PDA

View Full Version : Bombay / Mumbai

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246

Gangaram
06-16-15, 06:15
Yea. Miss T told me about the new recruits. Is she any good? At massage or extras??Yeah she is good and no nakhras.

Member #4440
06-16-15, 09:13
Last month I got contact of lady Momita from Kolkatta she by voice seems to be Bong and based at Kolkatta. She is now at Andheri and was at Nashik last Saturday. But I couldn't meet her as came late at Nashik. She dosent have what's app so can't know how's she. But her rate are too low 2. 5 K for ST and 4 for night. She claims not into businesses and will back on 22 to Kolkatta. If soke know about her please let me know. Her no. Ends 219.

Stalker31
06-16-15, 09:13
All the names of spas mentioned are very cryptic and as I'm new here I'm not sure what they all mean plus where they could be located. I just had my first experience and left wanting more now. Just wondering if all these names are shared just through PM's? Also not really picking up on the lingo too. SP, B2B, FS.

Guma00
06-16-15, 09:20
I think this spa got some clicks with negative posts by some ISG bros but I still tried as its having good discount on groupon been there twice with only Thai therapist there named miss o and Miss M. My first experience was with miss m petite babes are about 35 age good at massage and in BJ too got it for 1.5 k my friend got it for 1 k and she was ready for FS too with him for extra 2 k but my friend not carrying caps so next time he would be lucky. Second time I got Miss 0 a plump lady aged about 40 with biggest boobs you would ever seen on Thais I got BJ for 1 k she's also co operative just reject the astronaut suit they give to wear and say I know you were been working at A spa this Thais are opened for anything and really greedy for money.Is this the Z or A spa buddy? Been to LOTS of MPs but never had luck with BJ ever, not in India at least.

PoloAssn
06-16-15, 11:45
Buddy seems you are willing to change to taste and wish her to change her number too, seems something personal, that's why posted direct numbers instead of PM. Is that so?

Further I am surprised, as you gave digits but have hidden name, what could be the reason, you made me scratch my head, till evening. Great idea.

Have fun. Sooner or later you would be getting lot of PMs and new ones in game trying to impress the lady about their discovery.

Cheers.

For your viewing pleasure, I did her, she was great at it.Dear Possible and Rocker123,

You both seem busy, but I am really looking for some feedback on Moumita. Plan on BBBJ and DATY and her rates seem pretty low (ready for 3 K for night). So want to be really sure on her hygiene levels, is she clean and safe? Are the rates reasonable because she's not professional or is it because she is a really old hand?

Your feedback is very welcome.

Thanks

RoamingMumbai
06-16-15, 12:26
Check your PM.

Hi, last month tried reaching the spa but phones were switched off. Went to location as per add that I got from net but couldn't locate. Had posted for help for info but could not get any response. Any clue guys? Would be that side of city.

VickyDaKing
06-16-15, 12:32
Last month I got contact of lady Momita from Kolkatta she by voice seems to be Bong and based at Kolkatta. She is now at Andheri and was at Nashik last Saturday. But I couldn't meet her as came late at Nashik. She dosent have what's app so can't know how's she. But her rate are too low 2. 5 K for ST and 4 for night. She claims not into businesses and will back on 22 to Kolkatta. If soke know about her please let me know. Her no. Ends *219.I'm also from Andheri. Please PM me contact details of this lady.

Thanks

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Newser8008
06-16-15, 12:45
Is this the chembur one or worli?Its the one in Chembur.

RattleStud
06-16-15, 13:13
Had visited three places in these two weeks.

One of them was at Vashi, there is this lady with a name Sana. Even though she is on the heavier side, services are excellent.

Report:

Called Sana for an afternoon session. She told to come at Vashi, sector 11 and then went to a nearby dream name in Hindi lodge.

Waited for a few minutes before she turned up. Looks amazing, fair white.

Once she came, we went to a room allocated by the manager.

Once inside, she asked what style are you interested and then I asked for DFK, she said yes with constraints of anal. I was OK and started our session with the initial BJ. The first session was over.

Was tied for the second one, but she aroused me for the second one in 10 min and we had second round for another 15 min.

This lady makes lot of mourning during the session.

I would recommend one to go there.

Damages: 1 k for an HR.

Hotel: 600 rs.

HotChocolate80
06-16-15, 13:33
Was in darkness area. Decided to visit retailer spa. Was allotted miss m. Has good height & ass. Was looking for good session. She claims to have worked at 4/5 star hotel spas earlier. Asked her what are you doing here then. Answer was obviously extra money. Massage was bad. She was just rubbing her palms on body. 1st turn off. Told her to do bum massage properly. Said separate chargeable. Laughed at her. Told her that have taken full body massage & it's an integral part of body. So do it. This was 2nd turn off.

Then turned around. Again no efforts in massage. She wanted to finish off early by giving excuse that need to save time for extras. Asked her what's on menu. Only HJ + tl. Told her then do massage whole body. 3rd turn off. When time came for extras, no kissing, no access to lower part. By now, completely pissed off. Decided to give her punishment. Told her to proceed to give HJ. Started pressing boobs. Handful of them. Sucked tities. She kept jerking and then got tired but I was not in mood to cum. She finally asked him what's reason. I said you are the reason. All your nakharas (tantrum) are reasons. She said if you don't cum now you have to jerk urself. I said fine but don't expect money.

She started again. But still wasn't cumming. She took my hand & put it in her pants. Then kissed. After few minutes of the activity, finally came in her hands. She demanded 1. 5 k; paid only 1 k. Was clear. Take it or leave it. She took. Left but before that gave an earful to receptionist for allotting her.

No way I'll be repeating her.

HornyBoyForU
06-16-15, 14:46
Any Afro's available in Mumbai? Would be grateful for the contact.

Gangaram
06-16-15, 16:06
Is this the Z or A spa buddy? Been to LOTS of MPs but never had luck with BJ ever, not in India at least.Bro,

Its A Spa in Versova, opposite the famous park. Try Miss M there.

RickyDash30
06-16-15, 17:19
As usual I had urge to try a new MP, went to a MP in Khar (Never visited here before) and asked what was available, two babes came out, smiling, one was fatso and other one just about OK when I saw a another babe sitting on the couch inside one room, I inquired about her. The fatso called her and introduced her, she was slim dusky but better face though small racks. I asked for her and spoke with her in person & she quoted 1. 5 k for counter and 1 k for HJ, Fingering. Decided I settled on the narrow massage table. After the usual idiotic question powder, cream, is it your first time etc the massage started, the massage was nothing to write about, I told her that I would like to suck her boobies, she was reluctant but gave in to my request, however she said that I should not suck them? Well very funny, and before I could shoot another question she told me that she is lactating, I thought it was a big lie as she was slim and her boobs did not seem to look like. I said OK fine squirt some milk on your hand. And to my surprise she really did. My eyes lit with joy! She said that I can hold the tits in my lips but cannot suck, I felt like a donkey, I still kept my cool and agreed to do what ever was said. When I stated feeling her nipples with my lips I suddenly sucked them and I could taste the milk on my tongue. She immediately pulled out the nipple and gave me a angry look. She did allow me to finger her. Massage ended with HJ.

Damage 1.5+1 k.

Attitude 4/10.

HotChocolate80
06-16-15, 18:38
Thanks mate for PM but I do have all 3 now & had tried them.

Check your PM.

BbwHunter050
06-16-15, 18:51
Well I had the same experience as well. She is mechanical to no emotions added while playing.

I opted her cause a fellow monger gave good pointers about her service in introducing to this spa. (including BJ).

It can be a reason though she only give it to those who are regular.

A must avoid for first timers who intend to choose her.

Was in darkness area. Decided to visit retailer spa. Was allotted miss m. Has good height & ass. Was looking for good session. She claims to have worked at 4/5 star hotel spas earlier. Asked her what are you doing here then. Answer was obviously extra money. Massage was bad. She was just rubbing her palms on body. 1st turn off. Told her to do bum massage properly. Said separate chargeable. Laughed at her. Told her that have taken full body massage & it's an integral part of body. So do it. This was 2nd turn off.

Then turned around. Again no efforts in massage. She wanted to finish off early by giving excuse that need to save time for extras. Asked her what's on menu. Only HJ + tl. Told her then do massage whole body. 3rd turn off. When time came for extras, no kissing, no access to lower part. By now, completely pissed off. Decided to give her punishment. Told her to proceed to give HJ. Started pressing boobs. Handful of them. Sucked tities. She kept jerking and then got tired but I was not in mood to cum. She finally asked him what's reason. I said you are the reason. All your nakharas (tantrum) are reasons. She said if you don't cum now you have to jerk urself. I said fine but don't expect money.

She started again. But still wasn't cumming. She took my hand & put it in her pants. Then kissed. After few minutes of the activity, finally came in her hands. She demanded 1. 5 k; paid only 1 k. Was clear. Take it or leave it. She took. Left but before that gave an earful to receptionist for allotting her.

No way I'll be repeating her.

RickGere
06-16-15, 19:04
I think this spa got some clicks with negative posts by some ISG bros but I still tried as its having good discount on groupon been there twice with only Thai therapist there named miss o and Miss M. My first experience was with miss m petite babes are about 35 age good at massage and in BJ too got it for 1.5 k my friend got it for 1 k and she was ready for FS too with him for extra 2 k but my friend not carrying caps so next time he would be lucky. Second time I got Miss 0 a plump lady aged about 40 with biggest boobs you would ever seen on Thais I got BJ for 1 k she's also co operative just reject the astronaut suit they give to wear and say I know you were been working at A spa this Thais are opened for anything and really greedy for money.Any pointers to this spa?

Dibsk
06-16-15, 19:19
Last month I got contact of lady Momita from Kolkatta she by voice seems to be Bong and based at Kolkatta. She is now at Andheri and was at Nashik last Saturday. But I couldn't meet her as came late at Nashik. She dosent have what's app so can't know how's she. But her rate are too low 2. 5 K for ST and 4 for night. She claims not into businesses and will back on 22 to Kolkatta. If soke know about her please let me know. Her no. Ends *219.Bro,

Did you get any feed back? I'm also planning to meet her.

CheekyMaster
06-17-15, 00:12
Hi guys,

I have been a long time reader of the extremely resourceful ISG website. But this is the first time that I am posting. Over the years I have been to a number of spas and MPs but I still remember my very first mongering experience vividly.

This was back in 2010 when I first went to a spa for a full body massage. There was a new place in Worli that offered good discount coupons online and I started visiting the place regularly. The receptionist had recommended a therapist as their best, so I always used to book her. The massages used to be exquisite and I used to be satisfied without any extras. This was a time when I didn't even know that happy endings were a thing!

After a few sessions, my regular therapist started turning up the heat. While massaging the stomach, she would repeatedly "accidentally" graze her hands over my dick. I found that very arousing and every time I would get super hard. At the end of one such teasing session, she asked how the massage was and I said it is very relaxing but near the end, I get too excited to be able to relax. She smiled and said this is quite normal. As luck would have it, in the next session the waistband on the undies broke while I was putting them on. I didn't ask for a change and that meant it was as good as not wearing anything. This time when she started on my stomach, my dick stood like a flag pole, out in full glory. My therapist kept on massaging her usual way, with the accidental touches. This was too much for me take and I finally took her hand and put it on my dick!

And then I went to heaven. For the next ten minutes I had the most mind-blowing sexual experience of my life. I still remember that my hands and legs went numb when I came. And so started my journey towards a long and prosperous (sometimes disappointing) mongering career. I later discovered this precious website and did get a lot of help by decoding cryptic location hints and spa names!

Many more FRs to follow. Hope you enjoy them!

CheekyMaster
06-17-15, 00:37
In continuation to my first post.

After my first happy ending massage, I became an addict. I used to get out of office at odd hours and book appointments with my favorite spa / therapist. I started spending tons of money on the counter but the experience never went beyond a simple HJ for 500/ Then I moved to the suburbs and decided I had to find a new place since Worli was too far for regular visits. That's when ISG came in to the picture.

By now I had already traveled to HK for a business trip and lost my virginity to an incredibly gorgeous girl in one of Macau's famous saunas near the ferry terminal. That's when I also found this website and realized that there was a lot more happening in Mumbai that I had ever expected. So I started researching.

There was a long list of spas and MPs that I visited during the transition phase. By now my primary motive behind mongering was to get a good sensual massage with a happy ending. I also tried looking for BJs for the longest time, sometimes visiting MPs way worse that I would normally go to, but without any luck. A short list of places I experimented with.

Finesse Juhu.

AuraThai Lokhandwala.

Status Powai.

Mookh Malad.

Thai Bandra.

Om Thai Bandra.

Imperial Thai Kandivali.

And a few others that I don't recall.

These were a mixed bag of experiences but I learnt a lot during this period of experimentation and finally ended up in my current regular joint. More about that in the next post.

Bhuppi1111
06-17-15, 03:31
I'm looking for cont of Sana from Vashi along with ref name if it is needed.

Pl PM me.

Thanks

FunkyCat25
06-17-15, 03:50
Does anyone has tried Preeti no ending 210 or Alisha no ending 388 and how is Nisha 779 need one for this week Preeti looks tempting.

RuffMeUp
06-17-15, 05:38
Any Afro's available in Mumbai? Would be grateful for the contact.Hi,

They sure are available but hard to crack. You can try your luck though on FB. I did get one but she was not so good in service. Now she has gone back to UG. Still trying my luck with few more. Will let you know if I get through any, let me know if you get through as well.

Gangaram
06-17-15, 05:39
Any pointers to this spa?Bro,

Its near Versova metro station near famous park.

Mach 3
06-17-15, 06:42
Guys,

I had fantastic experience in Dombivli few years ago. Especially Nagar of Dombivli West was famous for such activities for many years. I wish to know whether its still wellknown among mongers. I had relationship with 2 most beautiful housewives Maharashtrian & Gujarathi who had about 14 and 16 year old daughters. And they would allow to caress, fondle, kiss their daughters. Of course occasionally I would have S*x with them too! For that the rate was very steep. Like 5 k to 10 k as per their moods. But it was worth it. Otherwise housewives are still available at 500 to 5 k depending on the quality of maal. Some are genuine I. E. They don't indulge in sex activities unless they like you. Me being a handsome man I could get many. I wish to know are such women still available in Ulhasnagar, Thane, Washi or Dombivli?

For mongers I wish to provide some secret info here. Those who are interested in pleasure seeking with genuine housewives & not prostitutes should contact Harish Sawant, Paresh Dalvi, Kiran Patil who are famous pimps from Dombivli & sitting in famous playground in park in the evening. Unfortunately I have their old numbers. But I heard from my sources that activities are still flourishing, blooming & business is kicking. Like never before.

I know its my first post, but I am not expert in narrating juicy, erotic manner. Next time I promise I will narrate juicy reports about my mongering. I have deliberately not given are names as they are not allowed. But I hope admin will allow names of Pimps because its difficult to codify them.

This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Please write the name of the park in full without code name. If you have any contact details of the pimp then PM me. I will be in Dombivli soon and would like to contact them.

Thanks

Stalker31
06-17-15, 07:36
In continuation to my first post.

After my first happy ending massage, I became an addict. I used to get out of office at odd hours and book appointments with my favorite spa / therapist. I started spending tons of money on the counter but the experience never went beyond a simple HJ for 500/ Then I moved to the suburbs and decided I had to find a new place since Worli was too far for regular visits. That's when ISG came in to the picture.

By now I had already traveled to HK for a business trip and lost my virginity to an incredibly gorgeous girl in one of Macau's famous saunas near the ferry terminal. That's when I also found this website and realized that there was a lot more happening in Mumbai that I had ever expected. So I started researching.

There was a long list of spas and MPs that I visited during the transition phase. By now my primary motive behind mongering was to get a good sensual massage with a happy ending. I also tried looking for BJs for the longest time, sometimes visiting MPs way worse that I would normally go to, but without any luck. A short list of places I experimented with..Thanks for this post CheekyM. I still can't make out the locations and spa names in any post. Guess I just need to try harder! What other locations in South Mumbai did you try and succeed with?

RickyDash30
06-17-15, 08:34
Hi guys,

I have been a long time reader of the extremely resourceful ISG website. But this is the first time that I am posting. Over the years I have been to a number of spas and MPs but I still remember my very first mongering experience vividly.

This was back in 2010 when I first went to a spa for a full body massage. There was a new place in Worli that offered good discount coupons online and I started visiting the place regularly. The receptionist had recommended a therapist as their best, so I always used to book her. The massages used to be exquisite and I used to be satisfied without any extras. This was a time when I didn't even know that happy endings were a thing!

After a few sessions, my regular therapist started turning up the heat. While massaging the stomach, she would repeatedly "accidentally" graze her hands over my dick. I found that very arousing and every time I would get super hard. At the end of one such teasing session, she asked how the massage was and I said it is very relaxing but near the end, I get too excited to be able to relax. She smiled and said this is quite normal. As luck would have it, in the next session the waistband on the undies broke while I was putting them on. I didn't ask for a change and that meant it was as good as not wearing anything. This time when she started on my stomach, my dick stood like a flag pole, out in full glory. My therapist kept on massaging her usual way, with the accidental touches...I agree with you and have a similar experience which I will post it later.

JackDawson1606
06-17-15, 09:31
Hi guys,

Yesterday checked out this new MP at Mira road. Goes by the name of a part of the eye. It is near a famous movie theater. Massage was good. They are newly opened. Staff is NE from a MP in ironman that is famous for good massage but no extras. So obviously did not get any extras. Will have to check out at least another 2 to 3 times before breaking the barrier. If you are looking for good massage at reasonable price in that area then it is a good place to be. Overall ambiance is good.

1.4 k at counter and 0.1 k tip.

Newser8008
06-17-15, 11:16
All the names of spas mentioned are very cryptic and as I'm new here I'm not sure what they all mean plus where they could be located. I just had my first experience and left wanting more now. Just wondering if all these names are shared just through PM's? Also not really picking up on the lingo too. SP, B2B, FS.You will have to read through a few pages and use search to get a fair idea. Or else pay up a subscription so that someone can PM you exact details.

Also. Click on abbreviations above to get an understanding of the lingo.

Kunal14
06-17-15, 11:18
Today take Bengali 37+ MILF, good in structure but looking wise not good, do 69, BJ, CIM with no nakharas.

Rs. 2500 with place.

Newser8008
06-17-15, 11:34
Bro,

Its A spa in Versova opp famous park try Miss M there.Can you please PM me the details.

Champ2015
06-17-15, 12:51
Hey mate,

Don't you have your PM activated? I would appreciate if you could please share her digits though or at least tell me how to contact her.

Thanks in advance.

One of them was at Vashi, there is this lady with a name Sana. Even though she is on the heavier side, services are excellent.

Report:

Called Sana for an afternoon session. She told to come at Vashi, sector 11 and then went to a nearby dream name in Hindi lodge.

Once inside, she asked what style are you interested and then I asked for DFK, she said yes with constraints of anal. I was OK and started our session with the initial BJ. The first session was over..

Zarat
06-17-15, 13:57
Does anyone has tried Preeti no ending 210 or Alisha no ending 388 and how is Nisha 779 need one for this week Preeti looks tempting.Nisha's face is not good looking at all, but decent body and very good service including anal and charges are low too. Can you PM me Preeti's contact and ref?

SyncMaster921
06-17-15, 14:45
Does anyone has tried Preeti no ending 210 or Alisha no ending 388 and how is Nisha 779 need one for this week Preeti looks tempting.If her no. Ends 9210, and she calls you to thane, and now she has the attached pic as her whatsapp DP.

Then don't be sure that you will get what you see, because I have seen pics of at least 5-6 different girls as her DP.

HornyBoyForU
06-17-15, 15:27
You can check the abbreviations tab on top centre of the site. It shall solve most of your queries.

All the names of spas mentioned are very cryptic and as I'm new here I'm not sure what they all mean plus where they could be located. I just had my first experience and left wanting more now. Just wondering if all these names are shared just through PM's? Also not really picking up on the lingo too. SP, B2B, FS.

HornyBoyForU
06-17-15, 15:29
You need to find it buddy. Indians rarely do BJ in MP / spa I have had one from the most ugliest looking baby hippo. The Thai's relatively are very easy to convince for a BJ for the right price. I just got a BJ from a Thai yesterday and it was real good.

Is this the Z or A spa buddy? Been to LOTS of MPs but never had luck with BJ ever, not in India at least.

HornyBoyForU
06-17-15, 15:31
I have tried a lot and couldn't find anything. Delhi relative is very easy as to dating apps etc. Nonetheless will let you know if I find any and vice versa. Thanks mate.

Hi,

They sure are available but hard to crack. You can try your luck though on FB. I did get one but she was not so good in service. Now she has gone back to UG. Still trying my luck with few more. Will let you know if I get through any, let me know if you get through as well.

RgPopat
06-17-15, 16:04
Recently I wrote post about NL and the girl Soniya there with SP name Laxman. Picture attached of the girl. In this pic also looking good but more better than this pic. Service is too good and very friendly and well educated. Often chat with her on whatsapp too and can meet outside also.Could you PM me the SP contact.

Thanks

RickyDash30
06-17-15, 16:33

Report:

Once inside, she asked what style are you interested and then I asked for DFK, she said yes with constraints of anal. I was OK and started our session with the initial BJ. The first session was over.

Was tied for the second one, but she aroused me for the second one in 10 min and we had second round for another 15 min.

This lady makes lot of mourning during the session.

I would recommend one to go there.

Damages: 1 k for an HR.

Hotel: 600 rs.Can you share her info, tried sending msg, but your not accepting.

Dibsk
06-17-15, 17:47
Bit confused om "country name" spa Bandra and Moh spa of darkness (w). Which one will be better for manhood services? Please help.

Thanks

Apat5483
06-17-15, 17:53
If her no. Ends 9210, and she calls you to thane, and now she has the attached pic as her whatsapp DP.

Then don't be sure that you will get what you see, because I have seen pics of at least 5-6 different girls as her DP.I do have Preeti's number. Called her once. But she sounded very rude. Asked for her pic, she said check whatsapp.

She kept on changing her pics everyday. Never bothered trying her.

Gangaram
06-17-15, 17:56
Can you please PM me the details.Check your PM bro.

Gangaram
06-17-15, 18:00
Thanks for this post CheekyM. I still can't make out the locations and spa names in any post. Guess I just need to try harder! What other locations in South Mumbai did you try and succeed with?Bro,

It's famous spa chain and spread all over india mega cities for pointers it's two letter name spa first one Latin name of gold and second country name. Hopes bro I am guessing right.

DevilzAdvocate
06-17-15, 18:20
Here is the wonder girl BBW.

FR will be shared later.Can you PM her number.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Apat5483
06-17-15, 18:31
After having done all the research and troubling swnior members, with a heavy heart wish to inform you guys that it was complete KLPD.

Called the spa and bookes an appointment at 5 pm. Asked for Ms j but she was on. Leave. So reached on the appointed time and asked them whos allited. The receptionist repkiwd Ms M. Had reaf two negatove reviews about her so asked for some other, preferably Thai therapist. She said all Thais are booked. I said how come? I had called prior. She said you didn't inform that you neesed thai only. So was alloted Ms A, NE.

I was in for KLPD byt hopes for the best.

Massage started with usual chit chat. Masssage was good.

When I turned I askes for extras. She said she doesn't provide. I was like come on you can do it for me. She said bad luck. Today is not your lucky day.

Didn't force her too much. Completed the massage and walked away never to return back to that M&S spa.

CheekyMaster
06-17-15, 18:40
Thanks for this post CheekyM. I still can't make out the locations and spa names in any post. Guess I just need to try harder! What other locations in South Mumbai did you try and succeed with?Like I said, after Worli I moved to the suburbs so all my experiences are restricted to Bandra and north!

HotKapoor
06-17-15, 18:53
Guys,

I am visiting Mumbai and staying in Powai. Can someone guide me to some reliable SP's or Indies. I've always had fantasies for the model types of Mumbai!

CheekyMaster
06-17-15, 19:20
In my last two posts, I recounted the start of my journey in the world of happy-ending massages. Along the way, I have had diverse experiences, from the pathetic to the unforgettable. But now I can safely say that I have reached the other end of the spectrum.

This is the story of my most recent experience with a massage parlor that shall remain nameless. I don't have PM so please don't bother with messages asking for details. I suppose the only purpose of this post is to share an experience and probably to tell newbies that "where there is a will, there is a happy-ending"!

In my search for a decent BJ experience, I used to keep experimenting with new places. All of those efforts came to naught. Until last September. I visited an MP after a bit of research and found out that it was being run by a manager who remembered me from a previous MP. I was recommended a NE therapist and was told I wouldn't regret it. Before I go on, let me clarify that I have a weakness for NE girls. Personally I find the Thai therapists to be too obnoxious.

The first session with this NE girl, lets call her "Petite", was quite good. She gave me an extremely satisfying massage with just a hint of sensuous touch. At the end of it, I asked if there were any extras on the table and she smiled and asked why I wanted extras. I told her that it is a basic physical need that everyone wants fulfilled! She said she would give me a HJ and that I wasn't allowed to touch. I was fine with that so asked her to do the deed. The HJ was decent enough. Not mechanical or rushed. I gave her a 500/- tip and told her that I would be back.

On my next visit, Petite seemed much more friendly and open. From the get go, she gave me an erotic massage that I will never forget. It was an experience of a lifetime. Time for another clarification. I personally prefer to build up to a final climax over as long a time as possible. In fact there are times when the build up is more fun than the actual ending! So in that context, this massage was one for the books. The fun continued for almost the whole hour followed by a beautiful ending. This time I tipped her 1000/- and left with a big smile.

My third visit was shortly afterwards. I could wait to get more of this action. By now, Petite and I were more like friends. We chatted about life outside the parlor and the hour generally flew by. This time I asked her if she could give me a BJ. She said she had never done it before and I told her that neither had I. This seemed to convince her and she gave me my first BJ in an Indian MP. Probably the idea of what was happening was too exciting for me. I didn't even last for a few minutes. But still it was a first! I gave her 2000/- and she started refusing saying that we are friends now. I insisted and left her the tip anyway.

I am sure you guys can guess where this story leads to. My next two visits were not really massage sessions but full-on sex. In fact the second session, I came in the first 15 minutes and then we had an amazing foreplay session for 15 minutes to get me back in action. The remaining 30 minutes, I was pounding her in different positions, both of us trying hard to keep our noise level to a minimum. Both these times, I tried giving her all the cash I was carrying (around 3-4 K each time) but she would return some of it saying it was too much.

Anyway, so that is where my journey has culminated. I actually consider Petite to be a friend, with benefits of course, rather than a masseuse. Hope you guys enjoyed my rant!

Member #4440
06-17-15, 19:31
Today take Bengali 37 MILF, good in structure but looking wise not good, do 69, BJ, CIM with no nakharas.

Rs. 2500 with place.I also have her no she rrefused to aene her pics. She told that not pprofessional th3 and what ia she doing here.

SeriousFun478
06-17-15, 19:39
Dear Mumbai brothers.

Have not received any pointers on my request from the Mumbai group. Will appreciate some help wrt good Indies around Khar / Dadar west area. I will stay in Hotel Oriental Residency, Khar West. Anybody has a clue if it is girl friendly?

Cheers,

SF.

Dear Mumbai brothers.

Will be visiting Mumbai for couple of nights next week. Seeking guidance on girl friendly hotels around Dadar West. Also will appreciate any guidance on Indies who can provide good company. Looking forward to help from Mumbai community. I can be of help in Bangalore / Hyderabad.

Cheers.

SF.

DesiDilruba
06-17-15, 22:21
Guys,

I had fantastic experience in Dombivli few years ago. Especially Nagar of Dombivli West was famous for such activities for many years. I wish to know whether its still wellknown among mongers. I had relationship with 2 most beautiful housewives Maharashtrian & Gujarathi who had about 14 and 16 year old daughters. And they would allow to caress, fondle, kiss their daughters. Of course occasionally I would have S*x with them too! For that the rate was very steep. Like 5 k to 10 k as per their moods. But it was worth it. Otherwise housewives are still available at 500 to 5 k depending on the quality of maal. Some are genuine I. E. They don't indulge in sex activities unless they like you. Me being a handsome man I could get many. I wish to know are such women still available in Ulhasnagar, Thane, Washi or Dombivli?

For mongers I wish to provide some secret info here. Those who are interested in pleasure seeking with genuine housewives & not prostitutes should contact Harish Sawant, Paresh Dalvi, Kiran Patil who are famous pimps from Dombivli & sitting in famous playground in park in the evening. Unfortunately I have their old numbers. But I heard from my sources that activities are still flourishing, blooming & business is kicking. Like never before.

I know its my first post, but I am not expert in narrating juicy, erotic manner. Next time I promise I will narrate juicy reports about my mongering. I have deliberately not given are names as they are not allowed. But I hope admin will allow names of Pimps because its difficult to codify them.

This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Please write the name of the park in full without code name. If you have any contact details of the pimp then PM me. I will be in Dombivli soon and would like to contact them.

ThanksHave read the same FR before. Copy paste.

The Real Devil
06-18-15, 03:44
I do have Preeti's number. Called her once. But she sounded very rude. Asked for her pic, she said check whatsapp.

She kept on changing her pics everyday. Never bothered trying her.One of my friend tried her. She calls you to some dingy lodge in Thane E. She sent a lousy fat ugly lady and had charged 5 k for 2 hours. She has none of the girls that she shows on whatsapp. A few days back she had the pic of a ladyboy who I know from one of the dance bars I visit.

Dev84
06-18-15, 05:36
Hey all!

Am a newbie here! Went to O2 a couple of days back. Had an awesome message session with a petite NE chick. But didn't get any extras!

Any idea if they offer? Have checked reports for other spas here but none for O2. Would be great if seniors help me out here. As am planning to go back to try my luck in a day or two.

RickyDash30
06-18-15, 07:14
Hi brothers,

I am visiting Mumbai next week, need information of Indie or reliable SP with private place but quality should be good, money not a problem but should be reasonable and safe, hygienic private place. Help would be highly appreciated.

HomerShah
06-18-15, 07:19
Those dens (Nepalis / NEs) are now all non-existent since few years. Maybe some still running in some by lanes there but, you may get a few local ones, however, can't say anythoing about their services. Surely missing those Nepalis who were more than GFE once you are regular.Thanks man for the information.

Damn I was robbed at Falkland road, so guys beware.

So I was again roaming Falkland road in the night. One girl was so looking good, I started to chat with her about rates and what she will do and what she won't do. I was so turned on by her dirty talk and her attitude so I started discussing about rates and was about to go with her.

Suddenly 4 other women came around. They were pulling and grabbing me to come with them. Like a moron I still found it to be erotic. Suddenly one women tried to pull out my purse from my jeans. I yanked her hand off me, so they start accusing me about stuff and pushing me around and yelling. One women put her hand in my shirt pocket and pulled out all the cash like around 400. Now I had to bolt, so I just pushed her off and the other started to beat me and push me around, I also started to push them around, I somehow freed myself and ran like crazy and ended upon Cafe Hind Orchestra Bar.

Jesus H Christ even though I can afford indie / bar girl I still lust for a real street working girl. This is going to get me killed either via HIV or some street fight. Next stop Kamathipura which is way more dangerous then Falkland road.

CheekyMaster
06-18-15, 08:00
Bro,

It's famous spa chain and spread all over india mega cities for pointers it's two letter name spa first one Latin name of gold and second country name. Hopes bro I am guessing right.No actually that is not the place I was referring to. This one is a much smaller but exclusive spa and I don't think extras are commonly given at this place. It is near Worli Sea Face, next to a CCD.

RokSon
06-18-15, 08:02
I also have her no she rrefused to aene her pics. She told that not pprofessional th3 and what ia she doing here.Had spoken to her a month back. She seems to be traveling to cities and said she would be in Mumb in June. Rates and looks are subjective. I think she is just another provider with stock who travels with a network.

Any mongers have an update on her would be good for all.

AD912
06-18-15, 08:10
Hi guys,

Had stopped visiting ISG from some time as work kept me busy and guess what. Got hacked. Some smart ass hacked my account and sent an email asking for two bit coins. I was earlier here with the username: UTD1980.

Any ways now that back with a new ID will post some new reports. Hate to start once again from scratch.

Regards.

AD

Newser8008
06-18-15, 08:54
Check your PM bro.Thanks a ton bro. A shout to Rahul as well for the info thru PM.

Cheers

Newser8008
06-18-15, 08:55
After having done all the research and troubling swnior members, with a heavy heart wish to inform you guys that it was complete KLPD.

Called the spa and bookes an appointment at 5 pm. Asked for Ms j but she was on. Leave. So reached on the appointed time and asked them whos allited. The receptionist repkiwd Ms M. Had reaf two negatove reviews about her so asked for some other, preferably Thai therapist. She said all Thais are booked. I said how come? I had called prior. She said you didn't inform that you neesed thai only. So was alloted Ms A, NE.

I was in for KLPD byt hopes for the best.

Massage started with usual chit chat. Masssage was good.

When I turned I askes for extras. She said she doesn't provide. I was like come on you can do it for me. She said bad luck. Today is not your lucky day.

Didn't force her too much. Completed the massage and walked away never to return back to that M&S spa.Most of the NEs in any spa in Mumbai don't provide extras. Ask for Thai.

RoamingMumbai
06-18-15, 08:57
LOL. I agree. Read a lot of FRs about some gals / ladies which says, can't share number or she said she is not a professional. This is such a contradiction as end of the FR mentions "cost".

It surely can be or most likely; in most CSW case that they do it for some compulsions or need in life. And they must be treated with utmost respect. But not-professional is slightly going too far.

I also have her no she rrefused to aene her pics. She told that not pprofessional th3 and what ia she doing here.

Newser8008
06-18-15, 09:02
Dear Mumbai brothers.

Have not received any pointers on my request from the Mumbai group. Will appreciate some help wrt good Indies around Khar / Dadar west area. I will stay in Hotel Oriental Residency, Khar West. Anybody has a clue if it is girl friendly?

Cheers,

SFIs oriental residency a GF hotel?

RokSon
06-18-15, 12:15
Today take Bengali 37+ MILF, good in structure but looking wise not good, do 69, BJ, CIM with no nakharas.

Rs. 2500 with place.Hi Kunal,

Thinking of trying her. Is she Fat, clean? You mentioned looks wise not good. Where her place? Your input help to decide.

RawKerBoi
06-18-15, 18:07
Thanks man for the information.

Damn I was robbed at Falkland road, so guys beware.

So I was again roaming Falkland road in the night. One girl was so looking good, I started to chat with her about rates and what she will do and what she won't do. I was so turned on by her dirty talk and her attitude so I started discussing about rates and was about to go with her.

Suddenly 4 other women came around. They were pulling and grabbing me to come with them. Like a moron I still found it to be erotic. Suddenly one women tried to pull out my purse from my jeans. I yanked her hand off me, so they start accusing me about stuff and pushing me around and yelling. One women put her hand in my shirt pocket and pulled out all the cash like around 400. Now I had to bolt, so I just pushed her off and the other started to beat me and push me around, I also started to push them around, I somehow freed myself and ran like crazy and ended upon Cafe Hind Orchestra Bar.

Jesus H Christ even though I can afford indie / bar girl I still lust for a real street working girl. This is going to get me killed either via HIV or some street fight. Next stop Kamathipura which is way more dangerous then Falkland road.These experience do teach us lot.

A week back my friend and I had a scary experience near Bandra KFC. At least you encountered women, we on the other hand encountered a ladyboy.

There were two standing both of them dressed up very nicely, like a Bandra hot chick, straight hair, fair with red lipstick and so on.

But wen we approached them we got to know that they were ladyboys.

Also they were saying 500-500 again and again and started knocking our car window, it was scary. Luckily we managed to escape.

RokSon
06-18-15, 18:08
Hi hve found the cntry spa visits always a vasool. My hit rate for successful extras has gone up. Cost has come down. Now that I m a regular, shortlisted a couple of the therapists who provide grt extras.

Nnc, mnt and wow. Have always managed to get tl + HJ +DATY. Trying for a FS at no xtra cost. The massages are good. Had a bad back which got smoothening by mnt and wow. Both are really good. Genuine experts. I try at odd hours. Say aftrn 3-4 pm. Rush is less.

Miss V seems to be popular now. Small petite with small boobs but good attitude and friendly. Have also been venturing sometimes to the rvr spa at chmbr. Some of the seniors helped in getting to know Miss T there. Got a success there too after a bad 1st round. Again with guidelines from seniors.

So wud encourage newbies and other seniors to share more openly. There will always be some members who have a take all attitude but most would share once they get into the mongering act.

Shall be trying the other famous spa being spoken of in FRs. I try and go direct to locations and try getting the vale. Have lost many times initially both at spas, with SPs and independants. But have also hit some good ones.

Have mongered in many countries and find here in india the choice is bad for the cost. MAybe I am not searching at the right sites or don't have good SP contacts. But genrally most whatsapp pics are fake OR the SP sends you a ugly dugly OR the price is ridiculous.

Still trying to hunt down a real model class at decent rates. Whats the experience of seniors say?

Is there really good quality stuff actually there or is it just tons of junk photos doing the rounds across all classifieds?

I've had a good experience in Pune in Jan. But cost were steep for 1 session.

Mumbai seems dry. Would a higher budget of 7-9 or 10-12 or 13-15 or 16-20 actually get you model class. Which ihave never come across.

Seniors bros. Your experienced comments would be appreciated.

RokSon
06-18-15, 18:22
Have seen her photo on the photo gallery in ISG. Anyone's had a session with her? Was looking for review. Could not find any. Rate, look, attitude. Anything.

She seems to be on ISG but could not any result on ISG. Unless I looking in the wrong forum. Any suggestions.

FunkyCat25
06-18-15, 19:27
I always fantasy a real hot African with Big ass and boobs does anyone one any Indie or SP who provides one. Please PM.

Rahuls2304
06-18-15, 19:46
Got the message, where are you? Got down to the spa to meet her again, erotic massage, with lowering the undie, putting one hand on bum and doing the back massage, turn by turn and was shivering, this rainy season got me cold, so a great nude massage, DFK, Shower together, sex in a shower, after that a green tea, with a beautiful smile with saying that a get well soon, petty that may be I will go to states for tour that depends on the interview, tomorrow having it, got a all the best by a beautiful kiss, don't want to loose this NE gem, slow lover, but need trust for long run, will definitely build a rappo with her, this girl is important for me, hope my visa will get rejected, otherwise I should have the 3 weeks of tour of states without her.

Regards,

Rahul S

Mindapur
06-18-15, 20:12
Have seen her photo on the photo gallery in ISG. Anyone's had a session with her? Was looking for review. Could not find any. Rate, look, attitude. Anything.

She seems to be on ISG but could not any result on ISG. Unless I looking in the wrong forum. Any suggestions.I had a session with her almost 2 years back and I have to say it was nothing worthy.

I would recommend to avoid.

She operates from saki naka or mira road.

Kartik.

SeriousFun478
06-19-15, 03:23
Got a chick called Ashima through AFF. Attaching her pic which is available on her Whatsapp profile (sorry face missing). Quoting monsoon offer og 7 k for 2 pops in Andheri West. Has anybody tried her. Need guidance from Mumbai brothers.

Cheers,

SF.

RokSon
06-19-15, 03:33
I had a session with her almost 2 years back and I have to say it was nothing worthy.

I would recommend to avoid.

She operates from saki naka or mira road.

KartikThanks Bro. I trust seniors feedback more than Johny. Saves the whole ordeal later when you get a KLPD.

Dev84
06-19-15, 05:33
An update. Went to the other branch yesterday. Again an amazing massage. Asked for extras. Said that can't offer. Not offered here. Went on to say. That she is really sorry that she couldn't offer any even if she wanted to!

Guys! Any help for better spas for today's rainy day!

Hey all!

Am a newbie here! Went to O2 a couple of days back. Had an awesome message session with a petite NE chick. But didn't get any extras!

Any idea if they offer? Have checked reports for other spas here but none for O2. Would be great if seniors help me out here. As am planning to go back to try my luck in a day or two.

AmpMax
06-19-15, 05:38
Dude,

US consulate has cancelled all non emigrant visa interviews from 22 to 26 June. Software glitches in their system.

You seem to be having a great time. Which spa is this? Could you please PM me details of an NE chick with whom I can score?

Thanks.

AMP.

Got the message, where are you? Got down to the spa to meet her again, erotic massage, with lowering the undie, putting one hand on bum and doing the back massage, turn by turn and was shivering, this rainy season got me cold, so a great nude massage, DFK, Shower together, sex in a shower, after that a green tea, with a beautiful smile with saying that a get well soon, petty that may be I will go to states for tour that depends on the interview, tomorrow having it, got a all the best by a beautiful kiss, don't want to loose this NE gem, slow lover, but need trust for long run, will definitely build a rappo with her, this girl is important for me, hope my visa will get rejected, otherwise I should have the 3 weeks of tour of states without her.

Regards,

Rahul S

VikramDhawan
06-19-15, 05:41
Ritu is okish. She will agree to 5 k for 2 pops / 2 hours.

Cheers,

Vik.

Hello guys,

Can any one help me in choosing Ritu number ending 945 or Jarna Shah number. Ending with 518.

Ritu charges 6.5 k for 2 hrs And jarna 4.5 k for 1 HR.

Need to know who is best in GEF, experience and services.

Thanking you.

RickyDash30
06-19-15, 06:53

She seems to be on ISG but could not any result on ISG. Unless I looking in the wrong forum. Any suggestions.Shalini is all fake, basically they are only a SP, not a very encouraging place.

Mach 3
06-19-15, 07:07
Have read the same FR before. Copy paste.Sorry, I intended to ask for more information about the park in Dombivli that was mentioned in the original post.

RuffMeUp
06-19-15, 07:08
Suddenly 4 other women came around. They were pulling and grabbing me to come with them.

Next stop Kamathipura which is way more dangerous then Falkland road.I had faced a similar situation at Falkland road way back in 2007 or 2008. But those were eunuchs who gathered around me when I was coming out of the building after the deed. However, I was able to escape in time with cash & all intact.

I would say, Falkland road is way too dangerous then Kamathipura as the bylanes in Falkland road are more isolated. At least at Kamathipura they can't do such things in the middle of the road which is crowded.

RahulMe1981
06-19-15, 07:31
Yesterday, was in Mumbai & took this lady ASHU must be 33 age with 5'5" height but 80+ weight. She's classy and dominant. Service was awesome except DFK & ANAL. Did 2 session in 2 hers. She smokes too. Dominant lady. I ate her thoroughly & even she did face sitting.

Nice exp but for me was heavy but really enjoyed class.

Damage: 10 k incl nice AC ACCOM.

You can find on SEA with ASHU.

RickyDash30
06-19-15, 07:47
Hi hve found the cntry spa visits always a vasool. My hit rate for successful extras has gone up. Cost has come down. Now that I m a regular, shortlisted a couple of the therapists who provide grt extras.

Nnc, mnt and wow. Have always managed to get tl + HJ +DATY. Trying for a FS at no xtra cost. The massages are good. Had a bad back which got smoothening by mnt and wow. Both are really good. Genuine experts. I try at odd hours. Say aftrn 3-4 pm. Rush is less.

Miss V seems to be popular now. Small petite with small boobs but good attitude and friendly. Have also been venturing sometimes to the rvr spa at chmbr. Some of the seniors helped in getting to know Miss T there. Got a success there too after a bad 1st round. Again with guidelines from seniors.

So wud encourage newbies and other seniors to share more openly. There will always be some members who have a take all attitude but most would share once they get into the mongering act.

Shall be trying the other famous spa being spoken of in FRs. I try and go direct to locations and try getting the vale. Have lost many times initially both at spas, with SPs and independants. But have also hit some good ones.

Have mongered in many countries and find here in india the choice is bad for the cost. MAybe I am not searching at the right sites or don't have good SP contacts. But genrally most whatsapp pics are fake OR the SP sends you a ugly dugly OR the price is ridiculous..I had entered this forum many years back and when I got registered into this forum and had this private msg facility I thought my worries are over. I had send my first private message to one of the senior guy for info regarding a place and SP. Funnily enough that Senior Bro send me a huge list of locanto website running into hundreds, the message was clear that nothing would be given to me on platter. Then my long search started, needless to say I blew away a small fortune with at times success. The journey was enjoyable and at times frustrating. Then came a chance to visit Singapore. And I will tell you I had greatest time of my life, no worries, no cheats, no LE and a lots of real good choices. So my advice to newbies would be to visit Singapore, Thailand, Hongkong, Philipines etc if you can afford which is dirt cheap now a days. On this forum people should know that when you share love it increase and does not decrease. Likewise If every body starts sharing info, we will build a healthy database which will help everyone including the seniors, I am not asking you to share every thing but at least a part of it.

Rahuls2304
06-19-15, 08:27
Sir,

Scoring this NE is totally tough.

Dude,

US consulate has cancelled all non emigrant visa interviews from 22 to 26 June. Software glitches in their system.

You seem to be having a great time. Which spa is this? Could you please PM me details of an NE chick with whom I can score?

Thanks.

AMP.

HungerGamer
06-19-15, 08:53
Great day for mongering. Nice weather. Have booked an appointment at the Z spa. This time its a new bird miss z. Anybody has tried this one before? Will update the full report once done exploring this new bird at the Z.

HomerShah
06-19-15, 09:07
These experience do teach us lot.

A week back my friend and I had a scary experience near Bandra KFC. At least you encountered women, we on the other hand encountered a ladyboy. There were two standing both of them dressed up very nicely, like a Bandra hot chick, straight hair, fair with red lipstick and so on. But wen we approached them we got to know that they were ladyboys. Also they were saying 500-500 again and again and started knocking our car window, it was scary. Luckily we managed to escape.We should take some precaution too. Never carry excess cash / cell phone / jewelry etc. Have some backup of our own. Never show any fear.

For me it is like a nostalgia thing. I use to live in a street next to Falkland road for like 15 years and seen them on daily basis. I know the street and how it use to be in it's heyday. Now it is just a shadow of it's past.

Anyone else I would advice not to go in places like Falkland road / Kamathipura for me it is a personal thing.

HPredwa
06-19-15, 12:24
In Mumbai for 2 days and need good SP / indi contacts in the Powai / Chandivali area urgently.

Can provide Delhi contacts in return. Thanks.

Pam007
06-19-15, 15:01
Because of heavy rains, SP and girls movement has come to halt. Try your luck at powai mall spa or seepz spa. The quality may not be as good as Delhi though. Tough luck.

In Mumbai for 2 days and need good SP / indi contacts in the powai / chandivali area urgently.

Can provide Delhi contacts in return. Thanks.

Joe Karnavic
06-19-15, 15:33
In Mumbai for 2 days and need good SP / indi contacts in the powai / chandivali area urgently.

Can provide Delhi contacts in return. Thanks.Don't go anywhere. You may not reach any place. Since all my interviews were cancelled because of rain I was totally free.I went to a Spa opposite JW Marriot today afternoon. There was water flooding in their Spa and girls were leaving. They told me they are closing today. I saw 3 NE girls, not great talent, maybe the Thais have not come to work today. Wanted to try Powai but looking at heavy rain and flood warning gave up on the idea. Back in the safety of my hotel. No mongering tonight!!

Raol1988
06-19-15, 21:57
Hey all,

I'm new to this forum and wanted some guidance from the members. Looking for some contacts in Andheri planning to have some action tomorrow.

Raol1988
06-19-15, 22:15
Ritu is okish. She will agree to 5 k for 2 pops / 2 hours.

Cheers,

Vik.Can you help with Ritu and Jharnas contact. Please PM me.

Ashwinder
06-19-15, 23:14
Yesterday, was in Mumbai & took this lady ASHU must be 33 age with 5'5" height but 80+ weight. She's classy and dominant. Service was awesome except DFK & ANAL. Did 2 session in 2 hers. She smokes too. Dominant lady. I ate her thoroughly & even she did face sitting.

You can find on SEA with ASHU.I would not be too happy paying 10 K for "Class".

Kinda remids me of Pooja Mitra of Bandra. Did you meet her around Bandra KFC?

IndianVirginm
06-20-15, 05:12
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the writing was so bad that the report was nearly impossible to comprehend.

SnoozyBoozy
06-20-15, 05:28
Be careful mate.

A while ago someone was talking about dens with NE girls. I would love to explore this den and get licked or eaten by these NE Lioness. Hehe.

Can someone share some light on current happenings on these dens?

Thanks man for the information.

Damn I was robbed at Falkland road, so guys beware...........

RuffMeUp
06-20-15, 05:59
Got a chick called Ashima through AFF. Attaching her pic which is available on her Whatsapp profile (sorry face missing). Quoting monsoon offer og 7 k for 2 pops in Andheri West. Has anybody tried her. Need guidance from Mumbai brothers.

Cheers,

SF.Hi,

I think there is a FR from Rockyinstinct some time back. She doesn't seem to be anywhere near to the pic posted by you (from his FR). And she seems like a fraud as per the FR. Search for an old FR from Rockyinstinct.

BbwHunter050
06-20-15, 06:05

You can find on SEA with ASHU.She is a BBW. Had couple of sessions with her. Her emotions and affection are genuine and she enjoys sex.

I was lucky to have DFK though and the best part, she smokes and drink and also get damn horny which allow her to literally squirt.

BbwHunter050
06-20-15, 06:09

Can provide Delhi contacts in return. Thanks.SP operating in Powai Chandivali and Sakinaka are huge scammers.

They promise girls with 8/10 looks, what you really get after is not even 3/10.

These girls roam around in rick and they take you to a place near restaurant.

Usually girls are from slum locality.

Must avoid.

Vivs1
06-20-15, 07:12
Can you please PM me the details.Any clue if gal at reception Miss A & Miss N. They are available too?

Sameer942
06-20-15, 08:20

You can find on SEA with ASHU.Hi buddy,

You overpaid she is available for 5000.

Vivs1
06-20-15, 08:44
Hey guys,

Can anyone help to find Russian girls in Bandra / Andheri.

Cheers,

Vivs

GermanShepherd
06-20-15, 09:05
Great day for mongering. Nice weather. Have booked an appointment at the Z spa. This time its a new bird miss z. Anybody has tried this one before? Will update the full report once done exploring this new bird at the Z.Any updates on above?

If possible could you please inbox me with hints to this Z spa.

GermanShepherd
06-20-15, 09:29
s.

Still trying to hunt down a real model class at decent rates. Whats the experience of seniors say?

Is there really good quality stuff actually there or is it just tons of junk photos doing the rounds across all classifieds?

I've had a good experience in Pune in Jan. But cost were steep for 1 session.

Mumbai seems dry. Would a higher budget of 7-9 or 10-12 or 13-15 or 16-20 actually get you model class. Which ihave never come across.

Seniors bros. Your experienced comments would be appreciated.Please let me know if you come across any such Model Kind, also Seniors if they can guide / help with same.

My experiences are just at NL and Massage world, yet to come across a nice Indie, and eagerly waiting for someone to Help.

Edgein
06-20-15, 10:27
I would not be too happy paying 10 K for "Class".

Kinda remids me of Pooja Mitra of Bandra. Did you meet her around Bandra KFC?Ashu is a BBW who I had 2 years ago for free, just wanted gifts. She now comes for 5 k st, 10 k is high.

Viccky78
06-20-15, 11:28

Regards,

Rahul SHello friend,

New to this can you help me with the details I am free today and want to make the best of it.

RahulMe1981
06-20-15, 11:50

Kinda remids me of Pooja Mitra of Bandra. Did you meet her around Bandra KFC?Ya buddy, I m agree that 10 k is too high but she didn't budge below that & face sitting is very rarely available in market. In fact I m a big fan of DATY & FACESITTING from tall meaty fig. This one was nulky. If you can help, please PM me such contacts.

Thanks bro once again.

HornyBoyForU
06-20-15, 11:58
Hey Ashwinder bro nice to see ya after so long, seems like a long hibernation you went into.

Kinda remids me of Pooja Mitra of Bandra. Did you meet her around Bandra KFC?

Wonering
06-20-15, 13:04
Hi,

Can someone pl. PM me the contact details of this Dipti or Mona??

Thanks.

Have called up Dipti to provide young girl on Sunday aftrenoon in Nerul. Mona came with a girl may be around 24. Short height but good fig. Fair girl & seems to be very horny that day. Removed her clothes & I have removed mine. She gave awesome BBJ for 10 minutes. Not hurry at all. Later took my condi & she came on me. After nice stroke. I came. But she asking for 1 more pop. But I was in hurry.

Damage: 1. 5 k (including lodge which I handed over to dipti).

Tip to her: 200.

WIR: yes surely.

RokSon
06-20-15, 13:45
Got number from fellow ISG member for Ashima. The photo on whatsapp looked inviting. So like and idiot broke my own rule. Let Johny decide. Despite the heavy rains, fixed time with her on phone. Bargained her down from 7 to 5 K for 2 sessions. Thought I was smart. Thinking that there would be less people on the road. So took my car and headed down to 7 bunglw. She texted continuously and I also spoke to her on phone to confirm that the photo was hers. Reached Versova and her apts. She guided me and I walked straight into the place. It has probably taken by her on time basis. Well anyways she turned out to be different form pic. So I was annoyed and thought of aborting before paying up. But on q quick scan saw that her boobs and racks were big and body seemed plump and soft. So let johny overruled my mind. Took a quick hot shower to clean up as it was a long drive in traffic. Yes alone. Then back in the room she stripped down to a fluorescent ping bra and pants, I insisted on wearing a condom first to be safe with her. And got on the floor to give me a standing BJ. Slow and good. Relaxed and then pulled her up. She removed both her top and bottom pinks and I plumped her down and got straight to missionary. Johny was in full flow. Pumping her for 4 min and the deed for satisfying. Got into GFE chitchat before 2nd round. Now I did the job slowly and put my entire weight on her. She is around 35 or so with smooth clean skin but plump.

Face: 5/10

Attitude: 7/10

Missionary: 8/10

Doggy: 7/10

Place: 7019 (Private flat in society).

NOTE: Always. A good photo on WhtsAp means that 90% it is going to be some other person than the photo. Mainly in case of SPs providing photos.

Would I do her again. Maybe as she said that she has another friend who is very slim. But shall walk out without paying if not satisfied.

RickyDash30
06-20-15, 14:25
Hi guys,

Can anybody provide more info about this chick Maya, last 4 digits 549. Please PM me.

Member #4440
06-20-15, 14:27
I have been in this barren land please help to found any lotus here. Mine Pune Mumbai contacts teasing me.

Rahuls2304
06-20-15, 15:48
Sorry bro,

This girl is precious of mine, can't share the details, you can visit any Thai spa, ask for Thai girl and made up day.

Hello friend,

New to this can you help me with the details I am free today and want to make the best of it.

SpideyRockz09
06-20-15, 20:54
This is only FYI. People who are old mongers may know Jharna Shah from sea. She is the most loved mild I have ever seen. With best assets. Just got a cal from her today. I was surprised. Because she was not in business for quite sometime. She just whatsapp me Hi. Since I had a number stored. I quickly replied her. She told that she wants to meet. And ready to compromise on her rates as well. She whatsapp me her current photo. Which is very tempting for MILF lovers.PM her no please. She is not sea now.

Greetings,

Jackson

ServingYou2003
06-20-15, 21:37
Got number from fellow ISG member for Ashima. The photo on whatsapp looked inviting. So like and idiot broke my own rule. Let Johny decide. Despite the heavy rains, fixed time with her on phone. Bargained her down from 7 to 5 K for 2 sessions. Thought I was smart. Thinking that there would be less people on the road. So took my car and headed down to 7 bunglw. She texted continuously and I also spoke to her on phone to confirm that the photo was hers. Reached Versova and her apts. She guided me and I walked straight into the place. It has probably taken by her on time basis. Well anyways she turned out to be different form pic. So I was annoyed and thought of aborting before paying up. But on q quick scan saw that her boobs and racks were big and body seemed plump and soft. So let johny overruled my mind. Took a quick hot shower to clean up as it was a long drive in traffic. Yes alone. Then back in the room she stripped down to a fluorescent ping bra and pants, I insisted on wearing a condom first to be safe with her. And got on the floor to give me a standing BJ. Slow and good. Relaxed and then pulled her up. She removed both her top and bottom pinks and I plumped her down and got straight to missionary. Johny was in full flow. Pumping her for 4 min and the deed for satisfying. Got into GFE chitchat before 2nd round. Now I did the job slowly and put my entire weight on her. She is around 35 or so with smooth clean skin but plump.

NOTE: Always. A good photo on WhtsAp means that 90% it is going to be some other person than the photo. Mainly in case of SPs providing photos.

Would I do her again. Maybe as she said that she has another friend who is very slim. But shall walk out without paying if not satisfied.Does her number end with 393? If yes she started with 7 k and then settled for 5 K. Is she worth trying?

Bangalore 55
06-21-15, 04:57
Hello gents. Will be visiting Mumbai next week and wanted to check which are the best mongering / party areas in Mumbai? Last time I stayed in colaba and found that many SP were doubtful about providing services in colaba. This time I am looking at bandra or colaba. Which would you recommend? My office is near colaba but all my clients are around bandra so either place works for me.

BbwHunter050
06-21-15, 06:38
Hello gents. Will be visiting Mumbai next week and wanted to check which are the best mongering / party areas in Mumbai? Last time I stayed in colaba and found that many SP were doubtful about providing services in colaba. This time I am looking at bandra or colaba. Which would you recommend? My office is near colaba but all my clients are around bandra so either place works for me.Close to Colaba will be famous hunting are IE NL all three building, right opposite to a famous Harkishandas hospital.

And also CH which is also close to GR station.

BbwHunter050
06-21-15, 06:48
Hey guys,

Can anyone help to find Russian girls in Bandra / Andheri.

Cheers,

VivsThere is place in Bandra on a famous freedom fighter road just behind famous KFC lane close to a pastry shop in front of film association.

Charges 15 k onward. But only 1-2 option are available. Mostly Czech Romanian and Russian.

Rahuls2304
06-21-15, 08:08
Morning girl called up, curiously asking about my health, saw some tension in her voice, surprised her by visiting her, spa is empty DFK, DATY, BJ, 69 position and all and all, 2 hours went in erotic manner, she came up with momos, what a taste, today going for a dinner with her, is the night going to remarkable? Is it, unforgettable moments going to happen.

Regards,

Rahul S

BhukhaLauda
06-21-15, 09:09
Hello guys,

Though I have been a regular reader of this forum, I have never posted any FR.

So, here is my first FR.

Place: PP. Name starting and ending with S.

Visited the place last Monday.

On entering, you can see the girls seated on a sofa, selected a girl named Isha.

To describe her, she is fair with a decent figure and nice racks.

Entered the room which is small compared to other MP / spas.

The girl quoted counter as 1.5 K and 1 K for full-nude B2B.

Changed into the disposables.

As soon as the girl entered, I pressed her boobies and asked her to undress.

Within a minute, she was naked in front of me and caressed Johnny with her soft hands.

No massage whatsoever only pleasure for the next 45 minutes.

She lied on me and started kissing my whole body.

Sucked her delicious boobies to my heart's content.

Asked her if I can bring condom next time, which she denied but told that there is another girl Sonali who gives FS.

While leaving met Sonali and told her that I will take her next time.

To sum it up:

Counter charges: 1.5 K.

Extras: 1 K.

Boobs: 8/10

Attitude: 9/10

WIR: Yes (with condom for Sonali).

Luck7
06-21-15, 12:01
Having Independent College babe she is 21 with Fair Skin and very good assets.

She is not professional and rarely do this stuff.

Contacts will be only given who can afford 15 k for 2 hours no negotiation.

I will not give her digits to anyone as she is very discreet babe. So you have to give me your number and she will call at her convenience.

FunLovingNish
06-21-15, 13:20
Hello gents. Will be visiting Mumbai next week and wanted to check which are the best mongering / party areas in Mumbai? Last time I stayed in colaba and found that many SP were doubtful about providing services in colaba. This time I am looking at bandra or colaba. Which would you recommend? My office is near colaba but all my clients are around bandra so either place works for me.Bandra is better option undoubtedly.

Ksingh91
06-21-15, 15:10
Hello guys,

A newbie here on ISG, do you guys have any contacts or locations in Dombivli Kalyan? I can share a couple of numbers in return.

Ksingh91
06-21-15, 15:28
landed at country spa today afternoon without appointment. My meeting got cancelled. So thought of some relaxation. Went to spa. Only miss v was available. Thought of returning since hadn't got extras last time but decided to test patience. Well, got into room & changed. She came & did recognised me. I told her since i liked her massage, booked her again. She smiled. Massage started. This time her hands roamed bit freely unlike last time when it's very restricted.

But still wasn't sure whether will get anything. Patience paid off. Once you turned around, she grabbed johnny. I was like what. So much transformation from last time. She's like she doesn't provide extras but for me she'll give. Ok ok. I'm flattered. Asked her what's available. She said only hj + tl. Asked her more but she refused. Decided to test patience again. Agreed for hj + tl with hope that more visits could lead to greener pastures.

Boobs are small but nice tits. Firm ass. Gave a slow & unhurried hj. After that she helped me wiped off oil before i entered shower room.

Negotiated from 2.5 k to 1.5 k. Hope the investment gives good returns in future.Is that the one in Ghansoli?

BhukhaLauda
06-21-15, 16:49
During my last visit to PP I came across a spa on 2nd floor whose name starts with H and ends with see.

While I was about to get in I saw 2 nice girls coming out of the spa.

Went in and inquired at the counter but was told that there is no cross gender massage available.

Can someone please confirm if this is true?

If not, how to convince the counter lady for cross gender massage?

Vivs1
06-21-15, 18:14
There is place in Bandra on a famous freedom fighter road just behind famous KFC lane close to a pastry shop in front of film association.

Charges 15 k onward. But only 1-2 option are available. Mostly Czech Romanian and Russian.Appreciate your help bro. How to connect with these people. Is it worth the money?

BbwHunter050
06-22-15, 03:03
During my last visit to PP I came across a spa on 2nd floor whose name starts with H and ends with see.

While I was about to get in I saw 2 nice girls coming out of the spa.

Went in and inquired at the counter but was told that there is no cross gender massage available.

Can someone please confirm if this is true?

If not, how to convince the counter lady for cross gender massage?The lady at the counter gave me the same jaaz. But later at famous W spa in Nahur, one therapist told me she was working there and they have regular clients only whom are offered cross gender massage, and to my surprise the girls there won't leave you unless you are completely satisfied and sometime they mingle with clients for free as well.

Just to keep keep the business going.

This spa is in my wish list. Hope to conquer it soon.

BbwHunter050
06-22-15, 03:10
Appreciate your help bro. How to connect with these people. Is it worth the money?Pick up classified in famous newspaper and hunt for Russian girls ad in Bandra. An Sp will call you near famous college or KFC.

Follow the instruction and you are there.

Yes I had a session with 32 yrs MILF. From Russia. And was awesome. She was well curvy figure, lot of DFK and athlete positions. Total paisa vasool.

Later when I went to repeat but she had already flown back and there was new girl from Romania not so cooperative. Was not so satisfied.

Bangalore 55
06-22-15, 03:33
Close to Colaba will be famous hunting are IE NL all three building, right opposite to a famous Harkishandas hospital.

And also CH which is also close to GR station.Thanks for the tips bro.

Bangalore 55
06-22-15, 03:33
Bandra is better option undoubtedly.Thanks for the tip bro.

NJCaballero
06-22-15, 06:22

I will not give her digits to anyone as she is very discreet babe. So you have to give me your number and she will call at her convenience.I am planning on going to Goa for few days next week, so will she be interested? If not, can you recommend someone who would be up for a trip to Goa?

Appreciate your help.

RoamingMumbai
06-22-15, 07:33
Any one tried Ms. P at Z Spa? Extras available?

CoolRohanForU
06-22-15, 09:12
Hello guys,

So, here is my first FR.

On entering, you can see the girls seated on a sofa, selected a girl named Isha.

Within a minute, she was naked in front of me and caressed Johnny with her soft hands.

No massage whatsoever only pleasure for the next 45 minutes..Hey,

Can you share some hints about the name of the place, it will be great. Would share in few places I have explored too.

RokSon
06-22-15, 09:30
Hello guys,

So, here is my first FR.

Within a minute, she was naked in front of me and caressed Johnny with her soft hands...Saw your FR, looks good for the price. Could you guide me to PP with hints as you don't have PM. Location and name.

AmpMax
06-22-15, 10:42
The lady at the counter gave me the same jaaz. But later at famous W spa in Nahur, one therapist told me she was working there and they have regular clients only whom are offered cross gender massage, and to my surprise the girls there won't leave you unless you are completely satisfied and sometime they mingle with clients for free as well.

Just to keep keep the business going.

This spa is in my wish list. Hope to conquer it soon.Yes, that place offers everything for regulars. I used to go there, 5 k counter. Then I figured much better options. The quality of gals was not to my liking after the ne girls left.

If they say no cross gender, then stick to your guns and insist. They don't fight you too hard. Or tell them you had it a year back. Say your phone number changed.

Onsong
06-22-15, 12:02
Hello guys,

So, here is my first FR.

No massage whatsoever only pleasure for the next 45 minutes.

She lied on me and started kissing my whole body.

Sucked her delicious boobies to my heart's content.

Asked her if I can bring condom next time, which she denied but told that there is another girl Sonali who gives FS.

While leaving met Sonali and told her that I will take her next time.

To sum it up:

Counter charges: 1.5 K.

Extras: 1 K.

Boobs: 8/10

Attitude: 9/10

WIR: Yes (with condom for Sonali).Hey can you share what does PP stand for? Seems you don't have PM. Any other members who are aware of this please PM me.

Newser8008
06-22-15, 12:33
Hey can you share what does PP stand for? Seems you don't have PM. Any other members who are aware of this please PM me.Your inbox is full, can't PM.

RickGere
06-22-15, 13:21
Hey can you share what does PP stand for? Seems you don't have PM. Any other members who are aware of this please PM me.Powai Plaza next to Pizza Hut.

Raol1988
06-22-15, 15:57
Recently I wrote post about NL and the girl Soniya there with SP name Laxman. Picture attached of the girl. In this pic also looking good but more better than this pic. Service is too good and very friendly and well educated. Often chat with her on whatsapp too and can meet outside also.Can you PM her contact.

BhukhaLauda
06-22-15, 17:04
After reading the positive reviews, I was excited to visit Z spa.

Went over there on Friday and since it was pouring, the spa was almost empty.

Asked for an an Indian therapist and was assigned a decent looking girl.

Massage started and we had regular chit-chat like first visit, which other places do you go etc.

Told her about another spa which I visit regularly and my favorite therapist over there happened to be her friend.

She curiously asked about what I like about her and I told her about how her friend takes care of me.

Immediately her hands started touching the right places and she asked me 'what do you want from me'.

Told her my requirement and she agreed to give TL + HJ + fingering for 2.5 K.

Did not argue with her as Johnny was in the mood due to the weather outside.

She took her top off and I helped her remove her bra.

Was delighted to see her tits. One of the best pair of mangoes I have ever tasted in my mongering career.

Grabbed the tits and pressed, licked and sucked them.

She came on top and kissed my chest and nipples. That wonderful feeling.

Asked her to kiss my thighs and grabbed her hand and told her I want a BJ.

She was reluctant so told her will give you 3 K.

Finally she agreed, grabbed Johnny and started licking my balls.

Johnny was in heaven. Finished me off with a wonderful BJ.

Felt completely satisfied and took the shower and paid her.

To sum it up:

Counter: 1.5 K (Some discount offer).

Extras: 3 K (TL + HJ + fingering + BJ) slightly expensive.

Girl: 7/10.

Boos: 9/10

Attitude: 10/10

WIR: Yes.

Vivs1
06-22-15, 17:34
Powai plaza next to Pizza Hut.Hey people,

Any similar place available in Bandra?

BhukhaLauda
06-22-15, 18:51
An update. Went to the other branch yesterday. Again an amazing massage. Asked for extras. Said that can't offer. Not offered here. Went on to say. That she is really sorry that she couldn't offer any even if she wanted to!

Guys! Any help for better spas for today's rainy day!It is a no-nonsense spa and hence very difficult to get extras here. My advice is do not waste your time and money on this place.

Zipper Two
06-22-15, 19:07
There is place in Bandra on a famous freedom fighter road just behind famous KFC lane close to a pastry shop in front of film association.

Charges 15 k onward. But only 1-2 option are available. Mostly Czech Romanian and Russian.Will you share exact location or PM me.

Newser8008
06-23-15, 00:10

Massage started and we had regular chit-chat like first visit, which other places do you go etc.

Told her about another spa which I visit regularly and my favorite therapist over there happened to be her friend.

She curiously asked about what I like about her and I told her about how her friend takes care of me.

Immediately her hands started touching the right places and she asked me 'what do you want from me'.

Told her my requirement and she agreed to give TL + HJ + fingering for 2.5 K..Any hints regarding the therapist name?

LetterDevil
06-23-15, 00:32

Was delighted to see her tits. One of the best pair of mangoes I have ever tasted in my mongering career.

To sum it up:

Mangoes: 9/10

WIR: Yes.Is the place on Juhu gulmohar road next to a famous coffee shop?? Can you give me a hint on the chick's name??

BbwHunter050
06-23-15, 03:20
I'm really surprised to read this. I had a good experience with her last time.What was on the menu. Fellow monger reported in his FR while introducing this spa that she also give BJ.

She only offered me TL and HJ. (though I am good at convincing).

Dint went ahead cause jhonny wanted more.

Rahuls2304
06-23-15, 03:37
I think she must be Miss S as they are having this nasty Indian chick.

Any hints regarding the therapist name?.

Mindapur
06-23-15, 05:11
Guys does anyone have reports on sarita operating from bandra digits ending 7980.

She was reffered by another indie whom I cannot trust.

Called her the damages are 20 K for full night, she refused for ST.

Have not seen her nor do I know her stats. Just a ref.

Please advice.

Kartik.

Tower9001
06-23-15, 05:20
Been to PP S Spa yesterday after reading HawasKaPujari's post.

It is under renovation but one room was available. Selected a girl named Prachi.

Had a nice experience. More of pleasure than massage.

Tower9001
06-23-15, 05:31
During my visit to S Spa yesterday at PP, also saw other spas such as H. How are these spas?

RickyDash30
06-23-15, 06:47

Charges 15 k onward. But only 1-2 option are available. Mostly Czech Romanian and Russian.Hi bro,

Can you please PM me of exact location or the SP. Tried sending you PM not successful.

CoolStandly
06-23-15, 07:04
Hi guys,

Just wanted to know if there is any good water park near thane with the facility of room. Got a WG she wants to go for fun. Will be helpful if anybody can help.

GermanShepherd
06-23-15, 07:37
Hello Seniors,

Does anyone have or can help me out to the Den (A bungalow) in Versova. Seems they have a very good collection. Wonder if they are still operating. Kindly Pm me the SPs number with reference, if possible. Looking forward for some indie action this monsoon. Budget is not a problem, but looks is. Hunting for chick with good looks, smell and GFE service.

Regards,

Germanshepherd

RickyDash30
06-23-15, 07:44
Recently visited a MP at Bandra Talav, It was raining and my Johnny was in a mood to become warm, was shown three girls, one of them was OK with good racks, others were not up to the mark. Was shown around, after negotiation and paying 1.5 k counter charges I was lying on the massage table, It was pretty cold inside though one AC was serving two rooms, In came our masseur and after the usual TP talk, I asked her as to what was there on the menu, She said HJ only and powder massage. I told her look babe I am not a lunatic to come here in rains for HJ, I am expecting a nice HJ+BJ+Fingering+B2B or else I would prefer to go elsewhere. After little hesitation and obvious lies, that she does allow this and that, she agreed. She gave a very good B2B massage almost smothering me with her boobs. I enjoyed fingering her, she moaned I don't know whether that was true however she kept on telling me to go slow, Sucked her boobs. I asked whether she allow FS for which she said not here.

Damage 1.5 k counter, 1.5 for extras.

Looks- 6/10

Place- 4/10

Attitude 8/10

My experience over all this years tell me that attitude what it matters.

Bholu
06-23-15, 12:34
Yesterday was in Malad and meeting was cancelled already reach Goregaon got free time so called a inde but she was not there so sort notice after some time she called me and share other Inde s no called her she Send me address and tell to reach in half an hour reach there but have to wait for half an hour more because arrangement of place take time.

Reach at place find girl good looking fair and co operative.

Nice girl but petite frame assets were hand ful smell nice, hygiene is good over all good service good place too.

But l like medium built girl so little disappointed but she co operates well and enjoyed 2 pop and happy evening.

RickyDash30
06-23-15, 14:58

Charges 15 k onward. But only 1-2 option are available. Mostly Czech Romanian and Russian.Please PM me the details of this place, tried searching but not successful or the SP's details.

Thanks

TrojanHorse007
06-23-15, 15:14
Hi mongers,

Writing my exp. Which dated way back 26-01-2015, Sorry for the late FR but, I'm not a great writer, but today though would pin it down here.

So it goes this way.

It was Republic day. ! As usual a off for me, tried contacting my regular SP. SP Sanjay. He knew me but not that great, he told me come to L&T gate no 7. I reached there on time. Then another SP Ram (his partner may be) called me asking my exact location and I guided him accordingly. SP Ram sent me pics earlier and chose one Andhra girl Miss S. Pics were clicked as if like a Kingfisher Calendar girl, Gave him the nod for this one. I knew that Pics are not always the same as the girls who usually come.

I was waiting near the location for 20 minutes or so, and then I got a call from Miss S And then she came in an Auto. I went inside and too my surprise, she was the same girl but with a little make up.

I asked her about DFK, multiple position, BJ and two sessions. She was surprised and called Sp Ram, from my phone, I spoke with SP Ram and fixed it for 2.5 for.

2 shots. Accommodation not included. She surprised me by saying no DFK (strictly) . I said OK lets move on.

She took me to a Lodge near Powai, ahead of the L&T buildings. This place goes through L&T and then through slums ahead and way on top, where you'll find a lush green vegetation for few minutes before the lodge arrives.

Again too my surprise the lodge charges were, 500 for 2 hrs. I was like " Bang on".

We started with a chit chat, she was nude and I was on my undies. Started with boobs sucking, I was keen on JFK, but she said No earlier, but could not resist. I told her I would make her happy if she give an awesome DFK.

Again to my surprise she did agree. What an awesome DFK. I straight away paid 1 K, she very happy.

Sucked her all over, DFK lasted for good 10 odd minutes. Took her in missionary and fired my load inside her, I told her for 2 sessions earlier.

She cleaned herself and came out. She wrapped a towel on her body and came and slept by me. She was not in hurry though. I too held her tight and started waving my hands all over body.

She was again charged up, DFK again and started fingering. It was heaven. She told me for a dogie style, I agreed. Johnny had loaded earlier and was in no mood to load so soon. Slapped her dick as I was banging her. She was moaning like anything. I was tired but Johnny wasn't, I picked her up, Took her in Standees position, she was surprised and told that no one had tried this position earlier and always wanted to experiment on it. Banged her hard for next 20 minutes. After some time I too was bores as Johnny was not in the mood to load.

Told her that's all, will leave in few minuted. Slept with her for 30 odd minutes, holding here tight.

While holding her asked her about her whereabouts, and she said that this was her last project and will move to Hyderabad in few days. She was just doing it to feed her brother. I held her tight after this discussion, We dressed up and she as goodbye gave me long 5 minutes DFK. I dropped her from I had picked her up.

*Unfortunately I lost my phone and lost all the contacts a month after that, I tried contacting SP Sanjay's for SP Ram's whereabouts, he said that he has no clue of SP Ram. Miss S contact is also not available (Asthitvaat Nahi) so fellow mongers No contact from my end. I wish I could pass on.

Overall.

Nice GFE exp.

Damages - 2.5 + .5+1+ = 4.5.

WIR (Not possible. But if by any chance RAM contacts me I will definitely share his contact).

Thanks for reading my FR. And happy mongering.

RickyDash30
06-23-15, 15:28
Hi guys,

Has anybody tried Ruchi Malhotra's offers, are they very pricey & how is the service Please PM me.

HotChocolate80
06-23-15, 16:22
Yesterday visited RR. T was busy. Asked for who's available. Decided to taste new fruit Miss K who was referred by T and also read couple of reports on her.

Lookwise ok. Racks also appeared okish. Is a chatterbox but fun to chat. Didn't get bored. Flirted bit. Not even half way through massage asked for extras. Said regular what's offered her for 1. 5 k. Told her will give only 1 k. Said no no, 1 k is low. Told her to continue massage. She went quiet for few minutes & then started to talk again generally. Finally, she agreed for 1 k. Top opened & to my surprise, racks are bigger than I expected. Melons were soft. Enjoyed it. HJ was slow but didn't enjoy much. Missed T.

HotChocolate80
06-23-15, 16:34
Is this nearby a bazaar?

To sum it up:

Mangoes: 9/10

WIR: Yes.

Dev84
06-23-15, 16:57
Did two rounds of z spa in a week. Miss J was good. Offered extras. Second time went with Miss P. No extras. But awesome massage! Would have really liked extras. Does she offer?

Hey all!

BbwHunter050
06-23-15, 17:06
Is this nearby a bazaar?Its right opposite to pop tates, few block ahead of famous mall where once lot of movie use to be premiered.

Hunt in Jd spa with word Z and put locality darkness.

GermanShepherd
06-23-15, 18:03
Nice FR.

Happy to Help? Please PM.

Desperate monger this monsoon.

Yesterday was in Malad and meeting was cancelled already reach Goregaon got free time so called a inde but she was not there so sort notice after some time she called me and share other Inde s no called her she Send me address and tell to reach in half an hour reach there but have to wait for half an hour more because arrangement of place take time.

Reach at place find girl good looking fair and co operative.

Nice girl but petite frame assets were hand ful smell nice, hygiene is good over all good service good place too.

But l like medium built girl so little disappointed but she co operates well and enjoyed 2 pop and happy evening.

PoloAssn
06-23-15, 18:11
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

Andy7
06-23-15, 20:00
Hey folks, I'm searching for an SP having a place of his own for an hour service near Varsova.

Though I like housewives / homely matures wearing traditional Indian clothes, but here I'll be fine with

anything I get under 2 k with 4-5 options to choose from. Any leads will be appreciable. Thanks.

HomerShah
06-23-15, 21:12
Hey, I've seen her too. What do you think her rate will be?I was in Vasai last Saturday, I looked out for that girl. She wasn't there. Though there was one another young women in jean and tee but she looks like a street girl though.

Mira road bars section is too hot. Knight the band bar was raided.

Newser8008
06-24-15, 00:03
I think she must be Miss S as they are having this nasty Indian chick..Good nasty or bad nasty. LOL?

KingOfMan
06-24-15, 02:24
Guys does anyone have reports on sarita operating from bandra digits ending 7980.

She was reffered by another indie whom I cannot trust.

Called her the damages are 20 K for full night, she refused for ST.

Have not seen her nor do I know her stats. Just a ref.

Please advice.

Kartik.Avoid 20 k risk I got a bait and no other option by that name, same location no numbers. No ST. No details. I refused after I realised how idiotic the sequence sounds.

In 20 k better to have drinks and still hump a ompah lumpah.

Regards,

Kingofman.

SeriousFun478
06-24-15, 02:36
Was visiting Mumbai for a day. Could not find any good leads despite couple of appeals in the forum (except for one good soul who tried to help me). So decided to go ahead with this contact I got from AFF, as other options were very expensive. Agreed for 2 shots for 5. 5 k. Reached her place. First surprise, she is very diff from whatsapp pic (I was kind of expecting it though). She is kind of a MILF in her looks. Anyways, had a initial good chit chat and started the deed. She gave a decent CBJ. Then I proceeded for DATY, and she thoroughly enjoyed it. All the while she was talking dirty, which was a turn on. Then I tried doggy and missy and came. Overall decent experience. In between, she tried to ask more money, which I refused.

But she started acting funny immediately after that. She dressed up and asked me to go. I said we agreed for 2 shots. She said you have taken a long time. So 1 shot for you. This is the most bizarre logic I have ever heard. She also argued that you would have enjoyed while giving me DATY. I was like WTK? I was losing my patience and walked out. Seems she is desparate and will agree to anything while negotiating and later refuse. This is first time for me in Mumbai to be cheated like this, especially from an Indie. So guys, beware and careful while dealing with her.

On the positive side, she talks really dirty during the deed and gave a decent CBJ. But all in all I would peg her at girls quoting 1700 at NL.

Would I do her again. Maybe as she said that she has another friend who is very slim. But shall walk out without paying if not satisfied.

KingOfMan
06-24-15, 02:44
Good nasty or bad nasty. LOL?Attitude Good Nasty!

Regards,

Kingofman.

KaranForever
06-24-15, 05:01
Dear friends,

Me a regular monger in Mumbai. Planning to be in Gurgaon for a couple of days next week. Can somebody help with decent indie options. Reciprocation guaranteed with Mumbai contacts.

Mach 3
06-24-15, 06:22
Hello guys,

A newbie here on ISG, do you guys have any contacts or locations in Dombivli Kalyan? I can share a couple of numbers in return.You cannot share numbers etc unless you have private messaging facility. Either get a private messaging option (USD $20/- per year) or post publicly here.

I will be visiting Dombivli. Kalyan area next week, if you have any leads please post here or PM me.

RuffMeUp
06-24-15, 06:37
Hi guys,

Has anybody tried Ruchi Malhotra's offers, are they very pricey & how is the service Please PM me.Highly priced and pics are highly photoshopped.

RuffMeUp
06-24-15, 06:46
Hi guys,

Just wanted to know if there is any good water park near thane with the facility of room. Got a WG she wants to go for fun. Will be helpful if anybody can help.Shangrila resorts & Waterpark at Bhivandi Bypass on Mumbai-Nasik Highway.

RahulSaxena333
06-24-15, 07:12
I'm interested. Please PM me.

I will not give her digits to anyone as she is very discreet babe. So you have to give me your number and she will call at her convenience.

RoamingMumbai
06-24-15, 08:06
Check PM bro.

Is this nearby a bazaar?

RoamingMumbai
06-24-15, 08:07
Nah. No extras from P. Great massage. But seems / claims to be new and clean. Let's see in future.

Did two rounds of z spa in a week. Miss J was good. Offered extras. Second time went with Miss P. No extras. But awesome massage! Would have really liked extras. Does she offer?

Ritesh15
06-24-15, 11:03
Hi guys,

Going to write about. That old famous mongering spot / joint from Vithalwadi. Next kalyan station beyond thane. I know there are not many members from this area. But still this area is no less compared to Navalkar etc of Mumbai.

Ambrosia hotel near Vithalwadi station. Don't know its still vibrant & kicking. But went last year and met Prashant. Diff. People know him with diff. Names I. E. Deepak, Pradeep etc. Since I had been there few times, it was not difficult. But for stranger its bit difficult to convince. I asked him to show something as I had gone there after few years. As usual he paraded typical regular stuff which I obviously rejected. He said "[Non-English text deleted by Admin]". That's all! I asked me him to show some Sindhi Bhabhi. He said "[Non-English text deleted by Admin]". After pressing for a while. He called somebody from his mobile. I had to wait for 15 minutes.

But guys. Wait was worth. It was 5 and half, little fair, medium built in her 30's. Was demanding 6 k+other charges extra. I negotiated with Prashant saying I was regular. He agreed for 4 k for her 1 k his commission and 1 k room charges+ Total damages 6.5 k.

We straight moved to room. With just 1 glass of beer I was ready to ride. She asked to order snacks & cold drink for her. It seemed that she was in due to usual financial problems.

After her snacks. She was ready for the show. She started with DFK. Gradually removed 1 by 1. Started playing with her pigeons. 2 beautiful very fair, soft like velvet. It was enough for my johny to stand up. But I controlled for a while. My tongue started moving all over her. It was quite tasty. She wanted to BJ but I declined. Instead I wished to have different poses. First started with straight then Mantis, turtle etc styles. Then I asked invited her for some New & Novel ideas. "Melody Maker", "Magic Bullte", "Tight squeeze"Half off the bed" & finally "Organ grinder". Wow! Finally I came.

Guys if you haven't tried these positions, I would urge to try next time. And he all these were bareback. Yes. She is safe. Savitabhabhi. Nice GFE.

Her report card.

Looks 7/10

Attitude 8/10

Boobs 8/10

GFE 7/10

Hygiene 7/10

Job satisfaction 9/10.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

HolysAge
06-24-15, 16:04
Hi Pam007,

PMed you. Your inbox full.

Msgs bouncing.

Do let me know once cleared.

RickyDash30
06-24-15, 16:38
Highly priced and pics are highly photoshopped.Any good class offers available, please let me know, Thanks once more.

CoolStandly
06-24-15, 16:56
Hi everyone,

Had a three some fun with my regular and her friend.

This Sunday fixed the plan with my regular they came by 1.30 pm to my house. Had a nice round of drink and food. As it was raining took them out to my terrace and had a bit of fun with new girl enjoying the rain. After that went inside the room and had a real good session with both of them together. The girls were bit feeling shy doing this together but had a slow and sensual fun with them. The new girl told me we could have more fun when we are alone looking forward for meeting her alone someday.

Stats.

Look: regular 7/10, new girl 8/10

Body: regular 7/10, new girl 9/10 nice big boobs.

Damages: 5.5 k for the girls and 1 k for food.

WIR: yes but not for the threesome.

RickyDash30
06-24-15, 17:08
Hi friends,

This report is not a recent one, One fine day I had a urge to visit a MP, in Dadar area, not a great place and not a great previous experience here, however decided. After reaching asked Ms P to give massage with cream, She started as usual and she was at my groins massaging them and teasing me, she asked whether I would like to try something new, wow that was great idea! Yes I said and immediately she came up with CIM. She told me to go on knee chest position and after it was pleasure. She gave a awesome CIM with her tongue moving deftly around and in the hole. With other hand she was delicately fondling my balls, This went on for almost 6 to 7 mts. This was the first time I got CIM. It was just terrific.

Damage 1.5 k counter +2 k for Ms P.

Place 5/10

Service 8/10.

FatBoyFat
06-24-15, 18:26
Newbie to the mongering scene, been a silent observer from behind the lines all this while, but think I finally want to try it out.

Just wanted to say Hello, and happy mongering to everyone here! Hopefully will have something meaningful to contribute to this forum in the coming months!

Cheers!

Any tips and tricks of the trade from the seniors are most welcome!

HungerGamer
06-24-15, 21:03
Did two rounds of z spa in a week. Miss J was good. Offered extras. Second time went with Miss P. No extras. But awesome massage! Would have really liked extras. Does she offer?Hi buddy,

Just wanted to confirm what was offered by Miss J. I have received HJ + Touching from under the t shirt for 1.2 k. Want to know if I can pitch for more.

Dev84
06-25-15, 03:56
I got the same for 1.5 k. Nothing else was allowed.

Hi buddy,

Just wanted to confirm what was offered by Miss J. I have received HJ + Touching from under the t shirt for 1.2 k. Want to know if I can pitch for more.

SnoozyBoozy
06-25-15, 05:37
Yes, I am talking about the famous Miss A (The fruit that keeps the doctor away).

Its been a while since she quit precious metal, and I was told that she had returned back to her country LOS. But Actually, she didn't return, and ended up moving into another spa in western suburbs (last stop in the North Mumbai). Unfortunately that spa came under LE scanner, and all the therapists were taken in. So Miss A is in the hands of the LE. And this spa is a famous spa with branches all over the city, stand-alone branches, and also branches in the mall. The name of the spa starts with A.

Miss A would most probably be deported back by end of this week. Lets hope the best for her, and she returns home safe.

Guys, be careful. Even big spas as such are not being spared lately.

I'm sure many regulars know who miss A is. But I have been unfortunate, as I couldn't catch her at precious metal.

Justint030
06-25-15, 06:06

This Sunday fixed the plan with my regular they came by 1.30 pm to my house. Had a nice round of drink and food. As it was raining took them out to my terrace and had a bit of fun with new girl enjoying the rain. After that went inside the room and had a real good session with both of them together. The girls were bit feeling shy doing this together but had a slow and sensual fun with them. The new girl told me we could have more fun when we are alone looking forward for meeting her alone someday.

Stats.

Look: regular 7/10, new girl 8/10.

Damages: 5. 5 k for the girls and 1 k for food.

Nice FR. Get your pm activated so we can exchange and benefit.

Cheers

RickyDash30
06-25-15, 07:46
Went thru his report, would like to narrate things happening in Mumbai, I hope all of you might have read a report about a model getting raped by LE, What was most disturbing is the fact (as per the news papers) that some of the members who ganged up with the LE were probably SPs from Saki Naka area, SP usually have a fairly good idea about who is who and can select a potential target very easily even at the idea of loosing there own business. I would like the seniors bros to express their opinion, as to how commonly does it happen? And what precaution do all us need to take or do we only depend upon our 6th sense? In that regards I found places like Thailand, Singapore, Hong Kong easy to handle with peace of mind intact.

RoamingMumbai
06-25-15, 08:50
Bareback? With a CW? No way can be safe even if she is a HW. Not a good idea to take such a risk.

Stay safe.

Hi guys,

And he all these were bareback. Yes. She is safe. Savitabhabhi. Nice GFE.

Job satisfaction 9/10.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

BombayPioneer
06-25-15, 12:42
You can try M&S spa or Z spa in darkness.Appreciate the info buddy. Will certainly try out the much hyped Z spa soon and share the experience. How is privacy / shower facilities there? Maybe after that ill try retailer spa in darkness.

So far tried precious metal a while back which was a bit shabby overall, not great for privacy, shower facilities not great, but service and price was good. Country spa privacy & facilities are great but slightly expensive I found. But service is fantastic. That's my two bits for now. Will keep you posted and any other guidance will be much appreciated.

Am curious. What are senior members' preferences of current hot MPs?

Newser8008
06-25-15, 12:49
Hi friends,

This report is not a recent one, One fine day I had a urge to visit a MP, in Dadar area, not a great place and not a great previous experience here, however decided. After reaching asked Ms P to give massage with cream, She started as usual and she was at my groins massaging them and teasing me, she asked whether I would like to try something new, wow that was great idea! Yes I said and immediately she came up with CIM. She told me to go on knee chest position and after it was pleasure. She gave a awesome CIM with her tongue moving deftly around and in the hole. With other hand she was delicately fondling my balls, This went on for almost 6 to 7 mts. This was the first time I got CIM. It was just terrific.

Damage 1.5 k counter +2 k for Ms P.

Place 5/10

Service 8/10.I think you mean rimming. CIM is something else. Look at the abbreviations list. How long back was this?

RickyDash30
06-25-15, 14:58
Hi guys,

My close buddy is visiting Mumbai, and will be put up In Powai area, Please let me know which are the girl friendly hotels around, you may PM me- Urgent, also let me know whether a Indie with her own place is possible.

RickyDash30
06-25-15, 15:56
I think you mean rimming. CIM is something else. Look at the abbreviations list. How long back was this?I am sorry I got it wrong, anyhow I meant 'Rimming'. Thanks for pointing it out.

Rahuls2304
06-25-15, 16:36
She was a best girl actually, she was having a tattoo at her fish and one at her large breast and one at her thigh, petty she called up was scared, met her, she is going.

MyRulez
06-25-15, 17:14
Hi,

If anyone of seniors can guide fort spa, area, or just name starts & ends with.

Thanks in advance.

Myrulez

Rahuls2304
06-25-15, 19:24
The post was for the Snoozy boozy of the girl name the beautiful fruit.

She was a best girl actually, she was having a tattoo at her fish and one at her large breast and one at her thigh, petty she called up was scared, met her, she is going.

Roger153
06-25-15, 19:50
Hi,

Just stumbled across this site a few months back and have been a silent observer of this forum till now. Hopefully will be able to contribute downwards.

Does anyone know if the SBs of Nerul are working? Has anyone been there of late?

KingOfMan
06-25-15, 19:59
Went thru his report, would like to narrate things happening in Mumbai, I hope all of you might have read a report about a model getting raped by LE, What was most disturbing is the fact (as per the news papers) that some of the members who ganged up with the LE were probably SPs from Saki Naka area, SP usually have a fairly good idea about who is who and can select a potential target very easily even at the idea of loosing there own business. I would like the seniors bros to express their opinion, as to how commonly does it happen? And what precaution do all us need to take or do we only depend upon our 6th sense? In that regards I found places like Thailand, Singapore, Hong Kong easy to handle with peace of mind intact.I don't know about your mongering experience my 2 cents if you like. I would rate Hong Kong, Japan, Dubai and Singapore different than Thailand or any other economy in and around Asia.

Exploitation and mongering is different with different economies in South east Asia and Middle East. But even if you have the guts, don't ever try messing with law and women in the above stated countries and middle eastern countries. You may not be even able to regret even if you have good intentions.

As for what happened with this incident is all over the news and not for mongering interest for mongers like me. I prefer not to pillage and destroy but enjoy the company. Women are not handled like what can be described in these instances. As for safety if you are good monger you need not worry about SPs, We have seen the good, the bad and one who tries to be ugly but if you are street smart you can survive and most do survive. The band of mongers here can describe they are not into exploitation but fun and most things here do not relate to the dark side of human mind.

The worst SPs I have seen are probably only the ones which try to cheat you with money, but no one messes otherwise with mongers or you know how things can take a very different perspective for them. Dance bars are an example of how dirty and difficult things get if business mind goes to dark dirty side of politics.

Best things to be safe around are written by people who were surfing the nights their advise: keep safe, care only enough cash not cards no identification, keep separate mongering device and connection, rely more on brain than johnny, never pay first and get out / stay away / bribe out calmly from troublesome situation. Never get ahead of things and get desperate with women coming later to blame you for harassment.

Also mind you its pretty safe and clean to monger in different countries above knowing the way of how it works rather getting lost in situation. In Mumbai or more specific in India the mind set is much closed due to cultural difference than the openness / boldness shown but other countries for mongering.

Play cool be safe.

Kingofman.

CatLover1
06-25-15, 20:10
Please PM me the digits of the new girl.

Thanks

Hi everyone,

Stats.

Look: regular 7/10, new girl 8/10

Damages: 5.5 k for the girls and 1 k for food.

Newser8008
06-25-15, 22:55
Hey guys,

Going to Delhi today. Will be staying for a couple of days in Faridabad and then maybe a few in Gurgaon.

Can some senior please suggest some GF hotels or SPs that provide incall? Or maybe FS spas nearby.

Thanks

SnoozyBoozy
06-26-15, 05:21
Glad she is safe.

Here's one for everyone's memory.

Mastermonger
06-26-15, 06:03
As always on lookout for something new ended up in a CUCKOLD session. Before getting getting into details I would thank my friend who pursued the couple and made it happen. I cannot really claim this being a first time as been to one earlier it was kind of a gangbang with 5 guys on a gal with hubby watching. This time over it was more of a 3 some with hubby watching. Lady was new into this firm body as she was in early 30's. Session started with a nice BBJ for both of us petting, DFK was part of the game. 15 minutes into this lady got hot esp with hubby watching us all over her. Got on the bed it was different styles and poses till we released.

The only drawback is the place is far away from Mumbai city little money is involved. Willing to share this contact with like minded people only or rather experienced people. Others refrain.

HornyBoyForU
06-26-15, 08:29
Both Z Spa and M & S spa should suffice your expectations, and yes precious metal is pathetic (As a SPA) in my view as well. I think you can go ahead with the above two as per spa (Z being better) standards but service may vary.

Appreciate the info buddy. Will certainly try out the much hyped Z spa soon and share the experience. How is privacy / shower facilities there? Maybe after that ill try retailer spa in darkness.

So far tried precious metal a while back which was a bit shabby overall, not great for privacy, shower facilities not great, but service and price was good. Country spa privacy & facilities are great but slightly expensive I found. But service is fantastic. That's my two bits for now. Will keep you posted and any other guidance will be much appreciated.

Am curious. What are senior members' preferences of current hot MPs?

HornyBoyForU
06-26-15, 08:30
One of the most naughtiest Thai's I've ever met. Sad that she's gone / sent.

Glad she is safe.

Here's one for everyone's memory.

SnoozyBoozy
06-26-15, 10:55
I feel so unfortunate and at this moment I am kicking myself. I am a regular with Miss T (name of a shade of brown) at precious, and have been liking her services. There was a time about 2 months ago, when I had booked an appointment with Miss T, and the manager was insisting me to try Miss A, as Miss T was busy, but I like a fool told her, I'll wait for Miss T to get free. LOL, and that day, Miss T was clogged with back to back appointment that she was very tired, so you know how the services were.

At that time had I known about Miss A, I would probably have gone ahead. But by the time I got free and wanted to go for Miss A, she had left. .

It was Miss T who gave me all info about Miss A (About the LE issues). Had she not been with the LE, I'm sure most of us would have ditched precious metal, and gone for the other Spa where Miss A worked.

Now looks like I will have to go to Ptya or BKK to have some fun with some fine thais.

P.S. Miss T is leaving today back to home town. And now I'm back with my good old friend Mr Hand.

Any other suggestions brothers? Please PM.

One of the most naughtiest Thai's I've ever met. Sad that she's gone / sent.

HornyBoyForU
06-26-15, 11:22
As far as my little mongering whereabouts there are very less joints which are left with Thai therapists, you can try the good ol country spa but alas its an expensive affair, you can try the M & S spa they have a couple and there are the regulars like you spa and the famous chain of A spa which has a couple of Thai's along with the army of NE's. So maybe you can try these places.

I feel so unfortunate and at this moment I am kicking myself. I am a regular with Miss T (name of a shade of brown) at precious, and have been liking her services. There was a time about 2 months ago, when I had booked an appointment with Miss T, and the manager was insisting me to try Miss A, as Miss T was busy, but I like a fool told her, I'll wait for Miss T to get free. LOL, and that day, Miss T was clogged with back to back appointment that she was very tired, so you know how the services were.

At that time had I known about Miss A, I would probably have gone ahead. But by the time I got free and wanted to go for Miss A, she had left. .

It was Miss T who gave me all info about Miss A (About the LE issues). Had she not been with the LE, I'm sure most of us would have ditched precious metal, and gone for the other Spa where Miss A worked.

Now looks like I will have to go to Ptya or BKK to have some fun with some fine thais.

P.S. Miss T is leaving today back to home town. And now I'm back with my good old friend Mr Hand.

Any other suggestions brothers? Please PM.

SnoozyBoozy
06-26-15, 11:54
Thanks for the hints mate. Will try them sometime.

Had been to M&S spa, but had walked in without an appointment, and the next available appointment was an hour away, so walked out with a promise to return some other day, but I was swept by the hottness of the spa manager. Miss T. How many of you noticed her. She is one fine Indian babe!

I also have been to 2 Spas in Mira Road both are of the same name, and name sounds like time in Hindi. Its the name of the spa owner apparently. All massages are in the rooms, and not cabins, they also have portable showers in the room itself, its a capsule you enter, and shower yourself. I have managed to get extras, but extras with just HJ is too mechanical and boring, you need that sensual touch though. And as someone rightly said, thai women have brains of their own, and will offer extras after a bit of convincing and showing them bappu's picture.

And good indies in town?

As far as my little mongering whereabouts there are very less joints which are left with Thai therapists, you can try the good ol country spa but alas its an expensive affair, you can try the M & S spa they have a couple and there are the regulars like you spa and the famous chain of A spa which has a couple of Thai's along with the army of NE's. So maybe you can try these places.

Bhuppi1111
06-26-15, 12:29
Hi,

Just stumbled across this site a few months back and have been a silent observer of this forum till now. Hopefully will be able to contribute downwards.

Does anyone know if the SBs of Nerul are working? Has anyone been there of late?Two SBs raided in Navi Mumbai recently. This happened second time in this month.

Sameer942
06-26-15, 14:54
As always on lookout for something new ended up in a CUCKOLD session. Before getting getting into details I would thank my friend who pursued the couple and made it happen. I cannot really claim this being a first time as been to one earlier it was kind of a gangbang with 5 guys on a gal with hubby watching. This time over it was more of a 3 some with hubby watching. Lady was new into this firm body as she was in early 30's. Session started with a nice BBJ for both of us petting, DFK was part of the game. 15 minutes into this lady got hot esp with hubby watching us all over her. Got on the bed it was different styles and poses till we released.

The only drawback is the place is far away from Mumbai city little money is involved. Willing to share this contact with like minded people only or rather experienced people. Others refrain.Hi buddy,

Can you share the contacts.

HotChocolate80
06-26-15, 15:54
Visited country spa mall branch. New facility. 3 Thai therapists. Why, T, & K. Why was assigned. Not a looker. Massage was okish. From a Thai would generally expect better massage.

Extras are available. She said she only give HJ + tl. Quoted 2 k. Agreed for 1. 5 k. Again experience was okish. Will visit this branch to check on other therapists also.

JpDixx82
06-26-15, 16:17
Hi folks,

Any pointers on good SoBo MPs with extras will be appreciated.

Also, if someone could give me reliable SPs for NL, I'll be grateful.

Have PM facility.

Thanks in advance.

Vivs1
06-26-15, 18:18
Read a lot about this place on the forum, so thought to try this famous place today. Booked an appointment reached there whole spa was empty, was assigned Nepali gal miss A. She started with normal chit chat trying gauge my interest finally. Dint look to attractive so was wondering to go for it or no. Finally she only asked about extras and told only HJ and touching was on cards, I insisted on BJW, but didn't agree. So I ended up paying 2 k for mechanical HJ. Surely not a place to repeat. I guess much cheaper and better options available in suburbs for this. Can anyone guide about a spa where more extras available because HJ doesn't excite anymore to visit such places.

LickMyDikk
06-26-15, 18:25
Went NL after long time. Was in the mood to buy something expensive this time. Went to prem on second floor adda first. While waiting saw a young chick named Miss and. Asked him hows she. He said good body Okay service fairly new in game. Got excited took her. She's 21 as per her. Great body overall fair Okay sized bust and must say a tightest prostitute I've fucked. She's less than a year into this game and entered after working in a parlor as was in need of money.

Service was okay. Shy time maybe because she's new. No DFK was a turn off. No BBBJ only did CBJ that too wasn't good. However. Things changed when I got my turn. Her pussy was fairly tight. To begin with even fingering her led to moans. Entering her pussy wasn't as smooth either. She asked me to do mission saying doggy [Non-English text deleted by Admin]. So did mission to which she moaned a lot.

Overall bad service good girl good hole.

Looks 7

Body 8

Face 7

Service 5 or 6

Sex 8 or 9

WIR. May not. Think Sonu and Roza are much better in service. Might go for hole.

Damage. 2700 cost. Plus 500 tip.

PeeTeePeet
06-26-15, 19:05
Hi brothers,

Rains stopped so finally went to Z spa. Was not too busy. Was assigned a Miss J who wears big glasses. Had somehow gathered from forum that Miss J is a good one to go with and provides extra, so went ahead with it. Not much to look at with big black glasses, but decided to go ahead and instead of asking for another one.

In the room, she started off well. Good msg skills, but did not comply for extras. When I asked her, she said how much will you give. I said I will give good amt to make it worth your while, and she did not entertain the subject further and did not ask any other questions. Did not give. Not sure if she gives or was just asking. No hints either.

My friend went with Miss A in another room at the same time. Miss A [/blue] he said she started with a nice sensual touch, but no hints, and flatly denied extras saying "we don't do that here".

After an hour we both sadly walked away, and had to drown sorrows in beer.

Anyone knowledgeable about Miss [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] (they were both NE) After Miss [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] left it seems to be a dry run.

There was one Indian therapist in the waiting room, but she was not quite in the look dept, so ignored her. All the other staff we saw was NE.

Please give advice.

Sad day.

[CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134)

[b]EDITOR's NOTE: [blue]This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Rahuls2304
06-26-15, 19:45
Girl called up, gave her surprise, told her that many surprises are there, she said that she can discuss with her, said that surprises can't be discussed, told her that she will not enjoyed the surprises, DATY, BJ, sex on chair, at balcony experiencing a beautiful rain, sex in the shower, unstoppable, she knows that I will not be there with her for next 3 weeks or month also, she was tensed, told her that will come again. Today will be going to states, have a safe mongering in Mumbai. Mumbai meri jaan.

Safe mongering.

Regards,

Rahul S

UnCanny
06-27-15, 05:09
Read a lot about this place on the forum, so thought to try this famous place today. Booked an appointment reached there whole spa was empty, was assigned Nepali gal miss A. She started with normal chit chat trying gauge my interest finally. Dint look to attractive so was wondering to go for it or no. Finally she only asked about extras and told only HJ and touching was on cards, I insisted on BJW, but didn't agree. So I ended up paying 2 k for mechanical HJ. Surely not a place to repeat. I guess much cheaper and better options available in suburbs for this. Can anyone guide about a spa where more extras available because HJ doesn't excite anymore to visit such places.Hey Vivs,

How is the quality of gals at are spa Worli. Do they have Thai? Or have only Nepali. How many Thais / NEs / Locals / Nepali. How is the ambiance? What are the charges for Massage.

UnCanny
06-27-15, 05:11
Visited country spa mall branch. New facility. 3 Thai therapists. Why, T, & K. Why was assigned. Not a looker. Massage was okish. From a Thai would generally expect better massage.

Extras are available. She said she only give HJ + tl. Quoted 2 k. Agreed for 1. 5 k. Again experience was okish. Will visit this branch to check on other therapists also.Where is this country spa which is in the mall. Unable to decipher. Please share hints / mall name / location and other details.

UnCanny
06-27-15, 05:22
Thanks for the hints mate. Will try them sometime.

Had been to M&S spa, but had walked in without an appointment, and the next available appointment was an hour away, so walked out with a promise to return some other day, but I was swept by the hottness of the spa manager. Miss T. How many of you noticed her. She is one fine Indian babe!

I also have been to 2 Spas in Mira Road both are of the same name, and name sounds like time in Hindi. Its the name of the spa owner apparently. All massages are in the rooms, and not cabins, they also have portable showers in the room itself, its a capsule you enter, and shower yourself. I have managed to get extras, but extras with just HJ is too mechanical and boring, you need that sensual touch though. And as someone rightly said, thai women have brains of their own, and will offer extras after a bit of convincing and showing them bappu's picture.

And good indies in town?I want to about S spa at Miraroad which you are taking about. How is the quality of therapists and massage there. Do they have Thais / NEs / Locals. Are the therapists and young or older? What are the massage rates? How is the ambiance and shower facility.

LickMyDikk
06-27-15, 05:41
Has anyone taken services from Kyra of SEA. She charges 12 K is a model and I've heard some great reviews about her.

HornyBoyForU
06-27-15, 08:09
Buddy Miss J gives extras, am wondering how come you did not get it, and Miss A as per my knowledge is the only one who doesn't give there. Next time you go take Miss M another NE or Miss S the indian one or maybe J again. Satisfaction guaranteed.

Hi brothers,

Rains stopped so finally went to Z spa. Was not too busy. Was assigned a Miss J who wears big glasses. Had somehow gathered from forum that Miss J is a good one to go with and provides extra, so went ahead with it. Not much to look at with big black glasses, but decided to go ahead and instead of asking for another one.

In the room, she started off well. Good msg skills, but did not comply for extras. When I asked her, she said how much will you give. I said I will give good amt to make it worth your while, and she did not entertain the subject further and did not ask any other questions. Did not give. Not sure if she gives or was just asking. No hints either.

My friend went with Miss A in another room at the same time. Miss A he said she started with a nice sensual touch, but no hints, and flatly denied extras saying "we don't do that here".

After an hour we both sadly walked away, and had to drown sorrows in beer.

Anyone knowledgeable about Miss (they were both NE) After Miss left it seems to be a dry run.

There was one Indian therapist in the waiting room, but she was not quite in the look dept, so ignored her. All the other staff we saw was NE.

Please give advice.

Sad day.

[CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134)

HornyBoyForU
06-27-15, 08:12
Buddy all the local therapist give extras there ranging from 1-1. 5 k for HJ + TL depending on your skills. And yes some experience might be mechanical and some might be extra ordinary. And any other spa where extras above HJ are there is upto your charm and skills. Mostly all of them will give HJ but for more you should know how to take it further either with charm or dough.

Read a lot about this place on the forum, so thought to try this famous place today. Booked an appointment reached there whole spa was empty, was assigned Nepali gal miss A. She started with normal chit chat trying gauge my interest finally. Dint look to attractive so was wondering to go for it or no. Finally she only asked about extras and told only HJ and touching was on cards, I insisted on BJW, but didn't agree. So I ended up paying 2 k for mechanical HJ. Surely not a place to repeat. I guess much cheaper and better options available in suburbs for this. Can anyone guide about a spa where more extras available because HJ doesn't excite anymore to visit such places.

UnCanny
06-27-15, 08:25
Want to visit high end spas looking for good massage and overall experience an good service. How are these spas.

1. R spa. Worli.

2. Tahaa spa. Malbar Hill.

3. Muze Spa. Thane / Vashi.

4. Mookh spa. Bandra.

5. Imperial Thai spa. - Malad.

Has anyone been here. I read lot about are spa. Would like to go there. How are therapist at are other above spas. Thai / NE / Local? Would like to have Thai and younger (not more than 30's) Therapist plus good looking one. Which will be turn on. Also, is it requires to wear dispos at are spa and other spa above if anyone knows.

BluesGuitar87
06-27-15, 09:44
Anyone keen to exchange contacts of Indies. Looking for some action on a Saturday and if we can exchange, should be great.

HungerGamer
06-27-15, 10:08
Buddy Miss J gives extras, am wondering how come you did not get it, and Miss A as per my knowledge is the only one who doesn't give there. Next time you go take Miss M another NE or Miss S the indian one or maybe J again. Satisfaction guaranteed.Rightly said. Miss M and S good sure shot extras. I have received HJ + touching from Miss J. A however is always a no.

FreekyBoy
06-27-15, 10:16
Hello Seniors,

Does anyone have or can help me out to the Den (A bungalow) in Versova. Seems they have a very good collection. Wonder if they are still operating. Kindly Pm me the SPs number with reference, if possible. Looking forward for some indie action this monsoon. Budget is not a problem, but looks is. Hunting for chick with good looks, smell and GFE service.

Regards,

GermanshepherdHi though new to forum old to mongering. Email [Email address deleted by Admin]l share it, cheers.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

WhyGrowUp
06-27-15, 12:13
Hi,

Can you share the digits?

Hi folks,

I have been sent the attached pics by a SP. Need some reference checks on these girls, if any of you know them. Also what should be the damages like for them?

Thanks,

Rockefeller

WhyGrowUp
06-27-15, 12:18
Hi Bro,

Can you PM me her digits?

Wow.

It was awesome experience with this 24 yr old girl. She is the sole bread earner of the house and doing it for her family's financial crunch. She came to my place early in the morning. I picked her up and took her for breakfast. She was behaving like a college girl just have passed out from college. Then took her to my house. And she was so clean down I tongue fucked her. And then fucked her hard. She cumed twice. The we bathe together and had one more session. Took her to neighboring areas and had lunch together. After lunch we came back and asked her to dress sexily and fucked her really hard. And then dropped her home in the evening. She was with me from 9:30-5:30. She usually spends 2 hrs and up for 2 shots. She was really enjoying sex and was hungry for it. She also enjoyed my company.

Total damage was 6 k.

Boobs- 42 Full and tight 10/10

Body. Bit chubby but I liked them.

Bums and thighs. Mind blowing.

Love hole- very very clean.

Looks. Very decent although little short and chubby.

FunkyCat25
06-27-15, 12:35
Hey,

Have been asking for help a lot but hasn't got much help except from 1 person. But choices were different, he is MILF lover which I am also but MILF BTW 30-35. Can anyone provide SPcontact who provides girl BTW 22-35. FR coming next.

FunkyCat25
06-27-15, 12:46
Hi,

My first FR.

Visited SP Den near a famous school near CH. It is adjoining artist mandal for those who have visited with few friends. SP was nice and showed collection ranging from young to MILF. Pointed one but he said choose two. Choose two later told me one I was pointing to was new and don't give good service. Went with other she was average looking and Bengali and luckily know some Bangla had a small conversation. And chit chat. Made her stand against wall and pressed each part with my tools made her go down and pressed her boob with my tool which I guessed was new for her. DFK few other kisses removed her cloths then mine was removed by her. Did some oral but pussy was ok but for me precaution is better so no licking. Fucked her in miss and legs up and scissor. She was moaning don't know actually or just she is trained that way. Over all was nice. Damage.

Girls 1.7 K.

Room including.

Condom and other 100 and tip .5 K.

Overall was good those looking to go ask Raju in to adjoining artist mandal.

Since then is looking for Indie or some who can speak or hold some conversation that's how I like.

Regards

Vivs1
06-27-15, 13:17
Buddy all the local therapist give extras there ranging from 1-1. 5 k for HJ + TL depending on your skills. And yes some experience might be mechanical and some might be extra ordinary. And any other spa where extras above HJ are there is upto your charm and skills. Mostly all of them will give HJ but for more you should know how to take it further either with charm or dough.Agree with you buddy. I thought so I paid more than required, by the way you got any pointers on place where easily one can get B2B and BBJ.

Justint030
06-27-15, 13:47
Hi guys,

Just wanted to make it clear that the previous post was not by me but was by cool candy. I wanted to compliment to him for the new girl but instead by mistake recopied his post. Since just started using the pm facility and posting so was unfamiliar. If I had the contact I would definitely share. So sorry once again guys.

ShaunStar
06-27-15, 13:48
Read a lot about this place on the forum, so thought to try this famous place today. Booked an appointment reached there whole spa was empty, was assigned Nepali gal miss A. She started with normal chit chat trying gauge my interest finally. Dint look to attractive so was wondering to go for it or no. Finally she only asked about extras and told only HJ and touching was on cards, I insisted on BJW, but didn't agree. So I ended up paying 2 k for mechanical HJ. Surely not a place to repeat. I guess much cheaper and better options available in suburbs for this. Can anyone guide about a spa where more extras available because HJ doesn't excite anymore to visit such places.How was it sir?

What is the name of the spa and could you please tell me the directions?

WhyGrowUp
06-27-15, 14:10
Did you try her?

Pic attached. Quoting 5 k 1 shot + Lodge in Mira Rd. Anyone tried??

SfoCowboy
06-27-15, 16:27
Kyra is hyped and beyond her prime.

Has anyone taken services from Kyra of SEA. She charges 12 K is a model and I've heard some great reviews about her.

Vivs1
06-27-15, 17:09
How was it sir?

What is the name of the spa and could you please tell me the directions?Name starts and end with R. Near fire brigade office in W. Try google.

Vivs1
06-27-15, 17:14
Hey Vivs,

How is the quality of gals at are spa Worli. Do they have Thai? Or have only Nepali. How many Thais / NEs / Locals / Nepali. How is the ambiance? What are the charges for Massage.Was my first visit. Ambiance is good. I guess they have mostly Indian / Nepali chicks and few NE? I would give 4/10 to the quality. Damages 2.5 on counter plus extras.

UnCanny
06-27-15, 19:09
How was it sir?

What is the name of the spa and could you please tell me the directions?It is near in the lane of Worli Fire Brigade, opp. Century Bazzar. In Worli Fire Brigade Lane take right, you will see tall building.

BlackJack543
06-27-15, 20:49
As far as my little mongering whereabouts there are very less joints which are left with Thai therapists, you can try the good ol country spa but alas its an expensive affair, you can try the M & S spa they have a couple and there are the regulars like you spa and the famous chain of A spa which has a couple of Thai's along with the army of NE's. So maybe you can try these places.Had tried Miss A twice. She was awesome. Going to miss her.

SpideyRockz09
06-27-15, 21:17
This is only FYI. People who are old mongers may know Jharna Shah from sea. She is the most loved mild I have ever seen. With best assets. Just got a cal from her today. I was surprised. Because she was not in business for quite sometime. She just whatsapp me Hi. Since I had a number stored. I quickly replied her. She told that she wants to meet. And ready to compromise on her rates as well. She whatsapp me her current photo. Which is very tempting for MILF lovers.She deleted her profile in SEA. What's her new profile.

ShaunStar
06-27-15, 22:17
Hi guys if anyone knows how to contact Russian in right price around 5 k please help me. I am new here on the forum, I live in Dadar area.

OR.

Do you guys know any pubs / bars where boobs pressing and kissing are done in exchange of money in Mumbai?

SimpleGuy85
06-28-15, 04:26
Have been hearing a lot about Muze Spa Thane. Not sure if they offer extras, if anyone has any experiences please share.

Want to visit high end spas looking for good massage and overall experience an good service. How are these spas.

1. R spa. Worli.

4. Mookh spa. Bandra.

Has anyone been here. I read lot about are spa. Would like to go there. How are therapist at are other above spas. Thai / NE / Local? Would like to have Thai and younger (not more than 30's) Therapist plus good looking one. Which will be turn on. Also, is it requires to wear dispos at are spa and other spa above if anyone knows.

KingOfMan
06-28-15, 05:05

1. R spa. Worli.

4. Mookh spa. Bandra.

Has anyone been here. I read lot about are spa. Would like to go there. How are therapist at are other above spas. Thai / NE / Local? Would like to have Thai and younger (not more than 30's) Therapist plus good looking one. Which will be turn on. Also, is it requires to wear dispos at are spa and other spa above if anyone knows.1. are spa. Worli.

Read Forum many reviews: Avg Chicks Indian or NE, Easy Extras on round 2, Clean, Expensive Jacuzzi only if you like to do things to avg chicks in jacuzzi.

No reviews ok clean, but nothing on Extras table.

Don't know Don't care No reviews.

4. Mookh spa. Bandra.

Clean no Extras. Facepalm.

5. Imperial Thai spa. - Kandivali I think.

The place is getting rusty now, avg looks chicks, some too heavy some too light, will need to build rapport for Extras even with thai's.

Every thai place nowadays have 30+, some look good some odd. I think we need to advise LE, if the SPA works and there is some money involved at least get some hot ones for good business.

Regards,

Kingofman.

Kp6305
06-28-15, 07:39
Came across his add and saying girl for full night in 3 k.

Is Bangalore really that cheap?

Something seems fishy here.

Seniors in Bangalore your views about this?

Ashwinder
06-28-15, 07:46
Has anyone taken services from Kyra of SEA. She charges 12 K is a model and I've heard some great reviews about her.Wait till you get one of those scary post meeting emails, with you googled and poogled. Has she dropped to 12 ? I thought her bicthiness began at 15 k.

Ashwinder
06-28-15, 07:54
Hi guys if anyone knows how to contact Russian in right price around 5 k please help me. I am new here on the forum, I live in Dadar area.

OR.

Do you guys know any pubs / bars where boobs pressing and kissing are done in exchange of money in Mumbai?The only place you will get Russian for 5 k is Belarus.

Zarat
06-28-15, 08:45
Wait till you get one of those scary post meeting emails, with you googled and poogled. Has she dropped to 12 ? I thought her bicthiness began at 15 k.What emails buddy? Care to explain? Also, can some member post Kyra's pics so that it will be easier to decide if she is worth that amount.

Aakaga
06-28-15, 09:49
Hey guys,

Just signed up for the paid subscription. New to this forum, not new to this hobby. Have several contacts and looking to exchange. I'm looking for mature indies or HWs in the Malad / Kandivali / Borivali areas.

I recently moved to Borivali and need some new contacts close to home. I'm looking for sweet, attractive ladies age 25 to 40. Looking for refined ladies who carry themselves well. Not interested in the trash-talking types.

Here are some that I can provide:

1. Rakhi in Andheri, MILF, # ending in 539.

2. Nisha in Andheri, HW, # ending in 779.

3. Ashok (SP) in Bandra, # ending in 103.

4. Garima HW, email available (she only communicates over email initially).

Let me know what you're looking for and what you have for me.

LickMyDikk
06-28-15, 10:25
Thanks a ton. You'll just saved me. She spoke so sweetly maybe it's an honey trap. Yea she asked for 12 k for 2 pops and 25 k for the night.

What emails buddy? Care to explain? Also, can some member post Kyra's pics so that it will be easier to decide if she is worth that amount.

Nilesh111
06-28-15, 12:57
Hi guys,

There is a Spa by the name of top card in Borivali, Food setup with individual rooms and attached cubes for bathing, The massage is also good, been there 3 times but not been lucky, Once I gathered courage to ask a lady for extra after getting hints but she got upset and I was left embarrassed, The 3rd time I went the girl was talkative and was giving hints and was asking how is her massage compared to the others I tried, She also was trying to cajole me in taking extra time so that she can give a proper massage and every part of the body can be taken care of, I agreed and then gathered courage to ask her for what about my tool down there, and she refused saying such things not done here, has any fellow monger got lucky with anyone in these SPA.

ShaunStar
06-28-15, 13:33
The only place you will get Russian for 5 k is Belarus.Do you know any pubs / bars in Mumbai where boob pressing and kissing is done in exchange of money?

LickMyDikk
06-28-15, 13:36
Got to know about a MP located in Kandivali Lokhandwala through an ISG friend. Went today to give it a shot as it is near by.

Its in a small shop doesn't have any banner or name whatsoever, had 4 girls average in looks. Took Ms. A was decent in terms of looks didn't had much expectations however was surprised.

Extras was on the cards and was said as soon as I entered. Started with a very good sensuous massage while I was feeling her breasts, she was very talkative but was fun talking to her about sex experiences. She gave me a great massage for 40 minutes.

After the massage we started romancing no DFK but all else is fine, she opened all her clothes I licked her fingered her, she was actually enjoying it and I was loving it. She asked me if I have the package I was surprised, she said condoms I said no.

She asked if I want to do it I was like hell yes, she said she'll give CBJ and partial fuck. She took condom from the counter, mind you there was no mention of charges yet which felt good as other MPs are money hungry.

She applied condom gave a great CBJ, I fingered her hard and she loved it. She came on top of me did a WOT and was awesome she was actually enjoying it which was great. I came after few minutes. She never uttered for money, I myself gave 1 K to which she became very happy, wow 1 K for great massage and a great session.

She said please come soon, here only regulars come as the place is bit in a far and hidden area.

Overall great place if you live this side, their desperation is our benefit in terms of service.

Damage: 1200 counter, 1000 tip.

Face 6/7

Body 6 bit plump but good.

Boobs 6 medium sized.

Service 10, awesome especially for an MP.

WIR. Yes for sure, damn cheap and near by with great service and no hurry.

Happy to share details.

Cheers

Vivs1
06-28-15, 15:06
Was in darkness area for sme work post that decided to visit Z spa, was excited after reading reviews. Was assigned miss P. NE chick nice racks. Was talking with lot of comfort, asking my whereabouts. I thought we'd a Gud fun wid her. But guess wot refused for any extras. Great massage though. Damages 2 k. Left un satisfied so decided to try retailer spa too. Had been thr once and experience was gud. Was assigned miss are. Told she's frm Bengal. Started chit chat ting trying to gauge me. She asked if I need extras. I asked wots on the offer she mentioned normal HJ plus TL. I saidi need BJW. She refused saying I dnt do tht. Then asked 2 k for normal I refused in between asked how much will I payfor a DFK. I asked how much will you take for BJWB. She said 3 k. I was lyk jackpot. Agreed. Thn had a fabulous session of B2 be and BJW. Came in lyk 10 Min Had an amazing experience, my first in Mumbai MP of this kind.

UnCanny
06-28-15, 17:08
Hi guys,

There is a Spa by the name of top card in Borivali, Food setup with individual rooms and attached cubes for bathing, The massage is also good, been there 3 times but not been lucky, Once I gathered courage to ask a lady for extra after getting hints but she got upset and I was left embarrassed, The 3rd time I went the girl was talkative and was giving hints and was asking how is her massage compared to the others I tried, She also was trying to cajole me in taking extra time so that she can give a proper massage and every part of the body can be taken care of, I agreed and then gathered courage to ask her for what about my tool down there, and she refused saying such things not done here, has any fellow monger got lucky with anyone in these SPA.Do they have Thais / NEs / Locals? Also how are the therapists? Younger or Older? Did they give you any massage near groin area or below waist? Did they slide the dispo?

MadMax12
06-28-15, 17:13
Hey,

Any review on Dolly asking 8 k for 2 HR.

Last digits 0169. Emailed me photos. Also known as Kalpana.

Zipper Two
06-28-15, 19:27

Charges 15 k onward. But only 1-2 option are available. Mostly Czech Romanian and Russian.Will you please PM me exact location.

ServingYou2003
06-28-15, 22:18
Hey,

Any review on Dolly asking 8 k for 2 HR.

Last digits 0169. Emailed me photos. Also known as Kalpana.Hi.

Please don't go by the pics. They are heavily phtoshpd. Nothing close to the pics. Yes she charges 8.

ApacheGuy
06-29-15, 00:57
Hey,

I'm assuming you took massage from an NE girl.

Most of the therapists in this spa are NEs and they do not give extras. They also have a branch in Thakur village and I have had same experience there as well.Same here. Had tried the Kandivali one. But no luck.