PDA

View Full Version : Bombay / Mumbai

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246

KingOfMan
11-23-14, 03:51
Hello Mumbai,

Am here in Mumbai since June I am really tired to find MPs with HJ / BJ on google. Finally I got this Forum and looking at some nice spa's where extras.

Some tips from Seniors would be appreciated. You can PM me with details. Preferred place around Powai & Hiranandani.

Thanks a lot!Hiranandani has a stock of MPs in their plaza. Get to know hygiene issues. SPAs around the place try to be saints so for newbies lots of KLPDs till you visit the MPs.

Regards,

Kingofman.

DaGentleman
11-23-14, 12:14
The masters have already given it a thumbs up. Hence wanted to give it a try. No attached bath was something that was playing on my mind after having been used to another spa close by which has spacious rooms with an attached shower place.

But going by the reports and conversation with the ranger, went to the place. Nice and fairly not in the face location. Maps served me well. As always landed up without an appointment only to be told I would have to wait for about an hour for a slot. Fortunately both a thai therapist and a cabin were available in an hour. Initially walked out thinking an hour was too long a wait, but then called them and asked them to book me an appointment with a thai therapist in a cabin. Spent an hour with coffee and checking for updates on the forum and watching passing beauties. As sheldon said the card mentioned different rates, but upon asking they were quick to offer a discount. Accordingly, counter was 1500. The massage was excellent. Dispos were off even before the massage began. Playful and good attitude from the therapist. She saw eager jhonny midway and served him immediately with a good massage top to toe. After unloading the little guy the professional therapist that she was, continued and finished the rest of the massage as diligently as at the beginning, ending with a good head massage.

Therapist attitude: 9/10 (no to shed the top, though the resistance to handle the puppies was minimal once I got access).

Massage: 10/10.

Over all spa: 7/10 for lack of privacy (though 2 cabins are in a separate area and hence better privacy), less spacious, no attached bath.

Wir: further exploration of other offers required. Yes.

Damage 1. 5 C + 1 E.

DaGentleman
11-23-14, 12:37
Further update.

Finally walked into the place yesterday to do a recce of the place as I had passed The place twice in the evening and each time had seen atleast a 7/10 walk in quickly as I drove by. In the middle of the night walked in. Very small reception. Spoke to the manager. Saw the rooms. Ok clean small rooms good for an hour or two. If your expecting even a 2 star you will be disappointed as the paint has faded on the walls, but if the goal is place to score, then not a bad idea at all as there is no filth. Importantly Bathrooms were clean. You can either source urself or use his contact. Negotiations with his contact / sp to be conducted by you, he will only introduce. Room rent 1 k for an hour, though I am sure he will agree to a couple of hours too if you negotiate it. Would love to follow one of the girls when they walk out to find out where the SP operates from. I was told the SP that he uses does not have incall, but uses this place if a customer needs a place. Looks like a safe place as of now.

Hey, have pmed you details.

You may not need to get the confirmation though. Got pretty late and was returning home. On the way had decided to check this place out if I notice any chic rushing in today. As luck wud have it, saw a chic about to walk out and stop when she saw my car passing. Slowed down and took a turn. Saw a cool cab guy standing right outside, watched him for a bit and got an idea that this cabbie has access to the place. Stopped next to the cabbie and got straight to the point. He asked me to park ahead so we cud talk. He confirmed the place has action. Asked him if something cud be arranged and he confirmed. Sought charges and he said 10,15, 20 k watever you want. I said are you kidding me. He asked me my budget and I said 3 is best to which he said too less and upped to 5. Initially said hotel wud charge 3 but then came down to a final cost of 6 k inclusive of acco at the lodge. Asked him about pops and he said people can manage max 2 at a time. He initially called the guys and said no chics available, but then said one is available. A girl called swati is then picked up by him and me from nearby where a rick dropped her. Had already wasted too much time and another hour atleast of banging wud have got me into the wee hours of morning and in deep trouble too. So said girl not liked and gave him 100 conveyance for the chic. Got the cabbie's number as the lodge won't allow new faces and is super discreet I'm told. The place seems good as I saw a lot of activity on. The girl was about 6/10, decent boobs, but may sag once free. The girl was more scared of cops and trouble than I was. The cabbie offered to call another better looking chic, but I declined as it is super late in the night.

Hope to try very soon and report. The only hassle that needs to be taken care of is they require an ID for their security. Lets see how it turns out.

Tomorrow planning to try a chic from an sp (who shares his name with one of the pandavas) in bandra, recommended by a friend here. Lets see how I can time it. Shall of course report if it works out.

Till then, cheers.

DG.

LoneRanger1976
11-23-14, 16:08
Another news update.

The recently famous sweetie pie of many at NL with a chain on her waist and boobs to die for has quit NL.

She has now become a home delivery pizza option and many discount schemes shall be rolled out soon by her.

Have fun guys.

LoneRanger1976
11-23-14, 16:14
I heard of a guy recently who makes girls travel with him on flights and only wants to finger them under a blanket during the flight.

He pays them handsomely in addition to the flight tickets, no sex required.

Is it you sheldon?

Just thinking.

Hi MM,

My work life has killed me. Mongering has taken a major hit. I have been sleeping in flights, in cabz and in mundane meetings.

If you can picture a pile of shit being thrown towards a full blown fan, that's exactly what my life looks now.

Honestly, have managed two good experiences and shall report soon. After long had a good spa therapy today at the precious metal place and followed it up by 3 Long Island Ice Teas. Much needed.

Back to slavery starting Monday.

Cheers,

Tipsy SC

AmitGautam
11-23-14, 19:26
Another news update.

The recently famous sweetie pie of many at NL with a chain on her waist and boobs to die for has quit NL.

She has now become a home delivery pizza option and many discount schemes shall be rolled out soon by her.

Have fun guys.Yes, last time she told that she was having some trouble with NL guys.

Raj1212
11-23-14, 19:29
It was a please meeting you too buddy and it was generous on your part to come and meet up so early, as I know in Mumbai time is a real issue, there are lot of gems who have kept this forum alive, and being simple and straight forward is the only way of being I know and mutual respect always works, at the end of the day all crave for it. Missed meeting horny again, but met jerserys on though my old buddy.

Next time will make it a point to meet many other friends sorry Thaicurry123 I had to change the plan last minute and Dagentelman got busy in the spa and he forgot to message me.

Raj

Hi all bros.

If you know whom all refer to as Gem of Mumbai forum. It was my pleasure to meet him in person and when I met him, I could immediately understood few things.

1. Such a simple and straight forward person, who took pain to find time to meet me, even though his schedule was tight. Thanks Bro.

2. After talking with him for few minutes, I understood why his favourate girls trust him so much, Why those girls keep on talking about him.

I am not good in writing, all I can say that, till such gems are in our Mumbai forum, forum will be lively and rocking.

Thanks Raj1212.

Take care and Play safe.

MM.

MumbaiMan1971
11-24-14, 04:35
It was a please meeting you too buddy and it was generous on your part to come and meet up so early, as I know in Mumbai time is a real issue, there are lot of gems who have kept this forum alive, and being simple and straight forward is the only way of being I know and mutual respect always works, at the end of the day all crave for it.

RajHi Bro,

I agree with you that there are a lot of Gems in Mumbai forum who keep this forum alive and rocking. I recognized you as one of them. It will always be pleasure to meet you, anytime and every time sir, and if you are accompanied with any of your Favy, the pleasure will be much more. LOL. LOL.

Play safe and Take Care.

MM.

Rahuls2304
11-24-14, 04:49
Bro can you just PM me the name of the spa?

The masters have already given it a thumbs up. Hence wanted to give it a try. No attached bath was something that was playing on my mind after having been used to another spa close by which has spacious rooms with an attached shower place.

But going by the reports and conversation with the ranger, went to the place. Nice and fairly not in the face location. Maps served me well. As always landed up without an appointment only to be told I would have to wait for about an hour for a slot. Fortunately both a thai therapist and a cabin were available in an hour. Initially walked out thinking an hour was too long a wait, but then called them and asked them to book me an appointment with a thai therapist in a cabin. Spent an hour with coffee and checking for updates on the forum and watching passing beauties. As sheldon said the card mentioned different rates, but upon asking they were quick to offer a discount. Accordingly, counter was 1500. The massage was excellent. Dispos were off even before the massage began. Playful and good attitude from the therapist. She saw eager jhonny midway and served him immediately with a good massage top to toe. After unloading the little guy the professional therapist that she was, continued and finished the rest of the massage as diligently as at the beginning, ending with a good head massage..

Bangl Sex
11-24-14, 05:40
Any orgy party in Mumbai I would like to be a part of it I am in Mumbai 27th of this month.

RahulMistry
11-24-14, 07:26
Heard that Kashish has left NL. Can anyone of you share her contact or any gems currently available at NL.

Thanks.

Rahul

RoamingMumbai
11-24-14, 08:15
[Non-English text deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

CoolDuke007
11-24-14, 08:27
Hey Guys, heard Kashish has left NL and has chosen to become an Inde.

If anyone has her contact details please PM me as I am planning for memorable Saturday and have got the place to myself.

Thanks & regards,
Duke

Masti Baba
11-24-14, 08:40
My ref was given by a MP girl which I befriended with in recent past to this girl by name Khushi from Thane. She called me on Saturday asking if I am interested in meeting her. She said she is not a regular but since facing some problems back home she is doing this. And asked for 10 K. When I checked back with my MP girl she said she is a small time actress in Marathi serial (though she is not Marathi). This sounded a bit rubbish. When I called her again she said her name is Sunita. Has anybody came across this case? Her cell no is ending with 272.

HornyBoyForU
11-24-14, 09:51
She sure is becoming famous.

Hey Guys, heard Kashish has left NL and has chosen to become an Inde.

If anyone has her contact details please PM me as I am planning for memorable Saturday and have got the place to myself.

Thanks & regards,
Duke

ThaiCurry123
11-24-14, 10:52
Hi,

I have confirmed with Kancha Kashish has left and will not be back Kancha said she became a drunkard so we rested her.

HornyBoyForU
11-24-14, 13:38
You got lucky as you got a Thai therapist, as per my last conversation with them they told me they only have two thai therapist out of which one has left and only one is left, hence the number of NE is more and hence more KLPD's. Maybe these NE girls of Mumbai should go to Delhi and take a class of Customer service and satisfaction. They seem to be too rude or stubborn (To me at least).

Next location was other SPA which HB had complained about I had to review both the locations to relate to his reality.

To KLPD or Not to KLPD I may as well name it Kabhi Khusi kabhi gum as HB described it: Bandra.

SPA Review. Place:7/10 (more rooms that's it) | Products:7/10 (their oil sucks but they have an improved bath so +/-1 again 7) |Girl Choice:7/10 (if you see the options heck its diff ball that's what lures u) | Massage:8/10 (if KLPD at least the massage is good LOL).

Ereview (YaY no KLPD day but ya I was seeing a bit of halo around their heads).

Girl:6/10 (Thai) | Attitude: 8/10 | Service: 7/10 (HJ) | Damage: 1 k+counter.

Thats a long one, this was one heck of a ride I tell ya!

Regards,Kingofman.

Member #4345
11-24-14, 14:47
I heard of a guy recently who makes girls travel with him on flights and only wants to finger them under a blanket during the flight.

Is it you sheldon?

Just thinking.This is brilliant. Really stuck out! Has to be the legendary Dr Cooper indulging in high altitude coitus.

The things this guy will do for science!

LoneRanger1976
11-24-14, 17:48
Hb.

I thought of a trick for you to crack ne girls.

Next time hide the disposable below the mattress and lay down nude with a towel on your bums and fall asleep. Act like there was never a thing called dispo invented on earth.

When they act surprised on lifting the towel up, charm them with your innocence and I don't know anything look.

You got lucky as you got a Thai therapist, as per my last conversation with them they told me they only have two thai therapist out of which one has left and only one is left, hence the number of NE is more and hence more KLPD's. Maybe these NE girls of Mumbai should go to Delhi and take a class of Customer service and satisfaction. They seem to be too rude or stubborn (To me at least).

HornyBoyForU
11-24-14, 17:58
Hahaha I sure will try this time, hopefully it won't backfire considering my luck. LOL.

Hb.

Next time hide the disposable below the mattress and lay down nude with a towel on your bums and fall asleep. Act like there was never a thing called dispo invented on earth.

When they act surprised on lifting the towel up, charm them with your innocence and I don't know anything look.

HornyBoyForU
11-24-14, 18:01
So now that Kashish has left NL, any other gem to be tried.

KingOfMan
11-24-14, 18:08
You got lucky as you got a Thai therapist, as per my last conversation with them they told me they only have two thai therapist out of which one has left and only one is left, hence the number of NE is more and hence more KLPD's. Maybe these NE girls of Mumbai should go to Delhi and take a class of Customer service and satisfaction. They seem to be too rude or stubborn (To me at least).HB you must know location 2 has multi cuisine menu. Import from secret spa. It won't take time to give you Delhi. I saw super secret spa catering to Vip so FR next week.

Regards,

Kingofman.

LoneRanger1976
11-24-14, 18:28
Sonali or Heena.

Anita or dolly.

Shilpa on ground floor.

Dive in buddy.

Caviar19
11-24-14, 21:16
I was here in Mumbai Andheri on a short trip from Bangalore my regular SP was not reachable to looked up locanto and called a random ad. I was asked to go to Saki naka junction and was asked to wait. I got another call a female spoke saying she ll be there in two min. 2 average chick came in an auto and was asked to chose. I chose one (blood flow had decreased in my brains) and was taken to a shady hotel. It was a pathetic place where labour class people stay. I was asked to pay 1 k for the room and 4 k for the chick. The original deal was 4 k including room. When I say the chick in light she was not even worth 1 k but I had already made a payment. I was led to the room and it was a rat hole. I excused myself saying I need to go to ATM as I was out of cash to order beers and just scooted from there. Total KLPD. I am here till tomo night. Will appreciate a good quality lead. Don't mind paying 5 k also for a quality fuck. Member please help. My PM is activated.

MumbaiMan1971
11-25-14, 04:33
I am here till tomo night. Will appreciate a good quality lead. Don't mind paying 5 k also for a quality fuck. Member please help. My PM is activated.Hi Bro,

Sent you PM.

Please Check.

Thanks.

MM.

MumbaiMan1971
11-25-14, 04:37
Hb.

When they act surprised on lifting the towel up, charm them with your innocence and I don't know anything look.Lone Sir,

Its a good trick, agreed. I don't know about HB, but for a normal monger like me, I lack the charm and innocence which you have, to manage the show. LOL.

I know with your charm you can manage anything and everything Sir.

MM.

Jasmpat
11-25-14, 05:18
Go for Radha, babe from Hyderabad. Amazing service. You can also try Madhubala.

Raj1212
11-25-14, 07:08
What a time I had totally unforgettable, had many options, Anju, Rags, Shilpa, Lucy, Mahi, and one more 4th Nisha from Andheri but as promised decided to go with Niharika as she is good and my decision was right, yes I know many will be surprised that I referred her many time to close friends and yes I had not met her, so is the case with many other ones but my judgement is always right. From eve 6 to morning 8 was the time that I will never forget, and in a short notice I called up Nisha (Jogehswari) and she was there in no time as she wanted to meet me since more than a year, and then was the best 3 some time I ever had, it was not my first time as I had had unusually been lucky more than 3 times, to have 4 some and 5 some just I got a whole sale deal and the dialog that worked that time in past in the 5 some deal was that I don't want to upset anyone, I have little time and I am injured so can't move much I am all yours and this is what I have, that's they way I had got my 5 some in Versova last year, coming back to this 3 some as it was Niharika first exp she was shy but ready to experiment cause of me, and boy she loved as Nisha was very aggressive and first time I saw that 2 women together still no jealousy and another surprise was they didn't divide me like head yours tail mine, they were working on the same part same time, and that was some experience too hard to handle tough, I had never gone to such a level before, totally 2 to 3 hours of fun unlimited and just imagine this all from 6 to 9 pm and the night was still remaining. Nisha left after a totally devoted service of 2 hours, then it was just me and Niharika, the whole night and up to morning, she is so cute, baby face, ever smiling, just lovable and the best part was to cuddle her whole night, such a lovely human being, just enjoyed her company, I had more options as place was safe could have called anyone but thought being with Niharika only was the best option, didn't need anyone else, I can't explain the whole scene and first time I am feeling I have no words, will try again later so let me end here. Though next time I have so many offers for company, I love the msg in pm on whataspp lets monger together, yes boss next time lets do that way, plan Mumbai guys.

ThaiRajesh
11-25-14, 07:39
Guys,

Planning a visit to Mumbai in second week of December purely for mongering.

About me: I am basically from Bangalore. Been mongering in Bangalore and in pattaya.

I would like to explore monger paradise of india, I. E. , our mumbai.

I did enough of RTFF in this forum & will do the same till I land. Planning to stay near mumbai central.

Please pm me your advices on hotel & fun places if you interested to share.

I will post my trip preparations & reviews time to time.

Thanks!

BramStroker
11-25-14, 08:54
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

RajKum1888
11-25-14, 11:33
Hello,

I will be in Mumbai next week. Staying at the Grand Hyatt. Any idea if it is a girl friendly hotel?

Any good contact for outcall would be really appreciable.

Cheers!

MumbaiCoolDude
11-25-14, 13:13
Decided to get a massage after a long time. Went to this beauty salon which has the name of one of the high end "paints" endorsed by a star who is also an nawab! It is in Andheri East on a road which is also the name of the mother of the most famous Maratha King!

The setup is very basic not like the posh branded spas. I paid 1500 at the entrance This is a bit too much. But I don't go often and hence always forget to bargain. I actually had to wait outside in the veranda for one woman to finish threading. This one real hot babe with breasts about 36 the was giving me ample look at her assets while we waited. But when I went inside another girl by the name Mamta came in. She said that they do massages in rotation. I was disappointed because this girl was really ordinary. I asked her to send the babe outside but she said that I should not worry and she will do a good job. I decided not to disappoint her. I am chivalrous. What to do!

So I went to ahead with the massage. The massage was OK. Nothing great. I opt for simple talcum powder massage because the washrooms etc are not always great. She started the massage. I let my hands lightly wander over her back and then slid them down to her bums. She did not object.

But the real fun began afterwards. She herself pulled up her t-shirt and bra and allowed me to suck her breasts to my hearts contents. She took some lotion and also massaged my dick and balls. She was in no hurry at all. I tried to kiss her on the lips but she kept dodging me. This part went on for almost 12 minutes. I requested her to lie on top of my which she obliged for a minute or so. Then after a really patient and wonderful massage of my dick, she finally kissed me as I came. It was perfect.

I gave her 500 bucks. She was very happy with it. I wanted to give more but then seniors have always warned us about raising the price. They did offer a two at a time massage with the hot babe with 1000 extra. But was not too keen on spending that much. I would not recommend this to anyone who wants classy places. But I like the place because they keep it simple. No nakhras. But if any newbie wants to definitely experience a HJ. He should visit. Just be patient don't make them nervous. Keep smiling and the goodies will follow.

Place: 5/10

Massage: 5/10

Service: 8/10

WIR: Yes.

BaalaYogi
11-25-14, 15:56
Hb.

When they act surprised on lifting the towel up, charm them with your innocence and I don't know anything look.I am a Chennai monger, was casually going through this thread and happened to read your post.

Believe me, I am going to try your trick next time and enjoy the fun seeing the reaction.

Thanks mate.

LoneRanger1976
11-25-14, 16:25
Nice, mind uploading a pic buddy.

What a time I had totally unforgetable, had many options, anju, rags, shilpA, lucy, mahi, and one more 4th nisha from andheri but as promised decided to go with niharika as she is good and my desicion was right, yes I know many will be suprised that I reffered her many time to close friends and yes I had not met her, so is the case with many other ones but my judjement is always right. From eve 6 to morning 8 was the time that I will nevver forget, and in a short notice I called up nisha (jogehswari) and she ws there in no time as she wanted to meet me since more than a year, and then was the best 3 some time I ever had, it was not my first time as I had had unusally been lucky more than 3 times, to have 4 some and 5 some just I got a whole sale deal and the dialog that worked that time in pastt in the 5 some deal was that I don't want to upsett anyone, I have little time and I am injured so can't move much I am all yours and this is what I have, that's they way I had got my 5 some in versova last year, coming back to this 3 some as it was niharika first exp she was shy but ready to experiment cause of me, and boy she loved as nisha was very aggressive and first time I saw that 2 women toghter still no jealousy and another suprise was they didn't divide me like head yours tail mine, they wwere working on the same part same time, and that was some experrience too hard to handle tough, I had never gone to such a level before, totally 2 to 3 hours of fun unlimited and just imagine this all from 6 to 9 pm and the night was still remaning. Nisha left after a totally devoted service of 2 hours, then it ws just me and niharika, the whole night and upto morning, she is so cute, baby face, ever smiling, just lovable and the best part was to cuddle her whole night, sucha lovley human being, just enjoyed her company, I had more options as place was safe could have called anyone but thought being with niharika only was the best option, didn't need anyone else, I can't explain the whole scene and first time I am feeling I have no words, will try again later so let me end here. Though next time I have so many offers for comapny, I love the msg in pm on whataspp lets monger togther, yes boss next time lets do that way, plan mumbai guys.

MumbaiMan1971
11-26-14, 04:19
Though next time I have so many offers for company, I love the msg in pm on whats app lets monger together, yes boss next time lets do that way, plan Mumbai guys.Ahh Raj Bhai.

5 Some, huh?? Wow. I can just imagine it.

I should apologies for disturbing you on Whats App when you were experiencing heaven. LOL.

Keep it rocking sir, and about meet together, sir, anytime and every time.

Looking forward to my adventure on Tuesday.

Play safe and take care.

MM.

MumbaiMan1971
11-26-14, 04:26
But I like the place because they keep it simple. No nakhras. But if any newbie wants to definitely experience a HJ. He should visit. Just be patient don't make them nervous. Keep smiling and the goodies will follow.

Place: 5/10

Massage: 5/10

Service: 8/10

WIR: Yes.Nice FR bro.

Good to know that you were satisfied.

May be you can rank the girl as well in usual format for the help of forum members?

Rather both the girls, the one who served and the other one in terms of looks.

Thanks,

MM.

BTW, good pointers.

Raj1212
11-26-14, 05:37
Sorry bro I never take pics and if I have I never upload it, though frankly this time I was really tempted to seeing the site, but I didn't want them to be put off and spoil my present fun for some to look in the future and be happy.

Nice, mind uploading a pic buddy.

Raj1212
11-26-14, 06:07
I was lucky on that day as I was ready to let go, didn't let my dick rule my head and I played well and I got the deal but my bad luck was I badly injured could hardly walk, it was raining heavy and I had just 2 hours and I had reach the airport to receive someone. So it all comes in the package and the best part was there was 20 yr old in that 4 girls and it was her bday, so that worked for me as celebrating it. This happens only once but.

Ahh Raj Bhai.

5 Some, huh?? Wow. I can just imagine it.

I should apologies for disturbing you on Whats App when you were experiencing heaven. LOL.

Keep it rocking sir, and about meet together, sir, anytime and every time.

Looking forward to my adventure on Tuesday.

Play safe and take care.

MM.

VikramDhawan
11-26-14, 06:32
Hi Rusting Rod,

I have a contact who gives flats in Mumbai on rentals for a couple of hours / half day / full day, across Mumbai. There is no way to PM you, so don't know how to help you.

Cheers,

Vik

Hi Guys,

Have been a passive reader of this forum's posts since last couple of years and found them useful in my own limited mongering ventures which unfortunately did not turn out to be very fruitful. However, had it not been for the information on these forums, I would not have been able to venture out with confidence.

I write this post to seek feedback and suggestions on temporary accommodations (if any) around Andheri (E) and Central suburbs where it is safe to take a lady along for fun times. Hotels can be an option but the little trouble here is that me and my partner do not want to divulge our real identities to each other and hotels can ask for IDs from one / both of us. I have come across a few ads on CL and Locanto related to serviced apartments and would like to check out with the members of this forum if they have tried any of those and if there is any feedback on quality and safety.

Thanks in advance for any feedback and suggestions that may be forthcoming.

CoolDuke007
11-26-14, 06:35
Nice FR Raj1212. Its always a pleasure reading your FR's. Do keep the FR's flowing.

What a time I had totally unforgettable, had many options, Anju, Rags, Shilpa, Lucy, Mahi, and one more 4th Nisha from Andheri but as promised decided to go with Niharika as she is good and my decision was right, yes I know many will be surprised that I referred her many time to close friends and yes I had not met her, so is the case with many other ones but my judgement is always right. From eve 6 to morning 8 was the time that I had had unusually been lucky more than 3 times, to have 4 some and 5 some then it was just me and Niharika, the whole night and up to morning, she is so cute, baby face, ever smiling, just lovable and the best part was to cuddle her whole night, such a lovely human being, just enjoyed her company, I had more options as place was safe could have called anyone but thought being with Niharika only was the best option, didn't need anyone else, I can't explain the whole scene and first time I am feeling I have no words, will try again later so let me end here. Though next time I have so many offers for company, I love the msg in pm on whataspp lets monger together, yes boss next time lets do that way, plan Mumbai guys.

Dev987
11-26-14, 08:18
I was in Mumbai last week for overnight transit stay on way back from Dubai. I was completely tired due to non stop mongering for over a week in Dubai and before that week end in Mumbai. Still decided on a stop over in Mumbai to rejuvenation. Contacted Mumbai girl Meera (caring girl), courtesy Raj. This was my second session with her. She agreed to meet me along the W E Highway. My flight landed at 5. 30, was out of the Airport at by 6. 30 and picked her up from near Ibis hotel. Off to my hotel room.

It was pleasure to be with her as always. I will skip detailed FR on her as enough is written about her. About two hours of bliss and perfect relation with really a caring girl. I had to handle her little delicately this time as she was just recovering from Appendicitis surgery and also she had to attend to her sis in law who was in hospital. But in spite of this she was gracious enough to give good service.

Next morning had some errands to do which I finished by noon time and then relaxed at Cafe Mondegar over some good beer. As I had to catch a late evening flight decided to peep in NL during its early hours. Reached their about 4. 15 PM. , the girls were just arriving. First decided to go to 2 B 2 F but there were only couple of girls and my usual Sp was missing. Incidentally, there I met my SP from 1 B 1 F who said that most of the girls will arrive only after 5. 30 PM. He took me to first building where showed me the line up. Mostly the better girls were in 5. 5 K category. I found Ravina, a tall girl with good racks quite attractive. He agreed to 3. 5 K though her rate was 5. 5 K, may be I was an early bird and there were no other clients. It was real pleasure to be with her for over an hour. She is very clean, attractive figure and takes good active initiatives. I could literally lie down and she takes full care of you.

She mentioned that she is from Jharkhand and was working with a SP in Andheri area before she landed in NL.

Overall, it was good and satisfying experience. A day well spent in Mumbai.

RoamingMumbai
11-26-14, 08:33
Hi,

I was reading so many posts on Kashish leaving NL.

BTW thanks to all the seniors finally visited the 'precious' metal, Mahipalpur namesake spa and indeed it's a superb find.

Therapist: Not so young but fit body.

Massage: Pretty good.

Spa: Curtains division is generally a turn-off for me. Also no attached bath.

Damage 1. 8 Counter + 1. 5 Extras.

Overall a superb find.

Jooeey
11-26-14, 09:19
is NL Safe? When I say safe I mean in terms of STD and HIV? It's proximity to one of the oldest and the most risky Red Light Areas of Mumbai (Kamathipura) make it sound a little notorious and Risky! But apparently there is a huge section of people here who are quite regulars at NL! So made me a little curious if NL is safe from the above things. Of course someone would say using a Cap will be your shield so why worry? But would it not be doubly safe and good if one is also minimsing the so called risk by further not dabbling in to risky areas.

MumbaiCoolDude
11-26-14, 09:46
Nice FR bro.

Good to know that you were satisfied.
May be you can rank the girl as well in usual format for the help of forum members?
Rather both the girls, the one who served and the other one in terms of looks.
Thanks,
MM.

BTW, good pointers.Thanks MM,

Here are the ratings:

Mamta.

Massage- 5/10 , Body- 6/10, Attitude - 10/10, Services-10/10

The other buxom babe who kept flirting with me! (Will try her next time.).

Looks: 7/10, Body: 8/10

This place has only one closed room which has an attached bath. There is another massage table in the second room behind the saloon. They just pull the curtain there.

Pleasure Kumar
11-26-14, 12:35
Hi friends!

I am new to this forum but have been mongering for a long time. But my Salaam to seniors without whose help and RTFF I couldn't have ventured for Riya.

I was great time with Riya from Thane. Nice place. Clean squared up setup. Nature-wise very nice.

Loves Doggy. Amazing BBBJ.

Place: 8/10

Attitude: 8/10

Service: 9/10

Body: 5/10 (Dark and Fat).

Planned for Sapna Ghatkopar next week.

HornyBoyForU
11-26-14, 13:09
As far as I know, the girls are nice, get checked regularly and are very particular about washing up before and after the act, etc. In KP you get pussy anywhere ranging from 50 to 500 rupees whereas in NL the minimum price is 3. 5 k which goes upto 11 k. So as far as I think it should be pretty safe.

is NL Safe? When I say safe I mean in terms of STD and HIV? It's proximity to one of the oldest and the most risky Red Light Areas of Mumbai (Kamathipura) make it sound a little notorious and Risky! But apparently there is a huge section of people here who are quite regulars at NL! So made me a little curious if NL is safe from the above things. Of course someone would say using a Cap will be your shield so why worry? But would it not be doubly safe and good if one is also minimsing the so called risk by further not dabbling in to risky areas.

HornyBoyForU
11-26-14, 13:32
Visited the star hotel spa which was mentioned just a couple of days back. The setup was I can say pretty much average or below average, all Indian therapists. Booked an appointment reached and there were only two therapists, and both of them were pathetic. One of them was a MILF and the other one was a baby elephant. I was having second thoughts about moving from the place but I thought why not give it a try. So I chose Miss / Mrs be (Obvious choice) and was guided to the room. And started a namesake massage, just splashing of oil here and there. She might have at least used about 100 ML of oil on each leg. Had to ask her not to use anymore for the rest of the massage. Typical touches here and there trying to get me aroused to which I was not. Then came the topic of extras. She was like here the charges are more than other spas which you have visited. And trust me guys the moment she presented the menu I just started laughing (It continued till the end of the massage). Only HJ no touching 2 k, HJ with touching 3 k & TL + HJ for 5. 5 k. Yeah this was the menu presented. I politely told her I don't have that much money and I never pay more than 500-1000 for a HJ + TL. She was like no no, very less. I told her to continue with whatever she was doing and get it over with. Then after 10 minutes she was like how much can you give and I told her 500 , nope was the answer. So after some negotiation came to 1 k and I told her its my final offer, take it or leave it as only 20 minutes are left. She thought and said ok fine, only for you as you came first time etc. The attitude these girls carry nowadays is not even funny. She started with a ok HJ, not bad but not good either. At least she was not bent on breaking it. She was stroking with the same rhythm till the end while I was feeling her bazongass. This is what I like about MILF's. Their bazongass. Came heavily. She cleaned me, headed for a good 15 minutes steam then a shower. Paid her and left thinking was it a nice experience or not.

Damages - 2. 3 k (Massage no bargaining) + 1 k (HJ + touching) = 3. 3 k.

HJ - 5/10.

Boobs - 7. 5/10.

Attitude - 3/10.

WIR. Just once to check out the other therapists only to come on a conclusion.

Jooeey
11-26-14, 14:07
As far as I know, the girls are nice, get checked regularly and are very particular about washing up before and after the act, etc. In KP you get pussy anywhere ranging from 50 to 500 rupees whereas in NL the minimum price is 3. 5 k which goes upto 11 k. So as far as I think it should be pretty safe.No Offence Meant! But that sounds like your belief not any Scientific Data! :)

HornyBoyForU
11-26-14, 14:11
Haha yeah of course its my belief. How can you practically know other data.

No Offence Meant! But that sounds like your belief not any Scientific Data! :)

Saint Anger 86
11-26-14, 14:32
Horniness attacks you anywhere and at any moment.

When I was under the undue influence of the johnny idiot, I walked into this MP at Parel named after a cartoon character. RR but not Worli / Chembur one, this is different shit altogether.

Massage is non existent though girls are average looking.

After a rub that irritated the hell out of me, I asked her for extras. 500 for HJ, 1 K for HJ and TL.

I chose latter and TL was merely lifting the salwar and lifting the bra.

Holy shit. Got shagged. Paid and left. All in 20 minutes. Over.

Counter is 1 K. Avoid it like a plague.

Basuln
11-26-14, 14:50
Hello all,

I am subscribed member at anothersite but found this ISG forum much richer with information, so finally become a paid member. Thanks to all of you for posting wonderful reports on Mumbai. I am planning to visit for couple of days from Dec. 14th and will be visiting NL couple of times (SP Raj). If anyone plans to be there at the same time, keen to meet.

Regards

Tester
11-26-14, 15:47
There is nothing like 'doubly safe' in this line of business. Even the best, cleanest & most hygienic looking gal may have some hidden disease or infection or a dormant carrier of HIV1/2/3 virus, and on the other hand a simple, normal looking HW or lady may be free of any of the above. In fact, the thumb rule says, the good looking ones are usually at larger risk than the not so-good looking ones. The ones in KP are outright highly risky due to the class of people soliciting them (truck drivers, migrant workers, etc) and the low cost of service.

The best option is total abstinence. But, that's hardly an option, RIGHT? Right. So, other options are not doing FS, DATY, BBBJ, and always doing CBJ. BBBJ is hard to resist but 100% risky. Lastly, using a good quality condom. Using 2 is more risky than 1. So, One good condom. Preferably, Durex, Kohinoor Pink. (stay away from skinless skins and thinnest one).

As a matter of personal choice, I usually never do FS / DATY / DFK in places like NL / CH etc. Of course, there are exceptions. My 2 cents.

But would it not be doubly safe and good if one is also minimising the so called risk by further not dabbling in to risky areas.

Jooeey
11-26-14, 16:10
There is nothing like 'doubly safe' in this line of business. Even the best, cleanest & most hygienic looking gal may have some hidden disease or infection or a dormant carrier of HIV1/2/3 virus, and on the other hand a simple, normal looking HW or lady may be free of any of the above. In fact, the thumb rule says, the good looking ones are usually at larger risk than the not so-good looking ones. The ones in KP are outright highly risky due to the class of people soliciting them (truck drivers, migrant workers, etc) and the low cost of service.

The best option is total abstinence. But, that's hardly an option, RIGHT? Right. So, other options are not doing FS, DATY, BBBJ, and always doing CBJ. BBBJ is hard to resist but 100% risky. Lastly, using a good quality condom. Using 2 is more risky than 1. So, One good condom. Preferably, Durex, Kohinoor Pink. (stay away from skinless skins and thinnest one).

As a matter of personal choice, I usually never do FS / DATY / DFK in places like NL / CH etc. Of course, there are exceptions. My 2 cents.The things that you have mentioned mean nothing!! There are no reported cases to prove that what you have mentioned helps to prevent from getting infected with anything it maybe your personal theory! What I was looking out for was for information if there was any official / unofficial information on do the girls in NL on a regular basis undergo any Check ups or something and what do they pro actively to not get infected themselves with anything! Rest that you have said has been in the school books from ages! Like Not get involved in this at all in the first place etc. Etc.

DiscreetGent
11-26-14, 16:22
I am new to Mumbai and have a few KLPD experiences at some of the spas. I saw some of the threads here. Treasure trove of info. But I am having trouble decoding the names. Could you guys please PM with recos. GreatKhali, Hornyboy4 u, Kingofman, Zapme or any of you gents can help a bro out?

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Tester
11-26-14, 16:28
What you are asking or looking at, you will never get anywhere. Enjoy your life. Period.

The things that you have mentioned mean nothing!! There are no reported cases to prove that what you have mentioned helps to prevent from getting infected with anything it maybe your personal theory! What I was looking out for was for information if there was any official / unofficial information on do the girls in NL on a regular basis undergo any Check ups or something and what do they pro actively to not get infected themselves with anything! Rest that you have said has been in the school books from ages! Like Not get involved in this at all in the first place etc. Etc.

DiscreetGent
11-26-14, 17:52
I am new to Mumbai and have a few KLPD experiences at some of the spas. I saw some of the threads here. Treasure trove of info. But I am having trouble decoding the names. Could you guys please PM with recos. GreatKhali, Hornyboy4 u, Kingofman, Zapme or any of you gents can help a bro out?
=============================================== Enabled PM now.

SheldonCpr99
11-26-14, 19:00

Is it you sheldon?

Just thinking.Ha ha ha. I would have to be a Richard Branson to be able to achieve such a feat.

On a serious note, I am going to suggest something to you Zen Master. I know that there isn't a single act which you haven't committed at a spa but may be, this would be of some interest to you considering Bombay spa scene is not as good as national capital.

So Bond, your mission looks like this. Go to the precious metal spa, seek an appointment with Miss TT for curtain partitioned area on a weekday when it's less crowded, possibly around 7:30 or 8 PM.

Five minutes into the massage, ask TT if four hands massage is possible. She will possibly refuse and rightly so as it isn't allowed there. But then, my friend, she calls her sister Miss Poo also works at the same spa- provided she is free. (That's why weekday-less crowded concept).

Miss Poo, like her sister, is very friendly. She pinched my bum right after we were introduced (need I say more). She is pretty cute and playful. She will sit where your head rests, play with your hair and mildly / informally massage your shoulders / neck while keeping an eye on "madam" of the spa just in case she walks in. Miss Poo looks better than her sister and attitude is so good that I think I have fallen in love with her- possibly will have kids soon.

Back to the point, while Miss TT massages your back, you can bury your head between Poo's thighs and let your hands freely roam around cupping her boobies. At this point I would like to expressly state that Poo's skin is super smooth silk. I mean she would bring shame to chinaware / porcelain, that's how smooth she is.

Now the interesting part is that these Thai girls are lonely in Bombay and do not have friends. These girls like to drink and eat and are willing to visit people who live in Bandra.

Once you hit it off with them, they'll invite you to pick them up at 10 PM right outside the spa.

So bring them home, make them sit on the legendary couch, click a pic, have a round of drinks and spend the night away discussing India's foreign policy on Thailand and also, demonstrate to them that Big Bang need not necessarily relate to cosmology and astrophysics.

Sheldon Cooper

On The Wings
11-26-14, 19:29
There is nothing like 'doubly safe' in this line of business. Even the best, cleanest & most hygienic looking gal may have some hidden disease.In fact, the thumb rule says, the good looking ones are usually at larger risk than the not so-good looking ones. The ones in KP are outright highly risky due to the class of people soliciting them (truck drivers, migrant workers, etc) and the low cost of service.
The best option is total abstinence. But, that's hardly an option, RIGHT? Right. So, other options are not doing FS, DATY, BBBJ, and always doing CBJ. BBBJ is hard to resist but 100% risky. Lastly, using a good quality condom. Using 2 is more risky than 1...I never do FS / DATY / DFK in places like NL / CH etc. Of course, there are exceptions. My 2 cents.After a long spell. I could witness Sophia. I mean Wisdom. Thanks mate. That's one real eye opener for those who heed. I do understand the insight & awareness of the prevailing scenario which you have rightly pointed out. We all do indulge in this carnal delight knowingly (of course, equally enough many flocks unknowingly) and risk our sleeves. Even the 'bed cover' which not changed / scene after scene. Hehe / could pose to be a danger in transmitting STDs. But, my boy as you said. "total abstinence is hardly an option" . You are damn right. So, what a monger can do? Play it safe. Right?

DelhiCoolGuy
11-26-14, 19:53
Hey buddy boy,

How are you doing? I am active member in Delhi forum, we have something common in our names, was I inspired by you or is it other way round?

DCG

Thanks MM,

Here are the ratings:

Mamta.

Massage- 5/10 , Body- 6/10, Attitude - 10/10, Services-10/10

The other buxom babe who kept flirting with me! (Will try her next time.).

Looks: 7/10, Body: 8/10

This place has only one closed room which has an attached bath. There is another massage table in the second room behind the saloon. They just pull the curtain there.

Rianrav
11-27-14, 00:43

But going by the reports and conversation with the ranger, went to the place. Nice and fairly not in the face location. Maps served me well. As always landed up without an appointment only to be told I would have to wait for about an hour for a slot. Fortunately both a thai therapist and a cabin were available in an hour. Initially walked out thinking an hour was too long a wait, but then called them and asked them to book me an appointment with a thai therapist in a cabin. Spent an hour with coffee and checking for updates on the forum and watching passing beauties. As sheldon said the card mentioned different rates, but upon asking they were quick to offer a discount. Accordingly, counter was 1500. The massage was excellent. Dispos were off even before the massage began..Brothers,

I finally got an opportunity to go to the famous metal spa.

I took an appointment with the TT. I think there are 2 of them.

I had the cabin.

The TT was very friendly. Massage was 6/10. My cabin was right next to the restroom. There was lot of traffic, which I didn't like much. After the massage, she raised her 2 fingers for he. I raised 1, she agreed at 1.5.

Later, she gave a body scrub, which was OK.

I think the best bet is go with TT, regular room & just oil massage without scrub.

Total damage. 1.8 k + 1.5 k.

This one appears to be completely safe.

They have a groupon promotion going on, so you can mention them to match groupon prices.

This MP is similar experience to the ones in US.

I would like to go with local, prefer an MP, no escort. Incall is ok too.

Does anyone know an MP that gives body slides & body rub. Erotic MPs.

I'll be here for 1 more week.

Gurus, how is nightlife in Mumbai. I'm planning to explore it this weekend.

Any recommended bars etc.

I'll return your favor, if you come to Europe or USA. Please advise on a local.

KingOfMan
11-27-14, 02:21
Brothers,

Gurus, how is nightlife in Mumbai. I'm planning to explore it this weekend.

Any recommended bars etc.

I'll return your favor, if you come to Europe or USA. Please advise on a local.Nightlife is good in Mumbai as compared to other cities, but p4 p limited to select few rest on target roll outs without pay should be easy.

Tester
11-27-14, 04:35
Absolutely right. Let's play safe and enjoy the very best of both worlds. Thank you.

After a long spell. I could witness Sophia. I mean Wisdom. Thanks mate.......... You are damn right. So, what a monger can do? Play it safe. Right?

MumbaiMan1971
11-27-14, 04:43
Hey buddy boy,

How are you doing? I am active member in Delhi forum, we have something common in our names, was I inspired by you or is it other way round?

DCGHi DCG Bro.

Nice to see you in this forum.

There are some more things in common bro, other than names. LOL. You know na what I meant.

BTW we get inspired by Delhi forum when reading FRs from members like MRahul. Few of the the pics attached by him are worth dying for and the damages part- Ohh. Mumbai seems to be very expensive when compared with his FRs.

Thanks,

MM.

MumbaiMan1971
11-27-14, 04:49
Using 2 is more risky than 1. So, One good condom. Preferably, Durex, Kohinoor Pink. (stay away from skinless skins and thinnest one).

My 2 cents.Hi Bro,

Using 2 (condoms) is more risky than 1. Is it so? Any reasoning behind that?

Its new information for me. If you or any other member, can please put some light on it, it will help.

Thanks Bro,

MM.

HotChocolate80
11-27-14, 04:56
Friction between 2 condoms could cause tear! So in this case, 1 is always better than 2. Cheers!!

Hi Bro,

Its new information for me. If you or any other member, can please put some light on it, it will help.

Thanks Bro,

MM.

MumbaiMan1971
11-27-14, 04:58
After a long spell. I could witness Sophia. I mean Wisdom. Thanks mate. That's one real eye opener for those who heed. I do understand the insight & awareness of the prevailing scenario which you have rightly pointed out. We all do indulge in this carnal delight knowingly (of course, equally enough many flocks unknowingly) and risk our sleeves. Even the 'bed cover' which not changed / scene after scene. Hehe / could pose to be a danger in transmitting STDs. But, my boy as you said. "total abstinence is hardly an option" . You are damn right. So, what a monger can do? Play it safe. Right?Hi Bro,

We can take best possible precautions, and hope that there is no KLPD in our real life (We don't get affected). Total abstinence is ruled out else we would not be on this forum.

We can gather maximum information possible on safety. We should keep following the blog in this forum named. Sexual wellness and related discussions. We can get more information on internet as well. Follow basic rules.

And then hope for NON-KLPD.

My 2 cents.

MM.

MumbaiMan1971
11-27-14, 05:02
Friction between 2 condoms could cause tear! So in this case, 1 is always better than 2. Cheers!!Thanks bro.

Its logical reason. I agree.

MM.

HotChocolate80
11-27-14, 05:05
Is it near a cinema hall? And does no ends with 026?

Horniness attacks you anywhere and at any moment.

When I was under the undue influence of the johnny idiot, I walked into this MP at Parel named after a cartoon character. RR but not Worli / Chembur one, this is different shit altogether.

Massage is non existent though girls are average looking.

After a rub that irritated the hell out of me, I asked her for extras. 500 for HJ, 1 K for HJ and TL.

I chose latter and TL was merely lifting the salwar and lifting the bra.

Holy shit. Got shagged. Paid and left. All in 20 minutes. Over.

Counter is 1 K. Avoid it like a plague.

MumbaiMan1971
11-27-14, 05:06
Once you hit it off with them, they'll invite you to pick them up at 10 PM right outside the spa.

So bring them home, make them sit on the legendary couch, click a pic, have a round of drinks and spend the night away discussing India's foreign policy on Thailand and also, demonstrate to them that Big Bang need not necessarily relate to cosmology and astrophysics.

Sheldon CooperSC Bro,

We are still waiting for two FRs promised by you. Its always a pleasure to read your FRs.

MM.

Moodi
11-27-14, 06:09
Thanks bro.

Its logical reason. I agree.

MM.Using two con. Is not good idea, one is enough. With use some water base lubricants like KY jelly.

Jasmpat
11-27-14, 06:31
Guys,

Latest sex racket being caught. Be careful.

http://www.mid-day.com/articles/priyanka-chopras-property-used-to-run-sex-racket/15795156

Moodi
11-27-14, 06:35
No Offence Meant! But that sounds like your belief not any Scientific Data! :)If you are using good con and avoiding deep kissing, you are 90% safe from HIV. As far as other STD are concern it can be.

Treated. However mongering itself is risky its up to you to decide.

FunkySexy
11-27-14, 07:09
Yo SC,

Have you given thoughts to stand up comedy! The humorous tones, the sarcasms and WIT that is there in your writing style is simply amazing (amongst a lot of adjectives that comes to mind) . LOL.

Respect,

FunkySexy

Ha ha ha. I would have to be a Richard Branson to be able to achieve such a feat.

Sheldon Cooper

LoneRanger1976
11-27-14, 07:40
Oh.

Bond was there.

In the past.

And explored the possibilities.

Two sisters loved me for suggesting while my shaft was being pampered.

They love sticky rice, will treat them.

Ha ha ha. I would have to be a Richard Branson to be able to achieve such a feat.

On a serious note, I am going to suggest something to you Zen Master. I know that there isn't a single act which you haven't committed at a spa but may be, this would be of some interest to you considering Bombay spa scene is not as good as national capital.

So Bond, your mission looks like this. Go to the precious metal spa, seek an appointment with Miss TT for curtain partitioned area on a weekday when it's less crowded, possibly around 7:30 or 8 PM.

Five minutes into the massage, ask TT if four hands massage is possible. She will possibly refuse and rightly so as it isn't allowed there. But then, my friend, she calls her sister Miss Poo also works at the same spa- provided she is free. (That's why weekday-less crowded concept).

Miss Poo, like her sister, is very friendly. She pinched my bum right after we were introduced (need I say more). She is pretty cute and playful. She will sit where your head rests, play with your hair and mildly / informally massage your shoulders / neck while keeping an eye on "madam" of the spa just in case she walks in.

RuffMeUp
11-27-14, 09:27
The things that you have mentioned mean nothing!! There are no reported cases to prove that what you have mentioned helps to prevent from getting infected with anything it maybe your personal theory! What I was looking out for was for information if there was any official / unofficial information on do the girls in NL on a regular basis undergo any Check ups or something and what do they pro actively to not get infected themselves with anything! Rest that you have said has been in the school books from ages! Like Not get involved in this at all in the first place etc. Etc.Some years back, there were a few NGOs which were conducting regular checkups of girls at places like NL, CH and also some street workers at CST / Fort area. I can vouch that because I used to see these people come in vans with docs & instruments and would take blood samples of each of these SWs. Also, these girls / women were made to carry cards.

But I am not sure about the present scene in these areas.

HotChocolate80
11-27-14, 11:25
Hey LR bro, have sent you pm. If you do get a chance, please respond. Thanks.

Oh.

Bond was there.

In the past.

Member #4440
11-27-14, 11:33
Wanted some stuff tomorrow at Thane let me know how is the scene. As I have taken pause due to advise of some members other wise would have fucked Rajjii.

HornyBoyForU
11-27-14, 11:40
You tried the four hands already. Nice. How was it?

Oh.

Bond was there.

In the past.

Cacti80
11-27-14, 12:27
Has anyone here dealt with an SP who goes by the name Madhu Sen? Any confirmation will be highly appreciated. I will write detailed FR after the act.

Cacti80
11-27-14, 13:05
Has anyone tried an SP who goes by name of Madhu Sen. The digits I have digits end with 8379. Please confirm. I will certainly write a detailed FR later.

Pleasure Kumar
11-27-14, 13:52
Wanted some stuff tomorrow at Thane let me know how is the scene. As I have taken pause due to advise of some members other wise would have fucked Rajjii.Is Rajji details in SEA or Locanto?

Cacti80
11-27-14, 18:09
Is Rajji details in SEA or Locanto?It is on SEA.

SamRajiv76
11-27-14, 20:48
Can anyone please help me out with a college girls number Who is interested for FS.

Please contact me in my PM.

Rokstar1976
11-28-14, 02:56
Hi guys!

Am going to be in the city of dreams for a night (tonight). Staying in a 5* in south Mumbai. Any suggestions or contacts for some white skin would be much appreciated. Will be happy to reciprocate if you're in the garden city.

Cheers

ShyGuy69
11-28-14, 05:04

Is it you sheldon?

Just thinking.Guys can anyone share the full name of TT over PM? Don't know how to book her otherwise.

Moodi
11-28-14, 05:41
Some years back, there were a few NGOs which were conducting regular checkups of girls at places like NL, CH and also some street workers at CST / Fort area. I can vouch that because I used to see these people come in vans with docs & instruments and would take blood samples of each of these SWs. Also, these girls / women were made to carry cards.

But I am not sure about the present scene in these areas.What you mean regular check up? When they are in trade they can infected any day any movement, mongering is risky.

Business, take the risk and go, what the best one can do to take utmost precaution ei use condi look for any skin infection.

Before evolving!

Moodi
11-28-14, 05:54
Friction between 2 condoms could cause tear! So in this case, 1 is always better than 2. Cheers!!My friend is right! One condom is better than 2 due to friction between two con. It may break.

Best option is that use one con. With water base lubricant, con. Tears because of dryness of the part.

LoneRanger1976
11-28-14, 19:55
Milk is sweet.

Especially when it is drunk from boobs.

A woman who lactates just by me looking at her boobs, must be really happy to see me.

The infamous couch lost, the bed won.

I skipped lunch, milk was enough.

And enough was the depth, for me to reach the tunnel's end.

First round was quick, second was quicker.

I think the milk hypnotised me and milked me twice so soon.

Or maybe it was her mouth, licking my inner ears while I fucked.

Or was it her hands pulling me deep inside her.

Oh shit, it wasn't any of these!

It was the toe sucking and the cat lick from toe to head.

Yes it was.

How I love experienced women!

Possible
11-28-14, 22:19
Hi Bro,
Thanks Bro,
MM.Usually this comes from WG herself. Usually she is taught by her fellow WG's to ask to wear 2 CD. Reason they give is safety, whereas reason they understand is this way you drain out soon as CD presses you hard. But actually both the reasons are fake.

One may rely on their trusted CD or Guru Tester is correct suggesting Kohinoor pink.

Hope this help My dear MM and other fellas.

Possible.

MuscleHetero
11-29-14, 04:24
Wearing two condoms increases the risk of breakage because of friction between two rubbers.

SharpShooter26
11-29-14, 05:54
Hi friends!

I am new to this forum but have been mongering for a long time. But my Salaam to seniors without whose help and RTFF I couldn't have ventured for Riya.

I was great time with Riya from Thane. Nice place. Clean squared up setup. Nature-wise very nice.

Loves Doggy. Amazing BBBJ.

Place: 8/10

Service: 9/10

Body: 5/10 (Dark and Fat).

Planned for Sapna Ghatkopar next week.Ratings are high. Kindly share details on PM.

Moodi
11-29-14, 06:00
Positive news for Mumbai.

Amid fear of rising infection and drying up of fund pool.

The city has shown a healthy decline in HIV prevalence.

In 2009 it was 8.29%.

In 2013 it is 4.02%.

The most subs table population of society is.

1-Truck Drivers.

2-Homosexuals.

3-IV Drugs users.

ChelseaGrin
11-29-14, 06:44
Are there any reliable SPs on locanto / craigslist? Most of them looked like copy-pasted versions of each other with the number changed. Any genuine stuff that you folks have tried? Any pointers will be greatly helpful.

Raj1212
11-29-14, 07:59
This is the first time that I am having a hang lover and want to repeat, maybe its the way it happened, not planned and superb experience last time I came before that in October was a total disaster had planned everything and nothing went well, 2 of them in their monthly problems on the morning of that day, one came just 2 minutes away and went away, 2 were out of station, but Fiza despite of her monthly problem came to meet me from far without telling of her problem, as a commitment that she is not lying and she cares. I salute that girls commitment, she kept it 4 times in a row, even if it was late she reached, but this time its Niharikas hangover, that sweet baby face and those watery eyes are calling me back and yes that lovely 3 some experience too, well hope to come soon, and now as its winter the more urge too.

EatPrayLove
11-29-14, 08:30
Milk is sweet.

Especially when it is drunk from boobs.

A woman who lactates just by me looking at her boobs, must be really happy to see me.

The infamous couch lost, the bed won.

I skipped lunch, milk was enough.

And enough was the depth, for me to reach the tunnel's end.

First round was quick, second was quicker.

I think the milk hypnotised me and milked me twice so soon.

Or maybe it was her mouth, licking my inner ears while I fucked.

Or was it her hands pulling me deep inside her.

Oh shit, it wasn't any of these!

It was the toe sucking and the cat lick from toe to head.

Yes it was.

How I love experienced women!Am sure LR's FR would have brought out the inner child in all of us he he! Am looking forward to this next weekend, should you oblige. Cheers!

BongBang
11-29-14, 13:11
Will be in Panvel 30/11 and looking for recommendations on dance bars. PM me with info.

Thanks

Jeet1981
11-30-14, 07:17
Ratings are high. Kindly share details on PM.Can you give me number or address of Riya.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Possible
11-30-14, 07:56
Are there any reliable SPs on locanto / craigslist? Most of them looked like copy-pasted versions of each other with the number changed. Any genuine stuff that you folks have tried? Any pointers will be greatly helpful.Just like any ad / SP one has to explore and verify. Do we pay if we see an ad for a mobile, No buddy, we see, we verify, we check, we negotiate and we ask for the guarantee. Same principle works here too. Call one, and follow the same rule. You buy the stuff and SP later becomes your tasted one then you recommend. Just between these when you visit, do not forget to ask for the permanent number of SP after you have done the deed. He will be happy to share and that's your locker key. More than 2 visits in 1 month and he will be happy to guide you proper on babe (considering you to be his permanent).

Dost, remember, as you become reliable customer, they become reliable SP's. Also, they know clear that you may be visiting more than one SP, hence they serve you best to continue. You may bye pass this try and make them reliable after you do this few time, post true FR's and connect to seniors based on their FR's.

Was this help to you and rest of the new bees? Hope it did.

Raj1212, If this Nharika is really that worth, then please do not spoil her for my sake, to taste what you enjoyed with her, LOL.

Cheers.

Possible.

RajeshThane
11-30-14, 08:16
Try Crazy Boys and Breakless.

Will be in Panvel 30/11 and looking for recommendations on dance bars. PM me with info.

Thanks

KingOfMan
11-30-14, 08:47
So as updated earlier to people here there will be spa advisor updates (borrowed from trip advisor SPA advisor is available only on ISG). This time its another super secret SPA right in the alleys of iron man maybe some seniors are aware about. This ones in a place not easy to guess so over PMs for seniors rest of them read and find your spots.

Specialty of course the Thai curry, but this one has few Indian sauces but I don't like home food they keep on changing in time to land up in another SPAs. The golgappas at reception may not be available but the mix always excites as platter we don't eat. It takes 1-up over others with few more interesting stuff available catering to the needs of a metrosexual man. Yea I know its though to find some place which offers Neanderthal to Erectus. Alas its not a thailand so no stick in the jam allowed ok?

Secret SPA: Alleys of Ironman. Overall rating 7. 5/10.

SPA Review.

Place:8/10 : Products:7/10 : Girl Choice:7/10 : Massage:8/10.

Ereview:

Girl:7/10 (Thai) : Attitude: 8/10 : Service: 8/10 (HJ+TL+Finger) : Damage: 1/1. 5 k+counter.

Scoreboard Keep adding mates:

Precious Metal: 7. 5/10

Secret SPA: 7. 5/10

KKKG You SPA: 7/10

KKKG Location 2 You SPA: 7. 5/10.

Regards,
Kingofman

BikerLoneWolf
11-30-14, 08:59
Hi guys,

I stay in South hills these days and am coming to Mumbai for a weekend of work. Am intrigued with NL. What is it or which place is it? Please clarify. PM would be better.

Lone bro, can see you have dived in the sea of Mumbai and are active as ever. Though Delhi guys miss you a lot.

Rahuls2304
11-30-14, 10:05
Bro,

Can you just PM me the name of the Secret spa?

So as updated earlier to people here there will be spa advisor updates (borrowed from trip advisor SPA advisor is available only on ISG). This time its another super secret SPA right in the alleys of iron man maybe some seniors are aware about. This ones in a place not easy to guess so over PMs for seniors rest of them read and find your spots.

Specialty of course the thai curry, but this one has few indian sauces but I don't like home food they keep on changing in time to land up in another SPAs. The golgappas at reception may not be available but the mix always excites as platter we don't eat. It takes 1-up over others with few more interesting stuff available catering to the needs of a metrosexual man. Yea I know its though to find some place which offers Neanderthal to Erectus. Alas its not a thailand so no stick in the jam allowed ok?...

LoneRanger1976
11-30-14, 14:37
Anybody been with her?

Know where she lives and what color of panties she likes?

LoneRanger1976
11-30-14, 17:54
Hey bro.

Sad is the state of Delhi, I don't even feel like checking.

We should live to express ourselves not to impress others.

All I see is people singing their own victory songs.

Mrahul is the only guy who has the right spirit in old timers.

Maybe a few more whose name doesn't come to mind immediately.

There are more teachers than the number of students.

It pains at times, what was Delhi and what it has become.

Everybody I know including antiklpd, shegoy, action oriented, patience 20 have the same feeling and that's why we don't see frs from them.

All you see on the page is the same sps doing rounds which were found by the originals years back.

Anyway, check your pm for NL.

Have fun.

Hi guys,

I stay in South hills these days and am coming to Mumbai for a weekend of work. Am intrigued with NL. What is it or which place is it? Please clarify. PM would be better.

Lone bro, can see you have dived in the sea of Mumbai and are active as ever. Though Delhi guys miss you a lot.

Tut Li
11-30-14, 20:27
This is the first time that I am having a hang lover and want to repeat, maybe its the way it happened, not planned and superb experience last time I came before that in October was a total disaster had planned everything and nothing went well, 2 of them in their monthly problems on the morning of that day, one came just 2 minutes away and went away, 2 were out of station, but Fiza despite of her monthly problem came to meet me from far without telling of her problem, as a commitment that she is not lying and she cares. I salute that girls commitment, she kept it 4 times in a row, even if it was late she reached, but this time its Niharikas hangover, that sweet baby face and those watery eyes are calling me back and yes that lovely 3 some experience too, well hope to come soon, and now as its winter the more urge too.Bro. My friend from Pune had similar experience with her. He is continuously insisting me to try her. Eagerly waiting for Mumbai trip. Cheers.

Raj1212
12-01-14, 05:46
Yeah bro he was lucky to meet her first, I refereed her to Yogi and he met and had a wonderful experience with her, I cold not meet her earlier so he got lucky, so when are you coming to Mumbai let me know.

Raj

Bro. My friend from Pune had similar experience with her. He is continuously insisting me to try her. Eagerly waiting for Mumbai trip. Cheers.

EatPrayLove
12-01-14, 08:39
Guys.

Am finally going to be in Mumbai and definitely looking forward to some good times to cherish. Is the Garden hotel on Garden Road Colaba girl friendly? Would appreciate suggestions as well as leads for the fun part. And for my friends in the city who already have my whatsapp, hope I can meet up with everyone. Cheers! EPL.

Man In India
12-01-14, 09:33
Does anyone know Suma Ghosh advertising on SEA? Inputs would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

RahulMistry
12-01-14, 12:22
After trying hard to meet kashish (Thanks to LR for sharing) while I was Mumbai. Finally decided to visit NL, 1 B1 F. Called up my usual SP, he showed me the lineup. Selected Raveena tall, nice figure & long lips. Everything started as usual. Had a nice chat with her. She belongs to jharkhand. After cleaning session started, she takes initiative for the service. Had a very satisfying session with her. Open to all position & everything on menu except anal.

Looks: 8/10.

Service: 9/10.

Damages: 5. 5 K.

LR Sir: Still waiting to have a session with kashish. Hope this time everything works out.

Saint Anger 86
12-01-14, 14:09
Is it near a cinema hall? And does no ends with 026?Hi bro,

Not sure about any halls being nearby but I guess Hindmata and Chitra cinema are nearby. Not sure about the number either but they advertise in MD. Very near to famous pizza place.

What a shitty MP. Not recommended.

Regards,

SA

HaveFunblr
12-01-14, 19:04
I am in Thane for a week long visit. Tried SPA named of Sridevi soap based on ads TOI. First parlour guys make lot of drama to ensure you are not LE. A therapist was assigned, it was a average massage. She did bum massage. After sometime I asked to do some more time Bum massage but she refused. No happy ending. Full of Nakaras. They don't do for first time visitors, but she try to convince me for coming regular to get extra service. She was looking for tips but I did not pay.

Damage 2.5 K at the counter.

Massage- 5 /10

Girl- 5/10

WIR. No way.

LoneRanger1976
12-01-14, 19:35
A few people have asked me to share my thoughts on Delhi vs Mumbai mongering scene.

So here are my two cents.

Spa scene.

Delhi has clusters of spas in south and west Delhi, gurgaon and noida which are infamous and very easy to score. No ref needed, beautiful girls and most of them will give you BJ or FS easily if you are charming enough.

Mumbai has more mps than spas and scoring is little difficult with ne s but quite easy with ni and Thai girls. Once you are in the circle of MP girls, your life is sorted as ref really works in Mumbai.

Mumbai also has a bath on bed which I haven't seen in Delhi though jacuzzi, sauna etc are very common in both cities.

At the same time Delhi has ber luxury spa which is the largest in india with buffet included and hand picked girls in mini skirts but your pockets need to be deep to enjoy them.

Delhi is great for bum massages while Mumbai is still learning.

So there are equal opportunities in both cities though by personal choice I like exploring in Delhi as it's always hit and miss and girls are more beautiful and open in terms of services.

NL vs gb road.

Gb road is filthy while NL, congress house and Kennedy bridge are far better than it.

Ch and Kennedy are a little dirty, NL is great, clean and safe. You can even get threesomes, CIM, rimming at ease and some girls take pride in their job. NL also has full mirrored rooms and drinks facility along with Ac and led lights which makes it fun.

Kamathipura is what I would call a counterpart of gb road which is a total avoid because of snatching incidents.

Sp scene.

Delhi sps are very hospitable and cheap. Except a few frauds in south Delhi, most sps operate from Munirka, gk, Rohini, Pitampura, east Delhi or Malviya nagar. These are just a few prominent areas.

Mumbai sps I found a little unreliable and rude but no bad experience as such so far.

Delhi sp rates range from 1 k to the sky but you will get great fucks below 2 k.

Mumbai sp are a little expensive and may start from 5 k barring a few.

In Mumbai 2 shot negotiation is common while Delhi dwells on single rate which is for 1 shot. You have to negotiate for 2nd as it's not quite common.

Indis.

Delhi has indis who were all with sps in the past and in true terms there are no indis who started on their own except a few.

Indi rates vary from 1. 5 k to 20 k but you will find good fucks below 5 k.

Delhi girls are beautiful but Mumbai girls are more confident and fun in bed.

Mumbai has many indis who operate completely on their network and are genuine indis.

It is also very common in Mumbai for the girl to arrange a bhabhis place for you while in Delhi you have to arrange the place mostly.

Girls usually start from 2 k and most indis would claim 8-10 k for 2 as a standard? God knows who tells them the market rate to carry.

Delhi girls are scared and cautious while Mumbai girls are confident and open.

Delhi girls agree to CIM easily while Mumbai girls don't do it easily and you have to coax them into it.

Mumbai girls are open to anal once they are comfortable while Delhi girls will not agree easily.

On a general note, I find Mumbai girls more manipulative than Delhi counterparts.

Dance bars.

Mumbai has beautiful dance bars which Delhi doesn't have. Dance bar sounds cheap but the quality of girls and dance is to be seen to be believed. There are also dance bars where you can pick up the girl and screw in the room nearby for 2 k however service expectations should be minimum because they are scared of getting their lipsticks spoiled.

Safety.

Both cities are safe and easy and LE scare is as much as it is in any other city.

Girl friendly hotels an be found in mahipalpur in Delhi and Mira road in Mumbai.

Five stars in Delhi are more GF than Mumbai and key card lift operation is limited to a few hotels as Delhi remains a city of power and rarely would a hotel dare to question you.

So have fun visitors to Mumbai, it is a great city to monger.

CoolStudGuy
12-01-14, 20:35
Hi buddy,

Any clue of getting to this gal. Since you don't have a PM.

Mind was all set on the girl. Talked to sp yesterday, he said she was booked. He called me up today. He told me she is available. Finalised the deal for 5 k including room. Met her. Hmm she must put on almost 1-2 kg (though in really good shape). Headed to lodge. Start with DFK for 10 minutes. I love to go slow to make most of it. Open her top (brand-Tommy Hilfiger. Lolzzz) , suck her tits hard enough to make her moan. Had foreplay for almost 10-15 minutes (I didn't like DATY. So didn't do). She gave me amazing CBJ. We started with first round and I started to drill her tight pussy. She was quite good responsive. Didn't came early. So asked her to come over (WOT). Came in couple of minutes. We rest a bit before 2nd round. While talking, she told me she is having bit burning sensation. I said we can leave if you having problem. She told me we will do for 5 minutes.

Again action started with CBJ. Then I went for my favourite one (doggy style). Banged her for another 3-4 minute. Then came...

Utd1980
12-02-14, 02:44
I have wasted 34 years of my life trying to find this out. That is simply amazing and informative LR. Thanks

A few people have asked me to share my thoughts on Delhi vs Mumbai mongering scene.

Spa scene.

Delhi has clusters of spas in south and west Delhi, gurgaon and noida which are infamous and very easy to score. No ref needed, beautiful girls and most of them will give you BJ or FS easily if you are charming enough.

Mumbai has more mps than spas and scoring is little difficult with ne s but quite easy with ni and Thai girls. Once you are in the circle of MP girls, your life is sorted as ref really works in Mumbai.

Mumbai also has a bath on bed which I haven't seen in Delhi though jacuzzi, sauna etc are very common in both cities.

At the same time Delhi has ber luxury spa which is the largest in india with buffet included and hand picked girls in mini skirts but your pockets need to be deep to enjoy them.

So there are equal opportunities in both cities though by personal choice I like exploring in Delhi as it's always hit and miss and girls are more beautiful and open in terms of services.

NL vs gb road.

Gb road is filthy while NL, congress house and Kennedy bridge are far better than it.

Ch and Kennedy are a little dirty, NL is great, clean and safe. You can even get threesomes, CIM, rimming at ease and some girls take pride in their job. NL also has full mirrored rooms and drinks facility along with Ac and led lights which makes it fun.

Kamathipura is what I would call a counterpart of gb road which is a total avoid because of snatching incidents.

Sp scene.

Delhi sps are very hospitable and cheap. Except a few frauds in south Delhi, most sps operate from Munirka, gk, Rohini, Pitampura, east Delhi or Malviya nagar. These are just a few prominent areas.

Mumbai sps I found a little unreliable and rude but no bad experience as such so far.

Delhi sp rates range from 1 k to the sky but you will get great fucks below 2 k.

In Mumbai 2 shot negotiation is common while Delhi dwells on single rate which is for 1 shot. You have to negotiate for 2nd as it's not quite common.

Indis.

Delhi has indis who were all with sps in the past and in true terms there are no indis who started on their own except a few.

Mumbai has many indis who operate completely on their network and are genuine indis.

It is also very common in Mumbai for the girl to arrange a bhabhis place for you while in Delhi you have to arrange the place mostly.

Girls usually start from 2 k and most indis would claim 8-10 k for 2 as a standard? God knows who tells them the market rate to carry.

Delhi girls agree to CIM easily while Mumbai girls don't do it easily and you have to coax them into it.

Mumbai girls are open to anal once they are comfortable while Delhi girls will not agree easily.

On a general note, I find Mumbai girls more manipulative than Delhi counterparts.

Dance bars.

Mumbai has beautiful dance bars which Delhi doesn't have. Dance bar sounds cheap but the quality of girls and dance is to be seen to be believed. There are also dance bars where you can pick up the girl and screw in the room nearby for 2 k however service expectations should be minimum because they are scared of getting their lipsticks spoiled.

Safety.

Both cities are safe and easy and LE scare is as much as it is in any other city.

Girl friendly hotels an be found in mahipalpur in Delhi and Mira road in Mumbai.

Five stars in Delhi are more GF than Mumbai and key card lift operation is limited to a few hotels as Delhi remains a city of power and rarely would a hotel dare to question you.

So have fun visitors to Mumbai, it is a great city to monger..

Utd1980
12-02-14, 02:46
Hey Rahul, Kashish is no more at NL. I spoke to her and SP prem and both have their own stories. Last heard she is in hyd till 6th and from there on she will be in Delhi. I am waiting fro that business call and then I am off to Delhi on the first flight. I will let you know once she comes back to mumbai. Let me know if you have any plans form hyd and Delhi and I can try and set you up.

After trying hard to meet kashish (Thanks to LR for sharing) while I was mumbai. Finally decided to visit NL, 1 B1 F. Called up my usual SP, he showed me the lineup. Selected Raveena tall, nice figure & long lips. Everything started as usual. Had a nice chat with her. She belongs to jharkhand. After cleaning session started, she takes initiative for the service. Had a very satisfying session with her. Open to all position & everything on menu except anal.

Looks: 8/10.

Service: 9/10.

Damages: 5. 5 K.

LR Sir: Still waiting to have a session with kashish. Hope this time everything works out..

KingOfMan
12-02-14, 04:06

Spa scene.

At the same time Delhi has ber luxury spa which is the largest in india with buffet included and hand picked girls in mini skirts but your pockets need to be deep to enjoy them....LR hits a six again, good comparison covers everything.

Few more things I wanted to know?

How about clubs / pubs / other night places pick between Delhi and Mumbai?

Also how about cabby / auto directions for the hippies roaming in the night?

How is the girl hygiene factor different between 2 cities? (I somehow felt women in Delhi always care a damn about their own but wanted the guy to take a bath).

Average cost and availability of merriment / accompaniments like drinks / toys / lubricants / side's?

Can we add as much of experience as you want. It would be fun for me to know the 1st and 2nd as I am night hippie.

Regards,

Kingofman

KingOfMan
12-02-14, 04:11
Anybody been with her?

Know where she lives and what color of panties she likes?Nothing much on color of her panties, Not sure she would wear one. But she likes black dresses / black tops and occasionally be seen in Bollywood rock place on Saturday night near juhu. Never tried to buy her a drink.

Regards,

Kingofman

Sappulmo
12-02-14, 04:43

Spa scene.

NL vs gb road.

Sp scene.

Indis.

Dance bars.

Safety.

So have fun visitors to Mumbai, it is a great city to monger.Hey LR,

Great comparison between the two cities. As usual your report is precise and to the point. Thanks for the report.

CoolDuke007
12-02-14, 05:13
Hats Off to you Sir LoneRanger. You truly are the undefeated King of Mongering. Really appreciate the valuable inputs given in the most precise manner by you.

Spa scene.

NL vs gb road.

Sp scene.

Indis.

Dance bars.

Safety.

So have fun visitors to Mumbai, it is a great city to monger.

Blue Guy
12-02-14, 05:35
There was one lady SP going by the name Heena in Mira road number ending 9201. Seems her number has changed (perils of not being regular). Haven't got in touch with her since long time after I started living out of India. Last heard she had shifted to Mumbra (In Dhoble era).

I wonder if any old timer is still in touch with her. I now regularly visit India in every 1-2 months and would like to use her service again.

Thanks in advance.

RahulMistry
12-02-14, 06:16
Utd bhai I don't have any plans for travel. Ill wait for her to back & then plan something out. LR Sir has already provided reference but will PM in case of any help.

Thanks.

Rahul

Hey Rahul, Kashish is no more at NL. I spoke to her and SP prem and both have their own stories. Last heard she is in hyd till 6th and from there on she will be in Delhi. I am waiting fro that business call and then I am off to Delhi on the first flight. I will let you know once she comes back to mumbai. Let me know if you have any plans form hyd and Delhi and I can try and set you up.

Frazer14
12-02-14, 06:57
There was one lady SP going by the name Heena in Mira road number ending 9201. Seems her number has changed (perils of not being regular). Haven't got in touch with her since long time after I started living out of India. Last heard she had shifted to Mumbra (In Dhoble era).

I wonder if any old timer is still in touch with her. I now regularly visit India in every 1-2 months and would like to use her service again.

Thanks in advance.Blue guy. PM me. I have Heena s contact.

Greetings,

Jackson

EatPrayLove
12-02-14, 07:51

So have fun visitors to Mumbai, it is a great city to monger.Can't say enough about some greats on this forum and Lone is definitely one of them. This read makes my weekend trip to Mumbai all the more exciting. Cheers!

Raj1212
12-02-14, 07:59
This is a real good comparison says a lot about the taste and culture of the city and how every city has its own specialty, truly can be used in the adv of incredible India.

Spa scene.

At the same time Delhi has ber luxury spa which is the largest in india with buffet included and hand picked girls in mini skirts but your pockets need to be deep to enjoy them..

DaGentleman
12-02-14, 08:24
Good one LR. Crisp and precise as commented already.

Re your observation about 2 pops vs one. Negotiation. I have thought of it several times and have reached the following conclusion. Mumbai inde girls quote a higher amount as a base as opposed to Delhi. Its a value proposition for both the girl and the guy. They won't come down to sub 2 k or 2. 5 k cost like Delhi girls for a single pop, but instead agree to do 2 pops for twice the amount that you get charged in Delhi.

So in effect you are probably getting a pop for the same price as in Delhi. (2. 5 for one pop vs 5 k for 2 pops) But actually the girls are squeezing double the amount irrespective of whether you opt for 2 pops or 1. They take a gamble knowing that more often than not jhonny jumps at the prospect of getting 2 pops at a time. For them the standard of living in Mumbai is apparently higher. Expenses are more too I am guessing.

DG

HornyBoyForU
12-02-14, 08:58
Any updates on be spa in Chembur and the infamous spa's of powai. Been a long time since visited them. Are they still operational?

HornyBoyForU
12-02-14, 08:59
She's too cute. Looks prettttty young.

Anybody been with her?

MumbaiMan1971
12-02-14, 09:42

So have fun visitors to Mumbai, it is a great city to monger.Bro,

The FR underlines, why we respect you and call you "Sir". Valuable Information.

Thanks.

MM.

RoamingMumbai
12-02-14, 10:29
LoneRanger1976,

What a fantastic FR on Delhi / Mumbai.

Actually let me take this opportunity to thank you all who contribute here. Especially seniors like LR, HornyBoyForU, MumbaiMan1971. Sorry if missed any names. But you guys are amazing.

Anybody been with her?

Know where she lives and what color of panties she likes?Indeed would love to be with her. But still no PM (hopefully today) nor contributed enough to just take take. Getting enough anyways from here.

Watzin
12-02-14, 10:30
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were written in some sort of Abnormal Writing Style. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

RoamingMumbai
12-02-14, 10:46
Hi,

Need help. Tried to activate PM a couple of times. Can't. As soon as hit the charge button, it says 'failed' and says you need to be logged in / registered user; which I am. Funnily I'm logged out when this message displays. What could be the reason? Can someone please guide. May be making some elementary mistakes.

Bvk1980
12-02-14, 11:19
Really good info man. It is like reading comparison online before selecting city to monger. Really good one.

Spa scene.

At the same time Delhi has ber luxury spa which is the largest in india with buffet included and hand picked girls in mini skirts but your pockets need to be deep to enjoy them...

Bvk1980
12-02-14, 11:24
Does anyone know Suma Ghosh advertising on SEA? Inputs would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.Website not opening now. I heard someone named Uma in Dahishar / Mira road. Slim and wheat complexion.

Bloomberg1
12-02-14, 11:49
Hi guys,

I am travelling to Mumbai today night and would be staying in a hotel near church gate.

Can some please help me with indes whom will be available for a short time preferably speaking good English, also this is my first time to Mumbai.

I don't know Hindi and also don't want to be questioned by the receptionist.

If some one drops by Bangalore or Chennai I will surely return the favor.

I had to leave immediately today night else I would have made a post earlier.

Thanks in advance for your support.

SafetyFirst
12-02-14, 13:40
Friends I am in Mumbai for this week on business. I am absolutely clueless about the scene here. If someone can guide me I could have a great time. The hotels generally have a no female guest policy and I don't want the red light district tour as well. I am staying in vile Parle. I am running like a headless chicken at the moment.

SamRajiv76
12-02-14, 14:59
I'm new to this.

Can you help me with numbers of girls who can give LT and FS service in Mumbai.

Please ping me in my PM.

SheldonCpr99
12-02-14, 14:59
Hi bro,

Not sure about any halls being nearby but I guess Hindmata and Chitra cinema are nearby. Not sure about the number either but they advertise in MD. Very near to famous pizza place.

What a shitty MP. Not recommended.

Regards,

SABro,

Not expected from an experienced chap like you. From my experience, Parel and Dadar MPs (in their dealings and services) are as clean as Shri Anil Kapoor's chest of 1990's.

The one you are referring to is surely named after a "Rich" guy going by your cartoon character hint. I had been there in my early mongering days, thanks to my explorer ass.

I remember when I had entered this MP, girls were half asleep on the couch. Behind that, there were two massage tables with dirty and torn curtains separating them. 1 K for counter and. 5 K for HJ, 1 K for HJ -TL and 2 K for B2B. The B2B was the shittiest ever, the girl had pulled up her bra and rubbed it on to my chest for 5 nanoseconds. Over! That's B2B for you. Forget about them mounting the table and all.

I know guys who would rather climb a tree and hump a monkey than visiting these assholic places. Anyways, everyone reading this, do avoid Parel and Dadar MPs. Not the one near Kailash Lassi, the one next to HDFC ATM (it has trannies), MP in a building opposite to this ATM, the one behind the ST bus stand and not the one in the opposite lane where once you had Fire and Ice. Dadar West MPs were slightly better but why would you spend that hard earned cash at these MPs when you can have a happy meal at a spa at same or lower costs.

Should you guys still feel like getting rid of that excess cash on you, please contribute to my initiative which is called Rehabilitation home for spa girls. You can, of course, claim your deductions under 80 G.

Issued in public interest by a public spirited person.

BTW SA, I love Metallica bro. Turn the page is one of the classics.

S

SamRajiv76
12-02-14, 15:01
I'm a male ready to give FS even in LT.

Any interested girls please send me PM.

I'm waiting with eager.

SheldonCpr99
12-02-14, 15:06
Brothers,

I finally got an opportunity to go to the famous metal spa.

Total damage. 1.8 k + 1.5 k.

I'll return your favor, if you come to Europe or USA. Please advise on a local.Buddy,

At this spa, do not pay more than 1300 as counter charges irrespective of the massage type and nationality of the girl. For extras, the standard is 1 K which includes kisses, HJ, TL and fingering. For BJ, provided the girl agrees, tip her an extra 500.

Happy hunting,

Sheldon

SamRajiv76
12-02-14, 15:08
Hello sir,

I'm new to this.

Can you please help me to get a girlfriend for fun.

Can you please send me a PM.

RoamingMumbai
12-02-14, 15:32
Sorted and PM is activated.

Thanks

Hi,

Need help. Tried to activate PM a couple of times. Can't. As soon as hit the charge button, it says 'failed' and says you need to be logged in / registered user; which I am. Funnily I'm logged out when this message displays. What could be the reason? Can someone please guide. May be making some elementary mistakes.

LoneRanger1976
12-02-14, 15:41
Ready to give FS? Even in LT?

Thank god you write the second line which mentions it's girls you are looking for.

Wait buddy, lots of girls will pm you soon.

I'm a male ready to give FS even in LT.

Any interested girls please send me PM.

I'm waiting with eager.

LoneRanger1976
12-02-14, 15:45
Thanks buddy.

I will buy her a drink soon and we will have it with rock at the bottom.

Hope the bottoms rock after that.

Nothing much on color of her panties, Not sure she would wear one. But she likes black dresses / black tops and occasionally be seen in Bollywood rock place on Saturday night near juhu. Never tried to buy her a drink.

Regards,

Kingofman.

MumbaiMan1971
12-02-14, 16:12
Hi,

Need help. Tried to activate PM a couple of times. Can't. As soon as hit the charge button, it says 'failed' and says you need to be logged in / registered user; which I am. Funnily I'm logged out when this message displays. What could be the reason? Can someone please guide. May be making some elementary mistakes.Hey,

You already have PM service at this moment.

MM.

SheldonCpr99
12-02-14, 17:02
Any updates on be spa in Chembur and the infamous spa's of powai. Been a long time since visited them. Are they still operational?HB my brother,

Chembur and Powai spas are passe. Legends need to go out and find new ones.

Bandra is beautiful and a GF spa on Chimbai Road is waiting to serve you.

In addition, knowing that you are a charming soul, here is your next date:

The day spa in Marine Lines. Nice clean place and no extras offered. The owners are pretty strict and no nonsense kinda folks.

But one particular girl Miss T allowed me to squeeze her bums and cup her boobies while she massaged my chest (all hush hush). She shared her number and wishes to go to Essel World (Drinks beer too).

A cute NE (7/10, petite, soft boobs, pretty face) whom I've recommended your name for the adventure park outing. Or may your car can take a diversion to one of the resorts at far off beaches. Only time and HB will tell.

Rock it punk!

S

Dalal123
12-02-14, 17:03
Her ad (old one) appear in Bangalore Diamond spa.

Anybody been with her?

HsPuppy55
12-02-14, 17:18
Any updates on be spa in Chembur and the infamous spa's of powai. Been a long time since visited them. Are they still operational?Yes the Spas Renovar and Aura of Chembur are operational. Enjoy.

LoneRanger1976
12-02-14, 17:21
Club scene.

Delhi has Priya market in vasant vihar. Rpm, Bacchus are pick up joints and Even outside the clubs you find a lot of girls sitting available for pick up at 3-5 k. Though there are a lot of hooligans so play calm and safe.

Gurgaon has peppers which is infamous and owned by Shamsher Singh who is a half don himself.

Sahara mall gurgaon also has few pubs all have girls who you can grope and dance for 500 bucks and if You like them you can take them home for 5 k.

Mumbai has royalty, rock bottom and trilogy where you can pick up girls.

Mumbai also has juhu beach nearby and you can get a standing HJ with your feet in water for 500 bucks. That's unique service not available anywhere else in the world.

Cabbie scene.

Mumbai guys will take you to NL, ch or sps easily after 9 provided you ask the ones standing on highway or in south Mumbai.

Few have tie ups with local sps as well in places like bandra.

Delhi guys would mostly cheat you, don't trust the cabbies, max they will take you to gb road as that is the only organized sex place on Delhi but definitely not worth it.

In Delhi you will find girls on road near defence colony flyover, Preet vihar and in by lanes of cp.

Mumbai also has eunuchs freely available on roads near deserted places who wil give you bjs for 1 k if you are into it.

But they can also fool you, so be cautious and don't pay in advance.

Hygiene factor.

Surprisingly, I find Mumbai girls lacking in hygiene but only in spas while Delhi spa girls are usually flawless and smell and taste nice.

On the other hand indis in Mumbai have better hygiene than Delhi indis and are usually more fun in bed being more experimental.

Some Delhi indis are fun and clean but they usually are little more expensive in the range of 10 k plus.

Hope I have covered everything.

Keep adding guys, anyone who has more Info is welcome.

LR hits a six again, good comparison covers everything.

Few more things I wanted to know?

How about clubs / pubs / other night places pick between Delhi and Mumbai?

Also how about cabby / auto directions for the hippies roaming in the night?

How is the girl hygiene factor different between 2 cities? (I somehow felt women in Delhi always care a damn about their own but wanted the guy to take a bath).

Average cost and availability of merriment / accompaniments like drinks / toys / lubricants / side's?

Can we add as much of experience as you want. It would be fun for me to know the 1st and 2nd as I am night hippie.

Regards,

Kingofman.

HsPuppy55
12-02-14, 17:36

At the same time Delhi has ber luxury spa which is the largest in india with buffet included and hand picked girls in mini skirts but your pockets need to be deep to enjoy them. So have fun visitors to Mumbai, it is a great city to monger.As usual we have to salute the Guru and thank him for his study and wisdom. However I would like a know what he meant by " Mumbai has bath on bed which I haven't seen in Delhi. At the same time Delhi has ber luxury spa which is the largest in India with buffet included and handpicked girls in mini skirts ".

Where in Mumbai is the " bath on bed " and where in Delhi is this luxury spa with buffet and girls in Mini. Forgive me my ignorence if I have asked a stupid question.

SheldonCpr99
12-02-14, 18:54
HB my brother,

But one particular girl Miss T allowed me to squeeze her bums and cup her boobies while she massaged my chest (all hush hush). She shared her number and wishes to go to Essel World (Drinks beer too).

SApologies, please read Miss T as Miss W. Miss W of day spa sounds similar to the Governor of Goa who had recently resigned from the post.

Cheers

Arjunb0857
12-02-14, 19:16
Could you please help me with some inde contacts willing to travel to Goa for a couple of days?

Thanks

MumbaiMan1971
12-02-14, 19:18
Keep adding guys, anyone who has more Info is welcome.LR Sir have covered practically every aspect.

A few cents from my side-.

In Mumbai, if you can tap right circle of people, you can get a real chick who is not professional but she will be with you for once or twice in a month for a couple of days, for a fixed monthly expenses. The one whom I had met, she used to charge 40 K for a month to pay her EMI.

Now, those ladies are not regular and they choose their client as well. You must be able to impress her and even though you are the one who is going to pay, still, she may have an upper hand. She will meet when she is free from her schedule and you really can't have your on say.

I don't have the charm required, neither do I monger with that frequency, So its not my own experience. But I can swear about these things as I have observed it very closely.

The great mongers with charm- Raj bro, Sir LR, SC bro (I can name only a few because I don't know much about other gems in this forum), I am sure those gems must have enjoyed such monthly meets, or will enjoy in future for sure.

One must be on look out to find such ladies and referance doesn't help much in such cases as those ladies chose their own sponserer.

Just my two cents.

MM.

LoneRanger1976
12-02-14, 19:23
These arrangements are called getting a sugar daddy.

It's common in the USA.

I see it online in India as well now.

Guys, go help the poor ladies please they need daddy's love.

LR Sir have covered practically every aspect.

A few cents from my side-.

In Mumbai, if you can tap right circle of people, you can get a real chick who is not professional but she will be with you for once or twice in a month for a couple of days, for a fixed monthly expenses. The one whom I had met, she used to charge 40 K for a month to pay her EMI.

Now, those ladies are not regular and they choose their client as well. You must be able to impress her and even though you are the one who is going to pay, still, she may have an upper hand. She will meet when she is free from her schedule and you really can't have your on say.

I don't have the charm required, neither do I monger with that frequency, So its not my own experience. But I can swear about these things as I have observed it very closely.

The great mongers with charm- Raj bro, Sir LR, SC bro (I can name only a few because I don't know much about other gems in this forum), I am sure those gems must have enjoyed such monthly meets, or will enjoy in future for sure.

One must be on look out to find such ladies and referance doesn't help much in such cases as those ladies chose their own sponserer.

Just my two cents.

MM.

On The Wings
12-02-14, 19:48
Club scene.

Delhi has Priya market in vasant vihar. Rpm, Bacchus are pick up joints and Even outside the clubs you find a lot of girls sitting available for pick up at 3-5 k. Though there are a lot of hooligans so play calm and safe.

Gurgaon has Peppers.

Sahara Mall Gurgaon also has few pubs.

Cabbie scene.

Mumbai guys will take you to NL, ch or sps easily after 9 provided you ask the ones standing on highway or in south Mumbai.

Delhi guys would mostly cheat you, don't trust the cabbies, max they will take you to gb road as that is the only organized sex place on Delhi but definitely not worth it.

Hope I have covered everything.

Keep adding guys, anyone who has more Info is welcome.Thank you, dear LR. You are ISGs Johnson & Johnson and you deserve that. What a compilation of datas & infos and you have almost covered everything. Though not much details on DBs, we need not have to bother much since DBs are already at the fag end of the scene losing all its glory & lushness.

Keep going, sir. Good Job.

DickLongFellow
12-02-14, 20:21
Contacted an SP on whatsapp number ending with 062. Received this number through mail. Ad in Locanto. Pics attached of escort being offered. Any feedback on SP or escort would be appreciated.

Thanks

HornyBoyForU
12-02-14, 22:59
I think buddy I have tried the therapist you are talking about but not sure. Entire massage she kept arousing me. Finally while massaging my chest she started playing with my nipples and I got really charged and grabbed her ass and she didn't object. So got confidence and asked her to take it further which she politely declined. So thought may be next visit I'll get some more. I tried her two more times after this but all I could go through was her ass. So gave up. The owners of this place are some serious people it's very difficult to bring down the counter. In fact they don't budge at all and BTW the precious metal owners are blessing you for sure. Great going mate.

HB my brother,

Chembur and Powai spas are passe. Legends need to go out and find new ones.

Bandra is beautiful and a GF spa on Chimbai Road is waiting to serve you.

In addition, knowing that you are a charming soul, here is your next date:

The day spa in Marine Lines. Nice clean place and no extras offered. The owners are pretty strict and no nonsense kinda folks.

A cute NE (7/10, petite, soft boobs, pretty face) whom I've recommended your name for the adventure park outing. Or may your car can take a diversion to one of the resorts at far off beaches. Only time and HB will tell.

Rock it punk!

S

KingOfMan
12-03-14, 01:35
Thank you for this good info, I really find this useful and you are a gem of person sharing this. Its more fun to read experiences with FRs. It was my honor to read yours.

I remember another place in our country which I tried standing HJ / BJ that is Goa but it was not as service so this was unique find I must say. This was when EDM Fests were on beaches you brought some memories of cum. I can just imagine how you would have found about this unique service. Trust me I am not into eunuchs / katoeys. But it was fun to read I'll run away when I am too drunk to look south.

About Mumbai:

How about club escape not been there lately but I had read in forum that girls do run around in the place. I have never tried but heard 'getting in' for normal blokes is difficult in Royalty and Trilogy if you are lone / stag, white skin sometimes help / Other times foreign dress code / Other times moolah.

I asked for the cabbie cause I see loads of cabbie / autos in the night and when I work late and if I am not driving almost immediately I am asked to be taken for a ride. I usually deny it for my own safety but the number of times I have been 'tried to be pimped' is way above average. I know now its little cleaner 4-5 yrs back the autos / cabbies had stocks with them to choose then and there itself.

Once again LR it was a good read, I enjoyed reading it.

Regards,

Kingofman

Club scene.

Gurgaon has peppers which is infamous and owned by Shamsher Singh who is a half don himself.

Sahara mall gurgaon also has few pubs all have girls who you can grope and dance for 500 bucks and if You like them you can take them home for 5 k.

Mumbai also has juhu beach nearby and you can get a standing HJ with your feet in water for 500 bucks. That's unique service not available anywhere else in the world.

Cabbie scene.

Few have tie ups with local sps as well in places like bandra...

Blue Guy
12-03-14, 05:39
Buddy.

Can't PM you. You don't have PM facility.

Blue guy. PM me. I have Heena s contact.

Greetings,

Jackson

Mumbai Guy
12-03-14, 06:20
Hey buddy LR take a bow man. You are a walking encyclopedia of mongering. There is hardly anything that you don't know. What I like the most about you and also Raj1212 is that you are open, frank and accurate in sharing information.

Keep it up buddy, both you and Raj1212. You guys are doing a wonderful job. It is because of guys like you this forum is alive.

Cheers. MG.

Man In India
12-03-14, 06:49
I am told that Kashish would be back at NL after she spends some days with her family at Delhi.

Optional1
12-03-14, 07:45
Hi friends,

I am in Mumbai for a short while this afternoon. Request for some hints towards any good spa / MP with extras around the Marriott / Bandra area.

Saint Anger 86
12-03-14, 07:49
Bro,

Not expected from an experienced chap like you. From my experience, Parel and Dadar MPs (in their dealings and services) are as clean as Shri Anil Kapoor's chest of 1990's.

The one you are referring to is surely named after a "Rich" guy going by your cartoon character hint. I had been there in my early mongering days, thanks to my explorer ass.

I remember when I had entered this MP, girls were half asleep on the couch. Behind that, there were two massage tables with dirty and torn curtains separating them. 1 K for counter and. 5 K for HJ, 1 K for HJ -TL and 2 K for B2B. The B2B was the shittiest ever, the girl had pulled up her bra and rubbed it on to my chest for 5 nanoseconds. Over! That's B2B for you. Forget about them mounting the table and all.

I know guys who would rather climb a tree and hump a monkey than visiting these assholic places. Anyways, everyone reading this, do avoid Parel and Dadar MPs. Not the one near Kailash Lassi, the one next to HDFC ATM (it has trannies), MP in a building opposite to this ATM, the one behind the ST bus stand and not the one in the opposite lane where once you had Fire and Ice.Thanks a lot SC. Will keep you advice in mind.

By the way, Anil Kapoor's chest and humping monkeys was killer.

As FunkySexy rightly pointed out, you will rock as stand up comedian.

And LR bro, take a bow. Great post, very informative.

Cheers,

Saint

RoamingMumbai
12-03-14, 07:54
Kim Kardashian; just read somewhere that she is the most mentioned / searched celeb on web.

Kashish is her equivalent on ISG.

Alas someday when she is back, I shall see / meet / taste her.

Cheers

AndySutton123
12-03-14, 08:43
These arrangements are called getting a sugar daddy.

It's common in the USA.

I see it online in india as well now.

Guys, go help the poor ladies please they need daddy's love.I would be back to US in a month.

Tips please to find such ladies?

HornyBoyForU
12-03-14, 09:14
I still din't understand if no extras (The owners don't like any hanky panky) then why excite. Wasted 2 more sessions just for a little ass groping. LOL.

I think buddy I have tried the therapist you are talking about but not sure. Entire massage she kept arousing me. Finally while massaging my chest she started playing with my nipples and I got really charged and grabbed her ass and she didn't object. So got confidence and asked her to take it further which she politely declined. So thought may be next visit I'll get some more. I tried her two more times after this but all I could go through was her ass. So gave up. The owners of this place are some serious people it's very difficult to bring down the counter. In fact they don't budge at all and BTW the precious metal owners are blessing you for sure. Great going mate.

TempStories
12-03-14, 12:59
Had received the contacts from Raj. He has provided the contacts in all good intentions. So no blames to him.

In hindsight, I got the girl totally wrong on body type. Called her at a hotel. She was 15 min late. Once inside the hotel when her clothes were off, I was turned off by her body.

Face. OK, not model types which few others in the forum say she is.

Tummy. It was seriously sagging. Several folks say it is body fat. I think it is worse than a pregnant women.

Hips. Lot of fat. Only if you like fatty MILF, you will like her.

Boobs. These were the only saving grace.

Body smell. Despite taking shower, the skin had that sweaty smell.

Service. No complaints, she is submissive and keep on sucking for long time. But for the 8 k I paid for 2 hours, I think it was waste of money since I had trouble getting myself turned on. Had to switch Ftv while she was sucking me.

Somehow completed two session (one in BJ mode and other on the body) and said bye to her.

Will not repeat.

BikerLoneWolf
12-03-14, 15:05

Spa scene.

So there are equal opportunities in both cities though by personal choice I like exploring in Delhi as it's always hit and miss and girls are more beautiful and open in terms of services...Master at work, excellent analysis leading to thought evoking recommendations. Man you are on fire. Bow to you.

IcemanRaul
12-03-14, 15:33
Hey guys,

I am in Mumbai for short while. I have a few contacts with me. The thing is I have a place issue. I really need one, no hotels, etc. If you guys can give me pointers. Secondly I was looking at African Indie contacts if possible. Do PM me for the same.

Cheers,

Iceman

AmpMax
12-04-14, 01:58
Hi,

Need help. Tried to activate PM a couple of times. Can't. As soon as hit the charge button, it says 'failed' and says you need to be logged in / registered user; which I am. Funnily I'm logged out when this message displays. What could be the reason? Can someone please guide. May be making some elementary mistakes.Hi RM,

Just hit the browser refresh. Should do it. Works for me. Even this reply.

Another option- log in first before you hit reply button. Hth.

RameshLetcher2
12-04-14, 05:03
Housewife. The word itself sounds music to ears. Now they come out for two reason, one being money and other satisfaction, Came across Pihu in thane, combination of monetary needs and a unsatisfied desire. No PM [Email address deleted by Admin]

Kissing her back ; her soft boobs in hands and the tool frictioning her arse.

Both fighting wild to take control, deep passionate kisses, started mild fingering her butt hole and she was now in control and became more wild.

Continued kissing with the hand doing the job, change the positions to 69 and tasted the bud; the heat resulted in rain, wet as ever thrusted deep with the tool. Blissful.

Disclaimer: women are volatile; experience can vary.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Dennis Thomas
12-04-14, 09:28
Is Niharika from Jogeshwari, number ending with 30?

Had received the contacts from Raj. He has provided the contacts in all good intentions. So no blames to him.

In hindsight, I got the girl totally wrong on body type. Called her at a hotel. She was 15 min late. Once inside the hotel when her clothes were off, I was turned off by her body.

Face. OK, not model types which few others in the forum say she is.

Tummy. It was seriously sagging. Several folks say it is body fat. I think it is worse than a pregnant women.

Hips. Lot of fat. Only if you like fatty MILF, you will like her.

Boobs. These were the only saving grace.

Body smell. Despite taking shower, the skin had that sweaty smell.

Service. No complaints, she is submissive and keep on sucking for long time. But for the 8 k I paid for 2 hours, I think it was waste of money since I had trouble getting myself turned on. Had to switch Ftv while she was sucking me.

Somehow completed two session (one in BJ mode and other on the body) and said bye to her.

Will not repeat.

Bambaiya
12-04-14, 12:41
Hey LR Bro!

Google crawlers will faint if its scroll through your ISG report.

What an analysis and a master piece of comparison.

I would just say bowing. "[Non-English text deleted by Admin]".

Cheers!

Bambaiya.

Club scene.

Cabbie scene.

Mumbai guys will take you to NL, ch or sps easily after 9 provided you ask the ones standing on highway or in south Mumbai...EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

LoneRanger1976
12-04-14, 15:51
Google sugar daddy.

You will reach the website.

I would be back to US in a month.

Tips please to find such ladies?

SheldonCpr99
12-04-14, 16:02
Will try to keep this note short, for this one time, at least.

I joined this forum quite late, was active on other forums. But the joy of being a member here has been unparalleled.

It seems negotiating indemnity and liability clauses in acquisition transactions is going to stick with me forever.

The process started three months back and all papers are in place now. I fly to UK sometime soon for at least two years.

It goes without saying that I have loved and admired each one of you and the kickass spirit here.

LR, bro, you are the most awesome dude ever and couple of thousands have already told you that. I will always be one of the contenders for your biggest fan.

King of Man, HB, DG, Tester, Zephyr, Raj, Saint, FunkySexy, MM and all others, keep up the great work. Play safe always.

My sincere apologies to Zeph- couldn't meet you bro for a drink and apologies to MM for broken promises- couldn't find time to write the two pending FRs.

I will rarely be online here and more so, would hardly be able to contribute.

Heading to beaches before I leave.

Love,

Sheldon Cooper

Interstellar
12-04-14, 17:00
Guys,

I'm new to India and currently based in Mumbai. Would highly appreciate any good rec of MP, SP or indis. I'm clued up to Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, China and Hong Kong. I would be happy to share. Please PM me!

Thanks

Creative Art
12-04-14, 17:48
I am in chandigarh this Sunday 7th Dec, one day ahead of my scheduled meetings because direct flights to chandigarh from mumbai on Sunday are only in the morning and I can't reach in time for the meetings if I take Monday morning flight.

Thinking of booking a resort in the outskirts of chandi for Sunday. Can fellow mongers suggest a girlfriend like lady to escort from Sunday afternoon till Monday morning to create happiness for both?

Thank you so much for the leads.

CA.

Rahuls2304
12-04-14, 18:10
Guys,

Anyone knows about review of the Zeus spa of Lokhandwala?

Kayess3
12-04-14, 18:34
Folks,

Went to Powai today on work and had a couple of hours to kill.

Decided to checkout what I've read about Powai laza. In that process got to check the 2-3 MPs in the location.

No. 204 said a strict and rude no to all polite efforts.

7 Mountains. Insisted there is no cross-gender.

Finally on 1st floor "Shehed" (Hindi-English required) responded with positives. Unfortunately, rates quoted were to high. Min. 2 K for FB oil.

Took 1.5 K for dry (still high if you ask me).

What followed was disappointing. Therapists were very avg. And the massage was not much to ask for. No facilities of note. Room the size of a closet.

What's more. Absolutely no extras.

Finally, after flirting and befriending the therapist she confessed of LE activity in the mall and in the area too. Hence, everyone was answering in the negative.

So please beware.

Saving grace. After completing and actually paying off. Lady at the counter felt bad. And offered a HJ.

Same therapist took me back up and shagged me peacefully. Kissed me happily, let me feel her up and down and requested me to come again after a week.

But I was a little apprehensive after the LE news.

Girl: 5/10

Massage: 2/10

HJ: 7/10

Damage: 2 K massage + 700 HJ.

Kayess3
12-04-14, 18:45
2nd FR. Although from two weeks back.

Went to the famous are spa in Chembur and a month back to Worli too. Both were almost the same although the facility at Worli is newer.

Chem.

Was given a NE first, but on asking for extras, promptly existed and in comes Ms. India.

She was sweet and did an above avg massage and was quite easy to eventually ask for the extras.

Got all the regular moves including bum massage and hand on all nooks and crannys.

Settled for 1 K after haggling from 1.5 K. She did a decent job at polishing and didn't hurry too much. Even felt her enjoying my touches and her nips were very soft.

Girl: 7/10

Massage: 8/10

Attitude: 7/10

HJ: 8/10

Damage: 1.8 K massage + 1 K HT / TL.

Asked for someone good. Lady came in was not great. She gave an average massage and eventually didn't budge below 1.5 K for HJ + TL.

Of course, with the 1.5 HR massage costing 2. 2 K it was getting expensive, but after all the touching in the right places, needed to release, hence relented.

She however, just went straight at it. Very mechanical and lifted her top. Allowed to touch and suck. But no smooch.

Came in very little time, as she was too fast.

Girl: 6/10

Massage: 7/10

HJ: 6/10

Damage: 2. 2 K massage + 1.5 K HJ / TL.

Simba1977
12-04-14, 19:34
Hello fellow mongers,

Reaching Mumbai tomorrow. Would really like to visit NL this time. Never been there Anyone able to share contact of one of the pimps there? Kancha? Anyone? Is LE under control these days?

Cheers,

Simba

Possible
12-05-14, 01:28
I still din't understand if no extras (The owners don't like any hanky panky) then why excite. Wasted 2 more sessions just for a little ass groping. LOL.Buddy, its not waste, sometime this way one carves gems. May be you had some virgin ass check. More people trying may convert this gem into real action as she might be enjoying but could not gather courage to enter the hidden treasure.

Cheers.

Possible.

EatPrayLove
12-05-14, 04:31
Landed. Checked in. On the prowl. Initiating the sporting events with a massage! Hope to have a ball thanks to LR and a few other pals.

NKryptor
12-05-14, 04:38
Sent you a PM bro. Any help in Bangalore would be appreciated.

Landed. Checked in. On the prowl. Initiating the sporting events with a massage! Hope to have a ball thanks to LR and a few other pals.

CoolDuke007
12-05-14, 05:36
SC. Mongering once started can never be stopped by WILL once started because when Johnny Bwoy strikes even our mind goes blank. And I am sure you will keep the torch burning even in UK.

May your stay in UK bring you more and more dripping holes that you work in a formal environment during the day and play hard with all the pussies of UK in the night. Do keep posting your sexcapades from tym to tym. The forum will definitely miss you and will surely look forward to your juicy & detailed FR's from the parallel universe.

Wish you all the very best!!

Happy Mongering!!

I joined this forum quite late, was active on other forums. But the joy of being a member here has been unparalleled.

It seems negotiating indemnity and liability clauses in acquisition transactions is going to stick with me forever.

Love,

Sheldon Cooper

Tester
12-05-14, 06:14
SC bro, the Harold Robin of mumbai forum. It was pleasure to read your FRs for the core value and the fantastic description. Will miss them for sure. Till you come back. All the very best for your stint in UK, enjoy the super ladies at the lady marmalades parties, (used to be at Earls court now I think at Westminster, enjoy....Cheers!

Love,

Sheldon Cooper

MumbaiMan1971
12-05-14, 06:17
2nd FR. Although from two weeks back.

Damage: 2. 2 K massage + 1.5 K HJ / TL.Hi Bro,

Welcome to the Brotherhood.

Keep it flowing.

Good FRs.

MM.

MumbaiMan1971
12-05-14, 06:19
Buddy, its not waste, sometime this way one carves gems. May be you had some virgin ass check. More people trying may convert this gem into real action as she might be enjoying but could not gather courage to enter the hidden treasure.

Cheers.

Possible.Possible Bro,

Its very positive thinking.

MM.

MumbaiMan1971
12-05-14, 06:29

Sheldon CooperHey SC Bro.

We will miss you and your FRs for sure.

Wish you best wishes from heart. We were blessed with your presence, for very short time. I was waiting for you to become senior member and then to get in touch with you.

Anyways,

Please keep visiting the forum, whenever its possible for you.

Thanks and Take care bro.

MM.

Mumbai Guy
12-05-14, 06:30
Planning a trip to Bangkok, the mongering heaven on earth somewhere in the end of December or beginning of January. This will be my fourth trip to Thailand. The last one was about two years back. Can't forget the experience. According to me there is no better monger friendly place than Bangkok / Pattaya. This time I am alone. Trying to rope in a couple of friends. Let's see how it goes.

Cheers. MG.

SlipperyPeete
12-05-14, 07:58
Mumbai also has juhu beach nearby and you can get a standing HJ with your feet in water for 500 bucks. That's unique service not available anywhere else in the world.You get that in Chennai Marina beach too. A few them give even give a lip service. Am sure EPL can vouch for it.

Amit1401
12-05-14, 11:18
Went to the famous are spa in Chembur. R. Spa.

Good fun. With extras. Place looks decent and comfortable.

Took a session which was for 90 min. For 2.5 K.

Decent massage and service.

Girl: 8/10

Damage: 2.5 K massage + 1 K HJ.

Raj1212
12-05-14, 11:25
I had promised too meet 3 to 4 other babes in my last visit and I knew I would be able to meet all, as I know there are last minute problems and schedules in Mumbai and had experienced it in the visit before that, so now when I told the 2 babes that I had come and didn't meet them they took it very badly and started making their versions of stories, so now I have to plan a visit very soon may be 2nd week to meet Anjali and she has some good friends will have to meet her for them too. Have a big circle of friends so have to have a new good genuine faces too.

Raj

LoveHoney
12-05-14, 12:42
Hi.

Best Luck Sheldon C, being in UK, especially London would be a fun to be on selective mongering, even-though expensive.

Enjoy.

LoveHoney
12-05-14, 12:51
Dear RL.

It would be great if you could give some coordinates on Pihu. Pl get your PM activated.

Good to know Thane has some jewel.

Regards.

Sahil 62
12-05-14, 13:51
Hello mongers,

New on this page, can anyone help me with a good call girl in Mumbai.

Please do PM me.

Thanks in advance.

DeBach13
12-05-14, 14:09
Hey everyone!

This is an inquiry for a friend of mine crossing through Mumbai for a night and will be staying either in Bandra or some place close. He's a first-time visitor to the city and is interested in some action and wanted to know about possible joints where he can action. Considering he's a first time visitor to Mumbai and has no idea about the rates or the safety he needed some advice. So I thought this would be the best place to get him some info. He's staying in Mumbai for one night and is adamant to hold up in or around Bandra because he's got some important work the following morning and doesn't want to venture out too far. Can anyone help out with possible GFE hotels or reliable SPs around the area along with rates. His budget is also on the lower side so he isn't on the lookout for high end girls or hotels. Will be glad if you guys could provide your useful insight and aid.

Man In India
12-05-14, 14:58
Friend,

RTFF and you will get adequate details (see abbreviations if you do not know what is RTFF).

After this if you have any doubts, members would certainly provide details.

Hello mongers,

Please do PM me.

Thanks in advance.

Rahuls2304
12-05-14, 15:18
Went to the famous Leaf spa Bandra.

Good fun. With extras.

Took a session with Ms. Poo, totally lucky which was for 60 min. For 1299 as of Happy Hours.

Massage: 9/10

Attitude: 9/10

Damage: 1299 massage + 1 K HJ / TL.

Next time going to take a session with Ms. TT.

TC,

R

KingOfMan
12-05-14, 15:24
Folks,

Went to Powai today on work and had a couple of hours to kill.

Decided to checkout what I've read about Powai laza. In that process got to check the 2-3 MPs in the location.

No. 204 said a strict and rude no to all polite efforts.

7 Mountains. Insisted there is no cross-gender.

Finally on 1st floor "Shehed" (Hindi-English required) responded with positives. Unfortunately, rates quoted were to high. Min. 2 K for FB oil.

Took 1.5 K for dry (still high if you ask me).

What followed was disappointing. Therapists were very avg. And the massage was not much to ask for. No facilities of note. Room the size of a closet.

What's more. Absolutely no extras.

Finally, after flirting and befriending the therapist she confessed of LE activity in the mall and in the area too. Hence, everyone was answering in the negative.

So please beware..If you like PP action go on the ground floor base with a little status your head or Jhonny will be held high.

Regards,

Kingofman

SlipperyPeete
12-05-14, 16:19
Hello mongers,

Please do PM me.

Thanks in advance.Wondering how one will PM you when you do not have PM enabled. Telepathy perhaps?

KingOfMan
12-05-14, 16:22

The process started three months back and all papers are in place now. I fly to UK sometime soon for at least two years.

It goes without saying that I have loved and admired each one of you and the kickass spirit here.

LR, bro, you are the most awesome dude ever and couple of thousands have already told you that. I will always be one of the contenders for your biggest fan.

King of Man, HB, DG, Tester, Zephyr, Raj, Saint, FunkySexy, MM and all others, keep up the great work. Play safe always.

My sincere apologies to Zeph- couldn't meet you bro for a drink and apologies to MM for broken promises- couldn't find time to write the two pending FRs.It is never too late to enjoy what you like, we liked your writing and I wish you the very best of future in the cold land.

Hope Union Jack doesn't make Johnny bravo die of hunger.

Wish you get equally or rather more fun action.

Fun times ahead.

Kingofman

AmitGautam
12-05-14, 16:58
First of all, thanks to LR the great dude for sharing a good SP contact with me. Contacted her last Wednesday, tried to fix one babe, recommended highly by the SP. Was negotiating for some discs but then came the spoiler. Asked to attend a sudden meeting with one of our international offices in the western hemisphere. Started at 5 and went till 7 causing me to break the schedule with SP, promising her to visit her cache next time as I felt tired of going from Colaba to Andheri at that time. And had to finish some unfinished work as I had to run for Bhubaneswar the next day.

But johnny was itching very hard. So tried to make a quickie by visiting the last recourse. NL. Tried to hook up with the 5. 5 k Tall girl, recently being discussed about. But only one of the three 5. 5 k beauties were available and she was not of my liking. So settled for 3. 5 k. Went through the screening and settled for one and-E girl Kiran.

This girl likes fingering, urging to use two fingers holding her bum up as much as I can. With one hand busy, she asks me to rub her sweet boobs as hard as I can. Then she rides on you with lot of moaning. Was a good rider and then ended in missionary.

Only drawback was that she had a very low GFE quotient. Those who like to press melons while fingering juicy pussy will surely like her.

I again thank LR dude for the contact and will surely try the SP soon.

Any one here knows any good SP in Bhubaneswar. I will stay here for one more day.

LoneRanger1976
12-05-14, 17:56
Distances mean nothing today.

Go screw the Europeans tiger!

Bring their thongs home when you return.

If you need any help in London, do not hesitate.

ISG is international and so is our mongering web.

So screw as soon as you land and then go home.

My sincere apologies to Zeph- couldn't meet you bro for a drink and apologies to MM for broken promises- couldn't find time to write the two pending FRs.

Love,

Sheldon Cooper

Kayess3
12-05-14, 19:42
Well, off to Pune for a couple of days and was wondering if it has the same level of MP scene as Mumbai.

Not only is the body tired. Jonny has become over lazy too. Need some waking up.

Maybe should post this on the thread.

MumbaiMan1971
12-06-14, 04:28
so now I have to plan a visit very soon may be 2nd week to meet Anjali and she has some good friends will have to meet her for them too.

RajHi Bro,

Whatever may the reason be, Its good to know that you are soon visiting Mumbai.

Keep some time to meet poor fellas like me. LOL.

See yaa Soon Buddy.

MM.

SnoozyBoozy
12-06-14, 05:09
Hi Buddy,

Although you have been to BKK / Pattaya couple of times, I have posted an FR in Pattaya forum. Just thought I'll share the link. Just in case it helps.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2186-Pattaya-Reports&p=1648661#post1648661.

Happy Mongering!

Planning a trip to Bangkok, the mongering heaven on earth somewhere in the end of December or beginning of January. This will be my fourth trip to Thailand. The last one was about two years back. Can't forget the experience. According to me there is no better monger friendly place than Bangkok / Pattaya. This time I am alone. Trying to rope in a couple of friends. Let's see how it goes.

Cheers. MG.

RajivJ
12-06-14, 07:31
This place after the exit of bebo seems to be loosing its charm. Same is with their Worli branch. Though a nice place for newbie where you are sure of getting service but 1.5 for TL nd HJ is expensive.

Went to the famous are spa in Chembur. R. Spa.

Good fun. With extras. Place looks decent and comfortable.

Took a session which was for 90 min. For 2.5 K.

Damage: 2.5 K massage + 1 K HJ.

Apat5483
12-06-14, 08:24
Here comes my first FR.

This happened on last Friday.

Contacted on SP Rocky, name ending with 5047. Agreed on good quality girl and good service for 5 k, inclusive of room.

So contacted him in evening. Was asked to come near sakin naka metro. There another bearded guy by the name Manish came and met me. He assured good quality college going girl.

Then two girls came in an auto. As soon as the auto stopped he started hurrying saying hurry up here's problem with police. He didn't even allow me to think and literally pushes me in the auto and took 5 k.

When I looked at the girl, she was hardly 2 k, wearing lots of make up. Then she took me to a lodge in Ansheri. The lodge was in worst condition. The receptionist there asked foe my I'd card which I refused and 1 k for the room. As I had already paid 5 k, I had to give in.

Then we went in the room. First shocker, "[Non-English text deleted by Admin]. I was like wtf. Then I started kissing on her neck, she was reacting and literally pushing me away.

Then I removed the bra and started kissing nipples. Then again, [Non-English text deleted by Admin].

I just lost it and had to leave.

In the evening Manish called me that next time he will provide a better girl at low rates.

The above experience has really dented me. This being my first experience it was very demoralizing.

Would like the help of seniors to show me the way for at least a good beginning.

Would like to venture out soon.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

VijayMumbai
12-06-14, 08:47
After few what's apps chatting I met this girl to Kalyan station. Then proceed to hotel near by. Enjoyed two great section with her including CBJ, miss, cow girl position.

Report cart is below.

Age- 20 to 25

Look- 6/10

Figure- 7/10

Service- 6.5/10

Place- 8/10.=

Cost-5 k plus 700 for ac room 2 hrs.

Fabregas039
12-06-14, 10:42
Wnt to meet her, dnt hav PM, please let me knw where she meet.I have Pihus number. BTW, can we share. And go forward for it.

HornyBoyForU
12-06-14, 12:11
Happy Banging Brother, it was a real pleasure reading your write ups on the other forum. Din't get to see much of you here. Nonetheless I wish you find your Amy pretty soon if not then I'm sure there are lots of penny's and bernies out there. Have fun. Ciao.

King of Man, HB, DG, Tester, Zephyr, Raj, Saint, FunkySexy, MM and all others, keep up the great work. Play safe always..

Munda4545
12-06-14, 12:33
Hello,

I'm having only 24 hours in Mumbai. Due to my recent knee surgery it's hard to walk around on rough crowdy road of Mumbai.

Any suggestion fir hotel or area where I can easily get help to select a laid in comfortable environment?

Please reply so I can check ASAP.

Thanks from heart.

TopGun11
12-06-14, 12:48
After few what's apps chatting I met this girl to Kalyan station. Then proceed to hotel near by. Enjoyed two great section with her including CBJ, miss, cow girl position.

Report cart is below.

Age- 20 to 25

Look- 6/10

Figure- 7/10

Service- 6.5/10

Place- 8/10.=

Cost-5 k plus 700 for ac room 2 hrs.Possible to PM me her details?

Jiam339
12-06-14, 13:17
Its nice find, can easily go as GF. Girl next door. One Will easily enjoy company. Eagerly waiting to meet someone like her. Envy at you. .

Report cart is below.

Age- 20 to 25

Look- 6/10

Figure- 7/10

Service- 6.5/10

Place- 8/10.=

Yunus5841
12-06-14, 14:29
Thanks for nice FR.

Could you share her contact on PM.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers

Report cart is below.

Age- 20 to 25

Look- 6/10

Figure- 7/10

Service- 6.5/10

Place- 8/10.=

FreeChuck
12-06-14, 15:43

Report cart is below.

Age- 20 to 25

Look- 6/10

Figure- 7/10

Service- 6.5/10

Place- 8/10.=

Cost-5 k plus 700 for ac room 2 hrs.Can you share her detail bro. !

Mashid14
12-06-14, 16:50

Report cart is below.

Age- 20 to 25

Look- 6/10

Figure- 7/10

Service- 6.5/10

Place- 8/10.=

Cost-5 k plus 700 for ac room 2 hrs.I am activating my pm please can msg me her details.

Mashid.

Rahuls2304
12-06-14, 17:19
Guys recently LE action had happened in U*7 n spa Juhu so safely do the mongering.

Zando Tan
12-06-14, 19:37
Finally back in Mumbai and without any contacts decided to hit up a new spa since I was bored of the girls at Ren in Worli. After a bit of research on here, made my way to the Precious Metal Spa in Bandra. The place is tiny, with one room divided into 3 tiny partitions with mattresses slightly off the floor. If you're waiting for one of the partitions to become free, there is only one chair at the reception area and everyone walking on the road can see you so this place is not for the shy types. No happy hour rates on the weekend apparently and no massages cheaper than 1500 (even with happy hour discount) but having read on here first I negotiated a bit with the lady at the counter but they wanted 1800 - maybe it's getting popular so rates are going up?

Was randomly given a girl who I believe is the famous TT who has been mentioned here before, she was talking to someone thru the partitions who was yawning loudly during the first 20 minutes of the massage which was quite annoying but it did mean that girl, who turned out to be Po, then came into the partition and they started giving me a 4 handed massage without even asking. Was thinking its my lucky day and just then Po got a client and had to leave. The girls are both friendly and Po is the slightly better looking out of the two because she is skinnier but would not call either of them stunners. They both do joke around a lot and aren't as mechanical as some of the girls at Ren so this does make up for the rather budget feel of this place.

Girl: 6/10 (little chubby for my liking).

Massage: 9/10 (Very good thai massage, even carried on after the deed was done).

Attitude: 8/10.

Damage: 1. 5 K massage + 1 K HJ.

Tip: Stay away from the toilet, this spa is really is not the place to go if you need to have a shower afterwards.

AmpMax
12-06-14, 20:14
Went to the Latin gold Thai spa near the place named after a carbon allotrope. Heh heh, remember a lot of high school chemistry, thanks to a hot teacher who displayed cleavage!

I had a regular therapist here name sounds like More. We were pretty good friends, had even visited her home. She was not returning calls lately, and I feared the worst. I called spa and said, give me more, but my fears were confirmed, she had returned to LOS.

Anyways, good news was 4 new LOS therapists. Tried one, name very difficult to spell or pronounce. Was dissed to see a plump matron. Not my type, but accepted my fate- did not want to hurt her feelings.

Turned out to be a good move. Good massage, and stretching, very nice jugs and first time a noob like me was offered a Tippy Tuck homonymn followed by COB. Very nice friendly girl, probably still not familiar with Bombay offerings and prices.

Damages as usual for Latin gold at Carbon.

Wir for sure, will check all new talent, find another More hopefully.

Rahuls2304
12-07-14, 07:40
Can you PM me the correct name of spa details and location?

Went to the Latin gold Thai spa near the place named after a carbon allotrope. Heh heh, remember a lot of high school chemistry, thanks to a hot teacher who displayed cleavage!

I had a regular therapist here name sounds like More. We were pretty good friends, had even visited her home. She was not returning calls lately, and I feared the worst. I called spa and said, give me more, but my fears were confirmed, she had returned to LOS.

Anyways, good news was 4 new LOS therapists. Tried one, name very difficult to spell or pronounce. Was dissed to see a plump matron. Not my type, but accepted my fate- did not want to hurt her feelings.

Turned out to be a good move. Good massage, and stretching, very nice jugs and first time a noob like me was offered a Tippy Tuck homonymn followed by COB. Very nice friendly girl, probably still not familiar with Bombay offerings and prices.

Damages as usual for Latin gold at Carbon.

Wir for sure, will check all new talent, find another More hopefully.

MumbaiMan1971
12-07-14, 07:48
Hi all Bros.

As Jakson says - "If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else".

Then why we should not mention real names of places in FR? Why should we give hints / pointers and should not mention names?

I agree I enjoy cracking the hints, but is it really necessary?

Any thoughts??

MM.

KingOfMan
12-07-14, 08:10
Hi all Bros.

As Jakson says - "If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else".

Then why we should not mention real names of places in FR? Why should we give hints / pointers and should not mention names?

I agree I enjoy cracking the hints, but is it really necessary?

Any thoughts??

MM.For one thing its sure our average forum readers like to not to crack it and find the cookie besides eating it. If you want to mention names there is no policy please do feel free to mention them and yes I have no issues with names out.

Secondly had got a couple of requests in PM area and from what I can see they kind of want to not just know the name, the address, the location, the therapist the look the feel, well probably everything. I kinda felt its a crime to give someone the way, these are things they never would have done because of availability. Alright I am not guilt ridden.

Thirdly To make things fair and fun I kind of code them for the uninitiated ones. Go find and seek the treasure like your own. Well besides that I do mention names to people on PM if they like not that I am all secretive. I sometimes give them names also for things like secret spa, for the heck of life first time I had to find it took me bloody 2 hrs with Google maps. Cause I couldn't figure out why the heck is there no shop, later I realized well its on top of me.

Regards,

Kingofman

RockyInstinct
12-07-14, 08:26
Decided to try out a spa in Andheri which had reports of no extra's offered. I booked an Indian therapist. Once massage started, we started chit chatting and she mentioned she's seen me in some other spa in a 5*. As the conversation moved on, I asked her if she can give service to which she smiled and mentioned don't worry, you are known to me and I'll take care, what followed was an awesome bum massage and repeated stroking of Johnny. Finally she poured a lot of oil and stroked my dick while I slid my hand inside her robe and took her boobs our of her bra. Didn't allow topless but a lot of ass and boob groping. Finally cummed followed with an awesome steam and shower. I haven't a better steam anywhere, even in best of spa's.

Damage - 3. 3 k Including tips. Good part is that she never asked for tips, she said you pay me whatever you feel is OK.

Girl. She was working in a 5 star hotel spa earlier. Average looks.

Service. No topless for now, HJ only. Groping allowed.

There are other Indian girls too and hopefully they'll give service, in-fact she told me the name of another Indian staff and I told her I have taken her, these girls are so quick that the other staff was outside my room to check who I was as soon as the massage was over. I think my therapist must have told her when I was showering. This is a positive sign and I am hopeful rest of the staff will now give me service as well.

Alien1
12-07-14, 08:48

Report cart is below.

Age- 20 to 25

Look- 6/10

Figure- 7/10

Service- 6.5/10

Place- 8/10.=

Cost-5 k plus 700 for ac room 2 hrs.You don't seem to have PM facility. How do I get in touch with you. I can share other contacts. T_ime123 garmpatra par chitthi dalo.

BantaBansal
12-07-14, 10:23
Hello everyone,

Just wanted to share my experience with a SPA at Rohini near by metro stn, the name of the SPA is see**why.

The place is tiny, with one room divided into 3 tiny partitions with small clinical tables in the room.

If you're waiting for one of the rooms to become free, there is only one chair at the reception area and everyone walking in the SPA can see you, so this place is not for the shy types.

No happy hour rates on the weekend apparently and no massages cheaper than 1500 (even with happy hour discount) but having read on here first I negotiated a bit with the guy at the counter but they wanted 1500.

Was randomly given a NE girl. The Massage was more like a Tale Maalish, I Was thinking its my lucky day but it was shere KLPD as the gal said no more than HJ and that to for 2.5 K, also she said that the same is to be paid in advance, not even caring that I was dip in oil and clothes could get stains of oil if I touch them. Finally negotiated for HJ at 1 k.

Overall the toilets and the shower area were filthy, not to be repeated again.

Girl: 3/10

Massage: 4/10

Attitude: 5/10

Damage: 1.5 K massage + 1 K HJ.

Alien1
12-07-14, 11:49
Dont these Fr's look similar.

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to share my experience with a SPA at Rohini near by metro stn, the name of the SPA is see**why.

The place is tiny, with one room divided into 3 tiny partitions with small clinical tables in the room.

If you're waiting for one of the rooms to become free, there is only one chair at the reception area and everyone walking in the SPA can see you, so this place is not for the shy types.

No happy hour rates on the weekend apparently and no massages cheaper than 1500 (even with happy hour discount) but having read on here first I negotiated a bit with the guy at the counter but they wanted 1500.

Was randomly given a NE girl. The Massage was more like a Tale Maalish, I Was thinking its my lucky day but it was shere KLPD as the gal said no more than HJ and that to for 2.5 K, also she said that the same is to be paid in advance, not even caring that I was dip in oil and clothes could get stains of oil if I touch them. Finally negotiated for HJ at 1 k.

Finally back in Mumbai and without any contacts decided to hit up a new spa since I was bored of the girls at Ren in Worli. After a bit of research on here, made my way to the Precious Metal Spa in Bandra. The place is tiny, with one room divided into 3 tiny partitions with mattresses slightly off the floor. If you're waiting for one of the partitions to become free, there is only one chair at the reception area and everyone walking on the road can see you so this place is not for the shy types. No happy hour rates on the weekend apparently and no massages cheaper than 1500 (even with happy hour discount) but having read on here first I negotiated a bit with the lady at the counter but they wanted 1800 - maybe it's getting popular so rates are going up?

Was randomly given a girl who I believe is the famous TT who has been mentioned here before, she was talking to someone thru the partitions who was yawning loudly during the first 20 minutes of the massage which was quite annoying but it did mean that girl, who turned out to be Po, then came into the partition and they started giving me a 4 handed massage without even asking. Was thinking its my lucky day and just then Po got a client and had to leave. The girls are both friendly and Po is the slightly better looking out of the two because she is skinnier but would not call either of them stunners. They both do joke around a lot and aren't as mechanical as some of the girls at Ren so this does make up for the rather budget feel of this place.

Girl: 6/10 (little chubby for my liking).

Massage: 9/10 (Very good thai massage, even carried on after the deed was done).

Attitude: 8/10.

Damage: 1. 5 K massage + 1 K HJ.

Tip: Stay away from the toilet, this spa is really is not the place to go if you need to have a shower afterwards.

Rahuls2304
12-07-14, 12:36
Bro, I solved the quiz. I'm going to visit the spa soon.

Thanks buddy.

Can you PM me the correct name of spa details and location?

Member #4440
12-07-14, 13:26
How is the scene now at Thane I wanted to try after gap of many day's. Let me know from my Thane expert. I shall prefer fun at first half of day around 11.30 . Suggest me safe places.

HK Guy
12-07-14, 17:40
I see many messages asking for direction to NL.

Picture below will help. Stand in front of this orange sign board, building right side to you is 2nd bldg. With 1st and 2nd floor on it. Bldg left side to you is 1st bldg. With 1st floor on it.

HK Guy
12-07-14, 17:46
Few month back I had met Shalu at NL. 2nd bldg. 1st floor. Age 29, from west Bengal, positive attitude. 1. 7 K See attached pictures.

HK Guy
12-07-14, 17:49
I am in Mumbai for few weeks and would appreciate if any of you can guide me to hotel or private apartment where I can take non p2 p contact for 4-8 hours. Budget for hotel is not very high. Something around Rs. 2 K would help. Preferred location around worli-bandra.

Thanks for help.

Dev987
12-07-14, 18:17
I had met the same girl, Shalu in NL 2 B 1 F, about four months back. Excellent service at 1. 7 K. In fact I was bit early that day and other places were not functional. She was one of the few available as she mentioned me that she stayed on the place. Was very satisfied with her pro active service.

Few month back I had met Shalu at
NL. 2nd bldg. 1st floor. Age 29, from west Bengal, positive attitude. 1. 7 K See attached pictures.

KingOfMan
12-07-14, 18:33

Was randomly given a girl who I believe is the famous TT who has been mentioned here before, she was talking to someone thru the partitions who was yawning loudly during the first 20 minutes of the massage which was quite annoying but it did mean that girl, who turned out to be Po, then came into the partition and they started giving me a 4 handed massage without even asking. Was thinking its my lucky day and just then Po got a client and had to leave. The girls are both friendly and Po is the slightly better looking out of the two because she is skinnier but would not call either of them stunners. They both do joke around a lot and aren't as mechanical as some of the girls at Ren so this does make up for the rather budget feel of this place..As I have seen there is usually no action on this remote road. Except for Saturdays evening / late night people going crazy at nearby restaurants not seen anyone except local aunties. For the shower I had seen 2 and cabins as well on the inside. But yes I noted one thing women were really naughty.

Regards,

Kingofman

NaughtyRahul
12-07-14, 20:59
Hello friends,

This post is just to say "Hello" to all the members of ISG. I have been reading this forum from couple of months and enjoying it. I don't have any such experience as such. Since I am quite new to all this stuff. But now I would like to take few steps further. I am damn sure that you guys will help in this future journey. Once again thank you all for everything.

Naughty Rahul.

Zando Tan
12-07-14, 21:14
Errrr Banta?? If you are going to rip off a FR perhaps try changing it a little?? ;)

Hello everyone,

LoneRanger1976
12-07-14, 22:10
Went to a Thai spa in bandra east to try fresh meat.

While having booked for a Thai therapist, they sent an undercover agent who turned out to be from Manipur instead of Thailand.

Pathetic painful massage and the girl couldn't stop giggling and looking at her phone which irritated me.

Finally she pulled my undi down which gave me hopes of getting at least a good bum massage.

Turned out to be an elbow bum massage while I looked at her with puppy eyes.

Turned around and smiled at her while she massaged my stomach.

I asked her to touch below on which she giggled and called me a naughty boy and said not allowed here sir.

I took her hand and gave her my tool to play, she rubbed it a few times and again said sir not allowed.

I could have got what I wanted but I was too pissed by then.

Told her to finish massage and leave.

Reached home horny and dialled a few numbers and short listed a sp given by rocky instinct.

Took horny boy along and reached the sp den.

It was a huge place with almost 15- 20 girls and seems we were the early birds.

Chose a hot looking hour glass figured girl in green short dress.

Was Taken to a beautiful room with mirror on bed near headboard.

Ordered beer for myself and vodka for the hottie.

She sat in my lap while drinking and chain smoking and told me her life story while I removed her clothes one by one every Five minutes.

Finally she was nude when we finished our drinks.

She made me stand in the washroom and washed my dick with soap.

On the bed, gave me a tongue bath and finally a marvelous BBBJ which was completely toothless and wet.

One thing I liked was while giving BBJ she was constantly looking in my eyes and was using her hand to fondle my balls and rubbing the area between dick and balls.

Put her down and DATY followed, one of the cleanest pussies I have seen in a Long time.

However she faked an orgasm as per me as she isn't quite find of DATY I think.

Missionary started with her telling me to pound as hard as I could.

She fucked my ears with her tongue in the meanwhile (really? That's kinky).

As she had said earlier, she liked cowgirl and wrestled me down to come on top.

She suddenly squatted (yes squatted) and pounded her body like there was no tomorrow.

It was so hot seeing a girl sitting like a chicken that I came in a few minutes.

She didn't stop and mercilessly fucked herself despite me telling her to stop.

Stop She did, but got upset on why I came before her and that she truly wanted to squirt today.

I apologized for not being a gentleman and promised her a starry night soon where she will beg me to stop.

Left with a smile, a kiss and a phone number where we promised each other to keep our love alive.

Summary of the encounter was. An hourglass figure, red drunk eyes, a beautiful bbj, an awesome ass and the striptease while drinking.

Wow.

HornyBoyForU
12-07-14, 22:55
Aaahh sweet satisfaction is all I can say. FR following up Tomm.

Went to a Thai spa in bandra east to try fresh meat.

While having booked for a Thai therapist, they sent an undercover agent who turned out to be from Manipur instead of Thailand.

Pathetic painful massage and the girl couldn't stop giggling and looking at her phone which irritated me.

Finally she pulled my undi down which gave me hopes of getting at least a good bum massage.

Turned out to be an elbow bum massage while I looked at her with puppy eyes.

Turned around and smiled at her while she massaged my stomach.

I asked her to touch below on which she giggled and called me a naughty boy and said not allowed here sir.

I took her hand and gave her my tool to play, she rubbed it a few times and again said sir not allowed.

I could have got what I wanted but I was too pissed by then.

Told her to finish massage and leave.

Reached home horny and dialled a few numbers and short listed a sp given by rocky instinct....

Wr1973
12-08-14, 04:31
Loneranger.

Envy your escapades. But how much was the damage. If witnin my budget then disturb you with the SP contact. Fed up with NL.

MumbaiMan1971
12-08-14, 05:07
Summary of the encounter was. An hourglass figure, red drunk eyes, a beautiful bbj, an awesome ass and the striptease while drinking

Wow.Lone Sir,

As usual great FR.

Only missing part is the Pictures. I remember to read that the infamous "Couch" is shifted. If it was sold, it must have fetched a lot of value for the history it has been a part of. LOL.

May be picture sharing part is left for HB bro to oblige us?

Waiting Sir.

MM.

Chico Charlie 1
12-08-14, 07:37
Thanks to our wonderful admired senior LR for the contact.

Met the SP herself in a pre-arranged setup at Andheri. Morning 10 am. LOL.

She is the same one with wonderful milky breasts that LR has poetically mentioned in one of his reports. Had a lactating female after a gap of nearly 4 years. Short and petite, average service but great attitude. Probably because she was not much comfortable with me being first time with her.

Thanks a lot LR.

WIR Maybe yes.

Honourable courtesy charges 8 k.

Happy mongering.

Charlie.

Ron Kausik
12-08-14, 08:10

Report cart is below.

Age- 20 to 25

Look- 6/10

Figure- 7/10

Service- 6.5/10

Place- 8/10.=

Cost-5 k plus 700 for ac room 2 hrs.Hi dude,

Can you share that Mumbai babe you tried for 5 k.

Member #4440
12-08-14, 10:30
Friend's. . how is the scene at Thane now?

I wanted to bang in first half with Rajji.

Mavric251
12-08-14, 10:37
Hello guys,

Been on the side lines but am back in action. Would love to get some inputs as far as MP & Spa's. Have been regular at Hotel [Names in Code Deleted by Admin]Rd & The Spa at Andheri W Opp. Star Bazar. Anyways can other regular's please give some much needed inputs as far as other locations are concerned in the Western Suburbs. Do other 5*'s provide extra's which are worth trying.

Thanks in advance for your thoughtful & insightful inputs.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not foolng anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

HornyBoyForU
12-08-14, 11:15
Buddy as far as I think there is no issue. Plus at the time you are planning, I'm sure its not going to be any problem.

Friend's. . how is the scene at Thane now?

I wanted to bang in first half with Rajji.

HornyBoyForU
12-08-14, 11:17
Sorry bro no pics taken.

Lone Sir,

As usual great FR.

Only missing part is the Pictures. I remember to read that the infamous "Couch" is shifted. If it was sold, it must have fetched a lot of value for the history it has been a part of. LOL.

May be picture sharing part is left for HB bro to oblige us?

Waiting Sir.

MM.

DesiDilruba
12-08-14, 12:39
Guys recently LE action had happened in U*7 n spa Juhu so safely do the mongering.When did it happen? I am pretty regular there with all action.

Also the famous Thai was out for two weeks (went back to homeland) is also returning. That will be very disappointing in that case.

AlexMagnifique
12-08-14, 13:31
Dear all,

Is there any 5 star hotel in South Mumbai where a foreigner can have a chance to meet at the bar a girl / escort willing to continue the conversation up to the room?

I will be all alone in Mumbai during Christmas season and I would love to sample the best the city have to offer.

Any Santa on the forum willing to PM me the contact of a couple of top class independent escorts with great BJ skill?

Thanks!

SamRider84
12-08-14, 13:38

Report cart is below.

Age- 20 to 25

Look- 6/10

Figure- 7/10

Service- 6.5/10

Place- 8/10.=

Cost-5 k plus 700 for ac room 2 hrs.Please share her contact details. Your PM is not active.

HotChocolate80
12-08-14, 14:31
Did Rohini shift to Mumbai after LR moved his base?

BB, take it lightly bro; seems a wrong forum, assuming genuine FR.

Hello everyone,