PDA

View Full Version : Bombay / Mumbai

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 [234] 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246

MiscRaja21
02-18-23, 01:06
Mickey. Agreed on Dubai 1000%. I prefer it to even Bangkok just for the variety of countries (Asians, Eurpeans, Arabic.). Each time I go, I run out of bodily fluids, LOL.

I had this epic threesome with 2 girls from Iran. Just WOW.

In India, it breaks my hears when I have to pay over 10 K rupees. At least in Tier 2 Indian cities it goes a lot further. Heck, even Delhi.

As soon as I have a mongering fund of 50 K, the first thought that comes to my mind is, "Dubai or Bangkok". Other than bragging rights, what makes people pay this kind of obscene money to girls in India? What stops people from jumping on a flight to Dubai and finding an Indian / Paki girl who will defintiely do a lot more (and better) service than the SA girls? Or even better a 3 some or orgy with a bunch of SE asian girls? Or an Eastern European model-like girl?

Really it is a non-judgemental serious question.

ChintuBantu055
02-18-23, 07:44
Hello,

After reading some good things about Navalkar Lane, I am planning to visit Mumbai from Delhi for the first time for 5 days. Mongering is the primary purpose of the trip but I would also like to explore the city and visit a few popular places. Can anyone advise whether it would be better to stay near Navalkar Lane and explore city from there or stay at some more tourist friendly place (suggestions are welcome) and travel to Navalkar Lane daily.You dnt find good hotels near by NL. Better to stay in Andheri or Bandra. It takes 40-45 mins to reach NL during Night times.

On The Wings
02-18-23, 12:46
You dnt find good hotels near by NL. Better to stay in Andheri or Bandra. It takes 40-45 mins to reach NL during Night times.During my early days of visit, I always stop at Hotel Victoria or the nearby Hotel Welcome which is just adjacent to Rail Nivas Hotel and walkable from CST station. Well kept hotel clean & hygene.

Food Drinks and accessibilty to Colaba- Voodoo, Blue Nile, Evergreen & Hongkong Building, Church Gate, Mumbai Central. Evergreen Bar, Pooja Bar and not to mention NL. Easy to connect to all these places. Following the ban on DBs. With no other best alternative. Started staying at Dahisar & Panvel which is more fun.

ProShooter
02-18-23, 16:55
Went to A- spa, it's very close to famous joint, parked my vehicle and was looking for my options. There is lot of construction going on in the building hence its noisy entrance.

Young Marathi girl was on counter she presented my options. Said 2600/- for oil massage / counter charge. I said it's too much on that she presented me an option for 6 hrs (6 sessions. One hour) for 10000/.

I was like what the fuck and was about to leave when noticed entrance to massage rooms is protected with finger scanner. Thought something is fishy happening inside so took chance and negotiated deal for 2100/.

Went inside the room. Room was clean typical Thai massage room setup. Wore disposable underwear and laid my body on the massage table. A young girl entered in the room, checked her with my corner eyes and was disappointed not for her look but for her age. She looked very young to my like, I prefer masseuse or service provider of age 30+ and she must be 22.

I am not young and enjoy company of middle aged girls.

Anyway didn't say anything and let her continue with massage.

Wow she was good and knew what she was doing. Didn't gave any sign of extra service and I didn't ask!

It was 60 minutes relaxing time.

Thought of giving her tips but she left room immediately as soon as she was done with her service.

Girl looks 8/10.

Massage 8/10.

Cost 2100.

Masseuse name Aimee.

WIR Yes, when.

I need massage only and no ha nky panky.

Sent from my SM-A716 U using Tapatalk.

Explored two spa today in Western area, one is in Andheri marol and other is famous J's new den in Andheri west.

I will write details FR in a couple of days. Stay tuned.

Anel1985
02-18-23, 20:24
Travelling to Mumbai for 3 days. Need suggestions for a good hotel and few good clubs near the hotel. I love to help guys from Mumbai who wishes to travel to Delhi.

Happy999
02-18-23, 20:49
I was provided a telegram I'd on SA by a Chick for Night Hustle (NH). While chatting on the ID a lot of details were provided including screenshot of available models on my preferred dates. Not sure, how genuine this is. While tempting not sure if it is a scam and thus, I am here posting this in the hope someone has more information and can share and let us know if it is legit or not and more importantly how safe this is.

Saints3648
02-18-23, 21:02
Mickey. Agreed on Dubai 1000%. I prefer it to even Bangkok just for the variety of countries (Asians, Eurpeans, Arabic.). Each time I go, I run out of bodily fluids, LOL.

In India, it breaks my hears when I have to pay over 10 K rupees. At least in Tier 2 Indian cities it goes a lot further. Heck, even Delhi.Bro, where did you find girls from Iran. In Dubai?

Indian Pikachu
02-18-23, 22:17
Hello, would love your help and guidance with surat. Especially if you know any indies, college girls or bhabis. I don't like going thru pimps, and spa girls are recycled.

Hello sir. Do you mind sharing contact? Can reciprocate if you ever come to Surat!

NoMoneyNoHony
02-19-23, 06:05
You dnt find good hotels near by NL. Better to stay in Andheri or Bandra. It takes 40-45 mins to reach NL during Night times.Thanks for replying bro. Your post on NL is really helpful. Kindly check your DM.

NoMoneyNoHony
02-19-23, 07:12
You dnt find good hotels near by NL. Better to stay in Andheri or Bandra. It takes 40-45 mins to reach NL during Night times.Bro, your inbox is full. Could you please provide contacts of some NL SPs having 11 k girls and Milfs.

WannaLove1977
02-19-23, 09:18
Thanks to Girivenkat bro, got digits got vish. Met her on one ofy Mumbai trips. She was easy to coordinate with on WhatsApp and came on right time on the day of meeting. She is a sweet little girl and had a good experience with her. Booked her for night and got good no rush service with DFK, BBBJ and multiple rounds. Overal enjoyed the meeting. Since for contact from Girivenkat, please reach out to him if he wants to share contact.

Overall will rate her 7/10 and service 8/10.

Damages: 15 k for night.

UsmanAhmed1981
02-19-23, 09:25
Thanks to Girivenkat bro, got digits got vish. Met her on one ofy Mumbai trips. She was easy to coordinate with on WhatsApp and came on right time on the day of meeting. She is a sweet little girl and had a good experience with her. Booked her for night and got good no rush service with DFK, BBBJ and multiple rounds. Overal enjoyed the meeting. Since for contact from Girivenkat, please reach out to him if he wants to share contact.

Damages: 15 k for night.Reminds me of the time long before I joined this forum. I had a friend in Mumbai who arranged this really sweet nice college girl of around 20, she wasnt a regular was student but liked to meet once in a while. She was such a nice sport girl. Loved eating and chatting. Took her out on my trip to Mumbai and then later back to my hotel room. Later in the evening asked her to join me in the bed which she did though she was pretty shy and was under the blanket. Opened up much more once I warmed the meat nicely.

RohanBar
02-19-23, 09:34
Dear Mongers.

Happy Sunday.

I'm coming to Mumbai for few days in March.

Have just sent bitcoin payment. I really don't know how internal messaging works yet.

Any help with indy, preferably doing incalls (outcall ok too but unsure re hotels etc) appreciated.

Many thanks Rohan.

ProShooter
02-19-23, 11:40
Called Jenny for appointment and to my surprise she asked me same question which she ask to newbie, Do I know you??

I gave her detail about my past visits, told her my old phone number I used to contact her but she didn't buzzed, but I was consistent and after a long phone call she gave me address of her new den. It was quite a drive from Andheri (east) area where I took nice / decent massage already and now my little Johnny was hungry too.

Anyway reached J place, her new den has nice outlook, can't say same for massage rooms, infact massage rooms are smaller than previous place. Asked Jenny to send decent one and she sent "be--a" to my room. I knew be she is excellent in her service so asked her to go slow and start with nice massage.

She gave me good massage and tried to please with me with little tickling. Then after 20-30 minutes of massage, I pulled her under me and rubbed my Johnny on her pussy. It was tempting and difficult as little Johny was excited and stood at 90 degree and was ready to drill in position.

We fucked in cow girl and doggy positions, I released white juice in the condom. Was truely satisfied with my little Johnny performance.

If you don't know be-a she is slim. 5'5" tall girl.

Smooth skin, no belly and smells good.

Long silky hair and queen at her BJ skills.

Jenny told me new providers are coming next week to her den so I am planning to make one more visit. Guys-if she is okay I will share her den detail with some of you.

Counter charges 2 K.

To girl 3 K.

Service 8/10.

Body 6/10.

I like meat on the bone Plus "be-a" do not have natural booby.

Looks 7/10.

Safe mongering.

ProShooter
02-19-23, 11:40
Called Jenny for appointment and to my surprise she asked me same question which she ask to newbie, Do I know you??

I gave her detail about my past visits, told her my old phone number I used to contact her but she didn't buzzed, but I was consistent and after a long phone call she gave me address of her new den. It was quite a drive from Andheri (east) area where I took nice / decent massage already and now my little Johnny was hungry too.

Anyway reached J place, her new den has nice outlook, can't say same for massage rooms, infact massage rooms are smaller than previous place. Asked Jenny to send decent one and she sent "be--a" to my room. I knew be she is excellent in her service so asked her to go slow and start with nice massage.

She gave me good massage and tried to please with me with little tickling. Then after 20-30 minutes of massage, I pulled her under me and rubbed my Johnny on her pussy. It was tempting and difficult as little Johny was excited and stood at 90 degree and was ready to drill in position.

We fucked in cow girl and doggy positions, I released white juice in the condom. Was truely satisfied with my little Johnny performance.

Jenny told me new providers are coming next week to her den so I am planning to make one more visit. Guys-if she is okay I will share her den detail with some of you.

Counter charges 2 K.

To girl 3 K.

Service 8/10.

Body 6/10.

Looks 7/10.

Safe mongering.

ProShooter
02-19-23, 11:49
What is the counter charge?

And do they provide lineu.

Just wanted to seek your advice. What is good rate to go. SPA like TTS / Mizmar (monkey area). For B2 B and BJ and FS.

I was in Mizmar yday, went for Thai, she asked for 10 k for FS and 8 k for B2 B+BJ. After negotiations she came down to 8 and 6 k respectively. Since I felt these were higher so did not go for it.

May be basis your feedback / inputs, will negotiate better next time.

Cheers.

Raj.

Member #4786
02-19-23, 14:00
Hi brothers.

Anyone recently tried Soniya Yash couple from twitter. I am in talks and quoting 12 k for 2.

Any feedbacks will help.

I am staying for 3 nights in Mumbai near Andheri and looking for some action. I wanted to try my luck.

Twitter link - https://mobile.twitter.com/Devil_Queen5100.

NewCasual
02-19-23, 14:15

Damages: 15 k for night.Is she slim bro or on the heavier side, Do you have any pic of her bro. Want to check if she is of my liking then only I will request for contact from Girivenkat bro. Thanks.

MickeyDuck1208
02-19-23, 17:53
Check Dubai forum posts. I have a few there too, DM if you want details.

Bro, where did you find girls from Iran. In Dubai?

MickeyDuck1208
02-19-23, 17:56
Agreed, lets exchange notes on DM.

In India, it breaks my hears when I have to pay over 10 K rupees. At least in Tier 2 Indian cities it goes a lot further. Heck, even Delhi.

MongerUnleash
02-19-23, 21:17
Guys,

This new scam happened to me tonight. I am in Mumbai now and has made arrangements to meet up a girl for the night after a few days. Since I am staying at my company's guest house being her back to my room is out of question. So I thought of booking a room for the deed.

I found the hotel rates to be quite expensive and while checking the photos of a hotel near me, I saw a number posted on one of the photos. I called up the number and asked if it is so and so hotel. He replied affirmatively. I asked for the room rates and he said 2000 rs. (It was showing 5 k online, but the hotel had bad reviews). He asked me to pay the amount online too book the room.

Since I was a bit drunk that time, I naively paid the amount. He said he will send me the receipt online. After payment, he wanted me to again type 9390 at the payment column and on the notes part type booking for room etc. He said that it is a procedure for Bhart Pay app and no money will be deducted from my account even after typing my pin.

I finally came to my senses and emptied the my account by transferring all the money to another account and then followed his instructions. So I didn't lose any money further.

MongerUnleash
02-19-23, 21:44
Hi,

It was my first day in Mumbai and had been a long time since I had taken a Thai massage. So I went to Yuan Thai spa. Itook a 60 min massage and asked them to send a slim therapist. They sent an old slim lady in her late 40's to the room. (My bad, I should have clarified before hand). Anyways, I decided to go ahead with the massage and decided in my mind not to take any extras. The therapist said her name was Nancy. She looked like a NE to me.

Her massage techniques was just fantastic and I while I was enjoying the massage, she removed the dispo, gave a good bum massage. In between the massage she started giving attention to Jr. Too. I went with the flow. I usually have a good control and manage to keep jr. In control even if the therapist is trying to excite him. This time her teasing of jr was too much to control and jr started getting erect.

After massging both front and back, towards the end she managed to get jr. To stand in attention inspite of my considerable efforts to control jr.

Finally, she popped the question of extras and I asked for rates. She said 3 k for bbj and b2 b. I said ok (One of my weaker moments).

She then proceeded to clean jr, butt crack and related areas with wet wipes. This was followied by one of the best rimming I ever had. She followed it up with tongue action on my thighs, balls, and gave a great BJ. Meanwhile I proceeded to finger her P.

In between she also did a decent b2 b. The only negative was that she didn't remove her clothes fully, but her services more than made up for it finally ended the session with CIM.

Damages:2. 6 k counter+3 k.

WIR: just for the massage-yes, service: maybe-I am not a fan of MILFS.

Indian Pikachu
02-20-23, 00:16
Many people on SA sub have given details. Its a scam.

I was provided a telegram I'd on SA by a Chick for Night Hustle (NH). While chatting on the ID a lot of details were provided including screenshot of available models on my preferred dates. Not sure, how genuine this is. While tempting not sure if it is a scam and thus, I am here posting this in the hope someone has more information and can share and let us know if it is legit or not and more importantly how safe this is.

FunForSandy
02-20-23, 03:07
Hi,

It was my first day in Mumbai and had been a long time since I had taken a Thai massage. So I went to Yuan Thai spa. Itook a 60 min massage and asked them to send a slim therapist. They sent an old slim lady in her late 40's to the room. (My bad, I should have clarified before hand). Anyways, I decided to go ahead with the massage and decided in my mind not to take any extras. The therapist said her name was Nancy. She looked like a NE to me.

Her massage techniques was just fantastic and I while I was enjoying the massage, she removed the dispo, gave a good bum massage. In between the massage she started giving attention to Jr. Too. I went with the flow. I usually have a good control and manage to keep jr. In control even if the therapist is trying to excite him. This time her teasing of jr was too much to control and jr started getting erect.

After massging both front and back, towards the end she managed to get jr. To stand in attention inspite of my considerable efforts to control jr.

Finally, she popped the question of extras and I asked for rates. She said 3 k for bbj and b2 b. I said ok (One of my weaker moments).

She then proceeded to clean jr, butt crack and related areas with wet wipes. This was followied by one of the best rimming I ever had. She followed it up with tongue action on my thighs, balls, and gave a great BJ. Meanwhile I proceeded to finger her P.

In between she also did a decent b2 b. The only negative was that she didn't remove her clothes fully, but her services more than made up for it finally ended the session with CIM.

Damages:2. 6 k counter+3 k.

WIR: just for the massage-yes, service: maybe-I am not a fan of MILFS.Bro,

Which location did you go to? And who was the masseuse? I can do with someone who is good at CIM.

Thanks.

FunForSandy
02-20-23, 03:09
What is the counter charge?

And do they provide lineu.The counter charges are about 2. 5-3 k for an hour without a membership. They will show you the pics on tablet or mobile, pics are obviously better than reality but not too way off.

Enjoy and do share your experiences.

Cheers.

Jadugar
02-20-23, 06:50
Hi brothers.

Anyone recently tried Soniya Yash couple from twitter. I am in talks and quoting 12 k for 2.

Any feedbacks will help.

I am staying for 3 nights in Mumbai near Andheri and looking for some action. I wanted to try my luck.

Twitter link - https://mobile.twitter.com/Devil_Queen5100.They will request for joining tele group. And send you qr for payment. Name of some pandey will come. There. The link says Mumbai oberai and name as Pandey. Get some doubt. If you t not paying advance, try. She is a fat lady. But you may try if you like.

SunnyBoss
02-20-23, 07:15
Stick to Pattaya & BKK only. Plenty of options and better than Phuket.Thanks for the suggestion. But my friend with whom I am going has some connections there for stay. And we are staying free in patong area. So I have no option but to go to Phuket. The money saved on stay will be used for fun.

IAmGroot3
02-20-23, 14:02
Is this the one near sakinaka metro?

Went to A- spa, it's very close to famous joint, parked my vehicle and was looking for my options. There is lot of construction going on in the building hence its noisy entrance.

Young Marathi girl was on counter she presented my options. Said 2600/- for oil massage / counter charge. I said it's too much on that she presented me an option for 6 hrs (6 sessions. One hour) for 10000/.

I was like what the fuck and was about to leave when noticed entrance to massage rooms is protected with finger scanner. Thought something is fishy happening inside so took chance and negotiated deal for 2100/.

Went inside the room. Room was clean typical Thai massage room setup. Wore disposable underwear and laid my body on the massage table. A young girl entered in the room, checked her with my corner eyes and was disappointed not for her look but for her age. She looked very young to my like, I prefer masseuse or service provider of age 30+ and she must be 22.

I am not young and enjoy company of middle aged girls.

Anyway didn't say anything and let her continue with massage.

Wow she was good and knew what she was doing. Didn't gave any sign of extra service and I didn't ask!

It was 60 minutes relaxing time.

Thought of giving her tips but she left room immediately as soon as she was done with her service.

Girl looks 8/10.

Massage 8/10.

Cost 2100.

Masseuse name Aimee.

WIR Yes, when.

I need massage only and no ha nky panky.

Sent from my SM-A716 U using Tapatalk.

DudeP001
02-20-23, 18:04
Any recommendations for a good massage / spa in around Mira road?

RohaanDe
02-20-23, 18:28
Yes, TTS is very much open.

Is the TTS still open? Can any senior kindly confirm?

Also, IF anyone who can share a reliable pimp's number for NL, it would be a great help.

Member #4786
02-20-23, 20:28
They will request for joining tele group. And send you qr for payment. Name of some pandey will come. There. The link says Mumbai oberai and name as Pandey. Get some doubt. If you t not paying advance, try. She is a fat lady. But you may try if you like.Yes bro, they asked 5 k advance. Which is a no go for me.

RohanBar
02-20-23, 20:53

Counter charges 2 K.

To girl 3 K.

Service 8/10.

Body 6/10.

Looks 7/10.

Safe mongering.Hi,

Any pointers re her den please?

Any other contacts please share. New to the forum.

Pm active now.

Thanks Rohan.

RohanBar
02-20-23, 21:06
Dear Mongers.

Happy Sunday.

I'm coming to Mumbai for few days in March.

Have just sent bitcoin payment. I really don't know how internal messaging works yet.

Any help with indy, preferably doing incalls (outcall ok too but unsure re hotels etc) appreciated.

Many thanks Rohan.I have PM facility now.

Seniors please help.

Ill add FR once been.

Thanks again.

JimmynJohny
02-21-23, 03:29
I have PM facility now.

Seniors please help.

Ill add FR once been.

Thanks again.Can you please help, how you bought Bitcoin? I have tried many platforms transferring Bitcoin but no luck. Localbitcoin is not working now. I am not able to renew.

Many thanks.

RohanBar
02-21-23, 06:57
Can you please help, how you bought Bitcoin? I have tried many platforms transferring Bitcoin but no luck. Localbitcoin is not working now. I am not able to renew.

Many thanks.I sorted via Binance.

Just follow instructions to the point. Clearly mentioned by admin.

If any problem, contqct us page at the bottom is good.

Best wishes.

RawKerBoi
02-21-23, 07:05
Guys,

This new scam happened to me tonight. I am in Mumbai now and has made arrangements to meet up a girl for the night after a few days. Since I am staying at my company's guest house being her back to my room is out of question. So I thought of booking a room for the deed.

I found the hotel rates to be quite expensive and while checking the photos of a hotel near me, I saw a number posted on one of the photos. I called up the number and asked if it is so and so hotel. He replied affirmatively. I asked for the room rates and he said 2000 rs. (It was showing 5 k online, but the hotel had bad reviews). He asked me to pay the amount online too book the room.

Since I was a bit drunk that time, I naively paid the amount. He said he will send me the receipt online. After payment, he wanted me to again type 9390 at the payment column and on the notes part type booking for room etc. He said that it is a procedure for Bhart Pay app and no money will be deducted from my account even after typing my pin.

I finally came to my senses and emptied the my account by transferring all the money to another account and then followed his instructions. So I didn't lose any money further.Man! Never be so drunk before any deed that's the basic rule.

I am glad it was just 2000 rs damage.

GooseHollow
02-21-23, 09:26
After reading so many reviews, decided to give Soul a try. And I must say I was not disappointed for the price. Chose Ms P and had a blast. She is a early 30's Maharashtrian Mom and not a looker. But she has a good body and makes it up with her service. Started with an Ok massage, then a bum massage which was good with she playing with Johnny at the right places. She started with the foreplay and let me tell you, she knows how to please. Great BBBJ skills and fucked her in multiple positions. Never complained and ready to accommodate my requests. Overall a great experience if you are not too fussy about cleanliness and facilities. Would recommend calling ahead and booking as it gets busy and you would have to wait.

Face: 6.

Body: 7.

BBBJ: 9.

GFE: 9.

Massage: 6.

Vfm: 10.

Charges: 1. 5 + 2.

WR: Yes.

Bhuppi1111
02-21-23, 09:26
Big and loose tummy. I did not liked her due to lack of sex appeal.

Hi brothers.

Any feedbacks will help.

Twitter link - https://mobile.twitter.com/Devil_Queen5100.

Happy999
02-21-23, 13:43
Could be. But they have put in a lot of efforts so makes one wonder, if maybe it could be genuine. So many theme events posters, so many profiles on Sa. Just a bit confused and very tempted but have not gone for it right now. I had a lengthy discussion with someone on SA who claims to be a host. That did not end well as she was pissed when I called it a scam.

Many people on SA sub have given details. Its a scam.

Member #4786
02-21-23, 17:45
Big and loose tummy. I did not liked her due to lack of sex appeal.Can you PM me if you have tried her and how much did you pay. I want to keep the price in check.

NoMoneyNoHony
02-21-23, 18:19
Can any kind soul provide contacts of some Navalkar Lane SPs having 11 k and 5.5 k girls. I can reciprocate with contacts in Delhi. Can also help for Bahrain and Ho Chi Minh City.

RohanBar
02-21-23, 23:33
Hotstud251 clear space in your inbox. Not able reply back.Hi bro,

Your inbox is full.

Appreciate if you could clear it. Many thanks for your help.

Thanks.

MiscRaja21
02-21-23, 23:44
Hey Gang. Final days in Mumbai and still have not had a proper person I banged here. All the MR and SA has been crap.

In a final Hail Mary attempt, please let me know if any super nice Spa near this hotel for FS services (can't waste time calling over birds to see what they look like then reject them). LOL.

Any NL contacts for SP for 5. 5 k to 11 k shot range also appreciated.

And if 100% recommendations accurate pic and description for college age model types, I have a strong budget to splurge last day.

Please help!

Indian Pikachu
02-22-23, 02:40
You can just google for Mumbai escorts you will get a lot leads. Donet go for the obvious scams. It will be all done via pimps. Skokka has a lot of pimp numbers. If I have to be honest, JW Marriott is infamous for high-end escorts staying and readily available. I know since back in 2015. Find some clerk guy you vibe with, bribe him some money maybe Rs 200, and ask him where you can find a fix or a girl. He will tell you, all the employees know. Good luck.

Anyone through internet can be a scam in India, so always good to vibe and talk to a local person and get the deeds done.

Hey Gang. Final days in Mumbai and still have not had a proper person I banged here. All the MR and SA has been crap.

In a final Hail Mary attempt, please let me know if any super nice Spa near this hotel for FS services (can't waste time calling over birds to see what they look like then reject them). LOL.

And if 100% recommendations accurate pic and description for college age model types, I have a strong budget to splurge last day.

Please help!

MongerUnleash
02-22-23, 03:59
Bro,

Which location did you go to? And who was the masseuse? I can do with someone who is good at CIM.

Thanks.It was the one in Oshiwara.

Cheers,

MU.

FunForSandy
02-22-23, 04:18

Please help!Try TTS or Thai refresh or Mizmar in Bandra.

MongerUnleash
02-22-23, 04:43
Hi everyone,

I went to TTS bandra a few days back, after quite a long time. They ahd removed the name Thai from their board and the receptionist is a middle aged fat guy now. I went in without an appointment and asked for a slim therapist. They wanted my number and I gave them my latest mongering number. He said it didn't reflect on their system and asked for another number. I gave them my previous mongering number. They still had it in their system.

I was allotted a slim Thai girl with a lion tattoed on her back, forgot her name, could be Alice, not sure. Her massage was ok, but did not even come close to the superb massage I had in Yuan Thai last time. However the girl was much younger and easier on the eyes. Took Bbj and B2 B, decent service, she was cooperative and didn't feel mechanical. I liked her boobs and soft body.

Costs:2. 95 counter +6 k to the girl. I tried to bargain, but she stuck to the price.

WIR: Can do this only occasionally as it is too heavy on the pocket.

LordFoklun
02-22-23, 08:16
Thanks to Guru Bhai, got digits of S neha. Had visited earlier and had amazing experience. It's a residential 1 bhk. Bedroom dedicated for action, freshen up and leave.

This time was crazy, I went in a few days back. Spoke to neha. Sneaked in without neighbours noticing. The lady Bebo is available, was looking 20 years older than the images shared. Disappointed I waited for S neha who is beautiful 😍, spoke to her and went in the room. Waited till Bebo came in with makeup inside. Anyways wanted a release to got into bday suite, huge boobies made me a bit happy. She was kadak, no sag anywhere, huge firm buns and boos. Had a slooppy CBJ, regular stuff, ended up drilling in doggy, Missy and released. Nice decent conversation and co-operative. Better for people who prefer a young MILF.

Damages: 3. 5 for 1 , 6. 5 for 2 .

Service: 8/10.

Body: 6/10. Firm and curvy.

Looks 4/10.

Kitty: 5/10 , she can tighten up in doggy.

Have a great week ahead. Has anyone tried S neaha?? She looks wonderful. Had asked her if she would be ok to work, but got refused.

DavidStoner3
02-22-23, 08:25
Tried a big ass indie. Average looking but very athletic kind of body. She stays near Dadar, very rare to find a girl in south part. She is student kind of, not too sure about that. Called her for 3 shots, each at 1500 Rs. Surprisingly, she agreed for 1 anal also, which I didn't knew earlier.

Looks- 6 average.

Tits- 7 perky.

Skin- 7.

Ass- 8 big one, good to ram.

Service - 8.Would love to try her, please PM me her details? Your PM is full.

Thanks in advance!

SeriousSam
02-22-23, 08:32

Please help!Are you still in Pune.

LordFoklun
02-22-23, 08:35
Thanks to sweetsexy for helping out with Digits of payal again.

After khopar khairane was super frustrated, tried reaching out a few digits but none were available. Finally payal responded with a standard list of things she is great at and all expectations. Rim was there on the list so went ahead with her. Met at hotel, I went in changed into bday suit as she changed into her sexy suite. Which didn't last long.

She is a heavy smoker, great conversation. Kind of person I would like to spend time with. Acts to be wild and literally craves for dick. Does the role perfectly, rims like her life depends on it. Never been with someone who understands the small things that make a huge difference to the guy. Really came out a happy guy who tried a lot of really awkward positions. . she is an experience but not for everyone as discussed earlier. Regretted having CBJ, but ok to miss a few things for safety.

Damages: 5 for 2 , 1 k for her fav hotel.

Service: 9/10.

Body: 7/10. BBW small face.

Looks 7/10.

Kitty: 8/10 , she can tighten up in her fav position.

I couldn't ask for more, was looking out for tall and slim ones with hand full of stuff, ended and really enjoyed a short and thick one.

SeriousSam
02-22-23, 11:05

Please help!Are you still in Mumbai.

RiderAnna
02-22-23, 11:56
Hi, can one of you seniors kindly post images of profiles from the much discussed Soul spa? If there are images, please link that page or report if possible.

CoolMots
02-22-23, 16:49
Fully agree with sir. I tried to explain Raja bro same internet is full of scammers they send photos of aspiring models and finally send a cheap mud agr pros to your hotel after taki g all your details. Best is go by reference or try getting hint from staff regarding availability in the hotel itself for getting genuine services. All independent good profiles strictly go by strong reference and only to good safe hotels.

Enjoy.

CoolMots.

Jeet1115
02-22-23, 17:13
Give address and girl name.

After reading so many reviews, decided to give Soul a try. And I must say I was not disappointed for the price. Chose Ms P and had a blast. She is a early 30's Maharashtrian Mom and not a looker. But she has a good body and makes it up with her service. Started with an Ok massage, then a bum massage which was good with she playing with Johnny at the right places. She started with the foreplay and let me tell you, she knows how to please. Great BBBJ skills and fucked her in multiple positions. Never complained and ready to accommodate my requests. Overall a great experience if you are not too fussy about cleanliness and facilities. Would recommend calling ahead and booking as it gets busy and you would have to wait..

FunRun
02-23-23, 15:39
Dear brother,

Please share her no. She is in my waiting list since few months.

Please share.

Regards,

FUNRUN.

Thanks to sweetsexy for helping out with Digits of payal again.

After khopar khairane was super frustrated, tried reaching out a few digits but none were available. Finally payal responded with a standard list of things she is great at and all expectations. Rim was there on the list so went ahead with her. Met at hotel, I went in changed into bday suit as she changed into her sexy suite. Which didn't last long.

She is a heavy smoker, great conversation. Kind of person I would like to spend time with. Acts to be wild and literally craves for dick. Does the role perfectly, rims like her life depends on it. Never been with someone who understands the small things that make a huge difference to the guy. Really came out a happy guy who tried a lot of really awkward positions. . she is an experience but not for everyone as discussed earlier. Regretted having CBJ, but ok to miss a few things for safety.

Damages: 5 for 2 , 1 k for her fav hotel.

Service: 9/10.

Body: 7/10. BBW small face.

Looks 7/10.

Kitty: 8/10 , she can tighten up in her fav position.

I couldn't ask for more, was looking out for tall and slim ones with hand full of stuff, ended and really enjoyed a short and thick one.

JimmynJohny
02-23-23, 19:01
Hi Bro, please clear your inbox. Need to msg you for some help.

AsliKhiladi
02-23-23, 20:06
New to this city, planning to stay here for a while. I request seniors mongers or regulars, if you have contacts to please share. I would prefer indies but open to others.

Cheers to happy mongering!

RohanBar
02-23-23, 21:54
Give address and girl name.Cwood area closeby.

If you go to Nerul and its in sector Sector 29.

Rest you may need to use Mr Google as not alllowed to post address.

Hope it goes well.

Happy999
02-24-23, 04:47
Hi, how much should one actually pay to the girl at Jenny's den. The rate used to be 3 k for FS but now they ask for 6 k I believe, just like TTS. I don't want to increase the rates, hence asked.

MongerUnleash
02-24-23, 07:26
I have to thank JRandal bro for this great VFM indie.

I messaged her on Sunday and fixed up a meeting for Tuesday at 1830 hrs. The deal was 2 rounds with BJ, 1 hour massage for 4. 5 k. She is a wheatish girl in her early 30's but slim and we'll maintained. I didn't anticipate the Mumbai traffic and was late by 2 hours.

The first round was great, drilled her in miss, wot, doggy and finally finished in miss. This was followed by a good oil massage done nude. Now since she had anoth client who started to call her and I was very late, the second round was a bit hurried up.

She had informed me that she had another client waiting initially itself. Overall decent company.

She uses her friends appartment for the deed, charges 0. 8 k.

A little more of negotiations, and I am sure she would be willing to go a little more lower on her rates.

Indian0629
02-24-23, 12:01
Hii fellow mongers.

Requesting you to please share some indie contacts. I am not from Mumbai. I can reciprocate with a few contacts from gujarat that I have.

Visiting Mumbai next weekend.

Happy999
02-24-23, 16:24
How much to pay the girl at the famous J's den discussed here. Earlier they used to charge 3 k for FS, seems now they ask for 6 k. Have the prices increased? I don't want to overpay. Someone kindly share the costs.

Shron
02-24-23, 17:07
Dear Mumbai brothers.

I am landing to Mumbai tomorrow afternoon and will be there for two nights.

This trip unexpected and staying our close to Wankhade cricket stadium.

Humbly request you to help me to reach out any incall service and good SPA.

I am really sorry for not finding time to read the forum to understand the details.

Please help🙏127995;128591;127995;128591;127995;.

NytCrawler
02-24-23, 17:58
How much to pay the girl at the famous J's den discussed here. Earlier they used to charge 3 k for FS, seems now they ask for 6 k. Have the prices increased? I don't want to overpay. Someone kindly share the costs.What 6 k? Overpriced for the stock which she currently has. I visited her place last December (2022) paid 2 k at counter + 3 k FS.

NewCasual
02-24-23, 19:29
Hello everyone,

Looking for a full night contact in Mumbai.

Can someone please share. Budget is around 12 k.

Thanks, waiting for help from fellow mongers.

Harry35
02-24-23, 20:12
Hey,

M Hardik from Chd. Its my 1st visit to Bom and I am super excited to be there. M lukin for an indi at the end of the 2nd week of March. I want someone who has a class, good comm skills, well mannered and hot of course. Will be grateful pals. Air hsts or a Model is something I would love. Good communication skills is must. I wana have a GFE. I am looking forward to have the best time of my life as its Bombay. Kindly pm me good contacts.

Cheers.

Bravo.

Jooeey
02-25-23, 05:37
Hey,

M Hardik from Chd. Its my 1st visit to Bom and I am super excited to be there. M lukin for an indi at the end of the 2nd week of March. I want someone who has a class, good comm skills, well mannered and hot of course. Will be grateful pals. Air hsts or a Model is something I would love. Good communication skills is must. I wana have a GFE. I am looking forward to have the best time of my life as its Bombay. Kindly pm me good contacts.

Cheers.

Bravo.You could have booked a flight ticket and would have gone to Bangkok or some part of Europe. You are coming to Mumbai not Munich yes there are Mongering options here. But you have pretty high expectations I am afraid it sounds very favourable, may not turn out that way. Better option would have been Delhi incase if you are interested in White Girls a lot of East European Options are also available in Delhi. But I understand YMMV Good Luck though in Mumbai.

BiteMyAce
02-25-23, 06:00
Don't pay more than 2 k for 90 minutes and 3 k for service. New stocks have arrived. Try liza.

Also these days there is Ahmed at the counter, tell him you an old timer of jenny.

How much to pay the girl at the famous J's den discussed here. Earlier they used to charge 3 k for FS, seems now they ask for 6 k. Have the prices increased? I don't want to overpay. Someone kindly share the costs.

FunForSandy
02-25-23, 07:35
Dear Mumbai brothers.

I am landing to Mumbai tomorrow afternoon and will be there for two nights.

This trip unexpected and staying our close to Wankhade cricket stadium.

Humbly request you to help me to reach out any incall service and good SPA.

I am really sorry for not finding time to read the forum to understand the details.

Please help🙏127995;128591;127995;128591;127995;.You can try Navalkar lane or Thai refresh spa in Napean sea road.

Shron
02-25-23, 11:01
You can try Navalkar lane or Thai refresh spa in Napean sea road.Thank you my friend 🙏127995;128591;127995;.

Harry35
02-25-23, 17:35
You could have booked a flight ticket and would have gone to Bangkok or some part of Europe. You are coming to Mumbai not Munich yes there are Mongering options here. But you have pretty high expectations I am afraid it sounds very favourable, may not turn out that way. Better option would have been Delhi incase if you are interested in White Girls a lot of East European Options are also available in Delhi. But I understand YMMV Good Luck though in Mumbai.Hahaha. I understand that bro. But I would be most foolish person on earth if I would come to Bombay for just an indie. Delhi is 4 hours drive to me with much more options. I have a function to attend so thought to spare a night for an indie in Bombay. Kindly help with a few good contacts.

Harry35
02-25-23, 18:20
I had a long urge to fuck this famous anal queen of Mumbai forum girl. Finally met her and fulfilled my anal sex fantasy.

Face- 8.

Figure- 8.5.

Service - 9.

Ass- 9.

Kissing- 8.

Boobs- 8.5 firm.

Damage- 4 k for 2.

WIR- yes.As your inbox is full. Kindly share a classy inde digits. I have a long time desire to have a beautiful model or a airhostess by my side. Arriving Bombay on 2nd week of March. Kindly help.

Harry35
02-25-23, 18:26
I have a long time desire for an air hostess. Kindly help me get one for my Mumbai visit. Kindly share digits. PM is active and eager. I will definitely try to reciprocate with everything I have.

Thanks Mumbaikers.

NytCrawler
02-25-23, 23:15
Don't pay more than 2 k for 90 minutes and 3 k for service. New stocks have arrived. Try liza.

Also these days there is Ahmed at the counter, tell him you an old timer of jenny.Hey bro, When did the new stock arrive? Last December when I visited she said she recently replaced her old staff. So was wondering how frequently she changes her staff. Does she have young therapists now? I don't want to waste my time and money on 35+ ladies.

Happy999
02-26-23, 02:12
Thank you.

Also these days there is Ahmed at the counter, tell him you an old timer of jenny.

ProShooter
02-26-23, 04:21
FR on soul spa.

My first visit to soul spa. Zoya is in reception and she is looker. I asked for A to which Zoya replied I will have to wait. I said Zoya can you attend me and Zoya smiled and said she don't attend clients.

Decided to proceed with Pooja, she is a dusky lady, maybe 30+ years old, nice body and okayish face.

She gave me good 25 minutes massage then BBBJ for 5 minutes and we had a fuck for 10 minutes in cowgirl and doggy styles.

Her pussy is tight to my surprise and she does try to pleased you in her service.

Face 6/10.

Body 7/10.

Service 8/10.

WIR Maybe.

Damage 3. 5 K.

ProShooter
02-26-23, 04:33
Hi,

Any pointers re her den please?

Any other contacts please share. New to the forum.

Pm active now.

Thanks Rohan.DM me and I will respond.

Traveller2022
02-26-23, 07:31
Hello karpo sir.

We both tried to reach you but your dm is full, so trying you here.

Please share contact of this anal queen.

Will be happy to share whatever contact I have in Pune.

Grateful to you.

As your inbox is full. Kindly share a classy inde digits. I have a long time desire to have a beautiful model or a airhostess by my side. Arriving Bombay on 2nd week of March. Kindly help.

JimiHendrix
02-26-23, 07:58
Have tried this Indie Sapna in Thane, thanks to JumboDickhead bro for sharing her contact. Overall a decent experience, she's from UP and is bit talkative.

Took her to a hotel in Thane and had 2 rounds. She sucks well but is reluctant to dfks, which was okay.

Damages 3 k for 2. 800 for hotel.

WIR. Maybe.

Looking for such indies in and around Thane, please share if you have any leads.

Cheers,

Jimi.

Shiva008
02-26-23, 08:15
Hi,

Someone could hook me up with some hot and sweet girl from Mumbai.

Budget: 4 k.

Favors will be returned.

Thank you.

MiscRaja21
02-26-23, 11:26
Fell Mongers -.

Here is my report for the last few days.

Thanks for all that helped out, especially Ndn Playboy, Coolmots.

Please note, I was only there for 2 days, so I was on a time crunch and had to see results fast. Hence had to pay for it by offering 10 K per shot. I am not a good negotiator, so I trust you guys will be better.

I did a lot of research over the weeks and put together a list of ending3 digits to AVOID for Bait and Switch:

SP - 791. First day he gave someone similar (really hot Punjabi, but then next two times total bait and switch). Plus always 2-3 hours late on discussed time. Which sucked, as I had meetings. The two times he screwed me, I left the girl in lobby and didn't pick up.

SP- Swati - 678 - utter waste of time. Never confirmed anything and when she did, changes prices after 20 min.

SP - 199 - bait and switch.

MR. Soniya - 510 - don't remember my notes, but it's in my deleted list so perhaps the video call sucked.

MR. Yutika - 435 - the video call did not match her MR. She gained a lot of weight. Maybe she was nice 2 years and 30 pounds ago.

MR. Mahira - 448 - same as above. Video call was not to liking.

Better Experiences:

MR. Priya - 038 or 562. Sorry, numbers confused but either would not repeat. One was actually decent and on time, but face was not that attractive. Body above average. Not worth the 20 K. Nice to talk to and super clean. But I only called her once.

MR-Arshi-032 - really wanted to meet her, but she was in Goa. Video Call seemed good. But everyone I wanted to see was in Goa that week for some fucking reason. LOL.

Now, there was one SP my the name of Monica that really presented someone fine and her digits end in 501. Pics matched who was sent. A rarity! Hope she is around in future, as it is is the only one I will reach out to.

Mongering in Mumbai was tough. I was shocked! I have mongered better and easier in Delhi and Jaipur. Less expensive and less hassle.

From the bottom of my heart, I thank all that reached out to help and in the end I was able to finish the safety rubbers and lubricant I invested in. .

Hitman47
02-26-23, 15:45
Anyone has a photo of Geeta 670 from Kalyan?

BiteMyAce
02-26-23, 15:46
2nd week Feb. K**why, che**why, L*nda all gone. You are correct, new line up mostly 35+ who have served their prime in Thailand and now playing their 2nd innings here.

Hey bro, When did the new stock arrive? Last December when I visited she said she recently replaced her old staff. So was wondering how frequently she changes her staff. Does she have young therapists now? I don't want to waste my time and money on 35+ ladies.

MongerUnleash
02-26-23, 15:47
IHi everyone,

I met this bird a few days ago. This was not my first time meeting her. She was chubby before, but this time she has gained even more weight. I had booked a hotel not far from vashi station for the deed and as per their policy I had asked her to bring a physical copy of the ID card. I asked her to come by 6. 30 pm and she agreed to everything.

She came more than 45 mins late and reached a nearby location as she didn't pay attention to the address I sent her. Since the guy at the reception had insisted on a physical ID I decided to meet her before she reached the lobby. My instincts were correct and she didn't have a copy of her AADHAR card even though I had asked to bring it.

With a little bit of photo editing skill and the help of a photostat centre, I made a new copy for her. This whole process wasted a approx 1. 5 hrs. Since I had work in the morning it was important that I sleep early. I had explained this to her and she paid no heed to it. I was immensely pissed, but didn't show it.

I bought a bottle from a nearby wine shop and checked -in. She was not friendly and a bit reserved, last time I had managed to break the ice by getting her mildly drunk. This time I didn't have the luxury of time. We had a few drinks and at her suggestion order a good pizza from Swiggy. We had the pizza and a few drinks and finally managed to get her a bit chatty.

In a short while, at my insistance she agreed to have a bath with me. She did as told but no GFE I decided to do one round and she gave a decent BJ. She is very cooperative, drilled her in Missy, doggy and wot. Finally came in Missy. However the spark from last time was missing.

We had a few more drinks and a decent chat. Her topics are limited to fantasy novels, anime and food.

The remaining two rounds went more or less along the same lines as the the first round. The only pro is that she is very cooperative but the GFE was missing.

Either because we were not drunk enough or because I had expected a better service, I was not satisfied overall.

Paid her 15 + cab fares as discussed in the morning.

WIR: only if nothing else works out.

LordFoklun
02-26-23, 16:59
Calling out to Thane / Navi Mumbai mongers. What do you do for late night cravings. Almost all the contacts I had stop responding after 9 . And drinks get done after 10 leaving an urge for something for the night. And almost everything closes out.

Pretty sure there are options in and around these places.

Mayo45
02-27-23, 09:41
Have tried this Indie Sapna in Thane, thanks to JumboDickhead bro for sharing her contact. Overall a decent experience, she's from UP and is bit talkative.

Took her to a hotel in Thane and had 2 rounds. She sucks well but is reluctant to dfks, which was okay.

WIR. Maybe.

Looking for such indies in and around Thane, please share if you have any leads.

Cheers,

Jimi.Hi Bro, mind sharing the digits please.

NickMehta
02-27-23, 10:41
Ping me bro.

Hi Bro, please clear your inbox. Need to msg you for some help.

SanMum
02-27-23, 11:15
For a quick trip to Mumbai that's coming up, I pinged a couple of TG mongers (not on ISG), and one of them shared this pic of a girl from western suburbs (no other details) that he had met last year. Charges 12 K for 2, before negotiations. The pic somehow did not seem like a WG to me. It can be good or bad (fake) - so wanted to check if anyone here has met this girl. He does not have the girl's contact directly, but was willing to find the connect.

Will anyway ping her and check, but looking for any quick info that can cut down my investigation time.She charges 8 k for 2 now, little short dusky girl. She is not a wg, as fas as I know getting banged is her only job for now. You can get better in this price.

BangBanggo
02-27-23, 12:11
I have tried this Marathi girl, Pratiksha. Cute and beautiful.

Her body is perfect, must have had a baby as the stretch marks were there on her stomach. She seems tall in the picture but not that tall but good height.

Boobs. Round, nice and firm. Be size. Love sucking them for a while.

BBBJ. Average as not much of sucking.

No kissing on lips. (smoker as feel the cigarette).

Put on CD and she asked to do the missionary position as she was tired.

Cum on boobs.

Overall not that much excitement and will not repeat her.

HeartRobber
02-27-23, 13:12
Last week, was around Andheri for some work, reached out to couple of digits I had and none responded, so switched to MR and came across Tamara. Searched her on the forum and found few good FR's, so went ahead and texted her. Luckily she was available and a meet was fixed for 6 k /2 shots.

Once with her, I was quite surprise with her beauty. She has smooth skin with beautiful pair of eyes and tits. She smelled good and looked young. Good in conversation, makes one ease and takes into action gradually instead of rushing. Her tits were firm and good, and her butt is bubbly. Her BJ was top notch, deep throated and slurpy and her riding skills were wild. Banged her in WOT, reverse Cowgirl, doggie and standing. Both the sessions were equally good and felt VFM.

Stats:

Looks: 8/10 (She is real natural beauty).

Tits: 7/10 (firm and natural).

Ass: 8/10 (Bubbly, especially good for spanking in doggie).

Pussy: 6/10 (Decent and not losey).

Overall: 7/10.

Damages: 6 k /2 and + . 3 to hotel saff.

Cons: The hotel un-ain't decent one. The hotel people (cleaning) were keep on disturbing from time to time (even though I tipped them at start).

HeartRobber
02-27-23, 13:32
MR profile: https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-mumbai/sabrina-for-a-limitted-time-in-mumbai.

Reached out a week before, and she did not responded during that time. However, she responded back to me on Friday, and I was not in mood to bang another non-Indian, so was not really putting any efforts to strike a deal. He quote was 25 k /2 and I asked for 10 k /2, which she declined politely, and left it there. She pinged on Sundya morning asking if I can do for 15 k /2, and I thought was pretty good deal, so went ahead with it. However, Once am in the room, I felt it's pretty good deal as she is just a stunner but non-natural. She is slim, perfectly shaped tits (un-natural), great ass (treat for eyes), slim waist and great smile. Reminded me of a chick I dated in LA couple of years ago.

Started the action, no kissing (and I am not too keen as well), good BJ skills, totally involved, first went to missionary, but changed to WOT as wanted to see her tits bounce. 1st round lasted for 15 minutes. Cleaned ourself, and exchange life stories and experience until it time for round two. Same, started with BJ, then went for doggie, and ended in reverse cow girl. It lasted around 20 minutes but felt much quicker. She later helped me with shower, cleaning and getting dress. Exchange insta ID's and decided to stay in touch if she ever fly to US.

Stats:

Looks: 9/10 (absolute beauty).

Tits: 8/10 (perfectly shaped, firm and great for sucking but silicone, I prefer more of natural).

Ass: 9/10 (another great assets of her).

Pussy: 9/10 (tight and clean).

Overall: 9/10 (good VFM and time).

Damages: 15 k /2 + 0. 5 hotel staff.

Cons: She asked if I want 3 some with her roomie, who looks like a trans, so politely declined the offer and asked her roomie to leave us alone.

My time in Mumbai is almost over, and not able to bang a real Indian chick. However, met a young babe in a club but it seems impossible to get into bed with her this time due to shortage of time from my end to put efforts.

HotShot2022
02-27-23, 16:49
Met Nami last night after a long time. Got a text from her she is flying into Mumbai. Went to pick her up at the airport as I had the time. Got a small gift for her on the way. She checked into a hotel near the airport. We had dinner first she was hungry and so was I. She offered to pay for herself which was nice but I insisted. We had a great time after as always. Still some restrictions on DFK and BBBJ but she has opened up to me a little. There's something about her that I can't seem to resist. Almost like I'm in love with this chick. She even came to see me off at the hotel entrance. And while the valet got my car kissed her in front of the hotel staff LOL. Didn't do an overnight this time as she was tired from her flight and I had work in the morning. But I certainly hope to do it before she leaves.

Damages: 30 K + Dinner+ Gift + Travel.

VFM: No expensive but still worth it.

SanMum
02-27-23, 18:41
Hi guys,

Can anyone share contact of any indie who does BBBJ and has big boobs near malad. Goregaon area?? Just for pipe cleaning. I will reciprocate with you some contacts other than this forum. I keep some specials for myself I need it for tomorrow.

AllanDJockey
02-27-23, 20:07
Hi, returning to India for a week on official business after 8 years away. Seems a lot changed since then and reading the forums looks like my old haunts of CH and NL are still active. For nostalgia sake I would be visiting these places so wanted recommendations on good hotels near to the area which are safe and monger friendly. Would also like to bring some independent girls from MR to the room.

CumHard9
02-28-23, 03:16
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

DudeP001
02-28-23, 09:34
Booked an appointment for late afternoon last weekend, reached on time. Was asked to choose between Swedish & deep tissue (still don't know if that makes any difference). Paid 3 k at the counter and then the receptionist asked me whether I wanted local or Thai I asked for the lineup and she showed me some pictures on the phone. 2 locals were available and about 5-6 Thai's. Opted for a Thai Was directed to a room. Within few minutes of changing into dispo, the masseuse entered. She was kind of similar to the pictures, but could not say for sure as the light was pretty dim. She asked me to lay down and started to massage. The massage was pretty good. She focused on the back & legs and was massaging for almost 30-40 minutes. Then she asked me to flip and started massaging the legs from front. Slowly caressing the tool. And within 5 minutes asked me what I wanted. I asked for FS. She asked how much I'll pay. I asked her to give me the pricelist. And she quoted 10 k. I laughed it off and started negotiating. I was not ready to budge from 6 k and she came down to 8 k. Eventually we settled at 7 k (I think that's the final rate here). She went out and came back in a couple of minutes. We started the deed. It was superb. She had a pretty firm body, smooth silky skin & tight kitty. Overall very satisfied.

Ratings:

Face- 6/10.

Body- 9/10.

Kitty- 9/10 (tight).

Service- 7/10 (too much negotiations and little nakhras).

Charges:

Counter- 3 k.

Masseuse-7 k.

WIR- maybe if have funds to splurge and they have some more better options. Want to try a sexy local. If anyone has any suggestions, please share.

Pcock
02-28-23, 10:25
Earlier posted an FR when the spa was newly opened in Vashi, landed some good thais at that time. However it has now turned I tp a carbon copy of crystal. Very large rooms. Multiple. Jacuzzis for fun.

And only local staff. Not all are very desirable, and many have been moved from crystal to this place. Charhes are identical.

Exercise own judgement. Took a PYT naaz. And then realised I had taken her erier in crystal too.

TC.

Pcock
02-28-23, 10:55
Close to country refresh, one of their erstwhile staff is the one who has started running this larger.

And much neater place. Costlier too. However the standard of the girls is good. Thais and NE staff only. All are open for FS. However counter charges.

Begun at 3 k. Got down to 2. 5 due to old liaisons. 7 k to the girl. I noticed other staff as they moved around and I have a feeling I will.

Be visiting soon again. The hai ki manta nahin.

The bulk offer is quite lucrative at 5 therapies in 10 k.

May go in for that to save money. Also please xarry cash, card will attract gst and you will. Cough up even. More.

The rooms are super spacious and a shade better than country refresh. They have a functional. Jacuzzi even.

Happy mongering folks.

Anyone needs reference for a small. Discount on counter charges or bulk package let me know. Can put in a word as receptionist is well known.

Enjoy.

AgarWalk
02-28-23, 11:15
Met on sa, and was planning to meet in Mumbai today / tomo.

Wanted to check if anyone has met her before and can share any reviews?

MayanKanand
02-28-23, 11:23

Wanted to check if anyone has met her before and can share any reviews?http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?4251-Seeking-Arrangement-SA-in-India&p=2787029&viewfull=1#post2787029.

AgarWalk
02-28-23, 12:05
http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?4251-Seeking-Arrangement-SA-in-India&p=2787029&viewfull=1#post2787029.Many thanks, the biggest reason I posted in the forum was that I had a similar hunch of the person being a trans, after hearing the voice and seeing on VC.

Thanks again bro.

BombayBkStreet
02-28-23, 14:17

Wanted to check if anyone has met her before and can share any reviews?She's a trans. Also goes by the name Riana. I understood she is trans when I found some inconsistensies in her pics. Not at all high end, roadside hooker quality.

ProShooter
02-28-23, 18:55
Made one more visit to Jenny's place today. Reached earlier than promised so Jenny asked me to wait, she offered me free head massage while I was waiting. Love you J for that!

As usual gave Jenny 2 K and saw one cute Thai girl in the reception so asked Jenny to make her available for me.

She told me her name as ELLY, she is cute, short hair, light weight and fair skin girl. Must be 26 or 28 years old.

I noticed bruises / black mark on her right arm, when I asked her what is it? She replied one of her client squeezed her arm soo tight that she got bruises mark. It was not looking good!

She gave me really good 30 minutes massage, later she asked what I want, I said FS. She surprised me by saying she don't give FS and she don't have condi. I replied don't joke with me and get condi from Jenny. She said she will send another girl (/ Sarah) for FS, I asked her to parade Sarah in my room, I checked Sarah, she looks okay but Jenny started questioning WHAT' HAPPENING?

Seems like ELLY got scared and responded to Jenny "she will manage", I looked at her face she looked torn out / tired to me.

I asked her what's going on, ELLY replied she is tired and can offer BJ instead for 2 K or FS for 3 K (and will get condi from Sarah).

By this time, I was feeling sorry for her so I said leave it and give me HJ only.

She climbed on me and asked 1000 for HJ.

With her response, I lost mood and asked her to start fake moaning and ride on me in cowgirl position. She listened to my wish and acted like I requested. I started jerking off with my own hand while EMMY was acting (. I was in be'day suite during this action) and it was WOW experience.

This is the first time experience "masterbute while live girl is riding on me" and it was great.

I felt really happy.

I went to shower by the time I came out ELLY was gone. I didn't tip her anything, feeling bad / sorry for her. 😕.

Cost: 2 K.

WIR: Maybe.

RohanBar
02-28-23, 18:55
FR on Sonia NL.

This FR is old might be a few months back. Was there around NL, wanted to taste a young chick. But couldn't find a good one due to less availability of chicks. Sp showed 3. 5 k line up didn't like any of them. Was about to leave the den then my eyes caught this beautiful young lady, named Sonia in a white dress who just disappeared like a Lightning from one room to another. Enquired about her, not regular to den and visits very often. As I was not able to see her properly I asked the sp to show her again. I couldn't resist myself after seeing her. Her face looks were avg tho but her dressing sense and perfect body made me go for her. Checked inside the room, She asked for beer, was continuously talking without a break and said will start the deed once she complete's the beer. I was just lying down in bed, listening to her fake stories about how she has got connections in the film industry. I was eager to start the deed. But she just kept me waiting, I was sure we would end the session wid out sex.

Thank God! Finally after 40 minutes of long chat she took a break, Started to undress her and she was absolutely beautiful and gorgeous in her pink under garments. Loved her body. She was completely fyn wid natural sex. Removed her panty and smelled it deeply, she was clean. So, Started to lick every inch of her body as if this was my last sex. She was completely aroused. Started to suck and lick her perky boobs and her pussy was ready to taste perfect meal. After 20 minutes of foreplay, her pussy was flooded and it was really juicy. Sp knocked on the door and she asked to extend it for 20 mins. She was tait down there and loved to give hard strokes with changing in positions. And finally ended the deed after 15 mins. It would remain as one of the best sex I had in my books.

Pros.

Damages 6 k for 1.

Boobs 8/10.

Pussy 8/10.

Looks 7/10.

Overall experience 10/10.

Cons.

She keeps you waited till the last minute.Nice FR.

Please clear inbox if possible. Unable to send a message bro.

Thanks.

ElephantACaves
03-01-23, 04:25
Could someone share details of this girl Sonia NL, please?

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?954-Bombay-Mumbai&p=2667903&viewfull=1#post2667903.

RawKerBoi
03-01-23, 08:12

Her body is perfect, must have had a baby as the stretch marks were there on her stomach. She seems tall in the picture but not that tall but good height.

Cum on boobs.

Overall not that much excitement and will not repeat her.Mind sharing the damages too?

VickyD6
03-01-23, 09:46
Succinct FRs, no nonsense writing with a tag number! This one is a champ.

Cum on boobs.

Overall not that much excitement and will not repeat her.

LordFoklun
03-01-23, 10:41
I was looking for a slim and tall babe from the time I started venturing out in this realm. Searched a lot but understood people love thick babes, on the other hand I loved small and someone I could carry around the room and play with. Finally after years of looking around I found what I was looking for.

Thanks to NickMehta for helping out with her digits, I got to know she is tall and slim with saggy boobies. I thought it was worth a try.

Messaged her up on WA, gave ref of Nick. She recognised and we spoke about the donations and place. She shared photos which were nice. Slim and tall, I told her I want to meet up in the evening. She shared a location which was her recommended hotel in sec 19 vashi, reached in on time. She came in an auto, doesn't carry herself well, definitely I won't be comfortable calling her in a decent hotel. She is in her Early 20's, was wearing jeans and a top. Looks like a college girl. A bit fawdi but if you can ignore that she has the perfect bod. Flat tummy, handfull of things to grab on to. Co-operative attitude, slow and sloppy rimjob. Hugs you like a GF during deed, moans sounded pretty real. Doesn't enjoy doggy, had one session in missy, standing and pinned her against the wall, pretty easy to move her around. Could lift her easily.

After first round went in to freshen up, as she did too. Came back and helped me with a bye bye rim for some time before dressing up and leaving me a happy guy.

Damages: 2 k for 1 , 700 for hotel.

Body: I fell in love. 10/10.

Doobies: 8/10 (soft and handfull, a bit saggy but I don't care).

Bum: nice and slightest curve (could grab in missy).

Smooth dark skin.

Kitty: 6/10, felt loose but the hugs and moans made me forget that.

Wir: definately.

Indian Pikachu
03-01-23, 13:10
Go to the SA thread. People there can help you.

Yes, definitely giving this a pass. Another one I had found on sa and planning to meet, named Saba, pics attached. Anyone who has met her and can share damages and review, please help.

RohanBar
03-01-23, 15:22
I was looking for a slim and tall babe from the time I started venturing out in this realm. Searched a lot but understood people love thick babes, on the other hand I loved small and someone I could carry around the room and play with. Finally after years of looking around I found what I was looking for.

Thanks to NickMehta for helping out with her digits, I got to know she is tall and slim with saggy boobies. I thought it was worth a try.

Messaged her up on WA, gave ref of Nick. She recognised and we spoke about the donations and place. She shared photos which were nice. Slim and tall, I told her I want to meet up in the evening. She shared a location which was her recommended hotel in sec 19 vashi, reached in on time. She came in an auto, doesn't carry herself well, definitely I won't be comfortable calling her in a decent hotel. She is in her Early 20's, was wearing jeans and a top. Looks like a college girl. A bit fawdi but if you can ignore that she has the perfect bod. Flat tummy, handfull of things to grab on to. Co-operative attitude, slow and sloppy rimjob. Hugs you like a GF during deed, moans sounded pretty real. Doesn't enjoy doggy, had one session in missy, standing and pinned her against the wall, pretty easy to move her around. Could lift her easily.

After first round went in to freshen up, as she did too. Came back and helped me with a bye bye rim for some time before dressing up and leaving me a happy guy.

Damages: 2 k for 1 , 700 for hotel.

Body: I fell in love. 10/10.

Doobies: 8/10 (soft and handfull, a bit saggy but I don't care).

Bum: nice and slightest curve (could grab in missy).

Smooth dark skin.

Kitty: 6/10, felt loose but the hugs and moans made me forget that.

Wir: definately.Nice FR.

Looks like you had a great time.

JumboDickhead
03-01-23, 18:46
Not a problem buddy, any time.

WIR. Maybe.

Looking for such indies in and around Thane, please share if you have any leads..

MiscRaja21
03-01-23, 20:27
Great FR Bro, sounds like a real treat!

Appreciate if anyone can share the digits?

I don't know why but it's very nice to find there are so many Muslim girls in Mumbai to have fun with than any other place in India. During my teenage days, when my sexual requirements were at peak and exploding, I always was looking for a muslim GF, but no luck. Earlier when I used to think about fun with muslim girls, I thought it's very risky and difficult due to obvious reasons. I always had doubts how it will be. But Maliha just smashed all my doubts. When I met her, she seemed a typical modern girl with decent behaviour and etiquette. But then, there are certain things that makes muslim girls unique. Their physique and sex appeal. She has this strong gaze towards men and I totally drooled over how she looked at me with a smile. It was just so mesmerizing. Anyways while we were walking towards our decided place for meeting, I just walked slowly and reduced my speed, just to get a view of her ass and structure from behind. She is decently tall, has good slim wait, strong upper body, but the most attractive parts were her buttocks. When she moves, her soft fleshy mounds just moves in a sexy way and I wasn't able to control my feelings. Suddenly she glanced back at me and asked kya dekh rahe ho? Means what are you looking at? I said nothing, she just smiled and pulled my hands and brought me closer to her and we started side by side. When we were just about to enter the place, she just whispered in my ears mujhe pata hai aap mere bootie dekh rahe the? Sab aise Hi dekhte hai Means she knew that I was looking at her fleshy ass and everyone looks at her ass in that way only. And she winked and smiled and said, don't worry, you can do anything you want with that. After that we went into the room and closed ourselves. AC was on but I was sweating. Then she went to bath and got fresh. I too removed my clothes and went to bed. She came closer to me and said agar maza nhi aaya toh paise kaat lena, means if you don't like my services then you can cut money and, started touching my dick and massaging my balls while we both were looking into each other's eyes. Since she was smelling so good from nearby, I couldn't control myself and pinned her and began kissing her. And from then onwards, she became active. Reciprocated nicely while kissing me. I opened her hair and it was so soft and silky, with Henna applied on her hair. We again kissed for more than 10 minutes. She was just eating away my tongue and explored everything inside my mouth and both were sucking each other's saliva. Sex is so powerful that we don't even feel dirty while we are fully aroused. After than I went to her boobs and started sucking her boobs. First time sucking muslim girls boobs and amazing feeling. I now know the color of those tasty white titties which remain under dark clothes since ages, it's very beautiful and tasty. By now when I put my hands near her pussy, it was all wet. She asks me to suck her pussy, I said go and clean yourself. She went and came after applying a gel. It was so clean and then I began eating her pussy. Totally beautiful pussy which we only see in porn. The more I was going with my tongue, the more she was shivering. She told me to arouse her clit and she was becoming pink. After a few moments, she couldn't take any longer and her eyes were telling the story, so without any delay thrusted my cock inside her and she moaned in ecstasy. It was a wonderful feeling to be inside her. And God damn she turned out to be tight. Seems like fresh food. And after that guys, just let my tool do all the talking and my mouth was sucking her mouth like crazy. It was a an intense session which lasted for more than 30, minutes. I don't know what happened, but she was such a natural beauty, that my tool was erect for very long time. I don't know it happened after a long time. Perhaps the pleasure of a muslim girl so intense that my erection lasted longer. In similar way we enjoyed our second round too and parted apart. At the end she asked me maza aaya ki nhi? Means did you like my services or not, I didn't say anything, just smiled looking at her beautiful face and put 200 Rs note in her hands and thanked her. Actual deal price - 4 k for 2 times. Thanks to members for finding gems like these, and we don't need to burn money on costly indies.

Enjoy mongering!

Tarantula
03-02-23, 03:19
Thanks to group members again for unearthing a new busty gem. Natasha is her name. She is proper northie. Non Marathi. As mentioned in title, she has boobs to due for. Since I haven't met any busty girl for a long time, so when I found her digits I didn't wait and pinged her. She is generally traveling a lot and so I was lucky when she responded yes because she was traveling the next day. So I spent nice 6 hours of time with her where we fucked like crazy. She is very clean and new in business.

Face- 7.

Figure- 8.

Service - 8.

Attitude - 9.

Damage- 5 k ST.

Susho5
03-02-23, 13:14
Came across this chick from Andheri, asking 8 k for 2 has anyone tried her before?

AgarWalk
03-03-23, 07:04
Last day in Mumbai, unfortunately couldn't score any action except for a few massages which were v good.

Plan to stay at the lalit tonight, any recommendation for action nearby would be highly appreciated.

WhyGrowUp
03-03-23, 07:43
So I met this girl through SA a few days back. Not a looker in any case.

But the body is tight, no hairs, no marks. She loves anal. She could take pounding for hours. And the best part is she loves sex. She just have an extremely high libido. Just 22 years old and her skills are absolutely mind blowing. If she's into you, everything goes (which honestly is a concern for me). In any case all holes open.

Face - 6/10.

Body - 9/10.

Skills - 10/10.

Naturally horny and skilled.

Damage - 10 k for 4-5 hours. Not a time watcher. Extremely punctual.

HotShot2022
03-03-23, 10:22
Last day in Mumbai, unfortunately couldn't score any action except for a few massages which were v good.

Plan to stay at the lalit tonight, any recommendation for action nearby would be highly appreciated.https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-mumbai/pretty-asian-nami

Nami is also staying in a 5 star near airport. She is a really gorgeous looking girl with a sexy slim body. Has perky natural tits and a great view from behind as well. She is like my go to girl now if she is here. Planning on meeting her again this Sunday myself. Yes she is a bit expensive but I would say worth it. You don't find gems like her easily and believe me I have tried. You can use my username for reference instead of MR, might just get a discount LOL.

Happy999
03-03-23, 14:18
Looks very similar to a chick on SA whom I met a few years ago. Nice boobs and tight pussy. At least, that was the case 4 years back. Not sure, if things have changed. Can get a bit clingy later, asking you to meet.

Came across this chick from Andheri, asking 8 k for 2 has anyone tried her before?

DudeP001
03-03-23, 17:20
Can you share her contact info?

But the body is tight, no hairs, no marks. She loves anal. She could take pounding for hours. And the best part is she loves sex. She just have an extremely high libido. Just 22 years old and her skills are absolutely mind blowing. If she's into you, everything goes (which honestly is a concern for me). In any case all holes open.

Face - 6/10.

Body - 9/10.

Skills - 10/10.

Vbz2014
03-03-23, 22:16
This Post is for newbies who are not much familiar with NL (Navalkar-Lane) Dens. So thought of contributing to the forum before I take anything from here.

SP-Service Provider.

NL-Navalkar lane.

CH-Congress House.

NL vs CH (Navalkar lane vs Congress House).

NL is a lane opposite to Reliance hospital gate no 6, charni road girgoan.

This is a bit high-class Sex joint having 2 buildings. (Few compare these dens with Kamatipura brothels are Kennedy bridge. So many avoid visiting NL but your assumption is wrong. The rooms here are good clean and hygienic. These girls are not roadside hookers).

So basically.

There are two buildings we name as 1st and 2nd buildings for our reference from the hospital side with 3 floors each I. E Ground First and second.

For easy reference, we name it as.

1 bgf 1st building ground floor.

1 b1 f- 1st building 1st floor.

1 b2 f - 1st building 2nd floor.

Same for 2nd building from Reliance hospital side.

So basically 1 b1 f is a bit famous as rooms and ambiance are good compared to other floors.

In 1 b1 f you will be able to see the lineup of girls ranging from 3.5 k, 5.5 k,11 k one shot one hour (200 service charges extra for a condom, towel, and water bottle -they provide Durex condoms nothing to worry about). Mostly you get young chicks in the lineup to see. They will show a line-up of girls in different ranges and you can select. If you like any, request sp you would like to have personal chat wid the girl for 2 mins about what all she offer's and you expect from her. So that you don't end up in bad sessions. Most of the time girls are honest. Never ever ask SP about girls' service most of them would exaggerate are end you giving false reviews.

Whereas in other dens it starts with 2.5 k,3.5 k,5.5 k mostly you won't be able to see 11 k chicks in other dens except for 1 b1 f.

2 b2 f is famous for MILFs. Has a good MILF collection.

1 bgf and 2 b1 f also have mixed collections of young and MILFs.

Whereas 2 bgf collection starts from 2. 3 k but if you are a newbie they might quote 3.5 k it's less busy compared to other dens.

Rooms: you get different rooms for different range of girls.

11 k rooms are big 5.5 k nd 3.5 k are decent 2.5 k sucks.

Nowadays NL has less stock usually it starts from 4-5 p. M till late night but if you go early all girls won't be ready and a few come from outside so they might be late. The best time is around 6-7 p. M to see the full collection.

Try to negotiate in 1 b1 f if your going with 11 k stuff you can get it for 8. 5 k if your lucky.

I have negotiated in 1 bgf and 2 bgf and got 3.5 k stuff for 2.5 k. It completely depends on the girl.

If you don't like the line -up l thanks and tell you will get back to this den later. Just pay SP 50 are 100 when you leave the den so that you might have a rapport with them when you visit next time he recognizes you and show good options. If you don't like also it will be easy to move away.

CH- Congress house.

CH is one more famous sex joint. I feel its heart of sex joints in Mumbai. I get a different feel and vibes when I hear are write about congress house dens as I started my mongering in Mumbai from here and have a lot of memories in CH dens. To explore CH one should have patience, guidance and should be fearless. Moreover, Skills to escape from SPS from one den to another.

CH -one can reach CH dens in 3 ways through Kennedy bridge, school lane, opp lane to imperial cinemas (beside yes bank).

Usually, Taxi walas prefer through opp imperial cinema lane. Once you enter the lane and walk 100 m you can see congress Bar & Restaurant on the right-hand side and a school nearby the restaurant. A busy place wid a lot of SPS and taxis.

Make sure you don't make a eye contact with SPS are else they will start to insist you to follow them. Act as if your not a newbie if ny one insists you to come to his den. Tell him your dne with the deed nd waiting for a friend. Just ignore them as if you are regular here.

There might be a problem if your new to CH are else you dnt see much. If you want to go through any SP you call him and stand near Congress house bar he will guide you to his den. If the section is garam SPs tell you upfront not to visit.

If you monger in a group you will get to see most of the collection in CH.

So here as well, you get line up of girls to see with different rates in different dens around 1300, 1700, 2200, 2500, 3500, 5500.

Etc. So the right time to visit CH is around 6-7 p. m to see good stock and it starts from 5 p. m to late night 4-5 am.

Few dens use to have really good stock like dharma and are. K Mama. Even Suresh (White House) does have a good stock similar to NL.

In other dens you get MILFs at very cheap rates like 1700 but in NL same likewise MILF you get for 2.5 k-3.5 k but NL MILFs are good with service.

You need to have the patience to find a good chick who is worth money. If you explore 5-6 dens you get 5-6 good chicks to see.

Good thing about CH is sometimes, the stock keeps on changing you get different faces to see.

In CH try to negotiate as much as you can.

Rooms: Rooms are small compared to NL not that clean but a few CH dens have good rooms if you pay extra 1000 bucks you can get really big rooms but you don't need to pay extra for the room if you are going wid a high budget chick.

Condoms: NL uses Durex condoms whereas in CH you get Some cheap local condoms so they charge only Rs. 100 as service charges. Be careful Girls insist you wear a double condom in CH which is risky to try as can burst due to air friction between condoms are else carrying a condom on your own would be better.

Many girls in CH and NL use V wash and mouth freshener to keep themselves clean.

(NL vs CH).

CH is totally a different game when you compare it with NL. CH lacks quality in girls but covers up in quantity where's as NL has quality lacks quantity. In NL you find only 6 dens whereas in CH you get to see around 50+ dens with 500+ girls. (NL is a brand like IOS whereas CH is Android). In NL They don't hike prices. Whereas in CH sometimes they hike and girls keep on swapping from one den to another and change their price. Few girls even swap from NL to CH vice-versa.

In NL you don't find SP's insisting on you whereas in CH many of them do and insist to enter their den. SPS in NL are CH never loots nor check your personal stuff even the girls these are safe places to monger.

The reason why I prefer CH is you get the same range MILF in CH for 1300-1800 whereas in NL you get for 2. 5 k-3.5 k. CH is a better option to save your money. Sometimes you can see 3. 5 k range NL girls for 2.5 k range in CH. But you need to have time and patience to explore and catch the good bird.

If time permits will post in detail about other dens in lamington road. Some might feel uncomfortable with these dens. It's up to one's choice. But the reason I posted is for newbies who are in search of good contacts and end up not getting then you can always rely on these dens to get rid of contacts and not waste their time in getting contacts.

To everyone out here I might be new to this forum but have a bit of experience in mongering stuff. My DM is always open, especially for newbies I know the pain I have gone through Feel free to reach out to me anytime. Happy to help. If your a Bhabhi lover you might get an additional advantage. Just kidding!

Please, I req senior mongers here to kindly correct me if I'm wrong and request to add if I have missed anything.

Below I have attached room pics of fe dens.

Spread Love Spread Mongering!

That's all for today folks. Thanks.Bro hats off to you for this brief guideline for these places.

Visited both places today.

For newbies, to identify building in NL, insted of confusing 1 b from 2 b, I've noted a thing, outside 1 b, there's written CH50 in red oil paint colour, and CH30 outside 2 b viz closer to Reliance.

We visited on weekday, theres was not many options in NL as rightfully said in this post, went through all floors of 1 b, but couldn't get anyone for my liking, we didn't get to see who's available in 2 b.

NL seemed nice place, but around 11, when we were about to go to 2 b from 1 b, while climbing down stairs, suddenly they closed shutters and gates, told us we're closed when though we were leaving, by the time we got taxi to take us to CH, 15-20 people come out from that lane in span of 5 min!

Then we went to CH, went through few den, again I couldn't get girl of my liking then my brother from different monther got fixated over girl in orange sari, he went ahead with her, paid 1700+ 100 for towel condi water bottle etc.

He insisted me to come inside where he showed me 2 more girls of my liking, paid 1700+ 100.

Discussed services with her, didn't agree for lip kissing / DFK and anal.

Rest was good session with sensual touch, BBBJ, timepass talk and session in missy.

Sp guy told us we'll get hour, but he started knocking after half hour.

Brother was waiting for me.

Had sutta, f by dinner on m Ali road and declared session for the day.

Free things I've noted.

Both places are safe, even for new people.

No funny business, they try to sell but they won't push you hard for service.

I told few sp that we're not going to take service, still they insisted that we come and see their lineup, we went ahead, saw and left, they were polite and said visit for sure.

Of course girls will be different in appearance and service and you may feel the experience differently as per your expectations and actual deed, but overall it was good experience.

Worth visit.

I've got contact of sp from ch, if any one want to visit, I'm more than happy to share their contact.

Cheers!

Okay safe!

HungerGamer
03-03-23, 23:51
Jenny counter charge is 1. 5 K. Again I visited her den 6 months back, not sure if things are changed.Hi All, I have been a senior member with a substantial sabbatical. Wanted to re-enter the spa scene. Shout out to anyone gracious enough to point me to this much discussed Jenny's den along with first name. I will build my data and contribute as I have done before. Please PM. Peace!!

ProShooter
03-04-23, 04:07
Yesterday made first visit to rani spa. Exterior and reception is shabby and gave me bad vibe was thinking to return w / o taking any service but decided later to stay.

When I entered in the spa, lady in the reception was chewing something and not at all looking presentable. Anyway told her, I came to spa with reference and she replied pick any room (all were empty).

After few minutes, called for lineup.

Noticed one girl from lineup who was looking good and with nice features.

Long hair, sharp nose, cute face and body with right curves at right places. So took her for the service, realized later she speaks Marathi so started conversation with her in Marathi.

Her name is P and gave okayish massage. I asked for FS and she dim the lights in room.

Well we'll. Glad I decided to stay and took P as a masseuse. She has right size natural boobs, I won't call her fair but Wheatish skin, face is clean, few stretch marks on her belly.

She must be in her late 20 ish 28 or 27.

Frankly I liked her appearance, huggable and cooperative.

She gave me BJ which I will rate 5/10, she was kind of putting her spit on my pennis and wiping it all the time. This I don't like it but it was her BJ style so didn't complain.

Pussy seems to me little loose and I was done with my fucking in 3 to 4 minutes. Whenever I liked girl seems like I get excited quickly and can't keep it up.

Felt to fuck her again and again and thought for asking for 2nd round. But promised someone to meet at Kharghar so thanked P and left happily 😊.

Girl 8/10.

Ass 7/10 fun to fuck in doggy.

Face 7. 5/10.

Attitude / Service 7/10.

Damage 3. 5 K.

WIR Yes but I can't, I am leaving town in 2 days and will return to Mumbai after 6 or 8 months.

ProShooter
03-04-23, 04:29
Hi All, I have been a senior member with a substantial sabbatical. Wanted to re-enter the spa scene. Shout out to anyone gracious enough to point me to this much discussed Jenny's den along with first name. I will build my data and contribute as I have done before. Please PM. Peace!!I had good mongering time In Mumbai for 2. 5 weeks. Will be leaving in 2 days and will return in 6 or 8 months to Mumbai.

Received lots of DM for contacts, responded to some of you and I will reply to other DMs in a few weeks time.

Safe mongering and enjoy 😉.

SambyFun77
03-04-23, 14:35
Seniors, will be in Mumbai for 3 days next week. Would appreciate working reference for Jenny, I have her number though. Last time I pinged her, she denied the marathi name reference. Also any pointers to NE extras in Powai or andheri west area on spas. Exhausted Shahi Flower Spa, nearby Chinese currency spa many times.

Macron
03-04-23, 15:25
Met a busty chick goes by the name Farzana. Location near Malad. Near to the station. Price is 1. 5 k per pop. I took 2 shots at 3 k and she said next time I can pay her 2. 5 k as after I tried to negotiate. She tries to feel comfortable with the client in first meet and then if she is comfortable then can reduce her price. Rest it was a wonderful time with her. Had soft milky boobs after a long time. You all can she her boobs popping out in the pic attached. She basically is a NI girl which I could sense from her talks. So overall good girl at vfm price.

VickyBoy
03-04-23, 16:44
Bro,

Where was the location and what is the SA ID?

Face - 6/10.

Body - 9/10.

Skills - 10/10.

NeverEnding111
03-04-23, 18:17
Met a busty chick goes by the name Farzana. Location near Malad. Near to the station. Price is 1. 5 k per pop. I took 2 shots at 3 k and she said next time I can pay her 2. 5 k as after I tried to negotiate. She tries to feel comfortable with the client in first meet and then if she is comfortable then can reduce her price. Rest it was a wonderful time with her. Had soft milky boobs after a long time. You all can she her boobs popping out in the pic attached. She basically is a NI girl which I could sense from her talks. So overall good girl at vfm price.How can I contact her. P.S. New to this forum so please pardon me if I have done something that I am not supposed to do.

NeverEnding111
03-04-23, 18:19
Yesterday made first visit to rani spa. Exterior and reception is shabby and gave me bad vibe was thinking to return w / o taking any service but decided later to stay.

When I entered in the spa, lady in the reception was chewing something and not at all looking presentable. Anyway told her, I came to spa with reference and she replied pick any room (all were empty).

Long hair, sharp nose, cute face and body with right curves at right places. So took her for the service, realized later she speaks Marathi so started conversation with her in Marathi.

Her name is P and gave okayish massage. I asked for FS and she dim the lights in room.

Well we'll. Glad I decided to stay and took P as a masseuse. She has right size natural boobs, I won't call her fair but Wheatish skin, face is clean, few stretch marks on her belly.

She must be in her late 20 ish 28 or 27..Spa location please.

TempStories
03-04-23, 18:33
Your inbox is full. Please DM her details if possible.

Met a busty chick goes by the name Farzana. Location near Malad. Near to the station. Price is 1. 5 k per pop. I took 2 shots at 3 k and she said next time I can pay her 2. 5 k as after I tried to negotiate. She tries to feel comfortable with the client in first meet and then if she is comfortable then can reduce her price. Rest it was a wonderful time with her. Had soft milky boobs after a long time. You all can she her boobs popping out in the pic attached. She basically is a NI girl which I could sense from her talks. So overall good girl at vfm price.

KillerPassion
03-04-23, 19:37
Great report in a while!

Is the Jenny you tried is was earlier at Country spa Versova branch?

Couldn't figure out where NL is, and some kind soul shared some indie contacts but they're too far (I prefer spas anyway). So went to country refresh on Nepeansea road, just about 200 m from where I live.

Paid 3 k at the counter, asked receptionist if I can see the options I have, he politely refused and said if I know anyone by name I can ask for them. Since I didn't I asked him to send his best choice.

Sent a Thai bird named Lucy. Your average thai looking lady, not good not bad, looked above 35.

Long story short she gave me one of the best massages I've ever had, while constantly trying to make conversation using whatever little English she knew. I usually don't care for a good massage and am eager to get started with the deed but I was tired and her hands were magic so I let her go on. Once completely relaxed, asked her about extras, she quoted 6 k bbj+b2 b, I paid her 7 k for FS and that's when the real fun began. She took her clothes off, that's when I first noticed her breasts, thought they'd be too small and wrinkly but they were just the perfect size and firmness. She poured oil over herself and started a great b2 b, got me hard, rubbed johnny against her tits for a while and proceeded to give me one of the best bare bjs I've ever had. Wet as f* no teeth, and she even licked the balls. Did some kissing, more foreplay, and she started sucking Johnny again. I was so relaxed I came during the BJ itself (not in her mouth tho).

Linkxyzzy7
03-04-23, 22:43
Does anyone have her contact?

Was in mood for Anal. Had recieved a contact from one of the group member Gurubhai. So thought of trying her out. Messaged her on what's app. She was prompt in reply. Agreed to meet in Powai at a couples friendly hotel. Reached the hotel by 5. 30 in the evening. But she was late by half an hour. She was apologetic. 1st impression was ok. She is approximately 21 yrs old. Darker than the photo which I am sharing.

Checked in together. Once inside, she was very bubbly and full of energy. She took a shower and asked me also to clean my self. A plus point there. Started with DFK, sucked her boobs. Were medium sized. Then she gave a good long BBBJ with special attention to the balls. Sucked them like a vaccum cleaner. Once hard, wore a condom and made her go in doggie position. Then inserted slowly in her ass. Few stretch marks are present, otherwise good round ass. Piunded her ass and spanked her at the same time. Hole was quiet tight. Came in next 10 min. She took ass pounding like a pro.

Took a break for half an hour, kept chatting. Then she started with BJ again. Was hard in sometime. This time inserted in her pussy. Pussy was little loose. Tried various positions, reverse cowgirl, missionary, finally did it in doggie.

Again she took a bath. So did I. Got dressed. Paid her and left.

Looks: 6/10.

Attitude: 10/10 (very cooperative) no nakhras.

Boobs: 6/10. Small to medium.

Pussy: 6/10. Little loose. (but good for doggie).

Ass: 10/10.

WIR: only for anal.

Jeet1115
03-05-23, 06:40
Name and address of of girls.

She must be in her late 20 ish 28 or 27.

Frankly I liked her appearance, huggable and cooperative.

She gave me BJ which I will rate 5/10, she was kind of putting her spit on my pennis and wiping it all the time. This I don't like it but it was her BJ style so didn't complain.

Pussy seems to me little loose and I was done with my fucking in 3 to 4 minutes. Whenever I liked girl seems like I get excited quickly and can't keep it up.

Felt to fuck her again and again and thought for asking for 2nd round. But promised someone to meet at Kharghar so thanked P and left happily 😊.

Girl 8/10.

Ass 7/10 fun to fuck in doggy.

Face 7. 5/10.

Attitude / Service 7/10.

Damage 3. 5 K.

WIR Yes but I can't, I am leaving town in 2 days and will return to Mumbai after 6 or 8 months.

Rajm007
03-05-23, 09:06
She is very active on Seeking and keeps changing her profile ever 60-90 days.

I met her pre corona at hotel in Mira road. I think I paid her 7 k. Experience on bed was good (she allowed anal too). Did not met her again, despite of good first meeting. As found her very pushy (kept sending messages for meeting).

Pic you have shared looks old. As on date she must be atleast 3 points lower / older.

Cheers.

Raj.

Rajm007
03-05-23, 09:08
Could you also share SA profile ID of the girl you are reviewing. So that other members could relate to the post and profile you are referring to.

Face - 6/10.

Body - 9/10.

Skills - 10/10.

Vincey
03-05-23, 10:11
Can someone please help me with bi-f contact for 3 sum in and around Mumbai?

Also please help me with steps to send I'm to someone?

JackyRay18
03-05-23, 11:46
Newbie for posting on ISG for obvious privacy reason but a veteran international travelling monger, but mongering (via freeloading off purely reading the forums, as I'm sure many a large proportion of users will be).

I've come to the realisation that in Mumbai there is a difficulty level above that of say Macau, Thailand where ease of mongering is 1 for both and Mumbai will be 7 on the scale and is proportional to the time it takes scouring respective country threads. So much so that my only logical option is to continue testing good reports and report back and plead for PM help.

Firstly thank all valuable contributors for all the reports this is a most invaluable site, and it's time I share back:

Day 1) considered the long report in #54787.

And set my mind on heading to CH, but seems most action ends at 1 am in most places or places are very well hidden for any drinks venues or mongering places. I could not get into an Uber at all travelling from airport area to CH area but settled for a persistent taxi person called Riys didn't negotiate but trusted on 1 k to CH and back considering Uber was charging the same - (guy has minimal knowledge on mongering but taxi smelt nice and he had okish English, but was trust worthy at least and knows when to back down on trying to sell me some drink dens in Andheri) will keep him anyway to see if he can deliver on those. Anyway we left CH and he gave a call to a few frens that could not be trusted and I ended up in somewhere in a Bandra W at a private den, after checking out the SP in car local Hindi girl called Poojah, I agreed to 11 k with minimal negotiation 2 shots 2 hour (4 k room charge included, . 6 towel and dom charge) but initial budget was 6 k given my options were limited I proceeded after ATM withdraw:

CBJ 4/10.

Cuddles: 5/10.

GFE: 3/10.

FS: 5/10.

No enthusiasm at all to move about nor give any massage and hurt my digit on 2nd go, but good fun with trying to learn Hindi off her and me reciprocating with English during interlude.

Day2) I will head to a spa now as I just want a nice Thai massage with minimal urge for extras due to experience in day1 and off the back of good report #58333.

Looking to try NL as Mirzars as well and maybe Voodoo club and Andheri area as I'm in town for a many more days.

Can someone help me in pm me Jenny's new den details and recommendation name as well as good SA details (I have no clue what SA means) as these seem to be the best bang for buck IMO thank you in advance!

Il also share back if trusted taxi driver can be trusted anymore with his limit knowledge and untrustworthy friends and if worth sharing his details.

Vbz2014
03-05-23, 15:41
Wow. An update from future. March 23. Hehe.Please read it as March 2023 update.

Others, pl don't be dumb.

MoskvaDesi
03-05-23, 17:10
Anyone can provide review of Vishaka. Digits ending 626. Claims to be independent college girl from Mira Road area. Ask = 12 k /4 hrs.

BophSep
03-06-23, 08:08
Gm, She is a good girl but the budgect is on higher side negotiate, as many indi are available now a days.

Anyone can provide review of Vishaka. Digits ending 626. Claims to be independent college girl from Mira Road area. Ask = 12 k /4 hrs.

BophSep
03-06-23, 08:12
Firstly get the account activated, Then only any one can help you out.

Can someone please help me with bi-f contact for 3 sum in and around Mumbai?

Also please help me with steps to send I'm to someone?

BophSep
03-06-23, 08:21
I think she is referring to Priti, Rightly said yes Sa ID should be informed, it becomes easy for other to figure out.

Could you also share SA profile ID of the girl you are reviewing. So that other members could relate to the post and profile you are referring to.

BophSep
03-06-23, 08:27
Spa scene have become bit risky since couple of months, hope the things are settled out used to be a good place to relax and quick job.

Hi All, I have been a senior member with a substantial sabbatical. Wanted to re-enter the spa scene. Shout out to anyone gracious enough to point me to this much discussed Jenny's den along with first name. I will build my data and contribute as I have done before. Please PM. Peace!!.

BophSep
03-06-23, 08:34
Nice FR but it seems your account is not active so unable to send private message.

I don't know why but its very nice to find there are so many Muslim girls in Mumbai to have fun with than any other place in India. During my teenage days, when my sexual requirements were at peak and exploding, I always was looking for a muslim GF, but no luck. Earlier when I used to think about fun with muslim girls, I thought it's very risky and difficult due to obvious reasons. I always had doubts how it will be. But Maliha just smashed all my doubts. When I met her, she seemed a typical modern girl with decent behaviour and etiquette. But then, there are certain things that makes muslim girls unique. Their physique and sex appeal. She has this strong gaze towards men and I totally drooled over how she looked at me with a smile. It was just so mesmerizing..

Rkshyd
03-06-23, 19:25
Friends,

I will be in Mumbai on 16th night for a transit halt near airport.

Can anyone help me with a good girl who can spend that night with me.

I would reciprocate with my Bangalore contacts. Very good ones.

Thanks in advance.

Rkshyd.

Vincey
03-06-23, 20:25
How to subscribe here? Only option provided is of Bitcoin.

No option of credit card

Linkxyzzy7
03-06-23, 21:17
How to subscribe here? Only option provided is of Bitcoin.

No option of credit cardOnly way possible is via Bitcoin. I did it recently, and found it straightforward actually. Using Binance I. E.

If you need help let me know il post a step by step guide here for you or anyone else that might need it.

Harry V
03-06-23, 21:40
This is based on two separate trips where I stayed in Borivli. I was not expecting much as it looked like a conservative residendial suburb. I went to a spa near my hotel. I wanted to get a massage after a long flight. Reception cost was 2.5 K. The therapist popped the question early on and was pushing it. She was a 5/6 so I settled for hand ("soft massage") and BJ for 2.5 K extra. Was an okay experience. The place itself was but shabby. The room was small and had bathroom shared between two rooms.

But she pointed me to another spa where she also works. Made a visit a few days later. The setup was much better. You can set up everything at the reception itself (so no distraction of negotiation during the massage itself). At the first occasion, I got a therapist named Z. She was plump but very willing. Did everything asked (BJ, FS) and was quite enthusiastic. On the second occasion I fixed up at reception itself. Not sure if commiting in advance was a mistake, but the therapist was just trying to kill time and quite unethusiastic. Wanted to get away with minimal effort. Both times total damage aboutn 8.5 K (probably overpaid) for 1.5 hours. This place was much better maintained, individual bathrooms and quite clean.

Traveller2022
03-07-23, 02:30
Hello sir,

I got my subscription by buying Bitcoin or various platforms. It was pain in the ass. Want to find a simple solution now.

If you have.

Only way possible is via Bitcoin. I did it recently, and found it straightforward actually. Using Binance I. E.

If you need help let me know il post a step by step guide here for you or anyone else that might need it.

MickeyDuck1208
03-07-23, 05:46
She is what she claims, but not worth 12 K IMO for few hours. She is slim and petite. At least she was when I met her pre covid, if that is your preference. Rather than 4 hours, nego for 1 hour and extend if you like.

Billa786
03-07-23, 06:21
There is some serious issue of quality at NL.

It's is deteriorated over the time and prices up.

Actually imbalance between supply and demand is there.

Always waiting line is there. When demand is substantially high no one cares for quality.

RohanBar
03-07-23, 06:43
Friends,

I will be in Mumbai on 16th night for a transit halt near airport.

Can anyone help me with a good girl who can spend that night with me.

I would reciprocate with my Bangalore contacts. Very good ones.

Thanks in advance.

Rkshyd.Pm sent.

Happy mongering.

BophSep
03-07-23, 11:14
Spa is a place to relax or for quick satisfaction, Personally I feel spa is place for massage with relaxation to the max BJ and HJ, we should not look for FS or other actions as we have in our private room.

Also if you compare the budget then also it is better if we keep the Spa limited to BJ or HJ service, This is my personal opinion review vary person to person. Regards

This is based on two separate trips where I stayed in Borivli. I was not expecting much as it looked like a conservative residential suburb. I went to a spa near my hotel. I wanted to get a massage after a long flight. Reception cost was 2.5 K. The therapist popped the question early on and was pushing it. She was a 5/6 so I settled for hand ("soft massage") and BJ for 2.5 K extra. Was an okay experience. The place itself was but shabby. The room was small and had bathroom shared between two rooms.

But she pointed me to another spa where she also works. Made a visit a few days later. The setup was much better. You can set up everything at the reception itself (so no distraction of negotiation during the massage itself). At the first occasion, I got a therapist named Z. She was plump but very willing. Did everything asked (BJ, FS) and was quite enthusiastic. On the second occasion I fixed up at reception itself. Not sure if commiting in advance was a mistake, but the therapist was just trying to kill time and quite unethusiastic. Wanted to get away with minimal effort. Both times total damage aboutn 8.5 K (probably overpaid) for 1.5 hours. This place was much better maintained, individual bathrooms and quite clean..

WannaLove1977
03-07-23, 12:31
https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-mumbai/pretty-asian-nami

Nami is also staying in a 5 star near airport. She is a really gorgeous looking girl with a sexy slim body. Has perky natural tits and a great view from behind as well. She is like my go to girl now if she is here. Planning on meeting her again this Sunday myself. Yes she is a bit expensive but I would say worth it. You don't find gems like her easily and believe me I have tried. You can use my username for reference instead of MR, might just get a discount LOL.How much did you paid? Her MR says incall at 30 k / hour. What was negotiation like?

JagerMister
03-08-23, 01:01
Made one more visit to Jenny's place today. Reached earlier than promised so Jenny asked me to wait, she offered me free head massage while I was waiting. Love you J for that!

As usual gave Jenny 2 K and saw one cute Thai girl in the reception so asked Jenny to make her available for me.

She told me her name as ELLY, she is cute, short hair, light weight and fair skin girl. Must be 26 or 28 years old.

I noticed bruises / black mark on her right arm, when I asked her what is it? She replied one of her client squeezed her arm soo tight that she got bruises mark. It was not looking good!

She gave me really good 30 minutes massage, later she asked what I want, I said FS. She surprised me by saying she don't give FS and she don't have condi. I replied don't joke with me and get condi from Jenny. She said she will send another girl (/ Sarah) for FS, I asked her to parade Sarah in my room, I checked Sarah, she looks okay but Jenny started questioning WHAT' HAPPENING?

Seems like ELLY got scared and responded to Jenny "she will manage", I looked at her face she looked torn out / tired to me.

I asked her what's going on, ELLY replied she is tired and can offer BJ instead for 2 K or FS for 3 K (and will get condi from Sarah).

By this time, I was feeling sorry for her so I said leave it and give me HJ only.

She climbed on me and asked 1000 for HJ.

With her response, I lost mood and asked her to start fake moaning and ride on me in cowgirl position. She listened to my wish and acted like I requested. I started jerking off with my own hand while EMMY was acting (. I was in be'day suite during this action) and it was WOW experience.

This is the first time experience "masterbute while live girl is riding on me" and it was great.

I felt really happy.

I went to shower by the time I came out ELLY was gone. I didn't tip her anything, feeling bad / sorry for her. 😕.

Cost: 2 K.

WIR: Maybe.Hi folks!

Would any of you kind souls be willing to refer me to Jenny's spa?

Also. Can you help me with the rates and the your favorite girls out there?

(I think I read rates as 2 k at counter and 3 k for FS to girl all for 90 mins. Let me know if this is still correct).

Traveller2022
03-08-23, 06:36
Hello brothers.

I am new monger from Pune.

Coming to Mumbai around dombivali / Kalyan area.

I have 2-3 hour window during lunch time.

Can you all please suggest some good bird in that area.

Preference is the girl who does anal but not mandatory.

I will be really grateful to all my Mumbai friends.

Budget 5-6 K.

P.S.- Met with Payal Rabale already.

AbhyuDay
03-08-23, 12:32
Missredvelvet -.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-mumbai/missredvelvet-com-from-5-03-until-10-03

Met her today morning. 5 star hotel. Booked for an hour (minimum required booking). These firang bitches take deposit and never entertain bargain, unless you are probably an old customer. So she opens the door.

First impressions. She's a butterface, expected because she has genuine pics on her profile which indicates the same. But a lean and fit body worthy of a breedable * Hated her accent though, it sounds very stupid. Got down to business quickly, unfortunately she didn't follow me into the shower. Got out clean and started with kissing and exploring. Good enough skills in that regard. After a while she promptly went down a her knees and went to town on Johny. Good blowjob, and great stamina. Was in a mood of fucking a sluts face and that's exactly what I did to her for 20 minutes straight, in several positions. Highlight was doing the action in front of the vanity full size mirror in the room. She may be a butterface but a dick in her mouth provided a surprising facelift, also the view in the mirror which gives a better angle was a beautiful sight. For those might not know, she has a eurogirlsescort page where she lists deepthroat and come in mouth as included services. Now you know the theme of my encounter with this bird. Anyway, she obediently takes a pounding in the face and I deposit inside her throat while climaxing. Incredible! Good stamina on the girl. I clean up, chat some more and leave. I never seem to go for second shot, just not my preference. Good girl even reminded me that I had more time for her service, but I bid her farewell.

Face - 5/10.

Boobs - 7/10 natural and relatively firmly.

Body - 8/10.

Blowjob - 10/10.

Attitude - 9/10.

Damage - 35 k / HR.

WIR. Maybe, for the blowjob.

Aurora-.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-tel-aviv/aurora-d-orsay

Meet her a month ago, so a late and not so vivid review. Yet another 5 star hotel "vip companion / escort" LOL.

First impressions. Rather pretty and actually good to talk to. Pics accurate but you don't see face there. If anything she is milky white, not saying that it's a good or bad thing, just that the pics made me think she might be a little middle eastern dusky. A concern from the pics was that her tits might be too small for my taste, but they were just the right shape and very firm, yummm. Aurora is very proactive, she takes you to the shower with her and is very sensual. Talented girl in that regard. Just gets you hard with her style. After a rather steamy softcore session and oral in the shower, we come to the bed to continue. You might've guessed by now that I'm a sucker for blowjobs, but aurora really made me hungry for her pussy. Mind you, she sucks great and would've loved to explore her oral skills, maybe some other time (probably not because her price is insane). Nevertheless, she puts on this amazing condom on me and it feels great (skyn). I don't know how to explain this, but this is the most sensually aroused I've ever been with an escort. Maybe I was in a good mood / physical health that day. Fatal combination of kisses, body language, tits, blowjob, enthusiasm. I finish in a while. Didn't feel like it for a second round as usual, but stayed the remaining duration for her kisses, dick massage and chill.

Face - 7/10.

Boobs - 9/10.

Body - 8/10.

Blowjob - 9/10.

Pussy - 10/10 or the condom was too good LOL.

Attitude - 10/10.

Damage - 60 k / HR.

WIR. No LOL I'll try to bargain next time she's in India. But I'm glad I tried her out.

Vincey
03-08-23, 12:39
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

AbhyuDay
03-08-23, 15:18
https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-mumbai/i-m-yna-gf-experience

Had met her last November, thought I'd get this report out of the way since she periodically cycles through Mumbai. She is older than she let's on, probably 40 something. Some may find her milfy.

Tits expectedly saggy and she's also chubby. Really not by body type, so just stuck with blowjob. Oral skills were decent. She surprisingly agreed to CIM. CIM was not part of the initial deal, but I asked just once and she hesitantly agreed for the service without additional fees. Took the load in her throat without complaints.

Unfortunately she stays at a shitty cheap hotel which registers your ID. Hate it.

Face - 6.

Boobs - 5.

Body - 3.

Blowjob - 9 bonus CIM.

Damage - 10 k 1 shot.

WIR. No.

BophSep
03-09-23, 09:25
Bro, At 10 K A 40 plus INDI in a shitty hotel with a body score of 6,5,3 is not a good deal, normally most decent MILF are 10-12 k night, regarding hotel all star hotels ask for ID except for few 5 star where in a lady you can sneak in without a ID, Also it is always good to give ID at hotel, if you want to avoid the ID best is Airbnb,

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-mumbai/i-m-yna-gf-experience

Had met her last November, thought I'd get this report out of the way since she periodically cycles through Mumbai. She is older than she let's on, probably 40 something. Some may find her milfy.

Tits expectedly saggy and she's also chubby. Really not by body type, so just stuck with blowjob. Oral skills were decent. She surprisingly agreed to CIM. CIM was not part of the initial deal, but I asked just once and she hesitantly agreed for the service without additional fees. Took the load in her throat without complaints.

Unfortunately she stays at a shitty cheap hotel which registers your ID. Hate it.

Face - 6.

Boobs - 5.

Body - 3.

Blowjob - 9 bonus CIM.

Damage - 10 k 1 shot.

WIR. No..

Vincey
03-09-23, 19:59
Please help me with account activation. [Deleted by Admin]

Deeeveee
03-09-23, 20:17
Came across this chick from Andheri, asking 8 k for 2 has anyone tried her before?Chatted with her after had spotted someone post an average review for her via SA. Not a scammer is all I can say. She did start following up with me saying she badly needs money. Felt bad but had to block her.

JagerMister
03-10-23, 07:42
Hi folks!

(I think I read rates as 2 k at counter and 3 k for FS to girl all for 90 mins. Let me know if this is still correct).Bumping this up again. Any help referring to Jenny would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

HiThereAloha
03-10-23, 12:40
The Born Again spa that was / is in Santacruz shut down about 3 weeks ago suddenly. Sacked entire staff.

It was super duper. Great rooms and clean AF.

I've heard that they might be opening again. Soon.

It is expensive but it's very neat and clean. Hope it opens soon.

Sonic5
03-10-23, 15:49
Any info on this? Miss k. Got the contact from a friend.

Srinivasl234
03-10-23, 18:53
Wanted to try afro contacted all of them from MR started getting quotes from 6 to 10 k standard negotiate to 4 k for 2 hours. Interestingly few shared me same hotel name in Andheri east. It seems all stay in one hotel in different rooms. Service as usual Afro style.

JagerMister
03-10-23, 19:14
One of the first thicc Thai woman to have banged. Ella is not as thicc as you see in all those booty-flowin booty-bouncin videos but she's thicc enough for a Thai. And I can confirm she's thicc because she rode me like a wild cowgirl at the rodeo and (almost) twerked like Miley Cyrus (I may be exaggerating the twerking part a bit... but I have never seen a Thai twerk hence the excitement).

After the usual massage, she popped the question. She agreed to the usual market quote, undressed and started sensually snaking up from my legs and gave me blissful erotic BJ. I got happy that she was giving me GFE. IT was slow and sensual. Then slides over me and thrusts her boobs onto my face so I suck them and after a while she pulls away. To put the condom and proceeds to ride me. First normal cowgirl, then switches to squatting cowgirl. But while she's squatting I massage her clit and I think that aroused her. But she stops and awkawardly gets into Man Missionary. I thought she is tired so I try to gyrate myself to match her rhythm and she again stops this time breathing breathing heavily and biting her finger. So I said "Sorry is it hurting?" and she says "I'm getting feelings. But we have no time left". No wonder she wanted to stop every time she was feeling orgasm. She hoped I'd pop and she'd just move on to the next client.

So I ask her to relax and start again, so she starts to ride me. She was pretty good at riding. She switches in between riding and twerking and I was just holding as much of her big ass I could to help her ride and twerk and she came like a gushing waterfall. She's all sweaty. She was suprised I didn't come but anxious too. She looked at her watch and says " 5 minutes left" and I say "relax. One more. 5 minutes". I got the sense she likes it deep when she was riding me so I decided to try a variation of dragon position on her but I placed a pillow under her pelvic area. And she loved it. I came watching her cum. Then she swung around to DFK me wildly and said she had never tried that position before but loved it.

Showered. Dried me off and left me alone (maybe to her next appt).

No restrictions. All the usual stuff DFK, Digits etc.. but some caution as she may be YMMV for some people
P.S girl sweats a ton after orgasm. She's bootylicious but Im sure she's not into PSE.

Joshua Dsouza
03-10-23, 21:19
Missredvelvet -.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-mumbai/missredvelvet-com-from-5-03-until-10-03

Met her today morning. 5 star hotel. Booked for an hour (minimum required booking). These firang bitches take deposit and never entertain bargain, unless you are probably an old customer. So she opens the door.

First impressions. She's a butterface, expected because she has genuine pics on her profile which indicates the same. But a lean and fit body worthy of a breedable * Hated her accent though, it sounds very stupid. Got down to business quickly, unfortunately she didn't follow me into the shower. Got out clean and started with kissing and exploring. Good enough skills in that regard. After a while she promptly went down a her knees and went to town on Johny. Good blowjob, and great stamina. Was in a mood of fucking a sluts face and that's exactly what I did to her for 20 minutes straight, in several positions..You will get at least 10 CIS girls for those rates.

CoolMots
03-11-23, 08:10
Bro,

Your friend is the right person to tell you about her. Ig he is not SP. Else do reverse search of this image to find the real identity. Actually many visitors to Mumbai cones with high hope, that they are going to get all models and actresses by paying 10 k -20 k. These service providers fooled them by sending pics of models. Till the time. E person realises this his opportunity is lost. So the advice to all mongers bro is to keep your expectation and avoid SP as much as possible. Rely on personal connect.

Enjoy Mongering.

CoolMots.

NytCrawler
03-11-23, 10:05
You will get atleast 10 CIS girls for those rates.Any guide on how and where to find CIS girls in Mumbai?

Pcock
03-11-23, 10:06
Have done this analysis for. Mumbai too. Here are some thoughts on navi Mumbai scene.

Indies seeking 10 k to 20 k for a session or 2.

Large and elaborate spa like crystal, the spa, Athens cost us 7 k to 10 k overall for a single FS session.

However within these there are categories. E. g.

A spa offers locals but ambience is great spacious and clean rooms, ready to please girls who without demanding give a BJ and maybe CIM if you are lucky.

There wd be a jacuzzi or nuru bed avl for 10 k all incl. (crystal, the spa, Artha, iconic, avantara, viva).

Be spa offers not so great Thai babes for an overall 2 +4= 6 k these ethnic babies wd have stretch marks, age on higher side. However the massage and GFE will generally be good. (Bodhi vashi).

See spa offers grade 1 Thais for about 9 to 10 k with all luxury factors thrown in. (Athens Belapur country country refresh and dream spa bandra).

The spa offers low grade locals ready to please (may or. May not be) and over all damage between 3.5 k to 6 k. (Soul, Belize, Pearl, Delight, h20) max in this category. No luxury, no massage, wham bam thank you ma'am.

E spa offers NE staff, no hanky panky at all for great and pure massage. 1.5 k to 2.5 k depending on luxury factor. (libra, bodhi seawoods, aura).

Point.

I find the see category better than indies. Great Thai pampering and for 15 k I may be able to manage 2 of them.

Similarly other comparisons can be made.

Just sharing my thoughts. Comments welcome. Someone could share this about Mumbai also.

NoMoneyNoHony
03-11-23, 11:36
Wanted to try afro contacted all of them from MR started getting quotes from 6 to 10 k standard negotiate to 4 k for 2 hours. Interestingly few shared me same hotel name in Andheri east. It seems all stay in one hotel in different rooms. Service as usual Afro style.Can you share MR link or contact of the afro you visited.

JokerDunmas
03-11-23, 11:40
Can anyone suggest a place for body shaving in Andheri / VileParle / Juhu area?

BophSep
03-11-23, 11:52
Most CIS operate through agents, and these CIS comes to India and keep on visiting all over India through the agents, Until you take the membership none of friends will be able to help you out.

Most come and stay in star hotel and are in call.

Any guide on how and where to find CIS girls in Mumbai?

BophSep
03-11-23, 11:54
Bitcoin seems to be the only option presently for subscription as per the reports.

Please help me with account activation..

Rasputin32
03-12-23, 01:32
Stumbled across this forum by chance and took me a few days to realise that this goldmine is too good not to subscribe to.

Got my subscription via Binance at the first instance. Pretty straightforward if one follows the instructions to the T.

Cheers!

Member #4792
03-12-23, 06:43
Can someone please tell me how to contact JackMa3 bro?

Anyone has his tg?

Bro if you can read this please send me a dm.

RohanBar
03-12-23, 09:59
Hi brothers,

Visiting Mumbai this weekend. Any contacts will be appreciated.

I need some guidance to get a mongering simcard. Is it possible?

I feel uncomfortable calling from own number.

Any suggestions, or PM welcome please.

Thanks.

PunjabiHorny
03-12-23, 10:03
Hi guys,

Does anyone here have contact of a CIS girl / Russian?

Please PM or reply here.

Yashodhar
03-12-23, 11:04
Only way possible is via Bitcoin. I did it recently, and found it straightforward actually. Using Binance I. E.

If you need help let me know il post a step by step guide here for you or anyone else that might need it.Please elaborate, how to do it?

ViratM786
03-12-23, 14:34
Have done this analysis for. Mumbai too. Here are some thoughts on navi Mumbai scene.

Indies seeking 10 k to 20 k for a session or 2.

Large and elaborate spa like crystal, the spa, Athens cost us 7 k to 10 k overall for a single FS session.

However within these there are categories. E. g.

A spa offers locals but ambience is great spacious and clean rooms, ready to please girls who without demanding give a BJ and maybe CIM if you are lucky.

There wd be a jacuzzi or nuru bed avl for 10 k all incl. (crystal, the spa, Artha, iconic, avantara, viva).

Be spa offers not so great Thai babes for an overall 2 +4= 6 k these ethnic babies wd have stretch marks, age on higher side. However the massage and GFE will generally be good. (Bodhi vashi).

See spa offers grade 1 Thais for about 9 to 10 k with all luxury factors thrown in. (Athens Belapur country country refresh and dream spa bandra).

The spa offers low grade locals ready to please (may or. May not be) and over all damage between 3.5 k to 6 k. (Soul, Belize, Pearl, Delight, h20) max in this category. No luxury, no massage, wham bam thank you ma'am.

E spa offers NE staff, no hanky panky at all for great and pure massage. 1.5 k to 2.5 k depending on luxury factor. (libra, bodhi seawoods, aura).

Point.

I find the see category better than indies. Great Thai pampering and for 15 k I may be able to manage 2 of them.

Similarly other comparisons can be made.

Just sharing my thoughts. Comments welcome. Someone could share this about Mumbai also.Seems Mumbai spa extra rates skyrocketing. Would prefer to take off for a week and visit Delhi. One can easily bang spa girls (indie / thai) ranging from 1. 5 k to 4 k for 2 pops.

Vincey
03-12-23, 15:25
I'm making Binance ID, anyone wants to give referral?

Vincey
03-12-23, 16:15
I joined here few days back (regret not joining few years back). Have had experience with few indies, trans (Indian & foreigners) & 1 CD till date. Not into spas.

RohanBar
03-12-23, 17:34
Met a busty chick goes by the name Farzana. Location near Malad. Near to the station. Price is 1. 5 k per pop. I took 2 shots at 3 k and she said next time I can pay her 2. 5 k as after I tried to negotiate. She tries to feel comfortable with the client in first meet and then if she is comfortable then can reduce her price. Rest it was a wonderful time with her. Had soft milky boobs after a long time. You all can she her boobs popping out in the pic attached. She basically is a NI girl which I could sense from her talks. So overall good girl at vfm price.Macron, your inbox is full.

Could you or anyone else share her digits via pm please?

Thanks.

Srinivasl234
03-12-23, 19:27
I have been regular member there and see lot of good thai every week. Now they have 3 branch all near by with 10 minutes distance. Good part is you get full service at 5 to 6 K.

Srinivasl234
03-12-23, 19:35
Can I get her contact details. In return can share other contacts.

Rasputin32
03-12-23, 20:26
FR on Khushi.

I had a fetish to bang a slim, milky skin tone Muslim babe, and it got fulfilled. Who is not regular WG. She is a classy tall young MILF with soft pink lips, a handful of boobs and cute face. She's very clean and hygienic, and the Ass is flat. Started with a nice DFK, I loved sucking her soft pink lips and boobs. Foreplay lasted for 15 minutes and later started with the actual deed. Which lasted for the next 15 mins. And before that she gave a nice BBBJ which was not that bad. She isn't a pro as well. Overall a decent experience with young MILF. Very talkative, not at all boring. And she resembles a bit of Cricketer chahal's wife 'Dhanushree verma. Please don't ask for pics as I don't have any.

Damages 4 k for 2.

Figure: Rare to find slim young milfs.

DFK 7/10.

Bbj 6/10.

Attitude 8/10.

Looks: cute.

WIR: May be if your into milfs.Hey Bro, pinged you on PM. Inbox is full. Looking for something similar to your description in Mum. Could you please share the ref.

DragMaster74
03-13-23, 06:09
Hey folks, I recently moved back to Mumbai from US. I've been mongering for a while but I'm not familiar with how things work here. I'd appreciate if someone can point me how can I get started on (would like to start with the spas first) and Independents.

BangBanggo
03-13-23, 10:32
Got this aged Crime petrol actress. Shown her shooting pics and video of some. Episods on YouTube so it was legit. Surprisingly told her real name.

She said she is around 37 but looks much older around 45 may be more.

Her boobs were firm and round for her age but the body was totally loose on all sides.

She is good at licking and uses her tongue very well all over her body.

BBBJ was very average.

Kissing was passionate.

Pussy was not loose.

Cum in a few minutes.

Worth for one time with the damage of 6 K of TV actress fetish.

JimiHendrix
03-13-23, 11:48
Hi Gents,

Have tried this indie Sabrina from Singapore last night at her hotel in Andheri.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-mumbai/sabrina-at-your-service

She asked for 25 k for 2, I paid 12 k for 2, could have negotiated to 10 k also and she would agree.

She has a good slim figure with silicone boobs, gave CBJ and fucked her in mish and wot.

She is reluctant to kisses. In the second round I told her I need bbj, she said my friend will give you and called one of her friends from a nearby room. Her friend looked like a post op transgender to me. Who did bbj and I came in her mouth while sucking Sabrina's titties.

Gave 1 k tip to her friend for taking my load in mouth.

Total damages 12 k + 1 k + 0. 5 k to hotel.

Sex 6 / 10 I prefer desi girls more.

WIR. Maybe.

She's in Mumbai for few more days, interested guys catch this fish soon.

I'm itching to host a good NE bird overnight at my place. Let me know if you have any recommendations.

Cheers,

Fuck and let fuck.

Srinivasl234
03-13-23, 19:09
Hey folks, I recently moved back to Mumbai from US. I've been mongering for a while but I'm not familiar with how things work here. I'd appreciate if someone can point me how can I get started on (would like to start with the spas first) and Independents.More than happy to help you.

JagerMister
03-13-23, 19:53
I looked at Soul over the weekend but was put off by the ambience so I walked out. I realized I should do a poll and ask folks here for they favorites in the area. I skimmed through the search button and have picked up some names I found such as Crystal, The Spa, Casa Bella, Atharva, Arth?

Can seniors let me know which ones are your favorites and whom to try out there? Basically which one should I start with?

ScoreMammoth
03-13-23, 21:15
Hi Gents,

Have tried this indie Sabrina from Singapore last night at her hotel in Andheri.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-mumbai/sabrina-at-your-service

she said my friend will give you and called one of her friends from a nearby room. Her friend looked like a post op transgender to me. Who did bbj and I came in her mouth while sucking Sabrina's titties.

Well, she's post op transgender as well. Just FYI.

These post op girls travel in pair and often offers threesomes. Almost always you can determine by their voice which is usually deep and ofcourse the fake boobs. That's why I prefer to do only girls with real boobs. Hard to tell by looking at pictures and by the time you're there it's too late, you have to pay some amount for sure.

Ankit91
03-14-23, 01:08
Hi brothers,

I am looking for some guidance on any around bandra that offers rimming and WS service?

Its hard to find so checking if any brother out there been lucky!

Unlocked
03-14-23, 03:33
Bro she's post op. Can easily nego for 5-7 k 1 pop and 10 k for 2.

Been there done that 😁.

Cheers Unlocked.

How much did you paid? Her MR says incall at 30 k / hour. What was negotiation like?

Unlocked
03-14-23, 03:37
Grt FR.

Could you share Contact & ref.

Thanks to group members again for unearthing a new busty gem. Natasha is her name. She is proper northie. Non Marathi. As mentioned in title, she has boobs to due for. Since I haven't met any busty girl for a long time, so when I found her digits I didn't wait and pinged her. She is generally traveling a lot and so I was lucky when she responded yes because she was traveling the next day. So I spent nice 6 hours of time with her where we fucked like crazy. She is very clean and new in business.

Face- 7.

Figure- 8.

Service - 8.

Attitude - 9.

Damage- 5 k ST.

Vincey
03-14-23, 03:58
Are the African profiles in Navi Mumbai & Mumbai even real?

FunForSandy
03-14-23, 05:05
I have been regular member there and see lot of good thai every week. Now they have 3 branch all near by with 10 minutes distance. Good part is you get full service at 5 to 6 K.Hey buddy, whom would you recommend there?

Is there anyone who provides rimming and CIM?

TIA.

MumbaiNewbie
03-14-23, 07:02
All of them are bait and switch. Be careful.

Wanted to try afro contacted all of them from MR started getting quotes from 6 to 10 k standard negotiate to 4 k for 2 hours. Interestingly few shared me same hotel name in Andheri east. It seems all stay in one hotel in different rooms. Service as usual Afro style.

MickeyDuck1208
03-14-23, 10:25
I have a work trip coming up, and was looking for a nice Punjabi experience. I can share some good ones I have personally tried, for exchange with some new finds.

Not interested in Nikki, Priya or any of the older ones. Also not looking at SP options as it has not worked well for me.

DM is open.

Pcock
03-14-23, 10:40
I looked at Soul over the weekend but was put off by the ambience so I walked out. I realized I should do a poll and ask folks here for they favorites in the area. I skimmed through the search button and have picked up some names I found such as Crystal, The Spa, Casa Bella, Atharva, Arth?

Can seniors let me know which ones are your favorites and whom to try out there? Basically which one should I start with?Crystal and the spa are same owner and same staff locals only. FS incl in counter charges.

Atharva Arthas are ok one notch lower and reluctant service is provided by locals.

100 issues with DFK and BJs etc. You have to trust your luck to score there. Bodhi in sect 17 is Thais low cost. Athens in CBD is thais but good ones ambience cost all is good.

JackMe2
03-14-23, 16:48
Pinged miss Rain. She is a struggling girl in need of money. Budget was fixed for 5 k ST. She is very smooth and clean. Tall height and flesh in right places. No nakhra and totally service oriented with lots of DFK and BBJ. Enjoyed nicely. Overall vfm girl.

CoolDuke007
03-15-23, 05:40
Nice catch. Seems good.

Season 2 or 3?

Cheers!!

Got this aged Crime petrol actress. Shown her shooting pics and video of some. Episods on YouTube so it was legit. Surprisingly told her real name.

She said she is around 37 but looks much older around 45 may be more.

Her boobs were firm and round for her age but the body was totally loose on all sides.

She is good at licking and uses her tongue very well all over her body.

BBBJ was very average.

Kissing was passionate.

Pussy was not loose.

Cum in a few minutes.

Worth for one time with the damage of 6 K of TV actress fetish.

Yashodhar
03-15-23, 06:44
Is it in Bandra?

One of the first thicc Thai woman to have banged. Ella is not as thicc as you see in all those booty-flowin booty-bouncin videos but she's thicc enough for a Thai. And I can confirm she's thicc because she rode me like a wild cowgirl at the rodeo and (almost) twerked like Miley Cyrus (I may be exaggerating the twerking part a bit... but I have never seen a Thai twerk hence the excitement).

After the usual massage, she popped the question. She agreed to the usual market quote, undressed and started sensually snaking up from my legs and gave me blissful erotic BJ. I got happy that she was giving me GFE. IT was slow and sensual. Then slides over me and thrusts her boobs onto my face so I suck them and after a while she pulls away. To put the condom and proceeds to ride me. First normal cowgirl, then switches to squatting cowgirl. But while she's squatting I massage her clit and I think that aroused her. But she stops and awkawardly gets into Man Missionary. I thought she is tired so I try to gyrate myself to match her rhythm and she again stops this time breathing breathing heavily and biting her finger. So I said "Sorry is it hurting?" and she says "I'm getting feelings. But we have no time left". No wonder she wanted to stop every time she was feeling orgasm. She hoped I'd pop and she'd just move on to the next client.

So I ask her to relax and start again, so she starts to ride me. She was pretty good at riding. She switches in between riding and twerking and I was just holding as much of her big ass I could to help her ride and twerk and she came like a gushing waterfall. She's all sweaty. She was suprised I didn't come but anxious too. She looked at her watch and says " 5 minutes left" and I say "relax. One more. 5 minutes". I got the sense she likes it deep when she was riding me so I decided to try a variation of dragon position on her but I placed a pillow under her pelvic area. And she loved it. I came watching her cum. Then she swung around to DFK me wildly and said she had never tried that position before but loved it.

Showered. Dried me off and left me alone (maybe to her next appt).

No restrictions. All the usual stuff DFK, Digits etc.. but some caution as she may be YMMV for some people
P.S girl sweats a ton after orgasm. She's bootylicious but Im sure she's not into PSE.

Rahuls2304
03-15-23, 08:31
Paying 2. 5 k for FS there.

Hi folks!

(I think I read rates as 2 k at counter and 3 k for FS to girl all for 90 mins. Let me know if this is still correct).

Member #4786
03-15-23, 09:51
Pinged miss Rain. She is a struggling girl in need of money. Budget was fixed for 5 k ST. She is very smooth and clean. Tall height and flesh in right places. No nakhra and totally service oriented with lots of DFK and BBJ. Enjoyed nicely. Overall vfm girl.Hi bro, can you share the digits. Your inbox is full.

Thanks.

BJ Addiction
03-15-23, 10:59
I'm making Binance ID, anyone wants to give referral?https://accounts.binance.com/en-IN/register?ref=135639377

MickeyDuck1208
03-15-23, 12:12
Have met a few around airport last year. They are real, but don't expect any good looking ones. Most of the pics are photoshopped, do a video confirmation call before.

They usually hang out in same hotels, so pinging a few and going with the ones in common hotel is usually safe.

Are the African profiles in Navi Mumbai & Mumbai even real?

Indian Pikachu
03-15-23, 15:17
You can do VC. I found one which was curvy and thick. Pics exactly of her. Benefit of her was she enjoyed playing truly. No anxiety, and fear, we vibed and did it. Most Indians always look scared, and are so repulsive or not into the act. Its not a good time, Afros tho its a good time.

Have met a few around airport last year. They are real, but don't expect any good looking ones. Most of the pics are photoshopped, do a video confirmation call before.

They usually hang out in same hotels, so pinging a few and going with the ones in common hotel is usually safe.

JagerMister
03-15-23, 15:59
Yup. Bandra.

Is it in Bandra?

JagerMister
03-15-23, 16:02
Crystal and the spa are same owner and same staff locals only. FS incl in counter charges.

Atharva Arthas are ok one notch lower and reluctant service is provided by locals.

100 issues with DFK and BJs etc. You have to trust your luck to score there. Bodhi in sect 17 is Thais low cost. Athens in CBD is thais but good ones ambience cost all is good.Guess Ill try Bodhi. Athen's is too far for me.

I wouldve tried Crystal / The Spa but from your post I'm not sure now how service-friendly they will be.

JagerMister
03-15-23, 16:03
Who do you recommend here? Do you go to the Turner Rd branch or the other ones?

I have been regular member there and see lot of good thai every week. Now they have 3 branch all near by with 10 minutes distance. Good part is you get full service at 5 to 6 K.

MickeyDuck1208
03-15-23, 17:44
Can you share her last 4 digits of phone on MR? You don't have DM.

You can do VC. I found one which was curvy and thick. Pics exactly of her. Benefit of her was she enjoyed playing truly. No anxiety, and fear, we vibed and did it. Most Indians always look scared, and are so repulsive or not into the act. Its not a good time, Afros tho its a good time.

CoolDuke007
03-16-23, 05:57
Hi All!

I am in search of a nice lactating MILF who enjoys sex. If any of the brothers here know of such a MILF then please do share the deets via DM.

Also, I have been trying to get in touch with Sanjana of NL Fame but she hasn't been responding. Would like to know if she still visits SP Kamlesh's place in NL?

Highly appreciate your inputs on the above.

Thanks and Safe Mongering!

Cheers!!

Rockefeller1
03-16-23, 06:28
I was searching for a very horny girl and got contact of a girl Varsha who loves sex. She is very open and Bindas type girl. Her figure and vital stats were very good she was trying to enter into modelling but was unsuccessful. So to make ends meet, was doing this. Plus she was from outside Mumbai.

Since the combination of struggle and modeling sounded good, I booked her for 7 k full night and she readily agreed.

The experience was very good. Plus she is very horny girl. She has nice tattoos on her body and her looks are very horny and lusty. She will herself initiate the sex and you will love her company. A very nice find in short!Can any kind soul please share her contact. OP doesn't have PM.

Rahuls2304
03-16-23, 07:53
Any recommendation in Mira road; bhaynder for ST at reasonable price. If any kindly DM.

Srinivasl234
03-16-23, 18:10
Hi All!

I am in search of a nice lactating MILF who enjoys sex. If any of the brothers here know of such a MILF then please do share the deets via DM.I have her personal no you can ping me

Also, I have been trying to get in touch with Sanjana of NL Fame but she hasn't been responding. Would like to know if she still visits SP Kamlesh's place in NL?

Highly appreciate your inputs on the above.

Thanks and Safe Mongering!

Cheers!!Please get in touch with me I have her personal no.

Srinivasl234
03-16-23, 18:13
Who do you recommend here? Do you go to the Turner Rd branch or the other ones?Tried all branch service is same and they have one point of contact and Thai specially are good in providing good service.

Srinivasl234
03-16-23, 18:20
Are the African profiles in Navi Mumbai & Mumbai even real?Yes are real. But most of them have multiple profile.

Srinivasl234
03-17-23, 04:07
Was low on my budget, so called miss J. Petite girl reviewed earlier. She came on time. First impressions, normal looks. Not too hot. Boobs small. She is young girl and new into business, so maybe that's the reason. After ramming her nicely, she left. I think maybe she will get flesh once she gets into this nicely. Still has time to grow. At this rate, I can't complain more.

Looks- 6.

Figure- 7.

Service - 8.

Damage- 1.1 k per shot.Please share her details. Is your PM activated.

CoolDuke007
03-17-23, 04:57
Please get in touch with me I have her personal no.Thanks for reaching out brother.

I have pinged you.

Cheers!!

Traveller2022
03-17-23, 07:04
Met payal rabale at Mumbai.

Met her few days back at her fav place.

She is small in height but a chatter box.

I really enjoyed our conversation.

No pressure for you to talk.

She also showed me medical certificate, about the periodic test.

So after chit chat and some food.

She changed in a sexy night.

Jumped into the bad where she started sucking my lips.

I sucked on boobs and licked down there for a bit.

Then she took charge and started giving me a nice bbj.

Licked my ass and ball and I enjoyed a lot.

In round one I ended in her mouth. She sucked me dry.

In round 2 after some bbj, we started fucking, that went on for sometime, then she went for women on top and later finished in wot itself.

It was a fun time for me, I am sad that she is not in Pune.

Damage - 4 K.

Looks -4.

Boobs- 6.

Pussy- 7.

CIM is great fun.

Next time will ask her for more rimming and balls licking.

Ajay2984
03-17-23, 09:22
I was searching for a very horny girl and got contact of a girl Varsha who loves sex. She is very open and Bindas type girl. Her figure and vital stats were very good she was trying to enter into modelling but was unsuccessful. So to make ends meet, was doing this. Plus she was from outside Mumbai.

Since the combination of struggle and modeling sounded good, I booked her for 7 k full night and she readily agreed.

The experience was very good. Plus she is very horny girl. She has nice tattoos on her body and her looks are very horny and lusty. She will herself initiate the sex and you will love her company. A very nice find in short!Hi bro.

Would love to try varsha. Kindly dM with details. Happy to exchange.

Cheers.

JagerMister
03-17-23, 19:20
Walked in today, got greeted by Jenny and had to wait. Got a head massage meantime. Browsed through the pics Jenny showed and picked Sara.

Sara looks like someone I've seen at a gogo bar or in one of the clubs in Pattaya. She frequents Indian clubs a lot. She's from Pattaya. So we bonded over that. Not like the usual Thai girls. A little rough around the edges. Difficult to hold a short conversation with her in English but don't tell her that because she's feisty. Her massage skills are slightly better than her English. But she's confident and funny too.

When it came to the deed, the BBBJ was a little teethy. Slightly. I subtly asked her to stop and pulled her up. She moved up to my nipples and sucked them. Really hard. Thai girls really like sucking nipples. Never understood why. But from the BBBJ and the nipple sucking I sensed the girl likes it deep and rough. I wasn't sure because I thought she wanted to please me but finish the session.

I decided to go all PSE on her. I'm not a fan of PSE but as the session progressed she reciprocated intensely. I started with kissing her down her neck. Almost biting her on sides of her neck, groping her boob and really squeezing her nipples. Now I start to see some reciprocation from her. She's twisting her head and looking back at me as if she wants more. So I start nibbling at her nipples again, this time harder. And that turns her on. I started fingering her while nibbling at her nipples. Switching from vigorously rubbing her clit to inserting digits. She was gushing now like a little stream. My hand was wet. I tried to get her to squirt. She just got her orgasm, no squirting.

Finally, time for the act. Started with slow but really deep thrusts of missionary and moved to classic spooning. While spooning I fingered her hard and literally pulling at her nipples and she just came violently with her body shuddering from the orgasm. She just lay down for 10-15 seconds and then got up like life was absolutely normal. I honestly would not recognize her from the woman during sex to the woman after. Anyways gave her the money. And she was going out.

And then suddenly from no where, she turned around walked to me held my cheek, pulled it down and gave me a clumsy kiss and left. Definitely seeing this one again. Ill just skip the massage next time.

One of those rare exceptions I go for PSE over GFE.

Tower9001
03-17-23, 19:27
Came across this chick from Andheri, asking 8 k for 2 has anyone tried her before?Met her twice in 2019. She was good in bed then.

Met her once in 2022 and Felt like I was making out with a partial frigid person.

Since the she has been off and on messaging me for a another meet up which I have been avoiding.

Rishawas
03-17-23, 20:08
Hello folks, new here.

Very new few experiences on the western side of Mumbai.

Could someone please send me Jenny's digits and also reference. Want to try tomorrow.

Won't mind any college girl digits too.

MickeyDuck1208
03-18-23, 06:15
Getting no Punjabi leads on this trip, thought of giving this famed Bandra spa a try. Called them and the owner / manager guy pitched about the choice they have with 25 girls in 3 branches around Bandra. Decided to go to the original one in the 4th floor of a building with the Fab Indian cloth shop in the front. Nearbuy and their walk-in offer were the same, 3 K. I spun a story of frequenting Andheri spas and this being too far, and got a 10% less with 2. 7 K entry for 60 min massage and 10 min shower. Since it was late afternoon on a weekday, business was slow I guess.

Choice of Thai and local girls was given in the spa, and stuck to Thai since they are more predictable in service. In came a tall and curvy late 20's girl, had a lip job and boob job done well. Started with the usual conversation topic, where she is from, how long, etc. From Northern Thailand, Chiang Mai, but spent several years in Dubai. We exchanged info about the Dubai spa scene and 10 minutes in she popped the question offering B2 B and FS, saying I would not be interested in HJ only (ironic, becuase that's how it ended). Told her to ask reasonable money and gave a story of being a regular in one of their other branches. She was only 1 month old in Mumbai, so its was easy to make it up. Started with 8 K for FS, came down to 5. 5 K after my 4 K counter. Take it or leave it. She was quite a looker and great curves, very "my type" kind of girl.

Asked her to lie down, and gave her a back massage feeling her body and then stripped her, a bit of everything. DFK, DATY, BBBJ standing up, repeat them all on the bed with her down. Did a good sloppy BJ with 100% eye contact. Put on the cover and started riding. Thai girls do this perpendicular ride in WOT, turned sideways. Switched to mish, doggy. It was a pretty loose kitty, so not much happened after quite a while of riding her. Asked her to remove the cover and give an oily HJ to end it.

Overall rating - 7/10, some good, some not so much.

WIR. No, just wanted to check it out once. It is better VFM if you take a package and are a regular.

Tried all branch service is same and they have one point of contact and Thai specially are good in providing good service.

Jeet1115
03-18-23, 07:24
Hi bro give details of girls.

She also showed me medical certificate, about the periodic test.

So after chit chat and some food.

She changed in a sexy night.

Jumped into the bad where she started sucking my lips.

I sucked on boobs and licked down there for a bit.

Then she took charge and started giving me a nice bbj.

Licked my ass and ball and I enjoyed a lot.

In round one I ended in her mouth. She sucked me dry.

In round 2 after some bbj, we started fucking, that went on for sometime, then she went for women on top and later finished in wot itself.

Vikram69
03-18-23, 12:11
Hi bro.

Would love to try varsha. Kindly dM with details. Happy to exchange.

Cheers.I would love to try varsha too. Can you please share her details?

Starki1
03-18-23, 17:51
Can you please PM me details. Will be in Mumbai next week. I can reciprocate.

The experience was very good. Plus she is very horny girl. She has nice tattoos on her body and her looks are very horny and lusty. She will herself initiate the sex and you will love her company. A very nice find in short!

Jadugar
03-18-23, 18:58
Was in touch with this lady for last one year. Today got chance to eat. Meet fixed in Andheri flat of her friend. Reached there. She was waiting. Not giving details but summary.

Girl 6/10 height 5'8".

Good back portion. Gave nice BBBJ.

Tight pussy.

Total 6/10.

Damage 8 k.

WIR yes. Once more.

NytCrawler
03-19-23, 09:10
Was in touch with this lady for last one year. Today got chance to eat. Meet fixed in Andheri flat of her friend. Reached there. She was waiting. Not giving details but summary.

Girl 6/10 height 5'8".

Tight pussy.

Total 6/10.

Damage 8 k.

WIR yes. Once more.Hey bro, can I get her details? She looks exactly the women I am looking into.

CartManezz123
03-19-23, 09:55

She also showed me medical certificate, about the periodic test.Bro, can you give me her contact details please?

Thanks in advance!

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Admin

Jas2469
03-19-23, 11:40
Bro,

You are the real magician. You pulled a sexy bunny out. Any particular reason for 6/10?

She indeed is pretty and hot!

Girl 6/10 height 5'8".

Tight pussy.

Total 6/10.

Damage 8 k.

WIR yes. Once more.

HotShot2022
03-19-23, 12:06

Girl 6/10 height 5'8".

Tight pussy.

Total 6/10.

Damage 8 k.

WIR yes. Once more.Can you share contact bro?

Why a 6/10?

Looks very pretty unless the pic is heavily photoshopped.

Vincey
03-19-23, 12:10
Looks hot for sure but looks can be deceiving.

Bro,

You are the real magician. You pulled a sexy bunny out. Any particular reason for 6/10?

NewCasual
03-19-23, 20:05
Bro received your message but unable to reply as your inbox is full.

Rahuls2304
03-20-23, 03:50
That photo is heavily edited to look like hot. And people payed 8 k for that. Mumbai rates keeps on growing as per inflation, purposely ya market wise increment don't know.

Bro,

Jadugar
03-20-23, 04:41
Looks hot for sure but looks can be deceiving.Correctly. Same face but 2-3 yr old. Other part was time issue with paid flat owner. Other wise. Little less on boobs. Good co-op, good BBBJ. Meat at right place. No one can guess. See does this work also. She said she has two 70 year old BF who pay her monthly allowance for roaming in malls with hand in hand. So quest to sex was there. May be 30. Now all details given.

Sahil82
03-20-23, 10:41
Hello Mumbai bros.

I am a veteran monger from Delhi and I am in Mumbai for 2 days. Could you guys share number / reference of few good vfm Indies / SPs. I have helped many Mumbai bros in past when they were visiting Delhi and will reciprocate the favour with genuine vfm contacts from Delhi.

Cheers.

MumbaiNewbie
03-20-23, 11:14
Hey all.

Has anyone tried Praju from MR.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-mumbai/praju-sweet-independent-only-real-meet

Planning to meet this lady has anyone tried her?? I like thick girls and she kinda fits the bill!!

Any feedback is much appreciated.

BigDick1030
03-20-23, 11:21
Dear Mumbai friends, I am monger from Hyderabad who is visiting Mumbai on 22-23. Has 22nd entirely at my disposal. Staying near Fort. So can anyone share VFM HW / Bhabhis I will be grateful to such soul's. Will help at Hyderabad.

TIA.

MiscRaja21
03-20-23, 13:50
Hey Bro. Could you share contact details on DM?

Thanks man! I am headed there in about 3 weeks.

Pinged miss Rain. She is a struggling girl in need of money. Budget was fixed for 5 k ST. She is very smooth and clean. Tall height and flesh in right places. No nakhra and totally service oriented with lots of DFK and BBJ. Enjoyed nicely. Overall vfm girl.

RahulFun8479
03-20-23, 15:07
Got a contact of this MILF from mingle residing at Kalyan. She is claiming 2 k for a session. Looking too much photoshopped. Any feedback or review if anybody already availed please.

Karpo
03-20-23, 16:43
Met miss J. Sweet girl. New in work. Slim and simple. Perky breasts.

Face- 7.

Figure- 7.

Boobs- 7.5.

Service - 8.

Damage- 1.5 k.

WIR- maybe.

JumboDickhead
03-20-23, 17:16
I don't claim myself as an expert in sucking boobs of lactating ladies but I've had it several times and I enjoyed it. Somehow I liked the taste of milk as well.

Cheers,

Jumbo.

This is so apt and well said. People I read here make a huge desirable thing to suck a lactating woman's boobs. And people think it is going to taste like some Cow's Milk. I bet on this even if you have one drop of woman's milk you will never ever feel like having Milk the real Milk which everyone drinks for quite sometime. It is tasteless, it is kind ofitter kind of sour (To an extent it is repulsive) I dint know how can one feel excited about having a woman's so called Milk which is no where like the Real Milk. But hey to each it's. Own. I sometimes wonder what level and what choice do people get down to sometimes.

Jooeey
03-20-23, 20:00
I don't claim myself as an expert in sucking boobs of lactating ladies but I've had it several times and I enjoyed it. Somehow I liked the taste of milk as well.

Cheers,

Jumbo.Fetish does not have an explanation. You can drink a Woman's Pee also and you can claim to enjoy it. So having a wild fetish is not equivalent to real world reality.

Traveller2022
03-21-23, 02:50
Hello sirs.

Karpo sir your inbox is full so out of reach sadly.

Can you or any other kind soul please share contact of miss J.

Wanted to meet someone slim for ages.

I will be grateful and happy to share what I have in Pune.

Thanks a lot sir.

CucumberGuy
03-21-23, 04:27
Hi.

I am an active monger in Delhi but now relocated to Mumbai this week only and want to start my mongering journey in this city.

Can you please help me with some good spa / indies / sp in andheri and nearby area. Also if someone can help me with jenny's details, her name is referred in many reports.

Thanks.

Billa786
03-21-23, 05:52
Can anyone help with sp and building no of Nisha from NL.

or any other recommendations.