PDA

View Full Version : Bombay / Mumbai

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246

Zarat
02-10-14, 15:42
The day I will not forget in my life. Worst mongering experience.

Scorecard.

Looks : 3. 5/10.

Cleanliness : 7/10 (body was clean and maintained and also smooth)

Boobs: 4/10 (small but firm with dark brown nipples)

Pussy: 6/10 (clean shaven)

BBBJ: 8/10 (she really did put in her effort to get my johnny boy up and so I give it to her)

Attitude: 4/10 (she talks too much and that was a turn off for me)

WIR: Ell no.

Too many fishes available and very little time.Thats a very well written FR dude, too bad the experience wasn't as good. And thanks for posting some pics... seeing pics with FR after long time.

Zarat
02-10-14, 15:51
Zarat, check your PM.Thanks buddy, have replied to you thru PM.

Zarat
02-10-14, 15:56
Buddy, don't think too much. You are not taking home loan which will keep you locked for years.

Just go ahead and try. If you like you will repeat otherwise move on. Everyone has different taste and views.

Use this forum and fr just to save yourself from getting cheated and play safe. Otherwise liking something and getting exactly what you want require more experience yourself.

Have fun buddy and do post your FR.Agree completely with DesiDilruba. Due to the way this mongering business operates in our country, there will always be incomplete information and uncertainity. My limited advice would be to try to find out what information you can in order to avoid getting ripped off completely and then go for it. Everybody's experience will be different even with the same girl. And as long as you have more good experiences than bad, its all good.

Member #4440
02-10-14, 16:36
After reading FR I'm wanted to do wild sex with her. Can you PM me her no. In return if you need share some independent with you.

Hi Tester,

I am posting her pics here without the face as I had asked her if I can post her pics to which she said yes I can but to please ensure her face is not seen (says she has a 11 year old kid and she doesn't want them to know about her profession. Just respecting that)

I agree with you about sex being in the brain and not below the waist but even if I had been in the right frame of mind I wouldn have enjoyed with her because she just talks too much. I am not saying people won't like her. They might definitely if they like someone who as she described herself as "Mental" actually she asked me if I ever had met a punjaban before to which I said yes and then she quoted "but you won't have met a mental punjaban like me".

Raj1212
02-10-14, 17:44
Got the right babes for indy threesome exp this Sunday. Looking forward to it.

Vivian89
02-10-14, 17:59
Awesome threesome at kancha's place. Wanted to try this for sometime now, the day came today. Selected the veterans Pinky and Anita for this deed. Went there by 5pm, when both had just arrived and were getting ready in their sexy backless saree's. So, day virgins. Had a couple of pegs of Smirnoff vodka and some lays to set the mood right. Pinky smoked a ciggi as well. Well, the experience was indeed heavenly as both are masters in their job. One of them took care of my below waist and other on top with DFK. CBJ and Cim inside the condom of course. After a small break, asked both to do a lesbian act and lick each others pussy which they obliged. Got into mood again, the earlier positions were swapped and finished round 2 in the same fashion. Overall, spent great time with those lovely ageing MILFs. Would definitely pamper myself once in a while. 2200+2200+200. Cheers. Have a great weekend.Hey buddy I am too looking only CBJ, HJ and some light massage. Would Nl girls provide it and how clean are the girls and can you recommend me girls I should look for, your help will be appreciated.

CoolDuke007
02-10-14, 18:05
Thats a very well written FR dude, too bad the experience wasn't as good. And thanks for posting some pics. seeing pics with FR after long time.Zarat thanks bro and its just my opinion about her and I don't mean to generalize that.

After reading FR I'm wanted to do wild sex with her. Can you PM me her no. In return if you need share some independent with you.Ujwala Bro haven't got my PM activated yet. If you are seeing this post that means it will get activated soon. Once that's done I will definitely share her digits with you. And yes she will definitely give you a really nice BBBJ.

DesiDilruba
02-10-14, 18:15
Thanks a lot guys for the info and feedback. Would be there in Mumbai from 10th onwards. And also speaking to few other leads. Otherwise always have the options of couple of my of tested contacts.

Anyways Anita in not available till 20th. So would try out other options. Let's see I hope I would not need to go to her till then.

ThanksDon't forget to post FR here buddy for everyone's help.

Tester
02-10-14, 18:21
Thanks Dinny. Do try it once. It's worth it. If this pair is not available, pl ask the girl with whom she would be most comfortable. Their comaradship is important. Do file an FR, cheers!

Tester! You are king in mongering!!

Tester
02-10-14, 18:26
Thanks CoolDuke.

I am posting her pics here without the face.

CoolDuke007
02-10-14, 18:43
Hey All,

Does anyone have any details about Neha Inde who operates from Thane with digits ending 623? Is she still in the trade? Any details about her would be appreciated.

HotChocolate80
02-10-14, 19:28
Was it brightness? Well great you got FS there; had gone there about a week back but couldn't get FS. Can you give more details on her looks?

Visited a spa in khar west. This time with Zeba. Bloody awesome. Counter charge 1.5, hers 1.5 with intercourse and dfk. Total 3k. Extremely hygenic and big boobs. But small nipples.

HotChocolate80
02-10-14, 19:34
Since was having bit of light schedule thought of doing some action. Fixed up meeting with M. Sharma for today evening but she ditched last minute. So called up Nisha digits ending with 819 but she couldn't talk without reference. Tried to cook up some name but she didn't budge. Said she'll only speak if I can give her reference. Anyone whose reference that I can share with Nisha? It's KLPD again, twice in last 2 weeks.

DesiDilruba
02-10-14, 21:09
Need suggestions.

I am looking for a girl who will go out with me for a movie and give GFE experience. A couple who can enjoy some intimate moments, lots of dfks and intimacy and all and will end up with HJ or BJ. She should have god figure and face. Mild or teen both fine.

I want to try this fantacy, can someone suggest best option for this? My budget is around 5k.

DipakXxx
02-11-14, 00:59
Mate I think you will have to do some hard work for it. Haven't come across anyone who will agree on all this as a going in position. However if she likes you then may be subsequent meetings can turn into what you want. First meeting hard to imagine this happening.

Cheers.

Need suggestions.

I am looking for a girl who will go out with me for a movie and give GFE experience. A couple who can enjoy some intimate moments, lots of dfks and intimacy and all and will end up with HJ or BJ. She should have god figure and face. Mild or teen both fine.

I want to try this fantacy, can someone suggest best option for this? My budget is around 5k.

Tester
02-11-14, 01:53
Yes, they will. Just go there, ask what you want, choose your girl. And enjoy.

Hey buddy I am too looking only CBJ, HJ and some light massage. Would Nl girls provide it and how clean are the girls and can you recommend me girls I should look for, your help will be appreciated.

HydFucker
02-11-14, 06:39
Hi bro,

She is a Telugu film actress and I don't think she is into this business.

If at all she is you are damn lucky.

Hi,

Anyone tried her or have her contact information.

1 sp is quoting 10K but when asked he never have her availability.

2nd Sp is quoting 20k and can arrange her, but 20k is too much for her.

Wonderful Sex
02-11-14, 07:17
Hi friends,

Did anyone provide Anal Sex in NL / CH? If yes, please give me some reference. I hope they charge same as Rs1700-2000. Or else?

Advance Thanks,

Mani

Wonderful Sex
02-11-14, 07:23
Hi Friends,

Did anybody know that any grils from NL / CH can be taken outcall for full night?

Advance Thanks.

Mani

ErectHood
02-11-14, 07:45
Hey guys,

It has been reported in today's newpaper that one bar near

Kapurbawdi in thane was raided yesterday night.

Seems LE has become active.

So play safe and have fun.

Erecthood

Raj1212
02-11-14, 07:52
We all have started with zero and then worked hard to get the contacts, maintain the relation and give right info so that people don't get cheated and ripped off. And so when someone ask for a reference many of us give them but my last few experience have been bad after giving the number they don't call or the just spoil the relation, I understand that being new in Mumbai without any leads you just don't get anywherre like one recent post that he got ditched 2 times in a week or day. Don't want to take the names but if such things keep on happening all seniors will loose interest to pass on info and there is a big world apart of FR not all FR come here but action is happening, so when you clear you want to get into action and want to go then only ask. Just a thought and a request.

Alokk
02-11-14, 10:39
Took Pinky yesterday at 2nd bldg 2nd Floor. SP-Prem. Friendly attitude. Did everything. Finished in Doggy. Funny part. After the deed while removing condom, she started singing."Yeh kya hua, kab hua, kaise hua".) Fuck I could not stop laughing. I guess she was drunk already. But again, wasn't as good as Anita's. While going out I saw chick, fair, golden hair. I think, think, that she was squint in one eye slightly, but fucking good complexion and figure. Anyone know her in terms of service. I usually like to take two pops. One with a chick the other with my fav Anita. I am waiting for Sushmita to come back. Have read about her and eager to try her.Hi,

Just a question, in NL. 2nd bld 2nd floor. Is it from the entrance of lane from Hirkisondas hospital OR from the other end / Gurgaon Side.

Many thanks for the answer in advance.

CoolDuke007
02-11-14, 12:11
Need suggestions.

I want to try this fantacy, can someone suggest best option for this? My budget is around 5k.Tell the girl what exactly you are looking for. If she is OK she will tell you her extra charges or else if you are lucky she might even do it in the charge she quoted you initially (if she likes you then second scenario).

Masti Baba
02-11-14, 15:26
Need suggestions.

I want to try this fantacy, can someone suggest best option for this? My budget is around 5k.I think it would not be a problem to fulfill this. Only issue is the time involved in the activity considering movie and intimate moment etc. Indy would be a right choice. Or try some posts on CL, but that would need some time, patience and lot of flowery written English till you hit the bulls eye. Try it.

Good luck.

DesiDilruba
02-11-14, 17:33
Tell the girl what exactly you are looking for. If she is OK she will tell you her extra charges or else if you are lucky she might even do it in the charge she quoted you initially (if she likes you then second scenario)I tried but couldn't get any lead so asked forum if they can recommend someone. But it seems only being regular with someone can help.

CoolDuke007
02-11-14, 18:55
Hi guys,

Got this hot chick from one of website and contacted her and her partner picked up and fixed her booking as he wanted to book for full nite but I was in hurry so fixed for 2 pops for next day. Reached her home as guided by her. Found her really hot and slim with small tits and round firm ass in sexy outfit.

She welcome me with smile and took me to her bedroom as her partner was seating in hall.

Ask me to be comfortable and relax and wash my johny. So know my johny is going to get good treatment. Did same and after she told me her partner also like to join for 3some so I am impressed to get new experience. After little chit chat I become relax her partner as I was thinking might be some game and they can click my pic for latter blackmailing but was wrong as later she told me she enjoys lot. So we started smooching and both caressing each others body. Then she removed my undy and started licking my johny and what a good sensation and feeling was...Hey Buddy, you have her pics then please share it on the forum. And she asks for references man. BTW how much did she quote initially.

Dev987
02-12-14, 05:17
Second building second floor from HK Hospital side in fact is actually the third building. Avoid second building, which houses office of some Association.

Hi,

Just a question, in NL. 2nd bld 2nd floor. Is it from the entrance of lane from Hirkisondas hospital OR from the other end / Gurgaon Side.

Utd1980
02-12-14, 05:38
It is the entrance from the hospital side. By second bldg it is the bldg which comes after crossing the political office.

Hi,

Raj1212
02-12-14, 05:50
Your request and wish is like your name DesiDilruba you want a girl to spend quality time and want a feeling of a gf. For that you need time, money and patience, your budget is equal to their one hour or even lesser rate, they don't care if you spend, what you do in that time is your choice so if you want for a full day just imagine, so like all told you need to spend time, build relation then you can have it all this. I am telling so as I have this and for this I have put time and patience, so whenever I come to Mumbai I have someone to hangout with. In start your budget has to be high then it will come to the one you are thinking of right now.

Need suggestions.

JerseyShoreSun
02-12-14, 06:14
JerseyShoreSun Buddy please empty your inbox unable to send you PMThanks duke just did.

Zephyer
02-12-14, 06:21
I have heard / read from so many of here on how the web portals which advertises adult hookups are no good. I haven't been a member of any such site but yes I too agree most of them are worthless and waste of time, money & hopes.

But I got lucky with one such true independent who is from AFF, but she was referred to me by one of my friends, who incidentally was a member of AFF and reached her thru the site. This was confirmed by the lady herself and she said she has two more profiles on the AFF.

Lady in question quoted her name as Pooja, a punjabi, with good round assets, she is in her late 20's, husband a software guy in Bangalore, & she is here with her mother in law and a 4 year old son. Working with Customer care call centre of a mobile company. (all of this told by her, and I always prefer a background & not just a wham-bam-thankyou Mam kinda experience)

Had met her in Mira road, she took me to a hotel which she was comfortable with. Initially a bit shy but when got into act really got into the act. It was a great experience for about an hour since we got late to meet on a working day and she had to go back to her home. She is very reluctant and doesn't comes out that easily & her contact number for these meetings is most of the times switched off, only when she is in position to take call, she switches it on.

Overall a great experience with a real independent HW who is into it becuase she wants to have fun.

Total Damages= 6K+0.8K

Member #4440
02-12-14, 06:24
I got her no. From ISG member and did chat on what's app bt she is denying let me know is she need ref.

She is telling work in some where office. Hw to get her let me know.

CoolDuke007
02-12-14, 06:26
I guess now only ISG member WishForFun can help us out.

I got her no. From ISG member and did chat on what's app bt she is denying let me know is she need ref.

She is telling work in some where office. Hw to get her let me know.

LuvLife
02-12-14, 06:58
Hi Raj,

Am new to mongering on ISG. This Dahisar one seems quite interesting. Could you provide some more details.

Thanks in advance.

I have been a regular reader here. And I have no pm account but have developed a good database. Was in Mumbai yesterday and had time so called my

Lady sp (a genuine lady from virar) she gave me options, had one more call from a earlier indy thru her only she was quoting 3. 5 k for 1 pop and 500 for room

A pvt room by a aunty. And she had o ne more girl too as she was bhabi type. So I bargained for both in 3. 5 including room, which she was not ready so I told I will call back

Later...

Anony1579
02-12-14, 07:00
In Mumbai for couple of more days. Will appreciate any help / leads to get in touch with Indies in an around Powai / Chandivali / Andheri.

Penetrator008
02-12-14, 07:23
Hey guys,

A newbie here and read a couple of posts and constantly came across words like 'Visited NL 2nd building 2nd floor'

Just wanted to know what exactly is this 'NL'

Sorry for sounding so clueless.

Thanks

WishForFun
02-12-14, 07:48
She didn't need any ref and she ask for 5k always not much interested in negotiations.

And yes she works for MNC.

[WQUOTE=CoolDuke007; 1530959]I guess now only ISG member WishForFun can help us out.[/QUOTE]

Wonderful Sex
02-12-14, 09:14
We all have started with zero and then worked hard to get the contacts, maintain the relation and give right info so that people don't get cheated and ripped off. And so when someone ask for a reference many of us give them but my last few experience have been bad after giving the number they don't call or the just spoil the relation, I understand that being new in Mumbai without any leads you just don't get anywherre like one recent post that he got ditched 2 times in a week or day. Don't want to take the names but if such things keep on happening all seniors will loose interest to pass on info and there is a big world apart of FR not all FR come here but action is happening, so when you clear you want to get into action and want to go then only ask. Just a thought and a requestHi Raj ji,

I know, asking reference from senior like you from junior like us is keep you difficult. Actually I am new to the IGS.

I have been tried all the girls from one SP and now I need to change him. I used him for last three years. I have lots of good and bad experience from him. I even tried in Juhu Beach girls and a Independent girl. I can post all the experience, but is 1year old. Now all the scenario could be changed.

I shall be very thank full, if you can help me in CH / NL details for anal and outcall reference for full night,

Advance thanks,

Mani

Bhuppi1111
02-12-14, 09:57

She is telling work in some where office. Hw to get her let me know.I have tried threesome with Ghatkopar lady and when I enquired about Tina to call with her for session. Ghatkopar lady denied and said she does not know about any Tina.

ISG member should clear about the scene.

Ujjawala, can you share Tina's contact if you do not mind so that I can confirm.

Thanks

LuvLife
02-12-14, 11:23
Details of Bengali babe. Sounds interesting. Have joined recently so would be glad if you could provide with some details.

Thanks in advance.

Hello all you seniors and regular members. As I am the newest one to the forum and I've been reading this forum a lot lately not to find any clues but just to know about.

Like to share a recent session with a Bengali B'Shell.

I arranged for a 3 hr session with the help of a very personal contact, I made it a point to make the session a good one making sure of the services before I pay.

The name should not be important as they have many and most of them rely on fakes for the trade. Anyway I arranged for the place and went there with the female, we started with chit chat and then some booze with the booze getting lesser the atmosphere grew and we indulged in some foreplay went on with the actual thing and very frankly this was a great experience. The girl was medium dark in colour and average sized B boobs, but the overall figure was good. After the clothes were off the Booze showed its way with she replying my foreplay techniques with hers and getting into the act with an excellent licking of my body, nipples and you know what..

Tester
02-12-14, 16:20
Don't be sorry. Just read the last 50 pages or search NL and read the FRs.

CoolDuke007
02-12-14, 17:06
Hey guys,

A newbie here and read a couple of posts and constantly came across words like 'Visited NL 2nd building 2nd floor'

Just wanted to know what exactly is this 'NL'

ThanksNL is Navalkar Lane.

SEA is SexyEscortAds.

AFF is Adult Friend Finder.

For more abbreviations check this link http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=custompages_abbreviations

CoolDuke007
02-12-14, 17:08
She didn't need any ref and she ask for 5k always not much interested in negotiations.

And yes she works for MNC.

[WQUOTE=CoolDuke007; 1530959]I guess now only ISG member WishForFun can help us out.[/QUOTE]

She is telling work in some where office. Hw to get her let me know.Well I guess she did ask reference to us. If possible kindly PM us and let us know a reference we can use.

Zarat
02-12-14, 17:16
I have heard / read from so many of here on how the web portals which advertises adult hookups are no good. I haven't been a member of any such site but yes I too agree most of them are worthless and waste of time, money & hopes.

But I got lucky with one such true independent who is from AFF, but she was referred to me by one of my friends, who incidentally was a member of AFF and reached her thru the site. This was confirmed by the lady herself and she said she has two more profiles on the AFF.

Lady in question quoted her name as Pooja, a punjabi, with good round assets, she is in her late 20's, husband a software guy in Bangalore, & she is here with her mother in law and a 4 year old son. Working with Customer care call centre of a mobile company. (all of this told by her, and I always prefer a background & not just a wham-bam-thankyou Mam kinda experience)

Had met her in Mira road, she took me to a hotel which she was comfortable with. Initially a bit shy but when got into act really got into the act. It was a great experience for about an hour since we got late to meet on a working day and she had to go back to her home. She is very reluctant and doesn't comes out that easily & her contact number for these meetings is most of the times switched off, only when she is in position to take call, she switches it on.

Overall a great experience with a real independent HW who is into it becuase she wants to have fun.

Total Damages= 6K+0. 8KNice FR. But how to get her contact and ref, you don't have PM. Anybody else in forum have any idea about this lady?

GermanyReisen
02-12-14, 17:47
Hi,

I am visiting Mumbai in a weeks time. Any leads to independents will be appreciated. They will be equally reciprocated from my data book.

Happy Mongering!

Jaipur Lovever
02-13-14, 05:15
Nice FR. But how to get her contact and ref, you don't have PM. Anybody else in forum have any idea about this lady?I shall be reaching Mumbai on 17th. Can you please forward me Pooja contact details.

Jaipur Lovever
02-13-14, 05:17
Hi,

I am visiting Mumbai in a weeks time. Any leads to independents will be appreciated. They will be equally reciprocated from my data book.

Happy Mongering!I too visiting Mumbai next week. Some one please send me details of any independent.

Dinny31
02-13-14, 14:32
Thanks Dinny. Do try it once. It's worth it. If this pair is not available, pl ask the girl with whom she would be most comfortable. Their comaradship is important. Do file an FR, cheers!I went to NL today.

Wanted to try a threesome with Pinky & Anita.

Reached at 4.45 pm.

Neither Pinky nor Anita was there. Took Dolly instead. Great boobs & body. She was very friendly to talk with.

Her service is the same as Pinky. She gave me a slow sensuous massage. Ending in DFK. Then with little johnny up did a slow bbj. Started rimming combined with BBBJ. This was awesome. Changed to 69. This charged her up & then we started the action. Cowgirl followed by reverse cowgirl. She was excited, man! Doggy with her was awesome and then mish. Ended with cim without any hesitation on her part.

A great experience.

FR.

Boobs: 7/10

Body: 7/10

GFE 5/10

DFK: 8/10

BBBJ: 8/10

CG: 7/10

RCG: 7/10

Doggy; 7/10

Missh: 7/10

CIM: 9/10

Overall experience: great

WIR: certainly

Damages: 2200- + 100 condi + 200 tip.

Thanks seniors for encouraging!

Pam007
02-13-14, 15:40
I have been bombarded with girl pictures from Priyanka Gupta, SP.

Has anybody tried her girls, who are good and what chgs?

MateGameZone
02-13-14, 17:13
Awesome threesome at kancha's place. Wanted to try this for sometime now, the day came today. Selected the veterans Pinky and Anita for this deed. Went there by 5pm, when both had just arrived and were getting ready in their sexy backless saree's. So, day virgins. Had a couple of pegs of Smirnoff vodka and some lays to set the mood right. Pinky smoked a ciggi as well. Well, the experience was indeed heavenly as both are masters in their job. One of them took care of my below waist and other on top with DFK. CBJ and Cim inside the condom of course. After a small break, asked both to do a lesbian act and lick each others pussy which they obliged. Got into mood again, the earlier positions were swapped and finished round 2 in the same fashion. Overall, spent great time with those lovely ageing MILFs. Would definately pamper myself once in a while. 2200+2200+200. Cheers. Have a great weekend.Hey buddy,

Can I walk in directly to NL or else do I need a contact? Please provide a contact if required. I need it urgently. Inbox it to me.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Pam007
02-13-14, 17:17
Can you please describe this Neelam please. I know a Neelam independent from kurla, long hairs and white skin. But short height.

Guys looking for a superb BJ with CIM; would definitely suggest Nilam digits ending 4416. After a peg or three (I know the expression is Peg or Two) of Royal Stag. Man she rocks. Complete BBBJ with CIM to finish with rimming.

Hoe Hunter
02-13-14, 19:11
Planning a Navalkar lane visit tomorrow.

Looking for a girl who takes CIM and an awesome BBBJ. May also opt for a threesome.

Have heard about dolly and Anita? Any other recommendations? Also what building and what floor would they be on? SP's name would be appreciated as well.

Jaipur Lovever
02-14-14, 01:56
Can someone inbox me contact details of any independent or good sp. I will be in Mumbai next week.

Nice FR. But how to get her contact and ref, you don't have PM. Anybody else in forum have any idea about this lady?

Jaipur Lovever
02-14-14, 04:32
Would like to share details of sp and independent in Mumbai. If any one got details of good sp or independent inbox me and I will inbox him few contact I had.

FingerLicking
02-14-14, 08:25
I am visiting Mumbai next week for 2 days. Please suggest some girl friendly hotels and some SPs contacts if possible.

Thanks

Dinny31
02-14-14, 08:59
Planning a Navalkar lane visit tomorrow.

Looking for a girl who takes CIM and an awesome BBBJ. May also opt for a threesome.

Have heard about dolly and Anita? Any other recommendations? Also what building and what floor would they be on? SP's name would be appreciated as well.RTFF, according to the seniors, Anita & Pinky combination is the best at NL for the threesome.

Try this one & mail a report. Anita was on leave yesterday. Pinky arrives only after 5.30. Check up with Kancha if you have his number. But for singles, lots of good choices at 2nd floor. Do post a FR.

DonQuixote29
02-14-14, 09:12
Hi Guys,

New to the forum.

Regarding Priyanka Gupta. Its a let down. I contacted the no. And this Priyanka Gupta said she has a nice girl whose service is exceptional. The price quoted was 12k, I got it down to 6k. Well, the service was really good, but I felt let down by the quality of the girl. In any case, the price quoted by her is way too much, so negotiate before going. Also photoshop does wonders, so although you'll meet the same girl as in the photo, the contrast between photo and reality is baffling.

Anyhow, Cheers!

RjToons
02-14-14, 09:49
Hi,

I had Sapana from Kalyan. I lost her number. Can anyone help me out? She is of medium height, dusky, voluptuous boobs and really GFE attitude.

Cheers,

RJ

PeterVb85
02-14-14, 09:53
Hi guys,

I'm new here and I'm looking for some nice places where they give B2B massage followed by nice HJ, BJ (rimming if possible).

Anyone with suggestions?

AmitAid
02-14-14, 10:54
can anybody suggest any mp which providing massage with extra with jaccuzi. (with therapist name please) budget 5.000 to 10.000

Corleone123
02-14-14, 15:15
Hi,

Can anyone be so kind and share some details of a HW with big tits.

Have this fetish for HW

Prefer in the Bandra Juhu Andheri area or any other place but prefer her house.

I have one in the Juhu area who runs her own beauty saloon. Married with a kid.

Once you share will pass on this one.

Even someone good in the Pune area.

She will not disclose at first but after I speak she will.

I can also share some excellent details in Bangkok and Germany for any international travellers.

BKK have some good mall chicks who fuck for part time money and can be met in Night clubs.

Also have a big tits Turkish girl. About 23 yrs of age huge tits, white complexion.

Germany have some good place for Latinas if you guys fancy those.

Once you share will pass on this one.

WaxOn
02-14-14, 15:34
Hey guys,

I'm new to ISG, in need of a good few hours of service in Mumbai. Can someone help me out?

SummerTime1985
02-14-14, 17:34
can anybody suggest any mp which providing massage with extra with jaccuzi. (with therapist name please) budget 5.000 to 10.000try chembur renovr. they have jaccuzi. i don't remember therapist name. as its been long i have not been there. but don't take ne therapist. try local ones. as all local therapist here give extras. i do remember 2 names madhavi and priya. hope this helps

MumbaiFun
02-14-14, 17:57
few more names are: tina, muskan.

try chembur renovr. they have jaccuzi. i don't remember therapist name. as its been long i have not been there. but don't take ne therapist. try local ones. as all local therapist here give extras. i do remember 2 names madhavi and priya. hope this helps

MumbaiVc
02-14-14, 23:49
So here is my 1st FR.

After becoming member here, 2 seniors contacted me through PM (thanks once again) and shared lots of contacts. Fixed with the one but she backed out last moment. Tried another, busy, next one asked reference name to call her and I thought, forget it. But contacted senior and he helped immediately. Gave new contact of Bandra independent babe probably around 30+. He gave reference so just had to reach the place. She is on higher side of cost but worth the one time experience.

Once reached KFC, called her and she was there in 2 minutes. Went to some building in streets of Bandra. Room was ready. Paid 10k for her and 1.5k for place. She has great skin and face. Very expressive, talkative. Lots leaking each other, DFK, BBBJ, BJ, and done with mis. Lots of call before 2nd one which was annoying, gave her lots of pleasure and then 2nd one she gave me covered BJ and I shoot. Overall good experience and specially for me after so many years. She is genuine person and even if cost is on higher side, one can try once.

Now planning to explore other this weekend!

JamesLove
02-15-14, 02:16
I'm new to this forum. Could someone share contact numbers as I'm visiting Mumbai soon. I will be grateful to you all.

Thanks

HotChocolate80
02-15-14, 03:12
jacuzzi at renovar costs about rs 5k for half an hour. if you take massage & jacuzzi package it goes to somewhere in range of rs 7k. plus therapist will charge about rs 4k for extras, which will mean hj+tl. it becomes very costly affair for hj+tl.

few more names are: tina, muskan.

Viiki
02-15-14, 03:35
So here is my 1st FR.

After becoming member here. 2 seniors contacted me through PM (thanks once again) and shared lots of contacts.

Now planning to explore other this weekend!Great going. Please also mention name of lady and last few digits of number in the post.

Zephyer
02-15-14, 05:52
Hey planning to visit NL today. In the evening around 4-5. Have some meets in town post that. If the meetings prolonged then will have to give it a pass.

Otherwise will have to do something tomorrow.

Aaraardee
02-15-14, 07:32
Hi Raj.

Tried sending you a PM, but our Inbox is probably full. So please empty your inbox, so I can send you message.

Hi Aaraardee,

I don't mind giving the reference but I don't see a single fr by you either you have congratulated someone or asked for ref I mean I can't get it clear so please clarify in pm about when you want to go etc so I can give you the contact no offence intended. Just to have a safe and long mongering bro.

SmartVvarma
02-15-14, 07:43
Hi Buddy.

You can explore Sonal from SEA. She a true MILF.

Play safe.

Hi,

Can anyone be so kind and share some details of a HW with big tits.

Have this fetish for HW

Prefer in the Bandra Juhu Andheri area or any other place but prefer her house.

I have one in the Juhu area who runs her own beauty saloon. Married with a kid.

Once you share will pass on this one..

Raj1212
02-15-14, 08:45
The capacity of 200 is too less now as lots of request now, but I have emptied a little bit so I am accessible.

Hi Raj.

Tried sending you a PM, but our Inbox is probably full. So please empty your inbox, so I can send you message.

Mkvxb3
02-15-14, 10:37
try chembur renovr. they have jaccuzi. i don't remember therapist name. as its been long i have not been there. but don't take ne therapist. try local ones. as all local therapist here give extras. i do remember 2 names madhavi and priya. hope this helpstry tina,

amazing services. won't disappoint you.

MumbaiVc
02-15-14, 10:41
Friends, senior member who connected me is Raj1212 and I really don't have direct contact.

So here is my 1st FR.

After becoming member here. 2 seniors contacted me through PM (thanks once again) and shared lots of contacts. Fixed with the one but she backed out last moment. Tried another, busy, next one asked reference name to call her and I thought, forget it. But contacted senior and he helped immediately. Gave new contact of Bandra independent babe probably around 30+. He gave reference so just had to reach the place. She is on higher side of cost but worth the one time experience.

Once reached KFC, called her and she was there in 2 minutes. Went to some building in streets of Bandra. Room was ready. Paid 10k for her and 1. 5k for place. She has great skin and face. Very expressive, talkative. Lots leaking each other, DFK, BBBJ, BJ, and done with mis. Lots of call before 2nd one which was annoying, gave her lots of pleasure and then 2nd one she gave me covered BJ and I shoot. Overall good experience and specially for me after so many years. She is genuine person and even if cost is on higher side, one can try once.

Now planning to explore other this weekend!

Aakash987
02-15-14, 18:40
Hi buddy

Check your pmBuddy,

Can you please help me with some contacts of independents who would travel to Goa. GFE is well appreciated. In case you can help, kindly pm me.

Thanks,

Aakash

AmitAid
02-15-14, 19:12
try chembur renovr. they have jaccuzi. i don't remember therapist name. as its been long i have not been there. but don't take ne therapist. try local ones. as all local therapist here give extras. i do remember 2 names madhavi and priya. hope this helpsthanks summertime.

DesiDilruba
02-15-14, 19:42
jacuzzi at renovar costs about rs 5k for half an hour. if you take massage & jacuzzi package it goes to somewhere in range of rs 7k. plus therapist will charge about rs 4k for extras, which will mean hj+tl. it becomes very costly affair for hj+tl.

don't pay more than 1 or 1. 5k for any extra service. that's a standard. please don't inflate rates.

don't ask about extras at counter they know it happens but they will deny for safety reasons,

ask girl about it before starting otherwise you will end up paying 4-5k for jacuzzi without extra.

i suggest you try a normal aroma massage first, which costs around 1.7k, get friendly with the girl, confirm you will get extra from her and tell the girl in arnold style 'i will be back tomorrow for u' and then go for jacuzzi with the same girl and enjoy the full session :) this will coat u little more but u know the girl and options right from the beginning of jacuzzi session and u can do ' ghante kaa pura istemal' ;). and as the other member mentioned, go for local girl. teena, muskan, priya and madhavi (if u like massage +milf boobies)

do share ur fr buddy once u do it.

HotChocolate80
02-16-14, 04:29
Hi DD,

Know the rates for extras are 1.5k but generally it is for HJ+tl that you get after massage. For jacuzzi, because girls get nude & spend more time with you, they charge about 4k. Please correct me if I'm wrong. I had mentioned this for another monger's benefit.

Don't pay more than 1 or 1. 5k for any extra service. That's a standard. Please don't inflate rates.

Don't ask about extras at counter they know it happens but they will deny for safety reasons,

Ask girl about it before starting otherwise you will end up paying 4-5k for jacuzzi without extra.

I suggest you try a normal aroma massage first, which costs around 1. 7k, get friendly with the girl, confirm you will get extra from her and tell the girl in Arnold style 'I will be back tomorrow for you' and then go for jacuzzi with the same girl and enjoy the full session. This will coat you little more but you know the girl and options right from the beginning of jacuzzi session and you can do ' ghante kaa pura istemal'. And as the other member mentioned, go for local girl. Teena, muskan, priya and madhavi (if you like massage +MILF boobies)

Do share your fr buddy once you do it.

Tester
02-16-14, 06:03
Routine visit to NL last evening. 2nd bldg. 2nd floor. Met Swati. She's from Meghalaya. Blonde hair, Fair, small size, bit talkative, highly enthusiastic, sizzling energy. DFK 1000/10. Exceptional service. Full vfm. Must try once. 2200+100

JohnRice
02-16-14, 11:37
Hello Friends,

I am from Pune and use to be regular at famous DB / Picup joint at CBD, but stoped visiting around 8/10 months as the quality and services started degrading. Did any of the member visit recently? Has it improved lately? Asking because I got some feedback of activity.

IndianStrider
02-16-14, 12:33
the only advantage to taking the jacuzi is that you might get a b2b which the girls usually don't give in the room. i once asked one of the girls at b makeover for a b2b and she said, only if you take jacuzi.

try chembur renovr. they have jaccuzi. i don't remember therapist name. as its been long i have not been there. but don't take ne therapist. try local ones. as all local therapist here give extras. i do remember 2 names madhavi and priya. hope this helps

SmartVvarma
02-16-14, 12:58
DFK 1000/10. Exceptional service. Full vfm. Must try once. 2200+100Hi Tester,

DFK 1000/10 this coming from you. The girl must really be awesome kisser.

Play safe.

PolyNikes1
02-16-14, 18:35
Hi friends,

I am new to the city. Planning to visit NL in a few days. I just walk in right? Don't have any contacts here. Also, whats with the 1st and 2nd building? Any difference,

Would personally prefer slightly older women in their 30s.

Thanks

Aakash987
02-16-14, 19:35
Hi Tester.

DFK 1000/10 this coming from you. The girl must really be awesome kisser.

Play Safe.Brother, does she travel? Can anyone help me find a GFE who would accompany me in Goa? Please PM me.

Thanks

Rahul9011
02-17-14, 05:08
Hi all,

Going to visit Alibaugh, Kashid Beach. Any Pointers. Looking for fun.

Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks

Tester
02-17-14, 07:03
No, I don't think NL girls travel so far, even if they do they will charge a bomb. I believe there are lots of options in Goa. Maybe search the Goa forum or local SPs there.

Brother, does she travel? Can anyone help me find a GFE who would accompany me in Goa? Please PM me.

Thanks

DesiDilruba
02-17-14, 13:50
Hi DD,

Know the rates for extras are 1. 5k but generally it is for HJ+tl that you get after massage. For jacuzzi, because girls get nude & spend more time with you, they charge about 4k. Please correct me if I'm wrong. I had mentioned this for another monger's benefit.I won't recommend more than 2k. Rest your choice buddy.

But if you are willing to spend 6k, why not visit NL twice instead?

Kaskoraja
02-17-14, 15:34
Hello everyone,

Can someone share contacts of independents in and around Delhi. My budget is not high, but rather a modest amount of 3k. I shared the contact of saket metro independent to many members of the forum who contacted me through PM facility. Xmanthekills shared the independent contact. Whoever received the contact from me, should thank him for sharing contact. He is an amazing person, helping people like me, who neither have traction for the reports, nor is shy to share to report online (will overcome this).

I read good reviews about independent near sapna cinema. Can anyone share that one atleast. I can travel from Delhi to gurgaon to noida to faridabad. So kindly consider this. Your help will be appreciated and equally reciprocated as the time goes. I never forgot to mention about the people who helped me in my activity.

Thank you once again.

HotChocolate80
02-17-14, 17:45
Hi DD,

As I said I'm not visiting are'var for jacuzzi or not recommending it either. Some monger had asked for info on jacuzzi to which one bro suggested are'var. I just mentioned damages that could hit.

I personally feel it's very high & just not worth it. And thus in agreement with you.

I won't recommend more than 2k. Rest your choice buddy.

Tester
02-17-14, 17:53
Exactly my thoughts as well. Not sure how and why people spend so much and in return get almost nothing. Better to get the same exp at NL at less than half cost.

Pagal Chacha
02-17-14, 21:02
My short and sweet stay in Mumbai, thanks to generous Mumbai forum members for providing contacts, which helped me to fulfill my Indian fantasies.

My first experience was voluptuous Rajput Guju lady called Pammi in Kandivali with an excellent personality. I started chatting her up on phone from London before arriving to Mumbai. Over the phone she agreed 4K plus 800 for room for 2 hours. Very next day I met her at Kandivali, I was very pleasantly surprised she fitted my fantasy image of my Guju lady (who looked like my Xguju girl friend in my young days). She suggested we go to local restaurant to have a soft drink to break the ice.

She was very chatty and asked me what gift did I bring her from London, my response to that was that I hardly I know her, we can talk about that once we know each other better. She flagged down rickshaw and took me a friend's apartment in Charkop. We started with DFK for long time, we got undressed and I was mesmerised by her big boobs and bullet nipples, the usual routine followed BBBJ, DATY. 69, passionate DFK and intermittent chats followed by missionary, cowgirl and doggy, after 15mts unloaded the first load she cleaned me up, and gave me massage with her voluptuous boobs, a very erotic experience and got me ready for a second round. It was excellent service for 2 hours. Amusing part was that during missionary position all of a sudden she said that next week she was getting married to her regular BF would I like to come to her wedding! OMG I had vision of being beaten up by groom and relations! I told her it wouldn't be appropriate, she said she would carry on providing service with blessing of her husband to be, because they needed money.

When it came to payment she demanded 2K instead of 500 for accommodation, and 5k for her services instead of 4K, I willingly gave her that sum, because she provided excellent service.

Another amusing thing was that she said that when I meet her next time could I buy her a smart phone. I never saw her next time, more reports to follow, happy mongering guys. More reports to follow.

DesiDilruba
02-18-14, 09:45
Hi DD,

As I said I'm not visiting are'var for jacuzzi or not recommending it either. Some monger had asked for info on jacuzzi to which one bro suggested are'var. I just mentioned damages that could hit.

I personally feel it's very high & just not worth it. And thus in agreement with you.I didn't see the poster, so didn't realize that. Sorry. But we are all saying the same thing.

Zarat
02-18-14, 14:27
My short and sweet stay in Mumbai, thanks to generous Mumbai forum members for providing contacts, which helped me to fulfill my Indian fantasies.

My first experience was voluptuous Rajput Guju lady called Pammi in Kandivali with an excellent personality. I started chatting her up on phone from London before arriving to Mumbai. Over the phone she agreed 4K plus 800 for room for 2 hours. Very next day I met her at Kandivali, I was very pleasantly surprised she fitted my fantasy image of my Guju lady (who looked like my Xguju girl friend in my young days). She suggested we go to local restaurant to have a soft drink to break the ice.

Another amusing thing was that she said that when I meet her next time could I buy her a smart phone. I never saw her next time, more reports to follow, happy mongering guys. More reports to follow.Nice FR buddy, good to see your Mumbai trip is working well.

HotChocolate80
02-18-14, 14:54
Met Nisha today; thanks to fellow members who provided reference, special thanks to Pam007. No need to talk about her looks; ther are few FRs on her already. Met her at Dadar for ST. 1 hour. 2 pops.

Good service, esp bbj.

Damages. 3k for 2 pops. 500 for place.

Again thanks to members for help. However, she did mention that one guy has been harassing her by calling her frequently, so she is likely to shut her current no 819 and new number is not available with too many people.

JRandal
02-18-14, 16:23
Thanks to few senior members for providing contacts of Indie.

Was travelling a lot in past few weeks so couldn't use the lead provided by Senior Member Raj1212.

Got a work in Thane for few days so decided to contact 'Mental Punjaban' last weekend, Didn't got time to Visit her then postponed to today, went to a decent Hotel near Thane.

Well to start with she arrived 5-10 min late, look wise nothing to write about have got decent breast. Well above 35 I think.

Into the room and her chattering started (CoolDuke007 `s words started to ring in my ears 'she talks too much.) She went on blabbering constantly for close to 2 hours in between stopping just to suck & kiss.

After intro & brief chit chat told her to remove her fancy bra, she went down & started giving a great BBBJ. She is really good at it and keeps on sucking & licking till you want. Then she went al little down started licking my thighs, balls then on nipples. After a good session of BJ I shot my load on her breast.

Both go freshen up & then again ask her to start with BJ after sometime, deept hroated for quiet some time. In be / w she says to take her anally W / O cover & that was a red signal. I told her no and also said I just want BJ nothing else making up excuse that I don't like to shoot in cover & all.

She kept on insisting to enter her pussy in cover or take her anally. But she didn't allow to finger her pussy though saying that she doesn't like & it makes her more horny.

Any ways I told her to continue the BBBJ, which she is really good at. After sucking for long time she asked to complete the formality and then finally I asked my Jhony to errupt which he somehow managed.

After we freshen up she shows her collection of Condoms quiet weird. She also have got sari modeling offer which she rejected blah. Blah. Blah How she is better than other girls. Showed some yoga aasan & her Gym body.

At the end though she is talkative but her service including the BBBJ which was out of the world is something to write about.

Zephyer
02-18-14, 17:10
Swati at NL. Definitely worth a visit.

Excellent DFK & BBJ / Open to Wild & rough Sex / CIM / COB. Fair in color.

Ferguson
02-19-14, 00:15
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the writing was so bad that the report was nearly impossible to comprehend.

Musketeer199
02-19-14, 07:43
Hi Randal,

Can anybody help me out with a direct independent contact at Mumbai.

Was travelling a lot in past few weeks so couldn't use the lead provided by Senior Member Raj1212.

Got a work in Thane for few days so decided to contact 'Mental Punjaban' last weekend, Didn't got time to Visit her then postponed to today, went to a decent Hotel near Thane.

Well to start with she arrived 5-10 min late, look wise nothing to write about have got decent breast. Well above 35 I think..

Raj1212
02-19-14, 09:09
What a Sunday it was meeting a ISG friend in real, planning the day royally, being on the 23rd floor, chilling climate after the rains and luxury to its height, but before that I had my day started with a early cup of cofee meet with my fav priay at bandra it was just a cofee meet as time was the constraint but after seeing her eyes and lips could not resist so surrenedered o jhonny and had the most beautiful time with her totally GFE kissing licking, sucking everything felt like met my old gf after a long time, and all this time I had in mind that 2 more are waiting at the luxury location where is going to be action till late night, food, fun, music, drink enjoy chat. Well I had read someone asking for gf experince for a full day, well we had it and we had it best, though there were a little exchange program in between as the girls promised didn't show up but over all grt fun, great company and frankly as we all know its just not all about sex there is much more to it, when you need a genuine break, with no commitments and frills attached, relaxed to the ultimate.

Fun= unlimited.

Tension= 0

Serrvice= full

Time spent= superb

Wr= yes is more planned way next time soon.

Well I know this is a diff Fr but, this is what real fun is about rather than a fast put and pull session. Do you agree friends.

CoolDuke007
02-19-14, 11:21

She was very chatty and asked me what gift did I bring her from London, my response to that was that I hardly I know her, we can talk about that once we know each other better. She flagged down rickshaw and took me a friend's apartment in Charkop..Nice FR Pagal Chacha. Seems you had a wonderful stay in Mumbai.

CoolDuke007
02-19-14, 11:23

Well to start with she arrived 5-10 min late, look wise nothing to write about have got decent breast. Well above 35 I think.

Into the room and her chattering started (CoolDuke007 `s words started to ring in my ears 'she talks too much.) She went on blabbering constantly for close to 2 hours in between stopping just to suck & kiss.

After intro & brief chit chat told her to remove her fancy bra, she went down & started giving a great BBBJ. She is really good at it and keeps on sucking & licking till you want. Then she went al little down started licking my thighs, balls then on nipples..Well done JRandal. Nicely written. Happy mongering!

VinodThakkar
02-19-14, 18:48
Well done JRandal. Nicely written. Happy mongering!Can you provide this contact, please [Deleted by Admin]?

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

Troy 2008
02-19-14, 19:09
last saturday visited nl. called my sp, raju in advance & landed up at around 8 pm. i went there for sofia but unfortunately she was not there on that day. then raju showed me the complete line up in the 1st bldg. liked one girl, radha, she was quite hot looking in a mini skirt with grey eyes. had a short chat with her about the services on offer & found that except rimming, she is into other services like bbbj, dfk etc. as went with a expectation of having sofia, i was looking for a hot & aggressive service. maybe will try her next time.

anybody who has tried her, can you please share the feedback?

then knowing my preference, raju took me to the other bldg & showed me the complete line up. anita was busy. but i was happy to see our old favorite maggie back in action. unfortunately she has put on lots of weight & she really looked like a fat aunty. raju recommended a new girl, swati (from meghalaya) as the best qty service provider. trusting his judgement, opted for her.

believe me guys, i had then one of the most amazing & hottest experience of my mongering life. she is a wild animal in bed & literally almost raped me.)

bbbj, dfk, rimming everything is on the menu. a no hold barred experience.

damages: 2. 2 k + 100 for condi boy.

overall service 11/10

Rajarao
02-19-14, 22:27
Man.

I met this Rajji some 5 years back (she was old by then) and paid 1. 5k for 2 hrs. She talks too much.

I do not know how you got the contact now and screwed up your day.

Better avoid her.

The day I will not forget in my life. Worst mongering experience.

I had called up a inde and fixed a meeting and had accordingly reached Thane stn. Was supposed to meet the inde at 445pm and after a lot of co-ordination she finally ditchehd me stating some reason. The time I waited for the inde and the time wasted was 1. 5 hrs. 6.15pm I started calling up my contacts of inde's most of them not answering and some switched off. Finally after much thought I called the only one remaining from my list Rajji. Had read mixed reviews about her on the forum and had hence re.

Attitude: 4/10 (she talks too much and that was a turn off for me)

WIR: Ell no.

Too many fishes available and very little time.

SweetRide007
02-19-14, 22:38
I'm in Mumbai and I would like the details of this place. Do you mind?

I went to NL today.

Wanted to try a threesome with Pinky & Anita.

Reached at 4. 45 pm.

Neither Pinky nor Anita was there. Took Dolly instead. Great boobs & body. She was very friendly to talk with.

Her service is the same as Pinky. She gave me a slow sensuous massage. Ending in DFK. Then with little johnny up did a slow bbj. Started rimming combined with BBBJ. This was awesome. Changed to 69. This charged her up & then we started the action. Cowgirl followed by reverse cowgirl. She was excited, man! Doggy with her was awesome and then mish. Ended with cim without any hesitation on her part...

SweetRide007
02-19-14, 22:50
Hello mongers,

I'm new to this forum.

I'm in Mumbai for 3 days and I need some action. I don't know any place. Any suggestions contacts?

Thanks in advance.

CoolDuke007
02-20-14, 05:27
Man.

I met this Rajji some 5 years back (she was old by then) and paid 1. 5k for 2 hrs. She talks too much.

I do not know how you got the contact now and screwed up your day.

Better avoid her.I know it was a disaster for me. Actually had planned on meeting someone else but that Inde gave me a big taang and later had tried calling many Inde's in Thane but none of them butonly Rajji who answered the call and one thing lead to another. LOL.

BTW have you tried Tina from Mulund digits ending 161. If yes, how would you rate her?

ShawnTosh
02-20-14, 06:06
Hello there,

I am a NRI here from the USA. I come to Mumbai every year but have not mongered in a few years. I used to go to MP's in Kandi. Can you suggest any good, safe locations? I am staying at the Mirage near the International Airport. HJ from attractive Indian woman is good for me. Thank you for your help. I will post reports, and may even be open to paying for your service, within reason, if someone wants to accompany me. Please respond.

Thanks

Monster4057
02-20-14, 10:00
Hi,

I am new to Mumbai.

I got the contact of Pooja through one of my friends.

Willing to share the contact for contacts in return.

Please pm me.

Horneydick
02-20-14, 12:41
Mate, I have had Radha. She works at Vs place. 1st Floor. 1st Building right. Had her in the last week of January. Mate she is a sex crazy woman very horney, I had 3 sessions with her in 2 hours & she drained all the juice in me in those 2 hours. Excellent session. If you want a bed crashing experience do opt for her.

Regards.

[QUOTE=Troy 2008; 1534171]Last Saturday visited NL. Called my SP, Raju in advance & landed up at around 8 pm. I went there for Sofia but unfortunately she was not there on that day. Then Raju showed me the complete line up in the 1st bldg. Liked one girl, Radha, she was quite hot looking in a mini skirt with grey eyes. Had a short chat with her about the services on offer & found that except rimming, she is into other services like BBBJ, DFK etc. As went with a expectation of having Sofia, I was looking for a hot & aggressive service. Maybe will try her next time.

Anybody who has tried her, can you please share the

WishForFun
02-20-14, 12:43
Hi guys,

Just coming back after having hot and awesome sex with Ritu.

Called her at noon and glad to know she was available, called me to Jogeshwari station and then call. After reaching there gave call and she guided me to the place. Place was nice clean decent and with AC. Greeted me with a lovely hug and asked me to sit in bedroom. Came in nighty and we sat on bed and started chit chat and same time our hands were exploring each others body. Wow what a kisser she is. She undressed me and I started sucking her all over. Everything was on menu except anal and CIM. While sucking she bites in between and that sent you different pleasure. After nice BBJ and orals I ride her in missi and she was really loud and moaning lot. Had 2 session with her and so far one of best. She is hot and wild in bed, short in height but totally GFE type fair and good boobs around 27.

Damage: 5k with place.

Dev987
02-20-14, 12:49
I had session with Radha in the first week of February. First building first floor. Excellent service. You can simply lie down, she takes over, full of energy.

Mate, I have had Radha. She works at Vs place. 1st Floor. 1st Building right. Had her in the last week of January. Mate she is a sex crazy woman very horney, I had 3 sessions with her in 2 hours & she drained all the juice in me in those 2 hours. Excellent session. If you want a bed crashing experience do opt for her.

Regards.

[QUOTE=Troy 2008; 1534171]Last Saturday visited NL. Called my SP, Raju in advance & landed up at around 8 pm. I went there for Sofia but unfortunately she was not there on that day. Then Raju showed me the complete line up in the 1st bldg. Liked one girl, Radha, she was quite hot looking in a mini skirt with grey eyes. Had a short chat with her about the services on offer & found that except rimming, she is into other services like BBBJ, DFK etc. As went with a expectation of having Sofia, I was looking for a hot & aggressive service. Maybe will try her next time.

Anybody who has tried her, can you please share the

Troy 2008
02-20-14, 15:17
Thanks bro for the update. Will definitely try her next time. Seems to be a hot catch.

[QUOTE=RuckAllFules; 1534442]Mate, I have had Radha. She works at Vs place. 1st Floor. 1st Building right. Had her in the last week of January. Mate she is a sex crazy woman very horney,

RockyInstinct
02-20-14, 15:19
Try Shikha from NL. Excellent Bhabhi for Bhabhi lovers.

USP is BBBJ and Rimming.

Well dressed and well spoken.

Anand09
02-20-14, 15:47
Hey Members,

Has anyone tried Pooja digits ending with 782, any revieiws about service and damages will be great.

Cheers!

Sameer942
02-20-14, 16:07
Can anybody provide feedback on Sapna from Thane she does not pick up calls.

Raj1212
02-20-14, 17:10
Buddy you are new in Mumbai and you have a contact that you have not tried but want to give it in exchange what is the logic and don't mess up the relations this way. Its take a lot to build one just a genuine advice rest is up to you.

Hi,

I am new to Mumbai.

I got the contact of Pooja through one of my friends.

Willing to share the contact for contacts in return.

Please pm me.

Zarat
02-20-14, 18:06
Hi guys,

Called her at noon and glad to know she was available, called me to Jogeshwari station and then call. After reaching there gave call and she guided me to the place. Place was nice clean decent and with AC. Greeted me with a lovely hug and asked me to sit in bedroom. Came in nighty and we sat on bed and started chit chat and same time our hands were exploring each others body. Wow what a kisser she is. She undressed me and I started sucking her all over. Everything was on menu except anal and CIM. While sucking she bites in between and that sent you different pleasure. After nice BBJ and orals I ride her in missi and she was really loud and moaning lot. Had 2 session with her and so far one of best. She is hot and wild in bed, short in height but totally GFE type fair and good boobs around 27.

Damage: 5k with place.Buddy it would help if you would post the last 3 digits of these chicks.

Rohan Cool
02-20-14, 18:18
I really wonder, what words the girls would understand at NL for rimming, anal and cim. Who is the best pimp. Raju / kancha / sofia / kumar? Planning to hit NL tomorrow. Quick resp will be appreciated. Can someone recommend someone babe of course who is the pimp associated with her.

USP is BBBJ and Rimming.

Well dressed and well spoken.

WishForFun
02-20-14, 18:26
This Neelam is bit fatty but eager to do everything even threesome. She works for small company and met me at Thane checknaka. Had chit chat and rate was 1.5k. Due to her bulky size, I didn't want to try her as much more options are available in market.

Can you please describe this Neelam please. I know a Neelam independent from kurla, long hairs and white skin. But short height.

Dev987
02-20-14, 19:05
If she is the same Ritu, I know of, then her number must be ending with. 382. Please confirm.

QUOTE=Zarat; 1534557]Buddy it would help if you would post the last 3 digits of these chicks.[/QUOTE]

Dev987
02-20-14, 19:12
If you are interested in MILF / bhabhi type try second building second floor. SP Mithilesh, number ending with 635. He works along with Sofia.

QUOTE=Rohan Cool; 1534562]I really wonder, what words the girls would understand at NL for rimming, anal and cim. Who is the best pimp. Raju / kancha / sofia / kumar? Planning to hit NL tomorrow. Quick resp will be appreciated. Can someone recommend someone babe of course who is the pimp associated with her.[/QUOTE]

AjaySh
02-21-14, 05:04
She must be shifting her place. She does it often to elude any issues. The last time she operated out of Ghatkopar and two weeks she was out of business on shifting.

Can anybody provide feedback on Sapna from Thane she does not pick up calls.

GuessMeOut1234
02-21-14, 06:24
I'm in desperate of contacts from navi Mumbai. Can some one help me? I can give my contacts in return.

SexAndVishal
02-21-14, 06:27
Hey NRI.

There is one MP in Worli (Rexxvar) , you can JD it. All local masseuse provide extra (Neha is good) , don't pay more than 1.50 K as tip, tell them you are regular at Chembur branch.

[Email address deleted by Admin]

Hello there,

I am a NRI here from the USA. I come to Mumbai every year but have not mongered in a few years. I used to go to MP's in Kandi. Can you suggest any good, safe locations? I am staying at the Mirage near the International Airport. HJ from attractive Indian woman is good for me. Thank you for your help. I will post reports, and may even be open to paying for your service, within reason, if someone wants to accompany me. Please respond.

Thanks

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

MaxSteel
02-21-14, 06:53
Hello all members,

I am living in Pune and travelling to navi Mumbai on 1st week of March.

I desperately need your help. I am fed up of SPs, they charge a lot and don't provide good service too.

Can any of you give some contacts in Navi Mumbai?

I am looking for good looking, fair, slim indie gal who will provide DFK, BBJ specially, means no nakhras.

If any member would be kind enough to provide me any contacts, I will really appreciate that.

Please PM me, as I have activated it by buying subscription.

Waiting for your responses.

Really appreciate the work you guys are doing over here and I am definitely planning to contribute to that cause.

WishForFun
02-21-14, 09:32
Ritu number ending with 945 and guys she is negotiable.

QUOTE=Dev987; 1534575]If she is the same Ritu, I know of, then her number must be ending with. 382. Please confirm.

QUOTE=Zarat; 1534557]Buddy it would help if you would post the last 3 digits of these chicks.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Wonering
02-21-14, 09:36
I had fixed an appointment with an inde for afternoon session. But somehow at the last moment she told me that she can not afford the price which she herself had quoted earlier and wanted 2k more. Somehow I did not like this and told her politely that I am ready for whatever we had agreed but can not pay higher prices whatever justification you may have.

So changed plans and called Manoj of NL. Once I reached there, I asked him to show Radha but she was not ready for threesome.

So finally chose shalu and sonu. Both bongs. Shalu is older, ready for anything. Sonu is about 27-29 in business for 2 years. Little shy but enthusiastic to learn and please.

Both were very lively and like cracking jokes about sex. So shalu asked sonu to wash me and once we came out she asked whether you have cleaned everything. Sonu said yes. So she asked again everything? She meant to give anal rimming without me asking. So session started with these two lively chicks. Sonu is younger and more beautiful so naturally I was giving her more attention. Shalu noticed this and said you are after sonu and I am after you so this is kind of triangle. Any way we really had some fun.

Meanwhile ordered whisy for shalu and vodka for myself and sonu. Tried many positions with them. One being senior was helping the other one who was bit shy. Finally sonu was riding me and I came at that time.

Second session was slow, lot of licking and sucking by both.

Finally left quite satisfied.

CoolDuke007
02-21-14, 16:09
Hi guys,

Got this hot chick from one of website and contacted her and her partner picked up and fixed her booking as he wanted to book for full nite but I was in hurry so fixed for 2 pops for next day. Reached her home as guided by her. Found her really hot and slim with small tits and round firm ass in sexy outfit.

She welcome me with smile and took me to her bedroom as her partner was seating in hall.

And yes she works for MNC.[/QUOTE]
Buddy Tina is asking for reference like I said beforeWishForFun Buddy can you provide with a valid reference for Tina from Mulund because it just happens that she asked me how I got to know about her? Hence may be you could provide me with a name

JadeCool
02-21-14, 21:47
Where is brigthness?I went to brightness and asked for Anitha, the lady at the counter forwarded a girl and later realised that she is not Anitha and walked out, can you give a description of her.

SweetPune
02-21-14, 21:48
Hi all,

This is my first FR in this forum but don't know what I should report.

My attempt at mongering has been totally confined to CL posts in Mumbai personals section. Managed to get through a couple of them- got number of one girl while the other one refused fo share any contact details.

The first girl claimed to be a horny BBW and promised memorable fun. It's been over a month now and she has suddenly removed her ads from CL and has refused to meet.

The other girl too claimed she wasn't a regular and was doint to just get quick money. Asked me to come to a place in Vashi and then as I reached there she claimed my fone was not reachable- an absolute lie.

Anyway, so thus two alnost succesful attempts have been failure.

I also tried to write to several other females on CL, but barring one, none responded. The one who responded (offering chat sex) was asking too many questions that aroused suspicions (so what post you hold, whats your nature of work etc). This led me to believe that the person isn't genuine and cud lead to ugly scenes. Hence decided to stay away.

So thats my experience or lack of it in Mumbai so far. Do post if anyone managed these two babes. (One was in Andheri and another in Vashi).

Have fun.

Tester
02-22-14, 03:03
Good FR. What were the total damages? And individual ratings. Cheers.

Finally left quite satisfied.

Tester
02-22-14, 03:14
Where does she operate? At dinesh / Manoj or kancha joint (2nd bldg 2nd floor)?

Member #4440
02-22-14, 03:27
I'm in search of Neelam bt those who have wrote on her their inboxes are full and could not send PM them. So if any one has her no. Pl. Do share with me. I'm fan of threesome and she is ready 4 that.

Man In India
02-22-14, 09:05
Well my friend from Pune,

Why don't you instead go to NL? You would have read reports about it. The safety, assurance etc.

Please cinsider buying subscription so that you can exchange PMs with other members.

Incidentally, are you put up in Navi Mumbai?

Another Punekar.

Hi all,

This is my first FR in this forum but don't know what I should report.

My attempt at mongering has been totally confined to CL posts in Mumbai personals section.

Raj1212
02-22-14, 10:48
I had no intentions to go to bed so just decided to meet her for coffee that too at morning 8:45, well when she walked in I was totally mesmerised by her looks and personality totally class posh babe, with a superb ich persona. Quite fair, super smooth skin, and rich look. She has style, beuaty and class and yes intellignece too as wee sat almost for more than an hour and chit chatted. Then while chatting somewhere I couldnd resist her beauty and her sex appeal, so decided to take her and the place a super safe and posh place was just near by, and what a GFE it was just 25 minutes of lip lock bliss no hurry no attitude, just enjoying the act and responding and going a stpe ahead, she slowly removed my clothes, then hers licked me from head to toe, not a inch left allowed me to do the same and enjoyed my toungue exlporing her. Her silky hair werre something I loved as my hands were totally into it. Then it was just total pleasure and trip to heaven, wish I had more time and had not wasted much time in the coffee shop as she was much much more hot than any cofee.

Priya want to meet you again soon

He experience was great, not planned but superb.

Wr= everytime I get a chance.

Cost= 10 k

Figure= 6/10

Attitude 10/10

Looks 10/10

Pleasure 100/10

WishForFun
02-22-14, 12:15
Hi bro, I already spoke to her and you again contact her and she will give you response.

WishForFun Buddy can you provide with a valid reference for Tina from Mulund because it just happens that she asked me how I got to know about her? Hence may be you could provide me with a name.

MihirM
02-22-14, 18:41
Superb FR, Raj bhai! Could you confirm thus was Priya from SEA? Rumours were she stopped, but I believe she's still available.

Thanks

I had no intentions to go to bed so just decided to meet her for coffee that too at morning 8:45, well when she walked in I was totally mesmerised by her looks and personality totally class posh babe, with a superb ich persona. Quite fair, super smooth skin, and rich look. She has style, beuaty and class and yes intellignece too as wee sat almost for more than an hour and chit chatted. Then while chatting somewhere I couldnd resist her beauty and her sex appeal, so decided to take her and the place a super safe and posh place was just near by, and what a GFE it was just 25 minutes of lip lock bliss no hurry no attitude, just enjoying the act and responding and going a stpe ahead, she slowly removed my clothes, then hers licked me from head to toe, not a inch left allowed me to do the same and enjoyed my toungue exlporing her. Her silky hair werre something I loved as my hands were totally into it. Then it was just total pleasure and trip to heaven, wish I had more time and had not wasted much time in the coffee shop as she was much much more hot than any cofee.

Wr= everytime I get a chance.

Cost= 10 k

Figure= 6/10.

Attitude 10/10.

Looks 10/10.

Pleasure 100/10

Man In India
02-22-14, 18:52
Hey Raj,

Which Priya is this? The one from SEA?

Thanks.

SweetPune
02-22-14, 18:54
Well my friend from Pune,

Why don't you instead go to NL? You would have read reports about it. The safety, assurance etc.

Please cinsider buying subscription so that you can exchange PMs with other members.

Incidentally, are you put up in Navi Mumbai?

Another Punekar.Hello,

Thanks buddy for the advice.

I am little sceptical of NL and BP etc. Hygiene freak. And hence I prefer my own place where I can be in my element. Also I have come to the conclusion that indes are better at the end of the day. Costlier yes.

Yes will soon buy subscription so that I cud work on inde front more with tips frm seniors. Will of course share my other FRs too. I have some observations after scanning all ads online. Will post soon. Guidance needed from seniors on the same.

And finally, no I dnt stay in navi Mumbai. I keep roaming between Mumbai and Pune and since I like Pune better, I adopted the name sweet Pune.

So long, friends. See ya soon.

Cheers

Tester
02-23-14, 05:40
Met Sejal yesterday evening. Tried & tested. Excellent MILF, fair, milky Royal body, plumpy, and outlook of a decent housewife. Must be about 35 yes but I am ok with that as long as I enjoy the company. Had a steamy session and came out exhausted. 2200+100. Kanchas joint.

Raj1212
02-23-14, 05:56
No this is not that Priya, this a diff one I have kept this name but it was a total bliss experience.

Superb FR, Raj bhai! Could you confirm thus was Priya from SEA? Rumours were she stopped, but I believe she's still available.

Thanks

Raj1212
02-23-14, 06:28
Nice answer and clarity I too belive in the same thing that is one thing that helped with a huge good reliable and tried and tested database of indys which are not common here, but friend if you want help you need to have Pm facility which you don't have sweet Pune.

Hello,

Thanks buddy for the advice.

I am little sceptical of NL and BP etc. Hygiene freak. And hence I prefer my own place where I can be in my element. Also I have come to the conclusion that indes are better at the end of the day. Costlier yes.

Yes will soon buy subscription so that I cud work on inde front more with tips frm seniors. Will of course share my other FRs too. I have some observations after scanning all ads online. Will post soon. Guidance needed from seniors on the same.

And finally, no I dnt stay in navi Mumbai. I keep roaming between Mumbai and Pune and since I like Pune better, I adopted the name sweet Pune.

So long, friends. See ya soon.

Cheers

CoolDuke007
02-23-14, 07:02
Hi bro, I already spoke to her and you again contact her and she will give you response.

WishForFun Buddy can you provide with a valid reference for Tina from Mulund because it just happens that she asked me how I got to know about her? Hence may be you could provide me with a name.Dude, guess your little talk didn't help me much. She still insists on your name.

LEO1978
02-23-14, 08:52
Went to this place below kennedy bridge, had visited the place a few months back so identified the SP who was standing near the building. Took me inside the building told him want Madhoo a telegu girl whom I had fucked during my last visit. She was available. Had a very good 1 hr. The best part what I liked about this girl is no nakhara open to every thing (did not ask anal, rimming). She has a smooth fair&soft flawless skin.

Damages:2200+100 condi +150 tip.

While walking out saw another girl standing there with really sharp features, will be in Mumbai for another few days so will be visiting to try this girl in another couple of days. Will post the review.

Mikoo1
02-23-14, 10:07
I had fixed an appointment with an inde for afternoon session. But somehow at the last moment she told me that she can not afford the price which she herself had quoted earlier and wanted 2k more. Somehow I did not like this and told her politely that I am ready for whatever we had agreed but can not pay higher prices whatever justification you may have.

So changed plans and called Manoj of NL. Once I reached there, I asked him to show Radha but she was not ready for threesome.

So finally chose shalu and sonu. Both bongs. Shalu is older, ready for anything. Sonu is about 27-29 in business for 2 years. Little shy but enthusiastic to learn and please.

Both were very lively and like cracking jokes about sex. So shalu asked sonu to wash me and once we came out she asked whether you have cleaned everything. Sonu said yes. So she asked again everything? She meant to give anal rimming without me asking. So session started with these two lively chicks. Sonu is younger and more beautiful so naturally I was giving her more attention. Shalu noticed this and said you are after sonu and I am after you so this is kind of triangle. Any way we really had some fun.

Meanwhile ordered whisy for shalu and vodka for myself and sonu. Tried many positions with them. One being senior was helping the other one who was bit shy. Finally sonu was riding me and I came at that time.

Second session was slow, lot of licking and sucking by both.

Finally left quite satisfied.Hi Buddy.

What were the damages and for howmuch time?

IcemanRaul
02-23-14, 10:21
Thanks to a senior member here for the contact of the indie. He is a very helpful guy. I do not want to mention his name because he might get bombarded. But this chick was really good. In short the place wasnt great but yea the sevice was very good and open to everything except anal. We did it twice including a CIM.

Ratings.

Looks: 5/10

Body: 7/10

Service: 9/10

Price: 4k

WIR: Def

Please do not bombard me with msgs for this contact.

Bacs Hsbc
02-23-14, 17:08
Hi All,

Let collate the info for BBBJ & cim that we have its help full for mongers who are interested in it.

To start of with below is the info that I have.

Anita, Pinky, Dolly, Maggie (2nd building 2nd floor tag: 2.2 k)

Appreciate if all can give their valuable info for BBBJ with cim. Babe name, floor, price

Cheers!

Kamsutra69
02-23-14, 20:36
I am not much in to report writing.

I am new to the forum and reached out to the seniors for contacts in Mumbai. I want to acknowledge and thank Raj1212 for responding with some wonderful contacts. Since then I have had a great time in Mumbai.

Thanks again, mate.

Tester
02-23-14, 21:56
Then why the hell tell this forum about your fucking experience. Is there any dearth of it you think? If you don't wish to share any info which can be useful to others, then keep it for your personal memoirs. Why waste othgers time and space here. Thought it was arrogant on your part when you say " Please do not bombard me with msgs for this contact". This forum is to help fellow mongers, and if you don't offer the same, you better be off it than bombard your useless sex stories on others.

Thanks to a senior member here for the contact of the indie. He is a very helpful guy. I do not want to mention his name because he might get bombarded. But this chick was really good. In short the place wasnt great but yea the sevice was very good and open to everything except anal. We did it twice including a CIM.

Ratings.

Looks: 5/10.

Body: 7/10.

Service: 9/10.

Price: 4k.

WIR: Def.

JohnGrisham7
02-23-14, 23:07
My Friend,

By sharing the contact, you are helping the indie (financially by bringing her business) as well as the fellow ISG member, as you got favor from one of the senior member, so be generous in sharing, and let others too enjoy the show to make it as Win Win situation for all.

Ratings.

Srinivasl234
02-24-14, 03:56
Nice answer and clarity I too belive in the same thing that is one thing that helped with a huge good reliable and tried and tested database of indys which are not common here, but friend if you want help you need to have Pm facility which you don't have sweet Pune.Raj I am not able to send pm to you contact [Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

AjaySh
02-24-14, 04:37
She was possibly the one Sophia SP had called me couple of days back for a new Gujju Bhabhi with lots of appetite for sex. This bhabhi is being recommended for a good session amongst the newbies.

Good going Tester.

Met Sejal yesterday evening. Tried & tested. Excellent MILF, fair, milky Royal body, plumpy, and outlook of a decent housewife. Must be about 35 yes but I am ok with that as long as I enjoy the company. Had a steamy session and came out exhausted. 2200+100. Kanchas joint.

Raj1212
02-24-14, 05:06
I have given reference to many and most have used it well and maitained good relations and enhanced the relation, and there are a few who have spoit too, even Iceman's last fr I gave the contact and he did not share much as that girl has changed her numbers due to some personal reason and some one from this forum who is doing some mischief saying he is a LE. Thats why we have to be careful while doing good to someone.

I am not much in to report writing.

I am new to the forum and reached out to the seniors for contacts in Mumbai. I want to acknowledge and thank Raj1212 for responding with some wonderful contacts. Since then I have had a great time in Mumbai.

Thanks again, mate.

HotChocolate80
02-24-14, 05:16
Dude, your pleasure is result of sharing of info by a member of this forum, who lived upto the forum's policy of sharing. I therefore fail to understand your resistance on sharing onwards.

Ratings.

Tester
02-24-14, 05:17
No, I think the new gujju bhabi is Asha or Anju Patel. I wanted to meet her but she was busy. While going out saw glimpses of her. Nice, plumpy lady. Next on my list. Cheers!

She was possibly the one Sophia SP had called me couple of days back for a new Gujju Bhabhi with lots of appetite for sex. This bhabhi is being recommended for a good session amongst the newbies.

Good going Tester.

Tester
02-24-14, 05:51
Ujwala,

This gujju bhabi works at NL. Free for all. Kanchas joint. 2nd bldg. 2nd floor, from Hosp side. Enjoy. Please clear your inbox, unable to send PMs.

Chico Charlie 1
02-24-14, 06:29
hi friends,

its been a long time since i am reporting on the forum. not that i am not actively mongering or reading the reports but some past experiences made us withdraw ourselves from writing the details.

recently i was in mumbai for a very short time. i have been regular with a female sp who used to provide girls at a safe incall place. however, strangely, this time, after so many years she didn't reply to my calls / msgs and i had to restart all again.

with my phonebook loaded with a lot of old / outdated contacts, i tried to call some but it was all worthless as numbers have been changed. also tried to call my good friend santa but his mobile was not available.

finally decided to try the r spa in worli which has been described recently. decent setup. being an early afternoon, they were free and got an immediate appointment on arrival. standard procedure, hj + tl available. 1.5k extra. routine. good boobs and willing to please for extra tips. from there i went to palladium mall in pheonix mill compound.

there is a spa at the 3rd floor which essentially is a foot massage spa. however, on asking several questions, the receptionist informed that they do have one seperate enclosure which offers full body msg. she was hinting something so i took the bait. quite expensive though.

went inside, was given a set of trousers to change. led to the darkened area to the room. soon after, a thai therapist joined and informed me that a dry massage was better. agreed to the proposal. started to break my bones for about 10 mins wherein once i had to shout aloud. thereafter i got angry and told her i shall complain to the management. it gets better thereafter.

she starts crying / weeping that she is very sorry and was just doing her duty. started pleading not to inform the management as it was her first month here. was getting hints and asked her what she could do."anything" was the reply as i was expecting. jhonny stood up. asked her to go topless and feed on my jhonny. initially she was very shy and refused but slowly removed her clothing and started the deed. i played with the 1/2 inch long nipples and started licking them which got her aroused. i started playing with her pussy from outside. soon my hand found their way inside the pants and she did not resist much. it was removal time. started playing with her and soon she got her orgasm.

unfortunately i did not carry a condom with me so could not enter her. however, to my pleasure she did and excellent bbbj + cim and at the end of it, tipped her 1k. to my surprise, she asked me to come again soon as she would be leaving for another branch in one month. i was leaving the next day so gave her a false promise.

please do not ask for the name as i don't have one. also would request you to kindly share some names of sp's / independents as i seem to have been to far from the current crop of mongers.

happy mongering.

charlie

Utd1980
02-24-14, 06:35
Went On Friday. After a miserable experience at Sonu's place, opted for tried and tested Anita. Usual session with dirty talking and hard sex and CIM. Heard that Sushmita is back and Swati will be resuming soon. I am planning to try next Sushmita, Sejal and Swati one by one. Tester has given good reports of all three and hoping to have a good time with them.

Tester, can I expect the same service from these 3 like Anita?

Prem the Sp was saying that there are two good chicks, Radha and Sofia in the other building first floor. 3.5K ad 5. 5 K respectively. Seniors, are these two really worth it?

Thanks in advance to all

Tester
02-24-14, 07:16
Anita has a USP of doing things from the heart. She believes in CSAT. Swati can match that. Sushmita does her job well but can't compare with 1st two. Sejal is a bit uninitiated types. But gives you room to perform while she fully cooperates and enjoys. Each have different flavours. Try all as per your mood, after all you can't eat vanilla ice creams everyday, can you? Enjoy. .

Tester, can I expect the same service from these 3 like Anita

BambaiyaBabu
02-24-14, 08:31
Hi guys,

Tried Ritu from Thane. Punju babe short around 30 with good firm boobs, excellent in WOT position with great pelvic muscle control. Expands and contracts her pussy to give a divine out of world experience.

LEO1978
02-24-14, 15:24
Hi All,

Let collate the info for BBBJ & cim that we have its help full for mongers who are interested in it.

To start of with below is the info that I have.

Anita, Pinky, Dolly, Maggie (2nd building 2nd floor tag: 2. 2 k)

Appreciate if all can give their valuable info for BBBJ with cim. Babe name, floor, price

Cheers!Want to know if in this place it is 2.2k for 1hr. 2 pops as in Kennedy bridge area or 2.2 k 1 pop.

Wonering
02-24-14, 16:45
I agree with Tester!

Man these are not your exclusive assets. They are working professional girls looking for good business. If not other forum members they will be laid by some others.

So what are you trying to do? To protect them from other forum members?

As mentioned by tester, this forum is all about sharing our experiences and help each other to enjoy ourselves.

Then why the hell tell this forum about your fucking experience. Is there any dearth of it you think? If you don't wish to share any info which can be useful to others, then keep it for your personal memoirs. Why waste othgers time and space here. Thought it was arrogant on your part when you say " Please do not bombard me with msgs for this contact". This forum is to help fellow mongers, and if you don't offer the same, you better be off it than bombard your useless sex stories on others.

Dev987
02-24-14, 17:50
Are you referring to Neesha, digits ending with 819.

I have given reference to many and most have used it well and maitained good relations and enhanced the relation, and there are a few who have spoit too, even Iceman's last fr I gave the contact and he did not share much as that girl has changed her numbers due to some personal reason and some one from this forum who is doing some mischief saying he is a LE. Thats why we have to be careful while doing good to someone.

Troy 2008
02-24-14, 17:54
Bro as you donot have PM facility, can you provide hints on how did you get the contact of Ritu? Would like to try her.

Hi guys,

Dev987
02-24-14, 17:56
In the first week of March, I had met up with her in first building first floor. I feel over the period she is demoted to the other building!

She was provided to me by SP Raju.

atUjwala.This gujju bhabi works at NL. Free for all. Kanchas joint. 2nd bldg. 2nd floor, from Hosp side. Enjoy. Pl clear your inbox, unable to send PMs.

FingerLicking
02-24-14, 18:17
Went there today, the place does looks like a cheaper version of Blue Led spa and not a spa and as mentioned by Loneranger, hygiene is a concern and the girls are not good. Couldn't stand there and came back in 2-3 minutes.

PSekeer
02-24-14, 19:23
Hi friends,

Its been a long time since I am reporting on the forum. Not that I am not actively mongering or reading the reports but some past experiences made us withdraw ourselves from writing the details.

Recently I was in Mumbai for a very short time. I have been regular with a female SP who used to provide girls at a safe incall place. However, strangely, this time, after so many years she didn't reply to my calls / msgs and I had to restart all again...Damn Charlie,

I have wasted so much money on that place but never even a small whiff of hint about extras. Will try again, BTW what kind of questions do you ask to gauge the hints?

Bacs Hsbc
02-24-14, 19:47
Hi Tester,

Thanks for your valuable info. Could you confirm me whether Swathi, Susmitha, Sejal service BBBJ & Cim.

Cheers!

Krishnaleela
02-24-14, 20:08
Want to know if in this place it is 2.2k for 1hr. 2 pops as in Kennedy bridge area or 2.2 k 1 pop.2. 2 k for single pop

Krishnaleela
02-24-14, 20:46
A few days before, planned a trip for mongering with my forum friend. At about 10pm reached Ch and called Ajeet. He welcomed us aside the bridge road and took us to his place.

His attitude was great, in few minutes we forget that we are siiting in such place. It seems to be a friends place. Parade started, I selected a very beutiful. Fair colour, Kiran. Really.

She is very beutiful in face, but little fatty, Confirmed her for DFK and she agreed. Deal confirmed at 1. 2k for single pop. The room was not good like NL but its ok. When entered the room, she refused for dfk and asked to kiss during session only. No licking, no foreplay nothing so mood was going off, started session, CBJ was in the menu and finished her with missionary.

And have a dfk during intercourse. Have good time after session with her as she was in my arms watching videos in my mobile. Now her attitude was better but refused for next session.

And askeed me to took another girl. May be she had many sessions in the day as she was the most beutiful in all chics.

Came out from there and johny wants some more so we caught by a pimp and he took us to left side of bridge and showed two places. In the second place I took Rekha She was about 22, good looking with good figure and attitude was great. Good GFE, Dfk, CBJ and no nakhras, Have a great time with her but room was too small say a bed size room. Damage was 1. 2 k and repeated her again on the next day only due to her attitude.

One thing I found that girls qualities are about same at NL and CH but due to room quality, there is difference in charges.

Next time search a better place at CH bcoz there are about 30 to 40 places each having 5 to 7 chics and so have choice to select from 150.

Member #4225
02-24-14, 22:21
Hi all,

I'm a newbie, moved to Mumbai last month. So sharing few of my experiences in Mumbai. After reading a lot about NL googled, google maps etc to find NL location. Reached CST as I live in Vashi. Then went to Grant road and tried for HK hosiptal and went around for a while and could and't find that dirty lane. Actually I came from the other side. Finally found it.

Went to 2nd floor asked for Anitha. MILF she came. Took shower paid, then rimming, CBJ, Massage, fuck.

Damages 2.2K + 0.1K condi boy.

I was a nice experience to feel how NL looks like. However, I would prefer independents.

Cheers,

Kumar

Member #4225
02-24-14, 22:27
This was around a month back. Took a day off was staying in a guesthouse. Was feeling kinda horny so checked SEA and called Natasha. Asked 5K for 2hrs. I said OK. She came to my guesthouse. Didn't like her much. Was very heavy and short. Came inside and charged her phone for a bit. Turned into some black saree. I wondered I made a mistake going for her. But got to finish the deed and send her.

Nothing exciting some BBBJ, was very huge and heavy when she was riding me. I lost my breath a bit. Asked her to stop and finished it off. She showed some of her friends pics in Andheri. Few seem good around 8-10K. Second round was just a CBJ and finished it and sent her off. Went to Tight pub and drank a bit to forget the non-sense deed.

Damages 5k for 2 pops.

WIR: No Never.

Member #4225
02-24-14, 22:38
All,

Tried Anitha38 from SEA. Someone who likes MILFs and talks you can try her. Actually asked her for a oveernight but she couldn't so meet for the next day morning in Chembur in a friend's flat of hers.

Guided me from the Station to some church near by and asked to come to the flat safely as no one will look around.

Did that, first impression she looked a bit old and covered with all the makeup. Asked to wash myself and johnny more than once. Then we spoke she kept on talking and then gave some BBBJ which was good. Got some sex toys and vibrators, which was fun and she got aroused a bit. Finally put the rubber, was quite tight for that age, keep saying she hits golds gym regularly.

Doggie was the best and we both of us cummed. Then second round more of mish. Gave a hug while leaving and asked if I liked her. I was like ok, once a while a MILF is cool. But not my type.

Can share the number to forum members, if they want.

Damages: 6K + 1K room.

WIR: May not.

Anmold
02-25-14, 02:16
Hi guys,

Tried Ritu from Thane. Punju babe short around 30 with good firm boobs, excellent in WOT position with great pelvic muscle control. Expands and contracts her pussy to give a divine out of world experience.Hi!

I'm Anmol new in this forum I'm frequent reader of your post I like to know the number of Ritu. I want to post my first experience on site so let me try. My [Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

LEO1978
02-25-14, 07:44
What is the word to be told for "rimmimg".

Hi all,

I'm a newbie, moved to Mumbai last month. So sharing few of my experiences in Mumbai. After reading a lot about NL googled, google maps etc to find NL location. Reached CST as I live in Vashi. Then went to Grant road and tried for HK hosiptal and went around for a while and could and't find that dirty lane. Actually I came from the other side. Finally found it.

Went to 2nd floor asked for Anitha. MILF she came. Took shower paid, then rimming, CBJ, Massage, fuck.

Damages 2. 2K + 0. 1K condi boy.

I was a nice experience to feel how NL looks like. However, I would prefer independents.

Cheers,

Kumar

Member #4440
02-25-14, 12:53
Read my Fr on her at others area. She do comes Nashik at week end and lots of attitude. Not a worth of 2500. UA have paid over. Don't raise her rate. She is a old women.

All,

Tried Anitha38 from SEA. Someone who likes MILFs and talks you can try her. Actually asked her for a oveernight but she couldn't so meet for the next day morning in Chembur in a friend's flat of hers.

Guided me from the Station to some church near by and asked to come to the flat safely as no one will look around.

Did that, first impression she looked a bit old and covered with all the makeup. Asked to wash myself and johnny more than once. Then we spoke she kept on talking and then gave some BBBJ which was good. Got some sex toys and vibrators, which was fun and she got aroused a bit. Finally put the rubber, was quite tight for that age, keep saying she hits golds gym regularly.

Doggie was the best and we both of us cummed. Then second round more of mish. Gave a hug while leaving and asked if I liked her. I was like ok, once a while a MILF is cool. But not my type.

Can share the number to forum members, if they want.

Damages: 6K + 1K room.

WIR: May not.

Zarat
02-25-14, 13:41
Have heard Anitha38 being mentioned on the forum a lot with mixed reviews. Does anyone have any pics of her or some other site which has?

CoolDuke007
02-25-14, 15:10
Have heard Anitha38 being mentioned on the forum a lot with mixed reviews. Does anyone have any pics of her or some other site which has?Hey Buddy pics of Anita38 from SEA. The nude backshot is an old one which she has removed from SEA but if you do an image search of her on google it will still show up.

BiziBoy2012
02-25-14, 16:01
Friends I have been looking for this babe for quite some time. Any help with direct contact and ref will be appreciated and reciprocated

Cheers

Happy mongering

Zarat
02-25-14, 16:27
Hey Buddy pics of Anita38 from SEA.Thanks for the quick response buddy.

Member #4225
02-25-14, 16:45
Read my Fr on her at others area. She do comes Nashik at week end and lots of attitude. Not a worth of 2500. UA have paid over. Don't raise her rate. She is a old women.I echo what you have said. She is indeed a very old woman.

FingerLicking
02-25-14, 17:10
Hi Mumbai,

In Mumbai for a couple of days. Can someone suggest a club or pub where girls can be picked up. Or any SPs contacts.

Thanks in advance.

Tester
02-25-14, 17:24
BBBJ. All do.cIM Only swati that I know. Not tried others.

Hi Tester,

Thanks for your valuable info. Could you confirm me whether Swathi, Susmitha, Sejal service BBBJ & Cim.

Cheers!

Eagle123
02-25-14, 18:49
Hi buddy,

Know the SP who provides her.

Damage is 16k one pop in call.

Friends I have been looking for this babe for quite some time. Any help with direct contact and ref will be appreciated and reciprocated

Cheers

Happy mongering

Kamsutra69
02-25-14, 18:56
Any feedback on hotel Amardeep in Khar? Is it GF friendly? Any experience?

TomieCluise
02-25-14, 19:23
Looking for good body2body / tantra / erotic style massage provider, outcall service to hotel.

Any recommendation? I'm more interested in mssage than GFE / Fk experience.

Thanks

GuessMeOut1234
02-25-14, 19:55
Does anyone have contact details of Maya from Kharghar? Can someone help? I am ready to exchange contacts.

Bacs Hsbc
02-25-14, 20:14
Hi all,

Based on tester's update, Swati is added to the below list who provide BBBJ including Cim, thanks Tester

Anita, Pinky, Dolly, Maggie, Swati (2nd building 2nd floor tag: 2.2 k)

Appreciate if others can also give their valuable info about these services with Babe name, floor, price, I am collating this info for the benefit of all (including me).

Cheers!

Rajesh Hard Dick
02-26-14, 02:11
Hi buddy,

Damage is 16k one pop in call.Is she for real? I mean is she into biz. Great looks to die for. 16k is way too steep.

RuffMeUp
02-26-14, 05:02
Any feedback on hotel Amardeep in Khar? Is it GF friendly? Any experience?Hotel is girl friendly but last when I visited, I found it too shabby. Check the rooms before you book it. There are few others in the vicinity which are also GF hotels.

Sextrotter
02-26-14, 05:38
Hi all,

Based on tester's update, Swati is added to the below list who provide BBBJ including Cim, thanks Tester

Anita, Pinky, Dolly, Maggie, Swati (2nd building 2nd floor tag: 2. 2 k)

Appreciate if others can also give their valuable info about these services with Babe name, floor, price, I am collating this info for the benefit of all (including me).

Cheers!Hello Mongers,

Also add Rita, Nisha and Priti to this list. I had taken Rita and Nisha for 3some a few weeks back and it was awesome. (2nd bldg 2nd flr. 2.2k)

Cheers

Utd1980
02-26-14, 06:35
Hi Guys.

While I was looking out to avail Sonal's services, I was also looking at various Mumbai escorts and found one Natasha Sweet. Apparently both have them have clicked photos in the same room. Any idea if they are together or share that room for customer service.

A

Utd1980
02-26-14, 06:44
Hi Guys,

Does anyone know if there are any marathi chicks in NL. Just have a fantasy of fucking one. Next in line would be a Gujju bhabhi.

Zephyer
02-26-14, 08:32
Had been to NL yesterday. Line was not too interesting but since last visit was dry & one of the girls caught my eyes being in black saree & long hairs with some good eye contact & smile. I said what the heck.

Turned out to be a god experience. Nice to talk to. In fact too much of her stories. Right from NL to Bangalore to Dubai. But good attitude, Good BBBJ, All Positions, in fact got quite wild with her being on top and while in doggy asked me to ride hard and pull her hairs, and slap her hard. Good session. Post session gave me a bath and dried too. No demand for tips but anyways I paid her.

Came out satisfied. With 3500+200+500.

Now that had a few good sessions at NL I m eady to take some risk & back to exploring some independent stuff.

Zephyer
02-26-14, 08:35
I have not really come across any Marathi chick recently. Mostly from North. But I think you can ask the Pimp your need and he would surely get you one if available.

Hi Guys.

Does anyone know if there are any marathi chicks in NL. Just have a fantasy of fucking one. Next in line would be a Gujju bhabhi.

Rohan Cool
02-26-14, 10:47
To begin with. When I just raised my finger asking for info on NL. Mumbai gave a overwhelming response! (though I am frm baroda) just to mention a few : Fun in Mumbai, Tut li, Ajay Sh, Coolguestpune, Utd1980 (pardon me if I left out someone) hats off guys! (this report is of last week, delayed due to some business schedules)

Every one has fantasies. I too do! Always wanted to try a 3sum, and looking at Mumbai reports NL could make it possible. Called Prem, around 5 pm initial intention was to opt for anita and dolly, had to go with Anita and Ankita (I was told not a regular, is a tall lanky punjabi mumbaikar) She comes here to make some bucks if time and family situation permits.

All have written large FR's on Anita, she's a awesome "ageing MILF" (quoting tester). Ankita is bit hygiene concerned babe, she washed johny gaddar. 4 times in the whole schedule. Good at BJ, very proportional figure (she might not be the fairest) supported Ankita well, as I could put it, Ankita great at DFK, took care of me above the waist and Anita below the waist. Once johny was ready, Ankita, said " let me take him first" and gosh she was tight. Took her on for 20 min + till I shot in condi. Ankita said, I wish my BF lasted this long. She literally squirted. In betn a lesb session betn them, and anita sucked me to glory as if this was the last dick she has before the world perishes any moment. Lolz. It was then Anita's turn, missi, WOT, doggie. But jonhy won't budge. And there was Ankita, pushed Anita away and said, mai leti hu aur ek bar, maja aa raha hai inke sath (I'll take him again, hes fun). I was like, wth, she should pay me then. Anyway she came again. Then applied coconut oil on johny and gave a HJ + TJ + BJ till I shot.

Steamy 2 hrs. Wow!

Awesome experience guys. Thanks a bunch.

Just as a formality : 2. 2 + 2. 2 +.2 damage! But the experience "priceless" what MUMBAI has, unmatchable!

Dev987
02-26-14, 11:16
I have tried Natasha from Chembur who advertises on SEA sometimes back. She is quite plump and totally out of proportion. Not a satisfying experience. Definitely not worth 4K what she is charging. However speaks decent English and has good networking with number of other girls / ladies in the field.

Hi Guys.

While I was looking out to avail sonal's services, I was also looking at various Mumbai escorts and found one natasha sweet. Apparently both have them have clicked photos in the same room. Any idea if they are together or share that room for customer service.

A

BiziBoy2012
02-26-14, 12:18
Hi buddy,

Damage is 16k one pop in call.Hi buddy,

Even I got the sp number. Read some pages back that she used to go for 7k for st. Even considering the inflation I think its way too steep

The sp isn't budging from 14k, I see no point in letting the dick rule the head

Cheers

Happy mongering

RuffMeUp
02-26-14, 12:59
Hi Guys.

While I was looking out to avail sonal's services, I was also looking at various Mumbai escorts and found one natasha sweet. Apparently both have them have clicked photos in the same room. Any idea if they are together or share that room for customer service.

ADude,

You should have been an investigation officer.

But I thought, they both meet at different places? Or has one of them moved their den? Quite possible?

Vivian89
02-26-14, 13:54
To begin with. When I just raised my finger asking for info on NL. Mumbai gave a overwhelming response! (though I am frm baroda) just to mention a few : Fun in Mumbai, Tut li, Ajay Sh, Coolguestpune, Utd1980 (pardon me if I left out someone) hats off guys! (this report is of last week, delayed due to some business schedules)

Every one has fantasies. I too do! Always wanted to try a 3sum, and looking at Mumbai reports NL could make it possible. Called Prem, around 5 pm initial intention was to opt for anita and dolly, had to go with Anita and Ankita (I was told not a regular, is a tall lanky punjabi mumbaikar) She comes here to make some bucks if time and family situation permits.

All have written large FR's on Anita, she's a awesome "ageing MILF" (quoting tester). Ankita is bit hygiene concerned babe, she washed johny gaddar. 4 times in the whole schedule. Good at BJ, very proportional figure (she might not be the fairest) supported Ankita well, as I could put it, Ankita great at DFK, took care of me above the waist and Anita below the waist...Great fr buddy, loved it. BTW how big are Anita's boobs.

Tester
02-26-14, 15:56
Well said, nice fr. Thrilled to read it.

But the experience "priceless" what MUMBAI has, unmatchable!

BusyMan64
02-26-14, 16:07
Dear friends,

I came to know about this forum quite late. I m a senior member in sis forum. Of course with a different username.

Dear Raj1212 kindly clear your inbox.

Friends; I am willing to have session with Priya kaur number ending 444.

Info on her regards age; skin tone; figure; damages is requested. In March you can expect FR on her.

If any body has her pics do PM me.

Help will be reciprocated by exchange of decent inde contact.

BM

Bacs Hsbc
02-26-14, 16:20
Hello Mongers,

Also add Rita, Nisha and Priti to this list. I had taken Rita and Nisha for 3some a few weeks back and it was awesome. (2nd bldg 2nd flr. 2.2k)

CheersThanks Sextrotter. Need some confirmation. Which one of these provide cim? Info that I am collating should be accurate. Else fellow mongers would be at loss if they select one of them and do not get the desired service. Awaiting your response.

Cheers!

SummerTime1985
02-26-14, 16:49
Dude,

You should have been an investigation officer.

But I thought, they both meet at different places? Or has one of them moved their den? Quite possible?I had session with sonal in same room. I remember she told me that some lady gives this room on rent. So I guess this room is used by many more.

Srinivasl234
02-26-14, 18:06

All have written large FR's on Anita, she's a awesome "ageing MILF" (quoting tester). Ankita is bit hygiene concerned babe, she washed johny gaddar. 4 times in the whole schedule. Good at BJ, very proportional figure (she might not be the fairest) supported Ankita well, as I could put it, Ankita great at DFK, took care of me above the waist and Anita below the waist...Very true what Mumbai has cannot matched anywhere in India. I am in Madurai now there is nothing here absolutely dry situation. Man just want to return back to Mumbai asap. I am just here from last 15days seems I have spent a year without mongering.

Kamsutra69
02-26-14, 19:27
Thanks, mate!

I'm just going to walk in tomorrow with the girl. Will check the room before.

Can you pm me the name of other hotels? Will appreciate.

Hotel is girl friendly but last when I visited, I found it too shabby. Check the rooms before you book it. There are few others in the vicinity which are also GF hotels.

Kamsutra69
02-26-14, 19:32
2nd building / 2 floor sounds like a paradise. All have had awesome time there.

May be some day I'll visit too. Good with indies for now.

Hello Mongers,

Cheers

LEO1978
02-26-14, 20:01
Anybody having any info of MP in Kalyan Dombivli area.

Any ladies service bar in Kalyan Dombivli where the girl sits along with customer and give HJ.

Possible
02-26-14, 22:57
Every one has fantasies. I too do! Always wanted to try a 3sum, and looking at Mumbai reports NL could make it possible.

Took care of me above the waist and Anita below the waist.

Pushed Anita away and said, mai leti hu aur ek bar, maja aa raha hai inke sath (I'll take him again, hes fun).

Experience "priceless"This is real NL and a real mongering feeling; bro you made me to keep 4, 6k ready to spare for NL next visit for similar experience. Although not trying to offend anybody but isn't it real feeling one off and on wish to feel self. It is possible only at NL at a budget of usually one Chick outside NL. I think at least once a real monger should taste the NL and experience the ultimate of fantasies made true.

Keep rocking bro and keep sharing.

Cheers

Rohan Cool
02-27-14, 05:50
Thanks all for the appreciation of the FR! I always try write my true feelings and not just mere "words" Next time when I plan to be in Mumbai, would seek your help for some indies. Guys in return I will always do the best in baroda!

Awesome experience guys. Thanks a bunch.

But the experience "priceless" what MUMBAI has, unmatchable!

Rohan Cool
02-27-14, 05:55
Just a idea guys, can we have a excel sheet with name of the babe, the pimp, building and floor. And the services offered (like a specification comparison sheet of a cell phone or car. Lolz. Bro's well don't expect a readymade cooked meal, do some research, have some experiences and its fun rather than eating fast food.

Hello Mongers,

Cheers

UPop99
02-27-14, 07:34
Travelling to India in March. Need contact numbers of few SPs if fellow mongers can help out.

Thanks

DriveMg
02-27-14, 08:30
Dear friends,

After having a dry week in Chennai, I will be moving to Mumbai reaching Saturday morning and will be there for a day. Will be staying at a 5 star hotel near the airport.

If you can help with the following:

Sp number who can deliver to hotel.

Independent contacts who can come to the hotel.

Any bar / pub to pickup girls and get back to the hotel.

Thank you all, look forward to hear back from you. Also can share details for contacts and places in Singapore.

Regards

Kamsutra69
02-27-14, 12:23
It wasn't that bad. But at 2K a bit steep.

Can you provide some names of GF hotels in Mumbai central, grantroad area. I have knowledge of only kalyan and vithalwadi.

SeriousSam
02-27-14, 13:53
Hey friends coming to Mumbai near bandra kurla complex, any ctc sharing would be appreciated around it, wld share the same in Pune.

Sam

UPop99
02-27-14, 14:14
Visiting Mumbai in March. Would really appreciate if fellow mongers can share some ctc.

CoolPuneGuest
02-27-14, 14:36
Well said Rohan bro, hope some of our senior expert will definately prepare such list. All the best, Enjoy.

Just a idea guys, can we have a excel sheet with name of the babe, the pimp, building and floor. And the services offered (like a specification comparison sheet of a cell phone or car. Lolz. Bro's well don't expect a readymade cooked meal, do some research, have some experiences and its fun rather than eating fast food.

AmitGautam
02-27-14, 15:56
2nd building / 2 floor sounds like a paradise. All have had awesome time there.

May be some day I'll visit too. Good with indies for now.I am a new one in this forum. Now what is this 2nd building / 2nd floor?

What is NL?

What is SEA?

EDITOR'S SUGGESTION: There is a link labeled "Abbreviations" in the menu bar at the top of this page. This will take you to the Forum's Glossary where you will find a chart with most of the Terms & Abbreviations used in the Forum. Thanks!

Tester
02-27-14, 16:41
This world is very very dynamic. Things change very fast. Sometimes to never return. Any such notings / xls would most probably become invalid very fast due to poor shelf-life. Also, from LE perspective, if this xls/database falls in their hands.. you can imagine what can happen. Must avoid for these 2 reasons. My 2 cents.

Well said Rohan bro, hope some of our senior expert will definately prepare such list. All the best, Enjoy.

Zomie700
02-27-14, 16:44
Anybody having any info of MP in Kalyan Dombivli area.

Any ladies service bar in Kalyan Dombivli where the girl sits along with customer and give HJ.Just to Kalyan station you'll find many service bars there just ask the security guard if the service is available.

CoolDuke007
02-27-14, 17:41
I am a new one in this forum. Now what is this 2nd building / 2nd floor?

What is NL?

What is SEA?

EDITOR'S SUGGESTION: There is a link labeled "Abbreviations" in the menu bar at the top of this page. This will take you to the Forum's Glossary where you will find a chart with most of the Terms & Abbreviations used in the Forum. Thanks! Buddy NL is Navalkar Lane.

SEA is sexyescortads and its a website

Raj1212
02-27-14, 17:55
Already there are many database in the forum and it has most wrong numbers and some are of genuine people who are threatening to go to LE is the calls are not stopped and the so called database is falling in new hands everyday and its outdated too, so if you are sensible enough please avoid this, ask, contribute, make your presense felt, spend and maintain relations then this is a good easy free place, thats the reason of this forum.

This world is very very dynamic. Things change very fast. Sometimes to never return. Any such notings / xls would most probably become invalid very fast due to poor shelf-life. Also, from LE perspective, if this xls/database falls in their hands. you can imagine what can happen. Must avoid for these 2 reasons. My 2 cents.

Zarat
02-27-14, 21:24
Had been lying low for the past few weeks, reason being few indys to try out. Had got the contact of an indy MILF called Ann (digits ending 031) from a helpful member here, so firstly thanks to him. But unfortunately did not have a working ref for her or any clue as to how she looked. Anyway, called her out of the blue a couple of weeks back and after a few calls over a couple of days, she picked up. The usual questions followed, who are you, who gave the number, can't meet etc etc but all in impeccable english. The more harder to get she played the more interested I became and over the last week managed to bluff and convince her that I'm a friend of someone who has used her services in the past.

Finally she agreed to meet and called me to Kandiwali. I was going to be in that area for work, so fixed with her for yesterday evening. Had high hopes based on her voice on the phone speaking in english and her hard to get attitude but was a bit disappointed to see her. On the shorter side, a bit of tummy and about late 30s MILF with a bit of chinki look. The usual 2 shots followed, she was quite co-operative, allowed CIM in the 2nd shot. Charged 5k including place. She has a salon so was quite clean and hygienic. Has a nice flat of her own in Kandiwali and also offered to arrange a younger / prettier chick for next time.

Members looking for good looks can avoid her. Would only recommend if you want to bang a MILF who is clean and speaks good english. As always, am looking for higher end independents and would be glad to share.

Bacs Hsbc
02-28-14, 03:47
Just a idea guys, can we have a excel sheet with name of the babe, the pimp, building and floor. And the services offered (like a specification comparison sheet of a cell phone or car. Lolz. Bro's well don't expect a readymade cooked meal, do some research, have some experiences and its fun rather than eating fast food.Bro. Its just like our academics. We have ready made books. Though we can also do research but the end result is either pass (satisfaction) or fail (leads to experience) its upto ISG students to decide whether they would like to pass in one shot or fail and retake exam. LOL.

JazzyBoy
02-28-14, 04:25
Had been lying low for the past few weeks, reason being few indys to try out. Had got the contact of an indy MILF called Ann (digits ending 031) from a helpful member here, so firstly thanks to him. But unfortunately did not have a working ref for her or any clue as to how she looked.

Members looking for good looks can avoid her. Would only recommend if you want to bang a MILF who is clean and speaks good english. As always, am looking for higher end independents and would be glad to share.She is an ex- british airways cabin crew. Next time, ask for a threesome with a younger chick. You will enjoy it.

Johnys Day Out
02-28-14, 06:35
i am from bangalore and drove to navi-mumbai in my car. have to be here for a couple of days. now the 14 hour drive was a bit taxing and thought of trying the spa at vashi. i have used their services multiple times in bangalore and the fr's are there in the bangalore forum. so with expectations went there.

what a disaster! first of all, the therapists are not thai unlike what we have in bangalore. they are from manipur and ne here. second, the costs are higher than the ones in bangalore. also, the massage i got was nothing to write home about. no privacy, no doors and the open space where you can hear what the other cabin folks are talking made it a useless experience.

wir. never!

so, if you are looking for some extra, this spa is far far away from that.

now, i will drive back to bangalore and get back to my usual spa.

cheers,

johny

CoolDuke007
02-28-14, 09:59
Back with my FR on Mona from Kharghar.

Had called up Mona and fixed a meeting for today. We had agreed on the price and I reached her place around 11am. On the called up office and told them I would be late as I was going to see the doc. Anyways reached Kharghar near the place as directed by her and then she guided me to her apartment. Really safe place as she operates from her residence in a tower. She let me in and as I had requested she was wearing a saree. She is short and bulky woman in short BBW. I had a glass of water and then washed up johnny bwoy and then proceeded to the bedroom. She gave me a nice warm hug and told me that she is not comfortable in saree as she rarely wears it and wanted to remove it. She removed her saree and was standing in her blouse and petticoat. Man I could stop staring at her hooters. I was sitting on the edge of the bed and she comes near me and kisses me and presses her boobs on my face. After kissing them and sinking my face in them I finally start removing her blouse and she was not wearing any bra beneath. The moment the blouse opened two heavy pairs of melons starting dangling in front of me. I took them in my hands and started kissing and sucking them and nibbling her nipples. And then I lifted her and brought her on top of me and started kissing her neck and in the meanwhile she was working her lips on my ears. I slid my hand down towards her petticoat to feel her pussy and she was not wearing anything beneath the petticoat too. I worked on her boobs a bit more and then she started moaning and asked me to fuck her. I lifted her petticoat and ran my fingers on her pussy and she was dripping wet already and now with my fingers working on her clit she was moaning too much. She got up and took johnny and started a BBBJ moaning and making sounds. After 2 mins of BBBJ I slid cover on my bwoy and got into mish with her and kept riding her for 5 mins and kept holding her legs in air while I kept going in and out of her wet hole. Then I lie on top of her while she held me tightly in her arms and I finished the act. Laid down by her side and she kept kissing me.

Round 2 started and now she had started with BBBJ and I kept fingering her hole and she was again wet within no time. Then she took johnny and held it in between her boobs and started boob fucking. After sometime I slid the cover on johnny and I asked her to ride on top of me. She started moving her pussy on top of my johnny in a grinding motion while I played and sucked her huge melons. Later we got into doggy position and I started humping her and she kept moaning and then finally finished the act after 20 mins of sweating sex in mish. Best part about this lady is during the act she cooperates with you completely and also keeps asking if you are enjoying or not. Left her place after having another glass of water and johnny bwoy feeling relaxed.

Scorecard:

Damages: 3k all incl
Looks: 7/10 (Is a chubby woman)
Boobs: 9/10 (40DD)
Service: 9/10 (open to everything except CIM and Anal)
Attitude: 10/10
WIR: Sure.

Note: She operates from her residence in Kharghar and she meets people only from Monday to Friday except holidays between 10am and 2pm. People who enjoy BBW will definitely enjoy her service. Big Boobed and Big Butted too. And yes please don't ask for pics as she didn't allow me to click any. Also she said she wont be meeting people from next month as her kids exams are starting.

Willing to share her contacts in exchange of any good looking Inde or HW from Thane / Mulund / Bhandup / Vikhroli.

Wordless000
02-28-14, 12:07
Hello fellow ISGers,

This is my first post but I have been lurking for a bit. I am in Mumbai for a couple of days and wanted to see if anyone had any contacts. My hindi is nonexistence so I would need someone who speaks some English. Price isn't an issue as long as the person is worth it preferably someone whos services are good and looks good. It will be outcall to a 5 star and overnight. Sorry for the crazy amounts of stipulations. My pm should also be open so feel free to contact me there.

Thanks for the help in advance.

Member #4225
02-28-14, 15:26
All,

This is a FR pending from my side in this week. Tried Kyra from SEA. She agreed to meet on a very short notice.

Dropped a mail as I was staying in a 5star hotel in Navi Mumbai. Sent her the room no and details.

She called me on the hotel phone. Came around 8:30 pm. With lots of stuff (Massage oils, foot deo, Varieties of condom female vibrating rings etc). Offered her orange juice. While had a beer. Started with a nice massage lasted for 20 min. Then played some school girl role play. Had a foreplay in the bath tub and shower. It was good and nice. Then round one finished in 20 min. Asked me to watch her masturbate. Which was cool. Then we talked a lot, she was going through her divorce and was telling about her husband and how she used to blow him everyday.

So asked her to do the same, as I heard she doesn't blow. For which, she said. Will do it the morning what ever I want she was feeling sleepy. So slept till 5am. Then suddenly she started running her fingers on Jhonny. And took a wet tissue cleaned it and started giving me a BBBJ. Which felt good, with her british accent and looking like a **** and asked me to abuse her and talk dirty and call her a working girl. Wore rubber bang in mish, she rode me for a while and doggy for some time. It took me a while to cum. Then she asked me to do a funny thing to spray the cum on the glass window. I was like WTF, and it was morning 5:30 am still a bit dark. Then switched off the lights, asked her to kneel down and suck balls while I tried to spray it on the windows glass. Finally did it and she took a pic of it in her mobile and said to leave it like that, as token of remembrance. Actually she was funny and wanted me to spray like that after every session 4-5 times. I was like she is crazy.

Then after some talks about her life. Finally started 3rd session in deep mish and was banging her hard and suddenly my phone rang and it was my boss in US. Pulled me into a conference call with a client in US which lasted 40 min and it was 8:00 am already. So kept the mobile on mute and she was sleeping in the bed, wore a rubber and banged her in doggy. Was skeptical all the while, did I mute the phone as she was moaning. Cummed in rubber and she wanted to check it and filled it with water and was fine. Came back and attend the conference, luckily the called my name then only. Finished it. Took bath and had breakfast with her. And came back to the room. And she called me saying she forgot her wallet in the restaurant. So went back to the lobby collected the wallet and she hugged me and said thanks and would like to meet me again. Went back to bed around 9:30 am as I got a flight to Bangalore at 2pm. She booked a meru cab and called me for a wake up call at 11:30. That was sweet.

Over all.

Body 7/10

Face 7/10

Attitude 10/10 Total GFE (I know in some of the posts, people might have found issues with her. But my case it was different).

BBBJ 7/10 (Would have been better for few more minutes)

Co-operation 9/10

P. S. Well, I might say I was lucky that night and had no problems with her. Just a personal opinion and not to offend anyone in the forum.

Damage: 15k

Member #4284
02-28-14, 16:50
All,

Need your help to finalise among the three babes I. E Pooja the designer, Priya Kaul or Pooja the model.

Priya off course is the most famous but I was looking to explore new options. The forum talks in a very limited way about the designer. She is a bit fat from the pic but seems well to do and classy. Is she worth 8k that she is asking for short time.

Anyone else that you recommend? I am looking for clean girls who can come into my hotel. Also, good bbbj is more important than the actual act for me. Can help you guys in Pune, Kolkata. My pm is active.

Thanks

GuessMeOut1234
02-28-14, 17:10
Met Radhika after reference from a friend in another forum. Called her after reaching Nerul station asked me to reach near the famous college and reached a lodge of her choice.

She assured it is safe. The place was ok ok. Started with some foreplay followed by Missy. Finished in 15-20 mins. Experience was ok. But I enjoyed the missy as her pussy was tight. Willing to exchange her digits for someone around Navi Mumbai.

Looks: 7/10

Boobs: 7/10

Pussy: 9/10

Damages: 3.5 K + 0.1 Condi + 0.3 Place.

AmitGautam
02-28-14, 18:41
Would someone help me with contact of Malad (w) or NL contact for tomorrow evening?

All senior members, help me with some experience in getting some fun?

Radhe Simron
02-28-14, 19:23

Had called up Mona and fixed a meeting for today. We had agreed on the price and I reached her place around 11am. On the called up office and told them I would be late as I was going to see the doc. Anyways reached Kharghar near the place as directed by her and then she guided me to her apartment. Really safe place as she operates from her residence in a tower. She let me in and as I had requested she was wearing a saree. She is short and bulky woman in short BBW. I had a glass of water and then washed up johnny bwoy and then proceeded to the bedroom. She gave me a nice warm hug and told me that she is not comfortable in saree as she rarely wears it and wanted to remove it. She removed her saree and was standing in her blouse and petticoat..Hi dude,

NYC FR. I am new to mongering and want to have some good & wild exp. This will be my 1st exp if you will share the contact, want to start with safe play as you said see operates from her own resident (really want to try sum chubby for 1st time). As of now m not paid member so won't be able to PM you. Just let me know here if you or any other member want to share some good contacs. Definitely will share if I get any contacts.

Thanks

AmitGautam
02-28-14, 19:45
Please Seniors Help me with some contacts in Malad (W) or NL for tomorrow afternoon. My Johnny eager to ride a hole.

Mumbai Bolt
02-28-14, 20:21
I think 5k is too much for her. Had her 2 years back and negotiated for 2k. She must be around 45 years now.

Had been lying low for the past few weeks, reason being few indys to try out. Had got the contact of an indy MILF called Ann (digits ending 031) from a helpful member here, so firstly thanks to him. But unfortunately did not have a working ref for her or any clue as to how she looked. Anyway, called her out of the blue a couple of weeks back and after a few calls over a couple of days, she picked up. The usual questions followed, who are you, who gave the number, can't meet etc etc but all in impeccable english. The more harder to get she played the more interested I became and over the last week managed to bluff and convince her that I'm a friend of someone who has used her services in the past.

Charged 5k including place. She has a salon so was quite clean and hygienic. Has a nice flat of her own in Kandiwali and also offered to arrange a younger / prettier chick for next time.

Members looking for good looks can avoid her. Would only recommend if you want to bang a MILF who is clean and speaks good english. As always, am looking for higher end independents and would be glad to share.

ShyGuy69
03-01-14, 04:51
1. Any pictures / FRs of these girls? They sound really interesting!

2. Also have completed 6 months of membership recently. How do I know if PM is active?

3. Lastly, recently had the pleasure of sucking the gorgeous tits of Teena from Renovar as she jerked me off.

FR soon.

Cheers,

SG69

All,

Need your help to finalise among the three babes I. E Pooja the designer, Priya Kabul or Pooja the model.

Priya off course is the most famous but I was looking to explore new options. The forum talks in a very limited way about the designer. She is a bit fat from the pic but seems well to do and classy. Is she worth 8k that she is asking for short time.

Anyone else that you recommend? I am looking for clean girls who can come into my hotel. Also, good bobby is more important than the actual act for me. Can help you guys in Pune, kolkata. My pm is active.

Thanks

Alien1
03-01-14, 05:19
Don't pay her more than 5k. You will be increasing her rate by paying more.

All,

Need your help to finalise among the three babes I. E Pooja the designer, Priya Kabul or Pooja the model.

Anyone else that you recommend? I am looking for clean girls who can come into my hotel. Also, good bobby is more important than the actual act for me. Can help you guys in Pune, kolkata. My pm is active.

Thanks

Member #4284
03-01-14, 07:25
Thanks allen. I assume you meant about Pooja designer and one should not pay her more than 5k.

Any view on the experience with her?

Member #4284
03-01-14, 07:39
Thanks alien. How is Pooja service wise? And is she attractive looks wise?

SexAndVishal
03-01-14, 10:36
Visited her last week, had a nice experience.

Called her up, asked me to come to her friends flat in Thane, Place is a bit tacky but safe.

Guys visit her only and only if you are in for a dark girl.

Service was excellent and BJ was the best,

Looks: 6/10

Service, Attitude. 9/10

Damage: 2.5 k + 0.5 for the Place.

WIR. Yes.

DaGentleman
03-01-14, 12:38
Guys need some help please. Called the bandra sp today, but he's asking for a reference to call him to confirm. Also asked if I've met ne of his collections and to name one so as to verify. Any help wud be really appreciated. Thanks.

Jaideep
03-01-14, 15:22
Are you talking about Renovar Spa from Chembur.

I am also interested. Can you please provide more details on how to approach this, which massage to ask for and the damage.

You can PM me if you do not want to disclose details in public.

2. Also have completed 6 months of membership recently. How do I know if PM is active?

3. Lastly, recently had the pleasure of sucking the gorgeous tits of Teena from Renovar as she jerked me off.

FR soon.

Cheers,

SG69

Jaideep
03-01-14, 15:34
Had a doubt. You have quoted damageat15k.

Did you pay only 15k for overnight service? I have heard that she charges 15k for 2hrs.

All,

This is a FR pending from my side in this week. Tried Kyra from SEA. She agreed to meet on a very short notice.

Dropped a mail as I was staying in a 5star hotel in Navi Mumbai. Sent her the room no and details.

She called me on the hotel phone. Came around 8:30 pm. With lots of stuff (Massage oils, foot deo, Varieties of condom female vibrating rings etc). Offered her orange juice. While had a beer. Started with a nice massage lasted for 20 min. Then played some school girl role play. Had a foreplay in the bath tub and shower. It was good and nice. Then round one finished in 20 min. Asked me to watch her masturbate. Which was cool. Then we talked a lot, she was going through her divorce and was telling about her husband and how she used to blow him everyday.

So asked her to do the same, as I heard she doesn't blow. For which, she said. Will do it the morning what ever I want she was feeling sleepy. So slept till 5am. Then suddenly she started running her fingers on Jhonny. And took a wet tissue cleaned it and started giving me a BBBJ. Which felt good, with her british accent and looking like a * and asked me to abuse her and talk dirty and call her a working girl. Wore rubber bang in mish, she rode me for a while and doggy for some time. It took me a while to cum. Then she asked me to do a funny thing to spray the cum on the glass window. I was like WTF, and it was morning 5:30 am still a bit dark. Then switched off the lights, asked her to kneel down and suck balls while I tried to spray it on the windows glass. Finally did it and she took a pic of it in her mobile and said to leave it like that, as token of remembrance. Actually she was funny and wanted me to spray like that after every session 4-5 times. I was like she is crazy.

Then after some talks about her life. Finally started 3rd session in deep mish and was banging her hard and suddenly my phone rang and it was my boss in US. Pulled me into a conference call with a client in US which lasted 40 min and it was 8:00 am already. So kept the mobile on mute and she was sleeping in the bed, wore a rubber and banged her in doggy. Was skeptical all the while, did I mute the phone as she was moaning. Cummed in rubber and she wanted to check it and filled it with water and was fine. Came back and attend the conference, luckily the called my name then only. Finished it. Took bath and had breakfast with her. And came back to the room. And she called me saying she forgot her wallet in the restaurant. So went back to the lobby collected the wallet and she hugged me and said thanks and would like to meet me again. Went back to bed around 9:30 am as I got a flight to Bangalore at 2pm. She booked a meru cab and called me for a wake up call at 11:30. That was sweet.

Over all.

Body 7/10.

Face 7/10.

Attitude 10/10 Total GFE (I know in some of the posts, people might have found issues with her. But my case it was different).

BBBJ 7/10 (Would have been better for few more minutes)

Co-operation 9/10.

P. S. Well, I might say I was lucky that night and had no problems with her. Just a personal opinion and not to offend anyone in the forum.

Damage: 15k

AndyFox
03-01-14, 16:19
Sir Can I Get the contact number of Mona. Please help me and in future definitely I will help you.

Had called up Mona and fixed a meeting for today. We had agreed on the price and I reached her place around 11am. On the called up office and told them I would be late as I was going to see the doc. Anyways reached Kharghar near the place as directed by her and then she guided me to her apartment. Really safe place as she operates from her residence in a tower. She let me in and as I had requested she was wearing a saree. She is short and bulky woman in short BBW. I had a glass of water and then washed up johnny bwoy and then proceeded to the bedroom. She gave me a nice warm hug and told me that she is not comfortable in saree as she rarely wears it and wanted to remove it. She removed her saree and was standing in her blouse and petticoat. Man I could stop staring at her hooters. I was sitting on the edge of the bed and she comes near me and kisses me and presses her boobs on my face. After kissing them and sinking my face in them I finally start removing her blouse and she was not wearing any bra beneath. The moment the blouse opened two heavy pairs of melons starting dangling in front of me. I took them in my hands and started kissing and sucking them and nibbling her nipples...

AndyFox
03-01-14, 16:40
Guys,

Last month I met Riya at her apartment (actually her friends apartment) at Thane completely safe. She is Dark but what a sucker she is. I was out withine 5 minutes and immediately she asked me to wash and started sucking my cock like ice cream and my johny again raised by next 5 minutes and fucked her from behind. And I came again in next 5 minutes. She is very very cooperative and will look after you through the entire session.

If you ignore her face and colour then she is the best.

Anyone need her contact I can straight way share it. Please help me also to get some good independent girls contact in exchange.

Danmage 2. 5k. 2 pops.

Jaideep
03-01-14, 17:12
Hi buddy,

Damage is 16k one pop in call.Please PM me the contact of this SP. It seems he has a very good collection.

AmitGautam
03-01-14, 18:15
Hi buddy,

Damage is 16k one pop in call.Can you pm me the SP.

AmitGautam
03-01-14, 18:24

FR soon.

Cheers,

SG69As I am new, I have loads of queries.

Who is this Tina from Renovar? How do I get the same pleasure?

MMC564
03-01-14, 19:15
I know one girl in Jogeshwari west her number end with 091. Please inform me Ritu number also end with 091. If not please inform me from where you got her no. Send more details about her.

Thank you

Hi guys,