PDA

View Full Version : Bombay / Mumbai

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246

Raj1212
03-21-14, 18:09
I liked the way you used the reference and used t fast and your FR was more quicker it was like you in action and writing thee FR, well now my turn tomm lets ee how Mumbai rocks tomm. Hey guy got any good indy for full night to have fun chill out, food drink talk have a blast at a good place refer to me.

You know I have never ever let down anyone on reference.

Raj

Would like to thank Raj for sharing the contact of his coffee girl.

Met her today and she lives up to the expectations. She has the right curves at the right places and a person to give you a true GFE. Caught with her and went to one of her places she arranged. Talked for quite some time to break the ice and to know each other better. I went for a shower while she got ready for action.

She was hurt in her knees and thus I was limited with only few positions to play with. Plus I have a little something when I see blood and wounds. Quickly got over with round 1 in missi and then got into lot of chit chatting. She wasnt at all a watch keeper or getting busy with phone kinds. I wasn't ready for round 2. May be because of the wound thing and ask her to call it a day.

Hugs, kisses and good bye!

Price: 10K.

Overall GFE: 7/10.

Body: 7/10.

Thanks again to Raj for sharing the digits!

Member #4224
03-21-14, 18:12
Hi all,

I am planing to spend time with this girl whose pic is attached.

Hope to have great holi time ahead tom.

Any one has taken her services in past?

Any feedback is welcome.Hi all,

As mentioned earlier I had spent a great time with this girl.

Met her ST Powai and then went to hotel which she knows well.

Initial chit chat then started with actual action.

Very good session.

Damage 10k

Only serious people can pm me timepasser stay away.

There are few people sho just do, timepass with sp, or indy after getting contact number.

RockyInstinct
03-21-14, 18:12
They are going good. But no girls on the floor. Only singers. Need to spend money on them and become a regular to take them out. I managed to hit a bird this time round, took me a few visits and a few thousands, but she's more than good in bed now, of course for free.

Will be visiting Mumbai after 4 yrs. Spent many a lovely evening in the DBs there. Can some one give me the current update of the DBs there.

Thanks

Jaideep
03-22-14, 06:19
She also in market by name of Pooja Mitra.

Thanks Raj for contact sharing.Is she a Bong girl? Also any pics of this girl.

Jaideep
03-22-14, 06:22
Guys,

Saw reviews of Soma on SEA and mailed her she is quoting 6k for 2hrs and 12k for full nite. Is she worth? Attaching her pics which she has provided.You have missed attaching her pics.

HotColdFire
03-22-14, 06:52
You have missed attaching her pics.These are the photos of Soma.

AmitGautam
03-22-14, 08:15
Went to Hyderabad this week. Called two SPs who were there in my vicinity. Also got a contact from a ISG member from Hyderabad. The ISG contact came out a dude. Some lady picked it but on giving ref passed onto some guy who called it wrong. Then contacted one SP who showed only one profile. Looked good but not so clean. Price negotiated to 4k. Agreed, went to designated place. Waited for nearly half hour as I was told that they were coming. After over half an hour they were not picking up the phone.

But my johny was getting restless so contacted the other SP. Showed two profiles. Picked one but turned out to be other.

Didn't like from the beginning. But it was getting late and my johny restless. So agreed for 5k. The girl was so mechanical. Did good thumping for some time after the usual BBJ. But myself felt not satisfied as she had little boobs which I don't like at all. So left without 2nd pop. The place was also not clean.

The message is I didn't get satisfaction from Hyderabad checks like I get in Mumbai or Delhi.

Also next time ISG member from Hyderabad do give me right contact.

Mumbai jai ho. Also I am going to Kolkata next week. Do anyone of you have a good contact there?

Then do pm me.

Thrusting Rod
03-22-14, 11:34
Is she a Bong girl? Also any pics of this girl.Mitra is a typical Bong surname. But, the Pooja Mitra referred to is surely not the coffee girl. Pooja Mitra is a MILF & is the mother of a 6 year old.

HotChocolate80
03-22-14, 13:26
Never try NE at this spa, whether at Chembur or Worli. They are good at massage but don't offer extras.

Guys,

I visited Worli branch of famous Chembur MP today. Asked for NE staff and was told to take Jon, she was a pretty Manipuri girl. I started flirting from the very first moment, touching her hands while she was massaging to which she didn't object apart from some other casual chats. However on asking for BJ or HJ she flatly refused to my great disappointment. However I continued flirting with her and finally showed her 1000 extra tip in my pocket, but that didn't bring much excitement on her.

Finally she offered me oil and asked me to apply to my jonny and shake it under the towel on my own. Allowed me to touch her breast only from top without removing her t-shirt. Finally while giving the 1000 note I was allowed to slip my hand under her t-shirt and momentarily get hold of her cut boobs.

Overall a good looking girl, cute and pretty but disappointed at not getting extras properly.

Damage

Service cost. 2K.

Tip 1k

TallGuy73
03-22-14, 15:32
Hi guys,

This is my first post here, I am a long time and frequent visitor of this group and wish to say thanks to all those who keep posting here it serves

People like me who are novices as an experience guide and help us learn and is a source of imp information.

I was wondering if any of you guys have had paid FWB experience? I have an opportunity to indulge in one but since I have no.

Idea about it, I would like to know if anyone can provide how was their FWB experience and was it worth pursuing as compared to usual mongering activity.

Cheers,

TG

HotMale1984
03-22-14, 17:26
Hi,

I'm new to this forum. Please pardon me if I'm breaking any rule. Can you please share some hints to reach this girl. Also I tried to fix up a plan with Tina from Mulund but seems she is too demanding and doesn't answer calls when you have fixed the meeting and doesn't turn up too. Anybody has any update on this please.

Would like to thank Raj for sharing the contact of his coffee girl.

Met her today and she lives up to the expectations. She has the right curves at the right places and a person to give you a true GFE. Caught with her and went to one of her places she arranged. Talked for quite some time to break the ice and to know each other better. I went for a shower while she got ready for action.

She was hurt in her knees and thus I was limited with only few positions to play with. Plus I have a little something when I see blood and wounds. Quickly got over with round 1 in missi and then got into lot of chit chatting. She wasnt at all a watch keeper or getting busy with phone kinds. I wasn't ready for round 2. May be because of the wound thing and ask her to call it a day.

Hugs, kisses and good bye!

Price: 10K.

Overall GFE: 7/10.

Body: 7/10.

Thanks again to Raj for sharing the digits!

HotMale1984
03-22-14, 18:16
Got this contact from SP in Bandra. She is an independent. Had to shell out 5.5 k after lot of negotiation. With place. Got 1 hour. She was responding we'll and also participating well in the act. Not sure if I can share the pic. Dusky babe. Good boobs. Height must be 5'5 ft. Hag a good time. The numbers end with 185 very famous chap.

Spanx
03-22-14, 18:34
She is Muskaan, has changed her name these days. She quotes 6000 but trust me not worth mate. She is dead fish.

These are the photos of Soma.

SJohn4156
03-22-14, 18:34
What is SEA.

Guys,

Saw reviews of Soma on SEA and mailed her she is quoting 6k for 2hrs and 12k for full nite. Is she worth? Attaching her pics which she has provided.EDITOR'S SUGGESTION: There is a link labeled "Abbreviations" in the menu bar at the top of this page. This will take you to the Forum's Glossary where you will find a chart with most of the Terms & Abbreviations used in the Forum. Thanks!

Eagle123
03-22-14, 19:50
Her rate is 7k for two pops includes place.

Also one of the body part is always hurt nothing new.

Tc

I liked the way you used the reference and used t fast and your FR was more quicker it was like you in action and writing thee FR, well now my turn tomm lets ee how Mumbai rocks tomm. Hey guy got any good indy for full night to have fun chill out, food drink talk have a blast at a good place refer to me.

You know I have never ever let down anyone on reference.

Raj

Dev987
03-22-14, 20:39
Is it possible to indicate as to in which DB you could net a bird.

QUOTE=Dev987; 1540108]I think he refers to Sh*and* whose no. Ens with 525.[/QUOTE]
Found an ad in Locanto under 'Erotic': number ends in 639 and advertised as 'Merry'. Anyone ever tried them? Is Locanto trustworthy in general? Would be grateful for any pointers.
They are going good. But no girls on the floor. Only singers. Need to spend money on them and become a regular to take them out. I managed to hit a bird this time round, took me a few visits and a few thousands, but she's more than good in bed now, of course for free.

Kishenr
03-23-14, 07:18
Is it possible to indicate as to in which DB you could net a bird.

I think he refers to Sh*and* whose no. Ens with 525.Hi Dev,

DBs are good source of girls. You can go to any DB. Avoid the costly ones. All girls may not be ready to go out. Some girls will go out on the first visit of yours. Somes girls may not go at all. Best of luck. I do not know why peoplw does not discuss about DBs. Only discuss about NL and CH.

LoveHoney
03-23-14, 08:14
Nice to see you again on forum TR.

Mitra is a typical Bong surname. But, the Pooja Mitra referred to is surely not the coffee girl. Pooja Mitra is a MILF & is the mother of a 6 year old.

Kabir Razdan
03-23-14, 09:14
Hello gentlemen,

I got through to these from one of the ads on a forum / site. They call themselves Diana Diaries and claim to be a group of hot independent chicks. Am attaching their pics.

They are a promising a GFE experience. 69 doggy designs, sex from all angles, oral for both, taking together shower etc.

They were asking for 25K for 4 hours and 40 k for unlimited bangs which I negotiated down to 15k for 2 shots in 3 hours.

Sounds great fun!

However, am inclined to doubt the authenticity of their pics. Anyone here who has banged any one of these chicks? Or gone through Diana Diaries?

You experience and knowledge will be much appreciated.

Look forward to hearing from fellow mongers.

Cheers,

Kabir

Alien1
03-23-14, 11:10
Her real name is not Pooja. Can't give it out here.

Mitra is a typical Bong surname. But, the Pooja Mitra referred to is surely not the coffee girl. Pooja Mitra is a MILF & is the mother of a 6 year old.

GauravForSex
03-23-14, 13:06
Hello,

Can you share details at [Email address deleted by Admin] , thanks.

Had an amazing experience with another independent girl. She claims to be a college girl but looked like a struggling model. She charges around 5k to 7k but negotiable. Has an amazing rack and a very tight.

The juices taste amazing.

If anyone is looking for the contact please PM me.EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Zomie700
03-23-14, 13:45
I am planning to try Sapna from Thane she is asking for 2.5k any reviews on her?

HotMale1984
03-23-14, 13:48
Her real name is not Pooja. Can't give it out here.Alien Dada,

Help us with at least source or her name to meet her. Even we are getting curious. [Non-English text deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

PuneLove
03-23-14, 16:28
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

Jaideep
03-23-14, 16:41
She is Muskaan, has changed her name these days. She quotes 6000 but trust me not worth mate. She is dead fish.Also, the reviews posted in SEA looks like fake.

VikiThane
03-23-14, 16:56
Also, the reviews posted in SEA looks like fake.Jaideep,

Where is Sapna spa in Thane I from Thane only please let me know.

HotChocolate80
03-23-14, 16:58
After long dry spell, decided to visit my fav spa R'var at Chembur. Body was calling for nice massage after hectic work schedule & travels. Booked Miss T. Knew she comes around noon time so booked her first appointment. Wanted her to be fresh for massage & obviously extras.

She greeted me & started asking about where have I been for so long. After greeting, massage started. Body started to respond with her sot touches. Then came time for service. She started massaging jonny. Lapped on her soft melons. Sucked for few minutes & then entered fingers (yes. 2) in her hole; deep & deeper. She started moaning & to my surprise bit louder. It got me harder & inserted finger of other hand in her other hole (read asshole). She got wet in front hole & got into mood. She paused jerking me off for couple of minutes & was enjoying. Well, after some fun she started jerking & jonny offloaded. Felt really relaxed & relieved after long time. Took shower, paid & left.

She getting into this kind of mood was first for me, although I'm regular with her; she later said that she's not had sex with her bf for couple of weeks & it's this reason that she got bit excited today. While leaving, prayed that her dry run continues for sometime.

WishForFun
03-23-14, 16:59
Hi buddy,

Just go ahead. She is really hot and cooperative in nature and you will not be disappointed in her service. She had her own place and safe. Happy mongering and post your experience.

I am planning to try Sapna from Thane she is asking for 2.5k any reviews on her?

Krishnendu
03-23-14, 17:12
Hello gentlemen,

I got through to these from one of the ads on a forum / site. They call themselves Diana Diaries and claim to be a group of hot independent chicks. Am attaching their pics.

They are a promising a GFE experience. 69 doggy designs, sex from all angles, oral for both, taking together shower etc.

They were asking for 25K for 4 hours and 40 k for unlimited bangs which I negotiated down to 15k for 2 shots in 3 hours.

Sounds great fun!

However, am inclined to doubt the authenticity of their pics. Anyone here who has banged any one of these chicks? Or gone through Diana Diaries?

Cheers,

KabirIt is fact that my mongering activity is not based in Mumbai, but on seeing these piks just want to share my views, I personally believe the so called ad is not genuine; among these four piks, the girl in red blouse is one telegu actress Anuradha Mehta, you can google her name.

SanjayPat
03-23-14, 17:26
Hello dear bro,

Please share me contact no. Of Mxxna from Kharghar. Thanks a lot and I would definately serve you in return.

Back with my FR on Mona from Kharghar.

Had called up Mona and fixed a meeting for today. We had agreed on the price and I reached her place around 11am. On the called up office and told them I would be late as I was going to see the doc. Anyways reached Kharghar near the place as directed by her and then she guided me to her apartment. Really safe place as she operates from her residence in a tower. She let me in and as I had requested she was wearing a saree. She is short and bulky woman in short BBW. I had a glass of water and then washed up johnny bwoy and then proceeded to the bedroom. She gave me a nice warm hug and told me that she is not comfortable in saree as she rarely wears it and wanted to remove it. She removed her saree and was standing in her blouse and petticoat. Man I could stop staring at her hooters. I was sitting on the edge of the bed and she comes near me and kisses me and presses her boobs on my face. After kissing them and sinking my face in them I finally start removing her blouse and she was not wearing any bra beneath. The moment the blouse opened two heavy pairs of melons starting dangling in front of me. I took them in my hands and started kissing and sucking them and nibbling her nipples. And then I lifted her and brought her on top of me and started kissing her neck and in the meanwhile she was working her lips on my ears. I slid my hand down towards her petticoat to feel her pussy and she was not wearing anything beneath the petticoat too. I worked on her boobs a bit more and then she started moaning and asked me to fuck her. I lifted her petticoat and ran my fingers on her pussy and she was dripping wet already and now with my fingers working on her clit she was moaning too much...

Spanx
03-23-14, 21:21
You are lucky mate, I availed her services for 3000. She is worth 3000. Very cooperative. FR awaited from you with pics.

Hi buddy,

Just go ahead. She is really hot and cooperative in nature and you will not be disappointed in her service. She had her own place and safe. Happy mongering and post your experience.

Kabir Razdan
03-24-14, 03:40
It is fact that my mongering activity is not based in Mumbai, but on seeing these piks just want to share my views, I personally believe the so called ad is not genuine; among these four piks, the girl in red blouse is one telegu actress Anuradha Mehta, you can google her name.Thanks Krishnendu.

Zapme
03-24-14, 06:48
Reading the reports of Anita the MILF and saw her pics. Realized I had seen her 2 years back at a hotel in Vashi. She can easily walk into a 5 star hotel and hold her own.

I think she was on aff then. Claimed to be a teacher running some tuition. From what I recollect she looked ok. Body was a 6. Kinda slim but a good fuck. And I remember her moaning really loudly. Thought I'd have the hotel staff listening outside and wanking off to the noise. LOL.

But overall a good experience.

Looks: 6/10

Attitude: 8/10

Loudness: 10/10!

MarathiManus
03-24-14, 10:48
I am planning to try Sapna from Thane she is asking for 2.5k any reviews on her?Hi mate,

New to the forum. Can you share the number. In Thane for a couple of weeks.

Will surely help you out in future.

RockyInstinct
03-24-14, 11:02
I checked on a networking site and this number is connected to someone called Mandeera Shah, no photo, no other details. Also same number is registered on different websites under different names.

Hello gentlemen,

Sounds great fun!

Cheers,

Kabir

Aaraardee
03-24-14, 13:20
Is brightness next to Janta Bar at Pali Naka or Elsewhere. Please confirm. I am little confused about the address.

Khar West.

AndyRocks
03-24-14, 13:26
First of all, a big thanks to Sunnnny Bhai and Ferguson Bhai For sharing Umesh's number. Thanks, this was possible because of you guys.

Well, I visited NL on 20th at around 5:45 PM (Sunnnny Bhai said it was the best time to visit and I completely agree with him). I called Umesh and asked him to pick me up from the lane. He took me to the 2nd building 2nd floor. He showed me the lineup. Since, I had heard a lot of praise for Anita, I chose her. She was wearing a saree. I paid the amount and than Anita closed the door. She came and hugged me and I knew that the service is going to be awesome. She removed my clothes and cleaned my jhonny. Then I removed her saree and other clothes. She is fair, short heighted, big boobs, and has a tummy.

She started kissing my whole body and then we did DFK for few minutes. We tried different positions and then we cummed together. It was a good experience. We chwtted for a while and then I left.

Body: 7/10

Face: 8/10

DFK: 8/10

Service: 10/10

Damage: 2200 + 100

Few things that I noticed and would like to share:

1. The rooms although small were very clean. Than there is this huge mirror on the wall, that was a big plus.

2. Place seems Safe. Very Less chance of any LE activity.

3. Lane has 4-5 pimps standing outside the building probably to pick you.

Well, waiting for my next visitt to Mumbai (I am from Ahmedabad).

Member #4440
03-24-14, 13:41
Don't try her, she is a old lady not affordable for 6K. Read my FR on her in Others area.

Reading the reports of Anita the MILF and saw her pics. Realized I had seen her 2 years back at a hotel in Vashi. She can easily walk into a 5 star hotel and hold her own.

I think she was on aff then. Claimed to be a teacher running some tuition. From what I recollect she looked ok. Body was a 6. Kinda slim but a good fuck. And I remember her moaning really loudly. Thought I'd have the hotel staff listening outside and wanking off to the noise. LOL.

But overall a good experience.

Looks: 6/10.

Attitude: 8/10.

Loudness: 10/10!

RjToons
03-24-14, 13:42
I am planning to try Sapna from Thane she is asking for 2.5k any reviews on her?How do you know her? If she is same girl, which I met then she is awesome. Any pointers to know if she is same girl, will help me get you more info.

Cheers,

RJ

HotMale1984
03-24-14, 17:11
Alien Dada,

Help us with at least source or her name to meet her. Even we are getting curious. [Non-English text deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation. Thanks! Mistake noted. No more vernacular language going forward. Any idea about the coffee girl. She has taken away my sleep. However something to caution you guys.

I got Anita's email ID from SEA. And it appears to be of some genuine lady. Have got firing. Real bad just 10 min back. Anybody tried contacting this lady. She is the most widely reviewed lady on this site.

In the interim. One of the fellow member helped with some contacts as he had promised. Tried calling them but all are asking for huge first meeting price. Is it the normal trend. The range of 7-8 k even for 5 pointer. Seniors please guide.

By the coffee girl details. Like so e hints or directions for the place or her actual market name are still awaited.

Pardon if I ve crossed my limits in this. With all respect.

Geo1680
03-24-14, 18:07
I also had got these pics from diana diaries and had asked for the girl in red dress. The lady whom I spoke said she is not good. When I insisted told that she is not available on that day. Seems that they are not genuine.

Hello gentlemen,

Sounds great fun!

Cheers,

Kabir

RockyInstinct
03-24-14, 18:29
I called this Diana today and she asked me to come to a popular joint in Andheri, She said one college girl would come in 10 mins. Took 25 mins to come, and was not even worth 3k. Refused and moved on.

I also had got these pics from diana diaries and had asked for the girl in red dress. The lady whom I spoke said she is not good. When I insisted told that she is not available on that day. Seems that they are not genuine.

Zomie700
03-25-14, 01:56
Hi mate,

New to the forum. Can you share the number. In Thane for a couple of weeks.

Will surely help you out in future.I Have no issues to share her details however I do not have a PM facility.

Raj1212
03-25-14, 05:03
I am happy and glad that many people I had helped newbies and seniors helped me out with many more leads, but couldn't use it more as it reached me after I left Mumbai, but had a awesome learning experince that when your day is not right and if you want to fuck someone, you your self will be fucked. So matter of know how, senoirity matters, its just that some days are good and some are not, accept and justt sleep with it, don't ever try to push your luck and johnny decide or else you will be fucked.

YFriend
03-25-14, 07:47
Got the pic from a SP Priyanka with pic please guys has anyone tried her service and please review it in case if you have availed her service.

VikiThane
03-25-14, 16:52
Hi friends,

I'm new to this website I am from thane I never had BJ so I want to have so I need your help so friend help me mail [Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

DudeMongerer
03-25-14, 21:34
Hey guys,

I am thinking of trying this Soma from SEA. Please let me know if I should go for her or just same 6k + 1k (for hotel) Bucks for someone else with better experience. Let me know if you have some other contacts around 5k.

Spanx
03-26-14, 02:18
You shouldn't. As she is dead fish on the bed. Her prior name to Soma was Muskaan. She is not worth 6k. You can find better option than Soma in 6k.

Hey guys,

I am thinking of trying this Soma from SEA. Please let me know if I should go for her or just same 6k + 1k (for hotel) Bucks for someone else with better experience. Let me know if you have some other contacts around 5k.

Bhuppi1111
03-26-14, 02:45
How do you know her? If she is same girl, which I met then she is awesome. Any pointers to know if she is same girl, will help me get you more info.

Cheers,

RJCan you share last four digits of your Sapna?

Dev987
03-26-14, 07:09
She is is the same old Muskan. Not at all worth for 6K.

Hey guys,

DaddyDj
03-26-14, 11:10
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the writing was so bad that the report was nearly impossible to comprehend.

Utd1980
03-26-14, 13:01
Hi guys.

After a long dry spell plan to hit NL really soon. This time want to fulfill my long lasting fantasy of CIM. I know the chicks who do it but not really sure how they react. I mean do they just run in bathroom or wait till its done. My fantasy would be to gently face fuck and then CIM, with them on their knees, finish till I am done spit it out there and then suck me for sometime. The only thing I can do is ask Anita if she will do that way, because I am really comfortable with her.

But seniors do you know some specifics who would do that.

Still pending ones are 3sum and anal but first things first.

Thanks in advance to all

Dev987
03-26-14, 18:10
Sapna ' last four digits 8845. She is from Thane. Has her own in-call facility.

Can you share last four digits of your Sapna?

DudeMongerer
03-26-14, 18:56
Thanks for suggestion, Soma / Muskan cancelled.

Let me know any other contact [Email address deleted by Admin]

She is is the same old Muskan. Not at all worth for 6K.EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Bhuppi1111
03-26-14, 21:53
Can anybody describe about looks and body of Surekha from Nerul.

Sydpat
03-27-14, 03:15
Sapna ' last four digits 8845. She is from Thane. Has her own in-call facility.Hi Dave,

Can you please share me contact details for Sapna any other girls from Thane please, I am coming from overseas and looking some independent from Thane area please.

Thanks

Dev987
03-27-14, 05:33
Surekha is busty and bit on heavier side. However, she assures good and friendly service. She calls you at Nerul Station and takes to lodge nearby. If I remember, she charges 2/2. 5K for two hrs. VFM.

Can anybody describe about looks and body of Surekha from Nerul.

Masti Baba
03-27-14, 05:47
There was a recent post on locanto by female 45 years quoting 6k for 3 hrs. I was in mood to try older female so I responded. I got instant reply by a female name Loveleen from Borivali. Wanted to know if anybody has tried her. No snap provided yet.

RajSaxoBeat
03-27-14, 12:26
Sapna ' last four digits 8845. She is from Thane. Has her own in-call facility.Can you please inbox me her contact new to this forum. Or any good ones in Thane.

Thanks in advance.

Utd1980
03-27-14, 12:27
Will be visiting NL today evening around 9. 00pm. Prem mentioned Bhabhi Anju Patel is awesome in service. Will check her out today. Will post FR soon.

RsyncMaster
03-27-14, 12:39
Hi guys,

I am new to this forum and also to the mongering. Have read few good things about NL and would like to visit NL this weekend cna anyone help me with full form or route for NL.

WhitinMumbai
03-27-14, 14:23
She is is the same old Muskan. Not at all worth for 6K.Hi guys,

I am new here, just want to share with you that I met this Soma last week and I waste my money.

Really bad experience, not active at all.

Hope I will find here better plans to have good massage or / and sex.

I am not Indian and English is not my first language, somebody can give me what means: NL, SP.

Thanks,

B

Bond Bond
03-27-14, 14:43
Was free during the day and decided to check out Spa offers on Groupon. And chose the one at Vile Parle East. Called and confirmed the appt for 3pm. Had to call them a few times to locate the place. The guy took the voucher and directed me to a room. Entered and saw a short NE looking girl. She greeted and asked me to change into disposables. Being the first time here did and waited for the masseuse. WTF. She said she would give the massage. I looked at her and thought I should have checked the options at the counter before walking in. Damn! Anyways, the sight of her did not make me feel like asking for anything extra. She also massaged my calf muscles so badly that they hurt for a day. Some kind of stiffness.

Anyways, I suggest you guys keep away from the offer. The grass is always green on the other side. And yes the place was not very clean either.

Damages: 599

Place: 5/10

Service: 5/10

WIR: Never.

RexRaj
03-27-14, 16:05
Muskan? The one who had been with Vishnu of NL?

She is is the same old Muskan. Not at all worth for 6K.

WhitinMumbai
03-27-14, 16:07
Hello,

Do you know a good MP in Bandra or close to bandra where I can find pretty girls and good services?

Thanks,

B

Bond Bond
03-27-14, 16:49
Her Ads are on CL. Check it out has her pic too. And I guess its real pic.

Can you please inbox me her contact new to this forum. Or any good ones in Thane.

Thanks in advance.

Papilonian
03-27-14, 20:44
Hey guys,

Been following the forum for quite a while now.

But haven't bought the membership yet.

Wanted to know, whether can we PM, even those who do not have a PM facility?

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

RuffMeUp
03-28-14, 05:54
Muskan? The one who had been with Vishnu of NL?No dude,

This one operates in Western suburbs.

Sydpat
03-28-14, 07:00
Hello all my seniors,

I was a silent reader all the time and finally I have got the subscription. Since I am visiting Mumbai and want to visit NL, CH and some independent in Thane area.

From the earlier review you can go to CH & NL but if you have right contact for SP then you are taken care of. So may I request my senior to PM me thier contact details and detials of independents in Thane area will be highly appreciated.

Will certainly give you my FR once I had good time.

Thanks again,

Pat

Sextrotter
03-28-14, 07:22
Guys,

I saw an ad in Locanto for a Ghatkopar housewife. Email ID was given so I mailed on that ID.

I got a reply from a guy named Sameer shah and he is asking 3k for 1 session and 5 k for 2 sessions with her.

I asked for her pic but he said he cannot share as she is a genuine housewife. The charges include place.

I am not sure if I should try it or skip it. Any fellow mongers who have contacted this guy or ad before?

Any help will be really appreciated.

Cheers!

ServingYou2003
03-28-14, 08:02
Hi This is Miss S. Has anyone met her before.

as per her she charges 9000 for 2 hours & 18000 full night.

Pls let me know the actual charges paid if anyone has visited her as I plan to do so.

Dev987
03-28-14, 08:10
I think you are referring to Ms. Shalini Sharma. She operates from Saki Naka area. Though, she normally posts this photo, she does not exactly resemble the same. Could be an old photo. I had met her three months back for a ST encounter. She is to charge 4K. She is OK for this amount.

QUOTE=ServingYou2003; 1548147]Hi This is Miss S. Has anyone met her before.

As per her she charges 9000 for 2 hours & 18000 full night.

Please let me know the actual charges paid if anyone has visited her as I plan to do so.[/QUOTE]

ServingYou2003
03-28-14, 08:15
Thank you friend[/QUOTE]Hey,

ST for two pops?

ServingYou2003
03-28-14, 08:15
I think you are referring to Ms. Shalini Sharma. She operates from Saki Naka area. Though, she normally posts this photo, she does not exactly resemble the same. Could be an old photo. I had met her three months back for a ST encounter. She is to charge 4K. She is OK for this amount.

QUOTE=ServingYou2003; 1548147]Hi This is Miss S. Has anyone met her before.

Please let me know the actual charges paid if anyone has visited her as I plan to do so.[/QUOTE]Short time would be about 2 hrs / 2 pops.

Dev987
03-28-14, 08:20
ST for two hrs / 2 pops.

Thank you friendHey,

ST for two pops?[/QUOTE]

Thrusting Rod
03-28-14, 08:45

Please let me know the actual charges paid if anyone has visited her as I plan to do so.Check this out: http://www.adpost.com/in/personals/119725/ The person you will meet is nowhere close to the pic. Check out my earlier posts (subject was Shalini & her various Avatars) & you will find her real pic. She is Shalini Sharma & invariably uses a combination of alphabets & numbers as her email ID. Max 2; 5 K ST. Is from Bihar in all probability.

Member #4224
03-28-14, 09:27

Please let me know the actual charges paid if anyone has visited her as I plan to do so.Hey bro,

She is Maharashtrian girl worth for 3k.

I had paid her 4k she is also a SP.

FromMumbai
03-28-14, 09:57
Got a mail from this Shanaya claiming to be an indie. Do anybody have any experience?

SexPertRohan
03-28-14, 10:25
Hey fellas,

Went to this MP, I guess everyone knows about it. Booked an appointment for yesterday evening and chose to select Staff after I reached there. After reaching chose [Names in Code Deleted by Admin]over there, a gujju babe. She has nice melons and a Big Ass, she is a little on a heavy side but nothing that would be a turn off.

I chose Cream and she came in and asked straight away to Remove my Undie. The very next thing she did was undressed herself and asked me to lie on my chest. I thought she will start with the service straight away but she prefers giving massage naked. That was Awesome fun. She applied cream on my body and Gave me a really good Hard massage. Post that she was also Playing with my johhny by putting hands below my A*hole. She applied a lot of cream on my hips and in between and gave me a mind boggling Prostate Massage. She also fingered my asshole a little which is kind of turn on for me. She use to slide on my body. Felt as if I was taking a nuru massage.

Post that asked me to turn over and gave me good B2B and let my johhny brush her pussy and also let me finger it. Only Turn off was no DFK allowed. Overall I sat upright and was fingering her when she gave me a HJ and I came.

Overall a good experience

Have tried many others at [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] Will rate my experience with them.

[Names in Code Deleted by Admin]. 9/10 (Unfortunately she isn't working there anymore)

[Names in Code Deleted by Admin]. 8.5/10.

[Names in Code Deleted by Admin]. 8/10.

[Names in Code Deleted by Admin]6. 5/10.

[Names in Code Deleted by Admin]7/10

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not foolng anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

HornyBoyForU
03-28-14, 10:52
Hey friends,

I am new to ISG and just got PM activated. If anybody could help me with some independent contacts or some Russians contacts (I prefer busty women) would exchange some if the contacts which I have. Help would really be appreciated.

Thanks,

Hornyboyforu

Frkma
03-28-14, 10:54
Hello friends and members,

Sorry for late FR report

As I got this contact from my closest friend a gujju girl Anita Gadhvi genuine name.

Call her for meeting she talks very good Hindi not so much English little bit.

Like me. Fixed a meeting she calls me to kandivli west in pvt apartment

At evening above 6 pm for 2 hrs action started by dfk very good for 10mins than she hold my jhony with her hand and played for sometime.

She gave bbj with full power till end of my penis sucked so hard than I enter my Jhony in missy for 5mins after doggie 10 mins after cim she drinks all malai instantly.

Body 9/10

Boobs 34

Height 5.4

Attitude 8/10

Service 10/10

Charges 10k for 2hrs with place 2 shots.

HornyBoyForU
03-28-14, 10:56
Hi all,

I am planing to spend time with this girl whose pic is attached.

Hope to have great holi time ahead tom.

Any one has taken her services in past?

Any feedback is welcome.Hi Vickyverma,

I've received snaps of the same girl from my SP, have you taken her services and could you please elaborate about her services attitude charges etc.

Thanks

WishForFun
03-28-14, 11:13
Hi guys / seniors,

Can anyone please help in about service and details of Anne from Malad and heard she was ex British airways air hostess available with place.

Thanks in advance to all.

RuffMeUp
03-28-14, 12:44

Please let me know the actual charges paid if anyone has visited her as I plan to do so.If you got her contact through some Priti kapoor or an email ID which is either PK or SJ, then you should not pay more than 4K for 2 Hours. I am not sure if she will agree but that's the rate some of us have paid earlier to this SP.

HornyBoyForU
03-28-14, 13:06
Am new to ISG, but an old monger, I don't have any independant contacts and have always gone through SP's, want to try out indis / foreigners. If anyone could help me out would be very grateful, please PM me the contacts if you can and would reciprocate with the number of my SP as don't have anything else. Please help the needy.

HornyBoyForU

BiziBoy2012
03-28-14, 13:18
A big hello to folks on ISG,

Have had a very long dry spell due to work pressure. Anyways a fr frm Chennai

Was in Chennai for 3 days and had some time to kill day before yesterday night. Was surfing locanto but no credible leads turned up, in fact was aghast at the quality on offer in Chennai

Anyways dropped the idea and headed towards the coffee shop of l la and found my colleague seated there, conversation veered to killing time [ was 5pm ]. He hinted for amusement for the night and asked him what was on offer. He replied tht he has a sp who specializes in high end stuff. I asked him high end means how high? He told me he pays starting 25k upto 200k for some well known actresses from the south. Gave him my green signal and told him to ask the sp what was on offer. He made the call and reverted back that a small time actress from Bollywood was in Chennai and was available. Budget given was 65k for nighter no ST was available. But also unwilling to send pics. My colleague told me it was a blind game. Take it or leave it but at the same time told me to trust the sp for he never ditched him.

Took the plunge and okayed it on his words. Damage fixed was 50k for the nighter. Precisely at 9pm door bell rang and I was greeted by some 1 in an average Punjabi suit with a scarf protecting the lower lip area and an average big framed glasses resting on her nose. Welcomed her into my room and she hurried inside and sat on the bed. Closed the door and she immediately asked me if could recognize her to which I denied and she removed her scarf and threw the glasses on the side table. Was astounded at who was in front of me.

Could not believe by any stretch of imagination that 1 day I wld be in bed with her. Would have loved to name her but cannot for her safety's sake

Let the moment sink in and offered her drinks and dinner to which she readily agreed. Ordered the same and was told it would take 45 minutes for the dinner to arrive. Made small talk veering from her career to her personal life, and the dinner was delivered and finished up quickly.

Asked room service to clear the room and in a few moments she lead me to the washroom, asking me to disrobe her, we stepped into the shower and the dfk was amazing to say the least

As if my gf was at her best. Super body, flat tummy, good nice perky tits and body was smelling amazingly naughty. She gave an average BBBJ but I could resist DATY and made her sit in the bathtub. Pussy tasted like wine and was bereft of any hair, clean smooth skin was all that the tongue felt. She went wild and squirted, which was a pleasant surprise. Fetched the cover and made her stand in front of the mirror and gently pushed myself inside. She gasped and was a few strokes later johnny boy erupted in cover.

Cleaned up and made our way outside to watch some tv

Had a few soft drinks and she asked me if I liked watching porn to which I replied in the affirmative. Sprung a surprise and asked her if she like watching with me. She said yes and got out a cpl of dvd's which I had earlier picked up from the market. Put on the dvd. The effect of porn on her was almost unbelievable, it turned her on and she was wet in a matter of minutes, fingered her again to see her squirt and tried rcg, wot and miss. Could not control and again shot my load in the cover.

Asked her if she wanted to do doggy and she left me aghast at what she had to say

She wanted to try anal for doggy. Asked me if I was willing to try anal. I told her I was not carrying any lubes but she told me she had a lube in with her and she loved anal

So agreed and will try after some time. But we fell asleep and she woke up at 6am and roused me with a BBBJ and this time she had the lube ready with her. Lubed her up and had the best anal sex of my life. She was like a nymphomaniac who just could not have enough of sex. Shot my load in the cover deep inside her. She was satiated. And so was I

Washed ourselves and ordered breakfast for both of us.

Parting shot was a standing quickie. Had the best night of my life so far. Felt like my gf was with me.

Lots and lots of dfk on offer, tits which I loved to suck on and the perfect body shape

She does not do this Mumbai but will travel provided the bookings are done thru this sp

Called my colleague and thanked him.

I would not dare rate this experience for the sake of making an understatement which would be unfair on my part towards her

Of course it left a pretty big hole in my pocket but I felt it worth. I do not monger very often as I would love to, but pretty justified after a long dry spell

Sorry for the long FR.

JammyG
03-28-14, 13:25

Please let me know the actual charges paid if anyone has visited her as I plan to do so.-

She claims to be s sharma.

10000 plus place charges extra 1500 for andheri east is what she was asking and negotiated for 3 sessions and 3 hrs, however I had not gone ahead with her. This was around 6-7 months back bro. She does not agree for anything lower is what I think. Really not sure if she is worth the price she is demanding

BiziBoy2012
03-28-14, 13:26
Looking for info and direct contacts of these two chicks

Any help will be appreciated and reciprocated

JRandal
03-28-14, 13:46

Sorry for late FR report

As I got this contact from my closest friend a gujju girl Anita Gadhvi genuine name.

Like me. Fixed a meeting she calls me to kandivliDid you take Anita or some other girl. If not Anita then please name her.

Regards

CompletFun
03-28-14, 14:21

Any help will be appreciated and reciprocatedDude check the reviews of the second picture in Hyderabad forum. You will find it.

NoImbecile
03-28-14, 15:48
I had promised myself never to waste a post on an appreciation post instead of an FR, but this report definitely needs to be put on pedestal. The girl's description isn't as great as the possibilities it shows us poor mortals. I say we rename BiziBoy2012 Moses for bringing forth a full "10" commandment.

Green with jealousy except the blue balls after reading the post.

NI

A big hello to folks on ISG

Was in Chennai for 3 days and had some time to kill day before yesterday night. Was surfing locanto but no credible leads turned up, in fact was aghast at the quality on offer in Chennai

Anyways dropped the idea and headed towards the coffee shop of l*la and found my colleague seated there, conversation veered to killing time [ was 5pm ]. He hinted for amusement for the night and asked him what was on offer. He replied tht he has a sp who specializes in high end stuff. I asked him high end means how high? He told me he pays starting 25k upto 200k for some well known actresses from the south. Gave him my green signal and told him to ask the sp what was on offer. He made the call and reverted back that a small time actress from Bollywood was in Chennai and was available. Budget given was 65k for nighter no ST was available. But also unwilling to send pics. My colleague told me it was a blind game. Take it or leave it but at the same time told me to trust the sp for he never ditched him...

HardKore
03-28-14, 15:57

Any help will be appreciated and reciprocatedPlease share with me as well. Especially one in Pink dress.

Thrusting Rod
03-28-14, 16:07

Any help will be appreciated and reciprocatedSince over the last 2 years & in particular the last 8 months, a group of girls are circulated through out India. They visit a town for a fortnight / or a month & move on. The present set originating from Bengaluru is in Mumbai since the first week of March. Find here the remaining pictures of the other two. ST not more than 4 to 6 K. Depends upon your negotiating skills.

Newbee Joy
03-28-14, 16:22
Looks like fantasy come true. Congrats.

Joy

Anyways dropped the idea and headed towards the coffee shop of l*la and found my colleague seated there, conversation veered to killing time [ was 5pm ]. He hinted for amusement for the night and asked him what was on offer. He replied tht he has a sp who specializes in high end stuff. I asked him high end means how high? He told me he pays starting 25k upto 200k for some well known actresses from the south. Gave him my green signal and told him to ask the sp what was on offer. He made the call and reverted back that a small time actress from Bollywood was in Chennai and was available. Budget given was 65k for nighter no ST was available. But also unwilling to send pics...

VikiThane
03-28-14, 18:16
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were written in some sort of Abnormal Writing Style. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Zephyer
03-28-14, 20:25

Any help will be appreciated and reciprocatedSecond pic (in red) is of a bangla girl & he name starts form M. We have a similar named bangla actress form yesteryears. Had her in Bangalore through an SP. Don't have her no though. Pretty good experience for me.

HornyBoyForU
03-28-14, 21:12
Hey,

I contacted this inde and she quoted 25k for2 pops so bargained and got her down to 15k but she was not going down below that so gave it a pass, any more reviews is she worth 15k or she can go lower.

Thanks

Sorry for late FR report

At evening above 6 pm for 2 hrs action started by dfk very good for 10mins than she hold my jhony with her hand and played for sometime...

Pradeen Baba
03-29-14, 00:06
Had her in Thane.

GFE. Everything was on the menu except Anal.

Damage 3.5 K + 0.5 k tips= 2 hrs

Sydpat
03-29-14, 01:55
Dear Pradeen,

Can you please share her contact number I have PM. Much appreciated.

Best wishes.

Had her in Thane.

Damage 3. 5 K + 0. 5 k tips= 2 hrs

Utd1980
03-29-14, 03:47
Have a fantasy to hump someone who looks like a village girl. She fits the bill. Can you share me her contact? Does she do CIM?

Had her in Thane.

Damage 3. 5 K + 0. 5 k tips= 2 hrs

Utd1980
03-29-14, 03:51
Hi All.

Visited NL Thursday. Took Kashish, tried and tested. Made her cum, she was down 2 pegs and third with me. Amazing time. Before calling her in I checked out the other chicks. Prem offered me Keshia, a N. E I guess, fuck me dead, I would have been lost in those hooters, massive one guys. Now, padded bras must have done some trick, but they were still fuckin huge, massive. Since I was not sure how the service would be, didn't opt. Any one tried her.

Anita and Swati on leave. Saw Anju Patel, fair, and plumpy.

All in all a good time. CIM still to be fulfilled.

Sandeep1510
03-29-14, 04:52
Read your post. Can you please please provide me her contact details on [Email address deleted by Admin]

Thanks

Waiting for your reply.

Had her in Thane.

Damage 3. 5 K + 0. 5 k tips= 2 hrsEDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Zarat
03-29-14, 05:02
Since over the last 2 years & in particular the last 8 months, a group of girls are circulated through out India. They visit a town for a fortnight / or a month & move on. The present set originating from Bengaluru is in Mumbai since the first week of March. Find here the remaining pictures of the other two. ST not more than 4 to 6 K. Depends upon your negotiating skills.Hey buddy, glad to see you posting in the forum again after a long time. Would really appreciate any pointers on how to contact this group of chicks. Please do PM. Thanks a lot and hope you stay active on the forum. Cheers!

Kabir Razdan
03-29-14, 07:01
Do any seniors have premium SP contact who has boldly or tv gals in his portfolio need so please share.

I might end up spending at wrong people please help.What is your budget? I have a few contacts which I can share.

Cheers

BiziBoy2012
03-29-14, 07:07
Since over the last 2 years & in particular the last 8 months, a group of girls are circulated through out India. They visit a town for a fortnight / or a month & move on. The present set originating from Bengaluru is in Mumbai since the first week of March. Find here the remaining pictures of the other two. ST not more than 4 to 6 K. Depends upon your negotiating skills.Welcome back TR

Nice to see you back on the forum.

Thanks for the info but I already have the other pics frm the Bangalore sp who is in town

He wants 15k for ST and 25k for nighter which is a hell of a lot for these chicks. particularly the 1st pic in brown. At most 10 k for ST and 20K for nighter which I still find expensive.

The same sp offers stuff in Bangalore at 4-5 k range for ST as u must be knowing it.

Cheers

Happy mongering

BiziBoy2012
03-29-14, 07:20
Dude check the reviews of the second picture in Hyderabad forum. You will find it.Thanks buddy for bringing it to my notice

Will surely do the same

Cheers

Happy mongering

Thrusting Rod
03-29-14, 07:49
Welcome back TR

Nice to see you back on the forum.

Thanks for the info but I already have the other pics frm the Bangalore sp who is in town

He wants 15k for ST and 25k for nighter which is a hell of a lot for these chicks. Particularly the 1st pic in brown. At most 10 k for ST and 20K for nighter which I still find expensive.I took the girl for 6 K in Mumbai. SP Roy. His new batch is excellent. Especially Trisha. She is expected in April first week in Mumbai. Stick to the max of 8 K. This rotating idea works in favor of SP & I am wracking my brains to break the strangle hold. Actually I have their (18) individual digits, but they are put up in safe houses in all cities & hence getting them to meet is next to impossible. The digits I have come into play when they get a break & go home. In the last 10 months I was able to meet only 3. Two in Mumbai & one in Raipur.

Thrusting Rod
03-29-14, 07:58
Hey buddy, glad to see you posting in the forum again after a long time. Would really appreciate any pointers on how to contact this group of chicks. Please do PM. Thanks a lot and hope you stay active on the forum. Cheers!Sent you PM. Have a great time.

Troy 2008
03-29-14, 08:16
Rocky bhai. Yr feedbacks are like ISO certificate of quality.

Last week tried Shalaka & found her to be very good.

Her service & looks has lots of resemblance with Sonal. I specially liked her bold attitude & message quality.

Looks like service quality in future will improve further with repeat visits.

I haven't been to Veda recently to experience the hike, but I have tried Shalaka, she is good in service, B2B on offer. Offers same service as other girls but nothing over and above.

SJohn4156
03-29-14, 09:41
Had her in Thane.

Damage 3. 5 K + 0. 5 k tips= 2 hrsBro,

Can you pm me the number for this girl.

RockyInstinct
03-29-14, 10:13
It's a sham, don't bother. I called these guys and sent one bad looking girl in the name of a model at a popular joint near my area. No choice here so would make sense only if you want to gamble 7-8k.

Hello gentlemen,

Sounds great fun!

Cheers,

Kabir

DudeMongerer
03-29-14, 12:34
She is asking a lot and are you sure you took Anita Gadhvi only? How come you did this for only 10k. She is not at all coming down. I gave her 10k and she refused and not ready to negotiate.

Sorry for late FR report

At evening above 6 pm for 2 hrs action started by dfk very good for 10mins than she hold my jhony with her hand and played for sometime...

Shp2015
03-29-14, 13:55

Please let me know the actual charges paid if anyone has visited her as I plan to do so.Hello there,

I had used her service once about 5-6 months back.

She was average in looks, wears padded bra.

Not a single girl, but I think some pimp, came to meet me with another girl said for choice.

I agreed with 10K for 3 hours for 2 sessions.

Took the money first, Did an average BBJ (While her cellphone kept buzzing again and again).

And even at my discomfort she keeps picking up call and starts talking.

My mood was all turned down, couldn't complete a single session because of loss of interest.

Asked her it was a mistake calling her, asked her to leave within 2 hours.

Would never recommend to anyone.

HornyBoyForU
03-29-14, 13:58
Even I had spoken to her and she was not coming down at all, even I was wondering how come she agreed for 10k, must be a mistake or the reference might be good.

She is asking a lot and are you sure you took Anita Gadhvi only? How come you did this for only 10k. She is not at all coming down. I gave her 10k and she refused and not ready to negotiate.

Shp2015
03-29-14, 14:13
There was a recent post on locanto by female 45 years quoting 6k for 3 hrs. I was in mood to try older female so I responded. I got instant reply by a female name Loveleen from Borivali. Wanted to know if anybody has tried her. No snap provided yet.Hello there,

Did you meet her or tried her?

ServingYou2003
03-29-14, 15:22
Hello there,

I had used her service once about 5-6 months back.

She was average in looks, wears padded bra.

Not a single girl, but I think some pimp, came to meet me with another girl said for choice.

I agreed with 10K for 3 hours for 2 sessions.

Took the money first, Did an average BBJ (While her cellphone kept buzzing again and again).

And even at my discomfort she keeps picking up call and starts talking.

My mood was all turned down, couldn't complete a single session because of loss of interest.

Asked her it was a mistake calling her, asked her to leave within 2 hours.

Would never recommend to anyone.Thanks buddy I guess then its beter to skip this one.

Shp2015
03-29-14, 15:23
Even I had spoken to her and she was not coming down at all, even I was wondering how come she agreed for 10k, must be a mistake or the reference might be good.Hey buddy,

I also contacted her through mail, I asked for a night, she quoted me with 40.

But after seeing her pic, I couldn't start negotiation with her.

I agree the amount is quite high. So I also gave it a pass.

And in addition the post by Frkma makes me think, the experience will be amazing.

For now I will pass, may be in near future.

Raj1212
03-29-14, 15:50
Its nice to have you back, welcome back.

Sent you PM. Have a great time.

FunLovingNish
03-29-14, 15:59
Even I had spoken to her and she was not coming down at all, even I was wondering how come she agreed for 10k, must be a mistake or the reference might be good.Guys,

I had her two months back for 8K two pops, place was mine.

She has become greedy now, suggest you don't pay more.

FunLovingNish
03-29-14, 16:08
Hi guys,

There is a new MP in Mira road near Kanakia, anyone visited? Any hopes of B2B, appreciate your feed back.

ServingYou2003
03-29-14, 17:32
Hey was on chat on AFF and got these pics while chatting. Has anyone met / tried this girl anytime. I have no other details. Just met her once online....

Horneydick
03-29-14, 17:41
On a lighter note- chick in pic 1 seems emoting like alia bhatt in highway.

Hey was on chat on AFF and got these pics while chatting. Has anyone met / tried this girl anytime. I have no other details. Just met her once online.

ServingYou2003
03-29-14, 17:43
On a lighter note- chick in pic 1 seems emoting like alia bhatt in highway.Ha ha. She said the first pic was a very old one.

Dil Beat
03-29-14, 18:36
Hi,

Just to confirm that I received the same / similar pic, but revert after that. The user at other end, sent me the pics and then left the chat.

DB

Hey was on chat on AFF and got these pics while chatting. Has anyone met / tried this girl anytime. I have no other details. Just met her once online.

Krishnaleela
03-29-14, 18:47
Sent you PM. Have a great time.Welcome sir.

Without you, Mumbai forum was running just like a family without grandfater.

A party without a leader.

Shp2015
03-29-14, 18:56
Even I had spoken to her and she was not coming down at all, even I was wondering how come she agreed for 10k, must be a mistake or the reference might be good.Hi,

Even I had conversation with her today,

I asked for a night, she quoted 40.

But after seeing her pic, I couldn't start negotiation with her, because her looks are damn good.

So I gave it a pass for now, maybe in near future yes.

Horneydick
03-29-14, 19:26
Before I being my FR, I would like to give a big Thank You to AmitGautam for sharing her contact.

Had confirmed the appointment for today with Sonal, she checked about you but I bluffed stating that you are my friend based at Andheri. Anyways the session was planned for today.

Met her at Mira Road station. Buddy to say that I was disappointed would be a gross understatement. She has some kind of pigmentation related disorder due to which her face has pink spots on a brown face. Anyways, as had committed for the deed proceeded to her chosen lodge.

She hit the washroom, cleaned up and undressed to her lingerie. Started the session by finger fucking her pussy and squeezing and sucking her breasts. Got her to taste my dick and then wore the condom and entered her pussy in missionary. She was very tight, however I couldn't control myself and came very quickly after a couple of bangs. Cleaned up and chatted with her, she is very talkative and is into filmi gossip. Not my cup of tea. She said that she was hungry ordered coffee and some chicken starter for her. After she had that, we started round two, got her to do BBJ and teabag me. After getting a hardon finger fucked her again and ravished her breasts, she was hissing loudly, when I asked her she said to be a bit soft as I was handling her very roughly. Anyways got her to suck my dick again and thereafter entered in missionary, banged her hard and then switched to doggie, man she was not comfortable but took it in like a champion. Banged her real hard and came shortly. Deed well done, packed up and headed to the station with her. She guided me to the right platform and waited for me to take the train.

Damages. 4.5k + 0. 8k (lodge + misc. Food items)

Though the deal was fixed at 4k she said that I was paying her a very low sum and that my friend Amit also doesn't pay this low. (I felt like telling her that sleeping with me itself is a great deed, money is just an added bonus. But well what's the point). Paid her additional 0. 5k to shut her up. Bottom line. After enjoying the service and treatment at NL, have not been satisfied with sessions with such indies. The quest for a girl next door GFE inde continues. Will be posting the Delhi & Bangalore experience shortly in the respective threads.

Amit buddy thanks again for sharing the info.

CoolDuke007
03-29-14, 22:02
Since over the last 2 years & in particular the last 8 months, a group of girls are circulated through out India. They visit a town for a fortnight / or a month & move on. The present set originating from Bengaluru is in Mumbai since the first week of March. Find here the remaining pictures of the other two. ST not more than 4 to 6 K. Depends upon your negotiating skills.Hey Buddy, good to see you back and posting on forum. Really missed reading your posts. Hope now we all will get to read your experiences on a regular basis.

Happy Mongering!

CoolHotBoy777
03-29-14, 23:33
Your FR reminded me of one of my experiences buddy. These gals are usually hot and horny when they are in bed and really enjoy giving and taking pleasure as they don't get much sex due to work pressure etc.

Keep rocking and keep sharing!

Anyways dropped the idea and headed towards the coffee shop of l*la and found my colleague seated there, conversation veered to killing time [ was 5pm ]. He hinted for amusement for the night and asked him what was on offer. He replied tht he has a sp who specializes in high end stuff. I asked him high end means how high? He told me he pays starting 25k upto 200k for some well known actresses from the south. Gave him my green signal and told him to ask the sp what was on offer. He made the call and reverted back that a small time actress from Bollywood was in Chennai and was available. Budget given was 65k for nighter no ST was available. But also unwilling to send pics. My colleague told me it was a blind game...

Merkin
03-30-14, 06:35
Hello fellow mongerers,

Been following this site for the past few days, and eventually decided to sign up. Am not such an experienced mongerer as some of you are, but trying to make amends. My experiences have only been in Thailand. Do not have much contact here, and therefore not very sure about how to go about it. Contacted Soma from CL, who has been reviewed here and agree that she is definitely not worth the money. Any tips and suggestions from senior members will be welcome. My promise is to keep you guys updated and share whatever I find.

AugustYa
03-30-14, 08:20
Since over the last 2 years & in particular the last 8 months, a group of girls are circulated through out India. They visit a town for a fortnight / or a month & move on. The present set originating from Bengaluru is in Mumbai since the first week of March. Find here the remaining pictures of the other two. ST not more than 4 to 6 K. Depends upon your negotiating skills.So has anyone had this first girl in picture?

John Auro
03-30-14, 08:48
Fellow Mongers. Mumbai / Bombay the action is here we are told for girls in INDIA,

How can everybody be so quiet and not give a single hint! Please.

I was here in COLABA 20 years ago, and was often approached by pimps when I walked around, had some good girls too, but now?

Colaba? (Mumbai- Bombay)

Am here again for a few days in Colaba (Bombay / Mumbai). I walked around during daytime, but no Massage parlours or SPA visible, also no pimps with valuable information.

Any help where to go? I have no time to go far from Colaba, can also I can't do incalls to my Hotel.

Thanks.

John.

Dear Jackson:

Did you ever thought to make a folder just containing sort concentrated Sex info on a town? A folder which can be quickly browsed? I don't come well along with the "search function" tried several times, but did not succeed. Means now I would have to go and browse laboriously from all the hundreds of Bombay files, in the hope to find any information on Colaba area.

Thanks. John

JetsonJenk
03-30-14, 11:39
TR,

What's up? You were missed by many. Was it a sabbatical? .

I hope all's well.

Since over the last 2 years & in particular the last 8 months, a group of girls are circulated through out India. They visit a town for a fortnight / or a month & move on. The present set originating from Bengaluru is in Mumbai since the first week of March. Find here the remaining pictures of the other two. ST not more than 4 to 6 K. Depends upon your negotiating skills.

K Dols
03-30-14, 11:53
Fellow Mongers. Mumbai / Bombay the action is here we are told for girls in INDIA,

How can everybody be so quiet and not give a single hint! Please.

John.

JohnThere are plenty of hotels to takes in Colaba Mausam Guesthouse, on higher floor above Mcdo, Dreamland at p the'llo road, Shimla hotel at Fort.

There are enough to play around.

SyncMaster921
03-30-14, 12:33
I took the girl for 6 K in Mumbai.Welcome back sir,

Mumbai forum is rocking again, I hope it stays like this.

RockyInstinct
03-30-14, 13:25
Have seen these pics on a popular adult India forum which posts such pics. Look to be picked from there.

Shp2015
03-30-14, 14:50
Had her in Thane.

Damage 3. 5 K + 0. 5 k tips= 2 hrsPlease PM me her contact details.

Frkma
03-30-14, 15:29
She is asking a lot and are you sure you took Anita Gadhvi only? How come you did this for only 10k. She is not at all coming down. I gave her 10k and she refused and not ready to negotiate.Ref Neeraj given your number.

Stevenson2008
03-30-14, 15:54
Hi guys,

I m new to this forum and haven't bought the membership yet. I m a amateur wen it comes to mongering and contacts.

I'm really interested in model types hot looking females. Are there any genuine SPs or escort sites which provide hot model type girls. Whichever I have come across are all fake and full of false images?

Just wanted to know your experiences if such females do exist in the trade?

Thrusting Rod
03-30-14, 17:49
There are plenty of hotels to takes in Colaba Mausam Guesthouse, on higher floor above Mcdo, Dreamland at p the'llo road, Shimla hotel at Fort.

There are enough to play around.Best not to name in open forum. It is as good as providing info to LE. That is what happened to Novotel, VITS, Orchid etc.

Thrusting Rod
03-30-14, 17:58
Hello fellow mongerers,

Been following this site for the past few days, and eventually decided to sign up. Am not such an experienced mongerer as some of you are, but trying to make amends. My experiences have only been in Thailand. Do not have much contact here, and therefore not very sure about how to go about it. Contacted Soma from CL, who has been reviewed here and agree that she is definitely not worth the money. Any tips and suggestions from senior members will be welcome. My promise is to keep you guys updated and share whatever I find.Your post does have a ring of sincerity. Visit Craig list, Locanto, SEA etc, Post FR's & if your genuineness comes through, you will recover the membership fee for sure.

Dev987
03-30-14, 19:11
You are referring to old places of bye gone era. I am conversant all these places. Are you sure any of these are still operational?

Looking forward for your response.

There are plenty of hotels to takes in Colaba Mausam Guesthouse, on higher floor above Mcdo, Dreamland at p the'llo road, Shimla hotel at Fort.

There are enough to play around.

K Dols
03-30-14, 19:17
You are referring to old places of bye gone era. I am conversant all these places. Are you sure any of these are still operational?

Looking forward for your response.Yes. I passed by these places even today.

Mach0
03-30-14, 20:05
Hi guys / seniors,

Can anyone please help in about service and details of Anne from Malad and heard she was ex British airways air hostess available with place.

Thanks in advance to all.She is 40 plus, if you are into MILF's she is awesome. A complete GFE with a big round ass.

Sextrotter
03-30-14, 21:45
Had her in Thane.

Damage 3. 5 K + 0. 5 k tips= 2 hrsHey Pradeen,

Is this Riya from Thane? I have got Riyas contact and have spoken to her on the phone. She can converse in English and she asked for 3k. She told me that she is dark but would give me an awesome time.

I also have Sapnas number and her pic is on whatsapp.

I am confused if I should try Riya or go with Sapna. Any pointers will be appreciated.

Thanks

DipakXxx
03-31-14, 02:36
Hi TR,

Welcome back sir! You are a legend in this forum.

There was also a post about the pink one in Bangalore forum, going by the rotation theory they might be from Mumbai. I like both of them so would be greatful if anyone can send me pointer for the pink one or the black one. Anyone had any experience of these two?

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?953-Bangalore&p=1518981#post1518981

Cheers.

I took the girl for 6 K in Mumbai. SP Roy. His new batch is excellent. Especially Trisha. She is expected in April first week in Mumbai. Stick to the max of 8 K. This rotating idea works in favor of SP & I am wracking my brains to break the strangle hold. Actually I have their (18) individual digits, but they are put up in safe houses in all cities & hence getting them to meet is next to impossible. The digits I have come into play when they get a break & go home. In the last 10 months I was able to meet only 3. Two in Mumbai & one in Raipur.

HotMale1984
03-31-14, 05:10
Just wanted a feedback if anyone of you have tried Kiran. She advertises on CL. Meeting her for coffee in the evening and if things works then vl head for real action. She asking for 20k for 3 hours. 1k for coffee meet. Has anybody tried her. She communicates through email and Kiran word is a part of her email ID. Please let me know. If this works. Vl have some good contact to share. What say.

WishForFun
03-31-14, 08:53
She is 40 plus, if you are into MILF's she is awesome. A complete GFE with a big round ass.Thanks Mach for info.

Is she had her own place and what about damage?

Shp2015
03-31-14, 10:06
She is 40 plus, if you are into MILF's she is awesome. A complete GFE with a big round ass.Hi,

Can you PM me her contact details, please.

Thrusting Rod
03-31-14, 13:41
There was also a post about the pink one in Bangalore forum, going by the rotation theory they might be from Mumbai.Check PM. Pink or Red is a Bong, age 25 & reverts when called as Moon Moon. All the best.

Thrusting Rod
03-31-14, 13:50
Hey Pradeen,

Is this Riya from Thane? I have got Riyas contact and have spoken to her on the phone. She can converse in English and she asked for 3k. She told me that she is dark but would give me an awesome time.

I also have Sapnas number and her pic is on whatsapp.

I am confused if I should try Riya or go with Sapna. Any pointers will be appreciated.

ThanksWhy not try both? Riya is from Thane & has a Keralite father & a Telugu Mom. She is worth a try as she is sincere in her job & good as well. She will agree for 2 K including room. But, she is really very dark complexioned. Sapna started from Ghatkopar & now changes locations quite frequently. Price range is the same. Riya is a better performer. Do file your FR.

Rajmalhothraaa
03-31-14, 14:17
Hello ISG member Mumbai,

I have a 6 hours stopover in Mumbai before my international flight. Is there any action within 5 min from the International Airport area? I don't want to go far and miss my flight (happened once).

Any help would be appreciated.

CoolStandly
03-31-14, 15:22
I have got the number of Madhuri from Thane. Age around 22. Has any of you friends tried her. Would be nice to know something about her.

Dev987
03-31-14, 16:08
She is actually the same who is to operate as Sonal Mehra on CL. I had encounter with her about three months back and was charged 5k for 2 hrs. She stays at Thane and works at a firm in Andheri. Her no. Ends with 6421. IMHO, she is even not worth 5k. She is short, plumb and has disproportionate figure.

Just wanted a feedback if anyone of you have tried Kiran. She advertises on CL. Meeting her for coffee in the evening and if things works then vl head for real action. She asking for 20k for 3 hours. 1k for coffee meet. Has anybody tried her. She communicates through email and Kiran word is a part of her email ID. Please let me know. If this works. Vl have some good contact to share. What say.

DesiDilruba
03-31-14, 17:07
Hello ISG member Mumbai,

I have a 6 hr stopover in Mumbai before my international flight. Is there any action within 5 min from the International Airport area? I don't want to go far and miss my flight (happened once).

Any help would be appreciated.What if you get caught during the action?

Better try where you are going out of India. Might he easier to get it there isn't it?

AmitAid
03-31-14, 17:16
Hello friends,

I am planing to visit Rnovr Chembur branch in this week. Want to know which one is better Madhavi, Tina or Karishma? Seniors please advice.

Zomie700
03-31-14, 17:30
Why not try both? Riya is from Thane & has a Keralite father & a Telugu Mom. She is worth a try as she is sincere in her job & good as well. She will agree for 2 K including room. But, she is really very dark complexioned. Sapna started from Ghatkopar & now changes locations quite frequently. Price range is the same. Riya is a better performer. Do file your FR.Can you please confirm few last digits of Riya's number.

Member #4225
03-31-14, 17:32
Thanks to Vicky.

I got a SP contact who can arrange model stuff from 8k to 25k +.

I tried this NRI one who was in Israel and gulf for sometime.

Good experience. Damage 8k.

Attaching pic.

Thanks Vicki.

Member #4225
03-31-14, 17:40
Got these Pics from SP. Anyone tried them.

Range 15-25k.

Merkin
03-31-14, 17:59
Your post does have a ring of sincerity. Visit Craig list, Locanto, SEA etc, Post FR's & if your genuineness comes through, you will recover the membership fee for sure.Thanks TR for the welcome.

Yes, I have tried all three sites. Picked Soma from there. Also tried Shalini S, who was again reviewed in this site. Fixed price for 6K for 2 hours, and in the last moment said that she would send someone else. I asked her to Whatsapp me the pic of the other girl, but never heard from her again. Ticked her off as unreliable, a view endorsed when I read about her here.

Another site I tried was IFF. I was in Kolkata. Contacted a girl called Sakshi. 7K for a couple of hours with place. She was okay. Mid-twenties, a bit of a tummy and efficiently mechanical. The place was a private company guest house. After the first shot, she gets a call that we have to vacate since someone is coming in unexpectedly. So though we have to really cut it short, it's still full price. Didn't argue, but I did feel cheated. Maybe Kolkata mongerers can shed more light on it.

Well now that I have a group of guys who know what the scene is, I can be more confident and check back with you guys before taking the plunge.

And in case, as a newbie if I am doing something wrong, please do tell me. I am still learning the ropes and would appreciate any corrections.

Thanks again for the welcome TR. And hello to the rest of you guys.

Mach0
03-31-14, 19:41
Thanks Mach for info.

Is she had her own place and what about damage?She manages the place and charges 3.5 k.

DipakXxx
03-31-14, 20:02
Thanks mate. You were missed for last many months.

I will try my luck and let you know.

Much appreciated.

Check PM. Pink or Red is a Bong, age 25 & reverts when called as Moon Moon. All the best.

Zarat
03-31-14, 20:34
Got a call from a fellow member here who was in Mumbai for a short while, and wanted to see the scene at the infamous Rock Bottom Juhu. Since I had also never been there and was curios to check it out, both of us reached there just before midnight on Sunday. The cover charge was 2k per person and the initial impression about the place was not too good.

The dance floor was starting to fill up but the quality of chicks was very average. Anyway, tried to make the best of the deal, roamed about drinking beer and towards the end of the night, saw a few better looking chicks arrive but most of them were already with other guys. The place shut down at 3 AM sharp after which the few chicks who were still not taken moved outside trying to strike a deal with the leaving customers. Talked to a group of 3 chicks who wanted 5k a shot, but I really wasn't looking to score, just wanted to see how the whole thing works. Tried to play along and negotiate with the girls but we were soon outbid by a group of old guys who took the girls with them.

All in all, its a different kind of setup and not the best way to score. I guess you have to go there a few times before any of the better looking chicks begin to recognize you, and then also play your cards right because most of them already are with other guys. I believe they have a ladies night some day of the week when the crowd is supposed to be better, it was pretty average on Sunday night. Other than that, its not a bad to go there once if you've never been there, drinking beer and watching chicks dance super enthusiastically to 'Gandi Baat" & "Baby Doll".

K Dols
04-01-14, 03:20
Thanks to Vicky.

Thanks Vicki.Yes she is Monica / Mona.

K Dols
04-01-14, 03:24
Is sp's no. Ended by 433?Sunnnny bhai, yes her number ends with 433 and girls pics are there in Kumarhot84 postings.

K Dols
04-01-14, 03:30

Range 15-25k.Yes some are hot and there is a Russian also. But I had spend between 10-15 and not 15-25k. So do bargain.

K Dols
04-01-14, 03:41

Range 15-25k.Dear Kumar,

Do learn to use the info you get from Fellow mongers wisely as you see over exposer to one service provider automatically kills the pleasure of the mongers. You have already jacked up the rates.

There were already reviews of mona / Monica and the some of the other girls. Your enquiries about their quality would have got replied had you gone thru the previous postings. Unfortunately in our over enthusiasm we destroy the very goods we have. Relax and take it easy. Allow discretion so that we all can have enjoyable moments.

Sydpat
04-01-14, 04:16
I have got the number of Madhuri from Thane. Age around 22. Has any of you friends tried her. Would be nice to know something about her.Can you share her number and her cost please.

Thank you

AjaySh
04-01-14, 04:51
Dude,

I guess she must be 50++. Many of my seniors from college were doing her claiming she was 40 then.

But those who want a PSE, she is the best recommended in the city. Haven't found anyone in Bombay who would give a PSE like her. Dosen't look more than 35, very fair and has maintained her body well.

She is 40 plus, if you are into MILF's she is awesome. A complete GFE with a big round ass.

HotChocolate80
04-01-14, 06:10
Tina is better.

Hello friends,

I am planing to visit Rnovr Chembur branch in this week. Want to know which one is better Madhavi, Tina or Karishma? Seniors please advice.

RahulMistry
04-01-14, 07:01
Does Riya number end with 136?

Why not try both? Riya is from Thane & has a Keralite father & a Telugu Mom. She is worth a try as she is sincere in her job & good as well. She will agree for 2 K including room. But, she is really very dark complexioned. Sapna started from Ghatkopar & now changes locations quite frequently. Price range is the same. Riya is a better performer. Do file your FR.

Jaideep
04-01-14, 07:35

Range 15-25k.Which SP is this- same as the Israeli one

Panda305
04-01-14, 10:16
I want to try Anita and Kashish at NL can anybody please PM me the SP number of NL who can provide me both.

HornyBoyForU
04-01-14, 10:41
Have received similar pics from a SP from CL, don't know if its genuine o no.

Range 15-25k.

Chico Charlie 1
04-01-14, 12:24
Dear Kumar / Vicky,

I have had this girl twice but on both occassions was thru a SP. Her name is mona / monica. She is a sweet girl.

Can either of you give me her direct number. I would like to meet her again. The SP has stopped business due to personal reasons.

Charlie.

Thanks to Vicky.

Good experience. Damage 8k.

Attaching pic.

Thanks Vicki.

Andy Arora
04-01-14, 13:13

Any help will be appreciated and reciprocatedHi,

Can you help me with the contact numbers and price charged for both?

Andy Arora
04-01-14, 13:15
Hi guys / seniors,

Thanks in advance to all.Hi,

Can you let me know details about ANNE the british lady. How is she?

Chad711
04-01-14, 16:12
Firstly hello to everyone,

I have been reading FR's on this site for a while now and though would register and say hello to all the people. I am pretty new to the mongering scene, however have some details of a girl called [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] and wanted to know if it willl be a good experience for a newbie. She's asking for 6K for 2 hrs with 1.5 K for hotel.

Many Thanks in advance and happy mongering to all you lovely people.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not foolng anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

RockyInstinct
04-01-14, 17:16
I got them from an SP last week, I confirmed the one of them and he stopped replying.

Range 15-25k.

Merkin
04-01-14, 17:32

I have been reading FR's on this site for a while now and though would register and say hello to all the people. I am pretty new to the mongering scene, however have some details of a girl called [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] And wanted to know if it willl be a good experience for a newbie. She's asking for 6K for 2 hrs with 1. 5 K for hotel.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not foolng anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks! Yeah I have had experience with her. I paid 5K for ST. Didn't need the hotel since I have a place. She is an okay looking girl. About five one or two. A little plump. Speaks okay English. No DFK. BBBJ, yes. But if you are newbie, I would avoid this one. And the reason is that she does not give you the GF experience. A bit too unenthusiastic and unsmiling for me. You want to have a nice time and not go through the motions mechanically. I have no intention of repeating her. Now it's your call.

BirdHsa
04-01-14, 18:24
Hello friends,

I am planing to visit Rnovr Chembur branch in this week. Want to know which one is better Madhavi, Tina or Karishma? Seniors please advice.Hi,

Visited the place last week. Had booked for Tina but had to go with Priya in the end. Maybe she was over booked. Experience was fun. Tina is better looking by Priya is not bad. Has nice racks and definitely gives better deep tissue massage. My opinion.

Regards

HotChocolate80
04-01-14, 18:58
Does her name start with M with digits ending 4718?

I have been reading FR's on this site for a while now and though would register and say hello to all the people. I am pretty new to the mongering scene, however have some details of a girl called [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] And wanted to know if it willl be a good experience for a newbie. She's asking for 6K for 2 hrs with 1. 5 K for hotel.

HotChocolate80
04-01-14, 19:04
Yes, her digit ends with 136. She is not a looker but will please with her service. If you are not fussed about looks, you can try her.

Does Riya number end with 136?

ServingYou2003
04-02-14, 00:34
Can you please confirm few last digits of Riya's number.Guys I had been with Riya a few months ago. She is very dark but carries a lovely attitude. No rush at all. She has a place in Thane. If you are not looking for beauty then you must go in for Riya.

Spanx
04-02-14, 03:50
Her current name is Soma Adhikari and old name was Muskaan. She is a dead fish. I would suggest stay away from her. She is sure money waste.

Spanx
04-02-14, 04:13
The 4th image is of Shefali she quotes 15k for ST.

Range 15-25k.

AjaySh
04-02-14, 04:47
They used to be with SP Sophia. However I guess Kashish is no longer in Bombay.

I want to try Anita and Kashish at NL can anybody please PM me the SP number of NL who can provide me both.

K Dols
04-02-14, 04:58
I got them from an SP last week, I confirmed the one of them and he stopped replying.Hi,

Think SP is very much active but the web publication has increaad her demand. Quality is good again I feel sudden demand cause some hiccup. So no ending with 433. Right?

RahulMistry
04-02-14, 05:13
I am trying to get in touch with her since last few days but her cell is switched off. My bad.

Yes, her digit ends with 136. She is not a looker but will please with her service. If you are not fussed about looks, you can try her.

RuffMeUp
04-02-14, 05:54

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not foolng anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks! This is the same Muskaan about whom many have reported that her services are not at all good. Better avoided.

Panda305
04-02-14, 07:21
They used to be with SP Sophia. However I guess Kashish is no longer in Bombay.Can you PM the SP number?

Chad711
04-02-14, 07:25
Yeah I have had experience with her. I paid 5K for ST. Didn't need the hotel since I have a place. She is an okay looking girl. About five one or two. A little plump. Speaks okay English. No DFK. BBBJ, yes. But if you are newbie, I would avoid this one. And the reason is that she does not give you the GF experience. A bit too unenthusiastic and unsmiling for me. You want to have a nice time and not go through the motions mechanically. I have no intention of repeating her. Now it's your call.Thanks Merkin for your feedback. I guess I will let this one pass. Will check for some other avenues. I don't have PM facility yet but soon will take it up.

Chad711
04-02-14, 07:31
Does her name start with M with digits ending 4718?I don't have her number had sent an email and got back a reply with pics and the name starts with S. But had read some other members saying the same girl with M who's now changed to S and since I am new I will go with their expertise and know how.

ServingYou2003
04-02-14, 10:41

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not foolng anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks! Is this Miss S Adhikari?

Wandere
04-02-14, 11:17
Hi can you let me know details about ANNE the british lady. HOw is she?Hey Guys,

British no way, I personally do not think she was air hostess too.

Each to his own!

Bhuppi1111
04-02-14, 11:33
I was in contact of a HW from Navi Mumbai but could not connected due to obvious reasons.

Finally, yesterday again called her to confirm her availability in the evening and she responded positively.

Met at pre-decided location and she was waiting in a vehicle to receive me. Moved to a hotel.

Fixed by her. Paid at counter and after completing formalities landed in a AC room.

She is very chubby and lively lady. She knows all sensitive points of man and knows how to activate the activities. Everything available except a. Which I do not like.

Relaxed 1.5 hrs spent. Almost all positions tried and cummed twice.

V Nice experience worth repeating.

Looks: 6-7/10

Body: 6/10

Attitude and Service : 10/10.

Damages: 3.5 + 0. 5 Room + 0.4 Etc Misc.

Will repeat.

Chad711
04-02-14, 11:49
Is this Miss S Adhikari?Yes that's the one.

BiziBoy2012
04-02-14, 13:09
Hi folks,

Could not get an off on Monday for gudi padwa. My colleague called from Chennai asking me if I could take a leave on Tuesday and meet him for a rendezvous that he has lined up in Kozhikode / Calicut. Asked him what's the scene and he told me he had some excitement lined up and was looking for company. Prodded him for more details and he assured me that's its a good blast he's looking forward to. And the big question was if I could fly down to cochin at about 08 am in the morning and we could catch a late night flight out of cochin for our respective returns, gave him an affirmative answer and booked my tickets accordingly. Was greeted at the cochin airport by him and we proceeded for some refreshments while awaiting the pick up guy. Calicut had no early morning flights and late night flights according to our schedule so opted for cochin airport as entry and exit point.

While having coffee he disclosed that he had some1 lined up for the whole day as he could not spare a night. And he disclosed her name. Could not believe my ears as he mumbled out the name. And he had her lined up at 100k for the day. A few of my senior friends are already aware of her name. But the catch was, she had a friend whose bungalow we were supposed to use near the guruvayur beach area while her maternal granny was away. He did not fancy her at all as she was in her early 30's and was an ex print model of the famous jeweller from this part of the country. He showed me her pic and I was interested immediately and he told he had her lined up at 25k. Took the liberty of finalizing on behalf of me as he knew what would be my taste.

As we were finishing up our snacks and coffee, he got a call and he nodded to move on as the pick up guy had arrived. Drove for about a cpl of hours and arrived at a quaint little bungalow nestled amid lush greenery with not a soul around and lawns perfectly mowed and walls 8 feet high.

We were welcomed by the ex model and invited over to the living room area. In the meanwhile the driver came behind us, and shook hands with my colleague and my colleague introduced him as the sp's younger brother who handled kerala side of the business. We all had tea and he left after conforming our return journey time and told us it would take upto 2 hrs 45 minutes to reach the airport if traffic hits us.

As soon as the guy left, she came in, in a black midi, introductions dispensed with, she led him into her room while I was lead away in another direction for my rendezvous. As soon as she bolted the door, she felt my crotch and before I could react, she had cupped my face with both her palms and gave me a good dfk. As if her life depended on it. Heavenly, it felt. Broke away from the kiss and unbuttoned her shirt and helped her out of her sports bra, grabbed her back and pulled her to feel her derriere. Nice round and taut. Let my hands explore her body, no love handles. Turned around a chair, sat on it and made her sit in my lap, and ran my finger up her thighs to feel her lower lips, no panties, felt nice. Suckled on her titties and stood her up, ran my fingers along the skirt and helped the zipper lower itself. Grabbed 1 leg to rest it on my shoulder. Let my tongue explore her inner thighs and gently pushed it inside to feel her clitoris. She was as clean shaven. Flat tummy, round titties, a little bigger areolae then I normally like, and erect nipples. I felt that she had not made out for quite a while now.

Loved doing DATY as she had a good clean pussy, could make out that she was sex starved for a long time may be. After a few minutes she helped me out of my trousers and did an average BBBJ which I had her stop because she was hurting me by using her teeth accidentally. Put the cover on and banged her in miss. Shot my load in the cover. Cleaned up and sat for small talk. Changed into shorts and tees. Conversation veered towards our respective lives and lifestyles and she accepted the presence of the casting couch syndrome in the system and even admitted to it happening to her.

Anyways then after some time I asked her if she was ready for round 2 and she was pleased, as she was hesitating in asking for it. Again started with dfk and DATY and guided her for the BBBJ, this time it was much better but not the best. Just could not have enough of DATY, definitely one the best pussy.

This time had her do wot and rcg. Came and cleaned up, meanwhile there was a knock on the door and my colleague and his gal were there, ganged up in the living room area and decided to order lunch from a distant restaurant, my colleague called up the sp and asked him to pick up the lunch and deliver it to us as a favour which he obligingly did. Took us about nearly a couple of hours for lunch time. After some chit chat and a few jokes, my gal whispered something in the other girls ear and she led me out of the house into a well maintained garden and amidst some bushes to reveal a gap and a mattress and a couple of pillows laid out in between.

At first could not figure it out but then she whispered that she would love to make it out in the garden, asked her about her neighbors and servants. She gestured towards a 10 ft wall running along the backside of the house and that the shrubs was the area in which she normally fantasized having sex and quite a few times masturbated as well. Suddenly I grabbed her along her waist and pulled her towards me, planting a dfk, she responded very well and quickly we got out of our shorts and tees and were rollicking on the mattress amidst the shrubs. She was loving my DATY and asked me to lick her again. Finger fucked her first and let her juices flow, tasted like matured old wine, she rocked once with a huge orgasm and then she started a BBBJ. This time she was better at it, did her best and I asked her to turn around for doggy. Felt fantastic in the open air surrounded by shrubs. Came in the cover, cleaned ourselves with tissues which she had put over there before.

Returned into the house and the my colleague was sitting there, saw my girl wink at her friend and she proceeded out into the garden.

She made us some tea and we had some snacks and tea. By now we were very comfy with each other.

Saw the time and it was already 5pm, just had a few of hours before leaving for Mumbai. Went into the room and washed my self up and was about to get dressed and there was a knock on the door and opened it to see her standing. Asked her inside, sat for a few minutes chatting and she got up to plant a kiss but I grabbed her and asked her if she was alright in making out 1 last time as we might never come across each other again.

Kissed her and she was out of her clothes in a jiffy, did 69 and had a wonderful time, screwed her in doggy again and erupted in cover.

Had shower together and got dressed, meanwhile the sp called to confirmed that he was on the way. My colleague was also by now ready and we said our adieus to the girls and left.

Whilst on the way back, my colleague had a blast it seems from his excitement and he was quite happy and vociferous about it in the car, meanwhile I just pondered and gave a wry smile over how lucky to have got away with so little damage to the pocket for a fair days outing.

Arrived at the airport and my colleague left first, was waiting in the departure area and suddenly noticed the cafeteria and realized how hungry I was for we had skipped dinner. Had a few morsels reflecting a day well spent

P. S. Would not like to compare the experience I had a few nights ago in Chennai to this 1 as I feel as the satisfaction part on receiving a fabulous BBBJ and anal sex was very high, in fact perfect. But here it was more happiness quotient. No anal sex or lack of good BBBJ skills notwithstanding.

May be the ambience has a role to play in this high end game as well.

Cheers

Happy mongering

Sorry folks for the long FR.

Zarat
04-02-14, 14:01
HI FOLKS.

P. S. Would not like to compare the experience I had a few nights ago in Chennai to this 1 as I feel as the satisfaction part on receiving a fabulous BBBJ and anal sex was very high, in fact perfect. But here it was more happiness quotient. No anal sex or lack of good BBBJ skills notwithstanding.

Cheers

Happy mongering

Sorry folks for the long FR.Wow, excellent FR dude. Seems you are having a great time down south and now I am a little bit jealous.

Jaideep
04-02-14, 14:11
Hi,

Visited the place last week. Had booked for Tina but had to go with Priya in the end. Maybe she was over booked. Experience was fun. Tina is better looking by Priya is not bad. Has nice racks and definitely gives better deep tissue massage. My opinion.

RegardsDid you get extras and What was the damage?

Andy Arora
04-02-14, 15:07
Hey Guys,

British no way, I personally do not think she was air hostess too.

Each to his own!Agreed, is it possible for you to PM me the contact details?

Thanks

Dev987
04-02-14, 18:13
Is it possible to give any further indications to her identity. Thanks.

I was in contact of a HW from Navi Mumbai but could not connected due to obvious reasons.

Finally, yesterday again called her to confirm her availability in the evening and she responded positively.

Met at pre-decided location and she was waiting in a vehicle to receive me. Moved to a hotel.

Fixed by her. Paid at counter and after completing formalities landed in a AC room.

She is very chubby and lively lady. She knows all sensitive points of man and knows how to activate the activities. Everything available except a. Which I do not like.

Relaxed 1. 5 hrs spent. Almost all positions tried and cummed twice.

V Nice experience worth repeating.

Looks: 6-7/10.

Attitude and Service : 10/10.

Damages: 3. 5 + 0. 5 Room + 0. 4 Etc Misc.

Will repeat.

BirdHsa
04-02-14, 19:15
Did you get extras and What was the damage?Hi,

Extras are definitely on in Renovar. She asked upfront. Paid 1500 to her for HJ + TL. Its more than what I have paid to Tina. Anyways Priya did really work me up before the extras!

Raj Ayan Goa
04-02-14, 21:38
Hi guys,

I am new to the forum. Settled in Goa. Went to Mumbai for one night one day business trip. Was staying at a hotel in Colaba. The moment I got down from my cab. Another cab driver approached me and asked if I wanted to go to a club. Or wanted other "fun" in Mumbai. Took his number. Went to hotel and cleaned up. Called him after dinner and drinks at Leopord cafe. Came to pick me up. Took a place about 10 mins from causeway. Didn't know where as haven't stayed in Mumbai before. Another guy was threre to meet me. Took me up a building. Asked my for my range. Top of his list was 6k. Got 4 gals. Good looking but small tits. Next was 3.5 k a little plump but liked a NE chick. Had huge boobs. Room was clean. AC with a washroom. Orderer booze and cigarettes and then she started. Nice bubbly gal. Smiled a lot. Kissed me. Had drinks and puffs and then she started. Gave a BJ. Not too great. Couldn't cum. So took a break after 15 mins. Had more drinks. Then she started kissing my nipples and stroking me. God it felt good. Did it for a while followed by girl on top. Was good. Changed to doggy style and came. She cleaned herself and my johny. Another round of booze and puffs and she started again. Gave a BJ. Directed her to be slow. Was great. Came again. Spoke for some more time. Turns out she is also from Goa. She gave a full body massage for a shirt while. Gave her number. Over all great. Was abig mirror on the side. Which made it even better.

Looks: 7/10

Attitude and Service: 10/10

Damages: 3.5 + 0.2 Booze+ 0.5 Taxi.

Will repeat.

Have his number with me. Would love to share.

Spanx
04-03-14, 06:07
You can wattsapp her. She checks it thrice a day.

I am trying to get in touch with her since last few days but her cell is switched off. My bad.

Aaraardee
04-03-14, 06:27
Fantastic FR boss. Looks like it was really worth all your effort and time.

HI FOLKS.

Could not get an off on Monday for gudi padwa. My colleague called from Chennai asking me if I could take a leave on Tuesday and meet him for a rendezvous that he has lined up in Kozhikode / Calicut. Asked him what's the scene and he told me he had some excitement lined up and was looking for company. Prodded him for more details and he assured me that's its a good blast he's looking forward to. And the big question was if I could fly down to cochin at about 08 am in the morning and we could catch a late night flight out of cochin for our respective returns, gave him an affirmative answer and booked my tickets accordingly. Was greeted at the cochin airport by him and we proceeded for some refreshments while awaiting the pick up guy. Calicut had no early morning flights and late night flights according to our schedule so opted for cochin airport as entry and exit point.

While having coffee he disclosed that he had some1 lined up for the whole day as he could not spare a night. And he disclosed her name. Could not believe my ears as he mumbled out the name. And he had her lined up at 100k for the day. A few of my senior friends are already aware of her name. But the catch was, she had a friend whose bungalow we were supposed to use near the guruvayur beach area while her maternal granny was away. He did not fancy her at all as she was in her early 30's and was an ex print model of the famous jeweller from this part of the country. He showed me her pic and I was interested immediately and he told he had her lined up at 25k. Took the liberty of finalizing on behalf of me as he knew what would be my taste.

As we were finishing up our snacks and coffee, he got a call and he nodded to move on as the pick up guy had arrived. Drove for about a cpl of hours and arrived at a quaint little bungalow nestled amid lush greenery with not a soul around and lawns perfectly mowed and walls 8 feet high.

We were welcomed by the ex model and invited over to the living room area. In the meanwhile the driver came behind us, and shook hands with my colleague and my colleague introduced him as the sp's younger brother who handled kerala side of the business. We all had tea and he left after conforming our return journey time and told us it would take upto 2 hrs 45 minutes to reach the airport if traffic hits us.

As soon as the guy left, she came in, in a black midi, introductions dispensed with, she led him into her room while I was lead away in another direction for my rendezvous. As soon as she bolted the door, she felt my crotch and before I could react, she had cupped my face with both her palms and gave me a good dfk. As if her life depended on it. Heavenly, it felt. Broke away from the kiss and unbuttoned her shirt and helped her out of her sports bra, grabbed her back and pulled her to feel her derriere. Nice round and taut. Let my hands explore her body, no love handles. Turned around a chair, sat on it and made her sit in my lap, and ran my finger up her thighs to feel her lower lips, no panties, felt nice. Suckled on her titties and stood her up, ran my fingers along the skirt and helped the zipper lower itself. Grabbed 1 leg to rest it on my shoulder. Let my tongue explore her inner thighs and gently pushed it inside to feel her clitoris. She was as clean shaven. Flat tummy, round titties, a little bigger areolae then I normally like, and erect nipples. I felt that she had not made out for quite a while now.

Loved doing DATY as she had a good clean pussy, could make out that she was sex starved for a long time may be. After a few minutes she helped me out of my trousers and did an average BBBJ which I had her stop because she was hurting me by using her teeth accidentally. Put the cover on and banged her in miss. Shot my load in the cover. Cleaned up and sat for small talk. Changed into shorts and tees. Conversation veered towards our respective lives and lifestyles and she accepted the presence of the casting couch syndrome in the system and even admitted to it happening to her.

Anyways then after some time I asked her if she was ready for round 2 and she was pleased, as she was hesitating in asking for it. Again started with dfk and DATY and guided her for the BBBJ, this time it was much better but not the best. Just could not have enough of DATY, definitely one the best pussy.

This time had her do wot and rcg. Came and cleaned up, meanwhile there was a knock on the door and my colleague and his gal were there, ganged up in the living room area and decided to order lunch from a distant restaurant, my colleague called up the sp and asked him to pick up the lunch and deliver it to us as a favour which he obligingly did. Took us about nearly a couple of hours for lunch time. After some chit chat and a few jokes, my gal whispered something in the other girls ear and she led me out of the house into a well maintained garden and amidst some bushes to reveal a gap and a mattress and a couple of pillows laid out in between.

At first could not figure it out but then she whispered that she would love to make it out in the garden, asked her about her neighbors and servants. She gestured towards a 10 ft wall running along the backside of the house and that the shrubs was the area in which she normally fantasized having sex and quite a few times masturbated as well. Suddenly I grabbed her along her waist and pulled her towards me, planting a dfk, she responded very well and quickly we got out of our shorts and tees and were rollicking on the mattress amidst the shrubs. She was loving my DATY and asked me to lick her again. Finger fucked her first and let her juices flow, tasted like matured old wine, she rocked once with a huge orgasm and then she started a BBBJ. This time she was better at it, did her best and I asked her to turn around for doggy. Felt fantastic in the open air surrounded by shrubs. Came in the cover, cleaned ourselves with tissues which she had put over there before.

Returned into the house and the my colleague was sitting there, saw my girl wink at her friend and she proceeded out into the garden.

She made us some tea and we had some snacks and tea. By now we were very comfy with each other.

Saw the time and it was already 5pm, just had a few of hours before leaving for Mumbai. Went into the room and washed my self up and was about to get dressed and there was a knock on the door and opened it to see her standing. Asked her inside, sat for a few minutes chatting and she got up to plant a kiss but I grabbed her and asked her if she was alright in making out 1 last time as we might never come across each other again.

Kissed her and she was out of her clothes in a jiffy, did 69 and had a wonderful time, screwed her in doggy again and erupted in cover.

Had shower together and got dressed, meanwhile the sp called to confirmed that he was on the way. My colleague was also by now ready and we said our adieus to the girls and left.

Whilst on the way back, my colleague had a blast it seems from his excitement and he was quite happy and vociferous about it in the car, meanwhile I just pondered and gave a wry smile over how lucky to have got away with so little damage to the pocket for a fair days outing.

Arrived at the airport and my colleague left first, was waiting in the departure area and suddenly noticed the cafeteria and realized how hungry I was for we had skipped dinner. Had a few morsels reflecting a day well spent

Cheers

Happy mongering

Cybram
04-03-14, 06:32
Any one has Komal's new number. Early 30s. Old number used to end in 782.

JRandal
04-03-14, 06:51
Great FR sirji, you have certainly started to get a liking for south.

HI FOLKS.

FromMumbai
04-03-14, 07:05
Yes that's the one.She is Muskan also call herself as Soma. Nothing to write about, so many coments you will find in the forum itself. Her number ends with 718.

FunLover100
04-03-14, 08:14
Hey Raj. Nice FR and glad that Bombay treated you well. I am close to Colaba but have always struggled to find any quality action here. Would love to get this number - but you don't have PM?

Hi guys,

I am new to the forum. Settled in Goa. Went to Mumbai for one night one day business trip. Was staying at a hotel in Colaba.

Looks: 7/10.

Attitude and Service: 10/10.

Damages: 3. 5 + 0. 2 Booze+ 0. 5 Taxi.

Will repeat.

Have his number with me. Would love to share.

Pam007
04-03-14, 11:13
Fantastic experience and well presented bro.

Big money brings huge fun. Keep it coming.

HI FOLKS.

Could not get an off on Monday for gudi padwa. My colleague called from Chennai asking me if I could take a leave on Tuesday and meet him for a rendezvous that he has lined up in Kozhikode / Calicut. Asked him what's the scene and he told me he had some excitement lined up and was looking for company. Prodded him for more details and he assured me that's its a good blast he's looking forward to. And the big question was if I could fly down to cochin at about 08 am in the morning and we could catch a late night flight out of cochin for our respective returns, gave him an affirmative answer and booked my tickets accordingly. Was greeted at the cochin airport by him and we proceeded for some refreshments while awaiting the pick up guy. Calicut had no early morning flights and late night flights according to our schedule so opted for cochin

HornyBoyForU
04-03-14, 12:14
Hi members,

Saw an ad on Loc about a housewife at Ghatkopar, who offers all services including CIM and Anal (Charges Extra for both) , e-mailed her twice regarding price and pics but she did not disclose both, she just asked me to come to Ghatkopar and mail. Has any member tried her services. Any reviews with charges. Any info would be of great help as I'm planning to go.

Thanks

Newbee Joy
04-03-14, 12:26
Another fantasy, very well put through.

Congrats,

Joy

HI FOLKS.

Cheers

Happy mongering

HornyBoyForU
04-03-14, 14:38
I've always fantasized to do it with a TV Actress or a small time Movie star (As big ones are too pricey + mechanical and no GFE) although have had the pleasure of doing one celebrity (Truly GFE) thanks to my friends but apart from that whichever SP I've spoken to has given exorbitant prices and no names / pics given. Hence always thought might be fake or something. Budget is not a problem but the SP should be genuine. If any members have any reliable people then please PM me.

Thanks

BiziBoy2012
04-03-14, 15:05
Amazing review buddy.

Was the place cost included in what you paid or was it additional.

I am fetish for the Bush fun. Indeed lucky.Hiya buddy

Add an extra 25k for the incidentals like air tickets, lunch. Cabfare to and fro from cochin was paid by my colleague. Also do include parking charges at Mumbai airport of 1. 1k.

Cheers

Happy mongering

BiziBoy2012
04-03-14, 15:08
Fantastic FR boss. Looks like it was really worth all your effort and time.Yes buddy, it was worth the effort and time spent for travelling

Cheers

Happy mongering

HornyBoyForU
04-03-14, 15:14
Superb buddy, how come I don't have such friends.

Cheers

Yes buddy, it was worth the effort and time spent for travelling

Cheers

Happy mongering

BonesV
04-03-14, 18:22
Hi guys,

I am new to the forum. Settled in Goa. Went to Mumbai for one night one day business trip. Was staying at a hotel in Colaba. The moment I got down from my cab. Another cab driver approached me and asked if I wanted to go to a club. Or wanted other "fun" in Mumbai. Took his number. Went to hotel and cleaned up. Called him after dinner and drinks at Leopord cafe. Came to pick me up. Took a place about 10 mins from causeway. Didn't know where as haven't stayed in Mumbai before. Another guy was threre to meet me. Took me up a building. Asked my for my range. Top of his list was 6k. Got 4 gals. Good looking but small tits. Next was 3. 5 k a little plump but liked a NE chick. Had huge boobs. Room was clean. AC with a washroom. Orderer booze and cigarettes and then she started. Nice bubbly gal. Smiled a lot. Kissed me. Had drinks and puffs and then she started. Gave a BJ. Not too great. Couldn't cum. So took a break after 15 mins. Had more drinks. Then she started kissing my nipples and stroking me. God it felt good. Did it for a while followed by girl on top. Was good. Changed to doggy style and came. She cleaned herself and my johny. Another round of booze and puffs and she started again. Gave a BJ. Directed her to be slow. Was great. Came again. Spoke for some more time...Hi bro,

Looks like you ended up in NL. Anyways would be great if you share the number although you don't have PM it seems.

FreeChuck
04-03-14, 23:20
Hey fellow mongers,

I'm posting one of my experience in Mumbai which took place in Chembur region. I had contacted SP through classifieds in Mumbai mirror, just selected one of the number randomly and dialed him. He asked me to come near to RK studio & I reached there in half hour. I had to call him again asking him to send the girl soon, after which a girl contacted me through her own mobile asking my exact location. She came within 5 mins, girl was of average looks but jhony was dry so agreed, hoping of better bargain. She asked my the rate which SP has fixed upon which told her to make call to him as I wanted to bargain. Rate was fixed at 2. 5 k, then we went off to a average lodge with good hygiene. Now major thing, girl didn't show much of attitude, agreed for DFK, BBJ. Did both mish and doggy style. Asked whether backhole was on platter, she resisted initially as she had never done that but agreed later on condition if it doesn't pain a lot. Tried back hole but failed to do so inspite of repeated try, badly missed some anal cream (would definitely carry next time). Girl looked to be in 23-25, also had birthmarks. Her number ends with 392.

Looks: 5/10

Body: 7/10 (as I like petite body)

Attitude and Service: 8/10.

Damages: 2.5 + 0.1 Booze+ 0.5 place + 1k tip (happy, she agreed to do anal next time in lieu).

BiziBoy2012
04-04-14, 09:47
Another fantasy, very well put through.

Congrats,

JoyDUDE

Fantasy for some, but I have lived it.

Cheers

Happy mongering

Always Yours
04-04-14, 11:27
Hey Guys,

I am from Delhi and am coming to your city for a couple of days either tomorrow or next weekend. Cn you guys help and I can return favours though only in Delhi. Really good stuff including those who take incalls in a 5 star and you don't have to bother booking anything. But please give me genuine contacts.

Merkin
04-04-14, 19:00
Hi guys,

First of all, please do forgive me if I have breached any etiquette here. I am a newbie here.

Just a few observations after watching this forum for some time.

I am a bit put-off mongering in India, since it's expensive compared to other countries. 50 Euros in Amsterdam will get you the basics with a more than decent woman. Thailand is not expensive. Here a ST with a decent woman seems to cost 15K. At least what all the ads say. I am not grudging the women their money, but feel that most of them don't really get their hands on the complete money. Maybe the cost is higher due to LE activities. I don't know. But it seems to my inexperienced eyes that you are better off mongering in other countries rather than here. Maybe the senior members here can shed more light on it.

Here's another observation. In this forum, people who are posting reviews seem to forget that we (or maybe just me) don't want graphic details of their sexual act. Rather, I would enjoy their description of the woman and advice to other members about the person getting reviewed. So before making a commitment, members of this forum get a true picture and are not misled or duped.

Maybe it's just my inexperience talking. If it does, I beg forgiveness.

I also mined into some of the older posts, and there is a wealth sitting there. Including how mongering is not all about finding the active set, but also about creating new opportunities through patience and perseverance. This was a post from a senior member here some time ago about a NE girl working in a restaurant in Pune. Thank you sir.

My request you to you senior members is to repost some of these stuff for the newbies here.

Finally, an invitation to all you guys to drop over for a drink. I drink and serve rum and paani. I'll get you a Coke too. But you are free to carry your fancier booze. I stay alone and am strictly heterosexual. I stay less than a 30 minute drive from the domestic airport. PM me, if you want to catch up for a drink.

IndianCas
04-05-14, 08:22
You can wattsapp her. She checks it thrice a day.Please assist in locating. Please give full number.

MarcoPolo123
04-05-14, 08:45
Having lived abroad and travelling around the the world I agree with the observation on cost.

Secondly there is an intent to serve and you get quality experience. There have been very few occasions when the whole experience has been absolutely smooth here. Lets enjoy what's on offer.

Hi guys,

First of all, please do forgive me if I have breached any etiquette here. I am a newbie here.

I am a bit put-off mongering in India, since it's expensive compared to other countries. 50 Euros in Amsterdam will get you the basics with a more than decent woman. Thailand is not expensive. Here a ST with a decent woman seems to cost 15K. At least what all the ads say. I am not grudging the women their money, but feel that most of them don't really get their hands on the complete money. Maybe the cost is higher due to LE activities. I don't know. But it seems to my inexperienced eyes that you are better off mongering in other countries rather than here...

Peter Patros
04-05-14, 09:51
People who are posting reviews seem to forget that we (or maybe just me) don't want graphic details of their sexual act. Rather, I would enjoy their description of the woman and advice to other members.[/QUOTE]I agree graphic descriptions of the action is not a useful guide to the reader. We need to know location, cost as well as description and ratings of the gals.

FunUnlimited
04-05-14, 10:05
Hey anyone,

Update review about the girls which posted ad in CL and SEA.

Riya from Thane in SEA 2.5k, Soma in CL 3k to 12k, Sapna in CL 3k, Sanjna in CL 6k, Yamini in CL,

Which 1 is better to go with?

Thrusting Rod
04-05-14, 10:55
I also mined into some of the older posts, and there is a wealth sitting there. Including how mongering is not all about finding the active set, but also about creating new opportunities through patience and perseverance. This was a post from a senior member here some time ago about a NE girl working in a restaurant in Pune. Thank you sir.Well put. And, I thank you for the compliment.

TR

AmitGautam
04-05-14, 12:43
Had a wonderful evening two days back at Kolkata. Thanks to a senior member from Kolkata forum who provided me with a good SP's number.

As I was staying in a relative's house, I had taken a Incall service. SP provided with some choices of which I picked one and proceeded to central Kolkata.

The place took me by surprise. It was a nice big, very big accommodation right beside an office.

The chick was one with awesome boobs. Gave a very GFE. Had a very sweet body smell which worked my johny very well. Gave a very good DFK. The best thing was that she was very obliging. Had good talk about her studies and career while licking her tight pussy.

Moaned a lot while my johny did the talking.

Overall a nice experience. Anybody wants to visit kolkata may pm me and I can give her contact and ref. She can visit ITC, Park Hotel, Hotel Hindustan International

Attaching her pic.

Body: 7/10 (heavier side)

Boobs: 9/10

GFE: 8/10

Smile: 9/10

Cost: 9k (will come down without SP) 1ST.

Rajarao
04-05-14, 13:56
I got the number of this girl Jannat sometime back and now contacted her. Her number ends with 7709. She asked for 7k with accommodation, but not coming down below 5k. Can some fellow mongers advice me whether she is worth 5k and her service levels.

Thanks

Thrusting Rod
04-05-14, 16:31
Have received several PM's reference Moon Moon. I sent required details to the first member who had asked by PM. Thereafter I received PM's all asking for the details of Moon Moon. Have not replied. Friends, I did not respond because it would have resulted in Moon Moon & her SP increasing the rate. Have we all forgotten Kirti & Priya Kaur? I did not want that to happen again, where Moon Moon gets peddled by SP for 25 K when she is now available for 6 K (SP asking price is 8 K in Mumbai). Hope you understand.

TR

Member #4440
04-05-14, 17:09
After many official and domestic hurdles I got a time to bang her. Yesterday called her and fixed for today afternoon. Reached at 3 hath naka at 12:30 she came infront of ICICI bank we took auto and went to hotel. Can't mention name here bt on Nashik road. She had weared salwar only no bra and Nicker. Paid room charges 750 AC room for 2 hrs. Ordered KF strong and drank in her style. She removed all cloth and weared nicker and bra like English movie she sat on my thigh we drank DFK. She wanted to fuck on sofa while drinking bt couldn't possible. She was experiencing some effect on her of KF beer. Fucked her in missionary pressed her boob very hard. First was not so long. I washed after shot. Then chit chated as she is very talkative but very chitter chatter. Was telling about her figure, like modeling, various offer of ads. Her yoga class etc and how she is sexy and people likes here all over the session. She gave me awesome blow job without cover and made me ready for second. Second was WOT very agreesive and AC main pasina aa gaya. After second round she again made me ready for very good blow job and that time Doggy style. We enjoyed lot off.

She might be 35+/around 35 yrs HW having 2 kids, Punjabi lady good in service, no hurry. No Nakhraas.

Cost 2. 5 K for 3 shot.

UPop99
04-05-14, 18:17
I have been to visiting India for last year for work but never thought about mongering because of all LE activities. This time I decided to take the plunge and started contacting few members for contacts. Thanks to CoolDuke007 and AjaySh, I was able to hook up with an Indie Anita. I was desperate enough to pick her even though she didn't match my taste. Wasn't a good experience overall so don't want to go into details. You can ask CoolDuke007 for ref.

Eventually, I decided to contact few ads from SEA and was able to hook up with Kyra. It was quite easy to setup with her because she is very prompt in response. She is a little bit heavier for my taste but her wild attitude more than compensates for it. I had scheduled for a full night so the damage was quite high which I was open for. Without going into too any details, I can safely say it was a great GF experience.

Anyways, I am hoping that my next trip would be a little more eventful. I am looking for really high end providers which seem hard to find or unreasonably expensive (more than some famous porn stars in hollywood). Didn't even have any luck from Ruchi Malhotra / Rahul because of schedule conflicts.

I would really appreciate if some seniors could share their contacts. I don't have contacts to share in India but if you are in California, I would be glad to help you with mongering there.

Krishnaleela
04-05-14, 19:40
After many official and domestic hurdles I got a time to bang her. Yesterday called her and fixed for today afternoon. Reached at 3 hath naka at 12:30 she came infront of ICICI bank we took auto and went to hotel. Can't mention name here bt on Nashik road. She had weared salwar only no bra and Nicker. Paid room charges 750 AC room for 2 hrs. Ordered KF strong and drank in her style. She removed all cloth and weared nicker and bra like English movie she sat on my thigh we drank DFK. She wanted to fuck on sofa while drinking bt couldn't possible. She was experiencing some effect on her of KF beer. Fucked her in missionary pressed her boob very hard. FIRST WAS not so long. I washed after shot. Then chit chated as she is very talkative but very chitter chatter. Was telling about her figure, like modeling, various offer of ads. Her yoga class etc and how she is sexy and people likes here all over the session. She gave me awesome blow job without cover and made me ready for second. Second was WOT very agreesive and AC main pasina aa gaya. After second round she again made me ready for very good blow job and that time Doggy style. We enjoyed lot off.

She might be 35+/around 35 yrs HW having 2 kids, Punjabi lady good in service, no hurry. No Nakhraas.

Cost 2. 5 K for 3 shot.Kindly pm her no. Pic and hotels name and address

Ayush
04-05-14, 20:45
Hi Merkin,

You are very correct. Finding good sex in India is a matter of luck and yes. Perseverance. I have been mongering in Mumbai for close to seven years and although I have moved to Delhi, I feel your pain here. India is a stupid society and under layers of hierarchy hence although there is a demand and supply, there is a fat lot of 'dalals' or pimps at highest levels. Due to the hypocritical nature of our society we are not able to make prostitution legal and hence exploitation occurs. Ultimately ending in higher price and an artificial choking of supply. And frankly I feel that Indian women are such novices in art of pleasing men sexually because till now they have been told that the belly is where it ends. Plus, I know this is controversial statement, I find that taken generically Indian women are much less beautiful or sexually liberated than most countries. Which means that the demand of beautiful sexually charged women far outweighs supply. Infact you will expierance that with money you will get a gorgeous woman who will lie down and expect you to 'do' the deed. After all she is on the top of the demand pyramid and frankly to expect her to work? Naah not happening. Sadly this will remain till women get out of the mentality that sexually enjoying is somehow 'bad'. Centuries of victorian prudency and fuedal structure will take some time to die down.

However till opening of society happens, there are leakages happening at all places. This forum is one such flood. PM me, will pass down some old contacts. But as a man who has mongered extensively in South Africa and Europe I can tell you that the quality in India is third class but when jhonny is up and saluting. You got to pay it homage somehow!

Let me see what I can do to ease your pain. And please be careful about open invitations. Not a great thing on the outset (take it from a guy who has been there).

Ciao!

Hi guys,

I am a bit put-off mongering in India, since it's expensive compared to other countries. 50 Euros in Amsterdam will get you the basics with a more than decent woman. Thailand is not expensive. Here a ST with a decent woman seems to cost 15K. At least what all the ads say. I am not grudging the women their money, but feel that most of them don't really get their hands on the complete money. Maybe the cost is higher due to LE activities. I don't know. But it seems to my inexperienced eyes that you are better off mongering in other countries rather than here. Maybe the senior members here can shed more light on it...

On The Wings
04-05-14, 20:47
After second round she again made me ready for very good blow job and that time Doggy style. We enjoyed lot off.She might be 35+/around 35 yrs HW having 2 kids, Punjabi lady good in service, no hurry. No Nakhraas.Cost 2. 5 K for 3 shot.And for all this. Just 2.5K? Not even the price for 2 becks + taxes. Hmm. Sometimes. Some under quote themselves. That's India.

TallGuy73
04-05-14, 21:04
Hi guys,

How are you all?

I have got a lead from one Kanchan from Andh (W) she is busty 32. I love the busty type. Don't we all?

Well she is charging 15K for 2 hrs + 2K for AC hotel. Price not negotiable.

Anyone heard or has experienced her services? Please provide your reviews on her.

Cheers

PiyushJoshi
04-06-14, 05:27
Hello all,

I am new to mongering. After reading most of the post I would like to try renover MP at Chembur.

I would like to try Tina as most of you have recommended her.

Can you guys please tell me what is the rate at counter and what are the extras for the service and what all service she provides?

Thanks & regards,

P

HotMale1984
04-06-14, 06:28
Guys,

Please beware of Justin. Or Jatin. He is a liar. We agreed to exchange numbers while I share mine some week back. He is still finding every possible excuse to avoid sharing his contacts. Request to group admin to block him from accessing info on this forum. Cheater of class 1 he is.

Jaideep
04-06-14, 06:56
Have received several PM's reference Moon Moon. I sent required details to the first member who had asked by PM. Thereafter I received PM's all asking for the details of Moon Moon. Have not replied. Friends, I did not respond because it would have resulted in Moon Moon & her SP increasing the rate. Have we all forgotten Kirti & Priya Kaur? I did not want that to happen again, where Moon Moon gets peddled by SP for 25 K when she is now available for 6 K (SP asking price is 8 K in Mumbai). Hope you understand.

TRFair enough.

Wish I was the first guy to PM you

K Dols
04-06-14, 07:02
Dear Kumar / Vicky,

I have had this girl twice but on both occassions was thru a SP. Her name is mona / monica. She is a sweet girl.

Can either of you give me her direct number. I would like to meet her again. The SP has stopped business due to personal reasons.

Charlie.You mean Mona of Borivali. Mother of a teen. Yes she is active and definetely good in service.

Member #4440
04-06-14, 07:39
Same is here I ve received lot of PM requesting her digits. Such things happened in Pune forum a Kothrud lady was available in 3K for ST increased her rate now 5K and I had fixed her for night at 6. 5 now says 10K. THIS should not happen here and not to rise her rate.

Rajarao
04-06-14, 08:33
Do not be desperate for Rajji. She is not worth of 1k also. I availed her services few years ago for 1. 5k. She is slim, black, very small boobs, talking too much and OLD. Normally, she asks you to take room at a hotel at Thane East.

StarMonger99
04-06-14, 08:46
I think she is not in to this bussiness.

If yes you are damn lucky to have that hottie.

AmarForFun
04-06-14, 08:48
Had a wonderful evening two days back at Kolkata. Thanks to a senior member from Kolkata forum who provided me with a good SP's number.

As I was staying in a relative's house, I had taken a Incall service. SP provided with some choices of which I picked one and proceeded to central Kolkata.

The place took me by surprise. It was a nice big, very big accommodation right beside an office.

The chick was one with awesome boobs. Gave a very GFE. Had a very sweet body smell which worked my johny very well. Gave a very good DFK. The best thing was that she was very obliging. Had good talk about her studies and career while licking her tight pussy.

Moaned a lot while my johny did the talking.

Overall a nice experience. Anybody wants to visit kolkata may pm me and I can give her contact and ref. She can visit ITC, Park Hotel, Hotel Hindustan International...Really nice catch bro.

HotMale1984
04-06-14, 09:20
Got this contact from friend of mine. She is an independent and is a high class college girl. Called her and fix up an appointment. Reached her place in Juhu at 12 noon. She welcome me with a nice hug. We sat in her drawing room for a while. Ordered pizza and coke and started chit chatting. Moved to her bedroom. And started foreplay. We removed our clothes and got into the most amazing lip lock of my life. Totally lost into it. She has rocking boobs almost 34 or 35 for her 5'3 stature they look the most sexiest. Did first time in missionary. Almost 2 hours foreplay + real action. Wow. She smells really nice. We went to kitchen and made coffee. Both were naked and were playing with each other 's body while sipping the coffee. Asked her if I could stay back for whole night. She agreed. What hpbd post that was a get and memorable experience. Charges 18 k with place and food and drink.

Looks 8/10

Service 10/10

GFE 100/10

Will I repeat. Still here. And will definitely repeat.

For contacts. Please write to me.

Masti Baba
04-06-14, 09:40
Hi members,

Saw an ad on Loc about a housewife at Ghatkopar, who offers all services including CIM and Anal (Charges Extra for both) , e-mailed her twice regarding price and pics but she did not disclose both, she just asked me to come to Ghatkopar and mail. Has any member tried her services. Any reviews with charges. Any info would be of great help as I'm planning to go.

ThanksI got a reply some guy name Sameer Shah quoting 6 and 5 k for Ghatkopar and Vashi HW. But no pics. Asking me to send my no for further communication.

AndyFox
04-06-14, 09:52

Moaned a lot while my johny did the talking...Can you please share with me her number. Would be a great help.

Regards,

Andy

AndyFox
04-06-14, 10:24
Hi guys,

I am new to the forum. Settled in Goa. Went to Mumbai for one night one day business trip. Was staying at a hotel in Colaba. The moment I got down from my cab. Another cab driver approached me and asked if I wanted to go to a club. Or wanted other "fun" in Mumbai. Took his number. Went to hotel and cleaned up. Called him after dinner and drinks at Leopord cafe. Came to pick me up. Took a place about 10 mins from causeway. Didn't know where as haven't stayed in Mumbai before. Another guy was threre to meet me. Took me up a building. Asked my for my range. Top of his list was 6k. Got 4 gals. Good looking but small tits. Next was 3. 5 k a little plump but liked a NE chick. Had huge boobs. Room was clean. AC with a washroom. Orderer booze and cigarettes and then she started. Nice bubbly gal. Smiled a lot. Kissed me. Had drinks and puffs and then she started. Gave a BJ. Not too great. Couldn't cum. So took a break after 15 mins. Had more drinks. Then she started kissing my nipples and stroking me. God it felt good. Did it for a while followed by girl on top. Was good. Changed to doggy style and came. She cleaned herself and my johny. Another round of booze and puffs and she started again. Gave a BJ. Directed her to be slow. Was great. Came again. Spoke for some more time. Turns out she is also from Goa. She gave a full body massage for a shirt while. Gave her number. Over all great...Nice FR bro, I am really inerested to have her no and surely come back with FR, also promise to share Mumbai's sp no if you want.

MeOops
04-06-14, 13:22
Hello,

Can I get her contacts (and ref). I am travelling to Kolkata in last week of April.

The chick was one with awesome boobs. Gave a very GFE. Had a very sweet body smell which worked my johny very well. Gave a very good DFK. The best thing was that she was very obliging. Had good talk about her studies and career while licking her tight pussy...

Trekker79
04-06-14, 14:55
Dear friend,

Read your nice experience could you please share the SP's no.

My PM is activated.

Thanks,

Trekker

[QUOTE=AmitGautam; 1551048]Had a wonderful evening two days back at Kolkata. Thanks to a senior member from Kolkata forum who provided me with a good SP's number.