PDA

View Full Version : Bombay / Mumbai

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246

TrueSuperDude
08-09-13, 13:31
We have a Natasha (Saxena) in Chembur, who meets in Sanpada & a MILF from Malad, whose pic I have posted earlier.Hi,

I have tried this one she operates of Chembur and has a place in Vashi. She is short and with the smallest of racks I have ever scene.

She is also sloppy and very bad in bed and smells of some talcom powder. Totally not worth the effort and time.

Will keep you posted on more info on SEA babes.

TrueSuperDude
08-09-13, 13:32
what does a matured 40+, educated, highly successful ceo type men who are not into cheap sweaty and [CodeWord109] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord109) smelling brothels and cheap uneducated and more or less exploited type of girls do to have a good time and company in mumbai do?

does such type of men visit this site and feel exasperated?

my 38yrs old, highly educated, widely travelled, hot wife loves to meet and fuck such men.

let me introduce mysef, i m atul, a cuckold husband whose wife is into fucking other men while i remain in chastity and monogamous. my wife does not fuck me and like a true cuckold i derive my pleasure from my wife's sexual pleasures.

my wife is 5. 7" tall, slim, dusky complexioned, small breasted, gym build firm body, passionate looking lady who loves to be fucked every day and is most happy when she gets her daily fucks.

she takes 5k for 2-3 hrs and 10k for a night in decent hotels can travel for weekends or few days tours.

trying out this site for the first time.hahahhahaa what a joker you are. you sound so fake and miss guiding. get some pr lessons.

Frkma
08-09-13, 17:09
Hi all,

Senior members and newbie like me.

Fr call sp Rohit he mail me 4 to 5 snaps for choice interested in girl name Neha maybe fake, charges 6k for 2 hrs with place.

Hotel Lakeside Powai very good in service mostly in bbj fucked her in doggy style for 10 mins ended up in missy in another 10mins.

Over all good experience so far.

Look 7/10.

Body great with 36 boobs.

Service good

Attitude 9/10.

Damage written in report.

Thrusting Rod
08-09-13, 19:19
Rahul & Cool, both have PM facility. I thought I must share this with the forum & leave it to for the members to take their own call. Cool sent a PM with the usual request. I did my part of verification to ensure that he was not LE or a Trojan. Did the same with RahulHappy2011. Then made the biggest mistake of my life. Have been kicking myself for having been so blasted gullible.

Before I elaborate, I want them to know, that I did make a mistake trusting them & giving them contact. But, dudes. Get this straight: You don't get to be me, by being a fool. I waited till I gathered required information & am now posting. Cool, does Merchant & Citi Bank ring a bell? Rahul does Gaekwad ring a bell? RTFF. What I posted about Kapil Dogra, that challenge is existent even today & is now addressed to the both of you. Both these guys are under the impression, my name is Anil.

It is so easy to trace every detail from a number plate. Inform the forum that you are a cheapskate & that you have abused my trust. RTFF. I have always maintained, respect the lady & her privacy. You guys behaved like cheapskates. Rahul was more like a street beggar.

From this moment I am not giving any contacts to anybody & these are the guys, who are responsible. And, a fair & open warning, Rahul, especially to you. If I give a contact, I think it is my responsibility to ensure that I have not behaved irresponsibly. I have the capacity & guts. Do you? Rahul, if you want I will show up on your doorstep. I know you don't know English, so get this translated. Push me & I will not get pushed, I will push you back. I am not Anil, but have no problems surfacing, if need be, as I have nothing to be scared of. Ask yourself, what happens, when your mask is ripped off? And, by now, you both know, I know more than enough about you.

One of my posts in the Pune forum, has not seen the light of day for more than 72 hours. If this post is not allowed, I leave this forum. But, by God, I aint going to forgive nor forget!

BackToDesi
08-09-13, 20:16
Hello guys!

First of all I would like to thank Praj4 for providing me with some independents numbers in Mumbai! Thanks mate! And sorry too as I could not try them due to work overload.

Guys I need a small favour from all the seniors! Actually I am visiting Mumbai next month and I really don't and any idea regarding the hotels! Can you seniors please let me know if these is any good star and girl friendly hotel near Zaveri bazar or Bhuleshwar or Kalbadevi? My pm is activated and any help will be appretiated. And if possible can anyone of you provide me with good independent contacts too? I'll be really thank full to all of you.

PetiteLover
08-10-13, 06:44
This ones not really an informative report but a warning of sorts to all the newbies

Who want to try out CH and NL for the the next few days.

Don't! My suggestion is to wait for at least a week or ten days.

I first called my sp in CH and he didn't mention anything about the "section garam".

Everything was shut and when I called him he asked one of the guys to.

Open up the locked grill to.

Let me in as he knows me. Went upstairs. Very less girls maybe 2-3. Thats when I realised section is really hot.

Walked out and called my known SP in NL.

Reached Nl and same story. Called him.

And he asked someone on the street to.

Open the grill. Went to the first floor and again the same.

Story.

Only 3-4 girls. From which 2 were from V's other place on the 2nd floor.

I knew I was overpaying as I had taken the same girl for 2200 3 months back and was paying

3500 yesterday!

Made sure I fucked her well got her to do CIM and a nice long blowjob

Later realised it wasn't worth the risk.

Apparently they allow people in only if they know you so I'm.

Assuming its really risky.

Quality of girls has gone down drastically at Vishnus place first floor!

I still haven't had any luck with independents with respect to contacts so continue my visits at NL.

Wonering
08-10-13, 07:29
Hi friends,

I am from Pune. Kundiwala does not have PM facility.

If any seniors have Kaajals no, can I request to pm me.

Thanks

Is she Kaajal from Ghatkopar.

She stays in Ghatkopar and tekes us to Thane.

QUOTE=CoolStandly; 1455878]Hi,

This is my few weeks back experience with a Lady from Gahatkoper.

Got the contact from a senior monger. Called her up. And planed to meet at Thane station. Took her to a lodge in Thane.

She has this bindass attitude and purely GFE Type. Had booked her for 2 hours and had a lots of fun in those 2 hours. She is ready for any thing except Anal.

Damages: Rs. 1500 (for the Girl) + 600 (for the hotel) + 50 (condi)

Looks: 5/10 (Pure Gujju Type)

Service: 9/10.

I will definitely Repeat Her.[/QUOTE]

SamSamDam
08-10-13, 08:22
She'd once mentioned that her daughter studies abroad and when she's in town, the activity stops. May be one of those times or probably she's on a vacation.I remember she coming to pick me with a kid driving the car, she said was her son.

NiceFrnd
08-10-13, 10:20
In my last FR I have told about Shalini. She was not so good but still I had taken her number thinking it may help me in future.

On Wednesday talked to her and she told me one of her friend and she is new to this field. We talked on the phone and I actually liked the way she talked.

She is a punjabi and is working in some tv serials as per what she told, but I doubt.

Description when she meet:

Height somewhere 5'1

Figure: nice firm boobs and sexy ass. A few pound around waist

Attitude: good attitude in carrying herself, well dressed up, high heel sandals very fair complexion.

She start with 10k in her home but come down to 7k for the night as she was a independent and SP involved.

We went to a Lounge and had some drinks and food. She danced with me for some time over there and it was like a true GF.

We went to her home for the action later on

Look 8/10.

BJ:7/10.

Attitude 9/10.

Service 9/10.

Damage 7k for donation and 1.5 for the lounge.

Good part got to know her friend with whom we meet in lounge. Her name is Nikki. Most probably will try to set up with her within a month.

TrueSuperDude
08-10-13, 10:32
Hello,

Has any one tried Khushboo from Mira Road she clams to charge 10k for 2 hr with place and 20k for the night. Her number ends with 0034.

CoolStandly
08-10-13, 10:55
Is she Kaajal from Ghatkopar?

Yes she is the same as you had mentioned and she does take you to Thane Lodge.

Thrusting Rod
08-10-13, 11:34
There was a time. 25 years ago, when there was a minimum standard required to become an Air Hostess. The girl had to be unmarried, young, beautiful with an hour glass figure etc, Those girls were so attractive that many rich & well heeled dudes, who could afford a flight ended up marrying them. The famous singer who sang, Main Shayar tho nahin married a Bong Air Hostess. But, as democracy recognised the right to equality, the beautiful air hostess disappeared. We had any lady, who could be a air hostess. They now come in all shapes, sizes & colors. An air hostess then meant a sure shot beauty, while now it is everything but that.

However, as I was lucky enough to find out, there are exceptions. I was fortunate to meet one such exception yesterday. 5' 8" in height. Great figure. 34" breasts. Anyways, check out the pic. Had a wonderful time. Thanks to the lay off by Delta Airways. Gave one of the best BBBJ & took it all without a murmur. In fact slurped.

MahekShah23
08-10-13, 11:35
Hi,

I need some good contacts in Vapi or Daman. As you are good familier with these areas.

Thanks

Earlier week had a visit to Vapi-Daman-Silvassa and called up my long term Sweet27 who is not pro and goes with only selected paid guys.

Everything fixed and she arranged flat in VAPI and confirmed. I visited by 5 pm. Received the deep kiss with a tight hug which raises by DICK at 90.

She took me to bedroom and I was shocked to see a young guy. I got horrible and tempted. Immediately she told me to calm down and the guy is going to be with us to have a awesome 3some. He work do a job of slave with both of us and also serve a quality satisfaction. However I made myself strong as this was first time in my life and worried with strange guy but cooled up my mind and took the risk of wonderful session. We all three undressed and were having such a romantic sexy session. Altrernative I mouth fucked her and he was fucking her pussy...

Central Guy87
08-10-13, 16:29
Hey guys,

Did anyone try independents from Mulund / Thane?

Trupti & Vanisha.

Trupti. Says around 25. Must be around 29 or something. Small in height gujarati female. Had her in a lodge in Thane.

Face. 6/10.

Boobs. 7/10.

Service. 7/10.

She ha 2 children so has marks. But very good on bed.

Vanisha.

Face. 7/10.

Boobs. 9/10 40D

Service. 6/10 (says no dfk in start but opens up later)

Age around 25. Married.

Central Guy87
08-10-13, 16:32
She has neither a son nor a daughter. The chap driving the Nano is driver. The kid is the Muslim Lady's child, I have once mentioned about.Hey guys,

I'm new to the forum. Hope to find some nice contacts and share few indi.

Happy and safe mongering.

Viiki
08-10-13, 18:48
In my last FR I have told about Shalini. She was not so good but still I had taken her number thinking it may help me in future.

On Wednesday talked to her and she told me one of her friend and she is new to this field. We talked on the phone and I actually liked the way she talked.

She is a punjabi and is working in some tv serials as per what she told, but I doubt.

Description when she meet:

Height somewhere 5'1

Figure: nice firm boobs and sexy ass. A few pound around waist

Attitude: good attitude in carrying herself, well dressed up, high heel sandals very fair complexion.

She start with 10k in her home but come down to 7k for the night as she was a independent..Did one and got another contact, that's nice.

Is this 'Shalini' "Shalini Sharma" or someone else.

Member #4284
08-10-13, 19:24
Dear TR,

One cannot do but envy your prolific skill and profound knowledge which obviously use to the hilt to land such marvelous deals. Was it your charm here or is the person available for a price. Some more details will really help. I want to make sure that my next trip to Mumbai isn't dry like my last one.

Best regards.

There was a time. 25 years ago, when there was a minimum standard required to become an Air Hostess. The girl had to be unmarried, young, beautiful with an hour glass figure etc, Those girls were so attractive that many rich & well heeled dudes, who could afford a flight ended up marrying them. The famous singer who sang, Main Shayar tho nahin married a Bong Air Hostess. But, as democracy recognised the right to equality, the beautiful air hostess disappeared. We had any lady, who could be a air hostess. They now come in all shapes, sizes & colors. An air hostess then meant a sure shot beauty, while now it is everything but that.

However, as I was lucky enough to find out, there are exceptions. I was fortunate to meet one such exception yesterday. 5' 8" in height. Great figure. 34" breasts. Anyways, check out the pic. Had a wonderful time. Thanks to the lay off by Delta Airways. Gave one of the best BBBJ & took it all without a murmur. In fact slurped.

Krishnaleela
08-10-13, 20:16
Is she Kaajal from Ghatkopar?

Yes she is the same as you had mentioned and she does take you to thane Lodge.Dear friend,

I am new here. How can I get her contact no.

Bono
08-10-13, 20:24
Hi,

I have read most of the reports with tremendous interest. However, it seems to me that the majority of the girls being reported on here are girls really to put it bluntly off the streets. I would like to know from experienced mongers what is a good place to pick up good quality girls like models or want to be actresses. I am willing to pay 15k to 20k. I will be staying at the Four season from Sept 4th to Sept 6. Really would be interested to meet fellow travelers and mongers if anyone is interested

Bono
08-10-13, 20:29

However, as I was lucky enough to find out, there are exceptions. I was fortunate to meet one such exception yesterday. 5' 8" in height. Great figure. 34" breasts. Anyways, check out the pic. Had a wonderful time. Thanks to the lay off by Delta Airways. Gave one of the best BBBJ & took it all without a murmur. In fact slurped.And would you be willing to share the contacts with me? How and where did you meet her? What was the damage?

Onsong
08-11-13, 05:19
I don't see the cash, nor the trade off! But, like you said, each to his own.Blah blah blah

Chico Charlie 1
08-11-13, 06:00

However, as I was lucky enough to find out, there are exceptions. I was fortunate to meet one such exception yesterday. 5' 8" in height. Great figure. 34" breasts. Anyways, check out the pic. Had a wonderful time. Thanks to the lay off by Delta Airways. Gave one of the best BBBJ & took it all without a murmur. In fact slurped.Hello TR,

I have read your glorified report and have seen the pic. It shows a Vid clip. Did you by chance take an entire video of her? Sometimes such pics create a lot of doubts.

Would be happy if you can share by pm.

Charlie

Tester
08-11-13, 06:56
There were some news of NL shut down last week. Had gone there yesterday evening around 9pm. Asked SP if there were any issues last week, he confirmed 1-2 days were bad, now Ok. As a precaution they switch off all staircase lights, and surprisingly, found most of the men (pimps) standing near the road. I asked why so? , he gave some reason (girls taxi is coming or for eating pan etc.). Anyways, I went ahead and did my deed which was satisfactory. Took a new girl Manisha. 2nd building 2nd floor. She is nice, very fair, with good assets (top and bottom) , non fussy, fully cooperative, except anal. Does all. 1700+100. Cheers!

Viiki
08-11-13, 09:46
Heading to Mumbai this week for three days and I was keen to enjoy myself and to prevent me from wasting time have already booked two ladies

Got in contact with PRIYA through SEA website spoke with her and she sounded fun and all the reviews I've read have been very positive of her commitment to provide an excellent time

Booked her for a day she ll be meeting me at airport and off to Four Seasons in Mumbai.

If all goes well and we connect might just booke her for a longer time

Also I have spoken with Aaditi who was recommended to me another monger and speaking with her over phone she sounds like a lot of fun...Is this Priya "Priyaonly4ulove" or some other Priya.

Viiki
08-11-13, 10:50
Hi,

I have tried this one she operates of Chembur and has a place in Vashi. She is short and with the smallest of racks I have ever scene.

She is also sloppy and very bad in bed and smells of some talcom powder. Totally not worth the effort and time.

Will keep you posted on more info on SEA babes.Thanks Tsd. Do let me know if you have tried any of the other ladies at sea.

Thrusting Rod
08-11-13, 11:14
Dear TR, One cannot do but envy your prolific skill and profound knowledge which obviously use to the hilt to land such marvelous deals. Was it your charm here or is the person available for a price. Some more details will really help. I want to make sure that my next trip to Mumbai isn't dry like my last one.

Best regards.Pronit, at least you cannot ever say I did not help you. I was in constant touch with you for close to 4 continuous hours. Ultimately, you took a call & thanked me & expressed that you wanted to go out & try DB etc, After reading my posts, one thing you should have understood was that I hate the middlemen who take money, but at the same time I do not grudge if a girl makes more than she deserves. If you recollect I informed you that Indian Idol had paid 12 K & was happy & had posted here. The dude increased the bar. You chose to waste your time. I was with the girl whose pic I posted last week. The girl with the good rack. After you took a decision, I switched off. Your last message to me was that you come to Mumbai very often & you did not want any help. And, like I said, I help if asked. I don't volunteer.

This person is not based in Mumbai. It was a freaky accident that due to a fire in Kenya, all their flights got cancelled. There was a problem with a Delta Airways Air craft & the passengers were laid off. But for that I would have never met her. That night, all the Hotels near the Airport were full. Met her in the Bar & became friendly. Not a pro, for sure & was definitely not a virgin either. No payment involved. Just picked up the tab of three of them. Drinks & dinner.

Rahul Sinha
08-11-13, 12:03
Hello everyone, I'm a regular monger and new to this forum, every man likes fair skin girls but most of the girls I've been with are wheatish skin girls. I was wondering where are the East Indian / Nepal girls. I've heard a lot that lots of East Indian girls come to Mumbai but where are they? Does anyone knows any place where we can find them? Also I am interested in male male female sex. I'm a straight guy but just have a fetish of teaming up with a guy and doing with a girl. If anyone interested then tel by your post because I don't have a pm yet. And regarding expenses I'm ready to genuinely share fifty percent if you like threesome and know good places and girls then we can go in car to all the places.

NiceFrnd
08-11-13, 12:53

However, as I was lucky enough to find out, there are exceptions. I was fortunate to meet one such exception yesterday. 5' 8" in height. Great figure. 34" breasts. Anyways, check out the pic. Had a wonderful time. Thanks to the lay off by Delta Airways. Gave one of the best BBBJ & took it all without a murmur. In fact slurped.TR you are the motivation of all the people like me. Congrats on your new accomplishment.

I have just started but will one day definitely hit the bull eye like all your reports.

Wish you have more and more accomplishment like these ones.

AndyShah
08-11-13, 13:34

However, as I was lucky enough to find out, there are exceptions. I was fortunate to meet one such exception yesterday. 5' 8" in height. Great figure. 34" breasts. Anyways, check out the pic. Had a wonderful time. Thanks to the lay off by Delta Airways. Gave one of the best BBBJ & took it all without a murmur. In fact slurped.My man are you making secret videos of your encounters. And then posting selected screen shots. Wa bhai wa. Enjoy.

NiceFrnd
08-11-13, 13:59
Did one and got another contact, that's nice.

Is this 'Shalini' "Shalini Sharma" or someone else.Yes she is Shalini Sharma.

Raj1212
08-11-13, 17:34
Before coming to Mumbai tried about 25 numbers I had, most were busy or not reachable and 3 to 4 fake but was lucky with one

And she proved to be a real good source, kept talking to her every day. So she remembers me, she asked me to call when I reach near virar, but when I called she didn't pickup and I reached borivali by 8:00 pm she was not able to come as it was late and her friend also was no contactable. I kept the conversation on and told I had tile till 11 only and needed a safe place, at last she gave me ref of versova and told go there and see wht you like I was told a MILF is there, and one more 20 yr old, when I reached there it was too late and raining heavily, too my suprise there were 4 including the one whose flat it was, a nice safe place, bargained for the 20 yr old as it was her bday, but then the main rashmi told me why upset other 3 you tell a price and we call and enjoy and they were in a partying mood, I agreed and I couldnd belive my luck it was heavenly feeling 4 of them all over me dancing kissing, careesing me, there was just nothing called NO, my bad luck I had just 1 hour, as I had to pick up some one form the airport.

This was my undreamt 5 some experience. And the best one was the bhabi they way she did dfk and her eyes were so alcoholic.

Next time I will just have her very fair slim, cool and dedicated loves what she does.

Figure = 7/10.

Attitude 10/10.

Service 10/10.

Damage 8 k

Everything on the card. If I had the full night I could have enjoyed full night now I have a place safe, good and no prob in Mumbai. And there are more resources as I had not the main rakshi SP who gave me this contact, next weeek I had her and her friend too, will post that fr soon.

Thrusting Rod
08-11-13, 17:48
to pick up good quality girls like models or want to be actresses. I am willing to pay 15k to 20k.15 to 20 K. Stop dreaming, dude. At todays rate 20 K is about $330 maximum. Get me your Hollywood has been. I will give you $ 1000, three times the amount. Get me a girl, what you asked here & I will pay the girl $ 2000 (more than $ 1000-) & another $ 1000 as a tip, for good measure. If you understand, what I mean!

Eagle123
08-11-13, 19:31
Hi TR.

You are genius and gave befitting reply to this Indian Basher.

Great Keep it up!

This girl is not based in Mumbai. Have read your opinion about us "Indians." {

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2186-Pattaya-Reports/page829

} And, I wouldn't give you the time of the day, nor would I want to even know you, even if you were the last human being on Earth.

Eagle123
08-11-13, 19:44
I am fan of TR and all his reports are exceptional.

I have been personally helped by him and after reading his reports taken the services of Riya, Neeta SP, Priya etc.

There is no bluff and reports are real and beneficial to all mongers.

I am just hoping one day God TR is in very good mood and give me Priyanka's number.

Please do not doubt and let other mongers deprive of his insights and reports.

TheNiceGuy
08-11-13, 20:27
Met this girl yesterday for about 4 hours. Initial agreement was for ST, but ended up with her spending a little more than 4 hours. One of the better racks I have seen in the last 2 months. Looks 7 on 10. Inexperienced. Does not know DFK & could not get her to, as she was afraid of contracting a problem. Quite cooperative. Gave BBBJ & B to B, as well as breast massage & whatever I wanted. Strangely I could not make her orgasm. All in all, was worth it. Managed to by pass SP. Pics attached.TR, The first 3 pics of the babe don't match with the next 4 you have shown. Something wrong here?

TheNiceGuy
08-11-13, 20:43
Raj who is this dame? Please reply.

She is from up and just started before 5 months. DFK was best and service extraordinary. Was very very quite in the start but in action time she was good.

Had a incall facility with a MILF from Charpok area. Just 500 for 1 hour.

Wandere
08-12-13, 02:12
15 to 20 K. Stop dreaming, dude. At todays rate 20 K is about $330 maximum. Get me your Hollywood has been. I will give you $ 1000, three times the amount. Get me a girl, what you asked here & I will pay the girl $ 2000 (more than $ 1000-) & another $ 1000 as a tip, for good measure. If you understand, what I mean!Good Logic backed by stats!

Frkma
08-12-13, 04:42
Got a contact from my friend of preety from Charkop talk with her fix a meeting at evening 6pm for 2 hrs.

She is house wife age 32 something but very firm body heighted with good boobs we met at Charkop.

Near old mhada she arranged a place for meeting in a apartment neat and clean place.

First we chit chat after got in action with dfk for 5 mins and than she gave a superb blow job.

With rimming she damm sucker yaar for 15 mins and than star in classic missy and cum in 5 mins in her pussy.

Than again after 30mins she tried my jhony for erection with nice deep blow job this time I started with.

Doggie for 10mins afterward she came on top cowgirl OMG what a fuck ever in my life with bouncing boobs

Blow my sperm in her mouth which she honestly taken and split in bathroom.

Face 8/10.

Body 8/10.

Boobs 36.

Ass perfect round shape.

Service 10/10.

Damage 5k with place.

Raj1212
08-12-13, 07:47
She is Nasha. A good babe doesn't know her worth yet I guess.

Raj who is this dame? Please reply.

Corleone123
08-12-13, 09:30
So guys had another encounter with my old Juhu Spa girl last week. Next to famous 5 star hotel. The girl of my choice was on leave but has gotten back.

Enter at about 2 pm and opt for a Swedish. Since I know this place it is mainly about HJ's and feeling them up. These women don't know squat about massages.

Get on the table. After she pressed me all over I told her let's get on with it as I was horny. Nothing like a quick afternoon getaway. Anyways since I am an old client we went a little further.

By further I mean I made her lay down. Started fingering her and took her panties off. She moaned a bit but not too loud as the other people could hear. She had a nice soft ass as well. She took my dick in her hand and said she loves the size and started asking me how many times I had sex.

I told her let me show you a demo, I put her panties on and started fucking her doggy although with underwear on. The table was shaking and suddenly we could hear someone walking towards the cubicle. She got scared and put her pants on and covered me in a towel.

After that she gave me a good HJ and was licking me waist down. Nice relief and will def visit.

Damage-Massage+Tip+2500.

Girl-Wheatish, Boobs- 8/10.

DaGentleman
08-12-13, 15:09
Ah! That's news. I seem to have missed your post on the muslim lady. Either Neeta is an exceptional actoress and a liar or else there seems to have been a misunderstanding somewhere. Cause she had told me that the boy (about 16 year old) at her place is her son (and I remember the kid talking to her as if she were her mum) and that her daughter is studying abroad. She herself was in the legal profession and her hubby from whom she's separated is an influential guy. Further she herself used to work with a big media house (can't name it for obvious reasons) and that's how she has a few lesser known actoresses providing services starting 25K. She quit her job after a massive accident which had her paralysed for a while. She had shared pics of one such actress also and mentioned some name which I don't now remember. Lastly Neeta is not her real name.

Neway, the fact remains that she is presently not contactable.

She has neither a son nor a daughter. The chap driving the Nano is driver. The kid is the Muslim Lady's child, I have once mentioned about.

Thrusting Rod
08-12-13, 18:30
Ah! That's news. I seem to have missed your post on the muslim lady. Either Neeta is an exceptional actoress and a liar or else there seems to have been a misunderstanding somewhere. Neway, the fact remains that she is presently not contactable.The Neeta I am referring to is less than 5' in height. Diabetic. The kid is 5/7 years old. And, dude, I am sure, about you!

TopGuy123
08-12-13, 18:48
I got in touch with an inde trade name Prity, she says she stays in Kalyan east and has a place in Thane. Anybody tried her. Asking for 5k ST. Worth it? Digits ending in 98233.

MyInstinct
08-12-13, 20:54
Got a contact from my friend of preety from Charkop talk with her fix a meeting at evening 6pm for 2 hrs.

She is house wife age 32 something but very firm body heighted with good boobs we met at Charkop.

Near old mhada she arranged a place for meeting in a apartment neat and clean place.

First we chit chat after got in action with dfk for 5 mins and than she gave a superb blow job.

With rimming she damm sucker yaar for 15 mins and than star in classic missy and cum in 5 mins in her pussy.

Than again after 30mins she tried my jhony for erection with nice deep blow job this time I started with.

Doggie for 10mins afterward she came on top cowgirl OMG what a fuck ever in my life with bouncing boobs

Blow my sperm in her mouth which she honestly taken and split in bathroom.

Face 8/10.

Body 8/10.

Boobs 36.

Ass perfect round shape.

Service 10/10.

Damage 5k with place.Nice FR man. She is really a good catch in budget too.

EatPrayLove
08-13-13, 02:34
There you go! You are earning your stripes. You are entitled to a fresh contact as you are not creating a Data Bank. For a newbie, you are on the way of being a monger. Do post FR. Have a great time & the contact is yours to share or not. Absolutely your decision. Check PM.Buddy TR, once again I got to say, you are the man! Wish there were more like you in Chennai because that's where I monger!

Cheers and keep it up!

Thrusting Rod
08-13-13, 06:27
I got in touch with an inde trade name Prity, she says she stays in Kalyan east and has a place in Thane. Anybody tried her. Asking for 5k ST. Worth it? Digits ending in 98233.She is from Hyderabad. Stays in Kalyan. She meets in Thane lodges. Max 3 K. I would not offer more than 2 K + lodge.

Rocky Singh
08-13-13, 09:45
Yesterday I visited the famous chembur spa again, chose the same girl so that the service is better. Anyways I like her body. I think the massage quality is not very good which is making me rethink whether I should go again there. This the girl didn't allow me to lower her pants but I did open it up and zipped it down and licked whatever I could but not fully. Last times lip kiss were converted to DFK and the girl did come on top like cowgirl but came in sides in few seconds saying " Koi sochega ki hum sex kar rahe hain ". Rest the service was similar to the past experience.

Whats new on offer. 1. She gave me the option of having 2 girls together, synchronization according to her. Prices too high as you have to pay double for counter and simultaneously your tips are doubled too.

2. Jacuzzi with a girl which is around 5. 6k (offer till 20th) and the girl gets in the jacuzzi nude. She says no sex and I am not sure of any BJ. Still very expensive.

Regarding Bebo, according to this girl she was fired along with someone else too as some guests complained of not getting any massage at all inside, just extras. Not sure how true is this.

Damage. 1.7k at counter + 2k tip.

This Pic is all I could manage.

Aaraardee
08-13-13, 12:17
Great Catch and good FR.

I am fan of TR and all his reports are exceptional.

I have been personally helped by him and after reading his reports taken the services of Riya, Neeta SP, Priya etc.

There is no bluff and reports are real and beneficial to all mongers.

I am just hoping one day God TR is in very good mood and give me Priyanka's number.

Please do not doubt and let other mongers deprive of his insights and reports.

With rimming she damm sucker yaar for 15 mins and than star in classic missy...

FckMyWife
08-13-13, 12:27
what does a matured 40+, educated, highly successful ceo type men who are not into cheap sweaty and [CodeWord109] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord109) smelling brothels and cheap uneducated and more or less exploited type of girls do to have a good time and company in mumbai do?

does such type of men visit this site and feel exasperated?

my 38yrs old, highly educated, widely travelled, hot wife loves to meet and fuck such men.

let me introduce mysef, i m atul, a cuckold husband whose wife is into fucking other men while i remain in chastity and monogamous. my wife does not fuck me and like a true cuckold i derive my pleasure from my wife's sexual pleasures.

my wife is 5. 7" tall, slim, dusky complexioned, small breasted, gym build firm body, passionate looking lady who loves to be fucked every day and is most happy when she gets her daily fucks.

she takes 5k for 2-3 hrs and 10k for a night in decent hotels can travel for weekends or few days tours.

trying out this site for the first time.reposting.

Member #4284
08-13-13, 12:28
Dear TR,

I cannot ever complain that you never helped me. In fact I was surprised pleasantly with how you stretched yourself (to the extent of sending me photographs to help me negotiate with Bhatia!) to help me out on 1st. So a big big thanks to you for that. Was just pulling your leg, knowing that you are a charmer as well. And it seems from response that its the charm and not the dough that you used to get the Delta airhostess down under.

Hats off mate!

Pronit, at least you cannot ever say I did not help you. I was in constant touch with you for close to 4 continuous hours. Ultimately, you took a call & thanked me & expressed that you wanted to go out & try DB etc, After reading my posts, one thing you should have understood was that I hate the middlemen who take money, but at the same time I do not grudge if a girl makes more than she deserves. If you recollect I informed you that Indian Idol had paid 12 K & was happy & had posted here. The dude increased the bar. You chose to waste your time. I was with the girl whose pic I posted last week. The girl with the good rack. After you took a decision, I switched off. Your last message to me was that you come to Mumbai very often & you did not want any help. And, like I said, I help if asked. I don't volunteer.

This person is not based in Mumbai. It was a freaky accident that due to a fire in Kenya, all their flights got cancelled. There was a problem with a Delta Airways Air craft & the passengers were laid off. But for that I would have never met her. That night, all the Hotels near the Airport were full. Met her in the Bar & became friendly. Not a pro, for sure & was definitely not a virgin either. No payment involved. Just picked up the tab of three of them. Drinks & dinner.

Central Guy87
08-13-13, 12:50
I got in touch with an inde trade name Prity, she says she stays in Kalyan east and has a place in Thane. Anybody tried her. Asking for 5k ST. Worth it? Digits ending in 98233.Hey man. Tried many from Thane, Dombivali, Mulund area. Never heard of it. Also generally never heard of any girl for 5k in suburbs. If she is then must be good. Please share the FR.

AjaySh
08-13-13, 14:08
Hello everyone, I'm a regular monger and new to this forum, every man likes fair skin girls but most of the girls I've been with are wheatish skin girls. I was wondering where are the East Indian / Nepal girls. I've heard a lot that lots of East Indian girls come to Mumbai but where are they? Does anyone knows any place where we can find them? Also I am interested in male male female sex. I'm a straight guy but just have a fetish of teaming up with a guy and doing with a girl. If anyone interested then tel by your post because I don't have a pm yet. And regarding expenses I'm ready to genuinely share fifty percent if you like threesome and know good places and girls then we can go in car to all the places.Hi,

I know a very good girl, fair complexion, chinki eyes, hourglass figure.

She is from Darjeeling. Excellent GFE. Does everything except anal. Her BBBJ is the best with no stop till you cum attitude. You cannot exchange details openly here. Let me know if you're interested.

ExlnCee
08-13-13, 14:11
Hi fellow mongers,

Although this is my first post here, I have been around as guest for some time now. I am sort of a retired monger, but in the process of becoming active again. I am from Mumbai.

I am curious about this matter and may be if you all could respond, it will be one more parameter shared on this platform between all of us.

"How much.on an average, do you spend as % of your income on mongering / girls (not on real GF) on a quarterly basis?"

I am not asking for actual figure, but as % of income. Quarterly.because I think, every one of us at least 'do it' once a quarter.

Should be interesting to know the range based on enough replies here.

Cheers!

Viiki
08-13-13, 15:46
Anyone know of Ayesha? Digits ending 5123. Seems to operate from Mira Road. Looks 30ish in age. Available on watsapp. Seems to use her own pic too. Decent looker. Height is not too much, may have a very paunch (from the piic). Have nt tried her. Any reviews would help.She also goes by the name of Guessanna on sea. She's got one bad review and one good review.

Don't know which is true. Seniors input will def help on this.

Krish2013
08-13-13, 15:59
I got in touch with an inde trade name Prity, she says she stays in Kalyan east and has a place in Thane. Anybody tried her. Asking for 5k ST. Worth it? Digits ending in 98233.Hi TR, Can you help with a report on Prity from Kalyan. And how is she overall in looks.

Thanks!

Thrusting Rod
08-13-13, 16:14
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

Thrusting Rod
08-13-13, 17:29
We are talking of the same Neeta. Off hill road and also at khar.She is a pathological liar! When you meet her next time, tell her, that you know the lawyer whom she met & she apologised for having lied. She knows shit about law! Now ask yourself: you believed her & chose to think that a senior member might not be aware as against a pimp?

Raoull
08-13-13, 19:48
Lots has been spoken about Kyras attitude. Can someone elaborate on her physical appearance and service?

FunTime78
08-13-13, 21:24
Hi,

I got this pic from an sp in Powai.

Any feedback on who and how is she? And what to pay?

ArisCasa
08-14-13, 05:25
Reposting.

Whats the point in reposting. How do you expect anybdy to contact you? You don't have a pm dude!

Aaraardee
08-14-13, 05:56
As per the last information, I have, Bebo has started her own Spa, not too far away from the Spa where she was working earlier. I have'nt really heard much about this new Spa, but know for sure that she is managing that SPA. ITs just 5 minute walk towards Basant Park.

Yesterday I visited the famous chembur spa again, chose the same girl so that the service is better. Anyways I like her body. I think the massage quality is not very good which is making me rethink whether I should go again there. This the girl didn't allow me to lower her pants but I did open it up and zipped it down and licked whatever I could but not fully. Last times lip kiss were converted to DFK and the girl did come on top like cowgirl but came in sides in few seconds saying " Koi sochega ki hum sex kar rahe hain ". Rest the service was similar to the past experience.

Whats new on offer. 1. She gave me the option of having 2 girls together, synchronization according to her. Prices too high as you have to pay double for counter and simultaneously your tips are doubled too.

2. Jacuzzi with a girl which is around 5. 6k (offer till 20th) and the girl gets in the jacuzzi nude. She says no sex and I am not sure of any BJ. Still very expensive.

Regarding Bebo, according to this girl she was fired along with someone else too as some guests complained of not getting any massage at all inside, just extras. Not sure how true is this.

Damage. 1.7k at counter + 2k tip.

This Pic is all I could manage.

CannonCam
08-14-13, 07:40
Hi guys,

I am looking for some good independent in Mumbai and safe hotels for mongering. Need help here. Will return the favour if you require anything in Pune.

Ron Kausik
08-14-13, 07:58
Reposting.Hi,

I travel to Mumbai and I would like to meet a couple like that do send me the number and email ID.

Viiki
08-14-13, 10:04
Hi. Got this pic from an sp in Powai. Any feedcback on who and how is she? And what to pay?What's the sp's name?

Money123
08-14-13, 13:45

However, as I was lucky enough to find out, there are exceptions. I was fortunate to meet one such exception yesterday. 5' 8" in height. Great figure. 34" breasts. Anyways, check out the pic. Had a wonderful time. Thanks to the lay off by Delta Airways. Gave one of the best BBBJ & took it all without a murmur. In fact slurped.Touche bro. Touche.

Most of them are just average women with a lot of makeup. A little groomed at the most. Maybe 5 years back these same airhostesses would be walking in there mohalla wearing salwar kameezes and with their oily hair. I think they should just drop the moniker airhostess and just call themselves waitresses. Maybe. Some airline could start a service bar inflight. Grope the waitresses while they serve you and you can tip them. Thats what most of them look like anyways.

And don't even get me started about air india. Everytime I've boarded airindia. I'm not sure whether to touch their feet saying namaste aunty and enter or not .

However. The international airhostesses of the indian airlines are still quite good mostly.

On The Wings
08-14-13, 17:34
Everytime I've boarded airindia. I'm not sure whether to touch their feet saying namaste aunty and enter or not.However,The international air hostesses of the indian airlines are still quite good mostly.Welcome board, Money Bhai. The Legend in another 'site'.

Glad to see you here. It would have been a delight if you had some shed light on some of your lovely encounters with any of these 'air hostesses'. Still look forward to that or why not even some of the late night spoils at Raseela or Samudra.

Cheers

Thrusting Rod
08-14-13, 17:41
Hi. Got this pic from an sp in Powai. Any feedcback on who and how is she? And what to pay?She looks young & good looking as well. If this original stuff comes, genuinely, I would not mind paying upto 8 K for 2 hours.

Viiki
08-14-13, 17:45
Anybody been with her? She is from SEA.

IndianIdol
08-14-13, 19:34
Tried the same MP I tried about two weeks back. Man o man. This time it was flooded with diamonds I must say. At least 6-7 girls all 6-8. I entered. Someone screached kiska turn hain and this babe Lucy walked up to me. She was good. So didn't bother about the others. Pic posted.

Usual took to the room. Roughly 10' x 5' with a 8' x 2.5' bed. Bit cramped I'd say but had a basin. Asked me to change.

Came back in 3-4 minutes. Massaged me. I said soft and she started out with her nails. All up the ass. Was awesome. I touched her. She asked you know the extra charges. I asked 500 for HJ 1000 for top less. I said 1000 is ok.

And guess what she was nude in no time. Awesome dfk slept near me. Gorgeous body. Had a bit of a flab though. Didn't mind. Caus I wasn't fucking her.

Had a good time for 40 minutes. Before she reminded me times up. Wanted to repeat but was in a bit of a hurry. None the less. Took her no. And she keeps talking to me. Lives in bandra. Says she doesn't bang. Let's see.

Central Guy87
08-14-13, 21:33
Hey guys,

Does anyone know any MP in Mulund with extras?

It would be of great help regarding the info.

Geo1680
08-15-13, 08:05
Many a times SPs send pics as baits. Once the deal is fixed they send some body else saying that the girl in pics is not available due to some reason. I personally had a couple of bad experiences recently.

Hi,

I got this pic from an sp in Powai.

Any feedback on who and how is she? And what to pay?

FckMyWife
08-15-13, 11:26
Reposting.

Whats the point in reposting. How do you expect anybdy to contact you? You don't have a pm dude!Well just evaluating this site before I decide to subscribe to the PM facility.

The first time I posted there were half a dozen seasoned seniors shoting me down.

LOL called me a fake, a joker, a pimp, and few more names.

Strong Bull
08-15-13, 12:33
Touche bro. Touche.

Most of them are just average women with a lot of makeup. A little groomed at the most. Maybe 5 years back these same airhostesses would be walking in there mohalla wearing salwar kameezes and with their oily hair. I think they should just drop the moniker airhostess and just call themselves waitresses. Maybe. Some airline could start a service bar inflight. Grope the waitresses while they serve you and you can tip them. Thats what most of them look like anyways.

And don't even get me started about air india. Everytime I've boarded airindia. I'm not sure whether to touch their feet saying namaste aunty and enter or not.

However. The international airhostesses of the indian airlines are still quite good mostly.Air Hostess are like any other women. Your bet is the star hotels where they lay over.

An unscheduled Lay Over, and there is a good chance to see them in the Portico / Curio / Book shops / bar or Disco.

I had a hit way back in 1986. Was involved with setting up of India's Base Station at Antartica. Had gone to Jodhpur and stayed at I think at Umaid. There was hardly any occupancy. Came back in the evening, and was having a drink in the bar, when 2 Ladies occupied the next table. The bar was other wise empty. A little while later, one lady waved and said Join us? The Indian Airlines Flight had got grounded and the crew was put up in the hotel. Sat through with them. Antartica was exciting conversation, Of the 2 ladies one was attached, and other was going through a rough patch in her marriage. All told, I landed up at the end of the evening in their room. The Attached one retired to my room, she wanted to make a call to her steady,. Remember Trunk calls. And I got charged for it. I and the beauty No 2 slept together in their room, The Steady Type used my room.

All said, it was great night, release of lot of pent up sexuality. It went on late at night and an early morning do. They left at 7 in the morn and I went back to my room.

What it cost me. A hefty phone and bar bill.

Cheers.

Strong

JazzyBoy
08-15-13, 14:13
Air Hostess are like any other women. Your bet is the star hotels where they lay over.

An unscheduled Lay Over, and there is a good chance to see them in the Portico / Curio / Book shops / bar or Disco.

All said, it was great night, release of lot of pent up sexuality. It went on late at night and an early morning do. They left at 7 in the morn and I went back to my room.

What it cost me. A hefty phone and bar bill.

Cheers.

StrongStrong Bull. Your mongering dates back to 80's and still going great guns!

You sure are a 'strong bull' indeed :P

Thrusting Rod
08-15-13, 16:38
Touche bro. Touche.

Most of them are just average women with a lot of makeup.

The international airhostesses of the indian airlines are still quite good mostly.Could not have put it better! And Strong Bull is absolutely on target. It still works, Strong Bulls method. Concentrate on the International Airlines engaging Indian girls as Air hostesses. I don't mean BA types. Take Etihad Airways or say MAS. MAS, SA have their lay off in Mumbai in ITC Maratha & Hilton. They are given coupons & there is no way that those coupons can do justice, given that a main course is pegged at a minimum of 1500 ++ The best investment is a mere 10 grand per Hotel. The booklet that comes with it, if used sensibly, will get you rich dividends. Have been using it successfully for quite some time. Strong Bull's FR is the real reason I am filing this post. Hat's off to you Strong Bull. As & by way of information, Indigo lay off is in Juhu Novotel. So friends, say Jai Ho to Strong Bull & Money123 & take mongering to a yet another level.

Central Guy87
08-15-13, 18:30
Had contacted an airhostess from an international airlines. She is from Dubai. Name Carol. Her pics on whatsapp show she is from Emirates. Did any 1 try?

20k for 2 pops. No ending with 1199. Any info regardng how she is?

Could not have put it better! And Strong Bull is absolutely on target. It still works, Strong Bulls method. Concentrate on the International Airlines engaging Indian girls as Air hostesses. I don't mean BA types. Take Etihad Airways or say MAS. MAS, SA have their lay off in Mumbai in ITC Maratha & Hilton. They are given coupons & there is no way that those coupons can do justice, given that a main course is pegged at a minimum of 1500 ++ The best investment is a mere 10 grand per Hotel. The booklet that comes with it, if used sensibly, will get you rich dividends. Have been using it successfully for quite some time. Strong Bull's FR is the real reason I am filing this post. Hat's off to you Strong Bull. As & by way of information, Indigo lay off is in Juhu Novotel. So friends, say Jai Ho to Strong Bull & Money123 & take mongering to a yet another level.

Krish2013
08-16-13, 04:57
Hi Fellow mongers,

I need info Riya from Borivali number ending with 798. If anyone.has tried her please give a FR. Also need details about this chick Priya from Ghatkopar num ending with 355. I am thinking of taking one from both of these.

Thanks! Will wait for a FR.

Strong Bull
08-16-13, 07:25
Could not have put it better! And Strong Bull is absolutely on target. It still works, Strong Bulls method. Concentrate on the International Airlines engaging Indian girls as Air hostesses. I don't mean BA types. Take Etihad Airways or say MAS. MAS, SA have their lay off in Mumbai in ITC Maratha & Hilton. They are given coupons & there is no way that those coupons can do justice, given that a main course is pegged at a minimum of 1500 ++ The best investment is a mere 10 grand per Hotel. The booklet that comes with it, if used sensibly, will get you rich dividends. Have been using it successfully for quite some time. Strong Bull's FR is the real reason I am filing this post. Hat's off to you Strong Bull. As & by way of information, Indigo lay off is in Juhu Novotel. So friends, say Jai Ho to Strong Bull & Money123 & take mongering to a yet another level.Thanks TR.

The Bull is old now. There is still an occasional tingle in the loins and that is when I make my forays into Bombay.

Cheers.

Strong

Varoons
08-16-13, 09:53
Hi guys,

I am looking for some good independent in Mumbai and safe hotels for mongering. Need help here. Will return the favour if you require anything in Pune.Hello,

I am looking for good references in Mumbai. Can someone PM me?

Anyone has contact details of Kyra?

Cheers,

V

ExlnCee
08-16-13, 10:50
I have not tried her but she gets in touch whenever she is in Mumbai. She is generally in Mumbai for a night or two. Once had agreed for 10K for 2 pops for in call. She started with 18K initially. Good English and she will give all gyaan about her professional pursuits in coaching / training besides air hostess. So. 20K is surely on very side. Share your FR is you eventually gets down on her.

Had contacted an airhostess from an international airlines. She is from Dubai. Name Carol. Her pics on whatsapp show she is from Emirates. Did any 1 try?

Rocky Singh
08-16-13, 16:37
Hello,

I am looking for good references in Mumbai. Can someone PM me?

Anyone has contact details of Kyra?

Cheers,

VEven if I had details of her how would I give it to you? Get PM activated. Anyways use SEA for her.

Frkma
08-16-13, 21:13
Hello all seniors and new comers.

Fr for Neha Yari road Versova.

Contact given by my friend for Neha I called her 5pm and meeting fixed near Yari road bus stop in luxurious flat of 3 bed.

She sms address I reach little late at 5.45 pm she welcome me with good kiss on my chick and offer me with cold drink.

After finishing drink we got into action, she wore mini skirt first she washed my jhony in bathroom for BBBJ OMG she is wild sucker of dick I think she was very much experience deep throat with tea baging for 15mins I was cum in her mouth.

With huge load than we rested in a bed for 1 hr started with doggie ohh very tight pussy hole take time to enter yaar.

Fucked her for next 10 mins in doggie style than in missy for long time 30mins .

Face look 6/10.

Boobs 38 huge.

Ass good round

Pussy very very tight clean and neat

Service 8/10.

Over all good experience

Damage 7k with place

LoganWolvo
08-16-13, 22:51
Tried the same MP I tried about two weeks back. Man o man. This time it was flooded with diamonds I must say. At least 6-7 girls all 6-8. I entered. Someone screached kiska turn hain and this babe Lucy walked up to me. She was good. So didn't bother about the others. Pic posted.

Usual took to the room. Roughly 10' x 5' with a 8' x 2. 5' bed. Bit cramped I'd say but had a basin. Asked me to change.

Came back in 3-4 minutes. Massaged me. I said soft and she started out with her nails. All up the ass. Was awesome. I touched her. She asked you know the extra charges. I asked 500 for HJ 1000 for top less. I said 1000 is ok.

And guess what she was nude in no time. Awesome dfk slept near me. Gorgeous body. Had a bit of a flab though. Didn't mind. Caus I wasn't fucking her.

Had a good time for 40 minutes. Before she reminded me times up. Wanted to repeat but was in a bit of a hurry. None the less. Took her no. And she keeps talking to me. Lives in bandra. Says she doesn't bang. Let's see.I was active in field till 2010. Since then had been busy with work, family issues and travel. Its been a long time that I had visited any MP. I had quiet a few contacts but none is working currently. I had been to Thane / Mulund / Vashi / Airoli / KK / Sanpada / Borivili / Jogeswari / Andheri. But now I couldn't find any. My source use to be adds in news paper but I guess they have stopped. I would be great if someone can really help. I am a big fan of Barney. It's all about Bro code.

Thanks

Joshua Dsouza
08-16-13, 23:34
I have been using the lay over trick for nearly 2 years. Till I read your post I was under the fond impression that the idea was an exclusive. But! You did that 20 years ago. For what it is worth, when the occasional tingle turns up, just give me 2 days notice & I guarantee that your foray will become an awesome experience. And, Sir, it will be entirely my privilege & pleasure.

Regards & Respect to you SB.Tr, I tried one of your tips by asking the escorts about their friends and eliminating the sp but the escorts say that if I pay them more then no need for their friends as they would give more fun.

Praj4
08-17-13, 04:49
Govt has gone berserk since they lost their face in apex court. They are finding out some unrelated excuses as in lamb and wolf story and raiding the bars and putting the business owners behind bars With extended unbailability. This is nothing but mindless terrorizing, all due to ego of one person born out of lack of understanding of human psychology / psyche. Afterall this is the oldest business based on intercourse [ PUN intended] between two stakeholders –man and woman. But govt wants to save that hapless salaried blue collared man who under influence of woman [ and wine too] might allegedly splurge his monthly salary on her while his family goes hungry! As a few % of men will always get addicted and destroy themselves then why cry for them when nature is finding out its ways to weed out defective genes; albeit with some pain! At the most govt should make it compulsory for DB to employ one counseller!

About women folk, its their rightful business, well founded and proven over millenias, however only 2% actually dare to enter. Also there is one advantage for police in allowing this business of Dance Bar cum brothel to operate. They can use girls to work as informants about criminals who reveal their identity, plans to woman they bed with since it 's proven weekness of man. But india due to its archaic concepts of morality decides to punish innocent men and women involved in the primordial dance of living while ignoring criminals. Instead they should start compulsory medical camps for std / hiv testing, start courses in personal hygine for the women folks which will save more people than the alleged destruction of finances of some it brings about.

Since `the raid on Panvel DB on 5th August, the DB business has come to grinding halt with total ban on intercourse except some mindless talk between the sp and client sharing a table in which neither party is interested. Lately I visited this DB at belapur and soon came out bored having sensed that the utter futility in trying to diiscuss 2014 impending elections and condition of sensex while sitting at the table in that crammed ocean of people and tsunami of blaring acostic waves also called as bollywood item nos.

Damage—380 for coke + 100 tip to babe who gave some company + 200 to waiter and table mopper.

Quality of babes – many are 6, a few were 8; cost of FS 2-3k including room above but not operating in this month of August for above reasons.

RahulMe1981
08-17-13, 08:15
Already cleared by some member here that he banged her at 1K. She is not worth more than at 1.5k hence do not give her more than this in any condn otherwise all mongers will suffer. She is a wife of a auto driver.Last week I had been to Mumbai for work and before reach confirmed with her availability and she managed a nice lodge nearby. I had made very clear about that chocolate BBBJ & everything. 3 hrs. Unlimited, she is old looking and somewhat plump side but was looking for that chocolate stuff. Took 4 D. Milk silk for that. Chatted for 5 mins, settled & action started. First she got naked and I also undressed & then was standing where she kneel down, licked me good then bite me on my dick with knicker on. She rolled down I was rock hard, a clean meat was saluting. She started to lick heavily and made it wet & then go for engulfing it. Hmmm she was dam good to take it long way, was making slurping noises. Now my precum was heavily dripping down from her chin. She took on silk chocolate and applied on my meat & the real deepthroat started. I made her standing taking my meat with no hand support. Oh she was really eating it purely. I made her to keep entire length in mouth at the time of exploding which she obliged and the first heavy thick was in her throat. She took it all and rest spitted. In those 3 hrs she made me cum 3 times with all possible deepthroat position and real mouth fucking.

My observation is she likes to eat fresh and young meats. So if anyone is there can experience.

Damage. 3K+500 for lodge + 500 tip for good service.

Enigma2013
08-17-13, 18:49
Hi all,

It's been a long time I have logged in here, after joining ISG, I went to Delhi for a short time and then went abroad for a brief period.

I came back to Mumbai last week only and was searching for some of my old contacts, found that number has changed for a 2-3 of them. Finally got hold of one in Borivali. She has become a bit too pricey in just 3-4 months.

She said she can only offer if I finish before 6. It was already 2:30, I packed my stuff and started for Goregaon (where we decided to meet). I am now staying near Bhandup and going to Borivai is a pain. We reached her place, this was a different one. The room was average, we picked up drinks and some munch, so started chatting and sharing the glass.

I started kissing her and she kept on murmuring something about the last meeting, I held her close and kept it going. I removed her top and started licking her boobs and finally went down. She is open to most of the things except anal. Soon we both were lying on top of each other, she started giving me a BJ and I loved it. There was all kissing and caressing from both of us, throughout she was holding my johny. Finally, I entered her and it was done. We laid there for next 5-10 mins and I left then.

Now, let me tell you the goods and the bads:

Goods: she's good to talk to, will hug you and hold you (good but not a proper GFE) , she's open to HJ, BJ. Nice attitude. Okay figure (slightly flabby)

Bads: Not so grt tits (Saggy) , looks not too grt, speaks like a pakki working girl sometimes (which may be a turn off) and finally no anal.

Looks– 6/10.

Boobs- 5/10.

Height- 7/10.

Charges- 6000 + 1000 (for the room) (Pricey for a small session)

If sm1 stays near Borivali, good for him otherwise not much wrth.

I am now staying near Bhandup station. I would appreciate if sm1 can give me contacts for Independents / MP / SP etc. In central suburbs. (Not more than 5ks, including place) Also, if anyone has any idea about DBs in Mulund / Thanne, it would be great. You can always accompany me.

Is there any good SP in Dreams, Magnet and other malls. Can I find some gals there in the malls.

I look forward to meet some of you and have a grt time in Mumbai.

Cheers!

Wonering
08-17-13, 18:50
Can someone PM me her contact details?

RahulMe does not have PM facility.

Last week I had been to Mumbai for work and before reach confirmed with her availability and she managed a nice lodge nearby. I had made very clear about that chocolate BBBJ & everything. 3 hrs. Unlimited, she is old looking and somewhat plump side but was looking for that chocolate stuff. Took 4 D. Milk silk for that. Chatted for 5 mins, settled & action started. First she got naked and I also undressed & then was standing where she kneel down, licked me good then bite me on my dick with knicker on. She rolled down I was rock hard, a clean meat was saluting. She started to lick heavily and made it wet & then go for engulfing it. Hmmm she was dam good to take it long way, was making slurping noises. Now my precum was heavily dripping down from her chin. She took on silk chocolate and applied on my meat & the real deepthroat started. I made her standing taking my meat with no hand support. Oh she was really eating it purely. I made her to keep entire length in mouth at the time of exploding which she obliged and the first heavy thick was in her throat. She took it all and rest spitted. In those 3 hrs she made me cum 3 times with all possible deepthroat position and real mouth fucking.

My observation is she likes to eat fresh and young meats. So if anyone is there can experience.

Damage. 3K+500 for lodge + 500 tip for good service

Pratik129
08-18-13, 07:10
There are some really good ones in Powai. Since all others are closed now, the quality there is really good. Counter charges start from 1.5K and extras for 500 to 1K.

I was active in field till 2010. Since then had been busy with work, family issues and travel. Its been a long time that I had visited any MP. I had quiet a few contacts but none is working currently. I had been to Thane / Mulund / Vashi / Airoli / KK / Sanpada / Borivili / Jogeswari / Andheri. But now I couldn't find any. My source use to be adds in news paper but I guess they have stopped. I would be great if someone can really help. I am a big fan of Barney. It's all about Bro code.

Hot BoyzXy
08-18-13, 09:08
Last week I had been to Mumbai for work and before reach confirmed with her availability and she managed a nice lodge nearby. I had made very clear about that chocolate BBBJ & everything. 3 hrs. Unlimited, she is old looking and somewhat plump side but was looking for that chocolate stuff. Took 4 D. Milk silk for that. Chatted for 5 mins, settled & action started. First she got naked and I also undressed & then was standing where she kneel down, licked me good then bite me on my dick with knicker on. She rolled down I was rock hard, a clean meat was saluting. She started to lick heavily and made it wet & then go for engulfing it. Hmmm she was dam good to take it long way, was making slurping noises. Now my precum was heavily dripping down from her chin. She took on silk chocolate and applied on my meat & the real deepthroat started. I made her standing taking my meat with no hand support. Oh she was really eating it purely. I made her to keep entire length in mouth at the time of exploding which she obliged and the first heavy thick was in her throat. She took it all and rest spitted. In those 3 hrs she made me cum 3 times with all possible deepthroat position and real mouth fucking.

Damage. 3K+500 for lodge + 500 tip for good serviceThose her no, ends with 8570?

On reverse searching it shows Naresh.

Only good sucker? What about other services?

FunLovingNish
08-18-13, 09:26
Two days back I called up this famous MP in Andheri, guy at the reception confirmed availability of Tamanna, took an appointment & reached on time. Upon arrival the guy showed me three girls but not Tamanna. His excuse was she got busy. Had some argument with him and left in disappointment. I read on this forum that she is still with same MP but from my this experience I doubt that claim.

MyInstinct
08-18-13, 11:12
Hi all,

It's been a long time I have logged in here, after joining ISG, I went to Delhi for a short time and then went abroad for a brief period.

I came back to Mumbai last week only and was searching for some of my old contacts, found that number has changed for a 2-3 of them. Finally got hold of one in Borivali. She has become a bit too pricey in just 3-4 months...Where do you stay near Bhandup stn. I have been to dreams mall a lot of times I don't think there is any action at Dreams mall or Neptune mall.

In Thane there are some DB providing action but now stopped due to raids. If you get any info on SPs near Mulund Thane area let me know.

Varoons
08-18-13, 12:13
Even if I had details of her how would I give it to you? Get PM activated. Anyways use SEA for her.I got her contacts but a safe hotel keeps me from taking the plunge. Any guidance?

Any other contacts within a decent range for decent pick 10 to 15 does not hurt?

Enigma2013
08-18-13, 16:58
Where do you stay near Bhandup stn. I have been to dreams mall a lot of times I don't think there is any action at Dreams mall or Neptune mall.

In Thane there are some DB providing action but now stopped due to raids. If you get any info on SPs near Mulund Thane area let me know.Hi MyInstinct,

I think you do not ve a PM activated, I stay near dreams society. Where do you put up? Get your PM activated and we can share contact and meet.

C ya

Enigma2013
08-18-13, 17:11
Hi guys,

Has anyone been to 'The Bliss spa iNirmal lifestylen, Mulund? Any idea about B2B / extras and charges.

Any info would help.

Thanks

MyInstinct
08-18-13, 21:02
Hi MyInstinct,

I think you do not ve a PM activated, I stay near dreams society. Where do you put up? Get your PM activated and we can share contact and meet.

C yaSorry to disappoint Enigma I don't have credit card and I am low on cash recently so haven't activated PM yet. That is the reason I am mongering at CH or NL only for now.

Will activate PM within few months. I am afraid too if I activate PM I won't be able to control jhonny from taking on expensive pussies you know.

I too stay in Bhandup will like to meet and share once PM activated.

Going to visit CH next week probably.

Bono
08-19-13, 01:52
Hi Guys,

I am getting in on Sept 5th to Mumbai around 11 am. I have read most of the detailed reports here but still very much confused. I seem to have the worst luck while traveling in INdia. Anyhow, I am staying at the 4 seasons I believe. I was wondering where can I just walk in maybe a hotel bar or something where I can see for myself and pick up women to take back home. Where do the girls hang out?

I would appreciate any response.

CoolKam30
08-19-13, 04:03
One of real good place to try is near harkishandas hospital. Its called nawalkar lane and as you enter you will see pimps there try ground floor ask for shankar (pimp) he will show you few nice babes. Rs 600 ST rs 1000 LT. Decent place with small bathrooms attached and all AC. Let me know if anyone need more help with directions.Hi,

Can you please update me with the contact addresss or phone number of the pimp from Navalkar Lane?

Thanks

BiziBoy2012
08-19-13, 07:47
Hi Guys I am getting in on Sept 5th to Mumbai around 11 am. I have read most of the detailed reports here but still very much confused. I seem to have the worst luck while traveling in INdia. Anyhow, I am staying at the 4 seasons I believe. I was wondering where can I just walk in maybe a hotel bar or something where I can see for myself and pick up women to take back home. Where do the girls hang oout? I would appreciate any response.BUDDY,

No offence meant but this ain't Thailand or s e asia where you can saunter in, in a night club and pick up and choose a girl.

Here your contacts will get you laid.

Once again, no offence meant but the seniors will help you out if you ask them to. TR being the encyclopedia britannica [ or should I edit to encyclopedia indianica of mongering].

RockyInstinct
08-19-13, 08:50
From what I know Tamanna has left.

Two days back I called up this famous MP in Andheri, guy at the reception confirmed availability of Tamanna, took an appointment & reached on time. Upon arrival the guy showed me three girls but not Tamanna. His excuse was she got busy. Had some argument with him and left in disappointment. I read on this forum that she is still with same MP but from my this experience I doubt that claim.

MagicalBamboo
08-19-13, 09:43
Had quoted me 12k + hotel + Cool Cab fare to Hotel.

When I saw her snaps I don't take it further. [ No Offence but the way I imagine an Air hostess to be is quite diff but day by day is getting blur and the quality of Ah has really deteriorated].

Wheatish in Looks (on darker side). Heavy with huge assets.

Not sure if she really works as an hostess for any airlines. Might be ground staff, not sure though.

Ask for snaps then go ahead but 20k is too much. In 20k you would get good stuff.

Aaraardee
08-19-13, 10:02
You're absolutely right Biziboy.

BUDDY,

No offence meant but this ain't Thailand or s e asia where you can saunter in, in a night club and pick up and choose a girl.

Once again, no offence meant but the seniors will help you out if you ask them to. TR being the encyclopedia britannica [ or should I edit to encyclopedia indianica of mongering].

Bono
08-19-13, 10:55
BUDDY,

Once again, no offence meant but the seniors will help you out if you ask them to. TR being the encyclopedia britannica [ or should I edit to encyclopedia indianica of mongering].Thanks, well help me out. I can provide you with info on Kolkata, Dhaka and Moscow.

GamIndia
08-19-13, 11:34
Met up with a few friends at a DB in vashi.

It was amazing fun. Spent 3-4 hours there. Drinking & dancing.

After dinner, headed to a disco at Andheri. By this time, johny wanted action. However none seemed available at the disco. So headed towards Lokhandwala. Surprisingly saw a couple of chics near the circle. Got hold of one of them having beautiful eyes and lovely hair. She wanted me to go along to some place, but since it was already quite late, suggested that we do in the car itself. Hadn't had any action in the car since in a long time, so decided to go for the adventure. Luckily Lokhandwala has many isolated lanes.

It was amazing fun. Soft music. Just the slight amount of light from the street lamps & the atmosphere was super sexy.

The girl was very nice. Her name was Vanshika.

Returned home very satisfied.

Weekend well spent.

CaptPeter
08-19-13, 11:55
Dear people here,

Well this is my first post on this website, actually was nt aware about such forum before, I am Indo-American person work in Aviation, well I have read lot of post here and would contribute to Air hostess / Model and Celebrity girls here.

Well the girl I meet is Indian, working in govt airline, this airline has layover in famous Ecotel Hotel near domestic airport, meet her at dinner buffet, as there was no much chairs so we needed to share 1 table, got into conversation as I belong to same field, some how convinced her for drinks. We had few pegs at My room, shared few smokes then had real nice time, the only problem was she's little chubby but enjoyed awesome with her, she told me she often ends up having good time with businessmen in exchange of money and ol. Lucky me I was escaped from it because it was casual hookup between us.

Well I am ready 2 share few good nice contacts with reputed senior members here. Hope we all have great fun times ahead. Attached is her pic.

Cheers!

Captain

Aaraardee
08-19-13, 12:53
this is my first report here. maybe my lingo is a bit straight, but i guess i will get used to it slowly. visited this new spa in chembur, which is managed by the famous therapist who worked in another spa earlier. its very near to basant park. as i knew its managed by this famous therapist, i knew that there would definitely be some scope of extras, but didn't know what to expect. so called and took an appointment for 7.30 and reached there around 7.40. the famous therapist was there at the counter to welcome me, and just chatting with her, i told her that i know her from the old spa. she suggested some therapies for me, opted for a lomi lomi massage (there's a discount going on and plus i also needed a good massage apart from the fun) and she told me that she would give me a good therapist.

went to the room, (which was not too big, but ok. bathroom also quite small) changed into the undergarments, which were not too comfi. the therapist ashu came in, although not too attractive, but still she started. i told her that i am not comfortable wearing the undi, too which she said remove it. a good massage done in about 45 mins, then i asked her what extras, she readily agreed for hj with bare upper body. haggled a bit for the price, but finally agreed to 1k. she removed her t shirt, but refused to remove her trousers, though she did unzip it a little while later, allowing me to finger her. had good soft boobs, not too big, didn't know much about kissing and that put me off a bit. though she did try to arouse me, but overall, i was not happy with her.

all in all a good massage and some fun to add to it.

damages: 2100 for massage + 1k.

may repeat if desperate.

AjaySh
08-19-13, 13:26
guys, met this darjeeling babe again yesterday.

her attitude and stamina were so good the last time i had her previously, i could not resist a wir.

anyways, called her up and she immediately recognized me (i guess she had stored it as caller id on her phone).

she is presently staying with her aunt in colaba. she has come to bombay in search of job. but hasn't been successful, because of her bad english accent. it seems some of her neighbour girl friend who work as receptionists in taj president, introduced her to a sp, who in turn helps getting her cash flow. however i had met her through a mutual friend from colaba.

travelled all the way to colaba. i know a few hotels who are gfriendly. called her to the hotel and immediate exchange of cuddles and kisses the moment we met.

paid the hotel 800 for room (1 hr). went to the room, locked the door. she was so horny, she immediately started dfk with clothes still on. the smell of shampoo from her perfectly straight hair was more erotic.

continued dfk for around 10 mins and then she slowly started unbuttoning me from top till she reached the tool.

dry kissed the tool for some time and then pushed me on the bed. pulled my pants off. and was awed with my tool already saluting her.

peeled off her clothes one by one. till she was in bare basics. kissed me top to bottom with special emphasis on the erotic zones. i could see that she could not hold on to start bbbj. took me to the wash room and cleaned my tool area thoroughly.

back in bed, we more dfk and then slowly slid down to gobble the tool between her lips. she is excellent in her bbbj especially with the tongue work accompaning the bbbj. went on with bbbj for more than 10 mins all the time checking wether i am enjoying and need more of her bbbj.

finally could not resist. pulled her down put on the condi and banged her doggy.

her pussy was tight and well lubricated. she was all the time screaming for more with f me, f me.

finally turned to mish and unloaded in her pussy.

both of us were so exhausted. we cuddled and had a nice siesta.

our time to vacate the room was nearing. so went to the bath together. she gave me a good clean up bath and made me watch her bathe herself.

dressed up, paid her for her time and dropped her on the way back from colaba.

overall had a good time.

body. 7/10.

attitude. 9/10 (she did not allow anal)

wir. yes.

damages. 7k (babe) + 800 (hotel) + 100 (tip to roomboy)

she is in town till end of august and will be going home for diwali. will be back in end november.

any seniors who wish to meet her in november, please pm.

Man In India
08-19-13, 15:58
CoolKam30.

There is ample material, including a roadmap, on NL on this forum. You need to RTFF.

Nonetheless, from Churni Road station, take a cab and ask him to drop you at the Harkishandas Hospital. You should be able to locate the lane besides the hospital.

Have good time,

Hi,

Can you please update me with the contact addresss or phone.

Number of the pimp from Navalkar lane.

Thanks

KunalBb
08-19-13, 17:05
Hello Mumbai,

I have an upcoming trip to Mumbai and have been sifting through all the past ISG records to get some good leads for Thane area (will be stationed here)

Have tried a few calls from craigslist and came across this interesting one which talks of nice company with confidentiality. Number ending with 477.

So I called and this gentlemen picks up. I asked him do you provide and he said yes. So I ask him whats the rate and he goes like you say whats your budget and ill provide. So I ask him whether he can whatsapp me some pics but he doesn't know what whatsapp is.

Instead he says. See we don't give in Thane but you can come to Malad where the "candidate" will come and meet you. You can sit and talk to her and see whether you like or not and also discuss rates and finalise. If you like fine, if you don't you just give her the conveyance and matter finished.

SO he ask where am from. Tell him am coming from Goa to which he says I've stayed in Goa for a year even goes on to tell the locality. With high hopes I ask him if he has any contacts in Goa but no luck.

So all of a sudden he is very nice and says you call me one day in advance and I will send 2 candidates and you see hwo you want to go ahead.

Well I really can't figure what to make of this. Never really came across such a setup.

Could anyone enlighten me on this, its genuiness or worthiness.

Cheers,

Kunalbb

Pam007
08-19-13, 18:22
7k for 1 pop looks steep for me sir. i think you should hunt for her friend working in taj. that will be worth a chase. all the best.

guys, met this darjeeling babe again yesterday.

her attitude and stamina were so good the last time i had her previously, i could not resist a wir.

anyways, called her up and she immediately recognized me (i guess she had stored it as caller i'd on her phone).

she is presently staying with her aunt in colaba. she has come to bombay in search of job. but hasn't been successful, because of her bad english accent. it seems some of her neighbour girl friend who work as receptionists in taj president, introduced her to a sp, who in turn helps getting her cash flow. however i had met her through a mutual friend from colaba.

travelled all the way to colaba. i know a few hotels who are gfriendly. called her to the hotel and immediate exchange of cuddles and kisses the moment we met.

paid the hotel 800 for room (1 hr). went to the room, locked the door. she was so horny, she immediately started dfk with clothes still on. the smell of shampoo from her perfectly straight hair was more erotic.

continued dfk for around 10 mins and then she slowly started unbuttoning me from top till she reached the tool.

dry kissed the tool for some time and then pushed me on the bed. pulled my pants off. and was awed with my tool already saluting her.

peeled off her clothes one by one. till she was in bare basics. kissed me top to bottom with special emphasis on the erotic zones. i could see that she could not hold on to start bbbj. took me to the wash room and cleaned my tool area thoroughly.

back in bed, we more dfk and then slowly slid down to gobble the tool between her lips. she is excellent in her bbbj especially with the tongue work accompaning the bbbj. went on with bbbj for more than 10 mins all the time checking wether i am enjoying and need more of her bbbj.

finally could not resist. pulled her down put on the condi and banged her doggy.

her pussy was tight and well lubricated. she was all the time screaming for more with f me, f me.

finally turned to mish and unloaded in her pussy.

both of us were so exhausted. we cuddled and had a nice siesta.

our time to vacate the room was nearing. so went to the bath together. she gave me a good clean up bath and made me watch her bathe herself.

dressed up, paid her for her time and dropped her on the way back from colaba.

overall had a good time.

body. 7/10.

attitude. 9/10 (she did not allow anal)

wir. yes.

damages. 7k (babe) + 800 (hotel) + 100 (tip to roomboy)

she is in town till end of august and will be going home for diwali. will be back in end november.

any seniors who wish to meet her in november, please pm.

Trojan1000
08-19-13, 18:38
I'll be in Mumbai the end of this Month. Have limited experience in Mumbai except with a girl named Maya from SEA some time back that was an ok experience. I'm looking for good Independent contacts and understand that I don't have much of a track record here. I believe that transactions have to be fair and am willing to pay the ISG membership for 2 people if the contacts are good. I would say that there has to be some quality, like the indulgences of Thrusting Rod, but you sir, I suspect don't need me to pay your sponsorship. I'll take care of posting the money to Jackson from the US.

RuffMeUp
08-20-13, 06:17
Hello Mumbai,

I have an upcoming trip to Mumbai and have been sifting through all the past ISG records to get some good leads for Thane area (will be stationed here)

Have tried a few calls from craigslist and came across this interesting one which talks of nice company with confidentiality. Number ending with 477.

So I called and this gentlemen picks up. I asked him do you provide and he said yes. So I ask him whats the rate and he goes like you say whats your budget and ill provide. So I ask him whether he can whatsapp me some pics but he doesn't know what whatsapp is.

Instead he says. See we don't give in Thane but you can come to Malad where the "candidate" will come and meet you. You can sit and talk to her and see whether you like or not and also discuss rates and finalise. If you like fine, if you don't you just give her the conveyance and matter finished.

SO he ask where am from. Tell him am coming from Goa to which he says I've stayed in Goa for a year even goes on to tell the locality. With high hopes I ask him if he has any contacts in Goa but no luck.

So all of a sudden he is very nice and says you call me one day in advance and I will send 2 candidates and you see hwo you want to go ahead.

Well I really can't figure what to make of this. Never really came across such a setup.

Could anyone enlighten me on this, its genuiness or worthiness.

Cheers,

KunalbbHi Kunal.

Many SPs have this type of setup where they call you to a place and show you the stuff and if you agree then you go along else you can deny and pay the conveyance for the girls. No worries until you are not asked to pay anything in advance.

ArisCasa
08-20-13, 07:37
Had quoted me 12k + hotel + Cool Cab fare to Hotel.

When I saw her snaps I don't take it further. [ No Offence but the way I imagine an Air hostess to be is quite diff but day by day is getting blur and the quality of Ah has really deteriorated].

Wheatish in Looks (on darker side). Heavy with huge assets.

Not sure if she really works as an hostess for any airlines. Might be ground staff, not sure though.

Ask for snaps then go ahead but 20k is too much. In 20k you would get good stuff.She comes to Bangalore too often. She says she is trying to be a pilot and is doing a course in HAL for pilot a pilot course. I know for a fact that there is no aircraft pilot course here, only choppers. She quotes 10K plus here. She also has a Dubai mobile number, Mumbai number, blore number. She has different names. Jessica, Farol etc. Very high on attitude. Dusky and plump. 38d racks. Attitude is a put off though.

KunalBb
08-20-13, 09:07
Thanks Ruffmeup. What you said is right. As long as no advance it doesn't seem fishy.

He called up today to inform that thee girl will be calling. Soon after this girl calls. She insists for the borivali area as that's where she is based. Says the guy will provide the place and included in price. 5k for single. Am insisting for 4k for 2 pops. As of now I've said ill call up couple of days before I land in Mumbai and confirm.

From analyzing Google maps I've realised borivali is going to be too far. So will search for action in thane at first.

Kunalbb.

[QUOTE=Ruffmeup.

Many SPs have this type of setup where they call you to a place and show you the stuff and if you agree then you go along else you can deny and pay the conveyance for the girls. No worries until you are not asked to pay anything in advance.[/QUOTE]

ExlnCee
08-20-13, 09:38
Hi Ajay / fellow brothers,

I am likely to meet a girl (not professional) in Colaba / VT / Fort area in a day or two and looking to hire a room for short term fun. Can you guys suggest me a decent (not very expensive) safe hotel / lodge in this area where I can go with her for 2-3 hours? Help will be appreciated. Thanks guys.

Guys, met this darjeeling babe again yesterday.

Her attitude and stamina were so good the last time I had her previously, I could not resist a WIR.

Anyways, called her up and she immediately recognized me (I guess she had stored it as caller I'd on her phone).

She is presently staying with her Aunt in Colaba. She has come to Bombay in search of Job. But hasn't been successful, because of her bad English accent. It seems some of her neighbour girl friend who work as receptionists in Taj President, introduced her to a SP, who in turn helps getting her cash flow. However I had met her through a mutual friend from Colaba.

Travelled all the way to Colaba. I know a few hotels who are Gfriendly. Called her to the hotel and immediate exchange of cuddles and kisses the moment we met...

Varoons
08-20-13, 10:17
I would like to activate PM but do not want to use my credit card. I can pay by cash. Can any bros help?

===============================================

Hi,

Please read the subscription FAQ.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=custompages_subscriptions&title=Subscription%20Membership%20Details%20and%20FAQ

There is also an option for purchasing a subscription using currency via the postal mail.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/subscriptions.php?#subscriptionbymail

Thanks,

Jackson

KunalBb
08-20-13, 11:24
While researching for avenues in thane I have come across this ad for MP on the locanto site.

Called the number and he quotes 0. 5k and extras to be discussed at site.

Googled the number and I get references to diamond and ragini spa near ashok cinema, opposite kunj vihar, thane west.

Searched this forum and no reference either. Does any member have any info / experience of this spa / MP.

Thanks in advance.

Kunal

AjaySh
08-20-13, 11:31
7k for 1 pop looks steep for me sir. I think you should hunt for her friend working in taj. That will be worth a chase. All the best.Yeah,

Had checked for her too. Does not entertain Indian guys, and is very exclusive and discreet.

Mach0
08-20-13, 18:09
I would like to activate PM but do not want to use my credit card. I can pay by cash. Can any bros help? Try it with a Netcard. If you have an account with any of the 'Big Banks' just log into your Online account and create a netcard for 1300 Rs and use it to register here. Netcard is like a temporary credit card. It works!

FuckAndFun
08-20-13, 18:48
Gentlemen,

Got today an offer from cabdriver Bi. (phone number ending by 804) standing at Taj Mahal Hotel taxi stand.

Spoke about an hotel with few girls at 15 minutes from Taj Mahal Hotel for damage 5K one hour.

Someone knows about that guy? Safe? Unsafe?

Thanks for help!

FuckAndFun

AjaySh
08-21-13, 07:12
Dude,

Activate your pm for details on GF hotels.

Aj

Hi Ajay / fellow brothers,

I am likely to meet a girl (not professional) in Colaba / VT / Fort area in a day or two and looking to hire a room for short term fun. Can you guys suggest me a decent (not very expensive) safe hotel / lodge in this area where I can go with her for 2-3 hours? Help will be appreciated. Thanks guys.

Panda305
08-21-13, 11:39
Would like to have decent contact from Mumbai please help.

Trojan1000
08-21-13, 11:45
I got her contacts but a safe hotel keeps me from taking the plunge. Any guidance?

Any other contacts within a decent range for decent pick 10 to 15 does not hurt?The issue you will face with Kyra is that she is reluctant to go to hotels where she may have to show the ID at the front desk. So unless you have a hotel that does not require you to show ID at the front desk or you have house to take her to, don't bother.

Hardrod81
08-21-13, 11:47
Hi all,

I am going to be in Mumbai from Thursday to Saturday and interested to meet some independent females for fun in my hotel room in the evening time, If any of Mumbai mongers can share me some digits which will be really greatfull and I can repay the favor when you guys visit down south Bangalore or hyderabad. And I am also trying my luck from adultfriendfinder and also from CL and Loc and xpatriates. As time is really the constraint I am asking for the information from you guys. Well my price range is 10-15k for fun.

Thanks in advance

Varoons
08-21-13, 12:38
Try it with a Netcard. If you have an account with any of the 'Big Banks' just log into your Online account and create a netcard for 1300 Rs and use it to register here. Netcard is like a temporary credit card. It works!Thank You for that suggestion. I was not aware, so looking forward to have that resolved this week. Also got to know of postal payment.

Hardrod81
08-21-13, 13:22
Hi,

I just googled and came across these two females who have posted their own website, they are asking for 20k for an hour which looks little high, they both are promoting themselves as top models, Does anyone in the Mumbai forum have tried these babes or meet them please give me an input. Attaching the pictures from their website I downloaded.

Thrusting Rod
08-21-13, 15:35
Hi,

I just googled and came across these two females who have posted their own website, they are asking for 20k for an hour which looks little high, They both are promoting themselves as top models, Does anyone in the Mumbai forum have tried these babes or meet them please give me an input. Attaching the pictures from their website I downloaded.All of them are Escort Agencies. The last pic is supposed to be of Shruti. She is now not in India & settled. Not a single one of them is an independent Escort.

Ramesh2009
08-21-13, 19:31
Hi,

I just googled and came across these two females who have posted their own website, they are asking for 20k for an hour which looks little high, They both are promoting themselves as top models, Does anyone in the Mumbai forum have tried these babes or meet them please give me an input. Attaching the pictures from their website I downloaded.Hi,

Beware of such sites. Most of them are fake.

Ramesh2009
08-21-13, 19:36
Hi All.

I am going to be in Mumbai from Thursday to Saturday and interested to meet some independent females for fun in my hotel room in the evening time, If any of Mumbai mongers can share me some digits which will be really greatfull and I can repay the favor when you guys visit down south Bangalore or hyderabad. And I am also trying my luck from adultfriendfinder and also from CL and Loc and xpatriates. As time is really the constraint I am asking for the information from you guys. Well my price range is 10-15k for fun.

Thanks in advanceHi I want to share with you some contacts but I don't have pm facility. I don't know how to help you.

Chengiz
08-22-13, 04:43
They are all fake. They are actresses' pics. If you a do a google image search. You will find out for sure.

These pics are on multiple websites.

Chen

Hi,

I just googled and came across these two females who have posted their own website, they are asking for 20k for an hour which looks little high, They both are promoting themselves as top models, Does anyone in the Mumbai forum have tried these babes or meet them please give me an input. Attaching the pictures from their website I downloaded.

KinkyGuy777
08-22-13, 08:39
I am searching for a kinky mistress who is into toilet plays. Anyone knows of a good strict mistress who can fulfill my fantasy of toilet sex.

KinkyGuy777
08-22-13, 08:42
Hi I want to share with you some contacts but I don't have pm facility. I don't know how to help you.I know a great big boobs female in Mumbai great girl good English speaking.

CaptPeter
08-22-13, 08:54
Well my fellow brothers here,

I was surprised to see a lot of private messages. I sincerly thanks to Zagorkas07 for passing so much numbers to me without me asking anything. I would try to live up to all of urs expectation and ensure good stuffs here, would share details with seniors as I said earlier.

Thanks,

Peter

Praj4
08-22-13, 13:07
[QUOTE=AjaySh She has specifically requested me not to share with anonymous friends. Let me know when you in bombay and where you staying, I will check with her and let you know[/QUOTE]This is unfair that you post 2 FRs on the same girl and we are expected to read it as a porn story! If we were just readers then we couldn't have grown as seniors with quality and quantity of FRs, that too spread over all continents! (For USA there is a separate forum). Then you justify by saying that you need to respect privacy of her but know that we seniors have to be skilled in all those mundane aspects of person handling else one possibly cannot hook up independent babes as I did not only here but in USA, China. Thailand, Switzerland etc.

And of course we surely know how not to disturb your equations [interests] with her! So live and let us grow (again pun unintended!).

Varoons
08-22-13, 14:27
The issue you will face with Kyra is that she is reluctant to go to hotels where she may have to show the ID at the front desk. So unless you have a hotel that does not require you to show ID at the front desk or you have house to take her to, don't bother.Yes, the ID card part is true but she strictly refuses any house escapades, even if you try to convince her that it is the safest bit. I tried. Had some very good arrangements, alas.

SamSamDam
08-22-13, 16:06
Gentlemen,

Got today an offer from cabdriver Bi. (phone number ending by 804) standing at Taj Mahal Hotel taxi stand.

Spoke about an hotel with few girls at 15 minutes from Taj Mahal Hotel for damage 5K one hour.

Someone knows about that guy? Safe? Unsafe?

Thanks for help!

FuckAndFunSafe, ok type of setup, Along the street of McD. Go for 4k.

Thrusting Rod
08-22-13, 17:47
I am posting in this forum, because I gave my word, to that Pune fanatic, KattarPuneri. With the reference of Rashmi from Bhonsale Nagar, I got the contact of this girl from Deep Bungalow area, Tamanna! Collected her from that area & spent the night in my friends apartment on NIBM Road. Attached is her pic.

RedEdit
08-22-13, 18:55
Guys,

I am up in a hotel and am looking for some late night incalls, had a couple of questions. Really appreciate if you could help.

- Is it safe to call for incalls in Westin.

- Are incalls really worth 20K for an hour? I have been to NYC $300 a pop and these rates remind me of that time.

- Please please please let me know how to get to independents willing for incalls.

Thanks

Zag07
08-23-13, 04:28
TR, bro. Just one PM, just a few contacts I believe that one can go through and choose, most of them are south based and personally seen or vouched for and with proper ref, not a few random numbers, I believe the forum credo should be about helping and sharing, and whether number is two or three or four in the names we send at one point, maybe sometime else would be helped similarly. Unless it has been strictly told by the gal / sp not to give out names, or the forum member not to give out the name without his permission. There are numerous posts like that which one should respect and adhere to. I wouldn't share any names like some sort of directory and exchange. Of course, it's a matter of an individuals perception as to how one chooses to see it and instances people have not responded at all, even after taking digits, as is see it there will be exceptions, and on otherside intention of anyone helping someone out would be based on some goodwill.

Wow! You must be an Adonis, for Zagorkas07 to send you so many PM's. at Zagorkas07, I wonder who you are?

FckMyWife
08-23-13, 04:58
Guys,

I am up in a hotel and am looking for some late night incalls, had a couple of questions. Really appreciate if you could help.

- Are incalls really worth 20K for an hour? I have been to NYC $300 a pop and these rates remind me of that time.

- Please please please let me know how to get to independents willing for incalls.

ThanksLooks to be on the higher side.

Hot BoyzXy
08-23-13, 09:28
I am posting in this forum, because I gave my word, to that Pune fanatic, KattarPuneri. With the reference of Rashmi from Bhonsale Nagar, I got the contact of this girl from Deep Bungalow area, Tamanna! Collected her from that area & spent the night in my friends apartment on NIBM Road. Attached is her pic.Nice catch buddy.

Wating for detailed report.

AjaySh
08-23-13, 09:43
Dude,

Westin is not safe unless you check in together.

20k for a pop is exhorbitant unless she is a well know person from the glamour world.

PM any of the members for guidance.

Guys,

Thanks

AjaySh
08-23-13, 09:57
Dude,

I know a Sri Lankan babe who is open to any type of feti. She also enjoys anal. She was in India last week and may visit again in after 5 months.

In case you planning to visit Lanka or can host her in Mumbai, let me know.

I am searching for a kinky mistress who is into toilet plays. Anyone knows of a good strict mistress who can fulfill my fantasy of toilet sex.

RockingDhoni
08-23-13, 10:53
Hi,

It gives me immense pleasure in joining this forum at the age of 40.

During my college days and even afterwards I was known as a reserved and shy person.

Sailed around the world and worked with multinational but despite all this somehow I kept on suppressing.

My desires and kept myself away from mongering. Now at the age of 40 feeling like I am re. Entering my adolescent. For the past few months have been mongering heavily as if I am trying to break all the shackles.

And enjoy the life I was deprived of all these years. Will share my experiences with you guys in due course.

TheNiceGuy
08-23-13, 13:09
Hi,

Has anyone any report on one ShefI Singh from Dadar who's number ends with 9664?

HobbyWiseman
08-23-13, 14:03
Amazing hit sir. This girl is amazing look wise. Post a FR of your session if possible. You rock Thrusting Rod.

I am posting in this forum, because I gave my word, to that Pune fanatic, KattarPuneri. With the reference of Rashmi from Bhonsale Nagar, I got the contact of this girl from Deep Bungalow area, Tamanna! Collected her from that area & spent the night in my friends apartment on NIBM Road. Attached is her pic.

ArisCasa
08-23-13, 14:34
I am posting in this forum, because I gave my word, to that Pune fanatic, KattarPuneri. With the reference of Rashmi from Bhonsale Nagar, I got the contact of this girl from Deep Bungalow area, Tamanna! Collected her from that area & spent the night in my friends apartment on NIBM Road. Attached is her pic.Good catch.

FckMyWife
08-23-13, 17:34
Guys,

ThanksDo check anitas4fun at SEA for triple the time and 1/4th the amount.

Pam007
08-23-13, 18:25
You are at right forum of exchanging experiences and sharing digits. Surprised to see your mention of age, who cares as long as you have functional tool.

Welcome to ISG, activate PM and enjoy.

Hi,

During my college days and even afterwards I was known as a reserved and

And enjoy the life I was deprived of all these years. Will share my experiences with you guys in due course.

PSekeer
08-23-13, 18:58
hi guy,

been watching on the sidelines for over 3-4 months but tr's last posting made me sign up.

haven't seen anyone mention about this so i think i will, apologies if already known. the 5 star hotel in juhu with initials sp is an upscale spa with happy endings available. things to note is that only hj is available and through indian therapist only and not the ne ones.

look: 4-5/10.

availability: only hj, maybe more if you can charm her.

total damage: 1.8-2.2k depending on the massage + plus standard 1k for hj.

i have been there twice, once got the old ne girl who turned rude and next time asked for an indian girl but didn't get a good looking one so was mostly transactional.

RockyInstinct
08-23-13, 21:12
indian therapists aren't good looking here. try massage from lolly. extras available and she is a milf.

hi guy,

been watching on the sidelines for over 3-4 months but tr's last posting made me sign up.

haven't seen anyone mention about this so i think i will, apologies if already known. the 5 star hotel in juhu with initials sp is an upscale spa with happy endings available. things to note is that only hj is available and through indian therapist only and not the ne ones.

look: 4-5/10.

availability: only hj, maybe more if you can charm her.

total damage: 1. 8-2. 2k depending on the massage + plus standard 1k for hj.

i have been there twice, once got the old ne girl who turned rude and next time asked for an indian girl but didn't get a good looking one so was mostly transactional.

FckMyWife
08-24-13, 03:55
Nothing like that on SEA.Sorry its Anita38.

JazzyBoy
08-24-13, 04:09
Dude,

I know a Sri Lankan babe who is open to any type of feti. She also enjoys anal. She was in India last week and may visit again in after 5 months.

In case you planning to visit Lanka or can host her in Mumbai, let me know.Are you talking about evonne?

Bvk1980
08-24-13, 04:35
I am posting in this forum, because I gave my word, to that Pune fanatic, KattarPuneri. With the reference of Rashmi from Bhonsale Nagar, I got the contact of this girl from Deep Bungalow area, Tamanna! Collected her from that area & spent the night in my friends apartment on NIBM Road. Attached is her pic.Really good chick man. Share your experience.

RandomNameAlph
08-24-13, 05:39
so visited the famous chembur mp recently. had called and booked an early slot a day before.

since the famous therapist wasn't with them anymore, the lady at the counter suggested someone else (forgot her name though) and i agreed.

i was shown the room, and changed into the disposable. this therapist walked in and enquired what i was interested in. told her to give me the regular dry massage. after about 30 minutes into the session, pointless conversation veered to extras and such. she said only handshake is available. i asked for more, and she said 2k for b2b. i agreed for that too (i didn't even bargain). she had a really nice rack though. good massage, decent handjob and lovely rack. i know i overpaid, but won't from next time if i don't get more services and cooperation.

looks. 7/10.

body. 7/10 (on the heavier side, but smooth skin)

boobs. 9/10.

damages. 1.7k (counter) + 2k (b2b, handjob) +.3k tip.

wir. yes but will drive a hard bargain next time.

i know i ended up overpaying, when i could have had an independent for a bit more. but with an independent i don't know if i can trust her or not and deal with nakhras plus getting her over my place without raising eyebrows. too many constraints.

can senior members help me out with a few more vfm mps? or if possible contacts of independents? would be grateful.

Cute Mumbai Guy
08-24-13, 06:12
Finally met up with a independent here in Borivali. Her name is Pammi, a gujju girl from Borivali. She operates in Mira road and Borivali.

We met up at charkop where she knew a housewife who rents out her bedroom for 500 bucks.

The room was neat and clean with good ac and a decent enough bathroom.

Coming to Pammi, looks are good, body is nice, did not allow to take pics whether nude or clothed. We started off with a nice DFK for 5-10 mins. We both got undressed and washed ourselves. That was when I saw her awesome racks hanging. They were pretty huge and fun to play with. Played with her body for some time and then she started with a BBBJ. It was a decent BBBJ. I gave her a finger fuck for some time. She climaxed once while I was finguring her, I could feel the heat on my hand. Because she had climaxed and was in total heat, she hurriedly put on a cd and asked me to bang her hard, which I did for some time. Her moans and hot body did not make me last for that long and I came within 1-2 minutes.

Overall. 7/10.

Body. 8/10.

Attitude. 8/10.

BBBJ. 8/10.

FJ. 8/10.

Chemistry. 9/10.

Damage. 4k for her and 500 for the room.

WIR. Yes.

I am willing to share her contact, only if you are a senior contributing member.

Cheers!

PartBbj
08-24-13, 09:09
I am posting in this forum, because I gave my word, to that Pune fanatic, KattarPuneri. With the reference of Rashmi from Bhonsale Nagar, I got the contact of this girl from Deep Bungalow area, Tamanna! Collected her from that area & spent the night in my friends apartment on NIBM Road. Attached is her pic.Hi,

I am quite new to the forum, but not to the mongering as had been trying my luck with newspaper ads and MP, but with no quality experience except for one in Pune back in 2007.

Am in desperate need for some leads (independent). Please help.

AjaySh
08-24-13, 10:40
Evonne is passed her menupause age long back. Her niece Tamina is active now.

She is only 18, but bypasses Eve with any fetish.

They have a Mongolian MILF friend too. Excellent skills attitude and stamina.

If there are a large number of seniors interested, we can extend an early invite to visit Bombay too.

Are you talking about evonne?

MontiBhai
08-24-13, 11:21
It is never late. We should enjoy life.

Hi,

During my college days and even afterwards I was known as a reserved and shy person.

Sailed around the world and worked with multinational but despite all this somehow I kept on suppressing.

My desires and kept myself away from mongering. Now at the age of 40 feeling like I am re. Entering my adolescent. For the past few months have been mongering heavily as if I am trying to break all the shackles.

Peter Patros
08-24-13, 14:27
If she was here last week, I guess it was Tamina, Evonne's protege.

QUOTE=JazzyBoy; 1462878]Are you talking about evonne?[/QUOTE]

PSekeer
08-24-13, 14:37
indian therapists aren't good looking here. try massage from lolly. extras available and she is a milf.yes, that is why i stopped going. is lolly the small and round ne girl? she has a mustache. the one who denied me was abbie, tall and old (31yrs old).

Jag At Hyd
08-24-13, 16:14
Hi fellow members of this site. I am extremely new here. Can someone let me know what the abbreviation SEA is? I found it used quite often here. For example "She is from SEA" and so on. I propose to get myself a premium membership over the next few days to join festivities.

Jag Hyd

Thrusting Rod
08-24-13, 17:39
Hi fellow members of this site. I am extremely new here. Can someone let me know what the abbreviation SEA is? I found it used quite often here. For example "She is from SEA" and so on. I propose to get myself a premium membership over the next few days to join festivities.

Jag HydSexy Escort Ads!

EatPrayLove
08-24-13, 17:50
TR, bro. Just one PM, just a few contacts I believe that one can go through and choose, most of them are south based and personally seen or vouched for and with proper ref, not a few random numbers, I believe the forum credo should be about helping and sharing, and whether number is two or three or four in the names we send at one point, maybe sometime else would be helped similarly. Unless it has been strictly told by the gal / sp not to give out names, or the forum member not to give out the name without his permission. There are numerous posts like that which one should respect and adhere to. I wouldn't share any names like some sort of directory and exchange. Of course, it's a matter of an individuals perception as to how one chooses to see it and instances people have not responded at all, even after taking digits, as is see it there will be exceptions, and on otherside intention of anyone helping someone out would be based on some goodwill.Having hit upon the forum just a couple of months back and fortunately having been welcomed wholeheartedly by most, I am sure the journey wouldn't have been this smooth for me if not for the co-operation and support that was lent by fellow ISGians (Anil Blr, Zag, Peter Patros just to name a few). Am sure the seniors are in a totally different league all together (respect to eminances like TR, Anti Klpd, Narc, King Prawn etc) and its the sheer quality of their mongering reports that drives us fledgelings to improvise and go where no man has gone before (pun intended).

So am sure we all can just keep it up (literally) and have a blast, irrespective of the number of posts to each others names. Cheers!

Sharvarandy
08-25-13, 03:08
Gentleman,

Well I won't address the ladies as I doubt there are too many on this forum. Now I know there are members who are experienced beyond imagination so this one is for you'll. What's the action like in NL lane near charni road and could anyone of you'll suggest a really beautiful woman in her late 20's or early 30's.

Also if any one would like to recommend an all service provider in the area or in and around town and bandra. You help will be much appreciated and I would reciprocate with help as and when needed.

Cheers folks.

HorneyGiri
08-25-13, 03:46
Hi folks,

New to this site and turning that critical 40 age and looking for action.

I am going to be in Mumbai place called Kurla am looking any contacts for good looking girls for full experience. As I do not have a place to host prefer if they can. Any help best place to go. I know this looks formal.

Not sure how to find that on this site also.

CanadianJoe
08-25-13, 08:08
FR,

I was visiting Mumbai just for the weekend and for the first time. Unfortunately, that didn't give me much time to shop around or RTFF. I messaged several independents and agencies both from SEA and locanto, including the famous Kyra. The only answer I received back within the same day was from Deepika who is an agency with a website and last four digits of 7006.

When we spoke on the phone, it was a guy and his spoken English was very bad so we went back to texting. He quoted me 10K / 2hrs which I didn't mind. He sent me pics of 6 girls and I picked one of them and we agreed on the time and confirmed that the service would include BBBJ and DFK (which are the most important to me) and that the girl speaks good English. He ignored my question about her name 3 times.

The girl showed up even a few min early, but there was a few surprises. Instead of one girl, there were two, neither looked like any of the 6 girls and neither spoke much English. I didn't understand what's going on or what I was supposed to do, so I called the guy. He explained that I should pick one and give the money to the other and send her away. I picked one of them who was a cute petit 21 years old from Hyderabad dark completed. She gave me her name later as Snu. I liked her looks and body so didn't complain about the apparent switch.

There was no room for any chit chat due to the language barrier so we got right into it. The service was awful. She was obviously a novice who hated that job and her life and just wanted to get it over with (that's what I gathered from the few English words she knew). She did BBBJ, but she sucked at it (pun intended). I had to stop her after a couple minutes because she started to hurt me. No DFK and the lips were completely and tightly shut. I tried everything possible to get her in the mood to no avail. All that was a big turn off to the point that I lost my erection twice during the intercourse. The third time I managed to finish and came on her stomach.

I felt really sorry for the little frightened girl, but also felt sorry for myself having paid that much for such a shitty service. We finished everything in 45 min and I didn't bother to ask for a second as I was completely uninterested.

Overall 4/10.

Looks 7/10.

Body 7. 5/10 (nice perky boobs and beautiful legs)

Service 0/10.

Will most definitely not repeat.

Hardrod81
08-25-13, 09:23
After writing in the forum and asking for help from senior mongers on 22nd, the worst thing I imagined to happen was my mobile phone GPRS not working the minute I landed in Mumbai. Was not able to log in to web to check the response I got from Senior Mongers, Thanks to all of them who responded and I am really sorry that I couldn't try any of the leads you guys shared with me. As got fully tied up with training on 22 and 23rd all I left out was evening of 23rd.

1. As I posted those pictures of some escorts which few mongers said belonged to actress I realized it after google those pictures in image search they matched of a actress still got plenty of mails from these so called independents asking my contact number and time for action and hotel details. So fixed up with one of the girls and asked to drop at my hotel by 7. 30 pm till 7 pm it was another girl who was in conversation and suddenly at 8 p someone else called and said she is on the way to meet me thats why I realized its not an independent and its the typical SP stuff. She said she will be in my hotel by another 20 min. At 9 again she called and said she reached my hotel and asked me to meet her outside when I went out I didn't find any when I called she was asking come next to this lane that lane after 30 min wasting my time giving her and her provider where I am they told they reached a hotel in andheri when I told them I am in hotel in kurla. Went back to my room and finished 3 beers when the SP called and said the girl reached went down and got a shock of my life seeing her and called the SP he said 20k / hr I said no way he came down all the way to 12k / hr I said I am not paying 5k / hr and walked off and switched off my phone. Just went to bed

2. Day to called a senior monger who I know for last 5 years luckily he was free that and he had shared around couple of numbers whom I can meet, spoke to first one she is around 26 said she lives near andheri west and sent her pictures as I don't prefer more flesh on body I said her not interested this time to meet her,

The next one was a girl from Thane she said she can reach my hotel by 2 pm I said lets catch up. She dropped on time her name is Rashmi and she was petite.

Height: 5.2.

Weight around 50kgs.

32 B size not a great boobs to suck

We had chat for few minutes and started with the action

She had a clean no mark body with smooth skin and a cute smile on face

Started with little bit of kissing. Little turn off no DFK no direct kissing too she was avoiding it saying not comfortable

And then started going down here came the second shock no BBBJ she said she can do only CBJ I said carry on with it did it for few minutes

Then started sitting on top me and was trying to hold me tight and rub her boobs on my face had few mins fun in that position then moved to the main action

We started with missionary for 5 min then moved on to she riding me on top and went around for another 5 min before we finished the session

Then took break and just got cleaned up and started the second session this time I told I want BBBJ she said no and relentlessly agreed to just lick my dick which was good enough to charge it up and moved to doggy style and rammed her hard for 5 min and then moved to missionary and finished in that position

Face: 7/10

Body 7/10 Boobs were little small

Attitude: 7/10 CBJ is sad part

Cost: 6k / 2 hour

WIR: yes may be if I don't find anyone in my next Mumbai trip

Service Satisfaction Index SSI: 6/10 need to match the requirements of customer

Well as the number is shared my a senior monger so I can't help in sharing the contact.

Hardrod81
08-25-13, 09:33
I am posting in this forum, because I gave my word, to that Pune fanatic, KattarPuneri. With the reference of Rashmi from Bhonsale Nagar, I got the contact of this girl from Deep Bungalow area, Tamanna! Collected her from that area & spent the night in my friends apartment on NIBM Road. Attached is her pic.Looks like you know how to catch a gold fish from the muddy waters. I would say nice catch thanks for helping the forum and fellow mongers by making new discovery like this one.

HotChocolate80
08-25-13, 14:04
random, can you share the details of mp. [email address deleted by admin] unable to pm you.

so visited the famous chembur mp recently. had called and booked an early slot a day before.

since the famous therapist wasn't with them anymore, the lady at the counter suggested someone else (forgot her name though) and i agreed.

i was shown the room, and changed into the disposable. this therapist walked in and enquired what i was interested in. told her to give me the regular dry massage. after about 30 minutes into the session, pointless conversation veered to extras and such. she said only handshake is available. i asked for more, and she said 2k for b2b. i agreed for that too (i didn't even bargain). she had a really nice rack though. good massage, decent handjob and lovely rack. i know i overpaid, but won't from next time if i don't get more services and cooperation...editor's note: this report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. please do not post email addresses in the forum. instead, please invite other forum members to contact you directly via the forum's private messaging system. thanks!

Sach2382
08-25-13, 16:24
Hi everyone,

Thus is my first time to post any review. Learning how to do it. Using diff terms such as PM, SEA etc. I have been to Westin on Fri night and it was safe. I was asked about my companion but I told she will be coming later. And we never went to reception again. It was safe and fun.

Dude,

20k for a pop is exhorbitant unless she is a well know person from the glamour world.

FckMyWife
08-25-13, 16:32
Dear TR,

I do not understand what do you mean by being taken for a ride. I had sent you a PM requesting for contacts and describing my limited mongering experience and your response was also replied to you in the most respectful way. Further, you have stated that you have seen me face to face in a bar in Bandra. I do not agree to that because I do not drink nor do I stay in Bandra. As a senior member, I can only have one thing for you that is respect but this kind of post doesn't really make sense. There was nothing in my request that would have been close to offending anyone. Further, one of the forum members "Rajarao" had sent a pm to which I had adequately responded. I can meet up with you at an appropriate time convinient to you in case you have doubts.Actually his problem is he takes all fakes for real and reals for fakes.

With due respects.

Sach2382
08-25-13, 16:43
I m looking for her number. Can you PM her number to me please. Help appreciated.

Dude,

Hello all seniors and new comers.

Fr for Neha Yari road Versova.

Contact given by my friend for Neha I called her 5pm and meeting fixed near Yari road bus stop in luxurious flat of 3 bed.

She sms address I reach little late at 5. 45 pm she welcome me with good kiss on my chick and offer me with cold drink.

After finishing drink we got into action, she wore mini skirt first she washed my jhony in bathroom for BBBJ OMG she is wild sucker of dick I think she was very much experience deep throat with tea baging for 15mins I was cum in her mouth..===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Thrusting Rod
08-25-13, 18:07
Looks like you know how to catch a gold fish from the muddy waters. I would say nice catch thanks for helping the forum and fellow mongers by making new discovery like this one.Tamanna! What about the Mall lady, albeit a MILF? The girl in the bra & panties? The Delta Airlines crew. I think I have passed on quite a few catches. Have landed a Makapao, willing to travel. She is 22 & from Kalina. Will get back on Monday, when we return.

Joshua Dsouza
08-25-13, 23:24
Tamanna! What about the Mall lady, albeit a MILF? The girl in the bra & panties? The Delta Airlines crew. I think I have passed on quite a few catches. Have landed a Makapao, willing to travel. She is 22 & from Kalina. Will get back on Monday, when we return.Thrusting Rod can I ask what's the name of the Kalina chick because I got a second place there which I use only for mongering so I'm suprised I didn't meet her before.

Sharvarandy
08-26-13, 03:27
Gentlemen,

This is some serious info. New punters need to be aware of:

1. Any SP asking for Rs 20000 an hour is bullshitting you. No woman is technically worth that much. Most of them charge 5k to 6k an hour but some might want 10k.

2. Most of the pics sent by SP's are fake and Internet downloads. If you send you a pic of a stunning woman, be rest assured what's come your way is shit.

3. SP's will not answer your call once the girl reaches you so if you need something talk to the girl.

4. Start with cheaper punts rather than these classy women who have their whims and fancies and the service is mostly shit.

5. Go pay a visit to Kumars on NL in Charnin road. It's a must and an amazing experience.

PartBbj
08-26-13, 07:39
HI TR,

I already have been doing RTFF, and am a regular follower of your posts, but also have tried picking up tips from the forum, but my luck has always landed me in shit stuffs and hence was looking for help from you.

You are the best judge to identify a LE and would leave it up to you to decide.

Please see if you can help me with some contacts of your preference.

Santa3
08-26-13, 15:17
Gentlemen,

1. Any SP asking for Rs 20000 an hour is bullshitting you. No woman is technically worth that much. Most of them charge 5k to 6k an hour but some might want 10k.

2. Most of the pics sent by SP's are fake and Internet downloads. If you send you a pic of a stunning woman, be rest assured what's come your way is shit.

3. SP's will not answer your call once the girl reaches you so if you need something talk to the girl.

4. Start with cheaper punts rather than these classy women who have their whims and fancies and the service is mostly shit.

5. Go pay a visit to Kumars on NL in Charni road. It's a must and an amazing experience.Bang on! On all points. In addition to this, whenever an SP asks your budget, start at 2k. That way they won't have the balls to quote 20k. All the females and SP's have this mindset that a client procured vide the internet means at least 50 % more hike in rates! Means that such punters can afford it! Same girl's off line rate will be at least 30%.50% less than what has been quoted online.

BiziBoy2012
08-26-13, 15:56
24/08/2013.

On Saturday morning had some time to spare, so tried to set up with my regular girl but could not get thru to her as her phone was out of reach.

Then out of the blue, a forum friend called and wanted to know about a the gal I was trying to reach, he also was trying to reach her at the same time.

Had a chat with and asked him for a referral. He asked for a few minutes and returned my call, telling me he has set me up with his regular gal and that I should call her right away to set things up. I called the gal and she did respond very well in impeccable english, I again called up the buddy to confirm her service and looks. He assured me to have faith in his word,

Anyways played blind and went ahead to fix the place in gorai at borivali and on the way she asked me if I have wattsapp on my cell. I replied in the affirmative and sent her the number and she sent a pic which she had taken a few minutes back.

Was mighty pleased with her appearance and she directed me to the hotel and she was already waiting in the hotel room,

Gave me a hug and a wide smile as I squeezed her tightly,

Started small chit chat and offered her a cup of coffee. Ordered a couple of cups and after the coffee proceeded towards the bathroom to clean ourselves up.

She started with a dfk, and man she was a great kisser. A total GFE experience. Her hair smelt really nice[ very soft and medium length]

Licked me all over and loved her BBBJ and nut sucking, slowly removed her bra to reveal perfectly round and taut tits. Sucked on the nipples and they were erect within a few minutes.

Removed her g-string to reveal a nice clean shaven pussy, fingered her clit and she started getting wet, then soon after went into action rcg, then cummed into her pussy mish style.

Washed up and rested for a few minutes and in some time started round 2

Again a great kisser, had johnny up in no time with her fabulous BBBJ, then went for action in mish then switched to doggie. She had a round ass and a tight little pussy. Loved the look of me plunging into a perfect hourglass figure from the back.

Cummed and lay aside her, then cleaned up and exited the hotel.

A big thanks to the forum friend who did set me up for action.

Ratings

Looks 9/10.

Body 9/10.

Tits 10/10 [ the way I love them]

Hygiene 10/10 absolutely clean and shaven pussy. No body odour as well

Service 9. 5/10 a great kisser

Overall, extremely satisfied with her in all the departments.

WIR SURELY
DAMAGES as suggested by the forum buddy

AjaySh
08-26-13, 18:37
Guys,

A few snaps of the Sri Lankan Nymphs who are open to Fetish, Anal, CIM, etc etc.

I have personally used the Mongolian MILF. She's actually worth the time and money. Excellent skills and stamina too.

Some pics of Eve, Mongol MILF and Tam.

Recommend Tam for those who love a sex marathon.

Evonne is passed her menupause age long back. Her niece Tamina is active now.

She is only 18, but bypasses Eve with any fetish.

They have a Mongolian MILF friend too. Excellent skills attitude and stamina.

If there are a large number of seniors interested, we can extend an early invite to visit Bombay too.

BirdHsa
08-26-13, 18:40
Hi,

Had read about NL so landed up last sat afternoon. Went to ground floor first. Then to 2nd. Liked a Bengali girl Payal. Picked her. Negotiating earlier dint work for me. As she did covered BJ. Asked her to come on top then finally came in missy position. Had to put with her nakhras. But I guess tht comes with the better looking ones of th lot.

Looks 7.

Attitude 6.

GFE 6.

Damage 2.3 k.

Wir: nop.

Peter Patros
08-26-13, 18:47
Santa, good to see you again man!

Bang on! On all points. In addition to this, whenever an SP asks your budget, start at 2k. That way they won't have the balls to quote 20k. All the females and SP's have this mindset that a client procured vide the internet means at least 50 % more hike in rates! Means that such punters can afford it! Same girl's off line rate will be at least 30%.50% less than what has been quoted online.

RedEdit
08-26-13, 20:06
Guys,

Is the woman who calls herself Lubnaa worth it?

Any reviews? Really steep price. Need to know if its worth it.

Thanks

HardBoy3232
08-26-13, 22:13
Hi,

This is my first post in this forum. I am very new to Mumbai and have very little idea about the activities. I am looking forward some good looking girls. Seniors please help me by giving some contacts in and around Powai and Bandra. I am looking for some good places and MPs also.

Aaraardee
08-27-13, 05:56
Hi Guys,

Was just going through the SEA site. There are a lot of reviews about Sonal Khan. Can anyone please enlighten about her. I read that she is very good (though slightly older) , but good in service and doesn't charge much. Would appreciate some reviews about her.

BiziBoy2012
08-27-13, 06:50
Guys,

Is the woman who calls herself Lubnaa worth it? Any reviews? Really steep price. Need to know if its worth it.

ThanksGUYS

Do take a little time and effort RTFF and you will have a treasure trove of info

Aaraardee
08-27-13, 07:23
Absolutely True!

Gentlemen,

5. Go pay a visit to Kumars on NL in Charnin road. It's a must and an amazing experience.

Vompat
08-27-13, 07:42
Dear fellow mongerers,

I ve been doing RTTF but I have to say that I still don't understand how the things work in Mumbay.

I will have my first trip to India next week, will be staying 2 nights in Juhu beach, will have late at night possibility to sneak out. What would you do in my shoes?

Any help would be appreaciated & my report will follow.

V

GamIndia
08-27-13, 08:15
Hey guys,

Went to the Erstwhile famous bright spa in Bandra. They have shifted from Pali Naka.

Located the place in one of the bylanes of Khar.

Same lady at the counter and I knew I had to get to bargaining. She started with 1600. Saying that usually it's 2100 but since I was a regular I would be charged 1600.

I said no ways I was paying anything more than 1000. I was damn sure in my head that its going to be 1000 or nothing at all. After some nakhras, she agreed.

The girl came in (name Muskaan). Decent face, ok figure, but great butt.

Took a plain massage. Which was as usual a formality. She asked for services and said that since I was a regular I knew the prices. I handed a 1000 and asked for B2B. She didn't too much nakhra and started. She stripped down to her panty, and as expected, her butt was awesome. And the service was simply awesome. Gave my body good attention with her booobs, and extra attention to johny with her boobs. Massaged johny with her boobs, which was nice.

Turned out to be a fantastic eve.

So I now have something within walking distance in case johny needs to shed some load.

PartyAnimal
08-27-13, 10:17
Hey guys,

Back to aamchi Mumbai again and have been working my ass off since last week. Tried to get some success with mps in thane but they seem to be closed, specially the one I was regular at Dyna. The scene seems to be changing everytime I visit here. Can anyone of you can help me with some good mps in and around fort area. Don't need full service, HJ and b2b would be fine. I know some places in suburbs but after a really long work week, don't want to travel that far from Sobo. Will reciprocate the favour with some good mps in ncr.

Cheers!

PartyAnimal
08-27-13, 11:03
Checked out midday and no ads for SOBO MPs.

Guys with contacts in SoBo please pm.

HsPuppy55
08-27-13, 11:07
Hi everybody,

Posting after a long time and that too in Bombay and not Delhi where most of my FRs are.

I am still awaiting for feedback from members for the Chembur Spa.

Also will be obliged if someone can PM me on the up market luxury Spa Scene in Chembur where one can get a really good massage ending in atleast an expert HJ. The ambiance of the Spa being most important.

Most of the FRs I see in Bombay are of FS with hardly any Spa reports unlike in Delhi where the FS reports and Spa / MP reports are more or less evenly balanced.

Looking forward to atleast a few Spa reports in the Bombay forum.

King Tony and others please respond.

Thrusting Rod
08-27-13, 12:56
Off late, they have security on each floor in the corridor from after midnight till 8 AM. Anybody exiting from any room in this period is counter-checked with reception.

HobbyWiseman
08-27-13, 14:10
Girls look good. Do anyone of them travel to Bangalore anytime?

Guys,

A few snaps of the Sri Lankan Nymphs who are open to Fetish, Anal, CIM, etc etc.

I have personally used the Mongolian MILF. She's actually worth the time and money. Excellent skills and stamina too.

Some pics of Eve, Mongol MILF and Tam.

Recommend Tam for those who love a sex marathon.

Patience20
08-27-13, 14:18
Any ideas for the club for a loner for Wednesday night action for fishing. Went to Blue frog on Saturday but seems to be hardly and freelancers any other recommendation would be appreciated.

HardBoy3232
08-27-13, 14:24
Hi guys,

Any idea about any massage parlour providing special services? I mean to say, full body to body / Nuru or Soapy kind?

Thanks

Santa3
08-27-13, 15:08
Any ideas for the club for a loner for Wednesday night action for fishing. Went to Blue frog on Saturday but seems to be hardly and freelancers any other recommendation would be appreciated.Try the erstwhile Madness at Hotel Rammee on Khar SV road. Should have no problems.

Patience20
08-27-13, 15:25
Try the erstwhile Madness at Hotel Rammee on Khar SV road. Should have no problems.Thanks Santa should try tomorrow are they open on Tuesday as well and Do they allow stags.

VinodP
08-27-13, 15:41
Hi fellas,

I have recently activated my paid subscription. I am new to mongering in Mumbai. I would really be obliged if senior members can PM me some contacts. Its my earnest request to help me. My budget is 5k-6k. I will share my FR on this forum. Thanking you in advance.

With due regards,

VinodP

PartyAnimal
08-27-13, 16:00
took the tedious task of hunting down mps in town again. the one opposite akbar ali's refused and so did the one next to jb. went to one of the famous 5 star hotel in np and opted for a massage expecting at least an erotic massage. the ritual was really good like washing the feet and all, massage was decent but was disappointed to see the therapist avoiding all the erotic areas from a miles distance. no bum massage. tried hinting for extras but no avail. came out extremely horny and unsatisfied. massage was good though, specially the oils they use, and ambience was pretty relaxing. had i not been horny, probably would have dozed off. therapist was a sexy one as well.

Horneydick
08-27-13, 17:11
As a senior member TR surely has reasons to be choosy about sharing his contacts, Juniors like us got to learn from his experiences.

Actually his problem is he takes all fakes for real and reals for fakes.

With due respects.

Pam007
08-27-13, 17:29
Hey TR,

Lot of names being taken in your recent reports, can you please explain what really went wrong? So we all can be careful about their name and Modus operandi? This will be in the interest and spirit of this forum.

Dear TR,

I do not understand what do you mean by being taken for a ride. I had sent you a PM requesting for contacts and describing my limited mongering experience and your response was also replied to you in the most respectful way. Further, you have stated that you have seen me face to face in a bar in Bandra. I do not agree to that because I do not drink nor do I stay in Bandra. As a senior member, I can only have one thing for you that is respect but this kind of post doesn't really make sense. There was nothing in my request that would have been close to offending anyone. Further, one of the forum members "Rajarao" had sent a pm to which I had adequately responded. I can meet up with you at an appropriate time convinient to you in case you have doubts.

Horneydick
08-27-13, 17:44
Visited a couple of MPs in Powai near the famous pizza outlet on Sunday. Here's the experience.

MP on the Ground Floor. Saw about 3 MPs lined up and was confused which one to enter, was standing outside when one of the guys came out who was at the reception and asked me what I was looking for pat came the reply massage. He called one girl. A petite average looking maharashtrian girl and went upstairs (mezannine floor) with her. She enquired whether I had been there before to which I replied that this was the first time in this spa. She explained me that you know about charges and service to which I replied yes and we agreed for 1k for b2b. She started with an ok massage with gel and then after 30 minutes started with service removed her top and came on top with her undies, gave a shitty towel to cover my jonny and started rubbing me. I moved her aside as I tend to cum early and proceeded to suck her average but firm titties to which the be* replied that don't suck you may squeeze hard but don't suck. I sucked her titties for sometime and squeezed her small ass, groped her and tired to finger her pussy but she tried her level best to avoid my hands and wank me quickly. I started squeezing her tits and came quickly. She didn't even clean my jonny (talk about customer service) and just washed herself and told me to change. Very lame and pathetic service, miss the glory days of MPs in Mulund and Thane. To top it she told me to come again to which I replied never.

Stats:

Spa Ambience. Non-Existant and very shady.

Girl. Face. 4/10 (Young but sad)

Tits. 5/10

Service. 4/10 (waste)

Damages. 2.5k (1.5k counter +1K extras)

Proceeded to the famous 9 s for another round.

Was asked whether it was my first time to which I said no. Was taken upstairs and asked to wait as the the rooms were busy. Saw a feeble and infirm old man walk out assisted by one of the staff from the MP room, talk about age having no bar for mongering. Was assigned a girl Pa. Had a nice hard gel massage and then extras. B2b. The girl pulled off her top and she had nice hard tits. Sucked them and she removed her pants and asked me to finger her pussy. Asked me to squeeze her tits hard and pushed her tits in my mouth and kissed me occassionally. She applied gel on my jonny and wanked me to satisfaction after some time.

Stats :

Spa Ambience. Ok room but pathetic set-up for a toilet.

Face- 5/10.

Tits. 7/10 (nice round and firm but with a beer belly)

Service. 8/10 (very co-operative and understanding girl)

Damages. 3k counter + 1k (shit expensive)

WIR. Never. MPs are past their glory days.

HotChocolate80
08-27-13, 18:18
Try RR, HJ only no more extras.

Hi everybody,

Posting after a long time and that too in Bombay and not Delhi where most of my FRs are.

I am still awaiting for feedback from members for the Chembur Spa.

Also will be obliged if someone can PM me on the up market luxury Spa Scene in Chembur where one can get a really good massage ending in atleast an expert HJ. The ambiance of the Spa being most important.

Most of the FRs I see in Bombay are of FS with hardly any Spa reports unlike in Delhi where the FS reports and Spa / MP reports are more or less evenly balanced.

Looking forward to atleast a few Spa reports in the Bombay forum.

King Tony and others please respond.

AjaySh
08-27-13, 19:30
These chicks travel for partying and shopping. They also love unhibited sex. They charge guys like us for a screw to pay for their shopping, party and travel. Their usual area of operation is cities in south India. Can check with them if they can visit Bangalore or Bombay.

Girls look good. Do anyone of them travel to Bangalore anytime?

HotChocolate80
08-27-13, 19:32
Can't pm. Possible for you to share Anita's contact. I am [Email address deleted by Admin]

Do check anitas4fun at SEA for triple the time and 1/4th the amount.EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Joshua Dsouza
08-27-13, 20:44
Off late, they have security on each floor in the corridor from after midnight till 8 AM. Anybody exiting from any room in this period is counter-checked with reception.Hmmmm that's strange never faced problems in Novotel as I got contacts working there but since you monger there will take your word and I'll be cautious.

PartyAnimal
08-27-13, 20:48
No scene in Fort / SoBo?

Patience20
08-27-13, 21:54
Http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?959-New-Delhi

This guy is supposedly here for 5 nights.

This is the person, who sent me a PM that he was in Thane areas, got the numbers & next day posted that he was partying in Bandra. This chap is a Data collector. But, Santa, your seniority gives you the right to take a call.Data collector come on why should I collect the data have got couple of friends in Bandra and where I went for partying so that does not mean I collect Data its all about the company and thrusting I have seen your posts buddy in delhi posts do I collect or share the data. By the way thanks thursting to share the contacts with me when last time i was here in April though i couldnt try them but dont take it otherwise and I will not share it without your consent. In the post i have been asking the names of the clubs and not any specific girls. hope i have clarified my stand.

Thrusting Rod
08-28-13, 07:53
Hmmmm that's strange never faced problems in Novotel as I got contacts working there but since you monger there will take your word and I'll be cautious.Noticed first time on 18th August. Then on 3 other nights. In fact I was taken aback, when I came out of my room at 7:15 AM & saw security outside the Premium Lounge. While returning from breakfast, checked out 5th Floor as if by mistake & found security there as well. Better be cautious. Prefer if you don't mention the dates to your contacts, which in all probability will be the concierge, as that might compromise me.

Aaraardee
08-28-13, 08:08
Do they operate in Chennai. I have read about them in Chennai forum as well. Can you please PM me their details. I will be visiting Chennai next week for a few days.Thanks.

These chicks travel for partying and shopping. They also love unhibited sex. They charge guys like us for a screw to pay for their shopping, party and travel. Their usual area of operation is cities in south India. Can check with them if they can visit Bangalore or Bombay.

PartyAnimal
08-28-13, 09:22
Some strange shit happened last night. After the massage, I wad feeling damn horny and sat in the hotel lounge and ordered some coffee. Noticed a real cutie on a different table. Eyes met, smiles reciprocated and soon we were on the same table. Discussed what we do and all. She was waiting for some client who was stuck up in traffic. Definitely not a pro given her attire and personality. Started flirting with each other. Paid the bill, walked into the elevator which was empty. Some kissing and boob pressing. She felt my balls. Ting. Elevator door opens at my floor, ask her to come to my room. She is breathing heavily, says no since client could come anytime. Ask her what about meeting after she's done with the client? Door closing. She pulls me in and kisses me passionately. Feel her pussy which is wet from beneath her skirt. Elevator About to reach lobby. We separate and adjust our clothes. She walks out and winks, saying "Not so easy stupid. I'm not that kinda girl". Walks down towards the lobby. Greeted by someone. I guess it's the client. Elevator door closes. I press my floor number, yet to recover from what just happened. Should've taken her number. Stupid me. Look onwards the roof to find a CCTV camera. Shit! Hope no one has recorded it. Nervous and having dark blue balls, off to bed hoping she would come back. Doze off with a hard on. Not going to rate her since she's not a pro.

Corleone123
08-28-13, 09:31
Before I start let me tell you women are getting hornier by the day in this city. I read somewhere they use this as shopping money and it is def true. From Shopping malls to movie theatres there are so many single women.

Anyways for now let me report my spa exp yesterday evening. More to follow

Went yesterday evening for another round at the spa in Juhu. Since they know me well enough now it's pretty much standard a quick massage for like 20mins and remaining time feeling them up, fingering and ball licking. Although this time a little further.

So I go in about 5 ish. She comes in 20 mins late as she was busy with another client and apologised. She starts the massage where I lie facing downwards. Gives me an amazing butt massage followed by her legs / feet touching my tool. Was totally turned on and started feeling her up. She held my tool in her hand and started saying so big and nice. This time I told her she should go a little further. Finally processed with a BBJ and kissing all over. I caught hold of her face and was trying to push my dick in her mouth deeper. I came a little quick she did not swallow but smiled. After that I made her lie down and started massaging her. Shortly after got on top of her and was trying to fuck her from behind although with her pants on. She seemed to get turned on and started moaning.

Put my finger in her mouth where she started sucking it like a lollypop. After the massage she kissed me and I was totally exhausted. She then got me a warm towel and wiped me all over. Normally she does not go that far with anyone except after 3-4 turns.

Willing to pass on this but will need a good one in return. I am quite enjoying the spa scene now and must admit, women are getting bolder once trust is formed.

Would prefer something along the lines of Juhu, Andheri Khar and Bandra. Spa quality should be good and smell nice.

Spa quality- 8/10.

Girl NE- 7. 5/10.

Massage-7. 5/10.

If you like plumpish women- 9/10.

DesiDilruba
08-28-13, 09:31

i was shown the room, and changed into the disposable. this therapist walked in and enquired what i was interested in. told her to give me the regular dry massage. after about 30 minutes into the session, pointless conversation veered to extras and such. she said only handshake is available. i asked for more, and she said 2k for b2b. i agreed for that too (i didn't even bargain). she had a really nice rack though. good massage, decent handjob and lovely rack. i know i overpaid, but won't from next time if i don't get more services and cooperation...almost every local girl gives hj there. any idea to locate the famous therapist who left and opened her own spa? need exact location or name of the same.

DesiDilruba
08-28-13, 09:43
Gentlemen,

5. Go pay a visit to Kumars on NL in Charnin road. It's a must and an amazing experience.Great info for noobs. Don't pay fat and set that as trend.

DesiDilruba
08-28-13, 09:50
hi everybody,

posting after a long time and that too in bombay and not delhi where most of my frs are.

i am still awaiting for feedback from members for the chembur spa.

also will be obliged if someone can pm me on the up market luxury spa scene in chembur where one can get a really good massage ending in atleast an expert hj. the ambiance of the spa being most important.

most of the frs i see in bombay are of fs with hardly any spa reports unlike in delhi where the fs reports and spa / mp reports are more or less evenly balanced.

looking forward to atleast a few spa reports in the bombay forum.

king tony and others please respond.what info you need about chembur spa? i am regular there and i have posted some frs as well. they have opened another branch in worli now. also, their famous therapist opened her own spa in chembur itself.

DesiDilruba
08-28-13, 09:52
Hey guys,

Went to the Erstwhile famous bright spa in Bandra. They have shifted from Pali Naka.

Located the place in one of the bylanes of Khar.

Same lady at the counter and I knew I had to get to bargaining. She started with 1600. Saying that usually it's 2100 but since I was a regular I would be charged 1600.

I said no ways I was paying anything more than 1000. I was damn sure in my head that its going to be 1000 or nothing at all. After some nakhras, she agreed.

The girl came in (name Muskaan). Decent face, ok figure, but great butt.

Took a plain massage. Which was as usual a formality. She asked for services and said that since I was a regular I knew the prices. I handed a 1000 and asked for B2B. She didn't too much nakhra and started. She stripped down to her panty, and as expected, her butt was awesome. And the service was simply awesome. Gave my body good attention with her booobs, and extra attention to johny with her boobs. Massaged johny with her boobs, which was nice.

Turned out to be a fantastic eve.

So I now have something within walking distance in case johny needs to shed some load.If the spa is famous, why not share name and location?

Andres1
08-28-13, 10:19
Any ideas for the club for a loner for Wednesday night action for fishing. Went to Blue frog on Saturday but seems to be hardly and freelancers any other recommendation would be appreciated.You can also drop in at Rock Bottom in Juhu. You'll certainly figure out chicks available.

Have fun!

Patience20
08-28-13, 10:57
You can also drop in at Rock Bottom in Juhu. You'll certainly figure out chicks available.

Have fun!Thanks Andres.

MikeAstini
08-28-13, 12:04
Hi senior members,

I am travelling to Navi Mumbai on Friday. Have some free time on Friday night and Saturday day time. Would like to know any GF friendly hotels in the area. Any contact for independents would be highly appreciated. One of my fantasy is to make out with a non MILF Mumbai TV star or movie B grade starlette. A grade would be beyond my league I guess.

Cheers,

Mike

FckMyWife
08-28-13, 13:00
You can also drop in at Rock Bottom in Juhu. You'll certainly figure out chicks available.

Have fun!Last Thursday on 22nd we (me, my wife and some friends) we at Mirchi the 1st floor restaurant at Ramee guestline, juhu. Rock bottom at ground floor was rocking with activities.

Many girls looked like were ready for pick ups. Its definitely a friendly place. 2k entry for a couple.

JammyG
08-28-13, 14:55
24/08/2013.

On Saturday morning had some time to spare, so tried to set up with my regular girl but could not get thru to her as her phone was out of reach.

Then out of the blue, a forum friend called and wanted to know about a the gal I was trying to reach, he also was trying to reach her at the same time.

Had a chat with and asked him for a referral. He asked for a few minutes and returned my call, telling me he has set me up with his regular gal and that I should call her right away to set things up. I called the gal and she did respond very well in impeccable english, I again called up the buddy to confirm her service and looks. He assured me to have faith in his word,

Anyways played blind and went ahead to fix the place in gorai at borivali and on the way she asked me if I have wattsapp on my cell. I replied in the affirmative and sent her the number and she sent a pic which she had taken a few minutes back.

Was mighty pleased with her appearance and she directed me to the hotel and she was already waiting in the hotel room..Friends her contact would be of great help. I am really looking for such links. Do let me know.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Enigma2013
08-28-13, 17:56
Hi people,

I stay at Bhandup and would be interested to spend some nice time this weekend. Anyone interested in accompanying may PM me. Also, suggest me some good MPs, independents etc.

Have fun!

Cheers

Thrusting Rod
08-28-13, 18:18
Thrusting rod awaiting your for about the Kalina chick eagerly.Exchange is the magic word. What you give, you get in return. Between Seniors, it is definitely, not a one way street.

AjaySh
08-28-13, 18:56
Great going dude. Keep it up. Your Fr's are the best. Keeing the forum going.

24/08/2013.

Was mighty pleased with her appearance and she directed me to the hotel and she was already waiting in the hotel room,

Gave me a hug and a wide smile as I squeezed her tightly,

Started small chit chat and offered her a cup of coffee. Ordered a couple of cups and after the coffee proceeded towards the bathroom to clean ourselves up...

HotChocolate80
08-28-13, 19:39
know which mp you are talking about. but don't know which therapist opened her mp & where? your guidance please.

what info you need about chembur spa? i am regular there and i have posted some frs as well. they have opened another branch in worli now. also, their famous therapist opened her own spa in chembur itself.

MaxMasti
08-28-13, 19:48
almost every local girl gives hj there. any idea to locate the famous therapist who left and opened her own spa? need exact location or name of the same.somewhere near basant park though i don't know exact place. however, what i heard is she has "graduated" to a manager role and does not personally give massages anymore.

HardBoy3232
08-28-13, 19:51
There are a few spas in Powai plaza and galleria. Try them out. You will get contacts in JD.

Joshua Dsouza
08-28-13, 19:55
Exchange is the magic word. What you give, you get in return. Between Seniors, it is definitely, not a one way street.No man Thrusting Rod you got it wrong. I don't need contacts because I'm busy with work and everything. I meant I'm waiting for your review about the Kalina chick that's what I'm waiting for.

HsPuppy55
08-29-13, 00:03
what info you need about chembur spa? i am regular there and i have posted some frs as well. they have opened another branch in worli now. also, their famous therapist opened her own spa in chembur itself.hi,

i tried to pm you but bounced back.

i am familiar with aura where i am a regular and successful in getting a really good massage as well as hj but at renovar was unsuccessful, got only a good massage. i request for details of high end spas in chembur which will give a good genuine massage and an hj. how are spatika and oro?

HsPuppy55
08-29-13, 00:06
almost every local girl gives hj there. any idea to locate the famous therapist who left and opened her own spa? need exact location or name of the same.could you name this by pm or on the forum as to which is this famous chembur spa. i am active in chembur and don't remember any recent reference to the same.

DallasTinku
08-29-13, 05:06
Hey guys,

I will be in Mumbai from 02. 05 Sep, staying in Andheri near Leela business park and would appreciate if you guys can help me out.

Regards,

DT

PartyAnimal
08-29-13, 06:52
Went to the spa near charni road yesterday where I saw the wonderful receptionist last time but could not get a massage since it was closing time. Unfortunately the staff seems to have changed. Opted for a Balinese massage. Into the disposables and here comes a NE chick. Hard to guess age but would be in her mid / late 20s. Cute figure. Okish face. Starts with the massage. Asks here I am from and the usual stuff. After 20 minutes I ask if a bum massage is available. Happy slides the undies and applies a lot of oil. Johnny rises in hope of some action. Asks me to turn around. I ask about extras. She asks back "extra time? Extra charge". Duh! Massage continues. After 10 minutes I again get the courage to as thanks to Johnny's standing ovation. Acts if she is hearing the word extra for the first time. Johnny loses hope and erection. Massaging on legs touches balls. She smiles. I smile. Johnny smiles. She says 2k if massaging special part. I say 500. Agrees finally for 800. Says not to tell anyone since she doing it for first time (oh yeah!). Slides undy. I ask to remove completely. Says no. If someone comes then problem. Johnny rises with happiness. Hot oil poured and so it begins. Try to touch her bum and boobs. Responded with NO NO NO. Finally rest my hands running her back (and ass). Whenever my hands cross her ass shez like. You don't have a visa to travel there. Tell her I give 500 more if she lets me see here boobies. No comes the answer. Finally the flora fountain releases some water, I mean a lot of water. Shez like HOW MANY CANS ARE IN THERE! Feeling slightly embarrassed by the continuous ejaculation for like 10 seconds, tell her it's been a while. Now she smiles and gives me a peck on my cheek. Ask her if I come next time can I see some boobies. No is the answer again. He says she really did this for first time since she saw how naughty my Johnny was behaving. Give her 800 and 200 extra since she finally relieved me into happiness. She seems happy and here comes a peck again. Have a bath and move out.

Damage: 2k plus 1k.

Figure :7/10.

Face: 7/10.

Service: 6/10 (no touching, average HJ)

WIR: if I am horny and no other option since I'm not sure if I'd get service there.

PartyAnimal
08-29-13, 07:12
what info you need about chembur spa? i am regular there and i have posted some frs as well. they have opened another branch in worli now. also, their famous therapist opened her own spa in chembur itself.worli sounds really nice. can you please pm me the directions for the same? also recommendations and damages please. thanks.

FckMyWife
08-29-13, 09:10
Hi senior members,

I am travelling to Navi Mumbai on Friday. Have some free time on Friday night and Saturday day time. Would like to know any GF friendly hotels in the area. Any contact for independents would be highly appreciated. One of my fantasy is to make out with a non MILF Mumbai TV star or movie B grade starlette. A grade would be beyond my league I guess.

Cheers,

MikeWell most hotels in navi Mumbai are GF friendly. Abbott, celebrations, Devis, Highway view, Orchids are on the higher side.

Neelkiran budget and Kailash cheap. Book double and carry ids.

HotChocolate80
08-29-13, 10:37
Near famous bazaar place in Worli.

Worli sounds really nice. Can you please pm me the directions for the same? Also recommendations and damages please. Thanks.

HotChocolate80
08-29-13, 11:50
What's her name? Been few times to this spa but not lately.

Somewhere near Basant park though I don't know exact place. However, what I heard is she has "graduated" to a manager role and does not personally give massages anymore.

DesiDilruba
08-29-13, 12:49
Before I start let me tell you women are getting hornier by the day in this city. I read somewhere they use this as shopping money and it is def true. From Shopping malls to movie theatres there are so many single women.

Anyways for now let me report my spa exp yesterday evening. More to follow

Went yesterday evening for another round at the spa in Juhu. Since they know me well enough now it's pretty much standard a quick massage for like 20mins and remaining time feeling them up, fingering and ball licking. Although this time a little further.

So I go in about 5 ish. She comes in 20 mins late as she was busy with another client and apologised. She starts the massage where I lie facing downwards. Gives me an amazing butt massage followed by her legs / feet touching my tool. Was totally turned on and started feeling her up. She held my tool in her hand and started saying so big and nice. This time I told her she should go a little further. Finally processed with a BBJ and kissing all over...Which spa is this?

DesiDilruba
08-29-13, 12:58
hi,

i tried to pm you but bounced back.

i am familiar with aura where i am a regular and successful in getting a really good massage as well as hj but at renovar was unsuccessful, got only a good massage. i request for details of high end spas in chembur which will give a good genuine massage and an hj. how are spatika and oro?i am not a paid member so won't be able to get / send pm.

aura is a well known spa so getting extras there is difficult. i got it only once from a masseur named koi. she went back to homeland next week. management is very strict against such things. if you are lucky to get any service there. do share therapist name here.

with renovar, i get service almost every time. try any local therapist. teena is my personal choice (hardly any massage but hj, topless etc) and madhavi (good massage plus hj) or any ne girl for good massage only.

rest of the names you mentioned are only for massage no extras.

however, there is one relatively new spa honey bee in camp area. i have been there twice, it seems there is a chance to get extra service. so far i haven't been lucky.

DesiDilruba
08-29-13, 13:06
Worli sounds really nice. Can you please pm me the directions for the same? Also recommendations and damages please. Thanks.You can find their Chembur office number online. Just call them and ask for worli office. As per my knowledge you will be able to get extra service from Priya. Take local girl, NE will do only massage (but the best one). Rates should be starting from 1600. Don't waste money by asking for better massage service because what you really want is inside. Standard rates for service at 500 for HJ and 500 more for touching etc. Paying more than that will increase their standard and will affect others like us so bargain.

DesiDilruba
08-29-13, 13:11
I will be in Andheri tomorrow. Any good spa providing service in Andheri east or Bandra area? Ambience, privacy should be good. And chicks should be 6+ out of 10 in rating. Try to reply by tomorrow morning so that I can visit tomorrow.

I have tried one spa in marol industrial area. It was pathetic in terms of quality / quantity and no extras. And prices were 2300+. Don't even remember the name now.

MaxMasti
08-29-13, 16:34
What's her name? Been few times to this spa but not lately.Name is Bebo. This is a new spa started a couple months back by her and colleague who quit the famous Chembur spa. But like I said she is manager of the new spa and don't think she is giving massages now.

MaxMasti
08-29-13, 16:39
i am not a paid member so won't be able to get / send pm.

aura is a well known spa so getting extras there is difficult. i got it only once from a masseur named koi. she went back to homeland next week. management is very strict against such things. if you are lucky to get any service there. do share therapist name here.

with renovar, i get service almost every time. try any local therapist. teena is my personal choice (hardly any massage but hj, topless etc) and madhavi (good massage plus hj) or any ne girl for good massage only.

rest of the names you mentioned are only for massage no extras.

however, there is one relatively new spa honey bee in camp area. i have been there twice, it seems there is a chance to get extra service. so far i haven't been lucky.think madhavi has moved to their worli branch.

Thrusting Rod
08-29-13, 16:55
No man Thrusting Rod you got it wrong. I don't need contacts because I'm busy with work and everything. I meant I'm waiting for your review about the Kalina chick that's what I'm waiting for.You must have noted that my posts are not explicit in details as others are. I am not much into writing about the actual act, as I think that is something private & I am not comfortable with that! The concerned lady has expressly told me that since your surname is Dsouza I should not share her number & any details, as you could be from Kalina yourself. Given that, there will be no FR & no further info forthcoming about her.

PartyAnimal
08-29-13, 17:54
Near famous bazaar place in Worli.In the same building? Where Dyna used to be? Can you share the name of the spa?

PartyAnimal
08-29-13, 17:57
You can find their Chembur office number online. Just call them and ask for worli office. As per my knowledge you will be able to get extra service from Priya. Take local girl, NE will do only massage (but the best one). Rates should be starting from 1600. Don't waste money by asking for better massage service because what you really want is inside. Standard rates for service at 500 for HJ and 500 more for touching etc. Paying more than that will increase their standard and will affect others like us so bargain.Thanks. Can you tell the name of the spa? I have pm.

HotChocolate80
08-29-13, 17:57
Yes she has, with couple more.

Think Madhavi has moved to their worli branch.

HotChocolate80
08-29-13, 18:03
Dyna was earlier; this is little ahead. Can't pm you. Give me your email.

In the same building? Where Dyna used to be? Can you share the name of the spa?

Joshua Dsouza
08-30-13, 03:50
You must have noted that my posts are not explicit in details as others are. I am not much into writing about the actual act, as I think that is something private & I am not comfortable with that! The concerned lady has expressly told me that since your surname is Dsouza I should not share her number & any details, as you could be from Kalina yourself. Given that, there will be no FR & no further info forthcoming about her.You really think I'm going to post my real name and the place where I stay on the forum.

PartyAnimal
08-30-13, 05:50
Dyna was earlier; this is little ahead. Can't pm you. Give me your email.Never mind. I figured it out. Thanks for your help. Will visit it soon and post an fr. Posting email in forum is not allowed so would refrain from that.