home because to save money on hotels.

Looks- 7 normal.

Boobs- 9 with pointed dark nipples.

Figure- 9 tight and solid.

Pussy- 8 moderately tight.

Service- 9 DFK, BBJ, licking and rough treatment on her boobs allowed. I literally chewed away her nipples and still she was enjoying.

Damage- 3 k for 2 shots, no time limits.

WIR- absolutely, that's how Mumbai forum people enjoy life.Bro, are you open to sharing her contact? 3 k for 2 shots. This is goldmine. [Non-English text deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

CmPunk7661
05-21-22, 07:44
Hi Seniors and fellow ISG folks,

I have been following tjos forum for over 2 years and started my mongering journey with MPs and SA. Though MP experience has been good (I get my BJ and CIM regularly when I feel like) and I'll continue to explore, I'm craving for some Indies now. The SA scene has changed of late and the VFM quality has come down since the lockdown. With a lot of research finally managed to get subscription to ISG.

Now hoping for seniors to help with indie VFM contacts or SP contacts that I can explore.

Please help an indie newbie. Spread good karma. It always comes back. LOL.I feel you bro. I am also a regular at spa and NL. Indies ya girls through SPs explore karna hai. Anyone ready to spread Good karma.

CmPunk7661
05-21-22, 08:08
Sorry for long FR.

FR Arabian Instrument.

Fang.

Call and asked for Agnes since I wanted good service. Got to know she went to bkg and won't be here for another month. Called TTS for appointment but no slots were available so went to regular Arabian instrument only. Paid counter which is 3 k and asked the boy for picture. He took alot of time to get phone and I was tired waiting. Finally he came with his phone and said he has only one thai which is Fang. All other were NE and Indian. I was sad that there are no options but he insisted on Fang and said service achi hai inki. I said ok for her. Changed in dispo and waited for her.

In comes Fang. Must be around 26-28 with curvy figure. She has meat at right places and no tummy at all. Her boobs were not much visible under tee shirt but I knew it was handful. She started with massage which was not upto mark comparing with other thais but dude she was rubbing her body along with it and that was very arousing. From first stroke itself she was rubbing her boobs on me and was giving me feeling of B2B with clothes on. After 20 minutes she started with bum massage which lasted nearly 10 minutes and the best I have got till now..Had been with her last week. She didn't even do any pretense. She came in, and stood in front of me. I took my chance and started kissing her. Then she directly asked if I wanted massage or only boom boom. I said boom boom. And then the heavenly experience started. Exactly as described by you.

I only feel that now with such high counter charges, total thing goes up to 9 k which is very expensive. Earlier before lockdown, they were giving membership at 10 k for 8 sessions. Plus the chicks were also not demanding that much. In fact I enjoyed with Agnes for free couple of times. But now the scenario in spas have changed. Thais along with NEs are asking for a lot of money.

CmPunk7661
05-21-22, 08:10
Bro,

I am regular to this spa. This is definitely a Extra spa. Each therapist provide services here, may be bad luck. You should have tried Jenny, Katty, Lucky. Services offered are CIM, BJ, B2B. Damages-1.5 k.Which spa are we talking about here?

Legendaryy
05-21-22, 10:15
Goes by the name Ridhi. Seems new to the game. Has never tried Anal or CIM but seems open to try.

Has anyone had an experience with this bird? Digits end with 894.

TempStories
05-21-22, 11:13
Yes. Told her bye bye when she did not reduce the rate. Enough better options available.

It's not even 6 k. Her actual worth is not more than 3 k for 2. She is an average Nepali. She is quoting high because some people paid her more in the past. You can read old reports to know who are those culprits.

DaJigsKing
05-21-22, 12:19
Hi guys!

Coming to Mumbai again next week and wondering if anyone can help me with few indie digits or even SP. I have helped a lots of guys here before with the same and will continue to do the same. Please PM me!

Have tried Kajal / Sunita, Shreya, Nikita, Maggi, Sonam etc. Looking for some class girls, don't mind spending some $$$ for the right ones.

Thank you,

At DaJigsKing.

ILuvIndie
05-21-22, 12:54
Expressing what many of us already feel.

There seems to be 2 kinds of worlds, in mongering.

One is: FKK clubs or Europe in general (open websites with many genuine reviews) and few other parts of the world, were everything is quite open and easy to find. Of course you need to research and find the right bird to avoid a bad experience. But everything is easily accessible.

And there is other world, like in India; It's very very difficult to get into the circle to be able to access the contacts. For a person like me who travels extensively, it's not always possible to get into the circle in every city because of want of time. It takes time to build trust in a closed circle.

MR and SA is full of frauds. Very difficult to get the right bird.

Forums like these are meant to ease this process. But sadly, I don't think this is helping much. Most of the senior members are hesitant to share contacts. I understand, they too are not sure who is genuine. Trust isn't there.

I think the forum has to change with changing times and make use of new tech to make it easier for us to build trust amongst members, so that the contacts can be shared more freely.

Just thought of sharing my opinion. You are free to disagree. At the very least, this is a forum to express your views freely.

HituMonger
05-21-22, 17:53
Had been with her last week. She didn't even do any pretence. She came in, and stood in front of me. I took my chance and started kissing her. Then she directly asked if I wanted massage or only boom boom. I said boom boom. And then the heavenly experience started. Exactly as described by you.

I only feel that now with such high counter charges, total thing goes upto 9 k which is very expensive. Earlier before lockdown, they were giving membership at 10 k for 8 sessions. Plus the chicks were also not demanding that much. In fact I enjoyed with Agnes for free couple of times. But now the scenario in spas have changed. Thais along with NEs are asking for a lot of money.Why they should not demand when these spa's are fully packed. Earlier I used to walking these Thai spa's, but now without appointment its impossible on weekends. Country Thai spa is always packed. I have seen people coming with luggage that means even people coming from outside places keep this spa in their agenda. Today I met one girl from SA, she told me she and her friend visited Amhedabad and she-was paid 35 k along with tickets and hotels while her friend got 1. 35 lakhs. Another one told that one guy from Pune paid 70 k and troubling her to becoming her girl friend and she has blocked him. There is big demand from desperate guys and they are willing to pay anything.

Ram1189
05-21-22, 20:06
Anyone has contact of Insta model or Splitsvilla models?

CmPunk7661
05-22-22, 05:58
Expressing what many of us already feel.

There seems to be 2 kinds of worlds, in mongering.

One is: FKK clubs or Europe in general (open websites with many genuine reviews) and few other parts of the world, were everything is quite open and easy to find. Of course you need to research and find the right bird to avoid a bad experience. But everything is easily accessible.

And there is other world, like in India; It's very very difficult to get into the circle to be able to access the contacts. For a person like me who travels extensively, it's not always possible to get into the circle in every city because of want of time. It takes time to build trust in a closed circle.

MR and SA is full of frauds. Very difficult to get the right bird.

Forums like these are meant to ease this process. But sadly, I don't think this is helping much. Most of the senior members are hesitant to share contacts. I understand, they too are not sure who is genuine. Trust isn't there.

I think the forum has to change with changing times and make use of new tech to make it easier for us to build trust amongst members, so that the contacts can be shared more freely..100% agree with you on this.

FunForSandy
05-22-22, 06:08
Why they should not demand when these spa's are fully packed. Earlier I used to walking these Thai spa's, but now without appointment its impossible on weekends. Country Thai spa is always packed. I have seen people coming with luggage that means even people coming from outside places keep this spa in their agenda. Today I met one girl from SA, she told me she and her friend visited Amhedabad and she-was paid 35 k along with tickets and hotels while her friend got 1. 35 lakhs. Another one told that one guy from Pune paid 70 k and troubling her to becoming her girl friend and she has blocked him. There is big demand from desperate guys and they are willing to pay anything.True about afternoon in weekends for TTS. Many times they are booked completely. But the 2-3 times that I went to Arabian instrument, getting a therapist wasn't an issue at all. Yet to try Refresh on a weekend.

On The Wings
05-22-22, 08:03
Today I met one girl from SA, she told me she and her friend visited Amhedabad and she-was paid 35 k along with tickets and hotels while her friend got 1. 35 lakhs. Another one told that one guy from Pune paid 70 k and troubling her to becoming her girl friend and she has blocked him.
There is big demand from desperate guys and they are willing to pay anything.Sigmund Freud commented long back that we Humans live with "Suppressed Sex Feelings." Unfortunately in India. Sex Suppression creeped into Religious Dogmas which maliciously taken different dimensions and forms resulting in frustration & sufferings in our Society. So, Guys who got the money power will go to their extreme to BUY that. No need for lamenting that Guys with no sense spend lakhs of rupees on Gals. Frustration is the factor that pushes them to this Level which is directly proportional to their Buying Strength. I don't have that much money so I limit myself to lesser Indes and DBs.

One finds solace in NL whereas for Other it in a Five Star Hotel with a SA gal costing in Lakhs. Simple.

MoskvaDesi
05-22-22, 10:02
Goes by the name Ridhi. Seems new to the game. Has never tried Anal or CIM but seems open to try.

Has anyone had an experience with this bird? Digits end with 894.Wow man, looks great. If she is open for Anal / CIM, I'd take the leap of faith and try her out.

Best of luck.

CmPunk7661
05-22-22, 10:05
True about afternoon in weekends for TTS. Many times they are booked completely. But the 2-3 times that I went to Arabian instrument, getting a therapist wasn't an issue at all. Yet to try Refresh on a weekend.I normally book Arabian instrument appointments once I reach Bandra station, be it Saturday, Sunday or any weekdays. And I have managed to get my therapist. Only in case of Agnes that too before covid, I would have to wait because she was too famous and also they didn't have many Thai therapists at that time.

NoobMonger69
05-22-22, 11:43
Hello guys,

After lurking around for a long time on this forum and having talked to a few on MR, I have finally decided to take the leap and go to a MP instead. My debut was really forgettable. Didn't know about this forum and was tricked by an SP and a blackmailing bird.

So now I believe spas are the best bet. At worst I'll get a massage. My question is what do I tell the counter person when I call them? That I need nuru massage? Online it seems they have a lot of options and I don't want to spend too much on the massage itself.

So will asking them if they offer Nuru massage ensure that extras are available? Also, will it help in pretending I was recommended the spa? I mean I am assuming it'd confirm to them what I am looking for.

Lastly, can anyone gently nudge me towards any MP in Goregaon West? A really saucy and detailed FR is ensured.

Thanks in advance. I'm on the clock. Want to go ahead before I lose my resolve and chicken out.

Guru89
05-22-22, 12:38
Wanted to try Bella for some time since she came last month. Finally booked her for 90 min with prior appointment due to weekend.

She walked in. Changed into dispo. Started with massage. Gives very good bum massage. Went on for 15 min. Asked her for service for 2 shots since it was 90 min.

Was quoting 5 k for 2. Felt pricey. Negotiated for 4.5 k for 2.

She then got naked. To my surprise she wasn't wearing any panties underneath. And what a slim and petite body with a handful of boobs plus she's tall. Cleaned my tool with wet tissue. So amazing to look at. She started licking from neck with DFK which was ok. To slowly coming down for BJ which felt great. Took balls in her mouth and everything. Almost came but stopped her. Then tried WOT and finished in missionary. Tight p, she applied lube beforehand. Intense experience, with moaning and everything.

Then she cleaned up a bit and came back for massage as ample time was left. She gave nude massage the whole time and even if I take out the extra service part, the massage was very good, bit strong but very relaxing, best massage I ever had. Plus we both were nude for massage which felt good.

Then 20 min were left and didn't feel like for another FS round. Negotiated for B2 B + BJ for 1 k. She started rubbing her boobs all over my body and proceeded for BJ, again amazing. Then switched position to standing BJ and after some time came in her mouth, which she herself said to come in her mouth.

Overall a heavenly experience. Then we showered together. She cleaned my tool thoroughly. (Kind of an NL experience).

I had heard she applies lot of makeup but she is very pretty when I saw her with lights on.

It was bit overtime as Jenny knocked the door twice.

We got dressed and I paid her 4100.100 extra since I liked the service very much.

Paid 2000 on the counter afterwards and left.

Damages - 2 k for 90 min + 4100 service.

JamSam111
05-22-22, 13:53
Hi guys after long break I have upcoming Mumbai trip from 24 May for 5 days, kindly help me out with reliable SP or Indi contact, and NL SP contact. I can help in Kolkata and Delhi. Thanks.

Lenaide
05-22-22, 19:31
Thank you at Guru89 for setting me up.

I visited this spa earlier this week to relieve the frustration of having flunked a job interview. I booked an hour long session the previous day itself and the therapist had already been informed beforehand so she had no qualms either. The therapist was a North Indian MILF whose name starts with M. During the massage, I got to know that she is in her mid to late 30's and has a son to take care of. This piece of information made the whole massage all the more exciting as I was about to violate someone else's property. The massage began with me laying on my back and her caressing me from top to bottom. As it was well established that I was going to bang her, she really gave me a sensual massage with her hands touching all parts of my body.

After about 20 minutes into the massage we discussed the rates. She insisted on paying 8 k for FS, stating that this is a very hip spa in a posh area. I clearly mentioned to her that I am not in a position to pay more than 5 k and she obliged saying that she will do it for me since I had come here on the recommendation of one of her regular customers. In retrospect I feel she would have even agreed for 3 k if I had bargained harder.

Cut to the chase, we both are now undressed and our tongues are exploring every orifice of our bodies (except the a-hole you dirty dogs). She strictly said that she doesn't bareback so I wore protection and she gave me a good blowjob. She licked my testicles clean all the while I was caressing her boobs. This was followed with a titjob and those jugs were pretty huge. I had now pushed her with her back on the wall and then began a very passionate lovemaking session. I proceeded with fingering her pussy and licked it clean. God knows if she was really enjoying or those were fake moans but I really had great time licking her * After the foreplay, I decided to fuck her in missionary position and this might have gone on for a minute or two before my johnny called it a day. I wish I could have lasted longer and tried every position on the internet but wish me luck for the next time.

Sorry for giving an unabashed account of my encounter and not conforming to the usual format of writing an FR. The entire session cost me 3 k + 5 k which to be honest is a bit expensive for my liking but people with deep pockets will really have a gala time.

Shubh Bra
05-22-22, 22:13
Bro, would you please mind sharing digits, seems your inbox is full.

Looks- 8.

Body- 8.

Service- 9.

Girl 2- Repeated miss and after long time. I have already written a review on her. She comes with strong reference. I heard from seniors that nowadays she improved her service and offering anal to select few. Since I had met her before, she agreed for anal, but 500 Rs extra. So I paid and enjoyed anal with her. Her ass has grown very big and I cummed inside her big white ass. What a feeling man.

Will never forget. Kindly note she won't offer anal to newbies. Only to those who have repeated her in past can try.

Looks- 9.

Figure- 9.

Service- 9.5.

Damage- 5500 with 2 normal pops and 1 anal shot.

DesiGuy3
05-22-22, 23:01
Anyone has contact of Insta model or Splitsvilla models?Tried couple of times and none responded back to me.

Kamashutra
05-23-22, 03:01
After a pause contacted Jenny again. Asked her for a new therapist. As I have visited her den only once, everything is 'new' according her. Booked a time slot and reached on time. After counter for 1 hour at 1. \5 k she led me to the room, small room with too dark light with attached bathroom. While I was changing entered the girl 'Kathy' I called her Kelly she corrected me. Thai girl, little bit fat and average height. Massage was again ok nothing to praise about. After 30 min the question of please comes up. Quoted 3 k for FS and 2 k for B2B and BJ. Negotiated FS for 2.5. She was cooperative but whole experience was below average due her fat body. Couldn't enjoy much. While I was leaving saw a young tall girl asked her name 'Linda' as far as I can remember. At the end I can say you get what you for. Jenny doesn't allow to choose therapist which I don't like.

Shubh Bra
05-23-22, 03:11
Seems inbox full, would be great if you share her digits bro.

Regarding her looks and figure, I am attaching pics so that all can know. She has awesome boobs, very soft and she has a mole in her white big boobs. Her age is around 24 something. I fucked her like a real BF as she told me she is single now and she gave me a nice experience like a true GF..

Joshua Dsouza
05-23-22, 03:57
Anyone has contact of Insta model or Splitsvilla models?They earn in lakhs just in advertisements so even if they agree be ready to pay more than 50 k.

FanRaja
05-23-22, 06:23

I visited this spa earlier this week to relieve the frustration of having flunked a job interview. I booked an hour long session the previous day itself and the therapist had already been informed beforehand so she had no qualms either. The therapist was a North Indian MILF whose name starts with M. During the massage, I got to know that she is in her mid to late 30's and has a son to take care of. This piece of information made the whole massage all the more exciting as I was about to violate someone else's property. The massage began with me laying on my back and her caressing me from top to bottom. As it was well established that I was going to bang her, she really gave me a sensual massage with her hands touching all parts of my body.

After about 20 minutes into the massage we discussed the rates. She insisted on paying 8 k for FS, stating that this is a very hip spa in a posh area. I clearly mentioned to her that I am not in a position to pay more than 5 k and she obliged saying that she will do it for me since I had come here on the recommendation of one of her regular customers. In retrospect I feel she would have even agreed for 3 k if I had bargained harder.

Cut to the chase, we both are now undressed and our tongues are exploring every orifice of our bodies (except the a-hole you dirty dogs). She strictly said that she doesn't bareback so I wore protection and she gave me a good blowjob. She licked my testicles clean all the while I was caressing her boobs. This was followed with a titjob and those jugs were pretty huge. I had now pushed her with her back on the wall and then began a very passionate lovemaking session..Is her name Mimi? Was she working in Juhu Ayur Thai earlier?

Jaaco
05-23-22, 07:08
Hi,

Does anybody know if VITS or Lalit has recently changed its policy on un married couples checking in? Or even providing account to people from the city? The rules seem to have changed on MakeMyTrip.

Please DM me if anyone stayed recently for mongering and it was a green for them.

Thanks,

Jaaco.

FunForSandy
05-23-22, 07:08

Cut to the chase, we both are now undressed and our tongues are exploring every orifice of our bodies (except the a-hole you dirty dogs). She strictly said that she doesn't bareback so I wore protection and she gave me a good blowjob. She licked my testicles clean all the while I was caressing her boobs. This was followed with a titjob and those jugs were pretty huge. I had now pushed her with her back on the wall and then began a very passionate lovemaking session. I proceeded with fingering her pussy and licked it clean. God knows if she was really enjoying or those were fake moans but I really had great time licking her * After the foreplay, I decided to fuck her in missionary position and this might have gone on for a minute or two before my johnny called it a day. I wish I could have lasted longer and tried every position on the internet but wish me luck for the next time.

Sorry for giving an unabashed account of my encounter and not conforming to the usual format of writing an FR. The entire session cost me 3 k + 5 k which to be honest is a bit expensive for my liking but people with deep pockets will really have a gala time.Nice FR buddy. With some more experience you will develop better control and be able to enjoy all positions / kinks.

How's this MILF in terms of figure and looks? I usually stick to Thais but your report stoked the desire to bang an Indian.

Cheers.

SwapTpster
05-23-22, 08:24
Hello all,

This is my first post here. I am a fellow monger and would like to share an experience.

Came across this girl who goes by the name Mili. Bengali girl, not too tall but nice facial features and a killer rack. Agreed to meet in a 4-star in Andheri.

Picked her up in the lobby. Price agreed of 10 K for 2 hrs for full PSE. Must say was extremely pleased. Good passionate FKs. Deep BJ. And a tight kitty. 2 hrs passed by without notice with the deed done twice.

Have got direct contact of the girl. Digits end in 922. PM me with good contacts for reliable SP or a good spa contact in Powai and will share her details. Cheers.

Ndn Playboy
05-23-22, 08:42
Sigmund Freud commented long back that we Humans live with "Suppressed Sex Feelings." Unfortunately in India. Sex Suppression creeped into Religious Dogmas which maliciously taken different dimensions and forms resulting in frustration & sufferings in our Society. So, Guys who got the money power will go to their extreme to BUY that. No need for lamenting that Guys with no sense spend lakhs of rupees on Gals. Frustration is the factor that pushes them to this Level which is directly proportional to their Buying Strength. I don't have that much money so I limit myself to lesser Indes and DBs.

One finds solace in NL whereas for Other it in a Five Star Hotel with a SA gal costing in Lakhs. Simple.This is so true. I was regularly fucking a 23 yrs old Non working girl. Sex was great, then she had money trouble and this guy she knew from Tinder long back offered to help her. She had never met the guy he was just a WA friend. He helped her out 2 Lakhs twice, she felt compelled to sleep with him when first time he took her to Lonavala, next to Alibaug. She said he didn't last long either and she didn't enjoy it at all but she didn't know how to stop him.

I told her to her face that she won't like it with me anymore as he pays for her, Iphones what not.

Crazy shit, for a girl who loved sex she would do anything for good Sex.

ChoteBhai
05-23-22, 11:55
Hi,

Does anybody know if VITS or Lalit has recently changed its policy on un married couples checking in? Or even providing account to people from the city? The rules seem to have changed on MakeMyTrip.

Please DM me if anyone stayed recently for mongering and it was a green for them.

Thanks,

Jaaco.Green for VITS.

JohnyBravo
05-23-22, 12:36
Folks,

I'm in Mumbai today and visiting NL at 6.30 pm through SP Prem.

I like BBBJ, rimming and threesome. Request suggestions on which birds to try.

Thanks!

TempStories
05-23-22, 14:20
Can you please DM her number? Your inbox is full.

Regarding her looks and figure, I am attaching pics so that all can know. She has awesome boobs, very soft and she has a mole in her white big boobs. Her age is around 24 something. I fucked her like a real BF as she told me she is single now and she gave me a nice experience like a true GF..

TempStories
05-23-22, 14:21
They look hot. Can you please DM their contacts?

Looks- 8.

Body- 8.

Service- 9.

Legendaryy
05-23-22, 16:17
I had posted just 2-3 days ago about me receiving this same pic from a woman. I know it was a woman as I spoke to her on the phone.

Wasn't ready to do a videocall before I check in into the hotel and share the room number with her. Asked that I book it in Andheri.

Her unwillingness to do a videocall even after hotel confirmation spooked me off.

Hello all,

This is my first post here. I am a fellow monger and would like to share an experience.

Came across this girl who goes by the name Mili. Bengali girl, not too tall but nice facial features and a killer rack. Agreed to meet in a 4-star in Andheri.

Picked her up in the lobby. Price agreed of 10 K for 2 hrs for full PSE. Must say was extremely pleased. Good passionate FKs. Deep BJ. And a tight kitty. 2 hrs passed by without notice with the deed done twice.

Have got direct contact of the girl. Digits end in 922. PM me with good contacts for reliable SP or a good spa contact in Powai and will share her details. Cheers.

Legendaryy
05-23-22, 16:18
I had posted just 2-3 days ago about me receiving this same pic from a woman. I know it was a woman as I spoke to her on the phone.

Wasn't ready to do a videocall before I check in into the hotel and share the room number with her. Asked that I book it in Andheri.

Her unwillingness to do a videocall even after hotel confirmation spooked me off.

But, the number I have is different. It ends in X984.

Hello all,

Vicky98
05-23-22, 16:25
Hello all,

Have got direct contact of the girl. Digits end in 922. PM me with good contacts for reliable SP or a good spa contact in Powai and will share her details. Cheers.You need a PM to communicate with others bro. Cheers!

Vicky98
05-23-22, 16:28
Anyone has contact of Insta model or Splitsvilla models?For insta models you can directly connect with them in insta only. They don't entertain via other means. And forget Splitsvilla contacts!

Guru89
05-23-22, 17:48
I know kind of late for reply now. But best you state your demand to Prem himself. He is very good to talk to and understands. He will try and give you what you want.

Folks,

I'm in Mumbai today and visiting NL at 6.30 pm through SP Prem.

I like BBBJ, rimming and threesome. Request suggestions on which birds to try.

Thanks!

SwapTpster
05-23-22, 19:58
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

Raju556
05-24-22, 03:14

But, the number I have is different. It ends in X984.How to find this girls number bro? From where you found it?

CucumberGuy
05-24-22, 03:46
Hi.

Visiting Mumbai next week for three days, would stay in a 5* hotel in south Mumbai. Would request good souls in the group to share digits of some good indie and please share contact of prem or other sp in navalkar lane.

Last time tried an indie from MR, but experience was pathetic.

I am from Delhi and can help when anyone of you visit Delhi.

Thanks.

BigDikk
05-24-22, 10:16
Thanks to a friend from Pune forum, got the leads of this busty Marathi lady Smita. She has been reviewed before. I was looking for a local VFM option and she fits right in budget with nice busty experience. Everything has been described correctly by fellow members in Mumbai. I have been to Mumbai before, but never got a chance to taste local Marathi girl. So this one also ticked off by my list. I think I never ate such big natural soft busty mangoes in Mumbai before. The experience and sex was mind blowing. I called her to my place.

Face - 7.5 sexy Marathi girl looks.

Figure- 9 very fleshy and the way she walks her love handles will give a boner to anyone.

Boobs- 9.5 very big and huge.

Pussy- 8 clean and tight, perfect for warm experience.

Ass- 9 very big 36 size ass. Perfect for doggy lovers.

Service- BBBJ, balls sucking, deep kissing, all positions available.

Damage- 3 k for 2 shots.

WIR- absolutely.

DesperateMon
05-24-22, 12:00
Was in touch with Guru89, he shared the number and gave ref. I was surprised to see Jenny, she is the one who was handling counter in the same are 3 years back.

Any way least bother and she recognized me. I asked for line up but gave names and I chose Linda. Only Thais are available. So I went with Linda. Massage started and was hard one. She didn't give bums. Then asked to turn around. Then negotiate for service. I said only 2000 for FS. But she was demanding 4000. Then service was very much involved. Came once. Paid 2.5. Total damages 1.5 k +2.5 k.

Now rating. On scale of 5.

Ambience- 2,

Location- 4,

Massage- 3,

Service- 4.

Overall good one. But in Navi Mumbai I get much cheaper for this kind of service.

Any way a discrete one. Contact guru89 for contact. I can't give it without his concern.

ViratM786
05-24-22, 13:07
Hello all,

Have got direct contact of the girl. Digits end in 922. PM me with good contacts for reliable SP or a good spa contact in Powai and will share her details. Cheers.Same girl with different name & contact has been asked for review below -.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?954-Bombay-Mumbai&p=2699446&viewfull=1#post2699446.

TempStories
05-24-22, 14:14
Can someone DM his number to me?

I know kind of late for reply now. But best you state your demand to Prem himself. He is very good to talk to and understands. He will try and give you what you want.

SwapTpster
05-24-22, 14:38
You need a PM to communicate with others bro. Cheers!Trying to get a bitcoin wallet setup. Will repost when ready.

On The Wings
05-24-22, 15:48
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

SeekingFun13
05-24-22, 20:48
Hey guys,

I am visiting Mumbai this weekend, Any contacts for girls which provide great experience will be helpful. I can definitely help with Fresh Sprouts in Delhi / Noida.

HardPole
05-25-22, 02:13
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Aloochaap1223
05-25-22, 06:16
Started my Mumbai sojourn with a spa, thanks to inputs from Mano & Ajay.

I was recommended The spas in Belapur area but thought to start with Nerul first and then go further if I don't like the roll call.

There are two spas within, the rate for one is 1 k & other is 1.3 k, maybe the quality of rooms but they show girls frok both.

K (happing) caught my attention, there are 2 of them with that common of a name but went with the bigger bosom one.

Once in she asked if I have brought cover which deleted the need for any discretion thereafter.

Spent some good time and hands on the back massage and even after turning on the back. She said how much will you give, I said 2 k, she said everyone gives me 2.5 and I do French too, I said lets see.

Off came the clothes and OMG those were really big naturals. She was loud and proud about them. DFK, BBBJ, and three positions after, it felt really good. Took a quick shower and handed over the money.

It exceeded the hour mark in total, hence I gave 2.5. Someone was calling her earlier and she said its one of her clients who regularly sees her outside. The counter good as mentioned by others is really hot and I am guessing she won't be providing services.Is it Glaams?

MamamiYarumpum
05-25-22, 14:00
Hey guys!

I was little active before covid and then stop using ISG and forgot my ID so join with new ID and would love to exchange my experience and seek the same from the bros.

LoveDoctor95
05-25-22, 14:18
I am traveling to Mumbai next week, is anyone willing to help me with some contacts, Lactating and busty is preferred, can reciprocate in Delhi, I have some good contacts.

NewCasual
05-25-22, 15:46
Hello seniors,

Can someone please share Aaliya's contact. My PM is active.

Thanks.

CoolGuy86
05-25-22, 16:21
Hello friends,

Face- 7.

Figure- 9.

Skin tone- 7.

Pussy- 9.

Ass- 9.

Attitude- 9 she is non pro type.Bro,

Your inbox is full. I know you might be busy but could you share her details with references once you are free. I have a long lasting fantasy to fuck a Mallu Kerala girl like this. Hope you can understand buddy and help me in quenching my thirst.

I can revert with quality VFM contact of MILFs and girls from Mumbai.

Vicky98
05-25-22, 18:31
Hey guys!

I was little active before covid and then stop using ISG and forgot my ID so join with new ID and would love to exchange my experience and seek the same from the bros.Hi bro, you need a PM facility to communicate and get any kind of help bro! Good luck!

Vicky98
05-25-22, 18:32
Hey guys,

I am visiting Mumbai this weekend, Any contacts for girls which provide great experience will be helpful. I can definitely help with Fresh Sprouts in Delhi / Noida.Before you ask for any help, you need to activate your private message bro.

TempStories
05-26-22, 03:19
Had confirmed evening meeting with Kajal. She works in back office of a corporate and had to cancel at last time due to a call. Was very apologetic. I needed a release so ended up visiting NL. Took Shoma from 3.5 k line up. While no complaints, but find the service of these girls very mechanical and with no expressions. Anyways, I completed the deed. Since I was still longing for a more complete experience, asked Kajal to come next day morning. Confirmed with her for 7 am next day, my first mongering this early in the day. She sent me her name on the ID, which is obviously neither Kajal nor Sunita.

She came ahead of time. Her body has been described by others, so nothing more to add. She speaks good English. Came into the room, change into skirt / blouse. Told her personal story, her age (27) etc. We started smooching. Since she had professed her love for blowjob and CIM, who was I to deny her? We were both in birthday clothes. Smooched her boobs which are good sized mangoes. I then lay down and she came between my legs. What followed was an amazing blowjob session. Sloppy, you can gag her as much as you want, she used only her mouth and no hands on my dick, her hands were only to massage my balls when she was sucking me, she did not try to spit in between and no short sessions, no time watching, patiently sucking vs most girls who start in a fast action which is a big turn off for me, going deep to the base of the cock etc. Since I had released only 12 hours back, I was easily able to hold myself without releasing. When I felt I would burst, I would ask her to lick my balls or rim me. That way I could get back to normal. Wanted to fuck her next, so got into doggy style. She seemed to be enjoying it. Next I asked her to make her legs go flat, so that she was lying on her stomach and I was still insider her from behind. She really liked her position. The way she was squeezing my dick using her hips & pussy was a new experience for me. She came 1-2 times. I wanted to finish in her mouth, so we went back to the blowjob position. Lots of girls try to take their mouth away when you are coming, but that was not the case with Kajal. She kept on sucking me when I downloaded in her mouth. Finally, I had to stop her. She went to bathroom and cleaned her mouth there. It was a 60-70 min session, of which I would have spent 45 min in her mouth. We lay down a bit.

It was unclear if I can come again. I still did not want to miss another experience of her sucking. She said she likes porn movie sound, so I put porn on my laptop. I really like Amber Moore, Hazel Moore kind of stars, so helped me as well. She started sucking. This time it was a 20-25 min blowjob. With the combination of her sucking and porn on laptop, I finished one more time inside her mouth. Similar experience this time as well, with no difference in her enthu. Was a great achievement coming thrice in 12-13 hours time. I was so drained that I slept for next 2 hours in my room.

Kajal is a true BJ queen of Mumbai. It was one of the top 5 BJ performances I had been through in my life. Will surely try her again. She said she is likely to do this for another 8-10 months before her loans are paid off. Paid 4 k + travel to her.

DavidP5
05-26-22, 04:43
Hello friends,

Face- 7.

Figure- 9.

Skin tone- 7..Hey bro,

Can you clear you inbox.

PoojaPaha
05-26-22, 06:57
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

TempStories
05-26-22, 07:57
Sorry guys, made a blunder. This FR is for Payal and not Kajal.

Had confirmed evening meeting with Kajal. She works in back office of a corporate and had to cancel at last time due to a call. Was very apologetic. I needed a release so ended up visiting NL. Took Shoma from 3.5 k line up. While no complaints, but find the service of these girls very mechanical and with no expressions. Anyways, I completed the deed. Since I was still longing for a more complete experience, asked Kajal to come next day morning. Confirmed with her for 7 am next day, my first mongering this early in the day. She sent me her name on the ID, which is obviously neither Kajal nor Sunita.

She came ahead of time. Her body has been described by others, so nothing more to add. She speaks good English. Came into the room, change into skirt / blouse. Told her personal story, her age (27) etc. We started smooching. Since she had professed her love for blowjob and CIM, who was I to deny her? We were both in birthday clothes. Smooched her boobs which are good sized mangoes. I then lay down and she came between my legs. What followed was an amazing blowjob session..

FunForSandy
05-26-22, 08:14

She came ahead of time. Her body has been described by others, so nothing more to add. She speaks good English. Came into the room, change into skirt / blouse. Told her personal story, her age (27) etc. We started smooching. Since she had professed her love for blowjob and CIM, who was I to deny her? We were both in birthday clothes. Smooched her boobs which are good sized mangoes. I then lay down and she came between my legs. What followed was an amazing blowjob session. Sloppy, you can gag her as much as you want, she used only her mouth and no hands on my dick, her hands were only to massage my balls when she was sucking me, she did not try to spit in between and no short sessions, no time watching, patiently sucking vs most girls who start in a fast action which is a big turn off for me, going deep to the base of the cock etc. Since I had released only 12 hours back, I was easily able to hold myself without releasing. When I felt I would burst, I would ask her to lick my balls or rim me. That way I could get back to normal. Wanted to fuck her next, so got into doggy style. She seemed to be enjoying it. Next I asked her to make her legs go flat, so that she was lying on her stomach and I was still insider her from behind. She really liked her position. The way she was squeezing my dick using her hips & pussy was a new experience for me. She came 1-2 times. I wanted to finish in her mouth, so we went back to the blowjob position. Lots of girls try to take their mouth away when you are coming, but that was not the case with Kajal. She kept on sucking me when I downloaded in her mouth. Finally, I had to stop her. She went to bathroom and cleaned her mouth there. It was a 60-70 min session, of which I would have spent 45 min in her mouth. We lay down a bit.

It was unclear if I can come again. I still did not want to miss another experience of her sucking. She said she likes porn movie sound, so I put porn on my laptop. I really like Amber Moore, Hazel Moore kind of stars, so helped me as well. She started sucking. This time it was a 20-25 min blowjob. With the combination of her sucking and porn on laptop, I finished one more time inside her mouth. Similar experience this time as well, with no difference in her enthu. Was a great achievement coming thrice in 12-13 hours time. I was so drained that I slept for next 2 hours in my room.

Kajal is a true BJ queen of Mumbai. It was one of the top 5 BJ performances I had been through in my life. Will surely try her again. She said she is likely to do this for another 8-10 months before her loans are paid off. Paid 4 k + travel to her.Nice FR bro.

Can you please share her pic and contact details?

Cheers.

AgentOrange209
05-26-22, 09:59
Does anyone has any idea about whereabouts of Daa from Solar or Sumitra from Ek RK Sons?

Is there any other place with Thais in Darkness other than Jenny's?

Frank3
05-26-22, 10:55
Hello friends,

I am from Pune and visiting Mumbai on 28.05.22.

Can you please help me with the new decent VFM indie contacts near to to international airport.

Thank you in advance!

SeriousSam
05-26-22, 11:52
Thanks to a friend from Pune forum, got the leads of this busty Marathi lady Smita. She has been reviewed before. I was looking for a local VFM option and she fits right in budget with nice busty experience. Everything has been described correctly by fellow members in Mumbai. I have been to Mumbai before, but never got a chance to taste local Marathi girl. So this one also ticked off by my list. I think I never ate such big natural soft busty mangoes in Mumbai before. The experience and sex was mind blowing. I called her to my place.

Face - 7.5 sexy Marathi girl looks.

Figure- 9 very fleshy and the way she walks her love handles will give a boner to anyone.

Boobs- 9.5 very big and huge..Is she available in Pune or Mumbai only.

Jddada
05-26-22, 12:10
Hello everyone,

Can anyone suggest good pickup bar or dance bar in Mumbai or thane? Your inputs will be valuable for me.

TIA.

Siripu
05-26-22, 12:17
Hello guys,

I am planning a short break in my upcoming visit here to Mumbai, So seniors and other fellow members can inbox me some details.

Will reciprocate in Chennai.

Thanks.

KetanMehta
05-26-22, 13:04

But, the number I have is different. It ends in X984.Probably 1 girl, different SP, so different digits.

No video call mean SP will send different girl.

SumTrip
05-26-22, 16:03
Met this girl on Monday, she was 20 yrs old, with very smooth and soft skin-perfect milky beauty.

We did it thrice over the night including shower fun. She was more into the action than I was.

She has soft pair of boobs, maybe a little bigger than medium-sized, was very cooperative, and never said no to anything, tried various positions, and had to mention her pleasurable tongue skills on the head of the penis.

She was very friendly, I'm an introverted person and dnt like to talk much after the session but still, I enjoyed her friendly nature.

Her soft, smooth & most importantly fair skin was the most beautiful part of her body, pussy was tight, allowed fingering, tried inserting 2 at a time but she couldn't take inside, the kitty was very clean, overall a very good experience of DATY and she was very friendly, I felt like I'm with my GF (sadly I don't have one).

Looks - 8. 9/10.

Boobs- 10/10.

Kitty- 10/10.

Booty - 10/10 (very soft booty skin, cowgirl was fantastic and I kept on fingering her anal opening which she enjoyed).

Attitude. Were open to everything and were hornier than me (I like passionate sex bt those who like this thing, she would be a great fit).

Kissing. Again same, she kept on kissing, had to stop her on multiple occasions.

GFE- 20/10.

Blowjob - 10/10.

Charges - 80 k excluding her flight tickets. I'm tired of spending their to & from flight tickets, people often tell me, you can easily get models in Mumbai at such price, but I had zero luck finding them, Any pointers on such high-end beautiful fair skin girls would be appreciated.

MoskvaDesi
05-26-22, 16:15
Hello all,

Have got direct contact of the girl. Digits end in 922. PM me with good contacts for reliable SP or a good spa contact in Powai and will share her details. Cheers.Hey man unable to PM you some contacts as your PM doesn't seem to be active.

Mcoc2017
05-26-22, 16:30
Had confirmed evening meeting with Kajal. She works in back office of a corporate and had to cancel at last time due to a call. Was very apologetic. I needed a release so ended up visiting NL. Took Shoma from 3.5 k line up. While no complaints, but find the service of these girls very mechanical and with no expressions. Anyways, I completed the deed. Since I was still longing for a more complete experience, asked Kajal to come next day morning. Confirmed with her for 7 am next day, my first mongering this early in the day. She sent me her name on the ID, which is obviously neither Kajal nor Sunita..Is she the one number ending 775?

Alphe86
05-26-22, 17:07
After reading the reviews visited the place, it's a a average setup, rooms with attached bathrooms. I had walked in, so the lineup was lame, miss A was only available. Surprisingly after 10 min of name sake rubbing I asked for the menu and quoted 3 k for f / s. Negotiated for 2 k and she was reluctant first, short bust bird with a small tummy. Surprisingly she was wet after 5 min of touching. Relished on the hooters at harts content and fingered her till her release.

Short chick, I could lift her and carry. She was 30+ I guess.

Repeat? Not likely.

Damages 1. 3 k+2 k.

Any one know about the serinity wellness launch at Andheri?? They seems to have closed, I was looking for the mature bird Miss P (prayer) any idea on the SWL or the bird?? Thanks.

TempStories
05-26-22, 18:13
This is Payal earlier also FRed. Thanks to Guru89 for sharing her contact with me.

Nice FR bro.

Can you please share her pic and contact details?

Cheers.

Vicky98
05-26-22, 18:37
Met this girl on Monday, she was 20 yrs old, with very smooth and soft skin-perfect milky beauty.

We did it thrice over the night including shower fun. She was more into the action than I was.

She has soft pair of boobs, maybe a little bigger than medium-sized, was very cooperative, and never said no to anything, tried various positions, and had to mention her pleasurable tongue skills on the head of the penis.

She was very friendly, I'm an introverted person and dnt like to talk much after the session but still, I enjoyed her friendly nature.

Her soft, smooth & most importantly fair skin was the most beautiful part of her body, pussy was tight, allowed fingering, tried inserting 2 at a time but she couldn't take inside, the kitty was very clean, overall a very good experience of DATY and she was very friendly, I felt like I'm with my GF (sadly I don't have one).

Looks - 8. 9/10.Attach a pic also to complete the FR.

Vicky98
05-26-22, 18:38
Is she available in Pune or Mumbai only.Available only in Mumbai.

Rahuls2304
05-26-22, 20:16
80 k for one chick. Should banged 40 different NE chicks for 2 k per pop.

She was very friendly, I'm an introverted person and dnt like to talk much after the session but still, I enjoyed her friendly nature..

Newbie13
05-27-22, 05:13
Available only in Mumbai.Bro,

Tried to PM you but your. Inbox seem full. Can you please share Smita digits if possible. Help will be appreciated. Thanks.

DavidP5
05-27-22, 09:48

She was very friendly, I'm an introverted person and dnt like to talk much after the session but still, I enjoyed her friendly nature..Only 3 possible scenes I see here.

1. Its 8 K and not 80 K.

2. You gone mad and paying anything.

3. Its a completely fake FR.

DavidP5
05-27-22, 09:50
Available only in Mumbai.Can you share her digits bro.

Reddevilalways
05-27-22, 10:39
Only problem is the domino effect of the girl who got paid that high. Expectations will change, although she knows she's worth X amount, that one incident of Xx20 will have repercussions on her future interactions.

Sigmund Freud commented long back that we Humans live with "Suppressed Sex Feelings." Unfortunately in India. Sex Suppression creeped into Religious Dogmas which maliciously taken different dimensions and forms resulting in frustration & sufferings in our Society. So, Guys who got the money power will go to their extreme to BUY that. No need for lamenting that Guys with no sense spend lakhs of rupees on Gals. Frustration is the factor that pushes them to this Level which is directly proportional to their Buying Strength. I don't have that much money so I limit myself to lesser Indes and DBs.

One finds solace in NL whereas for Other it in a Five Star Hotel with a SA gal costing in Lakhs. Simple.

Thirsel
05-27-22, 11:24
Thanks to Brother Guru. Thank you.

Bond Bond
05-27-22, 13:06
That's surely a hefty amount. Great going bro. Am glad you enjoyed. You just raised the Bar.

Looks - 8. 9/10.

Boobs- 10/10.

Kitty- 10/10.

Booty - 10/10 (very soft booty skin, cowgirl was fantastic and I kept on fingering her anal opening which she enjoyed).

Attitude. Were open to everything and were hornier than me (I like passionate sex bt those who like this thing, she would be a great fit).

Kissing. Again same, she kept on kissing, had to stop her on multiple occasions.

GFE- 20/10.

Blowjob - 10/10.

Charges - 80 k excluding her flight tickets. I'm tired of spending their to & from flight tickets, people often tell me, you can easily get models in Mumbai at such price, but I had zero luck finding them, Any pointers on such high-end beautiful fair skin girls would be appreciated.

OneLyfe
05-27-22, 13:33
This is Payal earlier also FRed. Thanks to Guru89 for sharing her contact with me.Hi,

Can you please share Payal's contact details please! Thanks in advance.

===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Admin

Alex7J
05-27-22, 14:50
Hey man unable to PM you some contacts as your PM doesn't seem to be active.Does any of our fellow mongers have some information about the FWB couple scene in Mumbai or some typical HW fucks at there home.

Just a fantasy which would like to complete on the next trip to Mumbai?

Cheers.

Peace.

Goooomsy
05-27-22, 16:24
1st of all, big thanks to Guru89 for providing with contact and the reference. As Jenny doesn't entertain without reference.

Messages Jenny on Tuesday and she confirmed saying only Thai are available. Reached the place. Difficult to find on your own. Jenny guided me there. Once inside, asked for lineup, but she said she will give the best.

Was given the jacuzzi room. But the massage table was small. Changed into disposable. And in comes Lily. Average height, good body, cute face. Started with dry massage. She did very good massage for about 30 min. Then offered extras. Everything was on the table except anal. Finalized FS for 3 K. Off came the cloths.

Gave good BJ, licked balls for 5 min. Was about to cum. So stopped her. Sucked her boobs to hearts content. Boob fucked her. Then WOT. Finally came in doggie. Took shower. So did she. And then left.

Figure- 8/10 (typical Thai).

Attitude 10/10. Very cooperative.

BJ- 8/10. Initially said no for BBJ. But then did on her own.

Boobs- 7/10. I prefer little big.

Pussy- was tight. And clean. Did not smell. She was already wet when she removed her cloths.

Overall expenditure- 1.5 counter + 3 for the act.

WIR. Would love to try some other girl at Jenny's.

ChoteBhai
05-27-22, 18:16
Does any of our fellow mongers have some information about the FWB couple scene in Mumbai or some typical HW fucks at there home.

Just a fantasy which would like to complete on the next trip to Mumbai?

Cheers.

Peace.What do you need?

Aloochaap1223
05-27-22, 18:25
1st of all, big thanks to Guru89 for providing with contact and the reference. As Jenny doesn't entertain without reference.

Messages Jenny on Tuesday and she confirmed saying only Thai are available. Reached the place. Difficult to find on your own. Jenny guided me there. Once inside, asked for lineup, but she said she will give the best.

Was given the jacuzzi room. But the massage table was small. Changed into disposable. And in comes Lily. Average height, good body, cute face. Started with dry massage. She did very good massage for about 30 min. Then offered extras. Everything was on the table except anal. Finalized FS for 3 K. Off came the cloths.

Gave good BJ, licked balls for 5 min. Was about to cum. So stopped her. Sucked her boobs to hearts content. Boob fucked her. Then WOT. Finally came in doggie. Took shower. So did she. And then left.

Boobs- 7/10. I prefer little big..Bro, can you share the contact and ref? PM is a active.

Santh2006
05-27-22, 22:22
This report is 20 days old, didn't have time to put it up. As I mentioned in my earlier report about having a awesome sandwich at NL, this time didn't get in touch with any pimps, had the number of the local taxi driver who had driven me around, Kala taxi, called him up and informed him about my arrival at Mumbai, he instructed me to come directly. Reached around 10 pm, insisted in having drinks with me, which he obliged, post the drinks he said he would show me the best lineups, started around 12 am in the night. Visited couple of houses with full authority, he was well known and the attention I got was awesome, finally came upon a girl called Po. J. aa. Around 20, milky white and tender, again had a awesome session cause of the drivers personal recommendation to take care about me. Was very clean and never seen a soft skin like that before. Had DATY and 69. No smell whatsoever. Banged her for about 2 shots in 2 hrs, total damage around 6 k.

Next day the driver promised even more lineups, had a repeat the 2nd day as well after a couple of drinks with him, not going into details, but the selections was awesome.

The trick was to get friendly with the taxi driver, who knows in and out of the area, once you take him out for a drink he becomes so loyal that he makes sure he dedicates the night just for you, gave a extra tip of 2 k as well, but worth all the Money as he guarantees safety and great selections, as I prefer young ones, not touched much, he understood it and took me to the right places.

Hope the above helps couple of mongers to find the right diamonds.

Mindapur
05-28-22, 04:07
This was the ruling by Supreme court yesterday 27 may 2022.

Any lawyer among us who can shed more light on this court order.

It will probably not be changed over night but in a few years I think the moral policing levels will get rationalised.

K.

Mindapur
05-28-22, 04:12
What kind of the place is this?

3 k for FS in a mp setup is not a realistic price in Mumbai.

I suspect this post.

K.

Boobs- 7/10. I prefer little big.

Pussy- was tight. And clean. Did not smell. She was already wet when she removed her cloths.

Overall expenditure- 1.5 counter + 3 for the act.

WIR. Would love to try some other girl at Jenny's.

Sanwk
05-28-22, 04:22
Just came across this profile on MR.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-mumbai/just-arrive-asian-fuckable

Claims to be Japanese girl and quoting 12 k for 2.

Any views on this appreciated.

Thank You.

HituMonger
05-28-22, 04:25

It will probably not be changed over night but in a few years I think the moral policing levels will get rationalised.

K.Issue is not legality, if you fight case nothing will happen. However loosing anonymity and public humiliation in the process is what every one is scared off. Police understands this. They start calling your family an relatives to extract money.

Guru89
05-28-22, 04:43
Anyone has got digits on Aaliya? Looking for quite some time, but no luck. Any help would be appreciated.

Also, please don't jackup the prices for other indies. I contacted Kajal / Sunita for meet and she did not budge below 8 k for 2. We all know she is maximum 5 k for 2.

Don't give any amount they ask, makes things difficult for us other mongers.

Vankee2010
05-28-22, 07:06
Hello everyone,

Can anyone suggest good pickup bar or dance bar in Mumbai or thane? Your inputs will be valuable for me.

TIA.I am regularly fan of dancebar in Mumbai specially navi Mumbai. Inbox me for details.

Mindapur
05-28-22, 08:06
This vid explain the new sc order pretty well.

https://youtu.be/llP6-txYZS4

K.

HotChocolate80
05-28-22, 14:04
Earlier this week, since I was in GB road, decided to visit R O spa neaR mall. Although, had visited its Mulund and Chembur branches and didn’t have good experience, decided to take plunge.

Picked up S. Looked healthy, fair and quite decent in looks; probably mid 30's with bit of tummy. Message was decent (better than expected). Deed was negotiated, started 7 k. As soon as she removed clothes, realised she's not healthy but bit heavy for my liking.

BBJ was bit toothy and kept spitting. After few minutes, started CBJ. Boobs are handy but bit saggy. Banged her for the remaining time of 1 hr session but Johnny decided to play spoilsport. Didn't cum. She got tired of banging so started HJ & then moved to BJ again. Told her to leave as I was still not cumming (could be combo of climax delay condi and work stress for past few days). But she said she'll feel bad if I didn’t cum. Continued with HJ & BJ & finally came. Exceeded time due to Johnny’s antics.

Took shower & left. Overall ok experience. Liked her attitude. Will visit again for another S bit slimmer girl. At least, felt this was somewhat better experience than other 2 branches experience.

Leisure1
05-28-22, 14:30
Would appreciate the feedback on following girls. Thanks in advance.

Tughlaq
05-28-22, 17:55
Anyone has got digits on Aaliya? Looking for quite some time, but no luck. Any help would be appreciated.

Also, please don't jackup the prices for other indies. I contacted Kajal / Sunita for meet and she did not budge below 8 k for 2. We all know she is maximum 5 k for 2.

Don't give any amount they ask, makes things difficult for us other mongers.Someone who goes by the name Small Brother (translate in Hindi) paid her more and from then onwards she hiked her prices.

ShelbyGtr
05-28-22, 18:20
Wondering if you would be kind enough to provide contact details and reference for any one of those birds. I would truly appreciate it. My PM is open.Hi bro contact number please.

Thanks.

Screwt
05-28-22, 18:25
This is my first post here although I've been reading the forum thoroughly since I randomly landed here in early May. Was and am still a complete mongering noob, but I've had 3 experiences since, all thanks to the wealth of info here. It was fun decoding all the lingo used here and cracking the forum subscription. Definitely worth the time.

#1 MP in Powai Plaza.

The very next day after finding ISG, I set out to PP and went to Honey Spa (hadn't planned to but as I was walking past, a guy came out and called to me. I thought. What the hell). Got a B2B, BBBJ and HJ (tbh everything except FS) for 2 k counter and 4 k extra. It was with a chick named Kajal. Quite inexperienced but young and had a great body.

Thank you to DesperateMon for his extensive coverage of this scene. Was shocked to know there was a thriving MP scene at PP even during the times I used to study there as a kid for entrance exams. It was always shady as hell but I had no idea that the suspicious entrances that we laughed at as kids were actually doing this stuff. Joke's on us.

I wasn't satisfied with this much, but held off on more expeditions since I'm on a student's budget. But the allure of having more (and a boring job + living alone) got the better of me last week. I set up a second space on my phone and started using my inactive second number to contact girls on MR. I know the place is full of scammers, but direct access to whatever few genuine profiles we know of makes it very easy to reach girls. Also probably why rates are so high there.

Raj1787
05-28-22, 19:19
Hey Fellas,

Returning back to the scene after a pause of almost 3 years.

One of my old Indies is bringing this bird along for a 3 some.

Any of you encountered this bird before?

Please try and post your feedback here as my PM is not working yet. My subscription is yet not activated, though I have transferred the Bitcoins.

MaleGgigolo
05-28-22, 19:22

I suspect this post.

K.I can vouch for this place. DM me for more details, if you wish to go. Jenny is very accommodating.

MG.

AmpMax
05-28-22, 20:49
Hi bro,

Iknow the place and others nearby. Regularly get FS for 3 k from thais.

Can give you details.

Ciao.

AMP.

I suspect this post.

K.

Vicky98
05-29-22, 03:19
Hey Fellas,

Please try and post your feedback here as my PM is not working yet. My subscription is yet not activated, though I have transferred the Bitcoins.Bro, this girl is old MILF Stinky Fiza. She is very old indie, a MILF now. There are reports of her since 2014 and earlier years when she was heavily being promoted here by few scammers. This is 2022 year bro. Why are you wasting your money on such old useless girls? Fiza is very dark, ugly, time watcher with loose boobs and loose smelly pussy!! She doesn't deserve to be fucked at all IMHO. Best to avoid her at all cost. BTW who is your friend who is bringing this old Stinky Fiza along with her?

Mcoc2017
05-29-22, 03:33
Hey Fellas,

Please try and post your feedback here as my PM is not working yet. My subscription is yet not activated, though I have transferred the Bitcoins.She looks great! I would pounce on her if she is coming thru a good recommendation and genuine.

Mcoc2017
05-29-22, 03:38

Don't give any amount they ask, makes things difficult for us other mongers.She is quoting 12 k for 3 and not budging at all. . I offered 7 k for 3 and stopped at that which she isn't concerned about since per her she is getting what she is asking for fairly regularly.

BomDia
05-29-22, 04:15
Can someone let me know what is NL in Mumbai? Is this some area like SG in Kolkata? Kamathipura and NL are different right?

BomDia
05-29-22, 04:16
What is NL in Mumbai and how to reach there?

Jooeey
05-29-22, 05:20
Hey Fellas,

Please try and post your feedback here as my PM is not working yet. My subscription is yet not activated, though I have transferred the Bitcoins.If I am not mistaken is this Falaknaz? Quite an old bird now.

Chino18
05-29-22, 06:15
Hey guys,

Any idea on how search for escorts on social media like insta, fb etc.

Any tips on how to search would be appreciated.

PM is active.

P.S. Any Russian available in Mumbai at 10 k -15 k for 2 shots please MSG me the contacts.

Thanks in advance.

Goooomsy
05-29-22, 06:34

I suspect this post.

K.It is a time tested place bro. Many people have had blissful experience here. So believe it.

MamamiYarumpum
05-29-22, 07:17
Looks tempting. And threesome is like cherry on cake. Please share the experience you have this experience

Hey Fellas,

Please try and post your feedback here as my PM is not working yet. My subscription is yet not activated, though I have transferred the Bitcoins..

MamamiYarumpum
05-29-22, 07:19
I have also short listed this bird. Lets see who post the experience first.

Thank You..

VikingLord1
05-29-22, 09:06
Check out my FR on the slimmer Ms S for pointers.

Also, you are paying too much. I got FS from slim Ms S for 4 k, after hard negotiation and sweet talk.

Earlier this week, since I was in GB road, decided to visit R O spa neaR mall. Although, had visited its Mulund and Chembur branches and didn't have good experience, decided to take plunge.

Picked up S. Looked healthy, fair and quite decent in looks; probably mid 30's with bit of tummy. Message was decent (better than expected). Deed was negotiated, started 7 k. As soon as she removed clothes, realised she's not healthy but bit heavy for my liking.

BBJ was bit toothy and kept spitting. After few minutes, started CBJ. Boobs are handy but bit saggy. Banged her for the remaining time of 1 hr session but Johnny decided to play spoilsport. Didn't cum. She got tired of banging so started HJ & then moved to BJ again. Told her to leave as I was still not cumming (could be combo of climax delay condi and work stress for past few days). But she said she'll feel bad if I didn't cum. Continued with HJ & BJ & finally came. Exceeded time due to Johnny's
Took shower & left. Overall ok experience. Liked her attitude. Will visit again for another S bit slimmer girl. At least, felt this was somewhat better experience than other 2 branches experience.

VikingLord1
05-29-22, 09:13
She doesn't look Japanese at all, she is probably Thai or phillipino, just claiming to be Japanese to hike price.

Also, ensure that she is not post-op trans.

Thank You.

Ferrari22
05-29-22, 09:42

Looks - 8. 9/10.

Boobs- 10/10.

Kitty- 10/10.

GFE- 20/10.

Blowjob - 10/10.

Charges - 80 k excluding her flight tickets. I'm tired of spending their to & from flight tickets, people often tell me, you can easily get models in Mumbai at such price, but I had zero luck finding them, Any pointers on such high-end beautiful fair skin girls would be appreciated.This is 200% a fake review, just to get contact of chicks in Mumbai in exchange for the 80 k girl which doesn't exist.

He doesn't even have a membership, please don't entertain such mongers in the forum.

MamamiYarumpum
05-29-22, 10:38
Bros,

I am going through profiles on MR and did RTFF also but still confused about the genuine of these chicks. Mabel / Diana / Khushi. Any tested report of these girls.

ChoteBhai
05-29-22, 10:39

I suspect this post.

K.Dude keep suspecting. This is a gold mine. The lesser the mongers the better..

ChoteBhai
05-29-22, 10:41
Would appreciate the feedback on following girls. Thanks in advance.It appears one of them is genuine. There is an FR on the person on this forum. Mili is the name.

ChoteBhai
05-29-22, 10:45
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a threat made towards other Forum members. Threatening other members in any way, either veiled or directly, is strictly prohibited and will result the the perpetrator being banned from the forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Lenaide
05-29-22, 11:10
Nice FR buddy. With some more experience you will develop better control and be able to enjoy all positions / kinks.

How's this MILF in terms of figure and looks? I usually stick to Thais but your report stoked the desire to bang an Indian.

Cheers.She is your typical MILF. Mid 30's with a tummy. But her tits and ass are on point. She is a bit short, prolly 5'1-5'2. If you didn't know she is into flesh trade, she could pass off as an upper middle class woman. I would not suggest you given that you are more into Thais but you can try her if you want.

Santh2006
05-29-22, 13:13
Have shared the number of the Kala taxi driver with couple of seniors, have fun.

This report is 20 days old, didn't have time to put it up. As I mentioned in my earlier report about having a awesome sandwich at NL, this time didn't get in touch with any pimps, had the number of the local taxi driver who had driven me around, Kala taxi, called him up and informed him about my arrival at Mumbai, he instructed me to come directly. Reached around 10 pm, insisted in having drinks with me, which he obliged, post the drinks he said he would show me the best lineups, started around 12 am in the night. Visited couple of houses with full authority, he was well known and the attention I got was awesome, finally came upon a girl called Po. J. aa. Around 20, milky white and tender, again had a awesome session cause of the drivers personal recommendation to take care about me. Was very clean and never seen a soft skin like that before. Had DATY and 69. No smell whatsoever. Banged her for about 2 shots in 2 hrs, total damage around 6 k.

Next day the driver promised even more lineups, had a repeat the 2nd day as well after a couple of drinks with him, not going into details, but the selections was awesome.

The trick was to get friendly with the taxi driver, who knows in and out of the area, once you take him out for a drink he becomes so loyal that he makes sure he dedicates the night just for you, gave a extra tip of 2 k as well, but worth all the Money as he guarantees safety and great selections, as I prefer young ones, not touched much, he understood it and took me to the right places.

Hope the above helps couple of mongers to find the right diamonds.

ChoteBhai
05-29-22, 14:25
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Vicky98
05-29-22, 16:17
What is NL in Mumbai and how to reach there?NL is Navalkar Lane. You need to get down at Grant Road, visit the Reliance hospital and search nearby.

Vicky98
05-29-22, 16:20
Can someone let me know what is NL in Mumbai? Is this some area like SG in Kolkata? Kamathipura and NL are different right?Yes kamathipura is a Red light area but NL is Navalkar Lane which mainly leads to two buildings with brothel kind of setup with AC room, nice cubicles etc. You can't compare NL or kamathipura with SG though. SG is the biggest RLD in Asia with girls of different varieties, color, caste, regions and ages.

Vicky98
05-29-22, 16:24
Hey guys,

Any idea on how search for escorts on social media like insta, fb etc.

Any tips on how to search would be appreciated.

PM is active.

P.S. Any Russian available in Mumbai at 10 k -15 k for 2 shots please MSG me the contacts.

Thanks in advance.You can get hints in their description only. They will put intro like FWB, paid fun etc. But searching those profiles is a pain. But even if you hunt down the profile, some of them will require a strong reference.

Vicky98
05-29-22, 16:32
She is quoting 12 k for 3 and not budging at all. I offered 7 k for 3 and stopped at that which she isn't concerned about since per her she is getting what she is asking for fairly regularly.Leave her, she is nothing like the pics she shares, has very ugly features with cuts on her hands and legs with a sadakchap Nepali Goonda like looks.

Screwt
05-29-22, 16:36
This is my first post here although I've been reading the forum thoroughly since I randomly landed here in early May. Was and am still a complete mongering noob, but I've had 3 experiences since, all thanks to the wealth of info here. It was fun decoding all the lingo used here and cracking the forum subscription. Definitely worth the time.

#1 MP in Powai Plaza.

The very next day after finding ISG, I set out to PP and went to Honey Spa (hadn't planned to but as I was walking past, a guy came out and called to me. I thought. What the hell). Got a B2B, BBBJ and HJ (tbh everything except FS) for 2 k counter and 4 k extra. It was with a chick named Kajal. Quite inexperienced but young and had a great body.

Thank you to DesperateMon for his extensive coverage of this scene. Was shocked to know there was a thriving MP scene at PP even during the times I used to study there as a kid for entrance exams. It was always shady as hell but I had no idea that the suspicious entrances that we laughed at as kids were actually doing this stuff. Joke's on us..Posting part 2 since the original post got cut off oddly with some edits.

#2 Yutika.

After a lot of searching and filtering, set up a meeting with Yutika. She seemed to be a definitely genuine profile and a smart and engaging person (and actually is). I also preferred an English speaker to help me probe and understand the scene better. Did VC and met her last week in a hotel in Andheri East. As per past FRs, she's a joy to interact with, an excellent conversationalist. Personality 10/10, but average looker. BJ skills are top notch. She's out of shape, so won't be able to keep up with the strain of extended sessions. In fact, we were both so tired that we closed the first session with HJ and called it quits.

I still had some fantasies left to realize, so decided to have one more expedition. This time, I was really confused about whom to choose. I bit the bullet and bought a forum subscription. Shot off some messages to seniors and started looking at the forum pics more closely to finalize on someone I'd like.

#3 Priyal.

Unfortunately, I got no replies so decided to go with Priyal who was well-reviewed here and clearly genuine. Got her number from MR and arranged for 1 shot 1 hour based on my learnings from the first outing and budget constraints. Interestingly, I had pushed for meeting on the same day I contacted her around noon (I'd been pushing other overdue priorities for all this) and she agreed for 5 PM. Met her in another hotel in Andheri East, on the second day after meeting with Yutika. She's a young and bubbly character. For those doubting her background / fairness / assets, the pictures on MR are more or less accurate. She also came on a very brief VC that gave me some confidence. As per past FRs, her face is average. She's sorta cutesy with a small round face but definitely fuckable. Does only CBJ, which was a shame since she was able to take the most length among all the girls I've had. Also won't do CBJ after intercourse (maybe she will if you change cover, but didn't think of that at the time). On a personal note. I'd liked a girl with a similar but more balanced figure during college, and also, I have a massive hair fetish. Priyal has beautiful waist-length hair that looked amazing on her back during doggy. She's quite fit and energetic, able to take charge when needed during an extended session. Fucked her all over the room and made good use of the time. Left satisfied.

I'd love to see more girls, but my student's budget had pretty much run out. Had a blast going through this forum, avoiding vfm / excel gang and reading all the crazy shit people have done. Tbh more than the sex itself, it was the thrill of going out there and doing this stuff that was the real highlight for me. Kudos to yall. I'll only be lightly involved on the ground until at least next year when I'm back to Mumbai or any other Metro and have an income to spend on mongering. Will keep PM open to Seniors' advice and to help noobs like me looking to take off.

BomDia
05-29-22, 17:20
Yes kamathipura is a Red light area but NL is Navalkar Lane which mainly leads to two buildings with brothel kind of setup with AC room, nice cubicles etc. You can't compare NL or kamathipura with SG though. SG is the biggest RLD in Asia with girls of different varieties, color, caste, regions and ages.Thank you. Need to explore the area. Can't find anything in Navi Mumbai or Thane. Hence would like to explore NL. Also is it safe in terms of LE activity.

KevinShah718
05-29-22, 17:25
Hey Fellas,

Please try and post your feedback here as my PM is not working yet. My subscription is yet not activated, though I have transferred the Bitcoins.Is this Miss Sush by any chance from western suburbs. If yes, her service is decent and yes she is into 3 somes. Unfortunately have lost her number and not in touch with her.

RattleStud
05-29-22, 18:37
Well after long time enjoyed good fuck. Had 2 rounds in a span of an hour and enjoyed both the rounds.

First round, we had a good DFK for almost 5 min and that too standing. While standing I was fingering her. Than made her sleep and I just had my fill of kisses all over her body for around 10 to 15 min along with fingering. While fingering her found that she was so wet. Never felt such drips in my span of mongering. She was also enjoying. I almost forgot about fucking her and was enjoying the warmth of her body for this 10 minutes. Her skin is so smooth and she was smelling good. Afterwards asked her to roll the protection and fucked her in missi, dog and again missionary position. Later released after 10 minutes. So first round itself went for half an hour almost without any breaks.

Second round, I wasn't sure whether I would be able to release as I was satisfied in the first round itself. But still went for it and boy oh boy, could complete it. This time I asked her to give BJ which I had not done in the first round. After her BJ, I was good to go and after applying the protection fucked her vigorously in missi position and released.

Overall a good ending at the end.

Only she is fuckable at SP end rest all are avoidable.

Ratings.

Vfm 4 k for 2.

DFK 10/10.

BJ 6/10.

Overall rating 9/10.

Only drawback she speaks so little plus I find her less responsive apart from the initial DFK she didn't responded much throughout.

Mcoc2017
05-29-22, 19:38
Leave her, she is nothing like the pics she shares, has very ugly features with cuts on her hands and legs with a sadakchap Nepali Goonda like looks.Thanks man! I am not into low class providers who talk and looks cheap. Need decent college type girls who can talk like normal people so avoiding Kajal and others who are more like her. Unfortunately, it's difficult to find who is real deal and how they look and talk on messages and seniors here are not too helpful in sharing info. This seems more like a review forum that contact sharing forum.

CmPunk7661
05-29-22, 19:50
Has anyone been with Lynn from MR. African chick. I am in talks with her. She has her own place in Kurla and has agreed at 7 k for 2 hours.

SanMum
05-29-22, 20:32
Would appreciate the feedback on following girls. Thanks in advance.The one with one piece red dress is from malad, done her twice first time I did one session as I had to reach somewhere so she did'nt cared that much. Second time I hired her for 3 sessions payed her little extra, her GF experience almost made me fall in love with her and the one in orange dress is an old massage lady from bandra. She charges 15 k for 3 . Total loose body and boring old MILF type not worth it.

NewCasual
05-29-22, 21:15
Posting part 2 since the original post got cut off oddly with some edits.

#2 Yutika.

After a lot of searching and filtering, set up a meeting with Yutika. She seemed to be a definitely genuine profile and a smart and engaging person (and actually is). I also preferred an English speaker to help me probe and understand the scene better. Did VC and met her last week in a hotel in Andheri East. As per past FRs, she's a joy to interact with, an excellent conversationalist. Personality 10/10, but average looker. BJ skills are top notch. She's out of shape, so won't be able to keep up with the strain of extended sessions. In fact, we were both so tired that we closed the first session with HJ and called it quits..Hi,

What are the charges for Priyal for 1 shot.

RattleStud
05-30-22, 02:38
Sorry to add her name. Her name was T at run at at SP are at J place.

Also attached is her pic, a next door MILF types.

Well after long time enjoyed good fuck. Had 2 rounds in a span of an hour and enjoyed both the rounds.

First round, we had a good DFK for almost 5 min and that too standing. While standing I was fingering her. Than made her sleep and I just had my fill of kisses all over her body for around 10 to 15 min along with fingering. While fingering her found that she was so wet. Never felt such drips in my span of mongering. She was also enjoying. I almost forgot about fucking her and was enjoying the warmth of her body for this 10 minutes. Her skin is so smooth and she was smelling good. Afterwards asked her to roll the protection and fucked her in missi, dog and again missionary position. Later released after 10 minutes. So first round itself went for half an hour almost without any breaks.

Second round, I wasn't sure whether I would be able to release as I was satisfied in the first round itself. But still went for it and boy oh boy, could complete it. This time I asked her to give BJ which I had not done in the first round. After her BJ, I was good to go and after applying the protection fucked her vigorously in missi position and released..

DesperateMon
05-30-22, 03:06
Afros aren't worth more than 3 K. If you have fetish for afros then you choose them else Desi would be fine. And 7 K is totally waste. If you negotiate then you can get them easily at 2.5-3 K.

Has anyone been with Lynn from MR. African chick. I am in talks with her. She has her own place in Kurla and has agreed at 7 k for 2 hours.

FunForSandy
05-30-22, 03:55
Has anyone been with Lynn from MR. African chick. I am in talks with her. She has her own place in Kurla and has agreed at 7 k for 2 hours.Bro,

Have no idea about Lynn.

But I have had a few Afros in Bangalore and Delhi. 7 k an hour is very high for the. They usually come at 3 k per shot. And most of them are open to rimming and CIM.

Also on MR their pics are usually fake.

My suggestion is that you do a VC and negotiate.

Cheers.

FunForSandy
05-30-22, 03:57
She is your typical MILF. Mid 30's with a tummy. But her tits and ass are on point. She is a bit short, prolly 5'1-5'2. If you didn't know she is into flesh trade, she could pass off as an upper middle class woman. I would not suggest you given that you are more into Thais but you can try her if you want.Thanks for the feedback buddy. Will avoid her.

Toronto Lover
05-30-22, 07:25
She doesn't look Japanese at all, she is probably Thai or phillipino, just claiming to be Japanese to hike price.

Also, ensure that she is not post-op trans.I agree She is most certainly a Philipino and there is a very good chance she is a post op trans. The prices here are so inflated. She would charge 800 AED = 16 k INR for all night in Dxb.

RawKerBoi
05-30-22, 07:58
What is NL in Mumbai and how to reach there?Loads of information are available about Navalkar Lane. Just search it dude!

RawKerBoi
05-30-22, 08:04
Hello everyone,

Can anyone suggest good pickup bar or dance bar in Mumbai or thane? Your inputs will be valuable for me..Kindly visit Navi Mumbai if you want to try some great service bars and dance bars.

You need to visit frequently and try your luck but as per my experience these Dance Bars girls are not that great on bed, pretty mechanical.

DaJigsKing
05-30-22, 08:57
Can any kind soul help me with indies in western suburbs like Malad. Kandivali area? I'm here in Mumbai for few days and nothing is clicking. I tried few members also but either mailbox is full or not replying. Thank you in advance.

Jigs.

Alphe86
05-30-22, 09:03
Hi MP lovers.

I was looking for below spa details. Giving one more shout hoping for a feedback.

Any one know about the serinity wellness launch at Andheri?? Initially they were at Andheri West in Krishna building over the Nexa showroom and later shifted to Lokhandwala complex Kamadhenu building. Last month when I checked I couldn't find it and the no one is picking up the phone. The google and JD listing are still intact though.

They seems to have closed, I was looking for the mature bird Miss P (prayer) any idea on the SWL or the bird?? Thanks.

CmPunk7661
05-30-22, 10:43
Bro,

Have no idea about Lynn.

But I have had a few Afros in Bangalore and Delhi. 7 k an hour is very high for the. They usually come at 3 k per shot. And most of them are open to rimming and CIM.

Cheers.She is saying 7 k for 2 session. I will ask for a VC and then take a call.

Cheers.

Raj1787
05-30-22, 11:49
Bro, this girl is old MILF Stinky Fiza. She is very old indie, a MILF now. There are reports of her since 2014 and earlier years when she was heavily being promoted here by few scammers. This is 2022 year bro. Why are you wasting your money on such old useless girls? Fiza is very dark, ugly, time watcher with loose boobs and loose smelly pussy!! She doesn't deserve to be fucked at all IMHO. Best to avoid her at all cost. BTW who is your friend who is bringing this old Stinky Fiza along with her?She is coming through P Kaur. I am told she goes by the name Sushma.

I have already committed, so can't back out now.

Will share the report here.

Raj1787
05-30-22, 11:53
Is this Miss Sush by any chance from western suburbs. If yes, her service is decent and yes she is into 3 somes. Unfortunately have lost her number and not in touch with her.Yes, that is what I am told. She goes by that name.

I don't have her digits yet, but will share once I get them after meeting her.

Shahiste72
05-30-22, 12:05
Chotebhai, please clear your inbox.

DecadeGolden
05-30-22, 13:54
Any good 4 star hotel in Mumbai where you can take an indie without checking her in as office is going to book for 1 person (voucher type of thing where I give hotel details). Don't want any paper trail.

If yes, which ones & how to go about it?

PM is open or anybody can reply to this as well.

CmPunk7661
05-30-22, 16:36
Bro,

Have no idea about Lynn.

Cheers.Today had a VC with Lynn. Didn't get a good vibe. She was quite arrogant. Won't be going ahead with her.

Guru89
05-30-22, 17:12
Had planned Mona MILF for today, booked a hotel and everything, but didn't feel like taking a MILF, since she has been in the game far too long. Canceled meet and booking.

Since western line is too dry for VFMs, defaulted to Tanishq for a release.

Nothing much new to add, Counter 1.2 k. Changed into dispo in front of her, she didn't mind. Started with massage, then good bum massage. Removed dispo after 10 minutes. So things remained sensual. Good overall massage. After 25 min or so asked for service. Even though Tanishq doesn't have FS, asked her for that. She said no. Finalized 2 k for B2B & BJ. Quickly undressed. Started with B2B. Sucked her tits good. They're silicon though. Then she gave tit job. Took my dick and rubbed on her tits. Then BJ which was ok. I fingered her while she was giving BJ. Fingering her turned her on, started moaning and shivering a bit. Finished with me sucking her tits and fast fingering her and she giving me HJ. Climax was good. Probably gave her a bite on her boobs in the moment. She washed up and cleaned me a bit. And started complaining her pussy was paining. 5 min left. Did some good stretching.

For those who don't know, Kathy is old, but silicon gave her firm boobs. And gives good massage and service. Asked money before the service. I obliged. Surprisingly she is aware about Jenny spa.

Charge - 1.2 k + 2.1 k to Kathy (100 tip).

Even if we don't consider extra service, it is an amazing spa for massage. Amazing massage. Good ambience. Nice shower.

Vicky98
05-30-22, 18:33
She is coming through P Kaur. I am told she goes by the name Sushma.

Will share the report here.P. Kaur is Priya Kaur, another old ugly MILF who has stinky pussy like Fiza. Fiza actual name is Sushmita Pal. Both P Kaur and Fiza are waste of money and old rotten MILFs. Good luck!

Vicky98
05-30-22, 18:40
I agree She is most certainly a Philipino and there is a very good chance she is a post op trans. The prices here are so inflated. She would charge 800 AED = 16 k INR for all night in Dxb.As per my info. You won't get a Japanese in India. Period! Japanese girls have loads of options other than visiting India.

ChoteBhai
05-30-22, 19:22
That's surely a hefty amount. Great going bro. Am glad you enjoyed. You just raised the Bar.You would have got a playboy playmate at a lesser rate than this. I am aware of one who is in Mumbai till June 5 and charging 65 k for 4 hours.

ChoteBhai
05-30-22, 19:24
Any good 4 star hotel in Mumbai where you can take an indie without checking her in as office is going to book for 1 person (voucher type of thing where I give hotel details). Don't want any paper trail.

If yes, which ones & how to go about it?

PM is open or anybody can reply to this as well.It's better to avoid hotels where the book you in. Always make it a point not to monger when hotel accommodation is being provided by office.

JackMa3
05-31-22, 03:14
Met this nice Bhabhi Mumtaz who is a separated lady. She is another gem with VFM price and services. I liked her very much because she was very tall, busty and sexy girl. Her figure is very nice hourglass type and she is made for very tall guys. I fucked her nicely and went to heaven. Plus she has milk also in her boobs and I enjoyed that also. But you have to press her boobs to drink her milk. It was a lovely feeling. She is must have for lactation lovers.

My ratings-.

Looks- 8.

Figure- 8.

Boobs- 9.

Pussy- 7.

Ass- 9.

Price- 4 k for 2.

I have updated her contact details and reference for my friends in the list. They can get the details and have fun with her.

HotChocolate80
05-31-22, 06:58
Bro, if you read my FR, I haven't written that I paid 7 k. I said she started with 7 k and it was negotiated. I haven't mention the amount I paid in the FR. The other Ms S, is Muslim name? I am planning to take her.

Check out my FR on the slimmer Ms S for pointers.

Also, you are paying too much. I got FS from slim Ms S for 4 k, after hard negotiation and sweet talk.

FunForSandy
05-31-22, 07:34
It's better to avoid hotels where the book you in. Always make it a point not to monger when hotel accommodation is being provided by office.True. Don't mix work and pleasure. Keep them at a safe distance.

Mindapur
05-31-22, 07:36
Went to a powai MP by the name elements.

Counter charges are high paid 3. 7 k for 90 min.

The girl was Ne named cindy. When she entered before asking me to climb onto the table she said if I need extra she will send another girl.

I refused and continued with her.

I have to say the massage was fabulous. If I ever want just massage she is my girl to go tokay.

Rahuls2304
05-31-22, 12:03
Yes she is Kate used to work in Andheri joints. Old chick and big racks. Had a bango at her home during lockdown. Enjoyed the mongering.

Had planned Mona MILF for today, booked a hotel and everything, but didn't feel like taking a MILF, since she has been in the game far too long. Canceled meet and booking.

Since western line is too dry for VFMs, defaulted to Tanishq for a release.

Nothing much new to add, Counter 1.2 k. Changed into dispo in front of her, she didn't mind. Started with massage, then good bum massage. Removed dispo after 10 minutes. So things remained sensual. Good overall massage. After 25 min or so asked for service. Even though Tanishq doesn't have FS, asked her for that. She said no. Finalized 2 k for B2B & BJ. Quickly undressed. Started with B2B. Sucked her tits good. They're silicon though. Then she gave tit job. Took my dick and rubbed on her tits. Then BJ which was ok. I fingered her while she was giving BJ. Fingering her turned her on, started moaning and shivering a bit. Finished with me sucking her tits and fast fingering her and she giving me HJ. Climax was good. Probably gave her a bite on her boobs in the moment. She washed up and cleaned me a bit. And started complaining her pussy was paining. 5 min left. Did some good stretching..

PkPatra
05-31-22, 12:29
It's better to avoid hotels where the book you in. Always make it a point not to monger when hotel accommodation is being provided by office.Bro,

He is saying that lady will not be checked in, which means either he will sneak her or meet during the day without entering her ID. So what could be the issue here. Just curious to get the perspective.

Screwt
05-31-22, 12:50
Was looking for a slim chick to bang this weekend. Found her going by the name Kanak / Sima.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-mumbai/kanak-a-sweet-and-unforgettable-hottie

Any reviews of her?

Thirsel
05-31-22, 17:11
Thanks bro Guru.

Wanted a bang Bang. So called Jenny. She guided me to her place.

Assigned Lily. Body average. But massage was dam Good.

Her services are not that great. Inner area is having some sort of black mark.

However enjoyed her missionary, wot and Doggy.

But she was feeling so pain wen I took her in doggy. She w.

Rating.

Face 8.

Pussy6 because of black mark.

Ass 4 I like big and nice looking ass.

BJ 8.

Service 5 out of 10.

SexProfessor
05-31-22, 18:37
Writing FR after long.

Thanks to detailed post of Chintu bantu finally entered in NL.

Explored all the buildings as mentioned by Chintu bantu.

But 2 bGf and 2 b1 f has good collection. Saw 1 b2 F also but all. Good ones were occupied.

Prices have gone up now ans SP was not ready to negotiate below 3.5 k plus service charge.

Want to try CH now.

Cheers all and happy mongering.

Raks09
06-01-22, 05:54
Mumbaikars,

Coming to Mumbai for few days, would appreciate if I can get some genuine contact indie or reliable sp. Also any genuine SA profiles? I can reciprocate if you happen to come to Delhi.

Thanks.

Mindapur
06-01-22, 09:33
Till thing are ok you will feel it is just a waste, but when things go south. You will regret it.

Just find another place for mongerring. Don't mix it with your work place unless you are sure thing will be ok.

I had a bad experience in a similar situation not from my company but from the hotel as they recognised the WG who frequented there.

The thing is they did not reveal it but it always there on the back of my mind may be thing can go south.

There after I stopped places I visit for work as mongering location.

K.

True. Don't mix work and pleasure. Keep them at a safe distance.

ChoteBhai
06-01-22, 12:06
Bro,

He is saying that lady will not be checked in, which means either he will sneak her or meet during the day without entering her ID. So what could be the issue here. Just curious to get the perspective.While a lady will not be checked in, you understand and appreciate you will have CCTVs in the hotel which would otherwise catch someone sneaking into your room. Usually in my experience, office accommodations are made by travel agents who are close to the Administrative Head and the Senior Management. Some offices have direct tie ups with hotels. So if a guest of the hotel who is a employee of their esteemed client, chances are special attention would be given. The moment you do something amiss or you are caught doing something amiss, you run the risk of it getting flagged to your management.

Not sure if management will take an action but they certainly would be judging you then. That could affect you position in office.

Member #4763
06-01-22, 13:22
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

Jaaco
06-01-22, 15:03
Hey bro,

It's not clear whether you tried any girl at NL or not. Also, it's not clear how you got to know that the good ones were occupied, when you couldn't have seen them.

The rates at NL are pretty much standard and seriously VFM. So trying to get a bargain deal is pretty much impossible.

If that's the approach, you will probably post a similar report for CH.

Jaaco.

Writing FR after long.

But 2 bGf and 2 b1 f has good collection. Saw 1 b2 F also but all. Good ones were occupied.

Prices have gone up now ans SP was not ready to negotiate below 3.5 k plus service charge.

Want to try CH now.

Cheers all and happy mongering.

Vicky98
06-01-22, 17:29
Mumbaikars,

Coming to Mumbai for few days, would appreciate if I can get some genuine contact indie or reliable sp. Also any genuine SA profiles? I can reciprocate if you happen to come to Delhi.

Thanks.For SA mongering you can refer to separate SA thread.

Vicky98
06-01-22, 17:32
She is coming through P Kaur. I am told she goes by the name Sushma.

Will share the report here.Her real name is Sushmita Pal. From West Bengal.

GeorgeOfJungle
06-01-22, 18:35
Writing FR after long.

Want to try CH now.

Cheers all and happy mongering.You're right.

I used to visit NL during 2013-2018 period. Could not go last 4 years.

Visited NL today evening around 07:30.

Gone to all buildings. What I find is very disappointing.

2B GF was just average as expected, 2b1f & 2f were very pathetic. I could find some of the MILF whome I f*ked 10 years back. Interestingly, they were MILF even those days.

1bGF & 2F again very much average or below. Almost all of these in 2+3 floors were a bit aged. All in their thirties or forties or fifties.

But surprisingly no access to 1B1F. All the SPs say only known persons are allowed to visit this floor. I'm not sure.

Is it so?? Please comment.

Atlast picked a relatively younger one from 1bGF, slim, good body and tall, facial features. Very bad.

Paid just 2. 7 K. But she was very good on the bed. Open to anything, a master of BJ.

Kindly advise me how to enter 1B1F. Friday I'm leaving Mumbai.

Or Kindly share any good looking inde. Kind of urgency. Just one more day left. Private msg open.

Cheers.

George.

Mindapur
06-02-22, 06:47
Does anyone have lead for Wg with genuine nose ring. Not clipon ones.

I kind off have a thing for women with nose rings.

Thanks in advance.

K.

Tyamungi
06-02-22, 07:40
Hi mate,

I am based out of Pune, but vivid follower of Mumbai forum.

Here athere plenty of option in VFM. I am big fan of MILF with Big Boobs.

Please share with me independent contacts.

I can share Pune contacts if any one wants.

Thanks.

HairyMonger
06-02-22, 07:49
My first report. I landed in Mumbai last week from Atlanta. You can read my escapades on USASG forums. Same nick.

Visited the spa in are galleria first. Great massage with sensual bits but that's where it ended. Done by Malli. May repeat beucase it was a good massage OOTD - 2500. I asked her straight up if coming back will lead to any service by anyone if not you. She said no, it's a professional spa.

Walked across the street to another spa. There are a few here. Had a massage by one Ms J. Good rustic look although dark. I don't mind dark skinned women. She carried herself well. She has a bit of a paunch bit what was more striking was her ass. Boobs looked medium sized.

Absolutely lack luster massage. Both of us knew why I was there. Dispo was too small. Tore while wearing so I didn't bother.

Asked about service. Asked 7 k for FS, 5 k for BBBJ. Settled for 3 k for B2B. I was having a decently good time with some built conversation with her initial during the massage. She is from Mangalore and speaks Kannada. I am a kannadiga myself so it was a small coincidence.

Expressed how her pussy smelled amazing. During the B2 B. No odors or funkiness detected. I have done mongering a long time to figure this out. After a bit of coaxing she was fine to let me taste the goods. It was glorious. Tight wet pussy. Ate it for a long time. I didn't feel her cum probably she might had been tapped out already given I went during the evening. Asked her to turn around and let me tell you, she has one of the best asses I have seen ever. Better than all the women I have had overseas. Even tones, no spots or marks, tight and round as idlis. I couldn't stop myself from burying my face in there and put my tongue down her asshole as deep I could. This very act bought me to the brink. Ate it for a while and then when I couldn't control more, asked her to sit on my face and finish me. She squarely put her asshole and pussy holes in my mouth such that my mouth had swallowed her taint and it was supremely satisfying for me. Came boatloads.

BTW her milkers are great too. Firm round as surprisingly large. At least like 1.5 litre large.

Cleaned me and I showered after her. She took 5 minutes to clean herself well. Gave me some more confidence in her hygiene. BTW she had refused uncovered sex so that's another good data point.

5500 OOTD.

Hope to share more reports in the future.

Happy mongering everyone. Stay safe out there.

KevinShah718
06-02-22, 09:43
Was in the mood for a spa visit. Called up this named spa in Oshiwara. Average line up. They have one Ne who does extras. Counter was 1.5 k + 2 k for BJ. Nothing much to write about.