PDA

View Full Version : Calcutta

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119

Jignu80
02-07-23, 06:44
I am in Kolkata and would like to visit spa wt good GFE. Please suggest some good spa / girl with GFE.

I went to PB few days back and had Riya, she is already described in lot of FRs, it was a pleasant experience with lots of kissing cuddling oral.

RussianLover19
02-07-23, 07:41
Can anyone shed light on below sa profiles.

1, itsmediya.== have been looking for leads on her for many days. She doesn’t favourite back and none of my friends could manage to get a reply from her. As per the pics she should be hot. But the kind of bait and switch seeking is , it’s difficult to comment.

2. tammythedesire- looks she joined very recently but is she the earlier known tammy from AH. If yes what should be ideal donation for her as well as her services.She is the MILF in 40+ range for sure. Doesn't share face pic but keeps on changing her pics. Her pics are never that much enticing. She quotes very high and also says that she would meet you in a star hotel and if she likes you then only she would take money and proceed. Else she would walk out. She sounds egoist and a bit narcissist IMO.

Rooms007
02-07-23, 10:26
I think I know the SA girl. Bubblegum. She was up for whole day for 8 k with unlimited shots including anal, GS and other kinky stuff but I gave her a pass due to her looks. SA has many such profiles. You can have mellow for 4 k 2 hours, Dona 6 k 2 hrs or 3 K one hour just to name a few. But with profiles asking for low charges you will have to compromise on the looks. Mellow is still better among the lot. What I found interesting in SA is these girls are open to explore in bed without any nakhras. Sugar dating is becoming more and more common with these college girls now. They don't want to have a steady BF, instead have few SDs.How was the experience with mellow? Is she open to DFK, BBJ etc? Can GFE experience be expected from her?

Anurag90
02-07-23, 14:08
Her name is Dona a. K. a Gen-z Trader a. K. a Crypto girl.

She has been reviewed multiple times.

You can find reviews by going through old FRs.Thanks for the feedback.

MadMonkey2013
02-07-23, 15:51
Tammythedesire. Her telegram is same as her SA ID. I have closed my subscription in SA. Tried my luck in checking her ID in telegram with her SA ID and found her. Quoted me 25 k for 3 hours in a 5 star property. I didn't bother to reply her back.

Itsmediya. Tried connecting with her on SA when I had my subscription but didn't receive any response.Her real name is Tamanna, she has been around the block for so many years. She is just a middle aged MILF with 2 daughters who over sells herself. , anyone willing to pay 25 k for her along with the 5 star property is basically an idiot. She is targeting desperate business travelers who have no leads in Kolkata.

FunToosh6045
02-07-23, 16:34
Tammythedesire. Her telegram is same as her SA ID. I have closed my subscription in SA. Tried my luck in checking her ID in telegram with her SA ID and found her. Quoted me 25 k for 3 hours in a 5 star property. I didn't bother to reply her back.

Itsmediya. Tried connecting with her on SA when I had my subscription but didn't receive any response.I talked with her on a diff tg ID. Good that she is using two tg ID's. Before starting any negotiation she asked about age and where I am coming from. Seriously she is on different level.

FunToosh6045
02-07-23, 16:40
She is the MILF in 40+ range for sure. Doesn't share face pic but keeps on changing her pics. Her pics are never that much enticing. She quotes very high and also says that she would meet you in a star hotel and if she likes you then only she would take money and proceed. Else she would walk out. She sounds egoist and a bit narcissist IMO.Looks like she expects any monger to keep a backup plan ready at anytime. Hahaha I wonder if these ladies really get that much overpaying mongers.

BTW any leads on MILF, A true bong beauty, who could become someone's bragging rights!!

FunToosh6045
02-07-23, 16:47
Her real name is Tamanna, she has been around the block for so many years. She is just a middle aged MILF with 2 daughters who over sells herself. , anyone willing to pay 25 k for her along with the 5 star property is basically an idiot. She is targeting desperate business travelers who have no leads in Kolkata.Thats some information. Just asking did you burn your hands on her already.

BTW any leads on MILF, true bong beauty, who could become someone's bragging rights!!

LoveLost
02-07-23, 17:55
God knows whose desire she is.

Classic GPS syndrome at her age is unbelievable.

Her script is the same. 25 k /3 HR /5.

Didn't bother to respond as well, but can't help think are there bros paying such kind of money to a 40+ woman?

I'm turning into a believer that we are truly entering Amritkaal.

Signing off.

LL.

Itsmediya. Tried connecting with her on SA when I had my subscription but didn't receive any response.

KoolDude28
02-07-23, 19:17
Mellow is good in bed. DFK, bbj but not much into tongue play and no CIM. You can expect a good GFE.

How was the experience with mellow? Is she open to DFK, BBJ etc? Can GFE experience be expected from her?

Express2019
02-08-23, 01:38
There are all kinds of people in this world. Who knows a few might be paying this useless woman 50 k also, the types who have so much extra money to throw. Love is lost for them for sure though.

Didn't bother to respond as well, but can't help think are there bros paying such kind of money to a 40+ woman?

Signing off.

LL.

RussianLover19
02-08-23, 02:55
Mellow is good in bed. DFK, bbj but not much into tongue play and no CIM. You can expect a good GFE.She is into tongue play. Very much into tongue play. She is horny too which you can't tell much from her expressions. After a long foreplay her panty became completely wet. But to my surprise, a few days back I msged her to check her availability but she told she won't meet. I didn't bother much and dint ask the reason as I don't like to repeat. Just that I was not getting reply from the ones I wanted to take and I had a tight schedule. She lives close to my place. That's why thought of repeating her. Her body is bUtter smooth.

RussianLover19
02-08-23, 03:04
A few days back went to SG and the pimp took me to kailash bari after few minutes of building hopping. Took a bengali girl whom I thought to be an agrawali girl. She had a pretty face but chubby. I like slightly chubby girls but she was a bit more chubby than my likings. Ask was 5000 for dance plus shot but paid 4200. Girl was friendly and cuddled and kissed during songs. Then she asked me to lay down on the bed and gave me bbj for 3-4 songs. She is fair, young and huge shaggy tits but at the same time borderline fat too. She made my dick rock hard with her oral skills. I pumped I'm mish for sometime and finished in the bag. She also offered fit play and titfuck which I enjoyed to my hearts content. But the pussy was smelly as she dint wash. I got this smell when kissing her inner thighs. Asked her to wash to which she said she has washed before coming. I told please waah with soapy water then and she did that in front of me. No smell after that. Chatty girl bubbly type.

Rimmer069
02-08-23, 04:22
Save your money. She is kaki maa types and renting out pussy for more than a decade. Around 45.had fixed a deal with her for 15 k 2 pops 3 hrs in 2021 when she was only on AHUB. Met her in reception of Royale and said no stating not my types. She was like no one has done it before with me but told her that she only said either one of us can call it off during our discussion. She was like since she came all the way she can make it 10 k. Politely told her will not get hard and that's the problem. Felt bad but I think that's the way to treat a GPS women who shares 5 year old face covered pics.

She is the MILF in 40+ range for sure. Doesn't share face pic but keeps on changing her pics. Her pics are never that much enticing. She quotes very high and also says that she would meet you in a star hotel and if she likes you then only she would take money and proceed. Else she would walk out. She sounds egoist and a bit narcissist IMO.

ThereForYou
02-08-23, 05:07
When she was first in the busienss through TAH, her price was Rs 10 k /3/5.

But since she was new, she was aslo available with a swinger couple for 15 k altogether.

I never burnt my hands on her, as the couple was my friend, and they insisted not to waste money on her and that too this much.

And now she is asking 25 k. WOW. Just like Aditi quoting 8 k.

Well at 8 k would have got her for whole month.

Signing off.

LL.

ToyBoyCal
02-08-23, 07:25
Adding on to your post, I have had her twice before the covid days and found her to be extremely overrated. Hey only pro is that she allows A-level. Her moans are fake and kind of a turn off. She is good to talk to and the last time I met her, had reduced and was trying to be an actress in tv serials. Over all looks decent and dresses well but honestly I don't find her worth more than 8-10 K for 2 shots. One major red flag is that she goes bareback with 1-2 of her regular clients.

I have been avoiding her ever since she told me of her bareback adventures.

Signing off.

LL.

KoolDude28
02-08-23, 08:56
Got a text from her again yesterday. So became curious to know about her, she was open for a voice call. Had a very long conversation over telegram voice for more than an hour. She seems to have profiles across multiple platforms include MR. Good to talk, service wise open for CIM, anal but not into kinks. I wish she was available within 6 k range. Then would have definitely met her. Even am curious to know who are these guys paying so much to these women!

Signing off.

LL.

MadMonkey2013
02-08-23, 09:00
Thats some information. Just asking did you burn your hands on her already.

BTW any leads on MILF, true bong beauty, who could become someone's bragging rights!!Of course not. I wouldn't meet her at 1/4 the prices, her attitude and age makes her a no go. I am not a massive fan of MILF's. Specially the ones in Kolkata who almost never maintain themselves. Others might be able to guide you better.

Gogogo1
02-08-23, 11:10
Dear Brother, Anyone used the Taj new town recently, the property was super wg friendly pre-covid under Swissotel ownership. . Any input would be highly appreciated.

Member #4791
02-08-23, 13:21
Can anyone shed light on below sa profiles.

1, itsmediya.

2. tammythedesire- looks she joined very recently but is she the earlier known tammy from AH. If yes what should be ideal donation for her as well as her services.This Tammy is bullshit. She has an inflated ego. Who will pay 25 k plus 5 star charges for a 40 year old pussy. LOL. I just wish people just stop meeting her and she reduce her price to 2. 5 k rather very soon. I would rather meet the model who is now a hotstar serial actress for 25 k a whole night. She even made tea for me in the morning I remember. Full GFE.

Meanmol
02-08-23, 15:47
Hello Friends,

I am travelling to Kolkata on the first week of March and I am looking for really beautiful females with amazingly sexy long hair for meeting in person. Any reliable and trustworthy references please do refer me. Thank you for your help in advance.

RickySexy
02-08-23, 16:33
I think I know the SA girl. Bubblegum. She was up for whole day for 8 k with unlimited shots including anal, GS and other kinky stuff but I gave her a pass due to her looks. SA has many such profiles. You can have mellow for 4 k 2 hours, Dona 6 k 2 hrs or 3 K one hour just to name a few. But with profiles asking for low charges you will have to compromise on the looks. Mellow is still better among the lot. What I found interesting in SA is these girls are open to explore in bed without any nakhras. Sugar dating is becoming more and more common with these college girls now. They don't want to have a steady BF, instead have few SDs.Hi.

Planning to come to Kolkata in next week. Please share Melanie, bubblegum, mellow or some other contact. In urgent need.

Thanks.

Apprentice55
02-08-23, 16:42
Hello fellow mongers,

Just wanted some help / info regarding SA.

I purchased SA premium recently as SA only showed 22-24 profiles for Kolkata while several other mentions in the group.

So got premium to increase option but the search results remains the same.

Is it due to search filters if yes kindly guide what filters to put.

For eg like bubblegum (the recent mention) I did not see any such profile.

P. S I am new to this stuff so sorry for the long and silly post.

TIA.

Express2019
02-08-23, 18:22
Exactly. Even at 2. 5 k you can get much younger chicks at PB and Pravasa.

This Tammy is bullshit. She has an inflated ego. Who will pay 25 k plus 5 star charges for a 40 year old pussy. LOL. I just wish people just stop meeting her and she reduce her price to 2. 5 k rather very soon. I would rather meet the model who is now a hotstar serial actress for 25 k a whole night. She even made tea for me in the morning I remember. Full GFE.

KoolDude28
02-08-23, 21:04
What was her remuneration that time?

Coming to bareback, well almost every wg has one or two clients with whom they go bareback.

Adding on to your post, I have had her twice before the covid days and found her to be extremely overrated. Hey only pro is that she allows A-level. Her moans are fake and kind of a turn off. She is good to talk to and the last time I met her, had reduced and was trying to be an actress in tv serials. Over all looks decent and dresses well but honestly I don't find her worth more than 8-10 K for 2 shots. One major red flag is that she goes bareback with 1-2 of her regular clients.

Member #4791
02-09-23, 06:50
Hello fellow mongers,

I purchased SA premium recently as SA only showed 22-24 profiles for Kolkata while several other mentions in the group.

TIA.Most probably you signed up as a sugar baby yourself.

ZoomSelection
02-09-23, 07:50
Hi dear mongers.

I am in Calcutta from last 2 days.

Went with almost 150 pages to find the location of PB. Did pm to some member but no help. I was armed with PB, P and number of pimp in SG. First I visited PB. Guddi was on reception, asked for Riya but she did not allow to take Riya. Asked me to take rani (also asked if I am first time, but I managed it somehow). Paid 1300 at counter they said increased from January and 1200 inside. Went inside room. She came and found her little short and bit plum. Scene started with nameshake massage, bit she did good ball massage from behind, I do like her innocent face. Followed by massage CBJ and then fucked her so hard hard. She love doggy and miss. I like her big ass in doggy and enjoyed it. Came inside.

Civil Score.

Ass: 9/10.

Boobs:8/10.

Panty size: must be 38 blue color.

Stay tune for more reports.

FunToosh6045
02-09-23, 09:35
This Tammy is bullshit. She has an inflated ego. Who will pay 25 k plus 5 star charges for a 40 year old pussy. LOL. I just wish people just stop meeting her and she reduce her price to 2. 5 k rather very soon. I would rather meet the model who is now a hotstar serial actress for 25 k a whole night. She even made tea for me in the morning I remember. Full GFE.Is this model the same one you wrote a FR about or is she a new into your addition. At that price full night is really a steal.

FunToosh6045
02-09-23, 09:39
Dear Brother, Anyone used the Taj new town recently, the property was super wg friendly pre-covid under Swissotel ownership. . Any input would be highly appreciated.I would stay away from taj brand hotels unless the girl is super classy. But other less premium tata brand hotels are mongering friendly.

Zone by park or holiday inn or westin are good option among others around newtown / rajarhat if you are thinking of an expensive place.

FunToosh6045
02-09-23, 09:43
Save your money. She is kaki maa types and renting out pussy for more than a decade. Around 45.had fixed a deal with her for 15 k 2 pops 3 hrs in 2021 when she was only on AHUB. Met her in reception of Royale and said no stating not my types. She was like no one has done it before with me but told her that she only said either one of us can call it off during our discussion. She was like since she came all the way she can make it 10 k. Politely told her will not get hard and that's the problem. Felt bad but I think that's the way to treat a GPS women who shares 5 year old face covered pics.If not her then any idea of such lady who is classy enough to attract oneself in bed but slutty enough to not leave her quick.

FunToosh6045
02-09-23, 09:45
Got a text from her again yesterday. So became curious to know about her, she was open for a voice call. Had a very long conversation over telegram voice for more than an hour. She seems to have profiles across multiple platforms include MR. Good to talk, service wise open for CIM, anal but not into kinks. I wish she was available within 6 k range. Then would have definitely met her. Even am curious to know who are these guys paying so much to these women!If not her then any pointer to any such lady who doesnot have GPS syndrome.

FunToosh6045
02-09-23, 09:47

I have been avoiding her ever since she told me of her bareback adventures.Apart from her anyone available to substitute her but in the 8/10 k budget line.

RickySexy
02-09-23, 09:50
Thanks Russian love for sharing Mel contact but she is not replying or responding.

Please could you and others in the forum help me with good and reliable Kolkata contacts.

Thanks in advance.

LoveLost
02-09-23, 10:00
One hour of pure MILF voice call for free. Should I be jealous bro.

Did she again ask for your age, where you comin from and that she won't share face pics?

Wonder 🤔 if she sounded sexy enough to keep you engaged for the time she did 🙃.

Signing off.

LL.

Got a text from her again yesterday. So became curious to know about her, she was open for a voice call. Had a very long conversation over telegram voice for more than an hour. She seems to have profiles across multiple platforms include MR. Good to talk, service wise open for CIM, anal but not into kinks. I wish she was available within 6 k range. Then would have definitely met her. Even am curious to know who are these guys paying so much to these women!

LoveLost
02-09-23, 10:08
Thanks TBC bro for the back info.

There's enough and more in NCR at half the price point, similar profiles and better. Tammy can remain desire of many, but just not me. The heart wants what the heart wants.

If A level is your poison, drop me a dm when visiting NCR. I'll ensure you get what YOU desire and not what TAMMY does.

Signing off.

LL.

Meanmol
02-10-23, 06:15
I would stay away from taj brand hotels unless the girl is super classy. But other less premium tata brand hotels are mongering friendly.

Zone by park or holiday inn or westin are good option among others around newtown / rajarhat if you are thinking of an expensive place.Guys need help as I would be travelling to Kolkata very soon and looking for some pretty good looking females in New Town / Rajarhat area. Please provide some reliable and trustworthy links where I can avail the services which I desire. I checked so many Telegram Groups from Kolkata but was not sure about their authenticity and genuiness. Please help.

Meanmol
02-10-23, 06:26
Hello Friends,

Planning a trip to Kolkata soon hence looking for some reliable links to meet and spend some quality time with Beautiful Long hair females in Kolkata. Any insights and resources to help me fulfill my desires would be really appreciated. Looking forward to your suggestions. Thank you all for your great help.

Meanmol
02-10-23, 07:18
Hello fellow mongers,

TIA.Guys newbie here hence many of the short cuts used I don't understand. What does SA stands for and how much Premium membership they charge.

ToyBoyCal
02-10-23, 07:35
What was her remuneration that time?

Coming to bareback, well almost every wg has one or two clients with whom they go bareback.I had paid her 12-13 k that time around. However what she also does is order for expensive food and wine from in room dining.

Totally avoidable.

FaultyPromise
02-10-23, 20:25
Guys newbie here hence many of the short cuts used I don't understand. What does SA stands for and how much Premium membership they charge.SA is a website called Seeking. It is a hookup website for women to advertise on. If you read the forum, you will come across older posts that has the direct links to a few profiles. Else do a Google search to get the website. Their premium subscription rates details can be found there.

If you read the older posts you will also come across another website mentioned MR, or Massage Republic. Both SA and MR are similar in nature and purpose. You can get some leads from these two websites, but read the past forum posts for member reviews and comments on some of the profiles.

RussianLover19
02-11-23, 12:50
Guys anyone know any good profile in any 25 spa branches?

Took membership after blindly believing a friend but the profile suggested by him was not my cup of tea. It was salt lake branch. Next went to kaikhali branch as they said they have NE but after going there, figured out she is a NE girl but basically NI roots and not much enticing. Changed to a buxom dusky tall girl but when she came closer dint like her face. So after getting a good massage just came out. Surprisingly not much pushy she was. I asked 2 k for FS and also told I don't take any other extra. She dint negotiate and told FS isn't something they engage in unless they know the client well. I still have 4 visits in any of their branches pending. Please suggest some good profiles there, if any. Also in dire need for some good looking NE inde or MP girl. Preferably with fuller chest. My favourite cute NE girl left my go to spa for good it seems. Please PM if you feel like.

DorianPaul007
02-11-23, 14:07
Hello fellow mongers.

Anyone recently met Adrija?

How much is she charging now? And is her service still top notch? Any restrictions or kink?

Cheers,

Dorian.

Ssseeking
02-11-23, 18:07
Hello friends. This will be a long post, I will try to write details.

Finally I came to kolkata again and am super excited. For last 3 months, even though I had the resouces and contacts to monger but I was very much occupied with work and so decided I will rather jerk off to POV ASMR porn (Do try it out, I find it as the single greatest invention after 2000). Anyways this time I had a lot of plan to do mongering whole day and whole night in kolkata but it seems some other plans were waiting. Before going to kolkata I met a old female friend in layover and decided to make a detour. It was two days of travel in day and cuddling nude in subzero temparature. I won't go into its explicit details for privacy reason (she knows about my mongering habbits and I might show ISG to her also someday in future), but to summarize my LT mongering needs were done. That person I won't share with anyone, she is a good friend and we decided to have casual no strings attached fun. Details I will tell to people whom I physically meet.

But Fun started in kolkata. This time again I am too tired and also busy in kolkata also. So decided to sneak to SG whenever possible.

First day went to JD. Went to one of my old girls (actually aunty) room. The slim girl was not there but one of the chubby girl was there. She is not that bad though. So took her first. Now this was a first session this time and saw another young yet fat girl. So asked her to come. Stripped both of them to their undergarments and the old girl started blowing me. The new girl as being new took some time but soon started doing a lot of neck licking on my instruction. Now normally fat girls disgust me a lot but as I was lieing, so just decided to avoid looking at her belly. Though her skin was very smooth. Things went on but suddenly I reallised there was so much boobs and asses at my hand. I remembered one family guy episode on fat sex. However now I was getting turned on a lot. Asked them to stop a bit and just hugged the old girl for sometime. Next again started things given the fat girls hands were so soft it was difficult for me to control and cummed a lot. There was ample time left, but decided to move on. Paid usual 1200 + 500 tip total.

Next went to another room where earlier girls were sleeping. Saw another classic boudi type girl whom I took earlier long ago. Somehow among the hardcore girls in JD, she looks very different to me. She was again wearing a red nighty, slight makeup and half made curly hairs. Its like imaging your sister in law (or aunt or whatever you think makes your dick hard), just resting casually on bed after a long days work and forgot to rub makeup and just casually changed to home dress and of course wearing the traditional bengali shakha and palas. I knew instantly I had to pay her. Saw another old (age wise) aunty. She was looking exactly like kajer masi in a chudidar. Now no matter what my financial situation is I like such girls (BTW before I left BLR, my bengali cook made a really good rapport with me, She still does video calls with me sometimes and if I ask her she also sees me and encourages me to jerk off while talking dirty. I have seen a lot of JOI videos but this is unique as of course this is live and she does talking in bengali and quite good looking to my eyes, sorry for digressing but point is these maid type girls I like a lot and I think with my dick gladly). Now it was one of the shared rooms in JD. They closed the curtains, however the earlier girl started chatting with me and recognized me. So we were discussing old times, However another girl started speaking while she was with a customer after overhearing us. She also recognized me and asked me to take her later or give her bokshsish later. Now I rememember she is also maid type and not a looker but good petite figure and a dusky. More like say indegenious people but really good feminine facial structure. She got rid of her client and removed the curtain a bit and started talking with us. Now my voyeristic genes started kicking in. Imaging yourself semi nude in action with two women and another young girl is talking with you with a naughty smile. Also due to lack of time, I made the wildest proposal. Asked her to join as well. Initially she did not believe but later I insisted that I am serious. Now the logistic question was where she will sit or lie. There was a girl (aunty) on each side of me, I spread my legs and she sat between my legs and immediately started to play with my dick and started sucking by taking it entirely in her mouth. It was literally like japanese reverse gangbang porns where muliple girls are sucking a guy from all sides, only instead of white (or yellow) small mongoloid faces, they were brown ladies semi dressed in household dresses. Now I closed my eyes and tried to enjoy this as much possible and this went on for quite some time. Next I asked the new girl to come to my right side. She was wearing yellow salwar but sadly very less cleavage was visible (I don't make JD girls fully nude, I am afraid to what I see, even though I like these girls, but I don't want to ruin the mood in case). She had good soft boobs and I put my mouth into them over her dress and started inhaling the aroma also kissed her neck area and did slight DFK as well. While the maid type girl now came between my legs and started stroking me. Now among them I found the yellow dress girls hand skills best. So towards the end, asked her to finish me. In between I was also hearing their cheap gossips about how she paid one customers half money for a full night stay and also shit talking about other working girls there. Suddenly unlike the porns that I see in javhd, it adds a subtle realism as well.

Next was about to go home. Till now my happy birthday was quite well spent and at my home folks bought cake and baloons. I was still hoping my "wife" will wish me sometime so my phone was not on silent and saw call from home. So decided to left for the the day, but while going out saw multiple beautiful girls on the ground floor. Saw one girl a bit fair and deciedd to take her. I don't care if I can cum or not, the girl was beautiful. She was a muslim girl. Was wearing a nose ring, she was looking like those slum based muslim girls. Now I started imagining her in a black hijab. In my office there are lot of hijabi women but that time I try to look away as I don't want myself to thrown out of their country. But desparation triggered my dick neurons further. She was wearing a white top and short top, but in my mind she was one of those girls. She put a condom on my dick and started sucking and it was getting me hot. I hugged her and kissed her face a lot. Requested her to give me a HJ while looking at me. Her nosering clad face, some kajal in eyes and some shyness by trying to shut her eye was drove me point of no return and it was done. I initially though the cake at home can wait and I will stay for an hour but post nut clarity hit and left for the day.

After few days, now it was saraswati puja. There is no saraswati puja at my kolkata home anymore as the people to do that are not there any more. So instead thought as its holiday, lets do some more adventure and I contacted two of our remote employees in kolkata decided to give them some treat for their hard work. Now those guys are also intro level mongerers and so I think its my duty to go to next level in out of office also. Took them to JD again. While entering saw one girl whom I liked earlier but did not take. She was wearing a top and shorts. Took her. Asked my friend / employees to venture around in the premise and take whatever girl. She was short in height. But had nice big brown eyes. But after stripping her saw she had lot of burn marks and asked her to put on dress but fortunately her face had no issue. So cuddled with her and I kissed her necks and collar bones and ears. She was getting horny and started a lot of french kissing. She was actually kissing a bit more passionately and my lips were paining. This forplay went for quite some time and it was almost 40 minutes. I asked her to call any of her friends. One aunty type but with curvy figure and blue salwar came. She had some tummy but overall she was hot with good makeup. Thye cuddled me from both sides and slowlly rubbed my dick together in symphony. It went on for quite some time and finally I came.

Next went to BK Pal side with my friends. We ate lassi and requested my old time forum friend babloo to come. I am so grateful to him, he always comes to guide me whenever I request. I told him that one of my friends has a nepali fantasy. So babloo took us to nepali bari (I think next time after one more trial I can venture to nepali bari and some road side girls my self, also for occasions like this from this time I have bought a rolex superclone so that I am not that afraid while wearing my gen, I know I can just keep them at home (given the supoerclone is also quite costly more than a oneplusbut it gives a aded thrill and you only live once)). While my friends each took a nepali one, I took a road side girl with a * attitude. She was was wearing a yellow net top and black jeans and was looking like a real * ass karen just petite, young and fair and good loud makeup. 1 k for 30 min negotiated. Normally I like sweet girls but sometimes I like the others also. Her skin was super soft and she was wearing nice black lacy undergarments. Her room was also quite cozy, a red bed, red light, pink walls, on them her various photos in various poses. She also had a tatoo on her left boob and stommach. Cuddled her a bit, asked her to give HJ. She played with my dick a bit lazily and in 2 minutes said hand is paining and she can't do it with a smile. Now unlike JD girls this is complete opposite. But as mentioned sometimes I am in mood for such bitches. I requested her again and she she did a bit more. But later asked me to finish myself. Finished while looking at her face.

Babloo escorted us to central avenue. I asked him to join me for our office treat but he politely declined. Next we headed for park street by metro. But everywhere I see beautiful saree clad girls. There, I remember it was saraswati puja. In school days, in morning after doing holud snan, I was eager to see girls in para pandal. Here also it was similar only I was drenched in prostitues perfumes. Whole city was looking like SG (not telling in a degrading manner, I am proud RW person, but just felt a bit nostalgic).

Next couple of days I was a bit busy due to my friends marriage. However on the boubhat day got some time and ventured to SG with one of my school friends. Saw my petie and fair sumi and asked my friend to go with her. Later I heard he got a lot of BBBJ and had a good session. I feel proud but with a saltiness. He is happily married and later met his wife also in evening at the party. I felt weird by corrupting her husband. But again YOLO. However coming back about me, my dick and the bbbjs, sorry the original thing. On ground floor I saw one small petite girl. She was going to take shower. Freshly woke up. I got quite hard thinking at the prospect of licking a freshing bathed girl. While I waited for her to finish her bath, Saw another boudi she was having her lunch in the same room. She was wearing a red satin nighty. Also the nighty was just covering her top part, she was sitting on floor in a very slutty manner and her red petticoat was also visible. At this moment I think are all these results of my childhood crushes or some women like that molested me in childhood resulting in a stockholm syndrome kind of situation where I get immediate turned on by slutty dressed bengali women (One home lady teacher used to abuse me a bit in childhood and now in south park (S10 E10) style I mentally say "NICE" I requested her to join as well. The original girl came. She was now dressed in a black one piece dress (very cheap type, like teenage chapri girls in slum wears, again notn in a derogatory manner, I love them) and my boudi now in the same room changed to a different night dress. I was too shy to tell that in front of all the ladies that I like satin nightdresses. Went with both of them. The small girl did DFK but the tall boudi was a bit hesitant on it but she compensated in other fronts. I stripped the short girl to her undergarments. She had small tits and as out of batch smelling on cheap soap but fresh. Now the boudi was licking my body. She first licked my navel area a bit. I asked not to give BBBJ. She kissed my thighs, balls side of dick. But suddenly what happened to her she forwarded her leg towards me. Now the footfetish person in me (I think I should change my ISG nickname to tarantino, as homage to him and also we share this interested of female feet) was waking up. I asked her to sit over me keeping her back towards my face. I rubbed her bums over her new nighty (it was not a satin exactly but smooth, I enjoyed rubbing her ass over her dress). Next I pulled her legs towards my face and started licking her feet. The small grls was shocked and also laughing looking at my weird perversions. Its understandable, while most taxiwala come to jd to hump and go and here a decently built clean bald guy is licking their feet.

I want to have more, but have to go to my school friends boubhat. So got a cab and headed home. After 1/2 days again went to JD. Took the earlier short (burn) girl and aunty. Had decent fun. They were quite happy to see me. Earlier I have one AED coin to the burn girl and she was saying shw was so happy to show it to her friend. I promised her next time when I visit and if she is there, I will give he a proper note also. Now as this was a second time with them the comfort zone was much better. I asked them have they have kissed each other and in any case can they do it. They started laughing. The big girl told that they are very close and not only kissing the small girl also sometimes sucks her breast. These all started when the big girl was once sleeping and the small (burn) one once cuddled her and then took one her breasts out and started sucking. I asked them to start with kiss. What now went on is beyond description. As similar things we have seen in foreign porn movies (may be recently in indian also due to the recent golden age of indian porn). Two women one dressed in top and short and the other in salwar and kurti started DFK and started pressing each other boobs over dress (I am getting hot even while writing). Now slowly they stripped each other. The big girl went to middle. We both started sucking each of her tits. I imagined that I am sucking my imaginary stepmother with my with imaginary step sister. I asked my father many times to remarry imagining I migth get something similar in reallife. But he decided to spent his life drinking and traveling. Can't force him and I have to stay satisfied with this. But nevertheless this is still what most people ever get. I feel lucky! After that session went to piru's room in babloo bari. Piru suggest a woman claiming to be his "favorite" boudi. She was wearing a white half saree and blouse. Had slight tummy nice curvy figure and nice curly hair. Piru alsp told that she sucks really well. Took her to one of piru's small rooms. Now indeed she was good. She was wearing lacy bra and after cuddling she was rubbing my body with her boobs in B2 be style. Also chatted a bit, she also advised me to fix my relation with my wife and go to marriage counsellor to fix our sexual and intimacy issues. She was like a literal boudi who is a affair with her thakurpo (me) and while having naughty fun also giving me life advice. Even though I imaginged it as roleplay, her conccern and advices sounded very real and surreal at the same time.

I was almost done, but decided lets have one more, asked piru now for a petite girl. He showed me and I selected. He also told he sucks also. I really don't know in all our encounters with him he somehow always assumes that I come here for getting BBBJ. This girl was also nice to talk. Apparently she was also muslim, but seems like a converted muslim (Though she got some gharwapsi while doing BBBJ later, even though I could not cum in BBBJ, some dna definitely went). We spoke about my life and also she was telling about her kid in school and how she misses him a lot and can visit only once a month as traveling is time taking and costly. With her I finished in a different manner, I asked her to sit beside me and jerk me while I played with her body.

Now my travel date was about to come. Decided to finish it with a bang, one day of only premiums and no money constraint. Called my old pimp roushan. Reached in noon, he took me to couple of places. Saw one old girl whome I took earlier. She was also wearing a satin dress. While I took her, while going with her, I asked if her friend will come. Took both. 2 hour for 6400. They took me to one room in lalbari. Now some dancing. But this time as I paid premium I decided no hesitation. People who know me knows that sometimes I like a bit domination stuff (mostly femdom stuff mixed with a bit feet worship). One of the girl was very thin, I remember she had baby earlier, not great tits and also a bit stretchmark,. So asked her to stay in her satin gown. Partly stripped the other girl. She was wearing white dotted matching undergarments. I told them that I have foot worship fantasy. One girl was very shocked but the petie girl told its okay and she had clients with weird fantasies like licking chocolate over body. So they both obliged. I lied on the bed nude. Asked them to stand on bed and play with my body with their legs. They rubbed my whole body with their feet. One girl touching my dick with feet, another rubbing her feet over my chest. I took anothers leg and brought it towards my face. She was like "oma pa mukhe dite nei", but I was beyond control. Imagine it like salma hayeks seduction of tarantino in form dusk till dawn, only here I had two indian (one hindi and one bong) girls, not as curvy like the godess, but huge turn on. Cummed multiple times. Went out at around 1 hour 40 minutes, as wanted to enjoy more. For me today I don't want to get return on my money. , I want to fullfilll as much.

At 39 number (beside lalbari) saw another girl, she was wearing a white top and shorts. The top was a bit transparent and her leopard bikini was visible. These are gods signs and you get chlamydia for ignoring. So had to take her. She was muslim girl again. Later she gave me her instagram ID. Sessoon with her was very passionate. She made me hard by lot of kissing and teasing my dick. She was quite eager to service and was willing to give BBBJ also, but I told her rather just cuddle and play with my dick. I asked her to give her feet to lick and she was very shy. She was very passionate in her service. Normally after cumming girls immediately insist on cumming, she however still hugged me and stayed like that for quite a while. I felt really loved and cared. She also told next time if I take her with her friends from her room they will do lesbo stuff and I can see for the entire time. I am looking forward to it next time in April. Also here something funny happend when I was about to start the session there was another guy was a bit antry as before he got fully dressed I was brought in and he ranted a lot for lack of privacy in sg. He looked quite sophisticated, if you are in ISG and reading this, sorry boss, I did not know you were there.

Now energy was exhausted. But at the same building saw a very young girl. She was wearing a yellow one piece dress. Saw another girl with her in a black and white one piece. Decided to take two of them for 5400. The girls initally felt a bit bitcky but after chatting with them they opened up. Initally they were a bit off, as I told them smoking is not allowed, but later allowed them when they promised they will eat chocolate to clean mouth later. Stripped them to their undergarments. One was all back with smooth white skin and other was stripped matching yellow undergarments. We danced and cuddled a lot. Black bikini girl gave DFK also. I again requested them to kiss each other. The sat on each side of me, started kissing each other and while jerked me off. I cummed first time very early. Next there were not much energy, I had to finish myself but the visuals are still making me horny so much boobd and ass everywhere.

Finally I am back at my luxury prison in the desert. Also while it was very good two weeks, it ended in a funny manner. Apparently sex toys are illegal in the desert country and one is heftily fined, which I learnt in "hard" way getting caught "red handed".

Untill next time!

DineshKum
02-12-23, 07:30

Took membership after blindly believing a friend but the profile suggested by him was not my cup of tea. It was salt lake branch. Next went to kaikhali branch as they said they have NE but after going there, figured out she is a NE girl but basically NI roots and not much enticing. Changed to a buxom dusky tall girl but when she came closer dint like her face. So after getting a good massage just came out. Surprisingly not much pushy she was. I asked 2 k for FS and also told I don't take any other extra. She dint negotiate and told FS isn't something they engage in unless they know the client well. I still have 4 visits in any of their branches pending. Please suggest some good profiles there, if any. Also in dire need for some good looking NE inde or MP girl. Preferably with fuller chest. My favourite cute NE girl left my go to spa for good it seems. Please PM if you feel like.Couple of months backs, some time in late July, I went to 25 spa, Central branch and asked for some good profile at the reception. The reception lady told me that a good profile has joined just a few weeks back, and I can try her. Her name was Zara. I was led inside a room and the the lady asked me to change. I changed into the despos and lied on the massage table waiting for the new therapist Zara. After 2/3 minutes, entered the therapist. I was surprised to find a girl who was known to me. Her name just used to be different in previous spas where she used to work. She also recognized me, and was very happy seeing me. I had fucked her a couple of times in other spas before. I told her that I am very excited seeing her again and want to fuck her hard. She told me that FS is not allowed here but for me she can do anything for me as I am "special". After 15-20 minutes of back massage, I turned around and told her that I can't stand anymore. She smiled, got down from the massage table, stripped herself naked, and came over me. She started kissing my chest. Neck, I took her face and started kissing her lips, and soon we were in serious tongue fight with each other. I whispered her to suck my cock. She came down and sucked my cock like a pro, she even licked my balls. I was rock hard, I pushed her down on the bed and fucked her hard in missionary position. After some time we switched to doggie position, and then again to missionary position, and I eventually came hard. It was a very satisfying experience. Sadly, Zara left this spa in August and closed her contact number. God knows where she is now.

FaultyPromise
02-12-23, 18:50
Any idea if Pravasa Spa chain is doing fine or if they are having some issues? I normally search for Spas on Google Maps, and some weeks back I noticed that Z Spa opposite CC Saltlate was removed from Google Maps. Today I noticed, Prasava BE block branch is no longer showing up on Google Maps as well. Plus their website is no longer getting listed on any of their Google spa details. Their website itself is no longer working. Wondering if they are having any issues (LE or internal) we mongers should be aware of.

Indian Here
02-12-23, 19:19
Last week visited golpark branch. No issue. Normal lack of website maintenance I think.

Any idea if Pravasa Spa chain is doing fine or if they are having some issues? I normally search for Spas on Google Maps, and some weeks back I noticed that Z Spa opposite CC Saltlate was removed from Google Maps. Today I noticed, Prasava BE block branch is no longer showing up on Google Maps as well. Plus their website is no longer getting listed on any of their Google spa details. Their website itself is no longer working. Wondering if they are having any issues (LE or internal) we mongers should be aware of.

Amadeuss
02-12-23, 19:51
Sonagachi.

Please enlighten me on the rates for walk in full service there?

And what are the problems a non-Indian guy may face (although experienced India traveller).

Ssseeking
02-13-23, 03:39
Sonagachi.

And what are the problems a non-Indian guy may face (although experienced India traveller).Please clear your DM.

SunRaysPro
02-13-23, 05:51
Sonagachi.

And what are the problems a non-Indian guy may face (although experienced India traveler).Respected elder brother, although you are experienced and capable the rule of the land is that, for SG pimp is must.

Also you need to carry spare changes like 200 INR like that for LE officials if they come your way. Also you need to keep an Indian medical prescription handy in case a LE catches you without pimp and you need to talk about and show how you came to buy medicines.

For the names and number of reliable pimps it would be great if you search the golden map of SG.

One of our generous brothers created an entire map with name of buildings and pimps name and numbers.

Kindly request you to do a thread search for golden map.

All the best. SG Kolkata is one of the best and one of it's kind. But caution is necessary, whether you are going 1st time or 100th time please go with pimp. Hope you enjoy.

Stoya321
02-13-23, 07:55
Hello kind souls.

I am visiting Kolkata tomorrow. I would be staying near Howrah railway station. Can anyone please share some good contacts to make my day. My DM is open. Open to meet any legends her and explore together. I will definitely share my review.

Thanks.

MustFucking
02-13-23, 09:06
Last week visited golpark branch. No issue. Normal lack of website maintenance I think.Can you please share your experience in details, the quality of birds and other details.

HardFuck2977
02-13-23, 15:28
Hi guys,

I'm visiting Kolkata for a couple of days next week. Last time I was here I was connected to Paro whose girls I tried and also visited PB spa while there.

Would love to try out new fare this time.

Will reciprocate with Delhi NCR contacts. My PM is open.

NeedFrSex
02-14-23, 02:03
Hi Folks,

Can you help me with the facts on the lady below? Stating meeting only possible after paid video call.

MongerUnleash
02-14-23, 04:07
Hi Folks,

Can you help me with the facts on the lady below? Stating meeting only possible after paid video call.As I said in the title, avoid her like a hot potato.

Paid video call is most likely to be a scam. At best she takes your money and does the video call. Since she already gets money without doing anythingshe has no incentive to meet you. Most probable out come is that she / he will take your money and block you.

BlokeOnTheBloc
02-14-23, 04:52
Any ask for payment before meeting plants all red flags ever possible.

BB.

Hi Folks,

Can you help me with the facts on the lady below? Stating meeting only possible after paid video call.

NeedFrSex
02-14-23, 05:01
As I said in the title, avoid her like a hot potato.

Paid video call is most likely to be a scam. At best she takes your money and does the video call. Since she already gets money without doing anythingshe has no incentive to meet you. Most probable out come is that she / he will take your money and block you.Noted. Thanks mate.

MarcTooHot
02-14-23, 05:24
Anyone tried her?

A feedback on rates and services would be appreciated.Can you dm me the contact with damage. Planning a short trip end of this month. I can reciprocate with whatever I have.

TIA.

Express2019
02-14-23, 06:59
She does not even look worth for paid sex. And to top it, its a scam for sure, check the forum there is a 100% record of people getting scammed on advance payments with no exception.

Hi Folks,

HardFuck2977
02-15-23, 17:35
At HornySid bro, your inbox is full so can't share the info you asked.

KolkataRoy
02-16-23, 12:29
Nope nothing was there! The light was dim but I dint notice anything alarming. Sucked the nips a bit and rest of the time fucked her melons while she was laying on her back and it went on for good 10-15 minutes. She insisted a lot for raw dogging. Loves doggy too much! A must avoid for me! But I agree very few people would go there for a FS. Mostly people comes with gym package.Bro,

Your inbox is full. Can anyone please share the branch name of this gym chain?

Thanks in advance.

Ajit 1980
02-17-23, 01:09
Hello fellow mongers.

Anyone recently met Adrija?

How much is she charging now? And is her service still top notch? Any restrictions or kink?

Cheers,

Dorian.Met her on Dec, charges were 6 k for 2/3 hrs, service is as mentioned in previous FR.

Enjoy.

PleasureOf69
02-17-23, 05:30
Hi friends.

I will be in kolkata next week. I am 42 and need a contact of some decent lady in the age group of 30 to 35 who provide full GFE experience. Ddk, bbj etc. Please help with contact. My PM is open.

NeedFrSex
02-18-23, 12:49
I am facing a real problem since yesterday.

I got a match in dating app and the lady asked for number. Shared. Got video call and foolishly I received it. The call did not last for more than 5 second or so. But suddenly she messaged and shown me the recorded call with additional clip added with some showing his tool and the lady being naked. She immediately blackmailed me for money else would make this viral. I said ok and blocked her. This happened yesterday night.

Today evening I got a call from unknown number from a guy who said he is from youtube and my video is being made viral in my location so he asked to upload it or delete it. Sent me the same video again with a fake ID. Asked for 5 k to delete it else it will be made viral & cyber crime police will come to me and lacs of rupees will be spent. Blocked him again.

Now, my question, what can be the severity of same & at worst to what extent they can go? Should I be worried of anything? It is clear the the penis video is fake and not mine but in the first half my face is being shown.

Please suggest.

NeoGuy11
02-18-23, 14:07
Hi brothers,

Hope all are well.

So, Last week Monday was in Kolkata. My morning meeting got cancelled. So thought why not make full use of this opportunity.

Was in Kasba, so headed to the usual den, Osmo spa.

Counter girl was hot, but wanted to taste Thai again. So asked for a double treat, 4 hands one.

Led into a room, got naked, wrapped towel and rested.

In comes two Thai MILFs.

Teasing started almost immediately. After 20 minutes of dry massage, finalized and started the deed.

All 3 went to shower together. Lots of smooching, boob sucking and fingering. Sloppy BBBJ by both.

Dried ourselves and came to bed. BBBJ continued while I munched on the other's boobs.

Started with WOT, then Miss and Doggy. After 10 minutes, changed cover and the girls reversed the roles. Fucked the hell out of the 2nd girl in Doggy. Cummed in cover.

Showered again. Some action but not much as was already spent.

Paid and left.

Counter 2. 2 k.

Girls: 2. 2 each.

Traceur
02-18-23, 15:26
Hey guys.

What's the modus operandi around park street? Especially the club's at the park? Are they similar to MG road Gurgaon?

Meanmol
02-18-23, 15:28
Dear Friends,

Does any one has any idea about Sudipa Dutta who is a Glamour model based out of Kolkata. Any idea if she is into escorting? Because I was approached by a person claiming to be her agent says he can fix the booking with her. Apart from her he says he can manage bookings with other Instagram models like Avisikta Sarkar, Moon etc. He is now asking for the advance payment but I am really not sure whether to trust this person or not. Can the veterans and experts here guide whether are these models available and is it that easy to book them? Thank you for your help. Have a great day ahead.

RockyDubai
02-18-23, 16:58
Happened with me as well. I got a call from a couple of numbers and I kept blocking them.

After a couple of days they gave up, realisng that I am not paying anything.

This is happening a lot. Girls send request on FB and later connect on whatsapp for a video call.

Don't entertain them. Its a bait.

RajuraStogi01
02-18-23, 17:01

I got a match in dating app and the lady asked for number. Shared. Got video call and foolishly I received it. The call did not last for more than 5 second or so. But suddenly she messaged and shown me the recorded call with additional clip added with some showing his tool and the lady being naked. She immediately blackmailed me for money else would make this viral. I said ok and blocked her. This happened yesterday night.

Today evening I got a call from unknown number from a guy who said he is from youtube and my video is being made viral in my location so he asked to upload it or delete it. Sent me the same video again with a fake ID. Asked for 5 k to delete it else it will be made viral & cyber crime police will come to me and lacs of rupees will be spent. Blocked him again.

Now, my question, what can be the severity of same & at worst to what extent they can go? Should I be worried of anything? It is clear the the penis video is fake and not mine but in the first half my face is being shown.

Please suggest.They won't and can't do anything. Just Block them.

BadBoyLucifer
02-18-23, 17:32
Dear Friends,

Does any one has any idea about Sudipa Dutta who is a Glamour model based out of Kolkata. Any idea if she is into escorting? Because I was approached by a person claiming to be her agent says he can fix the booking with her. Apart from her he says he can manage bookings with other Instagram models like Avisikta Sarkar, Moon etc. He is now asking for the advance payment but I am really not sure whether to trust this person or not. Can the veterans and experts here guide whether are these models available and is it that easy to book them? Thank you for your help. Have a great day ahead.You can check sudipas app. The link is on her profile. She advertises 30 k for "hot coffee date". I even asked her to come to Delhi and clearly mentioned I want two shots. She replied she is only available in Kolkata only.

However, I am interested in Moon Moon. If anyone know, can you please PM me?

Traceur
02-18-23, 18:12
Dude! Just don't. Anything on advance is a straight up red flag.

Dear Friends,

Does any one has any idea about Sudipa Dutta who is a Glamour model based out of Kolkata. Any idea if she is into escorting? Because I was approached by a person claiming to be her agent says he can fix the booking with her. Apart from her he says he can manage bookings with other Instagram models like Avisikta Sarkar, Moon etc. He is now asking for the advance payment but I am really not sure whether to trust this person or not. Can the veterans and experts here guide whether are these models available and is it that easy to book them? Thank you for your help. Have a great day ahead.

KoolDude28
02-18-23, 19:04
You can do number of things here.

1. Since you have not done anything here you can make a cyber crime complaint against them.

2. Next time you receive a call from unknown number, record the entire conversation. Try to make them confess what they did. Once you have the recording send it to them saying to stop this stupidity or else you are going to file a police complaint.

3. Just keep on ignoring them. After sometime they will give up. They won't take risk of making this video viral as it can be proved easily its a fake video. They will be in trouble.

Please suggest.

KoolDude28
02-18-23, 19:08
Take a one to one video call with Sudipa from her app. Discuss about real meet. She will ask for the coffee date option. However I didn't feel like spending 30 k on her.

Moon. I have done few video calls with her but she is not up for real meet.

You can check sudipas app. The link is on her profile. She advertises 30 k for "hot coffee date". I even asked her to come to Delhi and clearly mentioned I want two shots. She replied she is only available in Kolkata only.

However, I am interested in Moon Moon. If anyone know, can you please PM me?

SleepingPill
02-18-23, 19:18
Hello friends,

This FR is about Sushmita.

Booked for Night at 14 k. Not negotiated as already going thru a KLPD and don't want to loose a chance of warm pussy for night.

She has got beautiful big eyes. And a husky voice. I am fond of those, hence gave no second thought.

Pros:

1. Beautiful medium to small size, non shaggy boobs. And light brown nipps. Sucked them a lot.

2. nice butts for doggy.

Cons:

1. smokes like a chimney, big turn-off.

2. Hurried thru sessions. Just wanted to finish. I was so pissed off that I left without 3rd session.

3. Beer belly. Though its ok with me.

4. Lots of fake moans.

5. She seems around 35 yrs. And in trade for long.

WIR. No.

SleepingPill
02-18-23, 19:23
Met her few days back.

She seems getting better day by day. It might be my 5th or 6th visit. She has got same hunger for sex. Really mind-blowing. Its really became a ritual for me to meet her whenever I m in Kolkata.

Lots of FR already on her. Nothing new to add.

Just the acquaintance made the sessions more memorable. The way she guides thru the sessions is really a pleasure to experience.

WIR- Yes, definitely.

And her price remain the same I. E. 6 k /2.

Gogogo1
02-18-23, 19:24
Bhai, I don't know who is Moon but both Sudipa Dutta and Avisikta were / are available for escorting. Best way to approach them directly through insta or through app (Sudipa has one). BTW Avishikta already moved to Hyderabad. If you are successful in connect with them don't spend a bomb on them, both's service quite average. Looks wise both very ordinary in real.

Don't par advance to anyone for these so called insta models.

Dear Friends,

NeedFrSex
02-18-23, 19:57
You can do number of things here.

1. Since you have not done anything here you can make a cyber crime complaint against them.

2. Next time you receive a call from unknown number, record the entire conversation. Try to make them confess what they did. Once you have the recording send it to them saying to stop this stupidity or else you are going to file a police complaint.

3. Just keep on ignoring them. After sometime they will give up. They won't take risk of making this video viral as it can be proved easily its a fake video. They will be in trouble.Thanks a lot mate.

BadBoyLucifer
02-18-23, 19:58
Take a one to one video call with Sudipa from her app. Discuss about real meet. She will ask for the coffee date option. However I didn't feel like spending 30 k on her.

Moon. I have done few video calls with her but she is not up for real meet.Thanks for clarifying it further. Do you know any other insta girls available for real meet?

NeedFrSex
02-18-23, 19:59
Happened with me as well. I got a call from a couple of numbers and I kept blocking them.

After a couple of days they gave up, realisng that I am not paying anything.

This is happening a lot. Girls send request on FB and later connect on whatsapp for a video call.

Don't entertain them. Its a bait.Yeah right, normally I do not receive calls but was tied up with work & suddenly she called without seeing I accepted. It was my mistake.

FaultyPromise
02-18-23, 20:15

Please suggest.As others have said, just block numbers and ignore. They cannot even upload it on YouTube due to its no-nudity policy. (YouTube itself wil take down such content). Even if they somehow upload it somewhere and known friends or family get to know, you can just joke saying you did not know you were famous to have people create fake videos of you. You can also explain the initial ideo of you as some sort of hacking and that you will report this to cyber crime. BTW, even if you get a call from someone saying they are calling from police or cyber crime (without you reporting this incident), high chances it is fake call. Ignore all calls. I get unknown calls on my mongering number which I never pick up. I use my mongering number only for making calls or texting. No video calls or receiving unknkwn calls. (Truecaller helps in screening incoming calls).

DorianPaul007
02-18-23, 21:29
Advance is definite red flag. There used to be a SP before for high class models, I remember he used to take 1 k /2 k for first timers to establish some confirmation.

Dear Friends,

DorianPaul007
02-18-23, 21:32
Hi,

Please share Moon's VC contact. Tried to DM you but your inbox is full.

Also what was her charges and how was the VC experience?

Dorian.

Moon. I have done few video calls with her but she is not up for real meet.

CatLoving
02-19-23, 05:21
Anyone has taken her service, how is her service & damage? Please DM me:

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-kolkata/arpita-1335a386-3b2a-4e2b-931e-6349cac1a43a

Cheers.

MeOops
02-19-23, 05:41
Same happened with me in Mumbai. I tried to find some new gems on internet, stubmbled upon this unmber and called. She said goto bathroom and do video call. Since Privacy is top most important to me, I wore Face Mask (thanks to Covid, has plenty in stock) and called. There she was nude in bathroom, fingering and within 10 seconds disconnected. WA me to remove my mask, I said You can also wear Mask as I don't belelive in revealing. She said kuch nahin hota. I Blocked the number.

NEVER believe in FREE stuss.

As others have said, just block numbers and ignore. They cannot even upload it on YouTube due to its no-nudity policy. (YouTube itself wil take down such content). Even if they somehow upload it somewhere and known friends or family get to know, you can just joke saying you did not know you were famous to have people create fake videos of you. You can also explain the initial ideo of you as some sort of hacking and that you will report this to cyber crime. BTW, even if you get a call from someone saying they are calling from police or cyber crime (without you reporting this incident), high chances it is fake call. Ignore all calls. I get unknown calls on my mongering number which I never pick up. I use my mongering number only for making calls or texting. No video calls or receiving unknkwn calls. (Truecaller helps in screening incoming calls).

RahulRaj12
02-19-23, 08:46
Met her few days back.

She seems getting better day by day. It might be my 5th or 6th visit. She has got same hunger for sex. Really mind-blowing. Its really became a ritual for me to meet her whenever I m in Kolkata.

Just the acquaintance made the sessions more memorable. The way she guides thru the sessions is really a pleasure to experience.

WIR- Yes, definitely.

And her price remain the same I. E. 6 k /2.I met ger during my last visit to kolkata. I paid her 5 k for the meet. Yes she asked 6 k during conversation on whatsapp, but finalised the deal for 5 k plus hotel.

KoolDude28
02-19-23, 09:59
You have to book vc for Moon through her app. Her app link is present in her insta. Vc charges has increased now. I took her vc for 10 minutes for 1500. But most of the times calls were 30 minutes plus. And the calls were non sexual. My intention was to make a rapport with her and convince her for real. She finally agreed for a normal photoshoot but quoted 20 k. I stopped after that.

Hi,

Please share Moon's VC contact. Tried to DM you but your inbox is full.

Also what was her charges and how was the VC experience?

Dorian.

NeoGuy11
02-19-23, 16:47
Hello again,

So after Osmo, went to City Centre to watch Pathan. Full masala. Loved the Shahrukh-Salman bromance!

Now, after the movie, thought why not make it more interesting and so landed up at P Spa nearby.

Asked the manager guy to select 2 good profiles. He made all parade. Selected 2.

Entered room. Removed clothes and lie down on king size bed.

In came both. Slim and super slim. Cute and cuter.

Asked both to remove clothes. Good action followed. And fucked the slim and cute one after BBBJ from the slimmer one.

Then some massage. Below par.

Again BBBJ and fuck with role reversal.

Doing it twice within an hour is not easy man!

Anyways tipped and left.

Counter: 2.5 k.

Girls: 500 in total.

Stoya321
02-19-23, 18:05
Hi Guys,

I monger mainly in Gurgaon but due to work visited Kolkata yesterday. I had poster earlier for some reference, did not got any response from here but I think that was for best.

I was looking to try sonagachi and went ahead with the plan. Booked Rapido and I stopped at the Exide and petrol pump road. But I found few women standing there so I moved to road just after another side of petrol pump. Took a pimp there. Went to few of the buildings, I was very early around 3 or 4. Pm so most of the girls were actually sleeping. We should visit only after 6 pm as many options are available only after that.

I went to few buildings and finally booked one in building no 6. Girl was cute very slim. Finalized the deal for 4.8 k for 2.5 HR stay (1 HR dance and 2 shot).

The experience was out of the world. In Delhi I had tried and many spas and gone to SP place and booked for night also. But sonagachi experience was extra ordinary. The way she danced was really seductive. I had ordered booze too. This booze and boobs combination is really deadly. Enjoyed her boobs a lot After dance I took her in missionary and doggy. After that I just laid down with her in my arms. Talked about her and family. I think she got upset after talking to me. For second round also took her in missionary and doggy.

Called my pimp after that he showed me some more girls and I left to catch train.

I will visit again in few weeks I have taken pimp number.

While going there I saw a very cute girl I inquired about her to pimp. He told me she will be available after 2 years in business and her first night would be for at least 3 lakhs. I wanted to check with seniors here. I that really true and do any one here have any experience with that?

Express2019
02-19-23, 19:42
Thats the thing. If you go with known pimp you will get many options at proper rates rather than these laughable rates of 10 k /20 k a shot which are quoted here for some so called "indes". You can also establish a rapport with SG girls once you are regular and get them as inde.

Hi Guys,

I monger mainly in Gurgaon but due to work visited Kolkata yesterday. I had poster earlier for some reference, did not got any response from here but I think that was for best.

I was looking to try sonagachi and went ahead with the plan. Booked Rapido and I stopped at the Exide and petrol pump road. But I found few women standing there so I moved to road just after another side of petrol pump. Took a pimp there. Went to few of the buildings, I was very early around 3 or 4. Pm so most of the girls were actually sleeping. We should visit only after 6 pm as many options are available only after that.

I went to few buildings and finally booked one in building no 6. Girl was cute very slim. Finalized the deal for 4.8 k for 2.5 HR stay (1 HR dance and 2 shot).

The experience was out of the world. In Delhi I had tried and many spas and gone to SP place and booked for night also. But sonagachi experience was extra ordinary. The way she danced was really seductive. I had ordered booze too. This booze and boobs combination is really deadly. Enjoyed her boobs a lot After dance I took her in missionary and doggy. After that I just laid down with her in my arms. Talked about her and family. I think she got upset after talking to me. For second round also took her in missionary and doggy.

Called my pimp after that he showed me some more girls and I left to catch train.

I will visit again in few weeks I have taken pimp number.

While going there I saw a very cute girl I inquired about her to pimp. He told me she will be available after 2 years in business and her first night would be for at least 3 lakhs. I wanted to check with seniors here. I that really true and do any one here have any experience with that?

Meanmol
02-20-23, 04:31
Bhai, I don't know who is Moon but both Sudipa Dutta and Avisikta were / are available for escorting. Best way to approach them directly through insta or through app (Sudipa has one). BTW Avishikta already moved to Hyderabad. If you are successful in connect with them don't spend a bomb on them, both's service quite average. Looks wise both very ordinary in real.

Don't par advance to anyone for these so called insta models.Thank you so much for the information Sir. I know Sudipa has an app but it only says Coffee Date and she says she is not ready to meet in hotel room. So I assumed she is not into escorting. Are you saying 30 K includes Sex also part of the deal? Avisikta has no app and neither she responds on Instagram messages so not sure how to contact her. I am really interested in pursuing them but not getting any leads how to go about it. Any insights would be really helpful.

Meanmol
02-20-23, 04:33
You have to book vc for Moon through her app. Her app link is present in her insta. Vc charges has increased now. I took her vc for 10 minutes for 1500. But most of the times calls were 30 minutes plus. And the calls were non sexual. My intention was to make a rapport with her and convince her for real. She finally agreed for a normal photoshoot but quoted 20 k. I stopped after that.I have spoken to her and she has confirmed that she is not into real meet sessions. Because even I wanted to get a session with her. So rather don't waste your energies there.

Meanmol
02-20-23, 07:19
Advance is definite red flag. There used to be a SP before for high class models, I remember he used to take 1 k /2 k for first timers to establish some confirmation.Thank you sir for the response. Is it possible to share details of that Service Provider if he us reliable of course to get in touch with him to proceed ahead with the next steps. Hope to have some delightful experience in the coming days because of all you guys.

Jackie15
02-20-23, 11:48
She is sweet bro. She enjoys it more than the guy. It's other way around and still guys feel good.

Met her few days back.

WIR- Yes, definitely.

And her price remain the same I. E. 6 k /2.

Jackie15
02-20-23, 14:37
Dear Brethren.

Please share some indes contact.

Regards,

Jackie.

Cool Dude07
02-20-23, 14:50
Hello. Please tell some VFM spas other than PB.

RahulAVirus
02-20-23, 15:02
If anyone knows her or took her please dm me with her details and contact details.

Will give some super contacts in return.

TIA.

NeedFrSex
02-20-23, 16:55
Hi folks,

Can kind souls give feedback on below girls? Found in dating site. Number not exchanged yet as I haven't said yes to meet. Both 6 k for 2 hours.

Express2019
02-21-23, 00:13
Pravasa chain, branches all over Kolkata search on net.

Habibi salon and Spa. Naktala.

Also check out garia bazar and new garia areas (patuli).

Hello. Please tell some VFM spas other than PB.

SumSteamySex
02-21-23, 03:15
If anyone knows her or took her please dm me with her details and contact details.

Will give some super contacts in return..Check you DM mate.

PrinceNova
02-21-23, 05:09
Hello. Please tell some VFM spas other than PB.You can try P spa.

BiletPherot
02-21-23, 07:15
Can any one please PM me Paro's contact. Who from her den is good? And damages?

I am a newbie and do not have much contacts myself. Looking for some help here.

Thanks in advance.

VickyMama
02-21-23, 08:19
Hi Friends,

I am visiting the city of joy and would be there for 2 days around the park street area. Any FS Spa recommendations and famous birds would be really appreciated.

Thanks,

Vicky.

Aman1431
02-21-23, 09:06
Met her few days back.

WIR- Yes, definitely.

And her price remain the same I. E. 6 k /2.Can somebody share her pics. Heard a lot about her.

Gim399
02-21-23, 13:29
Hello. Please tell some VFM spas other than PB.You can also try Comfort spa. It was discussed a few days ago in this thread.

Meanmol
02-21-23, 14:51
Hello Friends,

I am assuming most of you must be already aware of Sudipa Dutta a well known Glamour model based out of Kolkata and for those who are not aware about her can search her in various social media platforms like Instagram and Facebook. She is also very active on Joinmyapp platform where she offers personal meet and greet service called Coffee Date and she charges 30000 for this service. Has any of the members availed this service or has any information on this as to what all would be part of this service? My simple question would be is Sex part of the package? Awaiting for your expert opinion on this at the earliest.

Express2019
02-21-23, 19:24
30000 for a coffee date. LOL. This is the monthly income of many. I just don't know why this 30 k coffee date is being mentioned here again and again, what a load of crap, 30 k for 1 coffee, unbelievable.

Hello Friends,

I am assuming most of you must be already aware of Sudipa Dutta a well known Glamour model based out of Kolkata and for those who are not aware about her can search her in various social media platforms like Instagram and Facebook. She is also very active on Joinmyapp platform where she offers personal meet and greet service called Coffee Date and she charges 30000 for this service. Has any of the members availed this service or has any information on this as to what all would be part of this service? My simple question would be is Sex part of the package? Awaiting for your expert opinion on this at the earliest.

HardSolidNThik
02-21-23, 20:54
Just got an information from an acquaintance that Adrija has been doing bareback with a monger or two for quite sometime. Though I know her for her hygiene consciousness, yet sources, which seem to be extremely reliable has vouched for the same.

Can anyone provide any insight on this?

TIA.

Arthur4
02-22-23, 06:10
Hello Friends,

I am assuming most of you must be already aware of Sudipa Dutta a well known Glamour model based out of Kolkata and for those who are not aware about her can search her in various social media platforms like Instagram and Facebook. She is also very active on Joinmyapp platform where she offers personal meet and greet service called Coffee Date and she charges 30000 for this service. Has any of the members availed this service or has any information on this as to what all would be part of this service? My simple question would be is Sex part of the package? Awaiting for your expert opinion on this at the earliest.For along time I was trying to crack the saree models on youtube but no luck.

Also I have observed they make videos from hotels in Digha. Might be they are available in the hotels occasionally? Instagram does not work in contacting them.

Meanmol
02-22-23, 07:49
For along time I was trying to crack the saree models on youtube but no luck.

Also I have observed they make videos from hotels in Digha. Might be they are available in the hotels occasionally? Instagram does not work in contacting them.Problem is she is not clearly conveying anything about sex. She is just telling me book the service and later she will confirm. I am really worried if I book the service what if she doesn't allow sex. Because of this was checking if someone prior to me as availed this service to understand this better. Thank you for all who responded and awaiting expert opinion of other experts.

ToyBoyCal
02-22-23, 08:30
Met her few days back.

WIR- Yes, definitely.

And her price remain the same I. E. 6 k /2.I would like to try her and got her ph no. But she is not responding to messages. Any kind soul who can give me a reference to call her please.

RiderAnna
02-22-23, 11:50
Can one of you seniors kindly upload images of profiles from the much discussed P Spa or link the reports if profiles have been uploaded before? Who all are the top masseuses from there?

GoldenTree
02-22-23, 15:38
I would like to try her and got her ph no. But she is not responding to messages. Any kind soul who can give me a reference to call her please.Two factors.

-She is out of town I believe till March as she has a job outside of this now which is why she is not responding.

-My understanding is she is being selective and not taking any newcomers (I could be wrong but that's what she told me).

KoolDude28
02-22-23, 16:57
Most WGs go for bareback with some clients with whom they become regular. Coming to Adrija, I can vouch for what your sources has told. Playing safe is in your hand.

Just got an information from an acquaintance that Adrija has been doing bareback with a monger or two for quite sometime. Though I know her for her hygiene consciousness, yet sources, which seem to be extremely reliable has vouched for the same.

Can anyone provide any insight on this?.

KoolDude28
02-22-23, 16:59
Talk to her one to one in her app and make everything clear. But why you want to go for her paying 30 k? She is average in looks and what I have heard service is also very average.

Hello Friends,

MPHelp
02-22-23, 18:10

.Same question here, any good profiles in Spa 25 in Esplanade or Central area?

KolkataRoy
02-23-23, 07:25
Went there yesterday evening 5. 30 pm.

On entering I saw 8-10 uncles waiting. I was surprised. Never seen any spa doing this good business post-Covid.

This was my first time there and I came out. What's the deal guys? The lady on phone insisted me to go to Ballygunge but I denied.

Can someone explain why they are so crowded? There are cheap places but not this crowded ever.

Also can someone please tell me which branch of the anytime fitness gives service? It was discussed few days back I suppose.

Isn't there any good vfm spa in Dalhousie / esplanade area?

I am a regular to RS THAI SPA now. No Thai there. LOL.

RiderAnna
02-23-23, 07:52
Seniors and brethren, can anyone post images of the P spa profiles? I am requesting again.

TIA.

Arthur4
02-23-23, 15:24
Most WGs go for bareback with some clients with whom they become regular. Coming to Adrija, I can vouch for what your sources has told. Playing safe is in your hand.Yeah true.

Gim399
02-23-23, 15:47
Went there yesterday evening 5. 30 pm.

On entering I saw 8-10 uncles waiting. I was surprised. Never seen any spa doing this good business post-Covid.

This was my first time there and I came out. What's the deal guys? The lady on phone insisted me to go to Ballygunge but I denied.

Can someone explain why they are so crowded? There are cheap places but not this crowded ever.

Also can someone please tell me which branch of the anytime fitness gives service? It was discussed few days back I suppose.

Isn't there any good vfm spa in Dalhousie / esplanade area?

I am a regular to RS THAI SPA now. No Thai there. LOL.There is one branch of P Spa in Sudder street, although I didn't go there myself yet. You may check it if you want. Another branch (Royal) is near Theatre Rd-Camac St crossing. They had a few good profiles last time I visited.

Sting007
02-24-23, 17:01
I am planning for SG trip on Sunday evening. Anyone else is going? We can go together.

FountainHead
02-24-23, 19:44
Last week was in Marquis street for some work and saw a board of be Thai near Mark hotel. Had not seen it before, so checked nearbuy and found they offer body wraps. Called them up for more enquiry and they assured good service by Thai / NE / Local but only with normal oil / dry massage at 2 k. Booked and went after discussing possibility of change of therapist if not as per liking as this was my first visit.

Was expecting a standard spa inside a once popular hotel but instead found a shabby small outlet which was worse than P spa. Only one chubby Thai was sent who I politely refused. A NE came next who had a bit of temper. By now, was in no mood to change further. Massage started with legs and within 5 minutes came the menu of extras - 1 k for HJ, 1.5 k for HJ with top access and 3 k for B2B. Asked the girl to keep massaging after counter offering 1.5 k for FS+B2B. After namesake back massage and no bum massage even after request, deed finalised at 2 k.

Was pleasantly surprised to see the baggy t-shirt was hiding a well toned body underneath. Rubbed oil on her perky soft boobs and then ribbed her body on me nicely. After some dry humping and rubbing and grinding, she climbed on top of me. Tried fingering but my hands were guided back to her nipples. Positions tried. Cowboy, reverse cowboy and missionary. Didn't try to kiss as I didn't find her pretty nor her attitude inviting. Service wise forgettable. Body was good tho. Name. Jacqueline.

WIR. No.

Meanmol
02-26-23, 06:35
Hello Amigos,

I have a huge fetish for beautiful long hair and looking for reliable and trust worthy long hair female escorts for spending some quality time. I have a huge crush on long hair models from Cinetime Entertainment. If any one has any links with with any trusted SP in Kolkata who can fulfill my dreams then please do let me know. Thank you'.

FunToosh6045
02-26-23, 15:43
Can anybody tell which spa has good looking Thai masseuse in kolkata and the charges for same including extras.

IAmTheBest
02-27-23, 06:05
How is the hygiene of OSMO these days? How was the massage of the Thai's? What are the counter charges and inside charges like? Thanks.

Hi brothers,

Hope all are well.

So, Last week Monday was in Kolkata. My morning meeting got cancelled. So thought why not make full use of this opportunity.

Was in Kasba, so headed to the usual den, Osmo spa.

Counter girl was hot, but wanted to taste Thai again. So asked for a double treat, 4 hands one.

Led into a room, got naked, wrapped towel and rested.

In comes two Thai MILFs..

Member #4787
02-27-23, 09:07
Can anybody tell which spa has good looking Thai masseuse in kolkata and the charges for same including extras.Just 2/3 years back, spas used to have some very good-looking therapists with perfect figure. Now I hardly get to see any, even in so called high-priced luxury spas. What happened to all those tall, slim and attractive therapists? Where have they all gone?

Aixx86
02-27-23, 09:44
Dear Brethren,

Please can someone PM me contacts of reliable and safe SPs like James in Kolkata. In return I can share contacts in Hyderabad and Delhi.

Madhumahesh
02-27-23, 20:18
Desired pics attached. Enjoy.

Seniors and brethren, can anyone post images of the P spa profiles? I am requesting again.

TIA.

Madhumahesh
02-27-23, 20:22
As desired some more pics.

Can one of you seniors kindly upload images of profiles from the much discussed P Spa or link the reports if profiles have been uploaded before? Who all are the top masseuses from there?

Madhumahesh
02-27-23, 20:37
Some more pics from P spa Golpark.

TIA.

Riyaj
02-27-23, 21:28
Please clear your inbox bro!

Sometimes my sex drive becomes so uncontrollable that porn instincts starts building up inside. Soul was not getting satisfied with normal vanilla sex and needed something more and kinky. Went to a spa in salt lake, then met two indies megha and another on from SA, on three consecutive days. Got some real PSE this time.

1. Comfort spa.

Called them up prior to visit and booked a slot for me. Visited at around 9 pm. The counter girl showed me all the profiles by calling them one by one. Profiles are average mostly like pravasa spa chain. Paid 2. 5 k all inclusive at counter itself. Chose one girl she looked fair and smooth skin. She gave BBJ, DFK and fucked to hearts content. Overall satisfied. It was okay. Another thing that I came to know is the comfort spa owner also operates at an OYO in Newtown where you can get these girls for a night at 7 k-10 k range. I generally don't like spa girls for a night. So didn't give a thought to it at all.

2. Megha.

Thanks to Rajesh bro for the reference. Met her the next day. She came in jeans and tops. Chubby. Not a looker, but decent sophisticated girl in her late 20's / early 30's. She came in her own car and parked at my five star hotel in Newtown. Had everything almost with her I wanted starting with long DFK, sloppy good BBBJ, gagging and Cum in throat. Almost P.S. Level experience with her. She stayed for few hours and we also talked a lot about travelling, stocks and many more. She is even ready to travel with me since we both like travelling. So may be sometime I can consider taking her with me on a trip since she is extremely horny and willing to explore sex a lot. One of my bucket list.

Damage: 7 k for 1 shot (3 hours).

3. SA girl from Ruby.

Now this is interesting. She is 3rd year student, completely nympho material. Anything dirty and kinky that comes on mind you can do with her. I basically fucked the shit out of her. Deepthroated her infinity times, abused her, pissed on her and made her lick my ass. She rimmed really well. Kept slapping her until her cheeks were red while fucking, even we went bareback. She has huge boobs which turned red due to my rough biting and squeezing. Finally she begged for CIM and She swallowed to the last drop of my cum. She enjoys it literally with a smile. Went for another round after half an hour. Did all these again. Full Paisa vasool. Haha. I think I never had such PSE ever. In between chatted with her a bit on her life, nothing interesting about her except that she is ready to gangbang and lesbian action as well.

Damage: 5 k for 2 shots (3 hours).

That's all this time. Cheers.

RajSinghania
02-28-23, 03:35
Just 2/3 years back, spas used to have some very good-looking therapists with perfect figure. Now I hardly get to see any, even in so called high-priced luxury spas. What happened to all those tall, slim and attractive therapists? Where have they all gone?Most of them left Kolkata and now in Dubai, Bahrain. Very few of them have joined some luxury spas in Bangalore, Mumbai.

Gim399
02-28-23, 08:29
Some more pics from P spa Golpark.Thanks so much for the details of the profiles. How is the room condition in golpark branch?

Grromit
02-28-23, 11:59
Hello dear ISGians.

I'm in kolkata this week and thought I'd hit up one of the beautiful indies here. I did ping James and what he provided looked a bit iffy, also haven't heard glowing reports about his wares. I checked out MR and found it pretty lean, and did read the forums here to discover the few that are listed in MR are overhyped. I see no reason to add to their price inflation, so I thought I'd enquire about others. I am staying at home, but can easily relocate to a hotel for the right girl.

Could any of you gents be so kind to drop me a few contacts I can follow up with? I can be happy to reciprocate with the few contacts I have in Mumbai (or even a beer).

Cheers.

Meanmol
02-28-23, 14:46
Dear Team,

Looking for reliable and genuine Telegram groups which provide details of escort services in Kolkata. I did reach out to few folks in telegram but after taking advance they either disappear or share some random photos which are suspicious. If you know anyone who can genuinely help them please do let me know. Thank you for your help.

Member #4787
02-28-23, 19:04
Dear Team,

Looking for reliable and genuine Telegram groups which provide details of escort services in Kolkata. I did reach out to few folks in telegram but after taking advance they either disappear or share some random photos which are suspicious. If you know anyone who can genuinely help them please do let me know. Thank you for your help.Never pay advance to anyone.

PrinceNova
03-01-23, 06:45
Some more pics from P spa Golpark.Thanks bro for sharing the pics.

BongMonk
03-01-23, 10:00
The SA girl is dona?

Sometimes my sex drive becomes so uncontrollable that porn instincts starts building up inside. Soul was not getting satisfied with normal vanilla sex and needed something more and kinky. Went to a spa in salt lake, then met two indies megha and another on from SA, on three consecutive days. Got some real PSE this time.

1. Comfort spa.

Called them up prior to visit and booked a slot for me. Visited at around 9 pm. The counter girl showed me all the profiles by calling them one by one. Profiles are average mostly like pravasa spa chain. Paid 2. 5 k all inclusive at counter itself. Chose one girl she looked fair and smooth skin. She gave BBJ, DFK and fucked to hearts content. Overall satisfied. It was okay. Another thing that I came to know is the comfort spa owner also operates at an OYO in Newtown where you can get these girls for a night at 7 k-10 k range. I generally don't like spa girls for a night. So didn't give a thought to it at all.

2. Megha.

Thanks to Rajesh bro for the reference. Met her the next day. She came in jeans and tops. Chubby. Not a looker, but decent sophisticated girl in her late 20's / early 30's. She came in her own car and parked at my five star hotel in Newtown. Had everything almost with her I wanted starting with long DFK, sloppy good BBBJ, gagging and Cum in throat. Almost P.S. Level experience with her. She stayed for few hours and we also talked a lot about travelling, stocks and many more. She is even ready to travel with me since we both like travelling. So may be sometime I can consider taking her with me on a trip since she is extremely horny and willing to explore sex a lot. One of my bucket list.

3. SA girl from Ruby.

Now this is interesting. She is 3rd year student, completely nympho material. Anything dirty and kinky that comes on mind you can do with her. I basically fucked the shit out of her. Deepthroated her infinity times, abused her, pissed on her and made her lick my ass. She rimmed really well. Kept slapping her until her cheeks were red while fucking, even we went bareback. She has huge boobs which turned red due to my rough biting and squeezing. Finally she begged for CIM and She swallowed to the last drop of my cum. She enjoys it literally with a smile. Went for another round after half an hour. Did all these again. Full Paisa vasool. Haha. I think I never had such PSE ever. In between chatted with her a bit on her life, nothing interesting about her except that she is ready to gangbang and lesbian action as well.

That's all this time. Cheers.

Elixir1989
03-01-23, 17:17
Hello fellow mongers,

I'm a 33 years old and have been shy unconfident person all throughout. After repeated failure at love life and marriage attempts I finally got hold of this forum. I followed the posts for six years, tried to reach out a few seniors, but even then couldn't make it through. I couldn't avoid the fear of getting duped but I've reached a point in my life where I'm shamelessly reaching out to all the seniors here. I've researched quite a bit on this forum and got hold of the golden link of SG and one kind senior gave me a phone number that ends with x997 I've read many a times that this particular SP is quite popular. But I still have a few questions. Here they are.

1. How do I reach him? Does he respond to phone call, text, wa?

2. How do I make the payment?

3. Is it safe to carry smartphone?

My budget is anything between 6-10 k.

From the golden link of SG which of the pimps can be the best for my budget? Again it's the same 6-10 k.

I'm open to any other cheaper option such as spas for same quality, but these are the two options that I wish to try out first. I promise to share detailed experience but I desperately need your help first. Please respond to these questions. My DM is open.

FunToosh6045
03-01-23, 18:55
Hello fellow mongers,

I'm a 33 years old and have been shy unconfident person all throughout. After repeated failure at love life and marriage attempts I finally got hold of this forum. I followed the posts for six years, tried to reach out a few seniors, but even then couldn't make it through. I couldn't avoid the fear of getting duped but I've reached a point in my life where I'm shamelessly reaching out to all the seniors here. I've researched quite a bit on this forum and got hold of the golden link of SG and one kind senior gave me a phone number that ends with x997 I've read many a times that this particular SP is quite popular. But I still have a few questions. Here they are.

My budget is anything between 6-10 k.

From the golden link of SG which of the pimps can be the best for my budget? Again it's the same 6-10 k.

I'm open to any other cheaper option such as spas for same quality, but these are the two options that I wish to try out first. I promise to share detailed experience but I desperately need your help first. Please respond to these questions. My DM is open.1. Just WA him. He would send around 14/15 profiles few CIS and mostly indian profiles. I can see that quality has dropped significantly with him.

2. At the hotel room before or after deed as per the girl demands.

3. Better to buy new phone and sim to carry forward this hobby.

Indian profiles start from 6 k and CIS start from 8 k. Let this forum know about the quality of latest stocks at his den.

FunToosh6045
03-01-23, 19:00
Looks like esha returned to Kolkata MR forum. Anyone tried recently!

RowdyGamer
03-01-23, 20:24
Hi,

I want some contacts where I can find model type and it is my first time. Money is not the issue. Dm me.

Member #4787
03-02-23, 04:37
Looks like esha returned to Kolkata MR forum. Anyone tried recently!She is over-hyped. She used to work for PB spa for 2. 5 K. She left PB spa and started working independently for 3. 5/4 K. Now she wants 8 K /10 K and on top of that you need to book a very good hotel. Then only she will "consider" meeting you. And that's not all. You do everything and at last moment she will cancel appointment citing some silly reason. Avoid her. There are better profiles available at much cheaper price.

Rrohitchnada
03-02-23, 17:57
So true bro.

Not 2.5 k, small correction.

At PB she used to get 1 k per shot. Place / counter extra.

But then she is foreign returned now, that surely adds value to the **** isn't it so?

Think wisely.

Thanks brothen.

She is over-hyped. She used to work for PB spa for 2. 5 K. She left PB spa and started working independently for 3. 5/4 K. Now she wants 8 K /10 K and on top of that you need to book a very good hotel. Then only she will "consider" meeting you. And that's not all. You do everything and at last moment she will cancel appointment citing some silly reason. Avoid her. There are better profiles available at much cheaper price.

Express2019
03-02-23, 22:53
Another useless ***** suffering from severe GPS and looking out to loot the innocent through extra social fool making activities.

She is over-hyped. She used to work for PB spa for 2. 5 K. She left PB spa and started working independently for 3. 5/4 K. Now she wants 8 K /10 K and on top of that you need to book a very good hotel. Then only she will "consider" meeting you. And that's not all. You do everything and at last moment she will cancel appointment citing some silly reason. Avoid her. There are better profiles available at much cheaper price.

Rooms007
03-02-23, 23:21
Hello fellow mongers,

My budget is anything between 6-10 k..I would suggest you to first try some good spas where you can get good GFE at half the cost. With James, You will end up paying a lot and the profile might turn out to be a dead fish which has been my experience with his profile. Don't just go by the looks of his profiles rest is your wish. Welcome to the world of mongering. Hope you kickstart your journey with a good bang.

OldMonk79
03-03-23, 04:25
Hey guys,

I am in Kolkata next week and looking for help with contacts. I have tried the usual MT Bangur spa, PB spa and some independents like Adrija etc. Can anyone be kind enough to share contacts of independents for a ST, preferably HW and BBW kind of females. Willing to share my contacts with you.

CcuFantasy
03-03-23, 18:20
I'm a 33 years old and have been shy unconfident person all throughout. .If commercial sex worker in places like SG are what you are looking for, you don't need anyone or any contact to be honest. Just go there taking a cab, and pick any one of the pimps who will flock you to take their services. If you are not sure of the rates / cannot bargain, go to any prime buildings like Night Lovers where prices for dance and shot are pretty much fixed. At night time keep 200 change for police. In your budget you will easily get dance + shot from a pretty lass in any of the A listed building. Don't be so scared or paranoid. I started mongering from age of 16 with 300 rs pocket money. Never faced any major trouble so far in last 20+ yrs of mongering. Coming to answering your questions, its always better to keep cash although many accept UPI these days. Don't worry about smartphone unless you are looking to explore the interior lanes all by yourself and risk getting pulled by street walker. The girl will probably have a more expensive phone than you. Last time went Neel Kamal, the girl had a Galaxy Fold.

NeedSex1
03-04-23, 03:12
Hi bro,

I am a doctor and normally post in Delhi forum. I have helped many with my advice irrespective of the place they belong from. Many has also took my service in this forum. I am coming to kolkata in this month end. Please provide me details of good looking, young girls (in early 20's) in budget. Also you can share for the SP who provides incall or a Spa who has good quality service girls. My PM is open for suggestions. I will provide my services free of cost to the person who helps me.

Thanks.

Aks1989
03-04-23, 05:26
Can anyone from Kolkata share the digits of Ruby from SA. Some of you have it here, will share contacts from Delhi and Kolkata.

Thanking in advance!

Member #4787
03-04-23, 07:18
So true bro.

Not 2.5 k, small correction.

At PB she used to get 1 k per shot. Place / counter extra.

But then she is foreign returned now, that surely adds value to the **** isn't it so?

Think wisely.

Thanks brothen.That's true. Those days at PB, we used to pay 2-2. 5 k at counter itself and nothing inside the room.

IonsFoPeace
03-04-23, 10:56
Really cofnused.

RussianLover19
03-04-23, 13:11
I would suggest you to first try some good spas where you can get good GFE at half the cost. With James, You will end up paying a lot and the profile might turn out to be a dead fish which has been my experience with his profile. Don't just go by the looks of his profiles rest is your wish. Welcome to the world of mongering. Hope you kickstart your journey with a good bang.Could you please let us know which profiles you have tried so that we can avoid them. I have tried 5-6 CIS profiles in last few months. Most of them are from mainland Russia and not Uzbek / kazak. I have had very good or good experience so far with each of them. Only one exception when the girl had attitude problem but def was not bad service wise. I have not tried any desi profile with him. One thing I have seen is that the more you can open them up by having a meaningful conversation, the more they would be into the session.

RiderAnna
03-04-23, 14:16
Desired pics attached. Enjoy.Thanks Madhumahesh. Do you have pics of the profiles from the other discussed branch?

SunRaysPro
03-04-23, 17:17
Really cofnused.Yes P spa and PB spa are different. Please spend some time and read through the reports. Please do a search in the forum with P spa or PB spa.

Member #4787
03-04-23, 18:57
Really cofnused.No, they are different.

Atanu
03-04-23, 19:07
Hi,

I am not a medical expert. Phimosis (foreskin dosent retract back).

I want to know whether anyone knows a good doctor in Kolkata. If anyone has guidance or reference can also ping me. PM is active.

RussianLover19
03-04-23, 21:14
Hi,

I want to know whether anyone knows a good doctor in Kolkata. If anyone has guidance or reference can also ping me. PM is active.Check your inbox.

RockyRock01
03-05-23, 05:25
Hello senior members.

Will be in Kolkata next week for business purpose so also thinking of some mongering.

Tried SG quite frequently in recent past days. Need some contact of genuine indies or SP who provide me with genuine profiles for overnight.

Will share my SG experience in recent days as well.

Thanks.

RockyRock01
03-05-23, 06:50
Hi everyone,

Though I have been planning this Kolkata trip for a long time, the dates could be finalised only at the last moment. Hence hotel rates were through the roof. So I had to book a hotel (Son'iotel) near Santragachi Station paying outrageous room rates. The good thing about the hotel was that it was neat and clean, had a decent restaurant and bar and couple friendly.

I reached there on the 26th armed with some SA contacts who agreed for a meet up, a few contacts shared by fellow ISG members and an SP who has beautiful girls, whose contact shared by David Luke. The SA girl Lisa was supposed to be my entertainment for the night. She agreed for 20 k full night with the promise of giving me a discount for the subsequent nights, but she stopped responding in the evening and I needed to find something else fast.

Since location was far off and it was Sarawasti Puja, a few girls declined. In desperation, I contacted the SP provided by David Luke. He sent a few portfolios of hot girls ranging frim 16 k to 25 k for the night. I chose a girl in the 16 k range. She was slim, petite, 20 yr old and was a good company. The deal was for 3 rounds with bbj. She declined to do bbj but more than made up for it in the services dept. Drilled her in missionary, doggy and finallycame in WOT.

Second round was after a few drinks and light chit chat. She puts in effort, so I really enjoyed the two rounds. By this time it was already 4 am and we decided to sleep. By the time I woke up, she was gone. She said later that I did not wake up, which is quite possible since I was tired drunk and jet lagged.

I will continue the rest in my next part.Please share contacts of SP in my inbox. Will be in city for 2 days so need to explore. Thanks in advance.

RockyRock01
03-05-23, 06:56
Hi dear mongers.

I am in Calcutta from last 2 days.

Went with almost 150 pages to find the location of PB. Did pm to some member but no help. I was armed with PB, P and number of pimp in SG. First I visited PB. Guddi was on reception, asked for Riya but she did not allow to take Riya. Asked me to take rani (also asked if I am first time, but I managed it somehow). Paid 1300 at counter they said increased from January and 1200 inside. Went inside room. She came and found her little short and bit plum. Scene started with nameshake massage, bit she did good ball massage from behind, I do like her innocent face. Followed by massage CBJ and then fucked her so hard hard. She love doggy and miss. I like her big ass in doggy and enjoyed it. Came inside.

Civil Score.

Ass: 9/10.

Boobs:8/10.

Panty size: must be 38 blue color.

Stay tune for more reports.Kindly send address of PB in inbox.

Rooms007
03-05-23, 12:26
Could you please let us know which profiles you have tried so that we can avoid them. I have tried 5-6 CIS profiles in last few months. Most of them are from mainland Russia and not Uzbek / kazak. I have had very good or good experience so far with each of them. Only one exception when the girl had attitude problem but def was not bad service wise. I have not tried any desi profile with him. One thing I have seen is that the more you can open them up by having a meaningful conversation, the more they would be into the session.I can't recollect the names now since its been a long time that I tried them but they were desi profiles. Back then he hardly had any russian profiles. Things might have changed now with him getting more foreign chicks in his basket but desis with him would still be an avoid for me after the terrible experience.

CSPro
03-05-23, 12:55

1. Comfort spa.

2. Megha.

3. SA girl from Ruby.

That's all this time. Cheers.Hi bro.

I'm travelling from Delhi to Kolkata and have such kinks like you mentioned in the post.

Would you be so kind as to share her digits?

Will reciprocate when you're in Delhi bro. Feel free to reach out.

Thanks & Regards,

CSPro.

TheMongerKol
03-05-23, 13:28
Hi,

I want to know whether anyone knows a good doctor in Kolkata. If anyone has guidance or reference can also ping me. PM is active.You can contact Dr. Jayanta Bain. I did my circumcision surgery from him due to phimosis. I am absolutely fine now. No sex or masturbation for one month after the surgery.

TheMongerKol
03-05-23, 13:35
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

RussianLover19
03-06-23, 03:53
I can't recollect the names now since its been a long time that I tried them but they were desi profiles. Back then he hardly had any russian profiles. Things might have changed now with him getting more foreign chicks in his basket but desis with him would still be an avoid for me after the terrible experience.He himself suggests to go for local ones for better service. Many local profiles are great service wise too. It might have been your bad luck. If one asks him which one to take and which one to avoid, he gives honest input. He never suggests foreign profiles as people mostly burn their hands! You can upload the pics of the girls which have you a hard time.

Madhumahesh
03-06-23, 17:20
No pics from other branches.

Thanks Madhumahesh. Do you have pics of the profiles from the other discussed branch?

SunnyPaulXX
03-07-23, 07:27
Hi,

Will any kind soul PM me SP David contact and reference please?

Or any good SP operating at Salt Lake / Newtown area?

RiderAnna
03-07-23, 19:21
No pics from other branches.It's okay brother. Can you recommend the best young, non-aunty, non-mother, non-wife therapists who work at the Salt Lake and the Golpark branches?

Do they open at 10 or 12? I found 10 on some sites and 12 on the other ones.

Someone else who is aware of these info can recommend as well.

TIA.

Rrohitchnada
03-07-23, 19:27
Went to this spa on first floor above diaphragm optical near sen mahashay in saltlake.

After making the counter payment 1.5 k got into the room, which was spacious and cozy.

Waited for the girl, was surprised to see the figure, very rarely you come across slim girls in spas these days.

She slim and soft spoken, named Honey. Attitude was she is good and made efforts to please. Every thing was available on the menu. Spoke to her and took everything available for 2.5 k.

After 25-30 mins of massage, she asked permission to start the service, and then the next about 30 mins, I didn't make any effort and went with the flow. Overall the experience was above much average, and will definitely repeat.

Attaching pic.

All the best guys, have fun.

Express2019
03-07-23, 21:55
Please share name of spa and timings, also pics of other girls if available.

Went to this spa on first floor above diaphragm optical near sen mahashay in saltlake.

After making the counter payment 1.5 k got into the room, which was spacious and cozy.

Waited for the girl, was surprised to see the figure, very rarely you come across slim girls in spas these days.

She slim and soft spoken, named Honey. Attitude was she is good and made efforts to please. Every thing was available on the menu. Spoke to her and took everything available for 2.5 k.

After 25-30 mins of massage, she asked permission to start the service, and then the next about 30 mins, I didn't make any effort and went with the flow. Overall the experience was above much average, and will definitely repeat.

Attaching pic.

All the best guys, have fun.

Arthur4
03-08-23, 05:58

Attaching pic.

All the best guys, have fun.She shared her pic also? That is so "co-operative " !

RussianLover19
03-08-23, 09:23
It's okay brother. Can you recommend the best young, non-aunty, non-mother, non-wife therapists who work at the Salt Lake and the Golpark branches?

Do they open at 10 or 12? I found 10 on some sites and 12 on the other ones.

Someone else who is aware of these info can recommend as well.

TIA.Salt lake branches might be closed for two weeks. There was a raid in some spa on BA block which might be associated with the owner. May be that's why they have decided to keep the spas closed for few days. They are also telling that there is some renovation work which they would be doing. God knows.

JainRajib
03-08-23, 16:11
Hi,

Will any kind soul PM me SP David contact and reference please?

Or any good SP operating at Salt Lake / Newtown area?First timer here and on mongering. Can anyone Inbox me contact of SP and Indie. Thanks in advance to forum Seniors.

FunToosh6045
03-08-23, 16:18

After making the counter payment 1.5 k got into. Attitude was she is good and made efforts to please. Every thing was available on the menu. Spoke to her and took everything available for 2.5 k.

Attaching pic.

All the best guys, have fun.If I am not wrong then thaya spa is the matter of discussion here. Good place.

AceCraze
03-08-23, 16:54
How do you actually walk into a spa and ask for the 'special service', what do you say? How do you actually get it? Thanks to anyone teaching this newbie.

Pinku733
03-08-23, 17:31
Hi everyone,

[Deleted by Admin] I will reciprocate with good profiles.

Thanks,

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

RowdyGamer
03-08-23, 19:30
Any good SPs contact in Salt Lake area. Budget is around 4-6 k. Please DM.

Rooms007
03-08-23, 20:03

After 25-30 mins of massage, she asked permission to start the service, and then the next about 30 mins, I didn't make any effort and went with the flow. Overall the experience was above much average, and will definitely repeat..Nice FR. How did you manage to get the pic? Does this spa share profiles over wp or did the girl share it to you? When I went there for the first time, the receptionist asked me which type of profile would I like to take Local, Nepali or Thai which led me to think they must be having a good number of girls there. Asked for a Thai and got a okayish looking middle aged Thai lady. The massage was good and service wise she was good as well. Paid 1.5 k at the counter and 1 k for a relaxing HJ. She quoted for FS as well at a reasonable rate although can't recollect now exactly. Never got the chance to go back to this spa but definitely on my list of visiting again looking at the price factor, different varieties they have and the ambience they maintain.

Indian Here
03-08-23, 20:21
Went to FD branch last week (Thursday). It was open. No issue there. But yes some renovation was going on, girl also mentioned the same.

Salt lake branches might be closed for two weeks. There was a raid in some spa on BA block which might be associated with the owner. May be that's why they have decided to keep the spas closed for few days. They are also telling that there is some renovation work which they would be doing. God knows.

BombayBkStreet
03-08-23, 20:21

Attaching pic..Who sent you the pic? The spa or the girl.

BombayBkStreet
03-08-23, 20:24
She shared her pic also? That is so "co-operative " !Yes my thoughts too.

Rrohitchnada
03-09-23, 02:51
I got the pic from the counter, had to request the manager a bit, she was unwilling, but later agreed. I am not sure about Thais being available there.

Nice FR. How did you manage to get the pic? Does this spa share profiles over wp or did the girl share it to you? When I went there for the first time, the receptionist asked me which type of profile would I like to take Local, Nepali or Thai which led me to think they must be having a good number of girls there. Asked for a Thai and got a okayish looking middle aged Thai lady. The massage was good and service wise she was good as well. Paid 1.5 k at the counter and 1 k for a relaxing HJ. She quoted for FS as well at a reasonable rate although can't recollect now exactly. Never got the chance to go back to this spa but definitely on my list of visiting again looking at the price factor, different varieties they have and the ambience they maintain.

ToyBoyCal
03-09-23, 09:05
She seems to be a good find. Please share her contacts. Would like to try her.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers.

Toy.

She has a fantastic attitude, a pleasing smile on her face, bold yet submissive. Once in the room, both of us refreshed ourselves and came back. Chatted for some time. After some time, I pulled her to me. That started a passionate DFK with great tongue action. Damn real GFE it felt. She has technique.

Gradually our clothes were off. Whoa! Great structure, nice large fantastically shaped natural boobs, a bit saggy, with large pinkish brown nipples. Those boobs sit too pretty on her lean frame. Had a good ass but I am not too particular about those. Boobs matter to me. Started alternating between DFK and neck, and that turned her on. Removed my clothes. She kissed and licked the whole body and every crack, like she literally wants to eat me. Loved it. The best sloppy BBBJ, with a lot of tongue action. Licked and sucked my rod, balls, perineum and after some time rimming. Damn good deep throating and gagging. Felt the back side of her throat, and felt great. Generally none of the escorts allow this. After almost 15 min of BJ, I made her lie on the bed with head hanging out, and mouth fucked her. It was so erotic that I remained erect!

Asked her to be back on the bed. Great pair of titties for boob fuck. Already coated with my cum, the boobs were well oiled. Great fucked. After some time, unleaded again. This time on her boobs.

This is a true good experience.

6 k for 2 shots).

Face 8, boobs 10, ass 8, structure 9, pussy 9, skin 9, attitude 10, BBBJ / CIM 11/10, rimming 10.

WIR: of course!

CoolGuyJasson
03-09-23, 11:09
Buddy its true, she does bareback but not with everyone.

Cheers!

Jasson.

TIA.

Jackie15
03-09-23, 16:13
Hey Badal,

Please clear your Inbox or message me please. I will clear the debt of this contact with other.

Regards,

Jackie.

She has a fantastic attitude, a pleasing smile on her face, bold yet submissive. Once in the room, both of us refreshed ourselves and came back. Chatted for some time. After some time, I pulled her to me. That started a passionate DFK with great tongue action. Damn real GFE it felt. She has technique.

Gradually our clothes were off. Whoa! Great structure, nice large fantastically shaped natural boobs, a bit saggy, with large pinkish brown nipples. Those boobs sit too pretty on her lean frame. Had a good ass but I am not too particular about those. Boobs matter to me. Started alternating between DFK and neck, and that turned her on. Removed my clothes. She kissed and licked the whole body and every crack, like she literally wants to eat me. Loved it. The best sloppy BBBJ, with a lot of tongue action. Licked and sucked my rod, balls, perineum and after some time rimming. Damn good deep throating and gagging. Felt the back side of her throat, and felt great. Generally none of the escorts allow this. After almost 15 min of BJ, I made her lie on the bed with head hanging out, and mouth fucked her. It was so erotic that I remained erect!

Asked her to be back on the bed. Great pair of titties for boob fuck. Already coated with my cum, the boobs were well oiled. Great fucked. After some time, unleaded again. This time on her boobs.

RussianLover19
03-09-23, 17:21
I got the pic from the counter, had to request the manager a bit, she was unwilling, but later agreed. I am not sure about Thais being available there.How was she in ral life? Does she look near that pic? The spa name sounds like Thai spa. The same owner like as La vida?

I have heard That place is a den of ugly hoes but service wise mostly they are good.

RussianLover19
03-09-23, 17:27

6 k for 2 shots).

Face 8, boobs 10, ass 8, structure 9, pussy 9, skin 9, attitude 10, BBBJ / CIM 11/10, rimming 10.

WIR: of course!She has been around for sometimes. Came as a couple. I took her last year this time. She is not good looks wise but her rack is amazing. Does she still have that large tattoo on her boobies? That's was a bit annoying and boobs are shaggy. She has good stamina. Very few girls has stamina like her. She provides anal too but not a pro. Just don't jack up her prices. I have taken her for 4500 for 2. 5 hours. I fucked her straight with 3 small breaks and change of condoms. Came only once at the end. She just loves getting fucked and mauled in front of mirror. I repeat don't jack up her prices. She already jacked up a lot. This pic is slightly exaggerating.

RussianLover19
03-09-23, 17:31
Went to FD branch last week (Thursday). It was open. No issue there. But yes some renovation was going on, girl also mentioned the same.This happened after Thursday. Not on FD spa but they initially thought better to stay low for some days. But the owner has a good hold of local administration. He might have resolved the ongoing dispute quickly. I guess now he has 15-16 spas in kolkata you der his belt.

Rrohitchnada
03-09-23, 18:09
Just got to know from a fellow monger who tried to connect, that the bird has switched nest, the report now makes no sense, as she is now lost in the pond. Keep fishing brothers.

I got the pic from the counter, had to request the manager a bit, she was unwilling, but later agreed. I am not sure about Thais being available there.

KoolDude28
03-09-23, 19:08
Since so many folks are looking for contact details of SA ruby here goes [Deleted by Admin].

FaultyPromise
03-09-23, 19:56
How do you actually walk into a spa and ask for the 'special service', what do you say? How do you actually get it? Thanks to anyone teaching this newbie.Almost all spas in Kolkata offer extra service. Just walk into any spa, pay the counter rate and you would be assigned a therapist. After about 20 minutes of massage, the therapist herself will ask if you want extras. Ask her what all service is available and their rates. You would probably need to negotiate. There is no standard rate as it can vary from spa to spa.

If you read the forum, you will get enough clues on which are the good spas to try and their rates. Usually no one will outright tell you the names on the open forum. Search the past posts and you would get a good idea. You would also come across a few spas that has all inclusive counter fee, which means extra service is included as part of counter fee. Again, read the forum for getting to know which spas offer this.

After all, you need to spend some time and effort if you want to get into this mongering line. If you had DM available, you could have shortened the time and effort by asking for the spa names in your DM. Since you don't have DM, you need to put in the effort. Don't worry, I was a newbie like you a year back. By following the forum and reading the past reports, I was able to make a list of spas to try. Also don't forget to post your reports on the spas you try. If you post 25 good posts, you will become a senior member and will have DM activated, which would allow you to directly contact others for exact names and rates and such.

All the best and monger with safety.

HardSolidNThik
03-09-23, 21:13
Buddy its true, she does bareback but not with everyone.

Cheers!

Jasson.I got this confirmation earlier also from couple of sources. So, its quite obvious that her juices are in contact with atleast 3-4 rods, if not more.

That's an important take for her seekers, before deciding.

Thanks bro.

ThereForYou
03-10-23, 05:17
Is the manager Ms R of the famous Royal Thai Spa, or if I am not wrong is managed by her.

Is she offering herself again.

Arthur4
03-10-23, 06:10
How do you actually walk into a spa and ask for the 'special service', what do you say? How do you actually get it? Thanks to anyone teaching this newbie.Buddy its actually reverse. We have to deny "special service" and ASK FOR some meaningful massage specifically in Kolkata. Don't be shy. Fuck everything that moves.

SunRaysPro
03-10-23, 07:42
Hi Kolkata brothers,

Coming to the city for a while. Can anyone suggest latest rates for P spa and PB spa. Heard the prices have increased this year, just want to be sure this year.

Thanks a lot.

ChoduMadan
03-10-23, 08:00
Phimosis, is that you have a foreskin which is not retracting back, to come to a conclusion what is your age, do you have this problem since long or it is just happening. If the issue is just happening you can use steroidal creams and in about 5-7 days the problem should be solved. Ideally apply a steriod cream and then after some time apply lignocaine and slowly pull upwards If the problem doesn't solve you will need a surgery. So see if you can solve it by creams else visit a Uro Surgeon (only after trying to solve otherwise as most of the surgeons will motivate to go for surgery.

Hi,

I am not a medical expert. Phimosis (foreskin doesn't retract back).

I want to know whether anyone knows a good doctor in Kolkata. If anyone has guidance or reference can also ping me. PM is active.

KoolDude28
03-10-23, 08:12
I am in contact with a girl from a dating app who wants to make out in car. Any recommendations of places where it can be done without getting caught by LE or moral police? We already went for a movie date and that was quite hot. Places around action area ii or iii in Newtown or inside leather complex beside Bantala highway a friend recommended. If anyone have tried anything in car in and around Kolkata please do let me know.

RowdyGamer
03-10-23, 10:30
So after having dance in SG, and other indie experiences, also had threesome in a spa in salt lake (will share report of this later) , now met with a Bengali actress and model in a 5 star property in kolkata.

Won't be giving any of her personal information here since she is a public figure. But well it was my best mongering experience till now.

Most of the times she remains busy in shoot and it was really tough to get an arrangement with her because either she would become busy or me. Finally one evening she texted me up that she is free that night and we could meet. I booked a hotel immediately and finished all my works quickly. I checked in around 10 pm and waited for some time in the room until door bell rang. As I opened the door I was taken aback by her appearance. Wow! A real bong beauty. A beautiful face like the petals of a flower with a bit chubby yet curvy seductive body and those exposed hot thighs. She came in a very short black one-piece dress as per my wish and she looked exactly like her modeling photos..Could you PM me her name / contact?

SinghLive
03-10-23, 11:21
She is well educated and know her stuff. I doubt that she will take such risk. But some of these girls definitely have soft corner for some fellow monger which they want to see again and again and can do anything for them.

TIA.

KoolDude28
03-10-23, 16:10
All these WGs either have a BF or husband or fuck buddies with whom anyways they are having bareback. So if they want to go for bareback with any client with whom they feel connected how does it matter? Your safety is in your hand. So always wear protection and don't get involved into any risky activities.

She is well educated and know her stuff. I doubt that she will take such risk. But some of these girls definitely have soft corner for some fellow monger which they want to see again and again and can do anything for them.

SunRaysPro
03-10-23, 16:21
Hi Kolkata brothers,

Thank you for your authentic FRs and keeping this forum a great place.

I started my journey with PB and then P, all possible only because of this forum. Then I went to another city.

I will be coming to Kolkata for few days, and requesting any kind brother to advise and share contact of VFM indies if you have and willing to share, maybe contact of Shreyas' den or similar.

I will reciprocate for Bangalore.

Thanks in advance respected brothers.

Take care. My PM is open.

SunRaysPro
03-10-23, 16:26
I am in contact with a girl from a dating app who wants to make out in car. Any recommendations of places where it can be done without getting caught by LE or moral police? We already went for a movie date and that was quite hot. Places around action area ii or iii in Newtown or inside leather complex beside Bantala highway a friend recommended. If anyone have tried anything in car in and around Kolkata please do let me know.First of all great question, very unique. First of all brother, I must say fooling around in a car is very exciting but in any public place it is quite risky. You never know when is your bad day.

I can share some of the options that some of my friends did successfully. The best places are ground floor parking lots. The parking lot must have a secluded spot. One of my friends did in the parking lot of Apollo hospital. Do not try sector 5 or new town, police patrol is there all the time.

Inside a complex or a big establishment maybe the best!

Please share your experience later for us!

All the best.

FaultyPromise
03-10-23, 18:19
After a dry spell, I decided I needed some release at a budget friendly place. I decided to try Z Spa, Saltlake, besides CC. Went there but could not locate the entrance. Also, with the traffic police booth directly opposite the building on the road divider, I did not want to stop and search about for the entrance. So I immediately scrapped the plan and decided to go to my alternate option, Cmft Spa, located just north of CC. (There was an FR on this spa by another monger about a month or two back.) There, I was greeted by a guy at counter who asked directly if I wanted extras. I said yes and he said charges were 3. 5 k. I said my friend paid 2. 5 k a month back. He said there are girls for 2. 5 k and better ones for 3. 5 k. After some hesitation, I agreed to 3. 5 k, but told him that the girl better be worth it. He led me to a room and asked me to undress while he sends the girl. No dispo was provided. After a few minutes, a medium height girl walks in in a robe like wrap-around dress, which just brought attention to her huge tits. She was Miss are (name means star or cow in Hindi). Jackpot, I thought. She said she will start with massage first. When she said oil massage, I told no, as I don't like to get oiled up as I cannot wash it off properly in a spa. So she switched to powder massage. The massage was average. As usual I had knots on my shoulders that I would have loved to get massaged, but she was more focused on my legs and upper legs. After a while she gave a bum massage and did the card swipe thing on my bum crack, which involves swiping the edge of the hand between my bum, like how a credit card is swiped in a card machine. Now, some guys may like it but it was not my thing. Anyways, she also did something new which was to grab my Johnny as I was lying face down and squeezing and tugging it. That was hot. I got hard fast in her hands. She told me to flip and the main fun started. She removed her clothes and let free those two bazookas. I just grabbed them and sucked them like a baby. I asked her their size and she said 36 with a naughty smile. Cup size would have been easily the or DD. Soft and pillowy tits. Not going to lie, these were the among the best breasts I have squeezed in my mongering time. I tried fingering her as I sucked her tits. I realised her pussy was not "fresh" but did not have a nasty smell. It was more of a strong musky smell. Given that this spa is supposed to be open for 24 hrs, I am not surprised. Anyways, she grabbed my Johnny and stroked it. She moved to suck it and then paused and asked it I was "clean". I told yes, I am "clean" but to use condom as it is safer for both of us. So she put on a condom and gave me a CBJ. She also sucked on my balls. I then asked me to ride me on top and then switched to missionary and then doggy. Throughout she was very cooperative and moaning. I nearly finished inside her while in doggy but I stopped and asked if I could nut on her tits. She agreed. So I asked her to lie on her back while I titty-fucked her and then nutted all over her tits.

I washed up a bit in the small shower space. There was no soap, so just water wash. She too washed up after me. I gave her a tip and she asked me to return and take her again.

While leaving, something interesting happened. The guy at the counter asked me to fill a register with name and phone number. Now, I have never faced such a hotel-like situation in any spa before, but I did so as I was giving my mongering number and name in all other spas in any case. I assume other Spas capture customer details but none directly ask customers to directly fill a register! Anyways, on the whole it was a good session. I enjoyed myself and that's what matters.

About the girl, miss are:

Face: Average bong looks. Lots of make up.

Body: average (not thin or fat).

Tits: 36 the or DD!! Soft to touch.

Pussy: tight feel, strong musky smell. If soap is not available in all showers then, hygiene may be an issue.

Attitude: cooperative, knows how to get customers engaged.

Cost: paid 3. 5 k at counter plus tip to girl (who handed it to the counter guy!) I hope I was not cheated by a false premium rate.

WIR: Yes. But will probably want to try other girls. As I walked out of the door, a short girl entered who seemed to have huge tits (I love short girls with big tits). I nearly went back to ask the counter guy for her name for next time! Hygiene can be an issue if all rooms don't have soap for the girls and customers to wash up after the deed.

The spa is located as per Google Maps. It is a house, converted into a spa. So rooms are small. Showers are just big enough for 1 to stand in. There was no soap in the shower. No towels either. Rooms had ac. I was not shown line up. Was directly taken to room after paying the counter fee. I assume I can ask for a change of girl. I don't think many girls are waiting / available as one other monger seemed to be waiting at the counter when I left. I was also asked to do a Google review by the girl. (Yeah, instead of Google review, I am doing an ISG review, LOL.) I asked about their Newtown branch and was told it is only for night calls. So looks like their Newtown branch is not a spa but a proper den located within an OYO hotel.

Sud6791
03-10-23, 18:53
I got the pic from the counter, had to request the manager a bit, she was unwilling, but later agreed. I am not sure about Thais being available there.I visited this spa on January this year. No Thai therapist was available. The counter charges is quoted for 1.5 K but I bargained to offer the Nearbuy app rate which is Rs 1300. I was assigned a bong apparently busty gurl named Ritika. The massage was just usual. But she quoted exorbitant prices for B2B (3.5 k) FS (5 K) and Topless HJ (2 K). Tried to bargain but she did not negotiate much. Johny was horny so finally agreed for 1.5 K HJ. She removed her top and realized the pushup bra was doing the trick. Anyway just sucked those melons and literally chew the nipples to compensate. Services were very hurried. I don't think I will repeat as there are better options in Salt Late itself.

CcuFantasy
03-10-23, 19:59
Any recommendations of places where it can be done without getting caught by LE or moral police? Places around action area ii or iii in Newtown or inside leather complex beside Bantala highway a friend recommended.
The best places are ground floor parking lots. The parking lot must have a secluded spot. One of my friends did in the parking lot of Apollo hospital. Do not try sector 5 or new town, police patrol is there all the time.
Inside a complex or a big establishment maybe the best!.I have experience doing it both at Leather complex and Newtown as well. Never faced any issue in leather complex except the fact that sometimes some people may walk across the deserted road where you parked your car at. About Newtown, once I had bad experience with LE, and had to bribe my way out. These night patrols are very frequent there with the sole purpose of extracting money by threatening and pressurizing. Few other friends have also faced the same ordeal, so a strict no no.

Few pointers I will say based on my experience. Make sure the glass is tinted or having privacy blinds. Turn off all light sources from inside, especially from the cluster and infotainment screen. And most importantly, try to do the deed under heavy showers, when people won't be walking across, and the glass will unlikely reveal anything inside.

Never had experience in parking lot. Once had some light action while parking in Greenfield City, however its too scary for me to go all the way knowing people may be coming round the corner.

Express2019
03-10-23, 21:08
Since you mentioned in detail about the looks as well as about the girl giving the tip to counter guy its quite ovious he charged you 1 k extra at least. Thats the reason now we don't pay before the line up of girls is shown to us and we choose ourselves. The best example of this is celestial spa in axis mall. If you look at the receptionist there you would feel like jumping right in. But once you pay, maid like profiles will be sent and even if you change the girl it will be more or less the same.

After a dry spell, I decided I needed some release at a budget friendly place. I decided to try Z Spa, Saltlake, besides CC. Went there but could not locate the entrance. Also, with the traffic police booth directly opposite the building on the road divider, I did not want to stop and search about for the entrance. So I immediately scrapped the plan and decided to go to my alternate option, Cmft Spa, located just north of CC. (There was an FR on this spa by another monger about a month or two back.) There, I was greeted by a guy at counter who asked directly if I wanted extras. I said yes and he said charges were 3. 5 k. I said my friend paid 2. 5 k a month back. He said there are girls for 2. 5 k and better ones for 3. 5 k. After some hesitation, I agreed to 3. 5 k, but told him that the girl better be worth it. He led me to a room and asked me to undress while he sends the girl. No dispo was provided. After a few minutes, a medium height girl walks in in a robe like wrap-around dress, which just brought attention to her huge tits. She was Miss are (name means star or cow in Hindi). Jackpot, I thought. She said she will start with massage first. When she said oil massage, I told no, as I don't like to get oiled up as I cannot wash it off properly in a spa. So she switched to powder massage. The massage was average. As usual I had knots on my shoulders that I would have loved to get massaged, but she was more focused on my legs and upper legs. After a while she gave a bum massage and did the card swipe thing on my bum crack, which involves swiping the edge of the hand between my bum, like how a credit card is swiped in a card machine. Now, some guys may like it but it was not my thing. Anyways, she also did something new which was to grab my Johnny as I was lying face down and squeezing and tugging it. That was hot. I got hard fast in her hands. She told me to flip and the main fun started. She removed her clothes and let free those two bazookas. I just grabbed them and sucked them like a baby. I asked her their size and she said 36 with a naughty smile. Cup size would have been easily the or DD. Soft and pillowy tits. Not going to lie, these were the among the best breasts I have squeezed in my mongering time. I tried fingering her as I sucked her tits. I realised her pussy was not "fresh" but did not have a nasty smell. It was more of a strong musky smell. Given that this spa is supposed to be open for 24 hrs, I am not surprised. Anyways, she grabbed my Johnny and stroked it. She moved to suck it and then paused and asked it I was "clean". I told yes, I am "clean" but to use condom as it is safer for both of us. So she put on a condom and gave me a CBJ. She also sucked on my balls. I then asked me to ride me on top and then switched to missionary and then doggy. Throughout she was very cooperative and moaning. I nearly finished inside her while in doggy but I stopped and asked if I could nut on her tits. She agreed. So I asked her to lie on her back while I titty-fucked her and then nutted all over her tits.

I washed up a bit in the small shower space. There was no soap, so just water wash. She too washed up after me. I gave her a tip and she asked me to return and take her again.

While leaving, something interesting happened. The guy at the counter asked me to fill a register with name and phone number. Now, I have never faced such a hotel-like situation in any spa before, but I did so as I was giving my mongering number and name in all other spas in any case. I assume other Spas capture customer details but none directly ask customers to directly fill a register! Anyways, on the whole it was a good session. I enjoyed myself and that's what matters.

About the girl, miss are:

Face: Average bong looks. Lots of make up.

Body: average (not thin or fat).

Tits: 36 the or DD!! Soft to touch.

Pussy: tight feel, strong musky smell. If soap is not available in all showers then, hygiene may be an issue.

Attitude: cooperative, knows how to get customers engaged.

Cost: paid 3. 5 k at counter plus tip to girl (who handed it to the counter guy!) I hope I was not cheated by a false premium rate.

WIR: Yes. But will probably want to try other girls. As I walked out of the door, a short girl entered who seemed to have huge tits (I love short girls with big tits). I nearly went back to ask the counter guy for her name for next time! Hygiene can be an issue if all rooms don't have soap for the girls and customers to wash up after the deed.

The spa is located as per Google Maps. It is a house, converted into a spa. So rooms are small. Showers are just big enough for 1 to stand in. There was no soap in the shower. No towels either. Rooms had ac. I was not shown line up. Was directly taken to room after paying the counter fee. I assume I can ask for a change of girl. I don't think many girls are waiting / available as one other monger seemed to be waiting at the counter when I left. I was also asked to do a Google review by the girl. (Yeah, instead of Google review, I am doing an ISG review, LOL.) I asked about their Newtown branch and was told it is only for night calls. So looks like their Newtown branch is not a spa but a proper den located within an OYO hotel.

Express2019
03-10-23, 21:12
Wanted to know if anyone been there recently its like a mini SG, crossing the kalighat bridge near hazra crossing and then taking a left turn after that when the bridge ends, walking for few minutes and on the left foot will find a place with many shops and mini SG type ambiance with rates of 400/800. Wanted to know if anyone tried there and how was the experience.

CcuFantasy
03-10-23, 21:33
Wanted to know if anyone been there recently its like a mini SG, crossing the kalighat bridge near hazra crossing and then taking a left turn after that when the bridge ends, walking for few minutes and on the left foot will find a place with many shops and mini SG type ambiance with rates of 400/800. Wanted to know if anyone tried there and how was the experience.Kalighat was one of the first places I mongered decades back, but never went recently. This place is mainly for low end csw, and you cannot definitely compare it with SG which has a wide variety of options to suit every budget. If approaching the bridge from Hazra side, the girls will be standing on the left hand side of the bridge. Also the lane on the left before the bridge which goes towards the temple has many buildings for this profession and aunties can be found standing on the streets. Main difference which I noticed between this and a low end option on SG are-.

1: The base rates quoted by the girl may just include fuck with no top access. They will just pull up the saree and ask you to fuck. Extra charges for top access and some may not remove all clothes completely. Discuss everything beforehand before striking a deal.

2: Rooms are very basic unlike SG. Back in the days there were no AC or provision of music for dance. To make things worse there is a very bad smell from the Adi Ganga river which passes beside.

3: Very mechanical sex and time watchers. All my friends including me faced similar experience.

Maybe things have changed now. Some NE options are available as well. Do give an updated FR in case you venture over there.

DarkShad4W
03-10-23, 21:36
I know this place. If you are interested. Lets talk through DM.

Wanted to know if anyone been there recently its like a mini SG, crossing the kalighat bridge near hazra crossing and then taking a left turn after that when the bridge ends, walking for few minutes and on the left foot will find a place with many shops and mini SG type ambiance with rates of 400/800. Wanted to know if anyone tried there and how was the experience.

Gogogo1
03-11-23, 02:21
At KolMonger22 - trying hard to connect over DM, could you please clear your inbox and DM me please.

Most probably you signed up as a sugar baby yourself.

ToyBoyCal
03-11-23, 05:37
I took her this week for the 1st time and while she has been widely discussed in the forum, I would like to add that she was not comfortable in opening her legs / with the room being well lit up. I did notice some white discolouration in her pussy lips which was a big turn off.

Did not fuck her. Took blow jobs twice and called it a day. Loved her sucking skills.

Adityabhargav
03-11-23, 09:09

After 25-30 mins of massage, she asked permission to start the service, and then the next about 30 mins, I didn't make any effort and went with the flow. Overall the experience was above much average, and will definitely repeat.She is no longer there.

WildPropheC
03-11-23, 10:20
Hello my fellow ISG Kolkata Community,

I need help to find some action near Esplanade, Dharmatala because that's where my stay is, I don't mind traveling a little further as well but would appreciate if some good finds nearby without being scammed or getting into legal troubles. I am new to this city and here for next 3 days for corporate meetup. I have browsed through 100's of ISG Kolkata pages and shortlisted Cmft (discussed lately), PB (Riya, Guddi & Rani being discussed most of the times), P (Golpark & Saltlake), Thaya (discussed lately) and have contact of SA Ruby as well. I want to totally avoid SG.

I would really appreciate if someone could help me with some hints as I don't have ISG premium nor have access to PM feature. I am totally new to this mongering and have never had paid service as I have always relied on Tinder but it requires some time and effort which I don't have at the moment. Help your brother.

Anurag90
03-11-23, 18:39

Gradually our clothes were off. Whoa! Great structure, nice large fantastically shaped natural boobs, a bit saggy, with large pinkish brown nipples. Those boobs sit too pretty on her lean frame. Had a good ass but I am not too particular about those. Boobs matter to me. Started alternating between DFK and neck, and that turned her on. Removed my clothes. She kissed and licked the whole body and every crack, like she literally wants to eat me. Loved it. The best sloppy BBBJ, with a lot of tongue action. Licked and sucked my rod, balls, perineum and after some time rimming. Damn good deep throating and gagging. Felt the back side of her throat, and felt great. Generally none of the escorts allow this. After almost 15 min of BJ, I made her lie on the bed with head hanging out, and mouth fucked her. It was so erotic that I remained erect![Deleted by Admin]. Can some kind soul share details of her. Will be obliged.

RussianLover19
03-12-23, 02:43
Can any kind soul throw some light on below profile? Damage, looks in real life and whether it's ok to take a plunge. These were offered by one of the known SP who does bait and switch. These are not his directs. Taking from some other SP and offering. Def he is charging more and can be had at some place for cheaper price.

JoeySiffredi
03-12-23, 05:53

1. Comfort spa.

2. Megha.

3. SA girl from Ruby.

That's all this time. Cheers.Could you please send the contact number of SA from Ruby on my email manroccoman@gmail.com.

Thanks.

Old Jack
03-12-23, 06:57
Would really appreciate if someone can share a VFM contact. I would prefer if the face is a bit decent. Can reciprocate with contacts in Bangalore.

Rocco Jai
03-12-23, 07:09
Hello everyone new to this forum. Visiting kolkata soon. Was looking to visiting some spa. Aw a lotb of reviews os Pb spa. Searched in google but coulnt find any spa by that name. Kindly tell the locatio of the spa.

JoeySiffredi
03-12-23, 08:27
You can try Riya of PB spa. She is pro in rimming. And will swallow your cum if you ask her to without any extra charge.PB spa location is the name PB. Could you give nearby landmarks?

CatLoving
03-12-23, 08:38
Help your brother.Bro,

When in kol, do what the calcatians do, LOL! Go to sg after sunset, no BS, no reference, just collect a pimp from main road, you will not be disappointed.

Cheers,

FaultyPromise
03-12-23, 11:19
Hello my fellow ISG Kolkata Community,

I need help to find some action near Esplanade, Dharmatala because that's where my stay is, I don't mind traveling a little further as well but would appreciate if some good finds nearby without being scammed or getting into legal troubles. I am new to this city and here for next 3 days for corporate meetup. I have browsed through 100's of ISG Kolkata pages and shortlisted Cmft (discussed lately), PB (Riya, Guddi & Rani being discussed most of the times), P (Golpark & Saltlake), Thaya (discussed lately) and have contact of SA Ruby as well. I want to totally avoid SG.
Someone else may be able to tell suitable spas in and around Esplanade, but if you can go till Park Street, you can check out Rose Spa (Park Lane) and The Roy* Spa (Shakespeare Sarani). While I have not been to these spa, these belong to the same owner of P Spa chain of Golpark & Saltlake fame. So they should be safe and reliable. I expect their cost and service structure should be similar to the overall P Spa structure. These place location are searchable in Google Maps. Beyond this, I cannot help as I have not mongered that side of town. I go to Park Street for the restaurants!

Hope you get to fulfill your desires. Do drop a report if you monger here.

NeedSex1
03-12-23, 16:48
Hi friends,

I am coming to kolkata this month end. While going through locanto, I encountered a good profile. Kindly comment if anyone has availed the services of this girl.

RussianLover19
03-12-23, 18:44
Hi friends,

I am coming to kolkata this month end. While going through locanto, I encountered a good profile. Kindly comment if anyone has availed the services of this girl.Plea opor have been beaten, looted and what not in that area. It's a red zone for mongers. Avoid at all cost.

Pinku733
03-12-23, 19:28
I took her few days back. She is very cooperative, fair and have flawless skin. Bbj was awesome as she gave deepthroat. Overall good fuck.

Report card.

Look - 8.

Bbj - 8.

Pussy- 7 (not loose).

Boobs - 6 (small).

Rate - 6 k for 2. 5 hrs.

Express2019
03-12-23, 21:21
Dude be very careful. Location is mentioned as Girish Park, the place famous for robbery and loot with people getting beaten up after being taken inside a room (check prev reports) and threatened with knives and all, locanto is very unreliable as it is and from the ad it clearly looks very fishy, even the english is not proper. When there are so many reports by so many mongers here about different levels of bitches and different spas etc, why do you have to plunge yourself into extreme risk. Clearly there is no verified report about this girl as well. Might be a honey trap for looting money and atm card after getting threatened and beaten up as has has happened so many times in that area.

Hi friends,

I am coming to kolkata this month end. While going through locanto, I encountered a good profile. Kindly comment if anyone has availed the services of this girl.

KoolDude28
03-13-23, 04:22
Location. Girshpark. That itself should tell you, a big NO.

Hi friends,

Meanmol
03-13-23, 06:24
Dear Friends,

Planning a trip to Kolkata and are there any recommended Hotels which are considered really safe for mongering? I am looking for a place which is very clean, safe and hygienic.

Any leads would be really appreciated. Thank you everyone for your help in advance.

Rooms007
03-13-23, 12:49
I took her few days back. She is very cooperative, fair and have flawless skin. Bbj was awesome as she gave deepthroat. Overall good fuck.

Report card.

Look - 8.

Bbj - 8.

Pussy- 7 (not loose).

Boobs - 6 (small).

Rate - 6 k for 2. 5 hrs.Does she look like her pfp on SA or different? Also can you share her contact like tg?

Sud6791
03-13-23, 15:15
Since so many folks are looking for contact details of SA ruby here goes .Curious to know, did anyone get a response from her after pinging to the tg ID (if at all someone could note it down prior getting deleted for violation).

ZOrchid
03-13-23, 16:20
Guys, this is plagiarized verbatim from my FR on Soumi. Check that out on my old posts.

Cheers.

WildPropheC
03-13-23, 17:46
Curious to know, did anyone get a response from her after pinging to the tg ID (if at all someone could note it down prior getting deleted for violation).No she is not responding at all. I tried texting her so many times but no answer. I don't know what is up with her or if it's her actual tg ID but either ways it's a disappointment.

WolfWarrior
03-13-23, 19:34
Location. Girshpark. That itself should tell you, a big NO.Kindly clear your inbox.

Dablu Kumar
03-13-23, 21:32

6 k for 2 shots).

WIR: of course!Bro, can you share her digit, my DM is open.

Rooms007
03-13-23, 21:40
Guys, this is plagiarized verbatim from my FR on Soumi. Check that out on my old posts.

Cheers.Nice catch. Has to be a fake FR trying to promote this girl.

Tallah1
03-13-23, 21:44
Hello my fellow ISG Kolkata Community.

I need help to find some action near tollygunge or any where in south Calcutta would also be fine, but would appreciate if some good finds nearby without being scammed or getting into legal troubles. I am new to this city. I have browsed through 100's of escort Kolkata sites didn't find any as trust worthy. I don't want to go in spas but rather have someone come at my place or book a hotel.

Would really appreciate if someone can share some contacts.

Express2019
03-13-23, 23:23
Always knew there was something very fishy about this soumie and this proves it further.

Cheers.

SumSteamySex
03-14-23, 03:17
Dear Friends,

Planning a trip to Kolkata and are there any recommended Hotels which are considered really safe for mongering? I am looking for a place which is very clean, safe and hygienic.

Any leads would be really appreciated. Thank you everyone for your help in advance.Any hotel which is couple friendly is good for mongering. Just sort out couple friendly hotels while booking through app.

If you're looking for a whole day booking, use MakeMyTrip / goibibo or similar. For hourly booking, go for brevistay / stayuncle.

I've never faced any issue in hotels which are tagged as couple friendly. But you have to submit both yours and your girl's IDs for checkin. Works for me.

CumHard9
03-14-23, 03:19
Dear Friends,

Any leads would be really appreciated. Thank you everyone for your help in advance.Bro, safe couple friendly hotels are available via Brevistay. If you are looking for hourly fun. You will gets lots of options and in your budget too.

SumSteamySex
03-14-23, 04:36
No she is not responding at all. I tried texting her so many times but no answer. I don't know what is up with her or if it's her actual tg ID but either ways it's a disappointment.Was in touch with Ruby over TG over a month back, after first connecting through SA. This was much before the revelation of her TG ID in ISG. Quoted 15 k for 2 hrs, not willing to negotiate, I backed out, she blocked me.

TG ID posted in the forum is the actual one, unless she has changed it due to a possible tsunami of messages from unknown sources. In my experience, most SA girls don't entertain random messages in TG, unless the same has been shared mutually in SA. Of course this is not true for hardcore WGs, or when the person approaches with solid reference.

Meanmol
03-14-23, 04:59
Any hotel which is couple friendly is good for mongering. Just sort out couple friendly hotels while booking through app.

If you're looking for a whole day booking, use MakeMyTrip / goibibo or similar. For hourly booking, go for brevistay / stayuncle.

I've never faced any issue in hotels which are tagged as couple friendly. But you have to submit both yours and your girl's IDs for checkin. Works for me.Thank you bro for the response. I am not looking for hourly options as I would be staying there for minimum of 3 days. As I am planning multiple girls during my stay hence need some hygienic and reliable place where visitors to my room are not questioned. Some of the places in my mind are Novotel, Westin, Holiday Inn etc. Hope these are very trustworthy and couple friendly hotels. Please let me know your thoughts.

Meanmol
03-14-23, 05:10
Dear friends,

One more thing I wanted to check with you folks on the average prevailing rates in Kolkata for good looking females. I have approached few girls through Instagram and everyone is quoting on an average 20 k for 3 hours. These girls I am talking have a following of around 500 k in Instagram alone. Is the price too high? I got hold of one SP who is an event manager also quoted price around these for the regular girls he can provide. I am very specific in my requirements with no compromise on looks and certain attributes I need your expert advice on these issues. Also are there any Instagram models from Kolkata you guys are aware of who offer their services please do let me know. Thank you again for all your expert guidance.

ZOrchid
03-14-23, 05:13
Bro,

Your interpretation of my post is totally off the mark. Nothing wrong with soumi. She is as genuine as they come. Its this guy promoting Moon, who simply lifted the content.

Cheers.

Always knew there was something very fishy about this soumie and this proves it further.

LilFella3434
03-14-23, 07:50
New to Kolkata and here for a day. Had time today and booked soumie from MR mentioned here a lot. Now she is saying her father is sick and she will try for it today but is not 100 % sure.

Any leads on good indes would be appreciated. I already booked an expensive room in a 4 star hotel.

NewInPune
03-14-23, 10:35
Bro, you can make out in a car almost anywhere after dark if you are a little careful. Have her sit in the front passenger seat so that you can come to your seat and drive if caught. Don't go to completeely desolate places or some locals may make life miserable. Avoid places with people walking by / bicycles too. Rather do it by the side of the road where traffic is running. If you have tints then you're all set. Else at lease have one of those black stickies on the window. Vbe vigilant. I've made out in lotsa places. Have also had girls give me a BJ in running car almost everywhere. Enjoy.

I am in contact with a girl from a dating app who wants to make out in car. Any recommendations of places where it can be done without getting caught by LE or moral police? We already went for a movie date and that was quite hot. Places around action area ii or iii in Newtown or inside leather complex beside Bantala highway a friend recommended. If anyone have tried anything in car in and around Kolkata please do let me know..

SumSteamySex
03-14-23, 14:08
Thank you bro for the response. I am not looking for hourly options as I would be staying there for minimum of 3 days. As I am planning multiple girls during my stay hence need some hygienic and reliable place where visitors to my room are not questioned. Some of the places in my mind are Novotel, Westin, Holiday Inn etc. Hope these are very trustworthy and couple friendly hotels. Please let me know your thoughts.All the three in your mind are couple friendly and good for mongering. But I've never been in any hotel in India for mongering for more than a nigh at a time, and did only one girl in the night. So have no knowledge if multiple girls can be checked in sequentially under single booking. I think it won't be possible, otherwise the hotel will turn into a brothel, though it's very common in countries like Thailand, Vietnam. But I really have no idea about the scene in India, others may share their thoughts and experience. I also wonder how to check in two girls at a time if I want to have a threesome, if I book for double occupancy.

Happy mongering.

DavidLuke
03-14-23, 17:18
Thank you bro for the response. I am not looking for hourly options as I would be staying there for minimum of 3 days. As I am planning multiple girls during my stay hence need some hygienic and reliable place where visitors to my room are not questioned. Some of the places in my mind are Novotel, Westin, Holiday Inn etc. Hope these are very trustworthy and couple friendly hotels. Please let me know your thoughts.Lalith and Hyatt regency. No questions asked. Can bring multiple girls in. Hyatt is worth money.

FunToosh6045
03-14-23, 18:20
Lalith and Hyatt regency. No questions asked. Can bring multiple girls in. Hyatt is worth money.Lalit is the most worthy for mongering. In that particular road they have one bakery where one could bring girls and talk and later take her to room. Also the same road becomes mostly deserted after office hours. But then you can see the true beauty of that street. Lots of spa, dance bars in the same road. Mamasan's are sitting on pavement side chairs looking for customers. Anyone can have a very good time in that street. You can hop on all the dance bars in less time which is unparalleled experience. Also good quality old famous food joints are there. So it is just eat and shag.

Hyatt- good quality babes are roaming around the lobby starting from evening. The bell boys are very helpful but need to negotiate hard for right pricing. Earlier it used to be a particular political party's wanderlust. Not sure if it is still the case. So expect lot of options. Once one girl told that she is from some premium SG bari. From that day I am curious to visit such premium baris in SG. Yet to indulge in that. Only negative is their kitchen as it cannot serve you tasteful dish.

Princ Charming
03-14-23, 19:31
Hi brothers,

I would be going through this city of joy with a small break during the journey in the next month. Kindly help me for safe mongering. I can always help you out in Hyderabad and Vizag.

I have read a lot of posts in this form and also the Golden map. I would like to experience the premium buildings. So pimp is a must for SG. And being a first timer need your help.

1) Is it ok if I can just contact the pimp details from the Golden map and tell him my requirements? Do I need to worry anything whether the pimp might scam me considering its my first time? Is it ok to trust the pimp? If not kindly share me your most reliable pimps. I will be in your debt.

2) I would be getting down the train at 11 pm and I'm free till morning 6 AM. Is it possible or safe to visit SG at this odd hours. If not Kindly suggest any other indes considering budget of around 5 k.

Cheers.

Meanmol
03-15-23, 02:42
Lalit is the most worthy for mongering. In that particular road they have one bakery where one could bring girls and talk and later take her to room. Also the same road becomes mostly deserted after office hours. But then you can see the true beauty of that street. Lots of spa, dance bars in the same road. Mamasan's are sitting on pavement side chairs looking for customers. Anyone can have a very good time in that street. You can hop on all the dance bars in less time which is unparalleled experience. Also good quality old famous food joints are there. So it is just eat and shag.

Hyatt- good quality babes are roaming around the lobby starting from evening. The bell boys are very helpful but need to negotiate hard for right pricing. Earlier it used to be a particular political party's wanderlust. Not sure if it is still the case. So expect lot of options. Once one girl told that she is from some premium SG bari. From that day I am curious to visit such premium baris in SG. Yet to indulge in that. Only negative is their kitchen as it cannot serve you tasteful dish.Thank you everyone for all your inputs. Really blessed to be part of this group as so many mentors to guide you. Just to confirm Top 2 hotels in Kolkata which are really considered to be very safe are The Lalit Great Eastern Kolkata which is near to Eden Gardens and Hyatt Regency Kolkata in Salt Lake. Thank you for solving my problem and making it simple.

Meanmol
03-15-23, 02:48
Dear friends,

One more thing I wanted to check with you folks on the average prevailing rates in Kolkata for good looking females. I have approached few girls through Instagram and everyone is quoting on an average 20 k for 3 hours. These girls I am talking have a following of around 500 k in Instagram alone. Is the price too high? I got hold of one SP who is an event manager also quoted price around these for the regular girls he can provide. I am very specific in my requirements with no compromise on looks and certain attributes I need your expert advice on these issues. Also are there any Instagram models from Kolkata you guys are aware of who offer their services please do let me know. Thank you again for all your expert guidance.Bhai Log,

Awaiting your response on this query. Need your expert opinion on this. Is it worth following and approaching these Instagram Models and paying on an average 20000 for 3 hours enjoyment? The only reason I am approaching these girls because I have few specific requirements and also want to be mentally prepared as to what I am getting into. It becomes difficult for me to get intimate directly with strangers without even seeing them. Please need your expert guidence on this.

PkPatra
03-15-23, 03:01
I have used Hyatt and Westin many times. Very convenient and no questions asked.

The lifts are conveniently located.

Lalit is the most worthy for mongering. In that particular road they have one bakery where one could bring girls and talk and later take her to room. Also the same road becomes mostly deserted after office hours. But then you can see the true beauty of that street. Lots of spa, dance bars in the same road. Mamasan's are sitting on pavement side chairs looking for customers. Anyone can have a very good time in that street. You can hop on all the dance bars in less time which is unparalleled experience. Also good quality old famous food joints are there. So it is just eat and shag.

Hyatt- good quality babes are roaming around the lobby starting from evening. The bell boys are very helpful but need to negotiate hard for right pricing. Earlier it used to be a particular political party's wanderlust. Not sure if it is still the case. So expect lot of options. Once one girl told that she is from some premium SG bari. From that day I am curious to visit such premium baris in SG. Yet to indulge in that. Only negative is their kitchen as it cannot serve you tasteful dish.