PDA

View Full Version : Bombay / Mumbai

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 [245] 246

Pcock
02-17-24, 18:30
Hi guys, what's the ideal price for a 10 minutes cam show?The Indian chick's are charging a bomb for cam shows. When they are new in the biz they start at 1 k or 2 k for a short 10 to 20 min show. As they gain clientele they go up to 5 k for. Same.

When it comes to foreign babes, European especially 1.2 k to 2 k is max they charge for an excellent cam show. It is VFM and the quality of girls incomparable. They do role plays unlike Indian babes who just strip and moan and finger etc. There are lesbian shows also avl. My 2 pence try your luck with the white girls you will thoroughly enjoy.

Ashwins
02-17-24, 19:38
This girl Nusrat has very a hot body and definitely kinky. Photos don't do justice to her looks and she definitely looks more beautiful in actual. Her usp is her gorgeous big soft assets which I chewed and munched forever. She said she is new and therefore the horniness is visible in her act. Just the feeling of hugging her tight, kissing her deep and fucking her tightly in missionary position will return every money which you spend on her. Definitely recommend for people who need young busty girls at lower budget. Damage- 5 k for 2 times.Kindly help me regarding her contact.

===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Admin

Yash56
02-17-24, 20:01
This girl Nusrat has very a hot body and definitely kinky. Photos don't do justice to her looks and she definitely looks more beautiful in actual. Her usp is her gorgeous big soft assets which I chewed and munched forever. She said she is new and therefore the horniness is visible in her act. Just the feeling of hugging her tight, kissing her deep and fucking her tightly in missionary position will return every money which you spend on her. Definitely recommend for people who need young busty girls at lower budget. Damage- 5 k for 2 times.Is she on MR? Sadly I am not able to get subscription this month.

Vbz2014
02-18-24, 05:34
A friend of mine sent this phot to me. Asking for details. Does anybody have any idea who she is?Saachi Sood aka Versaachi only fans!

Cheers!

DesperateMon
02-18-24, 08:06
She was working in sheesha spa and wellness in crystal point mall Andheri. She was open for anything and charges 5 K for one shot. Her blowjob was awesome. I have taken her many times. Now her earlier number is changed and not working.

This girl Nusrat has very a hot body and definitely kinky. Photos don't do justice to her looks and she definitely looks more beautiful in actual. Her usp is her gorgeous big soft assets which I chewed and munched forever. She said she is new and therefore the horniness is visible in her act. Just the feeling of hugging her tight, kissing her deep and fucking her tightly in missionary position will return every money which you spend on her. Definitely recommend for people who need young busty girls at lower budget. Damage- 5 k for 2 times.

Tupoi
02-18-24, 12:04
This girl Nusrat has very a hot body and definitely kinky. Photos don't do justice to her looks and she definitely looks more beautiful in actual. Her usp is her gorgeous big soft assets which I chewed and munched forever. She said she is new and therefore the horniness is visible in her act. Just the feeling of hugging her tight, kissing her deep and fucking her tightly in missionary position will return every money which you spend on her. Definitely recommend for people who need young busty girls at lower budget. Damage- 5 k for 2 times.Hi, you need to clear your inbox or you can dm me and contact please?

NewCasual
02-18-24, 12:20
Was in Mumbai for only a day so went to tried and tested Jenny's for quick fun. It was a weekday evening but all girls were busy except for Nana.

Liked her racks so proceeded with her.

Her face is okaish but her body is great and we'll maintained.

Got the room with floor bed, started with massage and good stretches. After half hour started the fun. Sucked her tits to my heart content as they are really good and not saggy.

Got her exited and she wanted to Suck me. Obliged and what started was Pure bliss. She is a pro in BJ. Doesn't get tired and enjoys giving BJs.

Started fingering her while she was busy with my tool.

After what seemed like and hour she let go and we started the deed with WOT, followed by missionary. I was not Cumming for like 15 minutes, so she started giving hand job but could not make me cum.

Overall a great experience with a sweet girl with no nakhras.

Racks 9.

DFK 9.

BJ 10.

Figure 9.

Age seems 30.

Charges 2 k counter and 3 k inside.

Frank Martin
02-18-24, 13:31
Fling is bling. Most of us do not want to agree to it but a safe fling is 1000 times better than fq and forget sort.

Frank Martin.

I have been dropping my kid to playschool everyday and knew a few women who did the same. The talks are very limited always but one day I just saw one of them very sad and tried to talk, good ice breaker. Talks continued every day post dropping for 10-15 minutes before we said good bye. Soon moved to coffee conversations. So during Christmas, the lady invited me and my wife + kid to her house. Her husband is a bit older and cranky, few other parents too, everything was good.

Next day she apologized me because her husband is cranky and went emotional of bad social life and how he takes no interest in family. Conversations ensued for couple of days, she found a 'friend' in me, etc. I skipped dropping my kid for couple of days and she called me saying how she is missing the conversations. I took this as a hint and asked her if she is free to have a beer in the evening. Well, she did. Conversations happened, we held hands and talked and I took the leap to kiss. Well always a risk since this can go either ways. She didn't stop but said not here. I said lets go somewhere else.

Rest is to your imagination. Did not use condoms since she is on birth control. Met her again the next afternoon and afer dropping kids, told her how much I missed her last night and couldn't sleep. Led to another quickie session. Won't be taking this forward for long for obvious reasons but always feels great to score something like this. Keep looking around.

Ashwins
02-18-24, 19:26
Was in Mumbai for only a day so went to tried and tested Jenny's for quick fun. It was a weekday evening but all girls were busy except for Nana.

Liked her racks so proceeded with her.

Her face is okaish but her body is great and we'll maintained.

Got the room with floor bed, started with massage and good stretches. After half hour started the fun. Sucked her tits to my heart content as they are really good and not saggy.

Got her exited and she wanted to Suck me. Obliged and what started was Pure bliss. She is a pro in BJ. Doesn't get tired and enjoys giving BJs.

Started fingering her while she was busy with my tool..Can somebody help me with the directions please of Jenny spa.

RoshanRock
02-19-24, 05:49
I was thinking of having a hardcore BJ session. Messaged payal rabale and booked her regular hotel in Rabale. She arrived on time.

She was very much talkative and interested in nonstop chitchat. She is short, but with fair skin and average look. Boobs were very soft and no marks on the body. More than fucking, my intention was to get a BJ and CIM.

She showed me heaven while doing BJ. I already informed her that I am a bisexual and more interested to act as bottom. So, she brought dildo with her, that too one small and one big. She tried to put the bigger one in my hole, but failed. I asked her to put the smaller one and told her to put condom on it.

To my surprise, she did it very well simultaneously with blowjob. I came automatically in her mouth that too much deep. After some rest, I told to bang me from behind. (Not actual insertion, just acting). I couldn't believe, she was so dominant that I felt I am grabbed by a powerful top. After her banging I was tired and asked her to stop and finish.

Boobs - 8/10.

BJ - 10/10.

Attitude. Very good.

Hygiene. Very good.

Dominance - 10/10 (good for submissive bottoms).

Damage - 4 k for two, 1 k for hotel.

Before leaving I told her to inform me if she finds any bisexual tops and she agreed to that.

LustyBannana
02-19-24, 07:35
Someone have contact details of a couple guy name Babu or something who charge for threesome The guy advertises about his wife's anal capabilities a lot.

Please send private message.

Poseidon16
02-19-24, 11:42
DEAR BROTHERS OF Mumbai.

I have received some contacts of Indies and I will will be proceeding with then. I would love if any seniors of Mumbai could join me for co-mongering. It kinda gives an opportunity to connect with a brother in real life.

P.S.: We should follow some basic rules of privacy. Hit me up if you guys are in. I a in Mumbai for 3 days.

DesperateMon
02-19-24, 14:16
All the staff of soul spa nerul have shifted and they have started their own spa in sanpada, near full stop mall. The name of spa is Magic unisex salon and spa. List of staff moved are Aditi, Sandya, Kavya, Neha, Sana, Rohini, Dipti, Nisha. I had taken 3 of them yesterday and had CIM with all of them.

Yash56
02-19-24, 17:40
All the staff of soul spa nerul have shifted and they have started their own spa in sanpada, near full stop mall. The name of spa is Magic unisex salon and spa. List of staff moved are Aditi, Sandya, Kavya, Neha, Sana, Rohini, Dipti, Nisha. I had taken 3 of them yesterday and had CIM with all of them.I am planning to visit this month end. How was the service and what were the damage each time?

RoshanRock
02-19-24, 18:16
All the staff of soul spa nerul have shifted and they have started their own spa in sanpada, near full stop mall. The name of spa is Magic unisex salon and spa. List of staff moved are Aditi, Sandya, Kavya, Neha, Sana, Rohini, Dipti, Nisha. I had taken 3 of them yesterday and had CIM with all of them.Broo. What is the rate they are charging? Is it the same (3. 5 k) for full service? I tried Aditi and Nisha earlier.

Which one is better in your opinion? Both service wise and look wise.

Thanks in advance.

FuckyDucky
02-19-24, 19:16
Dear seniors and fellow mongers. Here is a newbie asking for your help with some good contacts. I am M-29 looking for a young bird with larger bust and fair skin. Budget is max 10 k for ST. Any help shall be reciprocated with good contacts in future as and when I get hang of things. PM is open. TIA.

SenorHarper
02-19-24, 19:56
Hey bros,

Hope all are doing good. Since the holidays are starting I started my fun with Noorie. Promt in her response and we fixed plan for full night. She was also willing to come with her friend, but I said next time as I wanted to fuck her only.

She is exactly as per the previous reports. Her figure is so good, like an angel from heaven. Boobs are fuller and when you put them in your mouth and suck, it tastes so good.

Pussy is also so tight and clean, I sucked her pussy for so long. As they say Muslim girls are very clean and pink down there. After that fucked her nicely while biting and sucking her lips and boobs simultaneously. She is very much perfect companion for long sessions.

Looks- 9.

Figure- 9.

Service- 8.

Ass- 9.

Price range- 8 k full night.

If anyone of you meets her can also enquire about her friend who is also a model. Noorie said her friend is equally sexy and good in bed, looking for financial help. Enjoy vfm girls guys.Hello bro can you please share digits? I tried messaging you but your DMs are full.

LuvBoobies
02-19-24, 21:08
Saachi Sood aka Versaachi only fans!

Cheers!Thanks dude.

LuvBoobies
02-19-24, 21:09
Insta model Saachi sood, Versaachi on OF.Thanks dude.

IAmKaran
02-20-24, 05:06
Can someone please share the contact?

Thanks,

Met the small time model. In desperate need of money. Easy to find and good attitude. I was surprised by her friendly nature. Ready to please. Her ass and body is well shaped. I sucked her entire body and made her wet.

Looks- 8.

Body- 9.

Pussy- 9 not so used.

Ass- 8.

Service- 8.

Price- 4 k for 2.

Pestered90
02-20-24, 09:49
Hey guys,

Will be in Mumbai Dadar only on Sunday. ,! Can somebody be kind enough to hook me up with any indie. , Would love to meet up. , awaiting some seniors guidance.

Regards.

P.S. 90.

DesperateMon
02-20-24, 10:40
I tried Sana (Nasheen) for 4. 5 k Just B2 B with BBJ she charges 5 k which includes 2 k counter. Neha charges 4. 5 K for B2 B and BBJ 5 k. Then I taken Kavya 4. 5 for B2 B and BBJ. Rates have been increased and counter charges are 2 K brought down from 2. 5 and remaining to gals.

All the staff of soul spa nerul have shifted and they have started their own spa in sanpada, near full stop mall. The name of spa is Magic unisex salon and spa. List of staff moved are Aditi, Sandya, Kavya, Neha, Sana, Rohini, Dipti, Nisha. I had taken 3 of them yesterday and had CIM with all of them.

BusyMan64
02-20-24, 11:06
Dear Mumbai Forum Friends.

I was an active monger two years back.

I was regular with TTS & Jennys spa. But recently the quality of girls at all spas in Mumbai have gone down.

Girls like Anna, Diana, Soniya, Juliet are completely vanished, average beauty count in Mumbai spa girls is maximum 6/10.

MR is a waste of time and money.

It is many times said that there are SPs in forum.

If any genuine SP is reading the forum, and has proper well furnished in call facility like KS of Vashi, in Western Suburbs then PLEASE contact me thru PM.

I would be a good customer.

if any monger friend can share contact of a reliable sp with in call facility in western suburbs; i shall reward him either by ks contact or by cash / kind.

sp must be located in western suburb, must have in call facility. no hotels and should have few good birds. budget as per norms.

sp welcome.

regards.

NeverEnding111
02-20-24, 11:58
Completed my meet with miss Jisha. She is sexy girl and easy on pocket. Boobs are surprisingly bigger and she has meat at proper place.

Face- beautiful.

Boobs- big ones, good to suck.

Figure- you can see in photo attached.

Skin- smooth and fair.

Pussy. Clean and tight.

Ass- round and smooth.

Service. DFK, bbj, lots of licking totally involved.

Price- 5 k for 2.Please clear your inbox and if you could PM the details.

RishiRajHere
02-20-24, 17:34
Hi guys,

I have been in this game for over 5 years now in which I have had my fair share of food across the country (Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Pune, Bangalore) and few foreign countries including Thailand, Bali, Germany FKKs and ceastern European states.

Had heard of this forum and visited it multiple times but somehow never managed to come onboard (as my gmail inbox never received their confirmation mail). Recently, when one of the brother posted about making mail ac on zoho mail / AOL, it was only now when I have managed to get my foot inside.

Now that I am in, I bow down to all my fellow mates for how invaluable you guys have managed to make this forum. I'll therefore try and contribute to this forum as a way to give it back with all that I know of and all that comes my way.

Keep Rocking!

Appolo13
02-20-24, 18:28
Hello Fellow Mongers.

I live in Pune and in Mumbai this week. If anyone can kindly share any indie contacts that will greatly help.

TIA.

Abegosh69
02-21-24, 07:49
Hello bro can you please share digits? I tried messaging you but your DMs are full.Guys it would be really helpful if you could provide Noorie's contact.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Admin

MorningBit
02-21-24, 08:17
Please pm me if any one good contacts in Andheri Mumbai, agents please stay away, direct contacts Wellcome with rate, many thanks.

On The Wings
02-21-24, 16:35
Please pm me if any one good contacts in Andheri Mumbai, agents please stay away, direct contacts Wellcome with rate, many thanks.Agents stay away. Hahahha. Every now and then we need time to relax and laugh. Not agents. No one can share the details.

First know and then if possible follow the Rules of the Game. Little boy.

Archetype
02-21-24, 17:46
She doesn't meet outside. Only available at magic salon.

Direct contact of Sana is available now. You guys can send PM and get the details. She is just 20 years.

Meanmol
02-22-24, 01:14
Dear Brothers of Amchi Mumbai.

I am planning a trip to Mumbai in the month of March and wants your help in finalising very friendly hotels for mongering. I need hotels which are very couple friendly, clean, hygienic & the one's who doesn't bother about the visitors. Please don't suggest hourly hotels as I am staying for 3 to 4 days there. My PM is open if you want to send the details. Which area and hotels are usually considered very safe & couple friendly. Awaiting your response. Thank you for all your help.

CumHard9
02-22-24, 02:47
Dear Brothers of Amchi Mumbai.

I am planning a trip to Mumbai in the month of March and wants your help in finalising very friendly hotels for mongering. I need hotels which are very couple friendly, clean, hygienic & the one's who doesn't bother about the visitors. Please don't suggest hourly hotels as I am staying for 3 to 4 days there. My PM is open if you want to send the details. Which area and hotels are usually considered very safe & couple friendly. Awaiting your response. Thank you for all your help.Hotels in Navi Mumbai are all safe and couple friendly.

NanduBlore
02-22-24, 11:34
Hi Bros,

Am from Bangalore and visiting Mumbai on 28 and 29 and booked a nice luxurious apartment hotel in Powai.

Now calling Sr bro's of the city of dreams Mumbai to help me make it a memorable trip.

Sure you will be rewarded in Bangalore, Chennai or Hyderabad.

Looking for a nice wild one for the night stay. Thanks a lot in advance and cheers.

NK.

Meanmol
02-22-24, 17:44
Hello Bro,

Thank you for the response. But I am very new to Mumbai hence not aware of its geographical spread. Can you please suggest some very good safe and reliable hotels in Navi Mumbai? Is Thane area safe for mongering or somewhere near airport. Please guide me. Thank you again for all your help.

Hotels in Navi Mumbai are all safe and couple friendly.

Meanmol
02-23-24, 01:15
Hello Everyone,

Hope you guys are doing well. I am planning a trip to Mumbai in the month of March & need help of all the brothers in this group to meet beautiful and hygienic profiles in Mumbai. I have a fetish for beautiful females with quality long hair & Muslim chicks. I need your help to get some very beautiful, trusted & reliable contacts in Mumbai. I will reciprocate with all my trusted contacts including OTT actresses in Kolkata. Currently I am trying to understand the Mumbai market as this would be my first time there for mongering hence would be waiting for all the recommendations. My DM is open to receive all your suggestions. Thank you so much for all your support.

ShawMumbai
02-23-24, 08:19
I am leaving Mumbai month end and shifting to another city permanently.

I am looking for young college girls or mature milfs before I leave, some unique birds.

Any brothers who want to help please PM.

Pcock
02-23-24, 14:34
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/navi-mumbai/woman-arrested-for-running-prostitution-racket-at-navi-mumbai-mall/articleshow/107900872.cms

CoolDuke007
02-23-24, 14:43
Back after long time.

Had forgotten credentials to my profile but somehow managed to retrieve it.

This is a year old FR.

Met payal at some hotel in NM. Had a good fuck. Would not go into details as many FR's are there in the forum.

Overall rating.

Damages - 4 k for 2 (a year before).

Don't know the rates now.

Thanks to the forum brothers for sharing the contact.

Pm is not active right now but will try to activate it soon.

WIR. Maybe.Hi Brother!

Is she the same Payal from Rabale??

The pic looks quite different from the Payal from Rabale.

If she is a different Payal is there any possibility of you sharing the deets over PM?

Cheers!

Aadi.

RishiRajHere
02-23-24, 17:35
Hello Bro,

Thank you for the response. But I am very new to Mumbai hence not aware of its geographical spread. Can you please suggest some very good safe and reliable hotels in Navi Mumbai? Is Thane area safe for mongering or somewhere near airport. Please guide me. Thank you again for all your help.Here are couple of them I have tried for my mongering visits:

1. The Byke suraj plaza, Ghodbunder road, Thane.

2. fab hotel, Kurla west.

3. Kohinoor Elite, Kurla.

4. Bawa, Juhu.

5. Accord, Juhu.

RattleStud
02-23-24, 19:18
FR for the girl Muskaan from Sp Raju den.

When Raju shared me muskrat pics, pics were enticing. First impression were good, she has good features. Even though she looks fair in pics but she is a little bit dusky, would be 2 to 3 shades dark.

First round was good and we started with light kisses,(DFK not allowed), and lots of hugs and pecks. Than we removed our clothes and it went slow as her looks are good and she was cooperating. First round ended with taking her multiple positions including fucking her by lifting her 😀. First round took almost 40 min, maybe because I got too much excited of having a sex with a beauty and also I had used durex extra time condoms, I think this also worked.

So first round score was excellent. Second round started after 10 min but since the first round took longer time I was unable to ejaculate. I fucked her for almost 15 to 20 min in 2nd round after she helped me get erection but than got tired midway and than asked her to HJ me. To my surprise at this moment she told me that she does not know and you do it yourself. Also while fucking her initially in second round, she was cooperative by doing CBJ and wot position but than later on started complaining when I came on her top that its hurting, how much time it's taking and so forth. She was not that involved as was in first. But honestly I enjoyed her. Here are my ratings.

Fig 9/10.

Books 8/10 very soft and yes she is milking, even though her age is just 20, she told me that she got married at age of 15 and has a kid of 2. 5 years. Surprising that after 2. 5 years still some milk is coming.

Cat 9/10 reasonably tight, did not do DATY as I tried to avoid sp girls whi are stay put the whole day.

Overall 8/10 reason of giving a lesser point is last minute she did some nakhra maybe because of some time limit they would follow.

Damages, it's 3. 5 k for 2 rounds.

CumHard9
02-24-24, 02:43
Hello Bro,

Thank you for the response. But I am very new to Mumbai hence not aware of its geographical spread. Can you please suggest some very good safe and reliable hotels in Navi Mumbai? Is Thane area safe for mongering or somewhere near airport. Please guide me. Thank you again for all your help.You want for short time or long time? Thane is safe. Don't mongers near airport, its costly.

Meanmol
02-24-24, 04:44
Bro,

I am looking for long term stay as I plan to stay there for 3 to 4 days hence looking for safe & hygienic place where I can host multiple birds in as many days. Hence looking for such places in Mumbai. Apart from being costly is mongering safe in airport areas? If yes then I would recommended hotels in both the areas for me to finalise before my trip. Thank you so much for your help.

You want for short time or long time? Thane is safe. Don't mongers near airport, it’s costly.

Meanmol
02-24-24, 04:48
Thank you so much bro. I also would request similar list for the hotels near airport which are couple friendly where mongering can happen stress free. Thank you once again for taking time out from your busy schedule to respond to my query. Have a great weekend ahead.

Here are couple of them I have tried for my mongering visits:

1. The Byke suraj plaza, Ghodbunder road, Thane.

2. fab hotel, Kurla west.

3. Kohinoor Elite, Kurla.

4. Bawa, Juhu.

5. Accord, Juhu.

MetaCafe
02-24-24, 08:11
Please clear your Inbox. I am planning to take model friend of Noorie.

Hey bros,

Hope all are doing good. Since the holidays are starting I started my fun with Noorie. Promt in her response and we fixed plan for full night. She was also willing to come with her friend, but I said next time as I wanted to fuck her only.

She is exactly as per the previous reports. Her figure is so good, like an angel from heaven. Boobs are fuller and when you put them in your mouth and suck, it tastes so good.

Pussy is also so tight and clean, I sucked her pussy for so long. As they say Muslim girls are very clean and pink down there. After that fucked her nicely while biting and sucking her lips and boobs simultaneously. She is very much perfect companion for long sessions.

Looks- 9.

Figure- 9.

Service- 8.

Ass- 9.

If anyone of you meets her can also enquire about her friend who is also a model. Noorie said her friend is equally sexy and good in bed, looking for financial help. Enjoy vfm girls guys.

Unlocked
02-24-24, 09:08
Nice crisp FR.

Can't send PM to you.

At unlockedin2021.

Cheers To Mongering.

Unlocked.

When Raju shared me muskrat pics, pics were enticing. First impression were good, she has good features. Even though she looks fair in pics but she is a little bit dusky, would be 2 to 3 shades dark.

First round was good and we started with light kisses,(DFK not allowed), and lots of hugs and pecks. Than we removed our clothes and it went slow as her looks are good and she was cooperating. First round ended with taking her multiple positions including fucking her by lifting her 😀. First round took almost 40 min, maybe because I got too much excited of having a sex with a beauty and also I had used durex extra time condoms, I think this also worked.

So first round score was excellent. Second round started after 10 min but since the first round took longer time I was unable to ejaculate. I fucked her for almost 15 to 20 min in 2nd round after she helped me get erection but than got tired midway and than asked her to HJ me. To my surprise at this moment she told me that she does not know and you do it yourself. Also while fucking her initially in second round, she was cooperative by doing CBJ and wot position but than later on started complaining when I came on her top that its hurting, how much time it's taking and so forth. She was not that involved as was in first. But honestly I enjoyed her. Here are my ratings.

Fig 9/10.

Books 8/10 very soft and yes she is milking, even though her age is just 20, she told me that she got married at age of 15 and has a kid of 2. 5 years. Surprising that after 2. 5 years still some milk is coming.

Cat 9/10 reasonably tight, did not do DATY as I tried to avoid sp girls whi are stay put the whole day.

Overall 8/10 reason of giving a lesser point is last minute she did some nakhra maybe because of some time limit they would follow.

Damages, it's 3. 5 k for 2 rounds.

Yash56
02-24-24, 09:40

Fig 9/10.

Damages, it's 3. 5 k for 2 rounds.Is he same raju who's last digi ends with 762?

RoamingMumbai
02-24-24, 11:43
Getting good NEs has been tough and also due to lack to time haven't explored too many spas, like the earlier days.

Keep going to Jenny, though in between she was not around and for a long time there were no new therapists. Now though she has couple of good one. But apparently there is too much rush for those so I avoid them. (One of them did 6-7 clients in a day, a day before). Of course, Jenny is one of the safest bets as the service is assured and top class by everyone, without fail. But only Thais has been a deterrent.

Had couple of KLPD experiences in search of good NEs; one above Mc Donald's in Ironman, had a pretty girl, decode the famous song from Money Heist and you will know her name. Pretty good massage too but was not keen on 'service' so just didn't take any. Another one being Jenny's old place in Ironman. Again decent looking NE, not keen on service so avoided it. These two places are dead for a long time, but tried them to find good NEs.

Next we will try a couple of new places on the recommendation of one of our senior friends from the Forum. Will write and FR if anything interesting.

Cheers.

Karpo
02-24-24, 13:27
Hooked up with Garima as she was free. Always love to suck on booby girls. She has been reviewed many times. Her tits are very famous in Mumbai forum. Those who want to fuck booby girls should not miss her. We did so long DFK that she didn't know how time passed.

Face- 8.

Figure- 8. 5.

Boobs- 8. 5.

Service - 8.

Damage- 4000 for 2 times. She is not meeting many people nowadays so I was able to negotiate nicely.

AmpMax
02-24-24, 21:36
Getting good NEs has been tough and also due to lack to time haven't explored too many spas, like the earlier days.
Cheers.Have sent you a DM bro. One above dominos is also an option in your area. There is also another above apple opp Laxmi. Mostly thai but NE too.

Monger2015
02-25-24, 05:42
Will be in Mumbai dadar for today, looking for contact who can offer bbj and CIM.

Thanks and contact me if your ever in Hyderabad / Bangalore.

Keep mongering.

Stay safe.

ApacheGuy
02-25-24, 07:57
Hooked up with Garima as she was free. Always love to suck on booby girls. She has been reviewed many times. Her tits are very famous in Mumbai forum. Those who want to fuck booby girls should not miss her. We did so long DFK that she didn't know how time passed.

Face- 8.

Figure- 8. 5.

Boobs- 8. 5.

Service - 8.

Damage- 4000 for 2 times. She is not meeting many people nowadays so I was able to negotiate nicely.Can you share contact and ref?

CucumberGuy
02-26-24, 03:06
Can you please help where jenny's spa is located and how to search it over internet?

Also what is the actual name of ironman area? I am new to Mumbai, please pardon my ignorance.

Thanks.

Keep going to Jenny, though in between she was not around and for a long time there were no new therapists. Now though she has couple of good one. But apparently there is too much rush for those so I avoid them. (One of them did 6-7 clients in a day, a day before). Of course, Jenny is one of the safest bets as the service is assured and top class by everyone, without fail. But only Thais has been a deterrent.

Had couple of KLPD experiences in search of good NEs; one above Mc Donald's in Ironman, had a pretty girl, decode the famous song from Money Heist and you will know her name. Pretty good massage too but was not keen on 'service' so just didn't take any. Another one being Jenny's old place in Ironman. Again decent looking NE, not keen on service so avoided it. These two places are dead for a long time, but tried them to find good NEs.

Next we will try a couple of new places on the recommendation of one of our senior friends from the Forum. Will write and FR if anything interesting.

Cheers.

CoolDude6
02-26-24, 12:07
After almost one year of buying ISG subscription, it has finally paid off.

A big shout out to bobtalwar bro, who shared this Russian gem and also helped in setting the meet hassle free.

Met her in premium hotel in anderi west, she guided me to her room, two knocks on the door and she opens it. There she stands with beautiful smile and welcomes me in.

I never meet white chick before and this one was mindblowingly hot and sexy.

Asked me to have shower as I was wet with sweat, had to climb 7 floors as lift would only work with access card (it was totally worth tho).

Once freshened up, sat right beside her, did lots of chit chat (almost for 30 min) , very friendly.

Asked me what I liked and was ready for almost everything I asked for.

Started playing with my tool and then starts intense DFK for next 15 mins while we were stimulated each other. She was already wet I could feel it.

Then went straight down between my legs and took Johnny in her mouth. What followed was best blowjob I ever had with lots of spitting and gagging.

Then she asked if I would like to try face sitting, I was like hell yeah!!

Licked her to my heart's content, keeping intense eye contact, she was stroking my cock while we did this.

Next, puts on condi, and starts ridding me, her ridding skills were very erotic with lots of moaning.

Then I asked if we can fuck while looking at the mirror (one of my fantasies) and she agreed.

Fucked her hard in standing doggy style position, while I was grabbing her tits. Was about to cum, but then she asked to fuck in missionary.

There she goes on bed, spreads her legs wide open, grabs my dick and pushes it in. Had an intense DFK while banging her and finished in 2 mins.

Chatted for some time, had few cigarettes and left as happy I can be.

Best experience till date I would say.

Score card.

Face: 10/10.

Boobs 10/10.

Ass: 11/10.

Attitude: super friendly (she enjoys sex).

Damages: 16 k for 1, including everything.

WIR: definitely yes.

Cheers.Can you share contact??

Aditya06
02-26-24, 16:28
Hi guys,

Maybe an unusual query. But are there any kinky airbnbs or places available in Mumbai? I found one in Delhi, but couldn't find anything similar in Mumbai.

MontyD1983
02-26-24, 16:51
Hi guys,

Any one had any experience with Akruti from MR please give your reviews.

(Digits ending 3755).

Cheers!

CoolDuke007
02-26-24, 19:20
Hi There.

Can anyone who has availed Garima (big boobed girl) or Mary (50+ old lady) else Ms. Nazir (lactating lady) share her contact and reference via DM with me? Any inputs will be appreciated.

CHEERS!

Aadi.

RoamingMumbai
02-27-24, 15:37
Have sent you a DM bro. One above dominos is also an option in your area. There is also another above apple opp Laxmi. Mostly thai but NE too.Thank you bro.

Can you please help where jenny's spa is located and how to search it over internet?

Also what is the actual name of ironman area? I am new to Mumbai, please pardon my ignorance.

Thanks.Check you DM.

Zyme123
02-27-24, 15:37
Hi, in Thane for few days, please provide few SP contacts or independent contacts.

Will reciprocate in ahm.

TuffGuyhSome
02-27-24, 16:04
Ruks took 40 k. Was asking 1 L, then 75 k then settled on 40 k and these discussions took days. People are paying anything to fulfill fantasy so these girls are charging anything.

My only worry now is everyone bombarding them which can increase prices. I will request brothers to keep things in check.How do we haggle? They are quoting 1 L for few hrs. 2 L for day. Will we satisfied with their service.

JamesGuess
02-27-24, 18:27
I visited this spa with high expectations based on a friend's recommendation while in Mumbai. Upon arrival, I paid 1. 4 k at the counter and was given a selection of three women. Unfortunately, none of them met my expectations in terms of appearance. I chose one and began the massage, only to find that she lacked proper massage skills.

During the massage, she quoted 5 k for a B2 B massage. After some negotiation, I managed to bring the price down to 2. 5 k. However, the B2 B experience was disappointing as it was merely in name; she partially removed her bra and rubbed her chest against mine. Additionally, her hand-job skills were horrible.

After the session, she started demanding more money, and upon leaving, she and the other women present there pressured me to tip the counter guy. It was a very unpleasant experience, and I expressed my dissatisfaction by shouting at everyone before leaving. I have no intention of returning to this spa.

MonCity
02-27-24, 20:49
Did anyone met attached profiles, any experience?

https://imgur.com/a/3Bz6i4j

Any idea about profile name: Bigbabe.

SRocker
02-28-24, 08:13
Some years ago (around 3-4), I met an independent girl in a Ville Parle Hotel through online sites. She went by the name ANISHA. She told me she was a college student and needed money to pay off her fees. I think she was from North. Had great skills in bed and never faked, never complained, allowed everything except Anal. I even took her out to dinner once just because she treated me really well. Used to pay her 2. 5 k per meet. I had met her multiple times when I was in Mumbai and had really good times with her, but lost her contact later.

I was planning a trip to Mumbai in coming weeks and wondered if she is still active. She was short (maybe 4'11" curvy and dusky. Had a mole on right side of her throat.

Requesting to please share contact if anyone know her.

SeriousSam
02-28-24, 08:50
Hi There.

Can anyone who has availed Garima (big boobed girl) or Mary (50+ old lady) else Ms. Nazir (lactating lady) share her contact and reference via DM with me? Any inputs will be appreciated.

CHEERS!

Aadi.Is it the mary who used to be with anita from chembur.

CoolMots
02-28-24, 12:01
Connect me. I can try to help.

Hi Bros,

Am from Bangalore and visiting Mumbai on 28 and 29 and booked a nice luxurious apartment hotel in Powai.

Now calling Sr bro's of the city of dreams Mumbai to help me make it a memorable trip.

Sure you will be rewarded in Bangalore, Chennai or Hyderabad.

Looking for a nice wild one for the night stay. Thanks a lot in advance and cheers.

NK.

LovelyAsh
02-28-24, 12:23

So first round score was excellent. Second round started after 10 min but since the first round took longer time I was unable to ejaculate. I fucked her for almost 15 to 20 min in 2nd round after she helped me get erection but than got tired midway and than asked her to HJ me. To my surprise at this moment she told me that she does not know and you do it yourself. Also while fucking her initially in second round, she was cooperative by doing CBJ and wot position but than later on started complaining when I came on her top that its hurting, how much time it's taking and so forth. She was not that involved as was in first. But honestly I enjoyed her. Here are my ratings..Hey Bro.

I agree to all the details in the FR, I did enjoyed and had the same experience couple of weeks back.

Damage are same as mentioned. Recently Raju as got the good line up to select from.

Enjoy and Stay Safe.

LA.

ShawMumbai
02-28-24, 14:24
How do we haggle? They are quoting 1 L for few hrs. 2 L for day. Will we satisfied with their service.

My only worry now is everyone bombarding them which can increase prices. I will request brothers to keep things in check. Everyone is reaching out, I expected this hence never talked much about it on forum. Wait for few months, this will pass off. No one has that kind of money to splurge for long.

At this point, every DM I am getting is to help with these prices and I don't know how anyone is expecting me to reduce them. I shared a casting agents number with couple of brothers and they started treating him like an SP previously so he distanced me. Hence I avoid talking of actresses altogether here.

But I will drop my secret anyway since I am leaving the city in next 2 weeks. I stayed at Goregaon and frequented film city areas and made contacts with casting agents. These agents and the actresses also frequent the 2 malls in Malad. It was always easy to pick up with their help. Some actresses and models I have had for dirt cheap and couple of them for free also. Just keep these casting agents happy and treat them like good friends and give respect which they don't get in their profession unless they are big names. Same for small directors.

SirfIndian
02-29-24, 07:09
Hi,

Any one knows, any sallon / spa for male private part hair cleaning in Ahmedabad / Mumbai.

Thanks in advance.

CoolDuke007
02-29-24, 08:53
So I have always had this fantasy to lay an elder woman around 60 ish and my fantasy came true. On one of the days I got lucky after I was given a number of a catholic lady Mary who is 60 plus. Now you can clearly tell that this lady in her earlier days must have been a real bombshell and obviously now the age shows on her face.
Looks - 5/10 (only because of her age but in her younger photos she looks like Rekha). She looks quite pretty in a saree.

Service. Extremely good.

Communication. In Hindi. She's very very warm to talk to.

Location. She wld prefer Thane area. I think you can even go to her house as she is single.

WIR. Yes if you also dig a woman this age.

All in all a unique and a brilliant experience!!
Is it the mary who used to be with anita from chembur.The above post was shared by SeekingEye and then later by Zhango on Mary. Not sure which Mary she is though.

Yash56
02-29-24, 18:08
Hello all!,

I am planning on to visit CH or NL this weekend.

Please recommend me good den over there and also which Miss should I ask for.

I will share the FR soon after the deed!

Cheers and Thanks!

NeverEnding111
02-29-24, 18:56
Met a busty chick goes by the name Farzana. Location near Malad. Near to the station. Price is 1. 5 k per pop. I took 2 shots at 3 k and she said next time I can pay her 2. 5 k as after I tried to negotiate. She tries to feel comfortable with the client in first meet and then if she is comfortable then can reduce her price. Rest it was a wonderful time with her. Had soft milky boobs after a long time. You all can she her boobs popping out in the pic attached. She basically is a NI girl which I could sense from her talks. So overall good girl at vfm price.Can someone please share number of this Farzana in DM, I can receprocate with the other thin Farzana number or other Indies.

MonCity
02-29-24, 19:26
Did anyone met attached profiles, any experience?

https://imgur.com/a/3Bz6i4j

Any idea about profile name: Bigbabe.Bumping up, does anyone Met these birds?

NewbieMonger92
03-01-24, 15:46
Hi good folks of Mumbai,

I'm a fellow monger from Delhi. I'd be traveling to Mumbai in the 2nd week of March. Would be grateful if folks can share the numbers of Farzana, Payal Vashi, Simran, Pushpa, Ashmit Punjabi, Madhu Malad, Meena / Meenakshi MILF, Ambika Chembur, Garima, Jisha. Literally any of these would be helpful! Would request you to share reference & damage as well so I don't hike the charges.

WhinerWeiner
03-02-24, 07:43
Can any experienced seniors guide me on which are the best massage parlors in Navi Mumbai, where I can get DFK and BBBJ?

RohanBhr
03-02-24, 10:55
https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-mumbai/soni-46041072-8619-4138-95ed-a5bba0004b53

Hi friends I am in contact with soni from massagerepublic.com link given above. She also claim that she have some good friends they also like to meet men.

Any buddy from our ISG group meet this lady plzzz reply.

Nuller
03-03-24, 01:13
Has anyone met simran kaur from insta.

On her lives she says she will meet, but does not respond.

Is it just a attempt to sell content?

Has anyone met her?

Meanmol
03-03-24, 02:08
Hello Mumbai Brothers.

I am a newbie here in Mumbai group as I have predominantly mongered in Kolkata. I am planning a trip to Mumbai to explore the mongering scene here & I have a query regarding Ashmit Punjabi because I saw an FR from a member whose inbox is full & I keep seeing messages requesting for her contact. Does she even exist because except one member no one seems to be aware or met her? When I read the FR even I wanted to meet her but not sure who can help me in my search & hope she is genuine & ready for paid up meets. Apart from her I am looking for genuine beautiful long hair profiles as I have a fetish for quality long hair and want to fulfil my desires. If anyone has such details would you mind sharing with reference? I can reciprocate with my contacts in Kolkata. My PM is open to receive all your recommendations.

Mrpusa
03-03-24, 05:24
Can any experienced seniors guide me on which are the best massage parlors in Navi Mumbai, where I can get DFK and BBBJ?The massage parlors in Navi Mumbai are inferior to there counterparts in Mumbai.

However, the dance bars in navi Mumbai are superior to their counterparts in.

Mumbai! While this does not answer your question it does give you some guidance!

Devil30
03-03-24, 10:27
Ssup people!!back to mongering after a while. In Andheri for a week and if anybody's got any trusted source kindly inbox. I do not have any favours in return to offer to be honest.

Thanks!!

Ruckus2981
03-03-24, 13:27
Hello Bombay!

I'm here till tomorrow, requesting for help with contact for Garima or Noorie or any similar type girl.

Will help with anything you need in Pune.

Cheers.

Pcock
03-03-24, 17:33
Can any experienced seniors guide me on which are the best massage parlors in Navi Mumbai, where I can get DFK and BBBJ?Try Bodhi sect 17.2 k plus 4 k for Thai. What you need is avl.

SmithMacho
03-03-24, 19:26
Hey Bro.

I agree to all the details in the FR, I did enjoyed and had the same experience couple of weeks back.

Buddy can you DM me SP RAJU contact

Buddy can you DM me SP RAJU contact

Damage are same as mentioned. Recently Raju as got the good line up to select from.

Enjoy and Stay Safe.

LA.

Can you share contact??Buddy can you DM me SP RAJU contact.

ThisFun
03-04-24, 08:13
Ssup people!!back to mongering after a while. In Andheri for a week and if anybody's got any trusted source kindly inbox. I do not have any favours in return to offer to be honest.

Thanks!!Have your PM activated through subscription or posting FRs and getting Senior tag, then we can help you. Or else you can always visit CH and NL. See reports of distinction thread in India forum, You'll get links to detailed posts there.

ThisFun.

Ashwins
03-04-24, 11:44
Had Her 2nd time. It was as good as the previous meet. She goes by the name Simran on MR.

Newbie13
03-04-24, 20:10
Now I am not here to judge between fake frs or genuine frs. Nor blame any bro for their juicy frs. Apologies bro but nothing against you. But this dame is Heena kakkar from vashi. Absolutely pathetic girl who creates ruckus in room. Start self hitting and violence just to mint money from mongers. I have myself experienced this. She does it purposely to mint money from mongers. It's not just me but 10's and more mongers have lost money and entire navi Mumbai mongers have her in black list. Even if you touch her boobs slightly she start slapping herself and what not. Save your hard earned money boys and stay away from such * and by the way she is very old ok this business.

This girl Nusrat has very a hot body and definitely kinky. Photos don't do justice to her looks and she definitely looks more beautiful in actual. Her usp is her gorgeous big soft assets which I chewed and munched forever. She said she is new and therefore the horniness is visible in her act. Just the feeling of hugging her tight, kissing her deep and fucking her tightly in missionary position will return every money which you spend on her. Definitely recommend for people who need young busty girls at lower budget. Damage- 5 k for 2 times.

RishiRajHere
03-04-24, 21:05
Had Her 2nd time. It was as good as the previous meet. She goes by the name Simran on MR.I have read your previous FR. Mind sharing few more deets like- What were the damages? Were you able to negotiate better?

Also, how was her service AND her figure?

RishiRajHere
03-04-24, 21:37
This was my 1st time visit to CH. It was around 11 pm when I deboarded from cab at Congress House bar. As soon as I got off, I started getting signals from pimps starting on the other side of the road. One of them approached me. Since I had no contact of any pimp, I accompanied him to his den which was right there opposite to the bar.

We went inside in a dimly lit small room.

He asked my budget to which I told him I would like to see the girls 1st before deciding the budget. RTFFs in the forum had taught me the the rates started from 2. 5 k and could go up to 5-6 k. In came 3 girls, young age but none could fancy me. I am a Boobs man and prefer girls with good figure. So I politely declined.

He took me to another den just beside this building- only one NE girl. Okayish but I gave it a pass as other girls were busy.

He then told me if I am okay for slightly higher budget, he can show me premium girls den. I agreed and he took me to the lane behind this CH bar lane. We walked into a building. While I was walking up the stairs to the 2nd floor, I saw few girls on 1st floor. Upon asking, the pump told that these girls are into mujara and dancing and won't go for FS. I walked into the 2nd floor. Same setup just the room was bigger. Here was another pimp who owned this flat and told me that he only has premium girls.

He showed me few of them but I was still not convinced. I think he read this on my expression and told me that he has one more special girl but would charge 6 k. The girl came and dude she was pretty, young, lean and curves at right places. I was sold but did not allow it to come to my face. I negotiated and got the deal down to 4. 5 K.

Before I could step into the room, the 1st pump who had escorted me here asked for his tip. I told him that I would pay once I am done. I actually take care of my pimps and try to build a rapport with them and myself tip them generously. But this one was insistent. So I handed him 100 rs note and off he went. I am sure he must have taken his cut from this girl's pimp.

I went inside the room, which was small but clean and a round bed with a big mirror on the walls. I asked the girl to put on some music to get us in the mood- to which she replied- 'once I remove my dress, you won't need anything else'. And hearing her teasing words, I was like bursting in my pants.

I brought her close to me and there started a long passionate session of DFK and mauling her all over. Took out her dressplaying it to the tune of the song and kissed her all over. The girl was wet like a sponge. She returned the favor by a decent BBBJ (6/10) but it was good enough for me to control any more. Fucjed her bad in multiple positions. Finally busted inside her in doggy position while I was holding her hair and watching her boobs jiggle in the mirror. What a sight!!

Layed on the bed for few minutes while she collapsed on top of me while I smoked a cigarette.

After cleaning ourselves, I planted a kiss on her cheek and gave her 500 tip before leaving.

The pimp asked about my experience and escorted me out his building. He insisted that he only houses premium girls and next time I should come directly to him.

As I left the lane, I hailed a taxi. Sitting at the window allowing Mumbais night air to brush through my hairs, I lit another cigarette.

Deepak72
03-04-24, 22:57
After almost one year of buying ISG subscription, it has finally paid off.

A big shout out to bobtalwar bro, who shared this Russian gem and also helped in setting the meet hassle free.

Met her in premium hotel in anderi west, she guided me to her room, two knocks on the door and she opens it. There she stands with beautiful smile and welcomes me in.

I never meet white chick before and this one was mindblowingly hot and sexy.

Asked me to have shower as I was wet with sweat, had to climb 7 floors as lift would only work with access card (it was totally worth tho).

Once freshened up, sat right beside her, did lots of chit chat (almost for 30 min) , very friendly.

Asked me what I liked and was ready for almost everything I asked for.

Started playing with my tool and then starts intense DFK for next 15 mins while we were stimulated each other. She was already wet I could feel it.

Then went straight down between my legs and took Johnny in her mouth. What followed was best blowjob I ever had with lots of spitting and gagging.

Then she asked if I would like to try face sitting, I was like hell yeah!!

Licked her to my heart's content, keeping intense eye contact, she was stroking my cock while we did this.

Next, puts on condi, and starts ridding me, her ridding skills were very erotic with lots of moaning.

Then I asked if we can fuck while looking at the mirror (one of my fantasies) and she agreed.

Fucked her hard in standing doggy style position, while I was grabbing her tits. Was about to cum, but then she asked to fuck in missionary.

There she goes on bed, spreads her legs wide open, grabs my dick and pushes it in. Had an intense DFK while banging her and finished in 2 mins.

Chatted for some time, had few cigarettes and left as happy I can be.

Best experience till date I would say.

Score card.

Face: 10/10.

Boobs 10/10.

Ass: 11/10.

Attitude: super friendly (she enjoys sex).

Damages: 16 k for 1, including everything.

WIR: definitely yes.

Cheers.Share the contact please.

Deepak72
03-04-24, 22:59
Hey bros,

Looks- 9.

Figure- 9.

Service- 8.

Ass- 9.

If anyone of you meets her can also enquire about her friend who is also a model. Noorie said her friend is equally sexy and good in bed, looking for financial help. Enjoy vfm girls guys.Can you please share the details?

PagalGuy2022
03-05-24, 05:38
Hello Bros.

Since it will be my first visit to NL this weekend. Just wanted to know, is it safe to carry debit cards / credit cards and other ida with you, or leave them at home.

MyRulez
03-05-24, 06:54
I think 1 bldg is small den opp baar is is cheap West Indian maal,2nd den is CH where ull find UP. Bhar chicks, your last location is I think sheeshmahal. Taking right from under the bridge.

This was my 1st time visit to CH. It was around 11 pm when I deboarded from cab at Congress House bar. As soon as I got off, I started getting signals from pimps starting on the other side of the road. One of them approached me. Since I had no contact of any pimp, I accompanied him to his den which was right there opposite to the bar.

He asked my budget to which I told him I would like to see the girls 1st before deciding the budget. RTFFs in the forum had taught me the the rates started from 2. 5 k and could go up to 5-6 k. In came 3 girls, young age but none could fancy me. I am a Boobs man and prefer girls with good figure. So I politely declined.

He took me to another den just beside this building- only one NE girl. Okayish but I gave it a pass as other girls were busy.

He then told me if I am okay for slightly higher budget, he can show me premium girls den. I agreed and he took me to the lane behind this CH bar lane. We walked into a building. While I was walking up the stairs to the 2nd floor, I saw few girls on 1st floor. Upon asking, the pump told that these girls are into mujara and dancing and won't go for FS. I walked into the 2nd floor. Same setup just the room was bigger. Here was another pimp who owned this flat and told me that he only has premium girls.

He showed me few of them but I was still not convinced. I think he read this on my expression and told me that he has one more special girl but would charge 6 k. The girl came and dude she was pretty, young, lean and curves at right places. I was sold but did not allow it to come to my face. I negotiated and got the deal down to 4. 5 K.

Before I could step into the room, the 1st pump who had escorted me here asked for his tip. I told him that I would pay once I am done. I actually take care of my pimps and try to build a rapport with them and myself tip them generously. But this one was insistent. So I handed him 100 rs note and off he went. I am sure he must have taken his cut from this girl's pimp.

I went inside the room, which was small but clean and a round bed with a big mirror on the walls. I asked the girl to put on some music to get us in the mood- to which she replied- 'once I remove my dress, you won't need anything else'. And hearing her teasing words, I was like bursting in my pants.

I brought her close to me and there started a long passionate session of DFK and mauling her all over. Took out her dressplaying it to the tune of the song and kissed her all over. The girl was wet like a sponge. She returned the favor by a decent BBBJ (6/10) but it was good enough for me to control any more. Fucjed her bad in multiple positions. Finally busted inside her in doggy position while I was holding her hair and watching her boobs jiggle in the mirror. What a sight!!

Layed on the bed for few minutes while she collapsed on top of me while I smoked a cigarette.

After cleaning ourselves, I planted a kiss on her cheek and gave her 500 tip before leaving.

The pimp asked about my experience and escorted me out his building. He insisted that he only houses premium girls and next time I should come directly to him.

As I left the lane, I hailed a taxi. Sitting at the window allowing Mumbais night air to brush through my hairs, I lit another cigarette.

Tupoi
03-05-24, 09:43
Can you please share the details?Thats a 3 yr old FR, I guess lot of things including the girl would have changed 😫.

NaughtyBoi
03-05-24, 09:53
Has anyone had any experience with my**and spa in western suburbs?

Khan and Bandra area.

BusyMan64
03-05-24, 12:28
Sp = service providers are welcome.

This is a repeat post from me thinking that earlier post might have gone un noticed.

I was regular with TTS & Jennys spa. But recently the quality of girls at all spas in Mumbai have gone down.

Girls like Anna, Diana, Soniya, Juliet are completely vanished, average beauty count in Mumbai spa girls is maximum 6/10.

If any genuine SP is reading the forum, and has proper well furnished in call facility like KS of Vashi, in Western Suburbs then PLEASE contact me thru PM.

If any monger friend can share contact of a reliable sp with in call facility in western suburbs; I shall reward him either by ks contact or by cash / kind.

Sp must be located in western suburb, must have in call facility. No hotels and should have few good birds. Budget as per norms.

Sp welcome.

Regards.

TheOscillator
03-05-24, 15:16
Hello Brothers.

Travelling to Mumbai next week and will be there till 15th. Looking for some good contact of Indie or SA girls around Vashi area. I can reciprocate if anybody need contacts in Bangalore. My PM is open.

And expecting some help from Mumbaikers!

Cheers and TIA.

OCLTR.

Jooeey
03-05-24, 17:03
I think 1 bldg is small den opp baar is is cheap West Indian maal,2nd den is CH where ull find UP. Bhar chicks, your last location is I think sheeshmahal. Taking right from under the bridge.Are you sure he is talking about Sheesh Mahal here? Do the directions he described point towards that?

WhinerWeiner
03-06-24, 03:54
Try Bodhi sect 17.2 k plus 4 k for Thai. What you need is avl.Thanks, will check it out.

CowboyMum
03-06-24, 05:44
Am logging in after a while. Is Noorie still a mystery or she is real? I remember long time ago there were many posts on Noorie but no numbers being shared.

Would anyone please. Let me know her contacts.

Hey bros,

Looks- 9.

Figure- 9.

Service- 8.

Ass- 9.

If anyone of you meets her can also enquire about her friend who is also a model. Noorie said her friend is equally sexy and good in bed, looking for financial help. Enjoy vfm girls guys.

GreenBench21
03-06-24, 05:58
Can you please share the details?Hi,

can share the contact please? Can exchange a couple of birds from Mumbai and Pune, DM open.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Admin

RipVanTinkle
03-06-24, 06:50
Sp = service providers are welcome.

This is a repeat post from me thinking that earlier post might have gone un noticed.

If any monger friend can share contact of a reliable sp with in call facility in western suburbs; I shall reward him either by ks contact or by cash / kind.

Sp must be located in western suburb, must have in call facility. No hotels and should have few good birds. Budget as per norms.

Sp welcome.

Regards.+1. I would like to know the same too. Let me know. PM is open.

VickeyIsHere07
03-06-24, 11:11
Hi,

Coming Mumbai next week. Need some good verified and tested contacts of independent Air hostess or models profile for night.

Please share contacts with damages.

Thanks.

Ashwins
03-06-24, 11:27
I have read your previous FR. Mind sharing few more deets like- What were the damages? Were you able to negotiate better?

Also, how was her service AND her figure?The service was awesome. She doesn't provides CIM & Anal buy apart from these she involves in the act like the GF so definitely if you want GFE then it's worth of spending money on her. Figure wise she is slight chubby with white skin tone. She is freaky clean and wants the client too to maintain the same.

Damages: 8 k for 2 this time. I didn't negotiated too much as I was in hurry and was need of her badly. Will try to negotiate 3rd time.

MontyD1983
03-06-24, 21:28
I meet simran in a hotel near by airport metro station in darkness area on 1 Jan. She was fair, chubby and had awesome boobies. Since it was my 1st time, the damage was on higher side I. E 10 k for 2 sessions.Hi bro,

Is she on MR with digits ending 7106?

Ashwins
03-07-24, 04:39
Hi bro,

Is she on MR with digits ending 7106?Yes. That's her.

ChickenLegbro
03-07-24, 17:16
Hey, planning on meeting the infamous Payal. Does anybody have any more reviews? Is she clean and safe? How is her body? Thanks in advance.

TheGood
03-07-24, 18:48
Guys,

Any suggestions for Milky white Therapist or Indies available around Navi / Mumbai?

Please do DM.

KalaBairava
03-07-24, 21:12
Hi All,

I will be Mumbai for a short trip this weekend and looking for good VFM indie for full night fun with drinks. Can someone share the contact via DM?

I am looking for good assets, clean CAT and good sloppy BJ. If she drinks and smokes, it would be great.

Budget 20-25 k.

Preference: Incall.

SenorHarper
03-08-24, 09:43
Hello all, I am a very new monger and this is the first escort I ever met in my life.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-bangalore/mixed-white-and-asian-belarusian (someone reported her to be using fake pics but I can attest she has real pics on there).

I contacted her over MR and met her at a 5 star hotel (Hotel Sah**a Star) in February. Communication was smooth. She asked me to VC her before leaving my place. I was very relieved and bit excited to see that her pics were real (She had face pics on MR at that time). She is very pretty white girl and does not look like a WG at all. Thin lips and cute face. When I reached the hotel she asked me to come up to 2nd floor in the elevator. When the elevator stopped in the second floor She entered the elevator and stood in front of me back facing me. She was dressed elegantly in a long skirt and a shirt. She had a face mask on and asked me not talk.

She said once we go to 3rd floor I will leave for the room you wait two minutes then come and knock on the door. She told me the room number and proceeded to walk. I waited for like 10 seconds and then started following her as I was very nervous and excited and didn't want to knock on the wrong door by mistake. I will never forget that long corridor, walking 10 steps behind her for what felt like 10 minutes. Once I saw her enter a room and the door shut, I waited 2 minutes then knocked on the door. Once in she asked me for the money instantly. I gave her the cash. 30 k. I also gave her a bottle of wine I was carrying for her (lot of MR reviews suggested you get good service if you carry gifts) I know its extravagant and stupid, but I was very new and did not even know about ISG. This was her ask price for 1 shot and I did not even bargain even once. Once she got the cash, she started checking my pockets for I don't know what. Like a security guard thrifting you. She got my box of condoms off then pulled my shirt off me, undressed my pants and then told me to hop into the shower.

I thought we would be taking a shower together but she aske me to go alone and just wash myself down there before we start. I complied. A moment later she entered the shower with me. Suddenly I saw her fully naked for the first time. Her body is great. Not toned but ample tits and ass. Only thing I didn't like is she has a giant butterfly tattoo right above her ass. The shower was not sensual at all. She just washed herself and got out quick. She returned and left a towel for me. I was a bit disappointed but I cleaned myself and hopped out of shower. She shut all the curtains and the room was very dark she asked me to lay on the bed. I told her I am nervous because It is first time in 3 years I will be with a woman. She told me its okay I will not bite you. I joked and said, "unless I want you too" She didn't get it joke didn't land. She has a strong Russian Accent which is not to my liking but whatever. We got on bed and she put my hand on her tit and shoved the other tit in my mouth. That's when I realized her skin was so damn smooth. I have been with white girls before and girls much younger than her so I know what I'm talking about. It was really like silk. Her hair was very silky as well. I could smell and taste her bitter chocolate cologne on her body. She took my dick in her hand to get me hard and I just came. Like in 8 seconds I just came and I was so disappointed. I was not even hard and I thought there goes my 30 k. She was like "Already?" I was like I don't know this has never happened before. Usually it takes me a long time to cum. But she was kind enough. She got wipes from bedside and started cleaning me up. She said don't worry we'll do one more shot. My spirits were up again.

In the meantime she asked me what you want to do I said I want to cuddle. She tried but it was very mechanical and weird. She then said she could give me massage, which I tried but she has no idea how to massage, I just hurt me. I told her to stop and we just ended up talking a bit. She told me she is a mum and she don't like her body because she got fat. I am not into very skinny girls and her boobs and ass were very firm but also soft so I told her she has a great body for my taste. Then I was ready for my second round. I asked her can we put lights on But she didn't want to. So we put on the the little lamp by the bedside but it didn't make much difference. I asked her to kiss, but she was not co-operative wouldn't do DFK and the other kind of kissing was just sad so I avoided it. I asked to suck on her tits for a bit. Did that for 5 minutes then she got between my legs and started giving me HJ to get me hard. Once hard she told me I was so big (which I am not) I thought she just saying this in like a sexual way to make me feel nice. She then put on condi and started to suck me. No BBBJs. BJ was ok. She tried to please but wasn't amazing.

I asked her to fuck me. She got on top of me and took me inside her. Her cat was very loose. Felt like nothing. She rode for like 2 minutes then started making nakhras saying I am too big (again I am not even average) She said her cat hurts because since she came to India it is just dick after dick for her. All these things got me very turned off as I didn't like thinking about all this. She got off me and changed the condi. I was soft. She sucked me again for like 5 minutes but I wouldn't cum. Second Nuts always take very long for me. She tried hard with BJ but then got tired and took off condi. Then she got some lube and gave me a crazy HJ. For like 20 minutes. I kept asking her If we can fuck (good as it was I can HJ myself at home!) She kept making faces and telling me her pussy hurting and shit. I was pissed but HJ was good so kept going. Then she started rushing me. Cum baby, why won't you cum and shit. I started not enjoying. She jerked me aggressively and made me cum. I shot my load and this time she was like wtf babe why so much. She didn't even clean me and just gave me some wipes. I was disheartened as I had wanted a passionate fuck and DFK with girlfriend experience but what I got was a handjob experience instead. She went to the shower while I wiped myself alone, thinking about the 30 k and a good rose wine. It cost me for a HJ. She came out the shower and I went in and washed myself. When I came out she started talking all nicely. She was like you had fun no? I faked it and said yeah ofcourse. She was like next time you want to try 3 some, I have a friend she will also be here. I asked her what's her name. She told me she is not on MR. I said yeah but in my head I was like no way. On my way home she texted me asking insta ID and shit. I blocked her. I just felt a little betrayed.

Face: 8.

Tits & Ass: 7 (firm and soft) +1 extra for silky milky skin.

Pussy:4 (very loose).

BJ: 5 (nothing special).

HJ: 8 (very good).

Pros:

Very silky skin.

Pretty face.

Safe and Clean.

Hosts in a nice hotel.

Cons:

No DFK.

Not so involved.

No moans nothing.

Did not fuck.

Damages: 30 k + wine (foolish inexperience. I am sure she would come down a lot if bargained).

Would I Recommend: Maybe once for much cheaper price (just for the skin).

Would I Repeat: No way.

P.S. Apologies if I've unknowingly contributed towards jacking up prices. I have found ISG only recently and learnt a lot from all the FRs. I've met a few Afros since then and my experience has been much better. One in particular was amazing AF. But I really want to meet some VFM Indian girls. Now I call upon all respected seniors and fellow mongers to help a naive soul out. I would really like to try Ashmit Punjabi, Garima, Muskaan, etc. Girls who have garnered legendary FRs on this sub. My DMs are open brothers. Please SHOW ME THE WAY!

P.S. S. I am a guy working in the film industry and I've just started my mongering journey. I haven't got many contacts except for the one above and a few Afros. But my goal is to become a legendary Monger in this life like my namesake. Any help would be appreciated and reciprocated 10 folds in the future and soon god willing.

Peace out.

Mona224
03-09-24, 07:26
Hi guys will be in Mumbai in coming week. Please share some independent girls contact or even sp who keeps young and good girl. Will reciprocate with other contacts.

Unlocked
03-09-24, 11:42
Hey Mongersss.

Recently a fellow monger posted about a which had relocated from linking road to pali hill or something where FS was available. Would highly appreciate the connect and reciprocate as well.

Cheers To Mongering.

Unlocked.

Roccolo
03-09-24, 13:38
Dear Fellow Forum Users, I will have my first trip in Mumbay one week from now, I'm in my late 30's and I am looking for some fellow monger that wants to share a coffee or a drink before or in-between sessions in dens. As it's my first time, I have already studied the forum but I would still appreciate some guidance from people that know the place better.

I'll be happy to buy you one or 2 drinks and share my experiences and contacts in Philippines. I'll be staying very close to Congress House, so it would be nice to come along some experienced member in visiting Congress Hose and NL.

Regards.

GCop123
03-09-24, 17:32
https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-mumbai/bella-hot-babe-just-arrived-in-mumbai

Has anyone tried her? If yes do share some info on her.

Thanks.

Gcop.

DrySpell123
03-10-24, 08:14
Hi bro,

Is she on MR with digits ending 7106?Anyone else tried Simran from MR, number ending 7106. Planning to take on Tuesday. Any red flags or can she be brought down to 8 k?

MyRulez
03-10-24, 09:06
Yes bro. ,it's in line below bridge, don't enter CH just walk straight and take right, it's near famous school, ull find pimps there,1st floor is for mujra, gals don't provide s*x,2nd floor all boomboom.

Are you sure he is talking about Sheesh Mahal here? Do the directions he described point towards that?

PremBhai
03-10-24, 09:23
Her name is Chanel and how could you meet her in Feb when she is not in the country since last 6 months?

Hello all, I am a very new monger and this is the first escort I ever met in my life.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-bangalore/mixed-white-and-asian-belarusian (someone reported her to be using fake pics but I can attest she has real pics on there).

I contacted her over MR and met her at a 5 star hotel (Hotel Sah**a Star) in February. Communication was smooth. She asked me to VC her before leaving my place. I was very relieved and bit excited to see that her pics were real (She had face pics on MR at that time). She is very pretty white girl and does not look like a WG at all. Thin lips and cute face. When I reached the hotel she asked me to come up to 2nd floor in the elevator. When the elevator stopped in the second floor She entered the elevator and stood in front of me back facing me. She was dressed elegantly in a long skirt and a shirt. She had a face mask on and asked me not talk.

She said once we go to 3rd floor I will leave for the room you wait two minutes then come and knock on the door. She told me the room number and proceeded to walk. I waited for like 10 seconds and then started following her as I was very nervous and excited and didn't want to knock on the wrong door by mistake. I will never forget that long corridor, walking 10 steps behind her for what felt like 10 minutes. Once I saw her enter a room and the door shut, I waited 2 minutes then knocked on the door. Once in she asked me for the money instantly. I gave her the cash. 30 k. I also gave her a bottle of wine I was carrying for her (lot of MR reviews suggested you get good service if you carry gifts) I know its extravagant and stupid, but I was very new and did not even know about ISG. This was her ask price for 1 shot and I did not even bargain even once. Once she got the cash, she started checking my pockets for I don't know what. Like a security guard thrifting you. She got my box of condoms off then pulled my shirt off me, undressed my pants and then told me to hop into the shower.

I thought we would be taking a shower together but she aske me to go alone and just wash myself down there before we start. I complied. A moment later she entered the shower with me. Suddenly I saw her fully naked for the first time. Her body is great. Not toned but ample tits and ass. Only thing I didn't like is she has a giant butterfly tattoo right above her ass. The shower was not sensual at all. She just washed herself and got out quick. She returned and left a towel for me. I was a bit disappointed but I cleaned myself and hopped out of shower. She shut all the curtains and the room was very dark she asked me to lay on the bed. I told her I am nervous because It is first time in 3 years I will be with a woman. She told me its okay I will not bite you. I joked and said, "unless I want you too" She didn't get it joke didn't land. She has a strong Russian Accent which is not to my liking but whatever. We got on bed and she put my hand on her tit and shoved the other tit in my mouth. That's when I realized her skin was so damn smooth. I have been with white girls before and girls much younger than her so I know what I'm talking about. It was really like silk. Her hair was very silky as well. I could smell and taste her bitter chocolate cologne on her body. She took my dick in her hand to get me hard and I just came. Like in 8 seconds I just came and I was so disappointed. I was not even hard and I thought there goes my 30 k. She was like "Already?" I was like I don't know this has never happened before. Usually it takes me a long time to cum. But she was kind enough. She got wipes from bedside and started cleaning me up. She said don't worry we'll do one more shot. My spirits were up again.

In the meantime she asked me what you want to do I said I want to cuddle. She tried but it was very mechanical and weird. She then said she could give me massage, which I tried but she has no idea how to massage, I just hurt me. I told her to stop and we just ended up talking a bit. She told me she is a mum and she don't like her body because she got fat. I am not into very skinny girls and her boobs and ass were very firm but also soft so I told her she has a great body for my taste. Then I was ready for my second round. I asked her can we put lights on But she didn't want to. So we put on the the little lamp by the bedside but it didn't make much difference. I asked her to kiss, but she was not co-operative wouldn't do DFK and the other kind of kissing was just sad so I avoided it. I asked to suck on her tits for a bit. Did that for 5 minutes then she got between my legs and started giving me HJ to get me hard. Once hard she told me I was so big (which I am not) I thought she just saying this in like a sexual way to make me feel nice. She then put on condi and started to suck me. No BBBJs. BJ was ok. She tried to please but wasn't amazing.

I asked her to fuck me. She got on top of me and took me inside her. Her cat was very loose. Felt like nothing. She rode for like 2 minutes then started making nakhras saying I am too big (again I am not even average) She said her cat hurts because since she came to India it is just dick after dick for her. All these things got me very turned off as I didn't like thinking about all this. She got off me and changed the condi. I was soft. She sucked me again for like 5 minutes but I wouldn't cum. Second Nuts always take very long for me. She tried hard with BJ but then got tired and took off condi. Then she got some lube and gave me a crazy HJ. For like 20 minutes. I kept asking her If we can fuck (good as it was I can HJ myself at home!) She kept making faces and telling me her pussy hurting and shit. I was pissed but HJ was good so kept going. Then she started rushing me. Cum baby, why won't you cum and shit. I started not enjoying. She jerked me aggressively and made me cum. I shot my load and this time she was like wtf babe why so much. She didn't even clean me and just gave me some wipes. I was disheartened as I had wanted a passionate fuck and DFK with girlfriend experience but what I got was a handjob experience instead. She went to the shower while I wiped myself alone, thinking about the 30 k and a good rose wine. It cost me for a HJ. She came out the shower and I went in and washed myself. When I came out she started talking all nicely. She was like you had fun no? I faked it and said yeah ofcourse. She was like next time you want to try 3 some, I have a friend she will also be here. I asked her what's her name. She told me she is not on MR. I said yeah but in my head I was like no way. On my way home she texted me asking insta ID and shit. I blocked her. I just felt a little betrayed.

Face: 8.

Tits & Ass: 7 (firm and soft) +1 extra for silky milky skin.

Pussy:4 (very loose).

BJ: 5 (nothing special).

HJ: 8 (very good).

Pros:

Very silky skin.

Pretty face.

Safe and Clean.

Hosts in a nice hotel.

Cons:

No DFK.

Not so involved.

No moans nothing.

Did not fuck.

Damages: 30 k + wine (foolish inexperience. I am sure she would come down a lot if bargained).

Would I Recommend: Maybe once for much cheaper price (just for the skin).

Would I Repeat: No way.

P.S. Apologies if I've unknowingly contributed towards jacking up prices. I have found ISG only recently and learnt a lot from all the FRs. I've met a few Afros since then and my experience has been much better. One in particular was amazing AF. But I really want to meet some VFM Indian girls. Now I call upon all respected seniors and fellow mongers to help a naive soul out. I would really like to try Ashmit Punjabi, Garima, Muskaan, etc. Girls who have garnered legendary FRs on this sub. My DMs are open brothers. Please SHOW ME THE WAY!

P.S. S. I am a guy working in the film industry and I've just started my mongering journey. I haven't got many contacts except for the one above and a few Afros. But my goal is to become a legendary Monger in this life like my namesake. Any help would be appreciated and reciprocated 10 folds in the future and soon god willing.

Peace out.

Kamashutra
03-10-24, 12:27
Hey buddies,

I have been absent from the scene for a along time. Want to know what is scene of massage parlours in Darkness or monkey area. I had been to Jenny's den couple of time. Experience was mixed, sometime good other time okayish. Monkey area tts is still operational? Please share your views.

SenorHarper
03-10-24, 21:35
Her name is Chanel and how could you meet her in Feb when she is not in the country since last 6 months?Hey. Sorry my bad for missing out the year. I'm talking February 2023. I said in the post its been many months since then and it was the first encounter of my life, she had face pics back then etc. I've since been with a few Afros in Vadodara for which I wrote an FR in the Vadodara sub where I've even mentioned these are not my first encounters but this is my first FR.

Dude3086
03-11-24, 04:27
Hi. I have this fantasy since many years of seeing a mujra. I've read on this forum that one can see mujras at Sheesh Mahal near CH. Is this correct? If yes, can someone please guide me as to where exactly is Sheesh Mahal? How to reach it? What time does the mujra start? And how much does it cost?

Thanks!

ThorHulk2
03-11-24, 07:58
[QUOTE=Aretheyavailableondaytime? This was my 1st time visit to CH. It was around 11 pm when I deboarded from cab at Congress House bar. As soon as I got off, I started getting signals from pimps starting on the other side of the road. One of them approached me. Since I had no contact of any pimp, I accompanied him to his den which was right there opposite to the bar.

As I left the lane, I hailed a taxi. Sitting at the window allowing Mumbais night air to brush through my hairs, I lit another cigarette. [ / Aretheyavailableondaytime?

Lucifer12
03-11-24, 10:30
First time in Mumbai, can anyone kindly share any SP/ indies contact Incall prefer.Any good MP with damages. Would be here for couple of days.
Staying in Andheri.

Can resiprocate in Delhi and Kolkata.

PM open.

TIA.

FckMyWife
03-11-24, 11:48
Can you refer a hot PYT from Kurla to Vashi area?

Someone who is good looking, hot, good company and maintaining high standard of personal hygiene.

In budget of 5 to 7 k.

Pl DM thanks.

Darel
03-11-24, 11:51
Seniors please shed some light on Chinese currency iron branch and others in darkness, name of good therepists to take, and cost.

Thank you.

Ranvir 226
03-11-24, 12:03
In some discussion, there were talks that sapna sappu, the veteran be grade actress sapna sappu is available. Has any brother tried. Can any brother help. She has always been in the list, inspite of her age now. Thanks in advance.

ApacheGuy
03-11-24, 15:25
In some discussion, there were talks that sapna sappu, the veteran be grade actress sapna sappu is available. Has any brother tried. Can any brother help. She has always been in the list, inspite of her age now. Thanks in advance.Even if she is available, the price tag will be unimaginable.

Manoj11
03-11-24, 17:00
Hello all,

Have been mongering in Mumbai and Pune for some time now. Usual places where have found decent service are.

1. Jenny's spa.

2. Girls from south east Asia or ex-soviet on MR.

3. Some Thai spas in Pune.

With all these girls, one can expect decent looks, good hygiene, place, decent service without nakhra and not so heavy on pocket (approx 5 k / session).

Whenever have tried to go with some desi profiles on MR, have found them to be exorbitantly priced (usually 10 k upward per session) or poor looks / hygiene or possibility of fraud. And in most these cases, you also have to account for additional cost for place.

Would love to hear if there are reliable Indian profiles with decent look, hygiene, service and pocket friendly. ? Or that doesn't exist and one should stick to spa / Jenny.

Any help in this direction will really be great.

Karton114
03-12-24, 03:17
Met Nusrat for full day fun. She is more excited for full days.

The place was fixed in Malad. And we spent awesome time.

Her body is to be enjoyed for full day and sometimes in night.

Face- 7. 5.

Figure- 8.

Service - 8. 5.

Damage- 8 k full day.

WIR. Yes.

VickeyIsHere07
03-12-24, 07:03
Hi guys awaiting response.

Hi,

Coming Mumbai next week. Need some good verified and tested contacts of independent Air hostess or models profile for night.

Thanks.

ApacheGuy
03-12-24, 07:04
I stay in malad, are you willing to share?

Face- 7. 5.

Figure- 8.

Service - 8. 5.

Damage- 8 k full day.

WIR. Yes.

NeverEnding111
03-12-24, 10:27

Face- 7. 5.

Figure- 8.

Service - 8. 5.

Damage- 8 k full day.

WIR. Yes.Please clear your inbox and if you can share her details, I will receprocate.

VickeyIsHere07
03-12-24, 13:30
Hello friends please help.

Reaching Mumbai on Thursday.

Hi,

Thanks.

Roccolo
03-12-24, 14:51
Hello all,

Have been mongering in Mumbai and Pune for some time now. Usual places where have found decent service are.

1. Jenny's spa.

2. Girls from south east Asia or ex-soviet on MR.

3. Some Thai spas in Pune.

With all these girls, one can expect decent looks, good hygiene, place, decent service without nakhra and not so heavy on pocket (approx 5 k / session).

Whenever have tried to go with some desi profiles on MR, have found them to be exorbitantly priced (usually 10 k upward per session) or poor looks / hygiene or possibility of fraud. And in most these cases, you also have to account for additional cost for place..Where is this Jenny spa?

DrySpell123
03-12-24, 21:06
Could someone suggest a hotel near Mumbai airport?

A 3 star or 4 star.

Must be clean.

Easy on the wallet.

Skybird1808
03-12-24, 22:11
I have been unfortunate to always visit Mumbai post 10 pm and that too for 6-8 hours only. Have contacts of Jen spa, payal, etc but could never make good of them due to such timings. Always wanted to experience BBBJ and CIM, but fell short of it due to various reasons.

Landed in Mumbai at around 1 am. Explored Locanto. Found one afro who agreed to BBBJ and CIM. Fixed charges and set course.

She lives near oshiwara park. Young slim thing. Like her body. She delivered as promised. Good mouth work. Leaving Mumbai satisfied.

Charges - 2 k for once (+ gave her 500 extra).

Pm me. Will help only genuine guys.

CumHard9
03-13-24, 03:22

A 3 star or 4 star.

Must be clean.

Easy on the wallet.You want for short time or long time bro? If short time then many options available in Brevistay or Mistay. They are easy on wallet too.

CharlieSheen69
03-13-24, 04:40
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Selva0610
03-13-24, 04:59
I have been unfortunate to always visit Mumbai post 10 pm and that too for 6-8 hours only. Have contacts of Jen spa, payal, etc but could never make good of them due to such timings. Always wanted to experience BBBJ and CIM, but fell short of it due to various reasons.

Landed in Mumbai at around 1 am. Explored Locanto. Found one afro who agreed to BBBJ and CIM. Fixed charges and set course.

She lives near oshiwara park. Young slim thing. Like her body. She delivered as promised. Good mouth work. Leaving Mumbai satisfied.

Pm me. Will help only genuine guys.As per their website and information from them Arab instrument spa is open till 3 am and their another spa (different name) is open 24 hrs but yet to check.

Lucifer12
03-13-24, 07:01

Pm me. Will help only genuine guys.First time in Mumbai. Can you help with the digits. PM open.

TuffGuyhSome
03-14-24, 12:01
If someone can afford these prices there are better alternatives than webseries actresses. With that prices better to go firang WGs who keep touring India.

Everyone is reaching out, I expected this hence never talked much about it on forum. Wait for few months, this will pass off. No one has that kind of money to splurge for long.

At this point, every DM I am getting is to help with these prices and I don't know how anyone is expecting me to reduce them. I shared a casting agents number with couple of brothers and they started treating him like an SP previously so he distanced me. Hence I avoid talking of actresses altogether here.

But I will drop my secret anyway since I am leaving the city in next 2 weeks. I stayed at Goregaon and frequented film city areas and made contacts with casting agents. These agents and the actresses also frequent the 2 malls in Malad. It was always easy to pick up with their help. Some actresses and models I have had for dirt cheap and couple of them for free also. Just keep these casting agents happy and treat them like good friends and give respect which they don't get in their profession unless they are big names. Same for small directors.

Newbie1998
03-14-24, 15:29
Anyone met her? Looks worse than earlier stock but still great (body is to my liking but face is not) She is charging a bomb 40 k for 2 which is insane to pay but I Bangalore.

There is a serious lack of good looking WG.

Anyone met her and can elaborate on their experience.

Blue Guy
03-14-24, 19:49

Face- 8.

Figure- 8. 5.

Boobs- 8. 5.

Service - 8.

Damage- 4000 for 2 times. She is not meeting many people nowadays so I was able to negotiate nicely.Hey bro,

I am returning to Mumbai after long time for few days next week. I was a regular here when I lived in this city before I moved to another state.

I have no contacts now since almost all are obsolete. Will you help me indi Garima or any good spa between Andheri and Mumbai Central because that is where I will be next week.

Frankly, I don't have anything to share right now but you ever visit Gujarat let me know and I will help you.

NeverEnding111
03-15-24, 15:55
Hey bros,

Has anyone tried her asking 20 k for 2.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-ahmedabad/first-time-in-ahmed-bella-hot-babe-arriv

RohanBhr
03-15-24, 16:00
Hey bros,

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-ahmedabad/first-time-in-ahmed-bella-hot-babe-arriv20 k is very high start from 10 k. Most of asian babe ready meet in 12 k to 15 k.

Roccolo
03-15-24, 17:03
Dear Members, thanks to hose who have already been so kind to share with me some information. My Private Message is open and will welcome any contact / suggestion. I'll be arriving tomorrow evening and I'll be happy to meet some of you. Thanks.

Dear Fellow Forum Users, I will have my first trip in Mumbay one week from now, I'm in my late 30's and I am looking for some fellow monger that wants to share a coffee or a drink before or in-between sessions in dens. As it's my first time, I have already studied the forum but I would still appreciate some guidance from people that know the place better.

I'll be happy to buy you one or 2 drinks and share my experiences and contacts in Philippines. I'll be staying very close to Congress House, so it would be nice to come along some experienced member in visiting Congress Hose and NL.

Regards.

BigPen
03-15-24, 20:20
Hey bros,

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-ahmedabad/first-time-in-ahmed-bella-hot-babe-arrivI WA her. She herself brought it down to 15 k. Maybe you can bring her to 10-12 k. ATB.

BigPen
03-15-24, 20:37
Hello Seniors!

I am new to Mumbai and Mongering. I want to settle into this space and bang as many babes without breaking the wallet.

I would like to reach out to all seniors seeking help / advice:

Tips and tricks on finding and bargaining Indies, SPs, and personal safety guidelines are welcomed.

I live between Andheri and Malad Area. I have learned there are a lot of models and actresses living / working in this area. Tips on finding, befriending and becoming FWB with them are also appreciated.

If someone can recommend MR profiles, preferably 5 k but up to 10 k damages, it would be really, really appreciated.

BigPen.

BatmanWill
03-16-24, 06:35
Was in Bombay for couple of days on work and tried this spa after reading the reviews and since it was closer to me as well.

Counter fee he was charging very high 3 k got it down to 2.5 k.

Selected Thai therapist Ivy, looks petite and ok. After 5 min of discussion she gave the menu. (high prices again) got it to 3.5 k for B2B and BJ. It was mechanical and ended in 2 minutes unfortunately. After gave some name sake massage for 10 minutes, I lost interest and ended. She joined me in tower and was flirtative, don't feel like doing anything despite she being nude and giving access.

Damage 3.5 k to therapist and 2.5 k at counter.

WIR: no, better to go for indies, saw some good FRs on indies, kudos to the forum guys for contributing in terms of what spas to try, this helps travellers like me.

If any one can share contacts of Nusrat, Garima and any other indies.

Will be travelling in next 4 days again. Staying around BKC. PM is open, thanks in advance.

Keep mongering.

HardFuck9
03-16-24, 10:17
Hello guys,

I have been a member of this forum for quite sometime now and mainly used it for my trips to Thailand and Germany. Currently residing in Gujarat.

Lately I have not been able to visit Thailand due to change in our business model and shifting our production to India.

I visit Mumbai almost every month but have only availed services in CH or a hotel in M Road.

Can you please help with any good SP or contact of Nusrat, Garima, Noorie, Payal. Rabale, Ashmit Punjabi.

I am not keen on visiting MP or availing services on MR. Always prefer a reputed SP or genuine FR**lancer.

If any monger friend can share contacts I shall reward him by cash / kind.

My PM is open.

Thank you.

TharkiInsaan
03-16-24, 16:40

A 3 star or 4 star.

Must be clean.

Easy on the wallet.Whenever I'm visiting Mumbai, I usually book Lemon Tree if it's for day use only or overnight and in case LT is not available then Ginger.

Ashwins
03-17-24, 05:55
I was searching for some chicks on MR. Got this young half Japanese named by Via. Texted her. Quoted 20 k for 1 . Brought to 10 k for 2. Asked address. Fab hotel in darkness area. Went there. Asked to pay ₹500 by receptionist. Paid. Went to room. Door was opened by her and dude she was wearing sexy black dress. She was not able to speak English properly but she was trying and her figures was same as her MR pictures. She was overall awesome.

Damage: 10500 for 2 session.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-mumbai/sweet-via-naughty-and-cute

Champ211
03-17-24, 06:41
Hello mongers,

Mongering since many years mostly in Pune and in Gujarat.

Visiting Mumbai in April month and planning to take 3-4 different birds plus NL this time.

Any help with indies is appreciated, looking for contacts like Asmit Punjabi, Farzana, Garima or any other VFM girls.

DM for any help in Pune, I don't mind sharing details without exchange.

Cheers.

Praks111
03-17-24, 18:50
Hey Mumbai Monger Bros.

I have been away from ISG for long.

Wanted to check, if the indes like Elisha, Sabrina, Lubna Khan, Priya Kaur, Sonal of SEA fame, Kali Chut of SEA fame, Fiza, etc are still active.

Of course these are old names that used to rock the forum earlier. So curious.

SeductiveChip
03-17-24, 20:13
Hello Seniors!

I am new to Mumbai and Mongering. I want to settle into this space and bang as many babes without breaking the wallet.

I would like to reach out to all seniors seeking help / advice:

Tips and tricks on finding and bargaining Indies, SPs, and personal safety guidelines are welcomed.

I live between Andheri and Malad Area. I have learned there are a lot of models and actresses living / working in this area. Tips on finding, befriending and becoming FWB with them are also appreciated.
.Found this on one of the forums recently on how to buy subscription. Hope it helps.

"Subscription issue resolved.

Dear bros.

I have seen many people have problem in buying subscription.

I will tell my experience which was super simple and smooth and I have done it 3 times here to buy subscription.

Use zebpay it's and Indian app for cryptocurrency.

And buy bitcoin for 25 usd.

You can buy in inr which will amount to 2000 approx.

Transaction fees is very low.

After buying you can just send the btc to address of ISG mentioned in website."

Yash56
03-17-24, 20:20
Hello guys,

I have been a member of this forum for quite sometime now and mainly used it for my trips to Thailand and Germany. Currently residing in Gujarat.

Lately I have not been able to visit Thailand due to change in our business model and shifting our production to India.

I visit Mumbai almost every month but have only availed services in CH or a hotel in M Road.

Can you please help with any good SP or contact of Nusrat, Garima, Noorie, Payal. Rabale, Ashmit Punjabi.

I am not keen on visiting MP or availing services on MR. Always prefer a reputed SP or genuine FR**lancer.

If any monger friend can share contacts I shall reward him by cash / kind.

My PM is open.

Thank you.Hello, welcome to Mumbai club!

How do I get to that hotel in M Road? Please guide me with landmark or name. Thanks.

On The Wings
03-18-24, 11:53
How do I get to that hotel in M Road? Please guide me with landmark or name. Thanks.You don't have PM facility. Still, can give some guidelines on Hotels rendering Services.

If Dahisar, Byander & Vashi is okay for you. Can give some guidelines. Names are not supposed to be shared in Public. Bye.

HardFuck9
03-18-24, 14:40
Hello guys,

I am in touch with Soni (Gujju Bhabhi).

She is quoting 14 k for 2 and not ready to go any lower.

One of FR's I read says she charges 6 k for 2.

Not sure whether to go ahead, will wait and see.

AliBaba Info
03-18-24, 16:48
Can anyone comment or give feedback on SP number ending with 6160 ?

RkgRoyal
03-18-24, 17:22
Hi,

In touch with Preet number ending 960, has anyone meet her ask rate 12 k for 2. I did Cam with her earlier, now looking to meet her. Any feedback appreciated.

ThunderBolt141
03-19-24, 05:35
I was recently at Nagaon Beach for 2 N stay. Is mongering safe there? Has anyone had any experience over there? I contacted local SPs there who quoted 5 k for full night. But they wanted advance payment over WhatsApp. Sensing that they might be fraud, I didn't go ahead. Had recently saw a news where some Colombian girls were rescued and traffickers arrested. I had a great urge though to get some bird for full night. Any inputs or advice appreciated!!

Ashwins
03-19-24, 06:07
You don't have PM facility. Still, can give some guidelines on Hotels rendering Services.

If Dahisar, Byander & Vashi is okay for you. Can give some guidelines. Names are not supposed to be shared in Public. Bye.Any area is fine for me. Kindly guide this junior.

Tornado24
03-19-24, 08:41
Hi.

I will be visiting Mumbai for couple of days and looking for a hotel in Andheri, Goregaon area which do not have problem with "guests" visiting.

Also could someone help with good nightlife spots where I can find good quality guests to bring with me.

I can help with Bangalore or Hyderabad contacts if anyone wants (the scene is not as good as Mumbai there tbh) 0.

RkgRoyal
03-19-24, 12:56
Hi,

In touch with Preet number ending 960, has anyone meet her ask rate 12 k for 2. I did Cam with her earlier, now looking to meet her. Any feedback appreciated.Guys avoid meeting her. Lot of commitments before meeting but it was all mechanical. Committed 2 session but run away after one.

GCop123
03-19-24, 15:01
Has anyone tried her?

Quotes 40 k /90 min, agreed to 25 k /90 min.

CumHard9
03-19-24, 15:11
Hi.

I will be visiting Mumbai for couple of days and looking for a hotel in Andheri, Goregaon area which do not have problem with "guests" visiting.

Also could someone help with good nightlife spots where I can find good quality guests to bring with me.

I can help with Bangalore or Hyderabad contacts if anyone wants (the scene is not as good as Mumbai there tbh).Basically all couple friendly hotels won't have any issues with guest coming to your room, but you would need to book double occupancy if you plan to spend longer time.

TharkiInsaan
03-19-24, 17:05
Has anyone tried her?

Quotes 40 k /90 min, agreed to 25 k /90 min.I didn't meet her but I enquired about a meet with her last May and got to know that she's post-op. Just letting you know if that is a dealbreaker for you.

Yash56
03-19-24, 17:35
You don't have PM facility. Still, can give some guidelines on Hotels rendering Services.

If Dahisar, Byander & Vashi is okay for you. Can give some guidelines. Names are not supposed to be shared in Public. Bye.Thank you so much. I will be glad if you share couple of guidelines.

Vashi is closest to me and Dahisar and Byander are far but I can reach if I get lead.

Newbie1998
03-19-24, 18:58
https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-bangalore/your-sweet-margarita-just-arrive?utf8=✓&location=Bangalore.

Any review on her? She frequents Mumbai.

On The Wings
03-19-24, 20:13
Any area is fine for me. Kindly guide this junior.Here, we go:

1) travel from Dahisar Chek Naka. Kashi Mira Road. Few minutes travel, you will encounter the Flyover and Service Lanes on both the Sides. On your RHS you can see the Hotel in glowing Red color. Move on the service lane on your left side of Flyover. Keep moving. Big Petrol Bunk after that take you-Turn. You can come to the Hotel. Well kept Hygienic Rooms with Wall Mirrors. Choice is yours. For a couple of hours or 24 hours stay, As usual Check-out Time is 12 in the Noon.

2) the same Left side service Lane. Keep moving. You reach Shivaji Chowk. Turn Left. Byander main road. Reach the last end of the road. Sona Nest Signal. Take right. At the very entrance of the road you can see one Police chowk. Keep moving. You can see one Hotel (name of the Signal) on the RHS just after crossing ICICI ATM.

Rest is all your choice. TC.

Cuntributor
03-19-24, 20:51
Hi Guys.

I am visiting India after a gap. Been reading the forum. Most FRs are SPA, MR, SA related and very few direct indies so looks like most people are skeptical to share actual contacts due to fear of loosing them to people offering high amounts / spamming them.

Also haven't seen any reviews, FRs on any dance / service bars. Are all of these closed? Please share any inputs.

Cheers.

-see.

GCop123
03-20-24, 08:35
Thanks for the info.

I didn't meet her but I enquired about a meet with her last May and got to know that she's post-op. Just letting you know if that is a dealbreaker for you.

ThorHulk2
03-20-24, 12:06
Hello Seniors, I have been trying to buy subscription using zebpay but payment is always failed so dm is not active. Please help me with any genuine couple or girl on FB or x. Thanks in advance for helping.

Caretorage
03-20-24, 12:10
Can anyone help me with Some reliable SP contacts, with High end escorts or Independent escorts Or any Genuine MR contacts don't know which one on MR are Genuine.

Cpt Sparrow
03-20-24, 13:04
Hello guys,

Not sure whether to go ahead, will wait and see.Simply avoid if she is asking more that her standard rate.

HardFuck9
03-20-24, 14:14
Yes, I tried negotiating but she won't budge so closed discussion with her.

The way she was talking, it looked like she got many guys paying her 15 k for 2.

Simply avoid if she is asking more that her standard rate.

TharkiInsaan
03-20-24, 14:59
Can anyone help me with Some reliable SP contacts, with High end escorts or Independent escorts Or any Genuine MR contacts don't know which one on MR are Genuine.Yutika, Ziya, Jazz, Sidika (afro), Isabela (Filipino) are legit although I'm not sure if the first three are currently doing meets or not as I met them all last year and even then why & J were not always available. Anna, if you're into MILFs and threesome, she has a friend. Keep an eye out for this profile called Estelle, she visits Mumbai often. If you're good at negotiating, you can have a VFM time with her. Beauty and beast in bed.

EvolveNash90
03-20-24, 18:30
Hi Guys.

I am visiting India after a gap. Been reading the forum. Most FRs are SPA, MR, SA related and very few direct indies so looks like most people are skeptical to share actual contacts due to fear of loosing them to people offering high amounts / spamming them.

Also haven't seen any reviews, FRs on any dance / service bars. Are all of these closed? Please share any inputs..You don't get any good folks there, only great people unfortunately available with SPs or known reference.

Yash56
03-20-24, 19:27
What could be average damages for 2 sessions?

Here, we go:

1) travel from Dahisar Chek Naka. Kashi Mira Road. Few minutes travel, you will encounter the Flyover and Service Lanes on both the Sides. On your RHS you can see the Hotel in glowing Red color. Move on the service lane on your left side of Flyover. Keep moving. Big Petrol Bunk after that take you-Turn. You can come to the Hotel. Well kept Hygienic Rooms with Wall Mirrors. Choice is yours. For a couple of hours or 24 hours stay, As usual Check-out Time is 12 in the Noon.

2) the same Left side service Lane. Keep moving. You reach Shivaji Chowk. Turn Left. Byander main road. Reach the last end of the road. Sona Nest Signal. Take right. At the very entrance of the road you can see one Police chowk. Keep moving. You can see one Hotel (name of the Signal) on the RHS just after crossing ICICI ATM.

Rest is all your choice. TC.

TharkiInsaan
03-20-24, 21:09
I came across this new profile in the city today: https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-mumbai/nami-s-back.

Reviews look promising but I know not to trust MR reviews all the time. She claims to be 100% Japanese and I've never been with one so definitely want to tick that off my list next week. Asking for 25 k for 2 rounds at her hotel room and not going below that. Is that a fair price? I don't mind paying if she's worth it but I've made some costly mistakes while thinking with my dick recently and want to avoid it again.

Techno2021
03-21-24, 00:14
Have your PM activated through subscription or posting FRs and getting Senior tag, then we can help you. Or else you can always visit CH and NL. See reports of distinction thread in India forum, You'll get links to detailed posts there.

ThisFun.Clear your inbox and drop me a message please.

Wizard1030
03-21-24, 02:03
Yutika, Ziya, Jazz, Sidika (afro), Isabela (Filipino) are legit although I'm not sure if the first three are currently doing meets or not as I met them all last year and even then why & J were not always available. Anna, if you're into MILFs and threesome, she has a friend. Keep an eye out for this profile called Estelle, she visits Mumbai often. If you're good at negotiating, you can have a VFM time with her. Beauty and beast in bed.Bro. Can you post FR on Isabela. Thetr are couple of profiles with that name on MR.

Which one did you try.

Master Shifu
03-21-24, 03:43
Nami is purported to be post-op trans. If that's what floats your boat, go for it. She has been well reviewed in the forum. Search for earlier reports. Said to give good service.

I came across this new profile in the city today: https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-mumbai/nami-s-back.

Reviews look promising but I know not to trust MR reviews all the time. She claims to be 100% Japanese and I've never been with one so definitely want to tick that off my list next week. Asking for 25 k for 2 rounds at her hotel room and not going below that. Is that a fair price? I don't mind paying if she's worth it but I've made some costly mistakes while thinking with my dick recently and want to avoid it again.

FuckyDucky
03-21-24, 04:09
Hey bro,

I am returning to Mumbai after long time for few days next week. I was a regular here when I lived in this city before I moved to another state.

I have no contacts now since almost all are obsolete. Will you help me indi Garima or any good spa between Andheri and Mumbai Central because that is where I will be next week.

Frankly, I don't have anything to share right now but you ever visit Gujarat let me know and I will help you.Bro clear you Inbox.

RawKerBoi
03-21-24, 04:29
Hi Guys.

Also haven't seen any reviews, FRs on any dance / service bars. Are all of these closed? Please share any inputs.

Cheers.

-see.As the title say, you need to visit Navi Mumbai to visit Service bars and Dance Bars. There are no SB's in Mumbai.

If you really want quality experience with good VFM please visit Navi Mumbai.

Do ping me if you want any more info.

On The Wings
03-21-24, 05:18
What could be average damages for 2 sessions?See, the Room boys are fixing the things. And obviously they got range. Its our choice. In any case would be 3-4 k and depends on duration.

TharkiInsaan
03-21-24, 08:24
Bro. Can you post FR on Isabela. Thetr are couple of profiles with that name on MR.

Which one did you try.This profile: https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-ahmedabad/sucking-you-til-you-say-i-cum.

Looks like she's touring Ahmedabad now, she visits Mumbai frequently too. I met her in January at her hotel room in Andheri. Quoted her price at 20 k for 1 round. I pressed for 7-8 k for 1 round before but she stuck to 10 for 1 and 15 for 2. I went ahead with 2. Facially not the best, would look much younger without the cakey makeup she puts on. Body was soft and curvy and she seemed to enjoy rough touches. OWO was superb, blows like her life depends on it. Kitty wasn't loose or too tight, didn't smell funny either, but I didn't take my chances with DATY. Sex was great, she's open to trying positions apart from the basic mish and doggie. Gave me a good reverse cowgirl experience that the locals always get tired with too quickly. Would I meet her again? I'd be on the lookout for someone more prettier to look at tbh but if no other Asian is around, I would definitely go for her just because of her service.

CoolMots
03-21-24, 18:18
Bro,

Need your urgent help and support for tomorrow in Thane.

Do share good independent profiles. Your help will be richly rewarded in future.

Enjoy Mongering.

CoolMots.

NeverEnding111
03-21-24, 19:31
Bro,

Need your urgent help and support for tomorrow in Thane.

Do share good independent profiles. Your help will be richly rewarded in future.

Enjoy Mongering.

CoolMots.Please clear your inbox.

BombayBaman
03-21-24, 21:41
I was in the mood, so I visited my usual Spa. Asked to see the lineup. Plenty of fresh faces, but I'm particularly drawn to this attractive one and then Settled on Heena.

Inside the room, we agreed the usual rates and services. Let's talk about the service description. A youthful woman with petite breasts and a slim waist. She began with BBJ, where she initially took things slowly, so I encouraged her to take it all in. Not as good as some others in the art of BBJ.

After undressing her I paid attention on her breasts and indulged in some passionate fingering for 5-10 minutes, which she seemed to thoroughly enjoy. Then, we engaged in two positions fucking with a condom.

1 K to counter and 2200 to Heena.

Overall, it was quite an enjoyable experience.

This is old FR Posting now.

BombayBaman
03-21-24, 22:02
I've been chatting with Simran on WhatsApp for the past weekend finally met her yesterday in Vashi.

Honestly, I was quite hesitant about meeting her due to many people saying she is slim and I'm not particularly into slim chicks.

She arrived at the hotel before me and was a familiar face there. After checking in, my first question to her was about her age—I was extremely doubtful she might be underage, but she assured me she was 27.

Despite my lingering doubts, I decided to proceed regardless. She undressed and took a bath, emerging in nothing but a towel. I could have lifted her with one hand!

She's a charming young woman with a clean, slender body and an nice shaved pussy. She prioritizes hygiene and uses V-Wash. We began with a passionate DFK and then I started licking her Pussy while she was busy with BBJ. After about 15 minutes of 69, we moved on to the main event. I swiftly put on a condom and engaged in missionary position, being mindful of my weight to avoid crushing her. (It felt like I was doing push-ups at the gym!

I was done fucking her in 5 minutes.

Paid her 2 K for 1 and 700 for hotel.

BombayBaman
03-21-24, 23:03
A couple of weeks ago, I had the pleasure of meeting her. A fair MILF with a fantastic figure, she has a jovial nature. We hit it off instantly as she walked in, and I found her to be a great conversationalist. Initially, she mentioned she'd be staying for two hours, but as time passed, things heated up, and she ended up staying for more time.

Though there was a bit of a slow start, once you get her in the mood, there's no stopping her. The deep French kisses were truly amazing. Her boobs are of decent size, and she's quite eager during foreplay, where she is ready to pounce on you.

Despite her age, she maintains a tight pussy, but she doesn't get very wet. I'd recommend having lubricant handy. She provided a full girlfriend experience, seemingly enjoying the way I treated her. Additionally, she's incredibly hygienic.

Overall, it was a very satisfying experience and definitely value for money. She doesn't understand English or Hindi. Nevertheless, it was a great time spent with her. The best part, for me, was her height, which allowed for additional positions—a definite plus for taller men like myself.

3 K for 2 and 1 K for hotel.

Wizard1030
03-21-24, 23:16
This profile: https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-ahmedabad/sucking-you-til-you-say-i-cum.

Looks like she's touring Ahmedabad now, she visits Mumbai frequently too. I met her in January at her hotel room in Andheri. Quoted her price at 20 k for 1 round. I pressed for 7-8 k for 1 round before but she stuck to 10 for 1 and 15 for 2. I went ahead with 2. Facially not the best, would look much younger without the cakey makeup she puts on. Body was soft and curvy and she seemed to enjoy rough touches. OWO was superb, blows like her life depends on it. Kitty wasn't loose or too tight, didn't smell funny either, but I didn't take my chances with DATY. Sex was great, she's open to trying positions apart from the basic mish and doggie. Gave me a good reverse cowgirl experience that the locals always get tired with too quickly. Would I meet her again? I'd be on the lookout for someone more prettier to look at tbh but if no other Asian is around, I would definitely go for her just because of her service.Thanks.

MR is full of trans women even Isabella looks like. One. Are you sure she is a women.

Look at this profile https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-kuala-lumpur/ur-hottie-phoenix-has-arrived. She is a trans post op. Lost some. Money on her couple of months back.

CoolMots
03-22-24, 05:28
Please clear your inbox.Inbox cleared now.

HurtKimberly
03-22-24, 06:38
Hey bros,

Pussy is also so tight and clean, I sucked her pussy for so long. As they say Muslim girls are very clean and pink down there. After that fucked her nicely while biting and sucking her lips and boobs simultaneously. She is very much perfect companion for long sessions..Hello brother,

I am from Delhi but work has led to me travelling to Mumbai.

I have been visiting frequently but every time I have witnessed a dry spell. I just saw your post on Noorie and will be delighted if you could share her contact as I am visiting Mumbai this Tuesday.

I can help with plethora of contacts of SP, s or indies in Delhi or if Mumbai blesses me with any new gems.

Thank you for sharing.

Cheers.

BatmanWill
03-22-24, 06:46
Thanks to Neverending111 for sharing the contact.

Have contacted her and got a prompt response. Since I was at hotel asked her to drop by. Came on time.

She is too old for my liking, disappointed with her looks. She dint carry condoms, so had to take her out on a walk and get them.

In terms of service she doesn't do BBJ. But open to positions.

I released quickly and lost all the interest. BBJ is a deal breaker for me.

But she is very friendly and classy.

Ended the session and sent her back saying some stress related reasons.

Even that stupid lemon tree hotel rooms are so small and claustrophobic. Entire mood has gone for a toss.

Damage: 5 k (did only 1 shot).

WIR: No.

Thanks again for two other guys (don't remember the username while I write this FR) who suggested few indies.

Until next time again when I come to Bombay. Cheers!

Few are really helpful and keeping the forum happy. Cheers.

DirtyPervert
03-22-24, 11:06
Anyone met Alice's new girl? How was the experience?

Caretorage
03-22-24, 11:38
Bro can you post FR on estelle or her MR profile link want to know new here so can you please help.

Yutika, Ziya, Jazz, Sidika (afro), Isabela (Filipino) are legit although I'm not sure if the first three are currently doing meets or not as I met them all last year and even then why & J were not always available. Anna, if you're into MILFs and threesome, she has a friend. Keep an eye out for this profile called Estelle, she visits Mumbai often. If you're good at negotiating, you can have a fun time with her. Beauty and beast in bed.

Caretorage
03-22-24, 11:42
Please help a fellow monger want to subscribe to ISG but unable to do so I have a Binance account can anyhone help me with subscribtion.

Caretorage
03-22-24, 11:44
Does anyone have an FR or have met ZEENA on MR https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-mumbai/zeena-independent-real-meet-cam.

Caretorage
03-22-24, 11:56
Please help with the contact new here.

Hello guys,

Not sure whether to go ahead, will wait and see.

HardFuck9
03-22-24, 12:02
I was in touch with Payal since last 2 days, She confirmed the meeting today morning in Thane.

She arrived on time at the hotel, We checked in together. We had lunch together and then some smokes. She is very talkative.

After lunch she went to freshen up and came out in sexy one piece. Payal is chubby, short height, handful but saggy boobs. Started with long long DFK, she licked my whole body then she went for what is known for BLOWJOB. One of the best BJs I have ever had in my life. She is very good at it. In about 10 minutes I did shoot in her mouth, She sucked my Jhonny clean and immediately went in bathroom to spit it out.

We rested for about 30-35 minutes in which she was explaining her office schedule, diet that she is following to reduce weight etc etc.

Round 2 went similar to first one. I did inform her beforehand that I am just interested in BJ and she happily obliged. Overall very good experience. Everything was over within 2 hours.

Face - 5/10.

Boobs - 5/10 Handfull & saggy.

Ass - 4/10 Flat.

DFK - 10/10.

Rimming. Yea.

GFE - 8/10.

Damages - 5 k + 1. 2 k hotel + 0. 3 lunch.

WIR. Yes for BJ+CIM.

She is charging 5 k for 1st timers, then 4 k second time onwards.

If you have strong reference + her personal phone number then she will charge 4 k.

P.S. : This is my first FR on this forum, please excuse if it's not in proper format or missing any info.

More FR's coming tomorrow. I am on a 3 day fucking spree in Mumbai. Hehehe.

ThisFun
03-22-24, 12:15
Clear your inbox and drop me a message please.Hey buddy good to see you back!

HardFuck9
03-22-24, 15:39
I was in touch with Payal since last 2 days, She confirmed the meeting today morning in Thane.

She arrived on time at the hotel, We checked in together. We had lunch together and then some smokes. She is very talkative.

After lunch she went to freshen up and came out in sexy one piece. Payal is chubby, short height, handful but saggy boobs. Started with long long DFK, she licked my whole body then she went for what is known for BLOWJOB. One of the best BJs I have ever had in my life. She is very good at it. In about 10 minutes I did shoot in her mouth, She sucked my Jhonny clean and immediately went in bathroom to spit it out.

We rested for about 30-35 minutes in which she was explaining her office schedule, diet that she is following to reduce weight etc etc.

Round 2 went similar to first one. I did inform her beforehand that I am just interested in BJ and she happily obliged. Overall very good experience. Everything was over within 2 hours.

Face - 5/10.

Ass - 4/10 Flat.

DFK - 10/10.

Rimming. Yea.

GFE - 8/10.

WIR. Yes for BJ+CIM.

If you have strong reference + her personal phone number then she will charge 4 k.

P.S. : This is my first FR on this forum, please excuse if it's not in proper format or missing any info.

More FR's coming tomorrow. I am on a 3 day fucking spree in Mumbai. Hehehe.

TharkiInsaan
03-22-24, 18:47
Bro can you post FR on estelle or her MR profile link want to know new here so can you please help.Here's here MR link: https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-osaka/s-s-mexican.

She visits India twice or thrice a year and mostly stays in Mumbai for the majority of her time as far as I know. Met her in August, 2023. Her quotes are too high but I honestly didn't mind it after meeting her. She quoted 25 k for one round and finally agreed to settle for 20 k (one round, 2 hours). I tried for 15 but she didn't budge. She looks super hot in real, although I must warn you that her boobs and ass are augmented in case it's something that turns you off. Facially, she looks pretty but most of her MR pics are photoshopped. The 7th pic in black dress is exactly how she looks like. The girl is very proactive in bed, loves to make out and can suck for as long as you want her to go on without getting tired. I wanted to take advantage of the full two hours so I stopped myself from finishing too soon and took few breaks in between. We ended up fucking in few positions and doggie was my favourite because of the view. Her pussy was tight and clean but I usually don't do DATY on wgs no matter how good it looks so I gave it a miss although I was very tempted. At 20 k she is expensive however as I mentioned before it was completely worth it at least to me.

HardFuck9
03-23-24, 05:53
Hello guys,

I am going back to Gujarat tomorrow evening.

Request contacts of MILF / pyt around Mira road. Malad.

MILF I was supposed to meet tomorrow in Malad has cancelled for some reason.

I shall reciprocate with contacts I have.

Thanks.

Hardfuck9.

DarcyDrew
03-23-24, 10:01
I have been in the city for about 8 months. Haven't had much luck in terms of any decent indie or an SP, so NL and Jenny's spa have been my regular spots.

As far as NL is confirmed, I found out after a while that 2b1f seems to have a better collection of girls and the overall experience has been better compared to 1b1f. One particular visit was quite good. Took Radha for 3. 5 k and apart from the regular BBBJ and FS, she surprised me with a rimjob. Right after trying her, I took another girl worth 11 K (too high a rate for NL, but I liked how she looked). This pretty lady was into rimming too and I had a good time. A lot of these girls move around, so check each atleast 1 b1 f and 2 b1 f before deciding on anyone.

Pushpanjali FR (pic attached) - Indie, sorta.

Came back home after a work party at around 1 in the night and pinged NL SPs to ask if they are open. Didn't receive a message. I had pinged Mahi (the Mangalore one) a long time ago to ask her for a meet but she is out of this line of work (atleast that's what she told me) and suggested this chick and gave me her number. Pinged Pushpanjali at around 1:30 and she was ready to come at short notice. Asked 15 k for 3 rounds and staying for the night. She is 50% of her pics, dark, small tits and overall a below average looking girl. Did 2 rounds with her and couldn't wait for her to leave.

Boobs: 6/10, small.

Pussy: 7/10, still tight as she doesn't do it regularly.

Ass: 5/10, kinda flat.

BBBJ skills: 6/10, she tried.

Damage: 15 K for the night, 3 rounds.

WIR: No, I like pretty birds.

Cheers.

Cpt Sparrow
03-23-24, 10:29
I've been chatting with Simran on WhatsApp for the past weekend finally met her yesterday in Vashi.

Honestly, I was quite hesitant about meeting her due to many people saying she is slim and I'm not particularly into slim chicks.

She arrived at the hotel before me and was a familiar face there. After checking in, my first question to her was about her ageI was extremely doubtful she might be underage, but she assured me she was 27.

Despite my lingering doubts, I decided to proceed regardless. She undressed and took a bath, emerging in nothing but a towel. I could have lifted her with one hand!

She's a charming young woman with a clean, slender body and an nice shaved pussy. She prioritizes hygiene and uses V-Wash. We began with a passionate DFK and then I started licking her Pussy while she was busy with BBJ. After about 15 minutes of 69, we moved on to the main event. I swiftly put on a condom and engaged in missionary position, being mindful of my weight to avoid crushing her. (It felt like I was doing push-ups at the gym!

I was done fucking her in 5 minutes.

Paid her 2 K for 1 and 700 for hotel.Hello bro, was her why region clean? And was her kitty smelly??

I heard from some monger brothers that she is infected, I'm not sure about it but recommend you to please take care.

HardFuck9
03-23-24, 17:11
Hello guys,

My second FR.

I got Sony's contact from a very good friend of mine.

Was in touch with since last week, She took her own time to confirm the meeting as she is not a regular WG and stays with her family.

Met her today afternoon at a hotel in Malad, Sony arrived on time in burqa and we were in room shortly after checking in.

Once in room, she removed her burqa, She was PYT 24 years old as expected with flesh at right places.

We did some talking for 15-20 minutes to make her feel comfortable and then started with long long DFK followed by BBBJ and a nice fucking session for good 20-25 minutes in WOT, Missionary and doggy.

Her firm handful boobs, Tight pussy and moans were amazing. Second session was almost similar as first one. Enjoyed for full 3 hours.

Body type:- average around 5 ft with flesh at right places. PYT.

Boobs:- 8/10 handful and firm.

Pussy:- 9/10 tight as it should be.

Ass:- 8/10 not very busty but looks good in doggy style.

DFK:- 10/10.

BBBJ:- 8/10 not able to take all in but gives her 100%.

CIM:- Not offered.

Anal:- Not offered.

Fucking:- Can handle rough and open to different positions.

GFE:- 10/10, not a time watcher.

WIR:- Yes, if I am into PYT.

Spend good 3 hours with her. She does not accept full night or full day offers, only comes for maximum 6 hours.

Scarer
03-24-24, 01:19
Hello guys,

My second FR.

Was in touch with since last week, She took her own time to confirm the meeting as she is not a regular WG and stays with her family.

Met her today afternoon at a hotel in Malad, Sony arrived on time in burqa and we were in room shortly after checking in.

Once in room, she removed her burqa, She was PYT 24 years old as expected with flesh at right places.

We did some talking for 15-20 minutes to make her feel comfortable and then started with long long DFK followed by BBBJ and a nice fucking session for good 20-25 minutes in WOT, Missionary and doggy.

Her firm handful boobs, Tight pussy and moans were amazing. Second session was almost similar as first one. Enjoyed for full 3 hours.

Spend good 3 hours with her. She does not accept full night or full day offers, only comes for maximum 6 hours.Nice FR. What was the damage and does it include a place?

HardFuck9
03-24-24, 02:57
Damage was 4. 5 k for 2 + 1 k hotel + . 5 k food.

Nice FR. What was the damage and does it include a place?

Caretorage
03-24-24, 09:04
Can you help with the contact thanks in advance.

Hello guys,

My second FR.

Spend good 3 hours with her. She does not accept full night or full day offers, only comes for maximum 6 hours.

Caretorage
03-24-24, 10:32
Does anyone have FR on insta models or actresses what are the damages.

Jakal2008
03-24-24, 10:35
Damage was 4. 5 k for 2 + 1 k hotel + . 5 k food.Any chance of sharing this contact.

Love PYT types.

Thanks.

Spassguy1
03-24-24, 11:49
Hi folks,

I've been following the forum for a while, different countries and it seems that Mumbai is a way more complicated to have some fun, which I didn't expect at all.

I thought Mumbai has one of the largest RLD, and all kind of services. Well, after having read 30 pages, I still didn't get how to plan my 4 days accordingly.

I also understood that some personal contacts are important and many people ask for PM for some good contacts, so I would ask you for the same.

I just checked my hotel and it seems I stay 10 minutes walk to Kamathipura so if anybody can elaborate on the best options there it would be very helpful.

Many thanks.

Newbie1998
03-24-24, 13:50
Here's here MR link: https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-osaka/s-s-mexican.

She visits India twice or thrice a year and mostly stays in Mumbai for the majority of her time as far as I know. Met her in August, 2023. Her quotes are too high but I honestly didn't mind it after meeting her. She quoted 25 k for one round and finally agreed to settle for 20 k (one round, 2 hours). I tried for 15 but she didn't budge. She looks super hot in real, although I must warn you that her boobs and ass are augmented in case it's something that turns you off. Facially, she looks pretty but most of her MR pics are photoshopped. The 7th pic in black dress is exactly how she looks like. The girl is very proactive in bed, loves to make out and can suck for as long as you want her to go on without getting tired. I wanted to take advantage of the full two hours so I stopped myself from finishing too soon and took few breaks in between. We ended up fucking in few positions and doggie was my favourite because of the view. Her pussy was tight and clean but I usually don't do DATY on wgs no matter how good it looks so I gave it a miss although I was very tempted. At 20 k she is expensive however as I mentioned before it was completely worth it at least to me.She looks like a trans bro, did you confirm.

This?

Jdax2023
03-24-24, 16:22
Hello guys,

My first FR.

Met payal from Diva at Navi Mumbai.

Once checked in, We both got relaxed and then go into action for 1st shot.

After that, She gave a good full body massage with cream which was really relaxing, she did the Massage for an hour full body.

Then we went for the 2nd shot and completed our session.

Boobs:- 7/10.

CIM:- No.

Anal:- No.

WIR:- Yes.

Damage:- 5 k for 2 shots with Massage + 1 k room.

Spassguy1
03-24-24, 17:10
Going back to my own post, I found out two best options or at least most common options:

Congress House and Navalkar Lane. It it recommendable to have a SP / pimp also for these places or I'll be ok alone?

Thanks.

NeedSex1
03-24-24, 17:32
Hi brethren,

I am visiting Mumbai this week for a Medical seminar. This forum has been very helpful to me. I have specialty in dermatology and I am a certified sexologist too. Anyone wants to meet me in person and wants to discuss his / her issues related to sex and dermatology are welcome. Please PM me and if time permits, I will call you to my place and advice you. Please bring your medical history documents also. You will see the difference yourselves in your condition.

You can contact me for:

1) Any skin problem.

2) Any sexual problems like Desire disorder, Erectile dysfunction, Premature / Delayed Ejaculation. Vaginal issues like dryness, redness, fungal / bacterial / yeast infection etc.

If anyone can share good looking contact of girl in 20's, I will be obliged.

Thanks and regards.

TharkiInsaan
03-24-24, 22:52

Face - 5/10.

Ass - 4/10 Flat.

DFK - 10/10.

Rimming. Yea.

GFE - 8/10.

WIR. Yes for BJ+CIM.

More FR's coming tomorrow. I am on a 3 day fucking spree in Mumbai. Hehehe.What's her communication and dressing sense like if you don't mind sharing? I usually stay at company provided hotels or book Lemon Tree so I don't want them thinking I brought a random wg. Would she pass for a decent GF type or should I book some cheap hotel instead?

HardFuck9
03-25-24, 07:30
Hi,

Please activate your PM so we can help you.

(To activate you have to buy subscription.).

Best regards,

Hardfuck9.

Hi folks,

I've been following the forum for a while, different countries and it seems that Mumbai is a way more complicated to have some fun, which I didn't expect at all.

I thought Mumbai has one of the largest RLD, and all kind of services. Well, after having read 30 pages, I still didn't get how to plan my 4 days accordingly.

I also understood that some personal contacts are important and many people ask for PM for some good contacts, so I would ask you for the same.

I just checked my hotel and it seems I stay 10 minutes walk to Kamathipura so if anybody can elaborate on the best options there it would be very helpful.

Many thanks.

Kuldud2001
03-25-24, 16:24
Hi folks,

Many thanks.Avoid Kamathipura like the plague. Rather look for Navalkar lane and go there.

Kuldud2001
03-25-24, 16:25
Hello guys,

My second FR.

Spend good 3 hours with her. She does not accept full night or full day offers, only comes for maximum 6 hours.This picture is of Farzana not Soni. Unless she changed her working name.

HardFuck9
03-25-24, 17:17
She is fluent in English, When she met me, she wore nice Tshirt and jeans that would pass as normal office wear.

You can always communicate with her regarding this, She is very co-operative.

What's her communication and dressing sense like if you don't mind sharing? I usually stay at company provided hotels or book Lemon Tree so I don't want them thinking I brought a random wg. Would she pass for a decent GF type or should I book some cheap hotel instead?

HardFuck9
03-25-24, 17:19
Hi,

I just confirmed with her regarding her name.

Sony is her working name. Name "Farzana" was given by her friend who was referring customers to her.

This picture is of Farzana not Soni. Unless she changed her working name.

TharkiInsaan
03-25-24, 17:47
She looks like a trans bro, did you confirm.

This?She's not trans as far as I know, I saw her pre-fake boobs pic from 2 years back and she had decent natural jugs even then just not as big as now. And her voice is very feminine. If she's indeed trans, that's some god tier transformation.

BombayBaman
03-25-24, 21:33
Messaged her on weekday and scheduled for next day. She called me to vashi in ananya lodge. First look at her she was darker than the pics and looked like a MILF next door. She was wearing a sareee which was good.

Did a little bit chit chat and then she removed her clothes. Lot of streatch marks on her belly and dark skin. I did not feel like giving DFK so skipped. She started with BBBJ. Did for 5 minutes and then we did WOT for 5 minutes and I cummed.

2nd session didn't felt like going for sex. So asked her to make me cum using her mouth. She did BBBJ for 10 minutes and I cummed.

Not a looker but cheap for pipecleaning 2 K for 2 + 700 lodge.

BombayBaman
03-25-24, 21:57
Fucking waste for money. There are around 10 black bitches in hotel Cozy inn in andheri. Among them I contacted this *****.

On message she agreed for DFK, BBBJ and CIM. I video called her and confirmed how she looked.

Reached the hotel and she demanded the money in advance, I confirmed the service she would provide before paying and she agreed too. My previous experiences with african were great. However after taking the money she started her tantrums. I cannot do DFK you cannot cum in my mouth. The way she did BBBJ I guess she did not want to do it.

Fucked her for 2 times I don't know how and left from there.

Make sure you pay these black bitches after service.

I've couple of more bad African experiences will share them.

BombayBaman
03-25-24, 23:13
I did a video call with her and she only showed her face which looked good. But once I reacher her hotel here come a big fat cow. She was wearing a sexy dress and had tattoos over all looked good.

She asked me for payment upfront I've met 2 other africans in that hotel and the time spent with thme was nice. But this ***** was stupid and didn't want to provide service. HEr BBBJ was patheric I don't think her mouth was even touching my dick. And she wanted to fuck iiiin missionary only. I wasnt feeling anything and was loosing erection. Asked her to finish me in BBBJ but she denied. Washed myself and left the place after wasting 4 K without cumming and in stress.

Do not pay african bitches before service.

BombayBaman
03-25-24, 23:27
Messaged her but she did not replied on whatsapp, called her and she told me she has stopped working. I was heart broken and told her I should get a chance to feel those big boobs after a bit of convencing she agreed we met in thane she is from western line but that time she was in thane for some work I don't know any hotel in thane so booked 1 from brevistay. The hotel was shithole.

Coming to the deed part when first I saw her I haven't seen any boobs like her in real lfe. It was way too big. Everone one was staring at her. Once insdide the hotel we did a bit of chit chat and the started doing DFK. She is good and gets involved in it. I started sucking her big boobs and she was getting hornier. She started stroking my dick and after couple of minutes asked me to climb on her she was way to horny and needed a dick. I put the condom and fucked her good for 5 minutes.

2nd round started with me asking her to give me a BBBJ she is great in BBBJ and does a good job this time I became horny and put the condom on and fucked her good for 5 minutes in doggy and cumes.

5 K for 2.

She says she is not meeting but I think she should meet with everyone and let them live their fantasies of sucking a big boobs.

BombayBaman
03-25-24, 23:51
I like slim and not old bitches. Got contact of this girl she meets in vashi. Lookswise she is good thing and big boobs. Once she removed her clothes the room was full of fish smell. Her pussy stinked very bad. I couldn't stand the smell so asked her to finsish me in BJ. Somehow cummed on HR body and left the place.

2 Kto her 700 lodge.

TharkiInsaan
03-26-24, 11:36
She is fluent in English, When she met me, she wore nice Tshirt and jeans that would pass as normal office wear.

You can always communicate with her regarding this, She is very co-operative.Thanks a lot. Looking forward to meet her when I'm in Mumbai.

DudeThe
03-26-24, 13:32
I was in the mood, so I visited my usual Spa. Asked to see the lineup. Plenty of fresh faces, but I'm particularly drawn to this attractive one and then Settled on Heena.

Inside the room, we agreed the usual rates and services. Let's talk about the service description. A youthful woman with petite breasts and a slim waist. She began with BBJ, where she initially took things slowly, so I encouraged her to take it all in. Not as good as some others in the art of BBJ.

After undressing her I paid attention on her breasts and indulged in some passionate fingering for 5-10 minutes, which she seemed to thoroughly enjoy. Then, we engaged in two positions fucking with a condom.

1 K to counter and 2200 to Heena.

Overall, it was quite an enjoyable experience.

This is old FR Posting now.Is this the one in andheri? And do they provide FS or do you need to be a regular?

DudeThe
03-26-24, 13:54
Went to Jenny's spa and saw a tall young thai chick sitting near the reception. Jenny came and took me to the room. I asked her to send in the chick sitting outside, she showed me the pics on her mobile to confirm and I selected the one I saw.

Her name was Sara, and she told me later on that she has arrived recently. Might be true as last time I visited she was not there.

So Sara came in and offered me the dispo which I declined. Asked her to focus on my lower back as I was having some pain. She did ok ok job with the massaged. When 40 minutes were left I told her to remove her clothes and settled for 3.5 k for FS. What started was pure bliss, she initiated the foreplay and was fully involved in DFK, BJ, gave johny massage with her legs. DFK was amazing and after sometime her eyes were closed and we enjoyed DFK for long long time. Her boobs were of perfect shape, and she had tattoos on her arms and bum. Foreplay continued for around 30 minutes in which she released massively and had to clean with tissues. Wore protection and she came on top and initiated another round of DFK while riding me. Took her in doggy next while slapping, squeezing her bum and enjoying the tattoo. Really didn't wanted the session to end and she told me do not end and continue. She again came on top and rode slowly while kissing / feeding me her boobs. Finally wanted to release so came in missionary and banged her hard.

Lied down on her for some time, we got dressed up, kissed for some more time and then left.

Was talking to Jenny outside when Sara came from inside. Jenny winked at her and the way she blushed was made me happy and wanting her again.

Will visit her soon.

Everything was wonderful, full 10/10 session. Counter charges - 2 k for 60 minutes although we extended little bit. Sorry for long FR, just wanted to share the experience in detail for other bros.Possible to send spa details over DM. Your inbox is full.

AmsiGame
03-26-24, 14:53
Hi Brethern,

I will be visiting Mumbai tomorrow for a day. Please share some contacts or pointers near Nariman Point.

TIA.

Safe Mongering.

ThisFun
03-26-24, 17:14
Hi,

I just confirmed with her regarding her name.

Sony is her working name. Name "Farzana" was given by her friend who was referring customers to her.

The other pics of Farzana are different than yours. I believe there is one more Farzana after all!

ThisFun

BombayBaman
03-26-24, 23:47
I met her befoer she was listed on all the escort sites. She is nice gujju bhabhi. Looks good and all her assets are alright. Only downside is she does not gives BBBJ for long. She becomes really horny while you do doggy with her.

4 K /2.

Now a days she got attitude and has started abusing everyone who is trying to get her in 4 K.

LustyBannana
03-27-24, 06:34
Friends,

I'm visiting Navi Mumbai for 3-4 days old spas have closed anyone has any new contacts of spas or Indies please send private message.

HardFuck9
03-27-24, 10:08
Avantika's number was shared to me by same very good friend of mine who shared contact of Sony with me.

Called her up on Saturday evening and deal was finalized to meet on Sunday morning for 6 hours - 3 sessions.

Booked the hotel on Brevistay for the same.

She arrived about 30 minutes late but was very apologetic, We check in to the hotel together and off to the room.

Once in the room, We did some chit chat for 15-20 minutes with some occasional smooches then off to take shower with her, she gave BBBJ in shower, She loved being roughed up.

Dried ourselves up and one of the longest foreplay began, followed by BBBJ and me finishing in missionary.

Ordered lunch, She showed pics of her friends with whom she offered to do threesome next time we meet, She also does lesbian act.

2nd session was foreplay, BBBJ, fucked her good for 15-20 minutes in cowgirl and doggy.

For 3rd session I did not have any strength left, She offered good full body massage with BBBJ and HJ mix and me cumming on her boobs.

Overall a nice experience, She did not complain on being roughed up.

Stats:

Body type. MILF, height around 5 ft 2 inch, not too slim and not too fat.

Face - 7/10, wheatish.

Boobs - 7/10, Big melons and not too saggy. Very good for boob fuck.

DFK - 10/10.

BBBJ - 10/10, takes it full in, licks balls. No teeth, uses tongue very well.

CIM. Not offered.

COB. Offered.

Anal. Not offered.

GFE - 8/10.

Attitude. Polite, Some FR's mention that she is short tempered but it was not in my case.

WIR. Yes, if you like hard / rough fucking without complains or into 3 some.

Things that I noticed. She has some stretch marks on belly, it might be turnoff for some but I did not mind it.

Meeting her again in April for 3 some.

RoshanRock
03-27-24, 17:32
Avantika's number was shared to me by same very good friend of mine who shared contact of Sony with me.

Called her up on Saturday evening and deal was finalized to meet on Sunday morning for 6 hours - 3 sessions.

Booked the hotel on Brevistay for the same.

She arrived about 30 minutes late but was very apologetic, We check in to the hotel together and off to the room.

Once in the room, We did some chit chat for 15-20 minutes with some occasional smooches then off to take shower with her, she gave BBBJ in shower, She loved being roughed up.

Dried ourselves up and one of the longest foreplay began, followed by BBBJ and me finishing in missionary.

Ordered lunch, She showed pics of her friends with whom she offered to do threesome next time we meet, She also does lesbian act.

2nd session was foreplay, BBBJ, fucked her good for 15-20 minutes in cowgirl and doggy.

For 3rd session I did not have any strength left, She offered good full body massage with BBBJ and HJ mix and me cumming on her boobs.

Overall a nice experience, She did not complain on being roughed up.

Stats:

Body type. MILF, height around 5 ft 2 inch, not too slim and not too fat.

Face - 7/10, wheatish.

Boobs - 7/10, Big melons and not too saggy. Very good for boob fuck.

DFK - 10/10.

BBBJ - 10/10, takes it full in, licks balls. No teeth, uses tongue very well.

CIM. Not offered.

COB. Offered.

Anal. Not offered.

GFE - 8/10.

Attitude. Polite, Some FR's mention that she is short tempered but it was not in my case.

WIR. Yes, if you like hard / rough fucking without complains or into 3 some.

Things that I noticed. She has some stretch marks on belly, it might be turnoff for some but I did not mind it.

Meeting her again in April for 3 some.Broo. What's the rate you paid to Avantika?

Roccolo
03-28-24, 11:15
Dear Forum readers I just come back from my visit in Mumbai this week.

First night I contacted this lady https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-mumbai/palak-real-meet-cam-show-asian-indian?q%5Bname_cont%5D=palak.

She is 21 (looks exactly like the pictures thin, nice curves and nice boobs, although the complexion is darker) but all-in-all very good hard product with nice boobs and ass, and good hygiene negotiated for 10 k 2 hours and 2 sessions. Once she arrived in the room I confirmed the terms and conditions 10 k all-in for 2 hrs 2 sessions, however just after receiving the 10 k she asked about another 2 k for the cab fare. I should have smelled the scam right then but I was already out for 10 k so I agreed for his extra 2 k.

We took a the first session and then I went for shower, when I exited the shower she was already dressed and going out of the room, saying that she was there for 1 session only, although we already agreed thru message and in person for 2 sessions 2 hrs. Usual excuses "it's the pimp messaging not me, I was told a different story etc" long story short 12 K wasted for 1 session of 15 minutes, if she did the agreed the 2 sessions for 2 hrs this could have been a really high value service, but like this it's not.

The next night I went to NL, I was assisted by a SP that a Forum Member was so kind to refer to me and he brought me to a few places, most of the girls were for 3,5 K but I wouldn't fuck them with my worst enemy's dick old ladies with very heavy make up looking like ghosts.

The 5,5 k girls were much better quality and younger but I didn't find anything good until the very last place of the 5 or 6 I visited where I engaged the service of this 20 year old Beauty for 5,7 k one session, the experience was good all-in-all, it's only a pity they don't have a combo for 2 sessions in a row.

All my interactions were with condom, although both of them have agreed for BBJ.

On my last night I took a walk in one of the collateral of Lamington Road near CH (Kiln Ln and the one in front of Tara Temple Ln) and visited a couple of dens, girls starting from 1,5 k (old ones going for 3,5 k in NL) and for 3,5 k few decent young ones but I didn't try any because of some personal constraint.

Hope this report serves some of you.

I want to personally thanks those of you that wrote me and guided me especially one FM that shared with me many suggestions and contacts.

Vbz2014
03-28-24, 14:25
Hello dear brothers.

I always had fantacy to visit SB, planning to visit sneha sb in nm.

Kindly help me with few things.

What is.

Avg cost for one beer.

Preferable time to visit.

And overall safety of the place.

Tips to find good catch, any suggestions.

Price and services offered and time duration.

PM is open.

Thank you in advance.

Will post detailed FR after my visit.

Cheers.

TharkiInsaan
03-28-24, 17:23
Dear Forum readers I just come back from my visit in Mumbai this week.

First night I contacted this lady https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-mumbai/palak-real-meet-cam-show-asian-indian?q%5Bname_cont%5D=palak.

She is 21 (looks exactly like the pictures thin, nice curves and nice boobs, although the complexion is darker) but all-in-all very good hard product with nice boobs and ass, and good hygiene negotiated for 10 k 2 hours and 2 sessions. Once she arrived in the room I confirmed the terms and conditions 10 k all-in for 2 hrs 2 sessions, however just after receiving the 10 k she asked about another 2 k for the cab fare. I should have smelled the scam right then but I was already out for 10 k so I agreed for his extra 2 k.

We took a the first session and then I went for shower, when I exited the shower she was already dressed and going out of the room, saying that she was there for 1 session only, although we already agreed thru message and in person for 2 sessions 2 hrs. Usual excuses "it's the pimp messaging not me, I was told a different story etc" long story short 12 K wasted for 1 session of 15 minutes, if she did the agreed the 2 sessions for 2 hrs this could have been a really high value service, but like this it's not.Do not fall for this fake FR. It's promoting a scam profile.

The MR profile in question is using face pics of imnehaathakur (instagram), some original and some photoshopping on Pakistani tiktok star Jannat Mirza. I don't know if IG links are allowed or not, but happy to furnish them to prove this guy is giving fake FRs.

AnilTheHunter
03-29-24, 06:34
Have a question for Mumbai brethren. Posting here as there is no different head for this.

If you need to be near about bkc. Which is the most easy 5 star hotel to get a WG in an out? Even let's say we have a double occupancy, I am trying not to be seen with WG. Trying to avoid walk of shame.

Anything with a mid floor public area / common areas in the upper floor etc?

Thanks much in advance.

ATH.

KevinShah718
03-29-24, 11:07
Have a question for Mumbai brethren. Posting here as there is no different head for this.

If you need to be near about bkc. Which is the most easy 5 star hotel to get a WG in an out? Even let's say we have a double occupancy, I am trying not to be seen with WG. Trying to avoid walk of shame.

Thanks much in advance.

ATH.Bro almost all 5 stars will have easy access is my opinion. This is subject to the girl being dressed in a manner which doesn't attract attention. Sofitel restaurants are on 1st and 3rd floor, can meet the lady there and take her onward to your room. Taj is also same. Cheers.

PuneDude123
03-29-24, 12:16
Hi all,

I am talking to Pushpa, the MILF mentioned here by our brethren. Found her attractive. But I am not sure about her height. She didn't give me a straight answer. Can someone tell me if she is tall? I have a thing for tall women.

Thanks a ton.

P.

Rroy29
03-29-24, 12:58
Hey guys,

Can any brethren shed some light on jenny's spa, contact and reference.

Don't want to go to CH and NL.

Thanks.

Vbz2014
03-29-24, 13:51
Hello dear brothers.

I always had fantacy to visit SB, planning to visit sneha sb in nm.

Kindly help me with few things.

What is.

Avg cost for one beer.

Preferable time to visit.

And overall safety of the place.

Tips to find good catch, any suggestions.

Price and services offered and time duration.

PM is open.

Thank you in advance.

Will post detailed FR after my visit.

Cheers.Decoded SB location from forumGet down at Nerul station, take auto till manak hospital.

It's easy to decode exact location after that.

I Went on weekday at 3-30, it's quiet congested place with table and compartment high enough to cover you, unless someone is walking past, it has platform to keep beer, glass and stuff.

Walked in, went to the first floor, Asked waiter for corner table, roamed around, Got one empty, ordered beer Not many girls were there at the time, asked one in saree to sit, named Ruby, girl in 30's slim and NE features, smooth skin, she was in hurry, more into getting job done and get out, Held her back for some time, had shit chat for half hour, coatwallhas was peaking, paid him 200, then waiter peeked, paid him 200 too, and got back to the action, squeezed her boobs, no access to pusycat, no kiss, just HJ was done, paid her 1 k, asked her to leave, went for smoke.

Another girl passed by, she was asking me to be her bohni (first customer for the day) I said wait, let me think, screened for other girls, many options, but most of them were kind of in MILF category, had chat with fellow monger regarding charges they pay, he was kind of regular, he was holding 3-4 girls with his friend, he told me to pay 300 just for company, you can deal for 1 HR company in 500-1000,500 for boobs access and kiss, 700-800 for kiss boobs cat access and HJ. 1000 if girl is too good. Few girls were cute with not so good figure, few were in great shape, but not young. I was in a moral dilemma about what to do, whether to continue or get going, then I waited for some time, asked the one to join me, she was Najma, Great gal, ahe had beer with me, she was kind of active when it comes to action, I guess there is Previous FR where she is mentioned for the same. She had beer with me, she was all over me, kissing, with DFK (I was not into it due to safety reasons) and then she unbuttoned my shirt, started sucking my chest and nipples, went on and sat on me, asked me if I had cover, she'd had slided me in her in that position for fucx. I already told her I'm released already, but she was insisting on having a good time, had access to cat, boobs were out of blouse in no time, she friended well herself on me in that very limited place, she gave HJ, I couldn't release, she never asked for money beforehand, paid her 1 k, I was happy, shared her number, she do attend clinent outside in lodge at lesser amount.

Overall it was different experience, I was happy man walking out.

Beer 650 x 2 total 1300.

Tip Coatwallah 200 waiter 200 total 400.

Good time 1000 + 1000 total 2000.

Total 3700 for 2 hrs.

Enjoy, play safe.

Cheers!

Satya Sharma
03-29-24, 15:41
Most 5 stars will not bother you unless the wG is very sleazy looking and not in the standards of the hotel.

If no eyebrows are going to be raised, then they will not raise them. Tell her to come decently dressed, nothing too skimpy, no over make up etc.

I would check in, tell her to meet you in the coffee shop, have something, do the convo and expectation setting and then go to room. Mostly no one will bother.

Hope this helps.

Thanks much in advance.

ATH.

MisterSummer
03-29-24, 16:06

Thanks much in advance.

ATH.Sofitel and Trident in BKC.

Fappypypy
03-29-24, 16:11
New to mongering, sent btc 5 days ago, still waiting for account activation, but kinda horny and need some action in Mumbai, please suggest some MRs, someone in 20's would be great, open to MILfs as well if the service is enjoyable, but looking to have a good time, any where in Mumbai works.

TharkiInsaan
03-29-24, 19:13
New to mongering, sent btc 5 days ago, still waiting for account activation, but kinda horny and need some action in Mumbai, please suggest some MRs, someone in 20's would be great, open to MILfs as well if the service is enjoyable, but looking to have a good time, any where in Mumbai works.Do a vc confirmation before agreeing to anything, your choice may differ from mine. Do not give any advance.

Yutika https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-mumbai/yutika-for-u-only-real-meet (good conversationalist, educated, if you're looking for good company along with good shag, felt a bit rushed when it came to the act).

Myra https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-mumbai/independent-myra-in-mumbai?q%5Bhas_reviews%5D=1 (similar to Yutika in terms of keeping up with conversation, dark complexion, good at service).

Anna https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-mumbai/web-sessions-with-role-play-real-meet (since you mentioned MILFs and if you're looking for threesome, she has a friend).

Ziya https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-mumbai/ziya-467238 (genuine but not my type, she was a dead fish although my friend had a good experience with her, so I'm not sure if it was a bad day for her or what).

Jazz https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-mumbai/jazz-655656 (looks like she's not doing meets now but you can still try, I met her last year and easily was my favourite indie. Very cooperative and enjoys sex and A1 communication).

Payal https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-mumbai/payal-rabale?utf8=%E2%9C%93&location=Mumbai (didn't try myself but have come across many positive FRs here, and she's next on my list).

Yash56
03-29-24, 21:51
Last week I went to CH for the deed. Before going in I want to have a beer, so I initial had planned to go to famous Bar near to CH.

But sadly it was close, so searched for another nearest bar and ended up in a DB across the main street.

The time was around 5. 30 pm so managed to get beer at affordable price. The girl entered around 6 pm.

And just stood up on DF waiting for me to throw / show money but I had different plans so no action actually happened there.

After finishing up my beer quickly, I walked back to CH and roamed around. Saw 2 line ups out of which I chose Sushma.

Sushma knows how to do it and make it interesting for mens. As soon as we shut the door started DFK for 5-10 min and removed clothes while doing so.

Afterwards she pushed me on the bed and started to HJ while kissing over my body. Soon after she gave BJ without cover while using tongue at fullest.

I almost reached the limit and made her stop and enjoyed her boobs and foreplay for awhile. Then put the cover up and did it in mish for 4-5 min afterwards I asked her to come up.

Finished first session in WOT after around 3 mins. We cleaned ourselves up and talked a little bit while playing with each other. Later she gave me back massage after I asked which was decent one.

After doing same for 10 minutes she started oral and got me ready for 2nd session.

Did it in WOT, mish and doggy, released so hard that I felt my soul left.

Assets: 7/10 small and skinny but enjoyable.

Looks: 6/10.

Attitude: 10/10.

Skills: 10/10.

Hygiene: 9/10.

Damages: 3. 6 k for 2 sessions.

WIR: Yes for the Service! Not for the looks.

Fappypypy
03-29-24, 22:09
Messaged this girl on MR https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-mumbai/aradhya-sarkar.

She negotiated from 20 K down to 10 K.

Did a video call barely for 5 seconds, she looked same as in the photos.

Called her to an hotel near airport, she consistently kept on saying to be in the room and not leave the room, I told her I'll come to pick her up but she said she isn't comfortable, so added her name to the room, she collected the key and came to the room.

The name I added to the room was Priya Mahavir.

She asked for cash first, I gave it to her she argued that she discussed for 20 K, showed the chats and she had unsent all the chats of 10 K, and left 20 K, also the girl that came was different, told me she's ready to create a scene if I don't pay more, but if I pay 2 K more she'd be ready to have sex, transferred 2 K more and she ran away from the room.

Total damage: 12 K extorted + 6 K hotel.

Her digits end with 897.