PDA

View Full Version : Bombay / Mumbai

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246

PowerTower
12-01-15, 08:53
Yup I remember seeing your old posts while RTFF. Good advice as even I too avoid MP culture since its wasting the same amount of dough for HJ rather than FS.

If you can share any good VFM inde contacts then would be helpful. Not an imposition on you just a request.

Regards,

PT

Just realized that this is my 600th post. I need to thank the owner of ISG for having conceived this idea. Though I have met just 2 members personally, I consider many as friends & some as people with whom I would rather not interact. I was pleasantly taken aback, when a friend Serious Sam messaged me. Though I do not remember all the names or handles, rest assured that as and when I will receive a message I will know & respond. The few that I remember are Santa3, Stungun, Eagle something, frkma & the friend who gave me a Chandigadh number. To all of you my friends, the list is more than 200 at the time of posting this message and that does not include the Khushboo's, Sapna, Kirti, Priya, Ishika, Jazz, Kajal, Simran, Pooja from Lokhandwala, Malad, Mira Road, etc.

The present contacts was managed with different methods & quite some hard work. A private collection & not the regular kind. If you are out there, Santa, I owe you big time. To my other fellow members, do keep posting & most important, enjoy safe sex. Like I posted earlier, forget the Spa / MP culture. Start hunting and you will be much more happier as also more satisfied.

You will find that in all exhibitions, the dudes who put up a kiosk, especially the builders, they temporarily employ youngsters & it is no big deal to spot the easy one. 99% they will have the latest & expensive mobile phones. They are the ones who live to spend big & enjoy 5 star culture. They are not sex workers. But, they would love to dine in J. W. Marriott. You can spot them window shopping around Designer outlets. That is a beginner & you take it from there.

Thanks again to the owner of ISG & God speed to you.

TR

Remobby
12-01-15, 08:59
Yes, I had been there too, at least twice, Girl named Ms. [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] she offered very good B2B. Petite type girl. It was good.

Visited a massage parlor in Powai plaza located at ground floor.

Great place with jacuzzi on offer.

3-4 girls to choose from. Go for the slim one, she has the best service on offer.

Prepare to pay slightly more than normal to get excellent service. Comparable to BKK.

While you cannot get full service, you can get awesome body to body in jacuzzi. This is the closest to soapy body rub experience in India.

Damage- 2.5 K counter, 2.0 K to the girl.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Nrk999
12-01-15, 10:26
Will be visiting Mumbai for couple of days. Any inde contacts close the airport will be appreciated. Can help with Hyderabad contacts.

Nrk.

Apat5483
12-01-15, 10:46
In installed badoo 2 days ago. Came across some profile which looked like WGs. One such was Ms Pooja S. Can't confirm though.

Has anyone come across any WGs on Badoo?

RockingDhoni
12-01-15, 12:20
Dear RockingDhonI.

Mrs. P no ends with 999?Her number ends with 130.

RuffMeUp
12-01-15, 12:23
Guys,

Anyone know about Nisha Darkness area if she has changed her digits? Her old digits are out of service. Or has she moved out of this? A pointer or PM would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Joshua Dsouza
12-01-15, 14:33
Guys,

Anyone know about Nisha Darkness area if she has changed her digits? Her old digits are out of service. Or has she moved out of this? A pointer or PM would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.I have her number but I have not tried her.

PeachFuzzy
12-01-15, 14:39
I know the feeling of trying out something which has created a temptation in your head. For W you can get a voucher on Groupon. Last time I took the voucher and then paid another 1000 to get 2 girls together and get the namesake massage and then they thought I would succumb to their demand for 3 k for extras if two of these chicks are caressing my balls, brought them down to 2 k and then they say they wouldn't go TL, that was too much for me. I was about to get abusive but then left without creating much of a scene.

One thing I have decided is that I won't be held ransom by a woman caressing my balls. Get the coupon from groupon to get the experience of that place at a good price if you are tempted to go for it.Thanks for saving me the bucks man, appreciate it.

Apat5483
12-01-15, 17:06
Visited Cspa today. Booked appointment with Ms J.

As soon as I entered, started with kissing. DFK followed. Removed the clothes. Lots of sucking of nipples fingering. Refused FS.

Later she joined me in shower. DFK and sucking continued.

Finally came.

Left satisfied.

Paid usual 1 k. 2 k for counter.

Now enough of C spa. Need to explore other options.

Littlish
12-01-15, 18:03
Just realized that this is my 600th post. I need to thank the owner of ISG for having conceived this idea. Though I have met just 2 members personally, I consider many as friends & some as people with whom I would rather not interact. I was pleasantly taken aback, when a friend Serious Sam messaged me. Though I do not remember all the names or handles, rest assured that as and when I will receive a message I will know & respond. The few that I remember are Santa3, Stungun, Eagle something, frkma & the friend who gave me a Chandigadh number. To all of you my friends, the list is more than 200 at the time of posting this message and that does not include the Khushboo's, Sapna, Kirti, Priya, Ishika, Jazz, Kajal, Simran, Pooja from Lokhandwala, Malad, Mira Road, etc.

The present contacts was managed with different methods & quite some hard work. A private collection & not the regular kind. If you are out there, Santa, I owe you big time. To my other fellow members, do keep posting & most important, enjoy safe sex. Like I posted earlier, forget the Spa / MP culture. Start hunting and you will be much more happier as also more satisfied.Congratulations on the achievement! Though 600 is just a number, it does speak of the achievements. Also, as we newbies (as far as ISG is concerned) enjoy your posts. They have a different flavour and different way of thinking and action, different than the oft beaten path. It is more of a guidance saying, 'hey, there are are methods, more adventurous but at the end the fruits are sweeter' will try to follow some of your methods, but I suppose it will take me miles before mastering just even one of them. Though I must complain, that you make it sound easy. It either is a great hard work, with risks, or some people have that knack. Either will try to use lateral thinking mode.

Hopefully you keep writing the posts with clues to these unknown or less known treasure caves. Until then it is spas and MPs for us, the children of lesser gods.

Hunterj007
12-01-15, 18:27
I have her no last 4 digits are 945.

PM me for this number.

Guys,

Thanks in advance.

Member #4441
12-01-15, 20:15
Hola amigos,

Can somebody help me finding a "girl" friendly hotel in the vicinity of Worli Sea face. Help is really appreciated. Can reciprocate for any help in Delhi NCR.

ApacheGuy
12-01-15, 20:30
600 !! Way to go buddy.

The present contacts was managed with different methods & quite some hard work. A private collection & not the regular kind. If you are out there, Santa, I owe you big time. To my other fellow members, do keep posting & most important, enjoy safe sex. Like I posted earlier, forget the Spa / MP culture. Start hunting and you will be much more happier as also more satisfied.

You will find that in all exhibitions, the dudes who put up a kiosk, especially the builders, they temporarily employ youngsters & it is no big deal to spot the easy one. 99% they will have the latest & expensive mobile phones. They are the ones who live to spend big & enjoy 5 star culture. They are not sex workers. But, they would love to dine in J. W. Marriott. You can spot them window shopping around Designer outlets. That is a beginner & you take it from there.

TR

BombayBoy02
12-01-15, 20:49
Have received few pics. But not sure about the services as its a contact.

Attaching pics if anyone can put some light?

The girl is Miss. Z number ending with 102.

And shared saying in Bandra but when contacted her on WA she said to come to Nerul.Hey,

Please share the contact if possible through PM. I would love to fuck.

BombayBoy02
12-01-15, 20:50
Got number of this girl and planing among her and Zoya but this girl has some kind of attitude.

First asks my pic and when I asked the price she says do not do time pass and waste time I know people like you are time wasters etc.

Her pic is attached in case anyone has tried her please share some more detailed info on her for service, etc.Hey,

She is awesome. Go for her if she is ready. Would love to fuck her. Please share the contact if possible thru PM.

BlackPanty
12-01-15, 21:10
So guys this is really old FR (took place on 30th October).

So I'll try and keep the fateful night short. It was a Friday. Tried PP SS.

Tried 2 girls (had already asked the forum. But the reply was late for indie contacts. I saw them the other day However, thanks are due to Butler123, Radhe Simron and Ferguson.) The damage was same as what the rate was at that time. 2. 7 for each girls service.

Next day I went to office 31st Oct. So I called the Pimps from Loc (it was late at night and Johnny was in mood). Called me to Sakinaka. He introduced me to many gals. But no one was good for 7 k for night.

Then came Meena (apparently I realized later that she was the wife of the Pimp. Yes disgusting). She ran away after one session. (yes the mofu ran away) So I stayed put in the room and asked the Pimp to send another gal.

Then entered Khushi (bear in mind I payed extra 3000 for entire night with her) Both the girls were Ok in bed. The plus with Meena was she was good looking. Khushi was not that good. The PIMP Mofu duped me of 10 K.

And yet again my kid bro had fooled me to pay for 10 K for night to a guy and I didn't enjoy at all.

Both the girls were time watchers. The pimp send me pics but did not send the gals he promised. Yes he took money in the start and that was my biggest mistake (I am soft hearted).

Please do not be duped by any Mofus from Andheri Saki naka area. I have most of their numbers. Contact me and I shall help with the numbers of these dupers so that you guys cannot be conned.

P.S. I wanted to try Nisha after that but looks like she changed her number. Let me know if anyone has her Digits. I am full power into mongering guys. Pass me the numbers. I want to screw some Chikas.

P. P. S. I also have pics that the Pimp had shared. Let me know if you guys want me to upload them.

Thanks to all in advance.

Name your dick Spirit.

And keep the spirit high.

Kamlesh
12-02-15, 03:25
Hi,

Bro if you are looking for Nisha from Andheri then message me I have her new number will share with you.

Chad711
12-02-15, 04:59
Hello peeps,

When I was going through my list of contacts came across one from andheri East and must have saved number from CL or locanto anyways got in touch with him yesterday and he shared the following pics and is asking for 10 k short time. I highly doubt him and wanted to check with fellow mongers. Any feedback will be appreciated.

AmitJames12
12-02-15, 05:16
Hello peeps,

When I was going through my list of contacts came across one from andheri East and must have saved number from CL or locanto anyways got in touch with him yesterday and he shared the following pics and is asking for 10 k short time. I highly doubt him and wanted to check with fellow mongers. Any feedback will be appreciated.Be careful while dealing with the SPs of Andheri East. They never give what they show in pics.

First see the girl then pay. Ask him clearly to send only those pics which are actually available.

The first girl looks very tempting but I don't think she is available with any SP and is fake.

AmitJames12
12-02-15, 05:25

And shared saying in Bandra but when contacted her on WA she said to come to Nerul.Hey,

I have received the same pics. She is asking 8 k for 2 sessions.

Got a call from her. Good in English. But no idea about her services.

If anyone has tried please share.

CoolDuke007
12-02-15, 05:46
Hola!

As promised, here is my second FR on my journey to sexual nirvana with another girl or woman (non-professional) as I would prefer calling as she was married. Yes you read it right was married. One helluva petite chica because she actually looked like a Latina, with supple breasts and chocolaty brown perky tits and best part is she is health professional and she talks dirty to you while in action and that kinda turns me on. Still gives me the hard on when I think of her. We used to meet and make out at her home.

Met her via a common friend with whom no longer in touch. Well the story goes this way that we meet up at an upscale joint in Mumbai area for first time and I got kissed by her and not just once it kept happening whenever I met her after that. We have had great many evenings together and in fact sexual encounters at friends house too.

This is an excerpt from one such meetings with her. As usual I used to go to meet her at her posh flat in Mumbai while her husband was away and we used to drink and dance and then make out. This day was no different than the rest but what reminds me of this day more is the generous application of chocolate on her breasts which I licked and washed it down with some chilled beer. We both used to be engrossed in DATY for hours together and she used to love her pussy being eaten and exploited. She kept sucking my Johnny boy and boy she knows to suck the tool really well. She is one squirter I came across in my entire mongering experience who squirted twice in that one continuous session. Yes she squirted her juices on me while I was enjoying her down.

The bed was already wet with her juices and then we proceeded to go for the inevitable, the actual deed. Kept humping her in Mish, Doggy and WOT position and finally pumped my jizz on her breasts We both cleaned up and later slept for an hour and then I had to leave as I was getting late to reach home as it was already 1:30 am and had to attend work in a few hours.

Later she flew back to her hometown and till a few months back she was in touch but disappeared now.

Zephyer
12-02-15, 05:50
Third one from left (on the golden chair / background) is meena. Have met her. But as an inde in Andheri E. And her charges were anywhere between 5-7 K about 4 months back. Experience varies from Mechanical to good depending on her mood and how you manage the show. Mine was Okayish.

Hello peeps,

When I was going through my list of contacts came across one from andheri East and must have saved number from CL or locanto anyways got in touch with him yesterday and he shared the following pics and is asking for 10 k short time. I highly doubt him and wanted to check with fellow mongers. Any feedback will be appreciated.

Jasmpat
12-02-15, 06:00
Hello peeps,

When I was going through my list of contacts came across one from andheri East and must have saved number from CL or locanto anyways got in touch with him yesterday and he shared the following pics and is asking for 10 k short time. I highly doubt him and wanted to check with fellow mongers. Any feedback will be appreciated.The fourth pic is of a Television artist Krystle the'souza. I am having my apprehensions and doubt the SP about the pics forwarded. All these SP's escalate price thinking we are desperate. Tell them your budget. At first, they will say no and then will sms you later on Come, only for you I am giving you at a lesser budget but next time these are my charges OR Else the other way if business is really in demand they will not get in touch with you.

Dhoka2212
12-02-15, 06:16
I doubt the SP but if hes having the 5th girl on offer than hes not to be missed I dunno but she seems to be a TV celebrity.

Check twice bro.

Thanks,

Dhoka

Hello peeps,

Dhoka2212
12-02-15, 06:51
After a lot of confusion with confused mind (Johnny was thinking by now) fixed Zoya at her he place in Nerul (actually its far from Nerul too) she's somewhere in Ulwei. Not every one goes there. I mean transportation is the problem.

But yes the girl was exactly like she sent me the pics on WA.

Nice petite body frame and cute face.

But when I went there I saw man shoes outside and when I asked she said its her friend etc.

Not to the action.

Nice GFE experience, good body, good boobs (32 D she said but I feel must be size C).

Soon asked her to start, and was good than asked her for BBBJ instead of she asking CBJ.

And then dunno had read this FR from some guy on ISG so asked her if she had ice and she obliged and started giving icy BBBj.

Wow what a Feeling.

Then after some nice 10-15 minutes of BBBJ put the protection on and asked her for WOT but the moment Dick Head went in she started tightening her legs so only head goes in and then a asked her which position is she OK and she selected Miss.

But again she tightens her legs so cud not go further was a disappointment as she also started complaining.

New into the business super tight pussy. Even fingering was not going through.

Advisable to take Lubricant if want to do her.

Now after finishing round 1.

Her phone started ringing.

Sometimes maid sometimes the room mate etc.

Close the door open the door.

Goes to talk to the guy outside.

But she told me maid is in the house so go fast but I did not see any shoes than the guys shoes (room mate).

It was a turn off then I wore my clothes and was about to leave she came in again after taking to I guess the moon mate.

She leaving I said no 2nd round is not completed then saw her dull face asked her to blow me.

She did nicely.

But only in and out.

Left no transportation available went to the main junction and got this auto to cbd and took a cab service and left.

Well that was it.

Face: 7 (nice cute).

Body: 8 (nice petite light weight fair complexion).

Boobs: 9 (nice boobs and firm as per the size. Usually found saggy after see Size in WGs.).

GFE: 8 (being generous).

Service:6 (too much complain).

Damage: 6 k+5. 5 hrs traveling from western suburbs to her place to and fro+ 1 k traveling.

WIR: Yes if she reduces the price and comes to this side of Mumbai and no answering calls. (my deed was incomplete).

Pics Attached.

Trojan777
12-02-15, 07:35
Visited a massage parlor in Powai plaza located at ground floor.

Great place with jacuzzi on offer.

3-4 girls to choose from. Go for the slim one, she has the best service on offer.

Prepare to pay slightly more than normal to get excellent service. Comparable to BKK.

While you cannot get full service, you can get awesome body to body in jacuzzi. This is the closest to soapy body rub experience in India.

Damage- 2.5 K counter, 2.0 K to the girl.This is a highly overrated place sometimes I do get a feeling that people post fake FRs of this place.

RattleStud
12-02-15, 08:25
Hi guys,

This FR is of Sunday.

Had been planning for a Grandmasti with two of my college friends. So on last Sunday we planned for a lunch and quickly decided for some fun. I called up an SP in an hotel and asked for availability of three chicks with no compromise on quality.

He said you come in an hrs time and the deal was done.

We reached in an HR and were lined up against beautiful chicks. Each one of us selected a chick and went separately in a room.

Now regarding my babe, she was good and open to anything. Also she was a bit mischievous so enjoyed her fir an HR. Even though the deal was for 2 shots, was happy with one and let her go.

Chicks: 7/10.

Damages: 3.7 for one chick and 4.7 k each for the other two.

Regards,

RS

Gangaram
12-02-15, 08:54

TRCheers bro and keep flowing.

PeachFuzzy
12-02-15, 09:25
The in orbit tech spa, Fantasia spa, Furniture / Dyna spa are so terrible that you wouldn't even want to get a service there for free. Local girls are hideous. There was a paradise spa in vashi which ingenuous LE's happily terminated. But this one was surely better than former 3. The only spa worth spending your money is GLS spa. It relaxes you completely without extras and with extras.

Only disadvantage is you can hear people from next cabin whisper like its an library. I dunno if McDonalds / blue spa provides any extras but maybe some fellow monger and seniors can shed some light.

Dhoka2212
12-02-15, 11:19
Can anyone help with the contact of the SP or the girl in the pics?

Help appreciated.

Thanks

HomerShah
12-02-15, 12:04
Went to one mira road bar, newly decorated.

The pick has been stopped since last two months. The stewards says there was a raid on one newly opened up bar. The Girls are in custody since last 2 months. So no pick is allowed at-all.

Samsungs3
12-02-15, 12:52
This is a highly overrated place sometimes I do get a feeling that people post fake FRs of this place.Agree with you--this place sucks -- only there to suck money! It *was* good at one point.

ItsBeenAwhile
12-02-15, 12:58
Hi guys,

Anyone been to the famous Ayurvedic spa in Darkness (e) MIDC recently.

It seems closed. Any update will be really appreciated.

Chad711
12-02-15, 14:05
Which bar was this.

Went to one mira road bar, newly decorated.

The pick has been stopped since last two months. The stewards says there was a raid on one newly opened up bar. The Girls are in custody since last 2 months. So no pick is allowed at-all.

HomerShah
12-02-15, 14:25
Well I was in Mela bar which is newly decorated. While the raid happens in the bar where Saturday night used to be and now some new bar, some blue something has opened up.

Which bar was this.

PeachFuzzy
12-02-15, 14:58
Just had a bad experience with first time me trying FS. Thanks Dhokabhai for all the help. You were great, I heartily appreciate it bro. Booked Zoya for 2 pops. Called her, she bargains hard for more than she is worth. Asked her when shall I be coming? She says you can come now. I told her it will take time around 45 minutes, she says she will be ready.

Anyways I went there after 45 minutes of traveling I reached on time. She opened the door, she is pretty average looking skinny girl with make-up embellishing her features. Joshua was right. I wish I trusted him. But my hormones took over my brain. Anyways still most of the times in this industry, face is inversely proportional to service so I had hope. Went inside and she drops the bomb on my very first day of experience FS. I hope this never happens to any of the mongers ever. As soon as I took seat on her couch, she says you'll have to wait for 1 hour as I'm already with the other client and it will take 1 HR more. As it was my first time trying FS, this statement hit me hard, crushed my hope and my inner child cursed me. It totally, utter and blatant killjoy. I somehow swallowed my anger and told her how can you do this? You told me to come and I bloody traveled 45 minutes for this unprofessional behavior? I just shook my hands in disappointment and immediately left. Of course I won't ever go back, I doubt anyone would stay if they were in my place.

So yeah, I hope this thing never happens with you guys and hope this experience helps you take necessary measures to avoid repentance.

Regarding Zoya, she is a fine average girl with decent service as mentioned by Dhoka bhai. My FR or visit report is not to harm her in anyway even if it insinuates so, as she is doing this thing to earn her bread or whatever reason it maybe. Maybe she needed extra money to send it to her parents so there was client overload. Whatever reason it was but I'm grateful for the lesson and the signs put in my way.

Anyways I intend to quit this FS thing and stick to only Spa's and MP. To be honest don't be fooled by lure of FS, MP / Spa's are really good to if you get a good rappo with a chick. You can also easily lure them for FS outside without much effort (Only Miss are analogous with Zodiac of status spa looks tough nut to crack but everyone can be sold). But I doubt most MP / Spa addict looks for FS.

Cheers brothers, all members to whom I'm messaged really were helpful just like your friend. I thank them all.

Hope you have a great next endeavor.

AbhiSingh
12-02-15, 15:12
Hi friends.

Tonight in Mumbai in andheri.

Would really appreciate any incalls and outcalls or the-bars option around.

Thanks in advance, please pm your recommendations, would reciprocate as well.

Harry143
12-02-15, 15:57
The in orbit tech spa, Fantasia spa, Furniture / Dyna spa are so terrible that you wouldn't even want to get a service there for free. Local girls are hideous. There was a paradise spa in vashi which ingenuous LE's happily terminated. But this one was surely better than former 3. The only spa worth spending your money is GLS spa. It relaxes you completely without extras and with extras.

Only disadvantage is you can hear people from next cabin whisper like its an library. I dunno if McDonalds / blue spa provides any extras but maybe some fellow monger and seniors can shed some light.I have been there many times. Took local miss S. No extras but very sensual massage. Girl is OK too. Have read a post related to Neelaspa Vashi where extras was given. Maybe they started extras now there.

BiziBoy2012
12-02-15, 16:02
Hello peeps,

When I was going through my list of contacts came across one from andheri East and must have saved number from CL or locanto anyways got in touch with him yesterday and he shared the following pics and is asking for 10 k short time. I highly doubt him and wanted to check with fellow mongers. Any feedback will be appreciated.Pics 4,6 and 7 may be available, rest are fakes. For sure picked up from the net. Editing is visible.

Cheers.

Happy mongering.

Kppsos
12-02-15, 18:00
Hi peeps,

Was browsing through a professional website name similar to linking Rd. Saw a few indie ads. Was very surprised as some have also posted pics. Don't know if they are real pics. Went through one profile and indie sent me request for connection next day. Did not accept her request. But sent her an email. She replied back. Was quoting very high with 5 star service etc. Told her that's not my budget. Many are there in massage service as part of their CV. Thought of sharing info with you guys. Happy mongering.

Cheers.

Kp

TrojanHorse007
12-02-15, 18:05
Hi guys,

This FR is of Sunday.

Had been planning for a Grandmasti with two of my college friends. So on last Sunday we planned for a lunch and quickly decided for some fun. I called up an SP in an hotel and asked for availability of three chicks with no compromise on quality.

We reached in an HR and were lined up against beautiful chicks. Each one of us selected a chick and went separately in a room.

Now regarding my babe, she was good and open to anything. Also she was a bit mischievous so enjoyed her fir an HR. Even though the deal was for 2 shots, was happy with one and let her go.

Regards,

RSHey dude,

Could you PM the contact of the SP.

Tower9001
12-02-15, 18:25
I think Pic 6 is available in Thane. Got her photo from a Thane based SP but did not avail service.

Pics 4,6 and 7 may be available, rest are fakes. For sure picked up from the net. Editing is visible.

Cheers.

Happy mongering.

Diwsa
12-02-15, 19:09
Hello peeps,

When I was going through my list of contacts came across one from andheri East and must have saved number from CL or locanto anyways got in touch with him yesterday and he shared the following pics and is asking for 10 k short time. I highly doubt him and wanted to check with fellow mongers. Any feedback will be appreciated.Pic 6 is girl from Thane. The photo seems to be taken at K Mall.

Jaideep
12-02-15, 19:13
Try Miss P slim and good looking but does have nakhras.

Jacuzzi with the girl cost is around 9 k.

Hey guys,

I am planning to visit Ren Chem this weekend. Can someone please suggest a nice slim delicious girl to take there. Since I have been out of action for a long time, budget is not a constraint, hence would love to go for jacuzzi. Can you please tell me the rates for jacuzzi there. I want to treat Johnny with the most delicious thing on offer at Ren Chem.

Thanks in advance.

Kamlesh
12-02-15, 19:28
So guys this is really old FR (took place on 30th October).

So I'll try and keep the fateful night short. It was a Friday. Tried PP SS.

Tried 2 girls (had already asked the forum. But the reply was late for indie contacts. I saw them the other day However, thanks are due to Butler123, Radhe Simron and Ferguson.) The damage was same as what the rate was at that time. 2. 7 for each girls service.

Next day I went to office 31st Oct. So I called the Pimps from Loc (it was late at night and Johnny was in mood). Called me to Sakinaka. He introduced me to many gals. But no one was good for 7 k for night.

Then came Meena (apparently I realized later that she was the wife of the Pimp. Yes disgusting). She ran away after one session. (yes the mofu ran away) So I stayed put in the room and asked the Pimp to send another gal.

Then entered Khushi (bear in mind I payed extra 3000 for entire night with her) Both the girls were Ok in bed. The plus with Meena was she was good looking. Khushi was not that good. The PIMP Mofu duped me of 10 K..
I have her no last 4 digits are 945.

PM me for this number.Nisha from Andheri Versova has changed her number I have her new number message me.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Sharvarandy
12-02-15, 22:32
Greetings folks,

I hope that you all are well and having a good time out there! As some of you'll might have noticed that I've been rather inactive on this forum for almost a year now. Unfortunately, I'm based in the UK but still hope to visit Mumbai occasionally.

I've just seen my inbox and picked up the various messages requesting for details, my sincere apologies for not reverting back but I haven't been accessing the forum at all for the last few months. However, I'm back here again and would be happy to contribute with limited details for Mumbai (as you can guess) but a lot more information for those planning to visit the UK.

Also, I'm going to be in Mumbai later this month and would definitely welcome the opportunity to catch up some of you'll over a pint or two. As always I'd be grateful if some of you could share a few new contacts. Once again, thank you to all those who've shared information with me whilst I was in the city and of course to all contributing to the forum.

Kind regards.

PeachFuzzy
12-03-15, 02:54
Get a subscription man. How was RR? I'm planning on it too. Any recommendations? Mostly interested in good looking Maharashtrian chicks.

Troy 2008
12-03-15, 04:11
You are absolutely right bro about the vashi spas. Only GLS is worth going now.

Don't go to the McDonalds / blue spa as it is full of NE stuff. Massage is decent but zero extras.

Only disadvantage is you can hear people from next cabin whisper like its an library. I dunno if McDonalds / blue spa provides any extras but maybe some fellow monger and seniors can shed some light.

AbhiSingh
12-03-15, 04:20
Thank you so much friends. Many people poured in PMs and send me some real good recommendations.

First explored the lady bar scene and man what beautiful ladies awesome!!

Went to one station before andheri metro and there are 3 of them just under the station. Tried 2 while sipping beers aero punj and guid. Opposite that.

Girls dance and people splurge and get a high. Was a good experience. Though take away option seem to be available for only long time regulars and spendthrifts.

Sat there for 2-3 hours enjoyed my beers and lovely daance.

Later as per recommendation of fellow monger whatsapped another beauty and was guided to a good apartment in bandra.

Was greeted well with a warm hug and a glass of water.

Was served liquor while the babe sat on my lap and gave some kind of a lap dance. Couldn't control for long and hence started the deed.

Washed came back to my hotel and still the lady's fragrance is on my skin.

Overall damages 7 K including 2 k tips.

Experience awesome.

Will I try again, yes.

Hi friends.

Tonight in Mumbai in andheri.

Would really appreciate any incalls and outcalls or the-bars option around.

Thanks in advance, please pm your recommendations, would reciprocate as well.

SnoozyBoozy
12-03-15, 04:53
So after reading all your reports, and also enough guidance thru PM (thanks to Gangaram, Radhe, Peach, Apat and many others who helped), I finally ventured to 'see' Spa.

Walked into the place late afternoon, was greeted by the manager with many questions, somehow managed my answers easily, asked the manager for the famous Miss K, she seemed busy, so asked her if I could choose the therapist, and she obliged. The manager called miss P to guide me in, where she paraded the therapist one by one. Took notice of Miss Dpa, and bang on, chose her. Among all the therapist I saw, only Miss P and Miss Dpa were the best. Being a first timer, thought I'll try the Jacuzzi.

Miss Dpa entered, gave me those bermudas to wear, filled up the tub, and asked me to change. Changed into those bermudas, and laid down for a massage. Her massage skills were good, opted for the cream massage, began talking to her, got her comfortable, and popped the million dollar question on extras, she obliged as they usually do. Sometimes its good to get the girl comfortable, and then pop the question, as the build up is what's exciting rather than going straight to it.

Miss Dpa is super fit, athletic toned, and has the best and wholesome breasts I've ever held on a WG. Enjoyed sucking it while she was caressing johnny. Then she suggested we get into the tub, where she gave me an awesome B2 B, felt like I was at a soapy parlour in Thailand. Similar experience, except the BBJ and FS which we get in Thailand.

Miss Dpa has an awesome body to die for, asked her to get on doggy, and out protrudes her pussy, gave it a bit of DATY from behind, and she enjoyed it a lot, fingered her while she was on all fours, and she let out a few moans, and was very wet.

I'm sure most seniors who have experienced her, know about her service, and I'm confident, that if you repeat her for few more times, you never know, you might score a decent BBJ, and maybe even FS, as the girl gets horny if touched at the right places.

She gave me a nice shower, and again caressed johnny, and for the first time ever johnny got hard so fast, even though one HJ session was done 2 minutes ago, asked her for one more HJ, but she asked me to pay double, so I refused.

Ratings:

Looks - 9/10 - a bit on the dusky side, but she is hot.

Boobs - 10/10 - Trust me fellas, this is what a perfect pair of breasts should look and feel like.

Service - 9/10 didn't get BBJ, so wouldn't rate them 10.

Attitude - 10/10 great GFE.

Damage 2. 5 K Jacuzzi and 1. 5 K extras = 4 K.

WIR. For sure soon. Would try her again, and if she's not available, would try Miss P (sounds like pretty).

Cheers folks!

PeachFuzzy
12-03-15, 05:43
Hello dear mongers,

You're all amazing.

So I'm kinda addicted to this place purely because I get completely relaxed even without extras and has some of the friendliest masseuse I've ever been to. Anyways bad trip to Miss Z forced, I had to experience catharsis here as its nearby my place. Otherwise I'd have opted for Swarowski spa / See spa which I'm glad SnoozyBoozy liked.

As usual around 8. 15 pm I spotted the bangable MILF owner of the place. She knows me pretty well now. She lets me choose anyone I want and persuades them to offer me better service which is implemented by the staff. Opted Swedish 90 which is a formality in other MP's / Spa's and taken for granted. But here they value your money and participation which I admire. Anyways chose Miss J. I told her not to tease me till at least 50 minutes are over then later you can do what you want. She gave me really good massage which completely nullified the disappointment I was rolling in on that days event. Ah! I was so damn relaxed, the dark night's biological clock coaxed me to have a good short nap on the table. Pleasant feel. I hope they improve their naive spa music though.

I was hardly in a mood for extras. Just wanted to lie down on my bed as soon as possible. Still told her I just want HJ for 800, take it or leave it. Was not interested in sucking her fun bags as it would take a effort. As I lied pseudo-stoned on the bed her long strokes, gentle calculated movements with no care of the time flowing amplified my relaxation and erection. After some satisfactory strokes I decided to grant my load the permission to erupt. Was pleased, enervated and eager to go without taking a shower. I wish I could tip her more but dint have change.

Damages 2. 5 k for 90 Swedish + 800 to Miss J.

Hope you have a good time! Planning on RR Chembur and Swarowski soon, recommendations will be appreciated.

Sharing is caring and end to all problems in the world.

PeachFuzzy
12-03-15, 06:12
You are absolutely right bro about the vashi spas. Only GLS is worth going now.

Don't go to the McDonalds / blue spa as it is full of NE stuff. Massage is decent but zero extras.Thanks for the heads up man. Surely GLS vashi is better then. And Swarowski Mulund.

Littlish
12-03-15, 06:22
This is a highly overrated place sometimes I do get a feeling that people post fake FRs of this place.I agree Trojan777. Yes, you do get good service, but it is occasional and time is not kept, and the trial and error is costly. None of the girls cross 5-6 in looks.

But, so is true for all the bloody spas and parlors. With these politicians trying to be the self proclaimed guardians of morality and religion in society, who probably have a full 'Janana' (line of women) and high class girls and pimps at their service, most of us have no alternatives. It is not easy to do hunting in the society, most of us are well established in our life and can't afford to go flirting in society and offering perks, gifts, money to the fairer sex. Such things spread fast, and difficult for everyone to carry. So until the society degenerates in the moral value, we will have to pay high price for these spas and parlors. The only way, is slowly climbing up the ladder of seniority experience and have a good network of friends. But that is a hard work itself.

AD912
12-03-15, 06:56
Hi guys,

NL is working fine now. Been there yesterday. Took my usual. Had a nice time. B2B f. One new girl is there called Neha (did not see her). Price is 2200/ pop but offers A at 3500/ pop.

Anyone interested in going to NL, Make hay when the sun shines.

Cheers,

AD

Dhoka2212
12-03-15, 07:49
At Apat5483 please clear your inbox.

Thanks.

SnoozyBoozy
12-03-15, 09:12
About 2 years ago, most lodges on Dahisar Strech or Mira Road offered women for ST.

You just need to go to the reception, talk to them nicely, and ask discreetly if they can help you out. Most of them would refuse if you question them directly, but if you try to convince them, they will provide.

All in all for 2 pops it would cost you less than 3 K. The girls would not be present in the lodge, but they will call them from somewhere.

At first, when you manage to convince the guy at the reception, he will allot a room to you, and ask you to wait, sometimes you may have to wait for about an hour or more, they get girls, but mostly low on quality, and you would not be given a choice, meaning, even after waiting for an hour, they would get just 1 girl, and only if you are lucky, you would get a good chic.

I have been there twice, first time, I was lucky, and got a good chic. 2 pops for 2600 including room. The Second time I went there, they made me wait for more than an hour, and ended up getting me a pathetic chic. I simply refused, and took my money back, and walked out.

I was lucky they gave my money back, since fault was theirs and they made me wait for long and ended up getting a pathetic chic.

Try in the afternoons. Can't guarantee if still works, as Mira road has gone on a cleaning spree and have also shut down 2 thai spas.

Hi guys,

This FR is of Sunday.

Regards,

RS

Dhoka2212
12-03-15, 10:00
Hey,

Have already shared Zoya's number to few who requested being little selective people.

Please a request to all who has as I know everyone will start calling her please bring her price down.

Ask her the price and bargain maybe she will not budge. But don't let your Johnny take over. Because if we agree her price she will feel the heat of demand and inflate.

Better wait for some time and then start again.

Also newbies please don't pm for the contact as many of them are with 0 or no value posts.

Newbies out of greed of new contacts share the contact immaturely to anybody and everybody and consequences we loose the girl.

Thanks.

Have fun.

RockyInstinct
12-03-15, 10:39
The dance bar's you mentioned have all the hot girls to die for and as you mentioned it right, it is true that the scene is good for a regular there.

But when you manage to catch hold of a beauty in there, trust me it is the best time of your life. I used to be a regular in one of those bars and must've spent around 8-9 k on a girl (Divided in multiple visits.) Then I asked her out at night for a drive and she asked me to meet after 1:30 am. I thought she was joking but then decided to give it shot as I had nothing to lose. So waited in my car and I called her at 1:30 after the bar closed. She asked me to come a rick which was parked on a certain spot. I was a bit awkward as I didn't know what was going on. Then it started raining finally. After a few directions spotted a rick covered with flaps and matched the auto number which she mentioned. I called and told her I am waiting in the car outside. What I saw next was that beauty came out of the rick wearing a saree which she was wearing in the bar. Minus the blouse. She only had worn a bra inside. I was stunned to see this and horny too but somehow controlled my expressions. She mentioned that all girls in that bar change in auto only and hence the auto's are covered and they are regulars. Anyway she asked me to wait outside as she wanted to change inside the car. I obliged and waited outside. Then we got in and she said she wanted to have a drink. We went to Bandra deepak wines which sells alcohol all night and bought some vodka for her. She was drinking while I was driving and the conversation went towards relationships. While talking about it she was slightly drunk, I mentioned I have had a few relationships and all that. Then she suddenly asked me "Aapne itno ko khaya hai mujhe kab kha rahe ho" Means you have eaten a few girls when are you eating me? That's it! Next thing I was searching was for a nice car park and rest is history. Next day on she started calling me to take her shopping and that was the end of me picking her calls. But guys these girls are hot if you know to pull the right strings and they need a few months of weekly investment.

Thank you so much friends. Many people poured in PMs and send me some real good recommendations.

First explored the lady bar scene and man what beautiful ladies awesome!!

Went to one station before andheri metro and there are 3 of them just under the station. Tried 2 while sipping beers aero punj and guid. Opposite that.

Girls dance and people splurge and get a high. Was a good experience. Though take away option seem to be available for only long time regulars and spendthrifts.

Sat there for 2-3 hours enjoyed my beers and lovely daance.

Later as per recommendation of fellow monger whatsapped another beauty and was guided to a good apartment in bandra..

Arunhubli
12-03-15, 10:59
Service from Miss P. Inde wife in Mumbai.

Service was good. Very clean. And seductive.

Mark.

Boob 9/10.

Figure 8/10.

Damage 10 k + room rent.

Digits will be exchanged only if you give any independent wife contact in Bangalore.

Sorry if my FR is not good. Because it's my first review.

SimpleGuy85
12-03-15, 11:18
Does anyone have contact of Karishma from Kalyan. I have her two numbers both are coming unavailable. Help would be much appreciated and reciprocated.

Regards

Ferios
12-03-15, 11:42
Hey guys,

I will stay in Trident Bandra Kurla Hotel couple days later. If you have any suggestion incall around here or outcalls please let me know. Cute faces and fit, hot bodies are my expectation. PM is available.

ThatSomebody
12-03-15, 13:32
Hey guys,

I am in Mumbai for 3 nights, need a hotel where I can take a chic, area would be Goregaon to Andheri. Also the main part is some direct Inde contact who can accompany for some night club and come down over night, also can someone suggest new Mumbai is a better place for this?? If someone is going to Pm me please don't ask for a barter system if you provide me in Pune I will do it in Mumbai. Genuine help will be appreciated.

Thanks and play safe.

Samsungs3
12-03-15, 13:47
Went to this spa in mu1 at nd. Took Sneh at. I found the girls out there have a little attitude, she agreed on B2B without removing clothes. I found it kinda weird, low on services. C spa is much better, not sure if others had better experiences in w spa. It was my first time as well. So that could be the case.

Sonic5
12-03-15, 13:51
Hi guys,

Just needed some help had received an indie contact by a fellow member (thank you) and before proceeding needed some info about the girl she goes by the name Jiya operating in Nerul number ending 200 if anyone could help me out with little more info would be great.

Thanks

RoamingMumbai
12-03-15, 14:07
Wow 600. Great.

And you got some experience too. Sharon story. Speaks about your experience.

And rightly spotted The Instagram photos. I'm sure you know she is a dancer in a dance bar in Mumbai. If not; PM will me, tell you where.

Cheers

Just realized that this is my 600th post. I need to thank the owner of ISG for having conceived this idea.

TR
Sharon is from Goa. She used to work in Sion Hospital as a nurse. She is married to a non Christian & has a grown up son. She was good in her time, which was around 2000. Obviously 15 years down the line, one ages. She was game for anything & was not expensive either. 15 years ago, she was beautiful, great shape & an expert in rimming.

TR
The Pic in original. http://www.online-instagram.com/media/1038555208013146864_448039185.

The concerned page: http://www.online-instagram.com/user/bhat1993/448039185/1039088741852998021_448039185.

And, never pay a single dime in advance. Further never pay even before the act. Payment, if at all, should always after you are done with.

TR

Niel07
12-03-15, 15:42

Digits will be exchanged only if you give any independent wife contact in Bangalore.Hi Request you to send digit by PM, but I don't have any digit for Banglore. Or for that natter Mumbai as well. I really like the lady abd would like to have session with her when I am in Mumbai after 3 weeks.

Also if you can indicate which hotel used for the deed.

Thanks.

Jasmpat
12-03-15, 15:52

Service was good. Very clean. And seductive.

Mark.

Boob 9/10.

Figure 8/10.

Damage 10 k + room rent.

Digits will be exchanged only if you give any independent wife contact in Bangalore.

Sorry if my FR is not good. Because it's my first review.Pal is she from Borivali by any chance and her cell digit no's are 088.

Djboy
12-03-15, 16:10
Hello brothers,

I got these from a new sp. He is asking for 20 k for 2 hrs.

Please let me know if anyone has met them, the actual damage and if you have the direct contact.

I will share some others in return.

Thanks!

P. s: please do not flood my inbox with requests because I do not have these contacts yet.

HsPuppy55
12-03-15, 16:28
Thanks for the info buddy. As far as I know there is one miss Mad there. Are you talking about her?Yes that is Mad with four more alphabets added. If required I will PM you.

Thirsel
12-03-15, 16:29
Please give a kick whomsoever ask for 20 k. Yaar we are spending for fun not investement. Within 5 k go for FS and avove that go for SIP- Haha.

Gangaram
12-03-15, 17:02
Hello brothers,

Please let me know if anyone has met them, the actual damage and if you have the direct contact.

Thanks!

P. s: please do not flood my inbox with requests because I do not have these contacts yet.Not worth above 5 k for 2 hours Bro connect me on pm I will send you a SP number which you can get some similarities in 3 to 5 k.

Gangaram
12-03-15, 17:04
Went to this spa in mu1 at nd. Took Sneh at. I found the girls out there have a little attitude, she agreed on B2B without removing clothes. I found it kinda weird, low on services. C spa is much better, not sure if others had better experiences in w spa. It was my first time as well. So that could be the case.Was you having groupon deal.

RohanBhr
12-03-15, 17:46
Hello brothers,

Thanks!

P. s: please do not flood my inbox with requests because I do not have these contacts yet.Bargain boss start from 2 k hehehe.

Arunhubli
12-03-15, 18:02
Pal is she from Borivali by any chance and her cell digit no's are *6088.No you are wrong.

PeachFuzzy
12-03-15, 18:02
As I live far away from Borivali, mira road I had limited option and wanted to travel just to bang an average chick is pure naive. I had a luxury of really good friend in Joshua Dsouza: This guy is a gem. He is the most practical, realistic person and a true friend that would stick with you no matter what. Thanks bro! Other person is Dhoka, really cool guy, really helpful, patient man. Always there to help you. Also SnoozyBoozy, Germanshepard, Tower9001, Bhukalauda are some of the awesome people you'd interact with here.

So yeah somehow I scanned through the options provided, was not really interested as I go for the looks even if the service is borderline good. Shreya was the one I shortlisted but she was co-incidentally busy. Rest all worth not spending a single penny on. Other one was a new chick but getting her number was out of hand. And last option was Zoya who is just terrible. Despite being unprofessional as I aforementioned, she is a snobbish girl with attitude, deceitful just to get her hands on your money. Also she is a 5 look wise, very skinny female, personified like a maid with inordinate make-up and bright red lipstick on. Somehow I had to drop that option again as I wasn't comfortable getting slayed as a sheep for few minutes of fleeting pleasure. I was getting really gullible and amenable to all that was thrown my way just because my brain wasn't working, my dick had comfortably usurped it and put me in the zone until I regained my senses.

So, as soon as I decided to move on and stick to my first love SPA's & MPs and give up on FS, I proceeded to try RR Chembur for the first time and Swarowski Mulund again back to back. Posting a FR ASAP. Must say is a lovely spa.

Safe mongering brothas!

Sharvarandy
12-03-15, 18:16
Folks,

Thought I'd share my one-off experience at the place with you'll. Went there and opted for a 90 minuets session. The therapist assigned was Miss are.

Masseuse (Miss are is an attractive lady, extremely fit, fake tits, claims to be from Thailand).

Looks: 8.

Attitude: 6.

Comms: 5.

Massage (opted for a Swedish massage and extra attention on the lower half of the body): 8.

Extras: Here's where things went a bit pear shaped. Chose to go for a B2B session with the option going for an FS depending on how things went. The B2B session was a real disappointment and Miss are just wanted to get over with it in 10 minutes. Whilst she does provide a FS for 7 K, she declined due to my length & thickness (acceptable as I've encountered that in the past as well).

Damages: 4.3 k counter charge + 4.5 k for the B2B.

WIR: Not when I can get an amazing session in the UK with FS for £90 (9 k).

Would definitely welcome views from others who've visited that place and the feedback on the other girls there.

PeachFuzzy
12-03-15, 18:47
As soon as I dropped the idea of ever going for FS, I was madly motivated to spend on Spa's. I shortlisted RR Chembur and Swarowski.

RR Chembur:

As I dint knew any therapist name I just went with the flow. I got Shruti (looks- 6, figure- 7, service- 8 , pussy - 8, tits - 7) a bihari chick. But you can choose here but it was my first time here so took a gamble. Anyways this is really a costly spa, was compelled indefinately by front desk woman to take 3 k Deep tissue which shall make my path easier to get extras. Shameless policy ofcourse. Dint resist, went ahead. Rooms are posh spacious and with good hygienic display. Massage started well and Shruti with usual questions asked me therapist names of previous visit. I mentioned what members told me. She obliged the access and started teasing my zone playfully. That was really good build-up I must say. She is talented in building up things to coax you into extras. Asked her quoted we take 2 k here for TL HJ. I was like woah lady, 2 k for just HJ / TL? Swarowski therapists would pour their soul in for 2 k tip. But they aren't greedy and settle for anything 1 k usually. So I brought down the price to 1. 5 k just because I wanted to see their service regardless the cost. She just kept her padded uniform on and down shifted her bra to free her estranged tits. Being really reluctant, hesitant and qualifying it was a turn off. She just couldn't let me enjoy despite paying higher than usual. Then I somehow sucked it for time-being, tried to finger her but she says 500 extra cost for that. I accepted and was aiming to finger her aggressively, I succeeded with flying colors making her almost weak in knees twice. For all the flop show this was somewhat a half-baked restitution. Unloaded and took a nice long shower.

Basically this spa is like putting layer of gold paint on the Bentley when you are losing the entire engine. Shiny on the outside and hollow, expensive on the inside. Just Meh!

Damages - 3 K Deep tissue 60 minutes + 2 k to the therapist.

WIR. Not worth a visit unless you're on profligate mode.

Swarowski Spa: Disappointed with RR Spa headed to my current go-to spa Swarowski. Went around 4 pm and all therapists except 1 were free. Took my usual Kajol (looks - 7, boobs - 7, Pussy - 8 , Body - 7. 5 , Service 11/10) despite efforts from Preeti to praise me to buy her service. Kajol and me have a different chemistry so I'm more comfortable with her. She is a real pleaser for me and will do anything to keep me satisfied and happy. And due to meh experience at RR Chembur I wanted to spend much time her to achieve catharsis. As soon as we were alone, she figuratively kissed me around 70 times. YES! You read it right until we proceeded to undressing. The whole session was a commensurate concoction of kissing the whole body, ball sucking, extreme foreplay and doing as you please templates. The pleasing level was so high that I spent 2 k extra counter charges to extend my time with her. And she never mentions money to me while session at all. Not for this characteristic but she is a genuine nice lady. Numerous kissed, fingering, ball sucking, whole body tasting went on for 2 hrs. Time just flew away reiterating Einstein's theory of relativity. After session paid her 3. 5 k just because I was extremely pleased. Usually its 1 k charge for each session but I took 3 sessions in a row so I paid her 3 k with 500 beng my generous tip. She told me DCP of police have changed so they changed their dresses and use uniform now as its strict now. Before it shuts down, make sure you make the most of it.

Damages: Counter- 3.5 k for 1 HR + 1 and half HR extended time & 3.5 k tip to Kajol.

Left satisfied completely.

WIR. If I feel strong urge I will always choose this spa.

Many thanks mongers, have a great weekend.

Hope you all enjoying. Regards!

Diwsa
12-03-15, 18:53
Hello brothers,

Thanks!

P. s: please do not flood my inbox with requests because I do not have these contacts yet.20 k? Did you type one extra.

Ashwinder
12-03-15, 19:49
I once lost a lot of weight. Looks like she found it.

HunterSuper007
12-03-15, 19:53
So after reading all your reports, and also enough guidance thru PM (thanks to Gangaram, Radhe, Peach, Apat and many others who helped), I finally ventured to 'see' Spa.

Walked into the place late afternoon, was greeted by the manager with many questions, somehow managed my answers easily, asked the manager for the famous Miss K, she seemed busy, so asked her if I could choose the therapist, and she obliged. The manager called miss P to guide me in, where she paraded the therapist one by one. Took notice of Miss Dpa, and bang on, chose her. Among all the therapist I saw, only Miss P and Miss Dpa were the best. Being a first timer, thought I'll try the Jacuzzi.

Miss Dpa entered, gave me those bermudas to wear, filled up the tub, and asked me to change. Changed into those bermudas, and laid down for a massage. Her massage skills were good, opted for the cream massage, began talking to her, got her comfortable, and popped the million dollar question on extras, she obliged as they usually do. Sometimes its good to get the girl comfortable, and then pop the question, as the build up is what's exciting rather than going straight to it.

Miss Dpa is super fit, athletic toned, and has the best and wholesome breasts I've ever held on a WG. Enjoyed sucking it while she was caressing johnny. Then she suggested we get into the tub, where she gave me an awesome B2 B, felt like I was at a soapy parlour in Thailand. Similar experience, except the BBJ and FS which we get in Thailand.

Miss Dpa has an awesome body to die for, asked her to get on doggy, and out protrudes her pussy, gave it a bit of DATY from behind, and she enjoyed it a lot, fingered her while she was on all fours, and she let out a few moans, and was very wet...Can you please PM me the exact address of 'C Spa' and the contact number.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

BlackPanty
12-03-15, 20:44
Hi,

Bro if you are looking for Nisha from Andheri then message me I have her new number will share with you.Bro,

I do not know if you have PM activated as it is giving me an error. Please send me Nisha's number.

Sumb26
12-03-15, 21:10
Sir,

Can you please help me with the location? Would really appreciate it.

Thanks

Miss Dpa has an awesome body to die for, asked her to get on doggy, and out protrudes her pussy, gave it a bit of DATY from behind, and she enjoyed it a lot, fingered her while she was on all fours, and she let out a few moans, and was very wet...

ServingYou2003
12-03-15, 21:19
Hey,

Have already shared Zoya's number to few who requested being little selective people.

Please a request to all who has as I know everyone will start calling her please bring her price down.

Ask her the price and bargain maybe she will not budge. But don't let your Johnny take over. Because if we agree her price she will feel the heat of demand and inflate.

Better wait for some time and then start again.

Also newbies please don't pm for the contact as many of them are with 0 or no value posts.

Newbies out of greed of new contacts share the contact immaturely to anybody and everybody and consequences we loose the girl.

Thanks.

Have fun.

Very true.

IntrepidExplor
12-03-15, 22:09
Hello brothers,

I got these from a new sp. He is asking for 20 k for 2 hrs.OK that's just ridiculous! I haven't encountered any of them, so I can't help you in specific, but while you could say nobody is worth 20 k for 2 hours, even if you were to argue that there are some who are worth that amount, it wouldn't any of these!

And the second one looks familiar. I think I've seen that pic in this forum with more the 5 k type price range being discussed!

My two cents. This SP is pulling a fast one!

IntrepidExplor
12-03-15, 22:15
Wow 600. Great.

And you got some experience too. Sharon story. Speaks about your experience.

And rightly spotted The Instagram photos. I'm sure you know she is a dancer in a dance bar in Mumbai. If not; PM will me, tell you where.

CheersThis twinkle chick? Is a dancer at a dance bar?

You're kidding!

I am completely ignorant of the DB scene, but have met a couple of ex DB girls at MPs, and yes, they were surprisingly pretty, but none like this one!

I'm impressed!

HedonistSuresh
12-04-15, 03:49
Just had a bad experience with first time me trying FS. Thanks Dhokabhai for all the help. You were great, I heartily appreciate it bro. Booked Zoya for 2 pops. Called her, she bargains hard for more than she is worth. Asked her when shall I be coming? She says you can come now. I told her it will take time around 45 minutes, she says she will be ready.

Anyways I went there after 45 minutes of traveling I reached on time. She opened the door, she is pretty average looking skinny girl with make-up embellishing her features. Joshua was right. I wish I trusted him. But my hormones took over my brain. Anyways still most of the times in this industry, face is inversely proportional to service so I had hope. Went inside and she drops the bomb on my very first day of experience FS. I hope this never happens to any of the mongers ever. As soon as I took seat on her couch, she says you'll have to wait for 1 hour as I'm already with the other client and it will take 1 HR more. As it was my first time trying FS, this statement hit me hard, crushed my hope and my inner child cursed me. It totally, utter and blatant killjoy. I somehow swallowed my anger and told her how can you do this? You told me to come and I bloody traveled 45 minutes for this unprofessional behavior? I just shook my hands in disappointment and immediately left..Hey mate,

Sorry for your disappointed. Can you share, How much did you pay her? And how much do you think she deserves.

I actually didn't get about the issue she did? Was it another client waiting disappointed or she didn't do FS.

Jasmpat
12-04-15, 05:13
Hello brothers,

Thanks!

P. s: please do not flood my inbox with requests because I do not have these contacts yet.All the three babes if you negotiate with the SP will get for 12-13 K for the whole day. Not worth for 20 k for 2 hrs.

Zephyer
12-04-15, 05:57
Ha ha. Good one Ash.

I once lost a lot of weight. Looks like she found it.

Zephyer
12-04-15, 05:59
IMO. Not worth more than 4 K. For ST. You will find similar or even better chicks in NL, with lesser budget.

Hello brothers,

Thanks!

P. s: please do not flood my inbox with requests because I do not have these contacts yet.

RuffMeUp
12-04-15, 06:14
Went there on Tuesday. Thai therapist Ms A (name resembles a famous US TV awards).

Good massage and very cooperative. Allowed touching bottom, sucking, DFK (pecks only) for 1.5 K extra.

RuffMeUp
12-04-15, 06:20
I have her number but I have not tried her.Hi Joshua,

Seems your PM is full. I tried replying but your inbox has reached the max limit.

PeachFuzzy
12-04-15, 08:11
I once lost a lot of weight. Looks like she found it.LMAO.

She is a keeper you know.

Gangaram
12-04-15, 09:06
Folks,

Thought I'd share my one-off experience at the place with you'll. Went there and opted for a 90 minuets session. The therapist assigned was Miss are.

Masseuse (Miss are is an attractive lady, extremely fit, fake tits, claims to be from Thailand).

Looks: 8.

Attitude: 6.

Comms: 5..Bro,

You overpaid for everything can't blame as your not from our place but RTFF would help you better. Connect me on PM I will help out.

HornyBoyForU
12-04-15, 09:52
Digits will be exchanged only if you give any independent wife contact in Bangalore.Don't like the arrogance buddy. She's a 2. 5-3 k stuff. Genuine stuff seekers won't bother asking you for the contact anyways. But being a first time poster I suggest play a little down on the arrogance part. Nonetheless personal view.

SudPatil87
12-04-15, 13:42
Pic 6 is girl from Thane. The photo seems to be taken at K Mall.Can I get any number? [Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

RoamingMumbai
12-04-15, 14:57
Yeah bro, even I was surprised to see her at a DB. Later came across her Insta A/C with close to 100 k followers. LOL.

This twinkle chick? Is a dancer at a dance bar?

You're kidding!

I am completely ignorant of the DB scene, but have met a couple of ex DB girls at MPs, and yes, they were surprisingly pretty, but none like this one!

I'm impressed!

PeachFuzzy
12-04-15, 15:42
Hey mate,

Sorry for your disappointed. Can you share, How much did you pay her? And how much do you think she deserves.

I actually didn't get about the issue she did? Was it another client waiting disappointed or she didn't do FS.As I aforementioned I opted for her because she stays in navi Mumbai which is where I stay and because of positive reviews from Dhoka whom I trust. I wasn't attracted to her because her facial features didn't allure me. And honestly I'd always prefer a beauty over body. I only opted for her because johhny had taken over my brain leading me fallibly and most importantly I had time constraints.

She basically took a new client during my spot which I asked her to specifically book for me and asked me to wait for an hour before my turn with a boldface. I traveled long distance for nothing. I know its not a major issue for many people but I do have self-respect. Truly unprofessional behavior, no apologies. She apologized only when I whatsapp'd her about the impertinent scene she created. Later she says "I don't bargain as my turn-over is in lakhs and 1-2 k is a small thing for me. I earn over 50 k in 18 days" is what exactly she said snobbishly. She is new maybe so the money has gotten into her head. Attitude is the last thing you would want when you're paying respectable sum.

Anyways forget her, I agreed around 5.5 k, but I don't think she deserves more than 4 k for 2 pops. As her demand is high as of recent you can expect insolent behavior from her or the opposite to make up for her cock-ups.

Peace!

KoolGuy2811
12-04-15, 16:20
Hey fellas,

I'm in Mumbai for 2 nights and bored with my old stuff, can you please share anything new on the menu to be tried but god in looks and service most important.

Can share some gems I have tried in recent past.

Chrisluders
12-04-15, 16:34
Hi all,

This is my first post though I've been a senior in another forum and reading this forum very silently for years. Many people here know me too. Here comes my FR in Mumbai which happened a week back.

I called Rima and met her at her place in Bhandup. Little dingy but with AC.

Rima is plump with big boobs, ass and tight pussy too. She is not a great sucker but loves to get fucked. The good thing is she has other females also in the act.

She called some girl called Pooja from Panvel and she was short with small boobs and petite enough to carry and fuck her.

They were too hesitant in getting together in the bed at the same time and finally came together.

We 3 were in our baby suits. One caressing my balls, sucking my dick and licking my dick with two tongues was bliss actually.

Placed two pussies one over another and slid the cover and fucked alternatively and came for 1st round with Pooja only as I wanted to enjoy Rima personally.

Round 2 was only with her. I asked Pooja to open the vagina lips of Rima and guide my dick into hers and she did it. Slowly fucking her one side and started fingering her and pressing Pooja boobs to the core and she was enjoying too. Then changed position of Rima to doggie and was spanking her ass and pounding her as mad dog to come for the 2nd round where we three were sweating in the 16 degree ac room.

Rima was like you got big tool and was asking me to fuck hard and her white ass was turning pink with my hand marks. Then turned her again and she rode me to climax where Pooja was sucking my nipple and kissing on my chest and gave her ask to spank.

When done both took of the rubber and cleaned my tool on bed and requested them to give a blow job though my tool went limp. Pooja slurped first and Rima followed. Once done asked Pooja to leave as Rima was offering me other girl next time and asked to try her individually.

The best part is all over within a small budget.

My other FR will follow as many are lined up.

Kayess3
12-04-15, 18:11
Wow. You spent 12 K+ on 2 spa experiences which are less Spa more MP. Interesting value for money proposition.

Me thinks there are innumerable MPs in Mumbai and one only needs to explore to find gems. The ones discussed here are 4-5 by the fingertip and only helps them raise prices and reduce services.

Am tired of this same old, same old. Wondering where are the other gems.

As soon as I dropped the idea of ever going for FS, I was madly motivated to spend on Spa's. I shortlisted RR Chembur and Swarovski.

RR Chembur:

As I dint knew any therapist name I just went with the flow. I got Shruti (looks- 6, figure- 7, service- 8 , pussy - 8, tits - 7) a bihari chick. But you can choose here but it was my first time here so took a gamble. Anyways this is really a costly spa, was compelled indefinately by front desk woman to take 3 k Deep tissue which shall make my path easier to get extras. Shameless policy ofcourse. Dint resist, went ahead. Rooms are posh spacious and with good hygienic display. Massage started well and Shruti with usual questions asked me therapist names of previous visit. I mentioned what members told me. She obliged the access and started teasing my zone playfully. That was really good build-up I must say. She is talented in building up things to coax you into extras. Asked her quoted we take 2 k here for TL HJ. I was like woah lady, 2 k for just HJ / TL? Swarowski therapists would pour their soul in for 2 k tip. But they aren't greedy and settle for anything 1 k usually. So I brought down the price to 1. 5 k just because I wanted to see their service regardless the cost. She just kept her padded uniform on and down shifted her bra to free her estranged tits. Being really reluctant, hesitant and qualifying it was a turn off. She just couldn't let me enjoy despite paying higher than usual. Then I somehow sucked it for time-being, tried to finger her but she says 500 extra cost for that. I accepted and was aiming to finger her aggressively, I succeeded with flying colors making her almost weak in knees twice. For all the flop show this was somewhat a half-baked restitution. Unloaded and took a nice long shower.

Basically this spa is like putting layer of gold paint on the Bentley when you are losing the entire engine. Shiny on the outside and hollow, expensive on the inside. Just Meh!

Damages - 3 K Deep tissue 60 minutes + 2 k to the therapist.

WIR. Not worth a visit unless you're on profligate mode.

Swarowski Spa: Disappointed with RR Spa headed to my current go-to spa Swarowski. Went around 4 pm and all therapists except 1 were free. Took my usual Kajol (looks - 7, boobs - 7, Pussy - 8 , Body - 7. 5 , Service 11/10) despite efforts from Preeti to praise me to buy her service. Kajol and me have a different chemistry so I'm more comfortable with her. She is a real pleaser for me and will do anything to keep me satisfied and happy. And due to meh experience at RR Chembur I wanted to spend much time her to achieve catharsis. As soon as we were alone, she figuratively kissed me around 70 times. YES! You read it right until we proceeded to undressing. The whole session was a commensurate concoction of kissing the whole body, ball sucking, extreme foreplay and doing as you please templates. The pleasing level was so high that I spent 2 k extra counter charges to extend my time with her. And she never mentions money to me while session at all. Not for this characteristic but she is a genuine nice lady. Numerous kissed, fingering, ball sucking, whole body tasting went on for 2 hrs. Time just flew away reiterating Einstein's theory of relativity. After session paid her 3. 5 k just because I was extremely pleased. Usually its 1 k charge for each session but I took 3 sessions in a row so I paid her 3 k with 500 beng my generous tip. She told me DCP of police have changed so they changed their dresses and use uniform now as its strict now. Before it shuts down, make sure you make the most of it.

Damages: Counter- 3.5 k for 1 HR + 1 and half HR extended time & 3.5 k tip to Kajol.

Left satisfied completely.

WIR. If I feel strong urge I will always choose this spa.

Many thanks mongers, have a great weekend.

Hope you all enjoying. Regards!

Jaideep
12-04-15, 18:23
I totally agree with you.

This RR chm spa should be boycotted. High prices combined with poor service. Not at all value for money.

Wow. You spent 12 K+ on 2 spa experiences which are less Spa more MP. Interesting value for money proposition.

Me thinks there are innumerable MPs in Mumbai and one only needs to explore to find gems. The ones discussed here are 4-5 by the fingertip and only helps them raise prices and reduce services.

Am tired of this same old, same old. Wondering where are the other gems.

LoneHunterIn
12-04-15, 18:45
Your FR looks good. Is this spa has name of a color in its name.Yes it has a name of a color.

PeachFuzzy
12-04-15, 19:55

Am tired of this same old, same old. Wondering where are the other gems.Yeah I realised that after going through the perpetual hypnotism of pleasure ways. But I dint regret it at all as it left me completely purged of enervating last few days. But still "I could've visited more other spa's" did stick. I appreciate your wonder.

Yes its getting irk with the usual ones. Hope new gems are unearthed with some maverick explorers we've here. As we know Mid day is a good digger for new MPs.

Peace.

PeachFuzzy
12-04-15, 20:34
I totally agree with you.

This RR chm spa should be boycotted. High prices combined with poor service. Not at all value for money.Also their therapists persuade you indefinitely to go for deep tissue which is exorbitantly high for 60 minutes. Higher cost persuasion is directly proportional to their cut and job security. As I was visiting it for the very first time, I didn't wanted to creep into void of no-extras so I reluctantly obliged.

PowerTower
12-05-15, 03:35
Touchwood, NL is back in action albeit on a smaller scale but with some fresh faces. Been there yesterday and it was a good experience as always.

PowerTower
12-05-15, 03:45
This is for the MP lovers from western suburbs.

There is one place near CurdHead stn which offers extras for sure. Had been there twice in times of desperation and was obliged accordingly. Massage is almost non-existent through their various packages beginning from 1.2 k.

For extras they begin at higher prices and substantially budge to your price. Hence as all seniors say, bargain well to avoid inflation.

Xplorer69
12-05-15, 03:47
Hi,

Which other forum you are a member in?

Don't know anything other than ISG. Would love to explore other sources of info and interact with more people.

Name of the forum please?

Thanks

Hi all,

This is my first post though I've been a senior in another forum and reading this forum very silently for years. Many people here know me too. Here comes my FR in Mumbai which happened a week back.

Rima is plump with big boobs, ass and tight pussy too. She is not a great sucker but loves to get fucked. The good thing is she has other females also in the act.

She called some girl called Pooja from Panvel and she was short with small boobs and petite enough to carry and fuck her.

They were too hesitant in getting together in the bed at the same time and finally came together.

We 3 were in our baby suits. One caressing my balls, sucking my dick and licking my dick with two tongues was bliss actually..

Avmyari1
12-05-15, 07:01
Writing this to warn people out here.

Called one babe from SP (Locanto) at my place for 3-4 hours. Charge was 6000. Babe was OK, But as soon as we get home, she said lets us one short time first. No BBJ. Then I finished then she is like now I need to go it is like what the fuck. Beware of these frauds.

Avmyari1
12-05-15, 07:04
Used her last week.

MILF.

Charge about 5000 for 1-2 hour.

Nice Lady.

But on fat side and loose pussy.

Have her own place too at Thane.

Good for 2 shots at 5 K with place.

Do PM me for number.

Anish787
12-05-15, 09:43
Amigos,

I am pretty new to mongering and have been asking seniors for the help. This is great forum and would share my few mongering exps.

Are Spa: I have visited this spa 4-5 times and have got good service. But as is stated its damn costly for the services we take. I have taken Ms. A, Ms. P and Ms. S. Ms. A has good attitude and slit. Her bum massage skills are excellent. Damage was 3 k deep tissue and 1.5 HJ and a bit of B2B. 2 k was asked all the time for full B2B. I have never taken jaccuzi. I ll try to do may be in diamond.

Experience at UT ironeman was pretty mediocre. Basic 2 k+1. 5 HJ and sucking.

Apart from this had been with an indie which I found in Andheri e. Pretty average in service with avr looks. 5 k for 2 hrs. Did not allow DFK and only CBJ. I wasted my money.

More FRs ll follow.

Ravan9686
12-05-15, 10:24
Can someone please PM Indi HW contacts in central / New Mumbai side.

Would be reciprocated with few contacts I have.

Littlish
12-05-15, 10:44
Went to B1 and B2.

Things wee very quiet, doors and shutters all close.

Couldn't find the popular SPs and hadn't carried their number.

So ended with B1 ground. Unknown and unheard of SP, a girl with saree, looks and body 7, had little choice as it was early at 4 pm, only 4 girls to chose.

Regretted the whole thing, as girl started with so many nakhras.

1- didn't want any lights, as she has? Complex re looks or whatever.

2- no nipple sucking.

3- no kissing down there.

4- she was just in a hurry to finish the affair. So started in mish position but then thought, since I have taken trouble so far, might as well, skip this one, did horizontal jogging for a few minutes. Johny was not in a mood anyway, so I had a fake orgasm, and came out. The girl wasn't bothered either way. Damage 2200, total waste. I must say, these things are commoner now a days, at least with me. When I play blind, usually I lose. I usually don't bother complaining to SP.

I sort had a feel, things haven't returned to normal here fully. So, went to CH. Probably, it was a bit early, 5 pm. The big iron gates were open, nobody in sight, went up and down a couple of buildings on left. No joy. Came out dejected.

Thought will try the old place again. Went to the B2, luckily found someone, who kindly appreciated my need, the gate to first floor opened, I kept asking for the regular SPs, as I didn't want to waste more money. At the end I found him. Seems though 5 pm, it was still early, but, he showed, 2 girls of 1700, nothing great, so requested to check B1 F1, he took me for the round, only 2 girls, nothing appealing. On the way, saw 2 WGs coming up the stairs to B2 F1. I explained to SP, I would rather go for good service and on his recommendation only. He got one average looker 5-6/10. I am sure she was 8-9, when young and slim. But now she was a MILF. She was MILF. With little choice and johny still hungry, accepted it for 2500. The MILF with more than ample 'health' scattered around her body, was good in attitude. Had good BBBJ, after a long time and for a long time. The whole below belt area was cleaned by tongue, more than once, then some sucking, and tried sex with she riding. She being average, johny was slow to come to anywhere near climax, those things worked in my favor as despite her riding and then 'mish' position, johny was maintaining his posture, so requested her the BBBJ again, it went on for long time, but johny wouldn't give in. Honestly, I felt pity for the girl (she was twice as much of a girl in every sense). So, I suggested 'mish' position again, usually this is a sure way for me to cum, sooner or later, not to mention, I was getting bored anyway, and it was approx 3 qs of an hour by this time.

Though everything great in some sense, it was an average experience, as I had come with higher expectation and better girls. Good great service, but from below average host.

Just reiterated to myself, that, reference is important, no blind games, don't just go by looks / body, and stay focused on agenda. Persistence helps. Will return again with with a more focused and controlled mind (as if).

Mady777
12-05-15, 11:03
Hi people,

First of all I would like to thank fellow ISGians who helped me giving ready contacts for my Mumbai trip. Unfortunately I found them not VFM, so contacted an SP through locanto.

Here it goes.

Started with 10 k for 3 hrs and finally agreed for 5 k. 2 shots.

Asked him to send the chic to my hotel room.

Finally the girl called and she came prompt on time, picked her up near hotel and managed to take her into hotel as she is able to manage little English.

I have to say. She is total VFM and gives good BBJ and tries to please you as much as possible. Gives special attention to your Johnny.

Fucked her twice and played with her perky boobs.

Well spent time.

Attached the pic.

Myths
12-05-15, 11:08
Can you share the digits.

Hi all,

She called some girl called Pooja from Panvel and she was short with small boobs and petite enough to carry and fuck her..===============================================

Greetings,

Jackson

SmartSexy2020
12-05-15, 11:55
So wallet was fat and johnny was horny. Decided to call one of my regular SP's in CH and he tells me that the hot chick is back. Name of chick is SRK's Daughter in kuch kuch hota hai her real name is the name of the girl. The price was set at 3.5st. The girl was also horny as she had been out of action since September and was at her native place. Started the foreplay with a little bit of sucking and fingering her pussy. She then went down to my johnny and started to caress it with her mouth. It continue for another 15 minutes. Put on the condom. She came on top and she was riding me. She is pretty petite so even lifted her up and was banging with the wall support. Couldn't manage it. Finished in missionary. Bid goodbye and promise to return soon.

Girl- 7.5/10.

Body- 7.5/10.

Price- 3600 including room service.

Will surely repeat. She is a knocker for sure.

Willing to share her picture with genuine mongers.

Proceeded to NL to 1 B2 F. Showed me the 3.5 k range. There was a girl called hot woman ([Non-English text deleted by Admin]). A NE chick. Already had her before at another place so was not quite interested. A few were busy and only 1 in the 5. 5 k range. Went up a floor higher. Took a girl by the name of yesteryear hot babe (starred with Aamir khan in Baazi). Action was OK. Won't go much into details. Was not as good as the CH experience. Better avoided.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

Smart Hunk26
12-05-15, 12:02
Hi,

UT Cruz is confirm extra's. Ensure you request for a Thai therapist and Especially "E".

Ren is also confirm extra's. Ensure you request for "S".

For names PM me.

I need some help from others here.

Can some mail ranking of therapist in ascending order? I am looking for slim beauty with extras.

I know the names but not sure whom to opt for.

Pra.

Pre.

Mus.

Mad.

Si.

Mah.

Etc.

SmartSexy2020
12-05-15, 12:05
This is an old experience but thought I would share it. Have a sp in bandra and he has pretty good looking chicks in the range of 3.5-5.5 k. Have been there quite a few times. So he said has new stuff and please do drop by. Went in there was surprised to find a pretty young chick who would be around 22-23 max. The other chick was a MILF from NE but with amazing glowing skin. Had the young chick. Goes by a pretty standard WG name. A famous yesteryear song in her name with chorus of her name. So before action started spoke to her for a bit and she told me her real name. She wanted to do it without the lights. So lights off and off we start with foreplay. Trust me she has the perfect shaped boobs and a bikini body. Explored her body for about 10 minutes. She then went down to my johnny and started sucking slowly. A pretty good effort on her part for the BJ but definitely not one of the best. She did her best I will give her the benefit of the doubt. Sucked for 10 minutes. Put on the condom and she came on top. Pretty tight pussy. She was riding me with continuous kisses as well. Came inside here and freshened up. The funny part is met her a little while back at NL and SP was asking for 11 k. I burst out laughing looking at the SP. Lost my phone a while back so lost her number but have her on facebook and willing to share that.

Girl- 8/10.

Face- 7/10.

Body-8/10.

Action-7/10.

WIR- definitely will take her for overnight if I can get her for 10-12 k worth every money.

Can share her pictures on request.

Thanks.

Gangaram
12-05-15, 13:17
Tried UT spa cruze new Thai entrant miss and looks good too smooth skin and tight body to my liking and she's does nicely yo yo things will try her more couple times as its really hard getting Thais till she leave India. Damages 1 k (membership)+0.5 k for yo yo.

Gangaram
12-05-15, 13:26
Discovered this saloon earlier it's in busy kalbadevi area it's an saloon with ac cabin with chair inside for yo yo things 2 girls average looker and it's cheap too 0. 5 k counter and tip 0.2 k to 0.3 k for yo yo things. Cannot share more salon and cheap stuff available in Mumbai because our ISG brethren spoils fun by hiking rates everywhere.

Gangaram
12-05-15, 13:30
Amigos,

I am pretty new to mongering and have been asking seniors for the help. This is great forum and would share my few mongering exps.

Are Spa: I have visited this spa 4-5 times and have got good service. But as is stated its damn costly for the services we take. I have taken Ms. A, Ms. P and Ms. S. Ms. A has good attitude and slit. Her bum massage skills are excellent. Damage was 3 k deep tissue and 1.5 HJ and a bit of B2B. 2 k was asked all the time for full B2B. I have never taken jaccuzi. I ll try to do may be in diamond.

Experience at UT ironeman was pretty mediocre. Basic 2 k+1. 5 HJ and sucking.

Apart from this had been with an indie which I found in Andheri e. Pretty average in service with avr looks. 5 k for 2 hrs. Did not allow DFK and only CBJ. I wasted my money.

More FRs ll follow.Try color flower WL spa google it just nearby RR and they having groupon deals too and don't pay above 1 k for yo yo.

Rahul2030
12-05-15, 13:45
Hello peeps,

When I was going through my list of contacts came across one from andheri East and must have saved number from CL or locanto anyways got in touch with him yesterday and he shared the following pics and is asking for 10 k short time. I highly doubt him and wanted to check with fellow mongers. Any feedback will be appreciated.The second pic is of Sapna Vyas Patel, daughter of Health Minister Jaynarayan Vyas. LOL.

Netfun100
12-05-15, 15:01
Two updates.

M&S. Overseas S talk too much, massage mediocre. Just for things. Not worth it.

The last alphabet. The talked about one. Massage quality one of the best that I have encountered.

Chris L
12-05-15, 16:05
Sorry guys, NL was shut today. Expected to be shut for a few more days.

It's getting quite sad for them.

CL.

Touchwood, NL is back in action albeit on a smaller scale but with some fresh faces. Been there yesterday and it was a good experience as always.

SmartSexy2020
12-05-15, 17:19
Thank you guys for the response to my post. Really appreciate it. So here's how its going to go to all the people who have PM'ed me. Beginning with the seniority I am going to share the facebook ID / details / pictures whatever I have on me. Next Saturday on the 12th rest of the people will be getting the info for their required choices. I hope I am being fair to everyone.

Thank you.

Chad711
12-05-15, 19:12
Good job mate is she available. Looks healthy. LOL.

The second pic is of Sapna Vyas Patel, daughter of Health Minister Jaynarayan Vyas. LOL.

Diwsa
12-05-15, 19:31
Used her last week.

MILF.

Nice Lady.

Do PM me for number.You don't seem to have your subscription enabled!

Also, does her number end with 001?

Can you share her?

Thanks!

Chad711
12-05-15, 19:37
Hello all dB fanatics.

Includes me as well. So this Wednesday taken off from work and was basically bored. Started having drinks from 9. 30 am onwards and the day seemed to just pass by. Tried getting in touch with some indies without any luck. So was doing a bit of bar hopping from Malad to Mira road. Finally the evening arrived was wandering and as soon as it was seven and visited first dance bar forget the name but it's close to night loverzz. As I entered there was Aarti going on with the girls and the punters singing along to Aarti with drinks in hands. Like wtf. Anyways waited ordered beer and bar started and a stunner started singing and dancing on jacklie track chitiya kaliya now this chick is pure beauty and am sure can give a run to our current bollywood divas. A group of guys were sitting ahead of me and we're blowing shit loads of money on this chick anywayz had my 1 beer costing 450 bucks and left. But the babe's moves were lingering on my mind. So headed out. Now Johnny is in full control he's seen blood so next bar mela, mili or night loverzz. So night loverzz it is as it was closet so here goes Johnny boy and sits in the front by now the original guy. Me is somewhere disappeared and no more rational thoughts. Place is playing some really old music and Johnny boy decides to change the scene out goes my 1000 bucks and asked for change. Now splurge on waiters, Orchestra guys, and odd chick who says boni nahi Hua. So we continue and set sights on this girl Kaajal, wearing tight shorts, red blouse and awesome smile. That's where it started to go downhill. Started asking for change on regular basis and was just splurging on this chick. 8 k down and then few more beers 11 k down. Now get her number and she's not interested to come out. LOL fuck Johnny. Fuckerr ditched me. So finally called for bill and left. On the way Johnny wasn't satisfied and wanted to bang so off we go to a Lodge in Mira road and bang the shit out of whoever he chose. I don't remember. On the way back Johnny had me punished.

Got caught for drunk driving and maybe going for sometime. Be careful in December for drinking and driving.

Cheers.

Chad711
12-05-15, 19:53
So this was sometime when I was a newbie and didn't get any information from seniors as I had nothing to share. So being the noob looked for info on net and got in touch with who would promise a lot but wouldn't deliver. Anyways didn't ever say no to him. In one of the encounters had come across the below girl. Seniors can pm will send you number if you want. There's a lot of repeatation happening. She's petite. Also try at your own risk. Thanks.

Let me know.

Cheers.

LoveGuru1981
12-05-15, 20:25
Hello folks,

I was once an active member but have been a silent over the last few years after I migrated to US. Coming to Mumbai mid December and will be staying in Borivali- Dahisar area. Would appreciate if you guys can share contacts of SP, independent providers etc. I have been to Navalkar, Lamington Road in the past but the contact number of SPs may have changed now.

I will return your favor and share contacts as and when I meet new providers.

Please send me a private message. Thanks and I look forward to my trip to Mumbai.

Cheers guys!

Chad711
12-05-15, 20:26
You don't have pm activated. Would be great if you can share whose reference did you give ND last 4 digits of the reference.

Thanks.

Used her last week.

MILF.

Nice Lady.

Do PM me for number.

TheTank85
12-05-15, 20:52
This is an old experience but thought I would share it. Have a sp in bandra and he has pretty good looking chicks in the range of 3.5-5.5 k. Have been there quite a few times. So he said has new stuff and please do drop by. Went in there was surprised to find a pretty young chick who would be around 22-23 max. The other chick was a MILF from NE but with amazing glowing skin. Had the young chick. Goes by a pretty standard WG name. A famous yesteryear song in her name with chorus of her name. So before action started spoke to her for a bit and she told me her real name. She wanted to do it without the lights. So lights off and off we start with foreplay. Trust me she has the perfect shaped boobs and a bikini body. Explored her body for about 10 minutes. She then went down to my johnny and started sucking slowly. A pretty good effort on her part for the BJ but definitely not one of the best. She did her best I will give her the benefit of the doubt. Sucked for 10 minutes. Put on the condom and she came on top. Pretty tight pussy. She was riding me with continuous kisses as well. Came inside here and freshened up. The funny part is met her a little while back at NL and SP was asking for 11 k. I burst out laughing looking at the SP. Lost my phone a while back so lost her number but have her on facebook and willing to share that.

Girl- 8/10.

Face- 7/10.

Body-8/10.

Action-7/10.

WIR- definitely will take her for overnight if I can get her for 10-12 k worth every money.

Can share her pictures on request.

Thanks.Please share her pictures. I am thinking of meeting her when I come to Mumbai the next time.

Joshua Dsouza
12-05-15, 22:02
Hi,

Which other forum you are a member in?

Don't know anything other than ISG. Would love to explore other sources of info and interact with more people.

Name of the forum please?

ThanksHe must be referring to ************* forum.

Monger1319
12-05-15, 22:42
Hi guys,

New in Bombay. Can anyone tell me where in Bandra or Lokhandwala I can get air hostess or model. Budget is 10 K.

Mahya
12-06-15, 06:50

And shared saying in Bandra but when contacted her on WA she said to come to Nerul.She has attitude, she thinks she is only beauty in the world.

In bed she is like dead fish just play with her body and leave.

Littlish
12-06-15, 08:08
Sorry guys, NL was shut today. Expected to be shut for a few more days.

It's getting quite sad for them.

CL.It opened late at 11 pm. Even the girls weren't great, mostly MILFs. They are finding difficult to get better ones. As SP says, and true for this part, girls come there voluntarily, and now with change in atmosphere, a lot of them get discouraged. Let us hope one day it will all be nice and simple and sweet.

Unnisex
12-06-15, 08:10
Thanks to DulipModi, I got the co ordinates of Fire and Ice fame Cherie and experienced her service recently. A dusky MILF around 35 years, she comes with loads of positive attitude. Eager to please you and open to new experiments. Anal is not in the menu. She experimented the fire and ice on me also with hot and cold water. It was a nice experience. If you have any particular fantasy, let her know and she is ready for it. We had a honey bath too in the tub. A total GFE experience. For those who prefer service a must try.

Looks: 5/10.

Height-5. 2.

Pussy-Loose.

Body shape: 6/10.

GFE: 10/10.

BBBJ: 10/10.

Duration: 3-4 hours.

Damages: 10 k + 2 K hotel+ Tip.

HedonistSuresh
12-06-15, 08:23
Hi friends,

I met a girl yesterday at Borivali through Borivali SP named Priya. She has a safe place. The girl was 24 yrs, decent looking. She gave BBJ, but was not comfortable with CIM. Was OK for everything except anal.

Average figure, clean body.

Looks: 7/10.

Service: 8/10.

Attitude: 7/10.

Damage: 4.5 k all inclusive.

HedonistSuresh
12-06-15, 08:29
Used her last week.

MILF.

Nice Lady.

Do PM me for number.Hi,

She has her place in thane? Her last digits 016? She is quoting 8 k. I tried negotiating for 5 k. She was OK after lots of pushing. But the I think someone contacted her with 8 k and she went for her. Maybe she is different female as she didn't mention about place.

Friends a request. Please don't accept the price these females are offering. Please negotiate. As if you don't then we all will be suffering from supply demand equation.

Littlish
12-06-15, 08:44
Guys,

Where ever I go, it is MILFs, with tummy and stretch marks or ugly obese non MILFs. Honestly, if I find a reasonable one, anything closer to flat tummy, service element goes down in the bin. Even the DBs will have one odd chick who is perfect, rest are just to make the group. Something wrong in my search or my perception. SPs, if not known one, feel that I am either a police or an informer. One SP said, that he was scared of me, when he met me first time. I thought, he was joking, since I have nothing in my persona to qualify for either. But he was serious, on asking he said, I was too confident, and I knew everything that goes round, including names of people, SPs, girls, who was good etc. Now, I think, I am a good student of ISG, and probably this is the price. The only girls for whose services SP would vouch are typically MILF of looks 3-5. The only good thing about them is, their below belt service is excellent. One just has to lie bare back and close eyes. But, johnny wants more and more.

Overall, the scene has gone down. I mean it is not so bad for people with extensive network. But, suppose will take me some time to reach that level. On the other side, the English of the members here is far far better than what it used to be on similar forums, say 10-15 years. It is a nice place to learn higher English. I hope sooner or later, all the customers (including me) will get what they want.

All said and done, I thing will take a breath, and try to learn from giants here, how they end in finding gold. But, as is well known, it is a process of relentless digging, I suppose.

AgentOrange209
12-06-15, 08:52
Its been a long time sharing.

Visited be spa that's opp star mall at darkness.

The place from outside looks like a boutique spa but is quite spacious from inside.

Asked for a deep tissue as I usually do. The rates are little high compared to the usual ones.

I have visited this place twice and have tried both the therapists out there. Miss K and Miss S. Both indies.

Well looks wise both arent good. But here extras are for sure. And service levels are highest. Till the time you are satisfied.

Miss K is fat, plump, has juggs melon size. May not be to anyones liking.

But she gives awesome bum massage. B2 B, Rimming on the cards. BJ if you can convince. And tit job too.

Massage is good as well.

Miss S is average body type but with melons. Even she's doesn't look good but tops on the service level. She's got some erotic massaging skills I must appreciate.

HJ, B2 B, TL on cards.

Damages: 2 k + 2 k.

RockyInstinct
12-06-15, 09:26
The spa is very low at hygiene level. Especially massage beds.

The place from outside looks like a boutique spa but is quite spacious from inside.

Asked for a deep tissue as I usually do. The rates are little high compared to the usual ones.

I have visited this place twice and have tried both the therapists out there. Miss K and Miss S. Both indies.

Well looks wise both arent good. But here extras are for sure. And service levels are highest. Till the time you are satisfied.

But she gives awesome bum massage. B2 B, Rimming on the cards. BJ if you can convince. And tit job too.

Massage is good as well.

Miss S is average body type but with melons. Even she's doesn't look good but tops on the service level. She's got some erotic massaging skills I must appreciate.

HJ, B2 B, TL on cards.

AgentOrange209
12-06-15, 09:28
A Spa. Above M&A darkness.

Go for miss M, miss J, Miss K, miss A.

This is one place where you will find new therapists every month.

Cheaper and cleaner. Indian, NE and Thai all available. Damages - 1. 4 + 1. 5 k.

UT spa. Cruze.

Go for miss S, miss H or miss E.

Damages 1 k + 1. 5 k (membership rate).

UT spa. Ironman.

Go for miss A.

Its a small spa.

Damages 1. 9 k + 1. 5 k.

UT spa. Juhu.

Small spa.

Damages 1. 9 k + 1. 5 k.

Royal Orchid Spa. Ironman.

Go for miss E.

Damages 2. 2 k + 1 k.

GLS. Bandra.

Not been there since long. But know tht extras are for sure.

Country Spa. Bandra.

Very expensive.

3. 5 + 3 k.

Choose any thai.

Be spa. Darkness.

Only fat indies. Not good looking but good service.

Miss K and Miss are.

2 k+2 k.

Are spa. Chembur.

Miss P.

Too expensive.

3 k + 2 k.

Dhoka2212
12-06-15, 10:23
Fire and Ice girl a friend tried her only for 6 k without reference and when another friend took dulips ref. 10 k and no bargain?

She also goes by the name sim and is available in Bandra but yes the service is good.

So guys.

Thanks to DulipModi, I got the co ordinates of Fire and Ice fame Cherie and experienced her service recently. A dusky MILF around 35 years, she comes with loads of positive attitude. Eager to please you and open to new experiments. Anal is not in the menu. She experimented the fire and ice on me also with hot and cold water. It was a nice experience. If you have any particular fantasy, let her know and she is ready for it. We had a honey bath too in the tub. A total GFE experience. For those who prefer service a must try.

Height-5. 2.

Pussy-Loose.

Dhoka2212
12-06-15, 10:27
Has anyone tried Nikki her number ending with 067.

Asking for reference.

Please pm me her reference.

Her pic attached.

Thanks in Advance.

Nimi123
12-06-15, 10:44
Hello guys,

I am new in this forum. I have not experienced any such fun I Would appreciate if you guys can share contacts of SP, independent providers etc. In western suburb.

Please send me message. Thanks and I look forward for your support.

Greetings,

Jackson

Apat5483
12-06-15, 11:13
Hello guys,

Plan to go out clubbing and drinking with a gal on Tuesday. Dunno where things will head.

Want to be prepared with a girl friendly hotel in Andheri East around Saki Naka and also in Andheri west around Infinity mall.

Thanks in advance.

PeachFuzzy
12-06-15, 13:59
A Spa. Above M&A darkness.

Go for miss M, miss J, Miss K, miss A.

This is one place where you will find new therapists every month.

Cheaper and cleaner. Indian, NE and Thai all available. Damages - 1. 4 + 1. 5 k.

UT spa. Cruze.

Go for miss S, miss H or miss E.

Damages 1 k + 1. 5 k (membership rate).

UT spa. Ironman.

Go for miss A..UT should open a branch in Vashi. Lovely smorgasbord of service spas and MP's!

Cheers.

Dennis Thomas
12-06-15, 16:04
Is her going rate 10 K - 4 hrs, 15 K overnight?

Looks like MILF.

Hi fellas,

I got this inde contact and I wish to know your feedback. Please help.

King Coconut
12-06-15, 16:48
Hi mate,

Can you let me know her pricing?

Asking for reference.

Her pic attached.

Thanks in Advance.

ChetanRana1981
12-06-15, 17:43
This is my first post.

35 years old mongering since 19 .

Mumbai has changed in last 10 years.

From jJuhu lanes in rickshaws. To Colaba which was best place to find white girls.

Anyways flavor of the time are spas.

Some prefer inde some prefer spas.

I feel. Instead of spending 2 k + 2 k on just TL HJ. Bang a girl in that amount.

But most indes are fat plump in 40's with tummy stretch marks.

I hope some pimp starts suppliant Thais and NE 20 year olds.

But as one member rightly pointed out very difficult to get inde. Who are in 20. 25 age group.

Pumps quote 15 20 k out of which girl just gets 5 k rest pimp pockets.

Beware of pimps especially in Andheri saki naka.

This week's reports.

Visited 3 bars on the Andheri kurla road near to guru Nanak perol pump and night lovers.

There was a time when night lover girls used to come in Camry and we used to take our hatchback cars.

Scene has changed. No this no that.

Waiters come every 5 minutes. Boney boney.

Very irritating but most waiters Don't get salaries.

So they make money from. These tips only.

Beer starts from 450 .

Better to buy a quarter. Blow some money.

Also some bars for. Mongers.

You ask captain to provide girl. Please note.

Some girls gave setti GS with cops. Once your in the lodge they take money sms the cop. They raid and you pay to get out of that situation.

And this amount is shared by the cops and girls.

This modus operandi is slowly picking up.

Both cops and girls profit.

Only guys who are fucked are us.

Panvel and Kakyan shilpata used to be heaven.

Now don't know what was scene since don't travel that side.

Avoid Mira road cause. Some bars are raided occasionally. I was in one of those raids.

Now spas.

Vashi sanpada some open some close very fast.

Lot of raids.

Safer bet is Andheri ones.

Ut, one in Andheri mall, Juhu only 2 are there.

One is opp jwm.

Second is that hotel which has rb nightclub.

Another one is see spa. But extras are 50 50 .

Avoid rr Chembur.

Too expensive.

Been to utarkness and ut juhu.

New one has started near chakala cigarette factory.

Gals no offers.

Ut has discount if you come between particular time.

And would request members to name spas whose therapist are just trained to tease.

What they do is managers tell them just give them a signal that extras are on offers by touching our johnys when massaging the thighs.

Then. Promise us next time you come you will get better service.

Just bullshit to make money.

So name the spas who just don't give any extras just teasing.

One is oceanic in new Bombay one member had said there Russians there.

Bandra branch also no extras no Russians.

Spent 45 k there had every therapist not one Russian.

It was said by a senior member. Won't take his name.

Myrah sohum aeropagus juhuo 0 extras.

30 k this week on bars and spas.

20 more on indep.

The Bengali Bandra p% has become mechanical.

8 k with place that too after so much haggling.

Bandra home is good but her service has dropped.

The one in Andheri west who has photo of Dharam paaji in her home has changed her number.

I monger just on weekends.

This is my report on this week.

Spoke to owner of ayurvedic spa in andheri. Midc east.

He says he is starting in new location.

This is Dec and month end expect lit if raids.

Money minting time for cops.

So indes are the best bet instead of spas.

And if caught just pay the cops.

You show attitude they call the family.

Cheers.

MrWonderful
12-06-15, 18:50
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites / Transsexuals / SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

BophSep
12-06-15, 19:00
Dear,

First activate your membership share your experience RTFF success will follow.

Regards.

Hi guys,

New in Bombay. Can anyone tell me where in Bandra or Lokhandwala I can get air hostess or model. Budget is 10 K.

Chad711
12-06-15, 19:04
Download app called badoo you will see at least a few. Have fun.

Don't know its the right place to post. I am looking for shemales in thane / navi Mumbai area. Have this kinky fetish which I want to fulfill. If anyone can provide me some leads I will be grateful.

ToothAche86
12-06-15, 19:15
I was wondering if someone could help me out with BBW Sabrina's contact. Went on SEA but there's no way to contact her.

Some guidance on MPs in and around darkness with quality indies. Not looking for anyone super slim. BBWs with boobs preferable (indie / Thai / NE).

Also wanted to know where the famous Thai ms (maternal grandfather) has gone. Any know whereabouts?

Are there girls who do outcall to your own place? Was wondering about this and is there any MP where you can get FS?

I know there are a few questions here, but help would be appreciated. Seniors feel free to chime in.

Only place I've been is UT Cruz with miss e and did not like her service. Was too aggressive for me and didn't like her face. Just my opinion.

I like Indies and have never been with one, was thinking about NL, any contacts for that place? Help would be greatly appreciated.

You can PM me. Just got a subscription.

Thank you.

AmitMumbaiDel
12-06-15, 20:50
Hello fellow mongers,

I am waiting to try Zahida from Ghatkoper.

Can some one please share his exp with her.

Thanks

DulipModi
12-07-15, 02:18
You are always welcome buddy and thanks for sharing your contacts with me too.

I am glad that you had a good time with Cherie. She is not a clock watcher however you are lucky that she spent 4 hours with you.

This honey bath thing is news for me as she did not provide me the same even though I had paid her 10 k for 3 hours. Did you make a special request for this?

Will experience it on my next meet with her.

Height-5. 2.

Pussy-Loose.

Anish787
12-07-15, 03:14
Thanks a lot for the reply Gangaram. I am not able to find it on google. You mean this in Cmbr ot ddr? Also request to pass on any classy in calls or SP around Bandra or darkness. Much appreciate your help.

Try color flower WL spa google it just nearby RR and they having groupon deals too and don't pay above 1 k for yo yo.

Maverick1969
12-07-15, 03:48
Hi,

Have had her for an overnight a couple of years ago. Same pics used. Not sure what number she is using now. More details sent on PM.

Thanks.

Asking for reference.

Her pic attached.

Thanks in Advance.

Littlish
12-07-15, 06:37
This time tried to go low and just visit dbs as my hunt for good chicks was turning futile last week and was ending with MILFs everywhere including the good old place at NL. If I can't get slim ones for FS, though might at least watch them dancing seductively. Sounds pathetic?

Tried the ones in Andheri east TP Marol. Quite a few in that area, as forum has mentioned. But entry was difficult, as some places said 'section tight, peerivate only'. What is happening to this country? Can't even see dancing girls. Really at this place we will compete with Saudi. So decided to keep a hundred ready in hand for the next one, and it worked. This was guddis. Good gyrating slims ones, but only 2-3 on floor. So left after an hour visited another one LP, similar seen, beautiful girls. But as is well known, these rarely come out, and I never wasted money on them. Then visited the ones at Mulund toll naka, these dbs have been there for many dog years, but have gone down in quality, with people looking like from labor class, sitting all huddled up. Lots of girls but very mediocre, and no dance. Moved, further. Found one in thane just across toll. Very beautiful ones, with seductive dance. Made johnny tight, but today wasn't the day for him. And few places in this area of northern suburbs provide pickups, didn't know any indes. So, in a very pragmatic mood, called it a day and finished the sojourn.

VBass
12-07-15, 07:30
I'd booked a Thai masseuse yesterday. Since Miss E has taken off to Thailand, they said that they have a new Thai therapist called Miss N. So I'd requested for her.

When I reached the spa and got changed for the massage, it turned out to be a different Thai masseuse. Ms. B. She's also new here.

Damages: 2 K HJ and TL.

She gave me a good massage but surprisingly didn't ask for extras. When I popped the question, she seemed methodical on the rates. And her service on the extras was kinda pathetic.

WIR: Not to her again. Let me know if any of you'll have tried Miss N.

Ultimate007
12-07-15, 07:54
Try color flower WL spa google it just nearby RR and they having groupon deals too and don't pay above 1 k for yo yo.Friend,

How to get a subscription.

Many time I try to use the credit card on Jackson link. But it declines.

I don't know how to get subscription.

Let me know if any other method is there?

Regards.

Hi,

Please read the subscription FAQ.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

There is also an option for purchasing a subscription using currency via the postal mail.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Thanks,

Jackson

Dalal123
12-07-15, 07:57
Dhoka bro.

Does her number ends with 713?

Asking for reference.

Her pic attached.

Thanks in Advance.

RuffMeUp
12-07-15, 08:25
I was wondering if someone could help me out with BBW Sabrina's contact. Went on SEA but there's no way to contact her.

Some guidance on MPs in and around darkness with quality indies. Not looking for anyone super slim. BBWs with boobs preferable (indie / Thai / NE).

Also wanted to know where the famous Thai ms (maternal grandfather) has gone. Any know whereabouts?

Are there girls who do outcall to your own place? Was wondering about this and is there any MP where you can get FS?

I know there are a few questions here, but help would be appreciated. Seniors feel free to chime in.

Only place I've been is UT Cruz with miss e and did not like her service. Was too aggressive for me and didn't like her face. Just my opinion.

I like Indies and have never been with one, was thinking about NL, any contacts for that place? Help would be greatly appreciated.

You can PM me. Just got a subscription.

Thank you.Are you referring to Thai Ms Maternal Grandpa at the Ispa in Western suburbs? If you are referring to the same spa, you can try another one that I have mentioned in one of my earlier posts here.

For FS at MPs, you have to visit the small scale MPs lined up at Link road in the same vicinity.

RuffMeUp
12-07-15, 08:28
Don't know its the right place to post. I am looking for shemales in thane / navi Mumbai area. Have this kinky fetish which I want to fulfill. If anyone can provide me some leads I will be grateful.There is one on FB goes by the name Priti TG. Check out. Haven't met but you will get response if you inbox there.

CoolDuke007
12-07-15, 08:35
After reading about the reviews from PeachFuzzy about this spa finally went there since I was in Vashi for some work. Went around evening time and was welcomed by the guy and the bangable MILF PeachFuzzy was talking about. Anyways opted for a Swedish 60 mins and was asked to wait for 10 minutes as the therapists were all busy. Asked them for discount and the MILF said that Thai therapists no discount you go for NE I can offer discounts. She then asked me to take massage from NE I said Thank you will prefer it from Thai. After about 10 minutes the MILF asks me to proceed and I was greeted by the therapist. Was shown the room and asked me to change. I wore the disposable and laid down on the table. After few minutes in comes the therapists and spanks me on my ass and she laughs mischievously.

Now she starts by massaging my back giving ample attention to ass. In between she asked me about the pressure and I gave her a thumbs up. Then proceeds to legs and in between her fingers kept touching my balls. Then she asks me to turn around and I oblige. Starts with legs and my hands at sides and whenever she came near my hands I deliberately left it in such a way so as to brush her ass cheeks. This continued for quite a while and then I felt her ass cheeks and she started giggling and asked me, why are you feeling me? I said I am not. I told her she has magic in her hands and that she has already started making me feel better. I told her you make me happy. She asked me "How do I make you happy?" I told her to surprise me. She said no surprise you tip me I make you happy. I agreed and asked her for rates. She told me in sign language that TL+HJ 2 K. I said I will pay 1 K and I was complete access. She kept haggled to 1. 5 K I still held my ground and finally she agreed to 1 K. I asked her name and she said Ms J (cudnt have been happier as had read about her in previous reports).

She adjusted her Tshirt and wiped away the oil from my upper body and then I took her in my arms and hugged her first then lifted her tee and pulled back her padded bra and what I see is a nice soft pair of breasts. I suck on them and keep nibbling her tits. At first she didn react and allowed me to do whatever that I was doing. Then I nibbled her ears and that got her going and what followed was a steamy sessions filled with lots of lip and tongue kisses and she even bit my tongue and my hands kept roaming between her legs and she didn stop. Its only when I tried to slide my hand in that she said NO. Anyways I didn force her and kept teasing her from outside and then sucked and played with her tits and also kissed her navel. She was so sexcited that she kept taking my hands to her breasts and made me cup them and fondle them and she got busy wanking off my Johnny boy.

Finally after 10 minutes of play she asked me to lie down on the bed and started wanking me off giving access to her breasts and in between kept kissing me with tongue play. Came after 5 minutes of rigorous wanking and now she kissed me passionately and put her tongue in to my mouth probably she must have thought I might make some sound as I could hear a lot of giggling and sounds coming from the cubicle next to mine. (BTW was any ISGian at the spa around 4. 30 pm who opted for Swedish Massage) After that she gave me a nice head and shoulder massage and kissed me before getting down from the table. Took shower and left after giving a flying kiss and promising to return soon to which she giggled.

The MILF at the counter asked me about the massage and I gave positive feedback. Chitchatted with her for a while and then left taking their card. She told me to visit soon but to ring them up before coming next time. Would love to keep exploring this spa more. Thanks once again PeachFuzzy.

Member #4375
12-07-15, 10:45
This is an old FR, about a month back. Got the digits of Riya from SEA. This was my first mongering experience in India so contacted senior members Radhe Simron and ImDone and both of them gave me the green signal to go ahead with a disclaimer to keep my expectations minimum as far as looks are concerned. Went to her flat late in the evening, a little chit chat for formality sake and started with the deed. BBBJ was excellent with me unloading baby gravy in her mouth.

Looks: 1/10.

Body: 3/10.

Attitude: 8/10.

BBBJ: 9/10.

WIR: Never.

Damage: 2. 5 k.

Happy and safe mongering!

SmartSexy2020
12-07-15, 11:27
The hidden face is of CH chick and the other pic the one in pink is Bandra chick enjoy.

Member #4375
12-07-15, 11:31
Had fun today. Got digits of Ritu from senior member Radhe Simron. She told me to wait for her at a spot in Jogeshwari, waited for almost 15 minutes and then she sent a boy who took me to her flat. Session started with kisses all over. Nice fit body, devoured her till heart's content. She went wild when I stuffed her nips in my mouth while fingering her slowly. Finally johnny couldn't wait anymore. Put on a condom and started thrusting and pounding her deeply. Her fake moans were hilarious. Tried couple of positions then exploded and collapsed on her body. Wanted to go for round two but unfortunately my phone rang and I had to rush for work. But, all in all had a very nice time. Feeling very light now.

Face: 4/10.

Body: 7/10.

Attitude: 8/10.

Damage: 6 k. If you have good bargaining skills she can come down to 4-5 k.

WIR: Yes. I think threesome is also available with her friend for 10-11 k.

Happy and safe mongering!

HornyBoyForU
12-07-15, 12:16
Next time take the see with you and take Miss K. I used to take 2 pops from her for 2 k, she just needs a little convincing and voila her pants down. Try it next time and BTW yeah she does BJ too but only CBJ, totally denied for BBJ. Miss S I have taken only once but am sure she would do all the same things like Miss K if handled properly. But like rocky said the hygiene level is kinda really pathetic. Only desperate times require desperate measures.

Massage is good as well.

HJ, B2 B, TL on cards.

HornyBoyForU
12-07-15, 12:19
Was she really worth the price with such attributes.

Height-5. 2.

Pussy-Loose.

HornyBoyForU
12-07-15, 12:21
Yes she has her place in Thane. Its 5 k - 2 pops with place. And seems she's pretty free nowadays messages every now and then asking for meeting. But off late have heard she's not been keeping well and its been quite sometime. So I'm kinda staying away from her. Don't know if its just the weather or the paranoid me.

Hi,

She has her place in thane? Her last digits 016? She is quoting 8 k. I tried negotiating for 5 k. She was OK after lots of pushing. But the I think someone contacted her with 8 k and she went for her. Maybe she is different female as she didn't mention about place.

Friends a request. Please don't accept the price these females are offering. Please negotiate. As if you don't then we all will be suffering from supply demand equation.

RockyInstinct
12-07-15, 12:41
Dude,

The chick in glares taking a selfie in car used to stay in my building on rent. Her name is Chandrika and she is here for modeling (Struggle). Go for her if SP really claims to send her. She's hot!

Hello peeps,

RockyInstinct
12-07-15, 12:44
I've some across this profile and this one is a fake. Don't bother.

I found her on AFF. Her name on the site is Trish* and she is 23 years old. From the pic, she looks good and she is asking for 10 K for the night and 5 K for ST with 50% advance which is strange.

I have never tried anyone from AFF so a bit apprehensive. Any reference on her would be great.

Cheers.

MrWonderful
12-07-15, 13:10
Age is catching up. Service is good. Avg looks. Heard she give anal too these days. Will call you behind a mall in ghatkoper. Take you to slum.

If you want you can ask her to arrange another chick. She has some good females.

Hello fellow mongers,

Thanks

MastiLooter
12-07-15, 14:33
Any reviews about Pooja. Numbers ending with 940. I had asked for her pictures but she did not reply back.

Charges asked were 5 K for an hour.

BusyMan64
12-07-15, 14:36
Dear,

This FR is about 1 month old.

Johny wanted some fun and I did not want to travel up to Powai for B2B at SS PP; so decided to explore spas in TV Kandivali east.

Believe me; this area is full of many beauty parlors and spas almost more than 10 I noticed in round of 45 minutes in car.

Finally first went to Aprajeeta; on entering found 3 girls inside but it was genuine parlor; no body massage by female to male. Left ASAP.

Then came water spa. Newly opened. 2 girls were there. I selected miss. T.

Miss T is petite frame; fair skin good face with approx 32 sized boobs.

Did body massage for 10 minutes and then agreed for full nude B2B at 1000 rs. (counter is 1500).

Removed all her coverings. Sucked those fair small boobs for good 10 minutes. Kissed on chicks and both upper and lower lips. Both were good to taste. Truly pink pussy.

Pressed bums and nicely shot load on those small fair boobies.

Over all ratings are as follows.

Miss T-Face 7/10 ; Boobs 7/10. Skin and body 8/10;pink pussy 8/10. Spot less skin.

Place and VFM-7/10. IF counter is 1000 rs then it is 8/10.

Miss T also shared her number saying next time hope for more. What more it could be?

Any way another substitute for SS PP.

Enjoyed.

Genuine mongers can PM me for T's number. With exchange contact. I want direct nos of Nikki and Khushboo.

BM64.

PeachFuzzy
12-07-15, 15:12
After reading about the reviews from PeachFuzzy about this spa finally went there since I was in Vashi for some work. Went around evening time and was welcomed by the guy and the bangable MILF PeachFuzzy was talking about. Anyways opted for a Swedish 60 mins and was asked to wait for 10 minutes as the therapists were all busy. Asked them for discount and the MILF said that Thai therapists no discount you go for NE I can offer discounts. She then asked me to take massage from NE I said Thank you will prefer it from Thai. After about 10 minutes the MILF asks me to proceed and I was greeted by the therapist. Was shown the room and asked me to change. I wore the disposable and laid down on the table. After few minutes in comes the therapists and spanks me on my ass and she laughs mischievously.

Now she starts by massaging my back giving ample attention to ass. In between she asked me about the pressure and I gave her a thumbs up. Then proceeds to legs and in between her fingers kept touching my balls. Then she asks me to turn around and I oblige. Starts with legs and my hands at sides and whenever she came near my hands I deliberately left it in such a way so as to brush her ass cheeks. This continued for quite a while and then I felt her ass cheeks and she started giggling and asked me, why are you feeling me? I said I am not. I told her she has magic in her hands and that she has already started making me feel better. I told her you make me happy. She asked me "How do I make you happy?" I told her to surprise me. She said no surprise you tip me I make you happy. I agreed and asked her for rates. She told me in sign language that TL+HJ 2 K. I said I will pay 1 K and I was complete access. She kept haggled to 1. 5 K I still held my ground and finally she agreed to 1 K. I asked her name and she said Ms J (cudnt have been happier as had read about her in previous reports)..Glad you enjoyed Duke. Such an meticulous FR, was impressive and compelling leading me to believe and wonder whether it concluded in FS. Haha!

Pam007
12-07-15, 16:07
As regular girl Sonal messed up the meeting at new Mumbai (her model friend failed to turn up), was forced to call for Surekha MILF. She arranged for REkha MILF from dombivalli. Typical MILF, face not great, small height. Amazing tounge experience. No need to do anything, she took control and performed well.

Value for money at 2500 per pop.

Surekha told she gets lot of request for phone sex, where money is paid by mobile charge.

She promised college girls, let's see how it goes.

AmitGautam
12-07-15, 16:33
I have decided to take Kashish this week. But I have heard that she is having health problems. Is it true?

If not then will someone pm me a safe budget guest house or hotel between Bandra and Borivali.

Keep up your two fingers and mast up Bros!

MrXpert99
12-07-15, 17:14
Planning to visit GL spa at Mlnd. Can someone help out with best therapist. Last time was bad experience but since this is closer and saves lot of travel time, want to visit again.

Sonic5
12-07-15, 18:16
Can anyone help with more info on this girl got her contact through one of the members.

Thanks.

CuriousAm
12-07-15, 18:29
Hello seniors,

Though I have done mongering around the world, it was my 1st time in India. Mostly due to fear of safety, never had guts to try.

But couldn't resist after reading your experiences. But thought from my dick and not with brains, went ahead with Natasha from SEA. Nowhere close to reports given by other users on SEA.

1 I was let down by her out of shape body. Then forget about DFK, she didn't let me kiss properly. No proper title sucking even. Got irritated by her fake moans.

Finally thought, OK let try to fuck at least. But because of all the above waste, couldn't get erection only as I'm deeply infatuated by DFK. Her blow job was also mechanical.

So all in all, complete waste of 5 k plus 1 k hotel.

Would appreciate if you can provide some contacts in Andheri West who can really give What I want.

Girl who can arrange for place also is preferable. Thanks a ton. Enjoy Christmas time.

CityVisit
12-07-15, 18:39
Hey friends,

I am visiting Bombay for few days (don't have a hotel. Staying with some family) and would love to get a taste of some sensual experience. Would appreciate if you have any contacts of decent GFE.

Females who have their own place and are reasonable in prices. I am in the Vile Parle / Juhu area.

Once I have some reports to share, will post it for the group.

Thanks

CityVisit
12-07-15, 19:10
Hi,

Bro if you are looking for Nisha from Andheri then message me I have her new number will share with you.Can you share Nisha's contact? PM me please.

PeachFuzzy
12-07-15, 21:07
Was disappointing at cost and service at RR Chembur on my first visit still I had the audacity to visit it again. Yes I'm a glorified fool. But as I was told by Gangaram, to try be make spa next I headed there first. To my surprise it was difficult to locate. As I was climbing steps, mainstream aroma of spas tantalized my mind. Glanced on left, 1 ne, 1 hideous local and 1 average local were drawing rangoli at front of spa entrance. Well it was a downer looking at those faces. Still I subdued to johhny's compelling. Went in, none at spa counter. Then came a fair tall lad all arrogant and condescending inquiring me about things which were trivial. I replied I came because I got a text and also my friend recommends me. He gave me a long sheet to fill as a pseudo-reward. Before filling I asked whether I can choose from those hopeless collection he has? He snobbishly denied and says we don't allow selection. His insolence and denial was enough for me to rebuff that spa forever. I also assume he was jealous of my brown aviator glares which I don't blame him for.

Slightly off-mood headed to RR. Was greeted with glee. Was asked who I wanted, paraded 3 chicks who were there. Took Siya. I only mention their direct names because this spas won't offer you extras on your first visits but if you hustle some name of therapists they surely will. Mostly newcomers will be helped. Siya is as reticent but dutiful a masseuse can get. It was her illusion of massage as a favor to me was strong. I tolerated. She did a really good massage until she pushed me to pop the notorious question. She obliged and agreed to 1. 5 k. The tougher the attitude of the masseuse the harder I finger them. She has a melon 6, body 3, pussy 7, face 5. 5, nipples 7. I especially loved her pussy as it was pretty wet, cutely trimmed bushy, innie, fatty and well used by her BF. Could fit in 2 fingers for more aggressive fingering propensity. She smelled good in there. Made her wank me for around 15-20 minutes as I was determined to enervate her. Subtly achieved that. Took a shower, love rr's shower cubicles. Asked counter lady to give me a better one next time, she suggests SP, an NE. Lets see.

Damages - 2.5 k Balinese 60 + 1.5 k for TL HJ Fin.

WiR. Yes but not sooner as its heavy on wallet for what its not worth. Maybe if I need a good ambiance in hope of beautiful chicka!

Shailuuuuu
12-07-15, 21:36
My first FR.

Yeah o too have experienced a spa in Bandra which does this teasing method.

Goes by a TVs channel name.

Shailuuuuu
12-07-15, 21:41
Was she really worth the price with such attributes.Hmmm I agree.

Such statistics do no tempt.

Rajesh Hard Dick
12-08-15, 01:41
Age is catching up. Service is good. Avg looks. Heard she give anal too these days. Will call you behind a mall in ghatkoper. Take you to slum.

If you want you can ask her to arrange another chick. She has some good females.Can you share her details via PM.

PeachFuzzy
12-08-15, 03:27
Planning to visit GL spa at Mlnd. Can someone help out with best therapist. Last time was bad experience but since this is closer and saves lot of travel time, want to visit again.This spa near are-mall had a stunning branch in Kharghar. All hot chics eager to please, total GFE. But it shut down. I wonder if it has still 7-8/10 chickas at mulund branch? If so I would surely visit.

MumbaiMan1971
12-08-15, 05:10
Hi Mates,

Came across Lady from Vashi / Panvel. Asking 5 K for 3-4 hours unlimited Yo Yo.

Any feedback?

Number ending with 682.

Pics attached.

Please give you are feedback.

MM.

AmitMumbaiDel
12-08-15, 05:12
Hi Mates,

Came across Lady from Vashi / Panvel. Asking 5 K for 3-4 hours unlimited Yo Yo.
Any feedback?

Number ending with 682.

Pics attached.

Please give you are feedback.

MM.Can you PM her details?

Greetings,

Jackson

MRahul84
12-08-15, 05:56
Three Delhi birds in your city.

All Indies. Famous in Delhi.

Came for some shooting of modeling. I think.

I had threesome from them also.

Taste Delhi food before they came back to Delhi.

They staying in some guest house.

Enjoy bros.

CoolDuke007
12-08-15, 07:19
Glad you enjoyed Duke. Such an meticulous FR, was impressive and compelling leading me to believe and wonder whether it concluded in FS. Haha!Well we all live in hopes of a better day. Someday I hope I get FS with a Thai chick. Guess will have to be a regular with Ms. J that way I might be able to get more. LOL.

Can you suggest some better therapist there. Hws Ms. T? Do PM me.

Bobby30
12-08-15, 09:53
Can anyone help with more info on this girl got her contact through one of the members.

Thanks.Her name is Neha. She is from Virar. Married good t service. Says works for events. I guess that you wanted to know.

Marshmallows
12-08-15, 10:15
Folks,

I'm brand new here with some experience from Delhi Kolkata.

Would any seniors be kind enough to PM me specifics of spa / therapists that would make me go wow on Day 1? Live in Parel so as I read it I will have a lot of driving to do so better I pre block the place / person.

CityVisit
12-08-15, 10:25
Hi,

Could you please share her contact with me? Can PM me please.

Hi friends,

I met a girl yesterday at Borivali through Borivali SP named Priya. She has a safe place. The girl was 24 yrs, decent looking. She gave BBJ, but was not comfortable with CIM. Was OK for everything except anal.

Average figure, clean body.

Looks: 7/10.

Attitude: 7/10.

Damage: 4.5 k all inclusive.

BusyMan64
12-08-15, 11:12
Dear all fellow mongers,

I have received total 14 PM requests to share details of W SPA and Miss T.

I shall definitely share selectively. As sharing is the motto and purpose of the forum.

Friends; I want to bang following 2 beauties pic attached.

Can any fellow friend PM me their trade names / numbers and brief description / damage.

In return I shall share contact of Loreal's model miss miracles details.

Thanks to all.

BM64

BusyMan64
12-08-15, 11:16
I am bit confused why pics are not getting attached?

I am a bit technical person. Still confused.

Kind soul need to explain in forum how to attach pics or what points to consider.

BM64

Chad711
12-08-15, 12:22
This SP is a really chut not once has he provided a girl which I have asked for in so many years. Maybe it's my luck or he doesn't have those girls whose pics he sends. So I haven't even bothered to get back to him.

Dude,

The chick in glares taking a selfie in car used to stay in my building on rent. Her name is Chandrika and she is here for modeling (Struggle). Go for her if SP really claims to send her. She's hot!

FloridaGuy
12-08-15, 12:29
Are they still at the Spa.

The hidden face is of CH chick and the other pic the one in pink is Bandra chick enjoy.

BashLion
12-08-15, 12:33
Glad you enjoyed Duke. Such an meticulous FR, was impressive and compelling leading me to believe and wonder whether it concluded in FS. Haha!Hello Mate,

Can you guide me to this spa. I didn't find it Gmap.

Livliflikulik
12-08-15, 12:58
Hi Amit,

I tried Zahida 4-5 months ago. She is very OK in looks. But in service she was good & did everything I told her to do.

But take her to a hotel where you can AC, because where I went it was inside the shawls which I don't prefer.

She called me behind R-City Ghatkopar.

Have fun.

Hello fellow mongers,

Thanks

MrWonderful
12-08-15, 13:46
Looking for birds in Navi Mumbai thane area. Can someone provide me leads through PM?

TechBro
12-08-15, 15:01
Hi all,

I am new here but have been a member on the alternate forum for some years now. You can check out my FRs there too.

Well coming back to this encounter, I have been a regular at RR for sometime now (apart from other Spas) and have had some good sessions of Massage & Extras till now but this time was simply extra ordinary.

All of us who have been to RR regularly are aware of the extras on offer and which therapists offer extras to what extent. Most of them give a HJ, TL, a few allow some kind of touching, very few allow fingering but not sure if anybody here has had the luxury of being allowed to perform DATY at RR. This post of mine describes the titillating bits of my recent visit.

Called to book the place for an appointment & realized my regular therapist was not available, though twice & decided to book a certain therapist that I had taken twice a 2 months ago. Reached place early & was ushered into the room & changed to wait for the lady. She came in & I greeted her with my best smile, wished her and got a surprise un-recognizing look back. He he, reminded her of our previous session 2 months ago. The massage started with usual dry stretching & then oil to my back & legs. All the while I was talking to her about this & that and made her comfortable. By this time, it was time for my A* Massage and coyly requested her for her Best Attention to that area today. We laughed together at this humble request & she gave me the longest A* area massage that I have ever got at RR with some slow orgasmic touches to my little bro and balls and fingers going through my butt cheeks & now & then touching my anus too. Trust me guys, with oil being poured through your butt cheeks, there is nothing better than smooth fingers touching your anus, it was electrifying.

Now it was turn for massage to the front area & she started with my legs. Once, the front part was done & it was time for the extras.

She dimmed the lights & came close to give the usual HJ, TL Mode. That's when I sheepishly asked her for something extra than the usual as she had already given me the Best AR** Massage till date. I gave a puppy look too. Not sure whether all this changed her mind or she was in the mood that day. She came to my left side and decided to climb up & sleep beside me. (Was thinking whether this could be my day after all) As a person I am, I never rush into things and always look to take things slowly to build the mood & proceed from one base to another building the momentum. I kissed her forehead, cheeks, neck, ear lobes without once making an attempt to kiss the lips or touch the boobs as I am sure it would have brought her guard up & ruined everything. The forehead, eyes, cheeks, neck, ear lobes went on for about 5 mins & then slowly I touched her boobs & realized her Nip were already erect. Now I knew that she wanted more out of that session like myself. I slowly un-zipped her top (only regulars will know that their tops have zips on one side but touch that Zip without their Approval & you could get a slap too, Mind you newcomers) and started to give slow kisses to her Nip over her Bra. Don't think she could handle it anymore, she herself pushed her Bra up to expose her good assets. As soon as I gave the smallest kiss there, she pushed my head into the boobs & was slowly directing me to move from one to the other alternatively. After a few minutes, I looked into her eyes & saw lust, this is when I went up to her Lips for a kiss (I know what most at RR do not allow French) and was allowed to access her lips but without the tongue. Next, I proceed to her navel (Guys, ladies simply love getting kisses & being licked on the navel but only when in the mood) and put my tongue right in with kisses thrown in. At the same time, I was kneading her arse over her trousers and occasionally touched hers P area over the trousers. Looks like she got the hint and slowly brought her hands down to unzip her pants, what she did next we simply extra ordinary, she not only pushed down her pants but also indicated that she wants fingered. I don't miss these clues & slowly pushed her panties right down to below her knees. With the panties off our way, I used a two prong approach. Started kissing from her boobs to her navel while my fingers were busy fingering her. By this time, I knew that she wanted more & as I could hear silent moans escaping her mouth. Right on cue, I took a bold step & moved myself between her legs and started kissing her mound just above her lips. This action brought out the unexpected from her that she pushed herself slightly up to indicate that she wanted more, & trust me I did not disappoint her. I widened her legs a bit more & pushed my my face & lips directly into her Lovehole anf started a series of kisses & Tongue fingering. She did not stop me when I put my finger right in and tried to access the G-Spot but later asked to me retract my fingers which I willingly obliged respecting her but my lips stayed put on the area with my tongue doing the work. Now she was really hot and moaned slightly loudly when I put my tongue right in but was not stopped this time. All this went on for about 15 Mins that I ended up tasting her juice slightly and that's when I retracted. Post making her happy, she realized that she should have been the one giving me the Extras instead of the other way around. She asked me lie down again & put some oil on my Bro and started stroking it and she pushed my face into her chest. I took the cue & started giving small bites to both her nipples till the time I exploded.

Cleaned myself, had a bath & got ready to leave. Before that I tipped her for her Services, gave her a warm hug & a peck on the cheek for remembrance sake.

So folks, this was the Best Massage & Service I have had till date at any MP. I agree with lots of folks here that RR is expensive but I believe that Patience is the Virtue in these things. Become a regular at a specific MP, give respect to the Therapists, Engage them and fruits of one's perseverance pays off.

Also, sincere request, do not contact me for the name of the Therapist, but I have definitely assisted with the name of the Spa. Go to the place & explore the therapists, get to know them, their family history, interests, likes-dislikes and that's when they too will open up their carnal desires that you can fulfill.

Adios, with more FRs. Good & bad in the future.

Chad711
12-08-15, 15:36
Hey All,

Just a bit of curiosity or call it safety measures just wanted to ask you married peeps. How do yall manage the show. I mean you have your bank statements, phone, email subscriptions, the odd what's app from girls, the updates from sp's and many other sources and am sure it would be difficult for all you guys. But yall still manage. So what's the precautions yall take or advise you would give to people who monger and might get married in the future. This is just on a different note to what's already available. Let me know.

Thanks.

Techie420
12-08-15, 16:03
Just wondering, with some senior mongers counts touching in the high hundreds, hasn't anyone contracted any STDs or its just that no-one discusses it here?

From the common (Curable) Chlamydia Trachomatis, Syphillis, Ghonorrea to the incurable Herpes Simplex (Type 1,2), HPV to the death sentence (Now manageable chronic condition HIV) (Charlie Sheen is HIV Positive, for the uninformed).

Gangaram
12-08-15, 16:12

Enjoy bros.LOL bro Delhi chat available in Mumbai would love to eat them in breakfast lunch and dinner.

Ashwinder
12-08-15, 16:13
Hey All,

Just a bit of curiosity or call it safety measures just wanted to ask you married peeps. How do yall manage the show. I mean you have your bank statements, phone, email subscriptions, the odd what's app from girls, the updates from sp's and many other sources and am sure it would be difficult for all you guys. But yall still manage. So what's the precautions yall take or advise you would give to people who monger and might get married in the future. This is just on a different note to what's already available. Let me know.

Thanks.
I am not married (yet). But here are some tips-.

Money- Have a FD or FDs that pay every month in an account that not many know you have. That FD will pay for your philandering.

Phone-
Op1- Separate phone dual-sim phone; with one of the sims a regular one and the other for fucking around. Op2- Have one mongering sim which stays shut unless you need it. Each ops has its limitations.

Habit- don't monger unless its a trusted contact. Not worth visiting a random SP. If you like a girl stick to her. Better service and less risk. If you love your wife don't cheat on her (unless you are abso-fucking-lutely sure you will not be caught.). I used to activate "Find my Iphone" for my one-time GF to be sure that I was no where apart from where I told her. I left my phone in the hotel and used another one. And claimed to have fallen asleep if I missed a call.

Psychometric- Try to stay invade your wife's brain and figure out how she thinks. Its never worth being caught. Helps if you are a natural liar. This is like a drug, you will figure out a way. The easiest mongers are those who are self employed or own small businesses and can hide the costs in fake invoices. If you are a normal salaried guy. You better be earning lots to hide this. Everybody fcuks wohres, your friends do too. They will give those cagey faces when the topic comes up. I can tell. I make sure I am extra hypocrite when this comes up. Again, helps if you are a natural liar.
Have some rules-. I don't intend to continue fcuking around after I am married. Unless I am in Europe and have made sure I am not being followed by a PI. I know enough about being followed around especially by European idiots, so I can tell a PI when I see one. Do not go to Thailand or declare that you went, your wife will make the assumptions required. And the women are not worth it (personal choice).

Ashwinder
12-08-15, 16:18
Hey All,

Thanks.Another view, the amount of money I have saved by not mongering in India has bought me so much European pussy that I have pretty much given up on the country. So no fucking unless its a real trusted independent.

PeachFuzzy
12-08-15, 16:23
I am not married. But here are some tips-.

Money- Have a FD or FDs that pay every month in an account that not many know you have. That FD will pay for your philandering.

Phone. Op1- Separate phone dual-sim phone; with one of the sims a regular one Op2- Have one mongering sim which stays shut unless you need it. Each ops has its limitations.

Habit- don't monger unless its a trusted contact. Not worth visiting a random SP. If you like a girl stick to her. Better service and less risk.

If you love your wife don't cheat on her (unless you are abso-fucking-lutely sure you will not be caught.).

I used to activate "Find my Iphone" for my one-time GF to be sure that I was no where apart from where I told her. I left my phone in the hotel and used another one. And claimed to have fallen asleep if I missed a call.

Try to stay invade your wife's brain and figure out how she thinks. Its never worth being caught. Helps if you are a natural liar..These are some real shrewd piece of advice. Thanks 4 sharing mate! The after marriage chastity is the end point.

Littlish
12-08-15, 16:34
I am not married (yet). But here are some tips-.

Phone-
Op1- Separate phone dual-sim phone; with one of the sims a regular one and the other for fucking around. Op2- Have one mongering sim which stays shut unless you need it. Each ops has its limitations.

Habit- don't monger unless its a trusted contact. Not worth visiting a random SP. If you like a girl stick to her. Better service and less risk. If you love your wife don't cheat on her (unless you are abso-fucking-lutely sure you will not be caught.). I used to activate "Find my Iphone" for my one-time GF to be sure that I was no where apart from where I told her. I left my phone in the hotel and used another one. And claimed to have fallen asleep if I missed a call..Wow, that a very nice essay, helpful to all of us. It speaks for the experience.

One is always tempted to brag of his adventures, in some way, in front of friends. That is very dangerous. Only the other day, I took my friend to DB for the first time, and now he has reasons to believe that if I know so much about the scene, I might have gone a step further.

It is a good policy to act stupid, and make people believe what a fart you are, rather than try to show some knowledge. But, I suppose we all learn that with experience. I call it the 'Scarlet Pimpernel act'.

One small thing I would like to add and that is, never fuck around in your area whee you live, your work place, family friend circle etc. But again, everyone has a different comfort zone.

I agree with the observation about overseas experience. Things are so simple and straightforward. It is always 'your own life'.

Sonic5
12-08-15, 17:04
Hey guys,

Just wanted feedback regarding Mahi number ending 416 was in touch with her and was planning to meet this weekend. . just wanted to know about anything that I should be aware of and if anyone could share his experience with her would be great.

Thanks.

CuriousAm
12-08-15, 17:25
So after the flop show with Natasha, thought of trying out MP. Went to much talked about spa above M&S. Took Swedish msg. Girl named Ms K. She said she has joined just this week. Good massage. Asked for extras. She asked me What do you want. I said BJ. A firm no from her. Only HJ and TL for 3 k. Though it was my 1st time, I said I usually pay 1500. And in that I get kissing too. She Said OK. But did not allow DFK. Tried rubbing her pussy but after some time she said I'm having pains. She really looked like having pain. So I stopped. By one hand she was rubbing my balls and other hand shaking my tool.

Looks OK. Good figure. The massage was really good. Like a real professional masseuse.

Counter 1.5 k, tip 1.5 k.

RickyDash30
12-08-15, 17:33
Guys I along with my friends visiting Mount Abu, Appreciate if somebody provides info for this place ASAP.

Ashwinder
12-08-15, 17:38
I call it the 'Scarlet Pimpernel act'..As in the British vigilante who secretly helped french aristocracy escape after the revolution and simultaneously pretended to be an unimportant person before his socially gregarious wife?

Come on. Thats a little regal, don't you think. And old. Very old. The Scarlet Pimpernel was in vogue 30 years ago. I know cause they laughed at me in book shops when I went looking for the unabridged version, and that was a decade back.

But why regalise yourself even if you are only doing it in your head, that's step one of blowing it up. There is nothing sacred at what you are upto, you (me and we) are just common fuckers looking for a good fuck- we are not Bruce Wayne or whatever. For all you know, your wife may be doing it behind your back and that. Just to feel powerful. Society is cruel. Just as brutal as you are when no one is watching. Know just not to be caught at its wrong end. Helps if you are a city rat and not a pompous aristocrat.

Ashwinder
12-08-15, 17:42
Guys I along with my friends visiting Mount Abu, Appreciate if somebody provides info for this place ASAP.Do not fuck in small towns. There is only cheap shit to scam white men. Or as they say in Udaipur- "duur desh key chutiye chokhrey".

Ashwinder
12-08-15, 17:48
Hey guys,

Just wanted feedback regarding Mahi number ending 416 was in touch with her and was planning to meet this weekend. . just wanted to know about anything that I should be aware of and if anyone could share his experience with her would be great.

Thanks.She is ok. Standard Standard Standard- all boxes. Pimply but tight and from a less than privileged background and not very closed about it.

Joshua Dsouza
12-08-15, 17:59
Hey guys,

Thanks.Mahi is average looking with decent service.

Joshua Dsouza
12-08-15, 18:02
Her name is Neha. She is from Virar. Married good t service. Says works for events. I guess that you wanted to know.Bobby she looks like she resides in global city.

Ashwinder
12-08-15, 18:04
Just wondering, with some senior mongers counts touching in the high hundreds, hasn't anyone contracted any STDs or its just that no-one discusses it here?

From the common (Curable) Chlamydia Trachomatis, Syphillis, Ghonorrea to the incurable Herpes Simplex (Type 1,2), HPV to the death sentence (Now manageable chronic condition HIV) (Charlie Sheen is HIV Positive, for the uninformed).

STDs come to the especially bitter, resentful and vile people who assume that others are uninformed or stupid. Like really stupid, stupid enough not to wear condoms and miss pimples rashes at the wrong places. The internet has a special way of detecting how forcefully you are stabbing the keyboard to know what kind of kunt you are. It then digitizes all the STDs stored in the clouds and electromagnetically infects you through the screen. Fear making opinions without premises, it gives you all the STDs of the arrogant kind.

Ashwinder
12-08-15, 18:09
A dusky MILF around 35 years, she comes with loads of positive attitude.

Height-5. 2.

Pussy-Loose.

Damages: 10 k + 2 K hotel+ Tip.This is the crappiest deal I have come across in a while. Just highlighting the yuck parts.

Lalit1968
12-08-15, 18:16
Used her last week.

MILF.

Nice Lady.

Do PM me for number.Hi bro,

I am on the lookout for a hookup in Mumbai.

Your review looks interesting.

Can you PM me her number.

I am willing to exchange contacts from Kolkata.

ChetanRana1981
12-08-15, 18:20
Hi all,

I am new here but have been a member on the alternate forum for some years now. You can check out my FRs there too.

W at a specific MP, give respect to the Therapists, Engage them and fruits of one's perseverance pays off.

Also, sincere request, do not contact me for the name of the Therapist, but I have definitely assisted with the name of the Spa. Go to the place & explore the therapists, get to know them, their family history, interests, likes-dislikes and that's when they too will open up their carnal desires that you can fulfill.

Adios, with more FRs. Good & bad in the future.I am sure this is a employee of rr.

Since. Members have openly written about it how expensive it is and asked fellow mongers to boycott. Nice tactic of RR to sell their pathetic spa which costs 9 k with Jacuzzi.

Can bang 2 independent s in that money.

If you guys have noticed he didn't write the cost and this is his first post.

WildBull1975
12-08-15, 18:25
Hi Mongers.

Had anyone been to NL lately?

How is the scene there? I saw few messages couple of week ago suggesting that there is lot of LE activity there.

Planning to visit this week.

Thanks in advance.

Wildbull.

Sonic5
12-08-15, 18:42
She is ok. Standard Standard Standard- all boxes. Pimply but tight and from a less than privileged background and not very closed about it.Hey,

Pimples on the face only or elsewhere too?

WildHunk
12-08-15, 18:56
The NL scene is still bad as I had called the SP and he informed that the place is shut and you need to go to a nearby hotel where you would be served. Although he said the place is open after 11 pm. The scene at CH is similar due to LE activity.

ChetanRana1981
12-08-15, 19:10
[Forum Complaint deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: The general posting sections of the Forum are not the place to voice your personal complaints about the Forum's rules or operating procedures. In the future, please send any complaints about the Forum to me personally by email or PM, or post them in the Comment on Forum Rules section. Thanks!

SammyX
12-08-15, 21:22
Hi all,

Well coming back to this encounter, I have been a regular at RR for sometime now (apart from other Spas) and have had some good sessions of Massage & Extras till now but this time was simply extra ordinary.

All of us who have been to RR regularly are aware of the extras on offer and which therapists offer extras to what extent. Most of them give a HJ, TL, a few allow some kind of touching, very few allow fingering but not sure if anybody here has had the luxury of being allowed to perform DATY at RR. This post of mine describes the titillating bits of my recent visit.

Called to book the place for an appointment & realized my regular therapist was not available, though twice & decided to book a certain therapist that I had taken twice a 2 months ago. Reached place early & was ushered into the room & changed to wait for the lady. She came in & I greeted her with my best smile, wished her and got a surprise un-recognizing look back. He he, reminded her of our previous session 2 months ago...Well a very well written FR and while reading my Johnny did get up.

CoolDuke007
12-08-15, 21:36

From the common (Curable) Chlamydia Trachomatis, Syphillis, Ghonorrea to the incurable Herpes Simplex (Type 1,2), HPV to the death sentence (Now manageable chronic condition HIV) (Charlie Sheen is HIV Positive, for the uninformed).Buddy,

If you RTFF you will understand that the punters (no offence to anyone) here know very well the risks involved in this game that we all play.

We are in it bcos of our own decision and not doing it forcibly, so yes we know that we all are at risk of your aforementioned STD's and we all take due course of protection to avoid such diseases but still if we contract it then we are willing to call it our fate or destiny or watever one calls it. But that do Like I said s not deter us from doing what we are doing. Like I said we know the risks involved but mongering has its own kick and it will keep you safe at least 99% (saying it on the higher side) provided you take proper precautions (hope you read between the lines). You either get into it or you stay away from it choice is yours. Its like [Non-English text deleted by Admin]. Either you eat it and regret or you don't eat and still you regret.

Happy & safe mongering!

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

LovelyAsh
12-08-15, 21:42
Hi,

I am visiting India for a duration of 2 months; coming from USA and Will be exploring various cities like Navi Mumbai Mumbai Bangalore and Indore.

Request the seniors please help with the contacts and details for Spas and some reliable Indie chicks in And around Vashi as currently in Vashi.

Please PM me the details. Will share the FR on my exploration.

Thanks and stay Safe.

LA

LovelyAsh
12-08-15, 21:56
Is there any app like dingtone we have in US which provide the new number and works on VOIP or data.

SmartSexy2020
12-08-15, 23:27
Hi,

Does anyone know of a place where Thai therapist give FS. Willing to part with contacts of Bandra chick and chick. Please PM me thanks can spend 4-5 k for ST.

Ashwinder
12-09-15, 02:18
Hey,

Pimples on the face only or elsewhere too?Face as far as I remember a year back. Don't know if is geographic with them nowadays.

Ashwinder
12-09-15, 02:30
Hi all,

..... The forehead, eyes, cheeks, neck, ear lobes went on for about 5 mins & then slowly I touched her boobs & realSo much TLC, if only this were true of RR. If only it were filled with such loving women rather than unforgiving kunts. This one is begging to be called out fake.

Ashwinder
12-09-15, 02:32
Is there any app like dingtone we have in US which provide the new number and works on VOIP or data.Ekit, although you better buy the sim from JFK or Newark before you board your flight.

Anish787
12-09-15, 02:52
Much is written about it. I ll put my 2 cents here. Yes, very costly but I prefer this spa for cleanliness.

I took Miss k. She is fairly well.

Service: HJ, TLC, kiss.

I am a great fan of be massage, she does it quit well. She also has small assets but quit perky.

Total damage: 3 k+1.5 k.

PeachFuzzy
12-09-15, 03:04
Well we all live in hopes of a better day. Someday I hope I get FS with a Thai chick. Guess will have to be a regular with Ms. J that way I might be able to get more. LOL.

Can you suggest some better therapist there. Hws Ms. T? Do PM me.Miss T is good with bum massage. At once I thought she is a shemale and is desiring my virgin ass. But if you're into bum massage hit her.

TechBro
12-09-15, 03:22
So much TLC, if only this were true of RR. If only it were filled with such loving women rather than unforgiving kunts. This one is begging to be called out fake.Ha ha ha, for a senior member to call the FR fake calls for a celebration. I am real amused as its a classic case of "Khhate Angur", at least this proves that you haven't been that lucky.

To the other Regular Member, no it's not written by RR Management, I would have been real happy if they did pay me for the FR & review. If you noticed, I didn't review the facilities at RR which would have been the case RR Mngt had indeed written it. Well to your angst about not giving details about the cost, my apologies for such inconsequential detail but anyways here goes;.

Therapy: Deep tissue; Cost: 3 K.

Service: Just 2 K.

& it was not Jacuzzi. Only if you had read the FR instead of finding points to criticize. No wonder you never received good service at RR owing to your fund a of thinking like a Bean Brain about Money instead of your Dick. Like I said in the post Patience & Respect to the Therapist earns Brownie points which can get redeemed in kind.

To the one person who appreciated the FR, a big thanks.

PeachFuzzy
12-09-15, 03:36
Hi all,

So folks, this was the Best Massage & Service I have had till date at any MP. I agree with lots of folks here that RR is expensive but I believe that Patience is the Virtue in these things. Become a regular at a specific MP, give respect to the Therapists, Engage them and fruits of one's perseverance pays off.

Adios, with more FRs. Good & bad in the future.I completely concur your 8th paragraph. But the thing is RR being too expensive its not easy to take on 2-3 null sessions, wait for the masseuse mood to alter over visits. As she has a array of clients, you need to strike a chemistry with what she says, be a good a listener basically and reiterate things that pleases her. But if you're not big on wallet, RR is worth a drop. And masseuse don't offer B2B there, correct me if I'm wrong.

But that was really well written FR.

Cheers!

TechBro
12-09-15, 03:38
Well a very well written FR and while reading my Johnny did get up.Thanks for the compliment. Will keep me motivated to write more FRs.

PeachFuzzy
12-09-15, 04:32
Yesterday I was high-spirited with thought of trying out my first FS. Contacted few people and I was set. I'm really thankful to all those people who are very generous. I was called to Borivali to try out a chick as I was promised. I insisted on assurances of no klpds and all. She was assertive and sweetly assuring with her favorite word 'dear'. I reiterated as Borivali being far away from Vashi, I expect a truthful events of things being put my way. As soon as I reached Borivali, this female SP called Priya dint pick up my 20+ calls. And basically texts me the girl I booked is on periods. I brooded over the turn of events. Such a shame but a necessary experience. Kindly don't visit this person if you are really sure about her ways because she is a sweet trickster. Even after really sure about and promising her extra bucks she hoaxed me. I hope none of you experiences this drivel.

Anyways the silver lining. Tired of FS nonsense, headed to SS spa in a hope of catharsis. Was in dilemma whether shall I visit Swarowski or this as I really needed something to ease me up. Opted for SS. I must admit this particular spa has much better collection of females than all other spas which has pack of locals. Opted for my usual chick Miss are who is a cynosure of my liking, although other choices were tempting. At first I choose Miss S but as we went into the cabin I found her not to my liking hence requested her to send my usual chick who was in pink. Now me and Miss R really have a good chemistry despite our so-so first visit. Lots of chit chat, her ways, her voice and her face has bewitched me. Her behavior and genuine sweet talks were evocative of her bonafide interest in me. As the service began, we just wanted to melt into each other like the cosmos we are. Her cavort and fugacious kisses kept me grounded in that enigma of love. I lost count of how many times I was kissed by this babe who is reluctant to kiss, several times without my insistence. Fleeting ripples passed through our body of non-lovers. My overthinking mind perceived the 'equation of pain and pleasure. ' Her mounds, fanny and skin became materialistic. Whatever followed was illusion of time, which subtly put me in the ambivalence of its authority. Sweet murmurs and kisses were the essence. I surrendered happily. After the release we still exchanged sweet / salty pleasantries implying the attraction.

Alluring or improvised, my brain had experienced pleasure to overcome dispiriting earlier events. Now along with my mind, brain has a challenge to overcome enigma of love and attraction with her. I hope they triumph, its the need of the time but I won't be sure.

I was reluctant to share this as it got very personal but I couldn't resist sharing with the bros here.

Damages 3 k counter 2 hrs + 3 k for her+ 300 extra tip + priceless genuine pleasure.

Kind regards,

PF

SnoozyBoozy
12-09-15, 05:11
Hey mate!

Have came across many of your great quality posts in Delhi Forum. Good to see you are helping us thirsty and hungry Mumbai boys.

Would love to get the contact.

Enjoy bros.

SnoozyBoozy
12-09-15, 05:40
Interesting question. I've been mongering for over 10 years now, and been married since more than 1 year.

The trick are as follows;.

1- Never go for a full nighter with a WG or indie.

2- Never go on weekends, unless you are out working on a Saturday, that could be an exception.

3- Never swipe your credit cards at a spa, you never know when your statement could get into the wrong hands.

4- Do not encourage watsapp messaging during times when your wife maybe around, if you do get a message. Politely send a reply that you are busy, and would message them later, and immediately delete the message. Having said that, don't forget to delete the pics from the photos folder. Because if an SP sends you pics, irrespective of the fact that you deleted his message, the picture stays on in the pics folder on your phone. Also I suggest do not install a phone lock on your photos or watsapp. Because that would raise a lot of doubts.

5- If you really want to keep the pics, make an alternative mongering email ID. Send the pics to that email ID, and make sure that email ID is not your primary ID which is synced on your phone. And when you send the pics with the email ID which is synced with your phone, make sure you delete that particular message from the sent folder.

6- Do not sync phone or messages on google cloud. You never know when that could come up on your desktop or Laptop if you forget to sign out of gmail or google.

7- Always monger during work hours. Between 9-8. That way, things would be a bit safer at the mongering place, at the same time, it wouldn't raise much doubt at home.

8- If you visited a spa during work hours, make sure you take a good bath at the spa, if not satisfied with that, make sure you take a bath as soon as you get home as well. That way the smell of the massage oil would not linger on your body.

9- As a matter of respect for your family, its always good to take a nice bath once you done mongering with anyone.

These are the main tips, maybe some seniors or veterans can contribute to this topic.

But its good to know and practice.

Hey All,

Thanks.

Jasmpat
12-09-15, 05:59
Some of the forum members must have experienced the services from SP Priya, whose no ends with *814.

There are mixed reviews in the forum. Wish to know whether she has good collection of babes or she shows pictures of gals and the same girl is not present with her.

Appreciate if someone can share feedback.

PeachFuzzy
12-09-15, 06:09
Interesting question. I've been mongering for over 10 years now, and been married since more than 1 year.

2- Never go on weekends, unless you are out working on a Saturday, that could be an exception.

3- Never swipe your credit cards at a spa, you never know when your statement could get into the wrong hands.

4- Do not encourage watsapp messaging during times when your wife maybe around, if you do get a message. Politely send a reply that you are busy, and would message them later, and immediately delete the message. Having said that, don't forget to delete the pics from the photos folder. Because if an SP sends you pics, irrespective of the fact that you deleted his message, the picture stays on in the pics folder on your phone. Also I suggest do not install a phone lock on your photos or watsapp. Because that would raise a lot of doubts...Appreciate the valuable inputs.

Aga456
12-09-15, 06:32

4- Do not encourage watsapp messaging during times when your wife maybe around, if you do get a message. Politely send a reply that you are busy, and would message them later, and immediately delete the message. Having said that, don't forget to delete the pics from the photos folder. Because if an SP sends you pics, irrespective of the fact that you deleted his message, the picture stays on in the pics folder on your phone. Also I suggest do not install a phone lock on your photos or watsapp. Because that would raise a lot of doubts.

5- If you really want to keep the pics, make an alternative mongering email ID. Send the pics to that email ID, and make sure that email ID is not your primary ID which is synced on your phone. And when you send the pics with the email ID which is synced with your phone, make sure you delete that particular message from the sent folder.

6- Do not sync phone or messages on google cloud. You never know when that could come up on your desktop or Laptop if you forget to sign out of gmail or google.

7- Always monger during work hours. Between 9-8. That way, things would be a bit safer at the mongering place, at the same time, it wouldn't raise much doubt at home.

8- If you visited a spa during work hours, make sure you take a good bath at the spa, if not satisfied with that, make sure you take a bath as soon as you get home as well. That way the smell of the massage oil would not linger on your body.

9- As a matter of respect for your family, its always good to take a nice bath once you done mongering with anyone.

These are the main tips, maybe some seniors or veterans can contribute to this topic.

But its good to know and practice.Was just going through the Forum when I saw this post. Bro must say these are g8 practical stuff that should be followed. "and it looked like you were talking from experience a bit. Lolzzz".

Dhoka2212
12-09-15, 06:41
Bro,

SP Priya has good collections limited and some keep coming for limited time but many are kind for longer time.

She has given me KLPD once (first time) but then next time no.

Though all her babes are time watchers.

So before booking get everything clear and bargain bro she will quote around 4-4.5 per round incl. Place for an hour.

But have seen her settle around 3- 3.5 k many times depending on what's the offer.

So maybe before you head to her area of action confirm the girl.

Some of the forum members must have experienced the services from SP Priya, whose no ends with *814.

There are mixed reviews in the forum. Wish to know whether she has good collection of babes or she shows pictures of gals and the same girl is not present with her.

Appreciate if someone can share feedback.

RockyInstinct
12-09-15, 07:54
Would be a good idea to keep a different mongering number which is switched on only when wife isn't around or when in office. Look for a safe place to keep it. Preferably in the car or in the office drawer which has a lock. Opt for an electronic statement for billing on this number. Above all love your wife, and show it to her by celebrating special days and timely gifts. Set a reminder in phone if need be. This assures her that she's loved and she's important. Wife's or rather women, are inbuilt with sixth sense when it comes to catching men with these things. Hence extreme caution and smart-work is suggested. Don't forget your duties as a husband and keep mongering as a hobby. Don't sacrifice your money meant to be spent at home on mongering.

4- Do not encourage watsapp messaging during times when your wife maybe around, if you do get a message. Politely send a reply that you are busy, and would message them later, and immediately delete the message. Having said that, don't forget to delete the pics from the photos folder. Because if an SP sends you pics, irrespective of the fact that you deleted his message, the picture stays on in the pics folder on your phone. Also I suggest do not install a phone lock on your photos or watsapp. Because that would raise a lot of doubts..

SmartSexy2020
12-09-15, 08:48
Hey,

Can someone give me ref and service of a indie chick number ending 098 from Malad. Thanks. PM me.

PowerTower
12-09-15, 09:36
This is an old FR due for quite sometime.

Contacted the BBW waterfall lady from SEA. Was quite responding. Quite nice to talk with and is keen on customer satisfaction motto. Everything's on plate except anal.

Is quite a chatter but speaks sensibly. For those interested in BBW MILF's she's a really good choice.

Body 7/10 BBW / MILF.

Bazookas 8/10 size 36/38.

Pu__y 6/10 loose.

Service 9/10 much better than the Kalichut on the same portal.

Damages 5 k /2 pops plus accommodation.