PDA

View Full Version : Bombay / Mumbai

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246

Unnisex
10-05-15, 17:01
The only sure shot way to prevent any STI is to stay away and be happy with Pamela Handerson.No that is not sure shot way buddy, you need to ensure that your better half also hundred percent loyal to you!

Unnisex
10-05-15, 17:04
Got her mail ID from Locanto and have been interacting with her. She is quoting 5 K for 3 hrs 3 sessions at her place in Bandra. Not sure if she is the Celerio girl. But she mentioned that she will need an advance and will provide digits and confirmed booking after the advance. I don't normally pay advance but she Seems genuine. She mentioned her age is 28.

Have any of you been with her. Feedback an advice would be highly appreciated.Boss anybody asking for advance is not confident of herself, please keep that in mind.

Unnisex
10-05-15, 17:08
Hi,

Can anyone suggest if be spa fort near be S exchange provide extras, visited 2 times but dint had a single hint, in fact before massage started, therapist said they don't provide special services, guidance will be appreciated.

And also heard about are spa (name of actress, Moonmoon sen daughter) near bank road fort, has anyone been there.

Thanks,

MyrulezPlease read my FR on this spa near S E. Definite extras available.

WildBull1975
10-05-15, 17:08
Hi folks,

Got this pic from a SP who advertises on Locanto. Had booked her but later he told me that the girl is not available and offered to send some other girl, which I declined.

Has anyone tried her, and if so can you please share your experience. Would also appreciate if you know her name and digits.

Thanks,

Wildbull

WildBull1975
10-05-15, 17:14
Got her mail ID from Locanto and have been interacting with her. She is quoting 5 K for 3 hrs 3 sessions at her place in Bandra. Not sure if she is the Celerio girl. But she mentioned that she will need an advance and will provide digits and confirmed booking after the advance. I don't normally pay advance but she Seems genuine. She mentioned her age is 28.

Have any of you been with her. Feedback an advice would be highly appreciated.If you don't have her digits and not spoken to her, don't make a mistake of paying advance.

For all you know, it might be some guy hiding behind that email.

Besides, why would one want a advance even before meeting. I would recommend that you don't pay even if you get her digits.

Agree to pay her when you meet face to face. If she doesn't agree, rest assured she is a fraud and move on.

Take care,

Wildbul

Hungry2
10-05-15, 17:44
Okay, so after a lot of deliberation and "Should I", "Shouldn't I", took the plunge finally on Friday afternoon. I called up Anna (thanks to a few senior members here for sharing the digits), and asked her the availability of one of her girls, Miss A. Picked her up from a mall in the fair village and got her home for the night. My society is cool and friends have visited before, so no biggie there.

On to the FR. Well, to be completely honest with you, I was a bit disappointed when I saw her. Anyway, it was too late to back out and so got her home. Did a bit of small talk on the way back but she could not speak a word of English. I hoped the service will make up for it and went on with my optimism. Came home and took a good look at her after that. Here's a thing, I found her a bit bulky. Definitely not overweight but not slim as I like them (she looked slim in her photos). Did some chit chat and started the action. She did allow DFK but was not into it and that was a huge turn off for me. Told her that I did confirm this with Anna but she said she doesn't like it and I am not one to force, so gave it up. Took off her clothes one by one and she has big boobs but not firm. Asked her to get on her knees and let Johnny slide in her mouth. Her BJ skills are just about okay and had to tell her what to do (lick the balls, tip etc). She was freaking out seeing the pre-cum and quite childish, to be honest. But she was definitely horny by then and asked me to hump her. Lay down on the bed asked her to continue sucking. Did that for about 5-10 minutes and then took her in WOT, doggy and finally came in missionary. She was moaning a lot and biting her lips but I got a feeling it was fake so asked her to stop. Rested for about an hour and then started making out with her which involved boob fucking, kissing, BJ and finally ended in me giving her a fingering session. Now at this time she was definitely horny and was screaming so much I thought she would wake the neighbors up. Finally, took one more shot in missionary and came, followed by sleep. Bid her goodbye in the morning. She gave me her number and asked to get in touch with her directly in future.

Frankly, did not find this value for money (but that might be because I am not into MILFs). She was also complaining about pre cum (WTF are you supposed to do?) & that I take too long to climax (have got appreciated over this earlier) Ratings:

Looks - 6/10 (her teeth were a major turn off for me, but maybe MILF lovers will like her).

Service - 4/10 (talks too much and asked my salary, gave her a stern look and she shut up).

WIR. I won't repeat but maybe if you like MILFs you want to try.

Damages - 12 K for LT.

Will be ready to exchange her digits and reference in return for a slim, at least decent looking chick (this is important). Do PM me in case any of you brothers want to exchange.

P.S. I want to have chicks who are slim and good looking, even for ST would do.

Cheers,

Hungry2

Hungry2
10-05-15, 17:50
When I was new to the forum I already had more then 15 contacts from Pune and Mumbai and I posted in Pune and mumbai forum the whole list like name and last 3-4 digits of all girls and said I have this contacts and who ever need can pm me and I will share it without any exchange and I did it. I shared all my contacts with more then 50 guys and after that I asked some seniors for new indi number and every single senior helped me. I am not saying every new comer must do like this but at least don't lie. If you are new so there is nothing bad in it, just say you are new and want help so me and other seniors can help and share with you, just don't lie that you have contacts and will exchange in return and then not even replying. This is not good.

Also don't pay more to a indi in excitement and ask and listen to the seniors about the rates and try to bargain if the indi is asking more then the senior recommend.

There are some member who are even justifying about the price hike by some indi as saying she offers good service so she deserves it, with this kind of mentality we can't have a reasonable talk or discussion and it leads to price hike and all new and old guys have to suffer just because some member have experienced a good indi for a first time in his life..Bro,

I think you misunderstood me. I have very few (about 6-7 contacts) and was ready to exchange it and posted that on the forum, following which I got contacted by a lot of people asking for an exchange. The point I am making is, these guys never got back. I wasn't the one lying.

Hope this clears it up.

Cheers

Speed2487
10-05-15, 17:52
It's a scam, friend. Never trust one who ask for the advance. Once you sends the advance, they won't be picking up your call or may be they will disconnect the number. The deal they say are definitely tempting but its too good to be true.

Have any of you been with her. Feedback an advice would be highly appreciated.

YellowOxide1
10-05-15, 17:55

Have any of you been with her. Feedback an advice would be highly appreciated.She is not the said Anu Celerio. Any lady even if she claims to be Katrina Kaif should not be paid any advance amount. Especially if she claims to be Katrina Kaif.

HeartRobber
10-05-15, 19:35

Have any of you been with her. Feedback an advice would be highly appreciated.It purely sounds scam. Never pay in advance ever. Especially bank transfer or other payment means. Now a days, lots of such ads on locanto and other ad sites. So, be careful with what you are dealing.

HR

HeartRobber
10-05-15, 19:41
I had negotiated with her in past but never came down below 6.5 k with place one pop. Have you fixed the deal with place?Normally, when she is in need of money, she tend to lower her price. I too have taken her in 5.5 k 2 pops with place.

Dalal123
10-05-15, 20:25
Is she P?

Looks very rusty? Spoke to her (P). Told me she is into modelling!

Has any one availed her service?

She only prefers to communicate by recording voice over WhatsApp instead of chatting! I found it weird.

If any one has any knowledge about her, kindly PM me.

Will be obliged.

KevinDz7
10-06-15, 03:30
[Message to Admin deleted]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

AD912
10-06-15, 03:46
Hi there,

That picture has been taken at Navalkar Lane for sure. And by the looks of it it is most probably 2 b1 f, Mancha, Umesh and Prems place. I have not taken her so can't comment about that.

Hi folks,

Got this pic from a SP who advertises on Locanto. Had booked her but later he told me that the girl is not available and offered to send some other girl, which I declined.

Has anyone tried her, and if so can you please share your experience. Would also appreciate if you know her name and digits.

Thanks,

Wildbull

UnlikeUday
10-06-15, 05:20
Is she P?

Looks very rusty? Spoke to her (P). Told me she is into modelling!Modelling?

I believe you're mistaking her for someone else.

By her accent it seems she is quite a typical hooker, if not a middle class HW.

UnlikeUday
10-06-15, 05:57
Hi,

Can anyone suggest if be spa fort near be S exchange provide extras, visited 2 times but dint had a single hint, in fact before massage started, therapist said they don't provide special services, guidance will be appreciated.

And also heard about are spa (name of actress, Moonmoon sen daughter) near bank road fort, has anyone been there.

Thanks,

MyrulezThe place that you're referring to is a MP, not a spa. It doesn't have shower or Jacuzzi facilities. As for extras, they are there.

There is a spa nearby that has shower and jacuzzi but never been there.

The MP that you spoke of near a bank also provides extras.

Try harder!

BophSep
10-06-15, 06:26
Bro,

I have Preeti's no and spoke to her but she is asking for reference and his no, can any one help me by sending PM with reference and your no.

Regards

Guys,

Planning to take Priti from thane tomorrow. Number ending 001. Guys please help me with your feedback on her service and attitude. She is asking 5 k for 2 shots with place.

Thanks!

DirtyMind
10-06-15, 07:47
Bro,

I think you misunderstood me. I have very few (about 6-7 contacts) and was ready to exchange it and posted that on the forum, following which I got contacted by a lot of people asking for an exchange. The point I am making is, these guys never got back. I wasn't the one lying.

Hope this clears it up.

CheersBuddy,

I was not referring to you and never said you lied or anything. I was referring to some other guys. There are few who did this.

DirtyMind
10-06-15, 07:56
Bro,

First of all you don't know me so don't make any such comments. Yes I have asked you Anu's contact and you gave it to me. I am appreciating it. Though I had it already had her other number. Anyway when you asked anybody any contact please be specific. You have written to send you contacts. Does it mean anything! I've over 250 contacts. Which are from diff area price range type age etc. If you need any contact be specific when you ask. Nobody cannot dream about your requirement. At least mention which area or price you want. This is the normal practice here and also any other forum.

And for your information your post doesn't effect my relation with other fellow members. I share contacts with everyone and receive lots of help.First of all I don't need your help or contacts and you msged me as said you will exchange and after I gave you Anu number you never even replied. So the point is why lie about exchange ask directly if you can't exchange. Why lie.

Anyways you are not alone there are many guys like you.

RockyInstinct
10-06-15, 08:10
Pic is taken at NL 2nd building, I have been to this room number of times and remember the curtains distinctly. It has a big mirror on left side of the bed.

Hi folks,

Thanks,

Wildbull

Gangaram
10-06-15, 09:01
Today I got a pic of girl from one of fellow monger and really it was so beautiful like fantasy post worth 0.2 k and many mongers were paying really low 10 k I don't know why people are paying really low as the girls are really beautiful and they should be named as goldengirl diamondgirl platinumgirl billionairegirl except naming common names as some ISG pimp members are really helping us get such a wonderful beautiful girls at very low price and posting mouth watering forums are really beautiful persons and I like beautiful people because beautiful is beautiful. I think many people are having beautiful brains here love you beautiful people.

DrChillout
10-06-15, 10:45
Hello group,

I am new and looking for some good fun and friends in the forum.

I have been reading occasionally once in 4-5 months and and now decided to join an share my information also.

I am not from mumbai but visit frequently, I am basically a Sex Traveler.

I am in mumbai for 3 nights and will be glad if someone help me in following:

1) Need superb. Superb Girl friend experience and ready to pay for it (decent budget not exorbitant) - so help me God.

2) I have heard that in Kalyan there are few joints where there are soapy bath massage also. Any one knows it.

Let me thank you for your responses in advance.

I shall help others to best I can.

Keep it up.

HornyBoyForU
10-06-15, 11:01
Yes even I have taken her for 5 k - 2 pops with place.

Normally, when she is in need of money, she tend to lower her price. I too have taken her in 5.5 k 2 pops with place.

Jooeey
10-06-15, 11:47
Your inbox is full can you please clear it.

Thanks.

DirtyMind
10-06-15, 14:29
Hi friends I am from Bangalore forum. I always come to mumbai forum to check if any of you get to bang these tv serial babes. I don't mind coming to mumbai only for this. Thanks.Most of the SP's advertising about TV serial actress and celebs are fake and asks for advance payment. I am also looking for same this since a long time but now I think I have a genuine lead and in talk with him and once I meet the celeb I am looking for from him then will definitely share the contact and exp with price with you.

Hungry2
10-06-15, 15:32
Buddy,

I was not referring to you and never said you lied or anything. I was referring to some other guys. There are few who did this.My bad then, bro. Yes, it has happened, and like I said, I too have been a victim.

Joshua Dsouza
10-06-15, 16:40
Your inbox is full can you please clear it.

Thanks.I have cleared my inbox.

JackDawson1606
10-06-15, 17:05
Called Nisha from Andheri no ending 779. Fixed appointment for 430 pm. She said she has a place at Andheri west. Thought of checking out. Reached the place. A room rented out by an elderly aunty. No AC. That was a real damper. Did the act. Although she would score a 4/10 for looks she is amazing for BJ (BBBJ and CBJ). Moreover, she likes having sex so I believe that takes the burden off her partners. Open to all positions except anal and CIM. Charges have been mentioned in my previous post.

A piece of advice for mongering brethren. Don't go to the Andheri west place. Better to meet her at Dadar.

Speed2487
10-06-15, 17:08
Dude,

Beware of some people here who have set up a deal with indies. Like they will promote her here, they will rate her high like 9 or 10 but who might be 1 or 2 if not negative. And may be they get some cut or a free experience with her.

Don't forget to search the forum and read as many reviews as possible for a girl and discuss the damages for her.

Some fishes are definitely ruining the clean pond here.

All the best man! Hope you find what you are looking for here.

Hello group,

I am new and looking for some good fun and friends in the forum.

I have been reading occasionally once in 4-5 months and and now decided to join an share my information also.

I am not from mumbai but visit frequently, I am basically a Sex Traveler.

I am in mumbai for 3 nights and will be glad if someone help me in following:.

KwonRohan
10-06-15, 18:06
Visited the S E spa yesterday. Demanded 3000 for Jacuzzi package, negotiated to 2500 for 75 minutes. Only one therapist Rohini was available. Tall, no boobs, good looking. Asked to wear the undies but I refused. Massage OK. Asked me what service you want. I told FS but said no. B2 B,HJ, Jacuzzi together 2000. On the hygienic front it is much better than sizzlers. Got the Jacuzzi attached room. As she has such small boobs, I really didn't enjoy the B2B etc. Not worth 4500. She told she was earlier with Sizzlers and her name there was Priya.Bro,

Any help with name of this spa? I love jacuzzi offerings and my usual playground (RR W) has jacked up prices crazily!

KwonRohan
10-06-15, 18:15
Holy fuck! Ever since the see branch got screwed these guys have jacked up prices like crazy. Now even with see branch back online they are not budging on prices. Jacuzzi now costs fucking 8 k. I used to pay like 1/3 before. And not to mention every chick is peddling the same deep tissue upgrade nonsense.

In any case made a new find in Miss I who apparently has been around for quite a few months but somehow I was more occupied by Miss T.

FunkyCat25
10-06-15, 19:13
The first 3 girls name is Rupa. You can search about her in the forum. There are FR's posted about her. Her service is good and yes she is available with SP Priya. Damages mentioned are right. The last pic is of Jhanvi. I don't have Rupa's direct no.A lot of people asked me for the contact but as a policy I give the contact to 5 people in ST which I have done. To people I haven't replied mate wait will reply to next 5 in next week and so on. It is my way to control inflation. Sry if anybody thinks otherwise. I negotiated with her and asked for guarantee that Rupa will come which she refused saying can't guarantee that was enough for me to say polite no. Other members make sure you do that. She was insisting on other but I was not interested. The final rate which I was able to negotiate was 4.5 K all inclusive so make sure you stick to it.

Newbie13
10-06-15, 19:42
Last Saturday got a call from the see spa mulund. I went thr 2 times last month. The reception guy told me new stuff came and thr is some discounted jacuzzi offer for regulars. After hearing this I could not resist. Last two times I was with kajal and vidhi and fully satisfied. So near about 1 pm I went thr. The reception guy sent one marathi girl for me and he told me if I don't like her msg charges would be free. She was a pretty fair well shaped bubbly girl. My oh my just after entering the room she told me to remove all my cloths and I followed her. Thn she gave me a msg I can only tell that was best ever in this type of place, whr extra is the main attraction. Thn she started B2 be and surprisingly she even didn't tell me about rate and all. And that was so intense that one point of time she moaning and totally wet. I asked about FS but she requested not to do that in the spa, as she might loose her job. It was almost 90 minutes session and we cuddled kissed licked sucked played each other on the bed and Jacuzzi tub. I paid her 1 k and she took it happily. Took her number (forgot her name) and left the place with a big smile.

For jacuzzi I paid 2 k + 1 k tip to the girl.

Bro please provide a update on the name or location. Would appreciate it if you can. Thanks.

PeeTeePeet
10-06-15, 20:52
Are spa is now past its hey day. It is horridly overpriced and service level is very low. They will not give even basic good message until you over pay Rs. 2000+.

Then they upsell deep tissue and Balinese. After that, they charge arm and leg for extra.

Definitely don't opt for Jacuzzi on this.

Quality of therapist also very low now compare to other places. Average you will spend Rs. 2000 + 2000 on one visit here. Other better places the average is 1000 + 1000 or little higher.

Ironman area is best. Malad is good. Kandivali also good. Bandra good.

Hope that helps people visiting from out of town.

Peter.

ApacheGuy
10-06-15, 21:59
Hey guys. Can someone please PM me SPs contact in NL? Prem, Kancha and other?

AD912
10-07-15, 03:27
Sent you PM. Do post FR.

Cheers

Hey guys. Can someone please PM me SPs contact in NL? Prem, Kancha and other?

UnlikeUday
10-07-15, 03:43
Bro,

Any help with name of this spa? I love jacuzzi offerings and my usual playground (RR W) has jacked up prices crazily!I had a hunch that this spa would disappoint. That is the only spa in that vicinity or nearby areas.

It's surrounded by 2 MP's that give better service. Been a regular to both.

Sonic5
10-07-15, 06:36
Does anybody know any details of these girls. If so can PM me the details, thanks.

Sctiti
10-07-15, 09:16
SP has offered me 4 girls.

Pictures are attached below.

1st asking 12 k.

2nd asking 15 k.

3rd asking 20 k.

4th asking 12 k.

Has anyone done business with this SP recently?

Any experience with any of the girls?

Gangaram
10-07-15, 09:19
Are spa is now past its hey day. It is horridly overpriced and service level is very low. They will not give even basic good message until you over pay Rs. 2000+.

Then they upsell deep tissue and Balinese. After that, they charge arm and leg for extra.

Quality of therapist also very low now compare to other places. Average you will spend Rs. 2000 + 2000 on one visit here. Other better places the average is 1000 + 1000 or little higher.

Peter.RR girls are fucking greedy they hardly massage you for 20 minutes. Avoid this place as it's now only for bald uncles.

Gangaram
10-07-15, 09:25
Dude,

Beware of some people here who have set up a deal with indies. Like they will promote her here, they will rate her high like 9 or 10 but who might be 1 or 2 if not negative. And may be they get some cut or a free experience with her.

Don't forget to search the forum and read as many reviews as possible for a girl and discuss the damages for her.

Some fishes are definitely ruining the clean pond here.

All the best man! Hope you find what you are looking for here.They are making fool of us and we get blindfolded by yummy posts by this beautiful people's.

KwonRohan
10-07-15, 10:17
I had a hunch that this spa would disappoint. That is the only spa in that vicinity or nearby areas.

It's surrounded by 2 MP's that give better service. Been a regular to both.Which MPs are you talking about? Near RR w or the S E spa mentioned earlier?

Cheers.

YoungDude27
10-07-15, 11:27
Greetings fellow men,

I am new, and am going to visit India / Mumbai for sex for like 10 days.

I have been reading the forum for a while, and as I can understand.

1. Falkland land and Nawalkar Lane in Kamathipura are the places to be for brothels and prostitutes at good prices. Is it correct?

2. What are the average prices for hookers in this areas nowadays? For half an hour, and whole night? Can you get Pros for like rs 600 a half hour or so?

3. Are there many hookers that can speak decent English in this areas? At least the pimps I presume?

4. I have never been there before, If possible landmarks such as near by shops or buildings etc. Will be appreciated.

I prefer service and cheap prices over good looks, so I would not mind a woman Rate 6/10 or 5/10 along if she is services well (BBBJ, Facial, COT and maybe CIM).

I will.

Any extra help or suggestions will be greatly appreciated. I will be sure to bring excellent report and share with all.

Bahut Danyavad.

Avmyari1
10-07-15, 11:55
Request any one out here to PM me number of NL SPs. Thinking of visiting today. Thanks a lot. Prem Kancha etc.

IntrepidExplor
10-07-15, 12:27
Does anybody know any details of these girls. If so can PM me the details, thanks.Hey,

The first pic is incredible!

I wish I knew but if you do find out, please do let me know!

I'd love to tap that hot!

MrAuram
10-07-15, 12:48
I agree. My last RR chembur visit was horrible. Ms. A hardly gave me a poor 30 minute massage. She left the room thrice for god knows what. Then would not negotiate below 2 k for a HJ. Only after I gave her a few references that I had been there before did she reduce her price. But not below 1500.

I don't think I will be going there again. Keep safe.

Mr. A.

Peter.

TempStories
10-07-15, 13:08
Coming to Mumbai and need to quench the thirst. Wondering if NL is open or not. If not, any other option one can suggest?

TempStories
10-07-15, 13:20
I am in Mum tomorrow. If I am at right place in the queue, can you please share her contact and reference?

Also, is 4.5 K for 1 shot or 2 shots?

A lot of people asked me for the contact but as a policy I give the contact to 5 people in ST which I have done. To people I haven't replied mate wait will reply to next 5 in next week and so on. It is my way to control inflation. Sry if anybody thinks otherwise. I negotiated with her and asked for guarantee that Rupa will come which she refused saying can't guarantee that was enough for me to say polite no. Other members make sure you do that. She was insisting on other but I was not interested. The final rate which I was able to negotiate was 4.5 K all inclusive so make sure you stick to it.

Avmyari1
10-07-15, 13:29
Hi folks,

Can anyone out here help for good NL SP. Urgent need today. Thanks in advance. FR for sure.

UnlikeUday
10-07-15, 14:59
Which MPs are you talking about? Near RR w or the S E spa mentioned earlier?

Cheers.RR W is too far as per proximity.

In that area that you referred to, there is 1 spa & 2 MP'S.

1 spa and 1 MP are near exchange whereas the 2nd MP is about half a km away towards cst.

If you still are perplexed, PM me!

RickGere
10-07-15, 15:04

Please pm me some good spa or MP from Malad Kandivali.

Any pointers will be helpful.

JagerBomb49
10-07-15, 15:30
Guys,

This is my first Post.

Have been to RR Chembur many times. Have Taken services from all t. , R. P. A.

Have been missing Miss T, since she moved to Worli branch. They have now increased the prices up to 3000 for the massage.

Recently took massage from ru. Massage was excellent soft and hard both. The service was also very good.

Damages 3 k + 2 k. I know it's very expensive but the ambiance and quality is better.

If anyone knows any cheaper massage with same quality please PM me.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Hungry2
10-07-15, 16:18
Has anyone here used Talita escorts? I was doing some basic research on the internet and they are the first website that opens up. I have been told by someone (not ISG) that they got an absolute stunner through them but are not ready to give details.

I contacted them on the phone and some of the pics they sent have some really really hot women. Has any of the seniors here availed their services? They are asking for 15 K ST (2 shots) and 30 K LT (3 shots). Everything except anal is on the menu, apparently.

Cheers,

Hungry2

UnlikeUday
10-07-15, 16:43
RR girls are fucking greedy they hardly massage you for 20 minutes. Avoid this place as it's now only for bald uncles.RR has paid the price for it's own stardom.

Spa's near Thane are much better if you want satisfaction, which all know about them such as glorified or wolterised!

RR is too expensive. Rather enjoy with an inde.

Even some MP's would be a better deal than RRs.

Gentelmen
10-07-15, 17:33
Reading forum regularly from last few months and immensely benefited. Request seniors to suggest a very good classy place where I can take my friend coming from overseas for drink with some light fun with girls, not looking for pick up necessarily. Place should not be noisy and free from LE issue and appropriate for person like me running in forties. Price no issue.

Appreciate guidance. Regards.

WildBull1975
10-07-15, 18:36

1st asking 12 k.

2nd asking 15 k.

3rd asking 20 k.

4th asking 12 k.

Any experience with any of the girls?Hi buddy,

I think SPs freely circulate the PICs of hot girls. It is just to excite the client.

I have seen at least 3 out of these 4 pics from another SP who floats add on locanto.

The price quoted to you looks too high.

I was offered them for around 7-8 K for 2-3 hours.

I haven't tried any of these girls but this is a going rate for similar girls.

Hope this helps.

WildBull1975
10-07-15, 18:39
Pic is taken at NL 2nd building, I have been to this room number of times and remember the curtains distinctly. It has a big mirror on left side of the bed.Thanks bro for this info.

Surprised to know that NL has such good collection.

Would try sometime.

Would you have contacts of a good SP or a girl at NL.

Can you please message me.

Thanks.

Diwsa
10-07-15, 18:42
[Message to Admin deleted]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

WildBull1975
10-07-15, 18:44
Hi guys,

This is my FR from SPA at PP in Powai.

The name of the SPA goes by the sweet natural spray.

It is located on the 1st floor.

Overall experience was OK. They have 3 girls. Massage is only name sake. Extras are very much part of menu.

I went there on Friday hence I guess the business was slack. They were desperately selling me 4 hands massage but I declined.

There is a slim good looking girl with small racks, but very cooperative.

Damage 2 K counter and another 2 K to therapist.

Overall experience 7 /10.

I think SS is better.

Yogesh300
10-07-15, 19:38
Hi folks,

Would be visiting Mumbai shortly.

Can you please share the phone numbers of Anu and the other Raj girl's by PM.

Can anybody also share the numbers of the NL contacts.

Would really appreciate the help.

Regards,

Yogi

ApacheGuy
10-07-15, 21:54
Thanks guys for sharing the contacts. I appreciate it!!

SunilRn
10-08-15, 03:45
Hi,

Can you give me hint for MP near exchange.

And also how's service there.

RR W is too far as per proximity.

In that area that you referred to, there is 1 spa & 2 MP'S.

1 spa and 1 MP are near exchange whereas the 2nd MP is about half a km away towards cst.

If you still are perplexed, PM me!

ThaRime2
10-08-15, 04:06
Buddy,

Appreciate your interest for the above two girls but just to tell you that if you see the first girl in reality you would not be ready to pay 0. 1 k also for the girl instead you would want to charge for giving your precious time.

Also just for your info if you quote the reference of the person you mentioned, than the girl would ask directly double money than the standard charges as been experienced by other members of the forum.

Anyways you are wise enough to judge yourself.

Be kind and Spread Love.

Thanks.

Cheers,

Tharime

Hi folks,

Would be visiting Mumbai shortly.

Can you please share the phone numbers of Anu and the other Raj girl's by PM.

Can anybody also share the numbers of the NL contacts.

Would really appreciate the help.

Regards,

Yogi

Zephyer
10-08-15, 04:14
Is this by a female SP. I have seen quite a few of these from one of the female SP which are with photoshopped backgrounds & also very clearly some improvements on the Girls too. These girls are mostly in the range of 2-4 K which are offered at 10+ cost.

AVOID.

1st asking 12 k.

2nd asking 15 k.

3rd asking 20 k.

4th asking 12 k.

Any experience with any of the girls?

JunoJuninho
10-08-15, 06:29
FR.

Visited her at her chawl and finding the chawl took up all my budgeted time and energy. And in the rush left my packet of condoms in the car itself. Anyways she was kind enough to buy a packet when I informed her about it.

She is a bit on the chubby side but no complaints as I don't dig slim and thin girls. We started straight away DFking for 5 mins and fondling her tits through her maxi. You need to be a bit careful when undressing and don't get carried away in the excitement and heat of the moment as her ceiling fan is really low if you are sitting on her bed. Otherwise the next thing you know is that your raised hands may be cut off by the ceiling fan

After fondling took her in Missi position and unloaded my frustations of coming to office in 15 mins. Took a bit of rest by sleeping with my head on her ample boobs. And after 10 mins break back again to fondling and DFK. Then went for DATY which she likes a lot and she really grabbed my head and was pushing my face inside her pussy.Hi DarkWanderer79,

Can you please give me her contact. New here. Can't share any contacts at the moment.

RuffMeUp
10-08-15, 06:31

1st asking 12 k.

2nd asking 15 k.

3rd asking 20 k.

4th asking 12 k.

Any experience with any of the girls?SP Priyanka Gupta, sends emails and says got email from AFF. The girls, though will be genuine, the pics are highly photoshopped and once you meet the girl, you won't feel like paying even 1 K for her. Avoid.

RascalsHole
10-08-15, 06:32
Thanks bro for this info.

Surprised to know that NL has such good collection.

Would try sometime.

Would you have contacts of a good SP or a girl at NL.

Can you please message me.

Thanks.You should go to congress house. It has much better collection and they charge you lesser compared to NL. Best of luck!

JunoJuninho
10-08-15, 06:48
FR.

Visited her at her chawl and finding the chawl took up all my budgeted time and energy. And in the rush left my packet of condoms in the car itself. Anyways she was kind enough to buy a packet when I informed her about it.

She is a bit on the chubby side but no complaints as I don't dig slim and thin girls. We started straight away DFking for 5 mins and fondling her tits through her maxi. You need to be a bit careful when undressing and don't get carried away in the excitement and heat of the moment as her ceiling fan is really low if you are sitting on her bed. Otherwise the next thing you know is that your raised hands may be cut off by the ceiling fan

After fondling took her in Missi position and unloaded my frustations of coming to office in 15 mins. Took a bit of rest by sleeping with my head on her ample boobs. And after 10 mins break back again to fondling and DFK. Then went for DATY which she likes a lot and she really grabbed my head and was pushing my face inside her pussy.Hi,

Can you please share her contact. New here.

Thanks.

FunLovingNish
10-08-15, 08:58
Hey Folks,

Any review of attached bird? Got Pics from an SP.

Please PM me about service and price if you have taken her.

HornyBoyForU
10-08-15, 11:11
I have not taken her but I believe there was a report on this chic around 4-5 days back, so if you go through the pages you might find what your looking for.

Hey Folks,

HornyBoyForU
10-08-15, 11:13
Go through the forum there are hundreds of posts regarding spa's. I'm sure you will find a cheaper option rather than spending on poor stuff.

Guys,

This is my first Post.

Have been to RR Chembur many times. Have Taken services from all t. , R. P. A.

Have been missing Miss T, since she moved to Worli branch. They have now increased the prices up to 3000 for the massage.

Recently took massage from ru. Massage was excellent soft and hard both. The service was also very good.

Damages 3 k + 2 k. I know it's very expensive but the ambiance and quality is better.

If anyone knows any cheaper massage with same quality please PM me.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

ThaRime2
10-08-15, 11:38
I believe that these pics have been sent by SP Priya who is also known as cheat now a days as she very rarely gives the girl as promised.

Kindly be cautious in dealing with her and insist on the girl you choose.

Don't pay her more den 5 k for any girl.

Thanks.

Be kind and spread love.

Regards.

Tharime2

Hey Folks,

PhitsAmp
10-08-15, 12:43
Last Saturday got a call from the see spa mulund. I went thr 2 times last month. The reception guy told me new stuff came and thr is some discounted jacuzzi offer for regulars. After hearing this I could not resist. Last two times I was with kajal and vidhi and fully satisfied. So near about 1 pm I went thr. The reception guy sent one marathi girl for me and he told me if I don't like her msg charges would be free. She was a pretty fair well shaped bubbly girl. My oh my just after entering the room she told me to remove all my cloths and I followed her. Thn she gave me a msg I can only tell that was best ever in this type of place, whr extra is the main attraction. Thn she started B2 be and surprisingly she even didn't tell me about rate and all. And that was so intense that one point of time she moaning and totally wet. I asked about FS but she requested not to do that in the spa, as she might loose her job. It was almost 90 minutes session and we cuddled kissed licked sucked played each other on the bed and Jacuzzi tub. I paid her 1 k and she took it happily. Took her number (forgot her name) and left the place with a big smile.

Bro please provide a update on the name or location. Would appreciate it if you can. Thanks.Hey bro,

I am new to this forum. I liked what you experienced in mulund. Would be great if you could PM me the details. Would love to visit this chick.

Cheers

Greetings,

Jackson

AlanHarp
10-08-15, 13:20

1st asking 12 k.

2nd asking 15 k.

3rd asking 20 k.

4th asking 12 k.

Any experience with any of the girls?Please PM me the details of the girls.

Keshtel
10-08-15, 13:25
Hey guys,

Visited the Neela spa in Darkness. It is opposite to the AU Thai spa in a mall in Ironman area.

Was assigned an Indie going by the name Miss J. Not a looker but a pleasant personality. Was quite chatty through the massage. Disposable was done away with in about 10 min. After about 40 minutes asked for extras. Offered 1 k for HJ and TL but settled for it at 1.5 K. Said a firm NO to BJ which was a put off.

All in all was an OK session.

Damages: 1.5 +1.5 K.

Ambiance: good. Separate rooms and attached shower area. Was also offered green tea while leaving.

WIR: looking for tips from seniors on other therapists. If anyone giving BJ then will consider.

Guys, Just activated my PM. Hoping to be more regular on the forum.

Regards,

Keshtel

Keshtel
10-08-15, 13:38
Hi fellas,

I am an avid reader of this forum and have also posted FRs of my very limited experiences of mongering.

I have just activated my PM and am looking forward to help from seniors for contacts of Indies.

Budget around 5 K with place.

Please help friends.

Keshtel

NishantRao
10-08-15, 17:02
Hello,

Is Vivanta by Taj President in Cuffe Parade a girl friendly hotel??

I have had girls two times in Ramada plaza in Juhu before with no issues from the hotel although the girls where not good so sent them back.

Please let me know about Vivanta, if anyone of you had girls there.

Also, if any Hi profile Indi contact would be really helpful.

Thanks

Jaideep
10-08-15, 17:44
Does anybody know any details of these girls. If so can PM me the details, thanks.All the girls are good looking.

How much is the SP asking for??

WildBull1975
10-08-15, 17:46

Bro please provide a update on the name or location. Would appreciate it if you can. Thanks.Hi Bro,

Can you give some hints about the location and name of the SPA in Mulund.

Thanks.

Ravan9686
10-08-15, 20:07
Can any senior please PM me inde's contact for the weekend.

ServingYou2003
10-08-15, 20:51

1st asking 12 k.

2nd asking 15 k.

3rd asking 20 k.

4th asking 12 k.

Any experience with any of the girls?Pics are highly photoshopped. Guaranteed you won't get this quality.

Ravan9686
10-08-15, 21:02
An so from locanto number ending 194/ sent me these pics. Any review of these?I have tried the the third girl in the pic.

Paid 3 k for one pop. But the pic is highly photoshopped.

She looks not great in real. Have stretch marks and even stitch marks on stomach (turn off).

Won't recommend her at all. Service is also pathetic.

FunkyCat25
10-08-15, 21:03
Hi,

Does anyone has any detail about her http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=221837&d=1432176611.

IntrepidExplor
10-08-15, 21:27
Call me cynical, but the pictures and testimonials on that site are almost guaranteed to be fake!

Looks like a typical fake site. Service may still be genuine, but the definitely fake pics on their "gallery" makes me skeptical. Have you got some more believable pictures?

Has anyone here used Talita escorts? I was doing some basic research on the internet and they are the first website that opens up. I have been told by someone (not ISG) that they got an absolute stunner through them but are not ready to give details.

I contacted them on the phone and some of the pics they sent have some really really hot women. Has any of the seniors here availed their services? They are asking for 15 K ST (2 shots) and 30 K LT (3 shots). Everything except anal is on the menu, apparently.

Cheers,

Hungry2

Maxrod Max
10-09-15, 02:16
Yesterday I decided to visit this famous spa near Darkness. I had heard a lot about one Thai therapist with amazing assets. Booked her over phone for afternoon session. Reached on time and I was been directed towards corner cabin. After few minutes, she appeared. Wow what a babe she was. With exceptionally big boobs for a Thai Girl. Nice figure and good looking. Massage started with usual chit-chat. Massage was OK, midway session I asked for extra. She agreed for TL with access below and BJ. Real session started, She has amazing pair of boobs. Firm natural with pink nipples. She started sucking my dick with amazing tongue skills. I had never had such amazing BBJ. Deed ended with explosion in her mouth after more than 10 minutes and I was in seventh heaven. I liked this girl so much that I decided to visit her again this weekend, lets see where it leads to.Hi Nish,

Can you please share the name of Spa and girl (in code) and what was the expense.

Looking forward to your guidance.

Thanks.

UnlikeUday
10-09-15, 05:47
Since many brothers out here are interested in DFK, would like to to make a suggestion that would enhance the experience.

There is Lip Gloss that is a better version of a lipstick. It makes the lips look sexier and the best thing is that it comes in various flavors like Grape, Strawberry etc.

If any one carries a bag like me then it'll be easier to buy one and keep it in the bag when going to meet the inde.

The girls are aware that it's more beneficial than a ordinary lipstick.

If you prefer natural lips and flavour, then you may not like this suggestion of mine but I believe it creates wonders as I'm saying from experience.

FunkyCat25
10-09-15, 05:55
Hey,

Need no of any SP providing NL and CH incall girls urgent required before 3. Would be grateful.

ThaRime2
10-09-15, 07:02
Sure shot fraud these people are. For the type of girls shown in the gallery, I am dead sure that they can't be available with them.

Its better to forget their dream world and live in reality or else you would be cheated.

These type of girls are available in Vegas. Try booking your ticket and go there.

Even Delhi may have some options.

Anyways be kind and Spread love.

Thanks.

Cheers.

Tharime2

Cheers,

Hungry2

Rahuls2304
10-09-15, 07:24
Vivianta taj is having tight security so not GF one

Hello,

Is Vivanta by Taj President in Cuffe Parade a girl friendly hotel??

I have had girls two times in Ramada plaza in Juhu before with no issues from the hotel although the girls where not good so sent them back.

Please let me know about Vivanta, if anyone of you had girls there.

Also, if any Hi profile Indi contact would be really helpful.

Thanks.

DooMe
10-09-15, 08:34
These are couple of pending FRs from my Mumbai visit a month ago.

Sincere thanks and appreciation to seniors like Bullye and Gangaram for their generosity in sharing contacts.

UT Cruz.

Had a great session with Thai therapist. Asked for two releases and she obliged. One prior to message and one post.

Didn't catch the name, she was on little heavier side but she had amazing body, beautiful skin and smelled great.

Didn't last too long in first HJ, this was followed by some great massage.

Second release was great with everything working perfectly in tandem. We had a lip lock, my hands cupping her boobs and she caressing / stroking my johny and helping me explode in her hands. Loved it!

Damage: 1. 8 K counter + 2 K tip.

Crystal Malad.

Went with Sheetal, cute face and sexy figure. After initial hesitation, she seemed to come around quickly and everything seemed to be on offer, DFK, DATY etc. No FS though, didn't want it anyways. Didn't go for any massage, just kept exploring her and had a shower together.

Damage: 2 K counter + 1.5 K tip.

Thanks Bullye and Gangaram again for making Mumbai experience enjoyable.

Gangaram
10-09-15, 09:05
Hi,

Does anyone has any detail about her http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=221837&d=1432176611.I think Dibsk had tasted her.

Newbie13
10-09-15, 10:18
Visited this spa+clinic in darkness bang opposite to Laxmi industrial estate. Thanks for earlier FR posted by dear friend NIS007. Same therapist miss (S) Cool from Darjeeling typical MILF, opted for a cream massage, very poor facility zero for room but thank god at least had AC working, average massage removed the disposable on her own and gave a bum massage, no need to ask if extras are available. Fondled her ass and pussy for sometime. Then TL and HJ. Once done proceeded to the shower area, very bad condition told me some problem with geyser so getting electric shock to the water tap. Was like WTF. She herself bathed me and then towel dry. In an all a OK experience.

Massage: 3/10.

Room and shower: 0/10.

Therapist: 5/10.

Damage: 799 + 1 k tip (500 for bathing me).

Total 1799.

WIR: Definitely not.

Still trying to figure out spa in Mulund as mentioned by NIS007. If anybody can guide me through.

Thanks and happy mongering.

Hungry2
10-09-15, 10:59
Call me cynical, but the pictures and testimonials on that site are almost guaranteed to be fake!

Looks like a typical fake site. Service may still be genuine, but the definitely fake pics on their "gallery" makes me skeptical. Have you got some more believable pictures?That's the thing. The pics don't look believable at all.

Keshtel
10-09-15, 13:18
Yesterday I decided to visit this famous spa near Darkness. I had heard a lot about one Thai therapist with amazing assets. Booked her over phone for afternoon session. Reached on time and I was been directed towards corner cabin. After few minutes, she appeared. Wow what a babe she was. With exceptionally big boobs for a Thai Girl. Nice figure and good looking. Massage started with usual chit-chat. Massage was OK, midway session I asked for extra. She agreed for TL with access below and BJ. Real session started, She has amazing pair of boobs. Firm natural with pink nipples. She started sucking my dick with amazing tongue skills. I had never had such amazing BBJ. Deed ended with explosion in her mouth after more than 10 minutes and I was in seventh heaven. I liked this girl so much that I decided to visit her again this weekend, lets see where it leads to.Hey FunlovingNish,

Trying to send you a PM about the spa, but your inbox is full.

ThaRime2
10-09-15, 13:42
Adding two more pics which I forgot to add.

If anyone had come across please do comment about the service.

Thanks.

Be kind and spread love.

Cheers.

Tharime2.

MyRulez
10-09-15, 16:06
Hi,

After good week,(financial mkts were great), earned lots of money, called regular spa and booked regular therapist, I texted her that I was coming, went in, paid at counter, saw her she was waiting outside at entrance, went in cabin, hugged her, gave her some chocolates (every loves choc), booked for 90 minutes but I dint want to have massage, I told her, we chatted for 20 minutes, started with DFK, she is amazing kisser, she knows perfect use on tongue, both licked each other for sometime, she said she dint had any customer today, I gave her fingering till she had done, it was my turn now, she sat on my & did WOT, had FS chance but dint went for it, she rubbed johnny with her ass till johnny exploded, this session went for 20, still had 15 minutes to play, she gave me excellent foot and head massage, time was up, hugged her, paid her & left, while leaving 1 she insisted me to come back soon & next time much more than rubbing ass, I smiled at her & left.

Counter 2 k + 1 k damage.

Enjoy mongering.

MyRulez

Radhe Simron
10-09-15, 17:01
That's a good suggestion. I will go with a lip gloss in my next encounter. Lets see how it goes with the chick and taste. If she is good kisser than it will be like cherry on cake.

Since many brothers out here are interested in DFK, would like to to make a suggestion that would enhance the experience.

There is Lip Gloss that is a better version of a lipstick. It makes the lips look sexier and the best thing is that it comes in various flavors like Grape, Strawberry etc.

If any one carries a bag like me then it'll be easier to buy one and keep it in the bag when going to meet the inde.

The girls are aware that it's more beneficial than a ordinary lipstick.

If you prefer natural lips and flavour, then you may not like this suggestion of mine but I believe it creates wonders as I'm saying from experience.

PhantomMan227
10-09-15, 17:13
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the writing was so bad that the report was nearly impossible to comprehend.

UnlikeUday
10-09-15, 18:08
Believe it or not guys.

A horror comedy movie is coming up titled 'Handjob Cabin' where the female ghost likes to give handjobs! LOL.

Story is that 4 horny youngsters come to stay at a cabin & in there is a horny ghost.

I saw the trailer of this movie & it's unbelievably funny as the female ghost whenever encountered in the cabin, starts to give a handjob. ROFL.

The female ghost must've worked at some MP or a SPA!

Check out Youtube for 'Handjob Cabin'.

LanvallLizard
10-09-15, 21:56
Hi,

I believe the MP where FS is available is in Seawoods to be precise as I've heard of 1 there as well.Hi,

Can you tell me the name of the MP in Seawoods?

Bhav44
10-10-15, 00:50
Got a no of an SP who guided me to come to computer road. Took me up in an apt in a bylane which consisted of several rooms.

Made me sit in a super small room which has a bed fit only for massages. Showed me the lineup. Selected [Names in Code Deleted by Admin].

Paid in advance to the SP. The girl seemed to be in a hurry & looked doped. She straightaway started with CBJ (DFK not on menu) & licking the whole body. Finished in missionary & left.

Girl 7/10 (was clean).

Boobs 9/10.

Ass 8/10.

Pussy 9/10.

Damages - 4 K (2 hrs) + .3 K condom boy.

Place - 3/10 (not my taste, rooms are way too small but aptly lit).

WIR. Only if desperate as its VFM.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Niss007
10-10-15, 05:37
Hi,

After good week,(financial mkts were great), earned lots of money, called regular spa and booked regular therapist, I texted her that I was coming, went in, paid at counter, saw her she was waiting outside at entrance, went in cabin, hugged her, gave her some chocolates (every loves choc), booked for 90 minutes but I dint want to have massage, I told her, we chatted for 20 minutes, started with DFK, she is amazing kisser, she knows perfect use on tongue, both licked each other for sometime, she said she dint had any customer today, I gave her fingering till she had done, it was my turn now, she sat on my & did WOT, had FS chance but dint went for it, she rubbed johnny with her ass till johnny exploded, this session went for 20, still had 15 minutes to play, she gave me excellent foot and head massage, time was up, hugged her, paid her & left, while leaving 1 she insisted me to come back soon & next time much more than rubbing ass, I smiled at her & left.

Counter 2 k + 1 k damage.

Enjoy mongering.

MyRulezPlease could you PM me the details of this place and therapists.

UnlikeUday
10-10-15, 05:42
Hi,

Can you tell me the name of the MP in Seawoods?Bro,

I don't know the name but can provide you the number.

The bro who gave me this contact gave me a crazy clue about this MP. He said that BBJ is not on offer but FS is for sure.

He also mentioned that there is a possibility of that the girls may meet you out for FS after 1 session. So it seems all game.

The reason I didn't try because to go from south Mumbai to Sea woods would see more like an adventure than just travel. LOL.

PM me and will provide the number.

UnlikeUday
10-10-15, 06:09
Hi Bhav44,

We're you shown a couple of girls or just that one? Usually a SP will show a couple of girls unless he's confident that you'll like her service.

The rooms maybe small but they surely will be clean, having no foul smell and ac fitted.

Did you also get 2 shots? Usually a SP would offer a 2 shot deal for the price paid.

NL or CG would look cheaper but the price is for 1 shot.

Most of these girls dope or booze either to forget that they are going to be screwed by a stranger or maybe to come in the right mood.

I've encountered some of the best babes in my early mongering time.

MumbaiFun
10-10-15, 06:46
Its in Powai Delphi in a 3 or 5* hotel. Salon and spa.

Kevin.I don't think there is any 3/5 * hotel in Powai Delphi building, May be its near by Powai Delphi building if the Salon and spa is inside a hotel.

BTW how much is the cost there for waxing?

KwonRohan
10-10-15, 07:14
These are couple of pending FRs from my Mumbai visit a month ago.

Sincere thanks and appreciation to seniors like Bullye and Gangaram for their generosity in sharing contacts.

UT Cruz.

Had a great session with Thai therapist. Asked for two releases and she obliged. One prior to message and one post.

Didn't catch the name, she was on little heavier side but she had amazing body, beautiful skin and smelled great.

Didn't last too long in first HJ, this was followed by some great massage..Bro,

Any hint on Crystal location? Google ain't helping.

RickGere
10-10-15, 07:46
Haha. That trailer is hilarious!

UnlikeUday
10-10-15, 13:54
Haha. That trailer is hilarious!True Blue.

Not even someone's angry GF or wife will give such a rigorous handjob in BDSM.

Don't let your regular inde or therapist see it as she may get vague ideas. LOL.

IntrepidExplor
10-10-15, 14:54
That's the thing. The pics don't look believable at all.As they say, if it seems too good to be true, it probably is!

Traceur
10-10-15, 18:18
So it had been a while since I had a good massage and the side dish. Was trying to locate see spa in Mulund as I was there for some work. But as luck would have it couldn't figure out the clues. Google threw up a few spots and finalized m Thai spa. Place looked promising. Paid 1.5 k at the counter and entered. So the ground floor was like a ladies salon and was guided to the first floor. The partition were chest high and you had to change in to a robe which wasn't very clean. You settle into a chair and TGE massage starts. No signs of extras. Really didn't think there was a chance.

Massage was excellent though! 9/10.

Didn't bother asking if tgey have full body msg.

Has any one had a different experience here?

KevinDz7
10-10-15, 20:53
I don't think there is any 3/5 * hotel in Powai Delphi building, May be its near by Powai Delphi building if the Salon and spa is inside a hotel.

BTW how much is the cost there for waxing?Its next to Delphi. 1200. - you had 30 discount % from my dala. 860. Till Sep. Am going tomo.

You try going and check if thy offer extras. And post here. Spa and wax service is avg. Girls are good. Spa is little exp. 1700 for 45 min. Ne 26 yrs old but looks aunty. I don't dare to ask extras. In case the recreation in mood to offer disc. They do. Week day less rush. Mostly corporate people come there. One of gal is hot. Saw her once for few minutes.

Kevin

Bhav44
10-11-15, 05:57
Hi Bhav44,

We're you shown a couple of girls or just that one? Usually a SP will show a couple of girls unless he's confident that you'll like her service.

The rooms maybe small but they surely will be clean, having no foul smell and ac fitted.

Did you also get 2 shots? Usually a SP would offer a 2 shot deal for the price paid.

NL or CG would look cheaper but the price is for 1 shot.

Most of these girls dope or booze either to forget that they are going to be screwed by a stranger or maybe to come in the right mood.

I've encountered some of the best babes in my early mongering time.Hey Uday,

Yes I was shown a couple of them & it was a 2 shot deal settled for one though as was not too sure about the safety aspect of the place. You think the place is safe?

ThaRime2
10-11-15, 07:04
Few pics sent by sp on locanto claiming that the same girls are available.

I doubt these girls would be there in reality too.

Anyone has any info than kindly share.

Attaching the pics.

Thanks.

Be kind and spread love.

Cheers.

Tharime2

ApacheGuy
10-11-15, 09:55
Does anyone has good sp contact around this area?. I m looking for a good quality girl for 5-6 hrs. Budget 10 k.

Joshua Dsouza
10-11-15, 10:25
Its next to Delphi. 1200. - you had 30 discount % from my dala. 860. Till Sep. Am going tomo.

You try going and check if thy offer extras. And post here. Spa and wax service is avg. Girls are good. Spa is little exp. 1700 for 45 min. Ne 26 yrs old but looks aunty. I don't dare to ask extras. In case the recreation in mood to offer disc. They do. Week day less rush. Mostly corporate people come there. One of gal is hot. Saw her once for few minutes.

KevinKevin are there any waxing parlours for men in santacruz. If any member knows then let me know please.

Gangaram
10-11-15, 10:38
So it had been a while since I had a good massage and the side dish. Was trying to locate see spa in Mulund as I was there for some work. But as luck would have it couldn't figure out the clues. Google threw up a few spots and finalized m Thai spa. Place looked promising. Paid 1.5 k at the counter and entered. So the ground floor was like a ladies salon and was guided to the first floor. The partition were chest high and you had to change in to a robe which wasn't very clean. You settle into a chair and TGE massage starts. No signs of extras. Really didn't think there was a chance.

Massage was excellent though! 9/10.

Didn't bother asking if tgey have full body msg.

Has any one had a different experience here?It's medley Thai spa you been it's totally waste avoid it ISG members too. There are 3 MPs in Mulund. PM me for details.

ServingYou2003
10-11-15, 11:59
Believe it or not guys.

A horror comedy movie is coming up titled 'Handjob Cabin' where the female ghost likes to give handjobs! LOL.

Story is that 4 horny youngsters come to stay at a cabin & in there is a horny ghost.

I saw the trailer of this movie & it's unbelievably funny as the female ghost whenever encountered in the cabin, starts to give a handjob. ROFL.

The female ghost must've worked at some MP or a SPA!

Check out Youtube for 'Handjob Cabin'.Yes saw it, its really funny. Ha ha ha.

ThaRime2
10-11-15, 13:24
Anybody have came across anamika from thane??

She is not charging anything and asking to be her slave and getting dominated.

Currently she is in hyderbad. If anyone has any experience kindly share.

Her status also says the same.

If I am not wrong she is the same who used to fraud at times.

Thanks.

Be kind and stay safe.

Cheers.

Tharime2.

MarshallS
10-11-15, 15:39

Attaching the pics.

Thanks.

Be kind and spread love.

Cheers.

Tharime2The 3rd girl with red skirt. I have seen her pic with many SP from Bhubaneswar. Maybe they keep it only to show to clients and are for false collection.

Hungry2
10-11-15, 16:03

Thanks.

Be kind and stay safe.

Cheers.

Tharime2.Bro,

Do you mind sharing the digits and reference?

Cheers,

Hungry2

NishantRao
10-11-15, 18:09
Hello,

Thanks Rahuls2304 for the info about Vivanta I have booked in Svenska Mumbai. Which seems to be GF.

Last time I was staying in Juhu and had two girls from Locanto come over on two different days but both of them were not good so sent them back. Good amount of money spent away!!

This time I am hoping to have a good time, I am in touch with Ishika Kapoor she claims to be a air hostess. Anyone of you seen her please let me know.

Please give me some directions to find a very beautiful young escort for around 20 k for 3-4 hrs.

Thanks a lot!

Hungry2
10-11-15, 18:38

Attaching the pics.

Thanks.

Be kind and spread love.

Cheers.

Tharime2Man,

The girl in the sari. I would fuck her brains out! Please let me know the digits of the SP. How much is he quoting?

Hungry2

Michaels12
10-12-15, 03:31
Hi,

I am in search of a high end FS provider in the Lokhandwala complex area and MP that give great massages.

Thanks any help would be appreciated.

KevinDz7
10-12-15, 03:57
Kevin are there any waxing parlours for men in santacruz. If any member knows then let me know please.No idea bro. I guess Andheri has much stuff. Try JD.

Kevin.

ThaRime2
10-12-15, 04:19
Buddy,

As already shared she is a big time fraud so its better to avoid else you'll get robbed.

Also no reference is needed for her.

Thanks.

Cheers.

Tharime2

Bro,

Do you mind sharing the digits and reference?

Cheers,

Hungry2

UnlikeUday
10-12-15, 05:15
Hey Uday,

Yes I was shown a couple of them & it was a 2 shot deal settled for one though as was not too sure about the safety aspect of the place. You think the place is safe?These places are safe but it's always good to call the SP before reaching there.

If you're lucky you may come across a great girl who'd be ready to meet out as well.

I ad met a real hot woman once named Shenaz. After a great session, she gave her number and told me that if I come to her house in Wadala, she'd charge me lesser than what the sp had charged me. It was unfortunate that I lost her number and till today I try different means to find her number which was average in my Nokia phone using Symbian os. She was just so hot and wow service. So you could be lucky in such places.

ApacheGuy
10-12-15, 08:18
Took Lucy yesterday late at the spa. It was almost closing time. But they accommodated me. She is a punjabi girl. Overall a sweet girl. But really shaggy boobs. And full of stretch marks. Would not recommend if you are looking for quality.

TexasTechie
10-12-15, 08:23
Hi guys,

I usually visit Mumbai once in every three months and am there for about 3-4 days. Can anyone suggest some good GFE independents? Any help is appreciated Thanks. And I assure you that I would not disappoint you guys.

Keshtel
10-12-15, 10:38
I somehow am now getting bored of the regular Spa experience. Massage TL HJ. Itching for more now but contacts of SPs or Indies. Looking for the guidance of Senior members for contacts and references. Will reply with a great FR for sure.

Help guys please.

Keshtel

BophSep
10-12-15, 11:13
This is my second encounter with a bit mature lady from Borivili I think. I already had an encounter with her few month back and was in touch.

Was in Mumbai for 3 days was late in reaching may place called up few known indies all were busy so called up Anna She said she just cam back.

From a party from near by location about 70 km away and can join me after 1 hour, agreed for the same She came dot on time as anticipated that.

Is what I like about her last time also was in time as agreed. When I opened the door Dam she was in red saree with sleeveless blouse and deep.

Cut at back, a Really killing MILF said she didn't change the dress and came straight away as already it was 11 pm.

We had some chit chat asked if she would like to have a drink she said can give company if I wanted else not required ordered fresh lime for both as.

Not interested in drink. She said will take shower and come, While taking shower she asked whether I am interested in joining her I refused said just.

Had after checking in. She came out in 2 piece she is in her late 30 or early 40 ies but have really maintained herself fair nice face a little bit on the plumper.

Side but she had really nice assets just the kind of mature lady I was look for.

She gave awesome BBJ followed with 69 had a nice time very co-operative and open to mostly everything a good talker and a nice kisser she had a.

Nice shaved tight pussy and went through 2-3 positions with her really aroused well with her sensual touch and massage overall a god experience.

We had 2 rounds before going to sleep and had one more round in the morning, We took shower together this time even though I had played with her.

Last night I was again playing with her assets in shower, she left at 7 in the morning with a remark next time she is going to [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) me, I asked her how.

To which she gave a naughty smile and said wait for next encounter.

Looks- 7/10.

Assets- 8/10.

Service- 8/10.

Attitude- 8/10.

Regards

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

BophSep
10-12-15, 11:22
Bro,

In whole world if any women in this line says she says she doesn't charge for this she will have a never ending list outside even though looking for domination action.

Regards

Thanks.

Be kind and stay safe.

Cheers.

Tharime2.

BophSep
10-12-15, 11:28
Bro,

You can try Elisha or Garima but they are not through SP both good looking, Elisha have great Boobs age 23 not regular only through recommendations.

But charges 12 k, for 3-4 hours.

Regards

Does anyone has good sp contact around this area?. I m looking for a good quality girl for 5-6 hrs. Budget 10 k.

HornyBoyForU
10-12-15, 13:09
Writing after a long time. Mongering is going on as usual but not writing because of laziness as well as nothing extra ordinary happening. This one is also nothing extra ordinary but just writing for the purpose of the forum. After a long time was on a spa spree. Wanted to go for an indi or SP but nothing materialized hence went the spa route. First stop was the spa opp M & S. Was contemplating since a long time whether I should go or no then finally decided to go. Went took happy hour and selected local. Was escorted to a room with a grumpy looking therapist. Thought my chances went down the drain. Exchanged pleasantries and started with the massage. For a change the massage was actually ok compared to the maalish's I've been having nowadays. Full back side was quiet as she was busy massaging and me snoring. Then turned around and made small talk which led to quite a conversation. Generally first timers are not entertained for extras so this wasn't anything different. But I think by the end of it she realized I'm a monger who knows a lot about spa's hence started dropping hints though not asking upfront. Waited thinking she would be fed up and herself ask but she didn't so I asked for it. She said only HJ and only does that (YEAH RIGHT). Managed to convince her for TU (Top Up not Top Less). LOL. Anyways it was followed by an ok HJ which was kind of mechanical with no involvement. Finished real quick as had stored since a long long time. Had a shower and left partially satisfied.

Damages - 1. 5 k (Massage) + 1. 5 k (HJ + TU).

Looks - 5. 5/10.

Boobs - 6. 5/10 (Medium and Perky but I'm a sucker for big ones).

Ass - 7/10 (Seemed tight from the outside don't know for actual).

WIR. Yes (Want to try a couple more at least before I give this up).

P. S. After being partially satisfied and M & S not having a slot went to another spa. Coming up in next FR.

Logicalpm
10-12-15, 13:15
I will be visiting Mumbai this week for a day and will have only couple of hours in my hand to spare.

Looking to take some really good looking independent who is having her own place near by to Andheri (even if price may be little on the higher side).

I will be very thankful if any one can share some lead in this direction. I will provide contact of indi from Pune or Indi from Delhi or CIS chicks from Bangalore / Delhi or Pune.

Or if some upscale Spa / MP with good service is also ok.

Kumar.

HornyBoyForU
10-12-15, 13:32
So after this session wanted more so called up M & S but was full and was available after a couple of hours but didn't have that much time. Then tried Z spa but the happy hours were over hence would have had to pay the full amount which did not make sense to me. So landed up at the oldest spa opp the bazaar in the vicinity. Surprisingly this place has been there like for ages but no reports (Even bad ones). The place was the same as before when I last visited about a year or so back. FILTHY. This reminded me about the reason why I did not visit the place again. Anyways two therapists were available one baby elephant and another a dusky petite one. Chose the latter and was escorted to the room but after changing was informed that her regular client had booked her before and he's come so I would have to make do with the baby elephant. Good trick by the manager now I had changed and was only in dispo's so said yes. And then she came asked for cream or oil and I said cream. So she came with the cream. Massage was practically non existent and through out she was trying to make out if I was LE. Finally convinced that I was not she started with her rates and asked me to turn. Naturally she rubbed my arse for a good time so jhonny was hard and she grabbed it and started rubbing it. Had she not held it and started rubbing I would have said no to her on any given day. BTW her rates were exorbitant and she was boasting as to how much her regulars pay blah blah. I told her I can pay 0. 5 k for a HJ she said NOOOOOOO I take 2 k just for HJ, for TL I take 4 k etc. I said I'm sorry I do not have that much money being polite to her (I really wanted to insult her listening to the rates but held myself somehow). Finally she said ok you give whatever you feel like if you enjoy I said ok. Then started her mission to rip my jhonny off my body. Told her to get away and stood up. She got scared and asked what happened. Tried to make her understand nicely that if this is the way its going to be done then I do not wish to continue. I told her I just had a session a while back and won't be cumming soon. She kind of got the message and started nicely and slowly just the way I like it. Been a while I didn't cum she started getting tired so she pulls her top up revealing her bazookas. Now this is my weakness it doesn't matter on whatever face or structure it is if they are bazookas I love them. But in this case it still couldn't make me cum. Finally she got tired and said you have condom and I said yes its in my pocket, she straight away got up and opened her jeans halfway and sat doggy and asked me to pump it. I was in a state of shock of what just happened but none the less a pussy is a pussy and started pounding. After about a good 10 minutes I came and boy what a relief it was. Paid her 1. 5 k to which she had a poker face (I did not understand if she was angry or sad or God knows what expression) , I would have given her a bit more but that was all I had. Took a shower and left satisfied but still wanted more but neither jhonny nor pocket supported hence headed home.

Damages - 1. 8 k (Massage) + 1. 5 k (FS).

Looks - 2/10.

Boobs - 6. 5/10 (I'm being generous here).

Pussy - 5/10 (Wet and loose as hell, maybe she fucks everyone).

WIR. Nah the whole place and the therapists reminded me why I didn't come since such a long time, maybe after a year or so again this situation arises then might think about it.

Tricky999
10-12-15, 17:37
Hey, I'm in Mumbai, don't want to waste my money, can anyone tell me who have just been to UT Cruz or M & S if any of the therapists have big boobs?

Don't mind a woman little plump but not hugely fat!

Also what are the daytime mid week charges for these two places?

Thanks

DipakXxx
10-12-15, 18:01
Ishika Kapoor is a SP. I have tried her few times couple of years back and was very clear in telling her that I would cancel if I didn't like the gal. Both the times she sent decent well educated gals. My last interaction with her was in early 2012 so can't be sure of current quality.

Hello,

Thanks Rahuls2304 for the info about Vivanta I have booked in Svenska Mumbai. Which seems to be GF.

Last time I was staying in Juhu and had two girls from Locanto come over on two different days but both of them were not good so sent them back. Good amount of money spent away!!

This time I am hoping to have a good time, I am in touch with Ishika Kapoor she claims to be a air hostess. Anyone of you seen her please let me know.

Please give me some directions to find a very beautiful young escort for around 20 k for 3-4 hrs.

Thanks a lot!

Viiki
10-12-15, 18:22
This is my second encounter with a bit mature lady from Borivili I think. I already had an encounter with her few month back and was in touch.

Was in Mumbai for 3 days was late in reaching may place called up few known indies all were busy so called up Anna She said she just cam back.

From a party from near by location about 70 km away and can join me after 1 hour, agreed for the same She came dot on time as anticipated that.

Is what I like about her last time also was in time as agreed. When I opened the door Dam she was in red saree with sleeveless blouse and deep.

Cut at back, a Really killing MILF said she didn't change the dress and came straight away as already it was 11 pm.

We had some chit chat asked if she would like to have a drink she said can give company if I wanted else not required ordered fresh lime for both as.

Not interested in drink. She said will take shower and come, While taking shower she asked whether I am interested in joining her I refused said just.

Had after checking in. She came out in 2 piece she is in her late 30 or early 40 ies but have really maintained herself fair nice face a little bit on the plumper.

Side but she had really nice assets just the kind of mature lady I was look for.

She gave awesome BBJ followed with 69 had a nice time very co-operative and open to mostly everything a good talker and a nice kisser she had a.

Nice shaved tight pussy and went through 2-3 positions with her really aroused well with her sensual touch and massage overall a god experience.

Love her BJ skills, sucks you dry and since she allows CIM the experience gets even better.

Viiki
10-12-15, 18:28
Took Lucy yesterday late at the spa. It was almost closing time. But they accommodated me. She is a punjabi girl. Overall a sweet girl. But really shaggy boobs. And full of stretch marks. Would not recommend if you are looking for quality.Go for nikki. She has got good boobs. I had a good time with the her.

Radhe Simron
10-12-15, 18:58
First of all I would like to thank Gangaram for sharing the info.

Today I went to Crstl spa at Mulund west after disappointment from Sunday's tour. Reached there One lady named Reshma accompanied me to the cabin. Asked me which package I would like to go for. 1.5 k without shower / 2 k with shower / 2.5 k jaccuzi. I chose shower. Asked the lady which is the youngest leaf over there. And the name was Isha (shifted from SS of PP).

She was young, petite body, firm boobs, not looker but good service. Massage was as usual, played for sometime with johny and then insisted for shower. I took her in my arms and lifted towards shower. Had fun with her in shower for almost 20-30 minutes, lip to lip kiss (no DFK, no BJ), HJ in shower. While she was shaking my dick I was fingering her pussy, she was moaning quietly which was turn on. I was hearing her soft voice in my ears, I wish I could have banged her but NO FS was in menu.

Finally came in her hand, washed and moved on. She said you will get more service next time.

Damages- 2 k Counter + shower / 1 k B2B + HJ.

Looks- 6.5/10.

Boobs- 7/10 (Small but firm).

WIR. Sure to explore more of her.

Dressed
10-12-15, 19:27
Ishika Kapoor is a SP. I have tried her few times couple of years back and was very clear in telling her that I would cancel if I didn't like the gal. Both the times she sent decent well educated gals. My last interaction with her was in early 2012 so can't be sure of current quality.Even I have exchanged a few emails with her. Do let me know if you end up having her bro.

Mayurp
10-12-15, 20:44
I am visiting Mumbai next week. I would appreciate good contacts. Even proven good SP contacts would help.

Thanks.

ApacheGuy
10-12-15, 21:50
Bro,

You can try Elisha or Garima but they are not through SP both good looking, Elisha have great Boobs age 23 not regular only through recommendations.

But charges 12 k, for 3-4 hours.

RegardsThanks for the recommendation. Can you please pm me their contact and reference that I can provide?

ApacheGuy
10-12-15, 21:56
[QUOTE=BophSep;1786175]This is my second encounter with a bit mature lady from Borivili I think. I already had an encounter with her few month back and was in touch.

We had 2 rounds before going to sleep and had one more round in the morning, We took shower together this time even though I had played with her.

Last night I was again playing with her assets in shower, she left at 7 in the morning with a remark next time she is going to http://isgprohibitedwords.info ([URL)?CodeWord=CodeWord123][CodeWord123]url] me, I asked her how.

Looks- 7/10.

Assets- 8/10.

Service- 8/10.

Attitude- 8/10.

Niceeee. . how much was the damage? Can you please share contact?

Kunal14
10-13-15, 08:15

Was in Mumbai for 3 days was late in reaching may place called up few known indies all were busy so called up Anna. She said she just cam back.

Last night I was again playing with her assets in shower, she left at 7 in the morning with a remark next time she is going to me, I asked her how.

Looks- 7/10.

Assets- 8/10.

Service- 8/10.

Attitude- 8/10.

Nice. How much was the damage? Can you please share contact?

I am big fan of MILF please let me know how I can search her?

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Mastaan
10-13-15, 09:21
Hi friends,

I have recently heard about an orgy party organised by Sabrina last month at some star hotel near airport.

Has anyone been to it if is yes then please share some details.

Mastaan
10-13-15, 09:26

Was in Mumbai for 3 days was late in reaching may place called up few known indies all were busy so called up Anna She said she just came back.

Cut at back, a really killing MILF said she didn't change the dress and came straight away as already it was 11 pm.

Last night I was again playing with her assets in shower, she left at 7 in the morning with me.

Looks- 7/10.

Assets- 8/10.

Service- 8/10.

Attitude- 8/10.

Is she there on SEA.

Or any other website and with what name.

Lastbencher
10-13-15, 10:17
Hello friends,

Have been a senior member of ISG for almost a decade. Moved to Gulf in 2007 and ever since Dubai Abudhabi has been my hunting ground. You can verify my contribution with pics from my past posts.

Since I have been away from mumbai for so many years I have lost touch and have been running dry ever since I arrived mumbai in September. Please if anyone of you can help me with some indi or sp contacts. I promise to return the favour ASAP.

Regards.

LB.

MumbaiLad007
10-13-15, 11:42
RR has paid the price for it's own stardom.

Spa's near Thane are much better if you want satisfaction, which all know about them such as glorified or wolterised!

RR is too expensive. Rather enjoy with an inde.

Even some MP's would be a better deal than RRs.RR females are very greedy, if you go to the same female 2nd or 3 time they start getting greedy and will not give you the best of services. They will discuss their personal problems and many other things and bore you, rather than giving a exciting time.

Apat5483
10-13-15, 14:36
Hi guys,

Have been off the mongering scene for almost 3 months after the KLPD at M&S.

Was planning to visit Swarowsky spa in Mulund. Would be going for Jacuzzi. Has anyone received DFK from any girl?

Would request you to pm me the name of the girl. Have been longing for DFK since a long time.

Thanks.

ZenTraveller1
10-13-15, 15:32
Hello there folks!

In Mumbai for two days around Mumbai Central please PM where I can find action nearby or independents.

Thanks

Greetings,

Jackson

Radhe Simron
10-13-15, 17:24
Hello friends,

Have been a senior member of ISG for almost a decade. Moved to Gulf in 2007 and ever since Dubai Abudhabi has been my hunting ground. You can verify my contribution with pics from my past posts.

Since I have been away from mumbai for so many years I have lost touch and have been running dry ever since I arrived mumbai in September. Please if anyone of you can help me with some indi or sp contacts. I promise to return the favour ASAP.

Regards.

LB.Check your PM. Do post if you try her.

BoobLover1979
10-13-15, 17:27
Bhai,

Charges are quiet high, 20 K for that.

Hi friends,

I have recently heard about an orgy party organised by Sabrina last month at some star hotel near airport.

Has anyone been to it if is yes then please share some details.

Jam1995
10-13-15, 18:44
Found her no from locanto. In her ad she mentioned she needed guys above 25 (which I didn't read) so she started abusing me and showing off her contacts with the police and said she'll put me in trouble.

What should I do guys?

Radhe Simron
10-13-15, 19:09
Hi guys,

Have been off the mongering scene for almost 3 months after the KLPD at M&S.

Was planning to visit Swarowsky spa in Mulund. Would be going for Jacuzzi. Has anyone received DFK from any girl?

Would request you to pm me the name of the girl. Have been longing for DFK since a long time.

Thanks.Heard lot of time about this KLPD word but did not knew the full form until I googled it. So funny yet meaningful. No hard feelings.

Gopibhal
10-13-15, 19:18

Today I went to Crstl spa at Mulund west after disappointment from Sunday's tour. Reached there One lady named Reshma accompanied me to the cabin. Asked me which package I would like to go for. 1.5 k without shower / 2 k with shower / 2.5 k jaccuzi. I chose shower. Asked the lady which is the youngest leaf over there. And the name was Isha (shifted from SS of PP).

She was young, petite body, firm boobs, not looker but good service. Massage was as usual, played for sometime with johny and then insisted for shower. I took her in my arms and lifted towards shower. Had fun with her in shower for almost 20-30 minutes, lip to lip kiss (no DFK, no BJ), HJ in shower. While she was shaking my dick I was fingering her pussy, she was moaning quietly which was turn on. I was hearing her soft voice in my ears, I wish I could have banged her but NO FS was in menu.

Finally came in her hand, washed and moved on. She said you will get more service next time.

Looks- 6.5/10.

WIR. Sure to explore more of her.I tried to find Crystal spa in Mulund, but couldn't find it yet. Can you please give some hints as to where can we find this place?

RajKumar1988
10-13-15, 19:45
Wow.

It was awesome experience with this 24 yr old girl. She is the sole bread earner of the house and doing it for her family's financial crunch. She came to my place early in the morning. I picked her up and took her for breakfast. She was behaving like a college girl just have passed out from college. Then took her to my house. And she was so clean down I tongue fucked her. And then fucked her hard. She cumed twice. The we bathe together and had one more session. Took her to neighboring areas and had lunch together. After lunch we came back and asked her to dress sexily and fucked her really hard. And then dropped her home in the evening. She was with me from 9:30-5:30. She usually spends 2 hrs and up for 2 shots. She was really enjoying sex and was hungry for it. She also enjoyed my company.

Total damage was 6 k.

Boobs- 42 Full and tight 10/10

Body. Bit chubby but I liked them.

Bums and thighs. Mind blowing.

Love hole- very very clean.

Looks. Very decent although little short and chubby.Is her no ends with 273 or 691, If it is, is she allowed DFK and BJ.

Hungry2
10-14-15, 05:35
Wow.

It was awesome experience with this 24 yr old girl. She is the sole bread earner of the house and doing it for her family's financial crunch. She came to my place early in the morning. I picked her up and took her for breakfast. She was behaving like a college girl just have passed out from college. Then took her to my house. And she was so clean down I tongue fucked her. And then fucked her hard. She cumed twice. The we bathe together and had one more session. Took her to neighboring areas and had lunch together. After lunch we came back and asked her to dress sexily and fucked her really hard. And then dropped her home in the evening. She was with me from 9:30-5:30. She usually spends 2 hrs and up for 2 shots. She was really enjoying sex and was hungry for it. She also enjoyed my company.

Total damage was 6 k..Bro,

Can you please share the digits and reference? Will reply in kind.

Cheers.

Hungry2

JustFunFu
10-14-15, 06:21
Had been to CH yesterday. Went to the pocket down the Kennedy bridge. The manager is Kamlesh I am sure lot of people know him. Asked for only aunties. He came up with two they had ugly faces but I was in need of good service and face was secondary, Picked up Reena. Fat, chubby awesome service. The only put off was when I went for final was distracted by the ugly face. So took her from behind and came out awesome.

Great experience. Next time will choose aunties with at least OK face.

1700 + 100 for tip + 500 for the aunties service.

Planning for 4 hour session with drink at the same place. Kamlesh has quoted 5000 for 4 hours looks reasonable.

AmpMax
10-14-15, 06:35
I will be visiting Mumbai this week for a day and will have only couple of hours in my hand to spare.

Looking to take some really good looking independent who is having her own place near by to Andheri (even if price may be little on the higher side).

I will be very thankful if any one can share some lead in this direction. I will provide contact of indi from Pune or Indi from Delhi or CIS chicks from Bangalore / Delhi or Pune.

Or if some upscale Spa / MP with good service is also ok.

Kumar.Hi,

Sent you a PM with some info. Please be specific on which part of andheri. You don't have much time, so find something close to you.

BangBang79
10-14-15, 06:44
Just for confirmation her number [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

BangBang79
10-14-15, 06:46
Hi,

Sent you a PM with some info. Please be specific on which part of andheri. You don't have much time, so find something close to you.Hello guys,

New to this forums but have lots of indes contacts. Trying to explore more.

JustFunFu
10-14-15, 09:53
Found her no from locanto. In her ad she mentioned she needed guys above 25 (which I didn't read) so she started abusing me and showing off her contacts with the police and said she'll put me in trouble.

What should I do guys?Is this from Vashi? Long time back she had said 4000 for one shot and said she has some house wife contact. Did not find it worth so did not go ahead.

Thrusting Rod
10-14-15, 11:06

What should I do guys?Stop worrying. Raani Paatil is a known cheat. She has several Ads. She is a small timer & cannot be any threat to you or anybody.

Radhe Simron
10-14-15, 11:17
I tried to find Crystal spa in Mulund, but couldn't find it yet. Can you please give some hints as to where can we find this place?Its near Gyan Sarika school. Use short form while writing name of MPs. You have to make prior appointment with them.

Parle
10-14-15, 12:10
Anyone share some digit gls.

Greetings,

Jackson

SunnyPriya1
10-14-15, 15:14
Hi,

Are you talking about Ishu from SS of PP whose number ends with **176?? She is hot and always wet when you rub her, also allow to lick her.

Looks- 6.5/10.

WIR. Sure to explore more of her.

GeorgeTurkey
10-14-15, 15:17
Hey everyone,

I'm new to Mumbai and new to the forum. So please excuse me in case I cross any boundaries. Am staying in Worli. What are the chances of finding some pretty girls to bring back to the hotel room? Don't want to spend too much, maybe around 5 k.

Thanks

SunnyPriya1
10-14-15, 15:27
I know about spa with name of Color and swaroski. Help me with third spa. Handle yahoo com

It's medley Thai spa you been it's totally waste avoid it ISG members too. There are 3 MPs in Mulund. PM me for details..

UnlikeUday
10-14-15, 17:11
I'm willing to share the contact no of Miss S from Navi Mumbai. There are 2 reasons:

1. I was planning to go next Saturday but I was told by Sameer (whose her husband dealing the affairs) that they are shifting to their village forever after 10 days, which means I can't go to her in time.

2. I've shared her contact with a couple of friends. Her husband shares her picture on WhatsApp. The friends who have been to her have given her a thumbs up to her service. She's not bad looking. She's a typical HW, thin frame with a little tummy etc. Common goodies in her service have been decent BBJ, she likes doggy, 1 friend said she likes to be spanked, gives a good GFE as she does all that you want except anal, she has done CIM to 1 friend as well etc. When she gets in the mood then she's worth.

Pointers. Her husband will interact with you on WhatsApp or phone. He'll call you at their flat. While she services you in the room, he'll patiently wait outside in the hall. If you want threesome or if you OK with him watching you screw her, he's game for it otherwise the typical practice would be you and Miss S in the room alone.

There's no risk of any sort from them as couple of friends have been to their place. They genuinely need money. So they do all this.

Damages- 3 k for 2 shots.

PM me if genuinely interested. Now that they are shifting away, I regret never going to her when I had the chance.

Unnisex
10-14-15, 17:26
Bhai,

Charges are quiet high, 20 K for that.Sabrina is a BBW? Of 90- 100 kg I am told. Also how would you ensure the quality of other girls?

ThaRime2
10-14-15, 18:08
Bro,

Don't worry at all. She is a big time fraud and mainly used to cheat people.

She used to ask around 5 k and call in Vashi to her flat. But lots of nakhras on table than too.

Forget her bro, she doesn't have even 1% courage to go to LE.

Thanks.

Be kind and spread love.

Cheers.

Tharime2

What should I do guys?

Gangaram
10-14-15, 18:12
It's a week ago adventure 1st to RR I was having balance in my membership there so decided to finish it out was bored of Indian chooses NE there miss SP balanced body with good assets is friendly we chitchatted bit and she invited me for drink likes kingfisher strong not asked her for extras because we have been friends wtf see where game goes because I have lust for her in my eyes will report it again. 2nd adventure Miss SP P asked for miss are say not available only one option miss s so finally took miss s she is short firm boobs nice round ass and tight pussy fucked her in all positions she moans lot and ready for all except anal. Tooke shower and had BJ again in bath and it was toothless really enjoyed the session. Damages 3 k 3rd adventure to ut spa cruze Miss S Thai know how to relax lovely people like us hope she could make beautiful green tea. Damages 1+1 k.

SanjeevJain
10-14-15, 19:04
Hi guys,

I have my flight on sat early morning from Mumbai and have a free Friday evening in my hand. Can anyone please help me with any indie contact. I can reciprocate the same when someone visits Pune.

Thanks

Jam1995
10-14-15, 19:08
Stop worrying. Raani Paatil is a known cheat. She has several Ads. She is a small timer & cannot be any threat to you or anybody.She started (showing her class) abusing for no fucking reason. I was scared because if there was police involved of course they can't do any harm to me but my family and friends will get to know that I'd been mongering and I'll have no answers to their questions.

RajinIndia2010
10-14-15, 20:31
Hi friends,

I am a regular member in Bangalore Forum. I will be visiting Mumbai next week.

Looking to take some really good looking independent who is having her own place near Andheri. My budget is 6-9 K for couple of shots.

I will be very thankful if any one can share some lead in this direction.

Or if some upscale Spa / MP with some good extra service.

Will reciprocate with tried and tested contacts in Bangalore.

Kumar

LiveFor69
10-14-15, 20:36
Hi gents,

I am new in the Juhu area. Can someone please refer me to a nice and clean Beauty Parlor or Massage place nearby? I would rather visit the place then call for service where I live. Also, when you send me referrals, please send me detailed directions, presuming it is going to be read by an ignorant (me! Person.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Radhe Simron
10-15-15, 03:57
2nd adventure Miss SP P asked for miss are say not available only one option miss s so finally took miss s she is short firm boobs nice round ass and tight pussy fucked her in all positions she moans lot and ready for all except anal. Tooke shower and had BJ again in bath and it was toothless really enjoyed the session. Damages 3k.Which is the 2nd place brother? Any pointer.

Dev987
10-15-15, 12:45
Dance Bars to reopen. Supreme Court lifts ban!

HarDickk212
10-15-15, 13:07
Dance Bars to reopen. Supreme Court lifts ban!How will this affect the punting scene? Will the influx of girls coming to work in the Db's improve the current quality?

MumbaiMan1971
10-15-15, 13:21
Dance Bars to reopen. Supreme Court lifts ban!Ahh,

Now, dats a news, I say. LOL.

MM.

BophSep
10-15-15, 13:38
This news came earlier also about 6-8 months back about lifting of ban now again lifted will it make any thing good in Mumbai.

Dance Bars to reopen. Supreme Court lifts ban!

PanickAchan
10-15-15, 13:48
Looks like Goa forum is dry and not getting positive vibes. I was thinking if our seniors and brothers can help with some contact here who can travel to Goa. Genuine contacts for couple of days during this month end. Is it a doable and wise thing Let know. Any leads can reciprocate in Chennai back.

TIA

JustFunFu
10-15-15, 14:55
This news came earlier also about 6-8 months back about lifting of ban now again lifted will it make any thing good in Mumbai.Dance bars are total waste. I have wasted 30 to 40 k on dance bars over the period of 5 years and its completely waste. Just go to CH / Kama and fuck. Whats the point in watching dancing and throwing money.

KwonRohan
10-15-15, 20:26
Anyone tried SP by the name of Niharika Sharma? Sent me a bunch of pics. Some look fake as they have been circulated many times. Some look real (I think). Let me know feedback. Can't upload pics from phone for some reason. Will do later. But appreciate any feedback.

ServingYou2003
10-15-15, 21:25
Dance Bars to reopen. Supreme Court lifts ban!All this was planned a year ago. Don't you feel so?

ImDone
10-16-15, 01:07
Sharing is caring my friend, please share her number.

Wow.

It was awesome experience with this 24 yr old girl. She is the sole bread earner of the house and doing it for her family's financial crunch. She came to my place early in the morning. I picked her up and took her for breakfast. She was behaving like a college girl just have passed out from college. Then took her to my house. And she was so clean down I tongue fucked her. And then fucked her hard. She cumed twice. The we bathe together and had one more session. Took her to neighboring areas and had lunch together. After lunch we came back and asked her to dress sexily and fucked her really hard. And then dropped her home in the evening. She was with me from 9:30-5:30. She usually spends 2 hrs and up for 2 shots. She was really enjoying sex and was hungry for it. She also enjoyed my company..

Possible
10-16-15, 01:14
Ahh,
Now, dats a news, I say. LOL.
MM.Hey bro,

On a different note -.

1. its not always going to dance bars to throw money on chicks, it can be just fun to be there without throwing your hands in pockets again and again to throw notes.

2. these bars often offer half service or FS at throw away price. (no, I am not a dance bar hobbyist). 1-1. 5 K for a release in rubber.

3. Hope once these bar ladies start over again the rate control would come into affect as the rates in MPs / SPAs, SPs and Indies gone to mountain high. Yes true more you put sugar would add sweetness into it but still many are here for budget and cheap FK.

4. NL / CH would now may start over again, as problem started with moral policing, now they can switch on their lights.

Comments invited, I am receptive bros.

Happy to see your note, bro, would wish have your views on PP SPAs, hints. I am almost on to check this or something else for ST.

My 2 cents.

Cheers.

Possible.

MumbaiMan1971
10-16-15, 05:01
Hey bro,

On a different note -.

1. its not always going to dance bars to throw money on chicks, it can be just fun to be there without throwing your hands in pockets again and again to throw notes.

2. these bars often offer half service or FS at throw away price. (no, I am not a dance bar hobbyist). 1-1. 5 K for a release in rubber.

3. Hope once these bar ladies start over again the rate control would come into affect as the rates in MPs / SPAs, SPs and Indies gone to mountain high. Yes true more you put sugar would add sweetness into it but still many are here for budget and cheap FK.

4. NL / CH would now may start over again, as problem started with moral policing, now they can switch on their lights.

Happy to see your note, bro, would wish have your views on PP SPAs, hints. I am almost on to check this or something else for ST.

My 2 cents.

Cheers.

Possible.Bro,

To enjoy DB, one must have self control and if anyone can manage it, yes, he can have all the fun at reasonable rates. My adventures started from DB like M2 K and others. And I will love to add that I had pleasant memories about those days.

As you suggested, the rate control on MP / SPs can be achieved. Offcourse there are many negative points attached with DBs as well.

One must observe precautions as one can loose considerable amount within no time atall and still won't get FS.

Just my two cents.

MM.

MumbaiMan1971
10-16-15, 05:04
All this was planned a year ago. Don't you feel so?The series of events in past year suggest the same Bro.

MM.

RuffMeUp
10-16-15, 05:52
Anyone tried SP by the name of Niharika Sharma? Sent me a bunch of pics. Some look fake as they have been circulated many times. Some look real (I think). Let me know feedback. Can't upload pics from phone for some reason. Will do later. But appreciate any feedback.She's a Bengali who was initially in Meera Sharma's den and was available at 6 K /2 pops (4-5 yrs back). Later she started herself as an SP and was trading the same lot which was available with Meera. Suddenly both disappeared for some time when the others like Priyanka Gupta emerged. Now both Meera & Niharika seem to have reappeared.

The pics may not be fake (from my earlier experience with both these ladies) but will be extremely photoshopped.

The rates may also be quoted exorbitantly high, as Meera had called me a couple of months back and Whatsapped a few pics for which she quoted 12/15 K. Reason given was rates of everything has sky-rocketed.

Try bargaining hard and see how much you can bring down the rates, anyway, the goods delivered may not be worth the price you pay, though service may be good.

Atleast with Meera, all the girls provided were quite good in service, but that was 4-5 years back. You can ask her if she herself would come over as she is quite descent, good in English, carries herself well and can walk away as a normal GF.

RuffMeUp
10-16-15, 05:55
Anyone tried SP by the name of Niharika Sharma? Sent me a bunch of pics. Some look fake as they have been circulated many times. Some look real (I think). Let me know feedback. Can't upload pics from phone for some reason. Will do later. But appreciate any feedback.Attached are her 4 years old pics when she was with Meera.

RuffMeUp
10-16-15, 05:58
Dance Bars to reopen. Supreme Court lifts ban!But there is a catch. SC has asked the State govt. To ensure that no illicit activities are carried out and there is no obscenity observed.

Sonic5
10-16-15, 06:08
Hi,

Those that had PM me asking for her number I am really sorry guys my phone crashed and all the contacts got wiped out hence I didn't reply back.

Sonic5
10-16-15, 06:10
Hi,

I was looking for Indies or good SP with good place in suburbs can anyone help out please do PM me thank you.

ThaRime2
10-16-15, 07:02
Bro,

I would like to add few points too:

1. There would be inflow of many new girls in Mumbai from various parts of India.

2. One could find gem from these new girls.

3. Though some of them can be gauthi (Illiterate and village types) but not all are same.

4. One can take them for St OT LT outside which can control inflation in mumbai.

5. This may result in Controlling rates in mumbai and henceforth Delhi and Mumbai would be at par in terms of prices.

6. There were few DB at times where I found such girls who looked much more better than indies and there prices were also at par so in long run it would help a lot.

7. NL / CH are lot risky these days as these are continuously at LE radar so henceforth monger have a safe place to monger.

8. Though the ban have been lifted but I have a thinking that LE might keep those ones on radar which are more or less like SB's as even they also need money.

P.S.: All comments are from my view point and others may have their own view.

Thanks.

Be kind and spread love.

Cheers,

Tharime2

Hey bro,

On a different note -.

My 2 cents.

Cheers.

Possible.

Cantepra
10-16-15, 07:27
Hi,

I'm new to Mumbai.

I want good stuff.

I have a budget of 15000 and I want full night services could you please help me what to do?

Please provide the numbers or where should I get real stuffs in 15000 fro a night?

RickyDash30
10-16-15, 08:14
Good and bad news! I loved DB s, but every body may not like it, I loved those Zatkas and loud ear shattering item numbers, Those colorful chanya cholis and navel revealing sarees, it is totally a different game. I enjoyed DB after a good booze and to flirt with the pretty babes but FS was hard to come by. I do not know what is the repercussion of the same. Many girls who were thrown out of the dance industry tried their luck at MP, as Indies etc and it means they would go back to DB. Life for them was relatively cosy in DB because money came in easily and they had to offer FS to only few rich snobs. So in short I feel the rates at MP may shoot up? No matter what the result it is a welcome option.

SnoozyBoozy
10-16-15, 08:19
You are spot on Buddy!

Throwing money on a chic is one's choice, and its not compulsory, you can visit dance bars, if you like someone, smile at her, call her to you, tip her 50-100, and talk you way through her, get her number, and then call her to a lodge some other day.

Most DB's these days do not allow you to a take a girl out during working hours, so its best to get the girl's number, and then negotiate and fix a deal with her.

But yeah, DB girls can sometimes give a good GFE experience, it all depends on how you play the game.

Hey bro,

On a different note -.

My 2 cents.

Cheers.

Possible.

TomSawyer0
10-16-15, 08:35
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

ShiningStar21
10-16-15, 13:24
Had been to Crstl spa Mulund yesterday. But the boy at the reception denied any such massage being available.

What is the issue? Do V need to give any reference or what?

Please advise. Waiting to enjoy and share the details afterwards.

Newser8008
10-16-15, 13:37
It's a week ago adventure 1st to RR I was having balance in my membership there so decided to finish it out was bored of Indian chooses NE there miss SP balanced body with good assets is friendly we chitchatted bit and she invited me for drink likes kingfisher strong not asked her for extras because we have been friends wtf see where game goes because I have lust for her in my eyes will report it again. 2nd adventure Miss SP P asked for miss are say not available only one option miss s so finally took miss s she is short firm boobs nice round ass and tight pussy fucked her in all positions she moans lot and ready for all except anal. Tooke shower and had BJ again in bath and it was toothless really enjoyed the session. Damages 3 k 3rd adventure to ut spa cruze Miss S Thai know how to relax lovely people like us hope she could make beautiful green tea. Damages 1+1 k.Where was the second adventure mate?

August79
10-16-15, 14:14
Hi all,

Warm wishes for Navratri. May your sticks enjoy the festive season.

I meant Dandiya re. Hehehe.

So after that sad joke, here's my request. Looking for good time with a pocket size not exceeding 5 k in the western'burbs.

Don't need many contacts, just that one which is perfect. Classy, sexy, uninhibited. In a nutshell is what I (we all) am looking for.

Do help if you can.

Cheers,

August

P.S. I can pass on a couple of indis (some tried), NL, an MP that's all.

Radhe Simron
10-16-15, 16:22
Had been to Crstl spa Mulund yesterday. But the boy at the reception denied any such massage being available.

Please advise. Waiting to enjoy and share the details afterwards.WTF was that? You are asking for extras at reception? Have you ever been to any spa before? There is do's and don'ts. RTFF 100 times before going to any place.

DaGentleman
10-16-15, 16:57
Have seen a few posts (1) the news 6-8 months back and (2) will there be a change; are the two things that were raised.

(1) Post the 2005 ban there was a challenge in the Bombay High Court which was carried to the Supreme Court and the ban was lifted. However the licenses which had expired were not renewed and hence the DBs did not start immediately. This was probably about a year back. Some people seem to refer to this news as the news 6 to 8 months back. The Government then came out with a fresh ban. This was once again challenged and the SC seems to have stayed the operation of the ban. I am not quite sure whether the ban has been lifted completely or it is merely a stay of the ban till the SC finally hears the challenge to the ban.

(2) do things change? Well the answer to this is not as simple. Firstly the DBs will not immediately operate as before as the licenses which have not been renewed since 2006 will first have to be reissued after applications are made by the bar owners. This itself may take a little while in my view. Secondly as ruffmeup pointed out it is not a simple stay of the ban, but a conditional one where the SC has directed the govt to take steps to ensure there is no obscenity, which is broad enough a handle for the cops to exploit the bar owners. What is obscene and what is not is very subjective, so how they dress, how they dance and whether they can be picked up easily are things that only time will tell.

This takes me to the earlier days when the girls used to wear 'attractive' clothing and entice customers to splurge money, whoever splurged maximum money cud definitely pick up some of the girls. This also largely depended on which girl you focus on and most of the times you could also end up getting nothing at all. Some bar owners wud have their own men splurging money and the girls putting up a show of giving these guys a lot of attention so that other customers spend money like fools with nothing in return.

However, it was not always necessary to splurge money and if you were a regular customer, it was possible to hit it with a girl over a few visits and make things go to the next level. This is the invest and reap long term benefits side of the story. In the sense that you patao the girl.

The second part was that some bars had rooms attached or arrangements with nearby bars and you cud book the girl of your choice pay a fixed sum all inclusive and have a short term satisfaction. Bam bam thank you mam. But this was more often than not a hit or miss. More often a miss. This was because most girls were in a hurry to get back on the floor and hit the next customer. Then there wud be nakhras of no DFK as makeup wud go bad etc. The trick at times wud be to pick up not so good looking girls for better service or picking up those without make up. Mostly in navi mumbai bars.

Post the ban, there were constables stationed at these bars to see to it that there was no dancing no pick ups etc. With the no obscenity observations! I wonder if this posting of constables would continue. I don't think that the earlier days wud be back in full glory.

Similarly I donot think that the cost factor on indes would go down drastically unless the DB scene really opens up the FS scenario again. More the supply lesser the cost. But I don't see that happening immediately.

But yes, a DB visit after the licenses are renewed for old times sake is called for.

Achhe din ayenge (are good times back)? Remains to be seen.

DG.

Gangaram
10-16-15, 17:16

Please advise. Waiting to enjoy and share the details afterwards.You were denied because it's not beautiful thing to ask directly on counter rethink if you beautifully masturbate watching porn and someone beautiful stranger ask do you masturbate what will be your reply you will not give yes beautiful reply. Open the wrapper and eat chocolate and bro one thing more don't ask for beautiful green tea there because they only give water.

Gangaram
10-16-15, 17:19
Where was the second adventure mate?Yo it was at Borivali at aunty place don't ask who the aunty was because you have to PM me for beautiful reply.

ArjunJethi
10-16-15, 17:46
Had been to this saloon which was discovered by senior member Gangaram in Mulund with the name initials as P. I. I went there twice but both the times when I went in for a head massage then the girl is asking me again and again. With whose reference your here. And as I told I came myself is she is denying extras. Any member who is regular there and whose name I can use s reference. She is asking me reference as if I she thinks I'm from LE or what. Please help.

Greetings,

Jackson

KwonRohan
10-16-15, 18:01
Attached are her 4 years old pics when she was with Meera.Thanks a ton man. Attaching pics I received from her. Like I said, some (like the one in red) def looks fake, but some like the chick on the bed seem real.

Anybody have experience with ladies in these pics? Appreciate help!

ThaRime2
10-16-15, 20:05
Bro,

As already mentioned, it was with SP P which have been talked mostly as talker and when it comes to business, She ditches.

I hope you got enough hints now.

Anyways be kind and spread love.

Thanks.

Cheers,

Tharime2

Where was the second adventure mate?

DirtyMind
10-16-15, 20:25
I am in touch with this cpl and yet to meet them so want to know anyone have meet them and what's the experience.

They are saying they both work in IT company and lives in Vasai and will meet at their place in Vasai for fun. They are open for both 1-on-1 and 3 some and everything is on offer including anal with extra charges. They are asking for 10 k for 2 hrs and 2 shots without anal at their place and 5 k for 1 HR and 1 shot.

Also they are saying they will be available only for next 10 days as they live in joint family and other members are out of station so have only 10 days to meet at their place.

If anyone have meet them then kindly give your feedback.

Joshua Dsouza
10-17-15, 00:13
Thanks a ton man. Attaching pics I received from her. Like I said, some (like the one in red) def looks fake, but some like the chick on the bed seem real.

Anybody have experience with ladies in these pics? Appreciate help!The girl in yellow with tattoo is simmi friend of lokhandwala pooja the bar dancer and the mahi gupta is an indie.

Rajesh Hard Dick
10-17-15, 00:47
I am in touch with this cpl and yet to meet them so want to know anyone have meet them and what's the experience.

They are saying they both work in IT company and lives in Vasai and will meet at their place in Vasai for fun. They are open for both 1-on-1 and 3 some and everything is on offer including anal with extra charges. They are asking for 10 k for 2 hrs and 2 shots without anal at their place and 5 k for 1 HR and 1 shot.

Also they are saying they will be available only for next 10 days as they live in joint family and other members are out of station so have only 10 days to meet at their place.

If anyone have meet them then kindly give your feedback.I can try this out do share their details.

Jasmpat
10-17-15, 05:32
I am in Mum tomorrow. If I am at right place in the queue, can you please share her contact and reference?

Also, is 4.5 K for 1 shot or 2 shots?Your inbox is full. Messages are not getting through.

DirtyMind
10-17-15, 07:31
I can try this out do share their details.Check your PM for their contact detail and ref.

RockyInstinct
10-17-15, 07:58
To all those happy about dance bar being opened, govt is going to impose very strict restrictions on them which include increasing the prices, and closing them at 7 pm. Court mentions obscenity is not allowed which is a vague term and open for police to define obscenity and leaving the bars vulnerable to being raided and customers being harassed. You can expect some stringent rules which will not only make them difficult to operate but vulnerable to customer harassment. Government is also preparing to present their case again, so you can expect some more raids so that they can gather data points to present.

Keshtel
10-17-15, 10:52
Hi guys,

First a big shout out to Gangaram for the help extended. You Rock bro.

Went on Thursday afternoon to the spa. Therapist suggested by Gangaram, Miss K. Was leaving for Thailand so was allotted Miss and. E. Another Thai female.

Nothing great to write about her. Everything was very mechanical and routine. The dry massage was good though. She keeps on yapping throughout the massage telling me of her child in Thailand (WTF) and how customers don't pay her well. HJ and no TL only touching. A huge let down.

Damage: 1.5+ 1 k.

WIR: No.

Keshtel

UnlikeUday
10-17-15, 14:13

If anyone have meet them then kindly give your feedback.Even though she a nice body minus boobs, 5 k for 1 shot and 10 k for 2 shots seems a little exquisite.

You may find a hotter wife in such a deal from some other couple.

Peter Patros
10-17-15, 15:01
Got in touch with Sabrina a while ago as, for a long time, I wanted a BBW experience and what an experience it was!

Got in touch on line at SEA and then exchanged mails and what's app messages, before talking on the phone. She speaks very well and her English is really good and after the call, I was sure I wanted to meet her.

We fixed up the day and time and she breezed through the five star hotel lobby, with nary and eyebrow being raised and we were in my room in a jiffy.

After a few minutes of talk and a cigarette, her clothes were off and I was amazed by those 42 inch breasts; I could have played with them all day! As we hugged and kissed, little did I know that I was in for the.

Experience of my life! She initially took the initiative and proved that she is very skilled with her hands and lips and tongue and I enjoyed every minute. She loves being touched and kissed and it was obvious that she.

Enjoyed the session too and that adds a lot to the GFE. Her blowing skills are exceptional. It is rarely that you come across a lady who so enjoys giving the man a good time.

She was interesting to talk to and being with her was like spending time with a sensuous friend. And the three hours we spent would be the best ever GFE. Not a time watcher at all and even after she had got dressed.

To leave. I wanted to be intimately caressed, not once but twice and she patiently obliged.

Guys she is BBW, so if you are into slim small girls, she is not for you.

I will definitely repeat!

Raju 1974
10-17-15, 16:30
Is Ritu still active?

Those seniors must be satya. ONce I had a session with them-1 (arti) 7 yrs back.

After a number of trips to Bombay on work that left me with no time, I decided to stay an extra day just to meet Ritu, who is so well reported in the forum. I was a bit apprehensive that the FRs had raised my hopes too high and that the actual experience may fall short. But how wrong I was!

A nice looking woman, she walked into the lobby in a snazzy pair of jeans and a top and it was a breeze walking with her across reception to the lift and the room. Once inside we chatted for a while and we were instantly comfortable with each other.

She is truly a gem! A lot like the courtesans of yore; she is an expert at giving pleasure and initiates a lot of the action herself.

A relaxing shoulder massage followed by a delightful session in the bath tub and DATY with a lot of conversation in between. She provides a real GFE in a very natural way and at no time did she look at the clock like some of the others who claimed to give GFE. We ended with a super BBBJ, one of the best I have ever had.

It was a rare pleasure to meet a girl who so apparently enjoyed making a guy feel good.

Thanks to the two senior member who shared her contacts.

Raju 1974
10-17-15, 16:37
I'm ready when and where?What is full form of NL? Location? RTFF everywhere I found NL, googling NL doesn't give any result.

RickyDash30
10-17-15, 16:44
'Thanks a ton man. Attaching pics I received from her. Like I said, some (like the one in red) def looks fake, but some like the chick on the bed seem real. ' By KwonRohan, Those are all (99%) fake pics, I was surprised once I called up 4 SP s and all of them send these pic, then to just test, I told the SP to send the chick sitting in the car, then the usual story unfolded, that she was busy and I would send a another babe, the pic which he send later was horrible. So be careful.

Jaideep
10-17-15, 17:32
The pics are too good to be true.

Thanks a ton man. Attaching pics I received from her. Like I said, some (like the one in red) def looks fake, but some like the chick on the bed seem real.

Rahuls2304
10-17-15, 18:10
Go for a new branch of them, heard they have open in Yari road Versova.

Hi guys,

First a big shout out to Gangaram for the help extended. You Rock bro.

Went on Thursday afternoon to the spa. Therapist suggested by Gangaram, Miss K. Was leaving for Thailand so was allotted Miss and. E. Another Thai female.

Nothing great to write about her. Everything was very mechanical and routine. The dry massage was good though. She keeps on yapping throughout the massage telling me of her child in Thailand (WTF) and how customers don't pay her well. HJ and no TL only touching. A huge let down.

Damage: 1.5+ 1 k.

WIR: No.

Keshtel

Ravan9686
10-17-15, 18:44
How to hunt for inde's contacts?

Mostly all ads posted online are from SP's?

Creative Art
10-17-15, 18:58
Thanks to ISG friend for the leads.

Reached see spa in Mulund directly as I didn't have the phone no to take advance appointment.

The dark fat lady at the counter in Saari (Navratri special?) was almost surprised and asked how did I reach. Told her a friend had given me reference. She asked me did my friend tell about any specific therapist. I said no.

It was Miss are. Took me to 2 cabins one with shower at 2 K and one without at 1. 5 K counter charges. Chose the 2 K one.

Changed to disposables. Oil massage began. Nothing great about massage other than she rubbed the whole body with oil.

She asked me if I had lunch, I responded my friend had told me she would feed me. She laughed aloud which was the first indication of extras.

When she asked to turn face up finishing back part, I told her I like bum massage and she ignored that. Immediately she went and locked the door and ave bum massage which was the second indication of extras.

She chose to put powder from chest to belly instead of oil which was the third indication of extras.

Finally she said 1 K for the hand job with top access and denied DFK in the beginning. Agreed and the rest was uninteresting. Very mechanical shagging with rubbing her bare boobs in between while she was standing and I was lying on the massage table.

Took shower and paid her 1 K.

Though the counter lady asked me to take the phone no while leaving, I was not motivated by the service to do so.

ThaRime2
10-17-15, 19:18
Buddy,

What happened to you?

You are commenting on an FR which is of 2010.

I hope you are alright and nothing is wrong.

I am still wondering how someone can RTFF from 2010.

God save me.

Anyways democracy gives you the right.

No offence meant.

Thanks.

Be kind and spread love.

Cheers.

Tharime2

Is Ritu still active?

Those seniors must be satya. ONce I had a session with them-1 (arti) 7 yrs back.

ThaRime2
10-17-15, 19:24
Buddy.

These pics were available with SP from Jogeshwari.

She had sent me all these pics around a month back and claiming that mostly girls are from pune.

Though I am sure 50% are fake. But still a doubt in my mind that " How can two SPs send so many pics same".

I think they are getting these pics from some SP who has the collection of Highscale girls.

I even tried selecting the girl but was asked to wait a day as the girl had to come from Pune.

With all these in mind I am still confused actually but ya something is fishy and 40-50% pics are fake.

P.S. : Its my personal view and others view may differ.

Just my 2 cents.

Thanks.

Be kind and spread love.

Cheers.

Tharime2.

HunkyDory912
10-17-15, 21:06
Hi guys anybody has any idea how genuine this SP named Juhi is? I have got some mails from her after taking my email ID from AFF.

Just wanted to know if anybody used her services. Would be of great help!

Will upload pics once I can.

Sukumvit
10-17-15, 21:24
I was visiting Mumbai for a night and even though I should know better, the urge in my loins combined with the effects of a second cocktail, led me to locanto. Surely some of.

These promising ads are real? I thought.

An ad promised escorts, with service only to five star hotels. As it happened, I was staying in one, thanks to the generosity of my company.

I called the number and a very pleasant and professional man spoke to me in Hindi. At first he seemed suspicious, and wanted to know the name of the hotel. When I told him it was the five star hotel, he thawed, and told me that the rates was 15 k for 3 hours.

He sent me some pics on whatsapp and I was salivating. They were beautiful. Hot.

But since budget was a constraint, I sent him a message asking him to show me the 10 k choices and he replied saying he would give me any of these hotties for 12 k.

And so the deal was struck and I began to wait.

Fifteen minutes later another man called and said he is on the way with the lady, and that he would call me when he was near the hotel and I was to pay him and then take the girl.

But there was something odd about that call. Because just before he spoke, I heard the voice of another very gruff and frankly scary sounding man who was asking something about the photos he sent. What exactly it was, I didn't hear. But it was enough to make me suspicious.

I used google to image search the pictures the guy had sent me and found the pictures on random websites.

I was convinced they were fake and I called the SP back and asked him about it.

No no, he said. I don't know how those pics got there. They are genuine. She is exactlly the girl you had asked for. Totally genuine sir. We want to do good buiness. We don't cheat etc.

I said ok and then called the other guy (he was supposedly the driver bringing the girl) and asked him where they were.

"We are on the way," he replied, Another 10 or 15 minutes.

I want to speak to the girl, I said.

There was a pause. "There's a lot of traffic right now, I will call you back and she will speak to you, he said.

About ten minutes later there was a call from him. And he said. "hang on, here this is the girl.

Now the photo that he had shown me was of a super hot, 21 year old college girl.

The voice that spoke was like that of a man imitiating a woman, or a eunuch, or a old lady who was a heavy smoker. It was scary.

" Hi we are on the way " she said in Hindi.

How old are you? I asked.

Pause, about 2 second and then "22".

Give the phone back to that guy, I said.

I told him that the voice was either a man's or a eunuchs and told him to cancel the deal.

He shouted a bit and then said ok.

After that I got a lot of calls and messages from the SP, but I ignored them and finally blocked.

So. What are your thoughts? What was the scam?

I have no doubt it was a scam, but what were they going to do?

JohnyTiger
10-18-15, 00:04
PM'ed you with the required information.UnlikeUday,

Can you please PM me the info too.

Greetings,

Jackson

Possible
10-18-15, 00:31
Thanks a ton man. Attaching pics I received from her.
Bro, few pic's among these including your red chick ( cos I had an eye on her lol ) are regularly distributed by SPs at jaipur city, I am not sure if they have any links bringing these chicks or are just faking, so be alert while dealing and inform me the outcome.

As to me I never got one for one reason or the other.

Play safe.

Possible.

Possible
10-18-15, 00:36
NL. Went and fucked Sunita again. Full 3-hole experience.
Damage was 2. 5 k plus 0.5 k as tip. As usual, she loved the rough fucking and all the abuse! Any bros here want to gangbang her with me?
Bros at mumbai,
Sunita, which building and floor or the name of the SP, yes if she is MILF with big belly than I am sure I am not interested.
Any good chick explored recently at NL with simialr 3 holes escapade here, plz hint me
Keep postings your finds.

Play safe.

Possible.

Possible
10-18-15, 00:42
To all those happy about dance bar being opened, govt is going to impose very strict restrictions on them which include increasing the prices, and closing them at 7 pm.
you can expect some more raids so that they can gather data points to present.Or may be its a good time for LEs to earn against allowing DBs to work as usual, though your caution should be noted.

To me some way out will be made, hope the glorious days would be back again, as this leads to lot more than DBs only.

Keep updating.

P.

UnlikeUday
10-18-15, 07:28
Next weekend am planning to try some one new. A few on the radar are:

Suhana / Suhani from Malad, Zahida from Ghatkopar etc. To name a few.

Has any one tried either of these 2 as I'm eager to know about their service, looks etc?

RickGere
10-18-15, 07:50
PM me in case you need here digits.

Expensive hence I didn't avail her service.

Zakjac
10-18-15, 08:01
Hey friends,

How are all of you? Its been really long since I logged in here. Was abroad for some time now back in Mumbai. Can my fellow mongers help me with some good contacts or HWs or MPs near Chembur, Navi Mumbai etc. I'm willing to pay some amount as not sure about the rates now.

Happy mongering.

Apat5483
10-18-15, 09:23
On a lazy Sunday morning took an appointment. Reached there 11:30. Was guided to a cabin by Ms J who was newly joined. I told her I want Jacuzzi and I am a regular member. She led me to the jacuzzi room. I asked who all are available. I was shown 4 girls but J was the most good looking. So opted for her.

Asked ror powder massage. 10 min into the massage started caressing her hips. She quoted 1.5 k for extras. I told her I pay 1 k. Agreed. Started kissing her neck and fondling her boobs. Refused DFK. Then ash also kissed my nipples. I removed her top and bra. Tried to stimulate her lower down. She was in her last day of menses so couldn't finger her. She was stimulated enough. Went for DFK. Bang on. Though it wasn't the greatest or most passionate but we were kissing each other lips with a little bit of tongue from me. Then I removed her bra and started kissing her nipples. She had decent boobs. Asked her to join me in jacuzzi. She obliges. The same fun continues in jacuzzi. Refused FS. She then gave a HJ. I came but ensured that I don't come in jacuzzi. Can be dangerous. Our sperms are good swimmers. LOL. If one enters her vagina, it could be disastrous.

Anyways had a great tine.

Girl look 7/10.

Boobs 7/10.

Service 8. 5/10.

Counter charges 2. 5 k.

Extras 1 k.

Mayurp
10-18-15, 10:52
I am in Mumbai and I am trying to get some profiles via SPs (as I did not have any independent contacts yet) (doing google search and BP and LOC). Someone named Garima sent these pics via whatsapp. 10 k ST.

Any review appreciated.

Mayurp
10-18-15, 10:55
SP Ankita T. Sent these pics. Claims that same profile available or else I don't pay single penny. Reviews. Please.

ThaRime2
10-18-15, 11:29
Buddy.

Just to tell you one thing that almost 90% of the websites running via Internet are fraud.

All they want is new customer whom they can loot and run away with whatever money they get.

Further, they even blackmail if the person isn't wise enough and hence it become a very scary situation.

Of the same types are these Friendship clubs whose advertisements are there in famous newpaper.

Its better to avoid than to get trapped.

Better RTFF the forum and you will find enough hints to bang an indie.

P.S. : Just my viewpoint and others may disagree.

Thanks.

Be kind and spread love.

Cheers.

Tharime2.

I was visiting Mumbai for a night and even though I should know better, the urge in my loins combined with the effects of a second cocktail, led me to locanto. Surely some of.

An ad promised escorts, with service only to five star hotels. As it happened, I was staying in one, thanks to the generosity of my company.

I called the number and a very pleasant and professional man spoke to me in Hindi. At first he seemed suspicious, and wanted to know the name of the hotel. When I told him it was the five star hotel, he thawed, and told me that the rates was 15 k for 3 hours.

He sent me some pics on whatsapp and I was salivating. They were beautiful. Hot.

But since budget was a constraint, I sent him a message asking him to show me the 10 k choices and he replied saying he would give me any of these hotties for 12 k.

And so the deal was struck and I began to wait.

Fifteen minutes later another man called and said he is on the way with the lady, and that he would call me when he was near the hotel and I was to pay him and then take the girl.

But there was something odd about that call. Because just before he spoke, I heard the voice of another very gruff and frankly scary sounding man who was asking something about the photos he sent. What exactly it was, I didn't hear. But it was enough to make me suspicious.

I used google to image search the pictures the guy had sent me and found the pictures on random websites.

I was convinced they were fake and I called the SP back and asked him about it.

No no, he said. I don't know how those pics got there. They are genuine. She is exactlly the girl you had asked for. Totally genuine sir. We want to do good buiness. We don't cheat etc.

I said ok and then called the other guy (he was supposedly the driver bringing the girl) and asked him where they were.

"We are on the way," he replied, Another 10 or 15 minutes.

I want to speak to the girl, I said.

There was a pause. "There's a lot of traffic right now, I will call you back and she will speak to you, he said.

About ten minutes later there was a call from him. And he said. "hang on, here this is the girl.

Now the photo that he had shown me was of a super hot, 21 year old college girl.

The voice that spoke was like that of a man imitiating a woman, or a eunuch, or a old lady who was a heavy smoker. It was scary.

" Hi we are on the way " she said in Hindi.

How old are you? I asked.

Pause, about 2 second and then "22".

Give the phone back to that guy, I said.

I told him that the voice was either a man's or a eunuchs and told him to cancel the deal.

He shouted a bit and then said ok.

After that I got a lot of calls and messages from the SP, but I ignored them and finally blocked.

So. What are your thoughts? What was the scam?

I have no doubt it was a scam, but what were they going to do?

Ultimate Avatar
10-18-15, 11:30
Hey guys,

Anyone know of good indys in Mumbai that are wiling to come to five star property.

Please PM me.

Cheers,

UAV

Traceur
10-18-15, 13:15
It had been a lazy week so headed out for some action. Reviews for ut were flowing from everyone on the forum so headed to check it out. The salon area was quite well maintained. The receptionist was a tiny NE/ Thai chick but really cute. Fixed the prices as mentioned here and headed to the room. I was lead to room w / o bath initially and then got it changed. This room wasn't really clean. I mean it looked like a really untidy bedroom. So I changed into dispos and was waiting for the therapist fir almost 10 minutes. I was pretty shocked when I realized m sharing the room with someone. I could clearly hear their conversation.

Finally in walks a big chested Thai. Miss eve. Immediately moved the dispo down to knee and started with bum. After 10 minutes they were completely off. She played with little john throughout the massage and I began to return the favor when I turned around. After a mediocre massage she raised the topic of extra and quoted 1 k for HJ and 2 k for HJ and TL. Bargained for a while but she wasn't willing to budge.

So deal didn't go through and had shag myself later in the evening.

I was really put off by conditions on rooms.

ItsIn
10-18-15, 14:16
Buddy.

Tharime2.Even a politician's son was looted recently.

Mayurp
10-18-15, 15:02
Websites may be genuine. But, never pay anything upfront. You should always pay directly to the girl when she arrives at your hotel room or at your private place. Never pay to SP upfront. I have been the victim of this twice.

1. I paid to SP in advance. He indeed sent a girl but, girl could not make to the hotel room as security denied the entry (fern hotel).

2. 2nd time, the girl could make, but, the she was horrible and I finished the deed in like 15 minutes.

I like to know from the senior guys if the Hyatt in Mumbai is GF friendly.

And so the deal was struck and I began to wait..

Viiki
10-18-15, 15:14
PM me in case you need here digits.

Expensive hence I didn't avail her service.Any pics, info of her charges?

Rrrudra888
10-18-15, 17:41
i am writing this fr due the help recieved from a forum friend.

a very big thank you to the forum friend.

got the number and called this gal. fixed up an appointment for later int he evening and made it to the appointed place before time,

the gal called confirming that she is a few minutes away, asked her preferences reg the cover. pat came the reply, dotted and strawberry.

went around the area looking for a pharmacy, but since it was holi, shops were closed. finally located and bought the covers.

anyways went into the flat and imm she offered some tea and grapes.

did not take it. any ways, she removed her clothes and viola what a stunning beauty..Looking for such an experience. Can you please help me with contacts.

Dennis Thomas
10-18-15, 18:12
Dear Peter, What are the damages to Ms. Sabrina?

Got in touch with Sabrina a while ago as, for a long time, I wanted a BBW experience and what an experience it was!

Got in touch on line at SEA and then exchanged mails and what's app messages, before talking on the phone. She speaks very well and her English is really good and after the call, I was sure I wanted to meet her.

We fixed up the day and time and she breezed through the five star hotel lobby, with nary and eyebrow being raised and we were in my room in a jiffy.

After a few minutes of talk and a cigarette, her clothes were off and I was amazed by those 42 inch breasts; I could have played with them all day! As we hugged and kissed, little did I know that I was in for the.

Experience of my life! She initially took the initiative and proved that she is very skilled with her hands and lips and tongue and I enjoyed every minute. She loves being touched and kissed and it was obvious that she.

Enjoyed the session too and that adds a lot to the GFE. Her blowing skills are exceptional. It is rarely that you come across a lady who so enjoys giving the man a good time.

She was interesting to talk to and being with her was like spending time with a sensuous friend. And the three hours we spent would be the best ever GFE. Not a time watcher at all and even after she had got dressed.

To leave. I wanted to be intimately caressed, not once but twice and she patiently obliged.

Guys she is BBW, so if you are into slim small girls, she is not for you.

I will definitely repeat!

Rahuls2304
10-18-15, 19:40
She is having attitude problem, I always paid her 1.2 k that's it, they have degraded the quality as Miss S of the same branch people says is good but now days they are stick to the rates as some stupid customer as some of ISG members pays the demand tips which they ask and writes about peaceful time, don't pay more than 1.5 k to this chicks, luckily once I got FS from her freely in her spa as she stays in spa only, forget days gone.

It had been a lazy week so headed out for some action. Reviews for ut were flowing from everyone on the forum so headed to check it out. The salon area was quite well maintained. The receptionist was a tiny NE/ Thai chick but really cute. Fixed the prices as mentioned here and headed to the room. I was lead to room w / o bath initially and then got it changed. This room wasn't really clean. I mean it looked like a really untidy bedroom. So I changed into dispos and was waiting for the therapist fir almost 10 minutes. I was pretty shocked when I realized m sharing the room with someone. I could clearly hear their conversation.

Finally in walks a big chested Thai. Miss eve. Immediately moved the dispo down to knee and started with bum. After 10 minutes they were completely off. She played with little john throughout the massage and I began to return the favor when I turned around. After a mediocre massage she raised the topic of extra and quoted 1 k for HJ and 2 k for HJ and TL. Bargained for a while but she wasn't willing to budge.

So deal didn't go through and had shag myself later in the evening.

I was really put off by conditions on rooms..

Shyamlal
10-18-15, 20:35
Gentleman,

Go ahead. Very safe. This is my relative, and she lives in Vasai. Yes, she works for a IT firm and the rest of the relatives are out of town. We return I the coming week, so please do your deed safety before that. Good luck. Write a review for me when you are done.

If anyone have meet them then kindly give your feedback.