PDA

View Full Version : Bombay / Mumbai

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246

Knight23
03-01-15, 19:37
Had gone to this place, adjacent to the bar near the bridge in the building near about hundred girls all in the range of. 5 k didn't like anyone there left that place and went to the other side of the road downhill. Sp suns place with good hot lady Uma she was wearing black saree. Looking very hot.

Rahuls2304
03-01-15, 19:43
Rainy day with lazy evening, called up my regular spa of bandra booked with my favourite thai, 1. 30 hours was erotic with long DFK 's with her top off and bottom Off, johnny entered in her pussy and few strokes we done, she was insisting to stay for a while but time was over, today was the last day of her in the spa, returing back to her hometown, took the pic of her pussy whicb have a erotic tatto as a memory refreshment, hahaha, going to miss her, both did the dinner and drop her at her destination, it was the 2nd encounter of FS with my favourite thai in one week. Ache din a a gaYe.

Regards.

Rahul S

LoneRanger1976
03-02-15, 02:56
Hold on tiger.

There is no need to get personal in your comments.

It is not a fight to prove who knows what and hence I will not go into what else I know about her or not.

Good luck with your seniority and attitude.

That is what my FR says. She arranges accommodation near Ambani Hospital. In fact Road Transport Office lane. And, Dude, you are a newbee, where I come from. She is not Priya. Her name begins with Hema etc. , Nice try, though!

TR.

K Dols
03-02-15, 05:07
Puzzled to core.

What's in the name. She is more of SP with a budget range of 5 for 2.

Service wise, good at BJ and hard knock. Rest is mechanical. In reality looks average with / out clothes.

With loads of struggle I doubt how worth she is now worst services taking into account that she is mother of children. Yes can be explored for supply line which I had done effectively.

And for god's sake why we are bringing so much spotlight which can cause unrequited limelight. I checked her 2 years back without posting any review. I stopped writing reviews as I enjoy the sabbath but felt to comment herein.

Come on let there is a consensus, we are here to explore and not to pass judgement on fellow mangers. Let's concentrate on creating a store house than playing I know I am king rest.

Hold on tiger.

It is not a fight to prove who knows what and hence I will not go into what else I know about her or not.

Come let's be in active motion.

Good luck with your seniority and attitude.

Dinny31
03-02-15, 05:12
Hey MyRulez,

Very nice FR.

You mentioned 2nd building. But which floor?

Care to share the name of the SW with the forum?

Dinny31

Hi every1, I had postedlastweek about FS with ne at NL.

Had visited today after johnny intended to go for her again, she immediately recognised me and hugged in front of sp, gave charges to sp and moved ahead in cabin, neat clean a / see room, she offered me candy I refused as I had my brand, aftr some chit chat started with DFK, wondering DFK with amexing tongue, she came over me and removed clothes with licking my whole body, after passionate licking started BJ till deep throat, stopped her before jjohny spitted, asked her for rimmjob, she happily accepted, FS session in every possible position, got excellent service as usualy get at NL, also asked for head massage, she was good at it too.

Damage 2. 5 k. , 100 tip.

Looks 8/10.

Boobs 8/10.

Service 9. 5/10 (can't give 10/10).

Wanted to knw by senior members why to visit MP, and pay more for just for HJ BJ.

SIR loneranger, you are exceptional, you have charm to go rounds with messagerss, GG sir.De.

GoldenTouch80
03-02-15, 07:59
Hold on tiger.

Good luck with your seniority and attitude.I really like your attitude LR I am not a regular on this forum as I usually travel to Thailand every 3 months and there too I have non working girls, luckily in India till now find enough GF's to keep Jhonny busy. NL is very close to where I live and earlier used to go there sometimes, but now just not comfortable, prefer independents, few years back have almost been with entire staff of a well known spa stayed in their accommodation, had a spare key too LOL, enjoyed a lot of privileges but still for some good independent contacts had subscribed in past but at that time maybe I didn't try properly, but most of the time in the forum I saw this 'seniority' issue and somewhere I felt even the seniors at times aren't wrong either as so many new members join everyday and all they want is free info without investing their time, money or energy. And many even fail to display the basic etiquette in their pursuit of a 'contact' .

Anyways I read your replies to many members and I find them very balanced, polite and to the point Respect!

AmpMax
03-02-15, 08:04
My third visit to precious. Had multiple choices when I went there and chose to go fruity. So now I have tried 3 therapists.

Ms. Fruity is sweet and outgoing. She did test my bargaining skills a bit, I was a little put off by that. It spoiled an otherwise friendly experience.

She is clearly overweight. If you like a typical Thai spinner, then avoid. She has big and not so firm jugs. Gravity has won this battle already!

Massage is ok, some minor differences in technique, but nothing to write home about.

Other skills are also ok, again nothing exceptional.

Damages are as usual.

I may not repeat. I liked my first therapist so far. 2 and 3 are off my list.

EatPrayLove
03-02-15, 08:19
Hold on tiger.

Good luck with your seniority and attitude.LR my friend, I guess we both know, as do quite a few others, about whether you are right or wrong. As they say, some people pull you down to their level and beat you with experience. Better not to bother. Cheers!

IndiMann
03-02-15, 09:18
Hi Guys, went to this God of thunder Z* espa after a lot of good reviews.

I was dissappointed. Was informed on the tel that massage is 60 minutes and shower is 5/10 minutes, fine, chose aromatherapy.

For 1618=00 (40% discount before 5 pm).

A NE therapist A*I was given to me, started nicely, relaxing massage.

After 15/20 minutes, gave her some hint of extras, but she behaved as if she doesn't know anythin. So she cont'd with the massage.

Now comes the worst part, she stopped the massage at 45 minutes sharp, I told her that the duration is 60 minutes, she replied that I can go and complain to the counter.

Probably, this spa thinks that they can get away with such shortchanging as nobody seems to complain.

Left after making a complain at the counter, routine reply that next time we will give you better therapist, wtf.

Will never go to this place.

Seniors, please suggest a nice sureshot place.

Indimann.

Archetype
03-02-15, 11:10
2nd bldg which floor? And if you could share the name of chick please.

Hi every1, I had posted last week about FS with ne at NL.

Had visited today after johnny intended to go for her again, she immediately recognised me and hugged in front of sp, gave charges to sp and moved ahead in cabin, neat clean a / see room, she offered me candy I refused as I had my brand, aftr some chit chat started with DFK, wondering DFK with amexing tongue, she came over me and removed clothes with licking my whole body, after passionate licking started BJ till deep throat, stopped her before jjohny spitted, asked her for rimmjob, she happily accepted, FS session in every possible position, got excellent service as usualy get at NL, also asked for head massage, she was good at it too.

Damage 2. 5 k. , 100 tip.

Looks 8/10.

Boobs 8/10.

Service 9. 5/10 (can't give 10/10).

Wanted to knw by senior members why to visit MP, and pay more for just for HJ BJ.

SIR loneranger, you are exceptional, you have charm to go rounds with messagerss, GG sir.

Raj1212
03-02-15, 12:00
Frankly she is not worth writing or fighting for, she is good in communication and behavior I guess but everyone has their own choice and ownn likings, even I didn't wrtie a FR after meeting her and I and my other ISG friend had a good time laughing reading the FR about her and confusion too, but guys there are lot more things here, where we can contrbute and make this place more worth while, all are kings in their givne domain, so lets chill down and enjoy.

Raj.

Puzzled to core.

What's in the name. She is more of SP with a budget range of 5 for 2.

Service wise, good at BJ and hard knock. Rest is mechanical. In reality looks average with / out clothes.

With loads of struggle I doubt how worth she is now worst services taking into account that she is mother of children. Yes can be explored for supply line which I had done effectively.

And for god's sake why we are bringing so much spotlight which can cause unrequited limelight. I checked her 2 years back without posting any review. I stopped writing reviews as I enjoy the sabbath but felt to comment herein.

Come on let there is a consensus, we are here to explore and not to pass judgement on fellow mangers. Let's concentrate on creating a store house than playing I know I am king rest.

Zephyer
03-02-15, 12:43
Good one there. LOL.

She has big and not so firm jugs. Gravity has won this battle already!

MyRulez
03-02-15, 12:46
2nd bldg, SP is famous Bhatt director and chick name is, famous Kapoor actors'mom, name starts with "N".

Hey MyRulez,

Very nice FR.

You mentioned 2nd building. But which floor?

Care to share the name of the SW with the forum?

Dinny31

De.

NeelDesire
03-02-15, 14:12
Had inquired in the thread earlier about the Spa but got no response so tried few days back. Didn't know whether any extras were on offer so was just trying my luck.

Took a 8:30 appointment for a Swedish massage with a NE.

Went on time and was directed by a guy to a room upstairs. Asked me to change and wear disposable. The therapist came (slim, beautiful, small boobs but was beautiful). Started with massage on back. Good bum massage got excited.

Chatted a bit, but she wasn't good at communication so was a bit difficult to chat. Was aroused and chatted nicely for a while.

Turned and the message continued, but no signs of extras no accidental brush of hand on the little one (felt frustrated). After 35 min got courage to ask when she was working on my chest.

She didn't understand initially and then pointed to the little one and asked "You want massage dear?". I said "Yes", to which she said no as she is proper therapist and doesn't do it.

Was left unsatisfied. But her hands were soft and would have loved a kiss her and make love to her.

Guys anyone been there. Please tell me if extras available and I was new comer so was denied.

Thanks

BahamenRocks
03-02-15, 16:04
Ne chick. If m not wrong she must be Lily. But she was on 1 b 1st floor 3. 3 k range.

Correct me if Thts not the case and there is a diff NE chick available.

Need to speak to Sp V*shyou.

2nd bldg which floor? And if you could share the name of chick please.

SuperHardness
03-02-15, 18:03
Hi!

Looking for help in locating spas that offer good massage with extras around Khar / Santa Cruz?

I've tried a few in Bandra, though not so happy on the cleanliness front.

Please pm me if you can suggest stuff.

Thanks a lot.

Scrambler
03-02-15, 19:05
I'd like to know too. Did you get any info. I remember hearing about some places in the lanes behind the taj hotel years ago but I'm not sure if they're still open. The wife is away this weekend and I quickly need leads of working girls or indies in the area will respond in kind.

Cheers

Hi,

I would like to know if someone can guide me of good brothels from Bandra to Colaba, since I cannot take the girls at home.

Looking for busty, Russian girls in the range of 5-8 k, you can personal message me also.

Thanks

MrSatyr
03-02-15, 19:22
Hi Gentlemen,

New to this thing.

Any feedback on someone named Laila / Natasha with 0023 as final digits?

Cheers

Wilsome
03-02-15, 19:42
Ne chick. If m not wrong she must be Lily. But she was on 1 b 1st floor 3. 3 k range.

Correct me if Thts not the case and there is a diff NE chick available.

Need to speak to Sp V*shyou.1 B 1 F it's OK.

But what about sp?

You know name and range changes everyday.

MyRulez
03-03-15, 03:20
Dude rates are the same, avg rate is 3/3.5 k, if you are regular with with SP and girl you will get discount.

1 B 1 F it's OK.

But what about sp?

You know name and range changes everyday.

AmpMax
03-03-15, 05:20

I was dissappointed. Was informed on the tel that massage is 60 minutes and shower is 5/10 minutes, fine, chose aromatherapy.

After 15/20 minutes, gave her some hint of extras, but she behaved as if she doesn't know anythin. So she cont'd with the massage.
Now comes the worst part, she stopped the massage at 45 minutes sharp, I told her that the duration is 60 minutes, she replied that I can go and complain to the counter.
Probably, this spa thinks that they can get away with such shortchanging as nobody seems to complain.
Left after making a complain at the counter, routine reply that next time we will give you better therapist, wtf.
Indimann.Hi buddy.

For some reason you failed to score. This is a sure shot place in my xp. Other people here have no complaints either.

Maybe the girl was in a bad mood about something, maybe her radar was tingling, could also be something you said or did, or did not say / did not do. Just try and analyze what happened.

When I was a noob at spas, I did not get extra offers even after 2-3 visits. I used to be tense, and did not know how to ask. Now, I guess I am at ease, and put them at ease. I also use my body and my voice to show appreciation when I like a move. Nowadays, if a place or a gal does extras, I am pretty sure I get offered even on first visit. I do avoid places that are known to be puritanical, so that improves my odds. And I usually say I am a repeat visitor, have already met ms. X or why.

Hope this helps you. Maybe you already know. Good luck.

AMP.

AdityAr97
03-03-15, 09:16
Hi,

I am new here at least as a paid member and this is my first report. I've lived in Mumbai for a decade before recently shifting out. There is this MP I visit frequently in Goregaon E. Even now when I visit Mumbai I drop in for a quickie.

Normally they have 2-4 girls. Nothing fancy. If you are looking for the posher looking girls or NE girls, this is not the place. However, if the average looking local type is fine with you, then this place offers great service. There is this dark complexioned girl who has a decent perky figure with amazing service. She rims and does offer BBBJ. But she does it so well that there are very few girls other than the LBs of Thailand who did it better to me. No hangups, no taboos and no nakhras. All this for 2 to 2.5 K inclusive of the cover charge. May be a bit high for MP standards, but the service quality makes me go there again.

I can share contact details over PM.

HornyBoyForU
03-03-15, 10:31
Have posted my Delhi escapades for day 1 in the Delhi forum, shall post day 2 as and when I get time.

No Troubles
03-03-15, 11:11
Has anyone tried her? She advertises in locanto. 15 k. But comes across as classy in her communication. Not a regular working girl is what I sense.

Please. Do share your views on her if any.Was also trying to avail her services but on research found a post in Locanto that she is a fraud.

CoolArian144
03-03-15, 13:20
Hi all,

Its my first FR so just a brief one.

As suggested by seniors here, visited the spa at Worli. Thanks HB4 U for the info on that.

Got a therapist Miss S. Was on the plump side and was the only one available.

After a while started chatting with her. She asked me if wanted to try the jacuzzi and I declined.

The way she was going extras were definitely on.

She wanted 2 k for TL+HJ. Negotiated to 1200.

Was OK. A bit mechanical and seemed like a bit in a hurry. I like it to be slow and erotic and enjoy the moment.

Overall an OK experience. Massage was decent.

Looks: 5/10

Massage: 7/10

Service: 6/10

Damages: 2500 + 1200

WIR: Probably no. Will try another one next time. If someone can recommend one on PM will be great.

Also, any info on other spas with extras (do they offer BJs) in south Mumbai will be appreciated.

Fresh123
03-03-15, 16:53
Hi All.

Arriving Mumbai Thursday for 4 nights. First time in town. Been lurking past few months on the forum. Seen references to Z Spa and Precious Metal Spa. Am staying in South Mumbai. Would really appreciate directions to either / both of these, or alternatives? (google maps didn't work). BBBJ options would be fantastic, as well as (cute) SPs that will do outcalls to my hotel (I feel safer there). I'm happy to do a post report. But nothing to share yet.

Thanks all!

Aditya3010
03-03-15, 17:12
Can you give hint of this location as I don't have pm facility yet.

Hi,

I am new here at least as a paid member and this is my first report. I've lived in Mumbai for a decade before recently shifting out. There is this MP I visit frequently in Goregaon E. Even now when I visit Mumbai I drop in for a quickie.

Normally they have 2-4 girls. Nothing fancy. If you are looking for the posher looking girls or NE girls, this is not the place. However, if the average looking local type is fine with you, then this place offers great service. There is this dark complexioned girl who has a decent perky figure with amazing service. She rims and does offer BBBJ. But she does it so well that there are very few girls other than the LBs of Thailand who did it better to me. No hangups, no taboos and no nakhras. All this for 2 to 2.5 K inclusive of the cover charge. May be a bit high for MP standards, but the service quality makes me go there again.

I can share contact details over PM.

AlanHarp
03-03-15, 17:22

Indimann.Dude I don't think it is your fault. As it is, there is a lot of LE action due to social media pressure. As a result of this any gal would be scared to get caught in the action.

Apat5483
03-03-15, 17:22
Finally took an appointment at famour are spa. Had booked Ms T. When she came in I introduced her and made her remember that she cancelled previous appointment as she was not feeling well.

Wabted to go for deep tissue but she coaxed nme into taking Ballinese. Started off with the stretching. Massage was excellent. Half way into the massage I popped the question. She said rates yoy must be knowing. Settles for 1. 5 k for HJ +TL.

I asked her to go slow. Applied oil over johnny. Pulles her top up and out cane the melons. I must say what melons! The best over. Tits were not too big which were to my liking. Started Licking them. Slowly kissed her neck, tried to kiss her lips but she refused. She said she ddoesnt kiss on the lips. Then I started fingering her. She enjoyed it. Then she started kissing my nipples. Itvwas great. Then she finished with the HJ. I asked hee to delay ut but she said only 10 min allowed, not more.

May be because it was my first time. Has anyone managed to get DFK from her? I will be repeating her next time to increase my probability.

Total expenses: 2. 5 k +1. 5 k.

Massage: 9/10.

Service: 7/10 no DFK.

Rahuls2304
03-03-15, 17:25
NE girls needs a lot lf trust, if you win the heart of any NE girl, you are gem, me having one NE therapist always have happy go lucky time that I use to spend with her.

Had inquired in the thread earlier about the Spa but got no response so tried few days back. Didn't know whether any extras were on offer so was just trying my luck.

Went on time and was directed by a guy to a room upstairs. Asked me to change and wear disposable. The therapist came (slim, beautiful, small boobs but was beautiful). Started with massage on back. Good bum massage got excited.

Chatted a bit, but she wasn't good at communication so was a bit difficult to chat. Was aroused and chatted nicely for a while.

Turned and the message continued, but no signs of extras no accidental brush of hand on the little one (felt frustrated). After 35 min got courage to ask when she was working on my chest.

She didn't understand initially and then pointed to the little one and asked "You want massage dear?". I said "Yes", to which she said no as she is proper therapist and doesn't do it.

Was left unsatisfied. But her hands were soft and would have loved a kiss her and make love to her.

Guys anyone been there. Please tell me if extras available and I was new comer so was denied.

Thanks

Neha66
03-03-15, 17:42
NE girls needs a lot lf trust, if you win the heart of any NE girl, you are gem, me having one NE therapiest always have happy go lucky time that I use to spend woth her.You are absolutely correct. If the girl decides that she can trust you. Then this is the best girlfriend possible.

Rahuls2304
03-03-15, 17:45
I was at Bandra in today evening for my personal work called up at out famous spa, l booked an appointment with the cutest girl of the spa, 1 and half hour was jannat for me, took an advantage of cabin, explore every part of her cute body, sucked her a lot, she became reddish, DFK and totally nude, we controlled ourselves, both took a shower, gave a good night kiss and left for the home.

I was wearing my shoes so 3 girls came outside the spa along with my cute girl, I asked my girl shall drop her at home, she blushed, other threes were waiting for a rick, they got the rick and I told my cute that we will go by waik, all three shouted tI me as "Naughty boy", my cutie was laughing so high and spectators were seeing me whether really I am naughty boy. Funny moment. Right now I am waiting at her buildings entrance, Princess is coming in her gown, going to have a dinner but today's night will be the best one, as she promised for the erotic session tomorrow I will write my next episode.

Good Night all.

Regards.

Rahul S

Neha66
03-03-15, 18:03
Hi Gentlemen,

New to this thing.

Any feedback on someone named Laila / Natasha with 0023 as final digits?

CheersShe is Natasha from Malad. A Goan & 30 plus. Attaching picture. Now decide.

ActionOriented
03-03-15, 18:33
I visited NL today after almost a year and a half and being town side I thought for old times sake I should. Not a very good idea. As has been reported by other members, there is fear of LE and the business is run more discreetly nowadays which is similar to any other SP set up. The carefree mongering days at this haunt truly seem to be over.

I had a couple of numbers from my earlier visits and I recognised one of the boys sitting at the bus stop, weird spot to rest his bones. Since these guys seemed to be hustling around from one spot to another I didn't bother approaching. I walked into building number one and with all lights off and doors shut I was just about to turn around and head back but S from the ground floor says Hi and takes me in through a route I hadn't used earlier.

He had a line up of 4-3-3 (not a football thing), with prices at 1700,2200 and 3500. I have a type and it is only skinny petite girls, so I thought I should challenge myself and took the fattest chic that smiled. She had a decent face and humongous tits. Everything else was falling apart. While she was clean down there, the pussy had run out of traction 10 years ago. For 1700 bucks it was a decent fuck.

For those who regularly monger at this place, I do sympathise. Unlikely I will visit again, unless things go back to the good old days. It's usually not useful to write off mongering in any city with short visits, but I am glad that Delhi is my playground. May be some big bucks have to be spent at Khar, another aspect which gets my goat (why pay so much for just a pop)?

Gamer030
03-03-15, 19:42
Hi buddy.

For some reason you failed to score. This is a sure shot place in my xp. Other people here have no complaints either.

Maybe the girl was in a bad mood about something, maybe her radar was tingling, could also be something you said or did, or did not say / did not do. Just try and analyze what happened.

When I was a noob at spas, I did not get extra offers even after 2-3 visits. I used to be tense, and did not know how to ask. Now, I guess I am at ease, and put them at ease. I also use my body and my voice to show appreciation when I like a move. Nowadays, if a place or a gal does extras, I am pretty sure I get offered even on first visit. I do avoid places that are known to be puritanical, so that improves my odds. And I usually say I am a repeat visitor, have already met ms. X or why.

Hope this helps you. Maybe you already know. Good luck.

AMP.Good tips senior member.

AlanHarp
03-03-15, 19:54
Went to KP near Mumbai central. Would like to share my experiences so far. I have been to KP at least 5 times and a pimp came and asked me if I want girls. Of course I said yes. Then he asked me for 2000 for protection against LE as he claims to have good connections. He took me up a small flight of stairs to an AC hall where I met the SP, he had about 8-10 girls all their looks are between 4/10 to 6/10, however the prettiest girl had a look of 9/10 except her boobs are a little small. Chose her and paid 1700 to SP. 15-20 minutes of foreplay, then ended with missionary. Frequented this place another 5 times. If want to know details please PM me.

Here are stats.

Looks: 9/10

Atmosphere:8/10

Boobs:4/10 a bit small.

HJ: 6/10

Damages:1700+2000 protection money.

TopGun11
03-03-15, 20:25

ThanksThat's a great post. If you don't mind sharing, where in Mulund is the spa?

SexAndVishal
03-04-15, 06:01
Have any of you tried Khyati Rahel from Sea, Number ending with 7255?

On The Wings
03-04-15, 08:16
She is Natasha from Malad. A Goan & 30 plus. Attaching picture. Now decide.Appreciated your inputs on Natash. But, dear friends don't you think tat's she's already a well spent one and we all need to stay away from her.

No excavation, please.

HornyBoyForU
03-04-15, 09:50
As I had mentioned earlier NL is down the pits now and I see no way of recovering from here. The land has come into the eyes of top notch politicians / builders which they will not let go off for any cost. And yeah I agree you need to pay good bucks to get laid out here or the charm of LR, I so envy you guys having Delhi as your play ground.

I visited NL today after almost a year and a half and being town side I thought for old times sake I should. Not a very good idea. As has been reported by other members, there is fear of LE and the business is run more discreetly nowadays which is similar to any other SP set up. The carefree mongering days at this haunt truly seem to be over.

I had a couple of numbers from my earlier visits and I recognised one of the boys sitting at the bus stop, weird spot to rest his bones. Since these guys seemed to be hustling around from one spot to another I didn't bother approaching. I walked into building number one and with all lights off and doors shut I was just about to turn around and head back but S from the ground floor says Hi and takes me in through a route I hadn't used earlier.

He had a line up of 4-3-3 (not a football thing), with prices at 1700,2200 and 3500. I have a type and it is only skinny petite girls, so I thought I should challenge myself and took the fattest chic that smiled. She had a decent face and humongous tits. Everything else was falling apart. While she was clean down there, the pussy had run out of traction 10 years ago. For 1700 bucks it was a decent fuck.

For those who regularly monger at this place, I do sympathise. Unlikely I will visit again, unless things go back to the good old days. It's usually not useful to write off mongering in any city with short visits, but I am glad that Delhi is my playground. May be some big bucks have to be spent at Khar, another aspect which gets my goat (why pay so much for just a pop)?

NeelDesire
03-04-15, 11:06
NE girls needs a lot lf trust, if you win the heart of any NE girl, you are gem, me having one NE therapiest always have happy go lucky time that I use to spend woth her.Thanks for the advise. Spent 1500 but left unsatisfied. Do you suggest I visit again and take the same therapist or try someone else who might give be cooperative?

But I am getting a feeling this spa doesn't have extras.

Looking for other spas. Wud appreciate if you can help me with some suggestions.

May be in Dadar, Mulund, Thane or Parel?

Thanks,

Cheers

Wilsome
03-04-15, 12:38
I was at bandra in today evening for m tI me as "Naughty boy", my cutie was laughing so high and spectators were seeing me whether really I am naughty boy. Funny moment. Right now I am waiting at her buildings entrance, ex
Good Night all.

Regards.

Rahul S.Dude waiting for tour next FR.

Good going Buddy.

Scrambler
03-04-15, 14:15
Went to this MP since everyone has been talking about it. Asked for 1 hour Swedish massage. They were running a special rate of 1500. I Was offered a therapist with a name that sounded like moo. She was a large girl. Not very pretty. But I had no choice as no one else was available. Since I was already there I thought what the hell and went for it. It's a pretty basic place. Rooms are tiny curtained cubby holes. I got the "cabin" which was just about large enough for the bed. Anyway she wasn't bad at massage. And I did get HJ. BJ was refused. Nothing to write home about. On the way out I did see some cuter girls then the one I got. If I ever return I'll ask for someone else.

Damages: 1500 + 1500 at the desk.

Face: 4.

Body: 5.

Service: 5.

WIR: not if I find something better.

Peter Patros
03-04-15, 14:20
EPL is breaking new ground!

Hmm.

Long time no see bro.

My whatsapp message didn't reach you?

I got an auto reply from your phone saying EPL is busy in a threesome and will call back.

I mean what software buddy!

Was it true?

Rahuls2304
03-04-15, 15:13
Yesterday did my dinner with my cutie at Bungalow 9, it was around 11.50 PM, we finished our food but the girl was having erotic feelings in her mind, while retiring back she tasted with falooda, too cold, she was shivering, gave her my jacket, warm her, so reached at her place, I told that I wold go but I already informed at my home that I am going to my friends place for night out. She was shivering like crazy, went to bathroom, started with geyser, after returning back at her bedroom, she immediately came and hug tightly. DFK lasted for 20 minutes, she literally to red my shirt, started kissing all over my body, both of them were hungry, it's time for shower, took her in my hands and again DFK in the shower, soft body became so red, started with the BJ not covered, this girl is totally master for BJ, she simply sucked my Johnny, then come to the bed we both were wet, clean ourselves a day started with 69, clean pussy, she was moaning like a hell, Johnny already became eifel tower, started with missionary, moaning like a crazy, 10 minutes missionary, hold for 10 minutes with again DFK then cowgirl, she became so horny, session lasted for 1 hour, both of them were awake, we were hungry, so she made momos, chicken one, class ever, session never stop so done with doggy and one on chair, we both of them were not tired, she said satisfy me, did almost all positions, John why released 2 times, we both slept at 5. 00 am, but Johnny banged her while she was asleep, cutest babe ever which I banged, did morning bath together and cam home at 8. 30 am, she called up in the afternoon as she was going for the spa, told her that will visit again, right now going to the spa, another session with cutest chick, all my chicks are so good that I spend many nights with them, but they didn't ask for the tip or anything, I feel that I am trusted naughty boy for them.

Regards.

Rahul S.

Netfun100
03-04-15, 18:08
Session at Greek God.

Xcellent massage etc etc.

The lone NI Miss S. Any feedback on her? Appreciate yr response in advance!

Shaboink
03-04-15, 18:13
Hi,

Guys I am visiting Mumbai soon, will be put up at a Hotel near domestic airport for 2 weeks, request helpful.

Souls to share contacts for out calls. Indes preferred.

Will surely revert with be'lore contacts Inde & SP, whenever required.

Hope to receive some help.

Shaboink.

Vivek
03-04-15, 18:24
Hey guys,

What are risks associated in calling a prostitute home?

Vivek

Gangaram
03-04-15, 18:50

ThanksTry Angelaa there. Did you got massage from Swati bro.

Cheers bro.

Gangaram
03-04-15, 20:13
Hello mongers,

1.5 month journey.

Starting with deeds visited at least 20 spa and lots of beauty parlours. Amazing experiences and lot of KLPD too.

So with google and JD searches mongering have been easy but still need some pointers and lot of reading from this forum and no help from members decided to research on my own.

Cracked NE girls (can't be forced just listen to them and they will listen you) one fav in Mulund after 4 visits am successful.

Beauty parlours wtf you can believe for merely. 6 k you got BJ HJ and too decent ones. (good one in fort).

Lots of spa (average) still good can help on your mongering budget. Like [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] spa in central. Girls better then RR Spa.

Lots to come.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not foolng anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

SharpShooter26
03-04-15, 21:36
I was at bandra in today evening for my personal work called up at out famous spa, l booked an appoinment with the cutest girl of the spa, 1 and half hour was jannat for me, took an advantage of cabin, explore every part of her cute body, sucked her a lot, she became reddish, DFK and totally nude, we controlled ourselves, both took a shower, gave a good night kiss and left for the home.

I was wearing my shoes so 3 girls came outside the spa along with my cute girl, I asked my girl shalI drop her at home, she blushed, other threes were waiting for a rick, they got the rick and I told my cute that we will go by waik, all three shouted tI me as "Naughty boy", my cutie was laughing so high and spectators were seeing me whether really I am naughty boy. Funny moment. Right now I am waiting at her buildings entrance, Princess is coming in her gown, going to have a dinner but today's night will be the best one, as she promised for the erotic session tomorrow I will write my next episode.

Good Night all.

Regards.

Rahul S.Could you share the details please of the spa?

Thanks in advance.

AlanHarp
03-05-15, 00:02
Hey guys,

What are risks associated in calling a prostitute home?

VivekDude,

There are risks everywhere, as India has a conservative culture compared to the western world. The watchman or other neighbors may complain to the society manager, if you are staying in an apartment. Even a lot worse, this could cause an LE raid at your place. Even if you stay in a bungalow, neighbors will notice hence the risk is not zero.

Enjoy mongering, play safe.

AlanHarp
03-05-15, 00:08
Hello everybody here,

After reading some post on forum I thought I should too share my experiences.

Firstly thanks to seniors and regular member here for updates.

To start with a day in a massage been way in January.

So on 2 weekend of Jan couple of friend of mine decided to have some fun so we made a plan for lonavla getting bungalow there and to pick girls from contacts we have in pune...If you can, can you give me a hint on this place?

Thank you

NeelDesire
03-05-15, 04:49
Try Angelaa there. Did you got massage from Swati bro.

Cheers bro.Thanks.

Have you tried her? Got extras?

Can you share details of what extras and what will be the damages?

Zephyer
03-05-15, 06:18
SEA now is full of 'has-beens' and 'never-beens' of the CSW indi world. I haven't come across a single good / true profile since long.

There was a time where SEA provided quite a few starlets of performance & satisfaction, & they weren't timekeepers or money-minded. Clients' satisfaction was on top of the mind. Priya kaur, Kirti. Just to name a few.

But being the optimist that I am. Just as good times don't last forever. Neither do bad times. Hoping to see some good options there in future. But they are not there just yet.

Have any of you tried Khyati Rahel from Sea, Number ending with 7255?

Horny24X7
03-05-15, 06:55
Guys,

I have been facing a difficult situation (Well, difficult for me) that can be classified as too good to be true. I am well aware of the old adage that says "if it is too good to be true, it probably is" but I somehow have a feeling that she might be genuine and I am about to hit a jackpot. Don't want to be taken for a ride and since Jhonny has taken over my thinking faculties, I need help from seniors here who have "been there, done that". I have been chatting with a girl who is willing to meet me for fun during my upcoming visit next week. This is what she has told me so far. She is an average looking girl, married, Husband is abroad, She is doing this only for physical needs (No surprise there! Loves her husband and that she has never met another man before. The following however have raised a red flag in my mind.

- She does not want any 'benefits' and this sounds too good to be true.

- She said that she met her Hubby in a hotel for fun before marriage. Since then, she has not met anyone else.

She is willing to do a video chat with me but no phone number exchange. Would appreciate any advise that can help me make a 'go or no-go' decision. She does not have place and booking a hotel with her is another challenge since I am only in town for 5 hours. But I will cross that bridge later.

Cheers!

Mindapur
03-05-15, 07:38
I was surfing thru LOC when I contacted a number os sp digits ending 9645.

He sent me whatapp pictures of 4 ladies, but from past experience choosing a girl based on whatapps was stupidity.

I asked the sp if I could see them before decided for which he declined as he needed to contact the girl to travel and needed to be sure of my choice to instruct them to travel.

I asked if incall was offered in Andheri w and he said he could offer and incall in Andheri. E.

Choose one of the girls from the picture and the sp asked me to come at saki naka metro station and wait. I have had an earlier experience and was hoping if it is not the same girl.

I couldn't remember how the girls was the last time was but could recollect that WIR- was a NO.

Anyway I arrived at the place at 3 pm as scheduled however the girl started from her destination after I reached there (how stupid) which means she took another 30 min to arrive and I was waiting below the station like a fool.

Anyway the girl arrived and asked me where to go. At $# I told her I asked for incall and was ask to come there and you are asking me where to go.

She made some calls and told me she will take to to a place. I told her that she can come with me in the car when she suggested that it would be better if we left the car and went in the auto she had come. Thought it felt fishy I agreed and parked the car and went in the auto.

Within a few minutes I realised that auto person was not a random auto you hire but a person from there fraternity and he was talking to the girl on which options was there where we could go. I kept quiet and was just listening.

They took me to some small hotel in Ghatkopar where I was asked to pay the rent (1 k) I did. The hotel also took a scan of my I'd (I carry a fake I'd for this purpose).

The room was air conditioned but was so small that if you stretch you can touch both sides of the wall.

More over the girl was saying she has come to this place for first time and was scared and checking everywhere if any recording equipment was installed. This made me all the more worried.

Anyway the girl Miss X was average and for a change looked quiet similar to the whatsapp pictures.

She said NO BBBJ or DFK.

However her service on CBJ was good and encouraging.

After the CBJ took her doggy and finished in missionary.

Looks - 7/10

GFE - 7/10

DFK. NO.

BBBJ- no.

Tits. Smaller than average but OK.

Place - 3/10

NS - 7/10

Damages 6 K (as agreed) + 1 K (hotel which was not discussed) +1 K tip + .6 K (auto for 3+3 km). - 8.6 K.

The service from the girl was OK but the event before the act was strange for me.

Can you members share light if it would be OK to call the same SP again?

Kartik

RuffMeUp
03-05-15, 08:44
I was surfing thru LOC* when I contacted a number os sp digits ending 9645.

He sent me whatapp pictures of 4 ladies, but from past experience choosing a girl based on whatapps was stupidity.

Damages 6 K (as agreed) + 1 K (hotel which was not discussed) +1 K tip + . 6 K (auto for 3+3 km). - 8. 6 K.

The service from the girl was okok but the event before the act was strange for me.

Can you members share light if it would be ok to call the same SP again?

Kartik.Are the ending digits 45 or 42?

Are you referring to SP name starting with V? His name means progress in Hindi.

For the type of service you got and for all the nakhras of the girl + the place, 6 K + 1 K + tip is too high.

Also the auto fare, was it really 600? Or was it 60 Rs? Because 600 Rs is way too too high, bro.

If we are talking about the same SP, I have taken services from him for not more than 3.5 K.

And the place in GK, was it near the market where you have to climb a steep staircase to reach the hotel? Should have bargained to half the cost there as well.

Onsong
03-05-15, 09:34
Hey fellas,

Any inde / SP contacts in Goa you would want to share? I would be highly obliged.

Cheers,

O.

RoamingMumbai
03-05-15, 11:02
Read your Delhi Diaries FR 1/2/3. Man you had some fun. And nice FRs.

Cheers

Delhi Diaries coming up on Monday. In the making till Sunday.

KC Guy
03-05-15, 11:28
Sorry, this is not an FR. Just wanted comment on the topic.

Ironic that land of KS has banned FSG. So much for trying to be progressive as a country.

Oh well, there's net and dvd for those of us who are interested.

Bhuppi1111
03-05-15, 11:51
You overpaid and took pain also. We do all this to relax ourselves not for PAID PAIN.

You should not repeat.

He sent me whatapp pictures of 4 ladies, but from past experiance choosing a girl based on whatapps was stupidity.

I asked the sp if I could see them before decided for which he declined as he needed to contact the girl to travel and needed to be sure of my choice to instruct them to travel.

I asked if incall was offereed...

Bhuppi1111
03-05-15, 12:02
I feels satisfaction and fun in SB setup hence frequented as and when gets opportunity. Last Tuesday again, went to my regular SB in the noon. Ordered KF and asked my regular girl who gives long wet DFK. She is average looking but she has firm medium boobs and good ass. Gives service with full heart. Enjoyed her around 20 mints and asked her to call another good one to enjoy with two. She called big booby MILF and both sat with me side by side. Asked them to keep boobs out and loosend their salwar to bare ass. Enjoyed their assets with full heart content. One also sat on my lap when my jonny was bare and erected. Got HJ while fingering and sucking nipples, DFK etc. What a satisfaction with economy. It was my fourth visit and always wanted to return because of VFM and sure satisfaction.

CoolDude8225
03-05-15, 12:30
Hi,

I'm a newbie here. I want to know where could I find some good massage parlours in or around Thane area where I could get extras sure shot. The masseur has to descent enough and preferably NE. Also I want to check if there is any parlours in mumbai who provide erotic massages like Soapy, Sandwich or Sensoual, Happy Ending Massage etc. Senior Members please help.

Regards

AdityAr97
03-05-15, 12:32
I'd say it was a rip off of sorts. It that cost you 2-3 k it is tolerable but 8. 6 k is too steep for that kind of service. Avoid the SP. If it is costing you 8 K then BBBJ and rimming should be done. Else what's the point in throwing so much money.

Try another SP.

Anyway the girl Miss X was average and for a change looked quiet similar to the whatsapp pictures.

She said NO BBBJ or DFK.

However her service on CBJ was good and encouraging.

After the CBJ took her doggy and finished in missionary.

Looks - 7/10.

GFE - 7/10.

DFK. NO.

BBBJ- no.

Tits. Smaller than averge but ok.

Place - 3/10.

NS - 7/10.

Damages 6 K (as agreed) + 1 K (hotel which was not discussed) +1 K tip + . 6 K (auto for 3+3 km). - 8. 6 K.

The service from the girl was okok but the event before the act was strange for me.

Can you members share light if it would be ok to call the same SP again?

Kartik.

CoolDude8225
03-05-15, 12:42
HI,

I am a newbie here. I want to know if there are any massage parlours in or around thane area / Central Line where I could get some extras for sure. Has anyone ever tried someplace which they could recommend. Also please tell if erotic massage is provided in any parlours in Mumbai like Soapy, Sensual, Sandwich or Happy Ending Masaage. I would be much obliged. Senior Members please help.

Regards

Marco52
03-05-15, 14:03
Could you share the details please of the spa.

Thanks in advance.Pl. Share the details of this place, I am visiting Mumbai on 27th March.

HornyBoyForU
03-05-15, 14:42
I suppose a few days back there was a report regarding video chat in the pune forum, the girl and her accomplice recorded the chat and black mailed the person. So my suggestion is from what I think is its too good to be true and in case you take things to the next level, make sure not to reveal your face during the video chat, that ways you are pretty much safe.

Guys,

I have been facing a difficult situation (Well, difficult for me) that can be classified as too good to be true. I am well aware of the old adage that says "if it is too good to be true, it probably is" but I somehow have a feeling that she might be genuine and I am about to hit a jackpot. Don't want to be taken for a ride and since Jhonny has taken over my thinking faculties, I need help from seniors here who have "been there, done that". I have been chatting with a girl who is willing to meet me for fun during my upcoming visit next week. This is what she has told me so far. She is an average looking girl, married, Husband is abroad, She is doing this only for physical needs (No surprise there! Loves her husband and that she has never met another man before. The following however have raised a red flag in my mind.

- She said that she met her Hubby in a hotel for fun before marriage. Since then, she has not met anyone else.

She is willing to do a video chat with me but no phone number exchange. Would appreciate any advise that can help me make a 'go or no-go' decision. She does not have place and booking a hotel with her is another challenge since I am only in town for 5 hours. But I will cross that bridge later.

Cheers!

Gangaram
03-05-15, 17:37
1.5 month journey.

Starting with deeds visited at least 20 spa and lots of beauty parlours. Amazing experiences and lot of KLPD too.

So with Google and JD searches mongering have been easy but still need some pointers and lot of reading from this forum and no help from members decided to research on my own.

Cracked NE girls (can't be forced just listen to them and they will listen you) one fav in mulund after 4 visits am successful.

Beauty parlours wtf you can believe for merely. 6 k you got BJ HJ and too decent ones. (good one in fort).

Lots of spa (average) still good can help on your mongering budget. Like [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] spa in central. Girls better then RR spa.

Lots to come.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not foolng anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Vivek
03-05-15, 18:27
Slept with Uma of Dahisar (previously worked in red horse and very popular on this forum) today after a long time. She is very fair like foreigner. Her charge 3 K and hotel 1.2 K. For hotel. In Dahisar.

Cheers!

Member #4419
03-05-15, 18:37
Sorry, this is not an FR. Just wanted comment on the topic.

Ironic that land of KS has banned FSG. So much for trying to be progressive as a country.

Oh well, there's net and dvd for those of us who are interested.Well these days we've become the land of hypocrites who get offended pretty fast. By these days I mean from the past couple of decades perhaps?

Bond Bond
03-05-15, 18:53
I agree. This could be a trap. When she is not even sharing her digits. Play safe.

I suppose a few days back there was a report regarding video chat in the pune forum, the girl and her accomplice recorded the chat and black mailed the person. So my suggestion is from what I think is its too good to be true and in case you take things to the next level, make sure not to reveal your face during the video chat, that ways you are pretty much safe.

Rahuls2304
03-05-15, 19:01
Bro try for the trusted contact of the girl as this contact is basically a fraud with money laundering as once you trap then its worst situation. Play safe always.

Guys,

Cheers!

Kp6305
03-05-15, 19:23
Guys,

Cheers!If it is too good to be true, and don't know her real name or background, don't for her, that is definitely fraud.

I recently had very bad experience of sextortion that cost me to delete my Facebook account and huge embarrassment.

You may read my post about on Mumbai and Pune forum titled as Skype sextortion.

Kp6305
03-05-15, 19:26
That unlucky guy was me bro.

It taught me very good lesson for life, and I have still deactivated my Facebook account.

I suppose a few days back there was a report regarding video chat in the Pune forum, the girl and her accomplice recorded the chat and black mailed the person. So my suggestion is from what I think is its too good to be true and in case you take things to the next level, make sure not to reveal your face during the video chat, that ways you are pretty much safe.

Diwsa
03-05-15, 19:48
Hello!

I see many people have tried Anita from SEA. I am planning to give her a go soon.

Can you guys give any equivalent alternatives both from price and quality and obviously safety POV.

Thanks!

DiwSa

Rahuls2304
03-05-15, 19:53
Hey bros,

Received PM from many of them regarding the girl, I understand that many of them have eagerness to meet the girl but my suggestion is that you guys will also get the girl provided how you treat them, trust them, in my case they became my good close friends, sexual desires are there but rather than sex there is a life where u will enjoy being emotional happy etc,i always write my experience as me still growing but have that much of respect for them,I hope everyone understand.

Regards.

Rahul

DaGentleman
03-05-15, 21:01
May not be worth the pain. I'd skip.

Guys,

Cheers!

DaGentleman
03-05-15, 21:20
Repeated Khar SP. Sanjana (tradename).

45 minutes of pure relaxation. Even without the DFK. Not one Nakhra. Got her number too, ready for an out call. 5 k ST (may not be worth it) 10 k for 8 pm to 5 am in the morning (may be worth it, provided you are ok with no lip kissing). I do appreciate that this may sound like an expensive proposition to some. The rationale I was given when I tried to negotiate is that they make 10 k on an average per night and wouldn't want to make a loss on that front. She says she has a lot f friends too.

The way it works is that they get 50% of what each customer pays. The min the SP charges is 5. 5 k, but have worked out 5 k for myself (of course kicking myself for not getting it lower and for having set a precedent so far as I am concerned, as another 0.5 k cud have definitely been saved).

Coming to the session, was far superior to the first one with her (as also with the place).

Was allotted a special bigger corner room with a mirror (without a cam) by the bed (it enhances the kinky feeling watching urself make out) soda and an even better bathroom.

This time got a massage, progressed to a lusty foreplay by the mirror, fingering, nibbling all over, CBJ, WOT, lotus and a missy. I guess she came twice (need half my money back). Very participative as compared to most I have seen and not a dead fish and that's another reason that got me to repeat her, after what was a very stressed day.

I am in complete agreement with an FR below: you treat them like a queen they treat you like a king.

Cheers.

DaGentleman
03-05-15, 21:25
Some members have pvt msgd me for Priya's number, folks, it not my contact to share (got it from another senior member here who I had acknowledged) except for those few on the forum that I know personally. I guess many others have her number and you wud probably get the number neaway. Apologies.

Just a block that i have on sharing the inde contacts i get from other members for fear of spoiling the trust and rapport that the member that shared the number has with me and the inde. SP numbers are far more easily shared... Cause i feel it is easier to go to an SP unannounced and without a ref... so long as u know the place it is not difficult to make headway in getting in..

And then again whilst there are mixed reviews of her, I would recommend her. To each his own.

Cheers.

DG

IndianIdol
03-05-15, 21:28
HI Guys what's up!

Have been inactive for a long time now, been busy with some important things in life. But I am back to share and care. I mean the babes.

I've been looking to throw a party for my friends and need a few escorts for a night. Big bang orgy types.

Need all the help I can contacts, numbers reviews anything to help make it a night to remember.

Promise to pay back.

Let me know.

DaGentleman
03-05-15, 21:44
Far too expensive bro as Ruffmeup mentioned.

He sent me whatapp pictures of 4 ladies, but from past experiance choosing a girl based on whatapps was stupidity.

I asked if incall was offereed in andheri w and he said he could offer and incall in andheri. E.

Choose one of the girls from the picture and the sp asked me to come at saki naka metro station and wait. I have had an earlier experiance and was hoping if it is not the same girl.

I couldn't remember how the girls was the last time was but could recollect that WIR- was a NO.

She said NO BBBJ or DFK.

However her service on CBJ was good and encouraging..

IndianIdol
03-05-15, 21:56
Hey Aditya,

Can you PM the coordinates please. Looks interesting.

Thanks.

Had first exp at famous Ren W, almost everyone aware about it, had one of the best bum and crack massage ever, Miss S was awesome, unforgettable experience.

WIR. Yes.

Face- 8/10

Body- 8/10

Damage- 2500 + 1500

MateGameZone
03-06-15, 07:49
Hi everybody,

I'm been lazying from couple of months to write, to such an extent that I have not written any FRs in the past couple of months in spite of many FRs.

This was an amazing Dream come true Nuru Massage in Dubai. Met Wendy after booking appointment at her (among other chicks) solitary apartment. The ambiance of the house just prepared the mood along with a warm welcome hug and a smooth kiss. She's from South east and very comfortable and highly professional with her job.

While she left to prepare for the therapy I stripped to my undies and lay upside down. She just poured 1/4th of Nuru Gel on my back and started moving her silky smooth hands over, massaging so gently. I couldn't resist my eyes and went to sleep and all of a sudden I felt very smooth mass of tissue rubbing my back and out of curiosity I opened my eyes to discover that she had stripped her bra and her luscious juicy nuru gelled lemons were massaging my back and she was smiling wickedly. I couldn't stay on and she asked to turn so that she can apply gel on my chest and front. As I turned to my front, she just stripped my disposable and applied gel all over my dick up to the chest. Then the rubbing started, first with her hand and then she emptied the bowl of gel all over her melons. It was a delightful sight and wow she was just enjoying pouring the slimy juice all on her front to set it gliding over me without friction.

And the much awaited thing happens. She rubs her body, squeezing & dragging her melons over my dick all the way through till my mouth up. Fuck. She did that a couple of times. Could feel her erect nipples tickling. Sending shiver down. Shooting my hormone levels down there. All set for a good shot.

After this she moved to my dick. Started licking and fondling then put cover. Good BJ of my Life I say. For 10 minutes flat. Non stop. She pushed me to the edge of the cliff but I controlled for 10 minutes. I didn't shoot.

I fingered her tight pussy for a while before she beckoned me to give her a doggy fuck. She was so impressed by slim and slender fig. And I made most of it by humping her initially very slowly and then picking up pace gradually. She was just fucking moaning,But I still held on. Then moved on to cowgirl and made her bouncing in the air. She was just enjoying all the positions. No complaints at all.

Then the time came for missy. And we locked lips. That's when I released. Oh damn. It was grueling 60 minutes. Was simply tired and I lay like a dead fish and she asked me to take rest while she went for a bath. I got up after a while and went for a bath and she accompanied to help me there as well. She was wiping every bit of gel under the hot shower. While I was squeezing & teasing her.

At the end of it all, she really appreciated my stamina and endurance for holding for such a long time and not releasing early and asked me to keep up the stamina and physique till we meet next time.

At last, a round of lip locking, tight hugging and tit grabbing under lingerie before leaving. She happily shared her number.

Damage: 10 K INR.

Body: Slim petite.

Boobs: Firm and tight 7/10

GFE: 9/10

VFM: Yes.

SunilMani
03-06-15, 08:33
Hey guys,

New to Mumbai. Looking to monger. Anybody who can help me with the SPs in New Bombay area.

Myur32
03-06-15, 09:08
Hi all,

This is my first FR although following this forum for long time.

Yesterday went to one good MP at Thakur village.

Had goog massage + normal extra service.

Hope once I become regular member will get good service. I think there was one f used to GV full service as well.

Myur32
03-06-15, 09:31
Any review about AR spa Oshiwara new highland park?

Got info that its good and clean place with good therapists.

Any feedback about extra services?

ArunMngr1
03-06-15, 10:31
Hey Bhuppi,

Can you give the name / brief directions of this place. Know couple of them in Navi Mumbai, but they lights on nowadays. If you are interested can share them with you.

Thanks!

I feels satisfaction and fun in SB setup hence frequented as and when gets opportunity. Last Tuesday again, went to my regular SB in the noon. Ordered KF and asked my regular girl who gives long wet DFK. She is average looking but she has firm medium boobs and good ass. Gives service with full heart. Enjoyed her around 20 mints and asked her to call another good one to enjoy with two. She called big booby MILF and both sat with me side by side. Asked them to keep boobs out and loosend their salwar to bare ass. Enjoyed their assets with full heart content. One also sat on my lap when my jonny was bare and erected. Got HJ while fingering and sucking nipples, DFK etc. What a satisfaction with economy. It was my fourth visit and always wanted to return because of VFM and sure satisfaction.

Niss007
03-06-15, 10:46
Hi members,

I am new to this forum and also new to Mumbai, request you seniors to please help me out with few places where I can get a good sensual body massage in Mumbai.

HornyBoyForU
03-06-15, 11:30
Did a stupid thing by not calling any of my spas and made the tedious journey from South mumbai to the suburbs, after reaching and calling four of my regular spas none answered all of them seem to be shut for the day and might open in the evening, called the khar sp also and he told to come post six so had to come back empty handed. So guys venturing out without calling please do call and go otherwise you'll be stranded like me. LOL.

Anyone has any contacts of South mumbai be it spa or sp or indie please let me know.

HornyBoyForU
03-06-15, 12:02
Hahaha you have fun while I figure out what to do. Happy Holi, Play SAFE.

RIght Bro but me going for erotic massage at my cuties place. BTW happy holi Bro.

Gamer030
03-06-15, 12:08
The long weekend approached and the last working day came to an end, reached the park near by ofc. For a walk and was seeing couples around dark areas making love. After a while felt thirsty and went to have some water. Around the water cooler area met with the lady steward who returned my Ray Ban goggles last time which I had forgot. She is usually at the entrance standing checking tickets. But was sitting near the ladies washroom. Gave a generous smile to her and she nodded. I asked is she fine. And she told about having a soar back. She is a medium dark complexioned lady with big eyes and nice firm body and good bust. Just during the chat, a couple came out of the ladies washroom finishing the act and the boy gave the tip to her and left. I was surprised to see this and was curious to know if this is on offer. So asked the steward. She told me she is in urgent need of money since she wants to go to her natives, her dad was sick and train tickets are costly through agent in Tatkal. Thought of helping her as she had already helped me and this would be best to return the favor. I asked about the native place and checked flight tickets on cell. Had a thing in mind not to hand over money as it could be a fraud. The ticket was on offer on a price which was not so high. I asked if she is willing to accept my help and she said OK. Booked the ticket. She was very thankful and was appreciating. We chatted and she told she is a married lady, and her husband works at a bar and returns home after getting drunk each day. So on. During the chat I was able to see the perky nipples through her top. And junior was sending signals. She saw the bulge and kept talking showing as she has not observed. I again saw her in eyes and was able to see the lust in her. And went ahead asking if we can also use the bathroom. It was 7:30 and park was about to get closed in 30 min. She said she would only do HJ. And said OK,since I knew the lust will take over the mind. We went in started with smooch and opened the zip for HJ. She started the act. After a min. She started breathing heavy and off came the zipper of bra and what tight balls. One hand was pressing the balls and other in her neck caressing her. She was wet and now not stopping my hands to touch her lower down. I started moving the hands inside. And she said to stop. I asked why she said in this way we will do everything. I said we can do safely and quickly, I took the cap out from the bag as I always have in my office bag. And said to her lets do it. She said no-no. Then I said OK give me a BJ. And she responded. Put the cap on and boy what a BJ followed. Stopped her and asked her if can go ahead. She was also excited and we did a doggy and finished the act. Enjoyed every moment and came off. Thanked her as she thanked me and whistle started for closing. Had the best 15 min of fun that day.

Cheers,

Gamer030

CageLarry
03-06-15, 12:45
Interested, Can you PM Me?

Went to KP near Mumbai central. Would like to share my experiences so far. I have been to KP at least 5 times and a pimp came and asked me if I want girls. Of course I said yes. Then he asked me for 2000 for protection against LE as he claims to have good connections. He took me up a small flight of stairs to an AC hall where I met the SP, he had about 8-10 girls all their looks are between 4/10 to 6/10, however the prettiest girl had a look of 9/10 except her boobs are a little small. Chose her and paid 1700 to SP. 15-20 minutes of foreplay, then ended with missionary. Frequented this place another 5 times. If want to know details please PM me.

Here are stats.

Looks: 9/10

Atmosphere:8/10

Boobs:4/10 a bit small.

HJ: 6/10

Damages:1700+2000 protection money.===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

SunilMani
03-06-15, 15:48
Interested. Please PM me. If any other good experience, please share.

Chillman
03-06-15, 15:56
Hi All,

Has any one tried BDSM with any NL / Kennedy bridge? Had one mind blowing domination session in UK Manchester.

Just had a wild desire to try it here in India's mongering heven. Amchi MumbaI.

Chill Man.

HornyBoyForU
03-06-15, 19:45
How was your erotic massage??

RIght Bro but me going for erotic massage at my cuties place. BTW happy holi Bro.

HornyAj
03-06-15, 20:12
Hello Friends,

I am from Bangalore and will be in Mumbai staying in an upmarket hotel near Andheri this Sunday.

Can any of the forum members pl suggest a good tried out inde contact. Someone who can converse and carry herself well over a coffee in a 5* retaurant, before heading to the room.

Will appreciate your assistance. Will be happy to provide leads whenever you are in Bangalore.

Also happy to entertain a couple for a 3 some during day on Sunday.

Aj.

SunilMani
03-07-15, 00:04
All three of them look good to try. 5 k is good for them. Go ahead and try.

DipakXxx
03-07-15, 01:29
Interesting. Bud. I think anything can be fraud but some of the factors here make it slightly genuine.

1. Doing video chat and not sharing phone number. This is a positive sign in a way, as long as you don't get nude on video it is a good check point to become comfortable about what you are going to get.

2. Not having a place is another positive sign. I know it in painful to organise something for few hours but you deciding the place automatically implies less risk of recording etc.

3. Meet her somewhere outside first for coffee etc and have a place in mind (without telling her).

Mongering is not a zero risk activity but I can't see any obvious signals right now. And if you get successful then worth buying her a small gift.

Have fun and let us know how it goes.

Guys,

Cheers!

Rahuls2304
03-07-15, 03:17
Erotic massage was as usual and did the F'S 2 shots, took a dinner wither her and left.

How was your erotic massage??

RameshLetcher2
03-07-15, 07:47
Hi all; just an info.

I am not selling any databases for money. Money is never involved as I am not a pimp. Some mails I had recvd regarding same. Clarified.

JessyBlr
03-07-15, 08:42
Friends,

This may sound little crazy. I am very keen on trying out with an elderly lady who is not very fat. (Say someone who is 50 plus). Has anyone tried this and any leads please.

FunkySexy
03-07-15, 12:09
Dear Friends,

My apologies on two counts.

A) For the long ass FR that I am about to write below, which I can still add more too. LOL.

B) Sharing the minute details of how the events folded out.

You see this is the only family / friends where I can share what happened which I cannot even remotely believe that it could have. Following is the memoirs of my recent holiday. LOL.

Once again my Apologies for the length of the FR just that my excitement to share with you folks got the better of me.

Happy Reading,

FunkySexy.

How does one play down the excitement when on a family holiday, you happen to hit a surreal fantasy of a jackpot!

Was this a movie or was I just simply lucky to have had my stars aligned perfectly to hit this awesome experience! Am sure it was a Reel that was playing or was it Real!

So am on a family holiday to the beautiful state of Rajasthan with the itinerary penned out for visit to a wild life forest and then to a Metro City towards the end of the trip, for a 3 day festivity celebrations of a friend who much against my advice was committing the biggest folly of all. LOL.

The wild life Safaris' were an awesome experience (seriously guys)! Not sure how many of you have been on a Safari here, there are two slots to visit the jungle. One early in the morning and one early part of the evening (afternoon).

We had booked quite a few safaris' as there is nothing else to other than safari in this town. My intention for this holiday was to catch up on loads of sleep, switch of my cell and go in to hibernation. But then the stars had other plans for me!

In the current season this place is frequented by loads of Firangs (foreigners)! And when I say loads, literally it would be hard to spot a desi (Indian, Ok. Am exaggerating here but you guys get the picture).

We stayed in a hotel, where there was not one but two huge groups of Firangs (foreigners) on holiday to see the Golden triangle with the safari included. (Please picture something like the movie The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel where the foreigners were on holiday to India but in this case a huge number of them).

As I booked the safaris' late, we were booked for all of them on Canter (an open bus), little did I realise that it would be the reason for the fantasy playing out in real!

So first day of safari and we are thinking who would be with us on the canter. It turns out that a group of Foreigners that were waiting alongside us at the Lobby of the Hotel were on the same one and on the same route as ours. They were 19 of them! More women than men (if I can recollect). The Safari is for three hours, and between the three hours there were a few exchange of pleasantries between a few of them and me (added by the fact that I gave a few smiles whilst waiting for our ride at the hotel).

There was a couple (a mature lady that's how I would like to put it as LOL and her daughter) who were on mother daughter bonding holiday! (You will read later that this mature lady becomes a COUGAR!

This is where the whole thing gets filmy, on the same day on our second safari can you vaguely imagine who would be with us on the canter! Eureka! The same group!

On this one the mother daughter duo are seated just ahead of us. The daughter was sweet, cute looking and I just could not get my eyes of her, which was noticed by her mother (Ouch). I break ice by general conversations of how when where what you like about India etc.

Evening we are at the hotel by 6 ish, go up room change and nothing much to do don't want to see anything on the idiot box, so head down for the high tea with family in tow. Guess what the mother is there having a few pakodas (fried dumpling) and sipping on the Indian massala chai (spiced tea) on another table. She sees us sitting gets up and starts to walk towards our table, which is in the open garden and asks if she could join us.

The polite Desi (Indian) family that we are (LOL), we nod with a yes. In all excitement not known to the mother that I want to get in to her daughter's skirt, I jumped with a big YES 'It would be our pleasure to have you join us. " An hour later of general chit chat, she leaves for her room.

The following day in the morning just before the safari I was feeling unwell and decided to skip it. After a quick nap woke up and headed for breakfast. As luck would have it I saw the mother sitting on the table alone. In optimistic hope that her daughter would be joining I asked if I could join her for breakfast.

So we got on chatting and boy oh boy she knew how to steer the conversation and was upbeat with all things modern be it political, tech and even cars, unlike the general blonde jokes that go around. (yes she was a blonde).

To describe her would not be difficult at all, but rather if I were to compare her Body to a present day actress (of her age) the closest that would fit the bill would be Mimi Rogers, just that she is not as tall as Mimi. But she sure was all delicious as Mimi! What fucking Bosoms! As I was more inclined towards the daughter I did not notice how lovely the mother was. The daughter I learnt was on the morning safari.

Towards the end of the breakfast before we got up, " So Sunny are you just in to beer and vodka or do you occasionally like fine mature wine!" is what she said and winked and left. I quite didn't much read in to the comment, till the time I reached my room. And there it hit me was she saying what I was thinking! Oh sweet mother of things what did just happen. My rocket of pleasure was itching to get out of the tight boxers I was roaring and ready to ignite! But then the real picture came in from of me that I was on a family holiday and should play it safe.

I skipped lunch and was pretty much vegetating in the room waiting for the family to head back for the afternoon safari, which I was in all convenience with obvious intentions planning on skipping!

Am a free bird for a few hours so I take a stroll around the property and 'Susan' the fine mature wine, was returning back to her room from the pool dressed in swimsuit just perfect for tanning. So I hurriedly walked towards her with a smirk on my face and ask her as she is about to enter the elevator for her room " is that sun kissed tanned body rushing somewhere!' (I know guys this sounds so tacky, but wait I added to that) ' So Susan will you let me taste that fine mature wine you were earlier telling me about"!

With obvious connotations made clear between us, she pulls me in to the elevator, turns me around to face the closing doors of the elevator and smacks my buttocks and says "Press second". There was a brief silence in the elevator till we reached the second floor. We exit and she takes the lead and walks to her room and me behind her. At this moment I cannot control myself and am just trying to think of other things than the fantasy which is about to be played in real.

We enter the room I close the door, she grabs my hands place them on the sides of her naked stomach (she was wearing her swimsuit) and says "so you just want a sip?

I lower my hands to grab the rear of her meaty buttocks, pull her body to mine and press my lips against hers. Oh the shivers that ran down my spine felt as if this was the first time I am kissing a woman in my life!

We were kissing each other for the next ten minutes and by lord when they say a mature woman knows, I can now second that statement! It was an amazing ten minutes of lip-lock that saw exchanges of fluids, sucking of tongues and ouch biting of lips. Oh my sweet lord. (whilst I write this I think I am having a hard on. LOL).

Her lips were Red, wet and I could not loosen my grip of her body. Susan somehow managed to give me a nudge and turned around to walk towards the bed. She sits on the edge of the bed and says "Sunny boy sample each flavour of the wine rather than gulping it down like a cheap drink". I get the picture I let Susan know that. So lets play it a taste at a time! LOL.

She is still in her swimsuit and I in my t shirt and shorts. Its hot I mention and start undoing the buttons of my shorts and then removing them. Walking towards the edge of the bed, reach out for the strings on the back of the suit to let the milk makers hang out in all their glory. She had fun bags that you would not want to move your eyes your nose your mouth and hands away from! The bazookas were starring right at my face and my tongue was hanging out dropping saliva on the floor, they were white and smooth, big and heavy with pink areolas that were like the perfect cherry icing on a cake! Oh my sweet lord, did I just come! May be I did! But hang on she was in no hurry so I slowly pushed her up on the bed, kissing her forehead, whilst her hands were moving around the inner and outer portions of my thighs. We went in to a lip lock mode for the next couple of minutes and then I move my erstwhile sucking duties towards the dairy plants, sucking licking and milking everything that they got. (she was not milking guys and just using it as an expression). They were sweet rasgullas of which I could not get enough. I was trying to do justice to both of them in equal timing mode.

After a while Susan pushes me and stretched her leg out on my face as if indicating she was up for some feet fetish. Wanting to oblige like a good boy started off with her toes slowly moving towards the calf and then the thighs, she was in ecstasy! I could not miss noticing the pouting of the lips the tight fisting of the bed sheet in her hands and moaning so softly as if a kitten purring away in the corner somewhere.

Oh she could not hold her excitement anymore and grabbed the side of my face and got up to lick my lips and bite my nose! I said fuck all this let me just go down on her, so I push her back and undo the final bit of clothing on her, and what do I notice, she is all natural there (to my luck I love it natural), I think what the hell am in a jungle might as well enjoy the spoils! I dive in, spread the Bush to locate the love hole. And it was dripping like no tomorrow!

Was there for some time after which she said lets do a 69, again I obliged. Guys the BBJ I got nearly put me heaven, and I could see the stars around me! All this building the heat between the two of us, we decide finally to take the plunge! Susan was on top of me whilst doing the 69 so she takes the lead with the woman on top position. But we stop! None of us have the rubber (bloody hell I am on a holiday with family, didn't think I need one and she on the other hand was with her daughter hence she too did not have any). Anyways we were so in to each other, in matters of seconds looked in to each others eyes, signalling that we need to be within each other, she too my rock hard man hood in too her soft wet bushy hole and the warmth of the juices flowed right on to my bare dick. I know guys its was risky to go BareBack and a few seniors would slap me silly if I were too take their advice on it, but hey it was the heat of the moment and I could not make sense of the surreal nature of what was happening to me! Thanks to the pre-cum earlier, I lasted a good 37 minutes of the love making that was going on between Susan and I with just three positions to count for women on top, reverse cow girl, and then me on top of her with her legs in the air. I could not hold anymore and I came in her!

OMG! One of the best fucks I have had in the last few years reminding me of my university days where there was so much passion, heat and hornyness all in one! Just that this time round it was with a truly connoisseur of fine mature wine!

We did not time it, but it turned out that the session ended just in time for me to be joined back by my family who returned from their evening safari.

Over the next two days and 3 safaris and one sightseeing tour, you folks can imagine how many of them I went on with my family and how many I felt unwell for!

P.S.- i did not take any pics as it was risky being with family and having pics on my phone or camera. I rather played it safe. Anyways i was risking soooo much did not feel to add more then what i was enjoying LOL

NeelDesire
03-07-15, 12:56
Try Angelaa there. Did you got massage from Swati bro.

Cheers bro.Just called and confirmed. I had NE named Swati.

Tell me have you tried her? And you sure we get extras from Angela? What ref can I use if I am going today.

MumbaiFun
03-07-15, 13:50
Is Mudra Bar Sanpada is a service bar (you can sit with girl and enjoy) or a dance / orchestra bar (where girls just keep standing)?

Hi,

Excellent place for monger, good girls in New Bombay. Try Mudra bar in Sanpada after Vashi. Mudra is 5 min from Sanpada railway Station. Myfavorite girl Tamilian, It was a tremendous experience 4 me I fucked a Tamil 26 yr. Girl asked her room rent 2500 room which is there only for which I paid 2000, drinks cost me 500&tips 500&for condom 130 but it was superb. Go & try it.

Have a safe play.

Rahuls2304
03-07-15, 14:37
She renewed her visa and we are going to marrying soon.

Your cutie was about to leave for her hometown. Dint she left? How long she would in Mumbai?

ShankyForFun
03-07-15, 20:15
Need some indie / or SP contact please. Or spa with extra guaranteed.

To much lust.

Do your understand bro.

Zephyer
03-07-15, 20:24
Hey jess. How are you doing buddy.

Are you looking for the same in mumbai. Let me know.

Friends,

This may sound little crazy. I am very keen on trying out with an elderly lady who is not very fat. (Say someone who is 50 plus). Has anyone tried this and any leads please.

AllanDJockey
03-07-15, 22:52
In no mood for any action I thought of scouting out the other haunts at CH today. Seems like there was a raid today evening at 7 and they rescued some 16 year old girl from there. So my advice to you guys, avoid CH for a couple of days.

There were some places there still functional but the quality of girls was really bad.

I did see really good looking girls going about in taxi from there to some other place, so decided to follow the taxi in my car. They were dropping girls near Kamathipura lane 12. Got to watch some really good looking chicks getting down from taxi and entering the by lanes. Couldn't make any contact though and by 1:30 am the scene had finished here. These girls looked quite upmarket and not the Rs. 300 girls you usually see on the streets. Does anybody know what the scene is here and how to approach the girls in the taxi. They just rush into the by lanes after alighting from the taxi. I did see some people who looked like pimps but don't know if its good to go with these pimps in Kamathipura, have a previous very bad experience.

Also in Thane, Rajji's favourite lodge seems to be very busy nowadays, some some hot chicks going in and out of there. When I asked the gatekeeper there he said the guys are getting these girls from orchestra and dance bars.

Shp2015
03-08-15, 04:17
Hi all,

I contacted this lady for today afternoon meet.

But asking for 10 K for 2-3 hours time.

I am not pretty sure if it's worth it.

Anyone tried her?

ActionOriented
03-08-15, 04:46
She renewed her visa and we are going to marrying son. On.

.Are you serious? You planning on marrying your thai therapist? How did that come about?

Best of luck nevertheless.

Bond Bond
03-08-15, 06:05
Thanks to a senior member for throwing some light on the Spa's and off I went. Picked up a deal on Latin Gold. Chose the one cloe to office and booked the last appt. Was greeted with a fresh face and directed inside. In came a thai, short, nice racks cute little babe. Refused disposables, but she insisted so obliged. The massage started and she was good. After a hard day's work, it felt great. Asked her name twice but could not make out what she said as she was too soft. Asked her for hard pressure on the lower back and she gave an awesome bum massage. It was good that I almost dozed off. Hehe. Then was asked to turn around. Started with my legs and did give signs that there was more. These masseuse know some spots around jhonny that make it erect in no time. She saw but dd not offer and I too bought some time. With her legs across my sides she was almost above me massaging my chest when I looked at her beautiful eyes. I got up and gave a peck on her cheek and she said aaawwww Blushing. Asked her the offer and she said 2 k HJ. I said am regular and would pay just 1 k for HJ+TL. She refused so I did not budge either. After she was almost done, she said 1. 5 but I still refused. Then she said ok, its the last massage so 1 k but will not remove top. I just pulled it up so the melons were visible enough. Not too big as padded they were. But smooth skin. Did lick them for a while and she started with the HJ. Was going too fast and I held her hand that was on jhonny and showed her to stroke lightly. Grinning, she agreed. Slow strokes were on while I was busy with one hand over her tits and the other touching her lips. She refused but I just went on. Splash and it was done. She immediately moved back and cleaned up. Paid her while she adjusted her top and asked to freshen up while she waited outside. Huh. A good end to a tiring day. Damages 50% due to coupon and 1 k.

Bond Bond
03-08-15, 06:18
Changing your mobile fone is always a pain the wrong side. You have to manage so many numbers messages etc. While I was deleting some messages from my old fone, I came across an sms that I had just ignored a few months back. A Spa who have moved above MandS. Called them and booked for a Saturday afternoon. Reached a few minutes early and was asked to settle down as the rooms were busy. Out came an NE and asked me to follow her. WTF. Where were all the Thai's? Was asked to change while she waited outside. After a few minutes she came in and dimmed the lights asking me to lie face down. Started the massage and I asked her name. RT from manypore and I realized I was in for a KLPD. Though to make the most out of the massage and asked to for hard pressure. Had chosen Dry thai massage so wanted to relax. Her hands were firm and did the job quite well. 30 minutes turn around and she continues. I just moved my leg that was free to touch her and she moved away. Proved that nothing was on offer. Started some conversation and she said it was her first day here. WTF. While she was at my chest and shoulders, I just touched the hair that was almost at her eyes and she snapped out. PLEASE don't touch me. She kept on pulling her T back so I could not get a front view inside either. She was average height, small tits wore specks. Finished off the massage and she asked me to change.

Got ready and left just wondering WHY ME?

Anyways, will be traveling for next few weeks so lets see if I can explore new areas.

Tester
03-08-15, 06:39
Amazing experience. Lucky chap. But next safari, do carry rubber as you can find Desi or Videsi mature wine anywhere. Cheers!!

OMG! One of the best fucks I have had in the last few years reminding me of my university days where there was so much passion, heat and hornyness all in one! Just that this time round it was with a truly connoisseur of fine mature wine!

Hdogg44
03-08-15, 06:47
Hey bro,

You may want to try the famous Ann from Kandivali. I had been to her place about 2 weeks back. She has couple of girls and I had gone there after booking one of her girls. On reaching was chit chatting with Anne as she was looking pretty hot that day and suddenly she offered for a 3 some. I was game and what followed was a great unhurried session of sucking and fucking with the young girl and Ann. The kinkiest thing was she was massaging my prostrate while I was pumping the young lass in doggy and missy. Had fun and damages were 5 k for the 3 some.

Friends,

This may sound little crazy. I am very keen on trying out with an elderly lady who is not very fat. (Say someone who is 50 plus). Has anyone tried this and any leads please..

Rahuls2304
03-08-15, 13:35
Wazza bros,

Sunday is fun day for everyone, so I thought to do something erotic as tomorrow me leaving to Bangalore 2 weeks business meets so have to complete my desired.

Woke up as usual, already got two Messages from the new spas with as good discount.

1st Spa visit:

Called up the spa at verso a, booked an appointment, Got a huge discount and the small heighted with good melons came for Swedish massage, rather than massage, did almost erotic session with thai, usual damage of 1 k with TL, HJ as well as all actions.

It was 1. 00 PM, gone to the nearest hotel, had my lunch, then came to lOkhandwala.

2nd spa visit:

Reached at famous spa at 1.40 pm, asked couter about availability , saw one known face and she smiled and booked her, gone for 1 hour aroma massage, as usual erotic session with all action, met her after long time, but the girl was wild, already reached to the extent, cabin facility, both were nude, but have carried the protection, mind was telling shall I do? Asked her also, she said "OK" , it was so loud, she hug tightly, did with missionary, she said please come again, told her will come at her home for a dinner, she blushed, going to visit her place next month probably. Gifted with a Cadbury And left.

It was 3 PM, mind says will go home then headed to M & S spa, booked with the Thai one again, she was I think new recruit, while massaging she was giving a good hints, after half session ask whether she like to have some fun, she smiled, ask her name, where she stays, luckily we were having an common contact, she have putted the trust on me, took a chance, sucked her melons, DFK and pussy fingering, she took my number, tip of as usual, and took the shower and left.

It was at 4. 20 PM, called up the favourite Z spa reached there at 4. 45 PM took a 30 minutes session, but cute therapies was telling to take 1 hour, took it, good ambiance, as well as having a good import also, therapies was fabulous, unmarried , took all benefits, done with erotic session and left.

Right now heading towards my home, have to take a rest as evening have to meet my cutie again, full night enjoyment.

All girls were happy as before starting with the massage, greeted them with the wishes as well as gifted chocolates and other stuffs , I have to build a good trust, have respect for them.

Total damage: 9 k in a day.

Tired totally. Safe mongering.

Regards.

Rahul

Wandere
03-08-15, 15:47
Hey bro,

You may want to try the famous Ann from Kandivali. I had been to her place about 2 weeks back. She has couple of girls and I had gone there after booking one of her girls. On reaching was chit chatting with Anne as she was looking pretty hot that day and suddenly she offered for a 3 some. I was game and what followed was a great unhurried session of sucking and fucking with the young girl and Ann. The kinkiest thing was she was massaging my prostrate while I was pumping the young lass in doggy and missy. Had fun and damages were 5 k for the 3 some..Was the young one Asha / Ayesha, puny little but mother of two.

Praj4
03-08-15, 16:08
She renewed her visa and we are going to marrying son. On.That's nearly impossible since these girls have wide world view and experience. She will not fall prey unless you pay to her parents quiet a fortune!She will ask you to visit them. Check, keep us posted!

ChimeraAlpha
03-08-15, 16:31
Was in Mumbai recently.

Though was initially tempted to ask THE senior for the contacts of some of the new favorites he has been posting, decided to stick with his old referral the CG the caring.

Definitely not disappointed, the girl really rocks. She was right on time waiting for me already at the appointed spot. Went to my accommodation for the night at South Bombay and waltzed in with out any trouble with the security, just because the classy way the lass was dressed (she was looking at home among all the classy women who were at that place attending a SOBO wedding). No one paid us any attention when we were having coffee at the lobby coffee shop or then to the elevators.

In the room with all the care she really turned in to a tigress and rest was fun for the next few hours.

Once again my instinct to stay with the tried and tested material paid off.

The way that girl takes care of her body and personal cleanliness is something really good, which I have seen only with the high end Russians and the London escorts, in my roaming days over there and in Dubai

WIR: yes yes yes.

Best Regards & Take Care.

Sylvan.

HornyAj
03-08-15, 23:08
Hi HD,

Can you pl PM Ann contact?

Hey bro,

You may want to try the famous Ann from Kandivali. I had been to her place about 2 weeks back. She has couple of girls and I had gone there after booking one of her girls. On reaching was chit chatting with Anne as she was looking pretty hot that day and suddenly she offered for a 3 some. I was game and what followed was a great unhurried session of sucking and fucking with the young girl and Ann. The kinkiest thing was she was massaging my prostrate while I was pumping the young lass in doggy and missy. Had fun and damages were 5 k for the 3 some.

Joshua Dsouza
03-09-15, 00:51
Hey bro,

.Whats the ref for anne.

MeOops
03-09-15, 02:02
Friend, I will be in Navi Mumbai for a day only. Request all to kindly help me in finding an excellent indi (incall only). PM is activated. Thanks in advance.

Contacts will also be reciprocated.

LegendRocker
03-09-15, 04:08
During my last visit to Mumbai, sent to the famous Spa at the Juhu Circle. Booked myself an appointment and the receptionist offered to give their best therapist for back issues. Went there and was actually given an MILF so decided to checkout the place first. It's a long room with beds on one side & only curtains to close each individual bed. I remember there are seven so wasn't sure what to expect. Since there were many positive reports about this place, thought what the heck. Let me give it a try. Was already running late so won't get much anywhere else anyways. The therapist asked to remove my clothes while standing on the bed & hang them right there. Then she got started with my back as usual. Talked a little but she barely knew much English but enough to start giving feelers! Turned around & noticed she wasn't that bad. So negotiated her down to 1000 bucks from 2000 for a HJ + TL. She said she couldn't remove her top completely but would pull it up with the bra to which I was fine. Amazing 34 the's think & a decent HJ which all lasted for about 10-15 minutes. But there was a lot of disturbance since new clients would be walking in the aisle to check out the place. Also since it's not a cabin, thus everyone can hear everyone. Didn't shower as there was only one common shower for all. Anyways here are my ratings:

Place: 3/10

Cleanliness: 7/10

HJ: 7/10

Tijuana: 7/10 (only because she couldn't remove her top completely).

Damages: 1900 (counter) + 1000 (tip).

Coming back to Mumbai today and hope to find a better place with private cabins & showers. Also with Thai therapists preferably which offer max services. Seniors & other forum members will really appreciate tips on the same as I am in for 3 days & would like to maximize it. Also any other tips on Indie's & SP's will help. Please PM me.

Thanks & enjoy,

LegendRocker

LightMeter12
03-09-15, 05:49
Hey bro,

You may want to try the famous Ann from Kandivali. I had been to her place about 2 weeks back. She has couple of girls and I had gone there after booking one of her girls. On reaching was chit chatting with Anne as she was looking pretty hot that day and suddenly she offered for a 3 some. I was game and what followed was a great unhurried session of sucking and fucking with the young girl and Ann. The kinkiest thing was she was massaging my prostrate while I was pumping the young lass in doggy and missy. Had fun and damages were 5 k for the 3 some..Hi Hdogg44,

I want to go to Ann. Please help PM details.

Thanks.,

Andy

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Myur32
03-09-15, 08:14
Hi,

Yesterday Sunday had a nice session with already very know inde HW from Malad.

Age is around 36. Met at Malad Malvani then headed to my home.

Good DFK, uncovered blow j, all erotic activities. Not in hurry.

Overall good exp as HW.

Rating 7/10 its HW not slim lady the perfect HW people looking fora girl do not waste time.

Can any one give ref of Uma from dahisar and Anne from Kandivali.

Planning to meet them.

Thanks

Guma00
03-09-15, 08:46
Hi,

I can share contact details over PM.Any hints / pointers to the name of the MP Aditya bro? Have been trying to score in the area for ages now.

JollyRide
03-09-15, 09:02
Hi friends,

Thanks to Raj1212, Sunnnny and Ferguson for helping me with contacts when I posted last time.

I could use only one contact since others were not available and too expensive.

I am from Bangalore in Mumbai from past one month and will be here for another 20 days.

Can you guys please help me with more contacts, so that I can do for next 20 days in Mumbai.

Sanju
03-09-15, 11:52
Hi.

Could anyone guide me to a 3*-4* hotel where it would be ok for me to check in alone and for a girl to join me later for a few hours. Any hotel where they are not to finicky about decent looking girls entering the hotel and going up to the room.

Most of the smaller hotels have the reception too close to the lift for the girl to walk in without being spotted / questioned.

I had read someplace that IBIS near the airport was not too strict checking those coming and going.

An early reply from any experienced friend would help as I am planning a meetup this Wednesday.

Sanjay.

Georghe
03-09-15, 12:07
Friends,

This may sound little crazy. I am very keen on trying out with an elderly lady who is not very fat. (Say someone who is 50 plus). Has anyone tried this and any leads please.Could you please PM me Anne's contact number?

Thanks

Member #4345
03-09-15, 12:10
Hi.

Could anyone guide me to a 3*-4* hotel where it would be ok for me to check in alone and for a girl to join me later for a few hours. Any hotel where they are not to finicky about decent looking girls entering the hotel and going up to the room.

Most of the smaller hotels have the reception too close to the lift for the girl to walk in without being spotted / questioned.

I had read someplace that IBIS near the airport was not too strict checking those coming and going.

An early reply from any experienced friend would help as I am planning a meetup this Wednesday.

Sanjay.Ramee Khar (no I'd required. Some extra charges, 1 K).

Ramee Guestline, Juhu (Girl's I'd required. No extra charges, needs to be accompanied by you).

Novotel Juhu (Meet her in the coffee shop, accompany her up. No I'd, no questions).

Sahara Star. Same as Novotel.

Sun & Sand. Check in and ask room service to deliver a girl to your room.

All the best.

JackDawson1606
03-09-15, 12:19
Hi guys,

Was in Chembur on Saturday evening and decided to experience the services at the famous are spa. Booked an appointment and was asked for my choice of therapist. As it was my first visit did not know anyone. Replied politely that this was my first visit. The receptionist said don't worry leave it to me. I said I have full trust in you and that you wouldn't disappoint me. Reached on time and was asked if I would prefer local or NE. My experience with NE is not good and so opted for local. Was assigned Miss A, average height, medium boobs and luscious lips. Was asked to change in dispos which were a tad small in size. I asked her that the dispos are not fitting me to which she replied don't worry. That was the biggest hint she gave me. Lied face down and the massage started. After nice bum and crack massage asked to turn around. Jonny was now getting excited which was very obvious. She pretended as if she never noticed. I played along and after sometime she asked me if I wanted HJ. I replied services was the only thing that brings me to MPs. She asked for 1 k for HJ +TL. Promptly agreed and her hands were on my rod stroking it up and down. Asked if my hands could feel her crack and she obliged. So I thrust my hand in her undies and felt the soft pussy which was clean shaven. After a while the load was off and the body relaxed. She was very polite. Thanked her with the agreed amount and a surety to return.

Looks 7

Boobs 7

Service 8

WIR Yes.

No Troubles
03-09-15, 13:12
Hello all,

Anyone has used services of Tania from Locanto? Says she is 23 and 5 K for 2 sessions. Number ends with 503. No pics shared.

Hope someone can give a clue otherwise I guess I shall go with it.

Regards,

NT

BophSep
03-09-15, 13:39
Bro,

In which area you are looking for hotel?

I may be able to guide you if the area is clear.

hi.

I had read someplace that ibis near the airport was not too strict checking those coming and going.

An early reply from any experienced friend would help as i am planning a meetup this wednesday.

Sanjay.

K S Kiron
03-09-15, 14:11
Dear friends,

I am from Bangalore. Came to Thane for an official visit. Visited the spa in Thane. Not giving out the real name because I do not know about the LE scene here. Hint: named after nine goddesses in Greek Mythology who are associated with art inspiration. I do not know the code words used in this forum. Hence, giving the hint. They have only two centres in Mumbai. Opted for swedish massage. Paid Rs. 1950 (this includes a discount of Rs. 500) after the massage at the counter. A short NE lady (Miss R) did the massage. Her massage skill was good and I kept politely talking to her during the massage, also gave her a chocolate before the massage began. After finishing the massage, she asked me to go to the shower. I politely hinted at extras. She quickly replied saying no extras. I apologised and said that I am interested. But, she replied in the negative. Finally, took steam and shower and left the scene after taking a warm lemon tea. The place is clean, shower area is clean and good, and overall good ambience.

I might try one or two more spa in Thane in the next 1-2 days, if possible. It would be great if I could get connected to a young girl / MILF for full service. Though I tried locanto, I realised that they were not VFM. Hence, decided on some spas.

Best wishes,

Kiron.

Zephyer
03-09-15, 14:36
This takes the cake. LOL.

All the best.

Sanju
03-09-15, 15:01
Ramee Khar (no I'd required. Some extra charges, 1 K).

Ramee Guestline, Juhu (Girl's I'd required. No extra charges, needs to be accompanied by you).

Novotel Juhu (Meet her in the coffee shop, accompany her up. No I'd, no questions).

Sahara Star. Same as Novotel.

All the best.Thanks for the reply RajeeSsport.

Ramee Guestline seems to be apt. Do you think they will object if she joins me later?

Any experience in this situation.

Sanjay.

CanonPrinter
03-09-15, 18:25
Hi friends!

Me too looking for threesome in mumbai. Mind to share your threesome contact. Shall reciprocate with indie contact of mine.

Thanks in advance.

HsPuppy55
03-09-15, 19:12
Dear friends, I am from Bangalore. Came to Thane for an official visit. Visited the spa in Thane. Not giving out the real name because I do not know about the LE scene here. Hint: named after nine goddesses in Greek Mythology who are associated with art inspiration. I do not know the code words used in this forum. Hence, giving the hint. They have only two centres in Mumbai. Opted for swedish massage. Paid Rs. 1950 (this includes a discount of Rs. 500) after the massage at the counter. A short NE lady (Miss R) did the massage. Her massage skill was good and I kept politely talking to her during the massage, also gave her a chocolate before the massage began. After finishing the massage, she asked me to go to the shower. I politely hinted at extras. She quickly replied saying no extras. I apologised and said that I am interested. But, she replied in the negative. Finally, took steam and shower and left the scene after taking a warm lemon tea. The place is clean, shower area is clean and good, and overall good ambience.

I might try one or two more spa in Thane in the next 1-2 days, if possible. It would be great if I could get connected to a young girl / MILF for full service.

Though I tried locanto, I realised that they were not VFM. Hence, decided on some spas.

Best wishes, Kiron.A bit puzzling, if you got no ' extras ' then why be afraid of giving the name and location? If there were no extras the LE issue is irrelevant and we all could use the.

Information to keep clear of the place).

SunilMani
03-10-15, 01:53
Hello fellow mongers,

Can anyone help me with numbers of SPs in Navi Mumbai area. Looking forward to your PM.

Hdogg44
03-10-15, 05:04
No bro, I was hoping to meet Ayesha but looks like she is not in business any more. There's a new babe with avg looks and body. But has great boobs and sucks you dry. For all friends who asked for Ann's contact, I'm sorry I don't have a PM yet, but I'm sure seniors would have it as she is a well known and oft visited contact.

Was the young one Asha / Ayesha, puny little but mother of two..

Hdogg44
03-10-15, 05:13
I was in Mumbai last week and thought of visiting the spa near Dmart. I have been a regular with this chain of massage parlours when they were at the peak of their glory and had the best gals in town. Walked in to check out and spotted a girl are that caught my attention. She's a gujju girl who speaks fluent English. Told her I wanted a light bum massage and good service. Excellent attitude and great body. I'm an ass man and this one had a butt to die for. Played with her butt and clean pussy and sucked her petite tits until I came with a roar. Rest of the girls are okay but place is worth a try.

K S Kiron
03-10-15, 05:50
Dear bro,

Yes! Agree with you. I thought about it after I posted the message. I am a slow thinker. It is Muze Spa in Thane. They also have a branch in Vashi. They said they will be starting one in Pune. There was a dusky slim non-NE chick near the counter. She had a slutty look and kept on smiling at me. So, I thought there would be some extras. May be, if I am a regular I may have got some extras. Not sure.

Planning to try to Sohum or Bluenile spa in Thane area.

Regards,

Kiron.

A bit puzzling, if you got no ' extras ' then why be afraid of giving the name and location? If there were no extras the LE issue is irrelevant and we all could use the.

Information to keep clear of the place).

Member #4345
03-10-15, 06:06
Thanks for the reply RajeeSsport.

Ramee Guestline seems to be apt. Do you think they will object if she joins me later?

Sanjay.Not an issue. But you'll have to come down and accompany her up. You'll be the 'escort' in this case.

Gangaram
03-10-15, 06:20
Dear bro,

Yes! Agree with you. I thought about it after I posted the message. I am a slow thinker. It is Muze Spa in Thane. They also have a branch in Vashi. They said they will be starting one in Pune. There was a dusky slim non-NE chick near the counter. She had a slutty look and kept on smiling at me. So, I thought there would be some extras. May be, if I am a regular I may have got some extras. Not sure.

Planning to try to Sohum or Bluenile spa in Thane area.

Regards,

Kiron.Try one at Goregoan link road at Mulund.

Rahuls2304
03-10-15, 08:41
Visit this spa in happy hours you will get the discounts.

During my last visit to Mumbai, sent to the famous Spa at the Juhu Circle. Booked myself an appointment and the receptionist offered to give their best therapist for back issues. Went there and was actually given an MILF so decided to checkout the place first. It's a long room with beds on one side & only curtains to close each individual bed. I remember there are seven so wasn't sure what to expect. Since there were many positive reports about this place, thought what the heck. Let me give it a try. Was already running late so won't get much anywhere else anyways. The therapist asked to remove my clothes while standing on the bed & hang them right there. Then she got started with my back as usual. Talked a little but she barely knew much English but enough to start giving feelers! Turned around & noticed she wasn't that bad. So negotiated her down to 1000 bucks from 2000 for a HJ + TL. She said she couldn't remove her top completely but would pull it up with the bra to which I was fine. Amazing 34 the's think & a decent HJ which all lasted for about 10-15 minutes. But there was a lot of disturbance since new clients would be walking in the aisle to check out the place. Also since it's not a cabin, thus everyone can hear everyone. Didn't shower as there was only one common shower for all...

Raj Poet
03-10-15, 10:53
I've been frequenting this Thai Spa chain - "A" in Navi Mumbai, and extras have been a hit and miss. Yesterday visited the place after taking an appointment and was assigned one of the therapist Miss J, a petite Thai with pleasing demeanor in her 30's. This was the 3rd time that I got same therapist and have been able to get extras from the lady, was hoping that this time will get much better service.

Started with massage on back, (had opted for traditional Thai), and a few whispering chit-chat, given that there are no private cabins with doors but only curtains. After a decent massage for 30 minutes, pulled her on me when I turned to front, and sucked her lips for 5 minutes while rubbing my hand on her small boobs and a decent ass. To her credit, may be because this was my 3rd time with her, she didn't ask or coaxed me to pay the charges in advance.

Pulled her bra, and the skirt, fingered for a bit, feasted on her small boobs. While lying on her body, and fingering her I regretted that I was not carrying protection, otherwise would have asked for FS and she might have agreed. Instead she offered her thighs to pump in and I did that for few minutes, while asked her to give a BJ, which she agreed after a repeat request. She started with a decent BBJ, and after 3-4 minutes I asked whether I can do CIM (Conversing with Thai's are bit difficult because of their weird pronunciation and limited speaking ability), after a bit of hesitation she pinched my back and nodded.

The BBJ was decent enough but I had a few better ones in past, however the best part was CIM, she didn't spit out and gulped all.

Overall rating:

Massage 6.5/10

Body 7.5/10

BBJ 7/10

Attitude 8.5/10

Ambiance 6/10 (because of curtains).

Damages. Rs. 2400/- counter + Rs. 2000/- to the lady.

This lady is moving back to Thailand this Saturday, so if anybody wants hint please do PM me.

Dinny31
03-10-15, 11:10
Hi friends!

Me too looking for threesome in mumbai. Mind to share your threesome contact. Shall reciprocate with indie contact of mine.

Thanks in advance.Dear CanonPrinter, Please clear your pm. !

Raj Poet
03-10-15, 11:16
Two SP numbers shared, negotiate around 3000/- bucks for 2 POPS along with place.

Hello fellow mongers,

Can anyone help me with numbers of SPs in Navi Mumbai area. Looking forward to your PM.

HornyBoyForU
03-10-15, 12:37
In Ramee juhu, you can ask her to come to the top floor where they have the in house restaurant and then take her to your room, no issues that ways.

Thanks for the reply RajeeSsport.

Sanjay.

HornyBoyForU
03-10-15, 13:02
So was laying low after my Delhi trip but back to action yesterday, started off with my work in the suburbs, once done called up the infamous Z spa, she said only one available and she was not to my liking so gave it a pass, she tried her best to get me to come but I was not interested, so then called up my star spa and asked for the appointment, fixed it up and asked for who all are there and she's like sir a new girl is there, that's all I needed to hear and off I went. Reached there was shown the room by the therapist, she was a dusky one with a nice slutty look, johny responded so if johny's happy then I'm happy, then the normal routine of massage. It wasn't massage actually but body pressing but I really liked it as it was aching a lot. After chit chat she came to know I have visited a couple of times earlier and she knows about the routine so she herself removed the disp's and started with the HJ, I told her I wanted to see the top as well and off with the top, My God what melons, reminded me of my first Delhi spa encounter, just wanted to take them home with some of the longest nipples I've seen. All in all had a good time, very co-operative she was. Had steam and a shower and then left happy but not satisfied.

So after the spa encounter still wasn't satisfied so called up the Khar SP and he asked to come over, reached and was shown a parade of about 8-9 girls, LR your squatter was also there, she was telling me how much she missed you and when are you going back to meet her. 3 of them caught my eye incls. Of the squatter, the one I had previously tried and a new one. So asked the sp for his recommendation and he was like sir no one will disappoint you, so thought of going with the squatter but then my previous girl gave me the most kinkiest look so chose her and off to the room. Won't divulge into more details as I have already mentioned them in my FR on the Khar sp, it was absolute bliss. After some hard pounding came in doggy. She washed me up, shared a smoke and left satisfied.

K S Kiron
03-10-15, 14:54
Dear friends,

Today I ventured to 3 spas in Thane area. I decided to visit spa because I do not know any SP or Inde in Thane area.

(1) Bluenile Spa: They were raided last year (when they were near Malhar Talkies), this was reported in TOI. Now, they operate near Pratap Talkies. I went to the place. It is very small and includes a salon too. The receptionist said that only two therapists are there. One young and one elder and the younger one is on leave today. I waited to see the elder lady. After seeing her, I decided not to take their massage and apologised to them. The lady is non-NE, short, and not attractive to me. The massage charges are also high: Rs. 2000 for aroma, swedish, etc. With 10% discount on weekdays.

(2) Then headed to United21 wow spa: The receptionist introduced me to a male therapist. I asked her for female therapist. She said that their spa does not offer cross-massage. Left the scene.

(3) Finally, halted at Sohum spa in K Mall. Opted for Thai (dry). The receptionist said that I cannot choose the therapist (may be because I am not a member). Short, middle-aged, NE lady greeted me to the room. Gifted her a chocolate. Asked me to wear pyjamas (shirt and pant)! Dry massage was my first time. So, the massage was done with clothes on! Good ambience. Does not have shower facility. Her massage was good. But, no hints of extras. After the massage, she quickly said massage is over and left the room asking me to wear my clothes. Before, I could say anything she left the room. Paid Rs. 2250 (2500 with discount of 20%; taxes extra).

Will be leaving Thane tomorrow and landing in Pune. Any help regarding inde (MILF or young) is greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Kiron.

BombayBoy2103
03-10-15, 15:33
This is my first post on ISG. I don't post a lot. But thanks Raj bhai for this contact. Your a great person. And caring girl is out of this world.

All the reviews about this gal are justified and very very true. I have had the most memorable experience of my life today. I got every wish of mine fulfilled by her. That all I can say.

HornyBoyForU
03-10-15, 15:59
This ought to be tried. Any info on how the girls are and what are they priced at?

RoamingMumbai
03-10-15, 15:59
Hi friends,

Going to be in Thane tomorrow for a few hours and then can have some time for entertainment. Will appreciate if any one suggests something. Spa, indie, SP anything. Thanks. Do PM details if you deem fit.

Cheers

Chillman
03-10-15, 16:12
Hi all,

Had been to kerla avr spa, name know to all fourm members, being a Saturday it was empty. The manager at the counter asked question on how I know about this place. Made sure the manager recalls tht this is my second visit. Post which I was assinged Miss M.

During initial Massage I told her tht disposal are irrtating and can I remove them. Was obliged hence sighted extras are on!

Massage was awesome with olive oil with pressure being just right. Lots ok focus on butt and balls. Had a good 15 minute HJ with TL.

Damage: 2.8 k + 1 k.

Happy mongering.

Chillman

HsPuppy55
03-10-15, 16:53
Dear bro, Yes! Agree with you. I thought about it after I posted the message. I am a slow thinker. It is Muze Spa in Thane. They also have a branch in Vashi. They said they will be starting one in Pune. There was a dusky slim non-NE chick near the counter. She had a slutty look and kept on smiling at me. So, I thought there would be some extras. May be, if I am a regular I may have got some extras. Not sure.
Planning to try to Sohum or Bluenile spa in Thane area. Regards, Kiron.If you are looking for extras then don't waste time on Sohum. No chance. About Blue nile I can't say as I don't know.

There is a nice looking posh spa in a neighboring mall. I wish someone would report on the same.

AustinMartin08
03-10-15, 19:44
Hi,

I am visiting Mumbai soon, looking for good Inde MILF contacts.

Thanks in advance.

AllanDJockey
03-10-15, 23:07
If you are looking for extras then don't waste time on Sohum. No chance. About Blue nile I can't say as I don't know.

There is a nice looking posh spa in a neighboring mall. I wish someone would report on the same.Myo Thai at Viviana has no extras available. Tried 2 times. Though therapists are good looking.

LegendRocker
03-11-15, 04:13
Hit the ZZ Spa below Costa Coffee in Juhu yesterday. All NE girls there. No extra's but definitely an amazing place for a genuinely good massage. Perfect ambiance & hygiene. Today since the body is relaxed, plan to get the johney massaged.

Damages 2.5 k for 90 minutes.

LegendRocker
03-11-15, 04:20
Seniors & other forum members, I request you all to help with the location & name of Z Spa in the alleys of Ironman. Since I am not from Mumbai, finding it difficult to get it from the hints.

Also please do help with other Spa options with private rooms with showers & guaranteed happy endings.

I will be highly obliged and will be very happy to share my experience in India & abroad.

Cheers,

LegendRocker

Prashant165
03-11-15, 04:55
Hi all,

Can somebody PM me details on the best Bandra spas. I have read a lot about Z spa and famous and the others with the code names.

Would be of great help if some 1 can help me with details.

Thanks,

Prashant

Greetings,

Jackson

MateGameZone
03-11-15, 04:59
Hi to all the wonderful mongers out there,

I'm planning for a wonderful gangbang session soon for a change. It would be great those interested reply me at the earliest, as I can occupy only 2 people due to some constraints for now.

Only serious people need to reply. So kindly think before replying, as you are going to get involved in a group. If you qualify, you will be contacted soon.

Thank you,

Cheers!

CoolStudGuy
03-11-15, 08:07
Hi all,

Anybody with any details or any contacts in nagpur. If anybody can PM me please.

Thanks.

Member #4440
03-11-15, 08:25
I'm going to shift at Indore in next week need Independent contact. Will reciprocate by sharing by Mumbai Indies.

Newser8008
03-11-15, 10:04
Thanks to Sir Loneranger for the tip, visited the spa (famous English painter) road. Booked an appointment for deep tissue for 90 minutes over the phone and got there. Thought I was in for KLPD as Indian aunty waiting near reception. However got into room and started changing and heard a Thai voice asking to come in. I forgot to ask counter charges before going to the room, something which would come back to bite me in the ass later. In came miss [Names in Code Deleted by Admin]. I was standing just wearing the shorts and asked her to come in thinking it would encourage extras. It worked great as she asked if I had been there before to which I replied no but I've been to lots of massages and was recommended by a friend. She immediately pulled down the shorts and started giving a good bum massage. I inquired about the price for extras. She quoted 2 k (HJ) 6 k (b2 b) and 10 k (FS). I replied rates were too high and some much cheaper in her home country. She replied that the flight ticket cost is high and she came to India to earn more. I said ill pay 5 k for FS. She said too low and 8 k best discount. I kept negotiating but the least she would come down to was 7 k. So we agreed 7 k for B2B+FS. She said to pay money upfront and would not budge. I hesitantly gave it to her hoping service would be great.

She started by licking me from toe to head focusing on the nipples and moving to the ears massaging me as she slid over me. Some DFK followed and then she mounted me in WOT while I continued to suck her breasts. Then we moved to missionary. I wanted to finish with BBBJ. But she now said she doesn't do this for anyone. I told myself I shouldn't have payed upfront. Finally convinced her for CBJ. She finished and then I took a shower. Went to counter to pay up and got second shock. Was informed 4495 including taxes. Checked their spa menu and found it to be true and lower than menu price. She informed prices were rising. It would be 4200 plus taxes in future. Service tax is going to get raised to 16% soon. Just going to burn a hole in our pockets.

Damage: 4495 (counter)+7000 (extras). Have to be careful with mongering in future as this was a big hit on the budget. Thanks once again to Loneranger for info.

RDM87
03-11-15, 11:25
Hey guys,

Finally made an ID here. Mainly into indis and spas. Would love sharing contacts from thane area. Would activate PM soon. Have quite a few indis to share.

Cheers

Xplorer69
03-11-15, 11:58
I was at and at V, Juhu for weekend and the hotel was swarming with Indigo air hostesses all the time be it breakfast, lunch or dinner. Was there with colleagues so didn't venture out.

Going by the reports here and based on my observation, the hotel is surely girl-friendly.

What is the routine there with these Indigo gals? Has any one scored there? How to approach them?

Thanks

Vishwanathan I
03-11-15, 13:54
Hello,

Can you send me the address of all the spas you have visited. I will also try it.

Vishwanathan

Wazza bros,

Sunday is fun day for everyone, so I thought to do something erotic as tomorrow me leaving to Bangorloreor 2 weeks business meets so have to complete my desired.

Woke up as usual, already got two Messages from the new spas with as good discount.

1st Spa visit:

Called up the spa at verso a, booked an appointment, Got a huge discount and the small heighted with good melons came for swedish massgage, rather than massge, did almost erotic session with thai, usual damage of 1 k with TL, HJ as well as all actions.

It was 1. 00 PM, gone to the nearest hotel, had my lunch, then came to lOkhandwala.

2nd spa visit:.

Bangkok35
03-11-15, 14:32
Friends,

I am a NRI from Bangkok, planning to visit Mumbai in early April. Would be really helpful if someone can please provide me contacts of some gorgeous inde, mostly into good looking slim girls. In return I can provide lots of contacts for Bangkok and Singapore, if interested.

NeelDesire
03-11-15, 15:33
Hi all,

Have got few contacts on Indie and HW to share.

Let me know in case anyone is interested?

In return I am looking for contacts around Dadar / Parel for outcalls.

Please contact me at [Email address deleted by Admin].

Thanks.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Saint Anger 86
03-11-15, 17:06
Thanks to Sir Loneranger for the tip, visited the spa (famous English painter) road. Booked an appointment for deep tissue for 90 minutes over the phone and got there. Thought I was in for KLPD as Indian aunty waiting near reception. However got into room and started changing and heard a Thai voice asking to come in. I forgot to ask counter charges before going to the room, something which would come back to bite me in the ass later. She informed prices were rising. It would be 4200 plus taxes in future. Service tax is going to get raised to 16% soon. Just going to burn a hole in our pockets.

Damage: 4495 (counter)+7000 (extras). Have to be careful with mongering in future as this was a big hit on the budget.Bro,

My heart goes out to you. Nevermind!

By the way, it must be a record of sorts here at ISG, 11.5 K at a spa in India.

PM me if you need names of budget spa.

Regards,

SA

Member #4345
03-11-15, 17:16
What is the routine there with these Indigo gals? Has any one scored there? How to approach them?

ThanksNo clue. But I'm sure they cum on time. Keep your landing gear down.

Lalu111
03-11-15, 17:29
Friends,

I am a NRI from Bangkok, planning to visit Mumbai in early April. Would be really helpful if someone can please provide me contacts of some gorgeous inde, mostly into good looking slim girls. In return I can provide lots of contacts for Bangkok and Singapore, if interested.Mumbai is a city where its very easy to get girls. Go to Juhu beach around 7 in the evening when its getting dark and start taking bath in the sea fully nude. Lots of girls will approach you, take your pick and rush to the nearest hotel with condoms.

Xyzzy1
03-11-15, 21:03
Hi all!

Headed to Mumbai for a day this Friday, and was hoping for suggestions around the Juhu or Andheri (w) area. MPs, Indies and Budget SPs if you please. Also I would really appreciate it if someone would share the details for the Z spa I seem to read so much about.

I can reciprocate with resources in HK, Philippines or the East Coast, as these are the only locations I've explored. Looking forward to your advice. And thanks in advance.

Sameer942
03-11-15, 21:22
Hi seniors,

Kindly guide or PMsome good spas with extras.

HarryLobo
03-11-15, 23:36
Hey people,

I am new to this forum. But experienced with MP.

This weekend looking for some nice MP in Andheri west. Please advice.

Kayess3
03-12-15, 02:15
It is time to read up dude.

Hi seniors,

Kindly guide or PM some good spas with extras..

Hdogg44
03-12-15, 04:46
Yup that's the one.

Is this spa name starting by W..

Raj1212
03-12-15, 05:25
You said it well in a few words, for me this is the only thing I look for in mongering, I am not in a scoring game, but scoring a good time where both are satisfied, safe and take back memories and get the required break to re-energize to get back to real world and sweat it out there, I am happy you were happy.

And that's what every FR about caring girl says, I just respect her for what she is. A beautiful human being to meet and spend quality time.

Raj

This is my first post on ISG. I don't post a lot. But thanks Raj bhai for this contact. Your a great person. And caring girl is out of this world.

All the reviews about this gal are justified and very very true. I have had the most memorable experience of my life today. I got every wish of mine fulfilled by her. That all I can say.

HornyBoyForU
03-12-15, 09:11
I think I have read reports of the uber luxury spa in Delhi with higher pay days, nonetheless its right up the alley. But its all good bro always a first time to learn.

Bro,

My heart goes out to you. Nevermind!

By the way, it must be a record of sorts here at ISG, 11.5 K at a spa in India.

PM me if you need names of budget spa.

Regards,t
SA

HornyBoyForU
03-12-15, 10:03
Hahaha the requests these days are too funny.

Hello,

Can you send me the address of all the spas you have visited. I will also try it.

Vishwanathan.

Newser8008
03-12-15, 10:12
Hi all,

Can somebody PM me details on the best Bandra spas. I have read a lot about Z spa and famous and the others with the code names.

Would be of great help if some 1 can help me with details.

Thanks,

PrashantYou don't have PM so no one can tell you the exact details. Get a subscription or try and read into the codes.

Newser8008
03-12-15, 10:25
I think I have read reports of the uber luxury spa in Delhi with higher pay days, nonetheless its right up the alley. But its all good bro always a first time to learn.Lesson learnt. Its only when you sit down to write a FR do you realize how you let jhonny control you. LOL.

But one thing I've learnt on ISG is that an expensive mistake goes a long way in preventing you from making another and I shall def know counter charges before making any bookings.

HornyBoyForU
03-12-15, 11:14
If I think you are talking about the spa I'm thinking then go back again take a normal Swedish 60 minutes and the same therapist, she'll do it for 5 k or maybe less also. A lot of convincing with naughty play required but eventually they succumb.

Thanks to Sir Loneranger for the tip, visited the spa (famous English painter) road. Booked an appointment for deep tissue for 90 minutes over the phone and got there. Thought I was in for KLPD as Indian aunty waiting near reception. However got into room and started changing and heard a Thai voice asking to come in. I forgot to ask counter charges before going to the room, something which would come back to bite me in the ass later.I was standing just wearing the shorts and asked her to come in thinking it would encourage extras. It worked great as she asked if I had been there before to which I replied no but I've been to lots of massages and was recommended by a friend. She immediately pulled down the shorts and started giving a good bum massage. I inquired about the price for extras. She quoted 2 k (HJ) 6 k (b2 b) and 10 k (FS). I replied rates were too high and some much cheaper in her home country. She replied that the flight ticket cost is high and she came to India to earn more. I said ill pay 5 k for FS. She said too low and 8 k best discount. I kept negotiating but the least she would come down to was 7 k. So we agreed 7 k for B2B+FS. She said to pay money upfront and would not budge. I hesitantly gave it to her hoping service would be great.

She started by licking me from toe to head focusing on the nipples and moving to the ears massaging me as she slid over me. Some DFK followed and then she mounted me in WOT while I continued to suck her breasts. Then we moved to missionary. I wanted to finish with BBBJ. But she now said she doesn't do this for anyone. I told myself I shouldn't have payed upfront. Finally convinced her for CBJ. She finished and then I took a shower. Went to counter to pay up and got second shock. Was informed 4495 including taxes. Checked their spa menu and found it to be true and lower than menu price. She informed prices were rising. It would be 4200 plus taxes in future. Service tax is going to get raised to 16% soon. Just going to burn a hole in our pockets.

Damage: 4495 (counter)+7000 (extras). Have to be careful with mongering in future as this was a big hit on the budget. Thanks once again to Loneranger for info.

Wingad
03-12-15, 11:52
Hi guys,

This my my first FR on this forum. Recently had been to spa opposite [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] showroom andheri west. Since I am regular no questions asked. Manager suggested name of [Names in Code Deleted by Admin]. But cost suggested was on higher side she quoted 3000 , I tried to negotiate but she understood that I wold not refuse to pay as I was in mood to release load. Therefore I agreed. Then came [Names in Code Deleted by Admin], she asked usual questions. Routine massage started and ended without any pleasure.

Then she asked about type of service. I asked for charges. She said 2000 for full naked.

Without bargaining I opted for full with hope that she will provide good service. She took out all clothes and completely naked. She provided good B2B service. I told her to massage my jhony and did it for more than 15 minutes without any complaint. Allowed me to finger her pussy till she came. She provided service for more than 30 minutes. Then I released load. Overall satisfying service but not worth money.

Massage quality. Average.

Looks- 6/10

Skin. Wheatish.

Hair. Shoulder length.

Boob Size. Around 30-31 small.

Butt. Round and proportionate.

Figure. Average, proportionate. Thin.

Stretch Marks. Not at all.

Loose belly. No.

Attitude - 6/10?

Height. Around 5.1 to 5.2.

Co-operation details.

BJ. No.

Wet kiss. Not asked.

Boob suck. Yes.

Finger pussy. Yes.

Lactating. No.

CIM. No.

Full Sex on offer. No, I didn't ask either.

Damages- 3000 counter, 2000 tip.

Recommended. No,

Mozzakhan
03-12-15, 12:24
Can you please PM me the details. I new to Mumbai. Will not disappoint.

Wilsome
03-12-15, 12:57
Dear bro,

Yes! Agree with you. I thought about it after I posted the message. I am a slow thinker. It is Muze Spa in Thane. They also have a branch in Vashi. They said they will be starting one in Pune. There was a dusky slim non-NE chick near the counter. Regard
Regards,

Kiron.Don't waste time at Sohum you can not score there.

If looking for only relax without load go ahead.

At Blue if you got Thai you can score but only few are available at rush hours so recommended to visit at afternoon.

Raj Poet
03-12-15, 13:09
I can share a SP who is based out of Pune but does provide service in Nagpur. I had tried long back, may be 1.5 yrs back, but SP is still active, I am not sure about the quality and damages. At that time, I had paid around 3 K for two pops with place.

Hi all,

Anybody with any details or any contacts in nagpur. If anybody can PM ME PLEASE.

Thanks.

Raj Poet
03-12-15, 13:16
I've been to almost all spas of Navi Mumbai, and the success has been a hit and miss. I had tried Vedaas long back when it has opened in Vashi and didn't have success with extras, though massage was good. I thought that may be they were cautious initially given that SPA was new, hence why not try now, things might have changed. But it has not, had a good massage, but the therapist didn't even venture near the zones of pleasure.

Anybody else had any success here?

FlamingDick
03-12-15, 15:45
Hello everyone,

I have been mongering for years in this field like all you guys though newbie in the forum but surely not in the field of mongering. I had many encounters so would like to share that. Yes there are some senior members who are like principal, Dean, MD (of mongering) in this field due to their vast experience and m just like guy who have entered in primary-secondary section LOL. Will definitely try to learn from you guys I don't have to mention their name you all know them. Such is their charisma. Now straight to the point had some good encounters in [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] so sharing it.

Apologies guys if I said anything wrong.

This is my FR from last month had nice experience been to this Lodge near [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] along with friend don't remember the name now. Started with 'D'. So here it goes.

Showed some girls dint like any so asked for more then selected this girl name Preeti obviously trading name. Who cares about name. In the room started with chitchat she told she is from Bangalore then asked what's on menu said no DFK, anal rest everything. As I like DFK so it was turnoff but still proceeded as the girl was really good and pretty with awesome racks. Started with Hugh. Undress her nice fig. She has bit tummy but DT was OK. She has big firm boobs wow enjoyed them to heart. Then she Started licking right areas, then BBBJ it was best one suck nicely dint allow CIM though. Started banging her in missionary then doggy tried multiple position. She was cooperative. Then after some time had 2nd session again stared with BBBJ till Johny was rock hard to ride. This time in standing position. Finished in 10 min. When asked for no she said she is going back to her native place Bangalore for her wedding. LOL I was shocked but I understand she just dint wanted to share her digits.

Looks 7

Fig 8

Boobs 9

Service 8

Damgage 2 k.

HsPuppy55
03-12-15, 16:26
Myo Thai at Viviana has no extras available. Tried 2 times. Though therapists are good looking.Thanks brother, for sparing me / us the time and money of trying Myo Thai. The Spa scene in Thane is really bad. You don't have any posh spa where extras can be even though.

Apat5483
03-12-15, 16:55
Hi all,

Contacted Priya digits ending with 814. She said she will whats app me the quote and her pic.

I am interested in DFK and missionary. Does she provide DFK and also sucking her tits.

Hows her service? Read some reviews but got mixed responses.

Gangaram
03-12-15, 17:12
Yup that's the one..Any other branch to try and damages please.

Newser8008
03-12-15, 22:42
If I think you are talking about the spa I'm thinking then go back again take a normal Swedish 60 minutes and the same therapist, she'll do it for 5 k or maybe less also. A lot of convincing with naughty play required but eventually they succumb.I checked their menu. The counter rates were higher than what I paid at the end. She said the menu was new and the rates would come into effect soon. Should I just negotiate counter before booking next time?

Utd1980
03-13-15, 06:16
Hi guys.

Has anyone here tried Hotel Delmon in Bandra. I plan to take an ex-NL chick there for 2-3 hours. Is it clean and safe? Would appreciate some pointers.

A.

HornyBoyForU
03-13-15, 06:33
As far as I think they do not bargain at the counter, the only cheaper way out is to take membership but mind you that ain't cheap as well.

I checked their menu. The counter rates were higher than what I paid at the end. She said the menu was new and the rates would come into effect soon. Should I just negotiate counter before booking next time?

FunkySexy
03-13-15, 06:48
Dear UTD1980,

Go ahead buddy!

All green!

Regards,

FunkySexy.

Hi guys.

Has anyone here tried Hotel Del in Bandra. I plan to take an ex-NL chick there for 2-3 hours. Is it clean and safe? Would appreciate some pointers.

A.

Zephyer
03-13-15, 10:04
Who is this chick BTW.

Hi guys.

Has anyone here tried Hotel Delmon in Bandra. I plan to take an ex-NL chick there for 2-3 hours. Is it clean and safe? Would appreciate some pointers.

A.

Georghe
03-13-15, 10:22
Hi all,

Can someone please PM the contact no. Of Ann from Kandivali.

It will be a great help.

Thanks

NeelDesire
03-13-15, 10:48
Dear all,

Planning to visit worli spa tomorrow. I don't like to have oil massages as it leave smell throughout the day so planning for dry message.

Was suggested two names Jennie and Christie (NE girls) and charges for massage was 2000.

Guys please help with FR on these girls and the massage which I am going to choose.

Also what should be the extras which I may expect. Your early every would be really helpful.

Thanks will share the FR when I can by Monday.

Guy Nice
03-13-15, 11:17
Hi,

My budget is 2 k to 3 k. I like MILF and dark skinned girls. Any recommendations?

Mozzakhan
03-13-15, 11:41
Need some safe contacts. Appreciate seniors.

Kp6305
03-13-15, 17:25
Hi guys,

I will be in Mumbai on weekend.

Please on me some independent contacts recommended for night LT.

I have few contacts but they are all for ST and not ready for LT.

Please help, I could reciprocate with Pune and Mumbai contacts which I have.

Cheers,

Kp

Niss007
03-13-15, 18:34
Last Saturday selected an offer from the website that offers discount on massages. This spa is in Vashi, at the time of booking checked if they have NE or local therapist, they had both and I opted for local therapist. Reached spa on time, good ambiance, nice receptionist. Its salon and spa, good looking local therapist escorted me to the room, good room but no shower area attached, nice relaxing massage, when she was working on my stomach asked her if she gives HJ, she said OK she gave a nice HJ also allowed me play with her tits. Overall satisfying experience. Total damages 800 + 500. Planning to visit again.

AmpMax
03-13-15, 18:49
This may be of interest to lakers. The only thai of the LOCALITY (at least the only one I know of) is back from motherland. This is Ms. F of M. SPA.

Traceur bro, you can now try her.

Middle aged lady, fab skills.

Lalu111
03-13-15, 19:14
Hi,

My budget is 2 k to 3 k. I like MILF and dark skinned girls. Any recommendations?Brother you may kindly go to Congress house after dark and get plenty of MILFs of all the shades for 2-3 K, have fun and do anal, MILFs do anal very easily. Also if you want they will not mind fucking your ass with a strap-on.

Good luck.

Deekay0200
03-13-15, 20:56
Hey guys,

This is my first FR.

First of all, I would like to thank all the seniors in this forum for providing all of us the hints etc to determine which Spa's are worthwhile. So all my reports would be a repeat of the spa's that have been already mentioned in this forum. Sorry for that.

Spa 1: This is the one near (the big textile company of India) hypermarket, which has been talked about in the forum.

Have been here three times. Thai & Indian masseuse and extras for certain, if you make the effort. Just ask for Thai masseuse and you won't go wrong.

Counter charge: 1600 Rs max.

Extras: 1500 Rs. HJ, DFK.

Spa 2: The famous precious spa.

Have been here again three times. Thai masseuse and extras for certain. Any masseuse as far as the experience goes.

Counter charge: 1500 Rs.

Extras: 1000 Rs. HJ, DFK.

Masseuse: Fruit name (Adams XXXX).

Spa 3: Z Spa.

Have been here two times. Its been a mix experience.

First time, I tried an Indian masseuse (Don't remember her name) and she blatantly mentioned about extras at the beginning of the massage.

Extras Cost: 1000 Rs. HJ.

Second time, it was a NE masseuse (a petite, good looking chic) and she refused extras outright. So no luck.

Spa 4: Spa above M&S (a famous British clothing store).

Have been here two times.

First time, I came across an Indian masseuse (a plump lady) and she did a good bum massage.

Second time, another Indian masseuse massaged me but this one was small and tiny (Haha) and did not give any hints and so, did not ask for extras.

Am still to come across a Thai / NE masseuse here, even though on the website its clearly mentioned that it provides Thai massage.

Hopefully this helps. And thanks again for all the clues. Also Seniors please correct me wherever I am mistaken, your inputs are always welcome.

I have been looking for a high end spa that provides FS. So, Next Spa: The one at the English painter road. Hopefully I got the name right (It will be "The" 'Country' Spa). Will let you know how it goes. - Correct me if I am wrong -LR (Big fan of your posts).

Saint Anger 86
03-14-15, 04:10
Hey guys,

This is my first FR.

First of all, I would like to thank all the seniors in this forum for providing all of us the hints etc to determine which Spa's are worthwhile. So all my reports would be a repeat of the spa's that have been already mentioned in this forum. Sorry for that.

Spa 1: This is the one near (the big textile company of India) hypermarket, which has been talked about in the forum.

Have been here three times. Thai & Indian masseuse and extras for certain, if you make the effort. Just ask for Thai masseuse and you won't go wrong.

Have been here again three times. Thai masseuse and extras for certain. Any masseuse as far as the experience goes...Good first report. And, you are spot on about the "country spa" in Bandra.

FunkySexy
03-14-15, 05:55
So another day and another monger session!

Thanks to a friend who shares the mongering sinful desert, shared the digits of this lady Chunaina (those smart will catch on to the name).

First meet at Chembur outside of Golf Club (which she kept on saying Gold Kalub) in her Hindi north Indian accent (which was cute).

She wanted to establish if I was genuine. Fair enough. So met her there proceeded towards taxi stand and sat in a cab and off we go to Vashi to a lodge there.

Paid 500 to the lodge guy went to the room, which by the way was decent and nice.

We get chit chatting, she tells me she is from MP Gwalior, well who knows but her hindi was sure different. Her age must be probably 26-28, she had no stretch marks on the tummy indicative of the fact that she must not have been pregnant. (I assume; not that I am Mr. Karamchand by any chance) LOL.

She becomes comfy and slowly and steadily one by one clothes start to come off, oh wait! She requests if the lights can be turned off as she was shy, so lights are to the minimal. Alas how the fuck do I enjoy the creamy fair body is all that I am thinking.

All clothes off and she has proportionate breasts for her size of the body, I guess 33 cup size see with really good nipples. She had a good rear and also the love whole was nice, but was not shaved completely (it was between a Bermuda triangle and a semi grown Bush). Didn't feel like going DATY on her.

As we shared a good rapport she was very cooperative, however the biggest down side to the whole session was NO DFK or K for that matter!

The score card:

Body Physical attributes: 7/10.

Boobies: 6/10.

DFK: 0/10 (probably minus marks).

GFE: none as there was no kissing.

Attitude / Cooperative: 6/10.

Love whole: 6/10.

Damages: 3. 5 k double pop + 0. 5 k lodge + 100 tip to room service.

Additional: taxi ride from Chembur to vashi.

WIR: No (no DFK is the biggest negative for me) so NO!

Gangaram
03-14-15, 10:17
So been today to w spa in morning got a Marathi girl name miss m for massage but was not feeling the right mood because out the spa there was a Nakaabandi and If LE would come in and caught me then they will do my [Non-English text deleted by Admin]. Still dared and went in for massage (Swedish) for him time pass telmaalish she was just tapping my body like [Non-English text deleted by Admin] main, continued for 15 min and came in to mind lets the work be properly finished grabbed her and pointed her toward jhony and asked concentrate on it she said not in mood and not feeling comfy I was in my mind wtf and said I want to leave. She said sir next time will give best so done telmaalish in another 20 minutes taken shower and leaved. Came in my mind due to nakaabandi outside the staff was not willing to do well bad day bad experience. Counter damages 1.5 k.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

RoamingMumbai
03-14-15, 10:36
Got a call from one of the old MP. (First floor near old Naturals Juhu). They were shut for almost a year and now restarted near Andheri Mhada Telephone Exchange.

They promised good stuff including FS, so decided to visit them.

Pathetic place, women, massage and the end. Old-timers do avoid them if you get text / call from them.

Was away a bit, so any new Spas worth visiting? Or the Z spa (KoM find) is the last new find?

VickeyForever
03-14-15, 11:01
Guys.

Any clue where has Alisha disappeared? Her no ending with 359 is not reachable since a long time.

Does anyone know of her alternative no?

Cheers!

Jasmpat
03-14-15, 13:33
I think she has an alternate no ending with 937.

Guys.

Any clue where has Alisha disappeared? Her no ending with 359 is not reachable since a long time.

Does anyone know of her alternative no?

Cheers!

Saint Anger 86
03-14-15, 13:41
Gentlemen,

I will be visiting Vasai Road in next couple of days and upon research on JD, found out this T Spa near Stella Petrol Pump. Any body here who has tried this spa? Would ladies here be willing to shag me to glory?

Any insight would be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

SA

Wingad
03-14-15, 14:15
Hi Bro Raj,

By this report I am requesting "Raj" to empty your mail box, if possible.

Thanks.

HungerGamer
03-14-15, 14:47
Guys!

Need help in pinpointing the right one. Experienced a KLPD an hour ago at the famous Z spa, Opted for 90 min. With Miss A who outright denied extras. Big bummer. Has anyone experienced this?

MyRulez
03-14-15, 15:06
Hi,

You all must wondering good and bad comes in 1, here it goes, got to call frm spa as I dint visited fir some time, asked me if there any plan to come, I said yes and asked her if she could book my regular 1, but she told she is gone back home and will come after some months, told she she will provide the vest therapist, I reached on time & book cabin, I was appointed to miss why, here she comes, 1 of the best looking NE's I've seen in spa, very cute, small tits but million dollar smile, massage dint even started and manager came and requested to use other therapist as the 1 which was booked was tired and she will come after 30 minutes, I got low and asked to cancel appointment, some how manager told therapist to give massage, she started but again manager came to tell me that some electrical work pending in cabin and wanted me to shift to other room, I went to other room, booked Swedish massage for 90 minutes, massage was awful, started chatting with the therapist as she told she is new to the place just 1 month than dint said a word, I than told her about my experience with m regular 1, again she told anything, after finishing massage I asked her for extras, she hesitated but than she told her charge, I paid immediately, I asked her for DFK and tlc, she told me take money and have steam, I was so angry but her cuteness made me soft again, she than pulled down disposal and started, wow what a HJ, started from below testicles till top as someone giving prostate, done within some strokes, had steam said thank you and left.

If she would have allowed DFK and TC, boy she would be talk of the down, I believe she was new so hesitated.

Very bad massage, good HJ, no TLC and DFK, attitude shown by returning money, awful.

I m talking about precious metal.

By the way who was with Miss T, in last cabin, whoever it was dude, you were making her mourn as loud as it was FS.

VickeyForever
03-14-15, 15:59
I think she has an alternate no ending with 937.Even the alternate no is out of service.

Raj1212
03-14-15, 17:00
If its me whom you are referring as Raj bro then my inbox is empty only.

Hi Bro Raj,

By this report I am requesting "Raj" to empty your mail box, if possible.

Thanks.

RajuInMumbai
03-14-15, 18:39
Searching for spa with extra in Mumbai. Where is 'Z' spa and metal spa discussed in this forum.

Wilsome
03-14-15, 18:49
Hi,

You all must wondering good and bad comes in 1, here it goes, got to call frm spa as I dint visited fir some time, asked me if there any plan to come, I said yes and asked her if she could book my regular 1, but she told she is gone back home and will come after some months, told she she will provide the vest therapist, I reached on time & book cabin, I was appointed to miss why, here she comes, 1 of the best looking NE's I've seen in spa, very cute, small tits but milliarted and manager came and .............. g about precious metal.

By the way who was with Miss T, in last cabin, whoever it was dude, you were making her mourn as loud as it was FS.At what time you visited.

Did you seen any LE van out side? I also have similar experience but later I come to know that some big brother arriving and efforts taken to care his presence.

JasonBourne01
03-14-15, 19:26
Hi friends and senior members,

I m trying to precious metal, request your help to find the exact location of this place.

Thanks,

Jason

Hi,

You all must wondering good and bad comes in 1, here it goes, got to call frm spa as I dint visited fir some time, asked me if there any plan to come, I said yes and asked her if she could book my regular 1, but she told she is gone back home and will come after some months, told she she will provide the vest therapist, I reached on time & book cabin, I was appointed to miss why, here she comes, 1 of the best looking NE's I've seen in spa, very cute, small tits but million dollar smile, massage dint even started and manager came and requested to use other therapist as the 1 which was booked was tired and she will come after 30 minutes, I got low and asked to cancel appointment, some how manager told therapist to give massage, she started but again manager came to tell me that some electrical work pending in cabin and wanted me to shift to other room, I went to other room, booked Swedish massage for 90 minutes, massage was awful, started chatting with the therapist as she told she is new to the place just 1 month than dint said a word, I than told her about my experience with m regular 1, again she told anything, after finishing massage I asked her for extras, she hesitated but than she told her charge, I paid immediately, I asked her for DFK and tlc, she told me take money and have steam, I was so angry but her cuteness made me soft again, she than pulled down disposal and started, wow what a HJ, started from below testicles till top as someone giving prostate, done within some strokes, had steam said thank you and left..

Newser8008
03-14-15, 22:56
Searching for spa with extra in Mumbai. Where is 'Z' spa and metal spa discussed in this forum.
Hi friends and senior members,

I m trying to precious metal, request your help to find the exact location of this place.

Thanks,

JasonYou guys need to subscribe and activate PM for anyone to help you. Or read into the codes. Its fairly obvious.

MyRulez
03-15-15, 02:57
At 6 pm, no LE activity.

At what time you visited.

Did you seen any LE van out side? I also have similar experience but later I come to know that some big brother arriving and efforts taken to care his presence.

Shaboink
03-15-15, 05:44
Thanks to a senior member for sharing the contact of a nice gril. The senior member was helpful in setting the appo with her and then introduced me to her as well.

Call her up, had a quick chat to introduce. Then was in touch with her on whatsapp and sms. From what I know she is not a regular into this and does this to earn extra bucks.

So set up the meeting on one of the days. She was dot on time to reach my hotel. Escorted her to the room.

We spoke for sometime got to know each other a bit. She was trying really hard to make me comfortable.

Then we had started slowing undressing each other. She had a nice petite body and handfull boobs but with stretch marks on them which I was not very attracted to.

Nevertheless we started with the deed. Nice and slow. Nice BBBJ, I was little concerned about this but considering the hygine of the girl I was ok with it.

Then started with WOT and moved to miss. She was telling me I can try whatever I want " I am very flexible you know".

Then moved to miss and I was done.

Then she moved for a shower and then went to make tea for bith of us. We chatted for a long time now. This that and stuff in and around. Mostly about Bangalore and mumbai pubs nightlife and stuff.

Then 2nd shot, BBBJ again and then started with doggy and came in miss again. Again some nice talk.

Overall a decent experience the girl tried really hard to be pleasing and took efforts for a full GFE.

Very nice experience overall.

Ratings.

Looks: 6. 5/10 (early 30's) Age was visible on the face.

Body: 7/10 (Fair, Smooth and no marks but fuller body would be nice).

GFE: 9/10.

Pussy: 8/ 10 (shaved and nice and warm).

Boobs: 6/ 10 (Slightly saggy and had stretch marks on them) Not what I prefer.

Overall: 7/10 (Considering the damages).

I am not going to share the contacts since this was the agreement with the member.

In mumbai for another week now and I am looking forward to some help from fellow memebrs in Mumbai.

Nice inde contact or SP who can provide a outcall for ST only. I will surely receprocate with Blore contacts anytime.

Thanks Mumbai. Cheers.

Pam007
03-15-15, 06:01
Met a value for money surekha HW in new Mumbai, as referred by ISG member. Arrived on time, went to safe lodge near stadium. Professional Marathi MILF. Clean and quick on job.

What else you expect for 2. 5 k lady+. 5 k hotel room. I thought this is better option for me on my return tris from Pune than hunting in Pune itself.

She also has good friends to refer to of all ages especially Marathi girls. They may not be highly educated but good in service.

MyRulez
03-15-15, 08:12
Still can't forget her face smile and juicy lips, excellent figure, she was in early 20's, miss why at precious metals, newbie in town, excellent HJ, no DFK no TLC, massage awful.

At 6 pm, no LE activity.

RohitBehel404
03-15-15, 11:59
Had posted a request for information regarding Priya from Andheri and her sent pics.

Thanks a lot for all those who replied and helped.

So she had this girl whom I had attached pic of in my last post which was asking for help.

Could make out that she was a looker from the pic, but had a thought in mind that the pic could be photoshoped.

But went ahead anyways and it led way to me meeting the hottest girl of my short mongering career.

The place was decided in Borivali in a flat. Priya is a girl with good communication skills and was easy to tell her beforehand that DFK and BBBJ is a must for me.

Anyways reached the place after a short struggle to find it. Was welcomed by Priya at the doos. There were 2 aged aunties who were the owners. Was greeted warmly by Priya and taken inside where the girl was waiting. On my 1st look when I saw the girl I was left baffled! She was really beautiful. A girl which most of us would want as a GF. Much much better than the pic.

Milky white skin, awesome figure, just the right amount of make up. It was seriously a WOW moment for me! Add on was that she spoke English too. Priya introduced us both naming her Rupa. Then I and Rupa were left alone. After the usual "get to know each other" session found out that she was not a regular and it was her 3-4th time only and she rarely does it. She had a boyfriend with whom she was serious with. When I quizzed her about how her 3-4 earlier sessions went, she was like all were mostly proposing and asking to marry and stuff:-p Considering her looks I wasn't surprised at all Then we washed individually and she asked me to lie down after which she initiated a BBBJ. I just wanted to take her close and smooch her for a start but as the BJ was initiated I let it be. It was a decent BJ but was a bit slow for my liking. She licked the balls and inner thighs which was good. Then she asked if she should slip the condom on to which I said let me play with you first. She laughed and came up. I initiated a kiss. It wasn't a DFK sadly. Just a normal kiss. She opened her bra while we were kissing and out came the huge melons. They were bigger than they appeared to have been in the bra. Played with them for a good 10 minutes. Then a 5 min DATY which she seemed to enjoy. Then she slipped on the condom and we did miss followed by wot. Her pussy was a bit too tight for my licking but that's just fine.

The service wasn't amongst the best but that was expected as she was new.

Overall a complete package. Stunning looks, friendly attitude, young, awesome figure. Couldn't ask for more!

Ratings:

Damage- 5 k + tip.

Looks- 9/10

GFE-7/10

Figure- 8/10

Service-7/10

Place- 8/10 I prefer flats instead of lodges.

WIR- Yes but the same girl isn't available mostly. I contacted Priya and she sent some other pics which we not as good as this one.

HungerGamer
03-15-15, 14:34
Place is totally going to dumps. Visited my regular SP, he showed me three options. Nothing outstanding plus the arrangement was going to be at a lodge close by. I let it pass this time not quiet comfortable with this setting. Just waiting for these days to pass and hope NL restores its old glory.

Gangaram
03-15-15, 15:19
So was feeling horny in morning so decided to head towards spa in Santacruz with my two friends was given discount as newbie there was assigned miss h I insisted for Miss C but my friend insisted to leave it. So massaged progressed no hints of extras was covering with towel so I asked to remove towel and miss h said not allowed here still waited for turn and asked extras available so which she replied no and then rude massage started And it was really disappointing for me. Out of us 3 only 1 got managed to get extras HJ for 1 k (no TL no touch). Counter damage 1.5 k per pax. So any members with same experience please share your ideas and any suggestions or pointers because miss see assigned to my friend was so cute and beautiful and for him I want to repeat it again please help me members.

Karan22
03-15-15, 15:30
Searching for spa with extra in Mumbai. Where is 'Z' spa and metal spa discussed in this forum.Looking for the same, please PM. Thanks in advance guys!

Greetings,

Jackson

Mozzakhan
03-15-15, 16:14
Dear seniors,

Need some help with contacts would be in Mumbai next week. Please help.

Krishnaleela
03-15-15, 16:29
Had posted a request for information regarding Priya from Andheri and her sent pics.

So she had this girl whom I had attached pic of in my last post which was asking for help.

Could make out that she was a looker from the pic, but had a thought in mind that the pic could be photoshoped.

But went ahead anyways and it led way to me meeting the hottest girl of my short mongering career.

The place was decided in Borivali in a flat. Priya is a girl with good communication skills and was easy to tell her beforehand that DFK and BBBJ is a must for me.

Anyways reached the place after a short struggle to find it. Was welcomed by Priya at the doos. There were 2 aged aunties who were the owners. Was greeted warmly by Priya and taken inside where the girl was waiting. On my 1st look when I saw the girl I was left baffled! She was really beautiful. A girl which most of us would want as a GF. Much much better than the pic.

Milky white skin, awesome figure, just the right amount of make up. It was seriously a WOW moment for me! Add on was that she spoke English too. Priya introduced us both naming her Rupa. Then I and Rupa were left alone. After the usual "get to know each other" session found out that she was not a regular and it was her 3-4th time only and she rarely does it. She had a boyfriend with whom she was serious with. When I quizzed her about how her 3-4 earlier sessions went, she was like all were mostly proposing and asking to marry and stuff:-p Considering her looks I wasn't surprised at all Then we washed individually and she asked me to lie down after which she initiated a BBBJ. I just wanted to take her close and smooch her for a start but as the BJ was initiated I let it be. It was a decent BJ but was a bit slow for my liking. She licked the balls and inner thighs which was good. Then she asked if she should slip the condom on to which I said let me play with you first. She laughed and came up. I initiated a kiss. It wasn't a DFK sadly. Just a normal kiss. She opened her bra while we were kissing and out came the huge melons. They were bigger than they appeared to have been in the bra. Played with them for a good 10 minutes. Then a 5 min DATY which she seemed to enjoy. Then she slipped on the condom and we did miss followed by wot. Her pussy was a bit too tight for my licking but that's just fine.

The service wasn't amongst the best but that was expected as she was new.

Overall a complete package. Stunning looks, friendly attitude, young, awesome figure. Couldn't ask for more!

Ratings:

Damage- 5 k + tip.

Looks- 9/10

GFE-7/10

Figure- 8/10

Service-7/10

Place- 8/10 I prefer flats instead of lodges.

WIR- Yes but the same girl isn't available mostly. I contacted Priya and she sent some other pics which we not as good as this one.Your FR is quite enough to change dimensions of some body parts. Good catch.

Rahuls2304
03-15-15, 17:16
May be LE action have happened that's why everyone is curious.

So was feeling horny in morning so decided to head towards spa in Santacruz with my two friends was given discount as newbie there was assigned miss h I insisted for Miss C but my friend insisted to leave it. So massaged progressed no hints of extras was covering with towel so I asked to remove towel and miss h said not allowed here still waited for turn and asked extras available so which she replied no and then rude massage started And it was really disappointing for me. Out of us 3 only 1 got managed to get extras HJ for 1 k (no TL no touch). Counter damage 1.5 k per pax. So any members with same experience please share your ideas and any suggestions or pointers because miss see assigned to my friend was so cute and beautiful and for him I want to repeat it again please help me members..

Mozzakhan
03-15-15, 17:17
Looks good. Need contact thanks for help.

Milky white skin, awesome figure, just the right amount of make up. It was seriously a WOW moment for me! Add on was that she spoke English too. Priya introduced us both naming her Rupa. Then I and Rupa were left alone. After the usual "get to know each other" session found out that she was not a regular and it was her 3-4th time only and she rarely does it...

HornyBoyForU
03-15-15, 17:39
Anyone of the ISG brothers order for home delivery of our famous Khushboo at a star hotel in Juhu. Was really tempted to offer her a deal and take her home. But then thought of the brother who ordered her so just left looking at her lustfully.

Adhik
03-15-15, 18:51
Hi Deekay.

'The Country' spa has FS. But costs 5-6 K. Won't go wrong with the thai.

However, overall, Gurgaon is WAY better than Mumbai on the quality and what can be accomplished. So much so that I actually flew down one of my Gurgaon gems for the weekend to Mumbai. And it was good.

Any interesting high quality inputs are welcome. Trying to make my pad mean something in Mumbai but apart from 'The Country' Spa, nothing else has been very interesting.

Chow!

Hey guys,

This is my first FR.

Have been here again three times. Thai masseuse and extras for certain. Any masseuse as far as the experience goes.

Counter charge: 1500 Rs.

Extras: 1000 Rs. HJ, DFK.

Masseuse: Fruit name (Adams XXXX).

Spa 3: Z Spa.

Have been here two times. Its been a mix experience.

First time, I tried an Indian masseuse (Don't remember her name) and she blatantly mentioned about extras at the beginning of the massage.

Second time, it was a NE masseuse (a petite, good looking chic) and she refused extras outright. So no luck.

Spa 4: Spa above M&S (a famous British clothing store).

Have been here two times.

First time, I came across an Indian masseuse (a plump lady) and she did a good bum massage.

Second time, another Indian masseuse massaged me but this one was small and tiny (Haha) and did not give any hints and so, did not ask for extras.

Am still to come across a Thai / NE masseuse here, even though on the website its clearly mentioned that it provides Thai massage.

Hopefully this helps. And thanks again for all the clues. Also Seniors please correct me wherever I am mistaken, your inputs are always welcome.

I have been looking for a high end spa that provides FS. So, Next Spa: The one at the English painter road. Hopefully I got the name right (It will be "The" 'Country' Spa). Will let you know how it goes. - Correct me if I am wrong -LR (Big fan of your posts).

Gangaram
03-15-15, 18:55
May be LE action have happened that's why everyone is curious..Having bad luck with LE. 2 KLPD in 3 days.

Pam007
03-15-15, 18:55
Hi all,

Traveling for business to kalkota. Need some independent girls contacts, budget 5 to 7 k. Please PM.

Thanks in advance.

DesiDilruba
03-15-15, 20:07
So was feeling horny in morning so decided to head towards spa in Santacruz with my two friends was given discount as newbie there was assigned miss h I insisted for Miss C but my friend insisted to leave it. So massaged progressed no hints of extras was covering with towel so I asked to remove towel and miss h said not allowed here still waited for turn and asked extras available so which she replied no and then rude massage started And it was really disappointing for me. Out of us 3 only 1 got managed to get extras HJ for 1 k (no TL no touch). Counter damage 1.5 k per pax. So any members with same experience please share your ideas and any suggestions or pointers because miss see assigned to my friend was so cute and beautiful and for him I want to repeat it again please help me members.There are 4 Thai girls out of which only one doesn't provide extras. Rest three names starting with S, F and and do it. No idea about local girls there. They might have stopped due to LE action. Not sure.

Try M from Juhu instead.

Laudalal
03-16-15, 00:23
Hi all,

Just dropping by in Mumbai for 2-3 days and would be lovely if any of you kind hearted bastards would direct me to a good contact.

You cam PM me anytime if you wish.

Ciao

Greetings,

Jackson

Chengiz
03-16-15, 02:57
Hi guys,

Have been on this forum for nearly 8 years now. Was really active in Mumbai about 5 years back till I shifted to Delhi. Now I am shifting back to Mumbai.

6 years is a long time and I have virtually no contact now in Mumbai.

So looking forward to some guidance from fellow brethren here.

Thanks in advance.

Ciao,

Chen

Henry1982
03-16-15, 06:02
Hey seniors and fellow mongers,

I'm new to Mumbai and am looking for a MILF. Please assist with any contacts that you may have. I'll be happy to reciprocate.

Gangaram
03-16-15, 06:31
There are 4 Thai girls out of which only one doesn't provide extras. Rest three names starting with S, F and and do it. No idea about local girls there. They might have stopped due to LE action. Not sure.

Try M from Juhu instead.I think Santacruz branch is dead because when I contacted Bandra branch they where full and only having space in Santacruz and there was no rush either as it was Sunday and recep girl was trying to sell packages.

Alien1
03-16-15, 07:34
http://www.mid-day.com/articles/mumbai-sex-racket-busted-cops-raid-juhu-spa-find-6-hidden-rooms/16064180

OnlAabhijit007
03-16-15, 07:48
And the cop couldn't give msg for an hour.

Interesting to read those line. What was the cop doing.

http://www.mid-day.com/articles/mumbai-sex-racket-busted-cops-raid-juhu-spa-find-6-hidden-rooms/16064180

SnoozyBoozy
03-16-15, 09:41
Got to know from my regular LOS therapist, that they mostly hang out at a club. Frock Button (Name changed but sounds like it).

I haven't been there, but sure plan to go there soon. Wanted to know if any one of you have been there? And is it like a good set up where we could chat up with LOS girls, and maybe tempt them for an after party (Just like how you pick up freelancers from a club in Pattaya).

Guess its a best place to meet LOS women, not just purely for an encounter, but to begin something that could lead to one.

RoamingMonger
03-16-15, 09:56
After a long time got some time for action in Mumbai, came across ad in loc about this south Indian lady in vile parle. Email discussion led to me booking her time for today morning. Was asked to come to bajaj road near some dairy and I was escorted by a guy to a near by flat, later found that the guy was husband and they operate in equal understanding. Flat was decent and looked like not used very regularly. Inside room and little chit chat and found that this couple have lots of property across India and keep travelling to various cities for a month and earn through this business. Lady is Mallu and guy is Tamilian.

What followed was total bliss. First shot was done in CIM second in doggy and third a+. Never had all in one so far. It was total package. Lady is around 30 widely used but do some sort of action that makes you feel her V tight.

Total package cost 5000.

AdityAr97
03-16-15, 11:12
Hi guys,

Have been on this forum for nearly 8 years now. Was really active in Mumbai about 5 years back till I shifted to Delhi. Now I am shifting back to Mumbai.

6 years is a long time and I have virtually no contact now in Mumbai.

So looking forward to some guidance from fellow brethren here.

Thanks in advance.

Ciao,

ChenWhich side of town are you placed. I can share a few SPs in Malad E, west and Colaba.

KC Guy
03-16-15, 11:23
Thanks to Raj and fellow brethren from BLR. Had a great weekend right after Holi with two great ladies who kept my Sat and Sun colorful. FR from a week back.

Part 1 of the calling was to the Corp Lady. Dev and Sid have already written about the lady earlier. I knew I wouldn't be disappointed.

Had connected with Corp Lady couple of days in advance. She being a professional, spent initial few calls to brief about herself, align on interests and help plan the rendezvous for Sat evening.

Sat afternoon unexpected call from her saying that evening tough due to a personal situation. Just when I thought it was going to be a bummer, she mentioned she would stop by in the afternoon if that works. That's commitment!

She arrived promptly in 30 minutes and I went down to escort her up. There she was, a lady with a good looking face and petite body. Very likable personality with slight chubbiness that gives the right curves. As we entered the room, she gave a bear hug and smooch just to say thank you for accommodating a last minute change.

Sat down, sipped some red wine and ordered some food. Well read lady and with some worldly knowledge, was easy to connect with many topics including the corp life. She truly is a private person and her extra curricular activity (as she put it) is very selective to keep her busy life eventful.

As the discussion turned into topics of interests, our hands started to caress and feel each other. Boy does she know how to give a GFE and a natural DFK! Couldn't believe I had met her just 15 minutes back and we were engrossed in each other as if we had known for a long time.

Smooth, curvy, clean bod that I thoroughly enjoyed exploring as she was all out for ensuring both of us were having a good time. First session was long with multiple positions and Johnny finally gave in after a marathon session. Finally both were exhausted and it was a work out as she put it. Took a break to finish the food.

As we chilled out with more wine, both of us longed for the next round, and having known each other's sweet spots, next hour was truly an experience of a kind.

Overall, great time with the Corp Lady that I would rate anywhere between 8 or 9 out of 10. Truly impressive personality and a well educated person who is joy to spend time with. She is a repeat for sure!!

Thanks Raj again for helping out.

P.S. - Excuse me for not in a position to share her contact, as she is a reference from Raj.