PDA

View Full Version : Bombay / Mumbai

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246

ServingYou2003
10-21-14, 21:26
Hi,

Wanted to know if anyone has tried the girl in the attached pic. How do you rate her services and what are her charges? Also, can anybody suggest a safe girl friendly hotel in Andheri east or west?

ThanksHey Friend. Never tried her. She quoted 15 k. The I said 10 K for night and she said 10 k for 2 hrs. She said she is 24.

JohnGrisham7
10-22-14, 03:46
It was 2 am at night, when Johnny suddenly got up and demanded action. As it was too late contacted regular SP's but no one responded. So thought would venture out by myself, as I knew some places to find out hot meat. I posted a FR about Bang bang in Juhu, so thought would try out the same thing had crossed my fingers to get lucky again. As usual, approached Juhu Tara Road, crossed the Mithibai College signal. I know, I would find some standing on the streets but they usually are not preferred as the chances of contracting STD are more, so I thought would move ahead. Took a left from JALSA and crossed JW Marriott and landed up straight opposite Ramada Hotel. I saw some auto guys standing and inquired for some nice fun with good experience. One auto guy took me to Khar. It was a spa very well disguised, and all the action was very well there. This place is just opposite to the lane Opposite to a hotel named Mini Punjab. It was dark so it was the first right before mini Punjab once you enter from link road. The auto called a number and a SP came out from a dark place. He asked details just to cross check. I tipped the auto guy 100 bucks. I made the auto guy wait, in case if I don't like the lot, then would ask him to show me something new anywhere else.

The SP showed me 3 girls, as it was midnight so he was out of stock. Chose a North Indian girl named Divya out of the three and was taken to a nice room, with good Bed and AC. The SP came in and settled for a price of 3.5 k. I quoted 2.5 K, and the deal was closed at 3 k with room. The SP left and Johnny was damn excited to have fun.

So it goes this way....Very glad that you had a very good time!

What is the point of writing such a detailed FR, when you are not ready to share the contact of WG or SP.

After all she is the WG who is stranger to you, meeting many customers on hourly basis, not your girl friend. LOL.

By sharing her number, you are trying to help her to make more money, not to share her hard earned money with SP.

This forum is created and maintained to share the contacts and support each other.

AugustYa
10-22-14, 08:12
Nightingale (pick up jt) is operating in on / off made depending upon LE situation. Stuff there is cheapo and waiters greedy. There is a lodge upstairs, again a shabby place.

Mahesh is decent eating (and drinking) joint. There is a new one called Cabana. The day I went to try it out, it was being raided!

Try Savali near the you Turn bridge on Thane Belapur Road.Hey,

Thanks for the info so in Nightingale are the girls there available for pick up? So you select the girl and go in the same premises to fuck her? Is that how it works? How is the quality of girls? And what is the price range?

Savali? Never heard of it? Can you tell me more about is? What is it? Is it like a Dance / Orchestra Bar or a pure pick up joint?

Member #4440
10-22-14, 10:13
It seems Thane scene is dry. Let me know how is scene there during holidays. LE'S also on vacation or ready to grab Diwali incentive from mongers.

Zephyer
10-22-14, 10:23
P.S. Next time you hear my gibberish at some Spa, give me a shout. Brothers will head for a drink.

Thanks,

SheldonLOL.

Quite a coincidence.

So Dr Cooper. If you have space for Raj Howard and Leonard (could be any one of the three. But prefer Leonard as HE bangs the pretty blonde & also a PhD as well.) . Would love to join as well for a friendly drink.

Snrntr
10-22-14, 12:51
amigos,

this is a lazy sunday evening and i am reminded of my time in school. i was in 9th grade and i had a sweet looking girlfriend who happened to be my neighbor. this pretty looking chic would allow me to hold hands and once a month, far away from our homes, would allow me to peck her. she was very a virtuous lady and i loved her despite feeling deprived.

on the other hand and during the same time, i had a girl in my division who used to sit beside me and let me put my hand on her things and sometimes inside her pleated skirt. our touching would continue while the physics teacher blabbered something about thrust, pressure, up thrust, heat and energy flows. all these words would inevitably trigger the sexual tension between us only to be broken by a subhadra kumari chauhan's mind numbing hindi poem in the following lecture. it does not end here, this nasty latino looking bong chic would allow me to stand beside her in the crowded school bus and optimus prime would make contact with her ass. i would rub all the hardness and grind her ass to the core. though she enjoyed it, she had a nasty side. she would keep me parched for days when would not sit beside me in class or would take a seat in the bus and talk to her chic friends. i longed for her even though she was not pretty, stood nowhere close to my virtuous girlfriend but be at tch knew how to make me horny and when to deprive me. i longed for her, badly.Man you are one heck of a writer! First time ever I wish there was follow option in ISG.

Tester
10-22-14, 17:01
Due to security reasons NL is totally closed on coming Friday And Saturday.

But as mentioned by someone in this post, due to inauguration of HKD Hospi and heavy LE presence in that area, all these females may not be available for next 2-3 days, + Diwali.

TrojanHorse007
10-22-14, 18:35
Today was in the mood to have some blast. So would contact some of my SP's. To make things worse. None of them replied. So took the daily MM & searched for some contacts. Found one whose last 4 digits ended with 926. Called Hi and fixed up the time and charges. Time was 8:30 pm and charged were 3.5 K for 3 hours including hotel charges. Johnny was damn excited as it would be getting a hell lot of action today. He told me to come near Saki Naka Mcdonalds. Near 5 Spice and he would send few chicks inaAuto. I decided to leave at 7:30 PM on my ow means of transport as there is usually busy traffic on the road that follows Metro towards Saki Naka from Chakala. I told the SP to send more than 2 chicks. I reached at the decide place and this girl called me from her cell phone to confirm my location.

I kept on asking her whether she was alone or with someone, but she acted as if she couldn't hear me anything. Soon she came and I sat I that auto from which she came and asked whether she was ready to do everything and whether she wouldn't bother to say a big no to my Johnny in the middle of the action. For which she confirmed saying no. I called up the SP and asked that why did he send only girl and not as promised. Then he said that no ones there as most of the girls have gone to their place to celebrate Diwali. I agreed on it as Johnny desperately needed some action. I made her sit on my bike and moved towards a hotel in Chandivali.

We entered thru the back doors. This hotel was not that great, with AC not that working great. I asked what are the counter charges for the room, the owner said it was 100 bucks. I said what, but then I realized that it was inclusive of all the action. The room service brought in one bisleri water bottle and left. Tipped him 100.

And now the boring action began.

This girl was a typical Orissa girl, who spoke Hindi, made her comfortable by starting to chit chat with her. Asked her name, she replied as Sapna. Also made her aware about the 3 hours program, for which she gave me a weird look. I thought I was trapped. She very quickly started to undress her self as if she wanted to run a 100 m run in the Olympics after this fuck. Withing seconds she was off her clothes and I was like " Is she come here to fuck me or have I come here to do the same" I too started to rip off my clothes slowly with a question mark on my face. She told me lie down, and I did it, and she started licking my nipples. I was feeling like being sucked by a dead fish. Foot sucker fish would be correct. I thought I should do it from here. Asked her to lie down and started slowly rubbing my body on her boobs. She was acting like moaning in satisfaction. Bloody fake.

Went for DFK. And I was told a big no. I said WTF. Why NO? She said she doesn't like it. A big setback. I somehow got hold of my dick and said forget DFK. As it is I have already paid. 3. 5 K plus 100 tip. Its no point cribbing. And the money was not even going to come back. So made johnny relax a bit. And started sucking her cheeks and then came down towards her tits. Second bang. No sucking tits. I was like what the hell is happening. I was like pissed off Red and wanted to leave from there. But told her that I want to finish. And she was like very happy. I asked her " Damn fuck you. Were you all long waiting for me to say all this".

Quickly finished in MISH. Purposely loaded and fired in 4-5 minutes. It was like riding a dead fish. Wore my clothes. And told her to leave. Now the height was. That she was asking me for Auto Fare. To go home. I was like " fuck off" or else I'm going to have anal round with you and going to tear that ass out.

Came out. And called the SP, he cribbing and begging me to come to his flat for some nice fun. I said not interested and left from there.

Over all a bad experience which every monger must have faced in his life.

Expenses for this worst exp.

Hotel- 1000

Girl- 2400

Room service tip - 100.

Girl features.

No DFK, NO sucking tits, Hurry bhai ki bhen. Wanted to finish it in a quick go.

Body- 5/10

Tits- 5/10

No DFK means overall 4/10

WIR. No, not at all.

Dear Mongers be aware of such people, especially the newly joined or new to this world. Beware from people who post ad on Mid day and MM. She promise something else and you land up somewhere else.

Beware from SP's whose number ends with 926 and 323.

CoolBoyMumbai
10-22-14, 19:22
Was bored and wanted to try out the much reported with mixed reviews Sapna from Ghatkpper previously she used to operate out of Thane, this lady is short and been in service for a while but I hadn't given her a go.

Reached the designated place and was kept in queue till she finishes with previous client, waited for almost 30 minutes and my turn arrived. Service was very professional with all the moaning, kissing etc, but due to the long wait I just wanted to get it done with and leave. Must say that was an okay service that included DFK, licking, CBJ, wot and miss and lots of her moaning.

Was supposed to take her twice but was getting late.

And before I was done some other client was also waiting.

Score card.

Body: 5/10

Looks: 5/10

Hygiene: 6.5/10

Rate: 2.5 k includes 2 pops.

WIR: may be because of the ease of availability.

MumbaiBoy23
10-22-14, 19:41
Guys,

I got a number of a guy whose name is Sameer Shah and number ends with 607. He told me he is having a television working girl aged 29 - 30. He is telling me 8 k for 1 pop and 15 k For 2. Can you guys help with this if you know him or his genuineness.

Happy Diwali to all.

Mumbaiboy23

Ashwinder
10-23-14, 03:49
It is always ironic in India. Politicians are such hypocrites that they always act the opposite to their ideology. Remember the same combination (which we all presume will form the government now) was in power 15 years ago and it was the golden age of night life in Mumbai (dance bars etc). So we can hope for the best.I was a less than a teenager in North India 15 years ago. So no idea if they allowed everyone to frolic like Lord Krishna- my companions were limited to desibaba.com . I am hoping you are right. Everybody needs a fuck. The problem comes when only the powerful retain the right to do so. It is the sense of superiority they need to feel by keeping the pussy to themselves that is deplorable. I am so hoping you are right.

Tester
10-23-14, 05:06
No govt would want to kill a thriving night life, something which Mumbai is (was) globally famous for. Hope better sense prevails and things are normalized if not reversed. We will have to wait & watch. But my guess is it can't worsen that this, may only get better.

I was a less than a teenager in North India 15 years ago. So no idea if they allowed everyone to frolic like Lord Krishna- my companions were limited to desibaba.com . I am hoping you are right. Everybody needs a fuck. The problem comes when only the powerful retain the right to do so. It is the sense of superiority they need to feel by keeping the pussy to themselves that is deplorable. I am so hoping you are right.

Sameer942
10-23-14, 06:52
Well nice FR can you hint the spa name thanks.

HornyBoyForU
10-23-14, 15:43
Wishing all the brothers of the forum a very Happy Diwali and a Prosperous New Year. May the brotherhood continue.

ServingYou2003
10-23-14, 19:14
Wishing all the brothers of the forum a very Happy Diwali and a Prosperous New Year. May the brotherhood continue.Happy Diwali to all here.

SweetStranger
10-23-14, 19:19
Mumbaikers you guys are great and knowledgeable ain't like the Bangalore senior folks. Great going because you all are smart. Banged an A class girl last week named Sana who was on a trip to Bangalore. When I say A class just think about a successful model material. She is back to Mumbai as inde now and ready for deeds. Just a week back I shared Neha s contact and some of the seniors from Mumbai banged her too, but those guys stayed away from. Writing an report or even shared gratitude. Which I hate. So this contact I prefer to share for someone who prefers to contribute to the community as well as have some gratitude. Very strict on this now. Share to the community or don't bother texting me.

Detail about the girl.

Body. 10 on 10 imagine Deepika Padukone in Dum maro dum.

GFE. Take her to club and pamper her.

Service. Depends on how you treat her.

Complexion. Pink from her cheeks to her tight butt hole.

Service. Subjective to the person banging her.

Overall score. Damn good.

Cheers

Jstlookin
10-23-14, 19:49
Kind of weird out by Delhi folks. So if any of your Mumbaities have solid contacts in Delhi, please PM.

Thanks and happy Diwali.

Mirza Ghaleeb
10-23-14, 19:52
Happy Diwali to all here. Take a break chill.

I heard even gals at NL are also taking much needed break.

Long weekend for them. Diwali + security due to HKD hosp inauguration.

Happy Diwali to all here.

VBJ999
10-23-14, 21:12
Does Riya's partner in threesome keep on changing?

ClitLover2012
10-24-14, 03:57
Guys,

I do not care if Sweetstranger is an SP. He is giving us access to some high quality chicks at a better price than most of us normal mortals can ever bargain for! I've had a very good experience interacting with this chap. Sweetstranger, you are the man boss!

Regards

Another piece of desperate marketing from you. Looks like you are fighting to stay afloat. Did the other SPs in Bangalore beat you up again? .

RahulSaxena333
10-24-14, 06:25
Sir, can you please pm me her number.

Mumbaikers you guys are great and knowledgeable ain't like the Bangalore senior folks. Great going because you all are smart. Banged an A class girl last week named Sana who was on a trip to Bangalore. When I say A class just think about a successful model material. She is back to Mumbai as inde now and ready for deeds. Just a week back I shared Neha s contact and some of the seniors from Mumbai banged her too, but those guys stayed away from. Writing an report or even shared gratitude. Which I hate. So this contact I prefer to share for someone who prefers to contribute to the community as well as have some gratitude. Very strict on this now. Share to the community or don't bother texting me.

Detail about the girl.

Body. 10 on 10 imagine Deepika Padukone in Dum maro dum...

Utd1980
10-24-14, 07:57
Hi Everyone,

My query is targeted more towards the NL visitors. I know and have experienced CIM in NL. But has anyone tried a facial at NL. And by that I mean a proper one where she lets you shoot all over her face and then suck you dry, and then go wash. Anita very clearly told me to cum anywhere I want except on face.

Would appreciate a little help here.

Thanks

AmarForFun
10-24-14, 08:10
Well he may be giving access to leads to newbies like you,. But all the girls he is sharing are old ones. Nothin new in it. And also have you ever thought about high price he is asking you to pay? Time will come when you get cheated by this guy. But you ignore that and continue getting fooled by this guy. We are not against Sweetstranger. We are against the mask he has put up to fool the fellow mongers. I hope you understand that. Why don't he declare himself as SP and does his business instead cheating guys over here?

Regards,

AFF

Guys,

I do not care if Sweetstranger is an SP. He is giving us access to some high quality chicks at a better price than most of us normal mortals can ever bargain for! I've had a very good experience interacting with this chap. Sweetstranger, you are the man boss!

Regards

Srinivasl234
10-24-14, 09:15
I spoke to Pinky she is asking for reference her no ends with 167. Got her number long back so can any one help here.

Mumbai Guy
10-24-14, 12:30
I got the contact of Nikita Shah from a generous forum member. But he has not tried her. When I spoke to her she insisted on reference. Appreciate if someone PM me the reference which I can give her so that things can move forward? She is the one with the nose ring. Her photos were uploaded on this thread a couple of months back.

Cheers. MG.

Mumbai Guy
10-24-14, 12:36
Your mailbox is flooded buddy. Couldn't PM you. Please share her contact and reference. FR assured from my side.

Cheers. MG.

Detail about the girl.

Cheers

Jasmpat
10-24-14, 12:41
Pal, your inbox is full and cannot accept new messages. Appreciate if you could share contact of Sana along with the damages and ref.

Detail about the girl.

Cheers

Tester
10-24-14, 14:55
I don't think anyone would allow. Had asked this to a couple of gals there. All declined. Simple reason. It would completely bring down the face make-up base as they will have to washwith water. And there they don't have that much time in-between shows. Those who don't use makeup may allow.

Hi Everyone.

My query is targeted more towards the NL visitors. I know and have experienced CIM in NL. But has anyone tried a facial at NL. And by that I mean a proper one where she lets you shoot all over her face and then suck you dry, and then go wash. Anita very clearly told me to cum anywhere I want except on face.

Thanks.

A.

SheldonCpr99
10-24-14, 20:16
LOL.

Quite a coincidence.

So Dr Cooper. If you have space for Raj Howard and Leonard (could be any one of the three. But prefer Leonard as HE bangs the pretty blonde & also a PhD as well.) . Would love to join as well for a friendly drink.Sounds great Zeph! The honour is entirely mine. Going to get my PM activated and will plan something soon.

Ciao

CmPunk7661
10-24-14, 21:11
Went to this spa at Ambedkar road near Gold Gym in Bandra (W). Was given a Thai therapist.

10 minutes into the massage, I asked her if I can remove my undies, she smiled and removed it herself. Now in all the spas that I have visited, they cover your private parts with the towel during the massage. She didn't do that. I was happily naked.

She massaged my bum and touched the right areas. I asked her about extra (I knew it was surely on), but wanted more than a HJ. She said nothing more than a HJ, since there were only curtains and anybody cud come in anytime. So didn't force her much.

Damages:

Massage- 1000

HJ- 600

WR- yes.

Mahya
10-25-14, 04:49
Does Riya's partner in threesome keep on changing?Nope.

Its same girl.

SweetStranger
10-25-14, 05:16
Guys,

RegardsThanks bro finally some genuine support but hey Ashwinder might tag as a second middle man for your support, but truly appreciate your support, didn't realize my inbox was full, had a hectic travel schedule tried accessing ISG with in flight WiFi and Damn Emirates has regulations from accessing adult sites. Inbox cleared to the extent and as always some. Of you guys will get the contact. But make sure not the over flood her with calls. She is one rare find, I mean really good one.

Cheers

Zephyer
10-25-14, 06:40
Hi Everyone.

Thanks.

A.Well I have had a few sessions in both 1st & 2nd building. And was asked by quite a few of the girls to sprinkle on tits / body. I had done on face once but not a BJ post that to suck me dry. But still off-loaded the entire stock on face. This was done with the swati in the second building. Quite some time back.

Dennis Thomas
10-25-14, 09:23
Hello RameshLetcher2 & members.

Just wanted to confirm if Nisha, Nikita from your post same as Nikita Shah of Post 15528 of Traceur & Nikita Shah of Post 15522 of AllanDJockey?

Appreciate a reply.

Regards.

Dennis.

Once again craiglist came in handy. Mailed Nisha to her ad and got a reply with pics and other details. Exchanged numbers and confirmrd a date on a Saturday afternoon.

Nisha is about 5'5" and has an amazing body, nice face, and a sincere smile. Large tits (C cup at least) Very tight ass, and super nice legs. She's very very fit.

Her attitude was excellent, and service was surpurb. She kissed and licked all over my body, including licking and sticking her tongue at my Tools. She was super sweet and really wants to please. Her skills were amazing specially the position with her on top. She is very fit and can move up and down on top of you better than most of the girls, I have been with. She also smelled very nice, and the feelings were real. I spent with her about 2.40 Hours, as she was not in a hurry. We had shower together and she agreed for a quick deep throat BBBJ while in shower. Ovefall 8 k woth spend.

August2000
10-25-14, 10:52
Hey guys,

New to ISG, old to USASG. Living in Juhu Beach for the next week and welcome any recommends for Beauty Parlor, Massage Parlor (maybe they are the same thing here?) streetwalkers? Escorts? Thank you in advance.

Best,

August

Man In India
10-25-14, 11:16
No idea about facial at NL, UTD. I have never asked about it.

May be I will check in the next visit which is overdue and let you know.

However I also share the views of Tester who feels that it may not be possible due to the reasons of make up.

My query is targeted more towards the NL visitors. I know and have experienced CIM in NL. But has anyone tried a facial at NL

MA2000
10-25-14, 12:35
I have visited NL before, but confused as to which is Vishnus place is it 1st building 1st floor or ground floor from hospital side.

AmitKumar79
10-25-14, 19:13
Has anyone tried Madhuri gujju how Thane.

Genuine reviews will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Qswdefrg12
10-26-14, 03:13
Are you talking about the spa which name rhymes with "Upon"?

Went to this spa at Ambedkar road near Gold Gym in Bandra (W). Was given a Thai therapist.

10 minutes into the massage, I asked her if I can remove my undies, she smiled and removed it herself. Now in all the spas that I have visited, they cover your private parts with the towel during the massage. She didn't do that. I was happily naked.

She massaged my bum and touched the right areas. I asked her about extra (I knew it was surely on), but wanted more than a HJ. She said nothing more than a HJ, since there were only curtains and anybody cud come in anytime. So didn't force her much.

Damages:

Massage- 1000

HJ- 600

WR- yes.

DickLongFellow
10-26-14, 06:56

ThanksHave you spoken to Madhuri & has she agreed to meet. She is selective.

And it is virtually impossible to speak to her, as her phone is off most of the.

Time. I have seen her ads but I am not sure if she is serious of meeting.

Member #4440
10-26-14, 06:57
Has any one tried her claiming 22 yr old and 4 K for ST. Refused to send her pics but available on what's up. No. Ends with 650.

Raj Mathur
10-26-14, 08:02
Has any one tried her claiming 22 yr old and 4 K for ST. Refused to send her pics but available on what's up. No. Ends with 650.Do write an FR on your experience with V. Hope my contact comes good for you.

DesiDilruba
10-26-14, 09:44

Damages:

Massage- 1000

HJ- 600

WR- yes.Thai massage for 1 k. In bandra? Interesting.

Jasmpat
10-26-14, 09:54
Any feedback about the girl in the pic? Is it Khushboo.

Got this pic on whatsapp profile of one of the SP's.

MumbaiBoy23
10-26-14, 11:03
Hi guys,

As I said in my previous FR. Sp sameer told me housewife who is from television industry so I went for 1 pop for 8 k. Once reached at her place and during conversation I found. She is none other than pooja, fashion designer. I was bit disappointed to see tht inspite of I know her real charges I suppose to pay her 3 k more. I think most of our fellow mongers tried her. So nt writing FR. Bt I can only rate her 5 out of 10.

She is good in talk though bt afterall sheling out 8 k for 1 pop and tht too on MILF is nt Good deal until someone can't resist.

Regards,

Mumbaiboy23.

Qswdefrg12
10-26-14, 11:33
Hi Guys!

How is the are spa (which has branches in Chembur and Worli)? Planning to visit mumbai in the next week and wanted to give it a try. Heard about some LE trouble at the chamber branch.

Any updates?

Thanks!

Mahya
10-26-14, 12:24

ThanksI am also looking for her digits.

Joshua Dsouza
10-26-14, 13:47

Got this pic on whatsapp profile of one of the SP's.Thats not khusbhoo. That's simmi. Bar dancer poojas friend. Rockyinstinct knows her too. I think he can give a ref.

Samsamy 17
10-26-14, 14:37

ThanksI think she has been tried by many seniors.

She is on FB too by name Madhuri Shah.

Thanks.

Sam.

HornyBoyForU
10-26-14, 17:09
Anyone care to share any SP no who has in call and willing to share pics via what's app with reference. Would be highly obliged and will try to repay the favour.

Mumbai Bolt
10-26-14, 17:52
It's 1st building 1st floor from hospital side.

Also 2nd building 2nd floor is his joint only.

I have visited NL before, but confused as to which is Vishnus place is it 1st building 1st floor or ground floor from hospital side.

Hsayp
10-26-14, 20:10
Hi,

Can anyone please share Radhika Nerul contact please.

Many thanks.

AmitKumar79
10-26-14, 20:14
Thanks for the info. That her name is Madhuri Shah.

But I she worth trying? As many seniors have been with her need some feedback / reviews of her.

Thanks

AllanDJockey
10-26-14, 21:41
I had been tracking down this one chick #4 from the AllanDJ's line up. Some of the seniors pitched in with SP contacts thank you all. I booked for yesterday night. And this is how it all ran down.

About 6 pm, I call SP Kevin very cooperative, said 100% sure things would be as agreed. I had inquired about this girl and negotiated prices with this dude 2 days earlier via email exchange 12 K for the entire night, no limits + hotel. Once again confirmed all details and proceeded to the hotel as mentioned by him Peninsula! Lucky my credentials held and they offered a room for 5. 1 K. As good as any 5* I have been in. Waited in my room. She called as soon as she got to the place. Went down to pick her up, the staff knew what was going on but didn't dare question. (clement says, it is ignored as long as booked as double and IDs submitted will come back to how I know him).

The girl, name is Sangita, Bengali girl from Mumbai, early 20's, dark complexion, small frame, nice little rack handful, sexy little bulge for a belly, soft clear skin, speaks through her nose, soft spoken but certainly capable of lashing out. Matching personality, likes to snort, bindaas type, dresses shabby sort of like a college going chick, and pretty upfront....So after my vacation today thought of trying SP Kevin about whom I had asked earlier about in the forum and had also passed his number to some members who asked for it.

Word of caution. Don't go to this bloody chap. As stated by Jstlookin he is a middle man and does not have any contacts of his own and hence also charges exorbitant rates. To all the members to whom I gave the number please avoid him totally.

I called him up today evening and fixed an appointment. This time too I asked for picture, but he told me to look at the girl yourself and choose as the pics are Photoshopped and may differ from what you get. First time a SP is telling me this. Told me to meet him in Powai near L&T gate number 5. Once I reached there he asked me to come forward near to Chandivalli petrol pump. Once there, one of his guys met me and asked to wait with him, said the girls are coming in rickshaw. Waited for 15 long minutes. An auto came with 2 girls. Both looked like Rs 1000 girls. The pimp started with his usual dialog like "Acha service degi", etc. I didn't like them at all, but thought WTH CH and NL are having some LE issues just for these 2-3 days as per my regular SP and really wanted to get into the act today. So I went ahead and asked the rate, he said 6 k for 2 hours including hotel. I said WTF I won't pay more than 3 k for these girls and that is including hotel. He started negotiating with me, I called the whole bloody thing off and paid the Rs. 100 std rickshaw charges. The last that he quoted me was 4 k including hotel. I had just got near to L&T gate number 5 again when Kevin calls again and tells that he'll send one more girl, just look at her and if you like pay 6 K. I said ok and again drove back to Chandivalli petrol pump. Waited another 10-15 minutes before a girl calls me and tells me if I am the guy who talked to Kevin. I said yes and she called me to an auto that was standing nearby. Went to the auto to have a look at the girl. A little better looking girl but definitely not worth 6 K. My head ruled over my cock and I left the girl paying the 100 rickshaw charges that is standard.

I'm going to stick to NL and CH, had it with these SP's. Can't find a decent one these days. Being a long time customer there, all the SP's know me there and I am always guaranteed service and the girls look better than the ones I was offered by Kevin.

Damage: RS 200. (Thank god its 200 rather than 6000).

Regards,

Allan

DusNumberi
10-27-14, 03:07
Yesterday I went to Kalyan in search of jannat service bar. The rickshawala took me to a dancebar. He told me the name has changed. I splurged rs3500. Got mob no of naina looks=8/10. Pm me for no. Enjoy.

ShyGuy69
10-27-14, 09:40

Got this pic on whatsapp profile of one of the SP's.Would love to get to know her better! : the Jasmpat, buddy, please share more details!

Cheers.

SG69.

ShyamV
10-27-14, 09:53
Can You PM me her number.

The rod of pleasure was having a serious bad ass craving for a pussy! With all the readings of how NL and CH were unsafe currently due to LE actions. I had to turn to the black diary (which has just a 2-3 nos at most) LOL to seek relief.

Then comes the great news (from my pocket), ' Hello Sir, you are short on cash, your rod of pleasure will have to make do with a Selfie' However had a contact of this indy that Now operates out of Ghatkopar. Called her and haggled the budget which sort of suited my pocket just fine. Also the big plus was that she has a place of her own. So all sorted here.

Visited her place which isn't exactly in ghatkopar but actually near Shivaji nagar.

She stays here, with her son, and her mother, it's a chawl...===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

CmPunk7661
10-27-14, 10:41
Thai massage for 1 k. In bandra? Interesting.Yes. Groupon offer.

AugustYa
10-27-14, 10:43
So after my vacation today thought of trying SP Kevin about whom I had asked earlier about in the forum and had also passed his number to some members who asked for it.

Word of caution. Don't go to this bloody chap. As stated by Jstlookin he is a middle man and does not have any contacts of his own and hence also charges exorbitant rates. To all the members to whom I gave the number please avoid him totally.

I called him up today evening and fixed an appointment. This time too I asked for picture, but he told me to look at the girl yourself and choose as the pics are Photoshopped and may differ from what you get. First time a SP is telling me this. Told me to meet him in Powai near L&T gate number 5. Once I reached there he asked me to come forward near to Chandivalli petrol pump. Once there, one of his guys met me and asked to wait with him, said the girls are coming in rickshaw.

Regards,

AllanYes Caution for everyone reading this, there seems to be a racket of some collective so called SP's who operate from the Powai Area. They call at the same Location where Allan has just mentioned. Even I fell trap to it. But in my case I even refused to Pay the 100/- Rs for the Auto Rickshaw and Just walked off. Had a small fight with the SP on the Phone. But just dared him, if he had the balls trying doing what he wants to. So guys don't fall trap to any SP who calls you near the Chandivali Petrol Pump or L&T Gate Number-5 these guys have girls who look like Kamathipura Girls and not worth more then 500/- RS is total Crap and waste of time. Better save your money and time let your hand do the Job for the time being.

CmPunk7661
10-27-14, 10:46
Are you talking about the spa which name rhymes with "Upon"?Yes you got it right.

CmPunk7661
10-27-14, 11:00
Went to this spa. It has Thai therapist. Had gone here twice before and got extras. This time got to my regular therapist has gone back to Thailand. So was given a new one.

She started with the massage. Quite good at it. After 20 minutes I asked for bum massage. Didn't get a reply. Got disappointed. After 10 minutes she herself asked if I would tip her for bum massage. I asked her what all was on the table. She said HJ and bum massage. I said I want to suck on her tits and kiss her. She didn't say nothing. She then asked for 2 k. I told her I don't have that much. Have only 1500 in my wallet. She finally agreed. Gave an amazing bum massage and HJ. I sucked on her tits, kissed her without no hesitance from her.

Overall amazing experience.

A bit expensive but worth it.

Looks- 8

Massage with the extras- 8

Can share her name and name of spa. But in return want good indi names.

SnoozyBoozy
10-27-14, 11:05
Have been reading about the good and bad about NL, and must say the Good beats bad (Good = VFM, Quality, Service etc etc) (Bad = recent tensions).

But at the same time, I have been reading about NL being strictly open for regulars only. What about CH? Same issues as NL?

I need the help of you brothers, to get me a SP contact in NL or CH, so that I could speak to him, and figure a way out to get there. Hope its not a lot to ask. You can PM me the digits.

TrojanHorse007
10-27-14, 12:32
So after my vacation today thought of trying SP Kevin about whom I had asked earlier about in the forum and had also passed his number to some members who asked for it.

I called him up today evening and fixed an appointment. This time too I asked for picture, but he told me to look at the girl yourself and choose as the pics are Photoshopped and may differ from what you get. First time a SP is telling me this. Told me to meet him in Powai near L&T gate number 5. Once I reached there he asked me to come forward near to Chandivalli petrol pump. Once there, one of his guys met me and asked to wait with him, said the girls are coming in rickshaw. Waited for 15 long minutes. An auto came with 2 girls. Both looked like Rs 1000 girls. The pimp started with his usual dialog like "Acha service degi", etc. I didn't like them at all, but thought WTH CH and NL are having some LE issues just for these 2-3 days as per my regular SP and really wanted to get into the act today. So I went ahead and asked the rate, he said 6 k for 2 hours including hotel. I said WTF I won't pay more than 3 k for these girls and that is including hotel. He started negotiating with me, I called the whole bloody thing off and paid the Rs. 100 std rickshaw charges. The last that he quoted me was 4 k including hotel.Hi Allan,

Sad of this bad experience. Just want to know if this all contacts are from SP's whose number end with 716. Please do let me know.

DaGentleman
10-27-14, 14:44
Hello guys, hope you all had a good Diwali. Was under the weather for over a week and missed filing a report for the well known spa in the suburbs which goes by the name of the old indian knowledge banks (was under renovation the last two times I visited).

Finished work sooner than expected a couple of weeks back and was exploring options. Considered several of them and then thought I must give it a shot. Lone gave me a heads up on the latest there including that they are very cautious, appointments are nowadays a must and new faces are not entertained. He also recommended the masseuse whose name rhymes with laka laka for an experience closest to the boom boom and suggested a reference to be used in a desperate situation. I hate calling for appointments or giving my number out as they can spell trouble in the form of promos or msgs or calls when at home. So took the risk of just landing there and trying my luck. Thankfully the place was empty. Confidently asked if a slot was available enquired if the renovation was done etc. Was asked if I had an appointment and confidently told them I never take one, if I'm lucky I get a slot. It worked. Immediately asked if the recommended masseuse was available and it turned out she was. In she comes, starts enquiring where I got to know of her etc, tried avoiding the questions for a bit by giving general answers. Then thought I might as well spring the reference. Another about of queries as to how does the reference look, describe him etc. Got through that with balanced guesses as answers. And just as Lone had stated, there was no massage. Just splashing of oil alll over my body and off came the top. The bottom wud have also come off, but she said the wrong days were on. So no B2 b was available. The ass was massaged, the tool was rubbed and sucked and oiled well till it foamed. Jhonny was happy. I would have loved it if the session had progressed slowly to a climax starting with a good massage leading to a B2 B, BJ and HJ. Probably next time. She was find enough to bathe me and get the oil of my back and promised a good time the next time whenever it is so long as it is not a "wrong" day.

Counter: I think 2400.

Extras: not more than a 1000 for sure.

Sorry have forgotten the exact costs as the same day went under the weather.

Cheers,

DG.

WinbelFort
10-27-14, 15:10
There used to be a therapist called Sophie in Jeeva / Amohaa spa (Kalanagar), anyone has any idea about her whereabouts, she used to give the most sensual massages I have ever had (I have had quite a few over the last 3 years), if anyone has any info please share thanks.

DusNumberi
10-27-14, 16:46
Yesterday I went to kalyan in search of jannat service bar. The rickshawala took me to a dancebar. He told me the name has changed. I splurged rs3500. Got mob no of naina looks=8/10. Pm me for no. Enjoy.I did not screw her. But asked her fees, which she quoted 10 k. She is bar dancer. She scribled her no on piece of paper.

Raj Mathur
10-27-14, 18:25
I did not screw her. But asked her fees, which she quoted 10 k. She is bar dancer. She scribled her no on piece of paper.Are you saying paper is lost or what. Are you interested in sharing her digits.

MumbaiBoy23
10-27-14, 18:34
Hi guys,

Got number of malini who is operating from jogeshwari. She is asking for 8 k for 2 hrs. Is any fellow mongers tried her. Please provide your feedback.

Pic atrached.

Mumbaiboy23.

CoolStudGuy
10-27-14, 19:47
Can you share her number?

I would like to try her.

I did not screw her. But asked her fees, which she quoted 10 k. She is bar dancer. She scribled her no on piece of paper.

AllanDJockey
10-27-14, 20:23
Hi Allan,

Sad of this bad experience. Just want to know if this all contacts are from SP's whose number end with 716. Please do let me know.No. Kevin's number ends with 612.

RON007
10-27-14, 23:36
Yesterday I went to kalyan in search of jannat service bar. The rickshawala took me to a dancebar. He told me the name has changed. I splurged rs3500. Got mob no of naina looks=8/10. Pm me for no. Enjoy.Could you please PM Naina's number.

Joshua Dsouza
10-27-14, 23:39
Hi guys,

Got number of malini who is operating from jogeshwari. She is asking for 8 k for 2 hrs. Is any fellow mongers tried her. Please provide your feedback.

Pic atrached.

Mumbaiboy23.Her going rate is 5 k. Do not overpay her.

RON007
10-28-14, 01:35
Thanks to AllanDJockey. His post triggered my hunt. Ashwinder you seemed to have had number 3. Matches with your past post.

Just wondering if anyone knows anything of SP Kevin. He quoted 15 K inclusive hotel. All night for the nightingale in the picture.Have you met this girl? If she is good please PM her contact number.

Thanks

Kunalj35
10-28-14, 02:02
Hi Guys.

I am from Pune forum. You might be aware that in Pune we have quite limited options when it comes to mongering and that too comes at a higher markup. I am on a lookout for good independent Aunty / MILF type options. I like them clean and neat. I can travel to Mumbai. I never prefer red light area. I can oblige you with contacts any time when you travel to Pune. I have pm.

Cheers and thanks in advance.

Kunal.

Dennis Thomas
10-28-14, 05:57
Dear Members, Appreciate if any one can give a reference for Kashish. Thanks in advance.

Dear members,

Appreciate if any of you can provide details about the girl and rates.

MumbaiBoy23
10-28-14, 06:46
Her going rate is 5 k. Do not overpay her.Thank you so much Joshua bro. 5 k for 2 pop or 1 pop.

Dumny44
10-28-14, 10:32
Folks,

Has anyone heard of Monica from SEA. She works thru an SP named Sonal.

TrojanHorse007
10-28-14, 12:45
Hi guys,

Pic atrached.

Mumbaiboy23.She quoted 4 K to me a month back. So I think pay her not more than 4 K. Please do share a FR about your experience.

Enjoy

Pam007
10-28-14, 15:37
I think your confusion on rate seems to stem from no of hours. Ask her 1 hour rate and then bargain for second hour. Girls usually double rate per hour.

Hi guys,

Pic atrached.

Mumbaiboy23.

Pam007
10-28-14, 15:43
Hi bro.

Does this spa provide extras? What are charges of spa and extra please?

There used to be a therapist called Sophie in Jeeva / Amohaa spa (Kalanagar), anyone has any idea about her whereabouts, she used to give the most sensual massages I have ever had (I have had quite a few over the last 3 years), if anyone has any info please share thanks.

Joshua Dsouza
10-28-14, 17:44
Thank you so much Joshua bro. 5 k for 2 pop or 1 pop.It seems she charged a member 4 k. Its 4 k for 2 pops. Too bad I can't reach you or contact you.

CoolBoyMumbai
10-28-14, 17:55
I was really bored this afternoon as I had nothing to do ans was stuck in Mira road with some work and had a few free hours in hnd, so thought of asking fellow senior member for some pointers to which he was kind enough to reply a short and sweet "fuck yourself". Taking no offence I started my own discovery to the land of dbs and must say the section is becoming really interesting after all the election and festival season. Went to a first floor Baar names m2000 or something, there were around 10 girls a few from all the three types, aunty type, girl type and pro dancer type, one girl was dancing with good belly moves got my eyes on her. Had a beer and asked coat waala to tip her 100 , dunno in a while the beer took over and I wanted to take the dancer, asked the coatwala and fixed the deal at 3500.

In the room a lot of foreplay and very little nakhra surprising for a bar girl, she dint allow deep DFK but allowed me to kiss and smooch, I fingered her to which she was moaning loudly. Humped in miss first, followed BT, WOT, and came in doggy.

Time well spent.

Scorecard.

Body: 7/10

Looks:6/10 with make up 8/10

*dance moves: 9/10

Wir: yes.

Damages: 3500+320+200 tips.

BTW her name was Muskaan.

WinbelFort
10-28-14, 18:06
Hi bro.

Does this spa provide extras? What are charges of spa and extra please?This spa was raided sometime back (reports are on the web as well), am not sure this is operational right now, when it was, the damages were on a higher side, counter charges around 2800-3000 (membership helped with a disc of about 30%I was regular with a girl called Sophie, used to tip her between. 5-1 k,she used to give the most erotic massages ever, extras were only HJ, but she usually more than made up with exemplary sensual massages, still looking out for her.

DaGentleman
10-28-14, 20:18
There is a small discreet lodge on mahakali caves road close to the new Mcdonalds outlet. Not easily noticed since there is a vehicle that is parked outside it most of the time. One night noticed a chic quickly getting out of an indica and rushing in. She was ushered in by a guy who quickly opened the door and closed it as quickly once the girl was taken in. The indica sped off. Thought there was something interesting and called them up the next day. Asked for hourly rate and was obviously told there was a daily rate and pretended all was clean. Haven't gathered the courage to just walk in as its a known locality. Saw a similar pattern twice therafter where a chic rushed in, in the middle of the night.

Neone has a clue about this place? Seems to be very interesting as the quality of the chic on each occasion was about 7/10 for sure.

Rockyinstinct, I understand you know andheri well, any clue?

Viiki
10-28-14, 20:51
Hi guys,

Pic atrached.

Mumbaiboy23.Search for her on the forum. There is a post in which a fellow monger has paid 4 k for a pop. In the other post it's written that pic was of this girl but the lady that showed up was different.

HornyBoyForU
10-28-14, 22:19
It had been a while since I had visited any Indi, SP or WG due to my cruel work timings. So had to satisfy myself with Spa's. But today my old Sp kept on pestering me to visit his new place, so asked him to send me some snaps, all were typical NL stuff but one caught my eye. So told him I'll be there by 1. 00 a. M. Planned to have a couple of drinks with a friend and after finishing reached the place and called him, he was more than happy seeing me as if he found some lost relative. LOL. Anyways had been to the place before when another SP used to operate who got busted a while ago. As soon as I entered I saw the girl who I was to take going with someone else. Felt like kicking myself for not informing the SP prior. Anyways he showed me the lineup of 4 girls, and all of them were from Entire INDIA I. E one from Chennai, one from Kolkata, one from Delhi and one local. Congratulated the SP on his progress (he used to operate from a small saloon type place with cheap WG and the place which had 4 x 4 rooms and now he's moved into a flat with 4 rooms with a pretty decent collection. Chose the one from Kolkata with bazookas, I'm no expert but they surely were bigger than size 38. Mr. Johnie Walker (Black to be precise) took over as I'm a huge sucker for bazookas. She looked pretty ok too. But was a little more fat than I usually like but I couldn't keep my eyes of her cleavage. So bargained with the SP with whatever saneness I had and paid him and locked the room. She pounced on me from the moment I shut the door. A good amount of foreplay boob sucking, fingering, kissing she din't let me DFK, stating she doesn't like the alcohol smell. She went down on jhonny to give an OK BJ, I just couldn't wait any longer put on the condi and started doggy. I would have preferred WOT but her size made me think twice. After banging her till me knees and thighs gave up in doggy switched over to missionary. A good amount of time in missi and there came the tsunami which was inside of me for 4 months. Trust me guys Spa extras are good but pussy release are ecstatic. Anyways I was totally satisfied. Gave her a tip and moved out. Bid goodbye to the SP promising to return again soon. I've asked him to arrange CIS or Iranian if he can. Lets see. If any grammatical errors then please excuse. Its Mr. Walker typing.

Looks - 6/10.

Boobs - 9/10 (Would have given a perfect 10 had they not been saggy).

Pussy - 5/10 (Too loose for my comfort).

Attitude - 9/10.

WIR. Yes for SP & No for girl.

Damage - 3. 5 k + 0. 1 k Condi Boy + 0. 2 k Tip = 3. 8 k.

Satisfaction - 10/10.

Masti5
10-29-14, 03:56
Hello everyone,

Am trying to get information on one SP worth digits ending 3384. Says he has got a place in Andheri and quoting 10 k for an HR. Any inputs would be appreciated.

KaranForever
10-29-14, 04:36
Hi Ramesh,

I have PM facility. Can we exchange contacts? I have a decent collection from the suburbs. I am more active on a sister forum.

Darshana from thane; Upvan; has place.

She is married with 2 kids. Fair looking, welcoming smile; nice size 36 c. Entered room; did a DFK and she really got horny. Removed her dress and she was wearing a sexy lingerie which got my johnny jumping.

Spent some time sucking her boobs and she was thrusting both her nipples I my mouth. She didn't mind being rough with her tits. Gave me a nice BBBJ. And then started finger fucking her. Realised her pussy was wet. Got my johnny to do the fucking. Had her Missi and doggy.

After all this she gave a nice relaxing massage.

Looks - 6/10

Boobs - 7/10

Overall - 7/10

Damage -4 k.

HotChocolate80
10-29-14, 05:03
Tried sending you pm; inbox full.

Hi Guys.

I am from Pune forum. You might be aware that in Pune we have quite limited options when it comes to mongering and that too comes at a higher markup. I am on a lookout for good independent Aunty / MILF type options. I like them clean and neat. I can travel to Mumbai. I never prefer red light area. I can oblige you with contacts any time when you travel to Pune. I have pm.

Kunal.

Joshua Dsouza
10-29-14, 08:07
Dear Members, Appreciate if any one can give a reference for Kashish. Thanks in advance.Kashish works in NL. I don't think you need reference.

RuffMeUp
10-29-14, 08:18
Hi guys,

Pic atrached.

Mumbaiboy23.She has sagging boobs and stretch marks on her tummy. Not a looker. Keeps changing names. Service is okay. Don't pay more than 5-6 K for 2 hours / 2 pops.

Man In India
10-29-14, 08:46
And she was available yesterday.

Kashish works in NL. I don't think you need reference.

Dear Members, Appreciate if any one can give a reference for Kashish. Thanks in advance.

Man In India
10-29-14, 08:56
Can not PM you friend, the quota is full.

Hi Guys.

Kunal.

Man In India
10-29-14, 08:57
My visit to NL was long overdue. Phoned Prem in the evening at around 5 PM to check the scene. He told that everything was fine and I can be there at any time, even if it is late. It would have taken me over an hour to reach and wasn't sure if I should go. Still, started all the way from Vashi and reached NL at around 7. 30. I was surprised to see the lights off and the gates closed. I should have actually returned but phoned Prem. He asked me to come up, arranged to open the gates and shown torch-light, guided me to a room. I had not even switched on the AC and fan, he got a phone and asked me to come after about an hour. I had no option but to hurriedly walk out.

I went to CST, thought of having food before taking a train to Vashi. At around 8. 40, Prem phoned saying that NL was open again. I wasn't sure if I should again go back from CST but Johnny ruled. Lights were off, doors shut. Reconfirmed if things were alright and went up. Prem wasn't there and there was someone else (forgot the name). Amongst the available were Kashish, Anju, Liza and a couple of other girls.

I was about to opt for Kashish but thought of trying someone new. That was the third mistake. I opted for Liza / Lisa. I thought there was a good report on her on the forum. Charges were 3. 5 k. The service actually was just average / above average (or I can say it was not bad). Forget the 3. 5 k lot, even Anita and like from 2. 2 k lot surely provide much better service / GFE. The girl was in a great hurry. That really put me off. She was neither willing wait after the deed nor even for a kiss. When I said that I will talk to Kancha about it, she had audacity to say that I can complain to Kancha. In short, the time and money wasted.

While returning, I expressed my unhappiness to the guy there but did not want to keep on arguing.

In effect, it was not a good experience at NL. Guess I should have respected in instincts and backed out in the first place. Anyways an experience, that's all.

Charges: 3500 + 100.

FIR the girl: Never.

VaderDarth
10-29-14, 09:31
I was in Mumbai for work, and stayed at this popular Juhu Beach property (its a mid scale international chain). Got free from my meetings and headed to the hotel and decided to have a drink before I retire for the night. An absolute 9 came and sat one seat away and ordered a drink. It seemed she was waiting for someone. As the minutes progressed a conversation was made and her ask was 25 k for 2 hours. I was tempted enough and settled for 18 k and deed was done (7/10 on the GFE scale). She goes by Ms. K and drove off in a Honda Accord with chauffeur. (No digits available, she claimed she isn't a regular. Yeah right! But when she was showing me her pictures (as part of the conversation), she told me she is an actress / model and used the same name Ms. K on her FB fan page. She has an official facebook page to her name!

Anyone else know / hear about her?

Dennis Thomas
10-29-14, 10:03
Dear Joshua,

Thanks for the iformation.

Just to confirm if the attached picture of Kashish is what you are referring (NL Kashish).

Regards.

Dennis

Kashish works in NL. I don't think you need reference..

Dennis Thomas
10-29-14, 10:04
Dear Man in India.

Thanks for the information.

Just to confirm if the attached picture of Kashish is what you are referring (NL Kashish).

I assume NL Kashish and attached pic of Kashish are same.

Please confirm'.

Regards

And she was available yesterday..

Utd1980
10-29-14, 10:07
No. She is not the Kashish that works in NL.

Dear Man in India.

Thanks for the information.

I assume NL Kashish and attached pic of Kashish are same.

Please confirm'.

Regards

Dennis Thomas
10-29-14, 10:25
Dear Utd1980.

Thanks for the confirmation.

No. She is not the Kashish that works in NL.

Joshua Dsouza
10-29-14, 10:38
Dear Utd1980.

Thanks for the confirmation.This is the kashish that works in NL.

HornyBoyForU
10-29-14, 10:48
She looks finee. Seems like have to try NL now. Any updates on the action on NL and do they entertain new faces? Would love to visit.

This is the kashish that works in NL.

Utd1980
10-29-14, 11:35
Hi HB,

It is okay now but they are at ease with the ones that they know. Let me know a day in advance if possible and I will tell Prem. Let me know your monger name and last 3 digits of your phone. Will inform him that you will be coming. Just give him reference of Rahul from Mahim.

MA2000
10-29-14, 11:36
This is the kashish that works in NL.Just became paid member and activated my PM.

She looks hot which place in NL and I believe there are four.

HornyBoyForU
10-29-14, 11:38
Yeah bro will definitely do that. As of now no plans but might go during the weekend, will let you know prior. Thanks for the help.

Hi HB,

It is okay now but they are at ease with the ones that they know. Let me know a day in advance if possible and I will tell Prem. Let me know your monger name and last 3 digits of your phone. Will inform him that you will be coming. Just give him reference of Rahul from Mahim.

HornyBoyForU
10-29-14, 11:54
Is this spa next to Radio club?

Went to this spa. It has Thai therapist. Had gone here twice before and got extras. This time got to my regular therapist has gone back to Thailand. So was given a new one.

She started with the massage. Quite good at it. After 20 minutes I asked for bum massage. Didn't get a reply. Got disappointed. After 10 minutes she herself asked if I would tip her for bum massage. I asked her what all was on the table. She said HJ and bum massage. I said I want to suck on her tits and kiss her. She didn't say nothing. She then asked for 2 k. I told her I don't have that much. Have only 1500 in my wallet. She finally agreed. Gave an amazing bum massage and HJ. I sucked on her tits, kissed her without no hesitance from her.

Overall amazing experience.

A bit expensive but worth it.

Looks- 8

Massage with the extras- 8

Can share her name and name of spa. But in return want good indi names.

RahulMistry
10-29-14, 12:29
She might be in hurry because of the LE activity. I have tried her multiple times & I was never disappointed. It might be a bad day.

My visit to NL was long overdue. Phoned Prem in the evening at around 5 PM to check the scene. He told that everything was fine and I can be there at any time, even if it is late. It would have taken me over an hour to reach and wasn't sure if I should go. Still, started all the way from Vashi and reached NL at around 7. 30. I was surprised to see the lights off and the gates closed. I should have actually returned but phoned Prem. He asked me to come up, arranged to open the gates and shown torch-light, guided me to a room. I had not even switched on the AC and fan, he got a phone and asked me to come after about an hour. I had no option but to hurriedly walk out.

I went to CST, thought of having food before taking a train to Vashi. At around 8. 40, Prem phoned saying that NL was open again. I wasn't sure if I should again go back from CST but Johnny ruled. Lights were off, doors shut. Reconfirmed if things were alright and went up. Prem wasn't there and there was someone else (forgot the name). Amongst the available were Kashish, Anju, Liza and a couple of other girls...

WsgCoolToad
10-29-14, 13:35
I too had a similar experience with Liza a year back. She was in a real hurry. But open for everything. I would rate her 6/10.

I went to CST, thought of having food before taking a train to Vashi. At around 8. 40, Prem phoned saying that NL was open again. I wasn't sure if I should again go back from CST but Johnny ruled. Lights were off, doors shut. Reconfirmed if things were alright and went up. Prem wasn't there and there was someone else (forgot the name). Amongst the available were Kashish, Anju, Liza and a couple of other girls...

JRandal
10-29-14, 14:52
Haven't taken her service but she was quoting 7 k with place. Looks average.

Folks,

Has anyone heard of Monica from SEA. She works thru an SP named Sonal.

JRandal
10-29-14, 15:40
Had a fews days layover in Mumbai in between hectic schedule during past weekend so dialed up few chics but seems everbody was on Holiday like me, fortunately one answered fixed the appointment and reached the destination before time, called her and she appeared in a jiffy. Went to her friends place and was made comfortable.

Lookwise she was 4/10, but was informed about that by a forum buddy, had went ahead on his recommendation to experience her service and again ISG buddy's review didn't let me down.

Whatever she lacked in looks was more than compensated in her service and attitude. Though DFK was offered she was not into it that much, she was more intrested in my Jhony and took good care of it through her toungue and lips.

Breast were small but firm and her pussy was so tight that she may be using a needle for Dildo.

Pam007
10-29-14, 17:55
I stay around, let me check it out for you. Would you mind PM me name of the place? Would visit and chk. There are couple of bars around same lane and friendly. Being nearer to airport may be helping their business.

There is a small discreet lodge on mahakali caves road close to the new Mcdonalds outlet. Not easily noticed since there is a vehicle that is parked outside it most of the time. One night noticed a chic quickly getting out of an indica and rushing in. She was ushered in by a guy who quickly opened the door and closed it as quickly once the girl was taken in. The indica sped off. Thought there was something interesting and called them up the next day. Asked for hourly rate and was obviously told there was a daily rate and pretended all was clean. Haven't gathered the courage to just walk in as its a known locality. Saw a similar pattern twice therafter where a chic rushed in, in the middle of the night.

Neone has a clue about this place? Seems to be very interesting as the quality of the chic on each occasion was about 7/10 for sure.

Rockyinstinct, I understand you know andheri well, any clue?

Krishnaleela
10-29-14, 19:39
It had been a while since I had visited any Indi, SP or WG due to my cruel work timings. So had to satisfy myself with Spa's. But today my old Sp kept on pestering me to visit his new place, so asked him to send me some snaps, all were typical NL stuff but one caught my eye. So told him I'll be there by 1. 00 a. M. Planned to have a couple of drinks with a friend and after finishing reached the place and called him, he was more than happy seeing me as if he found some lost relative. LOL. Anyways had been to the place before when another SP used to operate who got busted a while ago. As soon as I entered I saw the girl who I was to take going with someone else. Felt like kicking myself for not informing the SP prior. Anyways he showed me the lineup of 4 girls, and all of them were from Entire INDIA I. E one from Chennai, one from Kolkata, one from Delhi and one local. Congratulated the SP on his progress (he used to operate from a small saloon type place with cheap WG and the place which had 4 x 4 rooms and now he's moved into a flat with 4 rooms with a pretty decent collection. Chose the one from Kolkata with bazookas, I'm no expert but they surely were bigger than size 38. Mr. Johnie Walker (Black to be precise) took over as I'm a huge sucker for bazookas. She looked pretty ok too. But was a little more fat than I usually like but I couldn't keep my eyes of her cleavage. So bargained with the SP with whatever saneness I had and paid him and locked the room. She pounced on me from the moment I shut the door. A good amount of foreplay boob sucking, fingering, kissing she din't let me DFK, stating she doesn't like the alcohol smell. She went down on jhonny to give an OK BJ, I just couldn't wait any longer put on the condi and started doggy. I would have preferred WOT but her size made me think twice. After banging her till me knees and thighs gave up in doggy switched over to missionary. A good amount of time in missi and there came the tsunami which was inside of me for 4 months. Trust me guys Spa extras are good but pussy release are ecstatic. Anyways I was totally satisfied. Gave her a tip and moved out. Bid goodbye to the SP promising to return again soon. I've asked him to arrange CIS or Iranian if he can. Lets see. If any grammatical errors then please excuse. Its Mr. Walker typing.

Looks - 6/10.

Boobs - 9/10 (Would have given a perfect 10 had they not been saggy).

Pussy - 5/10 (Too loose for my comfort).

Attitude - 9/10.

WIR. Yes for SP & No for girl.

Damage - 3. 5 k + 0. 1 k Condi Boy + 0. 2 k Tip = 3. 8 k.

Satisfaction - 10/10.Kindly mention the area of this sp.

SmartBoy02
10-29-14, 20:46
Hi,

Has any gone to the MP in fun republic lane? How is it? Any idea?

Joshua Dsouza
10-30-14, 00:28
Are these escort real or fake pic.

KaranForever
10-30-14, 04:18
Hi Rohit,

Any update here on the same since I am also planning to try her.

Hi guys!

Any reports or experiences on a girl who calls herself Radhika?

I guess she's from Navi Mumbai.

Her last digits are 85.

Any help will be appreciated!

Thank you!

Utd1980
10-30-14, 05:16
B2B f from the hospital side. SP. Prem, Kancha.

Just became paid member and activated my PM.

She looks hot which place in NL and I believe there are four.

PassionateMum
10-30-14, 05:44
Hi Ramesh,

Can I have this contact. I can exchange one at at.

HornyBoyForU
10-30-14, 07:56
He operates from Bandra buddy.

Kindly mention the area of this sp.

BulletRaja
10-30-14, 08:19
Can anyone please advice if the Hyatt hotel in Santacruz is girl friendly or not.

Jooeey
10-30-14, 08:53
Are these escort real or fake pic.I have seen the second photo here before.

Jooeey
10-30-14, 08:58
This is the kashish that works in NL.

She looks finee. Seems like have to try NL now. Any updates on the action on NL and do they entertain new faces? Would love to visit.Exactly I was going to say that, girls in NL look this nice?? Then it is worth trying!! I was worried about the how safe is it to be there? But this girl looks hot. Not bad at all. Only if one can rest assure about the health safety.

LoveGuy
10-30-14, 11:51
Are these escort real or fake pic.As far as I remember, IamRamesh86 posted the picture of the first gal in Bangalore forum, but I doubt he went ahead cause he head to Bangkok. I am not too sure about it, please check yourself.

Cheers,

Loveguy

Thrusting Rod
10-30-14, 17:49
Hi Ramesh,

Can I have this contact. I can exchange one at at.You need to get PM activated, otherwise you cannot exchange contact.

LoneRanger1976
10-30-14, 20:02
Met old friend patience 20 today who was on a short visit to the town.

While we drank and discussed where to go, he took me through his photo albums of past victories.

In the meanwhile, petite lover kept tempting us to visit his haunt where he was fucking this hot petite stuff called kashish in missionary with her heels on (really? Sounds sexy and worth repeating).

We Couldn't go as we were drunk but still can't stop myself from sharing these stunning pics shared by patience 20 once again without asking his permission.

Long live buddy, you are the man.

May this chick keep sucking you all her life for free.

CoolStandly
10-31-14, 05:08
Exactly I was going to say that, girls in NL look this nice?? Then it is worth trying!! I was worried about the how safe is it to be there? But this girl looks hot. Not bad at all. Only if one can rest assure about the health safety.Kashish is very good looking and GFE kinda girl. Had 1 of the best session with her.

Thrusting Rod
10-31-14, 07:37
but still can't stop myself from sharing these stunning pics shared by patience 20 once again without asking his permission.If these are pics of the NL girl who also apparently uses the name. "Kashish. " I have no comment. But, the Kashish from Hyderabad, whose pic has been posted earlier in this forum, is certainly not the one in the 2 pics annexed to your post. But, cannot rule out the possibility of the emergence of a third Kashish! One way to confirm is to ask Patience 20 whether she is available to him or anybody tomorrow night. If she is, the you can safely assume there are three of them.

MA2000
10-31-14, 08:16
You need to get PM activated, otherwise you cannot exchange contact.I just activated my PM. Could you guys help me some contacts.

AugustYa
10-31-14, 10:33
Kashish is very good looking and GFE kinda girl. Had 1 of the best session with her.How old would she be?

Shyams
10-31-14, 11:40
Does anyone knows about the indie number ending with 337. True caller shows Mumbai idea number. Name starts with A. Her English is posh and polished.

Zephyer
10-31-14, 11:42
Kashish is very good looking and GFE kinda girl. Had 1 of the best session with her.Is she in the 3. 5 K slot. Or more?

Thrusting Rod
10-31-14, 12:08
by patience 20 once again without asking his permission.

If these are pics of the NL girl who also apparently uses the name. "Kashish. " I have no comment. But, the Kashish from Hyderabad, whose pic has been posted earlier in this forum, is certainly not the one in the 2 pics annexed to your post. But, cannot rule out the possibility of the emergence of a third Kashish! One way to confirm is to ask Patience 20 whether she is available to him or anybody tomorrow night. If she is, the you can safely assume there are three of them.I was not sure, but on going through my own collection, found this pic of Kashish when she met me. This Kashish is the same person whose pic was posted earlier in this forum. This lady is definitely not the girl in the pic posted by LR.

Krushan
10-31-14, 12:43
I stay around, let me check it out for you. Would you mind PM me name of the place? Would visit and chk. There are couple of bars around same lane and friendly. Being nearer to airport may be helping their business.I am new to this site. Can anyone share number of CG around Malad.

LoneRanger1976
10-31-14, 13:58
No buddy.

These pics are of a Delhi girl from patience 20 s diary.

Kashish was being screwed by petite lover and these pics and kashish have no relation.

It just happened that I spoke about tWo things at one time.

If these are pics of the NL girl who also apparently uses the name. "Kashish. " I have no comment. But, the Kashish from Hyderabad, whose pic has been posted earlier in this forum, is certainly not the one in the 2 pics annexed to your post. But, cannot rule out the possibility of the emergence of a third Kashish! One way to confirm is to ask Patience 20 whether she is available to him or anybody tomorrow night. If she is, the you can safely assume there are three of them.

Praj4
10-31-14, 14:22
This is the kashish that works in NL.But looking at her pic with oversized boobs, they must be sagging and must be a single mom, right?

Rimmer069
10-31-14, 14:24
Hi Ramesh,

I am new to this forum. Can you PM Darshana's contact.

RoamingMumbai
10-31-14, 14:30
My first post.

Based on what I read around, tried the MP in the opposite lane to Infinity.

Thank you regulars for the introduction.

Experience:

At the counter 1.5

Tips 1.5

Look 6/10

Service 7/10 (Full service).

Place 4/10

WIR No; if find a Lux spa with service.

Rimmer069
10-31-14, 14:39
Hi,

I am new to this forum. Had taken PM facility just a few days back. Can anyone confirm if Pooja bandra digits end with 607.

Havock99
10-31-14, 14:55
No buddy.

These pics are of a Delhi girl from patience 20 s diary.

Kashish was being screwed by petite lover and these pics and kashish have no relation.

It just happened that I spoke about tWo things at one time.LoneRanger1976,

Is she available in Delhi? If yes kindly PM details.

CoolStandly
10-31-14, 16:14
Is she in the 3. 5 K slot. Or more?Yeah. She is in 3.5 k slot. The other best in that slot is Keashia. Don't known if she is still there.

MA2000
10-31-14, 16:15
This is the kashish that works in NL.Would like to know which building and floor is Kashish available.

VikramDhawan
10-31-14, 18:48
Hi,

I am new to this forum. Had taken PM facility just a few days back. Can anyone confirm if Pooja bandra digits end with 607.Pooja's nos are different. Have PMed you.

Rajesh25
10-31-14, 20:03
Any hint on how to locate.

You have mentioned full service in the MP, 1.5 counter + 1.5 tip you got to fuck the girl?

My first post.

Experience:

At the counter 1.5

Tips 1.5

Look 6/10

Place 4/10

WIR No; if find a Lux spa with service.

DaGentleman
10-31-14, 23:17
Hey, have pmed you details.

You may not need to get the confirmation though. Got pretty late and was returning home. On the way had decided to check this place out if I notice any chic rushing in today. As luck wud have it, saw a chic about to walk out and stop when she saw my car passing. Slowed down and took a turn. Saw a cool cab guy standing right outside, watched him for a bit and got an idea that this cabbie has access to the place. Stopped next to the cabbie and got straight to the point. He asked me to park ahead so we cud talk. He confirmed the place has action. Asked him if something cud be arranged and he confirmed. Sought charges and he said 10,15, 20 k watever you want. I said are you kidding me. He asked me my budget and I said 3 is best to which he said too less and upped to 5. Initially said hotel wud charge 3 but then came down to a final cost of 6 k inclusive of acco at the lodge. Asked him about pops and he said people can manage max 2 at a time. He initially called the guys and said no chics available, but then said one is available. A girl called swati is then picked up by him and me from nearby where a rick dropped her. Had already wasted too much time and another hour atleast of banging wud have got me into the wee hours of morning and in deep trouble too. So said girl not liked and gave him 100 conveyance for the chic. Got the cabbie's number as the lodge won't allow new faces and is super discreet I'm told. The place seems good as I saw a lot of activity on. The girl was about 6/10, decent boobs, but may sag once free. The girl was more scared of cops and trouble than I was. The cabbie offered to call another better looking chic, but I declined as it is super late in the night.

Hope to try very soon and report. The only hassle that needs to be taken care of is they require an ID for their security. Lets see how it turns out.

Tomorrow planning to try a chic from an sp (who shares his name with one of the pandavas) in bandra, recommended by a friend here. Lets see how I can time it. Shall of course report if it works out.

Till then, cheers.

DG.

I stay around, let me check it out for you. Would you mind PM me name of the place? Would visit and chk. There are couple of bars around same lane and friendly. Being nearer to airport may be helping their business.

Utd1980
11-01-14, 05:34
B2B f. SP-Prem / Kancha

Would like to know which building and floor is Kashish available..

Utd1980
11-01-14, 05:36
No Praj, NL Kashish which Joshua posted is below 25, not a mom and those boobs are definitely not sagging. You have to try her to believe it. Nice perky ones

But looking at her pic with oversized boobs, they must be sagging and must be a single mom, right?.

Utd1980
11-01-14, 05:39
Hi HI86,

Any idea of the SP who has which chick in BLR which JD posted. I know IamRamesh86 got her pics from SP [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] or SP [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] but I am still awaiting PM from him.

The first one used to be in Bangalore.

Hi86

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not foolng anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Hsayp
11-01-14, 07:38
Hi,

Got these from one of the contacts I found online, saying 8 k for 2 hrs (negotiable). Has anyone tried any of them? I am looking for inde contacts in new Bombay. So any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thrusting Rod
11-01-14, 07:50
Hi HI86.

Any idea of the SP who has which chick in BLR which JD posted. I know IamRamesh86 got her pics from SP praka*h or SP Dhanu*h, but I am still awaiting PM from him..SP goes by the name Jimmy Manager.

Thrusting Rod
11-01-14, 08:00
Information that you need to know. Aashna number ending 273 currently best avoided. She is excellent, but is in the LE radar.

Keep safe!

MA2000
11-01-14, 09:00
Planning to visit Ved at in Andheri.

Any tips or suggestions?

HornyBoyForU
11-01-14, 09:50
Are you serious? This big and not saggy. Hmmm now cannot wait will have to plan something out tomm.

No Praj, NL Kashish which Joshua posted is below 25, not a mom and those boobs are definitely not sagging. You have to try her to believe it. Nice perky ones

TennisPro80
11-01-14, 10:59
Please pm me also the details.

Hey, have pmed you details.

You may not need to get the confirmation though. Got pretty late and was returning home. On the way had decided to check this place out if I notice any chic rushing in today. As luck wud have it, saw a chic about to walk out and stop when she saw my car passing. Slowed down and took a turn. Saw a cool cab guy standing right outside, watched him for a bit and got an idea that this cabbie has access to the place. Stopped next to the cabbie and got straight to the point. He asked me to park ahead so we cud talk. He confirmed the place has action. Asked him if something cud be arranged and he confirmed. Sought charges and he said 10,15, 20 k watever you want. I said are you kidding me. He asked me my budget and I said 3 is best to which he said too less and upped to 5. Initially said hotel wud charge 3 but then came down to a final cost of 6 k inclusive of acco at the lodge. Asked him about pops and he said people can manage max 2 at a time. He initially called the guys and said no chics available, but then said one is available. A girl called swati is then picked up by him and me from nearby where a rick dropped her. Had already wasted too much time and another hour atleast of banging wud have got me into the wee hours of morning and in deep trouble too. So said girl not liked and gave him 100 conveyance for the chic...

CmPunk7661
11-01-14, 11:05
Has anyone tried Alisha from SEA.

RoamingMumbai
11-01-14, 12:01
Yes bro at 1.5 K more she offered it. Though I didn't take it.

You have mentioned full service in the MP, 1.5 counter + 1.5 tip you got to fuck the girl?

RoamingMumbai
11-01-14, 12:15
Also absolutely new here, so not sure if I am allowed to post names, or cryptic hints. If admins or Srs can clarify. Thanks.

Though if one reads the forum carefully one can find, I found it from this forum. Little imagination add google to it and bingo.

Man In India
11-01-14, 13:54
I agree with you Utd.

Holocaust
11-01-14, 14:08
Got these girls (pic attached) from an online contact few days back. Quoting 8 k with place for 2 hrs (negoitable). Any one tried any of them?The girl in white I tried. Mediocre service to say the least.

Cheers

Raj Mathur
11-01-14, 14:17
Got these girls (pic attached) from an online contact few days back. Quoting 8 k with place for 2 hrs (negoitable). Any one tried any of them?Hi there,

Please share the contact on PM if you can. Thanks. Which are they belong from.

Hsayp
11-01-14, 14:51
There is a spa opposite little world Khargar. Happened to visit today. Since I am very choosy about therapists didn't go ahead. But its obvious on entering that its the equivalent of status Powai in this area. Really surprised that they are operating in such an open way & in a crowded area. Although the quality is really bad (much below Chembur spas). They are offering jacuzzi for 2 k, massage 1. 5 k (would be further negotiable). People who don't mind looks would get what they want. Have saved it FR a day I m really out of options, but don't see it happening.

CmPunk7661
11-01-14, 15:45
Yes. She is back. Had met wid and accident.

As usual its always and awsome experience with her. Full marks to her.

DesiDilruba
11-01-14, 16:07
Hi,

Got these from one of the contacts I found online, saying 8 k for 2 hrs (negotiable). Has anyone tried any of them? I am looking for inde contacts in new Bombay. So any help would be greatly appreciated.At least first pic is fake. It is navneet kaur who was south actress and now married to a politician. Hence can't guarantee trust of remaining.

Rimmer069
11-01-14, 16:11
Pooja's nos are different. Have PMed you.Appreciate your help. Will report after tasting.

On The Wings
11-01-14, 17:17
Got these girls (pic attached) from an online contact few days back. Quoting 8 k with place for 2 hrs (negoitable). Any one tried any of them?The first picture is actress Naveet Kaur of Mumbai. She is well known in Tollywood for her many movies & few in Kannada & TN. Be aware, she got married Mr. Ravi Rana, an independent MLA of Badnera (during previous regime). TC.

Patience20
11-01-14, 17:36
Met old friend patience 20 today who was on a short visit to the town.

While we drank and discussed where to go, he took me through his photo albums of past victories.

In the meanwhile, petite lover kept tempting us to visit his haunt where he was fucking this hot petite stuff called kashish in missionary with her heels on (really? Sounds sexy and worth repeating).

We Couldn't go as we were drunk but still can't stop myself from sharing these stunning pics shared by patience 20 once again without asking his permission.

Long live buddy, you are the man.

May this chick keep sucking you all her life for free.LOL Lone you are the man what a experience I had yesterday a mind blowing experience for the contact provided by you Alas you were not there but an amazing stuff beyond comparision. Looks like with such a blissful experience will not be requiring to play for a week. I thank you and the fellow isgian who made it possible. Good bye Mumbai will be back soon with one more reason to be here in Mumbai.

AntiKlpd
11-01-14, 19:07
LOL Lone you are the man what a experience I had yesterday a mind blowing experience for the contact provided by you Alas you were not there but an amazing stuff beyond comparision. Looks like with such a blissful experience will not be requiring to play for a week. I thank you and the fellow isgian who made it possible. Good bye Mumbai will be back soon with one more reason to be here in Mumbai.Am envious of you guys having so much fun, want to be there now.

Groove007
11-01-14, 19:30
Hey guys,

Contacted a SP today and forwarded some pics as normal.

However, he asked to come to near a company in Powai (starting with L) Gate #6 asking FR 10 k ST. I immediately remembered previous posts about SP's running fraud in that area.

Also some of the pics he sent were fake, but some were not and one was really great 8/10 for me (Pic #1).

Seniors please provide any review if anyone has tried.

DaGentleman
11-01-14, 19:49
As indicated in my last report, had the urge to try an inde or SP provided stuff today. Was evaluating options in the morning from the few contacts that I have. I do not go to lodges or hotels as I don't like to share an ID. Prefer incalls which limits my options further in the limited mongering that I indulge in nowadays neway.

Tried to contact a couple of budget incall indes that I know. Most did not respond and the most trusted one though not a stunner responded saying monthly problem. She said she cud try getting one of her friends, but that too failed.

Had got an SPs number from our trusted senior from the capital and had been in touch with The SP over the last couple of days, but due to delayed responses by him, things had'nt materialised. Had been in touch with him in the morning and he had confirmed today early afternoon wud be possible to organise. Contacted him at 1 and he said not before 3 to my disappointment. Intimated our learned senior and he passed another sp to me. Contacted the guy and he said come over to kfc bandra and I'll take you along. Sought pics from him, which were really good. About 7/10 for sure. Quoted 7 k for a pop. I had a feeling he operates from the famous KFC / McD joint and hence asked him about the same giving him a reference of the sp I had dealt with in my hay days as well as names of the girls I had tried. Thereon, he refused to respond to my messages, the reason for which I am yet to fathom. Had already lost an hour in the process and the timelines were getting out of hand. By then it was 3 pm and hence tried the earlier sp again, but now he wasn't online and hence no response. Frustrated, tired another lady sp, who also refused to be online and responded only in the evening after I reached home. Then decided finally that I gad wasted enough time and thought I wud go to my now fixed spa. Another disappointment was in store. No slot available till 5 pm.

Was about to start back home when the first sp (named after the ace archer from mahabharata's five bros) called and asked where I was. Quoted a minimum of 6 k for a single pop. I told him that was high and that I get stuff for 4 k max. He refused and I declined. In then msgd him that my friends had told me I cud get 2 pops in that cost of 6 k in his area of operation and he suddenly said ok 6. 5 k for 2 pops. I msgd back saying one pop should be a max of 3 k and he agreed. Gave me directions and I reached in 10 minutes. Already 4 pm. Agreed for one hour subject to liking chick and he insisted on 3. 5 k. He showed me 4 chics none over 5/10 at best and fresh out of bed, no make up, no dressing up. Wasn't sure, but said lets try. Asked him his suggestion and he said all are excellent no complains, no nakhras and all that bull. With that confidence I chose the one I thought appealed to jhonny. (Monica) (other names taken if I remember right were nisha, pinky and swati. One of which was a tall and extra slim small tits NE) The mistake I made was let jhonny rule, as, in hindsight, she did not have a welcoming smile but a rather straight face, which should have warned me that she may not give a GFE and may not be participative. Exactly that happened. Entered room. Basic chit chat about where from, how long etc and then the nos started, no DFK, no bbj only CBJ. During initial foreplay, she showed eagerness to blow me. Blowed well for not more than half a minute and I though more foreplay was required. Wouldn't let me nibble around except her tits, got irritable when I fingered her and asked me if had come to finger her or fuck her and that she did not want to be pleasured. She further said "thokneka kaam karo" - "just bang, that's the purpose you have come for and that is the pleasure you desire" . I firmly told her that imwud decide what gives me pleasure and that I was the client and not her. Had by then lost interest. So just told her to give me a BJ again, to which she was like, did I not blow you earlier? Got super pissed and told her that this wud be reported and she went down on me half heartedly. Then just decided to finish the act, when she announced only missionary was preferred. Pounded her and finished. Quickly cleaned up and was about to leave when she had the audacity to ask for a tip to which I sternly told her to take a walk after her nakhras / dramas.

Damage- 3. 5 k and 2000 demanded for acco which I paid after strongly announcing my displeasure and telling him that this was not standrd of other places that I go to. This is the first time am trying you and hence I am paying it, will not pay this the next time, if ever there is a next time. 200 for condi boy, when I am used to paying only 100 (didn't protest).

Girl 5/10.

Attitude: negative.

Wir: he mentioned these 4 girls stay there and the rest come after 7 pm. So may in vase I am desperate, not otherwise. I made it a point to tell the person in charge there that the girl was pathetic and that I wanted to meet the SP. But the SP had apparently already left. I did watsapp him my report card, to which he did not respond as expected.

Setup: clean rooms, big clean bath rooms as well.

Sorry for the long report. The frustration is best shed when shared.

Cheers.

DG.

Sanjay321
11-01-14, 20:33
Hi mongers,

I will visit Mumbai on 17th Nov. For three days. Need contacts of girls and girl friendly hotels.

Seeking your help.

HornyBoyForU
11-01-14, 20:51
Any bro awake, wanted to know of NL is it on at this time and can anybody help me out with the digits of known pimp there. Feel like goin now.

ServingYou2003
11-01-14, 20:56
Got these girls (pic attached) from an online contact few days back. Quoting 8 k with place for 2 hrs (negoitable). Any one tried any of them?Never tried but some good pics. Infact would like to try the one in the first pic.

VBJ999
11-02-14, 02:31
Nope.

Its same girl.Thanks bro Mahya. For valuable reply.

DestinyDecoder
11-02-14, 04:52
Hi,

These pics are totally fake. I tried this SP once. He sent same pics and his name is Alisha (I am from Ahmedabad).

At the Hotel he sent me a girl totally different from the pics. I was so pissed off and left the hotel room without paying the SP.

Just to let you know, quality of escort is poor too.

Hey guys,

However, he asked to come to near a company in Powai (starting with L) Gate #6 asking FR 10 k ST. I immediately remembered previous posts about SP's running fraud in that area.

Also some of the pics he sent were fake, but some were not and one was really great 8/10 for me (Pic #1).

Seniors please provide any review if anyone has tried.

Mumbai Guy
11-02-14, 08:42
Was having a couple of days free last weekend so decided to explore after a gap of over a month. Called my regular SP and he asked me to come over to his place in Malad. Met a bengali babe barely out of her teens. Had a very satisfying two rounds with total GFE. She had a nice clean body with good figure. Handfull of soft yet firm boobs typical of a teenager. DFK was good. BBBJ was above average. Initially she was reluctant to allow DATY but agreed after some persuation. Clean shaven nice smelling pussy. Did a long DATY and at the end of which she was moaning and shaking with multiple orgasms. Pulled me over her and banged her in missy and CG and finally finished in doggy to end round 1. Second round was more intense and slow with lots of BBBJ and DFK. Finished in WOT. Overall a very satisfying two hours.

Overall rating 8/10.

Cost 5 K.

WIR? Well yes but this time for a full night as requested by her.

Cheers.

MG.

LoneRanger1976
11-02-14, 11:08
I didn't have my share that day while patience 20 went non stop till 7 am and called me when he was half dead.

I will give her good marks because satisfying the mighty manhood of patience 20 is a big task.

If he says he is drained and blown, you must book your flight soon.

I will have my share in a few hours, the prey is locked and targeted.

Her tattoos and ass are giving me nightmares since two days.

Am envious of you guys having so much fun, want to be there now.

AndPran
11-02-14, 12:51
Had an unforgettable time with my crazy one Riya.

Been with her on quite a few occasions. Has a natural talent to Fuck and keeps me entertained all night long!

HAd to listen to her irritating boyfriend rant too! But that's a small price to pay for her precious sweet *

Riya is indeed a Nice cute English speaking babe. Ok, English not that fluent.

But sure as hell she's an all nighter! No Anal and Oral. Yet good to bed with. Very chirpy and playful in the bed. (Which is evident by the photographs too!)

Enjoy the photography and watchout. Have a few more encounters lined up this week!Hi,

I am new here got Riya Thane no from a friend and while going through the post got this FR, seniors please help?

Raj Mathur
11-02-14, 13:17
Hey buddies,

There is a bar named [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] at ggn when you are travelling from Oberoi mall towards Kotak IT park / towards Film city and before Borivali court. Anyone close to this area would probably know which one I am talking about.

I see many people outside this place especially in the evening and 1 guy who I always notice is there. He is more like a bouncer come manager who manages the LE I suppose. I had been to this place a couple of years back and it is more like a orchestra bar where girls sing. There are a few girls who are around in typical makeup and all. When I had been there around 6 ish I saw only 1 as others had just come in and were getting ready. Since I had no mood of trying anything that day. I just left from the place. Wonder whether anything is on. Is it more like a pick up place. Any idea on the quality of the girls available and cost.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not foolng anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Raj Mathur
11-02-14, 13:22
Yesterday had been to the same saloon where I am regular. The same place which is near to the hosp where Aishwarya gave birth to her baby.

Went in at about late evening time. Saloon was empty as usual. 2 chicks were available. Both not to very good looking. One was a bit dark and other was short but a but plump to my liking. Chose the short chick as the other was pretty dark. Went in and had a good body massage. Was asked for services. Happily said just basic. Didn't talk about any price. Boobs were good. Had a full nude HJ for 10 minutes. Another round of back massage and that's it.

Overall damages.

Counter: 1.5 K.

Chick: 0.5 K.

Relaxed and got back home happy and body ache free.

MarcoPolo123
11-02-14, 16:45
An avid reader of the forum I have been inspired by activities of several active members.

Was in city for two days and tried to get service from my SP. The persons sent had to be returned as they were not as discussed. So had to go to a old SP and his first dispatch was returned too.

The second one Miss and arrived at my hotel, she was indeed interesting with good figure and attitude. Started with a shower and great intimate time with her twice over.

WIR yes. Investment 6 K.

MateGameZone
11-02-14, 18:58
This is the kashish that works in NL.Budy.

Who is the SP? Which Bldg? Help please.

Ceno14
11-02-14, 19:08
Went to a famous spa in chembur mentioned in forums. Took a Balinese massage. The massage was ok but the girl asked me if I wanted extras. She offered only HJ+tl with access for 1 k. I wanted a BJ. And she got convinced after I offered her 2. 5 k. She asked me to wash and started the BJ. She wasn't great and clearly she wasn't enjoying it and she kept spitting out saliva and rinsing her mouth. She allowed access to her top and bottom too. She had a clean shaven pussy. She shifted to HJ and sucked on my nipples which turned me on and Finally she finished it. Think she wasn't regular at giving a BJ.

Wud like a good deep throat next time.

TennisPro80
11-02-14, 19:44
Please PM the name.

Yesterday had been to the same saloon where I am regular. The same place which is near to the where Aishwarya gave birth to her baby.

Went in at about late evening time. Saloon was empty as usual. 2 chicks were available. Both not to very good looking. One was a bit dark and other was short but a but plump to my liking. Chose the short chick as the other was pretty dark. Went in and had a good body massage. Was asked for services. Happily said just basic. Didn't talk about any price. Boobs were good. Had a full nude HJ for 10 minutes. Another round of back massage and that's it.

Overall damages.

Counter: 1.5 K.

Chick: 0.5 K.

Relaxed and got back home happy and body ache free.

DallasTinku
11-02-14, 21:44
Back to mumbai for some work (Really shitty boaring Work). Now to the point, was Sunday had fixed up a chick I know for a night session. Just got back from it and here are the details.

Girl: Sweet, short (only till my shoulder) and light weight.

Boobs: Small and cute soft and suckable.

Pussy: tight and trimmed.

Ass: Good butt line and nice to smak, it does creates some ripples.

Deed.

Sex: No huury, all position. Round 3 she asked me not to doggie as it was hurting for her. Rest all she is ok. But mistake was on my part that I did not carry any lube.

BBBJ: Good, tongue play and good stimulation of the tip.

CIM: No.

Cum on Face. No.

Cum on tits: YES.

Anal: No.

DFK: Yes, not so experienced. Kept hitting my nose while trying to do deep french.

DATY: DId not give nor I asked if she wants.

Damage: 8 k for 3 pop and 3 k for hotel 2 k dress.

Rest all is self explanatory from the pics attached. Not uploading any face pic due to recent trends and all my trusted buddies have already got the full set.

PoloAssn
11-02-14, 22:30
Went to CH yesterday. There is a new girl from Delhi. Maybe around 23.

Had a good time, 2 shots. However, one concern. She refused to show me her pussy and applied soframycin on her privates after the deed (never seen this earlier), so am a bit worried if all was well with her. The pussy did smell a little weird when I was near it.

Overall 6/10, damage: 3.5 K.

Zephyer
11-03-14, 06:10
Hi,

I am new here got Riya Thane no from a friend and while going through the post got this FR, seniors please help?Nope. The girl in pic in not the Riya from thane.

Zapme
11-03-14, 08:38
Staying at the same place this week. Would be great if you could give a hint about her FB page here since you don't have PM activated buddy. Perhaps I may try my luck.

I was in Mumbai for work, and stayed at this popular Juhu Beach property (its a mid scale international chain). Got free from my meetings and headed to the hotel and decided to have a drink before I retire for the night. An absolute 9 came and sat one seat away and ordered a drink. It seemed she was waiting for someone. As the minutes progressed a conversation was made and her ask was 25 k for 2 hours. I was tempted enough and settled for 18 k and deed was done (7/10 on the GFE scale). She goes by Ms. K and drove off in a Honda Accord with chauffeur. (No digits available, she claimed she isn't a regular. Yeah right! But when she was showing me her pictures (as part of the conversation), she told me she is an actress / model and used the same name Ms. K on her FB fan page. She has an official facebook page to her name!

Anyone else know / hear about her?

Kunal14
11-03-14, 11:54
Hello,

Last week I am taking Mariya for full night number ends with 331, wow a wonder 33+ women.

Anyone tried Kavita? Number ends with 80.

MA2000
11-03-14, 12:55
Hey guys,

Seniors please provide any review if anyone has tried.Definitely a fake. Had these same pics sent to me in Ahmedabad.

HornyBoyForU
11-03-14, 13:12
So on a lazy Sunday evening was bored and had some work in juhu area and after contemplating all the options went ahead to the infamous you spa, had called them prior for an appointment. Reached the place and the tiny 4 x 4 reception area was filled with uncles. Wonder what they come for. LOL. Anyways was assigned one of the most beautiful NE (Which I came to know later on that she's from NE) I have ever seen, the only drawback was the flat chest maybe 28-29 who knows. Practically non-existent. Sorry guys don't recollect her name as they all have weird ones. The massage started which was pretty decent compared to the last few I've had. So started whispering and came to know she's from Nagaland and my my what milky skin she had, the way she massaged my back and the perfume she was wearing was just making me out of control. It is actually difficult to converse in this spa due to the architecture of the place. Anyways controlled my feelings and continued. It was complete silence in our booth whereas lots and lots of giggling from the adjacent one, maybe another monger was having a good time. So backside massage was done and was asked to turn around, I couldn't understand any hints from her side. While massaging my one thigh she was no where near the sweet spot but when she went on the other one lots of hints were given. I was kinda getting mixed signals but carried on as I hate to initiate for extras, I let jhonny do the talking. So the front side also was almost over and no hints whatsoever and I thought to myself another KLPD. I have never been able to crack NE's except the famous Juhu spa opposite a five star hotel and the same you spa at bandra. Rest all have been KLPD's. So finally she asked me for a head massage and I said no I don't want then she shyly smiled and said 10 minutes left so what to do. This was the moment I caught her hand and pulled her towards me gave her a peck on the cheeks (I soooo wanted to do this from the start) and told about extras. She straight away denied and said wait and left the cabin. After about a minute or so she entered with a Thai therapist and said she'll give you extras, she smiled and left. I was shocked as to what just happened, anyways the whole bargaining thing started, she started with 2 k just for the HJ and fondling no TL. I said only 5 minutes left why would I pay 2 k, I said 0. 5 k she said noooooo so loud maybe the entire spa heard it. She said " Don't worry I give you 15 minutes 1. 5 k " I said my final offer 1 k. She thought and agreed. Then started a pretty decent HJ with lots of fondling of tities, I must agree these Thai people actually know how to perform a HJ, perfect slow rhythm to start with and then go full at it. Overall was pretty satisfied. Paid her went for shower and left. While I was leaving the Thai therapist was right next to my cabin with another customer bargaining for extras. I smirked and left. I really liked the twist in the end. Massage from one person and extras from another.

Looks - 9/10 (For the NE therapist. She just blew me.).

6/10 (For the Thai).

Massage - 7/10.

Boobs - 0/10 (NE had practically non existent ones).

7/10 (Thai one had a beauty).

HJ - 7. 5/10.

Damages - 1. 9 k Massage + 1 k HJ and fondling = 2. 9 k.

WIR. I always tell myself no but I end up going there.

DesiDilruba
11-03-14, 15:09
So on a lazy Sunday evening was bored and had some work in juhu area and after contemplating all the options went ahead to the infamous you spa, had called them prior for an appointment. Reached the place and the tiny 4 x 4 reception area was filled with uncles. Wonder what they come for. LOL. Anyways was assigned one of the most beautiful NE (Which I came to know later on that she's from NE) I have ever seen, the only drawback was the flat chest maybe 28-29 who knows. Practically non-existent. Sorry guys don't recollect her name as they all have weird ones. The massage started which was pretty decent compared to the last few I've had. So started whispering and came to know she's from Nagaland and my my what milky skin she had, the way she massaged my back and the perfume she was wearing was just making me out of control. It is actually difficult to converse in this spa due to the architecture of the place. Anyways controlled my feelings and continued. It was complete silence in our booth whereas lots and lots of giggling from the adjacent one, maybe another monger was having a good time. So backside massage was done and was asked to turn around, I couldn't understand any hints from her side. While massaging my one thigh she was no where near the sweet spot but when she went on the other one lots of hints were given. I was kinda getting mixed signals but carried on as I hate to initiate for extras, I let jhonny do the talking. So the front side also was almost over and no hints whatsoever and I thought to myself another KLPD. I have never been able to crack NE's except the famous Juhu spa opposite a five star hotel and the same you spa at bandra. Rest all have been KLPD's. So finally she asked me for a head massage and I said no I don't want then she shyly smiled and said 10 minutes left so what to do. This was the moment I caught her hand and pulled her towards me gave her a peck on the cheeks (I soooo wanted to do this from the start) and told about extras. She straight away denied and said wait and left the cabin. After about a minute or so she entered with a Thai therapist and said she'll give you extras, she smiled and left. I was shocked as to what just happened, anyways the whole bargaining thing started, she started with 2 k just for the HJ and fondling no TL. I said only 5 minutes left why would I pay 2 k, I said 0. 5 k she said noooooo so loud maybe the entire spa heard it. She said " Don't worry I give you 15 minutes 1. 5 k " I said my final offer 1 k. She thought and agreed. Then started a pretty decent HJ with lots of fondling of tities, I must agree these Thai people actually know how to perform a HJ, perfect slow rhythm to start with and then go full at it. Overall was pretty satisfied...HJ bhai, I have given you all feedback about both girls on whatsapp already. . the cute one will never give you extra and Thai one will give in most cases. Hope you had Mimi who has below average face but nice figure. If you want to try her again. Do visit before December. She is soon returning to Thailand.

HornyBoyForU
11-03-14, 15:29
Yeah bro I know, but I thought she was Thai so went ahead. And no she was not mimi I checked with the therapist. She was busy so got the other one.

HJ bhai, I have given you all feedback about both girls on whatsapp already. . the cute one will never give you extra and thai one will give in most cases. Hope you had mimi who has below average face but nice figure. If you want to try her again. Do visit before December. She is soon returning to thailand.

LoneRanger1976
11-03-14, 16:08
They are like McDonald's soft serve ice cream.

She is tiny, petite but amazing boobs are her highlight.

Her DFK will make you go crazy and she fingers your ears during DATY which make your otoliths go haywire.

A must have and choose the room which has full mirrored wall.

She makes you look there while you try multiple positions.

More the better in 69 when she desperately tries to suck your full length.

Her smell!

Her waist with that silver chain!

Oh memories!

Are you serious? This big and not saggy. Hmmm now cannot wait will have to plan something out tomm.

HornyBoyForU
11-03-14, 17:39
Is she still there then please mention the respective person to contact for meeting her. She has to be tried after LR certificate of approval. And the timings at which she is available would be helpful. I don't mind going now also.

They are like McDonald's soft serve ice cream.

She is tiny, petite but amazing boobs are her highlight.

Her DFK will make you go crazy and she fingers your ears during DATY which make your otoliths go haywire.

A must have and choose the room which has full mirrored wall.

She makes you look there while you try multiple positions.

More the better in 69 when she desperately tries to suck your full length.

Her smell!

Her waist with that silver chain!

Oh memories!

Pam007
11-03-14, 17:46
Pic attached. 18 year old claimed. Review helpful.

VikramDhawan
11-03-14, 17:55
Hey,

From the pics you sent the first one is of an actor 'Navneet Kaur'.

Cheers,

Vik

Got these girls (pic attached) from an online contact few days back. Quoting 8 k with place for 2 hrs (negoitable). Any one tried any of them?

HotKapoor
11-03-14, 18:30
Guys,

Looking for high end model / Air hostess contacts in Bangalore for some Videshi friends. New to this forum need help.

Tester
11-03-14, 18:44
She may be having some infection which is under treatment. Hope you had worn a condom. Any case, suggest to take some antibiotics yourself as a precaution.

She refused to show me her pussy and applied soframycin on her privates after the deed (never seen this earlier), so am a bit worried if all was well with her. The pussy did smell a little weird when I was near it.

Raj Mathur
11-03-14, 19:08
Pic attached. 18 year old claimed. Review helpful.She looks pretty. I am sure with make up and all she would look great. My mongering senses say that she has good boobs.

Please do share her number.

Mirza Ghaleeb
11-03-14, 19:37
I agree. During my last visit to NL, I tried to find out about Kieshia, but Kancha said she is not there.

Heard a lot about Kesia. Any idea / pic, whether she is back?

Yeah. She is in 3.5 k slot. The other best in that slot is Keashia. Don't known if she is still there.

Jstlookin
11-03-14, 21:18
I don't like to talk much but somehow I have been talking way too much with the WGs. 99% of them operate through SPs on rotational basis.

1. New girl in Town.

That phrase is literal in one sense but absolute swindle in another. Many mongers pay a bit more for a new girl, somehow getting pulled deeper as the dick wins over. The girls go from one city to another on contract basis.

2. Girl Accoms.

All these SPs have 2-3 well off apartments in their area of operation where they accommodate 6 K + sort of girls, the kind they can send a picture of, in your whatsupp. Again 75 to 80% of the girls do not work in their home cities. They are supposedly 'on job' to their family. They are taken care of, in terms of food and needs. Most SPs most of the time will arrange for a private taxi as well. And the apartment comes with a caretaker.

3. Credit System.

All girls need money for pretty things, some for intoxication and yet some for dismal financial situations. The third kind is most likely to provide a shitty service because she is remorseful and lamenting her existence. The second kind will probably give you the best of service, but might also end up giving you something extra. The first kind is the best of the lot, they have fun with you, give you a GFE and will willingly do as you please. Of course there are exceptions. Regardless of their nature, The SP usually pays them up front. An investment. Sort of like a bank loan, in this case the bank employs the girls and works the debt off. I am guessing the interests ought to be exorbitant. 2 of the 3, I spoke to said. Of 15 K (3 shots) they get 12 K – which is 20%. Unreasonable I would think, but again who would invest so much money on someone with no collateral or any skills.

So the SP would use the girl in his operational area until he is able to fetch premium, in-fashion gets maximum attention and of course no discounts. As she wears off her freshness. The girl is sold for lumsum exchange to the next SP. Obviously the girls know, and possibly she takes a new loan from the new SP.

So each SP works the so called 'indie' girls 4 - 5 times a day. I. e. 15 K to 25 K a day per girl. Each SP might have 20 girls in his capture but may also be just 5. 5*15 = 75 *30 days = 2,250,000 per month. A minimum of 4 - 5 L is earned in net profit. If an SP operates 20 girls. His profit per month is 20 L.

4. Intermediates.

Now almost all SPs cooperate with each other and exchange girls in the same operational area. Unlike businessmen only greed drives these bastards no place for EGO or dignity. They have to get these girls working as much as possible. And they need client sourcing. That is where intermediates come in – and each intermediate will have contact with 10 SPs and can give you many options to choose from. The actual SP may not entertain you as much. Even if these guys manage to get 30 clients in a month and earn only 1000 per client – they make 30 K. But surely that too must be 3 to 5 folds. An intermediate told me that he earned 60 K to 75 K per month doing this as part time but claimed it was only for a piece of bread for supper.

5. Abuse.

Now the SPs are well aware that these girls are their bread and butter, as mentioned these guys provide all sort of protection. Protection from perverts, psychos, non-payers, police, hotel staff, drivers, neighbors, intermediates, etc etc etc. Everyone wants them but only lucky us get them. So in most cases, as long as they work. There isn't any abuse or mistreatment.

If for some reason the girls become adamant and don't really cooperate with the SPs, they are sold to lower markets – the girl's loan remains the same but her work load doubles and triples as she descends the spiral. Going from 5 clients as an indie to 20 at CH. Is something. Imagine the pounding each girl takes each day. Dreadful. Lips, tits, pussy, ass and other parts get sour and painful that many resort to drugs to live through it. Ask the girls they will tell you. Many use numbing creams so they don't feel anything. And of course there are STDs. Some of the girls are permanently on antibiotics. There are many among us who use little pills to go that extra mile. Which means she gets 30 mins of pounding instead of the usual 5 to 10 mins. So the abuse is actually from mongers and not the SPs. Paradoxical eh?

6. The SP.

Now the person on the phone is never the SP not even close. The man with the investment is never in the picture. The king pin. There are managers who bring in the girls, exchange and etc in fact also make financing decisions. We mongers don't talk to these guys either. We talk to the lower end, the one who accompanies the girls the one who collects the cash. He is nothing more then a bloody prick pin. But he is the ultimate SP, in the sense he is the one we talk to, pay to and is better then the intermediates, or door keepers.

* for us what is important is to maintain the gems, so try and get the SP numbers.

* it would be good to weed out the intermediates, especially the unreliable ones.

* do not fall for the new in town crap.

* negotiate with the SP and please be generous to the girl.

Probably my observations are flawed in many areas. Thought a synopsis might help a few understand the business. Information is power and the more one knows the more options of strategy one has. If we can manage to get the name and number of the kingpin. The tables will turn.

V. G.

PoloAssn
11-03-14, 21:41
She may be having some infection which is under treatment. Hope you had worn a condom. Any case, suggest to take some antibiotics yourself as a precaution.Thanks for the answer. Yes my condom was on. Haven't taken an antibiotic after that, will it help now? She seemed quite healthy, except the smelling pussy and her insistence on not showing it. Johnny ruled though and I could not stop the act in between. This was my first experience in CH, fingers crossed. NL seems much better and safer.

KingOfMan
11-04-14, 02:24
Interesting read! I appreciate the efforts you put in to all this. In world today kingpin SPs are invisible its only a tharki on the field SP or worker under him you see. Greed drives them more than johnny boy drives us.

I don't like to talk much but somehow I have been talking way too much with the WGs. 99% of them operate through SPs on rotational basis.

1. New girl in Town.

That phrase is literal in one sense but absolute swindle in another. Many mongers pay a bit more for a new girl, somehow getting pulled deeper as the dick wins over. The girls go from one city to another on contract basis.

2. Girl Accoms.

All these SPs have 2-3 well off apartments in their area of operation where they accommodate 6 K + sort of girls, the kind they can send a picture of, in your whatsupp. Again 75 to 80% of the girls do not work in their home cities. They are supposedly 'on job' to their family. They are taken care of, in terms of food and needs. Most SPs most of the time will arrange for a private taxi as well. And the apartment comes with a caretaker.

3. Credit System...

KingOfMan
11-04-14, 02:35
I hope you know where to find the same therapist you were able to crack in famous Juhu spa. In case not lets PM for new location exchange.

So on a lazy Sunday evening was bored and had some work in juhu area and after contemplating all the options went ahead to the infamous you spa, had called them prior for an appointment. Reached the place and the tiny 4 x 4 reception area was filled with uncles. Wonder what they come for. LOL. Anyways was assigned one of the most beautiful NE (Which I came to know later on that she's from NE) I have ever seen, the only drawback was the flat chest maybe 28-29 who knows. Practically non-existent. Sorry guys don't recollect her name as they all have weird ones. The massage started which was pretty decent compared to the last few I've had. So started whispering and came to know she's from Nagaland and my my what milky skin she had, the way she massaged my back and the perfume she was wearing was just making me out of control. It is actually difficult to converse in this spa due to the architecture of the place. Anyways controlled my feelings and continued. It was complete silence in our booth whereas lots and lots of giggling from the adjacent one, maybe another monger was having a good time. So backside massage was done and was asked to turn around, I couldn't understand any hints from her side. While massaging my one thigh she was no where near the sweet spot but when she went on the other one lots of hints were given. I was kinda getting mixed signals but carried on as I hate to initiate for extras, I let jhonny do the talking. So the front side also was almost over and no hints whatsoever and I thought to myself another KLPD..

Zephyer
11-04-14, 04:46
Hi,

I am new to this forum. Had taken PM facility just a few days back. Can anyone confirm if Pooja bandra digits end with 607.If you are talking about pooja the designer. From bandra. The MILF. And if she hasnt changed her number. Thats not her number that I have contacted her on

JazzyBoy
11-04-14, 06:34
Hi,

I am new to this forum. Had taken PM facility just a few days back. Can anyone confirm if Pooja bandra digits end with 607.Her digits end with 549.

RuffMeUp
11-04-14, 06:52
Hey buddies,

There is a bar at ggn when you are travelling from Oberoi mall towards Kotak IT park / towards Film city and before Borivali court. Anyone close to this area would probably know which one I am talking about.

I see many people outside this place especially in the evening and 1 guy who I always notice is there. He is more like a bouncer come manager who manages the LE I suppose. I had been to this place a couple of years back and it is more like a orchestra bar where girls sing. There are a few girls who are around in typical makeup and all. When I had been there around 6 ish I saw only 1 as others had just come in and were getting ready. Since I had no mood of trying anything that day. I just left from the place. Wonder whether anything is on. Is it more like a pick up place. Any idea on the quality of the girls available and cost.
Hi Raj,

If you are referring to one of the names from Hema Malini dbl role movie, this is a pure orchestra bar. No hamky panky biz here. She is waste of time and money unless you want to shower loads of mulas on some girl who might or might not be willing to entertain you more than just shake her booty a bit.

RoamingMumbai
11-04-14, 07:20
Yeah bro I know, but I thought she was Thai so went ahead. And no she was not mimi I checked with the therapist. She was busy so got the other one.Went there twice but unfortunately have always managed KLPD at this spa.

Pussylicious
11-04-14, 08:22
That's a nice peek inside the business and strategies of SP's. I am a regular reader out here, but now I've decided to take a plunge.

Also an interesting observation that the best ones are those who need money for pretty things. Need to be lucky to find such a catch.

So are you suggesting that there are very few truly "inde" ones? The so-called "inde" girl is only a keyword to attract mongers and it is used most frequently on online classified web sites. How do the real inde's operate and filter clients and play safely when they don't have any SP support?

All girls need money for pretty things, some for intoxication and yet some for dismal financial situations. The third kind is most likely to provide a shitty service because she is remorseful and lamenting her existence. The second kind will probably give you the best of service, but might also end up giving you something extra. The first kind is the best of the lot, they have fun with you, give you a GFE and will willingly do as you please. Of course there are exceptions. Regardless of their nature, The SP usually pays them up front. An investment. Sort of like a bank loan, in this case the bank employs the girls and works the debt off. I am guessing the interests ought to be exorbitant. 2 of the 3, I spoke to said. Of 15 K (3 shots) they get 12 K which is 20%. Unreasonable I would think, but again who would invest so much money on someone with no collateral or any skills.

DaGentleman
11-04-14, 09:38
Just noticed an error in my report. The acco cost was 200 and not 2000. 😁.

As indicated in my last report, had the urge to try an inde or SP provided stuff today. Was evaluating options in the morning from the few contacts that I have. I do not go to lodges or hotels as I don't like to share an ID. Prefer incalls which limits my options further in the limited mongering that I indulge in nowadays neway.

Damage- 3. 5 k and 2000 demanded for acco which I paid after strongly announcing my displeasure and telling him that this was not standrd of other places that I go to. This is the first time am trying you and hence I am paying it, will not pay this the next time, if ever there is a next time. 200 for condi boy, when I am used to paying only 100 (didn't protest).

Girl 5/10.

Attitude: negative.

Wir: he mentioned these 4 girls stay there and the rest come after 7 pm. So may in vase I am desperate, not otherwise. I made it a point to tell the person in charge there that the girl was pathetic and that I wanted to meet the SP. But the SP had apparently already left. I did watsapp him my report card, to which he did not respond as expected.

Setup: clean rooms, big clean bath rooms as well.

Sorry for the long report. The frustration is best shed when shared.

Cheers.

DG.

Thrusting Rod
11-04-14, 09:59
Can anyone confirm if Pooja bandra digits end with 607.There are two Pooja's, that I know in Bandra. The one who is a Bong & has a shop in a mall is a MILF. Her digits end 549. One of the members here, Raj1212 refers to her as Coffee girl. The Pooja whose digits end with 867 is from Pali Hill area, Bandra. She has some good contacts. If you do meet this Pooja with digits 607, do post a FR.

JammyG
11-04-14, 11:34
Am going to be at Mumbai next week and was looking at some nice spa's where extras are offered. SOme tips from Seniors would be appreciated. You can PM me with details.

Thanks a ton!!

HornyBoyForU
11-04-14, 11:48
The snap of Kashish was going on my mind since the time saw it, then after LR's approval could not wait any longer so planned to visit. I'm really thankful to LR for going through the trouble of co-ordinating my first visit to NL. Appreciate it. Reached NL at around 12.30 a. M and it was buzzing with people, seems like everything is in order and full flowing. Met the pimp and was straight away taken to my destination. Entered the room and there she entered, very short and petite and she was looking very sexy in her micro micro mini skirt and the overexposed cleavage. Her boobs to be precise were the main attraction which led me there (Size 34 b maybe). Was very happy with the choice, called for drinks, she loves whiskey (Thanks LR) which truly gets her to her true style. The moment she heard LR's name, she got an orgasm I think. She was all praises for him. Anyways after our drinks she cleaned me, and the heavenly show started. Outstanding DFK, an even amazing BBBJ, her boobs were like next to perfect with long perky nipples. The moment I started fingering her she took my fingers and pushed them deeper in her pussy. Seems like she liked it. She was smelling lovely downstairs so DATY for a minute or so then none of us could control. On with the cover and started WOT, boy I must tell you she is very tight. I asked her what's her favorite position and "Doggy" was the quick answer. So switched over to doggy and about 5 minutes of pumping I came. I was really surprised how soon I came. So then cleaned up, chatted some more while finishing our cigarettes. Bid good bye with kisses only on promising to return. A truly satisfying night.

Looks - 7. 5/10.

Boobs - 8/10 (I thought she had bigger boobs from the snap which was uploaded in the forum).

Pussy - 9/10 (Real Tight).

Attitude - 10/10 (Never seen a friendlier WG than her).

Damages - 3. 5 k for 1 pop + 1 k for condi boy, drinks and her tip.

WIR. You bet I will.

Utd1980
11-04-14, 12:29
I agree with you HB. I have had her thrice till now and she is the one of the best DFK givers in NL. I once had the opportunity to be with her full night when she was in Hyd and I was there for work. What a blissful night. She simply loves doggy. Next time you try this one, she loves it. You got to stand on ground with just her knees at the tip of the bed. Once you in rhythm, take both her hands back and lock it with your hands. You will love to see those titties bounce up and down. Shit, I have to get back to her soon now.

Another gem there is Swati, I heard, but have never got an opportunity to meet her. She is in hometown now I guess. Have asked P to call me the day she gets in.

The snap of Kashish was going on my mind since the time saw it.

Anony1579
11-04-14, 13:53
Was in touch with this lady through whatsapp. Claims to be indie and asking for 80 k / night (LOL).

Any feedback? PM me if any one interested.

Jstlookin
11-04-14, 14:24
That's a nice peek inside the business and strategies of SP's. I am a regular reader out here, but now I've decided to take a plunge.

Also an interesting observation that the best ones are those who need money for pretty things. Need to be lucky to find such a catch.

So are you suggesting that there are very few truly "inde" ones? The so-called "inde" girl is only a keyword to attract mongers and it is used most frequently on online classified web sites. How do the real inde's operate and filter clients and play safely when they don't have any SP support?As mentioned 98% of so called Indie are just upscale WG. Girls come and go. Many girls choose to step away from the profession as soon as they have enough but the world is a cruel place and it brings them back another day.

Some true independents do exists. They are usually called GFs; P. In rare cases a HW might indulge in the business for quick cash but they also operate through the intermediates and SPs. So all the ads one reads in all forms of media are just con. As far as India is concerned I have never ever even heard of 100% literal indie.

And if they exist, god forbid. The animals must exploit her terribly.

There are a few WGs who operate independently. E. g. Miss. K in Delhi, but she pays people to provide protection. She just has an extreme CRM and client base, so she needs no sourcing.

V. G.

Raj Mathur
11-04-14, 14:38
Hi Raj,

If you are referring to one of the names from Hema Malini dbl role movie, this is a pure orchestra bar. No hamky panky biz here. She is waste of time and money unless you want to shower loads of mulas on some girl who might or might not be willing to entertain you more than just shake her booty a bit.Hey buddy,

Your inbox is full. Was Tryg to PM you.

MumbaiMan1971
11-04-14, 15:14
Hi VG,

Good to see your informative post on this forum again after a short break.

As usual, you were on the point and the information shared is valuable to new mongers.

Keep it rolling man.

BTW, are you back in Mumbai? Just curious.

Thanks,

Play safe and happy mongering.

MM

1. New girl in Town.

* for us what is important is to maintain the gems, so try and get the SP numbers.

* it would be good to weed out the intermediates, especially the unreliable ones...

LetterDevil
11-04-14, 15:31
Hey guys,

So I've been a member for almost over 6 months, but never frequently used ISG as I was travelling.

But I'm back for good in aamchi Mumbai now.

Just took a membership and I'd really appreciate if anyone of the regulars can help me with a good punani! I'll try to return the favor if and when I can!

Not looking for CH or NL types. Indies preferred.

Would also love to get to know anyone in or around Andheri and we can monger together sometime!

LetterDevil
11-04-14, 15:47
My first post.

Experience:

At the counter 1.5

Tips 1.5

Look 6/10

Place 4/10

WIR No; if find a Lux spa with service.Are we talking about the spa which is also the name of a Greek god? What was the name of the girl?

HotMale1984
11-04-14, 15:55
Was looking for good genuine spa and hence called the hotel in the next lane of Novotel Juhu. Transferred to spa. Appointment fixed for aroma 1 hour. Damage 2. 2 k.

Reached on time. Was introduced to the therapist. Went in changed and it started. 5 min in and regular questioning started. Name, first time and rest. Was in no mood so replied briefly. 5 min later. Again. You will have to take extras or else my turn would go waste. Told her not interested and she like. You should have gone with male therapist. I lost it. Told her to continue what she was doing. But she was persistent.

Till last min. Mktng was on.

I pity her but had her quotes for extras been negotiable below 2 k. Would we gone ahead. 2 k HJ. 3 k touching. 4 k TL and 6 k B2B. This was more than my monthly mongering budget. But massage was too good so didn't complain to her manger.

MumbaiBoy23
11-04-14, 18:15
TR bro, when I banged Pooja (bong one, digit ending 549). She told me she stay at Pali hill only and her boutique is in mall.

There are two Pooja's, that I know in Bandra. The one who is a Bong & has a shop in a mall is a MILF. Her digits end 549. One of the members here, Raj1212 refers to her as Coffee girl. The Pooja whose digits end with 867 is from Pali Hill area, Bandra. She has some good contacts. If you do meet this Pooja with digits 607, do post a FR.

KingOfMan
11-04-14, 18:50
80 k means its a pass. The tactic of seducing by creating a demand allure is not new for women. Things were never so unreachable I would say.

But as they say control johnny bravo. More amusing quotes will follow on 80 k till it might be 8 k.

Regards,

Kingofman

Was in touch with this lady through whatsapp. Claims to be indie and asking for 80 k / night (LOL).

Any feedback? PM me if any one interested.

John Aldrich
11-04-14, 20:47

Any feedback? PM me if any one interested.Forget Indian Rupees 80 K. She would not even be worth Indonesian Rupaiah 80 K. My experience with high priced women is that they fail my and the bed. Be vary.

Deekay0200
11-04-14, 21:46
Looking for MPs that offer FS in and around Andheri region.

ServingYou2003
11-04-14, 22:36

Any feedback? PM me if any one interested.Hey bro she must have said 8 k yaar. But not even worth that.

Possible
11-04-14, 23:43
The snap of Kashish was going on my mind since the time saw it, then after LR's approval could not wait any longer so planned to visit. I'm really thankful to LR...
she loves whiskey (Thanks LR) which truly gets her to her true style. The moment she heard LR's name, she got an orgasm I think. A truly satisfying night.
Damages - 3. 5 k for 1 pop + 1 k for condi boy, drinks and her tip.
WIR. You bet I will.

I agree with you HB. I have had her thrice till now and she is the one of the best DFK givers in NL. You got to stand on ground with just her knees at the tip of the bed. Once you in rhythm, take both her hands back and lock it with your hands. You will love to see those titties bounce up and down. Shit, I have to get back to her soon now.
.Bro HB, This is injustice to me, just injustice, LOL. I am jealous, you had her. Sorry bro, I was not following up but NL being one of my favorite places to visit, (though never had here anytime) was just peeping into what's going on there since I heard there is some problem going on.

After reading UTD's venture with her and my favorite way to do (doggie with holding hands at her back, usually WG do not offer to do this position to please you), I would love to see her early. Both the posts made me eager.

LR is king, I wonder how he remembers everything in place when I even forget my keys, LOL, what to ask for details. I sometimes wonder if I would repeat a girl and would count her a new one for me, LOL. Salutes to him. A true player and real Broad minded Guy.

This calls for a treat.

Happy to see you doing wonders. I am looking for some fresh petals for you, LOL.

Cheers.

Possible.

Thrusting Rod
11-05-14, 02:59

Any feedback? PM me if any one interested.This image is from Rompers. http://in.pinterest.com/dderebere/rompers/.

HotMale1984
11-05-14, 03:24
Just got to know. Mumbai offers soapy massage, only to certain clients. Any seniors aware of this. Same what you get in Bangkok Pattaya. In terms of quality and service. Cost is in the range of 5 k+ for 1 hour session.

Will share further details once I get to know shortly.

Anony1579
11-05-14, 03:59
This image is from Rompers.http://in.pinterest.com/dderebere/rompers/.Well I didn't go ahead further as I felt something fishy after I talked to her. I overheard someone giving instructions. So dropped it. Anyways Thank you.

Jstlookin
11-05-14, 06:03
Hi VG,

Good to see your informative post on this forum again after a short break.

As usual, you were on the point and the information shared is valuable to new mongers.

Keep it rolling man.

BTW, are you back in Mumbai? Just curious.

Thanks,

Play safe and happy mongering.

MMVG isn't a name. It means best regards, I am not back to Mumbai till new year. Just pondering if I should go to Manila or Bangkok or some place like that or stay a week in Mumbai and get drunk. Just returned from Delhi. Had an amazing girl there, whom I am about to repeat on 11th.

HornyBoyForU
11-05-14, 06:12
Hahaha thanks for the effort you trying to put in for me. Even I'm trying to sort out my schedule, just thinking of excuses as lots of close friends going to be there and none of them are into Mongering. But will try for sure. Can't wait to try the Rajasthani stuff.

Bro HB, This is injustice to me, just injustice, LOL. I am jealous, you had her. Sorry bro, I was not following up but NL being one of my favorite places to visit, (though never had here anytime) was just peeping into what's going on there since I heard there is some problem going on.

After reading UTD's venture with her and my favorite way to do (doggie with holding hands at her back, usually WG do not offer to do this position to please you), I would love to see her early. Both the posts made me eager.

LR is king, I wonder how he remembers everything in place when I even forget my keys, LOL, what to ask for details. I sometimes wonder if I would repeat a girl and would count her a new one for me, LOL. Salutes to him. A true player and real Broad minded Guy.

This calls for a treat.

Happy to see you doing wonders. I am looking for some fresh petals for you, LOL.

Cheers.

Possible.

RoamingMumbai
11-05-14, 07:33
Are we talking about the spa which is also the name of a Greek god? What was the name of the girl?No not Greek god. Its a very rangeen name.

I don't mind sharing the name of the place and the girl. Seriously don't know if I'm allowed or not. Can the mod reading this guide please?

MumbaiMan1971
11-05-14, 09:44
Hi all bros,

I am in touch with Simran from SEA.

Quote- 10 k for 2 hours. (On Email).

I am still negotiating with her. Has any brother taken her service? The pics on her website are interesting but I guess the charges should be in range of 7-8 K for ST (2 hours). Can anyone update me please on the charges? Is she time watcher and is it GFE?

Any pal who has availed her service, please share your experiences. I have gone through our forum and as I understand, its an agency and not indi. Please confirm.

Thanks,

MM

KingOfMan
11-05-14, 10:17
Ok so you got my attention but sometimes these are only hopes. Nothing beats Thai soapy and German FKK.

The place will get queues like autos filling gas to have their energy!

Just got to know. Mumbai offers soapy massage, only to certain clients. Any seniors aware of this. Same what you get in Bangkok Pattaya. In terms of quality and service. Cost is in the range of 5 k+ for 1 hour session.

Will share further details once I get to know shortly.

MA2000
11-05-14, 10:50
Hi guys,

Became a member a few days back. Was visiting Mumbai for 2 days. Can anyone help me some contacts.

CoolBoyMumbai
11-05-14, 11:35
Was a long tiring day and in the evening thought of visiting NL, contacted Prem (thanks Joshua) and was taken to first den dint like any went to second place was shown lineup picked Kashish as I had previously heard of her on the forum and she seems attractive with a good smile.

After making payments settled in the room she then asked me if you wanted anything to drink to which I counter questioned her with the same, she said she would prefer whiskey and I ordered myself beer. Chit chatted for a long time warmed up with talks and she was surprisingly very good to talk to, spoke for some time then she asked me to come close to her and planted a long DFK, mapan she really knows her job well,. So far the best DFK I have had from a working girl, spoke some more cleaned up and then she asked if you wanted a BBBJ she started a really good BBJ with the right moans and she seemed to do her job with real passion. After that I thought of pleasing her and laid her down and started lots of DFK, fingering and she was holding me tight and moaning loudly, she asked me fuck her soon as she said she would cum soon, she put on condom and started with miss and she seemed to enjoy it, after a while changed to wot. Came after a while after lots of deep deep DFK, was there more then an hour.

Scorecard.

Looks: 8/10

Hygiene: 8/10

Services: 9/10

Wir: yes.

Charges: 3.5+.5 k.

DaGentleman
11-05-14, 13:38
Kirti and priya from sea, both not available nemore, were pure indes to my knowledge and excellent lays. True, very few pf them who enjoy the act and give a pure GFE.

One point which I think has been mentioned on the forum before, but something that I keep realising and reminding myself of. Whenever at an SPs place, never catch the best looking chic, she knows that she'll have customers eager to have her and the service is more often than not hurried and least GFE, they'll play you up and rush you to finish as fast as possible and before you know they'll make you unload your jizz.

I have also always noticed that if you have a regular SP who you tend to trust or who looks at you as a regular source of revenue and ask him for a recommendation on service, more often than not, they would recommend a girl who is not the best in terms of looks or figure. And though jhonny rules most of the time and gets you to pick the prettiest of the lot, the one recommended by the SP would give you much better service. The reason of course is that the less pretty / appealing ones always know that the demand for them is less and that drives them to perform in the hope that they get a repeat customer based on the services and the satisfaction that the guy gets from them, rather than their looks. The balance probably lies in selecting neither the ugliest, cause jhonny won't rise to the occasion, nor the prettiest, cause jhonny wouldn't get value for money nor satisfaction, but to select the middle path of an average looker. The second test is probably give them all a slight smile with a glint in your eyes and look for a prompt genuine response to the smile. Their eyes would normally give away whether the smile is genuine or fake to just get a customer, if they like you too, there will be a slight glint and hope in their eyes too. Another tip which over a period of time is to see which direction their feet are pointing, if they point toward you, thats a good sign. Apparently, feet in body language are the best indicators of what is going on in the mind of a person, its an involuntary movement which cannot be controlled.

My two cents. Good post, Jstlookin.

Cheers,

DG.

As mentioned 98% of so called Indie are just upscale WG. Girls come and go. Many girls choose to step away from the profession as soon as they have enough but the world is a cruel place and it brings them back another day.

Some true independents do exists. They are usually called GFs; P. In rare cases a HW might indulge in the business for quick cash but they also operate through the intermediates and SPs. So all the ads one reads in all forms of media are just con. As far as India is concerned I have never ever even heard of 100% literal indie.

And if they exist, god forbid. The animals must exploit her terribly.

There are a few WGs who operate independently. E. g. Miss. K in Delhi, but she pays people to provide protection. She just has an extreme CRM and client base, so she needs no sourcing.

V. G.

RsyncMaster
11-05-14, 13:59
First things first, Thanks HornyBoyForU for sharing the contact details of SP with me. This was my first experience with an Sp and though it has been mentioned that this SP has a hit or miss collection, I thought of giving it a try and yes you guessed it right it was a miss for me.

My ratings for girl.

Looks: 4/10.

Look wise I was surprised to see how much of difference make up can make though the girl looked OK in pics she looked kind of odd in real.

Attitude: 3/10

I can easily say that she had the worst attitude I have came across in my mongering experience. While giving a CBJ she kept on using tissues to clean her mouth after every few secs which pissed me off and I told her to start with deed. She was only open to missy and kept on saying do it faster or I will get dry underneath.

Boobs: 5/10

Small boobs but she had rules about how the boobs are to be touched and how not.

VFM: Thrown out of the window.

Wir: Never.

Cost: 4 k.

Shared my piece of mind with the SP on call after the deed as he had left the apartment by then. He has promised me to give a better deal next time which I guess is there usual way to calm the clients down.

Though this was a bad experience but it did help me to learn couple of things on how these Sp's operate and how quickly they take take a you turn over prices. So will be more.

Careful while dealing with these guys next time around.

Jstlookin
11-05-14, 14:35
The WG who is most mischievous is also the one who is likely to be wild in the bed. Sabina and Mona that I did in the last months or so. Were both very jovial and kind of making fun of my antics. I choose them because of the friendly demeanor and it paid of very well. Same observations from, FKK, Thailand and Philippines.

Kirti and priya from sea, both not available nemore, were pure indes to my knowledge and excellent lays. True, very few pf them who enjoy the act and give a pure GFE.

One point which I think has been mentioned on the forum before, but something that I keep realising and reminding myself of. Whenever at an SPs place, never catch the best looking chic, she knows that she'll have customers eager to have her and the service is more often than not hurried and least GFE, they'll play you up and rush you to finish as fast as possible and before you know they'll make you unload your jizz.

I have also always noticed that if you have a regular SP who you tend to trust or who looks at you as a regular source of revenue and ask him for a recommendation on service, more often than not, they would recommend a girl who is not the best in terms of looks or figure...

LetterDevil
11-05-14, 16:15
Hey guys,

Has anyone heard of or been to Charlie's in 7 Bung, Andheri? Can anyone give me more details or help me out with a good lay or a known SP and reference?

MumbaiMan1971
11-05-14, 16:43
VG isn't a name. It means best regards, I am not back to Mumbai till new year. Just pondering if I should go to Manila or Bangkok or some place like that or stay a week in Mumbai and get drunk. Just returned from Delhi. Had an amazing girl there, whom I am about to repeat on 11th.Hi bro,

I guess that's safe, right? LOL.

I never knew meaning of VG, sorry for that.

Good to know that your are enjoying your life.

MM

MumbaiMan1971
11-05-14, 17:19

DG.Hi Bro,

I agree with your observations. The only issue is. Its difficult to control Mr. Johny sometimes, when one gets attracted towards some chick. I mean, I can break the deal due to other factors like damages or place. But its difficult not to choose someone who is having great looks and assets.

And that's why sometimes I have faced KLPD, I acknowledge.

With your observations, may be next time I can avoid it.

Thanks for it.

MM

ShyGuy69
11-05-14, 17:26
So Kashish is from Prem's collection?

Can someone please share his number? I have Kancha's digits but not Prem's.

Thanks and cheers!

SG69.

LetterDevil
11-05-14, 17:48
No not Greek god. Its a very rangeen name.

I don't mind sharing the name of the place and the girl. Seriously don't know if I'm allowed or not. Can the mod reading this guide please?Yes its allowed. Or you can PM me the details.

HotChocolate80
11-05-14, 18:40
After long hibernation, was in mood today. Was in western suburb for work. Called up sp & told him to arrange something. He called me near metro station. While I've had mixed experience with him & was hoping it tilts towards positive side today.

Girl not so good looking; boobs were saggy, stretch marks on hips. Place was not so great. Girl asked me to pay for room. Refused & told her that deal was with room. She's in hurry. Just 2/3 minutes CBJ & stopped saying mouth paining. Started action in miss. Did couple of positions & released. 2nd round was no better. Got fresh & left. While leaving saw 1 chic entering lodge; looked better than this girl.

Blasted sp who assured me of better service.

Cost 6 k incl accommodation.

Wir: no. But she said she can fix up with the girl I saw while leaving. Let's see if she turns out to be good.

MumbaiMan1971
11-05-14, 18:52
So Kashish is from Prem's collection?

Can someone please share his number? I have Kancha's digits but not Prem's.

Thanks and cheers!

SG69.Hi Bro,

I guess both are from same organisation. Refer to #16097 FR by tester.

Thanks,

MM.

Kamsutra69
11-05-14, 19:04
Thanks for the tip, DesiDilruba.

Had a read his previous post so when I realised that I was going to be in Juhu the next day, I reached out to him for tip. Instant came the reply for happy ending possibility at a spa in Juhu circle.

The place is a kind of a disappointment. Small and dingy. The Thai masseuse that was recommended was much in demand that day. I am guessing the word has got around about her. While I was waiting at the reception, every call that came for an appointment was asking for her.

She did give an excellent massage. And that's exactly what I wanted. She is a pro. And since I already knew about the happy ending possibility, I calmly enjoyed the massaged till I realised it was time for me to make my move. I confidently slid my hand inside her shirt and caressed her abundant tits. Since we both knew what I wanted now, it ended with TL, DFK and HJ. It was all good.

In all a good experience. Be warned she doesn't have good face. But she is a good masseuse. If not for the place, I would have definitely visited her again.

Happy mongering!

Kamsutra69
11-05-14, 19:17
I agree with you HB. I have had her thrice till now and she is the one of the best DFK givers in NL. I once had the opportunity to be with her full night when she was in Hyd and I was there for work. What a blissful night. She simply loves doggy. Next time you try this one, she loves it. You got to stand on ground with just her knees at the tip of the bed. Once you in rhythm, take both her hands back and lock it with your hands. You will love to see those titties bounce up and down. Shit, I have to get back to her soon now.

Another gem there is Swati, I heard, but have never got an opportunity to meet her. She is in hometown now I guess. Have asked P to call me the day she gets in.I am not a NL type. But Kashish reports are too tempting. I am sure I am going to temporarily disobey my no NL policy to visit her.

Pussylicious
11-05-14, 20:19
HaHa! I really wish I could have a new GF every week A true indie might be a girl in need of quick cash, but again you need to be lucky to find one.

I think these days girls don't dare to be true indies. I am sure they feel its too risky because of the incidents that we read in newspapers everyday.

LetterDevil
11-05-14, 22:20
Thanks for the tip, DesiDilruba.

Had a read his previous post so when I realised that I was going to be in Juhu the next day, I reached out to him for tip. Instant came the reply for happy ending possibility at a spa in Juhu circle.

The place is a kind of a disappointment. Small and dingy. The Thai masseuse that was recommended was much in demand that day. I am guessing the word has got around about her. While I was waiting at the reception, every call that came for an appointment was asking for her.

She did give an excellent massage. And that's exactly what I wanted. She is a pro. And since I already knew about the happy ending possibility, I calmly enjoyed the massaged till I realised it was time for me to make my move. I confidently slid my hand inside her shirt and caressed her abundant tits. Since we both knew what I wanted now, it ended with TL, DFK and HJ. It was all good.

In all a good experience. Be warned she doesn't have good face. But she is a good masseuse. If not for the place, I would have definitely visited her again.

Happy mongering!Hey bro,

Can you check PM and reply?

Thanks

Possible
11-06-14, 00:40
Hi Bro,

I agree with your observations. The only issue is. Its difficult to control Mr. Johny sometimes, when one gets attracted towards some chick.
And that's why sometimes I have faced KLPD, I acknowledge.
With your observations, may be next time I can avoid it.
Thanks for it.
MMTo add further, Look in the eyes of chicks available, one willing, would make an eye contact, and one not willing would try to avoid.

Bro, sometimes when we visit some SP, the desired chick already have served more than her pussy can bear, here she would try to avoid you, still if you select, she has no option but to go as per the command of SP (to serve you unwillingly.).

I had once visited my SP, found the Chick to be very cool, Immediately fixed. Inside, she did everything not much willingly, I just asked her don't you feel any sensation inside, she told me you are my 14th this day, what sensation I would get. It was only 7 in the evening. After coming out, I laughed on myself for selecting her as she was trying to avoid me but I thought that was becos of my looks.

My 2 cents.

Possible.

MumbaiMan1971
11-06-14, 06:18
To add further, Look in the eyes of chicks available, one willing, would make an eye contact, and one not willing would try to avoid.

Bro, sometimes when we visit some SP, the desired chick already have served more than her pussy can bear, here she would try to avoid you, still if you select, she has no option but to go as per the command of SP (to serve you unwillingly.).

I had once visited my SP, found the Chick to be very cool, Immediately fixed. Inside, she did everything not much willingly, I just asked her don't you feel any sensation inside, she told me you are my 14th this day, what sensation I would get. It was only 7 in the evening. After coming out, I laughed on myself for selecting her as she was trying to avoid me but I thought that was becos of my looks.

My 2 cents.

Possible.Hi bro,

Yup, what you say is right. We must understand that we are dealing with human beings and not with a machine. If we want to have better, if not best service, then willing-full participation is must from partner.

It underlines the need of finding an indy who is in the reasonable range. There are few available, some are on this very forum as well, but the total damages involved in such cases, are very high (Including accommodation and other extras) . For a normal monger like me, its budget for may be 2-3 months.

So, lets keep our search on, for a good indi and till then, lets enjoy whatever we get.

Play safe and take care.

Thanks,

MM.