PDA

View Full Version : Bombay / Mumbai

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246

AmitJames12
06-01-15, 19:38
He gave me one contact which seems to be working. Going to her tomorrow. He tempted me for free contact at Vashi. For 2000 she give free as he claims. Have you tried same and got cheated?Hey,

I insisted him on sending the pic first and he sent the pic of free one with 2-3 other pics.

The free one is 40+ and looks like a buffalo. She should pay you 5000 to fuck her. I am saying Avoid. Choice is yours.

If you still want to go, go for paid contacts only and that too ask him for younger ones. The aunty types look like shit.

Newser8008
06-01-15, 19:51
Have been out of mongering scene for a while due to travel.

Finally back in Mumbai an got back with a session at R.

Had booked Miss T for deep tissue but she was unwell when I got there and therapist changed to Miss S.

Good massage but the bum massage was absent despite of asking for it. Everything else as usual.

Damages: 2 k counter +1 K extras.

Rajesh Hard Dick
06-02-15, 01:42
Does anyone know this indi. Asked 4.5 k for 1 pop with place at BKC. Number ends with 889.

Please update me as I am planning to take her this weekend.Looks cute. Do let us know your experience.

SonyaMehra760
06-02-15, 02:05
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

HeartRobber
06-02-15, 04:17
Does anyone know this indi. Asked 4.5 k for 1 pop with place at BKC. Number ends with 889.

Please update me as I am planning to take her this weekend.She goes with name Siaz / Ziah. And her standard charges are 5 k for 2 pops including place.

Do not over pay and hike her prices bro, just bargain to her standard prices.

HomerShah
06-02-15, 05:08
Hey, I've seen her too. What do you think her rate will be?So she is still there wow man! No body will believe that type of girl is a street working girl. Total and. M. / Mithibai college girl. Fair / bubbly / young / petite with good assets.

Well the hookers over there quotes 1000/700 including room while negotiating or even less, but when you enter the room with them then whole nakhras starts. They would start demanding and pressuring you for more money for various things. So beware. She would be in total control of the situation.

RuffMeUp
06-02-15, 05:32

Please update me as I am planning to take her this weekend.See if you can bring her down a bit, maybe to 3 K. Though, looks wise she's good, but need to know the service provided.

AdityAr97
06-02-15, 09:48
How many times people fall for this trap of paying in advance over banks or other sources. I mean so many people are fooled still it continues. Even if someone shows A grade bollywood actress still don't pay advance.

Its smarter to just play with self and sleep rather than waste hard earned money or family fortune.

Be safe. Play smart and take care'.

Passionmale32.The problem is when 'Dickybird' takes over the thinking part!

SyncMaster921
06-02-15, 10:36
Does any one know or has banged Archana from Cotton GreenYou can refer to one of my old frs titled kajal / archana, it also has her pic, she has lost some inches now and the setup has also improved, she has a bed now, but she avoids giving service herself and arranges some girls at her place, but you can try she might agree, I have tried few of her girls at 2 - 3 k, she is a good option for me for a quick release.

Hope I helped.

Thanks.

SfoCowboy
06-02-15, 11:56
After a long time, I found an SP who has quality girls. As usual, quoted sky high prices and started pushing me to take full night service. She sent some really awesome pics of models and quoted anywhere between 15 k to 1 lac. I short listed one for 20 K for 3 hours after she quoted 30 K. Had to really bargain hard. But the girl was quality and was OK on punctuality (30 minutes late).

Service was good and I would rate it 7/10. Looks, 8/10 and price 6/10. Looks like there is too much money chasing too few girls and all of them jacked up the prices. I took the one in red top and blue denim.

WIR. Yes, but the prices should me more real. Will meet SP Anjali in person sometime and try to convince her to bring down the prices.

RedDevil007
06-02-15, 14:16
Dear Seniors,

Firstly, thanks for the posts and advice. Really helpful.

Have been reading posts for a few days now.

Visited a few spas myself over last few months in the Bandra to Andheri belt. With mixed experiences.

Need your guidance on some fun spas in the area.

Naruto11
06-02-15, 14:21
Guys,

I'm new to this forum and want to go for paid subscription, please help me as I don't know how to do that. Please help.

Naruto11
06-02-15, 14:28
Hey buddy,

I suggest that you buy the membership so that your shout for assistance can be replied too.

If you cannot, then I suggest you RTFF. There are sufficient indications / guidance on how to reach NL.

When you do activate your membership (paid), then give me a shout, will give you the leads.

Cheers and happy getting laid.

FunkySexy.Hello bhai,

Please help me with subscriptions how to subscribe?

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Vishal1980
06-02-15, 14:59
Hello all,

Does any one provide feedback about Sunitha from Sanpada her number ends in 061.

Any updates about her would be really appreciated.

Thanks,

Vishal

BbwHunter050
06-02-15, 15:35
Dear fellow mongers.

I am a huge fan of BBW and (medium) plus size women.

Its very hard to hunt these who are not only sophisticated but also cultured as well.

Recently I came across the ad posted on Locanto about heavy body house wife from Mumbai. (Borivali).

It was for me a dream come true, I communicate her with the mail and got a prompt reply.

We decided to meet in 3 star hotel for a session and the date was finalized.

The action Day:

Still recall that Wednesday afternoon. Waiting for her in hotel lobby. Though she was punctual she had a very decent way of.

Welcoming people. I was constantly staring at those huge tits (size 42+) and that heavy bottom ass. Struggling to come out from that pair of jeans.

Went to room, ordered a vodka and bottle of white whine for the lady, had a brief chat about her and her life. Came to know she was bitchy since class 10th. (her encounter include picking random guys for sex, gang bang with 13 young boys in bachelor party to name few).

Hearing all this my dick gave her a salute, approached her smoking a ciggie and putting it on her lips started creasing her body from back. Slowly releasing the warmness in breath she was turned on. She responded by looking back and giving lots of DFK. Man her lip gloss (strawberry flavour) still fresh in her mind. We played with clothes on on bed for few more minute and it was a time to release those asset for me. Pulled down her pants and removed he top. Fair bouncy firm tits waiting to be massaged. My whole face was in between those giants.

She is very clean and shaved her areas well.

We try different positions (missionary, doggy, ridding bull,) one thing I noticed was she was not mechanical, she loved the fuck I gave her from behind supporting on the glass in room. Reflecting a mirror.

Blowjob was as such she was relishing on the cock and don't want to leave. She got the tongue play and sloppy as well.

She was amazing in each single act. She did for her own satisfaction as she is bored with her husband and want to explore more.

Dicks.

Guys don't miss her she is not a professional. But only need to satisfy her desire with monetary benefit.

Looks 8/10

Donation 15 K (each penny worth for me).

Boobs 9/10

Service 9/10

WIR: Definitely.

Pam007
06-02-15, 15:59
Considering that the girl looks young, the price including room is a good option bro. Enjoy.

Please update me as I am planning to take her this weekend.

Rahuls2304
06-02-15, 18:45
I am writing 2 weeks old FR, it was a naughty night which was Spend with 3 Thai babe's of the famous spa chain, was dating one Thai chick before leaving to her hometown, so before going to her hometown, she told to come for a night drink, as she told that she and her friend will be there in her room, reached with Johnny Walker with Chivas regal, as both the girls are hard drinkers, so reached and saw another girl have joined which I also knew her, having drink with all Thai food which they made, I was on shorts with the shirt, 4 of them have completed with the bottle, still we all of them were speaking, it was 2.00 pm, 1 slept but 2 of them were awake, I started with the fun with my girl, another awake girl was seeing movie on the phone, both nude, having a beautiful DFK, same time didn't know this second girl joined, 3 horny bodies waiting to be seduced each other, 2nd girl started with the kissing each other, I was simultaneously having DATY for both, warm pussy with clean pussies, took my girl on reverse cowboy, second girl had taken my balls in her mouth, sucking my balls and 10 minutes changed the position to missionary, she was moaning like a crazy, then it's a turn of 2nd girl, took her in dodgy and she was doing DATY with 1st girl, banged her for another 15 minutes, then took a 1st girl in doggy and she was doing DATY for 2nd girl, it was 3.40 am, 4 shots done, my girl slept but was fucking 2nd girl for the different position, it was 4, alarm buzz, it was of 3rd girl my girls roommate, she was shocked, 2nd babe told to joined, she slept, 3rd fresh babe in the hunt, she did BJ, go to the bathroom, and starts with shower and fucked her in standing position and on commode, it was 6.00 am, I also slept, woke up at 9.00 am, took a shower with my girl and left, beautiful Saturday night.

I am taking break from the mongering, don't know about returning but will come need time.

Do safe mongering.

Regards,

Rahul S.

FunkyCat25
06-02-15, 20:25
Hi,

I am interested in couple and MILF any help from seniors.

Scott Jones
06-02-15, 20:44
Hi everybody,

Just came across this forum while googling for MPs in Mumbai.

Would just like to say Hi and that this is the best forum ever.

Has something for everyone and is very well regulated.

Kudos! Keep up the good work!

PDKForFun
06-02-15, 21:26
Considering that the girl looks young, the price including room is a good option bro. Enjoy.I am new to this. . Any help would be appreciated. Looking for some action on Navi Mumbai (Belapur, Kharghar or vashi). Would appreciate help from anyone on this.

Thanks

HomerShah
06-02-15, 22:59
Hey,

I've seen her too. What do you think her rate will be?Hehe.

Well mate I also found one gem on Falkland road. So I was roaming Falkland road around 10 O'clock at night and what do I see a nice Bengali, very pretty face, dusky and nice assets. She and me talked for like 2/3 minutes but didn't do anything at all cause of the REAL fear of STD / STI. Love the way girls over there catcalls you and pulls you and talk dirty and boss you around. I find it so erotic. Alas on close inspection some of this girls have nasty skin and some have obvious skin patches. Plus hijras who loot you.

That particular girl stands next to horse-cart.

DivinePassion
06-02-15, 23:46
Dear fellow mongers.

Looks 8/10

Boobs 9/10

Service 9/10

WIR: Definitely.Not meaning to be rude but given the description, cost and other factors (including this being your first post) personally I would say you are just a pimp trying to get ISG'rs lose a few bucks. To anyone going for the FR I would definitely get a pic of this female before making any arrangements.

12-13 k for 2-3 hrs with an overweight female is pure BS (irrespective of her service).

If I am proven wrong (with other seniors providing same judgement as you) , I will gladly apologize and take back what I say.

Till then,

DivinePassion

SonyaMehra760
06-03-15, 04:15
Sex is beneficial for both the heart and the blood circulation, especially in the brain. While having sex, the heart rate goes from 70 beats per minute to 150, a good training for the heart. Having sex thrice a week decreases the risk of heart attack by 50 %. Also during the sex intercourse, the breath is deeper, meaning a better oxygenation.

The Real Devil
06-03-15, 04:17
This Sunday was planning to go to one of the bars SP in Mahape. I reached the place around 8 and was waiting for a friend who was slightly behind schedule. I decided to have a beer in a normal bar just across the road. While I was having my beer heard that the bar opposite was raided. They let the customers off but could see that they took a few girls with them in their van. My friend reached and told him it's good that he was late else we would have been stuck in that raid.

RuffMeUp
06-03-15, 05:51
Dear fellow mongers.

Guys don't miss her she is not a professional. But only need to satisfy her desire with monetary benefit.

Donation 15 K (each penny worth for me).Then why would she charge so exorbitantly? Or is it your typing mistake?

MrWaseem
06-03-15, 06:05
Hello everyone,

I am very old monger in western lines from Andheri to Mira road. Been to card name spa. Thakur village Kandivali east. Was greeted by a cute girl might be in her college. Good looking and. Like to talk a lot. Talk to her for 15 min because all her therapist were having lunch. I had been here twice so I know whom to pick. Mis k. She came in as usual. She had very good body. I mean perfect figure. And she does very good massage. As usual massage started with deep pressure. I know she does not smile a lot. (I don't care because I am not fabulous comedian). I just touch there breast while she was massing me, so soft I can't believe. I know many of them wear padded bras which are hard from top. She did not say ante and continued with massage. As I move my hands closer to her vagina. She started moving back. I bluntly asked about services. She told me since. I am a old customer of her. I can press her boobs. But I wanted more. I kept on playing with her nipples. Which were hard. I again tried to touch her vagina. This time she did not oppose. I could find from top that she was wet. I slowly upsurge her. Smelled her panty was best smell ever. I ask her, I can I see it? She said she never done it before. I said I like her and won't do anything, I just want to have a look at her little sister. She agreed and she removed her long skirt kinda thing. She was wearing white jockey. I just touched her by my finger and felt it. It was amazing. I told her can I feel it. Answers was positive. I played with her pussy and fingered it. She was moaning and told me not do do. I was OK. I continued and she I could see her discharge all over my fingers. I asked her if she can have coffee with me and answer was positive too. Let's hope for the best.

RoamingMumbai
06-03-15, 06:42
That seems to be a super find and a good deal. Enjoy it and post an FR post you meet her.

Cheers

Please update me as I am planning to take her this weekend.

BbwHunter050
06-03-15, 08:52
Not meaning to be rude but given the description, cost and other factors (including this being your first post) personally I would say you are just a pimp trying to get ISG'rs lose a few bucks. To anyone going for the FR I would definitely get a pic of this female before making any arrangements.

12-13 k for 2-3 hrs with an overweight female is pure BS (irrespective of her service).

If I am proven wrong (with other seniors providing same judgement as you) , I will gladly apologize and take back what I say.

Till then,

DivinePassionHere are the genuine pics attached as requested.

I am into mongering for the last 3 yrs around Mumbai which includes.

Independent HW.

Independent CG.

Massage Parlour across Andheri, Chembur, Mulund.

I am not an SP kinda guy. So I don't have any reference to them. I avoid chepsters!

I hunt in SoBo famous NL, [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] can help even there.

[Names in Code Deleted by Admin] let me know your preference and will definitely try to give you right references.

But sharing is caring as well. I would also appreciate something in return.

I fantasy heavy curvy fair or semi dusky women with huge asset to play with (can be HW or CG).

Please let me know if you have [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] contact with regards to my choice in Spa or LT / ST scenario.

Awaiting your reply.

Cheers!

Recently concurred spa / massage center:

[Names in Code Deleted by Admin] and many more.

I hope after reading my intro, most of fellow monger from sister concern website must have already identified me.

P.S: Devine Passion: I hope you better decide you need to apologize or not, but buddy I have frequent trips to Pune as well would really appreciate your help.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Rassiya
06-03-15, 09:54
Hi friends,

I follow all the posts here but this is my first post, I enjoyed so much that I felt obligated to share my happiness with nice helpful friends & seniors like you. I went to the spa after booking my appointment on phone, I choose Ms. M, not very attractive but she had wild eyes & nose ring, an absolute turn on for me. We went in the cabin, it was nice & spacious. Just 10 minutes in the massage & she started dropping hints by caressing my body in a sexual manner & my Johnney was roaring to go. I decided to not waste time & went straight to the point. I asked her if it's just the massage she did? She said what else do you expect? I answered "Everything" she said "You can't get everything in the first time" I was like "I usually do". She sounded smart so I was also enjoying the quirky conversation. After usual negotiations she agreed for BJ HJ TL & BBM for 3.5 K. Then she looked into my eyes & said "Yu are not going to forget this. " After that I had a super good 40 minute session of pure pleasure. I got her excited & she let me FF her too.

It was good you guys she try it too.

Rassiya

Orangee33
06-03-15, 10:35
Was in Mumbai last week, via PM had asked a few friends on ISG for some contacts of indes, of which Jousha came forward and shared my desired contact details.

But unfortunately it was a man who took my call, it was my bad luck. Had no choice, PM'ed Jousha back but message just couldn't reach as his inbox was full.

So visited much talked spa in PP, small cabins, can barely stretch yourself, service was pretty mechanical, girl was OK, nice assets, she gave.

Access to her pussy, asked her if at all she provides inde service in personal to which she replied No, paid her 1 k and left. Had asked for Ms P but she was engaged.

SP above English designer.

Had chosen an Indian not Ms M as she's left, entered the room, changed into disposables, she entered, started asking.

Stereotype questions. Answered and massage started, hints were clear of extras on the table.

B2B and HJ 3 k, lifted her tee's, nice racks, gave me access, had fun, but to me she was money minded, after.

The massage paid her and left.

Until the next day morning I was under the impression.

That it was the best massage, but later did I realised that she had broken my back. WIR. In case I do will opt for.

Someone else,

I guess in terms of massage's Thais are the best, am sure there must be NE's.

For sure like the Country Spa. A thumps up for that. And yes GLS.

Joshua. Bro please clean your inbox. Else lets exchange no's.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

Prashant165
06-03-15, 14:05
Hi Dibsk,

Would be great if you could share with me contact details of Ritika.

Got this contact from a fellow monger from a diff forum. She asked 7 K for an hour and 10 k for 2 hrs. Anybody have any idea about her? Number ends with 981.

Zarat
06-03-15, 14:37
Dear fellow mongers.

Its very hard to hunt these who are not only sophisticated but also cultured as well.

Recently I came across the ad posted on Locanto about heavy body house wife from Mumbai. (Borivali).

It was for me a dream come true, I communicate her with the mail and got a prompt reply.

The action Day:

Still recall that Wednesday afternoon. Waiting for her in hotel lobby. Though she was punctual she had a very decent way of..Buddy,

I apologise if I am mistaken, but your FR seems like an advertisement for this chick. There is no mention of her last digits, no pic shared, just that she is worth 15 k at least and has pornstar like fantasies.

BbwHunter050
06-03-15, 14:46
Buddy I apologise if I am mistaken, but your FR seems like an advertisement for this chick. There is no mention of her last digits, no pic shared, just that she is worth 15 k at least and has pornstar like fantasies.That's true. Because I don't really go with huge FR. Kinda feel lazy to do.

Her no ends with 437.

BbwHunter050
06-03-15, 14:54
Then why would she charge so exorbitantly? Or is it your typing mistake?She maintains her lavishness and is up to date.

Yes she charge 15 k.

It might be I dint bargain she opened up whole heartedly in service. I have never experienced in my experience thus was happy to write FR.

Sameer942
06-03-15, 15:20
Hi buddy,

Can anybody guide on some good BBW in suburbs.

BbwHunter050
06-03-15, 15:22
Hints to know is spa offers services:

1. Check for camera which is positioned at entrance.

2. Check for security guard waiting outside.

3. in your first visit, they will always give you NE. Purposely. For NE you can dig info of locals which are available.

4. 1st question they always ask" are you coming for first time"? And second with whom you took massage before.

5. After qualifying they will go and come back to reception.

Don't's.

Never compare price and services of girl with each other.

Never cross question them.

Never go in unwanted conversation with regards to where she come from why she comes and how spa operate.

Never disclose your identity (real name).

Speak vogue truth.

Fellow mongers please do share your inputs as well.

Joshua Dsouza
06-03-15, 15:44
Here are the genuine pics attached as requested.
Totally worth 15 k because she has 2 boobs in front and 2 boobs hanging behind. LOL.

Dev987
06-03-15, 18:21
If I am correct this lady used to advertise on CL some time back as 'Polished House wife'.
Her last digits 437.

Dear fellow mongers.

The action Day:

Still recall that Wednesday afternoon. Waiting for her in hotel lobby. Though she was punctual she had a very decent way of.

Welcoming people. I was constantly staring at those huge tits (size 42+) and that heavy bottom ass. Struggling to come out from that pair of jeans.

Went to room, ordered a vodka and bottle of white whine for the lady, had a brief chat about her and her life. Came to know she was bitchy since class 10th. (her encounter include picking random guys for sex, gang bang with 13 young boys in bachelor party to name few).

Hearing all this my dick gave her a salute, approached her smoking a ciggie and putting it on her lips started creasing her body from back. Slowly releasing the warmness in breath she was turned on. She responded by looking back and giving lots of DFK. Man her lip gloss (strawberry flavour) still fresh in her mind. We played with clothes on on bed for few more minute and it was a time to release those asset for me. Pulled down her pants and removed he top. Fair bouncy firm tits waiting to be massaged. My whole face was in between those giants.

She is very clean and shaved her areas well.

We try different positions (missionary, doggy, ridding bull,) one thing I noticed was she was not mechanical, she loved the fuck I gave her from behind supporting on the glass in room. Reflecting a mirror.

Blowjob was as such she was relishing on the cock and don't want to leave. She got the tongue play and sloppy as well.

She was amazing in each single act. She did for her own satisfaction as she is bored with her husband and want to explore more.

Dicks.

Looks 8/10

Boobs 9/10

Service 9/10

WIR: Definitely.

RickGere
06-03-15, 19:07
Folks,

Went for an HR massage to Spa oppt Globus in a narrow lane.

NEs here. But weird thing is that I found mostly old men at this spa.

Massage was relatively good as well as the spa setup. By NE chick Miss G. Bum massage. Umm.

As soon as the massage got over. She ran out of the room hence couldn't ask for extras.

Anyone had any luck here for anyone?

RickGere
06-03-15, 19:15
Hello everyone,

I am very old monger in western lines from Andheri to Mira road. Been to card name spa. Thakur village Kandivali east. Was greeted by a cute girl might be in her college. Good looking and. Like to talk a lot. Talk to her for 15 min because all her therapist were having lunch. I had been here twice so I know whom to pick. Mis k. She came in as usual. She had very good body. I mean perfect figure. And she does very good massage. As usual massage started with deep pressure. I know she does not smile a lot. (I don't care because I am not fabulous comedian). I just touch there breast while she was massing me, so soft I can't believe. I know many of them wear padded bras which are hard from top. She did not say ante and continued with massage. As I move my hands closer to her vagina. She started moving back. I bluntly asked about services. She told me since. I am a old customer of her. I can press her boobs. But I wanted more. I kept on playing with her nipples. Which were hard. I again tried to touch her vagina. This time she did not oppose. I could find from top that she was wet. I slowly upsurge her. Smelled her panty was best smell ever. I ask her, I can I see it? She said she never done it before. I said I like her and won't do anything, I just want to have a look at her little sister. She agreed and she removed her long skirt kinda thing. She was wearing white jockey. I just touched her by my finger and felt it. It was amazing. I told her can I feel it. Answers was positive. I played with her pussy and fingered it. She was moaning and told me not do do. I was OK. I continued and she I could see her discharge all over my fingers. I asked her if she can have coffee with me and answer was positive too. Let's hope for the best.Are you sure about this FR as I had been there a week back and the receptionist was average looking NE and she mentioned that SPA was open from 6-7 months ago!

The massage was very average and girl ok ok. No locks in Cabin and the massage room opens has no locks and directly opens to the common area were people keep roaming around.

The Indian therapist was very average and NEs available were just OK OK. What time, did you go for the massage?

AmpMax
06-03-15, 20:20
Hi, had been in a set routine in Mumbai and Pune for some time, and wanted a change. Went to the M&S place last week. Called and got an appointment without specifying name of girl. The receptionist sounded sweet, and looks sweet too, lots of cleavage on show. Hottt.

Was alloted a thai girl, J.

Massage was good, not fantastic. Girl was ok, not too friendly, but ok. More buxom than average thai.

Extras were on offer, and in line with what is already reported. Place is not top of the line posh, but is better than you spa.

My ratings are:

Ambience 5/10.

Massage 7/10.

Girl 6/10.

Value for money9/10.

Wir maybe a couple of times to scope the joint, maybe make a friend who will go out with me.

DaGentleman
06-04-15, 08:20
Has anyone had a happy ending from Ms. Ap from Z? Gave a good massage, the hands wandered and she asked the usual indicative questions. If it was my first time, who is the prev therapist etc. To begin with but not at all interactive thereafter. Guess she shud be possible to crack, but wasnt successful the first time around. May be this nut needs a different device to crack.

Kurumba57
06-04-15, 09:41
Precious metals spa may not be that precious after all. They are unethical to start with. Once I called them with their groupon for 1 k and the lady who runs the place came on phone and said that is only applicable for Indian therapists and since they don't have any they can't accept groupon. WTF? Secondly my experience so far is that for the money they charge (1500-1700) counter, you can get much better Thai therapists (looks) and more plush facility at the country spa not far from there if you take their membership. Also lots of good action possible. I am enjoying the benefits of their membership and they have branches across the city which makes it easier. I have no vested interest in either but sharing for public benefit Lastly the country spa therapists are very good and trained at their jobs as well which is a plus.

Have fun!

Kurumba57
06-04-15, 09:59
I don't think there are any extras possible here. Massage is usually decent.

Folks,

Went for an HR massage to Spa oppt Globus in a narrow lane.

NEs here. But weird thing is that I found mostly old men at this spa.

Massage was relatively good as well as the spa setup. By NE chick Miss G. Bum massage. Umm.

As soon as the massage got over. She ran out of the room hence couldn't ask for extras.

Anyone had any luck here for anyone?

BbwHunter050
06-04-15, 13:41
Has anyone had a happy ending from Ms. Ap from Z? Gave a good massage, the hands wandered and she asked the usual indicative questions. If it was my first time, who is the prev therapist etc. To begin with but not at all interactive thereafter. Guess she shud be possible to crack, but wasnt successful the first time around. May be this nut needs a different device to crack.You should opt for Miss J and Miss M. Would offer you much more things on menu.

Miss J is my fav. Made her undress for 3 k. Only drawback she chew ghutka. So DFK might be a little worry.

Zarat
06-04-15, 14:52
This is an urgent request. Can someone please give me the details for some girl friendly hotels where I can book a room for the night in western suburbs area preferably (Bandra to Malad). Any cost up to approximately 3 k is OK with me, just that the hotel should not be too finicky about an unrelated couple checking in.

InvictusIsHere
06-04-15, 15:41
This is an urgent request. Can someone please give me the details for some girl friendly hotels where I can book a room for the night in western suburbs area preferably (Bandra to Malad). Any cost upto approximately 3 k is OK with me, just that the hotel should not be too finicky about an unrelated couple checking in.Hey bro,

Check pm.

BoobLover1979
06-04-15, 17:25
Dear Bhai,

Have tried to PM you. But could not do. Can I have Sabrina's contact details.

Dear fellow mongers.

The action Day:

Went to room, ordered a vodka and bottle of white whine for the lady, had a brief chat about her and her life. Came to know she was bitchy since class 10th. (her encounter include picking random guys for sex, gang bang with 13 young boys in bachelor party to name few)...

HsPuppy55
06-04-15, 17:33
The Spa near Diamond Garden was my favorite. I liked it better than than the famous Renovar mainly because of the Thai therapists whose massages were incomparable.

And you also got extras if you knew them. However it seems all the Thai girls have gone back due to expiry of their visas. I was told that they would be back in a month.

But now it is more than two months and there is no sign of them. I am particularly let down as one of the Thai girls who had become my regular Therapists had become an.

Expert on the type of massage I liked and also the extras. It is a pity particularly with Thai therapists that by the time they tune in to your likes and preference they go.

Back home. I have heard that the Indian officials have now become very strict about giving visas to Thai girls who according to htme come on tourists visas and then stay.

On and work. Any feedback of other Thai therapists at other Spas?

Jaideep
06-04-15, 17:39
Really hot babes. Please PM me the contact of the SP Anjali.

After a long time, I found an SP who has quality girls. As usual, quoted sky high prices and started pushing me to take full night service. She sent some really awesome pics of models and quoted anywhere between 15 k to 1 lac. I short listed one for 20 K for 3 hours after she quoted 30 K. Had to really bargain hard. But the girl was quality and was OK on punctuality (30 minutes late).

Service was good and I would rate it 7/10. Looks, 8/10 and price 6/10. Looks like there is too much money chasing too few girls and all of them jacked up the prices. I took the one in red top and blue denim.

WIR. Yes, but the prices should me more real. Will meet SP Anjali in person sometime and try to convince her to bring down the prices.

Cpk2610
06-04-15, 18:59
Hi,

I am visiting Mumbai for couple of days early next week. I would really appreciate if any member would share contact details / address of FS massage parlours and independent CG's.

PM me the details.

CPK

On The Wings
06-04-15, 19:16
This is an urgent request. Can someone please give me the details for some girl friendly hotels where I can book a room for the night in western suburbs area preferably (Bandra to Malad). Any cost upto approximately 3 k is OK with me, just that the hotel should not be too finicky about an unrelated couple checking in.Hi,

Having come up to Malad. I suggest to extend to Dahisar Chek Naka.

Hotel Metro. Very clean well well kept hygienic rooms. You juts have to check in with IDs. Charges Rs. 1750/.

Hotel SJ Residency. Byandra Main Rd. Same tariff.

No hassles. No issues.

WomanSatisfier
06-04-15, 19:29
Anybody tried picking chicks at WTF Versova?

MrWaseem
06-04-15, 19:33
It was around 11.30 was driving from Bandra link road to kandivali. Took Juhu road. Was enjoying my ride with chilled bear and cheese. Saw slow moving traffic at jw. Was just sipping my beer saw a lady with good makeup standing alone. I gave her smile. She smiled back. I was curious to talk to her. I somehow mange to take a you turn from Mahesh lunch home. She was sober dressed and with nice perfume. I stopped my car next to her and said Hi. Can I drop you somewhere. She told me 30 k. I said WTF. First she has husky voice and was chewing gutkha. I simply told her are you mad. She told me if I can't afford I better fuck off from here. I was kissed with her attitude and wanted to teach her lesson. I asked her is it with hotel. She denied and told hotel charged extra 2000. I asked room charges 2000 and your charges 30000. Is your pussy bigger then hotel room. She started using foul language. But I was enjoying and left. I was satisfied for what I said to her. These hitches think that every person is a car are Ambanis.

HornyBoyForU
06-04-15, 20:16
Miss J and Gutkha, am I reading it right.

You should opt for Miss J and Miss M. Would offer you much more things on menu.

Miss J is my fav. Made her undress for 3 k. Only drawback she chew ghutka. So DFK might be a little worry.

KwonRohan
06-04-15, 20:39
Friends,

Writing an FR after very long time, so listen up. Been quite a while since I went for a nice rub and itching for one. Was initially thinking of going to the new Z spa that everyone is talking about, but too far for me (I'm sobo side). So decided to go to my fav spot. RR at W. Initially had called up to book a Miss and, but some mix up and she got allocated to someone else. Since its afternoon, many others had not come yet. Then the counter hag recommends a new chick, Miss P (not the one that is the regular at see branch). And I'm a bit skeptical, but now my johnny was dying to get some action, so said OK. Then she tells me she is from south, and no offense but my experiences with south girls has been pretty bad (another story for another time). Anyways, I grudgingly say OK and go ahead with it. Biggest surprise of my life. She is actually smoking hot. My strategy generally with a new chick is to first take them in jacuzzi to get them to open up in general for future sessions. And the counter and other ladies know my preferences by now, so this time she only asks me whether you want to take jacuzzi, and I say hell yes. Start with nice massage. Tell her to spend at least 10 minutes doing amazing bum massage. Oh man it sends tingles down my back as I write this. So to describe Miss P. Very nice and shapely tits, the type that you can grab and motorboat or tit fuck (whichever you prefer) and generally slim tummy unlike most other chicks. Finally make it to jacuzzi. I go in first and relax followed by her. First starts off by coming on to me full frontal, rubbing my johnny with her tits and then just rubbing by her ass. Nicely finger her for sometime followed by french session, next time go for DATY. Man I love her boobs! Then finally released onto her, it was amazing. Something about releasing on a girl's boobs that is just magical. Went back to massage room showered and left.

Damage: 4 k (jacuzzi) + 3.5 k (tip) - yes I know its considered expensive, but I generally like going to nice upscale places where you have good privacy and facilities to clean up etc.

Cheers, until next time. For all bros who will PM for details, unfortunately PM ain't working. Trying to get it fixed.

Happy mongering!

BbwHunter050
06-05-15, 05:43
Totally worth 15 k because she has 2 boobs in front and 2 boobs hanging behind. LOL.I think she has changed her number.

I will email her and would get back to you once PM is activated.

Keep your contact ready as I have few more BBW's like.

Miss LE. No ending with 983.

Miss Re. No ending with 337.

Miss No. No ending with 190.

DactMong
06-05-15, 07:26
It was around 11.30 was driving from Bandra link road to kandivali. Took Juhu road. Was enjoying my ride with chilled bear and cheese. Saw slow moving traffic at jw. Was just sipping my beer saw a lady with good makeup standing alone. I gave her smile. She smiled back. I was curious to talk to her. I somehow mange to take a you turn from Mahesh lunch home. She was sober dressed and with nice perfume. I stopped my car next to her and said Hi. Can I drop you somewhere. She told me 30 k. I said WTF. First she has husky voice and was chewing gutkha. I simply told her are you mad. She told me if I can't afford I better fuck off from here. I was kissed with her attitude and wanted to teach her lesson. I asked her is it with hotel. She denied and told hotel charged extra 2000. I asked room charges 2000 and your charges 30000. Is your pussy bigger then hotel room. She started using foul language. But I was enjoying and left. I was satisfied for what I said to her. These hitches think that every person is a car are Ambanis.She could have been a lady boy also. I have seen some very decent looking LBs in that area. Very nicely dressed and uptight and hard to tell if they are LBs or not. Guessing it from the husky voice part.

RoamingMumbai
06-05-15, 07:30
WTF Versova? WGs? Really?

Anybody tried picking chicks at WTF Versova?

DactMong
06-05-15, 07:39
Guys,

Could anyone kindly PM me the full name of Miss J and Miss M for the M&S spa? Wanted to book either of the ladies before going in. Have been there twice and KLPD once.

Can help you with Spas in Pune with lady names and stuff.

Cheers

Peter Patros
06-05-15, 07:58
Orchid Hotel has signs at reception as well as on each floor dissuading guests from having people in the room without permission. I guess they are not gal friendly.

Hi guys.

Is Orchid Ecotel a safe and co-operative place to take a girl.

Please reply ASAP.

ClitLover2012
06-05-15, 08:25
Wanted feedback from anyone who has picked up high quality chicks / models from five star hotel bars or night clubs. How are the prospects at Four Seasons, Palladium or Grand Hyatt?

Thanks.

Ash.

ServingYou2003
06-05-15, 08:56
Friends,

Writing an FR after very long time, so listen up. Been quite a while since I went for a nice rub and itching for one. Was initially thinking of going to the new Z spa that everyone is talking about, but too far for me (I'm sobo side). So decided to go to my fav spot. RR at W. Initially had called up to book a Miss and, but some mix up and she got allocated to someone else. Since its afternoon, many others had not come yet. Then the counter hag recommends a new chick, Miss P (not the one that is the regular at see branch). And I'm a bit skeptical, but now my johnny was dying to get some action, so said OK. Then she tells me she is from south, and no offense but my experiences with south girls has been pretty bad (another story for another time). Anyways, I grudgingly say OK and go ahead with it. Biggest surprise of my life. She is actually smoking hot. My strategy generally with a new chick is to first take them in jacuzzi to get them to open up in general for future sessions. And the counter and other ladies know my preferences by now, so this time she only asks me whether you want to take jacuzzi, and I say hell yes. Start with nice massage. Tell her to spend at least 10 minutes doing amazing bum massage. Oh man it sends tingles down my back as I write this. So to describe Miss P. Very nice and shapely tits, the type that you can grab and motorboat or tit fuck (whichever you prefer) and generally slim tummy unlike most other chicks. Finally make it to jacuzzi. I go in first and relax followed by her. First starts off by coming on to me full frontal, rubbing my johnny with her tits and then just rubbing by her ass. Nicely finger her for sometime followed by french session, next time go for DATY. Man I love her boobs! Then finally released onto her, it was amazing. Something about releasing on a girl's boobs that is just magical. Went back to massage room showered and left.

Damage: 4 k (jacuzzi) + 3.5 k (tip) - yes I know its considered expensive, but I generally like going to nice upscale places where you have good privacy and facilities to clean up etc.

Cheers, until next time. For all bros who will PM for details, unfortunately PM ain't working. Trying to get it fixed.

Happy mongering!Nice review. Keep it up!!

DaGentleman
06-05-15, 09:56
You must have tried Miss S she chews on supari or something similar. I don't think Miss J has Guthka.

Miss J was busy this time and Miss S was on leave. Hence had to go for Ms Ap.

I opted her for for 2 session with her within a week.

She was chewing some Ghutka or Supari stuff.

You can ask her, she wouldn't refused.

SunnyBharti
06-05-15, 12:15
It was around 11.30 was driving from Bandra link road to kandivali. Took Juhu road. Was enjoying my ride with chilled bear and cheese. Saw slow moving traffic at jw. Was just sipping my beer saw a lady with good makeup standing alone. I gave her smile. She smiled back. I was curious to talk to her. I somehow mange to take a you turn from Mahesh lunch home. She was sober dressed and with nice perfume. I stopped my car next to her and said Hi. Can I drop you somewhere. She told me 30 k. I said WTF. First she has husky voice and was chewing gutkha. I simply told her are you mad. She told me if I can't afford I better fuck off from here. I was kissed with her attitude and wanted to teach her lesson. I asked her is it with hotel. She denied and told hotel charged extra 2000. I asked room charges 2000 and your charges 30000. Is your pussy bigger then hotel room. She started using foul language. But I was enjoying and left. I was satisfied for what I said to her. These hitches think that every person is a car are Ambanis.You are right bro. You have taught a good lesson to her! I can just imagine the type of reaction she must have given on your super duper quote!

Sumjac
06-05-15, 12:49
Hi fellow mongers,

Over my last 15 years of mongering in 4 metro Mumbai / Delhi / Bangalore & Chennai, I have met quite a few gals.

Some of them beautiful, some very service oriented and ready to do your bidding and some outright.

During the course, I have also met the girls from Raj stable. These girls I must say do not fall into any of the above category.

They are very average looking girls, trying to make both ends meet and squeeze an average monger out his money with min fuss.

So all the hulabaloo we read in this forum was simply great marketing from a smart person. But then it also require the product to support.

The marketing man's vision. Whilst the girls problem were being addressed, what was missed out was the average mongers plight, as he was.

Shelling out a bomb for average girls with pathetic service.

Therefore this FR is addressed to those mongers who want to have a shot at Raj girls, they are not worth more than 2 k -3 K for ST, max to 5 k.

Due to current inflation, for 2 shots. If you want to risk them for a night 10 k & demand 3 shots. Don't have any great expectation on the.

Looks front or on service front. With these in mind, you want to move ahead, the way is all yours.

Cheers and have safe mongering.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

InvictusIsHere
06-05-15, 14:17
Wanted feedback from anyone who has picked up high quality chicks / models from five star hotel bars or night clubs. How are the prospects at Four Seasons, Palladium or Grand Hyatt?

Thanks.

Ash.Definitely a possibility. Palladium for sure. I have experienced it (refer to old posts) where sexy professional models were being picked up by 40+ rich fucks all around me. It just depends how you come across to them. You should appear decent, have money to spend and possess that flair of making the right move towards them.

A lot of members have inboxed me about this. I'm considering having a reccee done along with seniors out here to these place. Definitely a lot of potential.

DesiDilruba
06-05-15, 15:56
Visited you spa Santacruz branch and spa above m & s. Content is been refreshed at both places. Some options look good to explore. Here is my FR about two of them-.

First a warning type. Trued a new girl M . She is from Assam. Very good height. Almost 5-9 and small but notable assets. Good face with make up. First with ne I thought it will be klpdbut she is of different type. She does HJ and allows touching. But warning parties greed and najhraas. She tries to play with time. Walks in and out etc etc. So I didn't have mood to have more fun with her. But its ok to try. May be if you can crack the ice in good way.

Second time, I repeated with her just by getting attracts to her face and figure. This time attitude nakhras were same. But she said she will come out for full service full night at 10 k. Here in spa there is risk. I am not sure about trying her as I don't find the attitude right. But suggest someone to try and share second review of her.

Nest FR is of Thai girl starting with J at m&s. There is another FR written about her but its not very positive. But my experience is very good. She is bit dusky and doesn't look Thai at first sight. Liked her attitude and assets. Most loving part is her soft ass which she let me kiss, lick and bite and rubbed by my johney. That was pure bliss. Does DFK, topless and all this fun for 1.5 to 2 k.

Do try these and others and share your feedback friends. ।2404;.

About some PMS I received- sorry but I won't reply to people with no experience post. That's risky now. A days. And that babe I tried at m and s is gone.

Joshua Dsouza
06-05-15, 16:45
I think she has changed her number.

I will email her and would get back to you once PM is activated.

Keep your contact ready as I have few more BBW's like.

Miss LE. No ending with 983.

Miss Re. No ending with 337.

Miss No. No ending with 190.I'm not interested in your girls even if I'm offered free sex.

Jasmpat
06-05-15, 17:29
Pal, you can try your luck at Trilogy Pub at Hotel Sea Princess or Rock Bottom, Ramee Guestline. At Ramee, have heard friends picking up some good babes.

Thanks.

Ash.

FunLovingNish
06-05-15, 17:42
I'm not interested in your girls even if I'm offered free sex.Good reply.

BoobLover1979
06-05-15, 18:07
Hi all,

I am new to this site. But little old to this adult world. I hope I would get support from all my fellow senior brothers and my all brothers here. I will try my best to help to you all.

FunkyCat25
06-05-15, 19:15
From a SP got the following Girl and asking 7 K with place for 2 shot. My question is she worth. Is it safe at SP place.

Pallav
06-05-15, 19:52
Are you sure about this FR as I had been there a week back and the receptionist was average looking NE and she mentioned that SPA was open from 6-7 months ago!

The massage was very average and girl ok ok. No locks in Cabin and the massage room opens has no locks and directly opens to the common area were people keep roaming around.

The Indian therapist was very average and NEs available were just OK OK. What time, did you go for the massage?I agree with you that spa with card name has very OK OK therapist and massage also very OK. Waste of money guys.

Pallav
06-05-15, 19:53
Pal, you can try your luck at Trilogy Pub at Hotel Sea Princess or Rock Bottom, Ramee Guestline. At Ramee, have heard friends picking up some good babes.Yes have experienced same at RB Juhu you get many option there.

Pallav
06-05-15, 19:57
Hi all,

This is my first FR although following this forum for long time.

Yesterday went to one good MP at Thakur village.

Had goog massage + normal extra service.

Hope once I become regular member will get good service. I think there was one f used to GV full service as well.Hi,

Is this above famous chain of pizza? Can you refer name of therapist.

Critzun
06-05-15, 19:59
I'm pretty shy and want to get over it. I am a first timer from Hyd.

I will learn from my own and am not asking for any pointers or contacts.

But I need help in choosing which one would best suit someone who has never done this.

(1) Mumbai or Pune.

(2) NL or CH (Is NL still on?

(3) FS or MPs or BP (Pune).

(4) I usually don't talk much, so how do I mask the nervousness? What do I initial 'chit chat' with them about?

Any help is highly highly appreciated.

Coming westwards on Monday.

Pallav
06-05-15, 19:59
Have been a regular visitor at a high end spa located in Thakur Kandivali east. Have visited there for over 5 6 sessions and a regular with a NE chick. She is a hot, tall 5.9 thin, big jugs and round racks. Massages are great with her with me generally opting for Balinese massage. However every time extras were denied.

Have been setting her from the last 5 visits in over a month now loads of chit chatting, befriending and trying to flirt before asking extras. She didn't agree for extras though. Yesterday however was different from the beginning I could feel her massage was more sensual and her fingers making way towards Johnny. While sending something good I couldn't control and started feeling her hands and stomach to which she didn't deny. And with shy voice she said she'll do HJ for 1 K, after bit of talks and bargain agreed for BJ HJ for 1 k. Awesome BJ best ever, felt those rock solid jugs and fingered that virgin like puss. Overall weekend well spent. Next mission is to take her out hope for best.

Damage 2.1 K counter, 1 K tips.

WIR. Yea at least I love the massages.

Face 8

Body 9.

CheersHi dude,

Nice to read your post. Well any progress. Wish you all the best.

BadaHapus
06-05-15, 21:00
Inspired by here, searched locanto to and ringed SP and confirmed booking. Deal 5 k 2 pops 2-3 hours. Girl on types. Asked to pay 1 k to lodge and 5 k girl so cheated for 1 k. Girl in super hurry with nakhara. No kiss. Nipples are paining. One early pop and off she goes. Called SP but no use. 6 k gone in 30 minutes. Avoid SP from locanto Sakinaka.

Thanks for giving me courage to explore though.

BoobLover1979
06-06-15, 04:25
I'm not interested in your girls even if I'm offered free sex.

Sorry this post was for Booblover1979.

I know your kinda taste. Reading your previous post.

But I hope at least 1 or more people will understand the real meaning of that post. Keep guessing.Bhai,

I never published any post here earlier. What are you trying to say?

KingOfMan
06-06-15, 04:26

Thanks.

Ash.Ash you can try YMMV best day to try Saturday night with battle of the mongers but here my rating on names taken on forum. Unfortunately none so far which I see can be compared to a NY / London / Singapore bars where you go for the drinks, enjoy your time and don't come back alone to the hotel room. I do get things done but yes not the same experience.

Four seasons: Possible but not great for pickup so 2 out of 5. Just want to see what's on top of the place looks like then go and then you have to seat your tush at those bar chairs cause the others are full.

Palladium: 3 Out of 5, Negatives are too much hype and interference if you have a place let the people enjoy western style takeout, but nope this is like 'Sir would you like to order another round', I say yes and the lady will have ' By that time lady disappears cause she doesn't know what to order from the bar.

Hyatt: It almost feels out of style place for pickups of daddy / grand daddy's pre arranged hookups. 2 out of 5.

Trilogy: 3 Out of 5, Starts with Image issues of a 'place to party' it doesn't live upto it. It doesn't allow guest to mingle? Sometimes their wants are hilarious they want only couples / equal number of 2 genders on floor. Saving grace is 3 am deadline and loud music to avoid those uncomfy conversation moments just grind 'groovy baby'.

Rockbottom: 3 Out of 5, for pickup this place has options from pits of the earth to Girl next door in need of cash. Negatives are, The place is too messed up at ambiance. Its like a garage of a corporate house you just realize it in dark later when you go to smoking room.

Too many bars / lounges have popped up across the streets between Andheri to Bandra and those drinking socials in earlier mills, avoid those which publicize 'Stags not allowed' funny stuff and you have the trial winners. My trials have landed me with below real hilarious experiences:

Some common issues around these bars and lounges nothing starts to work till well after 11:30 and you need to only see that people have drinking problems only after 11 till that time some of these places look like a diner going for sale.

Most of them will have those burly old men who can't handle their drinks and will ogle your newly found girlfriend at the bar so you might not get to have your nicetime of 1-2 hrs of getting to know her. Just pick and ride away is only option.

There is always these odd bunch of women to have their 'girls night out' who you may not like but most of them will stare either at your face or crotch after they are drunk 'avoid' as they may have no idea what night feels like and are ill equipped to handle your jewels. If they are too drunk they might as well be a baggage. I have had numbers in tissues but then they get back to their attitudes once the alcohol wears down.

I may sound complainy so you need to always be relaxed and try to have a good time. Most places and people are learning cultural experiences so have fun and FR all that you are able to try. If you want to know there is only 1 thing which will make you change your mind and try even after all the stuff that I write its the girls who are hot and most of them who you will say are not models but the experience you were always looking for.

Regards,

Kingofman.

KingOfMan
06-06-15, 04:35

But I need help in choosing which one would best suit someone who has never done this.

(1) Mumbai or Pune.

(4) I usually don't talk much, so how do I mask the nervousness? What do I initial 'chit chat' with them about?

Coming westwards on Monday.Try with local SPAs on the forum and get a HJ first. You will not need to talk much at those places and you may get better of your fear in sometime.

Regards,

Kingofman.

Cpk2610
06-06-15, 04:56
Hello everyone,

I am visiting Mumbai in couple of days. I would appreciate if some one could share contact details of inde SP.

I can share some contact in Ahmedabad / Bangalore if anyone needs help.

CPk

Tester
06-06-15, 05:48
Never show on your face that tells you are new in city or in this activity. Be confident and have a positive body language. As KOM mentioned, start with Local SPAs or MP to break the ice and build confidence. Over few days, you will be ready to graduate to next levels, take baby steps. NL and CH are very mch ON but has its own share of risks and issues. So don't venture immediatly as you won't be ready for any untoward incident like LE raid etc. Don't be scared of things around you, everyone here wants business to function normally. (sometimes even the LE), the raids are also namesake at times. Avoid BP in pune for time being. You do need some guts to enter the houses and select gal and bang them. Also, there are local LE loitering outside BP area, who know who is new and who are regulars. They will exploit you and make you poor by few hunders or thousands.

So, welcome to mongering and have a great time in Mumbai / Pune. All the best!

Cheers!!

(1) Mumbai or Pune.

Coming westwards on Monday.

RoamingMumbai
06-06-15, 07:31
Very well put KoM and Tester.

Do write about your Spa experience. PM if you need any pointers for a spa.

Try with local SPAs on the forum and get a HJ first. You will not need to talk much at those places and you may get better of your fear in sometime.

Regards,

Kingofman.
So, welcome to mongering and have a great time in Mumbai / Pune. All the best!

Cheers!!

KwonRohan
06-06-15, 07:33
Brothers,

Came across a new spa called Bamboo tree in Bandra area? Anyone have any prior experience? Are extras on menu?

Thanks for the help!

Cheers

RoamingMumbai
06-06-15, 07:35
That's in depth.

I feel Mumbai really doesn't have true WG pick-up scene at bars / pubs nor it's ready for 'one-night-stands' like in west. It's a mindset and we still have a very long way to go. One-offs are possible sure, but to make an assured weekend out of it? Can't be assured for sure.

Ash you can try YMMV best day to try Saturday night with battle of the mongers but here my rating on names taken on forum. Unfortunately none so far which I see can be compared to a NY / London / Singapore bars where you go for the drinks, enjoy your time and don't come back alone to the hotel room. I do get things done but yes not the same experience.

Four seasons: Possible but not great for pickup so 2 out of 5. Just want to see what's on top of the place looks like then go and then you have to seat your tush at those bar chairs cause the others are full.

Palladium: 3 Out of 5, Negatives are too much hype and interference if you have a place let the people enjoy western style takeout, but nope this is like 'Sir would you like to order another round', I say yes and the lady will have ' By that time lady disappears cause she doesn't know what to order from the bar.

Hyatt: It almost feels out of style place for pickups of daddy / grand daddy's pre arranged hookups. 2 out of 5.

Trilogy: 3 Out of 5, Starts with Image issues of a 'place to party' it doesn't live upto it. It doesn't allow guest to mingle? Sometimes their wants are hilarious they want only couples / equal number of 2 genders on floor. Saving grace is 3 am deadline and loud music to avoid those uncomfy conversation moments just grind 'groovy baby'.

Rockbottom: 3 Out of 5, for pickup this place has options from pits of the earth to Girl next door in need of cash. Negatives are, The place is too messed up at ambiance. Its like a garage of a corporate house you just realize it in dark later when you go to smoking room..

HornyBoyForU
06-06-15, 07:38
You are wise man KOM, really nice of you to write up in detailed lengths for all of us to benefit.

Ash you can try YMMV best day to try Saturday night with battle of the mongers but here my rating on names taken on forum. Unfortunately none so far which I see can be compared to a NY / London / Singapore bars where you go for the drinks, enjoy your time and don't come back alone to the hotel room. I do get things done but yes not the same experience.

Rockbottom: 3 Out of 5, for pickup this place has options from pits of the earth to Girl next door in need of cash. Negatives are, The place is too messed up at ambiance. Its like a garage of a corporate house you just realize it in dark later when you go to smoking room.

Too many bars / lounges have popped up across the streets between Andheri to Bandra and those drinking socials in earlier mills, avoid those which publicize 'Stags not allowed' funny stuff and you have the trial winners. My trials have landed me with below real hilarious experiences:

Some common issues around these bars and lounges nothing starts to work till well after 11:30 and you need to only see that people have drinking problems only after 11 till that time some of these places look like a diner going for sale.

Most of them will have those burly old men who can't handle their drinks and will ogle your newly found girlfriend at the bar so you might not get to have your nicetime of 1-2 hrs of getting to know her. Just pick and ride away is only option.

There is always these odd bunch of women to have their 'girls night out' who you may not like but most of them will stare either at your face or crotch after they are drunk 'avoid' as they may have no idea what night feels like and are ill equipped to handle your jewels. If they are too drunk they might as well be a baggage. I have had numbers in tissues but then they get back to their attitudes once the alcohol wears down.

I may sound complainy so you need to always be relaxed and try to have a good time. Most places and people are learning cultural experiences so have fun and FR all that you are able to try. If you want to know there is only 1 thing which will make you change your mind and try even after all the stuff that I write its the girls who are hot and most of them who you will say are not models but the experience you were always looking for.

Regards,

Kingofman.

Metso
06-06-15, 07:52
From a SP got the following Girl and asking 7 K with place for 2 shot. My question is she worth. Is it safe at SP place.7 K for two shots is also not bad. I would pay 6 K, but if they don't bulge then I would pay.

KwonRohan
06-06-15, 08:01
Guys,

So I've been receiving emails from SP Ruchi. The pics they send generally look real but way too overpriced. Has anyone sampled and is it worth it? The pics are definitely tempting!

Zarat
06-06-15, 10:08

Trilogy: 3 Out of 5, Starts with Image issues of a 'place to party' it doesn't live upto it. It doesn't allow guest to mingle? Sometimes their wants are hilarious they want only couples / equal number of 2 genders on floor. Saving grace is 3 am deadline and loud music to avoid those uncomfy conversation moments just grind 'groovy baby'...Very informative post buddy. From my limited experience it seems that one must have deep pockets to venture to these places plus you might end up spending a lot and not even end up with a fuck. However, some people do manage to score at these places with a combination of money and personality. Would be interesting if any member can share his success stories at such places with some pointers which would benefit others too.

Hot BoyzXy
06-06-15, 10:32
Hi guys,

Has any one tried [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] HW From Mulund? She has her own place quoted me 3 k no ends with 056.

From pics looks like Bengali.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Jasmpat
06-06-15, 10:41
Pal,

Good details mentioned to the point.

I can share my experience a few years back at one of the happening pubs H, Bandra. Paid stag entry and entered in the pub. Me and my friend ordered drinks and were standing at one of the corner as it was cramped and most of the babes were grooving at the dance floor. My friend noticed something unusual and he told me to look at a certain degree. I didn't know how he quickly observed and found out they were pick up babes. He approached them and brought them to the corner, where I was standing. Got introduced to them and we were negotiating very hard for the night. We were not able to strike the deal as the damages were too high.

That's where my friend said wait and watch the trick. At 1. 30 pm These three babes were yet to be picked up and I guess like us, so many guys must refused to their high damages. I don't know what happened later. My friend negotiated with them and agreed deal went for 8 k. Had the babes till 9. 00 am morning and left for the day.

I guess patience paid as they were not picked up due to the high damages.

Trilogy: 3 Out of 5, Starts with Image issues of a 'place to party' it doesn't live upto it. It doesn't allow guest to mingle? Sometimes their wants are hilarious they want only couples / equal number of 2 genders on floor. Saving grace is 3 am deadline and loud music to avoid those uncomfy conversation moments just grind 'groovy baby'..

RoamingMumbai
06-06-15, 11:31
This spa above M&S is now becoming like a regular Chai ka adda (tea-stall). Affordable but not so great, routine and functional; sometimes a good fun and sometimes just enough caffeine to let the day pass. LOL.

Visited it again and had the new Thai. Not sure if new; but for me it was the first time. Rest details everyone knows. Let's find some luxurious Uber spa experience.

MyRulez
06-06-15, 14:43
Dear all,

As my regular therapist went back to home (as her visa expired), she recommended her best friend working in same spa, she told me you'll get better service than what she gives, and my god, she said it perfectly.

On action day, called in morning and booked an appointment and specified her name, so 1 HR before got to call from spa to come early as full spa was empty with no customers there, I said ill come on my time which I booked, reached on time, went into the room changed and waited 4 her, here she comes. I asked her name, she told some other unfamiliar name, I told her I had booked miss, she went to reception and discuss, later receptionist apologies and sent miss, she was OK, short lady small assets, initially I wanted to reject but I continued as my earlier therapist recommended, massage started, I dint said a word, than she told me to talk, I started chit chat, told her that I was recommended by miss, than she said she was her best friend and missing her, asked me about my exp with her, I opened everything about her, she said I'm very naughty and removed towel above disposals, and started massage, massage was awesome, 1 of the best I had in long time, time was up and she asked about extras, I said I was recommended, I want the best extras you can give, she laughed, she didn't tell me charge, she told you pay what you were paying to her, I told 50% of what I use to pay her, to my surprise she agreed, had KLPD, touching everything, she played with johnny from top to bottom and below, couldn't hold my self as she was giving french, exploded, she cleaned, I changed and waited for her, she came with a glass of water and asked me my number, we shared number, she told she on leave on Monday and sleep whole day, I asked her. Sleep alone? She giggled, now was the direct indication, kissed and leave.

Normal charges at counter.

Extras 50% of normal charge (now that's power of recommend in same spa).

RickyDash30
06-06-15, 15:29
Planned to visit this MP at Bandra, I had visited in past, a good hygienic place but bit on expensive side never the less a good option for monger. There are 3 to 4 babes to service you, no great looks but they keep on changing every few months. Took 'M' and after few questions and TP, I was on my Tummy, she slowly massaged my legs and the bum massage was great. She asked whether I need further fun which I readily agreed, I can tell you that she gave me a awesome anal massage with her finger and hot oil which she applied first on the anal area. I could not turn back so I am not sure whether she used a Dildo or her finger. After that she asked me 'Do you think I send you in the heaven' yes I nodded, she really gave a great awesome massage, I was about to shoot my load in table.

After that she massaged the front and gave a good HJ, She did allow me to play with her boobs and use my finger to check her assets. Took Shower and left.

Damage 2500

Tip 500

Place 7/10

Girls average 5/10

Final advice: If you are looking at a hygienic, AC, privacy, bit on the expensive side this is a good option.

ShyGuy69
06-06-15, 18:08
Bros.

Can anyone recommend a not to be missed spa in any of these areas? Want to try something new.

Please suggest.

Cheers.

Sg69.

Komang
06-06-15, 19:05
Recently I wrote post about NL and the girl Soniya there with SP name Laxman. Picture attached of the girl. In this pic also looking good but more better than this pic. Service is too good and very friendly and well educated. Often chat with her on whatsapp too and can meet outside also.

BoobLover1979
06-06-15, 19:16
This is my first FR on this forum.

Got her contact from friend of mine. Quoted 7 k earlier but agreed on 5 k for 2 hrs after negotiation.

Met her at Andheri station, she knows a place in Andheri owned by a old aged couple. It was 2 bhk AC flat.

Paid her rs. 800 for room charge and began the session, the room had decent atmosphere.

She stripped & to my surprise she was having small but firm boobs. Anyways she helped me got naked I opened her bra she has hooters, round and fluffy, sucked it one by one.

She performed a best blowjob I have ever had, can do magic with her tongue.

Had DATY & 69 for round 2 & came in miss.

Cost: 5 k.

Room: rs 800

Face-7

Body- 7.

Newser8008
06-06-15, 23:43
Bros.

Can anyone recommend a not to be missed spa in any of these areas? Want to try something new.

Please suggest.

Cheers.

Sg69.PP is the only thing that pops to the mind.

KingOfMan
06-07-15, 02:34
Can you please tell what are the going rates at these places. And do they allow locals to book a room?Dude these are not places of mongering you can make friends with women here if you are a gentleman. Sometimes P4 P other times not I can say of the women I met 60% were P4 P. If some P4 P is there I may have not exceeded maybe 12-15 k for some hours and 25 k for night its not something you want to spend and sometimes its not as hard cash. You anyways don't ask it will be the girl who will suggest price is involved, else she is a normal girl you met in the bar. Its never fixed its all arbitrary, if you find the rate quoted is to high I never negotiate smile, dance have fun and move on maybe some other night. P4 P here is usually not great working out its not always smooth and sometimes its boring there is no SOP like shower, fun play and then the works. Like Z on the forum said you don't know you are getting some puntang or not.

For non P4 P is usual breakfast, next day fun, shopping and maybe a movie / festival. Some non P4 P want to remain discreet so well they disappear in the morning then I never call back. In this you always don't store numbers, else you have barney rubble. I always found non P4 P better in having fun than P4 P don't know why if anyone can answer? (its not money its more about action).

As for hotels I never stayed in them all, but the ones I stayed at they never have issues about a room booking.

Regards,

Kingofman.

IosDude
06-07-15, 05:21
Had a very bad experience last night, I'm staying at a 5 star hotel in Bandra for 2 days. 1 day already wasted. Will be leaving tomorrow morning and wanted to have some fun. Money is not a problem, but the local SP's in Mumbai cannot be trusted.

Twice last night I was sent a girl, who was different from the one we decided. So unprofessional. The girls were like Mira road cheap hookers. Does anybody here know a good independent (high profile)?

Here is the deal.

For a good lead, who I finally end up, I don't mind paying you 3 k to 5 K.

I'll transfer this to your bank account once the session is over. You will have to trust me.

PM me if interested.

FunLovingNish
06-07-15, 05:26
This is my first FR on this forum.

Got her contact from friend of mine. Quoted 7 k earlier but agreed on 5 k for 2 hrs after negotiation.

Met her at Andheri station, she knows a place in Andheri owned by a old aged couple. It was 2 bhk AC flat.

Paid her rs. 800 for room charge and began the session, the room had decent atmosphere.

She stripped & to my surprise she was having small but firm boobs. Anyways she helped me got naked I opened her bra she has hooters, round and fluffy, sucked it one by one.

She performed a best blowjob I have ever had, can do magic with her tongue.

Had DATY & 69 for round 2 & came in miss.

Cost: 5 k.

Room: rs 800

Face-7

Body- 7.Are you referring to a fat lady who goes by name Aashima, digit ending with 0273?

FunLovingNish
06-07-15, 05:28
Bros.

Please suggest.

Cheers.

Sg69.Powai, Ghatkopar is dry.

BoobLover1979
06-07-15, 05:38
Are you referring to a fat lady who goes by name aashima, digit ending with 0273 ?No dada. Her number ends with 393. She is slim one.

FunkyCat25
06-07-15, 08:42
Its Sunday and and Jhony is desperate. Members know of any inde or SP, and is there any nice SB near Kalyan.

Regards

HotSex
06-07-15, 09:34
Recently I wrote post about NL and the girl Soniya there with SP name Laxman. Picture attached of the girl. In this pic also looking good but more better than this pic. Service is too good and very friendly and well educated. Often chat with her on whatsapp too and can meet outside also.Can you give some contact.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

SonyaMehra760
06-07-15, 12:14
Reasonable Mongering?

My definition for reasonable mongering is there should be ample choice of girls, next the girls should be co operative, clean, smiling also the place should be safe, clean and cozy and above all charges should be competitive.

What else can be added?

MyRulez
06-07-15, 12:14
Precious metal.

Can you please dm the name of the spa?

JackDawson1606
06-07-15, 12:21
Brothers,

Came across a new spa called Bamboo tree in Bandra area? Anyone have any prior experience? Are extras on menu? Thanks for the help!

CheersChecked up app of JD. The place is closed down.

Justint030
06-07-15, 13:38
Been a mute spectator since long. Finally got my pm working so from now on FR's will follow too. Keep the inspiration up guys.

Thanks

Weltanschauung
06-07-15, 13:49
Hello every-buddy,

I am new to this forum and I don't have any contacts to share with others, I just bought he subscription so that I can PM some of the members who have contacts of some girls in Ulhasnagar- Kalyan, Please?

I would like to get contact of a Sindhi or Bong Fair girl.

Much appreciated.

Thank you

Apat5483
06-07-15, 16:26
Here comes my long. Pending FR for Fort spa.

Special thanks to Rajiv J, Jaaco, Bhav44 and Gangaram for helping me locate it.

Entered the spa. Tried to look for options. There were only Teo available that time. Opted for Ms and. There was another guy who wanted Ms S. But left as she was not there. Is she that special?

Was led into a small wooden cabin. Opted for powder er massage. It was non existent anyways. After 15 min asked for extras. Was quoted B2B for 1500. I said I have taken for 1000 earlier (though it was my first visit). She agreed.

Off came her top. She wanted to come on top. But I asked her to lie down. Removed her bra. Sucked those lovely nipples. DFK not allowed. Then she dry humped me. Finished in 20 min.

Damages 1500+ 1000

Girl. Looks: 7/10

Boobs: 7/10, small but shapely.

Service: 8/10. No DFK.

Has anyone got DFK. Tried many spas but didn't get it. Irs a big turn on for me. Without DFK everything feels mechanical.

Tester
06-07-15, 17:19
Guys, one request to all. Please don't post pics of NL girls here. Couple of the NL SP's requested to pass this message to the online community. As you are aware, these are turbulent times and any such posts with proof of names / pics can make life more difficult for their business and customer experience. Request to abstain. Hope you all understand.

Cheers!

Recently I wrote post about NL and the girl Soniya there with SP name Laxman. Picture attached of the girl. In this pic also looking good but more better than this pic. Service is too good and very friendly and well educated. Often chat with her on whatsapp too and can meet outside also.

RoamingMumbai
06-07-15, 17:26
Bro,

DFK is only possible with girls you are regular with. Find a nice / right one, Develop a rapport and you'll manage it sure.

Here comes my long. Pending FR for Fort spa.

Special thanks to Rajiv J, Jaaco, Bhav44 and Gangaram for helping me locate it.

Entered the spa. Tried to look for options. There were only Teo available that time. Opted for Ms and. There was another guy who wanted Ms S. But left as she was not there. Is she that special?

Was led into a small wooden cabin. Opted for powder er massage. It was non existent anyways. After 15 min asked for extras. Was quoted B2B for 1500. I said I have taken for 1000 earlier (though it was my first visit). She agreed.

Off came her top. She wanted to come on top. But I asked her to lie down. Removed her bra. Sucked those lovely nipples. DFK not allowed. Then she dry humped me. Finished in 20 min.

Damages 1500+ 1000

Girl. Looks: 7/10

Boobs: 7/10, small but shapely.

Service: 8/10. No DFK.

Has anyone got DFK. Tried many spas but didn't get it. Irs a big turn on for me. Without DFK everything feels mechanical.

Pallav
06-07-15, 18:21
Recently I wrote post about NL and the girl Soniya there with SP name Laxman. Picture attached of the girl. In this pic also looking good but more better than this pic. Service is too good and very friendly and well educated. Often chat with her on whatsapp too and can meet outside also.Well Ankita is also good.

MrWaseem
06-07-15, 18:22
This is only FYI. People who are old mongers may know Jharna Shah from sea. She is the most loved mild I have ever seen. With best assets. Just got a cal from her today. I was surprised. Because she was not in business for quite sometime. She just whatsapp me Hi. Since I had a number stored. I quickly replied her. She told that she wants to meet. And ready to compromise on her rates as well. She whatsapp me her current photo. Which is very tempting for MILF lovers.

Sanysh11
06-07-15, 20:16
Whats sea? Can you give me some pointers?

Thanks in advance.

Sanysh.

This is only FYI. People who are old mongers may know Jharna Shah from sea. She is the most loved mild I have ever seen. With best assets. Just got a cal from her today. I was surprised. Because she was not in business for quite sometime. She just whatsapp me Hi. Since I had a number stored. I quickly replied her. She told that she wants to meet. And ready to compromise on her rates as well. She whatsapp me her current photo. Which is very tempting for MILF lovers.

VinayVinay
06-07-15, 20:22
I too had the same experience of Sam Spa. Actually none of the spas listed on Groupon have turned out well, unlike my experience in Delhi.

Would appreciate if anyone could point me in the right direction near Bandra and Goregaon E.

In exchange I can share Delhi info. Don't have PM yet though.

Thanks guys!

Went to Samarah Spa Bandra last week after booking an appointment for 1. 5 hrs sweedish massage. Had bought a coupon from groupon for this and it cost me 1100 bucks. Nice clean rooms, great steam shower and cute NE chick gave me a nice massage BUT no extras.

I tried convincing her but she flatly refused it saying this is not done here at all.

Anyone here has been luckier than me please let me know?

Also if anyone knows of other spas around town which have offers on groupon and which provide extras kindly pm me details.

BbwHunter
06-08-15, 02:56
This is only FYI. People who are old mongers may know Jharna Shah from sea. She is the most loved mild I have ever seen. With best assets. Just got a cal from her today. I was surprised. Because she was not in business for quite sometime. She just whatsapp me Hi. Since I had a number stored. I quickly replied her. She told that she wants to meet. And ready to compromise on her rates as well. She whatsapp me her current photo. Which is very tempting for MILF lovers.Jharna Shah is Gujju MILF with huge boobs (38 above) short height, enjoys and indulge you in role play. Operates mainly near hotels and lodge near Dahisar chk naka.

Little talkative while session. Charges 5 k for 2 pop. No end with 518.

Bhuppi1111
06-08-15, 03:35
Recently I wrote post about NL and the girl Soniya there with SP name Laxman. Picture attached of the girl. In this pic also looking good but more better than this pic. Service is too good and very friendly and well educated. Often chat with her on whatsapp too and can meet outside also.Is it 2nd building 1st floor from hospital side?

SonyaMehra760
06-08-15, 04:42
Never pay to any bank account. Friendship clubs, Gigolo clubs, Rave Parties, Group Sex, Contact Exchange, NGO seeking help for poor children, IRDA insurance, Lottery scams, this all are examples of online frauds, they too know that people nowadays ignore such calls. But the modus operandi is there will always be a greedy nerd who will fall for it. Also they con with a small amount initially like 3000-5000, so people afterwards don't complain for such a small amount to police, also they don't want to get embarrassed. My request is to keep your brains open, always handover cash at the time of meet, never carry too much cash, valuables over mongering.

Play safe.

BoobLover1979
06-08-15, 04:53
Here is the wonder girl BBW.

FR will be shared later.

Jasmpat
06-08-15, 05:08
Two days back, I had already received KLPD from one of the Indi's as the reference which I had, refused to acknowledge me. But one of the senior member has PM me back, he shall connect me with the Indie soon.

Anyways, started searching from my directory of contacts, got hold of one Indie Sara. Gave her a buzz, the voice on the other side sounded husky, but went ahead and spoke to her. The same thing happened again, she refused to talk without telling her, who the reference was. After mentioning the reference to her, she kept pondering when she had met the reference and said she will call later. After a hiatus of almost 30 minutes, she called back and confirmed she is in. Fixed the damages to 6 K for 2 hrs and the place. With breezy showers, the weather was also good for an outing.

Good height, conversed in Hindi & broken english, perfect bewbs, and an extremely well toned body. She had mentioned in between our conversation, she works out. Also can carry of dresses very well as it goes with her personality. Was dressed in black leggings and a long T-shirt on that particular day. Now coming to the act, DFK, BBBJ, Reverse cowgirl and the best position she likes is being picked up, thrusted to the wall and doing in standing position. After we finished with the 1st session, I received a call from Tanya which I left unanswered. I had gone to freshen up in the washroom while Sara was cleaning herself. The next session, I have her with me sitting in the commode and she was on top of me. I could literally see her riding me with ease. Overall a good and amazing experience with Sara. I also liked the song, she was playing on her Samsung phone. While I was driving her back home.

After I dropped Sara, called Tanya back. She was complaining me some mongerer, which I had referred to her, took her so badly the day before, that her stomach was paining the previous night. Also, he didn't treat her well and did harm her. I don't know who the mongerer was, but I think I need to be selective and cautious when referring Indi babes.

RuffMeUp
06-08-15, 05:50
From a SP got the following Girl and asking 7 K with place for 2 shot. My question is she worth. Is it safe at SP place.She's very much worth the rates if the SP provides the same gal. Go ahead. If you've already met, we would be interested to read your FR on the experience you had.

CmPunk7661
06-08-15, 07:26
Recently I wrote post about NL and the girl Soniya there with SP name Laxman. Picture attached of the girl. In this pic also looking good but more better than this pic. Service is too good and very friendly and well educated. Often chat with her on whatsapp too and can meet outside also.Which building?

HomerShah
06-08-15, 13:14
[Forum Complaint deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: The general posting sections of the Forum are not the place to voice your personal complaints about the Forum's rules or operating procedures. In the future, please send any complaints about the Forum to me personally by email or PM, or post them in the Comment on Forum Rules section. Thanks!

Zambind
06-08-15, 14:17
Dear all,

I am going to Mumbai after many many years, I am not sure but will most probably stay at the J W Marriott in Juhu, I wanted to know if any body can assist, was looking at getting a good English speaking girl, to go out and have a night out and eventually end up in the room, looking at between 25,000 to 30,000 Rs range, I am not sure how to go about it. Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Apat5483
06-08-15, 14:52
Bro,

DFK is only possible with girls you are regular with. Find a nice / right one, Develop a rapport and you'll manage it sure.Many thanks for your suggestion. Will repeat Ms and next time. Tried the same with Ms T AR are spa but failed. Finally gave up. Had repeated her 4 times.

Ferguson
06-09-15, 00:15
This happen with whom I shared sp's contact.

Re: SPat Santacruz.

Just wanted to let you know, I got ripped off. What actually happened was that I contacted Manoj. Contact was through whatsapp. After negotiation agreed on 7 k for girl to meet at my hotel (5*) late in evening. After 30 min I got a call from girl to come outside the gate to pick her up. She said there were too many guards, anyway long story short, went out, girl was named Simi, actually quite hot. I got in her car and paid her the money. We drove back to the hotel and guard did not let us back in. I got out went to my room as she promised to walk inside alone and meet me in my room. End of story, she never turned up and her phone has been off or my number blocked since then. Have sent Manoj multiple messages and called him many time. Suddenly he no longer speaks English and is not responding.

I guess this was 7 k worth of hard lesson that I should not pay up front.

Mindapur
06-09-15, 03:25
I was travelling from mumbai airport Terminal 1 A (domestic) .

The flight got delayed and I tried the Spa after security check at the terminal.

I took a dry massage as I did not want to smell full of oil on the flight. Took a 1 hour dry massage.

The therapist was NE (I think. Did not ask).

By far this was one of the best massages have received.

The therapist did not give any signs of extras on offer thru out the massage. At the end of the massage she said"sir massage finish" their accent was difficult to understand and all I heard was "penis" . I asked how much she looked confused but understood what I was asking. She said it is not offered here. She repeated "Sir massage FINISH" that when I realised the blunder I had commited.

Though there was no extras on offer. The massage was awesome.

Damages: 3050.

WIR: massage was awesome I would love to if the flight ever get delayed again. It is located at an unlikely place where you never have time.

Kartik.

K Dols
06-09-15, 07:23
Missing details like cell numbers and pic so how we can take precaution bro?

Re: sp at santacruz.

Just wanted to let you know, I got ripped off. What actually happened was that I contacted Manoj. Contact was through whatsapp. After negotiation agreed on 7 k for girl to meet at my hotel (5*) late in evening. After 30 min I got a call from girl to come outside the gate to pick her up. She said there were too many guards, anyway long story short, went out, girl was named Simi, actually quite hot. I got in her car and paid her the money. We drove back to the hotel and guard did not let us back in. I got out went to my room as she promissed to walk inside alone and meet me in my room. End of story, she never turned up and her phone has been off or my number blocked since then. Have sent Manoj mulitple messages and called him many time. Suddenly he no longer speaks English and is not responding.

I guess this was 7 k worth of hard lesson that I should not pay upfron.

Jasmpat
06-09-15, 08:46
Within a day of posting the FR, my inbox is filled with more than 20 messages requesting contact of Sara & Tanya.

Guys, no offence I said I will be selective in passing the contact of Sara and Tanya as already one of the mongerers has misbehaved. Unless I don't know his side of the story, I will have to restrict myself in passing the contact to unknown members.

Two days back, I had already received KLPD from one of the Indi's as the reference which I had, refused to acknowledge me. But one of the senior member has PM me back, he shall connect me with the Indie soon.

Anyways, started searching from my directory of contacts, got hold of one Indie Sara. Gave her a buzz, the voice on the other side sounded husky, but went ahead and spoke to her. The same thing happened again, she refused to talk without telling her, who the reference was. After mentioning the reference to her, she kept pondering when she had met the reference and said she will call later. After a hiatus of almost 30 minutes, she called back and confirmed she is in. Fixed the damages to 6 K for 2 hrs and the place. With breezy showers, the weather was also good for an outing.

Good height, conversed in Hindi & broken english, perfect bewbs, and an extremely well toned body. She had mentioned in between our conversation, she works out. Also can carry of dresses very well as it goes with her personality. Was dressed in black leggings and a long T-shirt on that particular day. Now coming to the act, DFK, BBBJ, Reverse cowgirl and the best position she likes is being picked up, thrusted to the wall and doing in standing position. After we finished with the 1st session, I received a call from Tanya which I left unanswered. I had gone to freshen up in the washroom while Sara was cleaning herself. The next session, I have her with me sitting in the commode and she was on top of me. I could literally see her riding me with ease. Overall a good and amazing experience with Sara. I also liked the song, she was playing on her Samsung phone. While I was driving her back home.

After I dropped Sara, called Tanya back. She was complaining me some mongerer, which I had referred to her, took her so badly the day before, that her stomach was paining the previous night. Also, he didn't treat her well and did harm her. I don't know who the mongerer was, but I think I need to be selective and cautious when referring Indi babes.

VijayMumbai
06-09-15, 09:42
I am visiting Kalyan area tomorrow, I am looking for lodge which provide service also if any leads near, please advise.

Newser8008
06-09-15, 10:01

Re: sp at antacruz.

Just wanted to let you know, I got ripped off. What actually happened was that I contacted Manoj. Contact was through whatsapp. After negotiation agreed on 7 k for girl to meet at my hotel (5*) late in evening. After 30 min I got a call from girl to come outside the gate to pick her up. She said there were too many guards, anyway long story short, went out, girl was named Simi, actually quite hot. I got in her car and paid her the money. We drove back to the hotel and guard did not let us back in. I got out went to my room as she promised to walk inside alone and meet me in my room. End of story, she never turned up and her phone has been off or my number blocked since then. Have sent Manoj mulitple messages and called him many time. Suddenly he no longer speaks English and is not responding.

I guess this was 7 k worth of hard lesson that I should not pay upfron.First rule of mongering. No advance.

I realized that a spa.

Don't worry. Such lessons go a long way to teach you to be extremely careful.

Bholu
06-09-15, 10:48
Nowadays you are the person who put FR s for new birds other are silent reader s so most FR about spa and MP so it's naturally you are flooded with PM s Mumbai seems dry for indie s nowadays and SP are not reliable nowadays sources are less so.

Within a day of posting the FR, my inbox is filled with more than 20 messages requesting contact of Sara & Tanya.

Guys, no offence I said I will be selective in passing the contact of Sara and Tanya as already one of the mongerers has misbehaved. Unless I don't know his side of the story, I will have to restrict myself in passing the contact to unknown members.

ManojiHere
06-09-15, 11:15
Hi Rohan,

Am looking for a south, and new to Mumbai. Can you guide me where is RR at W?

Cheerjs,

MJ

Friends,

Writing an FR after very long time, so listen up. Been quite a while since I went for a nice rub and itching for one. Was initially thinking of going to the new Z spa that everyone is talking about, but too far for me (I'm sobo side). So decided to go to my fav spot. RR at W. Initially had called up to book a Miss and, but some mix up and she got allocated to someone else. Since its afternoon, many others had not come yet. Then the counter hag recommends a new chick, Miss P (not the one that is the regular at see branch). And I'm a bit skeptical, but now my johnny was dying to get some action, so said OK. Then she tells me she is from south, and no offense but my experiences with south girls has been pretty bad (another story for another time). Anyways, I grudgingly say OK and go ahead with it. Biggest surprise of my life. She is actually smoking hot. My strategy generally with a new chick is to first take them in jacuzzi to get them to open up in general for future sessions. And the counter and other ladies know my preferences by now, so this time she only asks me whether you want to take jacuzzi, and I say hell yes. Start with nice massage. Tell her to spend at least 10 minutes doing amazing bum massage. Oh man it sends tingles down my back as I write this. So to describe Miss P. Very nice and shapely tits, the type that you can grab and motorboat or tit fuck (whichever you prefer) and generally slim tummy unlike most other chicks. Finally make it to jacuzzi. I go in first and relax followed by her. First starts off by coming on to me full frontal, rubbing my johnny with her tits and then just rubbing by her ass. Nicely finger her for sometime followed by french session, next time go for DATY..

Masti Baba
06-09-15, 12:01

Just wanted to let you know, I got ripped off. What actually happened was that I contacted Manoj. Contact was through whatsapp. After negotiation agreed on 7 k for girl to meet at my hotel (5*) late in evening. After 30 min I got a call from girl to come outside the gate to pick her up. She said there were too many guards, anyway long story short, went out, girl was named Simi, actually quite hot. I got in her car and paid her the money. We drove back to the hotel and guard did not let us back in. I got out went to my room as she promissed to walk inside alone and meet me in my room. End of story, she never turned up and her phone has been off or my number blocked since then. Have sent Manoj mulitple messages and called him many time. Suddenly he no longer speaks English and is not responding.

I guess this was 7 k worth of hard lesson that I should not pay upfron.Boss I suspect the hotel guard is also involved in the rip off. Else why the guard would not let you in?

TrojanHorse007
06-09-15, 14:10

I guess this was 7 k worth of hard lesson that I should not pay upfron.These kind of situations teach us the reality of mongering world. Play safe and play it simple. Thanks for the information Mr. Ferguson.

MumbaiMan1971
06-09-15, 14:20

I guess this was 7 k worth of hard lesson that I should not pay upfron.Hi Bro,

First and most important rule -.

Never pay before deed is complete.

Best wishes for further adventures.

MM.

Rajesh Hard Dick
06-09-15, 15:51
Hey,

I'm home alone for two night ie. Wednesday & Thursday. Looking for a good night out option. Any suggestions on Indi / SP?

I'm open if any senior member wants to join in. PM me for further details.

MadMax12
06-09-15, 16:10
He can any one submit review on Sexy Dolly. From SEA.

Looking to meet her in near future. Link as below:

http://www.sexyescortads.com/user_profile/show/906575/.

Tester
06-09-15, 17:28
I don't think there is an easy way. Try this, may or may not help.

Goto your report, Click "report post" and select "delete my report". If Mr. Jackson is free, he will remove it.

Cheers.

I am sorry for my post with NL girl pic. Is there any way I can delete that? Really sorry as I didn't know about this all.

BoomBoomND
06-09-15, 17:55
Hey guys,

I am visiting Mumbai in couple of days, would appreciate if someone can give info about good spa in around Sion or Malad.

FunnyCreative1
06-09-15, 19:43

Just wanted to let you know, I got ripped off. What actually happened was that I contacted Manoj. Contact was through whatsapp. After negotiation agreed on 7 k for girl to meet at my hotel (5*) late in evening. After 30 min I got a call from girl to come outside the gate to pick her up. She said there were too many guards, anyway long story short, went out, girl was named Simi, actually quite hot. I got in her car and paid her the money. We drove back to the hotel and guard did not let us back in. I got out went to my room as she promised to walk inside alone and meet me in my room. End of story, she never turned up and her phone has been off or my number blocked since then. Have sent Manoj multiple messages and called him many time. Suddenly he no longer speaks English and is not responding.

I guess this was 7 k worth of hard lesson that I should not pay up front.With all due respect, pay post the act and not before. BTW just curious, why did the guard not allow to you both in?

RON007
06-09-15, 23:08
I am planning to meet her this weekend. Any reviews please.

Nacheez11
06-10-15, 05:39
Hi,

My info is a bit dated but is NL up and running again?

I am sorry for my post with NL girl pic. Is there any way I can delete that? Really sorry as I didn't know about this all.

FunLovingNish
06-10-15, 06:23
Last week on Saturday afternoon felt urge to release the load. I called up my regular Spa in darkness above famous retail store. I guess receptionist is changed. Asked to book my favorite Thai chick but she was not available till late evening so booked another Miss P. Reached there and paid usual counter charges, receptionist was very receptive & showing full cleavages, did some chit chat with her till the time Miss P came to receive. Massage started with usual introduction, it was average massage with lot of concentration on inner thigh and bum. Turned around half past session, Miss P has got good figure, medium sized assets. Asked for extras, she offer only HJ for 2 K. I tried to persuade for BJ but could not succeed. I did not want only HJ so did not go for it which infuriated her, she walked out 15 minutes prior to session completion. It was one off bad experience at my regular spa.

RockyInstinct
06-10-15, 08:43
This is after a long time that I am writing a review. I am not a fan of petite beauties but this particular one which I see at a spa I visit always fancied my attention. I usually don't take her as she isn't that good in massage, in fact she's really bad at it. Also I like girls with good assets. This one is on the thinner side and really young. For a change I thought I should go with her since she always gives a warm smile when I go there. What started was a usual pathetic massage. I asked her to massage my butt, legs and Johnny. She then asked me what service would I like and I replied – topless HJ as I was really not interested in seeing her naked. But then I thought may be I should try B2B. She agreed, sat in the corner and removed her clothes slowly. Petite tits, thin but tight body. Beautiful face. I asked her for a BJ and she said she doesn't do it. She lied on me started rubbing her body. I was thinking it's going to be a waste. Then she suddenly got up and poured oil on my dick, put it between her boobs and started stroking. No fun – was still bored. I asked her to lie down and let me do the job. On her I lied and sucked her itty bitty tits, then rubbed my dick on her clit, there she went moaning saying sir sir sir no dick on my clit. But Mr. Johnny was in no mood to listen and was ready to work like a piston. Mr Johnny found its way and got in the pussy like there's no another day. There it started humping while she kept moaning. Finally Johnny ended shooting on her boobs while she lied exhausted and loose. 1500 counter + 2000 for the baby doll.

Newser8008
06-10-15, 10:26
Hi Rohan,

Am looking for a south, and new to Mumbai. Can you guide me where is RR at W?

Cheerjs,

MJIts the other branch of R Spa.

You need subscription for anyone to pm you further details.

But if you RTFF you should be able to figure it out.

Sanju
06-10-15, 10:27

I guess this was 7 k worth of hard lesson that I should not pay up front.Ferguson.

Could you please let us know the name of the Hotel where the girl was not allowed to enter so that the other mongers are able to avoid this hotel.

JamesDG
06-10-15, 10:34
Hi BL,

Could you please PM contacts and damage.

Cheers,

Enjoy life.

Here is the wonder girl BBW.

FR will be shared later.

Newser8008
06-10-15, 10:42
Hey guys,

I am visiting Mumbai in couple of days, would appreciate if someone can give info about good spa in around Sion or Malad.There's nothing in Sion. You could head down to Chembur for R Spa or head to Bandra for Coutry Spa or Precious Metal.

Dunno much about Malad but there are a few between Andheri and Goregaon.

SonyaMehra760
06-10-15, 13:30
After 39 years of service, ACP Vasant Dhoble is set to hang up his boot.

http://www.mid-day.com/articles/mumbais-most-feared-cop-acp-vasant-dhoble-is-retiring-in-10-days/16230179

RahulMe1981
06-10-15, 13:51
Had a nice 3 HR oral session with this mature.

Everything I did with her mouth and feed my protein 4 times in her stomach.

Damage 4 k incl hotel.

Jas2469
06-10-15, 15:04
Buddy,

You went bareback in her pussy?

This is after a long time that I am writing a review. I am not a fan of petite beauties but this particular one which I see at a spa I visit always fancied my attention. I usually don't take her as she isn't that good in massage, in fact she's really bad at it. Also I like girls with good assets. This one is on the thinner side and really young. For a change I thought I should go with her since she always gives a warm smile when I go there. What started was a usual pathetic massage. I asked her to massage my butt, legs and Johnny. She then asked me what service would I like and I replied topless HJ as I was really not interested in seeing her naked. But then I thought may be I should try B2B. She agreed, sat in the corner and removed her clothes slowly. Petite tits, thin but tight body. Beautiful face. I asked her for a BJ and she said she doesn't do it. She lied on me started rubbing her body. I was thinking it's going to be a waste. Then she suddenly got up and poured oil on my dick, put it between her boobs and started stroking. No fun was still bored. I asked her to lie down and let me do the job. On her I lied and sucked her itty bitty tits, then rubbed my dick on her clit, there she went moaning saying sir sir sir no dick on my clit. But Mr. Johnny was in no mood to listen and was ready to work like a piston. Mr Johnny found its way and got in the pussy like there's no another day. There it started humping while she kept moaning. Finally Johnny ended shooting on her boobs while she lied exhausted and loose. 1500 counter + 2000 for the baby doll.

JackDawson1606
06-10-15, 16:45
Guys,

Any idea / experience regarding Ms Sonia from darkness. She has her ad on loc. No ending 284. She charges 4 k per shot.

Rajesh Hard Dick
06-10-15, 17:56
I am planning to meet her this weekend. Any reviews please.Mind sharing her details.

BoobLover1979
06-10-15, 18:14
Hi BL,

Could you please PM contacts and damage.

Cheers,

Enjoy life.Hey,

Have PM you her contact number.

Joshua Dsouza
06-10-15, 18:31
This is after a long time Dude where are you. Need your help as one of your girls needs your ref.

FunkyCat25
06-10-15, 19:08
I am planning to meet her this weekend. Any reviews please.Hey,

Looks nice what's her rate and and please need FR mate.

Joshua Dsouza
06-10-15, 19:53
Can someone please share number of kashish who works in NL. I had her number but i lost it

Newser8008
06-10-15, 23:10
Planning a visit to country spa soon. Can someone recommend me a therapist. I believe Miss M and Miss S have left?

PleasureForYou
06-11-15, 00:38
Wow.

It was awesome experience with this 24 yr old girl. She is the sole bread earner of the house and doing it for her family's financial crunch. She came to my place early in the morning. I picked her up and took her for breakfast. She was behaving like a college girl just have passed out from college. Then took her to my house. And she was so clean down I tongue fucked her. And then fucked her hard. She cumed twice. The we bathe together and had one more session. Took her to neighboring areas and had lunch together. After lunch we came back and asked her to dress sexily and fucked her really hard. And then dropped her home in the evening. She was with me from 9:30-5:30. She usually spends 2 hrs and up for 2 shots. She was really enjoying sex and was hungry for it. She also enjoyed my company.

Total damage was 6 k.

Boobs- 42 Full and tight 10/10

Body. Bit chubby but I liked them.

Bums and thighs. Mind blowing.

Love hole- very very clean.

Looks. Very decent although little short and chubby.

PleasureForYou
06-11-15, 00:44
She is divorced and does it for her kids. She is around 40 but good boobs and good structure. I took an auto from malad west and reached a church. From there she picked me up on her scooty and took me to an amazing resort type hotel in Marve road. That was real good. She is very genuine and charges 2 k for an hour. The hotel people knows her very well and gave us room without any hassle. No entry or I'd was required and charges were just 300 for an hour. Very clean. So had a great session with her and left.

Sameer942
06-11-15, 03:37
Wow.

Can you give hint of her no or any clue or pm me.

It was awesome experience with this 24 yr old girl. She is the sole bread earner of the house and doing it for her family's financial crunch. She came to my place early in the morning. I picked her up and took her for breakfast. She was behaving like a college girl just have passed out from college. Then took her to my house. And she was so clean down I tongue fucked her. And then fucked her hard. She cumed twice. The we bathe together and had one more session. Took her to neighboring areas and had lunch together. After lunch we came back and asked her to dress sexily and fucked her really hard. And then dropped her home in the evening. She was with me from 9:30-5:30. She usually spends 2 hrs and up for 2 shots. She was really enjoying sex and was hungry for it. She also enjoyed my company.

Total damage was 6 k.

Looks. Very decent although little short and chubby.Can you give hint of her number or pm me.

Ferguson
06-11-15, 06:26
Missing details like cell numbers and pic so how we can take precaution bro?Sp manoj,996#3314.

Dinny31
06-11-15, 07:20
Can someone please share number of kashish who works in NL. I had her number but i lost itDear Joshua,

Kindly check your pm.

Dinny31.

Money123
06-11-15, 09:11
A lot of girls from Michaels / Charlies. Party at trilogy.

The thing is the non hookers dress just as slutty as the hookers nowadays. Its hard to make out the diff.

Many of the party girls nowadays are down for a house party / drive / drinks post club which always leads to stuff later. But for that they got to fancy us. I. e we got to look good and have deep pockets. And sadly I don't fulfill the looks part anymore.

What works for me sometimes is I got to a couple wannabe actor guy friends. We go out hunting. They always manage to hook some girls. Easily enough that too:/ and as the girls get drunker over the night I sometimes reel someone in.

Trilogy: 3 Out of 5, Starts with Image issues of a 'place to party' it doesn't live upto it. It doesn't allow guest to mingle? Sometimes their wants are hilarious they want only couples / equal number of 2 genders on floor. Saving grace is 3 am deadline and loud music to avoid those uncomfy conversation moments just grind 'groovy baby'...

Apat5483
06-11-15, 09:24
Hello everyone,

I have some work in Ironman next week. I usually don't get to visit that area often and hence want to make the most of it.

Would like to visit either Z spa or M&S spa.

Please advise which one is better in terms of service. I would love to have a DFK. I have read the reviews, seems like Ms J is great at DFK at M&S.

Would like the name of m&s spa and also the girls name with J so I can book a prior appointment. Any other recommendations arebalso welcome.

Sorry guys but couldn't decode the M&S spa name.

Your help will be appreciated.

ServingYou2003
06-11-15, 09:24

Guys, no offence I said I will be selective in passing the contact of Sara and Tanya as already one of the mongerers has misbehaved. Unless I don't know his side of the story, I will have to restrict myself in passing the contact to unknown members.That's right friend. We need to give respect to the person we are with. We also need to be careful who we share numbers with.

Jaideep
06-11-15, 11:21
Please PM me the name & location of this spa.

This is after a long time that I am writing a review. I am not a fan of petite beauties but this particular one which I see at a spa I visit always fancied my attention. I usually don't take her as she isn't that good in massage, in fact she's really bad at it. Also I like girls with good assets. This one is on the thinner side and really young. For a change I thought I should go with her since she always gives a warm smile when I go there. What started was a usual pathetic massage. I asked her to massage my butt, legs and Johnny. She then asked me what service would I like and I replied topless HJ as I was really not interested in seeing her naked. But then I thought may be I should try B2B. She agreed, sat in the corner and removed her clothes slowly. Petite tits, thin but tight body. Beautiful face. I asked her for a BJ and she said she doesn't do it. She lied on me started rubbing her body. I was thinking it's going to be a waste. Then she suddenly got up and poured oil on my dick, put it between her boobs and started stroking. No fun was still bored. I asked her to lie down and let me do the job. On her I lied and sucked her itty bitty tits, then rubbed my dick on her clit, there she went moaning saying sir sir sir no dick on my clit. But Mr. Johnny was in no mood to listen and was ready to work like a piston. Mr Johnny found its way and got in the pussy like there's no another day. There it started humping while she kept moaning. Finally Johnny ended shooting on her boobs while she lied exhausted and loose. 1500 counter + 2000 for the baby doll.

Bikkii
06-11-15, 11:33
Bro,

Mind sharing her number please

Wow.

Total damage was 6 k.

Looks. Very decent although little short and chubby..

Jaideep
06-11-15, 12:03
Well written FR about amazing encounter with Sara. Obviously why your inbox is flooded.

AgentOrange209
06-11-15, 12:28
Just for info:

I just came across a branch of the famous Country Spa in Darkness as well.

Its behind the urban Tadka lane.

Haven't been there. But since I came across. Thought of sharing.

AgentOrange209
06-11-15, 12:30
Planning a visit to country spa soon. Can someone recommend me a therapist. I believe Miss M and Miss S have left?Try Miss W.

Amazing at just 2 k.

Monocef
06-11-15, 14:55

Guys, no offence I said I will be selective in passing the contact of Sara and Tanya as already one of the mongerers has misbehaved. Unless I don't know his side of the story, I will have to restrict myself in passing the contact to unknown members.Great FR buddy.

Have a safe mongering.

HotChocolate80
06-11-15, 15:50
They have another branch in central Mumbai location; mall name is based on mythological bird.

Just for info:

I just came across a branch of the famous country spa in Darkness as well.

Its behind the urban Tadka lane.

Haven't been there. But since I came across. Thought of sharing.

HotChocolate80
06-11-15, 16:05
Landed at country spa today afternoon without appointment. My meeting got cancelled. So thought of some relaxation. Went to spa. Only miss v was available. Thought of returning since hadn't got extras last time but decided to test patience. Well, got into room & changed. She came & did recognised me. I told her since I liked her massage, booked her again. She smiled. Massage started. This time her hands roamed bit freely unlike last time when it's very restricted.

But still wasn't sure whether will get anything. Patience paid off. Once you turned around, she grabbed johnny. I was like what. So much transformation from last time. She's like she doesn't provide extras but for me she'll give. Ok ok. I'm flattered. Asked her what's available. She said only HJ + tl. Asked her more but she refused. Decided to test patience again. Agreed for HJ + tl with hope that more visits could lead to greener pastures.

Boobs are small but nice tits. Firm ass. Gave a slow & unhurried HJ. After that she helped me wiped off oil before I entered shower room.

Negotiated from 2. 5 k to 1. 5 k. Hope the investment gives good returns in future.

ChatNFunID
06-11-15, 17:07
Till few weeks back I was a Sobur guy until I visited this forum. Got encouraged reading posts of you guys and prepared to add variety to my sex life. Got a new sim not traceable on true caller and new nick name. I am interested in Sobur HW rather than professional. Placed add at locanto obviously did not receive reply from any HW but got response from couple of contact providers with pics exchange on whatsapp. Shortlisted 5 HW and got their contacts with damage of 2.5 k. Visited first one this week. She was indeed decent non professional and choosy. First contacted on whatsapp and she asked for my pic before going ahead. Send her my pic which she approved and asked me to come at her friends place. Day and place was not as per my choice she don't go to any other place except her friends home and can't spare more than 2 hrs. Funny thing was her friend was sitting in a hall she was old probably 60 yrs told that giving her bedroom for short term to meet financial crunch. We went to bedroom did chit chat for a while. She told that her hubby is paralyzed in an accident but can operate his business has one 2 yr kid. She came in this business to suffice sexual desire not for money and that's why choosy about guys and accepts call only when she has an urge and time permits and rejects almost all calls. (I was perhaps lucky enough).

Indeed in next 5 min. I realize her intense urge. After a little foreplay she initiated for DFK. In next few min was out of cloths. Knelt down playing with my thick member. After 10 min awesome BJ we were lying on bed and I found her already dripping wet. Fingered a bit but instead she urged me to FK her instantly. I respected her demand we had first session in all possible positions like CG, RCG, DOGGY. She was screaming like mad her friend sitting out in a hall increase volume of TV. She came twice in almost 20 min first session ended in MISS. Both were lying motionless and exhausted almost 5 min. When I went to washroom she followed me and again started playing with my Jonny to make him ready for 2nd. After 10 min work she made me ready. She seemed to be expert in the art as she was rimming my ass while doing BBJ that made me ready faster. Second session was bit steady with lot of chitchat with she on top. Her screams were making me horny and they were not fake justified by her love juice oozing out. She is bit short and thin but with huge ass. I could easily lift her to my waist fucking her like P.S. At the end. I released the pain in my body after this one and half HR exercise. Both were sweating in A. C. room.

Mischievously I asked her whether to go for 3rd and with smile she told I can make you ready for that showing me a spray in her purse. Her hubby used to use it as she told me. Fortunately she had to leave to pick her son from tuition so she left.

I was fortunate enough in my first attempt with total damage of 3 + 0.5 total 3.5 k. Had agreed for 3. 5 k for 2 hrs but returned 0.5 k as had to leave her early. Indeed not doing for money but to suffice her itch!

There was one more surprise for me in the evening. Her message on whatsapp if I can spare night next weekend when her friend going out of town leaving key with her. Called her back which she did not answer. But later called me back Telugu that she loved thick member although it is bit short. She had 2 normal deliveries making her tunnel bit loose hence enjoyed the session with my short but thick Jonny.

Part 1 over will continue updating you guys about my new ventures. Bye.

Please don't ask for sharing contact. I am not a paid or senior member.

KingOfMan
06-11-15, 17:33

The thing is the non hookers dress just as slutty as the hookers nowadays. Its hard to make out the diff.

Many of the party girls nowadays are down for a house party / drive / drinks post club which always leads to stuff later. But for that they got to fancy us. I. e we got to look good and have deep pockets. And sadly I don't fulfill the looks part anymore.

What works for me sometimes is I got to a couple wannabe actor guy friends. We go out hunting. They always manage to hook some girls. Easily enough that too:/ and as the girls get drunker over the night I sometimes reel someone in.You are very right in guessing you can never make out who's who until she asks the price. Only solution is accept company of everyone you like. You sound to be a very old player money. Might as well learn the casting couch from you. To better use ultra safe tactics, too many cry babies for publicity around.

Sad I don't look like an actor, but positive I look normal so get normal hits. I strongly believe in smile and move along when you don't have the money quoted and you should be fine.

Regards,

Kingofman.

Zaheer316
06-11-15, 17:36
Gentlemen,

I just discovered this website, and I feel like I might have found a needle in a haystack.

I just moved to this city a few weeks ago and I'm looking for some action this weekend. Can anyone hook me up. Any leads will be appreciated. I'm located in the South Bombay area but I wouldn't mind venturing further up North too.

Budget is no constraint either. I would appreciate if anyone can point out a few places I can check out this weekend. It will take me a while to go through all the previous posts but I'm already feeling optimistic about the forums here.

Thanks,

Zaheer

Rahuls2304
06-11-15, 18:25
After some visits with good friendship, you will get a boom boom, I was lucky to get at her home, TC, have banging.

Landed at country spa today afternoon without appointment. My meeting got cancelled. So thought of some relaxation. Went to spa. Only miss v was available. Thought of returning since hadn't got extras last time but decided to test patience. Well, got into room & changed. She came & did recognised me. I told her since I liked her massage, booked her again. She smiled. Massage started. This time her hands roamed bit freely unlike last time when it's very restricted.

But still wasn't sure whether will get anything. Patience paid off. Once you turned around, she grabbed johnny. I was like what. So much transformation from last time. She's like she doesn't provide extras but for me she'll give. Ok ok. I'm flattered. Asked her what's available. She said only HJ + tl. Asked her more but she refused. Decided to test patience again. Agreed for HJ + tl with hope that more visits could lead to greener pastures.

Boobs are small but nice tits. Firm ass. Gave a slow & unhurried HJ. After that she helped me wiped off oil before I entered shower room.

Negotiated from 2. 5 k to 1. 5 k. Hope the investment gives good returns in future.

Dev84
06-11-15, 18:29
Hey guys,

Do you know any spas that offer extras in Andheri? Went to one in Juhu in and 4* hotel, didn't get any action. The girl was hot! But dint offer any extras! Please let me know! Badly need something for this weekend!

Rahuls2304
06-11-15, 19:08
So after 1 week of rest, yesterday gone to my Bandra home, my NE had took an holiday we cleaned the home, so have a light lunch and rested with her with DFK and FS, evening said I will go home, so said bye to her and she went to her friends home. Want to visit the regular spa as the receptionist have heart on me and this Tuesday she came to see me, after that gone with her for some fresh air, at returning got a chance and gave her beautiful DFK, every morning 2 NE girls gave me Good morning, receptionist and my NE, my luck, cool, so called her she surprised said you come will not ask you for the counter, told her will pay, ask about my therapist whom I visited for 11 times with her soft hands are roaming near to my Johnny, before that did some shopping for her, hoped that she will like, visited, the receptionist get some a water first and after that took small coffee, feeling that the day will be good and all is well, so here came the tough girl, gone to the room told me to changed, lied down, after coming she asked me where were you? Was missing me, immediately pick a gift and handed over to her, gift was the speakers BOSE, she stunned, she came and said thanks by giving a good smile and 1st time in my 11 visits, she blushed, this time her fingers were reached inside my undie, didn't said anything, she gave a good bum massage for 3 times,1 time she lowered my undie and gave to those two innocent bums, Lola, was observing, today her moves were only for my Johnny, I reminded her top side is pending, she immediately lied down on me and said"Why you love me so much? She told me that she was observing me and seeing my patience but today she broke her patience, I didn't react, by seeing in my eyes, she started with a small kiss, I reacted, good DFK, which she was not loosing my lips, removed her top and beautiful tits aha, erected one, removed her kurta, fingered her, she was wet after 5 minutes, again she came and started kissing, was having a packet, but said next time, took a shower and came, this girl came with a beautiful coffee, receptionist told her that sir already have, I said, don't want to hurt anyone, took the coffee, another 30 minutes I was in spa, speaking with receptionist, NE messaged and said that thank you very much with love, 2 girls in one spa will manage.

Next week will be going to my Bandra home, 2 girls are in my bucket. Enjoying the beautiful rain with a rainbow, one thing is that this NE girls are honest and truthful, they never open until And unless if you can't use a right key at a right place, Lola, tc all.

Regards,

Rahul S

GetJiggyFullon
06-11-15, 20:07

Negotiated from 2. 5 k to 1. 5 k. Hope the investment gives good returns in future.Hi mate,

I am in Mumbai for 2 more days and am desperately looking for a punt. Luckily I saw this forum and your post. Can you please help me with some good places that I can visit for a massage with twist. Look forward to your reply.

Please PM me thanks.

Greetings,

Jackson

RokSon
06-12-15, 02:46
The photo looks inviting, let your head do the thinking than johny. If the lead is from loc and you have been sent the photo, chances are that you may land up with someone completely different. Typical aunties. So bro, just just as a precaution let the top do the thinking than down. Don't pay 1st. Walk out if its not what you expected.

At least you don't get ripped off. BTW if you manage to get the same one on photo. My advise based on some ripoffs from the past. Would appreciate the reference and review. Hope you score well.

Cheers

Gangaram
06-12-15, 06:51
So after 1 week of rest, yesterday gone to my Bandra home, my NE had took an holiday we cleaned the home, so have a light lunch and rested with her with DFK and FS, evening said I will go home, so said bye to her and she went to her friends home. Want to visit the regular spa as the receptionist have heart on me and this Tuesday she came to see me, after that gone with her for some fresh air, at returning got a chance and gave her beautiful DFK, every morning 2 NE girls gave me Good morning, receptionist and my NE, my luck, cool, so called her she surprised said you come will not ask you for the counter, told her will pay, ask about my therapist whom I visited for 11 times with her soft hands are roaming near to my Johnny, before that did some shopping for her, hoped that she will like, visited, the receptionist get some a water first and after that took small coffee, feeling that the day will be good and all is well, so here came the tough girl, gone to the room told me to changed, lied down, after coming she asked me where were you? Was missing me, immediately pick a gift and handed over to her, gift was the speakers BOSE, she stunned, she came and said thanks by giving a good smile and 1st time in my 11 visits, she blushed, this time her fingers were reached inside my undie, didn't said anything, she gave a good bum massage for 3 times,1 time she lowered my undie and gave to those two innocent bums, Lola, was observing, today her moves were only for my Johnny, I reminded her top side is pending, she immediately lied down on me and said"Why you love me so much? She told me that she was observing me and seeing my patience but today she broke her patience, I didn't react, by seeing in my eyes, she started with a small kiss, I reacted, good DFK, which she was not loosing my lips, removed her top and beautiful tits aha, erected one, removed her kurta, fingered her, she was wet after 5 minutes, again she came and started kissing, was having a packet, but said next time, took a shower and came, this girl came with a beautiful coffee, receptionist told her that sir already have, I said, don't want to hurt anyone, took the coffee, another 30 minutes I was in spa, speaking with receptionist, NE messaged and said that thank you very much with love, 2 girls in one spa will manage.Nice fantasies.

LetterDevil
06-12-15, 07:37

What works for me sometimes is I got to a couple wannabe actor guy friends. We go out hunting. They always manage to hook some girls. Easily enough that too:/ and as the girls get drunker over the night I sometimes reel someone in.Is this the same Charlies operating out of the 'resting Nagar' place in darkness? Have heard a lot about this place. Any leads on where I can find it exactly?

RoamingMumbai
06-12-15, 07:58
It's simple.

Just google "spa above M & S Andheri" and you'll find all info.

Hello everyone,

I have some work in Ironman next week. I usually don't get to visit that area often and hence want to make the most of it.

Please advise which one is better in terms of service. I would love to have a DFK. I have read the reviews, seems like Ms J is great at DFK at M&S.

Would like the name of m&s spa and also the girls name with J so I can book a prior appointment. Any other recommendations arebalso welcome.

Your help will be appreciated.

RokSon
06-12-15, 10:30
Lately I have been reading many instances of ISG members being ripped off a total KLPD.

Over the years one thing I have formed some rules that I "try" and follow due to some earlier incidents.

*Never pay 1st. You are going to get a change of attitude.

Once the girl is paid. She has got her part and she is least interested in entertaining you.

Her mind begins working on when to scoot.

*Never pay in car or pay before and go with girl back to hotel / location.

90% of the times either the car leaves with the money OR the girl come with you and disappears with some excuse.

Before you realize it. I have faced this scene in Bangalore and Delhi. You choose the girl from a choice in car.

The guy in the car takes the money and asks you to get off and sit at the back.

When you alight. The car speeds off. Dekhte Dekhte KLPD.

I tried being smarter. Paid in car and took girl with me to hotel. She looked too good.

Johny was doing the thinking. Within minutes in the room, she changed her attitude and got abusive and create a scene and walked out. Again Dekhte Dekhte KLPD.

Tried an SP at Mra Rd last week. Fixed time / rate. Deal to a hotel.

The calls went from one SP to another and finally to the choice of 2 girls in who came in a rickshaw.

Choose one, and reconfirmed rate. Here was a problem that I immediately realized.

I did not pay but said no and just got of the rickshaw and got onto another one.

Did not listen to Johny as the past had taught me to lookout for signals.

Saved 4 K. Called the SP and told him to FO and that he lost a customer.

There are many incidents where I did score and did not. But one thing I learnt is to not pay upfront.

Even if the pic on web, loc or Whtap look just super. The more the super image. The more you can be guaranteed of a KLPD. Maybe exceptions in some cases.

What say. Fellow mongers?

Well I shall try and put up some other situations from which may help.

Cheers

SexGood
06-12-15, 12:38

Negotiated from 2. 5 k to 1. 5 k. Hope the investment gives good returns in future.Can you please share details on [Email address deleted by Admin].

I am in need to good place for massage and also provide extras.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

DesiDilruba
06-12-15, 13:10
Hello everyone,

Your help will be appreciated.Read my previous few FRS for available options.

Apat5483
06-12-15, 14:30
Read my previous few FRS for available options.Thanks.

I had read your FRs. Would you mind sharing the name of Ms J.

Thanks

Rahuls2304
06-12-15, 15:16
Gangaram,

Put your socks and started hunting for the spas and don't waste so called your time for asking the spa details in PM, I don't feel that you have any guts if you have then do it, if you don't have guts then don't comment on anyone's post, you get a life.

Nice fantasies.

Ritesh15
06-12-15, 16:26
Guys,

I had fantastic experience in Dombivli few years ago. Especially [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] nagar of Dombivli West was famous for such activities for many years. I wish to know whether its still wellknown among mongers. I had relationship with 2 most beautiful housewives Maharashtrian & Gujarathi who had about 14 and 16 year old daughters. And they would allow to caress, fondle, kiss their daughters. Of course occasionally I would have S*x with them too! For that the rate was very steep. Like 5 k to 10 k as per their moods. But it was worth it. Otherwise housewives are still available at 500 to 5 k depending on the quality of maal. Some are genuine I. E. They don't indulge in sex activities unless they like you. Me being a handsome man I could get many. I wish to know are such women still available in Ulhasnagar, Thane, Washi or Dombivli?

For mongers I wish to provide some secret info here. Those who are interested in pleasure seeking with genuine housewives & not prostitutes should contact Harish Sawant, Paresh Dalvi, Kiran Patil who are famous pimps from Dombivli & sitting in famous playground in [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] in the evening. Unfortunately I have their old numbers. But I heard from my sources that activities are still flourishing, blooming & business is kicking. Like never before.

I know its my first post, but I am not expert in narrating juicy, erotic manner. Next time I promise I will narrate juicy reports about my mongering. I have deliberately not given are names as they are not allowed. But I hope admin will allow names of Pimps because its difficult to codify them.

TrojanHorse007
06-12-15, 16:29
Gangaram,

Put your socks and started hunting for the spas and don't waste so called your time for asking the spa details in PM, I don't feel that you have any guts if you have then do it, if you don't have guts then don't comment on anyone's post, you get a life.Hey bro,

I don't know much. But PP in Powai is discussed to often on this forum. I'm not sure whether you know it or but. You can try it out.

Apologies if you already know it.

Tc and happy mongering.

MumbaiMan1971
06-12-15, 16:36
Hey Dude,

Just ignore it yaar.

Not worth.

BTW, You are enjoying to fullest. Great Going.

Our plan to visit together, I hope we can manage it some day. LOL.

Happy Mongering Man.

MM.

Gangaram,

Put your socks and started hunting for the spas and don't waste so called your time for asking the spa details in PM, I don't feel that you have any guts if you have then do it, if you don't have guts then don't comment on anyone's post, you get a life.

MumbaiMan1971
06-12-15, 16:43
Hi Bros,

I am in touch with this lady on email.

Damages quoted are 6 K for 2 hours.

Any feed back on damages and service?

Thanks.

MM.

Kute Guy
06-12-15, 18:44
Reading these India boards for a while and I was quite disappointed at how ugly, complicated, expensive the women in India are. Being NRI I am very picky of Indian women and was not prepared to shell out 5 k or more rupees for a semi decent chick.

So it is with reluctance I made a trip to grant road via train and walked to Kamathipura. I was immediately accosted by an older man from south India who seemed nice and level headed. It was about 10 pm and he took me to quite a few brothels where the price ranged from Rs 800-1500 (one hour one pop; overnight was approximately three times the price). Over four nights I took three different girls in the Rs 1300 range and had a fantastic fantastic fantastic experience for an hour each time. I like my women tall and thin and that is exactly what I got. Other shapes and sizes are also available. I am kicking myself that I didn't go there earlier in my vacation because of all the crap reports I read on here! I am now looking forward and planning another ad-hoc trip. I miss the amazing experience I had in Kamathipura. It was full service and the girl quickly stripped naked. No hesitation.

My guide said he had access to models and actresses that costed Rs 3 k and up but I wasn't interested because even at Rs 1 k / hour they were hot.

Rajarao
06-12-15, 19:14
Simply avoid.

Over weight, bad smell down the line. And so on.

Hi Bros,

Thanks.

MM.

FunkyCat25
06-12-15, 19:18
Hi,

Wanted to know does MP provide all the actions. And any good MP in Mumbai.

SeriousFun478
06-12-15, 20:20
Dear Mumbai brothers.

Will be visiting Mumbai for couple of nights next week. Seeking guidance on girl friendly hotels around Dadar West. Also will appreciate any guidance on Indies who can provide good company. Looking forward to help from Mumbai community. I can be of help in Bangalore / Hyderabad.

Cheers.

SF.

Zarat
06-12-15, 20:29
The thing is the non hookers dress just as slutty as the hookers nowadays. Its hard to make out the diff.Hahaha. You are bang on about that buddy. At places like these, its almost impossible to distinguish between whose a hooker and whose not. The good news is that as long as you have very deep pockets and the right personality, you can score.

CatLover1
06-12-15, 21:17
Hi Jasmpat,

Your experiences are terrific as usual. Is it not possible to expose the name of the member who hurt Tanya. Fellow mongers please do not do such thing. It brings more trouble to others.

Good height, conversed in Hindi & broken english, perfect bewbs, and an extremely well toned body. She had mentioned in between our conversation, she works out. Also can carry of dresses very well as it goes with her personality. Was dressed in black leggings and a long T-shirt on that particular day. Now coming to the act, DFK, BBBJ, Reverse cowgirl and the best position she likes is being picked up, thrusted to the wall and doing in standing position. After we finished with the 1st session, I received a call from Tanya which I left unanswered. I had gone to freshen up in the washroom while Sara was cleaning herself. The next session, I have her with me sitting in the commode and she was on top of me. I could literally see her riding me with ease. Overall a good and amazing experience with Sara. I also liked the song, she was playing on her Samsung phone. While I was driving her back home..

ServingYou2003
06-12-15, 21:22
What say. Fellow mongers?

Well I shall try and put up some other situations from which may help.

100% true buddy. Never pay first even if the person shown is the best in the world.

Gangaram
06-12-15, 22:34
Hi Bros,

Thanks.

MM.Goes with name Muskaan not worth above 2.5 k.

ChatNFunID
06-13-15, 03:01
Are you sharing your fantasy or story by not mentioning the contact.Ok her name starts from M ends with A and number ends with 779 met her at Thane can't upload pic from tab its not a story I met her last Wednesday.

FunkySexy
06-13-15, 05:43
Please correct me if I am wrong, doesn't she look a lot like Soma Adhikari that was on SEA?

Well to me she looks like her.

Attaching Soma Adhikari aka the 'Dead Fish' picture.

Happy Weekend to all.

FunkySexy.

Simply avoid.Over weight, bad smell down the line. And so on.

Hi Bros,
MM.

GoldenTouch80
06-13-15, 06:24
I too, face the same problem, am quite pick and prefer tall and slim girls. But Kamatipura? Really? Never tried it. The place I usually see is so dirty! Or maybe its just negative reporting. Can you share the south Indian guys number on pm? I would love to see the 3 k options if possible.

Reading these India boards for a while and I was quite disappointed at how ugly, complicated, expensive the women in India are. Being NRI I am very picky of Indian women and was not prepared to shell out 5 k or more rupees for a semi decent chick.

So it is with reluctance I made a trip to grant road via train and walked to Kamathipura. I was immediately accosted by an older man from south India who seemed nice and level headed. It was about 10 pm and he took me to quite a few brothels where the price ranged from Rs 800-1500 (one hour one pop; overnight was approximately three times the price). Over four nights I took three different girls in the Rs 1300 range and had a fantastic fantastic fantastic experience for an hour each time. I like my women tall and thin and that is exactly what I got. Other shapes and sizes are also available. I am kicking myself that I didn't go there earlier in my vacation because of all the crap reports I read on here! I am now looking forward and planning another ad-hoc trip. I miss the amazing experience I had in Kamathipura. It was full service and the girl quickly stripped naked. No hesitation.

My guide said he had access to models and actresses that costed Rs 3 k and up but I wasn't interested because even at Rs 1 k / hour they were hot.

CatLover1
06-13-15, 08:48
Hi,

Thanks for sharing HW. Would you mind PM me the digits.

Till few weeks back I was a Sobur guy until I visited this forum. Got encouraged reading posts of you guys and prepared to add variety to my sex life. Got a new sim not traceable on true caller and new nick name. I am interested in Sobur HW rather than professional. Placed add at locanto obviously did not receive reply from any HW but got response from couple of contact providers with pics exchange on whatsapp. Shortlisted 5 HW and got their contacts with damage of 2.5 k. Visited first one this week. She was indeed decent non professional and choosy. First contacted on whatsapp and she asked for my pic before going ahead. Send her my pic which she approved and asked me to come at her friends place. Day and place was not as per my choice she don't go to any other place except her friends home and can't spare more than 2 hrs. Funny thing was her friend was sitting in a hall she was old probably 60 yrs told that giving her bedroom for short term to meet financial crunch. We went to bedroom did chit chat for a while. She told that her hubby is paralyzed in an accident but can operate his business has one 2 yr kid. She came in this business to suffice sexual desire not for money and that's why choosy about guys and accepts call only when she has an urge and time permits and rejects almost all calls. (I was perhaps lucky enough).

Indeed in next 5 min. I realize her intense urge. After a little foreplay she initiated for DFK. In next few min was out of cloths. Knelt down playing with my thick member. After 10 min awesome BJ we were lying on bed and I found her already dripping wet. Fingered a bit but instead she urged me to FK her instantly. I respected her demand we had first session in all possible positions like CG, RCG, DOGGY. She was screaming like mad her friend sitting out in a hall increase volume of TV...

CatLover1
06-13-15, 09:07
Hi fellow mongers,

I am new to this and in Mumbai after long time. This FR is awesome. Eager to try genuine safe young indies this weekend. Request seniors as well as others to please PM me some digits with pics. I had unpleasant experience with some pimps eg. Diana and others on net which is a waste of time. Abroad we have similar prices but better genuine options. Here I see similar price or expensive but poor options and full of cheats. Sorry I'm bit choosy and impatient. Please help me out. I will share my experience. I'm pretty desperate and this FR is my only hope.

HornyBoyForU
06-13-15, 09:16
Save you money buddy. Complete dead fish. Might as well fuck a hole in the wall. No movements no efforts. A big NO.

Hi Bros,

Thanks.

MM.

HomerShah
06-13-15, 09:27
A lot of girls from Michaels / Charlies. Party at trilogy.Hey money,

Nice to see you here. You are like a inspiration to me at least (No ass kissing just stating the fact). Well loved your FR's in the sister site. Just read all your FR, cool man.

Just now a guy talked about Kamathipura, would love to have a go it there with you. Do you go over there or a past for you. Any guidance any tips? If I recall correctly you had some NE / Nepali in there is that place still working?

CatLover1
06-13-15, 10:05
Hi Fellow mongers,

I am in Mumbai after a long time and want FS with genuine hot young indies. I tried online but all are cheats and wasted my time including Diana. This FR is awesome and hope to get digits and pics from seniors and others. Abroad its simple and we get far better options at similar even at lower price. Sorry I am a bit choosy and impatient. I want to use this weekend. Please PM me. Appreciate your help. I will report to FR my experience. Thanks.

Happy mongering.

Newser8008
06-13-15, 15:08
Try miss W.

Amazing at just 2 k.Is that W or V?

Rahuls2304
06-13-15, 17:59
Bro,

I am in mongering from last 5 years and MP generation is over just have spa empire, always have a change in the life.

Hey bro,

I don't know much. But PP in Powai is discussed to often on this forum. I'm not sure whether you know it or but. You can try it out.

Apologies if you already know it.

Tc and happy mongering.

NewBoy89
06-13-15, 18:59
Newbie from UK visiting Mumbai next week, looking for a bit of action. Staying in hotel near Andheri. Guidance on any decent MP's for good looking girls providing extra services gratefully received! No idea where to start. Please message me.

Thanks in anticipation.

Greetings,

Jackson

Rajarao
06-13-15, 19:07
She is also known as Muskan. She is also available on whatsapp. Her number ends with *24718.

Please correct me if I am wrong, doesn't she look a lot like Soma Adhikari that was on SEA?

Happy Weekend to all.

FunkySexy.

Sameer942
06-13-15, 21:02
Wow.

Total damage was 6 k.

Looks. Very decent although little short and chubby.Hi buddy,

Waiting for your PM.

PoloAssn
06-14-15, 03:57
Buddy seems you are willing to change to taste and wish her to change her number too, seems something personal, that's why posted direct numbers instead of PM. Is that so?

Further I am surprised, as you gave digits but have hidden name, what could be the reason, you made me scratch my head, till evening. Great idea.

Have fun. Sooner or later you would be getting lot of PMs and new ones in game trying to impress the lady about their discovery.

Cheers.

For your viewing pleasure, I did her, she was great at it.She is I Mumbai currently and I am meeting her soon. The rates quoted are pretty reasonable. Is she hygienic? I plan to go for DFK, BBBJ and if she smells good then DATY too and so want to be sure regarding her. Any feedback will be great.

PoloAssn
06-14-15, 04:04
Bengali HW M is arriving on 19 Jun. Any one interested please call her. She is oral queen. Refer --my name Rocker.Possible, Rocker.

I plan to do DFK, BBBJ and DATY with her, any feedback on her hygiene levels will be great. Want to be sure on that. Is she clean in general and have you done DFK, BBBJ and DATY with her?

Thanks

LoveX
06-14-15, 05:30
Hello friends,

Its a good news for all SB lovers that he famous bar near thane ghodbandar road is reopened. It is renovated and good.

Thanks

RawKerBoi
06-14-15, 06:09

Happy Weekend to all.

FunkySexy.You are absolutely correct she Soma from SEA, currently her SEA profile is deactivated.

Please avoid her, She is heavily build but her service is pathetic. The biggest turn off is that she stinks.

Goes by many name, SOMA aka Muskan aka Afrin aka Suhana.

She is mostly refereed as Dead Fish by fellow mongers.

Rahuls2304
06-14-15, 08:00
Desi,

You simply stick to those you spa, you don't have the exact future, so always is in pants, you don't have a growth, meet me once personally then will show how to do the mongering and spa mongering, I know you don't have a guts so stick to the aunties right.

Well said. True for those who know.

Stalker31
06-14-15, 11:32
I just had a experience in a MP 4 days ago which made me google more about it and I found this site. Seems like its a pretty regular thing and I've been missing out. I'm not sure.

Let me begin. I booked an appoint at AT MP (south Mumbai) for a Swedish massage. I went in and I was appointed a Thai girl (5/10 face, 6/10 body). I've had many massages and nothing has ever happened so didn't really pay much attention. She gets in and asks me to wear my disposables. I say OK but she doesn't leave. Just stands there and nods (warning #1). I strip off with my back facing her. She starts the massage and when she reached my butt she pulls of the undies a little more that normal and give it a massage and doesn't cover it with a towel after (warning #2).

The massage till now is terrible. Feels like some new girl learning the ropes. It continues a bit and she asks me to turn around. Of course I'm hard and trying to think of cricket and football but nothing works. I just think fuck it and turn around. Again no towel to cover my modesty. She does the front of my legs and every now and then would 'accidentally' touch my cock when I was losing my stiff.

After about 50 minutes of blue balling me she pats me and makes the universal action of a handjob and points at my cock. I'm kinda not expecting this so I look and ask what? She flicks my cock this time and does the same action but says 3000. She eventually comes down to 1.5 k so I agree but knowing what the rates are after reading this site I definitely got scammed haha. She let me fondle her butt but boobs was extra. I declined. She jerked me off till I came and that was that.

As I was getting out of the shower an uncle walked in the massage area and ask for a Thai girl and not Indian. Well he's a regular! Once I left, the lady at the counter gave me a bigger smile than the time I walked in. She's obviously knows what the masseuse she gave me is good for. I guess I have been missing out on the action by getting regular massages haha. Can any guys hook me up with MP's from Worli to Colaba where extras are 'serviced'. Would be glad to share the contact details of the MP I went too.

May there be many more experiences like this!

Chengiz
06-14-15, 13:52
Hi,

Tried the spa in W twice in 2 days. Once with Soni and once with Tripti. Was just a normal massage. Not my liking. Soni was downright fat and Tripti was getting there. I had no intention of letting these chicks lay a hand on my jhonny. And I also don't look for just a HJ. B2B is the base package I go with.

Maybe I need many more outings here to build a rapport. But the first two were a dud. Badly missing Delhi. Any pointers on which therapist to try. Must be good looking and in good shape (slim).

Paid no tip. How do they have the gall to ask for a tip when I did not get what I was looking for?

Ciao

CatLover1
06-14-15, 15:51
Hi fellow mongers,

I am in Mumbai. Please PM me your experience and pic of indy going by name Tanya. Any suggestions or cautions. Seniors please help with reference. Be safe and keep others safe.

Thanks

Pacman 69
06-14-15, 15:51
Lately I have been reading many instances of ISG members being ripped off a total KLPD.

Over the years one thing I have formed some rules that I "try" and follow due to some earlier incidents.

*Never pay 1st. You are going to get a change of attitude.

Once the girl is paid. She has got her part and she is least interested in entertaining you.

Her mind begins working on when to scoot.

*Never pay in car or pay before and go with girl back to hotel / location.

90% of the times either the car leaves with the money OR the girl come with you and disappears with some excuse....Once in Bangalore I tried an SP (this was before I had heard of ISG, else would have been wiser). Naturally the chick was no where close to looking as hot as the whtapp pics. The SP insisted for advance payment however I strongly refused and stepped out of the car. He then said OK OK, and that I should pay the girl in the room.

In the hotel lift she starts her nakharas as soon as I put my arm around her. On hind sight she did seem quite aloof in the car as well but I didn't think much of it at the time (probably the booze). But I knew as soon she brushed my arm away, from her body language that this shite is going to carry forward in my room as well. I told her deal is off and walked away. She was hurling abuses at me in Kannad I think and demanded that I at least accompany her outside the gate. I was too pissed off to even care looking behind at her, let alone answer.

Moral of the story: you may be drunk as a skunk but have a sliver of soberness to read their body language. Of course some bitches are smart and can still take you for a ride.

Also anyone looking for a friendly hotel in Bangalore, it was Pride Hotel at Richmond road. No one at the gate nor the reception stopped me from taking the girl upstairs.

Gangaram
06-14-15, 18:34
After 1 month I visited this spa and asked on counter about any new entries, reception girl said a new one miss k local and Miss S NE has joined just 4 weeks ago and I opted miss k who was available now so booked her for deep tissue got directed to rooms. Massage was started with lot of chitchat miss k was behaving kinky and suggested me to take 4 hands massage and this Miss S naga girl join us and I was really lucky having good times as miss k is really chatterbox made this naga girl s also kinky and they both massaged my bums really well and there hands were roaming everywhere now. I was flirting with miss s which made Miss K jealous and she pinched my thighs and I said OK babe miss s was really good at massage as usual NE are I asked Miss K what is on plate and she quoted usual 1.5 k for TL+ HJ I signaled her what about miss s and she was not sure and asked Miss S to leave now deed started with TL she had soft boobs no access to lower I sucked her tits and was blown to glory in 10 minutes and was satisfied fully. Damages 4 k counter tip 1 k. Next time will try miss s again as I loved her warm hand massage and would try for extras too.

Sex Lover2
06-15-15, 05:13
Hello,

Any review of [Names in Code Deleted by Admin]on SEA. How much she charges??

http://www.sexyescortads.com/user_profile/show/46023/

RuffMeUp
06-15-15, 05:28
Hey money,

Nice to see you here. You are like a inspiration to me at least (No ass kissing just stating the fact). Well loved your FR's in the sister site. Just read all your FR, cool man.

Just now a guy talked about Kamathipura, would love to have a go it there with you. Do you go over there or a past for you. Any guidance any tips? If I recall correctly you had some NE / Nepali in there is that place still working?Those dens (Nepalis / NEs) are now all non-existent since few years. Maybe some still running in some bylanes there but, you may get a few local ones, however, can't say anythoing about their services. Surely missing those Nepalis who were more than GFE once you are regular.

August79
06-15-15, 08:20
Visited NL on Saturday the 13th, last.

Called the SP, was informed, 'section [Non-English text deleted by Admin]. No deal, I said.

Got a revert saying [Non-English text deleted by Admin]. So off I went with a song on my lips and hard wood in my pants.

Reached-Met SP; SP 'aaj kya 3.5 ya 2. 2', said '2.2 try Karen? So we ascended to 2nd building / 1st Floor.

Only two in the line up. Swat Cat and an Ugly fuck! Chose Swat Cat, beaming smile and a twinkle in the eyes.

Settled with the transaction. She closed the door and pounced on me. '[CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123)' I yelled! (in my mind, that is).

Said she's just back from her hometown and is horny. Well, lucky me, LOL. So the semi-[CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) continued for sometime.

Then she undressed herself and me and started blowing me with my pants half way down and Jr at full mast. Just a taste.

She said as she came up for breath. She led me to the matchbox they call 'bathroom', washed Jr and the A-region.

'Hmmm, I am going to get fully' I thought. Hehehe. Pushed me to the bed and ravished me. I was just a silent receiver.

Didn't have to do anything, or more correctly, couldn't do anything, with her in full flow. DFK, BBBJ, Rimming, Nipple sucking, WOW.

After about 20 minutes or so, got in a request, somehow, to actually fuck her! She obliged, spread. I (well) rammed her crazy.

Tested the elasticity of her medium sized tits, both by mouth and hands. Happy to report that they are of pretty good quality.

She cummed, I didn't. She turned and offered doggy, I said BOW not? And rammed her happily like a puppy.

Came. Spent. Sweated. Rested. Left.

Is there a place where I can report a semi-[CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) case? LOL! Man she was like a SWAT member interrogating a criminal!

Will I repeat? Hell Yeah! Who doesn't like getting interrogated with their dick in the mouth of the interrogator!

Tech Specs:

Tits: 6/10

Ass: 7/10

Face: 5/10

Figure: 6/10

Service: 10/10

Cost: 2.2+ extras to the room boy and SP, in total 2.5.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

Vmgrocer
06-15-15, 09:24
Can anyone help with contact of MILF inde in western suburbs preferably Malad Kandivli or Borivli. PM me.

BombayPioneer
06-15-15, 10:50
Hello all,

Like many here, am kinda new to this. Have been observing from the fence for some time before but taken the plunge now! Have visited country spa and precious metal in western suburb some time back. Am in south Mumbai side for few days so I'm deciding between RR (W) and country spa in mall today evening.

Any suggestions or recommendations will be highly appreciated! Thanks.

P.S.- what is the indie scene in Sobo? I have had 0 luck! Any slim available? Slim body priority not face.

Sanju
06-15-15, 11:24
I just had a experience in a MP 4 days ago which made me google more about it and I found this site. Seems like its a pretty regular thing and I've been missing out. I'm not sure.

Let me begin. I booked an appoint at AT MP (south Mumbai) for a Swedish massage. I went in and I was appointed a Thai girl (5/10 face, 6/10 body). I've had many massages and nothing has ever happened so didn't really pay much attention. She gets in and asks me to wear my disposables. I say OK but she doesn't leave. Just stands there and nods (warning #1). I strip off with my back facing her. She starts the massage and when she reached my butt she pulls of the undies a little more that normal and give it a massage and doesn't cover it with a towel after (warning #2).

As I was getting out of the shower an uncle walked in the massage area and ask for a Thai girl and not Indian. Well he's a regular! Once I left, the lady at the counter gave me a bigger smile than the time I walked in. She's obviously knows what the masseuse she gave me is good for. I guess I have been missing out on the action by getting regular massages haha. Can any guys hook me up with MP's from Worli to Colaba where extras are 'serviced'. Would be glad to share the contact details of the MP I went too.

May there be many more experiences like this!A Hint on the name and / or location of this SPA would be appreciated as South Mumbai is otherwise quiet dead.

Sanjay.

Jasmpat
06-15-15, 11:55
After two unsuccessful attempts, was able to strike it in the third attempt that also with the assistance of two senior members. Would not like to name the seniors, as it is strictly confidential and also the gem has requested not to disclose her identity and she is not looking forward to meet any new members.

Will share my experience had with the beauty. The babe was dressed in Black T-shirt and a tight jeans. Has the best figure seen till date among all the beauties, I have met. Can speak fluently in English. Met her in the suburbs and damages were fixed at 6 k for 2 pops a day prior to our meeting on the phone. Bewbs were fine for her type of figure. Came on time and before getting on with the act, she shared her side of the story, why she does not want to meet new members and the reason & why she had given me KLPD twice. One thing I liked about this babe is she asked upfront, what services would I like to avail. In the two rounds I had, the acts included DFK, mish, WOT, reverse cowgirl and a new position learned from her The wrap around position, where she wrapped her legs on my back and told me to lick her bewbs and also give DFK with nice penetration. Also she avoided calls, while we were during our acts and also was not a time watcher. Was so exhausted after the act, that literally I needed a Energy drink to regain my stamina back.

Overall a Good experience and a service.

DesiDilruba
06-15-15, 14:48
Desi,

You simply stick to those you spa, you don't have the exact future, so always is in pants, you don't have a growth, meet me once personally then will show how to do the mongering and spa mongering, I know you don't have a guts so stick to the aunties right.Thanks for the advise. I am happy about what I am actually doing.

MadMax12
06-15-15, 15:47
Hello guys,

Can any one help me in choosing Ritu number ending 945 or Jarna Shah number. Ending with 518.

Ritu charges 6.5 k for 2 hrs And jarna 4.5 k for 1 HR.

Need to know who is best in GEF, experience and services.

Thanking you.

Gangaram
06-15-15, 18:40
I think this spa got some clicks with negative posts by some ISG bros but I still tried as its having good discount on groupon been there twice with only Thai therapist there named miss o and Miss M. My first experience was with miss m petite babes are about 35 age good at massage and in BJ too got it for 1.5 k my friend got it for 1 k and she was ready for FS too with him for extra 2 k but my friend not carrying caps so next time he would be lucky. Second time I got Miss 0 a plump lady aged about 40 with biggest boobs you would ever seen on Thais I got BJ for 1 k she's also co operative just reject the astronaut suit they give to wear and say I know you were been working at A spa this Thais are opened for anything and really greedy for money.

Newser8008
06-15-15, 20:56
After 1 month I visited this spa and asked on counter about any new entries, reception girl said a new one miss k local and Miss S NE has joined just 4 weeks ago and I opted miss k who was available now so booked her for deep tissue got directed to rooms. Massage was started with lot of chitchat miss k was behaving kinky and suggested me to take 4 hands massage and this Miss S naga girl join us and I was really lucky having good times as miss k is really chatterbox made this naga girl s also kinky and they both massaged my bums really well and there hands were roaming everywhere now. I was flirting with miss s which made Miss K jealous and she pinched my thighs and I said OK babe miss s was really good at massage as usual NE are I asked Miss K what is on plate and she quoted usual 1.5 k for TL+ HJ I signaled her what about miss s and she was not sure and asked Miss S to leave now deed started with TL she had soft boobs no access to lower I sucked her tits and was blown to glory in 10 minutes and was satisfied fully. Damages 4 k counter tip 1 k. Next time will try miss s again as I loved her warm hand massage and would try for extras too.Yea. Miss T told me about the new recruits. Is she any good? At massage or extras??

HornyBoyForU
06-15-15, 21:28
Is this the chembur one or worli?

After 1 month I visited this spa and asked on counter about any new entries, reception girl said a new one miss k local and Miss S NE has joined just 4 weeks ago and I opted miss k who was available now so booked her for deep tissue got directed to rooms. Massage was started with lot of chitchat miss k was behaving kinky and suggested me to take 4 hands massage and this Miss S naga girl join us and I was really lucky having good times as miss k is really chatterbox made this naga girl s also kinky and they both massaged my bums really well and there hands were roaming everywhere now. I was flirting with miss s which made Miss K jealous and she pinched my thighs and I said OK babe miss s was really good at massage as usual NE are I asked Miss K what is on plate and she quoted usual 1.5 k for TL+ HJ I signaled her what about miss s and she was not sure and asked Miss S to leave now deed started with TL she had soft boobs no access to lower I sucked her tits and was blown to glory in 10 minutes and was satisfied fully. Damages 4 k counter tip 1 k. Next time will try miss s again as I loved her warm hand massage and would try for extras too.

HornyBoyForU
06-15-15, 21:31
Soni is shit thank god you dint try her you saved your money. Trupti never tried so no idea. And as far as b2 b goes from my experience that none of the girls do unless you are an extreme regular as in about 10-12 visits or maybe take them in the jacuzzi. Then again you never know I might be wrong.

Hi,

Tried the spa in W twice in 2 days. Once with Soni and once with Tripti. Was just a normal massage. Not my liking. Soni was downright fat and Tripti was getting there. I had no intention of letting these chicks lay a hand on my jhonny. And I also don't look for just a HJ. B2B is the base package I go with.

Maybe I need many more outings here to build a rapport. But the first two were a dud. Badly missing Delhi. Any pointers on which therapist to try. Must be good looking and in good shape (slim).

Paid no tip. How do they have the gall to ask for a tip when I did not get what I was looking for?

Ciao

Chengiz
06-16-15, 03:52
Well, I don't mind putting in that time and effort. Just that one needs luck to get the right chick once. After that she can be persisted with. However it takes a few tries to find the girl you like. I like fair slim good figure types. Hate the fat ones. Do PM if you have any suggestions. Also they repeatedly asked me for references.

Soni is shit thank god you dint try her you saved your money. TrThen again you never know I might be wrong.

SnoozyBoozy
06-16-15, 04:07
Hi buddy,

I don't have an idea about Ritu, but Jharana is kinda boring, she talks a lot, you end up getting bored.

She does put an effort to satisfy you, but its definitely not worth the price. She also scores very low in personal hygiene.

Unless you like really large tits, nothing else is great to talk about in Jharna.

She is a BBW MILF BTW. And she goes for 4 K 2 hours 2 Pops + stay extra.

Hope this helps, and do post an FR on your experience.

Hello guys,

Can any one help me in choosing Ritu number ending 945 or Jarna Shah number. Ending with 518.

Thanking you.

RawKerBoi
06-16-15, 04:18
Hello guys,

Thanking you.Had a wonderful experience with Jharna shah last week, she has two no. Ending 518 and another one ending 338.

She asked for 5 k which I negotiated to 4 k. (room extra).

She asked me to come to Malad east to a lodge and book a room. I did. Then she came after almost 45 minutes (in which I called her at least half a dozen times). Was frustrated when she came. She is Guju Housewife.

She came in and started giving me excuses as to why she was late. That done she started chitchatting about this and that.

Started with a hug casual kisses. DFK, and undressed her. Awesome foreplay. The best thing about her is she has a MILF body with big boobs.

After that she gave me a heavenly BJ with condom. Then we proceeded in missionary style. With her moaning and wet I was done pretty soon which was pretty embarrassing. But it was really satisfying experience.

Body 8/10

Jugs 9/10 Big.

Service 8/10

WIR yes.

RuffMeUp
06-16-15, 05:07
Hello guys,

Thanking you.If you are referring to Ritu from Andheri / Jogeshwari, just skip her. Not at all worth trying for 6.5 K. And Jharna Shah is an MILF, non-hygienic and not at all worth 4.5 k /1 HR. She used to charge 4 k /2 hrs.

Rockefeller1
06-16-15, 05:13
Hi folks,

I have been sent the attached pics by a SP. Need some reference checks on these girls, if any of you know them. Also what should be the damages like for them?

Thanks,

Rockefeller

HotChocolate80
06-16-15, 05:25
Hi, last month tried reaching the spa but phones were switched off. Went to location as per add that I got from net but couldn't locate. Had posted for help for info but could not get any response. Any clue guys? Would be that side of city.

Gangaram
06-16-15, 06:12
Is this the chembur one or worli?Chembur branch.