PDA

View Full Version : Bombay / Mumbai

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246

RokSon
07-26-15, 16:09
One question which I have not been able to figure out. Maybe I can't see what's upfront. So a question for other MP mongers:

If you observe, most of the MPs have very attractive receptionist or managers. Wondering if they are available and if they are, at what price or condition. Has anyone scored with them. I have read a lot of FRs by members BUT have not come across anyone experiencing with the attractive ones. Maybe seniors may have experienced.

Why do MPs need an attractive showpiece. IMHO customers come for service, not to look at them. So I suspect that they maybe available at a price or under some combination. Unless all are managers or partners?

I am definitely going to "try" and score with one of the receptionist. Would love to have a session with the good ones. Suggestions on this observations please.

BophSep
07-26-15, 18:27
Yes it is quiet high 8 k should be for LT.

Ritu asks for 8 K for 2 hrs? Isn't that insanely high?

Can someone suggest what's the right amount to pay her for 2 hours?

PlasteredHeart
07-26-15, 18:38
Hey guys,

Has anyone had any experience with Sofi? She claims she's from western suburbs.

Seems quite expensive!

Name. Sofi.

Age. - 28

Status. Unmarried.

Figure- 36-28-36

Height- 5'6"

Weight- 60

Skin. Dusky.

Charges:

3- 4 Hrs. - 15000

6- 7 Hrs. - 20000.

HotChocolate80
07-26-15, 19:15
Just read in MM that LE will now book customers also. The report said that the LE hitherto left the customers with warning & took action against SPs but with new diktat they have been asked to take stricter action against customers also. Take care guys!

Hey guys,

Let us avoid shady places such as NL and low cost MPs which advertise in newspapers. As per inputs, these places are not safe for now. So, looks like we will have to stick to spas for some time. But, this also means that we would come across lot of crowd in SPAs, which will indirectly result in new places being discovered since people will explore new places due to the rush at regular joints. So, this seems to be a blessing in disguise. Happy hunting!

Grromit
07-26-15, 20:40
Hey guys,

Seems quite expensive!

Name. Sofi.

Age. - 28

Status. Unmarried.

Figure- 36-28-36

Height- 5'6"

Weight- 60

Skin. Dusky.

Charges:

3- 4 Hrs. - 15000

6- 7 Hrs. - 20000.I had interacted with her over chat and she took some pains to let me know that she works and stays with her parents. Finally it didn't work OK, maybe for the better I don't know. Perhaps some seniors can shed light.

Lukrjn
07-26-15, 21:09
Hi Fellow ISGians,

Please help with suggesting MP's with good ambiance and extras in Navi Mumbai. Of course need to think of damages as well.

Has anyone experienced MP right next Sanpada station. Any reviews.

Newser8008
07-26-15, 22:46
Can you please PM me the details of this place.

So guys have been a regular at this MP and the place has all NE chicks few good looking / cute ones, but all with a slim body type. No hints of extras at all but great massage!

The massage is exceptional! Have been frequenting one chick there, below average looks but amazing massage! Her massage has been progressively getting better and better and with each massage her hands are getting closer to johnny boy!

The bum massage is brilliant, she pulls down the disposable halfway till your thighs and then massages them for a good 15+minutes. The level to which she pulls down the disposable has progressed with every massage, initially she never pulled it down! And now after like 10 massages and 500 bucks as random tip for the 3 massages. She pulls it down all the way! So yes it does make sense in investing in just one person rather than trying different chicks every time thinking that the action is elsewhere.

So in my last visit, she kept coming closer to johnny boy with johnny giving the royal salute. She dint utter a word and kept moving her fingers in the under thighs in a constant stroking movement. I couldn't control myself and grabbed her hand and started feeling her hand. She didn't say anything.

Then I mustered all my courage and popped the question. "Do you provide any extras?.

PlasteredHeart
07-27-15, 02:51
I had interacted with her over chat and she took some pains to let me know that she works and stays with her parents. Finally it didn't work OK, maybe for the better I don't know. Perhaps some seniors can shed light.Yea, she is indeed a pain cause for starters, she replies really late, and yes she did say that she stays with her parents. I was thinking of giving her a try but her communication be so precise and to the point (a standard reply to each inquiry format) I am getting a feel of her being too mechanical, but professional at the same time.

Really confused!

SfoCowboy
07-27-15, 05:17
The second one is Alisha, will call you to Lokhandwala.

Hi guys,

Was going through the images section. Just wanted to check if any one can pass leads, share their experiences and disclose the approx rates for the below 2 pics. Much appreciated.

Thanks

UnlikeUday
07-27-15, 05:28
Hi friend,

I am looking for MILF I have some nos. Sonal khan from andheri west, anita38, rajjo from thane, natasha saxena from chembur, priti from thane, nisha from andheri. Please friend share your experience with those MILF and help me to choose best one. Happy mongering.

ThanksIf you like a good BBJ, then go for Miss N from Andheri. Have been to her thrice just for her good sucking skills.

RuffMeUp
07-27-15, 05:58

Can someone suggest what's the right amount to pay her for 2 hours?Don't pay more than 5 K. Straight away tell her that's what you will pay else you will call of the deal and she'll agree.

Nashebaaz
07-27-15, 08:02
Hello fellow mongers,

This is an incredible forum, I've scanned a lot of posts in the last couple of days and learnt a lot. I am in the city only until Wednesday and was hoping you could help me avoid a newbie-wild-goose-chase and make my first experience memorable. Open to sexy massage, spa and / or FS (budget max at 10 k, prefer 5 k). Currently I am looking to end up in PP in Powai (which sounds rather mediocre), can't quite decipher any other codes or generate contacts on my own. [Deleted by Admin]

Cheers and happy mongering!

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

Bikkii
07-27-15, 10:28
Hey,

I have also contacted her and got Instant replies. Find the pic good. But haven't tried her as she's a little expensive.

Hey guys,

Seems quite expensive!

Name. Sofi.

Age. - 28

Status. Unmarried.

Figure- 36-28-36

Height- 5'6"

Weight- 60

Skin. Dusky.

Charges:

3- 4 Hrs. - 15000

6- 7 Hrs. - 20000.

Jooeey
07-27-15, 15:16
Can anyone please help me find the place in Bandra where just somedays back someone had posted of an availability of Russian / Ukranian chicks. Can someone please PM me.

Thanks in advance!

PlasteredHeart
07-27-15, 15:23
Hey guys,

Have been struggling to get Anita SEA contacts since yesterday. Want to have her today, since I am heading out of Mumbai for a few days. Tried sending PM to several people, who had shared her reviews, but haven't received any updates.

This can be considered as a desperate outcry to get her details. Will share FR tomorrow if I am lucky to get thru her number.

Have emailed her on her SEA ID several times but no response.

Please PM me her details.

The help will be appreciated a lot. Thanks in advance!

TopSycret
07-27-15, 16:12
Try Ritu she has a place in Jogeshwari.Could you please share her contacts.

Thanks

Rroy29
07-27-15, 17:02
Guys,

The scene is full of thugs. Took a couple of numbers from vivastreet and locanto. For Chandivali and Andhrri. All Sakinaka girls. Man they are ugly and ask for 5 k.

Please guys. Lets share digits so we all can have good fun and share quality girls at affordable prices with each other. Really guys. Some of you have digits of really good stuff. Be kind enough and share.

Regards,

Your fellow monger.

Roy.

Note: guys looking for real good stuff within 5 k range. Please PM.

RohanBhr
07-27-15, 18:12
If you like a good BBJ, then go for Miss N from Andheri. Have been to her thrice just for her good sucking skills.Miss N means nisha?

LickMyDikk
07-27-15, 18:52
Yes totally agreed. NL is shut from a long time. In the history of NL they have never been shut for so long. CH was raided recently. LE is at it's peak whatever the reason avoid it for few months. Cheers.

Hey guys,

Let us avoid shady places such as NL and low cost MPs which advertise in newspapers. As per inputs, these places are not safe for now. So, looks like we will have to stick to spas for some time. But, this also means that we would come across lot of crowd in SPAs, which will indirectly result in new places being discovered since people will explore new places due to the rush at regular joints. So, this seems to be a blessing in disguise. Happy hunting!

LickMyDikk
07-27-15, 18:55
LOL it was me. It's the KF SP. Has 2 foreign chicks as of now. But most times it is also shut. As I posted before share some and take some.

Cheers

Can anyone please help me find the place in Bandra where just somedays back someone had posted of an availability of Russian / Ukranian chicks. Can someone please PM me.

Thanks in advance!

Vinayv3
07-27-15, 19:00
Can someone help with Ritus contact.

Can someone suggest what's the right amount to pay her for 2 hours?

BophSep
07-27-15, 19:19
Night with Akansha.

As planned I was supposed to meet an Indi from Iroli at 8 pm, finished my work by 5 pm and was on way back to Hotel send wapp message to her to meet by 8 pm. Unfortunately their was no reply tried to call Up but no response. This is where we all get stuck what to do shall we call up another one or wait. If we fix up with the new what will happen if the first one also turns up. Any way I thought of wait till 7 pm.

Finally failed to get any reply and I was desperate send Wapp msg to my first Indi from SEA Anita, with in 10 min got a message with greeting, true professional this is what I like about her. Asked if she is free and if so will like to meet up. She politely said she is in her off time but she has a friend if I wish can send her. Asked her to share the pic which she wapp me with trade name Akansha but she said will take about 2 hours to reach. Looked good but still apprehensive should I go or not. Anita read my mind and immediately said she will also accompany her to hotel.

Now the 2 hours were hard to kill so went out to get a bottle of wine and some snacks was back in room and counting the time was bit worried will the hotel staff allow 2 of them, Any way as expected the two reached the reception called up the room from their and Anita is true women with confidence came to the room without any hassle. As soon as I opened the room got a big long hug and both fell on the bed. She introduced Akansha who was silent till then and looking at us. Anita said next time we will have a 3 some and we all had chit chat over the bottle of wine and dinner. While leaving Anita give a naughty smile and left the room with a word in my ear do not sleep tonight. Now she went to bathroom and came out wearing the hot night dress which she was carrying. My eyes were looking her from top to bottom in a lusty manner.

She joined me in the bed and we both were exploring and measuring each other and in no time both were in birth suits, I took care of her top melons and she took control of my Jhony. With the music running on TV and we too were also having our own music has a good BBJ and I was fingering her and playing with round ass. Really enjoyed the time and completed 1st round in missionary position. It was already mid night we.

Were laying on each others hands and watching some hot music. Akansha shared some of her personal experience in the mean time she was playing with my tool and she made him ready for the second round, this time I finished in doggy style with pillows beneath. I didn't remember when we slept got up in the morning went to wash room and came back to the bed, she also got up freshened and came to the bed we had one more round I was totally tired and wend back to sleep. We Got up at 9 am she was getting late so do I both took bath together had breakfast and moved on our ways with a big hug and promise to meet again soon. Really enjoyed the night. Lot of thanks to Anita for the lovely company which she arranged.

Name: Akansha age around 28,29.

Attitude: Good.

Body in Shape: 8

Boobs: 7

Ass in shape.

Attitude for FS: 9

Regards

JollyRide
07-27-15, 19:45
Hi friends,

Thanks to the fellow member who had provided me this contact long back. I had just arrived in Mumbai and tried calling the contact, she was asking for the reference and said usual random name. Initially she refused and after some time she herself called me and told me to come near Andheri East station, she was in her t-shirt and jean waiting for me on her active. Took me to some place in Sakinaka. The place looks like some NE family stays with kid and this female uses it for purpose with some fee.

We in to the room. Room had big mirror (dressing tabels) and attached toilet. Mine is a less and sweet session so nothing to tell about it more. The figure of the girl was really top class.

Looks- 8/10

Body- 8/10 all perfect, short might be 5.4".

Attitude- 9/10 smooth and natural.

Overall- 8/10 I enjoyed.

Damages - 3. 8 K all inclusive.

I asked her regarding sharing her number and she insisted share only to close friends and selective.

I can share only if I can get a good Indie contact with reference and details in return to selective.

Enjoy mongering.

CoolStudGuy
07-27-15, 21:54
Are you sure she is in into this? She is Sonarika Bhadoria, I think somebody just sent you a fake pic. Anyhow if she is really and you able to get her digits just let me know, would like to try her at any cost.

Dear Friends,

Has anyone tried her? The female in the pic.

If so kindly PM me shall reciprocate with my contacts.

Thanks in advance.

Tester
07-28-15, 03:58
Please don't be so desperate for her. Believe me she is really not worth the money spent. There are other fishes in the pond. Go for them.

Cheers!

Hey guys,

Have been struggling to get Anita SEA contacts since yesterday. Want to have her today, since I am heading out of Mumbai for a few days. Tried sending PM to several people, who had shared her reviews, but haven't received any updates.

This can be considered as a desperate outcry to get her details. Will share FR tomorrow if I am lucky to get thru her number.

Have emailed her on her SEA ID several times but no response.

Please PM me her details.

The help will be appreciated a lot. Thanks in advance!

BoobLover1979
07-28-15, 04:46
Hi guys,

Was going through the images section. Just wanted to check if any one can pass leads, share their experiences and disclose the approx rates for the below 2 pics. Much appreciated.

ThanksI had met with the first lady named Payal / Mona some 2 years back at Malad. She has got huge assets and very cooperative in bed. I lost her contact details. But little expensive. I paid her around 12 K for 4 hrs. I don't know about the second lady in while dress. You can try first one.

DesiDilruba
07-28-15, 05:13
Opted for Ms J at M&S. Had some nice expectations.

Was less in to the room.

Massage started which was OK.

After 30 min popped the question. She said HJ and TL for 2 k. I brought her down to 1.5 k. Told her will give 2 k if I like service.

Started kissing her neck. She didn't respond. Went to to lips she refused DFK. Tried to remove her top but she said she can't remove completely. So lifted up and started kissing her tits. Very soft. Almost as good as Ms T in RR. She finished in 10 min.

Was disappointed as she didn't seem to enjoy and no DFK offered. While leaving no greeting if come back again.I have tried her 3 times and got a very good service including DFK for 2 k. I have also written FR avout it.

The most memorable part is her soft ass which I hump every time.

SnoozyBoozy
07-28-15, 06:45
I have had miss J last week, she has some good massage skills, and is quite a naughty girl. Massage skills were great, and she does manage to tease you a lot.

DFK, TL, HJ, and lots of fondling on the menu. Just need to be slow with her, and she will open up.

The receptionist at the spa stole my heart, she is drop dead gorgous, that I felt like asking her to do the massage. LOL. But refrained from doing so, since the owner was present at that moment.

Overall, it was my first experience at this spa, and I find it cleaner and better than precious metal. Both cost almost the same, but the girls in precious are better.

Opted for Ms J at M&S. Had some nice expectations.
Was less in to the room.
Massage started which was OK.
After 30 min popped the question. She said HJ and TL for 2 k. I brought her down to 1.5 k. Told her will give 2 k if I like service.
Started kissing her neck. She didn't respond. Went to to lips she refused DFK. Tried to remove her top but she said she can't remove completely. So lifted up and started kissing her tits. Very soft. Almost as good as Ms T in RR. She finished in 10 min.
Was disappointed as she didn't seem to enjoy and no DFK offered. While leaving no greeting if come back again.

I have tried her 3 times and got a very good service including DFK for 2 k. I have also written FR avout it.
The most memorable part is her soft ass which I hump every time.

Bikkii
07-28-15, 06:59
Is she through some SP? I got a contact for one TV actress but the SP didn't share her number. She would meet at some flat in khar. 9 k for 2 hrs.

Are you sure she is in into this? She is Sonarika Bhadoria, I think somebody just sent you a fake pic. Anyhow if she is really and you able to get her digits just let me know, wd like to try her at any cost.

Grromit
07-28-15, 08:10
One question which I have not been able to figure out. Maybe I can't see what's upfront. So a question for other MP mongers:

Why do MPs need an attractive showpiece. IMHO customers come for service, not to look at them. So I suspect that they maybe available at a price or under some combination. Unless all are managers or partners?Maybe they're just the "successful" ones who have risen through the ranks to reach Management?

PlasteredHeart
07-28-15, 09:46
Haha thanks for your advice. I'm out of the city for a few days anyways, and she has not responded to my call / msg. So guess a blessing in disguise!

Thanks a lot to everyone who shared her contacts with me.

Happy mongering guys!

Cheers!

Please don't be so desperate for her. Believe me she is really not worth the money spent. There are other fishes in the pond. Go for them.

Cheers!

Raju1980
07-28-15, 10:04
Can someone please PM me contact details of MILF in Borivali. Malad - Miraroad Area?

Appreciate your help!

SnoozyBoozy
07-28-15, 13:31
I've been going through other forums like Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, wherein, some of the members post pics and FR's of encounters they've had with some hot babes. Most of the times these babes go in the range of 3 K to 8 K for couple of hours of fun, and the SPs tells the members that the girl is new and from Mumbai travelling on a temporary assignment.

Damn!! Where are those babes in Mumbai, I don't see them around. We are all left high and dry here in Mumbai, and other regions get to relish on our cuisine?.

I cannot even see the prints on my palm anymore. That's how high and dry Mumbai has left most of us.

Of course, we do have our share of service centers (spas) to help us. LOL But that's surely not enough for us right.

HornyBoyForU
07-28-15, 13:44
Refer to my previous post regarding the drought of hot babes, scene is very sad nowadays, most of the SP's operating from Khar till Andheri have been shut since the past 15 days and only few of them operating at their own risk. Hence if business is low then might as well send the girls to other cities and generate income. You will rarely (Exceptions are there) see any indi travelling to other cities for work. Only SP to SP contacts.

I've been going through other forums like Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, wherein, some of the members post pics and FR's of encounters they've had with some hot babes. Most of the times these babes go in the range of 3 K to 8 K for couple of hours of fun, and the SPs tells the members that the girl is new and from Mumbai travelling on a temporary assignment.

Damn!! Where are those babes in Mumbai, I don't see them around. We are all left high and dry here in Mumbai, and other regions get to relish on our cuisine?.

I cannot even see the prints on my palm anymore. That's how high and dry Mumbai has left most of us.

Of course, we do have our share of service centers (spas) to help us. LOL But that's surely not enough for us right.

SamCool123
07-28-15, 14:33
I have had miss J last week, she has some good massage skills, and is quite a naughty girl. Massage skills were great, and she does manage to tease you a lot.

DFK, TL, HJ, and lots of fondling on the menu. Just need to be slow with her, and she will open up.

The receptionist at the spa stole my heart, she is drop dead gorgous, that I felt like asking her to do the massage. LOL. But refrained from doing so, since the owner was present at that moment.

Overall, it was my first experience at this spa, and I find it cleaner and better than precious metal. Both cost almost the same, but the girls in precious are better.Hello,

New to this site. Can anyone inbox me details of some MP, MILF, etc near by andheri. Please.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

HornyBoyForU
07-28-15, 15:03
Are you sure a TV Actress? If you are referring to an in Loc then its just SP's marketing Pooja the Fashion Designer from Bandra. 9 k 2 hours for TV Actress seems unreal.

Is she through some SP? I got a contact for one TV actress but the sp didn't share her number. She would meet at some flat in khar. 9 k for 2 hrs

Grromit
07-28-15, 16:12
Tried out UT Spa for the first time in Bandra. Went armed with the name Nana (even though I knew she had moved to another location). Anyway, they assigned me a Thai therapist named Miss O (actually her name starts with A but sounds more like O). The place reminds me of the Metal spa in Bandra, small cabins with curtains. Well it's easy on the pocket, but I had to listen to some lame-sounding guy try to chat up a Manipuri therapist. I'm not sure he went far.

Anyway, so Miss A gave a great massage. It was slow, good but somehow I found her mechanical and a bit stiff. She quoted the 2 K for HJ which I got down to 1.5. She had all the right moves, but by the end of it I was somehow not interested and no happy endings ensued. Anyway, it was a good 90 minutes spent.

I asked her if she would see me outside the spa, and she said she charged 15 K. I asked her if she ever scored a customer for that price and she said no, I've never tried outside the spa (I assumed she meant in Mumbai).

Body 7

Face 6

Attitude 4

Figure 7

Massage 9

Extra skills 8

WIR- I'll probably give her a second chance. She has an off day on Wednesday and maybe she's completely pooped out by the end of her work week. Maybe I'll try her next Thursday.

Jaideep
07-28-15, 17:15
Buddy, how would you exchange contacts without pm facility.

Hi friends,

Thanks to the fellow member who had provided me this contact long back. I had just arrived in Mumbai and tried calling the contact, she was asking for the reference and said usual random name. Initially she refused and after some time she herself called me and told me to come near Andheri East station, she was in her t-shirt and jean waiting for me on her active. Took me to some place in Sakinaka. The place looks like some NE family stays with kid and this female uses it for purpose with some fee.

We in to the room. Room had big mirror (dressing tabels) and attached toilet. Mine is a less and sweet session so nothing to tell about it more. The figure of the girl was really top class.

Looks- 8/10

Overall- 8/10 I enjoyed.

I asked her regarding sharing her number and she insisted share only to close friends and selective.

I can share only if I can get a good Indie contact with reference and details in return to selective.

Enjoy mongering.

RattleStud
07-28-15, 18:25
Hi mongers,

It's been quite sometime I have written an FR. Well was busy with work.

So here is an latest FR from my end.

Johny was getting naughty after long time. Had got this independent no ending with 4718 from one of my friend. Called her up and fix an appointment at Ghatkopar for 2 hrs.

Lady in her mid 30's, a bit fair but plump came in Rick and we went inside a lodge. Her face was really nice. But the biggest disappoint started when she undress herself.

Her stomach was really bad, quite sagging I would say. But above that she had an itchy body which played a damper for me. I said to my self as to where I have got myself in trouble and without any delay asked her to do CBJ with two condoms and came quickly. Got up and said bye giving her the complete amount. She asked me that why so in hurry. I made up things and said that I have work and quickly moved out.

On her whole body there were red patches spread across.

Anyways I was able to control my emotions and let the money go instead of I fall into any trouble.

Damages: 5.5 k.

Snaps will be attached shortly.

Regards,

RS

Jaideep
07-28-15, 18:49
Buddy do you really have her direct contact or some SP is fooling with you.

Since she is Sonarika Bhadoria noted for playing role of Goddess Parvati in the popular TV show Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev.

She is also working in a Telugu movie these days.

What is the price quoted.

Dear Friends,

Thanks in advance.

GermanShepherd
07-28-15, 21:45
Visited my Thai curry last week. Nothing much to say as I'm all lost in her eyes, arms, lying on her thighs as she massages my head, chitchat and only DFKs full of Love and passion for 90 minutes. No massage, no HJ, No TL, just caressing and kissing. Dunno where it's going to lead too but sure something big coming up soon.

BombayBoy02
07-28-15, 22:27
Dear Friends,

Thanks in advance.Hey,

Can you share the contact. Please.

BombayBoy02
07-28-15, 22:51
I am planning to meet her this weekend. Any reviews please.Hey,

Looks great. Would bang her. Hey please PM me her contact. Waiting for your reply.

Viiki
07-29-15, 05:13
Hi friends,

Looks- 8/10

Overall- 8/10 I enjoyed.

Enjoy mongering.Hi, is this the same girl whose pics are posted in post #18553 and was available through Priya / anjali.

SnoozyBoozy
07-29-15, 05:37
I know buddy, with the new section coming in, things are going to get worse. Even sellers of smokes (doobies) are getting busted, and LE are also picking up customers these days, and locking them up.

Looks like our maximum city has gone on a major drive.

There are very few countries in the world who arrest customers. In fact I have read once, there is this one country, which arrests only the customer, and lets go of the SP. They beleive if the customers are penalised, they would stop visiting brothels thereby forcing SP's to stop their business. Well I feel mongering should be regulated, and left to people's choices, forcing someone into the trade is wrong, but what if the women want to get into this trade on their own. I'm sure not all women we have met have been forced into this trade. When they are free to walk out of their dens to visit hotels, or homes of customers, they can very well book a ticket and escape from the hands of an SP.

I feel the law should be tweaked a bit, else the country will have lots of horny men walking the streets staring at women, and eventually [CodeWord125] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord125) them out of frustration.

Take for example the middle east countries, they do have women walking on the roads luring customers, and the cops only hang about there, and just siren the red beacons from their cars at a distance just to warn everyone that they are watching, they never arrest the customer or the woman. Being an Islamic country, they prefer to turn a blind eye to mongering, they have their reasons, and one of the biggest reason is to curb anti social incidents like [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) or eve teasing.

Think about it, it does make a difference.

Refer to my previous post regarding the drought of hot babes, scene is very sad nowadays, most of the SP's operating from Khar till Andheri have been shut since the past 15 days and only few of them operating at their own risk. Hence if business is low then might as well send the girls to other cities and generate income. You will rarely (Exceptions are there) see any indi travelling to other cities for work. Only SP to SP contacts.

PlasteredHeart
07-29-15, 06:03
Hi guys,

My trip out of Mumbai for work was reduced and I was back in town on the same day. Anita was not responding to my call / whatsapp messages. So I thought of getting in touch with Sofi and checking her out first hand.

So I emailed her around 6 pm asking if she can meet me by 7:30-8 PM. She replied within 10 minutes that she can, and asked me for my number. She then sent me a Whatsapp asking where do you want to meet and whether you are aware of my charges etc.

So I asked her to send few more pics to get a better idea. And she responded by sending pics (attached). Johnny gave a go ahead and I started negotiating with her. She said the last is 10 k for 2 hours and accommodation is extra. I told to myself, the pics don't look bad for a 15 k for 4 hours either. So I said, ok first call me and then let figure.

Now I do not know how, but you can contact her only through Whatsapp / Email. She has blocked her incoming calls. She calls you from the same number, but you can never contact her (it says not reachable).

So she called back, her voice on phone was good, fluent English, and very polished. I was getting all the more excited now, because brash talking and dumb chicks are like a major turn off to me.

So we decided on this hotel which has the first name of a famous Hindu Saint and the last name of a very famous 5 star near the airport. I did a quick check on tripadvisor, the reviews were ok, and a lot of fake info about the hotel. One review even said its a strict no no for family, cause the reviewer had seen at least 3 prostitutes being brought in a single day. Nonetheless, I reached the hotel in my car by 9 pm and was waiting outside the hotel to get a glimpse of her and check if she's fake or not. So I messaged her to wait outside so that we can enter together.

She said 5 minutes and took half an hour to reach the place. She called and I spotted her, she is tall, very well proportionate, good big boobs, great ass and slight budge on the stomach. She was Wearing jeans, a sleeveless top with a scarf and her hair were tied up. Her dressing sense was kinda cheap like the clothes were really cheap. And kind of slutty looking. So my overall mental image of hers being this cute innocent college going girl, vanished all together. But amazing figure, so I said fuck it, lets enter.

So we entered the hotel and took our room, the hotel charges were 2200/ night. I was carrying my condoms, and asked the room service for a bottle of water. The hotel does not have a kitchen / bar but they can arrange for food and drinks from outside. They also do not accept cards.

So once in the room, I got my first proper look at her. Her body is a good 9/10, and I am very stingy with my ratings, others might even give her a 10/10. Good height, boobs which are just the perfect size, firm and truly amazing!! An awesome ass, which is non-dimpled and still has enough flesh to get spanked!

Her lips were really dark, she overall has a dusky complexion, and she looks as if she is in her mid / late 30's. She had said that she is 28, which is not true. She is a MILF, probably one with the best figure around. Her see-section mark on the stomach was visible so definitely is a MILF. Her English switched to Hindi when we met, and she sounded kinda Punjabi. It is definitely her in the pics attached, but probably the pictures were taken like 7-8 years ago, and then photo edited to make her look fair. Her figure is the same as shown in the pic with full body.

So she went to bathroom to clean herself up, and then came out to change into her lingerie, I said wait up, wear the lingerie for the next round.

Pulled her close and went for the DFK. Now this is were there was a disappointment, she was wearing braces! I was like WTF! But I did not make my disappointment obvious and continued with the light FK. Feeling her awesome creamy boobs and that tight ass, we continued for about 15 odd minutes with light kissing and necking and feeling up. Then she got on top, undressed me, licked me up and went for johnny boy.

Damn! She went crazy after my dick and balls!! It was as if she wanted to suck the life out of me! To put things in perspective, 70% of the total time spent together, she was only playing with my dick and balls!! She bites, nibbles, uses her tongue, does everything. My only concern was to save my dick from getting bruised by her braces, which never happened.

I asked her to put on the condom and get on top, she first got on top looking away from me, so I got a view of that awesome ass, and also johnny boy entering her. Then asked her to face me while I fondled her boobs and fingered her as well, while we're still doing it. She was going slow, and I wanted to go faster, So I put her in the doggy style position, facing the mirror and drilled her like crazy, then switched to mish and finally got done!

The braces were a major turn off for me, cause I enjoy DFK the most. Besides that, it was a great experience all together. She was not mechanical, but at the same time was not moaning or faking enjoyment. Moreover 70% of the time she had my dick and balls in her mouth, so she hardly spoke anything!

The second round started really soon, she started fondling with my dick again, and I got a hard on within 15 minutes of the last session. She again took johnny in her mouth and started stroking it vigorously, I asked her to keep the tip of her tongue on my dick and started shagging, I came this time within 5 minutes or so.

Then I thought to myself, it makes sense to move now, and that would also save me some money. So told her that we'll settle for the 10 k for 2 hours instead of the 15 k for 4 hours.

Got dressed, hugged, bid good byes and left.

Face- 7/10

Figure- 9/10 (not giving full marks due to the slight bulge on her stomach).

Boobs- 10/10

Ass- 10/10

GFE - 7/10 (she made every effort to make me happy, but then there was nothing that we could connect or talk about, except for the south Indian to Hindi dubbed movie running on TV, she was also not a time looker and not in a hurry).

Pussy- 7/10

BBBJ Skills - 9/10

Damages- 10 k for 2 hours and 2. 2 k for the the hotel.

WIR: If DFK is not your priority, then definitely yes!

IntrepidExplor
07-29-15, 08:15
Hey buddy,

Is this the same Miss S you mentioned once earlier, at which I also asked you for details?

I think I figured out which spa you mean. It's a fruity, colorful sort of place, isn't it?

But it'd really help to get a hint of this person's name!

And yes, I know, you still don't have PM.

Sigh!

X

Hey guys,

Yesterday evening I paid my second visit to my newly found hunting place. The O spa in famous suburban village.

My cutie pie was busy with another customer, so had to wait for around 30 minutes.

To sum it up:

Girl: 10/10

Boobs: 10/10

Attitude: 10/10 (Girl agrees to do whatever you say).

Menu: TL + HJ + B2B.

WIR: No doubt about it!

Rroy29
07-29-15, 08:52
Guys,

The scene is full of thugs. Took a couple of numbers from vivastreet and locanto. For Chandivali and Andhrri. All Sakinaka girls. Man they are ugly and ask for 5 k.

Please guys. Lets share digits so we all can have good fun and share quality girls at affordable prices with each other. Really guys. Some of you have digits of really good stuff. Be kind enough and share.

Regards,

Your fellow monger.

Roy.

Note: guys looking for real good stuff within 5 k range. Please PM.Guys,

A small typographical mistake.

I meant,

GUYS! I am looking for real good stuff within 5 k range. Please PM me. If anyone cares to share.

Lot of guys sent me PM asking for digits. Guys. I am also on the journey to discover hidden treasures.

Rroy29
07-29-15, 09:45
Guys,

Just received some pics from SP. Purely web search based find. As no help from seniors and amigos here.

Please confirm if anybody has had any of them.

SP quotes 15 k 2 hrs. 25 k 4 hrs and 40 k full night. Might as well fly to Delhi and fuck the famous butter chickens asshole for that much. However.

Please see the attached pics are review.

Rroy29
07-29-15, 12:11
Hey guys,

Thought I would contribute a bit to the scene.

The following are the birds in his cage. SP A. The guy is a Gawaar and I don't want to describe him. He has 03 unprofessional girls. Any body hu has tried them yet? Please review and comment so all may benefit. Willing to share his digits for digits of independent chicks only. I only monger my way to SP because I have not been able to find inde chicks. He is quoting 5+1 k with hotel 2 hrs 2 shots. All the rest after the first 3 are garbage. I didn't bother to ask also.

Would go for the first 3 and try to give a FR.

Regards,

Roy

MumbaiNewbie
07-29-15, 13:34
Was having a really bad day at work today, so left early. Came back home in a very bad mood. Needed a little pic me up. Thought of calling some SPs but after reading the reports about the LE action, didn't want to take too many risks calling lot of SPs.

So called up my regular Miss and asked her to come over to my place. She was here within an hour. She gives the BBBJ queen, she gives the best BBBJ in town. She sucked and sucked and sucked for a good half an hour. Got a generous helping of rimming also. By this time I was in so horny and just could not control put on protection and started banging her. Took in WOT, Missionary, we even did it standing up she is very petite finished up in doggy!

Score card.

Body: 8/10

Boobs: 6/10 (small silicone ones).

Face: 5/10

Attitude: 10/10 total GFE.

Damages: 2.5 K

Zarat
07-29-15, 16:14
Hi guys,

My trip out of Mumbai for work was reduced and I was back in town on the same day. Anita was not responding to my call / whatsapp messages. So I thought of getting in touch with Sofi and checking her out first hand.

So I emailed her around 6 pm asking if she can meet me by 7:30-8 PM. She replied within 10 minutes that she can, and asked me for my number. She then sent me a Whatsapp asking where do you want to meet and whether you are aware of my charges etc.

So I asked her to send few more pics to get a better idea. And she responded by sending pics (attached). Johnny gave a go ahead and I started negotiating with her. She said the last is 10 k for 2 hours and accommodation is extra. I told to myself, the pics don't look bad for a 15 k for 4 hours either. So I said, ok first call me and then let figure.

GFE - 7/10 (she made every effort to make me happy, but then there was nothing that we could connect or talk about, except for the south Indian to Hindi dubbed movie running on TV, she was also not a time looker and not in a hurry).

Pussy- 7/10

BBBJ Skills - 9/10

Damages- 10 k for 2 hours and 2. 2 k for the the hotel.

WIR: If DFK is not your priority, then definitely yes!Nice genuine FR with pics after a long time buddy.

RajooDudez
07-29-15, 16:55
Guys my Chennai SP told the girl in pic is available with him. Says punjabi girl 5'7" super boobs and very cooperative. Has anybody experienced her in Mumbai? If yes please provide feedback as I am planning to visit Chennai for her.

Jasmpat
07-29-15, 18:05
Guys,

Just received some pics from SP. Purely web search based find. As no help from seniors and amigos here.

SP quotes 15 k 2 hrs. 25 k 4 hrs and 40 k full night. Might as well fly to Delhi and fuck the famous butter chickens asshole for that much. However.

Please see the attached pics are review.

Read Bangalore Forum #23502 for babe in the 6th pic. Also the babe in the last pic was available at Pune just 1 month back for 5 K.

Bet, these babes are not available with the SP and he may entice you to fall in his trap. The babes in the 2nd and 4th pic definitely look cute, as long as the pics are not photoshop.

Jasmpat
07-29-15, 18:07
Guys,

Please see the attached pics are review.Read Bangalore Forum #23502 for babe in the 6th pic. Also the babe in the last pic was available at Pune just 1 month back for 5 K.

Bet, these babes are not available with the SP and he may entice you to fall in his trap. The babes in the 2nd and 4th pic definitely look cute, as long as the pics are not photoshop.

SfoCowboy
07-29-15, 18:25
I fucked her for 5 k.

Guys my Chennai SP told the girl in pic is available with him. Says punjabi girl 5'7" super boobs and very cooperative. Has anybody experienced her in Mumbai? If yes please provide feedback as I am planning to visit Chennai for her.

SfoCowboy
07-29-15, 18:28
Unless you have good prior exp, never use the services of any Sakinaka SP. Save your money and time.

Hey guys,

The following are the birds in his cage. SP A. The guy is a Gawaar and I don't want to describe him. He has 03 unprofessional girls. Any body hu has tried them yet? Please review and comment so all may benefit. Willing to share his digits for digits of independent chicks only. I only monger my way to SP because I have not been able to find inde chicks. He is quoting 5+1 k with hotel 2 hrs 2 shots. All the rest after the first 3 are garbage. I didn't bother to ask also.

Regards,

Roy

WildBull1975
07-29-15, 20:27
Guys,

Please see the attached pics are review.These are good chics but I have seen similar and some better looking girls quoted for 6-7 K for 2 hours.

I think you should bargain hard with your SP or perhaps look for another one.

There are plenty available in Mumbai.

Happy mongering.

Mayurp
07-29-15, 21:44
Too many PMs asking for Sofiya. I can reply only with something in return. Already replied to few PMs but my inbox is getting stuffed.

I think the first pic was uploaded mistakenly. Sofiya is in the second pic (the one in front of the mirror). Attaching 2 more pics for clarity.She is amazing. Anyway you can help to contact her in Mumbai? Rate no barrier.

LickMyDikk
07-30-15, 03:44
Is this FR for real. ?

Was having a really bad day at work today, so left early. Came back home in a very bad mood. Needed a little pic me up. Thought of calling some SPs but after reading the reports about the LE action, didn't want to take too many risks calling lot of SPs.

So called up my regular Miss and asked her to come over to my place. She was here within an hour. She gives the BBBJ queen, she gives the best BBBJ in town. She sucked and sucked and sucked for a good half an hour. Got a generous helping of rimming also. By this time I was in so horny and just could not control put on protection and started banging her. Took in WOT, Missionary, we even did it standing up she is very petite finished up in doggy!

Score card.

Body: 8/10

Boobs: 6/10 (small silicone ones).

Face: 5/10

Attitude: 10/10 total GFE.

Damages: 2.5 K

RawKerBoi
07-30-15, 03:46
Guys,

Please see the attached pics are review.All the pics are fake! You can easily find these pics on Google!

Please avoid.

SnoozyBoozy
07-30-15, 06:09
The First pic is of a serial actress. She has appeared in one of the episodes in Savdaan india, and she is cute.

Well Saki Naka SP's are usually bait and switch, they will always send you a different girl, and claim that its the same girl. Beware!

Hey guys,

Regards,

Roy

SnoozyBoozy
07-30-15, 06:23
Being a regular at Precious metal, I usually don't venture to other spas, but off lately, have been exploring new places.

So decided to check out UT at Ironman yesterday. Booked an appointment with the famous Miss and.

To start with the place, its a very small spa, which makes you feel claustrophobic, its not clean either, the bathroom sucks big time, would never visit there again.

Now coming to the therapist, to me, she somehow seemed to be a ladyboy. However I did my frisk check, but found that to be negative. She sounds like one though, and if you look closer, she looks like one too. Asked her politely if she was, and she said no.

Got assigned the last cabin / cubicle / cupboard whatever one can call it. As soon as she entered, she touched johnny, and asked me what I wanted, I said I wanted all. HJ / BBJ / TL and if possible FS. But she refused for BBJ and FS. All other things were on the menu. The quote was 2 K. Inspite of bargaining hard, she didn't nudge, but gave me a better offer, that for 2 K she would go TL. And give me a HJ once before the massage, and once after the massage. So its 2 HJ's in 1 session. Fair deal. I went for it.

Wouldn't go into the finer details with this one, but here's my ratings.

Massage skills 10/10 - Must say its one of the best I've had so far.

Looks - 7/10 (looks like a beautiful boy with long hair).

Tits - 8/10 (high rating because its the most firm tits among all other Thai women), that was another factor that gave me doubts about her gender, since those were silicon ones.

Extras - 7/10 (lower rating because she didn't give me a BBJ).

Damage - 1. 5 K counter and 2 K Extras.

She is leaving back home today. Today is her last day at the spa.

PlasteredHeart
07-30-15, 07:19
Well, this was one of my very first experiences which I had thanks to this forum. Never really got an opportunity to complete the write up of the experience and the same was incomplete in my notepad. Thought of completing it here.

For starters, she is available on loc, you have to write her an email, she responds to the email with her charges and her non blurred & non nude pictures, and once you confirm she will ask for your details and get in touch with you over phone. She goes by the name "Polished Housewife" on loc, and her charges are 15 k for 3-4 hours.

Her blurred nude pics have been shared on this forum, and I do not have her non blurred pics anymore, so please find her on loc and interact with her directly.

She does not come across as a female offering sexual services. She is a housewife and a mother of two. She came to know that her nude pics were on this forum and was nit at all happy about it, but at the same time glad that the forum got her business.

So she will call you from a number which is kept on only when she wants to call you and is usually turned off. Once you meet her and she is comfortable with you, she will share her regular number.

She called me to a hotel in Mira road and it was decided that we will share the rates of the accommodation evenly. The hotel charges were around 3k.

She smokes, and I ordered for drinks for us (she said it makes more sense had I gotten the drinks from a wine shop instead of the hotel, which I agree don't strike me at the moment).

It was a very good experience because she was a great company to talk to and kept sharing her instances where she did crazy stuff like entered gang bangs and drove her car while she was topless in Mumbai!

Amazing BBJ I must say. Probably the best one I've had until now. She is not a time watcher and scores full marks on GFE.

She said her tits are really sensitive and a good suck on them turns her on like crazy!

Did her in doggy styled, mish and wot and came twice in our 2 hour odd session, cause I had to leave early.

She is expensive, no doubts, so people strictly into BBW should only try her.

She also offered a threesome with her friend for about 20 k. But I found that too steep and out of my budget so I denied.

To sum it up:

DFK: 9/10

Face: 7/10

Boobs: Huge!

Pussy: 8/10

BBBJ: 11/10

GFE: 11/10

Sabrina is only her professional name.

If you don't have cash, you can gift her anything which she wants of approx 15k and she is fine with that as well.

Bikkii
07-30-15, 07:40
I gave her contact to a 3-4 mongers but have not received a single contact in return. Don't request for her contact information if you have nothing to share.

She is amazing. Anyway you can help to contact her in Mumbai? Rate no barrier.

DelBel
07-30-15, 07:50
Does the SP number ends with 433? Few months back I asked for 1st bird in the pic and he sent someone else.

Hey guys,

Regards,

Roy

KoolGuy2811
07-30-15, 10:15
Hey guys,

Regards,

RoyBro,

The 2nd pic looks good for 5 k, however just be double sure of the chic before taking to the room as the other pics really doubt the sp ability of having this girl with him.

Also share the FR.

Rocky Singh
07-30-15, 10:56
Can any one give me info in taking serviced apartments route for mongering in Mumbai? Do we need to show both ID cards there too? I am looking for places in Malad West, Santa Cruz etc. Pricing details are welcomed too.

Thanks.

Eklavya
07-30-15, 12:06
Hey guys,

Yesterday evening I paid my second visit to my newly found hunting place. The O spa in famous suburban village.

My cutie pie was busy with another customer, so had to wait for around 30 minutes.

But it was worth the wait.

After finishing her 'massage' with the previous client, she came to the reception and greeted me with her sweet smile.

To sum it up:

Girl: 10/10..Hi!

I am new to this forum and am surprised by the wealth of information that gets shared for our mutual benefit!

What a place!

Regarding this O spa, I have visited there and taken a massage (without extras) from another Miss S.

After reading your post, I called the place up and when I talked to the manager guy there he refused giving that therapist saying that she doesn't do massage!

I gave him a fake name that 'Rahul' had taken massage from her, but he still refused saying she doesn't do it, because she isn't a masseuse per se and that massage job is for the other ladies. I tried convincing him a lot but he didn't yield.

How do I need to convince the manager there? It looks damn difficult. Since you have had her, perhaps its easy for you but for the other guys here, I think its next to impossible.

Now!

Any tip / suggestion would be great!

Thanks a lot!

Jooeey
07-30-15, 12:33
Hi Guys,

Just a short FR on my last visit to the ground floor SPA in Diamond Sindhi at PP starting and ending with " S". Reached there a little early in the afternoon around 2 PM all the girls were sitting and free. Opted for this girl whose name starts with "S" went upstairs in the room was asked to change to disposables. The girl is a bit Nasty in the sense she kept blabbering nonsense stuff when I asked her what all includes in service. She says you should know if you are regular I said well each girl has her own interpretation of Standard Service. Finally she started with the Massage nothing great about the massage just the usual stuff. Massage lasted for some 15-20 minutes. Then came the service part, she was hesitant in me doing anything she was like you lie down and I will do things that you will enjoy I was like WTF? Spent rest 15 minutes she rubbing her body with mine, she playing with Jhonny, When the time came for HJ she was crude as in she was just shagging me vigorously I said please be a little gentle and nice and she was like be quick you have to cum and kept yelling. Finally I had to tell her I am not cumin lets stop it. Had to stop without cumming. Left Unhappy. Guys this girl starting with "S" though looks ok, is a bit nasty and not customer friendly when comes to service. Also during the service kept telling me my service charges are 1500 so next time I will charge 1500, I said the standard rate is 1000/- for a B2 B service. So guys I better suggest avoid her. While leaving one another girl in a red top and jeans attracted my attention. Maybe will try her next time. already knew this, but further my opinion got consolidated the more the prettier the girl the more she has Nakhras !!

Looks 7/10.

Attitude 5/10.

Service 5/10.

WIR. Maybe not.

Counter+B2 be = 1500+1500= 3000/.

CoolRohanForU
07-30-15, 13:25
Hey guys,

Last evening Johnny was in no mood to listen and would agree to settle down only for FS.

Bought a pack of Manforce condom and told Johnny to calm down.

Headed to the ground floor spa in PP for Miss S who had promised me FS on next visit.

On reaching the place, the guy at the reception told me that she is on leave.

But, Johnny was not ready to walk out.

Miss P was sitting on the sofa and I told the guy that I need to talk to her about services before I agree to pay up.

She took me to a room and I told her that I'm not going back without getting FS.

She started giving excuses that this does not happen here and that she can only do B2 B.

I told her that if that's the case then I'm walking out.

She said 'Sir, I can give you 1 shot but the guy should not come to know about it. We would need to be quiet while doing it'...Hey bro,

I had gone to the spa in PP ground. Took a massage with P, she said no nothing of the sort like FS is available here. He is like did you read something of this shit on a forum. And I was like 'Dafuq' . She said she had some client in morning who had told her that he read on forum of FS with miss P and all. I told her no I donno about any forum. 1 of my friend recommended that's why I had come over.

BTW at hawaskapujari. Is FS really possible here or no. Because I doubt that is possible there.

Gangaram
07-30-15, 17:31
Visited this salon at fort 5 girls were there chosen Miss S a Muslim girl, got HJ +TL on chair story as usual damages. 4 k at counter and .3 k as a tip girls ready for out too at merely 1 k. Connect me on PM for details.

WildBull1975
07-30-15, 17:56
I fucked her for 5 k.Where did you fuck her?

Is it in Mumbai or Chennai.

I would like to try her if she is available in Mumbai.

Can you PM me her contacts.

WildBull

Rohan08
07-30-15, 18:49
Hello fellas,

I am from Pune and would be in Mumbai on business this weekend. I would be based around andheri. Can anyone of you please share any contacts with indies directly? Not looking for anyone more than 30 yrs.

I would be happy to help you when in Pune with tried and tested contacts.

Cheers,

Ro

Rahuls2304
07-30-15, 18:53
Next time don't say my name to the girls as they will love me, a pure lust by them, pure love.

Hi!

I am new to this forum and am surprised by the wealth of information that gets shared for our mutual benefit!

What a place!

Regarding this O spa, I have visited there and taken a massage (without extras) from another Miss S.

After reading your post, I called the place up and when I talked to the manager guy there he refused giving that therapist saying that she doesn't do massage!

I gave him a fake name that 'Rahul' had taken massage from her, but he still refused saying she doesn't do it, because she isn't a masseuse per se and that massage job is for the other ladies. I tried convincing him a lot but he didn't yield.

How do I need to convince the manager there? It looks damn difficult. Since you have had her, perhaps its easy for you but for the other guys here, I think its next to impossible.

Now!

Any tip / suggestion would be great!

Thanks a lot!

Rahuls2304
07-30-15, 18:58
You spa girls pay them 1. 5 k max for TL, BJ, DFK.

Being a regular at Precious metal, I usually don't venture to other spas, but off lately, have been exploring new places.

So decided to check out UT at Ironman yesterday. Booked an appointment with the famous Miss and.

To start with the place, its a very small spa, which makes you feel claustrophobic, its not clean either, the bathroom sucks big time, would never visit there again.

Now coming to the therapist, to me, she somehow seemed to be a ladyboy. However I did my frisk check, but found that to be negative. She sounds like one though, and if you look closer, she looks like one too. Asked her politely if she was, and she said no.

Got assigned the last cabin / cubicle / cupboard whatever one can call it. As soon as she entered, she touched johnny, and asked me what I wanted, I said I wanted all. HJ / BBJ / TL and if possible FS. But she refused for BBJ and FS. All other things were on the menu..

BhukhaLauda
07-30-15, 19:14
Hey bro,

I had gone to the spa in PP ground. Took a massage with P, she said no nothing of the sort like FS is available here. He is like did you read something of this shit on a forum. And I was like 'Dafuq' . She said she had some client in morning who had told her that he read on forum of FS with miss P and all. I told her no I donno about any forum. 1 of my friend recommended that's why I had come over.

BTW at hawaskapujari. Is FS really possible here or no. Because I doubt that is possible there.Yes, Miss P and Miss S offer FS. Next time you go there you can tell them that you will walk out if you do not get FS and then watch their reaction. If that does not work then you can mention that Kunal Pandey has referred you.

AndPran
07-30-15, 19:51
If you like a good BBJ, then go for Miss N from Andheri. Have been to her thrice just for her good sucking skills.Hi Uday,

Is Miss N.

Is the one described in this FR (red dress).

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?954-Bombay-Mumbai/page2

BombayBoy02
07-30-15, 20:59
Pic attached. Quoting 5 k 1 shot + Lodge in Mira Rd. Anyone tried??Looks hot for 5 k for 1 shot. Please PM the contact and also the experience.

MuscleHetero
07-31-15, 01:38
A SP sent these pictures. He is quoting 20 K for full night. Anyone used her services? Please give feedback.

Mkvxb3
07-31-15, 04:22
Guys,

Any leads on Anit at from andheri. She's through MILF Natasha at and is quoting 8 K per pop. Appreciate your guidance. Let me know if she and Anita 38 are the same.

Regards

SnoozyBoozy
07-31-15, 05:02
Although I haven't tried getting any FS from SS at PP. But I did ask once, and she refused, but I guess you need to lure them into it with some extra moolah. Maybe one must try the Jacuzzi next time, even though the price is steep, but the experience would be better, and who knows FS would be possible too.

CoolRohan, I am Not talking about you in particular, but I find it dumb, geeky and childish of someone to tell the girl, "I heard you get candies here, I read it on the internet" WTF is that supposed to be? No offence to anyone in particular, but the newbies need to stop getting too excited about the scene, and stop blurting out info that can pose dangers to everyone else.

If anyone has been into the rave party scenes in India, can relate to what I am talking about, and if you look back in time, its these excited newbies who spoil the scene looking for substances in parties because they have read somewhere that they can get stuff at those parties.

Internet is not your only source of education, use your brains and tactics at times as well. Most of us have begun mongering even when we didn't even know about this forum.

No offence, but read and think!

Hey bro,

BTW at hawaskapujari. Is FS really possible here or no. Because I doubt that is possible there.

SnoozyBoozy
07-31-15, 05:12
Where is this O Spa BTW? Sorry I missed reading about it in the forum earlier. Is this a Thai Spa. I know about the spa opposite O mall in east of the suburban village. Or did I get the entire location wrong. As there is only 1 village in the suburban area.

Can someone point out. Maybe PM me.

Cheers!

I'm sad to hear this. This could be because lot of people asking for that girl and the counter guy might have grown suspicious. Tell him that you want to try a different therapist this time and ask him to show the collection and then choose my cutie pie. Once you get into the room, she is all yours. All the best. I'm confident you will succeed next time.

Carnivore
07-31-15, 06:49
A SP sent these pictures. He is quoting 20 K for full night. Anyone used her services? Please give feedback.20 K? They would be moaning in English all night along, maximum. Bah! Maybe 7.5K would look ok for this choice in Mumbai.

SnoozyBoozy
07-31-15, 07:09
Couldn't get BJ or DKF mate. Maybe will try some other therapist. And for 2 K I got 2 HJ's so I think it might be a fair deal.

Will negotiate harder next time. But more importantly, the place put me off. Will not return.

You spa girls pay them 1. 5 k max for TL, BJ, DFK.

Mkvxb3
07-31-15, 07:24
Guys,

Any leads on Anit at from andheri through Natash at? Quoting 8 K for 1 pop. Appreciate your help. Also let me know if Anita 38 and she are same. She looks different in her profile pic.

Regards Alok.

HornyBoyForU
07-31-15, 10:15
For 2 k 2 HJ's is a very good deal. And even I agree regarding the place hence have only visited twice.

Couldn't get BJ or DKF mate. Maybe will try some other therapist. And for 2 K I got 2 HJ's so I think it might be a fair deal.

Will negotiate harder next time. But more importantly, the place put me off. Will not return.

Eklavya
07-31-15, 11:43
Next time don't say my name to the girls as they will love me, a pure lust by them, pure love.Hahahaha!

Definitely I'll use a different name. But believe me, so many times 'Rahul' has worked when they ask who gave you the contact. They get confused!

Eklavya
07-31-15, 11:56
I'm sad to hear this. This could be because lot of people asking for that girl and the counter guy might have grown suspicious. Tell him that you want to try a different therapist this time and ask him to show the collection and then choose my cutie pie. Once you get into the room, she is all yours. All the best. I'm confident you will succeed next time.Yep, this time I'll go after a considerable amount of time has passed by.

Last time when I was there he said there were only two girls who give massage (Both Miss S co-fuckin-incidentally)! Guess your cutie pie was on leave that day. One was dark in complexion and the other one wheatish / fair.

I tried the one who looked wheatish / fair and had nice supple boobs (she told me she was 25 yrs old).

Inside the room she started talking about how she had visited Thailand with her college friends and watched adult shows and all. I thought of that as a positive indication!

But later when the time came and I asked for it, she denied telling these things don't happen here. (though she was completely in shock) I later realised that it could be because just outside the massage table room,(where they have feet massage facility) this other guy who works there, was sitting just like that. Probably she didn't want those kinda conversations to be overheard or those services hinted at this fucker. I don't know. But if this asshole hadn't sat his ass there, things could have been different. I am almost 70% sure this girl does some extra service.

Have you tried her?

BTW she told me those extra things happened at a spa cum salon very close by- by the name of a famous french brand at the mall.

Creative Art
07-31-15, 18:11
Hi,

A GF of mine is in mumbai for just 5 hours on her way abroad. Can anyone suggest a safe and good/decent hotel for this short time, preferably between domestic and international terminals for a private time? Providing ID is not a problem but they should allow check in for non-related couple without tantrums.

Thanks.

King11
07-31-15, 19:32
Bro,

If money is not a problem then book two rooms as most of these hotels once you are in no one is bothered. If you can afford then go to Ibis in which 2 rooms are recommended. But if you can do Sahara star and book one room and take her to restaurant. From there getting up is easy.

PareshRout
07-31-15, 19:53
Hey guys,

Regards,

RoyBro,

First one seems delicious. Mind sharing. Will reciprocate in Delhi or Bangalore.

Cheers,

Abinash

FreeChuck
07-31-15, 20:10
Pic attached. Quoting 5 k 1 shot + Lodge in Mira Rd. Anyone tried??Hi, she looks good for 5 k, will like to try her. Can you share her detail on PM. Thanks in advance.

WingKing
07-31-15, 20:20
Hi,

A GF of mine is in mumbai for just 5 hours on her way abroad. Can anyone suggest a safe and good/decent hotel for this short time, preferably between domestic and international terminals for a private time? Providing ID is not a problem but they should allow check in for non-related couple without tantrums.

Thanks.Hi,

There are some nice hotels very near to Mumbai Airport like Airport International, Transit, The Orchid, The Sahara Star etc. Till the time they have valid IDs, I don't think they will face any trouble in check-in.

Cheers

BombayBoy02
07-31-15, 23:03
As such Tanisha's collections are not bad. Bit on higher side at times but it has never disappointed me. Though decided to shift gear to LT, took the bait. Man o man. It left me for more.

Weather was not bad though some fools cursed our life saver rain. Please god not take offence. Rain and save us. Actual decision was someone known out in this FR but on persistent request picked the one showing some reluctance her chosen one. I liked the snap before also but was not willing to experiment.

Anyway coming back to FR. She is one more Heena. And must admit her efforts were equally great like the Heena I talked about few days back.

She called and informed me that she will arrive 20 minutes late. To kill time ordered red bull and snacks. Both come together. Height was 172, I cm above mine! A curvy figure I can make out. Remarked on the heat so allowed her the red bull which she refused.

And man she has an attitude also. Told me to get cleaned up but refused to join in as she took bath 20 min back and come in a rented cab. Anyway when told to clean up experience told me that she might be pro-active. Assured me that she will not be a time watcher.

Come out from bathromm in the birthday suit and she is already in 2 piece. Not a good communicator so allowed the TV to play the required role. Refused dfk but certain body actions of her didn't turned me on. I realized its better to overlook and get engaged in her act. The figure is surely to die for. The height and the curves are just the right ones I would like. Settled down and she licked me all over the reason for asking a clean bath. Went 69 and my god she responded to the impact as if her life was on fire. So shifted position and played with her lower part.Dost please PM me the Contact this babe. Will die to fuck her.

Traceur
08-01-15, 02:17
Hi Guys,

Just a short FR on my last visit to the ground floor SPA in Diamond Sindhi at PP starting and ending with " S". Reached there a little early in the afternoon around 2 PM all the girls were sitting and free. Opted for this girl whose name starts with "S" went upstairs in the room was asked to change to disposables. The girl is a bit Nasty in the sense she kept blabbering nonsense stuff when I asked her what all includes in service. She says you should know if you are regular I said well each girl has her own interpretation of Standard Service. Finally she started with the Massage nothing great about the massage just the usual stuff. Massage lasted for some 15-20 minutes. Then came the service part, she was hesitant in me doing anything she was like you lie down and I will do things that you will enjoy I was like WTF? Spent rest 15 minutes she rubbing her body with mine, she playing with Jhonny, When the time came for HJ she was crude as in she was just shagging me vigorously I said please be a little gentle and nice and she was like be quick you have to cum and kept yelling. Finally I had to tell her I am not cumin lets stop it. Had to stop without cumming. Left Unhappy. Guys this girl starting with "S" though looks ok, is a bit nasty and not customer friendly when comes to service. Also during the service kept telling me my service charges are 1500 so next time I will charge 1500, I said the standard rate is 1000/- for a B2 B service. So guys I better suggest avoid her. While leaving one another girl in a red top and jeans attracted my attention. Maybe will try her next time. already knew this, but further my opinion got consolidated the more the prettier the girl the more she has Nakhras !!

Looks 7/10.

Attitude 5/10.

Service 5/10.

WIR. Maybe not.

Counter+B2 be = 1500+1500= 3000/.That's pretty much the standard service in PP.

I go there. Only when. Am truly desp!

SnoozyBoozy
08-01-15, 04:57
Thanks for the info mate.

I see a lot of posts from you, its time to up the level and get PM. Its worth an investment mate.

Hey buddy,

O spa is in famous village in Kandivali east. The spa name is a color as well as a fruit. Hope this helps.

SnoozyBoozy
08-01-15, 05:00
I don't see any problems in both of you checking in together. As long as both your ID's don't have a local address. That is all they are cautious about, and at the same time, if you have luggage, there is no problems at all.

But just make sure your ID address is from out of town.

Hi,

Thanks.

SnoozyBoozy
08-01-15, 05:24
Since past few days I have been following Delhi forum, and have noticed the quality of girls and the value for money. Those folks seem to be having a great time.
So I've been getting this wild idea of making a mongering trip over a weekend, spending a night and 2 days in the city, mongering as much as possible, having a good time, and hitting back to Mumbai.

I was just making some calculations, within 30 K-32 K (All inclusive) we would be able to bang 4 hotties for ST and 1 hottie for FN, plus return air tickets, hotel, food, drinks and travelling around the city . All this is possible if you make your bookings in advance and plan it well. I feel its more worth it than Mumbai, because for 30 K, you can only manage maybe 2 average looking girls. Now, when I say average, they are truly average compared to the beauties being posted on Delhi Forum.

Some may differ to my opinion, and some may agree.

Does anyone else feel the same? Lets hear it.

Or Lets plan up guys!

Apat5483
08-01-15, 05:47
Hi guys,

With the recent news of LE guys arresting customers, is it safe to visit MPs like PP? Can they arrest you if you visit a massage parlour, even if sex is not involved?

AD912
08-01-15, 06:07
I totally agree with you Snoozy Boozy. Delhi is way cheaper than mumbai and the quality of girls is far far better (at the price) as compared to Mumbai.

I feel its more worth it than Mumbai, because for 30 K, you can only manage maybe 2 average looking girls. Now, when I say average, they are truly average compared to the beauties being posted on Delhi Forum.

Or Lets plan up guys!

Dinny31
08-01-15, 06:29
Dear JollyRide,

Kindly clear your pm and send me a message.

Dinny31.

BophSep
08-01-15, 06:35
Bro,

I agree with this that Delhi has more Hottie plus the rates are half that of Mumbai, equally there are many many cheats so be careful in Delhi. But what you said is true.

Regards

Since past few days I have been following Delhi forum, and have noticed the quality of girls and the value for money. Those folks seem to be having a great time.
So I've been getting this wild idea of making a mongering trip over a weekend, spending a night and 2 days in the city, mongering as much as possible, having a good time, and hitting back to Mumbai.

I was just making some calculations, within 30 K-32 K (All inclusive) we would be able to bang 4 hotties for ST and 1 hottie for FN, plus return air tickets, hotel, food, drinks and traveling around the city . All this is possible if you make your bookings in advance and plan it well. I feel its more worth it than Mumbai, because for 30 K, you can only manage maybe 2 average looking girls. Now, when I say average, they are truly average compared to the beauties being posted on Delhi Forum.

Or Lets plan up guys!

Jooeey
08-01-15, 07:17
That's pretty much the standard service in PP.

I go there. Only when. Am truly desp!Which means the PP Outlet is not a Value for Money??

Eklavya
08-01-15, 08:09
Though I haven't tried her, based on what you have described it does look like she must be offering extras. And she is right about the other spa in the mall where you get guaranteed extras.Hmmm.

So is it that both the spas in that mall (including the one with the name of a card) offer extras? Any suggestions about any chick there?

Thanks!

Traceur
08-01-15, 08:14
Which means the PP Outlet is not a Value for Money??We are paying 1-2 k for stuff and that's the level of service we are getting. The value received is proportional to the amount paid buddy.

PareshRout
08-01-15, 08:49

I was just making some calculations, within 30 K-32 K (All inclusive) we would be able to bang 4 hotties for ST and 1 hottie for FN, plus return air tickets, hotel, food, drinks and travelling around the city . All this is possible if you make your bookings in advance and plan it well. I feel its more worth it than Mumbai, because for 30 K, you can only manage maybe 2 average looking girls. Now, when I say average, they are truly average compared to the beauties being posted on Delhi Forum.

Or Lets plan up guys!Hi bro,

I have been couple of times to Mumbai last year. The prices are hefty I must say. Do tell me If you ever make a plan to our Delhi.

Cheers,

Abhi

Possible
08-01-15, 09:26
I don't see any problems in both of you checking in together. As long as both your ID's don't have a local address. That is all they are cautious about, and at the same time, if you have luggage, there is no problems at all.
But just make sure your ID address is from out of town.To add my 2 cents-.

Carry two ids for self, one with address other only photo ID (Pan card, employment card), check what chick has, give only one of your ids wid add, like if the chick is carrying Voters card then submit your Pan card, claiming your address to be same. (I have done this, this works).

Have fun fellas.

Cheers.

VijayMumbai
08-01-15, 09:28
This week my regular supplier from Mera road Miss -[Names in Code Deleted by Admin]a whatsapp me a new photo, which I liked very much and fixed a meeting in her flat.

So reached at fix time at evening about 5 pm, when I entered in her flat two other girls also there, she introduced me with my girl.

Wow what a face, figure I liked very much actually she is more good as compare to pic.

Handed money. And proceed for bed room. She is very beautiful age about 18 to 20 max. She introduce herself, most of the time she speak in English and her English is good also I think she might be a collage girl. She hug me for a min. Then after talking I came to know she is from Delhi and she is Gujarati girl. She came here last month and have to go again Delhi within a week. I fully undress her guy believe me till date I have at least 50 to 60 encounters, but she is 2nd best from all. Her body is full white nothing a single scratch on her body. I DFK her for about 5 min. Initially she regret but after some request she allowed. She did CBJ for about 10 min. Then I such her superb ball, fill her hole body in my hand rubbed her and fully enjoy her, then after this I fucked her in mis, cow girl and released my load, while writing this FR again I am thinking about her. Please find her report card.

Age- 18-20

Height-5. 5'

Figure-8.5/10

Face-8/10

Service-9/10

Co operation-10/10

Donation- 3.5 k with room for me only.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Samar01
08-01-15, 10:33
Excellent idea Snoozy.

I was thinking on similar lines as well.

VFM is much better at Delhi.

Only thing then is to line up some good indie contacts at Delhi.

Or Lets plan up guys!

Dev84
08-01-15, 11:22
Tried the much talked about M&S spa! Must say a snazzy place from the outside. Not so from the inside. Nonetheless assigned miss m. Bulky inde girl. Awesome HJ tl and BJ for 2.5. bit expensive but for the boobs and ass worth it!

Rahul63
08-01-15, 11:49
Hi guys,

I am new to this and would like to start with fun. Please help me with some contacts if any one can spare for me.

Thanks in advance.

SnoozyBoozy
08-01-15, 12:07
Agree with you.

But as of my earlier experiences, I used to flash my PAN Card and they accept it, but now most of them ask for ID's with address on it. They refuse PAN Card.

I'm sure checking into a decent hotel with a girl is no problems, as long as you do not have a local address, at the same time you are carrying some luggage. They won't bother asking for her ID even.

All is well for travelers. No issues as such.

To add my 2 cents-.

Carry two ids for self, one with address other only photo ID (Pan card, employment card), check what chick has, give only one of your ids wid add, like if the chick is carrying Voters card then submit your Pan card, claiming your address to be same. (I have done this, this works).

Have fun fellas.

Cheers.

Smart Hunk26
08-01-15, 12:10
Hello team,

Anyone has some good independents to trade, also looking for good massage parlors that offers extras.

Revert on PM.

Thanks

WickedGuy40
08-01-15, 12:18
Dear gentlemen,

Even though I've read some of you praise the quality of booty in Delhi, there are a few of us (4, infact!) that are planning a 2 night visit to taste the fruits of mumbai!

We have a couple of dance bars that we would like to go to, and of course, take some nice young booty with us back to the hotel! We are planning to stay in one of the five stars close to the airport.

Tips / contacts / sp's / indies in Mumbai would be greatly appreciated! And of course, if you are ever in Delhi, do let me know so that I can reciprocate!

WG

Tester
08-01-15, 14:40
Guys, p!ease please don't ever use your PAN card as I'd proof in hotels. Pan number is often misused. Like in illegal trx like money laundering etc. One day IT dept can come to your door asking for details for certain trx which you never did or even aware of. Dangerous. My 2 cents.

Cheers!!

Agree with you.

But as of my earlier experiences, I used to flash my PAN Card and they accept it, but now most of them ask for ID's with address on it. They refuse PAN Card.

I'm sure checking into a decent hotel with a girl is no problems, as long as you do not have a local address, at the same time you are carrying some luggage. They won't bother asking for her ID even.

All is well for travelers. No issues as such.

MyRulez
08-01-15, 14:57
Hi,

After disappointment at worli spa, nxt day I booked with the regular 1, called her on her cell and told not to take any appointments at time which I had booked, reached on time, hugged her DFK without saying a word, I told her I was feeling low, she told not to worry and started removing my clothes which was a surprise 4 me, unzipped started playing with johhny, I stoped her and told I have for massage as well and my word what a massage she gave, the best I had, very sensual, it was about time, started DFK, bottom fishing, she was moaning like anything than suddenly there knock on door, must be by her colleague to keep silence, it was all over till I unloaded.

Now the real surprise, I asked her if she would join me for shower, she agreed as there were spa was fully empty, she started putting shampoo on johhny and bum, again knock on door, she spoke in thai language to colleague, she told be manager came she has to go, after shower, went into the room where she was sitting with her colleague, collegue was late in her age may be in 35+, started DFK in front of her, my regular 1 went but colleague was still there watching me, she came near me and said just 1 phrase, Nxt time 4 hands 4 you, kissed her on cheeks but she wanted DFK, just a small DFK and left.

Amazing experience after disappointment.

I agree with snrs, regulars are regulars, service what we get is nothing like any other.

Cheers!

Had another session with some progress, posting nxt.

Myrulez

MyRulez
08-01-15, 15:10
Hi mates,

Was in resorts with frds for night stay at last stop of suburb, night drink, cards etc, morning went into the pool where some working girls were there with their partners, very slim tshirt with only bra visible, johny wanted some fun, so while leaving resort call and booked appointment, reached on time, massage started with lot of oil, she pulled her long skirt and started giving massage on bum with knee, she has amazing talent on massage, so continued, by the end of massage, licking DFK bottom fishing HJ finished, I gave her extra 500, she was so happy, hugged me, I told I m going out 4 three weeks, hearing that her mood got off, I said after 3 weeks its my bday (actually it is) I asked her what gift she will giving, she thought 4 some time, came near me, whispered in my ears, she told bring condom, and giggled, hugged DFK had green tea, I know where she leaves so asked her if I could come there, she told no as landlord stays in same building, come in spa, I agreed, now waiting for 3 weeks to get over.

Cheers!

Myrulez

JollyRide
08-01-15, 15:34
Dear JollyRide,

Kindly clear your pm and send me a message.

Dinny31.It's clean now.

Rajarao
08-01-15, 16:06
You are right SB, but the problem may be right contacts. When you see from a distance, you will feel there are too many chicks available. But once you land there 80% of them may not pickup phone, ask for ref, away from town etc. If you are planning for a trip, I am ready to take a chance.

Or Lets plan up guys!

SamKhan
08-01-15, 16:36
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites / Transsexuals / SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Gangaram
08-01-15, 17:31
You are right SB, but the problem may be right contacts. When you see from a distance, you will feel there are too many chicks available. But once you land there 80% of them may not pickup phone, ask for ref, away from town etc. If you are planning for a trip, I am ready to take a chance.I also want to connect with you and I am having my cousin place empty at Chandni Chowk too.

Cheers bros.

YogiBane
08-01-15, 18:02
Contact Delhi senior, and they will open the doors, contacts, place for you. They have helped me. But do FR, and the help more.

Do not go until you have numbers of Indes and SP.

Or Lets plan up guys!

Ksingh91
08-01-15, 20:17
Hi guys,

I am looking for some action in Ghansoli, Dombivli kalyan area. Ready to share couple of numbers in return.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Jyoti45
08-01-15, 21:05
[Copyrighted Text deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove what appeared to be copyrighted material.

Please do not post text that was originally published on another website and/or authored by another person.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

StanleyDude45
08-01-15, 22:10
Fellow mongers,

Can any members guide me through spa at fort area near poor and richest, stuck. Couldn't find, or just give name with starts and ends.

Thank in advance.

MyrulezSpa at fort has well done interiors, pvt cabins with lock from inside, girls are good to, girls confirm with you about the charges, also ask to strip down etc, but biggest KLPD, it has CCTV installed, WTF, I said I am not comfortable but the girl insisted its all OK, the manager tried to tell me we will switch off during massage, but why, said I was not comfortable and moved out. Has any one faced this at this spa at fort near you bank.

MA2000
08-02-15, 03:04
Can you help with her contact on PM.

Hi friends,

I had a wonderful experience in Dadar. She has a nice body with 34-28-36 structure. She is very well behaved and smells good. I contact her on Loc and went to her Flat.

Initially started with chit chat then started kissing her hot lips, she told me that now she is in need for money as she is divorced and have to run her family which consists of her parents. Anyways lets share my experience. Then I stopped her and pressed her boobs which is really soft.

, then I sucked her chocolate nipples and put my hands under her panties. And really her pussy was hot. It was raining outside and the perfect weather to bang a hottie. We started in missionary position and she was moaning with pleasure and I was enjoying the heaven, then we ended with a doggy style.

Promised her to visit again and also to meet outside. She is not so fair but really a very sexy figure.

The place is very safe and secure. She told me rates can be less if I contact her independently not via the women with whom I contacted her, took her mobile number.

Total damage- 2.5 k for 2 shots.

Age- 23

Boobs- 9/10

Ass- 9/10

Happy F.

LoverboyJerico
08-02-15, 05:18
Guys,

I need a good hotel in the budget of 4 to 5 k around Andheri or airport or Juhu. Preferably somewhere where I can take 2 girls up to the room. Not planning a three some but one of her friends wants to come for drinks and party. Please help?

KuKriMan
08-02-15, 05:52
Excellent idea Snoozy.

Only thing then is to line up some good indie contacts at Delhi.Hi guys,

Delhi hotels are pretty strict around Aug 15th. ID proof with address is a must. Too many checks at the airport too. So plan your days accordingly.

Raju1980
08-02-15, 05:54
Hi friends,

I had a wonderful experience in Dadar. She has a nice body with 34-28-36 structure. She is very well behaved and smells good. I contact her on Loc and went to her Flat.

Initially started with chit chat then started kissing her hot lips, she told me that now she is in need for money as she is divorced and have to run her family which consists of her parents. Anyways lets share my experience. Then I stopped her and pressed her boobs which is really soft.

, then I sucked her chocolate nipples and put my hands under her panties. And really her pussy was hot. It was raining outside and the perfect weather to bang a hottie. We started in missionary position and she was moaning with pleasure and I was enjoying the heaven, then we ended with a doggy style.

Promised her to visit again and also to meet outside. She is not so fair but really a very sexy figure.

The place is very safe and secure. She told me rates can be less if I contact her independently not via the women with whom I contacted her, took her mobile number.

Age- 23

Boobs- 9/10

Ass- 9/10

Happy F.Is it though Maya with number ending 989?

LoneRanger1976
08-02-15, 07:33
In 2014 I thought NEs were difficult in Mumbai unlike Delhi which was opposite.

2015 NE / NI / Thai.

NEs are hot, lovely, fresh, clean and soft diamonds who are game with participating in your kinky fantasies day and night.

NIs are boring and brown and Thais are too used and unskilled.

And the best part, NEs aren't looking for money but fun.

Another reality check, the high end spas which claim no extras and are snooty have the best NE girls who will leave you speechless with their skills.

Drop in for a smoke today buddy, will show you an updated version of google maps for spas which is unreleased yet.

I totally agree with you KOM, I haven't experienced any kind of GFE from NE girls except one be it in a Spa or with an SP hence they are last on my list. On the other hand Thai's (95%) of them are greedy which puts you off but once you have a connection with them they are too friendly with naughtiness and full GFE and in case of NI I think its luck but I don't know I always seem to enjoy extras by NI in Spa's rather than Thai / NE. But if rating as per extra's standard then it has to be Thai / NI / NE.

CatLover1
08-02-15, 07:48
Hi,

Good description. Please PM me the contact details of the girl or SPwith picture and reference.

Thanks

Wandere
08-02-15, 07:59
Hi friends,

The place is very safe and secure. She told me rates can be less if I contact her independently not via the women with whom I contacted her, took her mobile number..Wonderful time with a 23 yrs old hottie.

Bored with SG visits today I had an wonderful experience with one of my new contact, she has a nice body with 34-28-36 structure. She is very well behaved and smells good. We got introduced through a woman who is herself a S provider.

Initially started with chit chat then started kissing her hot lips, she told me that now she is in need for money as she is divorced and have to run her family which consists of her parents. Anyways lets share my experience. Then I stopped her and pressed her boobs which is really soft, then I sucked her chocolate nipples and put my hands under her panties. And really her pussy was hot. It was raining outside and the perfect weather to bang a hottie. We started in missionary position and she was moaning with pleasure and I was enjoying the heaven, then we ended with a doggy style.

Age- 23

Boobs- 9/10

Ass- 9/10

Happy mongering!

RohanBhr
08-02-15, 08:04
Can you help with her contact on PM.I think she operates by name Shefalli but here age is 34.

Rahuls2304
08-02-15, 08:48
Loner anger sir,

You perfectly said, this NE is beautiful, already I have conquered many NE forts, true love, welcome back sir.

2015 NE / NI / Thai.

NEs are hot, lovely, fresh, clean and soft diamonds who are game with participating in your kinky fantasies day and night.

Another reality check, the high end spas which claim no extras and are snooty have the best NE girls who will leave you speechless with their skills.

Drop in for a smoke today buddy, will show you an updated version of google maps for spas which is unreleased yet..

Jaaco
08-02-15, 09:00
I totally agree with LoneRanger.

However, I would like to bring in a few dimensions.

I feel NEs would appeal more to the more refined monger, for whom English language skills and quality of companionship is also important. The fact that they are not primarily money minded, as articulated by LR, they are also picky and choosy, providing extras only to those that they see as 'good clients' as against 'moneyed clients'.

The fact that NE boys are by and large lazy, many of them are unemployed, often into substance abuse, and often living off parasitically on their therapist girlfriends, the NE girls could find good companionship in monger whom they see as 'good clients'. They need to be treated well, and this could lead to a true GFE, not the kind that is offered by Thais, which is more synthetic. But then, a lot depends on the individual monger, and the individual NE therapist, as against the more consistent experience of Thais, who don't have local BFs and are mercenary in their approach to upping their daily income before taking the flight back to BKK.

Jaaco

2015 NE / NI / Thai.

Drop in for a smoke today buddy, will show you an updated version of google maps for spas which is unreleased yet.

Blue Day
08-02-15, 09:29
Porn sites banned in India!

I'm not able to access any porn site today and have confirmed with few of my friends and even it the same issue with them.

Hope now this is some technical issue and they are not banned in India!

SOS.

Blue Day
08-02-15, 09:51
Share the contact details. Would like to explore the fun.

Hi friends,

Promised her to visit again and also to meet outside. She is not so fair but really a very sexy figure..

BophSep
08-02-15, 11:27
In India nothing is safe and legal. It all depends on the situation you are in and how you handle it. If you google in India prostitution is legal if caught they will put under Immoral Traffic ITPA.

So play safe.

Regards

Hi guys,

With the recent news of LE guys arresting customers, is it safe to visit MPs like PP? Can they arrest you if you visit a massage parlour, even if sex is not involved?

ForeplayLover
08-02-15, 12:13
Hello friends,

Want to share my experience.

I used to receive email from a female SP named Miss PG.

She has lot of birds in her cage, and instantly sends an email with pics when new bird arrives.

Taken her service twice in two months, Miss T and Miss M (in sarree).

She operates in Andheri but you can take chick anywhere you want. So I brought them home.

First I called her and asked for Miss T, she said she is available and call me near a famous mall in Andheri. Picked her from there and drove her to my home. Miss T (the slim one), is really sweet and co-operates good. Brought her to my home in car, so started kissing and fondling in car itself.

Damage:- 12 k for 3-4 hours.

Experience: 9/10.

One month I called MISS PG once again, This time I opted for Miss M. I thought she would be fake as she looks like a television actress. Miss PG again called me near the same mall and brought Miss M along with her. I was really amazed as Miss M was looking stunningly beautiful, just like a television actress. Brought Miss M home and enjoyed a good long session.

Damage:- 15 k for 3-4 hours.

Experience:- 10/10.

BophSep
08-02-15, 15:56
Bro,

Really good if you have found such a lovely indi and at such a reasonable amount, hard to find someone with such lovely figure in the heart of Mumbai.

Regards.

Hi friends,

, then I sucked her chocolate nipples and put my hands under her panties. And really her pussy was hot. It was raining outside and the perfect weather to bang a hottie. We started in missionary position and she was moaning with pleasure and I was enjoying the heaven, then we ended with a doggy style..

Rajesh Hard Dick
08-02-15, 17:11

I feel NEs would appeal more to the more refined monger, for whom English language skills and quality of companionship is also important. The fact that they are not primarily money minded, as articulated by LR, they are also picky and choosy, providing extras only to those that they see as 'good clients' as against 'moneyed clients'.

The fact that NE boys are by and large lazy, many of them are unemployed, often into substance abuse, and often living off parasitically on their therapist girlfriends, the NE girls could find good companionship in monger whom they see as 'good clients'. They need to be treated well, and this could lead to a true GFE, not the kind that is offered by Thais, which is more synthetic. But then, a lot depends on the individual monger, and the individual NE therapist, as against the more consistent experience of Thais, who don't have local BFs and are mercenary in their approach to upping their daily income before taking the flight back to BKK.

JaacoWell I must add this, totally agree with LRi find NEs to be fun loving and good by heart. I've sort of dated a spa NE in Delhi (upscale spa) 3 yrs back and recently another once in Bangalore, I had become a regular with her friends in various night clubs and house parties. Just love heir skin and hair also they way the speak Hindi. They're also hungry for sex and companionship.

Wish I find one here in Mumbai.

FunLovingNish
08-02-15, 17:52
Hello friends,

She has lot of birds in her cage, and instantly sends an email with pics when new bird arrives.

She operates in Andheri but you can take chick anywhere you want. So I brought them home.

First I called her and asked for Miss T, she said she is available and call me near a famous mall in Andheri. Picked her from there and drove her to my home. Miss T (the slim one), is really sweet and co-operates good. Brought her to my home in car, so started kissing and fondling in car itself.

One month I called MISS PG once again, This time I opted for Miss M. I thought she would be fake as she looks like a television actress. Miss PG again called me near the same mall and brought Miss M along with her. I was really amazed as Miss M was looking stunningly beautiful, just like a television actress. Brought Miss M home and enjoyed a good long session.

Experience:- 10/10.Highly Photoshopped Pics. Looks like you are advertising on behalf of SP.

Gangaram
08-02-15, 18:54

2015 NE / NI / Thai.

Drop in for a smoke today buddy, will show you an updated version of google maps for spas which is unreleased yet.I am confused bro I want to know as why NE in capital provide extras and nowhere at other places I have read your older post comparing Mumbai and Delhi waiting for your reply bro.

Creative Art
08-02-15, 19:22
I experienced same from yesterday. While trying my regular site, it simply did not open, no error message, nothing. I was wondering what happened, even doubted office IT guys blocking the site as I use office laptop. If it is issue of ban in India, very sad news indeed.

I'm not able to access any porn site today and have confirmed with few of my friends and even it the same issue with them.

SOS.

BombayBoy02
08-02-15, 20:29
Well this time its repetition of the same scenario of Heena. Khusboo with new name. Actually both are from some same stable. Some source, identical bodies. Identical service. Identical outcomes. Does it sound monotonous? Yes I bet.

Fun comes in when you alter the action. Demand of her made her hike the rate. No issues. The game plan was different and I succeeded. Will reveal later stage.

I have started liking the waiting period. The room becomes chilled and I had a small nap. She walksin in a tight jeans and figure hugging top. Man same height of heena. Taller than me. No dfk. I have by now learned not to get irritated may be the ac works well for me! Ass is bit flatter, rest are just right- dam to right. I am not big fan of water melon sizes. She asked me what I like that made me sit up and I realized that I can ask any but I had her with a different motive so no stupid demand. Told me bathing is better after actions and she doesn't like joint venture at the rest room! .Hey,

Please help me with the contact of this Diva.

Thanks in advance.

DirtyMind
08-02-15, 21:28
[Edited or Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited, deleted or partially redacted to clean up or remove sections of the report that were obviously written by bypassing the Forum's Text Cleanup Script.

The Forum's Text Cleanup Script automatically fixes a number of common writing errors like improper capitalization, missing punctuation, common misspellings, sentence and paragraph spacing, etc.

Here's the bottom line: If you're going to bipass the Forum's Text Cleanup Script, then your writing had better be letter perfect or I'm going to delete it. Specifically, that means...

- Do NOT write in all small letters!
- Use correct punctuation.
- Spell words in their entirety.
- Capitalize the 1st letter of all proper nouns.
- Capitalize the proper noun "I".
- Capitalize acronyms.
- Double space between paragraphs.
- Do NOT use repetitive punctuation, etc., etc., etc.
- Most important of all: Do not write like you're texting on a fucking cellphone.

Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

DirtyMind
08-02-15, 22:20

SOS.Use a VPN or a socks 5 proxy to by pass any ban. You can also try TOR.

Archetype
08-02-15, 22:33
Exactly. And they have done a shoddy job of even choosing the sites that they have blocked. There are tons of sites that are unaffected and accessible.

Use a VPN or a socks 5 proxy to by pass any ban. You can also try TOR.

KingOfMan
08-03-15, 04:16

2015 NE / NI / Thai.

Drop in for a smoke today buddy, will show you an updated version of google maps for spas which is unreleased yet.Send me in some details as well, help me change a perspective. Also let me know what you don't want disclosed on forums. I don't mind to FR to help release new version of google maps authored by you.

I do realize NEs or small eyed dolls have increased and some are keeping 2-3 BFs. Would certainly be helpful in the wake of new bans. As for high end SPA I recently see all of them are turning little afraid of their newly discovered money making schemes.

Regards,

Kingofman.

KingOfMan
08-03-15, 04:31
Use a VPN or a socks 5 proxy to by pass any ban. You can also try TOR.Now I finally know for alternate access measures we have become a big market. Imagine a country full of geeks, with powerful abilities to bypass monitoring. Its going to be driven by instincts again, the average hunter is getting a training of cadets. Survival, it can teach you everything.

I have seen these bans are increasingly getting on hilarious side are they actually trying to change market to parallel economy mode.

Everything is allowed only when there is nothing on menu?

I would love to see how things get flooded after this one.

Yo Ho Haul together, hoist the colours high, Heave Ho, casanovas and mongers, never say we die.

Regards,

Kingofman.

SnoozyBoozy
08-03-15, 05:16
The idea is to plan up way in advance, so that we save up on flight costs. We need to get enough info on dens, SP's and indies and also GFE hotels, so that we don't have any inconvineince.

We need a good ISGian contact who would point us in the right directions. If you follow Delhi Forum, there are some GEM's who would be more than happy to help out.

Only if all the plans are chalked well, we can go. Else it would be a waste.

Instead of planning to go to LOS with a budget of 50 K + we can visit our capital city, see our country's heritage, and taste the delicacies of the north.

I totally agree with you Snoozy Boozy. Delhi is way cheaper than mumbai and the quality of girls is far far better (at the price) as compared to Mumbai.

Bro,

I agree with this that Delhi has more Hottie plus the rates are half that of Mumbai, equally there are many many cheats so be careful in Delhi. But what you said is true.
Regards

Hi bro,

I have been couple of times to Mumbai last year. The prices are hefty I must say. Do tell me If you ever make a plan to our Delhi.
Cheers,

Abhi

Excellent idea Snoozy.

Only thing then is to line up some good indie contacts at Delhi.

BhukhaLauda
08-03-15, 07:22
Hmmm.

So is it that both the spas in that mall (including the one with the name of a card) offer extras? Any suggestions about any chick there?

Thanks!No bro. You can get guaranteed extras only at T spa in that mall. However, quality of girls there is average. But, you can have a try if you are fine with average looking girls who provide good services. You can try Miss H or Miss P in this spa.

PeachFuzzy
08-03-15, 07:32
Hello fellow mongers,

I've been lurking around this forum for quite a long time given the incessant activation of my blue balls, so finally dived in. And my thanks to fellow mongers who have done their best to decode the spa names to help other peeps experience the same pleasure. The sole purpose I suppose we're here for. Regardless the faulty or snobbish tone in my intro, pardon me gentlemen and here's my report.

So I've been compelled to visit many spa's who offer extras but haven't visited many as they're far from my place or I just don't have the will to go extra mile to seek that pleasure orb. Anyways the decoded name here ' precious metal spa' or GLS recently opened a branch in Vashi. I never knew about it until one day I was driving by and noticed a huge banner. Subsequently blue balls activated and the FR's I read here about the band branch amplified the effect.

So here I was slightly desperate for what we desire in spa's, 'bloody extras' ! High expectations ruled me as I somehow knew I would get extras here no matter what seeing how easy it was in other branches. Took Swedish 90 minutes and was assigned Miss Sja, an NE. Pretty, fair with fat around the right places. Massage started, she wasn't indicative of any extras but did venture around the zones, not touching them though. As it was my first time here I didn't wanted to sound desperate despite being desperate. Around 75th min I asked if I would get any extras. She declined as politely she would. Another 80 min mark a failed attempt ensued. Miss Sja did turn me on and I was ready to pay the amount she would spell but her reluctance turned me on even more and the idea to somehow get extras from her in future has made a home in my mind. After massage, I hinted the front desk guy for extras and of course he was oblivious to the idea. But I had hoped GLS won't disappoint me but it did. On my way I out I saw even better NE.

Anyways, did anyone ever get extras from NE? And aren't GLS supposed to comply to their customers demand? I thought it was pretty easy at this chain of spas. NE conundrum is tricky but the beauty they have are exhilarating to say the least.

Your valuable inputs are warmly welcome. Enjoy!

Passion4077
08-03-15, 08:12
Hello brothers,

Would anyone know if GF hotels in Sakinaka. For a couple of hours, budget between 1 to 2 k.

Your help here will be truly appreciated. I know such Places in Dadar, Chembur and Khar but none in Andheri East area. Any hints to such places will do and will figure through JD etc.

Thanks in advance.

DirtyMind
08-03-15, 08:25
Exactly. And they have done a shoddy job of even choosing the sites that they have blocked. There are tons of sites that are unaffected and accessible.The fact is no logical person can think of banning something on internet as its illogical. Anyone can access any site from any country by using free available methods and tricks. In middle east porn sites are ban but most of the people from there watch it daily online.

Those sites will now host on TOR for Indian users so how will the govt going to stop TOR.

Newser8008
08-03-15, 09:16
Can you please indicate which spa this is?

Hi mates,

Was in resorts with frds for night stay at last stop of suburb, night drink, cards etc, morning went into the pool where some working girls were there with their partners, very slim tshirt with only bra visible, johny wanted some fun, so while leaving resort call and booked appointment, reached on time, massage started with lot of oil, she pulled her long skirt and started giving massage on bum with knee, she has amazing talent on massage, so continued, by the end of massage, licking DFK bottom fishing HJ finished, I gave her extra 500, she was so happy, hugged me, I told I m going out 4 three weeks, hearing that her mood got off, I said after 3 weeks its my bday (actually it is) I asked her what gift she will giving, she thought 4 some time, came near me, whispered in my ears, she told bring condom, and giggled, hugged DFK had green tea, I know where she leaves so asked her if I could come there, she told no as landlord stays in same building, come in spa, I agreed, now waiting for 3 weeks to get over.

Cheers!

Myrulez

PeachFuzzy
08-03-15, 10:11
Hi everyone,

I hope you're enjoying the perks. I'm new to the forum but a long-time lurker who finally joined. And many thanks to the kind souls who code the actual names of the spa's in a way which can be easily deciphered. One such name is precious metal or GLS which I was keen on visiting but as its far from my place I never have. Reading FR's of fellow mongers I was damn sure to get what we always desire at a spa.

One day I was driving by and suddenly I spotted a new GLS branch has been opened in Vashi (opened 5 days back as they say) I. I was astonished and without no hesitation I dropped in. Told the front desk guy I was regular at Bandra branch so that there won't be any ice to break to access extras. The front desk guy said he has only NE's not Thais. Regardless as my hopes were high, I went ahead. I was allotted Miss S. Short milky stunner with great ass and sharp broad face. And fairly medium fun bags. Took Swedish 90 minutes. She did venture around the notorious spots without touching them. Around 75 min mark I asked if she indulges in extra service. She denied as politely she could. After another 5 minutes I hinted her if there was any hope without sounding desperate despite being desperate. Disappointed thoroughly I subtly took front desk lad outside and insinuated that GLS Bandra offered extras. He realized what I was saying but acted indifferently of course. After some sweet talk I indirectly suggested I would want extras next time and he dint say 'yes' but he was keen on me visiting next time so I presumed I will. While on my way out I saw another stunner, better than the one I was assigned. One thing is for sure, NE's are stunner nonetheless. I don't even flinch at average looking girls, when I meant stunner they actually are. At least when I visited they had a stunning lot. Pardon me if they reshuffle and you don't spot any stunner.

The point is how to extract extras from this stunning NE's? I've always read NE's don't offer extras, go for Thais and stuff. But there must be a way right where these NE's give in to keep the business afloat. At least GLS chain?

Your invaluable inputs are welcome.

Damages - 2 k for 90 minutes Swedish.

WIR. Only if assured of extras or I'm really tired, and in need of a massage I'll keep it into consideration.

Cheers all!

SfoCowboy
08-03-15, 10:16
They will figure out that it's of no use soon.

Exactly. And they have done a shoddy job of even choosing the sites that they have blocked. There are tons of sites that are unaffected and accessible.

HornyBoyForU
08-03-15, 10:18
Yes buddy I shall drop in today, even I would like my opinion to be changed regarding the NE's of Mumbai, none the less I have said it before and will say again not everyone is as lucky mate.

2015 NE / NI / Thai.

BophSep
08-03-15, 10:44
Buddy,

I agree to this that Thai available in spa are mostly greedy but till now in most of the Spa I have visited.

Which have NE & Thai most NE chick say no to extra or Full service where as Thai are ready for easy cash.

Will change my prospective and again start hunting for NE.

2015 NE / NI / Thai.

LickMyDikk
08-03-15, 12:08
Thanks to member Patelku6 for the contact.

Met this indie on Friday night at 8 pm on Bandra linking road where she operates. Looked Okay with clothes. Face is not good though. She took to a room belonging to an old couple. Was with her for 2 hours. Charges 4 K total for 2 sessions.

Once she opened her clothes. Man she was hot slim with huge boobs good ass and a very tight hole. Did lot of DFK BBJ and boob play lick and pussy hard finger. First session missionary. It was fucking tight she felt like a newbie. Was missing the hell out it's paining its paining. Do slowly please I beg do slowly. Fucked the hell out of her for 10 minutes she bled little. She said she's fucking after long so it's not used to.

After first session she said lets skip second as it is paining and bleeding. But I was adamant. Asked for doggy she said no it'll pain more but I was adamant. Fucked the real hell out in dog with continuous Moans and shouts its paining please do slow. LOL was real fun. Couldn't cum till 15 20 minutes as 1st session just happened. She started bleeding more so stopped after 20 minutes. She could barely wall after it. She gave a BJ and HJ for me to cum. After that we caressed and slept little while. Went for a coffee and I left her at 12.

Was a great session overall. Not a good face but great body and tightest hole I've fucked.

Damage. Total 4 K.

Body 9

Boobs 9

Ass 8

Face 6

Pussy 10

Service 9 mainly for the moans and tightness.

WIR maybe.

Cheers. Will share only with people who share first.

Happy mongering.

AD912
08-03-15, 12:55
Hi guys,

Just got news NL is back in action. Got a call from Anita mentioning the same.

AD912

DesiDilruba
08-03-15, 13:38

JaacoTrue. Once you win a NE, she is your friend with benefits.

Blue Day
08-03-15, 14:28
Active and banned top 50 pornsites in India.

Active ✔.

Banned ✖.

www.4tube.com ✔.

www.8teenxxx.com✔.

www.alotporn.com✔.

www.babes.com✔.

www.beeg.com✖.

www.bustnow.com✖.

www.cliphunter.com✖.

www.definebabes.com✔.

www.deviantclip.com✖.

www.drtuber.com✖.

www.empflix.com✖.

www.fantasti.cc✔.

www.fapdu.com✔.

www.freeporn.com✔.

www.freudbox.com✔.

www.fuq.com✖.

www.fux.com✔.

www.grayvee.com✔.

www.hellxx.com✔.

www.hustlertube.com✔.

www.jugy.com✖.

www.jizzhut.com✖.

www.kaktuz.com✔.

www.keezmovies.com✖.

www.kinxxx.com✖.

www.laraporn.com✔.

www.leakedporn.com✔.

www.lovelyclips.com✔.

www.lubetube.com✔.

www.mofosex.com✔.

www.monstertube.com✔.

www.madthumbs.com✔.

www.moviefap.com✔.

www.moviesand.com✔.

www.orgasm.com✔.

www.perfectgirls.net✖.

www.pichunter.com✔.

www.planetsuzy.com✔.

www.porn.com✖.

www.porn-plus.com✔.

www.porncor.com✔.

www.pornhub.com✖.

www.pornrabbit.com✔.

www.porntitan.com✔.

www.pussy.org✖.

www.redtube.com✖.

www.tube8.com✖.

www.xhamster.com

www.xnxx.com✖.

www.xvideos.com ✖.

www.youjizz.com✔.

Cheers,

Blue Day!

HotChocolate80
08-03-15, 15:03
Nice to see your inputs. Where have you been for so long? Hope you were exploring newer depths.

2015 NE / NI / Thai.

PeachFuzzy
08-03-15, 15:23
The fact is no logical person can think of baning something on internet as its illlogical. Anyone can access any site from any country by using free available methods and tricks. In middle east porn sites are ban but most of the people from there watch it daily online.

Those sites will now host on TOR for indian users so how will the govt going to stop TOR.Installing Cyberghost would be enough. You don't need to install another browser.

Rahuls2304
08-03-15, 16:12
Sirji, old flavour of TT have returned back to GLS and yes you rightly said that NE are best I am experiencing this from last 4 months, a beautiful days are going on sir, TC sir.

2015 NE / NI / Thai.

Drop in for a smoke today buddy, will show you an updated version of google maps for spas which is unreleased yet..

Jaideep
08-03-15, 16:44
This is not any tech issue but Govt has actually banned 857 porn sites.

Hope our ISG forum survives.

SOS.

Kayess3
08-03-15, 18:07
Oh come on. These 2 chicks are 9/10 for 10+K for 3-4 hours. ?

This has SP written all over it. Anyways. Lagey raho (keep at it). Hope someone keeps her busy).

Hello friends,

Kayess3
08-03-15, 18:09
Try googling the porn websites and most of them have proxy servers with different domains and IPs. You'll get through via that route.

I experienced same from yesterday. While trying my regular site, it simply did not open, no error message, nothing. I was wondering what happened, even doubted office IT guys blocking the site as I use office laptop. If it is issue of ban in India, very sad news indeed.

Shahrukh
08-03-15, 18:18
Hey,

Can you PM me more details about this SP. I would definitely want to try.

Hello friends,

First I called her and asked for Miss T, she said she is available and call me near a famous mall in Andheri. Picked her from there and drove her to my home. Miss T (the slim one), is really sweet and co-operates good. Brought her to my home in car, so started kissing and fondling in car itself..

LonelyBoy77
08-03-15, 18:35
Hi guys,

Just got news NL is back in action. Got a call from Anita mentioning the same.

AD912Could you share a trusted SP contact from NL.

Thanks in advance.

Greetings,

Jackson

BhukhaLauda
08-03-15, 19:12
True. Once you win a NE, she is your friend with benefits.Hey guys,

I have a slightly different opinion about NEs. While it might be possible that some of these girls might provide you services once you win them over, I do not think they are worth the amount of time and money that we would need to waste before finally getting pleasure. I mean why invest in multiple visits to a spa just to win an NE girl's heart, when you can easily taste many more different variety of Thai or Indian girls by spending the same amount of money on them. On the other hand, if we stop visiting spas which have only NE girls or avoid NE girls in favour of Thai and Indian girls, then these NE girls will have to provide extras as no spa will keep them employed if customers return on seeing them. When this happens the perception regarding these NEs girls will change forever. What do you guys feel?

Creative Art
08-03-15, 19:29
Hi bro, thanks for writing. I tried that already, didn't work.

Try googling the porn websites and most of them have proxy servers with different domains and IPs. You'll get through via that route.

ServingYou2003
08-03-15, 20:54
Hi bro, thanks for writing. I tried that already, didn't work.

Infact this problem started somewhere last week. I tried opening up sites and it was just closing down. Tried several sites some opened and some didn't. Our govt is filled with great people. They showed us what they can do for us. This is the development happening. What is their problem if one watches porn in the four walls of his house. Our govt is bura mat dekho bura mat bolo bura mat suno bas bura karo. Do all the scams it's fine. Nobody is there in this country to ask you. Once you have the power do anything you want. You become the king of this country. Horrible. Just horrible. Tomorrow they will ban you from watching even TV in your own house. This was done unlawfully. This is not the way you ban people watching what they wanna watch. Shame on them...

DirtyMind
08-03-15, 21:03
Hi bro, thanks for writing. I tried that already, didn't work.Just use a VPN or a socks 5 proxy. Also try TOR but remember to allow flash in TOR or the videos will not work.

Also its very easy to setup your own VPN if you know how to do it.

Possible
08-03-15, 23:06
Active ✔.
Banned ✖
Cheers,
Blue Day!Yes most of them are popular in India.

There is nothing much to worry as sooner or later they will resume.

Till then take a break and do some real fun, LOL.

Cheers.

MaxiPatel
08-04-15, 05:07

Active ✔.

Banned ✖.I think If you are a gamer than it won't be a problem at all.

There are so many VPN software around and you can use any of them.

For me I use HotSpotShild and YourFreedom.

And they are the best and easy to use.

Good Luck.

See tutorials if you don't know how to use them.

RuffMeUp
08-04-15, 05:36

Active ✔.

Banned ✖.

www.4tube.com ✔.

www.8teenxxx.com✔.

www.alotporn.com✔.

www.babes.com✔.

www.beeg.com✖.

www.bustnow.com✖.

www.cliphunter.com✖.

www.definebabes.com✔.

www.deviantclip.com✖...Following the above list, attached is the leaked list of all the 857 sites. Guys, govt. Has gone far enough even not to leak the list, somehow got it from one of the media sites and took it down before it disappears from there.

PeachFuzzy
08-04-15, 09:15
Hey guys,

I have a slightly different opinion about NEs. While it might be possible that some of these girls might provide you services once you win them over, I do not think they are worth the amount of time and money that we would need to waste before finally getting pleasure. I mean why invest in multiple visits to a spa just to win an NE girl's heart, when you can easily taste many more different variety of Thai or Indian girls by spending the same amount of money on them. On the other hand, if we stop visiting spas which have only NE girls or avoid NE girls in favour of Thai and Indian girls, then these NE girls will have to provide extras as no spa will keep them employed if customers return on seeing them. When this happens the perception regarding these NEs girls will change forever. What do you guys feel?I concur. Recently visited a GLS branch in Vashi and had similar issues. No extras and suggestion of blowing you more money to budge for any hope of extras. I don't even understand why they keep NE's? Most spa public go for extras, not to praise their showcase appearances. Most spa's in Vashi have only NE's and no wonder they are hardly in business. I don't want to know what levels people have gone to win over an NE to comply to their demands but surely they aren't worth the time or money you ought to invest. Indians and Thai surely sell handsomely. This GLS branch called me up for some 20% discount on therapies but I rejected saying you don't make customers truly happy. He must have realized what I was hinting at.

I plan on visiting M & S or Z. Not sure which will offer extras. M&S says they only have NE's. Any inputs are welcome.

CoolRohanForU
08-04-15, 10:13
Although I haven't tried getting any FS from SS at PP. But I did ask once, and she refused, but I guess you need to lure them into it with some extra moolah. Maybe one must try the Jacuzzi next time, even though the price is steep, but the experience would be better, and who knows FS would be possible too.

CoolRohan, I am Not talking about you in particular, but I find it dumb, geeky and childish of someone to tell the girl, "I heard you get candies here, I read it on the internet" WTF is that supposed to be? No offence to anyone in particular, but the newbies need to stop getting too excited about the scene, and stop blurting out info that can pose dangers to everyone else.

If anyone has been into the rave party scenes in India, can relate to what I am talking about, and if you look back in time, its these excited newbies who spoil the scene looking for substances in parties because they have read somewhere that they can get stuff at those parties.

Internet is not your only source of education, use your brains and tactics at times as well. Most of us have begun mongering even when we didn't even know about this forum.

No offence, but read and think!Snoozyboozy,

You are right. I have been active on this forum lately, but quite an old in mongering. Even I was shocked when the girl said some guy gave reference of a Forum. Anyway thanks for helping people understand that please keep this forum and talks happening on the forum as close nit as possible.

Mayurp
08-04-15, 10:35

SOS.You can buy any cheap VPS.

Some of the best are below. You can search in google.

Hide My Ass.

VyprVPN.

PureVPN.

SaferVPN.

You can actually buy once and share with 3-4 guys without any issues so that you can share the monthly cost.

Mayurp
08-04-15, 11:15
Hey guys,

Any review on the attached pics and what should be the damage for 2 shots. Thinking of trying on next visit.Appreciate if you can share the contact.

Thanks

CoolToad
08-04-15, 14:17
Hi,

Have a contact to share.

Lets continue [Email address deleted by Admin]

Met this indie on Friday night at 8 pm on Bandra linking road where she operates. Looked Okay with clothes. Face is not good though. She took to a room belonging to an old couple. Was with her for 2 hours. Charges 4 K total for 2 sessions.

Once she opened her clothes. Man she was hot slim with huge boobs good ass and a very tight hole. Did lot of DFK BBJ and boob play lick and pussy hard finger. First session missionary. It was fucking tight she felt like a newbie. Was missing the hell out it's paining its paining. Do slowly please I beg do slowly. Fucked the hell out of her for 10 minutes she bled little. She said she's fucking after long so it's not used to.

After first session she said lets skip second as it is paining and bleeding. But I was adamant. Asked for doggy she said no it'll pain more but I was adamant. Fucked the real hell out in dog with continuous Moans and shouts its paining please do slow. LOL was real fun. Couldn't cum till 15 20 minutes as 1st session just happened. She started bleeding more so stopped after 20 minutes. She could barely wall after it. She gave a BJ and HJ for me to cum. After that we caressed and slept little while..

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

PunjabiMunda
08-04-15, 15:01
Hi Guys.

I am from Delhi and will be visiting surat for a couple of days. If anyone could help with any inde leads in Surat which I can use in my free time will be appreciated. Thanks.

P.S. Could not find a thread for surat. Hence posting in Mumbai.

HornyBoyForU
08-04-15, 15:04
WSG is not banned, the admin had not renewed his website license which expired on 29/07/2015 hence it was brought down.

Bad news. World sex guide has been banned and it seems after some days ISG is in the radar to be banned. That's what I heard from some senior mongerers.

Dev987
08-04-15, 15:56
The Government is now reviewing porn ban. They may restrict the ban to child port and extreme sex.

SamyRulz
08-04-15, 16:17
Can you help with her contact on PM.Can you help with her contact on PM.

Greetings,

Jackson

Saint Anger 86
08-04-15, 16:24
The Government is now reviewing porn ban. They may restrict the ban to child port and extreme sex.Child porn is already banned I believe and at least most of them strictly abide by it.

Zarat
08-04-15, 16:54
Have posted this request in Pune forum, posting here since some Mumbai members might be familiar with the scene in Pune. I will be visiting Pune for just a day during this weekend. Need some help from the members here -.

1) please recommend a nice 3-4 star hotel in Pune for about 4 k a night that will not object to bringing some well dressed girl in the room. Also, will the girl need her ID too?

2) please PM me contact & ref & charges for a high end girl, preferably an indy. Budget is flexible.

My PM is active, looking forward to some fruitful exchange.

RickGere
08-04-15, 17:43
Yeah BK. Its a confirmed place for extras but with average girls.

Had tried miss and (could not see anyone else).

Pros:

Good service with good attitude to please.

Cons:

Average girls.

Shoddy cabins.

Dirty towels.

Dirty bath.

Below average massage.

Expensive menu price (Massage 2 k. Service ranges from 1 k to 2 k).

All in all. A to go place only if jhonny is going berserk! (which was the case with me).

Samar01
08-04-15, 19:33
Hi Pal. Can you share the contact details?

Website details or clues?

Anyone who has the details about SP or T or M, please share / PM.

Thanks

Hello friends,

First I called her and asked for Miss T, she said she is available and call me near a famous mall in Andheri. Picked her from there and drove her to my home. Miss T (the slim one), is really sweet and co-operates good. Brought her to my home in car, so started kissing and fondling in car itself..

Rahuls2304
08-04-15, 19:53
Can anyone have a reviews of miss m of water spa of darkness near to famous grandfather and grandmother park, done with NE but this NE are crazy girls, switching to Thai again, please PM me for the review of this Miss M.

Regards,

Rahul S

PghGuy2005
08-04-15, 23:23
I will be making an overnight stop in Mumbai and would appreciate any info on finding a quality escort to come to my hotel room near the airport.

CuriousMonger
08-05-15, 01:51
Hey guys,

Been following this forum for sometime and I must say its a really good resource. I have never been to a massage parlour before or hired a girl and I was wondering if someone here can guide me. What's the safest way to go about it as a newbie?

I did manage to crack the code of gals spa (shouldn't it be glts?) and the O spa in village.

I also got the paid subscription to the forum so would be really grateful if someone can PM me with specific numbers.

Cheers

BbwHunter
08-05-15, 03:00
You can buy any cheap VPS.

Some of the best are below. You can search in google.

Hide My Ass.

VyprVPN.

PureVPN.

SaferVPN.

You can actually buy once and share with 3-4 guys without any issues so that you can share the monthly cost.Check out "hot spot shield" available on all platform and even mobile compatible.

StanleyDude45
08-05-15, 03:56
Check out "hot spot shield" available on all platform and even mobile compatible.Finally ban on porn site lifted.

SweetStranger
08-05-15, 07:13
Guys,

Got hold of indi in Mumbai who has been asking me to refer friends. I am not Mumbai so thought of sharing the good deeds with few of guys. I thought of not attaching her pics in forum. She looks absolutely gorgeous for an indi. She is quoting ten k per shot and I tried to negotiate and she did not budge for it. Drop me a PM with your mail ID so that I could share her pic, ref and Contact.

Happy mongering.

Contact will be initially shared with only credible seniors, so please do not flood my inbox.

SS

UnCanny
08-05-15, 07:36
How good is the setup there at Vashi. Bandra setup is very poor which is big turnoff. Only curtains with common shower. Do they have separate rooms with adjoining shower and besides what is quality of massage?

Hi everyone,

I hope you're enjoying the perks. I'm new to the forum but a long-time lurker who finally joined. And many thanks to the kind souls who code the actual names of the spa's in a way which can be easily deciphered. One such name is precious metal or GLS which I was keen on visiting but as its far from my place I never have. Reading FR's of fellow mongers I was damn sure to get what we always desire at a spa.

One day I was driving by and suddenly I spotted a new GLS branch has been opened in Vashi (opened 5 days back as they say) I. I was astonished and without no hesitation I dropped in. Told the front desk guy I was regular at Bandra branch so that there won't be any ice to break to access extras. The front desk guy said he has only NE's not Thais. Regardless as my hopes were high, I went ahead. I was allotted Miss S. Short milky stunner with great ass and sharp broad face. And fairly medium fun bags. Took Swedish 90 minutes. She did venture around the notorious spots without touching them. Around 75 min mark I asked if she indulges in extra service. She denied as politely she could. After another 5 minutes I hinted her if there was any hope without sounding desperate despite being desperate. Disappointed thoroughly I subtly took front desk lad outside and insinuated that GLS Bandra offered extras. He realized what I was saying but acted indifferently of course. After some sweet talk I indirectly suggested I would want extras next time and he dint say 'yes' but he was keen on me visiting next time so I presumed I will...

LickMyDikk
08-05-15, 08:16
Guys,

Sorry there was so much demand my inbox got full. Have emptied it now.

PM me will share with only who care to share.

After first session she said lets skip second as it is paining and bleeding. But I was adamant. Asked for doggy she said no it'll pain more but I was adamant. Fucked the real hell out in dog with continuous Moans and shouts its paining please do slow. LOL was real fun. Couldn't cum till 15 20 minutes as 1st session just happened. She started bleeding more so stopped after 20 minutes. She could barely wall after it. She gave a BJ and HJ for me to cum. After that we caressed and slept little while..

HornyBoyForU
08-05-15, 10:53
I think this entire porn scenario was the most idiotic and stupid move by the government, banning it and then lifting it after a couple of days. But one thing is for sure its all thanks to social media for the pressure.

Gangaram
08-05-15, 10:55
Tried today miss j at Ut spa Cruze area perfect body agreed for tl + HJ for 1 k which converted in to B2B then I made her cum by fingering and both lost our control ended in FS was one of my best session explored her whole body and she agreed for all moves. If you don't write forums and don't share your experience don't PM me because I have helped about 100 people who PM me for help but no one had shared his experiences. So people stay away if you don't care to share.

Kunal14
08-05-15, 11:35
Met this indie yesterday at 1 pm on Lodha Complex_Thane where she operates. Looked Okay with clothes. Face is not good though. Was with her for 2 hours. Charges 2. 5 K total for 2 sessions.

Once she opened her clothes. Man she was hot black beauty with huge boobs good ass and a hole. Did lot of DFK BBBJ and boob play lick and pussy hard finger. First session doggy.

After first session she said WOT. Fucked the real hell with continuous Moans, LOL was real fun. Couldn't cum till 15- 20 minutes as 1st session just happened. She could barely wall after it. She gave a BBBJ me to cum.

HunterBoi
08-05-15, 12:32
Ren spa Chem is being renovated also prices have been increased considerably, any other spa in Chem that provides good massage and extras.

RohanBhr
08-05-15, 13:01
Saw Sabrina pics and talk to her but can't take decision or you may say 15 k is more for her service friends please share your experience with here. Is that she is worth 15 k or less.

Tester
08-05-15, 14:36
Right, shows lack of experience , immaturity in governance. Thank god, Better sense prevailed.

I think this entire porn scenario was the most idiotic and stupid move by the government, banning it and then lifting it aftqer a couple of days. But one thing is for sure its all thanks to social media for the pressure.

Littlish
08-05-15, 16:21
Which means the PP Outlet is not a Value for Money??After reading a lot of reports here, went to the one on ground floor. As most punters have experienced, only B2B and HJB.

Still satisfactory as I wasn't expecting anymore. Only the ground floor room has shower, but the ground floor is so small that it is a bit embarrassing to be in the room next to reception, so chose the one on mezzanine floor, which has basin only.

Attitude- 7

Body - 7

Value for money 5

Cleanliness 5-6

Damage 1.5 +1.5

Will try for extras as one of the mongers here has been lucky, suppose will need a lot of hard work.

Which girl would be the best one to ask for extras?

Littlish
08-05-15, 16:27
I guess the safe and tested area would be Dhahisar. Meera road. Many bars for your purpose. Had been there long back but no experience in take away.

But lot of people were approaching the MNG in suits. You can easily click one. Can try Springs, it was the nice one among all.

Have fun. Play safe.It used to be much easier until a few years ago. I remember getting easy access to the rooms upstairs on Meera Road.

One day (this was 2-3 years ago) just walked in at 4 pm, selected a reasonable one and could walk up to the room, in lal ghoda. Full service on menu! It is hard time now. Looking for any full service areas on this stretch. Could anyone oblige with slightest clues? Will try to locate this springs one, if I can.

Littlish
08-05-15, 16:35
Last Monday visited this spa at Mulund west. Called the spa and fixed an appointment in the evening. Reached at time and found all the therapist were busy so had to wait for 15 minutes. As I had a appointment so when inquired about that the receptionist told me now a days they are over flowing. Meanwhile I was inquired about option od therapist and came to know they had only two girl that day and another two were on leave. One Ms. V and another Ms. K. I was allotted Ms. V as Ms. K had already two customer waiting. Now Ms. V is dark but attractive little bit heavier side but good visible curves at right place. And Ms. K tall fair sharp and had good asset. Anyway proceed to the room with Ms. V. as I opted for a Jaccuzi at a discounted price. Massage started. After 10 minutes she started asking me where I used to go for msg. I told her PP. She smiled and asked me how much you want to pay and what you want. Bang! Everything on the plate from HJ to B2B to BBJ. Game on. Both on birth suit and proceed to bath tube. It was a bliss for next 45 minutes. Hot water bubble bath with a nice B2B and BBJ. I finally unloaded on her melons.

She was even agreed for FS but I have kept it for next meeting.

Damages: 2.5 k counter (jacczi) + 1. 8 K tips.

WIR: hell yea. But my next target is Ms. K after that FS with Ms. V.

Happy mongering.There used to be one at Sri Nagar, just near the police chowki, after bus depot, name of the bar would mean 'great fun'. This is used to be my last resort when couldn't get my luck anywhere else? This was 1-2 years ago. Now, this bar closes at 10! I was totally shocked.

In past could go upstairs and get FS. When I asked, they almost kicked me out (not literally) , but almost made fun that I was looking foe any kind of service there. I don't what has changed so much in last 2-3 years. Can anyone throw light? This one dibsk has mentioned, does the place's house flat no. End with 03?

Vivs1
08-05-15, 16:54
Can anyone have a reviews of miss m of water spa of darkness near to famous grandfather and grandmother park, done with NE but this NE are crazy girls, switching to Thai again, please PM me for the review of this Miss M.

Regards,

Rahul SShe's cooperative but restricted only to HJ nd B2B. Not a great experience. Girl at reception miss A is super hot there used to be a masseur earlier. She used to give FS also outside. Try your luck.

Vivs1
08-05-15, 16:58
Is it safe to bring girls provided by SP to home. Will it create trouble later? Also wanted to ask what SEA stands for unable to figure out. Please help.

BhukhaLauda
08-05-15, 17:13
Hey guys,

Been following this forum for sometime and I must say its a really good resource. I have never been to a massage parlour before or hired a girl and I was wondering if someone here can guide me. What's the safest way to go about it as a newbie?

I did manage to crack the code of gals spa (shouldn't it be glts?) and the O spa in village.

I also got the paid subscription to the forum so would be really grateful if someone can PM me with specific numbers.

CheersHey dude,

Welcome to the world of mongering.

For starters, you could try one of the spas mentioned in this forum. To know whether a girl offers extras, it is important to test the waters. The way I go about it with a new girl is I move my hands towards the girl's waist. If the girl does not object, then she is all yours. Then you can go for the mangoes. I do not prefer to wait till the girl makes the move because some girls are hesitant to make the move. Also, you waste a bit of pleasure time in trying to figure out who will make the first move. My best wishes are with you. Hope you have a long successful mongering career.

TC

AndPran
08-05-15, 17:25
This was not banned. Licence has been renewed, site is working now.Is also not working, don't know if its banned or the domain have expired like another forum.

Tower9001
08-05-15, 17:28
Yes I agree with you. Ms. T is a sweet girl. Ms. PG pays her 5-6 K for a client.

The damage can be can be much less if you contact Ms T directly.

Hello friends,

Traveller1980
08-05-15, 18:13
I will be visiting Mumbai for couple of days would appreciate any info on finding a quality escort who provides GFE to come to my hotel room. I would prefer indy's but SP.

Is also OK.

You can PM me the details.

Thanks

Traveller1980
08-05-15, 18:27
I will visiting Mumbai for couple of days and would appreciate any info on finding a quality escort (GFE). I would prefer indie but SP is also OK.

Thanks

Joshua Dsouza
08-05-15, 18:50
Saw Sabrina pics and talk to her but can't take decision or you may say 15 k is more for her service friends please share your experience with here. Is that she is worth 15 k or less.Post her pics because we don't know who you are talking about.

RohanBhr
08-05-15, 19:52
Post her pics because we don't know who you are talking about.She is famous by name polished housewife.

MaverickBonie
08-05-15, 20:13
Can you help me with her contact. I am new to this.

YouNotTell1
08-05-15, 20:38
Hello all,

New to this forum hence don't have any experiences to share.

Have been reading posts, but don't see much posts about town area and brothels, read a lot about spas and adventures.

Would be happy if senior members can share idea about brothels in town Bandra onwards, and if someone can share details of firangis that would be icing on cake.

Had been to ch once but experience was pathetic looking at the quality of girls didn't feel like taking anyone.

So looking for some guidelines help, of good quality brothels.

Thanks a lot and hoping to get some PM in my inbox.

Will definitely share my experience once I go there.

BombayBoy02
08-05-15, 20:57
Guys,

Got hold of indi in Mumbai who has been asking me to refer friends. I am not Mumbai so thought of sharing the good deeds with few of guys. I thought of not attaching her pics in forum. She looks absolutely gorgeous for an indi. She is quoting ten k per shot and I tried to negotiate and she did not budge for it. Drop me a PM with your mail ID so that I could share her pic, ref and Contact.

Happy mongering.

Contact will be initially shared with only credible seniors, so please do not flood my inbox.

SSPlease share the contact.

HomerShah
08-05-15, 21:07
So went to a service bar in Shirvane last week.

Same as other service bar. Girls are just about average with 2-3 decent stock. Though the cost is very cheap.

It was mentioned by one ISG member forget his User ID.

Thanks for the tip.

YouNotTell1
08-05-15, 21:18
Today visited again this spa was assigned miss j and she's pure MILF cutting story short big tits really mouth watering sucked to heart no access to lower but she knows how to plough the dick done awesome CBJ.

Looks: 8/10 boobs: 10/10 body: 10/10 (voluptuous) service: 7/10 (9 to 10 for bbj).Thanks.

Thanks a lot, please PM me the details of the place girl.

HK Guy
08-05-15, 21:40
I use ibvpn.

Check out "hot spot shield" available on all platform and even mobile compatible.

IntrepidExplor
08-05-15, 22:33
See now that's a much more realistic price range for these girls.

I get these regular emails from PG too, and I've made contact once but didn't take it further for this exact reason. Ridiculous prices! Clearly, ridiculous markup!

Yes I agree with you. Ms. T is a sweet girl. Ms. PG pays her 5-6 K for a client.

The damage can be can be much less if you contact Ms T directly.

Ashwinder
08-05-15, 23:07
Guys,

Happy mongering.

SSThis guy is an SP of the most shameless kind. Know that before you work with him.

Ashwinder
08-05-15, 23:14
I think this entire porn scenario was the most idiotic and stupid move by the government, banning it and then lifting it after a couple of days. But one thing is for sure its all thanks to social media for the pressure.Some kind soul should make a website named after the dude who got the order in the first place. And then fill it with the most gruesome porn.

Ashwinder
08-05-15, 23:17
Hey guys,

Any review on the attached pics and what should be the damage for 2 shots. Thinking of trying on next visit.Blue one goes by sofiya. Had some SP send her pic once.

PghGuy2005
08-05-15, 23:47
I will be making an overnight stop in Mumbai in one of the hotels near the airport. What should I do or avoid doing before asking an escort to come to my room?

Do hotels (I would likely be in a nice hotel but not too fancy) allow visitors to come to the guest room unaccompanied around 8 pm?

If the escort is not as promised can I just say sorry and close the door? I plan to open the door just wide enough with the safety chain to examine the "merchandise"!

Where should I look for escorts? Mumbai. backpage.com is all I could find in addition to sites of various escort services. Talita, escortslady etc.

Does the escort have to be tipped in addition to the negotiated amount with the agency?

Finally what does SP mean?

BbwHunter050
08-06-15, 02:31
Saw Sabrina pics and talk to her but can't take decision or you may say 15 k is more for her service friends please share your experience with here. Is that she is worth 15 k or less.I had already posted pics of her in my previous postings.

If you like curvy, BBW, heavy build women, she is the only choice to go for in Mumbai.

Yes she charge around 15 k which was worth for me cause she do it compassionately and not mechanical.

Read my first FR on her and you will explore more.

Happy banging.

KoolGuy2811
08-06-15, 04:05
Blue one goes by sofiya. Had some SP send her pic once.Yes thanks bro. I have managed to get her direct digits. Will be trying her on coming days as I am due to visit Mumbai. Will surely share the FR here.

RuffMeUp
08-06-15, 06:18
Is also not working, don't know if its banned or the domain have expired like another forum.SEA many a times does not work due to server being overloaded. This will get solved in sometime. Try after some time or wait for a day. With them, this is quite regular.

Tester
08-06-15, 06:44
SEA looks one of those banned sites. Although the ban is lifted partially, due to technical challenges ISP are not able to implement it. Like filtering specific contents as specified by gov.

Is also not working, don't know if its banned or the domain have expired like another forum.

KuKriMan
08-06-15, 06:52
Tried today miss j at Ut spa Cruze area perfect body agreed for tl + HJ for 1 k which converted in to B2B then I made her cum by fingering and both lost our control ended in FS was one of my best session explored her whole body and she agreed for all moves. If you don't write forums and don't share your experience don't PM me because I have helped about 100 people who PM me for help but no one had shared his experiences. So people stay away if you don't care to share.Hi,

I tried UT Cruz with Miss T, quoted 2 k and did not budge. Didn't go for it and walked out. Moreover, the moment I said not agreed to her price, she went away quickly. Felt cheated and hence raised issue at the counter and reduced the payment by 25%.

SexGood
08-06-15, 07:08
Last Monday visited this spa at Mulund west. Called the spa and fixed an appointment in the evening. Reached at time and found all the therapist were busy so had to wait for 15 minutes. As I had a appointment so when inquired about that the receptionist told me now a days they are over flowing. Meanwhile I was inquired about option od therapist and came to know they had only two girl that day and another two were on leave. One Ms. V and another Ms. K. I was allotted Ms. V as Ms. K had already two customer waiting. Now Ms. V is dark but attractive little bit heavier side but good visible curves at right place. And Ms. K tall fair sharp and had good asset. Anyway proceed to the room with Ms. V. as I opted for a Jaccuzi at a discounted price. Massage started. After 10 minutes she started asking me where I used to go for msg. I told her PP. She smiled and asked me how much you want to pay and what you want. Bang! Everything on the plate from HJ to B2B to BBJ. Game on. Both on birth suit and proceed to bath tube. It was a bliss for next 45 minutes. Hot water bubble bath with a nice B2B and BBJ. I finally unloaded on her melons.

She was even agreed for FS but I have kept it for next meeting.

Damages: 2.5 k counter (jacczi) + 1. 8 K tips.

WIR: hell yea. But my next target is Ms. K after that FS with Ms. V.

Happy mongering.Can you please share the name of the spa? I mean some hint.

SexGood
08-06-15, 08:11
She's cooperative but restricted only to HJ nd B2B. Not a great experience. Girl at reception miss A is super hot there used to be a masseur earlier. She used to give FS also outside. Try your luck.Buddy,

Looks like you do not have PM facility. Can you please shares / hint on spa name. Therapist name and service they offer.

BophSep
08-06-15, 08:29
Any update on Anita from SEA, I gave the ref of her to some friends they informed her Mobile is not responding.

Later I also tried and found switch off and Wapp also not working. May be she have changed the number.

Any idea.

SexGood
08-06-15, 10:14
Hi,

After disappointment at worli spa, nxt day I booked with the regular 1, called her on her cell and told not to take any appointments at time which I had booked, reached on time, hugged her DFK without saying a word, I told her I was feeling low, she told not to worry and started removing my clothes which was a surprise 4 me, unzipped started playing with johhny, I stoped her and told I have for massage as well and my word what a massage she gave, the best I had, very sensual, it was about time, started DFK, bottom fishing, she was moaning like anything than suddenly there knock on door, must be by her colleague to keep silence, it was all over till I unloaded.

Now the real surprise, I asked her if she would join me for shower, she agreed as there were spa was fully empty, she started putting shampoo on johhny and bum, again knock on door, she spoke in thai language to colleague, she told be manager came she has to go, after shower, went into the room where she was sitting with her colleague, collegue was late in her age may be in 35+, started DFK in front of her, my regular 1 went but colleague was still there watching me, she came near me and said just 1 phrase, Nxt time 4 hands 4 you, kissed her on cheeks but she wanted DFK, just a small DFK and left...Hey,

Looks you know good Thai therapist. Can please share the spa and therapist details.

I can PM also but you are not using it.

Please help dear.

BophSep
08-06-15, 10:48
Bro,

You can try Sonal from SEA she is also BMW I am not aware of Sabrena service however service of sonal was really good.

And will be saving in cost also.

Regards

Saw Sabrina pics and talk to her but can't take decision or you may say 15 k is more for her service friends please share your experience with here. Is that she is worth 15 k or less.

Roger153
08-06-15, 15:00
Based on the FRs written by other brothers decided to check out msg parlours for the 1st time in my life. Zeroed in on the one at grand flr at PP which has got visibility of late in the forum. Reached there early afternoon a gal was sitting inside. Asked for options and she said you are early and we have just opened. Asked for msg and she said we do not take newbies. Had to lie about a friend who's a regular here he gave me reference. She probed like Sherlock Holmes about my 'friend' & where I usually go for msgs. Seems like every greenhorn like me gives the same excuse. Fortunately I had read up reports by ISG brothers on the forum and gave her reference of spa in Chembur with some names. She was still suspicious but agreed to msg saying we don't do things like at other places. Went into the room and she gave me a disposable and asked to to change and went out. M built like a fat barrel and I couldn't get that thing above my knees. Tried hard and it tore bad. Wrapped the towel and lied down. The gal came in and the msg started. First 20 minutes or so there were no indications of any extra but I played cool and kept talking to the gal. Later she asked what did your friend tell you about the services. I said I want to B2B and tl HJ and she agreed to it. Rest was bliss. Later she said of late lots of newbies are coming looking for FS and they have to screen their customers, hence the questions. At the end gave her a hug and she said come again and you would get a better service. While leaving out saw 2 pretty faces sitting.

Investment: 1.5 counter + 1.2 to the gal.

GoldenRule
08-06-15, 16:05
Hi,

Can anybody PM me an elegant MP in Chembur which can provide HJ or an more sensual massage.

GoldenRule
08-06-15, 17:20
Yep the girls wear same disposable what we wear and enter in jacuzzi, I always opt for RR worli jacuzzi cause it has good ventilation, a / see and mood lightning.

Avoid jacuzzi at RR Chembur, it very congested, no proper ventilation, you sweat a lot.

Be ready to give cleaners and guy who watch for LE activity tips. I once went with packet with my regular and manage to just have 2-3 shaft. As she was riding.

Ended with HJ and loads of DFK.Hi,

Can you PM me a MP in Chembur, elegant one with an HJ? And any particular therapist name?

Saint Anger 86
08-06-15, 17:24
Hi,

Can any good soul PM me the name of the bong chic at retailer spa? And also costs applicable there?

Thanks much.

SA

Bob Vealie
08-06-15, 18:03
Got an opportunity to spend the night with Riya. Independent.

Thanks for Gulf cruise for sharing the contact.

She claims to be into modeling and photo shoots and showed few photos in her phone.

Face- 7

Body. Slim / petite- 8

Hygiene- 8

Damage- 15 k for 4 hours.

GFE. Yes.

Can I share the contact. Don't know, need to check with Gulfcruise and the girl.

Abhib84
08-06-15, 18:53
Hi,

Could pm me her contacts please I am new to the forum and looking for mongering in Mumbai.

Guys,

Happy mongering.

SS===============================================

Greetings,

Jackson

KaranSharma14
08-06-15, 22:22
Dear Senior member and friends,

I am visiting Mumbai for 1 week on an official trip. I would be thankful, if anyone can PM me details of some good Inde / MILF / CIS. I will help you in providing references in Delhi.

Cheers

Hitesh1979
08-07-15, 01:27
Saw Sabrina pics and talk to her but can't take decision or you may say 15 k is more for her service friends please share your experience with here. Is that she is worth 15 k or less.She has increased her rate due to demand, I has tried her around 7-8 month back she was good in service and BBW type at that time she was charging 7 K for 2 hrs.

Leonardo008
08-07-15, 01:46
She has increased her rate due to demand, I has tried her around 7-8 month back she was good in service and BBW type at that time she was charging 7 K for 2 hrs.Dude,

Could you PM me her number please?

Thanks,

Leo

GoldenRule
08-07-15, 04:02
Can anyone give me contacts of Anita Gadhvi aka Lisa, Gujrati Inde from Ghatkopar.Did you find the number? Can you PM me?