PDA

View Full Version : Bombay / Mumbai

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246

Enjoy Now
01-14-08, 06:19
Hi,

This is a new guy here. I have been reading your reports a lot and decided to act upon them. This report is just a recount and might sound boring to some of you seniors, sorry!

Last Friday I went to atahisar as it was being mentioned a lot. However I didn’t got to the immediate ones after check naka. There is one orchestra bar ‘Meera’, immediately after the Meera Bhayinder junction signal, to the right side. I went there around 9:30 and stayed till 1:30. Good place

Girls 5-6/10

Beeer 200 bucks

I called the waiter and he quoted 2k for ST, inclusive of room. We settled at 1300 and took one good looking girl. The rooms are on the top, pretty decent and clean with quite friendly staff. Paid 200 to waiter and 50 to condom boy. Overall, pretty good place, good looking girls and friendly and easy. However girls are not very educated, mostly from Rasjasthan, and youcan’t expect much (she refused BJ even for money)

Monday, went to voodoo, another place mentioned quite often in this place. However, I was really at a loss to understand anything, as there is no middle man I guess. Girls were coming to all other guys except me!

Anyways, girls are good, a bit fat though, there were 5 Indian and 3 foreign chicks. Place is quite dim lit, so I guess the idea is to dance with any of the girls there and do whatever you want. Lots and lots of groping all around. I approached one girl but she said no. May be I m missing something here? !

Yesterday, went to two places in Dadar recommended by a senior here. First a salon opposite to Veesava Hotel, Dadar east. Only hair cut happened there, nothing else? I went at 8, may be too early?

Then went to another place called Tandoor. It’s an orchestra bar opposite to Badal bijili, (now known as start city). Now, this place is really strange. Girls there are a minimum of 8/10. Almost all of the line up was awesome, clean beautiful and well dressed girils. But the funda is the waiters don’t do middleman there. Basically you call a girl, give some money, and then she goes back!

People were giving 100, 50 bucks just for that. Still in my Dahisar mode, I called a stunning girl, gave 50 bucks and straight away asked her out. She behaves like I have insulted her, says I don’t go out, what makes you think that I am ‘that’ kind of girl!

Called another, but same thing, guess they just want money given to them and acc to the waiter if you throw in a lot of it perhaps they give you their no. And may be things go on from there. Asking it straight is a big NO.

There is another bar with the same profile right to the Dadar east station called Baywatch. I might check it tonight and let you guys know. Seriously, mongering is kind of very easy becasue of this forum, thanks to all of you guys who ever contributed to this forum.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Enjoy Now
01-14-08, 06:25
Hi guys

Last Friday there was a raid in Amrapali, an orchestra bar in Kandiwali west near the station. My friend was there and he literally escaped. It happened at 10 pm an they came in plain clothes. They dragged all women and 10+ men inside the vans. It was scary. Now what I wud really appreciate is a few words from you guys who have been into these kind of situations (god forbid). What should one do in these situations? How to get out of this kind of mess, cuz this is a real deterrent for me as far as future mongering is concerned.

Thanks

Grant 82
01-14-08, 09:33
My first report. So here goes.

Near to Powai lakes there is and up market development. I am UK english so spellings may be no good. The place is called Hirinandani (Gardens?). There are some upmarket hotels (RODAS), western style restaurants (Pizza Hut?) also a shopping mall on two levels. On the top level there are at least 5 barber shops / beauty parlours. Three of these, maybe all, are MP. I have tried two. Price is similar approx Rs. 1000 massage Rs. 500 girl. For an hour. I am sure these are 'tourist' rates and that locals or Hindi speakers will get big discount. Girls in one place wear uniform , red trousers and white shirt, hang around outside so this is least intimidating place to go in.

To be continued.

Grant 82
01-14-08, 17:53
Sorry work intervened before I could complete the last part of my report.
As I said at the end of the last part. The girls sometimes stand outside so the intimidation of the frosted windows is reduced.

There are three girls that work there two slim and quite nice looking but not very enthusiastic / friendly. The third is plumper and a bit older (25) but friendly and 'co-operative', big firm breasts.

I have not had FS only HJ and 'tit wank'.

At one of the other parlours there are two girls , one is from Sikkim and to my westerners eyes looks more south east asian than south asian. She is very friendly BJ has been offered but i have only had HJ from her. She has offered her cell number so I am sure that she is available away from the MP. Her colleague is very slim , very small breasts, appears young but is i think also 25 no BJ offered but nice experience too.

So I have only tried these two places but there are 4 there which I am sure offer 'full body massage'.

I will report again.

Rajarao
01-14-08, 18:53
Sinior Members, santa 3 and others,

Please advice us how to deal in such situations. For the pimps, bar owners ane even for call girls, this may be a routine affar. But of mongers it is not that simple.

Hi guys

Last Friday there was a raid in Amrapali, an orchestra bar in Kandiwali west near the station. My friend was there and he literally escaped. It happened at 10 pm an they came in plain clothes. They dragged all women and 10+ men inside the vans. It was scary. Now what I wud really appreciate is a few words from you guys who have been into these kind of situations (god forbid). What should one do in these situations? How to get out of this kind of mess, cuz this is a real deterrent for me as far as future mongering is concerned.

Thanks

Shailu 050
01-15-08, 08:18
Hi Guys,

I am really thankfull to all you guys for the knowledge sharing that is happening. I am an silent memebr of this forum for a long time now. I would request if any one can give details on a good service bar or a message parlour in vashi.

Thanks in advance for help.Hi Vinay,

I am Shailu from Mumbai I know one place beauty parlor cum massage parlor in vashi in sector 15, dattaguru nagar this is cell no of owner Liza 9324564856 she is a aunty type of material 4-6 f girls working there but I try only two of them they are nine to fuck place is also quite good small cabins are there you can fuck them there or you can take them out for some extra cost.

Shailu 050
01-15-08, 10:07
Hi guys,

I first post but hopefully you guys will gain from my exp:

1) Near Grant Road there is one MP called Shipla Bueaty Parlour

Its o the lane of novelty cinema next to nagina bar & resturent opp Metro shoes

Its a simple there. Go in 3-4 girls sitting. 1200 rs for full service (BJ+fuck) 600 rs for half body massage (bj_hj included). The girl will strip nude in both cases. Plus free massage.

You go there and can bargain. I never pay more than 1000 for full service.

Simliary there is one next to Apsara theathre called She's. Its opp the maidan and next to thoese tyre shops.

Same as above 1200rs full service and rs 600 half body massage.

There are more MP at tardeo area going towards haji ali. Will post in my next week. Happy mongering.You didn't specify rating of girls how they are.

Shailu 050
01-15-08, 10:19
Friends,

I was in Mumbai for last 3 days & stayed in Andheri hotel & it was my first visit there.

Day 1: Went to bandra (E), tried to check action in front of MacDonald's, but not able to get anything.

Then went to a small place (next to Subway) in Bandra & selected one gal from orrisa (5/10). Attitude of the GAL was good, had CBJ & then actual work- Total damage 1700+ 200 tip.

Evening straight headed towards Panwel, reached Saptagiri Bar. Selected one Bengali GAL (6/10), she asked for 1000+300 for room, came back to bar after completing that & selected another GAL from MP Chandini (8/10) she was real tight & had nice time with her.

Day 2: During day time again went to Banda on my junior's request & selected one orrissa lady (28 Y) this time but got an excellent service.

Evening again went to Panwel & this time went to Kapal Bar but exp was not that good.

Please let me know if anyone requires any specific info.

SagiPl tell me about Saptagiri Bar & Chandini (8/10).

I will be very thankful to you.

Santa3
01-15-08, 11:43
Raj Rao,
Good outstation report. And good rates managed. The average rate for an outstation is 10k a day. Keep it up.

Grant 82 ,
For a pommie you have got your spellings CORRECT. lol
There is a lot of unexplored options in Powai - Hiranandani Gardens area. You can also try just hanging out there in the evenings, and might find something there. Try the Mocha, Planet M, The 2 supermarkets.

Enjoy Now,
The places that you are visting are former dance bars (which are now banned) turned into orchestra bars. You can only get those females by being a daily person and spending about 500/- daily on one particular female. Then she will give you her number and then where it leads you, who knows. Being the sarcastic kind, i will say that you will spend about 25k over a eriod of time before you can lay her. (booze in the bar and tips and not to forget gifts / recharge coupons - mobile). I would rather spend 5k to a pimp and fuck the female i want immediately. That too a female without attitude. Almost all these bar females come with major attitude. As if they are doing you a favour by letting you even talk to them on phone.

At Meera bar you paid way too much to the waiter. Rs.50 -100 is the norm. And you can avoid the condom boy, by carrying your own. Instead you can tip him Rs10.

Santa3
01-15-08, 12:36
Now coming to the Amrapali issue. It is unheard of that customers are harassed during a raid. What is more surprising is the timing of the raid - 2200. The rule is that not more that 2 females are supposed to be on the floor excluding orchestra singers. As most of us know that, this rule is brazenly flouted. In this case IMHO the regular bribe money to the cops must not have reached them on time and so this knee jerk reaction by the cops. My sincere advise to all mongers both local & expats is to immediately apply for a liquor permit if you already don't possess one in Bombay. This is available in 1 day, one month, annual and lifetime permits. It is pretty cheap and all it needs is a snap and some cash. Ask at the wine shops in your area and they should get it done for you. The idea behind this is that, in most cases, the bar patrons cannot be harmed for any wrong doing (officially). So they are asked for liquor permits. If the same is presented on the spot, the patrons are asked to leave. The others are fined / harassed. Usually this permit allows you to carry liqour in bulk. Also if the permit room licence is not renewed by the bar on time and you are caught in a raid (due to expiry of permit of the bar), you get away scott free. My advise if caught in a raid is to not panic. (especially for expats) They can't do shit to you. Try and befriend one of the locals along with you and take their help or do as they do. Remember the cops are like dogs, they see the fear in your eyes and will treat you accordingly. Worst case scenario, never pay more 500/-. The average should be 100 - 200/-. Try and avoid sitting in small bars. You can make them out. Typically you will be cramped for room, 8 - 12 tables, weathered upholstery. These bars will not have the muscle power to save their customers. If you are a local then it really does not matter. And lastly don't forget, raids can occur at any time, it is the prerogative of the cops. The dance bars have always been raided at some point or the other. Learn to live with it. All you need to be is a little thick skinned. Else as expats you need to go with a localite. This also applies to Dahisar, Panvel, CBD areas too. BOTTOM LINE. DONT PANIC.

Grant 82
01-15-08, 18:19
Thanks for your comments. Did I understand you? On the subject of unexplored possibilities. I have been to Mocha and also the grill bar next door also of course the two supermarkets, particularly the 'japanese' one. But I have never even considered that there is the possibilty of working girls in these places. So having not considered it I have not been on the look out. Is it possible? I am back next weekend and am going to look again with 'new eyes'. Also do members ever meet up? I should have sent Jackson my £10 weeks ago as I intended. Then I could PM etc. Good intentions eh.

Mirza Ghaleeb
01-15-08, 20:27
Hi guys

ThanksWell, this is a very tricky situation. Its easy to post here how to manage such situation, "lekin jab gaand lagti hain, to kuch bhi nahin samajh mey aataa hain".

1. First raids can happen at any time, at any bar, but avoid small bar.

2. I have seen and heard from some of the waiters, that bar was raided mostly after 2100-2200.

3. Bar owners are more worried about rescuing girls, they will pay surety, bond or bribe for gals and not for customers.

4. Its often said that, pandu's don't harm/arrest customers, but depends on situation.

5. Once caught, you can be left for very small amount ranging from 500 to 1000 or heavily up to 10, 000

Gopika Bar in panvel was raided last year, bar girls, customer and waiters were kept in lockup for 2 days as next 2 days were court holiday. In such a situation, you are produced before magistrate at his/her residence and you are remanded to pnadu custody.

I know one waiter in Sun city, who speaks my language, said, its not safe to wait after 2130 hrs. He said, Sun city was raided in last wk of Jan 2007 and people didn't get bail for 4 days. Even he was in.

6. Many times, customers are left and only girls are picked as pandu's know, bar owners will rescue girls at any cost. Even bars which does not provide such security to girls, attrition rates are high, with sexy girls moving to other bars.

7. Now, all the bars have been given permission to run, where girls can work as waitress till 11. 00 as per Bombay Shop Act and for bars time limit is lesser. These service bars comes legally under law. But behind the scene, you know what these waitresses do.

8. Pandu's raid Service Bars (mind well, we don't have a Ladies or Dance bar term now) not because it has not renewed its permit license or bar license. They know very well, who has license and who has not. Its just, the style of pressing panic button for all bar owners. Raid at one place, rest will pay in time.

Finally coming to your point of what to do.

I normally never carry any identity card with me. If senior boss are not involved in raid, you can be released with "OFFLINE" settlement. But if somebody of the rank of SP or above is involved, like the case of Pune rave party last year, things will become difficult.

Don't panic, stay cool. But at the same time, don't show attitude. Tell them that, you stay alone in that city, and won't commit such mistake again. At last, Its your luck, situation and bol bacchan.

Finally:. Don't stay late in any bar.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Rajarao
01-15-08, 21:06
Dear Shailu

Please avoid posting phone numbers in the forum. Even though the numbers are advertised in News Papers, posting here may cause problem to the service providers / pimps. Instead of posting the numbers, you may circulate the numbers via PM to the interested members on request.

RAJ

Hi Vinay,

I am Shailu from Mumbai I know one place beauty parlor cum massage parlor in vashi in sector 15, dattaguru nagar this is cell no of owner Liza 9324564856 she is a aunty type of material 4-6 f girls working there but I try only two of them they are nine to fuck place is also quite good small cabins are there you can fuck them there or you can take them out for some extra cost.

Rajarao
01-15-08, 21:26
Hi,

Earlier there was a place called "Sheesh Mahal" in the western line which was in some society and good place. Even though the prices were a bit high, quality was excellent and safe place. Appears that the place was closed after some police raid.

Are there any such nice places in Mumbai / Pune?

RAJ

Enjoy Now
01-16-08, 05:37
Last night I went to Vodoos an the bouncers gave this bad news that it is closed for two months for renovation. Didn't fail to mention that action is on in the rooms above the bar.

PS: Thanks Santa and Mirja Ghaleeb for valuable advice on raids.

Shailu 050
01-16-08, 08:33
Dear Shailu

Please avoid posting phone numbers in the forum. Even though the numbers are advertised in News Papers, posting here may cause problem to the service providers / pimps. Instead of posting the numbers, you may circulate the numbers via PM to the interested members on request.

RAJHI,

Thanks Rajarao for advice. I am new in this place & I want to know meaning of some short forms normally other users using here like PM ST ect pl help me.

Thanks in advance

Tercar 66
01-16-08, 11:44
During my short visit to Mumbai last year , I had visited Hiranandani gardens as was in Planet M to buy some CD's. I never knew there was a joint in the same building. I had to go to Bandra to score.

My first report. So here goes.

Near to Powai lakes there is and up market development. I am UK english so spellings may be no good. The place is called Hirinandani (Gardens?). There are some upmarket hotels (RODAS), western style restaurants (Pizza Hut?) also a shopping mall on two levels. On the top level there are at least 5 barber shops / beauty parlours. Three of these, maybe all, are MP. I have tried two. Price is similar approx Rs. 1000 massage Rs. 500 girl. For an hour. I am sure these are 'tourist' rates and that locals or Hindi speakers will get big discount. Girls in one place wear uniform , red trousers and white shirt, hang around outside so this is least intimidating place to go in.

To be continued.

Santa3
01-16-08, 13:49
Hey hold your horses folks. I dind't say that there is a joint there. I said that the possibility of finding a lay exists for sure. You need to regularly hang out there. And you will notice some regulars. From there on you start cancelling the not interested types. Meaning the ones who only come there to hang out. You should be able to do that in a week's time. I used to hang out there with a female for about 6 months and my instinct tells me that pussy willing for action can be found there.

Grant 82
01-16-08, 17:36
Santa3,

You are right. Sometimes it's the chase. You know like better to travel than to arrive. The MPs are definately there and a lot of NRIs with cash. So I am sure on reflection that your instincts are sound. I will give it a go next week. Spread some bread on the water, see if i get a nibble. A few years ago i could be the only westerner there now one of many.

Brave Heart
01-16-08, 17:47
The bar is located between Thane chek naka and mulund bus stand while moving from bigbazar to thane first right turn from signal.You mean the first one on the right as we go from big bazaar towards Thane?

It has to b Cityshore ( or is it Valentina)

Shailu 050
01-17-08, 04:59
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because is was a request to post personal contact information in the Forum. Per the Forum's posting Guidelines, personal email addresses and/or personal telephone numbers may not be posted in the Forum, so there's no point in SPAMMING the Forum with these requests. Please use the Forum's PM system to request or exchange personal contact information with individual Forum Members. Thanks!

Shailu 050
01-17-08, 05:32
Go to Baba Palace near Vashi's Mafco market. Good quality babes are there. At a time 25 to 30 gals are there.

Total Damage : 600+300Hi Prasad,

Tell me about Baba Palace & give me a full details.

Are there rooms are also available attach with BABA?

Shailu 050
01-17-08, 06:54
Suresh Fun,

Would you please specify where is that place Kapil Bar located in Koperkarnae.

Uni Den
01-17-08, 07:31
Great going guys,

Recently visited Red Horse at Dahisar Checknaka. Picked up a cute gal name UMA to the Anupam Lodge just above.

1500 (gal for 3 hours) + (500 AC room) + 100 waiter + 10 (door keeper for watching my bike ) + 50 (bell boy for getting condom)

I will recommend her :)

Happy mongering

UD

Shailu 050
01-17-08, 07:42
Newly opend Worli/ Prabhadevi/ Dadar. Best acupressure" & therapy of bodypains "Madhavi" 9322329222 / 9967444911 / 9967292687.
Rushil Nature Care – Next to Century Bazaar – Hutch Lane – Ground Floor.

Sheetel is the name of the girl to meet. Rs. 400/- 'basic charge'
Rs. 200/- 'co-operation'. Looks good. Nice Job.Hi Glashuette,

Do you have really have any great experience in Rushil Nature Care?

I was visited once, but they refused to do anything with the girl.

Fucking is far away. They even not allow me to touch the girl, saying that only massage is done here, nothing else more.

Shailu 050
01-17-08, 07:50
Yes its the same place above shabri hotel in sector-10. Rate Rs500 for an hour offered another Rs500 as tips at the very beginning when went inside and everything was on the menu. Was not able to PM you otherwise could have given you the name & number, you can call her out too.

Do you know any better place in Navi Mumai?

Cheers,

Share funHi,

Sector 10 is very big area.

Please specify exact location, ie street name or any landmark.

Shailu 050
01-17-08, 08:00
Recomend an MP by the name of Shree at Vile Parle (W), Bajaj Road, Near Amrut Baug.

Great Service at reasonable prices (600 for 1/2 hr)
The Girls are good. Much Better than most MP's I've visited.
My personal fav. is muskan.

This is actually the same place that was known as ramika in lokhandwala. It is run by the same lady and a couple of girls from the old parlour are also there.

They do not offer BJ or FS so go only if u r looking for a HJ with a nice time.

If you want a BJ or FS you could try V4U at sion (near station on old agra road)

Enjoy Life n Stay Safe,

SanjuWhat are the rates & what is rating of girls at V4U at sion?

Sanju
01-17-08, 10:12
V4U
I would not rate V4U at sion very high. The girls would be in the 3-5 range but what more can u get for that price. However my visit there was a long time back and these places have girls comming n going so u never know when u could find a good 1.

Rushil is a great place. It has average girls but the service is good. Infact its become my fav place now cause i know most of the girls as well as the couple who run it. They have now made 2 additional rooms inside for which the charges are 500 for 45 min massage against 400 in the outside cabins. but these are better n more private They have walls instead of wodden partitions. Try this place n u could have a nice time.

Sanju

Glashuette
01-17-08, 10:22
Hi Glashuette,

Do you have really have any great experience in Rushil Nature Care?

I was visited once, but they refused to do anything with the girl.

Fucking is far away. They even not allow me to touch the girl, saying that only massage is done here, nothing else more.

[QUOTE]
Rushil is a great place. Infact its become my fav place now cause i know most of the girls as well as the couple who run it. They have now made 2 additional rooms inside for which the charges are 500 for 45 min massage agains 400 in the outside cabins. but these are better n more private. Try this place n u could have a nice time.
[QUOTE/]

'Sanju' has explained it well; Thank you Sir [Sanju] !!!
Visit a few times, let them get to know you, things will fall into place. Be patient & exploit the situation when the time is correct, do not jump into things. humble suggestion........

Sanju
01-17-08, 10:26
You could also try ABC in the shopping center (I think its name is beach heaven) opp. shiv sagar at Juhu Beach. Costs 1300+500 but u get a nice genuine massage followed by a good HJ and the girls let u play with their tits. They dont let u finger but i think after a couple of visits that should be on. NO BJ/FS on the cards (atleast that's what they told me) Also after the massage u get a nice bath in the shower cubicle. Worth a visit I feel if u do not mind spending close to 2K for a nice atmosphere n SPA type treatment.

Thesexyguy8
01-17-08, 12:27
Hello everyone,

This is my first post in ISG. I really liked this forum a lot. I will be visiting Mumbai for 5 days and I want to know what is the rate for Full Night if I pick up a girl from Grant Road/ Kamathipura /Nana Chowk or Fakland Road.? Someone told me that in Kamathipura , one can get a girl for entire night in approximately Rs. 600-1000 . Is it true ? I have visited Kamathipura earlier too and have some good experiences with few Nepalese Girls and few Bengali Girls. They used to charge Rs 160/ for Short time.

I am not looking for high class girls as my budget is not that much. Is there any better option? I dont mind the looks of the girl , I just want to spend a night. Thanks a lot for reading.

Waiting for your reply.

Vinay
01-17-08, 18:30
Hi Vinay,

I am Shailu from Mumbai I know one place beauty parlor cum massage parlor in vashi in sector 15, dattaguru nagar this is cell no of owner Liza 9324564856 she is a aunty type of material 4-6 f girls working there but I try only two of them they are nine to fuck place is also quite good small cabins are there you can fuck them there or you can take them out for some extra cost.Hi Shailu,

Please can you give me the name of the message parlour and the excat address.
Also if you can inform about the charges for full service.

Gilla
01-18-08, 00:13
I was in Mumbai for a day. Searched for the local ads in m-day and found one advertised as Cosmos Family Saloon. Called them up and they asked me to come to Shastri Nagar.

I entered and I saw 3 girls lazing around the best was a 7 and the worst was a 3.

The 7 was busy so I had to settle for the 5.

The menu was, 1000 for massage & CBJ, and a tip for the girl.

She started by suggesting that she shaves me and makes me smooth. I agreed, but was anxious because I didn't want to be a 'banana split'. Contrary to my fears all was smooth including me. Then she started with an oil massage (I had a choice of oil, powder or moisturiser). The massage was decent except a bit hard at times. Then she oiled my at the centre and started a HJ.

The HJ continued for a while, and then she slipped a condom on me and gave me a CBJ. Half way thru the cbj, she slipped off the condom and went BBBJ for half a minute or so. Then she took her top off and lowered her pants. Stuck her tits in my face while I fingered her pussy.

In a few minutes I was done. She cleaned me up and suckedd me clean, but went off spitting in the corner once in a while.

Then she got a warm cloth to probably wipe the oil. Not that it helped.

Gave me her number. And tried making me a regular customer by sweet talking me. But next time I'm going for the 7 chick.

Service:7
Looks:5
Attitude:9
Hygine:6
$$: 1000 + 300 (tip)

Shailu 050
01-18-08, 06:13
[QUOTE]Rushil is a great place. Infact its become my fav place now cause i know most of the girls as well as the couple who run it. They have now made 2 additional rooms inside for which the charges are 500 for 45 min massage agains 400 in the outside cabins. but these are better n more private. Try this place n u could have a nice time.[QUOTE/]'Sanju' has explained it well; Thank you Sir [Sanju]!

Visit a few times, let them get to know you, things will fall into place. Be patient & exploit the situation when the time is correct, do not jump into things. humble suggestion........Ko boss,

Thank you very much will try this trick thanks again.

Shailu 050
01-18-08, 06:34
Hi Shailu,

Please can you give me the name of the message parlour and the excat address. Also if you can inform about the charges for full service. I don't know the name or parlor & address thats why I gave cell no call her & ask Liza will tell you.

I can give one hint this place is exactly opp of main entrance of dattaguru nagar, sector 15 vashi & it is a one + one type house you hav to go up by stairs, It is first house from gully & yes you can see that big board name of MP standing on the street charges are from 1500 you can bargain. Some other MP you also there but I didn't try there.

Shailu 050
01-18-08, 07:02
[QUOTE]Rushil is a great place. Infact its become my fav place now cause i know most of the girls as well as the couple who run it. They have now made 2 additional rooms inside for which the charges are 500 for 45 min massage agains 400 in the outside cabins. but these are better n more private. Try this place n u could have a nice time.[QUOTE/]'Sanju' has explained it well; Thank you Sir [Sanju]!

Visit a few times, let them get to know you, things will fall into place. Be patient & exploit the situation when the time is correct, do not jump into things. humble suggestion........One more thing shall I get nice HJ & BJ on my first visit.

Suresh Fun
01-18-08, 07:34
Suresh Fun,

Would you please specify where is that place Kapil Bar located in Koperkarnae.Shailu, I was visiting Mumbai from Chennai, so bear with me if I am not able to give exact location. But I think this will help in finding it easily. From Koparkarne rlwy station, auto went on Vasi main road. You will find kapil bar on right hand side little after crossing Megaraj theatre.

Shailu 050
01-18-08, 08:25
Gilla,

Where is this Cosmos Family Saloon?

Pleasep give full detail so I can find it.

Chandforuonly
01-18-08, 11:04
I got a email as follows, As I am from Bangalore I will nto be able to try this, Any mubi friends like to try pm me I willl send you details

======================================

Your sex search shall end here. We have all that you want. This is a brilliant offer that is designed to suite every ones pocket and the best satisfaction of life time.

This product was designed by a few of thwe females of aff and iff after interacting to one another to help the people who are wasting time and just getting into wrong ids, this will sincerely help you receive the thing that you are looking for.

This is basically designed to eliminate the several middle men in between which once in a while creates fuss and descretenes is also at times lost, and most of the money is wasted in these middle people. Hence you know the person before the relationship on the phone and it is easy as a friend and the amount is like a small gift, no other gifts are required.

You may find this message from other colligues from this same site too.

We shall give you the direct mobile numbers of the most beautiful females of Mumbai from 18 yrs to 30 yrs who are really interested in sex. They are people who enjoy doing it and give the absolute company that you want. You can talk to them using our refrence and the go for the deal. They are from well to do family, doing this for money and pleasure.

The type of people we will be referring you to will be like

A. A very beautiful 26 yrs doctor mbbs working for a govt hospital. Living in south Mumbai. Who would firstly not talk to any unknown people, secondly would charge 10, 000/ if it the refrence comes from a genewin source, but here she will charge you just 3000/- for few hours.

B. Extremely beautiful bank executive 24ys, 5ft6inches height, well educated having her own car for just 2500/- who would never come otherwise.

C. A extremely beautiful 23yrs nurse from a renowned hospital staying at suburbs for 1200/-.

D. A group of 14 college going females 18 to 20yrs- all very beautiful for 1100/ for 3 to 4 hrs.

E. School teacher 21yrs, house wives with accommodations and 25 more people who in themselves have groups so you will be introduced to more then 100 people.

Lot of them will love to travell.

And we shall introduce you to more that come to our knowledge.

This is a absolutely genuine deal ment for genuine people who respect their confidenciality as well as others confidenciality.

All it costs you is rs1000/- and you can explore the world of pleasure. No need of putting your credit card on the net or transferring money from your account and giving account information to anyone.

Shailu 050
01-18-08, 11:33
Greetings Everyone,

I deleted this "report" because the text contained so many strange abbreviations, misspelled words and local slang that it was literally unreadable. In fact, it was so bad that the only way I can describe it was that it looked like English translated into Chinese, then translated back to English, with every third letter subsequently deleted.

Thanks,

Jackson

Santa3
01-18-08, 13:22
Thesexyguy8,
The rates for a fullnighter shouldn't be more than 1500 - 2000 depending on the type of females. ( 7 - 8 scale)

Cool Raghu
01-18-08, 19:44
Is there any clean hygenic parlour which provide the service of removing hair from private parts? Just a hint is enough. No need to give specific addresses.

Thanks in advance

Mad Man1234
01-19-08, 06:42
Thanks Santa and Grant for your inputs. Based on your reports I checked out the area. But was quite disappointed. Even the MP you mentioned Like Me with the dress code. Said they give only male to male massage. Or may be the keep that "exclusive" service only for foreigners/NRIs visting the place LOL. For the first time at a MP with females I was told only male to male massage is available. Will keep looking out in that area. Any more inputs about Hiranandani area would be valuable. Even I think the external factors. Money to be spent, desires to be fulfilled are all there in the area but haven't found any willing stuff to be taken. Will keep contributing from here on. Am a newcomer here. This was my first report.

Hey hold your horses folks. I dind't say that there is a joint there. I said that the possibility of finding a lay exists for sure. You need to regularly hang out there. And you will notice some regulars. From there on you start cancelling the not interested types. Meaning the ones who only come there to hang out. You should be able to do that in a week's time. I used to hang out there with a female for about 6 months and my instinct tells me that pussy willing for action can be found there.

Mad Man1234
01-19-08, 06:45
Went to this MP in bandra - palinaka area...Mid day will tell you which one I am talking abt. Costlier than the normal ones. 1000 for a one hour massage. But surprise surprise once you are in the cubicle apart from the regular tit play and HJ, a BJ and full body to body rub is also available though for a good tip equal to the counter payment. girls were good. would like ppl to check out the place and post comments.

Mad Man1234
01-19-08, 07:00
Hunter,

Is this the one called Pushpa now (earlier called Night rose). I went there around 9 pm and there wasnt much on offer except a babe coming and sitting next to you while you have your drink. What time of the day did you go at?

Two days before visited Mumbai. One of my friend advice me to visit one bar which is located near octori naka towards Thane. Waiter will ask if you are looking for something. After my permission they bring you 8. 12 girls to check out between 18 and 30. They are all 7's on the scale. I chose one named Kavita. A definite 8 on any scale. She was 1000 INR for ST & 400 for room. Beautiful girl, soft, sweet and deep throated with condom. Great BJ good attitude enjoyed lot with her.

Expert Linguist
01-19-08, 11:18
I got a email as follows, As I am from Bangalore I will nto be able to try this, Any mubi friends like to try pm me I willl send you detailsThere is the well known saying, " if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is". I would just delete the email and go looking for real stuff like everyone else like us here is doing.

While it is true that there are women everywhere who may be available for casual sexual connections, they would hardly be doing it through the person who wrote the email. Who is a "middle man" isn't he?. And the INR 1000 that is being charged for the "service" is his scam profit.

Ronit
01-19-08, 12:20
Thanks Santa and Grant for your inputs. Based on your reports I checked out the area. But was quite disappointed. Even the MP you mentioned Like Me with the dress code. Said they give only male to male massage. Or may be the keep that "exclusive" service only for foreigners/NRIs visting the place LOL. For the first time at a MP with females I was told only male to male massage is available. Will keep looking out in that area. Any more inputs about Hiranandani area would be valuable. Even I think the external factors. Money to be spent, desires to be fulfilled are all there in the area but haven't found any willing stuff to be taken. Will keep contributing from here on. Am a newcomer here. This was my first report.There is lot of private security in and near that area. By and large the action is restricted to 1 or 2 MPs only. Getting anything beyond a HJ seems near impossible. I used to be a regular in one of the MP there but now the management seems to have changed and I am not so sure about the new management. Yes I definitely have seen lot of SW there but they are almost always in the company of foriegners. As far as I know no soliciting happens anywhere in that area.

Cute Mumbai Guy
01-19-08, 14:01
Can someone please post a detailed info on the joint behind the Lotus Petrol pump in Andheri.

I went there many times but didn't see any action.

Thanks,

CMG

Baba Bubu
01-19-08, 16:41
Hi to all.

New to the forum but would love to share my experience.

To start, I visited sakhi Massage parlour above some hotel at Irla Signal vile parle. I was charged 800 for 45 min massage. Good experience. The girl was cooperative. Fondeled tits and fingered pussy. HJ included no BJ, cbj, fs. But service was ok. Damage 800+200 tip. Girl5/10

Baba Bubu
01-19-08, 16:45
My next visit was arya beauty saloon. It is walking distance from khar station near ramee hotel. Selected a girl jyoti. 5/10. Good service. Again no BJ only HJ. But good attitude. Said she can come outside. Damage 800+400 tip. She was greedy.

Baba Bubu
01-19-08, 16:52
Ya this is the same described in this forum. The one above Shabri Hotel. Greeeaat service though no BJ so was disappointed. (others say there is BJ but the girl diana refused flatly for BJ.)also damage 500+500 tip. But ahhhhh what a service. Girl6/10 guys desperately want to know good places around vashi/chembur. Please help out.

Baba Bubu
01-19-08, 16:57
My next visit was at Alisha Massage parlour. Sanpada. Its 5 min from station. Ad in mid day. Girl was 3/10. But allowed many things. Though strange but asked to put my cock covered with condom in her ass but not to cum. No BJ only HJ. But full coperation. Damage 400+200.

Guys please tell me good places aroung Vashi.

Baba Bubu
01-19-08, 17:45
I visited a wellness Spa at Malad. They adverytise in mid day. Took jacuzzi with lerala therapy. Girl was great but allowed only tit pressing that too for last 10 min. HJ rs 500 extra. Girl7/10. Total damage 1500+500 tip+ 500 HJ extra charge. Not worth for money.

Hunterj007
01-19-08, 17:46
Hi Cute Bull,

Go sit for some time talk friendly with waiter offer them some tip it will help you to achive your goal.

Hunter,

Is this the one called Pushpa now (earlier called Night rose). I went there around 9 pm and there wasnt much on offer except a babe coming and sitting next to you while you have your drink. What time of the day did you go at?

Baba Bubu
01-19-08, 17:51
I visited Mayur Bar. It is at Sanpada. 5 min by auto. Around 10-15 girls hanging around. 4-5/10. Picked on e up. 300 rs for st plus 250 for room and 100 rs 50 each to waiter and door boy. Attitude was great and gave a good BJ.

Damage 300+250+50+50+200 for beer.

Cynick
01-19-08, 23:17
Can you please clarify which one is this exactly. Could find 2/3 MPs in bandra under the mid day listings. Thanks

Went to this MP in bandra - palinaka area...Mid day will tell you which one I am talking abt. Costlier than the normal ones. 1000 for a one hour massage. But surprise surprise once you are in the cubicle apart from the regular tit play and HJ, a BJ and full body to body rub is also available though for a good tip equal to the counter payment. girls were good. would like ppl to check out the place and post comments.

Gilla
01-19-08, 23:54
Gilla,

Where is this Cosmos Family Saloon?

Pleasep give full detail so I can find it.Embassy Apts, Shop no 3, shastri nagar

Footloose
01-20-08, 04:12
Can some one provide a status of the bars in Panvel? I visit Mumbai occasionally. I had a great time in Panvel a couple of years ago. If they are closed what would be comparable bars in terms of service and quality of girls? TIA.

Baba Bubu
01-20-08, 06:00
My next visit was at a massage parlouer in girgaon. Its near subhiksha walking distance from station. Good experience. The girl was 7/10. Cordial attitude. Started powder massage. Played with my cock eroticallly. Nicely tickling it to satisfa ction. Allowed to play with her great boobs. Finally applied oil and gave HJ. No BJ, cbj, BBBJ though. But great experience.

Can you tell me the places where I can get BJ, CBJ

Baba Bubu
01-20-08, 06:04
Visited a MP in Chembur. They ad in mid dai. It has no name. They tell you the address. Ok type with girl4/10. But good attitude. No BJ only HJ.

Visited Heena at Thane. The one I and this forum near hari niwas circle. Choose Pallavi. The owner herself a bomb is too greedy and asks shamelessly upfront for sex. 500 for half hr plus 500 for fs 500 for BJ. Frank businesdss though the hygine is poor.

Expert Linguist
01-20-08, 08:40
Visited a MP in Chembur. ......Hello fellow monger BabuBubu,

You have posted eight reports, which could have been combined into one. They are short, convey little to no details of exact location, and have some information on your experiences. While your effort to document this is definitely to be appreciated by people like us, why does it appear to be some kind of an attempt to go past the minimum number of posts for the upgrade to "senior" member status? I have seen a couple of other members who have done this recently too.

If one does want to have the PM facility, one can pay for it and get it. I did that within the first few days of starting to use this forum. It gives me all the privileges of a senior member without having to wait for the six months and to post 25 reports (both of which conditions have to be met).

Supporting this forum through subscriptions helps to keep the forum alive and that is something all of us ought to consider doing.

Cheers,

EL

Shailu 050
01-21-08, 05:56
Hi dear all,

I visited one MP at Vashi on Friday the address is Ayurvedic Buty Spa, 154, B wing, vashi plaza, sector 17 this place 5 minutes walking distance from vashi rlwy st gd place when I entered I saw 4-6 girls are there one of them is very fat I call her double decor buss, some of them are very tiny scale 3-5/10 HJ is available you can Stuck her tits & fingering, gal will lowered her pants. You can fingered her pussy, no CBJ, BJ, FS you will get massage in dark cabin

You have choice of oil, powder or moisturiser

Rates are 500 for basic massage & another 400-600 will charge for other optional services depends on your demand, they will ask more than this but my advice is don't give more than this start bargaining from lower

But don't expect good service & co-operation on first visit you may get BJ or FS if you go there regularly but I am not very much sure about that because I visited this place only once gal promised me that she will give better service next time. I think this is normal way by which most of MP works to test there customers.

Thanks & regards,

Shailu

Shailu 050
01-21-08, 06:32
My next visit was at Alisha Massage parlour. Sanpada. Its 5 min from station. Ad in mid day. Girl was 3/10. But allowed many things. Though strange but asked to put my cock covered with condom in her ass but not to cum. No BJ only HJ. But full coperation. Damage 400+200.

Guys please tell me good places aroung Vashi.Hi Baba Bubu,

Very strange but nice user name.

I read your all posts & find lack of some imp details to find the exact location you had mention ie Mayur Bar & Alisha MP at Sanpada etc. There is no doubt you are posts are very use full for us but if you specify exact location through sector no, rd name, or any landmark than it will easy to find that places.

To find gd place around vashi pl see my previous & recent todays posts.

Nightlover2008
01-21-08, 14:01
Some people wanted to know about fuckng joint in Versova. If you are coming from juhu take a left turn for Versova from Link Road. Go straight on that road till road comes to an end. Take a right turn from there and first left. Thats it. This place has about 25 rooms and its like biggest fucking joint in suburbs. There are about 40 girls to choose ranging from 3000 to 15000 rs.Whats is the name?

PM me the details.

Nightlover2008
01-21-08, 14:22
Hi!

I have tried Sakhi several times, compared to the locality the gals here are 6/10 and the charges are high compared to the available service, 800 for 45 min + 200 tips. Please do suggest some good PM near Andheri.

Cepu19
01-21-08, 14:30
What should the right price for a quick service with a half decent girl on Falkland road cost now? How much for the brothels in the area on average? It used to be about $5AUD in Falkland road most of the prices here seem to be alot more now?

PpierLuigi200
01-21-08, 14:57
Hello,

I'm going to Mumbai for my first time and so I was wondering if there are escort web site and if there are women in the high level hotel.

I hope to make a report asap.

Pier

Master Chef 76
01-21-08, 19:40
Friday and Saturday nights, 11pm. 1 am. JW marriot Juhu, foreign babes hanging out in the lobby along the edges of the main stairs. It a big lobby, so pick a good spot and check out. However, I approached one and she refused. 5 mins later a firang approached, chatted for 2-3 minutes and she went up to the rooms with him. My guess is they play for USD-wallas only. Maybe you look fair and can fake an NRI accent?

Does any experienced Mumbai visitor know at which 5/4 star hotels I can find girls hanging around in the lobby or bar to be picked up for dinner and hopefully for intimate times after that? I'd really appreciate this info as I will be in Mumbai in two weeks time.

Thanks

Oh God
01-22-08, 07:35
Whats is the name?

PM me the details.This place doesn't have a name. I have visited a few times. They have some good girls but the handlers are greedy.

Nightlover2008
01-22-08, 07:58
Most of the ppl interested in Chembur area, a small MP which is opp to Acharya College, girls are avarage 5/10 - 4/10 for 45 mins 2 fmls massage @ 700 + tips, check out and post more comments.

Nightlover2008
01-22-08, 08:02
Could any one throw more light / give details on MP at Hiranandani area?

Thanks

Nightlover2008
01-22-08, 08:10
Freinds,

Intersted mongerers in stuff near Citizen hotel, can stand between Hotel Citizen and little Italy after 9 you will see lot of 5/10 or even 3/10 gals in rickshaw for a fuck at 400. 500, donot pay more that, this excls the cost of room which is 250 + tips 200 + condoms 50. Bargain to the best. But clarify all the points.

Happy hunting

Shailu 050
01-22-08, 09:32
Embassy Apts, Shop no 3, shastri nagarThanks boss I will try there, this place is from Andheri Lokhandwala right.

Sanguxxx
01-22-08, 15:30
Hi!

I have tried Sakhi several times, compared to the locality the gals here are 6/10 and the charges are high compared to the available service, 800 for 45 min + 200 tips. Please do suggest some good PM near Andheri.There is one at Chakala, Andheri East near church. I last visited it 6 months before so doesnot know the latest trend.

Hunterj007
01-22-08, 17:08
Baba babu,

Can you give exact location of Heena MP?

Where in Hari niwas circle?

Visited a MP in Chembur. They ad in mid dai. It has no name. They tell you the address. Ok type with girl4/10. But good attitude. No BJ only HJ.

Visited Heena at Thane. The one I and this forum near hari niwas circle. Choose Pallavi. The owner herself a bomb is too greedy and asks shamelessly upfront for sex. 500 for half hr plus 500 for fs 500 for BJ. Frank businesdss though the hygine is poor.

Baba Bubu
01-22-08, 18:16
Dear friends,

Thanks for your suggestions. Wd certainly be more precise. Now would also like to know from you where can I get good BJ, cbj at good price. I tried lovely mp in vashi as given in the forum but the girl refused for BJ, cbj, . Can you also give me some good mp bars around Chembur Vashi.

Baba Bubu
01-23-08, 03:24
Dear hunter

For Heena MP in Thane get down from local at thane and ask for hari niwas circle straightway. It is 10 min by auto. A shopping comples sort of thing. In front of it in the basement of an oldish building is heen. Gd lk

Shailu 050
01-23-08, 06:04
Dear friends,

Thanks for your suggestions. Wd certainly be more precise. Now would also like to know from you where can I get good BJ, cbj at good price. I tried lovely mp in vashi as given in the forum but the girl refused for BJ, cbj, . Can you also give me some good mp bars around Chembur Vashi.Hi Baba Bubu,

For MP around Vashi check my few previous posts.

Ivanba
01-23-08, 06:45
I'll be in Mumbai Feb 2 - Feb 4, staying at one of the better Marine Drive hotels. I'm hoping to meet some local talent and I am looking for help. I don't mind paying for quality. I've heard about Voodo lounge and that it is near Marine Drive (the south end). Can someone supply directions or address (personal message is fine). Any other contact info or help will be appreciated.

And on a unrelated, non-mongering note, does anyone know if the American foot ball super bowl will be broadcast on any TV channels in Mumbai?

Thanks.

Ivan.

Nightlover2008
01-23-08, 12:01
[QUOTE=Nightlover2008]Please specify the location along with landmarks as I am new to Mumbai.

Thanks in advanceArea between Citizen Hotel and Se Princess, Please go and check to beleive yourself.

Nightlover2008
01-23-08, 12:03
This place doesn't have a name. I have visited a few times. They have some good girls but the handlers are greedy.Could you once again provide the exact location with some landmarks.

Thanks

Nightlover2008
01-23-08, 12:12
Can you please clarify which one is this exactly. Could find 2/3 MPs in bandra under the mid day listings. ThanksPlease provide the exact location and some landmark.

Hunterj007
01-23-08, 12:15
Hey,

Do you know the place Named 'Yua club ' In Vashi Plaza behind travel agent offices?

Please share information if you know.

Thanks in advance

Mirza Ghaleeb
01-23-08, 19:11
Yes, all bars are running in panvel. But reach early, and you shud be out of bar also early. Its betteer to enter by 9 and pick someone by 9. 30 and leave.

Can some one provide a status of the bars in Panvel? I visit Mumbai occasionally. I had a great time in Panvel a couple of years ago. If they are closed what would be comparable bars in terms of service and quality of girls? TIA.

Margaya
01-24-08, 00:10
Santa boss,

I have a question for you.

How is the scene in Mumbai these days?

It used to be the place to be when it was Bombay. 10 years ago but looks like those days are history now.

Is it all hush hush and low quality now?

Ivanba
01-24-08, 05:38
Fine Report, hunter. Something useful to most mongers visiting mumbai on short visits. Please let us know the name of the bar, or how far is it exactly from the Octroi Naka and in which direction? Or what color is the nameboard, or are there any distinguishing signs?

Thanks in advance

Explorer 1I'd appreciate some more detail on how to find this place. How far from the south end of Marine Drive? A message by PM is fine.

Thanks

Oh God
01-24-08, 09:54
Could you once again provide the exact location with some landmarks.

ThanksThe original post (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=668753&postcount=624) describes the location almost exactly. End of the road doesnt really mean end though. When the straight road turns left (1min after you pass Seven Bungalows BEST Depot), take the right lane, then first left. There really isnt much more to add. This is the road that comes from JP road and ends up going to versova.

Ronit
01-24-08, 12:14
Can someone please post a detailed info on the joint behind the Lotus Petrol pump in Andheri.

I went there many times but didn't see any action.

Thanks,

CMGThis joint was raided day before yesterday. It is all in the papers. They arrested a few pimps and 2-3 Uzbek SWs along with 20-25 indian SW. Avoid for few weeks at least

Santa3
01-24-08, 13:56
Margaya ,
Hey there man, The scene as far as quality goes is on the Up. But as far the hotels / in calls / service providers goes, its all hush hush and works only on a referal system. At times that too does not work. Like my network will not entertain you unless i call them up and tell them that you will be calling and in most cases my presence is required. The raids are a reality today. One of my key guys got caught even through a referal system, because someone passed the number to the world.

And coming onto those newbies who i asked to call. Have some decency to call and not give a missed call. The way i look at it is like this. If you cant afford a phone call, you cant afford to fuck (even if it is for free)

regards

Shailu 050
01-25-08, 03:46
Margaya,

Hey there man, The scene as far as quality goes is on the Up. But as far the hotels / in calls / service providers goes, its all hush hush and works only on a referal system. At times that too does not work. Like my network will not entertain you unless i call them up and tell them that you will be calling and in most cases my presence is required. The raids are a reality today. One of my key guys got caught even through a referal system, because someone passed the number to the world.

And coming onto those newbies who i asked to call. Have some decency to call and not give a missed call. The way i look at it is like this. If you cant afford a phone call, you cant afford to fuck (even if it is for free)

regardsYes Santa3 I am really agree with your this.

If you cant afford a phone call, you cant afford to fuck (even if it is for free)

Asolutely right, no one should not expect that free fuck is available here.

Davidand
01-25-08, 05:51
Is there any good massage place in Mumbai, like in China or Thailand?

Uni Den
01-25-08, 15:20
Hi Guys,

I have been conducting research on the online independent escorts and escort agencies (INDIA) from past week. I have found most of them to have either the same phone numbers, same pictures, and most them belong to same server address.

Just becoz the numbers are huge, we miss or dont recollect the pic saw in the gallery of a site days before or just even yesterday. But try googling the phone number provided, you will find the same phone number on more than one sites. Similarly i being an techie guy found that the sites are located on the same server. Following are few of the findings :

joya sen : 207.150.188.212
www.indianspicegirls.com: 207.150.188.212
www.indiananalescorts.com:207.150.188.212
www.delhiescortzone.com: 207.150.188.212
www.raymondescorts.biz: 207.150.188.212
www.asiapari.com: 207.150.188.212
mydelhiescorts.in: 207.150.188.212
www.indianlesbianescorts.com: 207.150.188.212
www.simiroy.com: 207.150.188.212

www.indianprincessescorts.com: 217.112.82.20

www.tanyaoberoi.com: 207.150.188.40

www.rimpijain.com: 91.186.0.9
www.smitaarora.com:91.186.0.9
www.pavitrajuneja.com:91.186.0.9

I have the whole report. Just am lasy enough to maintain it in a format.

Nyways, I think the best is mongering and picking the gal you see with your eyes.

It was great learning and hope was able to help you guys, its just a ONE big agency or person handling this entire online operation and the gals are not the ones shown in the gallery.

Take care and Mongering ROCKS)

UD

Hunterj007
01-25-08, 16:34
Visited Devdas bar near Bhiwandi kalyan road. There are some 20 to 25 girls are available for fun .After drink order, waiter ask you about the same . You have to choose among them they are all 7's on the scale. I chose one named geeta.Beautiful girl, avg attitude no bj . 800rs for ST including room so guys go and enjoy.

Satrai2000
01-26-08, 22:52
Hi,

Last time I visited Mumbai was in 2006. I visited some massage-joints; you can try and visit these as well.

Don't shoot me if one of more of this places have moved or shut down, as it was almost 2 years ago I visited them.

1. AkkiChiki Parlour - 317 Bharat House, Fort, S. Bhagat Singh Marg , next to Hotel Bharat on the first floor.

Many girls.

2. New Look Parlour - 315-317 Kalbadevi Road (opposite Hotel Adarsh).

Had massage by more than 10 girls here.

3. Sheryl Beauty Parlour - 330/332 J.S.S. Road, opposite Ram Mandir, Girgaum Road.

4. Gladness Parlour - shop No.1 A.B. Nair Road, near Juhu Post Office, Juhu. There was a sexy nice lady from Kerala here, Reema.

5. Royal Parlour - Mihir Apt., Juhu Road, near Hare Rama mandir, Juhu. Had bbj's in here.

You can ask the owner of this shop to arrange girls for FS.

6. Image Parlour - Shop No.7 Anthony Compound, Next to Western Motor Training School, C.D. Barfiwala Road, Juhu Lane, Andheri West.

Here you have massage in a barber's chair.

Satrai2000
01-26-08, 23:05
Maybe the following information is useful to you (maybe not but don't shoot me):

There is a pimp by the name of Raju, who stays in Andheri West, somewhere near the lotus petrol pump. You can contact him through some taxi-drivers that stand near Holiday In Hotel at the Juhu beach.

He arranges girls and hotel rooms for you. You negotiate the price with him but mostly he settles with 4000 Rs for a few hours.

The girls he arranged always give excellent FS. Some of them gave sexy, long-lasting bbj's.

Chrisde99
01-27-08, 03:57
I will be arriving in Mumbai on the 14th of February. I would welcome some advice from any members. I will be staying in Colaba area.

Thanks in advance

Chris

Mad Man1234
01-27-08, 07:03
This is called Brightness at Palinaka - near Janta hotel

Starchild2012
01-27-08, 12:35
I told them to invest in Dance Bars than in Stocks..They didn't listen, at least you get confirmed returns in one night than wait for a whole year only to give money to FFIs. :D

Folks...Invest your money wisely, divide and distribute your income.

If you invest your time and money in Dance bars instead of BSE, you go to sleep really well and you get blessings from people around for tipping them PLUS..your money gets to the bottom of the social ladder, with no money whatsoever being going to the corrupt system, this time you really help the poor together with great returns on your enjoyment.

Its a win win situation if you invest in Dance Bars. ;)

On the contrary..For a 40% or 100% whatsoever returns..you wait..and then you wait some more and when you start getting returns...greeds takes you over..you again invest and then wait for the market to go up, the market goes up and you invest some more and then you wait and allow your greed to manifest fully, finally..the universe wouldn't take your desires for higher returns any more and turns around to give you what you are really worth and then when you fall down to earth, you realize the wrong path of material fulfillment you being running into was shallow all around and then you think......

If only, I could have read ISG forums than moneycontrol.com, my life would have progressed on a spiritual path completing the Kama portion and moving into the Moksha path..Now i have to start all over again.

Man life is really long and it sucks now....how i wish i could have invested in dance bars..my life would have really progressed :D

Mo1975
01-28-08, 10:41
i have been reading reports here since quite a few days, thought that i would make a small contribution to fellow mongers. there is this one joint that i have been to over the past few mths many times. its located in the lane behind the taj mahal hotel at aurther bunder road. can't exactly remember the name on the bldg but its the 1st floor above some regent laundry. its run by a very old parsi man called contractor. go there ring the bell and when someone answers just ask for dance class. once you are let in you got to pay this contractor guy some 150/- rupees and he will call many girls, out of which one you can choose for a private dance lesson. once in a private room you can negotiate with them. they cgarge 500/- rupees for one shot as they call it. jenny, lisa, pallavi, sunita & sonu are some of the girls that i have tried. good one time fucks. hand job costs 200/- 10 rupees for condom and because this contractor guy don't know whats actually going on inside maybe you might want to give another girl 50/- rupees to stand guard while you are fucking the hell out of the one you chose. only problem is that you got to do it on the floor as there are no beds. its ok and safe and the girls are clean and i guess thats what matters right. i have their phone number but i beleive that we can't post it here. besides i am not a senior member so don't have pm facility either.

===============================================

hi,

i am confident that a sophisticated world traveler such as yourself can afford a $20 subscription to support this forum and all the work i do to keep it maintained.

come on dude, a forum subscription is less than 50 cents a week.

thanks,

jackson

Mo1975
01-28-08, 11:03
If you could let me know of this source I shall be eternally greatful to you.

Mrpusa
01-28-08, 20:45
i have been reading reports here since quite a few days, thought that i would make a small contribution to fellow mongers. there is this one joint that i have been to over the past few mths many times. its located in the lane behind the taj mahal hotel at aurther bunder road. can't exactly remember the name on the bldg but its the 1st floor above some regent laundry. its run by a very old parsi man called contractor. go there ring the bell and when someone answers just ask for dance class. once you are let in you got to pay this contractor guy some 150/- rupees and he will call many girls, out of which one you can choose for a private dance lesson. once in a private room you can negotiate with them. they cgarge 500/- rupees for one shot as they call it. jenny, lisa, pallavi, sunita & sonu are some of the girls that i have tried. good one time fucks. hand job costs 200/- 10 rupees for condom and because this contractor guy don't know whats actually going on inside maybe you might want to give another girl 50/- rupees to stand guard while you are fucking the hell out of the one you chose. only problem is that you got to do it on the floor as there are no beds. its ok and safe and the girls are clean and i guess thats what matters right. i have their phone number but i beleive that we can't post it here. besides i am not a senior member so don't have pm facility either.

hi,

i am confident that a sophisticated world traveler such as yourself can afford a $20 subscription to support this forum and all the work i do to keep it maintained.

come on dude, a forum subscription is less than 50 cents a week.

thanks,

jackson
dear all,
i don't have first hand knowledge of this place, but i can definitely
state that south mumbai, especially colaba, where this is located, is prime
meat for law enforcement! so be very weary of such places!? proceed,
but proceed with extreme caution! i prefer the more up-market and far safer
northern suburbs, ex. andheri, khar, bandra, etc! here the quality
and quantity (and prices) are more, but you have peace of mind inregard
to le! just my 2 cents!

Satrai2000
01-28-08, 21:58
Dear All,

I DON'T have first hand knowledge of this place, but I can DEFINITELY state that South Mumbai, especially Colaba, where this is located, is PRIME meat for Law ENFORCEMENT! So be very weary of such places! ? Proceed, but proceed with extreme caution! I prefer the more up-market and far safer northern suburbs, ex. Andheri, Khar, Bandra, etc! Here the quality and quantity (and prices) are more, but you have peace of mind inregard to LE! Just my 2 cents! What are you talking about? Law inforcement? Which fucking law?

In fact the problem is something else:

1. corruptness of police;

2. hypocrisy of our folks, especially the middle-class;

These two things are the major factors behind "the law".

Axeman911
01-29-08, 00:51
I have been reading reports here since quite a few days, thought that I would make a small contribution to fellow mongers. There is this one joint that I have been to over the past few mths many times. Its located in the lane behind the taj mahal hotel at aurther bunder road. Can't exactly remember the name on the bldg but its the 1st floor above some regent laundry.Alright. I've been to this place a few times about 5 years ago. It is very dodgy and I was hoping it would be kept a secret but now it's out. The place is a run down apartment. The dance class thing is true. You fuck in the next room, on the floor and the girls are not really clean. Very old aunty looking types to say the least.

Also, to most people, fucking an aunty on a hard wooden floor is not really a turn on [or maybe it is ;-D] Colaba has plenty more action in the night time. There are pimps in most of the by-lanes and one big building where most of the girls operate out of. The pimps are the way to go. Be sure to Negotiate. In recent times, I've never paid more than 3k for an all nighter or 1.2k for ST. If all of that fails, there's always the Voodoo.

Be aware that in South Bombay, to have a good time, you need to walk the walk and talk the talk, else you're gonna get ripped off.

Armadam
01-30-08, 08:16
Had been straight since 2005, however some findings lately is urging to resurrect the hobby.

I have been on a late night work at a large industrial group which owns acres of land in North Mumabi. And also rents out to Call Centers or BPO's.

On this late night, one of the european colleuge had a urge to dring 'Chai', to satisfy his urge I took out my car and we came out on the main road.

There he met another collegue who wanted chai, I was out for smoking as the whole complex is non.smoking. The time is arround 2. 30 am. As I was standing out there, two girls approached me and requested for a ciggaret, now this raised a flag, as the BPO shift was finished, all the cars left, nothing in the site, what are these girls doing there, So I raised a quarry, and sure it was a WG reply, can we go and have fun. However in the mean while others returned and have to cut short.

Certainly will try out the location next time I will be again on a night shift, which should be in FEB.

Will give you a feed back, or you can try out yourself.

Kaplan9
02-02-08, 10:47
Thank you Satrai2000 for outstnding info.

Can you please give some more details on their facilities such as type of rooms, showers, A/C.

Thank you

Test Master
02-02-08, 11:47
Mcds joint.

The service has been reasonably above average with some good BBBJ experiences. Rupa is very good.

Recently got a raw deal, guy was trying to push a big titted chick with promises of good service. Turned out to be exactly the opposite. This inspite of me asking to see another one that was presented earlier.

The girl was fairly raw and a big turnoff once she disrobed. And I think I definitely overpaid.

Had a quckie, more like get it over and done with.

Mentioned this to the guy and he offered to make it up next time. Will let you know if he does stick to his word. Gave me his number though.

Thanks

Starchild2012
02-02-08, 18:47
Had been straight since 2005, however some findings lately is urging to resurrect the hobby.

I have been on a late night work at a large industrial group which owns acres of land in North Mumabi. And also rents out to Call Centers or BPO's.

On this late night, one of the european colleuge had a urge to dring 'Chai', to satisfy his urge I took out my car and we came out on the main road.

There he met another collegue who wanted chai, I was out for smoking as the whole complex is non.smoking. The time is arround 2. 30 am. As I was standing out there, two girls approached me and requested for a ciggaret, now this raised a flag, as the BPO shift was finished, all the cars left, nothing in the site, what are these girls doing there, So I raised a quarry, and sure it was a WG reply, can we go and have fun. However in the mean while others returned and have to cut short.

Certainly will try out the location next time I will be again on a night shift, which should be in FEB.

Will give you a feed back, or you can try out yourself.

Dude.....you don't have to wait till your next shift to get those girls...just get them on Sunday or whenever is your off day....i say this...cos the girls came to you..which is very rare even for p4p in india...surely ..there are lots of mongers in the BPO who are using the good times around campus..good that you found it.

NEVER EVER wait..thats the RULE ...if you think you have a chance..go right after it....cos these type of girls don't wait too long in one place.. Good Luck

Armadam
02-03-08, 04:47
Dude.....you don't have to wait till your next shift to get those girls...just get them on Sunday ....................

NEVER EVER wait..thats the RULE ...if you think you have a chance..go right after it....cos these type of girls don't wait too long in one place.. Good LuckUhmmmm! , if you see my post, it states have been straight for a long time, and I am one of those who does not krib for the lost apportunity.

Really have not mongered much in India, do not like the fuck and suck scene, love to have a nice piecefull time, as one of my mongiring mate the famous JustSumFun put is a good 'Nooner'.

And really have not yet made my mind to start mongering again or not, I have enough fingers in the honey pot.

But will certainly give you my furhter report on the survillance and a post if I decide to take the plunge.

MumbaiMongerer
02-03-08, 13:40
There is this one joint that I have been to over the past few mths many times. Its located in the lane behind the taj mahal hotel at aurther bunder road. Can't exactly remember the name on the bldg but its the 1st floor above some regent laundry. Its run by a very old parsi man called Contractor. Go there ring the bell and when someone answers just ask for dance class.Hi Mo,

Can you provide more details as to how I can find this place? man I spent a good few hours yesterday hunting for this place.

After talking to some local guy he said he knows the Contractor and that he is an old Parsi guy. So I went to his house and was greeted by a very old lady. She was extremely polite but it was very embarassing for me as it was the wrong address, nut a big coincidence none the less

I could neither find Regent Laundry. Damn I was frustrated!

OldAsiaHand
02-03-08, 15:56
I had a meeting close-by so I decided to stop by Linking Road across from the McDonalds. Thanks to this forum I had no trouble finding the place. It was in the afternoon. They only showed me 3 girls. Quality was acceptable. They quoted me 12,000 ST to start. I said WTF and started to leave. Final price offer was 5,500 for ST. More than I wanted to pay, so I split.

Headed down to an RLD area in town that starts with a "K". I cannot remember the name. Arrived around 7PM. Went up to the third floor of a place and was escorted to a room. Saw 3 lineups of 6-7 girls of about 4-6 and selected one from Calcutta. The guy asks me for 5k ST. What is going on here? I negotiated 2k, but even that was too high. The room was relatively clean and had a bath/shower attached. Then, the hands come out. 200 for the manager, 50 for the condom boy, etc. I really hate this about India. First, they rip me off on the pussy and still have the nerve to ask for more. The BBBJ was worthless, but the FS was passable. It took me a long time to pop and the girl complained a bit. Frankly, except for the time limit imposed, I had better service on GB Road in Delhi for 500.

Determined to get at least one good service in India, I headed for Voodoo. Arrived around 10PM as suggested. There were probably 20 girls available. I pulled one girl around 11:00PM and took her back to my hotel. Fariyas is totally girl friendly and within walking distance of Voodoo. Her service was probably the best I've had in India, but that is not saying too much. Damages: 3k ST.

IMHO, the quality and service from WGs in India is far below the rest of Asia. I have never had anything close to a GFE. That said, I've never tried the upper end of the market. Is it that much better if you pay the 10-15k they are asking in the Marriott for example?

Just my POV.

OAH

MumbaiMongerer
02-03-08, 20:33
[QUOTE=OldAsiaHand]I had a meeting close-by so I decided to stop by Linking Road across from the McDonalds. Thanks to this forum I had no trouble finding the place. It was in the afternoon. They only showed me 3 girls. Quality was acceptable. They quoted me 12,000 ST to start. I said WTF and started to leave. Final price offer was 5,500 for ST. More than I wanted to pay, so I split.

That place opp MacD is hard work, the first time I went there I was quoted something around 6K... that was last year, I also split as they would not budge...I mean no disrespect but this is India and that is a fair amount of money out here. I mean London is cheaper!

Anyway went there again a few months back after reading glowing reports on here. It was Saturday about 2pm & the manager was eating lunch, he offered me food. Starting chatting and negotiaiting prices, he looked at me with absolute disgust when I suggested 2K max, I nearly walked again he was annoying me, the guy is quite a good actor.

Anyway as time went on he warmed to me especially when I talked in Hindi, got down to 2. 5K, girl was not there but 2 turned up, chose Soni, she was fresh out the shower and almost 'Amazonian' in size. Big built strong body it was a good punt she was nice girl but it took some time to get here to relax, made her cum.

On leaving the manager said never to discuss money next time infront of other punters. Just slip him 2. 5k. If you go don't tell him you read this on here please! But we gotta help each other out!

Haven't been back since, place cannot be beaten on cleanliness of rooms, is well above Congress House but then you get what you pay for I guess.

Just got back from Kamathipura didn't punt. Place is rotten, man got soo much grief from the local pimps, junkies, dirtbags. Those street urchins are too much somedays. Man I nearly punched a few out but I reckon the mob would turn on a lone white guy. But f*ck they annoy me sometimes!

Santa3
02-04-08, 13:59
OAH,
At linking road place, you should close the deal at approx 3k for an decent female. If a good looker then 5k.
At Kamathipura you have been ripped off. Nothing above 300 for 30 mins one pop.
At the Mariott types yes you are more or less assured of GFE.

Mo1975
02-05-08, 05:19
I am really sorry that you couldn't find the place and I am also sorry for my late reply to yr msg but I was out of town attending to some work. I have also actually forgotten the name of this building but I have been there many many times and tried some really nice girls there. They are all about 6-7/10 but gfe is good and price is cool too so what the heck. Now I will once again try to give you pointers on how to find this place. Yes, contractor is an old parsi guy. He lives on the 1st floor. The buildings name is roosevelt house (I just called jyoti there right now and got the address so here it is) its roosevelt house above radiant tailors. 1st floor. Unfortunately you can't post email addresses of phone numbers here otherwise I would have given it to u. Try palavi, lisa, jenny, sunita, sonu. Please go there asking for dance lessons. Once in, you will have to pay contractor rs 150. Then he will call the girls. Coose one, they will take you to a private room and then you can negotiate what you want. Please don't pay more than 500 to the girls ok?

Nightlover2008
02-05-08, 07:05
Yes guys its Brightness, same lane ahead of Janta Hotel, the gals are 6-7/10 and the service is cool you can try Simran she is the best of all and for info the owner is too greedy 1k for the massage and 1k for the gal but much much more on service part .. please go and check for your self, I think this is the best of MP i hv ever been.. no bj/ cbj or fs BUT BUT BKK style massage.

Mo1975
02-05-08, 11:03
Dear All,

I DON'T have first hand knowledge of this place, but I can DEFINITELY state that South Mumbai, especially Colaba, where this is located, is PRIME meat for Law ENFORCEMENT! So be very weary of such places! ? Proceed, but proceed with extreme caution! I prefer the more up-market and far safer northern suburbs, ex. Andheri, Khar, Bandra, etc! Here the quality and quantity (and prices) are more, but you have peace of mind inregard to LE! Just my 2 cents! Dear Mr. Jackson,

I did read your msg under my post just now. I do understand your sentiments and I honestly appriciate your hard work and dedication to all us mongers. Its truely a great forum and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your kindness but please try to understand, I can't afford even 20 usd. I work on a salary of rs 5000/ a mth and use a shared computer at the office. Btw, guys like us don't even get access to credit cards because of our low income group. Please do understand. I would love to pay if I could afford but I am unable to do so. Someday maybe when I can afford it, I will defi pay towards the cause of this forum and thats my mans word of honur.

OldAsiaHand
02-05-08, 13:55
OAH,
At linking road place, you should close the deal at approx 3k for an decent female. If a good looker then 5k.
At Kamathipura you have been ripped off. Nothing above 300 for 30 mins one pop.
At the Mariott types yes you are more or less assured of GFE.
Santa3,

Thanks for the advise. I thought as much at Kamathipura, but the girls were better quality and younger than the ones you see sitting in the doorways and the place was a little more upscale. I had paid 1,500 for similar quality at a similar place before.

The taxi driver I normally use in Bombay brought me there. He obviously was on the take, but I did not think he would rip me that much.

I will know better next time, if there is a next time, in that area. I need to find a local wingman to monger with in India.

OAH

Magic Moments
02-06-08, 12:07
Hi all,

Has anybody heard of a genuine Friendship Club operating in Mumbai, what do you guys think about www.koolclubmumbai.com

Regards

DN

Generally most of these are Ripoff operations. I have no direct info on this site. I had tried quite a few of them advertised in midday/ TOI/HT etc both in Mumbai and Delhi. The firm will sweet talk till the time you make payments. But after that most of them do not attend you/ or will ask you to call later. The success rate of numbers (if any) that they provide is very low.
My suggestion is never pay the amount upfront. Tell them you are interested, but to have confidence in them you wish to make a part payment and test their service for a trial period. If the services are good, you can always go in for the complete package.
OSHO

Dirty Tom
02-07-08, 04:40
Hello friends,

Luck brings me back to my great coiuntry India once again for just about a week... if any one has a good contact of any air hostess in Mumbai / Chennai - please let me know.

I will try to return you the favor in any way I can.

Thanks,
-R.

Peter Patros
02-08-08, 05:43
Hello friends,

Luck brings me back to my great coiuntry India once again for just about a week... if any one has a good contact of any air hostess in Mumbai / Chennai - please let me know.

I will try to return you the favor in any way I can.

Thanks,

R.The Escort Agencies who advertise in the times of india offer air hostesses. They are at the top of the pecking order (and rate chart) which starts with housewife, student, model and ends with air hostess.

Genuineness is something you have to check out.

Dirty Tom
02-08-08, 08:06
Thanks for the tip, but I do not want to go that route - I don't trust those guys... :( ... if someone had a known contact - would certainly have tried that.

Will keep looking though ... I have just about a week, hopefully I find some time away from family to pursue special interests - you know what I mean ;)

Also, I am coming to Mumbai with a stopover in BKK - so depends if I can get what I want in BKK - Mumbai will keep me a "good boy" ... else the search is ON :)

The Escort Agencies who advertise in the times of india offer air hostesses. They are at the top of the pecking order (and rate chart) which starts with housewife, student, model and ends with air hostess.

Genuineness is something you have to check out.

Santa3
02-08-08, 13:32
Rbamane ,
I've got a reliable contact if you've got the budget. Lemme know ... regards

Hunter4506
02-09-08, 14:34
Santa3,

What is the required budget for an air hostess?

Devam
02-09-08, 16:07
Friends,

I will be in Mumbai during 1st week of March and I plan to stay in some reasonably good hotel in Bandra / Parel / Khar / Anhderi area. Please can you suggest me some good places to look for in this area for FS; with location details. It would be great if you can also suggest good hotels in that area who provide escorts to the customers.

I will be interested in direct contacts, if you can mail me those.

Thanks,

Dev

Marad39
02-09-08, 19:52
I am really sorry that you couldn't find the place and I am also sorry for my late reply to yr msg but I was out of town attending to some work. I have also actually forgotten the name of this building but I have been there many many times and tried some really nice girls there. They are all about 6-7/10 but gfe is good and price is cool too so what the heck. Now I will once again try to give you pointers on how to find this place. Yes, contractor is an old parsi guy. He lives on the 1st floor. The buildings name is roosevelt house (I just called jyoti there right now and got the address so here it is) its roosevelt house above radiant tailors. 1st floor. Unfortunately you can't post email addresses of phone numbers here otherwise I would have given it to u. Try palavi, lisa, jenny, sunita, sonu. Please go there asking for dance lessons. Once in, you will have to pay contractor rs 150. Then he will call the girls. Coose one, they will take you to a private room and then you can negotiate what you want. Please don't pay more than 500 to the girls ok?

HI
The report is correct and authentic. I have tried several time and last being in July 2007. A few years back, had tried Jyoti for the first time (may be the first 10 ) when she was new and she was thin and with the right weight everywhere. Now if you see, u can not believe as she has lots of weight all around. I never tried in the room but always took the girl out, that is better thought a bit expensive.

The only problem is that the girls are all old and all of them have put on lots of extra pounds all round. The service is also passable with covered BJ and missionary end. I would think that the chinese or russions are the best in sex as far as P4P is concerned. I have heard about Philipino a lot but have not tried much so far.

Hunter4506
02-10-08, 06:46
Santa3,

I certainly agree with you 100%.

Quality in Mumbai is OK but service leaves some thing to be desired. I recently pa.id 10 K to an agency girl. She showed up late and she looked extremely exhuasted. She left within 1/2 hour after some half harted cbj. Next time I called another agency and I told them that do not want Nancy and they assured me that the girl they are sending is not Nancy but Ruchi. An hour later when Ruchi shows up on my door, it was the same girl who showed up two nights back. I am extremely disappointed with SP scene in Mumbai. I come here once or twice a year for short time, and I want to have good time when I am here with nice looking cooperative girls who will provide good service. Any one who has some good contacts who can fit in my budget of 10K can PM me. I will appreciate that very much.

Devam
02-10-08, 20:20
Please can someone share with me the information on how to proceed / whom to ask for escorts in Marriot type of hotels; and what would be the typical budget, what to expect etc.

Thanks

Kaplan9
02-11-08, 20:30
[QUOTE=Hunter4506]Santa3,

I certainly agree with you 100%.

Quality in Mumbai is OK but service leaves some thing to be desired. I recently pa.id 10 K to an agency girl. She showed up late and she looked extremely exhuasted. She left within 1/2 hour after some half harted cbj. [\QUOTE]Completly agree with you.

i had the same experience , after calling some ads in mid day ( which was unsuccessfull due to their poor english), i got a number from hindostan time and after calling them, i was picked by their cab in 30m, the rest of story was the same as yours while their romm was too crapy. when i was leaving they handed me a card with name of s.... decorators . their location was S.V road Khar (W). i do not want to make troubles for them ( although it was actually a rip-off) , so i will not give more information. it cost me 8.5K just for getting too desprate!

Uni Den
02-12-08, 14:01
Hi guys,

I'm looking for an escort for a GFE exp, fair looking decent girl, budget not an issue.

Should have good communication skills (english).

PM me the details.

UD

Santa: Let me know about our deal we talked about.

Hunter4506
02-12-08, 15:10
Glasheutte

I do have PM so you can send me your contacts.

I will certainly appreciate that very much.

Rajarao
02-12-08, 19:44
Hi Everybody

Could anybody get success from the dating websites like Adult Friend Finder, Indiatimes Dating etc. Indiatimes is just an advertising place fro Call Girls. I do not have any idea abount AFF.

Request other member to post their views.

RAJ

Kaplan9
02-12-08, 19:50
Guys,

Although it is not a medical group I have to warn you about this cause I am worried about you from from some posts I read in this forum.

Never shave at least 24 hours before having sex with a person you are not aware of Her/His health situation. Be careful! And take care of your body (and soul).

Zexplorer
02-13-08, 10:45
Hi. Zexplorer again with exact and zexact details.

Venture1:

MP in Palinaka, Bandra:

Name: Brightness (appears in Mid day)

To Reach: Just hire auto/taxi and ask for Pali Naka, Bandra. Get down there. I am giving you some landmark for your ref. From where ever you got down at Pali Naka. Just ask for HDFC bank. After that you will find HSBC bank also. Now, I am putting like this. HSBC. HDFC. Pali Residency Restaurant. Just proceed in that line. Now the road takes left turn. But proceed ahead. Within 20 feets you will find Brightness on the right side

More Info:

Lady will ask for 1600. But you can settle for Rs. 1000/1100

Good cooperation. Nice attitude. After 10 mins. Gal will ask for special service she may ask 1500. But comes down for 1100/1200. Now what you get. A real hot body to body rub. BJ. Mymy. She did stroking the cock between her boobs. Great exp. All this she does wearing only panty. Great. A must try

Happy times

Zexplorer
02-13-08, 10:56
Hi.

Venture 2:

MP in Grant Road:

Name: Shilpa (appears in Mid day)

To reach:

If by train-get down at Grant Rd. While appraoching from Church Gate, you have to get down on right side. If from Bandra/Andheri. You have to get down on the Left side. Now, from the station. Just keep walking straight towards East. (in fact that is the only road if you can see). After one minute. You meet the big road again staright towards east. You can notice. A big tall structure with the display NOVELTY (its a cinema theatre). Cross that. Then 30/40 ft. You can see NAGIN bar. Just before nagin bar. You can see Shilpa MP. (left side)

Services:

Can settle for 850 for powder massage/1 hr. Once inside gal will ask for 2000 for all. BJ/F. G. You can settle for 1. 2k. But place is not good and gals very average.

If your so desperate about BJ. Then this is the place.

Just try.

Zexplorer
02-13-08, 11:15
Hi Zexplorer.

Ventrue: 3

Area: Dahisar Check Naka

1. Hotel Springs:

To reach. See my earlier report with all details.

As usual gals are good compared to all other bars. Cool. Nice music.

Charming gals. 1500/2000+300 entry+150 tips+500 room+50+drinks your choice.

Timing: never after 9pm. So be early. Nowadays there are more raids.

So. Never go after 9pm. Its won't serve the purpose. U won't find any gals by that time. Just you can drink. Thats all.

2. Redhorse

Just doing great. Same timing. Never after 9pm. Hot chicks. Rates same as Hotel Spring. Had one Deepa. Just great man

3. Others in that area: Milli/memsaab/Pink city/SADDLE up

Bye bye

Zexplorer
02-13-08, 11:32
Hi. Everybody.

Hotel Jaideep, Thane:

Was there yesterday.

Its is closed now. Seems they are renovating the building. Lot of cvil work on the basement. So. Don't waste time. Going there.

Near to Jaideep. On the main road to Dahisar. You will see Suncity Bar. Nice place for watering.

Opposite to thi place, you will find de-plaza. Its a pickup bar. Gals average.

Give a try.

Devam
02-14-08, 03:25
Hi,

I have enabled my PM now. Please share your contacts with me, I am planning on JW M at Juhu.

Thanks

Cool Mumbai
02-14-08, 07:18
Hello Guys,

I am based in pune now but lot of trips to Mumbai too.

Got some great info from this forum even without asking. I only write when there is something I think might be useful for others. All my previous posts have been in pune forum.

Coming to Mumbai, its one of the easiest cities in world, in my personal experience, to get good sex. Some tips, read between the lines, show attention to tips, don't ask stupid questions, be direct and honest as far as to tell what you are looking. You will get great service at reasonable price.

Best way in Mumbai is autos and taxis. I have never been disappointed ever once with this sourse. Get young kind of fellow preferably after 9 pm. Tell him to take you to places where you can spend a night. Get inside, start conversation and directly ask him to get you at some place where you can get girl. Next thing is easy. Don't be shy. Every auto, taxi in Mumbai knows this business. Worst thing is he will say, he don't know. Get another. Key is getting friendly. Request him to check for you if there is girl available. Don't treat him like pimp. Vashi, panvel, thave, vasai, even this worked better in front of vodoo. Service you can get by this with taxis standing outside vodoos is 10 times better and at almost half price.

Now taxiwalla or autowalla will get you to pimp and not with girl. Keep the taxi with you till you finish the deal and then only free him as it gives option to you not to go with deal and pimps are clever enough to know that you are keeping options open. Now tell him to select the girl for u. Tell him you are more interested in service and not the face value of a girl. Girl recommended by pimp always is better in bed than you select as most of the so thought beauties are deadfish in bed. Get one with pimp recommendation and good figure.complexion and face value can decieve you. Of course if you get all, great.

This method is perticulary helpful for newbies or for people who don't have much time to try around. Don't pay much attention to online agencies as that just takes lot of money from you. Any taxiwalla unknowingly provide you same thing for 100 rs which some people with basic html knowabout cost you around 6-7K. Add on girl price is almost fixed in both cases.

Every time you deal with some, take down all possible info from them. Store contacts where you got good service. Also try same girl quite a few times as you get better service with subsequest visits.

Most importantly, don't ever think you can buy a girls will with your money. You can only get someone in bed with you with your money. Her response in bed is most of the time is direct measure of your soft skills and how you treat her.

BemyLove
02-16-08, 07:00
Hi,

After reading through the reports I was always excited to go and visit this place. Reached there around at 8. 30 the guy said no action before 9. 30 so sat around in barista.

Went back at 10 but let me tell u. Guys who go with a high expection for the gurls, it is a really turn down. There were hardly 10 girls and only a couple of them above 7 rest all were in an average 3-4.

Was there till 11. 30 and then moved out of the place. Went around to call few of my contacts and finally got an avg girl in malad.

Raj Oberoi
02-16-08, 23:18
Hi Chandforuonly,

I would appreciate if you could provide me the details of the offer you described in your report.

Raj

Raj Oberoi
02-16-08, 23:53
Hi friends,

Just moved to Mumbai with very little idea of the action here. It would be great if you seniors can pass some contact details of some high class GFE in Mumbai. Am willing to pay for air hostess type girls.

Regards,

Raj

Cute Mumbai Guy
02-17-08, 21:26
Hi,

I just came out of the theatre in Inorbit mall, Malad at around 11:30 pm tonite and saw a hot chick wearing a denim and semi transperent shirt, 7/10 in looks. Looked like some college girl. She was standing near the main entrance inside the mall. In 2 min one guy approached her and they talked nervously for a couple of min and then left holding each other's hand. The body language was definately of a SW and a client. Has anyone tried any stuff in and around inorbit. Wud be great if someone can give me pointers about places on the malad goregaon link road.

Thanks,

CMG

Santa3
02-18-08, 13:29
CMG,
IMHO these kinda women are there at almost all entertainment cum shopping centres in the suburbs. You just need a practiced eye, lots of time to laze around and not to mention patience and money.

Glashuette
02-19-08, 08:42
The Oshiwara police on Tuesday night arrested 10 people in a prostitution racket. Four pimps — identified as Shivram Rai, Umesh Kumar and Niranjan Sahni and Kukku Rajesh Arora — and six girls were arrested from a chawl next to Lotus Petrol Pump, Andheri.

“Arora is the main accused in the case. We had sent a dummy customer after which a police party raided the house,” said Kiran Sonone, senior inspector, Oshiwara police station. The house belonged to Arora.

All the accused were presented in court where the girls were released on bail while the pimps were remanded to police custody. Two girls were from Uzbekistan and the rest were locals.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Khar and Oshiwara police arrested six girls, three pimps Shivram Rai (42), Umesh Kumar (20) and Niranjan Sahni (34) and manager Kukku Rajesh Arora (44) from a flat in Adarshnagar, Oshiwara, where they carried out their illegal activities.

The 10 arrested will be produced in court today.
Pic/G K Arora
The Khar and Oshiwara police arrested six girls, three pimps Shivram Rai (42), Umesh Kumar (20) and Niranjan Sahni (34) and manager Kukku Rajesh Arora (44) from a flat in Adarshnagar, Oshiwara, where they carried out their illegal activities.

On receiving a tip off, inspector Tungare of Khar police station posed as a businessman looking for a call girl and called Arora, who offered Tungare foreign nationals or Indian girls for Rs 20,000 an hour.

Before heading to Arora’s flat, Tungare called to confirm his arrival. Tungare however, sent in a decoy customer Bunty Mehra instead. Arora showed him six girls and then took a token amount of Rs 1,000 from him. Mehra then alerted Tungare who along with inspector Dattaray Sanke nabbed the culprits. Arora, failed to bribe his way out, but later confessed that Mishra, heads the entire business. Mishra however, by then had fled from the spot.

Sources reveal, Arora’s business also has links with a few international and domestic escort service provider sites. Said Sub-inspector Dhananjay Kalantre, Oshiwara police station, “We have arrested all the 10 under sections 3, 4, 5, 7(B) of the prostitution and immoral trafficking act. They will be produced in court today.” Arora’s flat has been sealed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh God
02-19-08, 15:59
It is worth mentioning that the report below is from Jan 23, almost a month ago.

CyprusIndian
02-20-08, 20:08
Hi all,

Just back from a trip to Mumbai and had visited three MPs in the fort area. One opposite Akberalys in fountain. had a massage in the barbers chair. Service was good and the girls 6-7/10. Extras offered was HJ and tits to play with. Same with the parlour in the lane just before Citibank. Also visited one opposite ICICI bank on DN Road. Service was very good and girls 7-8/10. here they had seperate place for massage. In all a very enjoyable experience.

PM me for details

Peter Patros
02-21-08, 05:25
Good locations!

Were they clean?

What did they cost?

Hi all,

Just back from a trip to Mumbai and had visited three MPs in the fort area. One opposite Akberalys in fountain. had a massage in the barbers chair. Service was good and the girls 6-7/10. Extras offered was HJ and tits to play with. Same with the parlour in the lane just before Citibank. Also visited one opposite ICICI bank on DN Road. Service was very good and girls 7-8/10. here they had seperate place for massage. In all a very enjoyable experience.

PM me for details

Tester
02-23-08, 05:22
Dear Friends

Has anyone been to Blue nile (cabaret joint) at Colaba recently. Was planning to visit next week, but not sure if its open or closed.

Thanks in advance.

Regards & take care

Tin Tin
02-23-08, 13:13
Was in thane for an unexpected business trip. After the work got over, had an urge to get release. Thanks to the info found here, looked for heena parlour.

As per the location given, at hari niwas cirlce. Very easy to find out. Paid 500 for 1/2 hr and once inside. It was straight to business. 500 for BJ and another 500 for FS. Opted for BJ. She was ready to do BBBJ but insisted on covering. 1/2 way through, the boss came down and asked "do you need another girl for co-operation? "

Funny thing, I did not understand but then she explained, it is "for another 500, another girl will come and strip and she will co operate with the other girl." which I declined.

BJ finished and the girl gave me a decent massage. Tipped her 50.

They also have a brach now in 3 petrol pump.

Cheers,

Tin Tin

Shagga 19
02-23-08, 14:54
I was in Mumbai recently for business staying at the Taj President hotel in Colaba. Having finished my business and free from agents there, Called one of the escort ads in the local press to send over a girl later that evening. In the meantime I went to the Cafe Mondegar for a beer or two. Whilst I gotting chatting to Delhi woman who after a few drinks wanted to spend the rest of the evening with me for free, even paying me! I declined as I had already pre-booked my evenings fun. So I hurried back to my hotel where I discovered that I discovered that it was definitely not girl friendly saying we do not allow girls like that in here. Could have a long pitch for more baqsheesh from security but was not in the mood to play the game at this stage.

Moral of the story. A bird in the hand is always better and cheaper than the promise later.

CyprusIndian
02-23-08, 15:12
Hi,

Blue Nile has been closed for quite some time now.

Dear Friends

Has anyone been to Blue nile (cabaret joint) at Colaba recently. Was planning to visit next week, but not sure if its open or closed.

Thanks in advance.

Regards & take care

CyprusIndian
02-23-08, 15:15
Hi Peter,

Compared to some of the places they were clean. The first two cost 500/- for half an hour ant the third one charges 1000/- per half hour. extra services cost extra.

Good locations!

Were they clean?

What did they cost?

Zexplorer
02-23-08, 15:42
Dear Friends

Thanks in advance.

Regards & take careOh. Mymy. All those gorgeous days were gone forever.

Now in that place of Blue Nile. You find a nice showroom of textiles.

Hey. See the contrast. One a place of "stripping" now replaced with clothing. What a tragedy. What a tragedy.

Tester
02-25-08, 05:23
Thanks a lot Zexplorer and CyprusIndian for the update. Indeed disappointed that BN is closed now. I agree with you those gorgeous days are sadly over.

Regards. Take Care!

Jdbig1000
02-25-08, 06:17
Ahha! Blue Nile, sure brings good memories, infact it was my first such nude cabaret experience, I went there probably in 1997 and was quite amazed at the performance. The girls came to shake your hand and tips after the performance, were available for services later on as informed by the doorman then however since it was a lesbian act I declined thinking that the girls must be inclined that way only and no gaurantee for good services.

Does anyone know of a similar establishment that still operates in Mumbai or any other cities, need to have a bit different entertainment from the regular wham, bam and thank you Ma'am or even an massage exp.

Peter Patros
02-25-08, 17:15
Hi Peter,

Compared to some of the places they were clean. The first two cost 500/- for half an hour ant the third one charges 1000/- per half hour. extra services cost extra.Thanks.

I will pm you for more details.

Mumbai Guy
02-25-08, 17:21
Dear friend,

Nude cabarets are out. There is no place in Mumbai where you can see one, at least to my knowledge. Now a days there are some similar things are available in Lonavala. These are arranged privately by some guys. But again you should know the right guy to contact at the right time. One of my friends had once been to this weekend bash organised by someone at Lonavala. There were about 15-20 guys and about same number of girls. All were from Mumbai. Had booked a guesthouse of some company in Lonavala for the weekend and they had a wild night. Girls strip dancing and booze and ended up with each guy selecting a girl and spending the night with her. Returned back the next day. Never got a chance attend one myself.
Maybe our old friend Santa is aware of this and can throw some light as to whether this type of orgies are a regular feature and whom to contact in order to join one.

Ahha! Blue Nile, sure brings good memories, infact it was my first such nude cabaret experience, I went there probably in 1997 and was quite amazed at the performance. The girls came to shake your hand and tips after the performance, were available for services later on as informed by the doorman then however since it was a lesbian act I declined thinking that the girls must be inclined that way only and no gaurantee for good services.

Does anyone know of a similar establishment that still operates in Mumbai or any other cities, need to have a bit different entertainment from the regular wham, bam and thank you Ma'am or even an massage exp.

Uni Den
02-25-08, 18:53
Just another Saturday night hunting

7.30pm went to springs, it seems they have paused the pick up thing for few days due to restrictions. Girls would not evn sit next to you for a chat. Had a beer and was out of thr.

8.30pm, went to millenium 2000 bar, next to mela. Music was good, so were the bartenders, was getting bored with no good girls to pick, untill got my eyes on this hot looking babe just waked in. Had a small chat and bamm I knew I caught my prey)

Name: Pinky
ST: 1500
Hotel room: 650
Beer: 240
Taking the gal out : 300 (strange but paid it nyways)

At first she showed some attitude, but paid her 100 and then she got down to business. 1 BBBJ + 1 shot, 1.5 hours of shear sex.

UD

Rover4220
02-26-08, 04:29
Got a contact number at Mumbai through a friend. We both are at Delhi and so havnt tried her. Talked to her on phone and was told that shes willing to come to Delhi for two days for 10K. That indiactes shes in the range of 2 to 3K.

She is reportedly a makeup artiste and goes by the name Alisha. Accent sounded like Mallu.

Any one got any info on this woman? Anyone interested in meeting can PM me for her number and later post a report for the benefit of others.

Cheers

Snowyx
02-26-08, 18:44
Having just returned home after a couple of weeks in Mumbai I just wanted to say thanks to those members that post here for their advise reports and assistance.
As recently reported it's easy to just find a taxi driver and he will fix you up without any problem. Visited three places (sorry not sure where) all of which felt clean and safe. In each place the selection was varied but with my preferance for thin girls the selection was a little limited !! Anyway results were:

1st girl - excellent GFE, really affectionate, bbbj, good action and a great smile.

2nd girl - again excellent and I had planned to take her for a full night but other events prevented this. However have phone number and hope to get out to visit her again.

3rd girl - pretty but very businesslike and very little on the GFE front.

To add a little variety I visited Voodoo which has been reported on frequently here. I love this place !!!! OK its a grotty club but for a westerner it offers both mongering and a great opportunity to just people watch. Its fun to listen to the music and watch the dancing etc. Also drinking there makes a much better option than sitting in an overcrowded Leopolds / Mandregar etc even if the been is more expensive and you have to pay the entry fee.

Had excellent times with two girls both were from the NE and one in particular was always eager to please. The only big dissapointment was a young, pretty girl who gave really bad service.

Happy to help fellow mongers who pm me and have phone numbers for 4 girls I would reccommend and who speak pretty good english.

Take care & have fun

Bat Wings
02-27-08, 08:21
Hey Pal,

I think I know the female. Does her mobile number look like this *******112? Yes, she is a makeup artist with a television production company.

She is of wheatish complexion, tall and has a good butt. She is quite shapely and doesnt have too much extra flesh. She is like I say pleasantly plump. Usually she goes out for Rs 2K.

Cheers,

BW

Got a contact number at Mumbai through a friend. We both are at Delhi and so havnt tried her. Talked to her on phone and was told that shes willing to come to Delhi for two days for 10K. That indiactes shes in the range of 2 to 3K.

She is reportedly a makeup artiste and goes by the name Alisha. Accent sounded like Mallu.

Any one got any info on this woman? Anyone interested in meeting can PM me for her number and later post a report for the benefit of others.

Cheers

Foreign Indian
02-27-08, 16:00
Hi,

I'm new to this forum and to Mumbai.

Went shopping next to Santa Cruz Railway station, Shop named Sheetal in the evening around 9. 9:30 saw some girls standing on the stairs leading upto to the platform. Sure these girls are looking for customers. Looks 2/10. No idea of rates etc as I did not like what I saw

Take care and any idea where I can get to know about all the abbreviation used in this forum?

Foreign Indian
02-27-08, 16:01

CheersHow do I PM or get the rights to PM etc.

I have no idea how this works sorry.

Greetings Foreign Indian,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

Jackson

Nightlover2008
02-28-08, 11:45
Hi Guys,

I just to this place last week it just looked like a Rramsay movie house, Once the door opened I asked the Bawaji for Dance Classes, He told its too late to Dance now, Please come some other day, The time was 7, 30 pm, could anyone of you throw more light on what is the time and how are the females?

Thanks!

Hi,

The report is correct and authentic. I have tried several time and last being in July 2007. A few years back, had tried Jyoti for the first time (may be the first 10 ) when she was new and she was thin and with the right weight everywhere. Now if you see, u can not believe as she has lots of weight all around. I never tried in the room but always took the girl out, that is better thought a bit expensive.

The only problem is that the girls are all old and all of them have put on lots of extra pounds all round. The service is also passable with covered BJ and missionary end. I would think that the chinese or russions are the best in sex as far as P4P is concerned. I have heard about Philipino a lot but have not tried much so far.

Nightlover2008
02-28-08, 11:48
Hi Guys,

Just to inform you that the abv mentioned PM is NO good with Gals rated between 3/10 & 4/10 with a lousy service, please donot wate your time going for it, the charged are 800 for 1/2 hour + tips, no bbj, no bj etc.

Instead try Sakhi (near Irla), Any more tips near Parle Are would be appreciated.

Nightlover2008
02-28-08, 11:50
Hi

Since I am not a senior member, Please adv. what is the other way of receiving PM.

Thanks a ton

Hi,

You need a subscription to access the following features:

1. To view the Forum's 70,000+ photos.
2. To use the Forum's Private Message system.
3. To use the Photo Gallery viewer. (The Photo Gallery)
4. To view the Forum in banner-free stealth mode.

You can buy a subscription for as little as $1.66 per month online using your VISA or MasterCard, or by money order or cash via the US Mail.

Please visit this page for more information:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php

To purchase a subscription, please log in and then click below:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/subscriptions.php?

If you purchase a subscription now, you will be able to recover your saved PMs.

Thanks,

Jackson

Bat Wings
02-29-08, 07:32
Hey guys,

I was chilling out after my Bangalore experience last week when my regular provider called me yesterday and said that there is someone whom she wanted me to meet. I said what the hell. Wasn't so busy anyway so agreed to meet this girl.

Decent looking face, must be arround 25 - 28, slim but with big tits and a flat tummy. Said she stayed in Chembur.

She first gave me a good massage and a mind blowing BJ. She then got on to me and gave me a real good fuck. She was arround 7/10 in performance.

BW

Husky3
02-29-08, 14:19
I'll will be staying a few dain the Nariman area.

Husky3
02-29-08, 14:23
I'll will be staying a few days in the Nariman area (luxury hotel).

What do you recommend to get in contact with Indian girls.

Not really interested in hanging around in bars too much, is it possible to get in contact with a hooker in a bar, trying to get her phone number, and then ask her to come to my hotel room the same evening or the following day?

Do (luxury) hotels allow this? I guess one doesn't have to ask for permission, girl just has to walk to the elevator.

Escort service might be a better idea but I read so many negative comments about escort services, any good recommendation?

Thanks a lot.

Marad39
02-29-08, 20:27
Hi Guys,

I just to this place last week it just looked like a Rramsay movie house, Once the door opened I asked the Bawaji for Dance Classes, He told its too late to Dance now, Please come some other day, The time was 7, 30 pm, could anyone of you throw more light on what is the time and how are the females?

Thanks!

You should go early, as Bawaji is adiyal and may suspect something. Try between 10am and 5 pm, just like normal dance classes timing.

Altenatively try in Opera house, just adjustments to the bridge, on the opposite side of opera house theatre. There are open joints, and quality is also not that bad. Just walk arond adjustment to the bridge and you will see some man standing and looking at you. They are pimps and will take you upstairs.

Please do not forget to write the reports for the knowledge of like minded people.

Rover4220
03-01-08, 03:10
Hey Pal,

I think I know the female. Does her mobile number look like this *******112? Yes, she is a makeup artist with a television production company.

She is of wheatish complexion, tall and has a good butt. She is quite shapely and doesnt have too much extra flesh. She is like I say pleasantly plump. Usually she goes out for Rs 2K.

Cheers,

BWYes buddy, you got it right.

Is she passable as a work colleague and her age pls?

Bat Wings
03-02-08, 10:26
Hey Pal,

She should be arround 35 or so... Well, she may not pass off like a work colleague. While she doesn't have the tipical look and she doesn't wear so much makeup she lacks regular sofistication for an office going female.

But I can tell you that she is good and quiite cooperative. I always enjoyed doing doggy with her 'coz of hr sexy butt. Like I said haven't met her for 6-7 months.

If you are going to be in Mumbai, you should try her once.

Cheers!

BW

Yes buddy, you got it right.

Is she passable as a work colleague and her age pls?

Zexplorer
03-03-08, 10:04
Hi. Hi. Guys. Hru.

Roaming in Mumbai on 28, 29 & 1st.

As usulal my favourite place Dahisar.

Before going to the action scene. Some tips:

If you want to stay in a very very nice hotel/good service at Goregaon. Then try. Hotel Sai Leela- Goregaon East/near to stn/from airport. Rs. 60 by auto. (u can call gals inside. Provided they are class & sophisticated)

Next. Hotel Karan Palace. Nice place and you can take anyone here.

Well.

Now. Join with me at Dahisar Check Naka.

Hotel Springs:

Now its usual for me with what is going on there.

Sometimes. The gals wind up even by 8pm (all due to our very very sincere cops) but agian on the the very next day. They stay there till 12pm.

I was there on 28 & 1st. Gals were happily roaming till 12 pm. Then a small flash light. And one beep beep. Mymy. All gals just vanished.

So. The point is. Always manage to be there before 7. 30pm. You can have yr prey. But one this assured. You get the best ones only here.

Hey. Had one. Nancy. Great man.

Hotel Redhorse:

The den. Vow. Always gorgeous. Same timing. If you patronize some of the waiters. They wil send the gal out. They fix the hotel too. But my guys. Don't wander beyond 11pm in dahisar in an unknown hotel.

Hotel Saddle up:

Just opposte to Redhorse. One thing about this place is. You get gals just below 20. All hot chick. Tight jeans. Tops. Umm.

Other hotels. Saturday night/mela/millenium/milli/Kairali. The gals are not good. 4/10. Nothing impressive. I had wasted lot of time. So. I won't recommend.

Well. See you later

Nightlover2008
03-03-08, 10:54
Hi Dear Mongerers,

Last week went to Sakhi, Vile Parle (IRLA) They have more babes in the parlor now at least 4 new faces with the 5 old ones, BUT BUT with that new faces 7-8/10 the attitude has changed a lot, Last week I paid the money and did not take the service and told the onwer to tip all of them and teach them some manners. The service has gone worst with all type of negative reply, The last tihing I could do is just walk..

Please beware before you walk in donot pay more than 700 - 800 for 45 mis with 100 /200 tips (they say they don't charge any tips from customers) but confirm the type of service you are going to get beforehand or just walkout

Cheers

Nightlover2008
03-03-08, 15:35
Hello!

Please do inform the damages at each place and the best of the listed ones, Don't want to waste my time ! as the dead line given by you is 11 ! Soo hurry up !! Thanks a lot buddy!

Hi. Hi. Guys. Hru.

Roaming in Mumbai on 28, 29 & 1st.

As usulal my favourite place Dahisar.

Before going to the action scene. Some tips:

If you want to stay in a very very nice hotel/good service at Goregaon. Then try. Hotel Sai Leela- Goregaon East/near to stn/from airport. Rs. 60 by auto. (u can call gals inside. Provided they are class & sophisticated)

Next. Hotel Karan Palace. Nice place and you can take anyone here.

Well.

Now. Join with me at Dahisar Check Naka.

Hotel Springs:

Now its usual for me with what is going on there.

Sometimes. The gals wind up even by 8pm (all due to our very very sincere cops) but agian on the the very next day. They stay there till 12pm.

I was there on 28 & 1st. Gals were happily roaming till 12 pm. Then a small flash light. And one beep beep. Mymy. All gals just vanished.

So. The point is. Always manage to be there before 7. 30pm. You can have yr prey. But one this assured. You get the best ones only here.

Hey. Had one. Nancy. Great man.

Hotel Redhorse:

The den. Vow. Always gorgeous. Same timing. If you patronize some of the waiters. They wil send the gal out. They fix the hotel too. But my guys. Don't wander beyond 11pm in dahisar in an unknown hotel.

Hotel Saddle up:

Just opposte to Redhorse. One thing about this place is. You get gals just below 20. All hot chick. Tight jeans. Tops. Umm.

Other hotels. Saturday night/mela/millenium/milli/Kairali. The gals are not good. 4/10. Nothing impressive. I had wasted lot of time. So. I won't recommend.

Well. See you later

Future Man1
03-03-08, 17:56
Hi all,

PM me for detailsI visited the above mentioed MP opp Akberallys. Its a nice place and they do massage on a chair. I tired the girl rozy. Good service, allowed to suck and finger. And handshake. Total damage: Rs 700 massage + 300 rs tip

I went to the one opp ICICI bank called Air cool something like that. But the guy said no massage service. I was surprised. Can you confirm if this is the correct one opp ICICI bank?

The one near citibank had just one girl and she was busy. So didn't try that.

I tried few in Tardeo. Sheetal above bachoo motors. Full body masage rs 1000 + rs 200 tip. Girls good qaluity and service is good.

AlfluentX opp lane of sheetal beauty parlor. Has good collection of girls/aunty. They do french and full coperation except fuck. Total damage Rs 1200 + rs 200 tip

I tried few near Grant road. Priya Beauty Parlour near pila house juction. Near supreme hotel or something like that. One hour rs 1000. Full coperation from girl. Except fuck.

She beauty parlour. Near apsara cinema, grant road. Rs 1000 full body massage. Maria is really nice hot chick to try there. Soft big boobs. And slim girl. Tip rs 200

Hope everyone will have good fun in above mentioned places. Do share your experiances.

Mike0655
03-04-08, 09:23
Hi there,

I'll visit Mumbai this week Thursday, will stay in Hyatt at the airport. Can any of you pm me with contacts for visiting girls?

Thanks, will share my experiences afterwards

Studley
03-04-08, 09:55
Went to this MP in bandra - palinaka area...Mid day will tell you which one I am talking abt. Costlier than the normal ones. 1000 for a one hour massage. But surprise surprise once you are in the cubicle apart from the regular tit play and HJ, a BJ and full body to body rub is also available though for a good tip equal to the counter payment. girls were good. would like ppl to check out the place and post comments.Hey buddy,

Could you pls give me detailed directions to this hotel?

CyprusIndian
03-04-08, 11:27
They do offer massages to repeat customers or if you tell them that you have visited other ones like akki chickki or Sheyrl.

I visited the above mentioed MP opp Akberallys. Its a nice place and they do massage on a chair. I tired the girl rozy. Good service, allowed to suck and finger. And handshake. Total damage: Rs 700 massage + 300 rs tip

I went to the one opp ICICI bank called Air cool something like that. But the guy said no massage service. I was surprised. Can you confirm if this is the correct one opp ICICI bank?

The one near citibank had just one girl and she was busy. So didn't try that.

I tried few in Tardeo. Sheetal above bachoo motors. Full body masage rs 1000 + rs 200 tip. Girls good qaluity and service is good.

AlfluentX opp lane of sheetal beauty parlor. Has good collection of girls/aunty. They do french and full coperation except fuck. Total damage Rs 1200 + rs 200 tip

I tried few near Grant road. Priya Beauty Parlour near pila house juction. Near supreme hotel or something like that. One hour rs 1000. Full coperation from girl. Except fuck.

She beauty parlour. Near apsara cinema, grant road. Rs 1000 full body massage. Maria is really nice hot chick to try there. Soft big boobs. And slim girl. Tip rs 200

Hope everyone will have good fun in above mentioned places. Do share your experiances.

Studley
03-04-08, 12:18
Fellow mongers. I'll be visiting Mumbai tommorrow and was RTFF and researching options and fell upon the Times of India Classifieds.

Is this for real? Are any of these good or should I not bother

Thanks

S

Dipak Tare
03-04-08, 16:35
Hi guys,

Firstly thanks to you all seniors and fellow mongers for great work and help to people like us. I am frequent visitor to pune Mumbai and wanted to know that friendship services like" timex", saya, sania, joy etc friendship network are they genuine I mean when I called on one of the network services they said they provide numbers and you can build your relations is it true? At the same time they asked me to deposit a sum of 3500 in icici account is it worth trying any one has experience? If yes which is the best service network guide please.

Thanks in advance

Uni Den
03-04-08, 19:51
Hi guys,

Firstly thanks to you all seniors and fellow mongers for great work and help to people like us. I am frequent visitor to pune Mumbai and wanted to know that friendship services like" timex", saya, sania, joy etc friendship network are they genuine I mean when I called on one of the network services they said they provide numbers and you can build your relations is it true? At the same time they asked me to deposit a sum of 3500 in icici account is it worth trying any one has experience? If yes which is the best service network guide please.

Thanks in advanceHi Dipak,

Friendship services are all RIPP OFF'S. The similar kind of service was caught in delhi where 11 girls and a guy were caught. DO NOT pay any amount to them. They have a dummy bank account and the girls are no where as mentioned like air hostess, model, etc. They will NEVER meet you. Its all a money making buss and would advise you to stay away from such craps.

Thanks

UD

Zexplorer
03-05-08, 08:20
Hey buddy,

Could you pls give me detailed directions to this hotel?You can see my detailed report of this MP.

Guys, just watch out the reports.

Zexplorer
03-05-08, 08:25
Hello!

Please do inform the damages at each place and the best of the listed ones, Don't want to waste my time ! as the dead line given by you is 11 ! Soo hurry up !! Thanks a lot buddy!Hi Nightlover,

Gal-1500/2000
Entry fee-300
Room-600/ac
Tips-200
Room boy tips-50

If you can just look at the reports for the month of Oct/Nov. I have given a very very detailed report of this place. Okay. Bye bye

Nightlover2008
03-05-08, 12:07
MP @ Palinaka

Yes guys its Brightness, same lane ahead of Janta Hotel, the gals are 6-7/10 and the service is cool you can try Simran she is the best of all and for info the owner is too greedy 1k for the massage and 1k for the gal but much much more on service part .. please go and check for your self, I think this is the best of MP i hv ever been.. no bj/ cbj or fs BUT BUT BKK style massage.

Don't forget to post your inputs for our friends out there !

Hey buddy,

Could you pls give me detailed directions to this hotel?

Admin
03-05-08, 15:42
Greetings Everyone,

I recently cleaned up this thread by deleting a racist post by CBGBConnisur, as well as a number responses made by other forum members to this deleted post.

This cleanup process is not perfect, and it's possible that I may have inadvertently deleted a few otherwise legitimate posts. If you find that your own report was also deleted, please don't take it personally.

Thanks,

Jackson

Oh God
03-05-08, 15:55
I prefer trawling the pickup bars but rarely take any girls out. I want to congirm and add to reports that all bars at Dahisar check naka and in Mira Road are currently under heavy pressure from the police.

Girls are sent home at 12am-12.30 am regularly and while the bar remains open till 1.30, thats completely pointless. Heed the advice of your fellow mongerers and get out of there by 11pm. All bars are open at 7pm and most bars have girls in from 5.30pm onwards.

Girls are on average 3/10-6/10, with some diamonds in the rough. ST outcall is 1000-1200 plus room rent which is normally 400-500. Most bars have affiliated hotels. It is better to use the affiliated hotels, because the security is better and you will get a better room rate than if you walked in by yourself. Condoms will cost 50-100 and all bars charge an 'entry fee' which is normally Rs. 300.

So ST will cost you between 1750-2000.

Most girls will refuse C/BBBJ, and even if you manage bribe them, they aren't very good at it.

Don't hesitate to ask the waiter (not the server) to recommend a good girl. They want you to return so they tend to not mislead you. I normally visit 'Saturday Night' simply because I have a good rapport with the waiter and am only there to drink in any case.

If you would like me to visit and report on any specific bars in this area, let me know and I will gladly do so.

Starchild2012
03-05-08, 16:52
Thank you jackson for quick response.

Srivalli
03-05-08, 20:28
Hi mongers,

Been to Red Horse, Dahisar. And this being my first experience with a pickup joint, was extremely satisfied.

The girls are nice. Much better quality than what you see in typical B-grade movies But they are semi-literate. And mostly from north india.

I took the gal named Mansi. Tall 5. 9"ish, extremely fair, baby face, and round shapely backside, and shaved.

For the first timers, few tips that may help you when you go for f***.

A) Given a time of one hour, don't rush into the act straight away, though the gal prods you to.

B) Once you CUM, the gal would not stay even a minute, as she would not give you more than a single shot.

C) So, take time to explore the naked gal and then get into the act appropriately.

Shall check out Springs next time, as I see good reviews

I would like to check out the models / actresses types. Who can come home (I stay in an apartment alone). Don't mind paying more.

Can somebody guide me how to go about it? Senior members would give me the numbers to escorts. But is it only after I get PM rights? I don't mind paying, but prefer to keep my card details private.

And thanks for such a wonderful site. And a wealth of info compiled by seniors like Santa3, Raja Rao

Srivalli

Raj Funloving
03-06-08, 07:15
Dear Jackson,

Thanks for a quick action. I'm sure nobody would mind having their post deleted by any chance as ultimately it was meant to be cleaning process.

Thanks again and keep watching us .

Raj

Zexplorer
03-06-08, 08:41
Hey buddy,

Could you pls give me detailed directions to this hotel?MP in Palinaka, Bandra:

Name: Brightness (appears in Mid day)

To Reach: Just hire auto/taxi and ask for Pali Naka, Bandra. Get down there. I am giving you some landmark for your ref. From where ever you got down at Pali Naka. Just ask for HDFC bank. After that you will find HSBC bank also. Now, I am putting like this. HSBC. HDFC. Pali Residency Restaurant. Just proceed in that line. Now the road takes left turn. But proceed ahead. Within 20 feets you will find Brightness on the right side

More Info:

Lady will ask for 1600. But you can settle for Rs. 1000/1100

Good cooperation. Nice attitude. After 10 mins. Gal will ask for special service she may ask 1500. But comes down for 1100/1200. Now what you get. A real hot body to body rub. BJ. Mymy. She did stroking the cock between her boobs. Great exp. All this she does wearing only panty. Great. A must try

Starchild2012
03-06-08, 14:41
Hi mongers,

Been to Red Horse, Dahisar. And this being my first experience with a pickup joint, was extremely satisfied.

The girls are nice. Much better quality than what you see in typical B-grade movies But they are semi-literate. And mostly from north india.

I took the gal named Mansi. Tall 5. 9"ish, extremely fair, baby face, and round shapely backside, and shaved.

For the first timers, few tips that may help you when you go for f***.

A) Given a time of one hour, don't rush into the act straight away, though the gal prods you to.

B) Once you CUM, the gal would not stay even a minute, as she would not give you more than a single shot.

C) So, take time to explore the naked gal and then get into the act appropriately.

Shall check out Springs next time, as I see good reviews

I would like to check out the models / actresses types. Who can come home (I stay in an apartment alone). Don't mind paying more.

Can somebody guide me how to go about it? Senior members would give me the numbers to escorts. But is it only after I get PM rights? I don't mind paying, but prefer to keep my card details private.

And thanks for such a wonderful site. And a wealth of info compiled by seniors like Santa3, Raja Rao

Srivalli

Yep...Dahisar naka is the best place now a days for quality..however, its not only redhorse..almost all top bars have a good selection..its just that..after few months..the girls are rotated into different bars again and again to keep the regular customers alive.

Cops are a non issue now a days, as the DB market is cooling down and bars and Cops are slowly connecting better.

However, if you are a first timer, between 10.30 to 11.30...you would see a blink of light go off and all girls run away to a room and then couple of cops walk into the the bar..

When i first started visiting Dahisar..i was scared sh*it and ran outside all the time and only after lot of persuasion ..i came back..

Lately..it has become a regular parade of sorts...the lights blink..girls run and cops come and then its usual..but you will always see a newbie... one of us running outside and you will think why on the hell no one else is going out of the bar..am'i the only scared pussy here..no no..its natural for the first timer to do so...:)

If you go five times to dahisar, you will get hold of the vibe and would take all these a one big drama and adventure of sorts

Similarly another stop is panvel but with less quality..

My assessment now is 99% of the LOCAL cops & bar owners deal is complete in Mumbai..rest raids et all is a show off, only issue is those Moral Cops showing up once in a while.

Oh God
03-06-08, 15:46
If you go five times to dahisar, you will get hold of the vibe and would take all these a one big drama and adventure of sorts

Similarly another stop is panvel but with less quality..

My assessment now is 99% of the LOCAL cops & bar owners deal is complete in Mumbai..rest raids et all is a show off, only issue is those Moral Cops showing up once in a while.My suggestion is, that unless you are fully prepared to spend a few hours late night in police custody without being charged with anything, just finish your business in the bar by 11pm. The 'Club 9' bar on Mira-Bhayander Road, the 'Orchid' bar near Mira Road Station, and 'Manasi' on W-E highway near Dahisar check naka have all been raided within the past 2 months, and customers have been picked up too. Customers are always let go because they cannot be charged, but not without substantial harassment. The cops are well aware that few customers would like to disclose their activities to their f&f.

There is no telling when they will strike and which bar they will choose to target. When the cops receive specific instructions from "above", they have to ignore whatever bribes and settings they have and show some results.

If this area is truly the best mongering scene in and around the Mumbai area, then these bars are being more closely scrutinized and IMO the risks are higher.

My point is that you should not ask yourself how likely it is that you will be arrested, but how comfortable you are with being in custody. Even if there is 0% chance of being arrested, and just 1% chance of getting picked up and harassed for a few hours, would you be willing to be subject to that?

On the other hand, if this really is the best we have right now, then I long for the days when dance bars had girls dancing, and the music was still rhythmic and the singing melodious (from mp3s, not better bathroom singers)

Uni Den
03-06-08, 15:51
Totally insync with you BL)

Have been frequetly to springs and red horse, want to explore others in the same area. But so far haven't had any police issue at the two bars, completely safe and infact the a fellow from the bar escorts you till the hotel room with the girl, now thats security.

Niceman Blr
03-07-08, 08:48
I will be visiting Mumbai and plan to stay some where in Chembur.

Can some one point me towards good service MPs or SW for use during day time?

Thanks

Anilkumar
03-07-08, 10:24
Hi Guys,

I have a simple query for the seniors. While there have been mails on the end timings for Dahisar Naka bars ( 11.00/11.30 pm) ; what is the time when action begins there. What is the earliest time one can land there and be sure of getting a good selection?

Thanks in advance for the answer.

Anil.

Mumbai Fun
03-07-08, 10:26
After a maybe 3-4months, I happend to monger but that too wasnt quite intentional. Had read about some post of cosmos mp on this forum. Was passing through shastri nagar when I saw the cosmos mp. Actually it is quite a nondescript board on a small lane, but I had got stuck in a traffic jam just outside the mp and was looking around when I noticed it. Off course curiosity got the better of me and I parked my car ahead and walked back. I have never done an mp before in bbay so I guess it was even more curious.

Went inside, there were 3 women. One with a round face and a petite body, one was fat and the other one with glasses and not a good body either. The later two I wud rate 3/10 and the first one 5. 5/10. The moment I went in the first girl walked up tome an d asked me what wud I like and I said full body massage. To that she said ok and ushered me in an enclosed area with the normal massage bed/table. She said she was the new owner and that there was only one girl available at that time (the fat girl) and the other girl (with the glasses) had come for an interview! She called the fat one in and I said nope, so she called the 'new candidate' in and I said no to her as well. I said what about herself to which she said she doesnt do this anymore. I said ok great, then I wud push off. Then she said ok, she will do it and said charges are 1k for massage. So I said that I wanted BJ also, as expected she whined a bit and then said hopefully I will give a good tip, to which I said yes.

I took off my clothes except undies and lay down on the table on my face. For about 10mins she did an avg mssg and then slowly put her hand over my ass and vitals. Then she took my undies down and licked my entire body except for my ass. Which needless to say was quite pleasurable. Then she turned me around and proceeded to lick the front part of my body including sucking on my nipples. By that time my hand was underneath her skirt and I had started fingering her pussy. She made a few sounds which sounded fake and her pussy was wet. But I don't really believe that she was so horny so fast and am sure that before coming for the service she wud have put some lube in her pussy. She seemed to enjoy the fingering so I pulled down her skirt which she resisted and wanted to keep her panties on etc. But I kinddda pushed and took everything off so that she was stark naked. She had nice small and firm breasted which I sucked on etc and the nipples were definitely hard. Anyways, then she suddenly offered to dfk even if I hadnt really indicated that I wanted that. After sometime she started giving me a BBBJ and then slowly went down to sucking my balls. To my surprise then she even went and lick my ass. Off course all the while I fingering and stroking her clit continuously. After sometime I started politely telling her to sit on top, I think she thought about it once or twice but after that she refused. She then started BBBJ again and to my surprise she put her finger in my ass as well. Anyways, after somemore time she got tired and gave me a sensual HJ with myself coming pretty nicely. She got water and she cleaned me nicely with a cloth. I gave 500 bucks as tips and she seemed pretty happy and walked out. Since am not an mp person, I must say I was surprised at the cleaniness of the place along with the attitude of this girl. Unfortunately I didn't asked her name so I guess you will have to figure who the owner is etc. Wud I go there again I don't think so, I guess if she had agreed to sit on top then I wud have seen some sense in going back. Anyways, ratings

Looks. 5. 5 / 10 (dark and avg looking)

Body. 8/10 (slim with nice firm breasts)

Service. 8. 5/10 (dfk, BBBJ, plus licking etc was pretty good and I really hadnt asked for all that).

---------------

Once question on dahisar. I have been there often but I have never managed to convince any girl to give a BJ at all. Whenever I have asked even after promising extras money they always say "main waise lakdi nahi hoon"(am not a girl like that)! Infact couple of times girls sitting next to me have got up and left and then have refused to come and talk to me after that! I faced that same thing in panvel as well. But then I also shud admit that most of the times I end up with "starfish" chicks from redhorse. They are 8/10 on looks etc but service sucks bigtime. Infact thats one of the reason I have stopped going to dahisar.

I saw some posts where mongers have mentioned that they have got a cbj from the girls which definitely seemed unusual to me.

Cheers!

Mf

Dracula12
03-07-08, 11:46
Hi

Just joined the yearly forum, I am planning to come to Mumbai by 15 and am looking for beautiful girls. Someone please update me on where I can find them, else if any contacts. Also good Gfriendly hotels can be recommended.

Future Man1
03-07-08, 18:41
They do offer massages to repeat customers or if you tell them that you have visited other ones like akki chickki or Sheyrl.Thats the problem that guy on counter not ready to listen when I asked for massage he just said NO bluntly.

Any refrence or contact person I should ask speficily? How did you get entry first time?

Oh God
03-07-08, 22:54
Hi Guys,

I have a simple query for the seniors. While there have been mails on the end timings for Dahisar Naka bars ( 11.00/11.30 pm) ; what is the time when action begins there. What is the earliest time one can land there and be sure of getting a good selection?

Anil.You can get a good selection in most bars as early as 7pm.

Oh God
03-07-08, 22:59
Once question on dahisar. I have been there often but I have never managed to convince any girl to give a BJ at all. Whenever I have asked even after promising extras money they always say "main waise lakdi nahi hoon"(am not a girl like that)! Infact couple of times girls sitting next to me have got up and left and then have refused to come and talk to me after that! I faced that same thing in panvel as well. But then I also shud admit that most of the times I end up with "starfish" chicks from redhorse. They are 8/10 on looks etc but service sucks bigtime. Infact thats one of the reason I have stopped going to dahisar.

I saw some posts where mongers have mentioned that they have got a cbj from the girls which definitely seemed unusual to me.

Cheers!

MfBJs from girls in the Dahisar bars are definitely unusual. I'm sure some of them don't mind it and others may agree after becoming familiar with you, but most of them will just refuse. These bars have been pickup joints from day 1 and the girls are usually only willing to undress and lie down, nothing more.

Mirza Ghaleeb
03-08-08, 06:53
You can get a good selection in most bars as early as 7pm.Its a common rule, which applies to all business.

Early you go, you get more choice, but they wait for better catch in customer quote high.

Late you go, chances are there u might not get good stuff, but also chances are there, if they didnt had a good BONI, they will come for less money.

Zexplorer
03-08-08, 11:34
Totally insync with you BL)

Have been frequetly to springs and red horse, want to explore others in the same area. But so far haven't had any police issue at the two bars, completely safe and infact the a fellow from the bar escorts you till the hotel room with the girl, now thats security.Hi,

The next I would suggest is Saddle Up.

(opp. To Redhorse).

Never try the others that fall inline one after other. Saturday night/mela/ kairali/millenium/milli. Etc. Gals ratings are less than 5/10. Not impressive. Music bad. Poor quality. So waste of time.

Zexplorer
03-08-08, 11:47
Hi Guys,

Anil.. Hi. Anil If your not much concerned about the timing to get into action.

Then. You can just check into Hotel Springs as early as 9am. With some little baggage. Just say you want to take rest for a while. Thats the cue. They undertsand. You will given a room and immdly room boys will come to you asking if you need anything/gals. Then everything follows next. You will be shown some 3/4 gals. Ofcourse goodlooking. Other things. ST/LT to be decided by you. ST. Will 1000/1500.

This kind of setup keeps on going will 5pm.

After that. Bar action starts. So they won't entertain this entry afterthat.

If you want to listen some good music/drinks. (really better at springs). Then you can go there by 4. 30 pm. You can choose from those available at the bar.

Same rates applicable. 1500+room 500+entry 300+tips 200+boy 50.

If you want to relax after 10pm/11pm. You must visit 2/3 times.

If you want to pick up the gal after 10. It is possible. But not at that place.

They got arrangements with other hotels. They will tell the hotel and place.

By the time you reach there. Either gal will be just follwing you in another auto or already reached there. Twice I tried that. The gal was already waiting for me. One hotel. Avenue in mira road. Other Grand palace. Dahisar.

But one small suggestion. We being outsider. Better avoid after 10pm.

Zexplorer
03-08-08, 11:54
Hi. Guys. Hru all.

Well. This time. Its action at Goregaon (west)

Venture 1:
Hotel Rassberry:
Type:Pick up bar
To Reach:Link Road,Bhagat Singh nagar..near veg.market
Gals:most of them 5/10..and some less too..not so impresisve
Damagas: As usual..drinks 180+tips....Gal 1500/room outisde..they will
guide you

Venture 2:
Hotel Trisha
Type:Ground floor-open bar
First Floor-service bar..second floor-open bar
To reach :just on the right side of Hotel Rassberry..2mins walk..

Goregaon(East)
Venture 3:
Hotel Paris-near gokuldham..closed
Hotel Straberry-Dance bar..average quality..no pick up..
(this is near to gokuldham..before Paris)

Hifly
03-08-08, 17:13
Hi,

I am new to the Mumbai scene, as I have been living outside India for a decade. Now I am back and enjoying the sun!

Just started my mongering today with a tip from a friend. The girl is a 'freelancer' with following features:

Face: 5/10 (North Eastern features)
Body: 4/10 (slightly overweight)
Breasts - 6/10 (well developed and sensitive to touch)
Co-operation - 6/10 (willingly gave bj, FS, body massage...)

Cost:
Girl - 3K (including the introducer)
Hotel: 0.8K (in chembur)
Tip: 0.2K (unwillingly)
Total: 4K
Time: 3 Hours (multiple sessions)

Well, this being the first one for me, I did no have any expectation, but was indeed disappointed with the quality of the product, although the service was not so bad. For me USD100 was small change for this experimentation.

I have told the introducer that I am looking for far better quality than this and has promised something special in a week!

Anybody still wants to try this one, please feel free to PM me. (Sorry can't give it to free members as I don't want to bombard her with calls). She has promised to give a 20% off if you mention the word I give you.

Anybody with a better product offer, I will be glad to compensate in anyway I can.

Take care,

hifly

Foreign Indian
03-09-08, 11:18
I got this lady from the net. She si 6/10 doing this to maintain her family. Lives in Kurla area, comes to hotel (or where you want her) her rates starts at 3k asking but you can easily bring it to 2k. WIlling for anything. Anyone wants her number can contact me, how I know not but I canm give you her number.

Take care

CyprusIndian
03-10-08, 11:06
Well if you go there 2 to 3 times then he will think of you as a regular and agree. Thats how I got them to agree. if you want more details as to reference PM me.

Thats the problem that guy on counter not ready to listen when I asked for massage he just said NO bluntly.

Any refrence or contact person I should ask speficily? How did you get entry first time?

Foreign Indian
03-11-08, 16:28
How you can give the number?

I have tried to PM you, you have chosen not to accept PM. Pls. helpWell I am an ordinary member, maybe that is why I cannot get the PM, so how? Maybe some senior member will tell or how to become a senior member here?

Uni Den
03-11-08, 18:29
Hi,

I am new to the Mumbai scene, as I have been living outside India for a decade. Now I am back and enjoying the sun!

Just started my mongering today with a tip from a friend. The girl is a 'freelancer' with following features:

Face: 5/10 (North Eastern features)
Body: 4/10 (slightly overweight)
Breasts - 6/10 (well developed and sensitive to touch)
Co-operation - 6/10 (willingly gave bj, FS, body massage...)

Cost:
Girl - 3K (including the introducer)
Hotel: 0.8K (in chembur)
Tip: 0.2K (unwillingly)
Total: 4K
Time: 3 Hours (multiple sessions)

Well, this being the first one for me, I did no have any expectation, but was indeed disappointed with the quality of the product, although the service was not so bad. For me USD100 was small change for this experimentation.

I have told the introducer that I am looking for far better quality than this and has promised something special in a week!

Anybody still wants to try this one, please feel free to PM me. (Sorry can't give it to free members as I don't want to bombard her with calls). She has promised to give a 20% off if you mention the word I give you.

Anybody with a better product offer, I will be glad to compensate in anyway I can.

Take care,

hiflyGood report HILFY.

Rajarao
03-11-08, 20:03
Hi

Just I scanned the entire thread, but could not find any girl friendly hotel. I am looking for decent hotel to spend few hours with my GF. Please suggest me some hotel in Thane / Mulund / Ghodbuder Road.

RAJ

Uni Den
03-12-08, 13:28
Hi,

Just I scanned the entire thread, but could not find any girl friendly hotel. I am looking for decent hotel to spend few hours with my GF. Please suggest me some hotel in Thane / Mulund / Ghodbuder Road.

RAJTry going to the golden valley resort on gorbunder road. An excellent place to spend some quality time with your GF. Its in middle of the jungle and rooms are quite clean as well.

Had been thr almost 6months back, not to sure if any developement has happned.

Do check it out and let me knw.

UD

Uni Den
03-12-08, 16:37
Hi guys,

Recently strolled at Linkin Road Bandra, thought will venture in the most talked lane opposite McDonalds.

Surprizingly, all I found was ususal people shopping and stuff, walked from Linkin Road up to Pali Hill but still no sign of anything. Also walked all the way to Khar Station, thought will find some action. But still nothing.

So may be I am searching the wrong lane or the action has stopped in that area.

Need your view guys!

Cute Mumbai Guy
03-12-08, 18:43
Anyone has any idea about action near Milap Cinema in Malad West SV road?

Just saw some sw coming out in bunch of three, boarding the rickshaw and going somewhere. There was a new bunch coming out every 5 min.

Help wud be very much appreciated

CMG

Santa3
03-13-08, 13:05
Uni Den,
Diagonally opposite Mac Donald on the left side is Bon Bon shop. Next to that is the entrance to the bldg. In that line is She (bra shop) Next to that is the Entrance. You enter from there. But not before 2230.
regards

Future Man1
03-13-08, 16:50
Uni Den,

Diagonally opposite Mac Donald on the left side is Bon Bon shop. Next to that is the entrance to the bldg. In that line is She (bra shop) Next to that is the Entrance. You enter from there. But not before 2230.

regardsHi Santa3,

You mean there will be no action if we go in day time and we need to go there after 10: 30pm?

Also, any ideas about range in terms of girls looks/attidute and price?

Future Man1
03-13-08, 17:15
Well I am an ordinary member, maybe that is why I cannot get the PM, so how? Maybe some senior member will tell or how to become a senior member here?I would be visiting congress house with my freind this weekend. Will be first time. Any help suggestion or tip welcome.

Kindly advise

Future Man1
03-13-08, 17:19
Hi Mumbai Fun,

Great report. I had similar exp at one of the MP near dadar. Its on opp lane of Kohirnoor Classes going towards Lower parel.

Damage rs 350 + 100 tip similar kind of exp. Cheaper and looks 5. 5-6/10. Aunty type colectin mostly in sarees.

One question since you are a sneior member. And I read on formum even regular member can use PM. I don't see that option can you guide me please?

Greetings Future Man1,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

Jackson

Saturn51
03-13-08, 18:34
hotel milan international. in santacruz is one place where you can stay and usually a call comes from the reception. (surprise surprise a girl from reception asked me.), whether you need any night service!

i had seen two girls at reception while going up in the evening and was bowled over by one who was slip and almost 7-8/10 on looks. i described her and said if it is 'you' come up by all means. the idiot said, "sorry sir, we only work at the reception, but there would be another girl. "

i was embarassed to admit to a girl that i needed one, but reluctantly caved into what my dick was telling me. around 11 pm, a pimp landed at my door with two girls. i chose the better looking one. (6/10), negotiated for 3. 5k till morning and kicked the pimp and the other girl away. they wanted upfront payment, i stuck to my guns, gave the two of them 1000 rupees and promised to give 2. 5k to this one in the morning.

the girl was quite decent. nice bbbj, licked me all over, was hygeneic and wherever she lacked in ability, made up with her enthusiasm.

gave her the balance money in the morning and a tip of rs. 300/-. sheila, as she told me her name was, was pretty decent fuck for 3. 5k!

Luck7
03-14-08, 05:27
Yesterday I was at J49 juhu and entered as a single stag with some premium amount, around 10: 30 it was loaded good with hot babes from which I succeded in hunting a gujarati babe age 22 looks 8/10.

Offered her vodka with orange and started with good gentleman chat and slowly picked up my intention to her and she got quoted for 6K which I bargained and came to 3K for whole night. She was really extremely GFE and was a beauty looks alike Celina Jeitly in Tight Jeans and T-Shirt with slim body and firm breast.

She does'nt give Anal and BJ but direct fuck she is very hot you will not find 0. 1 % of prosituter behaviour from her extremely very very good GF Experience.

Her name is Richa and she often comes in J49 on thu & fri. Attached her photo.

Damage:

3K for Richa
2K for Hotel Juhu Residency
1K J49 Entrance and Drinks.
-------
6K Total Damage

Dracula12
03-14-08, 07:12
Hi,

Just returned from my 3 day visit to Mumbai and thanks to the Senior Members like Catman and SaNTA for their support and suggestions.

In a place like Mumbai you can ask for a girl to almost any Auto guy or Taxi guy, they will help you unconditionally.

Felt that atleast in andheri and chembur areas are where the pimps keep the girls and supply them.

Met a high class girl, College goin type with 8. 5 looks in Hyatt, problem is you need to spend on the girl, for the girl and the room for me which came upto around 22k for me, but its like chalta hai for a guy like me in once a year for such awesome GFE.

Will keep you posted on Bangalore info soon in the Bangalore section.

Cheers Dracula

Nightlover2008
03-14-08, 07:27
Hi! Guys,

I would like to ask thesenior members if there is any action in Hiranandani complex.. If yes, please post some good report or give details.

Thanks you

Doberpit
03-14-08, 08:11
Still on my first trip to the great country of India, I decided I had to "fly the good times," as the Kingfisher slogan goes, and booked a first-class ticket from Delhi to Mumbai yesterday to start the second leg of my India business trip. Having read so much about Kingfisher and Jet air hostesses, and having read so much about the Kingfisher founder being the Indian Richard Branson, and having read that the Kingfisher air hostesses are considered with higher regard than even models, I was greatly looking forward to checking out the goods myself.

The Kingfisher experience is definitely a first-class experience. The planes weren't the best, but the accommodations, the food, the service, and yes, the hostesses, were all 8 or 9 out of 10, on average. There were five air hostesses on my plane: one was somewhat pudgy but had a cute face (6.5 or 7 overall); one was somewhat older, maybe early- to mid-30s, but still had a nice body and was the most accommodating in her service (about a 7.5 overall); one was young and very cute but also very flat (no rack) and had a bit of a bubble-butt (which brought her rating down to a 7); and two were nubile, beautiful, Coke-bottle-bodied girls--one dark, one fair-skinned--who totally lived up to the hype (8.5 or 9).

The first class section of my plane was divided into two sets of rows, with an exit row dividing the two sections. If you luck out and sit on the right-hand side of the front-most row of the second section, which is the exit row, you will get to sit right across (maybe 4-5 feet away) from two air hostesses. The seating arrangement is such that two of the six or eight air hostess seating locations are literally right in front of the exit row, and the hostess seats are facing the opposite direction of the first-class seats. The result: You face two of the hostesses during take-off, during turbulence, and during landing, which gives you roughly 30 minutes of face-time with them facing you directly in front of you.

Guess what? I lucked out and got an exit row seat, and the second-hottest hostess on the plane was sitting right in front of me. The other seat was left empty, so I had an opportunity to chat this lovely girl up for a good 30 minutes. My business colleague was next to me, and I have a very good personal rapport with him, so I felt very comfortable hitting on the hostess while next to him.

I am not a shy guy, so I immediately started hitting on her as the plane was taking off. "This is my first time in India, where are you from?" "Have you ever been to America?" "You speak perfect English--where'd you learn it?" Et cetera, et cetera... And then eventually: "You are absolutely stunning; I mean, I'd heard about the Kingfisher girls, but man are you pretty..." "What is the Kingfisher hostess selection process like? Do they screen for good looks?" "Do you have a boyfriend? I bet you don't, since you're traveling the whole time..." And finally: "What are you doing when you land?" "When is your next flight? Do you want to meet up after the flight? I'm staying at the Hilton, drinks and 5-star dinner on me if you'll show me the nightlife in Mumbai..." And more like that.

I finally got a chance to talk to her alone when my colleague went to the bathroom. By then, I had built a great rapport, made her laugh, and she had started to open up. Unfortunately, she was on a plane only an hour after we'd land, so she couldn't meet up, but she said she was willing to meet up next time she was in Mumbai, which would be a week later. Sadly, that's when I'll be leaving, so I told her that would not work, but I then asked her if she knew any other hostess friends in Mumbai. I took the opportunity to ask her a bit about hostesses' "extra-curricular" activities. I opened that line of discussion by offering up a bit about myself: I'm a very frequent world traveler and therefore I have no opportunity to have a steady love life, but I compensate by trying to meet girls wherever I end up and develop steady relationships, even if they can't be too serious and never exclusive, and I "take very good care" of the girls and show them a fun time. She started to understand what I was getting at, and told me a bit about the hostesses she knew of that catered to that kind of need.

What I learned:
1. In her estimation, only 10% or fewer of the air hostesses pursue mongers, so hostesses who work on the side are not as prevalent as most think.

2. The rates vary wildly. Some girls will be very expensive, upwards of 35K per night, some even higher. But most will cave at 20-25K and some will even go lower. It all depends on the girl. Some will go for quality and try to become a semi-permanent private companion for rich guys, and some will simply try to maximize their earnings potential with volume while they're young and employed as an air hostess.

3. The young hostesses are often the wrong ones to go after. Here's why. The young ones are making much more than their friends in other lines of business, and they also get the huge ego boost of being highly sought after, so they often get big heads and will ask for a ton of money or will be highly selective about who they go out with. Given their youth, they know they still have several more years to work as hostesses before they start turning into "aunties" who are not as desirable and may lose their jobs to younger girls. The ones in their late 20s and early 30s, however, may realize that their time as hostesses is limited and may be more open to taking advantage of their status while they can.

4. It is very rare that girls will go out with passengers. There are high conduct standards expected of them and most prize their jobs too much to risk it. So the best way to reach them, unfortunately, is through introductions from common friends. In her observation, the girls who most often tend to work on the side have other girlfriends who also work on the side (and not necessarily hostesses). So if you ask around when you meet some of the more expensive girls, you may get a few contacts to hostesses.

5. Lastly, I read somewhere on here that some of the hostesses worked because they'd get hooked on the high life (sometimes drugs) and need extra income to supplement their bad habits. The hostess I spoke with confirmed that some of that is true, but not really the norm or even close to the majority. There's a lose-lose cycle because the ones who tend to do that are the younger, more naive hostesses, and they tend to be less reliable and more expensive for the reasons stated above.

Anyway, I was unable to get a number or a commitment to meet outside the plane, but I thought I'd share this conversation since I found it interesting. If I manage to hook up with an air hostess somehow during my week-long stay in Mumbai, I'll be sure to write all about it! So if you have a good, reliable contact, ideally one who will be open to an overnight stay, let a brother know!

StudFarm
03-14-08, 11:46
Refer Saturn 51 report. His pms is not working. So I am posting the question here.in the forum.
Is Milan a good clean safe hotel to stay or a known mongering joint?
What is the location address?
Thanks.

Santa3
03-14-08, 13:19
Future Man1,
Yes no action in the day, except Thursday or Sunday. That too might not be happening now. But he does supply during the day. Quality from 4 - 9 ers. Price from 4k to 8k for ST with room. You might sometimes get attitude. But all in all its ok. A bit steep at times.

Peter Patros
03-14-08, 14:03
Refer Saturn 51 report. His pms is not working. So I am posting the question here.in the forum.

Is Milan a good clean safe hotel to stay or a known mongering joint?

What is the location address?

Thanks.Its near Milan Subway, Santacruz (West). however, mixed experiences- a friend of mine stayed once last year and they didn't let the gal come up to the room

Starchild2012
03-14-08, 18:56
Doberpit,

Dude..you almost made it :)

With your open attitude..you will be able to nail it on your stay in India.

I'm not sure, where all the hostess hang out after their work..that would have being a good hunting ground.

No worries there are plenty of option....

You can try some of star hotel bars and clubs around the airport area..but i have not read any reports of getting a chick on the go...but have read some reports of mongers getting lucky.

If you don't wanna take any chance with your luck and spend time just hunting..you may need a back up plan

read the past reports on massage parlours and dance bars..which are a sure bet...contact seniour member santa3 for selective good numbers.

There you have it...massage parlours, dance bars and contact numbers..these three options will surely get you laid without taking any chance

Good Luck

Raj Funloving
03-15-08, 12:32
Dear Doberprit,

Congrates mate!!!A really informative one about those whol love to take airhostesses in their stride int?infact due to slogan of Mr Mallya(Chairman UB group & kingfisher boss) that "Live life kingsize"its really pleasent to fly kingfisher and female airhostesses are really stunners in all respect looks and hospitality.

Have a nice & safe hunting in Mumbai,

Cheers,

Raj

Zexplorer
03-15-08, 14:41
hotel milan international. in santacruz is one place where you can stay and usually a call comes from the reception. (surprise surprise a girl from reception asked me.), whether you need any night service!

i had seen two girls at reception while going up in the evening and was bowled over by one who was slip and almost 7-8/10 on looks. i described her and said if it is 'you' come up by all means. the idiot said, "sorry sir, we only work at the reception, but there would be another girl. "

i was embarassed to admit to a girl that i needed one, but reluctantly caved into what my dick was telling me. around 11 pm, a pimp landed at my door with two girls. i chose the better looking one. (6/10), negotiated for 3. 5k till morning and kicked the pimp and the other girl away. they wanted upfront payment, i stuck to my guns, gave the two of them 1000 rupees and promised to give 2. 5k to this one in the morning.

the girl was quite decent. nice bbbj, licked me all over, was hygeneic and wherever she lacked in ability, made up with her enthusiasm.

gave her the balance money in the morning and a tip of rs. 300/-. sheila, as she told me her name was, was pretty decent fuck for 3. 5k!one clarification. will you please tell me when was your last visit to this hotel and this experience of yours.

Saturn51
03-15-08, 17:25
One clarification. Will you please tell me when was your last visit to this hotel and this experience of yours.It was in September 2007!

I can't really promise anything, as you can understand prevailing conditions change for such things almost on a fortnightly basis.

If you are going to stay at Milan, I suggest just call the reception around 9PM and ask whether night service is available. Asking is worth it! (May be asking waiter adds another layer of %age takers, but I am not really sure).

All the best!

Rahulagarwal
03-15-08, 18:50
Hi,

I am very new to this forum, moving to mumbai for 3 weeks. and will be near taking a hotel / service apartment in andheri. Please post if anyone know where i can get gals in this area with any damage information.

You can write me on [Email address deleted by Admin]

Love,

Rahul

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Future Man1
03-15-08, 19:59
Just visited v4u at sion today its near the sion station, avg place and doesnt seem that clean, qaulity of girls there are between 4-7

But all are very money minded. I took a girl named Sapna

She is a good catch provided you spend. Massage: RS 500 then she wil lask if you want french or sex. For french rs 700 extra for sex rs 1200 extra.

Plus rs 300 tip so total damage Rs 1500 for french I piad.

Server was defintely good. She was hot, medium firm boobs and did a BJ with condom.

And yes she kissed and smooched which normally these parlour girls don't.

Anywyas. Guys check it out. And share your experiances.

Saturn51
03-16-08, 03:49
Her name is Richa and she often comes in J49 on thu & fri. Attached her photo.

Damage:

3K for Richa
-------
6K Total Damagehttp://www.cruh.net/out.php/i454_86752rrcopy123205lo.jpg

http://www.cruh.net/out.php/i454_86752rrcopy123205lo.jpg

Uni Den
03-16-08, 07:59
http://www.cruh.net/out.php/i454_86752rrcopy123205lo.jpg

http://www.cruh.net/out.php/i454_86752rrcopy123205lo.jpgGood catch saturn.

Had similar thoughts)

Some guys are just attention seekers!

YoursDeepus
03-16-08, 08:21
Still on my first trip to the great country of India, I decided I had to "fly the good times," as the Kingfisher slogan goes, and booked a first-class ticket from Delhi to Mumbai yesterday to start the second leg of my India business trip.
Anyway, I was unable to get a number or a commitment to meet outside the plane, but I thought I'd share this conversation since I found it interesting. If I manage to hook up with an air hostess somehow during my week-long stay in Mumbai, I'll be sure to write all about it! So if you have a good, reliable contact, ideally one who will be open to an overnight stay, let a brother know!That really was the greatest post I ever read!

YoursDeepus
03-16-08, 08:25
3K for Richa
-------
6K Total DamageWow, this gal is great, too bad I wont be in Mumbai any time soon.

Saturn51
03-17-08, 11:11
Wow, this gal is great, too bad I wont be in Mumbai any time soon.If you want to visit Mumbai for 'Richa', don't waste your time.

Because she is famous porn star Raven Riley!

See her 57,400 Pictures... :)

http://images.google.co.in/images?q=Raven+Riley&ie=UTF-8&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&sa=N&tab=wi

Oh God
03-17-08, 16:33
17 Mar 2008

MUMBAI: If you happen to witness a passerby being robbed on a suburban street at night and call up the local police, chances are that a cop might turn up a good 30 minutes later. The reason—the men in khaki have been working overtime at bars and permit rooms, ensuring that they follow the deadline.

In the past few months, at least five policemen have been suspended after waitresses were found serving in bars under their jurisdiction past the prescribed deadline. Now, local police officers do not want to take any chances and a majority of the night staff is posted inside bars. Senior officials, however, fear that this trend might lead to a spurt in night offences.

"According to the norms, the deadline for waitresses to work in bars is 9.30 pm. A constable has to ensure that all waitresses leave the premises by then. The deadline for orchestra performances is 1.30 pm. But rarely does the bar staff adhere to the rules. As a result, the policeman on duty has to stay back at the bar till as late as 3-4 am to make sure that the waitresses and orchestra singers do not return. From the force that has been second only to Scotland Yard, we are now reduced to being bar watchmen," an officer said, sounding angry.
(more) (http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Mumbai/Bar_duty_keeps_city_cops_busy/articleshow/2872343.cms)http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Mumbai/Bar_duty_keeps_city_cops_busy/articleshow/2872343.cms

Clearly, preventing and investigating crime is not as important as protecting the morality of people who willingly go to these bars and spend their own money on whatever may be made available in said bars. To say that I'm outraged would be an understatement.

Maniee
03-18-08, 19:00
I am in bombayon this Friday - any guideline on saddle please.

Cuntributor
03-20-08, 08:37
Looking at previous report, decided to check out COSMOS as I was in Anhderi area yesterday. Priya the owner and 2 staff were available. Had to wait 20 mins before the 2 cabins got vacant.looks like has good clientele flow there.

The staff were okay about 6/10, fair looking while Priya the owner is dusky. She was inside giving massage and I coudl hear that the guy inside was having a good time. I made up my mind to insist that she gives the massage to me and not the other tow babes. She was reluctant to give the massage and tried pushing other two females but I insisted and she agreed. She has a good body structure and a good technique of massage. She does pay good attention to the posterior part :). I think she may agree for a bbbj as well though did not ask. She did a good hand job, opened her top to suck nipples, allows DFk and is quite cooperative.

Had another 90 mins to kill before the flight so stepped into Orchid hotel. They have a parlor where they give Maharaja or Mini maharaja massage plus facial. Went in for latter, there is no extra service available but the massage is good and I like the way they massage your nipples..ambienec is good and massage is only for back and torso.

Have fun cheers -C

Starchild2012
03-20-08, 16:53
If you want to visit Mumbai for 'Richa', don't waste your time.

Because she is famous porn star Raven Riley!

See her 57,400 Pictures... :)

http://images.google.co.in/images?q=Raven+Riley&ie=UTF-8&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&sa=N&tab=wi

Wow..Great find..how did you do that...are you into porn business or something :D

Uni Den
03-20-08, 18:24
I am having a really hard time searching for Cosmos.

Can anyone provide clear direction to this place?

UD

Saturn51
03-20-08, 19:07
Looking at previous report, decided to check out COSMOS as I was in Anhderi area yesterday. Priya the owner and 2 staff were available. Had to wait 20 mins before the 2 cabins got vacant.looks like has good clientele flow there.

The staff were okay about 6/10, fair looking while Priya the owner is dusky. She was inside giving massage and I coudl hear that the guy inside was having a good time. I made up my mind to insist that she gives the massage to me and not the other tow babes. She was reluctant to give the massage and tried pushing other two females but I insisted and she agreed. She has a good body structure and a good technique of massage. She does pay good attention to the posterior part :). I think she may agree for a bbbj as well though did not ask. She did a good hand job, opened her top to suck nipples, allows DFk and is quite cooperative.

Had another 90 mins to kill before the flight so stepped into Orchid hotel. They have a parlor where they give Maharaja or Mini maharaja massage plus facial. Went in for latter, there is no extra service available but the massage is good and I like the way they massage your nipples..ambienec is good and massage is only for back and torso.

Have fun cheers -CNice report Cuntributor! How much did it cost you at the two places?

''the way they massage your nipples". LOL. That was funny way of tingling the mongerer fraternity here surely.

Saturn51
03-20-08, 19:10
Wow..Great find..how did you do that...are you into porn business or something :DGirls like Raven Riley would have been daily conquests then. Hehehe!

No jokes apart! Had watched quite a few vids of Raven earlier, (I don't like her much) and when someone posted her pics as that of 'Richa' couldn't help sharing Raven's images! :)

Prince008
03-21-08, 05:01
I am Bombay for last 5 plus years now and am planning to visit very soon. There used to be hotel Omeez in Bandra which was a great pickup joint. Does any one has an idea if that place is still in business?

Santa3
03-21-08, 08:22
Prince008,
Its been almost 5 years since Omeez has closed. Bad luck

Marad39
03-21-08, 10:22
Enjoy, these are some of the Mumbai girls.

Hi D

Finally some good quality pictures in India scene. It must take a hard persuation on your part to manage the images the way you have done it. Generally Indian girls are camera shy and not as bindas as chiense, thais or russions...Keep it up..

Magic Moments
03-21-08, 13:39
Enjoy, these are some of the Mumbai girls.

Good to see a set of Nice photos in the section. Good work mate. And the girl looks nice too. Hope your time was great.
Magic M

Magic Moments
03-21-08, 13:47
Wow..Great find..how did you do that...are you into porn business or something :D
BL5/ SATURN51
Good work guys to bring rubbish to light.
Why do guys write their fantasies out here? May be he is trying to promote the joint indirectly?
Let us help each other with correct info.

Cuntributor
03-22-08, 08:58
In Cosmos the charge is 1000 Rs for massage, paid that plus 200 as tip. The Minimaharaja in orchid parlor is Rs1100 and with a full facial etc they charge about 1600 but you need gud 2 hrs for that. So if you have nothing else to do and instead of swaeting it out in crowded and under construcion airport and want to relax sometime this is better alternative.

Mumbai Lover
03-22-08, 10:02
I am Bombay for last 5 plus years now and am planning to visit very soon. There used to be hotel Omeez in Bandra which was a great pickup joint. Does any one has an idea if that place is still in business?It has closed down, and is now a resteraunt.