PDA

View Full Version : Bombay / Mumbai

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246

AmpMax
01-29-15, 05:55
Receptionist at you spa- I tried my luck at 5 different gals at reception (3 locations) but KLPD. They look stunning that's it. Mo progress after that.

And all are nes by the way. I don't think any of them is thai. I don't think they can afford to import a thai and handle counter. She is brought in to do 'other' things. LOL.True that, bro. I have talked to the receps. All NE or Indian mainland. Haven't seen a Thai at reception at you, precious, Latin gold, any other.

DesiDilruba
01-29-15, 06:03
True that, bro. I have talked to the receps. All NE or Indian mainland. Haven't seen a Thai at reception at you, precious, Latin gold, any other.At you juhu branch, there was a local gal at reception. I used to sweet talk with her. She had fat bottom and juicy lips. She was removed a month back because she use to fraud at money collection. I heard that she, with a local therapist from same branch have opened a new spa in nearby area. There might be some possibility of better action there. I tried getting pointers to that spa but failed.

Kamsutra69
01-29-15, 08:50
I have become a fan of Tina at the Chembur spa. Not only has she the most amazing knockers and promises a happy ending but she is also really good at the massage within desi girls.

A rare combination I must say.

Happy mongering!!

VikramDhawan
01-29-15, 11:12
Missed it in the previous report.

HornyBoyForU
01-29-15, 12:34
Exactly it doesn't make any financial sense for them just for reception handling, can be a one off case if the manager is not there then any thai therapist might be sitting at the counter and someone visits so it gives the idea that the receptionist is thai.

Receptionist at you spa- I tried my luck at 5 different gals at reception (3 locations) but KLPD. They look stunning that's it. Mo progress after that.

And all are nes by the way. I don't think any of them is thai. I don't think they can afford to import a thai and handle counter. She is brought in to do 'other' things. LOL.

HornyBoyForU
01-29-15, 12:35
Totally agree, once the customers are identified as Japs, they are treated like God its personally seen by me.

Thank you HB and FunkySex for your kind words. Well been to some not all, but since I gather information for such travel I shared what I thought was comfortable to digest. Some methods are dynamic and some are purely like all be merry. For example where ever the conversation is on spot required street / pub / bar your numbers can defeat you. For places like massage parlous multiples can work out but don't expect a bargain but a premium added over and above normal for exhausting their women. By far there was only 1 bar in Singapore where I have seen more than 3 Indian Guys decide and pick but that never got into huge party with loud noise. Same is here in Mumbai, I have never seen / heard people monger in packs except for obvious private parties which I have never been to.

The only people accepted to travel and monger in packs and appreciated about it are Japs and the reason is high spend. Also to note it is difficult first 5 minutes even for host to know whether its Japs or Chinese and if you are hard observer you will find its always a smooth operator within the group who reassures the host / waiter / manager about how 'his generosity in the matter will bring benefit to his business'.

As for blame on our ancestors well that isn't going to change much except giving a feeling that you are vulnerable to spend and lose more on happiness like the above example of Japanese.

Regards,

Kingofman.

HornyBoyForU
01-29-15, 12:44
Off late suddenly have started having this craving for Indian therapists, which has led me to a spa previously mentioned in the area of the famous you spa. I had been there a couple of times earlier which resulted in one KLPD (Exorbitant Prices) and other a lovely experience. But the best part is once the financial negotiation is done then its pure bliss, the clothes go off in a jiffy, DFK, fingering to your hearts content followed by a fountain of juices. Its made me visit 2 more times. But each time its made my pocket lighter. One has to negotiate real hard otherwise the amount they ask for is not even funny. No lookers though but they make it up in the services for the lack of beauty. Next target Z spa mentioned by KOM (If I'll be able to find it) . Until then keep banging.

Wilsome
01-29-15, 14:01
Places easier to find action: (information is old as field visit was before ISG days).

1. Kathmandu (Thamel is notoriously easy).

YYou don't have PM and rest I should not write more as this is Bombay / Mumbai forum. I am not wiki for everything and nothing beats the action on the street and ISG Forum.

Regards,

Kingofman.Thanks for this effort.

I have try to use my debit card for activation of PM service but it fail.

MoodyWoody
01-29-15, 15:21
Yeah what you guys say makes sense, though she spoke to them in a language which the Thai girls understood. Maybe that's another trick.

Exactly it doesn't make any financial sense for them just for reception handling, can be a one off case if the manager is not there then any thai therapist might be sitting at the counter and someone visits so it gives the idea that the receptionist is thai.

Rahuls2304
01-29-15, 16:43
Receptionist was babe you know, I had her bo but righty now it is switch off.

At you juhu branch, there was a local gal at reception. I used to sweet talk with her. She had fat bottom and juicy lips. She was removed a month back because she use to fraud at money collection. I heard that she, with a local therapist from same branch have opened a new spa in nearby area. There might be some possibility of better action there. I tried getting pointers to that spa but failed..

LoneRanger1976
01-29-15, 17:35
Yest, got driven again to the erotic massage girl and moved few steps further.

Problem with good finds is that too much money goes into curating the masterpieces.

Told her to do her magic.

Another fantastic super erotic massage followed which completely made me forget the extras.

I was trembling when she finished her magic as I had goose bumps all over my body.

Super slow and super sweet she is with wandering fingers and innocent eyes.

Anyway, today felt horny again and returned to the HJ expert at GL.

Those lovely lips had kept me mesmerized last week and I asked her to give a BJ today.

She hit me hard and sunk her nails into my thighs.

Said you don't give money and I only give HJ.

Reminder her of the beautiful dinner I had planned for her this week at a Thai restaurant and she melted looking at the love in my.

Eyes.

Reluctantly, after I had cleaned my dick three times in front of her, she gathered her courage to take it in her mouth.

Kept using her super soft lips on the head only until I pinched her ass and asked to go further.

She massages my prostrate with dick in her mouth but I could make out she was a novice at BBBJ.

She must have hit me thrice during the BBBJ as I was taking time.

Finally erupted in her mouth and she moved like a cricketer avoiding a bouncer after the first spurt.

Kept rubbing it till I begged her to stop.

I showed my anger for not allowing CIM and she brought her lovely lips next to mine and said baby why don't you taste how it feels.

Ha ha ha.

I excused myself and said it's all right don't worry.

Took a bath and left.

Choice to be made tomorrow is, Is a BBBJ better or a super erotic massage.

I would still choose the super erotic one.

Goosebumps again.

God is kind.

Cheers

Archetype
01-29-15, 19:05
Guys,

Has anyone done Heena (cell ending 987), a NE chick. She used to be in SP Mahender's stable. Any feedback would be appreciated.

ShyGuy69
01-29-15, 20:18
Hi all,

A lot of PMs asking for Thai spa names. So thought will make few things simpler for the new starters.

Let me make it simple for you. Go to any Thai Spa. Insist on a Thai masseuse. Extras assured. (If no Thai masseuse allotted, don't take the therapy as most Indians don't give extras) Once you like a Thai and repeat, the quantity and quality of extras improve. Cost you'll have to negotiate. Pl understand their single purpose in this country is to make money. And they are hard to bargain with. One will have to let go of extras sometimes to bargain better. Not every time (especially the first time) one is lucky. But we all have gone through trial and error method. Pl also understand the regulars get better service and even if we gave you the name of the therapist, not necessarily you will get the same service. It's natural; repeat, grow a bond and they keep getting better and better.

Hope this is useful.

CheersWent to everyone's favorite golden plant appendage and asked for a Thai. Got allotted a fat and quite pain girl so reconciled to a plain massage. Later she started playing with my balls and asked if I wanted a HJ. Thought what the hell will keep eyes shut and imagine a hot girl, and said yes. After some minutes of cock pulling she went out for a min and brought back this cracker of a hot chic along. She said you give her 500 and you can play with her tits. Said yes and she had her top off in a jiffy. Lovely big round boobs and perky br9 wn nips. So hot. She even put her hands on my balls while the fat one continued pulling my dick. Came after 20 minutes of this.

2nd chick said her name was apple or something. Can someone verify?

Total damage 1. 3+1. 5 (counter + extra).

Will definitely return for the 2nd chick.

Cheers and stay safe.

Surya1704
01-29-15, 21:11
Hi,

Can you PM me Priya's number.

Hey guys,

Met with Priya yesterday, thanks to Joshua's help.

Had fixed up last week, was not able to make it so moved it to this week. Had earlier fixed for 6.5 k (2 pops) + 1.5 hotel charges.

Yesterday, she proposed 7.5 k with private place, I tend to prefer private places so opted. Met in Lkndwala, clean flat.

Had seen her pics, she is way slimmer than the pics. The act was pleasurable, review follows:

Body: Petite, small but pretty boobs, gorgeous Hair.

Personality: Fluent English, pleasant to chat up with.

Act: Good BBJ, scene 1 in missionary, scene 2 in doggy and climaxed BJ.

Will Repeat: For sure.

Damages: 7.5 (2 pops) including place.

Met at Raj SP's place, so got introduced and then he shared some nice stuff to try.

Cheers,

Vik===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

HornyBoyForU
01-29-15, 22:28
Ahhhh I was going to call you up today felt like going for a massage. Keen to try out the stuff at GL but something came up so din't. Will go somewhere tomm. Seems like the new import is quite good.

Problem with good finds is that too much money goes into curating the masterpieces.

Told her to do her magic.

Another fantastic super erotic massage followed which completely made me forget the extras.

I was trembling when she finished her magic as I had goose bumps all over my body.

Super slow and super sweet she is with wandering fingers and innocent eyes.

Anyway, today felt horny again and retuned to the HJ expert at GL.

Those lovely lips had kept me mesmerised last week and I asked her to give a BJ today.

She hit me hard and sunk her nails into my thighs.

Said you don't give money and I only give HJ.

Reminder her of the beautiful dinner I had planned for her this week at a Thai restaurant and she melted looking at the love in my.

Eyes.

Reluctantly, after I had cleaned my dick three times in front of her, she gathered her courage to take it in her mouth.

Kept using her super soft lips on the head only until I pinched her ass and asked to go further.

She massages my prostrate with dick in her mouth but I could make out she was a novice at BBBJ.

She must have hit me thrice during the BBBJ as I was taking time.

Finally erupted in her mouth and she moved like a cricketer avoiding a bouncer after the first spurt.

Kept rubbing it till I begged her to stop.

I showed my anger for not allowing CIM and she brought her lovely lips next to mine and said baby why don't you taste how it feels.

Ha ha ha.

I excused myself and said it's Alrite don't worry.

Took a bath and left.

Choice to be made tomorrow is, Is a BBBJ better or a super erotic massage.

Goosebumps again.

God is kind.

Cheers.

Rahuls2304
01-30-15, 03:44
Nice FR finally you got 4 hands but don't pay there tip more than 1. 5 k to any therapist from the mention spa.

Went to everyone's favorite golden plant appendage and asked for a Thai. Got allotted a fat and quite pain girl so reconciled to a plain massage. Later she started playing with my balls and asked if I wanted a HJ. Thought what the hell will keep eyes shut and imagine a hot girl, and said yes. After some minutes of cock pulling she went out for a min and brought back this cracker of a hot chic along. She said you give her 500 and you can play with her tits. Said yes and she had her top off in a jiffy. Lovely big round boobs and perky br9 wn nips. So hot. She even put her hands on my balls while the fat one continued pulling my dick. Came after 20 minutes of this.

2nd chick said her name was apple or something. Can someone verify?

Total damage 1. 3+1. 5 (counter + extra).

Will definitely return for the 2nd chick.

Cheers and stay safe..

TenInchIndian
01-30-15, 07:31
Dear all,

Here's wishing you guys a Happy New year and great mongering in 2015. Here's's a quick FR before I take off.

As a part of kicking off my new year with some TLC, went to get a nice massage at Ren Chembur, and had a great time.

This time thought repeating the lady will have better impact and it did. Spent a little more but the following was amazing.

- Massage was above average since taken for 90 minutes, so no rush.

- The steam and bath leisurely.

- Services availed included kissing, touching, TL, sucking, fingering, DATY & finally a relaxed HJ. And even made her moan and cum. She was so wet I tell you. Must've been the New Year fever.

Massage: 7.5/10

Extras: 8/10

Damages: 2. 3 K for 90 minutes + 2 K for extra extras.Who was the chick? Ms.T?

TenInchIndian
01-30-15, 07:38
Aloha,

I've been to this Dukes place twice already. Tried the "very famous" Vi and the not-so-famous Fi.

I don't know why Vi is so famous; she is fat, has very saggy boobs, and stinks somewhat.

Fi was my very first "mongering" experience, and she was too much fun. She allowed DFK and even fingering (even Vi allowed fingering, but DFK a strict no-no).

I think they just show off about the DFK so as to not scare the customer into believing that they kiss every person that comes knocking at their door (pun intended) .

But the place is strictly okay. As someone mentioned earlier, the walls of the room don't go to the ceiling, so it is not soundproof. You hear the giggles and moans of the other men, which is a fairly big turnoff. And the bed is leathery and soggy when you sleep on it, which is again a turn-off.

The choice of girls is strictly okay. A girl called Ru was eyeing me the last time I went there, so might try her the next time. By the way, she is the only un-married one in the entire MP, so.

Aloha

TenInchIndian
01-30-15, 07:42
Aloha,

I went there a long time back, when I had some work in the suburbs. Did not chose a girl this time. They just allocated me one randomly (or was it)?

I don't remember her exact name, but it started with an "A" for sure. She gave a fantastic massage, but no hints of extras from her end.

In a desperate attempt to get her attention, I tore the string of my thong-why disposable, and when she asked me to turn, pop came out the weasel. She immediately started going out and asked me to wear another pair. Fuck that, I thought.

I had taken the oil massage, so it was over within 60 min. I am planning to visit this place again. Don't know which girl to choose. I don't require anything fancy, but really want a "DATY" experience with one of these chicks. Let's see. I've heard good things about Pra, Pre, and Ru. Let's try them. Will come back with detailed FRs soon enough.

Aloha

JammyG
01-30-15, 13:43
Hi All,

This is around a month old when I had visited the Thai spa at Juhu, most of them know which one I am referring to. This reference was given by some seniors here and I thank each and every one who had given this information. Very cute chick at the reception and she says thai chicks only if you pay full amount. For deal / vouchers, you don't get a choice, hilarious! Anyways, got a local chick and man she was super hot. Good assets, married and nice to look at. She started the massage it was average and the worst part is only curtains. She started opening up as the conversations started to increase. The room was the last one provided and to be honest this place is too small and hate such small rooms. Even the shower is not attached .

Slowly she started to show signs and then she is like, who does not want to earn money and blab la. She was very clear that every massage girl wants to make money. HJ and top access was on offer and HJ was mechanical and gave access to her top and bottom too. Just rubbed her pussy too but she could not take it and says that she can meet outside too, I was there only for a short time and hence could not meet her again. Sucked her 38 C like crazy and she was all high and then rubbed her bottom while she was busy getting my juices out. A nice experience at least, not a sad one for sure and you are treated very well for sure. Massage lovers may not enjoy but extra lovers will enjoy for sure. BTW, in that small cabin, you can hardly do anything. The cabin is very sad, at least the one I got.

WIR- would prefer new faces, don't wish to repeat.

Damage: 1 k coupon and 700 tip (HJ plus top access).

Attitude- 8/10.

Looks- 8/10.

HornyBoyForU
01-30-15, 13:45
Guys quick help needed, anyone knows of any sp or indie with place and good ref in Andheri lokhandwala area. It's kinda urgent, kindly pm me will appreacite the help.

JammyG
01-30-15, 14:41
Your too good with your writing skills bro. Super stuff. Unmatchable. Your terrific with your FR's speechless!

It is the time of the year when appraisals happen and rewards are distributed.

It was one of the days when I felt like rewarding and pampering myself.

The cum collector girl was calling me again, so booked an early evening with her though I wanted to go to my new find in another spa who does the most erotic massage on the planet.

Went to the cum collector, had a great session where she again proved that Thai girls have skills as the cum went berserk.

Came out but something was missing.

Walked in to meet the new find, and had a massage better than the last time.

Today one stroke from toe to bum was about 90 seconds and went right inside the disposable coming back with a magic nail touch.

The way she lingers at the love points makes me feel that she enjoy teasing me.

My whole body was at her mercy and her long and slow strokes make you feel helpless because she juices your whole body with those lovely hands.

It was heaven, something which makes you forget about extras as you don't need them anymore.

Today she was bolder, and slower and more sensuous than ever.

I think I will fall in love with this one soon.

Asked her for coffee outside, she said not today sir sheepishly.

Think she needs more trust before she comes out to sit on the infamous sofa.

Th eroticism made me almost numb.

In that glory, was walking to my house and crossed the spa about which I heard that there were new arrivals.

Couldn't resist the temptation and entered the third session at a very late hour.

My bad luck the girl who came was a third time repeat for me and none other was available.

Thought of helping Thai economy as those guys are in trouble.

45 minutes of massage and she asks me for 3 k for HJ.

Immediately felt like revolting against Thailand but then spanked her ass and told her to think Of the mighty god before quoting numbers.

Told her to please me and that I will only give 500 if I like her skills today.

She jumped off the floor and looked at me like I was from Mars.

5 minutes of talks and she was giving me a hesitant bum massage.

Taught her the skill and soon she was up and running like a winner.

Gave a slow sensual HJ and giggled when my finger entered her asshole.

Came soon and she lovingly asked me to hire her in my upcoming spa.

Ya that's what I told her.

Paid 500 and took a shower while she told me about how to manage a spa and how to get Thai ladies imported.

Wasn't in too much of mood so kissed her good bye and squeezed her ass to leave it red for her to remember in the night.

Dead tired, fell on my bed and writing this.

Hornyboy 4 you, your boom boom cutie took 500 today, next time pay her half.

Don't tell anyone she said.

LOL I am sure it will remain secret on ISG.

Ha ha ha.

Sanjay45
01-30-15, 15:02
Hi,

Can anybody please give some details of the location of the Mudra bar, Sanpada.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Sanjay

RoamingMumbai
01-30-15, 15:37
Tried the Spa opposite Star Bazar. Nothing to write about. Extras available, but the place, the masseuse, the service is absolutely below average. Avoid.

Cheers

Thrusting Rod
01-30-15, 15:57
Guys quick help needed, anyone knows of any sp or indie with place and good ref in Andheri lokhandwala area. It's kinda urgent, kindly pm me will appreacite the help.Check PM. Many Indy's here. But, they are not exactly working girls. They need cash to get by. Hence, if you want the real good stuff, it will not be an apartment for the first time. It will always be a Hotel & depending upon your chemistry, a apartment later.

TR

LoneRanger1976
01-30-15, 16:59
She Cums soon if you hole her legs high and thrust deep with very slow movements.

Hope she is still oozing milk drops.

Missed it in the previous report.

BlueBond1978
01-30-15, 17:12
Aloha,

I went there a long time back, when I had some work in the suburbs. Did not chose a girl this time. They just allocated me one randomly (or was it)?

I don't remember her exact name, but it started with an "A" for sure. She gave a fantastic massage, but no hints of extras from her end.

In a desperate attempt to get her attention, I tore the string of my thong-why disposable, and when she asked me to turn, pop came out the weasel. She immediately started going out and asked me to wear another pair. Fuck that, I thought.

I had taken the oil massage, so it was over within 60 min. I am planning to visit this place again. Don't know which girl to choose. I don't require anything fancy, but really want a "DATY" experience with one of these chicks. Let's see. I've heard good things about Pra, Pre, and Ru. Let's try them. Will come back with detailed FRs soon enough.

AlohaHad similar exp with Madhavi this week though I read she also gives. You must have got Alisha. Ya Pre and Pra are gud. Have tried them.

CanonPrinter
01-30-15, 17:54
Bro,

Mind to share details about Riya threesome!

Shall reciprocate with indie contact of mine.

Thanks in advance.

Rahuls2304
01-30-15, 18:08
Hey bro wazza,

I am writing this FR for the last time before leaving to the states, as today I was at home wanted to have some action, one of my friend suggested me that one girl from reputed call centre provides FS, got her number and called up and sweet voice started speaking, while speaking I guessed that she is from a good family, fixed up the appointment for 2 hours, she met at Andheri J. Be nagar, man what a girl, beautiful face with nice figure, then we both moved to Bandra as she knew the safe place, gone to candies, chatted for few hours and then gone to destination, place is safe near to the famous hospital, no risk, we both started with DFK on which both of them were dominating, man she is a good kisser, removed her all clothes started sucking her melons of size 8 C, I was like in heavec, licking her pussy, which was clean, we both took the shower, while taking the shower to on the 1st shot in stand one, did it for 15 minutes and enjoying the bath also after that Johnny released, we both came ate pizza again she took the Johnny in her mouth what a BJ, started with missionary, 10 minutes again position changes, again she was giving BJ, again did the doggy and released, she removed the condy and showed how much I released, bit chit chat both were bored but Johnny wants more love and her pussy also like my dick , 3rd shot started, banged her on a chair, finally released totally, final packet used then we chit chatted, she told her about her family, girl from Rajasthan, alone earner and she is doing for the wages, professional working in call center. Drop her at Andheri station she told that she will come for trekking as mine and her choice is same hahaha Dreaming the FS on the greenary's.

Total: 7.5 k with place for 2 and half hours of 3 shots worth.

Happy mongering.

Rahul S

Hummer01
01-30-15, 18:27
Hello Mumbai- I am planning a visit to a dance bar in panvel area- any specific Info will be highly appreciated.

Jithinkpn
01-30-15, 18:38
Hi all,

I am from south India, visiting Mumbai for a weekend this month. It's been a hectic few months so looking to unwind. Planning on booking a nice hotel in any part of Mumbai. Looking for an Indie within budget of 5-10 K. Prefer good attitude more than great look. Would appreciate PM from seniors and other members of the forum.

AndPran
01-30-15, 20:38
Any review on Sania thane and Natasha from SEA? FR, charges, are they worth trying? Pic looks interesting help need will be in Mumbai next week.

KingOfMan
01-31-15, 00:50

..................choice to be made tomorrow is, Is a BBBJ better or a super erotic massage.

Goosebumps again.

God is kind.

Cheers.Cheers to erotica and I see your 1 k posts and I cannot help but ask: What music plays in your mind with a erotica massage? God bless you and may he be kinder to you and all at ISG.

My fav one is Erotica-Madonna.

Regards,

Kingofman.

Zephyer
01-31-15, 07:48
Any review on Sania thane and Natasha from SEA? FR, charges, are they worth trying? Pic looks interesting help need will be in Mumbai next week.Natasha. From new mumbai. She is now in her late 30's and with saggy top and not so cooerative attitude.

Sania. Also goes by the names heena / pooja. Is form kalyan and calls you for an incall in the lodge / hotel in thane. Slightly overpriced for the services she offers. A bit mechanical at times.

DesiDilruba
01-31-15, 08:39
Went to you know (ju) hu. With mi2.

I was there late evening. She told me police came in the evening to check. When I went there was no customwr. And owner was there.

LE is getting active on spa s now. Or is our sharing here is giving pointers to them about booming places. They go there to have their cut for sure. Its never about cleaning up.

Traceur
01-31-15, 08:54
Hey guys,

What do you guys talk about with the masseuse during the massage. I have a fixed bag of questions which runs dry half way into the massage.

With indis there is always something going on which leads the conversation forward. But during a massage am like " WTF, what do I say now ".

There are some MVPs here who have managed to score purely based on their charms. So come on guys lets share what you guys talk about.

Bullion
01-31-15, 09:13
With the Thais, India is a great conversation builder.

Heya guys,

What do you guys talk about with the masseuse during the massage. I have a fixed bag of questions which runs dry half way into the massage.

With indis there is always somethin going on which leads the conversation forward. But during a massage am like " WTF, what do I say now ".

There are some MVPs here who have managed to score purely based on their charms. So cmon guys lets share what you guys talk about.

MoodyWoody
01-31-15, 09:38
Young senior stud, your FRs will be missed. You charmed and conquered. Make the most in States. Keep us posted.

Hey bro, wazza.

I am writing this FR for the last time before leaving to the states, as today I was at home wanted to have some action, one of my friend suggested me that one girl from reputed call centre provides FS, got her number and called up and sweet voice started speaking, while speaking I guessed that she is from a good family, fixed up the appointment for 2 hours, she met at andheri J. Be nagar, man what a girl, beautiful face with nice figure, then we both moved to bandra as she knew the safe place, gone to candies, chatted for few hours and then gone to destination, place is safe near to the famous hospital, no risk, we both started with DFK on which both of them were dominating, man she is a good kisser, removed her all clothes started sucking her melons of size 8 C, I was like in heavec, licking her pussy, which was clean, we both took the shower, while taking the shower to on the 1st shot in stand one, did it for 15 minutes and enjoying the bath also after that Johnny released, we both came ate pizza again she took the Johnny in her mouth what a BJ, started with missonery, 10 minutes again position changes, again she was giving BJ, again did the doggy and released, she removed the condy and showed how much I released, hahaha bit chit chated both were bored but Johnny wants more love and her pussy also like my dick hahaha, 3rd shot started, banged her on a chair, finally released totally, final packet used then we chit chatted, she told her about her family, girl from rajasthan, alone earner and she is doing for the wages, professionalist working in call centre. Drop her at andheri station she told that she will come for trekking as mine and her choice is same hahaha Dreaming the FS on the greenary's.

Total: 7. 5 k with place for 2 and half hours of 3 shots worth.

Happy mongering.

Rahul S.

HornyBoyForU
01-31-15, 09:46
I had requested for some contacts in Andheri Lokhandwala, but by the time all the responses were there I was already done with my deeds and happily proceeded for my family commitments. Out of everyone who sent PM's (Thanks to all of them) a special thanks to ThrustingRod (The yellow pages for contacts) I had received it a tad bit late but nonetheless they shall be tried mostly over this weekend or the coming week.

So with no options, KOM came to the rescue with his new find the Z spa, I must say KOM its a nice find, I enter and the cuties at the reception ganged up on me "Sir what would you like to try and the offers etc, I chose the aroma for 60 minutes but the bustier cutie said " Sir 40% off on 90 minutes and am sure you won't be disappointed " . I was like what the hell make it 90 but please send a nice therapist and she assured me the same, headed to the room, nice clean setup with good space, in comes the therapist who seemed in her 40's I think, but the number of tattoos and the kohl in her eyes gave her the most sluttiest look. Couldn't make out if she's from LOS or NE, just couldn't understand her accent but LUST has no language, and all I can say is it was pure bliss for the next 90 minutes, came out chatted with the cuties for a bit had green tea, there was an Indian therapist sitting there who was kinda cute, told myself next is going to be her. Left a very happy man. Johny still wasn't satisfied and with no banging contacts headed to my regular spa and chose the regular. The moment she enters and see me the clothes vanished within a snap of a finger. Again it was pure bliss for the next 60 minutes, had nice steam then shower and left a very happy man.

Damages - 6.3k incl.s of both the massages and both the extras

I think I've had my quota for spa's satisfied for sometime, will indulge in indie's now. But I always say that to myself and end up in spa's. LOL.

P. S. Z spa is KOM (KingOfMan) ' s find so please ask him.

Thanks once again ThrustingRod.

LR tried your no. But seems it wasn't working.

Cool Spirit
01-31-15, 10:17
Hi guys,

Spent time searching for the Z spa. No luck.

Please help with directions. Name - is it listed on JD.

PM is not getting activated as AMEX is not being accepted.

Need help.

I had requested for some contacts in Andheri Lokhandwala, but by the time all the responses were there I was already done with my deeds and happily proceeded for my family commitments. Out of everyone who sent PM's (Thanks to all of them) a special thanks to ThrustingRod (The yellow pages for contacts) I had received it a tad bit late but nonetheless they shall be tried mostly over this weekend or the coming week.

So with no options, KOM came to the rescue with his new find the Z spa, I must say KOM its a nice find, I enter and the cuties at the reception ganged up on me "Sir what would you like to try and the offers etc, I chose the aroma for 60 minutes but the bustier cutie said " Sir 40% off on 90 minutes and am sure you won't be disappointed " . I was like what the hell make it 90 but please send a nice therapist and she assured me the same, headed to the room, nice clean setup with good space, in comes the therapist who seemed in her 40's I think, but the number of tattoos and the kohl in her eyes gave her the most sluttiest look. Couldn't make out if she's from LOS or NE, just couldn't understand her accent but LUST has no language, and all I can say is it was pure bliss for the next 90 minutes, came out chatted with the cuties for a bit had green tea, there was an Indian therapist sitting there who was kinda cute, told myself next is going to be her. Left a very happy man..

Blr Hot Rod
01-31-15, 10:21
Hi folks,

I will be visiting Mumbai next week and I need help from fellow pals to share contact with me, I am an infrequent monger and of late work has made me pass the urge, this time I am lucky to take the plunge after a very long time, will be staying near Andheri East, would prefer incall at a near by place as I don't know whether my hotel is girl friendly or not. Look forward help from experts of Mumbai.

Cheers,

BHR

Bhuppi1111
01-31-15, 10:28
Visited popular Thai Spa on Last Tuesday. Checked with counter guy over phone and took 12:30 PM slot.

Aroma Therapy taken for 60 Mints Thai girl. Could not understand the name. She having big front teeth and gap in between.

Seniors can identify her.

Got Nice massage and finally HJ with Top Less.

1500 + 1500.

The Real Devil
01-31-15, 10:30
Hello Mumbai- I am planning a visit to a dance bar in panvel area- any specific Info will be highly appreciated.There are around 10-12 bars in Panvel (Kon gaon area).

Some of the good ones are break less, crazy boys, times & night riders.

Short time pick up is not available but you can fix a deal for full night with the girls there.

Rahuls2304
01-31-15, 14:01
Our sharing are getting pointer for the police, do safe mongering Buddies,

I was there late evening. She told me police came in the evening to check. When I went there was no customwr. And owner was there.

LE is getting active on spa s now. Or is our sharing here is giving pointers to them about booming places. They go there to have their cut for sure. Its never about cleaning up.

BlueBond1978
01-31-15, 14:16
If anyone thought there could be a spa database, well here's one. Try www.ziffi.com . Gives listing of all spas and also lets you book apts.

Enjoy

The Real Devil
01-31-15, 15:55
Our sharings are getting pointer for the police, do safe mongering Buddies...Cops already have info all activities in their area. I'm sure they don't need to get leads from online forums.

Rahuls2304
01-31-15, 17:30
Once the gift received by them then tehy are silent

Cops already have info all activities in their area. I'm sure they don't need to get leads from online forums..

Traceur
01-31-15, 18:17
I have become a fan of Tina at the Chembur spa. Not only has she the most amazing knockers and promises a happy ending but she is also really good at the massage within desi girls.

A rare combination I must say.

Happy mongering!!True that. Un real to see such knockers on such a petite girl.

VBJ999
01-31-15, 18:30
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were written in some sort of Abnormal Writing Style. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Hummer01
01-31-15, 18:31
Thanks buddy for providing the inputs- I will definitely share the details soon.

There are around 10-12 bars in Panvel (Kon gaon area).

Short time pick up is not available but you can fix a deal for full night with the girls there.

Ferios
01-31-15, 18:35
Hey guys,

I'm new here. I'm looking for high class escort in Mumbai. But when I checked photos mostly ugly, chubby or hairy girls. I don't want to just get laid, I'm looking for really hot Indian girl for my desire. Anyone has that kind of information? PM is available.

Thank you

Traceur
01-31-15, 18:35
Now this discussion can get lengthy but I was reading one of the ISG forum stalwarts outside India and liked his opinion on the mongering economy. I am in favor of trying each once but to pick one first would be a personal choice. Certain personal choices maybe also deciding factor like some people just need that ease of quick sight to bed, or someone just needs a PSE, some people just need other frills like cheap food and beer or others may want to gamble as well. I am stating the above to give you more ideas not that its not known.

Mongering markets can be segregated like financial markets. Primary markets are usually where mongers can hunt while secondary market are like specialist hunting locations where the feed is brought in. In either of them local freebies are available but that discussion is reserved for non P4 P play which is easy in secondary markets. Occasionally you have an elite playground also open for travel. But mongering cost in the elite might still kill you, like for example Russia / Japan flight and stay cost on economy and bargain you can still get it in your stated budget with planning. Mongering there well its simply an experience. Also a word of advice if you look like Indians you will never be all able to hunt in packs except for certain locations like Singapore...Bang on dude!

Was in Russia a few years back. Craziest place you can have a guys trip to.

And its not that expensive. The recent crash kinda helping you out there.

Rahuls2304
01-31-15, 19:40
Bro, it's a name of Greek god meaning as shine or sky

Hi guys,

Spent time searching for the Z spa. No luck.

Please help with directions. Name - is it listed on JD.

PM is not getting activated as AMEX is not being accepted.

Need help..

Raj1212
01-31-15, 21:56
Had a awesome Saturday in Mumbai, had not planned and what was planned went all wrong but at the end I was more than a satisfied man, but felt bad for my ISG partner, too tired to write more detailed FR will follow tomorrow. But this new combination is deadly.

Gamer030
01-31-15, 22:29
Hi folks,

My first review on spa's visited of late. Went to the juhu spa based in the star hotel and had a nice deep tissue massage. Nice clean facility. The masseur was nice with firm body and started asking things like is it your first visit etc. Conversations went on and then she started giving hints by caressing the inner thighs near the balls, johnny was getting in action and as soon as she saw johnny's position in disposable she gave a horny smile. Since johnny was at its fullest she asked "sir are you comfortable" and I said not exactly as you can see. So she took off the disposable and johnny came out. Which she covered by towel. Now she came near me and then said sir I can perform HJ with top removed. Deal settled and she removed the top and the melons came out. Boy. She had perky nipples and firm tits. Allowed to squeeze while she was playing with johnny. Took her near and started fingering her. Exchanged smooch in between. She started moaning and got wet. Activity continued and then cummed in the towel. Had a nice experience.

Total damages:2300 at counter+ 1500 for extras.

Gamer030
01-31-15, 22:33
Another day went to another spa in SV road one evening and as also told by fellow monger in the forum. Thai girl greeted at the counter having her manager by her side. Manager was dressed in western formals showing deep cleavage. Greeted her and she replied with a nice smile. I also gave her a second look. This time more at the puppies and she smiled with a flirting look. Formality completed and settled for a hard pressure deep tissue massage. And went to the room. Room was nice. The masseur came. Thai girl with a nice height and figure. Started the massage. Was very poor in English so conversations were slow and had to use hands. Asked her how she has been in Mumbai and tourist places she had visited. She started to get comfortable and discussed about her experience. Later turned facing her and she started massaging the thigh and the junior swung into action. She rubbed her thigh to my thigh at times as she was on top of the bed and caressing by her elbows gave a nice feeling. Now she asked me do you want HJ. By performing the action by her hand and exchanged smile. She was smiling when ever our eyes met. And asked for the charge and she said I will not do the same. Sent other girl. Before leaving said she is damn sexy. You will enjoy the pleasure. Came the new girl dressed in black and was master in the act. Started caressing her boobs but she said no and put my hand on her bums. Started squeezing bums and after 3-4 minutes she was also enjoying the act and I thought to give another try and pushed my hand from back to unbutton. And tried to pull. She said no no and I got my hand in front and now she allowed squeezing the boobs. Now she increased the speed and off came the load. Cleaned me by the towel and went away. First girl came back finished massage and guided me to the shower room. And the fun thing happened. One of their colleagues was in shower as the spa was almost closed. My masseur said go and open the shower cabin door. She will get surprised. Did the same and she covered her pussy with hand and melons with one forearm. All were laughing. Went to other shower room. Before leaving tipped the second girl. Shower girl was also by the side and tipped her as well. She gave me thank you smile and I left the place. All three girls were heading for the disc. And I wished them to have a fun filled Saturday eve. Before leaving.

Damages: 2200 + 1000+ 500.

Hope you enjoyed the post. Got a bit lengthy though.

AmpMax
01-31-15, 23:24
Bro, it's a name of Greek god meaning as shine or sky

.To the OP. Coolspirit dude, use your fingers. Search. How many do you find starting with Z in ironman?

KingOfMan
02-01-15, 05:26
Hey guys,

With indis there is always something going on which leads the conversation forward. But during a massage am like " WTF, what do I say now ".

There are some MVPs here who have managed to score purely based on their charms. So come on guys lets share what you guys talk about.Frankly speaking I have limited thai conversations. But in the SPA thai ladies value silence more than words. And after SPA she like someone who listens. But isn't it same with all women? I look below average but still best things that work are compliments in form of hand or smile. Touch excluding the 2 areas that men concentrate on. Explore and get to know her erogenous zones. Some of them were hell bent on no no no. Which turns into later screams of yes yes yes. You will know only with time what usually hits the right spot.

Lately I am noticing some of the newer babes are not as troppers as the earlier ones and get tired and unable to finish. So well its more fun to pump it louder cause she know you are long time. I have seen most of them say I don't like long time and well not one had declined long time.

I believe hunting is an art but so is eating and digesting.

Regards,

Kingofman.

CoolStudGuy
02-01-15, 08:43
Hey guys,

Any strong reference for Anita G got her number ending with 086 but she is not responding, if anyone CD help.

Thanks.

BophSep
02-01-15, 08:51
With the help of some senior Members with their Guidance and support I have some awesome nights in Mumbai to remember. Reached back to destination. Will upload the reports in 1-2 days.

Regards

Raja Jani
02-01-15, 08:59
But this new combination is deadly.Apparently, it is going to be a deadly FR, given the inference of "Lethal Combination. "

LoneRanger1976
02-01-15, 11:01
Hercules is born.

Good luck buddy, you have fallen into the bracket now which doesn't get satisfied with one release.

Next time, get a massage, screw an indi and then get a massage again to soothe your muscles tired from the thrusting in multiple angles and then steam and shower.

Mongering is so expensive these days.

LOL

So with no options, KOM came to the rescue with his new find the Z spa, I must say KOM its a nice find, I enter and the cuties at the reception ganged up on me "Sir what would you like to try and the offers etc, I chose the aroma for 60 minutes but the bustier cutie said " Sir 40% off on 90 minutes and am sure you won't be disappointed " . I was like what the hell make it 90 but please send a nice therapist and she assured me the same, headed to the room, nice clean setup with good space, in comes the therapist who seemed in her 40's I think, but the number of tattoos and the kohl in her eyes gave her the most sluttiest look. Couldn't make out if she's from LOS or NE, just couldn't understand her accent but LUST has no language, and all I can say is it was pure bliss for the next 90 minutes, came out chatted with the cuties for a bit had green tea, there was an Indian therapist sitting there who was kinda cute, told myself next is going to be her. Left a very happy man. Johny still wasn't satisfied and with no banging contacts headed to my regular spa and chose the regular. The moment she enters and see me the clothes vanished within a snap of a finger. Again it was pure bliss for the next 60 minutes, had nice steam then shower and left a very happy man..

Salvation85
02-01-15, 11:14
Hey guys,

I'm new to the forum and the city. I am living in south Mumbai. Please guide me to some good budget spas which goes for extras too.

BophSep
02-01-15, 11:27
Bro,

Please have some light on the charges for Full night as most of the Indis which I have come across ask for 15 K minimum.

If we know the limits we can try keep the same to the minimum.

Regards

There are around 10-12 bars in Panvel (Kon gaon area).

Wilsome
02-01-15, 12:16
Hey bro,

Nice to see your with luck but can you use space bar to separate sentence because when you put enter it moved two line space. I don't know it's my custom ROM problem or something but it go too big to read.

Thanks for detail review.

Bhuppi1111
02-01-15, 13:25
Since long time was in mood to enjoy SB scene hence went to Navi Mumbai.

Area to explore options. The area is new to me as I never ventured SB in this are.

Finally managed to find a SB. Entered inside and one lady approached immediately.

Even I could not even set my eyes. Finally took the help of a mobile light. She was average.

Muslim lady but was begging for bony hence allowed her to sit. Explored her boobs and felt good.

And firm. Explored her some time then said her to send another one. Second one was also looking but.

Bigger ass and boobs. Explored her body with full heart. Sucked her boobs, fingered her pussy deep inside.

And she was moving her hand by keeping my dick her in hand.

There was ST service is available but to pay the charge to Bar to free the girl.

Overall a satisfying experience.

I want to know the directions and locations of other good SB in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai.

Looking for detailed information from experienced forum members by PM.

Thanks

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news wevsite), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

Heston12
02-01-15, 17:08
Hello fellow mongers,

I'm frm Pune and will be visiting Mumbai next weekend for some work.

I need to know about any MP's which offer FS?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thrusting Rod
02-01-15, 17:18
Just a bit of information. Orchid at Domestic Airport is presently best avoided. The fact that they have 1 capsule lift & 3 other lifts, was not really known to the Public, except a few of us mongers. Most used VITS at Andheri East & Orchid with the age old trick of the 24 hours coffee shop being on the first floor. That made the other 3 lifts / Elevators give easy access. I parted with this information to one senior member a few months ago by PM. Irrespective, it appears the management has now been made aware. They have posted security at points of access & departures at all the 3 lifts. Best is to lay low for the moment.

Being forewarned is an aid to a monger, as well as to the beginner. But, do not stop mongering. What can there be better, other than making money?

TR.

Tower9001
02-01-15, 17:25
It does appear that LE is getting active on spas. Some of the good masseuse are on leave due to this increased activity.

LoneRanger1976
02-01-15, 17:33
Booked for 90 minutes today.

There is something about cultivating therapists because the moment you touch their ass after multiple sessions without extras, the redness on their cheeks justifies the money spent.

Today was another level of erotica, 500 ML of oil used only inside my disposable, and a slow and soft touch which went round and round till infinity covering every millimeter of my pelvic region front and back. It touched areas which I never thought existed in my body. The magic speed of the super soft hands was slower than a tortoise's run.

A red face, fragrant hair, heavy breathing, two heated bodies in the room, an erect dick which was teased for 90 minutes, two super soft hands which had my body at her mercy.

Today was the first time she asked, what else do you need say.

I said nothing, just your phone number.

She giggled as she expected me to ask for something else looking at her jelly legs and constant shifting on feet.

Took my phone an dialed her number for me to save it and for her to have it.

She waited while I took steam for 15 minutes and walked me to the shower.

Said good bye and left.

For all those who are thinking what's wrong with me, this a powerful orgasm I have been building for last three weeks.

The day I explode, all hell is going to break loose.

Pity that the spa is closing this week and she is shifting to another branch.

But I have bought sheets for my bed at home already.

Soon, very soon.

Rahuls2304
02-01-15, 18:22
Hey bros, today night I am leaving for states I ll definately miss you all FR's but will be resuming in March month. If I will get a time then will post my FR 'so of states.

Do safe mongering.

Regards.

Rahul S.

KingOfMan
02-02-15, 03:39
Booked for 90 minutes today.

There is something about cultivating therapists because the moment you touch their ass after multiple sessions without extras, the redness on their cheeks justifies the money spent.

Today was another level of erotica, 500 ML of oil used only inside my disposable, and a slow and soft touch which went round and round till infinity covering every millimetre of my pelvic region front and back. It touched areas which I never thought existed in my body. The magic speed of the super soft hands was slower than a tortoise's run.

A red face, fragrant hair, heavy breathing, two heated bodies in the room, an erect dick which was teased for 90 minutes, two super soft hands which had my body at her mercy.

Today was the first time she asked, what else do you need say.

I said nothing, just your phone number.

She giggled as she expected me to ask for something else looking at her jelly legs and constant shifting on feet.

Took my phone an dialled her number for me to save it and for her to have it.

She waited while I took steam for 15 minutes and walked me to the shower.

Said good bye and left.

For all those who are thinking what's wrong with me, this a powerful orgasm I have been building for last three weeks.

The day I explode, all hell is going to break loose.

Pity that the spa is closing this week and she is shifting to another branch.

But I have bought sheets for my bed at home already.

Soon, very soon.Bravo!! Nice to know you are building up. The Explosive FR is awaited eagerly. Curators of this art would not be many but enjoy as much as you can before you 'Release the dragon'.

On a small side note: just some funny encouraging words to add more to the spirit 'drink plenty of water to stay clear'.

Happy and safe mongering.

Kingofman.

RajeevAhuja98
02-02-15, 04:10
New Mumbai and Mumbai bhabhi and aunty fuck and [Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Scrambler
02-02-15, 05:34
I'm new to this site. Tried a few MPs around Mumbai with pretty good success. They're all mentioned elsewhere in this forum. It's been fun, but I'm itching for more. I'm not one for all-out working girls. I think Indies are more my speed. Can anyone recommend a very attractive indie who loves to please? Someone who can make to to South Bombay is a plus. Any suggestions are much appreciated and you can expect a full report from me.

Thanks in advance guys. Hope to be a regular here!

The Real Devil
02-02-15, 05:49
Bro,

Please have some light on the charges for Full night as most of the Indis which I have come across ask for 15 K minimum.

If we know the limits we can try keep the same to the minimum.

RegardsFull night charge range from anywhere between 4 to 8 k. But when you pick up a bar girl you will not get the same service as an indi. 99% of the bar girls would not give a BJ. Some will even refuse DFK. The worst part these bar girls look completely different without make up.

I normally go to a particular bar and if I like a girl give her a few hundreds in tips. Visit there 3-4 times talk to the girl. Get her a little comfortable and then pick her up. Most of the times this helps in getting her to reciprocate better in bed. With all the limitations you do get some stunners who are really good in bed too.

Peter Patros
02-02-15, 06:07
TR is right. They have little signs at reception and o all the floors telling you that lady guests need to be registered or something like that.

Just a bit of information.

Being forewarned is an aid to a monger, as well as to the beginner. But, do not stop mongering. What can there be better, other than making money?

TR.

RajendraRaj
02-02-15, 09:35
This is my first FR here.

Tried this MP from Kandivali west, which is very near to the railway station.

The girls were average there, one girl took me to a cabin which was clean. Took massage which was average again. Finally asked for extras, got a HJ. But the experience was poor the girl was in a hurry. It was all mechanical and I did not enjoy it at all.

Damages: 1000 at counter + 500 extras.

Will not repeat again.

HornyBoyForU
02-02-15, 10:05
Hahha don't know about Hercules but the appetite has surely increased. And yeah I'll try the massage-indi-massage combo within this week. Nice to see your escapades at Spa's. Keep Banging.

Hercules is born.

Good luck buddy, you have fallen into the bracket now which doesn't get satisfied with one release.

Next time, get a massage, screw an indi and then get a massage again to soothe your muscles tired from the thrusting in multiple angles and then steam and shower.

Mongering is so expensive these days.

LOL.

HornyBoyForU
02-02-15, 10:06
You were in TOWN, should have messaged bro. Could've met. But nonetheless you had a good time.

Had a awesome Saturday in Mumbai, had not planned and what was planned went all wrong but at the end I was more than a satisfied man, but felt bad for my ISG partner, too tired to write more detailed FR will follow tomorrow. But this new combination is deadly.

HornyBoyForU
02-02-15, 10:10
ROFL are you serious? Can't stop laughing. Seems like he's highly impressed by you. Keep up the good work.

One of my well wisher messaged that a junior loneranger76 is born in Pune.

Disclaimer.

Please be careful, remember I am Loneranger1976 and he is aloneranger76.

Cheers.

Zephyer
02-02-15, 10:32
Well so much for being a good place & available, to be with someone anonymously.

Anyways one similar place is one of the Tunga hotels in andheri east too. I hope that's still not being under "more Security" cover.

Just a bit of information. Orchid at Domestic Airport is presently best avoided. The fact that they have 1 capsule lift & 3 other lifts, was not really known to the Public, except a few of us mongers. Most used VITS at Andheri East & Orchid with the age old trick of the 24 hours coffee shop being on the first floor. That made the other 3 lifts / Elevators give easy access. I parted with this information to one senior member a few months ago by PM. Irrespective, it appears the management has now been made aware. They have posted security at points of access & departures at all the 3 lifts. Best is to lay low for the moment.

TR.

Soigro
02-02-15, 11:06
Here on a short trip, staying at a relative's place, in need for some good action.

Thrusting Rod
02-02-15, 11:43
Anyways one similar place is one of the Tunga hotels in andheri east too. I hope that's still not being under "more Security" cover.Tunga in Industrial belt is OK. You must then be familiar with Naresh Shetty! Need one elaborate?

TR

Raj1212
02-02-15, 13:03
The day started with a first breakdown as the Thai girl I was supposed to meet didn't pick the phone at at morning 7:30 am, I knew she was a late party girl so didn't expect but kept on trying in vain. At last got a msg at noon that she is not well, which I was aware of. So one plan failed, 2nd option was to monger with a ISG friend but the decided time was at 2 so I had to attend the meeting which I was in no mood too, left at 2 first tried searching a hotel near Sakinaka but it was a waste of time as I didn't get any so finally decided something out of Mumbai near highway, we started off to pick both the girls, but in mid way there was a crisis and unexpected so my friend had to drop out I really felt sorry for him and the condition I had to leave him and go ahead, so now plan too also failed, went ahead alone and then all things changed from destination, reached the place and in between called my safe bet who has a safe flat and told her I was coming told the girl too and she reached there in middle picked up food and drinks for her, when I reached there found out that the 2nd girl had left as I was late, plan 3 failed, but she had made efforts to call someone else, even I had given up by then, but as soon as she finished eating and having the beer the 2nd girl miss and reached and wow what a babe she was slim petite, horny and hot, chit chatted for a while predicted about her and she was happy then what followed was just an out of world experience till now, its started with a long DFK and a deep pne too, both divided their areas of work heads and tails, and the best part started when they were being naughty with each other, then started the 3 some in real sense 3 some DFK shall I call it, for a while I was left alone and miss and just pounced on miss f and they had a lovely time, she was eating her in real sense, fingering her, they guided me where I should be so get the best of it and I like a good boy laid as per instructions as I was tired travelling quite early, the way they fingered each other to ecstasy was an experience and in mean while one played with my dick and other locked lips with me what ever feeling she got from down there was transferred to me thru lips, the moaning sounds and the mischief was at its height this followed for almost 45 minutes, I was losing breath till then, took a break, they had the 2nd beer and then started again after 15 minutes, the way miss and got on top of me and stroked, I can never forget that speed and sound with a fear that she may break or sprain my little bro, 3 hours pure bliss moments their personal rapport, comfort and specially miss and in totally love with miss f made it more special I was in heaven as it was like do what ever you want to do man, I am enjoying every bit, and I was part of it all along. Will definitely try them once more as during the whole time I had not time to think now I have better ideas need a good place, and more time, now I know what triggers them more and what excites them, as I finished I decided I am over now and thought of not extending my stay for one more day in Mumbai (as I got the bad news from my fellow ISG friend about the situation he was in) I decided to leave back but thought to call someone whom I had promised to meet to tell her that I am moving, but my caring girl gave me a surprise by coming in 15 minutes at the place I was, that I will describe in the next FR, but both Fiza and Nisha were too good and just undescribable experience.

Body slim petite.

Hygiene = too good.

Time watcher = no.

Everything on the plate.

Conversation = too good.

Damages = no (just investment, don't mean free but good experiences are investments).

WIR = yes when ever I get a chance again soon.

AndPran
02-02-15, 14:07
Natasha. From new mumbai. She is now in her late 30's and with saggy top and not so cooerative attitude.

Sania. Also goes by the names heena / pooja. Is form kalyan and calls you for an incall in the lodge / hotel in thane. Slightly overpriced for the services she offers. A bit mechanical at times.Heena / pooja number ends with 210? And is she the same girl in her whatsapp DP? And what she generally charges?

IcemanRaul
02-02-15, 14:31
So I was in Mumbai for a few weeks.

Didn't get in touch with many people but a few and decided to do some mongering.

First stop NL and went to the 2nd building 2nd floor and line up was decent. I think 2200. The experience was average. No DFK and BBBJ. I like DFK a lot anyways the body also was OK like a MILF. Service was unhurried which was good and the rooms are nice. Anyways this was sometime back like 2nd week of December.

Face: 6/10

Body 6/10

Service 7/10

WIR: No

The 2nd girl was an indie contact shared by a very senior member who has since retired from ISG but not from mongering. He claims there is too much leakage of information in the wrong hands. Anyways I am grateful for him for this contact. He gave me a chick called Soiniya based around Malad area. She looked decent and spoke nicely on the phone. Anyways fixed up and we met and the service was extremely good with everything except CIM and anal. Paid 4 k plus room charges 500.

WIR:- Maybe.

Anyways lets see. Now back to Bangalore and hoping things shape up there for the better.

BophSep
02-02-15, 14:42
Dear.

I am in touch with an indi Name Anita no ending with 123 can any suggest about the service and rates.

Asking 12 k For ST.

Regards

Bond Bond
02-02-15, 15:08
Oops. Posted this in Pune forum by oversight.

Browsing through JD came across an MP in thakur village by the name of A. A.

Called the number and an elderly voice of a lady answers. She gave directions to reach there. Took a while to enter as there were too many people around the place. Finally on entering a aged lady reconfirms if I was the one who had called. After the assurance she called out to the girl inside. Wtf. No choices only one girl. Short and stout in salwar suit. The deal was 1 k at counter + talk to girl to please you.

The room divided by a partition and a curtain to cover the entrance. Greeted and asked to undress. No disposables so kept my jockey on as this was first time here. Started powder massage and in few minutes asked me what's on my mind. Asked for full service but she said not allowed. Offered HJ only and I showed no interest. Asked for tl + HJ an offered 0. 5 k which she readily accepted. Off goes jockey and her top. Big boobs and soft skin. She was rushing on the HJ but I held her hand and asked her to go slow. Did not allow to touch below. Spent a while licking her boobs and upper half of her body. Reached her face to her lips and she moved her head. So no DFK. Slow movements made me spill in a few minutes. She cleaned up and asked me to dress up. No shower available I guess and did not even ask for it. Asked for her number and she refused. Asked for out call and she refused again. Well.

While moving out lady at counter asks if I enjoyed. Said yes but need more options.

Damages 1. 00 + 0. 50.

Massage. Only name sake.

Boobs. Big.

Skin. Smooth.

Service. OK types but not in hurry.

Wir. Sure for the price its worth it.

Wilsome
02-02-15, 17:20
So I was in Mumbai for a few weeks.

Didn't get in touch with many people but a few and decided to do some mongering.

First stop NL and went to the 2nd building 2nd floor and line up was decent. I think 2200. The experience was average. No DFK and BBBJ. I like DFK a lot anyways the body also was OK like a MILF. Service was unhurried which was good and the rooms are nice. Anyways this was sometime back like 2nd week of December.

Face: 6/10

Body 6/10

Service 7/10

WIR: No.What about activities there in NL?

Bond Bond
02-02-15, 18:30
I have been reading the other cities reports and feel that Mumbai and pune are just about a handful of MP's and Indies. Am sure there are more options available. Requesting all silent readers to come ahead and post. After all we are all partners in crime.

Lets share our experiences and enjoy better newer avenues.

AndPran
02-02-15, 18:54
Any reviews on some called Gudiya [Telephone Number deleted by Admin], pointers needed.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

ShyGuy69
02-03-15, 04:00
Can anyone please share contact of the Linkin Road SPs? Want to try their collection.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers.

SG69.

MadMaxMe
02-03-15, 10:45
I have been texting and whatsapping of these girls but either I do not get a reply or I was told "I don't know you. Please do not msg me".

I mean you obviously don't know me.

Should I just be calling these girls?

Is there a code of language that I need to be using to introduce myself and what I am looking for. I assume saying this outright does not work.

Raj1212
02-03-15, 13:29
Yeah, this time I had a great time but just last week was a nightmare, so with all the contacts in the world still you can go wrong or sometimes its just not your day. Thank god this time it was my day so I made the most before luck would run out. And all these experiences makes a senior a senior and then we recommend or advice, I am sure all seniors who help and make this place worthwhile will agree with me.

Raj

All your FR are really great, Really you had a great time.

Regards

Joshua Dsouza
02-03-15, 15:33
Can anybody share any indy in panaji or in goa. Thanks.

AndPran
02-03-15, 15:37
Hey Guys,

I will be visiting Thane, have the following contact which one should I try.

Sonal / heena number ending with 210.

Trupti number ending with 664.

Asha number ending with 053.

Rajji.

Age, rate and service (found FR about rajii but not much about others) please help.

Ty.

Bond Bond
02-03-15, 17:54
Well the indi at the other end does not know you so you need to introduce yourself and give her some reference to k ow you are as genuine client for her. Don't stock them with repeated msgs. Seek ref from a fellow member who referred you the digits or if you got them from the net, tell them so. If she is in biz she will reply. If not you are hitting the wrong Bush. Just my take.

I have been texting and whatsapping of these girls but either I do not get a reply or I was told "I don't know you. Please do not msg me".

Is there a code of language that I need to be using to introduce myself and what I am looking for. I assume saying this outright does not work.

Gangaram
02-03-15, 18:08
Hi everybody here,

New to forum here.

Can somebody please help or pm me a good spa giving good HJ or BJ services near Mulund.

Raj1212
02-03-15, 18:46
This was the question that used to run on my mind a year ago I think and I used to go mad didn't even have pm that time just got one lead and that account got dismissed too, then with that one contact now I have treasure, you have to have patience, build rapport talk confidently and real, politely, indis don't listen to promises of future talk in present, don't argue or bargain too much just get the conversation going on, and see if its in the middle of her deed you talk something silly they will not respond, they all have their bad days when they need money to pay some imp bill, so that day they may call you, just be patient.

My take from my own experience.

Raj

Rahuls2304
02-03-15, 19:41
Is she a new recruit name why**a

Hi to all.

Finally visited this place after all the great reports. Here are my observations.

A hole in the wall spa, barely 10' width. Very similar in structure to YOU. However, much cleaner in all respects than YOU.

My therapist had a name that sounds like a double affirmative, colloquially speaking. Very friendly, if plain looking gal.

Great massage. I think the ones with healing super powers have slow, rhythmic strokes, much like Clapton's guitar. This one does. She found my spots without being told, the big knots in my shoulders that hurt so. She dissolved them with her elbows. Technique very similar to another healing goddess I frequented at M. Spa until she left, never to return. Just for the massage, I am sold, will return.

Everything else is as good as reported!.

VikramDhawan
02-03-15, 20:32
Hey,

Seems Anita's sister is getting married, she should be back in business in a couple of weeks.

Cheers,

Vik

Hey guys,

Any strong reference for ANITA G got her number ending with 086 but she is not responding, if anyone CD help.

Thanks.

HornyBoyForU
02-03-15, 21:16
Buddy check PM.

Can anyone please share contact of the Linkin Road SPs? Want to try their collection.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers.

SG69.

AmpMax
02-03-15, 22:01
Is she a new recruit name why**a

.Yeah. I don't know the new part. My first visit.

Sseth
02-04-15, 00:33
Hello people,

I will be visiting Mumbai today for a 2 days for work purpose. Staying in Andheri area.

Can seniors please share information on contacts of good looking escorts in Mumbai area. My PM is available.

In terms of service, I am not looking for anything more than a passionate girl who enjoys DFK and FS.

My first preference would be to avoid Dance Bars & Massage places. Would like to go to a place where action is straight up without spending too much time in formalities.

Last year when I was in Mumbai, I had tried a few places based on suggestions of auto drivers;.

NL near HK hospital - didn't really like it. Looks as if girls from Peela house are given better dresses and hiked up rates.

Couple DBs near Mira road - Wasn't great experience either.

Some building with name of S-Mahal or something like this near church gate area- The experience here was good and so was the selection. Setup is similar to NL but better girls. Somehow I do not recollect what station exactly this was. If you guys know of this place could you please PM me the station name from where it is easiest to get it it.

Anish787
02-04-15, 04:29
Hello ISGian,

I must say you ll are rocking. I am new to mongering. I am looking for contacts of genuine SPs or indies. I am really looking for Hi-class service providers. I mean around 15 k would be fine. I ll really appreciate if anybody can MP me the same. Recently, I had average experience at Iron man (Same place previously mentioned). Total Damage: 3 K.

Thanks

Ajay2203
02-04-15, 07:54
Hi Mumbai fellows. Any help from anyone is really appreciable.

Hello Mumbai frnds. Am from Bangalore. I have a flight to catch from mumbai on 15th Feb. Will reach mumbai on 14th and spend the night in the city.

I will try to take some budget lodge in andheri near airport. Kind members can you please share some good reliable budget sp or indi that I can avail in the night with reference if needed. Any pointers and help is highly appreciated.

My pm is active please share some pointers. Thanks in advance.

BophSep
02-04-15, 10:57
Dear all,

Last week I had come across a issue which have been raised by many senior members earlier also. I am into mongering for quiet some time with limited resources. With the help of senior in this forum I have been able to get may contacts and enjoyed. Recently I booked a hotel for 2 adults which is well known in Malad / Goregoan area and I have stayed earlier also and have no issue with the guest accompanying and when I reached their I was told visitor will not be allowed today and for 2-3 days we may not be able to allow even with ID. The reason being they are under the eye of LE because some fellow member have mentioned the name of the Hotel on the open Forum.

We all know LE problems are their and they will come only to make their packet big but why we become the pointers to them. Do help the members who ask for the reference or details of the hotels but than can be done on the private messaging it will help us to monger safely.

Most people know prostitution is legal as far as Indian law is concerned but can be booked for adultery or any other penal code or will will put some other by the LE so I personally think we should avoid giving the pointers.

Regards

Vishal1980
02-04-15, 11:56
Khar station. But closed down.

Hello people,

I will be visiting Mumbai today for a 2 days for work purpose. Staying in Andheri area.

Can seniors please share information on contacts of good looking escorts in Mumbai area. My PM is available.

In terms of service, I am not looking for anything more than a passionate girl who enjoys DFK and FS.

My first preference would be to avoid Dance Bars & Massage places. Would like to go to a place where action is straight up without spending too much time in formalities.

Last year when I was in Mumbai, I had tried a few places based on suggestions of auto drivers;.

NL near HK hospital - didn't really like it. Looks as if girls from Peela house are given better dresses and hiked up rates.

Couple DBs near Mira road - Wasn't great experience either.

Some building with name of S-Mahal or something like this near church gate area- The experience here was good and so was the selection. Setup is similar to NL but better girls. Somehow I do not recollect what station exactly this was. If you guys know of this place could you please PM me the station name from where it is easiest to get it it.

Raj1212
02-04-15, 12:34
At end when I was about to leave and totally satisfied and exhausted I just called up my caring girl to tell her bye that I cannot meet her this time too, but to my surprise she told me that she is reaching to the place I am in 15 minutes, and she was there, I was in no mood or position, but she is caring girl, the way she cajoled me, caressed me, made me forget everything and she climbed me and took me to a diff world, the previous one was madness to the height like there was no tomorrow with Fiza and Nisa and this time even Fiza looked me full on the right parts her down point once were boobs but my god this time it was fully blossomed and erect to suck and play, and Nisa has one of the best ass I have ever seen the best part was they enjoyed what they did and she is one grt kisser will never pull away, but with caring girl it was like we have all the time in the world I am just there for you, yeah I know it had been almost a year since we had met, but what a way to end the day, she is what she is and she know to take care of her man, manhood, respect and needs, truly caring girl.

Next visit wish is to have all of them together but for a extended time maybe a night out out to some near by resort would do wonders.

Wir. Anytime, no second thoughts at all as she has a quality to make you feel complete.

DesiDilruba
02-04-15, 14:35
Dear all,

Last week I had come across a issue which have been raised by many senior members earlier also. I am into mongering for quiet some time with limited resources. With the help of senior in this forum I have been able to get may contacts and enjoyed. Recently I booked a hotel for 2 adults which is well known in Malad / Goregoan area and I have stayed earlier also and have no issue with the guest accompanying and when I reached their I was told visitor will not be allowed today and for 2-3 days we may not be able to allow even with ID. The reason being they are under the eye of LE because some fellow member have mentioned the name of the Hotel on the open Forum.

We all know LE problems are their and they will come only to make their packet big but why we become the pointers to them. Do help the members who ask for the reference or details of the hotels but than can be done on the private messaging it will help us to monger safely.

Most people know prostitution is legal as far as Indian law is concerned but can be booked for adultery or any other penal code or will will put some other by the LE so I personally think we should avoid giving the pointers.

RegardsIf safety is utmost concern, then book rooms separately and then ask the girl to come to your room. That will cost extra but it is totally safe. No one can object two people meeting in hotel and deciding to have sex. Also, girl can check in with her own ID.

Rahuls2304
02-04-15, 14:41
Hey Bro, your 1st visit must be happy ending one but most of the therapist from this spa are funny and friendly but one of the therapist who is cute and innocent is in love with me. Soon we are going to date. Keep mongering.

Yeah. I don't know the new part. My first visit..

HornyBoyForU
02-04-15, 15:50
Seems like she'll have a month more to wait to date, anyways have fun and keep banging, do keep us posted regarding you US stints.

Hey Bro, your 1st visit must be happy ending one but most of the therapist from this spa are funny and friendly but one of the therapist who is cute and innocent is in love with me. Soon we are going to date. Keep mongering.

Rahuls2304
02-04-15, 16:52
Yes bro going to date with her once I land in mumbai its a 3rd day in states and started searching but all my thai babes are missing me especially the girl which I mention in post, definitely post my states mongering. Tc and safe mongering.

Seems like she'll have a month more to wait to date, anyways have fun and keep banging, do keep us posted regarding you US stints..

DirtyMind
02-04-15, 19:17
Is she Priya, who is also SP?

Thrusting Rod
02-04-15, 19:26
Hi Mumbai fellows. Any help from anyone is really appreciable.Check out your presence in this forum. You probably joined in September last year. You have been asking since then. Probably your only FR is relating to Kolkota. You go to Goa etc & you request. This forum is for mongers, who choose to share! Your thinking that, get PM activated & will get replies. That will not happen. Because, if that were to happen, then, every person who can afford 20 or 25 dollars becomes privy. That makes us, what? Informers to put it decently?

Get a life, dude!

TR

ChimeraAlpha
02-04-15, 20:05
but with caring girl it was like we have all the time in the world I am just there for you, yeah I know it had been almost a year since we had met, but what a way to end the day, she is what she is and she know to take care of her man, manhood, respect and needs, truly caring girl.

Next visit wish is to have all of them together but for a extended time maybe a night out out to some near by resort would do wonders.

Wir. Anytime, no second thoughts at all as she has a quality to make you feel complete.Raj, you are the man. The assessment above is 101% correct. I am surprised that you managed stayed away for almost a year.

Best Regards & Take Care Buddy.

Sylvan.

LoneRangerF
02-04-15, 20:10
Hello dear friends,

Namaste Mumbai!

My dear friends. A big high to every one!

I am here to seek your help, share and further help every one. Wants to fulfill kamasutra dreams, every possible pussy and every possible angle. Slow movements and big thrusts!

Cheers guys. Enjoy and keep fucking.

Regards,

LoneRangerF

KC Guy
02-04-15, 22:01
A delayed FR from last month. Pardon guys a bit long, but thought worth sharing. Here it goes.

Having spent most part of Dec. / Jan. Traveling across cold areas, was longing for a good Thai treat back in India. Few favorite spas to choose from in Mum, but nothing to beat the famed one on T Road Bandra IMHO.

Called up, lady on the phone seemed new and I was skeptical about her choice of therapist. Went in, changed to full monty and wrapped the towel. In came the lady with a decent look and good figure. The untouched disposable on the bed resulted in a shy smile on her face. A kindle of hope for some good time.

While the massage started, had to break the ice and there was the usual small talks. Realized that she had treated me few months back that had ended with just a HJ. Thought that can only be the starting point. My back needed some care because of travel, told her to focus on lower back. In response to that, came a soft pat on the bum! Johnny was now sure of a good time.

She went and sat right on my bums and started the back massage. While the hands were focusing on the back, her bums started rocking on my bums in sync with her hand moves. After few minutes she slid down and removed the towel to focus on bums. Started with some sensual caressing of the bums leading to a rhythmic move by those fingers in every nook and corner. The magical fingers slid down underneath and started toying with my balls and Johnny.

There I was lying on my stomach with no room for Johnny to move around, so had to raise my bum to give her the full access underneath. Johnny and the balls were having a great time with her finger moves all over and it was something that I hadn't experienced in any other spa. Good thing was she was enjoying it too. Would say a true masseuse knowing the art of massaging a mans jewel crowns.

Johnny was in full attention and had to flip around. Had to ask her to do the full deed if she could. As we were whispering about the deed, there came a DFK that went on for few minutes. Johnny was now getting treated with her mouth and my fingers started playing with her melons. While her tongue played with Johnny, mine played with her melons. She made sure the balls didn't feel left out and started sucking them too and my fingers were exploring her fanny. She gave the full access to play around with her. Johnny couldn't control anymore and popped out with full zest.

It was one of the memorable experiences in the recent past. Surely it was Miss K's skills and magical fingers that made the difference. Tipped her in line with norm of this high end spa.

I would recommend her for those who don't mind the high end spa.

Rahuls2304
02-05-15, 03:53
Loneranger 1976 bro you do the patent of your name, namr duplications are raising.

Dude wtf is wrong?

You are the 3rd loneranger.

Are different names not available now?.

Jasmpat
02-05-15, 06:55
Thanks to one of the seniors who had shared Miss A contact details. After confirmation from the senior, Miss A called me and we confirmed the meeting for next day at a slot time mutually agreed. Picked her up and checked into the hotel.

The description about Miss A suited my taste. A slim, dark and petite babe. Not a great looker and has small bewbs. She is great women to talk to. Didn't try BBBJ with her. Started with DFK, then first round with mish and cowgirl. She too did cum with me in the first round as I cud see her cum on the condom. Cleaned each other and were chatting for some time. In between she started playing with my toy and got it aroused for Round 2. She wanted me to take her in doggy. Enjoyed it for 10 minutes, and then took her in mish again. Finally could not hold it further and released the water from my toy gun. Overall an amazing 2 rounds with Miss A and took her no.

Damages: 8 k + 1 k Hotel expense.

Jasmpat
02-05-15, 07:24
Thanks Raj1212 for the contact. Sorry, this was a fast posted FR missed your name.

Thanks to one of the seniors who had shared Miss A contact details. After confirmation from the senior, Miss A called me and we confirmed the meeting for next day at a slot time mutually agreed. Picked her up and checked into the hotel.

The description about Miss A suited my taste. A slim, dark and petite babe. Not a great looker and has small bewbs. She is great women to talk to. Didn't try BBBJ with her. Started with DFK, then first round with mish and cowgirl. She too did cum with me in the first round as I cud see her cum on the condom. Cleaned each other and were chatting for some time. In between she started playing with my toy and got it aroused for Round 2. She wanted me to take her in doggy. Enjoyed it for 10 minutes, and then took her in mish again. Finally could not hold it further and released the water from my toy gun. Overall an amazing 2 rounds with Miss A and took her no.

Damages: 8 k + 1 k Hotel expense.

HornyBoyForU
02-05-15, 07:41
Did you not wear a condom that day also. I swear I just can't stop laughing.

Dude wtf is wrong?

Are different names not available now?

ActionOriented
02-05-15, 09:27
Did you not wear a condom that day also. I swear I just can't stop laughing.It's not a question of bangs without condoms that these apparent offsprings have appeared, this is the price celebrities pay, LR's infamy is epic.

Member #4345
02-05-15, 11:26
It's not a question of bangs without condoms that these apparent offsprings have appeared, this is the price celebrities pay, LR's infamy is epic.He's surely not 'Lone' now. Doppelgangers are mushrooming faster than he can say. "Mini Me. You complete me!

Neha66
02-05-15, 14:20
Hi Mumbai fellows. Any help from anyone is really appreciable.Why not try sexyescortads, Locanto or Craiglist? You might land something there!

Neha66
02-05-15, 14:23
I ll really appreciate if anybody can MP me the same.

ThanksI think you mean PM. Private Message. Buddy, you need to buy subscription which is either 20 or 25 Dollars. Try clicking on the notification & you will find the subscription page.

Neha66
02-05-15, 14:27
This was the question that used to run on my mind a year ago I think and I used to go mad didn't even have pm that time just got one lead and that account got dismissed too, then with that one contact now I have treasure, you have to have patience, build rapport talk confidently and real, politely, indis don't listen to promises of future talk in present, don't argue or bargain too much just get the conversation going on, and see if its in the middle of her deed you talk something silly they will not respond, they all have their bad days when they need money to pay some imp bill, so that day they may call you, just be patient.

My take from my own experience.

RajVery sensible advise. It makes sense. I think that is what we should learn from Seniors like Raj Sir!

Raj1212
02-05-15, 14:41
You are absolutely right, we just become informers and we have paid a price for the info and the experience, plus this does not end here the demand list is too big in PM recently I got such PMs that I was laughing on one side and second side tried to understand the desperation too, maybe it was one day or one chance for that person, but information and ref is hard earned, and the biggest mistake after that is they sit with the WG and make her read the FR too, that's what I found out recently, please guys don't do this, that's the last thing you have to share.

Raj

Check out your presence in this forum. You probably joined in September last year. You have been asking since then. Probably your only FR is relating to Kolkota. You go to Goa etc & you request. This forum is for mongers, who choose to share! Your thinking that, get PM activated & will get replies. That will not happen. Because, if that were to happen, then, every person who can afford 20 or 25 dollars becomes privy. That makes us, what? Informers to put it decently?

Get a life, dude!

TR

FunLovingNish
02-05-15, 16:35
Thanks to fellow ISGian for sharing contact of inde. From Malad.

Contacted her on Whats app, few msg & Pic exchanged and deal finalized. Called her up before taking taxi, picked her up from Malad and straight to a friendly hotel in checknaka.

I was disappointed when I saw her but johny was hungry and did not had any back up so went ahead. Look wise OK, not as fair as was looking in pic. Figure was nice. Took shower and directly engaged in to deed, no much chit chat. Finished one session and sent her off.

Below is summary:

Look: 5/10

Boobs: 6/10

Pussy: 6/10

Tattoo: Yes.

Involvement: 8/10

Damage: 6. 3 K + 1 K Hotel.

WIR: Not keen but may be.

FunLovingNish
02-05-15, 16:40
Hey don't! This is the same Anglo Indian I tried. Diana. While she is good in English, don't expect her to be fair or something. She is good in service but not 6k for 1 shot. Ask for her picture first.Guys,

Any update on SP Neeta? Is she back or permanently out of business. Her number is disconnected.

Motor Man
02-05-15, 17:15
I like what AMP calls it. The famous one near the famous hospital in Bandra! My second visit there. This time on this forums advise I opted for a Thai. Moi was her name. Plain but cute. Good massage. Wanted 2 K for a HJ. But settled on 1.5. A bit mechanical.

KingOfMan
02-05-15, 17:30
Dude wtf is wrong?

Are different names not available now?Whats this your name has gone viral it seems. Don't worry I think they can't yet replicate your mongering DNA and might have to be just satisfied with your name.

Which reminds me to ask a question which is off topic. What does a monger do with his legacy, his journeys, his stories? I would want to plan for that. It may not be always in his posts on the internet. Has any one see a memoirs of monger?

Regards,

Kingofman.

Thrusting Rod
02-05-15, 17:43
What does a monger do with his legacy, his journeys, his stories? Kingofman.Check out Casanova & Scaramouche! May have spelled them incorrect.

TR

Gangaram
02-05-15, 18:15
Hello everybody here,

After reading some post on forum I thought I should too share my experiences.

Firstly thanks to seniors and regular member here for updates.

To start with a day in a massage been way in January.

So on 2 weekend of Jan couple of friend of mine decided to have some fun so we made a plan for lonavla getting bungalow there and to pick girls from contacts we have in pune so start heading towards lonavla at 9 pm reached 12.30 and contact with girls was there and was asking for 40 k for 2 girls so we started bargaining but he was not ready to shave rate so we cancelled the deal. Girls were approx 10 k like per.

So we decided to roam here and there to just chill.

Decided to head towards tiger hill to kill night time.

Another day Sunday 6 am Johny been on mission don't want to leave mission uncompleted so decided to head towards Mumbai made a mind to visit spa in chamber. Not the spa you thinking guys it's in sum thing commercial bldg don't know address my friend had contact there so now excitement begins open the door and wtf owner of spa a girl thinks 26 sumwat hiding footballs in tshirt can't still get her out of my head. She welcomed us and yeah she was looking alike half ne half punjabi. So we were told ne nt givin extras only locals but my mind was still strucked on melons. Can't control and asked the owner can you give me the service and she said no with smile. Johny boy was now like mad want that owner wateva damage can be done asked her no. She said ok after massage and johnyboy ok was with it now here in massage room like normally all started with same got changed and was waiting as owner told if you not like therapist you can change it so after two selections round I got a girl name miss na lookin like in 18's johny boy was excited to start mission so miss na first started with stretching for 15 mins got to feel her whole body in it and really she was best in it she lifted with me my legs during stretching like a way of her now massage begins with first backside.

Raj1212
02-05-15, 18:18
Buddy,

Happy for you, that you were lucky to meet her first, I have been waiting to meet her since long, just met her once, sat for a long time wit her but had someone else with me waiting since then, she is good in conversation, frank by nature, clear in communication and a real good person by heart and service she is too good, she know how to make her man happy, lucky you, but like most of my ref I have not met most of them first, but my judgement has been right so far. Planning my next visit soon to meet.

Raj

Thanks Raj1212 for the contact. Sorry, this was a fast posted FR missed your name.

Traceur
02-05-15, 19:23
Hey guys,

So was at H mall next to nesco last evening for dinner. When I entered the mall a definite Russian chick is standing next to stairs and scouting people. I nodded and smiled when when we had a brief eye contact. She just comes and stands next to me. Tall, fair chick. Looked really good! Pity I was catching up with some friends would love to take a chance at asking her! When I was leaving the mall a couple of hours later, she was still there talking to some other chap.

Had a very strong feeling she's an indi.

As one of you guys tried or seen her?

LoneRanger1976
02-05-15, 20:47
I think whenever I ejaculate by a HJ the cum goes in the air.

Maybe some clever females jump and catch the drops with their pussies.

Will take care next time.

Did you not wear a condom that day also. I swear I just can't stop laughing.

LoneRanger1976
02-05-15, 20:49
I don't know whether to be happy or upset with this infamy.

I need a fuck to clear my mind I guess.

It's not a question of bangs without condoms that these apparent offsprings have appeared, this is the price celebrities pay, LR's infamy is epic.

Sameer942
02-05-15, 21:17
Last evening went to precious spa after seniors recommendation but what a waste of time and money with pathetic massage and no extras highly avoidable spa as there are lot of disturbance in between massage also.

VikramDhawan
02-06-15, 06:44
Is she Priya, who is also SP?She is not Priya. Priya also has some chicks with her, she is one amongst them.

Cheers,

Vik

Newser8008
02-06-15, 09:43
Are there any FS spas in mumbai or at least ones that offer b2b?

Kindly pm me the details.

HornyBoyForU
02-06-15, 10:15
So my work made me visit the iron man area and as you know was horny as always, went to the Z spa with the same therapist I had taken last time, this time around she was more comfy with me and about 15 minutes of convo she made me realize I had taken her a couple of times before in another spa, I was like WHAT, why din't she tell me this last time, she thought I remembered, anyways so much for the memory loss, I asked her to just do the back portion and then leave the rest to me, as usual the massage was erotic to the core and flipped over, her top removed, she has quite some melons for a NE, I told her to down with her pants to which she said no cannot do, instead she pulled up her pyjamas (Thank God for Thai Clothes) my hands were roaming the clean shaven heaven. All I can say 30-35 minutes of non-stop fingering, DFK, boob suck and she begging me to come I finally blasted. I kept on fingering her much more even after she squeezed every ounce of the juice I had, she was going mad, finally I got tired and stopped, told her to accompany me in the shower to which she declined but after about 10 minutes she joined me in for some rubbing of crotch and DFK, finished paid her and while leaving she told me take 90 minutes next time will make you cum twice. I'll look forward to it. Left happy.

Zephyer
02-06-15, 14:54
Tunga in Industrial belt is OK. You must then be familiar with Naresh Shetty! Need one elaborate?

TRWell I have been to Tunga. A couple of times thru one of the infamous SP of the "older" times. I am not sure if he is still active. His name is synonymous with one of the birds. .

BTW. You need to educate me on Naresh Shetty. *s.

AmpMax
02-06-15, 17:33
Last evening went to precious spa after seniors recommendation but what a waste of time and money with pathetic massage and no extras highly avoidable spa as there are lot of disturbance in between massage also.Hey bro,

Just checking the facts, do you know exactly which one is precious? Did you get a Thai? This place has above avg massage and sure extras even for a first timer. Something clearly off here. Pm me with details, lets see if I can help.

No offence meant.

Incognitox
02-07-15, 07:17
Here for the weekend. Looking for some contacts within 10 k range. Can someone help me out please?

Thanks

ChimeraAlpha
02-07-15, 08:31
You are absolutely right, we just become informers and we have paid a price for the info and the experience, plus this does not end here the demand list is too big in PM recently I got such PMs that I was laughing on one side and second side tried to understand the desperation too, maybe it was one day or one chance for that person, but information and ref is hard earned, and the biggest mistake after that is they sit with the WG and make her read the FR too, that's what I found out recently, please guys don't do this, that's the last thing you have to share.

RajRaj,

You are spot on with this. I have been in the same boat as a monger but I started asking for info only after I have gone out on a limb and made some contributions (may be not in India but elsewhere). I don't even discuss ISG with any of the contacts I get from the forum as, the discussion with the Girl about this forum is something that can ruin a possibly good relation. OK some may say that I am fool to look for a relation with a WG. Hey then that's me. To me a WG is also a human being and if I get a genuine feel about her, I usually try stay in touch, may be just for friendship, even if nothing further happens. In my experience that pays in more than one way.

Actually this fear of this forum being discussed with WGs, by bros to whom we give contacts has become so paranoid with me as well. Like today 2 brand new bros with 0 posts asking me for contacts after a chance comment I made about CG.

Bros please stop discussing ISG with the WGs. You can always mention some other networking method like What'sup etc. From where you got the contact.

Best Regards & Take Care.

Sylvan.

JohnCena
02-07-15, 09:54
Hello fellow mongers,

My first FR and a real bad one at that.

Visited Z Spa in Juhu aka the be Spa, near Costa Coffee. Asked for a Thai massage, which was reasonable!

Tried to get extras but nothing on offer, the masseuse was Miss Z from Mizoram and nothing on offer, damage 1.5 K.

Please let me know if you have had similar experiences.

Thanks,

JCena

Raj Poet
02-07-15, 12:43
Received attached pics from SP (number ends with 005), who operates in Navi Mumbai area. Request fellow mongers / seniors to advise on how genuine the profiles are?

One of the photograph looks like I have seen on some web-page, but SP insists that he has the girl and there will not be any last minute ditching.

Thanks in advance.

HornyBoyForU
02-07-15, 15:31
Was in Chembur for some work, finished off and started with the hunt, this time thought of personally exploring out spa's rather than asking for the contact but as per my opinion (I was searching in just 2 km radius) came across a nice spa looked upscale etc, but the moment I entered they said "Sir WOMEN only " , my jaw dropped. The reception seemed nice so did the ladies inside. I came out again and then saw the board which clearly mentioned Ladies Only. LOL, so with no new finds and time running out decided to head to the good ol are spa, called them up asked for options, one name sounded familiar so thought I'll take her. Reached took swedish (I don't believe in the bullshit of taking Balinese just for the extras) , the receptionist insisted a lot for balinese I politely told her no thank you, in comes the therapist and we both recognize each other (Have taken her 3-4 times but it had been over a year, I used to be regular at prabhadevi) , was surprised she still remembered me. Once she saw then nothing had to mentioned, good back massage, I told her I needed one. Good bum + crack massage + balls massage followed, she talks too much, she kept on and on as to why I didn't come for soo much time and how the business is down etc. I asked her how come she remembered me as to its been over a year, single word reply came from her " BADAM (Almonds) , hahaha. She asked me to turn over and off with the top and stuffed those titties in my mouth. Was exploring her rear with my hand she said wait and down with the trousers as well. I was kinda surprised with the service, I don't know what has happened in the year has the business been so down that they would go to any extent to please the customer? Or was she genuinely happy to see me? In either case was loving it. After some tit sucking, fingering she asked me can I start with the "HandShake" , replied her affirmatively, the HJ was average and mechanical but her attitude to please made up for it. Took a while to cum but she did not give up, finally splurged, got up for shower asked her to come inside and rub my back which she happily did. Had a nice hot shower. Paid her and left. This place has hiked the price, I used to take swedish at 1800 but this time she made me pay 2100 but was happy so paid. It felt nice to go back to school again sometimes where you started learning things. Keep Banging.

Swahil
02-07-15, 15:59

TR.Try Courtyard Marriot instead!!

Its always so crowded that despite lifts being near the reception, nobody even bothers to check!

Vivek
02-07-15, 17:57
Hey guys!

Not read about Dance Bars near Dahisar Check Naka since a long time. Like Red Horse / Saddle Up, etc. Are they operational? Timings? Are dance bars now open in Mumbai?

LoneRanger1976
02-07-15, 18:22
Your mere presence is making girls drop their panties wherever you go now.

Good work johny depp (deep), that's a real growth from your shy persona a couple of months back.

Was in Chembur for some work, finished off and started with the hunt, this time thought of personally exploring out spa's rather than asking for the contact but as per my opinion (I was searching in just 2 km radius) came across a nice spa looked upscale etc, but the moment I entered they said "Sir WOMEN only " , my jaw dropped. The reception seemed nice so did the ladies inside. I came out again and then saw the board which clearly mentioned Ladies Only. LOL, so with no new finds and time running out decided to head to the good ol are spa, called them up asked for options, one name sounded familiar so thought I'll take her. Reached took swedish (I don't believe in the bullshit of taking Balinese just for the extras) , the receptionist insisted a lot for balinese I politely told her no thank you, in comes the therapist and we both recognize each other (Have taken her 3-4 times but it had been over a year, I used to be regular at prabhadevi) , was surprised she still remembered me. Once she saw then nothing had to mentioned, good back massage, I told her I needed one. Good bum + crack massage + balls massage followed, she talks too much, she kept on and on as to why I didn't come for soo much time and how the business is down etc. I asked her how come she remembered me as to its been over a year, single word reply came from her " BADAM (Almonds) , hahaha. She asked me to turn over and off with the top and stuffed those titties in my mouth. Was exploring her rear with my hand she said wait and down with the trousers as well. I was kinda surprised with the service, I don't know what has happened in the year has the business been so down that they would go to any extent to please the customer? Or was she genuinely happy to see me? In either case was loving it. After some tit sucking, fingering she asked me can I start with the "HandShake" , replied her affirmatively, the HJ was average and mechanical but her attitude to please made up for it. Took a while to cum but she did not give up, finally splurged, got up for shower asked her to come inside and rub my back which she happily did. Had a nice hot shower. Paid her and left. This place has hiked the price, I used to take swedish at 1800 but this time she made me pay 2100 but was happy so paid. It felt nice to go back to school again sometimes where you started learning things. Keep Banging.

LoneRanger1976
02-07-15, 18:48
Today was the fifth visit to her.

4 visits so far, no extras. Not even a mention of it despite the massage being super super silky and teasing.

So far it was Just plain eroticism, warm breaths, heaving bosom, jelly legs, hands which reach everywhere in slow, super slow erotic movements and puppy eyes which asked me what did I want last time and I had said just your phone number nothing else.

She was waiting, with eager eyes for me to reach and was surprised when I gifted her a dairy milk silk chocolate when I entered.

She ran and hugged me with both her hands above my neck and her petite tall body was engulfed by me in my arms and the smell of Loreal shampoo almost gave me a hard on.

The massage was 5 times erotic than the world's most erotic massage today, her small fingers stopped and made circles inside my disposable waiting for me to ask her to do something for me but I didn't.

She was horny, ultra horny for last 4 weeks and here was one stupid guy who wasn't making the first move and wasn't even talking anything related to sex.

She gave up today and succumbed to natural needs.

After 75 minutes of massage, she came behind my head and came down on my face and kissed, hungrily, deeply, madly without uttering a word and without even telling me that she liked me.

Pure lust took over.

I didn't react but let her tongue enter my mouth and gave in to her desires.

She came to my side and sat on the side of my massage bed and smooched and bit my lips to her heart's content.

I sat on the edge of the bed, made her stand ad pulled her between my legs and crushed her petite frame in my arms while I kissed her like I have never kissed a girl before.

Soon my hands were inside her clothes and then the bra and those tiny erect nipples were being played and raped by my naughty fingers.

I stood up and slid my hands around her waist and entered her panties from behind while she squeaked and acted like she woke up from a trance or a long sleep.

The best thing about NE females is that their skin is clean, clear, white and smooth without a trace of hair on their body.

The DFK and fondling of her whole body went on for 10 minutes and she looked hungrily at my dick poking her stomach from outside her clothes.

Before anything could happen further, I stood back and said, not tonight baby.

If stares could kill, I would have been dead by now by hers.

Went for a steam and a shower while she changed and got ready to go home as it was late.

I came out to pay the bill and suddenly one angel looking female asked me if I wanted some water.

I was stunned. She was wearing a white micro mini skirt, a sky blue top and sneakers. Her long hair open, straight and flowing in the air thrown by the AC blower.

It was her.

I could not even believe she looked so gorgeous once she came out of that spa uniform.

Outstanding beauty.

While the receptionist swiped my card, I whispered in her ears.

" I will come tomorrow in the noon, it's your last day in this spa and I want you to give me the best massage you have ever given to somebody ".

She smiled and said "yes sir".

With less than 24 hours before she leaves and goes far away from my den, I am holding my orgasm for tomorrow.

4 weeks of holding for her (though released many times on other girls .

Wonder what will happen to her when I give her what she wants.

Fireworks I think.

Waiting for tomorrow.

Rahuls2304
02-07-15, 19:19
Classic FR buddy, appreciated as it's most difficult task to won the cute chicks heart But you won it.

4 visits so far, no extras. Not even a mention of it despite the massage being super super silky and teasing.

So far it was Just plain eroticism, warm breaths, heaving bosom, jelly legs, hands which reach everywhere in slow, super slow erotic movements and puppy eyes which asked me what did I want last time and I had said just your phone number nothing else.

She was waiting, with eager eyes for me to reach and was surprised when I gifted her a dairy milk silk chocolate when I entered.

She ran and hugged me with both her hands above my neck and her petite tall body was engulfed by me in my arms and the smell of Loreal shampoo almost gave me a hard on.

The massage was 5 times erotic than the world's most erotic massage today, her small fingers stopped and made circles inside my disposable waiting for me to ask her to do something for me but I didn't.

She was horny, ultra horny for last 4 weeks and here was one stupid guy who wasn't making the first move and wasn't even talking anything related to sex.

After 75 minutes of massage, she came behind my head and came down on my face and kissed, hungrily, deeply, madly without uttering a word and without even telling me that she liked me.

Pure lust took over.

She came to my side and sat on the side of my massage bed and smooched and bit my lips to her heart's content.

I sat on the edge of the bed, made her stand ad pulled her between my legs and crushed her petite frame in my arms while I kissed her like I have never kissed a girl before.

Soon my hands were inside her clothes and then the bra and those tiny erect nipples were being played and raped by my naughty fingers.

I stood up and slid my hands around her waist and entered her panties from behind while she squeaked and acted like she woke up from a trance or a long sleep.

The best thing about NE females is that their skin is clean, clear, white and smooth without a trace of hair on their body.

The DFK and fondling of her whole body went on for 10 minutes and she looked hungrily at my dick poking her stomach from outside her clothes.

Went for a steam and a shower while she changed and got ready to go home as it was late.

I came out to pay the bill and suddenly one angel looking female asked me if I wanted some water.

I was stunned. She was wearing a white micro mini skirt, a sky blue top and sneakers. Her long hair open, straight and flowing in the air thrown by the AC blower.

It was her.

I could not even believe she looked so gorgeous once she came out of that spa uniform.

Outstanding beauty.

" I will come tomorrow in the noon, it's your last day in this spa and I want you to give me the best massage you have ever given to somebody ".

With less than 24 hours before she leaves and goes far away from my den, I am holding my orgasm for tomorrow.

Fireworks I think.

Waiting for tomorrow.

TheBeatless
02-07-15, 19:54
Gentlemen,

My first time in Mumbai starts today. I just landed in Mumbai and staying near airport till next Sunday. Requesting senior and junior members alike to send across some PMs for me to explore the city around the region possibly Bandra etc.

Please reply back if you can.

VikramDhawan
02-07-15, 20:05
Hey Rohit,

Check you PM. Have fun with your stay, hope the contacts will be helpful.

Cheers,

Vik

Gentlemen,

My first time in Mumbai starts today. I just landed in Mumbai and staying near airport till next Sunday. Requesting senior and junior members alike to send across some PMs for me to explore the city around the region possibly Bandra etc.

Please reply back if you can.

HornyBoyForU
02-07-15, 20:05
Learnt the art from you my friend. Thanks.

Your mere presence is making girls drop their panties wherever you go now.

Good work johny depp (deep), that's a real growth from your shy persona a couple of months back.

HornyBoyForU
02-07-15, 20:08
Patience is one thing I need to learn from you and Raj, I can imagine the plight of the girl wanting you to take her but avoiding. But the patience is always fruitful as our ancestors say, the FR of Tomm will be much awaited. Go get Her Tiger.

Pure lust took over.

It was her.

Outstanding beauty.

Fireworks I think.

Waiting for tomorrow..

Rahuls2304
02-07-15, 20:21
Hey bros, hope everything is fine In Mumbai.

I am enjoying my vacation in states, eating, sleeping and going for night out and all. Today I am writing the best FS which I ever done as of this is my 2nd tour of states, I am staying at my friends apartment, next to the apartment one cute aunty is staying as being introduced by my friend on arrival of 1st day, lady with 38 cups with nice butt with the nice look met me for the 1st time, I was blushed that she smiled the way like a horNey. 7 days of usual daily visit to her home, roaming with her for shopping and boozing today got the chance. So as yesterday was her birthday she invited me for the dinner, surprised, reached, I had not brought any gift that was my mistake, reached but this lady wore a low cleavage shirt with short skirt, cut the cake and came for a dinner, while doing dinner while cinversation she told that whether are you virgin? I smiled and concentrated on my food, few minutes she came near to me and said that today are you wish to break up virginity? Mind said that to behave like decent boy, I was like today I am going to get a biggest dinner ever, man me ladoo foota hahah, slowly she removedo my shirt, I also started removing her shirt and removed her short skirt, man this lady is having a best body I have ever seen, started kissing deeply lasted for 10 minutes, we both want to have a bath, she hold my Johnny in her hand and directed to the bath tub, what a bath with boob sucking and deep FK, man this lady become so horney, then come to the bed and started kicking her pussy clean shaved with a tatto of love on it, liked her pussy for 20 minutes, horney, again started with 69 position Johnny had raised with a eifel tower biggest ever rise till date, have to start with FS, but I was having protection packets, started with missionary position she was moaning like a hell as today Johnny was not going to stop, changed the position and started with doggy style but 20 mina Johnny released but this lady was hungry started again giving BJ, BJ was heaven like she was having a lolipop in her mouth but sacked a lot then again Johnny rised started with standing position, the white skinot became reddish man I feel that she was hungry from last many years, did 3 shots almost tired we both slept but Johnny wasome hungry banged her while sleeping, slept morning woke up with a DFK again she sucked Johnny did with 5th round and she was more happy, didescribed the morning breakfast and bath and went with her as she is working professional, she told to stay with her I was like Ache din aa gaye, so awaiting for next FS. I didn't told my friend also regarding this session but I am actually happy as how many session I an going to get for my next 1 month meeting, Her name is Mia.

Safe mongering in Mumbai.

Regards.

Rahul S.

HornyBoyForU
02-07-15, 20:27
Hahahah good going bro, keep banging, it won't be surprising if you start getting pm's asking for her contact stating that they are going to visit the states soon and would like to try her. LOL.

I am enjoying my vacation in states, eating, sleeping and going for night out and all. Today I am writing the best FS which I ever done as of this is my 2nd tour of states, I am staying at my friends apartment, next to the apartment one cute aunty is staying as being introduced by my friend on arrival of 1st day, lady with 38 cups with nice butt with the nice look met me for the 1st time, I was blushed that she smiled the way like a horNey. 7 days of usual daily visit to her home, roaming with her for shopping and boozing today got the chance. So as yesterday was her birthday she invited me for the dinner, surprised, reached, I had not brought any gift that was my mistake, reached but this lady wore a low cleavage shirt with short skirt, cut the cake and came for a dinner, while doing dinner while cinversation she told that whether are you virgin? I smiled and concentrated on my food, few minutes she came near to me and said that today are you wish to break up virginity? Mind said that to behave like decent boy, I was like today I am going to get a biggest dinner ever, man me ladoo foota hahah, slowly she removedo my shirt, I also started removing her shirt and removed her short skirt, man this lady is having a best body I have ever seen, started kissing deeply lasted for 10 minutes, we both want to have a bath, she hold my Johnny in her hand and directed to the bath tub, what a bath with boob sucking and deep FK, man this lady become so horney, then come to the bed and started kicking her pussy clean shaved with a tatto of love on it, liked her pussy for 20 minutes, horney, again started with 69 position Johnny had raised with a eifel tower biggest ever rise till date, have to start with FS, but I was having protection packets, started with missionary position she was moaning like a hell as today Johnny was not going to stop, changed the position and started with doggy style but 20 mina Johnny released but this lady was hungry started again giving BJ, BJ was heaven like she was having a lolipop in her mouth but sacked a lot then again Johnny rised started with standing position, the white skinot became reddish man I feel that she was hungry from last many years, did 3 shots almost tired we both slept but Johnny wasome hungry banged her while sleeping, slept morning woke up with a DFK again she sucked Johnny did with 5th round and she was more happy, didescribed the morning breakfast and bath and went with her as she is working professional, she told to stay with her I was like Ache din aa gaye, so awaiting for next FS. I didn't told my friend also regarding this session but I am actually happy as how many session I an going to get for my next 1 month meeting, Her name is Mia.

Safe mongering in Mumbai.

Regards.

Rahul S.

CoolStudGuy
02-08-15, 08:50
Hi,

I am from Mumbai, was visiting ahd, got through this post at Ahmedabad forum suggesting a russian therapist so landed at this spa with russian therapist. Got a 15% discount, The therapist is a babe however she denied giving extra but was a great massage.

Anyone knows of any spa in Mumbai with russian, Uzbekistan or Ukraine therapist.

Please PM.

Thanks.

Bhuppi1111
02-08-15, 09:23
Personally likes SB setup the way it provides enjoyment but cheap filthy setup and.

Old aunties also sucks hence takes some efforts to get desired.

Last week again went to NM area to find the new sb based on information but.

Could not got success to locate it. Asked auto driver to spot the sb and he gave.

Affirmation hence sit in the auto and took 25 mint ride and when we reached in.

The area which was not the same I was looking for. Did not wanted to argue and.

Waste the time.

Ventured in the area and find the same I visited in the past. Went inside and tried to.

Adjust my eyes in the dark. On lady came and sat with me. I was unable to see her hence.

Asked her name. Rejected her as I had enjoyed her. Then she sent another aunty. Again.

Rejected. Then came one girl / lady around 30. Allowed her to sit and she straighthforward gave.

A long, slurpy, deep smooch. Her boobs were medium but firm. Enjoyed her all over her body.

Sucked, fingered, kissed and got slow HJ.

Completely satisfying experience will repeat with two girls simultaneously.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news wevsite), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

Thrusting Rod
02-08-15, 10:06
Try ********** instead!!

Its always so crowded that despite lifts being near the reception, nobody even bothers to check!Best is PM. Avoid naming Hotel in open forum. Nevertheless thank you Swahil!

TR.

LoneRanger1976
02-08-15, 12:01
When I think of mongering and sex, I think of BBBJ, DATY, pounding, doggy, cowgirl etc.

That's how our brains have been wired with continuous exposure to sex.

Normally when I finish one session, I feel like doing it again as my desires don't get satisfied in most of the encounters.

Today was bound to be different.

Entered the spa in time and found her waiting eagerly.

Another beautiful massage session, but today she was expecting something and her eyes clearly gave her away.

60 minutes of super erotic massage later in which I fondled every body part of hers by shoving my hands inside her clothes, I pulled her for a DFK for the first time on my own.

In 10 seconds, she was almost trembling as that is what arousal for a long time does to your body and so was I.

Got up, removed her clothes completely and she didn't utter a word.

And just as a reminder, this is one spa where nobody including me had ever got extras however I have had some of the best massages here with a lot of potential untapped.

Pinned her to the wall and opened her legs wide.

Entered her bareback while standing and kissed her deeply while she grabbed my hips and helped me enter.

30 seconds later, I took a step back and took out a condom from my jeans pocket hanging on the door.

Laid her on the floor with a towel spread below and entered in missionary and made love slowly very slowly.

Her whole body trembled as she came in 2 minutes and so did I at the same time.

It was so powerful that we almost lost our breaths.

It was one of the fastest & the most powerful orgasms of my life and felt much better than screwing all other WGs till date irrespective of their skills.

For the first time I felt that feelings were more important that the skills in sex.

Got up and we laid on the bed nude for 10 minutes chatting and playing with each other.

Took steam and shower and I could barely walk to my house as my legs were trembling even after one hour of the session.

I would call this fireworks.

Time to sleep.

Jaideep
02-08-15, 12:46
I am also looking for the same.

Can somebody share contact of any Russian or Ukrainian babes in Mumbai.

Hi,

I am from mumbai, was visitng ahd, got through this post at Ahmedabad forum suggesting a russian therapist solanded at this spa with russian therapist. Got a 15% discount, The therapist is a babe however she denied giving extra but was a great massage.

Anyone knows of any spa in mumbai with russian, uzbekistan or ukraine therapist.

Please PM.

Thanks.

KingOfMan
02-08-15, 13:05
For the first time I felt that feelings were more important that the skills in sex.

Time to sleep.Nice FR, the reality lives in emotions as we value what can be valued not in bodies but in mind.

May the Force be with you. Kingofman.

Batuk
02-08-15, 13:09

I was like Ache din aa gaye, so awaiting for next FS. I didn't told my friend also regarding this session but I am actually happy as how many session I an going to get for my next 1 month meeting, Her name is Mia.

Rahul S.Bro Rahul -- You got game! Been in US for over 12 years and am still waiting for such an encounter. Keep banging and stay away from Strip clubs, most of them are Looserville # 1 your money will get drained fast without any satisfaction.

Batuk
02-08-15, 13:12
When I think of mongering and sex, I think of BBBJ, DATY, pounding, doggy, cowgirl etc.

I would call this fireworks. Time to sleep.-- Very well written FR. I guess this is like the High which you get from your first smoke or booze and keep on doing it to find the same feeling again and again.

BophSep
02-08-15, 15:44
Was in Mumbai 10 days back was thankful to some senior member who have helped me with few contacts and was in touch with them also but as I was not sure work will get over could not finalize with any one. Finely I was free before I anticipated called up the contact given by a senior Raj whom I am thankful to but could not make it as she was occupied. Finally restored back to my old SEA contact Alisha. She responded back and said she can join after 1 hour time. She asked for the hotel information and room no which I shared with her. To cross check she asked me to call up from the hotel no as says people call up but do not turn out. I said it is normally other way around when I am sharing the name of the hotel with room no why you are worrying about. Finally she came in. She sin about 26 years of age. As agreed she was in time in her 2 wheeler as I was waiting outside the hotel. Took her to the room after showing the I'd at reception. In the room after regular chit chat she said she is hear for 2 hours max. Asked her she would like to have any thing she refused though she was beside me she was on the w app. I asked her to finish with Wapp the we will go further She said sorry and kept it aside. Their after she was with me. Enjoyed was not much into DFK gave good bbj and I was not felling for DATY she was opening up the legs for it. After some time she asked t come on the top with the cover on the tool. She have a good body shape average boobs and ass. Played with the ass while she was sucking me off. Finally stared with Missy was faking with mourns which I could make out asked her to change the position for which agreed. Though I was with her some how it felt more mechanical. Finished soon after banging her for 10 -12 minutes. She went to wash room and came back. And after 10 min she dressed up and I paid for the agreed sum. During chatting asked for the LT she said she will come at 10 pm and will leave the place by 6 pm like a professional and charges 20 k for the same. I said I will be able be afford it. She said how much I can pay I said 10 k she said min 15 k There after she left.

Over all not much satisfied but jhony was satisfied.

Face: Ok.

Boobs: Not Saggy but firm.

Ass: Well shaped and firm.

DFK: not good.

WIR: No.

Damage: 6 k.

Sg6199
02-08-15, 18:35
Hi guys,

I'll be in Mumbai in April, on business. I'm looking to get a few ladies to come to my hotel.

Any suggestions.

Thanks in advance.

CoolDuke007
02-08-15, 18:56
Super FR Sir. Finally the much awaited fireworks from you. Well written and one can actually visualize and re-live the entire act as it actually happened. And yes it is true tat at times we go on having sessions one after the other in a day without getting satisfied and sometimes when you get the right person even one session takes away the entire life energy of a hundred sexual sessions.

Its always a pleasure to read your FRs.

Happy & Safe Mongering!!

Normally when I finish one session, I feel like doing it again as my desires don't get satisfied in most of the encounters.

Took steam and shower and I could barely walk to my house as my legs were trembling even after one hour of the session.

Time to sleep.

RoamingMumbai
02-09-15, 08:03
[Message to Admin deleted]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

HornyBoyForU
02-09-15, 10:12
Take a bow my friend, Take a bow.

Another beautiful massage session, but today she was expecting something and her eyes clearly gave her away.

60 minutes of super erotic massage later in which I fondled every body part of hers by shoving my hands inside her clothes, I pulled her for a DFK for the first time on my own.

In 10 seconds, she was almost trembling as that is what arousal for a long time does to your body and so was I.

And just as a reminder, this is one spa where nobody including me had ever got extras however I have had some of the best massages here with a lot of potential untapped.

Entered her bareback while standing and kissed her deeply while she grabbed my hips and helped me enter.

30 seconds later, I took a step back and took out a condom from my jeans pocket hanging on the door.

Laid her on the floor with a towel spread below and entered in missionary and made love slowly very slowly.

It was one of the fastest & the most powerful orgasms of my life and felt much better than screwing all other WGs till date irrespective of their skills.

Got up and we laid on the bed nude for 10 minutes chatting and playing with each other.

Time to sleep.

Nsa69
02-09-15, 10:41
Visiting the maximum city this Thursday and Friday for work. Since I'm not from the city and will be staying somewhere close to BKC, can any of the brothers here help me out and provide.

Some contacts of indies in the Bandra, Santa Cruz area, including those who will be willing to visit the hotel, along with damages?

Prefer the slim and not looking for a MILF type experience.

Thanks bros!

Monocef
02-09-15, 11:04
In the world of Raj, LR, horny and many more stalwarts.

You all rocking guys.

Please share some contact with newbie like me.

So we can also take a plunge.

Thanks in advance.

DieHardDic
02-09-15, 12:02
Hello,

I am going to BKC for my us visa. Wanted to know if there are good Spa near by to have sure shot with extras.

I can help you in Pune if you need.

Lost Hicker
02-09-15, 12:51
Hi to everyone on this place,

I am very new to the scene in India. Although I have visited India on prior occasions I have not had a taste of the industry. I know about the scene in Australia, especially Sydney, and thought I would get to know about India as well. If the senior members or anyone else can give me some recommendations on the girls, slim with perky tits into GFE or PSE, then please message me privately. I shall be in Mumbai near the international airport. I usually prefer incalls but I don't know if incalls are recommended in India or not so I shall do as I am recommended and guided.

Thanks in advance.

P. S: System didn't like hiker so went hicker.

Raj1212
02-09-15, 15:18
[Message to Admin deleted]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

Rahuls2304
02-09-15, 17:22
My friend told that precious metal spa stop giving the choice of the therapiest for the massage? Is it true?

Vishwa
02-09-15, 20:03
Dear friends,

I am new to this forum. I am going to Mumbai for three days. Can you let me know a hygienic and a good spa with happy ending PM me.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

HornyBoyForU
02-09-15, 21:29
Yeah even I've heard that, it's because of the NE therapists complaining, everyone only asks for Thai and whoever is left forces a lot for extras considering Thai's give them. So they are kinda irritated.

My friend told that precious metal spa stop giving the choice of the therapiest for the massage? Is it true?

HornyBoyForU
02-09-15, 21:45
She sure seems like a keeper my friend. Yeah sometimes it's the emotions which are more powerful than the urge....

Time to sleep.

LoneRanger1976
02-10-15, 03:44
The keeper has been kept my friend.

Releasing soon, 50 shades of ranger.

She sure seems like a keeper my friend. Yeah sometimes it's the emotions which are more powerful than the urge....

AmpMax
02-10-15, 06:07
Yeah even I've heard that, it's because of the NE therapists complaining, everyone only asks for Thai and whoever is left forces a lot for extras considering Thai's give them. So they are kinda irritated.I thought precious only had Thai, no ne.

HornyBoyForU
02-10-15, 06:21
They only have two Thai therapists rest all are NE. But the choice is not given to newbies. For regulars its business as usual.

I thought precious only had Thai, no ne..

Zapme
02-10-15, 06:30
Wow. Nicely written. In all my years of visiting spa's has happened to me just once. I miss that one. Had to move out of the city she was in. You helped me reminisce my friend.

Got up, removed her clothes completely and she didn't utter a word..

CmPunk7661
02-10-15, 06:34
Can someone please suggest Girl friendly hotels in Andheri?

My budget is 2 k.

Thanks

AmpMax
02-10-15, 07:07
They only have two Thai therapists rest all are NE. But the choice is not given to newbies. For regulars its business as usual.

.Hmmm, same story at other spas that I know off. Esp when the manager is an NE.

M. Spa at powai is case in point. Hounded out the Thais. I stopped going there.

I saw similar behavior at Latin gold near Carbon allotrope, and suspect the NEs are up in arms. Did not bother asking. Just took my business elsewhere.

Now I have an all Thai place in Pune, and I travel often. Am looking for a good all Thai place in Mumbai. You spa is too basic for my liking. No offence to anyone, just personal preference.

KC Guy
02-10-15, 08:19
AM,

The one that I messaged you couple of days back is pure Thai, should be to your liking. Enjoy while in Mum.

Cheers

Hmmm, same story at other spas that I know off. Esp when the manager is an NE.

I saw similar behavior at Latin gold near Carbon allotrope, and suspect the NEs are up in arms. Did not bother asking. Just took my business elsewhere.

Now I have an all Thai place in Pune, and I travel often. Am looking for a good all Thai place in Mumbai. You spa is too basic for my liking. No offence to anyone, just personal preference.

HornyBoyForU
02-10-15, 12:19
Yes even am in search for a nice spa with locals / Thai's in south mumbai with extras of course, its a big big pain travelling to all the other parts just for the massage, would be lovely if there are couple of nice spa's in sobo also. I think I'll have to start exploring like KOM to satisfy the urges or be loyal to a single therapist like LR. But at the end I do not have the patience or the charm like they have. LOL.

Check PM.

Hmmm, same story at other spas that I know off. Esp when the manager is an NE.

Kiss666
02-10-15, 12:28
Hi friends can any one help me some pointers in Daman. I will be in daman for a couple of days on compny visit want have some fun in Daman. Your help highly appriciated I am from Hyderabad forum.

RoamingMumbai
02-10-15, 12:46
Repeated Z Spa. Seductive, erotic experience. Once on a repeat mode, more and more is expected and hopefully will be gained.

Usual expenses.

Thank you KoM for this find.

Z SPA: Alleys of Ironman. Overall rating 7/10.Kingofman.

RoamingMumbai
02-10-15, 13:07
This one is an old FR.

My favorite Latin Gold Juhu Thai masseuse has left India and is back home. Before she left had a last session. 90 minutes. Inside the booth; my clothes were almost reaped apart. No disposable. Her hands were paying with my tool as we were involved in long DFK. Next few minutes and had the happy ending. Cleaned and pushed to the bed. This time her clothes were off in a jiffy. And B2B started. I was turned on again and again was treated to a great happy ending. I was spent out in no time. And still a long time to go for the 90 minutes to get over. But she had other plans. The vibrating durex ring was brought out. She had managed to order the same from Flipkart and boy the ring started creating waves between our bodies. And long, very long BBBJ (naturally) till CIM. Phew what a session and sigh it was the last one with her. Let's see if she comes back.

Meanwhile the petite Thai is also travelling; so me back to roaming and hopefully will find a new spa and report.

Cheers

Raja Jani
02-10-15, 14:26

My budget is 2 k.

ThanksIn 2 K, it will have to be a lodge. Certainly not Hotel.

Moja420
02-10-15, 15:10
Hi guys,

A year or so back, I had found a website that had reviews of escorts in Mumbai on it. It is a fairly detailed website with sections of all cities and photos of the escorts as well. I have however forgotten the name of the website. Can any one tell me the name?

LegendRocker
02-10-15, 15:56
Guys,

New to mongering scene & need help with MP's with good Thai ladies offering extras in Juhu & Andheri West. Also some Indie contacts will help. I have tomorrow evening / night free.

Thanks!

Traceur
02-10-15, 16:01
Hi guys,

A year or so back, I had found a website that had reviews of escorts in Mumbai on it. It is a fairly detailed website with sections of all cities and photos of the escorts as well. I have however forgotten the name of the website. Can any one tell me the name?Just run a search on google. You'll get it buddy.

Traceur
02-10-15, 16:03

My budget is 2 k.

ThanksThere are a new in Sakinaka. Metro palace or something.

Its right outside the metro station. 1100-1200 odd.

CoolStudGuy
02-10-15, 16:14
Hi all,

Can anybody tell me the details (Location) of the Famous Z Spa, You Spa, Precious Metal Spa.

Finding it a little difficult to pin point on the exact spa from google search.

Thanks.

Traceur
02-10-15, 17:06
Hey guys,

Had been reading a lot about the GLS at Bandra. After talking to another ISGian headed out there on Sunday. Took me some time to find the place, as its really easy to miss.

Spoke to some female over the phone who helped me out. Earlier they didn't have any slots free but calls me up in 10 minutes to call me over. Was kinda surprised to see a dude at the counter when I entered.

Opted for the 90 min Swedish massage. Had to pay upfront which was a bit annoying. After a 5 min wait I am led inside. This is one spa that reminded me of Bangkok! Ah the good days! I had asked for a hard massage but it was ridiculous when I saw the therapist who walks in. She's the heaviest gal I have ever seen in a spa. She was a Thai though.

The girl just wouldn't shut up. She spoke about some absolutely random stuff which I could not follow or would just nod. She just wouldn't leave my ass alone. Would keep playing with it all the time, which was nice. After a very mediocre 45 minutes I turn over. And she goes " Ahhh, vaat isshhh dissshhh ' Played with johnny through the disposable for a min or so and then continued with the massage. She mentions extras if I want. 1 k for HJ no touching not will she take her top off. Tell her I can do the HJ myself for free. She giggles in that weird Thai way and we continue with the massage.

At the end she offers an HJ for 800 bucks but no touching. We haggle a bit and it settled for 700 with full access. But she wants the cash up front too. I was like m not going to fucking run away after the HJ you know. As I got I was removing money from the wallet she just grabs johnny and starts shagging me. After playing with her for a while I release.

Not the best of experiences but kinda easy on the pocket.

WIR. With another therapist for sure.

Any recommendations?

Which one of you guys was there on Sunday around 6? The next compartment had a lot of action going on inside. LR? Honryboy?

KwonRohan
02-10-15, 17:41
Yes even am in search for a nice spa with locals / Thai's in south mumbai with extras of course, its a big big pain travelling to all the other parts just for the massage, would be lovely if there are couple of nice spa's in sobo also. I think I'll have to start exploring like KOM to satisfy the urges or be loyal to a single therapist like LR. But at the end I do not have the patience or the charm like they have. LOL.

Check PM.Bro,

The famous Thai spa of Bandra has a branch at the most famous mall (mill). But I'm sure that will be pricey too (just as the home location). Maybe you can check that out.

Cheers

AmpMax
02-10-15, 19:20
AM,

The one that I messaged you couple of days back is pure Thai, should be to your liking. Enjoy while in Mum.

CheersThanks, bro. Top of my list. I just missed it last Sun, was just a km away, but could not slip away from my post 😉.

Chris L
02-10-15, 19:24
I monger extensively but write rarely.
Monger:Report = 100:1

There is abundant pussy in the city if you've created a good rapport with SPs and ISPs.
NL, LR, CH, Bandra, Chembur, Kurla, Andheri East, Goregaon, Vashi, Mira Road, Borivali, Lower Parel et. all have their own hotspots... Quality will vary.
Established contacts constitute 95% of the diet but you need to recruit new contacts regularly.

My today's report is about a recruitment drive.

Finished at my regular spa at 8 pm today after a good massage + BBBJ + RJ.
Hailed a rick and left. Spotted a super hot chick with tight boobs in a tight tee. Damn. This chick got my dick all excited. But I noticed the rick driver getting all excited too. He seemed the right horny type who might know some SPs. Popped him the question and was carted away to Juhu.

At Juhu, the driver established eye contact with a SP and got him to approach us at the rick. Negotiated the price to 2k for a ST. The cost included a room which was 20 metres away. The girl was supposed to reach in 20 mins. I said no to waiting there. Suggested we go and pick her up in our rick. Drove 20 mins to pick up the girl (Kaajal) at the designated spot. She was slim, with tight boobs, looked above average... basically dickworthy! Told the SP to get out of my rick, employ a separate rick and drive back to the room. He complied.

At the room, the SP asked for an upfront payment. I tried to make it a post-paid transaction but he refused. Finally paid him the $$ and got busy with Kaajal.
The room was not the cleanest one but it was fine. Kaajal stripped down to reveal a nice set of suckable boobs and a semi-trimmed pussy. She wanted to be tipped before we began. Told her that I will tip her after the session as I was out of money and needed to go visit an ATM. She agreed.

Sucked, licked, bit, wrestled with those juicy boobs and then dined at the V. IMHO, DATY (If allowed), always softens them all. Soon she was hot and her juices were flowing... she expressed her desire to ride me. I had the upper hand now. Got her to do a BBBJ and suck my balls (My favorite). For unknown reasons the Spa girl would not suck them but Kaajal did a good job. She rode me for a while, followed by Doggy and finished in Missionary.
Tipped her INR 300. Paid the SP 100 for Condoms and 50 for the Auto ride.

Overall a good experience and within the budget but I had taken several risks.
1. The SP could have duped me. He could have given me a sad-looking ugly-fuck who'd have fried my brains. He could have over-charged. He could have been a cop in disguise.
I tried to eliminate as many risks as I could.
A. Got talking to him in the local language. Identified his dialect and realised he was from Marathwada and not a Bombayite. Kept pestering him with several queries about the sex trade in various parts of Mumbai. His knowledge seemed to come from a Pimps POV and not a cops POV.
B. Took his number immediately after we met and called him from my alternate cell. Truecaller told me he was the man he claimed to be.
C. Got him to take me to the girl. Kept the option of rejecting her if she looked sad or had too much attitude.
D. Got him and the girl to take another rick and not share mine.
E. Asked my rick driver to wait right outside the room in case I needed to get away quickly. Didn't pay him upfront so he had no option but wait for me. Paid him handsomely at the end though.

2. The girl could have duped me.
Here too, I tried eliminating as many risks as possible.
A. Spoke to her before we left. Told her that I will tip her but she will have to be patient and provide good service (DATY + BBBJ is a must for me).
B. Ensured that I didn't pay her before we began.
C. Made her cum and enjoy the experience. After that she was quite obedient and willing to please.
D. Gave her the promised tip but didn't overpay her.
E. Gave her a 5 star after the act. IMHO, this always helps in creating a good rapport for the future.

3. My Ric Driver could have duped me.
Tried my best in eliminating risks here.
A. Observed him and approached the topic only when I was sure he was a lech.
B. Asked him a lot of questions, (coming across as a blabbermouth in the process) to cross check if the information that he was giving me about the market was correct. It was 90% correct which is good.
C. Kept a conservative attitude about the money. Told him that I am not a 4k - 5k spender and was rather keen on sticking to my budget. Everyone knows that duping someone with limited money is mostly a losing proposition.
D. Made it clear that I would not pick up a SW but would need a pimp.
E. Made it clear that I am willing to go hungry if there is no prospective food. This is important. Do not be ruled by the Dick.
F. Told him I will give him a handsome reward (Not an extravagant one) and held on to my end of the bargain. Good Karma is critical in this business.

I am a lone ranger. I don't share my personal pursuit of pleasures with even my best friends.
Should you do the same? If you're a first timer then no. Work with a friend who shadows you. Others need not know that he is around. He should be able to step in and save you if the situation arises.
If you're experienced you can go alone but be mentally prepared with multiple scenarios.
In the last 8 years, I have punched my way out of a bad situation once (Am not a good fighter or athletic) and paid my way out of a situation once (Am not rich).

Take basic precautions like
A. Never carry any id on you
B. Never carry too much money with you. Even if you are carrying a lot of money please don't make a display of it.
C. Never do these things very late at night after 11.30 pm. Even a crowded street looks desolate when it's very late
D. Never carry your primary number or your primary cell phone. Carry a secondary phone with very limited contacts.
E. In an extreme scenario be ready to fight (Or even better, run away fast)
F. Keep a friends number in your secondary phone who will not spill your secret to others and approach him for help only as a final doomsday scenario

Could I have done this better? Comments welcome. Advisories welcome.
Could I have done this cheaper? Maybe.
Should you take small calculated risks and grow your own contact base? Hell Yes!

Chris L

Joshua Dsouza
02-10-15, 19:27
Hi guys,

A year or so back, I had found a website that had reviews of escorts in Mumbai on it. It is a fairly detailed website with sections of all cities and photos of the escorts as well. I have however forgotten the name of the website. Can any one tell me the name?I think you are referring to sexy escort ads.

LegendRocker
02-10-15, 20:08
Guys am new to the Mumbai Mongering scene & will really appreciate if seniors & you all can help me with info on good spa's in Juhu / Andheri West area especially this Z Spa. Also will be great if people can PM me the details with recommendations on therapists!

Also will appreciate contacts on hot Indie's.

Thanks a lot fellows. Will definitely share my reports!

So my work made me visit the iron man area and as you know was horny as always, went to the Z spa with the same therapist I had taken last time, this time around she was more comfy with me and about 15 minutes of convo she made me realize I had taken her a couple of times before in another spa, I was like WHAT, why din't she tell me this last time, she thought I remembered, anyways so much for the memory loss, I asked her to just do the back portion and then leave the rest to me, as usual the massage was erotic to the core and flipped over, her top removed, she has quite some melons for a NE, I told her to down with her pants to which she said no cannot do, instead she pulled up her pyjamas (Thank God for Thai Clothes) my hands were roaming the clean shaven heaven. All I can say 30-35 minutes of non-stop fingering, DFK, boob suck and she begging me to come I finally blasted. I kept on fingering her much more even after she squeezed every ounce of the juice I had, she was going mad, finally I got tired and stopped, told her to accompany me in the shower to which she declined but after about 10 minutes she joined me in for some rubbing of crotch and DFK, finished paid her and while leaving she told me take 90 minutes next time will make you cum twice. I'll look forward to it. Left happy.

LegendRocker
02-11-15, 01:18
Guys,

New to ISG & the Mumbai Mongering scene though have been Mongering for several years now! Looking for some tips on Spa's with a happy ending & Indie's (with their own accommodation) in Juhu / Andheri West. Will appreciate if you all especially the Seniors can PM me. Will definitely share my reports from today itself as I plan to get started from this evening!

Thanks in advance.

ShyGuy69
02-11-15, 03:31
This is one for the archives. Thanks a lot for a wonderful 101 of mongering safety. I follow most of these instinctively, so good to have them corroborated. I haven't mongered a as much, so don't have this level of confidence and can't get good chicks in this budget, but think that's only a matter of practice.

Look forward to many many more posts and FRs from you.

Cheers.

SG69.

Monger:Report = 100:1

Thee abundant pussy in the city if you've created a good rapport with SPs and ISPs.
NL, LR, CH, Bandra, Chembur, Kurla, Andheri East, Goregaon, Vashi, Mira Road, Borivali, Lower Parel et. all have their own hotspots... Quality will vary.
Established contacts constitute 95% of the diet but you need to recruit new contacts regularly.

My today's report is about a recruitment drive

ChoolMega
02-11-15, 06:04
Hi,

Is NL still out of bounds? Planning to visit there today / tomorrow. But since I am an out-of-towner, not sure if the place is still active. Would be grateful if I could get a few pointers. If not NL, can some kind soul please help with contacts / references to spas / indies via PM?

Thanks very much.

Panda305
02-11-15, 10:21
Hey all,

Want to spend a entire night with a sexy gal on this Saturday, please suggest me some with contacts, you can PM me the details.

Thanks all.

HornyBoyForU
02-11-15, 13:03
Today morning got up with a message from the female (She used to handle the reception) who used to work at the infamous you spa citing she has opened her own Spa & Salon, I'm sure many of the regulars might have received the same msg as well. So just wanted to know has anyone been there, if yes then kindly throw some light on the place, setup, therapists. Etc. Mostly will try the place tomm or the weekend.

RoamingMumbai
02-11-15, 14:10
Will await your report and location info and experience. Should be interesting.

Cheers

Today morning got up with a message from the female (She used to handle the reception) who used to work at the infamous you spa citing she has opened her own Spa & Salon, I'm sure many of the regulars might have received the same msg as well. So just wanted to know has anyone been there, if yes then kindly throw some light on the place, setup, therapists. Etc. Mostly will try the place tomm or the weekend.

MyRulez
02-11-15, 16:44
Hi, I m new, I m reguler reader in ISG, time to join after few good attempts.

Dude it was me on Sunday at 6 with my regular therapist.

Hey guys,

Had been reading a lot about the GLS at Bandra. After talking to another ISGian headed out there on Sunday. Took me some time to find the place, as its really easy to miss.

Spoke to some female over the phone who helped me out. Earlier they didn't have any slots free but calls me up in 10 minutes to call me over. Was kinda surprised to see a dude at the counter when I entered.

Opted for the 90 min Swedish massage. Had to pay upfront which was a bit annoying. After a 5 min wait I am led inside. This is one spa that reminded me of Bangkok...

Kp6305
02-11-15, 16:50
Will be in Mumbai next week, please share any good contacts of indi for LT.

I could reciprocate with Pune contacts.

KC Guy
02-11-15, 18:14
Had been trying to connect with her for weeks, things were not falling in place because of schedules. Two-three weeks of chat and we tried to make it happen over a late evening on a weekday.

Picked her up and went to an alternate safe place (she went out of the way to arrange the alternate as the normal place was unavailable). Slim and petite, with above average bod and the right attitude to give a GFE. Started fooling around with each other as we entered the room and she started undressing me while asking me to sit back and relax.

As she started to undress, things started to heat up. Anticipation of meeting the caring girl over couple of weeks had its best effect for exploring each other as her clothes came off. Sitting back and relaxing was out of the window, enjoyed the wholesome experience by the CG. Being a weekday and late night, both of us had to rush back, even though we didn't want to end it. Truly enjoyable time and experience.

Genuineness to care and serve was evident when she went out of way to arrange things for a rendezvous based on late evening schedule. Irony is that she wonders what is so special about her caring character as she thinks it is a natural thing. There lies the beauty!

Highly recommended. Thanks Raj for the help and connect.

LoneRanger1976
02-11-15, 18:21
50 shades of ranger.

Session one can't be reported.

Session 2 is continuation, so will be written as soon as the orgasm finishes.

SkyTech14
02-11-15, 18:21
Hi guys.

Can anybody help me out with some good indie contacts in Mumbai.

Can share the contacts of good indies in Pune.

Rahuls2304
02-11-15, 18:30
Waiting for your FR bro.

50 shades of ranger.

Session 2 is continuation, so will be written as soon as the orgasm finishes..

LoneRanger1976
02-11-15, 19:20
Had a beautiful session in the morning and was already satisfied by noon.

Then the erotic artist called up and needed some advice.

Asked her to come home.

And she did.

3 hours of love play in which 2 hours went into DFK.

She has a way with her tongue and kisses passionately.

After a long time I found a girl worth kissing as all others were usually not fun.

Slowly the clothes came off of both and today we had the lights on.

Flawless, scintillating body, pink nipples, petite frame, 25 inch waist, and an ultra soft ass were the gifts I was showered with.

Missionary was fun and has always been my favourite as one can look into the girls eyes and kiss while fucking.

Seems she was more hungry than me and didn't leave my lips for a second.

Then she pushed me and we rolled onto cowgirl and missionary multiple times with my dick inside her.

Scissors was fun too, as her tiny ass was a perfect fit for my palms.

The amateur pussy did not know much about what to do but was keen and hungry to satisfy me.

Her body got pinned and rolled and twisted in multiple positions in the act and just the shape of her body in those positions reminded me of being her master.

Missionary again and ejaculate after almost an hour of slow fuck.

Slept in her arms with my dick inside for a while while the cum dripped out slowly and spoiled my bedsheet.

We took a shower together in hot water and cleaned each other.

I helped her dress and then dropped her to a taxi stand after buying her a chicken burger.

Some girls are precious, this one is for sure.

Cheers.

50 shades of ranger.

Session 2 is continuation, so will be written as soon as the orgasm finishes.

Krishnaleela
02-11-15, 19:24
Hi,

Is NL still out of bounds? Planning to visit there today / tomorrow. But since I am an out-of-towner, not sure if the place is still active. Would be grateful if I could get a few pointers. If not NL, can some kind soul please help with contacts / references to spas / indies via PM?

Thanks very much.Check your inbox dear.

VicMax1
02-11-15, 19:45
Absolutely +1 for the precautions part. No matter how much urge you feel, it is vital to not let the Johnny get the best of you.

Take basic precautions like
A. Never carry any id on you
B. Never carry too much money with you. Even if you are carrying a lot of money please don't make a display of it.
C. Never do these things very late at night after 11.30 pm. Even a crowded street looks desolate when it's very late
D. Never carry your primary number or your primary cell phone. Carry a secondary phone with very limited contacts.
E. In an extreme scenario be ready to fight (Or even better, run away fast)
F. Keep a friends number in your secondary phone who will not spill your secret to others and approach him for help only as a final doomsday scenario

Chris L

HornyCyber
02-11-15, 20:45
My first post. LoneRanger have been reading all you posts. Don't need to go to a MP. You just make me feel I am there. Just put in a line of appreciation to all the good work you have been doing. Was an old mongerer. Now with your posts feel like mongering needs to be resumed! Hats off bro.

Asked her to come home.

And she did.

After a long time I found a girl worth kissing as all others were usually not fun.

Flawless, scintillating body, pink nipples, petite frame, 25 inch waist, and an ultra soft ass were the gifts I was showered with...

XxWolf
02-11-15, 21:16
It's official that nearly everyone here is envious of your talents and experience and pretty much want to do all that you do. Great FR to read as always.

Asked her to come home.

And she did.

Flawless, scintillating body, pink nipples, petite frame, 25 inch waist, and an ultra soft ass were the gifts I was showered with.

Missionary was fun and has always been my favourite as one can look into the girls eyes and kiss while fucking.

Seems she was more hungry than me and didn't leave my lips for a second.

Then she pushed me and we rolled onto cowgirl and missionary multiple times with my dick inside her....

Newser8008
02-11-15, 21:52
As per the suggestions received here on the board and info provided by HsPuppy55 decided to try out the spa near carbon allotrope.

Took Swed massage. Was assigned Miss O.

Went upstairs and realised the spa has no room concept. Just partitions and curtains that are not even closed properly.

Changed into disposable and in came the therapist who was a large woman.

Massage was really great. Tried indicating for extras with actually saying anything but to no avail.

All in all. Good massage but no extras.

Newser8008
02-11-15, 22:10
After the KLPD at spa near carbon allotrope last week, decided to try famous spa which is pretty close by again as suggested by HsPuppy55.

Booked an appointment for 5:30 and didn't specify any particular therapist hoping don't end up with any NE as have read that they don't offer extras. Got there on time but receptionist says have to wait. Over half an hour later, I was assigned my room and therapist. (wait for it). Miss M.

Wow. What great luck. This was one of the names suggested by HsPuppy55. Had taken deep tissue but she recommended I take Balinese. I was like what the hell, ill please her and she might please me. Lols. She started off by stretching various parts of my body which felt great and then started with the oil massage. She slid my disposable inward and gave a great bum massage and I was savoring every moment. Massage was great and had loads of hints of extras. Regular conversation as to what is your name etc. Did anyone recommend. I took a gamble here and replied a friend named (common Indian name) recommended me and he said to ask for you so I must be really lucky. She finished off the massage and asked me to take a shower and I was like "is that it? ". I said my friend said we got extras here. She quoted 2 k for HJ+TL. Negotiated to 1. 5 K. She opened her top and gave access and slowly began massaging jhonny. Seemed mechanical, but what could I expect on my first visit. Was very apprehensive since it was my first mongering experience in Mumbai and just grabbed and squeezed her instead licking and sucking. She picked up pace once jhonny was hard and I cam soon after.

Was contemplating going to precious metal or here. Very happy with my choice.

Massage- 9/10

Damage- 3 k counter + 1.5 K extras.

P. S: Counter was high cause I took Balinese for 90 minutes. Wanted a really good massage as well besides the extras.

Traceur
02-12-15, 03:21
Hi, I m new, I m reguler reader in ISG, time to join after few good attempts.

Dude it was me on Sunday at 6 with my regular therapist.Seemed like you were having a lot of fun, buddy!

MyRulez
02-12-15, 04:40
Seemed like you were having a lot of fun, buddy!Yes I had, booked apointment, it was my 2nd round, 1st was last month when she told her be'day was on 10th of this month, so booked her for 90 min, she's abit fat but has very good hand in massage, started chatting about her plans for her be'day, she asked me join her with her frds, I said ill try bcoz I would be a stranger btween NE's, she started with leg massage, playing with my ass, turned over for front massage, she hold my johnny as she wants to massage, just aftr few sec leaves johnnny to make him hard, I tried to put hand on her chest, instead of hesitating she took my hand & placed it on her melons, after few rounds she started with xtras, I dibt asked but she knew (every1 does nowadays at MP's), I asjed to remove her top, she dint, after some time showed her money, she pulled up, dress and allow me to do whatever with her melons, I was totally hard, her moelons were amezing, sucked, kiss, sucked side boob, she was enjoying, than I put my hand in her pants and started fingering, in few minutes both had good time, dint bath as I dint allow her to use oil, only hands, she cleaned me and took disposable with her, she told she will clean herself, she told she us going back home for some time in March end and told me to come back soon.

Looks 6/10

Massage 8/10

Attitude 9.5/10

Damages. Normal we all knw.

Attitude changes if you be her regular.

DesiDilruba
02-12-15, 06:57
Today morning got up with a message from the female (She used to handle the reception) who used to work at the infamous you spa citing she has opened her own Spa & Salon, I'm sure many of the regulars might have received the same msg as well. So just wanted to know has anyone been there, if yes then kindly throw some light on the place, setup, therapists. Etc. Mostly will try the place tomm or the weekend.I also received one sms but not sure from her. Will call and check.

Hope you are talking about a fat bottom, fair, big lips girl name starting with and.

I wanted to do bum massage on her some day.

Raj1212
02-12-15, 07:26
You are right as no one can imitate for so long, FR after she proves right to her name and she has no clue of why she is called caring girl by me and all who met. The experience is always great as she makes you feel worth and a man enough. I am just lucky to know a few such wonderful people whom you would love to spend time and their some quality leaves a mark on you and you remember them that way. E. g Fiza = a girl of commitment, if she commits she will do it or no matter what, and she hates people who don't keep promises, I respect her for that. 2. Anju = a real good company you will be surprised at her passion to be something in life, there is nothing that she cannot do, always ready to explore new areas of work apart of this work, I like her passion to succeed and move ahead in life, Niharika = real gem baby face, good to be with cute voice and ready to serve you and make you happy you can just be with her and get lot isn't her eyes and simplicity, its all how we treat them and how they like to be good and understood, this has worked for me. Dying to meet Anju as we had met but just sat and chatted for hours.

Raj

Had been trying to connect with her for weeks, things were not falling in place because of schedules. Two-three weeks of chat and we tried to make it happen over a late evening on a weekday.

Picked her up and went to an alternate safe place (she went out of the way to arrange the alternate as the normal place was unavailable). Slim and petite, with above average bod and the right attitude to give a GFE. Started fooling around with each other as we entered the room and she started undressing me while asking me to sit back and relax.

As she started to undress, things started to heat up. Anticipation of meeting the caring girl over couple of weeks had its best effect for exploring each other as her clothes came off. Sitting back and relaxing was out of the window, enjoyed the wholesome experience by the CG. Being a weekday and late night, both of us had to rush back, even though we didn't want to end it. Truly enjoyable time and experience.

Genuineness to care and serve was evident when she went out of way to arrange things for a rendezvous based on late evening schedule. Irony is that she wonders what is so special about her caring character as she thinks it is a natural thing. There lies the beauty!

Highly recommended. Thanks Raj for the help and connect.

HornyBoyForU
02-12-15, 08:07
Yeah I guess it's the same one, I just saw her twice so actually can't recollect a lot, trying to remove time today and giving it a try or else the weekend. Let me know in case you speak to her.

I also received one sms but not sure from her. Will call and check.

Hoep you are talking about a fat bottom, fair, big lipa girl name starting with and.

I wanted to do bum massage on her some day.

RoamingMumbai
02-12-15, 08:50
Long last night, almost a bottle of wine and early morning had an effect. The mind and the body was tired. Massage was a must. When she asked "is the pressure OK"; I was like "ummmm, harder would be nice".

She obliged. Kneading every muscle of the body. Didn't even realise when I slipped in to a slumber. The next thing I hear is a sweet soft voice telling me to turn around. While she was working on my calf; the tired body and mind went into a relax mode again. Or rather should I say half sleep mode.

It was dream like. Soft yet strong hands moving across the body and the touch being felt in between mind slipping into half sleep mode again.

Suddenly brains got wired for a bit and felt a soothing touch between my legs. Was I dreaming, was it real? Honestly had no idea. But the effect of her touching was showing and the dispos were rising or may be not. This was just a state of mind. And felt a finger run pass the rim. Heard half a moan flowing out my own mouth. Those hands were doing their job. One touching the back and another front. A slight shiver ran down the sleepy spine as a small pressure was felt of a finger trying to push enter a hole. The tickle of nails scratching the balls and the erect tool alternately. All this was like a snooze mode. Sleepy brain; slipping in and out of a dream.

And felt a jerk of reality as cum started to ooze and felt the continuing of soft and long strokes.

Half opened my eyes to see her sitting on top of me looking into my eyes and smiling. I smiled back as she said "Now you and the little brother both can go home and sleep through the night". I smiled back and pulled her toward me and kissed her lips softy as the warm air from my mouth uttered "Thank You".

John Auro
02-12-15, 09:29
Chris, what is t idea behind not carrying an I'd with you?

Even ATM card shows your name?

John.

"Take basic precautions like.

A. Never carry any I'd on you".

SbRocks
02-12-15, 11:06
Hi guys,

I am new member and in Mumbai now for a day.

Would really appreciate some independent or SP contact prefer in Bandra and with a place to go to as my hotel is not girl friendly.

I am from Dubai and if anyone is visiting the best city in India anytime soon please do not hesitate to contact me of #'s and locations.

Cheers

Yngcpl04
02-12-15, 11:22
Hey guys,

Just registered on this site. Would really appreciate if I can get some nice contacts. Looking for safe, clean in-calls where I can go for a few hours and unwind. I'm located in south Mumbai.

Thanks

Vishal1980
02-12-15, 11:31
Suppose if anybody gets caught redhanded and the police might inform his parents about it or it might be if he gets cheated.

Chris, what is t idea behind not carrying an I'd with you?

Even ATM card shows your name?

John.

"Take basic precautions like.

A. Never carry any I'd on you".

LundRover88
02-12-15, 12:41
Hi people,

I'm new in here. Saw people of same vibes and bandwidths here. Have one massage parlour in Chembur I use to be there once a week. Nice staff especially Muskaan and Prachi. 1500 FR counter and 1000 for topless massage and HJ. You would love it I guess they have a spa in Powai as well in Hiranandani mall.

Nicksl
02-12-15, 14:42
Hi guys,

Will be visiting mumbai for a wedding, on 28th Feb. Will reach there by 7. 00 am, will finish the wedding by 1 ish, planning to go to reno in the after noon and I have time till next day (Sunday 1 March) night. Planning to take room near grant road.

Any suggestions?

Seniors please share some inde number for full night. Is it safe to take girls from NL kanc or prm for full night?

Girl friendly hotels suggestion near grant road or any other place!!

KingCrimson69
02-12-15, 14:42
I would suggest Bali without hesitation. It's almost as good in terms of mongering possibilities as BKK / Pattaya. Maybe not as diverse. But a lot is on offer. And easy on the exchange rates. Jakarta is also good. But a beach destination is better for me. To combine mongering with some good food, sun, sand and the sea is always a heady option.

Read the Bali forum. You'll get enough hints and tips to not require PM advise.

Have fun!I second Indonesia. Over the popular Bangkok / Pattaya option. It's cheap and moreover, the girls are yummy. Far prettier than Thais. While Bali is good as suggested above, spend a couple of days in Jakarta. Hardcore fun place. Forums and googling will give you plenty of information. I even managed to date 2 girls I'd contacted over craigslist (real photos unlike Indies here). Have fun.

Rahuls2304
02-12-15, 15:06
Hey bro, can you PM the number as I am collcrting the contacts so that once I return back ro imdia will released my load again. New states FR are coming soon. Safe mongering.

Yeah I guess it's the same one, I just saw her twice so actually can't recollect a lot, trying to remove time today and giving it a try or else the weekend. Let me know in case you speak to her..

Saekax
02-12-15, 15:24
Hi,

I am new to this ISG, but, not to mongering.

Hope to have a nice liaison with you all folks.

Cris2015
02-12-15, 15:54
Hey guys,

I'm new to mongering in Mumbai! I'm making a trip to the city next week and I was hoping to get some reliable contacts. I looked up some independent escorts on the web. I sifted through a lot of websites but only a couple of independent escort websites which "seem" real but obviously there's no way for me to figure it out. The rates are in the 20 to 30 K. I'm looking for FS with GFE for a couple of hours and don't mind paying for a 9/10 in the looks and attitude department! Are 5 star hotels in the Chruchgate area safe to bring over lady friends? Any discreet suggestions on this and spas would be most appreciated!

CoolDude585
02-12-15, 17:01
This is my first port at ISG.

Have been active in the Mongering Scene for about 7 years.

Moved to the US and now back in Mumbai.

Here starts my Journey in Mumbai.

Being back after 4 years is like being a fresher.

All old contacts numbers not working / Answered by someone else.

Do start with the Massage Parlours to develop contacts.

I visited few parlours before finding this awesome parlour where you only get a HJ / BJ. BUt full thai therapists.

Have been visiting this awesome Thai Spa for a while now.

My regular therapist is just mind blowingly beautiful. Nice Boobs and tight Pussy.

My first visit started with casual brushing in my crotch area followed by an oily HJ.

She maintained eye contact and licked my Balls. But no BJ.

Second visit again requested for her and this time I hugged her and opened her top and sucked those melons. I was so horny that I almost mounted her but then realized that I did not have cover.

Not sure if she would have allowed though.

Third visits and subsequent visits exchanged numbers; chatted on Line and WhatsApp. Found out her Off day and picked her up from her accomodation.

She came dressed hot and I had planned to take her to a restaurant and I ended up taking her home and ordering dominos.

She had about 3 beers and her skin was sooo soft, white and silky.

She had just one slice of pizza as she did not want to gain weight. Thai girls are very picky about their weight.

She gave me an awesome OWO with 100% eye contact and lots of ball sucking. Popped the first time in her mouth.

I take about 20 minutes between shots but this time took longer. She was teasing me, licking my ears and trying her level best to get me up.

After about 40 minutes Jhonny comes to full attention. She has just mindblowing boobs and awesome ass.

I took her doggy style and her tight pussy made me cum in 5-6 minutes. I was like WTF. But I must tell you I got these okamoto condoms from Hongkong and they are very thin.

Now we have couple of more beers and I try to fuck her but Jhonny gave up. We then go out for a drive and have some Kulfi. Get back home and fall asleep.

She wakes me up at 8 am since she has her shift at 10 am. Jhonny is full ready and I climb on top and pound her crazy. Then I ask her to come on top and finish.

Then we take a shower together and She scrubbed my body like a King and I almost had a boner in the bathroom.

We get ready and I drop her back at 9:40. She stays very near the Spa.

Overall we have done this 3-4 times and I know she will be willing to go out to make more bucks. Since her visa expires in June.

Damages:- 10 K for full night.

Overall worth the price and just beautiful.

I can share her contact with some senior members and slowly since she comes out on her weekly off. So probably one ST and 1 LT per week.

And you can also have her at the Spa.

Looking for a similar GFE contact in return.

Cheers.

CoolDude

Jaideep
02-12-15, 18:15
Your FR is like pure erotic literature. May be you should publish a book some day about your rich mongering experiences and it would be best seller no doubt.

Asked her to come home.

And she did.

Missionary was fun and has always been my favourite as one can look into the girls eyes and kiss while fucking...

Kp6305
02-12-15, 18:43
Copying from Pune thread. Skype Scam / Sextortion.

Yesterday I was chatting through one apparently good looking babe on chat site online, from there discussion went to Skype call.

She started undressing herself on cam (I think that was recorded session she or he was playing it as her Skype video) I was stupid she made me arouse and ask me to be nude I opened pant and showed her Jonny, and my face was seen by her on call.

And horror started here, the person went offline for moment and posted me all my Facebook friends list and details. I asking money otherwise he will post or send that recorded nude video of me to friends and family of mine.

I was lost for minute, but then I googled about it found there were so many victim of such sextortion on Skype, fortunately none of them was harmed by scammer for not paying money, I have kept record of that session with me and she showed me video also and shared private video link on YouTube.

I reported that link to YouTube.

She or he hasn't yet posted that video of mine to any of my friend or family but I am afraid if he will do it.

Purpose of sharing this here is, if anyone has same experience in past could help me somewhat or if not I wanted to alert you to safe online.

I really tired, any help on for. For this or on pm is appreciated. I will be a thankful to you for your help.

I am OK to meet in person if anyone on forum wanted to meet me in Pune.

Thanks and play safe.

Rajnrn
02-12-15, 21:28
Hello Mumbai,

Will be in the city for 3 weeks in April and wanted to check if JM Marriott or the Grand Hyatt are monger friendly hotels. Any other safe 5 star hotels for mongering in Mumbai? Please suggest.

Many thanks,

Raj

Chris L
02-13-15, 02:59
Suppose if anybody gets caught redhanded and the police might inform his parents about it or it might be if he gets cheated.Correct Vishal.

Just 1 ATM card can be easily be hidden or thrown away.

It can go into any crevice.

With some chewing gum, it can be easily stuck below a table or pretty much anywhere.

HornyCyber
02-13-15, 03:50
Hi,

I have a similar girl. But she is Gujarati in Navi Mumbai. Don't know if you happen to visit that part of the world Please share the spa and the girls name. Rest we can take it forward later on as a good massage plus HJ is what I am looking at present. Also please tell your name for reference purposes. And let me know if you need the Navi Mumbai contact. She claims there are 6 girls and she can get all of them but I personally have only seen 2 and they are good. Clean & Safe.

This is my first port at ISG.

Have been active in the Mongering Scene for about 7 years.

Moved to the US and now back in Mumbai.

Here starts my Journey in Mumbai.

Being back after 4 years is like being a fresher.

All old contacts numbers not working / Answered by someone else.

Do start with the Massage Parlours to develop contacts.

I visited few parlours before finding this awesome parlour where you only get a HJ / BJ. BUt full thai therapists.

Have been visiting this awesome Thai Spa for a while now.

My regular therapist is just mind blowingly beautiful. Nice Boobs and tight Pussy.

My first visit started with casual brushing in my crotch area followed by an oily HJ.

She maintained eye contact and licked my Balls. But no BJ...

HornyCyber
02-13-15, 03:54
Raj,

All 5 star hotels are safe to monger. Almost all. Just make sure the girl is not dressed up with lot of whorish make-up and she knows how to conduct and come to the room. Most of the places you would need to escort her from the lobby as lifts need access cards. Don't go to Orchid Ecotel. They are nosy bastards. At least my experience.

Keep Well & Safe Mongering.

Hello Mumbai,

Will be in the city for 3 weeks in April and wanted to check if JM Marriott or the Grand Hyatt are monger friendly hotels. Any other safe 5 star hotels for mongering in Mumbai?? Please suggest.

Many thanks,

Raj

MrAuram
02-13-15, 08:28
Visited the Chembur spa which is mentioned often in the forum. Also got the recommended therapist mentioned in the forum. Definitely not a clock watcher.

Parlour ambiance is OK. Massage was OK. Got quoted 1500 for a HJ. Refused to negotiate lower. I guess I don't negotiate hard enough. Did try to get FS which was refused. I think she was just testing the waters as this was my first time with her. She is talkative and has a nice demeanor which puts you at ease. HJ was among the best I've experienced. Puts on a good GFE show. Hand exploration allowed.

Spa- 5

Massage- 7

HJ- 8.9

Damages - 2 k for massage + 1.5 k HJ = 3.5 k.

WIR. Maybe. Too many fish in the ocean to stick to one.

I have said this earlier in one of the posts. Guys. Carry your own oil. I don't know what they use as a carrier oil but it took 2 days and 3/4 washes to get that damn thing out of my crack. LOL.

VikramDhawan
02-13-15, 08:41
Hey,

Thanks for sharing the 'Sextortion on Skype', an eye opener indeed.

A detailed best practices guideline must be discussed. I am sharing a few of mine:

1. I never carry any debit card or identity. All in cash, meetings always preferable in a private place or SP's place.

2. Going via SP, also helps getting hotel without identity or record.

3. Several times I have managed getting the room booked via the lady's identity card and giving a fake phone number.

4. I am not comfortable when a lady asks for a particular hotel, where you need to give identity proof, one leaves a large foot print where if there is a recording and the lady is hand in gloves with the hotelier staff, a lot can happen.

5. If in Mumbai, I change the mode of travel 2-3 times. From a SP's place to some taxi / rickshaw stand, then to Worli / Bandra sea face and post sometime to home.

6. As a matter of principle, its best to keep your mongering identity completely separate. Another phone, another name, etc. I have not been comfortable sharing phone nos with fellow ISGians as well, since the method of networking is virtual, it is best virtual. The PM is there to network when needed.

7. Managing mobile: from another friend, got another best practice get a pre-paid from another country with international roaming whenever you are traveling. Use the same for the WhatsApp account, in India use wifi to use the whatsapp. Works smoothly. Pay the pre-paid via net banking as and how required.

8. Protecting the IP address of your system, using a VPN (Virtual Private Network Service) .

I look forward to more best practices.

Cheers,

Vik

Copying from Pune thread. Skype Scam / Sextortion.

Member #4440
02-13-15, 13:26
I will be shift there in next month if anyone has any contact there please share with me, I will share my Mumbai contact with you.