PDA

View Full Version : Calcutta

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119

Writam
12-20-14, 07:23
Last few reports in this forum suggested that Disha was closed even in Beckbagan. When did you visit please?

ThanksIs Disha in same place in Beckbagan now also. Then what is flat no. Is this in first floor of corner building?

HornyAssAmGuy
12-20-14, 10:16
Dear bro,

Please go through my previous post for the guidance. Post #5921 in this thread.

Cheers,

HAG

Can anyone tell me how I can go to SG? I have read stories of guys being robbed by girls. I want to go with a pimp. Any help to a fellow monger is highly appreciated.

Bhosdi Wala
12-20-14, 13:49
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites / Transsexuals / SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Aruncuckoo
12-20-14, 19:39
Hi All,

Before I forget, I would try to summarize my 4 day visit to SG (12/12 - 12/16). Hope it will be useful to guys who will be visiting in the next few weeks.

Security:

It is business as usual in SG, don't have to worry about raids even if you decide to stay overnight (I took LT all four days along with Arun2). Take the usual.

Precautions like taking a pimp along with you while you exit / enter SG, entering via side lane as per John's map etc. One some days LE were present just to make sure no.

Untoward incident happens because of heavy / rough crowd. I have seen them picking guys who appear new and venerable to make some quick money, as long as you are with.

Pimp they won't touch you. Also avoid the danger point as specified in John's map, they caught me & arun2 on 2nd day though we were with pimp, the guy struggled a lot.

To bail us out, I believed I could have escaped if I am alone though me & arun2 were caught by different mob and we were looking to save each other. Best avoid that.

Street. Also if possible avoid the lane that leads from the main road to bldg. 10, they are collecting chanda (Rs. 100) when you enter there. Unless you want to enter.

Bldg 10, just avoid that street.

Pimps:

Tried all different pimps on the 4 days I stayed there. Day1 with Netai, Day2 with Sunil (Jagdish's son), Day3/4 with Santosh. Natai have access to both sides (Excide.

& Jetadari petrol bunk side). Netai didn't do a great job, though the quality of girls he showed was on, he was greedy. He tried to oversell a 4 K girl for 8 K LT in a.

Low-cost Bangla building, that is when I decided not to take his service anymore. Sunil was part of the next gen talent of pimps that have been providing service these.

Days. Sunil don't have access to premium side NL, KP, 12 etc. Which was disappointing that day. However he was good at the other side where arun2 got the pick of the.

Day for LT at a cheaper rate. Finally got a chance to use the service of Santosh (as recommended by John) and he was perfect. He made my day on the last two days with.

My LT pick on day3/4.

Top picks by Me & Arun2.

Day1:

Kanchan Palace - 1st floor. Rani (don't exactly remember the name) - 3. 2ST (we took dance Arun+Jeethu+arun2), we paid 4. 2 K for full nude dance from 2nd song.

Bldg. 12 - 1st /4th floor. Priyanka - 3. 2ST (we took dance Arun+Arun2) - slim / petite girl.

Ganesh Bhavan - 1st floor. Mamathi - LT for 8. 5 K + 1 K (food / beverages), young fresh girl, tight body & pussy (one of the tightest pussy I have fucked).

Pimp: Netai.

Day2:

Bldg. 10 A - 1st floor. Manisha - 5. 3ST (dance) - she didn't agree for full nude dance from beginning for any cost. Arun2 took a shot for same price after the dance.

Ganesh Bhavan - 1st floor - 7. 5 K LT + 1 K (food / beverages) each for me & arun2. While arun2 took Mamathi this time, I went for another girl. Little disappointing.

Performance for me and arun2 as it was Saturday and girl was very busy. We both were put in the same room until late 2 AM. Also I was caught between ego's of the two.

Girls we picked, they don't like each other. Though we had few hrs of dance until 2 PM from both the girls, they went high because of too much drinking.

Pimp: Sunil.

Day3:

Bldg. 19 (near Pb / NL) - ground floor. Twinkle- 5. 3 K LT (dance) - The best beauty available in SG. We were discussing between Manisha & Twinkle who will be the best.

Kanchan Palace. Ground Floor. Pooja - 15 K LT + 1 K Servant Charges. Young / Petite teen girl, 18 yo, just a week in SG, I justify her price given the fact that she is.

Very new. ' Had the best time ever.

Pimp: Santosh.

Day4:

Arun2 went for a shot with Pooja of KP as he was impressed with her beauty and attitude last night. I was waiting outside as I didn't find anything good on other.

Buildings and I decided to take pooja one more time for LT. As a surprise Deepak was in town and he joined us along with Flash, was pleasantly surprised to get their.

Call while I'm waiting outside pooja's room. We all decided to go for a dance with Deepak asking pooja to select a girl of her choice. She suggested to go with Farah.

Her best buddy.

Kanchan Palace. Ground Floor. Farah - 3. 2 K ST (dance). Arun2 was tired after his session and was just relaxing. It looked like a treat for me as Deepak was trying to.

Teach me dance and over the period of 1 HR. Me and Farah built lot of chemistry. If I had stayed one more day she would have been my LT partner next day.

We four had dinner in the famous restaurant in SG (Welcome Hotel). After saying good bye to Deepak & flash I headed for an LT with pooja and also heard from santosh that Arun2 picked up his girl for a ST session as his deal with Farah didn't go well. She is not ready to reduce the price below 12 K even as the time is around 2 PM.

Kanchan Palace. Ground Floor. Pooja - 15 K LT + 1 K Servant Charges. Experience same as that of yesterday. She made me talk to many of her so called friends (I think.

They are her boy friends).

Day5:

No more energy / money left to do anything in the half day I had before I fly back to Hyderabad. Just had a long discussion with Arun2 of various things including SG.

Here are some of my top picks which I think will be useful for guys visiting in the next few days.

Premium Girls (5. 3ST, crazy these girls were quoting 35 K for LT):

1. Manisha (Bldg. 10 A).

2. Twinkle (Bldg. 19).

3. Girl X (Rahat Palace) - She was not there when I visited.

Manisha tops this chart with her looks & performance, but I felt if we just go by beauty Twinkle will be a notch better than manisha.

Best Buildings:

Last two times I felt midrange buildings provided the best girls with good attitude and reasonable price (Dream House, GaneshBhavan, GangaJamuna, ShanthiPalave etc).

However this time this segment is disappointing. Me and Arun2 felt evry hard to pick a girl this side, there is hardly any girl on this side. The so called Premium.

Buildings beats the chart this time with price little stable (KanchanPalace, 12, Night Lovers, 10 etc).

Midrange Buildings. Quality gone down, less availability, exorbant price (some quoted more than premium buildings). Bargaining is needed here.

Premium Buildings. Quality much better, plenty of girls, reasonable price (Price remained same for the last 3 years as far as I picked).

I will say the "Building of the year in SG 2014" goes to "Kanchan Palace", almost all girls are good in this building, we don't have to go anywhere else.

My top picks:

Kanchan Palace. Ground floor. Pooja.

Kanchan Palace. Ground floor. Farah.

Kanchan Palace. First floor. Rani (Arun2 will be able to give the correct name).

Kanchan Palace. Top floor. Unknown.

12 - Ground /1st Floor. Priyanka (Her cousin sister was also there who looks exactly similar).

Ganesh Bhavan - 1st floor. Mamathi.

10 A - 1st floor. Manisha2 (the other manisha is also good).

Last not the least I will like to thank all the friends of ISG / FB / Whatsapp forum members, they made this trip a memorable one. Expertise of Jeetu, Papu, Deepak & Flash.

Was exceptional. Arun2 was a great roommate, with him I was able to cutdowm my dance cost by 50% and was able to spend more money towards my LT.

Arun

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news wevsite), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

Kolkata Crown
12-21-14, 06:41
Need digits of Arpita. No one could help? I will help you too.Dude,

I don't have PM activated and its restricted to give her no in forum. But its very easy to get her contact through locanto.

Just spend 30 minutes and you will have it.

John1970
12-21-14, 14:14
Hi All,

Before I forget, I would try to summarize my 4 day visit to SG (12/12 - 12/16). Hope it will be useful to guys who will be visiting in the next few weeks.

Security:

Was exceptional. Arun2 was a great roommate, with him I was able to cutdowm my dance cost by 50% and was able to spend more money towards my LT.

ArunHi Arun!

Such a good, detailed, informative and genuine report is published after a long time on ISG of SG. I really appreciate it.

Cheers,

John

GoldenTree
12-21-14, 14:21
Hi All,

Security:

It is business as usual in SG, don't have to worry about raids even if you decide to stay overnight (I took LT all four days along with Arun2). Take the usual.

Precautions like taking a pimp along with you while you exit / enter SG, entering via side lane as per John's map etc. One some days LE were present just to make

-Arun.Aruncuckoo,

Wow. That was a SG only trip to Kolkata. Wish I could do the same.

Nice report. Looks like I'll have to "attack" KP on my next visit. How come no visits to PB and NL or you didn't find good stuff there?

PhotoBot
12-21-14, 15:03
Saw few ads on Locanto of SP Aditya whose digits end with 217.

The photos (claiming to be original) look pretty good. Genuine / Fake?

Aruncuckoo
12-21-14, 16:13
Aruncuckoo,

Wow. That was a SG only trip to Kolkata. Wish I could do the same.

Nice report. Looks like I'll have to "attack" KP on my next visit. How come no visits to PB and NL or you didn't find good stuff there?Prem Badan had never had girls of good quality anytime in the past, may be you may like few. NL was not up to the mark this time, low in terms of quality / quantity. KP is my top choice this time, in addition to the good quality and attitude of girls, they are straight forward. Once you paid the amount including the servant charges, they won't ask for any unnecessary money which was not the case in Ganesh Bhavan and other mid-range buildings where they will try to fleece you if you are not alert. The next top building this time is Bldg. 12, It has 3 wings and it is the biggest building in SG with plenty of rooms. Collection is good in terms of quality and quantity, the attitude of most of the girls are good.

Note:

PB and NL are the two buildings which were raided in the past few months as per some of the reports in ISG and from other forum members. I also got it confirmed from some of the pimps like Santosh. Santosh is trying to help Pooja of KP to find a better room. For her current room she is paying 40 K rent and it is small and access to that room is not easy. It is deep inside the building beyond toilet and store room, no one can find out that there is a room in there. So getting customers is not easy for her, poor girl trying to find a bigger room and ready to pay 60 K. I over heard some of her conversation with the pimp and she was telling that she don't want to go to NL / PB because of raids.

Arun

Aruncuckoo
12-21-14, 16:30
Hi Arun!

Such a good, detailed, informative and genuine report is published after a long time on ISG of SG. I really appreciate it.

Cheers,

JohnThanks John. I wish I want to write detailed report on each day separately but given my packed schedule (Have just finished a family trip to an international destination today) and have an official trip to a different city early Jan, I may not get so much time to write report in detail. However I thought delaying report may not help as girls in SG change very fast, so it will be useful if I give just pointers in my summary so that who ever visiting in the next few weeks will be benefited. As you said reports have become very rare in ISG and in other forums giving an impression that no activity is going on in SG. I am happy that I have brought in some confidence with my report and Arun2 is still in Kolkata and is going to write reports when he finishes his visit. He has the same taste as mine and we both discussed potential girls which I could have done if I stayed longer, he is trying all those girls this week. There are few who have been PM'ing me and may be you and few other seniors in the last few weeks, so I hope they will soon share their experience in ISG. At least after my report I see lot of interest from old members, guys are trying to contact me via all channels in the last 24 hrs, hope this momentum continues.

Arun

Pallavan
12-21-14, 18:50
Hi All,

Security:

Hi Arun.

Very very happy to meet you after a long gap. Such a detailed report. Very extensive, exhaustive, enthusiastic, realistic, rejunerative, remarkable, mind blowing etc. , etc., highly appreciated.
how is your language problem going!!!!

Thanking you.

Pallavan.

Aruncuckoo
12-21-14, 19:08
Hi Arun.

Very very happy to meet you after a long gap. Such a detailed report. Very extensive, exhaustive, enthusiastic, realistic, rejunerative, remarkable, mind blowing etc. , etc., highly appreciated.
how is your language problem going!!!!

Thanking you.

Pallavan.I never improved my Hindi but it was not really a problem. With all the guys like Deepak, Papu, Jitu etc around and Pimp trying to speak little English, it was not a problem anymore. Girls these days are much tech savy, they know how to communicate in English, thanks to the smartphone, it did educate every girl with English these days.

Arun

NuMonger
12-22-14, 04:01
Arun,

That is what I call a usefull and inspiring report! A shot in the pants to this forum. And many more tickets sold to Kolkatta.

I can see that you made up for lost time in pattaya! He he. Am looking forward to more joint mongering in the future, partner!

NM.

Abacus007
12-22-14, 06:43
A very well written report! Though I have not visited SG yet due to lack of courage but willing to do very much. Actually I will feel better if I get a partner like Arun.

Aarush
12-22-14, 11:10
Dude,

I totally agree tat t girl is a master in what she does. And yes t space is a constraint but even then it has always been a great experience for me.Dude,

Today I went to your so called 'Hidden Gem Burrazar MP' which was just an imaginary creation of yours to harass mongers out here!

Let me share my story with you. I went there and was searching for Thakur Mahal lane, but couldn't find it. Then I asked shop-owners about the location of Thakur Mahal and they said I left it backwards. Asked 4-5 people and finally reached the spot! The lane in which Thakur Mahal is located is very steep, and couldn't be differentiated from a "Basti". I went inside the lane, read the board which said "Thakur Mahal" and finally had a feeling that I am close to heaven now. I walked ahead as it was quoted by some member that the MP is few steps ahead of Mahal and to my surprise I found a board named Muskan. But here's the truth. It wasn't a Massage parlour, but a stitching store. Yes you heard it right! Muskaan stiching and clothes and a old, very old guy was sitting there with the stitching machine. When I looked inside, I found nothing but a steep lane again! Although I've leg pain problem, I thought of mongering out because your post simply excited me. It was such a disappointment!

I can just request you please stop doing like this and if you don't have anything to share, please be just an on-looker to the forum, don't contribute fake stories and reduce the credibility of the forum!

Sonagachi
12-22-14, 11:31
Dear Arun,

Please be kind enough to let me know the following as I am planning a trip with friends next week to SG.

The Does your top pick Manisha of building 10 do sucking. Also does she have a clean or Hairy Pussy. Your feedback will be very helpful. Also does Pooja of KP does sucking or not and same does she have a clean or hairy pussy.

Looking forward to your input.

Aruncuckoo
12-22-14, 17:06
Arun,

That is what I call a usefull and inspiring report! A shot in the pants to this forum. And many more tickets sold to Kolkatta.

I can see that you made up for lost time in pattaya! He he. Am looking forward to more joint mongering in the future, partner!

NM.Hi NM,

Good to see your reply. I owe you an SG trip, let me know when ever you are ready. Thailand is calling as well, Yaya was excited to see my message.

Arun

Aruncuckoo
12-22-14, 17:11
Dear Arun,

Please be kind enough to let me know the following as I am planning a trip with friends next week to SG.

The Does your top pick Manisha of building 10 do sucking. Also does she have a clean or Hairy Pussy. Your feedback will be very helpful. Also does Pooja of KP does sucking or not and same does she have a clean or hairy pussy.

Looking forward to your input.I didn't take Manisha for shot so I won't know much. As far as I know, I don't think any premium girls will do BJ. However Manisha do deep kissing, Arun2 had experienced it this time and he is very happy after his session. He also told her pussy is unshaven / hairy.

While so many outsiders travelling all the way just to visit SG, some local guys have not even dare to go that side. If you are local or even an outsider, don't worry and don't be afraid. Just read all the reports here and follow the recommendation. Also take a PM facility in SG, it will help you to get useful info from other guys.

Arun

Pallavan
12-22-14, 17:57
I never improved my Hindi but it was not really a problem.

ArunHi arun.

As it is a one to one business without any words inside four walls, any language is of no use, irrelevant and simply not required.

I have also seen you have avoided to mention anything about the total charges. As per my rough cost estimate, the total damage would be around Rs. 50 K for all the days. YES. The report is a long one. The damage willl also be huge one. Thanks. Keep it up.

Pallavan.

Aruncuckoo
12-22-14, 18:38
Hi Arun,

As it is a one to one business without any words inside four walls, any language is of no use, irrelevant and simply not required.

I have also seen you have avoided to mention anything about the total charges. As per my rough cost estimate, the total damage would be around Rs. 50 K for all the days. YES. The report is a long one. The damage willl also be huge one. Thanks. Keep it up.

Pallavan.If it just business, I wouldn't be that excited. In fact Pooja was enjoying my company and we were trying to know each other until 5 AM on both the days.

Arun

Kolkata Crown
12-23-14, 12:44
Dude,

Today I went to your so called 'Hidden Gem Burrazar MP' which was just an imaginary creation of yours to harass mongers out here!

Let me share my story with you. I went there and was searching for Thakur Mahal lane, but couldn't find it. Then I asked shop-owners about the location of Thakur Mahal and they said I left it backwards. Asked 4-5 people and finally reached the spot! The lane in which Thakur Mahal is located is very steep, and couldn't be differentiated from a "Basti". I went inside the lane, read the board which said "Thakur Mahal" and finally had a feeling that I am close to heaven now. I walked ahead as it was quoted by some member that the MP is few steps ahead of Mahal and to my surprise I found a board named Muskan. But here's the truth. It wasn't a Massage parlour, but a stitching store. Yes you heard it right! Muskaan stiching and clothes and a old, very old guy was sitting there with the stitching machine. When I looked inside, I found nothing but a steep lane again! Although I've leg pain problem, I thought of mongering out because your post simply excited me. It was such a disappointment!

I can just request you please stop doing like this and if you don't have anything to share, please be just an on-looker to the forum, don't contribute fake stories and reduce the credibility of the forum!Dude,

Let me tell you one thing clearly that if you can't experience a particular MP that doesn't mean that my report is fake.

I have gone to that MP for at least 10 times and after I posted it here an ISG member called Aryaishere has also tried and have given a thumbs up to the MP. I visited last May be a month back and since then it may have closed down because of some LE issue. You can check report #5919 for yourself. I have no time to post fake reports as I have still not posted even 10% of my mongering experience. Have been mongering since last 15 years in cities like Kolkata, Jaipur, Delhi, Raipur, Chennai, Vizag in India and Bangkok, Pattaya and Dubai internationally.

I understand that you must have felt bad but you can't question the sanity of my reports and experiences.

I would request Aryaishere to support my words.

Kolkata Crown
12-23-14, 12:55
Dude,

I can just request you please stop doing like this and if you don't have anything to share, please be just an on-looker to the forum, don't contribute fake stories and reduce the credibility of the forum!Dude,

Now I know why you think the report is fake. I just tracked your career in the forum and saw that you made your debut with a fake FR about an MP in Rajarhat, so you assume that everyone else is also "Faking". Aryaishere I am sure you know what am I talking.

Good going mate. Guys please beware of the reports posted by the gentleman.

Sukradev
12-23-14, 21:54
Dude,

Now I know why you think the report is fake. I just tracked your career in the forum and saw that you made your debut with a fake FR about an MP in Rajarhat, so you assume that everyone else is also "Faking". Aryaishere I am sure you know what am I talking.

Good going mate. Guys please beware of the reports posted by the gentleman.Hi,

Friends.

I sukradev the old member of this site and forum.

I came back again after forgetting my password LOL.

So come to the point.

The guy is totally lying who is speaking that their is tailor shop and blah blah blah. He is lying.

Actually its not a fake report. You people's just get enter from chittpur tram line to cotton street and go inside small and slim lane which has mention thakoor Mahal and just step in towards that slim lane, just walks 2-3 steps in and turn right. You people's will find that Muskan the barber shop just before thaKoor Mahal restaurant. And for your kind information, its very old massage parlour, running from past around 6-7 years or may be for than that. May be, the name is changed as Muskan mentioned is there on the name board of massage parlour as Barber shop. Its not a tailor shop.

Trust me tonight at 10 pm I went there jUST for checking only whether it is fake or not. And my old memories were awked up at that moment LOL. Hahaha.

I went in that massage parlour in the year 2007 in my school time. LOL.

Guys its totally renovated and my heart says with strong intution you must try it. And its not fake I m again saying this to all.

I wish you people's will definetly go and enjoy that place as I m also planning for some action over their again after so many years By 2-3 days.

Thanks and cheers.

Sukradev
12-23-14, 22:04
I didn't take Manisha for shot so I won't know much. As far as I know, I don't think any premium girls will do BJ. However Manisha do deep kissing, Arun2 had experienced it this time and he is very happy after his session. He also told her pussy is unshaven / hairy.

While so many outsiders travelling all the way just to visit SG, some local guys have not even dare to go that side. If you are local or even an outsider, don't worry and don't be afraid. Just read all the reports here and follow the recommendation. Also take a PM facility in SG, it will help you to get useful info from other guys.

ArunHello GUYZ,

I want to tell that avoid Manisha for your own safe. She has HIV positive trust me. I thought to tell you all about this but I was forgotten my password and was unable to login and post this.

I read a post also in this forum of a member of ISG.

He also mentioned the same thing as what I am mentioning right now over here. I know you peoles not going to trust me. But safety is in your on hands and on your on precautions. Trust me GUYZ plzz. May be I Will be wrong but atleast think about t for yourself before get into the action with her. I am just sharing this here because I always treat all members here as my brother and friends. There are many more beautiful girls in Sg. But avoid her. Rest is your wish.

Thanks friends.

Sukradev
12-23-14, 22:11
Is Disha in same place in Beckbagan now also. Then what is flat no. Is this in first floor of corner building?Hi friends,

Today I contact to the owner of disha.

She is providing her girls services at new market and beckbagan this days. She told me to come to near new market or back Bagan and give me a call my staff will pick you. I also asked her about Chandni chowk branch then she told me that she stop her flesh trade buisness at that area.

NoW there are two branches only of Disha thESE days.

New market and back Bagan. You can enjoy there from 11 am to 7 pm.

I have contact no. Of Disha but sorry friends I will not be able to post here directly. If any one need then pm me.

Thanks and cheers.

Sukradev
12-23-14, 22:38
I was busy thus unable to reply. I found here 2-3 members are searching for Shanti Palace. I'm giving exact direction. Suppose you are coming from Girish Park metro station to Shobhabazar. You will see a Nursing home, then a Swirls Ice cream shop. Beside that ice cream parlor, you will find a by lane. This is the entry point to SG. You may encounter some pimps also. Enter that by lane then after 1 min walk take right turn. Shanti Palace is the 3rd building. Its a red building with black tiles texture. "Shanti Palace" name itself written there in a metallic nameplate. Ironically if you are going by a bus in MG road, its the only building you can identify from the main road itself. Price starts from 3200/- onwards. Hope these info help you.

Happy mongering!Hello friends,

Shanti palace, night lovers, and Prem Bandhan are not too much safe during afternoon and midnight. I had so many bad experiencE's in shanti palace. Building owner got herself involved in flesh trade in first room of the enterence name as sweety. She runs this whole bulding with her mother and her father sister also involved in it. This building is most worst building I have ever faCED it. There is no gurrantee of police raid if you are staying an paid for whole night. May be you have to left that place in mid hours during yourUR johnys actions or may be so early morning your gate will get knockE'd for LE problems.

She runs this buisness with minor girls below 18 and her mom rajeswari devi and her father sister dnt remember her name also got arrested so many times for this thinGS. If you don't belive me you can go and ask her that whether her family member got arrested or not for running flesh trade forcefully with minors. I can bet she will be shocked by this question trust me.

I m very old monger in Sg from last 14 years as I was in class 6 -7 student. LOL.

Better avoid Shanti palace because it is very Ashanti palace. LOL.

Thanks.

Have a safe mongering.

Kolsx
12-24-14, 06:58
Hello seniors,

I have received the picture (attached with the report) from one of my friends. He claimed her Arpita from dumdum area. And told me he can arrange a meeting. I just want make sure whether she is the same 28 yrs HW.

Thank you

RahulA9282
12-24-14, 07:05
Dude,

I can just request you please stop doing like this and if you don't have anything to share, please be just an on-looker to the forum, don't contribute fake stories and reduce the credibility of the forum!Dear Friend,

It is not fake at all. There is also one tailor shop named Muskaan in that lane and also one MP with the same name. Actually when you enter the lane from M G Road, the tailor shop comes first, then the thakoor mahal and then the MP. But when you enter from cotton street the MP comes first just before thakur mahal and after passing thakur mahal and taking left turn you find the tailor shop.

Sukradev
12-24-14, 10:35
Last week I went to Sonagachi for a session of dance and shot. Called my broker to look for something good. He recommended Manisha of 10 No first floor. It was late afternoon and she was free. Very tall and really good looking and amazing figure.

After having paid the girl started with the dance session. She is a good dancer. Could not take by hands off her boobs in the last 2 songs. Then took her to bed. Had a great sex with her.

Now when I was about to leave she got a call and went out to talk to someone. There was a report of Recovery hospital on top of the fridge. Just out of curiosity I read it. Two things which just put a chill down my spine. First she was detected pregnant and next that she is HIV positive. I was numb. I just had sex with an HIV positive person. I simple got control of myself and when she came asked her about it. She went to tears and told me that her boyfriend was HIV positive and she had sex with him without condom and that is how she herself got this deadly disease.

Guys what ever you guys do. Don't fuck her without condom. Fortunately I used two condoms. But still I will have my own test done in a month.

Anyways will avoid her in future. There are lot of fresh meat there why to take the risk.
Damage 4200 X 2 hours = 8400 + beerCheck this out.

Lachhipur Wala
12-24-14, 13:02
Hello friends,

Shanti palace, night lovers, and Prem Bandhan are not too much safe during afternoon and midnight. I had so many bad experiencE's in shanti palace. Building owner got herself involved in flesh trade in first room of the enterence name as sweety. She runs this whole bulding with her mother and her father sister also involved in it. This building is most worst building I have ever faCED it. There is no gurrantee of police raid if you are staying an paid for whole night. May be you have to left that place in mid hours during yourUR johnys actions or may be so early morning your gate will get knockE'd for LE problems.

She runs this buisness with minor girls below 18 and her mom rajeswari devi and her father sister dnt remember her name also got arrested so many times for this thinGS. If you don't belive me you can go and ask her that whether her family member got arrested or not for running flesh trade forcefully with minors. I can bet she will be shocked by this question trust me.

I m very old monger in Sg from last 14 years as I was in class 6 -7 student. LOL.

Better avoid Shanti palace because it is very Ashanti palace. LOL.

Thanks.

Have a safe mongering.Very real informative report! Please continue posting such reports. Pm me your no.

NKryptor
12-24-14, 15:37
Wow. If she is still 28 after 4 years of seeing the same pic all over the web then I am packing my bags and heading to Cal. I would take the risk just to see the internet aunt on whose names threads were started!

Hello seniors,

I have received the picture (attached with the report) from one of my friends. He claimed her Arpita from dumdum area. And told me he can arrange a meeting. I just want make sure whether she is the same 28 yrs HW.

Thank you

Sukradev
12-24-14, 18:05
Hi friends,

Is there anyone who have any idea for mongering in Howrah area near about Howrah ac to salkia or liluah belur.

If any one have any contact with SP In Howrah. Then kindly share here.

I know 2 SP Who provides girls at their flats. One is near pilkhana area near oriyapara area the name of the SP is jerry (gay).

Another is a lady name as Kavita, she having nice collection, she runs her buisness at belur area but unfortunately I lost her no. She have personal safe accomodation facility. If anyone is still touch in with them or any other SP. Then kindly share friends.

Thanks.

Aruncuckoo
12-25-14, 07:48
Hello GUYZ,

I want to tell that avoid Manisha for your own safe. She has HIV positive trust me. I thought to tell you all about this but I was forgotten my password and was unable to login and post this.

I read a post also in this forum of a member of ISG.

He also mentioned the same thing as what I am mentioning right now over here. I know you peoles not going to trust me. But safety is in your on hands and on your on precautions. Trust me GUYZ plzz. May be I Will be wrong but atleast think about t for yourself before get into the action with her. I am just sharing this here because I always treat all members here as my brother and friends. There are many more beautiful girls in Sg. But avoid her. Rest is your wish.

Thanks friends.There are two Manishas in the same building, now their rooms are next to each other. You may be referring to one of them. While I'm endorsing the one in the first room near the stairs in the first floor (violet color wall paper in the room), there is one more mManisha either in the same floor or a floor above it near the room of one more famous girl Adah. I don't deny the fact that the girl I'm referring may have aids or the other girl and why not both of them. They are in to SG for over 4 years now and are venerable. We the mongers need to be extra careful I agree, some study says more than 55% girls in SG have aids and are getting treatment.

You also mentioned about Shanti Palace, though I went there to check for girls many times, didn't really liked anyone there, also didn't find any girl. Your info on Shantipalace is too generic, you have to give more specifics for the benefit of fellow mongers.

Arun

RahulA9282
12-25-14, 10:07
Dear friends,

Disha has shifted to new address near Minto Park. It is inside a building on ground floor and it is actually a Family saloon and spa. Inside that spa the madam has shifted her base. Visited yesterday. The Madam told me not to go there without informing her or else the girls there are so smart that they will make our pockets totally empty. Maybe, that she is there as an agent and she is afraid of losing her commission if one goes directly or maybe she is true. Anyways, found all new girls except one Rinku. Well I enjoyed.

Thanks

Aarush
12-25-14, 10:32
Hello mates,

First of all Merry Christmas to all of you. The forum is getting bigger and stronger day by day with the inputs of Senior members and new members exciting experiences!

We are all thankful to senior members for their contribution in keeping the forum hot always and making Calcutta more than a city of joy itself!

I would request Senior members as well as experienced new members to brief the list of Message Parlours where they had nice experiences and that includes the all the damages at the counter itself. Premium MP and much famous MP details are to be ignored. If you have any hidden gems, lesser known MP that offer great services, great girls and all the damages at the counter itself, please share it all and make this forum more lively so that we can enjoy more and more!

On this beautiful occasion of Christmas where is city is dwelled with lighting, wishing you all again Merry Christmas and a new mongering year ahead!

Thanks all!

OnlyOneLife
12-25-14, 15:53
Went to SG and took a pimp. He took me to 4/5 buildings and shown at least 40/50 girls. Could not choose a single one. Then he told a new girl is there you will definitely like him. He took me to the 4th floor of a unknown bldg. We had to wait there for 10 min as the servant boy outside told she is getting ready. After 10 min she came out in ghagra-choli. OMG, I was stunned to see her, how beautiful and innocent! She is very young and charming. Next two hour I had the best GFE ever. She danced on 2 Item songs and then undressed completely and wrapped herself in a towel. We drank beer and had a chat. She told me she wanted to be a doctor but someone sold her to prostitution. She is so innocent and does not look like a prostitute. She wanted me to stay for the whole night but I had to come back as I had to catch flight next morning.

Report card.

Body- 9/10

Face- 9/10

Damage-4200 (for 2 hour)+4 beer+1 k tip.

Service- excellent (Though no BJ).

WIR- Yes surely.

I have her photo. If any one want I can send her photo and details. Recently she is in a premier building. I can bet she will stand as one of the best in whole SG!

Sukradev
12-25-14, 17:38
Went to SG and took a pimp. He took me to 4/5 buildings and shown at least 40/50 girls. Could not choose a single one. Then he told a new girl is there you will definitely like him. He took me to the 4th floor of a unknown bldg. We had to wait there for 10 min as the servant boy outside told she is getting ready. After 10 min she came out in ghagra-choli. OMG, I was stunned to see her, how beautiful and innocent! She is very young and charming. Next two hour I had the best GFE ever. She danced on 2 Item songs and then undressed completely and wrapped herself in a towel. We drank beer and had a chat. She told me she wanted to be a doctor but someone sold her to prostitution. She is so innocent and does not look like a prostitute. She wanted me to stay for the whole night but I had to come back as I had to catch flight next morning.

Report card.

Body- 9/10

Face- 9/10

Damage-4200 (for 2 hour)+4 beer+1 k tip.

Service- excellent (Though no BJ).

WIR- Yes surely.

I have her photo. If any one want I can send her photo and details. Recently she is in a premier building. I can bet she will stand as one of the best in whole SG!Hi buddy nice post.

But can you define the enterance or way of that building or the name of the pimp.

Or any other guidance to enter that building.

And which floor? DoE's she also drinks or smoke?

Kindly post her pic and other valuable informations about her.

Thaanks buddy.

Merry Christmas.

Sukradev
12-25-14, 20:24
Dear friends,

Disha has shifted to new address near Minto Park. It is inside a building on ground floor and it is actually a Family saloon and spa. Inside that spa the madam has shifted her base. Visited yesterday. The Madam told me not to go there without informing her or else the girls there are so smart that they will make our pockets totally empty. Maybe, that she is there as an agent and she is afraid of losing her commission if one goes directly or maybe she is true. Anyways, found all new girls except one Rinku. Well I enjoyed.

Thanks.Hi friend is that nandini massage parlour.

And the name of the residential building was Krishna building.

Tell me. Am I right?

How much did u paid there for how much time for your session ?

Kindly reply all answers.

LOL.

Thanks and cheers.

Sukradev
12-25-14, 22:16
DanCE and singing bar in Kolkata.

Hi friends.

From a long time I was thinking for start a thread In this topic.

This days Kolkata is no. 1 place in India for its dance and bars and late night life running till 3-4 am everyday.

So come on guys and help our monger friends from Kolkata and other forum friends who visit here for entertainment.

Share your experiences with the girls and about the bars at dharamtalla, Howrah, park st. , central avenue, Chandni Chowk, e mall, VIP road to airport.

And share which girls go to bed on good collection and how is her behaviour after givvin colleection and over phone and did she come out side and meet with her guests or not?

I think this thread will help many monger friends for not becoming fool to every girl in dance bar for throwing his money on her.

Our motto is that every monger friend shouLD discuss and get information for evry girl in every dance bar before throwing his money is the air for her.

I hope you all will start discussing about this here too.

Thanks.

Cheers.

MeOops
12-26-14, 00:57
I agree. I have also spend money on dance girls without getting anything in return.

Any experienced friend here, who can help?

DanCE and singing bar in Kolkata.

Hi friends.

From a long time I was thinking for start a thread In this topic.

This days Kolkata is no. 1 place in India for its dance and bars and late night life running till 3-4 am everyday.

So come on guys and help our monger friends from Kolkata and other forum friends who visit here for entertainment.

Share your experiences with the girls and about the bars at dharamtalla, Howrah, park st. , central avenue, Chandni Chowk, e mall, VIP road to airport.

And share which girls go to bed on good collection and how is her behaviour after givvin colleection and over phone and did she come out side and meet with her guests or not?

I think this thread will help many monger friends for not becoming fool to every girl in dance bar for throwing his money on her.

Our motto is that every monger friend shouLD discuss and get information for evry girl in every dance bar before throwing his money is the air for her.

I hope you all will start discussing about this here too.

Thanks.

Cheers.

RahulA9282
12-26-14, 06:27
Hello,

Please write the name of the Family Salon and spa if you want to share. And what were the damages?Sorry Bro,

I am very serious in telling that I could not see the name of the Spa. But you can go there just by taking an appointment with the Disha Madam. The damages are the same as that were in Disha at Chandni Chowk and Beck Bagan.

Thanks.

RahulA9282
12-26-14, 06:29
Hi friend is that nandini massage parlour.

And the name of the residential building was Krishna building.

Tell me. Am I right?

How much did u paid there for how much time for your session ?

Kindly reply all answers.

LOL.

Thanks and cheers.Sorry Bro,

I seriously did not see the name of the parlour or that of the building. However, it is in the lane near opposite of Mochak sweet shop.

Thanks.

RahulA9282
12-26-14, 06:32
Please help me. I am planning to use her service next week.

Is she same arpita from dumdum no. Ending with 822?

Thank you.Sorry,

This is not the photo of that Arpita.

Sukradev
12-26-14, 09:12
I agree. I have also spend money on dance girls without getting anything in return.

Any experienced friend here, who can help?Don't throw your money at highprofile girls bar.

I know they likes money but the girls in those bars also want a guy who looks good and stays bold and smart.

Mostly thse days girls are coming from Delhi and pPunjab.

Bengali girls easily come to bed.

Don't ask them directly for sex on frst day. Frst give her little collection. Keep a good chit chat with her if she agrees to meet outside within 2-3 days then its OK be a frnd of her and enjoy with her.

Or if she don't want to come then speak her frankly. I only give collection if you will come to entertain me outside. Simple.

Guys its just a kind of gammbling. LOL.

Cheap ranged you will get at Saki the temple bar, swastik bar, Hindustan bar, rang Mahal, cChandni bar, pink room.

Majestic and etc.

High profilE's bar are all near to paradise cinema aRea.

Rn Thai, rocks, elfin.

Rhythms, Thai tonight.

Are and Thai is the biggest bar in Esplanade which having 5 dance bar floor in different floors. Front and back with Thai tonight.

If you love for good complimentry snacks with beer and drinks.

You can go to rhythems and rocks.

But rocks alwY's remain overcrowded. So avoid there. Its like a zoo.

Cheers.

YoursDeepus
12-26-14, 09:23
This girl is all over the net for many years. If someone is offering her, avoid him like plague, he is a cheat.

Thank you.

GoldenTree
12-26-14, 14:52
Don't throw your money at highprofile girls bar.

Cheap ranged you will get at Saki the temple bar, swastik bar, Hindustan bar, rang Mahal, cChandni bar, pink room.

Majestic and etc.

Rn Thai, rocks, elfin.

Rhythms, Thai tonight.

Are and Thai is the biggest bar in Esplanade which having 5 dance bar floor in different floors. Front and back with Thai tonight.

You can go to rhythems and rocks...From personal experience Dance Bars are a big waste of money. I last heard Arhan Thai was no longer in business. They might have reopened with a new management. The collection in Rocks is the best but again a waste of money if you are looking for more. Girls will exchange numbers with you and encourage you to come to the bar and throw money at them. That's it.

I have tried places like Arhan Thai, Princess, Rocks, Elfin, the one at E Mall. Rocks has the best collection. The other bars will have a couple of hots. We normally go to dance bars to grab a few drinks as a warm up before visiting SG. With SG at least you know you'll be getting to watch the girl dance nude and you can bang her if you like. Dance bars reminds me of life during college days. You take a gamble on one girl, throw money at her and then see if you succeed. I heard the dance bars near the airport are better in the sense they allow you to go up and dance with the girls.

MeOops
12-26-14, 15:39
I agree Sukradev. I am interested in Bong girls (specially college students, or working yound girls. Not into Delhi / Punjab types. I am planning my Next kolkata trip. Just getting enough pointers to make it memorable. FRs will follow soon. As usual, money is not a problem for deserving candidates.

Don't throw your money at highprofile girls bar.

I know they likes money but the girls in those bars also want a guy who looks good and stays bold and smart.

Mostly thse days girls are coming from Delhi and pPunjab.

Bengali girls easily come to bed.

Don't ask them directly for sex on frst day. Frst give her little collection. Keep a good chit chat with her if she agrees to meet outside within 2-3 days then its OK be a frnd of her and enjoy with her.

Or if she don't want to come then speak her frankly. I only give collection if you will come to entertain me outside. Simple.

Guys its just a kind of gammbling. LOL.

Majestic and etc.

Rn Thai, rocks, elfin.

Rhythms, Thai tonight.

You can go to rhythems and rocks.

But rocks alwY's remain overcrowded. So avoid there. Its like a zoo.

Cheers.

Chengiz
12-26-14, 16:48
This pic is all over the net. And quite old at that.

Thank you.

Aarush
12-26-14, 17:49
Hi,

Has anyone tried the locanto SP 'M', they give regular ads and seems genuine. Her digits end with 257. They have sponsored ad under escort tab. Please have a look and tell if anyone has tried their service. Thinking of trying it from long since it looks a bit genuine among the sea of fake ads.

Sukradev
12-26-14, 19:46
I agree Sukradev. I am interested in Bong girls (specially college students, or working yound girls. Not into Delhi / Punjab types. I am planning my Next kolkata trip. Just getting enough pointers to make it memorable. FRs will follow soon. As usual, money is not a problem for deserving candidates.Hi bro,

I have also the same thinking money doesn't matters Too much.

But I need worth of it. That's it.

Come to Kol keep in touch.

Thanks.

Member #4408
12-27-14, 06:44
Hi all,

I am visiting Kolkata for a week. This will be my first tri to city of joy. Any suggestion on which building to visit in SG and pointers to any hot chick in SG? Money not an issue.

Cheers!

Sukradev
12-27-14, 07:56
I agree and understand bro your talks.

And yes airport side bar are much better like Kingston, Baywatch, mehfill.

Spice garden. Downtown.

And this days ozone sunset has pick the all market in Kolkata pointed to be as no. Bar here.

In airport side, bar run till 3:30-4:00 am without any restrictions.

But your one point of veiw is wrng bro kindly kindly don't mind for this, if you having good looks with good attitude. You can hypnotize a girl for you for fucking session LOL. I know money matters but not 100% .

Its depends on your calliber and for your talking sense with this girls for to get tricky mingle with them.

Don't take my words as negative dude. I have no intention to hurt you. But I fucked many girls from AR and Thai, elfin, rhythems etc.

May be its on luck too like gambling. LOL.

Cheers and thanks.

Happy new year bro.

Member #4408
12-27-14, 10:21
Can you suggest the name of the building where I can get these girls?

Go to SG. There are girls who are better than models,.

5300/- per HR.

Cheers,

Babapank

Member #4408
12-27-14, 10:35
Hi,

Do you happen to remember the name of the spa or any contact details?

Dear Mongers,

I had been contemplating the thought of trying these so called Thai spas for quite some time now, but somehow couldn't venture.

Last week somehow managed to sneak out time to go to one of them. The spa is located in mintopark. Over the phone booked 1 hour of Thai massage and the agreed price was 2200/ As the spa is just a walk away from my office reached on time just after office. Entered the joint at 7:30, the girl at the counter was a bombshell and I desired that it would be great if she could do the honours. The ambience was very good was allotted a genuine Thai masseuse. Entered a well decorated room with an attached shower the mattress was on the floor. Came into undies and got ready. She asked me to lay down and kept a towel and started with my back. I kept on chit chatting with her after 5 minutes I asked if she could remove the towel to which she readily agreed.

Sukradev
12-27-14, 14:57
Hi all,

I am visiting Kolkata for a week. This will be my first tri to city of joy. Any suggestion on which building to visit in SG and pointers to any hot chick in SG? Money not an issue.

Cheers!Goto.

Kanchan palaCE.

12 no.

10 no. With pimp. Its located near the area and may be your a**get rip offbut real will find there only LOL.

Night lovers.

Etc. Many more are there. . your pimp will show you and guide you.

Cheers.

GoldenTree
12-28-14, 01:10
I agree and understand bro your talks.

But your one point of veiw is wrng bro kindly kindly don't mind for this, if you having good looks with good attitude. You can hypnotize a girl for you for fucking session LOL. I know money matters but not 100% .

Its depends on your calliber and for your talking sense with this girls for to get tricky mingle with them.

Don't take my words as negative dude. I have no intention to hurt you. But I fucked many girls from AR and Thai, elfin, rhythems etc.

May be its on luck too like gambling. LOL.

Cheers and thanks.

Happy new year bro.LOL No offence taken bro. The thing is nowadays my visits to Kolkata are restricted to 5-6 days, couple of times a year of which family commitment takes a major chunk of time. So I have very limited time for mongering. That being said if you have picked up those Arhan / Elfin etc. Bar girls on first visit then hats off to you. So time is of the essence to me. And what I normally do is go to the dance bars, have a couple of beers and then head off to SG.

Plus its easier to get to SG from the central Kolkata dance bars. But next time I'm going to venture to the airports area ones. Thanks for your suggestions.

MeOops
12-28-14, 02:50
Hello Friends,

I had mostly stayed at park street area. So, my experiences are limited to that area only. I was wondering if we can have a consolidated report about best places to stay in Kolkata? This will help all mongers. Somthing which I did for Bangalore thread (but for indi / sp etc) at.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?953-Bangalore&p=1611750#post1611750

In my coming visit, would like to stay at a place which has easy / fast access to many places (not looking for SG).

Requesting all members to help (PM is also activated).

Member #4408
12-28-14, 08:07
Hi Sukradev,

Thanks for your reply. After reading all the past threads below are the gals am planning to visit in SG:

1. Kasish from Kanchan Palace.

2. Manisha from 10 (Is it safe to go for Manisha for a dance? In one of the thread I read she is having HIV).

3. Pooja from Prem Bandhan (are there two Pooja in PB? In another forum I read there are 2 Pooja in PB.).

4. Twinkle from 19.

Do let me know if you will like to recommend anyone else?

Goto.

Kanchan palaCE.

12 no.

10 no. With pimp. Its located near the area and may be your a**get rip offbut real will find there only LOL.

Night lovers.

Etc. Many more are there. . your pimp will show you and guide you.

Cheers.

Member #4408
12-28-14, 08:12
I came across few indes from KKlkata from locanto ad and have spoken to them over phone:

1. Dina == 25 years. Wheatish, from North Kolkata. She is quoting 5 k for 1 HR and 1.5 k for each extra hour.

2. Paramita == 26 yrs from North Kolkata. Polished English. Quoting 8 k for ST and 15 K for whole night.

3. A cabin crew from New Town area. Quoting 5 k for each hour, age 24 years. She did not tell me her name.

Have anyone of you have taken service from any of the above indes? Any recommendation?

Is the rate of indes so high in Kolkata? Or am contacting wrong indes?

Paidalyatri
12-28-14, 08:39
Hello Friends,

I had mostly stayed at park street area. So, my experiences are limited to that area only. I was wondering if we can have a consolidated report about best places to stay in Kolkata? This will help all mongers. Somthing which I did for Bangalore thread (but for indi / sp etc) at.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?953-Bangalore&p=1611750#post1611750

In my coming visit, would like to stay at a place which has easy / fast access to many places
(not looking for SG).

Requesting all members to help (PM is also activated).Best and cheap place is guesthouses hotels at MG Road chitpur Road crossing. Good food also nearby and direct link to metro, howrah, sealdah.

Sukradev
12-28-14, 11:56
Hi friends,

Got this pics from a high profile sp at kolkata.

Any reviews on this girls?

He is asking for 15 k for ST and 30 k for LT for these girls.

Do you guys think we should pay??

Reply.

Thanks.

Sukradev
12-28-14, 12:13
I liked only two girls in this pic which is mention below for night session.

The girl in the blue saree looks like as MILF body.

And another is the third one in blue dress (middle one) with black transperent jacket.

But I don't think this girl deserve more then 13 -4 k for night session. And the main thing is that if I will pay 15 k for single shot on these girls then may be I will get only 2-3 shots maximum for fucking her in night session.

I think its totally wastage of money. In Delhi we get better girls more than thESE one's at the rate of maximum 3-5 k only.

Kolkata sp's are gettin worst these days.

Better fuck a girl at SG and if you will pay 15-7 k. You will get unlimited fun inclundin safe accomodation without any hurray service in early morning also when you awake up.

Cheers.

Thanks.

Rohan460
12-28-14, 13:02
Hi friends,

Got this pics from a high profile sp at kolkata.

Any reviews on this girls?

He is asking for 15 k for ST and 30 k for LT for these girls.

Do you guys think we should pay?

Reply.

ThanksIs SP Kauaik from Park Street number ending with 907?

Aruncuckoo
12-28-14, 15:30
Hi Sukradev,

Thanks for your reply. After reading all the past threads below are the gals am planning to visit in SG:

2. Manisha from 10 (Is it safe to go for Manisha for a dance? In one of the thread I read she is having HIV).

3. Pooja from Prem Bandhan (are there two Pooja in PB? In another forum I read there are 2 Pooja in PB.).

4. Twinkle from 19.

Do let me know if you will like to recommend anyone else?Read the recent reports, some of your list looks outdated. Except Twinkle / Manisha, I don't think you will be able to find others in the list.

Arun

Sukradev
12-28-14, 16:42
Hi Sukradev,

4. Twinkle from 19.

Do let me know if you will like to recommend anyone else?You Can try Karishma and pinky in 12 no.

Priyanka Sonam Nikita Puja in night lovers.

Pooonam at unknown buildin just opposite to 12 no. Lane.

Cheers.

Sukradev
12-28-14, 16:43
Is sp kauaik from park street no. Ending with 907.No bro, I got this chicks collection from a SP who runs his services from back bagan area.

Sukradev
12-28-14, 16:52
I came across few indes from KKlkata from locanto ad and have spoken to them over phone:

1. Dina == 25 years. Wheatish, from North Kolkata. She is quoting 5 k for 1 HR and 1.5 k for each extra hour.

2. Paramita == 26 yrs from North Kolkata. Polished English. Quoting 8 k for ST and 15 K for whole night.

3. A cabin crew from New Town area. Quoting 5 k for each hour, age 24 years. She did not tell me her name.

Have anyone of you have taken service from any of the above indes? Any recommendation?

Is the rate of indes so high in Kolkata? Or am contacting wrong indes?Bro rates is not a big issue then your own safety.

Kindly avoid locanto add. 70-80% adds are fake their for ripping off the innocent people's. LOL.

Better keep in touch with your trustworthy sp's or go to SG.

In SG you can get every clas of girls.

Frst class girl 5300 for ST.

2nd class girl 32-600/- for ST.

3rd class girl 1500-2600/- ST.

And you can also get more in cheap rates of 400-1500/.

And if you want to fuck elepahnt hole you can also get in 60-400 rs LOL.

You can get MILF, young, chirpy, all womanly, heavy, housewife, every kind of womans and girls there of every caste LOL.

So what do you want more with safety accomodation with nice rates?

Cheers and enjoy have fun.

GoldenTree
12-28-14, 18:49
Read the recent reports, some of your list looks outdated. Except Twinkle / Manisha, I don't think you will be able to find others in the list.

Arun
Hi Sukradev,

Do let me know if you will like to recommend anyone else?There used to be two Pooja at PB. But one of them moved to NL. So now there are two Pooja on the same floor of NL.

Member #4408
12-28-14, 20:32
Thanks bro for all the valuable infos.

Last ques. As you have mentioned in my other query that the top class are 5300 and 2nd class are 3200. Are all the below mentioned gals of rate 5300 or 3200? I will be reaching Kol tomorrow eve. And will visit SG on Tues.

You Can try Karishma and pinky in 12 no.

Cheers.

GoldenTree
12-29-14, 01:24
Thanks bro for all the valuable infos.

Last ques. As you have mentioned in my other query that the top class are 5300 and 2nd class are 3200. Are all the below mentioned gals of rate 5300 or 3200? I will be reaching Kol tomorrow eve. And will visit SG on Tues.

Cheers.Building #12 and NL standard rates are 3,200.

I'm not sure about the unknown building mentioned by Sukradev.

AryaIsHere
12-29-14, 07:11
Dude,

Good going mate. Guys please beware of the reports posted by the gentleman.At first discover the action area then give your comments regarding Fake or Real please.

And on my last post I mentioned very well about the place and the direction.

Anyway, have fun.

BlackStone9
12-29-14, 07:18
Thanks Black. But don't know what you meant by 14 no. Newbie here. Also any clues to where to look for the inde contacts. Any comments upon the friendship clubs that are in Jagran ads. Spoke to couple of them and all had same modus operandi (deposit money 1.5-3 k and passwords will be provided), one even has a website.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

RLHey buddy,

Sorry for late reply, I was out of station and busy.

14 no is quite a famous brothel in Gty and nearby. Ask any ricksaw puller. He will guide you.

Mostly you will find average girls over there. But you can try your luck.

And don't go with the jagran ads and all. Those are some bunch of cheaters. Lots of birds are available easily then why on earth do you need a password to bang pussies? LOL.

Cheers!

Sukradev
12-29-14, 12:57
Hi Sukradev,

4. Twinkle from 19.

Do let me know if you will like to recommend anyone else?Better avoid Manisha. Why to take risk?

Pallavan
12-29-14, 14:50

Cheers.Hi sukradev,

When we enter Bldgs12 from the lane adjoining Prem bandan, two buildings are there on the right one and left one. Both are numbered as bldgs 12. Which one you refer as B12, the right side entry or left side entry when we enter from the lane adjoining Prem bandan?

Pallavan.

Pallavan
12-29-14, 15:59
Hi arun cuckoo, the esteemed & valuable member.

Wish you many more happy returns of the day. (birth day 1st Jan. 2015) I think that's why you celebrated and enjoyed the longest and deepest birth day at SG. My heartfelt thanks for your detailed report just coinciding with your birth day. Thanks for his valuable contributions so far.

Pallavan.

OnlyOneLife
12-29-14, 17:58
Hi all,

I will be Kolkata and want to try some boudis / HWs. From all forum posts I think I have the following options-.

1) Ultodanga flyover- from YogiSing's report.

2) Sealdah -cheap village house wives.

3) KD or boudi bari - (need advise as how to locate it exactly. The names are written on the building or can I take pimp help on tram line side).

4) Try locanto. Can anybody please PM me Arpita mukherjee's no.

Please suggest if any better places are there for that purpose? Can some one throw more light on Ultodanga / Sealdah scenes now a days??

Sukradev
12-29-14, 20:16
Hi sukradev,

When we enter Bldgs12 from the lane adjoining Prem bandan, two buildings are there on the right one and left one. Both are numbered as bldgs 12. Which one you refer as B12, the right side entry or left side entry when we enter from the lane adjoining Prem bandan?

Pallavan.Hii pallavan,

Building no. 12 in on the same side of Prem Bandhan.

Kolsx
12-29-14, 21:02
I have activated my PM service today. If anyone is interested for dance session at premium buildings may contact me. Thus the rate will be split and more left for FS.

Thank you

ArideeKrish
12-29-14, 23:57

Any experienced friend here, who can help?I have been closely associated with DB girls for more than 10 years in Mumbai. This was the period when DB flags were flying high. DB girls in high class bar easily make 10-15 k on an average day. On new year eve don't be surprised if the same girl makes few lakhs on a single night. I have even known girls who own 3-4 apartment in posh area. All this without offering her services in bed. When she can make more money gyrating in the dance floor why should she go to to bed, unless she is interested. These girls can never be won over money as there are loads of old age patrons who shower her with all the money she needs (I always assume this is black money). I generally find what works with them is being very flirty and funny and get her interested in you. It generally works most the time but not with all as most have BFs. This will keep the option for one night stand offs. I have been around these girls not paying a penny. People generally have this opinion DB girls can be easily bedded, but it's one of the toughest. BTW I am not talking about pick up joints.

Sukradev
12-30-14, 07:48
I have activated my PM service today. If anyone is interested for dance session at premium buildings may contact me. Thus the rate will be split and more left for FS.

Thank youYour pm service is not activated. LOL.

Q.

GoldenTree
12-30-14, 10:54
Hii pallavan,Building no. 12 in on the same side of Prem Bandhan.Actually building #12 is split into 3 buildings. If you enter from the PB side there is a building to your left and to your right. You will see bikes being parked there at night. You can also enter building #12 from a gate opposite to NL. As soon as you enter on your left you will see the 3rd building. If you cross that then you will come to the main area of building #12. Sounds confusing. Took me a few tries before I was able to figure out the maze.

Kolkata Crown
12-30-14, 16:26
Hi guys,

I am late by few days in writing this report as I was travelling and couldn't find time to pen it down. I want to start by saying a big thanks to Sukradev and Rahul who supported my FR and showed the mirror and way to guys who raise questions on other people's sanity because of their own habits. They upload fake FR and think that all do so. Dude we don't have time to cook it up.

Anyways. The less said the better because you have got apt reply from the forum seniors.

OnlyOneLife
12-30-14, 19:39
Well, nothing much to write about this girl. I choose her as she didn't put any makeup and had a good body. You can try her only if you are interested to watch dance. (Nude dance for 2100) and yes she loves to dance. Attaching her pics. Sorry for the poor quality.

Report card-

Face- 4/10

Ass- 7/10

Boobs- 7/10

Damage- 2100

Attitude- well loves to chat and crack jokes but poor service.

YugiSingh
12-31-14, 00:02
Hi all,

I will be Kolkata and want to try some boudis / HWs. From all forum posts I think I have the following options-.

1) Ultodanga flyover- from YogiSing's report.

2) Sealdah -cheap village house wives.

3) KD or boudi bari - (need advise as how to locate it exactly. The names are written on the building or can I take pimp help on tram line side).

4) Try locanto. Can anybody please PM me Arpita mukherjee's no.

Please suggest if any better places are there for that purpose? Can some one throw more light on Ultodanga / Sealdah scenes now a days??Dude,

Ultodanga / Sealdah are easily accessible and pocket friendly. It is always evergreen, at least from last 5-6 years experience. Honestly speaking this village housewives give what you want. Starting from DFK, BBBJ some even A-Level. KD can be a good option though I've never been there. Regarding Locanto, most are not genuine.

Maybe some senior members from city of joy can throw some lights. Also I can tell you another pimp called Megha boudi who used to operate from Baguhai and then near Chinar Park, Rajarhat. She always keeps some 2-3 housewives and 3-4 girls. Earlier she use to provide service in less than 2 K, now she is asking minimum 3 K that only a single shot with rush.

Aprita Mukherjee can be found in Loncanto. I contacted her but she showed lots of Nakhras, so many terms and conditions, e. G. No doggy, this that etc etc. There was another HW named Moumita Boudi from Barrackpore, whom I'm planning to take service in Jan when I'm coming to Kolkata.

BTW keep posted for any updates.

Regards,

YugiSingh

YugiSingh
12-31-14, 00:10
Dear YugiSingh,

Thanks for your quick response mate, I will be try her soon and then update you guys.

Cheers!Dear Blackstone,

Any updates on Ultodanga Housewives? I'm visiting city of joy on Jan end after almost an year. Also update if you've discovered any new stones?

Cheers!

YugiSingh

Member #4408
12-31-14, 08:18
Dear all fellow mongers,

Yesterday evening I and my another friend went for SG. We reached their around 7 in the eve and went to Kanchan Palace. Picked up Farha from ground floor last room and Kashish from 3rd floor first room for dance. They charged us for 3200. We asked them if they are OK for nude dance after first 15 minutes. They did not agree initially. After pampering for sometime they agreed for nude dance for the last 4 songs and charged us for 4200. Kasish was a bit shy type of but Farha was on fire from the beginning. Nice part was once the nude dance started they both gave us lap dance on a chair. During lap dance both of them allowed us to suck their boobs and finger their pussy. Kashish was in fact rubbing her pussy all over my cock. It was becoming really difficult to hold Jhonny inside my pant.

Once the dance completed we left SG but again after sometime I went back to Farha. Asked her for FS with GFE. She agreed for it with 4200. We started with foreplay in front of the mirror. We stripped each other slowly and went to bed. She did not go for DFK and BBJ though. DFK and BBJ only if I become regular. I started sucking her boobs and playing with her clit my my finger. Asked her if she will love to have DATY. She agreed for it and put a pillow below her ass and spread her legs. I started playing with my tongue between her legs and slowly she started responding. She grabbed my hair and started directing me to her right spot. After licking her for some good 10 minutes she started moaning loudly and cummed. Then I started fucking her in missionary position. After sometime she started riding me and made me cum.

Look wise both: 8/10

Dance Farha: 8/10

Kashish: 7/10

Lap dance Kashish: 9/10

Farha: 8/10

FS Farha: 8/10 (will give her more rating once she agrees for DFK and BBJ).

In all mission accomplished.

P. S. There is another Kashish on 4th floor of Kanchan Palace whom we could not book. She was already busy by the time we reached. As far as I have heard from other mongers in another sites, she provides ultimate GFE.

Next time will target for her.

Man In India
12-31-14, 09:55
Friends,

I am travelling to Bhubaneswar in the next week. I would be grateful if someone can share a "reference".

Thanks in advance.

Aarush
12-31-14, 14:27
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

Pallavan
12-31-14, 14:52
Dear all fellow mongers,

Yesterday evening I and my another friend went for SG. We reached their around 7 in the eve and went to Kanchan Palace. Picked up Farha from ground floor last room and Kashish from 3rd floor first room for dance.Hi,

Very narrative and informative report. Helpful with full required details. Thanks.

Pallavan.

GoldenTree
12-31-14, 14:54
Dear all fellow mongers,

Look wise both: 8/10

Dance Farha: 8/10

Kashish: 7/10

Lap dance Kashish: 9/10

Farha: 8/10

FS Farha: 8/10 (will give her more rating once she agrees for DFK and BBJ).

In all mission accomplished.

P. S. There is another Kashish on 4th floor of Kanchan Palace whom we could not book. She was already busy by the time we reached. As far as I have heard from other mongers in another sites, she provides ultimate GFE.

Next time will target for her.Great report. Very simple and well written. Looks like I have to target KP on my next visit.

MadMonkey2013
12-31-14, 16:24
Anyone here has experience with the SP JOY numbers end with 6802 and 8155 advertises to provide service in different parts of kolkata and quality on display seems good. If anyone can vouch for his authenticity and quality of girls, please let me know am looking for some quality stuff for the new year.

Jackda
01-01-15, 09:41
Dear Blackstone,

Boudi 1 is Asha boudi. You can find her near the corner of Ultodanga flyover, just next to which you can find the famous restaurant 'Souravs' from where you can straight go to Railway Ticket Counter.

Yes, last time when I met her in February she said she can arrange her niece who is new into this business. She said next time she will allow anal. Usually you can see her standing there from 11 AM to 2 PM. She is a housewife from Sodepur and does it for extra money. And interestingly if you approach her she would say "Chuse masti debo" (Meaning I can give you immense pleasure throw BBBJ) and if you say I want CIM, she will say "Chuse fele dite pari kintu extra lagbe" (I allow CIM but it would cost few more pounds). She is 40+, look wise not great but service is excellent.

I'm coming to Kolkata on Feb first week. Will have fun that time.

Regards,

YugiSingh.Yogisingh bhai any updates from Ultodanga? I want to visit it soon. Can you share some images?

Gorilla
01-01-15, 10:23
Dear Blackstone,

Any updates on Ultodanga Housewives? I'm visiting city of joy on Jan end after almost an year. Also update if you've discovered any new stones?

Cheers!

YugiSinghTried as per reports here on 21st Dec. No luck: did not find any HW as reported. May be why can pm me some number / info?

Aarush
01-01-15, 11:36
Hi mates,

Got this indie contact from a friend of mine on 31st. Saw her pic in his mobile and decided to bang bang! Booked her for 2 hours 8-10. Since I booked through my friend who did earlier with her, so got a rate reduction too. She charged.

4.5 K for 2 hours. Started with a bit chit chat with both drinking beer on the same bottle sip by sip to make a good start followed by DFK with tongue lick holding her hairs back tight! Continued the DFK for about 10 minutes. She was damn good at it. Then took off her top and licked her body downwards. Sucked on her soft firm boobs. She took my t shirt off and licked my all over. Such a great licking skills I must say. Made my johny tight as hell. Took her undies off, kissed her pussy, fingered it deep and played with my tongue, followed by fucking in different positions ending with a nice BBBJ! Still 30 minutes was left, so we talked and she told me about her life and stuffs. She showed me pics of few of her friends who were indie too and I took their contacts. Asked her if she could arrange a threesome on my next visit, to which she agreed! Departed with a hug and a kiss! Had a great depart to 2 k14.

Cheers!

YugiSingh
01-01-15, 11:42
Dear mongers,

Wish you a very very happy new year 2015. Hope you will fulfill all your dreams, ISG fellow members will share more experience to make it more lively.

My new year wishes: travelling to city of joy on end of January and wanted to meet a busty Bengali housewife (35+), spend a whole night and fuck her all three holes. Can some senior members PM me if you know some hidden treasures who does it for fun (money is secondary)? Enough of Arpitha type girls. I want to try something different who is truly horny busty housewife who never says no.

Also I wanted to have a 3-some /4-some while I'm in Kolkata. Having fun with a housewife in front of a cockold couple.

Request fellow senior mongers to PM and help me on this.

Cheers,

YugiSingh

Member #4408
01-01-15, 11:58
Found this lady's pics in the photo gallery of Calcutta forum. Anyone has any idea who this lady is?

Kolkata Crown
01-01-15, 12:04
Hello,

Please write the name of the Family Salon and spa if you want to share. And what were the damages?Hi,

I tried a lot to understand the location of Disha at Minto park. I went in the lane opposite to mochak sweets (which also has a famous hotel and coffee shop) but couldn't locate any family salon. And also there was no MP in the ground floor of Krishna building. I would request if someone can please take the pain in explaining the location of Disha in details. Would be a great help.

Member #4408
01-01-15, 13:09
Hi,

Is this lady still in action? OK to provide the SP's contact?

Hi All.

This is my FR in last Saturday at kolkata. Got one contact of SP named Suraj, highly sophisticated SP and decent too. Now let me come to the actual event.

The girl was very fare and very beautiful with 36 D. This SP operates fro south kolkata and arranged accommodation in luxury apartment with AC and full proof safe. The girl was introduced and came in to the room where I was siting already. Boss she is bombshell with down to earth attitude. She was real darling. After some 5-10 minutes chit chat we stand up and started Lip to Lip kiss her lips were juicy with lipstick and she asked me whether to remove it or go ahead. That was my best moment and we smooched with LS, man I was in the heaven. We started kissing and almost 20 minutes just keep on kissing, smooching and she was moaning like real darling and I was pressing her 36 D size boobs. Then I asked her I want to lick all over including the main hole and she immediately obliged and lied on bed. I sucked her boobs, whole body and ultimately the magic hole it was full of juice hot juice. I was feeling luckiest man in the world. Then after 5-10 minutes I asked her to suck my already ROD johny and she immediately obliged but cautioned me not to cum in mouth which I obliged. Almost 5-10 minutes she did BBJ including full body licking. She was just outstanding. The most important part is that she is highly educated and speaks clear English. Then I wear the CAP and inserted in Miss possition. After almost 10 minutes I came in like hell. The after upto 2- miutes I was lying on her and kissing her neck..

Member #4408
01-01-15, 13:40
Dear all fellow mongers,

Wish you all a very Happy new year. May this year be more kinkier, lustful and erotic for all of us.

Below goes the FR of Day 2 in SG. Reached SG around 7 PM alone and went to KP for Kashish. But luck was not in my favor this time as well and she was already busy. Pimp Arun insisted we visit Bldg# 12. We entered Bldg# 12 from the opposite side of NL and found a stunner named Esha / Eska (Ground floor, 1st room).

She is milky white, firm 34 b boobs. I asked her for dance hoping to try my luck with Kashish after the dance. She was wearing a ghagra choli with deep cut showing lots of her cleavage. Her view of cleavage itself was enough to make Jhonny become Rocky. Asked if she is ok for nude dance before last 2 songs but she did not agree for it for any amount. So we settled for 3200 for dance for one hour.

A great dancer, she has got lovely curves and killer moves. After dancing for some 20 minutes I asked her if it's ok for her to change into something small. She smiled and asked me to turn around and dimmed the light. After few minutes she asked me to turn around and switch on the disco light. She was wearing a cute red dress looking smoking hot. It was difficult to control Jhonny and I jumped on her and tried to kiss her. She did not agree for DFK but was ok with light lip kiss. After sometime she started touching Jhonny and licking my ear, kissing my neck. I slowly stripped her dress to her waist and started sucking her boobs. We both had become horny and she asked me for shot. Though my mind was asking me to control myself for Kashish but Mr. Jhonny was too eager for Esha. I agreed for shot and paid her another 3200 and went to bed.

Started with kissing her whole body. She was not interested into the foreplay at all and grabbed my hair and pulled me down between her legs. Gave her a nice oral pleasure for sometime. I was in mood for getting more naughty. So I slowly brought my tongue down to her forbidden hole unsure how she will react. She pushed me back with her leg giving a naughty look. Then she turned around lifting her ass towards me. Gave her a nice rimjob for sometime. Then asked her to ride me. She went for cowgirl. I kept on sucking her boobs while she jumped on jhonny. Tried inserting my finger in her butt hole as well. She allowed finger fuck in her butt hole for a minute or so. Then resisted. Am pretty sure she will allow more play with her butt if one becomes regular. Then she started cumming on me. Then she asked me to fuck her in miss. After fucking her for sometime in miss I came inside her. She did not go for doggy.

The hot part was she was speaking really dirty in Hindi while riding me. That was a real turn on for me.

Looks: 8/10

DFK: No.

BJ: No.

Oral at receiving end: yes in both holes.

Position: Cow girl and miss.

Dance: 10/10

A level. That's a mystery. But going by her body language one can have it with her with some effort.

Time spent: 1.5 hrs.

Damage: 6400

Building #:12

Entrance: Entrance Opposite to NL.

Room: ground floor, 1st room on left.

WildLife08
01-01-15, 14:13
Dear Seniors,

I am new in this forum as well as in mongering but really want to monger and my budget is not much just 1000-1500 per hour. I don't have knowledge where can I get good chicks with that budget. So seniors please please pm me so good contacts as well as your advice.

Thanks and regards,

Wildlife08

CoolKk
01-01-15, 14:38
Found this lady's pics in the photo gallery of Calcutta forum. Anyone has any idea who this lady is?It has a debonair blog watermark, most likely images lifted off the internet.

Pallavan
01-01-15, 15:26
Found this lady's pics in the photo gallery of Calcutta forum. Anyone has any idea who this lady is?Hi,

Definitely, she is not from SG. That much I'm sure.

Her pics tell this very bold and clear.

Pallavan.

GhostOfTown
01-01-15, 17:11
Anyone here has experience with the SP JOY numbers end with 6802 and 8155 advertises to provide service in different parts of kolkata and quality on display seems good. If anyone can vouch for his authenticity and quality of girls, please let me know am looking for some quality stuff for the new year.Joy operates from South Kolkata. Tollygunge to Garai. Has safe house in good residential buildings. Shows you the catalogue of girls on his large screen mobile or sends you the pics. You choose, bargain and settle. You will get the same girl booked. Starting from 2. 5 k to 15 k (small time models / TV actress) per HR. I have taken his service several times. He is trustworthy. By the way, he has two other partners with him.

GoldenTree
01-01-15, 18:42
Started with kissing her whole body. She was not interested into the foreplay at all and grabbed my hair and pulled me down between her legs. Gave her a nice oral pleasure for sometime. I was in mood for getting more naughty. So I slowly brought my tongue down to her forbidden hole unsure how she will react. She pushed me back with her leg giving a naughty look. Then she turned around lifting her ass towards me. Gave her a nice rimjob for sometime. Then asked her to ride me. She went for cowgirl. I kept on sucking her boobs while she jumped on jhonny. Tried inserting my finger in her butt hole as well. She allowed finger fuck in her butt hole for a minute or so. Then resisted. Am pretty sure she will allow more play with her butt if one becomes regular. Then she started cumming on me. Then she asked me to fuck her in miss. After fucking her for sometime in miss I came inside her. She did not go for doggy.

The hot part was she was speaking really dirty in Hindi while riding me. That was a real turn on for me.

Looks: 8/10

DFK: No.

BJ: No.

Oral at receiving end: yes in both holes.

Position: Cow girl and miss.

Dance: 10/10

A level. That's a mystery. But going by her body language one can have it with her with some effort.

Time spent: 1.5 hrs.

Damage: 6400

Building #:12

Entrance: Entrance Opposite to NL.

Room: ground floor, 1st room on left.Another great report. I've actually seen a couple of dances of Eska. I agree she's a great dancer, though I've not had ST / LT with her. I'm more of a regular with her sister (cousin actually), Muskaan, you might have seen her too, a darker version of Eska. Her room is in the next buliding within the #12 complex.

Wandere
01-01-15, 19:00
Had this girl few month back in Bangalore and she is back again. Though sweet, she had too many no no.

Is this the same Priyanka air hostess talked on this forum who has a much better reputation? Please just PM me if don't want to disclose.She is not "Priyanka the AH".

Priyanka claimed she is AH, she is NOT.

Lot of hot air!

Performance wise she was not bad.

Wandere
01-01-15, 19:01
It has a debonair blog watermark, most likely images lifted off the internet.Yes Sir, Debonairblog mark is clear!

YugiSingh
01-01-15, 21:52
Tried as per reports here on 21st Dec. No luck: did not find any HW as reported. May be why can pm me some number / info?Dear Mongers.

I've prepared a map for pick up points in Ultodanga.

Some guidance:

A, A1, A2: It is infront of the tea-shop, auto stand area. I use to take a ciggi from the pan shop and roam around. If you make eye contact they usually give signal. Then negotiate.

B, C: Some more HW's you can find there.

D, E: You can find Asha boudi here from 11 AM - 2 PM (If she gets her victim you may not get her). Few more HW's are visible here.

F: Some local HW's from Shyambazar can be found here.

Also you can take a platform ticket and can get some HW's in the footbridge of the station.

Ask me if you need any help! I'm not in Kolkata now, but I'm coming to Kolkata on Jan end.

All the best.

Best Regards.

YugiSingh.

MadMonkey2013
01-02-15, 06:36
Joy operates from South Kolkata. Tollygunge to Garai. Has safe house in good residential buildings. Shows you the catalogue of girls on his large screen mobile or sends you the pics. You choose, bargain and settle. You will get the same girl booked. Starting from 2. 5 k to 15 k (small time models / TV actress) per HR. I have taken his service several times. He is trustworthy. By the way, he has two other partners with him.Thanks for the information mate.

RahulA9282
01-02-15, 07:02
Hi,

I tried a lot to understand the location of Disha at Minto park. I went in the lane opposite to mochak sweets (which also has a famous hotel and coffee shop) but couldn't locate any family salon. And also there was no MP in the ground floor of Krishna building. I would request if someone can please take the pain in explaining the location of Disha in details. Would be a great help.Dear Bro,

As told to me by the Disha Madam on my last visit to the Minto Park (opposite Mochak) location on 30th of Dec. They have again changed the location. This time to some place at Gariahat. I have not yet visited the new place and will write about the location and other things once I visit the new place.

Thanks

Ilovmuff
01-02-15, 07:35
Joy operates from South Kolkata. Tollygunge to Garai. Has safe house in good residential buildings. Shows you the catalogue of girls on his large screen mobile or sends you the pics. You choose, bargain and settle. You will get the same girl booked. Starting from 2. 5 k to 15 k (small time models / TV actress) per HR. I have taken his service several times. He is trustworthy. By the way, he has two other partners with him.Hi bro,

I have seen the mails on joy and his services and the collections. Are the collections for real?

Abacus007
01-02-15, 14:20
Sada bari and KD at SG. Are both of them completely safe? I like to visit them soon but a little bit nervous. Could anybody put some light on profiles available in Sada bari? Make contact with Disha mam and willing to visit soon. Her place in Chandni was completely safe but no idea regarding security at new place though she has assured me and told me that current place is even better than Chandni. Lets see.

Pallavan
01-02-15, 14:25
Dear Bro,

As told to me by the Disha Madam on my last visit to the Minto Park (opposite Mochak) location on 30th of Dec. They have again changed the location. This time to some place at Gariahat. I have not yet visited the new place and will write about the location and other things once I visit the new place.

Thanks.Hello friends,

DISHA madam is going on changing the location quite often. The location is also not clear. Anything outside SG is full of high risks.

You can try anything and everything well within SG. Why you are chasing Disha! SG is always great.

Pallavan.

OldJawan
01-02-15, 14:30
Came to know about this forum recently. Though I have been visiting MPs. Some experience has been very lousy whereas some have been very encouraging. However, I find the mention of same girls while going thru the forum FRs.

First visit:- First visit was to a MP (being run under a name of Spa) . Asked to reach RS metro station and was directed to the MP. Around 6 - 7 girls were paraded. All were louse, however, choose Piu (wrong decision) a small girl with heavily padded bra. Totally screwed. Did not feel like screwing and got out in 30 min after getting a dry massage which was as bad as the girl. Total KLPD.

Second visit: It was to Disha (Princ St). Choose Rosy. It was a wonderful journey all the way. Full of DFK, CBJ and different position. Total GFE.

Third visit: Again Disha (Near QM)- Took Nisha. A great talker and ready for all. Self starter. Highly co-operative girl though with small boobs and neither loose nor tight cat.

Third visit: Again Disha Took Pooja (Pooja are available every where I visit)- Her actual name was different. She was aggressive and took the lead. I always take the pleasure and than go for massage. Cowgirl, Miss, finished with her sitting on massage table and me standing giving her hard pushes.

I will post other reports later.

OnlyOneLife
01-02-15, 16:17
Thanks for your effort Yugi bro. But can you please post a higher resolution map please. Also can you please give some more descriptions of your points in map. Some landmarks for each point as there might be 10/20 tea stalls on a road. Also if possible please share the link with public and paste the link.

Dear Mongers.

I've prepared a map for pick up points in Ultodanga.

Some guidance:

A, A1, A2: It is infront of the tea-shop, auto stand area. I use to take a ciggi from the pan shop and roam around. If you make eye contact they usually give signal. Then negotiate.

B, C: Some more HW's you can find there.

D, E: You can find Asha boudi here from 11 AM - 2 PM (If she gets her victim you may not get her). Few more HW's are visible here..

GhostOfTown
01-02-15, 17:16
Hi bro,

I have seen the mails on joy and his services and the collections. Are the collections for real?Hi Bro,

The collections are real as whenever I had made a choice he had provided the same girl as shown in the pic. He does not nudge to take this or that. If you are interested in some particular profile, he gives additional information.

YugiSingh
01-02-15, 22:03
Dear mongers,

Can someone PM me the Disha Mam contact details?

Regards,

YugiSingh

BlueTraveler
01-02-15, 23:50
I'll be in Kolkata on Jan 14-16. If anyone wants to meet up, I'd love some company.

BT

OldJawan
01-03-15, 04:39
You came to knew about this forum recently, then how did you experience Disha before, as Disha is a creation of this forum only? How did you had her digits? LOL.Dear Aarush,

Though this forum was new for me, but there are other forums to info on MPs in Kolkata. One of the contributor had shared 2 numbers of MPs I. E one near sealdah managed by a fellow similar to famous Hindi film villain [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] and other was so called Disha. I was not knowing the name but after going thru different post and the hints about the places, I came to know that all are referring to the same MP as Disha. Hence I wrote.

However, I appreciate your eye for details.

Thank you

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not foolng anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Member #4408
01-03-15, 05:48
Have received contact of an inde Paramita. Details are below:

ST charge: 8 k.

LT charge: 15 k.

Have place: No.

Services: Open to everything except A level.

I spoke to her and she speaks in very polished English. Sounded genuine. Have anyone of you taken her service?

Attaching her pic. Well the pic does not show her face. So not sure how helpful it will be though. Her digits ends with 307.

Member #4408
01-03-15, 05:52
Have received contact of an ex AH Julia. Details are below:

Services: Open to everything including A level. Have interests in BDSM also.

ST charge: 5 k without A level.

ST charge: 7 k with A level.

I spoke to her. Have anyone of you taken her service?

Attaching her pic.

Assassins88
01-03-15, 06:32
Guys,

I'm new here. Will take some time getting used to.

My 2 cents. Only tried TH at! Sp at at at L and be at I at N. Experience is OK. Some are OK, they smile, make it fun. Some are mechanical. All have personal choices as to how much they will do. Willing to answer any questions on that.

I am looking for a better experience, with a good body, a bit educated and can have conversation, maybe have a drink. Would appreciate any connections. Prefer amateur. I don't want SG or any one who has worked involuntarily at any point in past. Want good safe experience.

This woman Natasha is advertised all over the place. Is she real and reliable?

Kolkata Crown
01-03-15, 07:23
Monger friends,

I am planning to meet the esteemed Priyanka AH next week. As you all know she doesn't send pics before, it would be a great help if someone can give details about her appearance and services. I know all this must have been discussed before in the forum but I wasn't able to locate it. All what I know is that she is petite and claims to be an AH but she isn't though is smart enough to carry her self like that.

Waiting for reply / replies.

Bunny007
01-03-15, 08:41
Hi forum,

I am bunny from Chennai. Came Kolkatta for a visit now at salt lake sector 1. Is there anybody who can guide me to find a good place for fun near by this place where I stay. Hope some one help me.

Rudraksha
01-03-15, 13:19
This is a good forum. Very helpful for new mongers and visitors to Kolkata.

Thank you all.

Came to know about this forum recently. Though I have been visiting MPs. Some experience has been very lousy whereas some have been very encouraging. However, I find the mention of same girls while going thru the forum FRs.

First visit:- First visit was to a MP (being run under a name of Spa) . Asked to reach RS metro station and was directed to the MP. Around 6 - 7 girls were paraded. All were louse, however, choose Piu (wrong decision) a small girl with heavily padded bra. Totally screwed. Did not feel like screwing and got out in 30 min after getting a dry massage which was as bad as the girl. Total KLPD.

Second visit: It was to Disha (Princ St). Choose Rosy. It was a wonderful journey all the way. Full of DFK, CBJ and different position. Total GFE..

Abacus007
01-03-15, 17:22
Dear mongers,

Regards,

YugiSinghI do have it. But don't have PM facility. Better we meet at [Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

Thakur07
01-03-15, 17:44
I'll be in Kolkata on Jan 14-16. If anyone wants to meet up, I'd love some company.

BTI will also be in Kolkata you can contact me but how.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Thakur07
01-03-15, 18:08

BT
Hi friends,

She is providing her girls services at new market and beckbagan this days. She told me to come to near new market or back Bagan and give me a call my staff will pick you. I also asked her about Chandni chowk branch then she told me that she stop her flesh trade buisness at that area.

I have contact no. Of Disha but sorry friends I will not be able to post here directly. If any one need then pm me.

Thanks and cheers.I need her contact number.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

YugiSingh
01-03-15, 18:34
Have received contact of an ex AH Julia. Details are below:

Services: Open to everything including A level. Have interests in BDSM also.

ST charge: 5 k without A level.

ST charge: 7 k with A level.

I spoke to her. Have anyone of you taken her service?

Attaching her pic.Julia looks like to be a Hot material. I love dark babes and her A level interest is increasing my libido.

I hope it would be a good session with her. Also duration? Multiple or single? Can you PM her details, I would be visiting Kolkata on this month end.

Member #4408
01-03-15, 20:23
Any pointers on services provided by inde Brishty?

Pic attached.

RockyInstinct
01-04-15, 07:09
Her series is available all over the internet on porn sites.

Found this lady's pics in the photo gallery of Calcutta forum. Anyone has any idea who this lady is?

LordVoldermort
01-04-15, 11:58
Hi sukradev,

Pallavan.Adjacent to PB there is a Big Blue gate of Building no 12. The right one is where you get the Agrawalis and better collection that the left one. There is another way to enter Building 12 , which is opposite to NL or the Big Garbage tank. If you are looking for Karishma, of be 12 , its that right side building.

Wandere
01-04-15, 12:00
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were written in some sort of Abnormal Writing Style. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

LordVoldermort
01-04-15, 12:01
Building #12 and NL standard rates are 3,200.

I'm not sure about the unknown building mentioned by Sukradev.If you are talking about the poonam in ground floor of that "Unknown" building opp to PB, the building no is 148 also called as meneka Badi.

Bean Counter
01-04-15, 17:36
Folks,

I hope you are all doing well! I have been mongering for a while, in Mumbai, Delhi, and overseas. Dubai, US, Mexico, Indonesia, Singapore, and Europe. Thanks to ISG for the amazing amount of information that is shared and available. I have also had the good fortune of meeting some of you as well.

I have been visiting Kolkota, and though I have heard of the famed SG, have not had the chance to visit. I will be in Kolkota for a couple of days next week, and would love to explore and enjoy some p*why in CCU. Have been going through the forum and getting to know quite a bit. BUT I AM BEING LAZY! I was wondering about a few things, which would be like a Kolkota Mongering 101 for newbies, if compiled together.

Would really be helpful with the following. Girl friendly hotels and areas; I assume SG is Son*I. Is the best way of going there with a pimp? Are there recommendations? What are the rates? Are there other areas? For example, in Mumbai, there is CH, NL, there is Sonapur, and there is pimps and indies in Bandra, and the western suburbs, and of course, DBs in Kalyan, etc. Similar mapping / areas? Any precautions other than the usual?

Thanks to all in Kolkota in advance.

NoNeed 1979
01-05-15, 02:14
Will be much obliged if any kind soul can share Disha number through PM.

Am ready to exchange info from Jamshedpur in return. FR assured.

RahulA9282
01-05-15, 07:31
Hi friends,

Thanks and cheers.LOL.

The New Market branch of Disha has not started as yet. The madam has some issues with the owner of that building and she told me that it will be sorted out shortly. After that only she will be starting her New Market branch.

As far as Beck Bagan branch is concerned, she has shifted her base from that place from 1st Jan. Now the new branch is in Gariahat area near the dover lane P. O.

OldJawan
01-05-15, 11:50
New location of Disha is Gariahat (Near Basanti woman's college). However, the MP near Mithai still continues with their girls minus 2 Disha girls. Now have both the options. Rain madam will direct to new place in Gariahat which has started.

Happy mongering.

MadAssManiac
01-05-15, 17:47
Ji aarush,

Mind sharing?

Have my pm on, will reciprocate as well.

Madass.

Hi mates,

Got this indie contact from a friend of mine on 31st. Saw her pic in his mobile and decided to bang bang! Booked her for 2 hours 8-10. Since I booked through my friend who did earlier with her, so got a rate reduction too. She charged.

4.5 K for 2 hours. Started with a bit chit chat with both drinking beer on the same bottle sip by sip to make a good start followed by DFK with tongue lick holding her hairs back tight! Continued the DFK for about 10 minutes. She was damn good at it. Then took off her top and licked her body downwards. Sucked on her soft firm boobs. She took my t shirt off and licked my all over. Such a great licking skills I must say. Made my johny tight as hell. Took her undies off, kissed her pussy, fingered it deep and played with my tongue, followed by fucking in different positions ending with a nice BBBJ! Still 30 minutes was left, so we talked and she told me about her life and stuffs. She showed me pics of few of her friends who were indie too and I took their contacts. Asked her if she could arrange a threesome on my next visit, to which she agreed! Departed with a hug and a kiss! Had a great depart to 2 k14.

Cheers!

SexySam2008
01-06-15, 04:24
Have received contact of an inde Paramita. Details are below:

ST charge: 8 k.

LT charge: 15 k.

Services: Open to everything except A level.

I spoke to her and she speaks in very polished English. Sounded genuine. Have anyone of you taken her service?

Attaching her pic. Well the pic does not show her face. So not sure how helpful it will be though. Her digits ends with 307.Can you share info about her?

Assassins88
01-06-15, 06:00
Hey guys,

I'm new here.

Sharing my 2 cents.

I've only tried Thai spa MPs. Ones at Alipore and Ballygunge.

My advice. All the therapists are there for business. Find the one you like and repeatedly ask for her next appointment. She will be willing to do more next time.

I can answer any questions regarding that.

I'm looking for amateurs and Indians with whom I can have some conversation and have a real GFE. Who is Disha?

Also, any first hand report of Natasha? Her number is all over the net.

RahulA9282
01-06-15, 06:22
Hi bro,

I went through your reports on thee forum and learned that you're an MP lover like me. Can you tell names of a few MP's except Disha where I could get DFK BBBJ FS everything at a reasonable rate. Just names would be helpful! You can write the MP names in forum. Please Share.Dear Bro,

There are many issues pertaining to MPs in Kolkata. While some will be in saloons doing everything on chair, some will be highly priced for extras, and again some are there advertising in newspapers where question of genuinity arise and chances of getting ripped are more often.

In that sense I personally believe Disha to be the safest, reasonably priced and most important the services upto the mark and no fear of getting ripped.

However, saying that, obviously we try out something or other occasionally. You can try out a Spa near gariahat Red Rose spa. Though I think it is expensive. Then you can try a saloon cum MP in Burrabazar much talked a few days earlier. There is also one in Khidderpore opposite Fancy Market, the details of which you can get if you visit earlier posts. The burrabazar and khidderpore MPs have chairs and you have to do everything on chair.

For me, in case of MPs, Disha finds to be most suitable in terms of services and prices.

Thanks

Abacus007
01-06-15, 07:15
Thanks to all members for their great contribution. I went Sada bari very recently for the first time. Did not face any problem. After reading all the reports it seems like that I have come here before. Every thing was neatly described here! Hats off. Met Sukumar and selected a girl name started with k. Black but dusky sweet face. She tried her best to satisfy me. Sukumar is very helpful too. You may visit it. Completely safe. Lets see.

Abacus007
01-07-15, 04:57
Please share more details such as damage, interior, variety etc.

Thank youDon't expect a well decorated interior. Its simple. A bed, a light and a fan. Damage Rs. 500/ It may vary and depend on you. Asking rate was 700. And yes. A lot of girls are there. Sukumar operates in 1st floor and Benu operates in 2nd floor. Don't go for ground floor girls. Girls are of all medium type. Don't expect Katrina there. Only expect a good service. They are always eager to satisfy you. And don't expect A-level. BJ is in menu. Its common there. Just go and enjoy. Probably safest area in SG. Now I will go to KD. Hope that place is safe too.

Kolsx
01-07-15, 17:00
Don't expect a well decorated interior. Its simple. A bed, a light and a fan. Damage Rs. 500/ It may vary and depend on you. Asking rate was 700. And yes. A lot of girls are there. Sukumar operates in 1st floor and Benu operates in 2nd floor. Don't go for ground floor girls. Girls are of all medium type. Don't expect Katrina there. Only expect a good service. They are always eager to satisfy you. And don't expect A-level. BJ is in menu. Its common there. Just go and enjoy. Probably safest area in SG. Now I will go to KD. Hope that place is safe too.KD is very safe. No LE activity. Best time 4 pm-6 pm. Rate 600 ph fixed. But very average quality girls. BJ is common.

Careful to enter into the right building. Then ask for sita bhabi.

What do you mean by "It may vary and depend on you. Asking rate was 700. " ?

BoyInMood
01-07-15, 17:40
Hi,

Sorry for posting this here but is anyone aware of the scene in Khalpara, Siliguri. I would be there for 3 months and need information on the quality of women and service. Which building to visit (if there is any premier building in that area).

Thanks,

BIM

Abacus007
01-08-15, 06:44
KD is very safe. No LE activity. Best time 4 pm-6 pm. Rate 600 ph fixed. But very average quality girls. BJ is common.

Careful to enter into the right building. Then ask for sita bhabi.

What do you mean by "It may vary and depend on you. Asking rate was 700. " ?I mean you have to bargain there. What I have got in Rs 500 you may get it in Rs. 400. Depends on your skill. Inform me about KD. Give me accurate direction. I don't want to ask anybody. Which girl did you take and enjoy? CBJ or bbj? How was her service? I don't go for looks but service. Willing to do everything for me is enough to me. I don't mind if she rejects a-level but I need everything else. Will she do that?

Cal Travel
01-08-15, 09:09
I was in Siliguri for a week- horny with no opportunities 2012. I got sort of desperate- so I thought I would try my luck asking a rickshaw driver. So One night, I just took a ride just to ask someone- basically just make a round and come back just so that I could warm up to him first. Asked him to go ask his contacts and meet the next afternoon. He wasn't there but he had another guy to met me. He took me to Khalpara.

Khalpara is rather low quality, cheap. The one I met took perhaps 200 rupees. She plopped down on the ned, lifted her sari- so basically you just go bang, bang and leave. Forget about anything else. It didn't work for me, so I thought I would venture elsewhere. Venturing without a pimp was a very bad decision, since the whole world descended on me threatening and menacing- thankfully the rickshaw guy was around to rescue me.

I would say only if if you are desperate, go there. I had heard stories of a thriving network of indies, but didn't manage anything. Good luck and report back.

Marshmallows
01-08-15, 14:36
Guys,

My first post here. To my credit, have not yet begged for help before trying out my first mongering experience in India.

My previous flings have been in easier outposts (very nice in Singapore, and reasonably good but expensive BJ's in HK and Macau).

Was trying to use an SP that I found online but he kept me dangling as I got progressively stoned in my room at Swissotel.

Finally some woman started to call me and sending me whatsapp pictures of women she could provide at that late hour (post 10 pm) in that desolate area.

Now, those of you who have tried star hotels and SP's, may know that this is a pain in the ass!! They ask you to book double occupancy and take the chick to the room with yourself. Not the easiest thing to do with front office staff and all staring at you. So have never tried it before when staying at Park Hotel etc.

But Swissotel was nice enough! I chose one of the girls from the whatsapp and asked the woman to send her to the bar (6th floor) and told her what color I was wearing.

In about 15 minutes started getting calls from the same woman saying girl is lost on some floor (frigging incompetent)! So I left the bar and made my way to the 7th floor where she was lost. Which conveniently was also where my room was. From then it was simply a case of taking her into the room.

Offered her a drink as I realised that it was not the woman from the whatsapp snaps, but she was young and reasonably OK to look at (6/10). She told me she was the woman who was sending me the whatsapps, and last minute the photo-girl bailed on her so she came herself! Quite cheeky!! Finally though I was tired and horny and so what the hell. I paid way too high! 11 K. Please don't tell me how stupid that was! But it was late and I was desperate, and I cannot go for in-calls and SG type areas. Too risky for me.

Chick had a nice body, great tits and hair, but a smallish belly. Can be termed sexy. I asked her to have a shower before. And I waited in my towel. She was there about 3 hours. Till about 2:30 or 3, after which I got her into a cab at the hotel lobby. Name she gave was Jyoti and number ends in 466 if anyone has to post a follow through and has done her. Would love to know where and what you paid.

Service- 8/10. She did have a wine glass and took the free fruit from the room. But she gave me a most luxurious BJ and BBBJ, and then some straight fucking. I took my sweet time coming. The alcohol must have helped. But she was patient enough and moaned the right amount! She was quite willing to stay the full night for the same price. But I always worry about being robbed or murdered while asleep so shoved her out.

Not sure if my subscription allows PM, but happy to share details.

Kolsx
01-08-15, 15:45
I mean you have to bargain there. What I have got in Rs 500 you may get it in Rs. 400. Depends on your skill. Inform me about KD. Give me accurate direction. I don't want to ask anybody. Which girl did you take and enjoy? CBJ or bbj? How was her service? I don't go for looks but service. Willing to do everything for me is enough to me. I don't mind if she rejects a-level but I need everything else. Will she do that?Fixed rate at KD. No bargaining there. CBJ or BBJ as per your choice. Services are very good. 2 girls there from whom you'll get best services. Alo and Bina. From past few months Bina was not there. Every time they told me she went to her home. May be she left. Others girls are so so. I don't remember their names. Some of them doesn't even talk to you for a sec. After closing the door she'll start her job. But you'll not complain any word on their services.

Follow previous reports. There are detailed direction to KD. And you don't have to ask about sita bhabi. I did that on the first day to ensure about the place. Don't bother just go upstairs and the room in front of you you'll find sita bhabi there. Ask her about alo. If you're lucky you'll get her. Otherwise you'll have to wait. Visit there around 4 pm.

Share your FR later.

SweetMachii
01-09-15, 12:24
Mr Sucradev,

Me too is looking for indie in howrah area but didn't find luck. Would you please share your experience and contacts in howrah. Advance thanks for your help.

Hi friends,

Is there anyone who have any idea for mongering in Howrah area near about Howrah ac to salkia or liluah belur.

If any one have any contact with SP In Howrah. Then kindly share here.

I know 2 SP Who provides girls at their flats. One is near pilkhana area near oriyapara area the name of the SP is jerry (gay).

Another is a lady name as Kavita, she having nice collection, she runs her buisness at belur area but unfortunately I lost her no. She have personal safe accomodation facility. If anyone is still touch in with them or any other SP. Then kindly share friends.

Thanks.

Aarush
01-09-15, 19:26
Is Sadabari entrance a grilled one that is between attitude salon and orange temple?

Very narrow gate?

Aarush
01-10-15, 15:36
[Forum Complaint deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: The general posting sections of the Forum are not the place to voice your personal complaints about the Forum's rules or operating procedures. In the future, please send any complaints about the Forum to me personally by email or PM, or post them in the Comment on Forum Rules section. Thanks!

LordVoldermort
01-10-15, 17:57
Is Sadabari entrance a grilled one that is between attitude salon and orange temple? Very narrow gate?You are right. That's what is called as Sadabadi!!

LordVoldermort
01-10-15, 17:59
I assume SG is Son*I. Is the best way of going there with a pimp? Are there recommendations? What are the rates? Are there other areas? For example, in Mumbai, there is CH, NL, there is Sonapur, and there is pimps and indies in Bandra, and the western suburbs, and of course, DBs in Kalyan, etc. Similar mapping / areas? Any precautions other than the usual?

Thanks to all in Kolkota in advance.Check your PM!

Vikram14
01-10-15, 22:07
Hello all,

Next week visiting Kolkata. Any help would be appreciated can you please share the indi details.

BlueTraveler
01-11-15, 09:50
I'm arriving Kolkata Wednesday and I'm still trying to figure out how the pimps work in SG. How do you find one you can trust?

Also, if anyone wants to meet up, I'd love the company.

MaxDon
01-11-15, 11:52
Dear mongers,

I am currently staying on Jessore Road for an evening and need to know what's the nearest red light area I can go. Sonagachhi will be too far this time need something near. Time is of the essence help will be appreciated.

Ilovmuff
01-12-15, 09:08
Dear mongers,

I am currently staying on Jessore road for an evening and need to know what's the nearest red light area I can go. Sonagachhi will be too far this time need something near. Time is of the essence help will be appreciated.Check locanto. You will get some SPS near Dumdum airport area.

Theres one called a blue cherry massage.

Aarush
01-12-15, 10:11
Check locanto. You will get some SPS near Dumdum airport area.

Theres one called a blue cherry massage.Hello bro,

I've seen lots of ads on locanto for blue cherry, seems fishy to me. They offer M2 M massage as well, they offer place for couples too. And also they provide services in apartment, which is not safe in itself you know. Also, the prices are on higher side.

Just wanted to know, if you tried it yourself? How was the service, damage and girls?

ThereForYou
01-12-15, 15:28
Hello bro,

I've seen lots of ads on locanto for blue cherry, seems fishy to me. They offer M2 M massage as well, they offer place for couples too. And also they provide services in apartment, which is not safe in itself you know. Also, the prices are on higher side.

Just wanted to know, if you tried it yourself? How was the service, damage and girls?Avoid Avoid Avoid! Blue Cherry or anything that starts with Blue in and near Dum Dum area. They are group of gay and will try to rob you.

HornyBoyForU
01-13-15, 12:29
Is there any action in or around the famous star hotel in JBS Haldane Avenue (Opp Science City) ?

Kolkata Crown
01-14-15, 06:58
Hi guys,

I recall that one of our monger friend had mentioned about an inde contact Tanushree which he got through the AH inde. Any updates / feedback on her services?

KC.

OnlySingh35
01-15-15, 08:43
Hi all,

I had got a contact from one Senior member regarding an SP in Beckbagan (number ending with 759).

I called up this Sp but sadly this SPp says that he will not deal with newbies. He asked me where I got his number. Obviously I couldn't tell him about the website, so I told him that one of my friends gave his number to me. He told me to ask the one who gave me his number to call him to assure him. I have PM to the the Sr Member who had given me the contact but he has not responded since more than a week.

I am sure that many of our other Sr members would have taken the service and might know him. Can any of the seniors help me out how to take the service of this SP. I have my PM active. Please guide me.

Thanks in advance.

Ilovmuff
01-15-15, 11:48
Avoid Avoid Avoid! Blue Cherry or anything that starts with Blue in and near Dum Dum area. They are group of gay and will try to rob you.Thankx for the warning bro! .

They are advertising a lot in locanto and backpages.

SexFreak07
01-15-15, 12:11
Respected Senior mongers,

Just three days ago I have found this forum by luck. In these three days I have read your reports as much as possible and noticed that you have written mainly either on SG, MP / Spa or some Indi. But there are some other places like Kalighat, Bowbazar, Khidirpur etc. Even I could not able to find any report about Digha and Rmanagar. So my sincere request to you all please put some lights on those areas.

Another request to you my respected senior mongers, will you please PM me some contacts details of young for mongering in Kolkata because I never ever do sex with anybody. As I live in Kolkata, I know where is SG / Kalighat / Bowbazar / Khidirpur but do not know where can I get cheap and best girl in those areas. My budget is just 1500 for one hour with accommodation. Is it possible to get an indi with that money? I do not need A / see or star category facilities but need good behavior.

Thanks and regards.

Sexfreak07

Kolsx
01-15-15, 15:49

Just three days ago I have found this forum by luck. In these three days I have read your reports as much as possible and noticed that you have written mainly either on SG, MP / Spa or some Indi. But there are some other places like Kalighat, Bowbazar, Khidirpur etc. Even I could not able to find any report about Digha and Rmanagar. So my sincere request to you all please put some lights on those areas.

Another request to you my respected senior mongers, will you please PM me some contacts details of young for mongering in Kolkata because I never ever do sex with anybody. As I live in Kolkata, I know where is SG / Kalighat / Bowbazar / Khidirpur but do not know where can I get cheap and best girl in those areas. My budget is just 1500 for one hour with accommodation. Is it possible to get an indi with that money? I do not need A / see or star category facilities but need good behavior.

Thanks and regards.

Sexfreak07While back Saptarshi has put some reports on Digha (mainly Ramnagar) as I remember. But he is off since a long time. I got no response from him as I too needed the news on latest mongering scene at Digha. If you get some please PM me.

You may find more here. Go through them.

OnlyOneLife
01-15-15, 18:29

Thanks and regards.

Sexfreak07SG will best fit your budget! Kalighat / Bowbazaar is cheap but I doubt the quality. In 1500 you can get a decent fuck in SG. For Indie you have to stretch your budget little more! At least to 2100-2500.

Aarush
01-15-15, 18:54
Experienced members please contribute to the latest mongering scene in Digha. Scene about full night session would be great. The weather is so compelling to have a bang bang with a chick on a beach side place!

Thanks

IAmLoneWolf
01-15-15, 22:23
Hi guys,

I recall that one of our monger friend had mentioned about an inde contact Tanushree which he got through the AH inde. Any updates / feedback on her services?

KC.One of my friends was a regular of Priyanka AH. From her he got contact of Tanushree. On meeting Tanu he was dissapointed. Said she has body smell which turned him off. Little better than Priyanka in looks but not worth the 4-5 k she asks.

Cheers!

IAmLoneWolf

Ace75
01-16-15, 10:22
Check your PM!Hi Lord,

If you remember we met once for SG trip. Can you please call me ASAP. I am unable to locate your number in my message.

Thanks

HornySid
01-16-15, 16:57
Respected Senior members would you be please kind enough to share with me the contact no of Disha MP. I would like to visit there and also mention to me who are the ones to take? I heard Rosy is very famous there. Please help an amateur monger. I have my PM activated. Thanks in advance! If anybody wants to accompany me. I'll be very happy.

Happy mongering!

Jatin3675
01-17-15, 09:33
At Member there is a private place in gold park, which you may like. THe place is actually the house of a lady called shilpa. You can mail me at thee same id at yahoo for phone numbers.

Also there is a guy called rajesh who advertises in few of the websites. He boasts of upclass gals but then all he has is gals from nearby towns or poor ones. But some of the gals are very pretty none the less. He quotes very high prices but you may bargain for lower prices. He would quote 8-10 K but would come down to 5 K finally. Even that is not a good price, as the gal are paid only 3 k. The rest goes to him

So if you don't mind quality I can go for shilpa's place. If you want better quality and cannot find a better place then I would suggest you try out rajesh.Give me your number.

Greetings,

Jackson

Member #4408
01-17-15, 10:56
After shifting to Kolkata last Dec I thought mongering scene is mainly restricted to SG. However after my first two visits in SG I was missing the GFE. So started looking for the inde scene in Kol.

And in not even a month I found out the following indes in kol:

Paramita, Soumili, Julia, Riya, Priyanka AH, Tanushree, Tanya, Brishty and the list continues.

So far I have met Riya, Priyanka AH, Soumili.

I don't think I have hit any gold mine. The way it appears most people don't disclose the indes here. I may be completely wrong also.

If you have any genuine inde contact and interested to share her contacts PM me. In exchange I will provide you my contacts.

Member #4408
01-17-15, 11:05
Hi fellow mongers,

Have to organize a friends Bachelor party. We are in search of 2 3 girls who will be willing to:

1. Serve drinks.

2. Perform some sizzling dance.

3. Strip and Lap dance for the to be groom.

There will be no FS.

If anyone of you have organized any such party do let me know.

I know the easy option is either to go to SG or hire girls from SG. But the to be groom is completely against SG.

Any pointers will be highly appreciated. PM is activated.

Dhruvninea
01-17-15, 13:42
SG and MPs are best and cheapest options in Kolkata. You will get value for your money. Khiderpore and kalighat are for very low end customers. It is always advisable to avoid them. These people are very organised in ripping off their customers money.

Thanks and regards.

Sexfreak07

JRavi34
01-17-15, 14:11
Been to my toll MP lady yesterday. She just had 2 chicks on offer. Took Ranjita for 2 hrs. Nice Bangladeshi girl. Good tits. Big hips. Liked to talk a lot. Full GFE material. Very good kisser. Felt almost like old school romance days. Sucked me like a vacuum. Did give me a good B2B all over. Cowboy and misshy.

Total damage 2400.

Wir. Yes.

Devr6969
01-17-15, 14:29
I was in CCU and stayed at the Oberoi last week.

After much asking around I finally found a contact for incall near the hotel.

Unfortunately I could not make it due to time issues.

I will be there again next week. Tried hard but seem to have lost the contact, any help would be appreciated.

Basically looking for incall around the hotel for a quick splash and dash.

That's all I get time for with my boss around.

AmitGautam
01-17-15, 14:32
Been there in Kolkata in the last week of the year. Was alone in Christmas so wanted to try out in mongering. Senior from kolkata was very thankful in providing me one good indie no but as her phone was busy for nearly one hour, tried out something from locanto.

Found out that they are working in North Kolkata where I was holed up. So fixed a dish in the evening for 2 shots 4. 5 k 2 hours.

Ventured out that it is working from a 2 bedroom flat in a very good locality which was a surprise to me as I thought I knew the place well. The lady guided me to her flat and showed me the dish. At least I didn't have to wait for her.

As I had demanded someone with big racks, here she was with a little bulge at right places. The face was a typical Bengali one which was good for me after mongering in Mumbai and Delhi.

She immediately hugged me with a warm smile and told me that I need not look for watch and rush. After little chit chatting, we went for DFK which went for good 10 minutes. I liked the way she was licking my mouth with her tongue.

She then disrobed herself to her undies and covered herself with a black dupatta which was there in the room. She looked hot in that dress. Johny was already saluting her. She then we'll for BBJ which lasted for around 15 minutes. She wanted me to enter her but I felt like holding it for some more time. So started fingering her hole and after few minutes with my two fingers inside her she began to moan with closed eyes. (Good expressions, must be practised a lot). I loved it. When felt that the hole is shivering, took her in doggy and banged her hard. Though could not hold it for nearly 10 minutes. Milk came out bursting. I was satisfied.

She then cleansed herself and came back to me. Cleansed my dick too. Then we held us tightly and began to discuss her story. Though I didn't divulge my place after different names, it turned out that she belongs to my area though still I didn't tell my place.

She began to discuss about other places where she could be reached and that there are other friends of hers that she can provide. All the time she was caressing my dick which got aroused in no time. So she ga me another BBJ.

But happiness was shortlived as in this course I got a call from my friend who was coming to visit in my house. I answered him in a hurry at the same time she was giving me BBJ. I now had to hurry. So went for a quick missionary, exchanged our numbers and left in a hurry.

My scorecard.

Place: 5/10. I would rather like a hotel rather than doing in a flat with a lady and another chick at the other room.

Attitude: 8/10.

Boobs: 8/10.

Service:7. 5/10.

Overall experience: good.

WIR: would like to try her friends.

AmitGautam
01-17-15, 14:36
Missed the image last time.

WhatDHell
01-18-15, 10:49
Friends,

I am in Kolkata for a few days. Any pointers for Indie or Spa in the area of New Town.

Grateful if somebody could assist. My PM is active.

WDH.

PhotoBot
01-18-15, 15:11
Dunno if it is the same Tolly MP that I have read about in here. But would really appreciate if someone shares the contact details.

Cheers!

Been to my toll MP lady yesterday. She just had 2 chicks on offer. Took Ranjita for 2 hrs. Nice Bangladeshi girl. Good tits. Big hips. Liked to talk a lot. Full GFE material. Very good kisser. Felt almost like old school romance days. Sucked me like a vacuum. , did give me a good B2B all over. Cowboy and misshy.

Total damage 2400.

Wir. Yes.

WhatDHell
01-19-15, 14:46
Friends,

I am in Kolkata for a few days. Any pointers for Indie or Spa in the area of New Town.

Grateful if somebody could assist. My PM is active.

WDH.Cummon guys, where's the brotherhood? Some pointers?

Cheers. WDH.

LoginCityVer2
01-19-15, 16:01
Hi,

Can you give some pointers on how to find indies independently (without taking seniors help) ? Can I rely on locanto or craigslist? Please tell me how do you filter genuine ads out of so many!

Thanks in advance.Believe me you better be cautious about contacts in locanto.

There are some cases, I have been seen in the forum and others.

If you are new, and want to be 100% sure about your safety. Rely only on trusted contacts.

Otherwise not all contacts are fake or trap.

Be aware every time, if concerned man is asking money upfront before showing you the chick.

Rajinuk
01-20-15, 12:38
Hi fellow mongers,

I am new to this site. Though not new to mongering in Kolkata. Over the years have been SG a few times, but mostly used Indies, mostly from South Kolkata. But I had a very few encounters with North Kolkata contacts. I hate to travel to South Kolkata every now and then just for a decent fuck. Can anyone PM me some decent contacts in North Kolkata? In return I will share contacts of some South Kolkata indies and SP.

Assassins88
01-20-15, 15:40
Monger friends,

I am planning to meet the esteemed Priyanka AH next week. As you all know she doesn't send pics before, it would be a great help if someone can give details about her appearance and services. I know all this must have been discussed before in the forum but I wasn't able to locate it. All what I know is that she is petite and claims to be an AH but she isn't though is smart enough to carry her self like that.

Waiting for reply / replies.Hi KolkataCrown,

Can you share contact of Priyanka AH, and damages of Priyanka AH? My PM is activated.

Thanks

Assassins88
01-20-15, 15:42
Dear mongers,

Regards,

YugiSinghDid you get contact details of Disha? Can you please share?

Thanks

HornyBoyForU
01-20-15, 16:37
The forum is dead man, no one replies to you, the only discussion here is SG, even I had asked for a query a few days back, no replies from anyone. Its better ask elsewhere.

Cummon guys, where's the brotherhood? Some pointers?

Cheers. WDH.

YugiSingh
01-20-15, 22:36
Dear mongers,

I'm coming to Kol on 31st Jan and will be for 2 weeks. Options which I've tried in the past in Kolkata are:

- Disha. I've tried message parlors in several countries including Kolkata.

- Ultodanga Flyover, I love those housewifes from Bonga, Gobordanga etc places. They try to please the customers, I'll avail one of their service this time surely.

- Megha Boudi, SP from Baguiati. Now she moved to Chinar Park. I've taken service from her, not bad.

- Arpita Mukherjee. Avg to good as heard from my friend. Last time I contacted her but her too much condition this that lead me to 'No' for her.

- Moumita Boudi from Barrackpore. Last time I could not avail her service due to short time stay in Kolkata, friend told me she is good, does CIM too.

- Some indies discussed in this forum, like Arpita, Julia, Priyanka etc. Etc.

I've not really experienced SG girls. I wanted to try KD, but don't have enough time to explore SG since going there is little scary to me.

Now I've fair idea of who gives what. But my dreams are different this time. I'm dreaming to meet a true indi MILF (between 35 and 45), slightly fatty, little dark. She is more into this for fulfilling her physical needs than money, no restrictions, loves lots of Oral. She is as hungry as I am. And someone who is not a pros and sociable. Can meet afterwards as well. This is my dream. I would highly grateful if some senior mongers can help me to fulfill my dreams.

I've always helped who ever approached me. I can promise I'll definitely upload the story after that session.

Cheers,

YugiSingh

YugiSingh
01-20-15, 22:44
Hi all,

Recently I came across a lady called Rupa Sarkar from Locanto. She claims she is a housewife from Asansol / Durgapur. Here's the details she provided:

Age- 33

Figure- 34-30-38

Height- 5 ft 2 inch.

Complex- fair.

Profession- housewife.

Charges for 2-3 hours Rs. 5000.00.

For 4-5 hours Rs. 7500.00.

Whole night 8 pm - 7 am Rs. 15000.00.

Photos are attached.

Did anyone has any idea about her.

Cheers,

YugiSingh

GoldenTree
01-21-15, 03:13
The forum is dead man, no one replies to you, the only discussion here is SG, even I had asked for a query a few days back, no replies from anyone. Its better ask elsewhere.That should give you an idea that only SG is reliable. Unfortunately indie scene here is nowhere as good as Delhi / Mumbai.

Amre68
01-21-15, 16:28
Hi,

I am new to this site and about to visit Kolkata in February. Can I have numbers of agents operating in park street area as I am going stay in hotel in that area only. Help from senior members solicited. My PM is on. Kindly let me have the number of any reliable agent.

SexFreak07
01-22-15, 05:57
Can any one PM me some good contact in around Kolkata. My budget is 2500 for one hour? Please help.

Sexfreak07

WhatDHell
01-22-15, 06:25
Photos are attached.

Did anyone has any idea about her.

Cheers,

YugiSinghThe photos give a good enough idea right? I am surprised she charges money.

Abacus007
01-22-15, 06:45
I don't have credit cards but a lot of debit cards. Can't pay here to activate my ac through debit card. Could I use paypal here? Otherwise anybody helps me to activate my ac from Kolkata I will be grateful. I will surely pay him back the amount within hours. A simple request to Yugisingh regarding this matter as he will be available in Kolkata. Money is not a issue at all.

Thanks

LittleTree
01-23-15, 03:54
Been to my toll MP lady yesterday. She just had 2 chicks on offer. Took Ranjita for 2 hrs. Nice Bangladeshi girl. Good tits. Big hips. Liked to talk a lot. Full GFE material. Very good kisser. Felt almost like old school romance days. Sucked me like a vacuum. Did give me a good B2B all over. Cowboy and misshy.

Total damage 2400.

Wir. Yes.Great report. Kindly inform directions.

Spiderman0830
01-23-15, 06:51
Will be visiting Kolkata from the US in February. Can any kind senior brother help me find contacts for HW and Indies please? Appreciate any help. I took the subscription and hopefully have my PM facility active.

Thanks guys.

Aarush
01-23-15, 09:13
Has anyone tried Indi Sonia Paul?

Lachhipur Wala
01-23-15, 12:49
Some friends ask for kada Road rld of Durgapur. It is village type rld. Road goes adjacent to Durgapur steel plant. Not for A class!

Member #4408
01-23-15, 12:49
Have anyone taken service of Inde Pamila from Bansdroni. Digits ending with 558. She quoted 4 k for 2 hrs. After negotiating agreed for 2 k for 1.5 hrs with 2 pop including CIM and rimjob.

Sounds too good to be true. Any feedback on her?

Shockman
01-23-15, 16:58
I have to agree with you that Kolkata is the best mongering destination on the planet! SG is a good fall back but the real action is with the incredible experience from Indies (or semi pros that work with SPs).

I'll look forward to your FR and maybe it will inspire me to post my own FRs with indies which I have not done since I do not have my friend's or the SPs okay to share the contacts. My experience with the MPs were not quite as positive as yours.

For last few days explored my favourite city of mongering, the city of Joy. Kolkata. Though it was a official visit, but somehow managed to give pleasure to my little jhony. This time came across two GEMS, one is in true sense independent (the most educated and intellect girl, so far I have met for this sort of service) and another little cutie named as Arpita through one trusted SP; also explored two prominent MPS and I should say the overall experience was quite satisfactory. The detail reports will be followed very soon.

KnowMe2014
01-24-15, 00:58
Dear brothers,

This is my first visit to the city. Would some one help me with below.

1. Which hotel in should be staying in. That are guest friendly is Hyatt OK?

2. Could you please share some indi or freelancer number in private message.

3. I know girls from here are most beautiful referencing to some of the film act buddies who arr working there. Could anyone share some college chicks or models numbers as well.

4. I will be in city for. Couple of days and heading to Thailand. I really like desi girls.

Appreciate all your help.

Kolkata Crown
01-24-15, 09:32
Guys,

I have been on a Inde hunt for last 2 weeks and was able to have sessions with 2 of them. One is our very own and famous AH and the other one was through an old SP, he claimed that the chick was from Mumbai and was here only for a few weeks and so I got greedy to try. I had made up my mind to repeat AH but the Mumbai link made me fall prey.

Nevertheless I would sum up the AH session as one of my best in a career of 15 years and the Mumbai chick one as very average, somehow all the time I go through SP's I am not very happy with the output. It gets too mechanical for me and the connect goes missing. I am a kinda guy who is more keen on connect and conversation than the sex part of it. Sex is important but my arousal is directly proportional to mental stimulation. If I had to pick my best experience I would pick a session I had in Jaipur some 6 years back. T gal, a Sikkim babe, and me just instantly hit it off. We chatted and caressed each other for over an hour and then bothered to undress and have sex. It was a romp, a true romp. On the floor, on the bed, in the bathroom, air lifts and what not.

Anyways, would write a detailed FR of these 2 actions in a couple of days time.

KC

Roddick
01-24-15, 14:50
Hi,

I am new o this forum and require help from seniors. Can you please share there details.

Thanks

Hi folks,

Recently joined this forum and have been silently reading the posts. Never posted it. However thought its time to post.

Have been banging chicks for quite some time but always missed a quality BBBJ. However got a contact of an indie who provide services in a post apartment.

Called her and fixed an appointment for 2 hours from 8 Pm to 10 PM.

Met her at Topsia and she took me to the apartment.

After initial chit chat, she undressed herself and myself and started directly with my jhonny. I was on seventh heaven as I never experienced such a BBBJ. She kept on sucking and sucking and I just didn't want her to stop. She continued for almost 15 minutes and I was on the verge of blowing out. Requested her to complete in her mouth. She obliged and took the first flow inside her mouth..

SexFreak07
01-24-15, 21:38
Have anyone taken service of Inde Pamila from Bansdroni. Digits ending with 558. She quoted 4 k for 2 hrs. After negotiating agreed for 2 k for 1.5 hrs with 2 pop including CIM and rimjob.

Sounds too good to be true. Any feedback on her?Will you please PM the contact no of Pamila?

NaniNaresh
01-25-15, 08:49
Forum members can guide the dance bars in Kolkatta.

CharlieHarpr
01-25-15, 09:30
I had a session with her around this time last year. Has a place around them bypass. Don't remember the smell part bit service was not entirely bad. Didn't watch clock and was open to most positions. Nice handful tits. May be a tad overpriced and she also mentioned she has a better looking friend whom she can make available.

One of my friends was a regular of Priyanka AH. From her he got contact of Tanushree. On meeting Tanu he was dissapointed. Said she has body smell which turned him off. Little better than Priyanka in looks but not worth the 4-5 k she asks.

Cheers!!

IAmLoneWolf.

LovingTheLife
01-25-15, 13:56
Got through a sp through a newspaper. After talking found him quite ok anf went to his den. It's near Baguihati. It is typically in a residential area in a flat. Shown 2 birds as all others were busy. Selected one with a better racks. Anyway it was an average experience. Her bodu wsd so so. Did wot and doggy. In between there was a knock which was a big turn off. She refused DFK and BBBJ had CBJ which was not for long. Came in doggy position. Overall average exp. She shared her no and ready to come out alone.

Damage: 1. 5 k.

WIR: nope so many fishes around.

Aarush
01-26-15, 08:50
Forum members can guide the dance bars in Kolkatta.It has been discussed recently in the forum. Go through the posts of member Sukradev, you'll know it all.

Amre68
01-26-15, 15:23
Check your pm.I am also new to Kolkata and don't have any contacts. If you can provide me with some independent contacts or SP!

Kolkata Crown
01-26-15, 15:27
Mongers as said, am writing the FR of the 2 sessions I had in the last 10 days or so, the 1st one was with our very own beloved Priyanka AH. Got her number after a bit of research and spoke to her and fixed up a time of the following week. Met her at CC2 and went to her flat which was as safe as it can get. I would like to say one thing over here that I was very curious to see her as in looks wise. This was for 2 reasons the 1st being that I can't just bang any hole and 2nd being that in the forum there have been various discussions of her looks and if you read all of them you get a bit confused. As they say beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. I would give her 7.5/10 on her looks even though I am a boob lover and she indeed has small boobs but they are very firm and in shape. The other thing I liked about her is that I could talk to her, she can speak like a normal girl and that too in good English, you can have basic conversations and she doesn't sound like an illiterate lady (sadly many north Indian gals do, and that in a way is a turn off for me). We entered the flat and did have a nice conversation for about 20 minutes, I had got her a chocolate which we shared in the best possible way and had a marathon of DFK (I made her almost breathless). Eventually we undressed and came to birthday suits and then she did a whole lot of body licking and BBJ. The body licking was amazing and BBJ too was good in various angles and speed and gagging and deep throat. I smeared chocolate all over her body and gave her a good clean up which she said she enjoyed. After a good 20 - 25 minutes of BBJ and body licking I ended the 1st round with CIM. We lied down afterwards and chatted for some time (maybe for 15 minutes). The round 2 was equally good and I humped her in various positions like cow girl, missionary, doggy, airlift (which was a 1st time for her she claimed) and then came in Cow Girl. It was a very satisfying session. As I have mentioned previously that for me the connect with the girl is very important to have a physically as well as mentally stimulating session.

Report Card.

Looks- 7.5/10

Attitude- 9/10

BBJ- 8.5/10 (have had better).

Pussy- 8.5/10

Safety- 10/10

WIR. Yes but not in near future may be in next 3 - 4 months.

KC!

Amre68
01-26-15, 17:23
I guess we have to keep the raids in perspective. There have been several instances when PB was raided when I was in the building. In all cases, the pimp would knock and inform me that the raid was coming and give me the option to leave if I wanted to and always advice me to just stay in the room with the door locked from inside and not go outside or to the bathroom when LE was there.

LE always came for a specific purpose (to arrest an unruly / drunk customer or to break up a fight) , take away the trouble makers, and leave very quickly.

Just to be safe, I always do LT at the girl-friendly hotel that I stay at but I've never heard of LE harnessing any legitimate monger out for some fun.

Then again, I have not been to SG for 3 years and I am aware that things can change.

Stay safe.Hi Shockman,

Can you please PM GF Hotel from your experience- preferably in park street area! I also want to avoid going to SG while my visit to Kolkata next week!

Thanks

ManOfLove
01-26-15, 20:26
I'm back from pune after a long time.

Looking to sexnjoy in kol too.

Luking for indies contacts. Wud provide FR and contacts as time cums.

SpiderBoy69
01-26-15, 20:36
Hi guys,

I had a fabulous 3 days visit to Calcutta, thanks to ISG and specially my friend Arun who has been a great help.

Day 1 – Checked in the hotel in the afternoon and went to SG around 4 PM. Went straight to KD with the help of the MAP, thanks to everyone who has contributed towards the detail description of that map. Saw Sita babhi and asked for Bina. Bina came within two minutes and she didn't disappoint me at all. Damage was 300 + 100 tips.

I went to the premium buildings area via the danger zone (that was a foolish idea) on my own with out any trouble. Once I reached that area, a number of pimps started following me. My phone died out of charge where I have saved the numbers of the pimps, Arun has provided me. I have ended up choosing one there (Anil Gupta) and went to KP. Settled down with a girl on the first floor for dance, I didn't know the name of the girl. That was a wrong choice. Girl was interested in Sex and not dances. Only done 3 songs with numerous phone calls in between. Left the place after 45 minutes. Damage was 3200.

Anil was outside and took me to building 14 B. Settled with a girl called Kushboo and this time I was lucky. She was a very cheerful girl and very cooperative as well. It was good GFE. Damage was 2200 + Tips 300.

Went back to the hotel and came back after 2 hours. This time I was looking for Pooja in KP. As Arun mentioned, it was hard to find her room. As she was busy had to wait about 10 minutes. When she came out I was blown away. I would say she was the youngest and the prettiest of the lot I have seen around SG that day. Went for ST dance and she was perfect. Her moves were very good and very cooperative as well. Damage was 5200 (Only to find out later from Santosh I have been over charged).

Will continue with Day 2 and 3 later this week guys.

Aarush
01-27-15, 07:54
Mongers as said, am writing the FR of the 2 sessions I had in the last 10 days or so, the 1st one was with our very own beloved Priyanka AH. Got her number after a bit of research and spoke to her and fixed up a time of the following week. Met her at CC2 and went to her flat which was as safe as it can get. I would like to say one thing over here that I was very curious to see her as in looks wise. This was for 2 reasons the 1st being that I can't just bang any hole and 2nd being that in the forum there have been various discussions of her looks and if you read all of them you get a bit confused. As they say beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. I would give her 7.5/10 on her looks even though I am a boob lover and she indeed has small boobs but they are very firm and in shape. The other thing I liked about her is that I could talk to her, she can speak like a normal girl and that too in good English, you can have basic conversations and she doesn't sound like an illiterate lady (sadly many north Indian gals do, and that in a way is a turn off for me). We entered the flat and did have a nice conversation for about 20 minutes, I had got her a chocolate which we shared in the best possible way and had a marathon of DFK (I made her almost breathless). Eventually we undressed and came to birthday suits and then she did a whole lot of body licking and BBJ. The body licking was amazing and BBJ too was good in various angles and speed and gagging and deep throat. I smeared chocolate all over her body and gave her a good clean up which she said she enjoyed. After a good 20 - 25 minutes of BBJ and body licking I ended the 1st round with CIM. We lied down afterwards and chatted for some time (maybe for 15 minutes). The round 2 was equally good and I humped her in various positions like cow girl, missionary, doggy, airlift (which was a 1st time for her she claimed) and then came in Cow Girl. It was a very satisfying session. As I have mentioned previously that for me the connect with the girl is very important to have a physically as well as mentally stimulating session.

Report Card.

Looks- 7.5/10

Attitude- 9/10

BBJ- 8.5/10 (have had better).

Pussy- 8.5/10

Safety- 10/10

WIR. Yes but not in near future may be in next 3 - 4 months.

KC!Good Report. What was the damage and how many pop's does she offers? Do you have her pic?

OnlyOneLife
01-27-15, 08:12
Mongering started in Kolkata. Took a lodge in Chitpur crossing, dumped my baggage there and walked down to KD. Thanks to forum members, it was very easy to locate. It was around 6 in the evening, Sarita boudi was standing near the door. I asked for ALO, she was sitting near the door. I was disappointed with her look but decided to take her. After closing the door asked her if she licks ass hole. She agreed in 200 extra. It was the first ever rimming I have received! She licked my parts for around 40 minutes! It was almost one hour so had a condom fixed and fucked her in doggy! She did whatever she could to please me so Tipped her 300 rs. Came out and loitered around that place! Had some chicken and after 1. 5 HR johny demanded some more action. This time took Bina. Had some beers while she licked me. !! She has a lot of stretch marks what dissapointed me so dint fuck her.

KD is so cheap. I am planning to take 4 girls today along with Alo!

HornyBoyForU
01-27-15, 08:48
Firstly would like to Thank AmitGautam for helping me out with some numbers, but as luck would have it 1 did not pick up the phone, 1 phone was switched off and the other was asking for reference which I din't have (Tried giving a random name and was asked to make the person speak) as I did not have time with me had to give it a pass. But thank you for the lovely gesture. Sadly could not taste any Bong Beauties but until we meet again.

Aruncuckoo
01-27-15, 14:57
Hi guys,

Went back to the hotel and came back after 2 hours. This time I was looking for Pooja in KP. As Arun mentioned, it was hard to find her room. As she was busy had to wait about 10 minutes. When she came out I was blown away. I would say she was the youngest and the prettiest of the lot I have seen around SG that day. Went for ST dance and she was perfect. Her moves were very good and very cooperative as well. Damage was 5200 (Only to find out later from Santosh I have been over charged).

Will continue with Day 2 and 3 later this week guys.Hi Spiderboy,

Welcome to ISG, your first report and it was perfect. Good that you liked Pooja and acknowledged her beauty and youth. Bad lick, you should have used a new pimp. Pimp will try to always maximize their commission and girls profit. You have to read the ISG reports and have a rough idea of how much to pay for each type of building. Known pimps recommended in this forums are always the best.

Arun

Ashu123
01-27-15, 19:14
Hi guys,

I had a fabulous 3 days visit to Calcutta, thanks to ISG and specially my friend Arun who has been a great help.

Day 1 Checked in the hotel in the afternoon and went to SG around 4 PM. Went straight to KD with the help of the MAP, thanks to everyone who has contributed towards the detail description of that map. Saw Sita babhi and asked for Bina. Bina came within two minutes and she didn't disappoint me at all. Damage was 300 + 100 tips.

I went to the premium buildings area via the danger zone (that was a foolish idea) on my own with out any trouble. Once I reached that area, a number of pimps started following me. My phone died out of charge where I have saved the numbers of the pimps, Arun has provided me. I have ended up choosing one there (Anil Gupta) and went to KP. Settled down with a girl on the first floor for dance, I didn't know the name of the girl. That was a wrong choice. Girl was interested in Sex and not dances. Only done 3 songs with numerous phone calls in between. Left the place after 45 minutes. Damage was 3200.

Anil was outside and took me to building 14 B. Settled with a girl called Kushboo and this time I was lucky. She was a very cheerful girl and very cooperative as well. It was good GFE. Damage was 2200 + Tips 300.

Will continue with Day 2 and 3 later this week guys.Thank you for this report.

Member #4408
01-27-15, 19:45
KC,

I banged Priyanka AH twice this month. I also have the same choice like you. Can't bang every hole unless am able to connect with her mentally. After banging Soumili, Riya, Pamila and few more indes I was only satisfied with Priyanka and repeated her again within two weeks of first meet.

I have stopped posting my FRs here as there is one big sucker who had posted fake FR and had taken contacts from me by giving fake contacts!

Mongers as said, am writing the FR of the 2 sessions I had in the last 10 days or so, the 1st one was with our very own beloved Priyanka AH. Got her number after a bit of research and spoke to her and fixed up a time of the following week. Met her at CC2 and went to her flat which was as safe as it can get. I would like to say one thing over here that I was very curious to see her as in looks wise. This was for 2 reasons the 1st being that I can't just bang any hole and 2nd being that in the forum there have been various discussions of her looks and if you read all of them you get a bit confused. As they say beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. I would give her 7.5/10 on her looks even though I am a boob lover and she indeed has small boobs but they are very firm and in shape. The other thing I liked about her is that I could talk to her, she can speak like a normal girl and that too in good English, you can have basic conversations and she doesn't sound like an illiterate lady (sadly many north Indian gals do, and that in a way is a turn off for me). We entered the flat and did have a nice conversation for about 20 minutes, I had got her a chocolate which we shared in the best possible way and had a marathon of DFK (I made her almost breathless). Eventually we undressed and came to birthday suits and then she did a whole lot of body licking and BBJ. The body licking was amazing and BBJ too was good in various angles and speed and gagging and deep throat. I smeared chocolate all over her body and gave her a good clean up which she said she enjoyed...

YugiSingh
01-27-15, 20:19
Can someone PM me SG pimp contacts?

YugiSingh
01-27-15, 20:20
Mongering started in Kolkata. Took a lodge in Chitpur crossing, dumped my baggage there and walked down to KD. Thanks to forum members, it was very easy to locate. It was around 6 in the evening, Sarita boudi was standing near the door. I asked for ALO, she was sitting near the door. I was disappointed with her look but decided to take her. After closing the door asked her if she licks ass hole. She agreed in 200 extra. It was the first ever rimming I have received! She licked my parts for around 40 minutes! It was almost one hour so had a condom fixed and fucked her in doggy! She did whatever she could to please me so Tipped her 300 rs. Came out and loitered around that place! Had some chicken and after 1. 5 HR johny demanded some more action. This time took Bina. Had some beers while she licked me. !! She has a lot of stretch marks what dissapointed me so dint fuck her.

KD is so cheap. I am planning to take 4 girls today along with Alo!Your report is tempting me to not to go for indi's and better to go KD. Did anyone in KD allow A-level or prostate as well? Buddy try and update us.

Wandere
01-27-15, 20:33
Mongers as said, am writing the FR of the 2 sessions I had in the last 10 days or so, the 1st one was with our very own beloved Priyanka AH. Got her number after a bit of research and spoke to her and fixed up a time of the following week. Met her at CC2 and went to her flat which was as safe as it can get. I would like to say one thing over here that I was very curious to see her as in looks wise. This was for 2 reasons the 1st being that I can't just bang any hole and 2nd being that in the forum there have been various discussions of her looks and if you read all of them you get a bit confused. As they say beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. I would give her 7.5/10 on her looks even though I am a boob lover and she indeed has small boobs but they are very firm and in shape. The other thing I liked about her is that I could talk to her, she can speak like a normal girl and that too in good English, you can have basic conversations and she doesn't sound like an illiterate lady (sadly many north Indian gals do, and that in a way is a turn off for me). We entered the flat and did have a nice conversation for about 20 minutes, I had got her a chocolate which we shared in the best possible way and had a..Hi,

What professional charges you paid her.

AngryMartian
01-27-15, 20:59
Can you share her number? I will be visiting Kolkata shortly.

Been there in Kolkata in the last week of the year. Was alone in Christmas so wanted to try out in mongering. Senior from kolkata was very thankful in providing me one good indie no but as her phone was busy for nearly one hour, tried out something from locanto.

Found out that they are working in North Kolkata where I was holed up. So fixed a dish in the evening for 2 shots 4. 5 k 2 hours.

Ventured out that it is working from a 2 bedroom flat in a very good locality which was a surprise to me as I thought I knew the place well. The lady guided me to her flat and showed me the dish. At least I didn't have to wait for her.

As I had demanded someone with big racks, here she was with a little bulge at right places. The face was a typical Bengali one which was good for me after mongering in Mumbai and Delhi.

She immediately hugged me with a warm smile and told me that I need not look for watch and rush. After little chit chatting, we went for DFK which went for good 10 minutes. I liked the way she was licking my mouth with her tongue...

RohitLiverpool
01-27-15, 21:08
Hello all,

I am fairly new to this forum. Been reading it for a few months, trying to get some pointers from senior members.

I've been looking to get some good safe experience in our city of joy but have found it hard to come by.

I've tried the one place in Kidderpore opposite Fancy market and can gladly report it to be a dud with more chance of you getting ripped off for a bad and rushed experience.

Searched the net for some massage parlours and made a few calls. Tried 3 places through this method.

1. Some house behind the South City Mall. Damage 2 k. Damp and dark rooms with the choices being more like slim pickings. It's more like you pick what you don't like the least.

2. A place outside Jatin das metro. Uttam Manch exit off the metro. It's more like a branch of Kalighat providers. Again same as above and not worth it unless you are desperate.

Both the above places are Ok and fairly safe. But not value for the money.

3. Since I am not too keen on SG, I looked up ads in the Times. Made a call and was directed to Girish Park. Then to stand near a SBI ATM and was picked up by guy in his car. This was a day I was ripped off Rs. 8000.

Was shown some great girls on the phone but was more like bullied into coughing up extra cash and then dumped on the street with some other guy who took me over to a girl, who frankly I wouldn't pay more than 500. One shot. Bruised ego. Lighter wallet.

Since then I decided to avoid such hassles and not trust these massage ads.

Next I tried what I knew would be safer than what I had experienced so far. A genuine massage parlour, hoping to get lucky in a clean and safe environment.

So now I am a frequent to this massage parlor in Ballygunge. Dunno if forum rules allow me say out its name.

Last 5 trips there, I've had the pleasure of FS 3 times with damage from 2.5 k to 3.5 k. All Thai girls mind you. Once a full on B2B worth 2 k and the just once I failed since the girl would only do a HJ and touching, at 1 k Dmg. All these amounts are exclusive of the rate of the actual massage as established by the parlor.

I will type out once experience at the said place. I called in early to check if Thai girls were available that afternoon. Was informed 2 of them were. So when I reached there I asked for Thai massage 1 HR and since I didn't know the girls then, was just assigned one by the reception.

Now she was really pretty to look at with slim waist and good perky breast and I have to admit, a little extra makeup. But all in all I was happy with the possibilities that could happen in my the next hour.

Massage started as usual. I for one have learned to decline the clothing provided by parlors and straight away tell the masseuse that I will not wear any. This is for hygiene and also sends a message to the girl that:

A. Not my first time here in a parlor since I am not shy even from the beginning.

B. A free Johnny sends the message even clearer.

After the usual back massage and chit chat about the other girls that worked there. I dropped some names who I knew provided some action to make her fall at ease. It worked too. I also lied about visiting Thailand ha and saying I loved massages there. So when it was time to turn over and she was covering me up. I got up a little and held her hand and said that leave some time on the clock after the front massage. She said only B2B but I pressed the issue slowly holding her head saying it's been a while for this poor soul LOL and I found her very attractive. Then I just kissed her which surprisingly she let me. She then said OK but for 4 k and well I settled the deal at 3 k.

She stood up and started to undress. I stopped her from removing her undergarments though and just started kissing her. She responded back with equally passionate kisses which was great. We still had 15-20 minutes so we made full use of that time. I for one like to enjoy my time with lots of foreplay before the actual play. She was as into it as I was which made the encounter more pleasurable. I don't know if she works there still. Not been there for last 4 months. Going to check it out again in near future.

So here it was my 2 cents to this forum.

I am hoping to get some similar experiences some place else in Kol. Heard about some Independent ones who are this good. Is there any way I can get in touch with them? I am not a paid member here yet.

KnowMe2014
01-28-15, 09:53
Bro,

Could you Private Message Details of the place you went this is my first time in the city, was really looking for some action. Not interested in SG like you. Your help is much appreciated.

Hello all,

I am fairly new to this forum. Been reading it for a few months, trying to get some pointers from senior members.

I've been looking to get some good safe experience in our city of joy but have found it hard to come by.

I've tried the one place in Kidderpore opposite Fancy market and can gladly report it to be a dud with more chance of you getting ripped off for a bad and rushed experience.

Searched the net for some massage parlours and made a few calls. Tried 3 places through this method.

1. Some house behind the South City Mall. Damage 2 k. Damp and dark rooms with the choices being more like slim pickings. It's more like you pick what you don't like the least.

2. A place outside Jatin das metro. Uttam Manch exit off the metro. It's more like a branch of Kalighat providers. Again same as above and not worth it unless you are desperate.

3. Since I am not too keen on SG, I looked up ads in the Times. Made a call and was directed to Girish Park. Then to stand near a SBI ATM and was picked up by guy in his car. This was a day I was ripped off Rs. 8000.

Was shown some great girls on the phone but was more like bullied into coughing up extra cash and then dumped on the street with some other guy who took me over to a girl, who frankly I wouldn't pay more than 500. One shot. Bruised ego. Lighter wallet...

MadAssManiac
01-28-15, 12:08
Which one is this in ballygaunge? There are several there now.

Hello all,

Was shown some great girls on the phone but was more like bullied into coughing up extra cash and then dumped on the street with some other guy who took me over to a girl, who frankly I wouldn't pay more than 500. One shot. Bruised ego. Lighter wallet.

Since then I decided to avoid such hassles and not trust these massage ads.

Next I tried what I knew would be safer than what I had experienced so far. A genuine massage parlour, hoping to get lucky in a clean and safe environment.

So now I am a frequent to this massage parlor in Ballygunge. Dunno if forum rules allow me say out its name.

Last 5 trips there, I've had the pleasure of FS 3 times with damage from 2.5 k to 3.5 k. All Thai girls mind you. Once a full on B2B worth 2 k and the just once I failed since the girl would only do a HJ and touching, at 1 k Dmg. All these amounts are exclusive of the rate of the actual massage as established by the parlor.

I will type out once experience at the said place. I called in early to check if Thai girls were available that afternoon. Was informed 2 of them were. So when I reached there I asked for Thai massage 1 HR and since I didn't know the girls then, was just assigned one by the reception.

Now she was really pretty to look at with slim waist and good perky breast and I have to admit, a little extra makeup. But all in all I was happy with the possibilities that could happen in my the next hour.

Massage started as usual. I for one have learned to decline the clothing provided by parlors and straight away tell the masseuse that I will not wear any. This is for hygiene and also sends a message to the girl that:

A. Not my first time here in a parlor since I am not shy even from the beginning.

B. A free Johnny sends the message even clearer.

After the usual back massage and chit chat about the other girls that worked there. I dropped some names who I knew provided some action to make her fall at ease. It worked too. I also lied about visiting Thailand ha and saying I loved massages there. So when it was time to turn over and she was covering me up. I got up a little and held her hand and said that leave some time on the clock after the front massage. She said only B2B but I pressed the issue slowly holding her head saying it's been a while for this poor soul LOL and I found her very attractive. Then I just kissed her which surprisingly she let me. She then said OK but for 4 k and well I settled the deal at 3 k.

She stood up and started to undress. I stopped her from removing her undergarments though and just started kissing her. She responded back with equally passionate kisses which was great. We still had 15-20 minutes so we made full use of that time. I for one like to enjoy my time with lots of foreplay before the actual play. She was as into it as I was which made the encounter more pleasurable. I don't know if she works there still. Not been there for last 4 months. Going to check it out again in near future.

So here it was my 2 cents to this forum.

I am hoping to get some similar experiences some place else in Kol. Heard about some Independent ones who are this good. Is there any way I can get in touch with them? I am not a paid member here yet.

Amre68
01-28-15, 13:46
During my this phase of staying at Kolkata, she is the first girl with whom I have experienced; rather I should say she is a worthy lady. The source of this profile, rather the house wife is my old SP. I am known to this SP for almost one and half year and so far my experience with him is not so bad. It is fact that he sends a lot of photos but most of them are not worthy and out of those photos the picture of this lady attracted me a lot. The deal was finalized as 4k for two hours. I usually follow one trick, which will be described later on. He managed the place near Camac street, adjacent to one of the tremendously described Spa.

Name: Rhea Hi Krishnendu,

Can you please share on PM the contact of your SP. I am looking for a good contact near Park street as I stay in park street only during my visit to Kolkata!

Thanks

OnlyOneLife
01-28-15, 18:05
Your report is tempting me to not to go for indi's and better to go KD. Did anyone in KD allow A-level or prostate as well? Buddy try and update us.Sorry, currently no one do A-level in KD! But other than A-level everything is o for Bina, Alo and Seema!

OnlyOneLife
01-28-15, 18:32
Took my pimp and went to Boudi bari at around 12 O'clock night! I took less than a second to choose Mona out of 10/12 girls. Settled deal in 3300 for the night! I was too drunk to fuck her in the night, so we just slept naked cuddling each other (Had a very sweet sleep). My agent came at 8 AM morning to take me, asked him to wait outside for 30 min and banged her for gd 20 min and came!! Had a cup of tea with her and left! I am sure many of you availed Mona! For me friendly attitude is the most important aspect to get an arousal and she does have that! I can share her number if anyone want.

Report card.

Face - 7/10

Body-8/10

Service-7/10

WIR. Ya, probably tomorrow.

ChozyPuzzy
01-28-15, 20:11

KD is so cheap. I am planning to take 4 girls today along with Alo!Please guide us about KD. The location and full name. If possible the route direction.

MumbaiMusk
01-29-15, 05:06
Gentlemen.

Visiting the city of joy and looking forward to your help in connecting with sps. Independent s.

Promise to put FRs.

Aarush
01-29-15, 08:09

KD is so cheap. I am planning to take 4 girls today along with Alo!Bro,

Can you guide how to reach KD if I'll be coming from Sova Metro. Any salon / famous shop nearby the building or anything as landmark around it? I have been reading about KD and its location since long in the forum, but still couldn't make out the exact location. Some says its in BK paul while other's say its in SG. It would be helpful if you can for just once for all of us write a detailed route from Sova Metro in an easy to understand directions.

Cheers

Kolkata Crown
01-29-15, 08:44
Hi,

What professional charges you paid her.Hi,

She had quoted 5 grands, I negotiated it to 4 grands, but have a feeling that she might be available at 3.5 grands for repeat customers.

Kolkata Crown
01-29-15, 08:48
Good Report. What was the damage and how many pop's does she offers? Do you have her pic?Aarush,

I paid 4 grands, she offered 1 CIM and one fuck. Didn't ask for more as she meets only on weekdays and I I had to rush from that place to my work. I don't have her pic but I feel she won't be a disappointment.

Kolkata Crown
01-29-15, 08:55
KC,

I banged Priyanka AH twice this month. I also have the same choice like you. Can't bang every hole unless am able to connect with her mentally. After banging Soumili, Riya, Pamila and few more indes I was only satisfied with Priyanka and repeated her again within two weeks of first meet.

I have stopped posting my FRs here as there is one big sucker who had posted fake FR and had taken contacts from me by giving fake contacts!True dude,

I just can't bang any hole. Have crossed that age long time back. Used to visit SG no fuck for 300 to 500 but that's all past now.

And mental stimulation is also very important. As a matter of fact the most expensive I paid was for a chick in Dubai, and I had such a great time that I didn't even bang her and also paid 200 dirhams as tips. I had met one more chick just in a weeks time of meeting Priyanka, but she was a lousy chick all the 5 grands I paid went down the drain. I am looking forward to meet Priyanka again in some time as she gives me value for money it's as per my taste.

KC

KnowMe2014
01-29-15, 15:39
Seniors,

Could you help with below attached profiles. Did anyone tried anyone of these girls.

Thanks

OnlyOneLife
01-29-15, 20:07
Well, tried each and every chick in KD! Now I am in a position to write a consolidated report about it!! Please have realistic expectation in 600 rs per HR. None of them can be called beautiful! Best of the lot is Mina (don't confuse her with Bina) ! One point where KD stands apart is their moral values and value for money. Coming to the point of moral values I must admit Sita Boudi discouraged me from staying overnight saying "Ghar bari jaliye ekhane esona"(don't come here ruining your house). Yes I did blow up a lot of money in KD so she said that (believe me they dint have any other customer)!

I am summarizing as follows.

1) Aloo is ugly but a beast in sucking, same goes for Bina too.

2) Seema and Maya are OK who give BBJ.

3) Pooja is gd without any stretch mark in her belly. Ya gives BBBJ.

4) Mina is GFE and I spent most of the time with her. She won't give any BBBJ but really worth spending time with her. She is determined to open a parlor once she gathers enough money (Well I heard it from many) but she actually had determination in her voice.

So far as the direction is concerned thought this forum has everything to take you there without any problem, I will still post a consolidated direction report. Photos will follow soon (with face blurred)!

Spiderman0830
01-30-15, 03:04
Hi brother,

Have you located this lodge at Sealdah? I seem to remember there are some lodges in front of Sealdah station. I am very interested in this MILF too. Can you please post a report if you went there? Any hints about this lodge will be highly appreciated. I am visiting Kolkata shortly. Do you think the Sealdah lodges generally help mongers find SPs?

Please help. My PM is active.

Thanks

Hi mr Sunny1980,

Day 2 Soma at Sealdah. In your earlier post I read while you were with Soma in a Sealdah lodge you saw a beautiful Muslim MILF. The lodge boy told you that the MILF is from Sealdah and he can arrange her.

Any clue of few spelling of the lodge name? I like to visit that MILF.

Waiting for your reply.

OnlySingh35
01-30-15, 05:45
Hi all,

I am planning to visit SG in Feb 2nd week. Have read the do's and don't's in the ISG forum and I hope I will have my johnny satisfied.

As a precaution I am planning to take a trusted and tried pimp in SG. So guys please suggest me some good Pimps who can take me into the right den and get me out safely.

My PM is active. Please suggest some genuine tried contacts in SG. Will definitely share the exp in the forum.

Thanks and regards.

Singh

SweetMachii
01-30-15, 06:33
Dear all,

Please senior member do some report on Howrah activity. As I am from Howrah I don't know any place except the maidan area which are the ugliest masi type (though I love MILF) and same in near Salkia bandhaghat. Please give us some leads to the.

Howrah area. Thanks in advance to the seniors.

Sash007
01-30-15, 09:11
Well, tried each and every chick in KD! Now I am in a position to write a consolidated report about it!! Please have realistic expectation in 600 rs per HR. None of them can be called beautiful! Best of the lot is Mina (don't confuse her with Bina) ! One point where KD stands apart is their moral values and value for money. Coming to the point of moral values I must admit Sita Boudi discouraged me from staying overnight saying "Ghar bari jaliye ekhane esona"(don't come here ruining your house). Yes I did blow up a lot of money in KD so she said that (believe me they dint have any other customer)!

4) Mina is GFE and I spent most of the time with her. She won't give any BBBJ but really worth spending time with her. She is determined to open a parlor once she gathers enough money (Well I heard it from many) but she actually had determination in her voice.

So far as the direction is concerned thought this forum has everything to take you there without any problem, I will still post a consolidated direction report. Photos will follow soon (with face blurred)!I am also looking forward for your detailed report with pictures.

Would be great help for newbies like us.

Rocky Singh232
01-30-15, 15:19
mongers as said, am writing the fr of the 2 sessions i had in the last 10 days or so, the 1st one was with our very own beloved priyanka ah. Got her number after a bit of research and spoke to her and fixed up a time of the following week. Met her at cc2 and went to her flat which was as safe as it can get. I would like to say one thing over here that i was very curious to see her as in looks wise. This was for 2 reasons the 1st being that i can't just bang any hole and 2nd being that in the forum there have been various discussions of her looks and if you read all of them you get a bit confused. As they say beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. I would give her 7.5/10 on her looks even though i am a boob lover and she indeed has small boobs but they are very firm and in shape. The other thing i liked about her is that i could talk to her, she can speak like a normal girl and that too in good english, you can have basic conversations and she doesn't sound like an illiterate lady (sadly many north indian gals do, and that in a way is a turn off for me). We entered the flat and did have a nice conversation for about 20 minutes, i had got her a chocolate which we shared in the best possible way and had a marathon of dfk (i made her almost breathless). Eventually we undressed and came to birthday suits and then she did a whole lot of body licking and bbj.Provide me with night charges in night lovers Kolkata or in any other premium buildings.

Rocky Singh232
01-31-15, 10:20
Hi All,

Security:

Precautions like taking a pimp along with you while you exit / enter SG, entering via side lane as per John's map etc. One some days LE were present just to make sure no.

Untoward incident happens because of heavy / rough crowd. I have seen them picking guys who appear new and venerable to make some quick money, as long as you are with.

Pimp they won't touch you. Also avoid the danger point as specified in John's map, they caught me & arun2 on 2nd day though we were with pimp, the guy struggled a lot.

To bail us out, I believed I could have escaped if I am alone though me & arun2 were caught by different mob and we were looking to save each other. Best avoid that.

Street. Also if possible avoid the lane that leads from the main road to bldg. 10, they are collecting chanda (Rs. 100) when you enter there. Unless you want to enter.

Bldg 10, just avoid that street...Overnight charges in NL and girl recommended there.

Kolsx
01-31-15, 12:15

So far as the direction is concerned thought this forum has everything to take you there without any problem, I will still post a consolidated direction report. Photos will follow soon (with face blurred)!Very good report.

Alo is extreme. May be you have missed Rekha. Busty chick. Provide BBJ too.

CucumberGuy
01-31-15, 14:38
Hi friends,

I am visiting Kolkata next week from 2nd to 6th.

Need you help to get laid.

Need contact numbers of few indies and reliable sps.

Range 2-5 k.

Would be obliged if get contact details of Priyanka AH.

Would be more than happy to share the contacts of Delhi.

Regards.

Arun.

Aruncuckoo
01-31-15, 17:20
Overnight charges in NL and girl recommended there.All the premium buildings are asking 4. 2 for ST and anywhere between 12-16 K for LT. I didn't like any one in NL in my last two trips so can't really recommend any one, other forum members can suggest.

Arun

AngryMartian
01-31-15, 19:07
Guys,

I am in Kolkata for few days. Looking up to the seniors to share numbers of SPs and Indies. Will put a detailed report. Promise.

Darwin1985
01-31-15, 21:03
Hi fellow mongers!

I have been reading the reviews and decided to subscribe and have activated my PM.

New to this forum! Can share contact details of SP from New Delhi (Saket area) which I have tried.

Would like to get contacts of some Indes in Kolkata specially Priyanka, Tanushree etc.

Have read a lot about Disha MP and apparently it is quite good, would love its contact also.

Not interested in visiting SG as don't want to take the risk of LE.

Would love to get contacts and share some with you.

Regards,

Darwin

GoldenTree
01-31-15, 23:26
All the premium buildings are asking 4. 2 for ST and anywhere between 12-16 K for LT. I didn't like any one in NL in my last two trips so can't really recommend any one, other forum members can suggest.

ArunI think you meant 3.2 K for ST.

Aruncuckoo
02-01-15, 09:07
I think you meant 3.2 K for ST.No I mean it, it is either 3.6/4.2 in premium buildings. The mid-range building started asking for 3.2-3.6 K ST. Not just during my trip but read reports of the last 6 months where different guys reported hike in prices. I also hear from one of my friend who visited end Jan that there is further increase in prices of mid-range building where the mid range building girls like GangaJamuna / Ganesh Bhavan are asking for 10 K LT and girls are not willing to come down. A lot depends on the pimp whom we take, however I see prices are going up as days pass on. Take known pimp recommended by seniors her in ISG and always negotiate.

Arun