PDA

View Full Version : Calcutta

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119

Wood Pecker
12-15-12, 16:59
This thread is getting more and more interesting. Thanks to the great contributions of our beloved friends like John and Babapank. I'd like to know the bangla of " Cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, penis, pussy, semen etc.

Regards,

Pecker

John1970
12-15-12, 17:47
Adding the bengali version.

Q-What's your name?

Hindi- Tumhara kya naam hai?

Bangla- Tomar naam ta ki?

Chheers,

BabapankBabapank Hi!

You are just awesome! Well done!

John

Pallavan
12-15-12, 18:35
Hi seniors,

Nowadays the building 4, 5, baudi bari and many other buildings (behind the first petrol bunk when we are coming from girishpark to SG) are being discussed here.

Not so long back, I have seen one SG map here in this forum wherein it was stated as follows.

"do not go to this area. This is operated by another group of pimps. Girls are not good. Not cooperative. Gaxxx jaxxxx, saxxxx paxxxx comes in this area. These pimps cannot take you to 12 no. Nixxx loxxxx etc."

Please enlighten me whether these girls and pimps have now changed and cooperative. Can we go to this area now without fear.

Pallavan

Dingulabi
12-15-12, 21:40
Yes. Of course.

Thanks.

It is understood that spending liberal is subject to availability of funds in our purse / pocket only.

Thank you again.I am new to Kolkata. Landing on Monday afternoon and leaving Tuesday afternoon could you guide me to ahve a good time there for one or two hours. I am looking for a cheap one less than 1000.

Paidalyatri
12-16-12, 02:45
I am alarmed to sees all areas which are being discussed are infested with std hiv girls. There is a very good alternative in kolkata thats massage parlours. At 2500 you wl get good massge full service BJ included. Why put yourself in Danger? I'm from Kolkata and into mongering frm 1979. Take care guys. I don't have pm facility othrws would be happy to help you out.Correct! When enough options available in cal itself, why take pain for outareas? Moreover instead of sg we can try bowbazar and khiderpore. Take pm for friends dear!

Paidalyatri
12-16-12, 02:50
adding the bengali version.

q-what's your name?

hindi- tumhara kya naam hai?

bangla- tomar naam ta ki?

q- how much do you charge?

h- kitna paisa logi?

b- koto rate tomar?

q- what wud you not let me do?

h- tum mujhe kya karne se mana karogi?

b- ki korte debe na tumi amake?

q-wud you do sucking?

h- kya tum sucking karogi?

b- tumi sucking korbe?

q-i love to suck boobs.

h- mujhe doodh (choochi) peena pasand hai.

b. ami doodh / mai choochte khub posondo kori.

q-wud your behavior will change after taking money?

h- kya tumhara vyavhaar paisa leke badal jaogi?

b. tumi taka pele change hoye jabe na to?

q- how much for full night?

h- full night ka kitna logi?

b. full night koto lagbe?

chheers,

babapankthanks! continue and pm me about urself. write more post on isg.

Rocker123
12-16-12, 03:39
It is very easy, take a train from sealdah to naihati stn (local train) get down at naihati station and come of the station as you come out of station you should see that you are on the side where lot of shops are there or a market kind of scenario, on the other side you will see lot of rickshaws (dnt go to this side ). When you see that you have come out of the correct entrance on the market side from the station you take to the left and walk a little to you right hand side you will see a big cinema hall, you continue walking till you get a road cutting to your right, take this right cut and continue for some distance till you see a small tea shop to your left, stop near the tea shop and in the opposite side there is a collapsible gate big one and you can see lot of SW inside in their rooms, you can then have look and then negotiate etc.

Please post a report once you are through so that it helps, there is another one near titagarh station. You can try that also, it is pretty big as compared to Naihati in terms of size.Hi, thanks,

Some other monger says that naihati area is full of std, s. Do you agree with that, or the sws are usuing some protection now?

Please reply.

Rocker123
12-16-12, 03:56
I am alarmed to sees all areas which are being discussed are infested with std hiv girls. There is a very good alternative in kolkata thats massage parlours. At 2500 you wl get good massge full service BJ included. Why put yourself in Danger? I'm from Kolkata and into mongering frm 1979. Take care guys. I don't have pm facility othrws would be happy to help you out.Sirji,

If some one is from fur area from Kolkata and need some SW then its hard to spend time in kolkata, thats why am asking for near area one. I will remember your advise. Thanks again. Would you please share any MP in barrackpore area. That will be helpfull for me.

Hungry Monger
12-16-12, 05:18
Although I'm a monger since 1998, I'm amazed to see such great talents online, kudos to you guys!

Hope to hear more & more from you.

Cheers,

HSS

John1970
12-16-12, 08:16
Friends.

Last year in sep 11, I went to SG. My train was late for 5 hrs. I was very much tired. I must have rested for few hrs, but I took two pegs of RC. It made me drunk. So my mind relaxed, but what happened that my mind was ready to go to SG, but my body was not ready to go to SG. I was certainly needed rest after a 12 hr journey. But when you visit Calcutta in one year, you want to see the beauties of SG immediately as soon you arrive. So I went to SG. It was around 6. 30 PM. I entered from Tram line side. I saw a fat MILF on left side of street. She was wearing a plain yellow sexy Saree. She was a bong, fair in color. I asked her rate. She said Rs 300. I said 200, She said no. I said OK. She took me and went to a lane. She opened lock of her room. We went inside. She said if you want for one hr you have to pay 600. I said ok, bcz I was not in any hurry. I got rid of my cloths, and she of her yellow sexy saree. I lied with her and wanted to suck her big boobs. But guys that ***** refused to touch her boobs, Even she said, some body wants to suck boobs, and some want to suck pussy. Are you man are maniac? I was just WTF and my johny, was so tired and I was drunk too. Eventually her words took away my all energy. My johny was so upset that was not ready to open it's eyes. So my moneyat600 was in danger. She said. Are you drunk. I said ya. But she was a *****. She just wanted me to leave the room. I was so ashamed, that I was not in situation to discuss. So I thought better to leave her. So I came out. I thought, women is the only thing, which can not be read by it's face only. At that evening, I just misjudged that fat MILF.

Whatever amount of experience we get in mongering, we are always offered new type of behavior in this field. This is the joy of mongering. At that keeps us busy in over daily routine of life.

Cheers

John

Pallavan
12-16-12, 08:39
I am new to Kolkata. Landing on Monday afternoon and leaving Tuesday afternoon could you guide me to ahve a good time there for one or two hours. I am looking for a cheap one less than 1000.New to kolkata.

Available time: one / two hours.

Amount: less than 1000/

Want to have a good time.

OMG.

You want to contain the ocean in a little jar.

Ok.

Enter tramline side. Right side. First building where you can see a no. Of nepali girls standing and sitting on the sit out.

Less than 1000 / sure. Only thing is room. It will not be so convenient.

Have a good time.

Pallavan.

Hungry Monger
12-16-12, 12:54
That was highly informative for both outsiders & insiders alike!

Just one quest, can we take them out?

New to kolkata.

Available time: one / two hours.

Regards,

HM"

Amount: less than 1000/

Want to have a good time.

OMG.

You want to contain the ocean in a little jar.

Ok.

Enter tramline side. Right side. First building where you can see a no. Of nepali girls standing and sitting on the sit out.

Have a good time.

Pallavan.

Fresh Meat
12-16-12, 14:35
Hi, thanks,

Some other monger says that naihati area is full of std, s. Do you agree with that, or the sws are usuing some protection now?

Please reply.Well use safe sex practices, tell me one thing is SG safe? The answer is no.

Paidalyatri
12-16-12, 16:39
Hi seniors,

Nowadays the building 4, 5, baudi bari and many other buildings (behind the first petrol bunk when we are coming from girishpark to SG) are being discussed here.

Not so long back, I have seen one SG map here in this forum wherein it was stated as follows.

"do not go to this area. This is operated by another group of pimps. Girls are not good. Not cooperative. Gaxxx jaxxxx, saxxxx paxxxx comes in this area. These pimps cannot take you to 12 no. Nixxx loxxxx etc."

Please enlighten me whether these girls and pimps have now changed and cooperative. Can we go to this area now without fear.

PallavanIn fact, this area has best&cheap girls. There are many other baris too having good part time girls. Area is safe and peaceful, has a safe entrance / exit. Pimps are free to monger allover but prefer to take you to certain baris due to commission.

Pallavan
12-16-12, 19:16
It is immaterial whether a place is safe or not.

Whether the stone hits the glass or glass hits the stone, the glass will be the sufferer (broken).

We must be careful and take precaution.

Prevention is better than cure.

If you take precautionary steps, every place is safe.

Pallavan.

Aruncuckoo
12-16-12, 20:46
Hi seniors,

PallavanThis is my experience and all my reports reflects that. I found pimps around the temple area good, bldngs like GJ, GB, SP etc are good. Didn't get much co-operation in A class bldngs like NL. 12 etc and also expensive.

Arun

Fresh Meat
12-17-12, 06:26
On the tramline side as you enter to your left is a a dargah and as you cross and move further to you left you will find some south indian girls, probably tamil.

There are about 3. 5 girls of south indian type. Check it out

Fresh Meat
12-17-12, 06:27
I am alarmed to sees all areas which are being discussed are infested with std hiv girls. There is a very good alternative in kolkata thats massage parlours. At 2500 you wl get good massge full service BJ included. Why put yourself in Danger? I'm from Kolkata and into mongering frm 1979. Take care guys. I don't have pm facility othrws would be happy to help you out.Why don't you post a report on the massage scene and their locations and cost? You don't need pm facility to share reports.

SwagySam
12-17-12, 06:32
Elite Health Spa is closed for new comers. Went there yesterday, being an old customer I was allowed to have the service, while returning spoke to the manager, he said that they are not entertaining new comers, only old members are allowed to have the service.

Tried out DOLLY yesterday. Fantastic service as usual, massage, rimming, BJ, F*CK, all, husky skin, with a shaved pussy. 2 hours of superb fun, best part was she was miliking like anything during the service.

Member #4209
12-17-12, 15:55
Hi John,

After enough of mongering in Khidderpore, I have finally decided to enjoy in Sonagachi. So today became a paid member. Have already pm'ed you for help as myself was last time robbed near exide entry.

Will appreciate your help.

Thanking you.

Broadnet6

Member #4209
12-17-12, 15:56
Elite Health Spa is closed for new comers. Went there yesterday, being an old customer I was allowed to have the service, while returning spoke to the manager, he said that they are not entertaining new comers, only old members are allowed to have the service.

Tried out DOLLY yesterday. Fantastic service as usual, massage, rimming, BJ, F*CK, all, husky skin, with a shaved pussy. 2 hours of superb fun, best part was she was miliking like anything during the service.Sad. It was near to my home. Any ways for newcomers like me to get a chance for enjoyment there? How much did DOLLY charged you for all the fun?

Pallavan
12-18-12, 06:15
Nobody will be 100% perfect. No area will be 100% hiv / std free. Only the percentage of prevalance will vary from area to area. It is not special and copyrighted to any particular area. Statistics and other reports shows the decreasing trend in hiv / std infection in sg and increase in the adoption of safety measures. How can we be so sure that mp girls are free from hiv / std. They are also entertaining so many people in their service and coming across so many people in their career. You will not be 100% sure that they are free from infection. So mp girls are in no way better than the sg girls, only the room and atmosphere may be better and that will give you a better look and good impression. It's therefore somebody's perception that mp girls are good.

We should not forget that there are so many gems in sg. Whether they are infected or not, we must take care ourselves.

Again and again I want to insist: Please bear it in your mind always:. Revention is better than cure.

Pallavan

SwagySam
12-18-12, 08:37
Am looking for housewife materials in south Kolkata. Any help?

Fresh Meat
12-18-12, 14:59
Am looking for housewife materials in south Kolkata. Any help?Go near indira cinema near hazra at around 6. 30. 7.30 near bus stop you will get HW. Also you will get HW in esplanade near the corner end as you walk from metro cinema. She stands from 2 o clock to 5 o clock.

Rate around 300 bucks.

Deepak28
12-18-12, 16:09
John, you are correct. If one says I have enough experince in mongering, so I will never get cheated. Then he is wrong. Bcos he does not know, what situation will come whr he himself can not manage though he is the expert in the field.

But as you said in different reports, we should not expect great things from the street SW.

Friends.

Last year in sep 11, I went to SG. My train was late for 5 hrs. I was very much tired. I must have rested for few hrs, but I took two pegs of RC. It made me drunk. So my mind relaxed, but what happened that my mind was ready to go to SG, but my body was not ready to go to SG. I was certainly needed rest after a 12 hr journey. But when you visit Calcutta in one year, you want to see the beauties of SG immediately as soon you arrive. So I went to SG. It was around 6. 30 PM. I entered from Tram line side. I saw a fat MILF on left side of street. She was wearing a plain yellow sexy Saree. She was a bong, fair in color. I asked her rate. She said Rs 300. I said 200, She said no. I said OK. She took me and went to a lane. She opened lock of her room. We went inside. She said if you want for one hr you have to pay 600. I said ok, bcz I was not in any hurry. I got rid of my cloths, and she of her yellow sexy saree. I lied with her and wanted to suck her big boobs. But guys that * refused to touch her boobs, Even she said, some body wants to suck boobs, and some want to suck pussy. Are you man are maniac? I was just WTF and my johny, was so tired and I was drunk too. Eventually her words took away my all energy. My johny was so upset that was not ready to open it's eyes. So my moneyat600 was in danger. She said. Are you drunk. I said ya. But she was a. She just wanted me to leave the room. I was so ashamed, that I was not in situation to discuss. So I thought better to leave her. So I came out. I thought, women is the only thing, which can not be read by it's face only. At that evening, I just misjudged that fat MILF.

Whatever amount of experience we get in mongering, we are always offered new type of behavior in this field. This is the joy of mongering. At that keeps us busy in over daily routine of life.

Cheers

John

Aruncuckoo
12-18-12, 18:00
There are about 3. 5 girls of south indian type. Check it outGood to know.

Arun

MaheshNath
12-18-12, 21:09
Am looking for housewife materials in south Kolkata. Any help?Lots of HW in South Kolkata specially Jadavpur and Garia.

SNG67
12-19-12, 04:58
Dear Senior Members.

I will be celebrating New year by spending whole night at SG. Request to senior members pl. Throw some light what are the precautions one should take. Is there any any LE issue in the night / morning when you come out. Where the best staff available. Any body wants to join?

Request John & Arun for help / info

Member #4209
12-19-12, 08:30
Lots of HW in South Kolkata specially Jadavpur and Garia.Where can we find them in Jadavpur? Post some insights.

Fresh Meat
12-19-12, 11:50
Lots of HW in South Kolkata specially Jadavpur and Garia.Appreciate if you can be more specific as to where to find them, at what time, possible mode of contact via mobile or from street or any specific spot. , damages etc.

SwagySam
12-19-12, 13:06
Lots of HW in South Kolkata specially Jadavpur and Garia.Mahesh, please provide some input & suggest the way forward, I don't have pm facility, any particular location, website to get info of these housewives?

Uber777
12-19-12, 15:59
Mahesh, please provide some input & suggest the way forward, I don't have pm facility, any particular location, website to get info of these housewives?Hi Mahesh,

I will be interested to learn more on this mate! Kindly check your PM.

Aruncuckoo
12-19-12, 16:10
Dear Senior Members.

I will be celebrating New year by spending whole night at SG. Request to senior members pl. Throw some light what are the precautions one should take. Is there any any LE issue in the night / morning when you come out. Where the best staff available. Any body wants to join?

Request John & Arun for help / infoRead all the rescent reports, nothing more I have. The only suggestion is Newyear can be busy, more likely you won't get the gem you wanted. Go in the morning of 31st and do advanced booking by paying rs1000, go with a pimp.

Arun

Wood Pecker
12-19-12, 17:17
I came across an MP adv in an English daily. It was offering cream massage, total relaxation, safety ect.

So I called up the number only to hear a mail voice asking for my location, occupation ctc.

He quoted me 700 INR for an hour of massage by a girl. He stated the time and location and.

Asked me to call back once I reached there. I reached S*h C*why M*l and called him back.

Anticipating any untoward situation, I was carrying nothing costly, not even the mobile, just a 1000 INR.

He asked me the colour of the shirt I was wearing and said that I'll be approached by a biker

And I've to ride the pillion to reach the spot. This, he said, is a mere precaution to avoid the LE activity.

Within few seconds I was approached by a young boy of 24 who gave me a cordial smile and.

Asked me to ride the pillion. After some 10 mins ride through narrow lanes we stopped in front

Of a normal house in a domestic area. He said ' just follow me' and I obliged.

I was thinking to myself that this could be either heaven or this could be hell.

The most surprising part was that I had to go through a room where I saw a family.

Living with children and they seemed so indifferent to what is going on their surrounding.

Finally reached a small room specially designed for this purpose, having a rear exit.

The room had a single bed. Paid 700 INR upfront. Then she came and gave me a smile,

A sexy smile to be more specific. She was 24/25, not so fair, killer eyes, good figure with rich milk cans.

She was speaking not so good hindi. Then she started the massage and started laughing

When she felt my hardened johny. She rubbed her boobs against my body and it was a terrible feeling.

Then she said that 'this is all you get for what you've already paid. '

Then she put her nipples in my mouth and started shaking my johny and suddenly pulled her away

And said 'if you want this you've to pay another 500INR. ' Finally settled for another 300INR because

That was all I had beside the taxi fares. She gave a HJ in a semi- 69 position while I was sucking her boobs.

Joining her nipples together. My head was blowing out and I was feeling some kind of a black out in my head.

Finally I shot loads of cum in her palm. I cleaned up myself with some papers I was provided with.

I asked for her mobile no but she said that she is not supposed to do that as it is not their modus operandi.

Good business ethics. Later on I was escorted similarly upto SCM.

Take necessary precautions and take nothing for granted.

Have a nice and happy mongering.

Regards & Cheers,

Pecker

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news wevsite), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

John1970
12-19-12, 18:10
Hi All!

Main problem we face in any RLD is proper erection. It is out and out physiological thing. The atmosphere and sexuality of the girl plays major game in this. I want to share a joke regarding this issue.

One teacher asked to his students.

"Boys. Name the lightest thing in the world."

One boy- " Sir Dick"

Sir. "why"

Boy" Sir it lifts withought any effort, if sees any girl"

Sir- "Ok. Now name the haviest thing on the earth"

Boy- "Sir. Dick"

Sir- " How is that possible". Asks surprisingly.

Boy- " Sir it's so heavy. If it does'nt want to lift, no power can lift it up"

I hope you all will agree!

John

GreatAni
12-19-12, 22:10
Guys saw few of your posts a I consider you are the best to help me.

M new to kolkata don't know most of the places.

Can you please suggest me place where I cn satisfy myself

My range is 1000 extra tip on good service.

Please suggest me places in kolkata which are safe from police and all and hw to gt there. With reference to any metro station will do.

Paidalyatri
12-20-12, 02:57
Dear Senior Members.

Request John & Arun for help / infoBe extra cautious for le on new year. Only use safe entry / exit and go direct to bari. Do'nt monger in lanes after 9 pm.

SNG67
12-20-12, 04:35
Be extra cautious for le on new year. Only use safe entry / exit and go direct to bari. Do'nt monger in lanes after 9 pm.Thanks for the info. It will be very much helpful if you pl. Elaborate about " safe entry / exit " specifically about "exit". As per the information Night session generally starts from 11pm. What are the precautions one should have during 9-11 pm.

Thanks in anticipation.

Paidalyatri
12-20-12, 12:52
Thanks for the info. It will be very much helpful if you pl. Elaborate about " safe entry / exit " specifically about "exit". As per the information Night session generally starts from 11pm. What are the precautions one should have during 9-11 pm.

Thanks in anticipation.I suggest all friends to be rigid on 9 pm for a night stay in sg. Go there after drink / dinner or order it in bari for you and girl but do not leave bari after payment. This would force the girl to sit with you without attending other customers. After a little she herself will go to bed. About safe exit, you can pm me with your email and other details, then will be replied.

Blr Hot Rod
12-20-12, 14:51
Hi All.

First of all thanks to John for sharing the contact of the guide, this was the first time I visited this city of

Joy and had free time on Sunday afternoon and had preplanned to visit SG, as directed by John I called

Up Lag*and and met him near the HP Pump, he took me to NL and as we walked into the building on the

GF their were 2 marvelous beauties who could easily fetch handsome money if where were promoted as

Models, we walked around all floors checking every gal their and reached the top floor where I liked a

Short young dusky gal named as sona, she was standing outside and gave a smile, she was very bubbly

Which made me like her as this is a point to be remembered by mongers which hints that service should

Be good. The guide showed me another gal who was kind of weeping on the last room of the top floor

And walked out as we just stood on the door to have a look to her but her face showed different gesture

As too she was not interested, I dumped her and asked the guide to take me sona* which he agreed for,

Money exchanged for dance for 1 hr (2600) and the guys off the room, doors closed, she changed and

Music began, what I liked was the attitude of the girl, she was very good and gave a good service and a

GF feel, she removed her top after a couple of songs nor was I in a hurry as had lot of time to spend with

Her, during dance pushed my face against her boo*s, wow, turned around took my hands and forced it on

Her boo*s during the dance, lot of pressing, she has a well toned perky one's which was handfull, lot of

DFK (I wouldn't have gone for DFK but she was neat and clean) , during the session she said she was just

18 and had just returned the afternoon to SG after finishing her sis wedding at Mum, I better believe as

She was fresh, but did she lot of scars on her left hand (she didn't want to talk about it but we better

Understand what it might be) .1 hour passed and I decided not to go looking around for another one and

Decided to continue with her this time for a dance+shot, rest all as usual, I asked for to be on top but she

Insisted on mis, I guess she is been for quite some time now, she was frm agra an agarw*l, originally from

Al*ar which made me believe as I saw here mother along with her when I was checking around and when

I entered her mother left the room with a gungat on her face and sat outside for us to finish which was

Like an interesting thing to understand (I didn't want to go deep as it might hurt her nor was she

Interested in those details). In all I really had a good time with her, exceeded my expectation as to what

SG has in store, definitely their are gems here and you need lot of time to explore it. I did tip her which

She asked why but I insisted her to keep (this is like any WG would have expected but she didn't want to

Take, this was absurd). I asked her for a photo for which obliged but not the nak*the one.

As monger I believe SG is answer to WEST and EAST from India.

I am coming next month again to KOL and definitely try to explore more if time permits and all goes

Well.

My expenses: 5. 2K + 0. 5K tip + 0. 3 k drinks + 0. 1k tip to the guide.

Repeat: 100% for sure.

Cheers.

Play Safe.

BHR.

Pic in the Photo Gallery.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news wevsite), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

John1970
12-20-12, 17:42
Few tips for newbie, going for LT.

First of all

1. If you want to go for LT, must go for a trial run in day time. Because if you can't bear a girl for one hr, how will for one night.

2. Don't tell her in trial about LT thought, otherwise she may act smart.

3. Suppose she asks for 5k, don't make final decision. Tell her to call you around 9 pm, if she is not booked for night. This will lead her down to her minimum rate.

4. Make everything clear before handing over the cash. It should be done before pimp. Things like how many shots, BBJ, or sleeping fully naked, all should be discussed clearly and shamelessly. Better to be clear than disappointed in the morning.

5. Make it quite clear that girl will not leave the room to entertain other customers.

6, Try to leave building after 9 am, just try to be in the lanes, when few movements of people start in morning.

Just take care of these few things.

Have a great time,

John

GreatCasanova
12-20-12, 21:31
Hello friends,

My dear mongering friends this is my first post although I am watching this forum from a longtime and mongering from last 10years. Found some real independent, fluent english speaking educated and awesome independents recently after mongering in sg from longtime. Really surprised. Kolkata rocks buddy. Will post my fucking reports soon. Will pass om contacts to genuine mongerers for exchange.

MrKamasutra
12-21-12, 03:13
Lads, am in the city for a few days right NOW. Would appreciate any pms on south Calcutta attractive company who are up for action. Massage parlours would suit as well.

John1970
12-21-12, 07:46
Few tips for newbie, going for LT at SG!

First of all

1. If you want to go for LT, must go for a trial run in day time. Because if you can't bear a girl for one hr, how will for one night.

2. Don't tell her in trial about LT thought, otherwise she may act smart.

3. Suppose she asks for 5k, don't make final decision. Tell her to call you around 9 pm, if she is not booked for night. This will lead her down to her minimum rate.

4. Make everything clear before handing over the cash. It should be done before pimp. Things like how many shots, BBJ, or sleeping fully naked, all should be discussed clearly and shamelessly. Better to be clear than disappointed in the morning.

5. Make it quite clear that girl will not leave the room to entertain other customers.

6. Try to leave building after 9 am, just try to be in the lanes, when few movements of people start in morning.

Just take care of these few things.

Have a great time.

John

Abhidying
12-21-12, 17:42
Been to kol for so many time. But never had the guts to go to SG. Anybody for a Jan trip to explore Kol. Let me knw.

Will activate PM

GreatCasanova
12-21-12, 18:44
Lads, am in the city for a few days right NOW. Would appreciate any pms on south Calcutta attractive company who are up for action. Massage parlours would suit as well.Hello mr.

Whats your buget? Great contacts in south kolkata. Pm me if you want.

GreatCasanova
12-21-12, 19:13
Hello buddies.

Met an air-hostess on last Wednesday in southkolkata who is working in an airline and visiting south east frequently. Cheaked her genuinity also as it is very difficult to cheat me as I am an experienced mongerer. I catch easily when a girl tells lie about her education and job. Even I ask mathmetics or any subject when a girl tells she has done BSC or graduation etc. Caught some and they were embarrassed for telling lie. The girl was bengoli, beautiful tall, and her smile was awesome. Boy o my boy what a girl? Fluent in english passed from lo#e to school and college. Denied pic. She told she loves blow job. But I like DFK. Awesome blowjob given by her till I was fused. Done best blow job ever I had. Drunk all my cum. Not a single drop she spitted. I was in heaven literally.

Score card.

Looks-9/10.

Dfk-10/10.

Blowjob-11/10.

Damage-4k for1hr.

Wir-hell yes.

She told she will introduce some of her friends to me. My dream of fucking an airhostess was cherished at last. Will exchange no with genuine mongerer who can give similar contacts. Pm me

GreatCasanova
12-21-12, 19:32
Hi buddies

This is the fucking report on the next day of encouner with the air hostess. Got a contact from a friend few months back but couldnot make time to come to kolkata. Talked with the contact fewtimes before. Excellent english, bongoli just married for last3years age around 24yearsl. Never met her before was aprehensive how she looked. But when we met at baguati I was very happy. She was my sweetheart. I loved her looks. Took her to a friends house there and we had amaging experience. She loved to please me. Literally I fell in love for her. Still the experience rebounding in my memory. We are in regular touch from that day just like gfbf. Will pass on number to genuine friends.

Score card.

Face-8/10 cute beautiful.

Body-slim fair8/10.

Dfk-10/10.

Blowjob-9/10.

Attitude- very friendly cares a lot 10/10.

Wir- yes, certainly.

Charges-2. 5k / 1hr (excluding place)

Da Monger
12-22-12, 07:32
Looking for a wing-man. I will be there from Jan 1-4. Sole purpose of the trip is pussy hunting. I haven't mongered in India much & after reading the reports I am flying down just for this purpose. Thanks to John & all the all other contributors. I am Indian but don't speak Hindi or Bengali (only Tamil). I know I will suffer with the girls but I have managed in other countries without knowing the language so I hope I will be able to manage here as well. Please PM if you have any info. I am a sucker for thin women (aren't we all?) but GFE & Attitude always wins points more than anything. If you have any pointers how to spot this in a girl please PM.

If anyone wants to teach me the ropes, I will be happy to hangout. Of course the drinks are on me.

Paidalyatri
12-22-12, 16:19
Looking for a wing-man. I will be there from Jan 1-4. Sole purpose of the trip is pussy hunting. I haven't mongered in India much & after reading the reports I am flying down just for this purpose. Thanks to John & all the all other contributors. I am Indian but don't speak Hindi or Bengali (only Tamil). I know I will suffer with the girls but I have managed in other countries without knowing the language so I hope I will be able to manage here as well. Please PM if you have any info. I am a sucker for thin women (aren't we all?) but GFE & Attitude always wins points more than anything. If you have any pointers how to spot this in a girl please PM.

If anyone wants to teach me the ropes, I will be happy to hangout. Of course the drinks are on me.Dear you may fall in trouble so company with a local. Either go to mp or hotel service. Sg would not be safe for you.

Paidalyatri
12-22-12, 16:33
Hi buddies

This is the fucking report on the next day of encouner with the air hostess. Got a contact from a friend few months back but couldnot make time to come to kolkata. Talked with the contact fewtimes before. Excellent english, bongoli just married for last3years age around 24yearsl. Never met her before was aprehensive how she looked. But when we met at baguati I was very happy. She was my sweetheart. I loved her looks. Took her to a friends house there and we had amaging experience. She loved to please me. Literally I fell in love for her. Still the experience rebounding in my memory. We are in regular touch from that day just like gfbf. Will pass on number to genuine friends.

Score card.

Face-8/10 cute beautiful.

Body-slim fair8/10.

Dfk-10/10.

Blowjob-9/10.

Attitude- very friendly cares a lot 10/10.

Wir- yes, certainly.

Charges-2. 5k / 1hr (excluding place) Dear you are prooving to be a fast friend for ISG mongers. Congrats! Please share this contact and your adress details by pming.

Asian Geek
12-22-12, 18:14
Hello buddies.

Met an air-hostess on last Wednesday in southkolkata who is working in an airline and visiting south east frequently. Cheaked her genuinity also as it is very difficult to cheat me as I am an experienced mongerer. But I like DFK. Awesome blowjob given by her till I was fused. Done best blow job ever I had. Drunk all my cum. Not a single drop she spitted. I was in heaven literally.

Score card.

Dfk-10/10.

Blowjob-11/10.

Damage-4k for1hr.You are a rock star buddy. The best I could manage so far is to get some serious touching in the MP and one useless in call at my hotel. Would love to get in touch with you. Can you provide some pointers on how to get this contact of yours?

Deepak28
12-22-12, 18:52
After thinking a lot, whether I will go to SG or not, finally I headed towards SG today. But as I don't have mongering experience in SG, so thought to go to Sada bari. One more reason of going there, was on last Sunday I visited to Sada bari for first time. Sunday's experience was also quite satisfactory. Though the look of the girl was not great, but it was ok with good assets. It was Rs 500 per hour and the attitude of the girl was very good.

So expecting this kind of experience again there, today I went near to Sada bari at 7pm. I was just standing in front of the lane (near by temple) , one guy came out of the lane. I was bit hesitant to go alone inside, so asked the person so called Sukumar about the girls and rate there. He told the rate as for one shot 200 and for one hour 450. I told him that I want for one hour. Then he took me inside and showed few girls. None of these girls are to my expectation, as I had nice experience of last Sunday. I was about to leave that place, but he told he will show one more girl and asked me to wait a while. After a while one girl came with smile and Sukumar asked me whether this is ok for me. Though still I did not like that girl, but I did not want to monger more there. So agreed with him and paid the money Rs450. I can say the girl was having good attitude, but her figure was 32 size boobs which is below as per my expectation. We went inside the room, chat each other for 10 minutes. When I asked for CBJ, she denied and told she never does this with any customer. This again made me disappointed, as from the beginning things were not going good. By the time, she already undressed herself and mine too. But I did not feel to have a fuck with her, because of not having assets as per my expectation and for no CBJ. So I put my dress immediately and started to leave the room, though it was only 25 minutes spent with her.

Guys, what I feel that, the place is quite safe for mongering. But we should not expect the great or may be average stuff always here. But by chance, you may get a good one if you monger all the four floors in Sada bari.

I am planning to start the mongering experience in SG for the first time tomorrow. I will post my first experience, tomorrow.

Deepak

Da Monger
12-22-12, 19:15
There was a map by John. Very helpful. I tired to make it into a google map to make it easier to navigate.

http://goo.gl/maps/0Fqi5

Since I have never been there, my sense of direction might be wrong. PM your feedback & I can make necessary adjustments. If you guys see no use for it, please ignore & sorry to have wasted your time.

John. Since it was your original work, I can transfer the ownership of the map to you so that you can be the admin. Let me know.

GreatCasanova
12-22-12, 20:07

If anyone wants to teach me the ropes, I will be happy to hangout. Of course the drinks are on me.Hi if you want awesome pussies PM me. Will definitely help

KamAgni
12-22-12, 20:17
Dear Senior Members,

What is the secure and ideal way of registering for paid membership; I cannot PM anyone due to free membership.

GreatCasanova
12-22-12, 20:21
Dear buddies,

I have fucked enough in SG. Have visited in all premier buildings before in my last mongering years. Only sleeps in premier ones like prembandhan, nightlovers, no10 no. 20 neelkamal, dreamhouse etc. Sometimes paid fine for fucking very hard and breaking the bed (2times). The chicks forced to pay2k for repair of bed. Haha. Anyway I donot like ghutka eating girls even if she is a stunner. As I like DFK very much I used to smell their mouth before booking them for night. Fucked some cutties in SG in past. But now I donot like to go there as I got enough beauties working as independents. Some are like models fluent in english, posh and loving. Also I have a contact in bolygunje who has tollywood queens and college students. No need to go to SG any more. Kolkata rocks friends. I love kolkata the city of joy. I want to sniff every beautiful pussy destiny has made in kolkata. Haha bye buddies, enjoy.

Paidalyatri
12-23-12, 11:18
Deepak, the monger and other friends! Pm service is only for private confidential informations. So general querries should be shared on open forum to benefit all. I reply only pms those having mail ad, details of sender to make its use only by geniune friends. Please note.

Harsha99
12-23-12, 14:03
Yo cassanova.

Lookin forward for some really good contacts from you soon.

h@rsha

Dear buddies,

I have fucked enough in SG. Have visited in all premier buildings before in my last mongering years. Only sleeps in premier ones like prembandhan, nightlovers, no10 no. 20 neelkamal, dreamhouse etc. Sometimes paid fine for fucking very hard and breaking the bed (2times). The chicks forced to pay2k for repair of bed. Haha. Anyway I donot like ghutka eating girls even if she is a stunner. As I like DFK very much I used to smell their mouth before booking them for night. Fucked some cutties in SG in past. But now I donot like to go there as I got enough beauties working as independents. Some are like models fluent in english, posh and loving. Also I have a contact in bolygunje who has tollywood queens and college students. No need to go to SG any more. Kolkata rocks friends. I love kolkata the city of joy. I want to sniff every beautiful pussy destiny has made in kolkata. Haha bye buddies, enjoy.

Deepak28
12-23-12, 17:32
Hi,

As the mongering experience was not good yesterday in Sadabari, so today planned to monger in SG. This is the first time mongering in SG, after going through many reports in ISG and suggestion from senior member like John.

I reached nearby tramline entry by 4. 30p. M, called to pimp Lagan. Though that time he was not there, but he came to the tramline entry within 15 minutes. Thanks to John, who guided me for a reliable pimp Lagan. I told him about my exact requirement and the budget is within 800 per hour. Then he took to one building where I found 5 to 6 girls and those are average. But I just wanted to explore more girls. So he again took me to the building no. 6. In the first floor he showed me four girls and out of those I selected one. Though the amount said by the person who is the care taker I believe was 1100, but it was finalized in 800 and 50 extra. So in front of pimp and girl, I handed over the cash to that care taker.

The girl name is Lipi, age 23 and she told me that she is here in SG since last two months. I can say she is good looking with average built up. She closed the room and made her LCD on. To be surprised there was a big mirror in the wall near by the bed. As I have read many posts by our members in forum about the mirror experience, so thought it will be also great for me. After chit chat about her and others, I started fondling her boobs in dress with kisses. She also liked it a lot. She was always insisting me to remove my dress, but I made her delayed. When I asked for CBJ, she denied and said whatever the amount customer will give I will never do such thing. She also denied for lip kiss. So it was bit disappointed, though her attitude was very good. So not expecting anything more from her, I started a missionary fuck with her and it continued for about 15 minutes. It was about to complete one hour, so just chatted with her and left the room.

Then I called to Lagan again and asked him to come nearby tram line entry. I already decided to try for another girl with good service, before pimp Lagan reached me. When he came, he asked me about the service. I clearly told him though the girl is very good by look and attitude, but the service is not good. This time I asked him to show the girls within 1000 per hour, provided service should be good. He again took me to the same building no. 6, but he showed me few girls in ground floor. Still I wanted to see more girls and asked him to take me to other buildings. Then we went to building no. 10. In that building I found many girls, with average and few are good look. We went to one room in the first floor, where I found 7 girls was there. He asked me to select one out of those. I was very nervous by seeing many girls in front of me and that too I need to select one out of them. So just had a quick look and selected one girl, named Shathi. Again I handed over the cash 1100, to the care taker in front of the pimp and girls. This time the deal made in front of girl to have CBJ and shot. The girl (Shathi, age 22, with nice figure) and me went to one room in the second floor. Again I saw I big mirror was there in the wall near by the bed. The girl was good looking and with nice boobs. Though she asked me a lot, if I am married or not or any gf etc, but few thing I told her lie. Then she stated her job, by kissing to me like a horny. I also enjoy by squeezing her boobs and other parts of her body. After few minutes, she asked me to undress myself, as she has to give CBJ. I can feel from her attitude, that she is also not comfortable for CBJ. But as the deal was there in front of pimp, so she did it mechanically for few minutes. Guys, she is very horny in bed, as she was holding me very tightly and moaning like anything. BTW, I did my job for about 20 minutes with her, as the time was approaching for one hour. She asked me to come for a LT and told I will give my best service. When I asked for the rate for LT, she initially told me 5000. Then it came down to 4200 and finally agreed to 3200. We just exchanged the contact no, and I told her if possible I will come within 15 days.

Guys, this is my first and double experience in SG and the score card is as below.

Score card for Lipi and Shathi.

Looks – 7/10 and 7/10.

Body – 7/10 and 8/10.

Attitude – 8/10 and 7/10.

GFE – 6/10 and 7/10.

Damage – 800+50+30 (for condom) and 1100+100 (tips to care taker, as he came to drop me to main road)

So total damage was 2180 for two girls, which includes tips of 100 to my pimp.

GreatAni
12-23-12, 20:33
Dear seniors I previously posted a request wich none of you attended. Here is the same agai.

Cn you please tell me places wr I cn hook up with in 1000 bucks, as I am new to kolkata and mongering don't know places were I cn gt tat I want. I know the budget is very low bt still hope you understand.

Please fellow members help me out.

Paidalyatri
12-24-12, 11:03
Dear seniors I previously posted a request wich none of you attended. Here is the same agai.

Cn you please tell me places wr I cn hook up with in 1000 bucks, as I am new to kolkata and mongering don't know places were I cn gt tat I want. I know the budget is very low bt still hope you understand.

Please fellow members help me out.1000 is not a low amount in calcutta and you can find girls everywhere. But sg is safe and you can variety there. Read report of Deepak.

PallavSinha
12-24-12, 16:24
You are right man. Calcutta forum has become SG forum. No more posts on range of opportunities calcutta can offer. It has posts only on SG. Thnks casanova for other leads. Will contact you on PM.

[QUOTE=GreatCasanova; 1363797]Dear buddies,

I have fucked enough in SG. Have visited in all premier buildings before in my last mongering years. Only sleeps in premier ones like prembandhan, nightlovers, no10 no. 20 neelkamal, dreamhouse etc. Sometimes paid fine for fucking very hard and breaking the bed (2times

PallavSinha
12-24-12, 16:27
Hi john.

You are right man.

Dick can be both the lightest and the heaviest thing on planet.

Well said man.

Hi All!

Main problem we face in any RLD is proper erection. It is out and out physiological thing. The atmosphere and sexuality of the girl plays major game in this. I want to share a joke regarding this issue.

One teacher asked to his students.

"Boys. Name the lightest thing in the world."

One boy- " Sir Dick"

Sir."why"

Boy" Sir it lifts withought any effort, if sees any girl"

Sir- "Ok. Now name the haviest thing on the earth"

Boy- "Sir. Dick"

Sir- " How is that possible". Asks surprisingly.

Boy- " Sir it's so heavy. If it does'nt want to lift, no power can lift it up"

I hope you all will agree!

John

Pallavan
12-24-12, 16:27

Please fellow members help me out.Hello friend,

Report no. 2287:

Thank you again.

I am new to Kolkata. Landing on Monday afternoon and leaving Tuesday afternoon could you guide me to ahve a good time there for one or two hours. I am looking for a cheap one less than 1000.

This is the very same question that you have now asked. That question was already replied.

You can not expect direct reply to your queries. But replies are here to almost all queries. You must go through all the posts.

Sincerely. Your question is replied long back even before you asked for. The extract is reproduced as follows.

""Enter tramline side. Right side. First building where you can see a no. Of nepali girls standing and sitting on the sit out.

Have a good time.""

Pallavan.

MarkDow
12-24-12, 18:27
Hello. I am pretty new to mongering. Have not tried anywhere but willing to give it a shot.

I stay in salt lake. If anyone can help me with mongering.

I would like to visit a MP or go for independents.

People who want to help me can add me or PM me.

Harsha99
12-25-12, 03:55
Lucky U deepak.

I think John is the north pole star for many o=people like us.

h@rsha

Hi,

As the mongering experience was not good yesterday in Sadabari, so today planned to monger in SG. This is the first time mongering in SG, after going through many reports in ISG and suggestion from senior member like John.

I reached nearby tramline entry by 4. 30p. M, called to pimp Lagan. Though that time he was not there, but he came to the tramline entry within 15 minutes. Thanks to John, who guided me for a reliable pimp Lagan. I told him about my exact requirement and the budget is within 800 per hour. Then he took to one building where I found 5 to 6 girls and those are average. But I just wanted to explore more girls. So he again took me to the building no. 6. In the first floor he showed me four girls and out of those I selected one. Though the amount said by the person who is the care taker I believe was 1100, but it was finalized in 800 and 50 extra. So in front of pimp and girl, I handed over the cash to that care taker.

The girl name is Lipi, age 23 and she told me that she is here in SG since last two months. I can say she is good looking with average built up. She closed the room and made her LCD on. To be surprised there was a big mirror in the wall near by the bed. As I have read many posts by our members in forum about the mirror experience, so thought it will be also great for me. After chit chat about her and others, I started fondling her boobs in dress with kisses. She also liked it a lot. She was always insisting me to remove my dress, but I made her delayed. When I asked for CBJ, she denied and said whatever the amount customer will give I will never do such thing. She also denied for lip kiss. So it was bit disappointed, though her attitude was very good. So not expecting anything more from her, I started a missionary fuck with her and it continued for about 15 minutes. It was about to complete one hour, so just chatted with her and left the room.

Then I called to Lagan again and asked him to come nearby tram line entry. I already decided to try for another girl with good service, before pimp Lagan reached me. When he came, he asked me about the service. I clearly told him though the girl is very good by look and attitude, but the service is not good. This time I asked him to show the girls within 1000 per hour, provided service should be good. He again took me to the same building no. 6, but he showed me few girls in ground floor. Still I wanted to see more girls and asked him to take me to other buildings. Then we went to building no. 10. In that building I found many girls, with average and few are good look. We went to one room in the first floor, where I found 7 girls was there. He asked me to select one out of those. I was very nervous by seeing many girls in front of me and that too I need to select one out of them. So just had a quick look and selected one girl, named Shathi. Again I handed over the cash 1100, to the care taker in front of the pimp and girls. This time the deal made in front of girl to have CBJ and shot. The girl (Shathi, age 22, with nice figure) and me went to one room in the second floor. Again I saw I big mirror was there in the wall near by the bed. The girl was good looking and with nice boobs. Though she asked me a lot, if I am married or not or any gf etc, but few thing I told her lie. Then she stated her job, by kissing to me like a horny. I also enjoy by squeezing her boobs and other parts of her body. After few minutes, she asked me to undress myself, as she has to give CBJ. I can feel from her attitude, that she is also not comfortable for CBJ. But as the deal was there in front of pimp, so she did it mechanically for few minutes. Guys, she is very horny in bed, as she was holding me very tightly and moaning like anything. BTW, I did my job for about 20 minutes with her, as the time was approaching for one hour. She asked me to come for a LT and told I will give my best service. When I asked for the rate for LT, she initially told me 5000. Then it came down to 4200 and finally agreed to 3200. We just exchanged the contact no, and I told her if possible I will come within 15 days.

Guys, this is my first and double experience in SG and the score card is as below.

Score card for Lipi and Shathi.

Looks – 7/10 and 7/10.

Body – 7/10 and 8/10.

Attitude – 8/10 and 7/10.

GFE – 6/10 and 7/10.

Damage – 800+50+30 (for condom) and 1100+100 (tips to care taker, as he came to drop me to main road)

So total damage was 2180 for two girls, which includes tips of 100 to my pimp.

Uber777
12-25-12, 08:17
Hello. I am pretty new to mongering. Have not tried anywhere but willing to give it a shot.

People who want to help me can add me or PM me.Check your PM.

Wood Pecker
12-25-12, 11:15
Yes, I agree with with Harsha. John is indeed a pole star for us.

Raul30
12-25-12, 11:32
Here it goes my first report in Kolkata. Before I write the report I must thank my Friend John for all his guidance for SG and thanks to my friend Casanova for sharing a genuine contact. Met the girl today, she is around 25, and a mother (though she denies having any child) but the cut mark on the belly tells it all. Met at the per-decided place and bring her to my place. Pleasing personality, but sex is not that great to die for. It was an ok experience with lots of caressing, ok BBBJ and short time 69. Over all an ok experience. Once she opened up she has offered a lot of options for a group working gals starting from ST to LT.

Report Card.

Looks-7.

Body- 6 (boobs are hanging put pussy was tight)

Service-7.

Damage-2500+ 500tip.

She has promised to bring her friend when we meeting next time this week. So I will keep posting once I have that experience.

Keep rocking guys, and safe mongering.

RahulA9282
12-25-12, 14:28
Hi ISG members! I am new to this site and had been following diff. Comments from you members since last 4 days. I am happy to find this kind of discussion platform for these type of interesting matters.

I am a regular visitor to some massage parlours and beauty parlours in diff locations. One such BP is in Central Kolkata where you can get all the services for only 1500 and that too very much satisfactory. If you people are interested I can give exact location. If you have also something new to explore please post.

MarkDow
12-25-12, 18:16
Offlate I have been noticing some activities near CA island in salt lake. Call gals stand near that island waiting for clients at around 9. 30 pm. On saturdays and sundays they stand thr around 10pm.

I hav seen that most of them are shemales which is visible by their looks but there are a few beautiful gals also.

Has anyone tried anything in that area please share your exp.

Kolkata King
12-25-12, 18:49
Hi,

Please suggest me how to find good reliable pimps their contact no or any other information.

GreatCasanova
12-26-12, 06:05
Check your PM.Pm me to get good independents.

Wood Pecker
12-26-12, 06:55
Hi Raul30!

Thank you very much for your report. Is she a bengali? What was your medium of communication?

Regards & Cheers,

Pecker

RahulA9282
12-26-12, 07:03
Hi,

Today I am planning to visit the Sada Bari. Will post the experience after I return from there.

RahulA9282
12-26-12, 07:07
Offlate I have been noticing some activities near CA island in salt lake. Call gals stand near that island waiting for clients at around 9. 30 pm. On saturdays and sundays they stand thr around 10pm.

I hav seen that most of them are shemales which is visible by their looks but there are a few beautiful gals also.

Has anyone tried anything in that area please share your exp.Hi MarkDow,

Those standing at CA Island are the Eunuchs. They dress and makeup in such a style that you misunderstand them as girls. But they are actually Hinzras. Please beware from them. Once you stop to talk to them, a biker will come there from nowhere and stop your way and loot you. So please beware.

RahulA9282
12-26-12, 07:14

People who want to help me can add me or PM me.Hi,

There is a MP in the heart of city I. E, Central kolkata giving you everything except for the shot and that too for only 1500. No idea of anything in Salt Lake area. If interested post me, I will give you the axact location of the MP.

Pallavan
12-26-12, 15:31
Hello friends.

A lot is reported about sg but nothing about lodges, hotels and guest houses in and around sg.

Please throw some light on this aspect also regarding lodges, hotels and guest houses in and around sg.

So that we can stay close to sg, thereby saving time and money.

Pallavan

Raul30
12-26-12, 16:40
Hi Raul30!

Thank you very much for your report. Is she a bengali? What was your medium of communication?

Regards & Cheers,

PeckerYes, she is a bongo, and she is well educated to communicate in English and Hindi as well. We communicated in English as am not very much fluency in Bengali.

Igooo
12-26-12, 17:51

People who want to help me can add me or PM me.I am a newbie too. Please help about MP / inde maybe; rates, location etc.

MarkDow
12-26-12, 17:59
Hi MarkDow,

Those standing at CA Island are the Eunuchs. They dress and makeup in such a style that you misunderstand them as girls. But they are actually Hinzras. Please beware from them. Once you stop to talk to them, a biker will come there from nowhere and stop your way and loot you. So please beware.Once I stopped and asked the rates, we got in a conversation for 5 mins. But then I went back home.

MarkDow
12-26-12, 18:00
Hi,

There is a MP in the heart of city I. E, Central kolkata giving you everything except for the shot and that too for only 1500. No idea of anything in Salt Lake area. If interested post me, I will give you the axact location of the MP.Rahul how to contact you. You don't have PM activated. I am interested in the details.

MarkDow
12-26-12, 18:12
Was going through Justdial today and searching for MPs in central kolkata. Found a name of a MP in chandni named Jhum& Massage Parlour.

Called up the number given and was told that massage charges are 700 and they have other services on offer also which are chargeable. Asking about the location. I was told to stand in front of LIC building near Chandni Metro and call them up. They will send a peon who will escort me to the MP.

Guys have anyone heard about this MP? Anyone tried?

Please throw some light

Uber777
12-26-12, 18:59
Pm me to get good independents.Thanks mate. PM-ed

Uber777
12-26-12, 19:15
Hi MarkDow,

Those standing at CA Island are the Eunuchs. They dress and makeup in such a style that you misunderstand them as girls. But they are actually Hinzras. Please beware from them. Once you stop to talk to them, a biker will come there from nowhere and stop your way and loot you. So please beware.To all my friends, not sure if they are enunch or not but there is every chance of picking up STDs. Also they are part of gangs from nearby slums. So never ever take that risk. This is my humble request as a local of saltlake. Enjoy responsibly. There are loads of safe, secure and hygienic options in Kolkata.

RahulA9282
12-27-12, 08:05
Once I stopped and asked the rates, we got in a conversation for 5 mins. But then I went back home.Mark,

You are lucky that nobody caught you. Else many of my friends, and even I once got in trouble there. Must be that they were waiting for some more approach from you. But other time, please be careful and avoid them.

RahulA9282
12-27-12, 08:06
To all my friends, not sure if they are enunch or not but there is every chance of picking up STDs. Also they are part of gangs from nearby slums. So never ever take that risk. This is my humble request as a local of saltlake. Enjoy responsibly. There are loads of safe, secure and hygienic options in Kolkata.Dear Uber,

I agree with you that it is a gang operating in that area.

RahulA9282
12-27-12, 08:09
Rahul how to contact you. You don't have PM activated. I am interested in the details.Dear Mark,

I do not have PM activated. Please let me know how to get it activated.

===============================================

Greetings RahulA9282,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Member #4209
12-27-12, 09:51
was going through justdial today and searching for mps in central kolkata. found a name of a mp in chandni named jhum& massage parlour.

called up the number given and was told that massage charges are 700 and they have other services on offer also which are chargeable. asking about the location. i was told to stand in front of lic building near chandni metro and call them up. they will send a peon who will escort me to the mp.

guys have anyone heard about this mp? anyone tried?

please throw some lightdon't know about that but you can try mohan beauty parlour near khidderpore crossing. you can get fs at 800- girls are good kajol and reshma. last time saw the girl peeping from behind the door she was damn sexy. area safe too. only disadvantage is that you have to do it in a chair. i wanted to go to elite spa gariahat but recently they have stopped taking new comers.

RahulA
12-27-12, 10:05
Hi Friends and seniors,

I have not been an active memeber here, but been watcging the forum ever since I decided to land in kolkata from Bangalore. Came to kolkata a week back. And all set to hit SG. I was wondering if there a way to get netai or any good pimps contact in SG. I understand the map of SG has been disscussed several time in the forum but I would like to know how to reach PB, Neelkamal and 10A and such good buildings, to get my Gems, from park circus. Planning to spend a whole day there. I don't get satisfied unless I have 7 of the Gems. Expecting to hear soon from seniors.

Thank you

Wood Pecker
12-27-12, 16:04
Also they are part of gangs from nearby slums. So never ever take that risk.Hi Uber777,

I appreciate your suggestion. Picking up street girls is not at all a very good idea. There is every chance of rip-off. It's always better to stick to recommended and tested stuff. However this my personal view, somebody might feel it's a less adventureous one.

Regards and Cheers

Pecker

Pallavan
12-27-12, 16:07
To all my friends,.There are loads of safe, secure and hygienic options in Kolkata.What is this? What are these options? Where are these options?

Please be specific without any riddles.

Pallavan.

MaheshNath
12-27-12, 17:50
Hi Mahesh,

I will be interested to learn more on this mate! Kindly check your PM.
Mahesh, please provide some input & suggest the way forward, I don't have pm facility, any particular location, website to get info of these housewives?
Appreciate if you can be more specific as to where to find them, at what time, possible mode of contact via mobile or from street or any specific spot. , damages etc.
Where can we find them in Jadavpur? Post some insights.Well almost all contacts I have are from south kolkata and most people might find it funny but I got all of them from yahoo chat rooms, sadly yahoo has shut them down now so no more new contacts for me. Also I don't have pm activated and don't intend to get it activated as I am a student and obviously cash struck but lots a and lots of HW are available they range from 500 to 2. 5k to 3k but most are in 1. 5k range but don't expect stunners as in SG (never been to SG actually, so just going by what I am reading here). Most of them are not professionals they do it to rope in some extra cash without letting their families know. Had experience with 4 of them, had them come over to my place but most of them have their own places too which costs a bit extra. Also they are very cautious when you contact them and inquire everything about you. I guess to get such contacts you can ask around among your friends if you are a kolkata local [Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Member #4209
12-27-12, 17:57
What is this? What are these options? Where are these options?

Please be specific without any riddles.

Pallavan.My personal opinion: In terms of safety and hygiene khidderpore brothel is very good those who wants fun at a low budget 660 / hr or so. Also there are couple of mp's there down along the flyover.

I am yet to post my fr from NL in SG. John and Arun has already given me the contacts and map. Busy with some work so can't go now. Last evening was returning through that kalighat bridge at around 9pm. The road was empty at that time with very less vehicles and no one in the road except some house wifes waiting for customers on the bridge. Saw some very sexy boudis and married women on the bridge and some 2-3mens were talking with them. Wanted to get out of the taxi and approach but couldn't as it was post 9pm. But the ladies who were standing were extremely sexy type boudis. I do not see them in the evening time. My taxi wala told me that after 9pm these sexy boudis come for service. There is a lodge named siddharth lodge near hazra crossing. Saw a sexy women standing alone in front of that lodge most probably waiting for a customer. Was wearing a transparent red saree and was looking very sexy. So lots of actions after 9pm.

GreatAni
12-27-12, 19:51
Hello friend,

Report no. 2287:

Thank you again.

I am new to Kolkata. Landing on Monday afternoon and leaving Tuesday afternoon could you guide me to ahve a good time there for one or two hours. I am looking for a cheap one less than 1000.

This is the very same question that you have now asked. That question was already replied.

You can not expect direct reply to your queries. But replies are here to almost all queries. You must go through all the posts.

Sincerely. Your question is replied long back even before you asked for. The extract is reproduced as follows.

""Enter tramline side. Right side. First building where you can see a no. Of nepali girls standing and sitting on the sit out.

Have a good time.""

Pallavan.Thanks Pallavan and sorry if I have offended you because I didn't mean to.

NitMasti
12-28-12, 04:47
Well I ve been goin thru this forum for a week and I matched my xperience wid the most xperienced guys like lord voldermort, john and few oders. Because I also ve had the pleasure of the best girls in sg. From twinkle to kashis, puja, neha ruby and loads more. For me quality is priority. And nw I want a change apart frcanom thes. Massage parlours. Can anyone shRe wid me number of some independent but good looking and NYC figure. I ll be very glad. Happy mongering.)

RahulA9282
12-28-12, 07:53
Well I ve been goin thru this forum for a week and I matched my xperience wid the most xperienced guys like lord voldermort, john and few oders. Because I also ve had the pleasure of the best girls in sg. From twinkle to kashis, puja, neha ruby and loads more. For me quality is priority. And nw I want a change apart frcanom thes. Massage parlours. Can anyone shRe wid me number of some independent but good looking and NYC figure. I ll be very glad. Happy mongering.)Dear Nitmasti,

There is a good massage parlour in Hazra. It is very safe place and the provide full service for 1500 for 1. 5 hrs. From massage to total service, you can get there. The girls are also damn sexy. There are some very beautiful girls also but they have some attitude problem. So you can take any girl as per your choice.

So enjoy,

Rahul

Pallavan
12-28-12, 10:52
Thanks Pallavan and sorry if I have offended you because I didn't mean to.No. No. No. Friend.

Nothing wrong. Offended.

I just want our friends to go thro' all the reports again and again in detail.

We can gain more and more details and information. Thats all.

Sorry if your offended.

Thanks.

Pallavan

Wood Pecker
12-28-12, 14:37
There is a good massage parlour in Hazra. It is very safe place and the provide full service RahulHi RahulA9282,

Thanks for the information, much appreciated. Shall definitely try to explore it. BTW, do you have a first hand experience of that MP?

Regards and Cheers,

Pecker

JazzyBoy
12-28-12, 14:46
Thanks to friend GreatCasanova, got the digits of airhostess about whom he had posted a FR a few days back.

Called her and she spoke fluent english in a nice sophisticated accent. Fixed up to meet next day.

She called me to a mall near rajarhat and then gave me directions towards the apartment complex, which was nearby.

She has an awesome figure, though boobs were below average. But her waist, hips and buttocks compensated for that.

Had a chit chat, and she claims to be a half-bong and half gorkha breed. She claims to fly for an airline mainly in international sectors. I asked her to show some snaps of her in cabin crew uniform, but she refused. Though with her attitude, looks, confidence and body language, there was no reason to suspect her to be lying.

Proceeded with a nice unhurried DFK, and then we stripped each other. Licked my earlobes and neck and man, it was truly GFE.

Then came the best part, BBBJ, which was amazing! She had no mood to stop at all.

Johnny was about to explode in her mouth and I had to take it from her. Slipped in the condy and pumped her!

Report card-

Looks-8/10.

Figure-9/10.

Boobs-5/10.

BBBJ-10/10.

GFE-9/10.

Overall, an amazing GFE!

Thanks GreatCasanova. Hope you tried the contacts I had PMed you.

Hope to see a FR soon.

Cheers!

Da Monger
12-28-12, 15:37
Hi if you want awesome pussies PM me. Will definitely help
Hello friends.

A lot is reported about sg but nothing about lodges, hotels and guest houses in and around sg.

Please throw some light on this aspect also regarding lodges, hotels and guest houses in and around sg.

So that we can stay close to sg, thereby saving time and money.

PallavanArun mentioned Hotel Afreen, Kyd Street, Park Street. Any other places?

Pallavan
12-28-12, 18:00
Report card-

Looks-8/10.

Figure-9/10.

Boobs-5/10.

BBBJ-10/10.

GFE-9/10.

Overall, an amazing GFE!

Cheers!Total damage?

Amount spent in all?

Missing.

Pallavan.

NitMasti
12-28-12, 18:03
Dear Nitmasti,

There is a good massage parlour in Hazra. It is very safe place and the provide full service for 1500 for 1. 5 hrs. From massage to total service, you can get there. The girls are also damn sexy. There are some very beautiful girls also but they have some attitude problem. So you can take any girl as per your choice.

So enjoy,

RahulBut Rahul Bhai how to reach there?

And is there any contact number of them?

NitMasti
12-28-12, 18:25
Pm me to get good independents.Bro. If you can plzz give me number of some independent escort. Infact the best ones. I ll be so happy. Like the air hostess. Plzz do give me as well!

Aruncuckoo
12-28-12, 18:35
Arun mentioned Hotel Afreen, Kyd Street, Park Street. Any other places?Kyd Street:

Hotel Afreen (cheap& best).800. 1K.

Hotel Deempressa (little upscale, small rooms, free breakfast).2. 5k approx.

Some where in Parkstreet (I forgot but near Forum Mall)

Hotel Trimurty (small rooms).2k.

Arun

JazzyBoy
12-29-12, 03:22
Total damage?

Amount spent in all?

Missing.

Pallavan.Overall damage was 4k for 1 hour (including accommodation).

I have received lot of PMs asking for her contacts. I would request you all to approach GreatCasanova for the same, since it is his contact.

Cheers.

Harsha99
12-29-12, 04:11
Hey Pals,

Good ethics. Keep it up.

Hope you guys had your best time eh. .

h@rsha

Overall damage was 4k for 1 hour (including accommodation).

I have received lot of PMs asking for her contacts. I would request you all to approach GreatCasanova for the same, since it is his contact.

Cheers.

RahulA9282
12-29-12, 08:43
Hi RahulA9282,

Thanks for the information, much appreciated. Shall definitely try to explore it. BTW, do you have a first hand experience of that MP?

Regards and Cheers,

PeckerDear Wood Pecker,

Friend I m a regular to this place. Experienced many chicks. Most importantly, I like the behaviour of the owner. Only problem is that I don't have PM and I am unable to give you exact details, address and phone no.

RahulA9282
12-29-12, 08:46
But Rahul Bhai how to reach there?

And is there any contact number of them?Dear,

I am very sorry. I have got the contact details together wd full address but I cannot give You as my PM is not activated and now at this time I am also unable to afford it.

Greetings Everyone,

If anyone wants to purchase a subscription for this forum member, all you need to do is enter his username where indicated when making the credit card charge.

http://www.Internationalsexguide.info/forum/subscriptions.php?

Thanks,

Jackson

Wood Pecker
12-29-12, 11:41
Hi Jazzy Boy,

Thanks for posting such a wonderful report. Your report exited me like anything, I just loved it. You're lucky, that you've got great friend like "Great Casanova ". Looking forward to more FRs.

Regards and Cheers,

Pecker

Surya12
12-29-12, 13:57
Hi all Bros,

New Year 2013 will be begin after 2 days.

Wish You All A Happy Ending Year 2012!

Bro John1970! ! ! You Are The Man! ! !

I will be in Kolkata from 1st to 7th Jan. Any Bro want to join with me for SG trip? PM please!

Kolkata King
12-29-12, 15:26
Pm me to get good independents.Hi,

Read all great about your past exp, coming 2 the point please provide me some info about the good independents.

Also if you have some good contacts of the pimps in sg.

Would really appreciate if you provide some info on this.

Best regards

Member #4209
12-29-12, 18:25
Give directions and pointers, then it will be easier to go there.

Thanks

Dear,

I am very sorry. I have got the contact details together wd full address but I cannot give You as my PM is not activated and now at this time I am also unable to afford it.

Greetings Everyone,

If anyone wants to purchase a subscription for this forum member, all you need to do is enter his username where indicated when making the credit card charge.

Thanks,

Jackson

KolkataNight
12-29-12, 18:30
Nice way to say goodbye to 2012.

Thanks to friend GreatCasanova, got the digits of airhostess about whom he had posted a FR a few days back.

Called her and she spoke fluent english in a nice sophisticated accent. Fixed up to meet next day.

She called me to a mall near rajarhat and then gave me directions towards the apartment complex, which was nearby.

She has an awesome figure, though boobs were below average. But her waist, hips and buttocks compensated for that.

Had a chit chat, and she claims to be a half-bong and half gorkha breed. She claims to fly for an airline mainly in international sectors. I asked her to show some snaps of her in cabin crew uniform, but she refused. Though with her attitude, looks, confidence and body language, there was no reason to suspect her to be lying.

Proceeded with a nice unhurried DFK, and then we stripped each other. Licked my earlobes and neck and man, it was truly GFE.

Then came the best part, BBBJ, which was amazing! She had no mood to stop at all.

Johnny was about to explode in her mouth and I had to take it from her. Slipped in the condy and pumped her!

Report card-

Looks-8/10.

Figure-9/10.

Boobs-5/10.

BBBJ-10/10.

GFE-9/10.

Overall, an amazing GFE!

Thanks GreatCasanova. Hope you tried the contacts I had PMed you.

Hope to see a FR soon.

Cheers!

Surya12
12-30-12, 03:36

If anyone wants to teach me the ropes, I will be happy to hangout. Of course the drinks are on me.Bro the Monger,

I am a sucker for thin "girl" too!

We are the same style sucker! Haha.

Lucky Pussy Hunting for New Year 2013 in Kolkata.

See you there, Bro!

Surya12
12-30-12, 03:42
Hi if you want awesome pussies PM me. Will definitely helpHi Bro GreatCasanova,

PM you already.

BoyatNoida
12-30-12, 07:53
Dear Wood Pecker,

Friend I m a regular to this place. Experienced many chicks. Most importantly, I like the behaviour of the owner. Only problem is that I don't have PM and I am unable to give you exact details, address and phone no.You could provide directions, there are no restrictions on that.

Looking forward to visit the place.

Raja Mitra
12-30-12, 09:33
Hello buddies.

Met an air-hostess on last Wednesday in southkolkata who is working in an airline and visiting south east frequently. Cheaked her genuinity also as it is very difficult to cheat me as I am an experienced mongerer. I catch easily when a girl tells lie about her education and job. Even I ask mathmetics or any subject when a girl tells she has done BSC or graduation etc. Caught some and they were embarrassed for telling lie. The girl was bengoli, beautiful tall, and her smile was awesome. Boy o my boy what a girl? Fluent in english passed from lo#e to school and college. Denied pic. She told she loves blow job. But I like DFK. Awesome blowjob given by her till I was fused. Done best blow job ever I had. Drunk all my cum. Not a single drop she spitted. I was in heaven literally.

Score card.

Looks-9/10.

Dfk-10/10.

Blowjob-11/10.

Damage-4k for1hr.

Wir-hell yes.

She told she will introduce some of her friends to me. My dream of fucking an airhostess was cherished at last. Will exchange no with genuine mongerer who can give similar contacts. Pm me-

I am not a paid user so cannot PM you kindly send the phone number in my email address, I have similar kind of info to share.

[Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

NitMasti
12-30-12, 11:12
Dear,

Greetings Everyone,

Thanks,

JacksonBhai tell me the nearby location to reach that massage parlour. Bhai even I don't have my pm activated. I ll be very happy if you can plzz give me some landmark to reach thre. It will rely be appreciated.

With regards.

MarkDow
12-30-12, 12:02
I have recently heard from my friends. Lady pimps outside Paradise & Roxy Cinema Halls. They arrange for gals for 300-500 rs. Who can accompany you to the movie. And you can enjoy oral with them inside the hall.

Anyone. Throw light on it.

MarkDow
12-30-12, 12:47
Any great parties. Gangbang / group sex parties being organised on new year in Kol?

Wood Pecker
12-30-12, 14:43
Dear Wood Pecker,

Friend I m a regular to this place. Experienced many chicks. Most importantly, I like the behaviour of the owner. Only problem is that I don't have PM and I am unable to give you exact details, address and phone no.Dear RahulA9282,

Never mind friend. The information you already provided is worth it. Let me do a bit recce in and arround the place. We love to do that, don't we? If possible, then please post a FR of your recent visit. Thanking you again.

Regards and Cheers,

Pecker

Paidalyatri
12-31-12, 04:06
My sweet wishes to all friends of ISG and Mr Jackson for providing such superb forum of mutual communication. May hope this forum extend more joy and fun to us in 2013. I think girls should also join this forum.

Dipsh2002
12-31-12, 05:15
Hi Bro GreatCasanova,

PM you already.Hi Bro,

I'm in desperate need of some good looking pussies. Please help. My name s deepak and my mob no is [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

Cheers and thnkz.

Deepak

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Pallavan
12-31-12, 08:04
Hello friends.

Happy new year 2013. To all our forum members.

Hope john, arun and others flood this forum with their latest reports in 2013!

Pallavan

ManOfLove
12-31-12, 08:54
Russians escorts are in town for only few days due to new year bash party.

If need to fuck foreigners I can give pointers.

Asian Geek
12-31-12, 15:25
Overall damage was 4k for 1 hour (including accommodation).

Cheers.This is quite a good price for an air-hostess. Have fun man. Wish you excellent year 2013! Keep discovering the gems.

ManOfLove
12-31-12, 16:08
Alrite! So I'm sharing my experience that is beyond the rules of premiere building in SG.

There is a girl in Grd Floor just first room on the right while you enter KP named Khusboo whom I was seeing for a couple of times. She is very fair, awesum face and a decent figure with a broader waist. I was bored with all the extra-banged pussies of SG girls too loose sumtimes need to try hard to cum. I visited in the evening where there was the pimp who stand just outside with a register in hand. She was skimpily dressed that set my dick on fire. I straightway paid for 2 hrs and asked for fuck, no dance. Frankly I dnt like dance much unless I 'm drinking. The session started. She came close to me and sat on my lap while I was sitting on the bed. After the eye contact, she very gently kissed my lips. Then she walked away for the remote and I grabbed her by her hand and DFK'd her. She isn't a very good kisser but she will allow you to roll your tongue inside her mouth or touch her throat with it. Then I called for the business as I fucked her once and wasn't happy with pussy fucking. I asked her to handjob me for quite a while and she did it till I asked her to stop. I said I dnt want to cum like this. Then I asked her to get on doggy and began to slide my dick between the ass partition. In the meantime I put my index finger inside her ass and she quickly responded "Waha kuch mat karna". But I didn't stop and put full finger inside it. I fingered her ass for quite sumtime with middle finger too by then she had understood what my motive was for that day. I strongly said I want to fuck her ass which she didn't responded and I thought it to be a sign to carry forward my action. I put on my condom and started to search for the right hole. It was so hard at first time that I hardly can penetrate my dickhead inside. But her painful moaning made me so horny that I slowly entered her ass. Things began to feel worldly after I really started fucking it. It was so tight and pleasurable that I continued for mins. She was screaming like hell. At last I felt that sumthing huge going to burst and it did happen. I cummed 4 times inside her ass and she screamed the max while I was cumming. My heartbeat was at pace for the next ten minutes while she laid flat on her back. It was the best cumming I had. It ended so well.

Later she remarked that I wud come for this as I had the tighest thing. I quickly obliged with her statement. She likes spanking too.

Damage : 5000 for 2 hrs.

Experience. 10/10.

Figure, Looks nd Face. 8/10.

WIR. Things like this doesn't happen so often.

Aruncuckoo
12-31-12, 16:11
Hello friends.

Happy new year 2013. To all our forum members.

Hope john, arun and others flood this forum with their latest reports in 2013!

PallavanYes had a great year with 21 encounters in the last 5 months including 2LT. 1ST. 1dance in SG. There are great in this forum who are touching 200+ encounters, compared to that I am a small guy. Hope to improve my numbers next year.

The man of the year of this forum goes to "John" for not just his encounters but also contributed great deal in encouraging fellow members in this forum.

Wish everyone a happy new year 2013.

Arun

Deepak28
01-01-13, 01:52
Hello Friends.

I wish all the forum members, visitors to RTFF and definitely to Jackson a very "Happy New Year 2013".

I hope our mongering experience may safe and more enjoyable in 2013.

I too agree with Arun and the best credit goes to John who is the great contributor to Kolkata ISG forum for sharing the worthy suggestions and realistic information, for which we (newbies) are bit safe.

Deepak

DattaKm31
01-01-13, 06:59
A) directions.

(I) its on CR avenue. So do not go into any bylanes.

(ii) its after the axis bank from sovabazar metro towards girish park the opposite side of SG.

(iii) you will find two pan shops ask the bigger one (the only shop selling condoms and is displayed on the lower rack beside the guy selling while sitted)

(iv) the pimps like sukumar hangs out there.

(v) No beauties inside. Don't look for neatness / cleanliness.

(vi) accept curtains being drawn between 2 beds with you and another monger same room.

Been there yesterday. Took 2. Cost of each popat250. 1 hour 500-

You want cheap stuff to bang away thats the correct place.

For the rest it is Happy New Year. Happy hunting.

Would like reports on harkatta gali.

Dipsh2002
01-01-13, 08:17
Yo cassanova.

Lookin forward for some really good contacts from you soon.

h@rshaHi Bro,

Can you fix me up with some tollywood babes. I'm new to all the action here and seems that you guys are having a blast.

Thnks Deepak

Dipsh2002
01-01-13, 08:36

If need to fuck foreigners I can give pointers.Hi,

Would love some details on foreigners in Kol. Please send.

Thanks

RahulA9282
01-01-13, 09:29
Dear RahulA9282,

Never mind friend. The information you already provided is worth it. Let me do a bit recce in and arround the place. We love to do that, don't we? If possible, then please post a FR of your recent visit. Thanking you again.

Regards and Cheers,

PeckerDear Friend, Happy New Year 2013.

Sorry for being late. My last visit to this place was about 8-9 days ago. Great experince. Let me share. When I went there, already 3 customers inside. The owner asked me to sit in another room. Then he started parading the girls. I stopped him. I have much trust on him and told him to send a girl with his own choice and as per my taste. I believe looking damn beautiful is not the guarantee for great experience but a nice and sexy figure. He sent a girl named S*sh*a. Sexy boobs and figure filled at right places. She closed the door and asked me to change. I take out all my clothes and started to wrap the towel to take out my undies. She stopped and said no need to wrap the towel and just take out the underwear. I do the same. She then tells me to lie on the stomach and back upwards. Asked powder or oil. I generally prefer powder, but being so cold told oil. She poured some oil on my legs and started massaging my legs. After that put some oil on my back, and came and sit down on my ass, started massaging my back. She even take her hands down between my thighs and hold and massages my tool in between. Then told me to turn front. Then only I could see that she was only in her bra and panty. Put some oil on my chest, came and sit on my tool and started massaging my chest. After some time she left massaging, holds my tool and strted massaging my tool in sexy manner. In between she sucks and bites my nipples which gives me a hardon, started BJ. Then I told her to come and lie down and let me do the act. Started kissing her lips, licking her earlobes, neck, stomack and finally reaching to the navel. She started shivering. I move towards her pussy and started licking, which I like most, this gives her a turn on and atrted becoming hard. After sometime she shivered a lot and I think she has cum. Her pussy was not smelly but giving fresh fragrance. She suddenly sits and strted deep kissing my lips, smooching and enterring her tongue in my mouth drinking my whole saliva. She then started to unwrap the condom which I stopped. Becoz, my friend I enjoy foreplay more than the fuck. I tell her to give me HJ which also she does in great sexy manner putting some sxtra oil on my dick. I exploded. Great experience.

Total Damage : 1500 + 100 Tips.

Dipsh2002
01-01-13, 14:30
Yes had a great year with 21 encounters in the last 5 months including 2LT. 1ST. 1dance in SG. There are great in this forum who are touching 200+ encounters, compared to that I am a small guy. Hope to improve my numbers next year.

The man of the year of this forum goes to "John" for not just his encounters but also contributed great deal in encouraging fellow members in this forum.

Wish everyone a happy new year 2013.

ArunKudos to John and happy New Year

John1970
01-01-13, 17:41
Hi All,

First of all, let me wish a very Happy New 'Mongering' year to all members of Calcutta Thread. I specially thank Arun, pallavan, Deepak Uber777, Fresh meat and Paidalyatri for their love and support, which encourages me to write, whatever little I have experienced in Calcutta. Mongering has connected us so well that, I really wish to meet all some day in Calcutta and I assure you that It will be like we know each other for long.

May god bless you with the most beautiful girls of Calcutta at Rs 1000 only (LOL).

Cheers!

John

Dipsh2002
01-01-13, 19:41
Hi guys,

I'm new on ISG and just activated my PM. Would appreciate of any of you guys pm me some numbers.

Thanks and happy new year.

Deepak

GreatCasanova
01-01-13, 19:59

If need to fuck foreigners I can give pointers.Hi friend happy new year have a great mongering year2013. If you can give contact of russians with affordable budget I will be happy. In return I will give you some awesome, educated fluent english speaking bengoli girls in kolkata who are really beautiful and have pleasant personality.

Paidalyatri
01-02-13, 03:24
Hi All,

First of all, let me wish a very Happy New 'Mongering' year to all members of Calcutta Thread. I specially thank Arun, pallavan, Deepak Uber777, Fresh meat and Paidalyatri for their love and support, which encourages me to write, whatever little I have experienced in Calcutta. Mongering has connected us so well that, I really wish to meet all some day in Calcutta and I assure you that It will be like we know each other for long.

May god bless you with the most beautiful girls of Calcutta at Rs 1000 only (LOL).

Cheers!

JohnThanks! Certainly a great idea but we all will have to share some time at particular dates. I promise it to be fun. I tried in Thailand with ten friends. So Leader! Make it communicate by email / pm.

Member #4209
01-02-13, 03:30
Bro kindly give directions to the place.

Dear Friend, Happy New Year 2013.

Sorry for being late. My last visit to this place was about 8-9 days ago. Great experince. Let me share. When I went there, already 3 customers inside. The owner asked me to sit in another room. Then he started parading the girls. I stopped him. I have much trust on him and told him to send a girl with his own choice and as per my taste. I believe looking damn beautiful is not the guarantee for great experience but a nice and sexy figure. He sent a girl named S*sh*a. Sexy boobs and figure filled at right places. She closed the door and asked me to change. I take out all my clothes and started to wrap the towel to take out my undies. She stopped and said no need to wrap the towel and just take out the underwear. I do the same. She then tells me to lie on the stomach and back upwards. Asked powder or oil. I generally prefer powder, but being so cold told oil. She poured some oil on my legs and started massaging my legs. After that put some oil on my back, and came and sit down on my ass, started massaging my back. She even take her hands down between my thighs and hold and massages my tool in between. Then told me to turn front. Then only I could see that she was only in her bra and panty. Put some oil on my chest, came and sit on my tool and started massaging my chest. After some time she left massaging, holds my tool and strted massaging my tool in sexy manner. In between she sucks and bites my nipples which gives me a hardon, started BJ. Then I told her to come and lie down and let me do the act. Started kissing her lips, licking her earlobes, neck, stomack and finally reaching to the navel. She started shivering. I move towards her pussy and started licking, which I like most, this gives her a turn on and atrted becoming hard. After sometime she shivered a lot and I think she has cum. Her pussy was not smelly but giving fresh fragrance. She suddenly sits and strted deep kissing my lips, smooching and enterring her tongue in my mouth drinking my whole saliva. She then started to unwrap the condom which I stopped. Becoz, my friend I enjoy foreplay more than the fuck. I tell her to give me HJ which also she does in great sexy manner putting some sxtra oil on my dick. I exploded. Great experience.

Total Damage : 1500 + 100 Tips.

Pallavan
01-02-13, 04:50
Oh! Starting reports themselves are enthusiastic and encouraging.

There is no doubt 2013 will definetly going to be a joyful year filled with electrifying experiences.

Advance thanks to all super participants.

Pallavan

John1970
01-02-13, 06:48
Hi,

My Calcutta trip is confirmed on mid of Feb. Friends, who are willing to have fun in Feb at SG may PM me, for confirmed dates. Who live in Calcutta have no issue with dates, but who are living in other cities may need to book there tickets. I chosen Feb, because at that time weather is very romantic and pleasant, and we don't need A / C too.

Waiting for your PMs

Cheers!

John

Dipsh2002
01-02-13, 06:56
Hi guys,

I am new on this. Has anyone tried out the classified on TOI. I called and got a girl asking for 5 k. Location near south city mall as well as near Park Plaza in Kolkata. But I think it may be a ripoff.

If anyone has tried before please let me know.

Vodka2079
01-02-13, 11:43
Hi Alll.

I have been following this site closely for the last 2 months. But must say all you people are missing the independant scene and wasting time at SG.

Loads of independants are overflowing. As the saying goes. Catch 1. Get introduced to 5.

My experience till date for the last 5 years has been fantastic with me visiiting SG just once and taking services from independants only twice a month.

Damage is 3. 5k-8k. On an avg. 5k. 8 k is exclusive for 2 shots 3 hrs. If you realyy like the profile.

Although pimps are be*t*ds of the highest lot but there are 1 or 2 hi contacts also.

Boys its time to take johnny for an INDEPENDANT ride!

Raul30
01-02-13, 12:02
Wishing all the forum buddies a wonderful new year.

Here it goes my 2nd FR in Kolkata. This gal got through a contact, her name is Ka*na who claims to have been working in a call centre as team leader. As decided met her somewhere on the byepass near by nicco park. Though the beginning was pleasant, (initially we had met at my place) as the night progresses I ended up at Kakurgachhi (as she insisted she will take me to her frnds who were staying at the north in an apartment). The story was almost like Bollywood style, lots of policemen on roads and I was driving with 2 bottles below my t-shirt and a girl at the back. The whole story unfolded once I arrived at the building at Kakurgachhi. Man it was my first experience in a red light area. Lots girls surrounding and lots of men going and coming. The girl made me wait in a room and kept waiting. Guys you won't believe when I started calling her it was a guy who was answering. So I left the place at 2am in the mng with a complete rip off.

Face- 5.

Body- 7 with big and soft boobs and bit plump.

Damege- 7K (5k girl+ 2K the lady SP)

Anyone interested I can share the digits, but in my opinion it will be a risk to take her after all this experience. The girl in Black dress is the con girl and she has shared the other 2 pictures of her friends who she claims to be 17 and 19 yrs goes for a rate of 5K per night.

Be safe and monger safe.

Orbicularis
01-02-13, 15:03
Give directions and pointers, then it will be easier to go there.

ThanksGreetings.

Broadnet, don't be upset, there is an elite competitor in garihat opposite B dev* collg, much better in all respects, its rose,

And is awesome. Go through news paper ads of massage.

MarkDow
01-02-13, 16:28
Anyone can tell about some good MPs. Great sexy chicks. Want to try.

Deepak28
01-02-13, 16:37
John,

It will be a grand together, once you will be in Feb. All the mongers will hunt SG and it will be kind of mongering bash in 2013.

Eagerly waiting for the day.

Deepak

Hi All,

Cheers!

John

Deepak28
01-02-13, 16:46
John,

Welcome back to Kolkata.

Let us know the dates in Feb for get together to have fun in SG. Please plan accordingly, so that at least Friday and Saturday will be there in your schedule.

I have sent PM regarding this.

Deepak

Hi,

My Calcutta trip is confirmed on mid of Feb. Friends, who are willing to have fun in Feb at SG may PM me, for confirmed dates. Who live in Calcutta have no issue with dates, but who are living in other cities may need to book there tickets. I chosen Feb, because at that time weather is very romantic and pleasant, and we don't need A / C too.

Waiting for your PMs

Cheers!

John

Asian Geek
01-02-13, 17:39
Hi Alll.

I have been following this site closely for the last 2 months. But must say all you people are missing the independant scene and wasting time at SG.

Loads of independants are overflowing. As the saying goes. Catch 1. Get introduced to 5.

Damage is 3. 5k-8k. On an avg. 5k. 8 k is exclusive for 2 shots 3 hrs. If you realyy like the profile.

Although pimps are be*t*ds of the highest lot but there are 1 or 2 hi contacts also.

Boys its time to take johnny for an INDEPENDANT ride!"Although pimps are be*t*ds of the highest lot"

Agree with this statement. I once asked for a girl to my hotel. This chap promised me a smoking hot babe and what I got was a 40 yo auntie with sagging sack. She was behaving like a low class *****. Sent her out within 15 min after one shot somehow.

Question is how to get the independent contacts? I have not been able to get one yet! Any tips buddy!

Member #4209
01-02-13, 17:50
You did nothing and paid 7k? :O girls from call centers are basically these types.

Wishing all the forum buddies a wonderful new year.

Here it goes my 2nd FR in Kolkata. This gal got through a contact, her name is Ka*na who claims to have been working in a call centre as team leader. As decided met her somewhere on the byepass near by nicco park. Though the beginning was pleasant, (initially we had met at my place) as the night progresses I ended up at Kakurgachhi (as she insisted she will take me to her frnds who were staying at the north in an apartment). The story was almost like Bollywood style, lots of policemen on roads and I was driving with 2 bottles below my t-shirt and a girl at the back. The whole story unfolded once I arrived at the building at Kakurgachhi. Man it was my first experience in a red light area. Lots girls surrounding and lots of men going and coming. The girl made me wait in a room and kept waiting. Guys you won't believe when I started calling her it was a guy who was answering. So I left the place at 2am in the mng with a complete rip off.

Face- 5.

Anyone interested I can share the digits, but in my opinion it will be a risk to take her after all this experience. The girl in Black dress is the con girl and she has shared the other 2 pictures of her friends who she claims to be 17 and 19 yrs goes for a rate of 5K per night.

Be safe and monger safe.

Member #4209
01-02-13, 17:53
Greetings.

Broadnet, don't be upset, there is an elite competitor in garihat opposite B dev* collg, much better in all respects, its rose,

And is awesome. Go through news paper ads of massage.Bro elite spa has been already discussed here. Its not accepting any newcomers anymore.

Member #4209
01-02-13, 18:06
Was returning today from dock after work. Johnny was wanting pussy for some ST action. So went straight to the place, picked a new girl. She was sexy slim and beautiful with shaved armpits. Asked for 1shot and 30mins fondling, her masi took 550bucks from me and told have fun with her. Though the rate is 440- but extra money is for extras like fondling and all. Went to the room, exceptionally small room with bed not comfortable at all but neat and clean. But man the girl was very co operative and gave me pure GFE. First 10mins she wasted time talking with her boyfriend. But the rest 20mins was heaven. She was slim and beautiful, She was wearing a miniskirt. I took her panties off, she had a shaved nice tight pussy. She groped me hard, started kissing me all over. Was not shy at all. We fondled each other for the next 15mins and I popped. She gave pure GFE during that time. She told she is from Canning and is in this business from 1 year though refused to tell her name. Anyways enjoyed a lot today at 550bucks and left. While leaving saw a new sexy bengali lady with black saree was looking very sexy. She was trying to show her boobs to me but I told next time and left. Overall very good experience for only 550 bucks.

Today's report card:

Girl figure: 7/10.

Attitude: 8/10.

GFE: 8/10.

Damage: 550 for 1 shot

Uber777
01-02-13, 20:58
Hi Alll.

My experience till date for the last 5 years has been fantastic with me visiiting SG just once and taking services from independants only twice a month.

Boys its time to take johnny for an INDEPENDANT ride!Get pm facility quickly and we can grow by sharing.

Deecal
01-03-13, 05:47
Dear Friend, Happy New Year 2013.

Total Damage : 1500 + 100 Tips.atRahul. Wow that sounds great MP. Would be great if you can share the contact of the MP.

RahulA9282
01-03-13, 07:43
atRahul. Wow that sounds great MP. Would be great if you can share the contact of the MP.Bro,

I don't have PM activated and can't share directly the number. Anyways, it is in Manohar Pukur Road and the place has no sign board. The location is very safe in an old building on half floor with lots of sexy chicks.

Raul30
01-03-13, 08:56
You did nothing and paid 7k? :O girls from call centers are basically these types.Yes, but the middle lady is compensating for that with another college girl this weekend with a offer of 3some so I think that will recover my money.

Paidalyatri
01-03-13, 12:09
Was returning today from dock after work. Johnny was wanting pussy for some ST action. So went straight to the place, picked a new girl. She was sexy slim and beautiful with shaved armpits. Asked for 1shot and 30mins fondling, her masi took 550bucks from me and told have fun with her. Though the rate is 440- but extra money is for extras like fondling and all. Went to the room, exceptionally small room with bed not comfortable at all but neat and clean. But man the girl was very co operative and gave me pure GFE. First 10mins she wasted time talking with her boyfriend. But the rest 20mins was heaven. She was slim and beautiful, She was wearing a miniskirt. I took her panties off, she had a shaved nice tight pussy. She groped me hard, started kissing me all over. Was not shy at all. We fondled each other for the next 15mins and I popped. She gave pure GFE during that time. She told she is from Canning and is in this business from 1 year though refused to tell her name. Anyways enjoyed a lot today at 550bucks and left. While leaving saw a new sexy bengali lady with black saree was looking very sexy. She was trying to show her boobs to me but I told next time and left. Overall very good experience for only 550 bucks.

Today's report card:

Girl figure: 7/10.

Attitude: 8/10.

GFE: 8/10.

Damage: 550 for 1 shotThis report did'nt contain any clue about location of action, so write again early as possible.

Dangy8890
01-03-13, 13:04
Face- 5.

Be safe and monger safe.Not worth even 1K, much better girls are available in SG at much low price.

Pallavan
01-03-13, 14:40
Hi,

My Calcutta trip is confirmed on mid of Feb.

Cheers!

JohnHi, john,

Congratulations.

Wishing the trip to sg a grand success, flooded with happy, joy, pleasure etc, etc,

Felt very much that I could not join you there.

Pallavan.

Member #4209
01-03-13, 17:35
This report did'nt contain any clue about location of action, so write again early as possible.I meant returning from Khidderpore Dock and the same brothel down the flyover besides monginis shop but now with some new sexy girls mostly 18-25 max age and a sexy bengali boudi in saree.

Where can you get such experience for 550 bucks only with sexy girl and complete safety!

Deecal
01-04-13, 04:53
Bro,

I don't have PM activated and can't share directly the number. Anyways, it is in Manohar Pukur Road and the place has no sign board. The location is very safe in an old building on half floor with lots of sexy chicks.Thanks Rahul if I am not wrong its in ground floor of a house in the lane opposite to Uttam Mancha in the Manohar Pukur Road. Correct me if I am wrong and if possible share the chicks name.

Vodka2079
01-04-13, 05:57
get pm facility quickly and we can grow by sharing.I am ready to pay in cash but not via card.

Greetings,

Let me address your concerns about using a credit card to purchase a subscription.

1. Is there any danger that your credit card data might be stolen? No. Both the shopping cart service and the credit card service I use to process the credit card transactions are both conducted on secure, encrypted websites, so your credit card information is secure.

2. Is there any danger that your credit card statement will show that you've purchased a membership to this forum? No. The credit card charge will be made under another name (which I won't write here because I don't want it being found by search engines) that looks like it's a contribution to a charity.

3. Is there any danger that a law enforcement agency might force me to divulge your forum username? No. I delete the shopping cart transaction data every few days, and that's the only connection between your credit card charge and your username. In other words, the credit card charge doesn't include your username, only the shopping cart database has this info, and I have total control over the shopping cart's database.

In addition, the forum's servers are located in Hamburg, Germany, safely outside the USA legal system, and in a country where commercial sex is legal.

4. Is there a possibility that I will take your money and disappear? No. This has been a membership website for several years, and nobody here has ever reported a single problem with using their credit card to purchase a subscription. Believe me, if there had ever been a problem, it would have been reported it here.

5. Are there any options other than using my credit card? Yes. You can purchase an anonymous, pre-loaded credit card online and at numerous retail outlets. There is also an option to purchase a subscription by mail using cash.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/subscriptions.php?#subscriptionbymail

Thanks,

Jackson

Vodka2079
01-04-13, 06:01
I need pm activated. Can you do so?

Greetings Vodka2079,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Vodka2079
01-04-13, 06:05
Bro,

I don't have PM activated and can't share directly the number. Anyways, it is in Manohar Pukur Road and the place has no sign board. The location is very safe in an old building on half floor with lots of sexy chicks.Bro Manoharpukur Road. Is vast. A bit more specific will do.

How about meeting up?

Guru9999
01-04-13, 10:09
Hello buddies.

Score card.

Looks-9/10.

Dfk-10/10.

Blowjob-11/10.

Damage-4k for1hr.

Wir-hell yes.

She told she will introduce some of her friends to me. My dream of fucking an airhostess was cherished at last. Will exchange no with genuine mongerer who can give similar contacts. Pm meHi Casanova,

Really love your posts. Would you like to provide me some such contacts. I m very new to this forum, yesterday only I ve got a subscription. Hope to serve you in near future for sure, if you kindly love to help me.

Guru9999

Kolkata King
01-04-13, 16:02
Hi Alll.

Boys its time to take johnny for an INDEPENDANT ride!Bro great to hear from you and I would definitely like to get some tips an numbers from you.

MarkDow
01-04-13, 19:07
First I would like to thank GreatCasanova for giving this contact to me. The name of the gal is Tan) *ree.

Called up her on 2nd jan. And asked her for charges. To which she said 3k but bargained down to 2. 5k. Then I asked whether any restriction is thr. She said no restriction. Only anal is not allowed. Then I said I hav many questions to which she said to call at 7 so that she can answer my question.

God. She responded to all questions. Asked her boobs size. Hip size. Hairs on vagina and all. Finally fixed her up for 3rd Jan at 3 Pm at her place. She charged 650 extra for place. She even gave me a offer of 2850 for 2 shots wherein one shot will be during blowjob wen I will have to cum in her hand and second while fucking. Which I said shall be decided during the activity.

On 3rd morning I mssgd her to wear black bra and panty to which she replied that she can wear brown as she does not have black. As decided we met on 3rd in some place at rashbehari. She guided me to the apartment in some old lanes of rashbehari. God. The lady was hiring rooms for this purpose. The landlady staying in other room. We got in room and the door was loked by her. She then asked me to get naked and started removing her clothes and removed everything except bra and panty.

She started with rubbing my penis and once erect with blow job. It was followed by DFK. Then she removed her bra and panty. Awesome figure. Boobs had loosened due to too much pressing. Nipples were big and erect. Was completely acting like gf. Sucked my nipples. I sucked her nipples. Did 69. Dint allow to finger her vagina as she believed it will make it loose. God she was nt gettting wet. She said she will get wet only wen we have intercourse.

Finally she made me wear condom. God it took me 5 minutes to insert my thing in her as her pussy was tight. Once in. Could see the pleasure in her eyes and face. Finally I came. Overall a good experience.

Now the report card.

Looks : 7/10.

Boobs: 8/10 (medium size. 34. Bit loosend due to too much pressing)

Nipples : 10/10 (too big once erect)

Vagina : 10/10. Very tight.

GFE : 10/10.

Cooperation : 11/10.

Figure : 10/10.

Wir: when I am paying I would like to try more girls. But she is worth repeating.

Thanks great casanova again

Kolkata King
01-04-13, 19:39
Kolkata has lot of hotspots or watering hole other than SG. In fact if you are looking for RDL then Kolkata has the following ones, Khidderpore, Bowbazaar, Kalighat within the cities but smaller ones also exist like in Bagher khol near amtala in DH road, Baruipur puraton bazaar. These can be explored only if you have command over bengali. Other wise stick to bowbazar and SG.

Kolkata has resort based activity in Joka resorts, just go to any resorts and ask they will be able to provide, In falta, In Digha hotel chalankita has regular supply of girls. Gorchumukh near howrah has girls,

Actually getting girls in kolkata is much easier than finding water which is available in every street corner.

There are pussies in shakspeare sarani anybody wanting contact pm me. I don't have their phone number as bsnl lines have got changed but I have their address.

Also any monger willing to spend 4k and above, can give you a super contact. Let me know which area you are looking for action, I shall be able to help you after all I was in this city for 25 yrs. Right now I am in hyd but should be back by Dec in Kol.Please check your pm.

SilentWanderer
01-04-13, 22:46
A) directions.

(I) its on CR avenue. So do not go into any bylanes.

(ii) its after the axis bank from sovabazar metro towards girish park the opposite side of SG.

For the rest it is Happy New Year. Happy hunting.

Would like reports on harkatta gali.This post has set a new standard in terms of providing accurate, point-wise information in a terse format. Very well done. Only relevant information, no extra fluff. Kudos DattaKm31. RESPECT!

SilentWanderer
01-04-13, 23:26
There was a map by John. Very helpful. I tired to make it into a google map to make it easier to navigate.

http://goo.gl/maps/0Fqi5

Since I have never been there, my sense of direction might be wrong. PM your feedback & I can make necessary adjustments. If you guys see no use for it, please ignore & sorry to have wasted your time.

John. Since it was your original work, I can transfer the ownership of the map to you so that you can be the admin. Let me know.Kudos for starting this wonderful project as this makes tracking much easier. Would really appreciate if senior members pitch in and help in this project. I have been once and can only add Ganesh Bhavan and Ganga Jamunato it. Sorry for not being of much help as presently Mumbai RLD is my forte.

Paidalyatri
01-05-13, 04:01
First I would like to thank GreatCasanova for giving this contact to me. The name of the gal is Tan) *ree.

Called up her on 2nd jan. And asked her for charges. To which she said 3k but bargained down to 2. 5k. Then I asked whether any restriction is thr. She said no restriction. Only anal is not allowed. Then I said I hav many questions to which she said to call at 7 so that she can answer my question.

God. She responded to all questions. Asked her boobs size. Hip size. Hairs on vagina and all. Finally fixed her up for 3rd Jan at 3 Pm at her place. She charged 650 extra for place. She even gave me a offer of 2850 for 2 shots wherein one shot will be during blowjob wen I will have to cum in her hand and second while fucking. Which I said shall be decided during the activity.

On 3rd morning I mssgd her to wear black bra and panty to which she replied that she can wear brown as she does not have black. As decided we met on 3rd in some place at rashbehari. She guided me to the apartment in some old lanes of rashbehari. God. The lady was hiring rooms for this purpose. The landlady staying in other room. We got in room and the door was loked by her. She then asked me to get naked and started removing her clothes and removed everything except bra and panty.

She started with rubbing my penis and once erect with blow job. It was followed by DFK. Then she removed her bra and panty. Awesome figure. Boobs had loosened due to too much pressing. Nipples were big and erect. Was completely acting like gf. Sucked my nipples. I sucked her nipples. Did 69. Dint allow to finger her vagina as she believed it will make it loose. God she was nt gettting wet. She said she will get wet only wen we have intercourse.

Finally she made me wear condom. God it took me 5 minutes to insert my thing in her as her pussy was tight. Once in. Could see the pleasure in her eyes and face. Finally I came. Overall a good experience.

Now the report card.

Boobs: 8/10 (medium size. 34. Bit loosend due to too much pressing)

Nipples : 10/10 (too big once erect)

GFE : 10/10.

Cooperation : 11/10.

Figure : 10/10.

Wir: when I am paying I would like to try more girls. But she is worth repeating.

Thanks great casanova againVery interesting report! As I am also a big nipple lover, I request you &Cassanova to send me pm, your email for further contact. Go on posting such fabulous reports!

Deecal
01-05-13, 05:57
Very interesting report! As I am also a big nipple lover, I request you &Cassanova to send me pm, your email for further contact. Go on posting such fabulous reports!Hi Mark,

This is mouth watering and have made me think from Johny's. Wud be great to get contact of this girl in rashbehari. Please pm me the contact.

Regards

RahulA9282
01-05-13, 07:25
Thanks Rahul if I am not wrong its in ground floor of a house in the lane opposite to Uttam Mancha in the Manohar Pukur Road. Correct me if I am wrong and if possible share the chicks name.No Dear,

It is not on the ground floor. And I don't know where is Uttam Manch. This MP is on the Mezanine Floor.

RahulA9282
01-05-13, 07:29
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

MarkDow
01-05-13, 18:36
I will PM the contact details to all who ask for it after taking permission of Tanushree and Greatcasanova.

GreatAni
01-06-13, 19:24
Trying different from sg went to khidirpore today.

Was a descent exp. Altogether.

I SW the girl standing outside. She was 23 bong from howrah. Asked her rates she said 220 fr a short. I asked for an hour she said 660. I bargained to 600.

We went inside thr ws this small room but a big bed.

She started undressing and asked me to do the same. I askd her to undress me which she did. Can't tell all the restriction but can tell the only thing possible. Only one position is allowd missi*ary. None else.

Very professional but tight pussy she had. And those mouth watering boobs. Amazing figure.

Banged hr hard. :P.

Boobs: 9/10.

Nipples : 10/10.

GFE : 2/10.

Behavior : 11/10.

Figure : 9/10.

Nice place because you don't need to worry about being looted or cheated here. Clean and strictly proffesional.

Happy mongering.

CoolGuyJasson
01-06-13, 22:21
Happy New Year!

This is my first FR in the Calcutta forum. I always read about SG over here. But somehow I have a scary feeling about the place. Though I know that it is the place where you enjoy like anything if you have the right pimp contact.

I am mongering in the city of joy for last 5 yrs and never visited SG :. ). People say it is cheap, however, there are places and provider's who are clean good looking and cheaper than SG. Only thing you need to know is the contact. I am in touch with the lady for last few months but never met her till today. By the way I like BBW and chubby plumpy MILFs with big tities only.

This lady is independent and claimed herself to be a nurse. Her name is Sonu and seperated from her husband. She is not professional but does this for odd pocket money. We arranged a place nearby her residence and met. She told me that she would like to have some Vodka before the session. I took the same with me. When I saw her first I said WTF. She is the lady I used to fuck in my dreams. Fair. 5'4, huge tities and waist line which is perfect for a MILF.

I closed the door and she hugged me from behind. Once I turned back she just got hold of my hair and shoulder and started smooching. Then a prolonged DFK. Oh man! I was in heaven. She asked me to hold her boobs which I did and got a shock. I didn't believe myself that a lady of 40 is having such a withholding profound 38DDs. I thought it will be saggy a bit however, I was wrong.

She was so horny that she forgot to have her Vodka's and just started underessing me. I liked her attitude very much as she was behaving like a GF. She wanted me to be bare in absolutely no time and she made me that nude in no time. She kneel down herself and straight away went to my Jonny which was already precumming. She did a BBJ and was taking it to her throat. She was happy with the size and told me that " ISKO PURA ANDER MAIN DALNA JAAN". I was Wowed.

She undressed her and I couldn't resist myself aart from sucking those huge melons. Man I haven't seen boobs like this in my entire life. Its only in porn movies you get to see this. It was real 38DD. I will bring snap next time with her permission. I promise you guys.

Once I was in between her massive melons she was fingering herself and moaning like a virgin *****. Yes she was a moaning like a perfect **** which can make a 70 yr old to cum as well.

Any ways after that she asked me to start in Doggy then cowgirl, missionary and cum in mouth. I can't describe those moments as both of us were out of breath. Had some Vodka and again started. Man I fucked her thrice in 3 hrs time. She gets dirty in bed. I think every monger who does like sex rather than good looking tantrums should like try some bitches like Sonu.

U can't believe that how much was the cost of the whole session.

1200 (Sonu) + 300 (to the aunty who rented the room) + 500 (Vodka / Cold Drinks / Cheaps / Cigarettes).

Oh! While I was leaving she told me that "phone pe chodna hain?" I said WTF? She told me you just need to recharge my phone with 500 bucks and I will do 1 hr Ph sex with you. Man she was crazy.

I like her and will repeat her for sure. I will exchange her contact with discretion as she is not professional. I hope you will understand.

Member #4209
01-07-13, 03:15
Nice FR, Maybe she could have provided a better GFE if you had given her a little more money. After all money talks. You cannot expect GFE from a 9/10 figure at 600 bucks that too for an hour. Last day I paid 550- instead of 440- for 30mins and the girl provided me awesome GFE at that price. She kissed me all over my body groped me, and we fondled each other just like gf bf. Only restriction was no lip kissing, no vagina licking. I think these restrictions are ok and should be maintained in such places with cheap rates. BTW what was the name of your girl?

Trying different from sg went to khidirpore today.

Was a descent exp. Altogether.

I SW the girl standing outside. She was 23 bong from howrah. Asked her rates she said 220 fr a short. I asked for an hour she said 660. I bargained to 600.

We went inside thr ws this small room but a big bed.

She started undressing and asked me to do the same. I askd her to undress me which she did. Can't tell all the restriction but can tell the only thing possible. Only one position is allowd missi*ary. None else.

Very professional but tight pussy she had. And those mouth watering boobs. Amazing figure.

Banged hr hard. :P.

Boobs: 9/10.

Nipples : 10/10.

GFE : 2/10.

Behavior : 11/10.

Figure : 9/10.

Nice place because you don't need to worry about being looted or cheated here. Clean and strictly proffesional.

Happy mongering.

Raul30
01-07-13, 04:36
Happy New Year!

This is my first FR in the Calcutta forum. I always read about SG over here. But somehow I have a scary feeling about the place. Though I know that it is the place where you enjoy like anything if you have the right pimp contact.

I am mongering in the city of joy for last 5 yrs and never visited SG :.). People say it is cheap, however, there are places and provider's who are clean good looking and cheaper than SG. Only thing you need to know is the contact. I am in touch with the lady for last few months but never met her till today. By the way I like BBW and chubby plumpy MILFs with big tities only.You do not have PM. How you intend to share the contact?

CoolGuyJasson
01-07-13, 06:15
Yes, I do have PM.

Vodka2079
01-07-13, 06:17
"Hi. Nice Session. Wud luv to exchange contacts but do not have PM activated.

How about a meet where we can share a drink and experiences?"

Happy New Year!

I am mongering in the city of joy for last 5 yrs and never visited SG :.). People say it is cheap, however, there are places and provider's who are clean good looking and cheaper than SG. Only thing you need to know is the contact. I am in touch with the lady for last few months but never met her till today. By the way I like BBW and chubby plumpy MILFs with big tities only.

This lady is independent and claimed herself to be a nurse. Her name is Sonu and seperated from her husband. She is not professional but does this for odd pocket money. We arranged a place nearby her residence and met. She told me that she would like to have some Vodka before the session. I took the same with me. When I saw her first I said WTF. She is the lady I used to fuck in my dreams. Fair. 5'4, huge tities and waist line which is perfect for a MILF.

I closed the door and she hugged me from behind. Once I turned back she just got hold of my hair and shoulder and started smooching. Then a prolonged DFK. Oh man! I was in heaven. She asked me to hold her boobs which I did and got a shock. I didn't believe myself that a lady of 40 is having such a withholding profound 38DDs. I thought it will be saggy a bit however, I was wrong.

She was so horny that she forgot to have her Vodka's and just started underessing me. I liked her attitude very much as she was behaving like a GF. She wanted me to be bare in absolutely no time and she made me that nude in no time. She kneel down herself and straight away went to my Jonny which was already precumming. She did a BBJ and was taking it to her throat. She was happy with the size and told me that " ISKO PURA ANDER MAIN DALNA JAAN". I was Wowed.

She undressed her and I couldn't resist myself aart from sucking those huge melons. Man I haven't seen boobs like this in my entire life. Its only in porn movies you get to see this. It was real 38DD. I will bring snap next time with her permission. I promise you guys.

Once I was in between her massive melons she was fingering herself and moaning like a virgin. Yes she was a moaning like a perfect * which can make a 70 yr old to cum as well.

Any ways after that she asked me to start in Doggy then cowgirl, missionary and cum in mouth. I can't describe those moments as both of us were out of breath. Had some Vodka and again started. Man I fucked her thrice in 3 hrs time. She gets dirty in bed. I think every monger who does like sex rather than good looking tantrums should like try some bitches like Sonu.

1200 (Sonu) + 300 (to the aunty who rented the room) + 500 (Vodka / Cold Drinks / Cheaps / Cigarettes).

Oh! While I was leaving she told me that "phone pe chodna hain?" I said WTF? She told me you just need to recharge my phone with 500 bucks and I will do 1 hr Ph sex with you. Man she was crazy.

I like her and will repeat her for sure. I will exchange her contact with discretion as she is not professional. I hope you will understand.

Pallavan
01-07-13, 07:18
Nice FR, Maybe she could have provided a better GFE if you had given her a little more money.Ya. Ya. Ya.

The percentage of GFE goes with the maoney that you pay.

The basic fundamental formula of SG, not only SG but all such places

I like this report very much.

Pallavan.

Maurader
01-07-13, 07:21
Hi,

Have been bogged down with work and travel for quite a while now, so finally with the temperatures dipping in Kolkata, decided to treat myself to some long pending servicing.

Called up my regular supplier, and arranged for a pussy.

Went to his place in the afternoon and the merchandise was waiting for me, average looking bong girl of about 24yrs, very chirpy. Introduced herself as Gargi. Sat down to wet my throat a bit with a bit of whisky, and offered her a drink. After acting a bit naïve on how she can get high etc, she accepted the drink, while drinking, made her sit next to me and started to rum my hand over her boobs and started caressing her body. Could feel her getting goose bumps. While I sat on the couch with my legs spread taking sips from my glass, asked her to kneel down in from of me, undo my zip and give me a blow job slowly. Initially she was taking only the tip of my penis in her mouth in between sips of whisky. While enjoying the BBJ, Lit a smoke, and she asked for a puff too. After two or three puffs of smoke, and having downed a peg of whisky, she became like a girl possessed. Started sucking my cock quite aggressively and deep throating, this made me sit up and undo her bra, and cup her breasts and squeeze them. She stopped sucking and asked me to suck her tits and bite them hard, was quite taken aback by the request to be bitten hard.

Neways, sucked and bit her nipples till they were sore and she was nibbling my earlobes. By now, between us there was not a single stich of cloth, while I sat on the couch with my back arched and working on her breasts, my dick was standing erect slapping against her pubic region. She was supporting herself with her knees on eitherside of my legs, and her arms around my neck, while she was nibbling my ears, suddenly without any warning, she slid her pussy down my shaft, what a feeling! I was excited as well as alarmed since I was riding her bare back, my mind wanted to reason and stop since I always used rubbers for intercourse. But I guess fuck had clouded my mind and I started to reciprocate her thrusts with matching vigour. This went on for a while till I could no longer feel my penis in all her wetness. I lifted her and laid her on the bed in front, while my dick was still in her pussy, parted and held her legs with my hands and started pumping her while standing at the edge of the bed. I came inside her and could feel the cum flowing out as I was withdrawing.

After having cleaned up I asked her, if she allows bare back to all her clients, to which she answered that she does not refuse if her client is known to the provider and a regular. Added she also allows DATY.

Must admit, have not ridden bareback like this, in quite sometime. Will certainly treasure this encounter this for quite a while.

Had two more rounds before calling it a day.

Total damage: 3500-

Rating.

Face: 5/10.

Body:7/10.

Attitude:10/10.

WIR: Certainly if fuck clouds my reasoning again.

Cheers

Maurader

Manishboz
01-07-13, 07:36
Hello friends,

My dear mongering friends this is my first post although I am watching this forum from a longtime and mongering from last 10years. Found some real independent, fluent english speaking educated and awesome independents recently after mongering in sg from longtime. Really surprised. Kolkata rocks buddy. Will post my fucking reports soon. Will pass om contacts to genuine mongerers for exchange.I need numbers in exchange.

Asian Geek
01-07-13, 18:00
Hi,

Have been bogged down with work and travel for quite a while now, so finally with the temperatures dipping in Kolkata, decided to treat myself to some long pending servicing.

Called up my regular supplier, and arranged for a pussy.

After having cleaned up I asked her, if she allows bare back to all her clients, to which she answered that she does not refuse if her client is known to the provider and a regular. Added she also allows DATY.

Must admit, have not ridden bareback like this, in quite sometime. Will certainly treasure this encounter this for quite a while.

Had two more rounds before calling it a day.

Total damage: 3500-

Attitude:10/10.

MauraderHey bro,

I am planning to come to Kol this sat. Any pointers to some nice SP's or MP's. I tried once thru the newspaper and the girls was simply useless. Any help would be appreciated and a good FR will be posted.

Pallavan
01-07-13, 19:04
Nowadays reports are being presented like this: I called my contact, I went to her / his place, done this and that.

Is this a report! OMG,

They are effectively murdering the spirit of reporting. Reports are expected to be crisp, informative and self explanatory.

Above all, it should be useful to others. But the reports, now posted here, are just like xx / xxx stories available in other web sites.

It will be useful and helpful if the reports contain little bit information about the location as well as other vital information, as the major area of kolkata is full of such girls, as read from the reports.

Pallavan

CoolGuyJasson
01-07-13, 21:44
Hi dude!

I stay in Bangalore and Kolkata. To and fro. When I will be in kolkata next time will surely inform you in this forum and can meet for a drink. Today only I came back to Bengaluru.

Jasson

"Hi. Nice Session. Wud luv to exchange contacts but do not have PM activated.

How about a meet where we can share a drink and experiences?"

Carnivore
01-08-13, 07:13
That was quite a big RISK, pal!

Would never dare try such a thing myself. Ever, even if a babe states that she never has bare-backed ever. If she is doing it with me, surely should have done the same with others too. Here, she isn't even hiding that fact too. It would be better to keep a look-out on your 'tool' for at least a couple of months to be sure. If getting tests done is considered embarrassing.

Stay safe!

TravelEaz
01-08-13, 07:58
Amazed,

What a exp man, cool yaar. Yes I know about MILF's in Kol, they are very very hot and also damm cheap when it comes to equation with other metros. I am amazed man. Mind sharing details?

PM if you wish too. Would be obliged through out.

Regards

Happy New Year!

I am mongering in the city of joy for last 5 yrs and never visited SG :.). People say it is cheap, however, there are places and provider's who are clean good looking and cheaper than SG. Only thing you need to know is the contact. I am in touch with the lady for last few months but never met her till today. By the way I like BBW and chubby plumpy MILFs with big tities only.

Once I was in between her massive melons she was fingering herself and moaning like a virgin. Yes she was a moaning like a perfect * which can make a 70 yr old to cum as well.

SmallBird
01-08-13, 13:47
I've heard all kind of prices on sonagachi girls. 50rs 2500rs.

My expectation is young and good body shape girl with a clean room. How much should I expect to pay for 1 hour service?

Thanks first for all the replies.

Member #4209
01-09-13, 04:11
Its opposite XXXXXXX college. Rate is around 1500 for one shot and 3k for b2b / extras. Sexiest chick there is are*ya.

I haven't been to this place personally, only I know this much of information, so if anyone can guide me how to reach the spa it will be helpful. Also I will request mongers to try the place and post an FR.

Only thing I know is that its opposite bas*nt* de*I college in gariahat and rate is 1500 for one shot. So thought of sharing this info for fellow mongers.

Thanks,

Broadnet6

Caligulus
01-09-13, 06:00
Can anyone guide me towards Molly's place somewhere in Tollygunge area? She has a cousin called Aratrika who operate out of a flat there.

Any pointers will be appreciated.

DattaKm31
01-09-13, 06:57
This post has set a new standard in terms of providing accurate, point-wise information in a terse format. Very well done. Only relevant information, no extra fluff. Kudos DattaKm31. RESPECT!Yes have seen a lot of posts on sadabari and wasnt sure about directions.

I thought to post the directions the way so that anyone and everyone finds it.

Again would request all of you to report on Harkatta Gali.

Caligulus
01-09-13, 12:18
I've heard all kind of prices on sonagachi girls. 50rs 2500rs.

My expectation is young and good body shape girl with a clean room. How much should I expect to pay for 1 hour service?

Thanks first for all the replies.If you only read the detailed reports from experienced seniors, you would not be asking.

SG caters to everyone from the rickshawalla to us. If you want a clean room and a clean girl, for one hour stick to the buildings marked on the maps provided earlier. Damages will be around Rs. 2100.

Paidalyatri
01-09-13, 17:35
A regular ad is appearing on quikr about some private brothel in girish park (next to sg). If someone tried, please write. Also seek reports for bowbazar.

Calvintiger
01-10-13, 17:51
Hi,

Apologies. This is not a FR. I am looking to get myself tested for all the various STD / HIV etc. I've always used condoms, however want to be sure that things are ok. Does anyone have experience of getting tests done?

What are the tests that I need to get done?

Any recommendations for good pathology labs around central / south kolkata?

Do I need to get a prescription from a doctor to get these tests?

Thanks in advance for your help

Caligulus
01-11-13, 05:44
So here is a report on my escapade yesterday. Firstly thanks to GreatCasanova for this contact. Talks in English and overall a perfect MILF. Very discreet and does not have any nakharas. She also arranges the place for you in case you don't have any. Overall experience is great in terms of attitude and ease of working. I can share her digits if you PM me. Picture attached.

Damages: Rs. 2800 + Rs. 650 for the room.

Wood Pecker
01-11-13, 08:40
Dear Pinga 98,

Sir, we have been missing your reports for quite sometimes now. I personally, have always loved reading your reports in the Calcutta Forum. I think the other members have had the same experience reading your reports, which have a class of it's own. If possible, please share some recent insights.

Regards,

Pecker

Vodka2079
01-11-13, 09:44
"wen you bak in kol"

We can meet up definitely.

But gettin touch is a prob. Fix place and time before hand. 24 hrs in advance.

Hi dude!

I stay in Bangalore and Kolkata. To and fro. When I will be in kolkata next time will surely inform you in this forum and can meet for a drink. Today only I came back to Bengaluru.

Jasson

Raul30
01-11-13, 16:48
Happy New Year!

This is my first FR in the Calcutta forum. I always read about SG over here. But somehow I have a scary feeling about the place. Though I know that it is the place where you enjoy like anything if you have the right pimp contact.Here is the report for MILF sonu, service as described by Coolguyjasson. An satisfactory experience but she was bit hurried this time. Here is the report card with pictures.

Look-5 comparing to the availability of Kolkata also I think she is in her mid 40's.

Service-8.

Damage-1500 including room.

Anyone interested can PM the digits also she has a gang of girls and house wifes which she can supply on demands.

Cheers & Njoy.

Paidalyatri
01-12-13, 03:41
LVM, Pinga, aklpd and many other old friends are missing in this forum. A great loss! I request them to be active. Would like to see report on tramline side baries, mg road mps and action outside howrah station. Guru99 and other friends! I reply pm only which bear email or full details / adress for geniune check. Please note.

Member #4209
01-12-13, 04:04
So here is a report on my escapade yesterday. Firstly thanks to GreatCasanova for this contact. Talks in English and overall a perfect MILF. Very discreet and does not have any nakharas. She also arranges the place for you in case you don't have any. Overall experience is great in terms of attitude and ease of working. I can share her digits if you PM me. Picture attached.

Damages: Rs. 2800 + Rs. 650 for the room.Tanushr* income is now great, thanks to this forum.

Kolkras
01-12-13, 05:12
Most Govt hospitals have VCTC centers, but if you need strict privacy, go to Trivedi and Roy, near St Xavier college. But probably they will ask for a doc prescription.

Hi,

Apologies. This is not a FR. I am looking to get myself tested for all the various STD / HIV etc. I've always used condoms, however want to be sure that things are ok. Does anyone have experience of getting tests done?

Thanks in advance for your help

Member #4209
01-12-13, 07:58
Here is the report for MILF sonu, service as described by Coolguyjasson. An satisfactory experience but she was bit hurried this time. Here is the report card with pictures.

Look-5 comparing to the availability of Kolkata also I think she is in her mid 40's.

Service-8.

Anyone interested can PM the digits also she has a gang of girls and house wifes which she can supply on demands.

Cheers & Njoy.Nice pics and boobs. Specially I liked the hairy pussy. Can you please post details about the experience.

Thanks

Raul30
01-12-13, 14:37
Tanushr* income is now great, thanks to this forum.Yes thats true. Please guys do not hike the rate so give her a break or bargain hard with mind not with dick.

Raul30
01-12-13, 14:40
Nice pics and boobs. Specially I liked the hairy pussy. Can you please post details about the experience.

ThanksWell there is nothing much to write. She gave a nice BBBJ and and a good massage to Johny with Oil. She let me suck her boobs plenty of time while I was fingering her. She was all wet and dripping down. So we started in cowgirl, doggy and missionary. Then the I unloaded on her boobs. Overall satisfying experiencing.

Wood Pecker
01-12-13, 15:38
Dear Raul 30.

Friend, if you don't mind then please post details of your experience with sonu!

Regards,

Pecker

Pallavan
01-12-13, 16:06
Hi,

Apologies.Hello brother,

Why do you worry about something which do not really exist!

You do not have any symptoms! Avoid such fears. Avoid tension.

And also such STD / HIV etc will not be detected at early stages of occurrence, as per some medical opinions. So the tests may give you false hope.

Always have a peaceful mind and follow the policy. ' Let's cross the bridge when it comes' don't worry too much about the bridge which is not at all in your way.

If you have any such fears, you will have to go to the lab every time you visit SG. Moreover such unnecessary fears will also have a devastating effect on your married life.

Be calm and peaceful and also enjoy the life.

Pallavan

CoolGuyJasson
01-12-13, 16:26
Raul you took snaps. Wow great. Guys she was telling me tat she is looking for Gangbang as well. I promised to arrange one encounter for John1970 and Uber777 once John is here. She was saying. By tat time I will be in kol as well. We can definitely arrange a gangbang party if every body is up and have a place. I have two more some more of these types and will arrange. What say bros?

Here is the report for MILF sonu, service as described by Coolguyjasson. An satisfactory experience but she was bit hurried this time. Here is the report card with pictures.

Service-8.

Cheers & Njoy.

Paidalyatri
01-12-13, 17:51

Service-8.

Cheers & Njoy.If she or her girls are well educated,

Behaved then please pm me her no / adress.

Caligulus
01-12-13, 18:03
Frankly, I think most of these women should pay us to get screwed. They wouldn't get any otherwise!

Service-8.

Cheers & Njoy.

CoolGuyJasson
01-12-13, 18:11
She behaves well with you if you do the same with her. She is not the typical Rs1200 wala Sonagachi stuff. But she is not a sophisticated lady as well. Typical middle class family. Separated from husband. What I like about her is the attitude and GFE. Don't expect anything great, hifi. But will have a satisfactory pleasure.

If she or her girls are well educated,

Behaved then please pm me her no / adress.

John1970
01-13-13, 07:39
Hello brother,

Why do you worry about something which do not really exist!

You do not have any symptoms! Avoid such fears. Avoid tension.

PallavanPallavan Hi,

I think you are turning to be a medical counseling to ISG members, who are struggling to take decision in their lives about sexual issues. Now on we will call you Dr pallavan. (LOL)

Regards,

John

Pallavan
01-13-13, 14:33
Pallavan Hi,

I think you are turning to be a medical counseling to ISG members, who are struggling to take decision in their lives about sexual issues. Now on we will call you Dr pallavan. (LOL)

Regards,

JohnHi, john.

Thank you.

I appreciate your humor sense. I humbly request you to please avoid thinking like that even for humor.

I'm neither qualified nor eligible to be called as a Dr as it will really degrade real ones.

Please avoid.

Once again thanking for the faith you are having in me.

Pallavan.

Friend Find
01-13-13, 18:18
Raul you took snaps. Wow great. Guys she was telling me tat she is looking for Gangbang as well. I promised to arrange one encounter for John1970 and Uber777 once John is here. She was saying. By tat time I will be in kol as well. We can definitely arrange a gangbang party if every body is up and have a place. I have two more some more of these types and will arrange. What say bros?I never tried a gangbang before. Ummm is there any catch, like not more than 10 people.

Rokr Blore
01-13-13, 18:37
Hi,

Thanks in advance for your helpIt is a good practice to get routine checkups done especially since we fall in the high-risk category. Condom is not 100% protection against STD / HIV. There are other ways of contracting as well e. G herpes. One need not show symptoms of STD and can be a silent carrier too. One can even transmit to the partner, and if undetected and untreated for long, it can lead to infertility too apart from other diseases like pelvic inflammatory disease, penile cancer, etc.

Better to be safe than sorry, and if you get an STD and it goes untreated, your marriage will anyway go down the drain. There is lot of information available on STDs on internet in credible medical websites. Read up and go to a doctor for best medical advice.

ManOfLove
01-13-13, 22:31
Hi,

Thanks in advance for your helpHi Calvintiger,

I can understand your state of mind right now. I have been through this towards the mid of the last year. Actually it was my first strict intercourse outside the BF-GF relation other being a casual one; normally love relation is considered clean. But a long breakup caused me to get into this.

One more thing to add before I get to the solution of your problem is that my EQ is quite high. But after many serial sexual encounters, my emotions are quite down to both for the girls I fuck or speak / write about them.

The first time I had sex with a stranger was in a private Thai spa. There was this lady in her late 20's who gave me a good massage and quick sex. Everything was just going fine till the next day when I felt little warmth inside my body and began to worry about possible infections. The symptoms of any STD / HIV never showed but my worriedness caused me to be feverish.

I felt ashamed at first to visit a doctor for the cause but later somehow gathered guts and narrated the whole story to the doc. I luckily encountered this doc in a very good hospital with such an expertise in treating his patients with the correct medication and best of advice. He gave me tests not directly of the STD / HIV but other way round that could have predicted them. Maybe because he never wanted me learn it as because I dnt look sick with those diseases. Later I was diagnosed ok but with a piece of advice that happiness and pleasure are two kind of things and one must know to differentiate between them. That sort of advice ever bugged me from time-to-time but I didn't listen to it. And I started the journey into the infamous SG.

Note: This is out of the record in terms of forum's normal discussions. But I contemplate that your story mite resembles with that of mine.

Regards.

ManofLove

TravelEaz
01-14-13, 08:40
Buddy,

I travel to Kol occasionally and is crazy for MILF types, can you PM me the digits? I would be obliged thru out buddy.

Regards

Service-8.

Cheers & Njoy.

Raul30
01-14-13, 14:19
Hi guys,

I hope you all are rocking in mongering. Well this report is about the best experience I have had till date, got this girl through some reference. She came directly to my place. Then we talked a bit and she was asking me to get into action asap. We got in bed and still talking when she just jumped on me and closed my mouth by putting her tongue inside my mouth and it went on for 10mins. She is one of the best kissing baes, then moving on slowly removing the clothes from each other and she was in her undergarments with transparent bra and panties. She quicky jumped on my johny and started giving a BBBJ which went on for 15mins untill I stopped her. Then guys she went down to my toes and started licking all my toes my balls and all over my body. Wow. What an experience. The we got into action as she was dripping wet, we started with cowgirl, doggy, missionary and finished with CIM, she was all willing to do everything, there was "no" no words in her dictionary. She was all moaning through out and had multiple orgasms and I could feel her contracted pussy lips, then she got dressed up and I got hard within no time for the 2nd shot which she again repeated on my couch. The best experience so far. She is a girl of 20 yrs doing her final year degree and got engaged and belongs to a well to do family.

Report Card:

Looks-9/10.

Body-9/10 (5'4" with 32 strong boobs with big nipples, isucked almost 20mins) Pics are attached as proof.

Tight pussy-8.

Service-10/10 can't be better than that.

GFE-9/10.

Damage-5K.

Guys do not flood inbox for contacts, as she dnt talk to strangers and she has a lot of restrictions. Can share with guys who returns me such quality contacts only after consultation with the girl.

Member #4209
01-15-13, 03:10
Hi guys,

I hope you all are rocking in mongering. Well this report is about the best experience I have had till date, got this girl through some reference. She came directly to my place. Then we talked a bit and she was asking me to get into action asap. We got in bed and still talking when she just jumped on me and closed my mouth by putting her tongue inside my mouth and it went on for 10mins. She is one of the best kissing baes, then moving on slowly removing the clothes from each other and she was in her undergarments with transparent bra and panties. She quicky jumped on my johny and started giving a BBBJ which went on for 15mins untill I stopped her. Then guys she went down to my toes and started licking all my toes my balls and all over my body. Wow. What an experience. The we got into action as she was dripping wet, we started with cowgirl, doggy, missionary and finished with CIM, she was all willing to do everything, there was "no" no words in her dictionary. She was all moaning through out and had multiple orgasms and I could feel her contracted pussy lips, then she got dressed up and I got hard within no time for the 2nd shot which she again repeated on my couch. The best experience so far. She is a girl of 20 yrs doing her final year degree and got engaged and belongs to a well to do family.

Report Card:

Looks-9/10.

Body-9/10 (5'4" with 32 strong boobs with big nipples, isucked almost 20mins) Pics are attached as proof.

Tight pussy-8.

Service-10/10 can't be better than that.

GFE-9/10.

Damage-5K.

Guys do not flood inbox for contacts, as she dnt talk to strangers and she has a lot of restrictions. Can share with guys who returns me such quality contacts only after consultation with the girl.Bro you are the man. If possible post more pussy pics of her and of tanushr* also.

Raul30
01-15-13, 05:58
Hi guys,

My mailbox has been flooded for Sonu's contact and I have shared it with everyone. Please note Sonu is a lady of more than 40yrs and has only good boobs with a good attitude. If you go on face value, she has not that great. She does it inside a family house also. So guys do not hike her rates and go slowly.

Santa3
01-15-13, 14:33
She is a girl of 20 yrs doing her final year degree and got engaged and belongs to a well to do family.I seriously have my doubts about he being 20. Snap # 2 does not suggest that at all. Maybe 26. 28 yr old. 5k by Kolkatta standards seems high. Comments, clarifications by locals welcome. By Kolkatta standards this should have been 2. 5k tops.

Member #4209
01-15-13, 16:47
Hi guys,

My mailbox has been flooded for Sonu's contact and I have shared it with everyone. Please note Sonu is a lady of more than 40yrs and has only good boobs with a good attitude. If you go on face value, she has not that great. She does it inside a family house also. So guys do not hike her rates and go slowly.I think Tanushr* and Sonu should give you free service. They are getting so much customers and income only because of you.

Everyone will flood for Sonu's contacts that is expected as going through the reports her rate is the cheapest for a independent 1500including accommodation which most of the mongers can afford. Tanushr* is a bit on the higher side 3500including accommodation so that's why sonu's demand is so high. I think Sonu will increase her rates soon.

Have you tried the air hostess at Rajarhat which the GreatCasanova posted?

Member #4209
01-16-13, 05:13
I got the info of this independent from a private Bengali blog, not from locanto / quikr. She claims herself as Rabin* Banerje* from Howrah Shibpur and is new in this business.

I have her digits but don't know if she is fake or genuine.

Can any monger verify if she is genuine or fake? I have her contact no which I can pm if anybody interested.

She has posted her stats like this in the blog :Hgt 5'8 wght-48, clear skin. 20 yrs old,

Attaching the pic of her she looks sexy and fresh

MarkDow
01-16-13, 05:52
Hello.

Seems this forum is just floating around Sonu and Tanushree now.

Can anyone provide contacts of any other independent.

Since we are spending money we shall be treated to good beauties time to time and not just repeat the same one again and again.

Guru9999
01-16-13, 08:41
Dear All,

As a newbie to this forum, I m very much thankful to this forum who has helped me giving digits. Got a SP number, asked him to give me a hi-end CG / Independent, He send me some pics of a HW through e-mail and told me her name is priya and asking for exorbitantly high price and told me that he cannot provide her number, only fix the meeting if he gets the money first.

Any senior member may help me whether this is genuine or not and is I may proceed.

Attaching the pictures.

Thanks and Regards,

GreatCasanova
01-16-13, 14:36
I got the info of this independent from a private Bengali blog, not from locanto / quikr. She claims herself as Rabin* Banerje* from Howrah Shibpur and is new in this business.

Can any monger verify if she is genuine or fake? I have her contact no which I can pm if anybody interested.

She has posted her stats like this in the blog :Hgt 5'8 wght-48, clear skin. 20 yrs old,

Attaching the pic of her she looks sexy and freshDear mail me her digits as I am going to try her. In return you will get digits of a gorgeous babe in Kolkata from me whose name is Risika my good Bengoli cute friend.

Member #4209
01-16-13, 16:19
Today I fucked this sexy teenager named Koyel at Khidderpore brothel. Awesome figure and attitude and gave me true GFE. Was wearing tight jeans and top. She undressed me and I undressed her.

She was holding me tight licking all over my body, also rided on top of me.

Overall extremely satisfied with this girl at a damage of only 550bucks.

Neat and clean and very friendly, A must try for mongers.

Overall Figure: 9/10.

Attitude: 9/10.

Damage: 550 bucks for 1shot

DevilRambo
01-16-13, 18:45
Hi everyone. Can anyone send me some reliable pimps number from SG if you have then please send me at [Email address deleted by Admin] Will be visiting kolkata in first week of feb. All seniors in this forum please help me guys

Thanks in advance.

Paidalyatri
01-17-13, 03:09
Dear All,

As a newbie to this forum, I m very much thankful to this forum who has helped me giving digits. Got a SP number, asked him to give me a hi-end CG / Independent, He send me some pics of a HW through e-mail and told me her name is priya and asking for exorbitantly high price and told me that he cannot provide her number, only fix the meeting if he gets the money first.

Any senior member may help me whether this is genuine or not and is I may proceed.

Attaching the pictures.

Thanks and Regards, Avoid as it may be a scam. Direct and tested contacts should be preferred.

Raviag
01-17-13, 03:24
This is fraud. These pics are since so long all over the net. Google and see urself.

Dear All,

Attaching the pictures.

Thanks and Regards,

Guru9999
01-17-13, 05:08
Got a SP number. Called him and he told me to come to South city mall and call him. Did as directed, he took me to an apartment. Its a middle class small apartment, small but neat.

When I entered, showed me 5 gals and told me to choose. I choose one of them and asked him about the price. He told me massage 1500 and rest upon the girl. I opted for massage first.

The girl was cute, and age around 22-25. Sexy figure. I think see is new to this business and was very shy, see 1st told me to undress but not to undo my ineers. I asked her why, see told that see feel ashamed off. Anyway, did half an hour of body massage, then I cud not resist and opened my inners and got fully naked. 1st see was really ashamed, so I hugged her and give her a lip kiss, see turned away. Get my johnny hold into her hand, see started to reciprocate. Gave a good dick massage, asked her to give a BBJ, see denied, asked her to get undressed, see told me 1K for fuck, but no sucking, agreed. The shy girl now became hot and gave good responses, sucked her boobs, see became hot, and see told me to fuck hard. Put a rubber and get into action. Pussy was very tight, but see preferred only missionary. Came within a very short time. Asked for her contact, see told that see does not have a cell, very much disappointed.

Report Card:

Looks-7/10.

Body-8/10 (5'4")

Tight pussy-9/10.

Service-6/10.

GFE-7/10.

Damage-2500.

WIR-For new mongerers like me.

John1970
01-17-13, 07:39
Dear All,

Attaching the pictures.

Thanks and Regards, Sorry guys! These pics are take from NET. So be careful!

John!

Ace75
01-17-13, 08:18
Today I fucked this sexy teenager named Koyel at Khidderpore brothel. Awesome figure and attitude and gave me true GFE. Was wearing tight jeans and top. She undressed me and I undressed her.

She was holding me tight licking all over my body, also rided on top of me.

Overall extremely satisfied with this girl at a damage of only 550bucks.

Neat and clean and very friendly, A must try for mongers.

Overall Figure: 9/10.

Attitude: 9/10.

Damage: 550 bucks for 1shotWith 550 price and the quality of service you mentioned it cannot get wrong. Please pm me her contact number.

Thanks

Member #4209
01-17-13, 08:36
With 550 price and the quality of service you mentioned it cannot get wrong. Please pm me her contact number.

ThanksShe is a sex worker at Khidderpore Brothel not an Independent. I do not have her contact no.

Friend Find
01-17-13, 10:53
Dear All,

Attaching the pictures.

Thanks and Regards, Ok, now that I have got your attention, here is the advice in point form:

1) post the pics of the girl or any other girl without any blurring. Show us the real face. This is a private forum where all is allowed, no hiding here. We cannot help you if we do not recognize the girl.

2) If the pics were given to you blurred, then its a sign things are fishy. It can be a pornstar, how will you know?

3) again high price is a vague info. Tell us the right amount. Assuming Rs. 10000-as exorbitant, she is not worth it.

4) money first and then a meeting? Well it is self explanatory. He will run off with your money and you cannot trace him.

Bottomline: NOT GENUINE. Don't proceed.

Advice / opinion: now matter how a girl looks, down under all pussy is same. Main thing is fuck, you paying for her pussy service. Why pay more when you can get same thing cheaper? Its all in the mind.

P. S. Post the pics of this girl anyway. Lets see how she looks.

Dcntsagar
01-17-13, 13:56

Attaching the pic of her she looks sexy and freshPlease tell the name of that private bengali blog?

Pallavan
01-17-13, 14:42
Hi, friends.

'. Asking for exorbitantly high price and told me that he cannot provide her number, only fix the meeting if he gets the money first. '—guru9999

High price. Money first. Exploiting!

'. These pics are take from NET. So be careful. '—john.

Pics are from net. No real pics of the girls. Cheating!

Time and again, I am reminding you of the saying, ' known devil is better than unknown angel'

Act cautiously. Don't feel sorry afterwards!

Pallavan

Jingle
01-18-13, 06:26
Please tell the name of that private bengali blog?Please tell me the name of private bengli blog and contact no. Of the girl.

Coolest One
01-18-13, 07:25
ALert: This is fake.

First of all. Never pay before you see the real girl / meet her and the place is set.

Second look at the last pic and you will see debonairblog mentioned which means its taken from there. She can't be genuine.

Thanks.

Coolest 1.

Dear All,

Attaching the pictures.

Thanks and Regards,

Member #4209
01-18-13, 08:58
Please tell me the name of private bengli blog and contact no. Of the girl.She is not answering any phone calls and has also deleted the blog entry. Guess she might be very busy with clients or has received too many calls.

GreatCasanova
01-18-13, 09:20
hi buddies,

i came back from a holiday with wife. so couldnot monger and test juicest kolkata pussies. few days back fucked a girl risika. i call her vodaphone girl as she work there. got number 1yr back and chatted regularly. chance came to meet her near ruby hospital. practically raped her. she loves hard fuck. pressed my ass hole on her mouth forcibly and suffocated her. i like kinky sex, many girls cry with tears when i fuck them. occationally i handle them like glass. normally i try to recover every penny given to a girl. please donot misunderstand me i have tremendous respect to woman community. i spitted on her mouth and told her to spit on my mouth and cock. she became so hot told me to tear her vagina. she requested again and again to bang her. banged her and ejjaculated. as i like to bite pussy area and ass i bite her there after ejjaclation. cuddled her and slept for 2hours with snores.

looks 7/10.

blow job-8l10.

body- average.

good attitude

Raul30
01-18-13, 19:55
Here is another MILF fucked 2 hours ago.

Boobs-38DD.

Pussy- Slippery and Tight ready for bare back as well.

GFE- 5 half hearted BBBJ.

Damage- depends as I had started with 5K but now a days only 2K.

Does out call only

Member #4209
01-19-13, 03:21
hi buddies,

i came back from a holiday with wife. so couldnot monger and test juicest kolkata pussies. few days back fucked a girl risika. i call her vodaphone girl as she work there. got number 1yr back and chatted regularly. chance came to meet her near ruby hospital. practically raped her. she loves hard fuck. pressed my ass hole on her mouth forcibly and suffocated her. i like kinky sex, many girls cry with tears when i fuck them. occationally i handle them like glass. normally i try to recover every penny given to a girl. please donot misunderstand me i have tremendous respect to woman community. i spitted on her mouth and told her to spit on my mouth and cock. she became so hot told me to tear her vagina. she requested again and again to bang her. banged her and ejjaculated. as i like to bite pussy area and ass i bite her there after ejjaclation. cuddled her and slept for 2hours with snores.

looks 7/10.

blow job-8l10.

body- average.

good attitudelol nice report. damages and accommodation?

GreatCasanova
01-19-13, 11:51
LOL Nice report. Damages and accommodation?Damages2. 5 to 3k for 2 hrs. You have to arrenge accomodation.

Kolkata King
01-19-13, 18:02
Sorry guys for reporting late.

Next I had a great time some days back.

Now discussing the experience went to this spa in ball*ge just next to M*I W*are*D had a chit chat in the reception and decided for a th# m#s#a#e. The lady at the reception took me to the room quite elegant and then came the doll.

After changing I called the lady and she started her act. After 0. 5 hrs of pure therapy she glided her hand towards my jonny zone an gave me a constant signal. On the other hand I was quiet and feeling the sensation then suddenly to my intuition she placed her hands on my. Then the offer came from her side and I asked for a B2B after a slow negotiation she was ready but told me that its done by her friend. Then came the choco pie named Bar*why she was a stunner she disrobed herself and started the act it was for the next 0. 5 hrs banging and screwing from. But no an*l took a shower left the room

One thing I should admit the thai ladies are the best when it comes to service, simply great.

Looks 7/10.

Body 7/10.

Attitude 10/10.

Blowjb 12/10.

Overall 9/10.

A must visit for my monger friends.

Damage 2. 3k for therapy at the reception.

3. 5k to the lady

One thing I must admit that I felt being in a BKK sopie

Member #4173
01-20-13, 06:20
Kindly request you to please don't post this kind of pictures seeing on which one has the strong sensation to vomit.

Here is another MILF fucked 2 hours ago.

Boobs-38DD.

Pussy- Slippery and Tight ready for bare back as well.

GFE- 5 half hearted BBBJ.

Damage- depends as I had started with 5K but now a days only 2K.

Does out call only

John1970
01-20-13, 07:33
Kindly request you to please don't post this kind of pictures seeing on which one has the strong sensation to vomit.I am absolutely agree with thoughts of Prsekharnair! Quality of pics uploaded is being deteriorated is a subject of concern. I latest Frs, we read that someone telling that, he spitted on Girl's mouth and She did same to him. Are these things are mention able, if somebody says yes, he must be needed a psychiatrist.

All Friends of this forum are requested to post FRs, which do not try to degrade the standard of our great ISG.

Regards!

John!