PDA

View Full Version : Calcutta

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119

Gim399
05-08-23, 12:09
I gen use sildenafill 50. But find dificult to nail exact time before deed inshould take it. I think it's more than 1 but less than 2 hrs now. In addition this time I used Durex long last ones which usually comes with a numbing gel to make you last long.

Hope helps.Sildenafil has half-life of 3 to 5 hours, and starts working after 1 hour of intake in empty stomach. If you can bear the side effect, try 100 MG tablet so that it remains active for around 5-6 hours. However, I think tadalafil 20 MG is better, it has lesser side effect, remains effective for around 36-48 hours, and has similar efficacy.

Laj505
05-08-23, 12:27
Of late I have noticed few girls are not explicit about talking allowances. Generally I ask if they prefer cash or any specific equivalent costly gift. Almost all of them ask cash. But then there some who get annoyed while bringing up the conversation on money. Sometimes some say that not into for money, mostly for kinks and blah blah. Some even offered to meet for free and I am not talking about coffee meet, they are indicating non paid sex meet. But all of sudden after two or three days they ask for cash for some urgency.

All I want to know are these new tactics for scamming or happened to others also. Are those girls even safe to meet. Don't want to be trapped in any unwanted situation.

Looking for suggestion from seniors.

MmongerMonk
05-08-23, 15:44
Let it remain hidden. They may lay eggs someday.

Hi All, I am ready to share my hidden gem and in return looking for good contact with your hidden gem. Please message me.

Arthur4
05-08-23, 15:47
Let it remain hidden. They may lay eggs someday.Reminds me of Lalu of Bangalore forum.

DepressedSoul
05-08-23, 17:03
Hi everyone,

I have been following this forum since 2019. Thanks to this forum I have been able to visit sg multiple times, will post about those in my next report.

I want to try some indies. And I was going through massage republic Kolkata forum, found a profile named mousumi, wanted to know has anyone tried her, at this forum.

And one more question could you guys please suggest me WG friendly hotels near Park Street, as I am completely newbie in this field, as till now I have only tried semi premium buildings in sg like ganga jamuna and low end buildings like John's den.

Any help from your end will be highly appreciated. And I will return the favor if I can.

Thanking you.

Regards.

DepressedSoul.

DepressedSoul
05-08-23, 17:46
I visited sg around couple of months ago.

With the help of John's map I was able to get some contacts of JD. I deboarded at sovabazar metro and called sanjoy. He seemed really nice guy. He asked my preference. I told that I want to try some boudis.

He then introduced me a boudi named Mona (maybe fake name who knows). Though she was fair but was on the little heavier side. Anyways I was drunk so I thought to give it a try.

Her sucking skills are really impressive. She kept doing that and I was in heaven, lost track of time.

It's really vfm. As I don't have too much money to spill, I found really nice place.

Will repeat if I go sg, though I am kinda bored from there.

PurpleDodo
05-08-23, 19:00
Visited there a few weeks back. There was a lady at the counter who quoted 3. 5 k. After a lot of bargaining, I managed bring her to 3 k but not to 2. 5 k as other people have previously mentioned. I was shown 3 girls. A short Bengali girl, a tall one, and a shy Nepali girl. I chose the Nepali girl as she had a nice ass.

Room was decent, on asking she turned on more lights. The shower is literally a tiny box in the corner of the room 😂 After a namesake massage for 30 minutes we started the deed. Immediately found her pussy to be smelly and unclean. The smell made me gag. She remained unclean and smelly even after I made her shower twice. I settled for a CBJ to be on the safe side, but the girl kept choking on my dick with tears coming out of her eyes. After what seemed like 20 minutes of this, I was still unsatisfied. She said that she would call some other girl. I agreed immediately. She didn't call any other girl. After a while the counter lady came in telling me that 45 minutes were over and that I needed to pay again if I wanted another girl. I told her about my experience but she refused to budge. Since I was in no mood of paying for another mediocre service, I "showered" and left. Pathetic experience!

Ramon85
05-09-23, 04:02
Of late I have noticed few girls are not explicit about talking allowances. Generally I ask if they prefer cash or any specific equivalent costly gift. Almost all of them ask cash. But then there some who get annoyed while bringing up the conversation on money. Sometimes some say that not into for money, mostly for kinks and blah blah. Some even offered to meet for free and I am not talking about coffee meet, they are indicating non paid sex meet. But all of sudden after two or three days they ask for cash for some urgency.

All I want to know are these new tactics for scamming or happened to others also. Are those girls even safe to meet. Don't want to be trapped in any unwanted situation.

Looking for suggestion from seniors.Bro, if they are saying here for kinks and no need money, later they ask for small amount of money, it's scam. There are bunch of profiles with that MO, still some falls for that drama, they try begging and after that shaming tactics if you say no to the amount or told you will give in person. Heard from fellow ISG brothers that in SA some girls reluctant to take cash and take as gift worth specific amount. Also come across profile asking for taking care groceries & staples, some asks for there EMI amount of their loan. So genuine girls take allowance in some form in non-red flag ways. Also if they are not 8 and for money, they take some until they know you are genuine / good and trustable person. So stay cautious and gaurd up, I always use cash, no online transactions even with repeated SBs.

Master Madan
05-09-23, 05:07
Reviews for MT Bangur Please?

Ambience, Girls quality, Rates, GFE?

Any particular therapist with vfm.

They are asking for Rs 5,000/- all inclusive (Massage + FS+ BJ) for an hour.

Would appreciate the help.All same, standard service, fixed price. Chose your apple based on the lineup. They will insist for dual, if you really want to try, you can get it with 1 k extra on weekdays lean timings. But in dual the.

Older one takes charge and dictates most. They are very much sincere on feedback, so ask if you want anything specific, they will oblige.

MongerUnleash
05-09-23, 07:58

Looking for suggestion from seniors.This post is just my experience long time back, doesn't have any actionable info. So if you guys want to skip it, please do.

This happened to me about 9 to 10 years ago. I matched up with a girl on a dating site. She knew that I was making good money and after a week she messaged me saying she has some emergency and needed cash, this happened twice. I made up some excuses both times. Then she stopped responding.

After a month, I messaged her to give me a chance and that I can help her. We started talking and she came up with the idea of going for a trip. We did a 3 day trip where I fucked her brains out.

She didn't ask for any money but a week later she asked for 1 lakh. I managed to get her to agree for a monthly allowance of 25 k, on the condition that she would spend 3 to 4 days with me every month. It was fun while it lasted. This was her first sugaring exp and my second one.

My point is, these could also be newbies entering the sugaring world. I have put up with such behavior a lot over the last decade and 3 girls turned out to be newbies and the rest were scamsters. Those three gave me some experiences that I will never forget.

Thanks for reading.

Indian Here
05-09-23, 10:15
How much she took for extra?

Visited there a few weeks back. There was a lady at the counter who quoted 3. 5 k. After a lot of bargaining, I managed bring her to 3 k but not to 2. 5 k as other people have previously mentioned. I was shown 3 girls. A short Bengali girl, a tall one, and a shy Nepali girl. I chose the Nepali girl as she had a nice ass.

Room was decent, on asking she turned on more lights. The shower is literally a tiny box in the corner of the room 😂 After a namesake massage for 30 minutes we started the deed. Immediately found her pussy to be smelly and unclean. The smell made me gag. She remained unclean and smelly even after I made her shower twice. I settled for a CBJ to be on the safe side, but the girl kept choking on my dick with tears coming out of her eyes. After what seemed like 20 minutes of this, I was still unsatisfied. She said that she would call some other girl. I agreed immediately. She didn't call any other girl. After a while the counter lady came in telling me that 45 minutes were over and that I needed to pay again if I wanted another girl. I told her about my experience but she refused to budge. Since I was in no mood of paying for another mediocre service, I "showered" and left. Pathetic experience!

Foxy Chicks
05-09-23, 10:46
All same, standard service, fixed price. Chose your apple based on the lineup. They will insist for dual, if you really want to try, you can get it with 1 k extra on weekdays lean timings. But in dual the.

Older one takes charge and dictates most. They are very much sincere on feedback, so ask if you want anything specific, they will oblige.Thanks for the feedback Master Madan.

Appreciate it mate.

Any particular therapist you'the like to recommend there at MT Bangur? How are the girls lookwise there? I don't want to get stuck there shelling out 5 k fucking a maid type gir there. So your help would be a saviour.

Thanks.

Jadugar
05-09-23, 10:55
This is from earlier today. Went to the P spa FD block branch. Wanted to try Nisha but she was busy. Only limited girls, took one named A. Same as ashiq actress. Said 26 bengali h / w had pola. Was chatty towards end. Started 3 months back in scene.

Ok message. Did a bit of cream and then turned over to message Johnny. Then into lots of boob sucking. Bit sagging, 34 the.

But willing to please. Tried doggy and standing mish.

Was there for 45 minutes. Didn't cum. Tipped extra for deep BBJ. Which was good. Nice ass.

Pus was loose and a bit smelly but clean.

Wir. If Johnny very hungry.

Pus-5.

Bbj - 8.

Massage - 6.

Note: I did try Cmft earlier and the counter guy was asking hilarious amount like 6 K, got down to 3 but still not worth it I thought.After seeing various reports, took courage and went. O god. Like fish market or weekend bypass dhaba type rush. Some girls get paraded, some still inside. Q for more than 10 mongers. I selected a random one and dared inside. Have nothing to say. Came out without taking any service. 1. 5 k plus travel went to drain. No repetition. But asked the girl. Who is most demanded. Pauli she said. For information only. But its not worth to visit. Sorry.

Rrohitchnada
05-09-23, 18:25
Bro please elaborate on why did you abort the mission so abruptly. Any specific reason.

After seeing various reports, took courage and went. O god. Like fish market or weekend bypass dhaba type rush. Some girls get paraded, some still inside. Q for more than 10 mongers. I selected a random one and dared inside. Have nothing to say. Came out without taking any service. 1. 5 k plus travel went to drain. No repetition. But asked the girl. Who is most demanded. Pauli she said. For information only. But its not worth to visit. Sorry.

Rrohitchnada
05-09-23, 18:28
They share pics of girls they don't have. Idea is to just get the cline t to the counter and then quote exorbitant rates before the line up. Those who bargain and pay after the line up get the deal for 3-3.5 k.

But the girls are far different than the shared pics. Different category all together. And then they will keep insisting the the girls as same as the picture.

It's their way of soliciting clients.

SilkCut
05-09-23, 21:10
They share pics of girls they don't have. Idea is to just get the cline t to the counter and then quote exorbitant rates before the line up. Those who bargain and pay after the line up get the deal for 3-3.5 k.

But the girls are far different than the shared pics. Different category all together. And then they will keep insisting the the girls as same as the picture.

It's their way of soliciting clients.Comfort was decent sometimes back. 2. 5 k was the standard all inclusive rate and was good for a cheap fuck. The girls were similar to P spa standards but, service was slightly better than the regular P spa girls. But P spa always have some good girls who provide very good service (eg Nisha, Rai, Rimi, Trisha).

They always sent fake pics though. Someone has to be really stupid to even think that that kind of girls will be available for Comfort spa pricing. But I guess sending those pics worked for them. That got them a lot of newbie customers who just went and paid whatever money they asked. And very soon they understood that they can get these type of customers and can charge anything. That's when things started going south. Now they ask for whatever amount they think the customer can pay depending on their look and clothing. It has become rubbish now.

One good thing about P spa is that they never send fake pics. If they send or post a pic, they will have that girl. And also I have noticed that they post pics as it is without much photoshop. They anyways get so many customers that they don't need any of that. Haha.

IonsFoPeace
05-09-23, 21:33
I had a chat wid her, she is quoting 15-20 k per meet? May I know how much you had to spend?Few days back she quoted me 30 k with no kissing and BJ.

Do you think she will make any effort for the money you giving?

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?955-Calcutta&p=2811223#post2811223.

Sach2312
05-10-23, 03:57
Hi.

Sp James is asking for reference, can someone DM me the ref.

Thanks.

Rrohitchnada
05-10-23, 04:08
Need feedback on this spa. Does this also operate on Comfort style?

How is the collection ther?

And rates?

Comfort was decent sometimes back. 2. 5 k was the standard all inclusive rate and was good for a cheap fuck. The girls were similar to P spa standards but, service was slightly better than the regular P spa girls. But P spa always have some good girls who provide very good service (eg Nisha, Rai, Rimi, Trisha).

They always sent fake pics though. Someone has to be really stupid to even think that that kind of girls will be available for Comfort spa pricing. But I guess sending those pics worked for them. That got them a lot of newbie customers who just went and paid whatever money they asked. And very soon they understood that they can get these type of customers and can charge anything. That's when things started going south. Now they ask for whatever amount they think the customer can pay depending on their look and clothing. It has become rubbish now.

One good thing about P spa is that they never send fake pics. If they send or post a pic, they will have that girl. And also I have noticed that they post pics as it is without much photoshop. They anyways get so many customers that they don't need any of that. Haha.

HardFuck2977
05-10-23, 11:32
Hi guys, planning a trip to Kolkata soon and looking for some good profiles to spend time. Not usually interested in SPA type environment. Prefer good looking and presentable girls to spend night or longer time.

I can reciprocate with help if you are coming over to Delhi.

Jadugar
05-10-23, 15:38
Was a little free. Went to bella spa in Gariahat. Without appointment. A fat lady at counter, asked her for prayer in hindi. Available. Income she. Face not good but ass to die for.

Not giving details.

Spa ambience: good.

Counter 1. 5.

K.

Girl: face 4/10.

Ball: 5/10.

Kitty: 7/10 tight.

Paid 2 k to her.

Overall: 6/10.

Preston503
05-10-23, 17:36
Hey fellow mongers!!

Anyone has any feedback on the below SA profile?

Also what is the appropriate allowance? I do not want to jack up the prices.

https://members.seeking.com/member/4a9a0f03-cfe7-43a5-b5a6-c354ab9c7d5f

WildPropheC
05-10-23, 21:55

Room was decent, on asking she turned on more lights. The shower is literally a tiny box in the corner of the room 😂 After a namesake massage for 30 minutes we started the deed. Immediately found her pussy to be smelly and unclean. The smell made me gag. She remained unclean and smelly even after I made her shower twice. I settled for a CBJ to be on the safe side, but the girl kept choking on my dick with tears coming out of her eyes. After what seemed like 20 minutes of this, I was still unsatisfied. She said that she would call some other girl. I agreed immediately. She didn't call any other girl. After a while the counter lady came in telling me that 45 minutes were over and that I needed to pay again if I wanted another girl. I told her about my experience but she refused to budge. Since I was in no mood of paying for another mediocre service, I "showered" and left. Pathetic experience!Damn that's what it has come down to? I had initially reviewed Cmft spa after which people started flocking towards it. I did also mention about this Nepali girl whom I saw while leaving and wanted to try her next but reading this I will stay far away. You should have definitely picked the bong specially the one which I had reviewed, I won't put the name again as it's already there in my past FR plus cmft getting nuked with her requests again as some fellow member mentioned in early posts. I don't want there ego to inflate any further. 3 k is what I had paid as well but I had totally different experience.

WildPropheC
05-10-23, 22:02

It's their way of soliciting clients.They got me the same way. They share some random girls pic out of which I guess 1-2 might be the girls they have but rest are just non-sense. However that strategy works completely for them. In my case when the guy sent the pictures I immediately knew that this was BS but since there were already good reviews prior to my FR I knew this much that at least the place was legit to get the service I wanted. So I went with and I got lucky. But anything beyond 3 k doesn't justify the service for cmft.

WildPropheC
05-10-23, 22:10
Comfort was decent sometimes back. 2. 5 k was the standard all inclusive rate and was good for a cheap fuck. The girls were similar to P spa standards but, service was slightly better than the regular P spa girls. But P spa always have some good girls who provide very good service (eg Nisha, Rai, Rimi, Trisha).

One good thing about P spa is that they never send fake pics. If they send or post a pic, they will have that girl. And also I have noticed that they post pics as it is without much photoshop. They anyways get so many customers that they don't need any of that. Haha.Agree with you on cmft. As said earlier anything beyond 3 k doesn't justify there service at all. PB might be better in that regards. As for P Spa, I have always found that place so crowded at all there locations be it Golpark, Salt Lake etc at anytime. So I have always avoided P Spa. Will try it someday.

WildPropheC
05-10-23, 22:19
After seeing various reports, took courage and went. O god. Like fish market or weekend bypass dhaba type rush. Some girls get paraded, some still inside. Q for more than 10 mongers. I selected a random one and dared inside. Have nothing to say. Came out without taking any service. 1. 5 k plus travel went to drain. No repetition. But asked the girl. Who is most demanded. Pauli she said. For information only. But its not worth to visit. Sorry.The only reason why I ignored that place! No matter what time you go weekdays / weekends / afternoon / evenings the rush is for real. The reason is quite simple since it's very popular and everyone knows of guaranteed service and cheaper than rest, there's always a queue.

But why didn't you ask for extra if she didn't already pop the question up? You should have asked it. I am 1000% sure you would have had it all on the menu.

WildPropheC
05-10-23, 22:28
How much she took for extra?You pay everything at the counter for FS at cmft. So 3 k is what covers everything for 45 mins, at least that was what I was offered. You don't pay anything inside unless you want to tip the bird but just FYI even if you tip them they hand that over to the counter person which was weird.

WildPropheC
05-10-23, 22:36
I visited sg around couple of months ago.

With the help of John's map I was able to get some contacts of JD. I deboarded at sovabazar metro and called sanjoy. He seemed really nice guy. He asked my preference. I told that I want to try some boudis.

He then introduced me a boudi named Mona (maybe fake name who knows). Though she was fair but was on the little heavier side. Anyways I was drunk so I thought to give it a try.

Her sucking skills are really impressive. She kept doing that and I was in heaven, lost track of time.

It's really vfm. As I don't have too much money to spill, I found really nice place.

Will repeat if I go sg, though I am kinda bored from there.What was the damage? Was it your first time there and what about LE Activity?

DepressedSoul
05-11-23, 02:19
What was the damage? Was it your first time there and what about LE Activity?Luckily there was no LE activity. But too many Street girls on the other side of road. So one should not venture alone if he is newbie like me.

Damage: 700 (1 hour)+ 200 Tip.

PrinceNova
05-11-23, 05:45
Thats an interesting piece of information about agoda. I have booked 4-5 times through agoda and no issues until now. Even flights as well.

Considering this piece of information, might need to keep my eyes open if I book through agoda.Agoda is best among all. Never had issues with agoda booking in all 5 countries I visited. It might be one of the glitch sometimes.

PurpleDodo
05-11-23, 07:39

One good thing about P spa is that they never send fake pics. If they send or post a pic, they will have that girl. And also I have noticed that they post pics as it is without much photoshop. They anyways get so many customers that they don't need any of that. Haha.How do I see these P spa photos? Where are they posted?

SumSteamySex
05-11-23, 09:13
Hi brothers!

Any feedback on the following SA kolkata profiles?

1. Kinkyou.

https://members.seeking.com/member/9b4f6c9e-1b2f-403b-905a-04889a1a2149

2. Sareena.

https://members.seeking.com/member/eee3cf32-5f25-46e1-858f-c81613de02f2

3. Hxneybee.

https://members.seeking.com/member/35e0c93b-19dd-4d83-aca9-0d0507e35d0e

4. CheekyTemptress.

https://members.seeking.com/member/92d59bd8-1be1-4268-a83e-30ecd8ea282d

Any review of the girls, feedback on damages is welcome.

TIA.

GoldenTree
05-11-23, 12:35
Agoda is best among all. Never had issues with agoda booking in all 5 countries I visited. It might be one of the glitch sometimes.Likewise. Never had issues with Agoda. Have used them extensively to book hotels ranging from 3 to 5 Stars, for mongering and non mongering purposes (but I guess that's more the discretion of the Hotel rather than the website you book from). They do have a cashback feature every time you book a place and I have gotten the cashback with no issues. That being said one should use whatever they are comfortable with.

Shojib20
05-11-23, 12:44
Hello, first of all sorry to post here. Didn't get any reply from sexual wellness forum.

I'm planning a sex trip. From Sonagachi to SP, MP, CIS, Afro, every type of girls / women I am planning to try. CIM, Anal, DATY, DATO, Rimming everything I would like to try if possible. Definitely I will use condom. I'm also thinking to start PrEP before this sex adventure. So I'm looking for suggestions from senior and experienced brother.

Which medicine should I take? And what would be the course / duration of taking / starting PrEP Pill?

Suppose I will start my sex trip on 20th May and continue till 23rd May. When I will start taking medicine and how long I have to continue that medicine?

(My PM is also active. Any suggestions in my inbox will also be appreciated.).

SilkCut
05-11-23, 13:34
Hello, first of all sorry to post here. Didn't get any reply from sexual wellness forum.

I'm planning a sex trip. From Sonagachi to SP, MP, CIS, Afro, every type of girls / women I am planning to try. CIM, Anal, DATY, DATO, Rimming everything I would like to try if possible. Definitely I will use condom. I'm also thinking to start PrEP before this sex adventure. So I'm looking for suggestions from senior and experienced brother.

Which medicine should I take? And what would be the course / duration of taking / starting PrEP Pill?

Suppose I will start my sex trip on 20th May and continue till 23rd May. When I will start taking medicine and how long I have to continue that medicine?

(My PM is also active. Any suggestions in my inbox will also be appreciated.).I am not a doctor, so the medical people here can advise better. But as far as my knowledge goes PrEP medication only protects you from HIV virus. It does not protect you from anything else. So if you're planning to mandatorily use a condom each time (absolutely don't suggest having sex without condom with any WG) then taking PrEP medication is not needed. Also never start PrEP medication without first getting a HIV test on yourself and without doctors supervision.

Doing DATY or DATO on a WG should be avoided as far as possible, irrespective of what class of WG she may be. Doing DATY and DATO opens the gate for 100's of viruses and bacteria to enter your body. Not only STD bacteria and viruses but for all kind of diseases. The only way to somewhat protect yourself is using dental dam for doing all these things. But still it should be avoided.

FattyLaunda
05-11-23, 13:37
There was this girl at Hands of Gold spa in Accropolis spa named Sweety. Had a baby face and was great with services. Anyone know where she is working now or maybe experienced her at any different spa?

Shojib20
05-11-23, 19:21
I am not a doctor, so the medical people here can advise better. But as far as my knowledge goes PrEP medication only protects you from HIV virus. It does not protect you from anything else. So if you're planning to mandatorily use a condom each time (absolutely don't suggest having sex without condom with any WG) then taking PrEP medication is not needed. Also never start PrEP medication without first getting a HIV test on yourself and without doctors supervision.

Doing DATY or DATO on a WG should be avoided as far as possible, irrespective of what class of WG she may be. Doing DATY and DATO opens the gate for 100's of viruses and bacteria to enter your body. Not only STD bacteria and viruses but for all kind of diseases. The only way to somewhat protect yourself is using dental dam for doing all these things. But still it should be avoided.Thanks for your suggestions.

Once I tested HIV negative. I want to start PrEP as an additional caution. Do you know the medicine name & course of PrEP?

HornyX
05-11-23, 21:21
Have gone to P spa and PB spa. As correctly pointed out by a few, P spa has a lot of crowd no matter what time you go, PB is a bit better but the cost is also more than P spa but both are VFM. Now I'm planning to try merge spa near south city. Need some suggestions as to how to go about it as I don't want to shell out anything extra.

Jadugar
05-12-23, 02:32
Was in touch with a sp. He used to send pics. This chick was looking gorgeous. Pointed her. Went at a selected hotel at esplanade. Was available. O man. As beautiful and tall in picture. Spoken to her for some time. Then she said get fresh. But she was having reservations. No DFK. No BJ. I did DATY. Nice creamy pussy. Also she was not comfortable with toung going deep inside. She Asked to enter. I m a non pushy person so. Entered. Did it for 10 min. But no Cumming. She is like asking. When you will cum. Got pissed off and withdrew. Thought its a bronze beauty. Score.

Girl look 9/10 except book all amazing.

Pussy. Very tight. You can't enter without lub.

Behavior: 8/10 while general talk.

4/10 while deed.

Overall: not worth the price of 8.

But. Those who love to be with beautiful girls. Its a treat.

CumHard9
05-12-23, 03:40
Agoda is best among all. Never had issues with agoda booking in all 5 countries I visited. It might be one of the glitch sometimes.You never had issue in other countries, that's fine, but in India Agoda is the worst. In reality it's a scam hotel booking app. Many foreigners have lost money. Bad reviews are available everywhere in internet by foreigners. Surveys have found Agoda to be worst hotel booking app in India. Agoda is not best among all.

CumHard9
05-12-23, 03:42
Likewise. Never had issues with Agoda. Have used them extensively to book hotels ranging from 3 to 5 Stars, for mongering and non mongering purposes (but I guess that's more the discretion of the Hotel rather than the website you book from). They do have a cashback feature every time you book a place and I have gotten the cashback with no issues. That being said one should use whatever they are comfortable with.Cashback features are available in all hotel apps, nothing new.

RussianLover19
05-12-23, 04:12
There was this girl at Hands of Gold spa in Accropolis spa named Sweety. Had a baby face and was great with services. Anyone know where she is working now or maybe experienced her at any different spa?First of all HOG is in Galleria mall and not acropolis. Secondly Sweety was not that well known for her service. She was avg service wise.

Last I saw her in AUM wellness salt lake but she left after working for a few days.

RahulAVirus
05-12-23, 08:40
Hello members.

Has any one taken and give feedback about Sa Baby (I'd name Sonalika) real name is Srishti?

My inbox is open.

I have a big offer if any one can help.

I ll sponser an arrangement in free.

Shada
05-12-23, 14:06
I talked with Kinkyou a long time ago, moved to tg and then she ghosted me.

I started the conversation back up a long time later, and she apologized and said she doesn't meet people / check the site or her SA TG account often, and asked me to try her again next time I'm in town. Seems genuine.

Hi brothers!

Any feedback on the following SA kolkata profiles?

1. Kinkyou.

https://members.seeking.com/member/9b4f6c9e-1b2f-403b-905a-04889a1a2149

2. Sareena.

https://members.seeking.com/member/eee3cf32-5f25-46e1-858f-c81613de02f2

3. Hxneybee.

https://members.seeking.com/member/35e0c93b-19dd-4d83-aca9-0d0507e35d0e

4. CheekyTemptress.

https://members.seeking.com/member/92d59bd8-1be1-4268-a83e-30ecd8ea282d

Any review of the girls, feedback on damages is welcome.

TIA.

SumSteamySex
05-12-23, 16:08
Hello members.

Has any one taken and give feedback about Sa Baby (I'd name Sonalika) real name is Srishti?

My inbox is open.

I ll sponser an arrangement in free.Hey bro!

Will you reciprocate just in the way you did when I shared SA Rachell's contact with you? I. e just ghost, without even acknowledging the help from a fellow monger, leave aside promised reciprocation? Bro, there are many fellows out here who share contacts in PM without expectation of any kind of reciprocation, as we believe in sharing and caring. Keeping contacts within ourselves won't make them lay eggs and multiply. So you really don't need to hang a carrot infront as a bait.

Didn't want to name and shame you bro, it couldn't resist when I saw your post. I'm sorry for this.

SumSteamySex
05-12-23, 16:15
I talked with Kinkyou a long time ago, moved to tg and then she ghosted me.

I started the conversation back up a long time later, and she apologized and said she doesn't meet people / check the site or her SA TG account often, and asked me to try her again next time I'm in town. Seems genuine.Thanks mate for the feedback. I have been chatting with Kinkyou for sometime now, she quoted 20 k for a night, but quickly dropped down to 10 k. She's ready to do a VC, though I haven't gone for it yet. This sudden drop in allowance generally makes me jittery about meeting a girl. So wanted some feedback.

Jadugar
05-12-23, 17:08
You never had issue in other countries, that's fine, but in India Agoda is the worst. In reality it's a scam hotel booking app. Many foreigners have lost money. Bad reviews are available everywhere in internet by foreigners. Surveys have found Agoda to be worst hotel booking app in India. Agoda is not best among all.Was doing thru skyscaner for hotel. Flash came Mayfair available at 2799/- paid and reached there at 9 pm. They said its over Sir. Your time was up to 6 pm. Nowhere it was mentioned that its a day booking. Thankfully they accepted difference of price and allow me to stay. So, even tested tools fail sometimes.

EagerGuy
05-12-23, 19:06
I spoke with her before my recent trip to Kolkata (April 22nd), in telegram with her ID being gor*dr* she quoted 15 k for night, I didn't even bargain. Exchanged morning and night wishes for few days, she even sent few video clips for confirmation. But never agreed for video call or even audio call. And as the meeting date neared, she blocked me. I found out from another senior that she did the same with him and also he has doubts if the profile is an SP or Indie.

So, always have a backup if you are going to plan a meet with her.

Also the profile picture (Which I am attaching) in seeking is not hers. I have her pic she sent but not sharing because she told me no to and I honour my word.

Hello members.

My inbox is open.

I ll sponser an arrangement in free.

Rimmer069
05-13-23, 02:58
Was in touch with this pussy from SA. Had a quick chat and quoted 15 k. I offered a more reasonable amount and stated she doesn't negotiate. Wished her good luck. Kolkata has changed. Girls not willing to negotiate a few 1000's also. Some filthy rich mongers have spoiled the party.

Rimmer069
05-13-23, 03:08
Wants 25 k for 2-3 hrs meet. Works in some Kolkata based corporate. Don't know if there pussy's squirt some vintage 25 yr old single malts?

CumHard9
05-13-23, 03:40
Was doing thru skyscaner for hotel. Flash came Mayfair available at 2799/- paid and reached there at 9 pm. They said its over Sir. Your time was up to 6 pm. Nowhere it was mentioned that its a day booking. Thankfully they accepted difference of price and allow me to stay. So, even tested tools fail sometimes.Wasting money on stupid costly hotels is equal to wasting money on hyped costly WG / Indies / SP.

Kryptographer
05-13-23, 09:18
I know which girl you're referring to. Like you said, lookwise, you get what you see in pictures, but sometimes a bit here and there.

A tip, if you're looking for something specific, ask the SP directly for that. Mostly, he knows which girls are open to what and all. He has all the info. If you're in his good books, he'll give you all the info.

BTW, I remember your ID from Mumbai forum. Welcome to Kolkata!

Cheers!

Was in touch with a sp. He used to send pics. This chick was looking gorgeous. Pointed her. Went at a selected hotel at esplanade. Was available. O man. As beautiful and tall in picture. Spoken to her for some time. Then she said get fresh. But she was having reservations. No DFK. No BJ. I did DATY. Nice creamy pussy. Also she was not comfortable with toung going deep inside. She Asked to enter. I m a non pushy person so. Entered. Did it for 10 min. But no Cumming. She is like asking. When you will cum. Got pissed off and withdrew. Thought its a bronze beauty. Score.

Girl look 9/10 except book all amazing.

Pussy. Very tight. You can't enter without lub.

Behavior: 8/10 while general talk.

4/10 while deed.

Overall: not worth the price of 8.

But. Those who love to be with beautiful girls. Its a treat.

Rooms007
05-13-23, 10:34
I spoke with her before my recent trip to Kolkata (April 22nd), in telegram with her ID being gor*dr* she quoted 15 k for night, I didn't even bargain. Exchanged morning and night wishes for few days, she even sent few video clips for confirmation. But never agreed for video call or even audio call. And as the meeting date neared, she blocked me. I found out from another senior that she did the same with him and also he has doubts if the profile is an SP or Indie.

So, always have a backup if you are going to plan a meet with her.

Also the profile picture (Which I am attaching) in seeking is not hers. I have her pic she sent but not sharing because she told me no to and I honour my word.This profile seemed very alluring at first especially with the banger of a profile picture. Good that we now know neither the picture is hers nor is there any intent to meet. Looks like a clear scam. Please avoid.

Pinku733
05-13-23, 10:42
Hi guys, planning a trip to Kolkata soon and looking for some good profiles to spend time. Not usually interested in SPA type environment. Prefer good looking and presentable girls to spend night or longer time.

I can reciprocate with help if you are coming over to Delhi.Hi Bro, I am regular reader of your review at Delhi forum. I would love to help you in kolkata. Please dm me.

Aksmn
05-13-23, 11:04
Hey bro!

Will you reciprocate just in the way you did when I shared SA Rachell's contact with you? I. e just ghost, without even acknowledging the help from a fellow monger, leave aside promised reciprocation? Bro, there are many fellows out here who share contacts in PM without expectation of any kind of reciprocation, as we believe in sharing and caring. Keeping contacts within ourselves won't make them lay eggs and multiply. So you really don't need to hang a carrot infront as a bait.

Didn't want to name and shame you bro, it couldn't resist when I saw your post. I'm sorry for this.I made a point to not share anything with the person who will make the promise of reciprocation (hang a carrot in front) as in my experience, that type of person will always ghost and will definitely forget to reply after getting his desired contact. I always ask them to share their contact first, then I will share mine and this works like magic as I do not get any more reply from them. Peace.

RussianLover19
05-14-23, 03:09
Has anyone had any luck with insta model yajnaseni? Is joining their apps a mandatory thing for a meetup?

PurpleDodo
05-14-23, 08:04
The Google maps location is 100% accurate. The actual spa has the name Royal spa or something similar. Went in at around 3 pm to be greeted by a lobby fully packed with mongers. I was told that I would have to wait for 10 minutes for my turn. Didn't like the vibe of the place, made some excuse and left.

SumSteamySex
05-14-23, 09:30
Was in touch with this pussy from SA. Had a quick chat and quoted 15 k. I offered a more reasonable amount and stated she doesn't negotiate. Wished her good luck. Kolkata has changed. Girls not willing to negotiate a few 1000's also. Some filthy rich mongers have spoiled the party.She's not even worth 5 k. Has a professional WG vibe, doesn't allow DFK, and is a time watcher. Only thing good about her are her racks.

Jadugar
05-14-23, 10:22
I know which girl you're referring to. Like you said, lookwise, you get what you see in pictures, but sometimes a bit here and there.

A tip, if you're looking for something specific, ask the SP directly for that. Mostly, he knows which girls are open to what and all. He has all the info. If you're in his good books, he'll give you all the info.

BTW, I remember your ID from Mumbai forum. Welcome to Kolkata!

Cheers!Yes bro, thanks. His previous offer at new town location was acceptable. But, not this much beautiful as this chic and at less price at 6 k.

IonsFoPeace
05-14-23, 10:23
Hi.

Anyone has experience with this afro lass on MR?

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-kolkata/shizzy-petro

DorianPaul007
05-14-23, 12:10
Hello fellow mongers.

Anyone been to the spas in the camac street area? How much do they generally charge at counter and inside for FS?

I have some work in that area later this month, and I see a lot of spas in the area, will like to make good use of it.

Also, anyone been to Osmo recently? How was the experience? Any therapist recommendation?

Cheers,

Dorian.

IonsFoPeace
05-14-23, 16:24
Hi.

Anyone has experience with this afro lass on MR?

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-kolkata/shizzy-petroIt is a scam the no. Given in the profile is of a guy who is pretending to be the girl itself.

RickySexy
05-14-23, 16:31
Can any one give list of genuine contacts in MR website.

Tried and tested ones Along with charges.

We can make a list for everyone benefit.

Regards.

FunToosh6045
05-14-23, 17:02
Can any one give list of genuine contacts in MR website.

Tried and tested ones Along with charges.

We can make a list for everyone benefit.

Regards.Esha 8 k shot.

Soumie 15 k for 2.

Mahek 15 k for 2.

Tammy probably a kidney, one eye just to convince her to show up. IF she doesn't like you she will leave you high and dry but most cases you won't like that old hag.

Laj505
05-14-23, 17:25
Has anyone had any luck with insta model yajnaseni? Is joining their apps a mandatory thing for a meetup?I know which school she went, what she did in school days and her other friend from a famous ponzi scamster family in early of 2010's.

You missed the train unless you can afford another kidney or you are some big shot who can help her of realizing her dreams of being a film star because she warms up the bed of some of the notable tolly stars quite often. Let me put it this way, she is on their speed dial.

Last time my johhny got the feel of the back her throat was almost 7 years back. Though I heard from a friend who still keeps in touch with her that she now available as holiday companion at an astounding rate. She does duo too with her friend bellatrix.

But you may try your luck with app as you never know these girls are always short on cash even if they charge 1 Lac for paid holidays.

RussianLover19
05-14-23, 21:18
Wants 25 k for 2-3 hrs meet. Works in some Kolkata based corporate. Don't know if there pussy's squirt some vintage 25 yr old single malts?She told me the same rate for 5-6 hours. A complete avoid.

These days I see some out of town ids in seeking stating they are only available for weekend and going back. Not sure how good the experience would be.

RussianLover19
05-14-23, 21:44
I know which school she went, what she did in school days and her other friend from a famous ponzi scamster family in early of 2010's.

You missed the train unless you can afford another kidney or you are some big shot who can help her of realizing her dreams of being a film star because she warms up the bed of some of the notable tolly stars quite often. Let me put it this way, she is on their speed dial.

Last time my johhny got the feel of the back her throat was almost 7 years back. Though I heard from a friend who still keeps in touch with her that she now available as holiday companion at an astounding rate. She does duo too with her friend bellatrix.

But you may try your luck with app as you never know these girls are always short on cash even if they charge 1 Lac for paid holidays.I would happily pass. From her slutty vibe, it's kinda predictable that she would be good with dicks. I loved her curves and banging her would have been good. But def after reading your post, I ll pass. She is one of the very few insta girls who almost everytime reverts back to my messages and she denies the possibility of meeting for a compensation. Her friend bhindeshitara was once on seeking. Even I saw yajnaseni on seeking but she denied saying it's not her and as if she is clueless what seeking is. I don't like Bellatrix as I am mostly into curvy girls. If I have to pay a hefty amount I would rather pay it for the likes of hiya roy or Chandrika who IMO are really beautiful.

RussianLover19
05-14-23, 21:48
Esha 8 k shot.

Soumie 15 k for 2.

Mahek 15 k for 2.

Tammy probably a kidney, one eye just to convince her to show up. IF she doesn't like you she will leave you high and dry but most cases you won't like that old hag.Can anyone comment about the profile Maheek? Is it at all a real profile! All the reviews seems to be some sort of made up stories. Once she shared one of her pics and as far as I can remember, after seeing that, I didn't feel like seeing her. But has anyone taken her and can comment on her looks, service.

RussianLover19
05-14-23, 21:52
She's not even worth 5 k. Has a professional WG vibe, doesn't allow DFK, and is a time watcher. Only thing good about her are her racks.Once she shared a pic and I thought she is a SG girl with a seeking account as the backlights was almost similar to that we find in SG premium baris. I couldn't resist and asked her if she ever worked there and she got furious and blocked me! LOL!

RussianLover19
05-14-23, 22:07
Bumped into this account. Pics shared were enticing and the girl looked classy but boobs seemed to be loose which I thought may be the result of child birth. She shared whatsapp number and we started chatting and she told she would be only available on weekend and will go back to Bangalore on Monday. Initial ask was 20 k for 5-6 hours. I countered with 8 k for 2 hours and she promptly agreed. Asked if any limitation on bed. She said no limitation and even told backdoor is also on the cards. It all sounded a bit weird. Then she told she has to go for waxing and to book a hotel and send screenshot. I went to book a hotel ni got a good deal in one of the star hotels as she said no to oyo bookings. Luckily I asked her to share her live location. She told that she is in a friends house in Park Street area. She kept on asking me to share hotel details but I told na e weds to share her live location first. She torn bye and again told in broken English that I have to confirm and then she would share. Not sure, but I thought it might be some SP and after sharing non refundable booking screenshots, she might send some other girl or may ghost. Sharing some of the pics she shared with me.

RussianLover19
05-14-23, 22:49
Wants 25 k for 2-3 hrs meet. Works in some Kolkata based corporate. Don't know if there pussy's squirt some vintage 25 yr old single malts?This one also quoting same.

RussianLover19
05-14-23, 23:00
Yes bro, thanks. His previous offer at new town location was acceptable. But, not this much beautiful as this chic and at less price at 6 k.Today I went to have Lolita, the CIS chick and I was in the same lift with couple of these chicks. I think Niharika looks like her pics. Rest I couldn't identify. Niharika used to be available at 10 k night before. The 6 k shot girls have least tantrums on avg as they know that they are getting much more than they used to get before. I have at least seen 6-7 girls in that lot whom I have had for 2500-3000 shot range with some other sp. Avoid that lot as quality of girls are very avg and def you are overpaying.

WildPropheC
05-14-23, 23:16
I know which school she went, what she did in school days and her other friend from a famous ponzi scamster family in early of 2010's.

But you may try your luck with app as you never know these girls are always short on cash even if they charge 1 Lac for paid holidays.Damn that's wild, must have diamond pussy squirting holy potion, atleast that's what I can think off. For 1 L I would rather go on a solo trip to Thailand, Vietnam etc do some sole exchange in a fuck quest and still return with change to Fine Dine at Mocambo for weeks. ROFL.

Marvel1
05-14-23, 23:17
Luckily there was no LE activity. But too many Street girls on the other side of road. So one should not venture alone if he is newbie like me.

Damage: 700 (1 hour)+ 200 Tip.How did you get FS in 700 ? Or was it just BJ? At any of the Baris min charge is at least 2200 .

Please share any location if you remember.

WildPropheC
05-14-23, 23:31
The Google maps location is 100% accurate. The actual spa has the name Royal spa or something similar. Went in at around 3 pm to be greeted by a lobby fully packed with mongers. I was told that I would have to wait for 10 minutes for my turn. Didn't like the vibe of the place, made some excuse and left.P Spa seems very popular amongst fellow locals and everyone is aware of there services leading to such waitlist. You took a good call to fly off, chances were you would have lost 1. 5 k without good experience anyways. I would never visit a place where I would have to wait to get the service just because the therapists are busy currently jumping somewhere else and another 10 guys like me are waiting for their turn. They would never have that dedication and zeal. I would rather pay more somewhere else and get good experience. And yes Rose, Royal all are P Spa itself.

WildPropheC
05-14-23, 23:39
Luckily there was no LE activity. But too many Street girls on the other side of road. So one should not venture alone if he is newbie like me.

Damage: 700 (1 hour)+ 200 Tip.Well that's way too cheap for me to venture and have never liked or even thought of visiting SG just because of hygiene. But when you mentioned Sanjoy are you referring to Sanjoy's Den or the Pimp Sanjay whose digits end with 3606?

WildPropheC
05-15-23, 00:28
Hello fellow mongers.

Anyone been to the spas in the camac street area? How much do they generally charge at counter and inside for FS?

I have some work in that area later this month, and I see a lot of spas in the area, will like to make good use of it.

Also, anyone been to Osmo recently? How was the experience? Any therapist recommendation?

Cheers,

Dorian.You can try The Roy** Spa in Park Str, just to give you better perspective so that you are not lost like me by Google maps, it's in the terrace of the building, you can look up and literally see the board from the signal. Just FYI this is yet again a spa by famous P Spa chain so expect the rush and quality likewise. It is decent for quick bust and run but don't expect anything more. Rate is similar to any other P ones 1. 5 k FS counter. The girl might ask for 200-500 extra for a BBBJ or sometimes they don't, really depends on girls.

I don't have answer for your second part.

Cheers.

SumSteamySex
05-15-23, 04:28
Can anyone comment about the profile Maheek? Is it at all a real profile! All the reviews seems to be some sort of made up stories. Once she shared one of her pics and as far as I can remember, after seeing that, I didn't feel like seeing her. But has anyone taken her and can comment on her looks, service.Some of the pics in this MR profile are same as this SA profile.

https://members.seeking.com/member/9d27285a-073d-4fe8-bd6e-132cb5c5e8c7

The SA profile claims to be of a couple. When I enquired about the common pictures, they blocked me.

Something fishy for sure.

SumSteamySex
05-15-23, 04:38
Once she shared a pic and I thought she is a SG girl with a seeking account as the backlights was almost similar to that we find in SG premium baris. I couldn't resist and asked her if she ever worked there and she got furious and blocked me! LOL!It is very much a possibility she worked in SG, emanates exactly that kinda vibes.

It was my lack of contacts in my early mongering days and a desparate dick searching for a pussy that made me go for her, that even for 12 k for a couple of hrs, after another SA girl ghosted me. My worst mongering decision and experience till date.

RussianLover19
05-15-23, 05:04
This one also quoting same.Here are some of her pics. Not sure but feels like I have seen her pics somewhere before.

RussianLover19
05-15-23, 05:25
How did you get FS in 700 ? Or was it just BJ? At any of the Baris min charge is at least 2200 .

Please share any location if you remember.JD, KD has been discussed over many times. You can even have have FS for 300+100 tip for 30 minutes.

These are low end baris. Mostly the working girls are GILF category forget about even MILF category. But service is mostly good. I once had a young MILF 24 years here. Took her twice but then she vanished. There are one or two fair boudi / aunties whom still you would be able anke to fuck as they somehow looks presentable like a MILF next door. 90% of the lot are unfuckable if you still into some sort of looks.

Laj505
05-15-23, 07:20
Bumped into this account. Pics shared were enticing and the girl looked classy but boobs seemed to be loose which I thought may be the result of child birth. She shared whatsapp number and we started chatting and she told she would be only available on weekend and will go back to Bangalore on Monday. Initial ask was 20 k for 5-6 hours. I countered with 8 k for 2 hours and she promptly agreed. Asked if any limitation on bed. She said no limitation and even told backdoor is also on the cards. It all sounded a bit weird. Then she told she has to go for waxing and to book a hotel and send screenshot. I went to book a hotel ni got a good deal in one of the star hotels as she said no to oyo bookings. Luckily I asked her to share her live location. She told that she is in a friends house in Park Street area. She kept on asking me to share hotel details but I told na e weds to share her live location first. She torn bye and again told in broken English that I have to confirm and then she would share. Not sure, but I thought it might be some SP and after sharing non refundable booking screenshots, she might send some other girl or may ghost. Sharing some of the pics she shared with me.My story little bit different. We talked and she told me to meet at a populat kolkata nightclub. I said I don't like loud places. So she said to pick her up from the place after the midnight once her friends are done partying and about to leave and she promised me a free fuck but a vaniila one. I was excited later she told they are going after n8 party so called off. In the chat she talked free sex lot of times but send me enticing pics not nudes though. Later suddenly she asked for urgent cash needed for someone health issue. I specifically told my money is not going into your purse before my johnny goes into you.

She kind of begged me to send money but I didn't budge. Case closed.

Laj505
05-15-23, 07:22
This one also quoting same.Bro, MILF's are my desires. Can you point out good MILF profiles in seeking. Will be thankful.

Laj505
05-15-23, 07:26
Today I went to have Lolita, the CIS chick and I was in the same lift with couple of these chicks. I think Niharika looks like her pics. Rest I couldn't identify. Niharika used to be available at 10 k night before. The 6 k shot girls have least tantrums on avg as they know that they are getting much more than they used to get before. I have at least seen 6-7 girls in that lot whom I have had for 2500-3000 shot range with some other sp. Avoid that lot as quality of girls are very avg and def you are overpaying.Bro, is lolita from james stable. IF yes can you describe your experince little bit. As for past few weeks james had very poor quality chicks and only this new shakeups and specifiaclly lolita or lola looks doable now.

Ravinder Kuma
05-15-23, 09:18
It will be my first time visiting the city of joy next week & oh boy I can't wait as I've heard a lot and coming with high hopes from a barren place down south. I got a lot of helpful pointers from some of the seniors and in general reading the forum. Thanks a lot for that. It seems like the P spa & PB spas are the most discussed. But from what I've read, they tend to get overcrowded and quality or hygiene might be lacking. Are there any other higher tier more premium spas with less crowding and better hygiene where at least inside they are open to FS if not at counter? Honestly, I do not mind paying somewhat higher for a better quality & more hygienic place. My PM is open.

PurpleDodo
05-15-23, 10:51
Hello fellow mongers.

Cheers,

Dorian.Yes I've been to Osmo recently. I've had varied experiences there, and nowadays there aren't too many therapists. However I've found the rooms and showers to be pretty decent (carrying your own towel would be a good idea). Counter charges there are 1600 for an hour. What you pay inside depends on your bargaining skills. I usually pay 2. 5 k for FS, although it can probably be brought down to 2 k.

Word of advice. Only choose Thais at Osmo. I have had bad experience there with locals.

WildPropheC
05-15-23, 10:55
Today I went to have Lolita, the CIS chick and I was in the same lift with couple of these chicks. I think Niharika looks like her pics. Rest I couldn't identify. Niharika used to be available at 10 k night before. The 6 k shot girls have least tantrums on avg as they know that they are getting much more than they used to get before. I have at least seen 6-7 girls in that lot whom I have had for 2500-3000 shot range with some other sp. Avoid that lot as quality of girls are very avg and def you are overpaying.Who is this SP? Are you guys referring to James?

HornyGuyKolkat
05-15-23, 11:13
How do I see these P spa photos? Where are they posted?You can call them up and ask them to share photos. They normally share on whatsapp.

The birds at P Spa bagajatin look nice. If any one has visited would love some feedback.

I think P Spa FD is best as far as service is considered among (Rajarhat, FD, Golpark & New Market).

Preston503
05-15-23, 11:23
I would happily pass. From her slutty vibe, it's kinda predictable that she would be good with dicks. I loved her curves and banging her would have been good. But def after reading your post, I ll pass. She is one of the very few insta girls who almost everytime reverts back to my messages and she denies the possibility of meeting for a compensation. Her friend bhindeshitara was once on seeking. Even I saw yajnaseni on seeking but she denied saying it's not her and as if she is clueless what seeking is. I don't like Bellatrix as I am mostly into curvy girls. If I have to pay a hefty amount I would rather pay it for the likes of hiya roy or Chandrika who IMO are really beautiful.Hey man,

I have been watching their profiles too for some time.

Yep. Yajnaseni and Bellatrix seem like diamond pussy syndrome.

I saw them in Roxy some time back, both of them were there with some older guy with a lot of gold chains. His ands were all over their asses and he even fondled their boobs when sitting on the couch. Clearly, I'm not their target audience. 😂128514;128514;.

I was interested in bhindeshitara though. Anyone has any details, reviews or FRs on her?

I would be really grateful.

Drinks on me if we ever cross paths.

RussianLover19
05-15-23, 11:33
Hey man,

I have been watching their profiles too for some time.

Yep. Yajnaseni and Bellatrix seem like diamond pussy syndrome.

I saw them in Roxy some time back, both of them were there with some older guy with a lot of gold chains. His ands were all over their asses and he even fondled their boobs when sitting on the couch. Clearly, I'm not their target audience. 😂128514;128514;.

I was interested in bhindeshitara though. Anyone has any details, reviews or FRs on her?

I would be really grateful.

Drinks on me if we ever cross paths.

-503.She is a very avg looking. I would say if some of Pravasa girls look better than her. Now since she is entwined with that notorious duo, do you think she would be taking any less!!

ImVirat
05-15-23, 12:05
Bumped into this account. Pics shared were enticing and the girl looked classy but boobs seemed to be loose which I thought may be the result of child birth. She shared whatsapp number and we started chatting and she told she would be only available on weekend and will go back to Bangalore on Monday. Initial ask was 20 k for 5-6 hours. I countered with 8 k for 2 hours and she promptly agreed. Asked if any limitation on bed. She said no limitation and even told backdoor is also on the cards. It all sounded a bit weird. Then she told she has to go for waxing and to book a hotel and send screenshot. I went to book a hotel ni got a good deal in one of the star hotels as she said no to oyo bookings. Luckily I asked her to share her live location. She told that she is in a friends house in Park Street area. She kept on asking me to share hotel details but I told na e weds to share her live location first. She torn bye and again told in broken English that I have to confirm and then she would share. Not sure, but I thought it might be some SP and after sharing non refundable booking screenshots, she might send some other girl or may ghost. Sharing some of the pics she shared with me.You saved me 12 k for 4 hrs. Had that negotiated but she told me to message her once I'm in kolkata. Was planning to do same but seeing this RELIEVED!!

RussianLover19
05-15-23, 12:42
You can try The Roy** Spa in Park Str, just to give you better perspective so that you are not lost like me by Google maps, it's in the terrace of the building, you can look up and literally see the board from the signal. Just FYI this is yet again a spa by famous P Spa chain so expect the rush and quality likewise. It is decent for quick bust and run but don't expect anything more. Rate is similar to any other P ones 1. 5 k FS counter. The girl might ask for 200-500 extra for a BBBJ or sometimes they don't, really depends on girls.

I don't have answer for your second part.

Cheers.Look for Trisha or Piu if you go there. Both are excellent service wise. Good BJ skills. Both east on the eyes. But Piu is a stoner. But she has some stamina. Back when she was in FD, I was kinda regular and each time she used to get better. Like you can literally pound her as long as you want. She doesn't bother if someone calling her or banging the door for time getting over provided you give her a solid pounding and pleasure. Have even CIM ed inside her. But you have to vibe well. Else she might be very avg seevice wise. Trisha is more predictable and presentable. She is Nepali chick but not much Nepali feature!

RussianLover19
05-15-23, 13:31
Bro, is lolita from james stable. IF yes can you describe your experince little bit. As for past few weeks james had very poor quality chicks and only this new shakeups and specifiaclly lolita or lola looks doable now.Looks good. Behaviour good. Very chatty though. Service is avg I would say. As I mentioned earlier, you have to be dominant type with these CIS bitches. They sometimes have mood but you need to show them that you are here for a reason and you are not going to spare them. If someone gets quickly init imitated by sudden erratic behavior from their side, better not go. If you are chatty and hold a proper conversation with them, ignoring their tantrums, if any, you can always take a plunge!

Anyways since you asked let me share a review.

Looks. Very good, just like the pics but curly type hair. No marks on the body. Impeccable figure and hygiene. She would take shower and ask you to take shower before the deed. She is around 5,6" I assume. You can try your luck to take shower with her.

Room: it was luckily a suite and good one. All other time I have been there, the rooms were two double bed types.

Service: a bit hurried. Not that she rushes. She is very patient and it was the time when I went to see her was bad. The previous client who was an uncle with ample beer belly and bald head, whom she referred to as her grandfather. LOL, accidentally took her room keys with him as they did the deed in a different room. Now all agents are not happy with this girl as she gives way much time to clients that they would like. As a result I had to wait for sometimes and she had a brawl with all these SPs and I was listening to these from a distance as the girl was locked out and was shouting in the lobby. Anyways the uncle came back and handed over the keys to her. So when I went and said Hi, she was already in a bad mood and was cursing the uncle as he stayed much more that his quota and was drinking whiskey without showing any sign of leaving. Anyways we started chatting and cracked jokes and she showed her family pics to me and I showed her insta profile and that I have Ben seeing her pics ever since she started working in Delhi. This chat kept on and we became so engrossed that I had to ask her okay let's go to the bedroom as James confirmed me beforehand that she has another booking right after me. Now after taking shower we both were naked and jumped into bed and started caressing each other. I insisted a bit to get BBJ but she denied and carried on CBJ. Deepthroated me a few times licked the tip and I was ready. I started licking her body and nips and slowly went down the town. She started moaning from licking itself and by the time my tongue started exploring her clean strawberry flavored clits, her moans went louder and she directed me when she wanted a kiss or any particular place she wanted my tongue. She was dripping and she would not let me explore more on her boobies side and took my dick and put inside her. Then it went on for good 15-20 minutes in mish, doggy, mish and her moans were too loud to fill the suite and pretty sure it could have heard from lobby too. She finished and then she started complaining about the tool size and to finish soon but the room AC was not set to low levels and I started sweating Like dog and in the process lost erection. She started yelling a bit that why you haven't finished yet and it's been long. I dint pay attention. Took off the condom. Asked her for another condom but she asked me to get it from the side table which I did and then again she put the condom and started blowing again and after 2-3 minutes it went hard again amd she wanted doggy again. I pounded hard and this time she almost cried and started speaking in Her language. LOL. I kept on in doggy and then in mish again pounded her spreading her legs apart. But no sign of me cumming. I was also exhausted from long session. I asked her again for WOT which she denied earlier stating she won't be able to take me in WOT. This time she rolled her eyes and I LOLed. Now she wanted me to take off condom and try raw which anyways I dint think was a good idea. I asked her to give me a HJ. She gave me for sometime and I kept on sucking her nips and finished. She called the housekeeping before we started to come after 30 minutes and housekeeping knocked but she asked them to wait outside and came back and let me finish. I went inside the bathroom and took a shower again as I was all sweaty. Now funny thing happened I came out naked and saw the housekeeping guy changing the bed sheet and we both freaked out and I went inside bathroom again and waited till he moved to the other room. The girl asked honey don't worry come out. I came out and she wanted to talk again! LOL. She again asked to seat on the sofa while she gets dressed and get makeup done. I told I am leaving. She asked me to come to the wardrobe room and we started kissing again and then I told I am leaving. She told wait and gave me a hug and for whatever reason the housekeeping guy had an annoying expression on his face. I bid her good night and left. While coming out I saw another CIS big fitted chick going out with full makeup on and accidentally the wrong button got pressed by my bum and she was like are you drunk! I said yes. The. Again it got pressed and she was like giving me a dirty look. I told sorry and somehow I wasn't able to take my eyes off her humongous tits which was popping out of her dress and she dint like me ogling at her and moved a bit forward. LOL. We both came out of the hotel and she left in an Uber and I waited for my uber and called it a night!

Jadugar
05-15-23, 13:59
Today I went to have Lolita, the CIS chick and I was in the same lift with couple of these chicks. I think Niharika looks like her pics. Rest I couldn't identify. Niharika used to be available at 10 k night before. The 6 k shot girls have least tantrums on avg as they know that they are getting much more than they used to get before. I have at least seen 6-7 girls in that lot whom I have had for 2500-3000 shot range with some other sp. Avoid that lot as quality of girls are very avg and def you are overpaying.I had her only. Spent one hour time. More than average service. Nice talking.

RussianLover19
05-15-23, 14:06
Some of the pics in this MR profile are same as this SA profile.

https://members.seeking.com/member/9d27285a-073d-4fe8-bd6e-132cb5c5e8c7

The SA profile claims to be of a couple. When I enquired about the common pictures, they blocked me.

Something fishy for sure.Ya I saw that and did shoot the same question to that profile owner. But boy, being a lover of fair curvy girls, isn't those pics enticing!

DepressedSoul
05-15-23, 17:34
Well that's way too cheap for me to venture and have never liked or even thought of visiting SG just because of hygiene. But when you mentioned Sanjoy are you referring to Sanjoy's Den or the Pimp Sanjay whose digits end with 3606?It ends with 845 and it's mentioned in golden map.

Sussquatch
05-15-23, 18:55
She is a very avg looking. I would say if some of Pravasa girls look better than her. Now since she is entwined with that notorious duo, do you think she would be taking any less!!Bro! You have hit the nail on the head. Though I have not tried bhindeshitara (and I don't intend to.), I actually ran into her at Jadavpur market one day two weeks back where she was out vegetable shopping (LOL, buying Lau to possibly to stuff her cavernous pussy! While her insta may seem erotic to some, up front she looked like a total kaamwali, and she was short, possibly less than 5 ft or thereabouts and extremely dumpy looking with fat protruding from most places. Except for exposing some cleavage (which seems like she flatters to deceive, possibly while wearing a bra 2 sizes larger than her actual size), she is largely average, and PB and P Spa girls are probably at par or even better than her (Sumi, Priyanka at PB definitely look eons better than her).

Before this incident, I was planning to slide into her DMs, or even pay on her app to fix a deed (because I have a kink for dark slutty looking WGs). But once I saw her at the market, Johnny himself lost interest! And you know once Johnny loses interest, there is no deed worth it. But of course, if someone else has a more relevant experience with details of their deed, there could be a chance that Johnny changes his mind. However, from a pure aesthetic standpoint (and possible GPS, considering (1) she has a plethora of simps on her insta, and (2) known relations to yajnaseni and bellatrix), it felt like a strict no-go.

SilkCut
05-15-23, 20:25
Look for Trisha or Piu if you go there. Both are excellent service wise. Good BJ skills. Both east on the eyes. But Piu is a stoner. But she has some stamina. Back when she was in FD, I was kinda regular and each time she used to get better. Like you can literally pound her as long as you want. She doesn't bother if someone calling her or banging the door for time getting over provided you give her a solid pounding and pleasure. Have even CIM ed inside her. But you have to vibe well. Else she might be very avg seevice wise. Trisha is more predictable and presentable. She is Nepali chick but not much Nepali feature!Absolutely agree with RussianLover19 brother. Trisha and Piu are the best at P Spa SS branch.

And I think Trisha is the best of the best at at P Spa across branches right now. She is a Nepali but from Sikkim. Trisha generally wears a fitted skirt and crop top / bralette and looks quite good. She also has a very nice figure. Although her boobs are on the smaller side, her service is excellent and she has a very pleasing never say no attitude. I've been meeting her regularly for some months now. And each time it has been excellent.

Once you take her a couple of times and if she gets comfortable with you she will be open to everything including BBJ (at no extra cost. P spa girls generally asks for 500 extra for BBJ instead of CBJ) and CIM. I've met her outside as well, but she stays in far off Barackpore and prefers meeting around Dum Dum side, which is also very far.

SilkCut
05-15-23, 20:45
You can call them up and ask them to share photos. They normally share on whatsapp.

The birds at P Spa bagajatin look nice. If any one has visited would love some feedback.

I think P Spa FD is best as far as service is considered among (Rajarhat, FD, Golpark & New Market).Can you share the baghajatin girls pics. I've never been to the baghajatin branch because I have always heard that the rooms at the Jadavpur 8 B and baghajatin branches are very small and bad.

SilkCut
05-15-23, 21:06
P Spa seems very popular amongst fellow locals and everyone is aware of there services leading to such waitlist. You took a good call to fly off, chances were you would have lost 1. 5 k without good experience anyways. I would never visit a place where I would have to wait to get the service just because the therapists are busy currently jumping somewhere else and another 10 guys like me are waiting for their turn. They would never have that dedication and zeal. I would rather pay more somewhere else and get good experience. And yes Rose, Royal all are P Spa itself.I have noticed this at most branches of P spa. Not all the men at the lobby are customers. They generally have 4-5 of their men staff at most branches loitering around. Mostly housekeeping staff and some random helper staff.

Also if you have to wait, in most cases it's not because all the therapists are jumping somewhere else. Mostly it is because they don't have a free room. All P spa branches have way more girls than rooms. So it's always best to call and go. Although the Golpark branch is very small and especially bad. And that has been discussed here many times.

And also remember you only get what you pay for. I don't think the or 1500 you can find anything better in Kolkata. About dedication and zeal, that really depends on the girl. Most girls at P spa are on monthly salary of 10-20 k doing a full time job that they don't really love but just doing it for the money. So unless you build a connection with any of the girls, it's mostly a place for wham bam thank you mam.

SilkCut
05-15-23, 21:09
Bumped into this account. Pics shared were enticing and the girl looked classy but boobs seemed to be loose which I thought may be the result of child birth. She shared whatsapp number and we started chatting and she told she would be only available on weekend and will go back to Bangalore on Monday. Initial ask was 20 k for 5-6 hours. I countered with 8 k for 2 hours and she promptly agreed. Asked if any limitation on bed. She said no limitation and even told backdoor is also on the cards. It all sounded a bit weird. Then she told she has to go for waxing and to book a hotel and send screenshot. I went to book a hotel ni got a good deal in one of the star hotels as she said no to oyo bookings. Luckily I asked her to share her live location. She told that she is in a friends house in Park Street area. She kept on asking me to share hotel details but I told na e weds to share her live location first. She torn bye and again told in broken English that I have to confirm and then she would share. Not sure, but I thought it might be some SP and after sharing non refundable booking screenshots, she might send some other girl or may ghost. Sharing some of the pics she shared with me.Pictures look very good. Her face has a similarly with cricketer V khli's wife a shrma. But she looks too good to be true at 8000 for 2 hours.

SilkCut
05-15-23, 21:26
It will be my first time visiting the city of joy next week & oh boy I can't wait as I've heard a lot and coming with high hopes from a barren place down south. I got a lot of helpful pointers from some of the seniors and in general reading the forum. Thanks a lot for that. It seems like the P spa & PB spas are the most discussed. But from what I've read, they tend to get overcrowded and quality or hygiene might be lacking. Are there any other higher tier more premium spas with less crowding and better hygiene where at least inside they are open to FS if not at counter? Honestly, I do not mind paying somewhat higher for a better quality & more hygienic place. My PM is open.You can try Merge and Mox near south city. Or TTS at quest mall. The cost is significantly higher though. Like 3-4 times the cost at P or PB.

Express2019
05-15-23, 21:40
There are many places near the BK pal crossing and a few others as well where you get that rate. Its always better to go on weekday if you are going that route.

How did you get FS in 700 ? Or was it just BJ? At any of the Baris min charge is at least 2200 .

Please share any location if you remember.

Express2019
05-15-23, 22:06
Many of my friends go to merge. The best thing is to have a proper conversation with the reception lady there and tell her about your exact requirements. Generally I don't suggest taking membership in spas but you can take here because you will be saving a hell of a lot on cost and the girls are of a standard as well. Or else it will cost you 2. 5 k counter itself. You can take a membership for 4 sessions which will cost you 1. 5 k per counter which is much more reasonable. You can also talk with reception lady about what you will pay for extras (keep it between 2-2. 5) and she will select that girl for you at that very rate and inform you exactly how much you need to pay for extras. So no bargaining and time wastage inside, direct to deed. One more tip- Go for the 90 minutes session because the massage is also good unlike the namesake ones and you can enjoy a nice massage with FS with no time constraint. And since you are new also be aware of few jokers here issuing empty threats begging for VFM profiles (because in reality they don't have any themselves) and promoting GPS bitches here trying very hard to decide for everyone what adds value to this forum and what does not (eventually they will fail though) because they have been exposed big time.

Have gone to P spa and PB spa. As correctly pointed out by a few, P spa has a lot of crowd no matter what time you go, PB is a bit better but the cost is also more than P spa but both are VFM. Now I'm planning to try merge spa near south city. Need some suggestions as to how to go about it as I don't want to shell out anything extra.

RussianLover19
05-16-23, 03:37
Bro! You have hit the nail on the head. Though I have not tried bhindeshitara (and I don't intend to.), I actually ran into her at Jadavpur market one day two weeks back where she was out vegetable shopping (LOL, buying Lau to possibly to stuff her cavernous pussy! While her insta may seem erotic to some, up front she looked like a total kaamwali, and she was short, possibly less than 5 ft or thereabouts and extremely dumpy looking with fat protruding from most places. Except for exposing some cleavage (which seems like she flatters to deceive, possibly while wearing a bra 2 sizes larger than her actual size), she is largely average, and PB and P Spa girls are probably at par or even better than her (Sumi, Priyanka at PB definitely look eons better than her).

Before this incident, I was planning to slide into her DMs, or even pay on her app to fix a deed (because I have a kink for dark slutty looking WGs). But once I saw her at the market, Johnny himself lost interest! And you know once Johnny loses interest, there is no deed worth it. But of course, if someone else has a more relevant experience with details of their deed, there could be a chance that Johnny changes his mind. However, from a pure aesthetic standpoint (and possible GPS, considering (1) she has a plethora of simps on her insta, and (2) known relations to yajnaseni and bellatrix), it felt like a strict no-go.These local girls charge even higher than the couple of solid US girls for OF subs. I pay 10 $ for the subs and almost all these local be**ches charge way more for very little content. Like an avg insta model has 500+ vids / pics whereas some of these local bit**s only have 30-40 vids but charges double. Bhindesitara is not even attractive on screen. Not sure how these three ended up together!!

Laj505
05-16-23, 06:43
She is a very avg looking. I would say if some of Pravasa girls look better than her. Now since she is entwined with that notorious duo, do you think she would be taking any less!!To continue, Yajnesini, BTW her real name starts with see and yajnesini is just a made up name, during our school days was not a looker. Hardly anyone was interested but only because she is like those easy girls to talk to so boys were eager. At that time she looked like maid. Even these days she looks like shit, if you catch her without makeup you will run far, she is dusky and total maid vibe. One thing which is admirable of her is that she has a go getter attitude. She blowed me for entry in college fest.

Laj505
05-16-23, 06:58
Hello Guys,

If you have any feedback on these girl along with the ptronage please write and review.

1. babypanda.

2. Innocent girl.

MaskedBoy666
05-16-23, 07:03
Many of my friends go to merge. The best thing is to have a proper conversation with the reception lady there and tell her about your exact requirements. Generally I don't suggest taking membership in spas but you can take here because you will be saving a hell of a lot on cost and the girls are of a standard as well. Or else it will cost you 2. 5 k counter itself. You can take a membership for 4 sessions which will cost you 1. 5 k per counter which is much more reasonable. You can also talk with reception lady about what you will pay for extras (keep it between 2-2. 5) and she will select that girl for you at that very rate and inform you exactly how much you need to pay for extras. So no bargaining and time wastage inside, direct to deed. One more tip- Go for the 90 minutes session because the massage is also good unlike the namesake ones and you can enjoy a nice massage with FS with no time constraint. And since you are new also be aware of few jokers here issuing empty threats begging for VFM profiles (because in reality they don't have any themselves) and promoting GPS bitches here trying very hard to decide for everyone what adds value to this forum and what does not (eventually they will fail though) because they have been exposed big time.Very good advice bro.

CrazedStallion
05-16-23, 08:30
Sometime back took package in Osmo was given a thai girl but during massage got the manly feeling from therapist, although she lukd beautiful with shapely body but something's are difficult to change like eyebrows, hands, jawline etc. With these drastic surgery happening in that part it's very risky and doubtful. Nowadays with better local girls my fascination for thai has gone down. Tipped her 500 but didn't take any service was just too afraid. Don't know if anyone else felt that there. Although package remains but not visiting currently. Counter chick is cute but she doesn't GV service LOL.

Yes I've been to Osmo recently. I've had varied experiences there, and nowadays there aren't too many therapists. However I've found the rooms and showers to be pretty decent (carrying your own towel would be a good idea). Counter charges there are 1600 for an hour. What you pay inside depends on your bargaining skills. I usually pay 2. 5 k for FS, although it can probably be brought down to 2 k.

Word of advice. Only choose Thais at Osmo. I have had bad experience there with locals.

HornyGuyKolkat
05-16-23, 10:04
Can you share the baghajatin girls pics. I've never been to the baghajatin branch because I have always heard that the rooms at the Jadavpur 8 B and baghajatin branches are very small and bad.I have also not been to Baghajatin also. Will go if I go to that area in the near future.

Some of the pics attached.

In case you visit please provide a FR.

Sud6791
05-16-23, 12:27
Here are some of her pics. Not sure but feels like I have seen her pics somewhere before.She is [Names in Code Deleted by Admin], kind a small scale singer. She had a SA profile which is deactivated now.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Sud6791
05-16-23, 12:34
My story little bit different. We talked and she told me to meet at a populat kolkata nightclub. I said I don't like loud places. So she said to pick her up from the place after the midnight once her friends are done partying and about to leave and she promised me a free fuck but a vaniila one. I was excited later she told they are going after n8 party so called off. In the chat she talked free sex lot of times but send me enticing pics not nudes though. Later suddenly she asked for urgent cash needed for someone health issue. I specifically told my money is not going into your purse before my johnny goes into you.

She kind of begged me to send money but I didn't budge. Case closed.Mine is similar experience, I even spoke to her as she was asking for weed, said she is visiting her sister in Kolkata and asked me to meet at night club, On the day of meet she asked me to send her money via qr code for refueling her car, kept calling begging for the same. I blocked her.

SumSteamySex
05-16-23, 15:31
She is Pa*l*m* G*o*h, kind a small scale singer. She had a SA profile which is deactivated now.Her previous SA is deactivated. This is her new SA accnt.

https://members.seeking.com/member/e154d907-a99a-46e1-af29-b22f72cd7278

ImVirat
05-16-23, 15:39
She is Pa*l*m* G*o*h, kind a small scale singer. She had a SA profile which is deactivated now.Its still there.

https://members.seeking.com/member/e154d907-a99a-46e1-af29-b22f72cd7278

PurpleDodo
05-16-23, 15:41
You can call them up and ask them to share photos. They normally share on whatsapp.

I think P Spa FD is best as far as service is considered among (Rajarhat, FD, Golpark & New Market).Does the number provided on Google Maps work?

ImVirat
05-16-23, 15:43
Here are some of her pics. Not sure but feels like I have seen her pics somewhere before.There is another one going by the above name. 25 k ST 40 K night.

Gim399
05-16-23, 18:39
Sometime back took package in Osmo was given a thai girl but during massage got the manly feeling from therapist, although she lukd beautiful with shapely body but something's are difficult to change like eyebrows, hands, jawline etc. With these drastic surgery happening in that part it's very risky and doubtful. Nowadays with better local girls my fascination for thai has gone down. Tipped her 500 but didn't take any service was just too afraid. Don't know if anyone else felt that there. Although package remains but not visiting currently. Counter chick is cute but she doesn't GV service LOL.Thai Ladyboys are earning a lot in Thailand from western visitors, I doubt they will come here for paltry sum. I found few thai girls in Indian spa a little bit manly, but they all turned out to be females. Did you manage to get her name, by any chance?

RussianLover19
05-16-23, 18:46
There is another one going by the above name. 25 k ST 40 K night.Can anyone share her pics? We had a brawl a few months back. Not sure how but she pinged me on th out of the blue and when asked to share pics, she kept on stating in a rude way. So I aslo got furious. Anyways she blocked me afterwards. At that moment I dint even had subs. Not sure out of the blue where from she got my ID and started pinging. Now while trying to connect her a few days back she shared tg and I realized it's the same girl. I never saw her pics.

DorianPaul007
05-16-23, 21:05
Baghajatin P Spa, is it actually L spa?

I have also not been to Baghajatin also. Will go if I go to that area in the near future.

Some of the pics attached.

In case you visit please provide a FR.

WildPropheC
05-16-23, 22:45
I have noticed this at most branches of P spa. Not all the men at the lobby are customers. They generally have 4-5 of their men staff at most branches loitering around. Mostly housekeeping staff and some random helper staff.

Also if you have to wait, in most cases it's not because all the therapists are jumping somewhere else. Mostly it is because they don't have a free room. All P spa branches have way more girls than rooms. So it's always best to call and go. Although the Golpark branch is very small and especially bad. And that has been discussed here many times.

And also remember you only get what you pay for. I don't think the or 1500 you can find anything better in Kolkata. About dedication and zeal, that really depends on the girl. Most girls at P spa are on monthly salary of 10-20 k doing a full time job that they don't really love but just doing it for the money. So unless you build a connection with any of the girls, it's mostly a place for wham bam thank you mam.Well that makes sense my guy SilkCut. My thing is In and Out. Never given a thought about the crowd. If it's a rush I just leave never have actually called and booked in advance at P Spa. I was not aware of there employment terms but now that you say like that it makes sense.

WildPropheC
05-16-23, 22:49
Absolutely agree with RussianLover19 brother. Trisha and Piu are the best at P Spa SS branch.

And I think Trisha is the best of the best at at P Spa across branches right now. She is a Nepali but from Sikkim. Trisha generally wears a fitted skirt and crop top / bralette and looks quite good. She also has a very nice figure. Although her boobs are on the smaller side, her service is excellent and she has a very pleasing never say no attitude. I've been meeting her regularly for some months now. And each time it has been excellent.

Once you take her a couple of times and if she gets comfortable with you she will be open to everything including BBJ (at no extra cost. P spa girls generally asks for 500 extra for BBJ instead of CBJ) and CIM. I've met her outside as well, but she stays in far off Barackpore and prefers meeting around Dum Dum side, which is also very far.Do you or RussianLover19 have there pictures by any chance? Just because P guys share the photos anyways and it will be easy to identify and we can cross refer.

WildPropheC
05-16-23, 23:35
It ends with 845 and it's mentioned in golden map.Oh okay. I was confused.

Ezekiel99
05-17-23, 02:17
Hi guys,

I will be visiting Kolkata next month. Could someone give me a PM recommendation? I'm interested in a-levels / deep th. Many thanks.

Rrohitchnada
05-17-23, 03:21
P Spa SS, is it the Saltlake branch?

Do you or RussianLover19 have there pictures by any chance? Just because P guys share the photos anyways and it will be easy to identify and we can cross refer.

DepressedSoul
05-17-23, 04:58
Has anyone tried this profile. Please let me know.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-kolkata/aditi-sanyal

Jackda
05-17-23, 06:04
Could any kind soul can offer me some lead about.

1. Any spa offering NE gals with FS.

2. Looking for some humongous tits. Quality of chick not important much. Wish to munch on some seriously big tits.

Thanks in advance.

RahulAVirus
05-17-23, 07:32
Visited asansol some day ago. Contacted sp who operates from own hotel. He sent some pics. Choosed one of them and visited.

She was super cute and very new and too young. Very very tight and soft boobs with tits like a kid. Turnoff was no DFK nor sucking. But took her in 2 k shot included ac room so satisfied.

Pics attached.

RahulAVirus
05-17-23, 07:39
Contacted on wa after sa. She told she can comes to my town and wants weed and lots of drink instead of sleep with me. No need of any money.

After half an hour she msgd me that she is coming by her frnds car and need 3 k for refuel petrol tank.

I denied and she blocked.

She is complete fraud and finds new job for take advances which looks genuine but no one should trap.

SilkCut
05-17-23, 08:52
Well that makes sense my guy SilkCut. My thing is In and Out. Never given a thought about the crowd. If it's a rush I just leave never have actually called and booked in advance at P Spa. I was not aware of there employment terms but now that you say like that it makes sense.About the full time job and salary part I can't say with surety. But that's what one of the girls there told me.

LustyLeo98
05-17-23, 08:59
This is Paulami G. Check her insta. Singer and influencer. She had quoted me 35 k but after checking her insta, I felt that the pics she shared are her old pics. If anyone has met her, let us know.

LEO.

Can anyone share her pics? We had a brawl a few months back. Not sure how but she pinged me on th out of the blue and when asked to share pics, she kept on stating in a rude way. So I aslo got furious. Anyways she blocked me afterwards. At that moment I dint even had subs. Not sure out of the blue where from she got my ID and started pinging. Now while trying to connect her a few days back she shared tg and I realized it's the same girl. I never saw her pics.

Preston503
05-17-23, 09:16
Hello Guys,

If you have any feedback on these girl along with the ptronage please write and review.

1. babypanda.

2. Innocent girl.Met BabyPanda a week back. Good fun to talk to. A bit thick girl though.

Does DFK, DATY, but only vanilla deed.

Does not do anything extraordinary.

Can squirt, but needs proper motivation (if you know what I mean).

Rasputin32
05-17-23, 09:32
Hey Calcutta!!

Can someone share on the contact for "Crypto girl" from SA. I am not on SA but have heard a lot about her and want to try her out!

PM is open.

TIA!

Are.

Rasputin32
05-17-23, 09:52
Need review of the below birds from sa. Also if anyone could provide valid leads to young slim indies with proper ref and damage it would be great. Can reciprocate with contact from Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad, vizag thanks in advance.Hey Bro! Check DM.

Meanmol
05-17-23, 12:10
Dear Friends,

Does anyone in the group is aware of Naari Magazine models. Best thing about them is the quality of models who are really beautiful, sexy & voluptuous in the right proportions. I keep hearing about some of these models available through escorting but I have no concrete evidence or reliable links to confirm about this. If any one here has tried any of these models like Rimpi, Parna, Moni etc. Please do let me know. Thank you for your help in advance.

Jadugar
05-17-23, 12:19
P Spa SS, is it the Saltlake branch?It is Shakespeare sarani brother. Hope you will discover something new there.

Arthur4
05-17-23, 14:54
Dear Friends,

Does anyone in the group is aware of Naari Magazine models. Best thing about them is the quality of models who are really beautiful, sexy & voluptuous in the right proportions. I keep hearing about some of these models available through escorting but I have no concrete evidence or reliable links to confirm about this. If any one here has tried any of these models like Rimpi, Parna, Moni etc. Please do let me know. Thank you for your help in advance.I have been chasing that dream too for a long while.

Rimpi is like a psycho girls who is available in Tango thrice a day where you can chat with her. (But cannot approach her directly).

Others I don't know.

I heard from SP james. Roohi was available once, but once they sense your special need they charge more (an absurd amount).

All Nari magazine girls are like big cows to milk. Don't think they will be athletic enough.

But do let me know if there is any other way to reach them (inbox is open).

KingSam
05-17-23, 15:43
Hello fellow Pussy Lovers,

I have been reading a lot about the famous PB Spa and decided to visit. It was a weekday afternoon and thankfully I was the only person there. Spotting the location was quite easy based on previous FRs.

Walked in confidently and asked for Riya. The counter guy promptly replied that she is available and quoted 1550. Probably because of me being the only person, he did not ask any questions or reference.

It is mentioned in the forum that Riya is overused, but she knows to please a man.

Great DFK followed by the best BBJ I have received so far. She was cycling between licking spitting on the tool and deepthroating. Then she gave me a great rimming. I made her kneel on the ground and fucked her face for quite sometime. I asked if she is okay with Anal and she happily agreed. This is my first Anal experience and oh boy I loved it. I have a slight above average girthy tool and she took it like a champ. I ponded her ass for sometime and finished with CIM. She even sucked my tool clean afterwards.

Great experience.

Cost. Counter (1550) Inside (1000 + 1000 for Anal). Will try to negotiate inside next time.

WIR. Sure. But will like to try other available birds there as well.

Experienced mongers, kindly suggest some birds I should try next there. My likings are young, slim and dirty.

Preston503
05-17-23, 23:03
Hahahhahah. I wasn't aware this would elicit so many reports.

Please don't judge me, I was enticed by the Insta pictures too.

I understand she ain't worth the work.

It was just purely a fuck fancy. I wanted to do a young bong babe with curves.

Don't mind the complexion.

Always grateful to other seniors and fellow mongers for the pointers and warnings.

Cheers and keep boinking!!

Jokar
05-17-23, 23:40

I have been reading a lot about the famous PB Spa and decided to visit. It was a weekday afternoon and thankfully I was the only person there. Spotting the location was quite easy based on previous FRs.

Walked in confidently and asked for Riya. The counter guy promptly replied that she is available and quoted 1550. Probably because of me being the only person, he did not ask any questions or reference.

It is mentioned in the forum that Riya is overused, but she knows to please a man.

Great DFK followed by the best BBJ I have received so far. She was cycling between licking spitting on the tool and deepthroating. Then she gave me a great rimming. I made her kneel on the ground and fucked her face for quite sometime. I asked if she is okay with Anal and she happily agreed. This is my first Anal experience and oh boy I loved it. I have a slight above average girthy tool and she took it like a champ. I ponded her ass for sometime and finished with CIM. She even sucked my tool clean afterwards.All my escapades at PB and never paid extra. Just fuck them good and slide it in the ass. If they can take it, yes. All of them tried. Some could, some couldn't. If it goes in you fuck. They never asked for more money at least in my case. It will be great if we continue the practice of not paying extra as we earn gears for the moolah.

SilkCut
05-17-23, 23:44
Hahahhahah. I wasn't aware this would elicit so many reports.

Please don't judge me, I was enticed by the Insta pictures too.

I understand she ain't worth the work.

It was just purely a fuck fancy. I wanted to do a young bong babe with curves.

Don't mind the complexion.

Always grateful to other seniors and fellow mongers for the pointers and warnings.

Cheers and keep boinking!!Along with everything that the other brothers said, I also think that her facial features are very manly. At least that's what I feel from a lot of her insta pics.

SilkCut
05-18-23, 00:14

Great DFK followed by the best BBJ I have received so far. She was cycling between licking spitting on the tool and deepthroating. Then she gave me a great rimming. I made her kneel on the ground and fucked her face for quite sometime. I asked if she is okay with Anal and she happily agreed. This is my first Anal experience and oh boy I loved it. I have a slight above average girthy tool and she took it like a champ. I ponded her ass for sometime and finished with CIM. She even sucked my tool clean afterwards.You can try Priyanka. Not sure if she is still there. But I fucked her once based on a brothers recommendation here and it was good. She is slim.

You can also try Rani. Excellent massage. Plus good service.

I don't think either of them provide anal though.

Also, next time don't pay Riya 1000 extra for anal. She will agree for anal for 200-300 extra. And sometimes for nothing extra also beyond the 1000 for FS.

Guru9999
05-18-23, 03:01
Visited asansol some day ago. Contacted sp who operates from own hotel. He sent some pics. Choosed one of them and visited.

She was super cute and very new and too young. Very very tight and soft boobs with tits like a kid. Turnoff was no DFK nor sucking. But took her in 2 k shot included ac room so satisfied.

Pics attached.Hi Rahul,

Could you please provide me the Asansol girl pointer. Digits or reference.

Thanks.

RussianLover19
05-18-23, 04:09
This is Paulami G. Check her insta. Singer and influencer. She had quoted me 35 k but after checking her insta, I felt that the pics she shared are her old pics. If anyone has met her, let us know..Nobody asked about her. I was asking about voguette. Anyways I have her pics now.

Anyone tried her? The racks making me going crazy!

RussianLover19
05-18-23, 04:11

Great DFK followed by the best BBJ I have received so far. She was cycling between licking spitting on the tool and deepthroating. Then she gave me a great rimming. I made her kneel on the ground and fucked her face for quite sometime. I asked if she is okay with Anal and she happily agreed. This is my first Anal experience and oh boy I loved it. I have a slight above average girthy tool and she took it like a champ. I ponded her ass for sometime and finished with CIM. She even sucked my tool clean afterwards.

Great experience.

Cost. Counter (1550) Inside (1000 + 1000 for Anal). Will try to negotiate inside next time.

WIR. Sure. But will like to try other available birds there as well.

Experienced mongers, kindly suggest some birds I should try next there. My likings are young, slim and dirty.Try 1000+500 and you have really girthy tool she would never take it for sure! So keep your expectations under check! She is easily past prime and it shows on her face.

RussianLover19
05-18-23, 04:13
Met BabyPanda a week back. Good fun to talk to. A bit thick girl though.

Does DFK, DATY, but only vanilla deed.

Does not do anything extraordinary.

Can squirt, but needs proper motivation (if you know what I mean).Does she have stretch marks and all? I was planning to see her. How's the boobies. Like Shaggy with zero firmness?

Laj505
05-18-23, 07:29
Hello brothers,

Talked few days back with this average looking girl on seeking, claims a college girl wears specs and says yes to everything. Sounds fishy so checking here if anyone has any clue.

KingSam
05-18-23, 07:46
Try 1000+500 and you have really girthy tool she would never take it for sure! So keep your expectations under check! She is easily past prime and it shows on her face.Hi RussianLover19,

I will try to keep the price in check next time.

KingSam
05-18-23, 07:48
You can try Priyanka. Not sure if she is still there. But I fucked her once based on a brothers recommendation here and it was good. She is slim.

You can also try Rani. Excellent massage. Plus good service.

I don't think either of them provide anal though.

Also, next time don't pay Riya 1000 extra for anal. She will agree for anal for 200-300 extra. And sometimes for nothing extra also beyond the 1000 for FS.Hi SilkCut,

Priyanka was available. Not sure about Rani. Will try them on subsequent visits. Also will try to keep the price in check.

Laj505
05-18-23, 11:34
So for past week I have been interacting with few and these are some of my experiences.

1. Poly love little bit bulky figure. Involved in deed. Looks average. Boobs are good for motorboating and finally kitty average. Didn't ask for anal though. I spent nice 3 hours and damage 8 k.

2. Mel. Very genuine girl. She even told me to postpone some 48 hours back as she ran into some issues. Very hygenic. 8 k and very vfm. Almost up for everything. I thought to do overnight with her but she aint do overnight.

3. Lisa. Says she mix of bengali and punjabi. Looks below average. Knockers are tight and round. Can take hard pounding. And hardcore wg also she asked a star but finally settled with dust. One time thing. Never going to return back.

MontyFukrey
05-18-23, 14:13
Just saw Dona with new ID on Seeking and it seems she is in Hyderabad.

My premium subscription is expired on Seeking. Can any kind soul share her contact like TG or direct contact.

https://members.seeking.com/member/26a42180-6910-4fe0-aeac-9ae61e55f856

RockyDubai
05-18-23, 15:49
Was downing a few beers at traffic and caught in the sudden downpour. Decided to make most of the time and visited a vew spas on the 2nd floor. I was adamant on seeing the line up before paying. Best decision ever. The quality was pathetic.

Came down to the 1st floor and entered one of the spas. Once again average quality, but the courteous lady at the counter recommended one gal in particular.

Decided to go for it. Having time to spare.

Her name was sumi. Typical bengali gal on the younger side.

Her first touch itself was magical. Very smooth hands. Despite the fact that I chose dry massage.

Decent massage. And after 40 minutes she asked for extras. I was enjoying the massage until then.

I opted for B2 B and she stripped. Good sized bazookas, which I sucked for a long time and she seemed to enjoy it.

Fingered her down there. She was wet.

After a while she asked me to sit up. Applied oil on the dick and sat on me while stroking my dick. All this time, her boobs were in my mouth. She really seemed to enjoy that.

Finished in her hands.

Went with minimum expectation. But enjoyed the massage as well as the happy ending.

Damages: 1 K + 1 K.

WIR: Probably yes. The girl was good. Tender.

RickySexy
05-18-23, 16:31
So for past week I have been interacting with few and these are some of my experiences.

1. Poly love little bit bulky figure. Involved in deed. Looks average. Boobs are good for motorboating and finally kitty average. Didn't ask for anal though. I spent nice 3 hours and damage 8 k.

2. Mel. Very genuine girl. She even told me to postpone some 48 hours back as she ran into some issues. Very hygenic. 8 k and very vfm. Almost up for everything. I thought to do overnight with her but she aint do overnight.

3. Lisa. Says she mix of bengali and punjabi. Looks below average. Knockers are tight and round. Can take hard pounding. And hardcore wg also she asked a star but finally settled with dust. One time thing. Never going to return back.Can you help on how to contact Mel.

She charged 8 k for his much time.

Do she give BJ and DFK.

Arthur4
05-18-23, 21:23
Have messaged you her tg.

She left Kolkata yesterday morning. I have no idea when she will be back again.She is available in Kolkata till Tue. Please maintain price.

DesiGuy3
05-19-23, 05:19
Was in touch with this pussy from SA. Had a quick chat and quoted 15 k. I offered a more reasonable amount and stated she doesn't negotiate. Wished her good luck. Kolkata has changed. Girls not willing to negotiate a few 1000's also. Some filthy rich mongers have spoiled the party.Please post the link to profile. It will be very helpful for fellow members.

Apa2032
05-19-23, 16:56
Went to P spa nr Bati Chokha restaurant today. Took Ni. Well discussed here by seniors.

If you ignore the face which is avg she has great assets especially eraser nips. And very eager to please.

Good massage. Took dry. After about 15 minutes started the deed with the bazookas. Could have gone on and on.

She did everything incl BBBJ. Took her in mish, doggy and WOT.

Few obsv: she had a go 3 times as it was taking time to cum. And she didn't mind. Part of reason was I had the pill and was using a extra time Cee.

She didn't know that, ha ha. She was very eager to please.

She was reasonably clean but one big caveat. In between the deeds when I told her that sometimes I have issue with CAp she almost enquired if I was thinking of doing bareback. I said No strongly. She then immediately backed out and said it's good for both to use cover etc. I'm not sure if she was just asking a question to check or if she does bareback. If anyone knows would be helpful to understand.

She said a backstory of family et al and that she is into this only 8 months to carry the family etc.

Apparently they all get 1/3 of counter charge.

I tipped her 400 for the extra BBBJ effort in be / w positions. And having a go 3 times with new cap. She finished finally on hand. Was almost 50 minutes overall. She did not rush as such.

Infind if you go early say around 11 am you have first dips and most of them report by 11:30. Crowd also starts building.

Also ask for the guest house room if available.

Charges 1500 counter +400 tip.

Apa2032
05-19-23, 17:51
Went to P spa FD block. Took Nish at.

Avg face. Good bazookas with eraser nipple. Sucked dry. Good msg amongst the lot. Vry eager to pease with deep BBBJ.

However one thing: I had taken pill 2 hrs before which helped and was using extra time see. Which delays load off. She didn't know ha ha. I told her cover sometimes don't work for me and I go soft and then she asked politely if inwas thinking of doing without cover? I strongly said No and then she immediately said that is not good for both of us. Not sure if she said that just to please or she does bareback. If anyone can throw light would be good for everyone.

Had to change cover 3 times and she obliged with BBBJ every time including trying all positions mish, WOTP.

, DOGGY damage 1509 + 400 tip. Vfm she also told me a backstory of being in this for 8 months running famil why etc which not sure if true. Told me which area she lives.

I went in the morning just after 11 am. Usually that's quiter time with less rush. . all the girls report by 11:30 and are 'fresh'.

Ask for guest house room if you have a choice which you will first thing in morning.

Rasputin32
05-19-23, 20:08
Hey Calcutta!!

Can someone share on the contact for "Crypto girl" from SA. I am not on SA but have heard a lot about her and want to try her out!

PM is open.

TIA!

Are.Thank you Calcutta!

You've been very kind on sharing the contact!

Cheers.

Are.

MySecretLife
05-19-23, 20:15
Many thanks to Good Samaritans who responded. Due to my schedule, I could not venture out and monger.

I'm in city of joy.

Could you please share any decent MP leads with therapist name, recommendations.

If possible, please share counter charge and extra charges so that I will not overpay.

Thank you.

PurpleDodo
05-19-23, 21:38
This was my first time at pb spa. I didn't have much expectations tbh, given that my past VFM experiences hadn't been that good. I had no problem finding the spa. Went up and asked the guy at the counter confidently about who was available. He said that he had never seen me before. I told him that I had come a few months back with my friend. He seemed to be dissatisfied with my answer. He kept insisting on a reference, so I quickly made one up. After some chit chat in Bengali, he asked me if I knew what the rate was. Remembering all the posts I had read, I told him that it was 1500+1000. He nodded in approval.

As I was lead to a room, he told me that only one girl was available and mentioned some name. I requested him to send someone good as he left. In the dim light of the room, I could make out that it had been partitioned into two halves. The other half consisted of a basin, a shower, and what looked like a bed inside the shower (idk). To the people who've never been there, it doesn't look like a spa at all, just a very old room with a window AC.

Someone soon came into the room. I quickly realised that she was Riya. Her demeanor was cold and quiet. She rubbed some weird smelling cream on me and gave me a namesake massage. She then informed me that she was booked earlier, but had come because someone had cancelled on her. Then she pulled down my underwear and asked me for a 50 for the rubber. While she stripped, I could make out a decent although slightly chubby figure. We started with some aggressive DFK, and then she proceeded to give me the best BBBJ I had ever received. She did a thing where she licked my cock in upward strokes while making eye contact with me. Then proceeded to put on the rubber and ride me so hard that it hurt. I came quickly. I asked her why she was hurrying so much and she told me that she had other clients waiting for her.

I felt a bit disappointed. I asked her if she would blow me again. She asked for an extra 500 and I agreed (definitely shouldn't have, especially after she told me she had clients waiting). She gave me no break at all, but hurriedly proceeded to give me another BJ. This continued for around 5 minutes and I still hadn't come. She said that she needed to leave because other clients were waiting, and then left.

Total damage: 1500 (counter) + 1550 (inside).

Really liked the idea of a fixed price, next time I shall avoid paying extra inside.

I will make sure to avoid Riya next time because of her hurried service and cold attitude. Is there anyone else at pb you guys would recommend?

PurpleDodo
05-19-23, 21:40
This was my first time at pb spa. I didn't have much expectations tbh, given that my past vfm experiences hadn't been that good. I had no problem finding the spa. Went up and asked the guy at the counter confidently about who was available. He said that he had never seen me before. I told him that I had come a few months back with my friend. He seemed to be dissatisfied with my answer. He kept insisting on a reference, so I quickly made one up. After some chit chat in Bengali, he asked me if I knew what the rate was. Remembering all the posts I had read, I told him that it was 1500+1000. He nodded in approval.

As I was lead to a room, he told me that only one girl was available and mentioned some name. I requested him to send someone good as he left. In the dim light of the room, I could make out that it had been partitioned into two halves. The other half consisted of a basin, a shower, and what looked like a bed inside the shower (idk). To the people who've never been there, it doesn't look like a spa at all, just a very old room with a window AC.

Someone soon came into the room. I quickly realised that she was Riya. Her demeanor was cold and quiet. She rubbed some weird smelling cream on me and gave me a namesake massage. She then informed me that she was booked earlier, but had come because someone had cancelled on her. Then she pulled down my underwear and asked me for a 50 for the rubber. While she stripped, I could make out a decent although slightly chubby figure. We started with some aggressive DFK, and then she proceeded to give me the best BBBJ I had ever received. She did a thing where she licked my cock in upward strokes while making eye contact with me. Then proceeded to put on the rubber and ride me so hard that it hurt. I came quickly. I asked her why she was hurrying so much and she told me that she had other clients waiting for her.

I felt a bit disappointed. I asked her if she would blow me again. She asked for an extra 500 and I agreed (definitely shouldn't have, especially after she told me she had clients waiting). She gave me no break at all, but hurriedly proceeded to give me another BJ. This continued for around 5 minutes and I still hadn't come. She said that she needed to leave because other clients were waiting, and then left.

Got the counter guy's phone number on the way out after a lot of effort. Said that I could message there for pictures.

Total damage: 1500 (counter) + 1550 (inside).

Really liked the idea of a fixed price, next time I shall avoid paying extra inside.

I will make sure to avoid Riya next time because of her hurried service and cold attitude. Is there anyone else at pb you guys would recommend?

CucumberGuy
05-20-23, 04:04
Hi.

I m visiting city of joy on Monday for an overnighter.

Please refer some good indie, I will stay in park street area in a star property. Budget upto 10-15 k for st.

Thanks in advance.

SapattCool
05-20-23, 06:12
I am planning to stay in Vivanta this time? Is it friendly? Can we take your friend to room without any questions asked? Off late ITCs has been a problem. JW and Westin are still good.

Do not know about other hotels.

Sam.

NishNish
05-20-23, 07:02
Kolkata has been gracious.

A big big hat tip to TattoHandwala / Bullet for Spotiquo Lead. It was CRAZY! Damn those bazookas, the chick is horny as fuck.

The overall spa scene has come down since 2014, you go to shell out twice as much for the same level or chick or service! Saltlake has become a hib, but very very mediocre!

Also to the gracious people who led me back to the number of Disha which funnily I had posted 9 years back, thanks! Crazy shit, can't believe its been 10 years.

Have slowly got into the game again. Will upload again like the old days! Let's make this a vibrant community! Posts on Japan coming up soon! That place has some weird shit!

Lastly if someone could help out with Riyas SP dumdum, weakness for larger than life bazookas!

Thanks!

Rocker123
05-20-23, 07:10

A big big hat tip to TattoHandwala / Bullet for Spotiquo Lead. It was CRAZY! Damn those bazookas, the chick is horny as fuck.

The overall spa scene has come down since 2014, you go to shell out twice as much for the same level or chick or service! Saltlake has become a hib, but very very mediocre!

Also to the gracious people who led me back to the number of Disha which funnily I had posted 9 years back, thanks! Crazy shit, can't believe its been 10 years.

Have slowly got into the game again. Will upload again like the old days! Let's make this a vibrant community! Posts on Japan coming up soon! That place has some weird shit!

Lastly if someone could help out with Riyas SP dumdum, weakness for larger than life bazookas!

Thanks!Check your inbox.

Gim399
05-20-23, 09:43

Thanks!Is it Spotiquo or Sportiqo near Chinar Park? A small review would be great of us, like the ambiance, entry fee + extra fee, and the bird?

Shojib20
05-20-23, 12:56
There is this spa in park Street. Now I am not a fond of Thai women in general but these high end spas often have some token local therapists who are really hot. One of them, I found to be extremely attractive goes by the name Richa. She is about 25 years of age, very slim and small boobies. But she has a spotless butter ass. And there is something about this spa, the therapists don't wear panties, there is a thin non transparent cloth that they wear, which slips down the moment you show them money. Overall service is really bad, she does not allow kissing and is really rude. It's the kind of rude you want to fuck the wits out of. If you know what I mean. She charged 4 k last time for the 4 seconds I lasted in her, which is such a disappointment. But next time I will jack off, take a pill and ram the attitude of her head.

Tia.Does the spa name include "Aura" and located very colse to Starbucks?

Did you visited the spa larer?

Richa is still available there?

Please let me know. I'm interested to visit there.

You can also PM me, my PM is active.

DorianPaul007
05-20-23, 13:00
Hello fellow mongers.

Can someone please help with the location & contact for P Spa Baghajatin? Unfortunately I am not able to find it in GMap.

Also is there a alternate to P Spa Golpark?

I will be in the area on Tuesday for a doctor's appointment and incase P Spa is in waiting mode, I would like to visit somewhere else.

I have been to White Liliy, Merge & Revive a year before, but don't if they are worth visiting now.

Look forward to the help.

Cheers,

Dorian.

DukuBudu
05-20-23, 17:11
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

CcuFantasy
05-20-23, 18:38
My recent Kolkata trip was very hectic and only had time one evening after 7 PM. Unfortunately SPAs like PB which was far away would have closed down when I reached and didn't wish to visit CSW places like SG either. Headed to nearest SPA near Lake mall belonging to popular Lavana chain. Here is my review:

Location is very good, right next to Nava Nalanda Southern Avenue building on top of Subway.

Nearbuy option available, however counter charges are similar for weekend late night visit at 1800/ HR.

No Thai / NE option available on that day. Had to settle for local.

A Bengali PB profile girl named Monica was allocated who did a decent job for a local.

Kept asking me for experiences with other therapist and move the discussion towards extras.

Quoted 4 K for FS to which I rejected and asked her to continue massage.

Finally after much argument settled for 2. 5 K for FS.

Started the session getting naked and sucking my nipples and kissing al over.

No DFK, BJ, was a downer. Allowed me to finger her though.

Came on WOT.

Verdict:

Experience was ok, but the price was not. Profile was similar to PB without BJ, Rimming, DFK etc and price is 2 X. Will definitely not repeat. However location is good especially for those in South Kolkata who are not willing to travel across city for better options.

WildPropheC
05-20-23, 20:53
This was my first time at pb spa. I didn't have much expectations tbh, given that my past vfm experiences hadn't been that good. I had no problem finding the spa. Went up and asked the guy at the counter confidently about who was available. He said that he had never seen me before. I told him that I had come a few months back with my friend. He seemed to be dissatisfied with my answer. He kept insisting on a reference, so I quickly made one up. After some chit chat in Bengali, he asked me if I knew what the rate was. Remembering all the posts I had read, I told him that it was 1500+1000. He nodded in approval.

Someone soon came into the room. I quickly realised that she was Riya. Her demeanor was cold and quiet. She rubbed some weird smelling cream on me and gave me a namesake massage. She then informed me that she was booked earlier, but had come because someone had cancelled on her. Then she pulled down my underwear and asked me for a 50 for the rubber. While she stripped, I could make out a decent although slightly chubby figure. We started with some aggressive DFK, and then she proceeded to give me the best BBBJ I had ever received. She did a thing where she licked my cock in upward strokes while making eye contact with me. Then proceeded to put on the rubber and ride me so hard that it hurt. I came quickly. I asked her why she was hurrying so much and she told me that she had other clients waiting for her.Well you were lucky enough to get the service prolly because of Bengali maybe, last time that old fuck didn't buy my shit and refused to give service although the counter lady wanted to as I could feel it LOL. Well I needed his number as well just Don't have premium yet to activate pm.

FattyLaunda
05-21-23, 09:22
I have read a lot of fellow mongers are trying afros in the state. How is the experience? Are they better at pleasing? Are they into kinks and other stuff?

Arthur4
05-21-23, 12:24
Many of my friends go to merge. The best thing is to have a proper conversation with the reception lady there and tell her about your exact requirements. Generally I don't suggest taking membership in spas but you can take here because you will be saving a hell of a lot on cost and the girls are of a standard as well. Or else it will cost you 2. 5 k counter itself. You can take a membership for 4 sessions which will cost you 1. 5 k per counter which is much more reasonable. You can also talk with reception lady about what you will pay for extras (keep it between 2-2. 5) and she will select that girl for you at that very rate and inform you exactly how much you need to pay for extras. So no bargaining and time wastage inside, direct to deed. One more tip- Go for the 90 minutes session because the massage is also good unlike the namesake ones and you can enjoy a nice massage with FS with no time constraint. And since you are new also be aware of few jokers here issuing empty threats begging for VFM profiles (because in reality they don't have any themselves) and promoting GPS bitches here trying very hard to decide for everyone what adds value to this forum and what does not (eventually they will fail though) because they have been exposed big time.Went to merge today.

Nestled in a secure location opp South mall.

Price a bit expensive but massage was also good.

Etra was also awesome white milky boobs and flawless skin ask for kiran.

DorianPaul007
05-21-23, 12:58
How much are they charging?

Counter & inside.

Also by extra, I hope it's FS?

Went to merge today.

Nestled in a secure location opp South mall.

Price a bit expensive but massage was also good.

Etra was also awesome white milky boobs and flawless skin ask for kiran.

DorianPaul007
05-21-23, 12:59
Reposting again, need help.

Hello fellow mongers.

Can someone please help with the location & contact for P Spa Baghajatin? Unfortunately I am not able to find it in GMap.

Also is there a alternate to P Spa Golpark?

I will be in the area on Tuesday for a doctor's appointment and incase P Spa is in waiting mode, I would like to visit somewhere else.

I have been to White Liliy, Merge & Revive a year before, but don't if they are worth visiting now.

Look forward to the help.

Cheers,

Dorian.

Arthur4
05-21-23, 14:34
How much are they charging?

Counter & inside.

Also by extra, I hope it's FS?Their charge is very high 2. 5. So please refrain if you don't like the price.

Arthur4
05-21-23, 16:51
Well you were lucky enough to get the service prolly because of Bengali maybe, last time that old fuck didn't buy my shit and refused to give service although the counter lady wanted to as I could feel it LOL. Well I needed his number as well just Don't have premium yet to activate pm.I think in Kolkata all spa are for sex. A massuese told me the money we pay at counter is not recieved as salary by the therapist. They only that the money for FS B2 B etc. In fact she told me they make so much from what action goes that they don't need the salary. So why the fuss for service? Every spa provides service in Kolkata unlike Bangalore.

CooperKhan24
05-21-23, 23:11
Thanks to FaultyPromise, NeilRoy & RussianLover bro for sharing details about MT Bangur and few other spas. Unfortunately I was only able to try MT.

There were around 10 girls when I went there, I didn't find any of them as per the expectation based on previous reports and MT charges, Still went ahead and selected a girl name Rxxxxa, Paid 5 K to the counter lady and waited for the girl in the room. Rooms were okayish, She started with light stretching, gave a name sake massage but kept asking about pressure and all.

After 10 minutes she was naked, gave a BJ, B2 B, When I asked for rimming, she obliged, I got excited as this was about to be my first rimming exp, but I didn't feel any thing at all (not sure if she did it right or may be its not my cup of tea), then started the deed with WOT, followed by missionary and ended with doggy. She shared her number to meet outside, I was interested as I was in kol just for 2-3 days but she kept insisting.

RiderAnna
05-21-23, 23:48
Can anyone suggest me VFM spas that offer good FN massage for at least 20 to 30 minutes and then does some light b2 be and / or HJ at the end? I'm not even looking for the main deed. If that happens, it's a plus but not needed. VFM means within 2 k (all included). Can stretch slightly if there's no option at all.

Short FR: I went to P Golpark recently and they offered a namesake massage for barely 5-8 minutes, stripped, did some B2 be and asked to get into the deed. I was not looking for the deed at all and asked for some more massage. She complied but that only lasted for another 5 minutes after which she asked if she could proceed with the HJ. As I wasn't planning to get into the act, my time was pretty much wasted. I thought they would offer a longer massage to those who aren't looking for the main course. But I was wrong!

SeldomGuy
05-22-23, 12:46
Does the spa name include "Aura" and located very colse to Starbucks?

Did you visited the spa larer?

Richa is still available there?

Please let me know. I'm interested to visit there.

You can also PM me, my PM is active.So I did visit this place around 20 days ago and she is available l, she is initially quite weird almost becoming rude. But then she becomes friendly if you visit her few times.

SeldomGuy
05-22-23, 12:58
I am planning to stay in Vivanta this time? Is it friendly? Can we take your friend to room without any questions asked? Off late ITCs has been a problem. JW and Westin are still good.

Do not know about other hotels.

Sam.I visited very recently with a lady who is quite a hype in this forum, the girl went straight to the elevator without a moment of hesitation as I followed with a couple of Redbull cans. Earlier the receptionist lady (a cute chubby bong lady), had quite candidly told me that though the booking is for one person, if a visitor visits during the day time we don't charge them and we don't require the IDs. That's a security risk for others but for us it is awesome. After the deed was over in a couple of hours, the receptionist had asked "Are you sure you want to completely checkout?) to which I had wished if I could spend the night with her instead. Fantasies you see.

DasAbhishek007
05-22-23, 18:25
Hello all,

Have been mongering in Kolkata for quite some time now. With help of seniors and their references have had the luck of tasting many birds in the city.

Lately have been out of the city due to work and now am back.

Looking to exchange contacts with experienced people.

[Deleted by Admin] I might be able to share some really great profiles.

Do note, its an exchange.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

DasAbhishek007
05-22-23, 19:20
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

SapattCool
05-22-23, 21:05
Thanks Bro. That is as good an example as I would need. Am going to try it out this time. BTW, Please PM the hyped lady digits or name. We probably share similar taste.

I visited very recently with a lady who is quite a hype in this forum, the girl went straight to the elevator without a moment of hesitation as I followed with a couple of Redbull cans. Earlier the receptionist lady (a cute chubby bong lady), had quite candidly told me that though the booking is for one person, if a visitor visits during the day time we don't charge them and we don't require the IDs. That's a security risk for others but for us it is awesome. After the deed was over in a couple of hours, the receptionist had asked "Are you sure you want to completely checkout?) to which I had wished if I could spend the night with her instead. Fantasies you see.

RahulRaj12
05-23-23, 04:27

Pics attached.Hello rahul,

Can you please share the details for this contact. I will be in kolkata on 25th. Can exchange contacts in Bangalore if needed.

Clear your inbox.

Sunandoghosh
05-23-23, 07:32
Any one willing to share contact for quality GFE beautiful gal?

I know I am asking for too much but just in case someone has a kid heart please.

M not looking for average girls.

Ravinder Kuma
05-23-23, 13:24
Can any bros recommend a good spa where I can get a nice wash & scrub first from a hot chick and later FS?

Jadugar
05-24-23, 04:02
Hello rahul,

Can you please share the details for this contact. I will be in kolkata on 25th. Can exchange contacts in Bangalore if needed.

Clear your inbox.He reported for asansol which is 200 km away from Kolkata. It will eat your one day for that bird. If you are ready, go ahead.

RiderAnna
05-24-23, 04:38
I am requesting again. TIA. Do note that I do not expect the quality of massage to be of very high quality at this price. I only expect a longer duration followed by a mild he / B2B.

Can anyone suggest me VFM spas that offer good FN massage for at least 20 to 30 minutes and then does some light b2 be and / or HJ at the end? I'm not even looking for the main deed. If that happens, it's a plus but not needed. VFM means within 2 k (all included). Can stretch slightly if there's no option at all.

RahulAVirus
05-24-23, 07:50
Any leads and reviews about below sa profiles.

Vishaani.

Bosslady.

Dreamyqueen previous sa I'd Cheerfulgirl.

I got many requests for digits for baby from asansol which I took and posted report in my last post. I can provide digits of sp only because I have no direct digits of the girl. BTW I have one more digits of indie from asansol. I ll post report very soon about her.

RahulRaj12
05-24-23, 07:56
He reported for asansol which is 200 km away from Kolkata. It will eat your one day for that bird. If you are ready, go ahead.Oh. Thanks for the info. I had no idea about this place asansol. Please DM me sone good young indie or MP with goodlooking therapists. I will be near burrabazar. Can travel 10 kms any side. Please help. Thanks. Already tried Dolly and adrija.

Hulk07
05-24-23, 13:33
Any new profile in PB spa? I am thinking of going there next week.

LoveGuy01
05-24-23, 17:03

Do not know about other hotels..Vivanta is GF, went there in March without any issue. Even Novotel has no issues. Spoke to the GM of a star hotel whom l wouldn't name, he said ITC Delhi main business is coming from rich youngsters using it as their playground to fuck WG. ITC can't risk their name to become luxury OYO. Till the girl is keeping her mouth shut in the lobby even if she isn't polished, they don't care. They just don't want other family guests to get uncomfortable.

Novotel itself felt like booked by Indigo, while checking there must be at least 15 peoples of Indigo in the lobby, both cabin crew and captain. The funny thing was their bar Sante and pool was deserted the whole time. I was in their bar till 2 am and used their gym and pool from 8 am to 11 am but none of these Indigo people were to be seen. Didn't bother even asking for a late check out even though my booking came with a late check out till 6 pm.

If you really want to pick up girls and make the most of your staycation The Park still remains the best option. If you got company then Novotel, Westin, Taj City Centre, Fairfield, Vivanta are good option. Taj Bengal and ITC Royal are best to be avoided for the first meeting.

NeilRoy
05-24-23, 18:15
Provided by some one claiming to be providing in Northern fringes of the city. 5000 full night. Asking 500 advance for booking. Understanbly scam. Easy to guess trap. But the girls look good. Anyone knows any girl in the pics? Any sexperiences with any of the lot?

NeilRoy
05-24-23, 18:17
I am requesting again. TIA. Do note that I do not expect the quality of massage to be of very high quality at this price. I only expect a longer duration followed by a mild he / B2B.Only P spa falls in that range. You may or may not get good massage, depends on the girl. I once got about 25 min of good massage followed by FS.

NeilRoy
05-24-23, 18:21
Any leads and reviews about below sa profiles.

Vishaani.

Bosslady.

Dreamyqueen previous sa I'd Cheerfulgirl.

I got many requests for digits for baby from asansol which I took and posted report in my last post. I can provide digits of sp only because I have no direct digits of the girl. BTW I have one more digits of indie from asansol. I ll post report very soon about her.Understandable. The SP digit would suffice. Although did not get any response from you in pm about this.

RiderAnna
05-24-23, 20:44
Only P spa falls in that range. You may or may not get good massage, depends on the girl. I once got about 25 min of good massage followed by FS.Can you please share the names and branch?

To other mongers: If you visited a VFM spa where you got a 15-20+ minutes massage, please share the name of the masseuse, spa name and branch, and damages. Will be very helpful. TIA again.

NewInPune
05-24-23, 21:52
Bro, Hotel Golden Park is the new Park hotel in Kolkata.

Vivanta is GF, went there in March without any issue. Even Novotel has no issues. Spoke to the GM of a star hotel whom l wouldn't name, he said ITC Delhi main business is coming from rich youngsters using it as their playground to fuck WG. ITC can't risk their name to become luxury OYO. Till the girl is keeping her mouth shut in the lobby even if she isn't polished, they don't care. They just don't want other family guests to get uncomfortable.

Novotel itself felt like booked by Indigo, while checking there must be at least 15 peoples of Indigo in the lobby, both cabin crew and captain. The funny thing was their bar Sante and pool was deserted the whole time. I was in their bar till 2 am and used their gym and pool from 8 am to 11 am but none of these Indigo people were to be seen. Didn't bother even asking for a late check out even though my booking came with a late check out till 6 pm.

If you really want to pick up girls and make the most of your staycation The Park still remains the best option. If you got company then Novotel, Westin, Taj City Centre, Fairfield, Vivanta are good option. Taj Bengal and ITC Royal are best to be avoided for the first meeting.

MadeinHeaven
05-25-23, 00:25
But no one will come to another city without advance. If anyone has taken Anurima Banik service and she is genuine than I can go ahead.

Please anyone tell how is she.I too have a huge kink for her. Bored of buying her digital contents. Would love to meet her. Just pinged her and yet to receive the responds. Did you tried bro any luck?

ImVirat
05-25-23, 01:25
I too have a huge kink for her. Bored of buying her digital contents. Would love to meet her. Just pinged her and yet to receive the responds. Did you tried bro any luck?[Deleted by Admin]

Is this her Insta account.

RussianLover19
05-25-23, 01:39
Can any bros recommend a good spa where I can get a nice wash & scrub first from a hot chick and later FS?Meditation is good for you but profile quality isn't good and never trust the pics sent by them!

Shojib20
05-25-23, 03:25
Anyone has any experience with the following Afro available in Kolkata MR?

Please enlighten us. If possible, please write a short FR.

1. Ivy.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-kolkata/ivy-deep-throat-queen

2. Chloe.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-kolkata/chloe-tanzanian

3. Curvy Kassandra.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-kolkata/curvy-kassandra

4. Amber.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-kolkata/amber-black-jamaican

LoveGuy01
05-25-23, 05:07
Bro, Hotel Golden Park is the new Park hotel in Kolkata.Might be, I had been invited by a rich corporate guy to party at Makati but I didn't join him since didn't want to get into a brawl with a law enforcement officer for drunk driving. Had been prosecuted for drunk driving couple of times and it kills the vibe of the good time. I avoid taking Maa Bridge or Topsia crossing late night cause cops make sure they barricade these crossing to check drunk drivers.

The rich guy did hint me that I wouldn't be driving back at night if l join him. He knows the management and is a high roller. The kind of girls and people he mingle up is not very appealing to me personally, so I haven't accepted his offer. These people generally party in South Kolkata. Roots, LMNOQ, Makati are their usual hangout place now. I have read many SPs are operating from Golden Park these days. Once Golden Park became oyo, I lost the interest to even consider for my normal stay cation. These days most star hotels have opened in New Town area and there are loads of premium and budget option available too. Recently I booked a budget hotel for hourly basis on them Bypass, close to the Ruby crossing. The management told me while checking out to contact them directly instead of making a booking through any travelling sites or app and they will either match or give a better deal shown on these platform. The girl I hooked up with had her office at Kasba and could only spare couple of hours on pretext of client visit. So had to take the plunge or else I don't know or even bother putting in effort to explore South Kolkata hotels these days.

Arthur4
05-25-23, 05:15
Provided by some one claiming to be providing in Northern fringes of the city. 5000 full night. Asking 500 advance for booking. Understanbly scam. Easy to guess trap. But the girls look good. Anyone knows any girl in the pics? Any sexperiences with any of the lot?Even if its 500 , adhere to policy of NO ADVANCE.

This is probably a scam.

Jadugar
05-25-23, 09:15
Hello fellow mongers in the city of joy.

Another 503 FR.

Thanks to at kooldudeq28 for sharing her contact and helping with the reference.

Contacted her on TG. She quoted 15 k initially. Negotiated her down to 10 k for 3 hrs and 2 pops.

Booked a budget place in Dhakuria thru brevistay. She had shared some pics on TG and I was a bit excited. I reached the place a little early so decided to rub one out. Hadn't had any action in almost a week and I did not want to end the first round right out of the gate. So rubbed one out, took a hot shower just in time as she arrived. I had texted her the room number and she just gave her ID at the desk and came up to the room.

She smelled good. We hugged. We chatted a bit about the weather, about our tattoos. I commented how she had great skin, she blushed I pulled her in for a kiss. What followed was a tongue fight. We ate each other's face until we were out of breath. She then excused herself to go freshen up. I pulled up my make-out playlist and started playing songs from it.

She came out of the washroom in a really hot nightie kinda lingerie. Damn!! She had a nice rack. I immediately jumped on her and we did DFK with my hands all over her bazookas. She pushed me back on the bed and slowly started to kiss my whole body until she came to my waist. She then played with my erect johnny (proud of my boy) and then she pulled my boxers down.

And she started giving me a BBBJ.

Now picture this, I was half lying on the bed with my legs hanging off and she was on her knees at the foot of the bed worshipping johnny with her tongue and lips. (Damn, I got hard just remembering that scene).

I then stood up, she was still on her knees.

I just started ramming that mouth. She did that amazing thing where she kept eye contact with me while I was ramming that mouth. What a power trip!

I picked her up and pushed her on the bed, I took off that nightie and she was in her birthday suit. I immediately went to town on the kitty. Absolutely clean and odorless, and may I say a bit tasty. I was eating her out and her one hand was in my hair pushing my face into her snatch. Dunno if she was enjoying it or she is a great actor but her moans and squirming was turning me on like anything. She used her other hand to take my gingers and guide them to her G-spot. I think I made ISG proud because I did find the G spot, rubbed and flicked and licked till she came. I know she wasn't faking that, because I could feel, taste and smell that wetness. I was so frikkin hard I was ready to go in raw. But then I paused, quickly ripped open a durex, as soon as she felt me put the see on, she quickly turned and got into the doggy pose. I happily obliged as I mounted that be-e-a-utiful round ass. The rythimic slapping sound of two bodies coupled with her urging me to fuck her, hard, like a S-L-you-T, just sent me to overdrive. I banged her like crazy, then flipped her over to missionary, I love to see those tatas bounce with every thrust. I banged her for a few more minutes in mish before I came. I was spent. We took a shower and cleaned ourselves and then Cuddled for some time.

Round two was pretty much the same, except we were pleasuring each other this time, in 69. I was tired and didn't want to move much so she came on top in cowgirl and we switched and I finished in Missionary again.

Rating: (my own opinion, other people's interactions may differ).

Boobs: 9/10.

DFK and DATY: yes.

Kitty: moderately tight, clean and non-smelly (she said she just started SA after her break up).

Attitude: submissive.

WIR: for sure.

Damage: 10 k for 3 hrs (negotiated down from 15 k).Thanks brother for reference. Met her and my review is as good as yours. Bubbly girl. A little chubby. But, boobs are amazing amazing. Cat is tight. Nice to talk. Rating 8/10. A little short in height but will try to please always.

SpaHunter Kol
05-25-23, 14:45
Hello my brothers, its been a while!

I was RTFF today but couldn't find any recent FRs from Osmo-kasba. Does anyone have experience of the spa in 2023? Any pointers on the current stock of Thai there?

Interested in Thai only.

TIA.

Ravinder Kuma
05-25-23, 15:50
Meditation is good for you but profile quality isn't good and never trust the pics sent by them!Thanks, appreciate the help. Will check them.

Arthur4
05-25-23, 16:54
Where to buy male sex toys online?

Snap deal all reviews are fake and price is double.

EagerGuy
05-25-23, 17:18

3. Lisa. Says she mix of bengali and punjabi. Looks below average. Knockers are tight and round. Can take hard pounding. And hardcore wg also she asked a star but finally settled with dust. One time thing. Never going to return back.My next visit is scheduled in a week and I contacted Poly love and few other girls. Poly asked for 10 k for 2 hours and when I tried to negotiate, she just asked to look for other options.

Same happened with Susmita (https://members.seeking.com/member/a0899fd4-abb6-4cb6-8568-a8456892bdf2) too, she asked me to quote charges for night and when I said 15 k, she was very sarcastic and told me to try other girls.

In both the instances I said ok and didn't reply further. But how are you guys getting them for these prices? Please share some tips and secrets to negotiate.

Luffy22
05-25-23, 18:10

I was RTFF today but couldn't find any recent FRs from Osmo-kasba. Does anyone have experience of the spa in 2023? Any pointers on the current stock of Thai there?

Interested in Thai only.

TIA.I recently went there in April. Rates are same on the counter 1300-2500. Mostly local available. Receptionist told me thais are available as well. It was my first time at kasba branch so didn't alloted thai but local. And FYI Osmo Southern Avenue is shut down. I frequented at this branch and this had very good collection.

RickySexy
05-25-23, 18:30

Interested in Thai only.

TIA.Tried osmo last month only for massage. Took 90 min with a Thai. She gave good massage and asked mid time for extra. I told her no extra required this time (went there after meeting someone).

She told she will give a good massage if I tip her later and I agreed.

She gave a good massage.

Tipped her later.

MPHelp
05-25-23, 21:11
Went to 25 Spa Cental and took Disha as per earlier report. Massage was nothing better than oil rub. It went on for 20 minutes and then she asked for extras. Opted for B2 B and settled for 2 K.

Deed started and it went as usual. Got BJ without condom as I forgot to carry one. I did feel her teeth, so nothing great.

Worst part is I have started getting itching in little johny after 1-2 days and it is probably an infection.

Visited a doctor and he confirmed the same and prescribed antibacterials. Asked me not to have sex for the next 1 month at least.

Beware of Disha in Central 25 Spa.

MP.

Rooms007
05-26-23, 09:24
Went to 25 Spa Cental and took Disha as per earlier report. Massage was nothing better than oil rub. It went on for 20 minutes and then she asked for extras. Opted for B2 B and settled for 2 K.

Deed started and it went as usual. Got BJ without condom as I forgot to carry one. I did feel her teeth, so nothing great.

Worst part is I have started getting itching in little johny after 1-2 days and it is probably an infection.

Visited a doctor and he confirmed the same and prescribed antibacterials. Asked me not to have sex for the next 1 month at least.

MP.Please get yourself tested for STDs as well. This is the part that concerns me about spas. Looking at how prevalent bbjs are in spas like PB, P, MT etc it makes me wonder if its even worth risking it. Not sure if spas are getting these girls tested or not.

Atanu
05-26-23, 13:39
Went to P spa nr Bati Chokha restaurant today. Took Ni. Well discussed here by seniors.

If you ignore the face which is avg she has great assets especially eraser nips. And very eager to please.

Good massage. Took dry. After about 15 minutes started the deed with the bazookas. Could have gone on and on.

She did everything incl BBBJ. Took her in mish, doggy and WOT.

Few obsv: she had a go 3 times as it was taking time to cum. And she didn't mind. Part of reason was I had the pill and was using a extra time Cee.

She didn't know that, ha ha. She was very eager to please.

She was reasonably clean but one big caveat. In between the deeds when I told her that sometimes I have issue with CAp she almost enquired if I was thinking of doing bareback. I said No strongly. She then immediately backed out and said it's good for both to use cover etc. I'm not sure if she was just asking a question to check or if she does bareback. If anyone knows would be helpful to understand.

She said a backstory of family et al and that she is into this only 8 months to carry the family etc.

Apparently they all get 1/3 of counter charge.

I tipped her 400 for the extra BBBJ effort in be / w positions. And having a go 3 times with new cap. She finished finally on hand. Was almost 50 minutes overall. She did not rush as such.

Infind if you go early say around 11 am you have first dips and most of them report by 11:30. Crowd also starts building.

Also ask for the guest house room if available.

Charges 1500 counter +400 tip.Just want to know about the pill.

Master Madan
05-26-23, 15:07
He reported for asansol which is 200 km away from Kolkata. It will eat your one day for that bird. If you are ready, go ahead.I too asked this sp details from Rahul, but it seems he doesn't reply even when I am in asansol only.

Peekay7
05-26-23, 18:27
What is the standard price for the fd block one. And any highly reco sp in salt lake?

Was around Salt Lake area one day in the morning. So thought of visiting P Spa FD Block branch. Went around 12:30. Was shown the line up of around 5-6 girls. Chose Poly.

Young girl with nice boobs. Should be in early to mid twenties. Has a girl next door look. Doesn't have the WG look on her face and can carry herself very well. Quite fair complexion. She was wearing a white body hugging knee length dress with black spotted pattern.

Once in the room, fondled her a bit. Her boobs and ass felt really good from on top of her dress. Then she took of the dress and wow. She looked really good. The massage was of course nothing to write home about. After the massage she lied down next to me and we cuddled for a bit. Squeezed her boobs from on top of the bra. Felt good. Then took off the bra and the boobs looked killer. Sucked on them. But she asked me to suck softly and also didn't let me finger her much. Also no DFK. Kissing everywhere else was ok. But when I tried kissing in on her lips she turned her face away so didn't try any more. After cuddling for a bit, she put on the condom and asked if I wanted her to suck. I said yes of course. Did CBJ for 2 minutes. She was not really into it. So let it be and fucked her wild in wot, missionary and came in standing missionary. Sex was good. But she is not very comfortable with very hard banging.

Paid the standard price at the counter and tipped Poly 100.

DesiGuy3
05-26-23, 18:34
Does any one has experience with Anamika from SA?

https://members.seeking.com/member/23554757-0449-434f-9ce6-04262c0b82e4

FlyingFucker
05-26-23, 20:05

Pics attached.Dear Rahul.

Please share contact of attached girl in return I can share good contact of Kolkata.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Admin

NeilRoy
05-26-23, 22:07
I too asked this sp details from Rahul, but it seems he doesn't reply even when I am in asansol only.Yupp. Same here. Fake most probably.

Ravinder Kuma
05-27-23, 04:24
That's scary bro. After reading several posts like this I totally stopped taking BBJ sometime back. I always insist on CBJ. A small sacrifice to monger without fear.

MP.

ToyBoyCal
05-27-23, 04:48
So I have taken Esha quite a few times in the past and we had developed a comfort level amongst us. She has deactivated her phone and the only way to contact her is through Telegram. I had been chatting with her for a few weeks and she confirmed that despite the fact she has stopped meeting people, she will meet me once.

We had set up a meeting for Thursday and after confirming she ghosted me. Ended up wasting a hard on and 3 k for the hotel.

Just wanted to share this so that no other person books the hotel in advance if he is taking Esha.

Cheers.

CatchMe88
05-27-23, 07:07
Thanks brother for reference. Met her and my review is as good as yours. Bubbly girl. A little chubby. But, boobs are amazing amazing. Cat is tight. Nice to talk. Rating 8/10. A little short in height but will try to please always.Can you share the reference please. The spa scene here has become monotonous and mechanical, Need a break.

Will she come to a star hotel in Newtown?

PrinceNova
05-27-23, 09:41
What is the standard price for the fd block one. And any highly reco sp in salt lake?It's 1500 all inclusive.

EroSannin
05-27-23, 09:49
Thanks brother for reference. Met her and my review is as good as yours. Bubbly girl. A little chubby. But, boobs are amazing amazing. Cat is tight. Nice to talk. Rating 8/10. A little short in height but will try to please always.Mind sharing the details? I have tried DM'ing but your inbox is full.

Arthur4
05-27-23, 11:18
Looks good. Behaviour good. Very chatty though. Service is avg I would say. As I mentioned earlier, you have to be dominant type with these CIS bitches. They sometimes have mood but you need to show them that you are here for a reason and you are not going to spare them. If someone gets quickly init imitated by sudden erratic behavior from their side, better not go. If you are chatty and hold a proper conversation with them, ignoring their tantrums, if any, you can always take a plunge!

Anyways since you asked let me share a review.

Looks. Very good, just like the pics but curly type hair. No marks on the body. Impeccable figure and hygiene. She would take shower and ask you to take shower before the deed. She is around 5,6" I assume. You can try your luck to take shower with her.

Room: it was luckily a suite and good one. All other time I have been there, the rooms were two double bed types.

Service: a bit hurried. Not that she rushes. She is very patient and it was the time when I went to see her was bad. The previous client who was an uncle with ample beer belly and bald head, whom she referred to as her grandfather. LOL, accidentally took her room keys with him as they did the deed in a different room. Now all agents are not happy with this girl as she gives way much time to clients that they would like. As a result I had to wait for sometimes and she had a brawl with all these SPs and I was listening to these from a distance as the girl was locked out and was shouting in the lobby. Anyways the uncle came back and handed over the keys to her. So when I went and said Hi, she was already in a bad mood and was cursing the uncle as he stayed much more that his quota and was drinking whiskey without showing any sign of leaving. Anyways we started chatting and cracked jokes and she showed her family pics to me and I showed her insta profile and that I have Ben seeing her pics ever since she started working in Delhi. This chat kept on and we became so engrossed that I had to ask her okay let's go to the bedroom as James confirmed me beforehand that she has another booking right after me. Now after taking shower we both were naked and jumped into bed and started caressing each other. I insisted a bit to get BBJ but she denied and carried on CBJ. Deepthroated me a few times licked the tip and I was ready. I started licking her body and nips and slowly went down the town. She started moaning from licking itself and by the time my tongue started exploring her clean strawberry flavored clits, her moans went louder and she directed me when she wanted a kiss or any particular place she wanted my tongue. She was dripping and she would not let me explore more on her boobies side and took my dick and put inside her. Then it went on for good 15-20 minutes in mish, doggy, mish and her moans were too loud to fill the suite and pretty sure it could have heard from lobby too. She finished and then she started complaining about the tool size and to finish soon but the room AC was not set to low levels and I started sweating Like dog and in the process lost erection. She started yelling a bit that why you haven't finished yet and it's been long. I dint pay attention. Took off the condom. Asked her for another condom but she asked me to get it from the side table which I did and then again she put the condom and started blowing again and after 2-3 minutes it went hard again amd she wanted doggy again. I pounded hard and this time she almost cried and started speaking in Her language. LOL. I kept on in doggy and then in mish again pounded her spreading her legs apart. But no sign of me cumming. I was also exhausted from long session. I asked her again for WOT which she denied earlier stating she won't be able to take me in WOT. This time she rolled her eyes and I LOLed. Now she wanted me to take off condom and try raw which anyways I dint think was a good idea. I asked her to give me a HJ. She gave me for sometime and I kept on sucking her nips and finished. She called the housekeeping before we started to come after 30 minutes and housekeeping knocked but she asked them to wait outside and came back and let me finish. I went inside the bathroom and took a shower again as I was all sweaty. Now funny thing happened I came out naked and saw the housekeeping guy changing the bed sheet and we both freaked out and I went inside bathroom again and waited till he moved to the other room. The girl asked honey don't worry come out. I came out and she wanted to talk again! LOL. She again asked to seat on the sofa while she gets dressed and get makeup done. I told I am leaving. She asked me to come to the wardrobe room and we started kissing again and then I told I am leaving. She told wait and gave me a hug and for whatever reason the housekeeping guy had an annoying expression on his face. I bid her good night and left. While coming out I saw another CIS big fitted chick going out with full makeup on and accidentally the wrong button got pressed by my bum and she was like are you drunk! I said yes. The. Again it got pressed and she was like giving me a dirty look. I told sorry and somehow I wasn't able to take my eyes off her humongous tits which was popping out of her dress and she dint like me ogling at her and moved a bit forward. LOL. We both came out of the hotel and she left in an Uber and I waited for my uber and called it a night!Awsome review man. There are 2 Armenian models available. Will try the attached. Lola is still available though if people want to try.

Peekay7
05-27-23, 11:58
Anyone with experience of getting FS in lusso bella or kwality in salt lake? Would love to read FR on them.

RahulAVirus
05-27-23, 12:10
Dear Rahul.

Please share contact of attached girl in return I can share good contact of Kolkata.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php

AdminPlease dm me.

RussianLover19
05-27-23, 20:14
Awsome review man. There are 2 Armenian models available. Will try the attached. Lola is still available though if people want to try.She has many don'ts and doesn't look like this pic. Better to avoid!

RussianLover19
05-27-23, 20:19
Can you share the reference please. The spa scene here has become monotonous and mechanical, Need a break.

Will she come to a star hotel in Newtown?Don't overpay though! She can be brought down to 6 k for 2-2. 5 hrs easily. [Deleted by Admin] Month number.

RussianLover19
05-27-23, 20:46
That's scary bro. After reading several posts like this I totally stopped taking BBJ sometime back. I always insist on CBJ. A small sacrifice to monger without fear.BBJ is not that risky! I have been taking BBJ from past 3-4 years and I lost count how many girls I have got BBJ from but touchwood never got anything. I get tested regularly. It can be a fungal infection and might not be related to that encounter.

Now also want to add that in 25 spa central, the girl Sanjana who was reviewed here once, is an absolute avoid. Easily one of the worst girls I encountered service wise. She has a pair of massive jugs and that's all she has. Looks wise short and bulky and not long hair. When I took her, she knew about ISG and I pretended I never heard of any forum. No FS. Basic service. Doesn't suck. When asked for titfuck, she reacted as if I am gross. Just because of her tits I did spend 2500 for B2B but she is an arrogant. I rarely have bad experiences but she was easily one! Do not fall prey of some newcomers post. They can be a set up easily. Not trying to say all newcomers are like that but please take it with a pinch of salt! Please abstain from sharing ISG details with WGs. It won't take much time for them to get hold of some guys who would act as an online pimp or even worse, they would open account in their names and start posting fake reviews!

Arthur4
05-28-23, 04:05
She has many don'ts and doesn't look like this pic. Better to avoid!Thanks for alerting.

Arthur4
05-28-23, 04:36
SA girls are nothing extraordinary. I had a couple of them for 6 k I think that's a reasonable price. We are overpaying. First she quoted 15 k then came to 10 k. She can come to 6 k if we all agree to pay that like in Delhi forrum. Price is decided by forum in Delhi.

SpaHunter Kol
05-28-23, 08:50
Thanks to those who responded to my post. Went to Osmo after more than 5 years. How time flies!

Once I was such a regular there I knew the room layout and the girls like the back of my hand. Dona, Chompu et al.

Some things have changed, some have not. They still maintain the 1600 counter charge for 1 hour with oil, which is good. Rooms and interior are exactly the same.

But nowadays there is absolutely no signage in the front. Looks like they got rid of the small banner which was there in front of the building. So if you're not an old timer the only way to go is to call the spa and ask for guidance. Seems this was done intentionally. Receptionist has also changed. Now there's a local chick who handles the cash, she looked tempting!

I was allotted a Thai MILF called Kim. Nice milky skin, meat in the right places, good sized boobs. Massage was below average by Thai standards, took B2 B. Rate was a little on the high side at 2. 5 k. FS was quoted at 3. 5 K, didn't take it.

Came to know there are 5 Thai birds there. Will try another one next time.

Business is booming, despite the shabby state of the place. All rooms were occupied. Few people had to be turned away as there was no one available. I could hear them through the paper thin walls.

KolkataBoy
05-28-23, 20:50
I am a man of 50 years residing in Kolkata. Basically, I am a building promoter and I earn a lot. Money is not a problem to me. I am in mongering for almost twenty years. I generally goes to spa for 2 times in a week and always take FS, BBJ etc. Till date, I guess, I have fucked more than 1500 ladies in my mongering life. My spa journey began from South City Mall. Before that, I fucked a lot of ladies in my hotel rooms, provided by the hotel authorities, while I was on tour in NJP, Malda, Haldia, Odisha, Bihar and Jharkhand. For last five years I am enjoying FS mostly without any protection. I do regularly check myself once in a year through Dr. Lal Lathlab. Last, I did the same in this month of May, 2023 and the report is exactly fine. I did not catch any STD till now. FS without condom is a real pleasure and every spa woman will do that if you give some extra money to them. So getting FS without protection is not a problem. Many spa owners individually know me and call me if some special therapists have joined who is good in service. I have fucked many ott actresses, models, mainstream actresses etc. I do not like SG. It is very hard to stay without pussy for more than one week if you really taste a good pussy. I got divorce two years ago for some unavoidable personal reasons. So at present I am really enjoying mongering without any detective eye. My philosophy is simple: to Enjoy this god gifted life fully. I have appointed two personal female. Secretaries for me, one is married and another is unmarried. They always eager to please me in my office. They are my companions in my tour. To me: Every person should taste the pleasure of mongering. At present date a person infected with hiv can live normal life span without any illness with ARV treatment and it is free of cost. I have researched a lot and came to the conclusion that if I got infected with hiv, it will not hamper my normal life. I have been practiced in unprotected sex for so many years and till now I have not caught any std. I think, getting an std, speciallly hiv, is very hard. I am. Not promoting unprotected sex, what I am telling is my personal experience. Taste of different pussies are different and it is always a pleasure to fuck a girl. Thank you for reading my mongering journey.

Apa2032
05-28-23, 23:09
Just want to know about the pill.Hi I these days have to use Viagra or equivalent. It's basically sildenafill 50 MG. To be taken 1-2 hrs before the deed. Preferably in empty sromach.

Shojib20
05-29-23, 02:25
I read a lot about hygiene issues of SG. I want to know the hygiene scenario of Premium buildings.

Premium buildings girls are hygiene enough to encounter with? Are they tested on regular basis? Please enlighten me.

Please suggest me some good pimp contact in my inbox. My PM is active.

CallOver29
05-29-23, 03:17
I am a man of 50 years residing in Kolkata. Basically, I am a building promoter and I earn a lot. Money is not a problem to me. I am in mongering for almost twenty years. I generally goes to spa for 2 times in a week and always take FS, BBJ etc. Till date, I guess, I have fucked more than 1500 ladies in my mongering life. My spa journey began from South City Mall. Before that, I fucked a lot of ladies in my hotel rooms, provided by the hotel authorities, while I was on tour in NJP, Malda, Haldia, Odisha, Bihar and Jharkhand. For last five years I am enjoying FS mostly without any protection. I do regularly check myself once in a year through Dr. Lal Lathlab. Last, I did the same in this month of May, 2023 and the report is exactly fine. I did not catch any STD till now. FS without condom is a real pleasure and every spa woman will do that if you give some extra money to them. So getting FS without protection is not a problem. Many spa owners individually know me and call me if some special therapists have joined who is good in service. I have fucked many ott actresses, models, mainstream actresses etc. I do not like SG. It is very hard to stay without pussy for more than one week if you really taste a good pussy. I got divorce two years ago for some unavoidable personal reasons. So at present I am really enjoying mongering without any detective eye. My philosophy is simple: to Enjoy this god gifted life fully. I have appointed two personal female. Secretaries for me, one is married and another is unmarried. They always eager to please me in my office. They are my companions in my tour. To me: Every person should taste the pleasure of mongering. At present date a person infected with hiv can live normal life span without any illness with ARV treatment and it is free of cost. I have researched a lot and came to the conclusion that if I got infected with hiv, it will not hamper my normal life. I have been practiced in unprotected sex for so many years and till now I have not caught any std. I think, getting an std, speciallly hiv, is very hard. I am. Not promoting unprotected sex, what I am telling is my personal experience. Taste of different pussies are different and it is always a pleasure to fuck a girl. Thank you for reading my mongering journey.Care to share details about Siliguri, malda!

RussianLover19
05-29-23, 03:55
I am a man of 50 years residing in Kolkata. Basically, I am a building promoter and I earn a lot. Money is not a problem to me. I am in mongering for almost twenty years. I generally goes to spa for 2 times in a week and always take FS, BBJ etc. Till date, I guess, I have fucked more than 1500 ladies in my mongering life. My spa journey began from South City Mall. Before that, I fucked a lot of ladies in my hotel rooms, provided by the hotel authorities, while I was on tour in NJP, Malda, Haldia, Odisha, Bihar and Jharkhand. For last five years I am enjoying FS mostly without any protection. I do regularly check myself once in a year through Dr. Lal Lathlab. Last, I did the same in this month of May, 2023 and the report is exactly fine. I did not catch any STD till now. FS without condom is a real pleasure and every spa woman will do that if you give some extra money to them. So getting FS without protection is not a problem. Many spa owners individually know me and call me if some special therapists have joined who is good in service. I have fucked many ott actresses, models, mainstream actresses etc. I do not like SG. It is very hard to stay without pussy for more than one week if you really taste a good pussy. I got divorce two years ago for some unavoidable personal reasons. So at present I am really enjoying mongering without any detective eye. My philosophy is simple: to Enjoy this god gifted life fully. I have appointed two personal female. Secretaries for me, one is married and another is unmarried. They always eager to please me in my office. They are my companions in my tour. To me: Every person should taste the pleasure of mongering..That's good to know but let's not promote unsafe sex! At least cover up during main course! It's your life! Why to complicate it further!

RussianLover19
05-29-23, 03:59
I am a man of 50 years residing in Kolkata. Basically, I am a building promoter and I earn a lot. Money is not a problem to me. I am in mongering for almost twenty years. I generally goes to spa for 2 times in a week and always take FS, BBJ etc. Till date, I guess, I have fucked more than 1500 ladies in my mongering life. My spa journey began from South City Mall. Before that, I fucked a lot of ladies in my hotel rooms, provided by the hotel authorities, while I was on tour in NJP, Malda, Haldia, Odisha, Bihar and Jharkhand. For last five years I am enjoying FS mostly without any protection. I do regularly check myself once in a year through Dr. Lal Lathlab. Last, I did the same in this month of May, 2023 and the report is exactly fine. I did not catch any STD till now. FS without condom is a real pleasure and every spa woman will do that if you give some extra money to them. So getting FS without protection is not a problem. Many spa owners individually know me and call me if some special therapists have joined who is good in service. I have fucked many ott actresses, models, mainstream actresses etc. I do not like SG. It is very hard to stay without pussy for more than one week if you really taste a good pussy. I got divorce two years ago for some unavoidable personal reasons. So at present I am really enjoying mongering without any detective eye. My philosophy is simple: to Enjoy this god gifted life fully. I have appointed two personal female. Secretaries for me, one is married and another is unmarried. They always eager to please me in my office..How much did you pay to have these Ott models and actresses? If you can share some sp or agents contact for this, that would be great!

Meanmol
05-29-23, 04:33
Hello Sir,

Thank you very much for sharing your mongering journey. I must say you truly are living life King Size and you truly are an inspiration. But only unfortunate thing is you don't have PM facility to directly interact with you. Sir would you mind sharing details on how to approach these OTT & Mainstream actresses along with these Models & Instagram socialites? Any guidance and encouragement on this would be really appreciated. Wishing you all the happiness you deserve and thank you.

I am a man of 50 years residing in Kolkata. Basically, I am a building promoter and I earn a lot. Money is not a problem to me. I am in mongering for almost twenty years. I generally goes to spa for 2 times in a week and always take FS, BBJ etc. Till date, I guess, I have fucked more than 1500 ladies in my mongering life. My spa journey began from South City Mall. Before that, I fucked a lot of ladies in my hotel rooms, provided by the hotel authorities, while I was on tour in NJP, Malda, Haldia, Odisha, Bihar and Jharkhand. For last five years I am enjoying FS mostly without any protection. I do regularly check myself once in a year through Dr. Lal Lathlab. Last, I did the same in this month of May, 2023 and the report is exactly fine. I did not catch any STD till now. FS without condom is a real pleasure and every spa woman will do that if you give some extra money to them. So getting FS without protection is not a problem. Many spa owners individually know me and call me if some special therapists have joined who is good in service..

Hulk07
05-29-23, 08:09
Is PB spa is running as usual? Can anybody confirm who visited recently? I am planning to go in two days. Also any new girl there who's worth to try.

EagerGuy
05-29-23, 09:10
Thank you for sharing your story and inspiring us sir. I want to be like you sir. In fact I was never as rich as you but usually I was contended with whatever little I had. But mongering inspires us to be better than yesterday so that we have enough to try another girl, at least that's what happening with me. And this is the forum of people with similar tastes and most importantly non judgemental when we reveal and share such things. So please guide us and share with us your finds and your stories and keep inspiring us to be better than today.

I am a man of 50 years residing in Kolkata. Basically, I am a building promoter and I earn a lot. Money is not a problem to me. I am in mongering for almost twenty years. I generally goes to spa for 2 times in a week and always take FS, BBJ etc. Till date, I guess, I have fucked more than 1500 ladies in my mongering life. My spa journey began from South City Mall. Before that, I fucked a lot of ladies in my hotel rooms, provided by the hotel authorities, while I was on tour in NJP, Malda, Haldia, Odisha, Bihar and Jharkhand. For last five years I am enjoying FS mostly without any protection. I do regularly check myself once in a year through Dr. Lal Lathlab. Last, I did the same in this month of May, 2023 and the report is exactly fine. I did not catch any STD till now. FS without condom is a real pleasure and every spa woman will do that if you give some extra money to them. So getting FS without protection is not a problem. Many spa owners individually know me and call me if some special therapists have joined who is good in service. I have fucked many ott actresses, models, mainstream actresses etc. I do not like SG. It is very hard to stay without pussy for more than one week if you really taste a good pussy. I got divorce two years ago for some unavoidable personal reasons. So at present I am really enjoying mongering without any detective eye. My philosophy is simple: to Enjoy this god gifted life fully. I have appointed two personal female. Secretaries for me, one is married and another is unmarried. They always eager to please me in my office. They are my companions in my tour. To me: Every person should taste the pleasure of mongering. At present date a person infected with hiv can live normal life span without any illness with ARV treatment and it is free of cost. I have researched a lot and came to the conclusion that if I got infected with hiv, it will not hamper my normal life. I have been practiced in unprotected sex for so many years and till now I have not caught any std. I think, getting an std, speciallly hiv, is very hard. I am. Not promoting unprotected sex, what I am telling is my personal experience. Taste of different pussies are different and it is always a pleasure to fuck a girl. Thank you for reading my mongering journey.

Member #4787
05-29-23, 09:51
I am a man of 50 years residing in Kolkata. Basically, I am a building promoter and I earn a lot. Money is not a problem to me. I am in mongering for almost twenty years. I generally goes to spa for 2 times in a week and always take FS, BBJ etc. Till date, I guess, I have fucked more than 1500 ladies in my mongering life. My spa journey began from South City Mall. Before that, I fucked a lot of ladies in my hotel rooms, provided by the hotel authorities, while I was on tour in NJP, Malda, Haldia, Odisha, Bihar and Jharkhand. For last five years I am enjoying FS mostly without any protection. I do regularly check myself once in a year through Dr. Lal Lathlab. Last, I did the same in this month of May, 2023 and the report is exactly fine. I did not catch any STD till now. FS without condom is a real pleasure and every spa woman will do that if you give some extra money to them. So getting FS without protection is not a problem. Many spa owners individually know me and call me if some special therapists have joined who is good in service. I have fucked many ott actresses, models, mainstream actresses etc. I do not like SG. It is very hard to stay without pussy for more than one week if you really taste a good pussy. I got divorce two years ago for some unavoidable personal reasons. So at present I am really enjoying mongering without any detective eye. My philosophy is simple: to Enjoy this god gifted life fully. I have appointed two personal female. Secretaries for me, one is married and another is unmarried. They always eager to please me in my office. They are my companions in my tour. To me: Every person should taste the pleasure of mongering. At present date a person infected with hiv can live normal life span without any illness with ARV treatment and it is free of cost. I have researched a lot and came to the conclusion that if I got infected with hiv, it will not hamper my normal life. I have been practiced in unprotected sex for so many years and till now I have not caught any std. I think, getting an std, speciallly hiv, is very hard. I am. Not promoting unprotected sex, what I am telling is my personal experience. Taste of different pussies are different and it is always a pleasure to fuck a girl. Thank you for reading my mongering journey.Unprotected sex with spa girls should be big NO. Care to name the spas you have visited in South Kolkata?

NewInPune
05-29-23, 10:29
Yes lotsa hotel options in Rajarhat / New Town for sure. Do let me know if you can recommend a reasonable but good hotel on Bypass on hourly rate.

Would be happy to connect with you to exchange mongering contacts too.

Cheers!

Might be, I had been invited by a rich corporate guy to party at Makati but I didn't join him since didn't want to get into a brawl with a law enforcement officer for drunk driving. Had been prosecuted for drunk driving couple of times and it kills the vibe of the good time. I avoid taking Maa Bridge or Topsia crossing late night cause cops make sure they barricade these crossing to check drunk drivers.

The rich guy did hint me that I wouldn't be driving back at night if l join him. He knows the management and is a high roller. The kind of girls and people he mingle up is not very appealing to me personally, so I haven't accepted his offer. These people generally party in South Kolkata. Roots, LMNOQ, Makati are their usual hangout place now. I have read many SPs are operating from Golden Park these days. Once Golden Park became oyo, I lost the interest to even consider for my normal stay cation. These days most star hotels have opened in New Town area and there are loads of premium and budget option available too. Recently I booked a budget hotel for hourly basis on them Bypass, close to the Ruby crossing. The management told me while checking out to contact them directly instead of making a booking through any travelling sites or app and they will either match or give a better deal shown on these platform. The girl I hooked up with had her office at Kasba and could only spare couple of hours on pretext of client visit. So had to take the plunge or else I don't know or even bother putting in effort to explore South Kolkata hotels these days.

NewInPune
05-29-23, 10:30
Don't know any. Look tempting but advance is almost certainly a scam!

Provided by some one claiming to be providing in Northern fringes of the city. 5000 full night. Asking 500 advance for booking. Understanbly scam. Easy to guess trap. But the girls look good. Anyone knows any girl in the pics? Any sexperiences with any of the lot?

NewInPune
05-29-23, 10:51
Good read bro.

Please do not promote unsafe sex. People can live with one kidney too. But doesn't mean I want to throw away the other one carelessly. To each their own, I guess.

Happy mongering!

Ravinder Kuma
05-29-23, 16:40
This is from few days back. Thanks to some seniors who mentioned about merge opp south city. Visited the place for twice one day after another.

Day1 went around 11:45 and they were cleaning the place. Guy at the reception showed the menu and asked what I wanted. I lied I had been there couple of months back and had taken kiran (based on another bros FR). But this time I wanted to try someone better & took 90 minutes. He asked 2.8 K and finally settled for 2.5 k. He said he will send someone good and showed me the room. It was average size with a tiny shower cube in corner. Changed & lied down. In came Ms. P local bong. Nice face and slightly chubby. Gave nice massage with stretches for close to 1 HR. Then asked about extras. I told I only take FS. She asked how much I would give. I said 2.5 K max based on other FRs. She said she never does at that cost & didn't budge. I was also tired of haggling, it really does kill the mood & finally settled for 3 K. Nice melons with large aerolas, instant turn on. She was fully involved and I think climaxed during the deed. Nice experience & allowed different positions. Didn't get any BJ & I didn't ask. Only allowed LFK & fingering. Total damage 2.5 K + 3 K. WIR? No, I never repeat so soon. Will try someone else.

Day 2 I'll post later.

KolkataBoy
05-29-23, 18:27
Hello Sir,

Thank you very much for sharing your mongering journey. I must say you truly are living life King Size and you truly are an inspiration. But only unfortunate thing is you don't have PM facility to directly interact with you. Sir would you mind sharing details on how to approach these OTT & Mainstream actresses along with these Models & Instagram socialites? Any guidance and encouragement on this would be really appreciated. Wishing you all the happiness you deserve and thank you.Some examples: Suc arita is available on stripchat. She is 'Suchi' there. DM her.

You can try Dolon via messenger. She is active in FB.

Sonia Mahe may be contacted via messenger.

I do not have DM facility to share the numbers.

Try these. You may be lucky.

PurpleDodo
05-29-23, 18:27
Is PB spa is running as usual? Can anybody confirm who visited recently? I am planning to go in two days. Also any new girl there who's worth to try.Yes it is running, I've visited recently. Sorry, no recommendations as I've visited only once myself. Would love some recommendations from other people!

KolkataBoy
05-29-23, 18:34
Good read bro.

Please do not promote unsafe sex. People can live with one kidney too. But doesn't mean I want to throw away the other one carelessly. To each their own, I guess.

Happy mongering!I am sharing my story. Unprotected sex should not be practiced. You are right. But, in my case, as I have been habituated to get pleasure of unprotected sex, it it really hard for me to perform sex with condom. But, I know bad time should not be invited. So, I advise you all to keep protection always.

KolkataBoy
05-29-23, 18:39
Care to share details about Siliguri, malda!Hotel Holyd at Netaji More near NJP station was a good choice for me. Goutam was there. Do not know the recent picture of the place.