PDA

View Full Version : Calcutta

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118

Zancob
07-18-15, 14:20
Hi friends,

I am planning to visit Reena once at Girish park, will I get choice of good figure there that she claims on phone. Seniors please suggest.

Waiting for suggestions.Do not go to Reena. She will provide you with 3/10 or 4/10 looking girl and will charge you way too much (though they say it's 1000 only).

Zancob
07-18-15, 14:37
It was 10 in the morning Johnny wanted action. Decided to visit KD(read about it a lot here). Reached by 12. Only Bina was available. Took her for an hour. Man she is a vacuum.

My first BJ without condom. She does deep throat too. She sucked for 40 min. Got her in missi and than doggy and came in WOT. It's cheap but not very clean.

Looks 5/10

Boobs 6/10

BBJ 9/10

Damage 600+200 tip.

Will repeat-Maybe but with someone else.

Zancob
07-19-15, 11:05
Hello brothers,

Was in Kolkata last week and was looking for a SP.

Got the contact of PIA madam operating from Hazra.

She has contacts in Rashbehari as well.

Was picked up by a boy from a bar on the main road just after the Hazra metro station.

Walked about 3-4 minutes and reached an apartment in the 1st floor. There were choices of about 7-8.

Chose one with small height but big hooters. No DFK, just CBJ to begin with. Begun the action with doggy. She took on cowgirl and finished with WOT.

Overall good experience...Does her number end with 659? Does she also have a man with her name starting with same letter?

Dhruvninea
07-19-15, 12:34
I mean only for person ready to go for her service and for seniors only.Hi sunny,

Your inbox seems full. Could you please pm me the contact details or arrange for an hour.

I will surely reciprocate.

Thanks.

Dhruv.

Hemant45
07-19-15, 17:04
Should be worth in lakhs outside. Mind if you could share the pics.

Thanks,

MetsoHey,

I am very much interested in Neha Sen, but I could not take a chance so far because no where I could get any reviews about her. Also she won't send her number unless she meets. She will meet in the room directly, needs a 3 hour notice. That's why I have been hesitating for long. If she is an independent she must be approachable by some means, if not through phone then may be on social networking sites or anything. But nowhere she is ready to interact for long. Did anyone visit her personally? If so, how was the service? Was it worth the money she asks for?

Rakesh Oberoi
07-20-15, 06:33
Hello All,

Attached map marking building 20 in sg. It is besides the point as mentioned by John earlier.

Thanks.

Dhruv.Hi,

Will someone be kind enough to provide a detail route direction to Building 20?

Many will not be able to download the map, so request co mongers to help out all.

Like where to start walking from, which side, landmark, building color and other relevant info.

NonsenseGuy
07-20-15, 07:31
Thanks bro. You deserve a drink, may be sooner than later.

Availed the services with your pointers.

Reached the destination was per your direction this Saturday around 1 pm. As I was looking for RED color on Yellow wall, but could not find any such thing. What I could find was a faded white wall with a white flex poster of with Bird spa. So was very much confused. After looking all four corners of BG crossing, finally decided to take a chance and entered the building's first floor.

From the first scene of room, you can guess "all is well" for mongers. Talked to "are", he asked how you came to know. I replied from no one. Then he called a lady, you can call a fat lady, she said what you want. I said "all". She tried to sell package at 2.5 k but I insisted that my bro took "all" in 1. 5 k. Now, she asked for your name. How can I give your name to her. Then she called "are", he again asked you reference. I said my bro was there but I can not tell his name. Now he closed the door and called third person. I was a bit scared. Third person again insisted for reference. But I did not tell anything about you. .

Finally, at last, he gave up. Deal was set for 2 k plus 100 for gatekeeper. I was shown 3 girls, were not of my kind. But I was scared so decided not to leave. I opted for Rain as rest 2 were not up to the mark. As she entered, first thing she did was to bring me in my bday suit. Then she started saying that 2 k does not include extra. I started "don't cheat" and asked to call the first girl and "are". He was like please pay more. I said "do not cheat customers else you will loose him forever". He said "OK". While discussing all this I was in my bday suit plus towel. .

Now Rain quickly came in her bday suit plus panti. She started selling other package BJ and all. She said "price is 1200 but you may pay 1000". I said "I am left with no money and I can not pay more than 500". She told that I can go to ATM, I said in this bday suit. She said OK give 600/ I said no only 500/ She gave up and agreed. Next 15-20 min was of sucking and BJ. Fondling, sucking etc. I could feel some salty taste while her nipple. Can someone tell me the reason about this.

Meanwhile she told to be a mother of a boy going to class 4. And she confirmed that her husband fucks her every night and in various positions. She is not interested in WOT but did for some 3-4-5 min then we did in missionary. I was intentionally delaying the release. She asked to release I refused saying "after release you will run away, you are here only till I release".

She is ready to meet outside during day time was asking 12 k. I said I want full night. She said she does not do night, as has a family. But I am sure she will if someone tries. Her full day worth must not be more than 2 k.

After sometime I released. Paid her 500/- And then gave her extra 100 as tip. She was happy. Gave her number, though I will never repeat her.

Then came "are". He also gave his number and told to call before coming next time. I may call her for some other chic of my taste. If he has than it is OK else I am happy.

Damage- 2.1 k + .6 k = 2. 7 k.

This all can be easily negotiated in 1. 5 k.

WIR- A big No with that girl. However will call "R" if he has some decent stuff.

Thanks again Bro.

Cheers,

P.S.: Who says you need to ask for numbers and all. So many pointers are left by seniors here and there, just collect them and ACT on those, take chances.

Hi buddies,

Recently got hold of a new den.

The location is at Rashbehari avenue.

If you get down at Kalighat metro and walk towards the Lake mall, turn into the lane on the right hand side just before the lake mall. Walk for around 3-4 minutes and you will come across a small eating joint called Bijoli grill.

Just opposite to it, you will notice a spa name written in red color on a yellow wall. The den is on the first floor.

Went there last Sunday. Cover charge of 1500 with B2B, FS (one shot) and GFE. Another 500 or so and you also have a BBJ. Girls are ready to meet outside.

Petite and slim girls. Very cooperative.

Enjoyed. The girl gave her number and is ready to meet outside at a charge of 2.5 K for 3 hours all unlimited service offerings.

Will meet her soon and will update further.

Cheers.

Regards

Indian100
07-21-15, 04:18
Do not go to Reena. She will provide you with 3/10 or 4/10 looking girl and will charge you way too much (though they say it's 1000 only).Dear,

I have already reported about her. You will be called near girish park metro gate 2 and taken into a maze of small lanes in the left side. You will see the underbelly of the area. Lot of sick ladies lying on the sidewalk. By the time you reach the destination you will be sick. The girl provided to me in a dingy room was nice but place is horrible. Please avoid.

Member #4408
07-21-15, 05:10
[Indecipherable Text deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the text contained so many strange abbreviations, misspelled words and local slang that it was literally unreadable. It was so bad that the only way I can describe it was that it looked like English translated into Chinese, then translated back to English, with every third letter subsequently deleted.

John1970
07-21-15, 07:23
Hi,

Will someone be kind enough to provide a detail route direction to Building 20?

Many will not be able to download the map, so request co mongers to help out all.

Like where to start walking from, which side, landmark, building color and other relevant info.Hi Mate!

Best hint for bld No. 20 is that its on the infamous the point itself. So please don't try to search No. 20 yourself, take a pimp, otherwise your search will end in a small dirty room with couple of ugly women, searching all you pockets and leaving just Rs 10/- so that you catch Metro to reach your home safely. (LOL) Even after so much research, I also was caught in my Nov. Visit.

Regards,

John

EnjoyEnjoy
07-21-15, 12:52
Was in Kolkata on business last week and extended to stay on Saturday. Was staying next to the temple named after the famous Indian business family. Looked on the deal site and got a voucher for a nearby spa.

Walked over. All local selection (no NE, Thai) and they refuse to allow choice. I got a fat local girl (very disappointed!) but she gave a lot of hints and fast. I kept my hands to my sides and she almost sat on it and rubbed her crotch on my hands. I asked her for extras and was surprised to be offered FS for 1 k! Did not have protection so politely refused and opted for B2B (same rate, though!

She was cooperative (though being fat was a turn off). Given the rates, I think it was an okay monger experience.Please PM me the name of spa.

Adolf Hitler
07-21-15, 13:55
Dear Watermelon,

You don't require any contact. Just follow the directions and you will be there.

Take the service. Its good and worth every penny.

The girl will even meet you outside.

Regards.

Hi,

Can you please share the contact number of the Girl I can share my contacts as well. Please PM me.

Adolf Hitler
07-21-15, 13:57
Dear Buddy,

Generally you will get fresh girls in the period between 12 noon to 3 PM because that is the time most of them report for work after their college.

Weekdays are the best bets generally.

Enjoy and keep sharing your experience.

Regards.

Hey guys!

Researched a lot on ISG and found couple of good MPs that I am planning to visit in a couple of days. What I want to know is when is the best time to visit any MP so that I get wide variety of beautiful girls to choose from and maximum no. Of girls are available at that time and also on which days max. Girls are available for example on weekdays or on holidays, Sundays etc? Please someone enlighten me!

AritraG88
07-21-15, 16:38
Hey guys!

I'm an occasional monger at SG but a complete newbie when it comes to forums. Also I've been out of KOL for the last 3 years and needless.

To say I'm more than a bit rusty. However I was very Intrigued by the brilliant work that Sir John and the other respected seniors have been up to in this Forum.

And I'm curious to check out the action at KD and John's Den (having previously stuck to A-listers only like PB, NL, NK etc. Etc.). There are a few questions.

That I have and hopefully some of you will oblige. They are as follows:

1) Which gives more value when it comes to service and customer satisfaction KD or John's Den?

2) Which has more variation when it comes to the girls on offer.

3) Judging by the rate I'm a bit skeptical about the health factor E. G. are the girls clean or has anyone suffered from any sort of infections (STD's) post service especially BBBJ.

4) Any information and recommendations about the women would be immensely helpful.

Thanks in advance and hopefully you guys will help me out. I do apologize if the post seems weird but as I said complete newbie here.

Cheers

Mojo Man
07-21-15, 19:53
Hi. Am stuck in Santiniketan for a few weeks. Anyone knows anything monger-related here? Indie / MP / SP? TIA.

Rohan460
07-22-15, 16:45
Hi. Am stuck in Santiniketan for a few weeks. Anyone knows anything monger-related here? Indie / MP / SP? TIA.If you are staying in hotel or lodge, ask manager for laid, he may be of help.

RascalsHole
07-23-15, 00:19
1st girl.

Entered SG with different pimp this time. Toured GJ, GB, build-10, liked one girl in build-10 GND floor, she quoted 4.2 K to which I said too high and left. Then we went to DH and SP. Liked one girl named Alisha in GND floor right side last room in SP as she was very beautiful college girl type. Took her for 3.2 K. After taking the money she kept talking to her boyfriend for few minutes then came back and again went outside giving some lame excuse. When she came back she talked for awhile then got naked and became busy in her mobile phone and did not care about me. After seeing no response from her I started kissing and sucking her whole body and fingered her pussy still she was glued to her mobile. When I tried to lip kiss her she refused then I kissed rest of her face. I fucked her in missionary still she was glued to her mobile and didn't even look at me. Finally I came, wore my clothes and left. It was one of my worst experiences.

Face-9/10. College girl type.

Body-9/10. Slim figure.

Behaviour-1/10. I would never repeat her ever.

2nd girl.

Then went with my pimp to NL, KP, RP and didn't like anyone. Then he took me to rupsree (this was my 1st visit to rupsree as earlier I thought it is some cheap build with cheap working girls), I scanned GND floor then went to 1st floor. I was struck by lightning when I saw 2 absolute tall beauties in front of me (as everyone here knows I have soft corner for tall beauties with innocent college girl type look), 0 NE was in saree and other was in loose skirt. I liked the one in loose skirt more and wanted to choose her but I came to my senses and thought lets scan whole build first for other girls then I will go back to them, so went to other floors, didn't like anyone and came back to 1st floor. To my shock the girl in loose skirt was gone, on asking the pimp he said a customer selected her and now she is busy with him in her room. So the lesson here guys is don't get too greedy guys or you will lose what you already have! For all my dirty friends who want to know their address, both live side by side in 1st and 2nd room to the right of stairs in 1st floor. Anyway I marked the girl in skirts for my next SG tour and chose the girl in saree in 2nd room. She quoted 4. 2 K, I tried to bargain but to no avail so finally gave in and gave her the money. She had long beautiful hair, young beautiful face and tall 5'7" figure. She was looking nothing less than a supermodel. She started undressing, I said not so fast lets chat a bit as I like to talk to girls before sex. So we chatted a bit, her name was Pooja (looks like every beautiful girl is named Pooja in SG), she is from Mujjafarpur, Bihar. I tried to make her laugh with my stupid jokes, she too laughed a lot and said I am totally crazy which I don't mind as I am ready to do anything to make a girl laugh. After that she undressed, she had slim beautiful body, well shaped tight breasts (tightness may be due to she is new to this business). She lied down with her back towards me. I kissed her whole body from face to her thighs. Then turned her to face me, tried lip kiss which she refused. I then kissed her face, neck, massaged both breasts, when I tried to suck her nipples but she refused so I kissed around her areolas only. Then fucked her in mission for 5 minutes and then left after cumming. Her pussy was not tight.

Face-9/10

Body-10/10. Well shaped tight breasts.

Behavior-7/10. She should have let me suck her nipples.

Will repeat her surely in hopes of better behavior.

RascalsHole
07-23-15, 00:22
3rd girl.

After coming out of rupasree I kept thinking of the girl in build-10 GND floor. So went to build-10 again and paid her 4. 2 K. She is in GND floor in the room near staircase. She was looking beautiful in black gown. We talked for a while, listened to honey singh songs. Songs were really dirty with words like pussy, dick etc which made me uncomfortable as I believe only dirty girls listen to vulgar music, so made her stop the songs (I believe every prostitute enters this business due to some major problem in their life so every girl is good on the inside, so I never use vulgar language while talking to them and treat them like a good lady) so, I asked her to put some good songs after v2-3 honey sigh numbers. Well, she started undressing in front of me and became total nude. To my surprise she was fat with shagging breasts, and that tight black gown had made her look slim. Anyway I caressed her whole body, fingered her, licked her nipples then fucked her in mission and came. DFK, WOT, doggy were not allowed as usual. When she put on the light again and was dressing up I saw red scars near her belly and waist, they were surely not pregnancy marks, on inquiry she said they are there since her adolescent years and she doesn't know how she got them. While I was leaving she asked will you come again to which I replied I have never visited the same girl in SG twice ever to which she got really angry! LOL! I was tired from 3 shots in one day so I called it a day and left Kolkata.

Face- 8/10

Figure- 5/10. Saggy breasts, plump body-you know what I mean.

Behavior- 8/10. She tried to please me to her best.

Pussy was loose.

Will not repeat her.

From my experience all building in SG GJ, GB, build-10, DH and KP, RP, night lovers, rupasree, prem bandhan, build-12 charge around 3. 2 K mostly though in KP, RP, night lovers, PB if a girl thinks she is better than other girls in the building she may quote 4. 2 k or 5. 2 k. Build-10 is most dangerous build in this regard as lots of girls quote higher than normal rates then bring it down by 500-600 rs on bargaining hard in build-10. I also think build in masjid bari side like KP, RP have better girls and better behavior to than those in build of Durgacharan street like SP, GJ. So if you want quality and behavior you should go to masjid bari side build first.

TheStupid
07-23-15, 04:10
Hello guys, landed in kolkata in noon and after having done with official business, checked in Hindustan International in Bose road. Called up few SPs but didn't work out, but one SP was good enough to tell me the GFE friendly hotels and exclusively mentioned that the hotel I had checked in is impossible. Never mind, checked up just dial and came up with few MPs with thai name. Took a taxi and reached Gold palm thai spa, entered and took swedish Dear brother,

In one of your post, asking for feedback, you have posted the pics of some girls. I had a chance of meeting with one of them yesterday. She seemed to be pretty much disturbed from several days about it. Since those pics are in public domain it is very much possible that her friends, neighbor or family may come across it.

They too have a life beyond this.

I am sure that was not your intention. Could you kindly get those pics deleted or at least eyes blacked out?

Let us enjoy our life to the fullest but why jeopardize private life of someone else.

Please Consider it a request.

Regards,

The Stupid.

Note: As I am new member I was not sure whether quoting post with pic will bring it to the front or not. I did not want it t bring to the first page again. That's why I have quoted wrong post. Sorry for any trouble.

ManOfLove
07-23-15, 05:53
Dear Watermelon,

You don't require any contact. Just follow the directions and you will be there.

Take the service. Its good and worth every penny.

The girl will even meet you outside.

Regards.In my opinion this isn't at the good spirit of mongering. Sharing is getting contacts hooked up with others. For ex If I were asked for a contact I wud have delivered it expecting sumthing in return. But reply like urs makes me thing you are indirectly promoting their business sumhow. No offence though.

ManOfLove
07-23-15, 07:29
In my opinion this isn't at the good spirit of mongering. Sharing is getting contacts hooked up with others. For ex If I were asked for a contact I wud have delivered it expecting sumthing in return. But reply like urs makes me thing you are indirectly promoting their business sumhow. No offence though.Oh on second look you dnt have pm activated.

My bad (.

ManOfLove
07-23-15, 07:36
After repeated attempt of failure to get service of my liking from WGs in kol. I'm going all independant from nw on.

Looking for every details of girlfriendly hotel in the city.

Thanks in advance.

PowerJoy
07-23-15, 08:21
Hi,

I follow your post about [Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

EnjoyEnjoy
07-23-15, 10:31
Called the lady around 1.30 pm yesterday afternoon as dong was horny for some action. She picked up the phone and asked me from where I got the no. And stuff like that (just playing safe I guess). Whatever. Told some random guy's name. After some hesitation she gave me the location and the surprising thing is that it is only about 5 minutes. Away from my home! Reached there around 2.30 as it was the assigned time for me. A guy came to pick me up in a bike. He showed me the photo of a girl and told that she was the only available girl at that moment. I did not like her that much as she had small boobs but nonetheless had to agree. He then took me to the apartment. VERY safe place. One aunty was cooking (I think she is the one who picks up the phone). The guy took me to a room and asked me to wait. Then the girl came. WOW. She has definitely grown after the pic was taken AND she smelled nice. (a bad smell is the worst turn off for me so was surprised and excited). She introduced herself and went out. Then the guy came and asked for the money (nice set up I guess). I gave the money and he went out. Then after a moment the girl came. I started the act as usual and asked her what is on the offer. She said everything except anal. I was surprised. Okay let's fast forward now. Stripped her. Licked her all over. Played with her. Made her wild. Got a blowjob. Not too good (small mouth). Fucked her 1st in miss then in doggy. Came. Cleaned myself. Called the guy and went outside. Asked him if other chicks were available. He told me that this girl is the only regular girl. Others come and go as they please. Told him to send me other girls pics via whatsapp and let me know when they are available.

Okay. Damage-1600. Blowjob without condom but fucking with condom. Does not allow lip kissing (don't know why). She told me it was for only "special" people. Well whatever.

Thanks. And cheers.Please PM the contact detail.

RohitNandan
07-23-15, 16:23
last week i was in kolkata. went to sg at 4 pm follow the map of john and reached to tramline side. enter from tram line side directly went to nepali bari on right side select girl on first floor. quoted 250 for shot took she gives average cbj allow me to fuck her in different position. complete gfe experience and the best thing is that she was not in hurry and no nakhra.

this was my first experience with nepali girl and satisfied with her service. give her tip of 50 rupees when leaving.

score card.

looks. fair 7/10

service - 9/10

gfe - 10/10

damage - 250 + 50 tip.It will be very helpful if someone please give the directions in replying here. From Bk Pal and Rabindra Sarani crossing please guide me.

I am eager to visit the Nepali Den.

Titsar
07-24-15, 12:38
I am visiting Kolkata today and want to monger. Called one and she said check in to VIP international hotel. She will send a girl for 12 k. What should I do? I have a flight to catch tomorrow. Please advise.

IAmLoneWolf
07-24-15, 16:30
I am visiting Kolkata today and want to monger. Called one and she said check in to VIP international hotel. She will send a girl for 12 k. What should I do? I have a flight to catch tomorrow. Please advise.Screw her. (Not literally).

Visit sg. Take shot or LT. You will be more than satisfied.

Cheers!!

IAmLoneWolf.

Arnab2
07-24-15, 17:25
I know this is not the thread but everyone seems to be in this thread only so am going to ask if anyone has any contacts in Malda?

Would be grateful. Thinking of mongering here, will share if I get any and if anyone is interested.

AlexDee
07-24-15, 18:46
I want to go to the Nepali Den in SG can someone tell me where to find John's Map that is continuously referenced in this forum. If not can you give the directions on how to get there?

FherAlways
07-25-15, 09:11
I want to go to the Nepali Den in SG can someone tell me where to find John's Map that is continuously referenced in this forum. If not can you give the directions on how to get there?The edited map is available at post 5828.

But it would be beneficial to take a pimp (of course if they cater to Nepali Dens).

Even John had faced problem, while roaming with another experienced monger but without pimp.

So be careful.

HotWomens
07-25-15, 10:35
Hi,

Yesterday I monger in chetla in kalighat area. I saw number of street prostitutes in that area. I have eye contact with many but none of them is good and hot sexy looking. Suddenly I found a hot and sexy women with sexy saree. I reach to her and started talking. She told me to give Rs. 500+100 for complete satisfaction and wild Names in Code Deleted by Admin]. I agree and went with her to her house. She have big boobs and ass and big hole with hairs around on it. She is awesome and sexy. Big mouth and sexy face. Big round ass. She started touching my body and started massage. She massage my whole body and cock. She rubbs my cock hot way. She undress me and I undress her. She kisses me whole body and lick my body with her tongue and also rubs my balls. She let me to suck her lactating nipples. Lots of milk I sucked from her big boobs. She is damn hot. I spread on her [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] and lick her [Names in Code Deleted by Admin]. She moans like anything. She is very hot. I kiss and lick her [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] tits. She wore a condom on my cock and and suck it. I fuck her in doggy, missionary, straight, she rides on my cock for 30 minutes. She moans and moans. I finger her [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] for 5 minutes. She again give me CBJ. Then fuck her till I cum in her pussy with condom covered. I ask her if I can cums on her big boobs and ass. She agrees. I cums and shoot my loads on her and also on her sexy face. After that take some rest. She was laying with cums covers on her body. I ask her that to cum in her mouth. She agrees. I load my shots on her mouth. Its pleasurable. She then licks my tip of cock like anything. She is awesome pros. Her p*why smells good and her ass too. While returning from that place I saw other pros open their tops and blouse and show me boobs to come to [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] them. She let me to take her photos of her body.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

SandySGlover
07-25-15, 16:58
Hi all,

This is about my latest venturing in SG which happened on 25/07/15. Went around the usual time at 5. 30 pm with one of my friend. Called my pimp, Ajay mukhia who received me near PB. Started with RP, then KP, followed by NL and SP (Sangam palace). In SP found my regular girl, Nandini but she was busy with one of her customers. She asked me to come within half an hour and by that time she would be free. Promised her that I will come back and entered 12 no. For a dance show. My pimp insisted on taking a girl called, Tanushree aka Tanu. She was standing near the last room of the first floor left-hand side. Looked very pretty and was welcoming us with a broad smile. Thought of checking other girls in the building before settling with her. Found no one as her and came back for a dance. As usual lights off, music started but the surprise factor was that she removed her top from the 2nd song itself. OMG superb boobs, perfect tits, not big not small, simply perfect. Body was smooth with little hairs on pussy. Was very co-operative during dance and what I liked most in her was her behavior and complete GFE. Energetic dance ended and in the meantime Nandini was calling me again and again and was asking me to come but I was determined to take a shot with her. I was completely overwhelmed by her behavior and could not even think of leaving her. My friend left the place and we got ready for the shot.

No hurrying from her side, she was absolutely relaxed and talked to her about her background, etc. Which made her comfortable further. Fucked in different styles and finally came after 45-50 minutes. Superb exp.

Would suggest all mongers to visit her at least once and share the exp.

Damage: 3200 (dance) + 3200 (shot) + 500 (drinks and her red bull) + 100 (tip to the girl) + 100 (tip to the pimp and parking).

Mind you she didn't ask even once for the payment either before the dance session or the shot.

Lachhipur Wala
07-25-15, 17:55
I want to go to the Nepali Den in SG can someone tell me where to find John's Map that is continuously referenced in this forum. If not can you give the directions on how to get there?There are 2/3 nepali den in sg. Most populus is near 19 no. Toward west on left hand. No need of pimp.

Member #4408
07-25-15, 19:20
Hi,

The girl you will meet is not the one in pic. The girl you will meet is on heavier side. Have bad teeth and bad in service. Still if you want to go for her pm me. Will share her digits with you.

Hi sunny,

Your inbox seems full. Could you please pm me the contact details or arrange for an hour.

I will surely reciprocate.

Thanks.

Dhruv.

Pkfuky
07-25-15, 20:34
Requesting the members for some guidance on mongering in Asansol area.

Deepak28
07-26-15, 06:54
Hi all,

This is about my latest venturing in SG which happened on 25/07/15. Went around the usual time at 5. 30 pm with one of my friend. Called my pimp, Ajay mukhia who received me near PB. Started with RP, then KP, followed by NL and SP (Sangam palace). In SP found my regular girl, Nandini but she was busy with one of her customers. She asked me to come within half an hour and by that time she would be free. Promised her that I will come back and entered 12 no. For a dance show. My pimp insisted on taking a girl called, Tanushree aka Tanu. She was standing near the last room of the first floor left-hand side.

Mind you she didn't ask even once for the payment either before the dance session or the shot.Wow. So detailed report. You the lucky one to get perfect stuff out of multiple odds. In a premium building getting a best chick is like of picking the jwell out of puzzled glittering.

The most markable part of the girl was, she well behaved with blended service. LOL. She didn't ask money in advance, which is very rare in SG, particularly in those building.

Great, you enjoyed with the gem.

Cheers!!

Deepak.

Deepak28
07-26-15, 07:09
Hi all,

This is about my latest venturing in SG which happened on 25/07/15. Went around the usual time at 5. 30 pm with one of my friend. Called my pimp, Ajay mukhia who received me near PB. Started with RP, then KP, followed by NL and SP (Sangam palace). In SP found my regular girl, Nandini but she was busy with one of her customers. She asked me to come within half an hour and by that time she would be free. Promised her that I will come back and entered 12 no. For a dance show. My pimp insisted on taking a girl called, Tanushree aka Tanu. She was standing near the last room of the first floor left-hand side.

Mind you she didn't ask even once for the payment either before the dance session or the shot.Wow. So detailed report. You the lucky one to get perfect stuff out of multiple odds. In a premium building getting a best chick is like of picking the jwell out of puzzled glittering.

The most markable part of the girl was, she well behaved with blended service. LOL. She didn't ask money in advance, which is very rare in SG, particularly in those building.

Great, you enjoyed with the gem.

Cheers!!

Deepak.

Metso
07-26-15, 07:34
I am visiting Kolkata today and want to monger. Called one and she said check in to VIP international hotel. She will send a girl for 12 k. What should I do? I have a flight to catch tomorrow. Please advise.This hotel is good for stay & if you ask the staff for massage, you will get chicks for sex at 3 or 4 K.

Though I stayed there for 3 days, never used their service, went to SG only, hotel is close to metro and has a dance bar in the basement.

John1970
07-26-15, 08:12
My map for newly added members.

Cheers!

Member #4408
07-26-15, 08:26
Hi,

Not able to PM you as your inbox is full.

Hi guys anyone here has tried Ananya of locanto? Her number ends with 7720. She has a voluptuous figure with large boobs and a huge ass, keen to try her but she does not do outcalls and I normally don't trust other places. If anyone has experience with her do let me know. Thanks.

Monkey.

PlusInfinity
07-26-15, 10:04
Am new to ISG. Am looking for real hot and sexy woman around Kolkata. Asansol. Durgapur. Bardhaman. Please PM me contact details if anyone has. I'll also share my contacts with you.

Thanks in advance.

HotWomens
07-26-15, 10:51
Hi,

I can take you in SG. I know some good ladies which can in Rs. 2000 can satisfy you fully. You can come with me.

Please PM the contact detail.

HotWomens
07-26-15, 11:21
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

HandLebar
07-26-15, 16:13
Hi bros,

It seems SandySGrover's PM is not activated. Could anyone kindly share the contact of this 'Ajay Mukhiya'? Thanks!

Hi all,

This is about my latest venturing in SG which happened on 25/07/15. Went around the usual time at 5. 30 pm with one of my friend. Called my pimp, Ajay mukhia who received me near PB. Started with RP, then KP, followed by NL and SP (Sangam palace). In SP found my regular girl, Nandini but she was busy with one of her customers. She asked me to come within half an hour and by that time she would be free. Promised her that I will come back and entered 12 no. For a dance show. My pimp insisted on taking a girl called, Tanushree aka Tanu. She was standing near the last room of the first floor left-hand side. Looked very pretty and was welcoming us with a broad smile. Thought of checking other girls in the building before settling with her. Found no one as her and came back for a dance. As usual lights off, music started but the surprise factor was that she removed her top from the 2nd song itself. OMG superb boobs, perfect tits, not big not small, simply perfect. Body was smooth with little hairs on pussy..

Pkfuky
07-26-15, 17:44
Am new to ISG. Am looking for real hot and sexy woman around Kolkata. Asansol. Durgapur. Bardhaman. Please PM me contact details if anyone has. I'll also share my contacts with you.

Thanks in advance.I am new to this scene and I don't have any contacts as of now. But would love to take some contacts from you around Asansol / Durgapur. Please help buddy.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

SandySGlover
07-26-15, 20:51
Wow. So detailed report. You the lucky one to get perfect stuff out of multiple odds. In a premium building getting a best chick is like of picking the jwell out of puzzled glitter...Thanks Deepak. What I have learnt all this while is you need to have confidence and patience while selecting a girl. I never take decisions in hurry. Monger few buildings before settling with a girl. Try and pick a girl with a smiling face, body language, etc. And most of the times the trick pays off. And most importantly treat a girl well. I never treat them as prostitute rather as my queen and they in return satisfy me well. This is my mantra.

Well I have heard a lot about you in KD from Sita Boudi, Alo, Beena, etc. And a piece of appreciation coming from you means a lot!

Fresh Meat
07-27-15, 04:10
My map for newly added members.

Cheers!Some mistakes in this new map, Nepali den and KD reference is wrong please rectify also would like to know about Maneka bari, as you enter JD via a small entrance it is dead end, how you go to Maneka bari?

HotWomens
07-27-15, 04:51
Hi,

How to contact you. Send me PM.

Hi,

I can take you in SG. I know some good ladies which can in Rs. 2000 can satisfy you fully. You can come with me.

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

John1970
07-27-15, 05:39
Some mistakes in this new map, Nepali den and KD reference is wrong please rectify also would like to know about Maneka bari, as you enter JD via a small entrance it is dead end, how you go to Maneka bari?Fresh Meat hi!

How are you mate?

You are absolutely right about mixed up routes to JD and Maneka Bari, you have to enter in lane opp no-12. I edited this mistake.

But Nepali den and KD are exactly same.

Cheers,

John

John1970
07-27-15, 05:47
Hi all!

Only SG lovers are advised to drop their nos for whatsaap party.

Cheers!

John

SandySGlover
07-27-15, 06:33
Hi bros,
Could anyone kindly share the contact of this 'Ajay Mukhiya'? Thanks!Hi,

You don't need contact nos of these pimps to visit sg. Just reach sovabazar metro and walk towards Girish park side. You will notice a hp petrol pump which will be a first petrol pump on your right hand side. Just reach there and do not cross that petrol pump and don't enter any of the lanes. Stand there for a second or so and you will definitely be approached by a pimp. Tell that pimp to call Ajay mukhia and they will gladly do it. He will arrive in a second or so. Give him my ref as bike wale bhaiya and he will take care of anything. Reach there around 6-7 pm to find most beautiful girls of SG as the crowd will be less and you can window shop easily.

Cheers! Have fun!

JamesFromHeave
07-27-15, 14:04
Some mistakes in this new map, Nepali den and KD reference is wrong please rectify also would like to know about Maneka bari, as you enter JD via a small entrance it is dead end, how you go to Maneka bari?Yes, from JD there is no way to further. On ground floor, there is 3 rooms of Baudi.

But, how to reach M Bari from JD?

Bobby30
07-27-15, 15:31
Sorry for late reply.

Went to Sonali's place she provided with some really dark women was departed so gone with her was drunk too not at all a good experience. Well now she has forwarded me some other options may be you can use them as not in Kolkata now. I don't know how to attach file here but I will do it in forum.

Shan1
07-27-15, 15:51
Can you PM me the number of this girl. Coming to Kolkatta only for a day from Australia on 11th August. Have to rush to Mumbai next day.

Avi hot firm Bengali TV side actress and model.

Met this gal through a add in backpages, found she was on what's app, after the initial denial.

And my persistent intellectual and flirt chat, got a date and a wild fuck, was supposed to be one shot but made her cum before me, she insisted on a second shot and after words licked the cock clean.

Her body smells amazing, pussy is well groomed and fragrant, a true Bangkok type experience.

She has her own awesome place with AC.

Report.

Age 23

Stats 36-28-30, prominent collar bones...

Shan1
07-27-15, 15:58
Any hotel near airport area which provide nice girls also. Will be staying there for a day. Seniors please help. Help a junior get matured. Will definitely help if I can.

Thanks

Arnab2
07-28-15, 03:26
Decided to snoop around in Malda and got a location. Anybody interested can PM me, did not get to try it but the source is genuine.

Cheers!

Deepak28
07-28-15, 07:35
Yes, from JD there is no way to further. On ground floor, there is 3 rooms of Baudi.

But, how to reach M Bari from JD?Hello,

No need to take entry to JD for Menaka Bari. Just cross the JD and move forwards. Take the immediate right turn to take entry to a lane and in that lane the right side first building will be Menaka Bari. Few times pimps said me this is also known as Masjid Bari.

Cheers!

Deepak.

Alex Stark
07-28-15, 09:52
Hello Seniors,

Will anyone help me to find good budgeted callgirls for a night in Digha. Or recommend some budget hotels which also provide girls in Digha? I don't have PM facility, so kindly reply in forum only. I am very new in this club. So please help your new member.

PlusInfinity
07-28-15, 10:04
Hi,

I can take you in SG. I know some good ladies which can in Rs. 2000 can satisfy you fully. You can come with me.Can you please take me with you? Send me your contact details in PM.

Hunter1425
07-28-15, 11:55
Sorry for late reply.

Went to Sonali's place she provided with some really dark women was departed so gone with her was drunk too not at all a good experience. Well now she has forwarded me some other options may be you can use them as not in Kolkata now. I don't know how to attach file here but I will do it in forum.Kindly PM me contact as I am planning for Kolkata in next week.

Thanks in advance.

Watermelon23
07-28-15, 18:13
Kindly PM me contact as I am planning for Kolkata in next week.

Thanks in advance.PM ed you the contact enjoy.

JamesFromHeave
07-28-15, 18:46
Hello,

No need to take entry to JD for Menaka Bari. Just cross the JD and move forwards. Take the immediate right turn to take entry to a lane and in that lane the right side first building will be Menaka Bari. Few times pimps said me this is also known as Masjid Bari.

Cheers!

Deepak.How is the rate there? How is the service? BBJ is on the plate? Please inform.

Assassins88
07-28-15, 18:48
Avi hot firm Bengali TV side actress and model.

Met this gal through a add in backpages, found she was on what's app, after the initial denial.

And my persistent intellectual and flirt chat, got a date and a wild fuck, was supposed to be one shot but made her cum before me, she insisted on a second shot and after words licked the cock clean.

Her body smells amazing, pussy is well groomed and fragrant, a true Bangkok type experience.

She has her own awesome place with AC.

Report.

Age 23

Stats 36-28-30, prominent collar bones.

Looks: 9/10...The same chick is posted in this ad. Is this guy genuine?

http://kolkata.locanto.in/ID_433365076/GENUINE-HIGH-PROFILE-ESCORT-SERVICE-WITH-REAL-GIRLS.html

EnjoyEnjoy
07-29-15, 12:14
Meet an angel in Kolkata though kolkatadarlings.com and complete all your wild desire with her and feel so enjoy. She is provide you other type of treatment that you only see in Hollywood movies and to see her all type of position you never want to leave her any seconds.Please PM the details.

TheSexGuru
07-29-15, 12:28
Dear RocketLaunchers,

I had a heavenly experience at a spa at City Center 2 yesterday.

Here goes.

After having read so many reviews about Spa on this forum, it was only natural I want to try I out.

I had been to SG 4-5 times, and went to premium baris, however, I had never been able to cum ever, Since I like it bare without condoms but can't do that with a prostitute.

So yesterday, at about 8 pm, I went to this Thai spa. This was my first time ever at a Spa, I have never had a massage before. However, all the knowledge from this forum is more than enough and I was confident.

Awesome place, well decorated and a great 5 star ambience, of course! The moment I entered, I saw the sexy receptionist. I turned the other side and there were three female masseuses looking all so inviting. I was in heaven. I asked the receptionist if I was too late for a massage, which was not and she showed me the menu. The cheapest option was a 1 hour massage for Rs. 2600 (I asked for a discount and she gave me 10% It was a dry massage which I took cause I cannot afford to smell fishy the next day!

The moment I chose, she took me to a room. No money asked, no phone numbers, no names. In the small well decorated room there was a low bed and on it were some disposable clothes. A half shirt and a Pyjama. She told me to change while she sent the masseuse. I looked at the Pyjama. There was no Nara (Thread) to tie it and it was very loose. I was already horny and took this as a clue. They gave you no option to hide your privates. I undressed completely and put on the disposables only for formality. A lady knocked and I asked her to come in. She asked me to lie down in position on the bed and sat opposite and started with my leg. I asked her, Mam, will it be ok if I take off my pants? She said Ok. Wow. I took off my pants and was nude with my dick saluting her immediately which she ignored as if it was not there at all.

I had never had a massage before and was impressed by all that she was doing with my leg.

Now this girl was awesome, fair, goodlooking and very curvaceous. I talked with her. Some general stuff and then just looked at her while she massaged my legs, hands etc. I was feeling in heaven. When she reached my hands, I asked her, can I take my shirt off, she said yes. So I was completely naked.

I was feeling this compelling need to hug her and start kissing her. She looked like an angel but somehow resisted. About 30 minutes later, She asked me to turn back and started massaging my back. After a while, I could not take it any more and turned to the front and said, let us finish this off quickly. She started doing my legs again and just when I was getting impatient, she asked, do you want Extra!

When. Finally. Yes, I said, took her almost in my arms and asked her. What are the possibilities. This is where came a minor shock.

Sir, I don't provide extras, however, I will send another girl who does it.

I said no, I want it from you, please, please, but she still said that she will send someone else. She also said that a HandJob will cost me extra 1000 and I will have to pay it separately.

I agreed.

She went outside, and in a few moments, brought another girl. This new girl was slimmer and had a better body, was fair and from NE too, however her face was not as heavenly as the first one. This new girl wore a tee shirt and leggings, and looked ready to get undressed. The original masseuse wore clothes which seemed layered and hard to take off (To prevents perverts like me from sticking my hands in the wrong places).

This new doll came and started massaging my dick. She had brought oil with her. She asked for Rs. 3500 for body to body which I tried to negotiate to 2 k but failed. I asked her for full service but she said that would be possible when I come the next time.

Now, this chick sits on my Lap. And I am a shameless start naked man. She took my dick and exclaimed. That you are huge. (I don't think I am huge, just on the bigger side, but that is what she said). Now, more oil and her hand started its work on my dick. In all my SG visits, I have tried fucking the best girls but I had never cum. I was confident that I will not come this time too and was wondering what she will do. However, I was not aware that a hand can actually feel better than a pussy.

Guys, let me be honest. He hand, with the oiled rhythmic motion felt so smooth and heavenly that it was better than even girls riding on top in SG. She allowed me to lip kiss and a little tongue action too. I touched her soft body as well. Maybe it was the condoms in SG, but I had never felt so good ever. After a few minutes of hard work, I came on her hand and immediately felt relieved. This was my most satisfying mongering experience. She left the room, I cleaned and got dressed.

I gave her 1000 cash and then 2400 at the counter, and then left. Please come again, they said of course.

Cost: 2400+1000

Girls: 2 Girls, 1 straight from heaven (9/10) and another sexy doll (8/10).

Attitude: Very good (9/10).

WIR: yes.

Member #4408
07-29-15, 21:51
Nope. Its not a genuine ad. I did meet this girl and she doesn't like at all like the one in pic. Neither she is a model or a TV actress. This is a fake FR for sure.

The same chick is posted in this ad. Is this guy genuine?

http://kolkata.locanto.in/ID_433365076/GENUINE-HIGH-PROFILE-ESCORT-SERVICE-WITH-REAL-GIRLS.html

EnjoyEnjoy
07-30-15, 08:14
Hi mates,

Got this indie contact from a friend of mine on 31st. Saw her pic in his mobile and decided to bang bang! Booked her for 2 hours 8-10. Since I booked through my friend who did earlier with her, so got a rate reduction too. She charged.

4.5 K for 2 hours. Started with a bit chit chat with both drinking beer on the same bottle sip by sip to make a good start followed by DFK with tongue lick holding her hairs back tight! Continued the DFK for about 10 minutes. She was damn good at it. Then took off her top and licked her body downwards. Sucked on her soft firm boobs. She took my t shirt off and licked my all over. Such a great licking skills I must say. Made my johny tight as hell. Took her undies off, kissed her pussy, fingered it deep and played with my tongue, followed by fucking in different positions ending with a nice BBBJ! Still 30 minutes was left, so we talked and she told me about her life and stuffs. She showed me pics of few of her friends who were indie too and I took their contacts. Asked her if she could arrange a threesome on my next visit, to which she agreed! Departed with a hug and a kiss! Had a great depart to 2 k14.

Cheers!Can you please PM me her contact number.

SaiyanYoo
07-30-15, 15:51
Hi mates,

Got this indie contact from a friend of mine on 31st. Saw her pic in his mobile and decided to bang bang! Booked her for 2 hours 8-10. Since I booked through my friend who did earlier with her, so got a rate reduction too. She charged.

4.5 K for 2 hours. Started with a bit chit chat with both drinking beer on the same bottle sip by sip to make a good start followed by DFK with tongue lick holding her hairs back tight! Continued the DFK for about 10 minutes. She was damn good at it. Then took off her top and licked her body downwards. Sucked on her soft firm boobs. She took my t shirt off and licked my all over. Such a great licking skills I must say. Made my johny tight as hell. Took her undies off, kissed her pussy, fingered it deep and played with my tongue, followed by fucking in different positions ending with a nice BBBJ! Still 30 minutes was left, so we talked and she told me about her life and stuffs. She showed me pics of few of her friends who were indie too and I took their contacts. Asked her if she could arrange a threesome on my next visit, to which she agreed! Departed with a hug and a kiss! Had a great depart to 2 k14.

Cheers!Could you please PM her contact.

ThereForYou
08-01-15, 07:47
Writing after a long time but well its a little overdue. And it will be a bit long.

Started mongering from class 11. At that point of time ventured only in SG. Banged chicks from Rs50 - Rs 1800 till graduation until I was taken by Leech to Bottala Police Station. Came out by paying Rs60 fine (LOL) and from then NO SG for me. Yes All Experienced people over here are right about SG. Good value for money with variety. Thats Important.

Well then started visiting the Unisex (Chair Based) parlours. From Kidderpore to Girish Park. Best is Kidderpore (JustOpp Lane of Monginis) then One in MG Road Crossing next to cinema hall and Other in Girish Park (wlk towards vivekananda road, left side). Tip. Stick to a girl for few visit you'll reap benefits. But she must prove her caliber and willingness in the very first visit.

After that I went to Delhi and Ahmadabad for further studies. Loved the Uninex Chair based Parlors of Ahmedabad its awesome far better than Kokata.

Then after job started going to MPs. My choice of preference / chances / service wise of getting extra: Thai Spa (Mani Square, CC1,NA), Any spa starting with the name Thai, Lavana (Saltlake, Punjab Club), Palm. , Ozone,. I still like the MPs.

Meanwhile Independent Ladies started to attract me. But my experience say those who say independent means: person without middle men but professional. But what we expect is "next door bhabhi who is amateur". In Indi AH Priynka, Arpita, Sonali, Papiya, Puja, Friend of AH Priyanka in Ruby (forgot name) tried a lot. Also had contacted lots of SP from Airport to bagha Jatin.

Tip or exp say you'll definitely have to be KLPD for quit a few number of times in this field. Until you find a gem, stick to her for a couple of meet then she'll lead you to a better gem. My personal opinion. Second never give importance to SP, its they need us not WE need them. Stop calling them, they'll call you. And time to time scold them for disturbing you or saying you got a better deal from somewhere else.

[Deleted by Admin]

Now I am venturing into couples who are looking for men. Had three experience one Assamee and two bengali. Don't ask for number or ref for them.

In Bengali there is a saying: "Lege thakte Hbe Boss, tahole Hbe, Haal Chere dile Cholbe Na. ".

What you all say.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites / Transsexuals / SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Watermelon23
08-01-15, 10:49
Hi friend,

Bored with SG visits today I had an wonderful experience with one of my new contact, she has a nice body with 34-28-36 structure. She is very well behaved and smells good. We got introduced through a woman who is herself a S provider.

Initially started with chit chat then started kissing her hot lips, she told me that now she is in need for money as she is divorced and have to run her family which consists of her parents. Anyways lets share my experience. Then I stopped her and pressed her boobs which is really soft.

, then I sucked her chocklatety nipplies and put my hands under her panties. And really her pussy was hot. It was raining outside and the perfect weather to bang a hottie. We started in missionary position and she was moaning with pleasure and I was enjoying the heaven, then we ended with a doggy style.

Promised her to visit again and also to meet outside. She is not so fair but really a very sexy figure.

The place is very safe and secure. She told me rates can be less if I contact her independently not via the women with whom I contacted her, took her mobile number.

Total damage- 2.5 k for 2 shots.

Age- 23

Boobs- 9/10

Ass- 9/10

Happy mongering!

SamKhan
08-01-15, 16:52
Hi bro,

Nice FR. Please message the contact. I visit cal regularly. Will be thankful to you.

Hi friend,

Bored with SG visits today I had an wonderful experience with one of my new contact, she has a nice body with 34-28-36 structure. She is very well behaved and smells good. We got introduced through a woman who is herself a S provider.

Initially started with chit chat then started kissing her hot lips, she told me that now she is in need for money as she is divorced and have to run her family which consists of her parents. Anyways lets share my experience. Then I stopped her and pressed her boobs which is really soft.

, then I sucked her chocklatety nipplies and put my hands under her panties. And really her pussy was hot. It was raining outside and the perfect weather to bang a hottie. We started in missionary position and she was moaning with pleasure and I was enjoying the heaven, then we ended with a doggy style.

Promised her to visit again and also to meet outside. She is not so fair but really a very sexy figure.

The place is very safe and secure. She told me rates can be less if I contact her independently not via the women with whom I contacted her, took her mobile number.

Age- 23

Boobs- 9/10

Ass- 9/10

Happy mongering!

Sanjay321
08-01-15, 16:58
Hi friend,

Age- 23

Boobs- 9/10

Ass- 9/10

Happy mongering!Can you please PM the contact of the SP / inde.

Watermelon23
08-01-15, 18:13
Can you please PM the contact of the SP / inde.Hey dude,

Shared contact in PM, share your experience as well in the forum!!

Watermelon23
08-01-15, 18:20
Writing after a long time but well its a little overdue. And it will be a bit long.

Started mongering from class 11. At that point of time ventured only in SG. Banged chicks from Rs50 - Rs 1800 till graduation until I was taken by Leech to Bottala Police Station. Came out by paying Rs60 fine (LOL) and from then NO SG for me. Yes All Experienced people over here are right about SG. Good value for money with variety. Thats Important.

Well then started visiting the Unisex (Chair Based) parlours. From Kidderpore to Girish Park. Best is Kidderpore (JustOpp Lane of Monginis) then One in MG Road Crossing next to cinema hall and Other in Girish Park (wlk towards vivekananda road, left side). Tip. Stick to a girl for few visit you'll reap benifits. But she must prove her caliber and willingness in the very first visit.

After that I went to Delhi and Ahmedabad for further studies. Loved the Uninex Chair based Parlouors of Ahmedabad its awesome far better than Kokata.

Then after job started going to MPs. My choice of preference / chances / service wise of getting extra: Thai Spa (Mani Square, CC1,NA), Any spa starting with the name Thai, Lavana (Saltlake, Punjab Club), Palm. , Ozone,. I still like the MPs..Thanks for sharing your experience in the forum which will definitely help!

CoolMaleForU
08-01-15, 20:05
Hi friend,

The place is very safe and secure. She told me rates can be less if I contact her independently not via the women with whom I contacted her, took her mobile number...Hi bro,

That's a great report in fact. Perfect one. Could you please PM me her contact?

CoolMaleForU
08-01-15, 21:17
Hi seniors, greetings!

Had been reading through forum posts since last two years. Though mongered at Malaysia & Thailand (Bangkok & Pattaya to be precise) earlier, gathered some courage to monger in own city & tried my luck from an advertisement posted on locanto & was asked to reach Beckbagan Minto park crossing; & a man came to receive guide me towards the den. It's a massage parlor type environment inside & deep inside there are AC cabins for the action. I was shown almost 8 girls from which I chose Ms K for the action & I was bang right at my selection of the girl; she was a petite one with fairy complexion, small boobs, good shaped hole & yeah, right attitude towards satisfaction. Coming to the deed: started with a OK type of dry massage which gave me a hard rock erection. Then I opted for a BBBJ at an extra charge of Rs 500 (which could have been avoided, & also got waived off on my next visit) & believe me man, she was a Goddess of it. Many times I had to stop her in fear of shooting the load. After a good 10-15 minutes suck, johny was covered & we started with WOT then switched to MISS, LAP position & finished in doggy. She was so flexible that she was ready to allow me shot once before I enter her but due to lack of extra condom, I missed the heavenly opportunity, but I promised to myself that next time on, I will carry a pack of condom. She is ready to share her digits for meeting outside, once I'm back for a second session with her at the parlor. Second time I went there within a month but unfortunately she was absent (may be due to her periods LOL! & availed Ms P who was also very keen on satisfying & got a BBBJ too but not as good as Ms K. But as mentioned earlier, this time BBBJ was free as I built rapport with the parlor owner lady within 4-5 minutes. & she promised me too include everything in the package if I call her directly instead of via the no. Provided in Ad.

Score card:

Ms K.

Fig 8/10

Boobs 9/10 (as per my choice though).

Tightness 9/10

Service 10/10

Attitude 10/10

GFE 9/10

Damage 1500+500 (BBBJ)+200 tip.

WIR yes, looking for a meet outside.

Ms P.

Fig 7/10

Boobs 6/10

Tightness 7/10

Service 7/10

Attitude 8/10

GFE 6/10

Damage 1500+200 tip.

WIR no.

Thanks for taking out time & reading a junior.

Happy mongering to all.

Watermelon23
08-02-15, 08:21
Hi bro,

That's a great report in fact. Perfect one. Could you please PM me her contact?Dude, check your Inbox have PM you the details, can you please share me the digits of the lady at Begbagan parlor.

Happy mongering!

Babapank
08-02-15, 09:08
Hi all,

Greetings!

After planning since a long time finally the day came when all the met in SG. It was a fantastic rainy day in Kolkata when the following mongers met together:

The Great John (Group Leader).

The Great Lord (Project Leader).

The Great Deepak (Account manager).

The Great Arun cuckoo (Back Up Project Leader).

The Great Bablu (Project Leader).

Flash Cordon (Team Member).

Babapank (Trainee).

Action started from the daytime when there is a search for LT booking for John and Deepak. After they booked for LT they opt for a girl in PB. Priya.

When I joined the group the action had already begun. 7 mongers & 1 girl dancing. Hooka, beer, cigarettes, ganja and dance. ,Amazing experience. The girl was co-operative and it was a great time with her.

Report: Priya. PB.

Boobs: 34

Dance: 7/10

Damage: 3500/7 =500 each. Sharing is caring.

Time for another Dance:

Now our group leader choose one girl in No. 12. My god. She had tandoori legs and her thighs. Yumm. Yumm.

Again 7 is to 1.

She danced well, even though having huge assets. Overall had a nice time.

Report: Sony. Building 12.

Boobs: 34.

Dance:7/10.

Damage:500 each.

The whole mongers group meeting was a success and the experience was priceless.

Cheers to all monger friends and wish you all a very happy friendship day. Enjoy life to the fullest.

Cheers,

Babapank

SamKap
08-02-15, 11:36
Hello friends,

Reaching Kolkata on 6th morning. Anybody eager to join me for mongering please do PM me. Drinks and smokes on my account.

Thanks,

Sam

Deepak28
08-02-15, 20:07
Hi all,

Greetings!

After planning since a long time finally the day came when all the met in SG. It was a fantastic rainy day in Kolkata when the following mongers met together:

Babapank (Trainee).

Action started from the daytime when there is a search for LT booking for John and Deepak. After they booked for LT they opt for a girl in PB. Priya.

When I joined the group the action had already begun. 7 mongers & 1 girl dancing. Hooka, beer, cigarettes, ganja and dance. ,Amazing experience. The girl was co-operative and it was a great time with her.

Time for another Dance:

Now our group leader choose one girl in No. 12. My god. She had tandoori legs and her thighs. Yumm. Yumm.

Again 7 is to 1.

Cheers to all monger friends and wish you all a very happy friendship day. Enjoy life to the fullest.

Cheers,

BabapankHello Babapank,

It's so called blast mongering party. Its a great friendship week, which put all of us together. We enjoyed a lot, like there is no tomorrow. Superb, fantastic, unforgettable and memorable bash is this. A detailed report will be soon published for yesterday's and today's adventures. Till then lets cherish all these moments we had in last day. We all danced in a circle and the girl was in centre.

Cheers!

Deepak.

Deepak28
08-02-15, 20:21
Hello Babapank,

It's so called blast mongering party. Its a great friendship week, which put all of us together. We enjoyed a lot, like there is no tomorrow. Superb, fantastic, unforgettable and memorable bash is this. A detailed report will be soon published for yesterday's and today's adventures. Till then lets cherish all these moments we had in last day. We all danced in a circle and the girl was in centre.

Cheers!

Deepak.Fogot to mention the mongerers who made this a blasting bash. John, Lord, Arun, JKRT (Jitu), Babapank, ImAloneWolf (Flash), Dhrub (Bablu), Adiluv (Aditya) and it's me.

John will do the homework to publish to publish the entire detailed reports for last two days.

Cheers!

Deepak.

Dhruvninea
08-03-15, 06:20
Hi all,

Greetings!

Babapank (Trainee).

Time for another Dance:

Again 7 is to 1.

Cheers,

BabapankHi Baba,

Thanks for taking effort of writing and describing our good time together so well. We will all look forward to this kind of meet again. In this whole report you forgot to mention Aruncuckoo's LT with Pooja as usual. Big thanks goes to John as well who brought us together.

Cheers John.

EnjoyEnjoy
08-03-15, 12:43
Hi friend,

Age- 23

Boobs- 9/10

Ass- 9/10

Happy mongering!Can you please PM the contact of the SP / inde.

LittleTree
08-03-15, 14:15
Hi seniors, greetings!

Had been reading through forum posts since last two years. Though mongered at Malaysia & Thailand (Bangkok & Pattaya to be precise) earlier, gathered some courage to monger in own city & tried my luck from an advertisement posted on locanto & was asked to reach Beckbagan Minto park crossing; & a man came to receive guide me towards the den. It's a massage parlor type environment inside & deep inside there are AC cabins for the action. I was shown almost 8 girls from which I chose Ms K for the action & I was bang right at my selection of the girl; she was a petite one with fairy complexion, small boobs, good shaped hole & yeah, right attitude towards satisfaction. Coming to the deed: started with a OK type of dry massage which gave me a hard rock erection. Then I opted for a BBBJ at an extra charge of Rs 500 (which could have been avoided, & also got waived off on my next visit) & believe me man, she was a Goddess of it. Many times I had to stop her in fear of shooting the load. After a good 10-15 minutes suck, johny was covered & we started with WOT then switched to MISS, LAP position & finished in doggy. She was so flexible that she was ready to allow me shot once before I enter her but due to lack of extra condom, I missed the heavenly opportunity, but I promised to myself that next time on, I will carry a pack of condom. She is ready to share her digits for meeting outside, once I'm back for a second session with her at the parlor. Second time I went there within a month but unfortunately she was absent (may be due to her periods LOL! & availed Ms P who was also very keen on satisfying & got a BBBJ too but not as good as Ms K. But as mentioned earlier, this time BBBJ was free as I built rapport with the parlor owner lady within 4-5 minutes. & she promised me too include everything in the package if I call her directly instead of via the no..Hey,

Really amazing how report I would be grateful if you could PM me the number or give some hints how to contact.

Amre68
08-03-15, 16:32
Hi seniors, greetings!

Had been reading through forum posts since last two years. Though mongered at Malaysia & Thailand (Bangkok & Pattaya to be precise) earlier, gathered some courage to monger in own city & tried my luck from an advertisement posted on locanto & was asked to reach Beckbagan Minto park crossing; & a man came to receive guide me towards the den. It's a massage parlor type environment inside & deep inside there are AC cabins for the action. I was shown almost 8 girls from which I chose Ms K for the action & I was bang right at my selection of the girl; she was a petite one with fairy complexion, small boobs, good shaped hole & yeah, right attitude towards satisfaction. Coming to the deed: started with a OK type of dry massage which gave me a hard rock erection. Then I opted for a BBBJ at an extra charge of Rs 500 (which could have been avoided, & also got waived off on my next visit) & believe me man, she was a Goddess of it. Many times I had to stop her in fear of shooting the load. After a good 10-15 minutes suck, johny was covered & we started with WOT then switched to MISS, LAP position & finished in doggy. She was so flexible that she was ready to allow me shot once before I enter her but due to lack of extra condom, I missed the heavenly opportunity, but I promised to myself that next time on, I will carry a pack of condom. She is ready to share her digits for meeting outside, once I'm back for a second session with her at the parlor. Second time I went there within a month but unfortunately she was absent (may be due to her periods LOL! & availed Ms P who was also very keen on satisfying & got a BBBJ too but not as good as Ms K. But as mentioned earlier, this time BBBJ was free as I built rapport with the parlor owner lady within 4-5 minutes. & she promised me too include everything in the package if I call her directly instead of via the no..Hi,

I shall be grateful if you can share digits with me. I shall be going to Kolkata next week. You can PM to me.

Cheers,

Amren

Amre68
08-03-15, 16:34
Hi friend,

Age- 23

Boobs- 9/10

Ass- 9/10

Happy mongering!Can you please PM the contact of the SP.

CoolDude14
08-03-15, 18:27
Hi all,

I am a monger from Delhi. In Kolkata for some work. Request my Bong bros to help me with some SP or Indie contacts.

Thanks,

Happy mongering.

John1970
08-04-15, 08:56
Hi all!

Last three days in Kolkata were best of last 8 years I had. Big thanks to ISG for giving us friends like Lord, Deepak 28, Arun cuckoo, Dhrvenia, IamAloneWolf, who were responsible for such a great trip. I will post detailed report when hangover is gone.

Cheers,

John!

AmitGautam
08-05-15, 05:44
This is a FR two weeks old. Been to Kolkata for a few days. Stayed at a relative's house but johny was itching so contacted a few mongers who promptly helped with few contacts but all in South kolkata though I was staying at north.

So opted for my regular SP. He showed some options from which I picked a young smart looking girl whose photo made my thing Salute immediately.

Went to a designated place. They change their places regularly. The girl was exactly the same. She was wearing green top and jeans. Initially thought she has small boobs but my when she opened she had firm 36 size and as she was around 24-26 my thing was responding immediately. She was okay in sucking but very good in riding. Rode me first from back and then from front. I rubbed her twins so hard so had to scold me. LOL. Finished in missionary. Overall good experience.

Face -8/10.

Boobs - 9/10.

DFK - 6/10.

GFE - 7/10.

Damage -3. 5 k for an hour.

AmitGautam
08-05-15, 05:46
FORGOT to add pic.

AmitGautam
08-05-15, 05:58
Pic was missing in my FR.

AmitGautam
08-05-15, 06:00
Going to Mysore now. Do anyone got contact at Mysore?

My MP experience at Kolkata will follow as soon as I reach Mysore.

EnjoyEnjoy
08-06-15, 05:52
This is a FR two weeks old. Been to Kolkata for a few days. Stayed at a relative's house but johny was itching so contacted a few mongers who promptly helped with few contacts but all in South kolkata though I was staying at north.

So opted for my regular SP. He showed some options from which I picked a young smart looking girl whose photo made my thing Salute immediately.

Went to a designated place. They change their places regularly. The girl was exactly the same. She was wearing green top and jeans. Initially thought she has small boobs but my when she opened she had firm 36 size and as she was around 24-26 my thing was responding immediately. She was okay in sucking but very good in riding. Rode me first from back and then from front. I rubbed her twins so hard so had to scold me. LOL. Finished in missionary. Overall good experience.

Face -8/10.

Boobs - 9/10.

DFK - 6/10.

GFE - 7/10.

Damage -3. 5 k for an hour.Hi,

I shall be grateful if you can share the digits with me through PM.

AlexDee
08-07-15, 09:10
There are 2/3 nepali den in sg. Most populus is near 19 no. Toward west on left hand. No need of pimp.Can you please give the detailed direction? How do I get to 19 number? Is it building 19? Left hand of what? Can you please give the full details.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Sekhar1975
08-07-15, 12:02
Has anyone tried Massage at Mapui at Bally Cirl Road, the massages are very good but don't about extras.

CucumberGuy
08-08-15, 02:34
Hi everyone on this wonderful forum.

I am from Delhi and visiting Kolkata from 17th for 3 days.

Request your help to get the digits of few indies with reference to quote.

Also need help to get the digits of a reliable Sp of SG, please mention the name of reference also.

Would be great if can get the lead of a good club where the girls can be picked from.

I will be highly obliged if fellow mongers in the city of joy help me.

Reciprocation guaranteed if anyone out of you visits Delhi.

Abhishek8519
08-08-15, 03:37
I am new to the forum. Can some one PM me the digits of a reliable independent Housewife or SP who provide contacts with reasonable rates in and around Kolkata.

Thanks

SaiyanYoo
08-08-15, 05:36
I am new to the forum. Can some one PM me the digits of a reliable independent Housewife or SP who provide contacts with reasonable rates in and around Kolkata.

ThanksCheck your PM.

Member #4408
08-08-15, 11:19
After mongering in Kolkata for last few months I have created a database for some indes in Kolkata. I have met some of these indes. Rest am about to meet. Some were excellent, some were not worthy of mentioning.

Sharing all the indes in my list. Will request all fellow mongers to add to this list and also share their feedback on the indes. After all sharing is caring. Happy mongering.

Non-HWs.

10 k and above.

1. Sofia.

2. Ishita.

3. Munmun.

5 k-8 k.

4. Priyanka Ah.

5. Julia.

6. Tanushree.

7. Avishikta.

8. Pramilla.

9. Riya.

10. Paramita.

11. Mamta.

12. Anamika.

13. Ananya.

2 k-4 k.

14. Archita.

15. Muskaan.

16. Urvashi.

HWs.

17. Soumili.

18. Sonali.

19. Arpita.

20.1. Brishty / Rima.

Arnab2
08-08-15, 18:24
http://www.xvideos.com/video10743122/manisha_singh_sonagachi_full_sex_vid

Hey brothers,

Check this video. Just cut a bit (about 30 secs from the beginning).

Is this really Sonagachi? If yes then can anyone guess which girl this is?

Sanjay321
08-08-15, 21:21
Hi,

I need a indie contact near Alipore. Exchange. If anybody has any contact please PM me. In exchange I can give you some contacts also.

AlexDee
08-08-15, 21:51
Can you please give the detailed direction? How do I get to 19 number? Is it building 19? Left hand of what? Can you please give the full details.

Greetings,

JacksonIf I purchase a subscription what does it show up on your credit card bill? Is InternationalSexGuide listed there? Or does it come as GtBill?

Greetings,

Let me address your concerns about using a credit card to purchase a subscription.

1. Is there any danger that your credit card data might be stolen? No. Both the shopping cart service and the credit card service I use to process the credit card transactions are both conducted on secure, encrypted websites, so your credit card information is secure.

2. Is there any danger that your credit card statement will show that you've purchased a membership to this forum? No. The credit card charge will be made under another name (which I won't write here because I don't want it being found by search engines) that looks like it's a contribution to a charity.

3. Is there any danger that a law enforcement agency might force me to divulge your forum username? No. I delete the shopping cart transaction data every few days, and that's the only connection between your credit card charge and your username. In other words, the credit card charge doesn't include your username, only the shopping cart database has this info, and I have total control over the shopping cart's database.

In addition, the forum's servers are located in Hamburg, Germany, safely outside the USA legal system, and in a country where commercial sex is legal.

4. Is there a possibility that I will take your money and disappear? No. This has been a membership website for several years, and nobody here has ever reported a single problem with using their credit card to purchase a subscription. Believe me, if there had ever been a problem, it would have been reported it here.

5. Are there any options other than using my credit card? Yes. You can purchase an anonymous, pre-loaded credit card online and at numerous retail outlets. There is also an option to purchase a subscription by mail using cash.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Thanks,

Jackson

Assassins88
08-09-15, 05:45
Had called Disha the other day. Their new market loc is closed right now. She was directing me to basanti devi but sounded a bit fishy so I decided to skip it.

I went ahead to the the thai spa ballygunge, and asked for rose. She's got a nice face, easy on the eyes and a great body. Ideally would like more of an ass, but can't complain too much.

After a visit or two she smiles more and is friendly. But expensive. Paid 4 k for body to body. Would not budge, but got CBJ included in that.

After she rubbed me all over and shoved her boobs on me, I got off the bed and rubbed my dick on her ass, with DKF and making out, looking at the mirror.

Then made her lie down.

Fingering her is a lot of fun because her response is very hot. At least it seems genuine. I fingered her and her clit for a good 5 minutes and then got her to do CBJ lying down so I could fondle her and watch her while she was doing it.

Some others will also do BBBJ, CIM.

Damage: 4 k +2.5 k.

WIR: yes, sometimes.

Body: 8/10

Face: 6. 5/10

Skin: 8/10

Attitude: 7/10.

Assassins88
08-09-15, 06:23
A bunch of websites like muskanrajput. In, monikadas. In and maahiarora. In have surfaced. Has anyone tried any of this?

CucumberGuy
08-09-15, 13:00
It will be great and very useful if you put ratings also; at least of the ones you have met.

After mongering in Kolkata for last few months I have created a database for some indes in Kolkata. I have met some of these indes. Rest am about to meet. Some were excellent, some were not worthy of mentioning.

Sharing all the indes in my list. Will request all fellow mongers to add to this list and also share their feedback on the indes. After all sharing is caring. Happy mongering.

Non-HWs.

10 k and above.

1. Sofia.

2. Ishita..

Sanjay321
08-09-15, 18:44
A bunch of websites like muskanrajput. In, monikadas. In and maahiarora. In have surfaced. Has anyone tried any of this?The are fraud. They pick mongers online grab the charges. Ultimately you will be handed over to a girl at SG.

Dhruvninea
08-10-15, 10:39
Normally I do not write much of my experiences in SG because most of them are average and widely discussed here already.

But thanks to Deepak with whom I went to Kareena, Prem bandhan, top floor right side corner room this time and had an awesome experience. Best thing about this girl is her energy level. She can entertain 4-5 guys together with equal attention, energy and naughtiness. She was not at all mechanical because she undressed immediately from the dance start and her attitude was simply great. She started giving BJ as well as undressed both of us to convince both of us for banging. She was not looking at clock as well until her servant came to remind her of the time.

Worth repeating her again and again.

Body:8.

Boobs:8.

Attitude & GFE: 11/10.

OldJawan
08-10-15, 11:57
A forum member has shared that the New market Disha has been closed. Today I was speaking to the owner. As per her she is providing services near Kalighat Metro. Hopeful I will visit it next week when I am in Kolkatta. Any one has visited new location. But what I think after talking to her is that, it may be tie up with some other MP on commission basis.

Any feedback?

Shan1
08-10-15, 15:00
I will be staying in Kolkattta tomorrow night. Any good SP who can provide good girls in star hotels. Will be staying near airport in some star hotel. Please pm me if you have good contacts who can supply good chicks or any good indi who can come to my hotel tomorrow night to my room. Please seniors help me. I will be for one day only will surely help if anyone coming to Pune.

AlexDee
08-10-15, 17:48
Any mongers going to the premium houses? What are the rates nowadays at Prem Bandhan, Nightlovers, and Neel Kamal? Which out of this is the best?

ACreativeJinx
08-10-15, 18:52
Are they on locanto, saw the same names there, both claiming to be housewives.

Non-HWs.

10 k and above.

1. Sofia.

2. Ishita.

3. Munmun.

5 k-8 k.

4. Priyanka Ah..

Deepak28
08-10-15, 23:39
Normally I do not write much of my experiences in SG because most of them are average and widely discussed here already.

But thanks to Deepak with whom I went to Kareena, Prem bandhan, top floor right side corner room this time and had an awesome experience. Best thing about this girl is her energy level. She can entertain 4-5 guys together with equal attention, energy and naughtiness. She was not at all mechanical because she undressed immediately from the dance start and her attitude was simply great. She started giving BJ as well as undressed both of us to convince both of us for banging. She was not looking at clock as well until her servant came to remind her of the time.

Worth repeating her again and again.

Body:8.

Boobs:8.

Attitude & GFE: 11/10.Hi Dhurv,

Thanks for putting your effort to finish the home task, I mean posting the report after a wonderful experience. LOL.

Yeah, after a long time, I had the most enjoyable experience with the enthuastic girl Kareena. I found this gem, couple of months ago, in PB when Barba and Babapank was with me for the dance session. She is so energetic, who entertained all of us three in full swing. We were stunned to have such a excited and enjoyable experience with Kareena that day.

It was my second visit to her, expecting the cherry on the cake again. LOL. She is the one I felt, who is keen to serve more than we expect. No doubt she has zero attitude, which is the value add to her service.

Surely I recommend her for repeat. Though I promised her, to come back on the next day, I mean on last Sunday, but could not able to join, because of few exigencies.

Cheers!

Deepak.

Member #4408
08-11-15, 04:44
Brishty I found from locanto. She is genuine HW. Arpita from an ISG member. But yes her ad is also there in locanto.

Are they on locanto, saw the same names there, both claiming to be housewives..

SandySGlover
08-11-15, 05:08
Worth repeating her again and again.Even I have visited Kareena couple of times for dance as well shot. She will go to any extent for customer satisfaction. No doubt she is one of the best girl in SG. For new mongers in SG she is the best girl to start your journey.

Arnab2
08-11-15, 08:20
Yesterday went to the beck began MP on suggestion of CoolMale4 U. Thanks mate. Hope I spelled the username correct.

Called the miss and asked for Kajal, she said that Kajal is available and told me to come to beck bagan crossing.

From there a guy guided me to the den. Typical MP like atmosphere, waited for 10 minutes. As Kajal was busy.

After the wait the deed started, one word of advice the rate is 1500+some tips. Don't pay 2000 to the madam as the girl doesn't know how much you paid and the service will be same and you can bargain with the girl inside the room for extras, another word of advice-don't go for girls just used as she would be exhausted and won't be into the thing. One thing I noticed is that I get overcharged a lot as I am young I guess. Whatever, it's the way to gain knowledge I guess.

The massage was okay but too soft for my liking, started the deed in cowgirl, tight pussy, small boobs, good smell, a bit makeup, no nakhras but a bit of restricted, nice to converse with. After two three strokes in cowgirl went to miss and banged her hard and halfway the condom broke (nightmare! Thinking of getting tested), put one on from my stock and banged in doggy, all the while she was going like "do it slowly" ,but I don't think I was going fast, she was just exhausted. Then again went back to miss and was banging her an she was like "how much will you fuck me, do it fast" and I was like "We just started man". Whatever banged her really hard for 2-3 minutes, you know just racing to the orgasm type of thing.

Overview-.

+ves- 1. Safe Place.

2. AC room for 1500+100 (I paid 2000+100).

3. Nice cream or powder massage included.

4. Tight pussy, nice smell, good convo.

-ves- 1. Duped because young I guess.

2. A bit restriction from girl.

3. Everybody asks for tips.

Thank you and ignore any grammatical mistakes.

EnjoyEnjoy
08-11-15, 14:57
Yesterday went to the beck began MP on suggestion of CoolMale4 U. Thanks mate. Hope I spelled the username correct.

Called the miss and asked for Kajal, she said that Kajal is available and told me to come to beck bagan crossing.

From there a guy guided me to the den. Typical MP like atmosphere, waited for 10 minutes. As Kajal was busy.

After the wait the deed started, one word of advice the rate is 1500+some tips. Don't pay 2000 to the madam as the girl doesn't know how much you paid and the service will be same and you can bargain with the girl inside the room for extras, another word of advice-don't go for girls just used as she would be exhausted and won't be into the thing. One thing I noticed is that I get overcharged a lot as I am young I guess. Whatever, it's the way to gain knowledge I guess..Hi,

Shall be grateful, if you can PM me the contact details of the MP.

SamKap
08-12-15, 00:25
My FR on SG scene on 6th and 7th.

Thanks to the seniors here for helping me achieve this trip. Reached Kolkata in the early morning. Checked in the hotel (guys who are planning their trip rather than individually booking the hotel use sites like goibibo or make my trip and hunt for deals as you just need a place to crash and the savings here can be put into SG. I got an ac room for 850 per night with breakfast included.

Johns map was invaluable as were the inputs of the reports posted here. Again a note of caution. First timers please always use the services of the pimp. Without further ado here goes the report.

First day 6th / August /2015.

Day one.

Had called up santosh earlier and he told me to come at 6. 30. So reached the hp petrol pump at 6. 30 and called up santosh. He came in around 10 minutes or so. He took me to different buildings of the 3200 range. Liked one plump girl but santosh discouraged me. We southies like plump girls because we can hold some flesh. All I can say is most of the girls are gorgeous better than the crap we get in Bangalore and don't have to be at the mercy of the SP or the girl. I told him I wanted to try Pallavi of Maneka bari and he took me to her. First impressions petite girl with gorgeous hair. Spent around 10 minutes building up the connection. I could feel that she was a genuine girl. Talked a bit. I felt that she was tired and asked her if it was the case. She denied it but then I always trust my instincts. I wanted to take a dance and a shot. So I asked her what would she prefer and she said shot. So my instincts were right. I asked her whether I should pay her upfront but she said no after the deed. That is a plus in my book. So she stripped did some light kissing and then had her in missionary and wot. Fully cooperative and I liked her attitude. Finally finished in missionary. Again talked for 10 minutes or so. Very unhurried and she gives GFE. Felt satisfied. Said thank you to her and called up Santosh and left the place.

Rate 3200.

WIR definitely next time if possible.

I asked Santosh for Anita Rai and we went in search of her. Found that she was busy so asked for his recommendation. He took me to a very girl a very slim one at that. I usually don't do girls and slim girls but this was for a dance as I wanted to see what the dance was all about. I initially said OK then I changed my mind and told him lets go. The girl became upset. Santosh told me to pay some money I said OK no problems but now the girl would not take the money. She told me that she will do what all the girls at premium buildings do. I felt bad and told him that I will take the girl. So asked the girl her age she said 20. I was having my doubts but since I was not going to take a shot I consoled myself. The girl said she needs a beer and I said OK. Since I don't drink I asked for a bottle of water and relaxed on bed waiting for the beer and water. She dimmed the lights. These girls all have an big MP3 player and discotheque lights. The beer came and she was insisting that I have some beer but declined. She put some new Hindi songs with lots of beats not my type but I did not force as I was feeling bad in first saying yes and then saying no and then again saying yes. The dance started and the girl was very energetic. She put her soul in dancing and I was trying to decipher her moves in the dim light. After about 4 or 5 songs she removed her clothes and she made me join her in the dance. I don't have any dance moves and both my feet are made of lead but holding a naked girl and dancing to all the Hindi movie song routines was memorable like holding the girl when she is falling etc. Then she put one of my fav songs and I got engrossed in that song and she started rubbing herself on me. After the song finished I guess my one hour was up but asked her to repeat the song and not to dance but just let me lie down and relax to the music but the girl was insisting on the shot. I told her no. She then started hurrying saying that the owner was asking for her. I did not say anything but felt slightly bad but the feeling passed off quickly. Called up Santosh and left the place. I forgot the name of the girl or the building even though I specifically asked her name to put it in this report.

Rate 3200 + 300 for beer and water.

WIR no.

Asked Santosh to drop me to the Sovabazar metro. When walking out suddenly him grabbed my hand and did an about turn and we left the place through another route. So definitely a pimp is required.

I had given him 200 rs but could see that he was not satisfied. So asked him to tell me what was his rate. He did not say anything but I gave him 500 rs. He was happy with that. So he dropped me at the metro and I told him I will come tomorrow again at the same time. He said fine.

SamKap
08-12-15, 00:47
Day two.

Reached SG at around 6. Called up Santosh and he came in around 15 minutes or so. I asked him to take me to Anita rai. He did not say anything but took me to her. I liked her at first look like she was a little bit plump. The plan was to take a shot from aAta and Puja and do an LT on the last day. Well man proposes and god disposes. I tried to build up the connection like I had done with Pallavi. It did not proceed smoothly. She asked me to remove the dress and she also got naked. She was well endowed. So started in missionary and she started telling me excuses like don't keep your legs at an angle as she did not want to be penetrated deeply. I did her for 10 minutes or so but I did not come. She was getting frustrated that I was not coming and she asked me what did you eat and all that stupid questions. I could feel that she just wanted to finish the deed ASAP and she was not into GFE. She started telling me she is good and all that. Well now that I could sense her intentions I did not want to come quickly again did her for like 5 minutes in missionary position. The I asked her to come in wot. She came reluctantly and may be for a minute or so and she said she is tired. Then again in missionary for around 5 minutes or so. Now she started becoming little bit hostile saying that if I fuck her for 1 hour then how can she take care of herself and all that crap. By now I was determined not to come but to utilize my maximum time with her. I told her I wanted to do her in doggy and said after that I will not fuck her. She agreed to that and did her in doggy for about 2 minutes or so before she started telling me she is hurting. Well stopped the deed and jerked myself off. I was thinking if I wanted to jerk myself off then I would not have come here. Lost the mood. Well paid her and called up Santosh. He came and left the place.

Rate 3200.

WIR never. Highly overrated. Guys please avoid her.

Told Santosh I have lost the mood for the night and left SG. Gave him 500 rs again.

Thought that I will return tomorrow and do an LT with Pallavi after sampling Puja but fate had something else in store for me. I am foodie and was sampling all the delights of Calcutta and the next day my stomach gave way and was extremely dehydrated and did not go anywhere. Just rested the whole day at the hotel and then left for home.

Some thoughts which might help newbies.

Calcutta is a very friendly place with both the cops and the people.

When you book a hotel book one near the metro.

Food and transportation in Calcutta is very cheap.

As pointed out in the report never ever venture alone into SG as it is a maze of a place. You will definitely get lost.

Always build up a connection with the girl even if she is a professional.

The quality far exceeds Bangalore without all the nakras.

The money you pay directly to the girl and not to the pimp. She decides what she wants to do with it.

Please please read the reports. Almost all the reports have helped me in undertaking this trip.

I thank the seniors esp Arun for his kind help. May your tribe prosper.

Turgid
08-12-15, 04:40
Day two....... Well stopped the deed and jerked myself off. I was thinking if I wanted to jerk myself off then I would not have come here. Lost the mood. Well paid her and called up Santosh. He came and left the place. Rate 3200....This gives the impression that you paid after the deed. This could not be so as Indian women never take the money after, always before.

John1970
08-12-15, 07:15
Hi all!

We are reading in past few posts that new Guys are paying too much to pimps when they leave SG. You don't have to pay pimps, as they already get 1/3 Road amount from the girls. Though you can tip them 100/- max for drinks. Santosh iis a good pimp, but I noticed that a guy paid him 1000/- and after that when someone paid him 200/- he was not happy. So what I mean is that these over tipping spoils these pimps, And they become Crocs.

I hope you all get me right.

Cheers,

John

Aruncuckoo
08-12-15, 14:44
Hi all!

We are reading in past few posts that new Guys are paying too much to pimps when they leave SG. You don't have to pay pimps, as they already get 1/3 Road amount from the girls. Though you can tip them 100/- max for drinks. Santosh iis a good pimp, but I noticed that a guy paid him 1000/- and after that when someone paid him 200/- he was not happy. So what I mean is that these over tipping spoils these pimps, And they become Crocs.

Cheers,

JohnYes Sam,

You don't have to pay the pimp anything, the pimp gets 30% cut from the amount you pay. If I stay for a week, I pay 500 on the last day not for the service he provides in SG but for other things he does for me like coming and dropping me at the hotel in taxi, even for that guys says it is their job.

Girls taking money after the deed is done is based on the trust the pimp has in you and the connect the pimp has with the girl. If the girl is preferred recommendation of the pimp, you have the luxury of paying after the deed.

I tried messaging you but I think by that time you started your trip. Anitha Roy is not my recommendation anymore, even when she was in my list, she was not for all. She is a typical girlish attitude and she will provide service only if she likes some one. Few weeks back another forum member from Bangalore visited her and he had a nice time as before. He and me made Anitha Roy popular.

There are lot of good girls in Kanchan Palace and Bldg 12 and a lot of new arrivals on the other side GangaJamuna, Gahesh Bhavan, Dream House and Shanthi Palace.

I have not written reports for a while, two of my trip report is pending including the mega get together of senior guys in August week, will try to find time soon.

Arun

Lachhipur Wala
08-12-15, 15:20
Hi all!

Cheers,

JohnAbsolutely right! These friends mainly south indian are spoiling the market. One more thing-pimps are not your wellwisher but your moneysucker. In any trouble they favour girl or be silent.

SamKap
08-12-15, 19:37
Hi john,

Am sorry. I did not have the input about paying the pimp. Guess I ruined the market. So sorry.

Sam

Hi all!

Cheers,

John

SamKap
08-12-15, 19:39
Yes turgid I paid after the deed.

This gives the impression that you paid after the deed. This could not be so as Indian women never take the money after, always before.

SamKap
08-12-15, 19:45
Arun,

I do not blame you at all. Lot of variables go into the equation. Just my two cents on Anitha roy.

Sam

Yes Sam,

You don't have to pay the pimp anything, the pimp gets 30% cut from the amount you pay. If I stay for a week, I pay 500 on the last day not for the service he provides in SG but for other things he does for me like coming and dropping me at the hotel in taxi, even for that guys says it is their job.

Girls taking money after the deed is done is based on the trust the pimp has in you and the connect the pimp has with the girl. If the girl is preferred recommendation of the pimp, you have the luxury of paying after the deed.

I tried messaging you but I think by that time you started your trip. Anitha Roy is not my recommendation anymore, even when she was in my list, she was not for all. She is a typical girlish attitude and she will provide service only if she likes some one. Few weeks back another forum member from Bangalore visited her and he had a nice time as before. He and me made Anitha Roy popular.

Tittie Humper
08-12-15, 21:09
Hello guys,

I am planning to visit Calcutta and have some fun visiting SG with one of my friends during 15th and 16th August. I just wanted to know from the senior guys if it's OK to visit SG during that period like would there be any hassles from the cops / raid. Anything we should be wary of. If anyone can speak from past experience about the conditions in a similar situation. Any sort of guidance or word of caution would be helpful.

And anyone is welcome to join in on the fun. PM for that (recently activated the account). More the merrier.

Thanks.

Cheers,

Pelvic Hero

Turgid
08-13-15, 02:37
Yes turgid I paid after the deed.Are you sure you were in India? Is there any other monger with more than one post who paid after the deed in India?

Indian100
08-13-15, 03:59
Absolutely right! These friends mainly south indian are spoiling the market. One more thing-pimps are not your wellwisher but your moneysucker. In any trouble they favour girl or be silent.You must be joking. Tips are based on service rendered may be the heavy tipper was very satisfied. Go to Thailand section to see how Indians are rated by others for the stinginess.

Now coming to tips at SG-please don't tip more than 100 or 200.

Take it easy guys.

Indian100
08-13-15, 04:14
Recent report. Was free last evening and reached shova bazar metro. Called an SP and he came and escorted me to Ganesh bhavan. Saw a few and settled on a very short small framed cute girl with a nice smile.

She is not a looker but somehow I wanted her. She was dressed casuals and was directing some laborers in fixing some lights. I was made to wait for 10 mts. Then she changed to a different sexy attire in my presence for dance. She has moves and the body is very flexible.

After a few numbers I sat down but she continued. Lovely dance session. Then deed started with a long BBBJ which was one of the best. She knows her job. Then miss and final.

Fantastic time and well spent. Name Usha.

Dhruvninea
08-13-15, 08:17
You must be joking. Tips are based on service rendered may be the heavy tipper was very satisfied. Go to Thailand section to see how Indians are rated by others for the stinginess.

Now coming to tips at SG-please don't tip more than 100 or 200.

Take it easy guys.In Thailand I am sure you are not tipping pimp but the girl. Here you are tipping the pimp who is already taking commission from the girl. It's not wrong tipping the girl if you are satisfied with her but pimps should not be pampered by tipping more than 100 for 2-3 days of service.

Aruncuckoo
08-13-15, 14:32
Hello guys,

I am planning to visit Calcutta and have some fun visiting SG with one of my friends during 15th and 16th August. I just wanted to know from the senior guys if it's OK to visit SG during that period like would there be any hassles from the cops / raid. Anything we should be wary of. If anyone can speak from past experience about the conditions in a similar situation. Any sort of guidance or word of caution would be helpful.

And anyone is welcome to join in on the fun. PM for that (recently activated the account). More the merrier.

Thanks.

Cheers,

Pelvic HeroI had the best night ever on an independence day 2 years back. It was with Mamatha of Dream House and it was her birthday. SG was busy and buzzing as usual, no problem at all. I think no LE even on traffic signal as everyone went on govt duty.

Arun

PingKing
08-13-15, 14:41
Hi,

I'm back in city of joy.

Looking for seniors to help me this time.

Thanks.

VictorTango
08-13-15, 14:59
Hey fellow mongers,

What a treat I had 3 nights back. I've made a good friend with this SP in Kolkata. He managed to lay his hands on this one beautiful girl Aditi. I'm attaching her picture, let me know if any one else has had her before. So this girl is amazingly thin. Size zero literally, but that's only her frame. Her breasts are size XXXL and super soft. She's apparently struggling in the modelling line, while her beau is out in Sea.

She let me go down on her. Gave me a lustrous BBBJ and we did all the mechanics I've ever learnt.

I thought of posting this earlier, but couldn't find the time.

Damages: 8000 + Tip: 500

We negotiated for 2 hrs at my place. She ended up staying the whole night. And it was totally worth it.

WIR: hell yeah.

P.S. The SP has an absolutely zero tolerance for time wasters and rude behavior. So if I'm passing this contact on, please don't mind if I ask to verify you don't fall in any of those categories! It's just so I don't loose him.

VT

Gamer987
08-13-15, 15:26
I'm sorry I'm very bad in writing reports but here goes.

Went to Thai spa at Manni square for a Swedish massage. Paid 3200 at counter and was guided to my room. The masseuse was nice an friendly, told me to change to disposable undies and then started giving.

Massage which was relaxing. After like 20 min she asked if I want extra and quoted 6000 FR everything. But agreed for 4500 . She asked to pay her at that moment only which I did. After payment she got undressed.

And gave B2B oil massage, licked all over and started giving BJ for. Ended the deed in missionary, took bath and came out.

In short the staff and masseuse are friendly, the place has nice ambiance, mirrors around you to gt you more exited, soft music to make you feel more nice.

Peace of advice. In Manni sq thai spa don't take the immediate 1st room on your left which has a standing bathroom as is Freaking cold, ull freeze and your masseuse will try to end the massage as quick as possible because she is feeling cold too.

Damage- 3200 + 4500 = 7700 I guess I paid a lot.

And sorry if you didn't like this post as I said in starting I'm very bad in writing reports.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

KamaSmoothra
08-13-15, 15:45
Thanks to John, Lord Voldermort, who helped me in initial days of mongering at SG by giving nos of Pimps and good premium building names. Having spent huge amount of hard earned money for jhonny in premium buildings, I have been contemplating venturing in cheap aspect of SG. Gathering courage I entered for the first time from Tramline side and saw an entirely different world from what I had expected. It is definitely worth exploring and believe me some of the ladies available there are no less than so called premium buildings once you start looking deeply.

Definitely it requires some courage and there may be one off bad experince, but it is safer nonetheless. Not only rates were so less than premium buldings, the variety was also good. Talked to few bengali, nepali, oriya women and gathered good xperience. People with different fetishes (dwarf, DD cups, typical bengali eyes etc) can try their luck here. The only danger may be STDs or AIDS, the threat is unavoidable, but can be prevented by smartness and thinking actually from head and not junior. DATY, BBBJ are some risky exercises anywhere in SG. FOr roaming around 2 people are better for safety as alone man may be easy target.

In the end finally I went in a Nepali den, near Tramline entry and came out with light expenditure on pocket. I am more or less over premium buildings and will limit my pocket expenditure in three figures only.I need contact details of reliable pimps. Please suggest.

Greetings,

Jackson

JazzyBoy
08-13-15, 18:13
Hey fellow mongers,

What a treat I had 3 nights back. I've made a good friend with this SP in Kolkata. He managed to lay his hands on this one beautiful girl Aditi.

. So if I'm passing this contact on, please don't mind if I ask to verify you don't fall in any of those categories! It's just so I don't loose him.

VTNice FR Bro.

BTW are you talking about SP suraj of Ballygunje?

VictorTango
08-14-15, 00:16
No JB,

Suraj I've used on 2 occasions before. Didn't find his girls that well to do. Plus his rates are generally higher than the others' in the market.

VT

Nice FR Bro.

BTW are you talking about SP suraj of Ballygunje?

VictorTango
08-14-15, 00:27
Dear Gamer987,

As mentioned in the PM, request you to please remove / edit this FR and remove the name of the Spa. There's been a lot of LE activity lately in Kolkata and putting a name out like that in an FR opens it up for search tags on google directly.

In the interest of fellow ISGians who use this place and others you may learn of along your season with ISG. Request you to please avoid naming that can pinpoint to a place exactly. Surely, you must share the information with others if you expect people to exchange their leads with you. But use the PM facility for all that.

Good luck my friend!

VT

P.S. The Spa itself is great. I've been there on a number of occasions. I have a favorite therapist there too.

I'm sorry I'm very bad in writing reports but here goes.

Went to Thai spa at Manni square for a Swedish massage. Paid 3200 at counter and was guided to my room. The masseuse was nice an friendly, told me to change to disposable undies and then started giving.

Massage which was relaxing. After like 20 min she asked if I want extra and quoted 6000 FR everything. But agreed for 4500 . She asked to pay her at that moment only which I did. After payment she got undressed.

And gave B2B oil massage, licked all over and started giving BJ for. Ended the deed in missionary, took bath and came out.

In short the staff and masseuse are friendly, the place has nice ambiance, mirrors around you to gt you more exited, soft music to make you feel more nice.

Peace of advice. In Manni sq thai spa don't take the immediate 1st room on your left which has a standing bathroom as is Freaking cold, ull freeze and your masseuse will try to end the massage as quick as possible because she is feeling cold too.

VictorTango
08-14-15, 02:56
To all those I've forwarded the number to, please do post an FR and tell everyone how it went when it goes.

Happy fucking,

VT

Hey fellow mongers,

What a treat I had 3 nights back. I've made a good friend with this SP in Kolkata. He managed to lay his hands on this one beautiful girl Aditi. I'm attaching her picture, let me know if any one else has had her before. So this girl is amazingly thin. Size zero literally, but that's only her frame. Her breasts are size XXXL and super soft. She's apparently struggling in the modelling line, while her beau is out in Sea.

She let me go down on her. Gave me a lustrous BBBJ and we did all the mechanics I've ever learnt.

We negotiated for 2 hrs at my place. She ended up staying the whole night. And it was totally worth it.

P.S. The SP has an absolutely zero tolerance for time wasters and rude behavior. So if I'm passing this contact on, please don't mind if I ask to verify you don't fall in any of those categories! It's just so I don't loose him.

VT

Usa11
08-14-15, 09:24
Hey fellow mongers,

VTChick looks amazing bro. Will be in Kol soon.

Please share details by pm. Many thanks.

ManOfLove
08-14-15, 14:06
[QUOTE=HotWomens Hi.

Yesterday I monger in chetla in kalighat area. I saw number of street prostitutes in that area. I have eye contact with many but none of them is good and hot sexy looking. Suddenly I found a hot and sexy women with sexy saree. I reach to her and started talking. She told me to give Rs. 500+100 for complete satisfaction and wild Names in Code Deleted by Admin]. I agree and went with her to her house. She have big boobs and ass and big hole with hairs around on it. She is awesome and sexy. Big mouth and sexy face. Big round ass. She started touching my body and started massage. She massage my whole body and cock. She rubbs my cock hot way. She undress me and I undress her. She kisses me whole body and lick my body with her tongue and also rubs my balls. She let me to suck her lactating nipples. Lots of milk I sucked from her big boobs. She is damn hot. I spread on her. She moans like anything. She is very hot. I kiss and lick her for 5 minutes. She again give me CBJ. Then fuck her till I cum in her pussy with condom covered. I ask her if I can cums on her big boobs and ass. She agrees. I cums and shoot my loads on her and also on her sexy face. After that take some rest. She was laying with cums covers on her body. I ask her that to cum in her mouth. She agrees. I load my shots on her mouth. Its pleasurable. She then licks my tip of cock like anything. She is awesome pros. Her p*why smells good and her ass too. While returning from that place I saw other pros open their tops and blouse and show me boobs to come to me to take her photos of her body.

Them. She LE.

Any lead like where she stands?

Or you can post her pics.

DebonairDelhi
08-14-15, 14:18
I will be in Kolkata on the 21st and would request few seniors like Lord and others to please help me with few inde and a GF hotel near to airport.

My budget is 5-7 for inde and 2500 for hotel, can some one please help, would love to host you guys in Delhi anytime.

Thansk guys.

DD.

Sahil1234
08-14-15, 20:03
Victor bro,

Can you please pass on the contact? Does she come with a place? I stay in Mumbai and will be coming to Kolkata for a couple of days next week.

Hey fellow mongers,

Damages: 8000 + Tip: 500..

Andy7
08-15-15, 13:48
Hi everyone, Just seeking an opinion on spending LT session / night in SG in terms of safety. Is it advisable to spend night at boudi badi, lal bari or other such non-premium buildings. I mean without fearing about getting ripped, abused or caught by LE.

DuttaLevel
08-15-15, 19:58
Hi everyone, Just seeking an opinion on spending LT session / night in SG in terms of safety. Is it advisable to spend night at boudi badi, lal bari or other such non-premium buildings. I mean without fearing about getting ripped, abused or caught by LE.You should not have any issue while trying buildings 18,19, 20 (Up to no 4) at the Durga Charan Mitra Street while choosing for LT. Rate varies from 3000 up to 8000 depending on the type of girl an your bargaining caliber. I tried payal at building no 19 one and half year ago for an LT and it was a rocking experience. I paid rs 6000 for the LT to her. Payel was actually on a bit darker side but she was cute with some irresistible appeal in her. However, it is very important for a monger to make a deal with the girl about his requirements before paying her and I did exactly the same thing and the pimp (Ramlal) took care of my requirements an made necessary negotiations with her. Behavior of Payel I found was very much pleasing and she was very much sincere about fulfilling my requirements an did all those what I expected from her. My experience tells that L. E. Will also not going to make any problem for you in the morning if you choose any other SG exit than the exits point. So get in touch with the google maps for detailed info. An road map. I am sure if you select the right girl you will get everything in these buildings the premium building girls provide plus guaranteed never before oral sex pleasure.

Andy7
08-15-15, 23:26
You should not have any issue while trying buildings 18,19, 20 (Up to no 4) at the Durga Charan Mitra Street while choosing for LT. Rate varies from 3000 up to 8000 depending on the type of girl an your bargaining caliber. I tried payal at building no 19 one and half year ago for an LT and it was a rocking experience. I paid rs 6000 for the LT to her. Payel was actually on a bit darker side but she was cute with some irresistible appeal in her. However, it is very important for a monger to make a deal with the girl about his requirements before paying her and I did exactly the same thing and the pimp (Ramlal) took care of my requirements an made necessary negotiations with her. Behavior of Payel I found was very much pleasing and she was very much sincere about fulfilling my requirements an did all those what I expected from her. My experience tells that L. E. Will also not going to make any problem for you in the morning if you choose any other SG exit than the exits point. So get in touch with the google maps for detailed info. An road map. I am sure if you select the right girl you will get everything in these buildings the premium building girls provide plus guaranteed never before oral sex pleasure.Thanks for sharing your experience buddy. It certainly induces some confidence. You said up to no4 is safe, I suppose Boudi Badi is no4 or may be 4B & then no39 is just besides that but they are located on the backside of Durga Charan Mitra Street. Can they also be considered as safe. Actually I'm more into Boudis. Thanks.

Jester030
08-16-15, 19:20
[3rd Party Escort Ad deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it appeared to be an Escort Advertisement posted by a 3rd party.

Per forum rules, escort advertisements and escort contact information may only be posted by the escort herself.

Of course, links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are acceptable, and members are welcome to share escort contact information via the Forum's Private Messaging system.

Links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are also acceptable. The limitation applies only to escort advertisements posted by 3rd parties claiming to represent the advertiser.

If you know an escort who is interested in promoting her services on the USASexGuide, then have her register a membership and post her own advertisement.

CyberGuyM
08-17-15, 05:11
Sr. Members please confirm after seeing the attached images. If the yellow circle marked house is so called John Den at SG. Also give information on the building just opposite this marked location. What about the rate and both location and safety aspects.

DebonairDelhi
08-17-15, 12:51
Thanks guys, few of you responded, desire and others. I have spoken to Pri*ka again and willeet her. I wanted her for night, but I guess she doesn't do night. Tells me her place also is available only for hour and half. So I need a hotel near airport area in the 3000 budget which is decent and GF.

Hope to hear from you guys.

Anyways is Bangladesh a decent place to monger.

I am reaching today.

Thanks.

Sanjay321
08-17-15, 14:54
Hi,

I meet her two days ago after making an appointment through mail. She is a nice girl. Having her place at Rasbihari.

She guided me to her place from the meeting point. We do some chit chat she undressed herself, after some deep kiss.

She undressed me and straight into action. No hurry.

Points.

Looks- 6/10

Attitude- 8/10

Figure- 8/10

Boobs- 9/10 (medium size).

Overall- 8/10

Damage - 5 k for 1 shot.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was originally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING and thus was edited to normal case text. Writing in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING in the internet equivalent of shouting and is thus is prohibited on this forum.

In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

IntrepidExplor
08-17-15, 15:16
I'm almost never in Kolkata, but if I ever am, I'm dropping you a line!

Amazing FR and an amazing looking girl!

Just wanted to say that!

Hey fellow mongers,

VT

RascalsHole
08-17-15, 19:01
Any mongers going to the premium houses? What are the rates nowadays at Prem Bandhan, Nightlovers, and Neel Kamal? Which out of this is the best?All premium build average rate is rs3200. Some girls charge rs4200 if they think they are better than others or they are new in the build. Manisha in build-10 charges rs5200 with whom I am absolutely in love due to awesome experience with her. Last 3 times I went to SG tried to book her but she was always busy. Looks like she is too popular for me to get her, this only makes me desire her more. Anyway twinkle in build-19 is most costly at rs6300, though look wise she is just like any other girl in premium Baris I don't know what is so special about her. Looks like she is benefiting from positive publicity from ISG forum. Anyway I always skip her! All above rates are for either shot or dance!

AlexDee
08-18-15, 06:52
All premium build average rate is rs3200. Some girls charge rs4200 if they think they are better than others or they are new in the build. Manisha in build-10 charges rs5200 with whom I am absolutely in love due to awesome experience with her. Last 3 times I went to SG tried to book her but she was always busy. Looks like she is too popular for me to get her, this only makes me desire her more. Anyway twinkle in build-19 is most costly at rs6300, though look wise she is just like any other girl in premium Baris I don't know what is so special about her. Looks like she is benefiting from positive publicity from ISG forum. Anyway I always skip her! All above rates are for either shot or dance!How do you know the building numbers? I mean I am not asking for directions, but how do you make out which building is no 10 or number 19? And which floor is Manisha on? Is is just one shot?

Abhi P
08-18-15, 21:06
MP type of place but all the SP's are middle aged auntys. Fat and ugly. Wasted my money but got an experience.

VictorTango
08-19-15, 01:10
Victor bro,

Can you please pass on the contact? Does she come with a place? I stay in Mumbai and will be coming to Kolkata for a couple of days next week.No Sahil, the chick doesn't come with a place. Has to be outcall. Also I'm not passing any details here. PM me if need be.

VT

JohnyBravo
08-19-15, 09:26
Hello friends!

I have recently moved back to India after spending the last 2 years in UAE. Have been fortunate to have some amazing mongering experiences there. Prior to this, I spent six years in Pune-Mumbai and the mongering scene there was good as well. I am now based in India and will be visiting Kolkata quite often (approx once every 2 months) for work related travel (and pleasure of course).

Was surfing online and came across this ISG forum. I'm amazed with the quality of posts and reports put up on this forum! Now that I am back in India, I am excited to explore the mongering scene here and contribute to the forum by sharing my experiences and contacts of girls based in India and UAE.

I will be reaching Kolkata on 10th September and will be there till 13th September and would like to have pleasure filled trip. I am very fond of naked dance / BBBJ / Anal / FS.

I am sure the seniors will guide me with the best places / SPs and girls. Looking forward to meeting some fellow mongers too for mongering together during my trip to Kolkata!

Cheers!

JB

P.S: I've applied for a credit card with my bank (will receive it next week) and will purchase an ISG subscription for PMing ASAP.

Sahil1234
08-19-15, 16:10
I have sent you a PM. Thanks.

No Sahil, the chick doesn't come with a place. Has to be outcall. Also I'm not passing any details here. PM me if need be.

VT

ZachHamilton
08-19-15, 16:48
How do you know the building numbers? I mean I am not asking for directions, but how do you make out which building is no 10 or number 19? And which floor is Manisha on? Is is just one shot?Most buildings have their names / numbers prominently displayed near the entrances. If I don't find the name while entering the building, I usually ask the pimp. I guess all mongers do the same. Please refer to John's map for locations of well known buildings.

Sanjay321
08-19-15, 17:13
Hi mates,

Anybody has any experience with Pramila Ganguly of SEA. Feedback requested.

VictorTango
08-19-15, 19:16
Hey JB,

Welcome to the forum and specifically the Kolkata sub.

Hope you enjoy your stay and have a pleasurable one at that.

Best,

VT

Hello friends!

I have recently moved back to India after spending the last 2 years in UAE. Have been fortunate to have some amazing mongering experiences there. Prior to this, I spent six years in Pune-Mumbai and the mongering scene there was good as well. I am now based in India and will be visiting Kolkata quite often (approx once every 2 months) for work related travel (and pleasure of course).

Was surfing online and came across this ISG forum. I'm amazed with the quality of posts and reports put up on this forum! Now that I am back in India, I am excited to explore the mongering scene here and contribute to the forum by sharing my experiences and contacts of girls based in India and UAE.

I will be reaching Kolkata on 10th September and will be there till 13th September and would like to have pleasure filled trip. I am very fond of naked dance / BBBJ / Anal / FS.

I am sure the seniors will guide me with the best places / SPs and girls. Looking forward to meeting some fellow mongers too for mongering together during my trip to Kolkata!

Cheers!

JB

P.S: I've applied for a credit card with my bank (will receive it next week) and will purchase an ISG subscription for PMing ASAP.

PoulDotPinto
08-19-15, 20:44
Hi all, sorry I know his is kolkata forum but still asking for help for these areas. Actually unexplored by me till now. So please help for HW. Indies. Or any other sceane for mongering.

JohnyBravo
08-20-15, 16:16
Thanks VictorTango.

Could you and other seniors please suggest how should I plan my mongering schedule / which places / girls should I visit during my stay in Kolkata? I booked my tickets today and will be there on 8th, 9th, 10th and 11th September and would like to taste something new everyday.

It will be nice if you or other senior members could join me mongering during one of these days.

Cheers!

JohnyBravo

Hey JB,

Welcome to the forum and specifically the Kolkata sub.

Hope you enjoy your stay and have a pleasurable one at that.

Best,

VT

KissMiss
08-20-15, 17:44
Dear friends,

I am looking for specific help for my requirements. I hope some of you will kindly help with info. I have gathered some priceless contacts of the super best SPs who provide Hi-profiles and will be happy to share once I activate my PM. Meanwhile, just help me with names / pointers to my desired info (without full telephone contacts) as per the rules of this forum.

1) I am looking for B2B oil massage in a Hi-class spa set up with very high levels of hygiene. In B2B I am specifically looking for "boob massage" I. E. A masseur with yummy boobs (tight. Well shaped. Firm. Like big tight bouncing balls. Natural not silicone) is rubbed all over the body. I am NOT looking for FS or HJ or BJ etc. Nothing. Just boob work! And I would prefer a place that allows me to choose the masseur with ample choice. New sheet and pillow cover for every new client. Please guide to SPA only and not to any escort set up.

In particular, please mention if the girls take shower after handing one client. For me hygiene is very important. I did not find any such place that allows such a unwinding relaxing massage without FS in a SPA setup with the high levels of hygiene that I expect. Let me know.

2) I have a fetish for naked dance with music (Bollywood). If possible with lights but, simple dance with music will do. (Not in Sonagachi please note). Any star hotel or preferably a luxurious apartment. I like Hi-profile girls that are very beautiful with large eyes. Sexy slim body. Light well shaped 'bouncing ball' boobs and unshaved hairy pussy (this is most important part). Please help if you know any service provider. Just let me know the the SPs name. Most of the SPs cheat on this. Either they guide you to a star hotel with FS and no real dance. The girls cannot dance at all. And most have clean shaved pussies. And dance is only available in Sonagachi it seems. Some SPs tend to lure in seemingly unsafe places. Please help with specific info for great hot dance outside Sonagachi in a very safe place. Whatsapp pics and safety and meeting my exact requirements is a must. Incall (no outcall).

3) do you know any genuine co-operative SP who can provide male + female (both)? Hi-profile. Whatsapp. Pics must be genuine. Recent pics of girls and not airbrushed or pics taken years ago. I need both. One girl (of the type described above) and one boy (boyish. Fair. Unshaved hairy genitals) in the same room for threesome. In a very safe apartment or star hotel (incall).

4) if I activate PM facility here. What happens when the subscription ends?

Do I get a reminder to renew? If I ignore or miss this reminder or do not reply to the reminder what happens? Does my subscription get renewed automatically? In what situations does it renew automatically? Is there any way to make payment to any third party (through my credit card. No cash) and subscribe the PM?

Folks, please help. I don't have PM otherwise I would have been happy to share contacts of some very good SPs who provide the very best girls in Kolakata in star hotels (10-15 K range for 1-2 hours) and a provider who provides very good medium quality in in 3 k-4 k (2 hours) range in Garia and a provider in Tollygunge with good choice (big catalog) 4 k onwards and a safe dance set up in Sonagachi but outside the core area (3.2 K. But, I have never tried this) and a safe place (luxurious AC room) where you can take your girl or GF etc.

Friends, I am waiting for your specific inputs. Replies expected only from genuine forum users (strictly based on verified personal info). Pimps masquerading as forum users here are requested to keep away as I will be able to detect such covert advertisers!

- KissMiss.

Arnab2
08-21-15, 11:25
As I monger more and more my list of "best experiences" keep on increasing. This time it was with my usual SP in behala. Called her up as she was offering some "independence day" discount, now that's the kind of deal everybody would like to have in independence day, not the shitty myntra deals.

Went to her place but was disappointed that my usual girl was not available (she is a looker! Chose one of the 2 available (man, best choice I ever made in life). The deed started and made it clear upfront that I have a injury in my knee so won't be able to do anything, the girl would have to ride me. The girl came and introduced herself and from then the real story starts. Previously a fellow mongers have stressed the importance of "GFE" from the girl and honestly I didn't get the idea behind girl friend like experience from a hoe but boy oh boy was I in FR a surprise. She was like my girl. You know what I mean, she talked to me real freely. Previously did not get the urge to seduce any hoe but she was different, used all my techniques to seduce her (though with some difficulty due to injury) and did she got wild! Wow. Licked me all over and kissed like a lover. Then she rode me and went up and down. I was so turned on from the licking and blowing that I could last for only about 10 minutes and believe me she was very angry and rode me even after I came, till she was satisfied. She was panting but still went on. At last she GV up and stopped, smooched deeply and talked for about 30 minutes while being inside her. She told that she is not regular here but will come if I inform her a day before.

Score card:

Body- 7/10

Boobs- 5/10 (small).

Looks- 6/10 (little dark lips due to smoking).

GFE: 10/10

Smell- nice.

WIR: hell yeah though I don't repeat generally.

Damage: 1200/1 HR.

Please ignore the grammatical mistakes.

Sunny1980
08-21-15, 12:19
Tomorrow went to SG at 8:30 pm. My pimp is already waiting for me near Sobha Bazar Metro. Directly went to 12 no selected Rinki in second floor for dance. After 3rd song she removed her cloths and started insisting me for shot. After denying for shot her behaviour completely changed. She started saying her time is over but already 20 minutes remaining. Called the pimp and left the place.

Rate - 3200 + 300 (Beer + Cig. + Snacks).

Looks - 7/10.

Body - 7/10.

Service - 3/10.

EnjoyEnjoy
08-22-15, 09:56
As I monger more and more my list of "best experiences" keep on increasing. This time it was with my usual SP in behala. Called her up as she was offering some "independence day" discount, now that's the kind of deal everybody would like to have in independence day, not the shitty myntra deals.

Went to her place but was disappointed that my usual girl was not available (she is a looker! Chose one of the 2 available (man, best choice I ever made in life). The deed started and made it clear upfront that I have a injury in my knee so won't be able to do anything, the girl would have to ride me. The girl came and introduced herself and from then the real story starts. Previously a fellow mongers have stressed the importance of "GFE" from the girl and honestly I didn't get the idea behind girl friend like experience from a hoe but boy oh boy was I in FR a surprise. She was like my girl. You know what I mean, she talked to me real freely. Previously did not get the urge to seduce any hoe but she was different, used all my techniques to seduce her (though with some difficulty due to injury) and did she got wild! Wow. Licked me all over and kissed like a lover. Then she rode me and went up and down. I was so turned on from the licking and blowing that I could last for only about 10 minutes and believe me she was very angry and rode me even after I came, till she was satisfied. She was panting but still went on. At last she GV up and stopped, smooched deeply and talked for about 30 minutes while being inside her. She told that she is not regular here but will come if I inform her a day before..Hi buddy,

Can you please PM the number of the SP.

JohnyBravo
08-22-15, 11:53
Hi Folks,

I humbly request all the great seniors to help me with my query so that its easier to plan out a wonderful mongering action filled trip to the city of joy. I will post elaborate FRs for fellow members and share contacts post my trip to help the other members here.

As mentioned earlier, I will be in Kolkata on 8th Sep for four days. I was going through the forum posts and could not decide what would be the most suitable: Going to SG or any MP or meeting an Independent girl (or all the three) in terms of-.

A) VFM: I am comfortable spending a total of around 10 k -12 k (avg 3 k / day) on mongering spread over the 4 days I stay in Kolkata.

B) Time invested: I will be able to spend around 3 hrs everyday including transport time for tasting new variety of flavours (will be staying in Ballygunj and will have to reach home latest by 9 pm).

C) Safety: would like to avoid places where there is possibility of LE activity.

D) My requirement: I have never mongered in Kolkata before and definitely want to check out the best GFE naked dance at SG. Also, BBBJ is something I need every time during the deed. Haven't tried anal before and would like to try that as well. Not very fond of NE / Nepali girls and would like to avoid them. I love juicy boobs size 34/36 and and slim girls with flesh at the right places. Unfortunately, my johny cums in the first round very quickly in 5-10 minutes and therefore, would need min 2 rounds to be satisfied completely after the deed.

Also, I understand from the previous posts that rates in premium Baris start at 3.2 k for dance or shot. Request a confirmation if I can have 1st round of BBBJ + 2nd round of shot in 3.2 k or will the 2nd round of shot call for extra money? If yes, how much? As mentioned in the forum earlier, I understand that 6-9 pm is the best time to visit SG and after 3 pm to visit MP.

I would really appreciate if the seniors would guide me with the right places based on my above mentioned requirements. Please let me know if any seniors would like to monger in any of the days with me.

Cheers!

JohnyBravo

ManOfLove
08-22-15, 11:58

Went to her place but was disappointed that my usual girl was not available (she is a looker! Chose one of the 2 available (man, best choice I ever made in life). The deed started and made it clear upfront that I have a injury in my knee so won't be able to do anything, the girl would have to ride me. The girl came and introduced herself and from then the real story starts. Previously a fellow mongers have stressed the importance of "GFE" from the girl and honestly I didn't get the idea behind girl friend like experience from a hoe but boy oh boy was I in FR a surprise. She was like my girl. You know what I mean, she talked to me real freely. Previously did not get the urge to seduce any hoe but she was different, used all my techniques to seduce her (though with some difficulty due to injury) and did she got wild! Wow. Licked me all over and kissed like a lover. Then she rode me and went up and down. I was so turned on from the licking and blowing that I could last for only about 10 minutes and believe me she was very angry and rode me even after I came, till she was satisfied. She was panting but still went on. At last she GV up and stopped, smooched deeply and talked for about 30 minutes while being inside her. She told that she is not regular here but will come if I inform her a day before.

Score card:

Body- 7/10

Boobs- 5/10 (small).

Looks- 6/10 (little dark lips due to smoking).

Smell- nice.

WIR: hell yeah though I don't repeat generally.

Damage: 1200/1 HR.

Please ignore the grammatical mistakes.Kindly share the SP's no.

Amre68
08-22-15, 12:40

Went to her place but was disappointed that my usual girl was not available (she is a looker! Chose one of the 2 available (man, best choice I ever made in life). The deed started and made it clear upfront that I have a injury in my knee so won't be able to do anything, the girl would have to ride me. The girl came and introduced herself and from then the real story starts. Previously a fellow mongers have stressed the importance of "GFE" from the girl and honestly I didn't get the idea behind girl friend like experience from a hoe but boy oh boy was I in FR a surprise. She was like my girl. You know what I mean, she talked to me real freely. Previously did not get the urge to seduce any hoe but she was different, used all my techniques to seduce her (though with some difficulty due to injury) and did she got wild! Wow. Licked me all over and kissed like a lover. Then she rode me and went up and down. I was so turned on from the licking and blowing that I could last for only about 10 minutes and believe me she was very angry and rode me even after I came, till she was satisfied...Hi Arnab,

I am reaching Kol for a day on 2nd September. Will appreciate if you share the number of SP (PM to me please). Am really interested to have good time there!

Thanks bro.

Amre

Lachhipur Wala
08-23-15, 03:34
Hi Folks,

I humbly request all the great seniors to help me with my query so that its easier to plan out a wonderful mongering action filled trip to the city of joy. I will post elaborate FRs for fellow members and share contacts post my trip to help the other members here.

As mentioned earlier, I will be in Kolkata on 8th Sep for four days. I was going through the forum posts and could not decide what would be the most suitable: Going to SG or any MP or meeting an Independent girl (or all the three) in terms of-.

A) VFM: I am comfortable spending a total of around 10 k -12 k (avg 3 k / day) on mongering spread over the 4 days I stay in Kolkata.

B) Time invested: I will be able to spend around 3 hrs everyday including transport time for tasting new variety of flavours (will be staying in Ballygunj and will have to reach home latest by 9 pm).

C) Safety: would like to avoid places where there is possibility of LE activity.

D) My requirement: I have never mongered in Kolkata before and definitely want to check out the best GFE naked dance at SG. Also, BBBJ is something I need every time during the deed. Haven't tried anal before and would like to try that as well. Not very fond of NE / Nepali girls and would like to avoid them. I love juicy boobs size 34/36 and and slim girls with flesh at the right places. Unfortunately, my johny cums in the first round very quickly in 5-10 minutes and therefore, would need min 2 rounds to be satisfied completely after the deed.

Also, I understand from the previous posts that rates in premium Baris start at 3.2 k for dance or shot. Request a confirmation if I can have 1st round of BBBJ + 2nd round of shot in 3.2 k or will the 2nd round of shot call for extra money? If yes, how much? As mentioned in the forum earlier, I understand that 6-9 pm is the best time to visit SG and after 3 pm to visit MP.

I would really appreciate if the seniors would guide me with the right places based on my above mentioned requirements. Please let me know if any seniors would like to monger in any of the days with me.

Cheers!

JohnyBravoSensing your johneys needs, I think you should go to middle range baris. Also suit to your budget. Bbj is hard to get in premium baris so avoid. However, if you find company of experienced friend, you can enjoy nude dance in A class baris.Looking for other option is waste of time,money other than sg,as it isIndia only open monger market.

Hunter1425
08-23-15, 10:28
Dear senior members,

I really need your help to find guest friendly hotels as I am planning to visit Kolkata in upcoming week. Park street will be good to stay or somewhere else. Kindly suggest.

Kindly PM me hotel details.

Thanks in advance.

JohnyBravo
08-23-15, 12:07
Sensing your johneys needs, I think you should go to middle range baris. Also suit to your budget. Bbj is hard to get in premium baris so avoid. However, if you find company of experienced friend, you can enjoy nude dance in A class baris.Looking for other option is waste of time,money other than sg,as it isIndia only open monger market.Thanks for the advice bro. Could you / other seniors please advise which mid range Baris should I go to, which SP should I take along and which are the recommended girls in these Baris where I can get a BBBJ and serves my requirements as mentioned in my earlier post?

I'm sorry but I did not quite understand the last two sentences of your response. Why do you suggest me to be accompanied by an experienced friend for nude dance in A class Baris? Is it for the purpose of lowering the per head cost or for some other reason? Which A class Baris and which girls should I go to?

"Looking for other option is waste of time, money other than SG, as it is India only open monger market. " Request you to help me understand this.

I understand from the previous posts that rates in mid range Baris start at 3.2 k for dance or FS. Request a confirmation if I can have 1st round of BBBJ + 2nd round of shot in 3. 2 k or will the 2nd round of shot call for extra money? If yes, how much?

Thanks for the prompt response!

Cheers!

JohnyBravo

PingKing
08-23-15, 14:27
Report of my last weeks trip to Kolkata.

Thanks to the good Samaritans here who passed me the number of santos hand others.

Either I couldn't get them or too short notice for friends here to get me a indie contact.

Some one gave me a contact of sp Natasha ending with 414.

She told me she can't send to Stadel hotel where I was staying.

Asked me to come to her place. Very good profiles at 10 k abort time or 15 k full night.

I told it was expensive. So she said 7 k short time 2 hrs and 10 k full night no restriction on number.

I ask her for pics and she sent very good pics.

Was tempted.

I ask for a certain profile and told her I will walk out if that person isn't there.

I was told to go to a five star hotel to the room and there are 3 people to choose.

I went inside with a friend. We want to use 2 profiles.

The girl was very below average. Something like 4/10 and not anywhere like the pics sent to me.

I thought if I have come this far, let me stay, but the girl said short time 10 k and night 15 k which was not what was told to me by Natasha. So I asked to show other options. She told me there wasn't anyone else. So told me another girl was having dinner and will be there in 15 min I have to wait in lobby.

After 40 min no one was coming and Natasha switched off her phones. The lobby was getting crowded with lot of people and I walked out of hotel.

Felt the sp was taking for a ride.

Sp person calls me at 3 am and tells me he has good profile and send to my hotel. I told him send pic, if I like ill meet at a place and only if the girl matches pic I'll take her or else he can forget.

Natasha calls me next day morning and was insisting on sending me girl to room. I told her clearly that she has taken me for a ride and switched off her phone in anticipation that I'll get desperate and use that scrap.

She called and said she has Russian. And called me several times trying to tempt me for Russian. I told her I tried many girls from Russians and almost all East European countries.

She sent me some more pics. I told her I'll walk out again if foto doesn't match the girl.

Please be careful with such sp.

That's the reason I was requesting locals for good leads.

Member #4408
08-23-15, 15:59
Pingking,

Sorry to hear your bad experience. Well SP Natasha is a big time fraud and should be avoided. Let me know a week before your next visit to Kol. Will give you some premium inde contacts.

Report of my last weeks trip to Kolkata.

Thanks to the good Samaritans here who passed me the number of santos hand others.

Either I couldn't get them or too short notice for friends here to get me a indie contact.

Some one gave me a contact of sp Natasha ending with 414.

She told me she can't send to Stadel hotel where I was staying.

Asked me to come to her place. Very good profiles at 10 k abort time or 15 k full night.

I told it was expensive. So she said 7 k short time 2 hrs and 10 k full night no restriction on number.

I ask her for pics and she sent very good pics...

RasikaNagara
08-23-15, 18:28
I shall be in Kolkata in first week of September for three days. Like my previous visit this time also I am interested for budget buildings like Sada bari, Menaka bari, bharat bari, Paritosh building, Munna's building, Raju den, Nepali Bari etc. I have already tried KD for many times. So I am planning to try some other Baris this time. So I request senior members to particularly suggest some good name in John den which is my first preference and I hope I can recognize this building as details is already given by seniors. Thanks for this. My second preference for day two is Munna's Building- which I failed to locate last time. Third preference is a good Nepali Bari. So seniors please help. However details of other building as mentioned above is also highly solicited.

Ankit90
08-23-15, 21:10
Thanks VictorTango.

Could you and other seniors please suggest how should I plan my mongering schedule / which places / girls should I visit during my stay in Kolkata? I booked my tickets today and will be there on 8th, 9th, 10th and 11th September and would like to taste something new everyday.

It will be nice if you or other senior members could join me mongering during one of these days.

Cheers!

JohnyBravoI had got an awesome experience with Riya Basu. She met with me in the month of July, she was good looking her figure is good. She was good and makes me fully satisfied. She is a good girl gives awesome satisfaction to me and the amount is also not too much it was Rs 5000 per short. I was with her there in her place only the place was also so secured. All over the thing is good the only thing is that she was sexy and satisfied me very much, her service is too good.

JohnyBravo
08-24-15, 11:49
I had got an awesome experience with Riya Basu. She met with me in the month of July, she was good looking her figure is good. She was good and makes me fully satisfied. She is a good girl gives awesome satisfaction to me and the amount is also not too much it was Rs 5000 per short. I was with her there in her place only the place was also so secured. All over the thing is good the only thing is that she was sexy and satisfied me very much, her service is too good.Thanks for the suggestion Ankit. And I see that this is your first post on the forum. So, welcome to ISG Kolkata.

Please share more details of Riya Basu like appearance, attitude, figure, location, etc. Have any other seniors met her before?

Cheers!

JohnyBravo

Assassins88
08-24-15, 20:55
Was feeling horny at 7 pm and it was too late to schedule anything else. Went to the spa near Rashbehari with a flower in the name.

It was located a bit inside in the lanes and had to be on call with them to find it.

The waiting area was fine inside.

Inside, the room looks fairly hygienic but the lighting is depressing. The cleanliness of towels etc was OK.

Started with massage, which was decent.

After 10 minutes, the masseuse asked me if I was interested in extras. She was OK with everything except FS. Although her looks were below average, since I had gone all the way, felt like going through with it.

But she would not negotiate much and ended with 4 k for BBJ and B2B, but not CIM. Only one shot. I don't think I could manage another shot with her anyway. Payment had to be given first, which was fine.

When she took her clothes off I realized there were several marks on body and overall not too happy with her. I did not feel like kissing her so focused on BBBJ. She was eager to please.

Made her lie down and do BBBJ so I could fondle her tits and pussy. Did a good job with BBBJ and was OK with that. I was having a good time but after 7-8 minutes felt like getting out of there, so informed her to close with HJ.

After that, she washed me up sincerely and properly.

Damage: 1.4 k + 4 k.

Looks: 4/10

Body: 3.5/10

Attitude: 7/10

BBBJ: 7/10

WIR: No, need good looks and body. And not worth it. Thai ladies better.

SM26J
08-25-15, 14:07
Hi,

I need Kolkatta contacts, I can share Delhi, Mumbai and Colombo.

Please PM me.

RoshanKolkata
08-25-15, 19:36
I have some experiences regarding those massage parlour. Its cost around 1.5 k + tips. Shots will be one. Places like Jadavpur, Hazra are there. If anyone want I can share. But I am not satisfied at all. No BJ, No CIM. Guys can anyone give me some contacts reg escort at incall / outcall service. I want to f*ck some other profile like Nepali or some other than Bengali.

GSingh9484
08-25-15, 22:34
Can you share the number.

NeilRoy
08-25-15, 23:30
Thanks to Watermelon23, got hold of this bong Inde. Called the number he provided in PM and had a nice talk with a decently sounding girl for some time. This girl said she had her place in South Kolkata and asked me to reach Khudiram metro from where she herself would escort me. We got into a rickshaw and went to a flat near Garia. Now come the strange part. This house is occupied by a family which rents rooms to her and her clients!! Anyway, the place was safe haven with nice clean room, bed and bathroom. We both sat on the bed had chitchat for some time. Then I slowly undressed her. There was no hurry. I took her for 2 shots and had 2 hours and so to spare. She has 32 boobies which are soft suiting a 23 year old girl. She is a divorcee with real need of money and will do everything to please you. Fondled and sucked her boobs for a few minutes and then asked her for BBJ which she readily obliged. The BBJ was not that great but she was compensating with her attitude. Asked her to ride me and finished the first session in Miss. She cleaned me up and hugged me tight. Then had rest for 15 minutes and fondled her all the time. Had the second session in WOT, doggy and finally came in Miss. She even came with me to help catch bus from nearest bus stop. Most of anything, her attitude was awesome and it was a total GFE experience. Also she said she had some more Inde friends. Thinking of trying them too.

Score card:

Face: 6/10

Figure: 7/10

Boobs: 7/10

Pussy: 8/10 (tight hairy pussy).

WIR: I don't usually repeat, but her attitude might take me to her again. For now, thinking of banging her Inde friends.

I can share this contact in exchange of genuine Inde contacts. PM me with real contacts and I will not disappoint.

Arnab2
08-26-15, 01:22
I have some experiences regarding those massage parlour. Its cost around 1.5 k + tips. Shots will be one. Places like Jadavpur, Hazra are there. If anyone want I can share. But I am not satisfied at all. No BJ, No CIM. Guys can anyone give me some contacts reg escort at incall / outcall service. I want to f*ck some other profile like Nepali or some other than Bengali.We could have shared but you don't have PM, would like to know some places in Jadavpur as it is the actual center for all students so there must be some action going on.

PingKing
08-26-15, 06:26
Pingking,

Sorry to hear your bad experience. Well SP Natasha is a big time fraud and should be avoided. Let me know a week before your next visit to Kol. Will give you some premium inde contacts.Thank You Darkdesire.

Wil defintely tell you beforehand.

Ros73
08-26-15, 09:51
Hi,

I need Kolkatta contacts, I can share Delhi, Mumbai and Colombo.

Please PM me.Will send some Kolkata contacts but need some contacts for Colombo.

CoolMaleForU
08-26-15, 11:34
Greetings mates!

First of all I'd like to convey my heartiest thanks to Arnab2 for sharing the behalf MP number.

I'm writing this just after coming out of the MP. This afternoon jhony felt a bit horny & I called up the MP lady & reached their facility. Short of a flat. Asked for [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] as guided by Arnab2 & got her after waiting for a good 25 minutes. Oh bro, she was really my type, a little short height, firm boobs, fair skin & always smiling. Paid the amount guy who escorted me to the flat. Then after a short chitchat she started to fondle me rather than I fondle her, changed to birthday dress in no time & started to kiss her all over. Nice firm boobs & nipples invited me to suck them like a vacuum. In between she started to jerk jhony & in a while she was down there giving BBBJ & I was fingering her tight pussy. I had to stop her in between few times. Then put on rubber & started in wot, switched to lap, doggy & guess what! Before I thought, I cummed in 10-15 mins in wot position. She rides so hard! Started smiling like a child once I cummed. Continued chitchat for 15 min more then washed & left with a happy jhonny.

Score card:

Looks 8/10

Boobs 8/10

GFE 9/10

Thanks once again Arnab2.

Cheers!

Overall 8/10

WIR may be.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Arnab2
08-26-15, 12:14
Thanks to Watermelon23, got hold of this bong Inde. Called the number he provided in PM and had a nice talk with a decently sounding girl for some time. This girl said she had her place in South Kolkata and asked me to reach Khudiram metro from where she herself would escort me. We got into a rickshaw and went to a flat near Garia. Now come the strange part. This house is occupied by a family which rents rooms to her and her clients!! Anyway, the place was safe haven with nice clean room, bed and bathroom. We both sat on the bed had chitchat for some time. Then I slowly undressed her. There was no hurry. I took her for 2 shots and had 2 hours and so to spare. She has 32 boobies which are soft suiting a 23 year old girl. She is a divorcee with real need of money and will do everything to please you. Fondled and sucked her boobs for a few minutes and then asked her for BBJ which she readily obliged. The BBJ was not that great but she was compensating with her attitude. Asked her to ride me and finished the first session in Miss. She cleaned me up and hugged me tight. Then had rest for 15 minutes and fondled her all the time. Had the second session in WOT, doggy and finally came in Miss. She even came with me to help catch bus from nearest bus stop. Most of anything, her attitude was awesome and it was a total GFE experience. Also she said she had some more Inde friends. Thinking of trying them too.

Score card:.What was the damage bro?

Amre68
08-26-15, 12:43
Pingking,

Sorry to hear your bad experience. Well SP Natasha is a big time fraud and should be avoided. Let me know a week before your next visit to Kol. Will give you some premium inde contacts.Hi DarkDesires,

I will be in Kolkata for one day one next week Wednesday. Need some good SP contacts as this will be my first time.

Thanks,

Amre68

Amre68
08-26-15, 14:38

Score card:

Face: 6/10

Figure: 7/10

Boobs: 7/10

Pussy: 8/10 (tight hairy pussy).

GFE: 10/10.Dear NeilRoy,

Thanks for your post on the forum. Will appreciate if you share the contact (please PM) as I shall be in Kolkata next week for a day.

Cheers.

Amre68

Lifo23
08-26-15, 15:05
Hey brothers,

I will be going to Kolkata in a few weeks and I am requesting for some inde contacts! In return I can provide few Bangalore, Chennai & Tokyo contacts!

Cheers & happy banging!

Arnab2
08-26-15, 15:38
Thanks to Watermelon23, got hold of this bong Inde. Called the number he provided in PM and had a nice talk with a decently sounding girl for some time. This girl said she had her place in South Kolkata and asked me to reach Khudiram metro from where she herself would escort me. We got into a rickshaw and went to a flat near Garia. Now come the strange part. This house is occupied by a family which rents rooms to her and her clients!! Anyway, the place was safe haven with nice clean room, bed and bathroom. We both sat on the bed had chitchat for some time. Then I slowly undressed her. There was no hurry. I took her for 2 shots and had 2 hours and so to spare. She has 32 boobies which are soft suiting a 23 year old girl. She is a divorcee with real need of money and will do everything to please you. Fondled and sucked her boobs for a few minutes and then asked her for BBJ which she readily obliged. The BBJ was not that great but she was compensating with her attitude. Asked her to ride me and finished the first session in Miss. She cleaned me up and hugged me tight. Then had rest for 15 minutes and fondled her all the time. Had the second session in WOT, doggy and finally came in Miss. She even came with me to help catch bus from nearest bus stop. Most of anything, her attitude was awesome and it was a total GFE experience. Also she said she had some more Inde friends. Thinking of trying them too..Nice to hear you had a good experience bro. We strive on sharing. How much did you pay?

CoolMaleForU
08-26-15, 16:40
Greetings seniors!

Just wondering about a fact where I need your thoughtful suggestion. Since we talk about practicing safe sex, just wanted to know whether sucking titties of a MP girl in a MP environment is safe? Reason being, other mongers must be sucking those sweet titties like me & girls don't even think of cleaning tits in a MP set up, hence enhancing the chance of contracting infection / std by exchanging saliva through those sweet pair.

Please reply with some scientific reasoning.

Thanks and have a safe sex.

Arnab2
08-26-15, 20:12
Anybody tried this contact from locanto? Digtis ending with 287. Give feedback brothers.

CoolMaleForU
08-26-15, 20:33
Nice to hear you had a good experience bro. We strive on sharing. How much did you pay?Sorry dude. Forgot to mention. Damage was inr 1600 only.

NeilRoy
08-26-15, 23:22
Nice to hear you had a good experience bro. We strive on sharing. How much did you pay?PM'ed you the details. Share your FR bro.

Arnab2
08-27-15, 03:01
Greetings seniors!

Just wondering about a fact where I need your thoughtful suggestion. Since we talk about practicing safe sex, just wanted to know whether sucking titties of a MP girl in a MP environment is safe? Reason being, other mongers must be sucking those sweet titties like me & girls don't even think of cleaning tits in a MP set up, hence enhancing the chance of contracting infection / std by exchanging saliva through those sweet pair.

Please reply with some scientific reasoning.

Thanks and have a safe sex.AIDS doesn't get transferred through saliva as saliva is a glandular secretion and HIV virus does not manifest the glands. So kissing and blowjob is OK but don't lick the puss. You will get AIDS from the pussy juices. I don't have any idea about other STDs.

CoolLife
08-27-15, 12:17
I am new to kolkata and am staying near park street. Can any one spare contacts in this area. Pm active.

Bishu
08-27-15, 12:56
Heard location of Disha has changed. Now its in Gariahat. Has anyone visited there?

NeilRoy
08-27-15, 15:29
Heard location of Disha has changed. Now its in Gariahat. Has anyone visited there?Yes I did. Resembles the same old places. New den is near Basanti Devi college.

Vikram14
08-27-15, 17:39
Hello fellow,

Anybody have any links in Dhaka?

CoolLife
08-27-15, 19:15
Update. Thanks to GC bro and Arnab bro for their inputs. But thanks to my bad luck none of them worked for me.

Tried some locanto ads but they didn't go though for me.

My first day in monger's city did go well. But its not the last.

Cheers.

Ravi.

I am new to kolkata and am staying near park street. Can any one spare contacts in this area. Pm active.

HornyDude999
08-28-15, 07:30
Hello Gneiss,

Did you get a confirmation if this is the same Moumita? Could you share the digits?

I can reciprocate.

ThanksNo this is the HW Moumita who operates from Kolkata but was in Mumbai recently. Her digits end with 219. Rocker used to provide his reference for her.

MarcTooHot
08-28-15, 09:33
Nice report bro, I have tied t-I spa at quest mall, they got real good looking therapists ready to give extras, have you ever tried t-I spa at Howrah avani mall? If yes please share your experience, is it possible to get extras from them?

Regards,

Marctoohot

Had called Disha the other day. Their new market loc is closed right now. She was directing me to basanti devi but sounded a bit fishy so I decided to skip it.

I went ahead to the the thai spa ballygunge, and asked for rose. She's got a nice face, easy on the eyes and a great body. Ideally would like more of an ass, but can't complain too much.

After a visit or two she smiles more and is friendly. But expensive. Paid 4 k for body to body. Would not budge, but got CBJ included in that.

After she rubbed me all over and shoved her boobs on me, I got off the bed and rubbed my dick on her ass, with DKF and making out, looking at the mirror.

nice post bro, i hv tried t-i spa at quest mall. they got real gudlukin therapists and ready to give extras, hv u ever tried t-i spa at howrah mall ?.

Rohit2015
08-28-15, 11:31
Hi guys,

With the help of Senior members report I am able to locate KD. I took Alo and got her excellent service. But I am unable to locate Nepali Bari which is I think on the same route of KD. Seniors please help to locate the Nepali Bari.

Abhishek8519
08-28-15, 19:17
Kolkata based Housewife / good reliable SP contacts needed.

I am new to the forum. Can some one PM me with the digits of a reliable independent Housewife or SP who provide contacts with reasonable rates in and around Kolkata.

Also PM me with Location and rates in SG where good looking house wife is available with reasonable rates.

RockZee
08-28-15, 20:41
Hi,

Am new here. Can someone please suggest a spa with 'extra' at a safe place in Kolkata?

Watermelon23
08-29-15, 14:22
Kolkata based Housewife / good reliable SP contacts needed.

I am new to the forum. Can some one PM me with the digits of a reliable independent Housewife or SP who provide contacts with reasonable rates in and around Kolkata.

Also PM me with Location and rates in SG where good looking house wife is available with reasonable rates.PMed you the details. Enjoy mate!

Singma
08-29-15, 17:07
I'm new in this forum. And thank you all to keep it active and informative. I will be in Calcutta in Dec. need info / contacts regarding Dens where I can get Bengali MILFs and housewives.

Please let me know if you have info. My PMs are active. Thanks for the help.

Singma

Arnab2
08-30-15, 08:29
Thanks to Watermelon23 and NeilRoy I got the contact of the HW who they have tried and posted FRs before me, tried her yesterday and nothing to write much as she is already discussed before. The place is near Khudiram metro station. Looks wise she is not great but total GFE and very cooperative. Nice soft boobs (the softest I have encountered). She has weird teeth. Doesn't like if you play with her pussy! A bit of loose down there but it was okay.

Anybody want her contacts can pm me.

KnightRider123
08-30-15, 11:26
Hi guys,

With the help of Senior members report I am able to locate KD. I took Alo and got her excellent service. But I am unable to locate Nepali Bari which is I think on the same route of KD. Seniors please help to locate the Nepali Bari.+1.

Many seniors provided step by step to reach KD. But we don't have similar guide for John's Den, Building No. 20 or Nepali Den. Seniors please help.

MarcTooHot
08-30-15, 15:57
I'm new in this forum. And thank you all to keep it active and informative. I will be in Calcutta in Dec. need info / contacts regarding Dens where I can get Bengali MILFs and housewives.

Please let me know if you have info. My PMs are active. Thanks for the help.

SingmaTry t-I spa branches at Alipore mall, city center 1 & quest mall are very good. For Bengali HW you should try SG, post your report.

Xingey
08-30-15, 19:30
I'm new here in Calcutta. Need guidance to get laid. Don't know much of the "abbreviations" though, still learning! If any regular senior members here could guide me then I'll really be thankful for them! Looking for independent HW or single women!

Thank you!

Xingey

OldJawan
08-31-15, 02:47
Nice report bro, I have tied t-I spa at quest mall, they got real good looking therapists ready to give extras, have you ever tried t-I spa at Howrah avani mall? If yes please share your experience, is it possible to get extras from them?

Regards,

MarctoohotWhat were the charges in Q / Mall and for which service? Any specific recommendation.

OldJawan
08-31-15, 03:01
Yes I did. Resembles the same old places. New den is near Basanti Devi college.Were the chicks the same or different than what she was having in new market set up?

Msk02
08-31-15, 14:22
I'm new here in Calcutta. Need guidance to get laid. Don't know much of the "abbreviations" though, still learning! If any regular senior members here could guide me then I'll really be thankful for them! Looking for independent HW or single women!

Thank you!

XingeyI know very good place as per year requirement but how can I help you?

MarcTooHot
08-31-15, 16:21
What were the charges in Q / Mall and for which service? Any specific recommendation.I took Swedish at 2800+tax, I don't remember the name, I saw three of them -- 2 were petite with nice boobs, one was a bit chubby but very beautiful & big boobs.

Ronnie111
08-31-15, 20:18
Mongers, anybody can suggest good and safe hotels to take my GF from morning to evening without any problems in Kolkata. Its my GF not any SP, mind you.

IAmLoneWolf
08-31-15, 21:27
Were the chicks the same or different than what she was having in new market set up?OldJawan,

The same chicks are there. However when on first visit to the new location in mid August, I repeated a girl named Pinky after 2 yrs. Damn, she has improved a lot in her services. The massage was much better and then her initiation into the actual act was oh so good!

Cheers!

IAmLoneWolf.

Xingey
08-31-15, 22:20
I know very good place as per year requirement but how can I help you?You could give me the directions to go there.

Halo 2089
09-01-15, 06:13
I will be in Kolkata during September. Can anyone help me with indies contact (have some contacts in Bangalore which I will share in exchange).

Have heard a lot about Sonagachi (world famous) but never been there. Is it safe and does it provide HiFi girls?

Thanks in advance.

OldJawan
09-01-15, 07:43
OldJawan,

The same chicks are there. However when on first visit to the new location in mid August, I repeated a girl named Pinky after 2 yrs. Damn, she has improved a lot in her services. The massage was much better and then her initiation into the actual act was oh so good!

Cheers!

IAmLoneWolf.I had availed the services of Pinky. She is not only good looking but also good in service. Her massage was good. I will visit the MP very soon.

OldJawan
09-01-15, 07:46
I took Swedish at 2800+tax, I don't remember the name, I saw three of them -- 2 were petite with nice boobs, one was a bit chubby but very beautiful & big boobs.Did you availed any extra or any extra was hinted or offered? If yes at what cost?

RishadR
09-01-15, 11:51
Will be visiting Kolkata from 26 to 28 Sept. 2015. Any housewife available to stay with me at my hotel. Details will be provided in PM.

Singma
09-01-15, 15:51
Try t-I spa branches at Alipore mall, city center 1 & quest mall are very good. For Bengali HW you should try SG, post your report.Hello MarcTooHot,

Thanks for your suggestions. I will try SG for Bengali HWs (MILFs). Can you suggest some place / buildings in SG white I can get HWs and MILFs. Thanks once again.

Singama

Banty Rock
09-01-15, 21:24
Can anyone give m the best girl in ganga jamuna building in SG?

Banty Rock
09-01-15, 21:42
Could you please PM her contact.Could you send me the contact number of that nice girl?

Greetings,

Jackson

Andy7
09-02-15, 04:08
Hello MarcTooHot,

Thanks for your suggestions. I will try SG for Bengali HWs (MILFs). Can you suggest some place / buildings in SG white I can get HWs and MILFs. Thanks once again.

SingamaWith great help from this thread gathered some info which I'm putting across. In SG you can try the following buildings for MILFs or Boudi (Bhabhi) as they call in Bengali.

- Boudi Badi (Bldg #4 or 4 B), Lala Badi (#39), BLDG #7, Geetanjali, Meneka Bari (#148, some refer to it as JD but I'm not sure), Paritosh (on Rabindra Sarani St), JD & KD (not sure if they have MILFs).

- Sangam, Chedi Badi, Munnas Bldg, No42 yet to locate & then we have Sadabadi across Girish Park Main Road.

- Rates for Partiosh, Munnas, Sadabadi are under 550 for an hour & 200-300 per shot (as per old data) whereas for other BLDG rates vary from 800 to 1000.

Apart from this you can try Ultadanga flyover & Sealdah Station for independent HWs from near by villages. Rate 600 to 800 + 500 for Room near station.

I hope this helps!

Lachhipur Wala
09-02-15, 04:11
Hello MarcTooHot,

SingamaTry Lalbari,4 no, and several other behind bharat petrol pump.

Watermelon23
09-02-15, 06:12
Hello MarcTooHot,

SingamaSent you the details in PM. Enjoy mate!

Sunning
09-02-15, 06:36
Hi fellow mangers,

I am new to this forum -was browsing for MP / SP contacts when I came across this forum. I am I Kolkatta next week for a couple of weeks. Can you guys help me with some contacts- would be staying at a hotel in ballygunge. Somewhere close by would help.

Ronnie111
09-02-15, 10:44
Mongers, anybody can suggest good and safe hotels to take my GF from morning to evening without any problems in Kolkata. Its my GF not any SP, mind you.Can any monger help me to find a standard couple hotel in Kolkata for 7/8 hours with my GF. Budget not an issue. Central Kolkata or near park street kind of location suits best. Diamond harbors or Joka is too far. Don't PMS me, write here in forum please.

Member #4648
09-02-15, 11:51
Hello friends,

Coming to Kolkata after long time. Any indie contact will be helpful.

MarcTooHot
09-02-15, 15:42
Did you availed any extra or any extra was hinted or offered? If yes at what cost?HJ -1 k.

HJ + topless + touching - 1.5 k.

B2B - 5 k.

Watermelon23
09-02-15, 19:18
Can any monger help me to find a standard couple hotel in Kolkata for 7/8 hours with my GF. Budget not an issue. Central Kolkata or near park street kind of location suits best. Diamond harbors or Joka is too far. Don't PMS me, write here in forum please.You can visit Chrome hotel near exile as you are visiting with your GF not someone else. Or HII.

FatBoyFat
09-02-15, 22:16
Got the digits of this apparent indi in Kolkata, asking for 8 k for a nice long 4 hrs! Anyone have any experience with her? Goes by the name of Shweta.

Also, is Hyatt Regency in salt lake city a girl friendly hotel?

Would appreciate some inputs.

Cheers!

WickedGuy40
09-03-15, 07:29
I am senior member based in New Delhi.

I am going to be visiting Kolkatta this weekend from Delhi and need the following help from Seniors:

- Girl friendly hotels, preferably with a disco / pick up joint / bar, so that its easy to get the babe up to the room.

- Contacts of SP's / Indis that are happy to come to the hotel. I like NE girls, so would be happy with that, and of course, local maal is always welcome too!

- Any good MP's (high quality / clean and not smelly!) with FS and B2B on offer.

Thanks in advance! Any assistance required in Delhi, do let me know!

Cheers.

WG

Ronnie111
09-03-15, 19:07
But HHI or chrome hotels will ask for ID, and I have Kolkata ID. Don't you think they will disallow me or ask me why I need a room from morning to evening.

Please reply me urgent.

JoshWalaishq
09-03-15, 20:53
Hello all,

I am new to ISG. I want to know where I can get massage parlours in Kolkata with good massage and who provide extras (Obviously! I have tried some Thai parlours. But I need good-looking and girls with awesome boobs and figure. Also wouldn't mind if I can get good looking sexy Indian girls providing massage in spa and then provide extra. Seniors, please reply!

Poonhound69
09-04-15, 14:10
Will be visiting Kolkata from 26 to 28 Sept. 2015. Any housewife available to stay with me at my hotel. Details will be provided in PM.

Have you tried asking yours? She may be interested. :P
If you buy her a sari, you might not even need to pay :P

Sorry. Couldn't resist.

Why would anyone reach out to a one post wonder, and PM you for details so that he could arrange a MILF for you?
Are you hoping for a pimp trolling the forum?

Best of luck with your attempt.

Ronnie111
09-04-15, 19:54
But HHI or chrome hotels will ask for ID, and I have Kolkata ID. Don't you think they will disallow me or ask me why I need a room from morning to evening.

Please reply me urgent.I am asking help to direct me a standard cozy hotel to take my GF out for 7/8 hours. We both are resident of Kolkata.

Thanks

Tittie Humper
09-05-15, 14:08
Hello guys and senior members,

Kindly PM the name and number of some experienced pimp from SG who can be a complete guide to SG with respect to the price range, type, attitude of the chick, etc. Last visit was to SG was a put off as there are so many young Bihari pimps who only push for some particular chicks they know and don't know shit about the whole area or what's the best that is available.

Please help.

Cheers,

Pelvic Hero

ThereForYou
09-05-15, 16:18
Has anyone tried indi Sunanda her digits ends with 937/745. Ad given in locanto. Saying near dum dum area.

Any information on this is highly required. 2 shots at 3 k.

ThereForYou
09-05-15, 16:24
After an independent search. Got hold of a swapping couple today.

My initial thought that it would be regular kinky threesome, but KLPD it was an one -one session.

An amateur housewife who's great in bed and better is she is even more reciprocal.

Well had a great time.

She was more than satisfied as a compliment asked me to join her and her friend (the later happens to be the mother of her daughters school friend) together someday.

MarcTooHot
09-05-15, 17:13
Hello mongers,

Need some leads to a decent spa with bong or Inde therapists providing extras also. Tried lot of Thais but now looking for indes.

Marctoohot

Bravo4221
09-05-15, 18:37

My initial thought that it would be regular kinky threesome, but KLPD it was an one -one session.

An amateur housewife who's great in bed and better is she is even more reciprocal.

Well had a great time.

She was more than satisfied as a compliment asked me to join her and her friend (the later happens to be the mother of her daughters school friend) together someday.Hey,

Can PM me there contact numbe.

Member #4408
09-06-15, 03:53
The ad is posted by an user named Manty2015 who has lots of other ads and acts as an agent. Sunanda is claiming to be independent and no agents allowed. How come her ad is posted by an agent then? Sounds fishy to me.

Has anyone tried indi Sunanda her digits ends with 937/745. Ad given in locanto. Saying near dum dum area.

Any information on this is highly required. 2 shots at 3 k.

Member #4408
09-06-15, 03:57
If budget not a problem then try Floatel or Park Plaza. I know a guest house. I won't disclose it in public forum. Get PM activated to know more about the guest house.

I am asking help to direct me a standard cozy hotel to take my GF out for 7/8 hours. We both are resident of Kolkata.

Thanks

ManOfLove
09-06-15, 06:54
I am asking help to direct me a standard cozy hotel to take my GF out for 7/8 hours. We both are resident of Kolkata.

ThanksI see that you don't have an active subscription to send you pm about the details. You may look in the Mirza ghalib street which was the lane for fetching hotels for sexcapade in my teen years. Although you dint specify any particular area. If you can mention any particular area I can give you specific location anywhere near to Rash Behari or Tollygunje.

Rocking01
09-06-15, 12:22
Hi all,

I am looking for indies house wives with place. Friend please help me for some digit. Budget is little low.

Regards.

Watermelon23
09-06-15, 13:55

Well had a great time.

She was more than satisfied as a compliment asked me to join her and her friend (the later happens to be the mother of her daughters school friend) together someday.Hi mate will be grateful if you share me the contact of the inde. Seems yours inbox is full.

Thanks in advance.