PDA

View Full Version : Bombay / Mumbai

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246

PartyAnimal
08-30-13, 05:53
you can find their chembur office number online. just call them and ask for worli office. as per my knowledge you will be able to get extra service from priya. take local girl, ne will do only massage (but the best one). rates should be starting from 1600. don't waste money by asking for better massage service because what you really want is inside. standard rates for service at 500 for hj and 500 more for touching etc. paying more than that will increase their standard and will affect others like us so bargain.thanks pal. useful info. so i guess it had to be madhavi or priya. which therapist you prefer?

Vompat
08-30-13, 07:36
Hi,

Can anyone advice if Juhu Sea Princess Hotel if girlfriendly?

Any action around?

Thanks in advance & my report will follow.

Vompat

RockyInstinct
08-30-13, 22:02
Yes it is GF friendly, there used to be a supply of girls in the hotel itself but I am not sure if they do it now. Try the spa.

Hi,

Any action around?

Thanks in advance & my report will follow.

Vompat

Matthews
08-31-13, 02:43
I have been using the lay over trick for nearly 2 years. Till I read your post I was under the fond impression that the idea was an exclusive. But! You did that 20 years ago. For what it is worth, when the occasional tingle turns up, just give me 2 days notice & I guarantee that your foray will become an awesome experience. And, Sir, it will be entirely my privilege & pleasure.

Regards & Respect to you SB.Dear Thursting Rod,

I would be visiting Mumbai starting next week for the first time from Delhi. I was going through the various posts in the Mumbai bucket. But most of them seems dissapointing. Unlike Delhi. The above post looks quite interesting, I request you to please PM me the details on how to use this trick and where. I can assure you I will give you some very good contacts for Delhi.

Thanks for your help.

Cheers,

Mathews

MeForYou
08-31-13, 09:07
hello all you seniors and regular members. as i am the newest one to the forum and i've been reading this forum a lot lately not to find any clues but just to know about.

like to share a recent session with a bengali b'shell.

i arranged for a 3 hr session with the help of a very personal contact, i made it a point to make the session a good one making sure of the services before i pay.

the name should not be important as they have many and most of them rely on fakes for the trade. anyway i arranged for the place and went there with the female, we started with chit chat and then some booze with the booze getting lesser the atmosphere grew and we indulged in some foreplay went on with the actual thing and very frankly this was a great experience. the girl was medium dark in colour and average sized b boobs, but the overall figure was good. after the clothes were off the booze showed its way with she replying my foreplay techniques with hers and getting into the act with an excellent licking of my body, nipples and you know what. the bbj (without the condom) was excellent and the way she went about it was commendable with the be*l licking and other. after a bit i was on top reciprocating to hers and the she got all excited by the way my fingers moved about her body and p*why she came with s shiver down the spine. a pause for a while and she was on my jonny in no time licking it like nothing and stood on it and sat down riding for about 15 mins but the way she went about it was extremely sexy. slowly first and then grdually increasing speed. man that was awfull. she rode so well she almost had me cumming (mind you after 2 turns on the bbj and excellent riding any one would). i put her in missionary and fucked her hard which made me and her come together a few seconds here and ther. but the release was great. i just lay on the bed for 10mins without moving and gradually fell asleep.

woke up after 15-20 mins found her sleeping as well. had a shower by the time i had come out she was up as well and ready for another go (she showered too). i ordered some food watched tv for sometime and got on with it for the second round for which i insisted on a cim but she disagreed but finally she was okay with the condom on but refused caught her pushed her to the bed licked her boobs and made her come again and fucked her in miss again but this time i took my time and just as i was about to come i stopped and stood up asked her to change the condom and she knew what was i up to. she started with licking my thighs and then my balls and the the dick man she was good. i've had a bbj like this after a very long time so i enjoyed every bit of it. and the there was the cim (covered). had a blast.

on my way out i pulled her gain took off her jeans & t and made her come by licking her boobs and fingering her she got all excited and shivered when she came. she asked me to return the favor which she did with a good lick and handjob.

over all it was a great exp with the damages with everything 4k.

oh and the score.

cost. 4 k

looks. 6/10.

body. 7/10.

gfe. 5/10.

cooperation. 8/10.

overall : 8/10.

i cud not get the pic as she was very reluctant on the same.

this is the first fr of mine let's see how it goes ahead.

thanks guys.

Santa3
08-31-13, 13:50
Hi,

VompatThat is a big NO. Its not. But if the girl blends in you should be ok.

Santa3
08-31-13, 13:56
Dear Thursting Rod,

I would be visiting Mumbai starting next week for the first time from Delhi. I was going through the various posts in the Mumbai bucket. But most of them seems dissapointing. Unlike Delhi. The above post looks quite interesting, I request you to please PM me the details on how to use this trick and where.

MathewsSeriously dude. For a person who has been around. You of all the folks asking? Wow! This is the oldest trick in the book. Anyplace where the glamour industry females hangout / stay. The chances of getting laid if you are well mannered and willing to spend on drinks and food is very high! You just need to know where they board during their layovers. In the early 90's there were 3 - 4 hotels where the cabin crew used to be put up. So it was very easy. Now its a tad more difficult.

Rahuls3434
08-31-13, 16:32
Hi friends,

I am Rahul from Pune. Soon m visiting to Thane. Can you please tell me the safe lodge in Thane where I can take my gf.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Rahul

Thrusting Rod
08-31-13, 17:04
I was going through the various posts in the Mumbai bucket. But most of them seems dissapointing. Unlike Delhi. MathewsThank you for the offer. Many Delhi forum regulars monger in Mumbai as well. Suggest you ask the Seniors from Delhi forum.

AndyShah
09-01-13, 11:21
Hey people here,

Does any one have any feed back to share about the following ad on CL Mumbai. I replied to the same and the reply I got was, this is a 21 yr, college going independent girl. Charges 12 k for 2 hrs.

Any info will be appreciated.

"looking for men for paid fun. W4m. 21 (Mumbai)

Hi,

I am 21 female looking for men for paid fun.

I am fair & cute.

Looking for male any age, religion & looks doesn't matter.

You should be clean hygienic & dd free.

You should be able to HOST.

Please don't ask me for nights.

Only serious people reply no time wasters.

I am genuine so expect genuine reply. [/I]"

Thrusting Rod
09-01-13, 12:00
Any info will be appreciated.The language used is typical of the girl from either Bihar or U. P, who is Shaini. These very ads were earlier on Locanto. She has the habit of using emails.

Not worth more than 1 K. RTFF & you will find her pic posted by me.

Ankeet101
09-01-13, 14:25
Where in Charni road.

Would be really helpful.

Joshua Dsouza
09-01-13, 14:32
Hey people here,

Does any one have any feed back to share about the following ad on CL Mumbai. I replied to the same and the reply I got was, this is a 21 yr, college going independent girl. Charges 12 k for 2 hrs.

Hi,

I am fair & cute.

I am genuine so expect genuine reply. [/I]"Can you post her name or number or email or link of ad because this ad sounds like a ad that was posted 2 months back and the girl wanted me to deposit money in her account and I didn't ask her again I can't refer you to the previous ad as it has been deleted now.

Sach2382
09-01-13, 19:41
There were numerous post aabout famous MP at chmenur which has new branch at worali now. I tried it today and it was disappointing. I had seen review here about Chembur branch and how good gals are with extras. At Worali I couldn't get anytjing except good massage.

I had read that one of gal who does everything has been moved to Worali branch by name at I but didn't find any obe by that name.

Now my query is all the Frs posted here are genuine? I went with the review that at Worali too I can find some good extras.

Please suggest.

Total damage. 1875.

Face-6/10.

Boobs-8/10.

Massage-9/10.

Extra. 0

Vompat
09-02-13, 06:17
Yes it is GF friendly, there used to be a supply of girls in the hotel itself but I am not sure if they do it now. Try the spa.Santa3,

That is a big no. It's not. But if the girl blends in you should be ok.

Thanks for your replies, now I am bit confused.

Any action nearby? This is first time for me in India, I ve done a lot of RTTF but things doesn't seem to clear up for me.

Thanks in advance & my report will follow,

Vompat

YoursDeepus
09-02-13, 08:16
This is something interesting, to woo a lady. I am planning to be in Mumbai, Dear Santa, how about exploring such a possibility.

Dear Thursting Rod,

I would be visiting Mumbai starting next week for the first time from Delhi. I was going through the various posts in the Mumbai bucket. But most of them seems dissapointing. Unlike Delhi. The above post looks quite interesting, I request you to please PM me the details on how to use this trick and where. I can assure you I will give you some very good contacts for Delhi.

Thanks for your help.

Cheers,

Mathews

Thrusting Rod
09-02-13, 08:25
Can you post her name or number or emailThat is not allowed under Forum rules! Read my post in reply & you can infer easily.

DesiDilruba
09-02-13, 10:49
thanks pal. useful info. so i guess it had to be madhavi or priya. which therapist you prefer?i haven't visited worli branch yet. in chembur, i prefer teena.

DesiDilruba
09-02-13, 10:50
Hey people here,

Hi,

I am fair & cute.

I am genuine so expect genuine reply. [/I]"The ad looks to be from some agent than the girl. Start mail / message exchange and then call. And 12K for 2 hours is too high. Share some more info e. G. Username etc. From CL please so that others can locate it easily.

DesiDilruba
09-02-13, 10:54
There were numerous post aabout famous MP at chmenur which has new branch at worali now. I tried it today and it was disappointing. I had seen review here about Chembur branch and how good gals are with extras. At Worali I couldn't get anytjing except good massage.

I had read that one of gal who does everything has been moved to Worali branch by name at I but didn't find any obe by that name.

Now my query is all the Frs posted here are genuine? I went with the review that at Worali too I can find some good extras.

Please suggest.

Total damage. 1875.

Face-6/10.

Boobs-8/10.

Massage-9/10.

Extra. 0I never tried Worli branch and reviews, names posted regarding chembur branch are 100% correct. At worli, try Priya, she is relatively new. As this is a new branch, management might have made some strict rules to start with regarding services.

Someone mentioned Madhavi got moved to Worli branch, but I don't think thats true. She was in Chembur branch till last week. She is good at massage as well as HJ.

AjaySh
09-02-13, 10:56
Guys,

I had a new escapade last weekend. A bit different from my usual hunting.

Met a friend of mine from Australia who regularly visits Mumbai on business. He has been staying consistently on the Club Floor at a particular hotel near the International Airport. On a regular chat over the weekend, we happened to discuss the mongering scene in Mumbai.

He mentioned to me that he has taken a particular babe from the hotel staff who seemed to be fresh to the scene and pretty Young. It seems she is a Hotel management intern presently doing her internship at the hotel. However being new to this glamorous city. Does not mind making some extra cash to support her lifestyle in the city.

My friend had arranged a schedule with the same gal in his room (since he was anyways going out on a business meeting for the day ).

Went to the hotel at the appointed time and met my friend in the lobby. He passed on his room key and indicated his room number.

He instructed me to call the club helpdesk from the room and request for a replenishment of minibar; wherein this babe would show up in the room.

Went ahead to his room and did exactly as he said. After 10 mins, the room bell rings. I open the door, and there stands a babe with

Sexy curvy figure, slim and quite fair. Not that pretty but her figure was to die for.

She had worn a Black pencil skirt and white shirt with black stockings. (later I found out that this is the dress code for all interns)

Invited her to the room and exchanged pleasentaries.

She indicated, she had around an hour as she had told her supervisor that she would be off for lunch post the room service replenishment.

So we got down to the act.

She was off with her stockings and shirt in no time. I requested her to keep her skirt; since she was looking sexier with the skirt hugging her rear Buns.

Keeping off the nitty gritties started with doiggie. Her derriere was too sexy and could not resist pumping her from behind!

Later played with her boobies and finished with mish. (all the time her skirt was lifted to her waist)

Washed up, She dressed up. Paid her for her time. She replaced some items in the minibar. And was off from the room.

Overall an OK experience. She was probably inexperienced, so was not good at CBJ or Cowgirl.

Requested for her number; but she said, she caters to foreigners only and had agreed for a time with me on special request from my friend.

Looks. 5/10.

, Figure. 9/10.

CIM- NO.

CBJ. 3/10 (not experienced)

WIR. Yes.

Damages. 5k (2 pops)

GFE. No.

Guys with Gora friends visiting the city. You can try out through them. Since I noted the name from her Name Badge. She is on a 6 month internship and Would be at the hotel till end October.

Masti Baba
09-02-13, 11:50
Few days back there was a post on Mumbai Locanto by woman by name Meena claiming to be HW. I responded to her post. She has sent reply that providing services 2hrs 5K. Has anybody tried her. She claims to be 36 but her snap looks a bit older.

TimePassPune
09-02-13, 12:37
Hi,

Am visiting Mumbai after a really long time and unfortunately all old contacts are out of market. Look forwards to hear from you seniors about new contacts to be shared.

Cheers and thanks in anticipation,

Any help in Pune, sure can be passed across.

Timepass Pune

Joshua Dsouza
09-02-13, 13:22
That is not allowed under Forum rules! Read my post in reply & you can infer easily.Dude Thrusting Rod you need to read the thread and infer it as I'm not asking you but him. This post was for him as he wanted to know about this girl and I replied saying that I saw a similar ad from a girl who wanted money deposited in her bank account first. The reason why I asked her details is I wanted to confirm if its the same girl. If I wanted to contact the girl then I would look for her ad as he has given all the details in his post thats if you chose to read it carefully first.

CoolHotBoy777
09-02-13, 23:28
Visited this lounge cum dining bar in 7 bungalows today. Saw couple of hot chicks, like really hot sitting and drinking alone. Didn't approach anyone as it was my first time there. Anyone knows anything about this place? Is it a pickup joint? How receptive are the girls? To me they all looked like high class working girls waiting for their prey.

Waiting for some feedback from fellow mongers.

MasterKama
09-03-13, 07:59
U are at right forum of exchanging experiences and sharing digits. Surprised to see your mention of age, who cares as long as you have functional tool . Welcome to ISG, activate PM and enjoy.Good thoughts, Pam dude, but pray why the condition that one ought to have a functional tool? That sort of thing could turn off some of us stricken guys whose tools are failing with age, stress or disuse! ISG is for all comers, no matter whether you come or don't, whether you get it up or don't. The only condition is that thing called yearning! No offence.

Sach2382
09-03-13, 08:08
I never tried Worli branch and reviews, names posted regarding chembur branch are 100% correct. At worli, try Priya, she is relatively new. As this is a new branch, management might have made some strict rules to start with regarding services.

Someone mentioned Madhavi got moved to Worli branch, but I don't think thats true. She was in Chembur branch till last week. She is good at massage as well as HJ.So should I try Chembur and if so which gal should I prefer? Teena or Madhavi? While booking should I specify about gal too. Which gal will give HJ topless session.

VijayMumbai
09-03-13, 08:26
Hi to all,

I spoke to this girl Jaxxxti from vashi, she says her age is 24 and offered good service her digit end with 082. I am planning to meet her before that any review on her shall be appreciated from forum member.

RahulDeo
09-03-13, 08:30
Need help to find some joints in Colaba. And fort. New to Mumbai.

CaptPeter
09-03-13, 09:46
Dear all,

Thanks for all the encouraging support and messages given by my fellow brothers here, it is pleasure to made few good friends here. Well the present FR is again from the City of Mumbai, The Layover City for Govt. Airline from Hotel Which is purely Ecotel.

I was tired from flight from Banagalore to Mumbai, though it was short bt sitting in Jump Seats in Cockpit made me tired, lucky me (!planned!) that the flight crew was staying in same hotel as mine. I had been talking a lot to this one of AH called Rebecca who hails from North East. After reaching to hotel we all were in our rooms, I took shower and called other crew members about their lunch plans, all were going to do Buffet down, bt Rebecca was also tired so she did not wanted to go down, thus I asked her to come and do Lunch with me which she obliged. Well while doing lunch we discussed all crab about world aviation and her future to become international crew and ol, thereafter we boozed from mini bar and she was quite high after 2 beers, suddenly don't know what happened I was sitting near her, I was holding her hands and she lean forward and we kissed, thereafter she did bare blowjob to me, then DFK. 69 and at last after some what 2 Sessions she asked me to do it in her Ass. On my jesus I was on 7th heaven to hear the same and enjoyed a lot. We thereafter parted with mischievous smile on face.

Total Damage: Flight ticket + Hotel Room in 5 star + Mini bar = 25, 000.

In Return got awesome fuck.

Photos enclosed for reference.

Bono
09-03-13, 10:40
Visited this lounge cum dining bar in 7 bungalows today. Saw couple of hot chicks, like really hot sitting and drinking alone. Didn't approach anyone as it was my first time there. Anyone knows anything about this place? Is it a pickup joint? How receptive are the girls? To me they all looked like high class working girls waiting for their prey.

Waiting for some feedback from fellow mongers.I am visiting Mumbai in 2 weeks, would like to check this place out. How were these girls dressed?

HotChocolate80
09-03-13, 10:49
Went to famous NVJ society in Ch be are. Couldn't locate any mp. Autowallah told after LE action, all closed down. Came back disappointed.

Joshua Dsouza
09-03-13, 15:14
santa3,

can anyone advice if juhu sea princess hotel if girlfriendly?

that is a big no. it's not. but if the girl blends in you should be ok.

thanks for your replies, now i am bit confused.

any action nearby? this is first time for me in india, i ve done a lot of rttf but things doesn't seem to clear up for me.

thanks in advance & my report will follow,

vompatlots of people asking about gfe hotels. i have a suggestion for those people. i was wondering why not some people make a group and chip in for a rent in a building. lets say for example the rate of a room at a gfe 5 star hotel is 12000 rupees for 1 night. now consider this if a group of 4-5 people pay 6-7k each per month then they can afford a flat in a building at 35k as a rent for flat and not worry about i'd check for escorts or issues regarding security. they can just walk in and out whenever they want. this is a win-win situation considering people share contacts of escorts then why not rent. but like i said its just a suggestion rest is upto you guys.

Masti Baba
09-03-13, 15:47
So should I try Chembur and if so which gal should I prefer? Teena or Madhavi? While booking should I specify about gal too. Which gal will give HJ topless session.Can I get direction to worli branch. Can PM me.

Drkb744
09-03-13, 17:59
Now consider this if a group of 4-5 people pay 6-7k each per month then they can afford a flat in a building at 35k as a rent for flatGood idea I am ready, please count me in.

FckMyWife
09-03-13, 18:22
lots of people asking about gfe hotels. i have a suggestion for those people. i was wondering why not some people make a group and chip in for a rent in a building. lets say for example the rate of a room at a gfe 5 star hotel is 12000 rupees for 1 night. now consider this if a group of 4-5 people pay 6-7k each per month then they can afford a flat in a building at 35k as a rent for flat and not worry about i'd check for escorts or issues regarding security. they can just walk in and out whenever they want. this is a win-win situation considering people share contacts of escorts then why not rent. but like i said its just a suggestion rest is upto you guysmost housing societies do have security and any such activities are reported to the managing committee who in turn may either tell the owner of the premises to revoke the agreement or call police when action is in progress. hotels (not the madh / marve types) are any day safer than apartments.

my 2 cents.

Man In India
09-03-13, 18:40
Please check the PM, my friend from Pune.

Am visiting Mumbai after a really long time and unfortunately all old contacts are out of market. Look forwards to hear from you seniors about new contacts to be shared.

Timepass Pune

HotChocolate80
09-03-13, 19:10
Planning to meet her; saw reviews on SEA. Not babe but reviews indicate full return of money. Anyone has experience of her service.

Shazaam1971
09-04-13, 06:37
Dear Esteemed Mumbai Mongers,

I hope you can sympathize with my situation and lend a helping hand. I have been working in a Bermuda Triangle of mongering in the middle east for three years after enjoying 5 years of working in S. E. Asia. Talk about going cold turkey! Well, from time to time I get a business trip back to the real world and I make sure to take full advantage and 'camel up' while away. I will be taking a trip to Mumbai in about a couple of weeks and I have spent literally hours RTF which by the way is immense! However in trying to produce a mongering itinerary, I find myself hopelessly inept. I will have one full day and 4 nights to plan for spanning over a weekend. I am not new to the scene and I like to try all the different mongering scenes I can from the nitty-gritty to the well-reviewed high $$ escort (of course that can only be a one shot thing due to budgetary concerns)

I have nothing to offer in terms of returning new information although I will report back on my exploits and I hope this does not come off as rude or presumptuous but I do not expect senior members to take time out of their busy days to help me without any reward so I would be happy to offer a year's membership to the first 3 complete mongering itineraries (paypal now if you like or renewal when the time comes) and a $USD 50 reward paypal for the most complete one received. If you include yourself in the 'chosen' itinerary drinks are of course on me. I am also looking for which hotel to stay at. Budget about 70-100$/night which is GF in a good touristy location.

I hope this does not come off as desperate even though it is; my last excursion to Beijing was awash with mongering fails which could have been avoided with some sage advice. I put myself in your expert and capable hands and appreciate the time you have spent reading this.

I can offer immense insider knowledge if any of you are heading towards Cambodia, Thailand, Vietnam or Laos in the near future and will certainly help out any way I can there.

RockUpMan
09-04-13, 09:00
Want to post my first FR about a lady prominent on SEA.

We got to meet in Andheri in cool and nice apartment.

She was eager to welcome me with her great dressing style and caressing me. Fondling me. Pleasing mannerism.

We started with a foreplay on the chair. Undressed each other. With good foreplay on the bed.

The best part was the BBJ. One of the best that I did received. The main course started with her on top riding.me. Was very fascinating and her moans added to myexitment. Finally completed in missy.

Some chitchat for a while till I saw her body language aurosing me. Playig her toes on my jonny. Indeed something that arosed me for the second one. The one in missy pose.

We got to complete the action had a wash and left for

My further desinty.

Looks: 7/10.

Body: fat.

Enthusiasm: 10/10.

Service: 10/10.

Damages: 5k.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news wevsite), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

AjaySh
09-04-13, 09:15
I agree.

Why take the risk?

An alternate suggestion. There are many furnished flats available for rent on daily basis as service apartments in bombay. These are completely legal and permitted by hsg societies. They can be booked online thru a famous travel portal. Some of them are lower than 2 k per day. So take your own time and chill with the chick.

Most housing societies do have security and any such activities are reported to the managing committee who in turn may either tell the owner of the premises to revoke the agreement or call police when action is in progress. Hotels (not the madh / marve types) are any day safer than apartments.

My 2 cents.

JameshBond007
09-04-13, 10:53
Hi fellas,

I have recently activated my paid subscription. I am new to mongering in Mumbai. I would really be obliged if senior members can PM me some contacts. Its my earnest request to help me. My budget is 5k-6k. I will share my FR on this forum.

Thanking you in advance.

Regards

Joshua Dsouza
09-04-13, 11:21
I agree.

Why take the risk?

An alternate suggestion. There are many furnished flats available for rent on daily basis as service apartments in bombay. These are completely legal and permitted by hsg societies. They can be booked online thru a famous travel portal. Some of them are lower than 2 k per day. So take your own time and chill with the chick.Just like many strict societies there are many quiet societies who only mind their business and don't look around at the tenants. Just to give you an example Kirti used to take her clients to flat in Kandivali for her services and then theres some neeta chick who also does the same in bandra or khar infact there are many guys on this forum who sometimes check in a flat and sometimes in a GFE hotel. Sometimes even the escorts do that. My example was meant for quiet societies and not nosey societies. Even the flat rent I quoted is just an example but I feel the people who really can say if its right or wrong is santa and the seniors who have a huge experience. Please my suggestion over here is not to prove if your wrong and I'm right but its a suggestion considering people spend alot on hotels and you know its alot.

Further debate and tips on this is welcomed and appreciated.

LoveHoney
09-04-13, 16:25
Hello all,

Can someone share independent CG details in Thane. Normally I travel to Thane on weekends.

I could return favor by sharing SP contact in Mumbai / Pune / Delhi.

I have my PM activated.

Thanks

SomNcr
09-04-13, 18:17
Planning to meet her; saw reviews on SEA. Not babe but reviews indicate full return of money. Anyone has experience of her service.Yes, I have tried her a coupple of times. She is a woman about 36-37, MILF. Try her she is very cooperative and fun. Provides all services. Treat her with respect and care and you will have a good time.

Cheers and good luck,

Som

AjaySh
09-04-13, 19:30
You can PM me, I am a SOBO expert.

Need help to find some joints in Colaba. And fort. New to Mumbai.

HotChocolate80
09-04-13, 19:41
Been around NVJ few days back to locate but couldn't find. So went again. Still no luck. So decided to go to regular mp in ch be. It was after few weeks. Had taken prior appointment & booked T. For me, she looks good; has very soft hands. Nice massage for about 45mins or so. Then action started. Removed disposables & started applying oil. Removed her top; great melons. Pressed, sucked hard. Got bit high; unbuttoned her pants & put hand inside. First 1, then 2 fingers inside her now wet pu. Came out hard. Felt really relax after a long time. Bit costly for HJ but.

CoolHotBoy777
09-05-13, 00:27
I am visiting Mumbai in 2 weeks, would like to check this place out. How were these girls dressed?Don't bother unless you are OK to spend 8-10k, I went like 3-4 times there in this week, most of these are like wannabie models, film / tv crowd not straight up hookers.

And be careful on how you approach them, if you try to be too cheesy, you might get thrown out by the bouncers or crew.

Short FR (I am not sure why am posting this, may be am too drunk today. I like to be a silent spectator (specs)

Yesterday finally I was able to initiate conversation with a girl who was sitting alone for quite some time. She was like 9. 5/10, wearing short micromini skirt, very cute and nice stylish hair.

I asked if the seat next to her is vacant and she obliged with a smile. I asked the waiter for a scotch and enjoyed the music and the beautiful girls around for a while. The girl next to me whom I asked for the seat was apparently waiting for her friend, meanwhile we started talking and she told she was an aspiring model, she is from Delhi and came here in 2011 and from past 2 years she is in Lokhandwala and bla bla. She has acted is some cameo roles in some south movies and some regional movies and some TVCs etc, no bollywood offers yet. I was patiently listening to her blaberring. The she asked me what I do to which I told my profession and that made her really excited. The convo continued and her friend came in and we got introduced. Supposedly her friend already knew me by a common friend of hers who hails from my school, what a co-incidence LOL.

We ordered drinks and some food and talked about life in bollywood, that is when we discussed about paid sex and models sleeping around and casting couch etc came up. It was good to know a girls insight on these things.

I didn't speak about paid sex straight up, but I made the hint that if you are up then am up for it too.

Finally the place closed down at 12.30, we were asked to leave politely by 1. This girl was in mood of continuing the party, so we dropped her friend home and head off to RB in Juhu which is open to 3.30 am in the party. I was in no mood to party that late as I had important meetings next morning.

Anyways we went in, ordered drinks, had them and then hit the dance floor. By this time jhony was like, today I need a good fuck and am sure after 2 shots of vodka girls get all crazy to get some magic in their pussy.

I politely asked her, I have work tomorrow, she was like ok then let's leave, then I asked naughtily, your place or mine? She said 10k am all yours for tonight. I didn't wanted to negotiate considering she was a 9 pointer in my list and by this time the alcohol was too heavy on me.

We left immediately, she started making up in the car itself, man it feels awesome when a girl gives you BJ in the driving seat LOL.

By the time we reached her home in Lokhandwala, johny was already super excited. Juhu to Lokhadwala is like 15 mins drive at night when the roads are clear.

I parked the car in a dark street behind her tower, put the rubber and banged her in the car itself. It was an awesome fuck, she was moaning all the while which was more exciting. I was eating her boobs while she was riding me. It was just godly.

Then we got dressed up and left for her flat. Smooched her in the lift as well.

After entering her flat, went to take a quick shower and she too joined. We cleaned each other and a nice BJ followed along with me fondling her nice titties, ate her nice clean shaved pussy for a while. I asked her how come you pussy is shaved and clean, ' bikini shoots ' came the answer with a smile. I was like wow, you get a fuck a bikini model for 10k nice.

Then we moved to bed and another memorable fuckathon started.

I fucked her in mish, girl on top, doggy and along her mirror in standing behind position. The fuck along the mirror is the most sexiest fuck you can ever get in life, you can actually see yourself live in action which is quite satisfying, as if you are a porn star lol.

Finally jhonny finished in about 20 mins. After that we relaxed for a while, I paid her 8k only as I only that that much left in cash haha, she didn't complain actually which led to an interesting post sex talk.

So finally after talking to her for a while before leaving I found she does this occasionally, very rarely though for money. But only through personal contacts and only with selected people who come by reference. I told her I have some friends from who might be interested, she was OK with it only if I knew them personally. So strangers please don't flood my inbox.

If you want a good fuck, go spend some dime in that lounge, impress a girl and ask her out for a fuck. That's how mongering works haha.

Looks 9. 5/10 (I would have given her a 10/10, but her boobs were bit small, otherwise she is like a 10 pointer, very attractive looks, like a super model.)

Body: Petite.

Damages: 8k (Now some of you might say I over spent, you can find similar quality girls in 5k or less, well I don't agree. I judge the price of a fuck not just by the looks of the girls but also by her receptivity to the fuck. Is she interested and enthusiastic about it or is it just a daily mundane activity for her to make daily wages. If you find her as enthusiastic as yourself)

Thanks for reading my FR, I don't like to write though.

HsPuppy55
09-05-13, 02:17
Thank you very much dear TR for your lead about Thane MP.

This is some days back when I was in Thane and had free time to check some action hence.

Tried the lead given by TR. Called and reached there.

Selected the recommendation and availed the services as expected.

After taking the massage took b2b and it was completely

Satisfying and vfm in current situation.

Thanks again TR.Would be obliged if you comment on the quality of the actual massage and the ambiance of the place and the Cost.

Great to know that TR our senior most member on this forum goes in for Spa / massage with extras also.

My impression was that he is a pure FS person.

AndyShah
09-05-13, 03:47
I don't have her name yet, I have asked her to share her digits and / or name but to no avail.

Can you post her name or number or email or link of ad because this ad sounds like a ad that was posted 2 months back and the girl wanted me to deposit money in her account and I didn't ask her again I can't refer you to the previous ad as it has been deleted now.

Thrusting Rod
09-05-13, 07:45
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the subject was not related to the purpose of this Forum, which is as follows:

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex in countries other than the USA.

Bono
09-05-13, 11:00
Don't bother unless you are OK to spend 8-10k, I went like 3-4 times there in this week, most of these are like wannabie models, film / tv crowd not straight up hookers.

And be careful on how you approach them, if you try to be too cheesy, you might get thrown out by the bouncers or crew.

Short FR (I am not sure why am posting this, may be am too drunk today. I like to be a silent spectator (specs)

Yesterday finally I was able to initiate conversation with a girl who was sitting alone for quite some time. She was like 9. 5/10, wearing short micromini skirt, very cute and nice stylish hair.

I asked if the seat next to her is vacant and she obliged with a smile. I asked the waiter for a scotch and enjoyed the music and the beautiful girls around for a while. The girl next to me whom I asked for the seat was apparently waiting for her friend, meanwhile we started talking and she told she was an aspiring model, she is from Delhi and came here in 2011 and from past 2 years she is in Lokhandwala and bla bla. She has acted is some cameo roles in some south movies and some regional movies and some TVCs etc, no bollywood offers yet. I was patiently listening to her blaberring. The she asked me what I do to which I told my profession and that made her really excited. The convo continued and her friend came in and we got introduced. Supposedly her friend already knew me by a common friend of hers who hails from my school, what a co-incidence LOL.

We ordered drinks and some food and talked about life in bollywood, that is when we discussed about paid sex and models sleeping around and casting couch etc came up. It was good to know a girls insight on these things.

I didn't speak about paid sex straight up, but I made the hint that if you are up then am up for it too.

Finally the place closed down at 12. 30, we were asked to leave politely by 1. This girl was in mood of continuing the party, so we dropped her friend home and head off to RB in Juhu which is open to 3. 30 am in the party. I was in no mood to party that late as I had important meetings next morning.

Anyways we went in, ordered drinks, had them and then hit the dance floor. By this time jhony was like, today I need a good fuck and am sure after 2 shots of vodka girls get all crazy to get some magic in their pussy.

I politely asked her, I have work tomorrow, she was like ok then let's leave, then I asked naughtily, your place or mine? She said 10k am all yours for tonight. I didn't wanted to negotiate considering she was a 9 pointer in my list and by this time the alcohol was too heavy on me.

We left immediately, she started making up in the car itself, man it feels awesome when a girl gives you BJ in the driving seat LOL.

By the time we reached her home in Lokhandwala, johny was already super excited. Juhu to Lokhadwala is like 15 mins drive at night when the roads are clear.

I parked the car in a dark street behind her tower, put the rubber and banged her in the car itself. It was an awesome fuck, she was moaning all the while which was more exciting. I was eating her boobs while she was riding me. It was just godly.

Then we got dressed up and left for her flat. Smooched her in the lift as well.

After entering her flat, went to take a quick shower and she too joined. We cleaned each other and a nice BJ followed along with me fondling her nice titties, ate her nice clean shaved pussy for a while. I asked her how come you pussy is shaved and clean, ' bikini shoots ' came the answer with a smile. I was like wow, you get a fuck a bikini model for 10k nice.

Then we moved to bed and another memorable fuckathon started.

I fucked her in mish, girl on top, doggy and along her mirror in standing behind position. The fuck along the mirror is the most sexiest fuck you can ever get in life, you can actually see yourself live in action which is quite satisfying, as if you are a porn star LOL.

Finally jhonny finished in about 20 mins. After that we relaxed for a while, I paid her 8k only as I only that that much left in cash haha, she didn't complain actually which led to an interesting post sex talk.

So finally after talking to her for a while before leaving I found she does this occasionally, very rarely though for money. But only through personal contacts and only with selected people who come by reference. I told her I have some friends from who might be interested, she was OK with it only if I knew them personally. So strangers please don't flood my inbox.

If you want a good fuck, go spend some dime in that lounge, impress a girl and ask her out for a fuck. That's how mongering works haha.

Looks 9. 5/10 (I would have given her a 10/10, but her boobs were bit small, otherwise she is like a 10 pointer, very attractive looks, like a super model.)

Body: Petite.

Damages: 8k (Now some of you might say I over spent, you can find similar quality girls in 5k or less, well I don't agree. I judge the price of a fuck not just by the looks of the girls but also by her receptivity to the fuck. Is she interested and enthusiastic about it or is it just a daily mundane activity for her to make daily wages. If you find her as enthusiastic as yourself)

Thanks for reading my FR, I don't like to write though.Thanks for the detailed report. I enjoyed reading it. Yeah spending 8-20k is not a problem with me. I just want to meet quality women. I will be in Mumbai on the 18th and will visit the place as you suggested. Any tips would be appreciated. I have no problem spending money but I prefer classy places

AndyShah
09-05-13, 11:00
I remember what you had said about shalini, I am trying to get some more info from her. I am trying to get her name and number and a pic.

I was wondering, these people (I mean shalini or who ever or others like her) are for sure keeping a watch on this forum, how do we deal with them so they don't out smart us in price negotiation and strategy. We all know girls like lubnaa etc are here.

The language used is typical of the girl from either Bihar or U. P, who is Shaini. These very ads were earlier on Locanto. She has the habit of using emails.

Not worth more than 1 K. RTFF & you will find her pic posted by me.

Thrusting Rod
09-05-13, 11:56
I remember what you had said about Shalini, I am trying to get some more info from her. I am trying to get her name and number and a pic.

I was wondering, these people (I mean shalini or who ever or others like her) are for sure keeping a watch on this forum, how do we deal with them so they don't out smart us in price negotiation and strategy. We all know girls like lubnaa etc are here.Sends several pics with face whitened & the emails are a few alphabets & numbers. Attached is her pic.

Joshua Dsouza
09-05-13, 12:19
I don't have her name yet, I have asked her to share her digits and / or name but to no avail.I spoke to a girl before who's ad was similar to yours but it was on locanto and not craiglist. Anywhich ways if she's the same girl then she will tell you to deposit money in her bank first. Don't try the girls from craiglist or locanto because they are gold diggers but try sharing with seniors. I find your post are cool and sometimes you even help out other people I'm sure the seniors will help you out infact theres a senior who helps humble guys like you if hes reading then he will definitely help you out.

Mikoo1
09-05-13, 14:13
Hi forum mates.

I will be visiting Mumbai next week. Could you favour me with some leads in Mumbai.

I had enjoyed in Mumbai when there was dance bar scene there. Also the Grand road was very active those days.

I have contact no of a SP but he provides low class girls.

Pam007
09-05-13, 17:23
Tried some support girls in acting circle recently. Here goes report.

Geeta.

Got contact thru friend. Small body frame, naughty smile, age 22. She goes as dancer in the groups. Caught up with her on off day. Not a professional, so enjoyed 2 shots. Her childish behaviour made it fun.

Negative is her height and no English

Met Kajal again a tv serial side actress. Showed lot of her picks in Marathi serial. I didn't like service and face. Chatter box. She promised to send her friends, waiting for that day,

Then met Khushi. Profile picture sent of her was good. She took long time to warm up. Chatted for long on vodka. She is frank and straight forward. Told me that she is doing it for emergency and not regular. Once in action, she was superb. Literally eating my Johnny. Lifted her up and finished in missionary. Then after a gap, restarted. Wow now it was body and toe licking. Uncovered BJ continued. Tried women on top, she was not good in it. Finished missionary. One of the cheap sex I had in Mumbai with half broken English speaking girl.

Then met Sonali, thanks to ISG member. Initial impression was not good. But having an amateur is fun at times. She said she didn't have sex in last one year. Slim tall and black beauty. Did 2 pops. 69, women on to and doggy. Enjoyed all.

Oops big relief writing so many pending reports.

SummerTime1985
09-05-13, 18:26
Have posted hr pic. Check PM for her name & number.She asks for 9k for short time and 18k for a night.

CoolHotBoy777
09-05-13, 19:25
Great then, go ahead with your sex-escapades and report here if you like writing.

Tips would be.

Dress like a rich, decent gentleman, your poise should impress women.

Best way to start a convo is to ask for a seat as this place is always very crowded so its hard to find a seat for yourself.

Once you share the seat, then share the drink, then share a convo and finally try to share the bed.

Don't try the other way round, most mongers try to be too despos and fail in their first efforts. Always remember classy women like it slow and steady, don't rush. But when they get excited they become a tigress in the bed haha.

I don't think I can tip you on anything else, rest all depends on your individual pickup skills which if you are long time monger should be well developed by now.

PS: Guys asking for contacts, even if you are seniors here with 1000s of posts but if I don't know you personally, I am not sharing this girl as she has strictly asked me not to. I am a member of this forum much before you started mongering, but I don't post much as I don't like writing.

I know a few oldies in here like money, pinga, ruffmeup and others personally so unless you fall in this closed group don't bother messaging me, even if you are senior please don't message me asking for an exchange am not interested. I have the money and skills to get laid with classy women whenever I want, I have been doing it all the time. Let's know each other better before sharing valuable contacts.

Thanks for the detailed report. I enjoyed reading it. Yeah spending 8-20k is not a problem with me. I just want to meet quality women. I will be in Mumbai on the 18th and will visit the place as you suggested. Any tips would be appreciated. I have no problem spending money but I prefer classy places

Joshua Dsouza
09-06-13, 00:48
Sends several pics with face whitened & the emails are a few alphabets & numbers. Attached is her pic.Thrusting Rod I would advise you don't entertain these girls and don't recommend these girls to others as well because this sp or escort who calls herself Shalini or Meena provides 3rd class escorts. I remember when I was new to mongering I called to book her girls at 11am and she told me that her girls can come after 4pm since they need to fill water as they live in chawl. Yep she told me that exactly. It looks like they get water in afternoon or something. Anyways I hung up once I heard her say chawl girls because I always go for class and I always spend 18-20k on an escort for short term.

DallasTinku
09-06-13, 05:42
Hey guys,

I was in Mumbai 2 days back and took 2 girl from a SP in Andheri. Pics attached. Was costly than Bangalore Sp charged 15 k for 2 hrs and both the girls were friendly and was open to all except DFK and Anal. SP had good place a 2bhk flat.

WIR: don't think so, costly.

On the last day met with a inde girl staying near Andheri. And she was worth every penny. To describe her in short sweet. 5'5', busty and curvy and really good in bed. She was a good kisser and really good playing with the flute. Was open to sex in all position and was even ready for anal and CIM. One dynamite package; hope we had girls like her in Bangalore.

Damages 4k for a hr and 1.3 for the room. Room was in a hotel which she knew, clean, a / see, but had to ask for soap and extra towel and they are were strict about time. Wanted to extend but hotel guys refused.

WIR: Yes, definitely.

And put up remaining pics sp send in the photo gallery.

DT

Danny Yu
09-06-13, 10:01
Hey guys,

I will be visiting for like a day! Will be arriving at 4am and would love some action then if that's possible? Please let me know of any pro agencies or contacts that you have as I have no time to be experimenting and have heard Mumbai has some impressive fruits! Also interested in a ffm lesbo action 3some. Is that possible there or 2 farfetched? Please help guys. I'm looking for hotties and don't mind a slight premium! Please let me know. Pm me too is cool! Appreciate it!

Regards,

Dan

Geo1680
09-06-13, 13:21
Did the SP gave you the girl he promised. I had a couple of bad experince with SPs in Mumbai. They send some random pics and once deal is fixed send some other girl saying that the girl you chose was not available or engaged some where.

Hey guys was in Mumbai 2 days back and took 2 girl from a SP in Andheri. Pics attached. Was costly than Bangalore Sp charged 15 k for 2 hrs and both the girls were friendly and was open to all except DFK and Anal. SP had good place a 2bhk flat.

On the last day met with a inde girl staying near Andheri. And she was worth every penny. To describe her in short sweet. 5'5', busty and curvy and really good in bed. She was a good kisser and really good playing with the flute. Was open to sex in all position and was even ready for anal and CIM. One dynamite package; hope we had girls like her in Bangalore.

Damages 4k for a hr and 1. 3 for the room. Room was in a hotel which she knew, clean, a / see, but had to ask for soap and extra towel and they are were strict about time. Wanted to extend but hotel guys refused.

DT

RuffMeUp
09-06-13, 13:28
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the subject was not related to the purpose of this Forum, which is as follows:

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex in countries other than the USA.

RuffMeUp
09-06-13, 13:30
[Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Joshua Dsouza
09-06-13, 14:11
Hey guys was in Mumbai 2 days back and took 2 girl from a SP in Andheri. Pics attached. Was costly than Bangalore Sp charged 15 k for 2 hrs and both the girls were friendly and was open to all except DFK and Anal. SP had good place a 2bhk flat.

Damages 4k for a hr and 1. 3 for the room. Room was in a hotel which she knew, clean, a / see, but had to ask for soap and extra towel and they are were strict about time. Wanted to extend but hotel guys refused.

DTJust 1 word for [Non-English text deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

HobbyWiseman
09-06-13, 14:15
Your review seems you had enjoyed this inde girl! As a monger from Bangalore I would say Bangalore had

Lot of hidden gems, needs to be unearthed!

Great review man. Happy mongering.

DT

ArisCasa
09-06-13, 14:45
[Deleted by Admin]

SummerTime1985
09-06-13, 20:20
RTFF. Max 1 K.Yes sir. I know 9k is a lot. I was just saying that she asks for 9k.

SummerTime1985
09-06-13, 20:23
[Deleted by Admin]

Joshua Dsouza
09-06-13, 20:32
[Deleted by Admin]

LoveHoney
09-07-13, 03:48
Hello,

I am looking for independent one in Thane, Normally I travel to Thane on weekends.

During weekdays I am stationed at Pune.

I would request seniors and experts, please help me.

Thanks

Wandere
09-07-13, 10:32
[Deleted by Admin]

Thrusting Rod
09-07-13, 13:20
[Deleted by Admin]

AndyShah
09-07-13, 14:35
Thanks for sharing the info, and yes you are right, the seniors have always been helpful to me, people like onsong, ruff, ayush, dj to name a few have been helpful since beginning.

Cheers to them.

I spoke to a girl before who's ad was similar to yours but it was on locanto and not craiglist. Anywhich ways if she's the same girl then she will tell you to deposit money in her bank first. Don't try the girls from craiglist or locanto because they are gold diggers but try sharing with seniors. I find your post are cool and sometimes you even help out other people I'm sure the seniors will help you out infact theres a senior who helps humble guys like you if hes reading then he will definitely help you out.

AndyShah
09-07-13, 14:43
Dude TR not fair, sala I was asking you to shar digits of hot girls you have posted about over time, and you did not share any (as per your policy of sharing with people who have digits to exchange, which is fair) , and now sala your sending digits of this shalini chick which you want people to avoid (looking at her face pic you have posted that is a good advise) but this is too much, I am voicing my protest.

All hot chicks you have kept in your kitty and shitty for me. .

Have posted hr pic. Check PM for her name & number.

Thrusting Rod
09-07-13, 15:50
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

Thrusting Rod
09-07-13, 15:56
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Thrusting Rod
09-07-13, 16:24
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Pam007
09-07-13, 18:09
Hi,

Oh man what a weight been thrown around here. We are not here to get aroused by reading your encounter. Please follow the forum protocol to say in the report that don't ask for digits. Everybody in this forum is rich enough to spend on girl. But we all want quality service and not to be cheated. Taking senior names and boasting with 5 reports as oldest member of forum is crap. Especially when non mumbaite asks for help, be kind. If you can't add value to the forum, don't post them. Don't brag.

Bloody every women wants rich dressed man and wants slow, what's new in it. Who the hell has time to waist on slow motion. We are here for like minded people sharing bed. We don't want discount from girls after finishing the dead. Better count your beans before removing your pants. When we don't want to be cheated, same will be case from girls. I don't have to brag that I know few super seniors to express myself in this forum, which has helped me to know so many faceless friends with like minded interest.

Great then, go ahead with your sex-escapades and report here if you like writing.

Tips would be.

Dress like a rich, decent gentleman, your poise should pickup skills which if you are long time monger should be well the.

PS: Guys asking for contacts, even if you are seniors here with 1000s of posts but if I don't know you personally, I am not sharing this girl as she has strictly asked me not to. I am a member of this forum much before you started mongering, but I don't post much as I don't like writing.

I know a few oldies in here like money, pinga, ruffmeup and others personally so unless you fall in this closed group don't bother messaging me, even if you are senior please don't message me asking for an exchange am not interested. I have the money and skills to get laid with classy women whenever I want, I have been doing it all the time. Let's know each other better before sharing valuable contacts...

Thrusting Rod
09-07-13, 18:55
[Deleted by Admin]

Joshua Dsouza
09-07-13, 18:58
I would suggest casino floors will be option as well. As I have exp that. Just sit alone on slot machine or something. Look around and smile. They will approach on there own.

Good luck!Searching for an escort near a slot machine is like hunting for monkey using peanuts. The escorts don't go there as they know the slot coins don't cost much besides even if you got 1 she will think you don't have much money. The escorts flirt with guys on the cards floor thats where there are more chances. Just pretend you work for a reputed tech company on a h1b1 visa it worked for me once.

HotChocolate80
09-07-13, 19:03
Read about an inde in Thane; called her & fixed time. After reaching a spot told by her, she called me & told me to enter a building. Asked me to tell security guy the room no & name of tenant. Went there. She's waiting near door. Opened it & saw a bit fatty & dark gal was waiting for me. Was disappointed to see her. But still decided to go ahead.

We hugged. Saw room; it's messy. Was told that room was of her, who's bachelor & so room was messy. We chatted bit & then action starred. We undressed & started kissing; was ok. Then she moved on to Johnny & balls. She sucked balls out. Good BBBJ. Then we moved to main course. Started with doggy & finished in mish. Paid her & set out.

Damages: Rs 2.5k incl room.

WIR: not really; was expecting more but kinda disappointed. Room was a big turn off. Neighbor knocked door twice.

Abt123
09-07-13, 20:57
Bro,

Nice FR and the girls are model types. I guess good luck was on your side those days, especially for the inde girl from Andheri. These kind of girls only will make our day shine (of course, Johny. The little boy). Is that inde girl allowed DATY too?

Good luck, Play safe.

Best,

RP

PS: Can you please share the digits of inde girl from Andheri, if possible. BTW, your mail box is full, can't PM you.

Hey guys,

I was in Mumbai 2 days back and took 2 girl from a SP in Andheri. Pics attached. Was costly than Bangalore Sp charged 15 k for 2 hrs and both the girls were friendly and was open to all except DFK and Anal. SP had good place a 2bhk flat.

DT

CoolHotBoy777
09-07-13, 22:20
Hey calm down bud, I have shared more contacts with people on this forum than the number of girls you have even fucked in your whole life, so spare me your attitude. I don't post here cause I don't like writing, all senior friends here know that. If you become my friend, I will call you everyday and pass on all my chicks haha but anyways you are not in that league to spare me again.

I asked everyone politely not to ask for contacts of this one, as this girl clearly said not to share it with strangers. Still I got over 15 PMs and that is why I posted the second time. Read my first FR if you can read English and understand how it feels when people bombard your inbox even though you have not asked them to politely.

Good Luck!

Hi,

Oh man what a weight been thrown around here. We are not here to get aroused by reading your encounter. Please follow the forum protocol to say in the report that don't ask for digits. Everybody in this forum is rich enough to spend on girl. But we all want quality service and not to be cheated. Taking senior names and boasting with 5 reports as oldest member of forum is crap. Especially when non mumbaite asks for help, be kind. If you can't add value to the forum, don't post them. Don't brag.

Bloody every women wants rich dressed man and wants slow, what's new in it. Who the hell has time to waist on slow motion. We are here for like minded people sharing bed. We don't want discount from girls after finishing the dead. Better count your beans before removing your pants. When we don't want to be cheated, same will be case from girls. I don't have to brag that I know few super seniors to express myself in this forum, which has helped me to know so many faceless friends with like minded interest...

CoolHotBoy777
09-07-13, 22:55
Well let me add one more thing here, the number of FRs is not a measurement of your E-dick or mongering seniority. Never judge people by posts as the most senior mongers whom I know never or rarely post. They have better things to do in life, except a few who enjoy posting, I don't enjoy it, so, big deal?

I know people in our group who don't even have an account here or have an account with 1 or 2 posts and they don't need to cause they don't waste time posting here. We have had access to private dance chambers in dance bars even when dance bars where banned in Mumbai. I am a regular into parties hosted by industrialists where you can have fetish of your life fulfilled, those which are hosted in mud / marvey. Ask for anything and it is on the plate, anything to everything. Imagine sex life of Bangkok in Mumbai.

Mumbai sex scene is not just about SPs and their girls and MPs, it way beyond that. But most of it is not shared here, its kept a secret and shared among trusted members and you sir will never be a part of it, cause you lack basic manners of communication.

Anyways I don't know why the fuck am even posting all this.

End rant.

You said it! I couldn't have put it better! And, tell that Dude FO!

AndyShah
09-07-13, 23:45
TR I had not read this post before replying to your PM, what I have written here (what your clearing the air about) is just written in good spirit, it was written casually and more on a lightly humorous side.

From your post you seem to have taken it offensively.

As far as the Pm you sent to me about shalini, let me tell you, I was not sure that the girl about whom I was asking about was shalini and I was trying to get her digits and name and had I know that person was shalini I wouldn't have sought info here.

and since you seem to have regretted sharing a "TRICK" with me prior to reading my post under reference , be rest assured i will not use ur trick as after reading ur post i understand that the same was unintentionally shared with me.

i really don't know what was so offensive, for u to say what you have said in that way that it is said.. fellow mongers and seniors may correct me of i am wrong.i really did not like this.

This was your post on 1st September:

On 5th September in reply to a post by Joshua Dsouza, you posted:

I responded by my post:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?954-Bombay-Mumbai&p=1466529#post1466529

Your response was in a post:

I responded with her pic on the forum & in a PM with her real name & phone number. That was an answer to the query posted by you on 1st September. You replied to my PM by claiming that you were aware of the name & number all along.

By the way, I had not read the present post under reply prior to my messaging you one of the tricks that works for me.

Praj4
09-08-13, 03:13
Pl stop wasting space on Mumbai forum by discussing about LA. Go, visit LA forum in USASEX, a forum by Mr Jackson, to get your answers. 1 in 4 will reply you there too with specifics.

Thrusting Rod
09-08-13, 04:42
[Deleted by Admin]

LoveMonger82
09-08-13, 07:00
Hey, calm down dear fellow brothers. Let's not get into ego fights. Understood your expertise in this area and respect that, similarly others also have gained experience and personally I respect everyone. It would be good if we can help each other, there are various ways to do so and which all are doing by way of sharing experiences, tips, do's and don'ts, etc etc. My humble request is let's avoid fights and believe in live and let live. I am sure and believe that each one here is adult and matured enough to let go few things which we may not like personally. Regards.

Hey calm down bud, I have shared more contacts with people on this forum than the number of girls you have even fucked in your whole life, so spare me your attitude. I don't post here cause I don't like writing, all senior friends here know that. If you become my friend, I will call you everyday and pass on all my chicks haha but anyways you are not in that league to spare me again.

I asked everyone politely not to ask for contacts of this one, as this girl clearly said not to share it with strangers. Still I got over 15 PMs and that is why I posted the second time. Read my first FR if you can read English and understand how it feels when people bombard your inbox even though you have not asked them to politely.

Good Luck!

Trojan1000
09-08-13, 12:49
Excuse me, and with all respect to you I have not said anything about Indians considering I am Indian myself. The only thing I have ever posted on an Indian or anyone from the subcontinent is the treatment that Thai hookers award us.YOu are a condescending sob to almost everyone who thinks he knows it all. All you need to do is go back and read some of your dim wit posts and I will stand corrected. It is my job here to help a fellow monger and I will do so.This is not your personal diary. My feelings are so hurt that you are going to delete my PM. I do not think I will get over this .Since you are so quite confident about yourself ,why dont you also ask your questions on the Vegas forum instead of loitering here.I am sure a confident guy like you is capable of doing thatBono,

Well said. I sent Thrusting Rod some contacts via PM and got the same attitude. It's despicable he begs for contacts and then insults people who do send him PMs. There is no reason for animosity here. This forum belongs to the administrator and everyone here is a guest he has allowed to stay. What I see in this guy is a sense of entitlement and a thin skin that compels him to insult and be a royal ass to others. He tells me that he has the big and mighty waiting to provide him service in Vegas but he is "just" asking the forum. What a load of BS. TR, your platinum card will not protect you from the LEO who may be monitoring activity in the hotel that day.

Bono
09-08-13, 18:24
This is your post on 11th July 2008 being post #613:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2186-Pattaya-Reports/page846

And this my post yesterday, prior to that of yours:

And now, you underestimated us & had the audacity to claim that you are an Indian. I can merely pity you as that is all that you are: pitiable.Listen [Deleted by Admin]. My nationality is Indian my citizenship is Sri Lankan as I have dual nationalities. I do not need to explain anything to you. You talk about audacity when you come out here and act like a [Deleted by Admin] and you are dismissive of everyone. You are talking pity on me? When on every board from Pune to Mumbai everyone has a problem with your attitude problem and your overly condescending behavior. I think it is high time that this guy is reported to the forums as he is breaching the very reason for us being here, that is to help mongers out. I am not from Mumbai but am visiting the city and would like to get contacts if I can and monger if I can. That is it. You need to check your damn attitude at the door. Your posts say a lot about your class and upbringing than it does about mine. Any member who threatens a fellow monger here needs to get his head checked and more importantly you should be the last person to talk to about any one's level. You are below [Deleted by Admin].

And this is your post deleted because of your arrogant attitude India: Pune

Thrusting Rod
[Deleted by Admin] EDITOR'S NOTE: This report...
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a threat made towards other Forum members. Threatening other members in any way, either veiled or...
And Idiot you need to post on the Vegas forum

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely antagonistic. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Bono
09-08-13, 18:25
Bono,

Well said. I sent Thrusting Rod some contacts via PM and got the same attitude. It's despicable he begs for contacts and then insults people who do send him PMs. There is no reason for animosity here. This forum belongs to the administrator and everyone here is a guest he has allowed to stay. What I see in this guy is a sense of entitlement and a thin skin that compels him to insult and be a royal ass to others. He tells me that he has the big and mighty waiting to provide him service in Vegas but he is "just" asking the forum. What a load of BS. TR, your platinum card will not protect you from the LEO who may be monitoring activity in the hotel that day.I hear you brother. I just don't get the attitude. He did not ask for any contacts from me but I volunteered as I thought I should give a fellow hobbyist all the info I have. Anyhow, he is a jerk,lets not let him spoil it for the rest of us here.

Enigma2013
09-08-13, 18:38
Hi all,

Today I went to one of the MP in Chembur (near Chembur Naka) , [Names in Code Deleted by Admin], I read on the forum that the MP offers extras. They charge 1. 7K for a FB massage, I chose aroma one. The girl alloted to me was a NE, Kim. She was good to talk to and good with hands as well but no extras. I was a little disappointed to know that, asked her a couple of times for anything that she wants to give over and above.

Finally, it was just plain massage with small touching here and there. Thas all! All in all wasted 1.7ks.

If any of the members had been there and knows any gal who offers extras may please help, I would like to book an appointment with the right gal and then venture out.

Thanks

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not foolng anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

CoolHotBoy777
09-08-13, 19:42
Well said Bono, Trojan1000.

[Deleted by Admin]

Bono, when you land in Mumbai, do pm me your local number, will get in touch and monger along if you wish.

Consider me your brother from another mother.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely antagonistic. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

JetsonJenk
09-08-13, 20:02
Hi Ruff.

Please excuse the unsolicited opinion, but Las Vegas is actually the Sin City. The last time I had been there was some time just after my post grad, and few months into my job. I was lucky to be pleasured by some one from the porn industry. And more importantly, you get a variety of women right from BBWs to MILFs, to Grannies (for whoever is into it) , to just the dominatrix sorts. Then you could switch to the different ethnic groups, including Indians! If one has the patience and dough, you could land yourself a porn star for a PSE too, and that is a totally different experience!

Though I must say I had been there just once, but my friends from Uni still make a pilgrimage once a year at least. The LE harassment happens when one gets sloshed and tries to make a move on anything with a skirt or a dress on it, or as I have seen before, forces women or men into doing something against their choice. And of course, drugs. The administration is cool as long as operations are in the spirit of pleasurable sin and money spinning on tables and slot machines.

Just my empirical point of view.

Thanks!

Hi TR,

I remember someone from US mentioning that Vegas is not the place for mongering. There are chances of getting duped or even LE harassment. I don't recall when this was mentioned on this forum and by whom but if you will search, you may find it a few pages back.

Enjoy your trip and hope you may change this view.

Rajarao
09-08-13, 21:58
Pam.

CoolHotBoy made the reasons clear in his report, and requested not to bother him for the contacts. Please leave him.

Hi,

Bloody every women wants rich dressed man and wants slow, what's new in it. Who the hell has time to waist on slow motion. We are here for like minded people sharing bed. We don't want discount from girls after finishing the dead. Better count your beans before removing your pants. When we don't want to be cheated, same will be case from girls. I don't have to brag that I know few super seniors to express myself in this forum, which has helped me to know so many faceless friends with like minded interest.

Trojan1000
09-09-13, 03:00
Well said Bono, Trojan1000.

[Deleted by Admin]

Bono, when you land in Mumbai, do pm me your local number, will get in touch and monger along if you wish.

Consider me your brother from another mother.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely antagonistic. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You! I't's time the forums were taken back by more rational people and not controlled by ones who have not taken their antipsychotics in a while.

Thanks guys.

Thrusting Rod
09-09-13, 05:01
[Deleted by Admin]

Praj4
09-09-13, 05:28
Bono,

Well said. I sent Thrusting Rod some contacts via PM and got the same attitude. It's despicable he begs for contacts and then insults people who do send him PMs. There is no reason for animosity here. This forum belongs to the administrator and everyone here is a guest he has allowed to stay. What I see in this guy is a sense of entitlement and a thin skin that compels him to insult and be a royal ass to others. He tells me that he has the big and mighty waiting to provide him service in Vegas but he is "just" asking the forum. What a load of BS. TR, your platinum card will not protect you from the LEO who may be monitoring activity in the hotel that day.Have compassion about TR, he is young energetic but also emotional with quicksand moods; once friendly and suddenly intimidating. All this happens due to a brain condition called ADD / ADHD. Pl google to find out what it is. That gives him above normal drive in any confrontation. Once he challenged me asking me to meet him. I had to tell him that I am not gay! So ignore and get going!

StarryMan
09-09-13, 06:42
There is this spa is Powai. The girls out there are mostly co-operative. Spa charges start at around 2300. You may ask them for a discount though. One of them gave a BJ too. And agreed for everything else too.

Next to CCD. Start with K.

Enjoy!

BirdHsa
09-09-13, 13:26
Hi all,

Today I went to one of the MP in Chembur (near Chembur Naka) , R*N*R, I read on the forum that the MP offers extras. They charge 1. 7K for a FB massage, I chose aroma one. The girl alloted to me was a NE, Kim. She was good to talk to and good with hands as well but no extras. I was a little disappointed to know that, asked her a couple of times for anything that she wants to give over and above.

Finally, it was just plain massage with small touching here and there. Thas all! All in all wasted 1. 7ks.

If any of the members had been there and knows any gal who offers extras may please help, I would like to book an appointment with the right gal and then venture out.

ThanksHi,

NE masseurs may not do extras. Try Soni next time. Also, I always call before landing up to check who is available. I feel that Deep Tissue massage is better as you may enjoy the massage if extras don't work out.

Cheers!

HsPuppy55
09-09-13, 15:15
hi all,

today i went to one of the mp in chembur (near chembur naka) , r*n*r, i read on the forum that the mp offers extras. they charge 1. 7k for a fb massage, i chose aroma one. the girl alloted to me was a ne, kim. she was good to talk to and good with hands as well but no extras. i was a little disappointed to know that, asked her a couple of times for anything that she wants to give over and above.

finally, it was just plain massage with small touching here and there. thas all! all in all wasted 1. 7ks.

if any of the members had been there and knows any gal who offers extras may please help, i would like to book an appointment with the right gal and then venture out.

thanksother forum members have given a positive report about this spa. they have suggested therapists like " tina " and ' madhavi ". please try and give feedback.

incidentally i had also visited this spa (before i got the above information) and sadly i also was dissapointed though i must say that the massage was good and the facilities are also decent.

i got a girl called " saule ". when asked for a hj she said that she is a professional and does not do such a thing. when i asked her what has professionalism got to do with giving a hj, she replied that ' professionals ' give ' relaxation ' and what i was asking for was ' enjoyment '. lol. anyway i intend to try again sometime in the future with the other names suggested. i hope i get your feedback before that.

meanwhile, i will be in andheri east (near hotel leela) for two days and request suggestions for a high end spa which apart from a real massage also give at least an hj.

Wilson25
09-09-13, 17:18
Hello seniors,

I am basically from Chennai planning to fly Mumbai for 2 days trip just for mongering. Is it a safe place to walk over alone. I don't know hindi.

I am really interested to have a visit. I am constantly reviewing this forum and I think there are options like Congress H and Kamathipura.

Please advise me.

Bono
09-09-13, 19:14
Your first post is in August 2013 & you have a total of 5 posts. Show a single PM or post where I asked you for any contacts. Your friend Bono stands exposed already. He now comes up with a dual citizen shit. Like I said, you both tried to contact me & I was not interested. So what is the big deal? And, don't push your luck. Lay off! Remember, you chose to contact me & it is my prerogative to decide who I choose to be friendly with. [Deleted by Admin]. I did not contact you. I said I will share my details with you. I did not. This is what this forum is all about. My nationality or citizenship is none of your concern you [Deleted by Admin]. I said I will contact you, I did not. You are a [Deleted by Admin] and you know it. Lay off him and just shut up. It is your prerogative to be[Deleted by Admin] if you want to not on a public forum. You have been [Deleted by Admin] in every single board you chose to comment in. Your posts were deleted as you threatened a fellow member. Just shut up and more important grow up.

Joshua Dsouza
09-10-13, 00:53
Hello seniors,

I am basically from Chennai planning to fly Mumbai for 2 days trip just for mongering. Is it a safe place to walk over alone. I don't know hindi.

I am really interested to have a visit. I am constantly reviewing this forum and I think there are options like Congress H and Kamathipura.

Please advise me.Stay away from both places as they carry risk of diseases. Another thing is that you don't know hindi now thats a big problem all you got to do is wait for some guy from forum to help you out just be patient and someone will help.

On The Wings
09-10-13, 08:24
Hello seniors,

I am really interested to have a visit. I am constantly reviewing this forum and I think there are options like Congress H and Kamathipura. Please advise me.Unlike Chennai. The land of Pseudo saints. The masked & dubious city, you can very well walk alone from CST (currently Chatrapati Sivaji Terminus-previously VT) to Thane / Kalyan and Church Gate to Borivali / Mira Road and beyond. As rightly pointed out by one of the members here-stay away from CH & kamathipura.

Get PM facility / subscription. Enough details would be conveyed thro' PM.

Vanakkam Nanba. (in Tamil, means Namaste Dhost)

Cheers

Patience20
09-10-13, 09:44
Shut the fuck up fool. I did not contact you. I said I will share my details with you. I did not. This is what this forum is all about. My nationality or citizenship is none of your concern you ignorant fuck. I said I will contact you, I did not. You are a fucking arrogant fucking asshole and you know it. Lay off him and just sshut up. It is your prerogative to be a dick in your life if you want to not on a public forum. You have been an asshole in every single board you chose to comment in. Your posts were deleted as you threatened a fellow member. Just shup up and more important grow upWell said Bono He termed me as a Data Collector few days back I am a frequent visitor to Mumbai and its my way and my choice if I don't like the contacts whom I talk to or are not as per my convinence I didn't used it. So thrusting thinks that if he has posted close to 500 posts he can do what he may feel and moreover I don't take that shit. It good to see they way you have given it back to him.

Aaraardee
09-10-13, 12:33
Guys.

I may not be posting too much on this site. But would just like to suggest that we don't fight amongst ourselves. Let's just accept each one as he or she is, and rather than complain, just try and move on. If someone provides useful information, just take it, if not leave it. Lets try not to argue or fight with each other, or write unfriendly things about fellow members.

Have compassion about TR, he is young energetic but also emotional with quicksand moods; once friendly and suddenly intimidating. All this happens due to a brain condition called ADD / ADHD. Pl google to find out what it is. That gives him above normal drive in any confrontation. Once he challenged me asking me to meet him. I had to tell him that I am not gay! So ignore and get going!

Masti Baba
09-10-13, 13:31
Hey guys,

DTGood catch. Can you PM me SP / CG contact.

Santa3
09-10-13, 16:09
When asked for a HJ she said that she is a professional and does not do such a thing. When I asked her what has professionalism got to do with giving a HJ, she replied that ' professionals ' give ' relaxation ' and what I was asking for was ' enjoyment '. LOL.Next time tell her FS is enjoyment. HJ is relaxation after being with her sexiness! LOL

Delta25
09-10-13, 17:02
Hi to all,

I spoke to this girl Jaxxxti from vashi, she says her age is 24 and offered good service her digit end with 082. I am planning to meet her before that any review on her shall be appreciated from forum member.Any report on her?

Wilson25
09-10-13, 17:02
Thanks Joshua for your valuable caution. I am planing to learn spoken Hindi. I just like to come to Mumbai is because I wil have verity of options in cheap rate. Mainly I love for BBBJ. I never tried a-rimming. Want to give a try as well.

HotChocolate80
09-10-13, 18:32
Wanted bit of relaxation; so decided to visit newly opened spa. Took their speciality-recharge massage. Have heard lot of MDV there so opted for her. Ok looks. Good assets.

She started with massage. No much talking. I also wanted to enjoy massage. Very good massage she gave. Nice relaxing. After massage was over, came question of extras; she popped the question as she had seen me many times at their Chembur branch. I nodded. Went down my disposable. She started massage to jonny. Opened her top & melons sprung out. Wanted to suck them out. But my desire was shot down by her. No sucking came response. OMG what attitude she started showing. Felt let down by her reputation (that I had heard).

Anyways, massage was very good.

WIR: Only when want to feel good massage, even if no extras or minimal of it.

Praj4
09-11-13, 05:24
Guys.

I may not be posting too much on this site. But would just like to suggest that we don't fight amongst ourselves. Let's just accept each one as he or she is, and rather than complain, just try and move on. If someone provides useful information, just take it, if not leave it. Lets try not to argue or fight with each other, or write unfriendly things about fellow members.Ye, you don't teach me, I am senior here! Joking! Well said but some will find it difficult to implement!

HsPuppy55
09-11-13, 05:27
Wanted bit of relaxation; so decided to visit newly opened spa. Took their speciality-recharge massage. Have heard lot of MDV there so opted for her. Ok looks. Good assets. She started with massage. No much talking. I also wanted to enjoy massage. Very good massage she gave. Nice relaxing. After massage was over, came question of extras; she popped the question as she had seen me many times at their Chembur branch. I nodded. Went down my disposable. She started massage to jonny. Opened her top & melons sprung out. Wanted to suck them out. But my desire was shot down by her. No sucking came response. OMG what attitude she started showing. Felt let down by her reputation (that I had heard). Anyways, massage was very good.

WIR: only when want to feel good massage, even if no extras or minimal of it.So M is now actually at the worli branch. Another forum friend had just confirmed that she is still at chembur and O was looking forward to visit her as I am normally near chembur. Will be obliged if you confirm.

JDWilliams
09-11-13, 07:07
Hiya,

I've been a lurker for a while on this forum and decided to start posting some my reviews on the spa's I have attended in Navi Mumbai.

I was recommended the Oceanic Spa & Salon on Plam Beach Road in Nerul a small place handling all the regular spa features you would expect. However I was here for a massage so I proceeded to the first floor to attend my session. After a rickety elevator ride (that thing scares the hell out of me) I found a very professional and clean setup on the first floor. With 7+ therapy rooms and all having a jaccuzi, steamroom and shower, I was pleasently surprised.

So on came the (always too small) disposables and in came the 20-ish masseuse. Very attractive NE features, good personality and spoke good english. The massage was very decent, however, definatly no extra's on service. Owner is very strict on that, with no locks on door and an attendant outside in the hallway making sure that no funny business occurs.

On a whole a decent Spa.

WIR: One day, when services may be expanded.

JDW

Man In India
09-11-13, 08:00
Hello friends,

Is NL operating at present? I intend to visit it in a day or two. Thought of asking before going there all the way from Navi Mumbai.

Thanks in advance

Danny Yu
09-11-13, 08:00
Hey guys

I got the link for this escort from the web. Tanishka mithal? Is this a scam? Has anyone tried / heard of this? Price is steep guys! Please let me know if its worth since all other avenues have failed.

Cute Mumbai Guy
09-11-13, 11:49
Met up with this Independent girl named Nisha from Andheri (Thanks to Luck7 for the contact)

We met up near Lokhandwala in the afternoon and then we took an auto to a residential building in 7 bungalows. She knew this lady who rents her apartment room on hourly basis.

Anyways getting back to Nisha, lookwise she was ok. Looked around 31-32 year old, dusky skin, decent sized boobs.

Only Anal sex was off limits, rest everything on offer. She gave an excellent service, glad I didn't go for the looks.

Damage 4K for 1 hour and 700 for the room.

GFE Service. 8/10.

Face. 5/10.

Body. 7/10.

Boobs. 8/10.

DFK. 10/10.

BBBJ. 10/10.

WIR. Yes.

AjaySh
09-11-13, 12:00
Last weekend was very long and drier on the mongering part. Most chicks abstained on religious grounds. However on Tuesday evening, I happened to accompany My close friends to a wedding reception of an acquaintaince.

Reached the reception hall at around 8pm and there were very few people around. Most of the food service staff was around the hall with lots of females as hostesses too.

We waited for food service to start soon after the groom and bride entered. Since this was a high profile wedding, the hostesses would attend individually to every Guest in the hall. Our group of friends were chitchatting, when out of nowhere one of the hostesses comes to check on us and if we required anything from the food counters. She looked like a typical BHABHI with Tightly wrapped saree and well tied hair. The best part of her were the boobs that were tight within her blouse and waiting to explode. All of us were literally looking down her Semi exposed cleavage. To top it all, she had a big mole right in the centre of her cleavage.

Our group tried to engage her with all talks on the food that is offered tonight to the pretty arrangements. My little johnny was a bit tense because of the dry weekend and therefore there was a desperate Urge to check on her. After dinner, tried to catch a conversation with her. Went down to personal conversations. It seems she is unmarried and stays alone at Bandra in a rented flat. All the timne I could not take my eyes off her cleavage. She noticed the same and enquired what I was staring at? I bluntly told her, she has a mole at a very sexy spot. I could notice her blush / Embarassment; but she didn't try to hide it with her saree; which most women generally do.

Carrying on with our conversations, we came down to the kind of money she would make in such weddings. Over the conversations, I understood, she was in desperate need of cash.

I was emboldened with her not hiding her cleavage and outright asked her for her time in return for some cash. I was surprised to hear an OK from her. She gave me her number and asked me to wait outside the Venue after the event. Waited for the event to finish and bid my friends bye under the pretext of personally wishing the groom. She was out in exactly 10 mins after the event was over. Took her to my regular hotel Where rooms are provided by the hour along with accompaniments like CONDI.

In the room, the first thing I did was to unbutton her blouse and BRA to reveal a set of perfect BHABHI type melons. Round and Firm! Played with them, undressed her. And surprise. Semi transparent netted panties! Unlike most Bhabhi types.

Started with CBJ and finished with mish. Round 2 was again play and pump till you drop. Thereafter was ready to leave. Asked her how much she wanted? She had no clue what to ask for. Opened my purse and pulled out some cash. Checked with her if 3k was OK? She was pleased with the amount. Checked with her wether I could share her number.

She was OK as long as it was someone known to me and gave reference. Dropped her to Bandra and went on my way with a relaxed night out!

Rating.

Looks. 6/10.

Boobs- 9/10.

Figure- 6/10 (very slim; and no meat around the arse)

CBJ. 5/10.

FS- 8/10 (was moaning all the time)

Damages- 3k for 2 pops.

Can share digits with mongers who have genuine (NON common) numbers to share.

Joshua Dsouza
09-11-13, 15:47
Last weekend was very long and drier on the mongering part. Most chicks abstained on religious grounds. However on Tuesday evening, I happened to accompany My close friends to a wedding reception of an acquaintaince.

Can share digits with mongers who have genuine (NON common) numbers to share.Dude if you continue to post these reviews your going to become one of my favourites. Would love to see her pic. Anyways I enjoy your reviews and keep up the goodwork.

John Love19
09-11-13, 16:31
Hey fellow mongers.

Visiting Mumbai this Monday for some casual work and shopping for 2-3 days.

So was hoping some help from friends and seniors here for contacts of sp or good indi's.

I am from Chennai, but can provide info on Bangalore and Chennai.

Thanks

Happy mongering.

JL

HobbyWiseman
09-11-13, 18:07
Amazing encounter man. I would say "himmate marda to madade khuda (He who has courage, God helps him). I have met lot of inviting hostess in marriage & office parties, but never had courage to ask them for further action. Getting lot of ideas for mongering in this forum. Loved the way you explained cleavage part.

I was emboldened with her not hiding her cleavage and outright asked her for her time in return for some cash. I was surprised to hear an OK from her. She gave me her number and asked me to wait outside the Venue after the event. Waited for the event to finish and bid my friends bye under the pretext of personally wishing the groom. She was out in exactly 10 mins after the event was over. Took her to my regular hotel Where rooms are provided by the hour along with accompaniments like CONDI.

In the room, the first thing I did was to unbutton her blouse and BRA to reveal a set of perfect BHABHI type melons. Round and Firm! Played with them, undressed her. And surprise. Semi transparent netted panties! Unlike most Bhabhi types.

Sanshy009
09-11-13, 18:51
Does anyone knows about this girl named Anjali Ahuja.

If yes then what wud be the charges suitable for her.

Anyone has tried then let me know.

Thanks in advance

PetiteLover
09-11-13, 19:15
Hello friends,

Is NL operating at present? I intend to visit it in a day or two. Thought of asking before going there all the way from Navi Mumbai.

Thanks in advanceHi NL,

It is fully operational, plus V's place has new girls.

Was there on Thursday last week.

PM me if you want any help with NL.

Cheers!

Raj1212
09-12-13, 03:13
She replies fast enough, tried to meet her 2 times but the trap was she comes direct to the hotel and the pic in the mail and fb is real or not is not guranteed, but from talk I mean chat she was good, bought her down to 10 k.

But I think it was fraud only as she was not ready to talk on phone or meet first, my condition was to meet first then only decide the rates.

So take care and follow the mongering rules.

Happy mongering.

Thanks in advance

Geo1680
09-12-13, 05:39
It is an agency. I had pretty bad experince with them. Better avoid.

Thanks in advance

MohitKadam
09-12-13, 07:48
Hi Ajay,

I would like to enjoy with this hostess, please give me her contact. I also have some good contacts which I am ready to share with you.

I won't spam or trouble her, please give me her contact, v can share more.

Thank you

Reached the reception hall at around 8pm and there were very few people around. Most of the food service staff was around the hall with lots of females as hostesses too.

We waited for food service to start soon after the groom and bride entered. Since this was a high profile wedding, the hostesses would attend individually to every Guest in the hall. Our group of friends were chitchatting, when out of nowhere one of the hostesses comes to check on us and if we required anything from the food counters. She looked like a typical BHABHI with Tightly wrapped saree and well tied hair. The best part of her were the boobs that were tight within her blouse and waiting to explode. All of us were literally looking down her Semi exposed cleavage. To top it all, she had a big mole right in the centre of her cleavage...

Geo1680
09-12-13, 17:25
While I was in Mumbai recently, spoke to an agency called escort mania and fixed a deal. The girl came to hotel at the appointed time and I had handed over the agreed amount. Then she told me that her driver is waiting out side for money and she will just go and pay him off. Then I had asked her to keep her bag in the room to ensure she will come back. To this she told about the reputation of her agency etc. As it was my fear she simply vanished with the money. I tried to call the SP who said she will check with the girl and will come back. There after she switched off her phone. Beware of such frauds.

Double Shot
09-12-13, 18:10
Hello,

I was active in MP scene in THane in 2008-09. Even now I keep getting text messages from MPs.

Just last week I got one from a new place so I called out of curiousity. They are located in Dombivali (W) and charge 800 as entry. I suspect that a nude B2B can be bargained for 1200, which means a package for 2k (not all members may be interested though).

I am now re-located to Pune so I cannot visit them at will but can share their phone number via PM with local members interested.

I am going to visit THane in next 3-4 days, so if some local member visits then I can get feedback.

Also, any similar info about MPs in THane area is welcome via PM.

THanks.

Double SHot

Double Shot
09-12-13, 18:13
I always dream of such encounters but has never taken initiative like AjaySh did.

Great score AjaySh. Wish you score more in future.

Cheers.

DS

RSomething
09-12-13, 22:42
You can also drop in at Rock Bottom in Juhu. You'll certainly figure out chicks available.

Have fun!Its someone you knew well in Delhi and we had gone to clubs in Mumbai many a times together. Couldn't write my name here, you know why. Call me as I had deleted your number from my phone.

RS

CaptPeter
09-13-13, 15:53
Hi seniors,

Did any one saw this chick before, I have plenty of her pictures, I got her through online classified, she is demanding 30 K for Night? Can any one who had meet this gal before help me to know how much you paid and hows her service? Thinking to take her on Sunday night, any help before that is appreciated!

Love and Regards.

Capt. Peter

Joshua Dsouza
09-13-13, 17:34
HI seniors,

Did any one saw this chick before, I have plenty of her pictures, I got her through online classified, she is demanding 30 K for Night? Can any one who had meet this gal before help me to know how much you paid and hows her service? Thinking to take her on Sunday night, any help before that is appreciated!

Love and Regards.

Capt. PeterI don't know this girl but 30k for 1 night is way too much. Youll find girls like her for 15k for 1 night.

MilanMan
09-13-13, 18:15
visited the famous spa at chembur, this week, my second visit in a month. have been following the forum regarding this place, so was confident of getting more than a hj. chose therapist t, massage was very average, but did not complain, as both of us knew main intention.

after 45 minutes of massage, asked for extras, agreed for 1.5 k, with lot of sucking, fingering. slightly mechanical in approach but still enjoyed my time.

wir: yes, may be on second visit, can take more liberty.

Pam007
09-13-13, 18:36
Well exposed bro. Please indicate the name of girl and last 4 digits of her and her agency, as these crooks change name and resurface. Sad to here your cheating experience, but that's one more reason to be in ISG senior reference route.

While I was in Mumbai recently, spoke to an agency called escort mania and fixed a deal. The girl came to hotel at the appointed time and I had handed over the agreed amount. Then she told me that her driver is waiting out side for money and she will just go and pay him off. Then I had asked her to keep her bag in the room to ensure she will come back. To this she told about the reputation of her agency etc. As it was my fear she simply vanished with the money. I tried to call the SP who said she will check with the girl and will come back. There after she switched off her phone. Beware of such frauds.

HotChocolate80
09-13-13, 18:48
Looks nice but agree with senior. 30k looks on a higher side.

Hi seniors,

Love and Regards.

Capt. Peter

Harsha99
09-13-13, 20:18
30k LOL,

Are you kidding?

It isn't worth 3k even, you can try getting small time Tv / movie actresses in Mumbai for 30-75 k range.

Hi seniors,

Love and Regards.

Capt. Peter

Joshua Dsouza
09-13-13, 22:18
Anyone going to USA or Europe. Please let me know.

Vikash511
09-13-13, 23:25
Hello,

I will be in Mumbai on15th. Need independent. Don't have place. Budget 5000-6000 for place and service. Subscribe today. Joined with much expectations from seniors members.

ChelseaGrin
09-14-13, 07:10
Has anyone here tried Mookh Spa at Malad?

Any chances of getting extras there?

Any tip would be helpful.

Thanks

Mikoo1
09-14-13, 09:41
Anyone going to USA or europe. Please let me knowI am going next week to Milan / Italy.

DesiDilruba
09-14-13, 10:30
other forum members have given a positive report about this spa. they have suggested therapists like " tina " and ' madhavi ". please try and give feedback.

incidentally i had also visited this spa (before i got the above information) and sadly i also was dissapointed though i must say that the massage was good and the facilities are also decent.

i got a girl called " saule ". when asked for a hj she said that she is a professional and does not do such a thing. when i asked her what has professionalism got to do with giving a hj, she replied that ' professionals ' give ' relaxation ' and what i was asking for was ' enjoyment '. lol. anyway i intend to try again sometime in the future with the other names suggested. i hope i get your feedback before that.

meanwhile, i will be in andheri east (near hotel leela) for two days and request suggestions for a high end spa which apart from a real massage also give at least an hj.you won't get any extras from ne girls. you have to opt for local girl only. teena and madhavi both are good. teena is at chembur branch and madhavi at worli branch. i have personally tried both of them many times.

DesiDilruba
09-14-13, 10:31
Hiya,

I've been a lurker for a while on this forum and decided to start posting some my reviews on the spa's I have attended in Navi Mumbai.

I was recommended the Oceanic Spa & Salon on Plam Beach Road in Nerul a small place handling all the regular spa features you would expect. However I was here for a massage so I proceeded to the first floor to attend my session. After a rickety elevator ride (that thing scares the hell out of me) I found a very professional and clean setup on the first floor. With 7+ therapy rooms and all having a jaccuzi, steamroom and shower, I was pleasently surprised.

So on came the (always too small) disposables and in came the 20-ish masseuse. Very attractive NE features, good personality and spoke good english. The massage was very decent, however, definatly no extra's on service. Owner is very strict on that, with no locks on door and an attendant outside in the hallway making sure that no funny business occurs.

On a whole a decent Spa.

JDWThat place is a no go for mongers. You will get good massage but no chance of any extra service. I have gone there twice but don't think will repeat unless I want just massage.

DesiDilruba
09-14-13, 10:32
Wanted bit of relaxation; so decided to visit newly opened spa. Took their speciality-recharge massage. Have heard lot of MDV there so opted for her. Ok looks. Good assets.

She started with massage. No much talking. I also wanted to enjoy massage. Very good massage she gave. Nice relaxing. After massage was over, came question of extras; she popped the question as she had seen me many times at their Chembur branch. I nodded. Went down my disposable. She started massage to jonny. Opened her top & melons sprung out. Wanted to suck them out. But my desire was shot down by her. No sucking came response. OMG what attitude she started showing. Felt let down by her reputation (that I had heard).

Anyways, massage was very good.

WIR: Only when want to feel good massage, even if no extras or minimal of it.She is good at massage as well as HJ. But doesn't allow any further action. That is correct. I had same experience.

DesiDilruba
09-14-13, 10:35
there is this spa is powai. the girls out there are mostly co-operative. spa charges start at around 2300. you may ask them for a discount though. one of them gave a bj too. and agreed for everything else too.

next to ccd. start with k.

enjoy!the place is kriya isn't it? i went there yesterday and masseuse was shamshad. 30+ age aunty. she was better at massage but no chance of extras.

can you name the therapist from which you managed to get service? and some details of her e. g. body type, age, skin color, boobs, ass etc. ?

thanks for your help in advance.

DesiDilruba
09-14-13, 11:15
Hi seniors,

Love and Regards.

Capt. Peter30K is too high unless she is a known fem gal.

Which site you got her info? Profile name?

Santa3
09-14-13, 14:41
I got her through online classified, she is demanding 30 K for Night? Love and Regards. Capt. Peter10. 12k night is what you should be paying. Rest your choice.

Srinivasl234
09-14-13, 16:53
Tried some support girls in acting circle recently. Here goes report.

Geeta.

Got contact thru friend. Small body frame, naughty smile, age 22. She goes as dancer in the groups. Caught up with her on off day. Not a professional, so enjoyed 2 shots. Her childish behaviour made it fun.

Negative is her height and no English

Met Kajal again a tv serial side actress. Showed lot of her picks in Marathi serial. I didn't like service and face. Chatter box. She promised to send her friends, waiting for that day,

Then met Khushi. Profile picture sent of her was good. She took long time to warm up. Chatted for long on vodka. She is frank and straight forward. Told me that she is doing it for emergency and not regular. Once in action, she was superb. Literally eating my Johnny. Lifted her up and finished in missionary. Then after a gap, restarted. Wow now it was body and toe licking. Uncovered BJ continued. Tried women on top, she was not good in it. Finished missionary. One of the cheap sex I had in Mumbai with half broken English speaking girl.

Then met Sonali, thanks to ISG member. Initial impression was not good. But having an amateur is fun at times. She said she didn't have sex in last one year. Slim tall and black beauty. Did 2 pops. 69, women on to and doggy. Enjoyed all.

Oops big relief writing so many pending reports.I wish I could share more contact with you but I know you might have met most of them still if any new contact comes my way then will surely let you know about it.

Cheers.

YogiBane
09-14-13, 18:55
30K for one night, she is worth 12 k. Max.

Hi seniors,

Love and Regards.

Capt. Peter

Rocky Singh
09-14-13, 19:10
Hiya,

On a whole a decent Spa.

JDWYa that funny elevator scared me too. That place doesn't have any extras according to me also though when I went there I was very new to mongering. I loved the steam bath there and the quality of massage is really good.

HotChocolate80
09-14-13, 19:21
Hi,

I contacted one SP called Vinod; no ending with 206. Promised good chicks starting 5k with room. Anyone with prior experience with him? Ready to provide at Chembur.

Rajarao
09-14-13, 21:30
Even I took her in July and paid her 5k+room for 2 hours. And fucked her 3 times + CIM.

At this age, I do not think she is worth 5k also, forget about 10k.

Mate, I had availed her services in June and paid her 4.5k for 2 hours. She allowed CIM, but gave a pathetic BBJ with lots of teeth. Looks wise she is below average with a huge tummy with small boobs and very big ass. I'd prefer girls from CH or NL then her. FYI spotted her in Club Escape, Andheri a couple of weeks back.

Vikash511
09-14-13, 21:42
Hello,

Your inbox is full.

I need contact in Mumbai.

I am here for just today.

Hope for positive response.

Hey guys,

DT

ShyGuy69
09-15-13, 09:39
hi all,

i am a recent joinee, and inspired by all of you, went for it last week. i had heard about the girls available at road in juhu, so reached there around 11. the place was empty, so thought of trying to see if novotel had some action. when i dindt find anything, there, started to walk away. that's when a cabbie asked me if i was looking for some fun. i said yes, and he asked whether i wanted to see or do. i said see. he took me to this dance bar in bandra that i didn't know existed. hot hot hot girls. one was 11 on 10, with sparkling teeth and eyes, a small waist and perky tits. and an ass to die for. but extremely snobby. i waved money at her a couple of times and got her to whisper he name in my ear. suddenly, some loaded guy walked in and ordered huge bundles of 20s. he threw at least 1 lac rupees that night and walked away with the 11 pointer. however, i got to see some scintilating dance. there was another 9 pointer. this one was with curves in the right places and a waist of a supermodel. she kept smiling at me and i made her walk to and fro a few times with a couple of 100 bucks. enjoyed this for a while and had 3 beers (big mistake. will explain later). the place closed at 1:30 and the girls simply vanished. total cost so far 2500 (beer + sundry tips).

was thoroughly horny now, so asked the cabbie to take me where i could find girls to screw. he drove me to bandra, a little away from the green church. soon a car drove over with 2 girls. both were 3 on 10. i said no way, and we drove away. cabbie asked budget, i said 4 k. he said i wouldn't get good girls for that much, i said let me see. he drove me to another joint in bandra, where there were a few guys standing outside an empty shop front. the cabbie spoke to one of them, and he took me up to a flat. the flat had 7-8 girls sitting around. he made me sit in a bedroom and made girls walk in in pairs. one was about 6 on 10, big boobs, wearing a sexy black saree. i chose her, he said 8 grand. i said let me see more girls. he asked 2 more girls to come in one was 8 on 10 with endless legs, the guy said 11 k for her. i said no way. he wouldn't bargain below 7. 5 for the first one either, so i walked away.

i told cabbie last place now. he took me to a similar store front, in a bylane somewhere. the guy took me up, and made me wait in a waiting room with couches and a tv. he made girls walk in one by one. liked one who was about 7 on 10. the guy said she's worth 8 k. i said no way. finally bargained for 7 k (i know, hugely overpaid, but i was horny and tired of walking out). i gave the cash, and she walked in, smiling in a scared way. i smiled back and she stipped quicly. straight to business, with a cbj. however, the 3 beers had hit me badly and johnny wouldn't get full hard. i told her to lick balls, and she refused. i told her to get on top cowboy style, she rfused. by this time i was totally pissed off and regretting my 7 k. i told her she didn't state her stupid conditions earlier, and she got pissed, got dressed and stormed out. the pimp came back and i asked or a refund. he said i will give you another of my girls, who charges 12 k to get you off only, not for full hour. i said ok. the other girl was a class apart. face was 7/10, but body 9/10 with 10/10 boobs. she too started with a cbj and licked bals like a champ when requested. all the time with a playful, fun attitude. she even gave me my first ever titty fuck. soon the johnny was hard, and she got on. after 15 mins of riding, i got done, and she climbed off. quite an experience.

howver, she didn't kiss back, and was a little business like, though in a nice, sweet manner. said her name was kavita. was also a non-cribber with real skills. however, was too drunk to remember to take her phone no. incidentally, the room was nice too, with a full length mirror on the side of the bed, where i could see her boobs bouncing as she rode me. huge turn on.

total damages. 10k (including dance bar, beer, and the cabbie)

now here i have a few queries.

1. does anybody ever get to screw the dance bar girls without throwing thousands of rupees? how does one get there? i think that's where the truly beautiful girls are.

2. for the second experience described abve, was 7k too much? if yes, what would be a good price to haggle for? has anybody tried any such place in the bandra vicinity?

look forwward to your answers.

AjaySh
09-15-13, 11:10
Vinod is a trusted sp and has been around for many years. Speaks good English and has a good attitude with an objective to fulfill your desire.

Be specific with what type and quality you want, he will be able to provide. He has the best and latest collection in town.

I once encountered a good well educated find through him a few years back. She had her own car and would drive down to any part of town to meet her clients.

Hi, had contacted one SP called Vinod; no ending with

206. Promised good chicks starting 5k with room. Anyone with prior experience with him? Ready to provide at Chembur.

CoolDuke007
09-15-13, 13:02
Are you mentioning about Khushi near CCD?

There is this spa is Powai. The girls out there are mostly co-operative. Spa charges start at around 2300. You may ask them for a discount though. One of them gave a BJ too. And agreed for everything else too.

Next to CCD. Start with K.

Enjoy!

Sach2382
09-15-13, 13:44
Hi everyone,

Just want quick update on above two. Much appreciated for your reply.

First, has any one ever tried independent BPO gal ? She goes by name S*ha and charges 15k for 3 hrs.

Her email ID doesn't work now and her phone is swithed off. Has she stopped working?

Secondly

I have been to this famous spa at worali R*ar and couldn't find any gal by name Madhavi and at Chembur spa no gal by name Tina.

Please confirm if those gals really work there?

Please reply.

HotChocolate80
09-15-13, 14:47
Thanks for help.

Vinod is a trusted sp and has been around for many years. Speaks good english and has a good attitude with an objective to fulfill your desire.

Be specific with what type and quality you want, he will be able to provide. He has the best and latest collection in town.

I once encountered a good well educated find through him a few years back. She had her own car and would drive down to any part of town to meet her clients.

Scorp22
09-15-13, 19:17
Hey everyone,

I am new here looking for some meat, found this girl on craigslist Shalini Sharma bpo girl, she's charging 9k for 2 hrs 18k night didn't find any info here so asking for help from exp members hav also attached pic as on CL another girl m interested is Riya from SEA lives in thane dusky chick any help appreciated.

Sach2382
09-15-13, 19:44
Her email ID goes by name [Email address deleted by Admin].

Hi everyone,

First, has any one ever tried independent BPO gal? She goes by name S*ha and charges 15k for 3 hrs.

Her email I'd doesn't work now and her phone is swithed off. Has she stopped working?

Secondly

I have been to this famous spa at worali R*ar and couldn't find any gal by name Madhavi and at Chembur spa no gal by name Tina.

Please reply.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Joshua Dsouza
09-15-13, 20:11
Hi everyone,

First, has any one ever tried independent BPO gal? She goes by name S*ha and charges 15k for 3 hrs.

Her email I'd doesn't work now and her phone is swithed off. Has she stopped working?

Please reply.If your talking about Shalini who works in a bpo then she is a fraud she will take your money and run away. A guy had a bad exp with her.

HotChocolate80
09-15-13, 20:21
They do. Used services of mdv a week back & then about 2 weeks ago.

Hi everyone,

Secondly

Please reply.

Sg1888
09-16-13, 03:11
Hi,

I am a NRI here for a couple of nights and I am looking for some fun. Can anyone please advise me on how to go about getting a beautiful woman here without getting ripped off. I am staying at Taj President. Any help would be appreciated.

Ferguson
09-16-13, 04:34
Hi. I am a NRI here for a couple of nights and I am looking for some fun. Can anyone please advise me on how to go about getting a beautiful woman here without getting ripped off. I am staying at Taj President. Any help would be appreciated.Dear NRI,

Try Navalkar lane, this is very good for new in Mumbai. I am also nri.

Ferguson

JammyG
09-16-13, 11:09
Hey, really nice FR. I would love to catch up with this lady. I am very new to this and have no PM. I really don't know how I could take help from you.

We waited for food service to start soon after the groom and bride entered. Since this was a high profile wedding, the hostesses would attend individually to every Guest in the hall. Our group of friends were chitchatting, when out of nowhere one of the hostesses comes to check on us and if we required anything from the food counters. She looked like a typical BHABHI with Tightly wrapped saree and well tied hair. The best part of her were the boobs that were tight within her blouse and waiting to explode. All of us were literally looking down her Semi exposed cleavage. To top it all, she had a big mole right in the centre of her cleavage.

Our group tried to engage her with all talks on the food that is offered tonight to the pretty arrangements. My little johnny was a bit tense because of the dry weekend and therefore there was a desperate Urge to check on her. After dinner, tried to catch a conversation with her. Went down to personal conversations. It seems she is unmarried and stays alone at Bandra in a rented flat. All the timne I could not take my eyes off her cleavage. She noticed the same and enquired what I was staring at? I bluntly told her, she has a mole at a very sexy spot. I could notice her blush / Embarassment; but she didn't try to hide it with her saree; which most women generally do...

Newbee Joy
09-16-13, 11:24
Guys lets forgive this whimsical and weird fellow TR. He is getting beaten in all the forums like Mumbai, Chennai, Pune etc because of his stupid theories and fancy guesses about others. Only 1 or 2 FRs in his last 25 FRs are actual reports all others are blasting others for no reason.

God bless him,

Joy

Well said Bono He termed me as a Data Collector few days back I am a frequent visitor to Mumbai and its my way and my choice if I don't like the contacts whom I talk to or are not as per my convinence I didn't used it. So thrusting thinks that if he has posted close to 500 posts he can do what he may feel and moreover I don't take that shit. It good to see they way you have given it back to him.

Man In India
09-16-13, 12:04
I agree with you Rajarao. She doesn't deserve 5k any more. However considering that she is well behaved and keeps her time, may be 3k could be appropriate.

Even I took her in July and paid her 5k+room for 2 hours. And fucked her 3 times + CIM.

At this age, I do not think she is worth 5k also, forget about 10k.

Zeus123
09-16-13, 14:25
Hi NL,

It is fully operational, plus V's place has new girls.

Was there on Thursday last week.

PM me if you want any help with NL.

Cheers!Hi PetiteLover,

Would like to know, where exactly is V's place at NL.

What are the ongoing charges at his place.

Reply would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Double Shot
09-16-13, 15:14
Hello,

I was active in MP scene in THane in 2009. Even now I keep getting text messages from MPs.

Just last week I got one SMS from a new place. They are located in Dombivali and charge 800 as entry. I am currently stationed at Pune, so cannot visit them but can provide their contact number via PM to any member who is interested.

Also, any similar info about MPs in THane area is welcome via PM.

THanks in advance.

Double SHot

Viiki
09-16-13, 15:51
I agree with you Rajarao. She doesn't deserve 5k any more. However considering that she is well behaved and keeps her time, may be 3k could be appropriate.Seniors, if you are okay paying 3k for her then I think that a newbie will end up paying 5k. You have loads to chose from but someone who is new doesn't so he won't mind paying extra.

Bhuppi1111
09-16-13, 16:49
Dear all,

I'm relocated to Khopoli which is around 35 KM from Panvel.

I would be obliged if anybody can give me some contacts.

Are there any SB on the Highway between Khopoli and Panvel?

If anybody has any experience then pl let me know?

TrueSuperDude
09-17-13, 04:28
Hello,

I had recently visited a spa from just dial called E* in Malad. It's in a mall and a very shaddy joint. Please avoid this place.

They have 4 beds with curtains separating them. The girls are very ugly and lazy. I walked out from the place.

They claim to give service at 1500 with HJ. And a full GFE for 2000.

Again, please avoid this place.

Dhoka2212
09-17-13, 06:32
there are 3 spas in a line opened just 2 weeks back.

tried to try them out.

tried the very famous thai spa franchise (they had therapists from thailand i spoke to the therapist in thai and confirmed) and the others had therapists from north eastern india.

took deep tissue massage. as fs is completely out of question in this spa.

awesome ambience, awesome massage asked me for happy ending and i asked how much? and 1500 was the quote bargained from 500 till 1000 but said she was no no.

last gave her a tip 500 (i dunno why i gave so much but would have given her 200-300) for the massage pressed her boobs. a couple of times after giving her the tip as she was happy.

asked her if she can give better surprises. she said no but then smiled. will try my luck again.

these guys are offering 50% off as inauguration discount as their neighbours are offering.

damages: 1400 (after 50% discount of 2800)

tip: 500.

serious members only pm me for directions.

wir: for the true thai massage yes definitely. and try my luck. (they have 5 therapists)

happy ending was offered as i kept on discussing with her in thai. and got friendly. saying here people ask me for happy endings. all the time.

only this i don't like is they have curtains here. and the manager keeps on peeping (he peeped twice during my 60 mins massage) but enough to get alert because of the noise he makes with his shoes.

MumbaiCoolDude
09-17-13, 10:38
Got an sms about a new spa in Kandivali west and decided to try it out.

The place was very ordinary. Had just about 3 booths. The moment I entered one girl came up and confirmed whether I was the one who called up. I asked her where are the girls. She said she is the masseur. So no choice! But Johnny was no mood to go back now. The girl was good looking.

She took me inside one of the booths. She asked for Rs 1K upfront. I asked her for extras and she said she will finish massage first and then we can look into the extras part.

She asked whether I want soft or hard massage. I selected soft since I am not sure how many of these girls know anything about massage. The massage was nice.

Then she asked for 1000 for a body to body massage. She was very cooperative. She was short and had small boobs. But they were firm and nice. Allowed me to play with her tits and suck them. Put a towel on Johnny and got on top and rubbed it using her body. I had my hand around her nice firm buttocks all the time. She then allowed me to finger her for some time.

Eventually gave me a happy ending which was also great.

Damages: 2k.

Room: 5/10.

Girl: 5/10.

Service 8/10.

WIR: Yes, it was worth the 2k. I have had only two massages in life so far! I wish the ambiance was better.

I had visited one in Oshiwara early this year. But the damages where 2.5K + 1000 k for happy ending.

But both the babe and the massage were classier in Oshiwara.

PetiteLover
09-17-13, 11:41
Hi PetiteLover,

Would like to know, where exactly is V's place at NL.

What are the ongoing charges at his place.

Reply would be appreciated.

Thanks.Hi Zeus,

V's place is first floor opposite flour mill.

Rates are fixed at 3.5k and 5.5k. Number of shots / services will depend on whether you clarify beforehand.

Cheers!

Bond Bond
09-17-13, 11:57
Was in Mumbai last week for some work. Had heard about a DB nearby and we decided to walk in. 4-5 hefty guys at the entrance and was reluctant. But gathered the courage and walked in. The place was packed with customers & barmen. In the middle of the small room were 4-5 girls in sarees. Loud music but none of them even moved a bit. Forget dancing. Ordered a beer and smoke. Was amazed to see these beauties. All fair showing some clevage and wearing backless blouses. One of them was really attractive, around 22-23 years. Tried to get her attention but in vain. Decided to leave after the Beer (which was highly priced) as no dance was actually happening. Asked the Barman how could I approach the girl there. He said you need to be a regular here and shower money to get any girls attention. WTF.

Huh. Thought of dropping the plan and looking out for some other options for next trip.

Cheers Bond

Dhoka2212
09-17-13, 13:03

tried to try them out.

tried the very famous thai spa franchise (they had therapists from thailand i spoke to the therapist in thai and confirmed) and the others had therapists from north eastern india.

took deep tissue massage. as fs is completely out of question in this spa.

awesome ambience, awesome massage asked me for happy ending and i asked how much? and 1500 was the quote bargained from 500 till 1000 but said she was no no.

last gave her a tip 500 (i dunno why i gave so much but would have given her 200-300) for the massage pressed her boobs. a couple of times after giving her the tip as she was happy.

asked her if she can give better surprises. she said no but then smiled. will try my luck again.

these guys are offering 50% off as inauguration discount as their neighbours are offering.

damages: 1400 (after 50% discount of 2800)

tip: 500.

serious members only pm me for directions.

wir: for the true thai massage yes definitely. and try my luck. (they have 5 therapists)

happy ending was offered as i kept on discussing with her in thai. and got friendly. saying here people ask me for happy endings. all the time.

only this i don't like is they have curtains here. and the manager keeps on peeping (he peepd twice during my 60 mins massage) but enough to get alert because of the noise he makes with his shoes.

ChelseaGrin
09-17-13, 19:49

tried to try them out.

only this i don't like is they have curtains here. and the manager keeps on peeping (he peepd twice during my 60 mins massage) but enough to get alert because of the noise he makes with his shoes.hey, did you try out either of a or m spa from those 3? any idea if extras are offered there?

also curtains and peeping manager sounds annoying.

Dhoka2212
09-18-13, 07:56
chelsea,

tried mookh,

they had ne staff and i was like even if no extras at least i get a good massage so went for thai spa.

though took a foot massage but doubt they will give extras right away.

they have doors for the cabins.

50% offer for me ends today.

but in thai spa they continue till end of the month.

thanks,

dhoka

hey, did you try out either of a or m spa from those 3? any idea if extras are offered there?

also curtains and peeping manager sounds annoying.

BiziBoy2012
09-18-13, 08:33
being a tuesday, had less workload so decided to meet up an inde in the western suburbs.

was in contact thru monday and tuesday morning.

fixed up the meeting and left from office keeping in mind the traffic conditions as it was the penultimate day of the ganesh festival.

after reaching the decided place, she called saying that the agreed price was not in her scope and she would be charging me the original amount, to which i said that i already

had discussed the same and the price agreed upon. she was adamant and did not budge so finally i politely refused to give into her demands and left from the area. one of the reasons i did not relent was due to the fact that i do not like haggling as if it were some flea market and in the process make mongering more expensive for fellow mongers, there are many fish in the sea, no reason to renegade back on her words. she was adamant may be due her good looks[ subjective].

any ways was very dis appointed with the turn of events and decided to travel back to home base. but then decided to drop in on friends office not far from the area i was in.

went to his office, met him after a very long time and spent some time. during our conversation, the talk veered to what i was doing this area since i never linger in this part of the town, told him about my klpd and laughed it off.

then he asked me if i wanted to accompany him to his spa in a suburban five star. replied in the affirmative and we left from his office and drove straight to the five star.

once in the spa, all the formalities were duly done and i paid for the body massage and jacuzzi. [ 60 minutes] [ it was bloody expensive]

was pleasantly surprised to see a thai therapist walking in and told me politely to wear the disposable, soon the massage started and it was a wonderful massage.

no hanky panky allowed but thru small talk got to know her name and stuff like that. quite chirpy and bubbly attitude. did ask her about extras and she replied not here[ my mind at once sensed the opportunity]. after the massage slipped into the jacuzzi and after finishing was getting dressed, then an idea flashed thru my mind and as soon as she came back, i asked for a pencil and scribbled my number on the 500 rs note and handed over the tip to her.

in the meanwhile casually asked her what her duty hours were and was told i was the last customer she would be handling for today.

left from the spa and had a pitstop for some refreshments and there was a missed call on my cell. did not pay attention to it for a couple of times but finally returned the call on the 3rd attempt, was pleasantly surprised to find the same thai therapist at the other end and she was now asking me about the extras that i wanted from her in the spa. she was ready for extras now as she was off from duty. asked what she would offer and she replied all on offer but for anal

decided on the price and now the dilemma of the place, she offered her home as she was staying along with a colleague. she would ask her colleague to come only after we were done. took up her offer and asked her for her address, asked her to rick it up and i would be there in some time. had little difficulty in locating her address as she had smsed the exact directions as well.

went in to her place, not exactly as i was expecting but as johnny was itching for a go at her agreed to stay.

started with dfk and slowly peeled off her clothes, was expecting white flawless skin and got exactly that, nice round thai tits and good bosom to go with it. clean shaven pussy and no body odour as well. amazing bbbj and superb player with her tongue

kinda flat tummy but all in all very good body [ not exactly hourglass figure but near abouts]

after the foreplay, now it was time for some pounding, did mish, rcg and finally came in doggy style

then she volunteered to give a hard body massage and told her to go ahead, felt as if i was in bkk. got exactly the massage i used to in tulips or nataree in bkk. but this time i told her not to use the cream or oil.

she finished in 30 minutes and paid her the agreed amount and she gave me a peck on the cheek to bid adieu.

ratings

body 8/10.

attitude 10/10.

tits 8/10.

hygiene 9/10 [ due to the fact that may be i did not like her place]

clean nice shaven pussy and very good face

sorry for the long fr folks

contact available for only a select few folks

Rohan1
09-18-13, 08:59
Hi All,

Visiting Mumbai on this weekend if any of you can help me with good spa offering extra in above or central Mumbai.

Please pm me.

Cheers!

Zeus123
09-18-13, 09:32
Hi Zeus,

Rates are fixed at 3. 5k and 5. 5k. Number of shots / services will depend on whether you clarify beforehand.

Cheers!Hi PetiteLover,

Thanks for your reply.

Any plans of visiting NL sometime soon, never have mongered before so little anxious.

If you plan to visit any time soon, do let me know, if you don't mind me joining you.

Thanks Once Again.

Cheers.

Pam007
09-18-13, 13:04
Nice fr and lucky you. Why don't you expose the First Lady, so forum members can be better prepared to handle her klpd bro. This will be equally useful to forum as your interesting fr. U might already be flooded with lot of enquiries. What was damage please?

Being a Tuesday, had less workload so decided to meet up an inde in the western suburbs.

Was in contact thru Monday and Tuesday morning.

Fixed up the meeting and left from office keeping in mind the traffic conditions as it was the penultimate day of the ganesh festival.

After reaching the decided place, she called saying that the agreed price was not in her scope and she would be charging me the original amount, to which I said that I already

Had discussed the same and the price agreed upon. She was adamant and did not budge so finally I politely refused to give into her demands and left from the area. One of the reasons I did not relent was due to the fact that I do not like haggling as if it were some flea market and in the process make mongering more expensive for fellow mongers, there are many fish in the sea, no reason to renegade back on her words. She was adamant may be due her good looks[ subjective].

Any ways was very dis appointed with the turn of events and decided to travel back to home base. But then decided to drop in on friends office not far from the area I was in.

very good body [ not exactly hourglass figure but near abouts]

After the foreplay, now it was time for some pounding, did mish, rcg and finally came
Ratings

Body 8/10.

Attitude 10/10.

Tits 8/10.

Hygiene 9/10 [ due to the fact that may be I did not like her place]

Clean nice shaven pussy and very good face

SORRY FOR THE LONG FR FOLKS

Contact available for only a select few folks

RudraPrattap
09-18-13, 13:29
Hey friend,

Are you talking about Riya

I have many contacts from Mumbai and suburbs.

Regards,

RudraPrattap.

'We are all here for pleasure"

Read about an inde in Thane; called her & fixed time. After reaching a spot told by her, she called me & told me to enter a building. Asked me to tell security guy the room no & name of tenant. Went there. She's waiting near door. Opened it & saw a bit fatty & dark gal was waiting for me. Was disappointed to see her. But still decided to go ahead.

We hugged. Saw room; it's messy. Was told that room was of her, who's bachelor & so room was messy. We chatted bit & then action starred. We undressed & started kissing; was ok. Then she moved on to Johnny & balls. She sucked balls out. Good BBBJ. Then we moved to main course. Started with doggy & finished in mish. Paid her & set out.

Damages: Rs 2. 5k incl room.

WIR: not really; was expecting more but kinda disappointed. Room was a big turn off. Neighbor knocked door twice.

Dirty Me
09-18-13, 13:32
I am new to mongering scenes, just two encounters till now and felt heavily cheated both times. I am planning to meet Shalini, who claims to be working in BPO and asking for 18K for night. She is an independent. Wanted a feedback on her before I proceed as I do not want to be cheated one more time (have attached her pics, also).

In case it's not a good deal as well, any pointers will be appreciated. My budget is 20K for night and I want it at my place (No incalls, No hotels).

Thanks

Member #4284
09-18-13, 18:05
Nice fr. Damages?

Mach0
09-18-13, 19:34
got activated by a sms on sunday morning. 50% discount for thai massage. the message didn't just 'raise' hopes. so fixed up an appointment and with lot of effort got a slot. headed to this spa in andheri, the hindi name of the area can be creatively translated to ironman in english. the spa was a new setup and had all genuine thai masseurs managed by 2 tattoo flaunting indian hotties. so i was taken in to be oiled up with aroma massage. we know the drill, take of the clothes and wear the ill fitting disposable undies. the ambience was relaxing and typical thai style with wall to wall glass on one side and curtains for privacy on the other side. the masseur was a cute looking petite thai with a nice round bottom. she was sweet and smiling all the while. the message was awesome, her hands falling short whenever it was near the bull eye. though i tried every body move possible to give her a hint that i would want her to move her hands a bit further and hit the pole zone, but to no avail. she continued with her awesome massage with precision. after a realaxing massage i was escorted to a shower and steam room. came back after the bath and now is when i make the move, handed her 200 rupees and hugged her close and slapped her bottom, to which she gave out a chuckle. thanked her in thai, which kinda impressed her and signed of in typical schwarzenegger way "i'll be back'.

so all you guys wondering about my move of handing her 200 rupees. was actually to test waters if a second trip will reap me benefits. the slap on her bottom and the response helped me guage if it was worth investing in 1 more trip. trust me guys this works most of the times, provided you read the signs well.

so, today i find myself again in the spa with an appointment specifically asking for her. the moment i entered the bed booth, i handed over 400 rupees to her and asked her if it was necessary that i wear the disposables. she gave a sly smile and gestured its ok to not wear it. guess i don't need to explain what would follow. sorry no fs but an awesome play with the rear, body and the pole followed. it can only be compared to a bkk experience. i have never before experienced such an awesome massage and handshake experience in india. i could see her moving her hands over my ass and her pretty face in the mirror while i was lying on my stomach and my pole almost digging a hole in the bed. when she started of the handshake i gabbed her all over especially her cute ass.

i gave her 100 rs while leaving, she asked me to call her and gave her number. so a superb experience which ended with drums and bells the moment i stepped out of the spa, as there was a last day ganesh procession passing by.

girl. 8 (i like the chinky look)

ambience. 7 (small but cosy)

cost. 1200 + 500 rs tip.

wir. definitely.

Mach0
09-18-13, 20:05
Don't even bother dude, she is more of a provider and with a very bad collection. She is all over CL with the whole BPO employee spiel. For your budget you should get someone exceptionally good. Though personally I believe no female is worth that much for a night. All the best with the hunt.

I am new to mongering scenes, just two encounters till now and felt heavily cheated both times. I am planning to meet Shalini, who claims to be working in BPO and asking for 18K for night. She is an independent. Wanted a feedback on her before I proceed as I do not want to be cheated one more time (have attached her pics, also).

In case it's not a good deal as well, any pointers will be appreciated. My budget is 20K for night and I want it at my place (No incalls, No hotels).

Thanks

Viiki
09-18-13, 20:30

ThanksThe pic she has on what's app is different then what she sends you. Be careful.

Ferguson
09-18-13, 22:59
I am posting in this forum, because I gave my word, to that Pune fanatic, KattarPuneri. With the reference of Rashmi from Bhonsale Nagar, I got the contact of this girl from Deep Bungalow area, Tamanna! Collected her from that area & spent the night in my friends apartment on NIBM Road. Attached is her pic.Hi friend,

What is the damage? She have ads on CL and asking 12000 st and 20000. Lt it is ok? Her cont end 885? What she mail me, please help me.

Thanks,

Ferguson

RuffMeUp
09-19-13, 05:15

ThanksDude,

Please go through the FRs in this forum and you will get all the information about this girl. Read FRs posted by TR, me and many other seniors, lest you want to be cheated again.

Raja Jani
09-19-13, 05:21
Chanced upon this website. Just joined. Hello everybody!

DesiDilruba
09-19-13, 06:11
Got an sms about a new spa in Kandivali west and decided to try it out.

The place was very ordinary. Had just about 3 booths. The moment I entered one girl came up and confirmed whether I was the one who called up. I asked her where are the girls. She said she is the masseur. So no choice! But Johnny was no mood to go back now. The girl was good looking.

She took me inside one of the booths. She asked for Rs 1K upfront. I asked her for extras and she said she will finish massage first and then we can look into the extras part.

She asked whether I want soft or hard massage. I selected soft since I am not sure how many of these girls know anything about massage. The massage was nice.

Then she asked for 1000 for a body to body massage. She was very cooperative. She was short and had small boobs. But they were firm and nice. Allowed me to play with her tits and suck them. Put a towel on Johnny and got on top and rubbed it using her body. I had my hand around her nice firm buttocks all the time. She then allowed me to finger her for some time...What is the name of Oshiwara Spa? And masseur if any.

DesiDilruba
09-19-13, 06:12
Being a Tuesday, had less workload so decided to meet up an inde in the western suburbs.

Fixed up the meeting and left from office keeping in mind the traffic conditions as it was the penultimate day of the ganesh festival.

After reaching the decided place, she called saying that the agreed price was not in her scope and she would be charging me the original amount, to which I said that I already

Had discussed the same and the price agreed upon. She was adamant and did not budge so finally I politely refused to give into her demands and left from the area. One of the reasons I did not relent was due to the fact that I do not like haggling as if it were some flea market and in the process make mongering more expensive for fellow mongers, there are many fish in the sea, no reason to renegade back on her words. She was adamant may be due her good looks[ subjective].

Any ways was very dis appointed with the turn of events and decided to travel back to home base. But then decided to drop in on friends office not far from the area I was in.

Went to his office, met him after a very long time and spent some time. During our conversation, the talk veered to what I was doing this area since I never linger in this part of the town, told him about my KLPD and laughed it off...Is this some five star hotel? Please share the name of masseur and hotel.

BiziBoy2012
09-19-13, 06:44
Nice fr and lucky you. Why don't you expose the First Lady, so forum members can be better prepared to handle her klpd bro. This will be equally useful to forum as your interesting fr. U might already be flooded with lot of enquiries. What was damage please?HI BRO

No ends wth 549. She is definitely a newbie in the business, is trying for a small break. Got her number thru the coffee shop outlet near the famous white man's town area. Many strugglers to have a good time with, you win some you lose some.

Will try my luck again in the coffee shop in a few day's time

Cheers

Happy mongering

Scorp22
09-19-13, 09:39
Hey guys,

Posting for help after several unsuccessful attempts, have tried the usual leads on SEA (Priya, Pinal.) no response from them. Am new to mongering no prior experience have just activated PM, members please help I stay in Andheri east any independents or MP with extras in suburb would be of help.

Cheers

DesiDilruba
09-19-13, 10:51
got activated by a sms on sunday morning. 50% discount for thai massage. the message didn't just 'raise' hopes. so fixed up an appointment and with lot of effort got a slot. headed to this spa in andheri, the hindi name of the area can be creatively translated to ironman in english. the spa was a new setup and had all genuine thai masseurs managed by 2 tattoo flaunting indian hotties. so i was taken in to be oiled up with aroma massage. we know the drill, take of the clothes and wear the ill fitting disposable undies. the ambience was relaxing and typical thai style with wall to wall glass on one side and curtains for privacy on the other side. the masseur was a cute looking petite thai with a nice round bottom. she was sweet and smiling all the while. the message was awesome, her hands falling short whenever it was near the bull eye. though i tried every body move possible to give her a hint that i would want her to move her hands a bit further and hit the pole zone, but to no avail. she continued with her awesome massage with precision. after a realaxing massage i was escorted to a shower and steam room. came back after the bath and now is when i make the move, handed her 200 rupees and hugged her close and slapped her bottom, to which she gave out a chuckle. thanked her in thai, which kinda impressed her and signed of in typical schwarzenegger way "i'll be back'...that's a nice find buddy. i checked few thai spa options in that area. need your help to locate the final one.

aura was the top most rated but i am almost sure you won't get extras there and that one is quite old. another one was myo but that also is not new. two other ones i found were ano thai spa and ubon thai spa. seems you are referring to one of them. can you help me out.

also, sharing name of the therapist will help a lot.

Do It I
09-19-13, 11:13
any hints on the name of the place?

got activated by a sms on sunday morning. 50% discount for thai massage. the message didn't just 'raise' hopes. so fixed up an appointment and with lot of effort got a slot. headed to this spa in andheri, the hindi name of the area can be creatively translated to ironman in english. the spa was a new setup and had all genuine thai masseurs managed by 2 tattoo flaunting indian hotties. so i was taken in to be oiled up with aroma massage. we know the drill, take of the clothes and wear the ill fitting disposable undies. the ambience was relaxing and typical thai style with wall to wall glass on one side and curtains for privacy on the other side. the masseur was a cute looking petite thai with a nice round bottom. she was sweet and smiling all the while. the message was awesome, her hands falling short whenever it was near the bull eye. though i tried every body move possible to give her a hint that i would want her to move her hands a bit further and hit the pole zone, but to no avail. she continued with her awesome massage with precision. after a realaxing massage i was escorted to a shower and steam room. came back after the bath and now is when i make the move, handed her 200 rupees and hugged her close and slapped her bottom, to which she gave out a chuckle. thanked her in thai, which kinda impressed her and signed of in typical schwarzenegger way "i'll be back'...

ShawnRiver
09-19-13, 14:56
Hints of new place PM me.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Dirty Me
09-19-13, 15:42
I am new too! But after RTFF, found both pics posted earlier. Seems to be a strict " no, no." But, TR seems to have no credibility here. So, ain't sure.Hmm, others also are against going with this girl.

Dirty Me
09-19-13, 15:46
Dude,

Please go through the FRs in this forum and you will get all the information about this girl. Read FRs posted by TR, me and many other seniors, lest you want to be cheated again.Tried doing so but with so many pages, it was difficult to get any information on her.

But I am sure the way you spoke about her that I should stay away from her.

Dirty Me
09-19-13, 15:47
The pic she has on what's app is different then what she sends you. Be careful.Exactly. This is the first thing I had noticed. Though these two pics seem to be of the same girl, WhatsApp pic is totally different. I mailed her asking it and she says that all are her pics only including the one on WhatsApp and those which she sent.

Dirty Me
09-19-13, 15:49
Don't even bother dude, she is more of a provider and with a very bad collection. She is all over CL with the whole BPO employee spiel. For your budget you should get someone exceptionally good. Though personally I believe no female is worth that much for a night. All the best with the hunt.Thanks Macho bro. The forum sounds be totally against going with her and I have to now look for someone else. You are right that I should get someone exceptionally good, but the question is who.

I have already been cheated even after spending a handsome amount.

Djboy
09-19-13, 16:01
Hey Guys!

Has anyone tried this chick? Her name is Tina / Payal and she asks you to deposit 5-10k in her bank account before meeting.

She quoted 15k including place for 2 pops.

Is she genuine? How is her service?

Any leads here would be much appreciated.

Cheers!

DJ

Dirty Me
09-19-13, 16:03
Depositing money before meeting is a strict No No dude. Just be careful.

Hey Guys!

Has anyone tried this chick? Her name is Tina / Payal and she asks you to deposit 5-10k in her bank account before meeting.

Cheers!

DJ

VirtueBoyz
09-19-13, 16:23
Guys,

I will be in Mumbai for a day. It would be of great help if someone could PM me a MP address near Andheri, where I can get more than a HJ. In return, I will definitely help you out whenever you visit Bangalore.

Thanks in Advance!

Joshua Dsouza
09-19-13, 17:03
Hey Guys!

Cheers!

DJDjboy bro you being a senior how can you trust a girl when she tells you to deposit money before sex. Even if you know the girl don't deposit money before sex because you never know when she might run away.

GreatKhali
09-19-13, 17:32
Hey Guys!

Cheers!

DJYou say she asks you to deposit money in her bank account before meeting then you ask is she genuine. Come on. Use your head. DTSH! (don't Trust Such Hoes!) just name and shame them so we catch these fake tramps!

SyncMaster921
09-19-13, 18:13
Hi guys,

Not a regular poster but trying to be.

FR.

Got the no. Of Prity from locanto, called her and fixed the meeting, was called to some lodge in kalyan, went there booked the room and gave her the room no. Room was nice clean an spacious, she came after 20 min. She was the same girl as her profile pic. On watsapp but looked better in pics.

Did some chit chat for some time then started with fondling her, dint allow dfk even after convincing, but she refused very politely, the went down on her boobs nice firm hand full boobs with extra sensitive nipples which were getting hard and erect even with the slightest touch, enjoyed them for some time, then came the BBBJ which was ok, no cim allowed, then did her in doggy and came in 10 min, we both washed ourselves and rested for some time did some talking and then started the next round with she on top and then came in mis. Rested for some time and then left the place after cleaning up.

Ratings.

Looks: 6 (good hair and eyes)

Body: 7 (nice structure, good boobs, very good nipples, tight pussy)

GFE: 5 (no dfk, other wise co operative)

Damages: 3k for girl + 700 room + 100 condi + 200 tip.

Mach0
09-19-13, 19:41
wish you had an account would have messaged you, its kinda risky to share the details on the forum but can help you with clues.

the name of the spa starts from 'a' and yes you did mention the name in the latter part of your post

the name of the therapist is something we nibble when we watch movies in theater. i prefer the caramel flavour.

it's a typical thai name so don't be suprised at how silly the name is.

all the best in solving the clues and getting the answer to fin pleasure.

that's a nice find buddy. i checked few thai spa options in that area. need your help to locate the final one.

aura was the top most rated but i am almost sure you won't get extras there and that one is quite old. another one was myo but that also is not new. two other ones i found were ano thai spa and ubon thai spa. seems you are referring to one of them. can you help me out.

also, sharing name of the therapist will help a lot.

Mach0
09-19-13, 19:48
Seek and yes shall find.

Subscribe for an ISG account dude, it's just 1300 rs for a year.

Will share whatever contacts I have and there are other helpful members here who can help you too.

You will be surprised by the trove of information that people have here.

Thanks Macho bro. The forum sounds be totally against going with her and I have to now look for someone else. You are right that I should get someone exceptionally good, but the question is who.

I have already been cheated even after spending a handsome amount.

AmitForFun
09-20-13, 02:52
Wanted to know if Tania Roy (Data from web) is SP. Any point talking to her / them.

DesiDilruba
09-20-13, 05:45
Djboy bro you being a senior how can you trust a girl when she tells you to deposit money before sex. Even if you know the girl don't deposit money before sex because you never know when she might run awayAnd I don't think we are so liberal yet to have sex, pay by credit card and get receipt for it.

So better stay away from such cheats.

DesiDilruba
09-20-13, 05:51
wish you had an account would have messaged you, its kinda risky to share the details on the forum but can help you with clues.

the name of the spa starts from 'a' and yes you did mention the name in the latter part of your post

the name of the therapist is something we nibble when we watch movies in theater. i prefer the caramel flavour.

all the best in solving the clues and getting the answer to fin pleasure.i have traced the spa now based on info given in your post. going there at 4 today. and thanks for giving hint for the name. i liked your encoding skills. in your fr, the iron man was awesome metaphor.

if you are free today, we can meet. i can wait outside for sometime. its a casual meet. i am not gay.

BiziBoy2012
09-20-13, 06:17
Is this some five star hotel? Please share the name of masseur and hotel.Hi buddy

Have clearly mentioned that it was a suburban five star.

CoolDuke007
09-20-13, 07:32
Got number of Riya inde from Thane number ending 136. Just wanted to know if she is good as had read mixed reviews about her as far as hygiene is concerned.

Also would like to know if she is worth 3k?

Thanks

CoolDuke007
09-20-13, 07:36
Does anyone knw whether the MP near eternity mall in thane is still open? If yes. What to expect there?

Aaraardee
09-20-13, 09:03
I would be obliged, if you can just PM me her contact or, if not at least the name of the SPA.

Went to his office, met him after a very long time and spent some time. During our conversation, the talk veered to what I was doing this area since I never linger in this part of the town, told him about my KLPD and laughed it off.

Then he asked me if I wanted to accompany him to his spa in a suburban five star. Replied in the affirmative and we left from his office and drove straight to the five star...

DesiDilruba
09-20-13, 09:29

all the best in solving the clues and getting the answer to fin pleasure.planned to go there at 4, booked appointment. but got a free time inbetween hence landed thereearly. i was able to get the mentioned masseur as there was not much rush. after initial setup, she started massaging my legs and kept smiling inbetween. i took that as a starting signal and started feeling her round ass with my legs. it was just awesome. very soft ass i have ever felt. then it turned knot cuddling and touching johny. within 15 minutes, we were knowing each other's intentions. the hj part came in last 15 minutes. was bit unlucky as i couldn't get proper erection due to full power ac. i told her so and also mentioned about insecurity due to too close compartments with curtain separation. the hj was okay type. when she led me to shower, i saw her face without makeup. she was bit middle aged. she allowed me to kiss in her lips but no dfk. the best part was her soft round ass.

i will visit there again next friday. may be i will try another masseur. macho bhai, we may be able to meet and exchange some info. letting you know a week in advance so that we can schedule time. how about 11:30 am or else 4 pm? inbetween if someone gets something from any other masseur, let us know via fr.

DesiDilruba
09-20-13, 09:32
Hi buddy

Have clearly mentioned that it was a suburban five star.I didn't ask whether it's five star hotel or not. Probably I wrote it incorrectly.

My point was, if its a five star hotel, the name can be shared. I believe five star hotels w.

I'll be able to handle LEs.

Geo1680
09-20-13, 13:55
Planning to visit this place shortly. Great full if anybody could PM the contact details of SPs there.

Hi Zeus,

Rates are fixed at 3. 5k and 5. 5k. Number of shots / services will depend on whether you clarify beforehand.

Cheers!

Viiki
09-20-13, 14:22
Hi guys,

Not a regular poster but trying to be.

FR.

Got the no. Of Prity from locanto, called her and fixed the meeting, was called to some lodge in kalyan, went there booked the room and gave her the room no. Room was nice clean an spacious, she came after 20 min. She was the same girl as her profile pic. On watsapp but looked better in pics.

Did some chit chat for some time then started with fondling her, dint allow dfk even after convincing, but she refused very politely, the went down on her boobs nice firm hand full boobs with extra sensitive nipples which were getting hard and erect even with the slightest touch, enjoyed them for some time, then came the BBBJ which was ok, no cim allowed, then did her in doggy and came in 10 min, we both washed ourselves and rested for some time did some talking and then started the next round with she on top and then came in mis. Rested for some time and then left the place after cleaning up.

Ratings.

Looks: 6 (good hair and eyes)

Body: 7 (nice structure, good boobs, very good nipples, tight pussy)

GFE: 5 (no dfk, other wise co operative)

Damages: 3k for girl + 700 room + 100 condi + 200 tip.What are the last 4 digits of her number?

Scorp22
09-20-13, 15:41
Got number of Riya inde from Thane number ending 136. Just wanted to know if she is good as had read mixed reviews about her as far as hygiene is concerned.

ThanksNot much to talk about in terms of look but good service, checked review on SEA I was planning to meet her but backed out because of looks.

Dirty Me
09-20-13, 16:15
Thanks buddy. I was just browsing through the forum before subscribing. And the kind of information I got here is superb. I have successfully avoided the first trap.

Will subscribe now.

By the way just spoke to some SP from Thane, number ends with 966. Asking for 8K for college going girls (full night) and 12K for models (4 hours). Have agreed to send pics as well. Anyone dealt with him earlier?

If I like the photos, I'l go with what he gives and if all goes well, will soon upload my first FR.

Seek and yes shall find.

Subscribe for an ISG account dude, it's just 1300 rs for a year.

Will share whatever contacts I have and there are other helpful members here who can help you too.

You will be surprised by the trove of information that people have here.

SyncMaster921
09-20-13, 16:50
What are the last 4 digits of her number?Last digits 233.

Raja Jani
09-20-13, 16:58
Wanted to know if Tania Roy (Data from web) is SP. Any point talking to her / them.It is an Agency. Best avoid!

Mach0
09-20-13, 17:50
Glad you enjoyed massaging her ass. Yeah I managed to kiss her too but no DFK.

The best things about her is the cute soft ass.

Sorry dude Friday's I have to massage my client's ego's in closed conference rooms.

BTW they open only by 12 pm.

But yes we will surely keep in touch.

. The HJ was okay type. When she led me to shower, I saw her face without makeup. She was bit middle aged. She allowed me to kiss in her lips but no DFK. The best part was her soft round ass.

I will visit there again next Friday. May be I will try another masseur. Macho bhai, we may be able to meet and exchange some info. Letting you know a week in advance so that we can schedule time. How about 11:30 am or else 4 pm? Inbetween if someone gets something from any other masseur, let us know via FR.

Bombayite1
09-20-13, 23:41
Arriving in mid-October to Mumbai. Looking for some mongering help. Please PM me with some numbers.

Thanks

Raja Jani
09-21-13, 05:16
Thanks buddy. I was just browsing through the forum before subscribing. And the kind of information I got here is superb. I have successfully avoided the first trap.

Will subscribe now.

By the way just spoke to some SP from Thane, number ends with 966. Asking for 8K for college going girls (full night) and 12K for models (4 hours). Have agreed to send pics as well. Anyone dealt with him earlier?

If I like the photos, I'l go with what he gives and if all goes well, will soon upload my first FR.Seniors will know & help you. The SP with an awesome collection in Thane area is a lady. Digits ending with 110.

Raja Jani
09-21-13, 05:29
Arriving in mid-October to Mumbai. Looking for some mongering help. Please PM me with some numbers.

ThanksIn the unlikely event of no help forthcoming & given the fact that I don't have PM facility, your best bet is RTFF. You will find names & likely costs posted. Most of them can be thereafter searched in sites such as Sexy Escort Ads, Locnto, Craiglist, Datanta & girl directory. The famous ones are Priya Kaur, Natasha, Paulomi, Kirti, Kyra all independents & contactable from SEA. Girl Directory are all Agencies barring one girl. She has also been mentioned in the forum. If you have PM, there are notably 2 members who seem helpful in the Mumbai forum & a new member Yogibane in the Pune forum. The above is a result of my RTFF.

Hope it helps you.

Srinivasl234
09-21-13, 07:03
Any hints on the name of the place?I am regular visitor in this SPA which is next to the coffe shop in the basement. Even I got the message but didn't had time to go. I never tried this but after reading you review will surely try it out. I had massaged from the same girl 2 times last month. I hope now since she knows me that will be of more help to reach the goal. Thans for the review. I am a silent killer just read reviews here. I really love this forum.

Cheers Man

AndyShah
09-21-13, 07:07
Hey people,

Any news or leads on MP's in Santacruz, khar or bandra area.

Regards.

Andy

IcemanRaul
09-21-13, 07:25

ThanksHi,

If you are going by looks I advise to skip her. If you want service which is really good and everything is on offer then she is really good. I have gone to her just for the service and everything was on offer except Anal.

Cheers,

Iceman

RockingDhoni
09-21-13, 08:33

ThanksI had taken her services a few months back after reading a few positive reviews about her. Service was excellent.

Great BJ, open to everything, a complete GFE. Not a great looker though. She is very dark. Otherwise she is.

Excellent. 2.5k including place. 2 pops.

TauryTeddy
09-21-13, 09:18
Hi Guys,

Happy to share my first report. Just joined. I know a very good SP in Khar-Santacruz Area. Charges me 2. 5K. That's it for home service. Has given me many girls of which all of them except one have turned out nice. Let me know if I can be of help in connecting you with this SP.

I am planning to become a member, but is it safe to use the credit card on this site? I was earlier registered with adult friend finder, and they ripped me off.

Thanks all.

Viiki
09-21-13, 10:29
Last digits 233.Thanks mate. Can't locate her on Locanto.

GamIndia
09-21-13, 11:03
Brightness has reopned on 18th road.

Near the police chowwky that does passport verification.

The others in the vicinity seem shut.

VijayMumbai
09-21-13, 12:27
Contacted to this lady service provider of Ghatkoper, number got by one of fried. Had call to her she her self providing service also but I not intrested in her as she above 40, then she told she has collection of 6 to 7 girls. So I agred and met her to specified place near R-city mall where she directed me to come some chawl type room but having safe ambiance. A girl is along with her average looking and age is between 22-25 may be as per my side. Then she open the room and left the place after taking money.

After locking the door from inside I relax for some time then stated in action some foreplay, CBJ, and fucked in misc. And loaded after some time. Then again after some time fucked in cow girl, misc and end the game. As per service wise girl is not good may be new in this trade. But body and figure is good.

Rate.

Face-5/10.

Sevice-5/10.

Figure-6. 5/10.

Charge- 3000 total including place.

WIR- yes but with other girl (as she said next tine she provide another girl, she said said she is having collection of good bhabhi also).

Central Guy87
09-21-13, 18:55
Any idea about the mp at Mulund Checknaka shutting down?

A raid was conducted. Is anyone in contact with the girls in the mp. I am in contact with Sana. But there wer other girls like Julie, Sana, Neha, Palak, Soni. Heard Palak and Soni joined some private house and givinig massage service. Anyone has contact nos? Going to meet Sana. Does anyone want to exchange?

Nacheez11
09-22-13, 02:51
Hi,

Finally managed to loacte the place yesterday, just opposite the flour mill. Was just wondering if the rate 3. 5/5. 5 depends on the service required or the quality of girls.

Just do not want to spoil the rates for others.

Thanks

Hi Zeus,

Cheers!

John Love19
09-22-13, 07:47
Hey friends!

I will visiting Mumbai for a short trip of about 2-3 days, looking for advice on GF Hotels in around 7-8k per night! And also if these will have pubs and also pick up points or I will need to monger around, or fellow friends may join for a fun time and also guide me to Heaven in Mumbai, please need an insight advice on Hotels and mongering.

JL

Tester
09-22-13, 08:01
Been to NL last evening, reached there around 9pm with a friend. Things are normal now, rates hiked. 1700 is now 2200, 2200 now 2500. Well, after all every item in the market is getting costly so is pussy.

2nd Bldg. 2nd Floor. Shown a line of 4-5. Madhavi, Rita, Tina, Sushmita (new) , manisha etc. Picked up MILF Rita the tall one. She must be about 40 I guess. Pic attached. Ordered couple of beers and a signature miniature for her.

Good Massage, then nice DFK, finished up with CBJ. No Fucks as per my personal policy. Overall, great GFE. 2200. Recommended.

Friend picked up Manisha, Feedback excellent. 2200. Recommended,

Dhoka2212
09-22-13, 08:34
Hey good morning friends.

Wanted help to make Sunday eventful.

Anyone anything nice in dahisar, borivali, kandivali?

Budget around 5k all incl.

In case anyone wishes to share pm me.

Thanks,

Dhoka

SamSamDam
09-22-13, 08:45
Yesterday went to this spa at chembur, Bebo greeted with smile and guided to room. Waited 5 mins and there she came asking " Kaunsa Staff loge aap, Sir". Said send some new one, please.

Minutes later came Mahek, nice petite body.

Nothing great about massage though, But for petite lovers, a nice catch.

TauryTeddy
09-22-13, 09:53
Been to NL last evening, reached there around 9pm with a friend. Things are normal now, rates hiked. 1700 is now 2200, 2200 now 2500. Well, after all every item in the market is getting costly so is pussy.

2nd Bldg. 2nd Floor. Shown a line of 4-5. Madhavi, Rita, Tina, Sushmita (new) , manisha etc. Picked up MILF Rita the tall one. She must be about 40 I guess. Pic attached. Ordered couple of beers and a signature miniature for her.

Good Massage, then nice DFK, finished up with CBJ. No Fucks as per my personal policy. Overall, great GFE. 2200. Recommended.

Friend picked up Manisha, Feedback excellent. 2200. Recommended, Extremely sorry for this stupid question as I am completely new on this. Need to know where is NL.

TauryTeddy
09-22-13, 09:58
Brightness has reopned on 18th road.

Near the police chowwky that does passport verification.

The others in the vicinity seem shut.You mean in Khar? Where exactly?

TauryTeddy
09-22-13, 10:09
Hey friends!

I will visiting Mumbai for a short trip of about 2-3 days, looking for advice on GF Hotels in around 7-8k per night! And also if these will have pubs and also pick up points or I will need to monger around, or fellow friends may join for a fun time and also guide me to Heaven in Mumbai, please need an insight advice on Hotels and mongering.

JLOne good place is three wise monkeys just outside Khar station. Great pub. Next to it is Hangover again a nice pub. In the same place, above is the Hotel Amardeep. I know a SP who can provide good girls for 3k and above. I have tried him once earlier. Good stuff.

Mach0
09-22-13, 10:36
Hi Srinivas,

I guess you are talking about a different spa cause there is no coffee shop around it. Msg me if you need the exact cordinates.

I am regular visitor in this SPA which is next to the coffe shop in the basement. Even I got the message but didn't had time to go. I never tried this but after reading you review will surely try it out. I had massaged from the same girl 2 times last month. I hope now since she knows me that will be of more help to reach the goal. Thans for the review. I am a silent killer just read reviews here. I really love this forum.

Cheers Man