PDA

View Full Version : Bombay / Mumbai

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246

Mach0
09-22-13, 10:40
It is safe to subscribe on ISG. The mention in your statement comes as if you have donated to a charity.

If you are still worried about your credit card being misused, get a online virtual card issued from your bank account for an amount of 1300 and subscribe with it.

Welcome aboard bro.

Hi Guys,

Happy to share my first report. Just joined. I know a very good SP in Khar-Santacruz Area. Charges me 2. 5K. That's it for home service. Has given me many girls of which all of them except one have turned out nice. Let me know if I can be of help in connecting you with this SP.

I am planning to become a member, but is it safe to use the credit card on this site? I was earlier registered with adult friend finder, and they ripped me off.

Thanks all.

Stun Gun
09-22-13, 10:41
Arriving in mid-October to Mumbai. Looking for some mongering help. Please PM me with some numbers. Thanks
--- If you have PM, there are notably 2 members who seem helpful in the Mumbai forum ---Thrusting Rod is one of them. He is a senior member and has PM facility. He seems to be very knowledgable and helpful. See if he helps you.

DesiDilruba
09-22-13, 11:31
Glad you enjoyed massaging her ass. Yeah I managed to kiss her too but no DFK.

The best things about her is the cute soft ass.

Sorry dude Friday's I have to massage my client's ego's in closed conference rooms.

BTW they open only by 12 pm.

But yes we will surely keep in touch.We will keep in touch for sure. They open by 11 am. I asked them. Any feedback about other girls? I will try other girl next weekend.

Also, I liked one of the reception girl as well. Should I ask her directly? What you say?

AndyShah
09-22-13, 12:19
You should become a member, or else its difficult to share info without PM.

Hi Guys,

Happy to share my first report. Just joined. I know a very good SP in Khar-Santacruz Area. Charges me 2. 5K. That's it for home service. Has given me many girls of which all of them except one have turned out nice. Let me know if I can be of help in connecting you with this SP.

I am planning to become a member, but is it safe to use the credit card on this site? I was earlier registered with adult friend finder, and they ripped me off.

Thanks all.

Santa3
09-22-13, 14:40
Chanced upon this website. Just joined. Hello everybody!Whats with the new Avtar man? Why can't I send pm in previous account? I know its you.

HotChocolate80
09-22-13, 16:02
I went to her couple of weeks ago; I also read some nice reviews. Great bbj & cooperative.

Correctly said by Dhoni, if you are looking for service then go, no great looker. The only thing that I didn't like was the room. It's completely messy & stinking. She said it's her single friend's room. Moreover, neighboring aunty knocked couple of times.

I had taken her services a few months back after reading a few positive reviews about her. Service was excellent.

Great BJ, open to everything, a complete GFE. Not a great looker though. She is very dark. Otherwise she is.

Excellent. 2.5k including place. 2 pops.

HotChocolate80
09-22-13, 16:06
Hi,

I got contact of sp Suil from Thane, number ending 936. Planning to meet him this week.

Any feedback on him & chicks is welcomed.

Mach0
09-22-13, 18:22
Nah dude the other ones are not all that great.

I know the Reception girl you talking about, she has an infectious smile, but I would recommend you to tread with caution.

We will keep in touch for sure. They open by 11 am. I asked them. Any feedback about other girls? I will try other girl next weekend.

Also, I liked one of the reception girl as well. Should I ask her directly? What you say?

Sharvarandy
09-22-13, 18:33
[u]EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited in accordance with the Forum's Posting Guidelines prohibiting the posting of reports inquiring or bragging about Avoiding Safe Sex Practices. Please read the Forum s & Posting Guidelines (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=custompages_forumrules) for more information. Thanks!

FckMyWife
09-22-13, 18:34
Hey friends!

I will visiting Mumbai for a short trip of about 2-3 days, looking for advice on GF Hotels in around 7-8k per night! And also if these will have pubs and also pick up points or I will need to monger around, or fellow friends may join for a fun time and also guide me to Heaven in Mumbai, please need an insight advice on Hotels and mongering.

JLRamee Guestline Juhu. There's a pub downstairs.

TauryTeddy
09-22-13, 18:57
Based on the Fr of one of the members, I visited Brightness Spa on 18th road. Just 3 buildings away from the khar police chowkie.

Counter fees was 1500. Very expensive. But the place is ok. Ample of parking out.

Girl took 1200

Man at door took 100.

Many girls, but I picked upon Anita, as she was the best. Big boobs. Became completely nude, no inserting, rest all you can do. Gave nice FK. We did, she on top, me on top, me sitting and we both standing. Was awesome.

WIR. 10/10.

Looks. 8/10.

Sharvarandy
09-23-13, 06:45
I'd like to request the members on this site to share any contact number of SP's or independent providers at NL and in Bandra (if possible).

Any help is much appreciated.

Happy punting,

Robxx

CoolDuke007
09-23-13, 06:45
TauryTeddy,

The subscription is not a recurring one and hence you will have to renew it every month or year depending on the plan you choose. Also they have the option for registering vial mail order. Check the link below for more details.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/payments.php

Hi Guys,

Thanks all.

CoolDuke007
09-23-13, 06:53
John Love19, you can either try the ones in Juhu or else the ones in Navi Mumbai. For heaven you can visit NL as they have a good collection of girls, babes and bhabhis.

Hey friends!

I will visiting Mumbai for a short trip of about 2-3 days, looking for advice on GF Hotels in around 7-8k per night! And also if these will have pubs and also pick up points or I will need to monger around, or fellow friends may join for a fun time and also guide me to Heaven in Mumbai, please need an insight advice on Hotels and mongering.

JL

CoolDuke007
09-23-13, 06:57
TauryTeddy, please find attached the link for location to NL.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?954-Bombay-Mumbai&p=847743&viewfull=1#post847743

Happy Mongering.

Extremely sorry for this stupid question as I am completely new on this. Need to know where is NL.

DesiDilruba
09-23-13, 08:51
Nah dude the other ones are not all that great.

I know the Reception girl you talking about, she has an infectious smile, but I would recommend you to tread with caution.One of the receptionist told me she worked in this field for long time and started Aura spa at ghatkopar etc. I will try with caution.

Nikhilbbm
09-23-13, 09:43
Seek and yes shall find.

Subscribe for an ISG account dude, it's just 1300 rs for a year.

Will share whatever contacts I have and there are other helpful members here who can help you too.

You will be surprised by the trove of information that people have here.Please give me the contact details. I have an ISG subscription.

Nikhilbbm
09-23-13, 09:55
Last weekend was very long and drier on the mongering part. Most chicks abstained on religious grounds. However on Tuesday evening, I happened to accompany My close friends to a wedding reception of an acquaintaince.

Reached the reception hall at around 8pm and there were very few people around. Most of the food service staff was around the hall with lots of females as hostesses too.

We waited for food service to start soon after the groom and bride entered. Since this was a high profile wedding, the hostesses would attend individually to every Guest in the hall. Our group of friends were chitchatting, when out of nowhere one of the hostesses comes to check on us and if we required anything from the food counters. She looked like a typical BHABHI with Tightly wrapped saree and well tied hair. The best part of her were the boobs that were tight within her blouse and waiting to explode. All of us were literally looking down her Semi exposed cleavage. To top it all, she had a big mole right in the centre of her cleavage.

Our group tried to engage her with all talks on the food that is offered tonight to the pretty arrangements. My little johnny was a bit tense because of the dry weekend and therefore there was a desperate Urge to check on her. After dinner, tried to catch a conversation with her. Went down to personal conversations. It seems she is unmarried and stays alone at Bandra in a rented flat. All the timne I could not take my eyes off her cleavage. She noticed the same and enquired what I was staring at? I bluntly told her, she has a mole at a very sexy spot. I could notice her blush / Embarassment; but she didn't try to hide it with her saree; which most women generally do...Hi,

I have a ISG subscription (first timer). Please send me the contact.

Sam Suffit
09-23-13, 13:03
Hi everyone, I am staying at the Vivanta Taj President. Any interesting place around?

BlueMan8
09-23-13, 13:33
I'm from Chennai too. I'm planning on visiting Mumbai for the obvious reasons too. But I get the idea that most point to NL. What is it? My range is 4k to 5. 5k. Please do guide me.

Nandri

Unlike Chennai. The land of Pseudo saints. The masked & dubious city, you can very well walk alone from CST (currently Chatrapati Sivaji Terminus-previously VT) to Thane / Kalyan and Church Gate to Borivali / Mira Road and beyond. As rightly pointed out by one of the members here-stay away from CH & kamathipura.

Get PM facility / subscription. Enough details would be conveyed thro' PM.

Vanakkam Nanba. (in Tamil, means Namaste Dhost)

Cheers

Maverick1969
09-23-13, 14:11
Hi TT,

Have had no issues with using CC on this site. Always a clean transaction. Membership does not automatically repeat. I have always taken the annual membership.

Hope this helps with your concerns.

Cheerio.

Hi Guys,

Thanks all.

StanLee
09-23-13, 14:16
There used to be some Mps and independent stuff in Powai area, due to the LE action the scene has dried up I think. Saw couple of MP on P Plaza not sure if they offer extra.

Tester
09-23-13, 15:22
Not clicked by friend, sorry.

Could you please share pics of Manisha.

HotChocolate80
09-23-13, 16:40
Almost all offer extras.

There used to be some Mps and independent stuff in Powai area, due to the LE action the scene has dried up I think. Saw couple of MP on P Plaza not sure if they offer extra.

DaGentleman
09-23-13, 17:14
Finally tried Salonee. Went to try Yasmin, but she wasn't there. Great service. Are easy to please. Sweet talker, tries to cleverly rush it, but if you pace it we'll, gives a good time. Slightly sagging assets though.

Damage 4500 all inclusive no extra cost for towel / condom boy (since I negotiated).

Looks: 5 feet 8 inch tall, nice assets and very good attitude. Worth a try for sure.

Wir: Maybe. But more keen to check out Yasmin.

Hi guys, been following this thread as usual. As indicated in he past am not a regular Mongerer but am an old one at the game. Since I've been having long working hours, decided to visit the above referred place late night last week after a long time. The place is back in action and with some good collection. Check out Yasmin and Saloni. Both look good and I would prefer Yasmin though she's slightly less better looking than salonee who is a good looker with a good height 5"10 odd. The initial quote was 6500 and I said fuck off as the highest I've paid is 3500. He then gave me bullshit about rising costs but finally agreed to 4000. My bad luck though that all rooms were full and there was a half hour wait period at least. Hence returned. But plan to try Yasmin if available next time, which I hope is soon.

If anyone does try any of the two above, do post a review. If I do before that, I shall surely post.

Take care and have fun guys.

Viiki
09-23-13, 18:09
There used to be some Mps and independent stuff in Powai area, due to the LE action the scene has dried up I think. Saw couple of MP on P Plaza not sure if they offer extra.One of the girls moved to a spa in galleria. According her the ones in pp usually provide services to the regulars and newbies are rarely entertained.

DroidMan
09-23-13, 18:11
Guys,

I wanted to know how good is adultfriendfinder to find women? I have the basic membership but was thinking about upgrading as a gold member, is it worth it?

Sanshy009
09-23-13, 19:29
Hello friends,

Is anyone aware about the foreigner services please help.

Sharvarandy
09-24-13, 03:44
Is this place right above the Mcd outlet? What's the best way to get in mate.

Finally tried Salonee. Went to try Yasmin, but she wasn't there. Great service. Are easy to please. Sweet talker, tries to cleverly rush it, but if you pace it we'll, gives a good time. Slightly sagging assets though.

Damage 4500 all inclusive no extra cost for towel / condition boy (since I negotiated).

Looks: 5 feet 8 inch tall, nice assets and very good attitude. Worth a try for sure.

Wir: Maybe. But more keen to check out Yasmin.

RuffMeUp
09-24-13, 05:23
Guys I wanted to know how good is adultfriendfinder to find women? I have the basic membership but was thinking about upgrading as a gold member, is it worth it?Don't. The chances are not even 5% and it's total waste. Even those which will respond are SPs or providers who will quote exorbitant rates. Not worth it.

GamIndia
09-24-13, 06:17
I was a Gold Member until a few months back.

I did manage to score some good chics and some not so good ones.

The only plus point is. You'll end up scoring. And quite easily.

Master Chef 76
09-24-13, 08:18
Has any one tried Muze Spa? They've opened a new branch in Vashi.

SyncMaster921
09-24-13, 09:12
Thanks mate. Can't locate her on Locanto.Sorry bro, the ad was placed quite sometime back may be a month or so, I had saved the no. At that time, that ad is not available at this time, and I am not a paid member so can't pm you. Maybe I will tell you when her ad comes up again.

Sam Suffit
09-24-13, 10:11
Hi friends, can anyboby help me to find some action in Calaba? I am on MPs at the moment but any alternative will do.

RuffMeUp
09-24-13, 13:34
Guys,

I wanted to know how good is adultfriendfinder to find women? I have the basic membership but was thinking about upgrading as a gold member, is it worth it?Hi,

Avoid adultfriendfinder. Getting a membership is waste of money. I had hard time unsubscribing.

Krish2013
09-24-13, 15:31
So here goes the FR for Isha.

Had been looking out for some nice budget chicks.

And finally found one. Got her reference through

One of the chicks I had taken earlier. Had taken

Leave from office as it was raining since morning.

And to my luck the chick was available today. She came.

Down to Dombivali from Ghatkopar and I picked her up

From the station and went towards Titwala side fr a fuck.

Now let me describe this beauty. She is around 26 yrs of age.

Looks fair and a decent figure to compliment the overall.

Look. Once in car we started talking and came to know she is

From up and doing it for financial reasons. On the way took.

One bottle of vodka and a packet of ciggi. She told she loves.

To drink vodka. Reached hotel in next 30 minutes as the roads are.

Very bad. Once in the room she gave a nice tight hug. Then we

Finished the vodka with some chicken chilly and ciggi. During drink.

My hand was inside her top feeling her boobs and she was giving me

This lusty look. Once done with drinks took her near the wall and started

Making out. She told she doesn't give smooch, I said ok no problem. Removed.

Her top and started sucking her nice firm big boobies. She started giving moans.

And that got me going. She was loving it and started to undress me and straight away went.

For johnny and started giving an awesome BJ for next 10 mins. I.

I was virtually in heaven with her lips on my thing. Now I wanted to

Taste her pussy so changed the position and went down on her. Man she was enjoying to core.

Making all kinds of noise. And she came in next 5 mins and she complimented me for my oral skills.

Now it was time for some doggy. Fucked her in doggy for next 5 mins. Then she cam one top of me and started.

Smooching me like crazy and told me she is doing it because I made her cum.

So had an awesome time with her. The second session was pretty similar.

Looks 8/10. Attitude 10/10. GFE 9/10 WIR: YES. Damages 2. 5 k for 3 hours + 1k for hotel and food.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news wevsite), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

AndyShah
09-24-13, 17:33
Its a rip-off.

Hi,

I don't know why my reply to this post didn't get posted?

Avoid this site. Getting a membership is waste of money. I had hard time unsubscribing.

Pam007
09-24-13, 17:39
Hi,

I don't know why my reply to this post didn't get posted?

Avoid this site. Getting a membership is waste of money. I had hard time unsubscribing.I agree with ruff, AFF is useless

ShyGuy69
09-24-13, 17:54
Hi all,

Have been reading the forums for a while now. I want to go for a Thai massage with extra services on the coming weekend. Which is the best spa to try in Western Suburbs as per you? Asking despite reading the forums because I want your recco on what the best place would be, for a beginner.

Cheers

HobbyWiseman
09-25-13, 02:31
I agree with that as well. It is useless. I got one or two hits, but I won't recommend buying subscription for that. You can get better hit in this forum than aff.

I agree with ruff, AFF is useless

RandomNameAlph
09-25-13, 05:26
To put it bluntly, avoid. She's past 40 and smells. SEA images would paint a better picture, but spend your money on some other independent.

Also, decided to subscribe after much pondering (because I seem to have burnt my hands already in a bad deal). Can someone help me out with a few MILF / bhabhi type contacts?

On The Wings
09-25-13, 06:03
I'm from Chennai too. I'm planning on visiting Mumbai for the obvious reasons too. But I get the idea that most point to NL. What is it? My range is 4k to 5. 5k. Please do guide me.NandriNL (Nawalkar Lane) & CH (Congress House) are mere 'joints' wherein gals are paraded for the delight of your eyes and you can pluck out anyone of those. The scene. Seeing the gals standing in front of you. Always makes me very uneasy and then the quality & hygenic concerned have kept me out of these places. Either an Independent or one from a Dance bar is my choice.

Cheers

CoolDuke007
09-25-13, 06:18
Completely agree with my fellow mongerers here. Please don't subscribe for any sites that offer you to get laid in return for a fee. Its just a hoax. Instead you can always work your charm on social networking sites and best is if you looking for some serious mongering then ISG is the place to be. We have Senior mongers and also some regular but seasoned mongers who will definitely help genuine mongerers.

Guys,

I wanted to know how good is adultfriendfinder to find women? I have the basic membership but was thinking about upgrading as a gold member, is it worth it?

Utd1980
09-25-13, 08:36
Hi guys,

Just joined this website so decided to share my experiences of NL with all. Have been there 4 times same place.

SP-Ramu.

Building-From hospital side, the second physical building, the first working girl house building if that makes sense.

Gals:

Seema: MILF, Boobs: 10/10. She loves it when you suck both of them at same time, Face:7/10, Allows to dominate, pull hair, spank boobs, ass. Was my first time so did not even ask CIM and rimming. Overall good first experience.

Payal: Horrible experience. In a rush.

Pushpa: Fucking awesome. Face:6/10, Boobs: 5/10, Service: 10/10 or wait. 12/10. Did not ask anal, might get that also. Got rimming, face fuck, CIM, fuck she makes you comfortable. Got a fuckin whisky blowjob. Poured her cold whisky on my cock and sucked it. Fuuuuuck I could not stop laughing. Should go for her. Have her no if any one interested.

Sunita: Average experience. Went early, no one was there, took her, banged her and left.

Next time I have decided to go to Kanchas plance or Vishnus second place, whatever its called. I have a thing for MILFS and I really want to have a good one. Big boobs and COB / COF is what I love. Not really keen on anal. Rimming could be bonus. Could someone please PM me Kanchas number. Is the famous MILF Anita available at his place?

Help much appreciated.

Thanks

Ron Kausik
09-25-13, 12:32
Hi, I am from Bangalore could you share the contact of Isha I do offen travel to Mumbai for business if you need any contact in Bangalore.

I could help you out.

Ron Kausik

Had been looking out for some nice budget chicks.

And finally found one. Got her reference through

One of the chicks I had taken earlier. Had taken

Leave from office as it was raining since morning.

And to my luck the chick was available today. She came.

Down to Dombivali from Ghatkopar and I picked her up

From the station and went towards Titwala side fr a fuck.

Now let me describe this beauty. She is around 26 yrs of age.

Looks fair and a decent figure to compliment the overall.

Look. Once in car we started talking and came to know she is

From up and doing it for financial reasons. On the way took.

One bottle of vodka and a packet of ciggi. She told she loves.

To drink vodka. Reached hotel in next 30 minutes as the roads are.

Very bad. Once in the room she gave a nice tight hug. Then we

Finished the vodka with some chicken chilly and ciggi. During drink...

DexRide
09-25-13, 13:47
Visiting mum for 3 days. Can any one suggest a good 4-5 star hotels in Mumbai which are GF Friendly.

Hotels which allow babes to our rooms with out any problems.

Thanks friends.

FckMyWife
09-25-13, 14:25
Guys,

I wanted to know how good is adultfriendfinder to find women? I have the basic membership but was thinking about upgrading as a gold member, is it worth it?We had been and still is very active on AFF both as a cpl and my wife as a single. We have met some fantastic men thru aff.

Naturally wifes profile gets more hits than our cpls. Aff has taken my wife to almost all Indian cities with an airport and to many countries abroad too.

The only problem with aff is that men comes with wrong expectations. Here the men would talk about spending for a fuck but on aff these same men would come expecting a free fuck. Which 99% females don't give. Besides there are many men in fem ids and single men in cpl ids.

Viiki
09-25-13, 16:07
To put it bluntly, avoid. She's past 40 and smells. SEA images would paint a better picture, but spend your money on some other independent.

Also, decided to subscribe after much pondering (because I seem to have burnt my hands already in a bad deal). Can someone help me out with a few MILF / bhabhi type contacts?Are you speaking out of personal exp or hearsay?

Nikhilbbm
09-25-13, 19:15
We had been and still is very active on AFF both as a cpl and my wife as a single. We have met some fantastic men thru aff.

Naturally wifes profile gets more hits than our cpls. Aff has taken my wife to almost all Indian cities with an airport and to many countries abroad too.

The only problem with aff is that men comes with wrong expectations. Here the men would talk about spending for a fuck but on aff these same men would come expecting a free fuck. Which 99% females don't give. Besides there are many men in fem ids and single men in cpl ids.I can give you some great contacts of genuine couples. But for me to send you a private message you need to be a member.

Nikhilbbm
09-26-13, 03:45
We had been and still is very active on AFF both as a cpl and my wife as a single. We have met some fantastic men thru aff.

The only problem with aff is that men comes with wrong expectations. Here the men would talk about spending for a fuck but on aff these same men would come expecting a free fuck. Which 99% females don't give. Besides there are many men in fem ids and single men in cpl ids.Hi there. I live in India now. Am interested to meet ya guys. How do I contact you.

Sharvarandy
09-26-13, 07:04
Thanks for your help mate.

Highly appreciated.

It's on the opposite side of the road. You won't miss the middlemen on the road at night outside the KFC joint. Ask for Yadav.

P. S: Apologies for the typos and weird words on the last post. Damn auto-correct. (Eg condi boy automatically changed to condition boy. LOL) And I'm unable to edit the post.

Kbkbal
09-26-13, 11:22

The only problem with aff is that men comes with wrong expectations. Here the men would talk about spending for a fuck but on aff these same men would come expecting a free fuck. Which 99% females don't give. Besides there are many men in fem ids and single men in cpl ids.Hi, I'm coming to Bombay Sat night on a business trip. Wonder if you and the wife would be interested in a 3some or whether the wife would be interested in meeting me 1 on 1? I can host on Sunday at a five star hotel in town.

Do you have PM so I can contact you?

Kbkbal
09-26-13, 11:32
Guys,

I'm coming to Bombay and would really appreciate a referral / introduction to a reliable contact. Looking for someone fairly upmarket who speaks good english and can pass as a non-working girl as I'll need her to visit me at my hotel (which is a pretty posh one).

Open to couples for a 3some as well.

Looking for this Sunday, ideally.

Please PM me if you have any contacts. Happy to reciprocate whenever I can when you travel overseas.

Cheers,

K

HotChocolate80
09-26-13, 13:16
hi,

back after long time of travelling and stressful working hours. before i write my fr for experience before i commenced my travel, tender my apologies to fellow members who gave me leads but could not utilise it due to really hectic schedule, but i'll use those in coming time. secondly, i also could not respose to some of pms; guys, please accept my apologies for that.

before my travel began, had taken a half day from office to get some experience; knew it would be some hard couple of weeks. tried few contacts but could not work out. so went to my favourite mp at ch'your. wanted some relaxation & fun so took up a jacuzzi package. it's 2 hr package with massage for 1. 30hrs and jacuzzi for 30mins. you have choice if you want to take girl also in jacuzzi. my regular therapist, miss t, was not available so the madam said she would give me another but good therapist. here comes, miss a (i guess, don't recollect her name). miss looks good, nice firm racks, flat tummy.

we go in the room & massage starts; she sharted some chat, here-and-ther. after some time, my hands started feeling her ass & body. turned over & the massage gets bit interesting with touches here & ther. after some time, she asked me if i would like to do the same thing to her, which i immediately accepted. she lied down and i on her top. i stated feeling her body again & pressing her racks. started some kissin also on her neck & face. tried putting my hands in her top, to which she asked me to wait till wer get in jacuzzi. i pampered her form some time & managed to get my hands inside.

after some fondling, we went to jacuzzi; it's wine & petals. removed disposables. helped her remove her clothes & in a minute she was also stark naked in front of me. jumped on her racks, pressing & sucking. started fingering her semi-shaved psy. we then moved to jacuzzi; she was sitting on my lap. was enjoying her body touch & pressure. went on this for some 20mins. then hj started; good hj. finished happily.

minus thing: a bit of chatter box & few times phone ranged.

damage: bomb; the mp & therapist are quite costly. so don't want to remember it. anyway, had fun. have posted about this mp earlier.

HotChocolate80
09-26-13, 13:24
This is report for my today's catch. Tried sp in thane but didn't get any response. So tried Vinod sp; had got his reference and one of the senior also confirmed that he has good stock. So called him & fixed up time at ch'your. After some time, got call from his alliance; asked me to wait before an ATM. After waiting for about 20-25mins, a rick halted; girl was sitting inside. Got in & went to a lodge nearby; the alliance told direction to auto guy. Room was not great but ok.

Chic was also okish; no DFK, was a turn-off. She said she is from be'lore; here in Mumbai for couple of more days. Howevr, she freqently comes to Mumbai, generally at coloba at her aunt's place. We chatted bit & started action soon.

2 pops. First, mish & doggie; second, cowgirl & doggie. Experience was okish kind.

Damages. 6.5k for 2 pops, including room.

The alliance said he can get better chic next time; promised to send some pics.

WIR: maybe.

PS: pic of today's catch attached.

Matthews
09-26-13, 14:26
Requesting all the senior Mongers

I am currently visiting Mumbai for work from Delhi. So far the experience has been dry. Can you please pass on some information regarding whereabouts of pick up places and any independent serving ladies.

Help is appreciated.

Cheers

Sharvarandy
09-26-13, 14:57
Meet this lady Nisha today afternoon. She's from Andheri. She can fix up a room on an hourly basis in Versova.

Picked her up from station and we then proceeded to the room. She paid the Rickshar fair which was nice of her.

The place looks pretty crap. It's a tiny appartment on the top floor. The room was very average but for Rs700 you can't expect better.

We had an hour's fun, she did DFK, BBBJ, sex in most positions and COB. The service was good, she's a passionate lady so I you arouse her, your day's made.

Ratings:

Looks: 4/10.

Body: 7/10.

Service: 9/10.

BBBJ: 9/10 (the only place where you get a better BBBB is in the UK)

Nature: 10/10.

Damages: 3. 5k for an hour + 700 for the room.

WIR: yes surely.

Guys, she's not as beautiful as the other ladies out there but her service is a class apart. Go and enjoy her for her service and you'll won't regret.

If anyone needs the contact or further details, they are more than welcome to PM me.

Nikhilbbm
09-26-13, 16:14
hi, back after long time of travelling and stressful working hours. before i write my fr for experience before i commenced my travel, tender my apologies to fellow members who gave me leads but could not utilise it due to really hectic schedule, but i'll use those in coming time. secondly, i also could not respose to some of pms; guys, please accept my apologies for that.

before my travel began, had taken a half day from office to get some experience; knew it would be some hard couple of weeks. tried few contacts but could not work out. so went to my favourite mp at ch'your. wanted some relaxation & fun so took up a jacuzzi package. it's 2 hr package with massage for 1. 30hrs and jacuzzi for 30mins. you have choice if you want to take girl also in jacuzzi. my regular therapist, miss t, was not available so the madam said she would give me another but good therapist. here comes, miss a (i guess, don't recollect her name). miss looks good, nice firm racks, flat tummy.

we go in the room & massage starts; she sharted some chat, here-and-ther. after some time, my hands started feeling her ass & body. turned over & the massage gets bit interesting with touches here & ther. after some time, she asked me if i would like to do the same thing to her, which i immediately accepted. she lied down and i on her top. i stated feeling her body again & pressing her racks. started some kissin also on her neck & face. tried putting my hands in her top, to which she asked me to wait till wer get in jacuzzi. i pampered her form some time & managed to get my hands inside.

after some fondling, we went to jacuzzi; it's wine & petals. removed disposables. helped her remove her clothes & in a minute she was also stark naked in front of me. jumped on her racks, pressing & sucking. started fingering her semi-shaved psy. we then moved to jacuzzi; she was sitting on my lap. was enjoying her body touch & pressure. went on this for some 20mins. then hj started; good hj. finished happily.

minus thing: a bit of chatter box & few times phone ranged.

damage: bomb; the mp & therapist are quite costly. so don't want to remember it. anyway, had fun. have posted about this mp earlier.hi, please hint where this mp is based. want to try it out.

Dirty Me
09-26-13, 19:14
This group of SP has good collection but you need to be on there trusted source list. Some of them are really hot and sexy. Tell him about what you want straight forward next time. This group does a drama in the beginning, but once you are regular, you can easily get good deal.

This is report for my today's catch. Tried sp in thane but didn't get any response. So tried Vinod sp; had got his reference and one of the senior also confirmed that he has good stock. So called him & fixed up time at ch'your. After some time, got call from his alliance; asked me to wait before an ATM. After waiting for about 20-25mins, a rick halted; girl was sitting inside. Got in & went to a lodge nearby; the alliance told direction to auto guy. Room was not great but ok.

Chic was also okish; no DFK, was a turn-off. She said she is from be'lore; here in Mumbai for couple of more days. Howevr, she freqently comes to Mumbai, generally at coloba at her aunt's place. We chatted bit & started action soon.

2 pops. First, mish & doggie; second, cowgirl & doggie. Experience was okish kind.

Rajarao
09-26-13, 21:38
Vinod does not have his own collection. Once you call him, he will try to get chicks from other pimps. But his contacts are good.

Normally he fetches good girls from other pimps, to that matter, this girl is low quality.

And, the problem with him is PRICYYYY. He charges too much.

CoolDuke007
09-27-13, 05:45
Very Nice FR Krish2013.

Had been looking out for some nice budget chicks. And finally found one. Got her reference through One of the chicks I had taken earlier. Had taken Leave from office as it was raining since morning. And to my luck the chick was available today. She came. Down to Dombivali from Ghatkopar and I picked her up From the station and went towards Titwala side fr a fuck. Now let me describe this beauty. She is around 26 yrs of age. Looks fair and a decent figure to compliment the overall. Look. Once in car we started talking and came to know she is From up and doing it for financial reasons. On the way took. One bottle of vodka and a packet of ciggi. She told she loves. To drink vodka. Reached hotel in next 30 minutes as the roads are. Very bad. Once in the room she gave a nice tight hug. Then we Finished the vodka with some chicken chilly and ciggi. During drink. My hand was inside her top feeling her boobs and she was giving me This lusty look. Once done with drinks took her near the wall and started Making out. She told she doesn't give smooch, I said ok no problem. Removed. Her top and started sucking her nice firm big boobies. She started giving moans. And that got me going. She was loving it and started to undress me and straight away went. For johnny and started giving an awesome BJ for next 10 mins. I was virtually in heaven with her lips on my thing. Now I wanted to Taste her pussy so changed the position and went down on her. Man she was enjoying to core. Making all kinds of noise. And she came in next 5 mins and she complimented me for my oral skills. Now it was time for some doggy. Fucked her in doggy for next 5 mins. Then she cam one top of me and started. Smooching me like crazy and told me she is doing it because I made her cum. So had an awesome time with her. The second session was pretty similar...

CoolDuke007
09-27-13, 05:53
Bro, could you also post the damages.

Thanks

Hi guys,

Just joined this website so decided to share my experiences of NL with all. Have been there 4 times same place.

SP-Ramu.

Building-From hospital side, the second physical building, the first working girl house building if that makes sense.

Gals:

Seema: MILF, Boobs: 10/10. She loves it when you suck both of them at same time, Face:7/10, Allows to dominate, pull hair, spank boobs, ass. Was my first time so did not even ask CIM and rimming. Overall good first experience.

Payal: Horrible experience. In a rush.

Pushpa: Fucking awesome. Face:6/10, Boobs: 5/10, Service: 10/10 or wait. 12/10. Did not ask anal, might get that also. Got rimming, face fuck, CIM, fuck she makes you comfortable. Got a fuckin whisky blowjob. Poured her cold whisky on my cock and sucked it. Fuuuuuck I could not stop laughing. Should go for her. Have her no if any one interested.

Sunita: Average experience. Went early, no one was there, took her, banged her and left.

Next time I have decided to go to Kanchas plance or Vishnus second place, whatever its called. I have a thing for MILFS and I really want to have a good one. Big boobs and COB / COF is what I love. Not really keen on anal. Rimming could be bonus. Could someone please PM me Kanchas number. Is the famous MILF Anita available at his place?

Help much appreciated.

Thanks

FckMyWife
09-27-13, 06:41
Are you speaking out of personal exp or hearsay?Try Anita38 from SEA.

HotChocolate80
09-27-13, 14:20
Chembur, it's also started at Worli not sure if they have jacuzzi at the new place.

Hi, please hint where this mp is based. Want to try it out.

HotChocolate80
09-27-13, 14:23
Thanks guys for your views. Had good things about him so went to him. But maybe my luck wasn't great.

Vinod does not have his own collection. Once you call him, he will try to get chicks from other pimps. But his contacts are good.

Normally he fetches good girls from other pimps, to that matter, this girl is low quality.

And, the problem with him is PRICYYYY. He charges too much.
This group of SP has good collection but you need to be on there trusted source list. Some of them are really hot and sexy. Tell him about what you want straight forward next time. This group does a drama in the beginning, but once you are regular, you can easily get good deal.

Alchemist34
09-27-13, 15:10
Hi Everybody,

I have been curiously reading this forum for a very long time and today finally decided to get in on the action.

I had my eye on an MP discussed here earlier. The one in Iron Man.

Well to begin with I was looking for a genuine massage and then see if there were any extras available on the menu. Went in there and took a deep tissue massage for 60 mins with this thai lady and she was simply superb.

I refused to wear the disposable inners, with her permission of course. She hesitated at first but then was fine about it. I tried to muster the courage to ask for the extras but the lady had been extremely sweet and rather skilled at her job. Hence, I chose to not go ahead with pushing the issue too much on the first occasion itself.

The ambience was pretty nice, the girls and the host also seemed extremely pleasing. All in all it was a nice sensuous, tantalizing afternoon well spent with a skillful masseuse. Hopefully, next time onwards I shall push a little and ask for the extras as well.

Damage. 1.4k Counter + 200 tip.

AJ Kerb
09-27-13, 21:40
Have been a silent reader for about three to four months of this forum, from which had an estimate that the ongoing rate for a pop is about 3-6 grand.

So after doing my bit of research got this SP's no. RAJ of Palinaka (reviews would really help) spoke to him over the phone and asked me to come near bandra McD. Went there it took about half hour for his assistant to turn up who took me to Palinaka which had made me a little impatient.

As soon as I entered he asked me my budget to which I promptly replied is 6k. He then showed me this foreign chick (I think Uzbek) and mentioned she was for 12 k. I was adamant with my six grand offer. So he calls another girl, who looks probably 4. Only agreed cause I didn't want to go empty handed.

So we start, No DFK, service sucked, she was spitting her saliva in the dust bin during CBJ. Johnny didn't even stand to salute.

Left the room after twenty minutes in disappointment not to mention the embarrassment. All in all a bad experience which I would like to forget.

This experience though definately made me sign up and get a membership. Would like it if a few members help me get it started.

Thanks in advance.

Nikhilbbm
09-27-13, 21:49
Chembur, it's also started at Worli not sure if they have jacuzzi at the new place.I still don't get it. Ok it is in Chembur. There are quite a few spas there. Any more hints please.

StanLee
09-27-13, 22:34
Guys,

I wanted to know how good is adultfriendfinder to find women? I have the basic membership but was thinking about upgrading as a gold member, is it worth it?It's not much of use.

Sharvarandy
09-28-13, 05:29
Mate,

You made a couple of mistakes. The first one, never show the SP you can pay anything higher than 4k. It's the golden rule of punting. You can get a girl who's 7/10 for 3. 5 to 4 k.

Secondly, if the girl isn't good, don't select her. If you said he was a 4, you should have asked the SpP to show more. Remember, you are the one paying for the services so behave like a man in command.

Hope the other members agree with the above points and contribute further to help you.

If you're new, it's best you pay NL a visit. It's between 2. 5 k to 4K. Read the forum and you will see enough mentioned about NL.

Have been a silent reader for about three to four months of this forum, from which had an estimate that the ongoing rate for a pop is about 3-6 grand.

So after doing my bit of research got this SP's no. RAJ of Palinaka (reviews would really help) spoke to him over the phone and asked me to come near bandra McD. Went there it took about half hour for his assistant to turn up who took me to Palinaka which had made me a little impatient.

As soon as I entered he asked me my budget to which I promptly replied is 6k. He then showed me this foreign chick (I think Uzbek) and mentioned she was for 12 k. I was adamant with my six grand offer. So he calls another girl, who looks probably 4. Only agreed cause I didn't want to go empty handed.

So we start, No DFK, service sucked, she was spitting her saliva in the dust bin during CBJ. Johnny didn't even stand to salute.

Left the room after twenty minutes in disappointment not to mention the embarrassment. All in all a bad experience which I would like to forget.

This experience though definately made me sign up and get a membership. Would like it if a few members help me get it started.

Thanks in advance.

Praj4
09-28-13, 05:32
Since I believe in Barter as valid means of expanding your options in a unknown place / city; irrespective who gave me which; many of my contacts have been accrued from younger mongerers [ <32 yrs]. Overtime I am getting disillusioned about what they might deem as excellent asset / good figureed babe. Probably at this age any concavity or convexity seems alluring while as you grow older become choosy and are behind those illusive babes who are few and far between. In fact you can guess the moment any mongerer starts talking about "GFE" etc it is sure sign of complicated demands of age building up! One such Pooja [ a generic name ] I invited for outcall at my hotel from central to western suburbs [Sahara]while skies were pouring that day in aftermath of Ganpati, but on arrival I had to pay her more than her conveyance charges [500-1000] as she was cribbing about her ailing mother etc, I paid 2k out of sheer human concerns! Sometimes you need to shout "saved " and go to sleep a happier man as I did on that day in the comforts of my 5star hotel!

On the following day after work in south Bombay, I visited the tried and tested NL at Vishnudada's place for its all mirrored deluxe room but for the

Frequent mention of Pinkys', payal, Shilpa, Kareena! More than 40% babes there are Bengalis' as they find Mumbai safe and away from prying eyes of fellow bongs! I selected one such Shilpa, the muslim babe, fair looking,

Body a tad out of shape but " GFE " [? ]

Looks- 7/10.

Body-6/10

Attitude. 8/10

Wir. Rarely, after a gap of 2 years at NL.

Damage-3. 5k.

Sharvarandy
09-28-13, 05:49
Guys,

Is there a good contact from SEA for about 3K to 5k?

Utd1980
09-28-13, 06:22
Bro, could you also post the damages.

ThanksAll 1700 a pop.

KunalBb
09-28-13, 06:56
Hello friends,

Had mailed this post on CL which said that she is in Mumbai for short time. Parents mauritian and Indian etc.

Got a reply with number then spoke to her, got her pics as attached.

Interestingly she had this entire story of how she is not a prostitutes but facing some money problem. Typical stories and that she was interested in how big a friend circle I have who can help her make some money.

Coming down to the real point. She expects 10 plus.

Can the esteemed members enlighten on this person if anyone has come across her. Calls herself Jessica.

Cheers.

Kunal

Cuntributor
09-28-13, 07:19
Hi, heard / read about this awesome service lady in Dombivili, am visiting Mumbai and would be greatful if anyone one could share their experience and also her contacts. I can reciprocate with what I have in Mumbai and definitely in Hyderabad / Delhi.

Heard that its 3 hour service, for 3.5K, massage, B2B, BBJ till CIM. And FS included.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers.

C

Luck7
09-28-13, 07:29
Dear All,

Jessica number end with 333 and has her email ID to interact with us online and she will make a big story

She is so and so and want to make fast money so need our help to get her customers / friends to fuck her and that.

To for 10k short time and 25k full night.

Full of cheat she is avoid her. 4-5 months ago she told me she is for 15 days and will go Mauritias and never return back. No surprise that. She is still here in India. Cheater.

Luck7

Hello friends,

Had mailed this post on CL which said that she is in Mumbai for short time. Parents mauritian and Indian etc.

Can the esteemed members enlighten on this person if anyone has come across her. Calls herself Jessica.

Cheers.

Kunal

HotChocolate80
09-28-13, 07:39
There is some bank ATM in ground floor near Naka Signal.

I still don't get it. Ok it is in Chembur. There are quite a few spas there. Any more hints please.

Joshua Dsouza
09-28-13, 08:46
Hello friends,

Interestingly she had this entire story of how she is not a prostitutes but facing some money problem. Typical stories and that she was interested in how big a friend circle I have who can help her make some money.

Cheers.

KunalThere are several reviews of her by seniors about her in the month of may. And the reviews are all bad and some have even advised that not to go for her. One review even said her body smelled bad would advise you not to go for her but at the end of the day its your choice.

SummerTime1985
09-28-13, 12:56
Try Anita38 from SEA.Have you tried Anita or Sonal personally? I'm thinking of trying Sonal. By reading huge amount of positive reviews about her. While there are no reviews about Anita.

Santa3
09-28-13, 15:24
Have you tried Anita or Sonal personally? I'm thinking of trying Sonal. By reading huge amount of positive reviews about her. While there are no reviews about Anita.He is soliciting for her. He claims that she is his wife! Roflmao. Stick to sonal.

Sharvarandy
09-28-13, 16:37
Mate,

I kindly request to check your inbox and revert to my pm.

All 1700 a pop.

Pam007
09-28-13, 18:39
Met Preeti from sion recently. One first encounters she insists to meet her in sion and then to proceed to dadar. This is to long to travel for a shot. Since I had meeting recently in Parel, fixed encounter in evening. She came on time to the agreed spot. Then proceeded to the lodge behind Asiad bus depot. Lodge doesn't serve liquor and food comes from outside. But clean small ok place.

Started act immediately. Good size boobs and BBJ. She said story of her 20kg weight loss program and its effect on body. Tried cow girl and doggy. Good service and company. Value for money at 2k. Dropped her back to sion on my way back. She showed me another safe lodge in sion.

Looks 7/10.

Age 27 year

Service good.

Damage 2000+500 lodge

PlayNice9
09-29-13, 08:51
Hi fellow Mongers,

Need some advice on mongering scenario in Mumbai. I am traveling to Mumbai on a biz trip. I am not in favour of doing in calls and MP as I am not comfortable with them. I always prefer out calls that to I good hotels. Are hotels safe in Mumbai. Also I am looking for some independents, searched through net found some contacts like sonals, archana, sonias all charging 25k for ST and 50k for night. This is too high. As this is first time for me in india, I am not sure about right price for good quality stuff. Please advice on the right price and contacts. Also the constraints in Indian hotels.

Any info would be appreciated.

HotChocolate80
09-29-13, 11:49
Wanted really good massage as after hectic travel, body's carving for it. Went to a'pagus at Dadar. Nice ambience. Since it's my 1st visit there, they asked to fill some form; therein it was clearly written if anyone asks for extras, treatment will be stopped immediately. Realized that no extras here; in any case, wasn't expecting much. Cherry, the NE girl, walks I'm & guides me to room. Good room, I must say. She was good looking, with great racks & round ass. Massage started; felt very nice. She had good skills. Looking at those firm racks & add, my hands were getting out of control. Somehow convinced myself to control urge, didn't want to get insulted & embarrassed.

Overall, nice experience; don't expect anything more than that.

Will definitely go again, only when I'm looking for some genuine massage.

KunalBb
09-29-13, 14:19
Thanks Joshua and Luck77,

Yea all these soo call high class girls with these "stories" of why they have to resort to this is all a load of bull.

I felt it too whilst talking to her and now with the responses from fellow ISG members its nothing but clear.

Guess they prey on the people who are willing to pay high for such "high class but in need girls"

Kunal

CoolHotBoy777
09-29-13, 15:58
Had planned to get a nice massage today so called few ISG friends and got reference of a fresh MP in Powai Plaza. Went there around 2 ish. They have small cabins with AC and shower. Collection of girls is great, seems they had girls from MPs which are closed down in khar and thane. I got a gujju girl named Rohini as my masseur. Massage was OK, not that great as the girl was more interested in providing service. I opted for B2B. Although, She was on little plum side, but I had a nice time eating her boobs and fingering her pussy.

The MP is on the ground floor, just google it or search on justdial, you will get its address or you can PM me for the exact shop number. The owner is a hot NE chick, before leaving had a little chit chat with her and requested her for service next time.

Damages

1500 INR counter charge.

1000 for extra, B2B (gal was full nude and allowed fingering etc)

Over all nice experience, will repeat for sure with a new gal next time.

FckMyWife
09-29-13, 18:35
He is soliciting for her. He claims that she is his wife! Roflmao. Stick to sonal."One can never reach ones destination. If one stops to throw a stone that every dog that barks."

Member #4284
09-30-13, 05:17
Obviously Sonal.

Anita has a pimp who claims to be her husband. All he is doing here is talking about her on mum / nashik forum. She herself looks pretty ordinary in the pic posted. Also, they both claim to be not doing this for money but because he is a cuckold. But they still expect 5k for st. Beware of such duplicity since you never know what to expect- a professional working girl to please you or a horny **** who is moody and arrogant with a lame husband. Stick to tested and tasted Sonal.

Have you tried Anita or Sonal personally? I'm thinking of trying Sonal. By reading huge amount of positive reviews about her. While there are no reviews about Anita.

ForeplayKing
09-30-13, 08:41
Hi Seniors,

I will be in Mumbai for the next 3 days and it would be great if I could meet up with seniors for a beer or coffee. Its always fun to meet fellow ISG mongers and make friends. I would surely be meeting DJBoy and Andres!

Please PM me your numbers and I shall get in touch.

Cheers,

M

ForeplayKing
09-30-13, 08:43
Hi All,

Had got some contact of SP called Ritika who has her pad in Colaba and she provides girls for 1 hour 1 shot for 6k.

Says she has girls coming in from the suburbs every day and so she can only share pics once the girl arrives to her apartment.

Anyone tried her girls?

Cheers,

M

Hitesh1979
09-30-13, 09:17
Thanks Joshua and Luck77,

Yea all these soo call high class girls with these "stories" of why they have to resort to this is all a load of bull.

I felt it too whilst talking to her and now with the responses from fellow ISG members its nothing but clear.

Guess they prey on the people who are willing to pay high for such "high class but in need girls"

KunalNot worth, even for 3K, better avoid it.

Patience20
09-30-13, 10:41
Hi Seniors,

I will be in Mumbai for the next 3 days and it would be great if I could meet up with seniors for a beer or coffee. Its always fun to meet fellow ISG mongers and make friends. I would surely be meeting DJBoy and Andres!

Please PM me your numbers and I shall get in touch.

Cheers,

MWas about to be there as well just cancelled. Have to head to Chandigarh instead.

RuffMeUp
09-30-13, 14:07
Hello friends,

Cheers.

KunalI have her contact details. Received an email long back and also one of the other members from this board had received an email. She gives the same old story about need for cash every time. Haven't checked her out as 10K seems to be too high.

CoolHotBoy777
09-30-13, 14:10
Due to nature of my work, I have to meet casting guys, producers, financiers etc for projects. Normally in the industry every model / actress / artist goes for a with compro and without compro price tag. Its general knowledge if you are anyways related to the film industry.

So this time, this financer asked my production house for compro rates of some models whom we cast in our shows and shoots. Normally as a principle I don't fuck with models of my production house as I like to keep pleasure and work separate, as it messes up the work place and I don't prefer that. But this time a strange thing happened. Its more like a bollywood movie story so thought of sharing with fellow members.

So as per the plan it was a compro shoot, the financer paid us by cash, the shoot was completed and the model went with him. Now here comes the twist, actually its quite funny on what followed and I can't stop laughing while writing this.

It somehow happened that the financer was impotent and couldn't get his dick hard even though the model tried very bad to get it hard. While in the process, she was aroused very badly, after wine and fore play every * needs a fuck, that's a fact, they can't control. So being a production guy am on the complain list of everyone, including our models. She called me up to complain that how she is stuck with his impotent guy who can't even get his dick hard and started her wank wank.

I asked her to chill and asked her to get ready and I shall pick her up from his home and take her out for smoke and drinks. We went to The Twister in khar for cooling her off haha. Now this is 11.30 at the night. Once we went in, she went all crazy after 3 tequila shots. Climbed up the bar counter and started dancing, such an embarrassment if you ask me LOL. After around 30 mins of drinking and dancing, she asked me to take her to the loo as she might topple down due to her high heels and so much drinking. I escorted her to the loo, now the loo in this pub was quite strange, they don't have separate loos, rather a common loo. So it was quite awkward, but since I had to hold her, so I took her inside the loo and planned to stay out side of the door.

Once inside, she got all crazy again and started smooching and tried to rip off my shirt, somehow I had to control her LOL. While she was smooching me I got excited as well lifted her up and put her in the basin and started eating her boobies. She ripped my pant, and my johny was already saluting her. Then I brought her down on her knees and asked to blow me which he did nicely.

After some 3 mins, I made her stand up, put down her panty and fucked her from behind. She was all wet and hot and was making crazy noises that I had to put my hands over her mouth while I was banging her from the back.

We finished in another 4-5 mins, it's not a great feeling fucking someone inside a loo trust me, but it's always great to get a good fuck haha. Only thing is I fucked her without cover. So I need to get tested now. Although I know she is very clean and practices safe sex etc. But still just for the heck of my mind.

We left after the disc closed at 1.30, dropped her home and went to my place. Am getting tested this week so I know am safe!

I can pass on her number to seniors, I don't need anything in exchange. But mind you she is very costly, rates start from 20-25k per night, but she is worth it or worth more. Whats best is these girls enjoy the fuck as they are not like prostitutes who just do that for money. These girls do it money and fun! Which is what we want right? Fun on the Run under the Sun.

If you are someone new to the forum, whom I don't know, I can't pass the direct number, if you are very keen I can connect you to her casting guy, you can negotiate with him. It might cost you more than directly dealing with her but since I don't know you I can't reveal her direct number, hope it makes sense.

Once more way to fuck models is to sponsor shoots, pm me and I will tell you exactly how to do it. If you are loaded, you can sleep with a fresh model every day with this method.

BTW, replied to all guys asking for exact coordinates of the Powai MP.

Praj4 bhai, pmed you as well on the bikini model, sorry for the late reply, was out of town for a shoot.

Thanks for reading, am still laughing at myself on how all this happened, this is not some regular fuck LMAO.

PlayNice9
09-30-13, 15:42
Hi all,

Has anybody tried Archana Walia? How is she? Need feedback.

Play Nice.

Hitesh1979
09-30-13, 18:04
Hi All,

Had got some contact of SP called Ritika who has her pad in Colaba and she provides girls for 1 hour 1 shot for 6k.

Says she has girls coming in from the suburbs every day and so she can only share pics once the girl arrives to her apartment.

Anyone tried her girls?

Cheers,

MDoes her no ends with 6981, then she is right she is a gujju babes, of the age38, earlier she used to give service, now she has started to provide service from other, so can't say about it

EatPrayLove
09-30-13, 20:13
Due to nature of my work, I have to meet casting guys, producers, financiers etc for projects. Normally in the industry every model / actress / artist goes for a with compro and without compro price tag. Its general knowledge if you are anyways related to the film industry.

So this time, this financer asked my production house for compro rates of some models whom we cast in our shows and shoots. Normally as a principle I don't fuck with models of my production house as I like to keep pleasure and work separate, as it messes up the work place and I don't prefer that. But this time a strange thing happened. Its more like a bollywood movie story so thought of sharing with fellow members.

So as per the plan it was a compro shoot, the financer paid us by cash, the shoot was completed and the model went with him. Now here comes the twist, actually its quite funny on what followed and I can't stop laughing while writing this.

It somehow happened that the financer was impotent and couldn't get his dick hard even though the model tried very bad to get it hard. While in the process, she was aroused very badly, after wine and fore play every * needs a fuck, that's a fact, they can't control. So being a production guy am on the complain list of everyone, including our models. She called me up to complain that how she is stuck with his impotent guy who can't even get his dick hard and started her wank wank.

I asked her to chill and asked her to get ready and I shall pick her up from his home and take her out for smoke and drinks. We went to The Twister in khar for cooling her off haha. Now this is 11. 30 at the night. Once we went in, she went all crazy after 3 tequila shots. Climbed up the bar counter and started dancing, such an embarrassment if you ask me LOL. After around 30 mins of drinking and dancing, she asked me to take her to the loo as she might topple down due to her high heels and so much drinking. I escorted her to the loo, now the loo in this pub was quite strange, they don't have separate loos, rather a common loo. So it was quite awkward, but since I had to hold her, so I took her inside the loo and planned to stay out side of the door.

Once inside, she got all crazy again and started smooching and tried to rip off my shirt, somehow I had to control her LOL. While she was smooching me I got excited as well lifted her up and put her in the basin and started eating her boobies. She ripped my pant, and my johny was already saluting her. Then I brought her down on her knees and asked to blow me which he did nicely.

After some 3 mins, I made her stand up, put down her panty and fucked her from behind. She was all wet and hot and was making crazy noises that I had to put my hands over her mouth while I was banging her from the back.

We finished in another 4-5 mins, it's not a great feeling fucking someone inside a loo trust me, but it's always great to get a good fuck haha. Only thing is I fucked her without cover. So I need to get tested now. Although I know she is very clean and practices safe sex etc. But still just for the heck of my mind.

We left after the disc closed at 1. 30, dropped her home and went to my place. Am getting tested this week so I know am safe!

I can pass on her number to seniors, I don't need anything in exchange. But mind you she is very costly, rates start from 20-25k per night, but she is worth it or worth more. Whats best is these girls enjoy the fuck as they are not like prostitutes who just do that for money. These girls do it money and fun! Which is what we want right? Fun on the Run under the Sun.

If you are someone new to the forum, whom I don't know, I can't pass the direct number, if you are very keen I can connect you to her casting guy, you can negotiate with him. It might cost you more than directly dealing with her but since I don't know you I can't reveal her direct number, hope it makes sense.

Once more way to fuck models is to sponsor shoots, pm me and I will tell you exactly how to do it. If you are loaded, you can sleep with a fresh model every day with this method.

Praj4 bhai, pmed you as well on the bikini model, sorry for the late reply, was out of town for a shoot.

Thanks for reading, am still laughing at myself on how all this happened, this is not some regular fuck LMAO.Loved the read buddy and glad that you are willing to share. Kudos and keep it up.

GamIndia
10-01-13, 06:33
That's quite an interesting FR.

I have been contacting some model coordinators as my company is planning to come up with a calendar by Dec end.

I gave them the description of models required. And surprisingly, the Indians ones are expensive than the Russians.

Anyways, waiting for them to send pics and rates for daily shoot.

However no one has told me about compro and non-compro rates.

Raja Jani
10-01-13, 08:24
"One can never reach ones destination. If one stops to throw a stone that every dog that barks."Be careful in your language, Dude! Your moniker speaks volumes & remember, people who live in a glass house, should be smart enough not to cast stones.

BiziBoy2012
10-01-13, 08:32
Got off very late from work yesterday, so decided to relieve some stress before heading home,

Called my reg sp and she sent me a few snaps on mail. Chose 1 and told her where to send the girl.

Confirmed 30 minutes and went to my regular lodge and waited for the girl.

She was on time and the girl looked exactly like in the pic. Offered her a cold drink and ordered in the meanwhile she proceeded to the washroom.

As soon as the room boy left, she started to remove my clothes and took me to the washroom to clean

Came out and she started to use her tongue on my body

Johnny boy was excited and then she took a sip of the cold drink and also johnny boy. The sensation was amazing and it turned into amazing BBBJ

She continued for a few more minutes and then went for sucking her tits nice average titties and taut pink nipples, fingered her also

Started in rcg and wot and then finished in mish

Cleaned after round 1 and chatted for a few minutes

Started round 2 with me sucking her tits and she fondling the grey area between the tool and the small hole

Felt fantastic and johnny boy was up in no time.

She gave a few strokes by hand and johnny boy was ready for action

Started with mish then asked her to change to doggy style and pumped for some time before cumming inside her

Cleaned, got dressed and paid her

Gave her a tip also

Ratings

Overall an average exp downside was no dfk and anal.

Nice slim body and no body odour as well was clean down and no hygiene issues

Ratings

Attitude 8/10

Body 7/10 a little tummy but nice ass

Tits 8/10.

Hygiene 9/10

Satisfaction 7/10 no dfk

WIR dunno and I did forget to take the chicks number

Anyone interested to know the sp's number do pm me

BiziBoy2012
10-01-13, 08:36
Seems that ruchi malhotra has now changed her trade name to nikita arora

Have stopped getting mails from ruchi malhotra and now m getting the same mails with the same ridiculous prices from nikita arora

Sach2382
10-01-13, 08:52
Her phone is switched off and email Id doesn't work. Any one knows if she has stopped working or changed the number please.

Guys I was away from India but last month back so was out of action, recently was in mood & had a good budget too as I had not mongered in a long time, got a contact from a friend. Called up the no the girls name is Smita amazing in her communication skills, at first thought she had a little attitude but was really in a mood to bang a good looking chick, so went ahead. Asked her where & when would she meet up, she told me check in Malad hotel & give me your room no & I will be there in 20 mins as she stays close by, now was wondering what if I take the room & then I don't like the girl as I had never seen her but my friend had assured me of her looks so thought of taking the gamble, checked in the hotel & called her up (before checking in confirmed once again about the appointment) as she refused any other hotel. After about 40 min got a knock on the door, when I opened the door I was shocked to see such a beauty & I knew that the gamble has worked, once she was inside the room asked her if she wants to have a drink as I was having soft drink, she said she don't drink.

We started with some chat and than DFK after that started touching her legs to which she just looked at me & told me come more closer, by now I knew that all the attitude was just a show, after 10 mins of smooching she took me to the wash room & washed jhonny, back in the room I started stripping her & wow what a body, no extra fat no stretch marks clean body with amazing boobs. 15/20 mins of kissing hugging fingering blowing me I asked her to come on top, while in the act she comes closer to my ears & whispers "I like talking dirty sex while in the act" I was so turned on by this, I have never been told this by a girl, she started saying fuck me hard baby while moaning & saying lick me down, your making me crazy. After 25 min shot the load inside her with doing various position, went to the wash room came back & layed down with her on the bed carresing her, had some talk & strated the act again. The experience was amazing, I sincerely thank friend for this contact, after the 2nd act she got up got ready gave me a long smooch before leaving & told me she liked the way I treated her & told me she will cut a little price for me the next time.

Girl-10k.

Room-2. 5k.

WIR- for sure but only when I have that kinda budget.

Rajarao
10-01-13, 11:04
Dude. How much you paid her?

Got off very late from work yesterday, so decided to relieve some stress before heading home,

Tits 8/10.

Hygiene 9/10

Satisfaction 7/10 no dfk

WIR dunno and I did forget to take the chicks number

Anyone interested to know the sp's number do pm me

SuperLove
10-01-13, 11:15
Hi,

Please advise on availability of a girl in Mumbai.

I will be there on 4 October, can spend money on a nice girl.

Cheers

DesiDilruba
10-01-13, 12:00

I asked her to chill and asked her to get ready and I shall pick her up from his home and take her out for smoke and drinks. We went to The Twister in khar for cooling her off haha. Now this is 11. 30 at the night. Once we went in, she went all crazy after 3 tequila shots. Climbed up the bar counter and started dancing, such an embarrassment if you ask me LOL. After around 30 mins of drinking and dancing, she asked me to take her to the loo as she might topple down due to her high heels and so much drinking. I escorted her to the loo, now the loo in this pub was quite strange, they don't have separate loos, rather a common loo. So it was quite awkward, but since I had to hold her, so I took her inside the loo and planned to stay out side of the door.

We left after the disc closed at 1. 30, dropped her home and went to my place. Am getting tested this week so I know am safe!

Thanks for reading, am still laughing at myself on how all this happened, this is not some regular fuck LMAO.This is interesting. I also handle some marketing functions for my company. We were never into TV ads but are planning to have one in next 34 months. Will you give me slime idea about the costs. With and without compro? 4

RockyInstinct
10-01-13, 12:10
Goes by the name Sonu.

Edgein
10-01-13, 15:31
I had the pleasure, she has huge boobs, but is quite older. Worth 10k. She gave me the same story.

Hello friends,

Cheers.

Kunal

CoolHotBoy777
10-01-13, 20:02
This is interesting. I also handle some marketing functions for my company. We were never into TV ads but are planning to have one in next 34 months. Will you give me slime idea about the costs. With and without compro? 4All depends on your budget buddy. A professional model without compro does shoots for 5k-10k-15k a day. Freshers do it even for just kharcha pani or travel allowance as they need some work. But as soon as you ask for compro, a pro model will charge like 20-25k or more. Senior models ask for 50k as well and I have seen businessmen, builders pay them that price. Freshers will mostly not do it cause they take some time to understand the rules of the industry. TV actress go for 50k-few lakhs and Movie stars also have a rate card. Everything has a price tag in this Maya Nagri. I have seen the rates of Jacqline, members outside India can google her, being discussed by my director and a financer and it went in xx lakhs.

All you need is to know the right people. I can pm you more details if you are planning a shoot in Mumbai in near future.

Horneydick
10-01-13, 21:08
Hi guys,

Had a very stressful past week, so was looking to unwind over the weekend. Ended up visiting a dance bar and service bar and on Tuesday had action at Bandra MCD joint. The report is as under:

Saturday visited Savli Dance Bar at Kopar Khairane reached there about 4:30 pm was the only patron there for about an hour. The girls started coming in by 5:30. 6:00 pm. However the collection was about 20-25 girls max. Spotted an attractive chick who goes by the name of Khwahish. Got her to sit next to me was surprised when she conversed with me in English. She is a pretty girl who loves to party However doesn't do entry which was confirmed by the waiter too. Shared her number and added her on WhatsApp. The music and set- up is good, however could not take any girls as the waiter informed that the section is hot.

Damages. 1200 + 300 + 300 (3 red bulls +tips to gal and waiter)

On Sunday visited Mayur Bar at Sanpada, had befriended a chick who goes by the name of Tannu had her number. Guys looking for action can visit this place. You can get the girls to sit with you and kiss them and fondle their boobs. Entry is available too till 6:00 pm. Was in the mood for a quick fuck so took Tannu to the room and banged her. The girl has a very tight pussy but loose tits which are very small. Small frame but is an excellent GFE. Only downside is that she drinks a bit and I am a non drinker so end up with a bill. The set-up is typical service bar with rooftop cabins on the first floor / terrace section. Collection is mix of girls and aunties. However most of them are average girls majority being bongs.

Damages

400 + 1900+ 500 + 1000 (room charges+ food+tips+payment to tannu)

Tuesday report.

Based on the suggestions of one of the forum members checked up with the sp near the bandra McDonald Joint whether Saloni was available to which he responded positively. Headed straight from work. Then began the negotiations. Paid him 4k to which he asked for 0. 5k more, so paid him additional 4k and told him to give me two sessions instead of one. Still the guy kept on begging for 0. 5k cajoled him by saying that will give it later if I find the service to be satisfactory.

Dude I owe you for referring her name, since my last experience was pathetic. This Saloni is a very pretty girl. She can easily pass off as a high society girl based on her looks alone. She is about 5-7"-5-8" in height with decent racks. However the service is average. Before the session she checked up with the sp regarding the amount that was negotiated. The moment she stepped into the room she undressed me and herself and asked me to lie down while she readied for a covered BJ. I asked her to wait tried to kiss her and squeeze and suck her titties, however she was shying away and I didn't want to push her too much so asked her to proceed with the BJ. Came fast. She said she wanted a pack of cigarettes paid her 0.2k for it. Then had a bit of chit chat and enjoyed the conversation she is a very lively and cheery girl. Proceeded shortly with round two which started with cowgirl then to missionary and finally doggie. Pumped her hard and she complained about pain. Changed positions and started screwing harder and header and came in some time. Kissed her goodbye and left.

Stats.

Face. 8/10 (very pretty eyes) , breasts. 6/10 (petite but soft plus was not allowed to suck them freely) , ass- thin.

Overall GFE but could have been better NL / CH have spoilt me always expect the same level of service.

One major observation there is a tendency among the girls to rush you quickly and get you out fast.

JRathod
10-01-13, 21:10
Met Preeti from sion recently. One first encounters she insists to meet her in sion and then to proceed to dadar. This is to long to travel for a shot. Since I had meeting recently in Parel, fixed encounter in evening. She came on time to the agreed spot. Then proceeded to the lodge behind Asiad bus depot. Lodge doesn't serve liquor and food comes from outside. But clean small ok place.

Started act immediately. Good size boobs and BBJ. She said story of her 20kg weight loss program and its effect on body. Tried cow girl and doggy. Good service and company. Value for money at 2k. Dropped her back to sion on my way back. She showed me another safe lodge in sion.

Looks 7/10.

Age 27 year

Service good.

Damage 2000+500 lodgeIs she an independent or you contacted her through an SP? Do you have her picture? Can you please share her contact?

Rajarao
10-02-13, 00:48
Talking to Muskan (her number ends with 4718) for a couple of days she is quoting 6k+room, but when I offered 4. 5k incl room, she surprisingly accepted.

She claims to be 22, but may 26; height 5'; appears to be medium rack but BIG tummy & heavy. Open for everything except anal and CIM.

Earlier reports suggesting that she is dead fish on bed. Please advice. Whether I should try or dump.

RAJ

DesiDilruba
10-02-13, 06:36
All depends on your budget buddy. A professional model without compro does shoots for 5k-10k-15k a day. Freshers do it even for just kharcha pani or travel allowance as they need some work. But as soon as you ask for compro, a pro model will charge like 20-25k or more. Senior models ask for 50k as well and I have seen businessmen, builders pay them that price. Freshers will mostly not do it cause they take some time to understand the rules of the industry. TV actress go for 50k-few lakhs and Movie stars also have a rate card. Everything has a price tag in this Maya Nagri. I have seen the rates of Jacqline, members outside India can google her, being discussed by my director and a financer and it went in xx lakhs.

All you need is to know the right people. I can pm you more details if you are planning a shoot in Mumbai in near future.Will ask you if I ever need any help. We might look for a fresh model but our product is regional so will prefer local model. Marathi preferred.

I wish I can plan a week scheduled outside India and get a model accompany me for a full trip! . Won't be possible with current company due to limited budget.

Nikhilbbm
10-02-13, 07:28

It somehow happened that the financer was impotent and couldn't get his dick hard even though the model tried very bad to get it hard. While in the process, she was aroused very badly, after wine and fore play every * needs a fuck, that's a fact, they can't control. So being a production guy am on the complain list of everyone, including our models. She called me up to complain that how she is stuck with his impotent guy who can't even get his dick hard and started her wank wank...That's what I'm looking for. Real models who want to have real fun for money. Not prostitutes. Your a genious bro!

Tester
10-02-13, 08:42
Got the number of a housewife ,Sanjana, in ghatkopar. Horny, needs and enjoys deep fuck. She's a MILF about 35 yrs or so, huge boobs. Availble from 11-5pm. She comes out around ghatkopar / saki naka region, preferably in your own or arranged acco, is hesitant to come to hotels. Charges s rs 2500? I have taken her a couple of times....decent one.

RockyInstinct
10-02-13, 09:39
It's actually a guy called Nitin who does this shit under Ruchi and Nikita.

Seems that ruchi malhotra has now changed her trade name to nikita arora

Have stopped getting mails from ruchi malhotra and now m getting the same mails with the same ridiculous prices from nikita arora

Man In India
10-02-13, 10:59
Hey RAF.

I didn't know this place. Can you let me know where exactly is this?

Thanks.

Hi guys,

Had a very stressful past week, so was looking to unwind over the weekend. Ended up visiting a dance bar and service bar and on Tuesday had action at Bandra MCD joint. The report is as under:

Saturday visited Savli Dance Bar at Kopar Khairane reached there about 4:30 pm was the only patron there for about an hour. The girls started coming in by 5:30. 6:00 pm. However the collection was about 20-25 girls max. Spotted an attractive chick who goes by the name of Khwahish. Got her to sit next to me was surprised when she conversed with me in English. She is a pretty girl who loves to party However doesn't do entry which was confirmed by the waiter too. Shared her number and added her on WhatsApp. The music and set- up is good, however could not take any girls as the waiter informed that the section is hot.

CoolHotBoy777
10-02-13, 11:08
Will ask you if I ever need any help. We might look for a fresh model but our product is regional so will prefer local model. Marathi preferred.

I wish I can plan a week scheduled outside India and get a model accompany me for a full trip! . Won't be possible with current company due to limited budget.Sure, drop me a pm and I will hook you up. BTW, just found out that the model which I fucked few days back in the loo was Miss Bhopal few years back and she is struggling here as to get a break in a movie. I was like oh.

Have shared the digits with some members, please do post FR guys.

MayanKanand
10-02-13, 12:07
Well, its been a long time since I came to Mumbai. Nowadays, I'm just nomad, not finding any single place to stay.

Well, got one contact from a vendor of mine. He named her Natasha. Not sure her real name or something.

Speaks very fluent English. Claims to be 28 but I honestly doubt it.

We were introduced by a mutual friend (her regular. LOL). She wore a long blue skirt and a beaten top with somewhat bareback type.

The lady was sophisticated. Not very much on beauty scale. Neither fat nor lean. But a thick frame and wears fancy watch (fake one?) on her right hand.

We went to my condo late at night after a lot of drinking at a friend's place. She was damn passionate. (not sure when she had one last!)

BJ was awesome. Never had one like hers. She refused to try out anal but allowed my fingers to tease her hole. DATY was great. She tasted quite pleasant. (now, bros who had their stuff in there. Stop laughing. I know).

It was an overnighter with two shots.

Damage was heavy. I was told I have overpaid. But neverthless, not complaining.

WIR: No.

LoveX
10-02-13, 13:04
Hi guys,

Damages. 1200 + 300 + 300 (3 red bulls +tips to gal and waiter)

On Sunday visited Mayur Bar at Sanpada, had befriended a chick who goes by the name of Tannu had her number. Guys looking for action can visit this place. You can get the girls to sit with you and kiss them and fondle their boobs. Entry is available too till 6:00 pm. Was in the mood for a quick fuck so took Tannu to the room and banged her. The girl has a very tight pussy but loose tits which are very small. Small frame but is an excellent GFE. Only downside is that she drinks a bit and I am a non drinker so end up with a bill. The set-up is typical service bar with rooftop cabins on the first floor / terrace section. Collection is mix of girls and aunties. However most of them are average girls majority being bongs...Nice report! BTW damage at Sanpada bar was 1000+400 (room) for FS excluding food?

I need someone's company to visit. Can you let me know for the next time you visit.

LoveX
10-02-13, 13:45
This is my first post. I have been reading this forum since sometimes. Last week I had visited upvan area Thane with one of my friend and after roaming around the garden. We decided to visit some of nearby bar. We had no information about those place but once entered. It was an Orchestra bar lot of girls. I noticed no one is sitting with customer. Loud music. We had ordered a beer. Try to understand situation. One chick smiled and when I smiled back she came near to me. After sometime she vanished. I suppose to give some tips. Don't know.

Other persons also giving money to those girls. Without any service. Why to give tips. They didn't even seat with us. Don't know how things working in such places. After 20. 25 min we left the place. I appreciate if anyone who has some idea about this and willing to visit with me.

Geo1680
10-02-13, 15:16
RTTF. There are many posts about her, mostly negative. I had spoken to her some time back but decided against meeting, looking at the posts.

Her phone is switched off and email Id doesn't work. Any one knows if she has stopped working or changed the number please.

Horneydick
10-02-13, 15:38
Dear MII,

This place is in Khairane MIDC area, next to Marshall papers showroom try using whitehouse as a landmark should get you there in case all fails then you can search through google maps you wouldn't be able to miss the place.

Hey RAF.

I didn't know this place. Can you let me know where exactly is this?

Thanks.

Horneydick
10-02-13, 15:57
Yes the charges are 1400, if you are good at bargaining you can get laid for about 1. 3k too plus tips to the bloody waiters. The girl didn't ask for the money. I simply handed it over to her. If you want to join me then PM me can hit both Savli and Mayur on Sunday,

Nice report! BTW damage at Sanpada bar was 1000+400 (room) for FS excluding food?

I need someone's company to visit. Can you let me know for the next time you visit.

Kattar Puneri
10-02-13, 16:39
Both of you have PM facility. He has reported three adventures. It would be easier for you to communicate with RAF by PM instead of the open forum about which of the three you want info on, don't you agree?

This place is in Khairane MIDC area, next to Marshall papers showroom try using whitehouse as a landmark should get you there in case all fails then you can search through google maps you wouldn't be able to miss the place.
Hey RAF. I didn't know this place. Can you let me know where exactly is this?

MayanKanand
10-02-13, 17:32

Thanks for reading, am still laughing at myself on how all this happened, this is not some regular fuck LMAO.Awesome read. And appreciate that you are sharing to seniors. (well, not me. Yet).

MayanKanand
10-02-13, 17:42
All depends on your budget buddy. A professional model without compro does shoots for 5k-10k-15k a day. Freshers do it even for just kharcha pani or travel allowance as they need some work. But as soon as you ask for compro, a pro model will charge like 20-25k or more. Senior models ask for 50k as well and I have seen businessmen, builders pay them that price. Freshers will mostly not do it cause they take some time to understand the rules of the industry. TV actress go for 50k-few lakhs and Movie stars also have a rate card. Everything has a price tag in this Maya Nagri. I have seen the rates of Jacqline, members outside India can google her, being discussed by my director and a financer and it went in xx lakhs.

All you need is to know the right people. I can pm you more details if you are planning a shoot in Mumbai in near future.The 'xx lakhs' pegs the question. Are they worth that much? Apart from the bragging rights and talk in the social circles, are they really that great a fuck?

KingKaran8200
10-02-13, 22:01
Got the number of a housewife ,Sanjana, in ghatkopar. Horny, needs and enjoys deep fuck. She's a MILF about 35 yrs or so, huge boobs. Availble from 11-5pm. She comes out around ghatkopar / saki naka region, preferably in your own or arranged acco, is hesitant to come to hotels. Charges s rs 2500? I have taken her a couple of times.decent one.Would appreciate to have her contact details.

Please PM me,

Thanks

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

MayanKanand
10-03-13, 03:52
Since it was an holiday, was tempted to do something with jhonny and ended up calling people from locanto.

One ad didn't have phone number and I mailed him / her. There was a prompt reply from the poster.

The price quoted was 15000 for 2h in locanto. The promise was for all sorts of model girls. And I negotiated and came down to 5000 for a 'slim and cooperative' one.

Agreed and exchanged the numbers and place to meet. There was a knock on my door after one hour. Later.

Nothing that was promised was in that girl, rather woman.

The massage was pathetic. After 20 mins, I asked her to leave. Paid her 5000. I didn't want to create a scene within the society.

I called up the SP and gave a piece of my mind. The promise was to send one more for just taxi fare. Thanks but no thanks.

I'm trying to find the ad link so that others can also stay safe but seems like he has taken it out.

FckMyWife
10-03-13, 04:48
Be careful in your language, Dude! Your moniker speaks volumes & remember, people who live in a glass house, should be smart enough not to cast stones.That was Winston Churchill's quote. Supposed to be inspirational. But why did it hit your glass house?

FckMyWife
10-03-13, 05:16
Due to nature of my work, I have to meet casting guys, producers, financiers etc for projects. Normally in the industry every model / actress / artist goes for a with compro and without compro price tag. Its general knowledge if you are anyways related to the film industry.Fantastic post. It only reiterates and reestablishes what is common knowledge within the film industry and rumored and gossiped outside.

When my wife decided to fuck other men after our marriage, the 1st guy she met and fucked was a bollywood film director.

He has a all time classic comedy hit and several DD tv serials to his credit. My wife used to visit him in afternoon on Sats and I used to join her late evenings, over drinks and dinners at his flat in jvpd we used to discuss bollywood, which heroines do what and takes how much.

Later she moved to other men and it took her to most of all 5star hotels of Mumbai almost every week. Many times while in coffee shop or moving in and out of rooms or in lifts she would meet a madhavi or a jaya or some big time actress from south going with a rich old man.

Once in a group meet, she met a dusky Rajasthani actress doing bit roles on television serials, she was taken by a guy for 3k while my wife for 5k for a ST. Later on the actress got good breaks on TV, won a dance show and got bollywood offers. Last she heard and that must be 3yrs back, she was demanding 30k and getting it.

Last year in lounge bar of grand Hyatt Dubai, she was surprised to see a famous bollywood actor along with his newly wedded wife and 2 Arabs. The wife left with the 2 Arabs and the macho actor took about 30 mints to finish his drinks and went the other way.

The parties thrown by the likes of amar singhs and mallyas are much gossiped too.

What determines the rate of a escort? I think its fame and name. The more famous will definite ask in XXXlakhs and get them too.

CoolHotBoy777
10-03-13, 06:19
Bro,

Let me tell you one thing.

Professional models or even fresher models don't ever work with service providers like these. So never ever trust them when they say they are providing a model. The max they can do is arrange a girl who has been part of the trade for sometime and now looks polished etc and they pass her as a model, but the reality is she is a prostitute and gets fucked 3 times a day just for money and that's her only profession (not trying to dis-respect them but just stating the facts here).

If you are actually looking to fuck a model, then try to connect with someone in the film industry, depending in which part of the country you are, you can find a fuck. Cause other than bollywood, south film industry is also quite big now. And Its not that complex, if you are loaded you can easily sleep models every day / week / month depending on your bank.

Since it was an holiday, was tempted to do something with jhonny and ended up calling people from locanto.

One ad didn't have phone number and I mailed him / her. There was a prompt reply from the poster.

The price quoted was 15000 for 2h in locanto. The promise was for all sorts of model girls. And I negotiated and came down to 5000 for a 'slim and cooperative' one.

Agreed and exchanged the numbers and place to meet. There was a knock on my door after one hour. Later.

The massage was pathetic. After 20 mins, I asked her to leave. Paid her 5000. I didn't want to create a scene within the society.

I called up the SP and gave a piece of my mind. The promise was to send one more for just taxi fare. Thanks but no thanks.

I'm trying to find the ad link so that others can also stay safe but seems like he has taken it out.

CoolHotBoy777
10-03-13, 06:52
Are they worth it or not, depends on your taste and preferences mate.

I would say is more of male ego which gets fulfilled, than the fucking part which is obviously great.

A B-lister celeb saluting your Johnny all because of the power of your wallet gives you an instant gratification and gives yourself the feeling of being a bigger celeb than her LOL.

The 'xx lakhs' pegs the question. Are they worth that much? Apart from the bragging rights and talk in the social circles, are they really that great a fuck?

Sach2382
10-03-13, 06:57
Thnks for reply Geo. I have tried her thrice and she has been awesome. When did you speak to her last time? Did you try her number again? Her number is not working.

RTTF. There are many posts about her, mo.

Tly negative. I had spoken to her some time back but decided against meeting, looking at the posts.

Sach2382
10-03-13, 07:03
Is it possible to share ad about her or where her details are mentioned.

Got the number of a housewife ,Sanjana, in ghatkopar. Horny, needs and enjoys deep fuck. She's a MILF about 35 yrs or so, huge boobs. Availble from 11-5pm. She comes out around ghatkopar / saki naka region, preferably in your own or arranged acco, is hesitant to come to hotels. Charges s rs 2500? I have taken her a couple of times.decent one.

CoolDuke007
10-03-13, 07:38
Good report MayanKanand.

Still if you don't mind could you put up the damages?

Well, its been a long time since I came to Mumbai. Nowadays, I'm just nomad, not finding any single place to stay.

Well, got one contact from a vendor of mine. He named her Natasha. Not sure her real name or something.

Speaks very fluent English. Claims to be 28 but I honestly doubt it.

We were introduced by a mutual friend (her regular. LOL). She wore a long blue skirt and a beaten top with somewhat bareback type.

The lady was sophisticated. Not very much on beauty scale. Neither fat nor lean. But a thick frame and wears fancy watch (fake one?) on her right hand.

We went to my condo late at night after a lot of drinking at a friend's place. She was damn passionate. (not sure when she had one last!)

BJ was awesome. Never had one like hers. She refused to try out anal but allowed my fingers to tease her hole. DATY was great. She tasted quite pleasant. (now, bros who had their stuff in there. Stop laughing. I know).

WIR: No.

SyncMaster921
10-03-13, 07:59

WIR: No.Was this girl Natasha from SEA?

DipakXxx
10-03-13, 08:02
The 'xx lakhs' pegs the question. Are they worth that much? Apart from the bragging rights and talk in the social circles, are they really that great a fuck?Purely from value for money perspective I guess it isn't worth. But if I had the xx lakhs to spend then I would have definitely tried as it would have given me the kick whenever I see them on tv. It would bring smile on my face every time I see them in a movie or tv. If I was loaded with cash then I would have done it.

This is my view and off corse not everyone will agree to it.

Cheers

FckMyWife
10-03-13, 09:17
That's what I'm looking for. Real models who want to have real fun for money. Not prostitutes. Your a genious bro!The kalmadis, rajas, laloos, jindals of our country who sell their motherland for few hundred crores? The females working in corporate world who compromises to climb up the ladder?

The page 3 social butterflies? The fems in media and films who compro for plum roles?

The married house wives? LOL the only difference between a wife and a escort is a wife costs a lifetime of your salary while a escort only a small percentage.

Why demean those who fill our life with so much excitement, passion, pleasure even if it was for a short time and in exchange of few hundreds or thousands? And in many a cases could be only to support their young children because of a a*le husband left them and their children to their own fate and took another woman.

Mtraveller
10-03-13, 09:23
Your answer already hit the spot. Hiring models an starlets for men is matter of either:

- Boosting their social status by letting everbody know.

- Boosting their ego (OK thats what most of us get from "hunting").

- Fulfilling a fetish for "perfect woman".

When it comes to sex though, believe me, the ugly ones are better. The best time I had with 3/10-4/10, 25-35yrs, often single mothers. They usually consider themselves lucky to get a good guy (polite, caring, looking after their needs) into their bed and completely forget about the money. Beautiful girls often become arrogant towards men, and indpendent of money being exchanged or not, have a "your are here to do the work" attitude.

Depending on my mood I will often pick a girl at the lower end of my acceptable range as long as they fit some "fetish" of mine and be really nice to her. Give excellent results. I distinctly avoid "model" type girls. Funny enough when it comes to asian women my preferences are misaligned with the beauty standard of the locals, so I take the "low hanging fruit" they ignore and have a good time.

The 'xx lakhs' pegs the question. Are they worth that much? Apart from the bragging rights and talk in the social circles, are they really that great a fuck?

MayanKanand
10-03-13, 09:44
Your answer already hit the spot. Hiring models an starlets for men is matter of either:

- Fulfilling a fetish for "perfect woman".

Depending on my mood I will often pick a girl at the lower end of my acceptable range as long as they fit some "fetish" of mine and be really nice to her.With mongering itself being tough, its tougher to address fetishes. I have some unfulfilled but can't find one to play it out! But then again, when I travel abroad, those are taken care of.

BiziBoy2012
10-03-13, 13:20

I'm trying to find the ad link so that others can also stay safe but seems like he has taken it out.Hi buddy

Cardinal sin to get a chick home before seeing the package. Never believe in too good to be true ads

I think the deal breaker [ not clincher]should have been the climb down from 15 k to 5k.

Any ways we all learn from our own past experiences

Apologies tendered if I have offended you in any way

Cheers

Happy mongering

Wonering
10-03-13, 13:29
Hi Dallas Tinku,

I tried to send you PM but got the response that your mail box is full.

Can you PM me the contact details of this short sweet busty curvy babe?

Thanks

Hey guys,

I was in Mumbai 2 days back and took 2 girl from a SP in Andheri. Pics attached. Was costly than Bangalore Sp charged 15 k for 2 hrs and both the girls were friendly and was open to all except DFK and Anal. SP had good place a 2bhk flat.

WIR: don't think so, costly.

On the last day met with a inde girl staying near Andheri. And she was worth every penny. To describe her in short sweet. 5'5', busty and curvy and really good in bed. She was a good kisser and really good playing with the flute. Was open to sex in all position and was even ready for anal and CIM. One dynamite package; hope we had girls like her in Bangalore.

Damages 4k for a hr and 1. 3 for the room. Room was in a hotel which she knew, clean, a / see, but had to ask for soap and extra towel and they are were strict about time. Wanted to extend but hotel guys refused.

WIR: Yes, definitely.

And put up remaining pics sp send in the photo gallery.

DT

RuffMeUp
10-03-13, 13:32
Talking to Muskan (her number ends with 4718) for a couple of days she is quoting 6k+room, but when I offered 4. 5k incl room, she surprisingly accepted.

She claims to be 22, but may 26; height 5'; appears to be medium rack but BIG tummy & heavy. Open for everything except anal and CIM.

Earlier reports suggesting that she is dead fish on bed. Please advice. Whether I should try or dump.

RAJJust dump her. She's not even worth 1K.

Pam007
10-03-13, 14:43
Hi bro,

I would have agreed if I had not discovered ISG. This forum has helped me to find many good chicks with excellent service too.

If you RTFF well and strike rapo with right people, you can find what you are looking at. Then no need to lower your standards. So probability of striking right is high with ISG member reference.

I m not sure about models, because never tried for them, but have discovered beautiful faces with service. I hope many seniors in the forum agree with me.

- Boosting their social status by let.

Depending on my mood I will often pick a girl at the lower end of my acceptable range as long as they fit some "fetish" of mine and be really nice to her. Give excellent results. I distinctly avoid "model" type girls. Funny enough when it comes to asian women my preferences are misaligned with the beauty standard of the locals, so I take the "low hanging fruit" they ignore and have a good time.

BiziBoy2012
10-03-13, 15:18
Hi bro,

I would have agreed if I had not discovered ISG. This forum has helped me to find many good chicks with excellent service too.

If you RTFF well and strike rapo with right people, you can find what you are looking at. Then no need to lower your standards. So probability of striking right is high with ISG member reference.

I m not sure about models, because never tried for them, but have discovered beautiful faces with service. I hope many seniors in the forum agree with me.I agree with you sir.

Finding ISG was like finding the dictionary of mongering to me. In the short time that I have been here I have met up with a few of the stalwarts and they all have been a treasure trove of info. Info that would have taken mere mortals like me years to accumulate, compile and comprehend. I am still enjoying meeting up with fellow isgians. Although I have never tried models but am dabbling with a few strugglers[ extras] here and there thru references.

The forum has helped me in replacing the average service with good service[ irrespective of sp's or inde's]. In addition to making some new friends world over

Cheers

Happy mongering

MayanKanand
10-03-13, 15:18
Hi buddy

Cardinal sin to get a chick home before seeing the package. Never believe in too good to be true ads

I think the deal breaker [ not clincher]should have been the climb down from 15 k to 5k.

Any ways we all learn from our own past experiences

Apologies tendered if I have offended you in any way

Cheers

Happy mongeringYou are absolutely correct. And you have not offended me at all.

BiziBoy2012
10-03-13, 15:33
The kalmadis, rajas, laloos, jindals of our country who sell their motherland for few hundred crores? The females working in corporate world who compromises to climb up the ladder?

The page 3 social butterflies? The fems in media and films who compro for plum roles?

The married house wives? LOL the only difference between a wife and a escort is a wife costs a lifetime of your salary while a escort only a small percentage.

Why demean those who fill our life with so much excitement, passion, pleasure even if it was for a short time and in exchange of few hundreds or thousands? And in many a cases could be only to support their young children because of a a*le husband left them and their children to their own fate and took another woman.Buddy lets keep politics out of this.

Casting couch syndrome was always present in the glamour world.

And no disrespect to the women invoved, compro just might be the only way to their ticket of success.

How you view your wife will entirely depend upon you.

If a wife is a burden on the salary, speaks volumes of the sanity levels of the man.

Cheers

Happy mongering

MayanKanand
10-03-13, 15:41
Bro,

Professional models or even fresher models don't ever work with service providers like these. So never ever trust them when they say they are providing a model. The max they can do is arrange a girl who has been part of the trade for sometime and now looks polished etc and they pass her as a model, but the reality is she is a prostitute and gets fucked 3 times a day just for money and that's her only profession (not trying to dis-respect them but just stating the facts here).

If you are actually looking to fuck a model, then try to connect with someone in the film industry, depending in which part of the country you are, you can find a fuck. Cause other than bollywood, south film industry is also quite big now. And Its not that complex, if you are loaded you can easily sleep models every day / week / month depending on your bank.No, I was not looking for models at all and I'm sane enough to know that I won't get one at 5k. Just got played by my own stupidity. And nothing else.

DipakXxx
10-03-13, 16:03
Bro,

If you are actually looking to fuck a model, then try to connect with someone in the film industry, depending in which part of the country you are, you can find a fuck. Cause other than bollywood, south film industry is also quite big now. And Its not that complex, if you are loaded you can easily sleep models every day / week / month depending on your bank.I kinda agree. I have tried using websites and SPs always claimed for having models. While sometimes the girls looked good and polished it was very clear during the meeting that they weren't model. I agree with the usage element as these sort of better looking girls do get laid daily if not few times everyday. Anyway a lot of 'fucking a model' is to get some kick so irrespective of how good a woman to get to screw, the satisfaction of screwing someone you see on TV will always give you a high.

This is how I see it and don't expect everyone to see it the same way.

Thanks

Man In India
10-03-13, 17:45
02-Oct being a holiday, I had ample time and thought of visiting NL. PetiteLover had given me SP's number. Unfortunately, while clearing my PMs, I inadvertently deleted the PM (pardon me for that PetiteLover) and was left with no contact. I decided to move on.

Reached NL at around 7 and watched if everything was okay from the main road. There were a few guys standing outside the second building and the flour mill. Entered the lane, no gestures from the guys. In fact they looked in amazing manner hence walked to the other side of the lane. After some time, I again went inside, this time I got uncomforting / deadly looks from those guys. Hence decided not to pursue it any more. While I stood near the bus stop on the main street, I noticed a politico (going by his attire) , escorted by some LE came in a SUV and went in the lane. They first went further inside the lane and later on entered the second building.

Not sure if visit of the politico / LE was the reason behind those guys not showing any signs of action there. Any ideas?

Day wasted.

Geo1680
10-03-13, 17:57
I think he is a fraud. He offered to arrange a bollywood actress and another one who appeared in bigg boss reality show a few years back, to one of my friends based in Dubai. He even send some photo graphs which, obviously, is down loaded from the net. When my friend told him to go ahead and arrange, he developed a cold feet and asked him to remit the entire amount agreed (a couple of lakhs) to his account in advance, which no sensible person would do. It is all tall claims with little substance.

It's actually a guy called Nitin who does this shit under Ruchi and Nikita.

FckMyWife
10-03-13, 18:51
Buddy lets keep politics out of this.

Casting couch syndrome was always present in the glamour world.

And no disrespect to the women invoved, compro just might be the only way to their ticket of success.

How you view your wife will entirely depend upon you.

If a wife is a burden on the salary, speaks volumes of the sanity levels of the man.

Cheers

Happy mongeringLOL did you miss my post by a mile? Check the post I responded to.

Nacheez11
10-04-13, 04:10
I kinda agree. I have tried using websites and SPs always claimed for having models. While sometimes the girls looked good and polished it was very clear during the meeting that they weren't model. I agree with the usage element as these sort of better looking girls do get laid daily if not few times everyday. Anyway a lot of 'fucking a model' is to get some kick so irrespective of how good a woman to get to screw, the satisfaction of screwing someone you see on TV will always give you a high.

This is how I see it and don't expect everyone to see it the same way.

ThanksA tad late, but here are my two bits. I would agree that it is rather silly to 50K to pay for a screw, model or otherwise. Unless of course you are loaded and looking for kicks and a means to boast. I have a SP who regularly informs me of the availabilty of these types, with price ranging fro 50K to 100K which I politely ignore. A few years back, it used to be 12K which seemed all right. I am sure a lot of s can afford to pay these amounts, but my experience is that it is mostly money down the drain, with girls attitude being, ' Sit there and admire me'. In the same amount, I can scoot down to Singapore for three days, and have complete bliss.

I was a paid member earlier, but the discontinued as NL is not exactly my type. But I am going to renew it in the hope that I can PM with people who might be in the know. Having said that, I have to admit that I have had gems from MCD in Bandra but that was years back.

Kattar Puneri
10-04-13, 04:42
Clearly, YOU have missed an important point. The respect that you show to a person you consider to be your wife is clear from the attitude you have displayed in the posting you made which is quoted here, implying that a wife is a paid sex worker for life when she married you.

did you miss my post by a mile? Check the post I responded to.
the only difference between a wife and a escort is a wife costs a lifetime of your salary while a escort only a small percentage.

LoveX
10-04-13, 08:00
I had visited Godbandar road Thane for some action but I have noticed the famous Chandi bar is no more in place. Instead some other bar is there. Is the Chandi bar closed? Or the it's only changed it name? Do you guys have any idea about the scene.

CoolHotBoy777
10-04-13, 08:34
I think he is a fraud. He offered to arrange a bollywood actress and another one who appeared in bigg boss reality show a few years back, to one of my friends based in Dubai. He even send some photo graphs which, obviously, is down loaded from the net. When my friend told him to go ahead and arrange, he developed a cold feet and asked him to remit the entire amount agreed (a couple of lakhs) to his account in advance, which no sensible person would do. It is all tall claims with little substance.Anyone asking for any money in bank account should raise immediate red alert.

The best and preferable way for a bollywood celeb to sleep with you is to do it outside the country as they feel it safe there. Preferred destination is Dubai or any nice country where they can also enjoy a mini vacation off the money they just made off you.

Some do it within the country also, but then it happens very discreetly. The normal procedure is like this, the celeb checks in at the same hotel where you are checked in, although she will have a different room for herself. She has your room number from her agent and she comes to you making sure that no one notices this.

Mind you, money doesn't change hands before the celeb checks in to the hotel, if you ever do that you might get duped. I know a situation happened few weeks back when the client wired money to the agent's account and celeb changed her mind in the last moment. The client was a well known industrialist well connected in the political circles so the agent had to refund him the money in full, but unless you are sure you can get your money back at gun point, why to take a risk.

SyncMaster921
10-04-13, 09:36
I agree with you sir.

Finding ISG was like finding the dictionary of mongering to me. In the short time that I have been here I have met up with a few of the stalwarts and they all have been a treasure trove of info. Info that would have taken mere mortals like me years to accumulate, compile and comprehend. I am still enjoying meeting up with fellow isgians. Although I have never tried models but am dabbling with a few strugglers[ extras] here and there thru references.

The forum has helped me in replacing the average service with good service[ irrespective of sp's or inde's]. In addition to making some new friends world over

Cheers

Happy mongeringI too agree with this.

I am not a paid member but still have been helped in more then one ways from ISG. I had some very bad experiences in the past, but after a lot of rtff of this forum I have had some very good experiences. The best thing that has happen to me is that now I don't pay more then what the girl deserves. The seniors who help people like me with their advises and guidelines for mongering can only be found on ISG.

ISG rocks.

FckMyWife
10-04-13, 09:36
Clearly, YOU have missed an important point. The respect that you show to a person you consider to be your wife is clear from the attitude you have displayed in the posting you made which is quoted here, implying that a wife is a paid sex worker for life when she married you.When we have two different sets of standards one for our own wife and another for other women, when we have respect for our wife and demean other women by calling her a prostitute, it's not respect it's hypocrisy. The point you missed is if you respect, then respect all women irrespective of her status. My statement was made in context of another statement, just taking out a sentence out of context to score a point is objectionable. I do highly respect all women so I don't consider anything to be wrong with my attitudes the people who demean a section of women as prostitutes theirs, needs introspection.

Thanks

Wonering
10-04-13, 10:33
Agreed. Everybody in this world sell themselves.

Some sell their bodies, some their voice, some sell their other talents!

We all sell what we have.

The kalmadis, rajas, laloos, jindals of our country who sell their motherland for few hundred crores? The females working in corporate world who compromises to climb up the ladder?

Why demean those who fill our life with so much excitement, passion, pleasure even if it was for a short time and in exchange of few hundreds or thousands? And in many a cases could be only to support their young children because of a a*le husband left them and their children to their own fate and took another woman.

Wonering
10-04-13, 10:37
Hi Friends from Mumbai forum,

I had seen a post and also a picture of this girl Rozy on this forum. Subsequently one of member friend also gave a contact no. Although tried many times, the no is not operative now.

Please, let me know if she is still in business or give her contact nos.

Thanks

Santa3
10-04-13, 14:13
Clearly, YOU have missed an important point. The respect that you show to a person you consider to be your wife is clear from the attitude you have displayed in the posting you made which is quoted here, implying that a wife is a paid sex worker for life when she married you.KP. You miss his point. Paid sex worker for you to exploit and feed off for the rest of your existence. That is why we marry I guess seems the implication here. Of course I could be wrong, but no apologies from my end.

BiziBoy2012
10-04-13, 17:10
Went to town side for some work and ended being stuck in tons of traffic in the island city. Finished up the chore and was looking for some options to pass time whilst waiting to pick up my parents from CST. Train was running a bit late and so had nothing fruitful to do. Went to CH but again for the second time in a row could not muster up the courage to walk in. So left from there and was was sipping a cuppa tea then arnd 7pm called a new sp whose number was forwarded by a friend in town. Called him and asked him what he had available and most imp was where was he placed. He replied in some bye lane off charni road at first, then asked him about some pics and he said aa jaao sir. But I was very adamant on the pics and finally he relented by bombarding me with about 10 pics and finally told him to call and keep the 2 chosen girls waiting. 1 of which I would prefer.

Then came the price issue and the friend intervened for me and settled. He directed me to a hotel near the erstwhile famous movie theatre near the two wheeler spare parts market.

Went to address given, found a nice clean lodge and soon the sp along with the gals came. Looking at the girls, found both of them good looks wise and then told the sp whether the gals will do 3 some, but both of them replied in the negative and then I asked the sp if he could provide 1 pop each. He confirmed the same and started to haggle on the agreed price, but a call to the friend settled matters and the sp made 1 girl sit in another room while I started the whammy.

To put the long story short, the first girl had a good body and avg CBJ skills. No body odour but did not find value for money, finished the act in mish itself.

And she immediately got dressed and shifted to the other room while she sent in the other girl.

Liked the other girl and found her CBJ skills a bit better then the previous girl. She was aiming to please. Licked all over my body and paid spl attention to johnny boy.

Johnny loved it and was saluting in no time. As mentioned earlier better CBJ skills at play. Tits were good and non saggy. Little on the dusky side, started the action in rcg, was pleased to see her taking the effort at humping, then shifted to doggy and pumped her for a few minutes before releasing in the cover inside her.

Over all a much better satisfactory experience then round 1.

Freshened up, paid the sp 10k incl accom and left towards CST to pick up my parents and then back to home base.

Sp rates were flexible due to a very dear friend who is very well versed in the area.

Kattar Puneri
10-04-13, 18:08
If you read any dictionary, the word prostitute refers to a woman who engages in sex for money. You do not demean any woman who engages in sex for money by referring to her as a prostitute, which is what she is by definition. Your wife engages in sex for money by her own advert on SEA. Most married women (defined as "wife") do not do so.

When we have two different sets of standards one for our own wife and another for other women, when we have respect for our wife and demean other women by calling her a prostitute, it's not respect it's hypocrisy. The point you missed is if you respect, then respect all women irrespective of her status.

FckMyWife
10-04-13, 18:42
Went to town side for some work and ended being stuck in tons of traffic in the island city. Finished up the chore and was looking for some options to pass time whilst waiting to pick up my parents from CST. Train was running a bit late and so had nothing fruitful to do. Went to CH but again for the second time in a row could not muster up the courage to walk in. So left from there and was was sipping a cuppa tea then arnd 7pm called a new sp whose number was forwarded by a friend in town. Called him and asked him what he had available and most imp was where was he placed. He replied in some bye lane off charni road at first, then asked him about some pics and he said aa jaao sir. But I was very adamant on the pics and finally he relented by bombarding me with about 10 pics and finally told him to call and keep the 2 chosen girls waiting. 1 of which I would prefer.That must have been a great experience BB. You should thanks Indian railways also. BTW CH is very safe, you can have a tour without any problem. Do keep on sharing your experiences.

Bunny158
10-04-13, 20:26
The new mp near Oshiwara is a dream come true.

Number of trucks parked along the road hide it from view.

[Non-English text deleted by Admin] hs good attitude, she settles for a price less than what she quotes.

I asked for CBJ, but she gave me bbj.

It surprised me, this is the first time I meet an mp girl who say yes to BJ.

Looks: 6.

Attitude: 7.

Vfm: true.

Wir? Yes.

Ambience: lighting slightly harsh.

Damage: 1800 (1000 counter 800 service).

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

Enigma2013
10-05-13, 07:40
Hi All,

Went to this spa in Powaii Plaza last Wednesday. It looks more of a saloon when you enter but the man on the counter looks more of a pimp than a spa guy (. Keeps on repeating." sir, jab aana ho mujhe call kar lena"). There are only 3 rooms, small, avg to below-avg in ambiance, only one of them has shower (the one on the ground floor). Room with shower costs 2k while normal ones cost 1. 5Ks. There are 4 girls who pretend to be masseurs.

I selected one of the girls and a room without shower, as the one with shower was already occupied. We went up in the room, it was a very small room and pretty dark from inside. The gal gave me a towel and asked me to change. When she went out, I tried to find those crappy underwear they give you in spas, I couldn't find it. So I took off my clothes and wrapped the towel around. When she came I told her that I couldn't find that underwear. She said "no probs, we don keep it".

We negotiated on the amount of extras, she quoted 1500 for giving massage wearing her bra and panty and 2000 for doing it all fully nude. I negotiated hard and she agreed to give a full nude B2B in 1000. She appplied some powder on my body and gave me some kind of massage for arnd 15 mins. Then she came over and played with my Johny, refused for a BBJ, I was playing with her boobies and fingering her which she was hesitant for. Finally, she asked me to come on top, placed a tissue towel on her belly and asked me to cum over it. There was no room for a further action. Wanked on the tissue and left.

Girls. 6/10.

Damages. 1500 (Counter charge) + 1000 (Extras)

FckMyWife
10-05-13, 09:34
If you read any dictionary, the word prostitute refers to a woman who engages in sex for money. You do not demean any woman who engages in sex for money by referring to her as a prostitute, which is what she is by definition. Your wife engages in sex for money by her own advert on SEA. Most married women (defined as "wife") do not do so.Exactly. A woman on whom you spend money to have sex is a prostitute. Now use your hypocritical mind to keep your wife away from the above definition. Of course you call it high respect for wife and scant respect to other women. Thats the double standard of men like you, you pointed it yourself. My point was respect all women-demean none.

Bhuppi1111
10-05-13, 09:45
It around two week back when I was in Kalyan for some work and had spare time to explore.

During hovering around Stn area. Saw a bar and restaurants and there was small gate adjacent to main gate.

One guard was there hence asked and entered after confirming it is a SB and there is no trouble at that time (like section garam ).

Entered in a dim light room. Was not able to see clearly when entered. Waiter helped to sit.

Asked for beer and girl. He sent one but could not find it suitable hence given 20 rs and asked for some better. Then he sent another dusky one having medium boobs and big ass (it is my liking).

She asked for bony and gave her Rs 500 and did regular stuff like boob pressing, fondling kissing etc.

Boob sucking and fingering was not available. Got a HJ after half and hour fondling, kissing and pressing.

In between she asked for food and ordered for fish.

Overall a Satisfactory and could have much better if fingering and sucking was available.

She is a completely fuckable dusky sexy lady. Was available for outcall at 5K.

As I was not interested hence could not tried to reduce rate but it would be enjoyable if she available.

Around 3K.

Total damage: Girl / Lady: 500.

Food / Fish: 300.

Beer: 400.

Waiter + Guard: 150.

Total: 1350 for 50 min.

Deatails available for gentlemen.

I m looking for some good independents (around 1. 5K to 2K) and also looking for the contact of Shilpa who

Was previously known as Jyoti / Meena. Would be great if any one can help with recommendation.

CannonCam
10-05-13, 10:17
Hi all,

I will be in Mumbai on 9th. Please help me with numbers in Mumbai. Will return the favour in Pune. Seniors help. My pm is active.

Stun Gun
10-05-13, 12:12
KP sir

Lets drop it. Most probably m going to be in Pune on 8th or 9th. Will definitely squeeze some time in for meeting you and the other pals. Most probably going to rent a service apt as suggested by a good friend.

Cheers

Happy mongeringHi BiziBoy,

You seem to have some respect for KP and also a good equation with him. Are you good friends with him? Can you use your good offices with him and ask him to share some info with me also. :p

TIA & Cheers

Mahya
10-05-13, 13:46
Hi guys,

I am new member to this forum with little moaning experience.

Last week I called my man and he arrenged the girl for me.

The girl was nice creamy brown skin. Nice boobs.

I took her to the lodge near Upvan lake. Takked to her for a while and then the session started. The session lasted for 40 mins with 2 pop up and BJ.

Nice experience.

Matthews
10-05-13, 17:38
New to Mumbai and from long was looking out some place to suit the 'Interest'. Last night me & my bud were on a drinking session at a place in Bandra Waterfields after that took a cab to look out something in Colaba area. We asked the taxi driver and he was a smart ass and took us to place in opera house area. There is a lane just opposite to the building of Vanita Vishram and it was the third building on the left. To be honest I was quite surprised to see the arrangement there. It was like a 3star category brothel. There are three floors managed by different service providers. First went on the ground floor one. There was this Bengali lady. She took us to a room and then the girls started walking one by one. I couldn't make my mind to spot one but my bud did. He selected a Gujju chic quite good looking for a short term bang. I said no to them and went on the second floor.

The interiors were quite nice in there. The fat guy took me to a room and the parade started. Collection was better than the ground floor. Said no and went up to the third floor. Again the girls walked the ramp one by one. I didn't like any of them, went again on the second floor and asked the fat guy to get something good and then lady arrived. Her name was Kareena. She was wearing a blue dress and had a tatoo on the left hand. She was quite attractive. And I fell for her. Action started she walked in with a bottle of beer. We both sat talked and drank the beer for while she was showing her songs selection in her Ipad. Quick bath. And an awesome BBJ session. Followed by doggie, women on top and ended on missionary position. All in all was quite satisfying, a true GFE.

Damage done was 6 K's+ 1k's tip.

If anybody wantes to try. Go to the second floor. They have good collection of girls.

Cheers

Raja Jani
10-05-13, 17:57
Exactly. A woman on whom you spend money to have sex is a prostitute. Now use your hypocritical mind to keep your wife away from the above definition. Of course you call it high respect for wife and scant respect to other women. Thats the double standard of men like you, you pointed it yourself. My point was respect all women-demean none.Respect all women! Leave it there! It is a philosophical argument, whether you spend on your wife & she has sex, so, is she a prostitute? Don't stretch imaginations & seek weird definitions. To each his own. Let it go KP & you too FMW, fellow member.

Raja Jani
10-05-13, 18:00
KP sir

Lets drop it. Most probably m going to be in Pune on 8th or 9th. Will definitely squeeze some time in for meeting you and the other pals. Most probably going to rent a service apt as suggested by a good friend.

Cheers

Happy mongeringAbsolutely on the dot. Topics like this are Odious. Best left, the way you said it!

Raja Jani
10-05-13, 18:11

Why demean those who fill our life with so much excitement, passion, pleasure even if it was for a short time and in exchange of few hundreds or thousands? And in many a cases could be only to support their young children because of a a*le husband left them and their children to their own fate and took another woman.Trading a commodity & a wife as a commodity? I think we all know what we are referring to! BTW, I am 70 & will appreciate if you can allow your wife to spend a night with me. Only problem, I have no PM. You are resourceful & I would like to get up with a beautiful woman in my bed!

Pam007
10-05-13, 18:43
Welcome new comer,

40 min for 2 pops and BJ, looks like a super hero act. This is mature monger club, so don't brag in first report only and make fun of yourself. First impression is last impression.

If you manage within 40 min, then I suggest you bargain hard for 60% discount from your SP, As time is money in this line of business.

Hi guys,

I am new member to this forum with little moaning experience.

Last week I called my man and he arrenged the girl for me.

The girl was nice creamy brown skin. Nice boobs.

I took her to the lodge near Upvan lake. Takked to her for a while and then the session started. The session lasted for 40 mins with 2 pop up and BJ.

Nice experience.

HsPuppy55
10-06-13, 03:21
Good new for those in chembur who like a genuine massage with HJ. Madhavi is back at the old chembur branch of the famous spa. Also glad to report that she does allow boob sqeezing during the HJ (some previous reports has mentioned that she does not allow touching ). My FR will follow when I get some time.

HsPuppy55
10-06-13, 03:31
Welcome new comer,

40 min for 2 pops and BJ, looks like a super hero act. This is mature monger club, so don't brag in first report only and make fun of yourself. First impression is last impression.

If you manage within 40 min, then I suggest you bargain hard for 60% discount from your SP, As time is money in this line of business.Hi Pam007,

Perhaps we are all getting on in age and Mahya maybe in the peak of his youth. I remember the days when I was young, two pops in 40 minutes was nothing. His report also suggests his youth. So lets be happy for him and may he continue and increase his pops per session. As regards the discount I would suggest that he keeps quite. If the SP comes to know about his multiple shots in such short time I. E double enjoyment is shorter time, he may start demanding extra instead of discount.

BiziBoy2012
10-06-13, 07:05
New to Mumbai and from long was looking out some place to suit the 'Interest'. Last night me & my bud were on a drinking session at a place in Bandra Waterfields after that took a cab to look out something in Colaba area. We asked the taxi driver and he was a smart ass and took us to place in opera house area. There is a lane just opposite to the building of Vanita Vishram and it was the third building on the left. To be honest I was quite surprised to see the arrangement there. It was like a 3star category brothel. There are three floors managed by different service providers. First went on the ground floor one. There was this Bengali lady. She took us to a room and then the girls started walking one by one. I couldn't make my mind to spot one but my bud did. He selected a Gujju chic quite good looking for a short term bang. I said no to them and went on the second floor.

The interiors were quite nice in there. The fat guy took me to a room and the parade started. Collection was better than the ground floor. Said no and went up to the third floor. Again the girls walked the ramp one by one. I didn't like any of them, went again on the second floor and asked the fat guy to get something good and then lady arrived. Her name was Kareena. She was wearing a blue dress and had a tatoo on the left hand. She was quite attractive. And I fell for her. Action started she walked in with a bottle of beer. We both sat talked and drank the beer for while she was showing her songs selection in her Ipad. Quick bath. And an awesome BBJ session. Followed by doggie, women on top and ended on missionary position. All in all was quite satisfying, a true GFE.

Damage done was 6 K's+ 1k's tip.

If anybody wantes to try. Go to the second floor. They have good collection of girls.

Cheers.Hi buddy,

What you are referring to is the infamous NL and V'S place. But hate to point it out to you buddy, you were taken for a ride quite literally.

Nothing to feel bad about. We all have learnt the hard way in this hobby.

Cheers

Happy mongering

BiziBoy2012
10-06-13, 07:30
Yesterday finally met up the two stalwarts. After initial pleasantries were done with and the conversation veering towards our mongering experiences,

They suggested to try CH. I reminded both of them about my developing cold feet in the previous post. But both of them assured me of it being safe enough and so the troika proceeded towards town from the suburbs.

Arrived at CH and we went to their reg den and was suggested chandni. Took her and had an amazing experience.

Removed her as well as my clothes, cleaned johnny and started the act, amazing BBBJ and the best rimming I ever had in the city. The BBBJ was stupendous to say the least and amazing tongue skills on display.

Nice boobies and avg body.

After the BBBJ started the act in mish and finished in doggy.

Damages 2. 2k and worth every single penny spent.

Cheers

Happy mongering

ThakurD2
10-06-13, 10:21
Please can anyone send me any call girl number in Malad west at cheap rate?

I am new in this forum.

Stun Gun
10-06-13, 11:32
Why don't we couple the meet with an orgy swap party with our common forum indi chicks overnight on a weekend? It makes our meet more meaningful. Just a suggestion.I would not even think of such a thing. There may be / could be LE presence on this forum and it will give them all they wanted to know about such happenings. And then we all can guess the consequences! :(

But, I am not against the get together; drinks, dinner & lots of fun, but minus the sex. It gives us all an opportunity to get to know each other better. :)

Mahya
10-06-13, 13:11
Welcome new comer,

If you manage within 40 min, then I suggest you bargain hard for 60% discount from your SP, As time is money in this line of business.Hi Pam007,

As I mentioned 40 mins with 2 pop up an BJ. Its 40 Mins with her. The time equation is as follows for your reference.

10 Mins. Sucking the bobs.

10 Mins. Awesome BJ.

20 mins. 2 pop up's, as usual second pop up took more time to cum in.

HotChocolate80
10-07-13, 03:47
Thanks buddy,

For breaking this news; yes, she does allow but shows some reluctance unlike other girls there. Or I may not have been as lucky as you.

Good new for those in chembur who like a genuine massage with HJ. Madhavi is back at the old chembur branch of the famous spa. Also glad to report that she does allow boob sqeezing during the HJ (some previous reports has mentioned that she does not allow touching ). My FR will follow when I get some time.

Deadly
10-07-13, 09:26
Thank you BiziBoyHi;

I am new to this site and all thanks to ISG for even giving us an Oppurtunity to Post a Msg.

Trying very hard to subscribe put due to Non- Availability of just a credit card not able to subscribe.

Had read in the help section of ISG if one does not have a credit card to subscribe they can ask for follow mongers for help via their credit cards.

I have even send a request to ISG itself to help with it and also willing to pay cash in advance to anyone who is willing to help at that very instant.

For a site like these sort of help to follow you Seniors a $ 19 for a years payment is not too much to be asked.

I have alsovgiven my genuine reason for not keeping a credit card as my wife doubts me if I will use it without her knowledge on babes to flirt around.

Samir82
10-07-13, 09:55
Hi mongers,

Well just got the number and pic of this chick.

Asking 12k for 2 hours please advice.

Thanks

Rajarao
10-07-13, 11:22
Hi,

I am in touch with a pimp Vikas for last few days. His number ends with 7190.

He send me the pics of a girl, looking pretty, but charges 20k for ST.

I last offered 8k, but he stopped at 15k.

Anybody used his girls earlier? Please advice.

RAJ

Bhuppi1111
10-07-13, 14:46
I had a contact of an Inde from Nerul since long time but could not met due to.

Her location is not convenient to me and she does not go to anywhere for the.

Deed.

Last Thursday, had a work in Nerul hence tried to contact her and confirmed she is

Available and can met for ST. I went to the lodge and booked the room for st then

Called her mentioning room number. She came within 15 mints.

She is around 25 Y , fair skinned, medium size boobs (sufficient to get aroused and fondling) ,

Tight ass. Grt to grab and feel. No tummy and looks sexy and smart.

She removed her clothes after some chit chat and we did the deed as usual.

She is good to fuck and feel the sexual satisfaction. But she does not actively participate during deed.

But overall fuckable.

Fac : 7/10.

Body: 8/10.

Attitude: 6/10 (No GFE but No negative behaviour)

Damages: 2. 5k (1pop) +300 (Lodge) +100 (service boy) =2900 Total.

Gentleman can take me via PM from.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news wevsite), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

DesiDilruba
10-07-13, 15:38
Hi,

RAJIs this the one from Chembur and offers place and girl? Few months back his offerings were from 3k to 8k per session. Now it seems he is getting some business.

Raja Jani
10-07-13, 15:49
The session lasted for 40 mins with 2 pop up and BJ.That is awesome, if true. Never could achieve 2 pops in 40 minutes even in my heyday! Maximum, was three times in a full night. Nice to know some people are from Krypton!

BiziBoy2012
10-07-13, 16:12
Hi mongers, well just got no. And pic of this chick.

ThanksHi buddy

3k to 4k max. Don't overpay.

Cheers

Happy mongering

BiziBoy2012
10-07-13, 16:53
Hi;

I am new to this site and all thanks to ISG for even giving us an Oppurtunity to Post a Msg.

Trying very hard to subscribe put due to Non- Availability of just a credit card not able to subscribe.

Had read in the help section of ISG if one does not have a credit card to subscribe they can ask for follow mongers for help via their credit cards.

I have even send a request to ISG itself to help with it and also willing to pay cash in advance to anyone who is willing to help at that very instant.

For a site like these sort of help to follow you Seniors a $ 19 for a years payment is not too much to be asked.

I have alsovgiven my genuine reason for not keeping a credit card as my wife doubts me if I will use it without her knowledge on babes to flirt around.HI buddy

Appreciate the honesty but seriously you are old enough to handle your own finances, if you are an earning member of your family.

No offence meant.

Cheers

Happy mongering

Samir82
10-07-13, 17:24
Hi buddy

3k to 4k max. Don't overpay.

Cheers

Happy mongeringFirst she asked 24k then 12k,

Do you think she will agree at 3k to 4k.

Have you tired her?

David Joseph
10-07-13, 18:34

ThanksShe is Naina do not overpay she usually comes for 6k.

JetsonJenk
10-07-13, 18:47
Hi Samir.

These couple of photographs are heavily photoshopped and are as old as from 2010. The lady doesn't look like her photoshopped replica. Spend your dough on someone else worthy.

Thanks

HotChocolate80
10-07-13, 20:04
Hi,

Does anyone have idea about Akanksha aka Deepali Sharma number ending with 586. She does in-call in Andheri. Any help would be appreciated.

LEO1978
10-07-13, 21:36
This is my first post in this forum. Came to Mumbai was following the forum for quiet some time. Two days back thought of exploring the city in the afternoon. Went to Kennedybridge area entered the lane adjacent to the bridge was approached by a guy near the Kiranna store, asked him whats on offer he told me to accompany him to the opposite building so that he can show me the collection. Entered the ground floor of the building he rang a bell and the door opened he took me inside the building and made me sit. He asked me the requirement I told will depend on the collection if liked will take the girl for at least 1 Hr. He opened an adjacent door and four girls walked in. I liked a medium built girl with medium assets and told him I will take her. Rate told Rs2200.

The man took me inside the room which had three four cabins, guided me to a cabin and the girl followed. The cabin was small but clean with a bath attached a bed and a big mirror adjacent to the bed. Paid the agreed amount to the man he told to enjoy and left the cabin. Just after that a boy entered with few condoms, a small soap and a tissues kept it under the pillow asked for Rs100 / paid him, he left the cabin.

The girl locked the door gave a naughty smile puts hands on my shoulder and asked what I want I replied every thing, Her name is Madhoo. A lit bit intro. To be little comfortable. She had a very nice look told me she had just taken a bath and I was the first person, I could smell the soap from her body. She started slowly undressing and also started removing mine. She allowed exploring her body and also was exploring mine. Both of us where fully naked. She had a flawless body with very smooth skin and fat at the right places. Just a little bit tummy. She allowed me to explore every part of her body and she was playing with my jhonny. She kissed me all over and also allowed me to kiss and suck her boobs with a strict no to slight bite on the nipples.

Asked for a CBJ she readily slipped on condi over the jhonny and started the act in between kissing the adjacent areas. I was fingering her pussy which was already moist giving me a good sensation from both the going on acts. She had a small tight pussy with not much protruding lips. Came off after few minutes. She removed the condom and wiped with the tissue the wetness.

After that lay on the bed a small chit chat she told she is from Andhra asked her age told 26 yrs. A little talk and again back to action exploring, kissing and sucking the boobs. Then made her lie on the bed with her legs wide open. She really had a very cute small clean shaved pussy. Put on the condom and banged her. With each thrust she used to give a slight moan which enhance the pleasure. After few minutes came off. She got up removed the condom from my limp jhonny and wiped me clean. Asked me to take a shower if required I just washed my parts and dressed up she also did some washing and dressed up. Was very happy with her attitude and service. Gave her a small tip of Rs150. And a kiss and left the room.

The pimp was sitting out he asked regarding the exp. I enjoyed. He gave me his number and told me can call him if any requirement.

The best part, she was in a no hurry to finish, open for everything with no nakharas that is the best part of her which I liked, appeared to me that she too enjoyed the act with an urge to provide the best service from her part. Also the adjacent mirror you can view full body image with enhance the pleasure.

Total damages=Rs 2200 (girl) +Rs100 (condiboy) +Rs150 (Tip to girl).

ShyGuy69
10-08-13, 04:52
Any reports on Taniaah from Craiglist / Locanto? She looks eminently fuckable in her WhatsApp DP.

SummerTime1985
10-08-13, 08:46
Completed 6months here with enough reports as per ISG to become senior member from regular member.

Hopefully I will get upgraded and my PM service will start from tomorrow.

Exnri
10-08-13, 12:02
I know names mean little in this business. But I know a Vikas (last four = 5430). He also uses multiple numbers.

Experience with him. He provided one absolute stunner. But after that, wasted tons of time with very mediocre ones. Also heard from the "stunner" that he regularly used to organize grab-cash-and-run operations with her as the bait. With NRIs, first timers etc etc.

Quite friendly and speaks with a very strong Jharkand accent. If that's the guy, be careful.

Hope that helps.

Hi,

RAJ

Santa3
10-08-13, 14:26
Hi mongers, well just got no. And pic of this chick. Asking 12k for 2 hours please advice. ThanksShe is Naina from Meera's stable. Her charges were at 4k ST 4 years back. 3K is what you must offer, that too if you like her on seeing her else 500 as cab fare.

You can tell her that you know that she was there at 4k then. Now she is older hence the charges should be lower.

Deadly
10-08-13, 16:20
Hi friends,

I am a married guy 32 yrs old and a father of 3 kids (12, 10, 8 yrs)

I am having something to share with you guys. Had met this women she is around 30+ short about 4. 10 ft in height around 50 kgs named Rekha patil

(she is Not a proffesional but only Occasionally said she works in a Garment Store in Vashi).

Found her no from a site named Locanto called her up she said 4k nego & finally agreed at 3k + accom and met at vashi.

Though I was on my bike parked my Bike and got along with her in a Rick she took me to her known hotel room.

The hotelboy brought Towel; Soap & a Pack of Condom Gave him 50 as tip and he left.

She told me to freshen & she started to drop of her clothes. I washed up and came out then she went in and had a through bath keeping the door completely open

But I waited and kept my cool. She came out just wrapping herself with a towel. At that very instant I grabbed her and made her sit on my Lap and started kissing her gently.

Then open her towel and sucked her nipples which were firm and round with small nipples She was not allowing to press hard.

She made me sleep on the Double bed and removed my Towel and took my Johnny and giving me a BJ for 10 mins later I made her get on her back and spread her legs for a.

Good lick found the Tightness around her pussy where even my tongue could'nt make it easily to her Clits had to Actual Stretch her side walls of her pussy to reach.

Sucked and Licked for a good ten Minutes. She got up and put a Condom on my Johnny. As I laid her back again and tried to enter Gosh she was really tight seemed

To me like I was entering a girl who must have lost her virginity she was damn I had to apply force even though I had Spreaded her legs and had brought her knees upto her Balls

I was afraid if my Condom will break fucked her fora good 10-15 minutes also in Doggy style. When all said and done dressed up and kissed her a good bye.

Average : body language- 8/10; Boobs- 8/10; Pussy. 9.5/10 (0. 5 are kept for virgins tightness)

Total Damages. 3000 charges + Rick 30 + Tipto condi boy- 50 + room 400

Pleasure percentage. 90/100

Would like to share her no with you guys in exchange of Reasonable rated girls.

I have also got a contact through net who can arrange for a room in Local 1bhk throughout Mumbai

On Hourly Rent basisatRs 400 per hr & Rs 750per hrs slightly Nego its upto you according to me its quite Reasonable.

I am new and I don't know how to give or take no & contacts please help

Kattar Puneri
10-08-13, 16:51
In those days also she was plump, but the session with her at the eco-hotel near Bombay domestic airport was good. Meera had no one else available at short notice. She stayed six hours (counted as LT) and I paid just 7K, all paid when she and I left the hotel together and I dropped her off at Chakala on my way to the international airport. I would agree with Santa that 3K for ST is the maximum.

Hi mongers, well just got no. And pic of this chick. Asking 12k for 2 hours please advice.

Mahya
10-08-13, 17:01
Hi,

Can anyone help me with the best and safe Dance bar with quality of girls, near the Thane Area.

I have been to the Dance bars near the Mulund check naka but does not like the girls there.

Samir82
10-08-13, 17:40
She is Naina from Meera's stable. Her charges were at 4k ST 4 years back. 3K is what you must offer, that too if you like her on seeing her else 500 as cab fare.

You can tell her that you know that she was there at 4k then. Now she is older hence the charges should be lower.Thank you all fellow mongers for your advice.

I will soon meet her and will post fr.

Thanks again

Mach0
10-08-13, 20:01
Have responded via Pvt Msg.

PM FORMAT,

When sending PM's please send them in the following format.

ISG I'd.

Number.

Email.

Location coming from-

Happy mongering

Mikoo1
10-09-13, 04:24
I know names mean little in this business. But I know a Vikas (last four = 5430). He also uses multiple numbers.

Experience with him. He provided one absolute stunner. But after that, wasted tons of time with very mediocre ones. Also heard from the "stunner" that he regularly used to organize grab-cash-and-run operations with her as the bait. With NRIs, first timers etc etc.

Quite friendly and speaks with a very strong Jharkand accent. If that's the guy, be careful.

Hope that helps.I have used his services (His number ends 5340) two times but long back. He provided average girls at 2k. During my last tour when I contacted him, he did not come below 5K stating he has HI-FI girls only. So I did not try him because his attitude is different now.

Joshua Dsouza
10-09-13, 05:25
Thank you all fellow mongers for your advice.

I will soon meet her and will post fr.

Thanks againDude for 4k you can get this chick.

RuffMeUp
10-09-13, 05:48
Dude for 4k you can get this chickHi JD,

But is she available still? Had got her pic from a SP you know. But the rates quoted were too high then 9K, so dropped the idea of meeting.

WomanSatisfier
10-09-13, 08:43
Dude for 4k you can get this chickWow. She looks nice.

Central Guy87
10-09-13, 09:53
Dude for 4k you can get this chickWhere is she located and is she through SP or indi? Can you share some details. ?

Guys any idea of mps in Mulund Thane which are operating now? Had a mp near check Naka Mulund. Closed down and now they are operating through a house in mulund colony. Asking for 3k massage inclusive of HJ BJ b2b etc.

Aaraardee
10-09-13, 10:32
Guys,

Kindly PM me when the gathering is scheduled. Would definitely like to be a part of it, so that we can know more about fellow members.

Thanks

Guys there will be a casual meet with drinks and dinner and lots of fun but minus the sex. There will be a per head cost involved. Since this is the first meet, the main aim will be in meeting fellow forum members and then take it onwards from there on.

Cheers

Happy mongering.

P. S. We will be filtering the members just as an extra set of precaution

Blue Guy
10-09-13, 11:04
Looks really nice for 4k. Mind PMing me the contact?

Dude for 4k you can get this chick

Nikhilbbm
10-09-13, 11:13

Hope that helps.Yes I know the guy. In fact I was referred to him and he arranged a model for me yesterday itself. The guy sounded genuine and the gal he provided was good value. She is an aspiring actress. Don't know if he has other gals.

Mili4321
10-09-13, 11:29
Looks really nice for 4k. Mind PMing me the contact?Is she in SOBO?

Geo1680
10-09-13, 11:58
Joshua, are you sure about her rate? When I spoke to her a month back she was quoting 10 K and was not willing to negotiate. In one of your posts in April you have also mentioned that she quoted 12 K and not willing to negoitate.

Dude for 4k you can get this chick

Joshua Dsouza
10-09-13, 12:03
Joshua, are you sure about her rate? When I spoke to her a month back she was quoting 10 K and was not willing to negotiate. In one of your posts in April you have also mentioned that she quoted 12 K and not willing to negoitate.Thats what Thrusting Rod told me last time bro.

BiziBoy2012
10-09-13, 16:17
Had a meeting fixed up in Pune today. But came in a day ahead in the evening [ 8th oct]. Booked my regular hotel at model colony[ near telephone exchange]. Got there late in the evening and called up the sp and saw what was available. He sent me some pics and chose 1 gal. Not exactly what I had anticipated but did not have anychoice either as did not want to travel to KP or baner. Haggled and brought down the gal's price as it was already way past midnight. So offered to pay a little extra till morning and finally settled the price. She was in the hotel room in 40 minutes, was hungry and so ordered a sandwich and waited for the room service to arrive. In the meanwhile sat next to her and sized her up running my hands on the curves. Finished the sandwich and she went into the washroom to clean up and asked me to come in so that she could clean johnny up.

Soon we were back on the bed and had a superb dfk from her. Good tongue skills and a very good kisser. Avg looking though[ plain jane looks].

Soon was riding me in WOT and I shot the load. Cleaned up and sat for a while she sat watching tv.

Round 2 started and I started to suck her titties. Soon johnny was up and raring to go. This time started in mish and ended up splashing the load in the cover in doggie style.

Soon both of us went to sleep and in the morning woke up a little early and took her in doggie style again. She cleaned up, got dressed and left.

The best part was no interference from the sp[ not even once].

Tipped her and she left.

After half day's work left for the city and was in town by 3pm.

Did not have the mood to go back to office so set about exploring town. This time did not want to try the regular sp's so removed and opened an old diary[ a year and half old, I think]. Tried a few numbers. A particular number encircled with green ink caught my eye and so called the number. Was a little scared at first but hesitantly asked for the sp's name and the voice at the other end confirmed it and so ensued the regular conversation, told her to wattsapp the pic and recd a few pics. Total of 5 but liked a cpl and asked for the price. Could not decide between the 2 but had to take 1 gal only. [at once made up my mind to try the other gal tomorrow itself. ]

So chose 1 and fixed up the price.

Called her to my regular lodge, asked her to call me and will give the auto guy instructions on how to get there. Did the needful and the girl was in my room in an hour.

Really liked what I saw and was amazed at the nubile face and lovely body with a good small ass.

Kinda perfect for me. She was an avg experience overall. But did not give dfk and so was upset a little bit.

But also very very avg CBJ skills. Nothing to write home about.

Started round 1 in mish only as she was comfy in that position only. Came in the cover and cleaned up and sat for a while

Round 2 also not so great but I made her do rcg just to finish up.

She was quick to clean and get dressed.

Did not tip her as was not satisfied with her service

As soon as she left called the sp and gave her a good piece of my mind and she has promised me better service with the other gal tomorrow

Over all Pune exp was much much better, but hopefully will try the other gal tomorrow and come out much more satisfied.

Damages 10k to the Pune sp

And 8 k to the Mumbai sp

Pic no. 1 frm Pune sp

Pic no. 2 Mumbai gal

Cheers

Happy mongering

PS sorry to bore you guys but get ready for another fr tomorrow.

RuffMeUp
10-10-13, 11:42
Where is she located and is she through SP or indi? Can you share some details. ?

Guys any idea of mps in Mulund Thane which are operating now? Had a mp near check Naka Mulund. Closed down and now they are operating through a house in mulund colony. Asking for 3k massage inclusive of HJ BJ b2b etc.If you search here for Thrusting Rod's posts, you will get her name and all the details. Her name is Khs33 and is available through an SP. The SP is operating from Western suburbs. I can't put further details here as they are against the rules of the forum and sadly, you have no PM.

Exnri
10-10-13, 12:57
Folks,

I have not been active since the past year or so, and find that most of my contacts are lukewarm or cold or vaporized. Also, many of my indie contacts are non-regulars, so are not easy to schedule with anyway. Many of these are amazing chicks, but one of them is pregnant, another one is engaged and will only see regulars with lots and lots of notice. Etc.

This is leading to a prolonged drought.

Can someone please put me in touch with a reliable SP or reputed indie? I will treat them well and will not share them without permission.

Thanks,

EN

Pam007
10-10-13, 13:15
Nice Report, you can share nos only through personal messages. Personal message facility is available only to subscribed members. U started on good note. Please pay and subscribe, it's definitely useful.

Hi friends,

I am a married guy 32 yrs old and a father of 3 kids (12, 10, 8 yrs)

I am having something to share with you guys. Had met this women she is around 30+ short about 4. 10 ft in height around 50 kgs named Rekha patil

(she is Not a proffesional but only Occasionally said she works in a Garment Store in Vashi).

Found her no from a site named Locanto called her up she said 4k nego & finally agreed at 3k + accom and met at vashi.

Though I was on my bike parked my Bike and got along with her in a Rick she took me to her known hotel room.

The hotelboy brought Towel; Soap & a Pack of Condom Gave him 50 as tip and he left.

She told me to freshen & she started to drop of her clothes. I washed up and came out then she went in and had a through bath keeping the door completely open

But I waited and kept my cool. She came out just wrapping herself with a towel. At that very instant I grabbed her and made her sit on my Lap and started kissing her gently.

Then open her towel and sucked her nipples which were firm and round with small nipples She was not allowing to press hard.

She made me sleep on the Double bed and removed my Towel and took my Johnny and giving me a BJ for 10 mins later I made her get on her back and spread her legs for a.

Good lick found the Tightness around her pussy where even my tongue could'nt make it easily to her Clits had to Actual Stretch her side walls of her pussy to reach.

Sucked and Licked for a good ten Minutes. She got up and put a Condom on my Johnny. As I laid her back again and tried to enter Gosh she was really tight seemed

To me like I was entering a girl who must have lost her virginity she was damn I had to apply force even though I had Spreaded her legs and had brought her knees upto her Balls

I was afraid if my Condom will break fucked her fora good 10-15 minutes also in Doggy style. When all said and done dressed up and kissed her a good bye.

Average : body language- 8/10; Boobs- 8/10; Pussy. 9.5/10 (0. 5 are kept for virgins tightness)

Total Damages. 3000 charges + Rick 30 + Tipto condi boy- 50 + room 400

Pleasure percentage. 90/100

Would like to share her no with you guys in exchange of Reasonable rated girls.

I have also got a contact through net who can arrange for a room in Local 1bhk throughout Mumbai

On Hourly Rent basisatRs 400 per hr & Rs 750per hrs slightly Nego its upto you according to me its quite Reasonable.

I am new and I don't know how to give or take no & contacts please help.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS At the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED For any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS At the end of every line of text.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news wevsite) , then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Bhuppi1111
10-10-13, 13:42
Dear Biziboy,

Genuine mongers who are serious and do not involve themselves by unnecessary calling and harassing the girl. Hope you got my point.

Anyway you are welcome.

Regards

Sir I fail to understand the last line,

Care to explain

Cheers

Happy mongering

Utd1980
10-10-13, 18:24
Hi all,

I got information from Tester, Petitelover and Mumbai bolt about Kanchas place and his number. So a big thank you to all of you.

I had made up my mind that I am going to bang Anita today come what may. Called up Kancha, and he said they will be here by 5. Reached 4. 30 so I fucked around for sometime outside. Kancha called me and said Anita and Rita both are here. I was tempted to take Rita as had seen her photograph posted by tested. But then had heard so much about Anita so told Kancha just send Anita and don't show me anyone else.

So in comes Anita and what a MILF, woooow. Okay I agree doesn't have the best looks. For those who want to imagine how she looks here are some pointers (my personal opinion, might vary). Her face resembles the pornstar Vannah Sterling and her boobs (fuck got a hardon thinking) are like those of Kelly Madisson. So search for these two girls, indianise them a bit and you have Anita. She does have a tummy, but I don't give a fuck. Her boobs are so so so soft, just like cotton, amazing, I could play with them all day and night. So coming to action.

After regular cleaning, a lot of DFK, licking made me lie on the back and licked my entire body, not just moved her tongue but licked, like made my body wet. Then she smothered her face on my balls and licked them so much that I could feel the wetness near my asshole. And then the amazing rimming. Oh my fuck! She was down with her tongue in my ass for atleast 5 minutes, Holy shit! She was on and on and on and I was loving it. After some intense rimming she started sucking on my cock, another amazing experience. But this time since I was only doing one shot, did not cum.

Out on cover, missionary, boob press, squeeze, play, lick suck, missionary, doggy facing the mirror, spanking on her nice big ass and finally came pressing her boobs.

After that she told me to lie down and gave me a nice massage. Amazing woman. She told me she can do 3some also and that I would love it. Who would not?

I did want to COF but did not ask her. Seniors does she allow it?

No complaints.

Definitely going to do a 3some next time with her.

Exnri
10-10-13, 19:23
About 1.5 years ago, I did the Locan o drill and found an SP who led me to a part-time "saree model". I posted an FR about it. And got many requests for the contact. I shared it. And had the gal calling me very upset. Apparently, she was getting 5-10 calls a day from people who had no intention of meeting, just wanted to know silly details like her location, rate etc etc.

Lesson learned. I am careful to check FRs and such before sharing since then.

By some coincidence, this chick emailed me today to say she'll be back from a trip to Dubai this Friday. And I'm due a visit to her city the coming week!

Dear Biziboy,

Genuine mongers who are serious and do not involve themselves by unnecessary calling and harassing the girl. Hope you got my point.

Anyway you are welcome.

Regards.

SunnyBharti
10-11-13, 07:21
I have heard and read a lot about her!

Is there any one who can give me her no.

Want to try her!

Revert soonest friends!

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was originally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING and thus was edited to normal case text. Writing in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING in the internet equivalent of shouting and is thus is prohibited on this forum.

In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

SunnyBharti
10-11-13, 07:53
Hi fellow mongers!

Heard & read a lot about this chick lubna, tried to mail her, but no replies from her end.

Fellow mongers & friends, please give me her number.

Or also looking out for high class girls.

I am from Mumbai.

Please help and revert at the earliest.

Thanks.

Regards,

Sunny

SummerTime1985
10-11-13, 08:51
Got a reply to a post from CL. Asking 12k for ST. Any reviews about her? I have attached pic sent by her.

Blue Guy
10-11-13, 10:20
Got a reply to a post from CL. Asking 12k for ST. Any reviews about her? I have attached pic sent by her.Remove 1 and pay 2k. Doesn't look like a 12k candidate to me from any angle. Max 3-4k.

Central Guy87
10-11-13, 11:18
Guys any idea of mps in Powai area. How are the chicks in the mp. Any specific to look out for. What are the damages? Please help out.

Adolf Thomas
10-11-13, 13:09
Hi,

Can anyone help me with the best and safe Dance bar with quality of girls, near the Thane Area.

I have been to the Dance bars near the Mulund check naka but does not like the girls there.You can try on Upvan road, its around 4 kms from Thane station (w). Just before the Upvan lake there are few DBs like Green Park, Apsara, Red Bull, Night Lovers and Topaz etc on strech. I think Night Lovers is the best one. Most of them have entry also.

Also at Nitin company signal there is Sheethal bar and Swethha bar. Near the junction of Ulthsar road and Ambedkar road there is Taal Db. Many options in Thane.

BiziBoy2012
10-11-13, 15:44
Got a reply to a post from CL. Asking 12k for ST. Any reviews about her? I have attached pic sent by her.Hi buddy

Not worth 12k

Maybe 2. 5 k to 3k max

Cheers

Happy mongering

Exnri
10-11-13, 16:39
People. Please stop flooding my inbox with requests for the "saree model" contact.

I will only share this contact with people who share a contact in Mumbai. I have been inactive for a year and need to get back here again.

Thanks.

About 1. 5 years ago, I did the Locan o drill and found an SP who led me to a part-time "saree model". I posted an FR about it. And got many requests for the contact. I shared it. And had the gal calling me very upset. Apparently, she was getting 5-10 calls a day from people who had no intention of meeting, just wanted to know silly details like her location, rate etc etc.

Lesson learned. I am careful to check FRs and such before sharing since then.

By some coincidence, this chick emailed me today to say she'll be back from a trip to Dubai this Friday. And I'm due a visit to her city the coming week!

AndyShah
10-11-13, 20:22
Got a reply to a post from CL. Asking 12k for ST. Any reviews about her? I have attached pic sent by her.Dude may be she is charging by the kilo

LoveX
10-11-13, 21:04
Had visited myur bar of Sanpada area last Sunday which is end of station area, near some village type area where children were playing, so didn't feel comfortable to get inside, just for verification I had smoke a cigar near that bar and just inquired about any action but came to knew nothing available. While return 2 guys also shared auto with me to station. They also discussed about no action. Return with empty hand.

LoveX
10-11-13, 21:10
Friends. Instead of DB bar, I prefer service bar where you can feel something along with beer. But don't have much information about service bar, anyone has hany info about service bar near thane, Kalyan, Airoli, Sanpada, Mulund area. Please share details.

LoveX
10-11-13, 21:18
Had visited dahisar area longtime back. That time we had visited springs bars, Redhorse bar and Mela bar. Don't know whether those are still operated. I was feeling for a chick at Mela bar. I wished to meet her outside but don't know how to aproahc room in any hotel. I heard lodge / hotel asking for I'd card. How you people manage to book a room easily for any action. Please share some idea how to proceed. One more query. Which optin is better? Book a room outside or use room atached / upstair of that DB bar / service bar.

Tester
10-12-13, 02:35
Glad to read your FR with Anita. She is indeed VFM. A pic for your memories.

Hi all,

I got information from Tester, Petitelover and Mumbai bolt about Kanchas place and his number. So a big thank you to all of you.

I had made up my mind that I am going to bang Anita today come what may. Called up Kancha, and he said they will be here by 5. Reached 4. 30 so I fucked around for sometime outside. Kancha called me and said Anita and Rita both are here. I was tempted to take Rita as had seen her photograph posted by tested. But then had heard so much about Anita so told Kancha just send Anita and don't show me anyone else.

So in comes Anita and what a MILF, woooow. Okay I agree doesn't have the best looks. For those who want to imagine how she looks here are some pointers (my personal opinion, might vary). Her face resembles the pornstar Vannah Sterling and her boobs (fuck got a hardon thinking) are like those of Kelly Madisson. So search for these two girls, indianise them a bit and you have Anita. She does have a tummy, but I don't give a fuck. Her boobs are so so so soft, just like cotton, amazing, I could play with them all day and night. So coming to action.

After regular cleaning, a lot of DFK, licking made me lie on the back and licked my entire body, not just moved her tongue but licked, like made my body wet. Then she smothered her face on my balls and licked them so much that I could feel the wetness near my asshole. And then the amazing rimming. Oh my fuck! She was down with her tongue in my ass for atleast 5 minutes, Holy shit! She was on and on and on and I was loving it. After some intense rimming she started sucking on my cock, another amazing experience. But this time since I was only doing one shot, did not cum.

Out on cover, missionary, boob press, squeeze, play, lick suck, missionary, doggy facing the mirror, spanking on her nice big ass and finally came pressing her boobs.

After that she told me to lie down and gave me a nice massage. Amazing woman. She told me she can do 3some also and that I would love it. Who would not?

I did want to COF but did not ask her. Seniors does she allow it?

No complaints.

Definitely going to do a 3some next time with her.

AjaySh
10-12-13, 02:35
Dude,

Next time try out dhamma 's place on the third floor of main road building. Most of his chicks are dressed sexily in body tight micro mini skirts. Range from 1200 for regulars.

Babu 's place in the alley has hi fi chicks starting 3. 5 k for regulars.

These places are less crowded than NL and better variety.

-aj.

This is my first post in this forum. Came to Mumbai was following the forum for quiet some time. Two days back thought of exploring the city in the afternoon. Went to Kennedybridge area entered the lane adjacent to the bridge was approached by a guy near the Kiranna store, asked him whats on offer he told me to accompany him to the opposite building so that he can show me the collection. Entered the ground floor of the building he rang a bell and the door opened he took me inside the building and made me sit. He asked me the requirement I told will depend on the collection if liked will take the girl for at least 1 Hr. He opened an adjacent door and four girls walked in. I liked a medium built girl with medium assets and told him I will take her. Rate told Rs2200.

The man took me inside the room which had three four cabins, guided me to a cabin and the girl followed. The cabin was small but clean with a bath attached a bed and a big mirror adjacent to the bed. Paid the agreed amount to the man he told to enjoy and left the cabin. Just after that a boy entered with few condoms, a small soap and a tissues kept it under the pillow asked for Rs100 / paid him, he left the cabin.

The girl locked the door gave a naughty smile puts hands on my shoulder and asked what I want I replied every thing, Her name is Madhoo. A lit bit intro. To be little comfortable. She had a very nice look told me she had just taken a bath and I was the first person, I could smell the soap from her body. She started slowly undressing and also started removing mine. She allowed exploring her body and also was exploring mine. Both of us where fully naked. She had a flawless body with very smooth skin and fat at the right places. Just a little bit tummy. She allowed me to explore every part of her body and she was playing with my jhonny. She kissed me all over and also allowed me to kiss and suck her boobs with a strict no to slight bite on the nipples.

Asked for a CBJ she readily slipped on condi over the jhonny and started the act in between kissing the adjacent areas. I was fingering her pussy which was already moist giving me a good sensation from both the going on acts. She had a small tight pussy with not much protruding lips. Came off after few minutes. She removed the condom and wiped with the tissue the wetness.

After that lay on the bed a small chit chat she told she is from Andhra asked her age told 26 yrs. A little talk and again back to action exploring, kissing and sucking the boobs. Then made her lie on the bed with her legs wide open. She really had a very cute small clean shaved pussy. Put on the condom and banged her. With each thrust she used to give a slight moan which enhance the pleasure. After few minutes came off. She got up removed the condom from my limp jhonny and wiped me clean. Asked me to take a shower if required I just washed my parts and dressed up she also did some washing and dressed up. Was very happy with her attitude and service. Gave her a small tip of Rs150. And a kiss and left the room.

The pimp was sitting out he asked regarding the exp. I enjoyed. He gave me his number and told me can call him if any requirement.

The best part, she was in a no hurry to finish, open for everything with no nakharas that is the best part of her which I liked, appeared to me that she too enjoyed the act with an urge to provide the best service from her part. Also the adjacent mirror you can view full body image with enhance the pleasure.

Total damages=Rs 2200 (girl) +Rs100 (condiboy) +Rs150 (Tip to girl).

Rajesh Hard Dick
10-12-13, 03:56
Hi All,

Would like to introduce myself. I belong to Mumbai but have been out for work & have been in Delhi, Pune, Lucknow, again Delhi. All this while ISG mates have been a great support system.

I have helped & got help from so many guys & will always be thankful to them. At the sametime sorry if I've not shared contacts which have a certain risk of going back if over exploited.

Well the good news is that I'm moving back to Mumbai (my hometown) after almost 6 years, meanwhile I have been visiting Mumbai but it was always on business for a day or two, during this managed to visit the famous NL once (experience was good) , banged a CIS in Bandra thats it, nothing more than that.

Would request you guys to accept me & help me in settling down in Mumbai's mongering scene, Well for starters I don't have any contacts so if some Mumbai seniors can share some it'd be great. I shall build up as I move on.

Thanks, I'm sure ISG Mumbai will be a wonderfull place just as Pune & Delhi. (you can read my FRs there).

CannonCam
10-12-13, 06:05
Hey seniors,

I am in Mumbai for two days. I am new here in the field. Would appreciate some contacts and. Help.

Rajarao
10-12-13, 09:59
She says "stopped taking new clients"

Hi fellow mongers!

Heard & read a lot about this chick lubna, tried to mail her, but no replies from her end.

Fellow mongers & friends, please give me her number.

Or also looking out for high class girls.

I am from Mumbai.

Please help and revert at the earliest.

Thanks.

Regards,

Sunny

ForeplayKing
10-12-13, 12:03
Thanks Biziboy for taking out the time and meeting me over lunch while I was in Mumbai. It was great fun sharing stories and getting to know each other.

Good luck for the upcoming "seminar" that you are trying to set-up. Wish I was living in Mumbai to enjoy such a get-together!

I look forward to reciprocating when you visit Ahmedabad next.

Cheers and keep mongering,

M

Kattar Puneri
10-12-13, 12:19
Try and help to save screen scrolling, mates. Trim the quoted posts. Some mongers use smartphones to read the ISG stuff and you can imagine the chaos that they have to go through to read your one-liners.

Next time try out dhamma 's place on the third floor of main road building. Most of his chicks are dressed sexily in body tight micro mini skirts. Range from 1200 for regulars. Babu 's place in the alley has hi fi chicks starting 3. 5 k for regulars. These places are less crowded than NL and better variety.
Glad to read your FR with Anita. She is indeed VFM. A pic for your memories.

RajeevKri
10-12-13, 17:28
Hi friends,

I had heard a lot about Powai MP. So went to Powai mall. There are 3 MP that I saw and then heard there is a fourth one too. The range of the MP was different. One charges between 1.5 to 3.0K depending on who you choose. And another one was unwilling to negotiate and had a standard rate of 5.0 k. So went to a place that was willing to look at rates. Settled in for 3K (I know its higher knowing its only massage) but am also quite worried about contracting something I do not want. Pinky. The name she goes with, has great figure. Removed her top and worked me through. Great figure. Petite woman. Tight figure and yet surprisingly great assets. She started with massage. It was ok. Not the best massage. But tried. And to be honest I was not keen too. Great service. Only negative is she keeps talking and most of it is sermon. Which says "stick to massage and do not go to full service. Its worth going. If you can negotiate the rate downward.

Looks. 7/10.

Service. 7/10

Attitude. 8/10. Wants to do a good job. Willing to take suggestions. Removed a mark for sermon.

Money. 3K (expensive. Who can negotiate will find it VFM)

WIR. Yes. But would like to try the other one. The 5.0 K one.

Tester
10-12-13, 19:06
Had gone to NL this evening. 2nd bldg, 2nd floor, kancha's place.Reached around 9pm. Some good milfs lined up. Picked up Renu, a 2200 gal. Nice plumpy one from Punjab. Very cooperative. No drinks but she quickly had a ciggi with my permission. No rimming, anal rest all available. Can't call it a bad experience, not like Anita but OK for 2. 2. Pics for your review.

Wandere
10-13-13, 01:26
A Newly opened Hotel has stated.

Dear Guest Kindly note we allow check in of only married couples with matching identification.

Although rights of admission are reserved, but the issue is we are not willing to grow up or move with times.

A) What if two consenting adults want to have good time, with or without money.

B) Nowadays some women want to retain maiden family name.

Lots of other permutations and combinations.

I recall I had an official visitor from a Europe and brought his live in girlfriend, well the hotel concerned was not willing to give a room since both had different family name and were "single"

Why cannot we change the mentality?

Cheers!

Zarat
10-13-13, 10:11
Hi, recently joined this forum as a full paid member after browsing for some time. Am new to the mongering scene, having had 2 experiences in the last 2 months. Was out drinking with a friend late at night few months back and while returning home, asked the auto driver just for fun if he knew any dance bars that were open. Surprisingly the auto driver took us to a pimp in Bandra. Friend took a girl home that night and I went and crashed on his couch and went home in the morning. Couple of months back was feeling really horny and called up the pimp and made arrangements with him, and did the same again a couple of weeks ago.

Although I do feel the pimp is overcharging me, yet I realize some extra costs will have to be paid initially since I am new to the scene. Paid about 15k the first time and 19k the second time, which is way higher than the rates talked about on the forum. Really the last thing I want is to drive up the rates of these girls here. But to be fair I had taken the girls for the full night so maybe that's why the rates were higher. I stay alone and prefer bringing the girls to my place rather than banging them at some seedy hotel and the only way to get them in and out of the society unseen is to hire them for the entire night. None of the girls were that awesome looks wise and I will post the FR later on.

What I am really looking for is some quality women, like be-list models / actresses / etc. Since I stay alone and earn reasonably well, money is not really a concern. Looking forward to exchanging some good contacts with the members here.

Zeus123
10-13-13, 10:28
Hi all,

I got information from Tester, Petitelover and Mumbai bolt about Kanchas place and his number. So a big thank you to all of you.Hello There,

Can you please tell me the damage?

Where exactly is Kanchas place at Congress House or NL?

Thanks & Cheers.

Utd1980
10-13-13, 10:58
Hi Tester,

Nice pics. Anita was saying that next time we can have a threesome and that she will get a chick Pinky with her. Do you have any experience or anyone here has had an experience with this chick Pinky.

Had gone to NL this evening. 2nd bldg, 2nd floor, kancha's place.Reached around 9pm. Some good milfs lined up. Picked up Renu, a 2200 gal. Nice plumpy one from Punjab. Very cooperative. No drinks but she quickly had a ciggi with my permission. No rimming, anal rest all available. Can't call it a bad experience, not like Anita but OK for 2. 2. Pics for your review.

Kattar Puneri
10-13-13, 12:13
There is most definitely a change in the mentality. Regardless of what the notice states, hotels do allow couples to check-in, and always without a hassle if the length of stay is two nights or more. They are all aware of the trend for married people to have completely different last names. They are also aware of age of consent laws. If there is any hassle at all at the reception desk call the manager and that usually gets the matter sorted out.

"Dear Guest Kindly note we allow check in of only married couples with matching identification". Why cannot we change the mentality?