PDA

View Full Version : Calcutta

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119

XioCat
06-06-15, 02:56
Hi bro,

I have been with sharmi some time back. She is not a great looking lass but she gives a good time.

Her only problem is that she has a bouqet of offereings and everything is costed.

But overall I enjoyed.Thanks for your reply.

Can you please explain what type of offerings and charges?

Rakesh Oberoi
06-06-15, 03:56
It is absolutely safe but the girl she has is below average looking, 2/10. Better try Disha instead or SG, you'll get not regret spending your money.

RegardsHi guys,

On 2 recommendations, I planned to drop going to Reena and instead went to Sadabari, as I did not want to shell out enough money.

This was my first visit to Sadabari and had found out the route by searching through hundreds of messages in this forum. Also, wonobo was very helpful.

Went in and I found there were two doors. There were 2-3 girls standing at both those doors. However, decided to enter the first door. Saw a nice decked up girl on ground floor itself but still went up the stairs.

After reaching first floor I saw 5 girls sitting, but none of them were anything great. However a man invited me politely to the room and thinking about this being first visit I went in the room seeing his cordial invitation.

Once inside he immediately called the girls and asked me to chose. I was reluctant to chose any of them and wanted to explore more. Also while climbing I had seen a plump fair nice girl on the other building.

However, the man insisted I chose one of them though I resisted and said I will go to next floor.

He bargained it was evening time and I was the first customer. Bargained the rate down from 350 to 300 abd chose Tin. She was the only fair girl out of the others.

Once the action started, KLPD. She said no BJ.

Nonetheless, she was fair, slim and had nice big boobs. I played with them them, meanwhile suddenly she put on the cao and gave me the BJ. She said she doesn't do it, but she did a favor to me.

Had a nice fuck in mish and cowboy.

Offloaded and cane out of room.

It was then I recognized that the man is the famous Sukumar the.

He gave me his number and said he can arrange great Boudis for 1000. Obviously I will not pay so much here. Overal experience was OK.

Face- 5/10

Fig- 7/10

Boobs- 7/10

Service- 6/10

Guys, anyone tried the other door of Sadabari? It leads you to a different house and I guess the collection is food too.

Rakesh Oberoi
06-06-15, 03:58
Search for XXX zone on JD, give it a try!This is weird. Basanti devi MP is one of the most ones. There are usually great girls on the menu.

Will you be able to tell us how you got the number and what exactly was promised to you?

Also, how much did you pay?

What are the last three digits?

Raghubar
06-06-15, 07:06
It's really sad to hear about this tragedy. May his soul rest in peace. Check your P<.It is really sad to hear. I just want the seniors to confirm if the news is genuine, as I still can't believe that such a nice young SP can do this. Seniors please confirm are we having a really sad news.

CucumberGuy
06-07-15, 03:08
Hi friends.

I am planned to visit the city of joy in the first week of July.

Please help me to get inputs about indies and good sp in SG.

It will be my second visit, the first one was spent roaming around park street and in the discos of hotel park.

I m from Delhi and will be more than happy to reciprocate with contacts in Delhi.

Thanks a ton.

Andy7
06-07-15, 17:07
Hi guys,

On 2 recommendations, I planned to drop going to Reena and instead went to Sadabari, as I did not want to shell out enough money.

This was my first visit to Sadabari .....Thanks for sharing. Can you please also share a link or landmark on wonobo for sadabari and if possible please PM sukumar phone no.

Aseem J
06-07-15, 20:44
Met this girl, Leena, through Locanto yesterday. Her body type is what I prefer. Big assets and fleshy everywhere. And she was exactly as she described herself. Big melons like boobs that were bursting out of her bra and fat ass over fleshy thighs. Yum yum! Had a ball time playing with her melons while she gave me a BJ. Also gave me a massage which was heavenly. Fucked her twice. She loves sex, except anal. Also does CIM. Only problem- no place of her own.

Damage- Rs. 5000 for 2 hours.

OldJawan
06-08-15, 06:48
This is weird. Basanti devi MP is one of the most ones. There are usually great girls on the menu.

Will you be able to tell us how you got the number and what exactly was promised to you?

Also, how much did you pay?

What are the last three digits?I had also the similar feedback. I got the number thru LOCANTO. Pimp Emperor. He claims to provide service in 5 places in Kolkata. There are many pimp like him who provide service thru many common MPs. Since on that day, I was there near ruby, he offered me Science city & Basanti Devi MP for full service I. E. 1 shot with massage service. However, when I asked about the qy=uality of chicks, he told me to go to Basanti Devi at 1.5 K. SO I went to Basanti Devi. It was on 1st floor of a building in a lane with a restaurant signboard. I was impressed with the set up. There initially one lady tried to sell me the total spa service with FS at Rs 6 K. I refused but however, thinking that I may get good chick I countered offer Rs 2 K which she agreed reluctantly. Than she showed me 4 girls out of which one was a sheer bomb and I choose her. Interestingly she asked me wear disposable. Of course I did not wear. But after that it was total KLPD. LAst 3 digits were 198 .

After KLPD, when I tried to contact him, did not pick up the phone, However, he gave a call in the evening and I blasted him to my heart's content. He said sorry and asked me to reach the MP for the service. But as I was busy somewhere else, I could not go. Than he said he will make it up during my next trip.

Happy mongering.

Rakesh Oberoi
06-08-15, 10:14
Thanks for sharing. Can you please also share a link or landmark on wonobo for sadabari and if possible please PM sukumar phone no.Let me give you a detail route description:

Get down at Shobhabajar Metro station and come out from the side you get Ultadanga autos (opposite exit of BK Paul) don't take the Jaipuria exit but the other one.

You come out and see monginis on the same side, cross the road and you will get the petrol pump. Walk straight toward Girish Park.

After 2-3 minutes walk you will get Attitude saloon for female. Here you will see the wall is painted orange.

You will be easily be able to recognize the entrance here.

Get in and you will find 2 doors. The first door will take you to Sukumarda on first. Floor.

I don't have PM facility, so won't be able to share the number.

However, just remember the route I told you. And will be very easy to find out.

Please can you tell me what is there if you enter the second door? I had seen a stunner, but by that time Sukumar had arranged the girl for me.

SaiyanYoo
06-08-15, 18:24
Met this girl, Leena, through Locanto yesterday. Her body type is what I prefer. Big assets and fleshy everywhere. And she was exactly as she described herself. Big melons like boobs that were bursting out of her bra and fat ass over fleshy thighs. Yum yum! Had a ball time playing with her melons while she gave me a BJ. Also gave me a massage which was heavenly. Fucked her twice. She loves sex, except anal. Also does CIM. Only problem- no place of her own.

Damage- Rs. 5000 for 2 hours.Can you share her digits, my PM is activated.

Andy7
06-08-15, 19:39
Let me give you a detail route description:

Get down at Shobhabajar Metro station and come out from the side you get Ultadanga autos (opposite exit of BK Paul) don't take the Jaipuria exit but the other one.

Got it, Thanks bro that's easy. Actually I got interested as you told Sukumar can arrange boudis if required. So for hot mommys!

Creative Art
06-08-15, 19:59
As my hotel was far from the city, my regular SP asked me to visit the place. Some place near Vishwakarma building. 3 K for hopeless massage and 1 K for the FS. The pussy was sooooo loose that I didn't even feel anything. Reported to the SP about the debacle.

Ventured into SG. My regular babe has wound up and went home. So went to another. Milky white bengali babe. A little plumpy but very curvy and soft. Felt her over the clothes only this time as I was with friends. 6. 4 K for two hours of dance together. I will try a FS with this girl next time for sure.

Rakesh Oberoi
06-09-15, 03:24
I had also the similar feedback. I got the number thru LOCANTO. Pimp Emperor. He claims to provide service in 5 places in Kolkata. There are many pimp like him who provide service thru many common MPs. Since on that day, I was there near ruby, he offered me Science city & Basanti Devi MP for full service I. E. 1 shot with massage service. However, when I asked about the qy=uality of chicks, he told me to go to Basanti Devi at 1.5 K. SO I went to Basanti Devi. It was on 1st floor of a building in a lane with a restaurant signboard. I was impressed with the set up. There initially one lady tried to sell me the total spa service with FS at Rs 6 K. I refused but however, thinking that I may get good chick I countered offer Rs 2 K which she agreed reluctantly. Than she showed me 4 girls out of which one was a sheer bomb and I choose her. Interestingly she asked me wear disposable. Of course I did not wear. But after that it was total KLPD. LAst 3 digits were 198 .

After KLPD, when I tried to contact him, did not pick up the phone, However, he gave a call in the evening and I blasted him to my heart's content. He said sorry and asked me to reach the MP for the service. But as I was busy somewhere else, I could not go. Than he said he will make it up during my next trip.

Happy mongering.Can completely feel for you dude. You gt a bomb but couldn't explode it. Hard luck.

Anyway, try your luck and see now. In Gariahat, Elite spa used to be great. Unfortunately they had shut down and still remains closed. If it was Elite, you would have got the best service.

Another thing, has anyone come across the "happy hour" ads in Locanto? It says the package would be 999 if we visit between 12-4.

Rakesh Oberoi
06-09-15, 03:27
Hi,

Guys, can anyone be able to share more details about the second door of Sadabari?

I have tried the first door which leads to Sukumar. However, the second door and then the building also looked attractive.

Also, will it be safe to pick girls from the ground floor who does not work under Sukumar?

OldJawan
06-09-15, 04:57
As my hotel was far from the city, my regular SP asked me to visit the place. Some place near Vishwakarma building. 3 K for hopeless massage and 1 K for the FS. The pussy was sooooo loose that I didn't even feel anything. Reported to the SP about the debacle.

Ventured into SG. My regular babe has wound up and went home. So went to another. Milky white bengali babe. A little plumpy but very curvy and soft. Felt her over the clothes only this time as I was with friends. 6. 4 K for two hours of dance together. I will try a FS with this girl next time for sure.Viswakarma building (Near Science city) MP is like a Sham. You will find caves & not cats. I think now a days MPs are not getting new girls and hence old wares. Need to find out new MP. Any one has tasted MP in front of Ruby. There are some MPs in Kasba also? Any experience? Another thing I have been seeing is that, they are not offering new girls on old rates If you are new to that MP and stick to 1.5 K. During my last 2 visits, I was asked by the chick about the amount I paid (They get 33 % cut from the amount as their service).

Other's views please.

Happy mongering.

LoveBug69
06-09-15, 13:01
Got some time yesterday after office and hence visited the the Spa at CC2. As always, greeted by the sexy receptionist and got a good deal from her for the 1 hour cream message (it is always better to go with cream message in MPs what I discovered because, if you take oil message, the Therapist (would not give B2B as the oil would be sticky for her and if you take dry message, your jhony would feel pain when comes to its service of HJ).

Anyway, entered the room and was given the undie. I refused to abide by and the therapist agreed. The message was good on back side, bum and jhonny. When came the turn of extra, she asked for 1500 for boob sucking and BJ. Negotiated it to 1000 and it continued. The service was good and I felt satisfied. Gave a hug and came out happily.

WIR. No.

Boob- 4/10

BJ- 6/10

Look of the Therapist- 5/10

Damage 1500 + 1000.

MaxDon
06-09-15, 16:15
I remember someone writing in a post here that Neha sen is a genuine inde. I contacted one Neha sen on SEA who is quoting 15 k for ST and 50 k for LT. Since there are no reviews for her on SEA I thought why not ask here.

Metso
06-09-15, 19:30
I remember someone writing in a post here that Neha sen is a genuine inde. I contacted one Neha sen on SEA who is quoting 15 k for ST and 50 k for LT. Since there are no reviews for her on SEA I thought why not ask here.Should be worth in lakhs outside. Mind if you could share the pics.

Thanks,

Metso

Rohitds11
06-09-15, 20:21
Seniors,

My first time mongering. Please provide me genuine contacts.

I want really cute girl with GFE.

My PM is active. Please help urgently. Planning for Friday.

Thanks

Rohitds11
06-09-15, 21:00
Yesterday was off day for me. So morning half, I was doing some routine activities. Bu by lunch, cock started raising his head asking for fun. Sultry weather of Kolkata made the hunger more, So went to Old disha den. In may earlier FR, I had mentioned about Ms M (teenage, not so good looking dusky girl with handful soft but solid boobs and having tight cat. Tight cart lovers will enjoy, if looks is not an issue.

Checked up about her availability. Reached the den at 3 PM. I had banged her twice before. Started the usual chitchat before going to foreplay. Foreplay during Lap cuddling with cock inside her jewel is one of my favorite. DFK and small playful strokes enhanced the pleasure. Finished in WOT. Thoroughly enjoyed her and she was also enjoying. But the humid weather was showing its true colours even with a AC on inside the room. Feeling very uncomfortable. Left with out a proper massage. Usually, I go for a proper massage after a proper cock exercise.

SO went to the Thai sap of the nearby famous mall. Asked for a dry massage from their best one. Neither I was interested for extra nor I asked for it. Thoroughly enjoyed the massage. Had a hearty snacks in the food court and left.

Happy mongering.
It is absolutely safe but the girl she has is below average looking, 2/10. Better try Disha instead or SG, you'll get not regret spending your money.

RegardsPlease PM me contact number of Disha.

Thanks

RajeevMehtaa
06-09-15, 21:08
Please provide contact details of Leena. I am visiting tomorrow, thanks a lot in advance.

Damage- Rs. 5000 for 2 hours.===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

RoccoHunter
06-10-15, 03:16
Has any one utilized the services of Papiya. She is operating from Dum Dum. I have seen her ad in locanto. If anyone has utilized the services please rate her quality. She is quoting 5 k for LT.

Aarush
06-10-15, 07:18
Please PM me contact number of Disha.

ThanksPMed you. Enjoy!

Rohitds11
06-11-15, 02:49
Can anyone PM me the name & contact of the Alipore Spa.

Keep getting better and better.

Went last Monday. Ellie was her name, thai therapist.

Good massage and then full service. And boy was that good.

Try her. Lovely she is. Almost GFE.

3 k body to body.

Wir- surely.

Madass.

Arnab2
06-11-15, 19:41
Hey everybody,

I have been following ISG for around 3 years now, around the same time I started visiting SG, been there 4-5 times as studies didn't allow for further mongering. I activated my pm today and would be very grateful if respected seniors and my fellow mongers would share some indie contacts or reliable SPs in the city of joy. I live in Kolkata so location is not a problem. I also have my personal apartment.

Would surely share my experiences. My previous experiences are not very exciting or interesting so not sharing them for now. Maybe in the future.

Cheers!

Dhruvninea
06-12-15, 06:52
Hi guys,

I am planning to try this Reena from girish park. She works through locanto and has the email ID. Forum members had previously mentioned her.

But honestly, is she a safe SP? Should I go and try? Any experience with her?Reena operates from the grade RLD and will charge you 1500 for an hour, same standard of gals you will get for 300-500/ HR in sg.

TimePassPune
06-12-15, 07:24
Hi,

Visiting Kolkatta for the 1st time next week for an overnight trip only. Reaching late evening and have an early morning flight to catch.

From what I understand it is not safe to travel to SG late night.

Hence would request fellow mongers to share some good contact providing reliable and decent selection in outcall. Budget max of 10-12 k for night.

Looking forward for an exciting time in Kolkatta.

Cheers

Sash007
06-12-15, 08:14
Reena operates from the grade RLD and will charge you 1500 for an hour, same standard of gals you will get for 300-500/ HR in sg.I agree to this. I have been to her. The lane she stays. Are full of girls who offer service as cheap as rs300.

Aarush
06-12-15, 13:48
Looking for a nice MP or spa, preferably in North Kolkata. Girl should be open to all services and should have above average look. PM if you have any such experience, ready to exchange with the contacts of MP's I visited. Only exchange!

JimmyCu
06-12-15, 16:39
I am visiting Kolkata on coming 18th May and will stay here for 5 days. Looking for some independent boudi's contacts for LT. I am requesting all the senior members if anyone can help me on this. Also can anyone please suggest me for any girl friendly hotel in Kolkata.

Mr Karan
06-12-15, 16:45
Hi,

Visiting Kolkatta for the 1st time next week for an overnight trip only. Reaching late evening and have an early morning flight to catch.

From what I understand it is not safe to travel to SG late night.

Hence would request fellow mongers to share some good contact providing reliable and decent selection in outcall. Budget max of 10-12 k for night.

Looking forward for an exciting time in Kolkatta.

CheersHi,

You can go to SG that's the best place available on your said budget.

Yes, its not safe to travel late night at that place. But, if you have good SP or a local friend then there would not be any problem.

Mr Karan
06-12-15, 17:08
Hi friends.

I am planned to visit the city of joy in the first week of July.

Please help me to get inputs about indies and good sp in SG.

It will be my second visit, the first one was spent roaming around park street and in the discos of hotel park.

I m from Delhi and will be more than happy to reciprocate with contacts in Delhi.

Thanks a ton.Hi CucumberGuy,

Don't need to contact any SP, go directly to SG and you will find the SP's coming to you instead of you going to him.

Tell me your budget so that I can guide you with the exact building name. I don't have PM activated otherwise would have shared a very old and reliable SP's number from SG.

JimmyCu
06-12-15, 17:15
One of my close friend gave me a reliable SP madam contact of S-Kolkata. Called her and told her my likings of a non professional slim and busty girl. Called her again at the evening to confirm and she guided me to her den. Reached at her den at 6 pm. There was a cute HW of 27 y waiting to be served. I have booked her for 2 hrs. Bit chitchat with SP Madam as my friend is a regular there. She told me that the HW was the best one available for all type of service except anal. Handed her the money and headed into the room.

She was slim, busty HW, good looking fair bong lady. Had some chitchat and then we started with little kissing. Kisses and foreplay got more and more and we were in out birthday suit in no time. Fingered her for quiet sometime, two fingers easily got inside her cunny. She was leaking and moaning, breast heaving. While fingering her I mashed her boobs as well, she liked that. Then performed DATY sucked labia and kissed her pussy well. Jonhy wanted to have the main course. Covered johny with condom (my fav KS dotted) Started with missionary position, rammed her hard for few minutes while kissing her and kneading her boobs. Cummed in her pussy and we lay there for few minutes..Can you please share the contacts.

Mr Karan
06-12-15, 17:32
Friends,

I will be in Kolkata for 2 days starting 17 June. Looking for some quick action. Help is solicited from seniors.

Cheers,

Sumit0101Hi Sumit0101,

Have you made any particular plan on a places you would like to visit. It would be easy to guide you if you make an particular places to visit.

Rakesh Oberoi
06-12-15, 17:41
Hi guys,

Will anyone be able to provide details on Raju den?

1. How to reach after crossing KD.

2. Is it the right lane just after KD? If so, is there a grocery store and can we ask anyone?

3. What are the rates?

4. Is the quality of girls better than Sadabari / Paritosh?

5. BJ?

Arnab2
06-13-15, 06:46
Hello everyone,

Decided to share my 1st experience of mongering in life.

Recently dumped by 1st love and infinitely frustrated decided to bang every chick possible (you all know how it works). Due to that landed in a lot of trouble with friends (via their girlfriends). Finally decided to try the famous SG being a resident of Kolkata.

So after the 10th board exams decided to have a blast, me and one of my close friend went to my 2nd apartment for a week of fun and frolick.

Decided to visit SG on the 1st day only. Reached there by Sovabazar metro and thanks to all the posts I read from here Sonagachi was not hard to locate but the 1st mistake was trying to enter from the main emtry side as adrenaline was pumping and brain was not thinking straight.

As soon as we entered some 10-15 girls surrounded us and then the fight or flight reaction kicked in, my friend ran like he was in a world class hurdle race by dodging all the hoes (towards the metro station). However I was taken captive by the girls and everyone was like "150 only 150" or something like that, don't remember really. After a few minutes of quiet struggle I went mad and started to revolt (might have punched a few) and ran like hell towards the metro, reaching there didn't even look for my friend and went straight to my apartment. Surprisingly (or not so much) my friend was already there waiting for me.

Got inside and vowed to never go to the cursed place again.

This was my 1st experience, will write about my 2nd one in short time. Please ignore the grammatical mistakes.

Arnab2
06-13-15, 09:31
After deciding not to visit SG again and being very frustrated got 2 bottles of rum (1 Bacardi orange and 1 Malibu coconut as we were in a mood of experimenting. We drank like fish in the night till we slept and then drank some more when we woke up (decided to just fuck with the hangovers).

Now the alcohol took over the brain and decided to visit SG again. On the 1st try had to return home after going half the way as we were feeling really funny and had to puke.

On the second try finally got to SG and got in from the 1st entry (relatively safe).

Some guy approached us and told them out budget was 1000 per person. He took us to a room (a typical bong house). He told us to wait in a room (was quite surprised to see a guy cooking in the room).

Then came the surprise as 10-20 girls came into the room and surrounded us. Mostly bong girls, some were looking good (maybe the alcohol was working here as I don't't remember any of their faces. I was really shy and took one curvy girl. My friend on the other hand was acting quite confident (I wander about the source of that confidence) and took his time and selected a slim girl. Then were asked to pay the money upfront. I remember that we tried to only pay half the price before and half after but in vain. Whatever.

My friend went to a room on the 1st floor and I wad taken to a room on the roof.

The ceiling was really low so was told by the girl to keep my head low or else I will have my head cut off by the fan.

Then the show started, I wrestled out of my dress and told her to take her clothes out, then started the kissing and stuff. She was a kind girl and guided me as it was my 1st experience in fucking a girl (only been up to 3rd base with my ex). I was kissing her wildly and she was also reciprocating but as soon as I bit her neck she turned sour (I think I bit her too hard). Then started the act and fucked her wildly don't know till how long I banged (actually don't remember any fucking details man not even her name). Finished the deed and cleaned from the bucket of water in the room and got out. Saw my friend was waiting and that grin we gave each other was like we have conquered the whole world. Came out and told each other just one thing "damn man, my dong hurts" (believe me, my dong was sore for 2-3 days, don't know if it is normal though).

Later on came to know of the experience of my friend. He was in a similar state of mind and didn't remember anything much but apparently his girl was a wild one and they tried miss, cowgirl and doggy whereas I tried only miss so was really pissed as I really wanted to try cowgirl.

Whatever, mission accomplished, virginity lost and fucked in SG (our dream destination) but I don't remember anything about my 1st fuck so was a bit disappointed. So decided to try again but in a sober state so took the contact of the pimp and promised to come back tomorrow and returned home.

SamShiloh767
06-13-15, 13:36
How could I get some contacts for real girls. All the newspaper and other ads for Kolkata end up in a scammer. I am searching for a relaxed GFE with a safe place and nice looks. New to the forum so apologize in advance if I bypassed any rules. I have an active PM though.

Any help will be appreciated.

Sanjay321
06-13-15, 15:32
Hi,

I am new in mongering. Need some support from the seniors. Please PM me some contacts to monger in Kolkata.

Sanjay

Gneiss
06-14-15, 12:14
Hi,

Though I did a bit of mongering, but none in Kolkata (being a kolkatan too! Activated pm few days back. Senior members, would you be kind enough to send me some inde / bong HW contact details. I prefer slim but busty, witty women who are good talkers as well.

Thanks

Arnab2
06-14-15, 12:25
Next day decided to bang some chick and loose our virginity for real.

But next day turned into day after next day because our dongs were like wet timber (totally useless due to the numb pain).

Went to the entry opposite Sadabari and called our pimp Deepak. I didn't remember but I had actually saved his contact. He came and picked us up. Told him that our budget was 1000 and he took us to the same building. Near NL I think (according to johns map). As we went during afternoon so the girls were less and were looking fresh.

I thought this time I would be less scared but I almost pooped in my pants selecting the girl and realized that it was the alcohol talking the previous day. However selected a bong as I thought she had big racks and my friend also selected a bong (slim as he preferred to throw them around while pumping).

Now got a room on the 1st floor and it was pretty nice (comparatively).

Now down to business, at that time I discovered the magical powers of push up bras. She actually had these tiny tits (not even handful). So went berserk and started banging her like hell (man was she moaning). The moaning was the best part. Whatever. Went bang bang with my ding dong and then chu chu on her tiny boobs (out of frustration).

Work done. 2nd target accomplished. Banged in sober state but didn't quite feel any connection you know. The feel when your heart goes boom boom while fucking out of excitement. So decided to set a 3rd target. A long term one "Keep fucking till you get that feel and then get that girl (as a pro girlfriend).

Rank Card:

Name: Pooja (I think).

Face: 6/10

Boobs: 1/10

Cooperative: Yes.

Pussy: Clean shaved don't know the smell as didn't go down.

Hair (a big turn on for me): long, silky black ahhh.

Complexion: fair.

Domation:1000.

Sanjay321
06-14-15, 13:10
Anyone want contact of a northeast girl independent. PM me. Exchange only.

MaxDon
06-14-15, 13:35
So I visited Kolkata couple of days back. I had many options ranging from SG to a couple of indis to a so I had used earlier. Call it my laziness or hectic schedule called up the sp and of all the profiles she showed, I took one who looked the prettiest- a 20 year old dusky fit bong bombshell. I am quite bad at writing frs so just going to lay it out.

Looks-9/10.

Boobs -9/10 (the best I have seen not too big not too small just the perfect shap).

Pussy- tight, no smells.

Bbj- quite good actually the first time I had bbj so awesome for me. She does a lot of licking in that region so a plus point.

GFE. She can nicely converse in Hindi, English isn't up to to the mark but I liked the time I spent with her conversing and she knows how to talk about stuff.

DATY-was on the table didn't go for it.

DFK- yes.

Damages-7 k for 2-3 hours+500 tips I gave she didn't ask.

The deed-6/10 the only thing that turned me off was she expected me to do the heavy lifting. No doggie. Wot for few minutes and she is tired. Its mainly missionary. Going to her after a long and tiring day I didn't have much energy to keep pounding. So two shots wasn't a good idea.

Vfm-maybe no.

Wir-maybe but one shot only.

MaxDon
06-14-15, 13:56
So my last encounter wasn't that bad but I wasn't happy either and so told my sp that the service wasn't up to the mark. She sends me a photo saying to take the service of one girl. Now she is no looker and I tell her no but she insists that I won't be disappointed with the service so well I say fine.

So go over and I am in the room with the girl. I am a sucker for looks and she just doesn't fit my type. Plus its a bad start as I realise her Hindi isn't any good either and we really don't have much conversation topics so straight to the deed. Clothes come off and boobs are smallish, damm those push up bras.

It looks like a big disaster as I see she has huge pussy lips and its not really tight. We do a little foreplay and worst of all are the fake moans, as much as I hate a dead fish super fake moans are the worse. No one moans like that if I touch their boobs LOL. With such a down feeling we go for the deed and I guess she sensed it a little too. Here is the surprising part now, she gave the best aggressive bbj, I usually take a long time to come but had to tell her to slow down.

Looks-4/10.

Boobs-4/10.

Bbj-10/10 (rimmings there too but she kept asking if it was good so spoiled it).

DFK-was there just didn't feel like going for it.

DATY-was there but big clits scare me LOL.

The deed- 10/10.

I did mishionary for few minutes and told her to get on top. She rode me like anything. Again had to tell her to sslow down. She is open to all positions but I was lay so skipped doggie. Ended the deed after half an hour of awesome fucking with an even more awesome HJ.

HJ-10/10.

Damages-4000 including tip for one hour.

Vfm- definitely, she never did once complain that she was tired.

Wir-maybe this is the best service I have ever recieved. She is definitely yes for anyone who isn't choosy for looks or needs too much conversation.

Planning to visit either SG / kd if time permits. Will post FR soon. I don't have pm right now so no point asking me for contacts. I will probably activate soon, can share then.

LittleTree
06-15-15, 04:16
Will be grateful if you kindly PM me the contact.

One of my close friend gave me a reliable SP madam contact of S-Kolkata. Called her and told her my likings of a non professional slim and busty girl. Called her again at the evening to confirm and she guided me to her den. Reached at her den at 6 pm. There was a cute HW of 27 y waiting to be served. I have booked her for 2 hrs. Bit chitchat with SP Madam as my friend is a regular there. She told me that the HW was the best one available for all type of service except anal. Handed her the money and headed into the room.

She was slim, busty HW, good looking fair bong lady. Had some chitchat and then we started with little kissing. Kisses and foreplay got more and more and we were in out birthday suit in no time. Fingered her for quiet sometime, two fingers easily got inside her cunny. She was leaking and moaning, breast heaving. While fingering her I mashed her boobs as well, she liked that. Then performed DATY sucked labia and kissed her pussy well. Jonhy wanted to have the main course. Covered johny with condom (my fav KS dotted) Started with missionary position, rammed her hard for few minutes while kissing her and kneading her boobs. Cummed in her pussy and we lay there for few minutes. Both were nude, we chatted non-sense and took rest for a while. Started the 2nd session, I asked her to give a BJ, she complied but said not to cum in her mouth. I said ok. WOT position started and then doggy finished fucking her in missy..

Arnab2
06-15-15, 07:25
I think there are very few localites from Kolkata in this forum.

Can the localites give a heads up.

[Non-English text deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

BlackMoon
06-15-15, 08:29
Hello guys. Just landed in kolkata would be staying for a night. Need a good company. If anyone here could help out with some good indes contact and also Info about GFE friendly hotel near airport. Would be greatful and obliged to help in return contacts in other cities. Expecting a brotherly help.

Purayil
06-15-15, 11:38
Was at City of joy last Sat / Sunday. Priyanka said she was out of town when asked for an in call at ITC sonar. Sweta though initially OK, was skeptical about hotel policies. Though I told her it is GF, she was going on asking the same question& so dropped it. GC s number was temporarily on hold & though Pinky from 10 SG invited me to spend the night there, I was not courageous enough to do that at 11 pm. Had hectic schedule on Sunday but then stole couple of hours & reached Sb by 11.30 am. Ramudits son Lalu was my guide (Ramudit if off to his Gaav). I have suggested either Manisha 10 A, Twinkle of 19 or Ishika.

Most of the girls were still in their slumber. Twinkle was OK for dance but not yet ready for shots. Anjali& kashigh were in deep sleep. Finally after quite a walk got to Manisha 10 A. Time was running out (have to be back at Sonar for a 1. 30 meeting)& though dance& shot was the agenda, skipped the dance. 5.3 is the asking rate (I thought it was 4. 1) Has a 45 mts pleasant session (anytime repeatable) & Lalu was ready with a Taxi to take me back. A real quickie indeed.

MadMonkey2013
06-15-15, 15:36
Hi guys anyone here has tried Ananya of locanto? Her number ends with 7720. She has a voluptuous figure with large boobs and a huge ass, keen to try her but she does not do outcalls and I normally don't trust other places. If anyone has experience with her do let me know. Thanks.

Monkey.

Sanjay321
06-15-15, 16:31
Have anyone tried AFF and get any positive contact.

BlackMoon
06-15-15, 18:09
Hello guys, landed in kolkata in noon and after having done with official business, checked in Hindustan International in Bose road. Called up few SPs but didn't work out, but one SP was good enough to tell me the GFE friendly hotels and exclusively mentioned that the hotel I had checked in is impossible. Never mind, checked up just dial and came up with few MPs with thai name. Took a taxi and reached Gold palm thai spa, entered and took swedish massage. In comes a cute short near perfect figured Thai babe with cleavage bulging out. Wore disposables and oil massage started. Very nice hands all over my back, tried conversing in english but she couldn't speak much. When turned over popped up the question. Straight away came the question what all I want, I said B2 B with HJ, she qouted 5 k, bargained it to 4 k since I couldn't resist those awesome boobs rubbing on my body with hot oil. Paid up and off came everything from her beautiful body. Perfect 34 tits with a spider tatoo on her right tits, she took charge and gave an wonderful blissful B2 B of my life. Shot up the load on her tits. Came out of shower, complimented her on her massage skills and her body. She was ready for FS for 7 k (initially quoted 10 k). Squeezed her tits one last time paid and left the spa. Money and time worth spent.

Damage 2800+ 4 k.

Massage 9/10.

B2 B 10/10.

Boobs 9/10.

Ass 9/10.

Body 8/10 (A bit shorter).

WIR Hell yes if in kolkata.

KissMiss
06-15-15, 23:41
Beloved senior mongers at ISG.

Greetings!

We are a group of 8 sex crazy NRI's and we come once every year to Calcutta. We have always faced great difficulty to get good escort service in Calcutta. Cheaters / scam everywhere. We tried locanto / internet / newspaper ads. And all we get is a lot of touts and pimps who cannot deliver quality or some kind of scam. So, turning to senior mongers here for help. (I hope some tout or pimp will not reply back as a senior monger!

Our budget is 15 k-25 k for a 2 shot (2.5 - 3 hours) session. (no cheating about transaction. The girl should not be in a hurry to run away).

Indians and foreigner escorts. Both OK.

We like stunning beautiful model escorts with good (natural) breast shape and size & firm body. We also like cute girls (18 years) and Russian / Spanish / Kazakhstan beauties.

Payment in cash.

Enough (genuine) pictures of escorts must be whatsapped to us.

Both incall and outcall is OK. Prefer incalls or outcalls at 5-star hotels / where we stay or in any safe apartment (every service provider tries to cheat us seeing us a rich customers in 5-star and tells that their service / venue is safe. But, with our experience we know very well that all apartments and all hotels are not safe and hotel reception desk does create problems at time and their are LE risks also. We cannot enjoy due to risk fear).

4 or 5 of us travel together at a time and with our tight schedule. We need 4 or 5 profiles at the same time for service.

Kindly recommend a trustworthy long-term service provider who can deliver very high quality co-operative girls who stay for 2. 5 hours at least (2 shots) and are not in a hurry to run away. No cheating about transaction. (seniors. Please recommend. We should opt for incall or outcall? Where should we stay? Any 100% safe place for incall / outcall?

The provider should be able to provide 4-5 profiles at the same time at the same place (incall or outcall) without any problems / risks / fear / hassles. If outcall we would like to have the girls straight in the room without any objection from reception desk. If incall. It should be a deluxe AC apartment with super clean sheets and 5 rooms for each one of us and no LE risk.

We thanks the senior / seniors who will be helping us. (we hope that we will get genuine reply / replies and not an luring "ad" from a pimp.).

We know that we do not have subscription here but, we are new here and just testing the quality of info that we get. If we get good info. We will surely subscribe. Meanwhile, I request the seniors to not break any forum rules and just let me know the full name of the provider (without giving the contact details). (if forum rules allow. Please mention last 2 digits of the mobile number. Please don't do this if it is against the forum rules). Please make sure that the provider suggested by you is a verified and tried and trusted one (based on your repeated personal experience).

In return for this favour. We will be happy to host the most helpful senior over dinner and also offer him an escort of his choice (Indian or foreigner) to enjoy for a 2 shot session at the same venue suggested by him and provider by the SP suggested by him!

I hope you can understand that we have gone through a lot of confusion / bad experiences / scams. Kindly reply in deep detail to our worries and concerns.

Take care,

NP (on behalf of all his friends).

BlackMoon
06-16-15, 05:55
Hi guys, still in kolkata without any success except for an excellent B2 B from a thai babe. Contacted some SPs and got these contacts. Pic attached. Can anyone give feedback regarding these babes. I shall be greatful.

Member #4440
06-16-15, 09:22
I got her contact details from ISG friend last month she she would come Mumbai this month. And she arrived by flight here at Mumbai but she dosent have whatsapp and not ready to share her pics. She claims she ia not a pprostitute and won't share pics. She is at Mumbai for personal work and staying at Andheri now Her no ends with 219.

If someone knows about her please let me know.

Krishnendu
06-16-15, 15:04
It is really sad to hear. I just want the seniors to confirm if the news is genuine, as I still can't believe that such a nice young SP can do this. Seniors please confirm are we having a really sad news.Yes it is fact. The sp named bimal / amit committed suicide.

Rakesh Oberoi
06-16-15, 18:48
Hi,

I john's den exactly on the opposite building of Prem Bandhan?

What can we ask there? Does the building have any other name?

Any way to identify the building?

Is the collection better than Sadabari?

Tamanna
06-16-15, 18:55
Hi,

Blackmoon if the SP name is Joy with number ending 155 or 880 he is correct guy. Service is good.

RohitNandan
06-16-15, 19:31
I have few queries to clarify before going to SG. Seniors here please give me the following details.

1. Contact numbers of the pimps at SG.

2. Should I have to pay the pimps extra money?

3. Suppose I took 1 hour, shall the pimps wait for me outside to take me out from that lanes otherwise I can be caught after doing the course?

4. From which lane I can enter without much pulling, calling, harassment?

Thanks in advance.

MRidUlmm123
06-17-15, 06:03
I just want to know a few simple things regarding KD.

1. Can we go alone or we have to take pimps?

2. What are the rates and for how long?

3. Is there a chance to get caught by cops after we come out?

4. Best time to visit?

Please help me members because it is my first time.

JamesFromHeave
06-17-15, 14:00
Yes. Collection is better than Sada Bari. Rate is 550/ per 1 HR.

BBJ is common there. Ground floor, there is 3 room. Normally I used service of middle room.

There is lady called Mita, Big Boobs. Good service.

Hi,

I john's den exactly on the opposite building of Prem Bandhan?

What can we ask there? Does the building have any other name?

Any way to identify the building?

Is the collection better than Sadabari?

Rohit2015
06-17-15, 15:53
1. Yes you can go there alone. Don't take pimp.

2. For half an hour 300 for one hour 600.

3. This place is very safe. But don't go to SG after 11 pm.

4. Daytime is preferred as most of there girls are available that time and you can choose. But what I found is all the girls are of same category only service differs. So you can go any time.

I just want to know a few simple things regarding KD.

1. Can we go alone or we have to take pimps?

2. What are the rates and for how long?

3. Is there a chance to get caught by cops after we come out?

4. Best time to visit?

Please help me members because it is my first time.

MRidUlmm123
06-17-15, 22:06
Please guide me to Sadabari keeping Attitude ladies Beauty Parlour on my left.

1) Do I need to take pimps.

2) What are the rates.

3) Is it safe after coming out.

4) Please explain the 2 door concept in detail.

Any leads on which babe to take.

Do they give BBJ.

Thanks in advance.

MeOops
06-18-15, 01:27
Friend,

Welcome onboard.

I usually come to this City of Joy almost every quarter. I have experienced heaven here.

Let me when you will be reaching Kolkata? I will share some pointers for good escorts. If our schedule matches, will try to meet you as well, otherwise have a good time and post FR later on.

Beloved senior mongers at ISG.

Greetings!

We are a group of 8 sex crazy NRI's and we come once every year to Calcutta. We have always faced great difficulty to get good escort service in Calcutta. Cheaters / scam everywhere. We tried locanto / internet / newspaper ads. And all we get is a lot of touts and pimps who cannot deliver quality or some kind of scam. So, turning to senior mongers here for help. (I hope some tout or pimp will not reply back as a senior monger!

Our budget is 15 k-25 k for a 2 shot (2.5 - 3 hours) session. (no cheating about transaction. The girl should not be in a hurry to run away).

Indians and foreigner escorts. Both OK.

We like stunning beautiful model escorts with good (natural) breast shape and size & firm body. We also like cute girls (18 years) and Russian / Spanish / Kazakhstan beauties.

Payment in cash.

Enough (genuine) pictures of escorts must be whatsapped to us.

Both incall and outcall is OK. Prefer incalls or outcalls at 5-star hotels / where we stay or in any safe apartment (every service provider tries to cheat us seeing us a rich customers in 5-star and tells that their service / venue is safe. But, with our experience we know very well that all apartments and all hotels are not safe and hotel reception desk does create problems at time and their are LE risks also. We cannot enjoy due to risk fear).

4 or 5 of us travel together at a time and with our tight schedule. We need 4 or 5 profiles at the same time for service.

Kindly recommend a trustworthy long-term service provider who can deliver very high quality co-operative girls who stay for 2. 5 hours at least (2 shots) and are not in a hurry to run away. No cheating about transaction. (seniors. Please recommend. We should opt for incall or outcall? Where should we stay? Any 100% safe place for incall / outcall?

The provider should be able to provide 4-5 profiles at the same time at the same place (incall or outcall) without any problems / risks / fear / hassles. If outcall we would like to have the girls straight in the room without any objection from reception desk. If incall. It should be a deluxe AC apartment with super clean sheets and 5 rooms for each one of us and no LE risk.

We thanks the senior / seniors who will be helping us. (we hope that we will get genuine reply / replies and not an luring "ad" from a pimp.).

We know that we do not have subscription here but, we are new here and just testing the quality of info that we get. If we get good info. We will surely subscribe. Meanwhile, I request the seniors to not break any forum rules and just let me know the full name of the provider (without giving the contact details). (if forum rules allow. Please mention last 2 digits of the mobile number. Please don't do this if it is against the forum rules). Please make sure that the provider suggested by you is a verified and tried and trusted one (based on your repeated personal experience).

In return for this favour. We will be happy to host the most helpful senior over dinner and also offer him an escort of his choice (Indian or foreigner) to enjoy for a 2 shot session at the same venue suggested by him and provider by the SP suggested by him!

I hope you can understand that we have gone through a lot of confusion / bad experiences / scams. Kindly reply in deep detail to our worries and concerns.

Take care,

NP (on behalf of all his friends).

RohitNandan
06-18-15, 10:31
Anyone have any experience with Pakhi Banerjee of Girish Park?

John1970
06-18-15, 15:09
Thanks for your reply.

However, is it the bang opposite building of Prem Bandhan? How easily can I identify John den?

Also, any need of pimps? How is the john den actually known there?John Den. LOL.

Actually this john den has nothing to do with me, but we were first guys to write about it, so my friends started calling it John Den.

Actually just opp. PB, there is a small door on the left side of cold drink shop.

You go there without any hesitation. After walking 12-15 steps on the right side room you will find 4-5 HWs and on left side room few more. Rate from 450 has gone to 600 ph. No need of pimp. Choose any stuff, she will take you to upper floors.

Safe and secure.

Off course better than Sada and KD.

Cheers,

John

RasikaNagara
06-18-15, 16:45
John Den. LOL.

Actually this john den has nothing to do with me, but we were first guys to write about it, so my friends started calling it John Den.

Actually just opp. PB, there is a small door on the left side of cold drink shop.

You go there without any hesitation. After walking 12-15 steps on the right side room you will find 4-5 HWs and on left side room few more. Rate from 450 has gone to 600 ph. No need of pimp. Choose any stuff, she will take you to upper floors.

Safe and secure.

Cheers,

JohnThanks John 1970 for this valuable information. Whether it has also got half hour rate like KD? Any specific girl to to be tried? Any experience in this John Den.

Thanks

JamesFromHeave
06-18-15, 17:28
Her service is fine. But she is lady of age 38.

So, if you are looking young one. Then don't got for her.

I got her contact details from ISG friend last month she she would come Mumbai this month. And she arrived by flight here at Mumbai but she dosent have whatsapp and not ready to share her pics. She claims she ia not a pprostitute and won't share pics. She is at Mumbai for personal work and staying at Andheri now Her no enda with *3219.

Arnab2
06-18-15, 17:45
Decided to have some friend with a long time friend after about 2 years. We used to be really wild and hot 2 years ago. So decided to spark the flames again. Got a bottle of Bacardi lemon and picked her up from her home and went to my "bang flat". We drunk the whole bottle down and started a really hot foreplay. Kissing, biting, slapping. We were getting really turned on. So carried her to the bed and lost the clothes and started going down on each other but discovered that alcohol has fucked us and none were going to cum anytime soon and it was getting difficult to maintain a hard on under the intoxicated state. So decided to just bang her but after 1st attempt discovered that she was a virgin. And I have this "thing". Actually a few of them and one of them is that I don't bang virgins (due to various reasons). So just stopped and went down on her till she came. Damn these scratch marks. She is one wild girl I tell you. She returned the favor and then went to sleep spooning each other at around 5 am and woke up around 6. 30 am. I carried her to the shower (she is petite just the way I like) and took a cold shower. Since couldn't bang the night so decided to look elsewhere. Thought of SG or some massage parlour. Zeroed in on massage as I was a bit sore. Dropped her around 10 and went to my "usual" home. Called up the MP in behala. They told the rate was 1600 for a HR. Of massage and 1 shot. But was too damn tired and decided to go in the evening. But as usual, I overslept. An since I had a train so had to skip the MP. Now am in the train. Horny as a dog. Lets hope upon baba kamdev that I find a chick in the train to bang (possibilities are close to nil). Huh.

Arigatou goshaimazita (Thank you very much).

Andy7
06-18-15, 19:27
John Den. LOL.

Safe and secure.

Cheers,

JohnHi John, was just referring to your map & noticed buildings marked with different colors. I guess its the price range categorization if I'm not wrong.

Also can you please share info about building no 7,19 & 20 marked in your map, haven't heard too much about them in this forum.

Like what are the rates, age group & strength in these dens and are they safe to visit as they are located near unsafe area in the core of SG?

ACreativeJinx
06-18-15, 20:05
Hi,

I'm new to this forum and looking for an indi contact in Kolkata, my budget can go up to 4 k, no PM activated though.

Incognito85
06-18-15, 23:11
Hi James,

I have just joined this site, if you have contacts of some real independent house wives in Garia or South Kolkata please share them.

Last week, I traveled Calcutta. Thanks many senior to help me giving some contact.

But, I was just 2 days trip to Calcutta, So not able to connect the given contact.

Some how, manage few time one day, so called up an old contact son. At South Calcutta.

She is pure house wife, but do this for some extra money.

Last trip, I used her. But she in not my type. Bit fatty.

So, check if she has any friend. She told, she has one. Pure house wife material. Age 26 yrs. Nice slim fig.

Exited. Just check in Metro. Landed up Garia station.

Knocked her house. Very safe. No problem.

Her friend was waiting in the next room..

Arnab2
06-19-15, 07:46
Recently got a cab and had a long chat with the driver.

He told me that in JOKA you can get girl friendly hotels.

He also told that you can get young chicks in khidderpore bridge. Anybody have any ideas about the mongering scene in those areas.

Arigatou gozaimashita (Thank you very much).

John1970
06-19-15, 09:02
Hi John, was just referring to your map & noticed buildings marked with different colors. I guess its the price range categorization if I'm not wrong.

Also can you please share info about building no 7,19 & 20 marked in your map, haven't heard too much about them in this forum.

Like what are the rates, age group & strength in these dens and are they safe to visit as they are located near unsafe area in the core of SG?Andy hi!

Pink colored Buildings buildings denote medium range Bong buildings. 20 No. Is just on notorious the spot. 7, 19, 20 all quoting 1.2-1.5 K.

So far safety in SG is concerned, you are damn safe at any corner of SG, if you have good pimp.

So when a new comer goes to SG, basic thing to do is to get a reliable pimp. After this you are almost 100% safe at SG.

Cheers,

John

Metso
06-19-15, 13:27
Kolkata, I recommend anyone traveling here get condoms from where you come from if you have preference. I searched for my favorite one Kamasutra Skyn everywhere and found no where, to my embarrassment I went to a medical shop and asked for condom and he gave me one in a very secret way tightly packed as if he was selling something illegal. I asked for options and he was not willing to discuss.

Finally went through few other med's and found Durex, and it started to rain. Once the rain stopped took the metro to SG.

Reached SG and called the Pimp proposed by seniors, Thanks for the lead. He came and first visited Building 10, But didn't like anyone, most of them were quite sleepy, shouldn't have gone at 3 PM.

Then asked about Pooja suggested by seniors from Kanchan palace. Was quoted 4 K Was in no mood to bargain on my first day and was quite eager as she was to my liking very much, sorry for that.

Started with hugging, kissing, fondling, cuddling. Got naked made her stand up, dances for sometime. Fingered her, took he in doggy standing, then finished in Mish.

Few more days to go will post other FR's.

Looks: 8/10.

GFE: 6/10.

Boobs: 8/10 not huge but a perfect size.

Damage: 4 k.

WIR: May be, I usually don't do seconds uness there is no one of my preference available.

JamesFromHeave
06-19-15, 15:49
Recently got a cab and had a long chat with the driver.

He told me that in JOKA you can get girl friendly hotels.

He also told that you can get young chicks in khidderpore bridge. Anybody have any ideas about the mongering scene in those areas.

Arigatou gozaimashita (Thank you very much).Joka hotel is not safe now. LE activity is there.

Ani200
06-19-15, 16:21
I will go Kolkata on 25-07-15. I will stay at hotel near new market or marquis street. So which hotel I will got the girl for enjoying.

How can I enter the disco of Park hotel.

Member #4706
06-19-15, 19:50
I'm visiting Kol during this weekend and will be staying for a week. Does anyone have good and reliable Indie contacts. I would be grateful and reciprocate the same when you visit Delhi.

KaraokeIndia
06-19-15, 21:49
Coming to Kolkata on 25th June and stay for two days. Is there any hotel in and around Kolkata that welcomes opposite sex or the hotel arrange one for me.

Andy7
06-19-15, 23:04
Andy hi!

Pink colored Buildings buildings denote medium range Bong buildings. 20 No. Is just on notorious the spot. 7, 19, 20 all quoting 1.2-1.5 K.

So far safety in SG is concerned, you are damn safe at any corner of SG, if you have good pimp.

So when a new comer goes to SG, basic thing to do is to get a reliable pimp. After this you are almost 100% safe at SG.

Cheers,

JohnJohn that's really helpful of you, your reports & map has really been a life saver in SG. Helpful indeed!

One another name comes to mind termed as 'Cheddi Badi' any info on that.

Ashwinder
06-19-15, 23:10
Hi,

I am new here in the site. Can anyone please suggest good escort service with kinki femdom in Kolkata.You'll need to escalate the international quotient if you want true kink to spank you. Try Kyra Kinky from SEA, Mumbai. Costly, but she enjoys perverts.

Madhumahesh
06-20-15, 13:10
On my visit to the city of Joy, went to the MP with name of a flower after a post in this forum and recommendation of a senior. Reached at about 7-30 PM after due appointment over phoe. As generally happens in MP's the receptionist was deadly with good figure and looks. Was allotted a room and changed. A knock and a bong babe entered. Looks so so but deadly boobs. Asked me to wear dispos and I complied. Massage started and within 10 minutes asked me about extras and mentioned rates for everything except FS which she said was not allowed. Opted for B2 B and HJ for which she quoted 3 k. Tried to negotiate but did not succeed. Then action started. She took off all her clothes and rolled on top of me. My God I was about to shoot my cum but controlled myself. Turned over and she pressed over my front, next asked my to roll on top of her. Finally HJ and I shot my load after which she cleaned me with tissues. Had a shower and left. She said card payment is also accepted. However I paid cash.

Total damage: 1. 6 k for massage + 3 k for B2 B & HJ.

Looks: 5/10.

Boobs: 8/10.

Attitude: 8/10.

WIR: Maybe but I feel price is a bit too high.

Tower9001
06-20-15, 17:55
I am planning a visit to Durgapur and would like to have contacts of SPs providing services at Durgapur or Indies at Durgapur.

Thanks.

Watermelon23
06-20-15, 18:00
I have one, she is not that high class, but is a GFE 9.

Pooja, 26.

36-30-36.

Fair, 5 ft 5 inches.

Wears salwar keeps her jeans in her bag for out calls.

She does every thing but anal, lets you lick her pussy too.

Though I don't recommend it, she squirts like a tap.

I couldn't control my self drank her pussy.

She is a housewife and does day call only.

In no hurry.

Loves sex.

Let me know your plan and if you are interested.

She is in need of good clients.

If you got friends in kol to immediately go and sample her.

Will be good..Hi Superb,

Please share me the contact number of her planning to try her next week. Please sent her contact in PM.

Watermelon23
06-20-15, 18:19
Please PM me contact number of Disha.

ThanksHi,

I am planning to try Disha, this is my first time, please PM me her contact details.

Thanks In advance.

Watermelon23
06-20-15, 18:22
Respected Seniors,

I am new to mongering and can any of the seniors share any contact no of some reliable trust worthy pimps at SG. My PM is activated.

Please help me!

Watermelon23
06-20-15, 18:40
Dear Monger friends.

I mostly into MP in Gariahat / Central Kolkata mps. Last week I was amazed to find a MP setup at Behala. I called up the number which I got from a website source. An young lady picked up the phone and asked me to come at Behala tram depot. From there a boy took me to the facility. It was 2 pm and 6/7 girls shown. One of them was very cute age around 22 with fair skin & slim figure with huge boobs.

I chose her and was not disappointed. She is slim so very hardworking and was very clean and well smelled. Gave me a nice bbj to start with and licked me from top to bottom. Thereby my johny becomes a huge towerand next I went in all sex positions along with DFK and licking her fresh clitoris.

In the end I shoot my load in her boobs.

Overall this place was new to me before I entered but now I want to repeat and this place is very safe.

Price 1600 for 1-2 hrs. I was there for more than 1 hour.

I don't know if anyone already tried this place BTW the contact persons name is Arunima and I got her number from Locanto.Dear monger,

It would be much appreciated if you please share the contact details of Arunima at PM, I am planning to visit next week.

Metso
06-20-15, 19:38
Reached SG around 1. 30, Called my pimp, he took me around places and I didn't like much, Finally reached took a girl kajal from bldg 12. Petite and zero size. Didn't look great but was very funny and talkative.

Had a beer with her, started the act, she was all over me, Made her stand up hugged her, played with her butt, Finger fucked her and made her cum. She really enjoyed it and I could feel it.

Started with the deed, Doggy and finished in Mish, She was happy with the experience, gave me her number and asked me to come again and also she said if I want I could share her number with any trusted friend. So will share with seniors on request.

Looks: 5/10. Her pic on whatsapp could be rated 4 but better in real.

GFE: 7/10

Boobs: 8/10 very Petite.

Damage: 3.2 k + 220 Beer.

WIR: maybe as usual, but is worth it.

Left SG and returned at 6 Pm and joined with a senior from ISG, met him and we called the Pimp and started to wander in SG. Went to too many buildings and was really confused which to choose, too many choices.

Finally reached one and I don't remember the building name now, Saw a Punjabi chick and that's all, fixed her.

Dance and shot, Dance was fun to watch for the first time and nude dance was nice to watch, She gave access to her lips, but as I don't do DFK just kissed, it was cold, cold lips, a de javu from my Amsterdam experience gave me chills.

Ample boobs, fleshy butt, had stretch marks on legs and hips nothing large which didn't lead to a turn off as it was not much.

Finished dance, took her in mish then finished in doggy.

She speaks English like MNC girls, has a galaxy s6 edge and she did some show-off with the number of watsapp friends she had, but she didn't want to share her number, I was OK with that.

Looks: 9/10. I'm a sucker for Punjabi's.

GFE: 8/10. Being a critic, 8 from me is very rare, gave for the cold lips which gave me the dejavu effect.

Boobs: 8/10 Petite.

Damage: 5.4 k + 220 Beer.

WIR: yes, If I don't find any other Punjabi.

My Senior buddy went roaming after he left me in the room, looks like he took a dance, I couldn't meet him after wards as it was already late said goodbye on phone and left to my hotel.

Will post my adventures tomorrow.

Watermelon23
06-21-15, 08:10
Respected Seniors and members.

Can any one share me the contact details of housewife Pooja on PM, its urgent please. Planning to visit tomorrow or day after tomorrow.

Thanks in advance mongers.

Watermelon23
06-21-15, 09:31
Hi seniors and members.

I am new to mongering so need help with some contact details of some housewives with good assets. My budget is 2 k. My PM is activated, please share the details and please also guide how safe it is to visit there. I am planning to go at day time.

Thanks seniors and members.

Watermelon.

Watermelon23
06-21-15, 09:34
Hello mate, seems like a perfect deal I'm after in Kol. Can you please share the details through PM? I would really be grateful.

CheersAs soon as I get it from any members I will share you. In the mean time if yo have any contacts please PM me. I have shared few contact in PM with you.

Happy mongering.

Salspak
06-21-15, 11:23
Hi friends.

I am from Mumbai and visiting Kolkata next week. In Mumbai I go to NL and a few pimps. I can share those digits for any of the good Samaritan.

Am in Kolkata on Mon. And Tues. For official work and will be staying at Novotel.

Am extremely keen to get hold of an independent housewives (bong boudi). I have had the air hostess some time back but found her to be decent.

But am desperate to have some mammies in my face with no rush hour's. And not extremely expensive.

Look forward to some seniors to provide with some assistance.

Thanks in advance.

S

Watermelon23
06-21-15, 12:03
Members,

Has anyone shared Mou whose number ends with 034. Is it safe to visit her.

Members please help!

Assassins88
06-22-15, 05:10
After a long night of partying, needed a massage next evening. Went to Ozone day spa on Lansdowne with the idea of a good massage.

Therapist was Thai. Average looking. Was not too keen on any extras, but during massage, these girls nudge your balls every now and then which makes things harder (literally too).

So decided to go for some extra work. Negotiated to 3.5 for B2B. Could have gone to 3 maybe. I wanted BJ but she would not do that.

Massage= 8/10

Looks= 3/10

Attitude= 8/10

Damage= 2 k + 3.5 k.

WIR: not same therapist, would take NE for proper massage. For extra, Thai spa better.

FherAlways
06-23-15, 03:51
Go without hesitation. She is very cooperative. However if you are looking for exceptional beauties, be warned see is just an average lady.

Members,

Has anyone shared Mou whose number ends with 034. Is it safe to visit her.

Members please help!

FherAlways
06-23-15, 04:07
Only they fall in your budget. Others are costly.

Any agent that agrees to supply a good look HWfor that price is likely to cheat you.

If you are not comfortable with SG try searching Reena on locanto.

She has a safe place and is in your budget.

But what she will provide in 1200 will be available in 400 in SG.

Hi seniors and members.

I am new to mongering so need help with some contact details of some housewives with good assets. My budget is 2 k. My PM is activated, please share the details and please also guide how safe it is to visit there. I am planning to go at day time.

Thanks seniors and members.

Watermelon.

Salspak
06-23-15, 04:27
Help James,

I need some body, not just any body. This yummy housewife.

Am there in Kol for just a day.

Life's too short for regret and not having tried.

So look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,

S

Do PM me please.

Last week, I traveled Calcutta. Thanks many senior to help me giving some contact.

But, I was just 2 days trip to Calcutta, So not able to connect the given contact.

Some how, manage few time one day, so called up an old contact son. At South Calcutta.

She is pure house wife, but do this for some extra money.

Last trip, I used her. But she in not my type. Bit fatty.

So, check if she has any friend. She told, she has one. Pure house wife material. Age 26 yrs. Nice slim fig.

Exited. Just check in Metro. Landed up Garia station.

Knocked her house. Very safe. No problem..

SandySGlover
06-23-15, 06:32
I have been reading this forum from quite sometime and have read all the posts in the forum. Was very eager to post my experience. I wasn't a frequent visitor of SG or any massage passage parlours in the past. I had visited a massage parlour twice and once in SG during my graduation days and the experience was not up to my expectation so decided to stop. However I came across this forum in last week of April 2015 which gave me a lot of boost and decided to restart my mongering once again. Started with SG in May and ended up paying eight visits to that heaven till date in such a short span. Some alone and some with my friends. My first visit to SG gave me a lot of confidence and now it feels like a second home to me. Tried many gals, some for dance some for shot and some for both. Visited premium buildings only though during my last trip I was tempted to go to KD as well. I have visited to PB, 12 no, Rahat palace, Kanchan palace, NL, Rupashree, etc. Would like to share all my detailed journey in my subsequent reports. However I noticed one thing that going with a regular and known pimp in an area like SG makes your life very easy and my trips wouldn't have been as successful if my pimp, Ajay mukhia wouldn't have been there for me.

HotWomens
06-23-15, 17:18
Give me her contact.

On my visit to the city of Joy, went to the MP with name of a flower after a post in this forum and recommendation of a senior. Reached at about 7-30 PM after due appointment over phoe. As generally happens in MP's the receptionist was deadly with good figure and looks. Was allotted a room and changed. A knock and a bong babe entered. Looks so so but deadly boobs. Asked me to wear dispos and I complied. Massage started and within 10 minutes asked me about extras and mentioned rates for everything except FS which she said was not allowed. Opted for B2 B and HJ for which she quoted 3 k. Tried to negotiate but did not succeed. Then action started. She took off all her clothes and rolled on top of me. My God I was about to shoot my cum but controlled myself. Turned over and she pressed over my front, next asked my to roll on top of her. Finally HJ and I shot my load after which she cleaned me with tissues. Had a shower and left. She said card payment is also accepted. However I paid cash.

Total damage: 1. 6 k for massage + 3 k for B2 B & HJ.

Looks: 5/10.

Boobs: 8/10.

Attitude: 8/10.

WIR: Maybe but I feel price is a bit too high.

SandySGlover
06-23-15, 17:26
This is my first FR. Excuse me for any mistakes.

It was in the last week of April during afternoon on a weekday when I thought of going to our own heaven, SG. Oh. Before I start, I was going to these dance bars on a regular basis before my first to SG. Be it rocks, elfin, downtown, any many more in VIP and dum dum Nagerbazar area and used to spend money on the dancing girls. Soon I realized that this not going anywhere and I am just digging holes in my pocket. So decided to quit these bars (though occasionally I still go but without spending money on their girls) and head to SG once. Took a number of a pimp from one of my friend and called him. His name was ajay mukhia, middle aged man with a never say attitude. Though he was not in Kol but he comforted me saying that you just reach there and he would take care of everything. I trusted him and reached SGat around 2. 30 pm. Entered from the cr avenue side in a two wheeler as I wasn't aware of the by lanes etc. And fortunately I entered from masjid bari lane. Went till abhinash kabiraji st crossing and called Ajay while in the meantime I was surrounded by 2-3 pimps. Though I got nervous I didn't show them and told them confidently to call Ajay though I was aware he was not in the city. Called him in front of them and asked him for an alternative pimp and he suggested chotelal. A short guy middle aged guy extremely down to earth and a well behaved guy. He greeted me well and in the mean time all others pimps understood that I am a regular guy, though I was not. Parked my bike beside a rupashree building and headed towards my first building, NL. I was hell nervous though I was not showing and was walking confidently with attitude. Toured the whole building, liked 2-3 girls, but selected a girl on first floor second room on the left hand side. Her name was Pooja. My god what gorgeous she was. Was looking like a princess in a LBD. Went inside her room and chotelal askef me to make payment at the end of the service. Opted for dance+shot as this was my first visit and was very excited. Ordered for a beer. Beer came, doors locked, lights off and dance started. She danced like anything. Though in between she was opting for breaks however I didn't mind as she was caressing her entire body over me, offering her lips to me, occasionally rubbing my dick against her ass, etc. The dance went for an hour and the time came for the shot. By the end of the dance session she was already hot and wanted to take my dick ASAP. Undressed herself quickly and jumped on me quickly. Did lip kissing for around 10 minutes, DATY, wot, and finally came in miss. Paid her and she bid goodbye with a parting kiss.

Exp: Priceless.

Damage: 6400+200 (beer)+ 100 tip to the pimp.

Watermelon23
06-23-15, 21:50
Hey,

Whats your budget and your preference of gals, I have a few contacts for independent matured housewives.

All the women are busty and Bengali.

If you interested PM me.Please PM me the contact of housewives please.

SandySGlover
06-24-15, 06:56
One thing I learnt is that you tend to learn from each and every passing day and during my first experience at SG I learnt that you have to confident no matter what. This is the report about my second experience at SG. Growing on confidence from my first visit decided to visit a sunny afternoon of May 2, 2015 with my closest friend. As usual called my pimp, Ajay and told him about my visit. He again suggested Chotelal. Called him also and made him aware about my plan. By now I had came across this forum and read about few entry points, etc. Searched on google maps as well about the by-lanes of SG and decided to enter from Abhinash Kabiraj lane instead of directly entering from see. Are. Avenue. So entered again on a two-wheeler and as a surpassed Kung-Fu restaurant, my confidence grew and I was sure I heading towards right direction. Soon PB came. Stopped my bike there and was again surrounded by pimps who were shouting PB, NL, 12 No. But told them directly to call chotelal. He came in a minute and welcomed me and my friend with a smile. Parked my bike beside 12 No. And started our journey. Visited NL first, though my previous experience with Puja was very good and was looking ravishing on that day as well but was not in a mood to repeat her. So visited the whole building, didn't like anyone. Came out of the building and visited others like Rupashree, 12 No. , etc. On Masjid Bari Lane side. But most of the girls were sleeping and their doors were closed. Chotelal suggested me to visit a girl named Dimple (ground floor of a building but don't remember the name of the building). Superb figure, tall, beautiful, rounded boobs, simply awesome but she asked for Rs. 5200/ HR dance or shot. Too expensive. We bargained but failed. So dumped her visited a building just beside NL (don't remember name of the building). The building was not that well maintained but was OK. Found a girl on the third floor of the building (2nd room on the left hand side). Short height, fair, sweet looking, good boobs but was half asleep. Fixed the deal for Rs. 3200 for dance. Doors closed and now attitude of the girl started. When I selecting her my pimp made suggestions to not to go with her but I couldn't understand him as I was too lost in her beauty. The girl was in bad mood and the dance she was doing was like if she is doing us a favor. We ordered for a beer and a red bull for her. We wanted the one hour to end ASAP as I was not liking the behavior of the girl. She said that she had a long night and was too tired to dance so can cit-chat at the max and dance occasionally. We fondled her boobs and she rubbed our dicks but we were so turned off by her actions that we literally ended our one hour dance session well before the time and called my pimp Chotelal to take us to some other building. By this time it was around 5 pm and my friend had to go. Bid good bye to him and visited NL again with Chotelal. I was too tired and I was completely turned off by the previous girl's attitude so had decided upon a girl in NL quickly. She was tall, thin, small boobs, average looking. Thought she would be good. She was standing right hand side of the second room on the ground floor. Paid upfront for one HR dance and shot. Dance was very big turn down for me. So thought of fucking her quickly and end the day's deed quickly as I was sure this was not my day. Fucked her in miss, came quickly. Out of the building with my pimp. A very bad day at heaven.

All in all a learning experience nonetheless. Experience learnt, never visit during afternoon, never awake a sleeping girl and never take hasty decisions.

Damage- 3200+6400+200 (Beer)+100 (Tip to the pimp).

Bobby30
06-24-15, 08:22
Hey guys,

Need help in Kolkata looking for full night fun with excellent service housewife types but should be high end and independent and not bulky as I hate bulky females no offence. I am looking for full service no limit on budget but should be worth the money. Can help anyone in Mumbai as from there. Thanks in advance in Odisha currently but can travel to Kal or else if some one can help in Bhubaneswar.

Cheers,

Genuine replies please PM me details.

Watermelon23
06-24-15, 08:28
Hi mongers,

After getting the contact details of the MP from a senior in the forum on PM. I decided to give a try. Called the lady and fixed an appointment it was 1600 per shot.

Went their at sharp 11:30 in the morning, called the lady and she sent one boy who took me on bike to the flat. Its pretty safe there, he told me to wait on a room and after a while a girl named Piyu came what a boob. I told her am interested in pussy linking as well, initially she hesitated but was agreed with 100 extra.

She came inside and was a bit shy, I told her to strip in front of me, she did and we started.

I squeezed her boobs and then licked her pussy for 20 minutes, then she gave me a blow job.

I then took he in missionary position then ended with doggy.

Total damage 1.7 k + 200 tip to the boy.

Cheers!

Happy mongering!

SilentWanderer
06-24-15, 09:34
Guys,

Any contact of independents or massage parlours will be highly appreciated. Been some time since I have been in Kolkata and have lost touch with the scene here!

Glean369
06-24-15, 09:57
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the writing was so bad that the report was nearly impossible to comprehend.

Friend Find
06-24-15, 15:04
Go without hesitation. She is very cooperative. However if you are looking for exceptional beauties, be warned see is just an average lady.Regarding Mou, you said she is safe. She however posted in the ad that she does not need money, just her personal sex satisfaction. Is it true? Besides, have you taken her service?

Rohan460
06-24-15, 15:54
Hi mates,

Can somebody please PM me pimp contact of SG as I m not able to gather courage to go there without some body known. Please PM me.

FherAlways
06-24-15, 17:33
Regarding Mou, you said she is safe. She however posted in the ad that she does not need money, just her personal sex satisfaction. Is it true? Besides, have you taken her service?I do not know what she has in her ads. She charges 2.5 k and 2-3 hundred for AC too.

RohitNandan
06-24-15, 20:45
This is the first time I visited Gg in my life. Thank to ISG posts and senior advice I'm able to make it. From last few days I read many of the posts and decide to go for an adventure with my own.

Though many seniors suggested here to take pimps to visit SG but somehow I determined not to take them. KD is seemed to be safe on reviewing the earlier posts. So I make myself prepare for this adventure. I went there alone. Yes Obviously I took some steps not to get caught by any pimps. I'm proud to say that though its my first time but I didn't get caught. I walked along few lanes of SG I marked to walk and to see the SG area.

So I took these steps.

Studied well enough about SG in ISG (believe me you can have great details explained here already in ISG). And go through the maps (I prefer Wonobo).

Didn't shaved for 1.5 weeks and no watch, no sunglasses only took an old umbrella.

Casual jeans and t-shirt with sandals, all over very lousy unnoticeable outfit.

It was 12:30 pm and raining indiscriminately. Before entering I had a cold drink near the petrol pump and then took a deep breath and step forward in a casual manner. As I had my expensive mobile and purse in my pocket I'm little bit frightened. As I walked along the lanes which I mapped earlier to go to Masjid bari road. While walking I saw the pimps type locals, mongers on the street and obviously the queens of the SG. I didn't make much eye contacts, I didn't stop anywhere; I just casually walked along the street. Finally I reached my destination as per seniors advice. Yes I saw the swan chariot at the entrance of the KD. I feeling blessed as I made it.

Arriving on the first floor I asked a person standing on the corridor about Sita bhabi as if I know her earlier. He pointed to an fat lousy type aged woman having her lunch then. So this is the famous Sita boudi. Boudi asked me to come inside the room. But here my luck betrays a bit. Boudi gave me few choices as she said many of the girls didn't come yet. I asked for Seema, Bina, Anjali (as per seniors advice) but none of them are available. Then I asked for the most talked about KD girl Alo and got her.

What a great time I spent with Alo. She is definitely not so pretty type and short height, medium complexion. But what an service she gave me. What an mind blowing licking job, BBJ and humble behavior. I was on heaven. Really enjoyed a great with her. She sucks my Jhony as if I'm her boyfriend. She allows me what I wanted. After the job she wash my Jhony with water with her own hand. I can rate her as below.

Body - 6/10.

Behaviour - 9/10.

Service - 9/10.

SO this my experience. Next time want to visit Sadabari. Lets see how adventurous it can be.

GoldenTree
06-25-15, 01:02
One thing I learnt is that you tend to learn from each and every passing day and during my first experience at SG I learnt that you have to confident no matter what. This is the report about my second experience at SG.

All in all a learning experience nonetheless. Experience learnt, never visit during afternoon, never awake a sleeping girl and never take hasty decisions..OK. A tip for newbies visiting SG. If you don't have a regular girl and going hunting then the best time to visit is 6 pm to 9 pm. That's when they are all decked up, rested and ready to go.

Dhruvninea
06-25-15, 14:19
There seems to be mainly 3 dependable mongering scene in Kolkata right now.

SG: This place itself is divided into 3 sections – Premium, Mid ranged, Lower range. Premium baris like building 12,10, Night lovers and etc. Premium buildings are mostly in Abhinash Kabiraj Str and rate starts from 3200 an hour for shot or dance. I am not discussing upper limit of the rate for premium buildings because some of them charge absurd amounts. Medium range baris like Ganga Jamuna, Ganesh Bhavan, Shanti bhavan & etc, these buildings are mostly near the-point at Durga Charan Mitra street. Here rate starts from 1000/- for shot or if you take shot and dance for an hour they will charge around 2600/ Upper limit here is 6400/- for an hour. Low end side is if you enter Durga Charan Mitra street from Tram line side then there are plenty of cheap options available and decent one charge starts from 250/- for shot, here no pimps are required as women stand in front of their building gates. Another low range side is Masjid bari lane where KD, Munna's den is located.

But for premium baris and mid ranges baris it is always better to take pimps because they give you good feedback on each girls and their suggestions are mostly genuine. Risk of going on your own to premium or mid- range baris is that you may end up selecting a wrong girl who will not cooperate during the act. And they just behave like a dead meat!! So you end up paying big amount and in return you get bad experience.

Massage Parlours: Disha, MP in Behala, Kalighat, Baguihati (These are not spas) These mps always have 5-6 girl with them age ranges from 18-35 years. They are mostly married or girls who want fast bucks. People who like housewives can always go to these places. But mind you don't expect very Hi-end rooms. They just offer small wooden cubicles with ac and makeshift bed. These MPs have fixed rate: 1500/- +100+tip amount. You can get addresses of them through advertisements of massage parlours in English newspapers as well as Locanto. Though you need to be careful while selecting MPs because off late there has been several raids in MPs. Though Disha is the safest.

Indies: There are plenty of indies available in Kolkata who are available for extra bucks. And charges starts from 3000/- with accommodation. Mostly they rent room on hourly basis from their contacts in Gariya, Dumdum or Baguihati side. And if you take one they will recommend another 5 to you because then they get to earn 500/- commission as referral! Best thing about these Indies is that you get to taste freshest of pussies.

Lachhipur Wala
06-26-15, 03:18
This is the first time I visited Gg in my life. Thank to ISG posts and senior advice I'm able to make it. From last few days I read many of the posts and decide to go for an adventure with my own.

Though many seniors suggested here to take pimps to visit SG but somehow I determined not to take them. KD is seemed to be safe on reviewing the earlier posts. So I make myself prepare for this adventure. I went there alone. Yes Obviously I took some steps not to get caught by any pimps. I'm proud to say that though its my first time but I didn't get caught. I walked along few lanes of SG I marked to walk and to see the SG area.

So I took these steps.

Studied well enough about SG in ISG (believe me you can have great details explained here already in ISG). And go through the maps (I prefer Wonobo).

Didn't shaved for 1.5 weeks and no watch, no sunglasses only took an old umbrella.

Casual jeans and t-shirt with sandals, all over very lousy unnoticeable outfit.

It was 12:30 pm and raining indiscriminately. Before entering I had a cold drink near the petrol pump and then took a deep breath and step forward in a casual manner. As I had my expensive mobile and purse in my pocket I'm little bit frightened. As I walked along the lanes which I mapped earlier to go to Masjid bari road. While walking I saw the pimps type locals, mongers on the street and obviously the queens of the SG. I didn't make much eye contacts, I didn't stop anywhere; I just casually walked along the street. Finally I reached my destination as per seniors advice. Yes I saw the swan chariot at the entrance of the KD. I feeling blessed as I made it.

Arriving on the first floor I asked a person standing on the corridor about Sita bhabi as if I know her earlier. He pointed to an fat lousy type aged woman having her lunch then. So this is the famous Sita boudi. Boudi asked me to come inside the room. But here my luck betrays a bit. Boudi gave me few choices as she said many of the girls didn't come yet. I asked for Seema, Bina, Anjali (as per seniors advice) but none of them are available. Then I asked for the most talked about KD girl Alo and got her.

What a great time I spent with Alo. She is definitely not so pretty type and short height, medium complexion. But what an service she gave me. What an mind blowing licking job, BBJ and humble behavior. I was on heaven. Really enjoyed a great with her. She sucks my Jhony as if I'm her boyfriend. She allows me what I wanted. After the job she wash my Jhony with water with her own hand. I can rate her as below.

Body - 6/10.

Behaviour - 9/10.

Service - 9/10.

SO this my experience. Next time want to visit Sadabari. Lets see how adventurous it can be.Good work! You adopted right procedure as I suggest. Take pm as it will help you and us.

MarkDow
06-26-15, 08:23
Friends,

Our thread has become totally dull. We are just talking about SG and Disha and people are unwilling to try new places.

See the Delhi forum where daily new reports are posted about new gals.

Ak1979
06-26-15, 12:43
I am planning to go Sonagachi but feel not safe please advise me which time is safe to go.

Rohan460
06-26-15, 15:31
Friends,

Our thread has become totally dull. We are just talking about SG and Disha and people are unwilling to try new places.

See the Delhi forum where daily new reports are posted about new gals.Mate,

Throw lights on new places / dens we are ready to explore, forum got dull due to not getting leads from seniors and experienced guys.

MRidUlmm123
06-26-15, 16:20
The Gariahat SPA which gives ad in Locanto for Rs 999 Happy hours are big time cheaters. Its on the first floor opposite Basanti Devi College.

Once you get an a busty lady comes and negotiates for you. Tries to put 5000 package and then finally comes down to Rs 2000.

Once the girl is sent to you she just is interested in Sex and no foreplay and BBJ or BJ and says that the owner lady has already briefed her to only do sex.

For BJ 500 and so on so forth extras.

Thus guys. Please avoid.

I was typically looking for those ones which were in Hazra where 1500 for Full Service and 100 Tips type. Rooms separated by wooden partitions and no frills type of a.

Place. It was there before in Hazra Opp Uttam Mancha and Raj Hotel but does not seem to be there now. Are they still in Hazra or Near About?Kindly help members.

Thanks members.

Ponyt
06-26-15, 19:48
I have one, she is not that high class, but is a GFE 9.

Pooja, 26.

36-30-36.

Fair, 5 ft 5 inches.

Wears salwar keeps her jeans in her bag for out calls.

She does every thing but anal, lets you lick her pussy too.

Though I don't recommend it, she squirts like a tap.

I couldn't control my self drank her pussy.

She is a housewife and does day call only.

In no hurry...Please send me Pooja number. I would like to take her service. PM me.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

MarkDow
06-27-15, 05:33
Guys,

One lead from me.

There is one spa in Bangur C block by the name Mi at To at just after go foodies.

Counter charges is 2500 and inside 1 k for FS including BJ.

I took Reshmi. She is milking.

Heard all therapist give extra. Go and try.

Will post more soon.

RockyWilly
06-27-15, 06:12
There seems to be mainly 3 dependable mongering scene in Kolkata right now.

SG: Indies: There are plenty of indies available in Kolkata who are available for extra bucks. And charges starts from 3000/- with accommodation. Mostly they rent room on hourly basis from their contacts in Gariya, Dumdum or Baguihati side. And if you take one they will recommend another 5 to you because then they get to earn 500/- commission as referral! Best thing about these Indies is that you get to taste freshest of pussies.I am new here. Can someone let me know what is 'Indie'?

GoldenTree
06-27-15, 13:26
I am planning to go Sonagachi but feel not safe please advise me which time is safe to go.Leave the area before 10 pm to be safe. Entering the area at anytime is not a problem. To find the best collection go around 6 pm.

FherAlways
06-27-15, 15:53
I am new here. Can someone let me know what is 'Indie'?They are not from brothel / Massage parlours. Ideally there is no agent and they operate all by themselves but loosely ladies working through agents (but not for brothels / MPs) are also regarded as indies / semi-indies'.

CaliTokol
06-27-15, 17:47
Friends,

See the Delhi forum where daily new reports are posted about new gals.I totally second that.

Metso
06-27-15, 20:57
Day 3 in SG.

Took a different SP today and wanted to try some non-premium non A / C building, visited 5 houses. Too many gals, Finally picked one from one of the houses.

Name Rena, was really slim and a dark colored beauty. Had fun as usual, not very GFE, didn't want to do doggy. So did WOT and finished in Mish. Still wondering she could do WOT but no doggy.

Looks: 5/10

GFE: 3/10

Boobs: 8/10 petite my liking.

Damage: 1.6 k.

WIR: may be.

Evening took my regular SP, went to premium, roamed around, found a beautiful chick, Name's Kushboo from Kanchan.

Took dance and shot. The best experience I ever had in SG. Wonderful experience.

Fucked in standing pose, Mish, Doggy, Wot and finished in Mish. Boobs perfect, ass lovable. Going to repeat tomorrow.

Looks: 9/10

GFE: 8/10

Boobs: 8/10 my liking.

Damage: 5 k.

WIR: yes yes.

Still was horny. Asked Pimp for just shot only. He took me to Soniya.

Relaxed for sometime, chatted, drank a beer and started slowly. Was quite tired, but WTF day here.

Looks: 6/10

GFE: 5/10

Boobs: 5/10 big boobs.

Damage: 3. 2 k + 220 Beer.

WIR: nope. Big boobs are not my liking.

SaiyanYoo
06-28-15, 07:25
Fellow mongers,

I was just browsing the net and came across a video of a desi couple. The lady fits my liking so I explored a bit more and found that they have a web site:

(http://www.mysexysavita.com/) , most of her videos doesn't have sound but I came across one with voice (http://www.eroprofile.com/m/videos/view/Desi-Indian-Homemade-Savitha-Bhabhi-Hardcore-Sex-2-Hours-XXX-BaBa.

The couple speaks Bengali. So, dear mongers by any chance do you have any knowledge of them. I am sure many of you might have already seen this video, but thought of sharing a piece out.

Of the regular stuffs.

Thanks

FherAlways
06-28-15, 15:42
Fellow mongers,

I was just browsing the net and came across a video of a desi couple. The lady fits my liking so I explored a bit more and found that they have a web site:

(http://www.mysexysavita.com/) , most of her videos doesn't have sound but I came across one with voice (http://www.eroprofile.com/m/videos/view/Desi-Indian-Homemade-Savitha-Bhabhi-Hardcore-Sex-2-Hours-XXX-BaBa /.

The couple speaks Bengali. So, dear mongers by any chance do you have any knowledge of them. I am sure many of you might have already seen this video, but thought of sharing a piece out.

Of the regular stuffs.

ThanksI guess it is pretty difficult to unearth the details, unless you are extremely lucky.

However I have a suggestion based on the experience of my american friend who got lucky with two Indian babes from Mumbai.

Whenever he would find a video of those gals anywhere, he used to leave his phone number on the comment section (of all video sites like x videos etc). With subtle hint of what he wanted and what he was willing to do.

Although such method has its obvious draw backs, you may try if you are willing.

Lamps12
06-28-15, 17:04
Dear ISG folks,

I am an old member of ISG from past few years. I had to reset my login password because of some privacy reasons (married guys will understand) and I have started a new account recently.

I am traveling to the city of joy and would like to get some reliable contacts of SG pimps for premium buildings.

Requesting your kind help here. Thank you!

Lamps12

Watermelon23
06-28-15, 17:58
Hi mongers,

Can anyone one please provide contact of some good housewife indie at Kolkata. I can share my contacts with you guys. But first I need the contact of housewives and with rates please.

Please PM me.

Thanks,

Happy mongering

Watermelon23
06-28-15, 18:08
Hi mongers,

Any one tried Diya and her friends whose no ends with xxxxxxX790 and xxxxxxX915 ?

Is she genuine and safe to visit. Awaiting replies from forum members.

Regards,

Watermelon

SandySGlover
06-29-15, 08:13
Hi lamps,

I donot have pm facility or else would have surely loved to share nos. However, don't be discouraged. Enter from the Abhinash Kabhiraji side and walk till you find kung fu restaurant on your left hand side. Cross that and you will find prem bandhan on the same side of the restaurant. There you will find lots of pimp roaming. Don't cross that area. Stand there for a second or so. You will be definitely approached by 2-3 pimps. Don't get nervous and tell them to call Ajay mukhia. Ajay is a medium height and a strong built man. Just give him my reference as bike wale bhaiya and he will take care of everything.

Go and enjoy!

Dear ISG folks,

I am an old member of ISG from past few years. I had to reset my login password because of some privacy reasons (married guys will understand) and I have started a new account recently.

I am traveling to the city of joy and would like to get some reliable contacts of SG pimps for premium buildings.

Requesting your kind help here. Thank you!

Lamps12

Rakesh Oberoi
06-29-15, 10:27
Since many are seeking new information, let me ask questions on Khidderpore too. It is also right that more information must be shared.

Firstly, it is situated opposite 5 star market / fancy market at the of the flyover right? Secondly, what are the current rates?

I have seen couple of girls standing outside, so do we have to chose from them or we can enter the narrow lane by ourselves?

A MP outside this brothel is also talked about previously. However, those are very old reports. Any new update on that regarding rates and girl.

Bobby30
06-30-15, 04:10
Please help me in Bhubaneswar friends urgent help needed want to experiment today please help PM me details.

Ilovmuff
07-01-15, 07:25
Please help me in Bhubaneswar friends urgent help needed want to experiment today please help PM me details.Check the hindustan times classfieds in the personals. You will get info on some MPS.

Dhruvninea
07-01-15, 07:45
According to me Khiderpore RLD is worst of all the lot. Some pretty young girls stand in front of gate and when you select one and pay them they will take you to room. Their they will simply lie in bed like a dead meat watching tv and will expect you to finish off your deed within 5 min and fuck off!! Also no foreplay allowed. Who ever goes must go on his own risk.

Since many are seeking new information, let me ask questions on Khidderpore too. It is also right that more information must be shared.

Firstly, it is situated opposite 5 star market / fancy market at the of the flyover right? Secondly, what are the current rates?

I have seen couple of girls standing outside, so do we have to chose from them or we can enter the narrow lane by ourselves?

A MP outside this brothel is also talked about previously. However, those are very old reports. Any new update on that regarding rates and girl.

RasikaNagara
07-01-15, 17:33

According to me Khiderpore RLD is worst of all the lot. Some pretty young girls stand in front of gate and when you select one and pay them they will take you to room. Their they will simply lie in bed like a dead meat watching tv and will expect you to finish off your deed within 5 min and fuck off!! Also no foreplay allowed. Who ever goes must go on his own risk.Mr. Dhruvninea is right. This khhidirpur area is gradually loosing it's charm. I had visited this area many times years back and also recently. The standard of service is deteriorated and no one will be interested to repeat this area looking the attitude of the girls. They will simply sleep and you have finish with in five minutes. Gone are those days when they were maintaining a high standard of professionalism. I have seen- they were treating the customer as their God. Washing the feet of first customer of the day and taking care of satisfaction of their customer. In my visit to this area in last Dec I was completely disappointed.

Sekhar1975
07-02-15, 12:09
After a long night of partying, needed a massage next evening. Went to Ozone day spa on Lansdowne with the idea of a good massage.

Therapist was Thai. Average looking. Was not too keen on any extras, but during massage, these girls nudge your balls every now and then which makes things harder (literally too).

So decided to go for some extra work. Negotiated to 3.5 for B2B. Could have gone to 3 maybe. I wanted BJ but she would not do that.

Massage= 8/10

Looks= 3/10

Attitude= 8/10

Damage= 2 k + 3.5 k.

WIR: not same therapist, would take NE for proper massage. For extra, Thai spa better.Do all these SPA that advertise, provide these extra.

I'm keen to utilize the services of these Massage Parlours.

HornySid
07-02-15, 14:27
Hey guys and senior members out there,

I'm from Cal only. I need an escort or an indie for whole night. Can anybody help. Within 10-12 k. Where would be best or can you share contacts please. Help will be kindly reciprocated as I will share with you no of an NE escort and also a Bengali girl.

Thanks in advance!

FherAlways
07-02-15, 16:44
Do all these SPA that advertise, provide these extra.

I'm keen to utilize the services of these Massage Parlours.You will get the extras in many spa but not in all of them.

Also would ask you to be cautious if you happen to try unknown spa's who advertises on online classifieds.

Paidalyatri
07-03-15, 01:17
Hey guys and senior members out there,

I'm from Cal only. I need an escort or an indie for whole night. Can anybody help. Within 10-12 k. Where would be best or can you share contacts please. Help will be kindly reciprocated as I will share with you no of an NE escort and also a Bengali girl.

Thanks in advance!Sorry for being out for 3 months. Received pm for help in Kolkata. Only one answer- medium baris in sg as safe, cheap and satisfy all need. As sg is an open market, no need for help of particular pimp, or girl.

HandLebar
07-03-15, 07:03
Hi all,

I went to Calcutta after many years and was excited because we all know Bong girls are the best! I asked the taxi driver and he told me about 3-4 different things:

1) Mujra near Central avenue.

2) Sex at SG.

3) Nightlife / nightclubs on park st. Near park hotel and Tantra.

4) Esplanade for dance bars.

I am a fan of Mumbai dance bars. As compared to other options, I thought #4 would be safest and it was. I went to the famous Swastik bar and then to another one on Mirza Ghalib st. Sadly, they closed at 12 AM. I also went to tantra and (cursing myself! Wasted 2000 Rs. On a large peg of Old monk. Never ever go there for mongering. Worst, most expensive place.

So my mongering experience wasn't good. May be I didn't know the right places. I met few SPs on Park st, but I was not sure if it would be safe. Best bet is if anyone has INDIE contacts and I can try her next time. I will be going again in mid July. Thanks guys!

Handlebar

Newbie66
07-03-15, 13:04
Hi Bigworld,

Can you give me the location and name of the MP? I would have asked FR Arunita's number but don't have PM facility.

Paidalyatri
07-03-15, 13:29
Some friend pm me for midrange baris. This can be discuss in open forum, so why waste pm? Enter from grish park side and you can find many such bari as 4 no.

Adolf Hitler
07-03-15, 14:45
Hi,

Don't use Reena. She is one of those street hookers near SG who along with her rowdies is there to rip us apart.

Avoid her.

Kol is full of lot of indies and smarties. Use them dear.

Hi guys,

I am planning to try this Reena from girish park. She works through locanto and has the email ID. Forum members had previously mentioned her.

But honestly, is she a safe SP? Should I go and try? Any experience with her?

Bobby30
07-03-15, 15:03
Please PM me any senior want to join me to SG tomorrow drink on me else self expense. Please help with some number of SP if not.

Adolf Hitler
07-03-15, 15:42
Moumita is a HW and in need of funds. Does amazing BBJ and full GFE. Cooperative.

Try her. 38 yr old and good looking.

You will enjoy her services. She operates from Kolkata.

I got her contact details from ISG friend last month she she would come Mumbai this month. And she arrived by flight here at Mumbai but she dosent have whatsapp and not ready to share her pics. She claims she ia not a pprostitute and won't share pics. She is at Mumbai for personal work and staying at Andheri now Her no ends with 219.

Rakesh Oberoi
07-03-15, 18:22
Hi,

Was contemplating between the Khiddepore MP and other MPs and finally decided to go to Uttam manch MP. The thing is, these days you would find a lot of ads in the Locanto and such related sites about happy hours and stuff. As I found out, these are just marketing strategies to pull you. NO, they won't offer anything at 999.

However, you need to bargain hard and bring the rate down to 1200. Yes, they are offering 1200 these days as against 1500. That should be great news.

Coming to the sexperience, the uttam manch MP is good. It is not too flashy, but decent.

Lady SP was courteous and she said the rate would be 2000. Remember, I had gone through one of those ad brokers who promised to offer at 999.

However I bargained hard and brought it down to 1200.

There were about 7-8 girls on offer. Now guys, 3-4 of them were really good looking with great figure. This MP does have a good collection.

I was confused, but chose Sweet finally.

She is typically what I like. Slim with big milky boobs. Her cleavage display was also the best. She would be about 30 years old if not more.

The massage was OK type and it lasted 10-12 minutes. She had lovely boobs, a little saggy but C cup on a frail feminine slim body. They were also white and very soft.

Her breast massage was awesome, the way she used her breasts all over me was fascinating. Finally she said she wants 800 bucks more for BJ. I know this trick and told her I will pay 200 more for a suck. However she bargained and we brought it to 300.

Sucking was so-so and wasn't a prolonged one. However, I loved playing with her. Fondled sucked squeezed her breasts and played with pussy for 15 minutes by fingering. She herself was on heaven. All this while she was jerking me.

Finally had to enter, but didn't last long. For the first time in my life I was done in 5 minutes. I usually last a minimum of 15 minutes.

Nonetheless, she behaved really well and was friendly.

Now one trick I would like to recommend is, whenever you visit any MP, get the direct number of the manager there. Also, tell them you will come directly there and not through broker.

Overall a decent experience:

Figure: 8/10

Face: 7/10

Pussy: 8/10

Massage: 5/10

CBJ: 4/10.

Overall experience: 7/10

Damage: Counter 1.2, her Tips .3 k.

Total damage 1 K.

Gmsboi
07-04-15, 03:53
Adolf hitler,

I am interested in getting the services of Moumita while I am in town next week. If you would be kind enough to share her contact information would be grateful.

HandLebar
07-04-15, 06:32
Hi Rakesh,

Could you please PM me the address / name of this MP in Uttam Mancha?

Thanks!

Hi,

Was contemplating between the Khiddepore MP and other MPs and finally decided to go to Uttam manch MP. The thing is, these days you would find a lot of ads in the Locanto and such related sites about happy hours and stuff. As I found out, these are just marketing strategies to pull you. NO, they won't offer anything at 999.

However, you need to bargain hard and bring the rate down to 1200. Yes, they are offering 1200 these days as against 1500. That should be great news.

Coming to the sexperience, the uttam manch MP is good. It is not too flashy, but decent.

Lady SP was courteous and she said the rate would be 2000. Remember, I had gone through one of those ad brokers who promised to offer at 999.

However I brgained hard and brought it down to 1200.

There were abou 7-8 girls on offer. Now guys, 3-4 of them were really good looking witrh great figure. This MP does have a good collection.

I was confused, but chose Sweety finally...

Ilovmuff
07-04-15, 07:20
Moumita is a HW and in need of funds. Does amazing BBJ and full GFE. Cooperative.

You will enjoy her services. She operates from Kolkata.Hi.

Can you pm me the details on moumita?

Watermelon23
07-04-15, 18:12
Hi mongers!

Today I went to a housewife at Garia by getting the contact from a fellow monger on this forum. Went to her place directly as she told me before she is flabby I told her to arrange some one else with a good figure. Her place was totally safe and secure and the housewife was very sexy and co-operative. First started with slow kiss then started sucking her big round boobs, then started with her pussy licking. She eventually got turned on and gave me a lovely blow job. Then I started to bang her and off her expression killed me there. Ended with doggy style after half an hour.

I was concerned with safety so hesitated first but her place is totally secured and safe.

Total damage: 2.5 k.

Happy mongering!

PingKing
07-04-15, 20:00
Hi,

Am travelling to Kol on Monday and Tuesday.

Requesting you all for indie or SP for good.

Can return favor for Hyd Blr.

Thanks

ManOfLove
07-04-15, 21:20
I have been to Mumbai and Pune last 1-2 yrs and back to kolkata. Truely speaking I didn't like the marathi and their culture so much but I loved their gals. They are so westerner that almost half the gals I met were ready to go for anal. I luv that so much specially the O Hole when you fucked dem hard.

Currently now I m in Kolkata and particluarly wud be for the next yr so I need not miss that A level experience here too. Was off the scene to requesting bro's to share sum gud anal contacts in return I wud give you anal contacts if you ever visit mumbai or pune.

HornySid
07-05-15, 06:23
Hi mongers!

Today I went to a housewife at Garia by getting the contact from a fellow monger on this forum. Went to her place directly as she told me before she is flabby I told her to arrange some one else with a good figure. Her place was totally safe and secure and the housewife was very sexy and co-operative. First started with slow kiss then started sucking her big round boobs, then started with her pussy licking. She eventually got turned on and gave me a lovely blow job. Then I started to bang her and off her expression killed me there. Ended with doggy style after half an hour.

I was concerned with safety so hesitated first but her place is totally secured and safe.

Total damage: 2.5 k.

Happy mongering!Bro,

Can you share with me the contact of the housewife. I have a few indie contacts too.

Gneiss
07-05-15, 06:35

You will enjoy her services. She operates from Kolkata.Does her number end with 4034. I have seen a recurrent ad on Locanto with this name and number. Please confirm.

Xxcyclopsxx
07-05-15, 07:29
Hi Guys,

I am coming to Kolkata in first week of August. Can anyone help me with details of Hotel / Guesthouse near to SG. Not very high budget but reasonable & clean. Will stay for 2 days.

Usually I stay in chandnichowk area but its far for me. One metro station ride is fine too. Please PM me.

Thanks,

Cyclops.

Bobby30
07-05-15, 08:30
Guys,

Please help me what is the best time to visit SG. Like by what time you have maximum choice and day fresh meat.

Rs1545
07-05-15, 11:45
Guys,

I am a newbie please suggest how the Disha esplanade branch is and also need some tips and suggestions of girls and what all to keep in mind.

Please reply johnny is in some serious need of action.

Paidalyatri
07-05-15, 12:54
Hi Guys,

I am coming to Kolkata in first week of August. Can anyone help me with details of Hotel / Guesthouse near to SG. Not very high budget but reasonable & clean. Will stay for 2 days.

Usually I stay in chandnichowk area but its far for me. One metro station ride is fine too. Please PM me.

Thanks,

Cyclops.At MG road, many hotel, guesthouse are budget. As Himalaya, area ex, rajasthan gh.

Watermelon23
07-05-15, 15:36
Bro,

Can you share with me the contact of the housewife. I have a few indie contacts too.Dude,

I provided you the details in PM.

Enjoy and do share your experience in the forum.

Cheers and happy mongering!

Watermelon23
07-05-15, 17:36
Guys,

Please help me what is the best time to visit SG. Like by what time you have maximum choice and day fresh meat.Best time to visit SG is between 6 to 9 pm when all girls are fresh and ready for action.

Enjoy!

GreatCasanova
07-05-15, 19:36
I have been to Mumbai and Pune last 1-2 yrs and back to kolkata. Truely speaking I didn't like the marathi and their culture so much but I loved their gals. They are so westerner that almost half the gals I met were ready to go for anal. I luv that so much specially the O Hole when you fucked dem hard.

Currently now I m in Kolkata and particluarly wud be for the next yr so I need not miss that A level experience here too. Was off the scene to requesting bro's to share sum gud anal contacts in return I wud give you anal contacts if you ever visit Mumbai or Pune.Clear pm. Your mail is full.

Share Mumbai anal gals no and get no of beautiful educated Kolkata gals number.

DuttaLevel
07-05-15, 20:31
Some friend pm me for midrange baris. This can be discuss in open forum, so why waste pm? Enter from grish park side and you can find many such bari as 4 no.Enter from Girish Park do you want to mean that these baris are found in the by lanes of Dani Ghosh Sarani (Earlier Known as Bedon Street)? You can locate and describe these buildings aided by wonobo.com/ Kolkata which will help mongers like us to locate these without any pimp help. In my last visit to SG (Nov 2014) I did ventured in the Durgacharan Mitra Street alone (without any pimp) and met a real beauty "Trisha" (who was Dusky / slim / tall wears sari with light make up). I located her standing with some other SW in the passage adjacent to the Malakar Snacks Stores (Building No 11 of Durga Charan Mitra Street). At very first look I was attracted to her and felt some sort of affection to her. I interacted with her directly who quoted rs 250 for one shot. Will you believe that I did nothing to her in the visit and just chit chatted with her for 15-20 minutes and that's all! Just confessed that I was just attracted to her beauty. Man. Then I repeated her thrice thereafter. Second day. I kissed her gently in the lips and nothing else except some caring moment. Day three. I Massaged and caressed her head and upper body without touching her private parts. Each time I gave her another 100-200 Rs tips before living and god. I found the result in the fourth day. When I called her (She gave me her no on the second day itself) and went to her at about 3. 30 in the afternoon. I was with her till 6. 30 pm For Rs. 1000 and what I didn't get from her?? She is probably in her mid 20's with lovely firm tits (Must be 34 Size) and superb curves in her body. Enjoyed one half of RS with her. She sucked me dry twice in a single oral session and there was one more session of miss / doggy / reverse cowgirl fuck followed by BBJ aided by Handjob until CIM once again. A lifetime experience at the cost of a few bucks extra and some time spent to earn the confidence of a model like SW who at the first day will not even allow to kiss her. I am not sure whether she will be found in the same location or not because after that I left Kolkata. Mongers can locate her with the description of the building at wonobo / kolkata / Durga Charan Mitra Street / Hatkhola.

Paidalyatri
07-06-15, 02:02
Enter from Girish Park do you want to mean that these baris are found in the by lanes of Dani Ghosh Sarani (Earlier Known as Bedon Street)? You can locate and describe these buildings aided by wonobo.com/ Kolkata which will help mongers like us to locate these without any pimp help. In my last visit to SG (Nov 2014) I did ventured in the Durgacharan Mitra Street alone (without any pimp) and met a real beauty "Trisha" (who was Dusky / slim / tall wears sari with light make up). I located her standing with some other SW in the passage adjacent to the Malakar Snacks Stores (Building No 11 of Durga Charan Mitra Street). At very first look I was attracted to her and felt some sort of affection to her. I interacted with her directly who quoted rs 250 for one shot. Will you believe that I did nothing to her in the visit and just chit chatted with her for 15-20 minutes and that's all! Just confessed that I was just attracted to her beauty. Man. Then I repeated her thrice thereafter. Second day. I kissed her gently in the lips and nothing else except some caring moment. Day three. I Massaged and caressed her head and upper body without touching her private parts. Each time I gave her another 100-200 Rs tips before living and god. I found the result in the fourth day. When I called her (She gave me her no on the second day itself) and went to her at about 3. 30 in the afternoon. I was with her till 6. 30 pm For Rs. 1000 and what I didn't get from her?? She is probably in her mid 20's with lovely firm tits (Must be 34 Size) and superb curves in her body. Enjoyed one half of RS with her. She sucked me dry twice in a single oral session and there was one more session of miss / doggy / reverse cowgirl fuck followed by BBJ aided by Handjob until CIM once again. A lifetime experience at the cost of a few bucks extra and some time spent to earn the confidence of a model like SW who at the first day will not even allow to kiss her. I am not sure whether she will be found in the same location or not because after that I left Kolkata. Mongers can locate her with the description of the building at wonobo / kolkata / Durga Charan Mitra Street / Hatkhola.I mean baris in area between beadon and durgacharan street. A small temple is also there. If you have number of this girl of roadside, pm me.

Xxcyclopsxx
07-06-15, 06:37
At MG road, many hotel, guesthouse are budget. As Himalaya, area ex, rajasthan gh.Thanks so much Appreciate That.

Adolf Hitler
07-06-15, 06:42
Her number ends with 219.

Does her number end with 4034. I have seen a recurrent ad on Locanto with this name and number. Please confirm.

SandySGlover
07-06-15, 07:03
This is about my last trip to SG. Went there on the last Friday eve (03/07/15) at around 6 pm (prime time to visit SG) with one of my friend. Reached the desired destination on my bike near PB. Parked by two-wheeler and called my regular pimp, Ajay. He came in a minute. Was in a mood for dance + shot. So decided to look in 2-3 buildings prior to settling with a girl. Started my journey with NL, followed by Rupashree and then went to Rahat Palace. Found my 3-4 good looking girls in all these buildings but finally settled with an avg looking smiling girl (I don't know why I chose that girl, leaving all the beauties behind, may be I went with my gut feeling and fortunately she proved to be the right decision). Her name of was Icha on the last room of the first floor of the building, RP. Lights went off, beer came and dance started. To my surprise, she stripped from the first song itself and got completely nude from the second song. One horny, I must say. Inserted my fingers during dance, smooched all over, co-operation at the best level. Complete GFE. She didn't want the dance session to end and wanted to extend beyond the time limit, though we had paid for 1 HR dance only. Finally, after much resistance, we managed to end the session and left after promising her that I will come back for ST (though in my mind I was not sure since I had seen many other beautiful girls in other buildings) after arranging a girl for my friend for ST. Decided to venture into all the premium baris (3200 range) that evening. So started with PB, followed by Maneka Badi, 12 no, Rupashree, RP, NL and Sangam Palace. Found 1 hotie in SP, named Disha. My friend settled with her. After roaming for 2-3 more buildings with my pimp, I decided to go back to Icha. Awesome experience for ST as well. She cummed twice during our ST duration. She kissed me like anything and never wanted the ST to end. Had to forcefully end my session with her after I came and she bid good bye with a parting kiss.

I have shortlisted few girls of different buildings with whom I had an amazing GFE during my short tenure of 3 months:

1. Pooja (NL).

2. Nandini (Sangam Palace).

3. Disha (Sangam Palace).

4. Kareena (PB).

5. Icha (RP).

6. Preeti (12 No.).

7. Sheetal (12 No.).

Sorry if I am missing someone.

Blr Hot Rod
07-06-15, 15:49
I had typed it the same day (5/6/15) but couldn't post it. So doing it today.

Dear pals,

After a long gap ventured out today after lot of thinking. Whether to do or not to do. Johnny was not much eager. But wanted BJ which was and is an eternal desire of mine. SH was the right place to fulfill it and took the call. First thanks to Sir John for his invaluable map for mongers like us. Also couple of years back had asked him to help me and he was very generous to share the pimps details. Called Lotha in advance and informed him I am coming in 1 HR. Reached hp pump and called him. Promptly he arrives and takes me thru the lanes, man it gave a huge guilt feeling at the same time feels pity for the girls working there. But with firm decision and strong mind followed him, first he takes me to building of non Bengali girls who were good and petite but I didn't find any interesting one, left the building and on way asked him the rates he said that bldg is not below 5 k I said what the hell and that too without BJ. I said no chance going on rate is 2. 3 k he refused to budge and said its in different bldg not here, we left and entered famous PB went to the all 3 floors some were good but no BJ I said Loha I want BJ which is compulsory for that reply comes only Bengali girls will do it, said take me their and we move into an bldg just next to PB on entrance 5 girls to choose and will do all I say. OK choose one deal fixed for 3. 2 K. The Gal looks were not so attractive, choose one and went to 4th floor, into the room. The service was OK OK as I insisted more for BJ, at last after 40 minutes got her in missionary. Finished the deed and left but with contention. Will try something better next time with the help of seniors. By the way any of the pals know any girls in Bangalore who can give a good BJ would appreciate your help. You can PM me. Oh one more thing the girl allowed me to take pics, she was like you will not find pink pussy like the one she has and she is proud to show it to the cam. Cheers! Enjoy and play safe.

BHR

ZachHamilton
07-06-15, 16:02
Dear fellow mongers,

Armed with suggestions from seniors visited SG from 2nd to 5th of this month. I will be posting details of every girl in subsequent posts.

I have shortlisted these girls based on recommendations and past experience.

1. Pallavi. Menaka Bari third floor.

2. Puja. Kanchan Palace ground floor.

3. Anita Rai. Prem Bandhan. Ground floor.

4. Puja. Building 12 4th floor.

5. Manisha. Building 10 - second floor not the first floor one.

6. Mahi. Building 12.

Got the number of Santhosh from Papu. Thanks Papu. Thanks Arun for recommendations.

Day 1 report to follow.

Kishore Reddy.

YugiSingh
07-06-15, 19:13

You will enjoy her services. She operates from Kolkata.Dear,

Are you referring to Moumita boudi from Barrackpore (ref Rahul) who has a place in Lake Town but open to your place? Her charges are 2 K, but it would be for long, you can spend 2-3 hours with her.

Cheers,

YugiSingh

DuttaLevel
07-06-15, 19:51
I mean baris in area between beadon and durgacharan street. A small temple is also there. If you have number of this girl of roadside, pm me.I don't have any number now to share because I have deleted all contacts of SG I had. But can remember. Just after crossing the Nepali Bari from tram line side you will see some pan shops towards the left side where you will find a pimp Ramlal, an aged one who also guided me to some lesser end buildings and each time, I was able to find out some extra ordinary beauties and at very nominal cost (500 per hour) I got everything I was looking for every time. I will visit SG again perhaps next year January first half.

AltaMash
07-06-15, 21:25
Went to a spa in new Alipore and had a great experience. Total Damages 2. 5 including all. Girl was 5/10. Name of the spa is spa [Names in Code Deleted by Admin].

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Fresh Meat
07-07-15, 05:00
I don't have any number now to share because I have deleted all contacts of SG I had. But can remember. Just after crossing the Nepali Bari from tram line side you will see some pan shops towards the left side where you will find a pimp Ramlal, an aged one who also guided me to some lesser end buildings and each time, I was able to find out some extra ordinary beauties and at very nominal cost (500 per hour) I got everything I was looking for every time. I will visit SG again perhaps next year January first half.As you enter from the tramline side and walk inside the road near the mazar there is a Nepali Bari, I hope you are meaning that one.

ManOfLove
07-07-15, 07:41
Clear pm. Your mail is full.

Share mumbai anal gals no and get no of beautiful educated kolkata gals no.Inbox cleared.

Looking for anal contacts only.

Arnab2
07-07-15, 08:57
Called the lady around 1.30 pm yesterday afternoon as dong was horny for some action. She picked up the phone and asked me from where I got the no. And stuff like that (just playing safe I guess). Whatever. Told some random guy's name. After some hesitation she gave me the location and the surprising thing is that it is only about 5 minutes. Away from my home! Reached there around 2.30 as it was the assigned time for me. A guy came to pick me up in a bike. He showed me the photo of a girl and told that she was the only available girl at that moment. I did not like her that much as she had small boobs but nonetheless had to agree. He then took me to the apartment. VERY safe place. One aunty was cooking (I think she is the one who picks up the phone). The guy took me to a room and asked me to wait. Then the girl came. WOW. She has definitely grown after the pic was taken AND she smelled nice. (a bad smell is the worst turn off for me so was surprised and excited). She introduced herself and went out. Then the guy came and asked for the money (nice set up I guess). I gave the money and he went out. Then after a moment the girl came. I started the act as usual and asked her what is on the offer. She said everything except anal. I was surprised. Okay let's fast forward now. Stripped her. Licked her all over. Played with her. Made her wild. Got a blowjob. Not too good (small mouth). Fucked her 1st in miss then in doggy. Came. Cleaned myself. Called the guy and went outside. Asked him if other chicks were available. He told me that this girl is the only regular girl. Others come and go as they please. Told him to send me other girls pics via whatsapp and let me know when they are available.

Okay. Damage-1600. Blowjob without condom but fucking with condom. Does not allow lip kissing (don't know why). She told me it was for only "special" people. Well whatever.

Thanks. And cheers.

Adolf Hitler
07-07-15, 10:33
Hi monger buddies,

Recently tried a spa. Very decent. Located at the crossing of theater road and hungerford street. Just enter from theater road, its on the right hand side named [Names in Code Deleted by Admin]. You cannot miss it.

I was carrying a discount voucher and hence the counter charges were negligible. The massage was excellent with firm strokes. The chick was a bong with good exp.

She offered extras but only handjob. Got a gut feel that they would offer more for repeat customers.

Handjob charges and GFE is 1000 but can be negotiated.

Shower is excellent.

Enjoyed complete 90 minutes of good massage, GFE and a arousing handjob.

While coming out saw a nice chick in another room. Would be visiting the spa soon with another report.

Adolf

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Arnab2
07-07-15, 10:53

You will enjoy her services. She operates from Kolkata.Can you give her stats? And how does she look?

Gmsboi
07-07-15, 11:26
This is an old report. The MP at Moulali opposite the Bancharam is a pretty good place. The pimp name is Pappu and usually restricts to Massage. But if you are a regular and build a rapport a FS can be had for. Though I never tried the FS.

Girl looks: 5-7/10

Damages: 1.5 K + 0.2 K.

Enviroment: 5/10 prefer curtains.

Cleanliness: 7/10

Any of you want more precise directions will be happy to share.

Adolf Hitler
07-07-15, 11:31
Hi monger-buddies,

Recently got a contact of an independent service provider operating from a den near Minto park.

Went there on a Sunday.

The guy asked us to wait near Beckbagan-AJC bose road crossing. From there we were escorted to their den.

If you walk towards Minto park from exite crossing, you reach Beckbagan crossing and then turn right into the lane which takes you to Quest mall. As you turn right, there is a lane on the right side. On entering the lane, there is a hotel on the left side with name "B. An Hotel". The den operates from first floor.

They charge 1500 for a shot. The collection is decent. They showed me three girls of which 2 was good.

Choose a slim one. The service was little hurried but value for money.

For additional 500, you get BBJ and GFE and a relaxed long service.

The best part. Be friendly with the girl and she shares her number with you and is ready to meet you outside in her private apartment.

Really enjoyed. Looking forward to meeting the girl in her apartment.

Regards,

Adolf

FherAlways
07-07-15, 14:17
Her number ends with 219.The Moumita you are asking for is good in service, though she has some weird teeth.

The Moumita being discussed however seems to be a different lady, I have no idea about her.

FherAlways
07-07-15, 16:06
The Moumita you are asking for is good in service, though she has some weird teeth.

The Moumita being discussed however seems to be a different lady, I have no idea about her.This was supposed to be for 034 mou and not the other.

AltaMash
07-07-15, 17:22
Hello fellow mongers,

I got contact no of a guy named Ranveer from locanto. He provides chicks at 5 star hotels, (this is what he says) he whatsapped me a few pics which look very real. Have never seen it before on net. The rates are exuberant though the girls are pretty good.

Anyone here who has availed this guy's service? He quoted 25 k for a few hrs. He also told me that the payment needs to be made once the girl arrives in the room.

I told him I'll be staying at Park hotel located, he told me that the girl can easily come in. Is that possible?

ZachHamilton
07-07-15, 17:34
Landed in Kolkata at 1 PM, went to hotel and relaxed. Reached SG by 5:30, called Santhosh and gave Papu's reference. He came in about 10 min and met me near AXIS.

Bank. Santhosh looks like a cool techie, very different from other pimps.

Being the first day I wanted to stick to the short listed girls and decided to first try Pallavi.

Pallavi:

Santhosh took me to Menaka bari third floor. He just said Papu's friend and left. Pallavi is a simple beauty with medium built. She invited me cordially, chit.

Chatted a bit. She can hold a conversation. She is a very confident girl and it shows in her behavior.

Opted for dance at 3200. Pallavi is an amazing dancer and her eyes are simply amazing. After about two songs clothes came off and dance was forgotten. I was trying.

To enjoy her body while she was trying to get me go for a shot. She didn't ask for a while mind you, she made sure I would say yes before she asked.

Overall it was nice a session with her. By the time we finished it started raining heavily. She asked me to stay for a while and wait for rain to slow down.

Spent around 20 minutes talking to her. She reads ISG and knows all seniors. LVM, John, Arun, Papu etc. She mentioned how shy Arun was and how she had had to.

Pull him for dance. She knows most of the famous girls in SG. She once danced with Twinkle and Manisha for a customer. Must be one rich guy. Shared some games with.

Her and showed her how to download APK files. She quoted 12.5 K for LT.

Called Santhosh and bid good buy to her.

Girl: Pallavi.

Building: Menaka bari 3rd floor.

Face: 8/10

Boobs: 7/10

Overall experience: 8/10

What I liked: Eyes and attitude.

Damage: 3200+3200.

Anita Rai:

After Pallavi went to check Puja of KP but she was busy, so went to check Anita Rai of PB. She was available, her room is the first on left after entering PB. I.

Have visited Anita several times including LT. She has gained weight and started putting makeup. Earlier she wouldn't wear any makeup. I have a soft corner for her.

Thanks to good time I had last time. Even with more weight I still find her attractive.

Opted for shot at 3200. I mistakenly gave her 700 extra which she gave me back promptly. I gave 500 back to her.

Anita can be very demanding (in a sweet way) in what she wants. Position, pace etc. "Slow Janu OK" she says. She likes her hair to be pulled gently, likes her.

Love handles to be pinched hard. Finished with shot in 30 minutes. Spent another 45 minutes just cuddling and caressing her. She quoted 12700 for LT from 11.

O'clock. It was around 8:30 by then and she offered LT from then for 16 K. I did not want to go for LT on first day as I was tired. Promised her to visit next day.

Called Santhosh and left PB.

Girl: Anita Rai.

Building: Prem bandhan Ground floor.

Boobs: 9/10 - I like big boobs.

Overall experience: 9/10

What I liked: She is very fair, likes cuddling.

Damage: 3200 + 500

Puja:

After Anita, went back to KP to check for Puja. Luckily she was available. Santhosh said Arun's friend and left. Puja was in Ghagra choli and was looking like a.

Girl with big eye lashes. Her room is a disappointment and she deserves a better room. She is very slim and I wouldn't have selected except for Arun's.

Recommendation. Opted for dance at 3200. She asked when Arun is visiting next time. She mentioned that she doesn't get to speak to Arun over phone. She sounded bit.

Sad about it. Arun, call her. Couple of times she said Arun also does the same thing or says same thing. Looks like she is in love with you Arun.

She is a good dancer with lot of grace. In the middle of second song, she got completely naked. She has perfect boobs for her frame. Perky boobs with big nipples.

I was never fond of petite girls, but after seeing her realized the appeal of petite bodies. Holding her and caressing her was a privilege. Spent more than an.

Hour caressing / massaging her body. She would once in while change her position to give access to different parts of her body. Felt that she is submissive.

And still has bit of shyness of a young girl. She thanked me for the massage and I thanked her for the opportunity. Called Santhosh and left SG a satisfied monger.

Girl: Puja (Farah's sister).

Building: Kanchan Palace Ground floor.

Boobs: 8/10 - Perky boobs.

Overall experience: 9/10

What I liked: Young, cute body.

Damage: 3200.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

FherAlways
07-08-15, 06:04
Hello fellow mongers,

I got contact no of a guy named Ranveer from locanto. He provides chicks at 5 star hotels, (this is what he says) he whatsapped me a few pics which look very real. Have never seen it before on net. The rates are exuberant though the girls are pretty good.

Anyone here who has availed this guy's service? He quoted 25 k for a few hrs. He also told me that the payment needs to be made once the girl arrives in the room.

I told him I'll be staying at Park hotel located, he told me that the girl can easily come in. Is that possible?Posting 2nd time, as ISG said error I my earlier post.

25 k is an unreasonable amount in Kolkata. May be actresses charge that, no idea about them.

Their is every possibility of you being coerced to part with your money / cheated and not just overcharged.

I have paid 18 k for girls that I usually get for 4/6 k now. I was stupid. You are welcome.

Wonder was it my brain doing thinking at that stage?

Contrary to popular imagination.

Park is not a guest friendly hotel. You will need to manage her entry (through bar etc / or may be book a room for her on same floor).

Not in your particular case but I sometime wonder if a guy books a room just for the girl and she never arrives, what will he do of the room?

My 2 cent advice is that, even if Ranveer is genuine, avoid him for your own good.

IAmTheBest
07-08-15, 07:47
How is the ambiance. Is there choice of Girls. Are Thai or NE girls available or only bongs. What are the counter charges like. Appreciate the info.

Thanks

BigWorld
07-08-15, 13:32
YOU wrote: Went to a spa in new Alipore and had a great experience. Total Damages 2. 5 including all. Girl was 5/10. Name of the spa is spa.

Did you go to this spa with voucher? If yes then 2. 5 thousand inclusive voucher price?

How is the girl? Describe her attitude and statistics.

BigWorld
07-08-15, 13:34
Called the lady around 1.30 pm yesterday afternoon as dong was horny for some action. She picked up the phone and asked me from where I got the no. And stuff like that (just playing safe I guess). Whatever. Told some random guy's name. After some hesitation she gave me the location and the surprising thing is that it is only about 5 minutes. Away from my home! Reached there around 2.30 as it was the assigned time for me. A guy came to pick me up in a bike. He showed me the photo of a girl and told that she was the only available girl at that moment. I did not like her that much as she had small boobs but nonetheless had to agree. He then took me to the apartment. VERY safe place. One aunty was cooking (I think she is the one who picks up the phone). The guy took me to a room and asked me to wait. Then the girl came. WOW. She has definitely grown after the pic was taken AND she smelled nice. (a bad smell is the worst turn off for me so was surprised and excited). She introduced herself and went out. Then the guy came and asked for the money (nice set up I guess). I gave the money and he went out. Then after a moment the girl came. I started the act as usual and asked her what is on the offer. She said everything except anal. I was surprised. Okay let's fast forward now. Stripped her. Licked her all over. Played with her. Made her wild. Got a blowjob. Not too good (small mouth). Fucked her 1st in miss then in doggy. Came. Cleaned myself. Called the guy and went outside. Asked him if other chicks were available. He told me that this girl is the only regular girl. Others come and go as they please. Told him to send me other girls pics via whatsapp and let me know when they are available.

Okay. Damage-1600. Blowjob without condom but fucking with condom. Does not allow lip kissing (don't know why). She told me it was for only "special" people. Well whatever.

Thanks. And cheers.Great report!

AltaMash
07-08-15, 15:59
YOU wrote: Went to a spa in new Alipore and had a great experience. Total Damages 2. 5 including all. Girl was 5/10. Name of the spa is spa.

Did you go to this spa with voucher? If yes then 2. 5 thousand inclusive voucher price?

How is the girl? Describe her attitude and statistics.Attitude was great I would rate it 8/10.

Looks wise 5/10

And the ambiance was great with shower.

I even had a shower with her and banged her under the shower.

I had got voucher from groupon and had paid 1 k at the counter and 1.5 k to the girl though she quoted 3 k I bargained it to 1.5 k.

I don't have PM facility here, [Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

ZachHamilton
07-08-15, 18:13
Reached SG by 5:30, called Santhosh and went in search of Puja of building 12 who is called BJ queen by Thumpai Kundu. I showed him her picture, but didn't recognize her. He did his best to locate her and finally found Puja who was unfortunately sick and not working that day. I still don't know if she was the same Puja that I was looking for. On Santhosh recommendation went to KP again looking for Dolly.

Dolly:

Dolly is in KP first floor. She greeted me with a smile. Even though she is not really my type I went for her on Santhosh recommendation. Took dance at 3200. Dance for first song was nice with lot of touching and she started pestering me for a shot which was a big turn off. I was not willing to commit and said I will decide after dance session is over, but she was very adamant that I say yes then only. Got fed up and said a firm NO. Things changed after that and she was very mechanical for the rest of the session with lot of breaks in between. Over all a disappointing experience. May be I should have handled the situation better. Told Santhosh that I was not happy with service and he was very disappointed as she was his recommendation. He kept asking me what happened, what did the girl do etc. I told him to take it easy and not worry about it.

Girl: Dolly.

Building: Kanchan Palace first floor.

Face: 6/10

Boobs: 7/10 - medium size.

Overall experience: 4/10

Damage: 3200

Puja:

After disappointment with Dolly, wanted to get guaranteed service instead of looking for new girl. Luckily Puja in ground floor was free as we came down from Dolly's room. Puja was again in gaghra choli, different color of course, I guess that is her favorite dress type. Dance lasted one song and she asked me if she can remove her dress. I was only happy to say yes. She obviously didn't want to dance and was happy to let me play with her body, which I didn't mind at all. Again spent more than an hour with her. I have given my rating for Puja in first day report so will skip it. Had dinner along with Santhosh in Welcome hotel. Its a dirty place but food was good.

Disha:

Went looking for a new girl. Covered NL, 12, and one more building that didn't know. Did not fancy anyone. Finally went to Sangam Palace (opposite NL). There were about 5 girls in ground floor. Liked one slim looking girl. Disha has similar body type as Puja. She is very energetic in dance and after each song she says 'yeh Oyeh'. It was standard dance performance with clothes off for last two songs. She has nice boobs, slightly smaller than Pujas but tender with small nipples. Over all it was a decent session. In between another girl came into the room to get something. She looked really good, name is Nandini. Made note to check her out next time.

Girl: Disha.

Building: Sangam Palace ground floor.

Boobs: 8/10 - small and tender.

Damage: 3200 + 200 tip.

Anita Rai:

It was almost 11 O'clock and time to go for LT. Went to Anita as promised to her yesterday. Paid 12700. I have already written about Anita so I won't go into the details. Had good time with her and left at 9 in the morning.

Damage: 12000 +700 (servant).

Day two also was overall a good day with Dolly being the only disappointment.

ZachHamilton
07-08-15, 19:13
After LT with Anita Rai slept till 5 PM. Called Santhosh from hotel, asked him to confirm LT with Puja (KP). I wanted to go directly for LT only, but Santhosh asked me to come by 8:30 to give advance to Puja. Checked out of hotel and reached SG by 8, paid 5 K advance to Puja for LT from 12 O'clock. Since there was time to kill went exploring with Santhosh. Went to 12 looking for Mahi. She was available and was decent looking to give a try. Took dance at 3200. During first song she wanted me to take her friend as well for dance, I refused and was already felling this was going to be another disappointment. She asked for drinks after first song. I said yes and the bill was 700 for vodka, sprite and some junk. She smoked three cigarettes during session. I don't drink or smoke and I don't like cigarette smell. It was forgettable experience. DFK was on offer but definitely not on with cigarette smell.

Girl: Mahi.

Building: 12

Boobs: 5/10 - very small.

Overall experience: 3/10. Go to her if you like DFK and don't mind cigarette smell.

Damage: 3200 + 700 drinks.

Cherry:

Had dinner again in welcome hotel. Still some more time was available before LT. Went looking again and selected Cherry from 12. She just came from bath and was looking fresh without makeup. Took dance at 3200. Cherry has a sweet face and amazing body. She is a rare combination of slim body with big boobs. Cherry and Puja knew each other as they are from same place. Dance was professional and nothing special. Over all a decent session.

Girl: Cherry.

Building: 12

Boobs: 9/10 - Almost Perfect.

Damage: 3200

Puja:

It was time for LT and Puja just finished a session with a customer. This time she was in a angry birds T-shirt. Had one of my best nights with Puja. She is so light and can be maneuvered easily into any position. Tried WOT, squat, face to face, doggy, missionary etc and she was game for everything. Had to use oil as she was very tight. I usually visit SG once a year but decided to make it more frequent just for Puja. Gave her good massage as she was feeling pain in her legs. Even Anita complained about pain in legs. Looks like all the dancing takes its toll on girls. Taught her some exercises to strengthen legs and relieve pain. I had a flight to catch at 10 am so left SG at 7. Santhosh came to airport to drop me. Gave him 1 k tip for taking good care of me for 3 days. I has been 3 days and still can't stop thinking about LT with Puja and can't wait to go back, till then will cherish the memories.

Overall experience: 10/10.

Damage: 15000 + 1000 (servant).

ManOfLove
07-08-15, 20:55
Happened to cun by many ads in Times Classifieds about social club where you get to spend gud time wid housewives and.

Earn too. Have anyone tried this? Its better to be called gigolo service but I m afraid if dey wud trap you wid gay people. But if its real den its really a gud deal of fucking.

Any info wud be helpful.

SamKap
07-08-15, 23:09
Hi friends,

I am from south and after reading about SG I am eager to try out the delights. So I need few tips and help from seniors here.

Since I do not know anything about Calcutta can someone suggest some decent hotel to stay for around 3 days near SG or easily transportable.

Distance to SG. Can some kind soul please pm the numbers for good reliable pimps and the rates to be paid thereof. Also what might be rates of.

Hotel room in Calcutta.

Already I have the list of girls but the digits of a good reliable pimp is essential.

Thanks

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

FherAlways
07-09-15, 05:58
Happened to cun by many ads in Times Classifieds about social club where you get to spend gud time wid housewives and.

Earn too. Have anyone tried this? Its better to be called gigolo service but I m afraid if dey wud trap you wid gay people. But if its real den its really a gud deal of fucking.

Any info wud be helpful.If they ask for membership fee etc, you already know their intention. Most of such ads are by cheats only.

Their are several cases, both known personally and discussed on net, where people deposit money, in hope of income and sex and end up making the cheater richer. People desperate for sex and needy of money become easy targets for them.

Your doubts about clubbing with people other than women are also valid, though no body in my knowledge has shared such experience. Perhaps we Straight men find it easier to discuss money loss.

While I was in Delhi, some people used to say that women pick up guys with white hanky on collar at CP. I am not a kind of guy, women would find attractive and more over I am supremely lazy. Still I went for 2 days to see if I could locate any such guy being picked up. I could find no such guy standing there. May be I missed exact spots.

IAmTheBest
07-09-15, 06:33
Was it 1 k additional to the voucher. Because groupon voucher is already paid for. Appreciate your reply.

Thanks.

NonsenseGuy
07-09-15, 14:12
Seniors,

Came across this lady on AFF, asking 5 k for 1 hour. Is she safe? She is 36 years, BBW. Safety is prime concern.

Cheers

Aruncuckoo
07-09-15, 14:19
Puja:

It was time for LT and Puja just finished a session with a customer. This time she was in a angry birds T-shirt. Had one of my best nights with Puja. She is so light and can be maneuvered easily into any position. Tried WOT, squat, face to face, doggy, missionary etc and she was game for everything. Had to use oil as she was very tight. I usually visit SG once a year but decided to make it more frequent just for Puja. Gave her good massage as she was feeling pain in her legs. Even Anita complained about pain in legs. Looks like all the dancing takes its toll on girls. Taught her some exercises to strengthen legs and relieve pain. I had a flight to catch at 10 am so left SG at 7. Santhosh came to airport to drop me. Gave him 1 k tip for taking good care of me for 3 days. I has been 3 days and still can't stop thinking about LT with Puja and can't wait to go back, till then will cherish the memories.

Overall experience: 10/10.

Damage: 15000 + 1000 (servant).Hi Zach,

Anitha-Pallav-Pooja, what else you need to make your trip a memorable one. Anitha Roy didn't attract me much as she become little bulky, otherwise she is my sweet heart before meeting pooja. And yes I didn't call Pooja for a month as I become busy with work, will try to call today / tomorrow. We share a special affection for quiet some time.

Arun

Arnab2
07-09-15, 17:07
Was feeling horny today morning so decided to ring up my new found contacts (thanks to all shared). Was in the mood for some housewife so called them. One was ready to come initially but as it was raining so she refused after sometime. Called another one. Switched off. Another one. She fucking laughed me off after knowing my age. W. T. F man. Then got in contact of Arcsunny and shared many contacts. He helped me big time. Thanks buddy! Fixed a meeting with one SP near Garia. Bargained hard but could not get lower than 2500 for a shot. Whatever went out in my bike as it was raining but as my luck had it. Halfway there it started and I mean really all hell broke loose and I was soaking in 5 minutes. Almost lost my 2 phones life in the process. Thank god they are working but I think warranty is void now whatever. Went to the place. A guy guided me to a residential apartment. Really safe. Asked for the money. Gave him. Then came the shock. A Kaamwali type woman came. I was like dripping wet and then this shock. And the shock of loosing 2500 bucks. Whatever got her naked. Stretchmarks in tummy. How worse could it get. Didn't have the mood to fuck her. Asked for a blowjob. It was nice wet one. Practice I guess. Came in 10 minutes and came out as soon as I could. Got chicken biryani and chaanp to satiate the "hunger". Never going to that SP again. Promised me real housewife. Could get better than her for 1100 in SG.

But this life comes with its highs and lows.

Fuck, whatever, am still frustrated.

Uber777
07-09-15, 17:10
Seniors,

Came across this lady on AFF, asking 5 k for 1 hour. Is she safe? She is 36 years, BBW. Safety is prime concern.

CheersWhat is AFF boss?

Uber777
07-09-15, 17:13
Seniors,

CheersWhat is AFF boss? Looks extremely juicy mature momma. Just my type.

Arnab2
07-09-15, 17:53
What is AFF boss? Looks extremely juicy mature momma. Just my type.Its Adult Friend Finder. I opened an account but all "near me " profiles are showing port Blair. Don't know why. Anybody has any idea?

FherAlways
07-09-15, 18:03
Hi guys, still in kolkata without any success except for an excellent B2 B from a thai babe. Contacted some SPs and got these contacts. Pic attached. Can anyone give feedback regarding these babes. I shall be greatful.I have taken her service once, she is good although does not looks as nice as in pic.

To add she fakes moan, will start moaning even before the act.

But nice service.

FherAlways
07-09-15, 18:24
[Edited or Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited, deleted or partially redacted to clean up or remove sections of the report that were obviously written by bypassing the Forum's Text Cleanup Script.

The Forum's Text Cleanup Script automatically fixes a number of common writing errors like improper capitalization, missing punctuation, common misspellings, sentence and paragraph spacing, etc.

Here's the bottom line: If you're going to bipass the Forum's Text Cleanup Script, then your writing had better be letter perfect or I'm going to delete it. Specifically, that means...

- Do NOT write in all small letters!
- Use correct punctuation.
- Spell words in their entirety.
- Capitalize the 1st letter of all proper nouns.
- Capitalize the proper noun "I".
- Capitalize acronyms.
- Double space between paragraphs.
- Do NOT use repetitive punctuation, etc., etc., etc.
- Most important of all: Do not write like you're texting on a fucking cellphone.

Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Rohan460
07-10-15, 05:37
After getting boredom for a very long time, without any action, decided to venture out to some unusual and less traveled destination, so decided to make a tour of Digha. Searched train in google and found a train called Kandari express for Digha from Howrah station. Reached Howrah on time and my train left platform at 02.20 pm, ohh what a trip it was going to be, din't conceptualize before. Well I had a general ticket, but on boarding the train I could realize that most of the compartments are empty, it was a bit of turn off, but I decided to reach Digha without having any big agenda. Later asked TTe for a seat in AC chair car and luckily he obliged me and provided a window seat. In the ac chair car passengers were there but still 10 to 20% seats were vacant, why don't know. I saw most of them were with families and I found non to engage with, as I was alone it was a bit of boredom, so brought out my earphone and closed my eyes to take a nap. Well after 2 hours I thought why not roam in other coaches, so went. In other coaches too scenes were not very enthusiastic, so inquired some vendors about Digha and possible locations. Some replied very casually some gave some insight. In such away reached Digha station around 05.40 pm. Came out from the coaches and straightly went to take auto, but here too scenes were discouraging, as there wasn't any auto rikshaw or cabs, only paddled van. Well, somehow asked one van puller for hotels, he wanted to know how many people, I replied only me, he promptly refused and said that in Digha no hotel allow single person, I was in really awkward circumstances. What to do here 170 km away from Kolkata. I said to him atbleast try some hotels, but most of them van pullers shirked my request. Meantime one van puller came to me and persuaded to go with him as he knew some hotels who allows secretly. Went with him, he took me to one hotel, the manager asked so many formal question about my digha tour and purposes etc etc, finally he said that he had to confirm this that I have come here with prior permission of my family members and I have no other motives than touring. So they took my home numbers telephoned to my bro and after confirming they allowed me to their room. Ohh what was going inside my mind after coming to Digha alone I can't put in black and white. I straightly took a shower and ventured out to fulfill my dark fantasies as I had some info regarding to the actions in Digha and its surroundings. Took again paddled van and reached old Digha beach, I saw a bar cum restaurant on the main road, so it was obvious choice to quench my thirst first with a beer and after that started my hunt. Firstly roam freely for one hours asked one or two paan wala and other probables, received some guidance and leads. In this way I was near to bus stand where I had seen earlier too few married women standing with make ups, so understood that the area which is in my mind is very close. There wasn't any hassles or pulling from them, it was nice gesture, watching other approaching them I too approach one boudi and inquired about her rate, she said 400/- with accommodation. It was good and cheap too. But took my time before zeroing and kept hunting, suddenly and NE looking boudi came to my sight I straightly asked her to move with me. She asked upfront 300/- before deed and took me to her den which was a lodge towards the less crowded area of Digha beach. Went inside the room she undressed herself and requested me too, but I said before the act I want to have some beer and enjoy her company. So, ordered two beer and a IB nip for her. BBBJ is not very common in Digha and few SW do this, as she informed me. But after having nip and on my offering extra bucks she readied to give BJ. It was good BJ before the act and nice moaning too from the boudi. She was very fair and had big saggy boobs, but my entire focus was on her Blow jobs which was going up with every stroke from her mouth. Well after 20 mnts starter in missionary and after banging for 10 mts came inside her. It was a nice time with her. Came to my hotel room and had a very sound sleep and got in the morning at 8. 30 am only after knocking the door by hotel staffs since the standard check out time in Digha hotels is 09 AM. Ohh another shit time came, but kept my cool and after finishing morning obligation checked out from hotels with further guidance from manger about other dens in near about Digha. He suggested there are two such places where we can get laid easily one is in Ramnagar at few kilometer from Digha and another one is at Kathie / contain central Bus stand which is at 25 KM from Digha, but he further suggested me that the quality in Kothie is better, so my next destination was kothie. Took a bus and well after 40 mnts reached Kothie central bus stand nearly about 11 am. Inquired with possible leads, got direction towards a hotel which very close the bus stand. With several apprehensions in mind went inside the hotel and asked for a room, the manager said there isn't any room vacant as of now, but on my insistence laid he said there are only four girls available at that time. He paraded them all, wao! They were all from 17 to 22 years. I chose one named Piyali she would about 19 years. Went inside asked about the permitted time she said there isn't much to do with time you (I) should be happy with her acts. After several chit chat and here about I could know some girls were college goer too. Well started my act with request of BJ which she refused but readied for CBJ with 100/- extra. We drank too before the deeds and had very wonder full enthusiastic fuck with her as I was her day opener. Tried doggy with wot and mis. After the deed left with her number to meet her again out side that den.

Ilovmuff
07-10-15, 05:57
Its Adult Friend Finder. I opened an account but all "near me " profiles are showing port Blair. Don't know why. Anybody has any idea?Bro, there is a browse option at the top from where you can search for west bengal and then narrow done.

I had membership for AFF earlier days but no success. I think its a big time waste of money.

Any brothers had success with the AFF contacts??

AwesomeBB
07-10-15, 09:45
Hi geniuses,

Request you to guide me for some locations in Basirhat where I can find a good fuck.

Thanks

Callypso King
07-10-15, 10:42
Coming back to Kol after a long time. I started my mongering career in Kol during my college and early career days and now happily settled elsewhere. Will be in Kol this month end for a week. Wanted to catch up with my old monger friends and new ones as well. Thinking of planning a night out as a small group in SG. Inbox me your number if interested.

Arnab2
07-11-15, 05:31
After getting boredom for a very long time, without any action, decided to venture out to some unusual and less traveled destination, so decided to make a tour of Digha. Searched train in google and found a train called Kandari express for Digha from Howrah station. Reached Howrah on time and my train left platform at 02.20 pm, ohh what a trip it was going to be, din't conceptualize before. Well I had a general ticket, but on boarding the train I could realize that most of the compartments are empty, it was a bit of turn off, but I decided to reach Digha without having any big agenda. Later asked TTe for a seat in AC chair car and luckily he obliged me and provided a window seat. In the ac chair car passengers were there but still 10 to 20% seats were vacant, why don't know. I saw most of them were with families and I found non to engage with, as I was alone it was a bit of boredom, so brought out my earphone and closed my eyes to take a nap. Well after 2 hours I thought why not roam in other coaches, so went. In other coaches too scenes were not very enthusiastic, so inquired some vendors about Digha and possible locations. Some replied very casually some gave some insight. In such away reached Digha station around 05.40 pm. Came out from the coaches and straightly went to take auto, but here too scenes were discouraging, as there wasn't any auto rikshaw or cabs, only paddled van. Well, somehow asked one van puller for hotels, he wanted to know how many people, I replied only me, he promptly refused and said that in Digha no hotel allow single person, I was in really awkward circumstances. What to do here 170 km away from Kolkata. I said to him atbleast try some hotels, but most of them van pullers shirked my request. Meantime one van puller came to me and persuaded to go with him as he knew some hotels who allows secretly. Went with him, he took me to one hotel, the manager asked so many formal question about my digha tour and purposes etc etc, finally he said that he had to confirm this that I have come here with prior permission of my family members and I have no other motives than touring. So they took my home numbers telephoned to my bro and after confirming they allowed me to their room. .Great find man. Keep the work. Planning to visit Digha shortly if meat is available for so cheap there but can't understand why hotels don't allow single person to check is there even if you have valid ID proof?

Arnab2
07-11-15, 05:34
Looking for a fuck below 1000. Any ideas where such meat would be available. Thanks for the help.

Running short on money.

Arnab2
07-11-15, 08:47
Hey,

Can anyone suggest some GF friendly hotels in Bhubaneswar. Would be much appreciated as me and my girlfriend are planning a trip to Bhubaneswar.

Thanks,

Cheers

AltaMash
07-11-15, 11:07
[Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

FherAlways
07-11-15, 15:54
Great find man. Keep the work. Planning to visit Digha shortly if meat is available for so cheap there but can't understand why hotels don't allow single person to check is there even if you have valid ID proof?Somebody told that, a tourist, staying alone, had mysteriously died in a hotel. Since then these folks have disallowed single person.

BoobLover1979
07-11-15, 17:27
Seniors,

CheersHi dear,

She is from Kolkata?

NewDee18
07-11-15, 18:34
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were written in some sort of Abnormal Writing Style. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Kolkras
07-11-15, 20:31
Cherry:

Had dinner again in welcome hotel. Still some more time was available before LT. Went looking again and selected Cherry from 12. She just came from bath and was looking fresh without makeup. Took dance at 3200. Cherry has a sweet face and amazing body. She is a rare combination of slim body with big boobs. Cherry and Puja knew each other as they are from same place. Dance was professional and nothing special. Over all a decent session.After I read your long posts, I am missing my golden days at SG. Wow! That was terrific for you. I know this girl Cherry. Small body and quite active movements!

NonsenseGuy
07-12-15, 02:26
What is AFF boss? Looks extremely juicy mature momma. Just my type.Apologies bro,

Due to excitement of juciy milk, posted in wrong thread. That was for Delhi thread.

She is from south Delhi. Anyone coming to Delhi can enjoy these boobs.

Cheers

Rohan460
07-12-15, 04:52
Somebody told that, a tourist, staying alone, had mysteriously died in a hotel. Since then these folks have disallowed single person.You are right bro this was the story they told me, and not only one person, they claimed such suicidal cases keeps happening with single tourist, so police have strictly given hotels instructions against single person. So be sure next time you make a trip to Digha accompany someone.

IAmLoneWolf
07-12-15, 14:17
... found lifetime experience at the cost of a few bucks extra and some time spent to earn the confidence of a model like SW who at the first day will not even allow to kiss her. I am not sure whether she will be found in the same location or not because after that I left Kolkata. Mongers can locate her with the description of the building at wonobo / kolkata / Durga Charan Mitra Street / Hatkhola.Hey DuttaLevel,

Was your Trisha's room on the corner of first floor of the building (room is diagonally opposite to the building stairs)? You need to go a few steps below the floor level to reach her door. The masi living opposite to her door has a bloody irritating dog?

Please tell me your and my Trisha are not the same. Please o please!

Cheers!

IAmLoneWolf.

Uber777
07-12-15, 17:40
Apologies bro,

Due to excitement of juciy milk, posted in wrong thread. That was for Delhi thread.

She is from south Delhi. Anyone coming to Delhi can enjoy these boobs.

CheersLOL BTW AdultFriend. Is a total time waste. I got a silver membership couple of years back (2012/13 I guess) and tried to connect to few mature MILF profiles in Cal forum. Only one guy (yes 'Guy') responded with usual shitty stuffs e. G. I got to arrange place, pay before action (blah blah.) and in 4th grade English. My mongering instinct demanded that I stay away. Anyone else had a better exp in Kolkata forum. Wud be good to know!

FherAlways
07-12-15, 19:04
LOL BTW AdultFriend. Is a total time waste. I got a silver membership couple of years back (2012/13 I guess) and tried to connect to few mature MILF profiles in Cal forum. Only one guy (yes 'Guy') responded with usual shitty stuffs e. G. I got to arrange place, pay before action (blah blah.) and in 4th grade English. My mongering instinct demanded that I stay away. Anyone else had a better exp in Kolkata forum. Wud be good to know!Disclaimer: I have never had a paid membership of AFF. It is just an opinion.

I really doubt AFF can give any better result than, say, locanto Ad.

On the contrary, as it restricts the communication between paid members, It restricts the number of possible options. A lot of people are not inclined to pay money or simply wary of leaving online trail.

In its ideal form, AFF should have been a platform for meeting between consenting adult. But the reality is that other social media like facebook etc fills that gap better. This is because you can easily meet people, without having to announce from roof top about your desire of mating.

Remember In our land, you are considered loose character, if you are in search of sex.

In past, I have had success in yahoo chat rooms. That holds true for other social media as well.

The only people left are the escorts and their pimps, so you are down to same luck as acting upon online classifieds. Why waste money?

One of my friends did get lucky in Delhi. He was overjoyed, when he found a contact, that looked like a model, for very small amount. But he lost his desires, when the pimp showed him the woman (yes a woman in her 40's). And that was after he gave him money.

So be careful friends.

Chodnaa
07-13-15, 12:22
This is in regards to your huge knowledge in this field of specialty.

I am looking for a nice looking girl or woman (not that typical SG types with blackheads and dark circles. Kind of a bit homely looking).

I want to go with her on a long drive may be from afternoon till 9 pm back to Kolkata. In between I am looking for some companionship and some bit of hugging groping and BJ. Fuck.

If possible then yes otherwise not a major priority. Can you please help me with that?

Thanks

===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

KnightRider123
07-13-15, 13:25
Looking for a fuck below 1000. Any ideas where such meat would be available. Thanks for the help.

Running short on money.You can get a ride in SG for as low as 2-300 bucks. I would suggest you to visit KD.

Arnab2
07-13-15, 19:23
You can get a ride in SG for as low as 2-300 bucks. I would suggest you to visit KD.I was thinking about Nepali Bari as girls in KD are not quite lookers. I guess?

What are the ongoing rates in Nepali Bari and can I get good looking NE chicks there?

Thanks!

DuttaLevel
07-13-15, 21:39
Hey DuttaLevel,

Was your Trisha's room on the corner of first floor of the building (room is diagonally opposite to the building stairs)? You need to go a few steps below the floor level to reach her door. The masi living opposite to her door has a bloody irritating dog?

Please tell me your and my Trisha are not the same. Please o please!

Cheers!

IAmLoneWolf.Hi,

I am sure the Trisha I met is not the one you came across. She stood herself at the mentioned point and one don't need to meet any Masi to get her. My encounter with Trisha is almost 9 months old and I am not sure if she is there or not now. Nevertheless her room is inside the building on the first floor.

Arjun1982
07-13-15, 23:17
Hi,

Will be in Kolkata for the next few days.

Any leads / contacts will be appreciated.

Will reciprocate with Chennai inde contact.

FherAlways
07-14-15, 02:59

Running short on money.Try John Den, quality is better than Sadabari or KD.

IAmLoneWolf
07-14-15, 11:09
Hi,

I am sure the Trisha I met is not the one you came across. She stood herself at the mentioned point and one don't need to meet any Masi to get her. My encounter with Trisha is almost 9 months old and I am not sure if she is there or not now. Nevertheless her room is inside the building on the first floor.No, even this trisha or infact none of the girls in the building require talking to a masi. I was concerned by your post because if she's the same then I am at a loss. I have been going to this girl for over 2 yrs now. Still never got BJ or CIM. GFE, yes, everytime. So, either my people (working girl mongering) skills are not good or she has made a fool of me.

Cheers!!

IAmLoneWolf.

Dhruvninea
07-14-15, 12:33

Running short on money.Go to Building 20, SG.

Andy7
07-14-15, 12:52
Go to Building 20, SG.Dear can you please help us locate this building no 20.

PersianMagic
07-15-15, 04:38
Was in Kolkata on business last week and extended to stay on Saturday. Was staying next to the temple named after the famous Indian business family. Looked on the deal site and got a voucher for a nearby spa.

Walked over. All local selection (no NE, Thai) and they refuse to allow choice. I got a fat local girl (very disappointed!) but she gave a lot of hints and fast. I kept my hands to my sides and she almost sat on it and rubbed her crotch on my hands. I asked her for extras and was surprised to be offered FS for 1 k! Did not have protection so politely refused and opted for B2B (same rate, though!

She was cooperative (though being fat was a turn off). Given the rates, I think it was an okay monger experience.

JamesFromHeave
07-15-15, 12:43
Dear can you please help us locate this building no 20.How is the building Majar? Any body have any idea?

NonsenseGuy
07-15-15, 13:00
Friends,

I had request info about decent spa with happy ending.

Anyway just out from a good 60 min session at bangur avenue. Groupon coupon is available for 999/- but preferred to pay 1140/- direct on counter. Miss "J" name of famous flower was given who claimed to be from Thailand. I don't trust. It was a good 60 min session with each part of body was touched. HJ was offered for 2 k then bargained for 1 k.

If someone has massage as first priority then he can try this spa.

I asked if any NI is available for next visit. They said "sorry". Receptionist "star" in Hindi was petite with small boobs but another girl roaming around wad bomb. May try her if available.

Cheers

FherAlways
07-15-15, 13:57
Dear can you please help us locate this building no 20.While I wrote the original post suggesting about John's map, I did not notice that you already have a senior member status and hence must be having the permissions to view the map.

You did not need to be reminded of limitation of a regular member without subscription.

Mistake corrected.

Assassins88
07-15-15, 18:27
Does her number end with 4034. I have seen a recurrent ad on Locanto with this name and number. Please confirm.Hello Gneiss,

Did you get a confirmation if this is the same Moumita? Could you share the digits?

I can reciprocate.

Thanks

BlackStone9
07-16-15, 05:37
John Den. LOL.

Safe and secure.

Cheers,

JohnHi John,

I'm travelling to Kol by next Month. Saw the trending "John's Den" here. I am literally curious to try it now as I am a fond of HW with plump ass and boobs. Hope I can get it right there. Do they offer BBBJ, Rimming, multiple positions? Any tips would be highly appreciate.

Just PMed you, kindly have a look.

Cheers!

Dhruvninea
07-16-15, 07:00
Hello All,

Attached map marking building 20 in sg. It is besides the point as mentioned by John earlier.

Thanks.

Dhruv.

Adolf Hitler
07-16-15, 08:43
Hi buddies,

Recently got hold of a new den.

The location is at Rashbehari avenue.

If you get down at kalighat metro and walk towards the Lake mall, turn into the lane on the right hand side just before the lake mall. Walk for around 3-4 minutes and you will come across a small eating joint called Bijoli grill.

Just opposite to it, you will notice a spa name written in red color on a yellow wall. The den is on the first floor.

Went there last Sunday. Cover charge of 1500 with B2B, FS (one shot) and GFE. Another 500 or so and you also have a BBJ. Girls are ready to meet outside.

Petite and slim girls. Very cooperative.

Enjoyed. The girl gave her number and is ready to meet outside at a charge of 2.5 K for 3 hours all unlimited service offerings.

Will meet her soon and will update further.

Cheers.

Regards

FherAlways
07-16-15, 15:22
I am looking for information on these two SP from Locanto:

1) Suraj.

His digits ends in 793.

He asked me to come at hotel HHI. I knew HHI as unfriendly towards guest hotel, hence did not try him.

2) Bikas.

His digits ends in 518.

He says he deals only in HWs and promised service in residential apartments.

Though I could not specifically note anything suspicious in his offer, I do not know why I was not convinced at all.

However, I think, I will try him in a couple of days.

Does anyone has any idea about these people.

Any help is appreciated.

Note: If this post appears more than once, I am sorry.

My net connection was lost last time after pressing the submit button.

Please disregard the earlier post, if it appears.

Krishnendu
07-16-15, 19:13
I am looking for information on these two SP from Locanto:

1) Suraj.

His digits ends in 793.

He asked me to come at hotel HHI. I knew HHI as unfriendly towards guest hotel, hence did not try him.

2) Bikas.

His digits ends in 518.

He says he deals only in HWs and promised service in residential apartments.

Though I could not specifically note anything suspicious in his offer, I do not know why I was not convinced at all.

However, I think, I will try him in a couple of days.

Does anyone has any idea about these people.

Any help is appreciated.

Note: If this post appears more than once, I am sorry.

My net connection was lost last time after pressing the submit button.

Please disregard the earlier post, if it appears.You should have no reason to convinced. Don't try them.

RascalsHole
07-16-15, 20:54
A few dys ago I visited SG again. Ths time my regular pimp was not there so he suggested another pimp by the name of hari prasad. I told him my preference of tall, slim and' beautiful gals and he took me to KP. I toured all floors, I liked one on 1st floor but wanted to see all gals in the build. I liked one girl on 2nd floor but I liked 1st floor gal more. So, I went to her. The pimp said she is new here and her pussy is tight and I was enticed to choose her. She is in last room in 1st floor. Her name is Ichchha. I like a bit of talking before the real act so tried to talk to her but she was either too shy or she was not good in hindi as she didnot speak much.

So, I started the act. I feel excited only when I am able to give pleasure to the girl and she is crying in ecstasy, only tht turns me on. Whn I am wth a girl I try to think that iam making love with her and not having sex with her, so try to caress her body and not force her into anything. She got total naked and I starte the caressing her entire body. I pinche dher nipple and sucked it too but not too hard as I wanted her to enjoy the act too. I finger fucked her pussy and tried to DFK her but she refused but later allowed me LFK. Then asked her too ride me on top. She put 2 condoms on me as it feels extra safe and rode me for a while but not too long. Then said she is tired, I said so quickly then thought I can't get everything in 1st visit. So I climbed her in missionnary, did LFK, kissed her face and neck, earlobes. Then raised her lges and put them on my shoulders and fucked hard and finally came in condy. Then dressed and called pimp to pick me up.

Face-8/10 (innocent teenage girl look).

Body- 8/10 (slim body with midium size boobs- I dn't like big shagging boobs so she was to my liking).

Behavior- she tried her best to please me but could not hve much conversation with her as she is weak in hindi (7/10).

Will not repeat her as I like to talk to girls during sex no during making love.

RascalsHole
07-16-15, 21:57
My pimp took me to RP, I did not find any girl to my liking. So went to night lovers. At the GND floor I saw very beautiful girl (most beautiful face I have ever seen) in saree and was tempted to try her but then thought I will scan all girls in NL then come to her. So scanned other floors, at the 1st or 2nd floor I don't remember clearly I saw a very beautiful girl (she had a very beautiful college girl type face, slim tall body and was in T shirt and pajama- she must be new in SG), she was sitting with old woman and a baby in her room. I thought to myself that baby cannot be hers as she is too young to be a mother. I asked hari prasad (my pimp) about her, he said she charges 5.2 k per hour and her behavior is not good either. I had naughty thoughts that as she is new to this business she does not know how to please a man and by spending time with her I will teach her how to please a man but then reality struck me that at 5.2 k without good behavior it may be KLPD for me so went past her room.

At the top floor 2nd room to the left of stairs I found a beautiful gal with very warm behavior. I chose her, her name was Tia or something I don't remember. She was not tall, only 5 feet but I like tall girls as I myself am tall 5' 9". I chose her because I had never tried a short girl before. I enter the room, she was looking at mirror and admiring her figure. She started opening her clothes, I stopped her and said what's the hurry we have 1 hour, lets talk. We talked on different things for about half hour. She was very talkative and lively girl with warm behavior. I absolutely liked her as I am very talkative too.

I asked her to undress, she undressed and lied on bed with her back towards me. I kissed and caressed her whole body from behind and slapped her ass hard. She screamed and I said sorry I won't do it again. Then I turned her over and kissed her whole body and fingered her pussy. I tried to kiss her mouth but she refused, said you can kiss my face only in 1st visit. I asked her to do WOT, she did that for 5-6 strokes, she told me to do missionary. I did missionary and kissed her face, neck, ears, then discharged in my condom. I said bye bye to her she said come again. If you visit her more she will do probably anything for you.

Face-9/10. Very beautiful college girl type.

Body--7/10. Slim but short. I like tall girls.

Behavior-9/10. Very lively but won't do everything in 1st visit.

Will definitely repeat her.

Both of KP and this girl cost me 3. 2 k.

Both the girls pussy were not that tight but you can't expect tight pussies from a prostitute and my dick is not big either so kind of expecting not that tight experience. Anyway I am not a fan of tight pussy as girls beauty and behavior matter to me more. I have a query to ask, has anyone tried that girl I mentioned in NL 1st or 2nd floor not sure, how is her behavior give me some feedback!!

RascalsHole
07-16-15, 22:53
Can anyone suggest good MP in kolkata with GFE. I want DFK, multiple sex positions, handjob, CBJ but not compulsory, with GFE. I am afraid of BBBJ and DATY due chances of STD infection. MP should have at least above average looking girls with good figure in slimmer side as I won't get erection if the girl is not beautiful no matter how good her service is. My best experience was with manisha 1st floor of build-10 in SG as she was beautiful with good tall figure and gave me DFK, handjob, multiple sex position with GFE. Did not do DATY with her as I disgust DATY as I think it is dirty though she had a beautiful pussy. Sadly after that I heard she is HIV+.

I once went to an independent at dumdum nagerbazar area, got one fat girl though her face was cute for 4 k. She just lied down like a dead fish, didn't allow me to kiss her mouth and only did missionary without any GFE. You can get such girls for 300 rs in SG. Later the male owner of apartment came and pinched and sucked my nipple, said you have good physique as I go to gym to maintain fit body, asked to have sex with him. I froze for a while but said I am not gay and ran out of the apartment after wearing clothes. So, I fear independent for fear of the unknown.

I also once tried an MP at AC bose road beckbagan, minto park. I was showed 6 girls. All looked around 40 years of age. Anyway took 2 girls for total of 4 k. Both had cute faces but plump body but chose due to lack of choice. Both applied powder on my body and massaged for sometime. Then both gave me handjob, CBJ and WOT, doggystyle, missionary. Though I had sex with 2 women for 1st time in my life they were not beautiful in my opinion. At 4 k it was costly according to me.

I don't want to go to sita bari, john den or KD as I may get DFK, CBJ, multiple sex position but women are not beautiful, plump HW who don't excite me at all. Can anyone suggest me some MP with beautiful face and good figure women. Just the name and rough idea of address of MPs is enough, I will find the rest from previous posts in this form. Thanks in advance!!

Sree1851
07-17-15, 09:02
Hello brothers,

Was in Kolkata last week and was looking for a SP.

Got the contact of PIA madam operating from Hazra.

She has contacts in Rashbehari as well.

Was picked up by a boy from a bar on the main road just after the Hazra metro station.

Walked about 3-4 minutes and reached an apartment in the 1st floor. There were choices of about 7-8.

Chose one with small height but big hooters. No DFK, just CBJ to begin with. Begun the action with doggy. She took on cowgirl and finished with WOT.

Overall good experience.

Figure- 7/10

Boobs- 8/10

Attitude- 9/10

Overall- 8/10

Damage- 1.5 K.

Have been trying there number but getting error message - 'has been disconnected'.

Please share if any member has the new number. She got a nice collection and keeps updating.

Cheers,

Sree

PsMailBox86
07-17-15, 13:30
Hi,

I am in Kolkata. Looking for TV actress.

Can you help me in that.

Does her no ended with 11 or 40.

Thanks in advance.

Avi hot firm Bengali TV side actress and model.

Met this gal through a add in backpages, found she was on what's app, after the initial denial.

And my persistent intellectual and flirt chat, got a date and a wild fuck, was supposed to be one shot but made her cum before me, she insisted on a second shot and after words licked the cock clean.

Her body smells amazing, pussy is well groomed and fragrant, a true Bangkok type experience.

She has her own awesome place with AC.

Report.

Age 23

Stats 36-28-30, prominent collar bones.

Looks: 9/10

Attitude: 9/10

Boobs: 9/10 (They were soft, courtesy her age)..===============================================

Greetings,

Jackson

ZachHamilton
07-17-15, 14:27
I have a query to ask, has anyone tried that girl I mentioned in NL 1st or 2nd floor not sure, how is her behavior give me some feedback!!I fancied a good looking slim girl in NL 1st /2nd floor and got an emphatic no from Santosh (pimp). There was an elder woman in her room. I think she is the same girl. Not really the answer you were expecting but wanted to share so others can be careful.

Rakesh Oberoi
07-17-15, 20:08
Hi guys,

Recently found out that there are some posters on certain walls at many part of the city. Rabindra Sadan (exide) for example. These are MP ads with number ending 590.

When I called they said 300 for full massage and then extra would be 600 for FS. They are asking us to go down to BK Paul auto stand.

Guys any idea on this?

RascalsHole
07-17-15, 22:05
Hey guys!

Researched a lot on ISG and found couple of good MPs that I am planning to visit in a couple of days. What I want to know is when is the best time to visit any MP so that I get wide variety of beautiful girls to choose from and maximum no. Of girls are available at that time and also on which days max. Girls are available for example on weekdays or on holidays, Sundays etc? Please someone enlighten me!

CaliTokol
07-17-15, 22:14
Can anyone suggest good MP in kolkata with GFE. I want DFK, multiple sex positions, handjob, CBJ but not compulsary, with GFE. I am afraid of BBBJ and DATY due chances of STD infection. MP should have atleast above average looking girls with good figure in slimmer side as I won't get erection if the girl is not beautiful no matter how good her service is. My best experience was with manisha 1st floor of build-10 in SG as she was beautiful with good tall figure and gave me DFK, handjob, mutiple sex postion with GFE. Didnot do DATY with her as I disgust DATY as I think it is dirty though she had a beautiful pussy. Sadly after that I heard she is HIV+.

I once went to an independent at dumdum nagerbazar area, got one fat girl though her face was cute for 4 k. She just lied down like a dead fish, didn't allow me to kiss her mouth and only did missionary without any GFE. You can get such girls for 300 rs in SG. Later the male owner of apartment came and pinched and sucked my nipple, said you have good physique as I go to gym to maintain fit body, asked to have sex with him. I froze for a while but said iam not gay and ran out of the apartment after wearing clothes. So, I fear independent for fear of the unknown...You just nailed it bud. My adventure in Kol so far is dull and full of shits. Though no horrific experience yet. But I would prefer to rather spend reasonable amount of money to get what is is supposed to be.

RascalsHole
07-17-15, 22:37
Hi guys,

Recently found out that there are some posters on certain walls at many part of the city. Rabindra Sadan (exide) for example. These are MP ads with number ending 590.

When I called they said 300 for full massage and then extra would be 600 for FS. They are asking us to go down to BK Paul auto stand.

Guys any idea on this?I once came across such ad in locanto of an MP and the pimp asked me to come near BK Paul more. On reaching there I was taken by a man to a cheap building in tramline side in Rabindra Sarani. I was taken to a room in 1st floor. I said I wanted DFK, CBJ, WOT, doggy style and missionary from the girl. I was shown couple of women who were old (above 35) or fat, so did not choose anyone. Just then I saw a girl passing by, she had beautiful face but was on heavier side. I asked about her, pimp told me that she is new here and does not know DFK, CBJ, doggy or WOT. Still I was enchanted by her beauty and selected her. They quoted 2 K for her and I did not bargain as I was new to mongering at that time. Anyway I went with the girl, did usual chitchat and had sex only in missionary, then left. All in all average experience. When I gained enough experience I went to that building alone without any pimp on another day and fucked another girl in GND floor at just 300 rs. So I came to know that you can get any girl in tramline side buildings in Rabindra Sarani at around 500 rs.

So be careful, it may not be a great MP, and you may end up paying thousands of rupees on a cheap prostitute and not get any massage parlor like experience and I don't think there is any massage parlor in Sonagachi!

Watermelon23
07-18-15, 06:41
Hi buddies,

Recently got hold of a new den.

The location is at Rashbehari avenue.

If you get down at kalighat metro and walk towards the Lake mall, turn into the lane on the right hand side just before the lake mall. Walk for around 3-4 minutes and you will come across a small eating joint called Bijoli grill.

Just opposite to it, you will notice a spa name written in red color on a yellow wall. The den is on the first floor.

Went there last Sunday. Cover charge of 1500 with B2B, FS (one shot) and GFE. Another 500 or so and you also have a BBJ. Girls are ready to meet outside.

Petite and slim girls. Very cooperative.

Enjoyed. The girl gave her number and is ready to meet outside at a charge of 2.5 K for 3 hours all unlimited service offerings.

Will meet her soon and will update further.

Cheers.

RegardsHi,

Can you please share the contact number of the Girl I can share my contacts as well. Please PM me.

Watermelon23
07-18-15, 06:48
Hello brothers,

Was in Kolkata last week and was looking for a SP.

Got the contact of PIA madam operating from Hazra.

She has contacts in Rashbehari as well.

Was picked up by a boy from a bar on the main road just after the Hazra metro station.

Walked about 3-4 minutes and reached an apartment in the 1st floor. There were choices of about 7-8.

Chose one with small height but big hooters. No DFK, just CBJ to begin with. Begun the action with doggy. She took on cowgirl and finished with WOT.Hi,

Can you please share the contact for the SP and whose reference to give. Please PM me the contact. I can reciprocate the same.

Cheers!

Watermelon23
07-18-15, 07:16
Hi friends,

I am planning to visit Reena once at Girish park, will I get choice of good figure there that she claims on phone. Seniors please suggest.

Waiting for suggestions.

FherAlways
07-18-15, 07:17
You should have no reason to convinced. Don't try them.Yes Sir, You are right. I have dropped the idea of trying them. Thank you.