PDA

View Full Version : Calcutta

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119]

Hulk07
04-08-24, 01:44
Here you go.Bro do you have Kajal's pic? Please share if available!

Sach2312
04-08-24, 05:03
I don't think this is PB's Priyanka.

Here you go.

Sach2312
04-08-24, 05:04
Hi.

PB has a new collection. Has anyone tried anyone?

SexHungry123
04-08-24, 07:03
I took service of right one named mahi. Service was below the mark and rates were on the sky.Definitely, will avoid her then.

WiseHustler
04-08-24, 11:40
Well this look like Delhi's Priyanka.You are right, my bad. Misread kolkata as Delhi tab!

LeoBros
04-08-24, 16:36
You are right, my bad. Misread kolkata as Delhi tab!Does she meet nowadays, have you met recently?

NeilRoy
04-09-24, 05:11
Hi.

PB has a new collection. Has anyone tried anyone?Yes, recently tried Elina. She looks good in shared pictures. In pics, you will identify her in a yellow dress. Her boobs looked yummy in pics, so ventured. It was a disappointment. Her padded bra is almost like a pillow. Boobs are actually smallish. Has a good ass though. But she strongly denied A level. Sucks well. Zero message skills. Loose pussy. In fact so much loose that I did not feel any frictions. Also has a bit of nakhras like clean your tool by water before BJ, no doggy, wot almost denied. Only miss she is comfortable it seems. Not like PB standard. A total waste for me. But someone else might like her looks.

PkPatra
04-09-24, 05:32
Aditi as in Sumi?MILF Aditi. Now she has deleted her MR profile.

Jacker93
04-09-24, 07:53
Yeah I also took Bina in Jan. But the next week I went again and heard she's gone. Anyway, for taking Lokhhi, how to find the ground floor SP? In the entrance, only Sita masi sits.Don't go up the stairs. Just confidently walk to the corner room on the ground floor and ask for Lokkhi.

Upstairs, Barsha is a decent substitute for Bina if you want to try.

Catapult111
04-09-24, 08:35
You are right, my bad. Misread kolkata as Delhi tab!Delhi Priyanka is actually quite sexy. Stays in ROhini.

SexHungry123
04-09-24, 08:55
Sundayt75, clear your IB can't send you message.

Preston503
04-09-24, 11:33
Anyone has the contact or TG ID of Ishani Dey.

Any help will be reciprocated.

Sundayt75
04-09-24, 13:22
Sundayt75, clear your IB can't send you message.Bro, cleared now. Sorry about that.

SilentSword406
04-09-24, 20:14
Hi!

Can anyone suggest who is the most reliable SP who can provide high quality and 'high profile' desi birds?

I am attracted to fair and young natural desi birds, with slim and good figure and good hygiene.

Any leads will be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

FalseFakeID
04-10-24, 02:32
Can anyone share current address of P spa in Kankurgachi please? Also how is there golpark standard now a days?

Sach2312
04-11-24, 03:48
Hello,

This FR is a couple of days told. I was itching to have some action since last couple of weeks, was not getting the right girl at PB. Based on the lovely feedback at ISG decided to go with Priyanka.

Contrary to FRs at ISG, I had a horrible experience with her. The massage was namesake and then she straight away went to the action. Gave a very brief BJ, which was good while it lasted. But no kiss, no DFK, no DATY, it was only bang bang and only in missionary, despite me asking for other positions. Was denied anal as well, she promised to do it next time, but I am not sure I will have her again.

Damage. As usual.

Looks - 7/10.

Experience - 4/10.

WIR. No.

Lucifer12
04-11-24, 06:37
Back in the city of joy after 2 years. Would appreciate any help with indi / thai contact.

Any good spa to visit. Osmosis has always been my favourite. Any recommendations with damages. Can resiprocate in Delhi and Mumbai.

PM open.

SilentSword406
04-11-24, 18:26
Hi!

Can anyone suggest who is the most reliable SP who can provide high quality and 'high profile' desi birds?

I am attracted to fair and young natural desi birds, with slim and good figure and good hygiene.

Any leads will be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance!Hi!

Bumping this up as I am rearing to go for some action this weekend, I am interested in fair and slim desi birds.

Can someone please be so kind and provide some advise on the best SP for this requirement?

Would really appreciate any help, Tia!

Sundayt75
04-12-24, 01:32
Hi!

Bumping this up as I am rearing to go for some action this weekend, I am interested in fair and slim desi birds.

Can someone please be so kind and provide some advise on the best SP for this requirement?

Would really appreciate any help, Tia!I also need this info for this weekend. Any help is much appreciated.

RussianLover19
04-12-24, 07:45
Has anyone successfully met up with any insta model through their app? Even though I normally don't indulge in this type of escapades, but for a change gave it a try to Anindita sahana. She is pretty straight forward about real meetups in the app. I messaged her and she suggested to take any membership and talk to her over there. After taking membership I wasn't able to chat with her. It asked me to recharge balance with 200 or more. So I did but again it asked me to recharge. I could see automated msgs coming in my box saying there's 40 pct discount on real meets before poila boisakh and all and again asking me to take membership. The monthly one which I took was for 1700 but there isn't any content even. Just says soon videos would be uploaded. I msged her on insta but she dint respond and also deleted all my posts regarding real meets. So it is obvious that these bi*es are just fooling around people or they would mint max money in this way and then they might agree for coffee date and then might charge 50 k or something for the real hookups so that people don't opt for that. Has anyone successfully went through this process and how much total had to be paid?

WaterBoy747
04-12-24, 08:04
First of all, let me take a moment to say that there is some old world charm about the city. Some places like Park Street, Parark around Victoria Memorial and the Marching Road leading to howrah bridge looked wonderful while the other areas. Well, I guess you should know about them.

One of my kind and friendly SA chick who was temporarily in Kol was willing to be my tour guide. Had an outstanding meal at 6 Ballygunge Place, although she told me that it was nothing close to how much better they make at home usually. My mouth was bursting with flavors. I truly love bengali food since then. Onward to victorial memorial where I admired the beauty of the garden and took a moment to breathe inside it. Finally, went to kalighat temple where I was fleeced about 500 for "skip-the-line" entry. The girl I was with didn't know as well since it's been like 10 years she visited apparently. The design, vibe and especially the energy inside the sanctum was amazing. It was at this point I realised that I got hustled because I could have just walked into the other line entrance. Saw a bunch of foreigners getting majorly scammed for several thousands to get blessings around the area where they tie some holy threads. The same person who hustled me started asking for more money stating some for blessings and more for gate pass. I politely told him to F off. Interesting experience nonetheless.

The chick went back home as I wanted to try someone new. Someone who has been on my mind for a long time now. Was supposed to do dinner and then go back to the room but I felt too tired so I asked to come straight to the room. There wasn't much conversation. She seems like a nice girl but talks less. Her intellect seems overwhelmingly underdeveloped. But I'm a sucker for lean tatooed chicks so why-the-hell-not. Played some music while she rolled a j. Smoked up and started dancing. Started some slow DFK against the red lights of Social's LED board shining into my room. She asked to close the curtains and I rightfully did.

To the act. Helped each other undress to our birthday suits and what followed next is something I wish to cherish for myself. Lets just say there was some intense mildy-passionate fucking with several different positions. I loved the way her body squirmed during DATY and while being fingered and also the way her pussy felt inside. Like a nicely ribbed condom. Tried turning around several times but she was not okay with doggy. Respected that and left it.

Ordered some chinese food. You guys have some mad indo-chinese food. Can't imagine how food at a chinese restaurant would have been when the hotel food itself was so good. Watched a funny movie and fell asleep. Morning came, and I wanted to too. She was still asleep while I started fingering her. Started to slowly squirm again. Felt like I was fucking her for super long time but she can take a pounding like a champ. Finally after some ED from my side and some wet-dry issues from her end, asked her to finish me off with her hand. She could have just given me a HJ but intead went to town on my dick. I kept pushing her head for a deepthroat and she never complained. Then I held her head and started throatfucking her. She ran out of breath with buckets of spit on my dick. Using that as lube, she finished me off with a HJ. Outstanding for a PSE pump and dump. Never complains except for a few positions. She wasn't okay with reverse cowgirl as well. Asked her why, she told me something which I maybe should keep it within myself, out of respect. Smokes up like a chimney. One bad habit though, she never washes herself after sex, just uses a towel to wipe herself down. Didn't even shower in the morning and just left.

SA Link: https://members.seeking.com/member/a945fab1-db3a-405a-85f0-30befe088b75..

On to PB Spa, thank you kind gentlemen, whoever gave me the reference.

I was expecting it to a decent spa. But tbh, it's just a nasty ass brothel with a massage bed. LOL! I haven't been to SG so I don't know how much worse or good this is. Saw a monger leaving the place just when I was walking in. Guddi was available. She didn't look half as bad as I thought she would considering the place. Got on to creaky massage table, towels off, lame massage. Started DFK'ing me out of nowhere. Think she gets wild even from a DFK. On to BJ, she was 69'ing me, was fingering her. I think she said something in hindi asking me to DATY. HELLO NO! I could fucking smell a condom from her pussy. FUCKING HELL! It was probably the monger who walked out before me. While she was fucking me cowgirl I started analysis, if I can smell condom on her pussy and if she DFK'd me. Does that mean I just made out with someone who just sucked someone's dick 10 minutes ago. Immediately lost my boner. She took whatever's left of it and did reverse CG when I finally came and got the hell out of there. Sorry gentlemen, I imagine you guys love the place. It's definitely vfm for the kind of service the bird porvides but the ambience is a complete letdown.

Also when I walked out, I saw the dude at the "reception" having a view of the massage rooms in his computer. Did that mean he could see me fucking? Anyway, if he did, I hope everyone can see how good I fucked her and learn from it. LMAO! Wanted to try anal but I didn't know how to ask in hindi. LOL.

Adieu!

Arthur4
04-12-24, 16:12
Has anyone successfully met up with any insta model through their app? Even though I normally don't indulge in this type of escapades, but for a change gave it a try to Anindita sahana. She is pretty straight forward about real meetups in the app. I messaged her and she suggested to take any membership and talk to her over there. After taking membership I wasn't able to chat with her. It asked me to recharge balance with 200 or more. So I did but again it asked me to recharge. I could see automated msgs coming in my box saying there's 40 pct discount on real meets before poila boisakh and all and again asking me to take membership. The monthly one which I took was for 1700 but there isn't any content even. Just says soon videos would be uploaded. I msged her on insta but she dint respond and also deleted all my posts regarding real meets. So it is obvious that these bi*es are just fooling around people or they would mint max money in this way and then they might agree for coffee date and then might charge 50 k or something for the real hookups so that people don't opt for that. Has anyone successfully went through this process and how much total had to be paid?Yeah the apps are scams. You have to recharge to message. Typically there are people who sell nudes or semi nudes on them. Another package is customised Birthday Message.

I never was succesful on the apps linked in insta bio. But I think you can cut a deal on Tango. Try that (though you need to buy coins to privately message on Tango).

Laj505
04-12-24, 16:41
First of all, let me take a moment to say that there is some old world charm about the city. Some places like Park Street, Parark around Victoria Memorial and the Marching Road leading to howrah bridge looked wonderful while the other areas. Well, I guess you should know about them.

One of my kind and friendly SA chick who was temporarily in Kol was willing to be my tour guide.

To the act. Helped each other undress to our birthday suits and what followed next is something I wish to cherish for myself. Lets just say there was some intense mildy-passionate fucking with several different positions. I loved the way her body squirmed during DATY and while being fingered and also the way her pussy felt inside. Like a nicely ribbed condom. Tried turning around several times but she was not okay with doggy. Respected that and left it.

Ordered some chinese food. You guys have some mad indo-chinese food. Can't imagine how food at a chinese restaurant would have been when the hotel food itself was so good. Watched a funny movie and fell asleep. Morning came, and I wanted to too. She was still asleep while I started fingering her. Started to slowly squirm again. Felt like I was fucking her for super long time but she can take a pounding like a champ. Finally after some ED from my side and some wet-dry issues from her end, asked her to finish me off with her hand. She could have just given me a HJ but intead went to town on my dick. I kept pushing her head for a deepthroat and she never complained. Then I held her head and started throatfucking her. She ran out of breath with buckets of spit on my dick. Using that as lube, she finished me off with a HJ. Outstanding for a PSE pump and dump. Never complains except for a few positions. She wasn't okay with reverse cowgirl as well. Asked her why, she told me something which I maybe should keep it within myself, out of respect. Smokes up like a chimney. One bad habit though, she never washes herself after sex, just uses a towel to wipe herself down. Didn't even shower in the morning and just left.

SA Link: https://members.seeking.com/member/a945fab1-db3a-405a-85f0-30befe088b75..

Nice FR.

Can you name the profile names for both the sa chicks as looks like the link not working. Also the damages?

FaultyPromise
04-12-24, 21:31
On to PB Spa, thank you kind gentlemen, whoever gave me the reference.

Also when I walked out, I saw the dude at the "reception" having a view of the massage rooms in his computer. Did that mean he could see me fucking? Anyway, if he did, I hope everyone can see how good I fucked her and learn from it. LMAO! Wanted to try anal but I didn't know how to ask in hindi. LOL.

Adieu!Bro, was the CCTV view of inside the room, that is, massage bed? If yes, strange that with so many FRs on PB, no one warned of such things.

CcuFantasy
04-13-24, 05:12

Adieu!Great report! Glad you had a good time in the city of joy. Few things I will like to add:

+ You can always use ShowAround to book local guides at any city in the world. Lucky you had your known chik here.

+ You could have visited one of the biggest RLA in the world: SG, and tried some premium buildings and get a different experience.

+ Almost all PB rooms are dimly lit making it very difficult to spot surveillance cams. Are you sure the one you saw was inside the room? Then its a big security risk. So far I observed they keep track of the full stairway and the common area.

WaterBoy747
04-13-24, 07:39
Great report! Glad you had a good time in the city of joy. Few things I will like to add:

+ You can always use ShowAround to book local guides at any city in the world. Lucky you had your known chik here.

+ You could have visited one of the biggest RLA in the world: SG, and tried some premium buildings and get a different experience.

+ Almost all PB rooms are dimly lit making it very difficult to spot surveillance cams. Are you sure the one you saw was inside the room? Then its a big security risk. So far I observed they keep track of the full stairway and the common area.Guess the link I shared was not working. Trying one again https://members.seeking.com/member/a945fab1-db3a-405a-85f0-30befe088b75 . For people still having trouble, the profile is called FlirtySeductress.

Thanks for the tips buddy. I like the city nonetheless (certain parts of it) and would definitely fancy a visit once again. Agreed on the RLA factor, I could have. I should have but I only stayed a night in Kol. Next time for sure.

As for the cameras, I could be wrong or right since I saw it only for a fraction of a second from my peripheral vision. He has two monitors, one was showing brightly lit areas and the other was showing really dimly lit areas and my mind maybe saw a massage bed or something. Please don't hold me accountable for it but I suggest mongers have it in the back of their minds when they go next time and find out for sure.

Until next time. Cheers.

Lucifer12
04-14-24, 05:30
Bro, was the CCTV view of inside the room, that is, massage bed? If yes, strange that with so many FRs on PB, no one warned of such things.Bro I have been to PB since very long. The owner is now a kind of friend of mine. There are 4 CCTV cameras in total.

Two on the main road facing in opposite direction. One on the stairs and the last on is of the reception.

No cameras are installed in the room. Further if you can recall the rooms have no light / dim light during the entire action. So rest assured that no one has seen you fucking any girls ,128515;.

HolyCloth69
04-14-24, 10:43
Guess the link I shared was not working. Trying one again https://members.seeking.com/member/a945fab1-db3a-405a-85f0-30befe088b75 . For people still having trouble, the profile is called FlirtySeductress.

Thanks for the tips buddy. I like the city nonetheless (certain parts of it) and would definitely fancy a visit once again. Agreed on the RLA factor, I could have. I should have but I only stayed a night in Kol. Next time for sure.

As for the cameras, I could be wrong or right since I saw it only for a fraction of a second from my peripheral vision. He has two monitors, one was showing brightly lit areas and the other was showing really dimly lit areas and my mind maybe saw a massage bed or something. Please don't hold me accountable for it but I suggest mongers have it in the back of their minds when they go next time and find out for sure.

Until next time. Cheers.Found the profile you're referring to. Looks halfway decent, actually. What was the pocket pinch?

Jackie15
04-14-24, 15:51
Does anybody know any Saswati of Dumdum? I heard her name through my cousins however I could not ask them as my impression in front of them is totally opposite.

FaultyPromise
04-14-24, 20:44
Bro I have been to PB since very long. The owner is now a kind of friend of mine. There are 4 CCTV cameras in total.

Two on the main road facing in opposite direction. One on the stairs and the last on is of the reception.

No cameras are installed in the room. Further if you can recall the rooms have no light / dim light during the entire action. So rest assured that no one has seen you fucking any girls ,128515;.That's good. Thank you for the clarification. I was expecting CCTV for entrance and passage, as many spas have them, but since the potential of room interior was mentioned, I was surprised. In any case, I always do a sweep of the room for all spas with my phone camera during the time I am left alone for changing.

ThereForYou
04-15-24, 05:06
Offlate I am into BBW, mid age MILF. Do anybody can provide such contact and help.

I have been with Priya of SPortiqo, Pinky of Salvador, Aditi Sanyal, apart from these any good BBW.

Please do share.

Lamboos
04-15-24, 05:45
Bro I have been to PB since very long. The owner is now a kind of friend of mine. There are 4 CCTV cameras in total.

No cameras are installed in the room. Further if you can recall the rooms have no light / dim light during the entire action. So rest assured that no one has seen you fucking any girls ,128515;.Most security cameras including cheap ones have infrared lights (not visible to humans) that work even under pitch darkness, so the room being dark is no guarantee.

WaterBoy747
04-15-24, 06:28
Found the profile you're referring to. Looks halfway decent, actually. What was the pocket pinch?Ask was 20 k. Bid was 15 k.

RajuTony87
04-15-24, 10:56
Finally got the PB guys number so that I could try chicks other than Priyanka.

Tried 3 of the current lot- Sree, Bristi and Piya. None of them match the old school of Tia Preeti and Riya.

Preeti and Tia are out of this business afaik.

Will try P spa etc now.

RahulAVirus
04-15-24, 14:12
Has anyone tried sa chick The Lost Child?

Please tell about her look and service. It will be greatful. I am in touch with her and planning to take her.

TIA.

DepressedSoul
04-16-24, 02:38
Please clear your pm. I need some help.

Alpha78
04-16-24, 05:08
Can anyone please share the location / contact for Mithu Di den, I believe there are two, one in Park Circus and one in Esplanade.

DMs are open for me.

Kabir2017
04-16-24, 06:49
Hi.

Coming to kolkata for 4 days looking for independent indes for whole night or day time, also if anybody could share other mps similar to pb. With girls who are involved like riya tia.

Thanks.

Kabir.

FuzzyTonic
04-16-24, 08:54
Can anyone please guide me how to get subscription? Binance is sort of banned in India and no credit card is allowing to transfer money into it. Is there any other bitcoin service provider in India which I can use to buy subscription here? Of course it has to accept Indian credit cards!

Thanks.

Kmaximum
04-16-24, 11:10
Does anybody know any Saswati of Dumdum? I heard her name through my cousins however I could not ask them as my impression in front of them is totally opposite.Unfortunately I do not know of any Saswati in Dumdum. There was one Piyali from Locanto who was ok (in the sense, genuine) and used to charge 3. 5. And ofcrs, there was SP Riya, both near Nagerbazar.

BTW, this is my first post. I somehow managed to create an account after browsing this site for more than 10 years. Things have changed a lot. Hope to get updated.

For folks who are updated, are there any indies in and around dumdum / sinthi area. And which are the reasonable priced couple friendly hotels in this area? Oyo has gone downhill. Please let me know if you have used any.

AnonymouseDude
04-16-24, 18:32
Hello Seniors,

I am interested to score a MILF and was wondering if anyone has tried this one (pic attached)? It would be extremely kind of you if you can please share your feedback and the expected damages.

My DM is open for your valuable suggestions. TIA.

BongMonk
04-16-24, 19:51
This report is of last week. After work, called my regular pimp and went there around 8:30 pm. It was before ramjan so the place was not crowded. I already mentioned about my preferences to pimp. Accordingly he took me to building no 7. Selected one girl in the ground floor for one hour. Total GFE exp. Tried multiple positions. She gave bbj also. Cost:2700 + 200 (redbull).

Then moved to another building name knight * I forgot the name) took one girl in the ground floor for 1 HR dance shot. Total GFE, though the dance was not so good. Tried multiple positions. Cost: 3200.

Left the place around 11:00 pm.

I AMdevil
04-17-24, 03:18
Can anyone please guide me how to get subscription? Binance is sort of banned in India and no credit card is allowing to transfer money into it. Is there any other bitcoin service provider in India which I can use to buy subscription here? Of course it has to accept Indian credit cards!

Thanks.http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?4103-Mumbai-s-Newbies-Guide.

If the above link doesn't work then just go to the Mumbai's Newbie Guide, two detailed reports are posted on subscription activation. Cheers.

Dr Jonny
04-17-24, 12:23
Hi,

I mostly frequent spas in Delhi and a few other towns.

SNM branches are my go to places in the capital.

Visiting Cal for the first time since I've commenced my mongering journey.

I've been doing a lot of RTFF to figure out which spas to visit during free time.

Managed to decode names and locations of most of the usual haunts.

It's always the fun part of browsing back pages of the forum.

As I figured out, places like PB and P spa are like the TNG of Delhi.

Would places like Osmo / HC fit into SNM category?

Requesting some inputs via pm.

I prefer SNM type spas.

Peace,

Jonny.

SpaHunter Kol
04-17-24, 17:57
Bumping this up. Will someone be kind enough to give some advise on this?

I am looking for spas with authentic and 'premium' Thais, the kind of which who would work in the now closed 'The Thai Spa' chain.

I have heard of OSMO, but from the reports I get the impression that the girls are probably not v good there now.

Are there any others?

Any leads would be much appreciated!

Thanks in advance.Hey bro. I think we have similar taste.

These days there is no such thing as a spa with 'premium quality' Thais, here in Kolkata. Sometimes we get lucky when in standard Thai spas we come across a jewel. Some of the best Thai I have had in Kolkata have come from RT spa in Salt Lake-PNB, 6th sense spa, CC1 spa, Axis mall spas and Osmo. I've never been to the premium spa chain that you mentioned.

If you find any good ones, let me know. My PM is open.

Dr Jonny
04-17-24, 19:46
Hi brothers.

Is it ok to visit spas in the coming few weeks, considering election season?

Well established places usually have good arrangements with local authorities.

Peace.

Jonny.

Lucifer12
04-18-24, 06:19
Osmosis & Sabai spa comes in the catagory of SNM NFC.

SNM DC is not as good as NFC.

Hi,

I mostly frequent spas in Delhi and a few other towns.

SNM branches are my go to places in the capital.

Visiting Cal for the first time since I've commenced my mongering journey.

I've been doing a lot of RTFF to figure out which spas to visit during free time.

Managed to decode names and locations of most of the usual haunts.

It's always the fun part of browsing back pages of the forum.

As I figured out, places like PB and P spa are like the TNG of Delhi.

Would places like Osmo / HC fit into SNM category?

Requesting some inputs via pm.

I prefer SNM type spas.

Peace,

Jonny.

Dr Jonny
04-18-24, 07:17
Osmosis & Sabai spa comes in the catagory of SNM NFC.

SNM DC is not as good as NFC.Thanks a lot for the update. And I agree. DC Br has become rundown. In fact, the last time I booked there, they sent me to another location, just down the road.

Cheers,

Jonny.

DorianPaul007
04-18-24, 09:36
Please do share the link or series name.

I have seen Aditi in one latest ott adult video.

Anyone else noticed it?

Friend Find
04-18-24, 16:58
As the title suggests, yes. The famous Alo is back in KD. She has been there since 3 months now. I was almost shocked and surprised to hear she is there. When I saw her I still could not believe it the same Alo. She had retired around 4 years back, but due to financial crunches, she cancelled her retirement and came back to KD. She does look a bit older now, obviously. But her servicing is as good as ever. A good start with fantastic BBBJ just as it used to be. Then did a 69. Guided and managed the session until I got an erection. Then finished in missionary after lots of DFK and love making.

Did a lot of chit chat and she was regretting her retirement decision and that she lost so many regulars (including many from ISG I suppose). I told her that she is still fondly remembered for her awesome services. I also jokingly told her will do something about your lost customer base, and will tell all known people in "private internet" circle that your pussy is open for business again. Made her blush and laugh out. But she was also happy that she is still talked about by her ex-regulars. So guys, those who had taken services from Alo can visit her once more. Rates are now Rs. 800/ HR.

ThereForYou
04-19-24, 05:30
Offlate I am into BBW, mid age MILF. Do anybody can provide such contact and help.

I have been with Priya of SPortiqo, Pinky of Salvador, Aditi Sanyal, apart from these any good BBW.

Please do share.Hi Guys!

Please help on this topic in desperate need. Help is really required for a poor soul. Re surfacing this need. Do not let me down.

Apa2032
04-19-24, 09:05
Hi brothers.

Is it ok to visit spas in the coming few weeks, considering election season?

Well established places usually have good arrangements with local authorities.

Peace.

Jonny.When driving past saltlake yday insae all the usual spas open for business with big lights hoarding. Lavanna, namaste, thaya etc. In fact some new ones opening up. Didn't look like there is issue.

That said would appreciate if the seniors and regulars can provide opinion on these spas pre election safety e. G the D69, the new place for P spa fd block, namaste, cc1 ones etc.

HarshRoy458
04-19-24, 12:31
As the title suggests, yes. The famous Alo is back in KD. She has been there since 3 months now. I was almost shocked and surprised to hear she is there. When I saw her I still could not believe it the same Alo. She had retired around 4 years back, but due to financial crunches, she cancelled her retirement and came back to KD. She does look a bit older now, obviously. But her servicing is as good as ever. A good start with fantastic BBBJ just as it used to be. Then did a 69. Guided and managed the session until I got an erection. Then finished in missionary after lots of DFK and love making.

Did a lot of chit chat and she was regretting her retirement decision and that she lost so many regulars (including many from ISG I suppose). I told her that she is still fondly remembered for her awesome services. I also jokingly told her will do something about your lost customer base, and will tell all known people in "private internet" circle that your pussy is open for business again. Made her blush and laugh out. But she was also happy that she is still talked about by her ex-regulars. So guys, those who had taken services from Alo can visit her once more. Rates are now Rs. 800/ HR.What is KD and and pointer to reach?

Friend Find
04-19-24, 20:12
What is KD and and pointer to reach?KD is called Kripaya Den and its not an official name. I nor anyone knows what's the building called. KD is a low budget brothel unlike other which costs in thousands. Here you will not find very attractive girls, but people still goto KD because it had 2-3 girls who gave very good services. Alo and Bina were two girls.

All you have to do is before reaching the petrol pump (where the sonagachi starts), there is a big road that goes left towards Mirza Ghalib street. You will pass the minerva theatre while going there, so you can ask where is Minerva to local people. Once you reach the mirza ghalib street just turn right and keep walking until you see a Kolkata Pourosabha building on the right. Just take the narrow street on left along the municipal bldg. After a few steps there is a narrow passageway towards an old building. Just ask for Sita boudi and they will direct you to the last house. There women are sitting and enter it and go straight the first floor. There are some new muslim girls from Bangladesh now, but I didn't bother. Have a look.

PkPatra
04-20-24, 07:48
[QUwOTE=DorianPaul007;2909315]Please do share the link or series name. [ / QUOTE].

There is a site webmaal. Cyou.

Search for desi house wife 2004.

There are many in that website.

Please see if its same Aditi.

AlienXXX
04-20-24, 16:36
Had some work near CC so looked for some options around. Fd has shifted so decided to go for nearby comfy. The lady at the reception showed me the line ups but the rates were shocking. Last time I visited 6 months back it was 3 k but now they have variable rates. One tall and lanky girl was quoted 6. 5 k. Anyway chose a girl called Priya for 4 K. Decent face and looks young. Told me that she left Bcom due to financial constraints.

Massage skills are shambolic and traumatising which is the case in this type of spas. Asked her to undress and started massaging her instead. That's when decided to finger her for good and she really was into it. Fingered her deep till she was soaking wet. She has a nice perky young tits. Sucked the nipples tland mashed the titties hard. Honestly, I did mashed with full force and waiting for her to complain so that I can stop but surprisingly she seemed to rather enjoyed it. BJ was covered and pathetic. So turned her round and fucked her missionary. She can good pounding as well. Released and left. The counter lady shared her owners number and told me to check out for fresh arrivals in coming days.

Overall not a bad way spend your hard earned money.

Hulk07
04-21-24, 06:01
Finally got the PB guys number so that I could try chicks other than Priyanka.

Tried 3 of the current lot- Sree, Bristi and Piya. None of them match the old school of Tia Preeti and Riya.

Preeti and Tia are out of this business afaik.

Will try P spa etc now.I have been to P spa FD block few times but never got satisfied. It seems a average girl in PB provides good service. BBBJ, massage is not possible in P spa. And now they started taking extra money for massage LOL. Anyway, whom would you prefer from the PB new lot? I mean if you need to choose one.

Catapult111
04-22-24, 07:09
If anyone has decent VFM indie contacts in North Kolkata (newtown, chinar park, dumdum) I am open to exchange. Under 5 k for double range, don't need overpriced SA contacts.

Hbk2023
04-23-24, 01:55

No cameras are installed in the room. Further if you can recall the rooms have no light / dim light during the entire action. So rest assured that no one has seen you fucking any girls.Hi Bro,

Can you please help with number or reference for PB Spa.

The owner is asking for reference. W / o reference he is not entertaining.

Will be a great help. Will reciprocate in any manner.

Kmaximum
04-23-24, 08:51
If anyone has decent VFM indie contacts in North Kolkata (newtown, chinar park, dumdum) I am open to exchange. Under 5 k for double range, don't need overpriced SA contacts.I have a few in Dumdum area but I am yet to become a senior here, so do not have DM basically. Apologies.

ChinChinChoo
04-23-24, 15:16
If you're looking for a BBW middle age I can share her contact details. Dm me.

Nuller
04-23-24, 18:32
Has anyone successfully met up with any insta model through their app? Even though I normally don't indulge in this type of escapades, but for a change gave it a try to Anindita sahana. She is pretty straight forward about real meetups in the app. I messaged her and she suggested to take any membership and talk to her over there. After taking membership I wasn't able to chat with her. It asked me to recharge balance with 200 or more. So I did but again it asked me to recharge. I could see automated msgs coming in my box saying there's 40 pct discount on real meets before poila boisakh and all and again asking me to take membership. The monthly one which I took was for 1700 but there isn't any content even. Just says soon videos would be uploaded. I msged her on insta but she dint respond and also deleted all my posts regarding real meets. So it is obvious that these bi*es are just fooling around people or they would mint max money in this way and then they might agree for coffee date and then might charge 50 k or something for the real hookups so that people don't opt for that. Has anyone successfully went through this process and how much total had to be paid?Same experience with a few of them.

Easy cash grab I guess.

RickySexy
04-24-24, 16:29
Same experience with a few of them.

Easy cash grab I guess.Had the same experince with one named Anurima Banik. Wasted 2-3 k on her.

RickySexy
04-24-24, 16:55
Recently got in touch with Meethi of MT SPA.

Have anyone tried her in recent times. Please give review.

When Meethi left MT Spa, I asked the main girl of MT Spa ans she said Meethi left for health issue. Do anyone know whether she has any health issue.

Thanks.

KolkataDude23
04-24-24, 18:45
Hi,

Fellow mongers of ISG. I am coming to Kol for a month in May and would really appreciate any contacts of spa, indies, SP etc. Been to PB, P,Cmf spas on my previous visit last year thanks to seniors DM is open.

Arthur4
04-25-24, 09:03
Hi,

Fellow mongers of ISG. I am coming to Kol for a month in May and would really appreciate any contacts of spa, indies, SP etc. Been to PB, P,Cmf spas on my previous visit last year thanks to seniors DM is open.Try Mimi at Osmo. Perfect body. Beautiful tatoo on back. Counter charge 1500 for dry. 2. 5 for FS.

Arthur4
04-25-24, 09:06
Had the same experince with one named Anurima Banik. Wasted 2-3 k on her.Was successful with this one moumi_its. But others might not prefer her body type. She was responsive on insta messenger.

Dr Jonny
04-25-24, 19:19
Despite all the negative reviews, went there due to paucity of time. Shanty place. 1. 8 at counter and girls charge exorbitant rates. 'NE' chick was actually a Nepali. Got me wondering that for Cal, Nepali chics are technically from the northwest. I wonder which places have NE profiles who are actually from the north east.

Anyways, paid a shameful 3. 3 for a B2 be. Massage was surprisingly good, b2 be wasn't bad either. No complaints in that department. Girl was pretty but rotund. She's said that the only reason rates are higher is because the location is very good.

That would be my recommendation as well. If time is less and you don't want to cab it, pay the premium price. Otherwise, it just adds a 30-40 min extra to get to the places with better value. That's next on my agenda as such. A few names to try at Osmo would be appreciated.

Peace.

Jonny.

Monger117
04-26-24, 02:54
Despite all the negative reviews, went there due to paucity of time. Shanty place. 1. 8 at counter and girls charge exorbitant rates. 'NE' chick was actually a Nepali. Got me wondering that for Cal, Nepali chics are technically from the northwest. I wonder which places have NE profiles who are actually from the north east.

Anyways, paid a shameful 3. 3 for a B2 be. Massage was surprisingly good, b2 be wasn't bad either. No complaints in that department. Girl was pretty but rotund. She's said that the only reason rates are higher is because the location is very good.

That would be my recommendation as well. If time is less and you don't want to cab it, pay the premium price. Otherwise, it just adds a 30-40 min extra to get to the places with better value. That's next on my agenda as such. A few names to try at Osmo would be appreciated.

Peace.

Jonny.Mox has lost its charm. The only decent profiles are 3 locals. Tanu, Daisy and Shriya. I took that NE chick. She asked 9 k for FS. I didn't waste any time for bargaining and asked her to go and send a local.

ThereForYou
04-26-24, 06:49
If you're looking for a BBW middle age I can share her contact details. Dm me.Hi, have messaged you PM, do reply. Really in desperate need of one BBW.

Catapult111
04-26-24, 16:19
Hi, have messaged you PM, do reply. Really in desperate need of one BBW.If you've any budget Bepali or Northeast in North Kolkata msg me please. Will reciprocate.

SharkHere
04-26-24, 18:56
Could any kind soul share the contact information and reference for PB?

A humble request from a fellow monger visiting your city after long long time.

Cheers / Shark.

Sandy1512
04-27-24, 21:20
Hi Bro,

Looking for a VFM basically for overnight session at 5 Star Hotel in Kolkata.

I am a new member here (already my PM activated) and would like to appreciate you for guidance and information sharing.

I am a business person who travels frequently to Bangalore, Kolkata, New Delhi, Pune and Mumbai. Though I have not tried any of the information here I am sure I will use them shortly. I request to help people like me to get information.

I shall make sure that my experiences in these places will be shared to all when I visit these places.

Hoping to get safe contacts and good places to monger.

Sandy.

Dr Jonny
04-28-24, 09:20
Had never tried an Afro. Made up for that discrepancy at Sabai. She has very good massage and blowing skills. Does it with proper hygiene as well. However, I think that Afros are not my cup of tea. I realised that non-Nepali NE and the occasional Thai gem one chances upon are better suited for my palate.

Sabai isn't in the best state, whether it's the location, place or the profiles. The other therapists were all rather drab. Can be avoided, unless one is seeking services of someone specific. Afro lovers may want to indulge in a gold rush. Nora is headed to some other city next month.

Madhumahesh
04-28-24, 09:49
A few steps away from Mox and exactly opposite front entrance of S. See. Mall is merge spa. Counter charges around 2 k and FS can be had for a negotiated 3. 5 k. Although the girls may quote 5-6 k, can be brought down to 3. 5 k generally. Merge is better option than the exorbitantly high Mox.

Peace.

Jonny.

PleasureForYou
04-28-24, 13:47
Wow this time it was really nice. I was driving from Kolkata and thought to have some adventure on my way. By 6:30 pm reached lachipur and parked my car at a 300 rs parking lot inside. Let me know if it's safe to park there? Went inside and was with the broker. You can call it's their office but the main market was not yet live. He was showing few girls on his mobile and was asking me if he can call them. But I wanted to see the bhabi kal mela. I said I am not interested in girls and looking for Bhabis. For girls they charge 1200 for half an hour and for boudis they charge 600 for half an hour. Initially don't take for an hour you can always extend. If she gives good service then only extend for an hour. If you ask me I would like to have a tea break in between and then again fuck a different profile. As I told you the room cost also as per half an hour 300 and 600 for an hour with air conditioning. I had to wait till almost 7:30 pm and that was on a Monday and finally I got a big boobs bhabi. Went with her and her behaviour was good and had nice time with her. But I wanted to end with one shot as I wanted to reach my hotel in Dhanbad for the next early working day. I felt these red light areas are totally hassle free and you can have cheap fuck. But never could dare to go to Sonagachi yet.

PleasureForYou
04-28-24, 13:49
Here you go.Please share her details with me. I have a itch for these fuller figure ladies.

PleasureForYou
04-28-24, 13:52

Anyone else noticed it?Aditi Sanyal akka Madhu?

Catapult111
04-28-24, 15:53
Please share her details with me. I have a itch for these fuller figure ladies.She; s in Rohini Delhi. 4 k double with place. Nice service.

RussianLover19
04-29-24, 04:08
Was successful with this one moumi_its. But others might not prefer her body type. She was responsive on insta messenger.She must be a pro wg. Just having an ig account. Was looking for someone not old and beautiful!

IAmTheBest
04-29-24, 06:32
Is Mimi in OSMO a thai therapist? Any good Thai therapist currently available in Kolkata? Info will be appreciated. Thanks.

Try Mimi at Osmo. Perfect body. Beautiful tatoo on back. Counter charge 1500 for dry. 2. 5 for FS.

IAmTheBest
04-29-24, 06:35
Is kasturi in business still? Appreciate if senior members may kindly throw some light of her. Thanks.

Linkdergrosse
04-29-24, 13:42
Hi everyone,

As the title says, I'm a virgin who wants to get laid. I don't want to visit any spas because of safety issues. Could anyone please recommend some girls / SP contacts? I know of SP Riya from MR, but because its my first time I'm willing to spend a little more, around 12 k, to make it memorable.

Would greatly appreciate any leads! Any newbie advice welcome too!

Catapult111
04-29-24, 16:21
She must be a pro wg. Just having an ig account. Was looking for someone not old and beautiful!Hey bro,

How much did Moumita cost and can you please share digits?

Your inbox is full. I'll also share some nice contacts with you.

DowninJungle
04-29-24, 16:29
Visiting city for 2 days.

Any help will be appreciated. Had been to liza Kankurgachi, pb, and golpark please recommended any new good profiles there, sg is still an adventure to be taken as venturing alone is too risky, if anyone interested in joint venturing will coordinate on tg.

Thank you.

ForTheLulz
04-29-24, 21:57
Travelling to Kolkata in a few days, can someone suggest / refer indies worth a try / sps.

Heard amazing things about Kolkata talents, can't wait to try one out.

Happy to assist with chandigarh / Mumbai / Delhi contacts.

RussianLover19
04-30-24, 03:29
Hey bro,

How much did Moumita cost and can you please share digits?

Your inbox is full. I'll also share some nice contacts with you.I haven't tried her. Just shared my opinions. She is not my type. Since she has an insta account, I bet she won't be cheap.

Maddy0070
04-30-24, 06:24
Can't believe some people keep promoting Dolly Roy here. The ones sharing her number have mostly never met her.

Some of her pics are kinda pretty, because her mouth is lost. She looks horrible when she opens her mouth. She's charging 7 k for 2 shots, don't know who is paying at this point.Bro what happened to her mouth bro, I see some gaps, but is it because of std or due to drug addiction, just asking out of curiosity?

Mavhyd
04-30-24, 08:22

Please do share.Hello,

For BBW you can checkout piu teesta sen on FB. She is genuine. But can't guarantee VFM. You can check the fb profile and decide for yourself. And I think she isn't aware of ISG, so lets keep it that way.

Happy mongering.

Mavhyd.

Sandi100
04-30-24, 10:50
Visiting city for 2 days.

Any help will be appreciated. Had been to liza Kankurgachi, pb, and golpark please recommended any new good profiles there, sg is still an adventure to be taken as venturing alone is too risky, if anyone interested in joint venturing will coordinate on tg.

Thank you.Recently I have visited there, there are many birds line up and choice as you like. 2-3 birds good also premium girl very good. Nice behaviour of manager. You can try them. Also if you MSG to Liza in WhatsApp they send you real girl. Which you can book and given time then go or going to there and choice with line up live.

Happy Mongering.

KeanuMatrix2
04-30-24, 12:56
Posting After a Very long time!!

I had taken a break from mongering but was passing through Kolkata, So thought why not take a break from self imposed celibacy!!

Reached out to some seniors and they instantly responded but As luck would have it. My train to Kolkata got delayed and was left with a very short time. So in order to make the most of this short time. I did proceed to SG and reached out to the guy (Number provided by ISG senior Depressed Soul) and he picked me up from the Petrol bunk.

He took me to JD. Was my 1st experience at a low end building and I was sceptical but to my surprise it wasn't as Bad as I had imagined! The pimp chose a girl from the lot promising good service, They all looked like maids but then I am about substance rather than looks. Proceeded with her and then came to know that she only knew Bengali and I didn't!!

She was a bit dark and aged with stretch marks over her stomach, She didn't kiss but gave a good BBBJ, When I started to suck her tits, felt something oozing out of them, She then informed me that she was lactating (Not into lactating females, So stopped) after that completed the shot and came out!

The damages were standard 800 + 200 Tip to the girl.

If anyone is interested. The Name she gave me was Laxmi.

FuzzyTonic
04-30-24, 13:42
Has anyone tried this MR profile? Is it genuine?I am trying to setup a meet but only after 1st week of May. She was responsive on WhatsApp. Will write a FR. Till then let us know your experience with her if you take her services.

Cheers!

ToyBoyCal
05-01-24, 03:52
If you're looking for a BBW middle age I can share her contact details. Dm me.Brother, please share her details.

Thanks & Cheers.

Sud6791
05-01-24, 06:44
I am trying to setup a meet but only after 1st week of May. She was responsive on WhatsApp. Will write a FR. Till then let us know your experience with her if you take her services.

Cheers!She is crypto girl I. E. [Deleted by Admin], just trying with a new profile and other girl's pic. You will get plenty reviews of her in this forum.

Atanu
05-01-24, 10:37

Anyone else noticed it?Bro share the link.

PleasureOf69
05-01-24, 15:22
Any idea about service quality and birds of cmft spa chinar park branch. Any good therapist to try.

DowninJungle
05-01-24, 16:14
Nice face a bit chubby but cute smile.

CBJ only, regular 1. 5 damage had her in doggy only boobs are handful but saggy.

Wondering is is not safe to monger in SG during election times?

SandipWantSex
05-01-24, 19:19
Anyone here visited Flora spa in Bangur recently?

Their contact number seems to not working. Also no one responding over whastapp also. Any news anyone knows?

DowninJungle
05-01-24, 20:31
Please avoid.

Not even 10% of the pics, booked her 5 kfor 2 but as hotel was not booked she said we can go to her spa I. E. Bliss cc2 they charge 1 k at counter and she took 1 k inside for 1, I can't cum as no bbj only 1 min CBJ. So many black dots on her skin, she was very dark and non cooperative.

I was lucky as hotel and her expence got saved otherwise dammage would've been 6 k.

DowninJungle
05-01-24, 20:34
Had her last month, skin petite as per my liking, no bbj and hurried CBJ was downer, regular 1. 5 k counter and. 2 inside tip. Kitty was fairly tight her hair was good had her in multiple positions came in wot.

Catapult111
05-01-24, 23:19
Had her last month, skin petite as per my liking, no bbj and hurried CBJ was downer, regular 1. 5 k counter and. 2 inside tip. Kitty was fairly tight her hair was good had her in multiple positions came in wot.You shud hve taken her number by tipping 500.

SandipWantSex
05-02-24, 04:37
Had her last month, skin petite as per my liking, no bbj and hurried CBJ was downer, regular 1. 5 k counter and. 2 inside tip. Kitty was fairly tight her hair was good had her in multiple positions came in wot.Can you hint us about spa name. If you have contact please pm. 0. 2 tip or 2 k tip?

DowninJungle
05-02-24, 05:49
You shud hve taken her number by tipping 500.Also she was not that good. Only in a Delhi spa (lee) I got one with pse kind of experience nothing close can be found here in kolkata.

MaskedBoy666
05-02-24, 09:04
Had her last month, skin petite as per my liking, no bbj and hurried CBJ was downer, regular 1. 5 k counter and. 2 inside tip. Kitty was fairly tight her hair was good had her in multiple positions came in wot.I enquired, she's not there anymore. Does any brother knows her recent whereabouts? Where is she these days, anyone has her contact number? Please share.

MongeringLeo
05-02-24, 09:44
Hey Brothers,

Thanks tons for helping me spot a scammer account on Reddit in my previous request.

Requesting help on this chic I found on IG: https://www.instagram.com/paromita__dey/?img_index=1.

She seems pretty famous. Anyone knows if she's in the business or has anyone met her? TIA.

RussianLover19
05-02-24, 14:44
I enquired, she's not there anymore. Does any brother knows her recent whereabouts? Where is she these days, anyone has her contact number? Please share.You might get her there. Her looks went downhill over the past two years.

Catapult111
05-02-24, 16:09
I enquired, she's not there anymore. Does any brother knows her recent whereabouts? Where is she these days, anyone has her contact number? Please share.She was originally in Shreya Den, then in P spa. I don't think she' in Kolkata right now or else we would've known about it. May be she' running the circuit around distant parts of India. May be we'll meet her again someday.

DowninJungle
05-02-24, 16:46
Had her last month, skin petite as per my liking, no bbj and hurried CBJ was downer, regular 1. 5 k counter and. 2 inside tip. Kitty was fairly tight her hair was good had her in multiple positions came in wot.Got her contact willing to share with anyone in return of any vfm slim fair girl contact.

Thanks to the ISG seniors.

ThereForYou
05-03-24, 06:32
In Salvador, there used to be a girl named Ritu, she has left the spa. Does anybody knows where she is now.

In Salvador, there is now Namita, Pinky, Kajal.

Has taken service from PInky. OK Service.

Does anyone can tell about others.

The Punisher
05-03-24, 07:13
Gents -.

Visiting Kolkata for the first time next week. I'm deeply into BBWs and or big bust woman.

Any recommendations would be highly appreciated.

Will share experience.

Also I had stopped mongering but returning back after a long hiatus and assure to be active on this Forum.

TIA.

MaskedBoy666
05-03-24, 14:26
Thanks for the info at Catapult and Russianlover. Much appreciated.

SilentSword406
05-03-24, 15:01
Had a nice experience here, found a pretty Thai therapist, who is good looking and slim and has v good attitude to please.

Natural body and overall really good experience. FS cost me 5 k after negotiation, counter 2200 . But was worth it!