PDA

View Full Version : Bombay / Mumbai

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246

HotChocolate80
08-05-14, 07:12
Any views on her? It's DP of a sp. Not started conversation with sp yet.

Nacheez11
08-05-14, 07:34
To an extent, these things are also stage managed, in the sense that they have got these in-house guys showering money as a bait to outsiders, usually drunk and competing with these fakes.

Bro I have seen the same. Also seen 2 level 10 DB girls walk out with a stout bearded guy after he showered almost a lakh on both of them. Life is unfair.

Kunal14
08-05-14, 09:04
Is any feedback about Sapna? Number ends with 845, she told me come to Ghatkopar, charge Rs. 3000 for one hours.

BiziBoy2012
08-05-14, 09:28
Sorry folks been late to put up this fr.

Anyways after Thursday's downpour johnny boy wanted some action. So dialed a few numbers and all efforts came to naught. Then finally late afternoon a little red diary came into my hands, may be had not seen it for a quarter of a year. Went through it and recognized pretty much of the numbers there.

A few numbers did stand out and treid a few of 'them but was disappointed. Some were out of service / sim owners had changed. Then finally went in the middle pages found a number and connected, spoke to a nice decent enough voice. The lady seemed pretty afraid to discuss the issue. She disconnected the phone. After about 45 minutes the call was returned and we exchanged the mandatory formalities, now the issue was reference. Could not recollect any, so just randomly blurted out a common indian name. The lady said she will get back to me after confirming with him.

My turn to get red faced and was sure that today was going to be a KLPD. But was pleasantly surprised to receive a call back and the lady reaffirming that the reference had indeed confirmed my number.

Pre decided a place in the central suburbs and met her up. Had decided the damages in advance. She had told me the she is not glamorous. Average jane at best.

Met up at the place and took an auto to the hotel. My expectations were aligned to the fact that she had since described herself as an average jane, she would be a notch lower. But turned out to be plain jane indeed.

Formalities dispensed with at the counter and room was locked and got down to business. Started a little chit chat to make her feel comfortable, made her sit in my lap and caressed her. She allowed me to peck her lips not dfk. Stripped each other and she fondled and caressed my whole body. Boobs were ok but the standout was her BBBJ. She enjoyed giving the BBBJ and played with johnny's head. Not once did her teeth touch johnny. It was awesome to say the least. Perfect vacuum cleaner at work.

After shooting once on her boobs, went to clean ourselves up.

Called for a cpl of cups of tea as it was raining cats and dogs outside. Got cozy after hvng tea again and she handled johnny like a champ. In no time johnny boy was getting a fabulous BBBJ.

Asked her to continue her BBBJ and after a few minutes changed to wot. She rode wonderfully well and then finally came to doggy.

Shot my load in the cover in doggy.

Cleaned up and left together.

On the way back had snacks together and parted ways at the rick stand.

Scorecard.

Looks 5/10 I might be a little harsh here.

Attitude 10/10.

BBBJ -full marks- very few females that I have met here are so skilled in BBBJ.

Body 6/10 petite.

Boobs 5/10.

Satisfactory experience.

WIR for her BBBJ definitely yes.

Cheers.

Happy mongering.

No pics as she did not allow me.
PS k dols and jss will ping u the details. connections are a little unstable in this part of the world
AND WHO EVER THE ISG'IAN FRIEND WAS, IT'S NOT RINGING A BELL CURRENTLY BUT I WANNA THANK YOU FOR CONFIRMING MY NUMBER, REST ASSURED I WILL TAKE THE EFFORT OF GOING THROUGH MY CONTACT LISTS AND I DEFINITELY OWE YOU 1 AND THIS WILL BE RECIPROCATED.
GOT ONE MORE FR COMING UP BEFORE SIGNING OFF FOR 29 DAYS
cheers
happy mongering folks

SunnyKapoor
08-05-14, 11:24
Anyone tried these 2 chicas?

Chick no 1 is Samira, asking for 14, but negotiating.

Chick no 2 I have on whatsapp. Still to quote.

Feebback welcome.

SG69.Hi SG69,

Any news about Samira? Got her number from CL. Asking for 15 k for 3 hrs.

She has sent some more pics on whatsapp. Anyone tried her?

SunnyKapoor
08-05-14, 11:43
Yes, you are correct Indians are not allowed at these FKK's!Indians are definitely allowed into FKK clubs, a couple of friends of mine have been there, its a paradise.

Toniab
08-05-14, 16:34
Met up with Raj1212's Caring Girl one of these days. Its a great contact and a genuine Indie. She is beautiful and truly "Caring". Raj's FR about her appearance and experience are quite a good indication about how things go. So, I will not re-state the same facts. She really makes sure you have a great time.

Thanks RAJ1212 for the contact.

Looks: 10/10

Body: 10/10

GFE: 10/10

WIR: Yes

Those who expect a pic- she is good looking.Can you please share the details of this girl. Visiting tomorrow Mumbai.

Toniab
08-05-14, 16:37
Dear Mumbaiwasiyo, I am visiting Mumbai tomorrow. Would request to help me. ANy pickup bar in Bandra. SPs who are also member of ISG are requested to contact me.

PassionMale32
08-05-14, 17:24
Hi,

I will be in Bandra on Fri 8th night and can stay on 9th Aug night too. Can anyone provide me with Indies number? Also open for other areas like Vashi etc.

Sandip

ShyGuy69
08-05-14, 18:47
Hi SG69,

She has sent some more pics on whatsapp. Anyone tried her?Didn't try her, but heard she's good in bed. Negotiate down to 8 K for 2 shots.

AjaySh
08-06-14, 05:15
Typical next door bhabhi types. Been around for a long time and keeps shifting base regularly. Previously operated from Thane and ghatkopar too.

Is any feedback about Sapna? Number ends with 845, she told me come to Ghatkopar, charge Rs. 3000 for one hours.

FunkySexy
08-06-14, 06:59
Hey buddy,

If you save her number on your mobile and access the same via Whatsapp, you can see her pic on her display picture.

I haven't tried her, however the ref that did share her digits with me, said that she is good in service and should go ahead and try.

So Kunal, take the plunge and let us know. LOL (kidding).

Have a good time buddy.

FunkySexy.

P.S. be a sweet talker and ask her to reduce as the ref told be that the range for her is between 2.5 k - 3 k.

Delhi Monger
08-06-14, 09:05
Sounds like a very erotic experience! But in future, think twice before drinking breast milk since it is risky and has the potential to transmit STDs including HIV.

Bro nice FR.

Happy mongering.

Regards.

AFF.

Delhi Monger
08-06-14, 09:11
I agree 100% and as Lone the great has very aptly described, "Orgasmic" is the word! I was in Mumbai a couple of weeks ago and walked in to a dance bar on main colaba road. It was rather small but had good collection of so called beautiful looking "dancers", high priced drinks and grey haired / bald seth jis throwing money like crazy. Some of the girls were 10/10.

What do we do when NL doesn't have a chick juicy enough to make our dicks erect?

When the girl we go looking for has left Mumbai and is getting her pussy drilled in delhi?

When the section is hot at ch due to le action?

We go to a dance bar where a girl takes my breath away, white saree, a perfect round ass and a baby soft waist, a mole between her boobs.

And what moves! Desi twerking wearing a a saree which shows more ass than it hides! Felt orgasmic!

Wow, Mumbai is great thanks to my buddies rocky instinct and another one who doesn't like to be named.

Saint Anger 86
08-06-14, 10:40
Sounds like a very erotic experience! But in future, think twice before drinking breast milk since it is risky and has the potential to transmit STDs including HIV.I agree. Moreover, people go for DFK, DATY and BBJ. Don't all these pose health risk, inter alia, STDs?

Sorry for being a ignorant but do all mongers risk their safety or are aware of the risks involved in pleasure or is my undertanding wrong that BBJ and DATY don't have any potential risk.

Would be really grateful if someone can clarify the query.

Thanks in advance.

Tester
08-06-14, 10:55
Agree. Not to forget that act deprives her small child back home of the only food it is capable of digesting.

Sounds like a very erotic experience! But in future, think twice before drinking breast milk since it is risky and has the potential to transmit STDs including HIV.

SunnyKapoor
08-06-14, 11:08
No. Have not tried her. Did you try her? How is she? Can you share her digits. BTW have tried Samira. Happy to share details. Drop me a pm.Hi Resh 121,

She has sent some more pics on whatsapp. Is she worth and how much does she come down to?

Sunny

WickedB
08-06-14, 11:18
So after a long time finally got a chance to visit NL and CH called the SP Kancha at around 6 confirmed it was open reached NL at around 9 showed me the Lineup choose dolly.

Went in the room started the deed DFK, rimming, BJ,doggy she had voluptuous body big tits a bit of fat around belly just a little bit and perfectly shaved pussy and ass she had huge ass as well got deed done in sometime while was refreshing up dolly said hurry up I asked why she said she got a call that they are closing as the section is hot again and there is a chance for a raid so got up dressed up hurriedly and went down asked Kancha what is up he said section is hot again so we had to close later on called up Sp Kumar from CH confirmed it was on so took a cab and went there I asked him on phone they shut down NL he said some MP is trying to take the land so NL is facing a lots of issues and maybe soon it will be closed down. After reaching Kumars place he showed me the lineup 10-12 frm which only 4 were girls and rest auntys so took Neha had her before as well got in she came in wearing a short skirt and a black backless top smoked a cigii with her during which she told me that papus place which was upstairs kumars place has been shut down and sold even kumars place is gona be sold out so the famous CH den is gona be closed soon and the eviction date was of the same day that's why there a lots of tension going on started with a BJ which lasted for 15 minutes she gave an awesome BJ deep throating while I was seating on the sofa havin a ciggi after the BJ she gave a nice rim job and again BJ for another 15-20 minutes than she came on top of me and rode me like a wild cat than doggy than again BJ than missionary than CIM while dressing up she told me to get out of there ASAP as the section is very hot and avoid coming there untill and unless issues are sorted out. So Please take care guys as NL and CH both are having major LE issues don't listen to the SP when NL was closing Kancha didn't even bother to call up he just left and the whole place was deserted so make sure its safe I think another 15-20 days things are going to be the same maybe soon things will be sorted out or NL and CH both are going to close down so its either enjoy till it lasts or wait for things to get sorted even when I was at CH 2 guys sitting opp. To me were telling that better I stand outside when your in the room so that we can call each other up and leave ASAP LE activity are really high so make sure its safe.

Damage for 1st dolly: 2200 + 100.

Damage for 2nd Neha: 2500 + 100.

Happy mongering, things are changing fast, enjoy while they last.

Thrusting Rod
08-06-14, 13:13
Moreover, people go for DFK, DATY and BBJ. Don't all these pose health risk, inter alia, STDs?

Sorry for being a ignorant but do all mongers risk their safety or are aware of the risks involved in pleasure or is my undertanding wrong that BBJ and DATY don't have any potential risk.You only live once, is what I believe in, Saint. When the time comes, you go. It could be even as simple as tripping & breaking your neck. So Saint, live today. The moment gone, is gone.

HornyBoyForU
08-06-14, 14:06
The pic looks good bro, how much is the SP quoting?

Any views on her? It's DP of a sp. Not started conversation with sp yet.

Gulfcruise
08-06-14, 17:24
Good one Thrusting Rod.

BTW, LoneRanger & Resh, the pic I posted for the feedback was cancelled. Since I found out it was genuine.

And my stay in Mumbai is now limited for 2 days. Will go with my known source from SEA. Just some good times together.

I would post a request to meet, LoneRanger and couple of guys for a drink / fun during my next visit.

Toniab
08-06-14, 19:28
Is Sofitel BKC is girl friendly hotel. Can I take girl there.

Krishnaleela
08-06-14, 19:48
Sorry for posting FR after a month. I lives about 900 km far from Mumbai, reached Mumbai with my friend followed by my ISG.

Friend of hyderabad about at 1 pm. Welcomed by Wedzala on phone and he promised to meet at evening. Called the sp Harshada.

Our condition was to stay full night and should have exchange between three of us. Sp send about 4 pictures in about 3 to 5.

Hours as most of the girls were not ready to stay night. Sp also clearified that accomodation at her flat is only possible.

For two persons. She started from 16 k and deal was finalised at 12 k for two. One have to sacrifice this night and my hyderabadi.

Friend seleted himself. After closing our business work at City centre we all three reached at Vashi upto 8 pm near the address.

Mentioned by Sp. Our ISG friend wedzala also reached there and identified me on the basis of piture seen on whatsapp.

Reached at sp's flat which was a 1 BHK and just like a govt qtr. Swati had arrived earlier and then khushi came.

Swati have good body bt normal looks and khushi have good looks but too short and young. After a group chit chats all left the flat.

And we four started dinner with beer which was already brought by us. Room have Ac but very small and hall was without ac but comfortable.

I took Swati after toss and selected the hall. Started with dfk on sofa for 10 minutes then we danced for half an hour in.

Which my nose was hitted by her head and she hugged me so deeply feeling guilty. This event confirmed her attitude that was.

Appreciable. Again dfk, BJ and finished in mish.

Then we all gathered in Ac room, finished the rest food with jokes and chit chats.

Another session started with khushi a talkative girl. Finished her in different positions which were comfortable due to her.

Height. And gone sleep with swati after some emotional chitchats.

And the night become unforgettable due to the attitudes of both girls which was a luck.

Sstrika
08-06-14, 20:55
I agree. Moreover, people go for DFK, DATY and BBJ. Don't all these pose health risk, inter alia, STDs?

Sorry for being a ignorant but do all mongers risk their safety or are aware of the risks involved in pleasure or is my undertanding wrong that BBJ and DATY don't have any potential risk.

Would be really grateful if someone can clarify the query.

Thanks in advance.Based on my lot of reading, here is what I have gathered:

BBBJ: There is no proven record of getting HIV by receiving BBBJ. It can potentially cause other STDs but not HIV.

DATY: Less likely to get HIV. But you cannot rule out if the lady has HIV. Obviously it is more dangerous than BBBJ.

Anal / RIM: That is not my cup of tea.

Sex with protection and CBJ are less / minimal risky compared to the above. Of course its less pleasure also!

For that matter, the very act of sex with unknown partner even with protection, theoretically can result in different STDs. Skin to skin infections are also possible after many years (like Herpes). Its a trade off between pleasure & risk.

For me, if I don't get BBBJ then there is no need to go for mongering! In some of the FKKs in Germany, they do sex without protection!! So, its up to each person where to draw the line.

K Dols
08-07-14, 05:56
Sounds like a very erotic experience! But in future, think twice before drinking breast milk since it is risky and has the potential to transmit STDs including HIV.Are you sure?

http://www.who.int/bulletin/volumes/88/1/10-030110/en/

FunkySexy
08-07-14, 06:06
Hey Toniab,

No clue about Sofitel BKC.

I haven't tried it, however if I may suggest the following options, (guys please correct me if my info is wrong).

A hotel at the airport (whose owner recently passed away who was called as 'Captain') you can take the lady on the basement of the property, under the reception where there are retail shops and they have a Chinese specialty cuisine restaurant, post which you can take the lift from there itself to your room. (I guess; I haven't tried it) Sorry.

The other option is another five star in the center of Mumbai towards parel, there too one can do the same thing, go take the lift to their first floor coffee shop and post which you can take the lift to the room (I guess here the key card is needed to take the lift to the desired floor).

Tonaib. The main point both these properties are cheaper than Sofitel BKC.

Have a good time,

Cheers,

FunkySexy

Is Sofitel BKC is girl friendly hotel. Can I take girl there.

SeriousSam
08-07-14, 09:22
So after a long time finally got a chance to visit NL and CH called the SP Kancha at around 6 confirmed it was open reached NL at around 9 showed me the Lineup choose dolly.

Went in the room started the deed DFK, rimming, BJ,doggy she had voluptuous body big tits a bit of fat around belly just a little bit and perfectly shaved pussy and ass she had huge ass as well got deed done in sometime while was refreshing up dolly said hurry up I asked why she said she got a call that they are closing as the section is hot again and there is a chance for a raid so got up dressed up hurriedly and went down asked Kancha what is up he said section is hot again so we had to close later on called up Sp Kumar from CH confirmed it was on so took a cab and went there I asked him on phone they shut down NL he said some MP is trying to take the land so NL is facing a lots of issues and maybe soon it will be closed down. After reaching Kumars place he showed me the lineup 10-12 frm which only 4 were girls and rest auntys so took Neha had her before as well got in she came in wearing a short skirt and a black backless top smoked a cigii with her during which she told me that papus place which was upstairs kumars place has been shut down and sold even kumars place is gona be sold out so the famous CH den is gona be closed soon and the eviction date was of the same day that's why there a lots of tension going on started with a BJ which lasted for 15 minutes she gave an awesome BJ deep throating while I was seating on the sofa havin a ciggi after the BJ she gave a nice rim job and again....Sad I wish I could try it once again, have advised a lot of Pune mongers to go to this place, never found such a service, the girls just make you happy here.

Saint Anger 86
08-07-14, 10:52
You only live once, is what I believe in, Saint. When the time comes, you go. It could be even as simple as tripping & breaking your neck. So Saint, live today. The moment gone, is gone.Nice philosophical thoughts, sir. With due respect, it's not my life I am concerned about. The way I have lived, I give two hoots to my own life.

The quandaries I face is passing off the diseases / STDs / contacts to my present girlfriend and to my wife, in future.

Thanks anyways.

ServingYou2003
08-07-14, 11:23
Sad I wish I could try it once again, have advised a lot of Pune mongers to go to this place, never found such a service, the girls just make you happy here.Always thought of visiting this place but it never happened. Sad to hear that it will be shutting down soon.

Possible
08-07-14, 23:36

Happy mongering, things are changing fast, enjoy while they last.So somebody is willing to make the place a memorial, even he is interested to "erect" something here, mongers paradise. LOL.

Yes it is sad, but I think, SP's there would make some other arrangements somewhere. Hope they will do that soon. Till then what would be other suggestions from fellow members at Mumbai. Dick can and't wait long.

Possible looking for possibilities.

OldPlayer
08-07-14, 23:45
Are you sure?

http://www.who.int/bulletin/volumes/88/1/10-030110/en/Yes you are very correct as far as I know, believe me, I am related, Though I am not a big fan of this kinda fun.

Fellas update urself.

Regards,

OP

ShyGuy69
08-08-14, 02:22
Can anyone tell me who are the must screw sexy girls at NL in order of ranking?

Also which NL girls go in for 3 some? Do they play with each other too?

Cheers.

SG69.

LoneRanger1976
08-08-14, 03:08
NL girls change before you can wink.

The real spirit of mongering is to go pick any two and inform your host about your preferences of threesome. Let him arrange suitable choices.

Jump in buddy, when choices are huge, don't go for tested and tried ones.

Can anyone tell me who are the must screw sexy girls at NL in order of ranking?

Also which NL girls go in for 3 some? Do they play with each other too?

Cheers.

SG69.

AjaySh
08-08-14, 04:43
although i am a frequent monger, i specifically make time to share fr's of my exceptional experiences.

this time, i was rummaging through the usual indi stuff garnered by our comrade kdols. since he is an indi specialist, i was mining out some extraordinary gem within his various connects. after a lot of connecting and disconnecting, i was referred a new chick in town by one of the indis going through her monthly cycle. the new chick is supposed to be a bar dancer in dubai. she was in bombay on account of ramazaan. after having been to most db's in dubai, i assumed the quality would be exceptional compared to the ones in bombay. to top it, a dancers body would have a perfect 'see' on the sides between the breast and waist and is the most flexible for all positions. so called the chick and fixed up a meeting with her at a mall in the suburbs.

parked my car at a distance and wanted to check her out from a distance. as we co-ordinated over the phone, i see two college going type chicks approaching my car. excellent figure, well dressed with tight tops and low waist bots (as if heading for college; with backpack etc.). exchanged pleasantries and she told me that the other chick is her friend from vashi with whom she is staying. i was offered a threesome for the same amount that i had finalized for 2 pops. or in case i was not interested, the friend would idle her time at the mall till we finished. as i began to ponder on what to do, she abruptly prompted that their company will never be regretted.

i assumed that 4 titties and 2 pussies is better than banging the same one twice. so we proceeded to the regular place as made notorious by kdols and jerseyshoresun. as we approach the reception for registration, i am in for a surprise. the receptionist claims, one room only one couple. i need to take two rooms if have need to use two women simultaneously. seems to be some kind of registration formality, else could be under le lens. so i end up paying double room rent with copies of each of their i'd's marked against separate rooms.

into the room, pay the room boy for towels etc. since it was drizzling and they were slightly wet as they reached my car, they prepared to undress; each helping the other to peel off into their g-string bikinis. this actually opened up my blinkers. asked them if they actually ever had any lesbian relationship with each other. they giggled and the dancer claimed that she was given an orgasm by the local one, the previous night.

requested them to participate with each other too during our common rendezvous. she agreed to let me watch her cumming to an orgasm through her friend as long as i tipped them well. i was thrilled on the prospects to watch a live lesbian scene and i gave my consent. both rushed to the washroom together and washed themselves.

i undressed and was resting on the bed enjoying the cool ac. both come out with towels wrapped around their torso. they stand on each side of the bed and give me a slow towel striptease. as my flagpole saluted them, they pounced on me like hungry tigresses. a perfect coordination between them with each concentrating on different erotic zones within my body. good dfk, bbbj, rimming, catlick etc. the dancer is already horny, and out comes the cd with wot thereafter. the local one keeps teasing all the other zones with special emphasis on the balls as the dancer does the wot. i rotate them in every possible position and cum in around 20 minutes. with the bedsheet wet and my cd still on, i realize that the dancer has also squirted.

we wash off together and back on the bed. the dancer claimed that she is a nympho and cums at least 3-4 times a day, mainly by rubbing herself with a dildo. as we rested, they started playing with each others boobies. they slowly moved to dfk each other and in no time the local one was concentrating on the dancers love spot. i watched the local chick as she gave a perfect daty to the dancer. my flag pole was saluting again, so shoved it between the dancers lips. another 10 minutes of daty and i could see the squirt splashed out on the local chicks face. went in for round 2 with the local chick. the dancer chick now providing the supporting erotic services. another half hour of multiple positions and i offloaded. a "the end" to an encounter with female bisexuals.

rested in each others arms for a few minutes and then they wanted a photo shoot in their semi transparent lingerie. clicked erotic poses with her phone camera; but she refused to share them with me. mongers who use their services subsequently can check the pics out on the dancers mobile. they are open to share connects with other mongers in bombay. the dancer is in bombay till end ganpati before flying back to dubai. could share their connects with all those who have contributed substantially on the forum. need to also whatsapp them your name and number for reference validation

rimming. yes.

bbbj- 8/10.

cim, anal. no.

face dancer-6/10.

face local -4/10.

body dancer-7/10.

body local -5/10.

attitude both - 8/10.

live lesbian squirting. priceless.

damages - 4. 5 k + 1 k room + 1 k tips +100 room boy.

wir- maybe, if i need to be a haddi within a lesbian couple's kebab.

the single pic is of the dancer and the other of the actual les couple.

Kamsutra69
08-08-14, 05:31
Versova branch: Ugly girls with happy endings.

Lokhandwala branch: Pretty girls without happy endings.

Such is life. Unfair.

Batman444
08-08-14, 05:44
Hello people,

I'm new to this forum.

Have lots of experience as far as the spa scene and inde scene is concerned.

[Email address deleted by Admin] if you wish to share contacts.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

VickeyForever
08-08-14, 05:56
Hi,

Anyone tried her? Asking for 10 k with place and not willing to reduce.

Dickaprio
08-08-14, 06:51
Although I am a frequent monger, I specifically make time to share FR's of my exceptional experiences.

I assumed that 4 titties and 2 pussies is better than banging the same one twice.

Requested them to participate with each other too during our common rendezvous. She agreed to let me watch her cumming to an orgasm through her friend as long as I tipped them well.
We wash off together and back on the bed. The dancer claimed that she is a nympho and cums at least 3-4 times a day, mainly by rubbing herself with a DILDO. AS we rested, they started playing with each others boobies. They slowly moved to DFK each other and in no time the local one was concentrating on the dancers love spot. I watched the local chick as she gave a perfect DATY to the dancer. My flag pole was saluting again, So shoved it between the dancers lips. Another 10 minutes of DATY and I could see the squirt splashed out on the local chicks face. Went in for round 2 with the local chick. The dancer chick now providing the supporting erotic services. Another half hour of multiple positions and I offloaded. A "THE END" to an encounter with female Bisexuals.

A very nicely depicted show or FR Bro. I wish I was in Mumbai to check out the babes in the pics attached. Am glad you had a helluva time. Keep up writing good FRs.

Best.

Dee.

Panda305
08-08-14, 11:23
Hey friends,

Any info about SP or an MP near Dadar station please PM me the details.

Waiting for your reply.

Thanks

ShyGuy69
08-08-14, 11:34
NL girls change before you can wink.

The real spirit of mongering is to go pick any two and inform your host about your preferences of threesome. Let him arrange suitable choices.

Jump in buddy, when choices are huge, don't go for tested and tried ones.Thanks, sir. Will follow your advise.

Kanchan is the best provider in NL right? Is there anyone else I should also pay a visit to?

Cheers.

SG69.

Tester
08-08-14, 11:48
If you like matures / MILFs, try threesome with Anita and Pinky or Anita and Dolly. Good combination. They do Lesb act too Or select your pick and ask choice of comfy partner, that works too.

Can anyone tell me who are the must screw sexy girls at .....

Also ....go in for 3 some? Do they play with each other too?

Cheers.

SG69.

Bradstons
08-08-14, 12:33
Hello from fellow Isgian, will be visiting Mumbai inlast week of Aug. Or first week Sept. For few days. Need some help from the forum on good indies for some good fun over the stay. Am a delhite so any thing in delhi I can help you guys with.

Cheers Brad.

EatPrayLove
08-08-14, 13:37
Although I am a frequent monger, I specifically make time to share FR's of my exceptional experiences.
Rested in each others arms for a few minutes and then they wanted a photo shoot in their semi transparent lingerie. Clicked erotic poses with her phone camera; but she refused to share them with me. Mongers who use their services subsequently can check the pics out on the dancers mobile. They are open to share connects with other mongers in Bombay. The dancer is in Bombay till end Ganpati before flying back to Dubai. Could share their connects with all those who have contributed substantially on the forum. Need to also WhatsApp them your name and number for reference validation

Rimming. Yes.

BBBJ- 8/10.

CIM, ANal. No.

Face Dancer-6/10.

Face Local -4/10.

Body Dancer-7/10.

Body Local -5/10.

Attitude BOTH - 8/10.

Live Lesbian squirting. PRICELESS.

Damages - 4. 5 K + 1 k Room + 1 k Tips +100 room boy.

WIR- maybe, if I need to be a haddi within a lesbian couple's kebab.

The single pic is of the dancer and the other of the actual LES Couple.A blissful read indeed pal. Enjoyed it to the hilt. Although one couple per room seems a weird rule. Whatever happened to extra beds? Cheers!

LoneRanger1976
08-08-14, 14:11
Vishnu's place has good stuff and better rooms.

Thanks, sir. Will follow your advise.

Kanchan is the best provider in NL right? Is there anyone else I should also pay a visit to?

Cheers.

SG69.

LoneRanger1976
08-08-14, 14:12
Welcome to the hotel California.

Your girl still gives me sleepless nights, bring her with you.

Cheers.

Hello from fellow Isgian, will be visiting Mumbai inlast week of Aug. Or first week Sept. For few days. Need some help from the forum on good indies for some good fun over the stay. Am a delhite so any thing in delhi I can help you guys with.

Cheers Brad.

Bradstons
08-08-14, 15:06
Will celebrate independence day together with her all set to. Cheers.

Welcome to the hotel California.

Your girl still gives me sleepless nights, bring her with you.

Cheers.

ActionOriented
08-08-14, 15:33

I wanted to compliment your report via PM, but I see that your inbox has been flooded. In any case, it was a pleasure reading through the report. Great job!

DesiDilruba
08-08-14, 17:53

Cheers Brad.Welcome buddy. Do you need any spa pointers which provide good massage + HJ? I can give you some pointers. But don't have much into indi stuff at this moment.

AmitGautam
08-08-14, 18:04
This is pure wild pornography.

The only one FR in recent times to match up with LoneRanger, the current daddyof all mongers.

This time, I was rummaging through the usual INDI stuff garnered by our comrade KDOLS. Since he is an INDI specialist, I was mining out some extraordinary GEM within his various connects. After a lot of connecting and disconnecting, I was referred a new chick in town by one of the INDIs going through her monthly cycle. The new chick is supposed to be a BAR Dancer in Dubai. She was in Bombay on account of Ramazaan. After having been to most DB's in Dubai, I assumed the quality would be exceptional compared to the ones in Bombay. To top it, a dancers body would have a perfect 'see' on the sides between the breast and waist and is the most flexible for all positions. So called the chick and fixed up a meeting with her at a mall in the suburbs.

Parked my car at a distance and wanted to check her out from a distance. As we co-ordinated over the phone, I see two college going type chicks approaching my car. Excellent figure, well dressed with tight tops and low waist bots (as if heading for college; with backpack etc.). Exchanged pleasantries and she told me that the other chick is her friend from Vashi with whom she is staying. I was offered a threesome for the same amount that I had finalized for 2 pops. Or in case I was not interested, the friend would idle her time at the mall till we finished...

RashidZ
08-08-14, 19:25
Hello master mongers of Mumbai,

I chanced upon this website yesterday and I was fascinated by the depth of information that is available here. It is awesome for anyone with an interest in the game.

I am from Mumbai but travel around a bit all over (Mostly India, but also a couple of outside trips a year). Have a few experiences to share. It would be nothing new and interesting for the experienced eyes here. You guys would have probably seen and experienced 100 X of that. I'll still share. May be it will turn helpful for a couple of newbies like me and if not anything else, it also gives me some headway into this wonderful group.

My experiences will be a little old though. I'll surely keep out anything more than 6 months old, as details would have become irrelevant. But I'll post the 7-8 encounters that I've had in the last 6 months. Hope people don't mind the reports being a little dated.

Look forward to good company here and wish us all the best of luck. For you know what!

Santy101
08-08-14, 22:10
Hi guys!

Am in Mumbai for couple of weeks, need some good indie advice in central suburbs,

Thanks

RashidZ
08-09-14, 00:30
let me start off with my experiences at the spa in the (in) famous 3-4 star in juhu, which also houses a vibrant disco place. was led to this place by a friend about a year ago and since then i've made 7-8 visits here in total. the name of the spa starts with a br if any one is still not sure of the place's identity.

the good thing about this place is that it almost always gave extras along with what can be described as an above average massage experience. while the extend of extras varied between the various therapists, almost everyone gives them (at least a hj) and without too much nakhras that can be a big relief when i was still new in the game. i will summarize my individual experiences of the visits in the next 2 posts, but this one is about the spa overall and its pros and cons.

pros

- it is quite discrete being inside a 3-4 start hotel (6th floor). so not much fear of le action etc. also, if you accidentally pop into someone you know, you can easily pass this off as a regular spa visit. parking etc is also a breeze compared to many other road side addas where we get service.

- quite often (once in 2 months or so), you can find discount coupons in deal sites that brings down the counter from rs 2500 to rs 1300 (approx).

- massage is actually pretty decent. you will end up feeling relaxed, even if we forget the extras.

- it has an actual sauna room and it is quite nice way to relax after the deed is done.

- hygiene etc are decent (no stains on bed etc), though don't expect high end thai spa kind of experiences.

- as i said earlier, extras are a standard procedure and even if you do not bring it up, the therapists will do.

cons

- without any deals counter will be pretty costly for the overall experiences.

- most girls are 35+, fat and completely out of shape.

- they are money hungry. if you don't show them their place early, they can keep nagging and negotiate for the services, even when they are actually working on your junior. can be a frustrating experience!

this is my actual first fr, so as to speak. hope it isn't too bad and i have not broken any rules / norms that is followed here. i will write about the therapists i know off in the next 2 posts.

RashidZ
08-09-14, 00:47
My first experience with this place was a long time ago with Miss U, whose service was fantastic. Unfortunately, she left some time after and I never got to experience her service again. But it is that one experience that made me stick with this place and took me again and again there, expecting (almost in vain) a repeat performance. This was one girl who actually did not mind being fully nude, climb on to your body kissing you all over and she knew exactly how to excite a person. Since she is gone and I have no clue where she is, let us skip that experience for now.

After my 4th visit or so, I came across Miss D. She is young by the spa standards, should be in her 20's. But she has also a good attitude in trying to give more pleasure for the customers. I ended up getting a good topless HJ in the first visit with clear access for my fingers to inside her panties. In fact, I remember she enjoying my fingering quite a bit and giving out clear signs of reaching her climax. (genuine, I hope). From the second visit onwards I have also get nice long DFKs with full tongue on tongue action which, for me is a vital part in building up the excitement. She has also shed some weight and though not a looker by any means, still good enough to get an erection given her facial expressions and active involvement. Have been trying her for 3-4 times now and convinced her to go upto kissing my junior though she still refuses to give a full BJ. Also the set up of the Spa is a little difficult with no provision for closing the door etc. She also shares her no. And my sense is will be willing to come out, if done tactfully. But I am not so much interested as there are better options available outside for take outs.

My rating of Miss D.

Massage: 8/10

Body and looks: 6/10

Involvement and attitude: 7/10 (given my experiences with spa girls). She losses marks in demanding more tips every time.

HJ: 7/10

DFK: 9/10

BJ: Not yet done, though almost there.

Damages: I normally tip her 2000 (I know it is a bit high, Sigh), but she will nag you for more and you have to ask her to shut up.

DallasTinku
08-09-14, 01:31
HI all, will be in Mumbai on the 15-17th wanted to know if any one has the direct no to these 2 chicks. SP asking me to buy the stars for her (15-18 K for a pop).

Also will appreciate if any one can share a good (Mumbai Quality) inde and some one who is up for cim (Independence day special for Johnny).

Regards.

DT.

NsaMum1
08-09-14, 07:18
Hi,

Can you please share details? [Email address deleted by Admin]

This time, I was rummaging through the usual INDI stuff garnered by our comrade KDOLS. Since he is an INDI specialist, I was mining out some extraordinary GEM within his various connects. After a lot of connecting and disconnecting, I was referred a new chick in town by one of the INDIs going through her monthly cycle. The new chick is supposed to be a BAR Dancer in Dubai. She was in Bombay on account of Ramazaan. After having been to most DB's in Dubai, I assumed the quality would be exceptional compared to the ones in Bombay. To top it, a dancers body would have a perfect 'see' on the sides between the breast and waist and is the most flexible for all positions. So called the chick and fixed up a meeting with her at a mall in the suburbs...

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Thrusting Rod
08-09-14, 07:27
Hi guys!

Am in Mumbai for couple of weeks, need some good indie advice in central suburbs,

ThanksTill you get your PM activated & some FR posted your best options are to visit sexyescortads, locanto, Craiglist etc. , RTFF & you will find FR about the ladies available on these websites. Popular ones being Kyra, Lubna Khan (a ISG member), Priya Kaur, Kirti, Natasha from Malad & Chembur, dark Riya from Thane, Sapna from Ghatkopar, Thane etc.

FunkySexy
08-09-14, 10:25
Hi Friends,

Saturday afternoon, nothing better to do, so landed up browsing Craiglist Mumbai. Following is what I stumbled upon.

Those who have a fetish for something like this, it may be of interest to you folks.

Happy mongering!

Happy Weekend!

FunkySexy

Yahoo1237
08-09-14, 10:31
HI all, will be in Mumbai on the 15-17th wanted to know if any one has the direct no to these 2 chicks. SP asking me to buy the stars for her (15-18 K for a pop).

Also will appreciate if any one can share a good (Mumbai Quality) inde and some one who is up for cim (Independence day special for Johnny).

Regards.

DT.No good service blue one.

Bean Counter
08-09-14, 11:49
excellent report! made me remember the threesomes that i have had a few times, and they are always "priceless"! keep the frs coming!

although i am a frequent monger, i specifically make time to share fr's of my exceptional experiences.

this time, i was rummaging through the usual indi stuff garnered by our comrade kdols. since he is an indi specialist, i was mining out some extraordinary gem within his various connects. after a lot of connecting and disconnecting, i was referred a new chick in town by one of the indis going through her monthly cycle. the new chick is supposed to be a bar dancer in dubai. she was in bombay on account of ramazaan. after having been to most db's in dubai, i assumed the quality would be exceptional compared to the ones in bombay. to top it, a dancers body would have a perfect 'see' on the sides between the breast and waist and is the most flexible for all positions. so called the chick and fixed up a meeting with her at a mall in the suburbs.

parked my car at a distance and wanted to check her out from a distance. as we co-ordinated over the phone, i see two college going type chicks approaching my car. excellent figure, well dressed with tight tops and low waist bots (as if heading for college; with backpack etc.). exchanged pleasantries and she told me that the other chick is her friend from vashi with whom she is staying. i was offered a threesome for the same amount that i had finalized for 2 pops. or in case i was not interested, the friend would idle her time at the mall till we finished. as i began to ponder on what to do, she abruptly prompted that their company will never be regretted.

i assumed that 4 titties and 2 pussies is better than banging the same one twice. so we proceeded to the regular place as made notorious by kdols and jerseyshoresun. as we approach the reception for registration, i am in for a surprise. the receptionist claims, one room only one couple. i need to take two rooms if have need to use two women simultaneously. seems to be some kind of registration formality, else could be under le lens. so i end up paying double room rent with copies of each of their i'd's marked against separate rooms.

into the room, pay the room boy for towels etc. since it was drizzling and they were slightly wet as they reached my car, they prepared to undress; each helping the other to peel off into their g-string bikinis. this actually opened up my blinkers. asked them if they actually ever had any lesbian relationship with each other. they giggled and the dancer claimed that she was given an orgasm by the local one, the previous night.

requested them to participate with each other too during our common rendezvous. she agreed to let me watch her cumming to an orgasm through her friend as long as i tipped them well. i was thrilled on the prospects to watch a live lesbian scene and i gave my consent. both rushed to the washroom together and washed themselves.

i undressed and was resting on the bed enjoying the cool ac. both come out with towels wrapped around their torso. they stand on each side of the bed and give me a slow towel striptease. as my flagpole saluted them, they pounced on me like hungry tigresses. a perfect coordination between them with each concentrating on different erotic zones within my body. good dfk, bbbj, rimming, catlick etc. the dancer is already horny, and out comes the cd with wot thereafter. the local one keeps teasing all the other zones with special emphasis on the balls as the dancer does the wot. i rotate them in every possible position and cum in around 20 minutes. with the bedsheet wet and my cd still on, i realize that the dancer has also squirted.

we wash off together and back on the bed. the dancer claimed that she is a nympho and cums at least 3-4 times a day, mainly by rubbing herself with a dildo. as we rested, they started playing with each others boobies. they slowly moved to dfk each other and in no time the local one was concentrating on the dancers love spot. i watched the local chick as she gave a perfect daty to the dancer. my flag pole was saluting again, so shoved it between the dancers lips. another 10 minutes of daty and i could see the squirt splashed out on the local chicks face. went in for round 2 with the local chick. the dancer chick now providing the supporting erotic services. another half hour of multiple positions and i offloaded. a "the end" to an encounter with female bisexuals.

rested in each others arms for a few minutes and then they wanted a photo shoot in their semi transparent lingerie. clicked erotic poses with her phone camera; but she refused to share them with me. mongers who use their services subsequently can check the pics out on the dancers mobile. they are open to share connects with other mongers in bombay. the dancer is in bombay till end ganpati before flying back to dubai. could share their connects with all those who have contributed substantially on the forum. need to also whatsapp them your name and number for reference validation

rimming. yes.

bbbj- 8/10.

cim, anal. no.

face dancer-6/10.

face local -4/10.

body dancer-7/10.

body local -5/10.

attitude both - 8/10.

the single pic is of the dancer and the other of the actual les couple.

MumbaiVc
08-09-14, 14:29
I think both are from Ruchi's collections. Even I am looking for the right prices and experience review. Someone please help.

Regards.

DT.

KetanMehta
08-09-14, 14:57
Yesterday Visited one MP in central suburb near powai.

Quoted 1.5 k for 1 hour massage and extra for others. I asked whether B2B service available, she said yes.

Girl was around 22-25 y with nice slim figure. Was nice at talk but not at massage. Did full naked b2 b massage, played with tits, fingering. She also agreed for daty for 1 K tip, and then it was over with Handshake. With nice smile & invitation 'liked daty, Come again'.

ServingYou2003
08-09-14, 16:27

rimming. yes.

bbbj- 8/10.

cim, anal. no.

face dancer-6/10.

face local -4/10.

body dancer-7/10.

body local -5/10.

attitude both - 8/10.

the single pic is of the dancer and the other of the actual les couple.a very well drafted fr friend.

LoneRanger1976
08-09-14, 16:27
Booked my ticket buddy, cumming soon.

Anti showed me a full album today of the dishes on the menu with asses protruding out and girls who are worth masturbating for.

Too many soft, milky thighs waiting to be attended to.

But trust me, the fantasy girl still not letting me pay attention to anybody else!

Give her my love please before I reach.

Will celebrate independence day together with her all set to. Cheers.

ServingYou2003
08-09-14, 16:30
Vishnu's place has good stuff and better rooms.Is there so problem going on in NL? One of the FRs talk about it.

LoneRanger1976
08-09-14, 16:32
It's a little hot there.

Take a short break, movie will continue but better to be careful.

Is there so problem going on in NL? One of the FRs talk about it.

Troy 2008
08-09-14, 16:53
Great report & excellent writing bro. Take a bow.

After a long time, we have seen such sexy reports in the forum. Will relay help in electrifying the forum. .

This time, I was rummaging through the usual INDI stuff garnered by our comrade KDOLS. Since he is an INDI specialist, I was mining out some extraordinary GEM within his various connects. After a lot of connecting and disconnecting, I was referred a new chick in town by one of the INDIs going through her monthly cycle. The new chick is supposed to be a BAR Dancer in Dubai. .

Troy 2008
08-09-14, 16:56
Last week end visited Veda as I've got a call from the manager about a new girl. Booked her for an evening appointment & reached there in time. Got a surprise that the earlier client who has taken that girl has liked her massage so much that he has extended it by 1 more hr. Due to that I had to now wait till the other client is finished. The manager suggested to other girls but somehow I was more interested in getting a good massage than service & I stuck to this girl only. Waited for almost 40 minutes & finally the girl came out of the therapy room.

Was pleasantly surprised to see a cute looking girl. (mehek) unexpected from Veda standards.

Anyway the massage was very very good. The girl provided a genuine body massage which is quite rare in Veda. Regarding service, she offered TL & HJ only.

After a long time I've recvd a very nice body massage in Veda.

Came out quite happy. Meanwhile one more has client has arrived & asked for the same girl. He had to wait for almost 1 hr for his turn.

If he is anybody frm the forum, hope you too have enjoyed despite the wait.

Santy101
08-09-14, 20:01
Since new to Mumbai scene, ventured with MP's first in famous mall in Gkp (attention'just massage'although af very hygenic place and decorated top class, cameras in the cabin don't make you excited about anything-good massage though. Tried another Thai thingy in another mall in Krla: no cabins even better massage though. Tried another spa in famous hotel in Sakinaka, again lots of nakhras, bla bla bla 'next time will provide etc' my ass if I pay 2.5 k for below average massage in anticipation at that place. So all in all no success yet but where there is will, there is way P.S. What about this Sapna in Gkp? Any good?

ServingYou2003
08-09-14, 21:49
It's a little hot there.

Take a short break, movie will continue but better to be careful.Thank you friend, better be safe yaar.

FreeChuck
08-09-14, 22:40
Hi friends,

It's been quite a few months since I last posted on this the forum. Have been engrossed with the work and travel all over this time. But haven't we heard that "All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy", so decided to take break and go for some fun. Tried few.

Contacts but they didn't work. At last contacted Nisha, who has been pretty famous as around half of mongers in Mumbai must have banged her. Although, didn't really like the face but she talked me into it by claims of best services and prospects of anal (although I didn't go for that). Anyway she asked me to reach versova, and from there on we went on to her aunt's place. The place was good but so-so. But the cost effectiveness of deed, one can compromise on that. Except the face, I believe everything about her good and all things in proper shape. & Man, wildly she acted with constant moaning and clinging around your whole on her own was really a turn-on. The BBJ offered by her turned out to be best I had ever experienced till this day.

My ratings would be:

Cost: Rs. 2500 (place extra).

Looks: 5/10.

Body: 7/10 (tight boobs). Nice ass.

Service: 9/10.

BBBJ: 10/10 (only CIM missing).

Also I would like to thank my friends who had forwarded NISHA no. Thanks a lot buddies.

FreeChuck
08-10-14, 00:57

rimming. yes.

bbbj- 8/10.

cim, anal. no.

face dancer-6/10.

face local -4/10.

body dancer-7/10.

body local -5/10.

attitude both - 8/10.

the single pic is of the dancer and the other of the actual les couple.congrats for getting this rare opportunity of banging a lesbo couple. must say a fortunate stroke of serendipity for you man, and a well written fr as well.

Member #4440
08-10-14, 04:04

rimming. yes.

bbbj- 8/10.

cim, anal. no.

face dancer-6/10.

face local -4/10.

body dancer-7/10.

body local -5/10.

attitude both - 8/10.

the single pic is of the dancer and the other of the actual les couple.i couldn't send you pm as you have been receiving more request.

kindly pm me also her no.

CoolPrince
08-10-14, 05:32
Can anyone please send me alisha's number and the FR with damages. I'm planning to go for her for full night. Any reveiws.

Clue123
08-10-14, 06:13
Yesterday I invited [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] bar girl from Borivli at my place was superb. BBBJ DFK and everything except anal on menu.

Very cooperative had spent 1 hr and took bath with her. All in all good experience. Damage 2000.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not foolng anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Jaideep
08-10-14, 07:41
Both pics are from Ruchi's collection.

Blue one is Sana. A model. Rate is above 30 k thru this agency.

I think they charge double / triple amount. Anyway depends on your budget.

Regards.

DT.

VickeyForever
08-10-14, 10:48
Hi,

Has anyone tried her yet? Calls herself Arna Sh__ma.

Quoted 10 K incl place.

TIA,

Vickey

Mahya
08-10-14, 11:04
Yesterday I was free. And my jonny was also dancing in my pants.

So decided to go for a moaning but was not sure where to go. Got bored of going to the old contacts then I remembered the contact which was forwarded to me by one of the moanger 2 weeks back, searched all the PM and called the HW from nerul.

She asked me to come at nerul. I reached therea round 12:30 PM and all fun started. Parked my car at the station and took auto for a lodge.

She was a bold and open minded as soon as we entered in room she removed all her cloths and standing nude. MamaMia really big boobs. I played with them for 5-6 minutes sucked them squeezed them. Then she asked me to sit on a bed and given me BJ she really has sucking skills also meanwhile she helped me to undress.

Then Action started in missionary and second pop up in doggy.

Love6969
08-10-14, 11:54
Hi friends,

It's been quite a few months since I last posted on this the forum. Have been engrossed with the work and travel all over this time. But haven't we heard that "All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy", so decided to take break and go for some fun. Tried few.

Contacts but they didn't work. At last contacted Nisha, who has been pretty famous as around half of mongers in Mumbai must have banged her. Although, didn't really like the face but she talked me into it by claims of best services and prospects of anal (although I didn't go for that). Anyway she asked me to reach versova, and from there on we went on to her aunt's place. The place was good but so-so. But the cost effectiveness of deed, one can compromise on that. Except the face, I believe everything about her good and all things in proper shape. & Man, wildly she acted with constant moaning and clinging around your whole on her own was really a turn-on..Hi,

Could you message me her no.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

AllanDJockey
08-10-14, 14:26
Got bored with the sub par Thane lodge experiences. So visited CH yesterday. Went there after a very long time. Called up my old regular SP Ajay.

Showed me a lineup of okish girls (6/10). Rate was 1700 for a pop. Took a girl named Karishma, said she was from Hyderabad and just came 2 weeks ago. Not much in the name of service. Just a tad bit more cooperative than the Thane lodge girls.

The level of service has really fallen down here in CH. Earlier we used to have such great service givers like Nandini, Tulsi, Anita, etc. It was like just mechanical work to them and they just wanted to hurry through the act.

FreeChuck
08-10-14, 15:14

So decided to go for a moaning but was not sure where to go. Got bored of going to the old contacts then I remembered the contact which was forwarded to me by one of the moanger 2 weeks back, searched all the PM and called the HW from nerul.

She asked me to come at nerul. I reached therea round 12:30 PM and all fun started. Parked my car at the station and took auto for a lodge.

She was a bold and open minded as soon as we entered in room she removed all her cloths and standing nude. MamaMia really big boobs. I played with them for 5-6 minutes sucked them squeezed them. Then she asked me to sit on a bed and given me BJ she really has sucking skills also meanwhile she helped me to undress.

Then Action started in missionary and second pop up in doggy.Was it a MILF experience & how much did the deed costed?

NoImbecile
08-10-14, 16:39
Is it me or do the eyes of the girl the black dress look way too big to be naturally like that. Looks like a subtle Photoshop effort gone slightly extreme.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=207079&d=1407544029

Regards.

DT.

Freque
08-10-14, 16:52

Then Action started in missionary and second pop up in doggy.Hi Mahya,

Sounds like you had nice fun. Can you please share the damages and the ratings.

Cheers,

Freque

Raj1212
08-10-14, 18:55
If you go a bit back and see the previous fr about her you will know that this pic is distributed in many names like Akansha and Alisha and more and few have had the bad experience I guess.

Raj

Can anyone please send me alisha's number and the FR with damages. I'm planning to go for her for full night. Any reveiws.

YogiBane
08-10-14, 19:07
On a lazy evening, Johngrashim7 sends a whatapp msg. He is landing next week in Mumbai & Pune, for full one week.

His request is simple. Max pleasure.

His wish list is nl, and two full night with indes and rest of the days in pune indes. I change the directions to -max pleasure min expenses.

This put me in over drive. Frantic msg to Raj1212, Kdols, (thank you guys) and others to help put of list of indes who can make the trip memorable.

Yet within the limits of our budget. So that we can spend the rest in Pune.

Nl plans are cancelled as the guru tester is out of town. We do not want to visit the place without him on our side, as a mark of respect to the him.

Next time tester.

Hotel was fixed at khar. John reaches by noon to the hotel, take rest and wait for his Mumbai dhamaka at night. Its Niharila (not the real name).

A small time actress. With good looks and nice baby fat. Not plump. He had a great time with her.

I was supposed to take her but, could not make to mu Mumbai on same day as Johng. I reach next day to hotel. By the time I reach hotel by noon.

John as already setup himself with a slim gal Pooja for break fast. I reach by lunch time, and johng is already is way out to have his biryani.

He suggest I take Pooja for lunch. He goes tell me that I will like her.

Pooja a slim, tall, Bengali gal. Just ok ok looks, until the vodka hits her. She goes wild. She starts dancing and singing as if she was in pub.

She pulls by pants down, push me on the bed and is sucking by dick, as if it was a chicken lolly pop. Laughing and making faces at me, she puts oral skills.

To the best use. I am in cloud nine. Vodka is also started kicking in for me. Ok ok gal is still sucking and teasing me. Slowly she puts on the rubber and starts riding me.

She is dancing and laughing on top of me. I am beddazelled at her performance and her long slender waist, and perfectly sized mellons sitting nicely in my hands.

I feel I must go in missionary, but vodka and Pooja are both on top of me.

She is kissing and banging at the same time. My mind is now multi tasking. Should i enjoy the kiss, or her long dark hair or her melons or just enjoy the view. Lets her burnout, i think. But she is still in the pub with her song and dance show. She increases her speed and is sucking my lips.

Against all my will, my johnny gives in to her song. After the shower, where she helps me clean, we say good by to each other promising to meet next time.

Pooja is gone, John is still out somewhere. And i need to giver him a present. So I call up Shilpa. Shilpa immediately. In 30 min she is there at hotel. She is of normal structure with a guju accent. We order food, have a portion of food and drink and she goes full naked with my jonny in her sweet lips. She give it all the attention it requires. Full 15 min of BBJ. I ask take her in missionary. After some time she is shouting my name in pleasure. I ask her real name to shout back (a trick that always work). Now she is WOT and I ask her to put on her sunglasses. She is fucking me now in black shades. After much time. I put her down and spray my paint all over boobs. She is still. She cleans up. Another round of drink. Johng shows up. After introduction, she leaves to his rooms. After one round with him, she is also on her way out.

Its 7 pm, and I am waiting for Niharika. She comes, what a nice homely gal she looks. Just like tv serial actress in rich salwar. I am tough tide to speak to her.

We go to our room, spend some time chit chatting, and had one round of drink. I am now kissing her juicy lips when, john knocks the door. He had one out to get some fruit juice for her.

They had a good rappo between them after last night. So we take the bootle and go to johns rooms. We start drinking there. Mean while I have already order for a expensive gift for john. Sonia. Who is model look alike, changes her pic on whatsapp daily. Now I am drunk and on we are all chatting with mu head on
Niharikas lap. When Sonia enters with a huge bottle of vodka. We ave one round of drink among for of us. Niharika seems bit reserved due to Sonai. I realize that and take Sonai to my room.

This Sonia gal is awesome. She does look as goddess as her profile pic are but her BBJ skills are great. She was sucking my balls while keeping eye contact with me. After good time of suck and ball licking and sucking she on top with great view. Then in missionary i am banging her hard. She compliments me that I could be her boy friend any day because of my stamina. I go hard on her and after long time, my johnny lets it go. She is tired now. She has her chicken tangdi and we let her go. Wanted to do threesome or foursome, but niharika is uncomfortable.

Sonia is out and mean while john has scored over me by taking Niharika while I was playing with Sonia.

Now at 1 pm at night, Niharika in her night, is with me. Sucking my dick with her big lips. WOT followed by missionary. Then I take her in doogy and she is shouting my name. I ask her.

Real name to shout back. It works always. We spend night in each other arms. Morning I am and john are in a cab that is moving at great speed on national high way to Pune.

I am think that in last 18 hours i had 4 gals. Mumbai rocks. But johng has next three night of heavenly pleasure with angels hand picked by me to provide maximum erotic experience within a limited budget that we had fixed. He will never forget the experience or the pleasure angels.

Mumbai, we will be back.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news wevsite), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

Raj1212
08-10-14, 19:15
It was a meeting with a ISG bro from Australia he came all the way to Mumbai for the experience. We met up and it was a great experience sharing the experience.

We had 2 rooms in Ibis, the rooms are too small and some even stink, but its easy no questions asked smooth way to the room no questions asked by the reception if the girl can walk straight with confidence no ID is also asked.

I had miss Fizzy for me, not met her before just a little talk on whatapp and phone though she was late as I was not clear when I will get the room, but there were no hassles they gave the room before time but the time confusion made miss Fizzy late.

She is slim girl with a great natural smile, superb attitude, superb service, we had time to settle and know each other, had enough time, she started with her tongue skills deep and long DFK, then she ran her tongue on every inch of my body and it took me in a diff world, she was just superb and when I asked what she liked best the answer was BBBJ, and she meant it and gave me the best one and without hurry.

When time is not a issue and the girl is not a time watcher then its double fun, we talked, we had fun and got to know her weak point tht turn her, she get turned with the tongue skills of a man, she loved and it was my first time I felt like going down there, till she came.

Real good experience and the best part was a massage skills she just got my tiredness and pain go like magic, what a day a short trip to Mumbai, but worth meeting a friend and.

Meeting my caring girl too as she was with my ISG bro and he had the best time in India with my caring girl, but I just got 2 minutes to meet her as I was busy with my girl.

But no one can beat my caring girl.

Now I have more leads, next time 3 some or 4 some, and better place. Waiting for Sept. 2nd week again.

But next time I have promised to meet many of my ISG friends, I will keep my promise too.

Raj

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news wevsite), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

Rajesh25
08-10-14, 19:16

Then Action started in missionary and second pop up in doggy.What's the name and charges for two pops.

LuckyBoyRocks
08-10-14, 20:13
Friends, any feedback on SP R. Kumar operating near sakinaka. Digits end in 712. My first experience with his WG was mediocre. However he was showing lot of pictures on his phone including Russians. Any feedback will be highly appreciated.

LoneRanger1976
08-10-14, 21:18
I must have had visited at least 200 spas in last six months and Mumbai really changed me from a spa guy to an indi guy.

To refresh my spa charms and to cure my body ache today, visited a spa to check on one of the girls I was recommended by friends.

The girl walked in, I showed her the chaddhi (disposable) in my hand and smiled at her meaningfully, she smiled back and took it from my hands and kept them in the drawer.

Towel went flying to the door knob and she asked me if I had been there before, I dropped a friends name as recommendation and in 15 seconds she took off her clothes and was standing nude and asked kya loge sir (what would you like sir).

I wanted to get pampered so acted innocent and said jo aap de do Wahi (whatever you are ok with).

The girl decided to play my teacher and climbed on my thighs while I turned to lie on my stomach, started a back massage followed by a bum massage (oh how I missed it since I left delhi).

Girl was kinky and started a prostrate massage following which I was ordered to turn around.

Now I noticed how there were two mirror in the room strategically placed for me to get a good view of the girl in full glory.

She went down and started licking the area between the base of my dick and balls. A zone which I never realized was so erogenous till today.

Amazing tongue work, gulped the whole dick soon for a BBBJ while I relaxed.

5 minutes of pleasure later, the Girl realized I was a very innocent man and whispered in my ears while licking my earlobes.

Sir, Aap Ko upar neeche jaha man Kare waha touch kar lo (touch me wherever you want).

I blushed (really) and innocently said, haath nahi pahuch raha neeche (can't reach your pussy).

She climbed down and asked me to turn towards her sideways, stood next to the bed and lifted one leg and kept it next to my face to give me room and reach her clit.

Sucked her boobs and fingered and massaged her clit while she moaned.

She started the prostrate massage again in this position and soon started massaging Johnny.

Came soon and as happens usually with me, my cum shot went straight on her body colouring her boobs.

She giggled and slapped me for being such a jerk.

She hopped inside the washroom and asked me to join, cleaned and scrubbed my body while I played with her boobies.

Got dressed while she cleaned the bed and changed the sheet.

While paying her, she said sir aap bahut shareef ho aapko sikhana padega Sab kuch (you are very innocent and I will have to teach you things).

I smiled and said yes I need tuitions as I don't know anything about sex.

Next class is going to be soon, followed by the final exams where loneranger will Carry a condom with him and show her the real skills.

This session followed by getting stuck in a mad traffic jam while we tried to reach home Of an aching pussy who desperately wanted us to come today.

Gave up midway and entered a dance bar where the ladies were mind blowing but even better was some chutiyas (idiots) dancing more seductively than the girls after getting drunk.

Wish somebody was there to acknowledge their skills and shower some money on them too.

JohnGrisham7
08-10-14, 21:58
All credit goes to YogiBane. This is my first attempt to have girls continuously for 5 nights, Mumbai and Pune trip is awesome, I never alone in my room, always there was a girl next with me. Thanks, is small word.

On a lazy evening, Johngrashim7 sends a whatapp msg. He is landing next week in Mumbai & Pune, for full one week.

His wish list is NL, and two full night with indes and rest of the days in Pune Indes. I change the directions to -Max pleasure Min expenses.

This put me in over drive. Frantic msg to Raj1212, Kdols, (thank you Guys) and others to help put of list of Indes who can make the trip memorable.

NL plans are cancelled as the guru Tester is out of town. We do not want to visit the place without him on our side, as a mark of respect to the him.

Next time Tester.

Hotel was fixed at Khar. John reaches by noon to the hotel, take rest and wait for his Mumbai dhamaka at night. Its Niharila (not the real name)...

SunnyPriya1
08-11-14, 05:52
Its not photoshop. It is way too big for her body type you will find it when you meet her but nowadays she puts on weight than earlier.

Is it me or do the eyes of the girl the black dress look way too big to be naturally like that. Looks like a subtle Photoshop effort gone slightly extreme.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=207079&d=1407544029.

Raj1212
08-11-14, 05:55
A perfect dream time thts how to plan time and money and get maximum and yes both girls are good Shilpa and Niharika, I had told you.

Raj

His wish list is NL, and two full night with indes and rest of the days in Pune Indes. I change the directions to -Max pleasure Min expenses.

This put me in over drive. Frantic msg to Raj1212, Kdols, (thank you Guys) and others to help put of list of Indes who can make the trip memorable.

NL plans are cancelled as the guru Tester is out of town. We do not want to visit the place without him on our side, as a mark of respect to the him.

Next time Tester.

Hotel was fixed at Khar. John reaches by noon to the hotel, take rest and wait for his Mumbai dhamaka at night. Its Niharila (not the real name).

A small time actress. With good looks and nice baby fat. Not plump. He had a great time with her.

I was supposed to take her but, could not make to Mu mbai on same day as JohnG. I reach next day to Hotel. By the time I reach hotel by noon...

SunnyPriya1
08-11-14, 05:56
2nd pic is available as indie for 4 K for pop

Regards.

DT..

HydMonger45
08-11-14, 06:35
Hi,

Any feedback about this hottie. Almost confirmed 3 day booking for 1.2 L.1.2 L is highly ove priced.

Did you try her?

Uploading some more pictures. That ass is sexy, would love to doggy fuck her.

Wedazala
08-11-14, 06:47
Good fr sunny keep posting.

Sorry for posting FR after a month. I lives about 900 km far from Mumbai, reached Mumbai with my friend followed by my ISG.

Friend of hyderabad about at 1 pm. Welcomed by Wedzala on phone and he promised to meet at evening. Called the sp Harshada.

Our condition was to stay full night and should have exchange between three of us. Sp send about 4 pictures in about 3 to 5.

Hours as most of the girls were not ready to stay night. Sp also clearified that accomodation at her flat is only possible.

For two persons. She started from 16 k and deal was finalised at 12 k for two. One have to sacrifice this night and my hyderabadi.

Friend seleted himself. After closing our business work at City centre we all three reached at Vashi upto 8 pm near the address.

Mentioned by Sp. Our ISG friend wedzala also reached there and identified me on the basis of piture seen on whatsapp.

Reached at sp's flat which was a 1 BHK and just like a govt qtr. Swati had arrived earlier and then khushi came.

Swati have good body bt normal looks and khushi have good looks but too short and young. After a group chit chats all left the flat.

And we four started dinner with beer which was already brought by us. Room have Ac but very small and hall was without ac but comfortable.

I took Swati after toss and selected the hall. Started with dfk on sofa for 10 minutes then we danced for half an hour in.

Which my nose was hitted by her head and she hugged me so deeply feeling guilty. This event confirmed her attitude that was.

Appreciable. Again dfk, BJ and finished in mish.

Then we all gathered in Ac room, finished the rest food with jokes and chit chats.

Another session started with khushi a talkative girl. Finished her in different positions which were comfortable due to her.

Height. And gone sleep with swati after some emotional chitchats.

And the night become unforgettable due to the attitudes of both girls which was a luck.

DaGentleman
08-11-14, 08:43
Logged in after about a week (since I was in Lone's homeland a couldn't score due to lack of time and hotel restrictions inspite of having good leads from a regular SP. Will PM the delhi rockstars separately about that). Have read some good posts from -needless to mention - Lone ... and Ajaysh, yogibane, Rashid, etc. would love to know the budget breakup from yogi bane...

Finally saw a couple of posts about visits to DBs by Lone.

DBs have not been mentioned in this forum as much I have seen various posts about them on a sister forum of which I used to and continue to be a member (though I don't post there ne longer since I stumbled upon ISG) . Thought I'll request brothers here to share DB experiences too as IMHO these places have been a great source of satisfaction for me in the past especially during the first five years of this century. The costs at that point of time used to be slightly more reasonable than going for an inde and more importantly there used to be a variety of choice at a decent cost with less trouble in the sense of hunting for phone numbers and then asking for appointments and then looking for a safe place for the deed. Destress with a drink, good music and many bouncing puppies and booties to finally choose from. The trick only lies in picking the right one. For eg. Donot go only by looks. More often than not the looks are deceptive. More the make up, more the nakhras in bed. Lipstip kharab ho jayega (lipsstick will go bad) etc.

After the ban was imposed, I thought this source of entertainment would disappear and there was in fact a sharp decline for a little while till they started again, though more discreetly, and now known as, orchestra bars with lesser choices within the city but with more or less the same vigour on the outskirts. Whilst topaz was top of the line, there were really good ones in dahisar, panvel, andheri and santacruz / juhu. Some provided special teases for special customers in special secret rooms. The supreme court lifted the ban and the bar owners rejoiced. They appplied for renewing their licenses and during the period immediately after the order of the supreme court, the bars in fact had a tough time and FS prospects there were shut, though they did make arrangements for the needs of regulars. Then the govt was toying with the idea of reimposing a fresh all encompassing ban which was apparently put off in the first week of June. But I understand, later in the same month, passed as an amendment to the Police Act. Not quite sure whether the ban is in force or not yet and with elections coming up whether it will be given full effect or not.

Speaking for myself, I have not been to one for a long time and plan a visit in the coming weeks. Would be good to know from members here asto the latest status. Timings and whether the FS options are available there. How much is a beer / soft drink cost now? Used to be about 400 the last time around. The total cost for a single pop inclusive of girl, condi boy, beers and a clean AC room was about 3500 on the outskirts.

Look fwd to a few DB reports. Hope to file one myself in the next couple of weeks if all goes as per plan.

Cheers.

Hemant982
08-11-14, 10:47
Hi guys,

I am new to this forum. But I would like share a trusted sp with variety of girsl with place and decent girls. They provide you with place and very safe.

Please pm for details.

Rohan Cool
08-11-14, 10:58
Lone Sir.

Tuition teacher aur tuition academy ka nam to bata do (please name the tution teacher and the class) . Good one bro!

I must have had visited at least 200 spas in last six months and Mumbai really changed me from a spa guy to an indi guy.

To refresh my spa charms and to cure my body ache today, visited a spa to check on one of the girls I was recommended by friends.

The girl walked in, I showed her the chaddhi (disposable) in my hand and smiled at her meaningfully, she smiled back and took it from my hands and kept them in the drawer.

Towel went flying to the door knob and she asked me if I had been there before, I dropped a friends name as recommendation and in 15 seconds she took off her clothes and was standing nude and asked kya loge sir (what would you like sir).

I wanted to get pampered so acted innocent and said jo aap de do Wahi (whatever you are ok with).

The girl decided to play my teacher and climbed on my thighs while I turned to lie on my stomach, started a back massage followed by a bum massage (oh how I missed it since I left delhi).

Girl was kinky and started a prostrate massage following which I was ordered to turn around.

Now I noticed how there were two mirror in the room strategically placed for me to get a good view of the girl in full glory.

She went down and started licking the area between the base of my dick and balls. A zone which I never realized was so erogenous till today.

Amazing tongue work, gulped the whole dick soon for a BBBJ while I relaxed.

5 minutes of pleasure later, the Girl realized I was a very innocent man and whispered in my ears while licking my earlobes.

Sir, Aap Ko upar neeche jaha man Kare waha touch kar lo (touch me wherever you want).

I blushed (really) and innocently said, haath nahi pahuch raha neeche (can't reach your pussy).

She climbed down and asked me to turn towards her sideways, stood next to the bed and lifted one leg and kept it next to my face to give me room and reach her clit.

Sucked her boobs and fingered and massaged her clit while she moaned.

She started the prostrate massage again in this position and soon started massaging Johnny.

Came soon and as happens usually with me, my cum shot went straight on her body colouring her boobs.

She giggled and slapped me for being such a jerk.

She hopped inside the washroom and asked me to join, cleaned and scrubbed my body while I played with her boobies.

Got dressed while she cleaned the bed and changed the sheet.

While paying her, she said sir aap bahut shareef ho aapko sikhana padega Sab kuch (you are very innocent and I will have to teach you things).

I smiled and said yes I need tuitions as I don't know anything about sex.

Next class is going to be soon, followed by the final exams where loneranger will Carry a condom with him and show her the real skills.

This session followed by getting stuck in a mad traffic jam while we tried to reach home Of an aching pussy who desperately wanted us to come today.

Gave up midway and entered a dance bar where the ladies were mind blowing but even better was some chutiyas (idiots) dancing more seductively than the girls after getting drunk.

Wish somebody was there to acknowledge their skills and shower some money on them too.

Nilesh111
08-11-14, 11:02
I fully endorse Raj's claim about the caring girl, fantastic and nobody like her.

Nice FR again Raj, next time you in Mumbai drop a msg, maybe will monger together.

It was a meeting with a ISG bro from Australia he came all the way to Mumbai for the experience. We met up and it was a great experience sharing the experience.

We had 2 rooms in Ibis, the rooms are too small and some even stink, but its easy no questions asked smooth way to the room no questions asked by the reception if the girl can.

Walk straight with confidence no I'd is also asked.

I had miss Fizzy for me, not met her before just a little talk on whatapp and phone though she was late as I was not clear when I will get the room, but there were no hassles they gave the room before time but the time confusion made miss Fizzy late.

She is slim girl with a great natural smile, superb attitude, superb service, we had time to settle and know each other, had enough time, she started with her tongue skills deep and long DFK, then she ran her tongue on every inch of my body and it took me in a diff world, she was just superb and when I asked what she liked best the answer was BBBJ, and she meant it and gave me the best one and without hurry...

Raj1212
08-11-14, 11:34
Last month I was in Mumbai and was tired and didn't know what to do and even my close ISG friend was busy, so was in no mood that time I get a msg from an old friend whom I had not met and reffered to some friends, she told she is in Mumbai and free and I was like what the hell I am free too as it was raining heavy and the place I had to go was very far we reached late and spent most time in rick, she is not a looker at all and during her communication on whataspp due to her language skills I was not sure of her attitude but, she was real good in bed, horny and ready for everything total cooperation, after 2 beers she was in a double good mood and we had total fun plus a bonus one more friend was shatying near by she too joined us, and she give me lead to the one of hte most famous babes here Kirti, she is out of business though but it was fun talking aobut her.

Miss Sonalis body was perfect slim and flixeble she has the tightest of pussies I have ever met, she was there to meet me satisfy me and in a cool mood, I least expected this from her in fact when I saw her a the meeting place I was like let me go back, but she turned out to be a stunner in bed, one more unforgetable monsoon night in Mumbai, hope to met once again before she goes back to goa from Pune. Jershore. Your babe.

I was lucky that day.

Jasmpat
08-11-14, 12:28
Great FR. Seems you had great time with Pooja, Shilpa, Niharika and Sonia. Just wanted to check whether its the same Nikarika whose number ends with 878. Have PM.

Next time Tester.

Hotel was fixed at Khar. John reaches by noon to the hotel, take rest and wait for his Mumbai dhamaka at night. Its Niharila (not the real name)...

Tester
08-11-14, 14:53
WoW Yogi, that was an awesome experience. I really missed being in Mumbai that week. Really glad that you and John enjoyed to the max.

NL. Sure, the next time, whenever time, destiny and you are aligned for it. Till then keep rocking Pune. Cheers!

Mumbai, we will be back.

Mahya
08-11-14, 16:38
What's the name and charges for two pops.2. 5 k for 2 pop up's.

Mahya
08-11-14, 16:40

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=207079&d=1407544029Bro its not photo-shopped 3 moangers whom I know personally had given good review about her.

ChimeraAlpha
08-11-14, 17:31
Hi Bros.

This is a report of my last visit to Mumbai during last month.

As my luck would have it, though Bro Raj1212 had generously provided contacts of the Caring Girl, it turned out she was in her monthly during my visit. So I have to wait to meet the GEM.

Raj however was resourceful enough to give me the contact of a "minor" GEM, who goes by the name Niharika. Really beautiful girl, a smalltime actress and a "face model" (she is on the pulpier side so I believe a lot of people use her face to be planted on the pictures that comes with Indian Dress Material sets). Wonderful girl with a nice attitude and willing partner in Crime. Had a good time with her and she stayed with me whole night from 8. 00 pm till 6. 00 am, when I dropped her off at her society, on my way to airport.

Face - 9/10.

Body - 7/10.

Attitude - 9/10.

GFE - 9/10.

WIR. Yes.

Thanks Bro Raj.

Before the above, as I had one night free (as Niharika was not free then) I decided to take chance on one of the SEA Girls. Anita4 fun (as she had some good reviews on the SEA).

Contacted her through SEA Messenger. She replied promptly and gave her email coordinates and we went through that. Established phone contact and then on she was really a easy to deal with. Spelt out her terms which was acceptable to me (both the rules of engagement and the monetary part). She reached my hotel at the appointed time and then on I had a wonderful evening. She is no spring chicken well in to her early forties. Very intelligent and educated and could well be on top of her claimed day job. Consultant teacher with an American syllabus school). Well dressed and can be taken along to any crowd as your friend / companion.

She is not a looker but certainly above average. A well kept body with rather small racks though. What she lacks physically, she makes up with her attitude and the GFE and her conversation skills. Also she is a tigress in bed and initiates action on her own as she indeed has high libido (as claimed in her SEA profile). Had a really wonderful time with her in bed.

Face 6/10.

Body 6/10.

Attitude - 9/10.

GFE - 9/10.

WIR. Yes.

On the whole a good trip.

Best Regards & Take Care.

Sylvan.

IndianStrider
08-11-14, 19:35
Logged in after about a week (since I was in Lone's homeland a couldn't score due to lack of time and hotel restrictions inspite of having good leads from a regular SP. Will PM the delhi rockstars separately about that). Have read some good posts from -needless to mention - Lone ... and Ajaysh, yogibane, Rashid, etc. would love to know the budget breakup from yogi bane...

Finally saw a couple of posts about visits to DBs by Lone.

Look fwd to a few DB reports. Hope to file one myself in the next couple of weeks if all goes as per plan.

Cheers.Have not been to a DB for a few months since I moved out of Mumbai. But around May, drinks cost around 500-700 in a good DB in new Mumbai. Girls for 'entry' would be around 4-5 k with tips to captain etc. Yeah DBs are great firstly to chill and then for some release but situations was getting tight in May-June. Dunno what's the scene now. Looking forward to your reports.

Mumbai Bolt
08-11-14, 19:51
Hi buddy,

What was the damage?

Hi Bros.

As my luck would have it, though Bro Raj1212 had generously provided contacts of the Caring Girl, it turned out she was in her monthly during my visit. So I have to wait to meet the GEM.

Raj however was resourceful enough to give me the contact of a "minor" GEM, who goes by the name Niharika. Really beautiful girl, a smalltime actress and a "face model" (she is on the pulpier side so I believe a lot of people use her face to be planted on the pictures that comes with Indian Dress Material sets). Wonderful girl with a nice attitude and willing partner in Crime...

Delhi Monger
08-11-14, 20:13
Yes, breast milk of a HIV positive woman is risky unless you are on anti retroviral therapy.

Are you sure?

http://www.who.int/bulletin/volumes/88/1/10-030110/en/

Jasmpat
08-12-14, 06:21
YogiBane's inbox seems to be full. I believe he must have been bombarded too with PM requesting for contact details. Great to read your recent FR.

All credit goes to YogiBane. This is my first attempt to have girls continuously for 5 nights, Mumbai and Pune trip is awesome, I never alone in my room, always there was a girl next with me. Thanks, is small word.

SunnyKapoor
08-12-14, 09:50
Hi Bros.

Raj however was resourceful enough to give me the contact of a "minor" GEM, who goes by the name Niharika. Really beautiful girl, a smalltime actress and a "face model" (she is on the pulpier side so I believe a lot of people use her face to be planted on the pictures that comes with Indian Dress Material sets). Wonderful girl with a nice attitude and willing partner in Crime. Had a good time with her and she stayed with me whole night from 8. 00 pm till 6. 00 am...Hey buddy,

What's "SEA" stand for.

EDITOR'S SUGGESTION: There is a link labeled "Abbreviations" in the menu bar at the top of this page. This will take you to the Forum's Glossary where you will find a chart with most of the Terms & Abbreviations used in the Forum. Thanks!

Sahiln
08-12-14, 10:30
Hi buddy,

What was the damage?Hey,

Want to have some good time in Mumbai please help.

Dev987
08-12-14, 10:49
Was in Mumbai for two days last week. As usual sought help from Raj1212 and as always he was generous in sharing contact of "Caring Girl'. Many thanks once again for this fabulous contact.

After finishing my scheduled work in SOBO, I was free the whole afternoon and evening. Got in touch with her at around 11 AM and she promptly agreed to meet at 3 PM. Hired a vehicle and took off on Western express highway all the near SG National Park, from where I picked her up. She was punctual and was there in couple of minutes after I reached. She was petite, fair and elegant in appearance with goggles on and was quite impressed with her model like features. She was well mannered, intelligent and extremely nice to talk to apart from her attractive physical features. All in all, I was pretty impressed and elated with my find.

She offered to take me to a flat in Mira Road belonging to Middle aged lady who hires the place on short term basis. When we reached and she introduced me the lady who hires out the place, I was for a moment taken aback as I knew this lady who more than a decade back use to operate from a place behind Taj in Colaba from a place run by a Parsi gentleman. Veteran mongers would definitely remember this place. Though I had never taken service from her both of us knew each other pretty well. In her house, I sort of felt at home. In fact it is a very safe place for such deeds.

Now coming to the actual act, it was out of world experience for me. I didn't know how almost three hours passed by. I was in total bliss. She is an excellent company ever ready to please and not a time watcher at all. I was high during the act in-spite of not having a drop of alcohol (a first time for me). She also engages in meaningful discussion and eventually I really enjoyed two sessions I had with her. I won't elaborate and bore you any further as there are couple of detailed FR's about her on the forum.

Overall it was action packed and an act to remember. My impression about her is that she comes from a very good family and background and indulges on account of some compulsions. On way back, I dropped her at a mall in Kandivali and reached airport just in time to catch a flight home.

Nrynn
08-12-14, 11:08

Mumbai, we will be back.When Jg reached Chennai we had small ISG get together and happened to have an Audio Video presentation of his escapades at Mumbai and Chennai. We all laughed to full lung capacity for 3 hours on his detailed narration.

And the beauty is before coming for that get together he had managed a four hour threesome session at Chennai.

Fantastic evening it was. Sad part is his frequency of India visit would reduce now.

MadAssManiac
08-12-14, 11:16
Hey guys,

Am from kolkata forum. Coming to vashi for a day. Have some free time.

Can anyone help me around vashi area. Don't have a place. Will have to go smwhr.

Any help will be reciprocated equally if anyone does come to kolkata.

Can pm me too.

Cheers!!

Madass.

Raj1212
08-12-14, 12:43
Dev bro,

Now you know why I call her caring girl, you have explained in the best possible way, I could revisit my experience with her.

Raj

Was in Mumbai for two days last week. As usual sought help from Raj1212 and as always he was generous in sharing contact of "Caring Girl'. Many thanks once again for this fabulous contact.

After finishing my scheduled work in SOBO, I was free the whole afternoon and evening. Got in touch with her at around 11 AM and she promptly agreed to meet at 3 PM. Hired a vehicle and took off on Western express highway all the near SG National Park, from where I picked her up. She was punctual and was there in couple of minutes after I reached. She was petite, fair and elegant in appearance with goggles on and was quite impressed with her model like features. She was well mannered, intelligent and extremely nice to talk to apart from her attractive physical features. All in all, I was pretty impressed and elated with my find.

She offered to take me to a flat in Mira Road belonging to Middle aged lady who hires the place on short term basis. When we reached and she introduced me the lady who hires out the place, I was for a moment taken aback as I knew this lady who more than a decade back use to operate from a place behind Taj in Colaba from a place run by a Parsi gentleman..

BirdHsa
08-12-14, 19:14
hi,

visited the famous mp. tina attended. usual service. priya seems to have left. not sure whr she has gone. also th place is becoming a drag. too crowded of late. tough to get therapist of your choice. the quality has gone down. anybdy notice that. was impressed to see the number of memberships though.

cheers!

FromMumbai
08-12-14, 19:21
Not only the Caring girl, the elderly lady too is exceptional. She treats us like her guest. Prepares tea / coffee and snacks in between. She makes us feel completely at home. It makes up for all the shortcomings of the place.

Dev bro,

Now you know why I call her caring girl, you have explained in the best possible way, I could revisit my experience with her.

Raj

DesiDilruba
08-13-14, 02:28
hi,

visited the famous mp. tina attended. usual service. priya seems to have left. not sure whr she has gone. also th place is becoming a drag. too crowded of late. . tough to get therapist of your choice. the quality has gone down. anybdy notice tht. was impressed to see th no. memberships though.

cheers!yea, even i realized quality getting down due to overcrowding. hence spotted few other places to continue fun.

Raj1212
08-13-14, 07:56
Such places should be kept saffe not crowded or made public as having a place with a peace of mind is the most imp thing, she realy takes care.

Raj

Not only the Caring girl, the elderly lady too is exceptional. She treats us like her guest. Prepares tea / coffee and snacks in between. She makes us feel completely at home. It makes up for all the shortcomings of the place.

Raj1212
08-13-14, 08:07
I had seen her in the pic and talked over phone she seems very cooperative and smooth in talking and I was praying and waiting that she is same in real, when she arrived in the room without me having to interven at the reception in IBIS, that was the first good sign.

She had a continous excitment and smile on her face, loved her attitude towards life, and she gave me a very simple funda of life, that why do people want to meet (read men want to meet the girls other than their wife or gf) people, just that they find them better and good and have good time, that's why I be happy and make people happy, well its really simple to but to be that is not easy and she was that 100% smiling, enjoying talking, doing what she does best loves to suck, loves to lick you from top to bottom and the look while she does it turns you on more, she was really suprised the number of times I got hard after the deed, I told it was only due to her and I meant it, she got really horny in the daty act and while I sucked her small booobs, she has a cute body slim and flexible, best part is not attiitude at all, we only get to get so lucky a few times and tht too in the first meeting, just wished had more time but I am surely coming back for her iwth her friends. She is not a stunner in looks but a good girl to be with.

Looks 10/7

Body 10/8

Boobs 10/6

Attitude 10/11

Service 10/10

Hygiene 10/10

Investment= worth the money, can't put it in numbers as it was a different deal about time and people.

WIR= yes.

Will share it with my buddies here, who have the same taste.

Joshua Dsouza
08-13-14, 11:31
Does anyone know of sharon number ending with 370. Has anyone tried her.

Mkvxb3
08-13-14, 11:55
Yea, even I realized quality getting down due to overcrowding. Hence spotted few other places to continue fun.I was told by Tin at that Priy at might be back. But agreed quality going down a lot now. Tin at is the only good option available as of now.

Traceur
08-13-14, 12:30

She offered to take me to a flat in Mira Road belonging to Middle aged lady who hires the place on short term basis. When we reached and she introduced me the lady who hires out the place, I was for a moment taken aback as I knew this lady who more than a decade back use to operate from a place behind Taj in Colaba from a place run by a Parsi gentleman...Heya,

I think I have tried her out. The lady has a dog in her house right?

Caring gal was good. Real patient. Good conversationalist, that is such a turn on!

And God! Her boobies!!

Face- 7

Body- 8

Service- 9

WIR. Hell ya.

Bat Wings
08-13-14, 12:38
Yeah. Sharon has been arround for last 10 to 12 years.

I met her some 6 to 7 years back. She is close to 40 I guess.

At least I didn't find her so great. Lately she has been quoting quite high too for her looks and service.

She is slim and if you like that kinda body may be you can try otherwise avoidable.

Cheers,

BW

Traceur
08-13-14, 12:52
Don't get into this. This is highly addictive and expensive game.

Just an advice unless you are filthy rich. But from what you have written, drop it man.Best advice you could get.

Traceur
08-13-14, 13:13
Has anyone tried this girl called Shalini? Posting her mail and pic below.

"Hello Dear,

Thanks for response & share your number for further discussion.

Vital age 25 weight 48 kg height 5. 3 size 32 30 32.

If you don't have place then I know place location is Andheri est place charges 1500 and Mira road charges 700.

Place charges extra, its a family hotel.

In service we will confirm in phone. Confirm me when & where do you want me.

My Charges 9000 for 2 hours & 18000 full night"..O man had tried her in Andheri a few months back.

In her mails she mentions to talk to her in Hindi as it makes her more comfortable.

That pic is probably a few years old. She has pumped up quite a lot and has a big tummy. (said she's 25,5'3 and 48 kg) all wrong.

Was really horny when I met her, and had waited for over 2 hrs. So went ahead.

If you haven't gone yet. Avoid her.

Traceur
08-13-14, 13:25
With Enigma closed. What is the next best option for high end pick ups? Cost is not an issue. But looking for top of the line stuff.Try phoenix. Lower parel. Palladium hotel.

Shaukeen
08-13-14, 14:04
This time, I was rummaging through the usual INDI stuff garnered by our comrade KDols. Since he is an Indi specialist, I was mining out some extraordinary GEM within his various connects. After a lot of connecting and disconnecting, I was referred a new chick in town by one of the INDIs going through her monthly cycle. The new chick is supposed to be a bar dancer in Dubai. She was in Bombay on account of Ramazaan. After having been to most DB's in Dubai, I assumed the quality would be exceptional compared to the ones in Bombay. To top it, a dancers body would have a perfect 'C' on the sides between the breast and waist and is the most flexible for all positions. So called the chick and fixed up a meeting with her at a mall in the suburbs.

Please clear your inbox, buddy!

StyleFresh
08-13-14, 14:10
Though, I am not new at mongering, it is my first report, with due hope which it will help somebody.

Had an appointment with Maya from Jogeshwari. Over the phone she claimed age 24 and Guju. Sent me pics in what's app. Joined her at one of her friends flat which is near to station.

Lot of waiting & security checks prior to entry to flat. On the first look only she is total lose. But slim and good assets. Later understood she has kids and a typical ghaati.

Anyhow since I reached there, went ahead. She was trying to please me in all aspects. Since it was turn off on the first sight, nothing worked out to impress me. I not even entered her. Finished in CBJ and left the place.

She is total avoid. Seems she was bar girl as she was dancing and singing.

WIR never.

Sdexter
08-13-14, 17:44
A perfect dream time thts how to plan time and money and get maximum and yes both girls are good Shilpa and Niharika, I had told you.

RajHi senior members,

I visit Mumbai regularly, but need some contact or hint for action. Guide me. Please.

HsPuppy55
08-13-14, 18:30
hi, visited the famous mp. tina attended. usual service. priya seems to have left. not sure whr she has gone. also th place is becoming a drag. too crowded of late. . tough to get therapist of your choice. the quality has gone down. anybdy notice tht. was impressed to see th no. memberships though.
cheers!why do you say quality has come down? i assume you are refering to renovar. i find it very reliable and consistant in quality. really sorry to hear that priya has left as was looking forward to a session with her. she has always been for some reason not available. my normal have been madhavi and tina. like i said i like renoval because 1. their therapy rooms are good with good privacy (unlike places such as aura where they have only five foot partitions or curtains), each room has a bath attached (again unlike aura where the baths are shared between rooms), 2. the consistancy of the girls e. g the nes will give a very good massage but no extras (no exception) and the indians will always give you the extra 3. their prices for extras are standard i. e they will not quote the sky and then bargain. their standard for hj is 1 k but the moment you agree, even without asking, when the hj is to start, they will on their own unbutton their top to give you access to their melons. their massage also is good, which is also very important for me.

Joshua Dsouza
08-13-14, 18:48
Yeah. Sharon has been arround for last 10 to 12 years.

I met her some 6 to 7 years back. She is close to 40 I guess.

At least I didn't find her so great. Lately she has been quoting quite high too for her looks and service.

She is slim and if you like that kinda body may be you can try otherwise avoidable.

Cheers,

BWDoes her number end with 370. What are her damages. Can you help with reference.

Joshua Dsouza
08-13-14, 18:51
Does anyone know this girl.

ShyGuy69
08-14-14, 04:14
Try phoenix. Lower parel. Palladium hotel.Do you mean the club's? Or elsewhere?

If clubs which ones. Please explain a little.

ShyGuy69
08-14-14, 06:32
any tips on which therapist to pick at the famous spa in versova? have a coupon purchased.

cheers.

sg69.

Chico Charlie 1
08-14-14, 06:35
I know sharon quite well. She is a looser and has created a lot of problem for several mongers recently.

She has lost all her girls due to such nature. Also I know a monger who was just saved by his gut instinct.

Take care. The phone no. Is correct.

Sushant1583
08-14-14, 06:43
Nice R buddy. I'm new to this forum.

Please pm me the number of caring girl.

HotChocolate80
08-14-14, 07:47
Hi bro, if you don't like a girl and even if she has lied, you must not speak about a caste / race with such discontent. Reference to her caste was not in good taste. Talk about her looks, service, attitude etc but NEVER about caste / race. It's just does not acceptable.

Though, I am not new at mongering, it is my first report, with due hope which it will help somebody.

Had an appointment with Maya from Jogeshwari. Over the phone she claimed age 24 and Guju. Sent me pics in what's app. Joined her at one of her friends flat which is near to station.

Lot of waiting & security checks prior to entry to flat. On the first look only she is total lose. But slim and good assets. Later understood she has kids and a typical ghaati.

Anyhow since I reached there, went ahead. She was trying to please me in all aspects. Since it was turn off on the first sight, nothing worked out to impress me. I not even entered her. Finished in CBJ and left the place.

WIR never.

HotChocolate80
08-14-14, 07:52
Hey DD, any new mp / spa around that area?

Yea, even I realized quality getting down due to overcrowding. Hence spotted few other places to continue fun.

StyleFresh
08-14-14, 10:06
Hi bro, if you don't like a girl and even if she has lied, you must not speak about a caste / race with such discontent. Reference to her caste was not in good taste. Talk about her looks, service, attitude etc but NEVER about caste / race. It's just does not acceptable.Thanks for the guidance. Will take care about the same in future. Its not intentional. Can edit it?

HornyBoyForU
08-14-14, 11:02
Are those few places around Chembur area only or someplace else. Do let us know, even am tired of the monotonous 5-6 spas which provide the same old services with pathetic massage.

Yea, even I realized quality getting down due to overcrowding. Hence spotted few other places to continue fun.

HornyBoyForU
08-14-14, 11:04
Next time you visit ask Tina only where has Priya gone. They both are sisters.

Why do you say quality has come down? I assume you are refering to Renovar. I find it very reliable and consistant in quality. Really sorry to hear that Priya has left as was looking forward to a session with her. She has always been for some reason not available. My normal have been Madhavi and Tina. Like I said I like Renoval because 1. Their therapy rooms are good with good privacy (unlike places such as Aura where they have only five foot partitions or curtains), each room has a bath attached (again unlike Aura where the baths are shared between rooms), 2. The consistancy of the girls e. G the NEs will give a very good massage but no extras (no exception) and the Indians will always give you the extra 3. Their prices for extras are standard I. E they will not quote the sky and then bargain. Their standard for HJ is 1 K but the moment you agree, even without asking, when the HJ is to start, they will on their own unbutton their top to give you access to their melons. Their massage also is good, which is also very important for me.

Thrusting Rod
08-14-14, 11:24
Later understood she has kids and a typical ghaati.That is a racist comment.

Thrusting Rod
08-14-14, 11:38
She offered to take me to a flat in Mira Road belonging to Middle aged lady who hires the place on short term basis. When we reached and she introduced me the lady who hires out the place, I was for a moment taken aback as I knew this lady who more than a decade back use to operate from a place behind Taj in Colaba from a place run by a Parsi gentleman. Veteran mongers would definitely remember this place.I remember her. She was I think using Pamela as her name then. She was really great. She has a scar on her forearm. By the way, the Parsi guy you have referred was the son of the owner of the place she was using. He was actually in love with her. Ramesh W was the go between.

FreeChuck
08-14-14, 11:58
Hi,

Have contacted a girl on AFF, with name "boobsshack02". Her number ends with 84005. She has quoted 4 k for 2 hours. Has anybody any prior experience with her. If yes, please share.

Attaching pics, sorry for small size (as AFF account renewal is due).

HornyBoyForU
08-14-14, 12:42
Pics seem nice, but personally I do not trust AFF, most of them are SP's or some guys fooling around. Yeah there are some genuine ones but overall the percentage of fakes are higher. 4 k for 2 hrs for this decent pic seems interesting, anyways tread carefully.

Happy & safe mongering.

Hi,

Have contacted a girl on AFF, with name "boobsshack02". Her number ends with 84005. She has quoted 4 k for 2 hours. Has anybody any prior experience with her. If yes, please share.

Attaching pics, sorry for small size (as AFF account renewal is due).

SyncMaster921
08-14-14, 12:55
Hi,

Have contacted a girl on AFF, .A profile on sea named Monika742 has the same pics. Her no. Ends 2342. Calls you to jogeshwari, she has some kind of alliance with Ritu of jogeshwari.

FunkySexy
08-14-14, 13:14
HC80,

Very well put!

You are right, its indecorous and more so uncalled for.

Hi bro, if you don't like a girl and even if she has lied, you must not speak about a caste / race with such discontent. Reference to her caste was not in good taste. Talk about her looks, service, attitude etc but NEVER about caste / race. It's just does not acceptable.

IndianPurplehaze
08-14-14, 13:27
Can anyone please send me alisha's number and the FR with damages. I'm planning to go for her for full night. Any reveiws.She quoted 15 k for 2 hours. I have her digits. How do I send you.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Vishal1980
08-14-14, 13:49
Hello senior members,

Does any one know about brothels in turbhe area near to Turbhe station, has anyone been there if so please provide feedback.

Thanks

FreeChuck
08-14-14, 14:36
A profile on sea named Monika742 has the same pics. Her no. Ends 2342. Calls you to jogeshwari, she has some kind of alliance with Ritu of jogeshwari.Did you bang her?

How is her service? Is she good enough for the price of 4 k for ST.

FreeChuck
08-14-14, 14:39
Pics seem nice, but personally I do not trust AFF, most of them are SP's or some guys fooling around. Yeah there are some genuine ones but overall the percentage of fakes are higher. 4 k for 2 hrs for this decent pic seems interesting, anyways tread carefully.

Happy & safe mongering.I agree with you pal. At such price she does seem to be good catch. But at the same time, reliability of AFF always seem doubtful to me. Lets see if someone from us has banged her or not?

Simla
08-14-14, 15:12
Guys,

I got in touch with Sonal Mehra who claims to be 33 years old with mobile number ending 421. She says that she does not have an incall arrangement and charges 6 k for a few hours. Is she the same large Sonal of SEA?

Thanks for your guidance guys.

Simla

Nacheez11
08-14-14, 15:50
One never knows. I remember a couple of months back, I casually rang up a number listed on CL. She claimed to be of Brazilian / Portugese origin, talked well, had good photographs etc. We decided to meet in a club in SB, and it was great after that. Two full days with good dinner and great sex. And the funny thing was that she never asked for money although she claimed that she had worked as escort in Dubai.

Tried to be in touch with her after she moved back to London but somehow never worked.

I agree with you pal. At such price she does seem to be good catch. But at the same time, reliability of AFF always seem doubtful to me. Lets see if someone from us has banged her or not?

SyncMaster921
08-14-14, 16:58
Did you bang her?

How is her service? Is she good enough for the price of 4 k for ST.I did not, I chose ritu over her as she sounded more friendly, it was ritu who told me that she knew I had called this girl also and she had agreed for 4 k and had called me jogeshwari, that makes me think they are connected.

HsPuppy55
08-14-14, 17:04
Are those few places around Chembur area only or someplace else. Do let us know, even am tired of the monotonous 5-6 spas which provide the same old services with pathetic massage.You mean to say that you already know 5-6 spas. I only know Aura, Renovar and makeover (which I have not bothered to visit). If the other places have an ambience similar to Renovar, will be obliged if you will point me there either on the forum or by PM. Thanks.

Thrusting Rod
08-14-14, 17:21
She quoted 15 k for 2 hours. I have her digits. How do I send you.After you meet up with her, post your FR, until you enable your PM.

Sxplorer
08-14-14, 17:25
So there I was in Mumbai a couple of months ago close to Radio club for some work. As I got done was walking around looking for a taxi.

There as I walked I saw a spa on a corner, a Thai spa, so I walked in, smelt pretty good, the usual spa scents.

Asked if they had an opening and they did so off I went to one of the cublicles covered with a curtain, not much privacy as I could hear people on both sides of me being massaged but the ambiance was good and it seemed like a clean decent place.

So the shorts came on and on to the bed I went. Nice pleasant massage and but no hints of any extra's on offer. 30 mins into the massage I turned over and was looking forward to some sign but sadly nothing on offer.

It was no doubt a disappointment on the extra's front but it was a relaxing massage with good ambiance and professional people, I am sure I just had the wrong girl and it could have been offered otherwise.

Cost: Rs3 k.

More reports from my Mumbai trip to follow shortly.

Sdexter
08-14-14, 18:04
Hi senior members,

I visit Mumbai regularly, but need some contact or hint for action. Guide me. Please.Hi Raj,

Can you guide me to Niharika or Smelse. Need some contact.

ServingYou2003
08-15-14, 00:28

WIR never.Friend please make sure you do not post any comments on any caste. Not at all good. Take care next time while posting comments.

Sushant1583
08-15-14, 04:41
Photo missed out hence added now.Hi buddy

Please PM me her number.

GuyProwler
08-15-14, 05:22
My first FR on this forum so had to put it down cause of the sheer fact that got to spend a good sweaty hour within an air conditioned room with a girl at CH.

Got through to a decent SP called Shekhar. LE activity has been quite hefty at both NL and CH over the weeks and had to be careful. Ultimately after being asked to wait for LE movement to taper off reached the place near the Lamingonn Rd end. Took me up a dark stairway leading to AC confines on the second floor.

Was shown about 5 girls and chose one called Champa. Limited choice that night because of LE trouble. She was wearing a chiffon saree with a sexy blouse tied with strings at the back. Paid the regular 2.2 k charge and 100 bucks to condiman. SP confirmed with another buddy on service assurance and then asked me to be rest assured.

Once the door closed could make out that she was different than the usual, more of a demure girl unlike the regulars I have seen. Turned out to be a bong and in Mumbai for 3 yrs.

Spent a few minutes me lying on the bed fully clothed chatting up with her. Could see her constant glances towards my johnys end as if she could see thru my pants. Then started undressing slowly and she had her eyes all over me. She would have been about 23-24 , wheatish and had pimples on her face but had sent eyes and smile. Boobs looked large enough even inside her tight blouse as bud waiting to be sucked. Helped her undress slowly and opened up her blouse from behind cupping her tits in my hands. Mmmmm. Blissful feeling.

Lay her down on the bed and stripped off her panties. Clean shaven and absolutely fresh looking pussy aching for a lick. Gave her a DATY which she moaned and enjoyed all thru. Within minutes she was wet and squirting and pushed my head away without much words and again drew me closer. Then got on top of her and DFKed. She enjoyed my bites and licks all over her neck and boobs as well. All this while she was reaching for johny over my undy first and then inside. John was already saluting and she stripped me off fast. Got up closer to her face and she eagerly downed me fully for BJ. Average one with slow strokes. I started ramming up and deep throating with full strokes. She choked quite a few times but never pushed back. Enjoyed fully for about 10 minutes and now johny was almost numb.

Opened the pack of skore thins and she slipped it in smoothly. Went straight for Mish, with her legs up fully facing the ceiling and me looking into mirrors on all three sides. She had her eyes closed all thru and lips tightened up without too much noise. Reminded me of first GF. Continued fucking her for about 15 minutes and both were sweating. Soft looks and smile from her made the session even more intimate. Then turned her back and took her doggy style and then put her down flat on her tummy and enjoyed her tight pussy slowly with rocking motions. Sheer heaven with her butts hitting up on Johny as she was squeezing herself tight and thrusting backwards. Continued for about 15 -20 minutes and then johny could not hold back anymore. Shot my load into the cover deep within her with her squeezing hard on me. Swear was dripping by now and I was kneading her tits from behind thru out holding tight to her from behind. Full GF experience. Lay back for some time with her after which both of us had a full bath. Kissed each other while drying up.

Tipped her 500 bucks before leaving. Did not give her number initially but after a good conversation she did. . Kissed and left. . Good experience overall and would not mind repeating.

Looks: 6/10

Figure: 6/10 Average and big boobs wheatish complexion.

Attitude: 6/10 Reserved but very open to all requests except anal and CIM.

Emotions: 8/10 Full GFE.

John1970
08-15-14, 05:31
Hi guys,

Now all set for my Mumbai visit next week. Few friends from this forum have already provided me contacts of NL and CG. If any of you from this forum feels free to give me company, I will be happy to share drinks and time with him. As you know, friends of same interests double the enjoyment. If any body needs to tell me about dos and donts to follow at above places, please don't hesitate to PM me.

Cheers!

John

SamSamDam
08-15-14, 06:34
Hey all,

I am a mainly a MP person, now sick of visiting RR and Bebos spa at chembur. And some local ones here and there.

Looking for high end spas where extras are a possibility. PMs appreciated.

Thanks,

SSD

Mahya
08-15-14, 06:35
Guys,

I got in touch with Sonal Mehra who claims to be 33 years old with mobile number ending 421. She says that she does not have an incall arrangement and charges 6 k for a few hours. Is she the same large Sonal of SEA?

SimlaThe SEA one is Sonal Khan. You can ask her for pics and compare with the Sonal from Sea as she has some pics uploaded on SEA.

Dev987
08-15-14, 07:10
Sonal Mehra, you are referring to is not same as Sonal from SEA. I had a session with her some six months back for 6 K. She is from Thane and works in Andheri. Plus points are she is decent and educated. But considering her physical features, IMHO is not worth more than 3 k.

Guys,

Simla

Madhumahesh
08-15-14, 07:40
The SEA one is Sonal Khan. You can ask her for pics and compare with the Sonal from Sea as she has some pics uploaded on SEA.What exactly is SEA, is it some sort of website or blog. Can we get some pointers / guidance in accessing it.

EDITOR'S SUGGESTION: There is a link labeled "Abbreviations" in the menu bar at the top of this page. This will take you to the Forum's Glossary where you will find a chart with most of the Terms & Abbreviations used in the Forum. Thanks!

FunLovingNish
08-15-14, 08:20

WIR never.I completely agree with you, had similar experience with her, total loss of time, energy and money.

Praj4
08-15-14, 12:57
Sonal Mehra, you are referring to is not same as Sonal from SEA. I had a session with her some six months back for 6 K. She is from Thane and works in Andheri. Plus points are she is decent and educated. But considering her physical features, IMHO is not worth more than 3 k.There was another Sonal previously working at Powai then shifted to Thane, what about her whereabouts? She told then that she is shifting to be'lore.

DaGentleman
08-15-14, 14:58
Guys a bit of info for massage lovers to avoid disappointment. Veda shut over this long weekend. Internal repairs on. Will restart on Monday. So if you need someone to oil up jhonny boy over the weekend, keep Veda off the radar. Returned empty today. Had a short window open hence coudnt explore other places.

Guess jhonny has to be independant on independence day after all.

Have fun play safe.

DG.

DaGentleman
08-15-14, 15:24
Had you used the search tool for SEA you would have been using it by now. The full form has been set out time and again in the past. In any event, here it is once again sexyescortads.com.

Re: the other part of your query, you'll figure it out yourself I guess. Happy hunting.

DG.

What exactly is SEA, is it some sort of website or blog. Can we get some pointers / guidance in accessing it.

Mahya
08-15-14, 18:40
There was another Sonal previously working at Powai then shifted to Thane, what about her whereabouts? She told then that she is shifting to be'lore.Yes bro I heard the same news. But it was 7-8 months ago.

ChoolMega
08-15-14, 18:41
Thanks to Tester, Servingyou2003 and AjaySh for some inputs when I was in Mumbai last. I visited NL for the first time (about 3 weeks ago). Had some fun with Mahek (2.5 K). Since it was my first time in NL and did'nt know better, came back quite happy. Quite impressed with the overall setup at NL. Apparently there are better options to be had there, which I hope to try this coming week. How bad is the LE scene there?

I visit Mumbai from a desert called Bangalore once a month, and hope to maximize my visit. If not NL, can someone be kind enough to point me to any SP near Andheri / Airport area? Would be very grateful.

Traceur
08-15-14, 19:16
Do you mean the club's? Or elsewhere?

If clubs which ones. Please explain a little.Try Exo at Palladium.

High end stuff.

Krishnaleela
08-15-14, 19:41
My first FR on this forum so had to put it down cause of the sheer fact that got to spend a good sweaty hour within an air conditioned room with a girl at CH.

Got through to a decent SP called Shekhar. LE activity has been quite hefty at both NL and CH over the weeks and had to be careful. Ultimately after being asked to wait for LE movement to taper off reached the place near the Lamingonn Rd end. Took me up a dark stairway leading to AC confines on the second floor.

Was shown about 5 girls and chose one called Champa. Limited choice that night because of LE trouble. She was wearing a chiffon saree with a sexy blouse tied with strings at the back. Paid the regular 2.2 k charge and 100 bucks to condiman. SP confirmed with another buddy on service assurance and then asked me to be rest assured.

Once the door closed could make out that she was different than the usual, more of a demure girl unlike the regulars I have seen. Turned out to be a bong and in Mumbai for 3 yrs.

Spent a few minutes me lying on the bed fully clothed chatting up with her. Could see her constant glances towards my johnys end as if she could see thru my pants. Then started undressing slowly and she had her eyes all over me. She would have been about 23-24 , wheatish and had pimples on her face but had sent eyes and smile. Boobs looked large enough even inside her tight blouse as bud waiting to be sucked. Helped her undress slowly and opened up her blouse from behind cupping her tits in my hands. Mmmmm. Blissful feeling.

Lay her down on the bed and stripped off her panties. Clean shaven and absolutely fresh looking pussy aching for a lick. Gave her a DATY which she moaned and enjoyed all thru. Within minutes she was wet and squirting and pushed my head away without much words and again drew me closer. Then got on top of her and DFKed. She enjoyed my bites and licks all over her neck and boobs as well. All this while she was reaching for johny over my undy first and then inside. John was already saluting and she stripped me off fast. Got up closer to her face and she eagerly downed me fully for BJ. Average one with slow strokes. I started ramming up and deep throating with full strokes. She choked quite a few times but never pushed back. Enjoyed fully for about 10 minutes and now johny was almost numb.

Opened the pack of skore thins and she slipped it in smoothly. Went straight for Mish, with her legs up fully facing the ceiling and me looking into mirrors on all three sides. She had her eyes closed all thru and lips tightened up without too much noise. Reminded me of first GF. Continued fucking her for about 15 minutes and both were sweating. Soft looks and smile from her made the session even more intimate. Then turned her back and took her doggy style and then put her down flat on her tummy and enjoyed her tight pussy slowly with rocking motions. Sheer heaven with her butts hitting up on Johny as she was squeezing herself tight and thrusting backwards. Continued for about 15 -20 minutes and then johny could not hold back anymore. Shot my load into the cover deep within her with her squeezing hard on me. Swear was dripping by now and I was kneading her tits from behind thru out holding tight to her from behind. Full GF experience. Lay back for some time with her after which both of us had a full bath. Kissed each other while drying up.

Tipped her 500 bucks before leaving. Did not give her number initially but after a good conversation she did. . Kissed and left. . Good experience overall and would not mind repeating.

Looks: 6/10

Figure: 6/10 Average and big boobs wheatish complexion.

Attitude: 6/10 Reserved but very open to all requests except anal and CIM.

Emotions: 8/10 Full GFE.Kindly pm shekhar's no. You had selected not to recieve msgs.

Vishal1980
08-15-14, 20:58
[Message to Admin deleted]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

Tester
08-16-14, 01:41
Spoke to the NL SP yesterday. Things are returning to normal. You can plan your visit. Cheers!

Thanks to Tester, Servingyou2003 and AjaySh for some inputs when I was in Mumbai last. I visited NL for the first time (about 3 weeks ago). Had some fun with Mahek (2.5 K). Since it was my first time in NL and did'nt know better, came back quite happy. Quite impressed with the overall setup at NL. Apparently there are better options to be had there, which I hope to try this coming week. How bad is the LE scene there?

I visit Mumbai from a desert called Bangalore once a month, and hope to maximize my visit. If not NL, can someone be kind enough to point me to any SP near Andheri / Airport area? Would be very grateful.

Mkvxb3
08-16-14, 03:35
Met Raj's caring girl yesterday. Thanks a ton Raj bro for sharing the info. Had a really amazing time with her. Raj's description is spot on about everything. Worth the time and damages.

ShyGuy69
08-16-14, 08:29
Guys. Please recommend a good spa in Thane. Here for some work and go in for some fun!

Urgent please.

Yogesh300
08-16-14, 09:57
This FR is a bit dated as I couldn't get time to write the FR.

Was in NL and went to the 2nd Floor, 1st building from hospital side. Took Radha who has been written about by some members earlier. She came wearing a Saree and had a good body but small tits. Good energy and willing to please but I felt she was rushing the deed. I tried slowing it down and made it last. She has good attitude and smiling. After the deed was over she told, come again next time and we will get drunk and go for good sex. I asked her why didn't we do that today and she replied that there was apprehension about LE so I was rushing through.

In all a NL predictable episode with standard charges.

VijayMumbai
08-16-14, 09:58
Yesterday I talked with one of contact given by some source. Her name is Suxxx. She is from north Lookvise avg. She call to me one place near Phonixs mall in Kamani Ghatkoper road. Place is I thing, one aunty who lease place for hour basic.

Now act stared give dft but denied for BBBJ. Then after some fore place I enjoy her in mis, cow girl postion.

Over all good experience.

Look-6/10

Figure-6/10

Age-may be 22 to 25

Pussy-7/10

GFE. -8/10

Cost-2500 for her and 500 for room.

WIR- maybe.

Yogesh300
08-16-14, 10:07
enthused by the king, asked for his help. he gave me the directions and asked me to post the fr. sorry for the delay king but here comes the fr.

thai spa, thai therapists. rooms separated by curtains, low message beds. very smart counter girl from ne, very very smart. was assigned a thai therapist with good massage skills. the message started with me without the disposables. the therapists didn't blink. started the massage and she touched all the right places and made me want more. ground her covered boobs on my face. wiggled her ass in my face while massaging my legs. i couldn't take it any more and asked what's on offer, she countered what do you want. i told her everything you offer. so the thai girl took charge and started a tl massage with me sucking and clinging to her boobs. very slow and elegant strokes. dfk, licking and me fingering her. we went into a frenzy within 20 minutes and we tried hard so that she doesn't cry out aloud, as we had only clothes partition to make do. finally she gave me a good slow hj and i erupted. we lay holding each other and then she led me for a bath. the other therapists were giggling when i came out. good girl, i didn't get the name though, very thorough. amazing time.

winked at the the counter girl when i came out, oh, how i would like to take her next time.

thanks to the king again.

TannyJohny
08-16-14, 12:21
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

HsPuppy55
08-16-14, 16:18
hey all,i am a mainly a mp person, now sick of visiting rr and bebos spa at chembur. and some local ones here and there.looking for high end spas where extras are a possibility. pms appreciated.thanks,ssdi am purely a massage person (with off course extras) but in bombay frankly our options are very limited. rr comparatively is a high end spa. i don't know if you have higher end than that in bombay (except for five star hotels. where extras are a no-no). in chembur you do have aura thai at diamond garden. they have thai therapists which is good but they have tiny cubicle partitioned with 5 ft high thin walls and curtains for doors. you do get a good massage but extras are limited.

so bombay is really dry for this sort of relaxation. delhi is the place to be. so ironic. just a decade ago it was the opposite.

Sxplorer
08-16-14, 22:51
Try Exo at Palladium.

High end stuff.Hi Traceur,

What kind of amount would you pay in such a place?

Also how would you spot them?

Sorry for asking silly questions but not seen anything like this in India before.

Sxplorer
08-16-14, 23:04
Further to my last report I completely gave up on Mps as did not think it was worth the risk of coming out with nothing.

I then messaged a few seniors in the forum and got a couple of contacts, one of them was asking for a reference of who I had gotten the no from and asked for them to call her first so that was a dead end.

I then got this contact from raj so gave her a call, nice girl, pretty and not too old, just as I like them, she was a delight to be with for a couple of hours, curves in all the right places, she was up for everything and a great time and willing to please.

Met her at a place in bandra which she arranged, decent area, etc so did not feel unsafe or uncomfortable at anytime.

I must thank Raj for the contact and appreciate his openness to share which makes this forum a great place to be a part of, I am curious as to how he gets such contacts and would love to get more such contacts.

Raj my friend, let me know if I can ever reciprocate.

Looks 8/10.

Attitude, etc 9/10.

Damage 10 k + 2 for place.

Thanks again.

NoWahalla
08-17-14, 06:20
Raj,

Thanks for sharing the contact details of this gem, I have spoken to her, all sounds good, although timing and location is proving to be a bit of an issue for now, due to the short time that I will be visiting for.

We happily agreed to disagree & are working towards a solution.

Cheers,

VikramDhawan
08-17-14, 10:15
Was she 'Sure ?

Then Action started in missionary and second pop up in doggy.

DallasTinku
08-17-14, 13:55
SP chick.

*Good. *.

Looks cute, nice smile, soft skin, clean pussy.

DFK: 7/10 not that keen on it.

BBJ: 8/10.

Boobs: nice soft juicy.

Pussy: Tight.

Open to missionary, complaint WOT and doggy painful.

-Bad. -.

Kept talking to her bf every gap she got.

Was in hurry to finish up.

Damage 12 k for 2 with place.

DallasTinku
08-17-14, 14:01
Inde Girl.

*Good*.

Nice eyes (even tought she was wearing blue contacts), big boobs, nice attitude and friendly.

DFK: 8 (Had to persuade her).

BBj: 8. 5 (toothless).

Boobs: BIG.

Pussy: clean, normal base.

Open to all position.

Long hair.

-Bad-. -.

Tummy.

Pic is old.

She said she has friends who are interested so will see what she has next time.

Damage: 6 k, . 5 k tip (place was mine, thinks she has no place).

LoneRanger1976
08-17-14, 16:30
You look like a man with taste.

Good catch buddy.

Inde Girl.

*Good*.

Nice eyes (even tought she was wearing blue contacts), big boobs, nice attitude and friendly.

DFK: 8 (Had to persuade her).

BBj: 8. 5 (toothless).

Boobs: BIG.

Pussy: clean, normal base.

Open to all position.

Long hair.

-Bad-. -.

Tummy.

Pic is old.

She said she has friends who are interested so will see what she has next time.

Damage: 6 k, . 5 k tip (place was mine, thinks she has no place).

LoneRanger1976
08-17-14, 16:34
mumbai isn't really dry if you know where to look.

lot of places near where planes fly from.

i am purely a massage person (with off course extras) but in bombay frankly our options are very limited. rr comparatively is a high end spa. i don't know if you have higher end than that in bombay (except for five star hotels. where extras are a no-no). in chembur you do have aura thai at diamond garden. they have thai therapists which is good but they have tiny cubicle partitioned with 5 ft high thin walls and curtains for doors. you do get a good massage but extras are limited.

so bombay is really dry for this sort of relaxation. delhi is the place to be. so ironic. just a decade ago it was the opposite.

MotoRad
08-17-14, 16:50
I know someone who has similar features. Would love to have this person.

SP chick.

*Good. *.

Looks cute, nice smile, soft skin, clean pussy.

DFK: 7/10 not that keen on it.

BBJ: 8/10.

Boobs: nice soft juicy.

Pussy: Tight.

Open to missionary, complaint WOT and doggy painful.

-Bad. -.

Kept talking to her bf every gap she got.

Was in hurry to finish up.

Damage 12 k for 2 with place.

ServingYou2003
08-17-14, 17:38
Further to my last report I completely gave up on Mps as did not think it was worth the risk of coming out with nothing.

I then messaged a few seniors in the forum and got a couple of contacts, one of them was asking for a reference of who I had gotten the no from and asked for them to call her first so that was a dead end.

I then got this contact from raj so gave her a call, nice girl, pretty and not too old, just as I like them, she was a delight to be with for a couple of hours, curves in all the right places, she was up for everything and a great time and willing to please.

Met her at a place in bandra which she arranged, decent area, etc so did not feel unsafe or uncomfortable at anytime.

I must thank Raj for the contact and appreciate his openness to share which makes this forum a great place to be a part of, I am curious as to how he gets such contacts and would love to get more such contacts.

Raj my friend, let me know if I can ever reciprocate.

Looks 8/10.

Attitude, etc 9/10.

Damage 10 k + 2 for place.

Thanks again.Raj is one here that never says reciprocate and only then I will provide details. He is really free in giving his contacts. Really appreciate and I have read all forums and all the contacts by Raj are just awsome. Thanks Raj.

Horneydick
08-17-14, 19:18
Bro I second that. He has been very generous with his contacts though unfortunately have not been a able to try.

Raj is one here that never says reciprocate and only then I will provide details. He is really free in giving his contacts. Really appreciate and I have read all forums and all the contacts by Raj are just awsome. Thanks Raj..

Raj1212
08-17-14, 19:22
I don't want any contacts in return just some precautions that I know whom I am sharing with and tell the person whom she is going to get the call from so there are no problems at the later stage, that's my defination of safe mogering and making this place a place worth and thanks to all my friends here for the love and appreciation, would love to meet all some day soon.

Till then keep rocking and safe mongering.

Raj

Bro I second that. He has been very generous with his contacts though unfortunately have not been a able to try..

LuckyBoyRocks
08-17-14, 19:46
Bro I second that. He has been very generous with his contacts though unfortunately have not been a able to try...Raj,

You are rendering yeoman service to the brotherhood. Kudos bro, respect!

ServingYou2003
08-17-14, 19:55
Bro I second that. He has been very generous with his contacts though unfortunately have not been a able to try.

.Same with me friend but he has always been helpful.

Erect
08-17-14, 19:59
Hi seniors like Raj,

Please help with good massage place contacts. Will have one day to explore on 22 Aug.

Thanks in advance guys.

On The Wings
08-17-14, 20:44
Raj is one here that never says reciprocate and only then I will provide details. He is really free in giving his contacts. Really appreciate and I have read all forums and all the contacts by Raj are just awsome. Thanks Raj.Well said, dude. All those guys who ask for contacts ONLY against Xchange / or refuse to share details. I often wonder whether those guys are going to maintain those gals for a couple of years or who knows. For certain period of time (an extension away from his wife / GF / home. If atat all that exists) OR ignorant under the impression that he's the only client for the gal and only soul screwing the gal. Hahaha. Dude. All these crap can happen only in a place called India. Hmm. Skip this. There are always few exceptions. And our beloved Raj is one such person. Keep going guys. You stand alone in the crowd. Kudos.

Rajesh Hard Dick
08-18-14, 02:43
Mumbai isn't really dry if you know where to look.

Lot of places near where planes fly from.Mumbai certainly was the undisputed MP capital of India, which has been replaced by Delhi in the last 5-7 years.

Delhi has the amazing population of NE chicks who do have some natural skills in massage and ohh that soft skill.

Guma00
08-18-14, 06:39
this is long due. had written an sos for the name hint a few weeks back and i did make it. the spa with 'you' in andheri. the disappointment kind of started when the counter person was a rugged looking male and not the so called chirpy female. still decided to give it a go since had wasted a lot of time finding the place. asked for one of the recommended girls. name same as the round thing in night. the girl was beautiful, tall and very thai. just the epitome of my wet dreams.

she was very thorough with the massage. i tried not wearing the disposables to which she insisted i had to wear. all through the massage, i could hear giggles and moans from nearby cabins. was convinced i'll get it too soon. so kept waiting. the girl in the meanwhile diligently kept massaging with a few careless caresses to the nether regions but not much beyond. i did slip the disposable way down and she didn't really bother to do anything about it. after almost an hour of massage, she started wrapping it up and i was in for a major disappointment. so asked her. will you massage 'there'. to that she said, oh you want it showing surprise. then she acted as if that wasnt allowed and agreed for an hj with tl. sure she was an expert at it but for tl too, she just put her bra and let those perky twin peaks play peek-a-boo. expert that i am, i quietly undid her bra hook with one hand and she chirped in delight. did not allow to let me suck them though or dfk. the hj lasted for a long time though. starting slow but then she really started juicing it. came in glory all over her hand. she nicely cleaned up and just went off.

overall experience: ok, i guess i had become too desperate by the time i reached there.

body: 8/10

face: 7/10

boobs: 9/10

service / attitude: 5/10

wir: doubt it. too far from my place.

any exploits in goregaon / malad areas will be deeply appreciated.

AmitGautam
08-18-14, 08:19
Same with me friend but he has always been helpful.Count me too in the Thank-You-Raj group.

HornyBoyForU
08-18-14, 09:07
I totally agree with you bro, he's helped a lot without any expectation which is the purpose of the forum. Thanks a lot Raj. Kudos to you.

Well said, dude. All those guys who ask for contacts ONLY against Xchange / or refuse to share details. I often wonder whether those guys are going to maintain those gals for a couple of years or who knows. For certain period of time (an extension away from his wife / GF / home. If atat all that exists) OR ignorant under the impression that he's the only client for the gal and only soul screwing the gal. Hahaha. Dude. All these crap can happen only in a place called India. Hmm. Skip this. There are always few exceptions. And our beloved Raj is one such person. Keep going guys. You stand alone in the crowd. Kudos.

CoolRahul111
08-18-14, 09:46
Raj has in fact been a wonderful guy who has given away a gem.

Thank you brother for your generosity and guys like you have made this forum a great place to be in.

Rahul

Well said, dude. All those guys who ask for contacts ONLY against Xchange / or refuse to share details. I often wonder whether those guys are going to maintain those gals for a couple of years or who knows. For certain period of time (an extension away from his wife / GF / home. If atat all that exists) OR ignorant under the impression that he's the only client for the gal and only soul screwing the gal. Hahaha. Dude. All these crap can happen only in a place called India. Hmm. Skip this. There are always few exceptions. And our beloved Raj is one such person. Keep going guys. You stand alone in the crowd. Kudos.

Masti Baba
08-18-14, 10:33
She offered to take me to a flat in Mira Road belonging to Middle aged lady who hires the place on short term basis. When we reached and she introduced me the lady who hires out the place, I was for a moment taken aback as I knew this lady who more than a decade back use to operate from a place behind Taj in Colaba from a place run by a Parsi gentleman. Veteran mongers would definitely remember this place. Though I had never taken service from her both of us knew each other pretty well. In her house, I sort of felt at home. In fact it is a very safe place for such deeds..Is it possible to get contact of the lady who is renting out the flat. What was the cost, if paid separately?

KevinJ456
08-18-14, 12:19
Dev bro,

RajHi Raj,

Can you share the contact for caring girl. I am very new to this and wanted to start off with this. Thanks in advance.

Kevin

Bond Bond
08-18-14, 13:08
Hello Mumbai,

Visiting Baroda / Ahmedabad for a day or two. Please share contacts as I could not find much in those forums.

Cheers!

Kunal14
08-18-14, 14:28
Please want feedback about shefali, Punjabi housewife number end with 664, told me come to Dadar, Rs. 2500 for one hour. With room.

Joshua Dsouza
08-18-14, 15:03
Lone ranger sos need your help urgently. Whatsapp me.

NewGuyBlr
08-18-14, 16:00
Hey all,

I am a newbie. On a visit to Mumbai till Friday. Please help me with connects in and around central Mumbai. Staying in Fort area.

Regards

KoolGig
08-18-14, 16:27
Hi members,

I am planning for a few days holiday in Mumbai, since I'm new I need your help, place to get smart beautiful chicks from Rs. 1000 to Rs. 5000 Please pm me I really don't know much about Mumbai, I read in magazines that there are Nepali chicks giving good service, can any one help me.

Thanks in advance!

CoolRahul111
08-18-14, 19:01
Completely agree, guys with conditions like give me numbers and then will share mine does not serve any purpose.

Let us help guys at least who are genuine.

Rahul

Asian69
08-18-14, 21:26
HI all,

Am new to mongering and would like to start at some place safe with no LE probs would be nice if seniors could guide in the right direction.

FreeChuck
08-18-14, 23:45
Hello Friends,

One of my friends has contacted a lady whose add came on Craigslist. She claims to provide BDSM sessions and has demanded around 10 k for 2 hours session. The lady seemed to be in mid-30's as per the pic which my friend received, & can be easily passed on as an average housewife of probably south origin. Her no. Ends with 4302. She lives in Pune and comes to Mumbai as and when required.

Personally I don't really know whether it really happens here in Mumbai for sure or its some kind of hoax. Any info on her will be highly appreciated.

Simla
08-19-14, 01:22
Hello Friends,

One of my friends has contacted a lady whose add came on Craigslist. She claims to provide BDSM sessions and has demanded around 10 k for 2 hours session. The lady seemed to be in mid-30's as per the pic which my friend received, & can be easily passed on as an average housewife of probably south origin. Her no. Ends with 4302. She lives in Pune and comes to Mumbai as and when required.

Personally I don't really know whether it really happens here in Mumbai for sure or its some kind of hoax. Any info on her will be highly appreciated.Hi FC,

I came across this cute looking 24 year old on AFF called Nikki from Navi Mumbai. I have yet to try her out for regular stuff. He claims to be a pro at BDSM. PM me for details.

Simla

Bond Bond
08-19-14, 02:28
Hello,

Bumped into Soma Adhikari's profile online. Asking for 6 k and says has a hotel setting in Ghatkoper. Anyone tried her? Comments please.

Dev987
08-19-14, 04:39
IMHO, not worth 6 K at all. She is same old Muskan.

Hello,

Bumped into Soma Adhikari's profile online. Asking for 6 k and says has a hotel setting in Ghatkoper. Anyone tried her? Comments please.

Santy101
08-19-14, 05:32
enthused by the king, asked for his help. he gave me the directions and asked me to post the fr. sorry for the delay king but here comes the fr.

thai spa, thai therapists. rooms separated by curtains, low message beds. very smart counter girl from ne, very very smart. was assigned a thai therapist with good massage skills. the message started with me without the disposables. the therapists didn't blink. started the massage and she touched all the right places and made me want more. ground her covered boobs on my face. wiggled her ass in my face while massaging my legs. i couldn't take it any more and asked what's on offer, she countered what do you want. i told her everything you offer. so the thai girl took charge and started a tl massage with me sucking and clinging to her boobs. very slow and elegant strokes. dfk, licking and me fingering her. we went into a frenzy within 20 minutes and we tried hard so that she doesn't cry out aloud, as we had only clothes partition to make do. finally she gave me a good slow hj and i erupted. we lay holding each other and then she led me for a bath. the other therapists were giggling when i came out. good girl, i didn't get the name though, very thorough. amazing time.

winked at the the counter girl when i came out, oh, how i would like to take her next time.

thanks to the king again.any hint about directions of the mentioned spa?

AjaySh
08-19-14, 05:39
Apologies guys as I was out of country. My inbox is cleared now.

This time, I was rummaging through the usual INDI stuff garnered by our comrade KDols. Since he is an Indi specialist, I was mining out some extraordinary GEM within his various connects. After a lot of connecting and disconnecting, I was referred a new chick in town by one of the INDIs going through her monthly cycle. The new chick is supposed to be a bar dancer in Dubai. She was in Bombay on account of Ramazaan. After having been to most DB's in Dubai, I assumed the quality would be exceptional compared to the ones in Bombay. To top it, a dancers body would have a perfect 'C' on the sides between the breast and waist and is the most flexible for all positions. So called the chick and fixed up a meeting with her at a mall in the suburbs.

Please clear your inbox, buddy!

MotoRad
08-19-14, 06:00
Hi friends,

Do you have any idea about SPs operating from Bandra near KFC? I got one who says there will be a line up for 10,12 & 15 k. Any idea if the stuff there is worth it? Refused to share any details over phone. SP number ends in 162.

Thanks!

NoWahalla
08-19-14, 06:02
Raj,

Thanks for sharing the contact details of this gem, I have spoken to her, all sounds good, although timing and location is proving to be a bit of an issue for now, due to the short time that I will be visiting for.

We happily agreed to disagree & are working towards a solution.

Cheers,All and sundry.

Please do not pm me for this contact, it's not mine to share.

Thrusting Rod
08-19-14, 11:58
HI all,

Am new to mongering and would like to start at some place safe with no LE probs would be nice if seniors could guide in the right direction.Read the several posts by members. You will find names of hotels with cost. Nobody is likely to now post on open forum, especially knowing that there might be a dormant LE presence monitoring the posts.

HornyBoyForU
08-19-14, 12:28
Not worth it, total dead fish, fat and no involvement whatsoever. IMO not worth more than 1.5 k.

Hello,

JRandal
08-19-14, 13:43
She is plum & above 35 average service & room.

Please want feedback about shefali, Punjabi housewife number end with 664, told me come to Dadar, Rs. 2500 for one hour. With room.

Narasimablr
08-19-14, 14:20
Any kind soul can let me know the address of MPs with extras in Andheri area. Have just one day (tomorrow) to try out.

Appreciate the help.

DesiDilruba
08-19-14, 17:02
Any kind soul can let me know the address of MPs with extras in Andheri area. Have just one day (tomorrow) to try out.

Appreciate the help.Sent you some spa options (not mid day advertisingps). Ranging between 3 k to 7 k. Check your pm.

Do try and share your FR.

DesiDilruba
08-19-14, 17:11
visited a high end spa in bandra today. place already shared by our great leader lr. here is my fr -.

place ambience- very good, clean, quite spacious and separate rooms hence decent privacy.

therapists- i didn't get the one mentioned by lr but took other thai girl. decent petite one. typical thai mid age girl.

therapy- took dry therapy for 2000 plus taxes. other options were higher. costs are hire here.

extras- for the first time, i had bj in spa. dfk, tl and shower of kisses all over the body.

cost- deep hole in the pocket. spent 5 k for extras.

wir- most likely no. because its too costly. i can visit nl twice or thrice in that cost and get full service instead. the only plus point if someone is not yet mentally ready to go for a prostitue and want to cover his desire by visiting spas, this place has most options. and there is least chance of getting caught here. otherwise better go for nl / ch or indi.

* exact location, place name and therapist details available on pm request *.

LoneRanger1976
08-19-14, 17:16
5 k? ouch!

i pay 2 k for a bbbj and cim there.

must have hurt.

visited a high end spa in bandra today. place already shared by our great leader lr. here is my fr -.

place ambience- very good, clean, quite spacious and separate rooms hence decent privacy.

therapists- i didn't get the one mentioned by lr but took other thai girl. decent petite one. typical thai mid age girl.

therapy- took dry therapy for 2000 plus taxes. other options were higher. costs are hire here.

extras- for the first time, i had bj in spa. dfk, tl and shower of kisses all over the body.

cost- deep hole in the pocket. spent 5 k for extras.

wir- most likely no. because its too costly. i can visit nl twice or thrice in that cost and get full service instead. the only plus point if someone is not yet mentally ready to go for a prostitue and want to cover his desire by visiting spas, this place has most options. and there is least chance of getting caught here. otherwise better go for nl / ch or indi.

* exact location, place name and therapist details available on pm request *.

Bond Bond
08-19-14, 17:35
Thanks Pal, will avoid as she is not ready to budge lower than 6 K.

IMHO, not worth 6 K at all. She is same old Muskan.

Horneydick
08-19-14, 17:58
Bro check my previous FRs for report on Bandra joint. The charges are not more than 4. 5-5. 00 k, decent collection though service is a bit of bit & miss. Bro I am my pals were pretty regular and SP was willing to provide outcall at 17.5 for LT.

Regards,

Ruckallfules.

Hi friends,

Do you have any idea about SPs operating from Bandra near KFC? I got one who says there will be a line up for 10,12 & 15 k. Any idea if the stuff there is worth it? Refused to share any details over phone. SP number ends in 162.

Thanks!

Tower9001
08-19-14, 18:56
Does anyone know where is Sonia Seth (SP) these days?

HsPuppy55
08-19-14, 20:03
5 k? Ouch!I pay 2 k for a BBBJ and CIM there.Must have hurt.Will be obliged if your give the spa details vide PM. BY CIM do your mean bare or covered?

JaBu30
08-19-14, 20:57
Hi,

I am new to these forums & here in Mumbai for couple of years.

I found few places in the stretch of Gogbhandar road. Directly go there & ask if you book a room, will they providecompanian.

1. Take right below Kapurbawdi flyover, walk for 400 mts. On your left you shuld see 3 4 hotels.

2. Take left below Manpada flyover, walk for 100 mts, you shuld see one hotel.

They will call from outside 2/3 ( 25-35, rated 3 5/10). Rarely you are lucky to get 7/10. If you don't like, pay ricksaw charge & ask for better.

Servic would be HJ, missionary & doggy (some of them), sucking boobs (some of them). Half of them will do chores & may not give great experience.

For axn twice; max 2 hrs; Damage 2 k + condom 100 + tips 200; liquor served at extra cost; No bell boy harassment.

If you are annoyed by her behaviour, you may warn her that you will complain to hotel. Chicks are bit sensible here that they won't get call from this place again.

I would only suggest this for those who are clueless in Mumbai & can't control running jhonny.

I am searching for slim-medium girl / aunty (bit decent & pleasurable, miss, doggy). I can afford 3 K 4 K incld place. If you have please PM.

Greetings,

Jackson

JaBu30
08-19-14, 21:07
Was she 'Sure ?Hi dude,

How much she charges?

LoneRanger1976
08-20-14, 02:32
Check your pm.

I mentioned BBBJ hspuppy my friend, so CIM was bare as who will search for a condom when on the verge of ejaculating.

The girls are sweet and hygiene freaks so be prepared for your tool to be wiped clean with a wet towel many times during the process whenever your Precum escapes your body.

They may also command you to go wash your tool first before they begin or if they like you you might get a cleanup by them in the shower by their lovely petite hands.

Will be obliged if your give the spa details vide PM. BY CIM do your mean bare or covered?

DesiDilruba
08-20-14, 02:40
Check your pm.

I mentioned BBBJ hspuppy my friend, so CIM was bare as who will search for a condom when on the verge of ejaculating.

The girls are sweet and hygiene freaks so be prepared for your tool to be wiped clean with a wet towel many times during the process whenever your Precum escapes your body.

They may also command you to go wash your tool first before they begin or if they like you you might get a cleanup by them in the shower by their lovely petite hands.Happened with me also.

RealGuy000
08-20-14, 05:09
Hi guys,

I am new to mongering and planning to venture out for the first time today. I am planning to visit NL today around 4.30-5 pm.

I don't have PM facility but can I please ask a favour from the senior guys here. Please if you could check with your SP's in NL, if its safe to go today. Had read of LE issues in the recent posts on this forum and hence the request.

Thanks in advance!

Cheers!

DaGentleman
08-20-14, 06:55
Hi Motorad,

Have sent you some details on PM. Hope that helps.

DG.

Hi friends,

Thanks!

Niel07
08-20-14, 07:09
I am in Mumbai abd was looking for some action. Gone through contribution made by many fellow mongers. Came across one advt from Alisha digit ends with 049. Informed me to come to Saki naka. Planning to visit today. Has any one took services any recommendation and cost. Since I m landed in Mumbai unprepared request for some help. Unfortunatly I don't have pm facility yet.

Desibwoy
08-20-14, 15:35
Recently paid a visit to a MP in Kandivali which is located in a commercial building. It was a lazy Sunday and only 2 choices were available. I chose a slim and tall one named R. Had a fancy haircut and cute face. After some negotiating with the owner, proceeded towards the cabin with the maximum privacy. It's a typical setup with leather type brownish massage beds. Clean and hygienic, which is quite difficult to see these days. Offered drinks and started with the massage. To be honest, it was one of the best massage I've ever had in a MP (by a MP girl). She had very decent skills which did not let down and provided some good relief overall. She previously used to work at a W Spa in Thane. After around 30 minutes, she washed her hands and stripped off her top. Skin was very smooth and spotless. Boobs were handful and almost perfect for her frame. The owner had already told what would be on offer, so I did not have to ask her about it. Had a usual parade of smooches and kisses all over the body. Was not too mechanical but seemed quite experienced. Asked her to strip her bottoms which she supposedly does only for a select few regulars. Upon a humble request and a witty remark, she quickly did as I requested and stood in all her glory. Her ass was quite supple and pleasurable to behold. She's nor a knockout beauty and neither a ugly MP stereotype. Entered her using two fingers which made her stifle and moan in pleasure. At the same time she was fondling my goods resulting in a pleasurable climax. 50 minutes of the day well spent.

Cost- 1.5 k Counter (Includes Service) + 200 Tip (without obligation).

Service- 7/10

Body- 6/10

WIR. Maybe.

AmarForFun
08-20-14, 15:50
Hi guys,

I'm here in Mumbai for a month. I should really thank some friends here who really shared some contacts with me. Some hw those are didn't work out for me. Can any one share any good Indi's contacts near by Andheri and also with place. I would be really greatfull fr your help and I will help you back in return whenever you visit Bangalore.

Regards,

AFF

Thrusting Rod
08-20-14, 16:07
Hiee guys m here in Mumbai for a month. Can any one share any good Indi's contacts near by Andheri and also with place. I would be really greatfull fr your help and I will help you back in return whenever you visit Bangalore.

AF.I don't need any help.

Since you are going to be in Mumbai for a month, clarify your budget & the kind of lady / girl / woman. Basically you must understand that every single Independent thinks she is worth a minimum of 10 K. If you expect help from me, be clear of what you are looking for. Will PM you. But, will certainly not help you to build a data bank. You need to post FR's for further help.

TR

Jas2469
08-20-14, 16:30
Hi LR,

Sent you a pm. Appreciate a reply!

Check your pm.

They may also command you to go wash your tool first before they begin or if they like you you might get a cleanup by them in the shower by their lovely petite hands.

CThrough
08-20-14, 18:41
Went to NL after sometime, called Kancha and got to know of a new babe Anjali. Thin, medium height, slightly saggy boobs but overall pleasing to look at. Great service, no need to elaborate given usually high NL standards. Those who haven't tried yet, may give her a spin.

Cheers,

C

LoneRanger1976
08-20-14, 19:27
Any kind soul willing to share the caring girl's number?

DaGentleman
08-20-14, 19:39
Had always heard that mixed emotions of happiness and disappointment gets out the poet from within a person.

Had a long day, and desparately needed to go astray. Decided to go the Lone recommended way, which of course I had tried and tested on an earlier day. Little did I know it was going to be 2. 8 k blown away, read on to know what I else I have to say.

Negatives: aka the disappointment:

Miss k overpriced the lay, ended up thinking had it been the only other massuese may, probably she'd have made my day. The regular fruit wasnt available, to pamper me at the massage table.

HJ for 2, 3 without the top, 4 for B2 B with me, 5 to add a BJ to the fore play. No negotiation seemed to work inspite of telling her I'm a regular and not a dork. Bottom line, I stood my ground and a happy ending was not be found.

Positives:

She had a great petite body, albiet with a slight tummy, which wouldn't stop my willy from wanting to climb up the lovely pair of hillies. A low neckline was inversely proportional to my high bottomline.

No disposables right from start, a good massage at the part from where I fart. Let out many a sigh when she stroked my inner thighs. Fondled her all over again and again before the actual bargain began.

Enough of this poetic shit, bottomline looking forward to a better time next time!

Coloumbus
08-20-14, 20:02
Hi,

I am new to these forums & here in Mumbai for couple of years.

I found few places in the stretch of Gogbhandar road. Directly go there & ask if you book a room, will they providecompanian.

1. Take right below Kapurbawdi flyover, walk for 400 mts. On your left you shuld see 3 4 hotels.

2. Take left below Manpada flyover, walk for 100 mts, you shuld see one hotel.

They will call from outside 2/3 ( 25-35, rated 3 5/10). Rarely you are lucky to get 7/10. If you don't like, pay ricksaw charge & ask for better...All these places have very low quality stuff available. One must avoid it unless desperate. Anyways scene in thane is very cold as all dance bars and pick up bars are closed since last 10 days. Only one MP close to Mulund working with few good chicks. Anyone knows any indie in thane or Andheri, PM me. Can some one tell me any high end spa with definite extras available. Help appreciated.

Niel07
08-20-14, 21:31
Bro thers no other way any one can help you without you having PM facility. Kindly subscribe it soon.

Regards.

AFF.Done dear, now if you can help me.

LoneRanger1976
08-21-14, 04:41
Thanks buddies for details, that is some love shown by the brotherhood.

Inbox is overflowing.

Couldn't thank all in person, but let me know if the helpers need my help anytime.

Cheers.

Any kind soul willing to share the caring girl's number?

LoneRanger1976
08-21-14, 04:46
Dg.

Did I tell you about the 4 hands massage with the teacher who gave me a tuition in massage? I delete my pm s so don't remember if I did.

Try her in a 4 hands massage , she will make up for the money spent.

Had always heard that mixed emotions of happiness and disappointment gets out the poet from within a person.

Had a long day, and desparately needed to go astray. Decided to go the Lone recommended way, which of course I had tried and tested on an earlier day. Little did I know it was going to be 2. 8 k blown away, read on to know what I else I have to say.

Negatives: aka the disappointment:

Miss k overpriced the lay, ended up thinking had it been the only other massuese may, probably she'd have made my day. The regular fruit wasnt available, to pamper me at the massage table.

HJ for 2, 3 without the top, 4 for B2 B with me, 5 to add a BJ to the fore play. No negotiation seemed to work inspite of telling her I'm a regular and not a dork. Bottom line, I stood my ground and a happy ending was not be found.

Positives:

She had a great petite body, albiet with a slight tummy, which wouldn't stop my willy from wanting to climb up the lovely pair of hillies. A low neckline was inversely proportional to my high bottomline.

No disposables right from start, a good massage at the part from where I fart. Let out many a sigh when she stroked my inner thighs. Fondled her all over again and again before the actual bargain began.

Enough of this poetic shit, bottomline looking forward to a better time next time!