PDA

View Full Version : Bombay / Mumbai

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246

ChennaiGuy27
07-12-15, 21:00
I am from Chennai and soon going to be in Mumbai for work. I would really be glad if the generous people on here could give me an independent's contact.

Caring Girl / Coffee Girl seem like the girls I should be meeting.

MumbaiNewbie
07-12-15, 21:19
Hey folks,

I went to NL today. Reached there around 930. But thr was so many cops major LE crackdown. Is there any advised time to go to NL.

HunkyDory912
07-12-15, 21:32
Hi guys!

Just saw and spoke to this girl having a profile named sizzlingsex472 on AFF. Does anyone have an idea about her! She says the pics she has over there are her real pics. I asked her, how can someone share own pics out there, so she was like. I am providing paid service! Well, She is asking for a whopping amount a night which is huge even compared to what she looks! Need an opinion guys. Most importantly, are her pics real for sure?She keeps changing IDs. Not a great experience for me. I wouldn't recommend her. She keeps talking over phone even during the session. Major distraction. Finally asks more than what she asks on phone.

ServingYou2003
07-12-15, 21:40
Hi Guys. Does anyone know about the girl (age I guess 26) number ending in 7253? Has requested 8 k for 2 hrs. Location not known. If anyone has met please provide more details.

RokSon
07-13-15, 02:28
I just wanted to know that the SPs who provide pics on whatsapp for us to see are this SPs fake or real?

I am new to mumbai and looking foor some action in dadar, bandra or andheri.Almost all SPs who you contact initially shall show you attractive pics. The SPs actually have no girls with them. But rather work on a network. In fact many a times I have come across SPs from Delhi who provides from Mumbai while showing photos. Basically they fill you on whatsapp with 5-6 photos to get johny at attention. Then they give you a cost and location after you choose a photo. The girl arrives on location or by rickshaw with another choice. Both would be different from the photo. At the point you realize that what you see is not what you get. Only SPs with whom you have at least 3-4 services may get you good stuff.

You need to learn to walk away if what you are provided is different from the photos shared OR if they are not to your expectations. SPs always work through a network. The main SP (who has the hifi stuff) does not attend calls from loc / jd / BP / etc inquiries. The smaller SPs are the ones who do not have a stable stock so they bait you with photos. SO, it is a gamble. 90% fake- 10% Jackpot. The 10% may sometimes get you a bonus. So enjoy the adventure of discovering what you may get.

Creative Art
07-13-15, 03:15
I got the spa name from another good ISG member, good that I posted that message. Spas are completely public, anyone can go. When I got the reply in PM, instead of reference of another spa, the exact spa name could be given even if the identity of the therapist was not.

Rajarao
07-13-15, 04:13
I am in touch with a girl Nishi for last few days. The contact was established through Locanto. She claims to be 24 years old, student in Mass Communications in Mumbai. Her number ends with *7540. She said she is looking for financial support and willing for fun. Probably she stays in Andheri area.

Not sure she is genuine or fake. Any fellow monger come across such profile, please provide your inputs.

Thanks in advane.

RAJ.

Rajarao
07-13-15, 04:19
NL is not that safe now a days. Still if you want to visit, after noon is better, but very limited selection. If you are just looking at the service, but not the girl, go after 2:00 PM. If you want to see the collection, then it is after 5:00 PM, better be there at 5:00 PM and must leave before 7:00 PM.

Hey folks,

I went to NL today. Rchd thr around 930. But thr was so many cops major LE crackdown. Is thr any advised time to go to NL.

Bambaiya
07-13-15, 08:42
I have often seen people posting long erotic stories and not willing to share the contacts or pointers with anyone in pvt too. Are we here to read someones erotic experience and make our undies wet and finally run in the bathroom for [Non-English text deleted by Admin]?

I would request the fellow members to narrate your genuine report, experience, ambiance, damages & looks of the gal which would be helpful for other ISG member to have similar experience, rather then "ooooohhhh ahhhhh" and some weird exaggeration which is not at all helpful for any one. No one is here to read erotic stories, they are abundantly available on net. Be simple, narrative & informative in your post for easy understanding.

My 2 cents.

Not to offend anyone in personnel.

Bambaiya!

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

BhukhaLauda
07-13-15, 13:16
Another letdown folks. Tried the T Elements MP in Fairvillage East. Small cabins. No showers. NE there but sadly no extras. Instead got a useless lecture about moralities. What the heck!

Never expected Mumbai to be so dry. Ever so often my old SP s from Delhi send me pics of exotic fair girls. My old therapists message me when am I coming back and whether I'm having too much fun in Mumbai to remember them.

Anyway. Will keep mongering on.I have had a similar experience in that spa. The therapist was NE and did not give me extras even after requesting multiple times. Finally removed the towel and showed her my tent and told her how hungry Johnny was. She started shouting at me and said that I will complain to the manager. Since that incident, I have stayed away from NEs. They are a waste of time and money.

Littlish
07-13-15, 15:12
Where approximately is this NL, I mean which part of Mumbai, can someone give clues to this newcomer?

Was near NL area yesterday noon so after finishing my work there thought of mongering in day light. Called SP Raju and prem to check the scene and all was set.

Checked with prem couldn't strike any attractive deal. Same with Raju but then raju told me raju told me to wait as a chic was reaching in 5 minutes. Waited and saw a busty saree clad chic name Rozaa. Bit plumpy but those DD size jugs bowled me. Apparently Rozaa is originally from Orissa and used to work at CH.

Took her for an hour started with some some beer and ciggs with her. Off goes the clothes her jugs where too huge never seen such big stuff. Joked on it saying you have dhaaiii kilo ke bable. Lots of talks she seemed to be a chirpy bird. Tried DFK but she was not into it only top lip kiss. Sucked. Those big baboools. Boobs fucked those ass sized boobs. Did BBBJ which was OKAY I've seen much better. I was fingering her till then which made her all wet and some moans. She seemed all hot she and was ready to ride. Put on condi did WOT which she really enjoyed. Good paet of her was she seemed bit less used and really enjoyed the act. She then asked me to fuck her hard did a hard doggy during which she kept on moaning continually. Her legs started shivering she got laid down and asked me to hard fuck her in missionary please. I obliged and tried to fuck the hell out of her with my dikk and thumbs both in her. Continuously moaning and shivering she fucking came hard with all her cum started flowing out on the bed. I felt yuck though I enjoyed those loud moans and shivering of hers. She slept for 5 minutes and didn't want to move I smoked a cigg till then. She went washed herself and the room. Apologized saying sorry sir bahot dino baad kaam kiyaa hai aur pehlaa kaam Hi aapkaa thaa toh bahot garam ho gayi thi hahaha. I said its my pleasure I finally made a prostitute cum so hard. LOL. Told her my Johnny is still left and do a CIM now to which she gave religious reason for not doing it. She did an okay BJ and I came in 5 minutes. Cleaned and all. Then She started wrapping up I said I want a massage. She gave me a good hard body massage and b2 b with her big jugs. Made her massage ass as well..

Rahuls2304
07-13-15, 15:29
Dude,

If everything is available for free then I think everyone will be rich or fucking 2-3 girl in a day, many of them struggles, people empty there pockets behind the girls, people write there experiences so that other people can learn, I think no one is born talented like James bond right, some of them gives the hints so that people will crack, you are beginner, let's see about you are mongering experiences so that we also get some pointers.

I have often seen people posting long erotic stories and not willing to share the contacts or pointers with anyone in pvt too. Are we here to read someones erotic experience and make our undies wet and finally run in the bathroom for Apna haath jagan nath?

I would request the fellow members to narrate your genuine report, experience, ambiance, damages & looks of the gal which would be helpful for other ISG member to have similar experience, rather then "ooooohhhh ahhhhh" and some weird exaggeration which is not at all helpful for any one. No one is here to read erotic stories, they are abundantly available on net. Be simple, narrative & informative in your post for easy understanding.

My 2 cents.

Not to offend anyone in personnel.

Bambaiya!

RokSon
07-13-15, 19:30
After reading FR of Spa, decided to go for picnic all the way to DiamondSindhi. Arrived at 4 pm and started to look for the Mall. Found it and walked around it to hunt for the Spa as I did not know its name from FR. Saw 2 of them. 1st on ground floor the S Spa and 1 on 1st floor the H Spa. So walked along the dingy mall corridor towards S Spa. Read the name Sts Spa. Walked in and found 3 babes sitting on a sofa with one manager with tikka sitting on a table. They jumped up surprised that someone walked in. Good Sign.

Asked for massage. Immediately one of the "therapists" asked me to follow her upstairs. Kept an eye on the other 2 therapists and kept them in memory. Followed the therapist up a small staircase to a small room with a massage bed. Asked her damages. She replied 1. 5 k counter and other depending on what I want. Again good sign. She asked me to change to disposables. She closed the room and dimmed the light for effect. Small room but not bad as the therapist was very near me. She asked me to lie on bed ans he asked, powder or cream. I said powder o that she does not scrape me. She began a so called massage with her hands gliding all near johny. I immediately asked her what's on the menu She said what I want. I said all. She said OK all but no sex. I thought well OK lets see where this goes. Immediately she begin removing her clothes and fuck what a body. Man she had great boobs and a super body. I removed my disposable and she allowed johny to caress her front and then on her back nearly dogging. She took johny and slowly motioned it. I asked her to come B2B. By the time she came full on, I was spraying. Got hold of a towel but in vain. I held her in motion and enjoyed her thoroughly. It was next to having a FS without entering. Man she was good. She cleaned up my Nariyal pani and then got onto wipe johny with tissue.

Told her that shall be back again only for her. She said she was new here and came from Vshi. Paid her 1.5 whcih for HJ, TL, B2B. Fully worth. Walked out of the Spa relaxed.

Body: Clean and Shapely: 9/10

Boobs: 8/10

Massage: 3/10

B2 be: 9/10

DFK: 7/10

WIR: Of course. Went again 2 times.

Shall write another FR as I tried another therapist too.

Damage:1. 5 counter 0 pretty fixed. Going to bargain now. + 1.5 Therapist.

Tips: They have done up the place and have Jacuzzi now and have seen another 3 therapists.

Good value for money.

RohanBhr
07-13-15, 21:44
I try Priti from thane called at apartment. She is sexy horny aunts. Oral is really made my jonny in heaven try missionary doggy w on top. She love to have x so very much cooperative. Very clean with soft boobs and silky skin.

Any buddy want no then reply.

Rockefeller1
07-13-15, 22:40
I am in touch with a girl Nishi for last few days. The contact was established through Locanto. She claims to be 24 years old, student in Mass Communications in Mumbai. Her number ends with *7540. She said she is looking for financial support and willing for fun. Probably she stays in Andheri area.

Not sure she is genuine or fake. Any fellow monger come across such profile, please provide your inputs.

Thanks in advane.

RAJ.Locanto has always been fake in my limited experience.

Avmyari1
07-14-15, 04:54
Hi,

Can you pass on this number to me. Also how much is damage. And do you have this Rajji or any other babe in thane contact thanks dude.

GermanShepherd
07-14-15, 07:17
After reading FR of Spa, decided to go for picnic all the way to DiamondSindhi. Arrived at 4 pm and started to look for the Mall. Found it and walked around it to hunt for the Spa as I did not know its name from FR. Saw 2 of them. 1st on ground floor the S Spa and 1 on 1st floor the H Spa. So walked along the dingy mall corridor towards S Spa. Read the name Sts Spa. Walked in and found 3 babes sitting on a sofa with one manager with tikka sitting on a table. They jumped up surprised that someone walked in. Good Sign.Hi RokSon,

Nice you enjoyed at S. Spa, but please don't over pay. Charges there are 1.5 k Counter and 1 k max for extras. They are very happy with 1 k and provide you all as you mentioned. Jacuzzi affair seems to be expensive but worth a try I guess.

Happy mongering fella.

Orangee33
07-14-15, 09:33
Was in Mumbai last weekend, had asked for pointer, in case anybody could provide any lead's of an indi, surprisingly no reply, had no option so went to s SP since was in.

That area, had a massage and left. The place has been done up, also made a couple of more rooms. Also tried contacting caring girl, but somehow couldn't get thru.

Anyways, hope to get leads in my next visit.

Newser8008
07-14-15, 09:57
Can you please pm me the details about this spa.

Last Friday evening I had visited my regular spa in famous village in western suburbs.

But, my favorite therapist had already left for the day.

While roaming around in that area, came across O spa.

Entered the spa and asked the counter guy for charges.

While browsing their menu I saw this cute looking girl who was bending to pick up a bottle of oil and saw her cleavage.

I just went mad when I saw such a looking girl, and Johnny saluted towards her straight away.

Asked the counter guy if selection was allowed and told him that I want this girl.

He introduced her as Miss S and after paying the counter charges the girl took me to the massage room.

Massage started and the girl seemed very shy, so I had to initiate the conversation..

Bikkii
07-14-15, 10:20
Hey buddy,

I had a good experience with a girl I found on Loc. Why don't you meet her at a mall and then if you like her go ahead.

Thanks in advane.

RAJ.

Ramesh35
07-14-15, 11:07
Where is this " DiamondSindhi " in Mumbai?

After reading FR of Spa, decided to go for picnic all the way to DiamondSindhi. Arrived at 4 pm and started to look for the Mall. Found it and walked around it to hunt for the Spa as I did not know its name from FR. Saw 2 of them. 1st on ground floor the S Spa and 1 on 1st floor the H Spa. So walked along the dingy mall corridor towards S Spa. Read the name Sts Spa. Walked in and found 3 babes sitting on a sofa with one manager with tikka sitting on a table. They jumped up surprised that someone walked in. Good Sign.

Asked for massage. Immediately one of the "therapists" asked me to follow her upstairs. Kept an eye on the other 2 therapists and kept them in memory. Followed the therapist up a small staircase to a small room with a massage bed. Asked her damages. She replied 1. 5 k counter and other depending on what I want. Again good sign. She asked me to change to disposables. She closed the room and dimmed the light for effect. Small room but not bad as the therapist was very near me. She asked me to lie on bed ans he asked, powder or cream. I said powder o that she does not scrape me. She began a so called massage with her hands gliding all near johny. I immediately asked her what's on the menu She said what I want. I said all. She said OK all but no sex. I thought well OK lets see where this goes. Immediately she begin removing her clothes and fuck what a body..===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Frkma
07-14-15, 11:07
Hi friends,

Hope all are well.

Sorry for after long time presence here to ISG.

Just want to know I got a locanto ad with kirtiforfun reply to my mail after a week.

Ask 5 k for 3 hrs 3 session with place in Borivli.

Call me near Borivli station for meet up.

So need your help is it worth to go for her.

Awaiting for your suggestion.

Thanks.

Regards,

Frkma

Rroy29
07-14-15, 12:38
Hey guys,

I am new to the scene. Would request any senior to share digits of any good SP with nice collection. Have been to GR and would request seniors for digits of SP in PM with a much better collection on the likes of Delhi stuff.

Thanks,

Rroy28

Gangaram
07-14-15, 14:41
It's a week ago post, Thai babes was in contact with me whom I mentioned in my previous forum Miss M decided to meet outside. Taken her to dinner and story as usual free boom boom. Connect me on PM for details.

Niel07
07-14-15, 14:50
Hi.

I am in mumbai for 2 weeks. Wanted to taste MP scene in mumbai. Had rtff and able to see many review on darkness spa, retailer spa, m&s spa, spa in famous villege and one ace spa in borivali. If some one can give specific name or coordinates for this spas will be really useful, as I m not familiar struggling to find m&s and precious metal in ironman. FR will followed.

Niel.

Niel07
07-14-15, 14:51
Hi.

I am in mumbai for 2 weeks. Wanted to taste MP scene in mumbai. Had rtff and able to see many review on darkness spa, retailer spa, m&s spa, spa in famous villege and one ace spa in borivali. If some one can give specific name or coordinates for this spas in pm will be really useful, as I m not familiar struggling to find m&s and precious metal in ironman. FR will followed. Please send pms.

Niel.

HornyBoyForU
07-14-15, 15:35
Is there any typical Ayurvedic Spa in Mumbai where the therapists are traditionally dressed in Sarees, would be great fun undressing them. Update please if its there. Had one experience in Delhi long back and it was a good one.

SnoozyBoozy
07-14-15, 16:36
LOL Good query!

You will end up getting men from Kerala who wear lungi as therapists. Hahaha.

Kidding mate.

But yeah, there is something really kinky in taking off the sari. Have experienced it well with DB girls. .

Is there any typical Ayurvedic Spa in Mumbai where the therapists are traditionally dressed in Sarees, would be great fun undressing them. Update please if its there. Had one experience in Delhi long back and it was a good one.

Jaideep
07-14-15, 17:17
I would be visiting Kandivli / Borivli area for some work in the weekend.

Can someone pm me name & location of MP in this region with good therapists and extras on offer.

PrickPrick
07-14-15, 17:23
Hey guys,

Last night was high on drinks and hadn't shot my load in a while so ended up going to SM off Grant road and happy to report that it's up and was running even at 1 in the night. Was shown a selection of about 15 and chose one from them who I thought was best.

She was a bong with great attitude and was a thorough professional who knew her job well. Good BJ skill which she did for about 10 min and then came on top cow girl and another 10 min she rode me after which it was my turn to pump her in missionary. Took me a good 15 min or so to shoot as was quite high after all the whisky I had consumed but she held herself well and didn't give any attitude giving me full access to her tongue and smooth lips besides the perfect round jugs!

Overall a fine experience for which damages were 2500 at counter and 100 for the room service boy.

PM me if interested and I shall give details of the place and girl.

Cheers

Jaideep
07-14-15, 17:34
Buddy, can you share some hint about MP name. Is this O spa??

I have been a silent reader of this forum for last 2-3 months. After having read and taking advice of senior friends in forum decided to go for my first action on the field.

Place: Famous village of suburbs.

Came from work, called and booked appointment at 8.

Paid counter charge and was warmly guided to spa room by Miss H (hot slim, medium height but fair).

Disposable was too small. Jhonny was screaming to get out. Good sign. Miss H started the massage, followed by questions of have I come before and all that confidently gave some vague names and answers.

5 minutes into massage she started giving good hint by massage to bums. I complimented her and started flirting.

Good fun girl. Later did real good back massage. I knew extras are sure so enjoyed the massage for a while. Then she came towards head and started massaging shoulder. Slowly placed my hand on her ass. She smile and in very sexy manner asked " sir service ledge" (so sexy that I got hard on recollecting it now). I said yes.

What followed was total GFE. Ample boob sucking, DFK, love the way she sucks lips while kissing. Gave awesome boob massage and licked and played with nipples. Too sexy.

She has small but sexy perky boobs, played kissed and sucked them to my content, followed by sensual massage and handjob. Only downside said no BJ. Best part she too was enjoying and moaning. Total GFE.

Nevermind a good debut. I m sure can get more that BJ if I work on her in due time period.

Now the report.

Face: 7.

Body: 8 (1 pt more for boobs, I like this types).

Experience: 9 (its my debut so little extra).

Damage: counter 2.5 k+2 k.

I know I paid more, but I guess your first time is always little expensive and jhonny was super excited about debut.

Happy mongering guys.

Request seniors for their comments and inputs as I am a newbie to scene.

Rahuls2304
07-14-15, 19:57
Today I had been to parle for the meeting, so while going the old memory recollects, saw famous spa chain, visited, enquirer whether my old lady is there, said that she will be free after 2 hours, so thought that will go for shopping, did some, visited the spa near to the famous temple, inquired and said that they have NE, another target, spas are giving so much of discounts, so entered, waited for few minutes and she came, she blushed, entered and lied down, the miss S came and directly lied on me, saying where we're you? I changed my number, so didn't have her number, erotic massage followed, same like last visit before 10 months, total lust in her eyes, was thinking that today I will be eaten by her, she licked every part of my body, BJ was very good, after 45 minutes fun, massage started and with little bit chat got the news that another her friend come sister working in airport branch, finished meeting and called up, booked last appointment of her, reached, the expressionless girl with a beautiful face said Hi in such a way that I felt that she had break off with someone, after 3 minutes, one boy came, I was seating near to the counter, took headphone and started listening the songs, hearing the conversation, he was her BF and his name is same as of mine, thinking if I am having this chick as GF she Will be more happy, insisting him to go away, I saw with an anger to him, he left, paid the counter, during payment, told her that don't be so serious, always have a beautiful smile, she didn't react, she escorted me, she was wearing one piece, seeing her two boobs, after giving instruction, while going she smiled and said that enjoy the therapy, the girl came, Bangkok girl, slim it was her miss A,slightly changed but same nature, washing legs before the therapy, no massage only DFK, DATY, nude bodies, no tension about the interference, took the bath and gave a bye kiss and left.

After returning back, the receptionist girl stop me, and explaining me about the packages, she could explain that during paying, but she was smiling and explaining, I think the suggestion which I gave to her worked, after going she said that to take her no so that I can booked an appointment on watsapp.

Amazing day ends, Saturday going with this two chicks for a dinner, chatted with receptionist, gave a gn kiss and going to sleep, beautiful thing is that some times you are also reason to smile on other, may be I am reason to smile her.

Regards,

Rahul S

TooCool12
07-14-15, 20:25
Hello,

I will be in Mumbai for a week from today and have plenty of time to visit a few Massage parlous. Even if they don't provide extras, I would be glad to try them out and contribute my experience to the awesome forum here.

My PM is active, so if anyone knows any good MP's (even for non-extra but good massages from ladies) please PM me with details. Will be staying in Andheri East.

Thanks

Olivier2712
07-14-15, 21:57
First visit to Mumbai ever. Will be located in Navi Mumbai for 10 days.

Looking forward to try to find some experiences and to share here.

If anybody knows the places to be or girls to find around the Sheraton in Navi Mumbai, I would appreciate a lot.

Bond212
07-15-15, 02:56
Seen her ad and mail.

Seems to be fake and no HW will quote 5 k for 3 sessions.

Have she asked you to transfer money in her account before meeting.

If that's so then stay away.

Hi friends,

Hope all are well.

Sorry for after long time presence here to ISG.

Just want to know I got a locanto ad with kirtiforfun reply to my mail after a week.

Ask 5 k for 3 hrs 3 session with place in Borivli.

Call me near Borivli station for meet up.

So need your help is it worth to go for her.

Awaiting for your suggestion.

Thanks.

Regards,

Frkma

Apat5483
07-15-15, 03:28
It's a week ago post, Thai babes was in contact with me whom I mentioned in my previous forum Miss M decided to meet outside. Taken her to dinner and story as usual free boom boom. Connect me on PM for details.Your inbox is full because of the requests.

Request you to share her details on PM.

Does she work in any spa?

Let me know if I can be of any help to you.

Thanks

Gangaram
07-15-15, 04:41
Today I had been to parle for the meeting, so while going the old memory recollects, saw famous spa chain, visited, enquirer whether my old lady is there, said that she will be free after 2 hours, so thought that will go for shopping, did some, visited the spa near to the famous temple, inquired and said that they have NE, another target, spas are giving so much of discounts, so entered, waited for few minutes and she came, she blushed, entered and lied down, the miss S came and directly lied on me, saying where we're you? I changed my number, so didn't have her number, erotic massage followed, same like last visit before 10 months, total lust in her eyes, was thinking that today I will be eaten by her, she licked every part of my body, BJ was very good, after 45 minutes fun, massage started and with little bit chat got the news that another her friend come sister working in airport branch, finished meeting and called up, booked last appointment of her, reached, the expressionless girl with a beautiful face said Hi in such a way that I felt that she had break off with someone, after 3 minutes, one boy came, I was seating near to the counter, took headphone and started listening the songs, hearing the conversation, he was her BF and his name is same as of mine, thinking if I am having this chick as GF she Will be more happy, insisting him to go away, I saw with an anger to him, he left, paid the counter, during payment, told her that don't be so serious, always have a beautiful smile, she didn't react, she escorted me, she was wearing one piece, seeing her two boobs, after giving instruction, while going she smiled and said that enjoy the therapy, the girl came, Bangkok girl, slim it was her miss A,slightly changed but same nature, washing legs before the therapy, no massage only DFK, DATY, nude bodies, no tension about the interference, took the bath and gave a bye kiss and left..Super and nice full on.

HotChocolate80
07-15-15, 04:49
Went to you spa from cruise area. Setting is not good.

Tried miss m, an ne. She looks ne & said from that region. But her language & tone is completely delhite.

Anyway, massage was non-existent. Only HJ was on offer. Refused. Took shower and left.

HornyBoyForU
07-15-15, 09:02
Thankfully it did not happen during my Delhi encounter, Mumbai haven't tried, would love to try it. LOL.

LOL Good query!

You will end up getting men from Kerala who wear lungi as therapists. Hahaha.

Kidding mate.

But yeah, there is something really kinky in taking off the sari. Have experienced it well with DB girls. .

CoolBuntyAll
07-15-15, 11:49
I try Priti from thane called at apartment. She is sexy horny aunts. Oral is really made my jonny in heaven try missionary doggy w on top. She love to have x so very much cooperative. Very clean with soft boobs and silky skin.

Any buddy want no then reply.Can I get Priti number. Do you have some number of housewife. We can exchange do email [Email address deleted by Admin].

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

CoolBuntyAll
07-15-15, 11:51
Hi,

Can you pass on this number to me. Also how much is damage. And do you have this Rajji or any other babe in thane contact thanks dude.

Any buddy want no then reply.Can I get priti number. Do you have some number of housewife. We can exchange plx do email me.

CoolBuntyAll
07-15-15, 12:19
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the writing was so bad that the report was nearly impossible to comprehend.

KentScot
07-15-15, 12:23
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the writing was so bad that the report was nearly impossible to comprehend.

SolomonK41
07-15-15, 12:30
Last week that I visit J country Namly spa in Dadar near cinema hall massage was relaxing but no extra offer but say no.

Another day in Vashi visit famous S plaza Namly v spa average massage but no extra.

Wasted of money.

Therapist are looking well.

Have any one try these spa.

Have you got extra.

BhukhaLauda
07-15-15, 12:51
Visited PP this Monday and walked into the numeric spa on first floor.

Paid the counter and was guided upstairs where I was shown the collection.

They have of collection of 6-7 girls all of whom were average looking.

Chose Miss P based on her figure and boobs.

Entered the room and therapist asked me to change and left.

On removing all my clothes, I realized that there was no disposable on the bed.

Therapist entered without knocking on the door and Johnny saluted her.

She blushed and said 'Sir, please wear the disposable'.

Told her could not find the disposable anywhere.

She said 'Sorry, I forgot to keep the disposable'.

Asked her if it is really needed as you have already seen everything.

She smiled and said 'Sir, please wear it for now if someone might enter'.

Wore the disposable in front of her and lied on the bed.

Massage started with usual chit-chat and her hands were already near my thighs.

After finishing the back massage turned around with my tent and looked into her eyes.

She started the front part and touched Johnny while doing the inner thighs.

Reached my chest and I put my hand on one of her boobs.

Opened the button of her t-shirt and slid my hand in.

Ran my finger through her valley.

Asked her the charges and she said 1 K for HJ+TL.

Told her I get B2B in that price at the ground floor spa but she said she doesn't do it.

Anyways, off came her t-shirt and out came her delicious mangoes.

Started sucking them and she put her hand in the disposable and ran her soft hands over Johnny.

Then she started kissing my chest and licked my nipples.

Sucked her boobies for the next 20 minutes and she finished me off with a nice HJ.

To sum it up:

Girl: 6/10

Mangoes: 9/10

Charges: 2.5 K (counter) + 1 K (extras).

Attitude: 9/10 (Rating 1 less because did not get B2B).

WIR: Yes, but will like to get B2B next time.

Rajarao
07-15-15, 17:06
SM= SheeshMahal?

Do not you think the damages are High? The arrangements / rooms are inferior to NL and the quality of Girls. I visited Sheesh Mahal long back (5 years) and remember the damages were just 600/.

Request other mongers to through some light on SM.

Hey guys,

Last night was high on drinks and hadn't shot my load in a while so ended up going to SM off Grant road and happy to report that it's up and was running even at 1 in the night. Was shown a selection of about 15 and chose one from them who I thought was best.

She was a bong with great attitude and was a thorough professional who knew her job well. Good BJ skill which she did for about 10 min and then came on top cow girl and another 10 min she rode me after which it was my turn to pump her in missionary. Took me a good 15 min or so to shoot as was quite high after all the whisky I had consumed but she held herself well and didn't give any attitude giving me full access to her tongue and smooth lips besides the perfect round jugs!

Overall a fine experience for which damages were 2500 at counter and 100 for the room service boy.

PM me if interested and I shall give details of the place and girl.

Cheers

Gangaram
07-15-15, 18:11
Hey,

DiamondSindhi is code name for a famous builder in Mumbai whose name starts with H. By the way, nice innovative name chosen by the original poster.Haha it's Hiranandani.

ChatNFunID
07-15-15, 18:35

Any buddy want no then reply.Is this the same Priti who meets at thane in private apartment near Vasant Vihar area? She quoted me 7 k negotiated to 6.5 k with place for 1 HR. Planning to visit her this week. Is 6.5 k of worth? Please give your views.

Butler123
07-15-15, 19:02
Hi bro,

I will be in Mumbai for three days starting from tomorrow in Prabhadevi. Appreciate your help in sharing any direct good contacts please. I'm on PM.

Rahuls2304
07-15-15, 19:23
This is the spa which I am taking about which is own by the past receptionist girl of famous spa chain, she is my friend, didn't visited for almost 4 month, decided to go to the spa, reached, got a discount also, allotted with a smiley face girl, lied down and she came, beautiful girl and love to chat, so spa was empty, was speaking like whether we met after long time, hints were there but 1st time after 8 months, didn't opt for the same, it was late so told her that will drop her at her home, she was staying at Juhu and yes she invited me to her home, before going purchased some fish for her, small and clean home, smiley face, the enthusiasm will be seeing in her eyes, she said that 1st time she had invited a man at her home, she gave a glass of water with a mango, reminding me the girl which I met at sukho spa, Respect is to be earned by giving them, while going she came and hug me and said that to come again, we can have money, we can buy temporary happiness, temporary FS also, but can't by the desires.

People will felt that this post will be bored or some moron will definitely comment, respect the girl, you will be respected, as many of the girl who are in Thailand or gone back to Delhi or Bangalore, but they never forget me, was all also got flooded with messages, time matters, busy life.

Regards,

Rahul S

MadMax12
07-15-15, 19:49
Hi buddy,

I don't have an idea about Ritu, but Jharana is kinda boring, she talks a lot, you end up getting bored.

She does put an effort to satisfy you, but its definitely not worth the price. She also scores very low in personal hygiene.

Unless you like really large tits, nothing else is great to talk about in Jharna.

She is a BBW MILF BTW. And she goes for 4 K 2 hours 2 Pops + stay extra.

Hope this helps, and do post an FR on your experience.Hi guys,

Thanks for your advice but after searching for review on both ISG and sea I got confused to what girl I should go for as both of Lady have equal reputation. So I think to try Jarna first. I started chatting in what's up try to negotiate with her. Agreed on 4 k but when I told that we have to arrange Lodge she denied to come as she was not happy with Lodge I referred and told me that she don't have place too. So I discontinued to chat with that batch. And called Ritu. Talked nicely on phone agreed on rates 5 k for 2 hrs. Called me at place at Andheri some PVT flat.

When I entered the flat she was there to welcome me on door and lead me to bedroom. Asked me for water and so.

Then she asked for payment which I gave her and she went to other room to put that money.

After min. Or two she came and talked nicely. As I was shy she tried to make me comfortable. To initial the session she removed her top and stand just in front of me. As I saw her topless with jeans I got full charged and took her to wall and pressed her with the wall tried to have DFK unsuccessfully as she stocked her leaps. Kissed her leap for while simultaneously pressed her boob sacked her nipple for some time. Then tried to remove her jeans which was too tight to remove. So she told let me remove it and she is now completely naked. Told me to remove my cloth which I did in no time.

Now we both lied on bed liked her entirely. Put condom got for missing in ten minutes I came inside her. Then she remove condom from my j. And had a look of it and told me you just came such amount of sperm that other other guys took 2 session for such amount of sperm. Laid naked for a while then wear clothes and went from there. While leaving she gave me hug and smile.

All new all good session wonderful girl. Will revisit soon.

CaptainCalaspo
07-15-15, 19:53
Buddy, can you share some hint about MP name. Is this O spa??Jaideep bro,

I guess O spa is fruit. That you should try once. I may try it this weekend. Solve the simple riddle and get your answer. Happy to help.

MadMax12
07-15-15, 19:56
Hi guys,

Thanks for your advice but after searching for review on both ISG and sea I got confused to what girl I should go for as both of Lady have equal reputation. So I think to try Jarna first. I started chatting in what's up try to negotiate with her. Agreed on 4 k but when I told that we have to arrange Lodge she denied to come as she was not happy with Lodge I referred and told me that she don't have place too. So I discontinued to chat with that batch. And called Ritu. Talked nicely on phone agreed on rates 5 k for 2 hrs. Called me at place at Andheri some PVT flat.

When I entered the flat she was there to welcome me on door and lead me to bedroom. Asked me for water and so.

Then she asked for payment which I gave her and she went to other room to put that money.

After min or two she came and talked nicely. As I was shy she tried to make me comfortable. To initial the session she removed her top and stand just in front of me. As I saw her topless with jeans I got full charged and took her to wall and pressed her with the wall tried to have DFK unsuccessfully as she stocked her leaps. Kissed her leap for while simultaneously pressed her boob sacked her nipple for some time. Then tried to remove her jeans which was too tight to remove. So she told let me remove it and she is now completely naked. Told me to remove my cloth which I did in no time.

Now we both lied on bed liked her entirely. Put condom got for missing in ten minutes I came inside her. Then she remove condom from my j. And had a look of it and told me you just came such amount of sperm that other other guys took 2 session for such amount of sperm. Laid naked for a while then wear clothes and went from there. While leaving she gave me hug and smile.

WalkThisWay
07-15-15, 23:03
This FR may seem funny to a few members here in the forum especially the spa aficionados.

I'm not from Mumbai, and I had no idea of what Ironman meant! I figure its was either.

Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Stadium area and some few other places with this man's name in it.

There have been some few spas in Mumbai with the letter Z who have happy hours getting a ton of business from me.

Finally two days back I find out that 'lokah' means iron. And then it clicked. 'Eureka'. LOL. Hence the FR.

Went to the Z spa. Finally. Still enjoying the satisfaction of finally finding and making it there. As per HB4 U's earlier posts I was trying my best to.

Get an appointment with the tattooed therapist from his first few encounters but instead was appointed Miss Kay.

Deep-tissue massage, soft hands. Gorgeous hair. A lot of hints along the way.

Especially with constant pulling and adjusting of the disposable. The massage was not as good as the other places I've been to. Where there are NEs.

But I wasn't complaining. I mostly go for a spa experience firstly for the massage and after try to maneuver towards the extras after she has done her job.

She put the steam on, and rubbed more oil over me, I touched her didn't refuse, went on for a few minutes began to kiss her and caress her.

What an amazing body, her soft hand stroking my shaft. While I massage her gorgeous ass and smell her hair. Truly bliss.

I've figured out that most women needs some time to get used to the man and his touch on their body. I started doing things to her that was acceptable to.

Other women. But I realized she wasn't so experienced as she was ticklish. I backed off. She took her time stroking me off. Shot my load. She helped me clean up.

Paid her 1 K and after gave me a peck on the cheek and said come back soon!

Had a 10 minute steam. Washed off the ton of oil on me.

And headed to grab something to eat.

Place: 7/10

Massage; 6/10

Body: 8/10

Attitude: 9/10

Great find by the way guys. Much thanks to KoM, HB4 U and AMP for hints and sharing their experiences!

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

MadMax12
07-16-15, 01:13
Here is other FR from last week. Got email address from net. Emailed her. Got reply after week asking for 9 k for 2 session. Negotiate for 5 k +hotel. Reached to Dahiser station before time and waited. In 15 min she came. Took auto to some hotel near check Naka.

Took a room, condom etc etc.

Now action start. Asked her to get nude enjoyed every inch of her body. Fucked her in various positions. And good session come to end. Girl was near about 26. Very nice girl.

And very cooperative. Later she told me that she lives at Nala sopara and do this from age of 19. Earlier she was working with some mediator but now she works independently.

All new all good experience looking to repeat her next week.

HunkyDory912
07-16-15, 01:55
This is the spa which I am taking about which is own by the past receptionist girl of famous spa chain, she is my friend, didn't visited for almost 4 month, decided to go to the spa, reached, got a discount also, allotted with a smiley face girl, lied down and she came, beautiful girl and love to chat, so spa was empty, was speaking like whether we met after long time, hints were there but 1st time after 8 months, didn't opt for the same, it was late so told her that will drop her at her home, she was staying at Juhu and yes she invited me to her home, before going purchased some fish for her, small and clean home, smiley face, the enthusiasm will be seeing in her eyes, she said that 1st time she had invited a man at her home, she gave a glass of water with a mango, reminding me the girl which I met at sukho spa, Respect is to be earned by giving them, while going she came and hug me and said that to come again, we can have money, we can buy temporary happiness, temporary FS also, but can't by the desires.

People will felt that this post will be bored or some moron will definitely comment, respect the girl, you will be respected, as many of the girl who are in Thailand or gone back to Delhi or Bangalore, but they never forget me, was all also got flooded with messages, time matters, busy life.

Regards,

Rahul SGood one dude. It's true. You respect them and they will be nice to you and you make good healthy long term relationships.

Dev84
07-16-15, 05:06
Hey can you pass the details on!? Atleast share from where you got the number from! Thanks!

Hi guys,

After min or two she came and talked nicely..

MumbaiLad
07-16-15, 05:46
Got this number for locanto. Ending 379.

Have been marketed by many names. Ruchi, Madhu, devyani. The WhatsApp DP is that of a married couple. Any idea if she's for real?

Regards,

ML

Jaideep
07-16-15, 06:55
Since you do not have pm. Can you provide some hints on how did you get contact of Ritu.

I did not find any profile by that name in SEA.

Hi guys,

After min or two she came and talked nicely. As I was shy she tried to make me comfortable. To initial the session she removed her top and stand just in front of me. As I saw her topless with jeans I got full charged and took her to wall and pressed her with the wall tried to have DFK unsuccessfully as she stocked her leaps. Kissed her leap for while simultaneously pressed her boob sacked her nipple for some time. Then tried to remove her jeans which was too tight to remove. So she told let me remove it and she is now completely naked. Told me to remove my cloth which I did in no time.

TooCool12
07-16-15, 08:02
Any good spa in Andheri East or nearby areas? Just looking for a good relaxing massage from a lady. How is A Thai Spa? Is it worth visiting?

ChuckNorris85
07-16-15, 09:58
Hello people,

I have observed that Lubna Khan has completely disappeared from the scene for almost an year now. She isn't available on her old phone no. And she seems to have deleted all her Internet accounts as well.

Would appreciate if anyone here has got any update on her.

Thanks!

RohanBhr
07-16-15, 10:56
Bargen she will down till 5 k with place but service is good and she is very friendly share some MILF or girls no. Message me in private.

Is this the same Priti who meets at thane in private apartment near Vasant Vihar area? She quoted me 7 k negotiated to 6.5 k with place for 1 HR. Planning to visit her this week. Is 6.5 k of worth? Please give your views.

Pcock
07-16-15, 11:39
Visiting Mumbai Dadar area this weekend interested in FS not massage.

Any hints of MPs in Dadar that meet the requirements? Will be thankful.

Jaideep
07-16-15, 14:46
Jaideep bro,

I guess O spa is fruit. That you should try once. I may try it this weekend. Solve the simple riddle and get your answer. Happy to help.Hi Captain, Got your hint and visited that the park area but left confused.

There are 2 places with the name O spa almost side by side - 1st one with transparent door and guy sitting at counter while 2nd one with a wooden door with no inside view.

Which door is the spa entrance??

Myur32
07-16-15, 15:10
Hi Captain, Got your hint and visited that the park area but left confused.

There are 2 places with the name O spa almost side by side - 1st one with transparent door and guy sitting at counter while 2nd one with a wooden door with no inside view.

Which door is the spa entrance??Wooden door is of spa. I had been there two times but they don't provide extra only massage.

Are you sure you LL get extra there?

Thanks

Raju1980
07-16-15, 16:19

Any buddy want no then reply.Please PM me Priti's number.

VBJ999
07-16-15, 17:52
I have often seen people posting long erotic stories and not willing to share the contacts or pointers with anyone in pvt too. Are we here to read someones erotic experience and make our undies wet and finally run in the bathroom for.

Bambaiya!

I appreciate your effort to bring all Mumbai on same platform. Everybody should support. Let us see Delhi forum is much more active and friends there don't mind to share. By this way they keep tab on rate also.

Cheers

ChatNFunID
07-16-15, 18:05
Bargen she will down till 5 k with place but service is good and she is very friendly share some MILF or girls no. Message me in private.She is not at all ready below 6.5 k even for 6 k. But let me confirm we are talking about same Preeti. She has two numbers one ends with.

029 and other with 001 (recent one what's app is active for this number) she has called me to a pvt apartment in Vasant Vihar area thane. Are you talking about this Preeti?

I am a free member can't share contact with you although I have some good! Sorry.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

FunkyCat25
07-16-15, 19:24
Here is other FR from last week. Got email address from net. Emailed her. Got reply after week asking for 9 k for 2 session. Negotiate for 5 k +hotel. Reached to Dahiser station before time and waited. In 15 min she came. Took auto to some hotel near check Naka.

Now action start. Asked her to get nude enjoyed every inch of her body. Fucked her in various positions. And good session come to end. Girl was near about 26. Very nice girl.

And very cooperative. Later she told me that she lives at Nala sopara and do this from age of 19. Earlier she was working with some mediator but now she works independently.

All new all good experience looking to repeat her next week.Hey any info that you can share.

Zipper Two
07-16-15, 19:51
SM= SheeshMahal?

Do not you think the damages are High? The arrangements / rooms are inferior to NL and the quality of Girls. I visited Sheesh Mahal long back (5 years) and remember the damages were just 600/.

Request other mongers to through some light on SM.Damages are more than 12 k, 2 month ago.

CaptainCalaspo
07-16-15, 20:40
Wooden door is of spa. I had been there two times but they don't provide extra only massage.

Are you sure you LL get extra there?

ThanksMy FR is not about O spa. I went to the famous one in commercial building. Go in noon or late evening. Sure success. Try Miss H.

ServingYou2003
07-16-15, 22:01

And very cooperative. Later she told me that she lives at Nala sopara and do this from age of 19. Earlier she was working with some mediator but now she works indep.

I guess she is Ka. A. a.

Myur32
07-17-15, 03:11
My FR is not about O spa. I went to the famous one in commercial building. Go in noon or late evening. Sure success. Try Miss H.Are you talking about the spa which is above mac and beside card spa.

I used to be regular customer their. There were two girls good in service but now moved to m & s spa. I had got FS also there.

Now the quality is not good. After you taking any [Names in Code Deleted by Admin]. She is from Calcutta. Initially you will find her good but then LL get bore. Very talkative girl.

Anyways enjoy. If any other new spa at Kandivali or Borivali then please let me know.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Myur32
07-17-15, 03:18
I have often seen people posting long erotic stories and not willing to share the contacts or pointers with anyone in pvt too. Are we here to read someones erotic experience and make our undies wet and finally run in the bathroom for.

Bambaiya!

I appreciate your effort to bring all Mumbai on same platform. Everybody should support. Let us see Delhi forum is much more active and friends there don't mind to share. By this way they keep tab on rate also.

CheersYes you are correct man.

It's like we are reading erotic stories from net. Many of these stories must be fantasy just imagination.

I think rather than arguing we should ignore such person let him do what he wants. Don't post reply to his posts.

Let him be the erotic story writer.

ChuckNorris85
07-17-15, 12:28

Bambaiya!

CheersCouldn't agree more. Thoroughly concur with your observation! Mumbai is perhaps the worst, least co-operative among all other Indian forums on ISG. It doesn't take much to realize this. Anyone who can take some time out & RTFF the Delhi & Bangalore forums would know it. Seniors here are mostly interested in occasional appearances that only involves writing down long erotic stories about their escapades with no hints or intention to share contacts whatsoever. Seriously, are people here to read stories? Do people really get a high by typing anonymous write-ups to impress an anonymous audience? There are far better and free avenues on the Internet for it. What a shame!

Desert2006
07-17-15, 15:27
Looking for Mumbai bros for help. Here for 2 days. SP's MPs reliable. Please please PM.

LickMyDikk
07-17-15, 16:09
Was in Bandra yesterday noon for meeting all alone free and raining. So dick had to dance. Headed to the KF joint good chicks ranging up to 20 K. Loved the new Russian babe which recently joined. Nice slim firm boob. Bargained for 15 k. Was a great session with lot of DFK oral doggy wot and miss. Did 2 sessions and She just blew my dick and mind both times.

Had superb time but was still feeling hungry and thought it was Thai time so headed towards that. See forward my next post. Cheers.

Body 9

Face 8.5

Breast 8

Ass 9

Figure 9

Sex 9

WIR yes when I've budget.

PlasteredHeart
07-17-15, 17:39
Hey guys,

Have been having a look at this forum on and off, but have never posted any FR's. Will share today's experience at an MP, which is a somewhat famous chain by the initials UT. So I read about Ms. And who is a tall Thai chick at their Bandra outlet as per few FR's in the forum. So I tried fixing an appointment with her, but she wasn't available. So finally today I got to know that she has shifted from the Bandra outlet to the Darkness Ironman outlet!

Immediately called to book an appointment there, but got to know that she has an off today. However I insisted and checked if she could be called or when will she be available next. So they said that they can get her today itself, if I am particular about her, which I was.

So finally got there and figured who Ms. And is gauging by her height. She took me to a corner room and started questioning how I know about her. I made up an imaginary friend and gave his reference. So the massage started, nothing great to write about but yea she did make complete the commitment of 1 hour massage and used her elbows and knees generously.

Lying on my back. I started feeling her up with my hands. She dint say a thing.

Then she asked me turn over and grabbed jhonny boy asking if I want to get served right now or after she's done. I said right away! Negotiated for TL+ HJ for 1.5 k.

Got intense DFK as a deal sweetner!

Amazing rack and definitely the firmest tits I've ever seen! With the intense DFK, her awesome job at HJ and fondling / sucking onto those firm tits, I finally came!

Ms. And was very polite, inviting, talkative but not excessive chit chatting and a great person to be worth overall! Kept referring to me as a boxer cause of my physique. Use boxer as a reference and probably it could help you break the ice with her acting as a reference.

She said she is leaving back for Thailand next month cause he visa expires end of July'15.

Rate card-

Face. It was kinda dark but from what I figured 7/10.

Tita- 9/10

DFK- 10/10

Hygiene- 10/10 - The fragrance of her lip gloss is still fresh in my mind!

WIR. Yeah! I'm definitely meeting her one more time before she leaves!

Total damage:

1. 5 k counter (ask for a 30% discount, they eventually give you a 20%) and 1. 5 k for tips!

Want to try a couple of indi's now. And then post FR's accordingly.

Requesting people to please share the contacts for Nisha colaba, and any 35+ year old indi's. I just have a couple of SP contacts to share, cause I was a random monger at NL and no great experiences to write about or refer anyways.

Cheers!

Monocef
07-17-15, 17:51
Was in Bandra yesterday noon for meeting all alone free and raining. So dick had to dance. Headed to the KF joint good chicks ranging up to 20 K. Loved the new Russian babe which recently joined. Nice slim firm boob. Bargained for 15 k. Was a great session with lot of DFK oral doggy wot and miss. Did 2 sessions and She just blew my dick and mind both times.

Had superb time but was still feeling hungry and thought it was Thai time so headed towards that. See forward my next post. Cheers.

Body 9

Face 8.5

Breast 8

Ass 9

Figure 9

Sex 9

WIR yes when I've budget.What is KF joint?

Desert2006
07-17-15, 19:21
Discovered Ironman today and rocked it. I think enough hints are dropped for a total novice for Mumbai. Full report has to wait. Thank you seniors. Would be grateful if someone from Mumbai actually PMS for leads. Let's see if Mumbai actually rocks.

Shahrukh
07-18-15, 03:13
Hi,

Can you PM me more details about this place?

Body 9

Face 8.5

Breast 8

Ass 9

Figure 9

Sex 9

SnoozyBoozy
07-18-15, 05:07
Hey buddy!

I don't want to comment on the erotic stories part, if some members post FR's and you find it erotic, well good enough.

But I do not agree on the part that Mumbai is the worst, least co-operating forum. Well it may be worst for you, because you don't even have a paid membership, so how do you expect seniors to share contacts / tips with you? We cannot share them on the open forum.

You have only posted 3 FR's including the one below, and all the FR's are just directed towards seeking info, well we're happy to help, but atleast get a paid subscription with a PM facility, then someone would help you for sure, otherwise try breaking all the codes and hints mentioned in the forum, and explore.

Mongering must be explored, that's the fun in it. Most of us have begun that way.

Cheers!

Couldn't agree more. Thoroughly concur with your observation! Mumbai is perhaps the worst, least co-operative among all other Indian forums on ISG. It doesn't take much to realize this. Anyone who can take some time out & RTFF the Delhi & Bangalore forums would know it. Seniors here are mostly interested in occasional appearances that only involves writing down long erotic stories about their escapades with no hints or intention to share contacts whatsoever. Seriously, are people here to read stories? Do people really get a high by typing anonymous write-ups to impress an anonymous audience? There are far better and free avenues on the Internet for it. What a shame!

Rahuls2304
07-18-15, 06:48
She is beautiful and fun element, not greedy for money but she has skilled to raised the Johnny.

Hey guys,

Have been having a look at this forum on and off, but have never posted any FR's. Will share today's experience at an MP, which is a somewhat famous chain by the initials UT. So I read about Ms. And who is a tall Thai chick at their Bandra outlet as per few FR's in the forum. So I tried fixing an appointment with her, but she wasn't available. So finally today I got to know that she has shifted from the Bandra outlet to the Darkness Ironman outlet!

Immediately called to book an appointment there, but got to know that she has an off today. However I insisted and checked if she could be called or when will she be available next. So they said that they can get her today itself, if I am particular about her, which I was.

So finally got there and figured who Ms. And is gauging by her height. She took me to a corner room and started questioning how I know about her. I made up an imaginary friend and gave his reference. So the massage started, nothing great to write about but yea she did make complete the commitment of 1 hour massage and used her elbows and knees generously.

Lying on my back. I started feeling her up with my hands. She dint say a thing.

Then she asked me turn over and grabbed jhonny boy asking if I want to get served right now or after she's done. I said right away! Negotiated for TL+ HJ for 1.5 k...

HornyBoyForU
07-18-15, 07:38
I totally agree, buddy first get PM then ask for help and then if no one helps then speak. Firstly with 3 posts you expect people to help you, sorry mate things don't work this way. And I think if you have the time and patience to RTFF you can collect ample hints of the places. Sad state it is nowadays everyone wants to be spoon fed.

Hey buddy!

I don't want to comment on the erotic stories part, if some members post FR's and you find it erotic, well good enough.

But I do not agree on the part that Mumbai is the worst, least co-operating forum. Well it may be worst for you, because you don't even have a paid membership, so how do you expect seniors to share contacts / tips with you? We cannot share them on the open forum.

You have only posted 3 FR's including the one below, and all the FR's are just directed towards seeking info, well we're happy to help, but atleast get a paid subscription with a PM facility, then someone would help you for sure, otherwise try breaking all the codes and hints mentioned in the forum, and explore.

Mongering must be explored, that's the fun in it. Most of us have begun that way.

Cheers!

HungerGamer
07-18-15, 11:30
Hey bros,

Headed to darkness for Z fun. Have booked an appointment with Miss S my usual. I've heard that they have a nee lot. Will inquire about this and post soon!

Happy weekend mongering.

LickMyDikk
07-18-15, 16:23
I've already received over 35 contact request. Although this place is well known. I'll share this contact only to folks who ask for it while sharing their best contact. Give 1 take 1. Otherwise I've been doing charity for long.

Cheers

Hi,

Can you PM me more details about this place?

LickMyDikk
07-18-15, 16:35
So post the Russian meat which took me till nirvana. I thought of having a Thai curry. Went to UT spa at Hill Road. Asked for my fucking sluutt nana. Unfortunately she is now shifted to Andheri branch. I was like WTF. She was the one favorite and did everything I said. I asked the hot counter lady if she'll massage me. She smiled and said she'll love to but I've to handle to counter. I said lets meet out. There it goes digits exchanged and meeting set for Thursday over a drink with her. Till the time I asked to send any masseur for dry Thai massage. Don't remember her name. Was a bit plump big boobs. Message was really superb. She asked 2 k for service. Agreed for 1 K. No DFK. Played with her boobs no pussy touch though. Followed by great BBBJ and CIM. Had great sessions back to back and was tired. Went to bar had few beers and enjoyed the evening then. Cheers.

Body 9

Face 8.5

Breast 8

Ass 9

Figure 9

Sex 9

Shahrukh
07-18-15, 17:04
I visited this spa and tried Miss S. Counter charge was 3.5 k and 1.5 k for HJ+TL. I felt it's too costly.

Hey bros,

Headed to darkness for Z fun. Have booked an appointment with Miss S my usual. I've heard that they have a nee lot. Will inquire about this and post soon! Happy weekend mongering.

LickMyDikk
07-18-15, 17:15
No one is doing favors on anyone. So stop being a looser. Whenever I put an FR I get over 50 PMs for contacts. Why should I give them all, if people can't share and contribute to the forum then don't expect things from others like losers. Share and get in return rather than moan. Even if you pay and get pm it doesn't guarantee you contacts, people don't get paid to share contacts here. So be polite and contribute rather cry.

Hey buddy!

Cheers!

TempStories
07-18-15, 17:43
Visiting Mumbai after several months. Is NL still active? If not, any other good options?

Will appreciate a PM.

HomerShah
07-18-15, 17:49
I was in navi Mumbai-Nerul again but still early around 3:30 pm so asked around for a service bar. Some auto guy took me to a service bar. Turns out it was just a dance bar. The girl quality was poor to just OK. Girls sit next to you and you can do little bit of groping but didn't like any of the girls / cramped sofa / bright lights so left in just 5 minutes. Then again went to the Sanpada service bar and had a decent time over there.

As per one girl in Sanpada bar, there are service bars operational in Chembur area. Well it was news to me.

MumbaiOne
07-18-15, 18:52
Hey guys,

So finally got there and figured who Ms. And is gauging by her height. She took me to a corner room and started questioning how I know about her. I made up an imaginary friend and gave his reference. So the massage started, nothing great to write about but yea she did make complete the commitment of 1 hour massage and used her elbows and knees generously.Can you PM the spa and the MP's name before she leaves India.

YouNotTell1
07-18-15, 19:09
Can you please PMM me where is this place??

Body 9

Face 8.5

Breast 8

Ass 9

Figure 9

Sex 9

YouNotTell1
07-18-15, 19:17
I am not sure whether my message is reaching you, as whenever am trying to post, the page snaps.

So actually want to request you if you can please PM me the details of this place?

Thanks

Body 9

Face 8.5

Breast 8

Ass 9

Figure 9

Sex 9

YouNotTell1
07-18-15, 19:27
Hey can you please PM the exact details of this place.

Thanks a lot.

There is place in Bandra on a famous freedom fighter road just behind famous KFC lane close to a pastry shop in front of film association.

Charges 15 k onward. But only 1-2 option are available. Mostly Czech Romanian and Russian.

HomerShah
07-18-15, 21:10
So I was coming towards Mumbai central station near a famous Orchestra Bar and I stopped to have a smoke. There was a guy standing nearby. Our eyes met and he suddenly signaled the "Indian sign" for girl. I looked up and saw a lodging board. On inquiring around I learned that yes there are girls provided there. That guy brazenly offered me to come upstairs.

Since my Falkland road mishap, I am more cautious and bit scared so didn't venture out. Plus the guy looked weirdo. Never seen anyone talking about this place. As I was still smoking I saw a guy and girl coming out of the lodge. The guy had covered his face with handkerchief girl was OK type.

Possible
07-19-15, 02:48
Fellas, where all the seniors have gone.

Is there anything for me in and around Powai area, please share. I will be visiting your city and may have sometime to explore area on 24-25.

PM is active and empty.

Cheers.

Possible.

KingOfMan
07-19-15, 02:50
I find us an amusing lot when I read messages of being not very helpful from the lots who never progressed beyond CAC. I believe its a disease affecting everyone. Currently Asking for Contacts- CAC. In this digital age I am an analog. I never save any numbers no no to pics usually and well hate it when any girl normally tries to latchup.

Its the reason you pay them, not to have just your needs fulfilled but also to not publish or make the world know of your deeds. I don't know how many have normal life's and wife's but certainly let them be reminded gone are the days of old world were having a secret number in their dumb phone was secret.

In this digital age of data share everything gets known and tracked to the minute location you are. Imagine saving a number on your smartphone (even the mongering sim) and within few minutes next time you open your facebook the girls profile is put on your potential friends list. The google search suggestions start showing in the other potential suitors. The infinite stream of spam built up providing you herbs to toys. Imagine with SP numbers you being at work and messages popping up with notifications. The luxurious calls of idiotic SPs or Girls by the road 'Sir aap to ate Hi nahin', especially when you know it may not be right time. I cannot keep the girls in the closet and expect no one sees her while she comes to the house right? I can imagine some of the guys loving the technology but be certainly worried. Instead of wechat, badoo or any other site these contacts pop up in facebook, google, linked in etc. Now don't do searching for digital affection as you never know when Karma works for you.

The gals are always nice but they may not be involved with some fine specimen of social kind. It should be in your own interest to not latch on to numbers and rather find the source and enjoy the flow for sometime. Sometimes its all location dependent like in SPAs and SPs. Anyways its always the case of YMMV. Also these are not milking machines to give that exact quantity and consistency of milk from under your drawers. These are experiences and some of the post suggest that after finding the hints they enjoy the hunter experience better as not many pundits might have reached the pandals to perform the yagna.

Also note it down there is no pussy made of gold, the beautiful ones are only slightly expensive and its all attitude always. I think most of them don't even know what buttons to press to get the heat going. Wake up to saying no cause you might not know which one leads to a month of holiday and a drip plus 2 medicine a day. Worse are cases of long term holidays if you know what I mean. We have a fairly large population and a morality of marksmen, but yes there isn't a dry state. Infact its the other way round. We are still in days where I remember just to go to a wash room I have 3-4 chicks touching my package directly. These are normal chicks just little drunk and standing on the way to washroom but apparently very very starved by their own morality.

Welcome the age of Women finding you not you trying to beg to bend over. They need your business and if you had a little courage then your johnny bravo can stand tall.

Regards,

Kingofman.

KingOfMan
07-19-15, 03:00

Is there anything for me in and around Powai area, please share. I will be visiting your city and may have sometime to explore area on 24-25.

PM is active and empty.

Cheers.

Possible.Hey man you picked up a location which is most difficult to recommend SPs. If not wrong 80% SPs in that location may do a runner with your money. Rest of them well are connected to a sucky naka area. Recent updates on location were of 3 floors of MPs were 1 or 2 new birds have made nest and some have made advancements.

But 1 new stuff maybe if you are game, I tried one of the roof top lounges one weekday of the night and was directly asked by a nearby hottie if I need some relief from mumbai heat as there are still no rains. I couldn't agree as I was with some friends but this is certainly not usual and the girl did not even look like someones who provides relief. Other friends here can you confirm this location is monger friendly or it was just a matter of chance?

Regards,

Kingofman.

LickMyDikk
07-19-15, 04:50
Called all the SPs at NL yesterday. They are shut since a week and it's not expected to open the next few days. I think NL is permanently gone. Given the hospital is now owned by a large corporate they'll clean the area. So I'll suggest to ignore NL for sometime cheers.

HungerGamer
07-19-15, 06:49
I visited this spa and tried Miss S. Counter charge was 3.5 k and 1.5 k for HJ+TL. I felt it's too costly.It was indeed too costly. What therapy did you opt for? Try reaching before 5 PM and you can ask for a discount. I usually make it there before 5 and pay nothing more than 1.6 k at the counter. Enjoy! P.S. The new bird there is Miss Kay, assured extras.

Sree1851
07-19-15, 07:09
Hi Bros and senior mongers,

I am a regular in the Pune forum.

I actually need an help.

A client of mine is coming to India in a few weeks and looking for high end actress or models. Money is not an issue.

Please do share in PM if anyone can help.

I can help out in indie and SP contacts of Pune if anyone visiting.

Cheers,

Sree

JackDawson1606
07-19-15, 07:21
I was in navi Mumbai-Nerul again but still early around 3:30 pm so asked around for a service bar. Some auto guy took me to a service bar. Turns out it was just a dance bar. The girl quality was poor to just OK. Girls sit next to you and you can do little bit of groping but didn't like any of the girls / cramped sofa / bright lights so left in just 5 minutes. Then again went to the Sanpada service bar and had a decent time over there.

As per one girl in Sanpada bar, there are service bars operational in Chembur area. Well it was news to me.There are 3 to 4 SB in Nerul in a famous village opp a famous stadium. You can check there. Had been to one of these by the name K meaning small child in national language. Place looked OK. Girls were also OK. Place was full as I was there in the evening around 730.

Gangaram
07-19-15, 08:25
I find us an amusing lot when I read messages of being not very helpful from the lots who never progressed beyond CAC. I believe its a disease affecting everyone. Currently Asking for Contacts- CAC. In this digital age I am an analog. I never save any numbers no no to pics usually and well hate it when any girl normally tries to latchup.

Its the reason you pay them, not to have just your needs fulfilled but also to not publish or make the world know of your deeds. I don't know how many have normal life's and wife's but certainly let them be reminded gone are the days of old world were having a secret number in their dumb phone was secret.

In this digital age of data share everything gets known and tracked to the minute location you are. Imagine saving a number on your smartphone (even the mongering sim) and within few minutes next time you open your facebook the girls profile is put on your potential friends list. The google search suggestions start showing in the other potential suitors. The infinite stream of spam built up providing you herbs to toys. Imagine with SP numbers you being at work and messages popping up with notifications. The luxurious calls of idiotic SPs or Girls by the road 'Sir aap to ate Hi nahin', especially when you know it may not be right time. I cannot keep the girls in the closet and expect no one sees her while she comes to the house right? I can imagine some of the guys loving the technology but be certainly worried. Instead of wechat, badoo or any other site these contacts pop up in facebook, google, linked in etc. Now don't do searching for digital affection as you never know when Karma works for you..Well noted in my mongering book.

Rahuls2304
07-19-15, 08:36
Beautiful written buddy, hope ISG have a like button.

In this digital age of data share everything gets known and tracked to the minute location you are. Imagine saving a number on your smartphone (even the mongering sim) and within few minutes next time you open your facebook the girls profile is put on your potential friends list. The google search suggestions start showing in the other potential suitors. The infinite stream of spam built up providing you herbs to toys. Imagine with SP numbers you being at work and messages popping up with notifications. The luxurious calls of idiotic SPs or Girls by the road 'Sir aap to ate Hi nahin', especially when you know it may not be right time. I cannot keep the girls in the closet and expect no one sees her while she comes to the house right? I can imagine some of the guys loving the technology but be certainly worried. Instead of wechat, badoo or any other site these contacts pop up in facebook, google, linked in etc. Now don't do searching for digital affection as you never know when Karma works for you..

Raju1980
07-19-15, 08:36
Hi all,

This is my first FR in this forum. Saturday afternoon I decided to go to Spa. My usual place is I spa in the same area but decided to go to unexplored Spa. So I searched web and found number of this spa. I called them up and fixed an appointment. As usual I am very punctual in timing and reached Spa 10 minutes earlier. I was asked to wait for 10 minutes. They have two rooms and both rooms were occupied. They kept on telling me 10 minutes to wait till next 30 minutes. That was big put off for me as first time visitor. Finally room got available and they allocated miss K. As I was first timer, Miss K started with lots of questions. When, why where type questions. Her massage was decent and started doing massage by pressing her boobs to my head. I was very sure that there are definitely some extras so I let her finish the massage. At end of the massage, I asked is there any extra. She was shocked with that question and reluctantly said that there is no such things in this spa. As I was first timer, may be they were reluctant to talk. There are 4 girls and I am sure they provide extra once you become regular there. There are no NEs. All are Inde.

Massage- 7/10

Look of masseur- 7/10

Place - 8/10

Ambiance- 6/10

Total damage - 1. 4 K + 100 rupees tip.

Return. May be.

AmpMax
07-19-15, 09:18
Hey man you picked up a location which is most difficult to recommend SPs. If not wrong 80% SPs in that location may do a runner with your money. Rest of them well are connected to a sucky naka area. Recent updates on location were of 3 floors of MPs were 1 or 2 new birds have made nest and some have made advancements.

But 1 new stuff maybe if you are game, I tried one of the roof top lounges one weekday of the night and was directly asked by a nearby hottie if I need some relief from mumbai heat as there are still no rains. I couldn't agree as I was with some friends but this is certainly not usual and the girl did not even look like someones who provides relief. Other friends here can you confirm this location is monger friendly or it was just a matter of chance?

Regards,

Kingofman.Hi KoM.

Thats probably all your magnetism dude 😉. There are a few rooftops around powai. Which was this one? Must check sometime.

Thanks.

AMP.

Samsamy 17
07-19-15, 10:08
Anybody can share her contact. I want to try her out.

Please also provide reference and the damage I need to pay her.

Thanks,

Sam

Aajjayy
07-19-15, 11:08
Hey guys,

I'm new to this forum. Have been mongering for quite some time now. 2 months back went to Nasik and had huge fun. Got number from locanto. Girl was about 22. Had all the fun. Don't really know all short forum use. But she did everything.

Damage all night just 7 k with place. Decent hotel only entry with appointments.

Will be going there again next month anyone interested can join.Hi,

I m visiting Nashik from 20-24 July. If you would like to team up for double fun we can discuss.

If not able to make it any Nashik inde contact would help my cause.

Thanks,

Ajay

Dev84
07-19-15, 12:03
Dude!

Can you please PM me the details!?

Body 9

Face 8.5

Breast 8

Ass 9

Figure 9

Sex 9

Joshua Dsouza
07-19-15, 12:09

PM is active and empty.

Cheers.

Possible.Try sp jhanvi because she operates in powai.

BophSep
07-19-15, 12:23
Recently read a post in Bangalore section where their was a raid and around 100 people (60 girls +30 customers + DB staff) all were rounded up and arrested. All were in jail for almost 1 week before being released. Is going to DB is crime if so how are they in operation. Or they frame a case as the negotiation didn't finalize.

Like to have the views of Seniors.

KingOfMan
07-19-15, 12:26
Hi KoM.

Thats probably all your magnetism dude . There are a few rooftops around powai. Which was this one? Must check sometime.

Thanks.

AMP.The one that overlooks the lake and has good hospitality. Convert to hindi and these days quiet breezy.

Regards,

Kingofman.

BophSep
07-19-15, 12:46
NL is going through this phase for quiet some time. As most refereed earlier this place is going to perish in the coming days, Now a days NL is mostly closed. It gets functional 0 nly 1-2 days in a week or fully off through out the week. This is what I have heard from my friends.

Regards

Called all the SPs at NL yesterday. They are shut since a week and it's not expected to open the next few days. I think NL is permanently gone. Given the hospital is now owned by a large corporate they'll clean the area. So I'll suggest to ignore NL for sometime cheers.

BhukhaLauda
07-19-15, 13:16
Hi all,

This is my first FR in this forum. Saturday afternoon I decided to go to Spa. My usual place is I spa in the same area but decided to go to unexplored Spa. So I searched web and found number of this spa. I called them up and fixed an appointment. As usual I am very punctual in timing and reached Spa 10 minutes earlier. I was asked to wait for 10 minutes. They have two rooms and both rooms were occupied. They kept on telling me 10 minutes to wait till next 30 minutes. That was big put off for me as first time visitor. Finally room got available and they allocated miss K. As I was first timer, Miss K started with lots of questions. When, why where type questions. Her massage was decent and started doing massage by pressing her boobs to my head. I was very sure that there are definitely some extras so I let her finish the massage. At end of the massage, I asked is there any extra. She was shocked with that question and reluctantly said that there is no such things in this spa. As I was first timer, may be they were reluctant to talk. There are 4 girls and I am sure they provide extra once you become regular there. There are no NEs. All are Inde.

Massage- 7/10

Look of masseur- 7/10

Place - 8/10

Ambiance- 6/10

Total damage - 1. 4 K + 100 rupees tip.

Return. May be.Hey,

I think you are referring to the Red Thai Spa in Kandivali West on Link Road. This spa has Indian girls but they do not offer extras. This is the only spa that I have come across which has Indian girls but no extras are offered. As per my experience, not worth a repeat.

BhukhaLauda
07-19-15, 14:25
Hey guys,

Yesterday evening I paid my second visit to my newly found hunting place. The O spa in famous suburban village.

My cutie pie was busy with another customer, so had to wait for around 30 minutes.

But it was worth the wait.

After finishing her 'massage' with the previous client, she came to the reception and greeted me with her sweet smile.

Asked me to follow her to the massage room.

Told her to take rest for 5-10 minutes and then we can proceed.

So, off we went to the massage room and I pulled her close for a hug.

The girl is still very shy and I had to press her boobs against my chest to set the ball rolling.

She told me to change into the disposables and she was about to leave.

Told her no need to leave the room and got naked in front of her.

Showed her how hungry Johnny was and she started blushing.

Told her no need for massage today and I just want to enjoy her.

Put my hand on her mango and told her to take off the shirt.

Removed her bra and took those mangoes in my mouth.

Asked her if I can get B2B but she said she does not know how to perform a B2B.

Told her I will teach you how to do it.

Put my hand on her waist and asked her to remove her jeans.

Girl was hesitant but to my delight she finally agreed and removed her jeans.

Wow, what a nice pair of juicy soft thighs.

Johnny simply went berserk.

Made her sleep on the massage bed and started feasting on her thighs.

Girl started moaning and said 'Sir, please don't do this'.

Told her I'm not leaving you today and kissed her thighs to my delight.

Suddenly move my hands towards her blue panty and pulled it down.

Girl once again said 'Sir, please don't do this'.

Kissed her pussy and girl tried to push me away.

Finally the resistance ended and I removed her panty and there she was lying naked in front of me.

Kissed her from her thighs to her boobs and lied next to her.

Told her to come on top and hugged her.

Told her to rub her nipples against my chest and took them in my mouth.

Told her to move up and now my lips were on her pussy.

Girl was getting wet and asked her if we can go all the way.

She said 'Sir, I'm afraid. I have never done this'.

Not sure whether she was not lying about being a virgin, but decided not to force her.

Told her will do it only when she agrees to do it.

Sucked her mangoes to my heart's content and she finished me off with an HJ.

Enjoyed her for the entire 60 minutes and let her go.

To sum it up:

Girl: 10/10

Boobs: 10/10

Attitude: 10/10 (Girl agrees to do whatever you say).

Charges: 2.5 K Counter + 2 K to the girl.

Menu: TL + HJ + B2B.

WIR: No doubt about it!

Gangaram
07-19-15, 14:37
Thanks to fellow monger dd for help visited today UT spa at cruise taken miss m an NE massage was OK at end asked for extra and word came main Bura kaam Nahi karti (I don't do bad things) and I was shocked again requested and she murmured only HJ and asked for 2 k in advance I said ok it with now HJ started with lights off and his face facing my toes saying jaldi karo (do fast) and within 2 minutes she said aur Nahi Kar sakti (I can't do anymore) and said sir take bath I asked for my money and she replied it's your problem and left. My 2 k drowned.

Naruto11
07-19-15, 14:43
Has anyone been to this hotel in vitthalwadi (w) jst outside the stn. Jst wanted to ask how is the scene over thr now. Have nt gone thr frm 2 yrs.

Niel07
07-19-15, 16:47
Visited z spa on Friday opted for ms S. Reached there by 6 pm. High rates for massage asked for discount. Changed to disposable. Than who why what where normal questions, gave reference of imaginary friend. Massage started with hint by bum massage and balls touching. And disposable gone. Enquire for extras only HJ and tl with tshirt on was on offer. Quoted 2 k as paid my imaginary frd. Negotiated to 1. 5 k I know high will negotiated nxt time. Med boobs with perky nipples. HJ and released. Steam, bath and out.

I enjoyed but not to my expectation. May be due to steamy sex few hours back with a friend once I used to date with, after party till early morning. Thats why this post title. And 2 yrs of experience of Thailand b2 b massage. So I will give few more time to MP.

I think after years of hardcore mongering MP may not be my cup of tea. As I like DFK, BJ, DATY and foreplay for getting excited. If some one can share some indie or SP number through Pm.

Thanks to 4 buddies from forum for spa name, direction and recommended therapist.

MongerMontek
07-19-15, 17:06
Hello all,

New spirit from Mumbai, this website is fantastic! And the same goes to the members of this site! Well now to my report. It was a lazy Sunday, reading newspaper. Personal Ads. Massage at Home, got a phone number and called it. First try no response, again tried after 1 hour and lucky was it that a girl answered it, being it my first time I was a bit shy. So asked her about the ad in paper and so on! Fixed a place and time! Reached there, and oh man she was a beauty! Name: Miss X, Age: 28-30 , looked Desi Type! She asked me to remove clothes and lay opposite site facing down! She asked Cream or Powder, I preferred Powder, the massage was okay types and I felt her boobs touching me again and again! Then to my guts I asked her extras and she was ready for Xxx! It was Mind Blowing Experience! Damages:1.5 K + 500 tip + 1 K room and yes I will repeat her.

HomerShah
07-19-15, 21:20
Recently read a post in Bangalore section where their was a raid and around 100 people (60 girls +30 customers + DB staff) all were rounded up and arrested. All were in jail for almost 1 week before being released. Is going to DB is crime if so how are they in operation. Or they frame a case as the negotiation didn't finalize.

Like to have the views of Seniors.Well I am not a senior but a regular in bars. Even I don't know what is legal and what is illegal. I do know that most of the bars flaunt the rules brazenly. So while in a bar, we are in a place where illegal activity is going on.

Now above mentioned types of raids happen at regular intervals for variety of reasons. In such big raid you are at mercy of the system. That's what I understand.

Possible
07-20-15, 02:27
Hey man you picked up a location
the girl did not even look like someones who provides relief. Other friends here can you confirm this location is monger friendly or it was just a matter of chance?
Regards,
Kingofman.Points noted bro, I am game for anything what may be read as fun.

Now will look for some GF'ly hotels around. Skipped the area as advised. Any reliable SP with place you advice in nearby area, I am slim lover with assets.

Thanks bro. I will be in touch.

Possible.

Dev84
07-20-15, 03:57
Dude!

Can you PM me her details please!

Hello all,

New spirit from Mumbai, this website is fantastic! And the same goes to the members of this site! Well now to my report. It was a lazy Sunday, reading newspaper. Personal Ads. Massage at Home, got a phone number and called it. First try no response, again tried after 1 hour and lucky was it that a girl answered it, being it my first time I was a bit shy. So asked her about the ad in paper and so on! Fixed a place and time! Reached there, and oh man she was a beauty! Name: Miss X, Age: 28-30 , looked Desi Type! She asked me to remove clothes and lay opposite site facing down! She asked Cream or Powder, I preferred Powder, the massage was okay types and I felt her boobs touching me again and again! Then to my guts I asked her extras and she was ready for Xxx! It was Mind Blowing Experience! Damages:1.5 K + 500 tip + 1 K room and yes I will repeat her.

Myur32
07-20-15, 07:10
Hey guys,

Yesterday evening I paid my second visit to my newly found hunting place. The O spa in famous suburban village.

My cutie pie was busy with another customer, so had to wait for around 30 minutes.

After finishing her 'massage' with the previous client, she came to the reception and greeted me with her sweet smile.

The girl is still very shy and I...Is this color / fruit name in English spa at village near Thakur?

ServingYou2003
07-20-15, 08:59
Hi Guys,

Had been to club next to Infiniti mall last week. Place looks good. A bit expensive. 2000/ cover charge. The crowd was not great I would say and I felt more of the cheap crowd or low stuff. Guy approached me but declined as I was not interested. I guess there are better points to go and fetch some stuff. Let me know if I am wrong. So a Saturday wasted. Please let me know where I can find something nice and reasonable. And yes 100% where I can walk out with a babe from the bar.

MyRulez
07-20-15, 13:59
Fellow mongers,

Can any members guide me through spa at fort area near poor and richest, stuck. Couldn't find, or just give name with starts and ends.

Thank in advance.

Myrulez

MongerMontek
07-20-15, 14:09
Dude!

Can you PM me her details please!Check out Mumbai M!440 R new paper Sunday, last advertising section and there it is Viola!

AmpMax
07-20-15, 14:30
The one that overlooks the lake and has good hospitality. Convert to hindi and these days quiet breezy.

Regards,

Kingofman.Hi KoM.

Thanks for the hint, I got it. Funnily, I was at the neighbouring joint this weekend. Never got the idea that pickups could be possible. Will check out soon.

Regards.

AMP.

Jaideep
07-20-15, 17:10
Hi Captain, I thought your FR was on O spa.

Please provide some hint about this famous spa. Is this in the famous suburban village area only.

My FR is not about O spa. I went to the famous one in commercial building. Go in noon or late evening. Sure success. Try Miss H.

Jaideep
07-20-15, 17:21
Hi HKP,

Is this spa located opposite to sapno ka udyan in English in famous suburban village area??

There are 2 places with the name O spa almost side by side - 1st one with transparent door while 2nd one with a wooden door with no inside view.

Which door is the spa entrance??

Hey guys,

The girl is still very shy and I had to press her boobs against my chest to set the ball rolling.

She told me to change into the disposables and she was about to leave.

Told her no need to leave the room and got naked in front of her.

Showed her how hungry Johnny was and she started blushing.

Told her no need for massage today and I just want to enjoy her.

Put my hand on her mango and told her to take off the shirt.

Removed her bra and took those mangoes in my mouth.

Asked her if I can get B2B but she said she does not know how to perform a B2B.

Told her I will teach you how to do it.

Put my hand on her waist and asked her to remove her jeans.

Girl was hesitant but to my delight she finally agreed and removed her jeans.

Wow, what a nice pair of juicy soft thighs.

Johnny simply went berserk.

Made her sleep on the massage bed and started feasting on her thighs.

Girl started moaning and said 'Sir, please don't do this'.

Told her I'm not leaving you today and kissed her thighs to my delight.

Suddenly move my hands towards her blue panty and pulled it down.

Girl once again said 'Sir, please don't do this'.

Kissed her pussy and girl tried to push me away.

Finally the resistance ended and I removed her panty and there she was lying naked in front of me.

Kissed her from her thighs to her boobs and lied next to her.

Told her to come on top and hugged her.

Told her to rub her nipples against my chest and took them in my mouth.

Told her to move up and now my lips were on her pussy.

Girl was getting wet and asked her if we can go all the way.

She said 'Sir, I'm afraid. I have never done this'.

Not sure whether she was not lying about being a virgin, but decided not to force her.

Told her will do it only when she agrees to do it.

Sucked her mangoes to my heart's content and she finished me off with an HJ.

Enjoyed her for the entire 60 minutes and let her go.

To sum it up:

Girl: 10/10

Boobs: 10/10

Attitude: 10/10 (Girl agrees to do whatever you say).

Charges: 2.5 K Counter + 2 K to the girl.

Menu: TL + HJ + B2B.

WIR: No doubt about it!

Rajarao
07-20-15, 17:39
Its 1. 2 k or 12 k please confirm. You said its 2. 5 k you have paid.

Damages are more than 12 k, 2 month ago.

Myur32
07-20-15, 18:38
Hi HKP,

Is this spa located opposite to sapno ka udyan in English in famous suburban village area??

There are 2 places with the name O spa almost side by side - 1st one with transparent door while 2nd one with a wooden door with no inside view.

Which door is the spa entrance??O spa is with the wooden doors.

I had been there three times but they don't provide extras there.

May be they have changed the policy and now have new staff.

Zipper Two
07-20-15, 18:53
Its 1. 2 k or 12 k please confirm. You said its 2. 5 k you have paid.12 k means 12 thousand.

JpDixx82
07-20-15, 20:16
Search for J&K Bank. It's diagonally opp the bank. I have been planning to visit so let me have your FR positively. Enjoy.

Fellow mongers,

Can any members guide me through spa at fort area near poor and richest, stuck. Couldn't find, or just give name with starts and ends.

Thank in advance.

Myrulez

KingOfMan
07-21-15, 03:44
Hi Guys,

Had been to club next to Infiniti mall last week. Place looks good. A bit expensive. 2000/ cover charge. The crowd was not great I would say and I felt more of the cheap crowd or low stuff. Guy approached me but declined as I was not interested. I guess there are better points to go and fetch some stuff. Let me know if I am wrong. So a Saturday wasted. Please let me know where I can find something nice and reasonable. And yes 100% where I can walk out with a babe from the bar.2 Places you always walkout with company are in Juhu both inside hotel and well both have their share of thrash crowd with sometimes normals. The normals are there to drink and party cause they both run late on Saturday till 3. If you haven't still got details read previous posts say month back on some locations. The escape near infinity is not always good and occasionally has ok crowd only after 11 maybe. The things get better when you move more towards the south. For saturdays you should enjoy good time with your friends with many of bars and drinks. Only towards end after 11:30-12:00 seek company elsewhere towards notorious hangouts. What say simple strategy?

Regards,

Kingofman.

KingOfMan
07-21-15, 03:51
Thanks to fellow monger dd for help visited today UT spa at cruise taken miss m an NE massage was OK at end asked for extra and word came main Bura kaam Nahi karti (I don't do bad things) and I was shocked again requested and she murmured only HJ and asked for 2 k in advance I said ok it with now HJ started with lights off and his face facing my toes saying jaldi karo (do fast) and within 2 minutes she said aur Nahi Kar sakti (I can't do anymore) and said sir take bath I asked for my money and she replied it's your problem and left. My 2 k drowned.My advise please stick to Thai in SPA's having Thai. NE's you can have them anyways with NE friendly SPA's. So far if you have a battle from massage of the extra kind, thai's and NEs both have different scoring points. GFE / Attitude score of NE's is not really impressive I think they may lose my attention just cause of it. What say people what's your scoring on NI / NE / Thai these days.

Regards,

Kingofman.

Kunal14
07-21-15, 06:19
Hi brothers,

Was going thru LOC found Kajal, 35 years Marathi aunty from Miraroad number ending with 337. She want 3 k for herself and 1 k for lodge charges.

Let me know about service, look.

Kunal.

HornyBoyForU
07-21-15, 08:56
I totally agree with you KOM, I haven't experienced any kind of GFE from NE girls except one be it in a Spa or with an SP hence they are last on my list. On the other hand Thai's (95%) of them are greedy which puts you off but once you have a connection with them they are too friendly with naughtiness and full GFE and in case of NI I think its luck but I don't know I always seem to enjoy extras by NI in Spa's rather than Thai / NE. But if rating as per extra's standard then it has to be Thai / NI / NE.

My advise please stick to Thai in SPA's having Thai. NE's you can have them anyways with NE friendly SPA's. So far if you have a battle from massage of the extra kind, thai's and NEs both have different scoring points. GFE / Attitude score of NE's is not really impressive I think they may lose my attention just cause of it. What say people what's your scoring on NI / NE / Thai these days.

Regards,

Kingofman.

HornyBoyForU
07-21-15, 08:58
Yeah these two places are filled with WG's with some exception, but with so many WG's it becomes really difficult to find the already rare exceptions.

2 Places you always walkout with company are in Juhu both inside hotel and well both have their share of thrash crowd with sometimes normals. The normals are there to drink and party cause they both run late on Saturday till 3. If you haven't still got details read previous posts say month back on some locations. The escape near infinity is not always good and occasionally has ok crowd only after 11 maybe. The things get better when you move more towards the south. For saturdays you should enjoy good time with your friends with many of bars and drinks. Only towards end after 11:30-12:00 seek company elsewhere towards notorious hangouts. What say simple strategy?

Regards,

Kingofman.

Sctiti
07-21-15, 09:14
So yesterday I finally decided I'm going to trust those with positive opinions and try out my very first experience in a Mumbai Massage parlors / spa's.

Of-course the goal was the so called "happy ending" and maybe even a nice relaxing massage.

Spent a considerable time on the forum trying to figure out the good spas and after "breaking the code" decided on trying out Z spa in darkness.

Visited the spa around 4 pm and got the before 5 pm 40 percent discount.

The receptionist was quite cute and seemed Thai, but I am not sure if she was a therapist?

There was not much choice so went with Miss J a NE Indian who seemed like she was 30-40 years of age.

She was extremely polite and gave a fantastic massage but did not mention or bring up any "extras'.

Extremely satisfied with the massage I tipped her 500 and paid 1700 at the counter.

Not sure if miss J give "happy endings " or was careful as it was my first visit.

Plan to try out UT in darkness and have booked Miss Nana.

Would love to get a heads up on the correct amount I should be paying at UT.

Since the days of guesthouse Masoom in Colaba, I have always preferred independents and have tried to share them with ISG members to the best of my ability.

Now a new chapter begins with relaxing happy endings (fingers crossed).

More updates with pics soon.

Gangster83
07-21-15, 12:09
Hey guys,

I will be in Mumbai for 1 night starting tomorrow.

Need some help on girl friendly hotels decent one. Near airport. (around 3 k a night).

And also on some reliable SP or indie. To spend the night.

Open to trade some really reliable contacts in Delhi.

Thanks in advance.

CaptainCalaspo
07-21-15, 12:35
[Deleted by Admin]

KoolGuy2811
07-21-15, 17:44
Hey guys,

Any review on the attached pics and what should be the damage for 2 shots. Thinking of trying on next visit.

Gamer030
07-21-15, 18:16
At Z Miss J is the best you can get now. She is good in massage and also provides happy ending.

Miss sh is a chatterbox and also fun to have but forget any massage.

Miss Ap is a no so as Miss PM. She's good in massage but is high on values.

The jewel miss m has already left z. So now rarely visit z.

Gamer030

So yesterday I finally decided I'm going to trust those with positive opinions and try out my very first experience in a Mumbai Massage parlors / spa's.

Of-course the goal was the so called "happy ending" and maybe even a nice relaxing massage.

Spent a considerable time on the forum trying to figure out the good spas and after "breaking the code" decided on trying out Z spa in darkness.

The receptionist was quite cute and seemed Thai, but I am not sure if she was a therapist?

There was not much choice so went with Miss J a NE Indian who seemed like she was 30-40 years of age.

She was extremely polite and gave a fantastic massage but did not mention or bring up any "extras'.

Extremely satisfied with the massage I tipped her 500 and paid 1700 at the counter.

Not sure if miss J give "happy endings " or was careful as it was my first visit..

Gamer030
07-21-15, 20:11
Have been to RR and ctyblss and listing down some reviews:

1) RR spa: This has been on the list. So went there first time had miss the. She was also new and had a wonderful time. Lot of fun. Big melons with lot of shyness. The room was big with attached shower facility. And as the review by fellow members. Saw some hot therapist so issued the budget immediately for this spa from my finance book.

Again went in second week and took Miss T. Awesome pink tits and wonderful pussy to play with had a lot of fun with ample fingering and a shot of load on her balls.

Third visit has miss mad. And she is real mad. Though good in massage but have no manners.

Had miss pr. As well had she was the best in terms spirit. Will try few others which are left to be explored.

Lot of people visiting this place which has made some staff little complacent but this place is worth a try if you know how to deal.

Anyone tried jacuzzi here. Please reply.

P.S.: last week the rates have been revised. So do check before the massage starts.

2) Ctybls: went there around 8 pm near famous cinemas and was assigned a NE. Only massage with no hints and a very make shift arrangement of shower. Wires in the shower area which is scary but the receptionist was bomb with huge bust. Newly married. Last minute glitch as card swipe was not successful although payment deducted. Had to spent 30 min oggling at the cleavage. So was enjoying the uncertainty and then once confirmed with bank paid in cash and left. Thumb rule. Always pay in cash for unwanted issues.

Gamer030

HornyBoyForU
07-21-15, 21:27
Hahahaha. I think he knows what 12 k means.

12 k means 12 thousand.

HornyBoyForU
07-21-15, 21:28
Yes miss J gives extras, maybe you dint bring up the question or she was being cautious in the first visit. Anyways you can visit her again and bring up the topic. She surely gives.

Not sure if miss J give "happy endings " or was careful as it was my first visit.

Since the days of guesthouse Masoom in Colaba, I have always preferred independents and have tried to share them with ISG members to the best of my ability.

HotChocolate80
07-22-15, 02:38
Jacuzzi with massage package at 10-11 k is costly IMHO. Yes the chic will strip entirely and you can play with her entire body, the end is with HJ.

1) RR spa: This has been on the list. So went there first time had miss the. She was also new and had a wonderful time. Lot of fun. Big melons with lot of shyness. The room was big with attached shower facility. And as the review by fellow members. Saw some hot therapist so issued the budget immediately for this spa from my finance book.

Again went in second week and took Miss T. Awesome pink tits and wonderful pussy to play with had a lot of fun with ample fingering and a shot of load on her balls.

Third visit has miss mad. And she is real mad. Though good in massage but have no manners.

Had miss pr. As well had she was the best in terms spirit. Will try few others which are left to be explored.

Lot of people visiting this place which has made some staff little complacent but this place is worth a try if you know how to deal.

Anyone tried jacuzzi here. Please reply.

P.S.: last week the rates have been revised. So do check before the massage starts.

2) Ctybls: went there around 8 pm near famous cinemas and was assigned a NE. Only massage with no hints and a very make shift arrangement of shower. Wires in the shower area which is scary but the receptionist was bomb with huge bust. Newly married. Last minute glitch as card swipe was not successful although payment deducted. Had to spent 30 min oggling at the cleavage. So was enjoying the uncertainty and then once confirmed with bank paid in cash and left. Thumb rule. Always pay in cash for unwanted issues.

Gamer030

BbwHunter050
07-22-15, 02:51
Jacuzzi with massage package at 10-11 k is costly IMHO. Yes the chic will strip entirely and you can play with her entire body, the end is with HJ.Yep the girls wear same disposable what we wear and enter in jacuzzi, I always opt for RR worli jacuzzi cause it has good ventilation, a / see and mood lightning.

Avoid jacuzzi at RR Chembur, it very congested, no proper ventilation, you sweat a lot.

Be ready to give cleaners and guy who watch for LE activity tips. I once went with packet with my regular and manage to just have 2-3 shaft. As she was riding.

Ended with HJ and loads of DFK.

Dev84
07-22-15, 03:59
Hey!

Can you please PM me her number! She seems to be cute!

Hey guys,

Any review on the attached pics and what should be the damage for 2 shots. Thinking of trying on next visit.

DesiDilruba
07-22-15, 06:26
Thanks to fellow monger dd for help visited today UT spa at cruise taken miss m an NE massage was OK at end asked for extra and word came main Bura kaam Nahi karti (I don't do bad things) and I was shocked again requested and she murmured only HJ and asked for 2 k in advance I said ok it with now HJ started with lights off and his face facing my toes saying jaldi karo (do fast) and within 2 minutes she said aur Nahi Kar sakti (I can't do anymore) and said sir take bath I asked for my money and she replied it's your problem and left. My 2 k drowned.Sorry buddy you had KLPD.

But I did menyion about her nakhras and attitude in my post as well. I tried her twice and got lip2 lip kiss and HJ and sometouching. Now everyone will avoid her completely.

AmitJames12
07-22-15, 08:09
Hey guys,

Any review on the attached pics and what should be the damage for 2 shots. Thinking of trying on next visit.Is her name Sofiya. If yes, then she is good. Price for 1 shot is from 10 k to 12 k depending on your skills. I have had her last year and the service is amazing. She is into modelling I guess and very friendly.

Check if she is the same girl. If yes then you are lucky.

Sctiti
07-22-15, 08:30
At Z Miss J is the best you can get now. She is good in massage and also provides happy ending.
Miss sh is a chatterbox and also fun to have but forget any massage.
Miss Ap is a no so as Miss PM. She's good in massage but is high on values.
The jewel miss m has already left z. So now rarely visit z.
Gamer030
Yes miss J gives extras,
maybe you dint bring up the question or she was being cautious in the first visit.
Anyways you can visit her again and bring up the topic. She surely gives.Thank you for your reply guys!

Good to hear the Miss J provides happy endings!

Does she provide a more of a GFE laid back happy endings or a vigorous PSE type?

Full sex or only HJ / BBJ?

How much does she take for happy endings?

Apologies for so many questions.

So.

Paid a visit to UT spa in darkness and went with Miss Nana.

40 something somewhat fit body Thai lady.

She was extremely nice and friendly and gave a very good hard massage.

She offered a topless HJ for 2 k.

Tried to bargain but she wasn't willing to budge and so reluctantly agreed and paid her.

OH boy! She worked her magic and made all the right moves. Some even I had not experienced before!

She drained all the juices out and even gave me a warm up massage after!

Didn't like the UT darkness venue much. The small cubicles with top partitions don't provide much privacy.

I stayed away from the common shower and Miss Nana was sweet enough to wipe the oil of with a warm wet towel.

She said she is going back to Thailand next month. I will definitely be seeing more of her before she goes back!

BophSep
07-22-15, 09:03
Is she indi or through SP, looks to be good catch. Post review.

Hey guys,

SelinaShaaha
07-22-15, 09:31
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

AmpMax
07-22-15, 10:00
My advise please stick to Thai in SPA's having Thai. NE's you can have them anyways with NE friendly SPA's. So far if you have a battle from massage of the extra kind, thai's and NEs both have different scoring points. GFE / Attitude score of NE's is not really impressive I think they may lose my attention just cause of it. What say people what's your scoring on NI / NE / Thai these days.

Regards,

Kingofman.Hi KingofMan.

Agree on the thai choice. In my limited xp, if a joint has both thai and NE, then the NEs don't offer any extras.

Only times I have got offered extras by NEs are all at spas with no thais. Max I got was a gal I met regularly at her home for some time till she disappeared. Abd these are all the tier 2 places, like fin in juhu, clean in pp, natural syrup in pp, and the famous z spa. At all the bigger joints, I got offers only from thais.

DirtyMind
07-22-15, 13:05
Hi guys,

Does anyone knows any good reliable and genuine sp who provides TV serial actress, models and film actress small or big no problem in mumbai?

I have searched and found some website claims to provide that but don't know they are genuine or fake and also they are asking for advance like half in advance and some full to book the celebs. So is it real or the sites are all fake and scams. If anyone knows any reliable sp then kindly share as budget is not an issue.

Thanks in advance.

BophSep
07-22-15, 14:05
Bro,

Difficult to Get GFE hotel with 3 k around airport also you are looking for LT. Most of the GFE hotel will cost approx 5-6 k near airport where you can walk along with your joining friend who have an ID.

This is my experience. May be some other can help you out.

Hey guys,

I will be in Mumbai for 1 night starting tomorrow.

Need some help on girl friendly hotels decent one. Near airport. (around 3 k a night).

And also on some reliable SP or indie. To spend the night.

Open to trade some really reliable contacts in Delhi.

Thanks in advance.

SriKumarind
07-22-15, 15:10
I did read about the LE raid incident at Bangalore. It seemed very scary. It could be sheer bad luck for all those people who were there at that inopportune time. Our system is such that if found at a vulnerable place, you are easy prey and can be hounded anywhere and demands can be raised. Reading about the arrests was a trauma. Monger safe. Some times it could be the LE falling out with the particular joint for various reasons. Some local reference if any on these places may help one take caution about such controversies.

Well I am not a senior but a regular in bars. Even I don't know what is legal and what is illegal. I do know that most of the bars flaunt the rules brazenly. So while in a bar, we are in a place where illegal activity is going on.
ou
Now above mentioned types of raids happen at regular intervals for variety of reasons. In such big raid you are at mercy of the system. That's what I understand.

HornyBoyForU
07-22-15, 15:28
Only HJ with touching over clothes and if she's in mood then TL. She doesn't enjoy it though just does it for the money hence you mite not get GFE et al.

Thank you for your reply guys!

Good to hear the Miss J provides happy endings!

Does she provide a more of a GFE laid back happy endings or a vigorous PSE type?

Full sex or only HJ / BBJ?

How much does she take for happy endings?

Apologies for so many questions.

So.

Paid a visit to UT spa in darkness and went with Miss Nana.

40 something somewhat fit body Thai lady.

She was extremely nice and friendly and gave a very good hard massage.

She offered a topless HJ for 2 k.

Tried to bargain but she wasn't willing to budge and so reluctantly agreed and paid her.

OH boy! She worked her magic and made all the right moves. Some even I had not experienced before!

She drained all the juices out and even gave me a warm up massage after!

Didn't like the UT darkness venue much. The small cubicles with top partitions don't provide much privacy.

I stayed away from the common shower and Miss Nana was sweet enough to wipe the oil of with a warm wet towel.

She said she is going back to Thailand next month. I will definitely be seeing more of her before she goes back!

DirtyMind
07-22-15, 16:07
Hi guys,

My 2 month old FR, today got the time to write it as was busy in work and came here after a long time and also not meeting working girls now as have found some couple so enjoying with them.

Got in touch with this girl Natasha (which is not her real name) she is 23. So she said her charges 5 k for 2-3 hrs and 2 shots without place so I arranged the place and she was on time. Really fair and nice skin but not good in English, so v started by DFK which was good as I was not expecting that quality in 5 k but was nice then followed by foreplay and good long fuck. Second shot was also same lots of DFK foreplay and then bang bang. Overall it was a nice exp with this chick and wanted to repeat her but didn't got the time.

Girl- 8/10

Boobs- 8/10

Service- 9/10

Charges- 5 k for 2 HR and 2 shots without place.

DirtyMind
07-22-15, 16:19
Hi guys,

I am in touch with this cpl and have spoken on phone many times, they gave there pics but not ready to meet first in public place to verify each other and also the pics. I don't usually meet anyone directly for fun as I prefer the first meeting in a public place for a chat and verification but they directly want to meet for fun and are inviting to their place. So does anyone have seen this cpl or pics before or talked to them. If yes hen are they genuine or some fake coupl eusing fake pics.

Thanks in advance.

DirtyMind
07-22-15, 16:25
Is her name Sofiya. If yes, then she is good. Price for 1 shot is from 10 k to 12 k depending on your skills. I have had her last year and the service is amazing. She is into modelling I guess and very friendly.

Check if she is the same girl. If yes then you are lucky.Which one is Sofiya as girl in both pics looks different like different eye color, lips and hair.

RickyDash30
07-22-15, 17:00
Can anybody suggest Indie for a sweet romantic encounter, needed next week preferably with place.

Gangaram
07-22-15, 17:41
Is her name Sofiya. If yes, then she is good. Price for 1 shot is from 10 k to 12 k depending on your skills. I have had her last year and the service is amazing. She is into modelling I guess and very friendly.

Check if she is the same girl. If yes then you are lucky.Can you help me connect with girls pic you attached.

VBJ999
07-22-15, 17:56
Need help from Seniors about Anita38, since reviews are tempting me. Please help.

PSekeer
07-22-15, 20:42
Hi guys,

Does anyone knows any good reliable and genuine sp who provides TV serial actress, models and film actress small or big no problem in mumbai?

I have searched and found some website claims to provide that but don't know they are genuine or fake and also they are asking for advance like half in advance and some full to book the celebs. So is it real or the sites are all fake and scams. If anyone knows any reliable sp then kindly share as budget is not an issue.

Thanks in advance.No they do not, especially never on websites. If you have personal contact and they can verify your net worth maybe then you will get these type of girls.

You need solid contacts for these man.

JohnCena
07-22-15, 22:04
Hey bro,.

You must try Jacuzzi with Miss T.

It's been off for a few days is what I understood the last time I went there due to some construction issues. IMHO, Miss T is the only worthy chic there. Tried miss are and miss S, both were bad with massage and extras.

If you bargain hard, you can get Jacuzzi + services for around 8.5-9 k. Otherwise Miss T will usually ask for 10 k+. She'll tell that regulars pay her even more, which I don't believe because I am reasonably regular.

Have fun and keep posting. Will do the same now.

Any update on how to signup with an AMEX?

Regards,

JC

Lot of people visiting this place which has made some staff little complacent but this place is worth a try if you know how to deal...

XRyder25
07-23-15, 03:35
Fellow ISGians.

Would any one be willing to provide any good MP details which provides extras in Andheri East?? I am in Mumbai and will be staying here for next few days.

I can reciprocate the help in Bangalore forum by providing some Inde contacts.

Thanks in advance.

KoolGuy2811
07-23-15, 03:35
Is she indi or through SP, looks to be good catch. Post review.Sure bro. Hope it works out as expected. And she claims to be indie.

Apat5483
07-23-15, 03:45
Hi guys,

My 2 month old FR, today got the time to write it as was busy in work and came here after a long time and also not meeting working girls now as have found some couple so enjoying with them.

Got in touch with this girl Natasha (which is not her real name) she is 23. So she said her charges 5 k for 2-3 hrs and 2 shots without place so I arranged the place and she was on time. Really fair and nice skin but not good in English, so v started by DFK which was good as I was not expecting that quality in 5 k but was nice then followed by foreplay and good long fuck. Second shot was also same lots of DFK foreplay and then bang bang. Overall it was a nice exp with this chick and wanted to repeat her but didn't got the time.

Girl- 8/10

Boobs- 8/10

Service- 9/10

Charges- 5 k for 2 HR and 2 shots without place.Was she referred by Ms Priya, digits ending 814?

HotChocolate80
07-23-15, 04:20
The first one looks like TV actress. Last seen in mythological serial. Be careful as it may be fake.

Check if she is the same girl. If yes then you are lucky.

AmitJames12
07-23-15, 06:18
The first one looks like TV actress. Last seen in mythological serial. Be careful as it may be fake.The one standing in front of the mirror is Sofiya. I have had her so she is genuine. But the SP says she is not available right now. You can try some Andheri SPs, they might have her.

The first pic might be Photohopped but the second one is genuine.

CoolArian144
07-23-15, 07:51
Hi,

Can the seniors suggest or PM me therapists for RR Worli. Also, damages plus extras she provides.

Have taken miss and earlier and looking to try out more.

Thanks

DirtyMind
07-23-15, 10:41
Hi guys,

I got more then 10 PM for Natasha's number and I have given it to 6 guys only because she will increase her rate if all started calling her. I have said to those 6 guys to give her number only after they meet her and write the FR about her, so once they write their FR anyone who needs the number can contact them for it as I am not always online here and can't reply to all pm. So kindly don't ask me now for her number just wait for her new FR and you will get the number from that member.

DirtyMind
07-23-15, 10:49
No they do not, especially never on websites. If you have personal contact and they can verify your net worth maybe then you will get these type of girls.

You need solid contacts for these man.I don't have solid contacts for this kind of SP so that's why need some help from you guys. All I have is a good budget.

HornyDude999
07-23-15, 11:01
Need help from Seniors about Anita38, since reviews are tempting me. Please help.Anita is a MILF and is very good at her work. She charges 8 k FR about 2-3 hrs. Always willing to please and worth every cent. She has impeccable English and carries herself very well. True GFE.

HornyDude999
07-23-15, 11:12
There are 3 to 4 SB in Nerul in a famous village opp a famous stadium. You can check there. Had been to one of these by the name K meaning small child in national language. Place looked OK. Girls were also OK. Place was full as I was there in the evening around 730.There is a bar in thane near Kapurwadi. Its operational from 11.30 am to 5.00 pm (service bar) and 5 pm onward to 9.30 pm its a dance bar. The bar has been very old in the trade and recently its name has been changed. Over here you can find average to some good looking girls who provide service.

AmitJames12
07-23-15, 11:14
Too many PMs asking for Sofiya. I can reply only with something in return. Already replied to few PMs but my inbox is getting stuffed.

I think the first pic was uploaded mistakenly. Sofiya is in the second pic (the one in front of the mirror). Attaching 2 more pics for clarity.

Apat5483
07-23-15, 12:58
Hey bro,.

You must try Jacuzzi with Miss T.

It's been off for a few days is what I understood the last time I went there due to some construction issues. IMHO, Miss T is the only worthy chic there. Tried miss are and miss S, both were bad with massage and extras.

If you bargain hard, you can get Jacuzzi + services for around 8.5-9 k. Otherwise Miss T will usually ask for 10 k+. She'll tell that regulars pay her even more, which I don't believe because I am reasonably regular.

Have fun and keep posting. Will do the same now.

Any update on how to signup with an AMEX?

Regards,

JCWhat services you got with T? Have tried massage thrice with her. Never had DFK.

CoolApril2008
07-23-15, 13:52
Hi guys,

How safe is it to book an hotel room in Mumbai and ask SP's to provide service at Hotel Room. If anyone had bad experience doing this way please share. I thought, getting service from an SP in my location (hotel) was safe from cops. Appreciate, seniors suggestions and feedback.

DirtyMind
07-23-15, 15:14
Can anybody suggest Indie for a sweet romantic encounter, needed next week preferably with place.Try Ritu she has a place in Jogeshwari.

HornyBoyForU
07-23-15, 15:14
All the therapists give extras out there except the NE therapists. Ranges between 1. 2 k-1. 5 k for TL & HJ depending on your bargaining skills.

Hi,

Can the seniors suggest or PM me therapists for RR Worli. Also, damages plus extras she provides.

Have taken miss and earlier and looking to try out more.

Thanks

DirtyMind
07-23-15, 15:58
Was she referred by Ms Priya, digits ending 814?Yes my friend first meet her through Priya for 8 k and then he got the number of Natasha, she said she charge 5 k and come directly and not by Priya so I got her number by my friend.

Apat5483
07-23-15, 16:10
Opted for Ms J at M&S. Had some nice expectations.

Was less in to the room.

Massage started which was OK.

After 30 min popped the question. She said HJ and TL for 2 k. I brought her down to 1.5 k. Told her will give 2 k if I like service.

Started kissing her neck. She didn't respond. Went to to lips she refused DFK. Tried to remove her top but she said she can't remove completely. So lifted up and started kissing her tits. Very soft. Almost as good as Ms T in RR. She finished in 10 min.

Was disappointed as she didn't seem to enjoy and no DFK offered. While leaving no greeting if come back again.

Monger82
07-23-15, 16:15
Hi bros,

I'm not new to mongering but up till now have restricted myself to outside of India as it's easy and safer. I checked out ISG about a month back and loved all the FRs. Thought of experimenting with the Spas as it's easier and relatively safe though not absolutely. I decoded most of the Spa names on this forum and decided to go for the easy kill with assured extras I. E. S Spa at PP.

As I entered the Spa I was greeted by Miss. Nikki with big racks and she appeared to be quite friendly and took me too the massage room and asked me if I'd come before, I told her that I haven't but I'm referred to the Spa by a friend and created one imaginary ISG friend. She asked me if I know the charges, I said I know bi would like to confirm, she said 1. 5 K at the counter and 1 K for extras. That was in line with what all you guys have been paying so I agreed and paid. She asked me to change into the disposable and she shall be right back.

Luckily there was no disposable and I just stripped and lied down with the towel around my waist and she entered. She asked me about the disposable, to which I replied there wasn't any and it doesn't make a difference as you'd be seeing everything anyway. She blushed and started with the so called massage with powder. She did the minimal massage for 10 minutes and then came the time for action. I helped her strip and the then her nakhras started no DFK, no fingering, boob touching and pressing was fine but no sucking. It was putting me off but I didn't have an option as I had already paid and decided to make the most of it.

I started with playing with the racks and kissing her around the neck and earlobes, then she started the B2B massage that she'd promised and starting licking my chest and kissing my face simultaneously while moving her breasts and thighs and I must say she's a pro at it and made me cum in 10 minutes.

She offered me a second round for an extra 1 K but I refused because of her no-no attitude. Liked the place but hygiene is questionable as they just clean you with a spray of water and towel, no shower was offered. The value for money and accessibility of the place is excellent for which I may go back but take a different girl.

I don't have PM facility yet but plan to take it once I decide to move beyond the Spas. I may request you guys for to help with some contacts then to start with if possible.

Hope to experiment and enjoy the mongering scene in India.

Accentric
07-23-15, 16:36
Hi,

I will be in Mumbai on 8th 9th Aug. I would request your help in getting some contacts of SPAs with lots of extras and independents.

Cheers

Gangaram
07-23-15, 19:24
Today visited Ut at cruise area taken late appointment with Thai miss s story as usual tl+HJ for 1 k but interesting part start at end as miss eve also joined just to get a tip gave her. 5 k and one unusual thing I noticed there which would be full of fun and excitement but guys I will try it first and will write a forum till then goodbye.

Sanjay Hra
07-24-15, 02:23

Check if she is the same girl. If yes then you are lucky.The question was posed for 2 specific ladies. You have replied back on Sofia but posted different pictures of both the ladies that he asked for. You have new pics of both the ladies however recommend Sofia. How come you have both pics? You also posted an apology subsequently and clarified Sofiyas pic.

Tester
07-24-15, 04:30
Old MILF, 45+ yrs, slim, small boobs. Educated and classy. But, 8 K bit too high for her age.

Need help from Seniors about Anita38, since reviews are tempting me. Please help.

KolsFun122
07-24-15, 04:32
Hi all,

Any recent reports on the country spa in the mall in south Mumbai.

Seeking recommendations. Who is good there and damages.

Also any new stock at the main branch?

Cheers!

Tester
07-24-15, 04:35
Why would they fake? Are they charging for the deed? Which area are they living or calling you?

Go ahead and give it a try, lady is old but looks very horny...

Does anyone know this cpl??

ShaunStar
07-24-15, 04:43
Is the hotel Adore Inn near sakinaka a GF friendly.

Cause booking it for a night.

Please suggest if you know any GF friendly hotels nearby this area.

HornyDude999
07-24-15, 05:25
Hi folks,

Recently read about the new law Section 370 A wherein the cops can book customers who are found in brothels, DB,lodges and in any place where sex is solicited.

According to which you can get a jail term of minimum of 3 yrs extendable to 5 yrs if proved guilty.

Gone are the times where people could escape by just paying the penalty.

Is this law really come into effect. Read about it in the newspapers.

Seniors kindly advice.

HomerShah
07-24-15, 05:38
Guys,

In today's Mumbai mirror, there is a report that Rakesh Maria Mumbai police commissioner Rakesh Maria has ordered to apply section 370 A on customer visiting brothels.

http://www.mumbaimirror.com/mumbai/crime/The-police-start-arresting-customers-of-sex-workers/articleshow/48194422.cms

Following a recent order by Mumbai Police Commissioner Rakesh Maria to all police stations, the cops have begun booking customers visiting brothels and exploiting trafficked women under the stringent Section 370 A.

So beware. I am staying put for a while.

Jasmpat
07-24-15, 06:58
I guess, there are so many Nisha's in this trade biz. Shooting a short FR after my encounter with one more Nisha.

Was already running late to meet this babe Nisha at the time decided by both of us. Then, my car witnessed a flat tyre, which took me some more time to change with the stepney tyre. She was already waiting and continuously calling me "Jaanu" on the cell to know, where was I. Finally, met her at the W-Express highway. She was dressed okay for the occasion. Speaks in Hindi and fluent Marathi and is dark in complexion. Not a great looker. Both of us introduced and then proceeded to a hotel. As we entered the room, we hugged each other and started with DFK. In between, I received a call from a friend of mine and I had to cut the session to 1 pop and had to hurry back quickly. Informed her that I had to cut it to 1 session, she felt sad as she had already informed her folks, she will be late home. But she tried to please me in the 1 session, I had with her.

Great BBBJ, she went deepthroat and knows the skill of giving a good BJ. Had her in mish and WOT position. After the 15 minutes session was over, had a cig. With her and then rushed back to my friends place.

Damages: 3. 5 K for 1 pop.

Accomodation: Extra.

Aajjayy
07-24-15, 07:08
Hi,

I m looking for a Indi who wud be looking to travel to Nasik for this weekend. Remuneration no problem. Any tips or pointers anyone.

Thanks

SimpleGuy85
07-24-15, 07:38
As suggested by members, I tried the famous Thai therapist at UT in Ironman.

First impression, I think the therapist is not a woman, biologically. Does not offer pops, had to be coerced and cajoled to get the ball rolling. All the reports were precise with the dim lighting and arrangements. But all comes to a naught when the act itself isn't that satisfying. Damage was 2 K for B2B and HJ; a bit too steep for my liking as I am used to FS at 1.5 in New Delhi. Would never go back or suggest anyone else to try it.

AmitJames12
07-24-15, 07:44
The question was posed for 2 specific ladies. You have replied back on Sofia but posted different pictures of both the ladies that he asked for. You have new pics of both the ladies however recommend Sofia. How come you have both pics? You also posted an apology subsequently and clarified Sofiyas pic.Yes, I said the first pic was posted by mistake. I have not met the first one. It was somehow uploaded from my cellphone. I have met only the other one (Sofiya). I hope you are clear with the answer now.

DirtyMind
07-24-15, 08:02
Why would they fake? Are they charging for the deed? Which area are they living or calling you?

Go ahead and give it a try, lady is old but looks very horny...Yes they are in paid fun and there offer is 10 k for 2 hrs and shots for 3 some and 15 k for 2 hrs and 2 shots for 1-on-1 with the lady. I have no issues with paid fun as I know many cpls who do it but the only problem is they are not ready to verify themselves in meeting at public place first like all the other cpls who are in paid fun or not do it.

So want to know does anyone you guys have seen this pics or meet this cpl before.

HandLebar
07-24-15, 08:21
Yes they are in paid fun and there offer is 10 k for 2 hrs and shots for 3 some and 15 k for 2 hrs and 2 shots for 1-on-1 with the lady. I have no issues with paid fun as I know many cpls who do it but the only problem is they are not ready to verify themself in meeting at public place first like all the other cpls who are in paid fun or not do it.

So want to know does anyone you guys have seen this pics or meet this cpl before.Why are you even talking with them if they're asking 15K for an oldie?

LickMyDikk
07-24-15, 09:03
The police start arresting customers of sex workers.

The police start arresting customers of sex workers.

Picture for representational purpose only.

Following a recent order by Mumbai Police Commissioner Rakesh Maria to all police stations, the cops have begun booking customers visiting brothels and exploiting trafficked women under the stringent Section 370 A.

One of the first arrests made under the section was during a raid conducted by the Zone 3 police team along with activists from International Justice Mission (IJM) at Kamathipura on Tuesday. Two 16-year-old girls who were trafficked and forced into prostitution were rescued, and a man visiting the brothel arrested and booked under Section 370 A.

In a bid to put an end to trafficking, police are now booking men who visit brothels under the stringent Section 370 A, which attracts prison sentences as well as fines.

"In the guise of helping poor and vulnerable women, traffickers force them into prostitution. This order is a great initiative by the police to curb trafficking of women and minors into the flesh trade. People visiting brothels will now be alarmed, and this will prove a deterrent to visit red light districts" said Sanjay Macwan, IJM director.

"There must be around one lakh women forced into prostitution across the various red light areas in Mumbai. Of these, around 30 per cent — including a large number of minors — are trafficked every year," Macwan added.

The highest concentration of red light areas is in south Mumbai, followed by Bhandup and Ghatkopar in the east and Malwani in Malad on the west. Many of the women are forced into prostitution after being promised jobs in the city, or even a chance to get into the film and television industry as actors.

"We have often come across minors who were lured into the profession by traffickers who offered them roles in television serials and also in films. Places like lodges and massage parlours, besides illegal dance bars, often double up as prostitution dens. So far, customers were usually let off with a minimal penalty, but now the fear of arrest will help curb trafficking," said Manisha Salve, an activist with another NGO.

Speaking to Mumbai Mirror, Commissioner of Police Rakesh Maria said, "I have instructed all police stations to start booking customers visiting brothel houses under Section 370 A. We want to send out a strong message not only to those involved in [CodeWord908] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord908), but also to those who abet it by visiting victims of trafficking. ".

Elaborating on the purpose served by booking customers, Maria said, "Apart from booking traffickers if we can manage to curb the nuisance of customers, then we will be able to control [CodeWord908] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord908). ".

Joint Commissioner of Police (Law & Order) Deven Bharti said, "Those who are booked won't be spared, and appropriate legal action will be taken against them. ".

What is section 370 A?

If a person is found to be visiting a minor trafficked person, he can be sentenced to rigorous imprisonment for a term which shall not be less than five years, but which may extend to seven years, and shall also be liable to a fine.

In the case of a major trafficked person, the accused can be punished with rigorous imprisonment for a term which shall not be less than three years, but which may extend to five years, and shall also be liable to a fine.

DirtyMind
07-24-15, 09:26
Hi guys,

How safe is it to book an hotel room in Mumbai and ask SP's to provide service at Hotel Room. If anyone had bad experience doing this way please share. I thought, getting service from an SP in my location (hotel) was safe from cops. Appreciate, seniors suggestions and feedback.Go for service appt as they are safe and fully furnished. Don't give the address to sp give him a landmark near the svr app and.

Meet him there to check he brought the right girl and ask her in front of the sp that she will provide the service requested then take her to the appt.

RaySan99
07-24-15, 10:26
There is a bar in thane near Kapurwadi. Its operational from 11.30 am to 5.00 pm (service bar) and 5 pm onward to 9.30 pm its a dance bar. The bar has been very old in the trade and recently its name has been changed. Over here you can find average to some good looking girls who provide service.Give details.

HornyBoyForU
07-24-15, 10:45
Was going through today's paper and saw the article. Seems like Achche din are no where near. Customers can also be prosecuted under section 370 A.

http://www.mumbaimirror.com/mumbai/crime/The-police-start-arresting-customers-of-sex-workers/articleshow/48194422.cms

DirtyMind
07-24-15, 11:02
Was going through today's paper and saw the article. Seems like Achche din are no where near. Customers can also be prosecuted under section 370 A.

http://www.mumbaimirror.com/mumbai/crime/The-police-start-arresting-customers-of-sex-workers/articleshow/48194422.cmsBest to avoid going to hotels with escort and using pvt svr appt as they are more safe then hotels.

HomerShah
07-24-15, 11:33

http://www.mumbaimirror.com/mumbai/crime/The-police-start-arresting-customers-of-sex-workers/articleshow/48194422.cmsThere is some international NGO involved. Maybe Bangalore raid was connected with this thing. Now police have even more power.

One reporter was murdered in "White House" Mira road bar. So the situation is really hot. Time to lay low for a while.

HandLebar
07-24-15, 11:54
Best to avoid going to hotels with escort and using pvt svr appt as they are more safe then hotels.Guys,

Don't panic. It is for 'trafficked minors and women', not if one engages in consensual sex and pays money for it.

BophSep
07-24-15, 12:40
Bro,

She is on SEA, you can send a request and she will call up, she is good but age around 42.

Small assets.

8 k is quite high.

HandLebar
07-24-15, 13:12
Hi brothers,

I just had a KLPD in Delhi, may be because I'm new to mongering. I've decided not to approach an SP. I need contacts of indies who can provide true GFE (going for dinner / dance, then DFK, and sex in the bedroom). Could some kind mongers please pass on contacts of such indies? I don't want hard-core fun too (rimming, BBBJ, etc). Would really appreciate, and can also exchange contacts I have in Pune / Delhi / Kolkata.

Thanks bros!

HomerShah
07-24-15, 15:10
Guys,

Don't panic. It is for 'trafficked minors and women', not if one engages in consensual sex and pays money for it.If you are not connected and rich, it's better to avoid mongering for a while. One ISG member got slapped with section 370 while sitting in a normal dance bar so don't know if both are connected or not. If top cop gives them power, police will misuse it any way they want. Easy tool for police for extortion.

The article talks about discouraging customers and not just about trafficking.

DirtyMind
07-24-15, 15:17
Why are you even talking with them if they're asking 15K for an oldie?Without talking to them how do you expect me to bargain and bring her rate down.

RohanBhr
07-24-15, 15:21
Share number of Nisha or at least digit and is that MILF or girl?

I guess, there are so many Nisha's in this trade biz. Shooting a short FR after my encounter with one more Nisha.

Was already running late to meet this babe Nisha at the time decided by both of us. Then, my car witnessed a flat tyre, which took me some more time to change with the stepney tyre. She was already waiting and continuously calling me "Jaanu" on the cell to know, where was I. Finally, met her at the W-Express highway. She was dressed okay for the occasion. Speaks in Hindi and fluent Marathi and is dark in complexion. Not a great looker. Both of us introduced and then proceeded to a hotel. As we entered the room, we hugged each other and started with DFK. In between, I received a call from a friend of mine and I had to cut the session to 1 pop and had to hurry back quickly. Informed her that I had to cut it to 1 session, she felt sad as she had already informed her folks, she will be late home. But she tried to please me in the 1 session, I had with her.

Great BBBJ, she went deepthroat and knows the skill of giving a good BJ. Had her in mish and WOT position. After the 15 minutes session was over, had a cig. With her and then rushed back to my friends place.

Damages: 3. 5 K for 1 pop.

Accomodation: Extra.

DirtyMind
07-24-15, 15:23
Guys,

Don't panic. It is for 'trafficked minors and women', not if one engages in consensual sex and pays money for it.Even if its for trafficked minors and women then also hotels have risk as I know few of my friends were tipped by someone and dept people went there in civil dress and threaten to register a case if they don't pay. So they had to pay and the case was never registered and even the hotel staff didn't knew what happened in the closed room. That's why v don't v don't read this things daily in paper as the dept guys do it only for money and sometime they actually raid when they get the orders from above.

MyRulez
07-24-15, 15:41
Hi,

It was raining Friday evening and johnny wanted some fun so called RR worli and booked appointment as RR Chembur is closed due to some renovation, entered and receptonist recognised me and asked if I was regular at chembur (may be she must have seen me), I said yes and boooked miss ath for dry, therapy started, massage was okiesh, nothing great, little bit of chit chat, she told she is Manipuri.

Massage ending and suddenly she left without saying nything, to my shock she dint return, after 2-3 she came bCk and said massage was over (just 45 minutes), I asked 4 extras but ignored, I insisted her but she ignored and dint have any feedback that let me down, gone with great expectation but. She told if I wanted tea, I said no and left, went to reception 4 payment, she asked me about therapy, I stared at her dint say anything, to my surprise she asked if I would go another half HR with inde, would charge the same with another massage, ull get what you want and smiled, I said Chembur branch was very good comparatively, she told come next time surely you won't be dissapointed.

I smiled and thanked her and left.

May 2nd time will be served with extras.

Damage only counter charges.

CanonPrinter
07-24-15, 17:42
Dear Friends,

Has anyone tried her? The female in the pic.

If so kindly PM me shall reciprocate with my contacts.

Thanks in advance.

RahulMe1981
07-24-15, 18:08
Bro,

She is on SEA, you can send a request and she will call up, she is good but age around 42.

Small assets.

8 k is quite high.My opinion is when you contact through SEA, price gets high rather.

Than through reference. So its always better to talk with some.

References.

Cheers!

KingOfMan
07-24-15, 18:25

http://www.mumbaimirror.com/mumbai/crime/The-police-start-arresting-customers-of-sex-workers/articleshow/48194422.cmsI believe prosecution is a must if someone is engaged in a crime of getting someone very young or lower than 18 or even 21. I may avoid P4 P for sometime and would want this cleanup to get over with. I am anyways not into forced kind but than most women get into this because of some difficulty.

Everyone doesn't like their work and hence they get paid for it.

But I do believe in mongering and I find need to say where the money is not involved, it may get complicated since now they are finding ways. Lets hope they find real issues, resolve and have some easy ways for the others. Isn't it time to have legalized P4 P like other parts of the world to improve with real issues?

Regards,

Kingofman.

LickMyDikk
07-24-15, 20:41
Whatever it is. It's scary. Remember even NL is shut most times now. I think it'll all be cleared now. Let's be aware now now guys its scary situation. I went to juhu today. Believe me not a single prostitute there tonight. Although they are not worth taking but still even they are not operating. Seems something serious going on.

I believe prosecution is a must if someone is engaged in a crime of getting someone very young or lower than 18 or even 21. I may avoid P4 P for sometime and would want this cleanup to get over with. I am anyways not into forced kind but than most women get into this because of some difficulty.

But I do believe in mongering and I find need to say where the money is not involved, it may get complicated since now they are finding ways. Lets hope they find real issues, resolve and have some easy ways for the others. Isn't it time to have legalized P4 P like other parts of the world to improve with real issues?

Regards,

Kingofman.

LaundryBoy1
07-24-15, 21:09
Can you share the exact location?

Hello guys,

Though I have been a regular reader of this forum, I have never posted any FR.

So, here is my first FR.

Place: PP. Name starting and ending with S.

Visited the place last Monday.

On entering, you can see the girls seated on a sofa, selected a girl named Isha.

To describe her, she is fair with a decent figure and nice racks.

Entered the room which is small compared to other MP / spas.

The girl quoted counter as 1.5 K and 1 K for full-nude B2B.

Changed into the disposables.

As soon as the girl entered, I pressed her boobies and asked her to undress...

Jas2469
07-24-15, 21:25
Completely agree with you!

I believe prosecution is a must if someone is engaged in a crime of getting someone very young or lower than 18 or even 21. I may avoid P4 P for sometime and would want this cleanup to get over with. I am anyways not into forced kind but than most women get into this because of some difficulty.

Regards,

Kingofman.

KingOfMan
07-25-15, 02:14
Dear Friends,

Thanks in advance.No this one is an exclusive for me and no one can share her number. Relax bro this is Sonarika Bahdoria a television actress and by the known issues a tantrum queen. If she doesn't do a TV Episode without issues after getting paid, imagine what she might do to your high hopes.

Regards,

Kingofman.

Binmbb
07-25-15, 07:10
She is a TV artist from the famous Lord Shiva based serial

Dear Friends,

Thanks in advance..

LickMyDikk
07-25-15, 07:17
It can never be legalized in India.

Regards,

Kingofman.

DirtyMind
07-25-15, 08:53
Hi brothers,

I just had a KLPD in Delhi, may be because I'm new to mongering. I've decided not to approach an SP. I need contacts of indies who can provide true GFE (going for dinner / dance, then DFK, and sex in the bedroom). Could some kind mongers please pass on contacts of such indies? I don't want hard-core fun too (rimming, BBBJ, etc). Would really appreciate, and can also exchange contacts I have in Pune / Delhi / Kolkata.

Thanks bros!If your budget is good go for Kyra. She is the one you want. She is on SEA.

HornyBoyForU
07-25-15, 09:14
Buddy thumb rules at RR both either worli or chembur, never go for NE therapists as they do not provide extras. Secondly if you take the lowest package I. E Aroma / Swedish then also NE will do it as they have this stupid rule that packages starting from Deep Tissue will be done by Local therapists. If you follow them you won't be disappointed, personally the extras there are pretty ordinary unless you have a good rapport with the therapist.

Hi,

It was raining Friday evening and johnny wanted some fun so called RR worli and booked appointment as RR Chembur is closed due to some renovation, entered and receptonist recognised me and asked if I was regular at chembur (may be she must have seen me), I said yes and boooked miss ath for dry, therapy started, massage was okiesh, nothing great, little bit of chit chat, she told she is Manipuri.

Massage ending and suddenly she left without saying nything, to my shock she dint return, after 2-3 she came bCk and said massage was over (just 45 minutes), I asked 4 extras but ignored, I insisted her but she ignored and dint have any feedback that let me down, gone with great expectation but. She told if I wanted tea, I said no and left, went to reception 4 payment, she asked me about therapy, I stared at her dint say anything, to my surprise she asked if I would go another half HR with inde, would charge the same with another massage, ull get what you want and smiled, I said Chembur branch was very good comparatively, she told come next time surely you won't be dissapointed.

I smiled and thanked her and left.

May 2nd time will be served with extras.

Damage only counter charges.

BhukhaLauda
07-25-15, 09:44
Can you share the exact location?Hey buddy,

This place is a shopping mall which is close to DiamondSindhi. On entering, walk towards the right and at the end you will find this MP.

LickMyDikk
07-25-15, 09:53
Don't waste your money on Kyra for 15 K ull get superb Russian chick. Kyra is not worth more than 5 6 K.

If your budget is good go for kyra. She is the one you want. She is on sea.

BhukhaLauda
07-25-15, 10:55
Hey guys,

Let us avoid shady places such as NL and low cost MPs which advertise in newspapers. As per inputs, these places are not safe for now. So, looks like we will have to stick to spas for some time. But, this also means that we would come across lot of crowd in SPAs, which will indirectly result in new places being discovered since people will explore new places due to the rush at regular joints. So, this seems to be a blessing in disguise. Happy hunting!

PlayNice9
07-25-15, 12:18
Hi guys,

I am traveling to Mumbai on Sunday for 2 days. I saw some ads in SEA W. R. T. Archana Walia, Arpita, Kavya. , Riti Need feedback on service and price. Also it seems that all these girls are networked together. They look tempting but is it good to be true?

Also I would be in Leela, it is Girl friendly?

Secondly, I am going to Surat after that. I need pointers on the Scene there. Is it safe and does anybody has some contacts?

Any info will be useful.

Thanks in advance.

RohanBhr
07-25-15, 12:52
Hi friend,

I am looking for MILF I have some nos. Sonal khan from andheri west, anita38, rajjo from thane, natasha saxena from chembur, priti from thane, nisha from andheri. Please friend share your experience with those MILF and help me to choose best one. Happy mongering.

Thanks

BophSep
07-25-15, 13:02
Was in Mumbai in 1st week of July. Was staying in Navi mumbai area after my work was free in the evening so went to a mall at 4 pm was basically why looking for SPA thought of getting some massage. Went in however and enquired about the rates and the available therapist. They said only 2 are available but I was not finding much interested so left after taking the rates while leaving receptionist said if you can come at 6 pm you get better therapist. Left the place but now Johnny have started to show his needs.

While returning back called up few contacts but most refused as it is quiet a long distance as most of the Indies I know are from Malad, Borivili area. Finally I send wapp to Fiza & Neha (Shreya) as both are known to me and have met earlier also. No reply and it was already 6 pm I was thinking of going back to Spa. I got the reply from Neha she will come presently she is having a party with friends & take about 2 hours to reach so by 10 pm will reach my hotel. I confirmed her as no other option. Later I got wapp msg from Fiza also saying she will reach by 9. 30 pm. I called up Fiza and told to make it for tomorrow as I was not in mood to have 3 some.

Although I have read some negative review about Neha, regarding the attitude & service I was left with no option at that point of time. She came 10 minutes before and then went to wing shop picked up bear on way back asked shall I get cigarette as I know she is a chain smoker, She said yes but get only 5 don't get full packet as she is now trying to avoid cigarette.

Reached the room had shower and she came out in her 2 piece we had the beer my one had was already occupied with beer can and other was over her trying the explore her further nothing much had a gal time in BJ, had finished 2 rounds in the comfortable positions before going to sleep and we slept of in birth suits. Got up had one more round before having breakfast. So the night turned out to be a good one and no regrets as something was better than nothing.

Not going into the features as already said in the earlier review on her and pic is already in the reviews.

Will submit report on Fiza shortly.

Regards

Raju1980
07-25-15, 14:33
Thanks Booblover1979 for sharing contact details of Ashima.

Today morning I called her and booked an appointment at 1 PM. She agreed for rate of 4500 Rupees for 2 shots including her private place charges. I landed at her private place around 1 PM. It's private flat on Yaari road in Andheri West. First big disappointment her look is completely different from her profile pic. She is mid 30's lady with small Asset and below average look. She asked for payment first. I gave her 4500 as per our agreement on call. She kept on insisting that I should give her 500 rupees more as she has to pay fees for her course and make it 5000 rupees. Finally I gave up and given her extra 500 rupees. After little chit chat session started. She took my Johnny in hand and smooched me on my lips. After couple of minutes she started giving me CBJ. After 2-3 minutes of CBJ,she asked me to come on top of her. I started fucking her in missionary style. After every 2 minutes, she will ask "ho Gaya, kitna time lagega, Apko Baboot time lag raha hai, baki sab logo Ka 2 min mein ho jata hai". It was very frustrating. Finally after 15 minutes I came in her. After first session, she immediately got up and dressed up. I told her that we have agreed for 2 shots. She told me that I have taken too much time in first session and now she has to go out. She can't give me second shot. Finally I dressed up and left the place. It was very disappointing experience. You can't trust this women. She isn't trustworthy and professional. I will not repeat.

Looks- 5/10

Boobs- 6/10

Attitude- 5/10

Service- 3/10

WIR. No.

Tester
07-25-15, 17:05
Mumbai city security has been beefed up due to red alert. Reason - News of Yakub hanging in Nagpur on 30th July (which is postponed now). LE expects communal tensions and even extremist interference. Hence they are playing it safe, which is a correct move by MUM POL. They are doing their job. Things will be OK soon. Cheers!

Whatever it is. It's scary. Remember even NL is shut most times now. I think it'll all be cleared now. Let's be aware now now guys its scary situation. I went to juhu today. Believe me not a single prostitute there tonight. Although they are not worth taking but still even they are not operating. Seems something serious going on.

Creative Art
07-25-15, 19:54
After reading your response I followed your instructions to call the no offering 'massage at your place'. The 'queen' did not appear but an aged male voice said the place is in powai or Sakinaka. I guess I pressed the wrong bell. You do not have PM facility. What to do to get what you got?

Hello all,

KingOfMan
07-25-15, 20:52
It can never be legalized in India.Well its not legal even in countries where its legal. Its specific to certain areas they name them RLDs / Zones etc stamp and health check. It becomes simpler and easy. Also some of the implementations are good. Some still exploit the girls or mongers but most I have seen at least are able to spare the minors or remove larger issues. In the dual policy world where there is nothing legalized, still things keep going very wrong. In most cases I have seen things go barbaric when you do not have legal or lose ways.

Regards,

Kingofman.

StanleyDude45
07-26-15, 04:48
Gone in afternoon last Tuesday, had call earlier and to specifically for a Thai therapist, reached in time, I confirmed again at the counter to allot me a Thai, they did so, place is small, got in to dispose, there comes the tall chic in her 40's and what an absolute massage, go hints for extras picked up the right signals, was told will finished the massage, any ways followed by DFK and loads of big boom and HJ that's what's a deep tissue massage got it all for 1.5 k and the counter 1.5 k.

Didn't like the dingy shower but this one wiped me with towel.

Massage was good, therapist awesome, got my wing and flew away.

Any update on progress health care in Khira.

Luck7
07-26-15, 06:57
Hope you guys (4) enjoyed my earlier contact. Supriya and it was total paisa vasool.

Recently hunted Rupa MILF Busty babe from Pune she is like pornstar.

Charges are 15 k for 2 hours.

Affordable guys only send request for contacts.

PlasteredHeart
07-26-15, 07:55
So guys have been a regular at this MP and the place has all NE chicks few good looking / cute ones, but all with a slim body type. No hints of extras at all but great massage!

The massage is exceptional! Have been frequenting one chick there, below average looks but amazing massage! Her massage has been progressively getting better and better and with each massage her hands are getting closer to johnny boy!

The bum massage is brilliant, she pulls down the disposable halfway till your thighs and then massages them for a good 15+minutes. The level to which she pulls down the disposable has progressed with every massage, initially she never pulled it down! And now after like 10 massages and 500 bucks as random tip for the 3 massages. She pulls it down all the way! So yes it does make sense in investing in just one person rather than trying different chicks every time thinking that the action is elsewhere.

So in my last visit, she kept coming closer to johnny boy with johnny giving the royal salute. She dint utter a word and kept moving her fingers in the under thighs in a constant stroking movement. I couldn't control myself and grabbed her hand and started feeling her hand. She didn't say anything.

Then I mustered all my courage and popped the question. "Do you provide any extras?

She blushed and said "No".

It was a total WTF moment for me! Like my hard on just disappeared!

I asked her "do you mind if I touch you?

She said "no sir, we provide only massage services. ".

I was totally dumbstruck, and embarrassed.

Nonetheless she kept continued with the massage. Getting closer to johnny boy. And I couldn't help but keep saluting.

So when the session ended, I said I'm sorry for asking inappropriate questions. She again blushed and said "no problem sir" and left.

WIR: Only for the massage, the best massage is for 90 mins and costs 3.5 k.

PlasteredHeart
07-26-15, 09:13
Nana will ask you for 2 k but if you bargain good, you can get down to 1.5 k.

She offers DFK / HJ / BBBJ / TLat that price.

Make sure you chose the innermost room which is next to the shower room, no under the ac.

Would appreciate if you could share a few contacts of inde's towards south Bombay.

Cheers!

SamKhan
07-26-15, 09:13
Hi friend,

I am looking for MILF I have some nos. Sonal khan from andheri west, anita38, rajjo from thane, natasha saxena from chembur, priti from thane, nisha from andheri. Please friend share your experience with those MILF and help me to choose best one. Happy mongering.

ThanksSonal is a hot and curvy MILF with big boobs and good attitude, but she is a little bit older. If you are in voluptuous aunty you may try her. She responds good in bed and no. Of shots is also not limited. You may take her for st and may use her for 3-4 shots. She is also good for boob fucking. Her boobs are big for it. Left is on you.

PlasteredHeart
07-26-15, 10:20
Hi guys,

Was going through the images section. Just wanted to check if any one can pass leads, share their experiences and disclose the approx rates for the below 2 pics. Much appreciated.

Thanks

VickeyForever
07-26-15, 12:06
Hey folks.

Got the no of this spa in Darkness alley on Link Road above a car showroom.

Called up and was greeted by one K*I. It was 9 pm and thou it was closing time, she agreed to take me in.

She wasnt pretty or petite but she knew what exactly I was looking for.

She speaks a lot which may be a turn off for some however she has the right moves.

ZERO attitude unlike some other MPs from Ironman street.

Damages 1. 5 k counter +1 K for extras.

Cheers!

VickeyForever
07-26-15, 12:20
Try Ritu she has a place in Jogeshwari.Ritu asks for 8 K for 2 hrs? Isn't that insanely high?

Can someone suggest what's the right amount to pay her for 2 hours?

TopSycret
07-26-15, 12:37
Hello friends,

I am new to this forum. I will be in Mumbai for couple of days in August. Looking for some decent contacts budget 7 - 10 k.

Hoping fellow senior members can point me in right direction. Please PM.

Any suggestion on girl friendly hotels in Andheri area?

Thanks in advance.

S

CatLover1
07-26-15, 13:22
Dear members,

Please share some contacts of Indies and genuine SPs in Navi Mumbai Airoli to Panel. I m new here and visiting tomorrow. Could not find details on web or in ISG. Any help is appreciated

Thanks

HornyBoyForU
07-26-15, 13:23
Had nice couple of sessions back to back days, one in the famous Country spa and the next at KFC SP, reports shall follow Tomm. But be aware guys all the sp 's operating in bandra, Khar till andheri have been shut since the past 15 days. Section is too too hot. I wasn't aware of it otherwise wouldn't have ventured.As per sp no new customers entertained and regular ones also with a lot of caution. There's Too much pressure from social service branch hence its better to stay low and away from these sp's. They might say everything normal but reports are they can be raided anytime. None the less had a fantastic session. Cheers and stay safe.

BhukhaLauda
07-26-15, 14:14
Hey guys,

Last evening Johnny was in no mood to listen and would agree to settle down only for FS.

Bought a pack of Manforce condom and told Johnny to calm down.

Headed to the ground floor spa in PP for Miss S who had promised me FS on next visit.

On reaching the place, the guy at the reception told me that she is on leave.

But, Johnny was not ready to walk out.

Miss P was sitting on the sofa and I told the guy that I need to talk to her about services before I agree to pay up.

She took me to a room and I told her that I'm not going back without getting FS.

She started giving excuses that this does not happen here and that she can only do B2 B.

I told her that if that's the case then I'm walking out.

She said 'Sir, I can give you 1 shot but the guy should not come to know about it. We would need to be quiet while doing it'.

I was delighted and asked her for the charges for banging her.

She said 'You can give me 1 K more or anything that comes to your mind if you like it'.

Paid her the counter charges and got naked.

Girl entered smiling and I asked her to remove her clothes right away.

To describe Miss P, she is a fair slim girl with slightly small boobies.

Helped her to remove her clothes and lifted her onto the massage bed.

She said 'Sir, please let's keep quiet and we can have fun here. '.

Jumped on her and started sucking and licking her delicious boobies.

Licked her whole body and bit her on her thighs.

She gave out a loud moan and said 'Sir, you are very hungry today. '.

I said 'Yes, Johnny is very hungry today and he is going to drill you to eternity. '.

Feasted on her whole body and told her to come on me for a B2 B.

In my experience, this was the best B2 B I have ever experienced in my career.

Girl started kissing my chest and licked my nipples, while her hands were rolling over Johnny.

Asked her for a BJ which she denied but agreed to kiss Johnny and balls.

Told her Johnny is ready now and she started blushing.

Took out the condom and rolled it over my 'over the moon' Johnny boy.

Told the girl to lie on the bed and jumped over her.

Girl was heavily moaning and I had to tell her 'You told me to be quiet but look at how out of control you are'.

Fucked her twice and we ended up making lot of noise, couldn't help.

Got up and girl was still blushing.

Handed her over 3 K instead of 2 K that we had agreed on.

Girl was happy and said come again soon.

Asked her whether she will give those silly excuses again.

She said 'No Sir. Actually it is not allowed here. But, I will manage and we will do it next time'.

Told her about Miss S who also gives FS and she said 'Please do not tell any of the other girls here. '.

Hugged her and sucked those boobies one more time before she could wear her bra.

Walked out of the MP and Johnny boy heartily thanked me.

So, here it is, my first FS experience in an MP.

To sum it up:

Girl: 6/10.

Boobs: 7/10.

Attitude: 10/10.

Charges: 1. 5 K counter + 3 K extras (HJ + B2 B + FS).

WIR: No doubt about it.

RickGere
07-26-15, 15:33
Is it also due to the supposedly hanging on the 30th July (Terrorist blasts from 1993)?

LE hot everywhere with intense checking everywhere!

Regards,

Rick

RokSon
07-26-15, 15:58
Thanks to Gangaram and Themehta, 2 cool guys.

Sunday. Suddenly decided and went to UT spa, the cruzer one.

Called in advance and asked for a recommended therapist suggested by Coolguy 1. Checked on google maps and reached at 2.20 pm. Its on floor 1. Looked empty as I walked in. It is a saloon cum spa. Entered the door and the reception for upfront. A lukkha guy and a Thai receptionist were there. She immediately asked me if I was the person who called for appointment. I said yes and asked her for rates. She gave standard dialogue: it is is Saturday and no discount. I said (in my mood. WTF. Looks totally empty). Scanned the rate card and asked for 1 hour Thai massage. Looked around and. Wow. There seated just behind me on a sofa was an Indian attractive babe who was fiddling with the cell phone. Thought maybe she was a customer for the saloon.

Gave her a glance but she did not realize I was looking at her.

Coming back to receptionist, she was a well dressed and she started selling me "the membership scheme: 1 K at counter always if I become member. I told her that I have visited the other UT locations and 1st let me check out the services. Then we will see.

She guided me across the place. (its a large area with the hair saloon in the open) and rooms a little deeper inside. There are many rooms with 2 beds each with hard partition and curtains. Each room also has a door to shut.

I was taken to one of the rooms with 2 beds and a micro standing shower. Too cramped. Well she left me after giving me a disposable.

The spa was empty and no other customer in the room. Good sign. Changed and waited for Ms before new year to come.

Finally she came. Mature lady with big assets. She spoke sweetly and out on gentle music.

On with the massage on back. She was good. Got all my bones reset. The clicks went well. Got the general banter going. She was suggested by friend. Since when she was here. Visited other spa. Etc.

Then came to the point about extras. She asked what I wanted. I said. Sweetie. I want all. She said 1 k for HJ and 1. 5 for HJ and TL which was standard.

I told her that I could do Haathgaadi on my own so what else she can give that I can't do. Like BJ or B2B. Or Boomboom.

She laughed and continued massaging. I told her I wanted FS and showed here the DRX that I had carried. She said she does not do FS. Specially 1st time.

Hmm so there was possibility. As time was being wasted I told her to come to the point.

She told me to turn around and she pulled out my dispo. Asked for 1.5 which I agreed for HJ and TL. And I thought I shall extract more.

Just then the room opened, the curtain was closed. It was an indicator that time was short.

Pulled her on me and she removed here top. She had good mature and non saggy bid ones. Lovely. Got lost in them while she had Johny.

She was big but enjoyed her. My hands were down below to get her going too. I think she felt like it too. But was holding back. Well, I was all over her top, head, boobs, and neck. No mouth. Did not want to. Got a sort of B2B with her stomach. She heard more noises outside the room and she peaked to see if anyone was there.

No one. So she wanted to get the job closed quickly. I just pulled her up and started a B2B. Came just as she had her face next to johny. Missed flowing on her.

Just then in walks a new customer. She dressed up quickly after cleaning me. While dressing up I caught her from behind and tried giving dry humping. She too moved back and forth while and enjoyed. Finally gave up.

Place: 6/10 (showers could be better. Too cold and small).

Looks: 6/10 Mature lady. But acceptable.

Body: 8/10 She has a mature body. I think very good compared to tiny Thais.

Massage: 8/10

HJ / TL: 9/10

WIR: Shall try the other one that Coolguy 2 recommended.

Counter 1.5 (discount one Sunday else 2 which I would not have agreed) + 1.5 for HJ+TL. And more that I extracted.

Tip: Go between 3-4 pm. Ask for a single room. They have one.

Now for the Indian lady seated on the sofa. As I was paying at the counter I looked back at the wow lady and smiled. She smiled back and I nodded.

I would have loved to have her for anything. Maybe she was a hairstylist who had no customers. I am balding but would still get a haircut from her.

Any idea who she is? Will visit again and next time ask her upfront but in a gentle manner) She is not there for show.