PDA

View Full Version : Calcutta

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119

KolkataBoy
05-29-23, 18:42
Unprotected sex with spa girls should be big NO. Care to name the spas you have visited in South Kolkata?All spas are in FS action if you provide them sufficient food.

KolkataBoy
05-29-23, 18:43
How much did you pay to have these Ott models and actresses? If you can share some sp or agents contact for this, that would be great!Rates are 15 to 35 depending on the girls and availability.

KolkataBoy
05-29-23, 18:55
How much did you pay to have these Ott models and actresses? If you can share some sp or agents contact for this, that would be great!For Ott girls 15 to 35 k.

For local models 5 k to 20 k.

For known mainstream actress more than 25 k.

All are for whole night / 4 to 6 hours span.

For unknown aspirant face the amount may goes below 5 k.

Bluehax
05-29-23, 19:34
I am a man of 50 years residing in Kolkata. Basically, I am a building promoter and I earn a lot. Money is not a problem to me. I am in mongering for almost twenty years. I generally goes to spa for 2 times in a week and always take FS, BBJ etc. Till date, I guess, I have fucked more than 1500 ladies in my mongering life. My spa journey began from South City Mall. Before that, I fucked a lot of ladies in my hotel rooms, provided by the hotel authorities, while I was on tour in NJP, Malda, Haldia, Odisha, Bihar and Jharkhand. For last five years I am enjoying FS mostly without any protection. I do regularly check myself once in a year through Dr. Lal Lathlab. Last, I did the same in this month of May, 2023 and the report is exactly fine. I did not catch any STD till now. FS without condom is a real pleasure and every spa woman will do that if you give some extra money to them. So getting FS without protection is not a problem. Many spa owners individually know me and call me if some special therapists have joined who is good in service. I have fucked many ott actresses, models, mainstream actresses etc. I do not like SG. It is very hard to stay without pussy for more than one week if you really taste a good pussy. I got divorce two years ago for some unavoidable personal reasons. So at present I am really enjoying mongering without any detective eye. My philosophy is simple: to Enjoy this god gifted life fully. I have appointed two personal female. Secretaries for me, one is married and another is unmarried. They always eager to please me in my office..I'm in my early thirties. No girlfriend till now. Unable to find bride after searching a lot. Very lonely and heavily heartbroken. Started mongering in the last year. It's the only reason I'm alive.

Arthur4
05-29-23, 20:05
Some examples: Suc arita is available on stripchat. She is 'Suchi' there. DM her.

You can try Dolon via messenger. She is active in FB.

Sonia Mahe may be contacted via messenger.

I do not have DM facility to share the numbers.

Try these. You may be lucky.More interested in these let us know how to crack.

https://youtube.com/@sareereviews

Arthur4
05-29-23, 20:09
This is from few days back. Thanks to some seniors who mentioned about merge opp south city. Visited the place for twice one day after another.

Day1 went around 11:45 and they were cleaning the place. Guy at the reception showed the menu and asked what I wanted. I lied I had been there couple of months back and had taken kiran (based on another bros FR). But this time I wanted to try someone better & took 90 minutes. He asked 2.8 K and finally settled for 2.5 k. He said he will send someone good and showed me the room. It was average size with a tiny shower cube in corner. Changed & lied down. In came Ms. P local bong. Nice face and slightly chubby. Gave nice massage with stretches for close to 1 HR. Then asked about extras. I told I only take FS. She asked how much I would give. I said 2.5 K max based on other FRs. She said she never does at that cost & didn't budge. I was also tired of haggling, it really does kill the mood & finally settled for 3 K. Nice melons with large aerolas, instant turn on. She was fully involved and I think climaxed during the deed. Nice experience & allowed different positions. Didn't get any BJ & I didn't ask. Only allowed LFK & fingering. Total damage 2.5 K + 3 K. WIR? No, I never repeat so soon. Will try someone else.

Day 2 I'll post later.2. 5 for 90 min is a deal. You have bargained well, kudos.

Arthur4
05-29-23, 20:23
I'm in my early thirties. No girlfriend till now. Unable to find bride after searching a lot. Very lonely and heavily heartbroken. Started mongering in the last year. It's the only reason I'm alive.Sorry to hear that. The population is turning to this phase your not alone. But may be if you were in usa you would be paying child support and alimony. So enjoy life the way it churned out. Happy mongering.

DesiGuy3
05-29-23, 22:12
SA girls are nothing extraordinary. I had a couple of them for 6 k I think that's a reasonable price. We are overpaying. First she quoted 15 k then came to 10 k. She can come to 6 k if we all agree to pay that like in Delhi forrum. Price is decided by forum in Delhi.It will be helpful for all members, if you can post SA profile link.

Meanmol
05-30-23, 01:59
Good Morning Sir and thank you for sharing some insights. Is it possible to provide their real ID in social media platforms because lot of fake and cheats out there. Also I request you to kindly buy the ISG premium subscription at the earliest as you are a treasure of information and the group would definitely love to access these invaluable information. Wishing you a great day ahead and awaiting your response when you have some time. Thank you for everything.

Some examples: Suc arita is available on stripchat. She is 'Suchi' there. DM her.

You can try Dolon via messenger. She is active in FB.

Sonia Mahe may be contacted via messenger.

I do not have DM facility to share the numbers.

Try these. You may be lucky.

SeldomGuy
05-30-23, 04:21
I need reviews for the following SA girls:

1. Vishaani - Looks very interesting. Good to chat cute. Asking 10 k.

https://members.seeking.com/member/4a9a0f03-cfe7-43a5-b5a6-c354ab9c7d5f

2. Sherry - Looks okay. Good to talk. Asking 12 k.

3. BabyPanda - Have not gone ahead yet and asked for her quote.

4. Kiara - This girl seems to crazy renting out her pussy. Would be last option. Will be in the city, mid of June.

Also if anyone has any suggestions around 10 k or so SA girls or girls previously on SA, that too will suffice.

TIA.

SeldomGuy
05-30-23, 05:38
I'm in my early thirties. No girlfriend till now. Unable to find bride after searching a lot. Very lonely and heavily heartbroken. Started mongering in the last year. It's the only reason I'm alive.Hey mate, I know this sermon is totally uncalled for but I was there a couple of years ago. I am going to be thirty now. Mongering should not be the escape mechanism for not finding a partner, on the contrary it should be how you express your carnal polygamy. I was also single and had a hardtime finding women. The problem was I was desperate and women sense that from a kilometer. I mongered on SA, some of these chicks are from the economic strata from where you would want to marry or date. I used this experience to up my game with women. And in a matter of six months, I had a few good proposals from women. At thirty the biological clock is already ticking for a women and they are less picky. I am married now. There is a book by Mark Manson called "Models", I read and I reread that.

I still monger but that is seldom, as I don't truly believe in monogamy. But it is one thing to be monogamous but it is a different thing to have a partner in a friend.

Laj505
05-30-23, 06:25
For Ott girls 15 to 35 k.

For unknown aspirant face the amount may goes below 5 k.Could you please hint on the names of mainstream actresses.

DesiGuy3
05-30-23, 11:13

For unknown aspirant face the amount may goes below 5 k.Where you find them?

KolkataBoy
05-30-23, 13:23
I'm in my early thirties. No girlfriend till now. Unable to find bride after searching a lot. Very lonely and heavily heartbroken. Started mongering in the last year. It's the only reason I'm alive.Personal life is different than mongering. Most of us are family people who are happy in their personal life. At the same time we are getting pleasure of mongering without hampering our personal designation. Our wives do not know anything of our this episode.

My one advice: You will ofcourse get your life partner in recent future. Keep searching for a suitable bride. Don't get your heart broken, brother (Though I am a divorcee, but that has different reason). You can continue the real pleasure of mongerung even after getting a beautiful family life. Happy mongering.

KolkataBoy
05-30-23, 13:38
More interested in these let us know how to crack.

https://youtube.com/@sareereviewsBrother, I am also very fond of Debasmita. But, I have no contact details of her.

In my personal experience, this types of models are safe and better than many adult ott actresses. Moreover, you have to pay more to known ott faces. There are very beautiful struggling models searching for a chance. They are generally very active in social media. They are easily available with less amount, even at 5000+ food for whole night. They generally struggle financially to keep their establishment in Kolkata. You can search for them.

In around, 2008-2009, I used to go to Panagarh. There is a hotel near Rajbandh. The hotel name starts with be and ends with Inn. There is an Engineering College beside the hotel. The college girls, most of them were very beautiful and very young, were available in the hotel at very cheap rate. I do not know the present picture there. Right now I am a spa man with two female employees dedicated for me.

KolkataBoy
05-30-23, 13:57
In around 2018, I met with a spa girl Swarnali at La, Chandni Chawk. The girl was very beautiful, nice to talk, unmarried, good looking, age around 22-23 having perfectly shaped soft body. She was from a good family and can fluently speak English. I was fallen in love with her. Bought packages for two times. Met with her for 8- 10 times and fucked her in every occasion. One day, I had to go to Mumbai for a month. After returning, got the news that after getting a good mnc office job, she left spa job and within a year she got married. Then she changed her mobile sim. Lost full contact with her. In March, 2021 I got a phone call from an unknown number and it was she.

Now she is in the USA with her husband. They are happy couple. We have each other's number and we do Whatsapp also. But for an unknown reason we did not call each other for a long time.

This may sounds really strange to many of you. But, I can't refrain myself from sharing this experience with you.

KolkataBoy
05-30-23, 14:45
During my early days of mongering, I had to go to Malda for office tour. I stayed at my usual hotel and the hotel was very good for providing service. I arranged for that and started my action at around 6 pm and it continued upto 11 pm The girl left the room. I took my dinner and went to sleep. At around 3 am I heard a knock on my door. I opened the door some mama and mamis were searching all the rooms. At that night, mamas and mamis took six girls and six gentlemen in their vans. I got little nervous and thanked god for not having the deed at night. On that day, I thought to leave mongering seeing the helplessness of the gentlemen.

Next day while checking out, I asked the hotel persons about the incident. They replied, "nothing happened".

Little after that, with heavy surprise, I saw all the six gentlemen at hotel reception for checking out. I asked them about the incident. The laughed and told, they had been taken to mamarbari where the six girls had been allowed to go their house. All the six men gave some nominal prosad to pujar thali (very little amount) and got released within an hour with a promise by mamas that, "Whenever you are in a problem, you do call us and we are here to help you. ".

PollardPivot77
05-30-23, 15:08
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Arthur4
05-30-23, 18:10
What's the point of sharing your experience when you cannot contribute to the forum. You even don't have a dm activated. A man who has lot of money and girls at his disposal, why the earth would he come on this forum and shares his fantasy story? Seems to be a fake profile. Guys don't fall for any shit this guy is speaking. He is bragging about some of the harmful practices like Bareback. As a medical practitioner I know how dangerous it it to your life. Please respect your life and use your brain.This profile will disappear after some days after he runs out of stories. Patience.

DesiGuy3
05-30-23, 19:00
Anyone seen her? Was hoping to meet her soon.

https://members.seeking.com/member/46da3df7-ca7e-4288-a3ac-993a1b2843ea

Arthur4
05-30-23, 19:28
Hey mate, I know this sermon is totally uncalled for but I was there a couple of years ago. I am going to be thirty now. Mongering should not be the escape mechanism for not finding a partner, on the contrary it should be how you express your carnal polygamy. I was also single and had a hardtime finding women. The problem was I was desperate and women sense that from a kilometer. I mongered on SA, some of these chicks are from the economic strata from where you would want to marry or date. I used this experience to up my game with women. And in a matter of six months, I had a few good proposals from women. At thirty the biological clock is already ticking for a women and they are less picky. I am married now. There is a book by Mark Manson called "Models", I read and I reread that.

I still monger but that is seldom, as I don't truly believe in monogamy. But it is one thing to be monogamous but it is a different thing to have a partner in a friend.I was about to quote from "The subbtle art of not giving a fuck" but "Models" will do great.

MPHelp
05-30-23, 20:14
I was about to quote from "The subbtle art of not giving a fuck" but "Models" will do great.Give this man some time, he is trying to get his premium subscription with his fantasy posts.

He worn't disappear, his fantasies will. He will add no value to this forum, because he has nothing updated to share. Everything he has shared is available in this forum and a person with unlimited money will never bother to look here.

Give is person some time and he will vanish on his own.

MP.

SeldomGuy
05-31-23, 03:55

https://members.seeking.com/member/46da3df7-ca7e-4288-a3ac-993a1b2843eaI have a paid seeking account, this profile seems to be deactivated. On another note, I am probably asking again has anyone met Vishaani, I am playing to meet her in June mid.

ImVirat
05-31-23, 05:33

4. Kiara - This girl seems to crazy renting out her pussy. Would be last option. Will be in the city, mid of June.

Also if anyone has any suggestions around 10 k or so SA girls or girls previously on SA, that too will suffice.

TIA.What's her seeking ID link??

FunToosh6045
05-31-23, 06:50

1. Vishaani - Looks very interesting. Good to chat cute. Asking 10 k.

https://members.seeking.com/member/4a9a0f03-cfe7-43a5-b5a6-c354ab9c7d5f

2. Sherry - Looks okay. Good to talk. Asking 12 k.

3. BabyPanda - Have not gone ahead yet and asked for her quote.

TIA.Babypanda she is fat better to say BBW but very cute face. A good companion to hang around maybe take her to good place and no one would get suspicious. In bed not very agile due to her weight, melons are very big, her best is cuddling with those melons and my suggestion to anyone is to ask her to clean pink and brown hole properly before getting into bed.

Meanmol
05-31-23, 06:55
Is it possible to share Dolon Majumder's genuine profile in Facebook because too many fake profiles in her name hence difficult to determine who is the real one. Apart from her if there are any other profiles who can respond please do let me know sir. Thank you.

For unknown aspirant face the amount may goes below 5 k.

Arthur4
05-31-23, 08:09
Babypanda she is fat better to say BBW but very cute face. A good companion to hang around maybe take her to good place and no one would get suspicious. In bed not very agile due to her weight, melons are very big, her best is cuddling with those melons and my suggestion to anyone is to ask her to clean pink and brown hole properly before getting into bed.https://members.seeking.com/member/9471a310-3800-428f-bc3f-546d8120ee1d

Her previous ID Bubblegum.

Arthur4
05-31-23, 08:14
I think she is available in market NOW. Let me know if any BBW fan was / is able to crack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prZAUGHcz9U

Ravinder Kuma
05-31-23, 08:29
Continuing from my experience with merge opp south city, went in on day2 also around 11:30. It seemed empty and the staff were just coming in. When I knocked on desk a lady come and asked what I wanted. I said I came yday and took Ms. P & today I wanted to try someone different. Said 90 minutes dry and put 2. 5 k on desk. She took it & said she will send someone good. Was shown a much bigger room with attached bath and shower room. Changed and lied down. In came a short stout girl Sangeeta on seeing I lost all mood and calmness. I said I wanted different one and she insisted I cannot change. I was pissed and sat there insisting for the desk lady. She came and incidentally she is kiran mentioned by another bro and she was there as regular reception guy was on off. She said she will only give the service and I said ok. She changed put on make up and came in after 10 minutes. Face is just ok and body curvy with some chubbiness & large big curves. Gave a good massage for close to 1 HR and asked what I wanted. I said FS only. She asked how much I give and I said 2. 5 k max. She laughed it off and said I can only do that for 4 K and didn't budge. She even showed her phone where she had received 4 K to 6 K by some other crazy guys. I said I don't have that much and will not take any extras. Finally came down to 3 K. She was ok with different positions. No BJ was given and I didn't ask. Pumped in various positions for close to 20 minutes. She asked isn't this going on for very long? I said yes, I'm like that only and finished after few minutes. Kit was loose and she was talkative. Earlier Ms. P was far better. WIR, only if there are other doable birds on my next visit. Heard there is a thai & on asking more came to know she is kinda old.

Next day I also tried a couple SP Jame s birds. I'll post later.

SumSteamySex
05-31-23, 08:46
I have a paid seeking account, this profile seems to be deactivated. On another note, I am probably asking again has anyone met Vishaani, I am playing to meet her in June mid.I was in discussion with vishaani, and we agreed to meet at 10 k for night. She said she was open to everything, including anal and rimming. But before our meet, a fellow ISGan met her, and as per him, she's only words, no action. Very inexperienced in sex, gives very toothy blowjob. Only plus is she has a thight kitty. Otherwise she's a complete noob.

Saved me 10 k plus hotel fare with his feedback on Vishaani. But if any fellow brother is willing to train her up, can try her 😜.

Meanmol
05-31-23, 09:59
Hello Bro,

I am in touch with her through her app and she is neither agreeing nor Denying to meet in person. She said she needs some time to think over it as she usually doesn't meet strangers in person. But I know lot of her nude videos are in circulation across internet. Not sure if there is any other way to contact her and I would really appreciate if someone can share their experiences with her. Thank you for your help.

I think she is available in market NOW. Let me know if any BBW fan was / is able to crack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prZAUGHcz9U

DesiGuy3
05-31-23, 10:10
https://members.seeking.com/member/9471a310-3800-428f-bc3f-546d8120ee1d

Her previous ID Bubblegum.That is Dona.

RussianLover19
05-31-23, 10:34

https://members.seeking.com/member/46da3df7-ca7e-4288-a3ac-993a1b2843eaShe moved to Mumbai as per her seeking account.

RussianLover19
05-31-23, 10:38
https://members.seeking.com/member/9471a310-3800-428f-bc3f-546d8120ee1d

Her previous ID Bubblegum.That's a different girl. Baby panda has still a cute face but she needs advance notice which doesn't work with me due to my work schedule. This girl bubblegum is not at all easy on the eyes. Will meet panda soon. Is she not hygienic?

SeldomGuy
05-31-23, 11:10
Babypanda she is fat better to say BBW but very cute face. A good companion to hang around maybe take her to good place and no one would get suspicious. In bed not very agile due to her weight, melons are very big, her best is cuddling with those melons and my suggestion to anyone is to ask her to clean pink and brown hole properly before getting into bed.I don't know why this is not brought up here very frequently, some of these girls smell horrible down there. I once did DATY on a lass who was quite popular here and I have vowed not to repeat that. Does she do anal as well, not that I am interested but just asking. What about the other girls in particular Vishani? Any kind soul help me with a review. I just hope she is not a scam, planning to meet her in June.

SeldomGuy
05-31-23, 16:14
I was in discussion with vishaani, and we agreed to meet at 10 k for night. She said she was open to everything, including anal and rimming. But before our meet, a fellow ISGan met her, and as per him, she's only words, no action. Very inexperienced in sex, gives very toothy blowjob. Only plus is she has a thight kitty. Otherwise she's a complete noob.

Saved me 10 k plus hotel fare with his feedback on Vishaani. But if any fellow brother is willing to train her up, can try her 😜.I don't want some extra awesome chick, my dick then becomes used to such standards LOL.

IonsFoPeace
05-31-23, 16:24
I was in discussion with vishaani, and we agreed to meet at 10 k for night. She said she was open to everything, including anal and rimming. But before our meet, a fellow ISGan met her, and as per him, she's only words, no action. Very inexperienced in sex, gives very toothy blowjob. Only plus is she has a thight kitty. Otherwise she's a complete noob.

Saved me 10 k plus hotel fare with his feedback on Vishaani. But if any fellow brother is willing to train her up, can try her 😜.Yes, I agree, had met her, dead fish in the bed:

IdleBrain1
05-31-23, 17:08
I don't know why this is not brought up here very frequently, some of these girls smell horrible down there. I once did DATY on a lass who was quite popular here and I have vowed not to repeat that. Does she do anal as well, not that I am interested but just asking. What about the other girls in particular Vishani? Any kind soul help me with a review. I just hope she is not a scam, planning to meet her in June.I met her in September last year. Short and very heavy. She smelled bad while sitting beside her in sofa while having drinks. We moved to bed later and I lost it with the smell. I asked her to take shower and she denied saying she showered in the morning. Had to pay her and ask her to leave without any deed. Hope this helps. She can hold good conversations though.

DesiGuy3
05-31-23, 18:55
She moved to Mumbai as per her seeking account.So she is WG. One down from the list.

ImVirat
05-31-23, 20:08
Hey anyone have the contact for chicbae / surprised babe?

https://members.seeking.com/member/26765b88-cfc5-47c7-80c8-78ad76a34322

DMs are open. Can reciprocate with what I have.Bro, did you meet this bird?

DesiGuy3
05-31-23, 21:54
Any senior from Kolkatta can share the contact info. For SP James and David PM is open.

TIA.

CallOver29
05-31-23, 23:41
During my early days of mongering, I had to go to Malda for office tour. I stayed at my usual hotel and the hotel was very good for providing service. I arranged for that and started my action at around 6 pm and it continued upto 11 pm The girl left the room. I took my dinner and went to sleep. At around 3 am I heard a knock on my door. I opened the door some mama and mamis were searching all the rooms. At that night, mamas and mamis took six girls and six gentlemen in their vans. I got little nervous and thanked god for not having the deed at night. On that day, I thought to leave mongering seeing the helplessness of the gentlemen.

Next day while checking out, I asked the hotel persons about the incident. They replied, "nothing happened".

Little after that, with heavy surprise, I saw all the six gentlemen at hotel reception for checking out. I asked them about the incident. The laughed and told, they had been taken to mamarbari where the six girls had been allowed to go their house. All the six men gave some nominal prosad to pujar thali (very little amount) and got released within an hour with a promise by mamas that, "Whenever you are in a problem, you do call us and we are here to help you. ".Care to share some pointer on malda!

Naked Desires3
06-01-23, 05:45
Sharing my old post again. About joint mongering activities in same room at SG. MMF MFM FFMM. Only for those uninhibited and open. Other's please ignore post.

Give your number on PM. We will talk. If anyone is scared of SG and needs help at SG. I can take you there if we are mutually comfortable and compatible. I have good connections with pimp and good experience. All kinds of activities and fantasies (18+) can be worked out at SG with prior plans.

I am only into same room activities (as per mutual comfort). For me naked dances must be in full light and girl full naked from first song. And lights full on during sex too. I don't do premium buildings because the girls there don't provide such uninhibited services.

We need to talk to check whether we are comfortable with each other or not. And discuss girl type / service / finances. Don't want confusion later.

Same room activities does not necessarily mean group sex. Everything as per mutual comfort & as decided beforehand.

So you can let me know your choices and boundaries beforehand.

I am not looking for free fuck at your expense. Don't worry. I help reliable monger friends and take them to SG if we are compatible because I have same room activity fetish. Rest everything as per mutual comfort.

Don't ping me if you are not absolutely comfortable with me being in same room. No group sex is fine but I cannot stand outside room while you are enjoying.

I will manage pimps etc. No problem. Have good connections and experience with many pimps. Safety. Security. Confidentiality is topmost priority. No compromise on that.

P.S. : I get messages from first timer newbies but I don't respond to them. Received 2-3 offers to take the guy to SG and then enjoy in separate rooms. Not interested in such offers even if someone pays for another girl for me. I am only interested in shameless uninhibited fun in same room. Everything as per mutual comfort for sure. If anyone want to join. Please PM your introduction, plans and contacts. Timepassers and pimp number seekers please excuse.

Hey friends!

Received several PMs with questions about SG and offers for joint mongering. Thanks to everyone. I could not reply to everyone because I was busy in personal matters and could not visit SG for several months. I am sorry for not accepting several joint mongering offers. I choose mongering partners carefully. Safety, security and confidentiality comes first.

Brief reply to all points raised in PM and in open forum.

SG is very much safe and best option in kolkata. No problem with safety if one knows how to handle SG, safety precautions, correct pimp choice, entry / exit plan etc. Read many posts by me and other experienced guys on how to handle these matters. And finally to each his own.

The premium buildings are useless now. Those who say that are absolutely right. And in any case, I had stopped going to premium baris long ago. In my beginning days. I began with premium buildings but, down the years. Needed more more excitement. Premium building's regular services don't excite me.

My mongering style is more uninhibited & spicy! I like joint mongering because two guys in room is exciting! I like to see naked dance together with a very reliable friend. And yes, the girl must be 20-25 years, fair, busty, beauty rating at least 7/10 and zero tantrums and most importantly. Full naked from first song and full lights on. This is almost impossible in premium buildings. And re: services. My idea is to take service after 1 hour or 30 minutes dance but, with both guys in room and lights full on. One guy at a time or only one session with one guy but both guys remain in room. And all service requirements are shamelessly discussed before hand. Sometime another cooperative girl may be added for some lesbian fun too (during dance & during service). All this uninhibited enjoyment is impossible in premium buildings and the rates and tantrums are sky high in premium buildings.

I prefer scouting for specific girl of my liking in mid-range buildings. Sometimes the pimp or a comonger gives specific input about a girl of my type but mostly I have to climb many stairs and buildings and talk to several girls but I don't hate it and rather enjoy it as a part of shameless fun. The mid-range is more likely to agree to all kinds of services. I find the budget range of 1. 5-3 K per hour (dance or shot) having best material as per my liking.

Yes, in mid range. Hygiene can be an issue and sometimes a big issue. So taking bedsheet and towel and sanitizer, soap etc. Helps. If things seem too dirty in a room then only naked dance / lesbian show is also fine. Sometimes 30 minute short sessions with several girls. And minimum 2-3 sessions in a day for full dose. And also joint mongering because, I don't feel so good going alone. I guess, I have a dirty mind!

DesiGuy3
06-01-23, 12:08
Any senior from Kolkatta can share the contact info. For SP James and David PM is open.

TIA.Thank you brother Arthuh4, Avik123, jadugar and funtoosh6045 for sharing James Number.

Arthur4
06-01-23, 18:03
Thank you brother Arthuh4, Avik123, jadugar and funtoosh6045 for sharing James Number.Though I don't have David number. Heard he is much better and does not rush Anyone if has Davids please share with reference.

SeldomGuy
06-01-23, 18:18
How is Peerless Inn near Esplanade for mongering? Or Lalit Great Eastern?

Bkedia
06-01-23, 20:14
Hello,

Fellow mongers, Kolkata is a heaven for mongering. I frequent this spa (will share details with fellow mongers who can exchange similar contacts) & took this lady twice (good looking) for massage & FS & during the last visit she said get some beer the next time you come.

Booked an appointment next week and got a couple of beer for her and myself. While we were drinking she said she was high on weed and asked me if she can get another lady in the room to which I happily agreed, in came another sexy therapist and all 3 of us were drinking and doing VFM.

After finishing the beer I undressed them and my face was squeezed by melons from both sides. What a heavenly feeling. After licking and squeezing their melons for sometime they started playing with each other, kissing and squeezing each others melons. Ohhh what a scene it was.

After that both of them started licking my Johny while I was holding their hairs and pushing my johny in their mouth.

Then I took one of the therapist and opened her panties and rubbed my johny on her pussy. She was fucking horny and wet. Pushed my johny in while squeezing the melons of another therapist. The other lady was getting horny and wanted my dick inside her. I put another condom and fucked her in different positions for 10 minutes and ejaculated.

What fun it was.

Happy to share contacts with fellow mongers who can give reference of good MP and therapist + SP who can provide good chicks.

Cheers & Happy Mongering.

SapattCool
06-01-23, 21:42
Peerless Nagar is awful. They will start calling you if someone is in your room. Lalit GE is cool. High traffic almost all the time. Two restaurants in the lobby level. And quick walk to the elevator all augurs well. Never had issue. I obviously do not believe in entering any WG in the register. That is why alwAys use * hotels.

How is Peerless Inn near Esplanade for mongering? Or Lalit Great Eastern?

NeilRoy
06-01-23, 22:33
Went to PB spa some 3 weeks back. Options were shared before hand via whatsapp. That day had lot of options. Riya, Sumi, Mita, Rani, Priyanka, Guddi all were available. Chose the one who was untasted: Mita. Was allotted the big room on the end of the alley. Changed and in a few minute Mita entered. She looks pretty good with minimal make up. The good thing is she herself stripped off before starting the massage to lingerie. Open boobs during massage sets the mood. Massage was not that great. She is not a proper masseur, none of them are really. However she did suggest to take Hamam. 500 extra only inside. That was a good choice I felt later. She took me to the Hamam bed and started washing with water. She used some soap and massaged Jonny. Then she took the wet Jonny in mouth and provided good bbj. The shower was on with light water flow and she was all over me giving b2 be and feeding her boobs. Sucked them to great pleasure. She has nice soft boobs with juicy nipples. Put on cover herself and slid it in. WoT continued for some time and then she herself switched to doggy. Nice ass to behold. Finished in Doggy. Total damage 1500+1000+500 for Hamam. It was a satisfying experience.

FountainHead
06-02-23, 02:52
Had read about body wrap service being good at this Thai joint near minto park. Was utterly disappointed though on all accounts.

Firstly, they have only 1 Thai therapist. Rosie - who was busy. Secondly, the room I was allotted was half furnished, smelly and the roof made sounds of water leakage. And lastly, the local profiles are mostly 35-40 why / o maids. Total turn off.

Massage was pretty basic. Not of the sawasdee standards that this joint was famous for. And wrap service was a joke. Just applied a thin layer of aloe Vera gel in about 10 minutes. On top of everything, the therapist Mohini was constantly requesting for extras. Took B2B at last but that too entailed lying down beside me with vigorous hand job.

Overall, everything was a turn off.

WIR. No, but while coming out, Rosie was looking tempting (30 something thai with a pretty face).

Damage - 2 k + 2 k.

Meanmol
06-02-23, 03:42
Hello Brothers,

Reaching out to get the number of SP David as hearing good things about him. Because till now I had heard about SP James but David I am not sure how reliable and genuine he is. Can any one vouch for him and his services? My PM is open for sharing this information. But till now I have not availed services of any SP & have always negotiated with the girls directly which has worked really well for me till now. Can you please share your experiences with both James & David? Thank you all for your help.

Meanmol
06-02-23, 03:50
Hello Brothers,

Are you guys aware of the lady called Dolon Majumder. She used to be a very prominent actress in these adult OTT platforms & suddenly she disappeared from the scene not sure where she went. Recently I saw post in the group mentioning she is available in the market. She definitely is one hot lady with right mix of innocence & sensuality. Can any one share her social media details and has any one approached her before and can share your experience with her. Any insights on her would be really appreciated. Thank you for your help.

Meanmol
06-02-23, 03:57
Hello my dear brothers.

Has any one availed the services of OTT actress Arpita Basak? I spoke to her recently and she confirmed that she is available in the market and is quoting around 20 k for 4 hours. Can anyone here please share your experiences with her and confirm the kind of services she is offering. Is she worth the money paid? Please do let mr know your inputs about her. Thanks to all of you for your help.

LoveGuy01
06-02-23, 05:19
How is Peerless Inn near Esplanade for mongering? Or Lalit Great Eastern?Peerless Inn is GF friendly you can easily sneak in girls without going to the reception. Oberoi I have tried faced no issues, Lalit is little off beat location wise so never tried.

RussianLover19
06-02-23, 07:27
Though I don't have David number. Heard he is much better and does not rush Anyone if has Davids please share with reference.Just FYI. He sometimes shows pic who aren't actually there. Ymmv!

Vinothkm123
06-02-23, 10:18
Sharing my old post again. About joint mongering activities in same room at SG. MMF MFM FFMM. Only for those uninhibited and open. Other's please ignore post.

Give your number on PM. We will talk. If anyone is scared of SG and needs help at SG. I can take you there if we are mutually comfortable and compatible. I have good connections with pimp and good experience. All kinds of activities and fantasies (18+) can be worked out at SG with prior plans.

I am only into same room activities (as per mutual comfort). For me naked dances must be in full light and girl full naked from first song. And lights full on during sex too. I don't do premium buildings because the girls there don't provide such uninhibited services.

We need to talk to check whether we are comfortable with each other or not. And discuss girl type / service / finances. Don't want confusion later.

Same room activities does not necessarily mean group sex. Everything as per mutual comfort & as decided beforehand.

So you can let me know your choices and boundaries beforehand.

I am not looking for free fuck at your expense. Don't worry. I help reliable monger friends and take them to SG if we are compatible because I have same room activity fetish. Rest everything as per mutual comfort.

Don't ping me if you are not absolutely comfortable with me being in same room. No group sex is fine but I cannot stand outside room while you are enjoying.

I will manage pimps etc. No problem. Have good connections and experience with many pimps. Safety. Security. Confidentiality is topmost priority. No compromise on that.

P.S. : I get messages from first timer newbies but I don't respond to them. Received 2-3 offers to take the guy to SG and then enjoy in separate rooms. Not interested in such offers even if someone pays for another girl for me. I am only interested in shameless uninhibited fun in same room. Everything as per mutual comfort for sure. If anyone want to join. Please PM your introduction, plans and contacts. Timepassers and pimp number seekers please excuse.Everything ok but non premium mid range has only local or poor girls, place also very unhygienic, very very hard to find the quality (Fair and beautiful) that we get in premium baris. If these premium girls do dancing with lights on or show some of their body during deed with some DFK or bbj or CBJ SG is a heavan for mongers.

DjRoyal
06-02-23, 18:10
I will be in Airport area for a day. Can you please suggest that is girl friendly?

1. How can I book good hotel for short term (3 to 4 hours) only? What app I can use?

2. How is OYO? I see lots of option like flagship, townhouse etc? Which kind to chose and what kind to avoid?

3. Can you please DM me any indie in that area?

DjRoyal
06-02-23, 19:04
Can anyone DM me hint about P spa in FD block.

How to decode it and how much they charge and any girl do you recommend there?

KolkataBoy
06-02-23, 19:18
Can anyone DM me hint about P spa in FD block.

How to decode it and how much they charge and any girl do you recommend there?It starts with Pra and ends with sa. There are two letters inbetween.

Rate is 1500 as usual plus tips 100.

Select from line up.

KolkataBoy
06-02-23, 19:21
I will be in Airport area for a day. Can you please suggest that is girl friendly?

1. How can I book good hotel for short term (3 to 4 hours) only? What app I can use?

2. How is OYO? I see lots of option like flagship, townhouse etc? Which kind to chose and what kind to avoid?

3. Can you please DM me any indie in that area?You may try Hourlyrooms.

They are girl friendly.

Rooms are available all over Kolkata and Saltlake.

Safe and pocket friendly.

Avoid Oyo.

I am using the app for my encounters. Faced no problem till date.

KolkataBoy
06-02-23, 19:39
Hello Brothers,

Are you guys aware of the lady called Dolon Majumder. She used to be a very prominent actress in these adult OTT platforms & suddenly she disappeared from the scene not sure where she went. Recently I saw post in the group mentioning she is available in the market. She definitely is one hot lady with right mix of innocence & sensuality. Can any one share her social media details and has any one approached her before and can share your experience with her. Any insights on her would be really appreciated. Thank you for your help.Yes, I took her twice. The last was more than a year ago.

I contacted her through messenger calling then.

Currently she is not doing any adult web series and trying to be settled in modelling job.

She is very active in FB and regularly comes live and post regularly there.

She is little aged and chain smoker. Gives khisti when speaks.

Service was very good.

Took her for 6 hours, paid 20 k then.

She is in need of money now though she is getting some modelling job.

You can contact her through messenger.

KolkataBoy
06-02-23, 19:43
Had read about body wrap service being good at this Thai joint near minto park. Was utterly disappointed though on all accounts.

Firstly, they have only 1 Thai therapist. Rosie - who was busy. Secondly, the room I was allotted was half furnished, smelly and the roof made sounds of water leakage. And lastly, the local profiles are mostly 35-40 why / o maids. Total turn off.

Massage was pretty basic. Not of the sawasdee standards that this joint was famous for. And wrap service was a joke. Just applied a thin layer of aloe Vera gel in about 10 minutes. On top of everything, the therapist Mohini was constantly requesting for extras. Took B2B at last but that too entailed lying down beside me with vigorous hand job.

Overall, everything was a turn off.

WIR. No, but while coming out, Rosie was looking tempting (30 something thai with a pretty face).

Damage - 2 k + 2 k.For your information: all the local therapists they hire, are from Sealdah area.

Arthur4
06-02-23, 19:52
I came across this website https://www.callgin.com/ . Is this the new way to scout like we used locanto in old times?

Do let me know if anyone used it. (search by location -Kolkata).

IonsFoPeace
06-02-23, 21:30
I came across this website https://www.callgin.com/ . Is this the new way to scout like we used locanto in old times?

Do let me know if anyone used it. (search by location -Kolkata).Looks too good to be true.

Meanmol
06-03-23, 01:08
Hello Sir,

Thank you for your response and confirmation. I am assuming when you say Messenger it is Facebook Messenger. If yes which is her correct and genuine profile as if I type her name I get around 5 to 6 profiles so really not sure in which profile I have to approach her? Can you please share her exact profile for my reference please? Also who are the other OTT actresses you have managed to crack please share about them if you can. Also I am really not sure why you are not buying premium membership of ISG as you can contribute more here. Thank you for your help.

Yes, I took her twice. The last was more than a year ago.

I contacted her through messenger calling then.

Currently she is not doing any adult web series and trying to be settled in modelling job.

She is very active in FB and regularly comes live and post regularly there.

She is little aged and chain smoker. Gives khisti when speaks.

Service was very good.

Took her for 6 hours, paid 20 k then.

She is in need of money now though she is getting some modelling job.

You can contact her through messenger.

Preston503
06-03-23, 03:07
Bro, did you meet this bird?No man!! No one could share her contact or give me any details.

Since I am not on SA anymore, couldn't contact her there as well.

Well. Just my luck I guess.

Preston503
06-03-23, 03:14
So for past week I have been interacting with few and these are some of my experiences.

1. Poly love little bit bulky figure. Involved in deed. Looks average. Boobs are good for motorboating and finally kitty average. Didn't ask for anal though. I spent nice 3 hours and damage 8 k.

2. Mel. Very genuine girl. She even told me to postpone some 48 hours back as she ran into some issues. Very hygenic. 8 k and very vfm. Almost up for everything. I thought to do overnight with her but she aint do overnight.

3. Lisa. Says she mix of bengali and punjabi. Looks below average. Knockers are tight and round. Can take hard pounding. And hardcore wg also she asked a star but finally settled with dust. One time thing. Never going to return back.Hey man!! How much did the Lisa bird pinch your pocket by?? And the duration of the meet??

AKChennai
06-03-23, 03:38
I am visiting kolkata this weekend. Can someone please help with indie contacts, preferably with incall facility?

My PM is open.

Arthur4
06-03-23, 04:07
Looks too good to be true.Yes I tried reaching 3. All are agents. Everone is asking 600 - 650 advance for booking. All are scammers.

KolkataBoy
06-03-23, 19:32
Hello Sir,

Thank you for your response and confirmation. I am assuming when you say Messenger it is Facebook Messenger. If yes which is her correct and genuine profile as if I type her name I get around 5 to 6 profiles so really not sure in which profile I have to approach her? Can you please share her exact profile for my reference please? Also who are the other OTT actresses you have managed to crack please share about them if you can. Also I am really not sure why you are not buying premium membership of ISG as you can contribute more here. Thank you for your help.It is that FB profile where you see one women in two photos having garlands. She is her mother.

NeilRoy
06-03-23, 23:14
I am a man of 50 years residing in Kolkata. Basically, I am a building promoter and I earn a lot. Money is not a problem to me. I am in mongering for almost twenty years. I generally goes to spa for 2 times in a week and always take FS, BBJ etc. Till date, I guess, I have fucked more than 1500 ladies in my mongering life. My spa journey began from South City Mall. Before that, I fucked a lot of ladies in my hotel rooms, provided by the hotel authorities, while I was on tour in NJP, Malda, Haldia, Odisha, Bihar and Jharkhand. For last five years I am enjoying FS mostly without any protection. I do regularly check myself once in a year through Dr. Lal Lathlab. Last, I did the same in this month of May, 2023 and the report is exactly fine. I did not catch any STD till now. FS without condom is a real pleasure and every spa woman will do that if you give some extra money to them. So getting FS without protection is not a problem. Many spa owners individually know me and call me if some special therapists have joined who is good in service. I have fucked many ott actresses, models, mainstream actresses etc. I do not like SG. It is very hard to stay without pussy for more than one week if you really taste a good pussy. I got divorce two years ago for some unavoidable personal reasons. So at present I am really enjoying mongering without any detective eye. My philosophy is simple: to Enjoy this god gifted life fully. I have appointed two personal female. Secretaries for me, one is married and another is unmarried. They always eager to please me in my office. They are my companions in my tour. To me: Every person should taste the pleasure of mongering. At present date a person infected with hiv can live normal life span without any illness with ARV treatment and it is free of cost. I have researched a lot and came to the conclusion that if I got infected with hiv, it will not hamper my normal life. I have been practiced in unprotected sex for so many years and till now I have not caught any std. I think, getting an std, speciallly hiv, is very hard. I am. Not promoting unprotected sex, what I am telling is my personal experience. Taste of different pussies are different and it is always a pleasure to fuck a girl. Thank you for reading my mongering journey.I am kinda interested in your secratary kink. How much do you pay them for this side service apart from salary? Any sexcapade stories with them? And how did you advertise for such thing? Did it came within the JD 😉?

Rrohitchnada
06-04-23, 01:58
Visited P spa.

It seems they have two categories now, at the reception the girl asked me whether I'll have the regular girls (for 1.5 k) or the premium ones (for 2 k)? She would show the lineup accordingly.

As I had gone prepared for 1.5 k, didn't ask to show the premium ones.

Any idea, when did they start with this two categories, and is there really any difference in service??

I went ahead to see the regular lineup and only known name was Nisha, so went for her.

Eager to please, did massage for some 20 mins.

Fake moans and a bit mechanical.

Boobs: 8/10 perky nipples.

[Deleted by Admin] 8/10 tight and responsive.

Damage 1. 7 k.

WIR: so many girls to try there.

Comfort was decent sometimes back. 2. 5 k was the standard all inclusive rate and was good for a cheap fuck. The girls were similar to P spa standards but, service was slightly better than the regular P spa girls. But P spa always have some good girls who provide very good service (eg Nisha, Rai, Rimi, Trisha).

They always sent fake pics though. Someone has to be really stupid to even think that that kind of girls will be available for Comfort spa pricing. But I guess sending those pics worked for them. That got them a lot of newbie customers who just went and paid whatever money they asked. And very soon they understood that they can get these type of customers and can charge anything. That's when things started going south. Now they ask for whatever amount they think the customer can pay depending on their look and clothing. It has become rubbish now.

One good thing about P spa is that they never send fake pics. If they send or post a pic, they will have that girl. And also I have noticed that they post pics as it is without much photoshop. They anyways get so many customers that they don't need any of that. Haha.

PagalGuy2022
06-04-23, 03:07
Can anyone help with getting tina nandy the actress.

Meanmol
06-04-23, 05:08
Thank you sir for the confirmation. Can you please share who are the other models / actresses who can be approached for escort services along with their actual profiles if possible? My biggest query is why you are still not buying the ISG Subscription as this would enable you to exchange your knowledge and leads with other members without any hassles. You can contribute more to this community once you have the Private Messaging service activated. Please think over it and hoping to get response from you at the earliest. Thank you again.

It is that FB profile where you see one women in two photos having garlands. She is her mother.

Ramon85
06-04-23, 08:27
Did anyone met her please share the feedback here or over DM, planning to meet her when visiting Kolkata, so far she looks genuine.

https://members.seeking.com/member/053f7fc0-e91c-42e1-a5dd-dce0344f2e6f

KolkataBoy
06-04-23, 09:10
It is that FB profile where you see one women in two photos having garlands. She is her mother.One change: On my request, she changed her profile piciture today. Now the profile picture is mentioned below:

Orange dress, having spectacle, in front of a motorcycle.

Second dress is white, red bra.

It is the her actual FB profile.

KolkataBoy
06-04-23, 16:30
Visited P spa.

It seems they have two categories now, at the reception the girl asked me whether I'll have the regular girls (for 1. 5 k) or the premium ones (for 2 k)? She would show the lineup accordingly.

As I had gone prepared for 1. 5 k, didn't ask to show the premium ones.

Any idea, when did they start with this two categories, and is there really any difference in service??

I went ahead to see the regular lineup and only known name was Nisha, so went for her.

Fake moans and a bit mechanical..I visited them last month. Till then no separation was there and the rate was 1500.

Most of the P girls are really beautiful but they are very mechanical in service. No DFK, No BBJ, Only main course. No massage at all. Once the deed is complete everything is over. It may end within 25-30 minutes also. No dishes are there except main course. But the positive angle is rate and looks of the girl.

KolkataBoy
06-04-23, 16:34
Thank you sir for the confirmation. Can you please share who are the other models / actresses who can be approached for escort services along with their actual profiles if possible? My biggest query is why you are still not buying the ISG Subscription as this would enable you to exchange your knowledge and leads with other members without any hassles. You can contribute more to this community once you have the Private Messaging service activated. Please think over it and hoping to get response from you at the earliest. Thank you again.Kindly see my recent post. One change is there.

KolkataBoy
06-04-23, 16:36
Thank you sir for the confirmation. Can you please share who are the other models / actresses who can be approached for escort services along with their actual profiles if possible? My biggest query is why you are still not buying the ISG Subscription as this would enable you to exchange your knowledge and leads with other members without any hassles. You can contribute more to this community once you have the Private Messaging service activated. Please think over it and hoping to get response from you at the earliest. Thank you again.Please guide me how to activate DM service. Is it free or chargeable?

KolkataBoy
06-04-23, 16:41
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

Meanmol
06-04-23, 17:19
Hello Sir,

As you are so close to her that she changes her social media profile at your request then please help me connect with her. I have sent her private messages on messenger but without any response. If you can influence her to connect with me would be of great help. Thank you for your help.

One change: On my request, she changed her profile piciture today. Now the profile picture is mentioned below:

Orange dress, having spectacle, in front of a motorcycle.

Second dress is white, red bra.

It is the her actual FB profile.

GoldDick
06-04-23, 18:27
Hi. Senior members, please suggest good spa options (Except P spa) near salt Lake area with good massage along with FS. Also mention any specific profile if possible. Budget around 4 k. TIA.

Arthur4
06-04-23, 18:58
Please guide me how to activate DM service. Is it free or chargeable?http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

KolkataBoy
06-04-23, 18:59
Can anyone please provide me the contacts of SP David and SP James. My DM is active. Thanks in advance.

KolkataBoy
06-04-23, 19:05
Give this man some time, he is trying to get his premium subscription with his fantasy posts.

He worn't disappear, his fantasies will. He will add no value to this forum, because he has nothing updated to share. Everything he has shared is available in this forum and a person with unlimited money will never bother to look here.

Give is person some time and he will vanish on his own.

MP.It seems you have some question mark on me. If you need any link, feel free to DM me.

NeilRoy
06-04-23, 19:12
Please guide me how to activate DM service. Is it free or chargeable?Since you have been with ISG for more than 6 months and completed 25 postings, you have been elevated to senior member it seems. Your PM has been activated.

Arthur4
06-04-23, 19:22
Can anyone please provide me the contacts of SP David and SP James. My DM is active. Thanks in advance.Check your dm.

NeilRoy
06-04-23, 19:39
Yupp. Same here. Fake most probably.Apologies to RahulAVirus for doubting. He sent me the contact and I have verified he is indeed a provider in Asansol.

Naked Desires3
06-04-23, 21:55
The Hi-premium buildings are useless. High prices and disappointing service. Girls are better looking (but not everyone) in premium baris but, during naked dance. Most of them dance in semi dark rooms and are fully / mostly clothed for 45 minutes out of 60 minutes. Only in last 10-15 minutes they get fully naked and that too in the dim lights. Only the beginner newbies or sexually frustrated guys may be interested in paying to see a clothed girl dancing in a semi-dark room. For sex too. So many tantrums, rules and restrictions. And that too in semi dark room. And if there are 2 guys. After dance, one guy has to wait outside while the other guys fucks inside. Basically, boring plain vanilla in darky room. I stopped going to premium years ago.

I get stimulated only when I see a fair / busty girl dance full naked from first song in full light and allows groping etc. With no tantrums. During sex too lights should be full on and no tantrums. Going alone is not so exciting. I prefer joint mongering. Going with a friendly co-monger who is absolutely uninhibited, trustworthy, reliable and follows safety security precautions properly. Group sex (threesome MMF) makes matters a bit clumsy and some hygiene issues also come up. I prefer MFM as the best option where both guys see naked dance together and grope her and then only one guy does her properly and the other guy watches / gropes / excites her. That is most exciting. Of course, all in full light and girl full naked from first song and no tantrums and fair, busty, beautiful girl (7/10 quality ok).

At least 2 if not 3 or 4 30-minute / 1 hour / 1.5 hour (rarely 2 hour) sessions should be done with 2-4 different girls in one day for full dose of dirty fun! Naked desires? Yes, of course!

My requirements not possible in Hi-premium (above 3200 per hour rate). Semi-premium (3200 and below 3200 + extra payments) has few options. More options in 1500-2500 range + extra payment to girl for extra services. These are per hour dance rates & shot charges extra. Tips inside room helpful.

FFMM is also a good idea in mid-range if there are 2 submissive girls for lesbian activity and open to all services.

The pimps who are frequently mentioned in the forum get more clients and become famous but, offer random girls without understanding exact requirements. So, it is climbing many buildings in vain or settling with plain vanilla or paying heavy amounts in premium buildings for average girls. There are some pimps who despite of years in this fucking business, don't understand lingo about female anatomy and sexual matters!

In order to avoid disappointment, one should plan the day's activities in advance and should choose pimps very carefully according to his budget, specific requirements and services needed. It is better to choose a 6/10 to 7/10 girl in mid range who offers uninhibited services than pay heavy price for 8/10 girl in Hi-premium buildings with the common rules and restrictions. As such the quality of girls is down in premium buildings and prices higher. My type of services is not possible in high-premium and for any type of services, the higher-end is too pricey and too restrictive.

SG offers a different, unexpected, variable, changing experience in every visit and with every girl chosen. The possibility of live choices with innumerable girls in SG. The mall of sex. With absolutely unpredictable possibilities and outcomes makes SG the most exciting forbidden sex-land. So even if there are hits and misses, the overall impact is sensational. Shamelessness is what makes sex so so exciting and alluring. Shameless uninhibited discussion with girl about services before payment and enacting the script inside room with a friendly comonger makes the whole experience most most exciting, shameless and thrilling. Sometimes I prefer to begin the session with full naked dance in full light or I may prefer to end with full naked dance after fully enjoying her / seeing her done well. All this is only possible at SG.

My 2 cents.

Weird7777
06-05-23, 04:53
Please guide me how to activate DM service. Is it free or chargeable?Hi Bro,

DM service AVL on your profile.

Check.

Enlighten the form members with your experience and sharing.

Cheers!

UngaBang
06-05-23, 07:54
Hi bros, any feedback on the below mr profiles:

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-kolkata/sumona-cash-services

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-kolkata/radhika-644e8b27-0f85-402f-aff9-a50cfd061e25

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-kolkata/aditi-sanyal

EagerGuy
06-05-23, 07:59
Hi guys,

This short but sweet trip to Kolkata let me meet a couple of really awesome girls. Pinged bravebelle and she quoted 20 k for night, finally setteled for 15. Plan was dine 15 days before meet and I thought of pinging her again 3 days before the day of meet. Surprisingly, she pinged me around a week before meet and talked to me. On the day of our meet, she ran in to some problem but still wanted to meet so she came at agreed time. She is around 21 yrs, having curves at right places and some fat and awesome boobs. Went out for dinner, came back to room and she took charge on bed. Even when I wanted to rest, she made me excited and her body was so good. Only downside is she don't do bare BJ. But guys, I never even thought of that. She even asked to spank her and that was my first experience. And in the morning, I wanted another release and guys, I never thoujht that missionary positoon has so many modulations. And don't even ask about her moans, they are sooo sexy.

A perfect 10 (except for bbj). I asked her to join for breakfast and when its tine to leave, she didn't even ask for money. I had to give her and she said to transfwr online. I mean I couldn't even have a better girlfriend.

Well guys, she is a catch and if you get a chance don't miss the experience. Another Adrija (or may be even better) in the making.

Happy Mongering.

EagerGuy
06-05-23, 08:12
Well, saw this faceless pic in SA and pinged her. Reply was prompt and made plans to meet for a couple of hours. When I asked for damage, she said that she doesn't know and told me to guide her. Finally asked 5 k and I dint bargain. Askes her pics and she was chubby as in really chubby. Exchanged pleasentaries for few days and finally met her. She is really overweight and in the room, she just kept talking and sharing a lot of things. After lunch, we lied on bed and boy is she flexible. She is in to everything except anal. And yes, she alllws CIM too. I was like how some one with such body is so flexible but then I thought its because she is 20 yrs. But she understood mybdilemma and showed me her dance videos. She is a jumba dancer and she can dance continuosly for a long time. Well, it goes without saying, the boobs are really big and not saggy at all. Had fun time and the 3 hours just flew by. Finally got to bid good bye as I got to ready for another adventure but its disappointing.

EagerGuy
06-05-23, 08:19
After 2 awesome encouters, I met this girl looking at the pics even afger a couple of fellow bros asked to avoid. It is the biggest mistake of my mongering life. She doesn't look like pics, has lot of tantrums. Even dead fish might have some movements, but she hasn't. Tries to make us most uncomfortable (like pushes when kissing, keeping awkard positions and says that she is very rich. So basically I lost my money, sleep and couldn't do anything. I already saw few guys asking about her and my only advise is to avoid her and run away like your life depended on it.

RussianLover19
06-05-23, 09:02
I visited them last month. Till then no separation was there and the rate was 1500.

Most of the P girls are really beautiful but they are very mechanical in service. No DFK, No BBJ, Only main course. No massage at all. Once the deed is complete everything is over. It may end within 25-30 minutes also. No dishes are there except main course. But the positive angle is rate and looks of the girl.It's like that for close to an year or so!

Arthur4
06-05-23, 09:15
Hi guys,

This short but sweet trip to Kolkata let me meet a couple of really awesome girls. Pinged bravebelle and she quoted 20 k for night, finally setteled for 15. Plan was dine 15 days before meet and I thought of pinging her again 3 days before the day of meet. Surprisingly, she pinged me around a week before meet and talked to me. On the day of our meet, she ran in to some problem but still wanted to meet so she came at agreed time. She is around 21 yrs, having curves at right places and some fat and awesome boobs. Went out for dinner, came back to room and she took charge on bed. Even when I wanted to rest, she made me excited and her body was so good. Only downside is she don't do bare BJ. But guys, I never even thought of that. She even asked to spank her and that was my first experience. And in the morning, I wanted another release and guys, I never thoujht that missionary positoon has so many modulations. And don't even ask about her moans, they are sooo sexy.

A perfect 10 (except for bbj). I asked her to join for breakfast and when its tine to leave, she didn't even ask for money. I had to give her and she said to transfwr online. I mean I couldn't even have a better girlfriend.

Well guys, she is a catch and if you get a chance don't miss the experience. Another Adrija (or may be even better) in the making.

Happy Mongering.Adrija is outdated and there are health concerns. Its better to use new stuffs like this.

Arthur4
06-05-23, 09:16
Hi Bro,

DM service AVL on your profile.

Check.

Enlighten the form members with your experience and sharing.

Cheers!I think he activated his dm after I shared the steps. But I did not get any share / help after messaging.

SumSteamySex
06-05-23, 11:12
Hey! Reaching out to you guys for some help and advice.

I met a girl. Had a dinner date with her and agreed to take things forward. Now before going directly to a hotel room, she wants to be a bit more comfortable with me. And maybe meet in a semi-private kinda setup. So she suggested we go on a long drive, and make out in the car. It's a kink for her maybe.

I need help regarding which route to take from Kolkata for this purpose? Where will I get a bit of privacy en route? We will be driving in broad daylight though, because she has a night curfew at home and has to be back before it's dark. Any fellow brother has similar experience? Please enlighten.

TIA.

Arthur4
06-05-23, 15:46
My next visit is scheduled in a week and I contacted Poly love and few other girls. Poly asked for 10 k for 2 hours and when I tried to negotiate, she just asked to look for other options.

Same happened with Susmita (https://members.seeking.com/member/a0899fd4-abb6-4cb6-8568-a8456892bdf2) too, she asked me to quote charges for night and when I said 15 k, she was very sarcastic and told me to try other girls.

In both the instances I said ok and didn't reply further. But how are you guys getting them for these prices? Please share some tips and secrets to negotiate.Thanks eagerguy for sharing. Poly love is a rude person. Please avoid.

LustyLeo98
06-05-23, 16:10
Is this a recent experience? I was planning to be with her but wasn't sure.

LEO.

Hi guys,

Happy Mongering.

SpaErPanchali
06-05-23, 16:50

I met a girl. Had a dinner date with her and agreed to take things forward. Now before going directly to a hotel room, she wants to be a bit more comfortable with me. And maybe meet in a semi-private kinda setup. So she suggested we go on a long drive, and make out in the car. It's a kink for her maybe.

I need help regarding which route to take from Kolkata for this purpose? Where will I get a bit of privacy en route? We will be driving in broad daylight though, because she has a night curfew at home and has to be back before it's dark. Any fellow brother has similar experience? Please enlighten..In broad daylight, it's hard to find deserted road anywhere near Kolkata. In the park around Rabindra sarobar Kolkata you will find kissing couples, even having oral sex on the benches anytime of the day.

KolkataBoy
06-05-23, 19:01
I think he activated his dm after I shared the steps. But I did not get any share / help after messaging.Please check your inbox.

CcuFantasy
06-05-23, 20:41
So she suggested we go on a long drive, and make out in the car. It's a kink for her maybe.I think there was a post on making out in a car months back where many members shared different opinions. TLDR is avoid if possible due to risk of LE, however you can consider deserted places like Bantala leather complex or even a huge parking in big societies especially during rain.

Apart from the Rabindra Sarabor suggestion which someone shared earlier, similar places where you can go are Princep Ghat & Eco Park. In Princep ghat after sunset you can take a boat ride and have a 'private' experience in the boat by closing the curtains.

When I had similar situation back in the days where the girl had curfew time and we needed to make out I normally used to drive Diamond Harbor / Ibiza and other nearby resorts and have our personal time. Oyo is still the safest option but I really prefer Floatel for these short encounters with a good ambiance on cheap.

Indian Here
06-06-23, 01:09
Which branch of P Spa was it?

Visited P spa.

It seems they have two categories now, at the reception the girl asked me whether I'll have the regular girls (for 1.5 k) or the premium ones (for 2 k)? She would show the lineup accordingly.

As I had gone prepared for 1.5 k, didn't ask to show the premium ones.

Fake moans and a bit mechanical.

Boobs: 8/10 perky nipples.

8/10 tight and responsive.

Damage 1. 7 k.

WIR: so many girls to try there.

HornyGuyKolkat
06-06-23, 07:02
Which branch of P Spa was it?Don't know about other branches but it true for FD block.

They have 2 quality - 1500 & 2000.

I found the 1500 grade to be better as they are more willing to please. 2000 girls were better looking but had more nakhras and fully mechanical.

Subhasish9797
06-06-23, 07:26

I need help regarding which route to take from Kolkata for this purpose? Where will I get a bit of privacy en route? We will be driving in broad daylight though, because she has a night curfew at home and has to be back before it's dark. Any fellow brother has similar experience? Please enlighten.

TIA.There is a very old famous Chinese restaurant near Cahndni Chawk metro. They have separate rooms for dining with curtain at the 1st floor. We keep going there with our big group of friends for gossiping and drinking. We keep seeing couples occupying those curtained room. Understand, once the food is ordered the guys will not disturb the guests. I see actions happen there, you may not do the FS but other options can be done. Please note that, although the place has AC, washrooms etc, but not a very decent one and may not meet your expectation.

EagerGuy
06-06-23, 07:57
Is this a recent experience? I was planning to be with her but wasn't sure.

LEO.I met her literally 2 days back.

ThereForYou
06-06-23, 10:10
I have a query, please help me out.

Last I have booked Fairfield Marriot, New Town for a day booking. The rooms were small and service was bad. There was no bath tub, and on request room was also not upgraded.

I wish to know which day booking hotel in kolkata has bath tub, and how to book that.

Any good recommendation from all is highly apppreciated.

Fun in BathTub is what we are looking for.

TIA.

AliBaba Info
06-06-23, 10:23
This is Gold standard news! Since they both were that good. Are you sure both are in same spa now? Have you taken service there? Do write FR. What are the damages in cloud? I am more interested in the red one though.Have you found her?

CatchMe88
06-06-23, 16:00
Who is this bravebelle? How do I contact here? Is she on some site like SA or MR?

I would appreciate if you can share her digits. PM is active. Thanks.

Hi guys,

Happy Mongering.

SpaHunter Kol
06-06-23, 16:03
There is a very old famous Chinese restaurant near Cahndni Chawk metro. They have separate rooms for dining with curtain at the 1st floor. We keep going there with our big group of friends for gossiping and drinking. We keep seeing couples occupying those curtained room. Understand, once the food is ordered the guys will not disturb the guests. I see actions happen there, you may not do the FS but other options can be done. Please note that, although the place has AC, washrooms etc, but not a very decent one and may not meet your expectation.Haha if you're talking about Chung Wah that place is a dump. Last time I went there was a squatter with boils on his face sleeping in the front. There was a dog near the reception. The cabins with their paper thin curtains are right in front of the main seating area where anyone can sit in a table and get a good look at what's happening inside. Believe me, the whole place is a mood (and boner) killer.

SpaHunter Kol
06-06-23, 16:10
Looking for good Thai dishes. Haven't had one in a while.

Must have decent sized knockers. Massage skills top notch. Friendly and not too old (less than 45).

Budget 5 to 5. 5 k including counter.

Appreciate if anyone can send name of spa and the therapist. PM is open. Will reciprocate with the Thais I know of.

TIA.

TharkiBoi
06-06-23, 18:55
Who is this bravebelle? How do I contact here? Is she on some site like SA or MR?

I would appreciate if you can share her digits. PM is active. Thanks.https://members.seeking.com/member/b35684ca-6b2d-412e-8aec-f7e53792d51f

PurpleDodo
06-07-23, 05:25
I was on my way back home after hanging out with friends. It was 8 pm at night when P spa golpark caught my eye. I had the sudden urge to go inside. I cautioned myself as I remembered about the bad reviews that I had read in the forum for this branch. Curiousity got the better of me and I stepped inside the spa.

I was immediately greeted by the guy at the counter who showed me a the entire selection. I was caught off-guard by his good behaviour, but was thoroughly pleased. I scanned through the selection and a lot of the girls were a bit aged. However, as my eyes hovered over a pretty ones at the back, one in particular caught my eye. I asked for her immediately. Paid 1500 to the counter guy.

I laid down and waited inside what was quite a dark room (there was only one very dim light). The shower was a box in the corner of the room (still bigger than Comfort's &#128514 and the bed was barely enough for me to lay down comfortably. After around 5 minutes, the girl who I had asked for came in and greeted me.

She started with a namesake massage (but I was still happy there was one). After some light banter, she started to strip. I was mildly surprised to see a decent figure. She was slim, had a nice but small ass, and most importantly was clean. After a quick blow, she got on top of me. Since it was my second time that day, I was taking quite some time. She got tired of riding me. So I made her lie down, and fingered her. I pulled her to the side of the bed, ass handing out, opened her legs, and fucked her missionary while firmly grabbing both her boobs. I enjoyed her squirm as I pounded away while looking at her pretty face. She finished me off with a HJ. Tipped her 300, took a namesake shower and left. Was asked by the manager to come back again.

I found my first visit to be surprisingly satisfying. Didn't expect this good service after paying 1500 + 300. Will surely return back again. Also, I'm not sure why people have rated the Golpark branch badly? P spa is a great place for a quick fuck. Is it the cleanest? Definitely not. But is it vfm? Most definitely.

Oscar1990
06-07-23, 05:42

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-kolkata/radhika-644e8b27-0f85-402f-aff9-a50cfd061e25

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-kolkata/aditi-sanyalLast 2 seems to me genuine. About 3rd, you will get many review here when she was not in MR. Here she is using new number. May be not fake. Regarding 2nd, she has very good review here. Also I heard good reviews from some of my friends. No doubt she is genuine. Not sure about 1st. Good luck.

Please share your experience here.

Rroy29
06-07-23, 08:59
Went to PB spa some 3 weeks back. Options were shared before hand via whatsapp. That day had lot of options. Riya, Sumi, Mita, Rani, Priyanka, Guddi all were available. Chose the one who was untasted: Mita. Was allotted the big room on the end of the alley. Changed and in a few minute Mita entered. She looks pretty good with minimal make up. The good thing is she herself stripped off before starting the massage to lingerie. Open boobs during massage sets the mood. Massage was not that great. She is not a proper masseur, none of them are really. However she did suggest to take Hamam. 500 extra only inside. That was a good choice I felt later. She took me to the Hamam bed and started washing with water. She used some soap and massaged Jonny. Then she took the wet Jonny in mouth and provided good bbj. The shower was on with light water flow and she was all over me giving b2 be and feeding her boobs. Sucked them to great pleasure. She has nice soft boobs with juicy nipples. Put on cover herself and slid it in. WoT continued for some time and then she herself switched to doggy. Nice ass to behold. Finished in Doggy. Total damage 1500+1000+500 for Hamam. It was a satisfying experience.Went there today after travelling 25 kms only to find it locked. Very disappointed.

Going back dry from the city of joy.

Roy.

Subhasish9797
06-07-23, 10:22
Haha if you're talking about Chung Wah that place is a dump. Last time I went there was a squatter with boils on his face sleeping in the front. There was a dog near the reception. The cabins with their paper thin curtains are right in front of the main seating area where anyone can sit in a table and get a good look at what's happening inside. Believe me, the whole place is a mood (and boner) killer.I am talking about going to 1st floor. That is a much better environment, none sitting in the lobby.

PrinceKerry14
06-07-23, 11:07
Hi.

1st one. Not discussed in forum.

2nd one & 3rd. Radhka & aditi are much discussed in ISG. They are genuine and well mannered.

TIA.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-kolkata/aditi-sanyal

KingSam
06-07-23, 11:14
I was itching for some action and decided to visit P SPA Golpark as this is the best option nearest my place. Last time took Koel and the experience was good.

This time the place was packed. I was not given any option to choose from as they were all busy. I was assigned a girl named Sumi with a promise of great service.

The massage was horrible. As if she was spreading a pizza dough on a pan. I asked for B2 be but she refused. After 5 minutes of massage she stripped and asked to start the service. She declined BBJ and gave me a CBJ for not more than 60 seconds. She started riding but her kitty was stinking like a closed fish market in the afternoon. Changed to doggy. Tried to finger but she refused again. Pumped hard and finished.

Pros. Fair skin and huge titties.

Cons. Everything else.

Damage - 1500.

WIR. Absolutely not.

I desperately need to find a better place with same VFM service nearby.

CatchMe88
06-07-23, 11:17
There are none, I had checked once.

Also, bathtubs are very impractical and unhygienic when it comes to sex.

Do share your tips / experience if you have.

I have a query, please help me out.

Last I have booked Fairfield Marriot, New Town for a day booking. The rooms were small and service was bad. There was no bath tub, and on request room was also not upgraded.

I wish to know which day booking hotel in kolkata has bath tub, and how to book that.

Any good recommendation from all is highly apppreciated.

Fun in BathTub is what we are looking for.

TIA.

CoolGuyJasson
06-07-23, 15:16
Folks,

If anyone of you have availed her service, please provide a genuine feedback. Appreciate your help in advance. I am not asking for exchange, just a review.

Cheers!

CoolGuyJasson
06-07-23, 15:40
She is exactly what you see in the videos. Got her through one of my SP. She is huge and boobs to feed an entire community. Pussy is moderately tight. She was xtremely cooperative and a pleasure for a BBW lover. I don't think many of you would luv such aunty, but just sharing my experience.

Rroy29
06-07-23, 15:56
Looking for good Thai dishes. Haven't had one in a while.

Must have decent sized knockers. Massage skills top notch. Friendly and not too old (less than 45).

Budget 5 to 5. 5 k including counter.

Appreciate if anyone can send name of spa and the therapist. PM is open. Will reciprocate with the Thais I know of.

TIA.Went to precious metal thai spa in alipore after disappointment with PB spa being shut. 2. 5 k counter and 5 k FS with CBJ.

KLPD major.

Thai chick was decent but backed out of FS after seeing johny.

Returned 1 k back. Lame.

Gave CBJ, Ball suck and some B2B.

Will not be trying thai in Kolkata again.

In Mumbai at that price had amazing experience and in Delhi could have had 2 thai for 2 shots.

Just sharing.

Arthur4
06-07-23, 16:58
She is exactly what you see in the videos. Got her through one of my SP. She is huge and boobs to feed an entire community. Pussy is moderately tight. She was xtremely cooperative and a pleasure for a BBW lover. I don't think many of you would luv such aunty, but just sharing my experience.Kudos, someone cracked OTT at last.

FunToosh6045
06-07-23, 17:35
She is exactly what you see in the videos. Got her through one of my SP. She is huge and boobs to feed an entire community. Pussy is moderately tight. She was xtremely cooperative and a pleasure for a BBW lover. I don't think many of you would luv such aunty, but just sharing my experience.How to find her in xvideos and what's the damages?

FunToosh6045
06-07-23, 17:37
Hello Guys,

If possible can anyone please help with a married boudi with good looks and physical appearance and who can be taken to good hotels. Thanks in advance.

CcuFantasy
06-07-23, 17:40
Went there today after travelling 25 kms only to find it locked. Very disappointed.
Been in this scenario once. Sucks to travel all the way from south only to find it locked.

She is exactly what you see in the videos. Got her through one of my SP. She is huge and boobs to feed an entire community. Pussy is moderately tight. She was xtremely cooperative and a pleasure for a BBW lover. I don't think many of you would luv such aunty, but just sharing my experience.

Kudos, someone cracked OTT at last.+1. Mind sharing the damages?

CoolGuyJasson
06-07-23, 18:25
Guys, so many FRs already in my inbox, difficult to revert individually. However, I missed the cost part. I paid 6 k for 2 pops and she was with me for 3 hrs, not a time watcher. I can give you a better clarity about rate card when I get her directly. I haven't called her directly yet though I have her contact number.

Cheers!

Arthur4
06-07-23, 19:16
How to find her in xvideos and what's the damages?Check dm. Her ott is called xtra mood.

Dr Jonny
06-07-23, 19:42

TIA.Marking out in car is no longer a safe option in my opinion.

LE and locals will be suspicious for reasons other than mongering or making out.

Whichever place gives you privacy will invariably be a location where there is very little foot fall and is not a standard parking zone. Ergo, a car parked at such location will either be a traffic impediment or rouse suspicions to security aspects.

Of course, I miss those days when making out in the car was safe and yet, had an excitement unique to itself.

WanderingIndia
06-07-23, 20:02
The chain has reached from FD to sector V now, opened 10-15 days back. Called them yesterday and found same 1500 charges and only local available now.

Anyone visited? Location seems very apt, funny, to me. Office washroom masturbate sessions can be skipped now LOL.

NeilRoy
06-07-23, 23:03
Went there today after travelling 25 kms only to find it locked. Very disappointed.

Roy.Why didn't you ping them before travelling? They respond and book girls as per your specific time. That nullifies all the hazard of KLPD and waiting in queue as well. I always contact before I even plan to start for PB. Also, their timing should be kept in mind. They don't open shop before 11/11. 30 ish and the last entry is strictly 6.30. They close at about 7/7.30. If you go after that, the place is deserted.

NeilRoy
06-07-23, 23:08
The chain has reached from FD to sector V now, opened 10-15 days back. Called them yesterday and found same 1500 charges and only local available now.

Anyone visited? Location seems very apt, funny, to me. Office washroom masturbate sessions can be skipped now LOL.Where exactly? Could not find in Google map.

Meanmol
06-08-23, 07:22
Hello Bro,

Thank you for sharing your experience. Would you mind sharing number of the SP? My PM is active and would really appreciate your help on this.

Hulk07
06-08-23, 07:57

Roy.Same happened with me also today. Very disappointed. Can anyone confirm how many days it will remain closed?

Hulk07
06-08-23, 10:07

Roy.Same happened with me also today. Very disappointed. Can anyone confirm how many days it will remain closed?

PrinceKerry14
06-08-23, 10:12
Hi.

Any review on this gal.

TIA.

Hi friends,

Got this bird from Tinder. Asking 7 k for 2 shots and 3-4 hours. Place extra.

If anyone has tried her, please share the experience and expenses.

Tenida
06-08-23, 10:16
Hi all, first post here after being a lurker for long. It seems that the much discussed P Spa ends with SA, while there's a different chain in Naktala, Rajdanga, Patuli, Haltu which sounds exactly the same, only ending with the instead. Looks like the same abbreviation is being used by this forum for both these chains. Are these newer ones on the Southern fringes of the city equally VFM and does anyone have any recommendation? The Patuli one, for example, doesn't have any Google review and only has photos of the middle-aged owner!

SumSteamySex
06-08-23, 14:15
Hello bros.

Has anyone met Shumi cpl from kolkata? Are they genuine?

Asking for 20 k for 3. 5 hrs ffm.

Any feedback is welcome.

TIA.

Marvel1
06-08-23, 21:42

Roy.Visited on 25th May, Thursday around 5 pm, was closed.

Similarly I had travelled 20 km from Garia.

Marvel1
06-08-23, 22:16
Hello Brothers,

Are you guys aware of the lady called Dolon Majumder. She used to be a very prominent actress in these adult OTT platforms & suddenly she disappeared from the scene not sure where she went. Recently I saw post in the group mentioning she is available in the market. She definitely is one hot lady with right mix of innocence & sensuality. Can any one share her social media details and has any one approached her before and can share your experience with her. Any insights on her would be really appreciated. Thank you for your help.Saw her & this reminds me of Neufliks, eight shots OTT platforms which had all Bengali actors & nice story themes. Havn't seen anything similar since more than 2 yrs.

Marvel1
06-08-23, 22:49
Can any bros recommend a good spa where I can get a nice wash & scrub first from a hot chick and later FS?You can get that at PB spa.

MmongerMonk
06-09-23, 07:58
She had a profile on SA. So basically a Sugar babe with reasonable allowance expectations. Genuine. But not so good in bed. But it depends on personal perspective. She prefers to get drunk before action. Have some other addiction too.

One plus point I heard from other members is that she sometimes can arrange 3 some. She is bisexual.

Hi friends,

Ritesh3978
06-09-23, 11:51
Hi.

Any review on this gal.

TIA.New in the market. Try once.

Meanmol
06-10-23, 03:03
Dear Brothers,

Off late I have been noticing lot of Fake & Promotional FR's in the forum. They either hype so much or provide complete false information in their FR's and if you reach out to them for contacts on personal basis you hardly get in any proper response or you get some random referrals which are of no use. The foundation on which the group has been built is on the rule of Sharing is Caring. But most of the times the this Bro Code is compromised. Also I also feel currently ISG has became the den for SP's to build a narrative towards particular girls. When I was having a conversation with a long time senior here he was of the opinion that nowadays the group is more of SG and SPA pointers & it was much better pre-Covid. This has resulted in me being very cautious about newcomers here & I know it is not right as everyone started as newcomers here once but because of my recent experiences with these new people resulting in this type of behaviour. Not sure if everyone here also feel the same. Let me know what you think.

Gim399
06-10-23, 10:25

Anyone visited? Location seems very apt, funny, to me. Office washroom masturbate sessions can be skipped now LOL.Where is it exactly? Can you guide or give a pointer?

Preston503
06-10-23, 14:05
Hello fellow mongers.

Has anyone had an experience with the below SA bird.

https://members.seeking.com/member/cf7f5aa7-0d1f-49f1-b739-99618b7f1978

Goes by the name Lisa. Bio says Half bengali. Half punjabi.

I had read an FR by another monger earlier. But the bro doesn't have PMs available.

Would love to hear any pointers on experience and charges.

Adimanav1993
06-10-23, 16:37
She looks golden, bro. I wouldn't miss her if I only could.

Hi friends,

CatchMe88
06-10-23, 17:19
PB Spa is now open md safe to go. It was closed for 2 days due to some issues.

Raghubar
06-11-23, 00:12
Hi friends,

If anyone has tried her, please share the experience and expenses.She is Debolina as it seems.

Give her weeds and she is full horny.

You can fuck her like anything if you have the stamina.

Laj505
06-11-23, 07:10
Hello fellow mongers.

I had read an FR by another monger earlier. But the bro doesn't have PMs available.

Would love to hear any pointers on experience and charges.Looks like lizard. Cover the face fuck the base. Figure is good but you will be disappointed as her charges won't make any sense.

Laj505
06-11-23, 07:12
I have done some RTFF for local foods from sp and read about one sp. Paro.

How are the girls mentioned in forum like kasturi, rini, mou or ankita.

KoolDude28
06-11-23, 08:45
Avoid her. She will keep on asking for money on the pretext of medical emergencies.

Hello fellow mongers.

Would love to hear any pointers on experience and charges.

KoolDude28
06-11-23, 08:48
That's Debolina working or used to work as an HR. 4 to 5 years back some mongers tried to promote her in the forum as a high class escort. She is just a dead fish in bed. Looks below average, fig below average, height short, service pathetic. Only good thing is good to communicate.

Hi friends,

Preston503
06-11-23, 12:05
Looks like lizard. Cover the face fuck the base. Figure is good but you will be disappointed as her charges won't make any sense.Could you share what allowance did she quote and what you gave her??

FountainHead
06-11-23, 13:26
Went there today afternoon. Nice big bright setup unlike most spas who prefer dark lighting.

Was offered 10% discount on Counter charges and the option to choose between Thai, north east and local. Opted for dry at 1.6 k for 1 hour and asked for sending a Tha therapist.

Good massage by a middle aged therapist named Honey with elbows and pressure at the right places. After about 30 minutes, was offered extras- HJ + top access at 2 k and B2B at 4 K.

Laughed it off and asked to continue with massage. Things went south after I offered max 2 k for B2B and she was stuck at 3 K.

Didn't take the extra service as I found the conversation to be a mood spoiler.

Setup is nice though and will return for tasting some other bird.

DepressedSoul
06-11-23, 15:59
Hi,

I have a question. Can anyone tell about this profile.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-kolkata/tulika

Or can anyone suggest genuine MR profile in Calcutta. I'll be very grateful and will try to post FR.

Thanks.

Laj505
06-11-23, 19:21
Could you share what allowance did she quote and what you gave her??Asked 20 k but settled with 10 k for 3 hrs. Not at all worthy. Spend your money wisely.

KolkataBoy
06-11-23, 19:32
You may try REX, Z spa, and Rose near cc1. They offer good services.

Went there today afternoon. Nice big bright setup unlike most spas who prefer dark lighting.

Was offered 10% discount on Counter charges and the option to choose between Thai, north east and local. Opted for dry at 1.6 k for 1 hour and asked for sending a Tha therapist.

Good massage by a middle aged therapist named Honey with elbows and pressure at the right places. After about 30 minutes, was offered extras- HJ + top access at 2 k and B2B at 4 K.

Laughed it off and asked to continue with massage. Things went south after I offered max 2 k for B2B and she was stuck at 3 K.

Didn't take the extra service as I found the conversation to be a mood spoiler.

Setup is nice though and will return for tasting some other bird.

FaultyPromise
06-11-23, 20:42
In my search for budget spas, I thought of trying one in Astra Towers, Akanksha More as I had some personal work nearby. There are 2 spas, one on ground floor and one on first floor, in addition to a couple of beauty parlour cum spa. I decided to try Reb* spa on the first floor, as it had a google review while the other spa on the ground floor was not listed on Google Maps. Paid 1. 2 k to the guy at the counter for dry massage and was led to a room with Jacuzzi (the same as shown in their Google review) and was asked to change. Anyways, as I did not ask for line up (I actually did not have any expectations except for getting a budget experience), Miss S came in. She is a local, bit chubby in the right places. She began the massage which was ok, better than what I expected. After about 15-20 minutes she asked about extras. When I asked what was available she said B2 B and topless+HJ. I asked if FS was there to which she said no. She asked for 3 k for B2 B which I brought down to 2 k. (Again, I am sure a more seasoned monger can negotiate to a lower price.) So then off came her clothes revealing a nice pair of big saggy boobs which I like. I sucked them to my hearts content for a long time while making her jerk my Johnny. She did not remove her panty and allowed me to finger her over the panty. As I was taking time to cum, she placed my Johnny between her tits and gave a decent titjob. Inbetween I casually asked her about the jacuzzi and she said it can be used for 300 rs. I though, why not, and told her to fill it. She turned on the tap and added the soap liquid and I got back to playing with her tits. After a while, I asked if I could cum on her tits which she agrees to and I finished. By then the jacuzzi was still slooowwllyy getting filled. But I did not have time to waste. So I got into the jacuzzi and she joined in, finally removing her panty! As I had just cum, I was not in a mood to do anything else, so I just washed myself and watched her wash herself as well. And that was the end. She asked me to come again. I told that I would like to come again but only if she offer FS. She just smiled at that. She also said that next time service can be taken in the jacuzzi itself.

On the whole, since I was exploring new budget places so had low expectations in the first place. Hence felt that it was a decent experience, esp since I got to suck and play with big boobs. I definately would have prefered FS for what I paid. (The total cost more or less comes to 1 session charge at Cmft Spa, or 2 sessions at P Spa).

In case anyone wants to check out this place, keep these in mind.

1. The central AC (ceiling vent) in the room I got was not working properly. There was a wall fan which was switched on instead. Miss S offered to change room, but I was already in the dispo, so did not want to wear my clothes again, after I had just taken them off.

2. If you do choose to use the jacuzzi, make sure it starts getting filled at the beginning of the session as it would take atleast 20 minutes to fill it to a decent level.

3. The girl I got was Miss S. Her name is mentioned in a Google review of this place. Looks wise she is very ordinary, like an average Bengali HW. I personally like the average Bengali women looks esp slightly chubby faces. I have understood that my bird preference is often not the norm as others seem to prefer more petite young girls, while I am into healthy HW-types with big saggy tits. A previous FR of this place mentioned that they left after seeing the line up. So this is not the right spa if you prefer young slim girls or non-locals.

4. As I was leaving, there was a other similar local girl sitting besides the counter. She too seemed to have big boobs, and looked interesting to try.

5. Miss S initially asked for the money at the start but then said I can give it later. She subsequently told that there had been past instances when people took the service and did not pay after that. She also said that I look like a reliable person which was why she said I can pay later.

FountainHead
06-12-23, 06:53
Doubt there'the be any thais in any of the places you mentioned.

Was looking for places with Thai therapists with decent sized knockers. Also have a fetish for a heavily tattooed Thai chick.

You may try REX, Z spa, and Rose near cc1. They offer good services.

SpaHunter Kol
06-12-23, 14:05
Doubt there'the be any thais in any of the places you mentioned.

Was looking for places with Thai therapists with decent sized knockers. Also have a fetish for a heavily tattooed Thai chick.You can try Lucky from thai refresh spa in 3rd floor of city centre 1. Huge fake boobs and an hourglass figure, but quite old and not a looker.

Also try Kim from Osmo.

Appreciate that you stuck to your guns bro, but I'm afraid it will be hard to get a Thai lady to agree to B2 B for 2 k. Not anymore, and not in Kolkata. Lowest they can charge is 2. 5 K these days.

It may seem a little high, but at the end of the day I know that in return I'm getting an experience far better than B2 B from a local.

ZOrchid
06-12-23, 15:57
Hi bros,

I will be travelling to durgapur in a few days. Probably staying in Taj. Any good contacts? Not spa types. Looking for high end escorts that can travel to Durg or high profile local girls (preferable). First time in that city. Would like to make it memorable.

Thanks.

Desi Mafia
06-12-23, 18:44
There are many SA reference mentioned in these forum but when clicking I am not able to open any of them. Tried almost 30+ links posted here. Does I am missing something? I got upgraded profile on SA without profile photo.

Profile Not Available.

This member's profile can no longer be found. The member might have deactivated their account, been suspended, blocked you, or been blocked by you.

Desi Mafia
06-12-23, 18:51
New in town and would be reaching at 02:00 AM on Thursday, hotel booked in Newtown. Tried messaging all MR and SA profile I can see but no reply.

Can some advice any escort service as all which I contact ask for 300-500 advance and looks like scam. Looking for a overnight company.

Will definitely post the FR here.

KolkataBoy
06-13-23, 08:03
SP James is not responding on the number ends with 996. If anybody has his alternate number, please dm me.

Also, please dm the number of SP John.

Thanks in advance.

NishNish
06-13-23, 09:54
Huge shoutout to the community for the response to the last post and to Funtoosh, Trekker and Faultypromise for quick reply regarding riya dumdum, haven't been able to visit due to the heat, but today I am writing about the time I discovered my kink around 3 years back!

So this was at the spa next to Pantaloons Kankurgachi above Mobility World, though shut now, I was a regular there, and one day was suggested by the owner for a "Special" therapist!

All in all didn't understand what the hoopla was about, slim body and nice racks, but but but, I squeezed, and out came a stream of warm milk. I lost it! Wasn't expecting that from such a young thing with perfect fig, no baby damage. She told me she had given birth blah. So I am not into full service, so the next 30 minutes were about me draining her out. I am not really into sucking it. Rather just made her sit on me while I was lying down and she was squeezing and spraying herself all over while grinding. Man that sight. Finished on her tits There began my fetish for milky jugs! Visited her twice before losing her number due to stupid android and the place shut down! I think her name was jaya! Each time I visit a spa and get a new therapist, low-key wish she walks in!

My second experience came in the soapland of Tokyo! That place has some weird shit going on. LACTATION BARS. Yes 3 women, lactating heavily, and you can pay to suckle on them! Not into that so went to another one "soapland naniwa" where although I paid 15 k, I fulfilled my JAV dream. Man those chicks are legit, they worship you. The language barrier, and their soft purr-like moans while drilling, flawless white skin! How I wish I could go back!

I hope my report on sporiquo (Original find of Bullet / tattoohandwala) may have helped some lost soul!

Any kind person willing to share lactating contact (apart from moumoni / anu and p spa) , I'll be forever eternally grateful!

Next post is going to be about my first happy ending in Bangkok when I was 16 :/ weird cute shit upcoming! Cheers!

Gim399
06-13-23, 10:47

Anyone visited? Location seems very apt, funny, to me. Office washroom masturbate sessions can be skipped now LOL.Friend, I visited the place today as per the direction you gave me, but couldn't find any branch of P-spa in the building. Only a branch of L-spa is there in the second floor, I enquired there and found the rate as 1800/- for 1 HR. I asked the security guard also but he said that there is no such place in that building other than L-spa. So, I came out and went to FD, which was over-crowded as usual. I had to wait for 30 min to get a room, imagine that!!

Koushik
06-13-23, 11:02
Hello to all the Senior mongerers.

I found this forum few months ago and been following posts avidly ever since, but it is my first time posting here. I admit I am not as experienced as most of the regular or senior members here; and am trying to expand my horizon learning from all your posts and guidelines.

Even though I am new here, I've been trying some experiences since last 4-5 years (had to stop for 2 years altogether during COVID times) and would try to share them here in subsequent posts, if anyone is interested. Please don't confuse this as some fake profile of any SP though, because most of my experiences were not very good or VFM & I won't promote anyone whom I never cared to repeat myself! So spoiler alert: Most of those were me getting scammed or ended up overpaying some ridiculous amount of my saved pocket money! I wish I had found this forum back then.

Koushik
06-13-23, 11:14
Hello to all the mongering explorers.

I am 32 year old guy born, brought up and living in Kolkata. I found this forum few months ago and been following posts avidly ever since, but it is my first time posting here. I admit I am not as experienced as most of the regular or senior members here; and am trying to expand my horizon learning from all your posts and guidelines.

Even though I am new here, I've been trying some experiences since last 4-5 years (had to stop for 2 years altogether during COVID times) and would try to share them here in subsequent posts, if anyone is interested. Please don't confuse this as some fake profile of any SP though, because I mainly tried girls from Loc*nto or some local namesake MPs, most of my experiences were not very good or VFM & I won't promote anyone whom I never cared to repeat myself! So spoiler alert: most of my FRs would be me getting scammed or ended up overpaying some ridiculous amount of my saved pocket money! I wish I had found this forum back then. Any future guidance and reference will be highly appreciated, but I doubt I'll be able to reciprocate much at present.

KolkataBoy
06-13-23, 14:34
David is now at Nepal Border. But, he is offering models at 5000 in Kolkata. I am not sure about the quality. Does anynody have the experience of David' model at 5000? Is it really worrh. Please inform me friends. He will provide me photos of girls one day before the deed.

JacobIndiaMac
06-13-23, 17:03
Am a noob here.

How to find a service provider for a three some in Kolkata.

Meanmol
06-13-23, 17:47
Hello Brothers,

Since long time I have a huge crush on Sudipa Dutta Glamour model from Kolkata & Scarlett Rose Social Media star from Goa. Looking for some help from all the experienced folks here to understand if any of these or both of them are into escorting? My gut feeling says they are into escort services and I am assuming they could be only accessible to very high profile select individuals. If any one in the group has any prior experience with any of these girls mind sharing their experiences? If you are not comfortable discussing this over a public platform can reach out to me directly as my PM is very much active. Any support & suggestions on these would be really appreciated. Thank you all for your help in advance.

Laj505
06-13-23, 17:51
SP James is not responding on the number ends with 996. If anybody has his alternate number, please dm me.

Thanks in advance.I have received james digit from a fellow monger but it doesn't end with 996.

Anyway please tell the stories about the secretaries. Curious how to hire two women who consent at same time. Please enlighten.

KolkataBoy
06-13-23, 18:19
Is it 997?

I have received james digit from a fellow monger but it doesn't end with 996.

Anyway please tell the stories about the secretaries. Curious how to hire two women who consent at same time. Please enlighten.

KolkataBoy
06-13-23, 18:34
Is it 997?

Two Secretaries- one keep daily accounts, another is engaged in other works.

They get some advantages which orher employees do not get, e. G. Leave as per wish. Normally, salary of male employee is 15 K, but the two female employees get 25 k each. Rest are male employees. They sit in front of me keeping their back to me. Hence, they always are in front of my eyes but their faces remain same as of me.

Other employees leave office at 6 am But due to work, these two female employees remain in office till 7-30. But, the get the advantages of coming at office at 12 noon.

During my tour one of them remains with me to help me at my work. To save money, I do not book seperate room and share the same room to save my hard earned money.

Arthur4
06-13-23, 18:38

Anyway please tell the stories about the secretaries. Curious how to hire two women who consent at same time. Please enlighten.Yes bed time stories please.

Rsen3913
06-13-23, 19:35

Thanks in advance.I did send you the digits. Check it's not 996 .

Naked Desires3
06-13-23, 23:32
Hi bros,

I will be travelling to durgapur in a few days. Probably staying in Taj. Any good contacts? Not spa types. Looking for high end escorts that can travel to Durg or high profile local girls (preferable). First time in that city. Would like to make it memorable.

Thanks.Hey bro.

Saw your old posts. With your kind of budget of 20-30 K. You can get 3 naked dances and 3 services with 3 different girls in one evening-night at sonagachi and unforgettable experience. More than 3 and other options also possible depending on the girl type and services you want.

All incall with no room booking hassles. All live choices with shameless discussion about services beforehand and no chance of bait-and-switch. You can ogle the girl body and looks properly and take her only if you like her. No photoshopped pics. No advance payment or trusting a mediator with your money and you pay direct to the girl. I wonder why you search for options online. You will not get naked dance anywhere except sonagachi (SG) and only at SG you can get so many live choices of all types and in all budgets for all services and fantasies. Yes, safety and security can be a worry for those not used to sonagachi area and for that you need to follow some basic safety precautions. You will not get sonagachi type options and possibilities in durgapur or anywhere else in entire eastern India or maybe anywhere else in India.

Meanmol
06-14-23, 02:21
Hello Sir,

Please enlighten the group also of your expertise in banging most of the actresses from OTT & Mainstream media. Please share your experiences with the group here as this would help juniors like us to learn the art of getting the girls we desire. We know about your experiences with Dolon from your previous posts but I am more interested in understanding & learning about your experiences with other actresses. I remember you mentioning about banging around 1500 girls till date so Please do the needful by sharing all your knowledge for the benefit of the group. Thank you for your help and guidance.

Is it 997?

They get some advantages which orher employees do not get, e. G. Leave as per wish. Normally, salary of male employee is 15 K, but the two female employees get 25 k each. Rest are male employees. They sit in front of me keeping their back to me. Hence, they always are in front of my eyes but their faces remain same as of me.

Other employees leave office at 6 am But due to work, these two female employees remain in office till 7-30. But, the get the advantages of coming at office at 12 noon.

During my tour one of them remains with me to help me at my work. To save money, I do not book seperate room and share the same room to save my hard earned money.

Laj505
06-14-23, 06:25
Is it 997?

During my tour one of them remains with me to help me at my work. To save money, I do not book seperate room and share the same room to save my hard earned money.I have confirmed digits. Please see.

So do you have any sexcapedes with these secretaries or they only work with you? Could you share your experiences with them.

CheckMate007
06-14-23, 06:49
Is it 997?

During my tour one of them remains with me to help me at my work. To save money, I do not book seperate room and share the same room to save my hard earned money.Kudos to you man!!

Change your ID handle to Mastram. Start an anonymous blog. You are the only one living the life. Share it all.

Cheers.

KolkataBoy
06-14-23, 10:27
They are my employees and give me companions for getting extra favour.

I have confirmed digits. Please see.

So do you have any sexcapedes with these secretaries or they only work with you? Could you share your experiences with them.

KolkataBoy
06-14-23, 10:55
I started my career as an Civil Engineer in the year 1998. Due to my job, I had to visit Odisha, Jharkhand, Bihar, West Bengal and Assam. My mongering period started at that time. No spas were there. During those days, I used to take service from hotels itself, specially from the hotels at NJP, Malda Town, Haldia, Khurda, Tatanagar, Durgapur and Dhanbad. There were lots.

Of hotels at Netaji more at NJP and all the hotels were good in providing services. Mainly, NJP was my mongering junction at that time. During those days, I usually took 6-7 girls in a months. The hotels still exist. But, do not know the present scenario as I have not stayed at NJP gor more than 15 years. Due to my mongering, I expensed a lot of money and when I leave the job, I experienced financial trouble for few months. In Banskopa, there is a hotel where I got good looking college girls at cheap rate.

I enjoyed Soniya Maheswari also but she is not worth.

I have gone to each and every spas (mostly) of Kolkata and Saltlake.

I am fond of SG and spent hundred nights there.

A lot of pimp of SG are well known to me and I have their numbers.

I have numbers of some SG girls.

I have enjoyed many models also through one of my friend who he in fashion industry. He is not an SP.

My two female employees give me companion too.

Now, I am not counting numbers. I am looking for quality.

Though I earn a lot, still I don't want to spent a lot nowadays for mongering thinking about my future savings.

So, I am going to start my mongering life in a new way. From now, I am more interested in SPs other than going to spas and SG. I am in search of some good models, SPs, Ott actresses, good looking girls with limited budget.

Hello Sir,

Please enlighten the group also of your expertise in banging most of the actresses from OTT & Mainstream media. Please share your experiences with the group here as this would help juniors like us to learn the art of getting the girls we desire. We know about your experiences with Dolon from your previous posts but I am more interested in understanding & learning about your experiences with other actresses. I remember you mentioning about banging around 1500 girls till date so Please do the needful by sharing all your knowledge for the benefit of the group. Thank you for your help and guidance.

LankyFellow
06-14-23, 13:50
Hello gurus,

It's been a while since I started following this thread, and thanks to the experiences shared by fellow mongers, I recently decided to try my luck exploring various spas. I've been hearing a lot about PB Spa. Could anyone please provide some additional information about the place?

TIA.

PleasureForYou
06-14-23, 14:50
I am 42 and divorced and As I love in a place where it is difficult to monger and now no girlfriends thought of something new. 2nd Marriage looks far away as I am enjoying being single more than being in a relationship. My stamina for sex is still good but recently found that I am not able to be so hard. Initially bought a masterbating vibrator for 4 k but the hole was so small it was difficult for me to enter. So finally I asked them to change and I finally invested 14 k more and got this inflatable doll for me. The best part was they were ready to take back the vibrator for half the price.

Sharing with you all my new girl friend. Also let me know if any one among you are also using it. I have just ordered it today and the parcel has not arrived yet. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Like Baby Doll Inflatable Girlfriend.

Size: 160 CM X 27 CM.

Color: flesh.

Material: Medical Silicone.

Height (blow up): about 160 cm.

Measurements: 88 cm 61 cm 89 cm.

Stand Pressure: 300 pounds.

Weight: about 4 kgs.

Lifelike 3 D face, lifelike hair.

Simulate real vaginal structure.

Sexy Breast can be filled with water.

Hight quality hair, Oral sex, vaginal sex, and anal sex are available.

Fixed silicone pussy with rooted pubic hair.

Ultra-soft mouth and nipple, large breast.

Composition: Advanced Medical material non-toxic.

The lingeries in the picture are sold separately.

Inflatable 3 D Wife Can take 130 KG force.

Soft silicone gel genital and nipple.

Inflatable 3 D Wife dolls with quite large soft breasts.

Inflatable doll with vagina and anus, can anal sex.

Silica gel genital split design can be used independently as a masturbation cup.

Real love "make a sexy sound'.

Can be carried anywhere.

HolyCloth69
06-14-23, 17:01
Today I was passing by Central Metro and saw a spa called "Pravoda", advertised as a Thai spa. Is it used for mongering? Does anyone have any reports?

FunToosh6045
06-14-23, 17:39
I started my career as an Civil Engineer in the year 1998. Due to my job, I had to visit Odisha, Jharkhand, Bihar, West Bengal and Assam. My mongering period started at that time. No spas were there. During those days, I used to take service from hotels itself, specially from the hotels at NJP, Malda Town, Haldia, Khurda, Tatanagar, Durgapur and Dhanbad. There were lots.

Of hotels at Netaji more at NJP and all the hotels were good in providing services. Mainly, NJP was my mongering junction at that time. During those days, I usually took 6-7 girls in a months. The hotels still exist. But, do not know the present scenario as I have not stayed at NJP gor more than 15 years. Due to my mongering, I expensed a lot of money and when I leave the job, I experienced financial trouble for few months. In Banskopa, there is a hotel where I got good looking college girls at cheap rate.

I have gone to each and every spas (mostly) of Kolkata and Saltlake..Famous sp of forums are SP paro, Sp Riya SP James, SP joy.

Earlier you said you banged some mainstrem actresses. IF not taking direct names atleast hint on them and how to find.

Laj505
06-14-23, 17:43
They are my employees and give me companions for getting extra favour.How did they consent to the favours. Did you hire them with those terms. Also share few sexcapeds with them.

MidtownGuy
06-14-23, 18:53
Thanks to all brothers here who contribute to this thread. I was in Kol this week. Did my bit of research on MP FRs. Visited MTS Bangur and had service from 2 therapists. It was so good that I went back the next evening too and had fun with 2 other therapists.

Not writing a detailed FR as many others have already written about it. Great experience overall. Will again visit whenever I am back in Kol.

Arthur4
06-14-23, 18:56
I am 42 and divorced and As I love in a place where it is difficult to monger and now no girlfriends thought of something new. 2nd Marriage looks far away as I am enjoying being single more than being in a relationship. My stamina for sex is still good but recently found that I am not able to be so hard. Initially bought a masterbating vibrator for 4 k but the hole was so small it was difficult for me to enter. So finally I asked them to change and I finally invested 14 k more and got this inflatable doll for me. The best part was they were ready to take back the vibrator for half the price.

Sharing with you all my new girl friend. Also let me know if any one among you are also using it. I have just ordered it today and the parcel has not arrived yet. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Like Baby Doll Inflatable Girlfriend.

Size: 160 CM X 27 CM.

Color: flesh.

Material: Medical Silicone.

Height (blow up): about 160 cm.

Measurements: 88 cm 61 cm 89 cm.

Stand Pressure: 300 pounds.

Weight: about 4 kgs.

Lifelike 3 D face, lifelike hair.

Simulate real vaginal structure.

Sexy Breast can be filled with water.

Hight quality hair, Oral sex, vaginal sex, and anal sex are available.

Fixed silicone pussy with rooted pubic hair.

Ultra-soft mouth and nipple, large breast.

Composition: Advanced Medical material non-toxic.

The lingeries in the picture are sold separately.

Inflatable 3 D Wife Can take 130 KG force.

Soft silicone gel genital and nipple.

Inflatable 3 D Wife dolls with quite large soft breasts.

Inflatable doll with vagina and anus, can anal sex.

Silica gel genital split design can be used independently as a masturbation cup.

Real love "make a sexy sound'.

Can be carried anywhere.I brought a pocket pussy from snapdeal and a penis pump as an exercise tool.

The hole size of the pocket pussy is small and I find it difficult to use.

But I checked videos and its same problem for all. You have to stretch the hole and make it wide.

What I am looking for is a g-spot wand made of medical grade steel for my adventures (Its the next big sex toy now. Check pic attached).

Its not available in India and only in USA (planning to get one on my next trip).

So far I am not able to find any better alternative than snapdeal which is like a Indian sex toy store now.

Arthur4
06-14-23, 18:59
How did they consent to the favours. Did you hire them with those terms. Also share few sexcapeds with them.Won't this lead to potential sexual harassment in workplace? Its a punishable offence and I hear women are 2 happy to file it these days for a better compensation / out-of-court-settlement than the monthly salary paid perhaps?

Arthur4
06-14-23, 19:05

I have gone to each and every spas (mostly) of Kolkata and Saltlake.

I am fond of SG and spent hundred nights there.

A lot of pimp of SG are well known to me and I have their numbers.

I have numbers of some SG girls.

I have enjoyed many models also through one of my friend who he in fashion industry. He is not an SP.

My two female employees give me companion too.

Now, I am not counting numbers. I am looking for quality.

Though I earn a lot, still I don't want to spent a lot nowadays for mongering thinking about my future savings.

So, I am going to start my mongering life in a new way. From now, I am more interested in SPs other than going to spas and SG. I am in search of some good models, SPs, Ott actresses, good looking girls with limited budget.More that half the forum will be drooling like a dog for Soniya maheshwari. If she is not WORTH you please share for us. We will feel WORTHY.

KolkataBoy
06-14-23, 19:14
She had some ugly marks on her leg which I did not like. She is aged too. Rate is also high. Demands 50 k + air fare. But, managed at 30 K all inclusive after a lot of bargaining over a month.

More that half the forum will be drooling like a dog for Soniya maheshwari. If she is not WORTH you please share for us. We will feel WORTHY.

PleasureForYou
06-14-23, 21:09
I brought a pocket pussy from snapdeal and a penis pump as an exercise tool.

The hole size of the pocket pussy is small and I find it difficult to use.

But I checked videos and its same problem for all. You have to stretch the hole and make it wide.

What I am looking for is a g-spot wand made of medical grade steel for my adventures (Its the next big sex toy now. Check pic attached).

Its not available in India and only in USA (planning to get one on my next trip).

So far I am not able to find any better alternative than snapdeal which is like a Indian sex toy store now.Actually I used to be very good at sex and mine was fairly thick and hard. I used to do two shots easily one after the other. One of my boudi girlfriend used to tell me that I at least know one thing very well that is how to fuck. She was too beautiful like an angel and was 8 yrs elder to me. I actually fell in love with her. She also used to take great care of me. She was a sex maniac and was living next door to me for namesake. But most of the time she used to be with me. She was separated and had a son and sometimes her mom used to come and stay with her. Her son used to study in a hostel so whenever he used to come during his holidays her mom also used to stay with her.

We used to work in the same office.

Definitely she used to do bossism on me as she hired me for her company and was the branch head. It was my fantasy to fuck her in the office on our directors table but that was not fulfilled. I also told her about my fantasy. Yes I used to smooch her and press her boobs in her cabin. Seriously given a chance would have fucked her in her cabin.

We had the same maid and food used to be prepared at her kitchen. We fucked on the terrace and we also fucked on the stairs. Even when her son and mom used to be there she used to come to my room for a fuck and sometimes we used to have so hard that she used to sleep hugging me and when get up at midnight and used to go to her room. When she used to be alone we used to sleep together but she was too jealous and always used to have eye one me. In fact I forgot mongering during those days.

Later I left Kolkata and I persuaded her to join her family back so that she can have a family life again. It was not when I was leaving but I always used to tell her the same.

Arthur4
06-14-23, 21:20
She had some ugly marks on her leg which I did not like. She is aged too. Rate is also high. Demands 50 k + air fare. But, managed at 30 K all inclusive after a lot of bargaining over a month.And all this was managed by your 2 secretaries? Nice to have secretaries!

Raj1000
06-14-23, 21:27
Respected seniors, I am looking for a good 45 plus aged female, its my fantasy. Please help with any pointer / mr / locnto profile. DM is active. Thank you.

PleasureOf69
06-15-23, 06:34
Respected seniors, I am looking for a good 45 plus aged female, its my fantasy. Please help with any pointer / mr / locnto profile. DM is active. Thank you.Hi Raj,

I am also looking for some one in the 40 to 45 range, if you get any contact please do share with me.

PleasureOf69
06-15-23, 06:48
Hi all,

First of all thanks to Arthur4 for providing me with Riya's Number. I booked a hotel in the airport area and took Anu. She is little short but meat at right place. Very nice nature wise and good service. Though oral could have been little better. She is not a starter but will do whatever you tell except anal and CIM.

Started with DFK. The DFK was ok but not something great. Clean pussy do performed DATY. Fucked her in missionary and dog for the 1st round. 2nd would was basically oral and came in her boobs. Slept the night with 2 rounds. The next morning again had a joint shower and a nice fuck with DFK, oral, Missionary and Doggy. Came in missionary. Had breakfast and bid good buy. Had a decent night out.

Thanks Again to Arthur4.

Will like to try some MILF if anybody can help.

SpaHunter Kol
06-15-23, 07:28
First of all thanks to PrinceKerry14 for the recommendation. Thanks also to others who responded to my earlier post on Thai ladies. Haven't had the chance to try all of the places. Hopefully in due time!

This is located on Sarat Bose Road, opp Evoke spa. Counter is 2 k for 1 hour oil massage with Thai. Bargained to 1. 8 k. Dry is 1. 6 k.

Allotted Thai named Gina. They have 1 more Thai there as well.

Started lying naked without dispo. As usual the Thais don't care.

Massage not the best I've had, but very good nonetheless. She brought up extras after 20-25 minutes. B2 B quoted at 3 k but bargained to 2 k. FS quoted at 4 k, can be reduced similarly. Service was good, swaying very erotically in b2 b position with eye contact until I came.

Pros: Friendly, cute looking, thin, young-ish, tattooed, kept lights on during massage and service.

Cons: Small boobs, no curves, almost absent ass. When she was showering I got a close look at her lower body and seemed suspiciously man-like. Could be my eyes, but with Thais you never know!

WIR: No, will try the other Thai there.

As I was leaving, the spa boys came up and asked for tips. Didn't like that.

Rajvardhan
06-15-23, 07:38
Are you not a paid member yet?

There are many SA reference mentioned in these forum but when clicking I am not able to open any of them. Tried almost 30+ links posted here. Does I am missing something? I got upgraded profile on SA without profile photo.

Profile Not Available.

This member's profile can no longer be found. The member might have deactivated their account, been suspended, blocked you, or been blocked by you.

FunToosh6045
06-15-23, 07:44
Actually I used to be very good at sex and mine was fairly thick and hard. I used to do two shots easily one after the other. One of my boudi girlfriend used to tell me that I at least know one thing very well that is how to fuck. She was too beautiful like an angel and was 8 yrs elder to me. I actually fell in love with her. She also used to take great care of me. She was a sex maniac and was living next door to me for namesake. But most of the time she used to be with me. She was separated and had a son and sometimes her mom used to come and stay with her. Her son used to study in a hostel so whenever he used to come during his holidays her mom also used to stay with her.

We used to work in the same office.

Definitely she used to do bossism on me as she hired me for her company and was the branch head. It was my fantasy to fuck her in the office on our directors table but that was not fulfilled. I also told her about my fantasy. Yes I used to smooch her and press her boobs in her cabin. Seriously given a chance would have fucked her in her cabin.

We had the same maid and food used to be prepared at her kitchen. We fucked on the terrace and we also fucked on the stairs. Even when her son and mom used to be there she used to come to my room for a fuck and sometimes we used to have so hard that she used to sleep hugging me and when get up at midnight and used to go to her room. When she used to be alone we used to sleep together but she was too jealous and always used to have eye one me. In fact I forgot mongering during those days.

Later I left Kolkata and I persuaded her to join her family back so that she can have a family life again. It was not when I was leaving but I always used to tell her the same.Brother, I share the same desire to spend a lustful night with Matured women or MILFS. If you have any pointers here in kolkata please help me.

Rajvardhan
06-15-23, 08:01
Did anyone met her please share the feedback here or over DM, planning to meet her when visiting Kolkata, so far she looks genuine.

https://members.seeking.com/member/053f7fc0-e91c-42e1-a5dd-dce0344f2e6fBro, I haven't met her, just chatting with her, she is asking for 25 K PPM. Too expensive. Not planning to proceed further.

KolkataBoy
06-15-23, 08:23
Does anybody have SP Paro's and SP Riya's number?

Please let me know.

My DM is active.

Thanks in advance.

Desi Mafia
06-15-23, 10:12
Bro, I haven't met her, just chatting with her, she is asking for 25 K PPM. Too expensive. Not planning to proceed further.Again same issue, using my profile I am not able to open this link. No filters at allwhat I am doing wrong?

PleasureForYou
06-15-23, 12:22
Respected seniors, I am looking for a good 45 plus aged female, its my fantasy. Please help with any pointer / mr / locnto profile. DM is active. Thank you.You can go for jolly.

PleasureForYou
06-15-23, 12:27
Brother, I share the same desire to spend a lustful night with Matured women or MILFS. If you have any pointers here in kolkata please help me.I have one in Pune and she keeps asking me for a meet but I don't like her because she is not beautiful. She has very big full boobs and she is sex maniac. It's difficult to fuck her continuously for 5 hours using viagra. I deed her couple of times but now I avoid her although she is available for free. But again hotel expenses are there. Once she was asking me to get few of my friends as she wanted to be fucked by few more at same time.

Hamishxyz
06-15-23, 12:42
She is Annie. Fortunately / unfortunately she is in my FB. She is pretty active in the party circuit & frequently uploads pictures from various luxury hotels rooms. So, it's kind of clear that she is a working girl. Does anyone know the actual situation? She sometimes uploads such pictures with nipples clearly visible underneath the top. Attaching a picture for reference.

MaskedBoy666
06-15-23, 15:39
Hello everyone,

I regularly visit spas mostly in Ballygunge, Kasba, Kakurgachi and salt Lake areas. I need some new leads in some new spas, I am tired of visiting the same stuffs. If anyone can help me I can help with some spa contacts. [Deleted by Admin].

Desi Mafia
06-15-23, 17:09
Are you not a paid member yet?I did upgraded my account and took the monthly subscription. But no luck.

Debsir
06-15-23, 20:59
I did upgraded my account and took the monthly subscription. But no luck.Actually you have chosen the wrong path during account creation. I think there are two option 1. I am successful (usually for mongers) 2. I am attractive (usually for who is giving service) , for first option sa sub rate is about 110 $ and you can see all the profile who are looking for suger daddy that's what they call in sa, in 2nd option you are not allowed to visit others profile except suger daddy, I hope this make sense, app has no clear guideline, it's my observation, create new profile as I am successful or contact customer support.

Indian Here
06-16-23, 03:43
Your total damage on this?

Hi all,

First of all thanks to Arthur4 for providing me with Riya's Number. I booked a hotel in the airport area and took Anu. She is little short but meat at right place. Very nice nature wise and good service. Though oral could have been little better. She is not a starter but will do whatever you tell except anal and CIM.

Started with DFK. The DFK was ok but not something great. Clean pussy do performed DATY. Fucked her in missionary and dog for the 1st round. 2nd would was basically oral and came in her boobs. Slept the night with 2 rounds. The next morning again had a joint shower and a nice fuck with DFK, oral, Missionary and Doggy. Came in missionary. Had breakfast and bid good buy. Had a decent night out.

Thanks Again to Arthur4.

Will like to try some MILF if anybody can help.

Gim399
06-16-23, 05:06
First of all thanks to PrinceKerry14 for the recommendation. Thanks also to others who responded to my earlier post on Thai ladies. Haven't had the chance to try all of the places. Hopefully in due time!

This is located on Sarat Bose Road, opp Evoke spa. Counter is 2 k for 1 hour oil massage with Thai. Bargained to 1. 8 k. Dry is 1. 6 k.

Allotted Thai named Gina. They have 1 more Thai there as well.

Started lying naked without dispo. As usual the Thais don't care.

Massage not the best I've had, but very good nonetheless. She brought up extras after 20-25 minutes. B2 B quoted at 3 k but bargained to 2 k. FS quoted at 4 k, can be reduced similarly. Service was good, swaying very erotically in b2 b position with eye contact until I came.

Pros: Friendly, cute looking, thin, young-ish, tattooed, kept lights on during massage and service.

Cons: Small boobs, no curves, almost absent ass. When she was showering I got a close look at her lower body and seemed suspiciously man-like. Could be my eyes, but with Thais you never know!

WIR: No, will try the other Thai there.

As I was leaving, the spa boys came up and asked for tips. Didn't like that.Nice detailed FR. Did you manage to peek at her cat though? Was it there or was it a dong? I genuinely suspect that she was a SHE and not he as I never saw a Thai he available in India, they are already earning a fortune in thailand. However my 6th sense tells me to avoid that place, as I found that the only spa men should visit in Kolkata are P, PB or the one at Bangur. The others have too much 'nakhra' and too pricey in comparison to the service they give. And the quality of thais coming to kolkata has almost come down to the level of local girls nowadays, mostly.

LankyFellow
06-16-23, 05:10
Hi All, Since my previous query was left unanswered, and I am totally new into the world of mongering, Hoping this time I won't be left alone by my fellow group members, Does anybody know a place where I can receive pubic hair waxing services with the potential for a happy ending? Any lead would greatly appreciated.

TIA.

PleasureOf69
06-16-23, 05:41
Hi Friends.

Can anyone help me with a MILF contact. A matured lady is preferred with ample boobs and great at DFK and BBBJ. My PM is Active. Thanks.

PleasureOf69
06-16-23, 05:43
Hi All, Since my previous query was left unanswered, and I am totally new into the world of mongering, Hoping this time I won't be left alone by my fellow group members, Does anybody know a place where I can receive pubic hair waxing services with the potential for a happy ending? Any lead would greatly appreciated.

TIA.First Get your PM activated and then only you will get references. Without PM its difficult to give references.

Master Madan
06-16-23, 05:50
Hi all,

Thanks Again to Arthur4.

Will like to try some MILF if anybody can help.Anu will do CIM, just need the persuasion.

Arthur4
06-16-23, 07:06
Hi all,

Thanks Again to Arthur4.

Will like to try some MILF if anybody can help.Check PM. Do write a review.

SpaHunter Kol
06-16-23, 08:46
Nice detailed FR. Did you manage to peek at her cat though? Was it there or was it a dong? I genuinely suspect that she was a SHE and not he as I never saw a Thai he available in India, they are already earning a fortune in thailand. Definitely a cat. Otherwise would have felt it during B2 B itself!

My hunch is she is post op, maybe. You can't really tell these days. Sometime back I got invited to a Thai girl's apartment in Kolkata. There was a party going on, and half of the people there were Thai LB.

However my 6th sense tells me to avoid that place, as I found that the only spa men should visit in Kolkata are P, PB or the one at Bangur. The others have too much 'nakhra' and too pricey in comparison to the service they give. And the quality of Thais coming to Kolkata has almost come down to the level of local girls nowadays, mostly.While you are correct that the quality of Thais coming here has deteriorated, I still feel that service-wise and massage-wise they offer more than locals. The best local girl can be compared to an average Thai in terms of pure massage and pure service, just my opinion. Sometimes we romanticize in our heads seeing a local. Fact that she speaks the same language as our mother tongue, she looks like a tv or film star we were once attracted to, she has similar interests and can otherwise be our girl next door etc. It can cloud our judgment, in terms of how good they actually are.

Speaking strictly for me, I would gladly go and spend 4 to 4. 5 k for an above-average Thai chick, than go to PB spa or P spa to bang locals for half the price. But that's just my taste.

FalseFakeID
06-16-23, 10:15
I am a frequent customer at different types of Spa in Kol.

Know some girls by names, which spa service gives best VFM etc. Anybody interested to exchange info?

Gim399
06-16-23, 11:46
Definitely a cat. Otherwise would have felt it during B2 B itself!

My hunch is she is post op, maybe. You can't really tell these days. Sometime back I got invited to a Thai girl's apartment in Kolkata. There was a party going on, and half of the people there were Thai LB.

While you are correct that the quality of Thais coming here has deteriorated, I still feel that service-wise and massage-wise they offer more than locals. The best local girl can be compared to an average Thai in terms of pure massage and pure service, just my opinion. Sometimes we romanticize in our heads seeing a local. Fact that she speaks the same language as our mother tongue, she looks like a tv or film star we were once attracted to, she has similar interests and can otherwise be our girl next door etc. It can cloud our judgment, in terms of how good they actually are.

Speaking strictly for me, I would gladly go and spend 4 to 4. 5 k for an above-average Thai chick, than go to PB spa or P spa to bang locals for half the price. But that's just my taste.I wonder whether these Thai LBs you saw are giving services in Kolkata spa and where.

PleasureOf69
06-16-23, 14:11
Any advice on tadfil or similar meds?Use Avanafil 10 MG. This will give you result in 15 min.

PurpleDodo
06-16-23, 14:14
Hello gurus,

It's been a while since I started following this thread, and thanks to the experiences shared by fellow mongers, I recently decided to try my luck exploring various spas. I've been hearing a lot about PB Spa. Could anyone please provide some additional information about the place?

TIA.What kind of information are you looking for? You need to specify.

Gim399
06-16-23, 15:50
Use Avanafil 10 MG. This will give you result in 15 min.Can you give the brand name of the drug?

LankyFellow
06-16-23, 16:12
What kind of information are you looking for? You need to specify.Needed some hint on where exactly the spa is. Does it start with A and ends with L?

CcuFantasy
06-16-23, 18:44
The best local girl can be compared to an average Thai in terms of pure massage and pure service, just my opinion. Couldn't agree more. Looks / figure can be subjective, however when it comes to massage / service / professionalism Thais are in a league of their own.

PleasureOf69
06-16-23, 18:52
Can you give the brand name of the drug?Avanair 10 MG or Avanext 10 MG.

Arthur4
06-16-23, 20:51
Can you give the brand name of the drug?https://www.1mg.com/generics/avanafil-509861

Meanmol
06-17-23, 05:28
Hello Bro,

I am perfectly healthy and sexually very active and no issues in Sex related performances also. But my question is can I take this medicine before the act just for experience? Do you feel is it good to try once just to feel the enhanced version of me? Do you think are there any other side effects on normal people on usage of these kind of drugs. About me I am a total teetotaller and exercise on a daily basis and zero health issues and ailment. Let me know your thoughts around using these as I am worried if these type of drugs are addictive in nature and would cause other issues in the long run for normal healthy individuals. Thank you for your help in advance.

Use Avanafil 10 MG. This will give you result in 15 min.

SpaHunter Kol
06-17-23, 06:44
I wonder whether these Thai LBs you saw are giving services in Kolkata spa and where.No idea bro.

Basically it is like this. Behind the Thai ladies we see working in various spas, there is a network of people in the background. There is the 'mamasan' or manager / supervisor who manages all the girls and decides who to place where, looks into any issues they may be facing, rotates and moves them around to different spas, takes a 'cut' or commission from their earnings / tips etc. She is effectively the head of the whole operation. Then there are people who look into visa related stuff. There are people who run the stores and restaurants where Thai foods and other items can be bought, or salons where the spa girls go for hair / makeup etc. There are people who actually cook traditional Thai food and deliver to the girls' residences / apartments. Most, if not all of them, are here on tourist visas. And some of them are LBs.

Their network is spread out in all major cities throughout the world. Obviously they are in touch with their bosses in Thailand from where the girls are recruited and groomed. Fact that I know this, the LE must know about it too. So I'm sure they have connections and pay the protection money.

NishNish
06-17-23, 08:59
So have been visiting a spa near Baisakhi island. Studio s* . The first name of the famous artist Dali.

Membership made it come to 750 for an hour for oil.

So the reason I visit this spa is its VFM, there are two therapist, haven't tried ritu yet, but the other one, amazing massage, local, dark skinned beauty and has strong hands as she works out. Quoted 2 for b2 b so didn't avail because didn't feel like that day.

And then for the days I want a great hard massage, there is male therapist Barun.

What a perfect masseuse, with hot oil. Each time I push too hard at the gym, I end up coming here just to get loosened up.

Hope this helps.

Regards.

Any lactating milfs contacts, please do share.

CoolGuyJasson
06-17-23, 09:55
http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?954-Bombay-Mumbai&p=2299754&viewfull=1#post2299754.

In case no, happy to share.

Cheers!

Jasson.

I have one in Pune and she keeps asking me for a meet but I don't like her because she is not beautiful. She has very big full boobs and she is sex maniac. It's difficult to fuck her continuously for 5 hours using viagra. I deed her couple of times but now I avoid her although she is available for free. But again hotel expenses are there. Once she was asking me to get few of my friends as she wanted to be fucked by few more at same time.

PurpleDodo
06-17-23, 10:17
Needed some hint on where exactly the spa is. Does it start with A and ends with L?It is located in phoolbagan.

LankyFellow
06-17-23, 13:19
Can anybody please guide me on buying Bitcoins and transferring them to ISG? Is there any application or website that eases this process? I have never dealt with Bitcoins before and finding this cumbersome. What application did you guys use?

MaskedBoy666
06-17-23, 13:56
So have been visiting a spa near Baisakhi island. Studio s* . The first name of the famous artist Dali.

Membership made it come to 750 for an hour for oil.

So the reason I visit this spa is its VFM, there are two therapist, haven't tried ritu yet, but the other one, amazing massage, local, dark skinned beauty and has strong hands as she works out. Quoted 2 for b2 b so didn't avail because didn't feel like that day.

And then for the days I want a great hard massage, there is male therapist Barun.

What a perfect masseuse, with hot oil. Each time I push too hard at the gym, I end up coming here just to get loosened up.

Hope this helps.

Regards.

Any lactating milfs contacts, please do share.Nice report man, even I'm in need of some lactating contacts, already tried sp riya's girls.

FalseFakeID
06-17-23, 17:12
Can anybody please guide me on buying Bitcoins and transferring them to ISG? Is there any application or website that eases this process? I have never dealt with Bitcoins before and finding this cumbersome. What application did you guys use?Use Binance App / Website, that is what I use for crypto trading and investing.

FalseFakeID
06-17-23, 17:29
Nice report man, even I'm in need of some lactating contacts, already tried sp riya's girls.Have you tried spa near central metro yet? I was a frequent member there.

Most middle grade spa in Kol are around 1500 per hour with oil. Locals Quote 5 k for Full Exp and 3.5 k for B2B.

I booked a girl named Disha, she was 5-3, nice shape, curves at right place. Message was okish, somehow locals always avoid lower part message and try to get that only when then start asking if I need extra service. I didn't feel about taking full on her, so took B2B. She started that after 30 minutes of message. She was trying hard to excite me and please me, soft spoken and hands at right place. Apart from traditional B2B did try some other poses including 69. Although she avoided taking in mouth, give a nice pleasure with her hand and melons. And after bath she dried me with towel nicely.

I was overall satisfied. This spa hosts good girls in my past exp, Julie is another one who will do everything for money.

Will visit again.

Total Cost - 1.5+3.5 k = 5 k for 1 hour.

OldMonger123
06-17-23, 18:40
Can anybody please guide me on buying Bitcoins and transferring them to ISG? Is there any application or website that eases this process? I have never dealt with Bitcoins before and finding this cumbersome. What application did you guys use?See my post at http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?1791-Hyderabad-Andhra-Pradesh&p=2817713#post2817713.

MaskedBoy666
06-17-23, 19:49
Have you tried spa near central metro yet? I was a frequent member there.

Most middle grade spa in Kol are around 1500 per hour with oil. Locals Quote 5 k for Full Exp and 3.5 k for B2B.

I booked a girl named Disha, she was 5-3, nice shape, curves at right place. Message was okish, somehow locals always avoid lower part message and try to get that only when then start asking if I need extra service. I didn't feel about taking full on her, so took B2B. She started that after 30 minutes of message. She was trying hard to excite me and please me, soft spoken and hands at right place. Apart from traditional B2B did try some other poses including 69. Although she avoided taking in mouth, give a nice pleasure with her hand and melons. And after bath she dried me with towel nicely.

I was overall satisfied. This spa hosts good girls in my past exp, Julie is another one who will do everything for money.

Will visit again.

Total Cost - 1.5+3.5 k = 5 k for 1 hour.Wow bro, this was a life saver, thanks for all the details and the info, plus it's so grateful of you to put up a pic from that spa, awesome man! Thank you very much, I will definitely visit this place, please tell me the exact name of the spa through private message if you can. Price is also okay at this place.

Indian Here
06-18-23, 03:11
Is that pravada refered?

Will visit again.

Total Cost - 1.5+3.5 k = 5 k for 1 hour.

KolkataBoy
06-18-23, 04:30
Does anyone take the service of SP Riya's girls? What about the accomodation, rate and quality of the girls? Please inform as I am planning to take her girls on next weekend.

FalseFakeID
06-18-23, 05:01
Is that pravada refered?No I am doing Exploring on my own. I don't have any contacts and don't need any. In this city for 40 years approx so know all the corners and kinks.

SpaHunter Kol
06-18-23, 08:25
Wow bro, this was a life saver, thanks for all the details and the info, plus it's so grateful of you to put up a pic from that spa, awesome man! Thank you very much, I will definitely visit this place, please tell me the exact name of the spa through private message if you can. Price is also okay at this place.I'm sorry, but 3. 5 K for B2 B with a local at a non-descript spa is very much on the higher side. I wonder if he tried to bargain, or just accepted the price that was quoted.

I have done B2 B this month with fair skinned and experienced Thais at 2-2. 5 K. Personally, anything above 3 k (plus counter) to a local is too high. Unless they are pornstar-level in their service. Its baffling why people pay 5 k to MT Bangur these days, specially considering the quality of their stock.

PleasureOf69
06-18-23, 11:25

Will visit again.

Total Cost - 1.5+3.5 k = 5 k for 1 hour.Nice report, but 3. 5 k for B2B is little on the higher side. Can you name the spa?

PleasureOf69
06-18-23, 11:33
Hello Bro,

I am perfectly healthy and sexually very active and no issues in Sex related performances also. But my question is can I take this medicine before the act just for experience? Do you feel is it good to try once just to feel the enhanced version of me? Do you think are there any other side effects on normal people on usage of these kind of drugs. About me I am a total teetotaller and exercise on a daily basis and zero health issues and ailment. Let me know your thoughts around using these as I am worried if these type of drugs are addictive in nature and would cause other issues in the long run for normal healthy individuals. Thank you for your help in advance.I am not a qualified doctor but from my personal experience I can tell you that you can if you are completely healthy and do not have any comorbidity. But if you do not have ED problem then don't make it a habit otherwise you will become dependent on it. Once a while just for fun is ok. But do consult a doctor if you have any health issues.

Pks1234
06-18-23, 11:57
I was just curious to check adrija's profile in SA MR insta etc. Any guidance will be highly appreciated.

TIA.

Oscar.As far as I know adrija doesn't maintain any social media profile anymore. Also didn't have any recent conversation from her. If you get any news on her please let us know.

LankyFellow
06-18-23, 16:05
I just got my profile upgraded, hence DM is a active. Could anyone help me out with SP Riya, SP James contacts?

Also I would like to thank OldMonger123 for the guidance on PM activation.

LankyFellow
06-18-23, 16:52
Radhika from MR is now demanding 9 K for two shots. Tried bargaining but she is too adamant. Wonder how good is her service though the reviews are promising.

PurpleDodo
06-18-23, 22:42
Tired from a long day of work, I checked into a no-name family salon cum spa in my locality because I wanted a nice massage and no extras. The place looked totally legit with an adjacent salon, definitely not a place that would provide. But I didn't care, I was there for the massage. The guy at the counter asked me for 1. 5 k for dry massage and 2 kk for oil massage. Normally I would have opted for the dry massage since it was cheaper, but I opted for the oil massage because the massage wouldn't feel good without it. Bargained the price down to 1. 5 k and the guy showed me into the room. It was quite a decent sized room (double of Comfort's with a generously large shower) with the AC blasting at 16 making the room nice and chilly. I changed into the disposable underwear, anticipating a nice massage.

In came a local girl in tight black jeans and some nice makeup. Although the massage wasn't out of the world, it was pretty darn good. I felt so satisfied that I nearly drifted off to sleep. Then came the teasing with her massaging my butt and her fingers making contact with my balls. Soon, she asked me if I wanted extras. I refused immediately, stating that I had come solely to enjoy the massage because I was too tired for anything else. She offered to give me a bum massage followed by a topless HJ for 1 k, but I politely declined. After a while, the time came for the flip. She got on top of me while placing her thigh against my dick, and slowly began to massage my chest while sensually leaning forward. This was the first time I actually opened my eyes during the massage and caught a glimpse of her face. She looked quite hot, and was wearing makeup and perfect hair. Her thick thigh against my dick gave me an erection. She raised a question about extras again, and this time I asked her to blow me for 1 k. Seeing that she was quite reluctant and remembering that she had nice legs, I brought up B2B for 1.5 k. She agreed immediately.

I grabbed her boobs and licked them to my heart's content. I bit her nipples at which squealed with delight. My right hand slowly slid down her back to her ass. Damn she had a nice ass! I grabbed her hair and brought her in for a nice long kiss. My hand slowly shifted to her pussy to find that she was dripping wet. I made her lick my fingers clean. She then took my cock in her mouth and started blowing me. Her mouth was soft like a pussy. I had to stop her or else I would have blown right there. I pinned her to the bed and fucked her pretty face with 3 fingers. She gagged, but took it like a champ. I felt tired and asked her to finish me off with a handjob while I played with her pussy.

Total damage: 1.5 k + 1.5 k = 3 k.

More expensive than pb, but hella clean and hygienic. The owner shared his number with me so that I can call him whenever I come.

PurpleDodo
06-18-23, 22:43
Tired from a long day of work, I checked into a no-name family salon cum spa in my locality because I wanted a nice massage and no extras. The place looked totally legit with an adjacent salon, definitely not a place that would provide. But I didn't care, I was there for the massage. The guy at the counter asked me for 1.5 k for dry massage and 2 kk for oil massage. Normally I would have opted for the dry massage since it was cheaper, but I opted for the oil massage because the massage wouldn't feel good without it. Bargained the price down to 1.5 k and the guy showed me into the room. It was quite a decent sized room (double of Comfort's with a generously large shower) with the AC blasting at 16 making the room nice and chilly. I changed into the disposable underwear, anticipating a nice massage.

In came a local girl in tight black jeans and some nice makeup. Although the massage wasn't out of the world, it was pretty darn good. I felt so satisfied that I nearly drifted off to sleep. Then came the teasing with her massaging my butt and her fingers making contact with my balls. Soon, she asked me if I wanted extras. I refused immediately, stating that I had come solely to enjoy the massage because I was too tired for anything else. She offered to give me a bum massage followed by a topless HJ for 1 k, but I politely declined. After a while, the time came for the flip. She got on top of me while placing her thigh against my dick, and slowly began to massage my chest while sensually leaning forward. This was the first time I actually opened my eyes during the massage and caught a glimpse of her face. She looked quite hot, and was wearing makeup and perfect hair. Her thick thigh against my dick gave me an erection. She raised a question about extras again, and this time I asked her to blow me for 1 k. Seeing that she was quite reluctant and remembering that she had nice legs, I brought up B2B for 1.5 k. She agreed immediately.

I grabbed her boobs and licked them to my heart's content. I bit her nipples at which squealed with delight. My right hand slowly slid down her back to her ass. Damn she had a nice ass! I grabbed her hair and brought her in for a nice long kiss. My hand slowly shifted to her pussy to find that she was dripping wet. I made her lick my fingers clean. She then took my cock in her mouth and started blowing me. Her mouth was soft like a pussy. I had to stop her or else I would have blown right there. I pinned her to the bed and fucked her pretty face with 3 fingers. She gagged, but took it like a champ. I felt tired and asked her to finish me off with a handjob while I played with her pussy.

Total damage: 1.5 k + 1.5 k = 3 k.

More expensive than pb, but hella clean and hygienic. The owner shared his number with me so that I can call him whenever I come.