PDA

View Full Version : Bombay / Mumbai

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 [227] 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247

Pcock
08-13-22, 06:58
Hello guys,

This FR about Smita busty Marathi girl. Very cheap and vfm girl. Ready to travel. I called in my home because to save money on hotels.

Looks- 7 normal.

Boobs- 9 with pointed dark nipples.

Figure- 9 tight and solid.

Pussy- 8 moderately tight.

Service- 9 DFK, BBJ, licking and rough treatment on her boobs allowed. I literally chewed away her nipples and still she was enjoying.

Damage- 3 k for 2 shots, no time limits.

WIR- absolutely, that's how Mumbai forum people enjoy life.Is she from MR? Cpuld you sharebthe digits in PM bro? Your inbox is full.

Aaighalya
08-13-22, 07:17
Sometimes, Mumbai rates are Insane. The standard rate in Manila is 20 K Philippine peso for 24 hrs and unlimited shots, and at 30 K Philippine peso, you get a drop-dead hot girl for 24 hrs, unlimited.

I guess it'll be far cheaper to travel there and get a good time and come back. Overall it'll be slightly higher, but the value is 100 times more!

Cheers!It is a pain to get a Philippines visa, speaking for myself. At least it is not as easy as getting into NL on a lucky day. But I get your point, dude, thanks for the tip. Unlimited shots eh?

FunForSandy
08-13-22, 14:44
Sometimes, Mumbai rates are Insane. The standard rate in Manila is 20 K Philippine peso for 24 hrs and unlimited shots, and at 30 K Philippine peso, you get a drop-dead hot girl for 24 hrs, unlimited.

I guess it'll be far cheaper to travel there and get a good time and come back. Overall it'll be slightly higher, but the value is 100 times more!

Cheers!Exactly my thoughts. I hope sense prevails and we get better girls at reasonable rates. The current ask is lunatic.

FunForSandy
08-13-22, 14:47
Across in Kharghar charge 5 k for 2 sessions and own place most of the time. Neat. FYI.That's what I had in mind too. I countered with 2 k for one shot. Thought that might be able to close at 3 k. But they just said bye after hearing my offer. I also didn't pursue as I associate Saki Naka and Marol with fraudsters.

RiteshKh
08-13-22, 15:57
Across in Kharghar charge 5 k for 2 sessions and own place most of the time. Neat. FYI.Can you suggest some good afro from Kharghar, that is decent hygiene and look wise. Little skeptikal about the pics so.

MystCowboy
08-14-22, 03:24
Hi guys, I am travelling to Mumbai from 16th to 20th, requesting for some tried and genuine contacts, I have already tried Kajal, Priyanka S, would really appreciate the help and will reciprocate with contacts from Bangalore.

Thanks in advance.

DannyZunk
08-14-22, 08:19
Met her at Domb. She insisted on video call before meet but then later agreed to meet without it.

Face: 8.

Figure: 7.

Boobs: 7 (Too saggy for me).

Ass: 8.

Nice to talk to.

Unlocked
08-14-22, 08:25
You don't have PM. Subscribe and ping.

Can I have the contact?

===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Admin

MrPhantom
08-14-22, 22:17
Was around Charni Road for a show today, and decided to check out the infamous NL I hear so much about here. Never been there before. Didn't know who to meet or who to ask, but wasn't in the mood today anyways, just wanted to see.

So, I walk through NL and it was a bummer. The lane itself is pretty short, and there wasn't much to see anyways. Disappointed, but not defeated. So I checked some forums on my phone, and learned about CH, which was pretty walkable from NL, so I decide to head there. Again, initially not much to see, but I started getting followed by men, but perhaps my quick pace of walking deterred them from thinking I was "interested".

But, one of the SP there spoke to me, and idk what I was thinking, but said, show me the lineup.

He takes me to the den just by the corner of CH bar, shows me the room, which was decent and hygienic. Then the lineup started. First lineup, disappointed. Second lineup, disappointed, also one of the girl (local) was someone I came across at a spa I visited recently in Lice area (you can find the FR in my post history). Didn't take her then, wouldn't take her this time, no chance.

Anyways, third lineup had a decent looking bird. Overall the lineups had a mix of mostly local but some NE. Spoke to the decent looking bird called Miss the. She had big racks, decent face, super slim figure, average ass.

Spoke to the SP again, fixed the rate, confirmed the services offered, which was to include only 1 shot for 1 HR.

He sent in Miss the again, and we started with fervent DFK. She was quite into it, and at some point bit my lip a little (thankfully not big enough to be spotted by anyone).

Proceeded with kissing her neck and off came my shirt. She bent down a bit to kiss my chest and then removed her dress. We continued kissing and then took off her bra only to be disappointed with the fact that the "big racks" were only the big padding, else pretty flat chested.

Ass was not impressive either, but her decent face kept it worthwhile. Intense DFK continued, and she was quite an animal with her hand movement and passion comparable to GFE.

Pushed her on the bed and continued the kissing, and she started stroking. Got on the bed myself and she started with BBBJ, BLS was without any hesitation.

Then asked her for the condom and start the deed in missionary. FUTB by her was a nice addition.

Once done with the deed, dressed up and left. Overall spent around 30 minutes in there.

Paid the SP, took his digits, and left.

This was my first mongering at a place like this, otherwise it's been at agency incalls, or MPs. This was understandable less sexy of a setup, but also the least nakhras that I experienced.

So here's the scorecard:

Looks: 7/10.

Butt: 6/10.

Racks: 1/10.

Figure: 8/10.

Service: 9/10.

WIR: Mostly likely, yes.

Damage: 4. 5 k incl. Room.

LustyBannana
08-15-22, 00:46
Tried Suchi, PYT type of girl. Very bubbly nature. Fresh college types. From western line. Very tight in all aspects. Loved a young girl experience.

Looks- 7.

Figure- 7.

Pussy- 8.

Ass- slim type.

Damage- 3 k for 2.Would be thankful if you could send digits on PM.

Pram1000
08-15-22, 03:37
Request feedback on Shweta & Tanya of MR. Any buddies tried them. Would appreciate feedback please.

Shubham6969
08-15-22, 04:23
Thanks Mumbai brothers for helping me out with Mona and payal digits.

Both were good in the act, if you are fan of BJ and rimming go for payal, payal knows how to blow a man.

FR is already posted in the forum so will not go in the detailed one.

Cheers.

CocaFantaCola
08-15-22, 04:37
Coming to Mumbai today and staying for couple of days in a nice hotel, requesting brothers here to help with decent inde leads. Help will be deeply appreciated.

Aaighalya
08-15-22, 10:40
Was around Charni Road for a show today, and decided to check out the infamous NL I hear so much about here. Never been there before. Didn't know who to meet or who to ask, but wasn't in the mood today anyways, just wanted to see.

So, I walk through NL and it was a bummer. The lane itself is pretty short, and there wasn't much to see anyways. Disappointed, but not defeated. So I checked some forums on my phone, and learned about CH, which was pretty walkable from NL, so I decide to head there. Again, initially not much to see, but I started getting followed by men, but perhaps my quick pace of walking deterred them from thinking I was "interested".

But, one of the SP there spoke to me, and idk what I was thinking, but said, show me the lineup.

He takes me to the den just by the corner of CH bar, shows me the room, which was decent and hygienic. Then the lineup started. First lineup, disappointed. Second lineup, disappointed, also one of the girl (local) was someone I came across at a spa I visited recently in Lice area (you can find the FR in my post history). Didn't take her then, wouldn't take her this time, no chance.

Anyways, third lineup had a decent looking bird. Overall the lineups had a mix of mostly local but some NE. Spoke to the decent looking bird called Miss the. She had big racks, decent face, super slim figure, average ass.

Spoke to the SP again, fixed the rate, confirmed the services offered, which was to include only 1 shot for 1 HR.

He sent in Miss the again, and we started with fervent DFK. She was quite into it, and at some point bit my lip a little (thankfully not big enough to be spotted by anyone).

Proceeded with kissing her neck and off came my shirt. She bent down a bit to kiss my chest and then removed her dress. We continued kissing and then took off her bra only to be disappointed with the fact that the "big racks" were only the big padding, else pretty flat chested.

Ass was not impressive either, but her decent face kept it worthwhile. Intense DFK continued, and she was quite an animal with her hand movement and passion comparable to GFE.

Pushed her on the bed and continued the kissing, and she started stroking. Got on the bed myself and she started with BBBJ, BLS was without any hesitation.

Then asked her for the condom and start the deed in missionary. FUTB by her was a nice addition.

Once done with the deed, dressed up and left. Overall spent around 30 minutes in there.

This was my first mongering at a place like this, otherwise it's been at agency incalls, or MPs. This was understandable less sexy of a setup, but also the least nakhras that I experienced.

So here's the scorecard:

Damage: 4. 5 k incl. Room.Whats the name of the SP, dude? And what is name of the girl again? The?

Mudzz
08-15-22, 16:49
Hey buddies,

I am new here. Can some senior teach me how this website actually works and is it worth paying for?

Also my type is Chubby (not fat) Bhabhi with Very Fair Skin and Pink Vag and Nippis, Clean and Hygienic, lactating preferred. Just like a fellow user named Macron posted about Mumtaz and Other lactating woman he met. Any leads would be appreciated.

MrPhantom
08-16-22, 06:47
Whats the name of the SP, dude? And what is name of the girl again? The?SP name is Ganesh, digits ending with 480.

Idk why the girl name came as "the", thought I put it as Miss D. Her name is Deepa.

Hitman47
08-16-22, 07:39
Isn't 4. 5 k at CH excessive?

So here's the scorecard:

Damage: 4. 5 k incl. Room..

Aaighalya
08-16-22, 10:34
Isn't 4. 5 k at CH excessive?.Considering the scorecard, 4.5 k is reasonable. Girls normally don't offer FUTB. It is important to do a FUTB, smell the finger, look in her eyes, suck on her tongue, while fucking down below. Very experienced lovemakers used to visit CH in my time and girls who work ground there develop great skills on the job. If the original poster is very probably going to repeat as he says in his post he has struck oil with her, someone one could DFK to hell in the bargain. He is unlikely to share her name. In my experience boobs hardly matter if she is kissable and skillful.

Shubham6969
08-16-22, 10:41
Fucked her, it was kind of ok experience, if you want to fuck big titties women go for her.

Cheers.

TheGood
08-16-22, 11:15
Guys,

I'm planning for Mumbai visit for two days in a few days.

Please share good spas with good looking, GFE therapists to try in Mumbai.

Preference: NI, Local, NE.

Please share safest and hygiene ones.

PM is open.

HotChocolate80
08-16-22, 11:17
Hi, had heard about spa in this hotel on GB road. Anyone has experience?

CreateNinnov8
08-16-22, 13:57
If you have US visa, you get visa on arrival.

As far as I know applying for phil visa is easy now post the pandemic.

Rates are not what Kryptographer said. I was there 2 weeks ago. You can get unlimited shots from a nice 19-22 yrs chick for 24 hrs for under INR7 K-10 K.

It is a pain to get a Philippines visa, speaking for myself. At least it is not as easy as getting into NL on a lucky day. But I get your point, dude, thanks for the tip. Unlimited shots eh?

Jadugar
08-16-22, 14:32
Was at my regular spa. Took a new girl. Thai. It was late in night. So, all were about to pack up. She came inside. Was no panty in room so was nude. Massage started. Usual stuff. After sometime. She asked for service. Paid and started the deed. Doggy. Mission. Standing all ttied but could not cum. So said you leave. I will go. She said. Let me try. Sucked. Poured oil on cock. Hand job. Fast and fast. Not cuming. She touched balls and then inserted finger in my hole. Slipped in and out. She was not leaving me before I cum. Took me to wash room. Again hand job. No cuming. Finished. Took bath left. Enjoyed of course. Finger fuck by a Thai

All well.

Damage 4.5 k.

CoolBlueMe
08-16-22, 17:17
Most of us have tried Zeenat, a nice friendly indie. She recommended a friend of hers who was in need. A total no pro. Well I happy to receive her service. She is so much new and innocent that she even told me to cut the money if I didn't like the service. But she was so good in making me happy that I instead tipped that girl. I hope we find these nice kind hearted ladies always rather than scammers.

Her face- very damn hot.

Body- milky white fair and proportional.

Service- awesome.

Price- 4 k for 2 times plus 500 tip from my side. I generally don't give tip but she was so sweet that I couldn't stop. But request all to keep prices in check. Her details are updated in known place and hence don't flood my inbox.DM the contact please? Would reciprocate.

CoolBlueMe
08-16-22, 17:18
Since Akansha was not available as she was out of station. So decided to try her Saheli Shilpa Bhabhi. Shilpa told she also has a small daughter maybe 7 months. I confirmed from Shilpa that she was lactating good. Shilpa is a typical Bhabhi north Indian and very horny. She said her husband doesn't work and is a drunkard. So she has to do this work. I told her not to worry and we can help her. So I met her and what a horny experience it was guys. I have tasted few new mom's in the past and this was also equally good. I hope you all will also have fun with her. I have posted and uploaded her details in the list. So eligible guys can have fun with her. Only thing you don't bite her nips too much as it's sensitive and sore now LOL. I did that but she was cooperative.

Looks- 7.

Figure- 8.

Boobs- 9.

Pussy- 8.

Ass- 8.

Damage- 1.5 k per shot.

WIR- yes.Hello.

Can any member share the contact please?

Deedaadum
08-16-22, 18:08
Most of us have tried Zeenat, a nice friendly indie. She recommended a friend of hers who was in need. A total no pro. Well I happy to receive her service. She is so much new and innocent that she even told me to cut the money if I didn't like the service. But she was so good in making me happy that I instead tipped that girl. I hope we find these nice kind hearted ladies always rather than scammers.

Her face- very damn hot.

Service- awesome.

Price- 4 k for 2 times plus 500 tip from my side. I generally don't give tip but she was so sweet that I couldn't stop. But request all to keep prices in check. Her details are updated in known place and hence don't flood my inbox.Which is this known place that you are talking about?

LuvBoobies
08-16-22, 21:02
Hey buddies,

I am new here. Can some senior teach me how this website actually works and is it worth paying for?

Also my type is Chubby (not fat) Bhabhi with Very Fair Skin and Pink Vag and Nippis, Clean and Hygienic, lactating preferred. Just like a fellow user named Macron posted about Mumtaz and Other lactating woman he met. Any leads would be appreciated.I ain't no senior. But the subscription is worth it in my experience. But the choice is yours to make. You might get lucky with a few digits or you might have to wait. But people help out.

Frank Castle
08-16-22, 22:06
Thanks Mumbai brothers for helping me out with Mona and payal digits.

Both were good in the act, if you are fan of BJ and rimming go for payal, payal knows how to blow a man.

FR is already posted in the forum so will not go in the detailed one.

Cheers.Please I've met Mona already, I'm new here.

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Admin

Sunandoghosh
08-17-22, 03:47
Hello forum members,

I was exploring idea of taking SA membership.

I had my old ID which shows after login membership upgrade option which shows.

Premium upgrade for 109.99 USD. Please see attached screenshot.

I created a new ID just to see if I can get some discount and surprisingly when I login.

I see the membership charge as 19.99 USD.

Using location as Mumbai I get multiple pages of search results in old ID.

But 3 pages of search results in new ID. Meaning many profiles which I can see in old.

ID I cannot see in new ID.

I am confused what's going on?

Any thoughts?

FireOnIce30
08-17-22, 06:46
Fellow mongers,

Could any of you suggest any B2B massage spas in Borivali / Kandivali? Thanks in advance.

Goooomsy
08-17-22, 12:40
Hi everyone,

Can anybody help me with a couple friendly hotel in Andheri for short time? Nothing very costly. Had tried mistay website. Had a very bad experience. So.

Rahuls2304
08-17-22, 13:46
Stamina over sir retired ho jao.

Was at my regular spa. Took a new girl. Thai. It was late in night. So, all were about to pack up. She came inside. Was no panty in room so was nude. Massage started. Usual stuff. After sometime. She asked for service. Paid and started the deed. Doggy. Mission. Standing all ttied but could not cum. So said you leave. I will go. She said. Let me try. Sucked. Poured oil on cock. Hand job. Fast and fast. Not cuming. She touched balls and then inserted finger in my hole. Slipped in and out. She was not leaving me before I cum. Took me to wash room. Again hand job. No cuming. Finished. Took bath left. Enjoyed of course. Finger fuck by a Thai.

Joshua Dsouza
08-17-22, 13:47
1. Boinking isn't clear.

2. She's quite old. 45+ now.

3. And she's not worth the fantasy of a star or celeb. She has been off the scene for long time now.Some people don't listen and prefer to over pay.

Mudzz
08-17-22, 16:44
Which is this known place that you are talking about?Still a mystery for many. Macron's and JackMa2's are two guys who posted about Mumtaz, Months ago. I see almost everyone on this forum want to meet her. But both their PMs are full. If seniors start creating mysteries like this, whome would help newbies.

Varun9820
08-17-22, 23:30
How you are planning to get Payal number if I am ready to share?Can I also get the number of payal.

HornyLalu
08-18-22, 04:14
Was at my regular spa. Took a new girl. Thai. It was late in night. So, all were about to pack up. She came inside. Was no panty in room so was nude. Massage started. Usual stuff. After sometime. She asked for service. Paid and started the deed. Doggy. Mission. Standing all ttied but could not cum. So said you leave. I will go. She said. Let me try. Sucked. Poured oil on cock. Hand job. Fast and fast. Not cuming. She touched balls and then inserted finger in my hole. Slipped in and out. She was not leaving me before I cum. Took me to wash room. Again hand job. No cuming. Finished. Took bath left. Enjoyed of course. Finger fuck by a Thai.Can you help with location please.

DesperateMon
08-18-22, 06:21
How will I share?

Can I also get the number of payal.

SanMum
08-18-22, 10:06
Fucked her, it was kind of ok experience, if you want to fuck big titties women go for her.

Cheers.Rumors are that she has some sort of infection, I don't know what type. Is it true? She is in my wishlist want to bang her until its confirmed she is healthy. Can any soul please guide me? Also I don't have her recent pic. If someone can help me with it I will share some recently discovered VFM contacts from western line.

AgarWalk
08-18-22, 12:59
Friends, I'm in Mumbai for a few days and reached yesterday. In my last trip, couldn't have any action but looking for some action this time.

Would really appreciate if seniors can provide some guidance and pointers for VFM options, I'm staying at borivali area.

Thank you very much in advance, I will help with contacts in sikkim if someone plans to visit.

Joshua Dsouza
08-18-22, 15:41
Hi everyone,

Can anybody help me with a couple friendly hotel in Andheri for short time? Nothing very costly. Had tried mistay website. Had a very bad experience. So.Most of the hotels are couple friendly but book double occupancy.

Mudzz
08-18-22, 17:22
Hello folks,

So in my age 24. Never in my life slept with a fair girl. Coincidentally they all were brown and beautiful.

Hence got this sudden urge to try out Milky white skinned girl with pink cat (chubby and lactating woman are jackpot). My budget is 10 k for 2-3 hours. So if any seniors could help with some trusted leads. I don't mind paying seniors for the contact too as a small gift from your bro. DM is available.

NagpurSam
08-18-22, 17:28
Please help with buying bitcoin to subscribe.

Which is the cheapest and reliable bitcoin wallet / platform in India?

Can I use credit card to buy?

Mudzz
08-18-22, 18:38
Please help with buying bitcoin to subscribe.

Which is the cheapest and reliable bitcoin wallet / platform in India?

Can I use credit card to buy?I don't find any method to pay for subs via credit card. But I tried many apps but no luck due to various reasons. At the end. I used Binance app and transaction was smooth. Just do the calculations right and add 2.5 k to your binance wallet to buy Bitcoin.

Man Matters
08-18-22, 19:39
Just being prepared about the worst case scenario will relieve me of my anxiety and let me enjoy my time with the ladies worry free.

What should I do if police gets involved or raid happens while I am at the spa / hotel / girl's place / my place?

Is all of this illegal if money is involved even if it's consensual sex irrespective of place where we are doing it?

Has this happened to anyone or their known? How did you deal with it?

ChintuBantu055
08-18-22, 20:05
Hi everyone,

Can anybody help me with a couple friendly hotel in Andheri for short time? Nothing very costly. Had tried mistay website. Had a very bad experience. So.You can use brevistay or stay uncle app and they do charge for short time like 3 HR,6 HR,12 HR basis. No questions asked and check in is hassle free. If your near Navi Mumbai side better to go wid few good lodges and they charge 600-800 for 2 hrs, they are completely safe. They do accept other than Indian ID I. E Passport.

CumHard9
08-19-22, 02:26
Had tried mistay website. Had a very bad experience. So.Can you please clarify what bad experience you had with Mistay? Because I had good experience with Mistay and repeat it.

Dered 1981
08-19-22, 02:30
Hello All,

I need to say thanks for FunforSandy bro for giving me the name of spa last year, I was in Mumbai last year but couldn't utilize the lead, so I had asked in the forum regarding leads but no luck, but that's okay I had a good time in Mumbai so I check in for R888 n 8 hai spa in darkness, interesting set up good decent rooms with thai bed and also clean bathrooms, well went in the counter and they had asked me for 2 k for 1 HR massage, I didn't argue as they claim that the rate was 2. 5 k and gave me discount, went inside changed to dispo in came a nice NE with awesome body a bit short in height. Started the massage and she was giving me all the hints as she herself removed my dispo for a good bum massage, and a nice massage to in general as she was stroking me from my bum to my balls I had to show respect, any ways asked her for the menu she asked me for what I wanted clearly told her a nice BBJ as I need to get my dick sucked in came a fitting reply (slap) for 5 k, I was a bit taken back and told her clearly that I can't aford you may be next time. She continued the massage and was asking me for what I can't give clearly told her max to max 2 k to which she replied that only HJ and TA I again laughed and told her that not possible as I need a BBJ only she agreed for 2. 5 k and she started immediately giving me a nice blow and deep slurps getting and was getting turned on she was literally playing with my balls inside her mouth came to 69 position and removed her pant or leggins and was nicely eating her in 69 position this continued for 3 minutes to be precise and finished almost in her mouth LOL but came on the sheets paid her had bath and went outside a happy man. I really enjoyed and I really sorry don't remember the NE therapist name, next time in Mumbai will go to the place again.

Thanks you all again.

Regards.

Dered1981.

FireOnIce30
08-19-22, 05:41
Ventured out yesterday to this place based on recommendation.

Please do not waste your money here. Good ambience but pathetic service. They will take full money at the counter itself (I asked for B2B). Too much attitude and zero service. Charged 3.5 k.

Just thought to alert you all, so that you don't waste yourself there.Bro could you detail out what went wrong? This place is very close to where I stay so thinking of trying it out.

Member #4757
08-19-22, 06:05
Hi,

New to the forum here. Normally how much time to they take to activate pm once we confirm the payment.

Kja2015
08-19-22, 13:47
Hello fellow mongerers,

I'll be in Mumbai next month and wondering what the rates are for st / LT / allnighter? Also, is there a difference in rates for shemales? Thank you.

NytCrawler
08-19-22, 14:54
So it started few weeks back. I was checking out some Indian NSFW subreddits. There I met one guy with whom I discussed about the girls and he gave me contact of an escort from Mira Road. I then contacted her on WhatsApp, initially I hesitated but then took a risk. After few minutes she replied me back with her charges then we had some negotiations and we agreed upon 2 sessions /2 hrs. She was perfect angel with very good assets (slightly chubby). We met at couple friendly hotel in Mira road. After checking in the room, we first had chit chat about her life (I know they don't provide their correct information). Then we had shower together where she gave me body to body massage. I ate her huge but soft boobs there. After having shower we had intense foreplay. She gave me BJ with condom (I like to have protection wherever possible so I did not force her to give BJ without condom). Then we finally came to intercourse with various positions. This is how we ended our first session. After some time of wait we started 2nd session and finished our day. She is one of the friendly and talkative escort I have met till now.

NytCrawler
08-19-22, 15:19
Just being prepared about the worst case scenario will relieve me of my anxiety and let me enjoy my time with the ladies worry free.

What should I do if police gets involved or raid happens while I am at the spa / hotel / girl's place / my place?

Is all of this illegal if money is involved even if it's consensual sex irrespective of place where we are doing it?

Has this happened to anyone or their known? How did you deal with it?It is definitely illegal if you caught at spa or massage parlor. If you are in hotel / girl's place / your place, then don't worry. Consensual sex is legal and you are at your own place so cops don't have right to arrest you. If they do you can challenge and sue them for breaching your privacy.

NytCrawler
08-19-22, 15:58
She is fraud, and be aware.Hi bro, any reason for not recommending her? Her images on MR are damn hot.

DesperateMon
08-19-22, 16:08
You can use Google or Justdial. They are very friendly. If you want sure shot then search around Mahavir nagar junction and then seventh day Adventist school in Borivali. In Kandivali east you can try Thakur Village and complex.

Fellow mongers,

Could any of you suggest any B2B massage spas in Borivali / Kandivali? Thanks in advance.

Member #4757
08-19-22, 18:48
Hi,

New to the forum. Subsriptuon is active and DM is open. Met a few girls from MR and burned a hole in my pockets Some good and some bad experiences. Also met some FWB couples from twitter, open to share their contacts. DM is open. Looking for good VFM birds.

Member #4757
08-19-22, 19:10
I was happy to taste newly discovered VFM gem miss Maleha by our bros. She is dost of another famous indie. Full model type girl with really hot looks. I talked with her and joked that if I don't like her service I will cut the money and she was so innocent that she said ok to that. Anyways, I wasn't planning anything like that, if I enjoy I pay in full only. Rest all she is very cooperative and does everything apart from anal or CIM. Her body smells so good and I was licking her from top to bottom. After a long time, got chance to taste pink lips and pink pussy. I sucked her pink pussy very long time. Muslim ladies have Pink fleshy pussy everyone is aware. Boobs are very white and soft. We can crush and press as much as we like. Service is good.

Appearance. Very hot I thought I was banging someone from Kashmir.

Skin- she is fair and has a pinkish skin tone, like apple.

Stats- nice figure, not extra fat, very proportional 34-30-34.

P- very tight, fresh in market.

A- very tight and clean.

Total price- 4 k for 2 shots. She is also available for 8 k full night.Can you DM her digits bro. Desperate for action with a fair lady.

Member #4757
08-19-22, 19:25
Met this nice Bhabhi Mumtaz who is a separated lady. She is another gem with VFM price and services. I liked her very much because she was very tall, busty and sexy girl. Her figure is very nice hourglass type and she is made for very tall guys. I fucked her nicely and went to heaven. Plus she has milk also in her boobs and I enjoyed that also. But you have to press her boobs to drink her milk. It was a lovely feeling. She is must have for lactation lovers.

My ratings-.

Looks- 8.

Figure- 8.

Boobs- 9.

Pussy- 7.

Ass- 9.

Price- 4 k for 2.

I have updated her contact details and reference for my friends in the list. They can get the details and have fun with her.Can you please share the list bro. Tried to DM you but your mailbox is full.

Mudzz
08-19-22, 19:32
Have read lots of positive feedback about Payal from Rabale. Hence I decided to go with her first as am new to mong.

First of all thank you so much at DesperateMon bhai for sharing her number.

So, lets begin my disappointment story, today in the afternoon I called her up, she did not answer hence I dropped a message on whatsapp saying I would like to meet her, in evening she replied who gave you my number, I said one of my friend. She said okay lets meet at 7 pm. Decided upfront about usual damage for her for 2 rounds. She said fine. She is good to talk to.

She suggested me this weird place named Mourya residency at rabale itself. I reached there at 7 just to finish check in and parking procedure. Very shady place in the service road, Suddenly I read a message from Payal saying "I might be late at 7:30, my battery is low, don't worry if my phone is switched off, you check in, I'll come" me in mind is like wtf, she hasnt even seen me yet how would she know who and where I am when she reaches, I tried calling her again and again but phone was switched off, hence I decided to wait before checking in, finally a rickshaw stops by and I see her, in somewhat too covered casual dress, she wore specs too, had a bag, very avg looking very short girl. She said sorry I came from Andheri for work, but I don't believe, she might have come from other meeting (as she revealed later she WFH) we finally check in at 7:50 pm, she went to get freshened up and changed, I asked her to wear a sexy black satin one piece. * Which she was carrying already with lots of clothes (so she could change accordingly as per guys demand). And yes she was looking okayish in that dress not that hot. Thighs were thick and fair but face aint that fair and below avg. We chit chatted for 10-15 minutes, then I started with kissing her all over face, then DFK people say she could eat their mouth out she is really good at it, but not really, I got high and she wasn't able to match my pace, so I got down on her, cat was clean but brown and too loose for my liking, I ate her so good that gave her orgasm and she came into my mouth saying no. Other guy even her ex could eat her this good, then she said Its my turn, I was ready for BBBJ as she is known for it.

And she was really good at it but very mechanical, she knows how to make you come for sure, take CIM, She says she likes it, but would spit out. Now as I came after good 5-10 minutes of BJ. We cleaned up and again I started touching and making out. I feel like she'd try to overshadow you by trying to act wild. But she ain't that good. Then I decided I would eat cat less this time and do more of main course, she said this time she can only come in doggy, got in doggy, condi got rough after her precum dried up, so I applied lube and did her slow and hard for 7-8 minutes. Then I came. She said she also did. It was 9:15, I paid her full after 1 round. We got cleaned up. We again sat and talk for 2 minutes then I started again making out, johny got high once more. She said don't do please current lagta hai mujhe, here comes the twist. It was technically one shot by now and I thought of one more would complete 2. But I think I paid her full already so she just wanted to run now. But couldn't be as she already changed onto clothes she entered the hotel with me in. So she has decided already. I tried explaining her its cheating it was one forced BBBJ to CIM, and one shot. But she said no. Do it next time. I don't have time now I want to go home, I am tired. Sounded a bit rude as well. Little Johnny sat down. I said cool, can't force you enuf.

Looks - 5/10 (face not so appealing).

Figure - 7/10 (short yet curvy).

Boobs - 7/10 (rounded with small nips).

Pussy - 6/10 (too loose and used).

Ass - 7/10.

Service - 7/10 (only because of BBJ).

Overall - 6/10.

Damage - 4 k for 2 hours to her plus 1 k to hotel (which was not even one and half hour full).

WIR. A big NO. I think she has gotten many references and meets now so she started mechanical and rushing like this. Very below avg service, I felt I spoiled my 5 K. Also my fair face and pink pussy fantasy remains Incomplete.

Member #4757
08-19-22, 22:23
Hey guys,

Writing a short and quick FR about Shilpa bhabhi. Very cheap and budget friendly bhabhi. Ready to travel. Home and hotel both ok for her. I called in home.

Looks- 7 normal housewife type.

Boobs- 9 lactating.

Figure- 8 MILF type but tight and solid.

Pussy- 7 moderately tight.

Service- 8 DFK, BBJ, licking and rough treatment.

Damage- 3 k for 2 shots.

WIR- always when I am on tight budget.

Wish all advance happy new year!Trying to reach you please clear your mailbox.

LegendaryDary
08-19-22, 22:50
Hi,

New to the forum here. Normally how much time to they take to activate pm once we confirm the payment.It took me almost 4-5 hrs.

CoolBlueMe
08-20-22, 08:38
Met this nice Bhabhi Mumtaz who is a separated lady. She is another gem with VFM price and services. I liked her very much because she was very tall, busty and sexy girl. Her figure is very nice hourglass type and she is made for very tall guys. I fucked her nicely and went to heaven. Plus she has milk also in her boobs and I enjoyed that also. But you have to press her boobs to drink her milk. It was a lovely feeling. She is must have for lactation lovers.

My ratings-.

Looks- 8.

Figure- 8.

Boobs- 9.

Pussy- 7.

Ass- 9.

Price- 4 k for 2.

I have updated her contact details and reference for my friends in the list. They can get the details and have fun with her.Hello.

Can PM the contact of the lady in the FR please? DM is open.

Will reciprocate with contacts in Pune.

CoolBlueMe
08-20-22, 08:39
I was happy to taste newly discovered vfm gem miss Maleha by our bros. She is dost of another famous indie. Full model type girl with really hot looks. I talked with her and joked that if I don't like her service I will cut the money and she was so innocent that she said ok to that. Anyways, I wasn't planning anything like that, if I enjoy I pay in full only. Rest all she is very cooperative and does everything apart from anal or CIM. Her body smells so good and I was licking her from top to bottom. After a long time, got chance to taste pink lips and pink pussy. I sucked her pink pussy very long time. Muslim ladies have Pink fleshy pussy everyone is aware. Boobs are very white and soft. We can crush and press as much as we like. Service is good.

A- very tight and clean.

Total price- 4 k for 2 shots. She is also available for 8 k full night.Hello Bro.

Can you share the contact please? DM is open.

Will reciprocate.

MeOops
08-20-22, 11:19
Hello friends,

I will be in (navi) Mumbai for almost like 3 days. Will be bit busy during the day but would like to taste few Mumbai gals.

Preferences would be Marathi or young or damn hot or model, GFE, or PSE, bhabhi (with milk). Do we have any couples scene in aamchi Mumbai?

Also curious about dance bars (if they exists now, where? Night clubs / pubs scene.

Any monger want to hang out? Lotsa experience to share (India and abroad).

PM is active. Also, let me know if you need something from other cities.

Play Safe & have FUN.

FireOnIce30
08-20-22, 11:46
You can use Google or Justdial. They are very friendly. If you want sure shot then search around Mahavir nagar junction and then seventh day Adventist school in Borivali. In Kandivali east you can try Thakur Village and complex.Bro,

I've already tried this way and some of them are just plain rude on phone. Could you hint at the spas that you've visited and have had a good time in Borivali / Kandivali area? Thanks.

Tixnix
08-20-22, 12:12
Bro can you please share her contact and ref? My DM is open.

Thanks in advance.

I was happy to taste newly discovered vfm gem miss Maleha by our bros. She is dost of another famous indie. Full model type girl with really hot looks. I talked with her and joked that if I don't like her service I will cut the money and she was so innocent that she said ok to that. Anyways, I wasn't planning anything like that, if I enjoy I pay in full only. Rest all she is very cooperative and does everything apart from anal or CIM. Her body smells so good and I was licking her from top to bottom. After a long time, got chance to taste pink lips and pink pussy. I sucked her pink pussy very long time. Muslim ladies have Pink fleshy pussy everyone is aware. Boobs are very white and soft. We can crush and press as much as we like. Service is goodt.

Tixnix
08-20-22, 12:22
Does anyone know about this one?

Met the small time model. In desperate need of money. Easy to find and good attitude. I was surprised by her friendly nature. Ready to please. Her ass and body is well shaped. I sucked her entire body and made her wet.

Looks- 8.

Body- 9.

Pussy- 9 not so used.

Ass- 8.

Service- 8.

Price- 4 k for 2.

MeOops
08-20-22, 12:32
Bro in the karma (Mongering bro).

Looks like you are running out of space. Atleast delete old messages of sent items.

Not able to sent PMs to sooo many people here. We are missing out on collective good (sharing usefull info).

Have Fun. Play SAFE.

SanMum
08-20-22, 13:00
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was deleted in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy prohibiting reports containing any references to any persons under the age of 18. This restriction includes references in the form of code words like "teens" "very young" and "young girls". Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Master Shifu
08-20-22, 14:07
Navi Mumbai is the hotbed of dance bars in the Mumbai region. Get off at Nerul station and ask any auto to take you to Shiravane. There is a long line of dance bars on the same street. Search Google Maps for Kishore Bar Marg.

There are others in Vashi and Turbhe.

Hello friends,

I will be in (navi) Mumbai for almost like 3 days. Will be bit busy during the day but would like to taste few Mumbai gals.

Preferences would be Marathi or young or damn hot or model, GFE, or PSE, bhabhi (with milk). Do we have any couples scene in aamchi Mumbai?

Also curious about dance bars (if they exists now, where? Night clubs / pubs scene.

Play Safe & have FUN.

Bond212
08-20-22, 15:27
So it started few weeks back. I was checking out some Indian NSFW subreddits. There I met one guy with whom I discussed about the girls and he gave me contact of an escort from Mira Road. I then contacted her on WhatsApp, initially I hesitated but then took a risk. After few minutes she replied me back with her charges then we had some negotiations and we agreed upon 2 sessions /2 hrs. She was perfect angel with very good assets (slightly chubby). We met at couple friendly hotel in Mira road. After checking in the room, we first had chit chat about her life (I know they don't provide their correct information). Then we had shower together where she gave me body to body massage. I ate her huge but soft boobs there. After having shower we had intense foreplay. She gave me BJ with condom (I like to have protection wherever possible so I did not force her to give BJ without condom). Then we finally came to intercourse with various positions. This is how we ended our first session. After some time of wait we started 2nd session and finished our day. She is one of the friendly and talkative escort I have met till now.Always add the charges you paid.

Member #4757
08-20-22, 16:23
Hello friends,

Play Safe & have FUN.Check your PM for couple scene in Mumbai.

NytCrawler
08-20-22, 16:34
Hi,

New to the forum. Subsriptuon is active and DM is open. Met a few girls from MR and burned a hole in my pockets Some good and some bad experiences. Also met some FWB couples from twitter, open to share their contacts. DM is open. Looking for good VFM birds.Hi bro,

How long did it take for you to activate your subscription?

Shubham6969
08-20-22, 16:36
Tried kat from well known Jenny's spa.

Service was fine, similar to what mentioned in earlier FR's.

Cheers.

NytCrawler
08-20-22, 18:53
Tried kat from well known Jenny's spa.

Service was fine, similar to what mentioned in earlier FR's.

Cheers.Hi bro, could you DM me the location details of this spa?

NytCrawler
08-20-22, 19:40

Her face- very damn hot.

Service- awesome.

Price- 4 k for 2 times plus 500 tip from my side. I generally don't give tip but she was so sweet that I couldn't stop. But request all to keep prices in check. Her details are updated in known place and hence don't flood my inbox.Hi Bro,

Possible to DM me her contact details?

BurnInMoilite
08-20-22, 20:57

My ratings-.

Looks- 8.

Figure- 8.

Boobs- 9.

Pussy- 7.

Ass- 9.

Price- 4 k for 2.

I have updated her contact details and reference for my friends in the list. They can get the details and have fun with her.Hi bro,

Can you please tell me how tall is Mumtaz?

Thanks.

NytCrawler
08-20-22, 23:07

Cheers.Could you DM her contact? Couldn't DM you.

JackMa3
08-21-22, 01:47
Hi bro,

Can you please tell me how tall is Mumtaz?

Thanks.Hi, Mumtaz height is around 5'11". Her vital stats are 36-30-36.

HotShot2022
08-21-22, 03:37
Hi, Mumtaz height is around 5'11". Her vital stats are 36-30-36.Does she allow anal?

CoolBlueMe
08-21-22, 03:48
Hi, Mumtaz height is around 5'11". Her vital stats are 36-30-36.Hello Brother.

Would you DM contact please or guide on how to get.

In touch with her. Would really like to meet her.

Will reciprocate.

Cheers.

Bhamsookh1
08-21-22, 05:29
Has anyone recently met Lovely Ahmad? She was a nice catch but has changed her house and phone number.

Mudzz
08-21-22, 05:32
Have read lots of positive feedback about Payal from Rabale. Hence I decided to go with her first as am new to mong.

First of all thank you so much at DesperateMon bhai for sharing her number.

So, lets begin my disappointment story, today in the afternoon I called her up, she did not answer hence I dropped a message on whatsapp saying I would like to meet her, in evening she replied who gave you my number, I said one of my friend. She said okay lets meet at 7 pm. Decided upfront about usual damage for her for 2 rounds. She said fine. She is good to talk to.

She suggested me this weird place named Mourya residency at rabale itself. I reached there at 7 just to finish check in and parking procedure. Very shady place in the service road, Suddenly I read a message from Payal saying "I might be late at 7:30, my battery is low, don't worry if my phone is switched off, you check in, I'll come" me in mind is like wtf, she hasn't even seen me yet how would she know who and where I am when she reaches, I tried calling her again and again but phone was switched off, hence I decided to wait before checking in, finally a rickshaw stops by and I see her, in somewhat too covered casual dress, she wore specs too, had a bag, very avg looking very short girl. She said sorry I came from Andheri for work, but I don't believe, she might have come from other meeting (as she revealed later she WFH) we finally check in at 7:50 pm, she went to get freshened up and changed, I asked her to wear a sexy black satin one piece. * Which she was carrying already with lots of clothes (so she could change accordingly as per guys demand). And yes she was looking okayish in that dress not that hot. Thighs were thick and fair but face aint that fair and below avg. We chit chatted for 10-15 minutes, then I started with kissing her all over face, then DFK people say she could eat their mouth out she is really good at it, but not really, I got high and she wasn't able to match my pace, so I got down on her, cat was clean but brown and too loose for my liking, I ate her so good that gave her orgasm and she came into my mouth saying no. Other guy even her ex could eat her this good, then she said Its my turn, I was ready for BBBJ as she is known for it.So, as soon as I write this. I got bombarded by messages and calls from hers. Either she reads the reviews or someone from here tells her bit by bit. Then as I was typing my message to tell her what went wrong. Why didn't I like her service. She blocked. I think she needs to welcome reviews and feedback with whole heart. And not be salty about it.

KPopRock711
08-21-22, 06:31
Hi, Mumtaz height is around 5'11". Her vital stats are 36-30-36.Bro if possible kindly share. Your inbox is full. Thanks in advance.

CoolBlueMe
08-21-22, 11:47
Since Akansha was not available as she was out of station. So decided to try her Saheli Shilpa Bhabhi. Shilpa told she also has a small daughter maybe 7 months. I confirmed from Shilpa that she was lactating good. Shilpa is a typical Bhabhi north Indian and very horny. She said her husband doesn't work and is a drunkard. So she has to do this work. I told her not to worry and we can help her. So I met her and what a horny experience it was guys. I have tasted few new mom's in the past and this was also equally good. I hope you all will also have fun with her. I have posted and uploaded her details in the list. So eligible guys can have fun with her. Only thing you don't bite her nips too much as it's sensitive and sore now LOL. I did that but she was cooperative.

Looks- 7.

Figure- 8.

Boobs- 9.

Pussy- 8.

Ass- 8.

Damage- 1.5 k per shot.

WIR- yes.Hello Brother / Members.

Can DM the contact please of the lady? DM is open.

Would reciprocate.

CoolBlueMe
08-21-22, 11:56
Pinged model Nuri and fixed our deed. She is a struggling model who is very hot and good looking. She is very down to earth though. I was impressed by her sexy curvy hot looks. Very delicious. She came and we went to our place.

At first I thought she is a model, so was doubtful about her service. But when she got into the game I was blown away. She is very tall and her assets are very tight. She got a shapely ass too. Lovely to bang from behind. And when she is doing from top. I pulled her towards me and she closed her eyes and I was sucking her tasty boobs like crazy. Her height is something which impressed me. I don't know why she is struggling to get any assignments, but she is very very beautiful girl. And yeah BTW she is just 25 years or so. Very young.

Price- 7.5 k including place and 3 shots. She is not a time watcher.

Her number is available with all those who regularly contribute here in forum. So kindly don't flood my inbox it's my humble request.Would like to DM the contact please?

Would reciprocate.

HotShot2022
08-21-22, 13:01
Have sent you message. Usual MR mentioned Damage.So you paid her 25 K per hour for 4 hours?

CoolBlueMe
08-21-22, 13:47
Does anyone know about this one?Hey Bro.

Not sure who can share but I am also requesting contact of the girl. DM is open.

CoolBlueMe
08-21-22, 13:52
After a long wait, got my turn to bang hot babe Sweety. She is one of the hottest girls we all imagine to bang. Fair skin, lovely body, and her USP is her tall height. She has been reviewed few times already.

Looks- 10.

Figure- 9.

Skin- 9.

Service- 9.

Damage- 9 k for full day, 3 times.

WIR- yes, she needs money because of covid situation.Hi Bro.

Can you please share the contact of the girl? Your DM is full.

MeOops
08-21-22, 16:28
Thanks Bro.

I will mostly be staying near Airoli. Hope that's not far from Nerul. Also, anything close by?

Thanks Again.

Navi Mumbai is the hotbed of dance bars in the Mumbai region. Get off at Nerul station and ask any auto to take you to Shiravane. There is a long line of dance bars on the same street. Search Google Maps for Kishore Bar Marg.

There are others in Vashi and Turbhe.

MeOops
08-21-22, 16:32
Thanks bro. Looking for couple who welcomes stag as I am single.

I have been part of Farm-house party scene where (if you are part of), Stag can have fun for minimal entry fee.

But never paid (just) to be a part of Telegram group. I would rather pay their drinks while meeting them.

Looks like, I will just give it a pass.

Check your PM for couple scene in Mumbai.

MeOops
08-21-22, 16:35
I will connect with the fellow mongers tomorrow who were kind enough to share their contact details. Hopefully, will have a grand time (starting Tuesday) and maybe able to meet few friends from this forum.

Drinks on me, for a very good time.

Have fun and Enjoy.

TorontoStar
08-21-22, 18:12
Been to her den so many times now she anticipates and messages if I'm not there for some days. Unlike many places, she's extra nice with regulars. One irritating thing with her place is that the turnover of girls is too high. Some people like that but I prefer regular Fks. Bella was there, now gone, same with Jazz, Katy is been around and good. Most of the times I have banged one chick and asked her for next time and she's gone to her place!! Most of girls know the drill and have minimum nakhras. Super value for money. Girls still a notch lower than country spa Monkey and nearby former $heaven monkey but VFM. Any idea if the queen Victoria at country monkey is same as the one at nearby $heaven which got closed down.

ShawMumbai
08-21-22, 18:42
People like me have to buy subscription, post FRs and wait for months to become a senior member. Then there are people like this who have never posted an FR, login once in a while and make every post asking for contact in DM. Why are such spammers not banned is beyond my understanding, needs better moderation of forum before every regular member makes random 25 posts and waits 6 months and becomes a senior member.

Hello Brother.

Would you DM contact please or guide on how to get.

In touch with her. Would really like to meet her.

Will reciprocate.

Cheers.

DeadShot07
08-21-22, 18:52
Here is the profile link.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-mumbai/my-self-palak-independent-cam-real

Basis the reviews given on MR and by one of the fellow mongers on ISH, I decided to call her. Allowance and sess, everything was finalized on WhatsApp and agreed upon. Once the girl came in, she was no where close to the pictures that have been uploaded on MR. Started asking for money before the deed + travel allowance. Also, the fact that she herself agreed she got a call from an agent and she did not know what MR is. Started the usual nakhras of lesser no. Sessions than what was finalized. Night wasted, money wasted. Learnt a lesson. Always do a VC before, if she doesn't agree then move on.

RawKerBoi
08-22-22, 03:37
A forum bro, DM me to help him with Sonam the Muslim MILF age 40 plus now, I guess she is 45 now.

Those who aren't aware she is a teacher who stays in Dhaisar and do this for part time.

He was shocked when she said she comes for 10 k for 2 hrs without place.

He simply said he can't afford and turned her down.

I am quite surprised the way these old indies jack up their price. She is simply not worth above 3 k. I wonder what made her to say 10 k?

Helped our forum bro with kusum no. As he is into MILFs And he definitely enjoyed her.

Hope he shares an FR.

Cheers.

RahulSd1983
08-22-22, 10:19
Can Anyone in Mumbai pay Bitcoin on my behalf for taking membership. I can send that much amount to him. Thanks in advance.

Kapton
08-22-22, 11:49
I was trying to meet her since start of Aug. Finally met her at her preferred lodge in KK. Turned out to be a nice and hygienic lodge adjacent to Bela OB. She was already waiting for me in the room. My first impression was that she looks far better than her pic in the forum. A cute fair Maharashtrian MILF with long hair. She was wearing a salwar with lots of bangles. I was excited. Has a 5 yr old daughter. Went to clean herself and then I followed. When I came out she was already undressed in undies with a towel wrapped around and bangles on. Lights dimmed. I imagined a honeymoon session already in my mind. Started with light DFK and licking her perfumed smooth fair body. Complemented her choice of perfume. Slowly went down sucking her small saggy boobs. Down further. Clean shaved non smelly cat. Started DATY with fingering. After the light DFK, I was getting a feeling of dead fish as she just kept her eyes closed and laid there. So thought lets wake her up. Started licking and vacuuming her clit. Now she starts to moan. Started fingering as well. Now she's grabbed my head by my hair with one hand and pressed hard against her cat, moaning more. Went on for quite some time. Felt now she should return the favour. Asked her for BJ. Lays beside me and starts giving a nice BBJ. Bangles clacking in the background. Not the best BJ but a good one. Asked me for packet on? Started pressing in missy. Could feel her wet cat through the packet. Came in a few min. I don't like hurried service but now she starts getting calls from her next client. She's asking to start round 2. I'm pissed as just 10 min had passed. I say I don't know if my boy can wake so early. Start again with light DFK and directed her for BJ. She's gives a disappointed look at me as she wasn't getting DATY this time. Sorry babe that's what you get if you hurry. BBJ, Missy, doggy and missy again to finish in 15-20 min. Both were sweating. I was surprised I could do it again so quickly. Cleaned ourselves again. Paid and farewell. When I came out I saw a hot lady probably from Bela OB pass by: just kept staring at her as she walked by hoping she would look back and smile. Alas!

Damages: 3 k for 2+ 600 for lodge + tea coffee + tips.

Looks: 7/10 has tummy.

BBJ: 6/10.

Cat: 6/10 neither loose nor tight.

WIR: NO for hurried service.

P.S. She's a very quiet lady so didn't engage much with me even when I tried.

MeOops
08-22-22, 11:50
Connected and got some useful info. Will post FR too once I taste something. Which could be as early as tomorrow.

I will connect with the fellow mongers tomorrow who were kind enough to share their contact details. Hopefully, will have a grand time (starting Tuesday) and maybe able to meet few friends from this forum.

Drinks on me, for a very good time.

Have fun and Enjoy.

MeOops
08-22-22, 11:59
Hello at BatWings. Looks like your contact details are not right (11 digits in mobile number) check and let me know.

Wanderlust79
08-22-22, 12:02
Hi guys,

Can someone please help me with the reference for Jenny and her contact.

Thanks a lot!

MrPhantom
08-22-22, 13:57
Isn't 4. 5 k at CH excessive?Sorry for the late response. Didn't have much of prior reference on pricing, but for the service I don't regret.

DannyZunk
08-22-22, 15:06
Wanted to try and Indie from Domb. But got KLPD at last minute. So decided to try out M Spa.

Went in, receptionist showed 3 chicks. All young and good looking. Selected the with curly hair.

The owner of the spa is same as of see Spa at G circle.

Counter charges: 1.3 k.

FS: 4 k.

Boobs: Saggy.

Looks: Good.

Figure: Good.

WIR: If I ever get too horny and no other options.

Roshan Singh
08-22-22, 19:37
This visit was few weeks ago. Wasn't into MP but started exploring about few months back. Had visited few but didn't posted as they have been mentioned before.

This FR is for The Gol den (remove space) Spa Andheri. Went for massage there as didn't wanted to travel in traffic. Counter lady seemed like a horny desi woman but when asked about NE she said only local. So dropped the idea of extras and decided to have massage only. The massage cabin wasn't big, had a vide of an extra deed place. In comes a local, petite and dusky. Face was not beautiful not ugly. Must be in early 20's. Starts massaging and to my surprise massages well. She hadn't put towel on body which was another signal but as I didn't wanted extras I didn't think about it at that time. In comes another surprise, pulls my despo down and gives a wonderful bum massage without even asking. Hands were going everywhere during bum massage touching rubbing balls. I kept quite although I was hard and uncomfortable on my tummy. Asks me to turn around and as jhonny was urging to get its full form comes out of despo while turning. The girl says dispo me fit nahi hoga bahar rahne dejea and why wud I say no. Starts with massage from front moves up massages groin rubs balls fully and intentionally touches jhonny as if I had asked for extra. Mind you I haven't discussed anything. Keeps working around jhonny by touching it holdin it and moving it side to side for massaging the adjoining body area. Then starts rubbing her fingers on jhonny. I thought what the hell and asked to finish. She says HJ only available with boob play etc for 1 k while keeping jhonny in hand. I said yes and up goes the top. Gorgeous medium size boobs of a girl who is started her journey to maturity. Pours oil and gets on with HJ and my hands all over her boobs and pants. Went on for 15 minutes with nice jhonny massages and HJ combination. Initially didn't let me suck but as I was reaching climax I pulled her and started sucking her boobs. Came such a big load that it was mess. She laughs and says itna kaise nikal dea. Never thought such type of girl wud make me cum like that. Paid her 1 k and counter was 1. 5 k. She cleaned her hands and shoulders and then me. Took bath in the attached room shower and exit. Don't know will repeat or not but have to say the girl had some magic in her hands. The counter lady also gave a sly smile while coming out.

AlanSmith721
08-22-22, 20:02
Bro I have shared Jenny's coordinates with you. Just share a valuable FR and your experience.Please provide coordinates. Thanks!

ChintuBantu055
08-22-22, 20:05
Isn't 4. 5 k at CH excessive?

.Not everytime. Few dens have got some good stuff. There are 2-3 dens where you get 4. 5-5. 5 k range girls to see in line and they are worth the damage. Else in CH usually you dnt get line-up's beyond 3. 5 k to check.

AlanSmith721
08-22-22, 20:14
First of all big shout out and thanks to Mr. Guru for helping with Jenny's number and reference.

Contacted Jenny a day before and appointment was fixed. I found the place quite decent and not shabby as suggested before.

In comes Ms. B with a great smile. She is petite with small boobs but great small round ass. Smooth skin as with most Thais. Told her want service first since had a long travel there.

Touched and kissed her at right places which made her horny. She was all in with both of us having long DFK, sucking boobs to heart content and grabbing her ass. Asked her to go down and she obliged.

Good deep BBJ drove me crazy. Turned to 69 position. Eat her pussy and ass and she was moaning, enjoying and becoming more horny. Then went WOT. Rode nicely with going deep.

Both couldn't last much and she came with me. Both were tired and cuddled each other for sometime. Then she started giving massage which was quite good. Not the best but not bad either.

Overall amazing experience and worth it. Note. Please don't ask for contact, since it is Mr. Guru's contact. You can ask him if you want it.

Damages: 2 k for 90 min massage + 3 k for service (gave her tip as well).

Looks: 8/10 (liked her eyes and ass).

Attitude: 12/10 (complete GFE).

Boobs: 6/10. Small but perky nipples.

Pussy: 8/10. Quite tight and clean.

Ass: 9/10. Smooth and round.

WIR: Definitely.Can you please share Jenny's details.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Admin

AlanSmith721
08-22-22, 23:15
Please share digits or contact. Thanks.

Was in a mood to relieve tension. Called my super SP. Said a new next door girl has come. Shared photo. Photo was noting less than tempting. Said coming. Reached the den at fixed time. Went to special room. The food was waiting there. Slim and 20. Next door look. Got freshened up. Came back. Lifted the lightweight in arm. She smiled. Talked a lot about her where abouts. She shared without any hesitation. By that time tool was in full shape. Asked her to start the deed. Next half an hour was a pure bliss. Even did her lifting her in arm. Sound was like temptation never gets satisfied. Report card.

Girl: 6/10 (some darker than pic).

Boob: 6/10 (tight and handful).

Pussy: sweet dish 8/10.

Cooperation: 8/10.

Over all: 8/10.

Damage: 6.5 k.

Aaighalya
08-23-22, 10:38
Hello folks,

So in my age 24. Never in my life slept with a fair girl. Coincidentally they all were brown and beautiful.

Hence got this sudden urge to try out Milky white skinned girl with pink cat (chubby and lactating woman are jackpot). My budget is 10 k for 2-3 hours. So if any seniors could help with some trusted leads. I don't mind paying seniors for the contact too as a small gift from your bro. DM is available.If I were you I would visit NL. I am confident the SPs there have heard of special demands and have helped *regulars* fulfil their particular fantasies.

Dude, if you are a genuine paying customer, SPs are your best friends. Don't walk away if you don't find the right person right away.

AudioSlave101
08-23-22, 10:58
Can you please share number?

After a long wait, got my turn to bang hot babe Sweety. She is one of the hottest girls we all imagine to bang. Fair skin, lovely body, and her USP is her tall height. She has been reviewed few times already.

Looks- 10.

Figure- 9.

Skin- 9.

Service- 9.

Damage- 9 k for full day, 3 times.

WIR- yes, she needs money because of covid situation.

LoveLost
08-23-22, 17:47
Dear Macron, your inbox is full so unable to DM you.

I will be in Mumbai shortly and have a long time fetish for Muslim chicas.

Would you care to share contacts for Zeenat & Maliha. I've cleared my inbox in anticipation.

Thanks.

Signing off.

LL.

Her face- very damn hot.

Service- awesome.

Price- 4 k for 2 times plus 500 tip from my side. I generally don't give tip but she was so sweet that I couldn't stop. But request all to keep prices in check. Her details are updated in known place and hence don't flood my inbox.

RohaanDe
08-23-22, 18:33
Please mention your preferred areas so that people can help.

Guys,

I'm planning for Mumbai visit for two days in a few days.

Please share good spas with good looking, GFE therapists to try in Mumbai.

Preference: NI, Local, NE.

Please share safest and hygiene ones.

PM is open.

Roxy566
08-23-22, 20:10
I was happy to taste newly discovered vfm gem miss Maleha by our bros. She is dost of another famous indie. Full model type girl with really hot looks. I talked with her and joked that if I don't like her service I will cut the money and she was so innocent that she said ok to that. Anyways, I wasn't planning anything like that, if I enjoy I pay in full only. Rest all she is very cooperative and does everything apart from anal or CIM. Her body smells so good and I was licking her from top to bottom. After a long time, got chance to taste pink lips and pink pussy. I sucked her pink pussy very long time. Muslim ladies have Pink fleshy pussy everyone is aware. Boobs are very white and soft. We can crush and press as much as we like. Service is good.

A- very tight and clean.

Total price- 4 k for 2 shots. She is also available for 8 k full night.Can you please share her contact, would appreciate a lot. I tried messaging you but your pm is full.

Roxy566
08-23-22, 20:32
Got to taste Maliha, the new gem of Mumbai city. Ready to please gentleman with a promise to refund money if service not guaranteed. Very rare to find these kind of girls these days when everyone is looking to earn as much money as possible in short time. Looks like she is having some serious issues. She comes from a really nice family. Her looks, skin and figure is top class. I had my share of fun, won't write more.

Appearance- beautiful and hot.

Skin tone- milky white like any other Muslim girl.

Boobs- very big at such young age, better than MILFs.

P- very tight, obviously she is a new maal in business.

Ass- very fleshy and spankable, gets pink easily.

Service- apart from anal everything possible. She told will try to do CIM next meet.

Damage- 4000 for 2 shots.

WIR- yo man! Mumbai forum rocks in mongering.Can you please DM her contact bro. Can reciprocate with some really good contacts of Delhi forum.

Thanks!

RipVanTinkle
08-24-22, 09:46
On a whim thought of walking in the alley of an office complex opposite the most famous mall in Darkness West. This is where the Be spa used to be at one time.

Seems that the management has changed and a new name has been given. Same as a person who arranges flowers. Also new staff.

Nothing out of the ordinary. Counter 1.5 k. Inside HJ 1 k. NE therapist starting with "A".

SanMum
08-24-22, 11:22
Hi guys,

I am planning to meet her, has anyone tried her. Will appreciate any review. Please DM.

Wonering
08-24-22, 12:23
Hi friends,

This is not related to Mumbai forum but still requesting if some one can offer help.

Planning to travel to Bangkok next month. I will carry cash but would like to keep additional option of cash withdrawal from ATM in case of emergency.

Please help me to understand what will be normal charges if I use card issued from India & which would be best option to use for ATM withdrawal.

Thanks.

Leisure1
08-24-22, 12:55
If you can help with feedback on this chic who is quoting 8 k for short time?

RipVanTinkle
08-24-22, 15:30
Hi friends,

This is not related to Mumbai forum but still requesting if some one can offer help.

Planning to travel to Bangkok next month. I will carry cash but would like to keep additional option of cash withdrawal from ATM in case of emergency.

Please help me to understand what will be normal charges if I use card issued from India & which would be best option to use for ATM withdrawal.

Thanks.Most international transactions are at 3% convenience fee. You will be able to transact on prevailing Forex rate. This is not the spot quote that you see on the screen, but the banks Bid / Ask rate for the day. Mostly you can search the Bid Ask for a particular bank for that day online. Very simple way to understand Bid / Ask spread is that while buying or selling whichever rate seems unfavorable to you that is the rate that is applicable to you and the other rate is to the counterparty.

And yes, ensure that your debit card is enabled for international transactions and you should be good to go.

Mudzz
08-24-22, 15:58
Hello fellow mongers.

This is genuine request asking for Maliha, Zeenat and Mumtaz's number. Give their real contact in my DM (its open) and get 500 paytm instantly. No joke. Just contact should be real. Anybody is welcome to help me. Be it senior or a newbie. Thanks.

TierdTraveler
08-24-22, 16:03
Got to taste Maliha, the new gem of Mumbai city. Ready to please gentleman with a promise to refund money if service not guaranteed. Very rare to find these kind of girls these days when everyone is looking to earn as much money as possible in short time. Looks like she is having some serious issues. She comes from a really nice family. Her looks, skin and figure is top class. I had my share of fun, won't write more.

Appearance- beautiful and hot.

Skin tone- milky white like any other Muslim girl.

Boobs- very big at such young age, better than MILFs.

P- very tight, obviously she is a new maal in business.

Ass- very fleshy and spankable, gets pink easily..Hi,

Your inbox is full.

Would appreciate her contact.

Member #4757
08-24-22, 16:40
This FR is about 1 year old. Posting this now since I am a new member to this forum. Then I was looking for a release since I had not opened my seal yet. I was surfing through random posts on bird app and some retweet popped up where it was mentioned that a couple would do real meets. Curious, I pinged them on Telegram and I was desperate back then so even though they asked 20 K for full night I was okay with it. Agreed to meet in darkness area in a star hotel the following night. Then the lady flirted with me for the whole night on the phone which burned my whole body. Even in the day, I was texting her at work and she was flirting non stop with me and making me more desperate for her.

I reached the hotel in time in the evening but she said she will be delayed due to traffic as it was raining and arrived 2 hours late. I was desperately waiting for her and then she arrived. A woman in her late 20's,dusky, with big boobs, a fat tummy and a round ass accompanied by her hubby. However, since it was going to be my first meet, I was okay with her since I had already gone through her twitter profile many number of times. As soon as they came inside she hugged me and said lets start. I was a bit hesitant since her hubby was around since it was my first time. Her husband sensed my awkwardness and left to the lobby. Then we started DFKing on the couch like a mad couple and I was literally mad for and burning like hell. She then rushed in to the bathroom, cleaned herself and got into some lingerie and started blowing me. Oh man! The first BJ of my life and she was sucking me up like a vacuum cleaner. Then stripped her, sucked her boobs which were a mouthful while she was sitting in my lap. Then she stripped me naked and we started doing it it in Mish. Since it was my first time I was about to cum quick, when I said so she asked me to stop doing it and cooled me down and then started doing it again in doggy. I cummed quick while doing in doggy.

Then we had a few drinks, had some food and relaxed for a while. The hubby joined us after the first round and by then my inhibitions were gone. He requested the second round be in front of him since he wanted a cuck exp, we obliged started making out in the bed, I was hard again and took her out fucked her goddamn brains out in the bath tub and cummed real quick. We went to the shower and cleaned ourselves real quick and relaxed.

By then I was a bit tired so I requested them to make out in front of me since it was a fantasy of mine to watch people make out in front of me and they obliged.

However, I was also afraid that any LE would come anytime since that was my first time so I went to bed real quick and also requested them to do so.

Once we raised, I paid her and said my good byes.

Body: 6/10.

Boobs: 8/10.

BJ: 8/10.

DFK: 7/10.

WIR: yes.

She used to be available on bird app, but her profile got deleted. My bad, I also lost her telegram contact since I had to delete her old telegram too.

I am trying through some known mongers to trace her again will post the update soon and I am willing to share her contact once I receive it.

JizzyB
08-24-22, 17:04
Indian issued cards work at most of the ATMs. There will be a transaction fees of 220 Baht for every withdrawal you do so it is better to carry cash or withdraw the amount at one go.

Also, some of the Indian banks charge a 3. 5% transaction fees on international withdrawals. This needs to be confirmed with your respective bank.

-JizzyB.

Hi friends,

Thanks.

Scooby248
08-24-22, 18:05
New to the forum. Subscription paid for.

Have paid for sex in Hong Kong, Germany and The Netherlands but it was all a lityle bit bettter organised there.

Now in Mumbai and a little lost. Living in Goregaon East near the Westin and looking for pointers re. Spas, SP's and numbers. Will reciprocate once better acquainted. Dying to do the business, happy to pay, just needing direction. In the locality and willing to travel.

Ciao fellow mongers.

Ruckfulesof
08-24-22, 18:25
Good Thai spa available, nice massage and great B2B.

Try pary and hanna.

MrPhantom
08-24-22, 18:52
Hi friends,

Thanks.Would suggest getting the Niyo card (google it, I have used it extensively across 2-3 countries with great results), they have 0% forex charge (at least nothin on top of what Visa charges as standard, the 3-3. 5% others have mentioned is usually on top of Visa / MC exchange rate, so you are basically getting it at 0% Niyo and other Indian debit cards will however have a flat fee per withdrawal as well, so check your card rates before you go. The flat fee makes it better to withdraw larger amounts to avoid the fee through repetitive withdrawals of smaller amounts. You could leave excess cash in hotel safe.

So it's a trade off between higher fee vs. Being left with excess foreign cash, but you can figure that out based on some estimation of your expense requirements.

MrPhantom
08-24-22, 18:53
This visit was few weeks ago. Wasn't into MP but started exploring about few months back. Had visited few but didn't posted as they have been mentioned before.

This FR is for The Gol den (remove space) Spa Andheri. Went for massage there as didn't wanted to travel in traffic. Counter lady seemed like a horny desi woman but when asked about NE she said only local. So dropped the idea of extras and decided to have massage only. The massage cabin wasn't big, had a vide of an extra deed place. In comes a local, petite and dusky. Face was not beautiful not ugly. Must be in early 20's. Starts massaging and to my surprise massages well. She hadn't put towel on body which was another signal but as I didn't wanted extras I didn't think about it at that time. In comes another surprise, pulls my despo down and gives a wonderful bum massage without even asking. Hands were going everywhere during bum massage touching rubbing balls. I kept quite although I was hard and uncomfortable on my tummy. Asks me to turn around and as jhonny was urging to get its full form comes out of despo while turning. The girl says dispo me fit nahi hoga bahar rahne dejea and why wud I say no. Starts with massage from front moves up massages groin rubs balls fully and intentionally touches jhonny as if I had asked for extra. Mind you I haven't discussed anything. Keeps working around jhonny by touching it holdin it and moving it side to side for massaging the adjoining body area. Then starts rubbing her fingers on jhonny. I thought what the hell and asked to finish. She says HJ only available with boob play etc for 1 k while keeping jhonny in hand. I said yes and up goes the top. Gorgeous medium size boobs of a girl who is started her journey to maturity. Pours oil and gets on with HJ and my hands all over her boobs and pants. Went on for 15 minutes with nice jhonny massages and HJ combination. Initially didn't let me suck but as I was reaching climax I pulled her and started sucking her boobs. Came such a big load that it was mess. She laughs and says itna kaise nikal dea. Never thought such type of girl wud make me cum like that. Paid her 1 k and counter was 1. 5 k. She cleaned her hands and shoulders and then me. Took bath in the attached room shower and exit. Don't know will repeat or not but have to say the girl had some magic in her hands. The counter lady also gave a sly smile while coming out.By any chance you got her name?

Also, is this spa near Marol / eastern side of the WE Highway?

By any chance you got her name?

SanMum
08-24-22, 19:13
If you can help with feedback on this chic who is quoting 8 k for short time?She is shreya, lot of info on her in forum. Someone even mentioned that she fucks truck drivers and her mouth smells because of smoking. I fixed a meet with her and cancelled because of genuine comments. It seems like she has an agent who keeps promoting her beware.

Member #4757
08-25-22, 02:17
This FR is about 1 year old. Posting this now since I am a new member to this forum. Then I was looking for a release since I had not opened my seal yet. I was surfing through random posts on bird app and some retweet popped up where it was mentioned that a couple would do real meets. Curious, I pinged them on Telegram and I was desperate back then so even though they asked 20 K for full night I was okay with it. Agreed to meet in darkness area in a star hotel the following night. Then the lady flirted with me for the whole night on the phone which burned my whole body. Even in the day, I was texting her at work and she was flirting non stop with me and making me more desperate for her.

I reached the hotel in time in the evening but she said she will be delayed due to traffic as it was raining and arrived 2 hours late. I was desperately waiting for her and then she arrived. A woman in her late 20's,dusky, with big boobs, a fat tummy and a round ass accompanied by her hubby. However, since it was going to be my first meet, I was okay with her since I had already gone through her twitter profile many number of times. As soon as they came inside she hugged me and said lets start. I was a bit hesitant since her hubby was around since it was my first time. Her husband sensed my awkwardness and left to the lobby. Then we started DFKing on the couch like a mad couple and I was literally mad for and burning like hell. She then rushed in to the bathroom, cleaned herself and got into some lingerie and started blowing me. Oh man! The first BJ of my life and she was sucking me up like a vacuum cleaner. Then stripped her, sucked her boobs which were a mouthful while she was sitting in my lap. Then she stripped me naked and we started doing it it in Mish. Since it was my first time I was about to cum quick, when I said so she asked me to stop doing it and cooled me down and then started doing it again in doggy. I cummed quick while doing in doggy.

Then we had a few drinks, had some food and relaxed for a while. The hubby joined us after the first round and by then my inhibitions were gone. He requested the second round be in front of him since he wanted a cuck exp, we obliged started making out in the bed, I was hard again and took her out fucked her goddamn brains out in the bath tub and cummed real quick. We went to the shower and cleaned ourselves real quick and relaxed..Got their TG contact. Willing to share for those who can share their contacts as well.

Jaaco
08-25-22, 03:27
Hi,

Just wanted to check if Lalit is ok to get a babe in if one books on a double occupancy?

Thanks in advance.

Jaaco.

Sanwk
08-25-22, 05:21
Hi,

Just wanted to check if Lalit is ok to get a babe in if one books on a double occupancy?

Thanks in advance.

Jaaco.Lalit won't ask you anything.

Non of the hotels in its vicinity like Leela, jw, mirage will ask you anything.

All of them know what is happening but won't say anything.

MeOops
08-25-22, 05:33
Hello friends,

Yesterday had the chance to goto a DB, courtesy a fellow monger from this forum. People donopen up when they find you trust worthy, otherwise haven't seen much action in Mumbai forum.

DB was like 10 min by cab from my hotel. Upon entry, I was almost like pulled by few so called gentleman to their areas (seems they have assigned spaces inside). Was asked to sit behind the counter, but I choose table. Gala were of good quality. Liked one and asked if she can dance but alas, she just stands and don't dance. Was available for meet outside though. Asking price was 5 k / short. Not into DFK as I asked upfront, so not opted. Enjoyed dance and money Tashan there. Made a friend with a fellow there, he said is a doctor. Exchanged digits, let see if we meet today. 9 k down the drain, no shot but enjoyed.

Today's plan is for ravale BBBJ queen. Talked and arranged already.

Will post FR soon.

Let me know if someone want to hop on or can share some Marathi young babe.

Play Safe.

SunnyBoss
08-25-22, 06:32
Has anyone tried new girl at Jenny den. Her name is Jass. Thinking of trying her this weekend. Let me know her reviews.

Otherwise will go for Li ly.

ChoduMadan
08-25-22, 07:19
That is typical MR and / or Locanto Girls.

Here is the profile link.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-mumbai/my-self-palak-independent-cam-real

Basis the reviews given on MR and by one of the fellow mongers on ISH, I decided to call her. Allowance and sess, everything was finalized on WhatsApp and agreed upon. Once the girl came in, she was no where close to the pictures that have been uploaded on MR. Started asking for money before the deed + travel allowance. Also, the fact that she herself agreed she got a call from an agent and she did not know what MR is. Started the usual nakhras of lesser no. Sessions than what was finalized. Night wasted, money wasted. Learnt a lesson. Always do a VC before, if she doesn't agree then move on.

FunForSandy
08-25-22, 07:51
Hi,

Thanks in advance.

Jaaco.Yes it is. I have done it.

ServingYou2003
08-25-22, 10:04
Any good soul who can provide her digits? Will really appreciate. Have been trying for a long time now.

Thanks.

On The Wings
08-25-22, 10:51
Hello friends,
Yesterday had the chance to go to a DB, courtesy a fellow monger from this forum .. I was almost like pulled by few so called gentleman to their areas (seems they have assigned spaces inside).. Gala were of good quality. she just stands and don't dance. Was available for meet outside though. Asking price was 5 k / short. Not into DFK ....Play Safe.Not to blame you. But this is the modus operandi of a Dance Bar / Orchestra Bar. - the Coat wallas who move around the Bar work there with no Salary from the Management and they totally bank on the Tips from the Visitor / Customer. That's their Daily Revenue and it is no surprise that they try to grab each & every Visitor to their Table. That's all. But a regular Visitor knows how to handle these Coat wallas & the Tips to be given. Anyways. - the one & only advantage of Bar Gals is. They are there in front of us. Choice is Ours. No photo shopping / what they show and what they deliver like the SPs / such nonsense never occurs. We find Bar gals in all varieties. That's great. Service wise. They have their own limitations. No DFK / BJ etc etc. Simply to say. A pressure outlet with a pretty one. As usual being a regular a couple of times. You can turn the tables as you wish.

-Had spent enough time & money with these Dance Bars. Just my inputs.

Roshan Singh
08-25-22, 11:36
Sorry bro I don't remember her name. And you can get the location by searching name on gmap. It will show you exact location.

Also, is this spa near Marol / eastern side of the WE Highway?

Shahiste72
08-25-22, 11:36
Hi guys,

I am planning to meet her, has anyone tried her. Will appreciate any review. Please DM.She is SP Hemangi aka SP Priya. She has a decent collection of chicks in the range of 4 k-6 k per session.

Roshan Singh
08-25-22, 11:46
Yes it is completely safe. Most high end hotels are. Speaking from lots of experience.

Hi,

Thanks in advance.

Jaaco.

Jay1221
08-25-22, 12:32
Hi guys,

I am planning to meet her, has anyone tried her. Will appreciate any review. Please DM.She is an inde cum SP from Virar. Active since 2015 body type is skeleton, smelly cat. Avoid.

Test Master
08-25-22, 16:03
Visiting Mumbai after a very long time.

Used to visit NL but seeing mixed reports over last few days.

Any pointers?

Will report back if worth going and safe in general.

Feel free to PM.

Sunandoghosh
08-25-22, 16:43
Big day tomorrow.

Ok tomorrow is going to be a big day I hope so.

After months of search and effort finally found one cute girl around 21 yrs age studying in final year in Mumbai.

Very much from a good family background and absolute English speaking nice one. Very nice to communicate with the way any nice educated girl would do with sexy accent.

She is definitely very fair but short in height 5 feet rough I guess (would have preferred better height but then this was best I could find and things come as a package I guess- did not want to wait longer as it has been quite a long time).

She is cute face with a bit on heavy side. But looks great in all dresses; carries herself so well. Maximum she can stay outside home is 7 pm. So planned afternoon.

Obviously I am not first one for her by any stretch of imagination but seems that she is definitely not a regular one.

So the agreement is for 3-4 hours complete GFE without any unnecessary dramas or tantrums. (made clear from my side well before finalizing and agreeing to meet).

Expected Damage tomorrow:

10 K -15 K for hotel including food etc.

(will book hotel room one hour before check in. Then exact damage will be known).

45 K for girl.

I know 45 K sounds high and is actually high but one thing is I am not interested in cheap 6 k / 8 k for two shots like kind of stuff. I would rather not do and have not done because of that for so long.

I have been waiting for months and months and finally I think I have found one.

Now whether I am right or wrong I will come to know after tomorrow experience only.

But this is the best bet I could place for my money which of course is expensive close to 60 K for me for 3-4 hrs.

If it works out I will have no regrets otherwise it will be an expensive attempt which I will surely regret.

Lets see.

I know lot of you might opine that hey you would get a model in that amount; your increasing rates etc. But unfortunately I did not receive any info from anyone sharing such beauties / gems as I had nothing in return to offer with such contacts from my side. (I am not criticizing anyone because I can understand it must have taken lot of effort time from your side to come in contact of those ones). Just elaborating on the final agreement for price in my mind reasonings.

Have nowhere else to share so venting out here.

Hoping that my experience does not turn out to be disappointment.

Thanks.

DrWho1986
08-25-22, 18:06
I visited Gol den spa in Darkness East. At the reception, the receptionist tried to sell 60 minutes massage for 1500. I clearly told her I need only 45 minutes massage. She was like on the evening we only give 60 minutes massage. I laughed and told her give me 45 minutes for 1. 2 k or I am going elsewhere. She obliged. Lineup was not shown but I managed to look around and saw all were fuglies. Anyway my therapist came in and started the massage. She had poor massage skills. I soon asked for extras and she said HJ is 1 k, HJ with top access is 2 k and B2 B is 4 k. Again I laughed and what followed was 10 minutes of haggling from her side. I had made up my mind that I won't be taking extras. I really don't like haggling in MP. The massage now was almost non existent. She then offered HJ with top access for 1. 5 k and I agreed. Big mistake. She asked me to pay before the deed. And I refused. But she didn't budge. I paid. Anyway, after I paid her nakhras started. Top access meant she raised her t shirt to expose bottom half of tita. Wtf. After the deed was done the therapist was talking rudely to me. I cleaned up and was at the door and was about to leave and turned to look at her. I saw she placed my used dispo as I had found for the next customer. OMG.

Charges: 1. 2 k counter and 1. 5 k to the therapist.

HJ and top access.

WIR: No. Never. Never ever ever.

Mudzz
08-25-22, 19:58
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Razx74
08-25-22, 20:08
If you are still there, Royal Oak Spa is good, FS available and some good local girls, haven't seen Thai yet.After a tiring weekend, decided to pamper myself with some massage and a relaxing release.

Laughter = muskan started the massage and the first few acts were awesome as I felt she were a professional masseuse and really trying to relax me, suddenly a door knock and she went out, only to come back and apologize saying there's a client who had taken her appointment. I said fine, since my aim was to have a good massage first. In came another beauty light in urdu. Did a good job with the massage and directly asked about service. I was kind of dazzled with that question and she quoted 3 k for B2B and 5 k for FS. I said FS and negotiated to 4. 5 k. Started with B2B and then standing and then did her in missionary. Nice firm boobs, no DFK, no BBJ- not that I demanded. She seemed like wanting to please.

Was a decent experience, but definitely won't repeat with her.

But the spa is decent and safe.

It's open till 11 pm and they do accept cards. All payments have to be done at the counter.

Girls are willing to please and subtly push us to climax without indulging a lot. They do treat you well and I for one didn't like the idea of demanding in excess.

Master Shifu
08-26-22, 03:43
Looks like you had a good time.

There is a hierarchy in the bar world: orchestra bars, dance bars and service bars.

One goes to OBs for the eye candy; the girls are gorgeous but with a thousand hangups. Dance bars for the environment and to watch dance. Girls will go out but it is a dead fish experience unless you have built up a rapport over multiple visits. Service bars to grope and perhaps get a HJ or BJ if that's your thing. SBs will have mostly MILFs.

Mumbai rocks!

Hello friends,

Yesterday had the chance to goto a DB, courtesy a fellow monger from this forum. People donopen up when they find you trust worthy, otherwise haven't seen much action in Mu mbai forum.

DB was like 10 min by cab from my hotel. Upon entry, I was almost like pulled by few so called gentleman to their areas (seems they have assigned spaces inside). Was asked to sit behind the counter, but I choose table. Gala were of good quality. Liked one and asked if she can dance but alas, she just stands and don't dance. Was available for meet outside though. Asking price was 5 k / short. Not into DFK as I asked upfront, so not opted. Enjoyed dance and money Tashan there. Made a friend with a fellow there, he said is a doctor. Exchanged digits, let see if we meet today. 9 k down the drain, no shot but enjoyed.

Today's plan is for ravale BBBJ queen. Talked and arranged already.

Will post FR soon.

Let me know if someone want to hop on or can share some Marathi young babe.

Play Safe.

MaryJaneLover
08-26-22, 13:06
If you can help with feedback on this chic who is quoting 8 k for short time?That is Shreya. Had her a year back or so. Girl is real and tries hard to please. But very thin with bones showing, doesn't look half as good as the pics, which are not that great to start off with. Is into weed. Wasn't turned on by her, so let her go after the first even though had paid for full night. If you are really hornt maybe 2 k per is ok, nothing more in terms of VFM.

ServingYou2003
08-26-22, 16:17
Looks like you had a good time.

There is a hierarchy in the bar world: orchestra bars, dance bars and service bars.

One goes to OBs for the eye candy; the girls are gorgeous but with a thousand hangups. Dance bars for the environment and to watch dance. Girls will go out but it is a dead fish experience unless you have built up a rapport over multiple visits. Service bars to grope and perhaps get a HJ or BJ if that's your thing. SBs will have mostly MILFs.

Mumbai rocks!I don't think there are any Service Bars left now in Mumbai. Correct me if iam wrong.

NytCrawler
08-26-22, 16:25
Does anyone knows her? She is asking 13 k for 2.

Akkii7756
08-26-22, 18:05
I was messaging her Hi everyday she doesn't reply and suddenly she replied I am free today so I was also free I said yes she called me in Goregaon I went in car it was a personal flat in a building the room was clean had a bed and I freshened and we started talking she is a really good in talking we were talking in Marathi and I said I want BJ without condom she agreed we started kissing it was out of this world she worked my lips so well unbelievable I never had such a DFK before then I said BJ she started giving blowjob which was mind blowing she has great technique of BJ really uses her tongue nicely I somehow controlled myself from ejaculating and then we had sex in missionary where I couldn't hold and cummed and after that we chatted a bit and then started 2nd round in 30 minutes again BJ was out of the world and then I cummed by [Non-English text deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

SanMum
08-26-22, 18:25
Does anyone knows her? She is asking 13 k for 2.She quoted me 8 k for 3 couple of years ago. Very very old in business she is also in MR. My friend did her he said she has loose pussy. I have been watching her in locanto since 2013.

Master Shifu
08-27-22, 04:45
There are some in NM. Check Gmaps for Sadguru, Sai Darbar. The ambience is pitch dark. If the lights come on and you get to see the girls face, you may run out screaming. If a handshake is what you are looking for, you will get it. Wink, wink.

I don't think there are any Service Bars left now in Mumbai. Correct me if iam wrong.

RawKerBoi
08-27-22, 05:30
I don't think there are any Service Bars left now in Mumbai. Correct me if iam wrong.In Mumbai there are no Service Bars but Navi Mumbai is a different scene.

Frankly speaking Service Bars are best if you want some oral fun with minimum INR damage.

Girls are average some are MILFs with huge jugs some young but they are worth the price.

For 500 - 700, you can press her tits and enjoy her body for 30-40 mins.

Treat her with some respect and she might give you her personal no. Too.

Enjoy her outside.

There are dark cubical where you can have private time.

If lucky you can get BJ too but that's really not advisable.

The best time to visit service bars are after 3 to 4 pm, the girls are fresh and are not in hurry.

Its a different experience!

Worth trying it once.

RawKerBoi
08-27-22, 05:33
Big day tomorrow.

After months of search and effort finally found one cute girl around 21 yrs age studying in final year in Mumbai.

Very much from a good family background and absolute English speaking nice one. Very nice to communicate with the way any nice educated girl would do with sexy accent.

She is definitely very fair but short in height 5 feet rough I guess (would have preferred better height but then this was best I could find and things come as a package I guess- did not want to wait longer as it has been quite a long time).

She is cute face with a bit on heavy side. But looks great in all dresses; carries herself so well. Maximum she can stay outside home is 7 pm. So planned afternoon.45 K is huge!

All I want to say is good luck and I hope you have good experience with her.

Do share FR.

She is lucky to get such a huge bucks.

Sunandoghosh
08-27-22, 08:06
Big day tomorrow.

She is cute face with a bit on heavy side. But looks great in all dresses; carries herself so well. Maximum she can stay outside home is 7 pm. So planned afternoon.

Obviously I am not first one for her by any stretch of imagination but seems that she is definitely not a regular one..Did the act yesterday.

In short.

She is definitely college girl but chubby heavy side.

Very fair.

Long hairs.

Mallu (no offence please).

Nice face cut.

Had bare blowjob but I ejaculated the moment she started sucking balls. She said did not like balls sucking but.

Anyways did on my request.

Had lot of DFK.

Not that much responsive to boobs.

Seems I have gone a bit old because after first ejaculation did not feel aroused even after half an hour even by further BJ.

As far as her goes she is not dead dish but you need to take the initiative. So for me that is upsetting.

I am myself laid back and want girl to be more active.

All in all. Not very satisfied.

Had a girl after several months so that was good.

But she was not that active and I am myself laid-back lazy fellow.

After first ejaculation I myself lost all thrill.

With her I guess someone who is very active and proactive with lot of horse power would be better.

That's it.

Bye.

RohanBhr
08-27-22, 08:25
She quoted me 8 k for 3 couple of years ago. Very very old in business she is also in MR. My friend did her he said she has loose pussy. I have been watching her in locanto since 2013.5 k for 2 to 3 hrs in 2012. [Non-English text deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

NytCrawler
08-27-22, 09:21
She quoted me 8 k for 3 couple of years ago. Very very old in business she is also in MR. My friend did her he said she has loose pussy. I have been watching her in locanto since 2013.Thanks bro, will avoid her.

Jaya2017
08-27-22, 10:23
Does anyone knows her? She is asking 13 k for 2.Don't go. She is active in this trade from more than 10 year, old, not worth even 5 k.

Jaya2017
08-27-22, 16:50
Anyone here air hostesses for exchange.

I have a bunch of numbers of HWs and MILF, Serial side actress, be grade actress to exchange in return.

Pcock
08-28-22, 04:29
Big day tomorrow.

Obviously I am not first one for her by any stretch of imagination but seems that she is definitely not a regular one.

So the agreement is for 3-4 hours complete GFE without any unnecessary dramas or tantrums. (made clear from my side well before finalizing and agreeing to meet).

(will book hotel room one hour before check in. Then exact damage will be known).

45 K for girl.

I know 45 K sounds high and is actually high but one thing is I am not interested in cheap 6 k / 8 k for two shots like kind of stuff. I would rather not do and have not done because of that for so long.

Now whether I am right or wrong I will come to know after tomorrow experience only.

But this is the best bet I could place for my money which of course is expensive close to 60 K for me for 3-4 hrs.

If it works out I will have no regrets otherwise it will be an expensive attempt which I will surely regret.

Lets see.

I know lot of you might opine that hey you would get a model in that amount; your increasing rates etc. But unfortunately I did not receive any info from anyone sharing such beauties / gems as I had nothing in return to offer with such contacts from my side. (I am not criticizing anyone because I can understand it must have taken lot of effort time from your side to come in contact of those ones). Just elaborating on the final agreement for price in my mind reasonings.

Thanks.Bro trust me you can getbexvellent quality for 25% of that. Avoid gambling. Only one vice at a time.

Friendly advice.

Faith101
08-28-22, 07:41
Got their TG contact. Willing to share for those who can share their contacts as well.First of all your FR is 1 year old, paying 20 k for that and still had the audacity to share only with something in return. Also replying to your own post. Wow.

Do one thing preserve your "gem" contact and take it to your grave.

I see three kinds of people on here, one like yours (ek haath de ek haath LE, baniya mentality), one bragging about how hot working girl he banged (bragging about fucking a working girl is a joke itself) and third who keeps his FR short, crisp and pm when asked no nonsense.

I have noticed this is more in India, hell people are charging money for sharing contacts (now this is a professional baniya) he thinks of this as a side hustle. Some even scam about this too sharing fake contacts.

Grow up kids.

TharkiBoss
08-28-22, 07:54
Did the act yesterday.

In short.

Very fair.

Long hairs.

Nice face cut.

Had bare blowjob but I ejaculated the moment she started sucking balls. She said did not like balls sucking but.

Anyways did on my request.

Had lot of DFK.

Not that much responsive to boobs.

Seems I have gone a bit old because after first ejaculation did not feel aroused even after half an hour even by further BJ.

As far as her goes she is not dead dish but you need to take the initiative. So for me that is upsetting.

I am myself laid back and want girl to be more active.

All in all. Not very satisfied.

Had a girl after several months so that was good.

But she was not that active and I am myself laid-back lazy fellow.

After first ejaculation I myself lost all thrill.

With her I guess someone who is very active and proactive with lot of horse power would be better.

That's it.

Bye.Hi senior,

How much did she charge you.

Cheers,

Tharki.

TharkiBoss
08-28-22, 07:57
Hi senior,

How much did she charge you.

Cheers,

Tharki.Did she really charge you 45 k?

Man, is she some movie actress or something?

Also, where was the session arranged, in hotel or hee place? 45 k is too much. Lucky girl.

ShawMumbai
08-28-22, 17:17
Honestly looking at your posts I feel you are mentally down and that is affecting your sexual performance. Try meeting the girl once outside for an hour or two, set your expectations and get comfortable hugging and touching a little.

I have had girls in a set up multiple times for 6 months plus so keep looking, you will surely find.

Did the act yesterday.

In short.

Very fair.

Long hairs.

Nice face cut.

LordFoklun
08-28-22, 17:23
Writing a FR for Jenny's couple of weeks back.

Thanks to A senior member who introduced me to Jenny over WhatsApp and guru Bhai over TG. Thanks to guru Bhai for guiding.

It was a weekday and I had an urge to clean the pipe, so I decided to go to NL and booked a cab which got cancelled. Called up Jenny she said it will be heavy traffic, check cab and booked one for NL, got in the cab and on route pinged in guru Bhai as the time to reach from bkc was shown as 2 hours in peak hours. He suggested a couple of Alternatives but Jenny looked as the right choice. Diverted the cab to Jenny's.

Took 2 hours to reach, nearly regretted taking a cab there could have walked or did a metro and reached earlier. Finally reached in late by 8, paid 1. 5 at the counter and asked for Be. The place is super hard to find, the manager guided me to the place, she was dark and busty. But had a couple of things to get done on call so was caught up. Went in the room.

Looked like an old hospital converted, massage bed and bathroom attached, lock on door to make you feel safe.

As I was caught up doing things on my phone, be walked in, long, slim and desirable.

She asked me to change in, so I dropped the phone, then my pants and shirt. She looking at me was a definite turn on. Asked her if she needed me to be in dispo, she Said not needed. Jumped in the massage bed butt naked, as she claimed over for a regular malish. Done with the malish asked for the menu, BJ, HJ, B2B and FS. Chose FS for 3 k, as she started to remove her clothes. Man she had a body worth it.

Face: ok not as the images I had.

Body: better than I ever imagined. Tall slim, flat tummy and handful of bum and good racks.

She started to run fingers around my legs, Johnny and my tummy which got me up. Started sucking on balls, what a sloppy BJ with balls taken good care of. Asked her to rim but she couldn't understand what I was asking for. So left it, as she thought I needed a finger up my bum.

After a pleasurable BJ out came the rubber. And one thing I missed to highlight is she wiped me with wipes and cleaned well before BJ. That was a plus point. Put on the rubber she climbed on top and started riding me. Never had such a beautiful body on top of me, shot within three strokes. Too much to handle, then she got up removed the rubber and went to clean up. I don't know why I could not last with new ladies, but could last pretty good with some one I have already been a couple of times. I don't take any medication to prolong and not planning too. Enjoying the burst and experience of a new body.

Came back and asked me to clean up as I sat there disappointed. After cleaning up she teases me a bit with her bums, doggy style. Where I grabbed those nice melons and the slim waist. She was tall, a good 5. 10 . Asked if we could go another round, she said pay 2 k more. Looked at time and it was pretty late and 10 minutes left of my time. She said if you could get done in 10-15 minutes then let's do this, but refrained as needed something slow and pleasurable.

Jokingly she asked to to control the thoughts in my head. That was re assuring and fun. Wiped clean, dressed up paid 3 k and left for home as it was getting pretty late. And additional 2 hour back in traffic home. Returned as a happy man with the experience.

WIR: definitely, hope to drill a bit longer.

Place: well hidden. Tough to find.

Hygiene: Good.

Therapist: the best till date.

BJ: out of the world.

Damages: 1.5+3 k for a pop.

Have never tried a indie, book a couple of hours and experience fully. Worried about booking hotels as I don't prefer sharing my I'd and payment at hotel. Hope to find some good would who work from home. Will update as I find some.

Contact: I can't recommend as just been there one right people to get in touch would be seniors. Message is not active, but using this platform to share what I experienced. Hope this helps.

LordFoklun
08-28-22, 17:51
Sharing another experience with Feel Acha spa in marol.

Went in late night just a week after Jenny's, called the number I had. They said it's closing but will ensure we have someone there. Asked for poornima, an Indian babe but she had left the place by the time I reached in. Said they had someone else I don't remember the name. Paid 1. 5 at counter (I think I am becoming better at this from 4 to 3 to 1. 5 k, thanks to seniors guiding via their posts).

Went in and changed into dispo, in came an middle aged woman. Looked as in her late 30's or more, chubby. Turned off as I thought of moving out, but everything else was closed out so decided to stay back.

Asked her for menu, negotiated BJ for 2 k from 4 she was asking for, may be it was the alcohol.

Said ok and she removed dispo, asked me to turn around. Applied oil to johnny, wiped clean with towel as if it was a sanitiser. Started licking and was not getting a hardon.

So she removed her top, which didn't help after 5 minutes removed her pants which didn't help. Belive me it was not great to look at, sorry for being so rude but I belive that was not my cup of tea. Asked her to stop but she was like will get you off or I will not be able to take cash for free.

Stuck in a situation I have never been in, didn't know what to do. She went into some horny mode making moans which was actually making me laugh. Finally she got between my legs, placed each leg on her shoulders and went in all in licking and sloppy mode from my bum hole to balls. Which did feel great and got me up, occasionally coming up to gobble my tool and back to Balls, which went on for a very long time. Though her moans had stopped and whatever she was doing was working, I couldn't pop, then without permission poked me in the rear and literally finger fucked my bumhole. She didn't go deep, which I was worried about. And that did the trick. Unloaded it in her mouth.

Fuck that was something I had never thought I would experience. She went out cleaned up and came back for a massage on a naked me. Which felt relaxing and great. Wiped clean and left after paying her tips.

Wir: nope. But here efforts and ethics are out of the world.

Damages: 1. 5 k counter + 2 k + tips.

Hugged her a thank you and left. She was worried if I would complain to some one about this, which was so innocent of her.

Anyways that was my experience. Hope to get some good action worth sharing in comming week.

MrPhantom
08-28-22, 20:55
Many might be aware of this spa, named as "Meaning" in Hindi. Also related to Nature spa in Borivali.

As usual, first messaged on Whatsapp asking for availability (went today on a Sunday), reply came there's availability and NE staff is available. A rate card was only provided for standard services.

Asked for special / premium massage options (had seen on some website by these guys to inquire about this for b2 b massage). He asked to visit in person for further discussion. Set up the time and got there.

Mentioned the special / premium massage at counter, he replied back Nuru is an option, which will be a FULL thing, all the way to end, but damage of 8 k for everything. Asked to see the lineup, he disagreed. Asked to see at least a photo, he disagreed.

The best he could do was let me take a head massage for 1. 5 k, see the therapist, and pay the difference to upgrade to Nuru.

Tried to haggle quite a bit but there was simply no budging from him. He even mentioned that price is actually lower since the jacuzzi isn't there, to which I countered, I was expecting jacuzzi / bathtub for nuru and especially at 8 k, but to no avail.

I left, deciding not to shell out 8 k for something very uncertain, furthermore have read mixed stuff about nature (and note, this spa is same owner), so decided not to take a chance.

The only reason I am posting this is since there were recent inquiries of MP in Borivali area, so if anyone is interested, here's a possible option, and if you visit, do post FR!

MrPhantom
08-28-22, 21:10
After being disappointed from that nuru option, I decided to look up another spa.

Elite Luxury spa was something I considered, but the place seemed pretty legit, and wasn't too sure if extras would be on the menu, so decided against it. Again, there might be a possibility, but I am not sure.

Instead, went to another spa on Link Road, in Borivali. It is just by a metro station (Country Jaadu. Figure it out, part of a popular MP chain).

Went there, 90 minutes massage was for 3. 4 k, didn't even take a second attempt to bring the counter down to 2. 5 k. Paid the same, phone was deposited in a locker (good sign), and escorted to a room.

Sadly, the only rooms available at the time didn't have attached shower. Oh well.

Changed into dispo, waited for a good 5-10 minutes before Su the therapist walked in. She was supposedly NE, but could easily pass as both NE or local, she just had that kind of face.

She was on the heavier side a little bit.

The massage started with me lying on my stomach. Asked her to remove the towel, she refused asking to keep it for a bit to avoid slipping. She practically climbed on me, and started the massage. There was gentle massage on the bum, after some time asked her to massage bum more. She said that would be wrong since it's private area, but I insisted.

She said special services are available, and quoted 3 k for HJ + top access. Despite 5-10 minutes of haggling, no reduction in price. Finally I relented.

What was odd was she tore the dispo from the groin area to gain access, which was pretty alarming to me (idk if this happens often, but I have never encountered this before) since during any issues which may occur, you are lying there with a half-torn dispo which is not going to look good if there's ever LE action. Would much rather prefer removing it and finding a chance to quickly putting it on if required.

She started with the bum massage, running her hands through the crack, felt nice, but it could've been better. Then came off the top, and she came next to me, before dimming the lights further to a level where I couldn't see anything except just her figure / silhoutte.

The HJ was decent, sucked her racks, neck, chest. No access to bottom, or kissing. She kissed gently on my chest and shoulders as well.

The HJ was good, shot across her and the bed. She wasn't expecting, and was embarrassed to be covered in mayonnaise, so put on her top and rushed out to clean herself up, leaving me to clean myself up.

She came back and said she forgot the room didn't have shower, and typically she doesn't offer extras in such rooms. So if you go there, make sure to go for room with shower, or there's a good chance no extras will be offered.

Anyways, she continued with regular massage, which was overall pretty average, despite guiding for extra pressure.

So here's the scorecard:

Face: 6/10.

Figure: 5/10 bit on the heavier side, probably alright if you are not a strictly slim figure kinda person.

Racks: 7/10.

Service: 6-7/10 some nakhras were there.

Damage: 2. 5 k counter + 3 k extras.

WIR: Not Su, maybe for someone else since its location is convenient, else Arabic Instrument all the way!

EDIT: B2B was not offered despite asking her, some other therapists there might, YMMV
The place itself was poorly maintained, dirty washroom, bucket in the room to capture some water running through a pipe. You can be sure this place is only surviving due to monger visits, lack of photos in reviews as phones are placed in locker lol.
Also the spa is located on 1st floor, with access from ground on the main road. Door has an electronic lock triggered form upstairs, so if you face an issue getting in, just give them a call, but during my visit heard the door unlocked just as I placed my hand on the handle. Kind of gives some protection in case of LE.

VickyX
08-28-22, 21:43
Big day tomorrow.

45 K for girl.

Lets see.

Thanks.Take the sword Janaki let's make Biryani.

BackToFun47
08-29-22, 05:57
Nice FR, thanks for sharing! Is there absolutely no way to find the place beyond PM? I searched across multiple sites and could not find details of this spa anywhere else.

Thanks to A senior member who introduced me to Jenny over WhatsApp and guru Bhai over TG. Thanks to guru Bhai for guiding.

It was a weekday and I had an urge to clean the pipe, so I decided to go to NL and booked a cab which got cancelled. Called up Jenny she said it will be heavy traffic, check cab and booked one for NL, got in the cab and on route pinged in guru Bhai as the time to reach from bkc was shown as 2 hours in peak hours. He suggested a couple of Alternatives but Jenny looked as the right choice. Diverted the cab to Jenny's.

Took 2 hours to reach, nearly regretted taking a cab there could have walked or did a metro and reached earlier. Finally reached in late by 8, paid 1. 5 at the counter and asked for Be. The place is super hard to find, the manager guided me to the place, she was dark and busty. But had a couple of things to get done on call so was caught up. Went in the room...

Samudra
08-29-22, 07:37
Would like to know couple friendly hotels in Chembur area. Have used Jewel ( 5 k / day) couple of times, but would like to know safe, slightly cheaper options.

Sunandoghosh
08-29-22, 09:18
Bro trust me you can getbexvellent quality for 25% of that. Avoid gambling. Only one vice at a time.

Friendly advice.Please help me then in getting excellent quality at reduced rates. I agree to what you say. But what else to do you say me.

Sunandoghosh
08-29-22, 09:20
Honestly looking at your posts I feel you are mentally down and that is affecting your sexual performance. Try meeting the girl once outside for an hour or two, set your expectations and get comfortable hugging and touching a little.

I have had girls in a set up multiple times for 6 months plus so keep looking, you will surely find.I have tried my best but to my wits end. Surely would love to come across someone you described but have been unable to do it myself. My bad.

Sunandoghosh
08-29-22, 09:21
Take the sword Janaki let's make Biryani.Ha ha ha.

I have written my short FR as well.

But then what to do. Its a desperation over months or years if I may say. At my wits and lucks end.

Roxy566
08-29-22, 10:21
Tried one random dance bar in Navi Mumbai in Nerul area. But as it was my first time, I wasn't actually aware of the activities here. As soon as I entered, few waiters surrounded me, gave me seat, and then I ordered a drink. There were random girls whom I would rate in between 6-8. All were having heavy makeup but some were cute too. One was doing a private dance, rest all were standing lurking for new customers.

Me being a newbie, didn't asked any particular girl. Can any bro here help me with the tips on how things actually work here, what all can I do with these girls, do I have to pay first to them or the waiters and do they come to our place? Any help would be appreciated. My dm is open too. Also, I can reciprocate with some high end Delhi contacts.

Cheers.

LordFoklun
08-29-22, 11:51

Thanks to Strongsuite, senior member who introduced me to Jenny over WhatsApp and guru Bhai over TG. Thanks to guru Bhai for guiding.

Took 2 hours to reach, nearly regretted taking a cab there could have walked or did a metro and reached earlier. Finally reached in late by 8, paid 1. 5 at the counter and asked for Be. The place is super hard to find, the manager guided me to the place, she was dark and busty. But had a couple of things to get done on call so was caught up. Went in the room.

Looked like an old hospital converted, massage bed and bathroom attached, lock on door to make you feel safe..Thank you StrongSuite. Missed out your name.

LordFoklun
08-29-22, 12:58
Trying to freeze a deal. I have never booked a hotel to take a girl. Need help from seniors on how things happen.

Do you book the room in advance?

And check in first, then wait for the girl as the girl arrives later?

I don't think that's going to work with all hotels, tried checking into a hotel first in Marol last month they said you have to check in together. The girl started her nakhra saying [Non-English text deleted by Admin]

Not sure how to deal with this.

Or Do you meet up the girl some where and check in together? (Which I believe is the best way, which no one agrees to).

Thanks in advance for shining your light on this.

MrPhantom
08-29-22, 16:23
Can someone help with the much famed Jenny in Ironman's contact?

I can provide a SP's contact from CH and gratitude in return.

JizzyB
08-29-22, 18:51
AFAIK, you can't fully pounce on DB girls inside the bar. But casual touching, fondling is allowed to a certain extent, also depends on the girls / bars. Try to get them dance on few numbers and shower some money on them, they get comfortable and come nearby to you where some skin touch happens. Choose the girl and directly talk with the captain about the deal. Many DB girls are open for entry (term used for outcall), you can go to a nearby lodge arranged by bars themselves. Or can talk with the girl if she's okay to visit your place.

This much information should get you started.

-JizzyB.

Tried one random dance bar in Navi Mumbai in Nerul area. But as it was my first time, I wasn't actually aware of the activities here. As soon as I entered, few waiters surrounded me, gave me seat, and then I ordered a drink. There were random girls whom I would rate in between 6-8. All were having heavy makeup but some were cute too. One was doing a private dance, rest all were standing lurking for new customers.

Me being a newbie, didn't asked any particular girl. Can any bro here help me with the tips on how things actually work here, what all can I do with these girls, do I have to pay first to them or the waiters and do they come to our place? Any help would be appreciated. My dm is open too. Also, I can reciprocate with some high end Delhi contacts.

Cheers.

JizzyB
08-29-22, 18:53
Checkout Brevistay / Mistay options.

-JizzyB.

Would like to know couple friendly hotels in Chembur area. Have used Jewel ( 5 k / day) couple of times, but would like to know safe, slightly cheaper options.

NewCasual
08-29-22, 19:34
FR Sonali 8737.

Was in Mumbai so wanted to try an indie. Got contact of Sonali from Guru bro and fixed the meeting in Goregaon.

I checked in the hotel and she came after 15 minutes. She is tall, with nice figure and decent looks. Was wearing a one piece dress.

Gave me a tight hug first up along with light kissing.

As I was tired from day's work, we lied down for 15 minutes lightly playing with each other and chatting about her fantasies.

Then after 15 minutes slowly started with DFK. She gives a really nice DFK with full involvement and tongue play. After a really long DFK, she removed my clothes and started licking and kissing my full body. Experienced a new wonderful feeling when she sucked my toes. I undressed her and caressed her body. She has really smooth skin and I liked the handful fair boobs. Sucked and mauled them to heart content, I think she likes rough handling of her nips as I pinched them. Then she started with the BBJ and it was wonderful. She was taking the full dick in her mouth and I could see she was gagging. She continued with deep BBJ for 10 minutes, I stopped her as I didn't wanted CIM so early. I wanted DATY but she denied. After few more minutes of DFK and foreplay, started in WOT and believe me it was a great site seeing her ride me. Then I took her in missionary and could not last long due to the intensive foreplay. Rested with her for sometime. We both got freshened up. She stood topless in front of mirror and was admiring herself and asking me about her little tummy.

She wants to get rid of the little tummy fat and is working towards it.

Looks - 7.

Service - 10.

DFK - 10.

Attitude - 10.

Boobs - 9.

Overall 8. 5.

5 k for 1.

Goooomsy
08-30-22, 01:43

Cheers.Hi. Also remember, not all girls dance. Usually the once who are good dancers do not come out.

There is a conversion rate for the type of notes you get in the bar. E. g 50% for 20 rs note and 30 to 40 % for 100 rs. I. e. If you ask them to get 5000 rs change in 20 rs note, you will get only 2500. Rest is taken by DB.

And many of DB have an outcast rate of 1000 rs if you are taking a fish out of the bar.

Enjoy. Cheers.

Samudra
08-30-22, 08:53
Do you have any specific suggestions that you have used?

Checkout Brevistay / Mistay options.

-JizzyB.

MeOops
08-30-22, 09:49
Hello friends,

A bit old FR (less than a week), as just back to Delhi and got my personal laptop. Thanks to fellow mongers from Mumbai for all the help. Already many reports on her, but its always better to post latest happenings.

She is good to talk to. Make you feel comfortable. Talks a lot, but who listens.

Fixed the deed over WA (which was getting pushed to next day due to my hectic schedule). She reached 5 min before me, I checked in and gave her the room number and there she comes.

She is eager to please, have done 3 sm /4 smgroups etc also, if you want to that also.

Her BBBJ is good, comparable to many best in the business (comparing with Delhi) too.

WIR: maybe yes, if try with others in group.

Damage: 4 k /2 (didn't negotiated as want to taste something in Mumbai).

Pics already available with many bros here.

Aaighalya
08-30-22, 10:02
Salaam to dude who paid 45 k!

I'd pay that kind of money to the girl I fancy in my neighbourhood; better still, someone I know. Alas, we have to make do with what we get.

With that kind of deep pockets, I'd take an SP at NL out for lunch.

NytCrawler
08-30-22, 10:32
1. Aarohi from MR. Quoting 13 k for 2 pops.

2. Aayat from MR. Quoting 12 k for 2 pops.

Any idea if they are quoting me high?

MaddyBoy83
08-30-22, 12:26
Hi brethren,

Could anyone please share any Lactating MILF contacts if possible? I would be visiting Mumbai on 15th Sep and stay there for a week. I can reciprocate with Hyderabad contacts. Hoping for a positive response soon.

TIA.

MeOops
08-30-22, 16:59
In short, take your own change. .

Hi. Also remember, not all girls dance. Usually the once who are good dancers do not come out.

There is a conversion rate for the type of notes you get in the bar. E. g 50% for 20 rs note and 30 to 40 % for 100 rs. I. e. If you ask them to get 5000 rs change in 20 rs note, you will get only 2500. Rest is taken by DB.

And many of DB have an outcast rate of 1000 rs if you are taking a fish out of the bar.

Enjoy. Cheers.

Mano112
08-30-22, 18:32
Big day tomorrow.

45 K for girl.

Lets see.

Thanks.Please get a SA ID. You will get what you want and save money too. Still be cautious as always.

DeadShot07
08-30-22, 19:46
For Folks on long term arrangements.

What's the frequency of payout you maintain (Weekly / Monthly / post each meet)? How do you build that trust?

MrMoJorisin
08-31-22, 03:02
Hey guys, new to the whole mongering scene. I stay in navi Mumbai, as far as I know all the profiles are of agents who are mostly cheats, hoping someone could help put with independent contacts in new Mumbai, right now unable to reciprocate with any contacts because as I said am new here, hopefully I should be able to soon.

PappuJaiswal
08-31-22, 03:19
Writing a late FR. Thanks to some people here to help me how to get in touch with Mumtaaz. So pinged her and told her to come near Airport. She was right on time. Check in was smooth. As per reports, she was much taller than my expectations. She was wearing nice dress. We spent lovely time together. It was like having a couple experience. She fulfilled all my wishes of deep kissing, BBJ, etc. Sucked her lactating boobs too.

Face- beautiful.

Height- very tall.

Figure- hourglass.

Boobs- lactating.

Pussy- very tight.

Ass- very big and bouncy.

Overall- very nice vfm indie.

Price- 3000 for 2 shots + cab fare + food.

Akkii7756
08-31-22, 04:17
After seeing her in SP lodge I made my mind to fuck her no matter what reached there after couple of days and she did recognize me saying [Non-English text deleted by Admin].

Ac room was booked, Inside the room I complimented her that you look great in Punjabi suite she started jiggling. Fast forward she turned off the lights and I got naked completely. I turned on the lights and was giving her salute through my dick. She was like [Non-English text deleted by Admin]. Went to washroom and cleaned my self kept the lights on of Washroom and kept the room lights off. She was wearing sexy red bra couldn't see the color of her panty as she covered herself in Towel.

Little chit chat she was more interested in my love life. After some time I started moving my hands and her thighs could feel the thigh to be tight. Went near her and locked my lips with her she had this huge lips which was nice in sucking. Didn't allowed DFK for more than 2 minutes. Removed her bra and started sucking her tight boobs with erect nipples. Started moving my hands on her ass and pussy could feel all the tight muscle. Started fingering she had quiet a Bush down there but the pussy was warm. She started licking my body and went down there and started a BBBJ felt like I was fucking a pussy bareback warm and wet. BBBJ was short lived and she put the condom on and started humping in WOT went on like a min and asked me to sit. Started licking my ears while humping. Then she fell down on bed without removing my dick and asked me to do missi fucked her for sometime and came.

Went to wash room washed myself.

After that she was boring me with her love life [Non-English text deleted by Admin].

Started 2nd session with grabbing her head and making her do BBBJ for good 5 minutes lot of saliva on my dick. Bite her on her boobs while fingering her. Was trying to find condom in dark but was unable to she was like go bareback, I was about to but cam back to my sense and found the condom. Started doggy hold her hair tight and started banging that tight ass spanked twice. After 5 minutes she stood up and asked me to bite her neck while fucking did so. She grabbed my hands and started pressing her boobs. * bite my hand very hard while cumming. [Non-English text deleted by Admin]. She was like give me a moment. Asked her to jack me off as she was in no mood to get fucked cummed on her boobs and face washed myself and left.

Fucked her couple of times more after that rest of the experiences were great. As I got to know her better.

Charges: 1.5 K /2+500 place AC room.

BBJ: 7/10 Had better.

Face: 9/10 Harnavi Girl.

Body: 9/10 Very tight.

Service: 8/10 She liked zabardasti.

Pussy: 7/10 Big warm bushy.

FreshFck
08-31-22, 05:26
1. Aarohi from MR. Quoting 13 k for 2 pops.

2. Aayat from MR. Quoting 12 k for 2 pops.

Any idea if they are quoting me high?I had tried the first bird Aarohi, 10 k for two pops.

She is darker and at least 1 size more than what she appears in photos.

Coming to the deed the BBJ was better than average does deep, involved in the act is good and good to talk.

Age wise must be 23/24.

Personally I feel at the price she is quoting you can get better options.

Please do write a FR in case you avail any services, always good to know the latest happenings.

Mudzz
08-31-22, 06:07
Writing a late FR. Thanks to some people here to help me how to get in touch with Mumtaaz. So pinged her and told her to come near Airport. She was right on time. Check in was smooth. As per reports, she was much taller than my expectations. She was wearing nice dress. We spent lovely time together. It was like having a couple experience. She fulfilled all my wishes of deep kissing, BBJ, etc. Sucked her lactating boobs too.

Face- beautiful.

Height- very tall.

Figure- hourglass.

Boobs- lactating.

Pussy- very tight.

Price- 3000 for 2 shots + cab fare + food.Bro,

Been trying to. Get her contact since ages. Unable to. DM you as well. Can you please DM me her contact. I will give you 500 instant paytm for brotherhood.

Aaighalya
08-31-22, 07:09
Hey guys, new to the whole mongering scene. I stay in navi Mumbai, as far as I know all the profiles are of agents who are mostly cheats What profiles are you referring to, dude? Tarring all with the same brush is not fair. But I hear you, pal. I keep reading about spa's in Navi Mumbai with FS eminently possible in many. Try the low hanging fruits first since you are new to the game and report back. You will make many friends here who know independents.

DannyZunk
08-31-22, 07:26
Met her in NM Mah Nice slim girl and awesome in BBBJ I had so far. Talkative so won't get bored.

DFK: 10/10.

Boobs: 8/10.

Service: 10/10.

BBBJ; 10/10.

WIR: Sure.

Damages: 3 k / 2 + Hotel.

TharkiBoss
08-31-22, 07:45

Face- beautiful.

Height- very tall.

Figure- hourglass.

Boobs- lactating.

Pussy- very tight.

Price- 3000 for 2 shots + cab fare + food.Hi senior,

Your inbox is full, please clear.

Cheers,

Tharki.

Goooomsy
08-31-22, 12:17
I know a lot has been written about Jenny's place in this forum. Hence won't elaborate much.

Was feeling horny, had planned for an indie. But at last moment, she said some work hence canceled. So messaged Jenny, she said new birds are there. So booked a taxi and reached. Had two good looking birds.

Took Jasmin. Good looking, fair, flesh at right place. Little tummy but good service. Cooperative but not much into DFK. Rest all was good.

Looks: fair, 8/10.

Massage: I took dry massage. Good pressure. 9/10.

BBBJ: 8/10, have had better. But 10/10 for effort.

Pussy: was tight.

WIR: will try the other one. Forgot the name, but she was also good looking.

Amount: 1.5 + 3.5. The usual.

NytCrawler
08-31-22, 16:03

Face- beautiful.

Height- very tall.

Figure- hourglass.

Boobs- lactating.

Pussy- very tight..This Mumtaz is same lady named Ritu from Versova. Guys please read FR #50792. According to that FR she is very average. As per I know it is almost impossible to have tight pussy after birth of a child.

Some seniors are unnecessarily making hype around her.

Rajjakz15
08-31-22, 19:17

Face- beautiful.

Height- very tall.

Figure- hourglass.

Boobs- lactating.

Pussy- very tight.

Price- 3000 for 2 shots + cab fare + food.Hey man your PM is full not able to contact you.

You mind sharing the contact?

I can also share some.

My PM is open.

Kapton
08-31-22, 19:33
FR on Maya 4019 Seduce me, O Medusa! Confirmations from previous FR on MP: Chubby not slim, best asset: seductive eyes, biggest asset: boob, smooth skin, a bit favdi. Deviations: spoke professionally while speaking and setting deed, takes advance prior deed when you meet, asked me to share hotel booking as well, kept me notified while her travel, sent pics. Asked about reference's looks. Gave Karthik Aryan description. She's meet so many guys doesn't remember any reference. Decided to meet an hour earlier surprisingly WhatsApp was On. It's an on-off relationship. First looks: nice height, short streaked hair, great dressing sense, heavy make up (is beautician), huge assets popping, a little boxy figure. Chitchat. Neon lights on. DFK while undressing. Goes to bathroom comes out in a nice pair of lingerie. DFK with tongue play. Explored her big saggy assets: bits, licks, sucks. More DFK. Moved down but said No to DATY. Amazing deep deep slurpy BBJ phew! I cannot forget those eyes, her stares while doing BBJ! Started in missy with crazy DFK. I was already satisfied by long foreplay. Pussy was tight, came quickly. Long break. Started again. Repeat of round 1. Fingering this time. BBJ. Missy. Came rather quickly. Regret not doing doggy with her. Maybe was my off-day. Was satisfied by just foreplay. Tight hugs. Farewell.

Looks 6/10 boobs:8/10 DFK:12/10 GFE:11/10 (eyes) Cat:8/10 (felt a little smelly but didn't go down there) service: 9/10 WIR: yes for folks who like big assets.

Damages: 5 k /2 + 1. 5 k hotel Thane.

Kapton
08-31-22, 19:37
FR Sujata 8797 The nummy masseuse: Was looking for indies who give massage. Meets only in morning before 12 and after 8 if far from NM. She's more of a masseuse than indie. By that I mean she's very altruistic in giving massages but lacks a few skills required for an indie / GFE. Like no DFK. Exits midway of a BJ. Hinted that she would exit the business soon might stay as professional. Pic available in server must be 5 yr old. But she still has bomb figure. First looks: Dusker than pic, long colored streaked hair, slim, short. First looks after undressing: Bomb figure, ample boobs, clean and smooth skin, firm butt, a little hairy pussy. Started deed with dry massage, followed by groin and dick massage. BBJ with bathroom exits. Before I get turned-off, I told her to jump on me with packet on. A grinding WOT followed – prefer thump over grind. I cupped her boobs and picked her up supporting her grinds. 5 min both came. My thighs were covered with her wetness. Hugged for a while in the same position. Cleaned. A 40 min Oil massage started with chit chat. Followed by head massage. There was hardly any body part left for massaging! Knew a little massaging myself thought of returning the favor. Laid her on back, gave massage, turn her massaged her front. Started kissing, vacuum sucking her body and boobs. What a heavenly pair she has! She was responding well raising her body in between. Dick saluted. Started missy, WOT. She said she cam but I didn't. Continued in thumping doggy by side bed for 15 min. Again WOT. Tried HJ with oil but didn't cum. Both tired. Skipped Road 2 release. Cleaned. Had food.

Massage: 7/10 Looks: 6/10 GFE:5/10 DFK: no Cat:5/10 (very loose) Boobs:9/10.

Attitude:9/10 (not a time watcher) WIR: better options avlb for FS.

Hotel: mourya residency rabale Damages:4 k for 2+ 1 k hotel+food.

Told me she worked at Thirza spa for a few months in thane FS 4-5 k +counter with NE gals. Expensive to explore.

RipVanTinkle
08-31-22, 20:10
This Mumtaz is same lady named Ritu from Versova. Guys please read FR #50792. According to that FR she is very average. As per I know it is almost impossible to have tight pussy after birth of a child.

Some seniors are unnecessarily making hype around her.Yup. This is Ritu from Inlaks Nagar Versova. Keeps sending WhatsApp good mornings and pictures every morning. But if you can get to her pad, she has a friend called Sonu, who is more interesting and much more discrete.

LilDaddy
08-31-22, 20:58
Bro,

Been trying to. Get her contact since ages. Unable to. DM you as well. Can you please DM me her contact. I will give you 500 instant paytm for brotherhood.LOL.

Don't get me wrong bro but you're killing the spirit of the forum by offering money.

The whole point of this forum is to help eachother not offer money to get some contact and I don't think so you'll get the contact even after offering the money.

Peace.

MaddyBoy83
09-01-22, 04:10
Bro,

Could you please care to share her digits. Have tried to DM you but you don't seem to have switched on that option.

Thanks in advance.

Yup. This is Ritu from Inlaks Nagar Versova. Keeps sending WhatsApp good mornings and pictures every morning. But if you can get to her pad, she has a friend called Sonu, who is more interesting and much more discrete.

RawKerBoi
09-01-22, 04:14
Had a quick session with a MILF from SP in Andheri.

Turned out to be the famous. Ritu from Versova.

Here is a report.

Body- 6/10.

Boobs - 7/10.

Pussy - 5/10.

Face - 6/10.

Attitude - 8/10.

WIR. No.

Damage - 4 K.Here is a old FR about the new hyped lady Mumtaz.

Old seniors members are well aware of her.

She is Ritu and she used to work with a very well known SP.

Banged her long back, her pussy is no way tight as mentioned in the latest FR.

Hourglass figure? She is a mid age MILF with a loose pussy.

Avoid the hype!

HiThereAloha
09-01-22, 08:26

Went in late night just a week after Jenny's, called the number I had. They said it's closing but will ensure we have someone there. Asked for poornima, an Indian babe but she had left the place by the time I reached in. Said they had someone else I don't remember the name. Paid 1. 5 at counter (I think I am becoming better at this from 4 to 3 to 1. 5 k, thanks to seniors guiding via their posts).

Went in and changed into dispo, in came an middle aged woman. Looked as in her late 30's or more, chubby. Turned off as I thought of moving out, but everything else was closed out so decided to stay back.

Asked her for menu, negotiated BJ for 2 k from 4 she was asking for, may be it was the alcohol.

Said ok and she removed dispo, asked me to turn around. Applied oil to johnny, wiped clean with towel as if it was a sanitiser. Started licking and was not getting a hardon.

So she removed her top, which didn't help after 5 minutes removed her pants which didn't help. Belive me it was not great to look at, sorry for being so rude but I belive that was not my cup of tea. Asked her to stop but she was like will get you off or I will not be able to take cash for free.Bro, you don't have PM. At least give us her name or hints. Thanks in advance.

HiThereAloha
09-01-22, 08:29

So she removed her top, which didn't help after 5 minutes removed her pants which didn't help. Belive me it was not great to look at, sorry for being so rude but I belive that was not my cup of tea. Asked her to stop but she was like will get you off or I will not be able to take cash for free.Bro, you don't have PM. Give us her name or at least a hint. Thanks in advance.

Mudzz
09-01-22, 11:10
LOL.

Don't get me wrong bro but you're killing the spirit of the forum by offering money.

The whole point of this forum is to help eachother not offer money to get some contact and I don't think so you'll get the contact even after offering the money.

Peace.Bro, the thing is. Seniors posting FR about most desired girls have their DM filled. Juniors have zero contacts that way. So anyways whole concept of the forum is ruined. No one helps no one except 2-3 fixed guys with fixed contacts to share. So its better at least to fetch some new and interesting contacts from seniors so to at least help more people.

StrongSuit786
09-01-22, 15:32
Thank you StrongSuite. Missed out your name.Keep posting FRs bro.

Sunandoghosh
09-01-22, 15:39
Salaam to dude who paid 45 k!

I'd pay that kind of money to the girl I fancy in my neighbourhood; better still, someone I know. Alas, we have to make do with what we get.

With that kind of deep pockets, I'd take an SP at NL out for lunch.Yes you could pay that kind of money to the girl you fancy but still she won't be available though right?

With that kind of deep pockets, I'd take an SP at NL out for lunch. Elaborate on this one. Because my assumption is at NL we will definitely be getting WGs but at other places we might come across girls who are not such extreme WGs.

BangBanggo
09-01-22, 15:48
LOL.

Peace.Also I am not sure about the reality or time of that FR. She definitely doesn't have lactating boobs. Somehow did not like her. Also very pushy.

Jadugar
09-01-22, 16:38
Relieved from office pressure. Checked whatsapp of mongering number. Msg from a upscale SP. Chose the bird. Indian Punjabi. Young and slim. Next door girl. Went to the location at Santacruz. Entered in the room. Saw her sitting on sofa. Wow. Wow. She was talking over phone. Told me to wait and not to talk. Waited for 5-10 min in room. And then she came. Man o man. Handful boobs. Beautiful face. Flattest tummy. Imagination went down her jeans and imagined tight goal. Talked a lot to her. After the deed also. Talked for 15-20 min taking boobs in hand. And left after one hour. Super encounter.

Report.

Girl 8/10 my liking.

Boobs 7/10 handful for a girl.

Pussy 8/10 tight. Had to put effort to fully feed.

Kiss: lip kissed.

Overall: 8/10.

Damage: 10 k.

Dasnun
09-01-22, 16:52
Met this good and young girl Shelly. Works in BPO sector. Was available in western line. Fixed deal for 6 k for 2. Earlier she quoted me 8 k. But I negotiated nicely. She is young Punjabi girl. Figure is tunch maal type. Thoroughly enjoyed with her. She looked not much used.

Looks- 7.

Figure- 9.

Boobs- 8.

Pussy- 9.

Service- 8 tried to please.

WIR- yes.

Scooby248
09-01-22, 17:12
Hi,

Any seniors help out with any numbers. In Goregaon East near the Westin. Bursting for some action.

Will share any feedback and digits when I get settled.

Anyone been to Club Escape? Also looking for a wing-man to go hunting with.

Scooby248
09-01-22, 17:18
Hi,

Any seniors help out with any numbers. In Goregaon East near the Westin. Bursting for some action.

Will share any feedback and digits when I get settled.

Anyone been to Club Escape? Also looking for a wing-man to go hunting with.

TharkiBoss
09-01-22, 17:29
Also I am not sure about the reality or time of that FR. She definitely doesn't have lactating boobs. Somehow did not like her. Also very pushy.From the pic posted here, it looked like she has big boobs. Is it so?

HotAnkurdelhi
09-01-22, 17:54
Hi all,

I am here new in Mumbai, tried to contact some but hard luck, would be great being new if some one can help and share some leads.

Would be happy to get some Inde leads and Sp.

Maya, Simran, Mumtaz, Payal, Nisha- senior pl help and share some leads.

Requesting again thanks.

Frank Martin
09-01-22, 18:02
Hi,

I wanted to try lactating once in my life. Lactating FR can only be found in Mumbai portal only no where else. Even then I wanted to try by getting contacts but never able to contact anyone as the inbox is full always.

Not sure all these are fakes or by design. Missing mumtaz now previously missed the UP one also.

Guys help me taste one lactating. I am willing to travel anywhere in India.

Frank.

Face- beautiful.

Height- very tall.

Figure- hourglass.

Boobs- lactating.

Pussy- very tight.

ServingYou2003
09-01-22, 21:58
Report is a few months old. One of the bro's helped me with digits of the BJ Queen of New Mumbai. Meeting place decided was Ghatkopar. She was on time. Short in height, has a tummy and I must say talkative. Some may not like but I enjoyed the company. Has a few drinks quickly and was high. Started with the deed, sucked her melons and then she got down and wow what a BJ. I loaded in her mouth. Second round almost the same but I drilled her atlast.

Thanks to the bro who shared her digits. I don't keep emails and delete them so lostt her contact and the guy who provided the digits too. Sorry guys. I will try to keep the contacts in future.

LordFoklun
09-02-22, 02:25
FR Sujata 8797 The nummy masseuse: Was looking for indies who give massage. Meets only in morning before 12 and after 8 if far from NM. She's more of a masseuse than indie. By that I mean she's very altruistic in giving massages but lacks a few skills required for an indie / GFE. Like no DFK. Exits midway of a BJ. Hinted that she would exit the business soon might stay as professional. Pic available in server must be 5 yr old. But she still has bomb figure. First looks: Dusker than pic, long colored streaked hair, slim, short. First looks after undressing: Bomb figure, ample boobs, clean and smooth skin, firm butt, a little hairy pussy. Started deed with dry massage, followed by groin and dick massage. BBJ with bathroom exits. Before I get turned-off, I told her to jump on me with packet on. A grinding WOT followed prefer thump over grind. I cupped her boobs and picked her up supporting her grinds. 5 min both came. My thighs were covered with her wetness. Hugged for a while in the same position. Cleaned. A 40 min Oil massage started with chit chat. Followed by head massage. There was hardly any body part left for massaging! Knew a little massaging myself thought of returning the favor. Laid her on back, gave massage, turn her massaged her front. Started kissing, vacuum sucking her body and boobs. What a heavenly pair she has! She was responding well raising her body in between. Dick saluted. Started missy, WOT. She said she cam but I didn't. Continued in thumping doggy by side bed for 15 min. Again WOT. Tried HJ with oil but didn't cum. Both tired. Skipped Road 2 release. Cleaned. Had food.

Massage: 7/10 Looks: 6/10 GFE:5/10 DFK: no Cat:5/10 (very loose) Boobs:9/10.

Attitude:9/10 (not a time watcher) WIR: better options avlb for FS.

Hotel: mourya residency rabale Damages:4 k for 2+ 1 k hotel+food.

Told me she worked at Thirza spa for a few months in thane FS 4-5 k +counter with NE gals. Expensive to explore.Keep posting cheers!!

LordFoklun
09-02-22, 02:32
Nice FR, thanks for sharing! Is there absolutely no way to find the place beyond PM? I searched across multiple sites and could not find details of this spa anywhere else.Initially I tried to locate with clues even had a walk around the place but couldn't find. Tried subscribtion but crypto was too much time and accounts for me, which I would easily not keep a track of. Out of desperation tried pinging user names over TG and found some great souls who helped me.

And still their support and guidence is out of this world. Easy way is still getting a subscribtion, I think I will have one when there is a easier payment process.

Post visit also tried to find it on maps and Google but couldn't, it makes you feel secure. I feel safe to go there again bcos of the same reason, but distance for me is a big concern.

NewCasual
09-02-22, 03:35
Met this good and young girl Shelly. Works in BPO sector. Was available in western line. Fixed deal for 6 k for 2. Earlier she quoted me 8 k. But I negotiated nicely. She is young Punjabi girl. Figure is tunch maal type. Thoroughly enjoyed with her. She looked not much used.

Looks- 7.

Figure- 9.

Boobs- 8.

Pussy- 9.

Service- 8 tried to please.

WIR- yes.Hi bro,

Your inbox is full, kindly clear.

I am looking for Shelly's contact, can provide you with good contacts in exchange.

Thanks.

MeOops
09-02-22, 03:42
You will find it at many locations, now a days. I had my first encounter in Kolkata (wasn't expecting or looking for it, but it was there).

Let me know when you travel to Delhi next, and I will try to find one for you.

Play SAFE.

Hi,

I wanted to try lactating once in my life. Lactating FR can only be found in Mumbai portal only no where else. Even then I wanted to try by getting contacts but never able to contact anyone as the inbox is full always.

Not sure all these are fakes or by design. Missing mumtaz now previously missed the UP one also.

Guys help me taste one lactating. I am willing to travel anywhere in India.

Frank.

LordFoklun
09-02-22, 03:42
Posting and reading other good FRs had made me desperate for a good drill.

Tried to reach out many Mr. Profiles and locanto contacts. Almost all of them. Were asking for Advance which I denied and said bye bye. Found a couple of contacts which I belive were genuine but something seemed off.

Asked a few people I met earlier if they had something. But the scene was sad.

Then pinged in the expert Guru89, if he knew some one around Thane. After a bit of chatting in TG about what I was looking out for, he helped with digits of Piyu.

Pinged her in, she was prompt in replying. DP was of Her without face. Regular questions and fixed donations and time. What she could do and not. Asked her if she has some prefered hotel as I have never booked one before. Said she had no prefered ones and asked me to book one and then call her. Now sure on how to do that, especially on which hotel to book I let the day pass. Next day got her ping saying she is in a lodge in Thane her client backed off, she is available. Told her will be late as I had to get work done and leave, got a confirmation from her that's fine.

Deed fixed for 4 k for 2 +800 hotel. Started to the location shared by her, took out cash, bought some condi and energy drinks. All set for the first bang in a hotel.

Reached in in Ovla in Thane, went into her lodge. Paid up 800 and said her room number, they were asking for 1300 but she spoke to them and negotiated to take only 800 over phone.

Went up with two bell boys accompanying me, saying there are better options with them, if I wanted to see. Said may be later and went in to meet piyu.

She was way prettier than her DP, much more prettier than the vid call we had before fixing. I was happy. Wearing a skirt and salwar type top.

The pic shared by Guru Bhai was IG worthy image to which she matched almost 80%. Found out she is a bong with a kid. Cameto me, undressed me asked to take a shower, I wanted to bang and then take a shower, for which she was ok with.

Lifted that skirt dropped her panty, put up my safety and bang bang. Nice little round buns humped in doggy. Bun with marks but that face was a turn on. Finished out in no time. Went in for a shower, ordered smokes which she took in and helped me with.

After shower came back to be greeted with a good blow and gave me a smoke. That was the best blow I had while smoking, climbed on the bed and pinned her mouth to the head rest. , she was active and into it, to please. The bed had a head rest and a place to keep Ash tray on top which was super helpful as I was enjoying below being licked, sucked and occasionally bitten under my balls. The view from top was worth it.

After a couple of smokes, lied down where she gave a true GFE. Had a look at here body to realise I missed to notice her strech marks, tummy and side buns. Waist down she was not that pretty but waist up she was a true bong with good racks. All this while, for an hour got licked kissed all over body. Turned back and she licked and kissed neck to toe, nearly avoiding a rim but circling her tounge on my bum. I belive she was ready to do everything, to please except Rim, CIM and Anal.

She said we would do the second one just before leaving. That was a great not in hurry.

Half an hour left for here time she asked to put on safety and start drilling. Did as instructed this time both naked in doggy. Thought need to try something else, asked her to try standing. All that acrobatics made me loose my mojo. Asked her to get her skirt on, which she did. Hugged her from behind and man she was pretty with just a skirt, Started my salute, got in and drilled to my hearts content.

Luck were the guys who tried her 4 years back, a slim babe with good racks. Saw her old photos which were amazing. Checked with here if she knows some one else as I wanted to spend the night. Showed her friend, chubby and not intresting.

Paid my respects and left with a hug.

Looks -7 MILF.

Boobies - 6 (I like hand full, she had one boobe that could not fit in my both hands.).

Kitty- 5.

Face - 9.

Service - 10.

Wir: May be for 3 awesome.

Hotel: shady with creepy bell boys near ovhla Thane.

Post comming back freaked out, reading what to do on Google after a visit. That was a first bang in a lodge. Took a bath, did Listerine. Applied sanitizer post bath everywhere I got licked. Including places I should not have.

Important info: If you get sanitiser on your balls it's painful, the best way was to keep them under running cold water. And applying some moisturizer.

More important: Don't put sanitizer on your balls!

Aaighalya
09-02-22, 07:33
girl you fancy but still she won't be available though right?

With that kind of deep pockets, I'd take an SP at NL out for lunch. Elaborate on this on.Get talking to the girl you fancy. Show interest in her: That is all she needs to get the hint. Then work on it till the big day arrives. Lets say I have a budget of 45 k. Thats good enough. I have bedded many a woman by dicing with confidence. Infinitely more often than not guys are scared of girls, they hate to approach them. Fancy girls. The real hot ones. Hate guys without the confidence to walk up to them, is a huge turn off for them like bad breath.

If I had deep pockets, I will ask my SP buddy to find me my fancy, even if I have to do it over lunch, which is no big deal in a place like Mumbai. There are many nice eating places near NL. Over puri bhaji I will tell him exactly who I am looking for and how much I will pay for time with her. WGs are sensitive people when it comes to money, the fancy ones are always looking for genuine paying customers. Enough said, I hope. I wish you luck.

Ajay2984
09-02-22, 10:57
Hey guys, new to the whole mongering scene. I stay in navi Mumbai, as far as I know all the profiles are of agents who are mostly cheats, hoping someone could help put with independent contacts in new Mumbai, right now unable to reciprocate with any contacts because as I said am new here, hopefully I should be able to soon.Good luck bro. Navi Mumbai has lots of spas and indies also.

Aaighalya
09-02-22, 11:23
Hi,

I wanted to try lactating once in my life. Lactating FR can only be found in Mumbai portal only .As for the availability of lactating women in our world, I have my doubts in that I don't think it is easy to find someone who *will let you* suck on her boob. A woman lactates when she is pregnant. Not when she has her period. Her baby deserves every drop of it, if you ask me. It tastes nothing like a warm piss over the face. But go for it by all means if you haven't tried it and are getting it.

MrPhantom
09-02-22, 11:41
Finally received Jenny's contact from a kind monger!

Made contact with Jenny, and set up time. She shared the names of the girls available.

Got there in the evening, paid the counter damage, and entered the room, only Lily, Panny and Mimi were available, and their photos shown on the phone, chose Panny and waited for 2-3 minutes.

The rooms as someone mentioned before, clearly show it was converted from hospital / covid isolation rooms into massage area as oxygen lines were visible. Anyways, decent place for mongering.

In came Panny, and I was still dressed at this point. I legit just stripped down to nothing, and said I am not wearing dispo and got on the bed LOL. She knew what I am here for and this is not an extras spa pretending to be professional either.

She started with the massage, and my my, what a massage! Thoroughly enjoyed the massage. Went on for 20 minutes or so before I asked for extras. She asked for 4 k, and brought it down to 3. 5 k the same as others have paid. This was for everything, B2 B, BBBJ, and FS.

She stipped down completely. She cleaned Johnny with wet wipes and before starting BBBJ, and kissed my entire body, was okay with DFK too.

Anyways, BBBJ went on and shot blew all over to which she gently slapped me on my thighs for not giving enough warning! (sorry Panny!

She continued with B2 B, and then massage. Frankly, this is THE best massage I have had so far in Mumbai, good enough to go to the den just for massage. Was quite relaxed, so didn't go for FS after, and left.

Scorecard:

Face: 7/10.

Boobs: 2/10 (tiny).

Figure: 4/10 (chubby).

Face: 7-8/10 (cute).

Service: 9/10 (was very agreeable, 0 nakhras!

Skills: 9/10 (BBBJ, massage, B2 B could have been better but still good).

WIR: Yes, but for someone else. As I left, I also got a glimpse of Lily and Mimi, and personally, I would wait until she gets someone new there. You may like them, so comes down to personal choice. Lily, Kathy and Jasmine no longer there, and Jenny herself confirmed no girl stays for 2+ months.

P.S. Please do not ask me for contact, since I yet don't have the go ahead to share her contact. If that changes, I will update.

PowerMongers
09-02-22, 12:17
Initially I tried to locate with clues even had a walk around the place but couldn't find. Tried subscribtion but crypto was too much time and accounts for me, which I would easily not keep a track of. Out of desperation tried pinging user names over TG and found some great souls who helped me.

And still their support and guidence is out of this world. Easy way is still getting a subscribtion, I think I will have one when there is a easier payment process.

Post visit also tried to find it on maps and Google but couldn't, it makes you feel secure. I feel safe to go there again bcos of the same reason, but distance for me is a big concern.Hi Lordbro am the one who pinged you on tg. Same as you did random search on TG. Regarding subscription to ISG it's super easy through binance bro. Simple KYC & Registration. If you have any doubt about getting subscription to ISG I can help you out. Recently bought a subscription to ISG.

MrMoJorisin
09-02-22, 12:56
Does anyone have any idea if congress house is up and running, what's the situation with regards to raids etc.

Raks09
09-02-22, 17:13
Relieved from office pressure. Checked whatsapp of mongering number. Msg from a upscale SP. Chose the bird. Indian Punjabi. Young and slim. Next door girl. Went to the location at Santacruz. Entered in the room. Saw her sitting on sofa.Please share digit of the SP brother, visiting Mumbai for few days. Your inbox is full.

Member #4757
09-02-22, 17:52
Meeting this bird tomorrow. Any feedback from fellow forum members would be appreciated.

Jooeey
09-02-22, 20:25
As for the availability of lactating women in our world, I have my doubts in that I don't think it is easy to find someone who *will let you* suck on her boob. A woman lactates when she is pregnant. Not when she has her period. Her baby deserves every drop of it, if you ask me. It tastes nothing like a warm piss over the face. But go for it by all means if you haven't tried it and are getting it.This is so apt and well said. People I read here make a huge desirable thing to suck a lactating woman's boobs. And people think it is going to taste like some Cow's Milk. I bet on this even if you have one drop of woman's milk you will never ever feel like having Milk the real Milk which everyone drinks for quite sometime. It is tasteless, it is kind ofitter kind of sour (To an extent it is repulsive) I dint know how can one feel excited about having a woman's so called Milk which is no where like the Real Milk. But hey to each it's. Own. I sometimes wonder what level and what choice do people get down to sometimes.

SpankMastr
09-02-22, 20:48
Senior from Pune, Need help in Mumbai.

Visiting for a short time.

Young chicks, thick, and lactating ones preferable.

Spank!

ServingYou2003
09-02-22, 20:52
Hi Guru89,

Can you please help with some reasonable contacts in Thane?

Hope you read this soon.

Others, incase you have anything to share please do so. Will appreciate.

JayeshM
09-03-22, 03:47
I was searching for a very horny girl and got contact of a girl Varsha who loves sex. She is very open and Bindas type girl. Her figure and vital stats were very good she was trying to enter into modelling but was unsuccessful. So to make ends meet, was doing this. Plus she was from outside Mumbai.

Since the combination of struggle and modeling sounded good, I booked her for 7 k full night and she readily agreed.

The experience was very good. Plus she is very horny girl. She has nice tattoos on her body and her looks are very horny and lusty. She will herself initiate the sex and you will love her company. A very nice find in short!

On The Wings
09-03-22, 05:32
I dint know how can one feel excited about having a woman's so called Milk which is no where like the Real Milk. But hey to each it's. Own. I sometimes wonder what level and what choice do people get down to sometimes.So simple, Sir. Actually it is not the Milk that's so exciting but rather the place from where it is taken. He he.

DannyZunk
09-03-22, 06:19
Met her this week at Domb. Nice healthy girl. Nice boobies. Good to talk.

DFK - 7/10.

Boobs - 9/10.

Pussy - 8/10.

BBBJ and CBJ - 10/10.

Service - 10/10.

Would I recommend. Sure.

DannyZunk
09-03-22, 06:22
This is so apt and well said. People I read here make a huge desirable thing to suck a lactating woman's boobs. And people think it is going to taste like some Cow's Milk. I bet on this even if you have one drop of woman's milk you will never ever feel like having Milk the real Milk which everyone drinks for quite sometime. It is tasteless, it is kind ofitter kind of sour (To an extent it is repulsive) I dint know how can one feel excited about having a woman's so called Milk which is no where like the Real Milk. But hey to each it's. Own. I sometimes wonder what level and what choice do people get down to sometimes.It called fetishes. You'd shocked, with the amount of weird fetishes out there.

Narasimablr
09-03-22, 10:20
Hi mongers,

I'm from Bangalore, Will be travelling to Mumbai this week on work.

Really need help from you guys. I'm looking for VFM indie contacts. PM is open. Please help me to make this trip memorable.

Thanks in advance.

HotShot2022
09-03-22, 13:44
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

Jadugar
09-03-22, 15:12
Uncle Jenny is already married chick.Whose uncle, yours. Just imagine what type of bad person you are. You asked me once for monetary help and I didn't do that. And you use uncle word. Shame on your thinking.

Jooeey
09-03-22, 17:00
It called fetishes. You'd shocked, with the amount of weird fetishes out there.I know it is called Fetish. But just because she is a woman someone says I want to taste how her shit taste. How far would or should one go in and the pretext of fulfilling a Fetish. Just a thought.

KartarSingh
09-03-22, 20:56
Hi Mumbai guys.

Kartar Singh from Delhi, Visiting Mumbai next week. Tried Bird in Mumbai 12 years ago and now wanted to try again.

I am looking for an INDIE, VFM girl for a full night. I am will be staying on Western lines. Near Airport.

A good contact detail will be really Helpful. My DM PM is Open. Much thanks in advance.

LordFoklun
09-03-22, 21:33
Met her this week at Domb. Nice healthy girl. Nice boobies. Good to talk.

DFK - 7/10.

Boobs - 9/10.

Pussy - 8/10.

BBBJ and CBJ - 10/10.

Service - 10/10.

Would I recommend. Sure.Sounds like finally a good find in suburbs, thanks for the FR Where is her approx location?

Would be great if you could share Damages, Time + hotel charges.

LordFoklun
09-03-22, 21:41
I know it is called Fetish. But just because she is a woman someone says I want to taste how her shit taste. How far would or should one go in and the pretext of fulfilling a Fetish. Just a thought.I belive everyone has a personal limit. As long as any person is not abused, harmed or forced into something, that should be their personal stuff. I belive that's fair and lovely.

Would love to try some day. Right or wrong is a diffrent debate which I left back when I tasted my first paid experience.

As some seniors used to post: That's my 2 Paisa.

LordFoklun
09-03-22, 21:46
Any one knows why a lot of sps and girls keep images of god's on their DP. Not religious but feels odd to ping in some one with some religious god's pic and ask for a bang.

Do they use this to avoid enquiry?

Is it to indicate something? As some days it's their image and other days it's generally a God's image as DP. Strange. Just curious to know.

Unlocked
09-04-22, 03:21
Bro nice FR.

Wld like to satiate this fetish.

Pl Share connect and will reciprocate.

Cheers to mongering.

Unlocked.

Face- beautiful.

Height- very tall.

Figure- hourglass.

Boobs- lactating.

Pussy- very tight.

Overall- very nice VFM indie.