PDA

View Full Version : Bombay / Mumbai

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246

FckMyWife
05-29-14, 04:11
If you check all my post on ISG I have not written a negative experience on any girls whom.

I meet but yes have given a genuine feedback if they are frauds after exchanging emails or demands which is not practical please read all my post you will know what I mean no one matters to me whom I meet its just a feed back you take it or leave it its your choice.Some guys feel antagonized by a good report on a somebody on whom they were constantly posting negatives. Lubna from what I heard is good. Go by your own experiences and not by what people say as their comments could be motivated. As long as you enjoyed its good and that's what should matter.

TrueSuperDude
05-29-14, 05:09
Hi guys,

I am posting after a long time. Have received these two pics from an SP. I was quoted 7 K including place for the first one while was quoted 10 K including the place for the the second one. Negotiated and brought down to 8 K for the second one, but, have been around long enough to know that its more. Has anyone tried them? Any reviews on their services and rates? Kindly revert.Hey,

They are regular at Club Escape in andheri west. You can deal with them directly.

If you can share the SP's number I can get more details for you.

HotChocolate80
05-29-14, 05:10
Ground floor of the building; on the backside of parlour.

Its opposite the Marriot. The ice cream parlour is a landmark.

Cheers

HotChocolate80
05-29-14, 05:14
That's the mongering mind working at its best! No wonder TR you are in different league altogether. Cheers & enjoy auditions.

This being my 500th post I am, sharing a trick. You are all aware that Producers have a registered association. Head office in Bandra. Spent 7 K & got enlisted as a Producer, with a life membership. Within 72 hours of receiving my card, had budding music directors etc., want to be stars lining up. Need I elaborate?

TrueSuperDude
05-29-14, 05:31
Some guys feel antagonized by a good report on a somebody on whom they were constantly posting negatives. Lubna from what I heard is good. Go by your own experiences and not by what people say as their comments could be motivated. As long as you enjoyed its good and that's what should matter.What ever you guys say. She rocks. I had a great time.

I guess she is being put down as she never bargains.

Anyways you should try her to experience what I have posted.

Cheers

Wedazala
05-29-14, 06:28
Hi TR same trick I used so many times but some times it works and some times its not. But I'm following the same thing again and again.

This is a suggestion. Offer 5 K for the first & show no interest in the second. You should get the second for 5 K if you play your cards correctly.

Dickaprio
05-29-14, 08:05
This being my 500th post I am, sharing a trick. You are all aware that Producers have a registered association. Head office in Bandra. Spent 7 K & got enlisted as a Producer, with a life membership. Within 72 hours of receiving my card, had budding music directors etc., want to be stars lining up. Need I elaborate?What an Idea Sirjee Thanks for the awesome insight! Am sure now producers association will get more monger encouraging ISG producers! Happy Punting.

DaGentleman
05-29-14, 08:11
Thank you hornyboy, hotchocolate, birdhsa and truman. Will surely report if I do try either of the SPA suggestions..

RahulMistry
05-29-14, 08:44
Hey all,

Anybody want to join for NL tomorrow (Friday). Do PM.

Bhuppi1111
05-29-14, 08:58
Can anybody throw some light about Irene from Malad, looks, body, service, attitude GFE, damages etc.

Bhuppi1111
05-29-14, 09:09
Was looking for a dirty session hence called this Bengali HW for planning a session.

She was available and planned a meeting at her place.

She is not a looker, short in height but great attitude having big boobs and dirty talking is the USP.

Reached at her place and grabbed her as soon as entered, she was wearing a thin sari only nothing inside ie total naked from inside.

All parts were visible from outside including bushy pussy. I could not control looking her and fingered her by raising sari.

Then entered in the bedroom and raised her sari from behind and inserted my tool in the doggy style, in between she was moaning and repeatedly telling [Non-English text deleted by Admin]

I enjoyed a lot this wild fuck session and released after some time.

Rested for about 40 mints and chit chatted then re started the hot erotic activities like fingering, groping, smooching etc.

It was a very energetic, wild and complete satisfying experience.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

Kamsutra69
05-29-14, 09:36
Hotel Amardeep outside Khar station.

Hi guys,

Any suggestion for a hotel / lodge between bandra and andheri for ST action! Am in talks with an inde but she does only outcall! PM you suggestions if possible. Appreciate any help on this!

Regards,

Hsa

FckMyWife
05-29-14, 11:46
Hi guys,

Any suggestion for a hotel / lodge between bandra and andheri for ST action! Am in talks with an inde but she does only outcall! PM you suggestions if possible. Appreciate any help on this!

Regards,

HsaDelmon on KFC Lane / Kings Palace near McDonalds both on linking Road Bandra.

FunUnlimited
05-29-14, 12:14
Please give some more detail about this Bengali Hwy.

SamAdam9
05-29-14, 12:22
Have been a mute spectator in this forum.

Can't help but admire your capacity bro.

This being my 500th post I am, sharing a trick. You are all aware that Producers have a registered association. Head office in Bandra. Spent 7 K & got enlisted as a Producer, with a life membership. Within 72 hours of receiving my card, had budding music directors etc., want to be stars lining up. Need I elaborate?

Adolf Thomas
05-29-14, 12:51
Can anybody throw some light about Irene from Malad, looks, body, service, attitude GFE, damages etc.Irene F from malad No ending 748 is Avg looking HW with saggy boobs and tummy. Will call you to Dana pani / aksa beach lodges. Service is good. Except anal, everything on menu. She also has few more women in her group. Charges 1.5 to 2 k without room.

JRandal
05-29-14, 12:57
can you please pm the spa name.

went to this bandra not the thai one which has another branch in andheri since went there with ref booked the therapist who gives sure shot extra on ref.

girl was ne petite slim on massage front avg and in service cbj + topless + bottom less but no b2 b and dfk or for that matter lip kissing.

she is ready to come outside for 5 k one shot provided her ne friend is also taken who also works in the same spa simultaneously by another friend in a private accommodation hotel is strict no.

but as of now not interested as i have recently taken one gfe good looking babe who will give priya kaur run for her money and body like an actress but strictly told me not to give her no to any body as she has started her business few months back and as of now very discreet but hopefully open up for monger friends after my next visit which is planned on this weekend.

IndoScot
05-29-14, 13:22
Whut up guys?? How's everyone in Mumbai doing? I'm from Delhi, visiting Mumbai next week for work. In the heat of Mumbai I wanted to know what the scene for MP / Spa's are in Mumbai? I'm led to believe that in this aspect you guys are not as lucky as Delhiites, but I'm sure there will be some nice places to go for a nice relaxing massage that might lead to something else later on??

I remember last year visiting a place in Andheri, it was kind of in a back alley old building types. There was this sweet young dusky beauty there with boobs the size of melons. Still dream about her!! She used to give B2 B and everything. Don't know if this place still exists though.

I'll be staying in the South Mumbai area. In return, any help in Delhi, just ask me!

Mahya
05-29-14, 14:04
Got the contact of Rajji, Thane from a senior here.

I browsed through the old data available in here on here. All were mixed comments and couldn't get a clear idea of her on some points. Will be grateful if some senior could clarify them.

1) Some say she is dark and plump, some reviews mentioned here a slim maintained, some said fair. Its all confusing. Could some1 give the actual description here.

2) Some say she is infected. Could any senior confirm the news.

The 2 questions have also been asked by others earlier without any satisfactory answer. Will be really helpful if some senior clarified these doubts for the many like me asking details about Rajji.Raji is slim and well maintained.

But I will suggest that don't try her because her service is good about looks are disappointing.

Toniab
05-29-14, 15:06
Hey all,

Anybody want to join for NL tomorrow (Friday). Do PM.What is NL?

Toniab
05-29-14, 15:17
HI everyone. I am Delhi forum member. Will be visiting Mumbai on coming Tuesday / Wednesday. Will be staying in a hotel in BKC. Would appreciate if you guys can help me and provide some SP contacts or Pubs at Bandra.

Thanks

BirdHsa
05-29-14, 17:49
Hotel Amardeep outside Khar station.Thanks buddy! Have you recently been there? I googled it ...said that license has suspended for pros racket and all?

Appreciate your help! Cheers!

MYong4U
05-29-14, 19:14
Hello Friends.

I have been following similar forums regd MP for quite a few months. I am new member here and I do not have any experience yet.

I need some advice / tips for newbies! I am not seeking any direct contact info / etc in public forum.

I have contacted a couple of MP from Mid day classifieds and rates are around 1000 + 500.which I think will be negotiable. I am a student 24 years old and do not earn much to spend freely yet.

I also have tried to contact some MP from [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] website and some of them also offer "services"around similar charges.

I found MPs near below locality (if you guys can identify).

[Names in Code Deleted by Admin] East Chitra cinema. This has got AC / Jakuzi / Steam Bath. They were saying. Should be good? 1 k+0.5 k?

[Names in Code Deleted by Admin]

Here are my queries -.

1) Which one should be given priority considering safety. Mid day / JustD**L / Anyone?

2) How is the risk of police.?

3) How is the risk of camera / recording?

4) How is the risk of STD / AIDS. As far my knowledge. AIDS cannot be spread easily unless its intercourse and since this business is their income and it is running with good / reputed customers. I doubt they would be of that low quality like Kamathipura. Please bare with my unawareness if any. But other STDs can be spread.? How risky it is? Any advice from experienced?

5) How to confirm about safety / security of MP and walk out if required?

6) Any other advice, bargaining tips?

I hope I have followed the rules correctly!

Thanks!

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not foolng anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

RajjSolanki123
05-29-14, 19:26
Hi Everybody,

Got reference of this lady from SEA. Called her up, she operates from Andheri west. Quoted 7000 but ready for 5000.

Can any body provide any review about her.

RajjSolanki123
05-29-14, 19:34
Hey Friend,

Any details about her, like where she operates from or her details for contact.

"Was looking for a dirty session hence called this Bengali HW for planning a session.

She was available and planned a meeting at her place.

She is not a looker, short in height but great attitude having big boobs and dirty talking is the USP.

Reached at her place and grabbed her as soon as entered, she was wearing a thin sari only nothing inside ie total naked from inside.

All parts were visible from outside including bushy pussy. I could not control looking her and fingered her by raising sari.

Then entered in the bedroom and raised her sari from behind and inserted my tool in the doggy style, in between she was moaning and repeatedly telling.

I enjoyed a lot this wild fuck session and released after some time.

Rested for about 40 mints and chit chatted then re started the hot erotic activities like fingering, groping, smooching etc.

It was a very energetic, wild and complete satisfying experience.".

KingOfMan
05-30-14, 02:23
1) JD is better they create a virtual number of a place if you are calling from cell, your number does not flash to the business unless you call a cell phone.

2) As in any mongering there is a risk of LE. Read the forum couple of post already on this.

3) Usually with services they dim the light so hardly any recording can be made. Some of the MPs / SPA are not having even proper hygiene what will they have camera's for? Also the girls try to avoid such things cause at the end of the day its the girl who has to bear.

4) If you are going for FS than there is a risk of AIDS always play safe use a condom. For other STDs risks are always there never assume because of class of a girl you may not catch any STD. It is the hygiene factor not the class.

5) Most MPs might have some relationship with LEs so never know which wrong day the things don't work for them. But simpler methods like couple of initial visits only opt for massage no extras then if you get to know and are comfortable go for what you are looking for. Check the forum for innovative ways people ask for extras like some start with 'no disposables' or 'disposables to tight' , by taking hints correctly like understanding 'special massage'.

6) Read the forum to know acceptable rates. Don't mind walking out and bargain only when you feel you are over charged. One thing I have noticed is MPs usually don't overcharge but SPA girls get greedy.

Happy and Safe mongering. Don't mess in the forum and read the rules before posting.

Kingofman.

Hello Friends.

Here are my queries -.

1) Which one should be given priority considering safety. Mid day / JustD**L / Anyone?

4) How is the risk of STD / AIDS. As far my knowledge. AIDS cannot be spread easily unless its intercourse and since this business is their income and it is running with good / reputed customers. I doubt they would be of that low quality like Kamathipura. Please bare with my unawareness if any. But other STDs can be spread.? How risky it is? Any advice from experienced?

Thanks!

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not foolng anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

AmitGautam
05-30-14, 04:47
Went to NL last evening. Stood opposite HD hospital. But was not able to get any sign for any contact. Feared to ask about Kancha. So came back with a very dejected johny. Will someone help me with SP Kancha's no? Please pm me.

AugustYa
05-30-14, 07:10
This being my 500th post I am, sharing a trick. You are all aware that Producers have a registered association. Head office in Bandra. Spent 7 K & got enlisted as a Producer, with a life membership. Within 72 hours of receiving my card, had budding music directors etc., want to be stars lining up. Need I elaborate?Look forward to read to your FR once you make a Budding Actress go thorugh the casting Couch as a Producer.

Good Luck!!

MYong4U
05-30-14, 07:32
Sure, I will learn and act according to guidelines!

Please help me friends with below!

Hello Friends.

I have been following similar forums regd MP for quite a few months. I am new member here and I do not have any experience yet.

I need some advice / tips for newbies! I am not seeking any direct contact info / etc in public forum.

I have contacted a couple of MP from Mid day classifieds and rates are around 1000 + 500.which I think will be negotiable. I am a student 24 years old and do not earn much to spend freely yet.

Here are my queries -.

Thanks!

Kamsutra69
05-30-14, 07:48
As if LE don't know about the place. Nothing happens in Mumbai without LE blessing. So chill. There will raid once in a while. But that's a game of roullette.

Don't put up name. Don't you follow the seniors? You are inviting LE action for a good stop. Always PM.

AlTheBull
05-30-14, 07:55
Hello Friends.

Here are my queries:

Thanks!Dude, sorry but you sound so paranoid that I doubt you will even enjoy what you plan. This is a very high level of anxiety and if I were you, I would just wank at home.

Coming to your questions.

The medium of advertising has nothing to do with the quality.

This whole racket is illegal, depends on you how much you willing to risk for pleasure.

LOL. What?

You can get HIV even form Miss Universe if she is infected. And that you will know only after the deed. So don't judge by the quality of the girl. Please do a proper research how to avoid HIV and Aids. Half knowledge is very dangerous.

All the best.

Raja Jani
05-30-14, 08:03
What an Idea Sirjee Thanks for the awesome insight! Am sure now producers association will get more monger encouraging ISG producers! Happy Punting.It is not as easy as you might think. It took me 3 weeks & a lot of street smartness to get enlisted, despite never having produced a single film.

Raja Jani
05-30-14, 08:11
Thanks buddy! Have you recently been there? I googled it ...said that license has suspended for pros racket and all?

Appreciate your help! Cheers!It is not that big a deal. Sex between consenting Adults is not a crime. Sex for cash is probably a crime. Generally if you check into any Hotel, Lodge etc., clearly indicating double occupancy & provide photo I'd, there should be no problem. So, go ahead & make payment after checking in.

TonyIndian
05-30-14, 09:59
Nikki, Gujarati from Delhi who lives in Vasai. LOL what a combination. Curvy chick with horny looking face who speaks English.

Service 7/10 but I think she has issues, immediately after the act she picked up her iphone and gave me a half assed massage (with one hand) and kept talking on the phone to "Mummy".

Not much of a rimjob though she tried.

And she's ready for 69 and DFK. Smokes cigarettes but didn't share my drink.

Khushi is no longer at that brothel (I had gone looking for her).

Rs .2500.

WIR: Probably not. Nothing special.

Kandies
05-30-14, 10:44
Hi Everybody,

Got reference of this lady from SEA. Called her up, she operates from Andheri west. Quoted 7000 but ready for 5000.

Can any body provide any review about her.I have been loooking at sea what section is she under!

HornyBoyForU
05-30-14, 10:46
Got this contact of some Sonali from vivastreet who stays in Borivali but will only go to Gorai for the action. Spoke to her speaks fantastic English. She told me she's a BBW. Size of 42 (I was like OMG) then this kinky side of mine started so wanted to try her. And every now and then was trying to make me horny on the phone itself and she succeeded. Asking for 10 k for 2 hrs - 2 pops + hotel. Tried very hard to change the place but she was hell bent on Gorai. Gorai seems to be too far for me and plus somewhere during the conversation it sounded very fishy. So guys if you have any info on her then please let me know. Price also seems to be on a higher side in spite of her size. Not willing to share snaps.

Happy & Safe Mongering.

HornyBoyForU
05-30-14, 12:06
Have been reading the forum since the past month and noticed not a single FR is posted on a good indi which could be shared (Barring one from K Dols who insists on exchanging but I don't have). All you get to read is either CH or NL. Due to the shortage of indi's have started mongering to spa's but my love for indi's is still there. If anyone has any info on a good classy indi then please let me know.

Happy & Safe Mongering.

VinVarghese
05-30-14, 12:41
Hi Everybody,

Can any body provide any review about her.Don't even try her she looks totally different and is a fraud beware.

LoneRanger1976
05-30-14, 13:55
Just writing to say Hi to Mumbai guys.

Coming next week for long stay, will be spending most of time this year in Mumbai.

Looking forward to making good friends here and monger together whenever time permits.

HornyBoyForU
05-30-14, 15:12
The field of mongering in Mumbai will take a new turn and open a new chapter next week. Welcome bro.. All the spa's / MP's / SP's better be prepared..Good to hear.

Happy & Safe Mongering.

Coming next week for long stay, will be spending most of time this year in Mumbai.

Looking forward to making good friends here and monger together whenever time permits.

HotChocolate80
05-30-14, 16:01
Where will you be based?

LoneRanger1976
05-30-14, 16:06
Bandra for initial few months.

Where will you be based?

BiziBoy2012
05-30-14, 16:19
Heading out to Cambodia for a mongering trip with a few seniors from the forum on the 6th of the coming month. Any 1 interested is welcome to join.

Cheers.

Happy mongering.

SKumar1185
05-30-14, 20:42
Hi all,

I am new to this forum and wanted to share my experience at Dahisar. Had been there with a group of friends to have some fun. Went to one of the dance bars, don't remember the name though. Was a orchestra bar with some decent chick around. After having few drinks the manager called me near a corner as asked whether I was interested in some fuck. I asked him what kind of chicks do you have and he removed his wallet and showed me some 20 pics. He told me to choose one of them. None of them were above 5 and I said no to him. But my friend was very desperate so he chose one pic. He said the girl will be there in 30 minutes or so and accommodation will be done in the adjacent lodge. After waiting for an hour the girl arrived but she was different from the pic he had shown. Was damn pissed off. Gave a mouthful to the manager and took the money back.

Need some help and guidance from some seniors on this as I am an armature.

Ashwinder
05-30-14, 22:23
I think she also went as Natasha Saxena. Not worth it.

Hi Everybody,

Can any body provide any review about her.

Ashwinder
05-31-14, 00:17
Hey TR,

I think Kyra gives BBBJ, but only in the shower. At-least she did to yours truly every time he met her. She will do a little DFK too, if you manage to get her to. But I am no longer paying her 25 k for the night. She is simply not worth it. If she goes to 15 k for the night, I might reconsider.

Hand that rocks the dck, No longer rules the world. It just develops dck lines on the palm. She really hates the forum and fears we might cross reference her chit-chat lies.

Ash

Your general description does fit Kyra. The candles etc, But, she is quite strict regarding BBBJ. That service rendered sends a question as to whether Kyra has now compromied on her strict principle of no Glove = no love.

Ashwinder
05-31-14, 01:06
1. went to this well written about spa are -spa, near chembur naka. i asked for m, she was indisposed. j at the front desk gave me ceeya. though good looking, she is talkative, irritating and a very bad masseuse. absolutely no scope for extras. can anyone suggest better options?

i am definitely not going back to her.

2. the is the famous franchise of a thai spa near dgarden. got a good hj with bare touching (under the clothes) for 1.5 k from a thai therapist. massage was very very good to. costly- bills out to 4.5 k for an hour (2.9 k +1.5 k).

happy mongering,

ash

DipakXxx
05-31-14, 04:38
In Mumbai for a conference and decided to extend my stay by a day. So free all day today. Any fellow mongers willing to help. I will return the favor in Bangalore.

I'm only interested in some real good quality. Some buddies have mentioned about real high end model / actress type girls so will be keen to explore and make it my day of the year.

I'm sure some of the veterans will help out as they have done for many others.

Appreciate the help, will return favor in Bangalore.

Thanks.

DipakXxx
05-31-14, 04:40
Bro. Going by your achievements in Delhi you will certainly upgrade the mongering life in Mumbai. Mumbai is blessed.

Bandra for initial few months.

Joshua Dsouza
05-31-14, 06:08
Seniors and guys who are asking the newbies to check jd...please specify jd as in just dial...because they think I'm jd and I'm always flooded with their queires...that's why most of the time my inbox is full.

MumbaiNudist
05-31-14, 06:26
Got this contact of some Sonali from vivastreet who stays in Borivali but will only go to Gorai for the action. Spoke to her speaks fantastic English. She told me she's a BBW. Size of 42 (I was like OMG) then this kinky side of mine started so wanted to try her. And every now and then was trying to make me horny on the phone itself and she succeeded. Asking for 10 k for 2 hrs - 2 pops + hotel. Tried very hard to change the place but she was hell bent on Gorai. Gorai seems to be too far for me and plus somewhere during the conversation it sounded very fishy. So guys if you have any info on her then please let me know. Price also seems to be on a higher side in spite of her size. Not willing to share snaps.

Happy & Safe Mongering.Hi,

I have the same views.

Something about her seems amiss.

Would be great if someone could give feedback.

Thanks

Member #4284
05-31-14, 06:48
Frankly, you are as good as just dial &55357;56842;.

Just kidding.

Seniors and guys who are asking the newbies to check jd...please specify jd as in just dial...because they think I'm jd and I'm always flooded with their queires...that's why most of the time my inbox is full.

AllanDJockey
05-31-14, 07:19
Raji is slim and well maintained.

But I will suggest that don't try her because her service is good about looks are disappointing.Thanks for the information bro.

MateGameZone
05-31-14, 07:20
For some regular guys who are well aware of the location and the facilities available over there need not be concerned. But newbies need to take extra precaution while going to Gorai as that place is at constant vigil by LE from the Uttan side; (Courtesy to the countless hotel like structures with the pimps who solicited minors on trade). Some have already been arrested and licenses of some establishments seized. And, some school / college kids bunking around this place with uniforms and all has added more fuel to this.

So please be cautious in Gorai.

Thanks

AllanDJockey
05-31-14, 07:23
Heading out to Cambodia for a mongering trip with a few seniors from the forum on the 6th of the coming month. Anyone interested is welcome to join.

Cheers,

Happy mongering.Hi,

Me and my friends were also planning a mongering trip to Cambodia, but its for later in the year.

We are still into the initial stages of planning. Wanted to ask what's the estimated budget for the trip you have planned?

Happy and Safe journey to you and to your friends.

AllanDJockey
05-31-14, 07:24

Looking forward to making good friends here and monger together whenever time permits.Happy to see you here in Mumbai mate.

AllanDJockey
05-31-14, 07:27
Nikki, Gujarati from Delhi who lives in Vasai. LOL what a combination. Curvy chick with horny looking face who speaks English.

Service 7/10 but I think she has issues, immediately after the act she picked up her iphone and gave me a half assed massage (with one hand) and kept talking on the phone to "Mummy".

Not much of a rimjob though she tried.

And she's ready for 69 and DFK. Smokes cigarettes but didn't share my drink.

Khushi is no longer at that brothel (I had gone looking for her).

Rs .2500.

WIR: Probably not. Nothing special.Which building in CH is she housed? Is her broker Ajay?

Matrix2820
05-31-14, 07:28
Hi,

I am visiting Mumbai this weekend. The JUhu SPA looks to be a good option for SPA+extra experience. Can someone comment on the latest damages that would be incurred please and is Iyer still the best catch there?

Rajesh Hard Dick
05-31-14, 07:47

Looking forward to making good friends here and monger together whenever time permits.Welcome to Mumbai!

ClitLover2012
05-31-14, 08:27
Kyra has compromised on the no glove = no love long back when I met we as we'll. Guess she takes a call once she sees the hygiene levels of the guy she's with. If you are fairly well groomed, don't see this as a challenge. That being said, she isn't worth the money she charges.

Regards

Hey TR,

I think Kyra gives BBBJ, but only in the shower. At-least she did to yours truly every time he met her. She will do a little DFK too, if you manage to get her to. But I am no longer paying her 25 k for the night. She is simply not worth it. If she goes to 15 k for the night, I might reconsider.

Hand that rocks the dck, No longer rules the world. It just develops dck lines on the palm. She really hates the forum and fears we might cross reference her chit-chat lies.

Ash

MateGameZone
05-31-14, 08:36
Hey buddy,

Sorry to hear about the bad experience there. Dahisar check naka has lost its charm. It's now almost a year or two due to some major crackdown on this place by LE, an exodus has happened, otherwise these birds use to flock around like anything. There is although some activity happening but unlike the size and scale like it used to happen before.

Being said that, these lodges are GF and you could get a bird from outside on your own and book for the whole night without any issues. But the options provided by these lodges are pathetic. I and my friends had bad experiences from past 1-2 years.

Regards

Jaideep
05-31-14, 09:16
LOL jd LOL.

K Dols
05-31-14, 10:46
Thanks buddy! Have you recently been there? I googled it ...said that license has suspended for pros racket and all?

Appreciate your help! Cheers!Bro amardeep is fully functioning. I have recently used for a night out.

So chill and realise that info is right till its analysed properly.

Anag367
05-31-14, 11:24
Thrusting Rod ji, Liza's new number ends with 6086.

And she is quoting a very high price.

Perhaps you can provide a reference.

Last digits 452.

HotChocolate80
05-31-14, 11:28
Anyone used services of blue (famous African river name) spa near a cinema hall in thane. Tried nos but unable to get thru. Help & inputs would be appreciated.

ThaRime2
05-31-14, 14:56
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the writing was so bad that the report was nearly impossible to comprehend.

DaGentleman
05-31-14, 16:24
hello guys...

firstly welcome to mumbai loneranger... have read your entertaining and interesting posts in the delhi forum.. here's a spa report...

as i'd posted earlier i was weighing the pros and cons between an inde and a spa / mp.. got a few leads from group members after my post for request, with details of a couple of spas. i had tried veda once, without ne pleasure and hence didn't want to retry for fear of a repeat failure... i was initially quite keen to try an inde since the cost would work out to the same if i got a 5 k inde.. but then the 5 k inde's that i have got didn't appeal to me much and thought of repeating miss m. to my disappointment, she was unable due to monthly vacations.. i then tried a number that i'd got on sea... i think she goes by the name radhika no ending 33785... but she didn't respond to my messages till evening.. any updates on her for the future will be helpful though...

eventually ended up in the lokhandwala spa... thai therapist. excellent massage.. bums, sacks and jhonny given superb treatment... tl and hj... fell short of time... didn't realise how 1 hour passed...

counter 1900 tl and hj 2000 (expensive, i know.. tried bargaining, but she said she's off to thailand on monday, back in a month. got her number though).

overalll, i wud repeat if there is no inde. my body feels good and relaxed.

RajjSolanki123
05-31-14, 18:48
Enlighten me my fellow brothers of Thane, is there only 2 indes in Thane -Saapna and Riya. I heard Riya is giving threesomes these days.

Got a good FR about Riya's friend, but she won't share her number. I am pretty done with Riya and Sapna. Can you guys share any more inde inThane.

No direct address is required (I don't have PM) atleast give me some indication as to where I can find some contacts (e.g. CL, SEA etc).

Rajarao
05-31-14, 19:46
No dude; the babe is not Natasha Saxena. I took Natasha twice earlier, she is available in Sanpada.

I think she also went as Natasha Saxena. Not worth it.

KingOfMan
06-01-14, 02:39
The counter is 2.5 to 3 k depending on the room.

Hi,

I am visiting Mumbai this weekend. The JUhu SPA looks to be a good option for SPA+extra experience. Can someone comment on the latest damages that would be incurred please and is Iyer still the best catch there?

Mahya
06-01-14, 04:18
Hi Everybody,

Can any body provide any review about her.Bro I haven't tried her. But I git this pic earlier from my friend. She used to charge 2500.

I think she is not worth of 5000.

HsPuppy55
06-01-14, 06:10
1. went to this well written about spa are -spa, near chembur naka. i asked for m, she was indisposed. j at the front desk gave me ceeya. though good looking, she is talkative, irritating and a very bad masseuse. absolutely no scope for extras. can anyone suggest better options? i am definitely not going back to her.
2. the is the famous franchise of a thai spa near dgarden. got a good hj with bare touching (under the clothes) for 1. 5 k from a thai therapist. massage was very very good to. costly- bills out to 4. 5 k for an hour (2. 9 k +1. 5 k).
happy mongering,
ashplease see your pm. i have given a few names for the chembur naka spa. please give the details of the second spa carefully and to those who do not mind the higher charges. it is right now a safe place but can be compromised by mindless inquiries and those who will talk about it openly to all and sundry.

K Dols
06-01-14, 06:56
Was surprised when approached by a girl who used to work under a SP directly. Briefed me that she has turned into SP herself and have some good new items. Allured by the prospect of trying new decided to give it a short. The pics instantly reminded the circle she is in. Anyway selected one. Alas she was not available. Was about to get pissed off but better sense prevailed and shortlisted another one. For a new beginning decided to switch hotel. On 1 k it was dam big with a bath tub attached! She reached in time but somehow I felt skeptical. Anyway as a rule I don't plunge into action immediately so told her to take it easy. Opened the TV and was revealed her bf is a struggling tv actor. So she started her non sense and I tagged along. Well forgot she was around 24. Slim. Told her my likings and allowed her to show her pic and family pics etc which chatting. Realized that she has friends who are also into this. Played along convinced her to share the pic and their nos. That left me with a couple of new indies at disposal. Lets see how it turns up in future.

Coming back. When asked she stripped herself naked. Rested her head on my cheat and kept showing me the pics. Asked her to play with the bro. Viola it simple saluted so without much fuss stripped myself and asked for the action. Not a great sucker but did as directed and it lasted more than 15 min. Ended in cowgirl. Might say not get mid part assets but her enthu to accommodate suggestions can make the scene charged up. Tempted her for a tub but she refused with a promise to do next time. Causally told her tat I am disappointed and in come a tigress. She jumped on top as I was laying and we sucked licked chewed each others (dfk) as long it was possible. Hugged her and lifted her, rolled over played with her stimulate untill she explored. Again deep throated BJ and Johnny ready. Asked her to stay tat way for sitting on lap action. Managed after much struggle. Shortly lifted her and she kept the action going on like a child while I stood up hugging me tightly. Finally ended in missy.

Look 7/10 (not a stunner).

Talkative.

Attitude: 9/10 (less because she refused to take the bath).

Damage: total including 8 k.

Snap avoided because I shall like to explore the others in her kitty.

Thrusting Rod
06-01-14, 07:28
Thrusting Rod ji, Liza's new number ends with 6086.

And she is quoting a very high price.

Perhaps you can provide a reference.Well, she is a Maharashtrian. Related to Khushi Gadhvi who is a TV starlet down south. She is into music & is an aspiring TV struggler. And, I don't have her new number. I could have made her see reason, but since I myself cannot contact her, I am afraid I cannot do better that this.

Matrix2820
06-01-14, 08:10
Which room did you take? What were the total damages. Room +extras?

I would like to thank the seniors & experienced member for the posting there FR! And getting directions of these recently discussed Mp opposite the famous 5 star hotel in Juhu.

Being so much praised and hyped about this place, wanted to ascertain the same. Called up and hook the appointment. Being meticulous by nature, promptly reached the place on time.

To be honest the place was quite modest from its first look, though jhony was in full swing...

Kamsutra69
06-01-14, 08:27
While mongering, I am used to bad and awesome experience. Only when one has 5 bad / average experiences can one expect an awesome one. So I never sulk post bad experience.

But this is to warn against Jasmine. She makes tall promises that can't deliver. I was very disappointed by her. So beware.

John1970
06-01-14, 09:07
Hi Mumbaiyans!

In coming Aug14, I will be visiting Mumbai for very First time. I know there has been lot told about NL here. But If any of you can give me nos of Contacts of Pimps of NL will be helpful.

Waiting for your PMs.

If any body wants to know about Kolkata (SG) I am open for that.

Cheers!

John1970

KentScot
06-01-14, 09:50
Enlighten me my fellow brothers of Thane, is there only 2 indes in Thane -Saapna and Riya. I heard Riya is giving threesomes these days.

Got a good FR about Riya's friend, but she won't share her number. I am pretty done with Riya and Sapna. Can you guys share any more inde inThane.

No direct address is required (I don't have PM) atleast give me some indication as to where I can find some contacts (e. g. CL, SEA etc). I got one in Vashi. If you need let me know. I can share them with you!

HotChocolate80
06-01-14, 10:09
check your pm bro.

1. went to this well written about spa are -spa, near chembur naka. i asked for m, she was indisposed. j at the front desk gave me ceeya. though good looking, she is talkative, irritating and a very bad masseuse. absolutely no scope for extras. can anyone suggest better options?

2. the is the famous franchise of a thai spa near dgarden. got a good hj with bare touching (under the clothes) for 1. 5 k from a thai therapist. massage was very very good to. costly- bills out to 4. 5 k for an hour (2. 9 k +1. 5 k).

happy mongering,

ash

TonyIndian
06-01-14, 13:15
Which building in CH is she housed? Is her broker Ajay?Ground level of the first building immediately upon turning left at the end of the road. Kumar used to work there. On some evenings the infamous female brothel owner can be seen sitting on the couch in the lobby, going over the books.

Kamarjit
06-01-14, 17:11
Is the Voodoo in Arthur Bunder Road functioning or closed. Had gone there last last Dec. It was open but the crowd was thin. A guy standing there (outside) told me that it will be functioning like in the days past from 31st Dec 2013. I have happy mongering memories there.

Request seniors to respond.

K Dols
06-01-14, 17:24
Kindly apply senses. Imagine my state of bewilderment when I get in exchange my own name as ref and my supplied number? I might say at end people has a stick minus the balls.

Please spare me such jokes / shocks.

K Dols
06-02-14, 01:44
What is CH?Congress House located next to Kennedy bridge. Walking distance from Grant Road Station east side.

K Dols
06-02-14, 01:45
Is the Voodoo in Arthur Bunder Road functioning or closed. Had gone there last last Dec. It was open but the crowd was thin. A guy standing there (outside) told me that it will be functioning like in the days past from 31st Dec 2013. I have happy mongering memories there.

Request seniors to respond.As of now its non functional. Its well past its glory, there are other options during day time available within colaba.

K Dols
06-02-14, 01:49
Hello Senior Memers.

Where is Congress House exactly in Grant Road. Is it near to kennedy Bridge or do I need to take taxi after reaching grant road station. Seniors please post your feedback.

Thank You.Its touching kennedy bridge on the eastern side. From Grant road station east its walkable. Simply take the underpass of the bridge (east west vehicle connect bridge). Keep asking for kennedy bridge (as there is a first right followed by.). At best it will take you 5 min max to reach the location.

K Dols
06-02-14, 02:01
While mongering, I am used to bad and awesome experience. Only when one has 5 bad / average experiences can one expect an awesome one. So I never sulk post bad experience.

But this is to warn against Jasmine. She makes tall promises that can't deliver. I was very disappointed by her. So beware.I know, that's what happens when we flood a service. In our eagerness to get mileage we forget that too much demand can screw up the outcomes. Sad to say the service is lost permanently.

So a word of caution. Kindly restrain and use info cautiously. That way we can always be in for pleasant experiences.

KingOfMan
06-02-14, 02:18
Please do suggest such members on the site so that the forum knows the people who cannot be trusted. They are known for their inability to retain and process information, but then they must know they won't be trusted. Let the respect not just be the ability of the usage of dicks but the allies they create.

Also hey you must be impressed if this came from outside the ISG circle you must have just created a mark somewhere where your name is going by reference.

But then you also need to play safe after all you are not a SP who provides references for people. Please start using discretion providing references.

Happy and Safe mongering.

Kingofman.

Kindly apply senses. Imagine my state of bewilderment when I get in exchange my own name as ref and my supplied number? I might say at end people has a stick minus the balls.

Jalong
06-02-14, 04:31
I'll be visiting Mumbai this week for the first time and would be happy if anyone could provide some info on good daytime places / providers.

Thanks!

CoolDuke007
06-02-14, 05:09
What is CH?CH is Congress House.

HotChocolate80
06-02-14, 05:43
Well when last time when I needed reference for an indie, 3 people replied with same name & no. Was wondering who was the right one.

Raj1212
06-02-14, 06:03
Hi

I had warned you bro, and never take any sp contact to a known house or place it can someotime be dangerous.

But this is to warn against Jasmine. She makes tall promises that can't deliver. I was very disappointed by her. So beware.

Joshua Dsouza
06-02-14, 09:11
Tanvi number ending with 364 is she a sp or escort.

Viiki
06-02-14, 09:41
Tanvi number ending with 364 is she a sp or escort. She is an independent. Has a profile on sea with number ending in 143. Review of her on another site is pretty discouraging so tread with caution.

Joshua Dsouza
06-02-14, 10:16
She is an independent. Has a profile on sea with number ending in 143. Review of her on another site is pretty discouraging so tread with caution. She has uploaded this pic on her whatsapp. Any idea who this is.

SanjayNeeta67
06-02-14, 10:25
I am new to this forum, if any body can share BOPODI HW number, I will be thankful.

Aaraardee
06-02-14, 10:34
ashwinder.

sorry to hear about that. i had gone there last week, found m sitting at the reception, and i asked her to give me the massage. she asked do you want anyone else, but i said i was happy with her, as i had taken from her couple of time earlier. she was quite happy that i chose her and not others. she is good with her massage and the normal happy ending, but talks less, no nonsense, so i prefer her. good with her massage and extras, and theres nothing beyond the normal hj, but she has the most amazing racks i have seen till date. that is why i prefer her. better luck to you next time.

happy mongering,

ash.

Viiki
06-02-14, 11:01
[QUOTE=JoshuaDsouza;1575294]She has uploaded this pic on her whatsapp. Any idea who this is. [.

It's not tanvi for sure. I guess you are thinking that she has transitioned into an sp as she has put some other lady's pic. Never know but if she keeps changing pics then it could be.

Bhuppi1111
06-02-14, 11:33
She is a Inde Heena.

She has uploaded this pic on her whatsapp. Any idea who this is.

HotColdFire
06-02-14, 13:52

It's not tanvi for sure. I guess you are thinking that she has transitioned into an sp as she has put some other lady's pic. Never know but if she keeps changing pics then it could be.

She operates from Kalyan told her name as anamika talked with her 3 days ago qouted 5 k for 2 hrs. But came down to 3 k plus 700 place.

Is it worth visiting her?

ChimeraAlpha
06-02-14, 17:29
Lastt weekend was in Mumbai after the Saturday adventure on Sunday met both my girls my favs coffee girl and caring girl, now when I sit back and think I was more home and comforable with my caring girl, she is quite opp of coffee girl. She is slim, caring, cute, curvy and understanding, no big talks no hifi style, down to earth caring real and human what else would a person like me expect then to have a good time, where there is fun, care, time well spent this is my defination of good time and worth rather than scoring like a machine hurry up, do everything time and safety on back of mind and then rush out.

This time I should say cofee girl lagged behind, then my caring one.

Just sharing my thought of my definition of time and money well spent.

Thanks to Raj123, I had the pleasure of meeting with his Coffee Girl (as the Comfort Girl was on "red flag" he kindly gave me the option to meet the Coffee Girl.

Though now I understand parts of his statements above (big talks & hifi style), I must say I enjoyed indulging the big Cat Eyed Woman. Over all good experience and once again thanks to Raj.

Investment= 18 k (though agreed for 4 hours she stayed on for over 5 hours).

Punctuality: 6/10.

Hygiene= 10/10.

Safety= 10/10.

Service= 9/10.

Body 7/10.

Attitude= 10/10.

Overall: Good. Very Stylish Girl with a nice corporate look and can carry herself in any company. Good GFE. But she is a very self centred person and loves talking about herself, which can become boring, if you do not have the required conversation skills to match. Excellent English as well.

WIR= Yes; but not if better choices are available.

Best Regards & Take Care.

Sylvan.

Joshua Dsouza
06-02-14, 21:34
She is a Inde Heena. Have you tried her.

Andres1
06-03-14, 08:32
It seems there is some confusion. I have another chick's number on what's app (I haven't tried yet). Even she has this pic as her DP. This number that I have belongs to Aliya from Thane and it was shared by our bro TR. May be he can throw some light.

Regards.

Andres.

Have you tried her.

DaGentleman
06-03-14, 08:48
Looks like a pic taken in a DB. Looks interesting.

FromMumbai
06-03-14, 08:58
Lastt weekend was in Mumbai after the Saturday adventure on Sunday met both my girls my favs coffee girl and caring girl, now when I sit back and think I was more home and comforable with my caring girl, she is quite opp of coffee girl. She is slim, caring, cute, curvy and understanding, no big talks no hifi style, down to earth caring real and human what else would a person like me expect then to have a good time, where there is fun, care, time well spent this is my defination of good time and worth rather than scoring like a machine hurry up, do everything time and safety on back of mind and then rush out.

This time I should say cofee girl lagged behind, then my caring one.

Just sharing my thought of my definition of time and money well spent.

Overall just superb.

WIR= always.I fully agree with you Raj. She is really sweet and caring. And there is no comparison among them.

HornyBoyForU
06-03-14, 09:23
went to this spa in the suburbs in no terms it should be called a spa. anyways asked them for the menu and they are like all they have is a normal body massage so took one and here come the ne therapist, my my not seen such a beauty in recent times, and the routine started chatted up her a bit and soon we were talking about extras (i'm actually a very shy person, i never initiate for extras i just let jhonny do the talking). she was very skeptical about giving extras on the 1st visit, so spoke to her made her comfortable and the next moment i realized my disposables have vanished. an amazing erotic hj led to a bbbj to cim. man she was soooo turned on. loved her moans during my fingering. finally came after 10 minutes or so and headed for the shower where she invited herself, loved the way she rubbed my back soon it led to another round of dry humping. man by far it was the bestest experience i had. would have loved to return back to her but sadly she was serving her leaving period and will be gone by tomm (i never knew they had to serve a months notice period in spas also) . anyways the damages are below:

looks - 9/10 (haven't met a perfect 10 till now).

attitude - 11/10.

price - 2. 5 k (the massage) + 1. 5 k (for the hj which was decided earlier) + . 5 k (for the lots more which i got without asking) = 4. 5 k.

wir. sadly not as the spa is pathetic and not worth more than 0. 5 k and the therapist is leaving. (she did not give me her no. nor did she say where she was going).

happy & safe mongering.

HornyBoyForU
06-03-14, 10:08
What were the damages bro?

I would like to thank the seniors & experienced member for the posting there FR! And getting directions of these recently discussed Mp opposite the famous 5 star hotel in Juhu.

Being so much praised and hyped about this place, wanted to ascertain the same. Called up and hook the appointment. Being meticulous by nature, promptly reached the place on time.

To be honest the place was quite modest from its first look, though jhony was in full swing...

Joshua Dsouza
06-03-14, 10:21
It seems there is some confusion. I have another chick's number on what's app (I haven't tried yet). Even she has this pic as her DP. This number that I have belongs to Aliya from Thane and it was shared by our bro TR. May be he can throw some light.

Regards.

Andres. Thrusting rod only keeps asking for help and never shares. I will find out on my own and update you.

Krishnaleela
06-03-14, 10:39
No dude; the babe is not Natasha Saxena. I took Natasha twice earlier, she is available in Sanpada.

She is a Inde Heena. The girl is not Heena but iz in tbe profile pic of heena's no.

Andres1
06-03-14, 12:16
JD, I think tanvi and aliya is the same person. I have the number in my contact ending with 364.

I guess she is an SP as pics keep changing.

Regards.

Andres.

Thrusting rod only keeps asking for help and never shares. I will find out on my own and update you.

Joshua Dsouza
06-03-14, 15:42
JD, I think tanvi and aliya is the same person. I have the number in my contact ending with 364.

I guess she is an SP as pics keep changing.

Regards.

Andres. Even I have her number ending with 364. If the pics are real then I'm curious about the charges and service.

HotChocolate80
06-03-14, 16:44
I have Aliya no ending with 3384. Not sure if is she is same as what you are mentioning.

Even I have her number ending with 364. If the pics are real then I'm curious about the charges and service.

Thrusting Rod
06-03-14, 16:56
Thrusting rod only keeps asking for help and never shares.Do not remember ever asking you for help!

Wandere
06-03-14, 18:35
Do not remember ever asking you for help!I can vouch he shares.

Ciao.

Joshua Dsouza
06-03-14, 18:36
Do not remember ever asking you for help!Scroll back and read when you asked me for contacts for your las vegas trip.

Joshua Dsouza
06-03-14, 18:40
Do not remember ever asking you for help!Atleast I'm not a dumbfuck like you who gives the girls the forum guys real names. I was lucky that I'm using someone elses name as mine. And speaking about your desparados most of the seniors are aware of the fake names you created to access the forum after you were banned. So save the bullshit for someone who gives a fuck for your opinions.

SummerTime1985
06-03-14, 18:48
Found this post on CL Mumbai with pics of 2 really big BBWs. Both claim to be sisters in law. No ending with 273.

Any info?

Joshua Dsouza
06-03-14, 18:55
Found this post on CL Mumbai with pics of 2 really big BBWs. Both claim to be sisters in law. No ending with 273.

Any info?Please post the pic maybe I can help. I lost their numbers so cannot verify them without their pics.

SummerTime1985
06-03-14, 19:13
Please post the pic maybe I can help. I lost their numbers so cannot verify them without their pics. Hii. Joshua please clear your inbox. Il send you the link of post on CL.

Possible
06-03-14, 21:14
Hope all must have heard that there was a raid at Andheri den in some society, the same was on rent with 2 girls held. Be cautious.

Have safe fun always.

K Dols
06-04-14, 04:07
Hope all must have heard that there was a raid at Andheri den in some society, the same was on rent with 2 girls held. Be cautious.

Have safe fun always.Yes there was a raid but that doesn't mean all gets close. Raid happened in a society rented flat owned my ex-police chief and current MP. So its more of a I internal fight. Yes we shud be cautious and like I prefer outcall instead of incall. Enjoy.

MumbaiNewbie
06-04-14, 05:23
Hey everyone.

Came across an inde from CL, digits ending with 0710. Claims to work in a call centre, does not speak English but pretty fluent in hindi. Has anyone come across her and if so please do share feedback, would really appreciate the assist. Attaching her pic here.

Smarty12
06-04-14, 07:49
Hey guys,

I will be in Mumbai for 3 days next week. Can someone please pm some good inde contacts / spa references etc. Will reciprocate with help in Ahmd.

Dev987
06-04-14, 08:37
She is the same old Shalini Sharma. She normally charges 5 K for two pops.

Hey everyone.

Came across an inde frm CL, digits ending with 0710. Claims to work in a call centre, does not speak english but pretty fluent in hindi. Has anyone come across her and if so please do share feedback, would really appreciate the assist. Attaching her pic here.

DaGentleman
06-04-14, 10:07
1. how is this shalini sharma? if i recollect right, had read not so good reports about her, though she looks tempting.

2. also i had asked for views about a girl who advertises as radhika on sea digits ending 733785. i think operates out of jogeshwari. have spoken to her a couple of times, but timings didn't match and couldn't make it. is she worth 5 k? for two pops i guess.

and just to add to my earlier report on the lokhandwala spa, it does not have rooms, but 3/4th wooden partitions with no doors and only curtains. so if the adjacent place is occupied, you need to talk to your therapist softly so that the other customers and therapists don't eavesdrop or hear your conversation. . nevertheless, the experience was enjoyable and i don't feel my privacy was compromised. i was luckily allotted the last partition which was next to the toilet also, darker and best in terms of the available privacy. and the therapist called herself reetima if i'm not mistaken. she's off for a month now, but has given her number to me which will be accessible again in a month. cheers!

SeriousSam
06-04-14, 10:08
1. how is this shalini sharma? if i recollect right, had read not so good reports about her, though she looks tempting.

2. also i had asked for views about a girl who advertises as radhika on sea digits ending 733785. i think operates out of jogeshwari. have spoken to her a couple of times, but timings didn't match and couldn't make it. is she worth 5 k? for two pops i guess.

and just to add to my earlier report on the lokhandwala spa, it does not have rooms, but 3/4th wooden partitions with and only curtains. so if the adjacent place is occupied, you need to talk to your therapist softly so that the other customers and therapists don't eavesdrop of hear your conversation. . nevertheless, the experience was enjoyable and i don't feel my privacy was compromised. i was luckily allotted the last partition which was next to the toilet also, darker and best in terms of the available privacy. and the therapist called herself reetima if i'm not mistaken. she's off for a month now, but has given her number to me which will be accessible again in a month. cheers!the pic she provides is fake for sure.

Sshady
06-04-14, 10:35
Hey guys,

One of the best mongerer from Delhi is apparently shifting to Mumbai. Yes, you guys guessed rite. Lucky people.

FckMyWife
06-04-14, 12:00
Atleast I'm not a dumbfuck like you who gives the girls the forum guys real names. I was lucky that I'm using someone elses name as mine. And speaking about your desparados most of the seniors are aware of the fake names you created to access the forum after you were banned. So save the bullshit for someone who gives a fuck for your opinions.LOL you said it first.

PremChopra
06-04-14, 13:45
She is the same old Shalini Sharma. She normally charges 5 K for two pops.What is CL please.

Bhuppi1111
06-04-14, 15:41
No bro. I had a word or two for further planning but could not matched the time.

Though she looks cheap.

Have you tried her.

HornyBoyForU
06-04-14, 15:41
Are you sure she charges 5 k for two pops because about 2 months back tried negotiating hard with her and she wasn't willing to come down below 8 k, so she was not willing to send her snaps apart from the one posted out here I decided to drop the idea as I was not sure. If she's willing for 5 k for two pops then maybe worth a try.

She is the same old Shalini Sharma. She normally charges 5 K for two pops.

Wedazala
06-04-14, 16:36
She is a Shaleeni Sharma. She usually takes 6 k for 2 pops but service is average.

Hey everyone.

Came across an inde frm CL, digits ending with 0710. Claims to work in a call centre, does not speak english but pretty fluent in hindi. Has anyone come across her and if so please do share feedback, would really appreciate the assist. Attaching her pic here.

HotChocolate80
06-04-14, 16:51
Post 12911 could be relevant.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?954-Bombay-Mumbai&p=1548152&viewfull=1#post1548152.

Hey everyone.

Possible
06-04-14, 17:17
Yes there was a raid but that doesn't mean all gets close. Raid happened in a society rented flat owned my ex-police chief and current MP. So its more of a I internal fight. Yes we shud be cautious and like I prefer outcall instead of incall. Enjoy.No I never meant that rest are not open; there are number of places and dens, I just meant to make a note just to avoid if any new bie or old pal who have not read and heads to the place. Yes its more of internal tug of war then external one, similar things were happening here at Jaipur too pal. I have been silent reader to your post too, and find them learning lessons. May be I will be moving to Mumbai soon, hence keeping an eye on the forum. Thanks bro.

Cheers.

Dev987
06-04-14, 18:50
she is definitely shalini sharma. digits ending with 525. be careful off late she operates as a sp also and sends her subordinates instead.

and just to add to my earlier report on the lokhandwala spa, it does not have rooms, but 3/4th wooden partitions with no doors and only curtains. so if the adjacent place is occupied, you need to talk to your therapist softly so that the other customers and therapists don't eavesdrop or hear your conversation. . nevertheless, the experience was enjoyable and i don't feel my privacy was compromised. i was luckily allotted the last partition which was next to the toilet also, darker and best in terms of the available privacy. and the therapist called herself reetima if i'm not mistaken. she's off for a month now, but has given her number to me which will be accessible again in a month. cheers!

Dev987
06-04-14, 18:55
A small correction. She, operating as a SP sens subordinates as Shalini Sharma.

She is definitely Shalini Sharma. Digits ending with 525. Be careful off late she operates as a SP also and sends her subordinates instead.

AjShah
06-04-14, 19:10
A small correction. She, operating as a SP sens subordinates as Shalini Sharma.She operates as Shalini sharma and charges 5-6 K for 2 pops. She starts off asking for 8-9 K for short time but you can negotiate. Ok service.

Shp2015
06-04-14, 19:28
Hey everyone!

Got a contact of an indie frm CL digits ending with 0710 have attached the pic she sent me. She is asking for 9 K for 2 hrs and 18 K for the night. She claims to be working in a call centre have spoken to her does not speak English at all but is pretty fluent in Hindi. Has anyone come across her and if so could share any feedback about her. Would appreciate the assist.Not worth 3 K also.

Vishal1980
06-04-14, 20:54
Hello Sunny,

Do you know where is Deepak Mansion in grant road, is it stilll there or been raided down. Please let me know how to reach there.

Senior members any help from other members would be appreciated as well.

Thanks

Mumbai Beats
06-05-14, 05:24
Hey guys,

Can seniors help me with a few inde s. PM is activated.

Read some good reviews on some coffee girl, college girls etc etc.

Would definetly reciprocate but I see this forum is way ahead with contacts I hve been with.

Thanks in advance.

Happy monger!

PrateekKhanna
06-05-14, 07:31
Seniors,

I have come to know about Bomba*ite magazine, which used to be published back there in 1990's from Mumbai and used to provide contacts and BM ads. And many people have vouched for the genuineness. Seems they have changed with times and started some tele introduction club or some thing.

Please let me know if it can be explored further.

Prateek

Chills Rocker
06-05-14, 08:30
Hi Fellow Mongers!

Its been months I was reading posts and reviews in here. I was amazed and excited by reading all the posts.

Last year I had an experience in Goa with a (Russian / Iranian) hot babe but that's way too low than what I read from the Seniors post in here. Hats off to you guys. I never thought Mumbai would be so much Fun and especially people like you who tend to help and make aware of each and every pros & cons of the activity.

Well now on the main point I need references of few Spas in western suburbs from Bandra to Borivali.

TonyIndian
06-05-14, 11:46
I got Bebo on the phone and showed up late at about 8:30.

She tried to hard sell me into taking some other treatment but I stuck to Swedish and agreed for 90 minutes instead of the usual 60.

The girl's name was Mahek, Muslim chick from UP apparently. Ruhi no longer works there. She got frisky right from the beginning and was quick to understand that I prefer peace and quiet and not incessant blathering during the massage. The massage itself was good, although not as relaxing as it could have been because she kept trying to get me aroused.

And she succeeded in that, because I ended up getting one of the very few BBJs that I have from sex workers. The making out and her tongue skills were very commendable. Beyond what one can expect in an MP setting.

She is also a good negotiator. I ended up tipping her more than the cost of the massage itself but I was having a good time so I figured, what the hell.

90 minutes Swedish massage: Rs. 2400.

Tip: Rs. 3000.

WIR: Definitely. Bebo has a much better collection than Renovar, and having been a working girl herself she knows what we want.

TonyIndian
06-05-14, 11:57
In India? With a cooler climate and lots of working girls.

DaGentleman
06-05-14, 13:39
Can anyone please share by PM the details of charlies place in 4 bungalows and the number and name of SP. Also what are the current charges and number of pops included.

Many thanks in advance.

Jaideep
06-05-14, 14:04
Well, she is a Maharashtrian. Related to Khushi Gadhvi who is a TV starlet down south. She is into music & is an aspiring TV struggler. And, I don't have her new number. I could have made her see reason, but since I myself cannot contact her, I am afraid I cannot do better that this.Previously you had written that she is a gujju girl.

Anyways her demand is adsurd.

She is asking 15 k for 1 hr and 1 shot.

HornyBoyForU
06-05-14, 15:51
got a msg of a deal from groupon regarding m spa at churchgate, checked it on google, snaps were nice so decided to try. bought the coupon and booked an appointment. reached there on time and was welcomed with a juice, the place seemed nice. was made to fill a form etc then a fat thai or ne (i don't know) therapist arrived no choices were offered, a big klpd even if i wanted / expected extras wouldn't have taken, was escorted to the cabin with curtains this was the final sign of no extras to be offered so lost hope in the start only. then the massage started, i must tell you that it was one of the best massages have taken till date. got done had a shower and left, on my way out saw 2 young guys who came for massages with a nice smirk (it was the smirk of satisfaction) and 2 good looking therapist so thought maybe there is a chance. anyways left dry but was relaxed.

damages - 1 k for the massage (deal voucher otherwise general price for aroma therapy is 2. 5 k).

extras. nil.

wir. only if i want a genuine massage plus i get another deal.

TonyIndian
06-05-14, 16:30
Be careful about sharing any info with this member "Mumbai Beats" He has 0 posts. Him and HornyBoyForU are the only ones that PM'd me asking for info about the previous FR that I've posted.

And I just got a call from the owner of the place requesting me to take down the report and she also said that the girl is going to be fired. I don't want anyone to get fired so I have requested Jackson to take it down.

CoolStandly
06-05-14, 16:40
Be careful about sharing any info with this member "Mumbai Beats" He has 0 posts. Him and HornyBoyForU are the only ones that PM'd me asking for info about the previous FR that I've posted.

And I just got a call from the owner of the place requesting me to take down the report and she also said that the girl is going to be fired. I don't want anyone to get fired so I have requested Jackson to take it down.The same thing happnd to me for my NL post. The called and he was angry about what I wrote. Since then I have stopped putting any FR.

HotChocolate80
06-05-14, 16:45
Have been recently reading a lot of reports about misuse of contacts. Now we are reading the misuse of information contained in fr. This will make people not share fr.

Guys, please use it carefully. Else, people will not share, which will defeat the intent of the forum.

My request to writers, try and avoid naming spa and chic in the fr. Names can be shared thru pm. This may not stop but at least can help minimise such damage.

Just my request.

TonyIndian
06-05-14, 16:58
Does anyone have her digits? I have lost her number and been trying to get a hold of her for a while now. Speaks English and used to stay at Hiranandani Meadows.

Dickaprio
06-05-14, 18:39

And I just got a call from the owner of the place requesting me to take down the report and she also said that the girl is going to be fired. I don't want anyone to get fired so I have requested Jackson to take it down.Dear Bang loving Brothers, the forum and this platform is to help mongers and mongers only. Please keep utmost discrete about this site and do not discuss this with SP or girls or other parties. More it get exposed to non-mongers, more unsafe and lesser benefits for mongering. Thanks! Happy Mongering.

Mumbai Beats
06-05-14, 18:44

And I just got a call from the owner of the place requesting me to take down the report and she also said that the girl is going to be fired. I don't want anyone to get fired so I have requested Jackson to take it down.Appreciate your concerns which is very valid for a newbie.

Self is very proactive and have gone through end number of this forum posts.

To understand first how and what to right.

Presume this is what a member needs to learn here first.

Anyways, Tony Indian. Thank s for your PM info and its firm assurance to all members.

That self willnot engage in any act that will be detrimental / tarnish this forum and any person in any form.

As for posts / review, will follow in due course.

Trust matters well clarified.

Keep scribbling.

Happy mongering!

HotChocolate80
06-05-14, 19:33
Sent you pm. Hopefully, you were looking for this chic only.

Does anyone have her digits? I have lost her number and been trying to get a hold of her for a while now. Speaks English and used to stay at Hiranandani Meadows.

Krishnaleela
06-05-14, 20:00
In 2008-09 I met a chic Simran at a brothel near Navjeevan socirty. After it I met her many times as a indie in gf hotels. She belongs to Delhi and in Mumbai at that time lived at Nalasupara. Dahisar.

Anyone have any info or contact no. Of such lady.

K Dols
06-06-14, 04:49
I faced a similar situation with a pic put up by a fellow monger. SP called and pressured me to communicate with him. And the girl also created ruckus. Anyway that settled down. But we lost the girl who was also indie prospect.

What I feel is that we need to be honest when passing the info more than creating a general rule. Process. All process has positive and negative part. So we can't draw conclusion that this method is best or this process is best.

We can restrain certain info, we can use certain info in fr report and let the situation dictate when actions needs to be taken subsequently. Like I shall restrained publishing pooja. Fashion designer photo but at same time I had used photos of others who are hardcore professionals.

In respect to an SP I simply lost the service when she was over bombed with requests than she can handle. Its our prudence which has to be used more than blanket rules.

We are grown ups and need to behave with rationalism than thinking thru balls and stick (like I faced when I was offered in exchange my own name as ref!).

We need to create respect on our needs and actions.

RajeshThane
06-06-14, 05:17
In this business girls are using all these names, "Simran, Priya Pooja. Etc", So if you have any clue on looks or other someone can definately helpout. Even I know 2 simran.

In 2008-09 I met a chic Simran at a brothel near Navjeevan socirty. After it I met her many times as a indie in gf hotels. She belongs to Delhi and in Mumbai at that time lived at Nalasupara. Dahisar.

Anyone have any info or contact no. Of such lady.

HornyBoyForU
06-06-14, 05:34
Buddy if that's what you think then please kindly go through my FR's, I think I've shared my info with quite a few people and vice versa so I'm not understanding what's going on. And trust me have not done anything after receiving the pm. Infact I was going to call today and fix the appointment.

And I just got a call from the owner of the place requesting me to take down the report and she also said that the girl is going to be fired. I don't want anyone to get fired so I have requested Jackson to take it down.

Raj1212
06-06-14, 08:36
In this world of search words everything and anything can be searched so please be smart enough to write fr and using names and please avoid pics as they are seraced faster and grabs more attnetion, just write mongering in Mumbai in google and see this post will comep up about the complain and name of Mumbai beat.

This is the result of search.

Bombay / Mumbai. The InternationalSexGuide.Info.

www.internationalsexguide.info › Forum › Asia › India.

1 day ago - 15 posts - ‎12 authors.

Be careful about sharing any info with this member "Mumbai Beats" He has 0 posts. Him and. Thanks in advance. Happy monger!

So please be safe and use your brains and be careful and sensible in writing.

Raj

Buddy if that's what you think then please kindly go through my FR's, I think I've shared my info with quite a few people and vice versa so I'm not understanding what's going on. And trust me have not done anything after receiving the pm. Infact I was going to call today and fix the appointment.

DaGentleman
06-06-14, 08:42
Tony's post and a few other posts have raised concerns about losing good contacts. It is therefore important that a balance is drawn between not posting FRs and not sharing details and being careful about what is posted and who data is shared with. There are a few people who have over 50 or at times 100 posts which only seek contacts or applaud reports of others, but no FRs of having actually used any contact or explored any avenues that he has.

While posting reports therefore, it may be better not to clearly mention the name of the place, but only the general location (suburbs, bandra, chembur or lokhandwala etc) and whether it was an MP, SPA or in-call so that genuine members can then ask for the contact only if it is a contact worth exploring in terms of place proximity. This would also secure the place for the service provider to an extent.

As KDOLS has stated, exercise restraint in posting pics of girls who you know are against the pic being posted. Respect their wishes and be rewarded. In case pic are being posted, please ensure that the eyes atleast are masked even if the girl is a thorough professional and does not care of publicity.

Whilst sharing numbers on a request, please try to verify the details of the member. Atleast check the number of posts, the content of the posts, the language used in the post. More often than not this is sufficient to make out how genuine the member is.

Newbies, please don't get this post wrong. There is enough already on this forum to get you started. Read up and I guarantee, you shall get sufficient leads to satiate the little fellow's hunger. Post those intial few reports, generate trust and all other members will help to take it to the next level.

With the DB scene substantially reduced, MPs under the scanner time and again and inde's being cautious about their security, we all need to do our bit.

Once at NL, when I asked to see anita and swati, kancha mentioned to his colleague "sab log ajkal internet pe pah ke aatey hai" "nowadays all of these guys read names on the internet and come" . I see no reason to tell the service providers that you got the info of the net. At NL a reference is just not necessary and for the sake of conversation, its always possible to just say a friend gave it to you. It can be some random "Rahul".

Also when someone gives you a contact, please respect the member who has given you the contact and ask before you share further and give his reference to another member. This will just help all of us.

Apologies if this seems like unnecessary gyan.

Take care, play safe and have fun! Lets grow our opportunities together.

Cheers!

SeriousSam
06-06-14, 08:54
Hi friends,

I want to put a piece of advice on sharing your contacts, recently I was jacked becoz I shared a few contacts freely, people in this forum I don't know who did it but have spoken about we posting FR and details and also put that we make money by sharing contacts, I have lost a couple of good contacts and had a tuff time dealing with the shit, I have decided to be sharing only if I can ascertain that the person is genuine, but I don't know how will I do that, but just pissed, seems like there are some SPs also on this site who for their gains are spreading bad beans about us, just be careful on sharing all the best guys.

Just posted this on Pune forum and read Fr by dagentleman, the person who has caused this to me is from Mumbai be safe too much scanning going on.

LoneRanger1976
06-06-14, 11:29
How true and relevant!

Good post and suggestions to limit info sharing.

Tony's post and a few other posts have raised concerns about losing good contacts. It is therefore important that a balance is drawn between not posting FRs and not sharing details and being careful about what is posted and who data is shared with. There are a few people who have over 50 or at times 100 posts which only seek contacts or applaud reports of others, but no FRs of having actually used any contact or explored any avenues that he has.

While posting reports therefore, it may be better not to clearly mention the name of the place, but only the general location (suburbs, bandra, chembur or lokhandwala etc) and whether it was an MP, SPA or in-call so that genuine members can then ask for the contact only if it is a contact worth exploring in terms of place proximity. This would also secure the place for the service provider to an extent.

As KDOLS has stated, exercise restraint in posting pics of girls who you know are against the pic being posted. Respect their wishes and be rewarded. In case pic are being posted, please ensure that the eyes atleast are masked even if the girl is a thorough professional and does not care of publicity.

Whilst sharing numbers on a request, please try to verify the details of the member. Atleast check the number of posts, the content of the posts, the language used in the post. More often than not this is sufficient to make out how genuine the member is.

Newbies, please don't get this post wrong. There is enough already on this forum to get you started. Read up and I guarantee, you shall get sufficient leads to satiate the little fellow's hunger. Post those intial few reports, generate trust and all other members will help to take it to the next level.

With the DB scene substantially reduced, MPs under the scanner time and again and inde's being cautious about their security, we all need to do our bit.

Once at NL, when I asked to see anita and swati, kancha mentioned to his colleague "sab log ajkal internet pe pah ke aatey hai" "nowadays all of these guys read names on the internet and come" . I see no reason to tell the service providers that you got the info of the net. At NL a reference is just not necessary and for the sake of conversation, its always possible to just say a friend gave it to you. It can be some random "Rahul".

Also when someone gives you a contact, please respect the member who has given you the contact and ask before you share further and give his reference to another member. This will just help all of us.

Take care, play safe and have fun! Lets grow our opportunities together.

Cheers!

ChoduMadan
06-06-14, 12:11
Actually NL has a decent collection on 1st Building if you enter from HNH and this place has about a line up of 10+ girls decent ones, I was there yesterday and I had a good time picked up pinkie OK looks but good service BBBJ, DFK included no hurry, pushed me to have another one join but thought will try one first any will go there again.

Man In India
06-06-14, 12:12
You are right Gentleman! It has become essential for the seniors to take care while posting (say giving general location, as you suggest). The details can be shared up on verifying the contribution (or genuineness) of the requestor.

While posting reports therefore, it may be better not to clearly mention the name of the place, but only the general location (suburbs, bandra, chembur or lokhandwala etc.)
True. However, the newbies do not realise this and start sending frantic messages.

Newbies, please don't get this post wrong. There is enough already on this forum to get you started.
While visitors may have mentioned to Kancha and / or the girls about the forum, I have a strong feeling that they also read forum posts themselves. Someone at NL had mentioned to me that one her friends had found the latter's photo on the forum and was scared of the consequences.

Once at NL, when I asked to see anita and swati, kancha mentioned to his colleague "sab log ajkal internet pe pah ke aatey hai" "nowadays all of these guys read names on the internet and come" . I see no reason to tell the service providers that you got the info of the net.
Such a post was needed I suppose, for the benefit of all.

DesiDilruba
06-06-14, 13:04
How about creating another closed group with trusted approved experienced members?

SeriousSam
06-06-14, 13:22
How about creating another closed group with trusted approved experienced members?Biziboy had created a group I hope he is still around and has details of those genuine members.

HornyBoyForU
06-06-14, 13:38
Apart from the members I think some people from the SP / MP community are also viewers of this site, hence such a quick response. But still it's sad if general members do such things.

Ashwinder
06-06-14, 14:01
This FR is a fortnight old. Finally met up with Raj1212 's Coffee girl around an age after he had shared the contact. Its a genuine Indie contact. She is talkative and a little aggressive (in a good way). She is classy and enjoys you just as much as you her. Earlier FRs about her appearance and experience are quite a good indication about how things go. So, I will not re-state the same facts. She has great BBBJ skills and is very sincere in her efforts. She is tight and she gives you are free hand in exploring. If you have a BBW, then she is your woman. Not much into DFK though. I liked my time with her.

Thanks RAJ1212 for the contact.

Looks: 8/10

Body: 5/10

GFE: 8/10

WIR: Yes

Those who expect a pic- she is good looking.

TonyIndian
06-06-14, 14:05
The same thing happnd to me for my NL post. The called and he was angry about what I wrote. Since then I have stopped putting any FR.I have no idea why they want it taken down, it is a positive review in fact and not a complaint but I guess they don't want the reputation of a place that offers extras. Oh well. I've reported the post to Jackson and hopefully it's deleted soon.

Buddy if that's what you think then please kindly go through my FR's, I think I've shared my info with quite a few people and vice versa so I'm not understanding what's going on. And trust me have not done anything after receiving the pm. Infact I was going to call today and fix the appointment.Apologies. Sent you a PM.

And I agree that this is India after all and the cultural sensitivities are different, not everyone is comfortable with mongering. I did not think that it was a lapse in discretion on my part at the time of posting the FR because I have posted about the same place before, as have many other members. I don't know if we need a new group, this is a great board and most of us are genuine- the problems start when someone (newbies) tells the girls about this site or the hobbyist fraternity in general. The internet savvy indies are probably on here anyway but for completely offline establishments like NL or the spas to have a presence here is highly avoidable. Oh well.

BonesV
06-06-14, 16:32
got a msg of a deal from groupon regarding m spa at churchgate, checked it on google, snaps were nice so decided to try. bought the coupon and booked an appointment. reached there on time and was welcomed with a juice, the place seemed nice. was made to fill a form etc then a fat thai or ne (i don't know) therapist arrived no choices were offered, a big klpd even if i wanted / expected extras wouldn't have taken, was escorted to the cabin with curtains this was the final sign of no extras to be offered so lost hope in the start only. then the massage started, i must tell you that it was one of the best massages have taken till date. got done had a shower and left, on my way out saw 2 young guys who came for massages with a nice smirk (it was the smirk of satisfaction) and 2 good looking therapist so thought maybe there is a chance. anyways left dry but was relaxed.

damages - 1 k for the massage (deal voucher otherwise general price for aroma therapy is 2. 5 k).

extras. nil.

wir. only if i want a genuine massage plus i get another deal.bro looks like you didn't read my review of the same place. the have wonderful place and excellent massage but sadly no extras. it's a pity looking at those gorgeous babes they got.

RjToons
06-06-14, 16:58
How about creating another closed group with trusted approved experienced members?Its a good idea, in fact act we have one in Pune & Delhi but those guys are not a member of ISG. We gather together for fun parties and etc. May be we can make another one here as a virtual grp.

Cheers,

RJ.

K Dols
06-06-14, 17:08
I fail to understand why we are wasting forum without moving ahead.

1st – we are here to do our FR.

2nd – all pic published are available widely in whatsup so how can the so called effected person stop it nor can take legal action as source of pic forwarding started from that end only.

3rd – some (be it be junior or senior) on their impulse to think that all wholes are slaves lost the actual plot that judicial use of info helps more enjoyment that over exposure. Fault lies at our mindset – like when I hear " I know this is going to happen" " well is 5 k and you are a full paying 10 k" so on so etc. Are we aware that if the product doesn't survive current market (we ask for more salary or increase our profit) how well the outcome be?

4th – at every price point there is a gem available – so when enquiry comes evaluate the inputs character and pass info back. That brings me to an interesting question.

5th – if all are in closed group we can be in yahoo and gtalk – why waste money on ISG? Yes Jackson what you say? We have whatsup na free – simple allow us to write the phone no of us on forum body so that we can kill the ISG nicely.

6th – I am left surprised that we keep NL agent no and he threats us? What a shame that he knows our handling name? Are we jokers? Or nutcase?

7th – I wrote a piece on Colaba and got remarked its of bygone era? I wrote the info based on what I observed on my visit in current stage that means.

8th – they have survived LE activities and others sink – same is true with our life and all aspects? So why so much fuss on naming and we need to use alias, pointers.

9th – are we over reacting? In a place where I was a decade back and was sipping coffee the waitress came up and told me how I survive in India (well she was referring to a series of blast that happened in so Punjub). I laughed and told I am not affected. One incident we start drawing conclusions? Come on yaar. Exercise what god has given humans – the brain but without ego and chauvinism. It shall make us grow happily in our pursuits.

10th – as I wrote this I saw the fall of one of my fav SP but that SP gave me 3 new SPs with a wider supply line – yes the FR reporting is coming – wait. Let me refuse and push out these cacophony from my mind.

Its time to realign. Please start fr reporting that's why we are here? Right.

BBWhunter14
06-06-14, 17:19
Dear Mongers,

I am greatful to all the senoir mongers who constantly strive hard to keep jhonny erect.

Unfortunetly some of our friend disclosed the name of this foroum for their convinience. Please stop doing this, the SP and the girls are very smart.

I am a BBW fan, I like plus size women and few milfs as well.

The following are my experiences.

CH: [Names in Code Deleted by Admin]

NL: [Names in Code Deleted by Admin], a new NE (forgot the name).

NL also have category of 5 k who they claimed high profile models.

V*A ads HW, met at gorai. She is expertize on you fantasy and kinky, desi dirty talking is plus point.

RUSSIANS: [Names in Code Deleted by Admin]

S*a: RECENT LE has brought down the charm but strong referances will be there at lodge name [Names in Code Deleted by Admin].

[Names in Code Deleted by Admin]: mp / spa [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] extras offered.

See*are both mp are doing good.

All the above post are genuine, I have shared what I know, please do not revert me back with any quiery or contact no asi have none.

DECENT SPA WILL ONLY OFFER you SERVICE IF you VISIT THEM OCASSIONALLY.

Good bye.

Happy mongering.

Bond Bond
06-06-14, 18:33
Have been trying to get Riya Thane digits from SEA but seems the site is blocked.

Anybody can share her digits via PM.

Cheers

Bond Bond
06-06-14, 18:35
Tried to get Riya Thane digits frm SEA but site is blocked. Please share digits via PM.

IndianStrider
06-06-14, 19:34
Ah, I had once taken service from the same girl, but found her arrogant and hurried. But great that you enjoyed nd sorry to see all the trouble it caused.

I got Bebo on the phone and showed up late at about 8:30.

She tried to hard sell me into taking some other treatment but I stuck to Swedish and agreed for 90 minutes instead of the usual 60.

The girl's name was Mahek, Muslim chick from UP apparently. Ruhi no longer works there. She got frisky right from the beginning and was quick to understand that I prefer peace and quiet and not incessant blathering during the massage. The massage itself was good, although not as relaxing as it could have been because she kept trying to get me aroused.

And she succeeded in that, because I ended up getting one of the very few BBJs that I have from sex workers. The making out and her tongue skills were very commendable. Beyond what one can expect in an MP setting.

She is also a good negotiator. I ended up tipping her more than the cost of the massage itself but I was having a good time so I figured, what the hell.

90 minutes Swedish massage: Rs. 2400.

Tip: Rs. 3000.

WIR: Definitely. Bebo has a much better collection than Renovar, and having been a working girl herself she knows what we want.

K Dols
06-07-14, 03:23
This gem was referred to me by my old ISG friend's best buddy. Like all references I remain skeptical as someones good may not work out as so good for me. Checked the babe on FB and liked. Mom of a child but looked more like a college going babe. Obviously being the mom she was bit plump though being a dance trainer with one of the bollyhood famed dance director the so called fat looked cute. And she was dusky which added to t charm.

After convincing her to meet up it took up couple of days to actually meet. She was already there. We entered separately as the hotel I chose turned out to be sort of cousin brother's outlet! LOL I was scared that in middle of the session I might be manhandled. Jokes apart let get back to the report.

Always found relaxing the visitor work wonder. So instead of plunging right into action which was not possible due to afternoon heat and body condition we started with small talks. Usual sob stories. Ok not so fluent in English and had the typical small town hindi accent but I am not obsessed with the language aura. Its more to make the other comfortable for a fabulous outcome and to dry myself that I remain engaged in the communication. At times it leads to better references of new hotties.

Confirmed that she will hold on to almost 2 and half hours, took the first initiative and it ended in a cowgirl. Ok one info – she is a chain smoker.

Our dfks were not bad as in reality on majority time she wasnt inhaling the stuff.

Turned out that she likes BJ and I allowed her to remain active couple of times. In short I must say she tries to remain wild in the act after all she is within 23. We performed 69 and was inclined for a bath after the 1st session but had to cancel as she was feeling chilled with the AC.

Attitude 10/10.

Dfk 9/10.

Position willing 10/10.

BJ 8/10 (she learns fast).

Over all 9/10.

WIR – yes for sake of her wildness.

Thanks friend for the good ref.

United1
06-07-14, 04:12
Guys,

I have been in Mumbai for almost 2 weeks now, and I have to say I haven't seen too many good looking women around. However, I am coming from living in Bangkok where the women are petite and dress very provocative. And I thinks I have yellow fever! Every now and then I see good looker, but very low ratio. I have RTFF, but don't see any good leads.

Therefore, can any senior guys recommend a good outcall or higher end / safe incall place I could sample some of the higher end indian talent. I realize this might cost me but I don't want to spends more than 8000 - because in Thailand I can get a model looking chick for less than 100 USD.

Sorry if I am being rude about making comments about indian women's, but any help will be much appreciates. You can PM me if you want. I am booking at the Taj Lands End Bandra for two months.

And please contact me if you need any tips on Bangkok, Jakarta, Vietnam, Singapore.

Stay safe,

U1

LoneRanger1976
06-07-14, 05:46
You should visit delhi sometime.

Except 3 months of summer, it has more than what you desire in terms of climate and WGs.

In India? With a cooler climate and lots of working girls.

RockyInstinct
06-07-14, 09:11
She definitely doesn't work in a call centre. I have earlier interacted with this girl and had clearly mentioned that if she isn't the one in the photograph I'll not go for her. She didn't reply after that which makes me suspicious of her authenticity.

Hey everyone!

Got a contact of an indie frm CL digits ending with 0710 have attached the pic she sent me. She is asking for 9 K for 2 hrs and 18 K for the night. She claims to be working in a call centre have spoken to her does not speak English at all but is pretty fluent in Hindi. Has anyone come across her and if so could share any feedback about her. Would appreciate the assist.

Raj1212
06-07-14, 10:33
I have had all types of experience and I take precaution in sharing only after getting the nname and number and the genuineness but had a few bad experiences from 5 to 6 ISG member here speically new ones and now they are no more seen on this forum or either changed names who finalize go to room and then make a excuse that forgot purse and I'd card then they negotiate and plus the detailed sharing is dangerous.

So use brains when brains are required and jhony when jhony not the opposite many fr I read I feel WTF is written I mean how can you be so stupid.

Remember this is world where everything can be searched, so take precautions and wear rubber while sharing tooo.

I share and I share with genuine people after taking precautions still had bad expeirnece and some even go to the extent of blaming the seniors that they earn from this, bloody hell what type of mentality, and in the pm they are the ones who beg for numbers.

Be calm, this place has to survice and so the good contacts, and to maitain contacts it needs time, patience and money as well and in return nothing. Just a thanks for a igs member tht he had a good time it was safe and that's it.

Raj.

How true and relevant!

Good post and suggestions to limit info sharing.

K Dols
06-07-14, 16:32
Found an SP in thane with a normal range of max 4 (usual 2-3) range. Felt for a change I wouldn't have to travel far off in this heat so made the attempt. Selected one on recommendation of another monger who had tested her.

Rate fixed 2. 5 k for 2 pop. Knew the drawback of the girl also as I had been briefed. The voice was more harsher than normal. Yes it was the first turn off. The hotel was the next one as the AC took dam half an hour to get chiller in this heat.

Coming back though the voice might be bad she made out by her efforts. Not much of proactive though but who cares at the rate of 2. 5 k I wasn't expecting model with wildness. No dfk but apt at BJ. For a change instead of talking I choose to concentrate on TV until we both chilled down. Asked me to clean the Johnny and I realized she might be good. Well not great but never the less worth attempt. Ended in traditional position. Again concentrate on TV and one more extensive BJ and doggy.

In short at that range its worth for a change. Well she was around 25 slim and normal beauty and not bad looking.

WIR. The SP yes because the rate doesn't hurt.

Kamarjit
06-07-14, 17:04
Hello Senior Members.

Does Performing a DFK with sex worker causes STD's or Aids please respond back.

Senior members feedbacks would be really appreciated.

ThanksI am not a senior in this forum nor a doctor but I can attempt a reply for you. If a person is infected with AIDS there is always a risk involved. In case of DFK the risk comes from mouth ulcers which both partners may have and infection can be transmitted. However the risk here is minimal as compared to unprotected intercourse.

K Dols
06-07-14, 17:07
Hello Senior Members.

Does Performing a DFK with sex worker causes STD's or Aids please respond back.

Senior members feedbacks would be really appreciated.

ThanksWhy not spend on Dr. consultancy than asking randomly. After all its DR who is more equipped to take you to the next level.

Yes I know having dosa on road side stall can usher in non reversal diseases but we have learnt to rely on instinct like my last FR I didn't venture into any saliva contact.

Please seek proper guidence.

K Dols
06-07-14, 17:11
I am not a senior in this forum nor a doctor but I can attempt a reply for you. If a person is infected with AIDS there is always a risk involved. In case of DFK the risk comes from mouth ulcers which both partners may have and infection can be transmitted. However the risk here is minimal as compared to unprotected intercourse.Dr. Doc just curious who are nore promo to get infected with AIDS and VD.

AmitAid
06-07-14, 18:48
Hi guys,

I visited are spa before 2 days at Chembur. Luckily got Miss M. Nice racks. Job done beautifully and perfectly. She ask me how I know about her before getting extra. I told my frend rakesh (dummy name) told me about you. Then she demand to see photos of rakesh for surety. I told her I don't have in my phone. But after 45 minutes of massage she agree for extras. Nice exp. For me.

Dam-2000 at counter.

Tips-1000 for t. Less hand job.

Now want to try new. 3 some. Seniors please advice.

Krishnaleela
06-07-14, 20:11
Its a good idea, in fact act we have one in Pune & Delhi but those guys are not a member of ISG. We gather together for fun parties and etc. May be we can make another one here as a virtual grp.

Cheers,

RJ.

In this business girls are using all these names, "Simran, Priya Pooja. Etc", So if you have any clue on looks or other someone can definately helpout. Even I know 2 simran.Clues.

Simran was working at a joint just ahead of navvjeevan society in 2009.

She lived at nalasupara and comes tothe joint at 6 pm.

Before this joint sbe had also joined colaba joinnt.

In 2009 she was about 23-25. Fair colur. Height 5,4". Slim.

Her native place is any nearby district of delhi.

She got married in 2009 and bypass this bussiness but after six months again started.

She was too much takative on phone.

Dear forum friend. May above clues will helpul to filter Simran, I askijng about.

DesiDilruba
06-07-14, 20:29
Biziboy had created a group I hope he is still around and has details of those genuine members.Thats interesting.

If you feel I am worth adding in that group, please ask someone to invite me.

AllanDJockey
06-07-14, 23:47
Tried to get Riya Thane digits frm SEA but site is blocked. Please share digits via PM.I have PM'ed you her number.

Tut Li
06-08-14, 06:31
Therefore, can any senior guys recommend a good outcall or higher end / safe incall place I could sample some of the higher end indian talent. I realize this might cost me but I don't want to spends more than 8000 - because in Thailand I can get a model looking chick for less than 100 USD.

U1Very true buddy. Have had few stunners at less than 3 k baht (about 5. 5 k) plus decent hotels for 2 k baht (3. 8 k) for full night, stays almost 12 hours. I love morning sessions. You reminded my golden days in Thailand. I had few mongering experience at Pune at almost double the price. But except for 1 or 2 nothing compared to thai girls.

Cheers

Wedazala
06-08-14, 06:48
You are right K Dols if girls performances is bad then also we never loose so much as compare to paying 10-15 k.

Found an SP in thane with a normal range of max 4 (usual 2-3) range. Felt for a change I wouldn't have to travel far off in this heat so made the attempt. Selected one on recommendation of another monger who had tested her.

Rate fixed 2. 5 k for 2 pop. Knew the drawback of the girl also as I had been briefed. The voice was more harsher than normal. Yes it was the first turn off. The hotel was the next one as the AC took dam half an hour to get chiller in this heat.

Coming back though the voice might be bad she made out by her efforts. Not much of proactive though but who cares at the rate of 2. 5 k I wasn't expecting model with wildness. No dfk but apt at BJ. For a change instead of talking I choose to concentrate on TV until we both chilled down. Asked me to clean the Johnny and I realized she might be good. Well not great but never the less worth attempt. Ended in traditional position. Again concentrate on TV and one more extensive BJ and doggy.

In short at that range its worth for a change. Well she was around 25 slim and normal beauty and not bad looking.

WIR. The SP yes because the rate doesn't hurt.

Wedazala
06-08-14, 06:51
Hey Mahya she is Nisha.

Is this nisha or Nishee?

Wedazala
06-08-14, 07:01
Nice fr buddy.

This gem was referred to me by my old ISG friend's best buddy. Like all references I remain skeptical as someones good may not work out as so good for me. Checked the babe on FB and liked. Mom of a child but looked more like a college going babe. Obviously being the mom she was bit plump though being a dance trainer with one of the bollyhood famed dance director the so called fat looked cute. And she was dusky which added to t charm.

After convincing her to meet up it took up couple of days to actually meet. She was already there. We entered separately as the hotel I chose turned out to be sort of cousin brother's outlet! LOL I was scared that in middle of the session I might be manhandled. Jokes apart let get back to the report.

Always found relaxing the visitor work wonder. So instead of plunging right into action which was not possible due to afternoon heat and body condition we started with small talks. Usual sob stories. Ok not so fluent in English and had the typical small town hindi accent but I am not obsessed with the language aura. Its more to make the other comfortable for a fabulous outcome and to dry myself that I remain engaged in the communication. At times it leads to better references of new hotties.

Confirmed that she will hold on to almost 2 and half hours, took the first initiative and it ended in a cowgirl. Ok one info she is a chain smoker.

Our dfks were not bad as in reality on majority time she wasnt inhaling the stuff.

Turned out that she likes BJ and I allowed her to remain active couple of times. In short I must say she tries to remain wild in the act after all she is within 23. We performed 69 and was inclined for a bath after the 1st session but had to cancel as she was feeling chilled with the AC.

Attitude 10/10.

Dfk 9/10.

Position willing 10/10.

BJ 8/10 (she learns fast).

Over all 9/10.

WIR yes for sake of her wildness.

Thanks friend for the good ref.

Kamarjit
06-08-14, 09:46
Dr. Doc just curious who are nore promo to get infected with AIDS and VD.Biologically, women are more prone to get infected especially in Africa & Asia. And of course people who have vaginal and / or anal sex with multiple partners are more prone.

But this is GK only. For more details we have to get into medical research.

Member #4440
06-08-14, 09:58
That was second meeting with her. Last week did cancel bt on Friday called her and fixed a deal on Saturday. This time we selected area near Khopat to avoid Nashik road long traveling. Predicided hotel booked bt was little costly 1200 for 2 hrs as previous was at 700 only. I booked around 11 am. She came at half hrs later. Bad thing was hotel couldn't provide liquor before 12:30 don't know why? That was the turn off for both and we couldn't wait upto that. Before that she did photo session on short / maxi that I didn't like. Bt took some photos. After that one shot in a mis. And second one done back side entry. That was hard fuck from back.

JaibioSingh
06-08-14, 10:09
I got one in Vashi. If you need let me know. I can share them with you!Hi.

I'm new here. Can you share contacts in PM, it will helpful for me.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

MumbaiBoy123
06-08-14, 13:38
Saw an ad in the web and whatsapped the number. Showed some profiles in the range of 10-25 K. Liked a girl in 15 K range but the agent was adamant she won't come for 10 or lower. Hence decided to go with the 10 K range and bargained down to 7 - the pic looked good.

Was asked to come to a lodge near powai. Had to pay extra 1. 5 K for the lodge. Met the agent who seemed to be a decent guy and paid him. Saw the girl who looked okay. Went into the room. She is normal-class which is apparent from her manner of speaking. She narrated a looong story about a cheating boyfriend.

Act was good with a lot of moaning. Overall good experience but perhaps a little pricey.

Have taken her no and promised that she will connect me to "model-type".

Member #4440
06-08-14, 16:10
She is a HW age around 38 bt maintained body by exercise bt you can see old age wrinkle at some part of body. Bt her boobs and pussy she maintained tight as per business requiremnt. Second round was exotic and very hard core as she was really moaning I did like pumping machine.

HotColdFire
06-08-14, 17:51
Hi Ujawala,

If I m not wrong I remember one of your post stating that Raji is infected. So please let us know what is the exact matter. And what damages you had with Raji.

ServingYou2003
06-08-14, 22:17
I have had all types of experience and I take precaution in sharing only after getting the nname and number and the genuineness but had a few bad experiences from 5 to 6 ISG member here speically new ones and now they are no more seen on this forum or either changed names who finalize go to room and then make a excuse that forgot purse and I'd card then they negotiate and plus the detailed sharing is dangerous.

So use brains when brains are required and jhony when jhony not the opposite many fr I read I feel WTF is written I mean how can you be so stupid.

Remember this is world where everything can be searched, so take precautions and wear rubber while sharing tooo.

I share and I share with genuine people after taking precautions still had bad expeirnece and some even go to the extent of blaming the seniors that they earn from this, bloody hell what type of mentality, and in the pm they are the ones who beg for numbers.

Be calm, this place has to survice and so the good contacts, and to maitain contacts it needs time, patience and money as well and in return nothing. Just a thanks for a igs member tht he had a good time it was safe and that's it.

Raj.Good Post Friend. You have always been helpful.

Member #4440
06-09-14, 03:51
I've also doubt whether she is infected or not. When she was sleep for back shot and I was doing massage to her hips by my tool I could easily insert in her anus without condom. She could have not resisted me to doing that.

Hi Ujawala,

If I m not wrong I remember one of your post stating that raji is infected. So please let us know what is the exact matter. And what damages you had with raji..

Tester
06-09-14, 06:00
Dear Ujwala. Must admit your guts. Inserting your tool in her anus without condom. Most risky act. Play safe man. Always always a condom.

I've also doubt whether she is infected or not. When she was sleep for back shot and I was doing massage to her hips by my tool I could easily insert in her anus without condom. She could have not resisted me to doing that.

Member #4440
06-09-14, 06:13
I could have insert without condom bt not done that act. I'm not full to do with any one.

ChoduMadan
06-09-14, 06:35
If you compare Mumbai with Bangkok then you are out for a big disappointment, I have been to Bangkok quite often and I must say that it isca true place for any one looking for great nightlife, women there are very petite, warm, friendly, honest, and really nice, may not be most beautiful, in India to find a petite girl with friendly attitude is a challeng, I am very experienced, I would say if you could get on some disco or some night out places you could find some stunner but cannot say about attitude and service compared to Bangkok. Also the issue is to find a star hotel where you could take her, suggested idea is take a trip to Bangkok you know the place well and its real fun as well.

Guys,

I have been in Mumbai for almost 2 weeks now, and I have to say I haven't seen too many good looking women around. However, I am coming from living in Bangkok where the women are petite and dress very provocative. And I thinks I have yellow fever! Every now and then I see good looker, but very low ratio. I have RTFF, but don't see any good leads.

Sorry if I am being rude about making comments about indian women's, but any help will be much appreciates. You can PM me if you want. I am booking at the Taj Lands End Bandra for two months.

And please contact me if you need any tips on Bangkok, Jakarta, Vietnam, Singapore.

Stay safe,

U1

Sabbym33
06-09-14, 07:30
Hey Ujwala,

Could you please elaborate on the services of Rajji and the damages was planning to try her is she worth it I have the numbers ending with 570 is it correct please update thankss.

DaGentleman
06-09-14, 08:13
Babmbaiya:

Have sent you a PM. Hope the info helps.

DG.

Hey Bro!

Can you share the Spa name and directions to reach there?

I can help you in return with some good spa pointers in Juhu and Kandivali if you wish.

Waiting.

Yours brotherly!

Bambaiya

MumbaiNewbie
06-09-14, 11:17
Hey all,

wanted to share an mp exp from last week. was in one of the busy western suburbs for some work in the afternoon. had some time to kill in between a couple of meetings. and i spotted an mp in an bldg while i was passing by in a lane. walked into the mp and asked for what they offer. selected a full body massage. i was shown a line up of "therapists". very average nothing out of the ordinary to blow ones mind 5 - 6 /10. chose one of the therapist. about 6/10 looks, but good figure. she must be in her mid thirties had nice medium sized firm breasts and a shapely butt. i was then escorted to a booth with curtain. it had a bed and an ac. the bed was a bit small for someone of my height, but that's the scenario everywhere for me, so no complaints. anyways she poured some cream on my back and massaged it for about 15 min. i must say it felt good to be in an ac booth with soft smooth hands running up and down my back a much needed respite from the sun. she then asked me to flip over and massaged my torso and was teasing my johnny who being a true gentleman gave a standing ovation to the performance. after some more time she asked me what i wanted i asked for a tl & bj but was told that its not allowed at that mp and the boss ll get mad and all. so settled for an hj slipped my hand underneath her loose t-shirt and got to fondle her breasts, they were among the softest ones i had ever felt and in another 10 min or so i was done.

looks - 6/10 (i have a thing for elder women).

body - 7/10 (just for the soft breasts, didn't get to feel her behind but guessing it would be perfect too).

attitude - 6/10 (no bj was bummer: also she was a bit chatty).

overall - 6/10.

wir: may be, if i am in the neighborhood and i do not have any other options.

planning to check out another mp today in one of the northern suburbs today. will update the details soon.

HornyBoyForU
06-09-14, 12:11
Guys,

I had started spa mongering since the past 2-3 months but have become tired of it as its monotonous and can't go further beyond a HJ or BJ, am dying to bang a good indi, if you guys have any suggestions of a good indi (With reference) then please PM me, help would be really appreciated. Have been totally out of touch with the indi / SP scene as you can go through my recent FR's (They are all about Spa's) and would want to get back to action.

Thanks,

Happy & safe mongering.

HsPuppy55
06-09-14, 16:35
hi guys,
i visited are spa before 2 days at chembur. luckily got miss m. nice racks. job done beautifully and perfectly. she ask me how i know about her before getting extra. i told my frend rakesh (dummy name) told me about you. then she demand to see photos of rakesh for surety. i told her i don't have in my phone. but after 45 minutes of massage she agree for extras. nice exp. for me.dam-2000 at counter.tips-1000 for t. less hand job.now want to try new. 3 some. seniors please advice.i had thought that it is very difficult to get tl at this spa, because the therapist's uniform / dress they wear make it difficult to get your hand inside them. that is if the spa you mention is the spa i have in mind in chembur.

HotChocolate80
06-09-14, 16:40
they don't completely get tl but yes, top is unbuttoned to reveal those lovely racks. bra can also be, depending on your skills & chic, can be unbuttoned. some of the chics just reveal racks without completely unbuttoning bra.

i had thought that it is very difficult to get tl at this spa, because the therapist's uniform / dress they wear make it difficult to get your hand inside them. that is if the spa you mention is the spa i have in mind in chembur.

hi guys,

i visited are spa before 2 days at chembur. luckily got miss m. nice racks. job done beautifully and perfectly. she ask me how i know about her before getting extra. i told my frend rakesh (dummy name) told me about you. then she demand to see photos of rakesh for surety. i told her i don't have in my phone. but after 45 minutes of massage she agree for extras. nice exp. for me.

dam-2000 at counter.

tips-1000 for t. less hand job.

now want to try new. 3 some. seniors please advice.

Kunds123
06-09-14, 17:52
Was cming back to Pune from Mumbai. Jhonny was in mood. Since I wasnew to Mumbai and did not have any sp contact, I decided for mp. I took midday and got one location in midc in Mumbai suburb offering aurvedic massage. The place looked deserted. It was inside some factory. The front door asked if I had come before, who referred you blahhhh. The rates are too steep considering the place. Was taken to a room having ac and nice massage bed. Was not given any choise. A girl in mid 30 came and asked hot or cold oil. I went for hot. No signs of extra during the whole massage. I asked for extras and she declined. She tild you should have enquired at front. Total klpd. Took bath and left without any tips.

Massage: 7.

Looks: 6.

Damage: 2 k.

Did anyone got extras at this place.

I will be coming to Mumbai this week. Please share any hw or mp contacts.

MumbaiNewbie
06-10-14, 06:02
Hey all,

I visited an MP in one of the northern suburbs of Mumbai yest evening. Called up the place and was asked to come to a predefined location. Once there I was escorted to the first floor slightly dingy looking chawl. Nevertheless the place was pretty clean from inside albeit a little cramped, the talent was also not too bad. There were 6 gals there, which was odd because they only had 4 booths. Went in for Miss the average looking gal about 6/10 but awesome body about 8/10 petite figure medium but firm boobs and what an ass!! Anyway was taken into one of the booths changed cloths and lied down. The massage that followed was surprisingly pretty good (one does not expect a good massage in such places atleast I did not). Her hads were magical through my inner thighs and as expected johnny was up in arms. But had to wait a while longer before getting serviced, was asked to flip over first got a nice back rub and some massage for my legs! Asked the girl for service as johnny was really going buzzerk by now. She offerred a B2 be nude massage and I said yes. She had a really awesome figure and soft firm boobs! Fingered her while she dry humped me. After about 20 min of B2 be she went down on me for a BBBJ. It was heavenly! Another 15 min and I was done. Come out of the place feeling relaxed and happy.

Analysis!

Place - 5/10 (very cramped).

Looks - 6/10

Body - 8/10 (what an ass).

Attitude - 8/10

BBBJ - 7/10

Damages: 1 k at counter 1 k tip total 2 k

WIR: definitely but might try a different talent next time. Thr was one very MILFy one thr.

P.S: one also has an option to have 2 talents for the service. I might explore that the next time I'm in that neighborhood.

K Dols
06-10-14, 06:03
If you compare Mumbai with Bangkok then you are out for a big disappointment, I have been to Bangkok quite often and I must say that it isca true place for any one looking for great nightlife, women there are very petite, warm, friendly, honest, and really nice, may not be most beautiful, in India to find a petite girl with friendly attitude is a challeng, I am very experienced, I would say if you could get on some disco or some night out places you could find some stunner but cannot say about attitude and service compared to Bangkok. Also the issue is to find a star hotel where you could take her, suggested idea is take a trip to Bangkok you know the place well and its real fun as well.Bangkok is a city designed for prostitution and its usp. So how come Mumbai be compared to that which is more designed for commercial activities. If you landup at Manhattan its cost of enjoyment is one of the highest in the world. Majority of the mongers out here can't even think of that.

I fail to see comparisons factors between Bangkok and Mumbai or any such city of India as in India we have no city defined as prostitution Hub.

It speaks of ignorance, how many has done mongers in Tokyo or say Nonthaburi City (Thailand) having the same feelings of Bangkok or Bali.

Amazing

Sabbym33
06-10-14, 09:47
Visited the Erstwhile, a Thai spa near Ironman area, they have moved to a bigger place in a new commercial building not very far from where they were earlier. The new place is big and done up decently, opted for a dry Thai therapy and was alloted a ne girl can't remember her name, the massage was perfect right pressure and excellent pulls and tugs. She stayed away from the sensitive places cleverly ever so lightly teasing them johny bhai was high on expectations but alas she bowed out with a namaste and I was left high and dry. Albeit the massage was worth every penny and I guess if you are a regular etxras are possible so may be next time cause I surely intend to repeat it.

K Dols
06-10-14, 11:53
Guys,

Can someone can give me feedback on this lady?

Aaraardee
06-10-14, 12:57
Friends / Seniors.

Does anyone have any contacts of indie's or any good references of MP's with extras in Kanpur. I am visiting Kanpur for 2 days. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Praj4
06-10-14, 14:44
that one plaza has sprung many mps and some older ones have made shutter down, most the therapists are local / desi variety, most of them are moms.

in their 20's and 30's. being undereducated (10th) they choose this profession over other low paying jobs available in their neighbourhood. typically you should not expect any extras.

for the first time, while later you should get what you want except fs, i visited one such on 1st floor (9 have). being first timer receptionist quoted 3 k for 60 min which i convinced her for 2 k only 40 min. i even turned down kajal as they could send anybody in as kajal since as a newcomer doesnot recognize who is what. i demanded somebody slim, and i got her. but soon she started asking for reference which obviously my stories couldn't convince her! and i thanked that i paid only 2 k for 40 min since i had to return without any extras, only promises of next time, another girl etc!

counter-2 k.

tip-nil only sweet talk.

wir- unless you are ready to visit second time, your 1st visit will be only a dry run!

HsPuppy55
06-10-14, 17:09
Was cming back to Pune from Mumbai. Jhonny was in mood. Since I wasnew to Mumbai and did not have any sp contact, I decided for mp. I took midday and got one location in midc in Mumbai suburb offering aurvedic massage. Was taken to a room having ac and nice massage bed. Was not given any choise. A girl in mid 30 came and asked hot or cold oil. I went for hot. No signs of extra during the whole massage. I asked for extras and she declined. She tild you should have enquired at front. Total klpd. Took bath and left without any tips. Did anyone got extras at this place.
I will be coming to Mumbai this week. Please share any hw or mp contacts.When you did not get any extra why be coy? Why not clearly mention the Spa name and location?

How can anyone tell you if they got extras if you don't reveal the Spa?

AllanDJockey
06-10-14, 20:45
I got this number ending 533 from a fellow ISG member, who told this number is of Rajji. When I called the number some SP named Rhea picked up. Could anyone confirm if this is Rajji's number. If not could you PM me her correct number.

Chills Rocker
06-11-14, 04:26
Hey all,

I visited an MP in one of the northern suburbs of Mumbai yest evening. Called up the place and was asked to come to a predefined location. Once there I was escorted to the first floor slightly dingy looking chawl. Nevertheless the place was pretty clean from inside albeit a little cramped, the talent was also not too bad. There were 6 gals there, which was odd because they only had 4 booths. Went in for Miss the average looking gal about 6/10 but awesome body about 8/10 petite figure medium but firm boobs and what an ass!! Anyway was taken into one of the booths changed cloths and lied down. The massage that followed was surprisingly pretty good (one does not expect a good massage in such places atleast I did not). Her hads were magical through my inner thighs and as expected johnny was up in arms. But had to wait a while longer before getting serviced, was asked to flip over first got a nice back rub and some massage for my legs! Asked the girl for service as johnny was really going buzzerk by now. She offerred a B2 be nude massage and I said yes...Hey buddy,

Can give me some hints to locate this MP.

MumbaiNewbie
06-11-14, 06:18
Guys,

I'm planning a visit to NL. Never been there earlier. Wanted to check if one has to give any references there?

K Dols
06-11-14, 06:30
There was a time when felt lethargic about mongering – may blame the heat and same process. Unlike some I treat the MP as for its only merit. So that option was also not present. On being coaxed much after one of her offers went bad, agreed reluctantly to try out the new offer. Reached and oops. She turned SP after her personal requirement, so some inputs on the fresh ones and teachings are her own. At times it can bring disaster and time wonders. This engagement started like her last one in bad note. For a change I decided lets think different. She immediately started the act. Somehow convinced her I am not ready so normal chit chat started. Realized she is from a famous SPA / and also from a renowned beauty shop. Got tempted and asked if she is willing to do a sensual massage. She was scared as it was first hotel outing (wherein she kept inviting me for incall). What could have been bad turned out to be a nice session of massage and a covered CBJ ending with standing shot. Dfk was good. CBJ was also good. Best part was of course the massage. Though there was no oil but over all it was bearable. For a change I liked the attempt from a girl.

Well bypassing the SP I might take a incall with her as she promised a 3 sum! Though there are loads of if and buts with it. Lets see.

TrueSuperDude
06-11-14, 08:31
Hi all,

Dance bars have resumed in Mumbai.

Just went to a few in Bandera yesterday.

There are a few near SNDT college in Bandera which are running till 1.30 am.

Its in their early days.

Looks like Mumbai will get its charm back.

Cheers

DaGentleman
06-11-14, 08:37
Hey guys, been thinking about this one point and it has been at the back of my mind, particularly since I had mentioned that in my post containing a few suggestions. And I just wanted to put that in perspective and apologies for raking this up again. Here are the reasons why I had suggested masking the eyes in pics:

A) even though the pictures are posted on watsapp as the display pictures, the watsapp status or profile does not mention that she is a working girl.

B) So even if the girl has a pic on watsapp, not everyone know what she is doing and she may not want her pic floating on a site like this. Masking the face helps her conceal her identity and keeping herself available for us.

C) A clear shot of the face offers the identity of the girl available to LE.

D) I know for a fact that one of the girls discussed on the forum had a pic posted on some escort website and was shocked to be told that she was famous now and that her pic was on such a site. Needless the mention her friends and family did not know what she was upto. She managed to wriggle out of the situation, but it could have been a loss for all of us had she quit after that episode.

I am posting this particularly since the pic that Kdols has posted in his last post asking for reviews has a striking resemblance to a girl who had participated in Dance India Dance. Wudnt name the contestant.

We are here to increase our database, have fun and preserve the good ones. Only if these are preserved can they be effectively shared. Do give this a thought. Its the body that is most impt when in the act, the face only helps get your little one stand up and even a pic with a masked face gives you ample idea of how hot she looks, without actually hampering her security and safety either.

Lastly, the perception that you can't be legally prosecuted for using the pic available on the watsapp profile is NOT correct. If she can identify you as a person who has posted her pic on a site that portrays her as a pros, she can very well initiate legal proceedings against you, both criminal and civil.

Now that this is out of my system, let the FRs flow. Lets see how soon I can post one. .

I fail to understand why we are wasting forum without moving ahead.

2nd all pic published are available widely in whatsup so how can the so called effected person stop it nor can take legal action as source of pic forwarding started from that end only.

Its time to realign. Please start fr reporting that's why we are here? Right.

Raj1212
06-11-14, 09:44
Yes what you said is perfectly right and the IT laws are more strict now than before, so take precaution and posting a pic is very very dangerous even I knw some one who has hada big problem due to the pic and the person who posted is going to be in big trouble very soon I am sure of it as I told in my last fr just search for mongering in Mumbai on google and you will see your last post of here being shown there, so its not limited to this site but the search engine catches it so please take care.

Precaution is the only thing and once a pic is posted here its very difficult to remove see the pic removel policy on this site.

So guys happy and safe mongering with alittle precaution.

Raj

Hey guys, been thinking about this one point and it has been at the back of my mind, particularly since I had mentioned that in my post containing a few suggestions. And I just wanted to put that in perspective and apologies for raking this up again. Here are the reasons why I had suggested masking the eyes in pics:

A) even though the pictures are posted on watsapp as the display pictures, the watsapp status or profile does not mention that she is a working girl.

B) So even if the girl has a pic on watsapp, not everyone know what she is doing and she may not want her pic floating on a site like this. Masking the face helps her conceal her identity and keeping herself available for us...

Bhuppi1111
06-11-14, 10:26
Met Pooja this week. Thanks to help from Raj.

She is very classy lady. Worth the time. Will repeat again.How much the damage was?

K Dols
06-11-14, 10:34
i am confused – what you are? lawyer or well-wisher or lack of knowledged kid or what?

1. the snap i updated was part of 4 pic of the party who wanted the act with consent. no caveat was given that i couldn't use it onward. i rec'd the pics on my means of electronic communication clearly indicating that the party wanted a commercial transaction to take place.

2. i sort clarification on that from other sources which is equally permitted in any court of law.

3. i didn't stole the pic (i have sequences of 4 pics incidentally) from whatsapp which you are doing.

4. are you grapes turned sour party?

we are adults so not bother your mind on issues where you are not involved. and legally speaking you don't have any locus standii except if you had any comments on the pic.

civil case is defined as dispute of any civil nature wherein it relates to properties etc.

criminal cases related to breach of agreement.

hey guys, been thinking about this one point and it has been at the back of my mind, particularly since i had mentioned that in my post containing a few suggestions. and i just wanted to put that in perspective and apologies for raking this up again. here are the reasons why i had suggested masking the eyes in pics:

a) even though the pictures are posted on watsapp as the display pictures, the watsapp status or profile does not mention that she is a working girl.

b) so even if the girl has a pic on watsapp, not everyone know what she is doing and she may not want her pic floating on a site like this. masking the face helps her conceal her identity and keeping herself available for us.

c) a clear shot of the face offers the identity of the girl available to le...

JRandal
06-11-14, 10:49
Please check your PM.

I got this number ending 533 from a fellow ISG member, who told this number is of Rajji. When I called the number some SP named Rhea picked up. Could anyone confirm if this is Rajji's number. If not could you PM me her correct number.

K Dols
06-11-14, 11:05
as grapes turns sour discussion with what and what hypothetically happened or happens goes on.

this mongering came out of blues on engagement on other side of the city. nowadays i don't prefer afternoon activity but friend convinced me to cut the engagement and hence got picked around 4 for an adventure.

we landed up at a busy 4 star hotel in around andheri east. was surprised and it turned out that the pic and the person really matched. meet at coffee shop. friend had already done the needful. though was exhausted friend and me both headed with our beauties (hint its series of 4 i received). she vouched that we need a good bath and i readily agreed without any comment. must say the tub bathing fantasy come true. i am never a time watcher and she too i found was neither bothered about time. by the time the endeavor ended i realized we had already done the act one on the tub and its more than an hour we have spent with all the naughtiness i can dream. must admit it's the best till date i had in st format in india.

collapsed at bed and realized we needed tonic, order placed. simple communications and i found there are few things i can extend help. causally offered what i can. the order came in and it ushered another exotic outcome. dipping sipping locking licking. all menus got exhausted. that left us naked in each others arms for a long time.

oops the parting one was really out of the box. must admit i hardly have seen so much pro-active babe out here be it of any nation.

my colleagues call woke us up and we promised to meet up for an night out may be in lonavala or a resort.

attitude: 10/10

acts performed– best.

damage: said it was on 4 star so rate of service was in that bracket.

wir– yes dam it.

TomSawyer0
06-11-14, 11:50
Hey all,

I visited an MP in one of the northern suburbs of Mumbai yest evening. Called up the place and was asked to come to a predefined location. Once there I was escorted to the first floor slightly dingy looking chawl. Nevertheless the place was pretty clean from inside albeit a little cramped, the talent was also not too bad. There were 6 gals there, which was odd because they only had 4 booths. Went in for Miss the average looking gal about 6/10 but awesome body about 8/10 petite figure medium but firm boobs and what an ass!! Anyway was taken into one of the booths changed cloths and lied down. The massage that followed was surprisingly pretty good (one does not expect a good massage in such places atleast I did not). Her hads were magical through my inner thighs and as expected johnny was up in arms. But had to wait a while longer before getting serviced, was asked to flip over first got a nice back rub and some massage for my legs! Asked the girl for service as johnny was really going buzzerk by now..Could you please send me the address.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

DevilsOwn91
06-11-14, 22:45
Hi buddy,

Could you please guide me where in northern suburb you had this fun?

Hey all,

I visited an MP in one of the northern suburbs of Mumbai yest evening. Called up the place and was asked to come to a predefined location. Once there I was escorted to the first floor slightly dingy looking chawl. Nevertheless the place was pretty clean from inside albeit a little cramped, the talent was also not too bad. There were 6 gals there, which was odd because they only had 4 booths. Went in for Miss the average looking gal about 6/10 but awesome body about 8/10 petite figure medium but firm boobs and what an ass!! Anyway was taken into one of the booths changed cloths and lied down. The massage that followed was surprisingly pretty good (one does not expect a good massage in such places atleast I did not). Her hads were magical through my inner thighs and as expected johnny was up in arms. But had to wait a while longer before getting serviced, was asked to flip over first got a nice back rub and some massage for my legs! Asked the girl for service as johnny was really going buzzerk by now. She offerred a B2 be nude massage and I said yes. She had a really awesome figure and soft firm boobs! Fingered her while she dry humped me. After about 20 min of B2 be she went down on me for a BBBJ. It was heavenly! Another 15 min and I was done. Come out of the place feeling relaxed and happy...

DevilsOwn91
06-11-14, 22:56
Please forward the number to me too.

I have PM'ed you her number.===============================================

Greetings,

Jackson

Saber1990
06-11-14, 23:06
Hey guys,

I'm new to this forum and want to try MP wit extra services.

Near Chembur Ghatkopar .

My requirement is I want good looking age 19 to 26.

Please help me out.

Thanks,

For genuineness ready to give my number or in pm.

Greetings,

Jackson

Utd1980
06-12-14, 04:19
Hi Everyone.

Has anyone tried Sonal off late. I am planning to visit her next week. I have read her reports but all of them are preety old. Just curious to know if anyone has had her recently and had a good time.

Cheers.

A.

Wedazala
06-12-14, 05:15
nice fr k dols. keep posting such a grate experience here.

as grapes turns sour discussion with what and what hypothetically happened or happens goes on.

this mongering came out of blues on engagement on other side of the city. nowadays i don't prefer afternoon activity but friend convinced me to cut the engagement and hence got picked around 4 for an adventure.

we landed up at a busy 4 star hotel in around andheri east. was surprised and it turned out that the pic and the person really matched. meet at coffee shop. friend had already done the needful. though was exhausted friend and me both headed with our beauties (hint its series of 4 i received). she vouched that we need a good bath and i readily agreed without any comment. must say the tub bathing fantasy come true. i am never a time watcher and she too i found was neither bothered about time. by the time the endeavor ended i realized we had already done the act one on the tub and its more than an hour we have spent with all the naughtiness i can dream. must admit it's the best till date i had in st format in india.

collapsed at bed and realized we needed tonic, order placed. simple communications and i found there are few things i can extend help. causally offered what i can. the order came in and it ushered another exotic outcome. dipping sipping locking licking. all menus got exhausted. that left us naked in each others arms for a long time.

oops the parting one was really out of the box. must admit i hardly have seen so much pro-active babe out here be it of any nation.

my colleagues call woke us up and we promised to meet up for an night out may be in lonavala or a resort.

attitude: 10/10

acts performed best.

damage: said it was on 4 star so rate of service was in that bracket.

wir yes dam it.

RogerPhilip
06-12-14, 05:23
Hey,

I am planning to go to CH and NL tommorow 13 June. Any new members or seniors interested to join ping me your details we could go together.

Ciao,

Roger Philip

KingOfMan
06-12-14, 05:39
there are less places where you can be yourself. if you are a mongerer then you should be yourself here. this is what the site is for 2 each their own but i am against this idea of stopping somebody post pictures if they want to. especially if the person has confirmation about no regrets for sharing pictures.

i would request forum members to let people be as they are, than live in fear. you do not wash your arm pits in the sacred river of tears.

you live you learn not always the other way round in this world. its a life of free will and this place is of sharing. if your restrict too much than it is not a abode but a place of discipline. we aren't here to discipline but to enjoy life's moments which we can live. nice fr kdols happy and safe mongering.

there is no secret ingredient.

kingofman

i am confused what you are? lawyer or well-wisher or lack of knowledged kid or what?

1. the snap i updated was part of 4 pic of the party who wanted the act with consent. no caveat was given that i couldn't use it onward. i rec'd the pics on my means of electronic communication clearly indicating that the party wanted a commercial transaction to take place.

2. i sort clarification on that from other sources which is equally permitted in any court of law.

3. i didn't stole the pic (i have sequences of 4 pics incidentally) from whatsapp which you are doing.

we are adults so not bother your mind on issues where you are not involved. and legally speaking you don't have any locus standii except if you had any comments on the pic.

civil case is defined as dispute of any civil nature wherein it relates to properties etc.

JRandal
06-12-14, 07:43
Took her sometime back. Good MILF with curves. Good service.

Hi Everyone.

Has anyone tried Sonal off late. I am planning to visit her next week. I have read her reports but all of them are preety old. Just curious to know if anyone has had her recently and had a good time.

Cheers.

A.

K Dols
06-12-14, 08:39
I am left wondering why there is so much silence on the issues from the learned hypothetical lectures. Best part is non of the other cities are worried. All the issues are in Mumbai. Amazing.

It sounds fishy to me when the client is willing why we have people taking different? It sound wired when non of the cities other than Mumbai faced music how come every time its some monger start lecturing on issues which don't have any formula. In fact there is no logic or process which can define any action. All actions including mongering, raising a family there is NO one who can say " I said so" and haven't meet the waterloo at later stage.

Its an ongoing process wherein when I placed a report I chose my jurisdiction to publish with pic and at times I hadn't published any pic – because that's what the demand was / is.

Where is the fuss my dear so called learned "I know all syndromer's" ?

Yes what you said is perfectly right and the IT laws are more strict now than before, so take precaution and posting a pic is very very dangerous even I knw some who has hada big problem due to the pic and the person who posted is going to be in big trouble very soon I am sure of it as I told in my last fr just search for mongering in Mumbai on google and you will see your last post of here being shown there, so its not limited to this site but the search engine catches it so please take care.

Precaution is the only thing and once a pic is posted here its very difficult to remove see the pic removel policy on this site.

So guys happy and safe mongering with alittle precaution.

Raj

HornyBoyForU
06-12-14, 08:56
Go for her if you like 45+ MILF bracket, huge boobs and fat, service and co-operation is amazing. Better take gum along for her as her mouth stinks so you won't feel like DFK. Overall for the price I think she is worth it, 5 k for 2 pops (All incls.) and plus she has a nice safe place as well.

Hi Everyone.

Cheers.

A.

DaGentleman
06-12-14, 13:57
hi kdols,

i have read your post below and also the pm that you sent me.

first of all, apologies if i offended you, since that the intent was not in the least to offend you. i am only a wellwisher and i am quite disappointed that you did not realise that from my pms in response to your request and the followup that i did for you which reflected that i reposed my trust in you. (and hope that it works out).

i was only posting my views about posting pics and meant offence to none. the reference to the pic you posted was only as an example and i also stated the reason why i mentioned it as an example. it was not an accusation or an allegation against you. it is of course upto the members to either consider my views or reject it. it is upto the members to post whatever pics they want and for the administrator to regulate the posts. i agree i have no "locus standi" in that.

the last thing i want is to get into a fight with any of the members here and hence would refrain from addressing your personal comments about me or making any allegations against you.

that takes me to the "sour grapes" issue. be rest assured there are no sour grapes, whether or not you reciprocate. i shall help whosoever i think fit to help, regardless of whether i get something in return. also if i get help from a member, i am upfront enough to say i can't help in return, if i do not have a contact good enough to be shared with the member that helps me.

i am an adult who is quite well informed about the law of the land and hence had posted what i did, for the benefit of members. this is irrespective as to whether i am a lawyer or not. at the cost of repetition you are free to disagree with my views and i respect that.

lastly, please do consult any lawyer friend of yours and reconfirm what i posted from the perspective of privacy rights, defamation and rights to personality in addition to information technology laws and the ipc. one may have a defence, but the point is why invite trouble at all, either for yourself or for the girls. and if you do reconfirm and i am wrong, please let us know and i would stand corrected.

long post already, i agree with kdols, we shud get on with the frs.

btw, i read in the news online that there may be an amendment to the law, whereby the dance bars may be banned again. if anyone has any info on that do share with the forum members.

cheers!! no hard feelings please! only hard-ons and great lays.

note to admin: i guess this could also have been a pm, but since its a response to a post on the forum, i thought it appropriate to post it on the forum. apologies if this violates any rules of the forum.

i am confused what you are? lawyer or well-wisher or lack of knowledged kid or what?

DaGentleman
06-12-14, 14:24
I did not wish to get into this game of messages, but saw this message only after I posted my last message. Just one comment, the delhi forum had similar issues.

I am glad you are using your discretion (jurisdiction) on which pics to post and which not to post. So long as the members are sure they are safe I am no one to complain or give lectures or instill fear in any member. Its a small post of views in furtherance of the purpose of the forum that has got more attention and dissection than needed and I have already apologised for that.

No more hypothetical lectures coming from me hence forth.... only FRs as and when I get into an adventure next... in the limited mongering I do now... after having started many years back, when opportunities were abundant and varied.

I have not understood much of the rest you have said in the post below, but I see no purpose in getting into an unnecessary discussion. You have posted some good FRs in your last posts Kdols, keep it up.

King Of Man, I agree with your views. I have noticed the experience that you bring with you and am looking forward to more of your interesting and very well worded posts.

I am left wondering why there is so much silence on the issues from the learned hypothetical lectures. Best part is non of the other cities are worried. All the issues are in Mumbai. Amazing.

It sounds fishy to me when the client is willing why we have people taking different? It sound wired when non of the cities other than Mumbai faced music how come every time its some monger start lecturing on issues which don't have any formula. In fact there is no logic or process which can define any action. All actions including mongering, raising a family there is NO one who can say " I said so" and haven't meet the waterloo at later stage.

Its an ongoing process wherein when I placed a report I chose my jurisdiction to publish with pic and at times I hadn't published any pic because that's what the demand was / is.

Where is the fuss my dear so called learned "I know all syndromer's" ?

Jasmpat
06-12-14, 15:57
Got contacts of the below babe through one of my friends. Had booked a room in a hotel and checked in first. Later asked Miss B to come in the room after an hour. As usual, she came after 3 hours. But was surprised to seem Miss B, she looked hot in the half sleevless top and black skirt. Had an amazing figure to die for. We sat down and she said she wanted to smoke. We both relaxed, had one ciggi each and then the action started.

She really had big knockers when she stripped to her sexy lingerie. We did DFK for 10 minutes and were cuddling on the bed for almost half an hour. She was not in a hurry as I could make out she wasn't looking at her watch and neither had her mobile ringing during playing with her. We had a good session in cowboy and finally ended in missy position. She whispered in my ears that she had cummed on the condi. I was surprised to see her cumm on the condi. She cleaned me in the washroom and herself and we were back to DFK again for 5 minutes.

Definitely will try her again if she is available as she was leaving for home town by next week.

I would rate her 9/10. Expenses 8 K (accomodation not included).

K Dols
06-12-14, 16:13
Small input.

1. My pic was supplied by the service provider who wanted to enter into a contract and we had not entered into any pre- contact before I wanted to evaluate the goodness of the service.

Privacy law – is there an Act or law out in India or its read with some other laws? So on what basis my legal friend I breach privacy laws (by the way what's the privacy rights herein) in terms of personal / data / financial etc? What is the code of privacy herein in India and what I violated. Dear privacy violation happens when you steal? And in India we have intellectual laws and there are rights defined in constitution for citizens and nothing is there within India called as Privacy law.

Defamation. Wow so fascinating sounding word. Whom I deformed? I didn't understood that please explain. Ref to context on the info you have as per my supplied statement only.

Rights to personality – bro which law is this? By which declaration such laws and regulations were made. By any context what does it mean right to personality?

Information technology laws – what is Information Technology law – I thought it is a ACT. Please be kind to explain how we all are violating it taking into account I committed any offence or acted in contravene to our laws when we adult well within their rights seek info bases on non contractual non binding exchange of info?

IPC – bro what got violated herein? Penal code comes into existence when a criminal act has taken place. If I extend the logic all FR are and should get automatically encompassed, so lets run away from this. Right bro.

Some questions remained unanswered. Why no other citi in India herein is feeling the heat? Is there something fishy in Mumbai / bombay?

Anyway I haven't touched any lawyer yet but looking at the inputs I feel assured I am on right path. Its more to do with fishi-ness.

Hi Kdols,

I have read your post below and also the PM that you sent me.

First of all, apologies if I offended you, since that the intent was not in the least to offend you. I am only a wellwisher and I am quite disappointed that you did not realise that from my PMs in response to your request and the followup that I did for you which reflected that I reposed my trust in you. (And hope that it works out).

I was only posting my views about posting pics and meant offence to none. The reference to the pic you posted was only as an example and I also stated the reason why I mentioned it as an example. It was not an accusation or an allegation against you. It is of course upto the members to either consider my views or reject it. It is upto the members to post whatever pics they want and for the administrator to regulate the posts. I agree I have no "locus standi" in that...

BoomBoom1
06-12-14, 18:36
I could have insert without condom bt not done that act. I'm not full to do with any one.Hey Ujwala,

You have any pic or details of Rajji.

Raj1212
06-12-14, 19:04
Kick off all the fears, [Non-English text deleted by Admin], FIFA is one more reason to be out and enjoy the nights are going to be great now, enjoy it get going post good FR but be safe and enjoy.

Raj

I did not wish to get into this game of messages, but saw this message only after I posted my last message. Just one comment, the delhi forum had similar issues.

I am glad you are using your discretion (jurisdiction) on which pics to post and which not to post. So long as the members are sure they are safe I am no one to complain or give lectures or instill fear in any member. Its a small post of views in furtherance of the purpose of the forum that has got more attention and dissection than needed and I have already apologised for that.

No more hypothetical lectures coming from me hence forth.... only FRs as and when I get into an adventure next... in the limited mongering I do now... after having started many years back, when opportunities were abundant and varied.

I have not understood much of the rest you have said in the post below, but I see no purpose in getting into an unnecessary discussion. You have posted some good FRs in your last posts Kdols, keep it up.

King Of Man, I agree with your views. I have noticed the experience that you bring with you and am looking forward to more of your interesting and very well worded posts.EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

KingOfMan
06-12-14, 19:19
I must say my routes are sometimes not decided but whenever I change my route it does sometimes benefit all.

Another day with adventure of roaming lanes having old colonial style houses with new posh buildings taking over each street. This time I see new branches from an old tree.

Unlike other people I am pretty open about saying 'hey its my first visit' and ask on a small tour of their place. Usually they have pretty people in these tours who tell you reality. I see this spa and realize they have lot of things missing.

To control ones heart is more difficult than being in bad place and getting out of it. So I heard my hearts 'will' to go ahead with massage. I was asked 'Sir would you like NE or Thai'. To the uninitiated this is a note to realize there are possibilities not difficult to decipher. I replied 'I am here to relax in your place maybe the nationality is not relevant'. There was small pause with the pretty lady showing me around and as if she understood I am keeper she said 'Take whichever place you like I will send you someone who will help'. I smile and just enter a curtain having a thai bed maintaining eye contact till the pretty women disappears.

In seconds comes a calm and silent girl she looks like age 22-25, fair with petite Thai features. I saw her and sat there in the bed calm. From her behavior she looked professional and handed over towels my size and disposables my size. I had accepted the challenge, the series of actions and conversations 'as is' which I recollect are below. You can skip it or if you have time read it. I leave an erotica from experience I had.

I said: Hi how are you? She said: Hi, I keep here come back?. (referring to disposables she choose).

I said: No problem (and then I removed my jeans in front of her). She was standing there looked and disappeared behind the curtain outside. I changed to disposables as a routine and she came back. She saw me behaved and lying flat on my stomach with towel covering myself. She made a bun out of her hair and let the tail of hair lose. She asked 'You did not say what you want massage?' . I said 'Show me your style'. She lightly massaged my back for few minutes and than legs. She asked 'Oil? I turned back saw her face and smiled and slept on my stomach again. It was as if I had left her upto her free will. She was confused but silently started applying oil and massaging my back. Few minutes of real massage followed with she perfectly using her leanings relaxing each part of my body. She stayed far of disposables. I asked after 15 minutes 'What is your name?' She replied with her real thai name and showed me her facebook page. She than said ' I know no english'. I thought she might sink into depression with formal nature I let out a big laugh out of no reason. She was smiling and confused but looked relieved. After which we never spoke at all just gestures. She started massaging this time coming very close to me so that I can feel her lose hair over my back and I can smell her. I accepted her advances by occasionally giving a thumbs up. Another 8-10 minutes and she calmly removed the towel and removed my disposable. I did not react. What followed was a sensual bum massage for 5-10 minutes. She did not ask me to turn but stopped massaging and was looking at me. I turned on my own. She was just looking at me thinking of ways to turn me on. The moment I turned she pulled up her T-shirt and removed it. Then off came the kinky black bra, removed her pants. She kept her underwear, I was seeing her milky white body, soft small breasts. She just put one leg in between my both legs and sat on my right toe. It was such that it inserted in her pussy. Facing me she then slided herself from my waist to johnny arousing with her breasts and by far most excellent use of nipples I have felt. Erect and hard this girl knew she had started this. She never lost eye contact and began pumping my toe with her body and used her hands to massage my johnny. She was riding my right feet and using the motion or rythm to massage my johnny. This went on for 8-10 minutes. She after a while shuddered and went calm as if in a trance. She paused and was curious to know why I did not come. She was a champ and regained composure, wore her T-shirt. She threw her bra to my face wore her pants and went to outside. Few minutes I was lying there. She came back and applied oil to my johnny. Again removed her T and Pants. (Again she kept her underwear). This time she slide her ass and whole body over and slept on me with her back. Parted her legs and kept right leg over my right feet and left over left. She let my johnny slide and took my right hand and put it in her underwear. Using her left hand she kept on massaging my johnny. I took the chance and fingered her and she was using her arousal as motion to rub her body and vigorously shaking my johnny with hands. This followed for another 20 odd minutes maybe and I finally came. She finally relaxed over me smiling she finally cleared it.

This was most innovative way I came and I can only call it reverse cowboy hand shake for now. She lays there over me over 5 minutes and didn't bother to run away from sperm. She took tissue box cleaned me well. Than wore her clothes caught my hand laughing and rushed me to the bath. I barely covered my self grabbing a towel and saw another spa girl outside looking at me and grinning. I relaxed and bathed. She was clothed but still washed me. I was thinking of making her wet but, she sneaked out at the right time. I bathed got my clothes on and looked at the time. I realized it was almost 2 hours and this lady had kind of went out and extended my time. I had nasty smile at her for giving a nice 2 hours thinking not many GFs even can last this. Gave her a tip fit for the role this time. It was rolled over and pocketed with a smile and bow. She did not know how much it was. Went at counter and they gave me first timers discount.

Face: 8/10 (She was pretty).

Body: 8/10 (She was petite milky and pretty but small racks. I liked them so cute).

Attitude: 10/10 (I did not need to ask or say it was more feel and felt).

GFE: 9/10 (In a way this is what even GFs can't work out, most girls want to play naughty but can't be this creative. I subtract 1 for almost boom boom but no boom boom.).

Other Factor: 9/10 (In Thailand this gal might be for the Japs she had hair down there and was kinky).

Damages: 1 Damaged heart, 1. 9 K Counter after discount there was no extended time. 2 K Tip cause I felt generous and there was no bargaining for this.

WIR: Yes again I am a hippie so with time I wander.

Pom chop Khun, Laew phob gan maai.

I Like You, See you again.

Kingofman

Wandere
06-12-14, 20:22
Hi Kdols,

I have read your post below and also the PM that you sent me.

First of all, apologies if I offended you, since that the intent was not in the least to offend you. I am only a wellwisher and I am quite disappointed that you did not realise that from my PMs in response to your request and the followup that I did for you which reflected that I reposed my trust in you. (And hope that it works out).

Note to Admin: I guess this could also have been a PM, but since its a response to a post on the forum, I thought it appropriate to post it on the forum. Apologies if this violates any rules of the forum.Kdol, let us bury the hatchet, like a true Gentleman he has apologised and clarified it was not his intention.

Chill, cool down, move forward.

All of us are here to enjoy and not make life complex.

Let us move on.

Cheers!

Saber1990
06-12-14, 21:44
There are many members who have visited Renevor in Chembur.

I want to try Renevor. How is it? I mean are girls good looking? And do they provide extra service like HJ BJ etc.

If any other MP in Chembur or Ghakkopar let me know.

Thanks and waiting for responses.

Also since I am new to this forum, is it allowed to share my mobile number on any post maybe members can help me by text or whatsapp.

Greetings,

Jackson

FreeChuck
06-12-14, 23:08
Hello my fellow mongers!

Its really heartening to be back in Mumbai forum. Actually I had started my mongering escapade from here only and wrote one FR and also shared that particular contact among fellow members. But for last few months I was in south so covered Bangalore & Chennai as far as my schedule permitted. And now I looking forward to resume my deeds here in Mumbai, till now whatever experience I have had, has come thorough SP and subsequently experience has been on the lower side only (only one incident was worth mentioning, which I did). So would you all be kind enough share to some good inde details in Mumbai within reasonable range, by which I mean 2-5 K max as well as MPs detail in Chembur or Ghatkoper region.

I can reciprocate with some good contacts in Bangalore or Chennai which I have able to get through active mongering there for around 1.5 months.

Seniors special request to you for helping me out.

Aeronauteek
06-13-14, 02:07
Hi Friends,

I'm posting after many years. But I'm back in the circle.

Can any one share information on this particular gal. Her Pic is in the Mumbai Forum as Tina. Jpg.

Please PM me. I will very much appreciate it.