PDA

View Full Version : Bombay / Mumbai

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245

Bean Counter
11-21-15, 07:00
I am an infrequent visitor to the forum. I am now noticing that there are more reviews and FRs of spas, and a lot more requests to babysit newbies. Whatever happened to the true experience of mongering. Finding gems and GFE experiences, and sharing them, and hopefully, letting a number of johnnies be happy? .

SmartVvarma
11-21-15, 07:16
Just got news from one of the senior mongerer's.

Anu, The Celerio girl has finally decided to quit showbiz.Hi Buddy. I spoke to her couple of days back. She was ready to meet. Let me check again.

Play Safe.

Zephyer
11-21-15, 07:38
Hey. Is she a NE girl?

After reading encouraging FR's from seniors, decided to meet her. Whatsupped. She sent her photos. Photos are irresistible. Taken by professional photographers. But her actual appearance is just 50% of the photos (This is my opinion, yardsticks may differ from person to person, no dispute) She arranged a friends place. Appontment fixed for 5. Pm. At 5. 30 pm she informed the accommodation could not be arranged due to some unavoidable circumstance. Understood. Rescheduled for next day. .......Very mechanical half hearted BJ just for few seconds. In one hour both rounds finished. And now she wanted tips too. And offered her friend FIZA saying that she is of my type who enjoys foreplay etc. I told no thanks.

Donation:10 K with place.

WIR: Never.

Now with my limited 4 months experience in serious mongering, I can vouch that NL is the best place. But again bloody LE's don't allow them to function properly. Last two weeks my SP says NO. Now what to do, who will take care of we mongers? An appeal to seniors please PM me some good indie contacts please.

Jasmpat
11-21-15, 07:42
Hi Buddy. I spoke to her couple of days back. She was ready to meet. Let me check again.

Play Safe.I believe then, its only the regular contacts, she is meeting.

Not entertaining any more new mongerer's contact and said she has quit the biz.

HunkyDory912
11-21-15, 08:22
I am an infrequent visitor to the forum. I am now noticing that there are more reviews and FRs of spas, and a lot more requests to babysit newbies. Whatever happened to the true experience of mongering. Finding gems and GFE experiences, and sharing them, and hopefully, letting a number of johnnies be happy? .Probably more to do with many guys hiking the prices exorbitantly. Finding GEMs has become tough especially if you are a little choosy. At least that's the case with me.

Salspak
11-21-15, 08:40
I got a connect with a couple in thane for a 3 sm.

Said that they are in their 30's. Am keen for a game with them.

But am a bit skeptical about the encounter. Demanded 2 k advance & 6 k for 2 hours.

Do guide me seniors and I am extremely keen at the same time a bit vary. What should be the precautions I take.

MumbaiNewbie
11-21-15, 10:01
Hey Archetype,

Been trying to PM you. But your inbox seems to be full.

HunkyDory912
11-21-15, 12:23

But am a bit skeptical about the encounter. Demanded 2 k advance & 6 k for 2 hours.

Do guide me seniors and I am extremely keen at the same time a bit vary. What should be the precautions I take.Never trust anybody who asks advance. Atleast that's my experience. Be careful. Insist on payment on the spot.

Rajesh Hard Dick
11-21-15, 12:29
Hi guys.

Just spoke to the famous kashish from NL. She is back in Mumbai from her hometown. As of now she is not working under any pimp and is independent. Does not have her own accommodation for the deed, so will have to go for hotels. (that's a deter for me).

Be forewarned she drinks and smokes a lot before the deed (that's why she was thrown out of NL and I experienced it myself when I took her for a nighter, thank fuck it was a non-smoking room).

Anyways as far as service is concerned everything is amazing. She was one of the best DFK's at NL and amazing big tits with perky nipples. Sweet to talk to and satisfying fuck.

TC.

AD912 (formerly UTD1980).How much does you pay for a night?

Mahya
11-21-15, 13:15

Do guide me seniors and I am extremely keen at the same time a bit vary. What should be the precautions I take.Generally in these kinda encounter the male partner meets first and decides venue and time for session but no one ask payment in advance. This looks fishy to me. They might 2 k from you and run away.

Dhoka2212
11-21-15, 13:53
Visited a spa near my place opened just couple of months back. Its on link Road. Bvi. Above a bank. Named after the country.

Ambiance was ok and only oil smell everywhere.

Rooms were spacious and 100% privacy with shower inside. All staff from NE.

Selected Ms. See nice figure and decent looks.

Went for Swedish massage and the massage was so good and perfect that I slept and actually forgot asking for Happy Ending and realized it was time out:

But she did not show any sign. Nor was talking much.

Does anyone knows if happy endings are on the menu?

And yes they have Jacuzzi also for 90 minutes package.

Spent 1.5 k counter+ 0.2 k as tip to the girl.

Maybe will try next time for happy ending with the same therapist.

Unnisex
11-21-15, 16:00
Hey. Is she a NE girl?Yes she says her mother is thai and father is NE.

GudduRangeela
11-21-15, 16:20
Did anyone tried Shobha from 4 Kop?

Apat5483
11-21-15, 16:58
Had called kashish earlier. She confirmed that she's in Mumbai. I lied that I had met her at Navalkar. She started asking for reference and all. Can anyone help?

How much is she charging nowadays?

RickGere
11-21-15, 18:57
Got attached pics from SP.

Anyone tried them or any reviews?

RickGere
11-21-15, 18:59
Any one tried Paulomi from SEA?

Joshua Dsouza
11-21-15, 19:21
Got attached pics from SP.

Anyone tried them or any reviews?Funny but I noticed the girls are wearing the same sun glasses.

ServingYou2003
11-21-15, 21:27

Do guide me seniors and I am extremely keen at the same time a bit vary. What should be the precautions I take.Its a proven fact and personal experience that all those who ask for advance are frauds. Avoid is all I can say.

CatLover1
11-21-15, 22:08
Hi Peach,

I couldn't find the GLS spa in Vashi on map. Please share the name and address or PM me.

Thanks

At Harry I've no clue what water spa is but like to know.

As far as vashi is concerned its up and down ride which non-frequent MPs which close / open intermittently.

There was a paradise spa near blue diamond which has shut down.

Then there is Dyna near furniture mart which has average girls.

Then there is Inorbit Spa / MP which is actually located in fantasia which has average girls too.

Then there is GLS vashi which is only decent place to get you off with guaranteed extras from thai's.

If there is more to vashi kindly add.

I1629
11-21-15, 23:40
So, yah.

Just found out the hard way that ITC Mrtha is not girl friendly.

Was advised by security to register guest, and by counter staff to "entertain guest at coffee shop".

Something I did wrong, did not do?

KingOfMan
11-22-15, 02:47
So, yah.

Was advised by security to register guest, and by counter staff to "entertain guest at coffee shop".

Something I did wrong, did not do?If I register the guest why exactly I would entertain the guest at coffee shop. If I register the guest I can take them to my room?

Nothing wrong but its okay to register the guest in case she has an ID. If she doesn't have an ID you will have to ensure either you can dump her or don't get caught by security between coffee shop and the room.

Regards,

Kingofman.

KingOfMan
11-22-15, 02:58
Folks,

NL has been repeatedly raided over the last few weeks, which has made it extremely risky. Apparently, a new apartment complex that is coming up near NL (great location!) has been putting pressure on the cops. Several girls have been arrested as well. A lot of the other girls who did not get caught are cooling their heels and p*s.

So be careful and check before making the trip.What a waste of talent the real estate fellow could just push them off with money to a different location. Anyways there is still a hole in the ground why does he bother right now?

Regards,

Kingofman.

Shahrukh
11-22-15, 03:17
Hi Dulip.

Can you please PM me the location of this spa.

Thanks in advance.

Today afternoon for the first time I had been to the Swaroski Spa near Knowledge School, it was an awesome experience. You are allowed to choose the therapist, I chose Kohl.

She is 25 year old with lovely racks and beautiful face. She asked me whether I have been here for the first time and I confidently told her that I have been here before.

She asked me which package will I opt for? I told her if the Jacuzzi is available...

Thrusting Rod
11-22-15, 04:55
So, yah.

Something I did wrong, did not do?You did everything wrong. In the first instance, allowing the front desk to open their mouth was a big let down. Those guys are paid employees & you are the guest who is paying for the room. Treat them the way they should be! Meaning thereby, treat them with a degree of respect due to any fellow human being, but convey that you are the boss & they are the staff. Next, always safer to recce a Hotel before you use it.

I am letting you all in on a trick & please no PM's naming other Hotels. In the case of this Hotel, the best bet would have been you registering yourself & then accessing the Upper Crust. Guest should have been asked to meet you there, unless she was the obvious street walker kind. There would have been no obstruction at all.

Remember there is no 5 star Hotel that is legally girl friendly. The indisputable fact is, no male guest is really that straight forward, as to not wanting female company, while on a business trip. Hence, there are several methods. As a matter of fact, in the Hotel you mentioned, there are some regular guests who are aided by the bell desk / concierge as well!.

TR

Bean Counter
11-22-15, 07:02
KingBhai, I just wish and hope that they do it. It is highly unlikely that they will do that though. Apparently, there has been a good response to the flats that are being built. They are essentially killing an "institution"! Wonder how long CH will stay?

What a waste of talent the real estate fellow could just push them off with money to a different location. Anyways there is still a hole in the ground why does he bother right now?

Regards,

Kingofman.

BophSep
11-22-15, 08:10
Bro,

Their are multiple reasons if we write FR we gets many requests and when the contact is shared indi believes she is in demand and she increases the rate.

And the blame game starts. So the best way is share the contact in discreet and to known guys and friends only.

Regards.

Not to that is it is blamed as any.

Probably more to do with many guys hiking the prices exorbitantly. Finding GEMs has become tough especially if you are a little choosy. At least that's the case with me.

PeachFuzzy
11-22-15, 09:04
Hi Peach,

I couldn't find the GLS spa in Vashi on map. Please share the name and address or PM me.

ThanksKeyword. Arenja Terraces, Leaf. Try searching with these you'll figure it out. Enjoy!

Tyrion Stark
11-22-15, 11:33
[Deleted by Admin]Well would like to share some my experience in the forum.

First of all night life in Mumbai is amazing.

Clubs: have been to almost all the clubs in Mumbai, there in you got to talk to insanely hot chicks but taking them home depends on your charm.

Have managed to get few dates with no success taking them to bed.

DBs: they still do exist though I have been to few of the places, but its kinda gets boring when all you do is watch them just standing over and watch people showering them with 10 rs 20 rs notes.

In my last visit at a dance bar in adheri I saw this amazing 9/10 looking girl.

I asked her rate on which she told she can't leave the place before 9 : 30 ,but I had a flight to Bangalore at 11:30 so she suggested that she will take my number and will call me later, its been a week with whatsoever no call or text. I had to spend 400 bucks on tipping her to talk to me + 800 rs for large teacher's peg.

MPs: it was my visit to a MP, I was searching number at locanto and called up a guy based at Powai, me and my friend went there the guy directed me to its shop, there were 2-3 customers waiting for their turn, they had 7 girls in total, I saw these two 8/10 girls for one I asked for my friend the one whom I liked.

Just went with a customer and I had to wait for an hour for my turn. She was tall must be around 5'7.

Nice firm ass, tit just perfect not big nor small. As my turn came I went to the spa and I took a package which include Jacuzzi 3 k and asked for extra for which she told me its 1. 5 if I take Jacuzzi and 1 k for normal. I lay naked on the massage table she gave me a nice massage, then I asked when she will start with her extra services to which she told be to patient in a flirtatious way. The massage was done in 20 minutes, then she took of her clothes I could see her hourglass figure, I took off her panties, she starts giving me HJ licking my body, kissing my body everywhere. I sucked her boobs tried to finger her she told me fingering is not allowed, but I did it forcefully and she seem to liked it. I told her il pay extra for FS, she told she won't.

She stroke for like 15 minutes until her hand was tired I keep sucking her boobs then I came out.

She told me to take in rest Jacuzzi she was cuddling with me there.

Then 5 minutes she went to take bath I join her after sometime then I got off from that place fully satisfied.

Looks 8/10.
Figure 8/10.
Boobs 7/10.
Damages: 3 k at counter 1. 5 k extra.

Am a newbie at forum and am taking the membership soon. I am generous person I will share the numbers once I have the PM facility.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

Kunal14
11-22-15, 11:40
Hello brothers,

Looking forward to help from seniors for contacts of Indies. If any of you can help me out with some good indie contacts, as I love MILF for GFE at a reasonable price.

In return, I can share some leads, I'm willing to help out with whatever information I have.

Can someone PM me some MILF contacts.

Happy and safe mongering.

Joshua Dsouza
11-22-15, 12:59
KingBhai, I just wish and hope that they do it. It is highly unlikely that they will do that though. Apparently, there has been a good response to the flats that are being built. They are essentially killing an "institution"! Wonder how long CH will stay?I understand your concern but I don't think any of the guys will want NL or CH in our residential locality.

Speed2487
11-22-15, 13:14
How is her hygiene? What was the one main thing she hate in her. I am thinking of trying her this weekend.She maintains good hygiene. Only thing I hate about her is that she's very talkative, couldn't shut her up until I asked her for BJ and whenever I was getting bored, I was asking for BJ.

APokerChamp
11-22-15, 15:02
Went to UT Cruz spa in Cruz along with one of my friends for the first time. While my friend opted for NE Miss A, I opted for now well known Miss E. Firstly on rooms, two options are avaiable,one is sharing with curtains in between but shower is attached, the other one is single but with no attached shower. Have to go to next room for shower. Opted for a single room with no shower. Miss E slightly plum but looks okay. She knows her business well. Within 2 minutes, she started massaging my bum. As I confirmed it is okay, she takes out my disposable in next 5 min. Leaves no one in doubt that extras are available. Agreed for TL + HJ + DFK for 2 k. Tried to negotiated for 1. 5 k but she didn't budge. Apart from extras, she did a good massage for complete 60 min with no hurry. Regarding Miss A, my friend got a very good massage but but she said no for extras.

Cost: 2100 for 60 min Swedish massage + 2 k for xtras.

Looks: 6/10.

WIR: May do again.

Zarat
11-22-15, 15:13
Had called kashish earlier. She confirmed that she's in Mumbai. I lied that I had met her at Navalkar. She started asking for reference and all. Can anyone help?

How much is she charging nowadays?I've also heard a lot about Kashish. But I recall reading here in the forum that she has some disease now, can someone confirm if that is true or not? Also, a ref for her would help. Cheers.

PeachFuzzy
11-22-15, 15:46
Hi Peach,

ThanksSearch Arenja terrace and a spa name. It will appear. Or go to the spa site.

PeachFuzzy
11-22-15, 16:00
Thanks BhukaLauda, you're amazing as always.

Somehow cracked this name but I did have a text sent by them earlier through their message system which do text visitors new spa / MP infos. Dint click its the same place. Anyways, spa is spacious, has 3 packages to roll in. Jacuzzi / without. Girls are average. Locals. Miss K is amazing, took her and she was one of the best lady I encountered over the mongering years. Really lovely and inviting. TL, Fingering, cum on boobs etc for slightly extra price. I like ball sucking from the girls so took an chance by convincing her to do it. She obliged but was pretty hard to crack. Extended the time with her. Fingering tiny girls is always fun job.

When I was leaving I saw like 4-5 mongers waiting for their chance. I guess its a perennial Sunday funday philosophy. All were mixed race. Old, middle-aged, young and teen. Being a young guy I was suprised to see white-haired guys there, no offense but it kinda flabbergasted me. Great to see people of all walks of the life enjoying.

Damages - 4 k.

Safe mongering everyone.

Happy new year in advance, may you begin a new chapter in your life.

Temporary Retired.

Many thanks to those who helped as well as those who were reluctant.

CallMeHawk
11-23-15, 02:35
Can somebody please hint about the location of GL0 at MP?

MrXpert99
11-23-15, 03:37
Dude. Do you know why people write the name in codes? Its not a game for amusement. LE keeps a check on sites like these and the names you mention will be hit soon. Kindly address the name using the codes used for them and only discuss correct names via PM.Apologies, since it was discussed earlier thought it was already open. Anyways will be more cautious from now on.

Kunal14
11-23-15, 04:15
Dear DarkWanderer792.

Please PM digit of Amita from Vashi.

PeachFuzzy
11-23-15, 04:25
Planning on visiting Gloria and Swarowski soon, been to Swarowski once took Miss K. Any other recommendations at both places?

Thanks all.

Harry143
11-23-15, 06:07
Hey planning to go G spa Mulund this weekend. Could anyone tell me is Swarowski better than G spa in terms of service and gals? Mongers who know both the places please help. Will post my reviews after the weekend.

MrXpert99
11-23-15, 13:30
Hey planning to go G spa Mulund this weekend. Could anyone tell me is Swarowski better than G spa in terms of service and gals? Mongers who know both the places please help. Will post my reviews after the weekend.Swarowski is cleaner and better with Jacuzzi and shower options. On service side my experience is same at both the places. G spa is cheaper and in crowded by lanes.

VBass
11-23-15, 14:59
Counter: 2 k Balinese.

Tip: 3 k.

Total: 5 k.

Masseuse: Thai girl called Ms L from the Bandra branch (like Xena the warrior princess).

She gave me a good massage to begin with. Did the butt massage and some sensuous strokes to get Johnny hard.

By the time I turned to speak to her about extras, my hands were already on her thighs. And I was in a good mood so I didn't negotiate on her price for a blow.

BBBJ.

Foreplay.

DFK.

She got really turned on and wet when I played with her pussy but she resisted get fingered cause apparently it's not allowed or something. Anyways I was prettY satisfied and I came amazingly well.

WIR. Prolly although 5 k is expensive for a single pop without actually schtupping.

PeachFuzzy
11-23-15, 15:13
GLS Vashi.

Went to GLS Vashi, I forgot the count I visited them in last 3 weeks. I guess I should take the membership. Coming to therapists Jenine and Tan are best thai therapists here. Though I prefer Jenine, was utterly dedicated and had the urge to please, which was tad more than Tan but Tan's bum massage is superb. Handjob skills of both therapists is slightly different. Jenine is more delicate and patient. On todays visit took Jenine, excellent swedish massage, followed by HJ, TL and fingering after convincing.

After unloading, a decent bum massage and a very good head massage.

Damages - 2. 5 k for 90 minutes + 1. 5 k to the therapist.

WIR. Oh yes!

SS spa, Diamond Sindhi.

Was little relucting as I was scanning others spa in this plaza. Went to number spa first, average girls so left. Saw a sweet spa, dint bother and then finally visited SS spa. Took Miss are, analogous to zodiac. Dint spot Miss P, who is most talked about here. Anyways Miss are is a Sweet babe with attitude which can be easily dominated. Opted for Jacuzzi. Massage was decent, jacuzzi service was fine. Suckable nipples, well maintained body, decent face. Fingered her good. She insisted on re-visit for a better service but I'm not sure. But yeah she is worth a bang if you could get her to do that. Not sure if she does.

Damages - 2. 5 k + 2 k.

WIR. Maybe, not sure.

Swarowski Spa, Mulund.

Visited in quick succession as I liked Miss K's service. It was a fun time really. A very good lady to talk with and uplift your desires simultaneously. Its difficult to convince her to suck balls but once you do that, sit back and relax. BS + HJ + B2 B + TL is very repeatable for the worth and satisfaction it is.

Damages - 2 k + 1. 5 K.

WIR. Maybe.

I may plan on G spa, Mulund next but its in a shady under construction building. Area is not so good and when I visited it, there were like guys playing cricket there. If I were to visit, I would had to distrub them and head to the spa which I thought would be unnecessary so took a detour to Swarowski. Maybe next time. Any inputs how is this place and which therapist is worth it?

Thank you all.

Have a great mongering week.

PeachFuzzy
11-23-15, 15:19
Can somebody please hint about the location of GL0 at MP?I presume you're referring to G spa mulund, its near are Mall. Head to Vegetable market from there. Keep going and you would spot a sweets shop with White Board referring to Goddess. Then you may spot a new or under construction building. Go through the gate and head to the shop with glass doors. There you are.

This Mps / Spas are owned by a company of 4 people. So they send deatailed messages to the regular visitors to their chain of spas. Honestly some are really hidden and may not even be discussed here. G spa was one of such until it surfaced. I hope you find it.

PeachFuzzy
11-23-15, 15:25
Hey Tyrion Lannister, can you please add more hints to where this place is and what's it named.

Is it in PP?

Thanks

Jaideep
11-23-15, 15:43
This was my 2nd visit this month to Rvr spa Chm.

I had taken an appointment with Miss Prv. As highlighted by GRam she is young, slim, good looks and figure.

As usual, like my previous experience with Miss Ash she was not ready to provide low cost Aroma massage instead I had to take Balinese for 2. 5 k at counter.

Miss Prv was very quiet during the massage unlike Miss Ash but she did provide a good massage. For extras she quoted 2 k (like Miss Ash) for TL+ HJ+ B2 be but b2 be provided was just for the sake of name. She lifted her top while she was still standing beside the massage table and started rubbing her racks on my chest. I argued with her that this is not b2 be and at least she should come on top of me and then do the rubbing. I told her that I would pay only 1 k since she was only giving TL+ HJ. She replied rudely that she gives only HJ for 1 k. I decided to call quit since debate was getting heated and proceeded with whatever extras she offered. She did allow to suck her racks during the HJ.

She told that for complete b2 be counter charges were 4 k+. It was a frustrating mixed experience for me. Not at all VFM. Total cost for 1 HR was 4. 5 k.

PeachFuzzy
11-23-15, 16:26
I really love this place, people are super-helpful and codes are made in such a way its easy to crack most of the times. Sharing is the greatest solution to all of humanities problems. Special thanks to BhukaLauda, SnoozyBoozy and Gangaram. All other generous members are amazing as well. I hope this forum blossoms and take down Delhi as to be number one forum in India and goes on to be top forum on this site. I hope people keep on sharing contacts with newbies and seniors alike so they get encouraged to find more on their own and share it in return. With around 25 k spent in this month I can say following spas are worth a go:

GLS Vashi / Bandra.

Swarowski.

SS spa.

Z Spa.

Reno see.

Dyna spa and Inorbit, Vashi / Flower or Nameless spa, Mulund for desp shag.

Gloria Kharghar was stunning until it shut down so I guess you shall check out mulund branch if its by the same lad.

Love to all. I hope your dissapointments in life dissapear sooner.

Stay strong bros. Enjoy!

Chad711
11-23-15, 16:35
There are a lot of new spas opened up between broivali to Malad. The one you are talking about is above ICICI bank. Also just at the signal a new one is come up called white country spa. If you go further ahead there's one called red spa. Opposite petrol pump, here you get 1+1 free.

Visited a spa near my place opened just couple of months back. Its on link Road. Bvi. Above a bank. Named after the country.

Ambiance was ok and only oil smell everywhere.

Rooms were spacious and 100% privacy with shower inside. All staff from NE.

Selected Ms. See nice figure and decent looks.

Went for Swedish massage and the massage was so good and perfect that I slept and actually forgot asking for Happy Ending and realized it was time out:

But she did not show any sign. Nor was talking much.

Does anyone knows if happy endings are on the menu?

And yes they have Jacuzzi also for 90 minutes package.

Spent 1.5 k counter+ 0.2 k as tip to the girl.

Maybe will try next time for happy ending with the same therapist.

BglrHunterr
11-23-15, 17:43
Hi fellas,

I got this inde contact and I wish to know your feedback. Please help.

Raju1980
11-23-15, 18:17
Today I have been to Aura Spa in Bandra East. I didn't see any Indian girl at spa. I have been allotted NE and as expected from NE therapist KLPD. Massage was also of average quality. I am not sure whether others have any different experience.

Gangaram
11-23-15, 19:53
Hi fellas,

I got this inde contact and I wish to know your feedback. Please help.Her assets seems inviting.

ArjunJethi
11-24-15, 01:58
Dear fellow mongers.

As I was back on this site after almost 2 weeks and while reading your experiences. I found many of the mongers are asking whether to go for G spa mulund or swasrovski. I had been to both the MP. And G-spa is a big no. Girls are average plus extras are also average. If your desparate for a shag then go to G-spa. Swasrovki girls are way better in services than G-spa. Enjy.

Chad711
11-24-15, 03:20
Bhuppi111 ur mail box is full.

DesiDilruba
11-24-15, 03:58
Hey,

Some people mentioned here of using Tinder app to find indis. I tried but couldn't find option to search. Can someone help me understand how it is done? Or is it the wrong app I am trying?

Justint030
11-24-15, 04:35
Hi fellas,

I got this inde contact and I wish to know your feedback. Please help.She looks good catch. What are the damages.

SnoozyBoozy
11-24-15, 04:55
Buddy, where you goin? You can never quit mate.

I suggest you get a subscription, so we could exchange info through PM.

You have detailed all spas very nicely. Miss T from Precious Vashi has been my favorite since long. She was earlier in Bandra, and then moved to Vashi. Precious Vashi only had NE's at one point of time, but they were hardly in business. The business got an injection once they brought in thais. Its a good spa I'm sure.

We just gave you a small tip, and you have conquered the spa world. LOL.

Keep discovering mate!

I really love this place, people are super-helpful and codes are made in such a way its easy to crack most of the times. Sharing is the greatest solution to all of humanities problems. Special thanks to BhukaLauda, SnoozyBoozy and Gangaram. All other generous members are amazing as well. I hope this forum blossoms and take down Delhi as to be number one forum in India and goes on to be top forum on this site. I hope people keep on sharing contacts with newbies and seniors alike so they get encouraged to find more on their own and share it in return. With around 25 k spent in this month I can say following spas are worth a go:

GLS Vashi / Bandra.

Swarowski.

SS spa.

Z Spa.

Reno see.

Gloria Kharghar was stunning until it shut down so I guess you shall check out mulund branch if its by the same lad.

Stay strong bros. Enjoy!

Harry143
11-24-15, 05:17
Counter: 2 k Balinese.

Tip: 3 k.

Total: 5 k.

Masseuse: Thai girl called Ms L from the Bandra branch (like Xena the warrior princess).

She gave me a good massage to begin with. Did the butt massage and some sensuous strokes to get Johnny hard.

By the time I turned to speak to her about extras, my hands were already on her thighs. And I was in a good mood so I didn't negotiate on her price for a blow.

BBBJ.

Foreplay.

DFK.

She got really turned on and wet when I played with her pussy but she resisted get fingered cause apparently it's not allowed or something. Anyways I was prettY satisfied and I came amazingly well.

WIR. Prolly although 5 k is expensive for a single pop without actually schtupping.Hey bro could you please give me some hints regarding this spa? Is it GLS vashi? Or the spa nr neela metal hotel. Precious metal not able to decode.

DooMe
11-24-15, 07:53
Hi Folks,

I was provided her no by a kind soul here but when I tried it, it seems to be disconnected now.

Does anyone have any update on her?

I'm visiting Mumbai this week and would really appreciate any pointers and contacts for similar provider.

Thanks,

DM

MyRulez
11-24-15, 08:00
Buddy, where you goin? You can never quit mate.

I suggest you get a subscription, so we could exchange info through PM.

You have detailed all spas very nicely. Miss T from Precious Vashi has been my favorite since long. She was earlier in Bandra, and then moved to Vashi. Precious Vashi only had NE's at one point of time, but they were hardly in business. The business got an injection once they brought in thais. Its a good spa I'm sure.

We just gave you a small tip, and you have conquered the spa world. LOL.

Keep discovering mate!I agree Snoozy, after apple miss T is best, she is now going back in Jan. And her sister miss why is coming back, miss why is amazing, she gives HJ extremely slow, nit in hurry at all, once I had video chat with her with miss T's mobile, she told she is eagerly waiting for visa, another gem from gals was Miss L, not so good looking but had huge bazookas.

Enjoy,

Myrulez

Aryanz
11-24-15, 08:19
Hi,

Can any one give info about Mangalore or Manipal MP, SP or indies!

Harry143
11-24-15, 08:31
Dear fellow mongers.

As I was back on this site after almost 2 weeks and while reading your experiences. I found many of the mongers are asking whether to go for G spa mulund or swasrovski. I had been to both the MP. And G-spa is a big no. Girls are average plus extras are also average. If your desparate for a shag then go to G-spa. Swasrovki girls are way better in services than G-spa. Enjy.Thanks a lot for the heads up buddy. Been asking this for a long time. Cheers.

MastiLooter
11-24-15, 09:17
GLS Vashi.

Went to GLS Vashi, I forgot the count I visited them in last 3 weeks. I guess I should take the membership. Coming to therapists Jenine and Tan are best thai therapists here. Though I prefer Jenine, was utterly dedicated and had the urge to please, which was tad more than Tan but Tan's bum massage is superb. Handjob skills of both therapists is slightly different. Jenine is more delicate and patient. On todays visit took Jenine, excellent swedish massage, followed by HJ, TL and fingering after convincing...Great FR. I am planning for my first visit to SS in plaza. Is this on the first floor?

Littlish
11-24-15, 10:13
GLS Vashi.

Went to GLS Vashi, I forgot the count I visited them in last 3 weeks. I guess I should take the membership. Coming to therapists Jenine and Tan are best thai therapists here. Though I prefer Jenine, was utterly dedicated and had the urge to please, which was tad more than Tan but Tan's bum massage is superb. Handjob skills of both therapists is slightly different. Jenine is more delicate and patient. On todays visit took Jenine, excellent swedish massage, followed by HJ, TL and fingering after convincing...Hi Peachfuzzy, really a good description of some of the popular ones. It is definitely helpful. If it was an exam, you will get A+ for the short essay.

With DB becoming extinct and FS not easy to get, these spas are mushrooming everywhere. It is a pity, we have to struggle so hard more so where we are the customers and we are paying, at the upper end. By far it is a high price. Imagine 5-6 customers a day. The least income for the girl will be 2 lacs +. The parlous should really improve services with an income crossing 10+. Hopefully competition will improve standards and services.

But, even a country like USA had a phase of probation, it is totally unthinkable. So, I have hopes and with time hopefully it will be a more free country.

Littlish
11-24-15, 10:23
Personally, I find services of thai orientals, better when it comes to massage, they usually have less attitude and one will always get something out of them. It is rare where the whole session was a waste. They are more servile and do better massage. It is something to with their culture. It is worldwide phenomenon.

Comparatively, Locals can be hit and miss. Usually they suck at the genuine massage. But when one finds a gem, one gets all the services as in FS and can be good fun.

Especially, when it comes to fingering and job at that end of the girl, local girls if allow, enjoy it themselves and usually get nicely drenched in their own fluid. The orientals, usually won't allow and even if they allow the foreplay at the gate of heavens, they rarely enjoy it themselves. They getting wet is a big turn on for me.

I am looking for an oriental, who enjoys all kinds of foreplay. Has anyone come across one yet where convincingly, the oriental girl has got wet? Will be keen to know.

IntrepidExplor
11-24-15, 10:52
There are a lot of new spas opened up between broivali to Malad. The one you are talking about is above ICICI bank. Also just at the signal a new one is come up called white country spa. If you go further ahead there's one called red spa. Opposite petrol pump, here you get 1+1 free.But the question remains, can anyone confirm extras at any of these places? Especially the one with the Jacuzzi. Been a while since I did that. In fact, anyone know a good Jacuzzi b2b place in this area, or darkness? One with FS on the menu is even better!

Gangaram
11-24-15, 12:40

GLS Vashi / Bandra.

Swarowski.

SS spa.

Z Spa.

Reno see.

Stay strong bros. Enjoy!Bro you need to activate your pm because there are many places which are unearthed or never mentioned in forum and I like sexplorer hope you could connect me on pm.

Gopibhal
11-24-15, 13:22

Somehow cracked this name but I did have a text sent by them earlier through their message system which do text visitors new spa / MP infos. Dint click its the same place. Anyways, spa is spacious, has 3 packages to roll in. Jacuzzi / without. Girls are average. Locals. Miss K is amazing, took her and she was one of the best lady I encountered over the mongering years. Really lovely and inviting. TL, Fingering, cum on boobs etc for slightly extra price. I like ball sucking from the girls so took an chance by convincing her to do it. She obliged but was pretty hard to crack. Extended the time with her. Fingering tiny girls is always fun job.

When I was leaving I saw like 4-5 mongers waiting for their chance. I guess its a perennial Sunday funday philosophy. All were mixed race. Old, middle-aged, young and teen. Being a young guy I was suprised to see white-haired guys there, no offense but it kinda flabbergasted me. Great to see people of all walks of the life enjoying.

Damages - 4 k.

Safe mongering everyone.

Temporary Retired.

Many thanks to those who helped as well as those who were reluctant.I have read many of your post, which were very, very helpful. I'm planing to visit this spa next week, somewhere I had my doubts, but after reading yours and many other posts, I have made up my mind to try it. Thanks for all the FRs, they were pretty helpful. Any suggestions on which Miss to take? See you soon!

TheTank85
11-24-15, 13:29
Hey,

Some people mentioned here of using Tinder app to find indis. I tried but couldn't find option to search. Can someone help me understand how it is done? Or is it the wrong app I am trying?When you sign in and turn the app on it will show you other people using the same app within a predefined area.

If there are people with this app in the coverage area they will show up as cards in the app, swiping the card right will send a like request and swiping the card left will dismiss the profile, both actions will show another new profile card. If the person you sent the like request to likes you back then you can chat with them and plan to meet up.

There is really not much complexity of using the app.

Hope it helps.

MumbaiLad
11-24-15, 13:44
Bro. Tried reverting to your mail, but you have exceeded storage capacity.

Regards,

ML

LoneRanger1976
11-24-15, 17:40
Take my name buddy.

Tell her I still miss fucking her in front of a wall to wall mirror.

She has been messaging me very often to refer some people.

I've also heard a lot about Kashish. But I recall reading here in the forum that she has some disease now, can someone confirm if that is true or not? Also, a ref for her would help. Cheers.

Apat5483
11-24-15, 17:45
Hey,

Some people mentioned here of using Tinder app to find indis. I tried but couldn't find option to search. Can someone help me understand how it is done? Or is it the wrong app I am trying?I am using Tinder and m in touch with a girl from Bangkok who is an air hostess it seems. Expected to come in Mumbai in Dec. Lets see.

Please go to preference settings and mention the age group and km distance and female preference. You have to sign in with your Facebook account. Once its done you are ready to go.

RahulMe1981
11-24-15, 17:54
Hi fellas,

I got this inde contact and I wish to know your feedback. Please help.Buddy, who is this hot girl and how much she charge?

Zarat
11-24-15, 18:00
Take my name buddy.

Tell her I still miss fucking her in front of a wall to wall mirror.

She has been messaging me very often to refer some people.Hahaha. Thanks buddy. Your name opens all doors and most holes too. Cheers.

Raju 1974
11-24-15, 18:12
As many senior colleagues are aware who helped me so much and I am indebted to them, I had a good short visit of Mumbai. Although the trip was officially for by professional reasons, but we mongers have that special requirement every night everytime we leave our home.

Anyway, I am deeply indebted to Rahulme1981, who was along me for almost whole trip guiding me and helping me at every moment. Also indebted to Krunal 14,Archetype, Dev987 ,Viiki and Gangaram to pass on their valuable contacts to me.

Since I had only 2 nights free I could have gone for any two of the plenty of options available. I was literally confused. I also had ref from an old friend who gave good review of a SP and also was in contact with him.

Rahul me suggested two independents Abby and later Sofi when things didnot materialize with Abby.

Both were demanding 15 k for 5 hours, any No. Of sessions. I had gone foe Sofi the fist night. She chats only on what's app and do not receive any call, has a standard message template which she sends while dealing like what we can expect, charges, etc, etc and she calls once before leaving.

Charges as I was said was non negotiable. She will send pics with face blurred.

Anyway I picked up her from the hotel lobby and moved to the room. I was not very happy with the looks and face. She looked like a middle aged woman, very average face, but having good height and a good figure. As mentioned in template she at first collects her 15 k then moves ahead. So did she. In the room had some drinks (she had fruit juice, she doesn't smoke or drink) and then went cozy.

After removing clothes I was shocked to find a long vertical scar over the lower abdomen (It was a Caeserian scar), and she said to me that she is unmarried and don't have children. She did good BJ however for good 10-15 minutes, then Miss, CW, doggie and ended in Miss-round 1.

Again after some TV watching and snacks, headed to the bath tub filled up with warm water invited her there we had a good b2 be type good session, came back to bed and round two. Same.

By then 2 1/2 hours had passed. There was no mental match so was finding difficult to talk with her for long. I suggested that she may leave if she wishes. She happily left.

2nd night, I did a deal with a SP who had sent me plenty of pics on what's app. Selected one, again picked up from lobby went to room, very mechanical service, and arrogant. Refused to come to shower, did a good BJ, and then a mechanical pumping in MIss, CW and ended up in Miss. Refused Doggy position too.

Finished up and let her go Damages 10 k.

Anyway had an average time this time although will try to have a more good quality fun next time in Mumbai.

Thanks again to all buddies in the forum who tried to help me out although.

ItsEnjoy
11-24-15, 18:15
Hi fellas,

I got this inde contact and I wish to know your feedback. Please help.She looks like Abby from Mumbai, digit ends at 047.

Enjoy

Mady777
11-24-15, 19:58
Hi Mumbai ISGans.

I am Mady, a senior forum member from Bangalore forum and coming to Mumbai on this weekend for a business trip. I need your help in getting laid, It would be of great help if anyone of you share some indie contacts in Mumbai. I am looking for dusky tall chicks.

I can return the favor with Bangalore indies.

Looking for some generous ISGians who can help me out.

ItsEnjoy
11-24-15, 21:29
Buddy, who is this hot girl and how much she charge?Hey Rahul, this is Abby from Mumbai.

Enjoy

SuryabhanRaina
11-24-15, 21:44
Much easier to find good gals here; (Pune's best but).

But have mostly experienced in Harikrishan Hosp Road. Mechanical yes but some gals ensure you make most of it.

Visited one place usual small stairs leading to large waiting room. But PHEW lovely gal;.

Guy assured me on a gal that she's the best; and yes I wait to return. Lovely boobs and great in DFK she was a bong bomb.

Gave me such an awesome BJ had to CIM lasted 10/15 minutes.

Damage: 4 K + 1 K.

GFE: YES.

WIR: Surely (i'm a traveler waiting to hit Mumbai agn).

Guys let me know if you know of any indie in Mumbai with safe place clean too. Budget - 5< 7 k.

FloridaGuy
11-25-15, 12:40
This was my 2nd visit this month to Rvr spa Chm.

I had taken an appointment with Miss Prv. As highlighted by GRam she is young, slim, good looks and figure.

As usual, like my previous experience with Miss Ash she was not ready to provide low cost Aroma massage instead I had to take Balinese for 2. 5 k at counter.

Miss Prv was very quiet during the massage unlike Miss Ash but she did provide a good massage. For extras she quoted 2 k (like Miss Ash) for TL+ HJ+ B2 be but b2 be provided was just for the sake of name. She lifted her top while she was still standing beside the massage table and started rubbing her racks on my chest. I argued with her that this is not b2 be and at least she should come on top of me and then do the rubbing. I told her that I would pay only 1 k since she was only giving TL+ HJ. She replied rudely that she gives only HJ for 1 k. I decided to call quit since debate was getting heated and proceeded with whatever extras she offered. She did allow to suck her racks during the HJ.

She told that for complete b2 be counter charges were 4 k+. It was a frustrating mixed experience for me. Not at all VFM. Total cost for 1 HR was 4. 5 k.Ren Spa has just gone downhill. The minimum they ask is Balinese Massage and the charges for extras are much more compared to other Spa. Too Bad I really liked that place. Time to find a new Spa in Old see.

Arhsim
11-25-15, 13:25
A big shout to Mumbai Seniors out there. Please help out with with contacts of a few Indies who have in-call facilities! 5 k to 8 K Types. Please PM if you could. Shall be grateful and indebted.

New to this world and trying to figure it out. Had good times abroad, but the scene here is very enigmatic indeed.

Thanks,

Cheers

Komang
11-25-15, 14:35
This is my request to all fellow members.

Any contacts once you get please don't spread with many people at a time. May be do it one by one. I have noticed these days when I got any no and contacted those girls, they been so irritated so getting so many calls or msgs with one reference. Today I faced the same and girl asked me what the hell is this and who the person who spreading no please send me his photo. Few already now stopped replying due this all and some time rates are also now they increasing as they think themselves so popular. I hope fellow members won't mind my post and take it in positive way.

Thanks for reading!

HotMale1984
11-25-15, 15:30
Chad your mail box is full, unable to pm you.

HotMale1984
11-25-15, 15:34
Hi,

Can you PM me her contact.

Hi fellas,

I got this inde contact and I wish to know your feedback. Please help.

Chad711
11-25-15, 15:40
Trying to find contacts of the gals in attached pics. Let me know.

Raju 1974
11-25-15, 16:22
Yes.

Pics are of abby.

Had a prolonged chat session but couldn't manage to have a session with her.

Initially agreed with 12 k overnight, later hearing that i am 40, said i am too old and will not budge below 15 k so cancelled the deal. I don't like this much attitude. Its me who is paying afterall.

she looks like abby from mumbai, digit ends at 047.

Enjoy

Littlish
11-25-15, 16:53
As many senior colleagues are aware who helped me so much and I am indebted to them, I had a good short visit of Mumbai. Although the trip was officially for by professional reasons, but we mongers have that special requirement every night everytime we leave our home.

Anyway, I am deeply indebted to Rahulme1981, who was along me for almost whole trip guiding me and helping me at every moment. Also indebted to Krunal 14,Archetype, Dev987 ,Viiki and Gangaram to pass on their valuable contacts to me.

Since I had only 2 nights free I could have gone for any two of the plenty of options available. I was literally confused. I also had ref from an old friend who gave good review of a SP and also was in contact with him.

Rahul me suggested two independents Abby and later Sofi when things didnot materialize with Abby.

Both were demanding 15 k for 5 hours, any No. Of sessions. I had gone foe Sofi the fist night. She chats only on what's app and do not receive any call, has a standard message template which she sends while dealing like what we can expect, charges, etc, etc and she calls once before leaving.

Charges as I was said was non negotiable. She will send pics with face blurred.

Anyway I picked up her from the hotel lobby and moved to the room. I was not very happy with the looks and face. She looked like a middle aged woman, very average face, but having good height and a good figure. As mentioned in template she at first collects her 15 k then moves ahead. So did she. In the room had some drinks (she had fruit juice, she doesn't smoke or drink) and then went cozy.

After removing clothes I was shocked to find a long vertical scar over the lower abdomen (It was a Caeserian scar), and she said to me that she is unmarried and don't have children. She did good BJ however for good 10-15 minutes, then Miss, CW, doggie and ended in Miss-round 1.

Again after some TV watching and snacks, headed to the bath tub filled up with warm water invited her there we had a good b2 be type good session, came back to bed and round two. Same.

By then 2 1/2 hours had passed. There was no mental match so was finding difficult to talk with her for long. I suggested that she may leave if she wishes. She happily left.

2nd night, I did a deal with a SP who had sent me plenty of pics on what's app. Selected one, again picked up from lobby went to room, very mechanical service, and arrogant. Refused to come to shower, did a good BJ, and then a mechanical pumping in MIss, CW and ended up in Miss. Refused Doggy position too.

Finished up and let her go Damages 10 k.

Anyway had an average time this time although will try to have a more good quality fun next time in Mumbai.

Thanks again to all buddies in the forum who tried to help me out although.Dear Raju 1974, what are you doing? You are spending more than a month's budget of mine, just in 2 days? At the prices we can afford, these girls now won't even WhatsApp us, leave alone talk or anything more than that. Please give some consideration to the lesser mortals like us. Otherwise, remembering those girls, we will just end up with aching hands, and nothing else. I know, on a small trip, and when you don't have much time, and when lot of hormones are shifting the control center below belt, one has little options but just to obey. Not to mention, money, if you have a lot, why bother about others. But, you have a debt to pay to the society. So, please keep the prices a bit low. Hopefully seniors and others with pm facility will be kind enough to shell out 1-2 gems from their pocket to you next time. But it was nicely descriptive and a useful report.

Littlish
11-25-15, 17:19
Went last week, or may be the week before. I always find difficult to say no, when someone pushes me towards a girl 'next in turn'. I am very softy above there and below there as well. This one was very average looker 4-4. 5, maybe 30-32 yrs. When in cabin, after massage, she offered me BBBJ in extras, she again managed to convince me, that I won't regret it. Also, usual thing 'don't tell anyone, etc. '. It was one of the Maharashtrian girl, not the taller one, not the plump, and as I mentioned no looks. That's me! Can't remember names. Need to see a shrink or something.

It was good technique. After usual B2 be, sucking, fingering, she started the main job and it was a very erotic tongue massage in the below belt area. She covered every part, more than once. But, she wouldn't allow me to moan (in pleasure) loudly. Ultimately, couldn't hold any more, but smart girl knew when cum is cumming, and timely avoided splash (or dribble) on face.

The sad parts in PP are that, it is a hit and miss service at PP, and they don't observe time rules (duration in minutes). There have been time, I have been out in 20 minutes. Not to mention, practically no shower and no basin in rooms except one. Rooms share AC, so not sound proof, one might even be able to peek in other room through that ac hole, buy rooms are dark enough, and obviously who would be interested. Damage 3500, WIR. Maybe, in desperate situation or when around that area, and nothing better to do.

Littlish
11-25-15, 17:40

Damages - 4 k.

Safe mongering everyone.

Temporary Retired.

Many thanks to those who helped as well as those who were reluctant.Peachfuzzy, I will start by saying 'no offence taken', since no offence was meant to begin with. But, felt like commenting. You have to consider the biology, where the body degenerates in different ways, but the hormones, don't dry up. I am sure you know, the size of the prostate is a function of age, and it keeps enlarging with age, with no exception. If you add to that, the surplus money available (most people's earning peaks between 50-60 years of age.

But, the most important thing is that, it is more difficult for these very marginalized sectors of society, to find a vent for their passionate feelings and surging hormones. I mean, very difficult for these shimmering elements, to flirt and attract someone purely based on their physical assets. Plus, experience has taught them (us), that, it is socially safe, to finish the job quickly, rather than face the drama and the emotional outbursts (sooner or later, more sooner than later, as part of any relationship, which spoils the fun).

On the contrary, someone who is young and bold and a bit beautiful / handsome, doesn't need outlets like these, as in places like Mumbai, fluid exchange is quite rampant on voluntary basis. At least, in that field, we have progressed by L and be.

Obviously, I dared to comment, as I belong to the less privileged section. Hopefully you will be there in a few years, and will continue the happy hunting for ever.

Gangaram
11-25-15, 17:52
Today I was passing from CST subway towards jj flyover at 10.30 pm in between the way I saw 3 girls staring at me so I stared at them too and they started hand movement indicating handjob and said 0.2 k one of them was looking young with nice rack I think to give a try but was afraid of deserted lane and would be robbed by them so just passed them nodding no. Any bro having similar incident or tried this thing would like to hear your story.

RajIsTheName
11-25-15, 18:36
Hi guys and seniors here.

I have had visited MPs, GFEs, in foreign countries and want to try out the same in Mumbai. I find this forum very helpful and great guide. Please guide me with details contacts etc. If anyone going to Bali, NY, Bangkok I can help.

Cheers!

TheTank85
11-25-15, 20:15
Trying to find contacts of the gals in attached pics. Let me know.Let me know if you find them. I am planning a trip to Pune very soon! You will be reciprocated with contacts I have acquired from others over here.

GermanShepherd
11-25-15, 22:12
Trying to find contacts of the gals in attached pics. Let me know.Heya fellowmen,

Had been out of mongering for quiet some time now, but just thought it's unfair all work and no play. The girl in pink skirt is just my kinda dream girl, do such women really exists in here? If yes where are these gems, and how much are the damages? Any seniors willing to help through PM, I would be glad as it would be first encounter in Mumbai with such a dream girl or something equivalent. Selflessly I would score her 9/10.

Was truly deeply madly into MP at M&S with and only Miss L. Sad but she has left bk and so my desires of going there anymore. Just a tip for all MP lovers there a new Miss S (fizz that's mix with whiskey) on the menu with good reviews.

Enjoy happy and safe mongering.

GermanShepherd
11-25-15, 22:23
I guess their counter was 1.5 and extras was 1 k.

There was Miss S who was sweet and nice, is she still available there?

Went last week, or may be the week before. I always find difficult to say no, when someone pushes me towards a girl 'next in turn'. I am very softy above there and below there as well. This one was very average looker 4-4. 5, maybe 30-32 yrs. When in cabin, after massage, she offered me BBBJ in extras, she again managed to convince me, that I won't regret it. Also, usual thing 'don't tell anyone, etc. '. It was one of the Maharashtrian girl, not the taller one, not the plump, and as I mentioned no looks. That's me! Can't remember names. Need to see a shrink or something.

It was good technique. After usual B2 be, sucking, fingering, she started the main job and it was a very erotic tongue massage in the below belt area. She covered every part, more than once. But, she wouldn't allow me to moan (in pleasure) loudly. Ultimately, couldn't hold any more, but smart girl knew when cum is cumming, and timely avoided splash (or dribble) on face.

The sad parts in PP are that, it is a hit and miss service at PP, and they don't observe time rules (duration in minutes). There have been time, I have been out in 20 minutes. Not to mention, practically no shower and no basin in rooms except one. Rooms share AC, so not sound proof, one might even be able to peek in other room through that ac hole, buy rooms are dark enough, and obviously who would be interested. Damage 3500, WIR. Maybe, in desperate situation or when around that area, and nothing better to do.

GermanShepherd
11-25-15, 22:37
Last week or so read someone mention an indie name Miss P. (guess she is from Mira Road).

She is active on major social sites like badoo, tinder and Facebook. Her pics look very much inviting.

Does anyone have her contact with reference, would appreciate through pm, as planning to service my Baburao by an indie as a little tired of MPs services.

Happy and Safe Mongering Folks.

DulipModi
11-26-15, 01:45
Hi,

I have come across many SPs from Mumbai who share pics of girls however none of them are available or they send a different girl altogether.

Kindly PM contact number of Genuine SPs who can provide the girls which are shown.

Will appreciate if someone could PM me contact details of reliable indes with references also.

Possible
11-26-15, 03:26
Today I was passing from CST subway towards jj flyover at 10.30 pm in between the way I saw 3 girls staring at me so I stared at them too and they started hand movement indicating handjob and said 0.2 k.Bro, have you check if they were females or shemales. Doubt is in air.

Possible.

Harry143
11-26-15, 06:22
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the writing was so bad that the report was nearly impossible to comprehend.

Littlish
11-26-15, 06:24
Today I was passing from CST subway towards jj flyover at 10.30 pm in between the way I saw 3 girls staring at me so I stared at them too and they started hand movement indicating handjob and said 0.2 k one of them was looking young with nice rack I think to give a try but was afraid of deserted lane and would be robbed by them so just passed them nodding no. Any bro having similar incident or tried this thing would like to hear your story.Gangaram Sir,

Must start by saying, I have no personal experience. But, with so many stories of my friends (who have spent years in that area) available, one can end up with money getting robbed even without entering into any adventures. More so, that area is the epicentre of illegal activities (runs through dongri, nagpada, pydhonie, chor bazaar and kamathipura nearby. One may find gems, but, especially in that area, I would have thought it very very risky. One would just stick to his valuables and move out ASAP. Forgive me, if it sounds like big words from a junior.

Littlish
11-26-15, 07:06
Hi guys and seniors here.

I have had visited MPs, GFEs, in foreign countries and want to try out the same in Mumbai. I find this forum very helpful and great guide. Please guide me with details contacts etc. If anyone going to Bali, NY, Bangkok I can help.

Cheers!Welcome!

I am myself not senior on the forum! But have been on the scene for many long years, since the times when DBs were florid and hunting was easy.

This forum is loaded with more than enough information, to start and sustain punting.

You have to read between the lines and decode info, which is child's game.

Parlors might be best place to start with, it used to be DBs before. They are everywhere. But, depending upon where you are located, they may be concentrated in certain places, like Andheri, lokhandwala, juhu OR further south, around 'Giran Road', or powai, or 'V' place in new Mumbai.

A bit of reading on the forum, land in that area, use Google and Internet and you should find joy.

There is a lot of trial and error, quality of anything is not guaranteed, cheating is common, knowledge and references and experience is very helpful. Even in India, oriental girls are more servile and may get better results sometimes, but as of today, they are few in number, as opposed to everywhere else in the world where they are rampant. When punting, what, works for one person, may not work for other. As many have mentioned, half the fun here is the adventure / the journey itself. It is not like west, where everything is 'transparent' and services clearly mentioned with charges, where you know where are the moles on the body of girl, even before coming to parlor, where websites are highly informative, where punters reports have a structure, where historical reports for last 10 years on individual working girls can be searched. It is not like far east where, things are so cheap, you don't mind endless trial error game. Don't rely much on Internet, websites etc. Usually, they are frauds. It needs a very experienced punter with idea of local modus operandi, to work through and get something out of it without being grossly exploited.

Protection, is a must. But, FS, not easily achieved unless in certain well proven areas or indes.

Sorry, I don't have PM. But, whatever information I have, is all here. It is a rule of this forum, that one has to decode through the information from reports, unless pm available.

Last but not least, always haggle. Prices are negotiable. Simple service without FS, max 3-4 k. With FS, depending upon location and quality, max 5-7/8. I would rather spend less money on one adventure and do more trials, than spend more one adventure, as the chances of getting good service don't vary much, whether you spend 3 k or 15 k, but knowledge and experience will improve the chances.

Happy hunting!

Gangaram
11-26-15, 07:31
Bro, have you check if they were females or shemales. Doubt is in air.

Possible.Nah, bro they are females attracting passerby.

MastiLooter
11-26-15, 09:40
Today I was passing from CST subway towards jj flyover at 10.30 pm in between the way I saw 3 girls staring at me so I stared at them too and they started hand movement indicating handjob and said 0.2 k one of them was looking young with nice rack I think to give a try but was afraid of deserted lane and would be robbed by them so just passed them nodding no. Any bro having similar incident or tried this thing would like to hear your story.I have had a similar sighting on JVLR. Just before entering seepz. They look good from far but as soon as you go near them you find out they are shemales.

Gangaram
11-26-15, 10:25
Trying to find contacts of the gals in attached pics. Let me know.This girl goes with name Rikita. Got this girls digits but she never picks phone or reply it's waste of time.

RuffMeUp
11-26-15, 10:27
Today I was passing from CST subway towards jj flyover at 10.30 pm in between the way I saw 3 girls staring at me so I stared at them too and they started hand movement indicating handjob and said 0.2 k one of them was looking young with nice rack I think to give a try but was afraid of deserted lane and would be robbed by them so just passed them nodding no. Any bro having similar incident or tried this thing would like to hear your story.Earlier this area was breathing with SWs, but had stopped completely after the LE crackdown increased. Quite possible they have now started surfacing again. Earlier these girls used to take their clients to nearby lodges and was quite safe. Though there were few who would take you to KP & Foras road, which would be risky.

If the scene is really changing then it is a good sign for Mumbai mongering.

Joshua Dsouza
11-26-15, 11:17
Last week or so read someone mention an indie name Miss P. (guess she is from Mira Road).

She is active on major social sites like badoo, tinder and Facebook. Her pics look very much inviting.

Does anyone have her contact with reference, would appreciate through pm, as planning to service my Baburao by an indie as a little tired of MPs services.

Happy and Safe Mongering Folks.Please post name or pic so that we can help you.

Thrusting Rod
11-26-15, 11:35

Happy and Safe Mongering Folks.She is Pooja. Reference is Anil from Delhi. Digits end in 4905. She has a good figure & worth it. I remember having posted her pics. Enjoy.

TR

SolomonK41
11-26-15, 11:43
GLS Vashi.

Went to GLS Vashi, I forgot the count I visited them in last 3 weeks. I guess I should take the membership. Coming to therapists Jenine and Tan are best thai therapists here. Though I prefer Jenine, was utterly dedicated and had the urge to please, which was tad more than Tan but Tan's bum massage is superb. Handjob skills of both therapists is slightly different. Jenine is more delicate and patient. On todays visit took Jenine, excellent swedish massage, followed by HJ, TL and fingering after convincing...Last week I was in Vashi and visit regular spa in ss mall ask about Mrs J but receptionist told that she is in leave so leave their and start to walk to koparkhairne after some time I saw a spa near signal it's gls spa go to counter ask rate pay and receptionist saw me room.

After changing disposal one therapost come and start massage. She pull my disposal and do bum massage.

She ask me how much you pay other side.

I told 1 k.

She demand 2 k for HJ and agree for bbj in 2 k I could not like that then I refuse and ask her for BJ she could not agree say come next I will give you.

Ask her name she tild jen.

Pay her 1 k as a tip without HJ and bbj service and told her that I want BJ in next visit.

Joshua Dsouza
11-26-15, 11:46
This girl goes with name Rikita. Got this girls digits but she never picks phone or reply it's waste of time.If you have 981 as ritikas number then its not her number but a SP's number. I think the pics are fake.

MyRulez
11-26-15, 12:38
Today I was passing from CST subway towards jj flyover at 10.30 pm in between the way I saw 3 girls staring at me so I stared at them too and they started hand movement indicating handjob and said 0.2 k one of them was looking young with nice rack I think to give a try but was afraid of deserted lane and would be robbed by them so just passed them nodding no. Any bro having similar incident or tried this thing would like to hear your story.Yoyo Gangaram,

About a month ago I was walking trough fountion area to cst on khadi bhandar line, a girl passed and asked fot HJ, she told she will use hanky, I ignored and started walking, she followed and hold my hand and pulled shirt, another lady join and asked for money or theyll tear my shirt and shout, she asked for 100 rs, I paid them & moved as I dint want to create scene for just 100 bucks, LE cars are usuals at that place, so paid her and moved on, after walking 10 steps she called and asked for 500 more in which she would allow gangbang with other girl, ignored and left that place.

There is a groupism there, its too risky, they might loot everything, 1 of my friends came back shirtless from these scene, lost his watch ring etc, he dint took wallet with him, so his cards was safe, I have learnt 1 thing from this incident, never wear watches rings or take wallets when you go to risky place for mongering.

Take care & play safe.

YoYo,

Myrulez

Chad711
11-26-15, 13:05
I know who you are talking about. Makeup artist going by your post. I tried to reach out to her but no luck yet. Anyways let us know if she's on the grid.

Happy and Safe Mongering Folks.

Dhoka2212
11-26-15, 13:37
Yes Chad its the same but if you visited on have any idea of any kind of action there?

And put some light on red spa opp. Petrol pump next to a chinese rest.

*light as in any extras or action?

D.

There are a lot of new spas opened up between broivali to Malad. The one you are talking about is above ICICI bank. Also just at the signal a new one is come up called white country spa. If you go further ahead there's one called red spa. Opposite petrol pump, here you get 1+1 free.

RockingDhoni
11-26-15, 13:48
Read an FR about a MILF from central line area. Got tempted after reading the juicy details and requested for the contact from a fellow monger and he obliged. Contacted the lady and she reverted back with her photographs and other details. Fixed up appointment for Saturday afternoon but was so horny that by the end of the day, I asked her if we could meet the same day after office hours. She replied in affirmative and told me to call her after reaching a certain land mark. Reached her place comfortably as she kept on guiding me over phone throughout. Discovered that the place was really safe. It was an apartment in an average society. She introduced herself and shook hands. There was another girl in her twenties who also does the business. But I was very keen in the MILF. She offered tea and after some chit chat she closed the door and the usual stuff begun. She is in her mid thirties, average built wheatish complexion and very soft and smooth skin. I was relishing her every touch. Gave a mind blowing BBBJ in fact she gulped my johnny in a flash without notice. Earlier I had thought that I would go for a covered BJ safety but as all this happened so quickly I did not have time to react and I just surrendered myself as was enjoying immensely. All in all a very nice and satisfying experience. While coming out saw two senior citizens waiting for their turn.

The whole session completed in less than 25 minutes. 3-4 minutes of BBBJ, 5-6 minutes boob suck, 6-7 minutes caressing, fondling and rest humping in wot. I am jealous with people who last hours. If any fellow members here can help me improving my average.

Ratings.

Body: 6/10.

Boobs: 7/10 soft and handful.

Pussy: 6/10 clean and odorless.

Service and attitude: 9/10.

Damage: 2500 with place.

Wir: may be YES.

MastiLooter
11-26-15, 13:52
It was my first visit to SS in PP. Was having difficulties in finding this place.

Finally found it in a corner. Took a girl named after an actress (are sen) . Nice racks. Has a tummy which is not visible until the clothes come out.

She was new to this place and had joined them a week back.

The prices seem to have increased. Counter charges for jacuzzi were 2500 and 2000 for service after negotiating for a long time.

Service included everything except for DFK and FS.

Started with the normal massage which was so so. Have been to bttr places for massage. Asked her to start the service. Then she insisted on finishing the massage which went on for 10-15 minutes I suppose. And then started the actual fun part.

Removed her clothes started with B2 B kissing all over the body and HJ.

Jacuzzi was for namesake as I had spent more time on the table itself.

Overall experience 6/10 . Would love to go to a better place. 4500 Sounded to much to me.

Rajukado
11-26-15, 14:41

Happy and Safe Mongering Folks.Are you talking about Pavitra on badoo.

I have taken her service.

Very good by nature.

Nice assets.

I have her contact details.

Any one interested pm me.

Gangaram
11-26-15, 16:42
Gangaram Sir,

Must start by saying, I have no personal experience. But, with so many stories of my friends (who have spent years in that area) available, one can end up with money getting robbed even without entering into any adventures. More so, that area is the epicentre of illegal activities (runs through dongri, nagpada, pydhonie, chor bazaar and kamathipura nearby. One may find gems, but, especially in that area, I would have thought it very very risky. One would just stick to his valuables and move out ASAP. Forgive me, if it sounds like big words from a junior.Thanks bro and your advice really appreciated as areas you mentioned tells lot a story.

Littlish
11-26-15, 17:15
I guess their counter was 1.5 and extras was 1 k.

There was Miss S who was sweet and nice, is she still available there?NOT Necessarily, if you old timer and stick to it and they know you, you may still get it at that price.

Optional1
11-26-15, 17:40
Guys, need your suggestions. Is Bawa International near the airport, a girl friendly one? My other options are Aura Grande or Oriental Aster at Andheri. Thanks for your advice.

Gangaram
11-26-15, 17:44
If you have 981 as ritikas number then its not her number but a SP's number. I think the pics are fake.Yeah bro it's same ending with 981.

Lalu111
11-26-15, 17:52
Guys, need your suggestions. Is Bawa International near the airport, a girl friendly one? My other options are Aura Grande or Oriental Aster at Andheri. Thanks for your advice.Go to Marole Naka hotel Host Inn very close by and take as many chicks possible no probs.

JaipurKing
11-26-15, 18:07
Hi Buddy. I spoke to her couple of days back. She was ready to meet. Let me check again.

Play Safe.Is She same girl whose No ends with 492? Please confirm if she is available now.

RajIsTheName
11-26-15, 18:11
Thanks littlish,

I will keep following the forum and read through the lines. I am in Powai and the major hub of andheri e & w are not far away.

Welcome!

I am myself not senior on the forum! But have been on the scene for many long years, since the times when DBs were florid and hunting was easy.

This forum is loaded with more than enough information, to start and sustain punting...

RajIsTheName
11-26-15, 18:29
Is the place on 1st floor good place for a starter? Will try my luck if you guys reccomend.

Thanks!

Anon1234
11-26-15, 18:47
Hi guys,

New to this forum. I've been active on the Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, and some other scenes. This is my first time reaching out online.

I am not much of an MP patron. Have usually stuck to red light areas. Mumbai and Pune have been good experiences 9/10 times. SG was a worse ratio with moody sluts and irresponsible SPs.

My current situation is that I have one indie regular and I'm looking to expand that circle. I'll be activating my PMs soon. My general questions are:

1. Are there good areas besides CH?

2. What is the average rate you guys pay at CH these days?

3. Are there any good / preferred SPs in CH who look out for their customers?

Personally I recommend Sagar Bhai, the first door from the left in CH. Above average selection and they don't fleece you. I've always been curious about what goes on behind the huge iron gates there. There seems to be a huge colony of young nubile dancers there, but what does it take to get a night with them? Could never crack that in almost a decade.

Take care and happy mongering.

Diwsa
11-26-15, 20:04
Read an FR about a MILF from central line area.

Wir: may be YES.Can you share any name, number or photos so as to know who exactly are you referring to?

Hungry2
11-26-15, 20:30
Hey guys,

Can anyone help me with the digits, reference and quote for Kashish (formerly NL) and Abby.

I have been trying to get their info but absolutely no luck so far.

Would any bro be so kind and pass on their details. I promise to share the contacts that I have, over PM.

Looking for help.

Cheers,

Hungry2

Radhe Simron
11-26-15, 20:43
Already people have written about her in this forum. Just wanted to add few things. First thanks to last bencher for his help getting her contacts.

I have tried this chicks twice and every time I felt like more and more. She is chick so having pussy in very sexy shape. If you are DATY lover you will end licking more than fucking. Believe my words. I have tried every damn position and she is open to try new positions that's the best thing.

Overall a very good experience. She is here for short time now. I might go for her one more time.

ServingYou2003
11-26-15, 21:37
About a month ago I was walking trough fountion area to cst on khadi bhandar line, a girl passed and asked fot HJ, she told she will use hanky, I ignored and started walking, she followed and hold my hand and pulled shirt, another lady join and asked for money or theyll tear my shirt and shout, she asked for 100 rs, I paid them & moved as I dint want to create scene for just 100 bucks, LE cars are usuals at that place, so paid her and moved on, after walking 10 steps she called and asked for 500 more in which she would allow gangbang with other girl, ignored and left that place.

Thanks for sharing buddy!

ServingYou2003
11-26-15, 21:40
_I have had a similar sighting on JVLR. Just before entering seepz. They look good from far but as soon as you go near them you find out they AR.

You are right buddy even I heard about the JVLR scene somewhere I guess near Seepz.

Chad711
11-27-15, 03:03
Thanks gangaram I think it's time to delete pics from photo gallery. I think Joshua also mentioned that the number belongs to sp who never picks up calls.

This girl goes with name Rikita. Got this girls digits but she never picks phone or reply it's waste of time.

Jasmpat
11-27-15, 05:20
Is She same girl whose No ends with 492? Please confirm if she is available now.Her no ends with *423. She has left the biz.

RickGere
11-27-15, 06:06
Are you talking about Pavitra on badoo.

Very gud by nature.

Nice assets.

Any one interested pm me.Hey Bro,

Never get to checkout any Mira road indie.

Can you PM me her digits?

Have a good day.

Harry143
11-27-15, 06:16
Planning to visit Swarowski spa this weekend. Confused whether to try Jnv or miss K. Want BBJ or DFK or both. Miss K doesn't give either I read. Any idea of their services?

Thrusting Rod
11-27-15, 06:52

Any one interested pm me.You need PM facility which is available by subscription. Read & get PM facility. At the moment, nobody can send you PM as you do not have the facility.

TR

Bangerv
11-27-15, 08:57
Play consistently. Eventually you will get there.

Read an FR about a MILF from central line area. Got tempted after reading the juicy details and requested for the contact from a fellow monger and he obliged. Contacted the lady and she reverted back with her photographs and other details. Fixed up appointment for Saturday afternoon but was so horny that by the end of the day, I asked her if we could meet the same day after office hours. She replied in affirmative and told me to call her after reaching a certain land mark. Reached her place comfortably as she kept on guiding me over phone throughout. Discovered that the place was really safe. It was an apartment in an average society. She introduced herself and shook hands. There was another girl in her twenties who also does the business. But I was very keen in the MILF. She offered tea and after some chit chat she closed the door and the usual stuff begun. She is in her mid thirties, average built wheatish complexion and very soft and smooth skin. I was relishing her every touch. Gave a mind blowing BBBJ in fact she gulped my johnny in a flash without notice. Earlier I had thought that I would go for a covered BJ safety but as all this happened so quickly I did not have time to react and I just surrendered myself as was enjoying immensely. All in all a very nice and satisfying experience. While coming out saw two senior citizens waiting for their turn.

The whole session completed in less than 25 minutes. 3-4 minutes of BBBJ, 5-6 minutes boob suck, 6-7 minutes caressing, fondling and rest humping in wot. I am jealous with people who last hours. If any fellow members here can help me improving my average.

Ratings.

Wir: may be YES.

ApacheGuy
11-27-15, 09:27
Guys. I pass by that road everyday for office to home commute. They are shemales!!

_I have had a similar sighting on JVLR. Just before entering seepz. They look good from far but as soon as you go near them you find out they AR.

You are right buddy even I heard about the JVLR scene somewhere I guess near Seepz.

Joshua Dsouza
11-27-15, 09:46
Thanks gangaram I think it's time to delete pics from photo gallery. I think Joshua also mentioned that the number belongs to sp who never picks up calls.As per gangarams experience she doesn't pick call but as per my experience she picks up calls but she's a Sp not an indie. She's an old auntie who arranges young girls.

Joshu789
11-27-15, 09:55
I am coming to Mumbai next month for some business work,. I would like to try this gem while I'm there. Could you please share the contact?

Waiting for your reply.

Cheers,

Joshua

Mili4321
11-27-15, 10:25
Sir,

Please give me the name of good therapist in Swarowski.

15 days back when I went, they gave me Muskaan and she was dead fish took 1 k, and zero service.

Ren chm though costly have good service therapists.

Let me know the name.

Regards

Visit to Mulund MP. Crystal yesterday. There was a report regarding this spa few days back. Got a message from them and went to visit. It is right on the main road and can be spotted easily. Upon entering the receptionist asked if I got any message or just walked in. There were 4-5 girls sitting outside chatting, all were below average, 3 of them with tummy and couple OK but short and dusky. Two rooms share 1 AC and you can hear voices from other room.

Took miss K. Jacuzzi was busy so took shower for 2 K, HJ with topless was for 1 K. Massage was alright but service was bad. HJ was done hastily and after reminding her that she needs to be gentle or I won't pay for service. Then she slowed down and started kissing all over the body. Nothing to write about the boobs, kind of disappointment. After the massage she asked for additional money for taking shower with me. Tried negotiating but wasn't successful. Overall below average experience.

Damage.

2000 shower room.

1500 B2 B / HJ.

RohanBhr
11-27-15, 11:35

Very gud by nature.

Nice assets.

Any one interested pm me.Can you share Pavitras NO.

Ultimate007
11-27-15, 12:11
Hey dude,

Thanks for the detailed directions. I am not aware of Gloria spa in Mulund, but I would recommend W spa or C spa which have been discussed here.Hello bro,

I went to see-spa a month back and was disappointed with the therapist (mehak) given to me. In spite of paying her 1 k, she was a dead fish and was a really disgusting experience.

Instead I think O. spa (Nameless) is VFM. But I find it risky.

Anyways. Can you you please let me know the name of therapist which you prefer and is VFM. For charges of 2 k.

Help appreciated. Regards.

Rahul9011
11-27-15, 13:25
Hi guys,

Can you please suggest girl friendly hotels in Andheri (West).

Thank you in advance.

RahulDheer1982
11-27-15, 14:27

Very gud by nature.

Nice assets.

Any one interested pm me.I tried to PM you. Its not working. Is your PM service blocked?

Radhe Simron
11-27-15, 15:12
Hi guys,

Can you please suggest girl friendly hotels in Andheri (West).

Thank you in advance.Activate PM facility. Providing names in open forum is risky.

ApacheGuy
11-27-15, 16:07
After no successful hunt for a good inde. Had to venture to PP. Thought maybe it would have got better. This was my 4th time. (but will be last).

1. They have started new tactic. Initially the price for B2 B was 1. 5 K. Now the girl will start saying that 500 more for good co-operation. I was laughing my ass out. What does that even mean?.

2. They seem to have some kind of target to be achieved at the end of the day. No quality. Just a rush rush.

Just a B2 B now cost 3. 5 K? Its total waste of money there.

Ronnie Rocks
11-27-15, 16:34
Read an FR about a MILF from central line area. Got tempted after reading the juicy details and requested for the contact from a fellow monger and he obliged. Contacted the lady and she reverted back with her photographs and other details. Fixed up appointment for Saturday afternoon but was so horny that by the end of the day, I asked her if we could meet the same day after office hours. She replied in affirmative and told me to call her after reaching a certain land mark. Reached her place comfortably as she kept on guiding me over phone throughout. Discovered that the place was really safe. It was an apartment in an average society. She introduced herself and shook hands. There was another girl in her twenties who also does the business. But I was very keen in the MILF. She offered tea and after some chit chat she closed the door and the usual stuff begun. She is in her mid thirties, average built wheatish complexion and very soft and smooth skin. I was relishing her every touch. Gave a mind blowing BBBJ in fact she gulped my johnny in a flash without notice. Earlier I had thought that I would go for a covered BJ safety but as all this happened so quickly I did not have time to react and I just surrendered myself as was enjoying immensely. All in all a very nice and satisfying experience..Hey RD,

Nice FR, I keep frequenting Mumbai. I f you could pass me the digits over PM, will reciprocate with Delhi digits.

Cheers,

Ronnie

Thrusting Rod
11-27-15, 16:49
I would like to try this gem while I'm there. Could you please share the contact?

JoshuaYour post is incomplete. Which gem are you referring to? Suggest, you clarify with reference & then probably you can expect response.

TR

MastiLooter
11-27-15, 17:51
After no successful hunt for a good inde. Had to venture to PP. Thought maybe it would have got better. This was my 4th time. (but will be last).

1. They have started new tactic. Initially the price for B2 B was 1. 5 K. Now the girl will start saying that 500 more for good co-operation. I was laughing my ass out. What does that even mean?.

2. They seem to have some kind of target to be achieved at the end of the day. No quality. Just a rush rush.

Just a B2 B now cost 3. 5 K? Its total waste of money there.Totally agree bro. Quality is depreciating and the price is increasing. Need to find a better place soon.

SuryabhanRaina
11-27-15, 21:41

Very gud by nature.

Nice assets.

Any one interested pm me.Kindly do PM me.

Thanks in advance.

Kamiwaza
11-27-15, 22:47
Can anyone guide me to good escorts in Mumbai.

Looking to book one.

Thanks

PeachFuzzy
11-28-15, 02:32
I really appreciate the heartwarming messages from everyone here especially Snoozyboozy, Ganagaram. I tried to stray away completely but here I'm again. I guess until I explore a little more my hormones would settle in. I'm buying the subscription ASAP. Kindly hammer me with PMs so I can venture through. I hope to explore in within few days until I really station myself on different task which I've to do. Thanks Littlish, I comprehend. Also I'd be glad to help, if that is needed.

PeachFuzzy
11-28-15, 02:34

Just a B2 B now cost 3. 5 K? Its total waste of money there.Seriously even I felt robbed for 4. 5 k with Miss R, it was half the pleasure but no spa shall be worth that unless their pleasure access is at zenith.

PeachFuzzy
11-28-15, 02:44
I have read many of your post, which were very, very helpful. I'm planing to visit this spa next week, somewhere I had my doubts, but after reading yours and many other posts, I have made up my mind to try it. Thanks for all the FRs, they were pretty helpful. Any suggestions on which Miss to take? See you soon!I appreciate it wholeheartedly. You're too kind. I hope I ain't late. For Swarowski, go for Miss K, famous actress name ending with L. For GLS, go for Miss J, Miss T would be good for bum massage. Haven't tried Miss L, no offense but she looks like Ladyboy to me even if she isn't. For status, as some seniors mentioned here is not worth the price also I experienced it. But this girl Miss R analogous to Zodiac is really bangable babe. You could visit her once but she is costly. Dyna, inorbit spa which are in Vashi etc aren't futile.

Please see these therapists won't be able to provide same services to you as they did to others, but I hope your luck shines when it matters.

Good luck.

PeachFuzzy
11-28-15, 02:54
Hi Peachfuzzy, really a good description of some of the popular ones. It is definitely helpful. If it was an exam, you will get A+ for the short essay.

With DB becoming extinct and FS not easy to get, these spas are mushrooming everywhere. It is a pity, we have to struggle so hard more so where we are the customers and we are paying, at the upper end. By far it is a high price. Imagine 5-6 customers a day. The least income for the girl will be 2 lacs +. The parlous should really improve services with an income crossing 10+. Hopefully competition will improve standards and services.

But, even a country like USA had a phase of probation, it is totally unthinkable. So, I have hopes and with time hopefully it will be a more free country.I can relate to your disappointment. I did use to venture some DB's like 3 yrs back just for the sake of stunner, I mean absolute stunner out there. The ones I visited which had good birds were Cabana in Belapur, Knightrider on Panvel highway. I doubt they function now hence MPs / Spa's are we look upon to. The Miss are of SS spa I'm sure makes like around 30 K in a week or so. She was even bragging about it. When she was massaging me she got a call from a monger asking her for a movie, she rebuffed. Honestly I was never interested in FS but surely 2 lacs isn't far fetched for pretty girls like her. We can only hope they can step their standards or at least the coercion of this forum in isolating them surely can create jitters necessary so they might reconsider their attitude. Also pardon me for my young, old comment, it was insolent on my part. I like local flavor but surely not with inordinate price tags.

PeachFuzzy
11-28-15, 06:15
I just got an subscription I dunno why its showing the read messages again and again. Regardless I'm thankful that I did subscribe and will have an opportunity to explore more at your peril seniors and friends. I did explore Swarowski, GLS, SS, Ren, etc and aim to explore more. I like local flavor more. If possible do send me more info where shall I head to next. Greetings all and have a grand weekend people. I dunno where BhukaLauda has disappeared. Hope he is well.

Vivek
11-28-15, 07:44

Very gud by nature.

Nice assets.

Any one interested pm me.Please PM me Pavitra's contact.

Vivek

RajivJ
11-28-15, 09:21
Visited Kol last month and experienced the form of dance we see in dance bar, but privately in room in SG and just for you. Pure GFE experience.

I believe, we were historically dance bar capital but not sure if such kind of service exist in Mumbai. Also the service in MP of Kol is much more than what we experience in Mumbai and also economical. Only if the flight tickets also come down.

If any seniors have any clue for such thing in Mumbai, please advise.

Kunal14
11-28-15, 09:22
Dear SamKhan,

Waiting for your FR about HW Vaishali, also if possible please PM me her digit.

Jas2469
11-28-15, 10:06
Brothers,

Any reviews of these girls, through an SP.

PeachFuzzy
11-28-15, 12:14
As I came out of my little bubble of temporary retirement, the blue balls were in full force. As I'm into local girls but locals girls in Vashi MP's are substandard so far. Only Swarowski and SS seem do-able. Thanks SnoozyBoozy for one more option in M&S spa but that their too far I couldn't take it today unfortunately. As classes ate up half of my day. Appreciate it though.

Eventually I had to again opt for local option but now with locals. Decided to give GLS a nod just because even if I don't opt for extras I'm sure their primary massage will ease me up thoroughly. The owner lady is pretty stern but bangable for those into MILF. Opted for Swedish 90, asked for available Thais, she lets me choose. Opted for my regular choice Miss J. Was optimistic if I could get her to BJ as last time I convinced her for finger chips. After excellent 50 minutes or so massage I opted for matinée. Convinced her heavily to take it all off except panties. She kept top on but took off the pants. Fingered her hard this time. It was all viscous water entangling my fingers with usual musk aroma which spread in the cabin. Meanwhile, I could her some dude in next cabin jacked out with some efforts, hands hitting base of his pubic bone or visceral fat was pretty audible and his careful moans were audible to those who paid attention to it. The best thing with Miss J is you could maneuver her according to your own comfort. Played with her for a while and then asked for cum on face but she rebuffed the idea, giving me a hope at the end of it. Yawn, I hate the world next time. She kinda stares at your dick for a good recurrent minutes, turns me on. BJ was denied but I think I can convince her by splashing another 500-1000 next time now that a gold rapport is strengthened. Signed off with a head massage. Took a shower, felt the usual light-headedness after unloading and was hopping to home in search of cusion to lay down.

Damages - 2.5 k counter for 90 minutes + 1.5 k to Miss J.

Guys if you know any MPs with good locals kindly don't shy away from sending me a PM. I would heartily appreciate it. I've been to SS, Swarowski, Flower spa etc, hoping to explore more. Thanks you. Thanks Snoozy will definitely try M&S in coming future. Also is W spa in mulund known to you guys? Is it worth a visit? Kindly message me the name of the spa because my silly brain couldn't decipher it. Arghh!

Good weekend shall please you hopefully without KLPD's.

Cheers dudes!

SpanMassage
11-28-15, 13:05
A relative newbie to the website. Had accessed it a almost a year back. I have been silent viewer. I have had my share of experiences with MP and few SP's. Thought I should share them here. I found tis forum to be the perfect place and some very good FR' Seeing the ocean of info here is amazing.

Amongst the MP' I have so far tried only REN at Chembur and had my experiences with Ms T, Ms. Mad and Ms. Rub. But off all the exp; the 1st time was the best 1 with none other than the famous miss T who's now left fm this MP. She had a small stint in the SPA's Worli branch but got to know there that she's recently left. Coming back to my FR for the 1st time:

It was the 1st time to any MP so was jittery. But based on few feedback trusted aides, called up are spa at chem and fixed appointment with Ms. T as as was suggested. Got in to the room and changed it to the so called dispos and was waiting. Incomes Ms. T and tell you her 1st look was def good. The same routine beginning of how did you know about me; why did you ask me; but once that was done she gave 1 of the best massages I have ever had. Her bum and krack massage skills are just amazing. The bum massage was hint enough tat extras were surely on offer. After a good 40 mints of good massage hitting I didn't have to do much coaxing / asking and she herself was to the point and offered her services for the extras. The next moment she starts off unbuttonning her top and out pop her yummy bazookas. Started of lickinn and sucking them for a good 15 minutes. She was like "poora aaj Hi choos loge" (you will suck m all today) She didn't allowed access down though saying it was her that time of the month. The HJ was good enough t last me for 5 minutes and then I exploded with out loads of cum.

The follow up visits tried and had session with others. Will share a separate FR for those. Since it my 1st real FR please pardon me for the errors if any. Will look fwd to have a regular interaction with all the members here. Also planning to activate PM facility soon; to have a better interaction esp with seniors.

Happy mongering to all.

Dressed
11-28-15, 13:24
I found her on AFF. Her name on the site is Trish* and she is 23 years old. From the pic, she looks good and she is asking for 10 K for the night and 5 K for ST with 50% advance which is strange.

I have never tried anyone from AFF so a bit apprehensive. Any reference on her would be great.

Cheers.

MumbaiMan1971
11-28-15, 13:36
I found her on AFF. Her name on the site is Trish* and she is 23 years old. From the pic, she looks good and she is asking for 10 K for the night and 5 K for ST with 50% advance which is strange.

I have never tried anyone from AFF so a bit apprehensive. Any reference on her would be great.

Cheers.Advance 50%?

Noway Sir.

MM.

Thrusting Rod
11-28-15, 14:30

Cheers.The Pic in original. http://www.online-instagram.com/media/1038555208013146864_448039185.

The concerned page: http://www.online-instagram.com/user/bhat1993/448039185/1039088741852998021_448039185.

And, never pay a single dime in advance. Further never pay even before the act. Payment, if at all, should always after you are done with.

TR

Netfun100
11-28-15, 15:58
S has been sacked from the place. So try this place at your risk. Have to hunt for some better places. Kk opposite Gold deity estate sounds good but not sure who to take.

Thrusting Rod
11-28-15, 16:18
If any seniors have any clue for such thing in Mumbai, please advise.Among various names, what you really are looking for is a Mujra. A dance performed by a Courtesan imbibing the Kathak style. Answering your question, in Maharashtra, the same form of dance is known as a Lavani & performed in several places. Referred to in general as "Tamasha. " Off late, one can have a private setting & the lady will perform to a select audience or even for a single person. The normal deal is you fix up the amount. Assuming, you fix up 5 K, then if you are a group of 5 people, each of you can opt or get money garlands made of Rupee notes or even throw cash. But, the real disappointment is that in this arrangement, you get to view, watch. No touching. The fact is, Tamasha is still doing well & there are many takers.

The original Mujra combined with sex exists, but is not as easily available nor known enough to be shared on this or any forum. These are private affairs. To the initiated, you probably are aware of room keys, car keys swaps. A Mujra is way ahead of that! Have given you enough pointers to go about & set up a Mujra if you can afford it. The ideal place is not a Hotel. This can be arranged only in private bungalows, as in Lonavala, Khandala, Pune & certainly in Mumbai. Use your imagination.

TR

PeachFuzzy
11-28-15, 16:50
A relative newbie to the website. Had accessed it a almost a year back. I have been silent viewer. I have had my share of experiences with MP and few SP's. Thought I should share them here. I found tis forum to be the perfect place and some very good FR' Seeing the ocean of info here is amazing.

Amongst the MP' I have so far tried only REN at Chembur and had my experiences with Ms T, Ms. Mad and Ms. Rub. But off all the exp; the 1st time was the best 1 with none other than the famous miss T who's now left fm this MP. She had a small stint in the SPA's Worli branch but got to know there that she's recently left. Coming back to my FR for the 1st time:

It was the 1st time to any MP so was jittery. But based on few feedback trusted aides, called up are spa at chem and fixed appointment with Ms. T as as was suggested. Got in to the room and changed it to the so called dispos and was waiting. Incomes Ms. T and tell you her 1st look was def good. The same routine beginning of how did you know about me; why did you ask me; but once that was done she gave 1 of the best massages I have ever had. Her bum and krack massage skills are just amazing. The bum massage was hint enough tat extras were surely on offer. After a good 40 mints of good massage hitting I didn't have to do much coaxing / asking and she herself was to the point and offered her services for the extras. The next moment she starts off unbuttonning her top and out pop her yummy bazookas. Started of licking and sucking them for a good 15 minutes. She was like "poora aaj Hi choos loge" (you will suck m all today) She didn't allowed access down though saying it was her that time of the month. The HJ was good enough t last me for 5 minutes and then I exploded with out loads of cum.

The follow up visits tried and had session with others. Will share a separate FR for those. Since it my 1st real FR please pardon me for the errors if any. Will look fwd to have a regular interaction with all the members here. Also planning to activate PM facility soon; to have a better interaction esp with seniors.

Happy mongering to all.Were you at Massage Planet before? Welcome and do get a PM.

PeachFuzzy
11-28-15, 17:12
As I came out of my little bubble of temporary retirement, the blue balls were in full force. As I'm into local girls but locals girls in Vashi MP's are substandard so far. Only Swarowski and SS seem do-able. Thanks SnoozyBoozy for one more option in M&S spa but that their too far I couldn't take it today unfortunately. As classes ate up half of my day. Appreciate it though.

Eventually I had to again opt for local option but now with locals. Decided to give GLS a nod just because even if I don't opt for extras I'm sure their primary massage will ease me up thoroughly. The owner lady is pretty stern but bangable for those into MILF. Opted for Swedish 90, asked for available Thais, she lets me choose. Opted for my regular choice Miss J. Was optimistic if I could get her to BJ as last time I convinced her for finger chips. After excellent 50 minutes or so massage I opted for matine. Convinced her heavily to take it all off except panties. She kept top on but took off the pants. Fingered her hard this time. It was all viscous water entangling my fingers with usual musk aroma which spread in the cabin. Meanwhile, I could her some dude in next cabin jacked out with some efforts, hands hitting base of his pubic bone or visceral fat was pretty audible and his careful moans were audible to those who paid attention to it. The best thing with Miss J is you could maneuver her according to your own comfort. Played with her for a while and then asked for cum on face but she rebuffed the idea, giving me a hope at the end of it. Yawn, I hate the world next time. She kinda stares at your dick for a good recurrent minutes, turns me on. BJ was denied but I think I can convince her by splashing another 500-1000 next time now that a gold rapport is strengthened. Signed off with a head massage. Took a shower, felt the usual light-headedness after unloading and was hopping to home in search of cusion to lay down.

Guys if you know any MPs with good locals kindly don't shy away from sending me a PM. I would heartily appreciate it. I've been to SS, Swarowski, Flower spa etc, hoping to explore more. Thanks you. Thanks Snoozy will definitely try M&S in coming future. Also is W spa in mulund known to you guys? Is it worth a visit? Kindly message me the name of the spa because my silly brain couldn't decipher it. Arghh!

Cheers dudes!Pardon me for some terrible spell mistakes here. I'm sure its comprehensible but they do change the meaning of the sentence. I meant "Eventually I had to again opt for local option but not with locals" Christ! Won't ever write a FR in the noon unless essential.

Thank you for your patience.

Jas1986
11-28-15, 17:26
Looking for babes in Mumbai for fun.

help me please.

PowerTower
11-28-15, 18:59
I really appreciate the heartwarming messages from everyone here especially Snoozyboozy, Ganagaram. I tried to stray away completely but here I'm again. I guess until I explore a little more my hormones would settle in. I'm buying the subscription ASAP. Kindly hammer me with PMs so I can venture through. I hope to explore in within few days until I really station myself on different task which I've to do. Thanks Littlish, I comprehend. Also I'd be glad to help, if that is needed.Peach bro,

Good to see you back. As they say OLD HABITS DIE HARD. Those who have tasted the sweet fruit can seldom quit mongering.

Now along with the always interesting / educative FRs of Gangaram, ThrustingRod, BhukhaL and many other seniors we'll get to read your thoughtful FRs too.

Sonic5
11-28-15, 19:05
Can anyone help me with the contacts of any of these girls thanks will help out in return too.

Chad711
11-28-15, 19:10
Pics look super. How much is he asking.

Brothers,

Any reviews of these girls, through an SP.

Chad711
11-28-15, 19:13
A lot of people are sharing the below pic on what's app as airtel 4 G chick's pictures. Any views.

Sonic5
11-28-15, 19:32
This a nearly month old FR had met up with kainaat in dahisar thanks to a fellow member for the contact. A really good experience took her for 2 shots for 5 k excluding room nice sweet clean girl a bit plump but not that much it was like a GFE everything was on plate except anal and DFK but did manage to get a peck or two on her lips overall good body fair nice boobs. Full satisfaction!

Sonic5
11-28-15, 19:35
This a nearly month old FR had met up with kainaat in dahisar thanks to a fellow member for the contact. A really good experience took her for 2 shots for 5 k excluding room.

Nice sweet clean girl a bit plump but not that much it was like a GFE everything was on plate except anal and DFK but did manage to get a peck or two on her lips overall good body fair nice boobs. Full satisfaction!

BlackJack543
11-28-15, 19:35
Thanks HornyBoyForU bro for the recommendations. This was my third time here. Wanted to try a thai therapist. Miss L's visa has expired so she has left. So tried Miss S. Average massage. Asked for extras and she quoted 2 k. Agreed for 1. 5 k. Asked her for BBJ but she refused. Had great B2 B with access to every part. Ended up with a nice HJ. Overall good experience. Counter charges 1. 6 k for deep tissue 60 minutes.

This place was bustling with customers. Saw few busty locals here today.

BlackJack543
11-28-15, 19:36
A lot of people are sharing the below pic on what's app as airtel 4 G chick's pictures. Any views.Looks photoshopped.

GermanShepherd
11-28-15, 19:48
After a long break headed to Z Spa booking much discussed Miss K for me and Local Miss S.

Amazing bum massage with loads of touching blue balls right from the 1st minute never before I had such an encounter. In fact the sensual touches couldn't control and had short a load already in first 20 mins. When asked to turn back went quickly to washroom and washed and came back. Last 1 mins was bliss with DFK, TL with lots of nipple sucking to hearts content while she jerked me off for 2nd time. Overall something different to Thai, Ne had superb sensual touch.

On the other side things were different with my friend ask pe his FR there was no massage and only talking, touching foreplay with those nails running all over him. B2 b was offered and he had a gala time with fingering her while she jerked him off. Miss S was more naughty than Miss K.

Miss K and S both tempted by saying more to come in our next visit.

Damages 1450 counter + 2 k extras (found extras worth it).

Looks: Miss K 7/10. Miss S 7/10.

Body: Miss K 7/10 (small boobs petite frame).

Service: Miss K 7/10 Miss S 10/10 (per my my friend).

Wir: Once more to see what's next on the menu.

Dressed
11-28-15, 19:59
Thanks bro. I wasn't going to pay any advance. Looks like AFF doesn't have genuine profiles.

The Pic in original. http://www.online-instagram.com/media/1038555208013146864_448039185.

The concerned page: http://www.online-instagram.com/user/bhat1993/448039185/1039088741852998021_448039185.

And, never pay a single dime in advance. Further never pay even before the act. Payment, if at all, should always after you are done with.

TR

IntrepidExplor
11-28-15, 22:45
What timing. I was about to post a very similar FR.

Well, since you've made most of my points, I'll be briefer than I would have otherwise.

I'd heard about Miss K at Z a while back, but really couldn't find the time to make a trip. Until now.

And the trip was well worth it.

I've tried Miss S before, and yes, I can attest to her incredible service, but she's not my type, physically speaking. Miss K certainly is.

And she's one hell of a tease. Right from the start, the soft, sensual traces were really incredible, and unlike most NEs, this one had no hesitation about diving right in.

And she's cute, petite body with really cute, perky little breasts.

The difference in my case was no DFK. But then I negotiated 1.5 k for extras. Maybe at 2 K she'd have been happier. As it was, her mouth remained sealed tight.

And, no fingering, but she claimed it was that time of the month. Which indicates that it would have been all right otherwise. So I'm going to go back after a week and see. Sometimes I think they use it as an excuse, and just put on a pad whether it's that time of the month or not!

All in all, very talented.

Meanwhile, I did see another very similar looking NE girl there, who was a tad cuter than Miss K.

Anyone know who that is?

Damages: I missed the 5 PM cutoff by just a bit, so ended up paying menu rates - 2.8 for a very good Balinese, despite being recognized as an old client.

Miss K:

Looks: 7/10 as far as the NE look goes.

Body: 8/10 - I like the petite type!

Service: 7/10 - would have been much higher with DFK and fingering.

WIR: yes, but first will try out the other chick unless someone warns me that there are no extras on offer. I had that experience with Miss A here once.

Play safe!

X

After a long break headed to Z Spa booking much discussed Miss K for me and Local Miss S.

Amazing bum massage with loads of touching blue balls right from the 1st minute never before I had such an encounter.

Speed2487
11-29-15, 05:05
Is it Mrs. P you are talking about?

The whole session completed in less than 25 minutes. 3-4 minutes of BBBJ, 5-6 minutes boob suck, 6-7 minutes caressing, fondling and rest humping in wot..

Thrusting Rod
11-29-15, 06:09
A lot of people are sharing the below pic on what's app as airtel 4 G chick's pictures. Any views.Here is the original pic of th girl, whose name is Sasha Chetri. She hails from Dehradun & is aged 19 years. Do you genuinely believe, that after achieving success at this age, this lady will even remotely be concerned with the flesh trade?

Chico Charlie 1
11-29-15, 06:21
Hey fellow seniors.

Anyone got any news of SP Sharon aka T*a. She has been off the circuit from nearly two years now. Strange!

Thrusting Rod
11-29-15, 06:33
Looking for babes in Mumbai for fun.

help me please.The members of this group are by & large mongers, barring a few who have managed to worm their way in. They are some SP or pimps apart from some sex workers who have managed to become members. But, that does not change the fact that the rest of the members are not pimps. So, if you think that by merely joining & asking you will get response is being foolhardy. In the first instance get familiarized & avail PM facility. Establish by your FR's that you are genuine & not a Trojan horse. Clear your head that this is not a forum of pimps or sex providers. Initiate enough confidence in your peers for them to believe you & decide to share. You can cheat a Senior maybe once, probably twice, but certainly not more than that. Hope you take this in the spirit that I have written & become a well respected member of the ISGians. I suggest that many who have not contributed, but have restricted their FR's to requests for digits, also take a cue. My intention was not to hurt any person & apologize if any person misunderstands.

TR

Thrusting Rod
11-29-15, 06:55
Does anyone know of sharon number ending with 370. Has anyone tried her.Your response was:

I know sharon quite well. She is a looser and has created a lot of problem for several mongers recently.

She has lost all her girls due to such nature. Also I know a monger who was just saved by his gut instinct.

Take care. The phone no. Is correct.The above posts were on 14th August 2014. Present post is:

Hey fellow seniors.

Anyone got any news of SP Sharon aka T*a. She has been off the circuit from nearly two years now. Strange!Now answering your query. Sharon is very much around, but does not have a collection. So, you are missing nothing.

TR

BhukhaLauda
11-29-15, 08:35
I just got an subscription I dunno why its showing the read messages again and again. Regardless I'm thankful that I did subscribe and will have an opportunity to explore more at your peril seniors and friends. I did explore Swarowski, GLS, SS, Ren, etc and aim to explore more. I like local flavor more. If possible do send me more info where shall I head to next. Greetings all and have a grand weekend people. I dunno where BhukaLauda has disappeared. Hope he is well.Hey dude,

I am alright. I have kind of disappeared since I have been super busy of late. With the workload bound to decrease in December, will be back in action and will contribute more to this forum. Can you please provide more info about this Miss are at SS PP. As per your FR, her name is analogous to zodiac. Someone else has also posted about Miss are but he has mentioned it is the name of an actress are sen. So, I am kind of confused whether it is the same Miss are. I know there was one Miss are there (red colored stone) about 2 months back. Also, is she worth taking in jacuzzi? I haven't been to SS lately due to the declining quality, but your FR mentioning of Miss are's good looks has raised Johnny boy's spirits.

Regarding local flavor, you can try T spa at famous village in Kandivli east. Also, there used to be one local girl Sabiya in be spa in chandivli. Not sure where she has disappeared. She is the best girl I have ever tasted in a spa / MP. If someone knows about her whereabouts now, kindly share with me. There is also V spa in darkness east where you get local flavor.

BiziBoy2012
11-29-15, 08:51
Can anyone help me with the contacts of any of these girls thanks will help out in return too.Buddy.

The 1st pic is of jasmeet. Aka jazz. You will find her pretty much hanging around rock bottom at juhu, last I heard she hiked her remuneration due to inflation to 15 k or so for st.

Cheers.

Happy mongering.

TheUnicorn
11-29-15, 09:26
Met a girl through OKC, name Sonia. After initial chit chat online, she said she meets for money in hotels. So this time when I went to Mumbai, I made sure to fix an appo with her. She refrained from showing any pictures though before meeting, however gave me the option to back out after meeting if I don't like her, with travelling expenses paid to her.

So anyways we met in a busy mall in a weekday afternoon, in Thane. She was dressed in kurti and leggings, nothing gaudy. Looked very fresh and natural, in her late 20's. I immediately liked her. She quoted 10 k for 2 hours 1 shot, and took me to a place a bit far from the mall. It was actually a flat, 1 bhk, and seems she was herself staying there. Non air conditioned room, bathroom was not great. Anyways I paid her the amount and she started undressing. She had nice boobs, not very big, but just the right size and we started DFK. After that, few minutes of foreplay and she agreed to give me BBBJ and tied her hair and started the deed. Nothing superb, but OK experience. Then I started in Mish, followed by doggy. After round 1 while taking rest, I got a phone call from my work, so had to rush back to office. Though Sonia told me that I could relax at her place and she could give me a nice hot oil massage for some extra bucks. But had to rush. Overall nice experience, she said she is non professional, just working in BPO and doing this part time for extra income. She is not a clock watcher. And I absolutely love banging non pro girls.

SnoozyBoozy
11-29-15, 09:51
I've heard a lot of these thai therapists hang out on weekends at Stone below club (name changed) in juhu. Have to check out this club. They have brances in Dubai and Abu Dhabi as well, and there we can very well pick up chics.

I'm sure we can score something here as well.

Any pointers on this?

Buddy.

The 1st pic is of jasmeet. Aka jazz. You will find her pretty much hanging around rock bottom at juhu, last I heard she hiked her remuneration due to inflation to 15 k or so for st.

Cheers.

Happy mongering.

HornyFucker211
11-29-15, 10:02
Thanks for incredible report. This place surely sounds like a must visit. However a newbie here, so can you assist in better identification of this spa and the location please?

Well, since you've made most of my points, I'll be briefer than I would have otherwise.

I'd heard about Miss K at Z a while back, but really couldn't find the time to make a trip. Until now.

I've tried Miss S before, and yes, I can attest to her incredible service, but she's not my type, physically speaking. Miss K certainly is.

And she's one hell of a tease. Right from the start, the soft, sensual traces were really incredible, and unlike most NEs, this one had no hesitation about diving right in.

The difference in my case was no DFK. But then I negotiated 1.5 k for extras. Maybe at 2 K she'd have been happier. As it was, her mouth remained sealed tight...

HunkyDory912
11-29-15, 10:41

Cheers.My experience is never pay advance. Its just a way of looting you.

Wolverine0536
11-29-15, 11:14

Eventually I had to again opt for local option but now with locals. Decided to give GLS a nod just because even if I don't opt for extras I'm sure their primary massage will ease me up thoroughly. The owner lady is pretty stern but bangable for those into MILF. Opted for Swedish 90, asked for available Thais, she lets me choose. Opted for my regular choice Miss J. Was optimistic if I could get her to BJ as last time I convinced her for finger chips. After excellent 50 minutes or so massage I opted for matine. Convinced her heavily to take it all off except panties. She kept top on but took off the pants. Fingered her hard this time. It was all viscous water entangling my fingers with usual musk aroma which spread in the cabin. Meanwhile, I could her some dude in next cabin jacked out with some efforts, hands hitting base of his pubic bone or visceral fat was pretty audible and his careful moans were audible to those who paid attention to it. The best thing with Miss J is you could maneuver her according to your own comfort. Played with her for a while and then asked for cum on face but she rebuffed the idea, giving me a hope at the end of it. Yawn, I hate the world next time. She kinda stares at your dick for a good recurrent minutes, turns me on. BJ was denied but I think I can convince her by splashing another 500-1000 next time now that a gold rapport is strengthened. Signed off with a head massage. Took a shower, felt the usual light-headedness after unloading and was hopping to home in search of cushion to lay down.

Guys if you know any MPs with good locals kindly don't shy away from sending me a PM. I would heartily appreciate it. I've been to SS, Swarowski, Flower spa etc, hoping to explore more. Thanks you. Thanks Snoozy will definitely try M&S in coming future. Also is W spa in Mulund known to you guys? Is it worth a visit? Kindly message me the name of the spa because my silly brain couldn't decipher it. Arghh!

Cheers dudes!Bro you should try out w spa.

Like SS and Swarwowski this place has sure shot extras.

The girls are all local and a couple are 7/10.

I tool Delhi babe Mhk a week back. B2 b HJ tl on the cards.

She's got huge knockers but does a bit of nautanki and has to be handled.

PeachFuzzy
11-29-15, 11:19
Peach bro,

Good to see you back. As they say OLD HABITS DIE HARD. Those who have tasted the sweet fruit can seldom quit mongering.

Now along with the always interesting / educative FRs of Gangaram, ThrustingRod, BhukhaL and many other seniors we'll get to read your thoughtful FRs too.I'm glad if you think of it that way, thanks man. But honestly I relapsed because of mounting pressure in personal life and also company of good colleagues, friends and seniors here. What better stress relieving aid than sex, be it intercourse or outer course? As highest amount of endorphin in human body are released by sex followed by Food. Ha!

*Endorphin. Pain relievers.

August79
11-29-15, 11:23
Hi brothers,

I am traveling to New Delhi Gurgaon for the next 3 days need help of any good contacts girl friendly hotels or MPs with extras.

I can help you guys in Mumbai with contacts.

IntrepidExplor
11-29-15, 12:45
I guess I got lucky. I went there last week but decided against getting a massage because they had no water supply and anyway only NE was available. I figured I'd give the place a shot next week, and went to Z Spa instead (FR posted yesterday) but your post tells me maybe I shouldn't bother. I was just intrigued by the prospect of FS at a spa. Never had that, never even had a BJ at a spa, only at MPs, which is a very different experience.

What is KK?

S has been sacked from the place. So try this place at your risk. Have to hunt for some better places. Kk opposite Gold deity estate sounds good but not sure who to take.

Harry143
11-29-15, 13:34
S has been sacked from the place. So try this place at your risk. Have to hunt for some better places. Kk opposite Gold deity estate sounds good but not sure who to take.Good to know S has been sacked. Too much attitude. My friend went just for BBJ and TL. She told him you are wasting my time. People are waiting for FS from me.

I guess now Miss Jy and Miss J only left there. Not worth if you are looking for good lookers. Wish Miss M would give extras. One of the best lookers ever I have seen in spas.

PeachFuzzy
11-29-15, 14:39
Bro you should try out w spa.

Like SS and Swarwowski this place has sure shot extras.

The girls are all local and a couple are 7/10.

I tool Delhi babe Mhk a week back. B2 b HJ tl on the cards.

She's got huge knockers but does a bit of nautanki and has to be handled.I want to visit this spa. BhukaLauda also recommended me this Spa last time but I couldn't crack the name. Is the name synonym with some object? I scanned JD as well for this but couldn't find any name starting with W. Maybe some more hints regarding this can give me a head start.

Thank you and have a good week bro!

PeachFuzzy
11-29-15, 14:45
Meth spa, periodic table? Can any friends and other seniors confirm whether my efforts in cracking this name are in right direction? I hope not to make a long trip for nothing hence I need to be sure.

Thanks all. Have a good week everyone.

HornyBoyForU
11-29-15, 15:00
Mediocre stuff is there, yes you can find a couple of gems. Outside you can get them for 2-2. 5 k and inside they ask for 8-10-15 k. Some may even hustle you for money just be smart, grab a feel, grope a few and have fun that's it. Just went there on Friday. Nothing worthwhile to be picked from. Anyways personal opinions. But it's good tp sometimes.

I've heard a lot of these thai therapists hang out on weekends at Stone below club (name changed) in juhu. Have to check out this club. They have brances in Dubai and Abu Dhabi as well, and there we can very well pick up chics.

I'm sure we can score something here as well.

Any pointers on this?

Joshua Dsouza
11-29-15, 15:51
Your response was:

The above posts were on 14th August 2014. Present post is:

Now answering your query. Sharon is very much around, but does not have a collection. So, you are missing nothing.

TRthis pic is of sharon and She is ugly.

Tower9001
11-29-15, 16:54
this pic is of sharon and She is ugly.Sharon is supposedly an MBBS as per her profile in the List of Indies which was being circulated in 2007-08. She also features in Joy's list of 50. Better to avoid those in Joy's list of 50.

LoneHunterIn
11-29-15, 17:45
Sorry for the delay in writing the FR. This report is of last month end. Thanks to Uday once again. Had been to Miss S. She stays in a remote corner of Navi Mumbai with her husband & child. Was high on expectations as the Service of previous ref. Of Uday was mind-blowing. It was wrong on my part to keep such high expectations. It was an OK experience for me. Will not go into details as Uday Sir has already explained in detail.

Investment- Rs. 2200.

LoneHunterIn
11-29-15, 17:45
2nd FR.

After the 1st experience was OK, proceeded to the Spa in Sec-17, Vashi. The ambiance at the Spa is really cool. Went with Miss M, was 2nd visit to her. Told me to lay face down. She started with a nice relaxing massage starting from the toes working upwards. When she reached the butt area asked her indirectly for extras. She agreed & starting massaging my balls from backside, as I gave her access. Could not control & came in no time. Stood up cleaned myself with the towel & asked her to give access to boobs. She removed her apron & moved up her top. Sucked her boobs to hearts content & simultaneously moved finger towards her pussy. Made her lie & fingered her for around 10 minutes. And she also had her orgasm. Was satisfied very much.

Investment Rs. 1800/- to the spa & Rs. 1000- to Miss.

WIR. Surely.

ArjunJethi
11-29-15, 18:40
Jhony was up suddenly & was in full mood after I saw couple of babes at work in huge knockers. Last time had a great tym wid miss K at see spa. So decided to repeat. Des tym wen I entered I saw 3 girls waiting for customer & miss k coming out with sm customer. Guess des forum has made her way too famous. Aske her if she was free (miss k). Told me sm oder client has booked & all. Saw free chicks & saw ders some new chick. Ask her to join. Der she comes in. Trust me she has got all the attitude in the world. She is ms are & told she is in dis job for many years & earlier worked at famous chains of Mps. Started quoting sky high prices. I was like f. Off. Present charges are des & will pay des much only. Still she told service will be awesome and all. Started extras (b2 b). Fake moans & all. Told me focus on my racks. I was like I ll do myself. Kept on talking. In between she gets calls. I said let end dis fast. Told her to jerk me off & she completed the formality.

Massage: 1.5 k.

B2B: 1.5 k.

Jaideep
11-29-15, 19:01
2nd visit to the Swarosky spa on a weekday.

I had booked a jacuzzi appointment with therapist Kj but when I went there, I was allocated a new therapist Miss are. Fair, good racks, good figure.

But some extra padding at tummy. I insisted on Miss Kj. They called her but she was avg looking and did not like her.

Miss are provided a average massage and was not ready to provide b2 b massage since other therapists advised her that such service.

Is not provided. She hinted that only if I come along with regulars then I can get better service.

But she did provide a good TL+HJ service for 1 k wherein she kissed all over me and allowed me to kiss and suck her racks along with nice chit chat like a GFE.

Total cost: 2. 5 k counter + 1 k.

ScorpionMav
11-29-15, 19:05
Hi Dulip.

Can you please PM me the location of this spa.

Thanks in advance.Can you please PM me the location too?

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

ScorpionMav
11-29-15, 19:07
Thanks for incredible report. This place surely sounds like a must visit. However a newbie here, so can you assist in better identification of this spa and the location please?Been there and I Agree Miss K at Z Spa is awesome. Just got a HJ from her without even asking since I am a regular there. She does not hesitate and her HJ skills are pretty good.

Thrusting Rod
11-30-15, 02:45
Sharon is supposedly an MBBS as per her profile in the List of Indies which was being circulated in 2007-08. She also features in Joy's list of 50. Better to avoid those in Joy's list of 50.Sharon is from Goa. She used to work in Sion Hospital as a nurse. She is married to a non Christian & has a grown up son. She was good in her time, which was around 2000. Obviously 15 years down the line, one ages. She was game for anything & was not expensive either. 15 years ago, she was beautiful, great shape & an expert in rimming.

TR

PeachFuzzy
11-30-15, 03:36
2nd FR.

After the 1st experience was OK, proceeded to the Spa in Sec-17, Vashi. The ambiance at the Spa is really cool. Went with Miss M, was 2nd visit to her. Told me to lay face down. She started with a nice relaxing massage starting from the toes working upwards. When she reached the butt area asked her indirectly for extras. She agreed & starting massaging my balls from backside, as I gave her access. Could not control & came in no time. Stood up cleaned myself with the towel & asked her to give access to boobs. She removed her apron & moved up her top. Sucked her boobs to hearts content & simultaneously moved finger towards her pussy. Made her lie & fingered her for around 10 minutes. And she also had her orgasm. Was satisfied very much.

WIR. Surely.Hey bud,

Where is this spa? Is this a new spa? Can you drop some hints? Would appreciate it.

BhukhaLauda
11-30-15, 04:44
I want to visit this spa. BhukaLauda also recommended me this Spa last time but I couldn't crack the name. Is the name synonym with some object? I scanned JD as well for this but couldn't find any name starting with W. Maybe some more hints regarding this can give me a head start.

Thank you and have a good week bro!Hey dude,

The name rhymes with the name of actor Tom Alter. It is on fair village Mulund link road. You can simply do a Google search with this info and you will get the JD link. Hope this helps.

BhukhaLauda
11-30-15, 05:10
Hey guys,

I am planning to visit Ren Chem this weekend. Can someone please suggest a nice slim delicious girl to take there. Since I have been out of action for a long time, budget is not a constraint, hence would love to go for jacuzzi. Can you please tell me the rates for jacuzzi there. I want to treat Johnny with the most delicious thing on offer at Ren Chem.

Thanks in advance.

SnoozyBoozy
11-30-15, 05:29
Hey folks,

Has anyone tried Miss K from Mauritius? Number ending 9083?

I got this number by mistake when I was looking for some other indie's number, and this girl coincidentally seems to be an indie, the number was shared by a member, I think by mistake.

Now she's been messaging me asking me to meet, but I'm a little cautious about this. Indie's don't msg up front offering sex, and pushing you to meet.

Something to worry about?? Or is it my lucky day? LOL.

KevinDz7
11-30-15, 05:41
Visited MZ spa Vashi 60 minutes 1500 with discount opted Miss Am (Miss B is good).

Normal massage- 15 minutes head msg - 15 minutes awesome bum msg over the towel. Refused for extras.

Kevin

DulipModi
11-30-15, 06:47
I got reference of an inde babe through a like minded monger friend, she was fluent in English and very naughty to chat with on whatssap. This motivated me to scheduled a meet with her and reached my hotel on time.

She had asked me to take a shower before she reaches. From the moment she came in she made me comfortable with her smiling face and friendly attitude. We interacted for some time, she started with light kissing on the face progressing to lips and in no time we were passionately into deep French kissing. She then changed into sexy lingerie revealing the essentials appropriately and after long foreplay she started licking my balls and Johnny with her tongue however teasingly did not take Johnny in her mouth.

Then she started to heat some water in the electric kettle for coffee and opened a chilled beer from the freezer. Seeing me confused she erotically said she is going to treat me with fire and ice and I didn't have a clue of anything. She filled her mouth with hot coffee and without gulping it took Johnny in her mouth and gave an amazing blow job then filled her mouth with chilled beer and repeated the action on my Johnny. Sensation of a back to back heavenly BBBJ with hot coffee and chilled beer was amazing and I could not hold onto my load anymore and sprayed it all over her boobs. At the age of 47 I realized the true meaning of Fire and Ice.

We ordered something to eat and relaxed for some time. Then she asked me whether I would like to have a hot shower in the bath tub with her, immediately Johnny was back in action. She filled the tub with water, applied gel all over her and my body and gave a lovely body to body soapy massage. After shower we were back into the bed, had a long session in different positions with protection and shot my load in her pussy.

I paid her the agreed amount and tipped her for the lovely service.

Body shape: 8/10.

GFE: 10/10.

BBBJ: 10/10.

Duration: 3 hours.

Damages: 10 k + Tip.

WIR: +vly.

Dhoka2212
11-30-15, 07:44
Have received few pics. But not sure about the services as its a contact.

Attaching pics if anyone can put some light?

The girl is Miss. Z number ending with 102.

And shared saying in Bandra but when contacted her on WA she said to come to Nerul.

Gopibhal
11-30-15, 08:27
First thanks to all the FRs here for pointing out the directions (Especially PeachFuzzy). I went to the very much talked about see spa at M last Friday. I reached way too early around 11:15 am, due to my eagerness. When I entered a short girl with golden brown hairs, a tattoo on the right arm was standing in front of mirror doing something. She saw me and called out Dpa. She came out and asked if I have been here before? I replied confidently yes! She took me inside and showed me the "packages" I chose the shower one. She asked me for money I gave her 2 K and changed into disposals. She came in and asked from whom I took the "service" last time. I replied Miss K instantly and then she asked when I was there before? I blurted out Aug instead of Oct. She was said wow you still remember the name of that girl. I replied that it was her "service" that's why I still remember her name. Then she did a bit chit chat and touched my balls from behind giving indication. Believe me, it was my first time and I was dead nervous. Still I managed to ask about "extras" she told the menu I chose the 1. 5 K one. HJ, B2 B and she also joined me in the shower. Had a nice ding dong and ping pong on the table and inside the shower, later she gave a nice scrub and head massage too. Handed her the money and came out happy. Unfortunately when I went there Dpa was the only one available there (Maybe I was too early). But when I was going out, saw a couple of chicks but couldn't figure out who's who. Any idea who that chick with golden brown hairs, with a tattoo on the right arm is? I planing another visit, maybe to SS at PP or I will again go to see spa at M. Damage was 2 K for counter and 1.5 K tip (Total 3.5 K).

PowerTower
11-30-15, 08:54
Hi all,

Have been a silent viewer for the last 2-3 months. Am really impressed by this site.

Just purchased a subscription to explore more.

Would appreciate any info shared by seniors on PM. From my side I too will share from my limited info from past 3 years of mongering.

Regards,

PT

Trojan777
11-30-15, 09:27
Meth spa, periodic table? Can any friends and other seniors confirm whether my efforts in cracking this name are in right direction? I hope not to make a long trip for nothing hence I need to be sure.

Thanks all. Have a good week everyone.You might have cracked the place but don't keep your hopes too high.

FloridaGuy
11-30-15, 09:34
2nd FR.

WIR. Surely.Your FR looks good. Is this spa has name of a color in its name.

ChatNFunID
11-30-15, 10:40
Sharon is supposedly an MBBS as per her profile in the List of Indies which was being circulated in 2007-08. She also features in Joy's list of 50. Better to avoid those in Joy's list of 50.It seems Joy has cheated you too. How many of his contacts are active? Is there anybody called [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] in the list? And have you heard about her? Or met her?

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

RockingDhoni
11-30-15, 10:50
Is it Mrs. P you are talking about?Affirmative. That's Mrs. P.

Dhoka2212
11-30-15, 10:57
Got number of this girl and planing among her and Zoya but this girl has some kind of attitude.

First asks my pic and when I asked the price she says do not do time pass and waste time I know people like you are time wasters etc.

Her pic is attached in case anyone has tried her please share some more detailed info on her for service, etc.

PeachFuzzy
11-30-15, 11:32
Few days back I went to this spa I went to this Furniture Spa in Vashi also know as DYNA spa. Its a really mediocre place, I mean below the threshold. Was really in desperate mode that day so took a gamble. Scanned a place to look for anyone who would arouse me. There was this medium-aged lady slightly chubby with decent rack, dusky complexion. Took a gander with her. How foolish I must be in desperation? She was Miss M analogous with illusion.

Anyways, had to really bargain hard to get her to 1.5 k for B2B as she demanded. As service started she was bloody desperate to give me BBBJ and also get me to insert her while B2B was on. It really pissed me off as I mentioned to her before to keep her panties on and kept her face away twice when she intentionally wanted to feast on my lad. I did afore mention to her that I'm not into FS and BBBJ. It was all like a forced thing. When I repeatedly reminded, she kinda got angry and started jerking me off forcefully, rapidly with no end despite my efforts to make her stop. This kind of act disappointed as well as aroused me. Cummed within no time with 30 minutes still on the clock. Cleaned up, paid her, got dressed and thought of complaining it to manager. Manager looked at me as I stepped out, saw a disappointment on my face. I assertively told him I dint like the service as she was just forcing things on me, was more concerned about money rather than my wish of how I wanted it. I'm not paying you 3 k for nothing. He started asking her what went wrong, why isn't customer satisfied, she glanced at me in anguish and went back in even when owner was talking to her. Pure [Names in Code Deleted by Admin].

Also I left as I wasn't there to see their altercation. Today kinda went again to check if they have new stock, she wasn't there. Asked about her, was told she is sacked.

Moral is just don't take it on yourself if you dint like the service, if it was terrible, or forced upon regardless of your wishes. Make it know to the manager about it. You ain't paying bloody 3 k for nothing. I see many mongers suffering this kinda treatment but are in dual mind whether or not to inform it to the manager rather vent it out on forum. They fear it may jeopardize their spa ticket, no it won't. Doing this will not only help you but other mongers as well. Also will teach those [Names in Code Deleted by Admin]some lesson.

Have a good week everyone!

Peace

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Viiki
11-30-15, 14:12
I got reference of an inde babe through a like minded monger friend, she was fluent in English and very naughty to chat with on whatssap. This motivated me to scheduled a meet with her and reached my hotel on time.

She had asked me to take a shower before she reaches. From the moment she came in she made me comfortable with her smiling face and friendly attitude. We interacted for some time, she started with light kissing on the face progressing to lips and in no time we were passionately into deep French kissing. She then changed into sexy lingerie revealing the essentials appropriately and after long foreplay she started licking my balls and Johnny with her tongue however teasingly did not take Johnny in her mouth.

Then she started to heat some water in the electric kettle for coffee and opened a chilled beer from the freezer. Seeing me confused she erotically said she is going to treat me with fire and ice and I didn't have a clue of anything. She filled her mouth with hot coffee and without gulping it took Johnny in her mouth and gave an amazing blow job then filled her mouth with chilled beer and repeated the action on my Johnny. Sensation of a back to back heavenly BBBJ with hot coffee and chilled beer was amazing and I could not hold onto my load anymore and sprayed it all over her boobs. At the age of 47 I realized the true meaning of Fire and Ice.

We ordered something to eat and relaxed for some time. Then she asked me whether I would like to have a hot shower in the bath tub with her, immediately Johnny was back in action. She filled the tub with water, applied gel all over her and my body and gave a lovely body to body soapy massage. After shower we were back into the bed, had a long session in different positions with protection and shot my load in her pussy.

WIR: +vly.Nice report. Please post last few digits of her number.

Apat5483
11-30-15, 14:16
Planned to take the same gal Ms J. So booked the appointment.

On reaching found her. She was looking at me. But at my amusement some other girl took me in saying J is busy. Didn't want to make a big fuss as Ms J was newly joined and could have created trouble for her.

Usu service followed. B2B, HJ. DFK. After one round we both entered the shower. Gave me an HJ again.

Counter charge 2 k.

Tip 1 k.

Kept wanting for Ms J. Lets see. Will visit soon.

Has anyone visited recently? Any new chick? Preferably slim?

SnoozyBoozy
11-30-15, 14:37
Fire and Ice. Interesting. Something new! Well written FR, you sure had a great sexperience.

Who is this indie BTW? Got pics of her you would love to show us?

WIR: +vly.

PeachFuzzy
11-30-15, 16:13
You might have cracked the place but don't keep your hopes too high.Okay bud, but there is hardly any alternative right? I had been to Swarowski and SS for locals hunting. Only Miss R analogous to Zodiac is a girl I found who was like 7 on looks or maybe little more as its objective. So what other option I'm looking at, is W spa very unpleasant? I mean explorers here also advised against G Spa. So its either taking a risk to W spa or visiting the Swarowski or SS.

Racool
11-30-15, 16:24
Hi,

I have had a good time with decent independent English speaking girls aged 19,21, 23 & 32 from Mumbai. These girls are students / office working girls and provide companionship for extra income, if anyone would like to have a good time with them he may PM. Will appreciate if someone can share his contacts with me on PM.Hi,

Would you PM me with more details in my [Email address deleted by Admin]. Would appreciate your support.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Thrusting Rod
11-30-15, 16:32
Just realized that this is my 600th post. I need to thank the owner of ISG for having conceived this idea. Though I have met just 2 members personally, I consider many as friends & some as people with whom I would rather not interact. I was pleasantly taken aback, when a friend Serious Sam messaged me. Though I do not remember all the names or handles, rest assured that as and when I will receive a message I will know & respond. The few that I remember are Santa3, Stungun, Eagle something, frkma & the friend who gave me a Chandigadh number. To all of you my friends, the list is more than 200 at the time of posting this message and that does not include the Khushboo's, Sapna, Kirti, Priya, Ishika, Jazz, Kajal, Simran, Pooja from Lokhandwala, Malad, Mira Road, etc.

The present contacts was managed with different methods & quite some hard work. A private collection & not the regular kind. If you are out there, Santa, I owe you big time. To my other fellow members, do keep posting & most important, enjoy safe sex. Like I posted earlier, forget the Spa / MP culture. Start hunting and you will be much more happier as also more satisfied.

You will find that in all exhibitions, the dudes who put up a kiosk, especially the builders, they temporarily employ youngsters & it is no big deal to spot the easy one. 99% they will have the latest & expensive mobile phones. They are the ones who live to spend big & enjoy 5 star culture. They are not sex workers. But, they would love to dine in J. W. Marriott. You can spot them window shopping around Designer outlets. That is a beginner & you take it from there.

Thanks again to the owner of ISG & God speed to you.

TR

PeachFuzzy
11-30-15, 16:39
Visited MZ spa Vashi 60 minutes 1500 with discount opted Miss Am (Miss B is good).

Normal massage- 15 minutes head msg - 15 minutes awesome bum msg over the towel. Refused for extras.

KevinDude,

If you want extras, why visit such places and take a gamble? Rather to GLTS Vashi, Arrenja Terrace. Take Thai, sure extras!

Leonardo008
11-30-15, 16:59
This a nearly month old FR had met up with kainaat in dahisar thanks to a fellow member for the contact. A really good experience took her for 2 shots for 5 k excluding room.

Nice sweet clean girl a bit plump but not that much it was like a GFE everything was on plate except anal and DFK but did manage to get a peck or two on her lips overall good body fair nice boobs. Full satisfaction!Please clear your inbox. Could you share the details please?

Thanks,

Leo

PeachFuzzy
11-30-15, 17:12
First thanks to all the FRs here for pointing out the directions (Especially PeachFuzzy). I went to the very much talked about see spa at M last Friday. I reached way too early around 11:15 am, due to my eagerness. When I entered a short girl with golden brown hairs, a tattoo on the right arm was standing in front of mirror doing something. She saw me and called out Dpa. She came out and asked if I have been here before? I replied confidently yes! She took me inside and showed me the "packages" I chose the shower one. She asked me for money I gave her 2 K and changed into disposals. She came in and asked from whom I took the "service" last time. I replied Miss K instantly and then she asked when I was there before? I blurted out Aug instead of Oct. She was said wow you still remember the name of that girl. I replied that it was her "service" that's why I still remember her name. Then she did a bit chit chat and touched my balls from behind giving indication. Believe me, it was my first time and I was dead nervous. Still I managed to ask about "extras" she told the menu I chose the 1. 5 K one. HJ, B2 B and she also joined me in the shower. Had a nice ding dong and ping pong on the table and inside the shower, later she gave a nice scrub and head massage too. Handed her the money and came out happy. Unfortunately when I went there Dpa was the only one available there (Maybe I was too early). But when I was going out, saw a couple of chicks but couldn't figure out who's who. Any idea who that chick with golden brown hairs, with a tattoo on the right arm is? I planing another visit, maybe to SS at PP or I will again go to see spa at M. Damage was 2 K for counter and 1.5 K tip (Total 3.5 K).Nice FR mate, glad you had a good time on your first visit. This forum and its members are great hence I was able to relay the goodwills to you. I suggest you try SS next as Miss are analogous to Zodiac is really worth a try in jacuzzi. Her kiss taste still lingers in my mouth. Enjoy!

Sharing is caring and end to all problems in the world. Amen!

Joshua Dsouza
11-30-15, 17:29

And shared saying in Bandra but when contacted her on WA she said to come to Nerul.The Zoya I know lives in jogeshwari. How much is she asking for 2 pops. Tell her that if girl is different from pics then you will cancel without paying. If she's the same girl then she will agree.

HsPuppy55
11-30-15, 18:09
Hey guys, I am planning to visit Ren Chem this weekend. Can someone please suggest a nice slim delicious girl to take there. Since I have been out of action for a long time, budget is not a constraint, hence would love to go for jacuzzi. Can you please tell me the rates for jacuzzi there. I want to treat Johnny with the most delicious thing on offer at Ren Chem.
Thanks in advance.With Ms. T leaving, the next best option would be Ms. M. She is good even though she has an attitude. Whatever else, if extras required please avoid NE therapists as it will be no-go. Also be ready to pay for a Balinese massage on the reccomendation of the therapists (I think they have some sort of targets given to them). If you want the proper name of the Ms. M please request and I will PM you.

Littlish
11-30-15, 18:19
Is the place on 1st floor good place for a starter? Will try my luck if you guys reccomend.

Thanks!Ground one is better than the first floor one, regarding rates and quality and services, but marginal differences. Sad part as for all parlors, trial and error is required.

BhukhaLauda
11-30-15, 19:02
With Ms. T leaving, the next best option would be Ms. M. She is good even though she has an attitude. Whatever else, if extras required please avoid NE therapists as it will be no-go. Also be ready to pay for a Balinese massage on the reccomendation of the therapists (I think they have some sort of targets given to them). If you want the proper name of the Ms. M please request and I will PM you.Thanks for the info buddy. As far as I know there is one miss Mad there. Are you talking about her?

LegendRocker
11-30-15, 19:25
Hey guys,

I am planning to visit Ren Chem this weekend. Can someone please suggest a nice slim delicious girl to take there. Since I have been out of action for a long time, budget is not a constraint, hence would love to go for jacuzzi. Can you please tell me the rates for jacuzzi there. I want to treat Johnny with the most delicious thing on offer at Ren Chem.

Thanks in advance.Dude,

Try Miss T but she might mostly be at Worli branch. Total damage should be about 13 k.

Tower9001
11-30-15, 19:29
A decent personality. Decent service but no BBJ & Anal. Gives you the time period decided.

And shared saying in Bandra but when contacted her on WA she said to come to Nerul.

GermanShepherd
11-30-15, 20:15
Got an invitation from Indie Miss Poo Mirard.

Requesting experienced Jockies for more inputs on her, as would like to explore only if she looks good with service.

LionKool
11-30-15, 20:56
Visited a massage parlor in Powai plaza located at ground floor.

Great place with jacuzzi on offer.

3-4 girls to choose from. Go for the slim one, she has the best service on offer.

Prepare to pay slightly more than normal to get excellent service. Comparable to BKK.

While you cannot get full service, you can get awesome body to body in jacuzzi. This is the closest to soapy body rub experience in India.

Damage- 2.5 K counter, 2.0 K to the girl.

ScorpionMav
11-30-15, 21:30
[Message to Admin deleted]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

ScorpionMav
11-30-15, 21:49

The difference in my case was no DFK. But then I negotiated 1.5 k for extras. Maybe at 2 K she'd have been happier. As it was, her mouth remained sealed tight.

And, no fingering, but she claimed it was that time of the month. Which indicates that it would have been all right otherwise. So I'm going to go back after a week and see. Sometimes I think they use it as an excuse, and just put on a pad whether it's that time of the month or not!..Miss K is Amazing isn't she. Also you're right about Miss A no extras on offer and the same goes for another NE Chick going by the abbreviation of a name of a famous Baywatch actress.

IntrepidExplor
12-01-15, 00:03

And shared saying in Bandra but when contacted her on WA she said to come to Nerul.I wish I had something to contribute here. Primarily because if I did then that would mean I have tried this one out!

Looks quite my type!

A share would be much appreciated buddy!

But at the very least, look forward to a comprehensive FR!

Kunal14
12-01-15, 03:38
Dear RockingDhonI.

Mrs. P no ends with 999?

RajIsTheName
12-01-15, 05:23
Thanks for the info. Sunday evening I visited. In fact just had a look at the one on first floor but was not impressed with the girls standing around. So gave it a miss. Any references for Gr floor?

Thanks

Ground one is better than the first floor one, regarding rates and quality and services, but marginal differences. Sad part as for all parlors, trial and error is required.

Samsungs3
12-01-15, 05:33
Is her number ending 086? If yes--do you have a reference?

Nice sweet clean girl a bit plump but not that much it was like a GFE everything was on plate except anal and DFK but did manage to get a peck or two on her lips overall good body fair nice boobs. Full satisfaction!

Bholu
12-01-15, 06:26
Can some one provide Miss P's no of Mira Road who is on fb Badoo etc. My PMis active. Some one can provide.

TheMasky
12-01-15, 07:04
Does any one know any where abouts of M at -rina who used to work with Re-vi-ve and later on at fin-esse [Names in Code Deleted by Admin].

Trojan777
12-01-15, 07:09
Visited a massage parlor in Powai plaza located at ground floor.

Great place with jacuzzi on offer.

3-4 girls to choose from. Go for the slim one, she has the best service on offer.

Prepare to pay slightly more than normal to get excellent service. Comparable to BKK.

While you cannot get full service, you can get awesome body to body in jacuzzi. This is the closest to soapy body rub experience in India.

Damage- 2.5 K counter, 2.0 K to the girl.Every once in a while an amazing experience comes for this place but I have found this place to be totally worthless and so unhygienic simply not worth. It gives me the feeling that it is a fake FR don't be offended dude just my view.

Ultimate007
12-01-15, 07:16
Jhony was up suddenly & was in full mood after I saw couple of babes at work in huge knockers. Last time had a great tym wid miss K at see spa. So decided to repeat. Des tym wen I entered I saw 3 girls waiting for customer & miss k coming out with sm customer. Guess des forum has made her way too famous. Aske her if she was free (miss k). Told me sm oder client has booked & all. Saw free chicks & saw ders some new chick. Ask her to join. Der she comes in. Trust me she has got all the attitude in the world. She is ms are & told she is in dis job for many years & earlier worked at famous chains of Mps. Started quoting sky high prices. I was like f. Off. Present charges are des & will pay des much only. Still she told service will be awesome and all. Started extras (b2 b). Fake moans & all. Told me focus on my racks. I was like I ll do myself. Kept on talking. In between she gets calls. I said let end dis fast. Told her to jerk me off & she completed the formality.

Massage: 1.5 k.

B2B: 1.5 k.Hey,

Is see spa and C-spa (swarowsky) same?

If different, then please let me know the pointers for C spa.

Regards

Trojan777
12-01-15, 07:29
Okay bud, but there is hardly any alternative right? I had been to Swarowski and SS for locals hunting. Only Miss R analogous to Zodiac is a girl I found who was like 7 on looks or maybe little more as its objective. So what other option I'm looking at, is W spa very unpleasant? I mean explorers here also advised against G Spa. So its either taking a risk to W spa or visiting the Swarowski or SS.I know the feeling of trying out something which has created a temptation in your head. For W you can get a voucher on Groupon. Last time I took the voucher and then paid another 1000 to get 2 girls together and get the namesake massage and then they thought I would succumb to their demand for 3 k for extras if two of these chicks are caressing my balls, brought them down to 2 k and then they say they wouldn't go TL, that was too much for me. I was about to get abusive but then left without creating much of a scene.

One thing I have decided is that I won't be held ransom by a woman caressing my balls. Get the coupon from groupon to get the experience of that place at a good price if you are tempted to go for it.

Arhsim
12-01-15, 07:29
Being new, its a bit hard to figure out all the codes but I did get this lead from here, and thanks for that and visited UT Spa.

Opted for the Swedish Package, at first asked for a Thai girl, but after catching a glimpse, simply asked the receptionist to hook me up with a pretty girl. I also asked if I could choose, but she politely said the girls feel like they're on display, and I do understand.

Anyway, in came Ms. Are. Pleasant looking and a lovely touch, from the NE. Half an hour into the massage and chit chat, I asked her if she's up for some extras. She was quiet, I asked again, she said she could send some other girl, I told her its cool and I'm sorry if I went too far. But one thing led to another and she said she doesn't usually do this but will give me a HJ and can feel her up for 2.5, which I offered 1.5 for, and in a bit, her hands were stroking me and getting it on. From whatever I could make out, with my limited experience out here, was that she isn't really into it, cause she just wouldn't look at johnny, kinda shy. But what I liked about the experience was the bit of pursuit, as against a plain old exchange money!

The place is clean enough and has showering facilities.

So there you go, my first review. Hoping to contribute more.

Ciao