PDA

View Full Version : Bombay / Mumbai

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246

ThaRime2
10-28-15, 08:41
Seems again new Raj coming the scenario.

Hope all ISG members knows about the same.

Guys be careful.

I would say a sort of business in global recession for the person.

Be alert in case of her.

A new blast coming soon on Isabelle coming today only.

Request all to stay away or you all would be in trouble now.

Stay tuned for updates.

Thanks.

Be kind and spread love.

Cheers.

Tharime2

I didn't ask her about this, she only told me that some one reported like this.

Unnisex
10-28-15, 09:46
Again an alarming situation here.

Which member is updating the WG's about the forum?

Though you pretended buddy but you could have tried to make out how she got to know.

But still in the interest of forum and members its an alarming situation.

Dunno which member is trying to be really smart enough.

Thanks.

Be kind and spread love.

Cheers,

Tharime2She didn't know the forum name as such. She told me such report was there in some places you friends interact.

Archetype
10-28-15, 10:04
She didn't know the forum name as such. She told me such report was there in some places you friends interact.Whoever asked her about the report was not a very smart guy. Either ways the answer will be a vociferous No. What spooks me is that this Rohit guy also mentions her as a sweet and shy girl which is seconded by guys who met her yesterday. Irrespective of whether the report is true or not, it seems like he has indeed met her.

Masti Baba
10-28-15, 10:20
Whoever asked her about the report was not a very smart guy. Either ways the answer will be a vociferous No. What spooks me is that this Rohit guy also mentions her as a sweet and shy girl which is seconded by guys who met her yesterday. Irrespective of whether the report is true or not, it seems like he has indeed met her.Buddy your PM is full.

Gangaram
10-28-15, 10:47
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

Speed2487
10-28-15, 11:14
I simply don't understand on what basis can you lodge a complaint in cyber cell? Don't you know, more than me you will be in trouble as you got some 250+ posts? And If I want to talk to you, I will give you a call. I won't wait for you to share your number, I can get it easily. This time you don't know who you are "Nessing" with.

I guess, I can report you this time to Cyber Cell and that too on a serious charge like as accomplice to a Smugglers, check this link. Isn't it some coincidence guys.

http://www.dnaindia.com/mumbai/report-there-s-hidden-gold-in-that-burqa-2029146

And I wanted to prove you that you did not meet Isabelle on Saturday, but now I think, why should I take the trouble.

ThaRime2
10-28-15, 13:37
Dear all Isabelle fans for you a blast.

Kindly visit the same for your safety.

For the info of all members if you have met a smuggler and than one might be caught as being in trap of smuggling.

To all those who were busy fighting on this issue that she is genuine I visited and who wanted to hike the rates do enjoy her more and be one of the victim.

Enjoy and cheers now.

Thanks.

Be kind and spread love.

Cheers,

Tharime2

HornyBoyForU
10-28-15, 13:59
I personally find it very funny for such a hue and cry regarding this girl. 1 negative FR from a member who just registered for this post and 3 positive ones from 3 other members out of which a couple of them are seniors if I'm not mistaken. So I think this cue is enough for people to understand and decide whether to take the plunge or not. Whatever might be the case I strongly suggest moving on from this. Anyways the members who have had her are generous in sharing her contact details but still one can find her on chat apps e. G be ends with o.

P. S. I do not have her contact so please don't bombard me with PM's regarding her contact.

Unnisex
10-28-15, 14:37

Guys be careful.

Be alert in case of her.

Stay tuned for updates.

Thanks.

Be kind and spread love.

Cheers.

Tharime2Ha ha Now I have all the reasons to believe that Rohit020 is your Dummy.

Unnisex
10-28-15, 15:13
I am getting a lot of PM for Isabelle's contact details. Though what I wrote about her is 100 percent based on my experience with her, I have given word to Lastbencher, who gave me her contact details, that I won't share her details with anybody. So please contact Lastbencher for her details and don't bombard me with request for her details.

HeartRobber
10-28-15, 16:37
Hey Speed,

In this big fat world, there exists some beautiful pappu's, who does not understand normal people language. They think them-self as a grown mature man, but still their mental ability resembles a child (Oops, now a days even children are mature enough). So, in good spirit for the entire community, it's better to leave (not live) those beautiful people all alone for them-self. And by treating with such kind of bullshit, they prove their own incapabilities to stand for their own. Like the pappu, just threaten with famous dialogue "will tell my mummy (in these case cyber cell)". And by the way, am in these mongering from past 4 years and have my own account of experiences. And from my experience I can say clearly when the encounter is real or fake. All the beautiful FR's I read on thai's,NE's and many more fantasies, no doubt, the credibility is missing. Maybe, those FR's belongs to some wonderland, but not to Mumbai city for sure. And if 8 out of 10 people have same opinion on certain thing, then am sure, it has to got some real weight.

So guys, lets enjoy with our own adventure then running behinds mumma's boy.

Oops, I hope he don't threaten with "will tell my pappa" .

Be Safe, Have Sex.

HR

I simply don't understand on what basis can you lodge a complaint in cyber cell? Don't you know, more than me you will be in trouble as you got some 250+ posts? And If I want to talk to you, I will give you a call. I won't wait for you to share your number, I can get it easily. This time you don't know who you are "Nessing" with.

I guess, I can report you this time to Cyber Cell and that too on a serious charge like as accomplice to a Smugglers, check this link. Isn't it some coincidence guys.

And I wanted to prove you that you did not meet Isabelle on Saturday, but now I think, why should I take the trouble.

HeartRobber
10-28-15, 17:12
A pending FR from past 2 weeks on encounter with Ritu (The Fake moaner).

Even though I already tasted her in early 2014 (While she was 18 months younger), thought of visiting her again.

It was dry time (as none of indies are available). So scanning through the list, came across Ritu. And only positive thing about her body is her boobies. Firm and playable. So, something is better then nothing, pinged her and asked for availability. She responded positively but with 8 k quotation. I like, wtf, I have taken her in 3. 5 k for 2 pops with acco. And tried to explain her the same. But, my bad, she failed to recognize me. So, after lots of pursuing, haggling and sweet talk, brought her down to 4 k for 2 pops with acco. Reached the given address at given time. Once she opened the door, recognization stucked her and welcomed me with broad smile. Without wasting much time, I jumped to action. A intense 15 minutes DFK along with ripping her Bra and tasting those beautiful melons, followed by good DATY and missionary. Deed 1 done in 25 minutes. Then lots of catching up for 18 months in next 15 minutes along with me exploring her body with my fingers. Then deed 2 started with good BBJ for 10 minutes, mouth fucking for 5 minutes and tity fucking for next 5 minutes. Entered her in doggie and banged her for good 10 minutes. Later, in reverse cow girl, finished my second deed. Got freshed up, paid her the amount and left the place.

The only negative with her is fake moaning, sometimes it set off the mood. Rest avg. Service.

Rate Card.

Boobs: 8/10 (firm and playable).

****: 6/10 (little lose then the previous encounter).

Service: 6/10 (avg, but I persuade her for my requirements).

Damage: 4 k (inclusive all).

Will share my more recent ones in short.

Till then,

Be Safe, Have Sex.

HR

Rahul0912
10-28-15, 18:01
ThaRime can even see future. Superb!

Be carefull.

Guys be careful.

Be alert in case of her.

Stay tuned for updates.

Thanks.

Be kind and spread love.

Cheers.

Tharime2

Jaideep
10-28-15, 18:26
What was her service charges.

My FR for today.

Was in touch with a local Panwala and had befriend him for a good contact. He gave me one named Neha, numbers ending with 854. Well called her yesterday and took him to a Dahisar lodge and had a great time. After long time I have enjoyed some babe. She is slim and petite, but fair. Also very soft like cotton. In fact I could lift her up and fuck in standing position for 5 min. I know there are people with great build, but to my standards that was great.

Everything was on the cards, didn't ask about anal as I don't enjoy it and having a petite body would deter it anyways. She was so hot that she was able to excite me for two rounds in an hrs play. LOL.

Looks: 8/10.

Service: 9/10.

Boobs: 4/10 (very small).

Pussy: 9/10.

T

Mahya
10-28-15, 18:33
Ritu is all about make up. Not good in looks and I guess service also average.

Even though I already tasted her in early 2014 (While she was 18 months younger), thought of visiting her again.

It was dry time (as none of indies are available). So scanning through the list, came across Ritu. And only positive thing about her body is her boobies. Firm and playable. So, something is better then nothing, pinged her and asked for availability. She responded positively but with 8 k quotation. I like, wtf, I have taken her in 3. 5 k for 2 pops with acco. And tried to explain her the same. But, my bad, she failed to recognize me. So, after lots of pursuing, haggling and sweet talk, brought her down to 4 k for 2 pops with acco. Reached the given address at given time. Once she opened the door, recognization stucked her and welcomed me with broad smile. Without wasting much time, I jumped to action. A intense 15 minutes DFK along with ripping her Bra and tasting those beautiful melons, followed by good DATY and missionary. Deed 1 done in 25 minutes. Then lots of catching up for 18 months in next 15 minutes along with me exploring her body with my fingers. Then deed 2 started with good BBJ for 10 minutes, mouth fucking for 5 minutes and tity fucking for next 5 minutes. Entered her in doggie and banged her for good 10 minutes. Later, in reverse cow girl, finished my second deed.

Jaideep
10-28-15, 18:41
This report is 1 year old.

How is she out or still living in India if she was arrested then.

This is unfolding like a Sherlock Holmes mystery.

Dear all Isabelle fans for you a blast.

Kindly visit the same for your safety.

For the info of all members if you have met a smuggler and than one might be caught as being in trap of smuggling.

To all those who were busy fighting on this issue that she is genuine I visited and who wanted to hike the rates do enjoy her more and be one of the victim.

Enjoy and cheers now.

Thanks.

Be kind and spread love.

Cheers,

Tharime2

Rohit020
10-28-15, 19:06

And I wanted to prove you that you did not meet Isabelle on Saturday, but now I think, why should I take the trouble.I am quite disappointed that a couple of seniors have chosen to outright label me a cheat and a liar just on the basis of meeting her for a couple of hours (even as they extort members not to malign others! This is just simply coming from the prejudice based on the fact that I do not have reports to back me up. Please understand that different mongers have different experiences and one of the purposes of the forum is to share them. All I did was share what happened to me. If we get into name calling people who have had unfortunate experiences, it becomes rather distasteful. As for a member stating with all seriousness that someone who sleeps with anywhere between 1 to 3 strangers daily is too shy to discuss prices in person, I think this is the epitome of gullible behavior. Just because a guy is interacting with a sweet chick, should not make us so gullible (this is my takeaway from the whole incident! As for the question of where I got her number, it was through a chat app that we use in the UAE (I was working at the DIFC for a long time).

The link posted by Speed2487 is interesting as it mentions the arrest of a 22 year old gold smuggler called Randria Isabelle from Madagascar in Mumbai. While her full name is indeed correct (before anyone jumps on me I did not know it but did a true caller search just now) and she is from Madagascar with a similar age, I personally think they might be different people as she has a structure that is too small to be a gold smuggler. (Disclosure: Please understand that I do not have any links with smuggling but in my opinion she is too small to lug around 5. 2 kgs of gold).

All in all, my experience on the forum has been a rather bitter one and I am unlikely to log in and post anymore. As some cynical said, there was indeed no reason for me to take the trouble to register and warn others. Godspeed to all you guys!

SamKhan
10-28-15, 19:28
Hi bro,

Has anyone tried indi HW Vaishali, no. 044. Any review about service or other detail. Want to try her next week. Waiting for review.

Troy 2008
10-28-15, 19:47
Bro. Is this the Ritu who operates in Western Suburbs like Malad with mobile no. Ending with 902?

It was dry time (as none of indies are available).

HR

Speed2487
10-28-15, 20:01
Dude,

Don't forget to post an FR, if you indeed meet her. You never know whom you can find in this business.

This will definitely make me check ISG daily.

All the best.

Hi guys,

I'm from Delhi and planning to visit Mumbai for work, dates not confirmed yet. I checked some hot pics of an actress and VJ Shenaz Treasurywala in bikini and want to fuck her. Does anyone has that high SPs where she can be available? She is in US and coming back in Nov end or early Dec. Really want to have her for full night.

Look forward for some advice on this or some help. Request to please PM as I'm not regular on this Mumbai thread. Anyone coming to Delhi will get some help from me for sure.

Thanks

Joshua Dsouza
10-28-15, 21:09
Do any of you guys live in jb nagar andheri.

Rahuls2304
10-28-15, 21:24
Many Nigerians or Africans or thai came to Mumbai and stay here in Mumbai after expiry of the visa, foreign embassy of many country's have given the requests to the CID to find out those people who are absconded and many things, this people are highly untraceable but this forum have always help me to solve many cases, thanks for the criticism which people throw at me, but this is my profession, I have to do, myself Rahul S, from ethical hacker of CID Mumbai as well as part of the SSB and CID India, that's my identity, handled many assignments, this is my last assignment as I am moving to foreign country where the dollar works for the further work by office, enjoy many moments with many seniors where I never ever looked in their personal life's or no problem which I have created, as being human want to say that just play safe with everyone as the world is worst, till in my last 2 years of ISG I have enjoyed much with this forum, broken many girls heart also, NE is my the best girls, Thai are cheats but money is god for everyone, don't be so shock by hearing all, I am a silent monger, it's going to be blast right, mostly I am not going to logoff again.

Wish you all luck very best, tc all.

Regards.

Rahul S

Littlish
10-29-15, 05:28
Guys if you really think 4 k for multiple pops is a great amount of money then probably mongering and ISG is not meant for you. I did pay her 2 k but then I was probably her initial customer. I whatsapped her yday and she quoted me 5 k as well. I assume by now she understood the ongoing price and inflation here in Mumbai might have forced her to rethink over the charges. Just because she is new to business and unaware of the prices doesn't mean ISG army exploits her. I have seen some Indian junk indis who ask for 8 k to 12 k and hardly deliver any service. Anyways, I am leaving tonight and you guys are smart enough to make your own judgement and reach a decision. Should anyone be arrving UAE then drop me a pm and I shall help as much as possible.

Regards.

LB.I agree with you Lastbencher.

4 k for this kind of service is actually quite economical. Look at the MPs, where most places ask for 2.5-3 k for basic services, anything extra takes the damage to 4-5 k and that too doesn't involve full service. One has to be lucky and regular and well informed to get good service in most places now a days. 4-5 k for such good service, I am more than happy to shell out.

Littlish
10-29-15, 05:45
I have been a monger for a while now and have been a passive reader at the forum but never registered. I happened to look at the pics uploaded by Lastbencher today which reminded me of the horrific incident that happened with me very recently and I registered today to warn the members. I too met this Isabelle on a chat app that we use in the UAE.

She sounded very genuine on phone. She had straight away asked for 5 k for 2 hrs, 2 shots. Though I thought it was a reasonable price I bargained and she easily agreed to 4 k. I was skeptical as I had just seen her pics on the chat app and did not know if she was genuine. I knew of a lodge which charges 1.5 k for 2 hrs which I have used earlier. I called her there and coordinated with her rick driver to meet a small distance away from the lodge and then walked down with her. She was a shy, sweet girl. I will not go into her service but suffice to say that it was a very pleasant experience for me. After 2 hrs I was done and went in for a quick wash and dressed up while she went to the washroom for a wash. As she was dressing up, I offered her the 4 k. She immediately said that she wanted 10 k. I shot back that we agreed on 4 k for 2 hrs 2 shots. She sweetly said that 10 k is the market rate for a chick like her in Mumbai! I was angry by now and kept the 4 k down on the bed near her purse and said take it or leave. Now she suddenly stopped dressing up, put her bra down on the bed and sweetly says let us call the hotel guys and suggested that she intends to tell them I have brought a 20 year old foreign national against her will here...OMG! This is scary! I mean you were lucky in a way to get rid of her just for that! It could have been worse. If someone wants to exploit ot con or blackmail, sky is the limit. It seems carrying some extra money is always worth as it is a common language everyone understands. These kind of experiences keep me off indies. There is no control over situation and no middleman. I personally feel incalls to known places (with reference) more secure, but LE action is the downside in incalls where it is an established business.

Littlish
10-29-15, 05:59
Now a days I have got fed up with the usual stuff available in the market hence trying to venture into new avenues and sites for finding Hi class decent contacts.

Got in touch with a lady from AFF. Found one good looking decent girl. After initial few mail and messages. She send her few pictures and quoted a bit high compared to ongoing market trend. But looking at her pics agreed to that. (Attaching the dummy photoshoped picture of (another girl) who has quite a bit of resemblance with this girl I am mentioning about) As I do not want to disclose the original picture unless it is varied.

Now she is asking me to come to a 5* hotel where she has booked a room along with her hubby. She is also saying that when I come she will introduce me to her hubby in the lobby and then we (she and me) can go to the room (hubby will go out for some work).

I made it clear that I will not hand over money to any one unless we go to room and complete the act. She is ready for that.

This is where I am bit confused? Why she want me to meet her hubby in the lobby. I can't understand this logic behind it.

Can it be some trap? Can there be any foul play? Has anyone experienced such situation?

Need some input to decide whether go ahead or not. As looking at her pics and her really Hi class look I am tempted.This definitely looks shady, I would be very cautious personally.

One might get lucky but chances are high that there is something not right there.

I must say one can find good gems by taking risks but look at the experience about Isabelle here.

Given the law situation we are the one at receiving end and not these girls, as they have been there before and nothing much to lose even if things don't get their way. It is indeed shame what a struggle and hard work we have to go through for such simple and basic pleasures.

Littlish
10-29-15, 06:06
Thanks a lot Dev987 and Archetype on my PM about chicks. Will take a call after deliberations.

Is there any functioning Dance bar in Mumbai at present, where one can have the real exp. Of the good old Mumbai Scene?

Have heard that MH govt is not willing to start them officially even after the SC ruling.

Can PM me the locations if LE is a problem.

Thanks,Yes, technically they are just outside Mumbai, after the toll on highway. There one can have a good collection and even some good service if one gets lucky. But still it may not match the old scene as very risky for them if girl is found dancing before public. But with some patience one can get good results there. I must say scene is fluid and changes every few weeks.

ArvindNene
10-29-15, 06:24
Folks,

Monger from BLR here. I am in Mumbai for a couple days and would like to get contacts of Fiza or Caring Girl if anybody is willing to share.

Happy to share BLR or USA contacts in return.

Arvind

SimpleGuy85
10-29-15, 07:52
Hi,

I am looking for a HW or a MILF Indie in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai & Thane area. Please PM me the details. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Gangaram
10-29-15, 08:30
Folks,

Monger from BLR here. I am in Mumbai for a couple days and would like to get contacts of Fiza or Caring Girl if anybody is willing to share.

Happy to share BLR or USA contacts in return.

ArvindContact raj1212 or he will contact you.

MumbaiLad
10-29-15, 08:52
I understand that the cost of living in Mumbai is high etc. However, if you wish to pay more to a girl, better is to not increase her base rate and give her a big tip at the end of session. That way, you'll not increase her base rate I think. Don't know how effective it would be, but still a suggestion.

Regards,

ML

Abhib84
10-29-15, 10:34
Do any of you guys live in jb nagar andheri.Yes I do, do let me know your details and expectations.

MumbaiLad
10-29-15, 11:40
Anyone who can guide me to a MP in fair village. The zoo area?

Regards,

ML

HomerShah
10-29-15, 12:48
What the Hell.

What does it mean?

I don't even know what you wrote over there.

Many Nigerians or Africans or thai came to Mumbai and stay here in Mumbai after expiry of the visa, foreign embassy of many country's have given the requests to the CID

DactMong
10-29-15, 13:09
Was in Mumbai and went for a customary drinking binge with a friend till 1 am followed by a nice cheese pav bhaji at Amar juice in Khar (again customary) ! Decided to hunt for WGs as it is so much fun and leads to excitement and buildup before sex. We scouted juhu beach road, santacruz station, khar station, etc. Found a few options but not that good. Checked with auto wallahs but they were not that helpful as LE action was strict a few days ago.

Knew a spot near Vero Moda on linking road where some girls come after 2 am sometimes. This is close to the spot where the ladyboys stand. Saw two hot looking girls in mini skirts and obvious smirks on their face. Rate was fixed at 2 k for ST in a hotel nearby. Hotel cost was 600 rs. Ok session, good for a quick release with CBJ and a few positions.

Went again at Amar for a nice milkshake and ended the cool night. One regret though, it is extremely humid in Mumbai these days and in a non AC room, it gets really hot. So you might want to take an AC room.

Cheers

Viiki
10-29-15, 14:54
Bro. Is this the Ritu who operates in Western Suburbs like Malad with mobile no. Ending with 902?Her number ends in 3945. She operates from jogeshwari.

Hungry2
10-29-15, 16:13
My FR for today.

Was in touch with a local Panwala and had befriend him for a good contact. He gave me one named Neha, numbers ending with 854. Well called her yesterday and took him to a Dahisar lodge and had a great time. After long time I have enjoyed some babe. She is slim and petite, but fair. Also very soft like cotton. In fact I could lift her up and fuck in standing position for 5 min. I know there are people with great build, but to my standards that was great.

Everything was on the cards, didn't ask about anal as I don't enjoy it and having a petite body would deter it anyways. She was so hot that she was able to excite me for two rounds in an hrs play. LOL.

Looks: 8/10.

Service: 9/10.

Boobs: 4/10 (very small).

Pussy: 9/10.

THey Bro, would you mind passing on the details and reference for this one, I love petite ones.

Would reciprocate the favor.

HeartRobber
10-29-15, 16:48
Bro. Is this the Ritu who operates in Western Suburbs like Malad with mobile no. Ending with 902?This Ritu is from jogeshwari / Versova. Her last digits are 3945. Now a days, she operates from Versova, safe place and better thn her Jogeshwari den.

Be Safe, Have Sex.

HR

HeartRobber
10-29-15, 17:02
Many Nigerians or Africans or thai came to Mumbai and stay here in Mumbai after expiry of the visa, foreign embassy of many country's have given the requests to the CID to find out those people who are absconded and many things, this people are highly untraceable but this forum have always help me to solve many cases, thanks for the criticism which people throw at me, but this is my profession, I have to do, myself Rahul S, from ethical hacker of CID Mumbai as well as part of the SSB and CID India, that's my identity, handled many assignments, this is my last assignment as I am moving to foreign country where the dollar works for the further work by office, enjoy many moments with many seniors where I never ever looked in their personal life's or no problem which I have created, as being human want to say that just play safe with everyone as the world is worst, till in my last 2 years of ISG I have enjoyed much with this forum, broken many girls heart also, NE is my the best girls, Thai are cheats but money is god for everyone, don't be so shock by hearing all, I am a silent monger, it's going to be blast right, mostly I am not going to logoff again.

Regards.

Rahul SAfter reading this post, I can't stop laughing for few minutes. I wonder whether he is one of the writer to famous comedy shows on small screen?

Every sentence tickles your funny bones. Foreign Embassy requesting our agency to track them down, and here our hero, saviour Mr. Ethical Hacker (who does not know difference between logoff and logon) by chance found an opportunity over ISG to solve, resolve the missing mysteries. Even Sherlock will be shamed in front of this master plan and thinking. More over, doesn't it seems coincidence when member over here started exposing him, and at same time, he successfully solved his final mystery and flying over to other nation agency? I still wonder which is the lucky country he is visiting now and helping their citizen with his beautiful plans, service and of-course Mumbai's famous beautiful green tea.

Live long my child, Mr. Agent RS.

But, one thing like to credit him, his Fantasies are as grandeur as agent Ethan Hunt stunts or Agent 007 actions.

Be Safe, Have Sex.

HR

BlackPanty
10-29-15, 19:34
Hello brethren,

I have been a reader of this forum from the days this forum was free for all. I have not had the kind of cash required to do Mongering. Now, I finally do.

I have asked a couple of members but to no result. And my monster has tasted blood at PP and has been cheated once by an SP in Andheri E (Despite knowing that I will be cheated I went ahead with it as jhonny was in no mood to listen. And yes I was cheated. I do not have the number of the SP but will provide as soon as my friends phone is repaired using which we had contacted the SP).

Now, all I realize after all my incidents is that if I am not stopped I will have damaged myself by overpaying. Also, I realized that overpaying results in price hike (something that I definitely do not want). Hence, I have been calm since a month now. Do not want to visit PP as I can jerk myself without a gals help.

So guys, the least that I am asking is please PM the number of any HW or Indie in the range of 2.5-3 K between Malad to Boriwali or Thane area. I will be highly obliged and will definitely start sharing the contacts as soon as I find some. Any help will be reverted in the form of FR and numbers.

Thanks to all the guys in advance for reading this FR and Adios to all members who have read this and invested time.

May the force be with you.

Name your dick spirit and keep the spirit up (ROFL).Hello People.

No replies to the above help asked. Not even one member has PMd me. Come on guys some one help me out. Trust me public. I will revert as soon as I have contacts. I know its against the forum rules to ask for contacts and I won't be asking for any after this.

Thanks all in advance.

Keep up your spirits.

Raju 1974
10-29-15, 23:37
This Ritu seems to be GEM 2 discovered by great Senior Satya I think.

She was in hot discussion in this forum 5-6 yrs back. I had interacted with her many times om phone planning to meet when in Mumbai but never could actually end up with her on bed.

Bro. Is this the Ritu who operates in Western Suburbs like Malad with mobile no. Ending with 902?

ImDone
10-30-15, 01:32
First of all big thanks to Lastbencher for prompt response and for sharing her contact.

She is just 21 yr old, great young body, little shy, amature and overall complete GFE experience. Initially planned to meet her on Tuesday but bcoz busy work schedule postponed to Wednesday. Picked her from her place in kandivali at around 9. 30 am and headed to Manori. Actual action start when we finally entered into hotel room. I'm not going into sexy details as many people tried her by now. Left hotel by 5 pm, dropped her back to her home.

Currently she is charging 5 k for short time and 8 k for full day. She is available on WA all the time even she responded to my chat's in mid night. She is very much genuine person and I never felt anything fishy the way it was report by other members.

This might help. Let me know if any additional info required.

Regards. I M the One.

DesiDilruba
10-30-15, 04:54

Regards.

Rahul SWoww man. You have been my inspiration all the time in this place. Your FRs, SPA hunts, living with NEs and Thais. And now this Bond role. All incredible.

Taking inspiration from you, I also decided to do something great in my life. From now on, I will become super hero and start saving lives of girls who've been pulled into this business by force. I just contacted my NE friend and discussed this idea. She liked it so much and she is willing to supply me unlimited number of disposables (unused of course) which I can wear on top of my pants to get a feeling of superman.

I know the morons here going to hate you more. But you are a true gem! Love you dude.

CoolDuke007
10-30-15, 05:50

Regards.

Rahul SHave been ROTFLMFAO since I read this post. Agent RS2304 you should have opted for a better handle than 2304.

Now that you have revealed your so called true identity tell me something. Does the law agency that you work for know that you slept with the so called NE's? Have your posts all this while been real or was it some grand fantasy that you were cooking up.

Monger safe!

Zunk2002
10-30-15, 07:43
Hello everybody,

I have recently moved to Mumbai. New to this site as well.

Looking for some genuine suggestions for quality time. Indies, MPs, Bars.

Can fix if somebody visiting Indore.

Thanks in advance.Hi,

I'm travelling to Bhopal and Indore in few days can you help out with some contacts.

I had collected few but need it from reliable source.

Thanks in advance.

Markus29
10-30-15, 10:17
Hey guys,

I'm coming to Mumbai next week, but have tight budget, so is there any place where I could get normal girls (Between 20 to 35) in normal shapes (not some old fat aunties).

Around 1000 bucks or near??

Haven't tried it in Mumbai but I believe there should be places for people like me and same budget.

Really waiting for some nice suggestion please.).

RuffMeUp
10-30-15, 10:39
Hey guys,

I'm coming to Mumbai next week, but have tight budget, so is there any place where I could get normal girls (Between 20 to 35) in normal shapes (not some old fat aunties).

Haven't tried it in Mumbai but I believe there should be places for people like me and same budget.

Really waiting for some nice suggestion please.).Hi Markus,

I am not sure if you'll get anything good for that low, but you can visit NL or CH where you get good service from considerably good WGs for anything between 2 K to 3.5 K.

Keshtel
10-30-15, 10:47
Hey brothers,

Thanks a ton to ForFunSake for the directions and referrals. I owe you one bro!!+

Went to the spa yesterday as had taken a holiday from work. Booked an appointment at 3 in the afternoon and took Miss R.

Found the place pretty OK. Actually better than the Ut Juhu and ironman area. Separate rooms with an attached tub inside. Started with they massage and the disposable was off in the first 5 Min. Halfway through the massage she asks me if you want another therapist to join. I was like. WOW. But said maybe next time. So massage continues with the normal chit chat.

Finished the massage with HJ abd upper access but no B2B. Asked for BJ was was declined.

While leaving she said that she would give me better service if I repeated her.

Ambiance. OK.

Therapist. Talkative girl with good firm racks.

Damage. 1.5 K at the counter and 0.5 K to Miss R. Which she happily accepted.

WIR. Yes. See it VFM and want to try the 4 hand massage.

Cheers guys and safe mongering.

Keshtel

Ashwinder
10-30-15, 10:59
Hey guys,

Really waiting for some nice suggestion please.).Get some weed and get high as fuck.

Kamdeva
10-30-15, 11:11
Totally agree on this. I think we have to pass this Rahuls2304 aka so called agent stories. Lets end this and stay focus on purpose of our forum.

Happy mongering!

Guys,

Let us not post such immature comments and fantasy stories like Rahuls2304. Having gone through the last few pages here, I think the purpose of this forum is getting diluted.

On The Wings
10-30-15, 18:37
Hey guys,I'm coming to Mumbai next week, but have tight budget, so is there any place where I could get normal girls (Between 20 to 35) in normal shapes (not some old fat aunties).Around 1000 bucks or near??Haven't tried it in Mumbai but I believe there should be places for people like me and same budget.nice suggestion please.).Oh. 1000 bucks? Hmm. Since when you got released from Tihar Jail? No, kidding. Am serious. Tell me. Since when?

RajD6969
10-30-15, 22:41
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely antagonistic. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Littlish
10-31-15, 04:34
Hey guys,

Really waiting for some nice suggestion please.).In todays time, hard to get anything close to any quality at this price. I will be very sceptical if such opportunity is offered. One needs to be careful, as anything that cost will be either a con or something very low down the line, 'pinjra ' girls, pickup from street, not to mention the risk of diseases. As mentioned earlier the least one may be expected to shell out is 2-2. 5 for most basic service. Well, if you know someone vulnerable and not that smart and use the money to shower some gifts etc, one may get lucky, but these are hard times.

On a more serious note, hopefully, times will change, and one day these things will be free for all, and it will be a question of asking anyone he / she likes. May be in future this simple natural activity of fluid exchange will be free for all, as in rest of the animal kingdom. Just like exchanging smiles, people will exchange fluids. Really, we have gone too far ahead on the road of civilisation, where we are deprived of most basic needs. What is the use of art, science, culture; when a society can't provide for the most basic need of food and fxxx to most of its members. Let us all strive for that better tomorrow (I don't know how). I wonder if a political party makes this as only agenda, they might get a good mileage out of it. This is something no one has tried before. I too have right to dream, you know.

Harri1968
10-31-15, 05:51
Hi guys.

Please pm good joints in Thane. HJ or BJ level. . am going to be here for a training program and 10 nights are long. Any info in and around the Vasanth Vihar.

Area would be great.

Cheers

Bean Counter
10-31-15, 06:10
Mongering costs definitely outpace food inflation I guess Bhandup Sonapur & Kamathipura may offer options. You may have to buy a couple of packets of condoms to protect yourself though.

Oh. 1000 bucks? Hmm. Since when you got released from Tihar Jail? No, kidding. Am serious. Tell me. Since when?

GermanShepherd
10-31-15, 08:24
Get some weed and get high as fuck.LOL. One of the best reply in recent times.

JRandal
10-31-15, 10:00
What the Hell.

What does it mean?

I don't even know what you wrote over there.It's a spy-thriller-comedy-fantasy story for an upcoming 500 core club movie.

Release date: 30.02. 0007.

KoolGuy2811
10-31-15, 10:15
I will be travelling to mumbai next wee land contacted a SP through ref and below pics were provided and quoted 12 k for CIS and 8 k for Indian.

If anyone has tried then reviews will be appreciated and any help will be reciprocated with other tried contacts.

BaagadBilla
10-31-15, 11:46
Hello Members,

I am originally from Mumbai and have explored many girls by reaching them via agents. Most of the time my experience particularly in Mumbai have been bad with the quality of girls really bad or else bad service. I've paid more then 20 K sometimes to find pathetic service. After going through the posts I realized I have been paying a lot.

Can some respected members help with good contacts?

Is there anything around or near to Powai / Andheri E?

Thanking you in advance.

BophSep
10-31-15, 12:43
What you said is right you can get commercial sex worker at this cost in these area, which is risky, In MPs therapist do agree for HJ for 1000 bucks but counter fee is in addition.

The not even No.

Mongering costs definitely outpace food inflation I guess Bhandup Sonapur & Kamathipura may offer options. You may have to buy a couple of packets of condoms to protect yourself though.

Bikkii
10-31-15, 13:05
Well after reading your FR I visited this place today. Was greeted by a wrestler built lady. Settled with the price I asked to choose the therapist. 3 females came out and I chose the slimmest, miss are (she had a big paunch). Honestly didn't enjoy a bit as the girls were really below average.

Guys go there if you only need a hand for shagging. Because if you are looking for some 'experience' this is not the place.

Hey brothers,

Thanks a ton to ForFunSake for the directions and referrals. I owe you one bro!!+

Went to the spa yesterday as had taken a holiday from work. Booked an appointment at 3 in the afternoon and took Miss R.

Found the place pretty OK. Actually better than the Ut Juhu and ironman area. Separate rooms with an attached tub inside. Started with they massage and the disposable was off in the first 5 Min. Halfway through the massage she asks me if you want another therapist to join. I was like. WOW. But said maybe next time. So massage continues with the normal chit chat.

Finished the massage with HJ abd upper access but no B2B. Asked for BJ was was declined.

Ambiance. OK.

Keshtel

Bikkii
10-31-15, 13:09
Someone please PM me her number? Make Sunday a Funday.

Gangaram
10-31-15, 13:51
It's a spy-thriller-comedy-fantasy story for an upcoming 500 core club movie.

Release date: 30.02. 0007.I have known from ages that our famous bro Yash khopara would make this forum feel proud.

Rakbak
10-31-15, 13:55
Hi All,

I frequent Pune on business and was looking for GF Hotels / Service Apartments. I plan to book a double room and have company over for a while.

Locations.

Bandra W.

Goregaon E.

Thanks in advance.

Rakbak

HornyBoyForU
10-31-15, 14:51
Guys a quick request, any spa in saki Naka or nearby. Quick replies would be appreciated. TIA.

Xplorer69
10-31-15, 16:19
Hi HeartRobber,

Can you PM me her digits please?

Many thanks.

This Ritu is from jogeshwari / Versova. Her last digits are 3945. Now a days, she operates from Versova, safe place and better thn her Jogeshwari den.

Be Safe, Have Sex.

HR

Xplorer69
10-31-15, 17:41
Hi Apache,

There is serious gap of good spa / MP in Kandivali Malad area. Mind sharing this place's location and your experience with Miss A?

You can PM me too.

Many thanks.

Hey there,

Thought of sharing info on a spa that I ventured recently. This is in west. By name of a color. They have some nice stuff. Miss A is what I took. A Bong girl. She was also ready for FS outside.

HoneydewSmooth
10-31-15, 18:47
Hi guys,

I'm from BLR, will be visiting Mumbai for weekend. Could some one share contact of some good MP with extra (b2 b even better) in Versova or adjoining area. TIA.

RockyInstinct
10-31-15, 20:21
Try Miss F here, bulky but awesome BBBJ.

Hey brothers,

Ambiance. OK.

Keshtel

Knight23
10-31-15, 20:39
Dinny, you are not posting any reports. Are you out of the mongering world? Please do reply. I am eagerly waiting for Reema Geeta Urmi and others.

Hungry2
10-31-15, 20:43
Hello Guys,

I am relatively new to the mongering scene. I have had a couple of girls here, out of which one was an OK experience and the other one was good.

NE chicks have been my weakness and I want to have one really. Can any senior out here guide me how to find a MP (extra service included, better if FS) or any indie NE who is available. Also, any pointers on how to ask for extras once I am at a MP (I am a newbie so don't want to get screwed after paying money).

Will share the little contacts I have for sure.

Looking for some help from the seniors.

Cheers,

Hungry2

AlanHarp
10-31-15, 21:26
Has anyone been to AU Thai spa at L parade area at Arizona city mall? What are reviews? Any action there?

ServingYou2003
10-31-15, 21:36
Hi All,

Just wanted to share my experience at the SB at Thane (Someone has mentioned it in the post earlier).

This was my 2nd visit in a month. Both the visit's were good. In my first visit I got a very nice girl who was not a money hawk. She was very nice to talk and sober. Not describing the fun one has in there. Over experience was good. Best thing is she also handled the waiters as so many stood for tips.

My 2nd visit was today. Went in, took a seat and found one slim babe. Informed the waiter and he asked her to sit with me. She was hot with nice soft boobs. Kept sucking her for a long time, fingered her a little, no DFK. Ordered beer and something to eat for her and myself. She was good at HJ too. Waited till I left the bar to release. Infact just released 10 minutes before I left. It was fun. She also provided her number to meet out for full service in a nearby hotel but said only day time before 1 pm. Has a friend who can join for 3 some.

Some babes are pretty good in this bar. I never thought I would visit again but little Jhonny is the king and at last he decides and takes over you. Yes one more thing, anything you order is 500 bucks here.

Exp:

2 beers - 500/- each.

Chakna- 500/.

Girl - 700 (500 + tip).

Waiters - 150/- in total. They wanted more though.

Newser8008
10-31-15, 22:02
Try Miss F here, bulky but awesome BBBJ.Any hints about this kk spa?

Please PM me.

Newser8008
10-31-15, 22:12
I'm thinking you probably missed a zero. Right? Lols.

Hey guys,

Really waiting for some nice suggestion please.).

Dinny31
11-01-15, 05:07
Dinny, you are not posting any reports. Are you out of the mongering world? Please do reply. I am eagerly waiting for Reema Geeta Urmi and others.Hi Knight23,

Sorry I don't post regularly these days.

But definitely not out of the mongering world.

Frequency of my mongering is reduced due to personal limitations of time.

No contact of Reema Geeta urmi Jaya etc. The place has closed down permanently.

Do you have pm?

What about your activities?

I am looking for indies who have places of their own or access to rented private places.

Guidance welcome from you and also other SENIOR MEMBERS.

Cheers & HAPPY MON GERING this Festival time to ALL MONGERS!

Dinny31.

S.

Markus29
11-01-15, 05:18
Oh. 1000 bucks? Hmm. Since when you got released from Tihar Jail? No, kidding. Am serious. Tell me. Since when?No, I was in Yerwada Jail.

Don't know if I asked to fuck your sister for 1000 bucks where you charge 5000 for her? I asked a simple info. If you have answer, just write it, if not then go and pimp your sis.

And Another fucking wanker is offering weed like he is a drug dealer, but possibly he might be wanking all the time smoking weed.

Don't know why on such a post some morons start screaming like I put the finger in their ass full of piles.

In the terms and condition of ISG is it written that there is a fix budget to ask or people can't ask such a questions??

Fuckin over excited morons.

Unnisex
11-01-15, 05:28
Got her number recently and contacted. Told her my requirement, agreed for 5. 5 K 2 shots with place. Called me to an SRA flat. Told that it belongs to an old aunty. Surprisingly when I reached found that a full family is there. Felt very bad. Single bed room flat. No AC, no attached bath. The Gujju girl Sneha, slum type, very okayish, dusky. Pan stains in between the teeth. Didn't feel like even kissing. Action started. Very mechanical BBJ. 5 minutes into the action she wanted to put the rubber. I told to wait, I would tell you. Now her mobile flashes. I told her to swich it off. She told that is not possible. She attended the phone. After that she made another outgoing call. All in all 10 minutes now without action. Pissed off. Again very half hearted BBJ. 2-3 minutes into it again the request for rubber. Pissed off. Told her if she is not interested let us stop now, I have no problem. Then she told no no I will give service. After 2-3 minutes she suggested HJ release in place of first shot. I told no. Then she said second shot will take time, the place owner would not agree so much time. Let us do the first shot now. Though I normally like fore plays and after say 40-45 minutes only usually put the rubber I agreed to this. Now she wants to put two rubber instead one. I told a firm no. Told her 2 is riskier than one because of friction chances of tearing is greater. She would not agree. She now called Heena who was waiting in the drawing room and gone out of the room wearing the towel. I just got up dressed up. Heena came asked me what happened. She offered herself instead of Sneha. I told no, I am leaving. She pleaded, sir just give me a chance I could give very good service. Didn't agree. Asked her how much to pay. Demanded 3 K. WTF. Gave her 2. 5 K and told to fuck off. Over all 20 minutes in the room. 10 minutes on mobile. 5 minutes tantrums. She wanted to finish both shots in 30 minutes and fuck off. There end my journey with Heena.

JustFunFu
11-01-15, 07:23
Hi All,

Just wanted to share my experience at the SB at Thane (Someone has mentioned it in the post earlier).

This was my 2nd visit in a month. Both the visit's were good. In my first visit I got a very nice girl who was not a money hawk. She was very nice to talk and sober. Not describing the fun one has in there. Over experience was good. Best thing is she also handled the waiters as so many stood for tips.

My 2nd visit was today. Went in, took a seat and found one slim babe. Informed the waiter and he asked her to sit with me. She was hot with nice soft boobs. Kept sucking her for a long time, fingered her a little, no DFK. Ordered beer and something to eat for her and myself. She was good at HJ too. Waited till I left the bar to release. Infact just released 10 minutes before I left. It was fun. She also provided her number to meet out for full service in a nearby hotel but said only day time before 1 pm. Has a friend who can join for 3 some.

Some babes are pretty good in this bar. I never thought I would visit again but little Jhonny is the king and at last he decides and takes over you. Yes one more thing, anything you order is 500 bucks here.

Exp:

2 beers - 500/- each.

Chakna- 500/.

Girl - 700 (500 + tip).

Waiters - 150/- in total. They wanted more though.Is this Chaya Bar Thane?

Littlish
11-01-15, 07:31
Got her number recently and contacted. Told her my requirement, agreed for 5. 5 K 2 shots with place. Called me to an SRA flat. Told that it belongs to an old aunty. Surprisingly when I reached found that a full family is there. Felt very bad. Single bed room flat. No AC, no attached bath. The Gujju girl Sneha, slum type, very okayish, dusky. Pan stains in between the teeth. Didn't feel like even kissing. Action started. Very mechanical BBJ. 5 minutes into the action she wanted to put the rubber. I told to wait, I would tell you. Now her mobile flashes. I told her to swich it off. She told that is not possible. She attended the phone. After that she made another outgoing call. All in all 10 minutes now without action. Pissed off. Again very half hearted BBJ. 2-3 minutes into it again the request for rubber. Pissed off. Told her if she is not interested let us stop now, I have no problem. Then she told no no I will give service. After 2-3 minutes she suggested HJ release in place of first shot. I told no. Then she said second shot will take time, the place owner would not agree so much time. Let us do the first shot now. Though I normally like fore plays and after say 40-45 minutes only usually put the rubber I agreed to this. Now she wants to put two rubber instead one. I told a firm no. Told her 2 is riskier than one because of friction chances of tearing is greater. She would not agree. She now called Heena who was waiting in the drawing room and gone out of the room wearing the towel. I just got up dressed up. Heena came asked me what happened. She offered herself instead of Sneha. I told no, I am leaving. She pleaded, sir just give me a chance I could give very good service. Didn't agree. Asked her how much to pay. Demanded 3 K. WTF. Gave her 2. 5 K and told to fuck off. Over all 20 minutes in the room. 10 minutes on mobile. 5 minutes tantrums. She wanted to finish both shots in 30 minutes and fuck off. There end my journey with Heena.It is sad to hear story like this, but hasn't been uncommon in the least, with me. The only thing I have trained myself not to get upset and get moving. Why spoil our mood? Well one feels the pinch of money lost or got cheated in a way (but it is not the first time, look at most married men, sure they will agree with me)? Imagine, how lucky to get rid of a 'cold' female, just for 2500!! In today's atmosphere, where FS is not so easy to get, LE action rampant, these MPs with half hearted service and the 'therapist' with below average looks and poor service are managing to survive. I mean 'don't touch here, don't finger there, no touching face, don't suck nipples, no french, no sxx' and many a times the massage is a joke as well. You sometimes feel you are there to do charity for a token service. What is the point in going to therapist who sounds like 'wife'.

Westerners (when in west Europe and US) are better in these aspect. (Outside india) Though mechanical, they will stick to time slot, will provide all standard service and the range service os fixed for a price, one won't say 'no' if it is offered on menu card.

Had there been stiff competition with good indies or places like NL in vicinity, who would bother for such pathetic places?

Unfortunately, with trial and error only, one may find a good therapist with good service, sometimes FS, and then one may stick to this contact by appreciation in different ways. But as someone has mentioned, one should enjoy the whole journey, it is fun in this trial and error (costly), one has to find his own way, with some struggle, the only way to find path is by walking on it and keep walking, and one creates a path of his own.

KingOfMan
11-01-15, 08:16
I will be travelling to mumbai next wee land contacted a SP through ref and below pics were provided and quoted 12 k for CIS and 8 k for Indian.

If anyone has tried then reviews will be appreciated and any help will be reciprocated with other tried contacts.None of them are real, tell him to send real pics of his girls.

Regards,

Kingofman.

Guru462
11-01-15, 08:46
I am a silent monger in ISG but I am quite a senior on other forums and many people know me. My question is how come someone who was arrested for sending lewd sms to his students and arrested by police for the same can join CID and become a james Bond.

Dude this forum is not for people like you, Just * OFF.

VBass
11-01-15, 09:03
Thanks Lastbencher for the info and referral!

Isabella is a young and shy girl so you can't expect much out of her. She enjoyed getting her tits sucked, DATY and a good sctupping. What sucks is that Johnny was too big for her to BBJ:/ Oh well.

Charges 5 k ST double LT.

Damages 4 K hotel foreverlamp near kh (w) station (prolly got ripped off but I didn't have the patience to check other hotels).

WIR prolly not; she's cute but I'd rather go to someone who knows her way in bed.

ApacheGuy
11-01-15, 09:10
Hey Guys. I would recommend to avoid this spa which I mentioned earlier. Its a total waste of money. I went there yesterday and was dissapointed. They used to have 1 indian who has left now. All others are super below average. There is only 1 girl who looks ok, but does not do anything other than HJ. Massage is also very poor.

My recommendation is total avoid.

Hi Apache,

There is serious gap of good spa / MP in Kandivali Malad area. Mind sharing this place's location and your experience with Miss A?

You can PM me too.

Many thanks.

ApacheGuy
11-01-15, 09:11
Thanks Bro for the alert!!

Got her number recently and contacted. Told her my requirement, agreed for 5. 5 K 2 shots with place. Called me to an SRA flat. Told that it belongs to an old aunty. Surprisingly when I reached found that a full family is there. Felt very bad. Single bed room flat. No AC, no attached bath. The Gujju girl Sneha, slum type, very okayish, dusky. Pan stains in between the teeth. Didn't feel like even kissing. Action started. Very mechanical BBJ. 5 minutes into the action she wanted to put the rubber. I told to wait, I would tell you. Now her mobile flashes. I told her to swich it off. She told that is not possible. She attended the phone. After that she made another outgoing call. All in all 10 minutes now without action. Pissed off. Again very half hearted BBJ. 2-3 minutes into it again the request for rubber. Pissed off. Told her if she is not interested let us stop now, I have no problem. Then she told no no I will give service. After 2-3 minutes she suggested HJ release in place of first shot. I told no. Then she said second shot will take time, the place owner would not agree so much time. Let us do the first shot now. Though I normally like fore plays and after say 40-45 minutes only usually put the rubber I agreed to this. Now she wants to put two rubber instead one. I told a firm no. Told her 2 is riskier than one because of friction chances of tearing is greater. She would not agree. She now called Heena who was waiting in the drawing room and gone out of the room wearing the towel. I just got up dressed up. Heena came asked me what happened. She offered herself instead of Sneha. I told no, I am leaving. She pleaded, sir just give me a chance I could give very good service. Didn't agree. Asked her how much to pay. Demanded 3 K. WTF. Gave her 2. 5 K and told to fuck off. Over all 20 minutes in the room. 10 minutes on mobile. 5 minutes tantrums. She wanted to finish both shots in 30 minutes and fuck off. There end my journey with Heena.

VBass
11-01-15, 09:28
Thanks Lastbencher for your help; appreciate it.

Met Isabelle yest morning.

Hotel foreverlamp kh (w) near station - 4 K (cause she's a foreigner. Got ripped off but wtf, I couldn't look around for a better place).

Charges - 5 k ST (she charges double for LT).

Isabelle is shy, cute and young. Like others have said. An amateur in bed. Great DATY, schtupping. She gets turned on with foreplay. However no BBJ for me (she tried though but my schlong was apparently big for her tiny mouth.).

WIR. Prolly not. I'd prefer someone who knows her way around in bed.

HornyIndia
11-01-15, 10:36
Visited a spa last week in the village area above the burger joint. Very cool 4 chicks, all Ok for some action, though will not do FS. Damages 2 k for HJ. And 3 k for massage with their top off and some BJ action.

On The Wings
11-01-15, 10:43
No, I was in Yerwada Jail...Don't know why on such a post some morons start screaming like I put the finger in their ass full of piles...Yeah, heard & read that many of the prison birds had to encounter such painful experiences and seems like you are still through that painful ordeal. Hmm. Pity. But, still you can take solace that it's only one hole. Now, getting along with a gal of 1000 bucks (highly infected ones) may end up bleeding on all holes. So, tread carefully.

RockyInstinct
11-01-15, 11:00
Was traveling through link road towards Mira road. Saw a lot of small MP's which were closed earlier re-open again. I used to visit them often in 2007-2008 when they were all along link road. Say a few in jogeshwari too. They are open until late and good for a quickie HJ / boob suck for 500-700 bucks. Nice to go after a couple of drinks. Sometimes you find some reall good looking ones inside.

Viiki
11-01-15, 11:34
Does anyone have ref for her? Her number ends in 0350.

Chanty125
11-01-15, 15:20
Any location details for mentioned SB in Thane.

Jaideep
11-01-15, 15:50
I visited see spa in Mulund during the weekend. The place as highlighted by others was not easy to locate. I had already booked an appointed asking for Isha as preferred therapist but unfortunately she had not yet come in. I was allocated a therapist Maya. Short in height, wheatish complexion with good racks. Payed 2 k on the counter for massage & shower.

I opted for oil massage and she did provide a decent one but constantly kept on prodding me with suspicious questions since this was my first visit. To my surprise she promptly agreed for extras but only TL + HJ was on the menu for 1 k.

I asked her to join me in the shower but refushed saying that such services are not provided by any therapist even though I argued that my friends have told me otherwise.

Overall average experience.

ApacheGuy
11-01-15, 16:49
Tried Nisha from andheri today. Very average looks. But willing to give good service. Lots of BBJ. . but her looks was a turnoff for me. But anyways. Its ok since she does not charge a bomb.

WIR. Maybe not. Only if not able to crack any other option.

Guys. Can you please suggest good sp who is willing to share pic before finalizing deal. Or any good Inde who is willing to share her pic. In mumbai suburbs.

HeartRobber
11-01-15, 16:58
Got her number recently and contacted. Told her my requirement, agreed for 5. 5 K 2 shots with place. Called me to an SRA flat. Told that it belongs to an old aunty. Surprisingly when I reached found that a full family is there. Felt very bad. Single bed room flat. No AC, no attached bath. The Gujju girl Sneha, slum type, very okayish, dusky. Pan stains in between the teeth. Didn't feel like even kissing. Action started. Very mechanical BBJ. 5 minutes into the action she wanted to put the rubber. I told to wait, I would tell you. Now her mobile flashes. I told her to swich it off. She told that is not possible. She attended the phone. After that she made another outgoing call. All in all 10 minutes now without action. Pissed off. Again very half hearted BBJ. 2-3 minutes into it again the request for rubber. Pissed off. Told her if she is not interested let us stop now, I have no problem. Then she told no no I will give service. After 2-3 minutes she suggested HJ release in place of first shot. I told no. Then she said second shot will take time, the place owner would not agree so much time. Let us do the first shot now. Though I normally like fore plays and after say 40-45 minutes only usually put the rubber I agreed to this. Now she wants to put two rubber instead one. I told a firm no. Told her 2 is riskier than one because of friction chances of tearing is greater. She would not agree. She now called Heena who was waiting in the drawing room and gone out of the room wearing the towel. I just got up dressed up. Heena came asked me what happened. She offered herself instead of Sneha. I told no, I am leaving. She pleaded, sir just give me a chance I could give very good service. Didn't agree. Asked her how much to pay. Demanded 3 K. WTF. Gave her 2. 5 K and told to fuck off. Over all 20 minutes in the room. 10 minutes on mobile. 5 minutes tantrums. She wanted to finish both shots in 30 minutes and fuck off. There end my journey with Heena.Bro, it feels bad to read such kind of encounter. And you should not have paid 2. 5 k for nothing given to you. The agreed charges were for shots. Even if she insisted, max would be 500 bucks. Hope, the seniors over here can share some tips on such situation about how to get out of it without paying much.

Be Safe, Have Sex.

HR

Apat5483
11-01-15, 17:32
I visited see spa in Mulund during the weekend. The place as highlighted by others was not easy to locate. I had already booked an appointed asking for Isha as preferred therapist but unfortunately she had not yet come in. I was allocated a therapist Maya. Short in height, wheatish complexion with good racks. Payed 2 k on the counter for massage & shower.

I opted for oil massage and she did provide a decent one but constantly kept on prodding me with suspicious questions since this was my first visit. To my surprise she promptly agreed for extras but only TL + HJ was on the menu for 1 k.

I asked her to join me in the shower but refushed saying that such services are not provided by any therapist even though I argued that my friends have told me otherwise.

Overall average experience.Next time do try Ms J. She joined me in Jacuzzi. Had great fun for an hour.

Apat5483
11-01-15, 18:33
Hi guys,

Have been going through previous FRs. Just want to know if Kashish still available at NL? Does any senior has her direct contact no? Would love to have a session with her.

Joshua Dsouza
11-01-15, 19:01
Yes I do, do let me know your details and expectations.How do I contact you because your pm is not active.

TummySangs
11-02-15, 03:38
I've been a member of the ISG for over 7 or 8 yrs and have been to several countries and am from India and will be visiting India soon. Can anyone on this board guide me where and how to find high end escorts (15-20 k INR range) in Mumbai, Bangalore and Chennai? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Its very easy in most countries as either there are high ends clubs or websites with mostly genuine girls advertising. I doubt that is possible in India.

MrXpert99
11-02-15, 04:09
Visit to Mulund MP. Crystal yesterday. There was a report regarding this spa few days back. Got a message from them and went to visit. It is right on the main road and can be spotted easily. Upon entering the receptionist asked if I got any message or just walked in. There were 4-5 girls sitting outside chatting, all were below average, 3 of them with tummy and couple OK but short and dusky. Two rooms share 1 AC and you can hear voices from other room.

Took miss K. Jacuzzi was busy so took shower for 2 K, HJ with topless was for 1 K. Massage was alright but service was bad. HJ was done hastily and after reminding her that she needs to be gentle or I won't pay for service. Then she slowed down and started kissing all over the body. Nothing to write about the boobs, kind of disappointment. After the massage she asked for additional money for taking shower with me. Tried negotiating but wasn't successful. Overall below average experience.

Damage.

2000 shower room.

1500 B2 B / HJ.

AD912
11-02-15, 07:22
Kashish no more works at NL. She is in Delhi now a days. IF she returns to mumbai she is placed at the K*see bandra. She can do indie sessions at Delm*and hotel or Ram*e at Juhu. But mind you she is an absolute drunkard. Had her for a nighter at Delhi last month.

Except for the amount of boozing and fagging she does everything else is good.

Hi guys,

Have been going through previous FRs. Just want to know if Kashish still available at NL? Does any senior has her direct contact no? Would love to have a session with her.

ServingYou2003
11-02-15, 08:52
Bro, it feels bad to read such kind of encounter. And you should not have paid 2. 5 k for nothing given to you. The agreed charges were for shots. Even if she insisted, max would be 500 bucks. Hope, the seniors over here can share some tips on such situation about how to get out of it without paying much.

Be Safe, Have Sex.

HRI guess nobody wants to make noise and gather people around that's the reason you have to pay and move out. I had been through a similar thing some years back. I had paid the fulamount and then the nakras started. The Sp was not there and it was about 11 at night. I took the money back Sp started abusing. I just paid 1000 k and walked out. But not sure the girl called me up again and said do not contact the SP again for any service again as she would land me in trouble. Then had a friendly relationship with the girl for a few months after which her number was disconnected. She said she was an AH but did'nt look like.

So I would say at times its better pay and get out from the place.

HornyBoyForU
11-02-15, 09:27
She seems to have shifted base to Delhi, after she got kicked out of NL I tried her at KFC Bandra but that place too got shut recently, guys this place is a hot spot for LE so if it seems again operational venture carefully. As for Kashish's no. Check your PM.

Hi guys,

HornyBoyForU
11-02-15, 09:55
So after the last horrifying experience I had 1 last session left of my membership so thought of utilizing it yesterday. Tried calling a couple of places but as it was evening either they had no slots or the happy hours weren't applicable, so decided on M & S. Called up and chose Miss are who I had only heard of and not tried so quickly confirmed. Reached the place and paid and entered the cabin. Same customary questions I. E first time etc. Massage was ok, anyways who goes to M & S for the massage. During massage chatted her up and finalized on extras but nothing decided on the payment and what service she would provide. Thought of risking it then on turning she started the extras part. She moved her Top Up removed her bra and boys her boobs are fantastic not bazookas but I liked them. Sucked them to my hearts content. Rarely a therapist initiates or for a matter of fact offer DFK but she just pounced on the lips. She lets you do everything to her like an obedient student. She let me suck her boobies, finger her to the max, dry hump her she was wet like anything but still no FS. Anyways after about 20 minutes of fun she started with her HJ and I was done in a flash. Went for a shower came back and was about to pay her so asked her how much just to know. She said 2 k I'm like what nonsense I always pay 1-1. 2 k, she's like "no sir my service is different and better than the others etc " which is true so paid her 1. 5 k and told her only for you I'm paying so much. I have always paid between 1. 2 k-1. 5 k for extras there. She took it reluctantly and when I was about to leave she suddenly pulled me back in gave a hug and planted a good bye kiss saying come back next time for an even better time. I asked her for FS as I always carry rubber. She said no sir this is not possible at all, and I smiled and said lets see. After leaving the place I realized a member had posted an FR on her and he spoke highly of her which I think is right as I have not received better service from anyone else here in M & S.

Ratings:

Looks - 5. 5/10.

Boobs - 7. 5/10.

Pussy - 5/10 (Seemed loose like anything, 2-3 fingers could slide easily).

Attitude - 8/10 (Reluctant for fingering initially but once you start she only makes you stop when she knows she cannot control further).

DFK - 6. 5/10 (Reluctantly uses the tongue).

WIR. No as my membership is over and have tried each and every local therapist there. (Off late have started this liking for locals rather than NE or Thai).

Bikkii
11-02-15, 11:46
Can any brother help me out with a review on this grl digits ending 945. She ia asking10 k for 2 hrs at her place.

ButtItsMe
11-02-15, 12:11
Hello friends, this is my first report on this site. Been to an MP in Vashi. Beleive most of us might be aware of this place. Found a small petite girl who is keen on everything including BJ and FS. Was on too keen on FS so got only BJ.

Looks: 5/10.

Figure: 5/10.

BJ: 8/10.

Damages: 1500 MP charges plus 1500 for the girl.

Took her phone no. She is willing to come to my pad too.

Am okay to share her number and would expect nice reference in Navi Mumbai.

MumbaiLad007
11-02-15, 12:19
Hello Guys,

I am relatively new to the mongering scene. I have had a couple of girls here, out of which one was an OK experience and the other one was good.

NE chicks have been my weakness and I want to have one really. Can any senior out here guide me how to find a MP (extra service included, better if FS) or any indie NE who is available. Also, any pointers on how to ask for extras once I am at a MP (I am a newbie so don't want to get screwed after paying money).

Will share the little contacts I have for sure.

Looking for some help from the seniors.

Cheers,

Hungry2Don't go after NE at spas they are worst in service.

Almost 50% of them don't offer extras and have lot of attitude problems.

You will be wasting your time going after them.

I have encountered many times that even in the most famous places many ne chicks don't offer extras.

Even the spa managers also agree.

Abhib84
11-02-15, 13:44
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

Possible
11-02-15, 13:50
She seems to have shifted base to Delhi, after she got kicked out of NL I tried her at KFC Bandra but that place too got shut recently, guys this place is a hot spot for LE so if it seems again operational venture carefully. As for Kashish's no. Check your PM.Happy to post in reply to your post bro, Hows life?

1. detail me M & S.

2. I wonder if I heard Kashish was down with some disease days back? Is she active still.

Keep having fun bro.

Cheers.

Yea I m.

Possible.

HornyBoyForU
11-02-15, 15:46
I'm good bro, hows everything at your end, read a couple of days back LE is going strong in Jaipur, tread carefully. As for Kashish I last had her at the KFC Sp around 5-6 months back post that she shifted to Delhi, never knew she was down with some disease. Hopefully I'm safe.

Happy to post in reply to your post bro, Hows life?

1. detail me M & S.

2. I wonder if I heard Kashish was down with some disease days back? Is she active still.

Keep having fun bro.

Cheers.

Yea I m.

Possible.

Littlish
11-02-15, 18:25
I've been a member of the ISG for over 7 or 8 yrs and have been to several countries and am from India and will be visiting India soon. Can anyone on this board guide me where and how to find high end escorts (15-20 k INR range) in Mumbai, Bangalore and Chennai? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Its very easy in most countries as either there are high ends clubs or websites with mostly genuine girls advertising. I doubt that is possible in India.Hi,

Within the limitations of my personal experience, it is difficult to get anything worth at that price. I mean, there really isn't any point. It just involves a better hotel, a sophisticated modus operandi, some english communication, though not always. In the high end zone, this is the lowest price what they start at. Probably the well tried places mentioned here on this forum would be better than those at the lower end of the high end escorts. Whenever I tried (only twice) and through a very genuine authenticated well known name, technically I got something out of it, but didn't feel it was worth it. They won't be any different in looks, attitude, risk (medically or socially). It will be just a marketing game. Even for TV celebs now the price can cross 1 lac. For the real high end, which I only know from grapevine again, the prices are only for those people who have so much money, they don't usually bother counting. I am sure this forum is not the right place for those people.

Honestly, I just didn't want you to waste money. But, as it is said, anything worth learning cannot be taught. So you might as well try some well renowned ones. Better will be be via SPs at the renowned places, as they will appreciate the value of 15 k much more and will work really hard for that money to get good quality and service. But always 'haggle'. People smell money quickly, and will do any con to get it out of you. Needles to tell you, it is dangerous to advertise the asset of being NRI. If you aren't careful and don't go through right person, you will spend 15-20 k for what others have spent 3-4 k.

Sorry to discourage but just my reflections. Seniors, please correct me or add your two cents (may be more) as well. I just didn't want the hard earned (just an assumption) money of a fellow being wasted.

Littlish
11-02-15, 18:44
I've been a member of the ISG for over 7 or 8 yrs and have been to several countries and am from India and will be visiting India soon. Can anyone on this board guide me where and how to find high end escorts (15-20 k INR range) in Mumbai, Bangalore and Chennai? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Its very easy in most countries as either there are high ends clubs or websites with mostly genuine girls advertising. I doubt that is possible in India.My last endeavor (hope spelling is correct) with the high end was with a well known agency 'chxxxx'. First I called them and confirmed with them how they worked. Very professional, and con is unlikely. Then I booked a room in Dadar area (mistake, as most such service providers are located around juhu, and airport for obvious reason). Called the agency, told what I expected (not as thin as Aishwarya, but not fat as kajol, Etc, in body size, age etc.) he understood, what I wanted. The lowest end was 15 k, this is 2-3 years ago. The girl was coming from juhu, got stuck in traffic, took her 2 hours to arrive. She was all exhausted and sweaty when came. From the moment she came, she was in a hurry to go, the mobile was on, basic mechanical service, token of every basic component of what one may say FS, left me highly frustrated. Whole thing didn't last 20 minutes or so, waste of time and money and all the efforts. Will never go to the high end again, so long as I am in the current economic group.

Hungry2
11-02-15, 18:53
Don't go after NE at spas they are worst in service.

I have encountered many times that even in the most famous places many ne chicks don't offer extras.

Even the spa managers also agree.Hey buddy,

Thanks for the heads up.

Which spa did you go to, where you are guaranteed extras and how do you ask for it? I am newbie so need some guidance.

Please PM me.

Cheers,

Hungry2

Gangaram
11-02-15, 19:05
Hi,

Within the limitations of my personal experience, it is difficult to get anything worth at that price. I mean, there really isn't any point. It just involves a better hotel, a sophisticated modus operandi, some english communication, though not always. In the high end zone, this is the lowest price what they start at. Probably the well tried places mentioned here on this forum would be better than those at the lower end of the high end escorts. Whenever I tried (only twice) and through a very genuine authenticated well known name, technically I got something out of it, but didn't feel it was worth it. They won't be any different in looks, attitude, risk (medically or socially). It will be just a marketing game. Even for TV celebs now the price can cross 1 lac. For the real high end, which I only know from grapevine again, the prices are only for those people who have so much money, they don't usually bother counting. I am sure this forum is not the right place for those people.

Honestly, I just didn't want you to waste money. But, as it is said, anything worth learning cannot be taught. So you might as well try some well renowned ones. Better will be be via SPs at the renowned places, as they will appreciate the value of 15 k much more and will work really hard for that money to get good quality and service. But always 'haggle'. People smell money quickly, and will do any con to get it out of you. Needles to tell you, it is dangerous to advertise the asset of being NRI. If you aren't careful and don't go through right person, you will spend 15-20 k for what others have spent 3-4 k.

Sorry to discourage but just my reflections. Seniors, please correct me or add your two cents (may be more) as well. I just didn't want the hard earned (just an assumption) money of a fellow being wasted.Bro,

In field of mongering experience count and Mr Jackson knows it better by giving brownie points and making regulars seniors and my 1 euro not cents you have to dive more deep to hunt treasure beneath the sea and it's not possible in just couples dives it take time your efforts but I still advice to monger safely because it's still a taboo in our society and we have to maintain a balanced life though.

Gangaram
11-02-15, 19:46
Don't go after NE at spas they are worst in service.

Even the spa managers also agree.Spa manager would agree but I cannot and would many members too because your going to spa where extras are only your necessity bro you need to change your view.

Possible
11-02-15, 23:51
I'm good bro, hows everything at your end, read a couple of days back LE is going strong in Jaipur, tread carefully. As for Kashish I last had her at the KFC Sp around 5-6 months back post that she shifted to Delhi, never knew she was down with some disease. Hopefully I'm safe.Bro, I heard somewhere some 3 months back that she is down with some disease have some infection, I am not sure because at time such news are spread by SPs whom she is no longer working with.

Yes true LEs are getting tighter back home, another raid happened yesterday at Ajmer where some 9 punters were having fun with equal number of jaipur chicks in some Farm house.

This may be a good news for Delhi Mongers that NL spice is being served around them.

No bro not exactly a SPA ma but looking into limited options for me at Mumbai, I was just thinking to give this a try mainly around Powai and Andheri Area.

Details will be in Pm.

Thanks a ton bro.

Willing to have beer someday with you.

Possible.

FunLovingNish
11-03-15, 08:03
Yesterday I decided to visit this famous spa near Darkness. I had heard a lot about one Thai therapist with amazing assets. Booked her over phone for afternoon session. Reached on time and I was been directed towards corner cabin. After few minutes, she appeared. Wow what a babe she was. With exceptionally big boobs for a Thai Girl. Nice figure and good looking. Massage started with usual chit-chat. Massage was OK, midway session I asked for extra. She agreed for TL with access below and BJ. Real session started, She has amazing pair of boobs. Firm natural with pink nipples. She started sucking my dick with amazing tongue skills. I had never had such amazing BBJ. Deed ended with explosion in her mouth after more than 10 minutes and I was in seventh heaven. I liked this girl so much that I decided to visit her again this weekend, lets see where it leads to.Yesterday visited this spa again, with same girl. As usual awesome experience. Took her number this time, she has agreed to meet outside so let's see.

RuffMeUp
11-03-15, 08:17
Was traveling through link road towards Mira road. Saw a lot of small MP's which were closed earlier re-open again. I used to visit them often in 2007-2008 when they were all along link road. Say a few in jogeshwari too. They are open until late and good for a quickie HJ / boob suck for 500-700 bucks. Nice to go after a couple of drinks. Sometimes you find some reall good looking ones inside.Rockybhai,

Those golden days are over. I walked in recently to one of these MPs, maybe a week back. The ladies were below average except for one average young gal and she almost strangled johnny till I told her to be gentle with it.

I do remember those years when there were real gem and you even got B2B (an excellent one) for mere 800 and HJ for 400. Nowadays they also offer FS within 2 k but you really don't feel like taking these ladies.

Aryanz
11-03-15, 08:43
Hi guys,

Would be coming to Mumbai in couple of weeks time. Need some info on good girl friendly hotels in and around Andheri. Seniors could help me out here please. And if you are kind enough to pm some SP numbers. I would be more than delighted.

Thanks in advance.

Littlish
11-03-15, 09:20
Bro,

In field of mongering experience count and Mr Jackson knows it better by giving brownie points and making regulars seniors and my 1 euro not cents you have to dive more deep to hunt treasure beneath the sea and it's not possible in just couples dives it take time your efforts but I still advice to monger safely because it's still a taboo in our society and we have to maintain a balanced life though.Dear Gangaram sir,

Many thanks for the Euro! I appreciate it, a pupil can't learn without guidance from masters. Undoubtedly, I have yet to learn a lot, and hopefully will climb on the stepping stones of my own dead self, by sitting on the shoulders of great giants like you and other seniors.

My comments were specifically only about 'high end escorts' and that, at that price one may not get much. It is better to start at the 'average' pricing, at places or SPs like what is usually mentioned here on this forum and spend extra in these places, and that will give more value for money.

Once again, many thanks for the euro.

Littlish
11-03-15, 09:28
I'm good bro, hows everything at your end, read a couple of days back LE is going strong in Jaipur, tread carefully. As for Kashish I last had her at the KFC Sp around 5-6 months back post that she shifted to Delhi, never knew she was down with some disease. Hopefully I'm safe.For the people like me in the early learning stages. LE action is a significant issue that one needs to be aware of. Can anyone advice or mention any real stories about such incidences, personal or genuinely quoted from friends, when someone was caught red handed, and what happened? As in, did they manage to escape, and how, and what would be a pragmatic modus?

One gentleman here mentioned, (this week only) about such incidence and that money can obviously be of help. Has anyone suffered more than the financial loss?

Another one advised to be in close contact with SP, since many a times these are well planned raids.

As I understand festivities are the likely times for such action.

Zunk2002
11-03-15, 13:57
Hello everybody,

I have recently moved to Mumbai. New to this site as well.

Looking for some genuine suggestions for quality time. Indies, MPs, Bars.

Can fix if somebody visiting Indore.

Thanks in advance.Recently got pics from SP.

Has anybody tried them.

Or pm me any indie or SP in Indore.

JRandal
11-03-15, 15:02
Can any brother help me out with a review on this grl digits ending 945. She ia asking10 k for 2 hrs at her place.Is it Sita, then don't go more than 4 K.

Jasmpat
11-03-15, 15:14
Can any brother help me out with a review on this grl digits ending 945. She ia asking10 k for 2 hrs at her place.Negotiate. She will come for 5 K and that also for 2 sessions.

She will come out for that price. May be she has place, that's the reason may be she is demanding more.

Someone from the forum had been with her recently. Scroll and you will get the feedback.

KingOfMan
11-03-15, 16:06
I guess nobody wants to make noise and gather people around that's the reason you have to pay and move out. I had been through a similar thing some years back. I had paid the fulamount and then the nakras started. The Sp was not there and it was about 11 at night. I took the money back Sp started abusing. I just paid 1000 k and walked out. But not sure the girl called me up again and said do not contact the SP again for any service again as she would land me in trouble. Then had a friendly relationship with the girl for a few months after which her number was disconnected. She said she was an AH but did'nt look like.

So I would say at times its better pay and get out from the place.My belief is and always have been in most situations good or bad we pay to get out of place or to throw the girl out.

I never thought about it but I don't think there are many cases where people pay for the girls service. Its a way of looking at things but most of my experiences either too good or too bad have been same. Pay to forget maybe its the way of Karma the girls wants money and you want to get off your mind moving in 1 direction. As for women lately I have seen the best attitudes are the ones who don't bother about money. The more a girl is bothered about money the less she becomes worth the action as all her attention is towards money. Its difficult finding every time less money interested babes but I try to repeat those who like having fun and then I tend to pay them what they like. (Not materially different than agreed upon but little for each effort).

Its like those early price bargains I will give you what you want as a tip only if I am happy. This cannot be tried with SPs as they are really spoilt these days who mess up the whole game. They have neither interest in mongering neither the girl, just money.

Regards,

Kingofman.

Raju 1974
11-03-15, 17:02
Are there any good dance bars in or nearby Powai area?

LoneRanger1976
11-03-15, 17:10
Guys this looks like times of india now.

Where are the FRs to read, after ages I logged in.

Which brother went to bandra east spa and gave my reference?

I was told my friend was as naughty as me.

Shtwoz
11-03-15, 18:12
Please PM safe and reasonable hotels in Powai or Andheri East.

HeartRobber
11-03-15, 18:20
Can any brother help me out with a review on this grl digits ending 945. She ia asking10 k for 2 hrs at her place.If her last 5 digits are 93945, then she is Ritu now operating from Versova. She usually quote high but agrees at much lower rate. I have taken her 2 weeks back for 4 k 2 pops along with place. My advice, don't inflate her prices by paying what she asks.

Be Safe, Have Sex.

HR.

TheNone
11-03-15, 18:24
Welcome back bro.

Nothing changed and your status of being an Ace is still hold firm.

Regards.

TN

I was told my friend was as naughty as me..

Bikkii
11-03-15, 18:28
Brother can you PM me her number please.

Hotel foreverlamp kh (w) near station - 4 K (cause she's a foreigner. Got ripped off but wtf, I couldn't look around for a better place).

Isabelle is shy, cute and young. Like others have said. An amateur in bed. Great DATY, schtupping. She gets turned on with foreplay. However no BBJ for me (she tried though but my schlong was apparently big for her tiny mouth.).

AmRock
11-03-15, 19:09
Can someone guide me where to find white girls in Mumbai.

Thanks

Ravan9686
11-03-15, 21:45
Visited NL last week. After lots of searching was able to locate NL.

Went to the ground floor and the girls here are much better than other near by places at same cost. I was regular to a nearby place but because of the forum came to know about NL.

Selected Miss SW**I draped in green saree. Short young girl with nice assets.

She was nice and except anal was ok with anything.

Ratings:

Looks - 6/10.

Boobs - 7/10.

Attitude - 6/10.

Damage:1700.

Ashwinder
11-03-15, 23:00
It's a spy-thriller-comedy-fantasy story for an upcoming 500 core club movie.

Release date: 30.02. 0007.When I read that post, I was reminded of an email I received from a 50-55 year old Govt. Bank guy " Do not send me any of the secret materials over my official email ID. This official email ID is being monitored by our office " . He was using his official email ID. And I was to send him an address proof.

Ashwinder
11-03-15, 23:03
Oy, any chance you are still seeing that Rakesh Kapur Mumbai dancer chic. Aisha whom we had discussed a year back. ?

Welcome back bro.

Nothing changed and your status of being an Ace is still hold firm.

Regards.

TN

Ashwinder
11-03-15, 23:12
Hello People.

No replies to the above help asked. Not even one member has PMd me. Come on guys some one help me out. Trust me public. I will revert as soon as I have contacts. I know its against the forum rules to ask for contacts and I won't be asking for any after this.

Thanks all in advance.

Keep up your spirits.This is like a Start-up dude: fund me uncle, I will fund you when I have funds. And then we will ponzi together.

Markus29
11-04-15, 05:33
Yeah, heard & read that many of the prison birds had to encounter such painful experiences and seems like you are still through that painful ordeal. Hmm. Pity. But, still you can take solace that it's only one hole. Now, getting along with a gal of 1000 bucks (highly infected ones) may end up bleeding on all holes. So, tread carefully.No In prison there aren't birds living, there are hungry dogs like me and cocksuckers like you who love to suck cock but actually I was tired seeing gaandus like you around me.

I need a really nice pussy to bang whole night, but have bad budget, can we settle your sister for 2000 bucks? Sorry man this is what best I could offer you, but I'll take good care of her.

Get lost fucking oversmart son of working girl, your shithole advice was never required from first, so mind your pimping business and go pimp your sis.

SfoCowboy
11-04-15, 06:39
Well bro, this requires a lot of work if you don't have connections. I fucked some really hot chicks and you can call them Hi end for sure.

1. My roomie was a casting director in an ad company and he used to look after still ads. The likes of girls you see on hoardings / news papers etc. He always had a battery of girls chasing him. This was in Chennai of all the places. We had so many house parties and ended up in bed with real hot girls.

2. In my course of work, we used several event managers for our events. We did many events with celebrities and these events required some real nice chicks to be around to look after the guests. I got introduced to a model co-ordinator and we kind of developed a rapport. He was a gold mine and had never ending contacts.

Both these cases it was only the expenses for parties and gifts and there was no money involved.

I can attribute this to 90% luck. It is very difficult to get these contacts normally. Unfortunately, my roomie moved to Delhi and this model coordinator to Bangalore. In touch with my friend and I get opportunity when I visit Delhi. Lost touch with the other guy.

Never came across a guy who could consistently supply high end girls.

Dear Gangaram sir,

Many thanks for the Euro! I appreciate it, a pupil can't learn without guidance from masters. Undoubtedly, I have yet to learn a lot, and hopefully will climb on the stepping stones of my own dead self, by sitting on the shoulders of great giants like you and other seniors.

My comments were specifically only about 'high end escorts' and that, at that price one may not get much. It is better to start at the 'average' pricing, at places or SPs like what is usually mentioned here on this forum and spend extra in these places, and that will give more value for money.

Once again, many thanks for the euro.

Raju 1974
11-04-15, 06:59
This forum is not meant for all this quarreling.

Please keep it cool. Everybody has a right to post his question or views. There should not be any personalized attacks.

Why people loose their cool so much hearing a below 1 k rate? If you are a monger you should be happy. If not, then it is really worrisome for business. And as a matter of fact, there are places where still below 1 k girls are available. Price depends on the presentation, the medium and place. Many times you get the same stuff at different price in different situation.

No In prison there aren't birds living, there are hungry dogs like me and cocksuckers like you who love to suck cock but actually I was tired seeing gaandus like you around me.

I need a really nice pussy to bang whole night, but have bad budget, can we settle your sister for 2000 bucks? Sorry man this is what best I could offer you, but I'll take good care of her.

Get lost fucking oversmart son of working girl, your shithole advice was never required from first, so mind your pimping business and go pimp your sis.

Markus29
11-04-15, 08:03
This forum is not meant for all this quarreling.

Please keep it cool. Everybody has a right to post his question or views. There should not be any personalized attacks.

Why people loose their cool so much hearing a below 1 k rate? If you are a monger you should be happy. If not, then it is really worrisome for business. And as a matter of fact, there are places where still below 1 k girls are available. Price depends on the presentation, the medium and place. Many times you get the same stuff at different price in different situation.Sorry mate, I simply asked an information about my need, so as I understand, everybody has question to find a good girl to fuck based on their requirements and budget.

I asked simple question with a specific budget, it is a question and it has nothing to do with my back ground.

And this over excited moron tried to be oversmart and asking an idiotic question like him that when did I returned from Tihar Jail? WTF?

And on internet and forums anybody like this moron tries to be smart and brave because in real life they don't get chance to do it and living simply like a dumb pussy.

Gangaram
11-04-15, 08:18
Can someone guide me where to find white girls in Mumbai.

ThanksYou meant to be foreigner girls if looking for free try tinder app or go thru SP PM me if you need help.

ApacheGuy
11-04-15, 08:32
Has anyone tried megha? No ending with 3920? Is she genuine or a scam?

Gangaram
11-04-15, 09:16
Dear Gangaram sir,

Once again, many thanks for the euro.Bro,

When mongering becomes habit and hole become our goal we start searching same options available at low price and it's economics I had fucked girls which can be marketed for 1 lac too but I got for 5 k to 6 k now they too are asking 20 k tat too for St but I have not stopped exploring. I too have been wasted lot of money in early mongering days looking for high end escorts where SP taken 15 k and girl was paid only 5 k from SP and that too for whole day it's like contract type and sum times it would be hush rush type but after RTFF and help from seniors my mindset was changed one more euro if you build a good rapport with seniors here they are really having good hidden birds and only their name will make your session more pleasurable.

RuffMeUp
11-04-15, 09:34

WIR. Prolly not. I'd prefer someone who knows her way around in bed.Dude, 4 K at Amar Kh?

That's way too high for short time. Or was it a typo that instead of. 4 K you typed 4 K? No way one should pay 4 K for such a shithole. You could have rather looked up some other options in the same area or moved towards Northern suburbs.

IntrepidExplor
11-04-15, 09:45
Is this the Bengali chick you're taking about?

So after the last horrifying experience I had 1 last session left of my membership so thought of utilizing it yesterday. Tried calling a couple of places but as it was evening either they had no slots or the happy hours weren't applicable, so decided on M & S...

IntrepidExplor
11-04-15, 09:55
I thought I was familiar with all the darkness spas. Which one is this?

A hint on the talent would be nice too ☺.

Yesterday visited this spa again, with same girl. As usual awesome experience. Took her number this time, she has agreed to meet outside so let's see.

Keshtel
11-04-15, 10:44
Totally agree to what you say. I am a relatively new entrant to the mongering world. But I have had immense help from the forum and the FRs. And I have always taken guidance from seniors and many have been forthcoming.

Bro,

When mongering becomes habit and hole become our goal we start searching same options available at low price and it's economics I had fucked girls which can be marketed for 1 lac too but I got for 5 k to 6 k now they too are asking 20 k tat too for St but I have not stopped exploring. I too have been wasted lot of money in early mongering days looking for high end escorts where SP taken 15 k and girl was paid only 5 k from SP and that too for whole day it's like contract type and sum times it would be hush rush type but after RTFF and help from seniors my mindset was changed one more euro if you build a good rapport with seniors here they are really having good hidden birds and only their name will make your session more pleasurable.

HornyBoyForU
11-04-15, 11:12
Ahem Ahem. Sorry Sir.

I was told my friend was as naughty as me.

Raju 1974
11-04-15, 12:07
Following pics received from a sp charges 10 k and above. He says they are Hi profile ones I don't think they worth it. Any expert comment? Any one has tried them?

Raju 1974
11-04-15, 13:19
Archetype please clean your inbox. It is full.

SinghPrax
11-04-15, 15:54
Hello all,

New to town, tried few massage parlours in versova. Ended up shellin 5 k for an average BBJ. Can any brother help or recommend a few good MP's in / around Andheri with good service.

Gangaram
11-04-15, 17:27
Ahem Ahem. Sorry Sir.Bro we deserve a FR from you.

RattleStud
11-04-15, 17:30
Following pics received from a sp charges 10 k and above. He says they are Hi profile ones I don't think they worth it. Any expert comment? Any one has tried them?Hi Raju,

These are not worth than 3 k, and I am sure this sp of yours must be from Andheri east or sakinaka. These photos are circulated by these cheats demanding 10 k. My advise, please avoid. Try some independent ones, instead of regret.

Bholu
11-04-15, 18:38
I not a use too of spa s but have free time so explore Versova spa charges were 1800 deep tissue.

After entering there found certain so thought of KLPD massage was avg no hints not touching bum too no hints try to talk to girl but not got any hint so leave it got shower and left.

Please guide where got extras how to crake girl about extra this wasn't 1st time but purpose of extra 1st time thanks.

Diwsa
11-04-15, 18:44
Following pics received from a sp charges 10 k and above. He says they are Hi profile ones I don't think they worth it. Any expert comment? Any one has tried them?

Hi Raju,

These are not worth than 3 k, and I am sure this sp of yours must be from Andheri east or sakinaka. These photos are circulated by these cheats demanding 10 k. My advise, please avoid. Try some independent ones, instead of regret.Completely agree. These are not at all high profile. They lack even the basic profile!

Gangaram
11-04-15, 18:58
Hello all,

New to town, tried few massage parlours in versova. Ended up shellin 5 k for an average BBJ. Can any brother help or recommend a few good MP's in / around Andheri with good service.Bro no one can help you as your pm is not activated just rtff and get benefits from pointers.

On The Wings
11-04-15, 19:12
Get lost fucking oversmart son of working girl, your shithole advice was never required from first, so mind your pimping business and go pimp your sis.In these days of UFO's, Aliens & Life on Mars. You empty head 'ducks & gooses' can not think something new and still throw the "same old dirt" on others (huh. Since the days of Sumerians). Try & think something new. Right? And again I feel pity that at any cost & at any level. You can't go beyond the 2000 mark. Hmm. See, you have to grow and act fact before it's too late.

Baba 69
11-04-15, 19:53
Last night place at gore at #%and raided by name of maur at # three girls yet to be releasrd seems underaged, guys one can make all thecreasons that sex was consensual between two. People blah and blah but caught with an [CodeWord902] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord902) sp will spell trouble. If johny taking over mind one has to be aware not ehven morally but legally as well. Guys just be careful in t.

Mohit3
11-04-15, 20:01
Hello ISG Memebers.

Have heard a lot about Isabella, as m coking to mumbai for this weekend would definately like to try her.

Would request you all to kindly PM me her details. Help will be reciprocated immediately if one ever comes to Delhi. As m basically from Delhi.

Thank you.

Raju 1974
11-05-15, 02:41
Visiting Mumbai today. Seniors please share some good independent reliable safe and affordable contacts. Please PM.

Me.

Thanks,

Kunal14
11-05-15, 03:34
Raju 1974,

Visiting Mumbai today. Seniors please share some good independent reliable safe and affordable contacts. Please PM.

Thanks.

Please check PM.

Unnisex
11-05-15, 03:59
In these days of UFO's, Aliens & Life on Mars. You empty head 'ducks & gooses' can not think something new and still throw the "same old dirt" on others (huh. Since the days of Sumerians). Try & think something new. Right? And again I feel pity that at any cost & at any level. You can't go beyond the 2000 mark. Hmm. See, you have to grow and act fact before it's too late.Please stop this series. If both of you are very particular in continuing this series, please exchange your e mails and do a private party. Don't abuse forum space.

Sammas
11-05-15, 07:04
Guys,

Can you please share decent cll girls number from thane w. Am staying alone I have my own flat at gb road. And I can't trust online cll girls number. Please even I have few cll girls number I wl definately share with you all.

RuffMeUp
11-05-15, 07:28
Following pics received from a sp charges 10 k and above. He says they are Hi profile ones I don't think they worth it. Any expert comment? Any one has tried them?Is the SP name Vikas or Vilas from Andheri E / Sakinaka?

If yes, don't pay more than 3 K and 4 K with place. Also confirm with him that if the girl is not cooperative, you will not pay and cancel the deal.

IndianIdol
11-05-15, 09:34
Guys,

I received these pics from an SP in Andheri claimed to charge 15 k for short time. I said 5 k he immediately agreed sounded too good to be true so backed out. Any ideas guys. SP digits end 5181. If anyone has had any experience on this let me know.

I am really looking for independents from within Mumbai, will reciprocate with what I have.

IndianIdol
11-05-15, 09:45
Hey Bro,

Looks interesting could you share the coordinates with me. Thanks in Advance.

Possible
11-05-15, 10:59
Guys,
Any ideas guys. SP digits end 5181.
I am really looking for independents from within Mumbai, will reciprocate with what I have.Word of caution, bro, you are going to find any of these chicks would rather land up with different girls or lost money, so beware and step carefully. You will get all these pics all over net.

Do hunt for sure.

Cheers.

Blue Day
11-05-15, 11:15
I have been fan of Rekha at CH.

She delivers the best in service except Anal. Slim and trim. Can easily take her in arms and ride her in standing position.

Attaching her pics.

Gangaram
11-05-15, 11:22
Guys,

I received these pics from an SP in Andheri claimed to charge 15 k for short time. I said 5 k he immediately agreed sounded too good to be true so backed out. Any ideas guys. SP digits end 5181. If anyone has had any experience on this let me know.

I am really looking for independents from within Mumbai, will reciprocate with what I have.Good for eyes and unreal in real avoid SakinakA SP because they are high on beautiful green tea and you will find most of pics just asking reference but never got a real info.

HornyBoyForU
11-05-15, 11:55
Hahaaha the reason there's no FR is because it was a case of blue balls, it was the just pure erotica if you say. The NE's there do not believe in extras and will drive you mad to the last point but just their fingers. But if you keep repeating then am sure you will get a lot more than merely just extras. I sadly do not have the time nor the energy to pursue therapists. But this one seems worth going through the trouble. If only I wasn't married things would have been different. LOL. But if you like erotica with blue balls this place ought to be visited once.

Bro we deserve a FR from you.

Armaan4300
11-05-15, 12:49
Visiting Mumbai for weekend, will be staying at relatives place. If anyone can share some Indi contact having Incall with good Looks and attitude. As heard about Isabella FRs if any one can help me with contact and Reference with suggestion for ST Place. Sharing contacts for Jaipur, Jodhpur will be reciprocated without Saying.

Thanks in Advance.

Gangaram
11-05-15, 16:56
Hahaaha the reason there's no FR is because it was a case of blue balls, it was the just pure erotica if you say. The NE's there do not believe in extras and will drive you mad to the last point but just their fingers. But if you keep repeating then am sure you will get a lot more than merely just extras. I sadly do not have the time nor the energy to pursue therapists. But this one seems worth going through the trouble. If only I wasn't married things would have been different. LOL. But if you like erotica with blue balls this place ought to be visited once.LOL bro we are riding same boat but I want to know have you breathed heavily saying "olalala".

Sameer942
11-05-15, 17:06
Yesterday visited this spa again, with same girl. As usual awesome experience. Took her number this time, she has agreed to meet outside so let's see.Please reply to pm regarding spa gentle reminder.

Jaideep
11-05-15, 18:45
Next time do try Ms J. She joined me in Jacuzzi. Had great fun for an hour.Ok. Would try my luck with her next time.

Bikkii
11-06-15, 03:38
Yesterday happened to go to mgi ground. Theres a thai spa there, saw a hot girl there. Has anyone tried there luck at this place. Please share your experience.

SfoCowboy
11-06-15, 05:56
Bro,

None of these pics are real. Please insist on any one girl in this pic and he will start giving some silly reasons that this girl is not avlbl because of x, why, z reasons. Better avoid. I saw the same set of pics being floated by the SPs for ages.

Guys,

I am really looking for independents from within Mumbai, will reciprocate with what I have.

Littlish
11-06-15, 06:12
Bro,

When mongering becomes habit and hole become our goal we start searching same options available at low price and it's economics I had fucked girls which can be marketed for 1 lac too but I got for 5 k to 6 k now they too are asking 20 k tat too for St but I have not stopped exploring. I too have been wasted lot of money in early mongering days looking for high end escorts where SP taken 15 k and girl was paid only 5 k from SP and that too for whole day it's like contract type and sum times it would be hush rush type but after RTFF and help from seniors my mindset was changed one more euro if you build a good rapport with seniors here they are really having good hidden birds and only their name will make your session more pleasurable.Dear Gangaram Sir.

This sounds very encouraging! So, there is still some hope, for average person in Middle income group. Honestly, I won't have the money to pay at the rate they are marketed, just to get experience. But, as you have kindled my hopes, with hard work, trial and error, and most importantly, the blessings of seniors here, I will reach those caves of hidden gems. Until then the sordid saga of hit and miss continues.

But, tell me honestly, if we remove the glamour part of the girl, is there any difference between those high ends and the ones who are staple diet of the average punter? I mean, the chances of getting a good attitude from the girl would be same I suppose. To me, it is the attitude and service element that matters much more. Well if combined with looks and assets, nothing like it. I used to get lucky and get all this, in the golden bygone era, some 9-10 years ago. Now, it would be subject to my luck, and also knowing her (from repeated visits).

But I accept humbly, (have no choice) 'there are many more worlds beyond the stars', and I am still at the grass root level.

Please keep the euros rolling! I appreciate there value more than anything else!

TonyKimpkin
11-06-15, 06:13
Does anybody knows about this chick. She was active about 6 months back but has suddenly disappeared. She was nice and lovely. Her SP was Jack and was operating out of Colaba. Anybody knows anything about her please let me know.

BlackJack543
11-06-15, 06:16
Confused whether to go for UT Cruz or Z spa in darkness tonight. I haven't been to any of these before. I have RTFF, however, still unable to finalize. Kindly suggest.

Littlish
11-06-15, 06:39
Yesterday went to the usual place at PP at diamond sindhi. Though I went with the girl whom I had encounter before, service didn't improve much. I think it is time for me to take PP of my list. Asked the SP about the risk of LE action during festive season. He assured me that there is good setting and nothing like that can happen there. Just wondered if his words are good enough or should avoid such places around festivities, as some people have advised here.

BiziBoy2012
11-06-15, 06:42
Guys,

I am really looking for independents from within Mumbai, will reciprocate with what I have.Buddy none of these birds exist in Mumbai. These are classical switch and bait. A combination of pics from pune and Bangalore loc ads.

Cheers.

Happy mongering.

Mahya
11-06-15, 07:07
I am big Fan of Big Busty Racks, so prefer Aunties and Milfs.

This time one of my friend given me contact of MILF Leena staying at central line. In pic she was looking like really busty with round ass so decided to try her.

Had a call with her and fixed an appointment at 11 AM in the morning, reached her home and has some chit chat. I asked her to wear a saree so that I can remove it slowly.

As per my request she was in red saree and gently welcomed me in her room. While talking to her paluu was slipped and I seen her sexy big boobs so my jonny got erected to which she replied "[Non-English text deleted by Admin]" LOL sexy knows how to handle customers.

After that she was adjusting her saree to which I resist and remove her saree completely then she removed all her cloths and undergarments she really has some big curves but also has big tummy that was thumbs down from my side.

She helped me to undress and then we started kissing each others body and quickly I started sucking her boobs, then has one session with her in doggy style and popped up on her ass. After cleaning just resting on the bed as soon as she came from fresh room she jumped on the bed and started sucking my ice cream. Nice BJ there for 10 minutes then took her in missionary to finish off with.

Overall good tummy is big turn off but service is good.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

TheEnigmaMe
11-06-15, 07:51
Hello everyone!

My first FR! Though I have been lurking on this site on and off for quite some time.

Thanks to senior members Gangaram and Radhe Simron, due to their inputs found the place with ease. Called up in advance and booked an appointment. Like mentioned in earlier FRs three types of packages available Rs. 1.5 k (without shower), 2 k (with shower) and 2.5 (with bathtub / jacuzzi). Chose the last one.

Mistake no one- due to work schedule booked the last slot during the day. (most of the girls are tired by the fag end of the day. Avoid going to spas at the time. Lesson learnt LOL).

Mistake no two. Did not ask for any particular type of girl after entering. They sent one who was overweight (experience has taught me that usually the overweight ones are the better service providers) and dint look very hygienic, so asked for another one which created a small issue at the counter as they were insisting that they have a rotation system. But finally agreed to send another one. Again slightly on the heavier side female in her mid 30's walks in. I think WTF enough time wasted lets just get it over with.

First 30 minutes dint bring up anything, cause I wanted a good long massage and dint want her to hurry through it. Massage was decent (maybe cause I was having one after long time). Ample.

Indication that extras are available during the massage (she was massaging inner thighs, near balls, near asshole).

After massage she herself asked if you want jhonny massage- said that's what I came here for! LOL.

Quoted 1.5 k for B2B on table, titjob, HJ and B2B in bathtub. Agreed since there wasn't much time left before spa shut and dint want to go without shooting my load.

B2B was OK. Titjob was decent (nice supple tits), B2B in bathtub and final HJ was fairly OK.

Damages: 2.5 k spa +1.5 k extras.

WIR: maybe. If nothing else on the menu.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

TonyKimpkin
11-06-15, 10:56
Hi guys,

Trying to post this thread but not getting through. Last try.

Anybody knows this chick. Was very active six months ago but has vanished from scene during last 6 months or so. Her SP was Jack operating from Colaba.

Lovely girl, very friendly. Was out of the world.

Anybody please advise, she was great. Is she still active, where to get in touch with her?

Baba 69
11-06-15, 10:57
Guys,

Was visiting a friend yesterday in Vasai accompanied his family for some shopping near the station saw some really older woman SP out there (as friend had already informed me about the same) however saw this amazing hot MILF black salwar with those tights that nowadays women wear. Tattoo on her wrist that I couldn't figure out first I thought maybe she is a normal married lady out shopping but that bubble burst soon enough made eye contact response was a smile and an indication to come towards her (darn was cursing my luck since friends family around) was totally frustrated however stood ground watching her another guy approached her they discussed something and off they went into a lane the guy on the bike and this MILF following on foot. Even while leaving she turned and gave me a look as to say your bad luck. Guys any info on this chick would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

AcerPacer
11-06-15, 13:39
Hey guys,

Writing for the first time just to update those who don't know that the famous Ms. And from UT Ironman (the one with a good height) is back.

She's no more with UT now. Works in another spa nearby.

Thanks,

Acer

RoamingMumbai
11-06-15, 14:24
I'm a fan of erotica. And feel the old-charm of artistry is dying, if not already dead.

Will appreciate some details.

Hahaaha the reason there's no FR is because it was a case of blue balls, it was the just pure erotica if you say. The NE's there do not believe in extras and will drive you mad to the last point but just their fingers. But if you keep repeating then am sure you will get a lot more than merely just extras. I sadly do not have the time nor the energy to pursue therapists. But this one seems worth going through the trouble. If only I wasn't married things would have been different. LOL. But if you like erotica with blue balls this place ought to be visited once.

BlackJack543
11-06-15, 16:43
So finally tried the you spa at juhu. Very cramped place. Got miss and, was mature, maybe in late 30's, but good looking. Nice massage. Asked for extras midway, she said will complete the massage first. She quoted 1 k for HJ and 1. 5 k for HJ+tl. She was sitting in wot position and was dry humping, with DFK, and I was also fingering her. Nice release. Her boobs were a bit saggy. Never experienced such an intense DFK. All this with customers moving in the aisle. She wiped me with a hot towel as there was no water in the shower.

Damage 1. 8 k + 1. 5 k.

Would have been an awesome experience had the shower been working.

Kamdeva
11-06-15, 17:46
You can try oyorooms or zorooms.

Please PM safe and reasonable hotels in Powai or Andheri East.

Radhe Simron
11-06-15, 18:02
Hi friends, I am looking out for a decent hotel nearby dahisar / borivali. Planning to go for full night show. I know few in Andheri but they are like Chaddar Badal type hotel / lodge. 2 k is max I can pay for it. Please PM me.

Thanks

Sameer942
11-06-15, 20:49
Yesterday visited this spa again, with same girl. As usual awesome experience. Took her number this time, she has agreed to meet outside so let's see.Guys any hint about this spa.

Possible
11-07-15, 01:24
Yesterday went to the usual place at PP at diamond sindhi. Though I went with the girl whom I had encounter before, service didn't improve much. I think it is time for me to take PP of my list. Asked the SP about the risk of LE action during festive season. He assured me that there is good setting and nothing like that can happen there. Just wondered if his words are good enough or should avoid such places around festivities, as some people have advised here.Hope its about PP mall infront of the lake.

I had invested for no returns at Perfect and one on first floor facing main road. Could you hint more on SPA name, the chick / Chicks and the level of your encounter you had with damages please. I am interested bro. Because its near.

Thanks.

Possible.

ArmadaIn
11-07-15, 03:45
Hi.

Can you please send me the parlor and the girls name privately.

Hello friends, this is my first report on this site. Been to an MP in Vashi. Beleive most of us might be aware of this place. Found a small petite girl who is keen on everything including BJ and FS. Was on too keen on FS so got only BJ.

Am okay to share her number and would expect nice reference in Navi Mumbai.

BoomBoomND
11-07-15, 04:17
I have been fan of Rekha at CH.

She delivers the best in service except Anal. Slim and trim. Can easily take her in arms and ride her in standing position.

Attaching her pics.Hi,

Can you PM me contract details of her, will reciprocate with which I have.

LetterDevil
11-07-15, 06:15
Yesterday visited this spa again, with same girl. As usual awesome experience. Took her number this time, she has agreed to meet outside so let's see.Hey bro, mind PM'ing the place and hint on the chick you speak of?

LittelBond
11-07-15, 07:13
I am in touch with indi called Samira from Delhi and now in Mumbai and she claims to be a teacher.

Number ends with 559. Asking 10 k for LT.

I am planing to meet up with her. I thought if I take opinion for expert forum before I dent my pocket 10 k.

Any feedback will be appreciated.

Cheers

Viiki
11-07-15, 07:14

This time one of my friend given me contact of MILF Leena staying at central line. In pic she was looking like really busty with round ass so decided to try her.

Had a call with her and fixed an appointment at 11 AM in the morning, reached her home and has some chit chat. I asked her to wear a saree so that I can remove it slowly.

As per my request she was in red saree and gently welcomed me in her room. While talking to her paluu was slipped and I seen her sexy big boobe so my jonny got erected to which she replied "khada bhi ho gaya" LOL sexy ***** knows how to handle customers.

After that she was adjusting her saree to which I resist and remove her saree completely then she removed all her cloths and undergarments she really has some big curves but also has big tummy that was thumbs down from my side.

She helped me to undress and then we started kissing each others body and quickly I started sucking her boobs, then has one session with her in doggy style and popped up on her ass. After cleaning just resting on the bed as soon as she came from freshroom she jumped on the bed and started sucking my icecream. Nice BJ there for 10 minutes then tooked her in missionary to finish off with.

Overall good tummy is big turn off but service is good.Please post damages and last 3-4 digits of her number?

RajivJ
11-07-15, 07:22
After reading some nice review about this hidden MP in ironman in kandiwali. Thought of giving it a try. Location as other says in little difficult to find but not so diff as well. It's rt in the lane opp the famous school. No board. Just a look of it from outside will help you decipher that it is a MP.

Main advantage is pricing. 1200 counter and girl will give you massage for name sake and HJ. Though not a clean or experience seeking place but worth the money if you are looking for a quick. All girls are average but still ok in the price.

Few interesting things to note. Owner will take extra one ruppee like 1201. Some auspicious or watever. Girls respect you for the tip and no their worth. I was about to give a 1000 note when the girl reaction came as this is so much, I made a story that I am giving only 500 and asking for the change.

Can be done one off when you need to release in budget.

Damage: 1200 Counter 500 tip.

Quality: 5/10.

Service: 5/10.

WIR: May be one off some day but not planned.

Mahya
11-07-15, 09:08
Please post damages and last 3-4 digits of her number?2 k for 1 pop up and 0056 are last digits.

HunkyDory912
11-07-15, 09:29
Visited the famous spa in PP again. 3rd time may be. As usual, service is awesome. The therapists are pretty good. Both looks and service.

Nothing much to say. Everybody knows this place and rates are standard. So not many hazzles.

WIR. Yes.

Be safe and cheers.

HunkyDory912
11-07-15, 09:32
Met this female from Andheri. At a hotel in western suburbs.

Not much to write home about. She smokes and that is a big turn off for me. So rest of it didn't work out.

Had a couple of quick shots and got it over with.

WIR. - depends if you are ok with the physique (a bit on the heavier side and dark in complexion) and smoking.

Damages - 5 k.

Littlish
11-07-15, 09:34
Hope its about PP mall infront of the lake.

I had invested for no returns at Perfect and one on first floor facing main road. Could you hint more on SPA name, the chick / Chicks and the level of your encounter you had with damages please. I am interested bro. Because its near.

Thanks,

PossibleThe one on ground floor is the better one (comparatively), there is only one on ground, though, as I mentioned, it has been disappointing lately, as difficult to say no to the one who is next in turn, etc. , but if regular encounters are the norm, one may befriend a few with good service, etc. And can get more in service, so far I haven't succeeded in FS. The choice is wide, but looks and body 4-7 only.

One of the SP was Ranxxx (villain of hindi films). Other one is mohammedean, forgot name. I would avoid the two girls who are short and fat (fattish) girls, both have more nakhras, and less on service menu. There are 2 maharastrians girls one taller (looks 6-7/10) other older looks 5/10. Good service, sorry forgot the names despite asking them twice (really, I am not good with names), Damages 1. 5 counter fix, I doubt, that will change, but service basic b2 be and HS, if you are good negotiator for 1 k, otherwise 1. 5. Extras available from most, sometimes even first time, but usual tact and skill required. Seems safe from LE point of view (as if, one can tell).

1st floor, no better, less choices, higher rates. I would avoid all rest.

Rajukado
11-07-15, 10:27

Overall good tummy is big turn off but service is good.Which area in central line.

Was she gujju?

HornyBoyForU
11-07-15, 14:43
PM'ed you some details.

I'm a fan of erotica. And feel the old-charm of artistry is dying, if not already dead.

Will appreciate some details.

Rambhai
11-07-15, 16:24
Recently on my visit to Mumbai, went to a MP in power, it was a mall, went in a fat lady in her late forties called me in, said 2. 5 for massage and bath on the table itself, showed me a girl who was around 19, good tall, nice boobs, started the massage, girl started asking for extras, settled for 2 K for FS, she went out for a minute and brought condom and had FS with her in miss, as she was horny.

RickyDash30
11-07-15, 16:47
After a long time (Bad work Schedule) decided to visit a unheard not visited MP present in suburb. Traveling in Mumbai has become very bad with heat and Traffic Jam. The MP was relatively empty, a gorgeous smiling babe was at the counter, with a nice cleavage, That was a good indication that some action can be expected. But sad that babe was not available for action and they showed me another two babes sitting inside. To my surprise I recognized one of them from a another MP which I have visited in the past. I immediately told them to allot her for the massage.

Once inside in a make shift cubicle with partitions. She did recognize me and immediately hugged me and planted a nice kiss on my lips. By doing that I avoided those usual stupid questions normally they ask, when you visit a new MP. I pulled her towards me and made to sit on my lap, and asked what is on the Menu whether I can bang her?. She immediately replied not hear they don't allow, but she stopped for a moment and said I will come in a minute meantime you can change. She came in after few minutes. I asked her what happened why she took such a long time? She said "fielding laga kar ayi hu" and gave mischievous smile. I jokingly said 'that means the Umpire is not going to come and check!

She gave a excellent B2 B with DFK and I ended the action in doggy style, I asked whether FS is available on Menu for everyone? Immediately she responded by saying No No strictly NO since I knew you I took special permission. I asked about the previous MP. She told me that it was raided and two girls were in jail for 1 day and that she was terrified and left that place.

Damages 1. 5 k at counter, 1. 5 k for the babe (she did not ask for and did not specify in the start).

WIR:- The place is a big let down, plan to take the babe out.

FrozenSun
11-07-15, 17:04
This is my first report. So sorry first for the bad details. I hope I ll get better with time. I went to spa name having few alphabet frm word medical. Located in vashi. Was alloted NE girl. Ok massage. No extras. I think because it was my first time. Guys please help. Share some details of spa which offer happy ending in Navi Mumbai.

FrozenSun
11-07-15, 17:10
PM'ed you some details.

Am okay to share her number and would expect nice reference in Navi Mumbai.Please give some hints about MP. Is it near station or Arenja side.

ThaRime2
11-07-15, 17:12
Buddy.

Since you mentioned she is from Delhi where the rates are down the earth, would request you if you could try out for lesser at 7 k.

The rates for MILF are at these levels in Delhi.

Hope you will give a try at this amount.

Be kind and spread love.

Thanks,

Tharime2

I am in touch with indi called Samira from Delhi and now in Mumbai and she claims to be a teacher.

Number ends with 559. Asking 10 k for LT.

I am planing to meet up with her. I thought if I take opinion for expert forum before I dent my pocket 10 k.

Any feedback will be appreciated.

Cheers

ApacheGuy
11-07-15, 19:36
Hey Guys. Anybody has any leads around the Malvani area in Malad west. I had heard that there are some activities going on there. Any leads please.

ApacheGuy
11-07-15, 20:26

If anyone has tried then reviews will be appreciated and any help will be reciprocated with other tried contacts.Did you tyr any of these? Were they real?

Possible
11-07-15, 22:27
I SP through ref and below pics were provided and quoted 12 k for CIS and 8 k for Indian.
reciprocated with other tried contacts.Definitely 6 and 8 are not there, so tread cautiously, also the charges mentioned are not Mumbai traits. Double check with the SP before you shell out money.

Keep rolling.

Have fun.

Possible.

Possible
11-07-15, 22:38
The one on ground floor is the better one
Seems safe from LE point of view (as if, one can tell).
1st floor, no better, less choices, higher rates. I would avoid all rest.Hey Bro,

This is the complete reply to my query, thanks buddy.

I am little confused by the word SP, do you mean they provide Chicks outside or are MP owner / operators.

They must give you royalty as this in on my to do list now, LOL.

PM is on the way.

Thanks bro for update.

Possible.

Rajesh Hard Dick
11-08-15, 01:49
PM'ed you some details.Can you PM me as well.

Littlish
11-08-15, 07:14
Hey Bro,

This is the complete reply to my query, thanks buddy.

I am little confused by the word SP, do you mean they provide Chicks outside or are MP owner / operators.

They must give you royalty as this in on my to do list now, LOL.

PM is on the way.

Thanks bro for update.

Possible.Glad to be of any use.

Most of them don't do outcalls. So it is incall only.

FYI, probably, my PM is not active.

DesiDilruba
11-08-15, 07:35
Hey guys,

Writing for the first time just to update those who don't know that the famous Ms. And from UT Ironman (the one with a good height) is back.

She's no more with UT now. Works in another spa nearby.

Thanks,

AcerAre you referring to Nepali type looking heighted girl? Name starting with M and is of SRK's be grade movie in early days?

If so, please give some more info of the spa where she is now. I have some settlements pending with her.

Thanks in advance.

LookingFunr
11-08-15, 09:57
Visited the famous spa in PP again. 3rd time may be. As usual, service is awesome. The therapists are pretty good. Both looks and service.

Nothing much to say. Everybody knows this place and rates are standard. So not many hazzles.

WIR. Yes.

Be safe and cheers.I am new to this form and want to actively contribute here. But I need first start! Can seniors help me with SPA And MP details and also service bar details where I can go and have some fun.

Kayess3
11-08-15, 09:57
After a 3 day tradeshow at Goregaon, standing up and totally stressed out; am wondering if there's a decent MP / Spa around here that would pleasure my body and Johnny combined? Anything at Oberoi Mall. ? Hope the joint would be open till 9:00 though. My aching joints are just waiting to be pampered. Help.

LookingFunr
11-08-15, 10:02
Met this female from Andheri. At a hotel in western suburbs.

Not much to write home about. She smokes and that is a big turn off for me. So rest of it didn't work out.

Had a couple of quick shots and got it over with.

WIR. - depends if you are ok with the physique (a bit on the heavier side and dark in complexion) and smoking.

Damages - 5 k.I will like to get in touch with her. I love women who smoke.

Littlish
11-08-15, 10:27
FS at any MP depends on the rapport and intimacy that you share with the therapist. You cannot get FS by jumping on the girl, pressing her boobs hard or by biting her.

All over her body. Just like we like to get GFE, a lot of girls in these MPs desire a true BFE. In my entire mongering career, I have always tried to be nice to these.

Girls and in return I have sometimes got more than I asked for. And as you said, I am not a God sent lucky one, but I use my skills and charm to get intimate with...Bhukalauda,

I totally agree. It is a human element everywhere, and nothing is impossible. At least, one can try by treating others humanely. One has to just put himself in the girl's position. But, sometimes, I wonder, whether one should stick to basic info and leave the rest to the skills of individual punter.

Hungry2
11-08-15, 10:28
After a long time (Bad work Schedule) decided to visit a unheard not visited MP present in suburb. Traveling in Mumbai has become very bad with heat and Traffic Jam. The MP was relatively empty, a gorgeous smiling babe was at the counter, with a nice cleavage, That was a good indication that some action can be expected. But sad that babe was not available for action and they showed me another two babes sitting inside. To my surprise I recognized one of them from a another MP which I have visited in the past. I immediately told them to allot her for the massage.

Once inside in a make shift cubicle with partitions. She did recognize me and immediately hugged me and planted a nice kiss on my lips. By doing that I avoided those usual stupid questions normally they ask, when you visit a new MP. I pulled her towards me and made to sit on my lap, and asked what is on the Menu whether I can bang her?. She immediately replied not hear they don't allow, but she stopped for a moment and said I will come in a minute meantime you can change. She came in after few minutes. I asked her what happened why she took such a long time? She said "fielding laga kar ayi hu" and gave mischievous smile. I jokingly said 'that means the Umpire is not going to come and check!

She gave a excellent B2 B with DFK and I ended the action in doggy style, I asked whether FS is available on Menu for everyone? Immediately she responded by saying No No strictly NO since I knew you I took special permission. I asked about the previous MP. She told me that it was raided and two girls were in jail for 1 day and that she was terrified and left that place.

Damages 1. 5 k at counter, 1. 5 k for the babe (she did not ask for and did not specify in the start).

WIR:- The place is a big let down, plan to take the babe out.Bro,

Do you mind sharing the details on PM?

LookingFunr
11-08-15, 10:30
LOL bro we are riding same boat but I want to know have you breathed heavily saying "olalala".What is this blueballs sir.

LookingFunr
11-08-15, 10:39
Bro,

When mongering becomes habit and hole become our goal we start searching same options available at low price and it's economics I had fucked girls which can be marketed for 1 lac too but I got for 5 k to 6 k now they too are asking 20 k tat too for St but I have not stopped exploring. I too have been wasted lot of money in early mongering days looking for high end escorts where SP taken 15 k and girl was paid only 5 k from SP and that too for whole day it's like contract type and sum times it would be hush rush type but after RTFF and help from seniors my mindset was changed one more euro if you build a good rapport with seniors here they are really having good hidden birds and only their name will make your session more pleasurable.Sir what is this rtff? What does it mean.

DditMumbai
11-08-15, 11:36
Dear Bros.

This Delhi guy is in Mumbai just for today and staying at Andheri Lokhandwala. Any inde contact will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

MyRulez
11-08-15, 14:29
Hi,

Called regular SP at NL, told me not to come as LE section is too hot, it will remain the same for another 10 days, he also told me he can deliver at near by hotel but I rejected, never know if its your bad day, LE action can happen in hotels too which is more risky.

Wanted a quick release but I had 3 bad times at be spa near Xhange Road, din't go there.

Can any 1 give a hint of MP near Sizzlers in the fort area.

Thanks.

Play safe,

Myrulez

Speed2487
11-08-15, 16:51
On Tuesday, Thanks to the Coupon app (starting with letter G), got a deal of 999 for a full body massage at UT Ironman in Darkness. I called and set up an appointment with the Thai therapist Ms. K. Went in, corner cubicle was allotted and a different girl comes in, I guess she was the new one named something like the month April though she gave a naughty look and touched my Jhonny right away I insisted on Ms K, as I wanted to try her for a while and told her to send Ms. K in, and she did. I told her that I had met her some 6-7 months back (which I didn't), once she heard that she got comfortable started hugging. I asked for the extras right away, she quoted 2 K for HJ and TL, brought her down to 1 K for same without much negotiation. Started with the extras, was done in 15 minutes, asked for the massage. She did nice massage specially on the bum massage. After 1 hour and 15 minutes, took shower and got out. She promised for LT but for 10 K. Overall spent a satisfactory time.

Total Damage: 999 (for coupon) + 1 k (for extras).

WIR: Yes; with the April.

Newser8008
11-08-15, 22:21
What is this blueballs sir.A process that requires your investment. Time and money. To try and crack the elusive north eastern fruit.

Newser8008
11-08-15, 22:23
I am new to this form and want to actively contribute here. But I need first start! Can seniors help me with SPA And MP details and also service bar details where I can go and have some fun.Its the Diamond Sindhi area. If you need more clues your going to have to buy subscription so people can pm you exact details. Well worth it.

RahulMe1981
11-09-15, 08:19
Hi all seniors,

I am in Mumbai next Monday and staying 2 night. I am looking for some tall 5.7 or above either girl or classy woman. Please pm me if you have such contact in your list.

Thanks for all your favor.

RoamingMumbai
11-09-15, 09:30
Appreciate.

Will write and FR soon. Presume the first few FRs won't end on a very 'happy' note. But eroticism comes with a price tag. May cum. May not.

Cheers

PM'ed you some details.

MumbaiOne
11-09-15, 10:24
Any reviews of this spa? Five star property h a tt at darkness east there is a spa any suggestions?

MumbaiOne
11-09-15, 10:26
Has any one been to a spa in Darkness east H att spa? Any suggestions?

Monger Maniac
11-09-15, 10:50
Hello fellow ISG members,

Can someone update the scene in Dahisar Checknaka Bars now a days.

As it use to be a den of monger inch 3-4 years back.

Jaideep
11-09-15, 14:45
Which therapist did you meet.

Few days back I had taken service of Miss M and only TL+HJ was on the menu for 1 k.

Hello everyone!

My first FR! Though I have been lurking on this site on and off for quite some time.

Thanks to senior members Gangaram and Radhe Simron, due to their inputs found the place with ease. Called up in advance and booked an appointment. Like mentioned in earlier FRs three types of packages available Rs. 1.5 k (without shower), 2 k (with shower) and 2.5 (with bathtub / jacuzzi). Chose the last one.

Mistake no one- due to work schedule booked the last slot during the day. (most of the girls are tired by the fag end of the day. Avoid going to spas at the time. Lesson learnt LOL).

Mistake no two. Did not ask for any particular type of girl after entering. They sent one who was overweight (experience has taught me that usually the overweight ones are the better service providers) and dint look very hygienic, so asked for another one which created a small issue at the counter as they were insisting that they have a rotation system. But finally agreed to send another one. Again slightly on the heavier side female in her mid 30's walks in. I think WTF enough time wasted lets just get it over with.

First 30 minutes dint bring up anything, cause I wanted a good long massage and dint want her to hurry through it. Massage was decent (maybe cause I was having one after long time). Ample.

Indication that extras are available during the massage (she was massaging inner thighs, near balls, near asshole).

After massage she herself asked if you want jhonny massage- said that's what I came here for! LOL.

Quoted 1.5 k for B2B on table, titjob, HJ and B2B in bathtub. Agreed since there wasn't much time left before spa shut and dint want to go without shooting my load.

B2B was OK. Titjob was decent (nice supple tits), B2B in bathtub and final HJ was fairly OK.

Damages: 2.5 k spa +1.5 k extras.

WIR: maybe. If nothing else on the menu.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

RickyDash30
11-09-15, 16:34
Tried sending PM, pl check your PM facility, Don't know whether MSG was delivered?

Xplorer69
11-09-15, 17:00
Anyone booked Oyo Rooms for action? They can be booked from net. After that, do they ask for ID proof when you go to stay there? Are they girl friendly if booked for couple? I think they can be good, decent option.

You can try oyorooms or zorooms.

Speed2487
11-09-15, 17:09
I guess aache din aagaye (good days are here) after a long-long time, FRs finally flowing in.

RickyDash30
11-09-15, 17:13
Recently Visited a 5 star spa, just to kill the curiosity and find out what goes on. Well to begin with called them up and fixed an Appointment for 60 mts Massage with the hopes that at least some extras will be available.

Entered the palatial setup and was immediately escorted by a NE (old not very attractive), took me through the confusing corridors interrupted by beautiful chics walking up an down. Then came a huge sitting area, was made to sit on the couch in which I almost sank. Then was given a welcome drink, don't what the shit was as my dancing eyes were trying to catch the glimpse of the masseur babes who were moving around. I was then shown a tariff card and selected Swedish massage. Then after some time a beauty with Ching chong eyes came and very softly spoke with me, I did not understand a word of the softly spoken language. She took me inside a huge room with dim lights and told me to change after explaining how she is going to proceed.

I had my hopes kindled by the ambience and the nice ear soothing music, changed into the disposables. Undies, Gown, Slippers etc and waited for the babe. No sooner she walked in she made me sleep with head in a small ring of cloth. I was not able to see any damn thing plus the light were dimmed further. Massage started on the back, Soft hand moving up and down deftly they came tantalizingly very close to my bums, but that's it. I waited patiently to turn around so that I could see my babe working on me. But tragedy struck again because the moment I turned around she kept a thick fold of towel on my eyes, which shut my vision totally. My Johny was so sad that I did not have guts to even ask for any extras, if at all they existed. The massage was terrific But.

Raju1980
11-09-15, 17:28
Hi,

Can someone please suggest GF friendly hotel for ST in Dahisar. Malad Area? Preferably hotel which doesn't ask ID proof. Also mention charges.

Raj

JackDawson1606
11-09-15, 17:53
Met her a couple of weeks ago. Sorry for the late FR. She is cute and makes you very comfortable. But her fake moaning and time watching put me off. Melons are super. DATY is on the menu. Paid 5 k incl accommodation. WIR: only if desperation takes charge.

Deekay0200
11-09-15, 18:28
Sir what is this rtff? What does it mean.http://lmgtfy.com/?q=rtff

Littlish
11-09-15, 19:03

As it use to be a den of monger inch 3-4 years back.They exist as DB. They are very skeptical about requests for service, but with perseverance and luck, one can get lucky. But it is hit and miss. You may be able to pick up someone and take elsewhere, a few do that, most girls not available for that. It is no way as rosy as it used to be and has been steadily going down regarding the ease with which one could get lucky. There are many friendly hotels around.

Littlish
11-09-15, 19:24
Recently Visited a 5 star spa, just to kill the curiosity and find out what goes on. Well to begin with called them up and fixed an Appointment for 60 mts Massage with the hopes that at least some extras will be available.

Entered the palatial setup and was immediately escorted by a NE (old not very attractive), took me through the confusing corridors interrupted by beautiful chics walking up an down. Then came a huge sitting area, was made to sit on the couch in which I almost sank. Then was given a welcome drink, don't what the shit was as my dancing eyes were trying to catch the glimpse of the masseur babes who were moving around. I was then shown a tariff card and selected Swedish massage. Then after some time a beauty with Ching chong eyes came and very softly spoke with me, I did not understand a word of the softly spoken language. She took me inside a huge room with dim lights and told me to change after explaining how she is going to proceed.

I had my hopes kindled by the ambience and the nice ear soothing music, changed into the disposables. Undies, Gown, Slippers etc and waited for the babe. No sooner she walked in she made me sleep with head in a small ring of cloth. I was not able to see any damn thing plus the light were dimmed further. Massage started on the back, Soft hand moving up and down deftly they came tantalizingly very close to my bums, but that's it. I waited patiently to turn around so that I could see my babe working on me. But tragedy struck again because the moment I turned around she kept a thick fold of towel on my eyes, which shut my vision totally. My Johny was so sad that I did not have guts to even ask for any extras, if at all they existed. The massage was terrific But.You were lucky, at least the massage was good. It could have been worse with hot, sticky, stinky, greasy looking oils, in a humid sultry moldy room and a vague light massage given by a male or a female looking as good as a male. This has happened with me in a five star hotel in Goa. Whenever we are blinded by the marketing and leave behind the 6th sense that usually an Indian develops, disappointments and process of scales falling of the eyes is inevitable. But, it is useful to reinforce those things by reading reports like these.

Littlish
11-09-15, 19:28
Hi,

Can someone please suggest GF friendly hotel for ST in Dahisar. Malad Area? Preferably hotel which doesn't ask ID proof. Also mention charges.

RajActually most big ones after toll, are friendly on that stretch of highway for a few kilometers, but usually ask for ID. Frankly, by paying a little extra to the ID checker guy, will take care of ID problem, once one has reached that far, they don't want to lose the client, and are as desperate as you.

BlackJack543
11-09-15, 20:31
I was in the area so decided to go ahead with this spa. Had booked Miss are on the call itself, as I was not aware of the quality of girls, many seniors have been complaining. First, the receptionist has changed I guess, she was polite and atleast offered water. Well the massage was ok, told her that I had taken her services once and she was comfortable. B2 B was on the menu with kissing, no DFK. Was a good GF experience. Only issue is she won't remove her clothes and said nothing except B2 B available.

Damage 1. 5 k at counter + 2 k. Tried to give her 1. 5 k but again she didn't budge. Overall a good experience. Yes she's a bong girl, mature, married, may be around 35. Good height, decent figure. I also took her contact number last time and had called her today to check her availability before booking the appointment.

When I was waiting for my turn, I saw many thai therapists here. With big bazookas. I guess all are new. I regretted booking Miss are when I saw them. Any friend who has tried these thai therapists, please let us know. Thanks.

HornyBoyForU
11-09-15, 20:59
If your talking about the bong miss are then DFK is on offer, the thai's are good. Don't go for miss / mr as its a ladyboy. Miss S is good with BBBJ on offer but my favorite is Miss L there. Good bazookas with DFK and soft sensual HJ.

I was in the area so decided to go ahead with this spa. Had booked Miss are on the call itself, as I was not aware of the quality of girls, many seniors have been complaining. First, the receptionist has changed I guess, she was polite and atleast offered water. Well the massage was ok, told her that I had taken her services once and she was comfortable. B2 B was on the menu with kissing, no DFK. Was a good GF experience. Only issue is she won't remove her clothes and said nothing except B2 B available.

Damage 1. 5 k at counter + 2 k. Tried to give her 1. 5 k but again she didn't budge. Overall a good experience. Yes she's a bong girl, mature, married, may be around 35. Good height, decent figure. I also took her contact number last time and had called her today to check her availability before booking the appointment.

When I was waiting for my turn, I saw many thai therapists here. With big bazookas. I guess all are new. I regretted booking Miss are when I saw them. Any friend who has tried these thai therapists, please let us know. Thanks.

TheEnigmaMe
11-09-15, 21:10
Sorry bro. I can't recall her name. Dint ask cause I wasn't sure whether I would repeat.

Which therapist did you meet.

Few days back I had taken service of Miss M and only TL+HJ was on the menu for 1 k.

FunnyCreative1
11-09-15, 21:18
Anyone booked Oyo Rooms for action? They can be booked from net. After that, do they ask for ID proof when you go to stay there? Are they girl friendly if booked for couple? I think they can be good, decent option.It could become tricky as not all may allow, even if ids are presented.

TheTank85
11-09-15, 21:44
Anyone booked Oyo Rooms for action? They can be booked from net. After that, do they ask for ID proof when you go to stay there? Are they girl friendly if booked for couple? I think they can be good, decent option.Hello,

Oyo rooms are a bit strict when it comes to giving rooms to a couple. They ask for the ID of both the people and the addresses and the phone numbers. Please be careful while booking. They could also inform the LE. But its unlikely that they would inform as their name would be tarnished. But its best to be safe.

TheTank85
11-09-15, 21:49

I had my hopes kindled by the ambience and the nice ear soothing music, changed into the disposables. Undies, Gown, Slippers etc and waited for the babe. No sooner she walked in she made me sleep with head in a small ring of cloth. I was not able to see any damn thing plus the light were dimmed further. Massage started on the back, Soft hand moving up and down deftly they came tantalizingly very close to my bums, but that's it. I waited patiently to turn around so that I could see my babe working on me. But tragedy struck again because the moment I turned around she kept a thick fold of towel on my eyes, which shut my vision totally. My Johny was so sad that I did not have guts to even ask for any extras, if at all they existed. The massage was terrific But.Haha. Poor Johny. KLPD. : the: the Thats the problem with these 5* Spas. They are a bit too professional.

ServingYou2003
11-09-15, 22:04
It could become tricky as not all may allow, even if ids are presented.Guys once I booked in Mumbai through MMT but was denied entry with the reason we were locals. Lost my money. No refund. Don't even try booking unless you are very sure you may lose too.

ServingYou2003
11-09-15, 22:08

As it use to be a den of monger inch 3-4 years back.Hi Buddy,

Read some old post there seems to be some problem. Be very sure before you go.