PDA

View Full Version : Calcutta

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119

MarcSmith961
10-24-15, 19:20
Sounds good. I would like to try them out.

Is there any slim girl there or are all of them on the heavier side?

Thanks,

Marc

Dear Guys,

A big Thanks to MarkDow and ToyBoyCal for the directions to the Spa at Bangur.

It was fantastic experience with Mahua. GFE, Attitude, Body all 10/10.

Damage is same 3 K+1 K.

Mahua informs that all provide the Masseurs provide the same experience.

This is my first Mongering experience and I am on moon.

I will visit them often to taste all of them.

Now I can say that t his forum is very useful and I got a good lead from WaterMelon which I am going to pursue.

Thanks and this my first FR.

Ritz Rocker
10-24-15, 19:28
She is an average looking girl and her description is more or less described by NeilRoy. She charges 3000 for 2 shots but if you can negotiate hard it can be 2500. But keep it in mind my friend she is not so good in foreplay.

Enjoy mate!Hi,

Just joined this forum. No experience in mongering. Can you please PM me the contact? After reading all the review, I think this is better for a start.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Arnab2
10-25-15, 07:20
Anyone tried Muskaan (digits ending with 559) or Archita (digits ending with 994), care giving a feedback about them. Looks, service and stuff. Do they do outfalls?

Thanks a lot.

Smtr2010
10-25-15, 07:24
Hi,

I am new in this forum. Would like to know mongering action in Howrah area.

PleasureForYou
10-25-15, 07:42
Well I have been using Locanto for new leads. Sometimes its a miss and at times its a click. I got few contacts from ISG but still wanted to try something new. Trust me its fun banging some one not been told on this forum. I was chasing the contact since a month and became sure that she is genuine and an indie. A good human being and you can comfortably go around the city. She also has place but they too charge 2 k for night just for accommodation. NY ways I booked up a star hotel and she easily came to my room. Speaks good English and in her 40's. Not good looking but smart ND good attitude. She is a divorcee. She smoked couple of cigarettes and we went out for dinner. She generally charges 6 k for night and 3.2 k for 2 shots for couple of hours with place.

I negotiated with her saying that I am not a fuck machine and when you are coming at 8 pm why you want to for back at 10-11 instead stay back and will have dinner together and will have some fun and surely not more than two shots. One at night and second one in the morning. Then a complementary breakfast together and leave. I convinced her over the phone.

After the dinner fucked her real hard and slept together. Morning we got up and another fuck and went for breakfast together. She left at 10 am and was willing to visit again along with her friends as I have disco passes.

HandLebar
10-25-15, 14:14
Hi guys,

Any leads, tips in Aizawl, Mizoram?? I am asking in the Calcutta forum as this is the gateway to go to Aizawl. I will be going there for a few days for work, and would love to have some fun.

Cheers,

HB

Lachhipur Wala
10-25-15, 15:42
Well I have been using Locanto for new leads. Sometimes its a miss and at times its a click. I got few contacts from ISG but still wanted to try something new. Trust me its fun banging some one not been told on this forum. I was chasing the contact since a month and became sure that she is genuine and an indie. A good human being and you can comfortably go around the city. She also has place but they too charge 2 k for night just for accommodation. NY ways I booked up a star hotel and she easily came to my room. Speaks good English and in her 40's. Not good looking but smart ND good attitude. She is a divorcee. She smoked couple of cigarettes and we went out for dinner. She generally charges 6 k for night and 3.2 k for 2 shots for couple of hours with place.

I negotiated with her saying that I am not a fuck machine and when you are coming at 8 pm why you want to for back at 10-11 instead stay back and will have dinner together and will have some fun and surely not more than two shots. One at night and second one in the morning. Then a complementary breakfast together and leave. I convinced her over the phone.

After the dinner fucked her real hard and slept together. Morning we got up and another fuck and went for breakfast together. She left at 10 am and was willing to visit again along with her friends as I have disco passes.Good agreement as it is actual and beneficial to us. We make 2 shots in whole night then why pay more. I used this trick in sg.

PleasureForYou
10-25-15, 16:27
Thanks john for sharing Simran's number.

Have fixed her for the afternoon session. She is a Panjabi kudi nd carried herself well to the room. We started with lot of kissing nd undressed. Fuck man received a call from the reception that guest must provide photo ID. Went to the reception nd provided. Came back nd started slowly. 1st session lot of foreplay nd was done. Filled the bathtub. Both of us sat together in the tub and she turned me on with lot of kissing nd nice BJ. We fucked in the tub on the floor of bathroom, on the basin nd again cleaned nd dried nd a long fuck on the bed. Had some beer nd chicken. ND third round and went together for dinner and send off.

She was amazing and the fuck in my life just for 6 k in all. She is tall and curves at right places. Good boobs ND perfect Punjabi girl.

LoveKolkata
10-25-15, 17:11
Hi,

I am an old monger. Mainly used locanto and toi. Though now took a break for 3-4 years. Actually out of Kolkata. Want to try some spa. Can any senior member give a detail report regarding various spa of Kolkata and the chances of getting facilities?

Ritz Rocker
10-25-15, 20:32
Hi,

Just joined this forum. Activated the PM as well. No experience in mongering. Can you please PM me the contact? After reading all the review, I think this is better for a start.

She is an average looking girl and her description is more or less described by NeilRoy. She charges 3000 for 2 shots but if you can negotiate hard it can be 2500. But keep it in mind my friend she is not so good in foreplay.

Enjoy mate!

Ritz Rocker
10-25-15, 21:22
Hi,

Can you PM me the MP contact / address for the Kajal?

Thanks,

Ritz

Guys,

There are many genuine and trust me Cheap and Best MP (with bed / mattress) cabins some times even rooms I ve been mongering over 15 years now and know all about from north to south Kolkata. Charges 1 k - 3 k Profile average to some time excellent. Best ones are in south Kolkata around Hazra- lake- lake garden area.

Latest catch was sunny (bong) 19 year old fair. 5. 6,

Body- 7/10 (still developing would reach 9 soon).

Face - 6/10.

GFE- 5/10 (lets you do every thing but is not very active herself may be inexperienced that's why).

Kajal aka slimmer and younger version of Surveen chawala (from Delhi that's what she says) 21 yrs very fair.

Body slim..

Watermelon23
10-26-15, 08:47
It seems that the behala MP has changed her number, does anyone has updated number of that MP near Behala Thakurpukur?

Sandy31
10-26-15, 12:15
Broo.

Can you PM me the Panjabi kudi contact.

Thanks

Have fixed her for the afternoon session. She is a Panjabi kudi nd carried herself well to the room. We started with lot of kissing nd undressed. Fuck man received a call from the reception that guest must provide photo ID. Went to the reception nd provided. Came back nd started slowly. 1st session lot of foreplay nd was done. Filled the bathtub. Both of us sat together in the tub and she turned me on with lot of kissing nd nice BJ. We fucked in the tub on the floor of bathroom, on the basin nd again cleaned nd dried nd a long fuck on the bed. Had some beer nd chicken. ND third round and went together for dinner and send off.

She was amazing and the fuck in my life just for 6 k in all. She is tall and curves at right places. Good boobs ND perfect Punjabi girl.

PleasureForYou
10-26-15, 12:16

She was amazing and the fuck in my life just for 6 k in all. She is tall and curves at right places. Good boobs ND perfect Punjabi girl.I am really thankful to some serious mongers who has helped me with new contacts. [Deleted by Admin] If you guys are so interested why didn't you read my post where I requested for contacts.

And I have shared puja's contact with all whoever has been sending me PM. Now I show my middle finger to all idiot mongers.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

NoTimeForLove
10-26-15, 16:58
Hi folks,

Has anybody tried the services of a sp called aditya singhania who advertises on locanto?Considering he puts up pics of minors, he should be sent to jail. Why don't you call him up and put the fear of God in him?

NoTimeForLove
10-26-15, 17:00
Well said, YellowOxide1.

I always stay clear of the obvious miss-conducts. The illegality and immorality is unquestionable and no need to discuss these cases here.

However if we give NoTimeForLove a year more, he will have discovered the truth about the majority of this industry. Who the victims are and who the winners are. Sure, it can and will be instrumental and cynical at times, but your the one sobbing, NoTimeForLove, not the ones filling your head with the story deemed most efficient to part you from as much of your hard earned money as possible. We have all been there. I remember leaving someone "desperate to be saved", only to realize it was all a scheme to get a hefty chunk of money from me. When I offered real and practical help, she left the radar and continued with the next newbie. God she was convincing, especially when mixed with some of my nervosity, some insecurity, some need for love, some fear and some need to be a hero in someones life. She just had to say the words and I filled in the rest to become convinced about her absolute distress. But, looking at it now I almost feel ashamed. Be respectful, kind and a fun guy. But do not kid yourself and climb down from that imaginary platform of moral high-ground. It is just an ego trip, and the sooner you get on the real trip, the more fun you will be able to enjoy before we part into the void again.

Cheers!

BThank you for your wisdom, young one.

RasikaNagara
10-26-15, 17:56
Mongering is not a science. Science has never been able to measure Happiness, Love or Satisfaction.

As such, educated people tend to apply mathematical logic to even mongering resulting in unpleasant experiences.

Mongering is an Art, and here are some guidelines to help you make the most of it.

Rule 1: Thou shalt remain anonymous.

As half the people in jail worldwide know, behind every other jailed person is a woman. Remember that in the worst case, your 30 minutes of pure pleasure may still be treated as a crime and you may end up in jail. If caught, the girl may play a victim. If she knows your name, FB profile, she may start blackmailing...Thank Mr. TheSexGuru for your valuable advise. This will certainly help the new mongers. I aspect such valuable advise from other senor members also for the benifit of new members. Thanks Mr. TheSexGuru again.

PleasureForYou
10-26-15, 19:33
Its not very famous like sonagachi or gb road. Never been to these places. Have just seen budhwar peth in Pune and its so filthy and stinky that its difficult to go in for first timers. Called up pimps of Sonagachi and they said 2. 5-5 k for a shot and dance. Its not safe also without a pimp and for that money indies are easily available.

I do not know any or you have described about the place where I visited.

Came to know about a place called souraphuly. Took a train from Howrah reached there and came out of the platform no 4. There is a ticket counter and a road goes just opposite and then 100 dens area starts. I saw a Bengali boudi getting fresh and has amazing curves and sharp features. Asked her rates 200 rs. Went inn and no middle person came in between. She took me to a room and closed the door and asked 210 rs. I gave her 50 rs tips and she was happy. Man what a boobs. I finished soon. Really tried so many indies from 1. 5-6 k but this lady was not bad either.

Then thought for one more bang nd got rosogolla Boudi for 300. She didn't take in advance nd after the deed when I asked her to take money she told me that she knows that I cannot run away nd asked me to wear clothes first. ND then came out of the den. Trust me they were exceptionally humble.

The place is very safe nd clean as well. You can hit a gem for 200 also. ND 1 HR charge is around 600-1000 rs. Didn't ask for night. I don't think I can stay there.

So there is a lot to do in this city "the city of joy". Ficked in 5 star hotel nd also fucked in a red light area. Tomorrow leaving this place.

Please highlight or inform us more about such places.

Slghy
10-27-15, 11:00
Hi,

I am an old monger. Mainly used locanto and toi. Though now took a break for 3-4 years. Actually out of Kolkata. Want to try some spa. Can any senior member give a detail report regarding various spa of Kolkata and the chances of getting facilities?Sir,

Please let us know whether adv in locanto are trustworthy?

Slghy
10-27-15, 11:06
Hi guys,

Any leads, tips in Aizawl, Mizoram?? I am asking in the Calcutta forum as this is the gateway to go to Aizawl. I will be going there for a few days for work, and would love to have some fun.

Cheers,

HBBe careful man. The Girls and the society in Mizoram is very open minded. But that does not mean that the girls are available. There are few low class ladies may be available. But mongering in aizawl is not at all advisable. In case you can develop good friendship with any girl that is different. Externally they are very casual, friendly and open minded but internally very honest and conservative.

EnjoyEnjoy
10-27-15, 11:17
It seems that the behala MP has changed her number, does anyone has updated number of that MP near Behala Thakurpukur?Check your PM.

Slghy
10-27-15, 11:40
Last year October I visited Kolkata on office tour. I had only one evening in hand. WIth the help of information collected from this forum I reached Sonagachi. Directle took help of a pimp and asked him to take me to Prem Bandhan. But no one in PB was of my choice. Then the pimp took me to Building no 12. In the ground floor I found a girl. She was so attractive that immediately I went for her. She was Sania. I took her service firstly dance than shot. She was fantastic. While during foreplay I asked whether she would allow Anal. I expected negative answer. But making me astonished, she told me that she enjoy anal. It was a great experience equivalent to which I have found nowhere.

Face- Cute teen ager like 10/10.

Body / Figure 10/10.

Attitude-Great 10/10.

Anal-Yes.

Fluent in English.

Very friendly.

True girl friend experience 10/10.

Commitment -very impressive. I completed and wanted to leave but she told that still time is left for which I have paid. So sat with her and talked for another half an hour. My best experience anywhere in India. She stays at Building 12.

PleasureForYou
10-27-15, 16:24
Buddy your private message quota is full. Delete some nd pm me again.

LoveKolkata
10-27-15, 19:05
Sir,

Please let us know whether adv in locanto are trustworthy?Though in most of the posts here I have seen that some ads in locanto found to be fake. But luckily I got a few genuine girls from here. But as I said it was all about almost 3 years back, regarding the nature of now a days condition, its better to consider the advice of senior members.

MarcSmith961
10-27-15, 19:53
Great report. Are the girls young and sexy. How would you rate them?

Thanks

Hi buddies,

Recently got hold of a new den.

The location is at Rashbehari avenue.

If you get down at kalighat metro and walk towards the Lake mall, turn into the lane on the right hand side just before the lake mall. Walk for around 3-4 minutes and you will come across a small eating joint called Bijoli grill.

Just opposite to it, you will notice a spa name written in red color on a yellow wall. The den is on the first floor.

Went there last Sunday. Cover charge of 1500 with B2B, FS (one shot) and GFE. Another 500 or so and you also have a BBJ. Girls are ready to meet outside.

Petite and slim girls. Very cooperative.

Enjoyed. The girl gave her number and is ready to meet outside at a charge of 2.5 K for 3 hours all unlimited service offerings.

Will meet her soon and will update further.

Cheers.

Regards

Arnab2
10-27-15, 21:32
Visited sonagachi the day before yesterday with some friends for a session of dance. Called up santosh, tried him for the first time but he was VERY helpful. Thought of taking pallavi of KP but did not like her so asked Santosh for his choice, he took us to another building and there were some BOMBS there, took one named shalu there, and man she was damn good, full entertainment, tried a lot to seduce us for a shot but didn't have anymore cash so had to go back.

Scorecard-.

Face-7/10 (lots of makeup).

Body-8/10 (very small gluteus maximum).

Service-9/10.

Hips-10/10.

Rate-3200.

One doubt I have to ask the seniors, I have collected her number, do you think she will be ready to come to my flat?

Lachhipur Wala
10-27-15, 21:47
Its not very famous like sonagachi or gb road. Never been to these places. Have just seen budhwar peth in Pune and its so filthy and stinky that its difficult to go in for first timers. Called up pimps of Sonagachi and they said 2. 5-5 k for a shot and dance. Its not safe also without a pimp and for that money indies are easily available.

I do not know any or you have described about the place where I visited.

Came to know about a place called souraphuly. Took a train from Howrah reached there and came out of the platform no 4. There is a ticket counter and a road goes just opposite and then 100 dens area starts. I saw a Bengali boudi getting fresh and has amazing curves and sharp features. Asked her rates 200 rs. Went inn and no middle person came in between. She took me to a room and closed the door and asked 210 rs. I gave her 50 rs tips and she was happy. Man what a boobs. I finished soon. Really tried so many indies from 1. 5-6 k but this lady was not bad either.

Then thought for one more bang nd got rosogolla Boudi for 300. She didn't take in advance nd after the deed when I asked her to take money she told me that she knows that I cannot run away nd asked me to wear clothes first. ND then came out of the den. Trust me they were exceptionally humble.

The place is very safe nd clean as well. You can hit a gem for 200 also. ND 1 HR charge is around 600-1000 rs. Didn't ask for night. I don't think I can stay there.

So there is a lot to do in this city "the city of joy". Ficked in 5 star hotel nd also fucked in a red light area. Tomorrow leaving this place.

Please highlight or inform us more about such places.I have tried this rld near railway many times but have contradictory reviews. Middle aged women and place are village type. Also LE presence near ticket counter roaming in area. Not open as sg. I have experience of private girls in sheoraphuli. You can pm me your number.

Rakesh Oberoi
10-28-15, 06:28
Hi guys,

Can someone list all the spas that offer extras and at what rates?

I believe this will be extremely helpful for all mongers.

To begin with, what are the updates on the following spas:

1. Mida Tuch, Bangur.

2. Sukho Thai.

3. Labana, Elgin Road.

4. Aveda Thai.

5. Florence Shangri.

6. 25 Chowrnghee.

Bondrep111
10-28-15, 08:46
Broo.

Can you PM me the Panjabi kudi contact.

ThanksCan you pm her number buddy? Will be visiting Kolkata soon.

GoldenTree
10-28-15, 12:32
Visited sonagachi the day before yesterday with some friends for a session of dance. Called up santosh, tried him for the first time but he was VERY helpful. Thought of taking pallavi of KP but did not like her so asked Santosh for his choice, he took us to another building and there were some BOMBS there, took one named shalu there, and man she was damn good, full entertainment, tried a lot to seduce us for a shot but didn't have anymore cash so had to go back.

Scorecard-.

Face-7/10 (lots of makeup).

Body-8/10 (very small gluteus maximum).

Service-9/10.

Hips-10/10.

Rate-3200.

One doubt I have to ask the seniors, I have collected her number, do you think she will be ready to come to my flat?Arnab2. I know a Shalu in BldgNo. 12 Ground Floor. Petite and very nice attitude. Have seen her dance a few times but didn't go for shot. With regards to your question, girls in SG will come out with you but only after you become a regular and they are comfortable with you. And might as well add that the charges are going to be higher. I am pretty sure the same will apply for Shalu.

GoldenTree
10-28-15, 12:38
Then the pimp took me to Building no 12. In the ground floor I found a girl. She was so attractive that immediately I went for her. She was Sania. I took her service firstly dance than shot. She was fantastic. While during foreplay I asked whether she would allow Anal. I expected negative answer. But making me astonished, she told me that she enjoy anal. It was a great experience equivalent to which I have found nowhere.

Face- Cute teen ager like 10/10.

Body / Figure 10/10.

Attitude-Great 10/10.

Anal-Yes.

Fluent in English.

Very friendly.

True girl friend experience 10/10.

Commitment -very impressive. I completed and wanted to leave but she told that still time is left for which I have paid. So sat with her and talked for another half an hour. My best experience anywhere in India. She stays at Building 12.Sighy,

You picked one of the most popular and busiest girl in SG. I've seen her dance numerous times. Great attitude. She french kisses if you are upto it. I've not taken her for a shot but my friend has. Shocked to know she allowed anal. As per my friend she did not even allow him to do oral on her but I guess different strokes for different folks.

SexManic
10-28-15, 20:30
Hello senior,

I have activated PM in hope for getting contact details from senior but disappointed. No reply from senior. I have PM them individually but still no reply.

Can anyone PM me pimp number for SG, looking for premium building. Is there any danger of AIDS in SG? Of course I will be using protection but still want to double check.

Also indie's number around salt lake, new town and cc2 is welcome. I got Priyanka AH number from Darkdesire.

Thank you Darkdesire.

Trying to get more option so I can choose best option in-terms of reasonable and quality option.

Sexmanic

Sighy,

You picked one of the most popular and busiest girl in SG. I've seen her dance numerous times. Great attitude. She french kisses if you are upto it. I've not taken her for a shot but my friend has. Shocked to know she allowed anal. As per my friend she did not even allow him to do oral on her but I guess different strokes for different folks.

AritraG88
10-28-15, 21:05
First off Subho Bijoya to all my fellow mongers. Waited for the Pujo madness to die down a bit before venturing into SG but finally couldn't wait any more and went yesterday. Reached Sovabazar around 5 pm and entered through side lane. Had a smoke in front of PB and was wondering what to do next (rusty and no contacts of pimp) when a pimp approached. Seemed decent enough and I told him to take me to no. 4 be Boudi bari or lal bari opposite as I was in the mood for something mature. Went and browsed around in BB but was disheartened by the options available as most were sleeping. Thought of going elsewhere till I saw this fair bomb of a boudi wearing a cheap cotton printed saree. Amazing curves with big boobs and butt and on the chubby side but not fat around 30-32 years. Dick got hard looking at her approached and negotiated a 2 HR session with CBJ, WOT, doggy. Took number of pimp (Mukesh) and told to collect me later. She took me to a room and started stripping told her I wanted to do that myself and she agreed. She seemed to be submissive and that turned me on even more. Stripped her clothes and started pressing her boobs hard. Then she put a condom on me and began CBJ which was very good. After a while started banging her in miss then changed to wot and then doggy. Submissive still she was horny as hell and usually I don't kiss while mongering but things became so intense that I started DFK while banging her. Its difficult for me to release while wearing a cap so finally got frustrated and asked her to finish me off in BBJ and she agreed! The feel of her mouth on my dick was too much for me and I unloaded in her mouth in minutes. She ran off to spit out then came back and asked me to follow her and she washed my dick with her own hands. Still had some time left so started talking she said she goes away in the night and comes back the next day and lives in the suburbs and her younger sister is also a pro (chance of a threesome maybe? Took her number and then came out was too satisfied to monger any more so told pimp to leave me near the metro. Didn't go far she was calling me turned out that I had left my specs in her room so had to go back and collect it. Will return after Diwali to try out Dream House / KP / Rahat.

Name. Maloti.

Face - 7/10 (typical bengali boudi roundish face).

Body - 8/10 (bengali word would be dobka).

GFE - 9/10.

Damage - 2200+300 tips and 200 to pimp.

WIR. Most definitely yes one of the best mongering experiences I've ever had.

P.S. Please forgive the grammar and errors made in writing this report and I have this forum to thank for it. Returning to SG after years was such a smooth experience. I would love to connect with a few fellow mongers for a dance session but regrettably my PM isn't activated still if anyone is interested please post and lets see if we can work something out. Also Kali Puja donations have started in SG so beware thankfully I got ignored in favour of a larger group.

Lachhipur Wala
10-29-15, 02:37
I am receiving pm for sheoraphuli girls. Soon I will post full report. Sorry for make you wait.

Ilovmuff
10-29-15, 06:50
Hi folks,

Has anybody tried SEA website escorts in kolkata? Am talking about ad called Mousumi roy.

I have been with sharmi and she is a gem but how about the rest and the lady above in particular?

Are.

Fresh Meat
10-29-15, 06:55
I am receiving pm for sheoraphuli girls. Soon I will post full report. Sorry for make you wait.Lachhipur,

Most of the reports are based on SG in Kolkata forum, but I think you have a wealth of knowledge on other lesser know rld and the modus operandi and the services offered. If you could throw some light it would be great.

Member #4408
10-29-15, 07:31
No idea about Mousumi Roy. But Hansika, Neha Sen, Dolly, Riya, Manisha are all genuine. Neha Sen is a bomb in every sense. Beauty, service, figure. But expensive.

Hi folks,

Has anybody tried SEA website escorts in kolkata? Am talking about ad called Mousumi roy.

I have been with sharmi and she is a gem but how about the rest and the lady above in particular?

Are.

Slghy
10-29-15, 08:57
Sighy,

You picked one of the most popular and busiest girl in SG. I've seen her dance numerous times. Great attitude. She french kisses if you are upto it. I've not taken her for a shot but my friend has. Shocked to know she allowed anal. As per my friend she did not even allow him to do oral on her but I guess different strokes for different folks.Undoubtedly one of the best girls. Interestingly she told that unlike other girls she entered prostitution because sex is her hobby.

Prism
10-29-15, 17:39
Hi guys,

Can someone list all the spas that offer extras and at what rates?

I believe this will be extremely helpful for all mongers.

To begin with, what are the updates on the following spas:

1. Mida Tuch, Bangur.

2. Sukho Thai.

3. Labana, Elgin Road.

4. Aveda Thai.

5. Florence Shangri.

6. 25 Chowrnghee.The last spa in the list is a good spa, clean. Yes it offers extras but as usual, at counter its a only massage with salon services but inside its a welcome to the world of pleasures. Lavana also provides extras but costly. Any & all Thai spaces are costly. Better try & opt for local Indian birds.

TheSexGuru
10-29-15, 19:08
The Dis satisfactory Experience.

This happened a week ago in City Center 2. I went to the Thai Spa for the second time.

I went there around 6 pm. I had been there earlier and a lady named Candy had provided massage. She was cute and gave an excellent massage, however, she did not provide extras. She asked for extras and said that another lady would provide.

This second time, I had gone hoping she would provide extras this time. I took a Swedish massage for Rs. 2500/- .

She started the massage, great as usual, and I tried to coax her into extras but she said she will send someone else.

I agreed and this another Thai lady came. She was fair, had a great figure but was about 36 yrs old and I did not like her face (6/10). She talked about the prices and said 1 k for HJ, 3 K for B2 B. I tried negotiating a lot, and settled for B2 B for rs. 2500/ I was not very happy but needed release, so I though let me go through this.

She opened all her clothes and started rubbing her body against mine. She was good and genuine, however, she had streach marks on her tummy which turned me off. Also, I like pretty faces and she looked rather ugly to me. She did B2 B, French Kiss etc, oiled my dick and started shaking it.

Unfortunately, I was not getting turned on and she kept on shaking and shaking and shaking and I did not come. She changed positions, her hands got tired but I would not come. My Dick is like this, sometimes, it comes in 30 seconds. This time, it took over 30 minutes of intense shaking from her. Toward the end, she was begging me to cum, I told her it is not in my control. Inside, I was happy that she was having to work hard for the money I gave her.

In between, she said than the next time, she wants to Fuck me. I asked how much. She said 10 k. I thought of telling her that she is not worth more than 2 k but kept my mouth shut.

Took a bath after the deed and went away. Came back home, feeling unsatisfied and somewhat disgusted. I wanted the sweet looking Candy girl, but ended up with this ***** instead. Watched porn and masturbated. They were not bad, but I have decided never to visit them again.

Rate Card:

Cost: 5 k.

Looks: 6/10.

Behavior: Good.

WIR: Never. SG is much better.

TheSexGuru
10-29-15, 19:56
The AWESOME Experience.

This is my best Mongering experience ever. I had gone to the Mi. Touch Bangur Spa Today.

I had read reports on this Spa by MarkDow, ToyBoyCal and Gangothri which helped me a lot. Thanks to you guys.

It is very easy to find. Just find their address and put it on Google Maps before visiting.

Here Goes:

I went there at about 7 pm today. The Spa looks very professional, well designed with prominent SignBoards outside.

A 6 footer moustached manager sits inside, he is unlike any Spa manager. He confidently speaks of what goes on inside.

I guess he is well networked with the police and politicians to be running the show in a new place at this scale and with so much confidence.

When I entered, I saw several customers. This spa is running at full speed. The moment the manager saw me, he said to a girl assistant. Call Mahua and tell her to give Sir a one hour massage. He asked me to open my shoe and wear a slipper kept there.

I went inside, there were several small well decorated rooms, bigger and better quality than any Spa I have seen. However, My eyes were on Mahua. I had read a report about her only a couple of days back on this forum, and my dick was already saluting her. She wore a Red tshirt and black jeans. Her figure is a 10/10, and I was just praying that nothing go wrong.

She Adjusted the AC, and asked me to change into a disposable underwear and went outside. I wore it and put the towel around my waist and waited. She knocked and came in. She asked me to lay down and started oiling + massaging my feet. After a couple of minutes, I said. You are Mahua, right?

Yes.

You know, I have got a great feedback of yours from a Friend.

Is it so?

Yes, he said you give a great service.

She smiled and asked who had said that.

His name is Deepak (I made up a name, I had heard about her from this Forum or course!

Hmm. I don't remember. This is Such a common name.

She kept massaging my legs.

I asked her a few regular questions for more warm up.

How long have you been working here?

9 Months, she said.

Did you work somewhere before?

Yes, in Baguiati in.

And Before.

Yes, a few of us Friends did it inependently.

So why this Place?

Because this is very Secure. Bhaiyya here is very Good.

More talks.

Let me put on some music, she said. She went out and came back in a second, and music started playing in the room. I guess that was to hide the sounds which would come.

She did my hands now. When she came near, I could not stop, got her face near mine and kissed it.

Wait, let me massage you first, she said.

I'm sorry! I could not help myself.

Turn over.

I turned over and she started massaging my legs.

She then stood up and dropped her clothes, but kept her Red bra / panties on.

She came back and then started massaging my back.

By this time, my Dick was thrusting hard. I stopped her and turned around. I said I can't resist anymore.

This is where my 30 minutes of Heaven started. She was quite pretty and had a slim waist. I started touching her body and she was fully cooperative. She started oiling and massaging my dick. Next, she started kissing me. I kissed her lips and was surprised to see that she was totally into it and we had a lot of Tongue action too.

(As I write this, My dick is again hoisted).

She next started licking my Dick. Kissed my nipples and started touching me hard. Next she started sucking my Dick. I was in heaven. A bare BJ. Wow! She did it sincerely and I started to feel love for her too. She did not stop, she parted my legs and started rimming. My first in life and God I was in heaven. Her tongue was [CodeWord125] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord125) me everywhere.

I opened her bra. Her boobs were a little small but still a handful. Playes, sucked them. Next came off the panties. I massaged her pussy a little while playing with her body.

I was amazed at how cooperative she was and thought to increase my demands. I asked her if she could switch on the lights. Why she asked, I said I want to admire her beautiful body. She laughed and did it.

Wow. I played with her some more and asked her for the Condom. She put it on me and I started in missionary. A few minutes later, I shifted to Doggy. Next, I asked her for WOT and she did that too. Rather, she was riding me great! Even a Girlfriend will not do it as well as she did.

After a few minutes, we came to Missionary again, and this time, I pumped hard until I came. Her pussy feels young. Quite tight and it has a good amount of sucking power. I could feel it tightening around my dick sometimes.

Even after I came, she did not let me go. She held me for 3-4 minutes and with my dick inside, started thrusting again. I was however, finished and asked her to let me go. She seemed unhappy this has ended. She asked me to enter the shower. I asked her to join me.

Now, she bathed me too. Applied liquid soap on my body, all over, rubbed and cleaned me well. She said that when other girls in the spa see my dick, they will be very happy. She also said that all girls here provide great service and I should try them as well.

I paid her 1500 instead of 1000, because I did not want to hate myself, that is why. She asked my why am I paying extra - 1 k is enough. I told her to keep it, I want to give her.

Some more formal talk, thanks and I was out. The manager charged another 3 k and I went home happier than ever.

For 4 k, you get a massage + full sex + multiple positions + BBBJ + Rimming + French Kissing + with lights on + GFE!

Rate Card:

Cost: 3 k + 1 k +. 5 k Tip.

Face: 8/10.

Figure: 10/10.

Boobs: 8/10.

Pussy: 8/10.

Behavior: 100/10.

WIR: YES! Several times, it seems!

GoldenTree
10-30-15, 01:59
Undoubtedly one of the best girls. Interestingly she told that unlike other girls she entered prostitution because sex is her hobby.LOL. Good to know.

She told us that she entered out of choice unlike most girls who have to dot it beacuse they are forced to or family tradition. So she could leave the business anytime if she wanted. Though I doubt she will.

Bobby30
10-30-15, 02:05
Hey guys.

Please help me with some Girl friendly hotel 3 or 4 star need it urgently.

Bobby

PleasureForYou
10-30-15, 02:40
Buddy no hard feelings.

I have been very supportive and have shared contacts with genuine people on this forum. Have also shared the number of famous garia housewife with almost everyone as she was in need. And when I posted for a help no pm received. And also sometime back have posted some contacts collected from Locanto and no one ever bothered to look into it. See here if we post FR and share numbers its a team game. Right? Generally we do not to return back to the same girl until unless she is sex goddess. Sharing and helping is a part of the game but it is also not good to ask for a help and sitting quite with your contacts. I have been getting some pms like, I have some indie and shall reciprocate if you share simran's number. Why the hell I should share. You want it, so you should share first and then sure you will be given. And share with all details. If there is an FR its fine. Please mention the FR numbe. Otherwise please mention about the girl in detail. If you want to reciprocate then share and ask. If you don't have any contacts is acceptable. No issues.

After all this forum is meant to create a team game and for everyone.

PleasureForYou
10-30-15, 02:49
The worse part was I didn't get a reply from most of the mongers.

PleasureWave
10-30-15, 03:48
Hi,

Can I get some good inde's number or some MP reference where FS is done in Kolkata? I can exchange, but so far I have only one.

BigBeastOut
10-30-15, 04:51
How much did you pay?

Hi mongers,

Today I will share my experience about a housewife I enjoyed today! She was fair with tight boobs and good ass. After a long time got hold of one, later I came to know there were many available.

Started with a cit chat and without wasting any time started by liking her big boobs then took her in a cowboy position then missionary at last in doggy. I requested her to give me blow job and she did. When I fingered her pussy her pussy became wet and at one time I thought she wold squirt but she stopped me there.

After the deed I requested some pics so that I can share with my monger friends.

Happy mongering!

BigBeastOut
10-30-15, 05:09
Been with the girl in black saree. She is about 20 yrs old college going girl, dusky complexion with pimples on face. Her service is poor and she has a bit of attitude with her. Wouldn't suggest her.

Sorry for late reply.

Went to Sonali's place she provided with some really dark women was departed so gone with her was drunk too not at all a good experience. Well now she has forwarded me some other options may be you can use them as not in Kolkata now. I don't know how to attach file here but I will do it in forum.

AritraG88
10-30-15, 10:42
Well technically didn't go to SG but visited Sadabari instead. Was on a budget as well had no problems locating as its very well described on this forum. Went up to the 1st floor and got captured by Sukumar D. Showed a few girls but straightaway refused till I spotted a dusky girl with slutty features and average assets. Charges 650 for 2 shots / HR and went to the top floor to a very basic but clean room. CBJ, doggy, wot were on the menu had a fun time then chatted with the girl (Mala). Absolute VFM but nothing special. Will come to SG again after Diwali.

AritraG88
10-30-15, 10:44
Well technically didn't go to SG but visited Sadabari instead. Was on a budget as well had no problems locating as its very well described on this forum. Well technically didn't go to SG but visited Sadabari instead. Was on a budget as well had no problems locating as its very warm. Went up to the 1st floor and got captured by Sukumar the. Showed a few girls but straightaway refused till I spotted a dusky girl with slutty features and average assets. Charges 650 for 2 shots / HR and went to the top floor to a very basic but clean room. CBJ, doggy, wot were on the menu had a fun time then chatted with the girl (mala). Absolute VFM but nothing special. Will come to SG again after Diwali.

Uber777
10-30-15, 21:30
I would love to connect with a few fellow mongers for a dance session but regrettably my PM isn't activated still if anyone is interested please post and lets see if we can work something out. Also Kali Puja donations have started in SG so beware thankfully I got ignored in favour of a larger group.Looks like you and I got similar tastes on mature SG boudis and bengali aunties but how can we connect if your PM is not active?

KnightRider123
10-31-15, 04:13
Hello senior,

I have activated PM in hope for getting contact details from senior but disappointed. No reply from senior. I have PM them individually but still no reply.

Can anyone PM me pimp number for SG, looking for premium building. Is there any danger of AIDS in SG? Of course I will be using protection but still want to double check.

Also indie's number around salt lake, new town and cc2 is welcome. I got Priyanka AH number from Darkdesire.

Thank you Darkdesire.

Trying to get more option so I can choose best option in-terms of reasonable and quality option.

SexmanicSorry to hear about your disappointment. Sent you two pimp's numbers of SG. They can take you in to all premium buildings. I last used them 3-4 months ago, but these guys usually don't change their numbers frequently. Good luck.

BigWorld
10-31-15, 07:57
The last spa in the list is a good spa, clean. Yes it offers extras but as usual, at counter its a only massage with salon services but inside its a welcome to the world of pleasures. Lavana also provides extras but costly. Any & all Thai spaces are costly. Better try & opt for local Indian birds.Can you please. Share about 25 Chowrnghee spa? How are the girls?. What extras available?. What are the costs / price? Any specific girl who gives awesome services?

Thanks in advance.

Andy7
10-31-15, 09:57
First off Subho Bijoya to all my fellow mongers. Waited for the Pujo madness to die down a bit before venturing into SG but finally couldn't wait any more and went yesterday. Reached Sovabazar around 5 pm and entered through side lane. Had a smoke in front of PB and was wondering what to do next (rusty and no contacts of pimp) when a pimp approached. Seemed decent enough and I told him to take me to no. 4 be Boudi bari or lal bari opposite as I was in the mood for something mature. Went and browsed around in BB but was disheartened by the options availabl.......

Damage - 2200+300 tips and 200 to pimp.

Isn't 2,200 bit too much for matures in SG. I heard there at boudi badi & lal badi you get it for 1 k-1. 2 k. What's the ongoing price for now?

AritraG88
10-31-15, 13:36
Looks like you and I got similar tastes on mature SG boudis and bengali aunties but how can we connect if your PM is not active?Honestly I don't know what to do. My attempts at buying a subscription using my ICICI Visa card keeps getting declined and can't really show the bank personnel the problem because of obvious reasons. My only other option is to send $20 cash with the mail order form and courier it to Jackson direct but I'm not really sure if the method works for US only or if I can do that from India. So for the time being I'm stuck without PM so for the time being the only option is to go old school and specify a date, time and landmark through posts and meet.

AritraG88
10-31-15, 13:40
Isn't 2,200 bit too much for matures in SG. I heard there at boudi badi & lal badi you get it for 1 k-1. 2 k. What's the ongoing price for now?You are right about the rates of matures in SG at least it shouldn't exceed 1. 5 k in BB but note that I fixed it for 2 hrs not 1 and given the quality on offer didn't want to negotiate further. I do apologise if I have unknowingly increased the rates for other mongers based on my decision but personally I feel that I've made an investment on the lady in question for more long tern fun.

ThereForYou
10-31-15, 16:18
The worse part was I didn't get a reply from most of the mongers.Yes, you have shared a contact of an indi in South Kol, name starts with P. But this was actual ref by CaliKool (D).

Worst the indi is not at all good, and after service calls (rather gives continuous misd calls) to your cell.

Most irritating continuously portrays her poor status, need for money, gives story of how few mongers has given her 5 k+salwar suit+2 k tips. Bla bla.

Man I had to really shout at her in filthy language to stop irritating me.

ThereForYou
10-31-15, 16:22
Most of the girls here were working in a VIP Road Spa.

Reshmi is the best with 36 D size.

Wht will you get frm her: CIM, A-level, Fisting. BBBJ. Gulping.

But you need to know the art of arousing.

Arnab2
10-31-15, 17:10
Most of the girls here were working in a VIP Road Spa.

Reshmi is the best with 36 D size.

Wht will you get frm her: CIM, A-level, Fisting. BBBJ. Gulping.

But you need to know the art of arousing.Which spa bro? And the location? What is the damage?

Thanks

AritraG88
10-31-15, 17:20
Eagerly awaiting Lacchipur bhai's reports on Seoraphuli. Am really interested in knowing about mongering locations apart from SG, Kalighat and Khidderpur.

ThereForYou
11-01-15, 11:07
Can you please give more info on VIP Road Spa like location, landmarks, cost, etc. You mentioned anal in spa so am interested.Hi, All.

Its MT at Bangur.

Enjoy your massage.

Prism
11-01-15, 14:21
About 25 Chowringhee spa. How are the girls average to every good. What extras available HJ B2 B. What are the costs counter charges are 1500-2000, extras are on your bargaining skills. Any specific girl who gives awesome services Try for NE girls but never Thai girls as they are all show offs with high charges. Your money will be wasted with thai, indians are far better. You can try pravada spas also nice services.

Please share some details on spaas at Delhi.

Thanks in advance.

ArvindNene
11-01-15, 14:35
Folks,

Visiting Kolkata for 3-4 days. Would love to get a couple of good indie's. I am willing to pay the extra price for quality and good company.

Happy to reciprocate with contacts in BLR, Mumbai or the USA.

Arvind

Member #4465
11-01-15, 17:58
First, thanks to DarkDesires for helping out with a few contacts in Kolkata.

Was on a short trip. Decided to meet with indes this time, and avoid SG if possible.

I was staying at a star hotel in AJC Bose road. They have some weird rules. No guests allowed in the room post 7 PM.

Anyways, made plans to finish the meet before 7, so dint face any issues.

First meet was with Titli.

Mid 20's, claims to be a model (could very well be true, given her good looks and body). Very well spoken and sweet.

Fixed the meet for a cpl of hours. She arrived on time and was dressed in a salwar. Had a beautiful face and a naughty smile.

Overall, happy with the services. Great B2 B with oil.

Damages: 8 k.

Member #4465
11-01-15, 21:01
Second Meet: Thanks again to DarkDesires for the contact.

Met her at CC2 and went to her place.

What followed was a crazy wild couple of sessions with lots of DFK and BBBJ.

Very good GFE as well.

Damages: 5 K + . 5 K Tip.

Thanks to Watermelon for sharing the contact of an SP. As I had to leave early, could not take anyone from the SP.

Will definitely try next time.

AmitGautam
11-02-15, 02:20
I will be in Kolkata for 2 weeks from the middle of this week. Though I have received help from Dark Desires and LVM (as I want to taste SG for the first time, LOL after so many years), I need good indie or SP contacts for some mongering. I have a fetish for big boobs, curvy figure and good to okayish face. It will be good to spend some time with quality Boudi / girls. 'Cause I will be staying in a relative' s house at Dunlop, it will be better to restrict my mongering up to Salt Lake & Park Street.

Thanks in advance to all my Kolkata brethren.

Member #4408
11-02-15, 04:37
Hi Arvind,

Greetings and welcome to the city of joy. Your inbox is full. Please clean your inbox and PM me.

DD

Folks,

Visiting Kolkata for 3-4 days. Would love to get a couple of good indie's. I am willing to pay the extra price for quality and good company.

Arvind

RaghuBhai
11-02-15, 06:38
Thanks to all members for sharing their valuable experiences.

PleasureWave
11-02-15, 06:59
Hi Bro,

Can you share the contact details please?

Second Meet: Thanks again to DarkDesires for the contact.

Met her at CC2 and went to her place.

What followed was a crazy wild couple of sessions with lots of DFK and BBBJ.

Very good GFE as well.

Damages: 5 K + . 5 K Tip.

Thanks to Watermelon for sharing the contact of an SP. As I had to leave early, could not take anyone from the SP.

Will definitely try next time.

Gangothri
11-02-15, 14:49
Folks,

ArvindHi,

Unable to provide details as your PM is full.

Gangothri.

Immotals123
11-02-15, 18:03
Hi Arvind,

Greetings and welcome to the city of joy. Your inbox is full. Please clean your inbox and PM me.

DDHello sir.

Please tell me more about neha sen. Is it worth trying?

Deepr
11-02-15, 19:37
Currently I am in Siliguri I shall be glad if any kind heart share some genuine leads. Please PM me.

Tittie Humper
11-02-15, 20:37
Dear friends,

I will be in Siliguri for the next 2 days. Any info on SP / Inde / MP would be helpful. Looking to have some fun. Can PM me as well).

Cheers!

BigWorld
11-03-15, 10:33
Thakurpukur Behala MP number changed?

Today thought of going again but found old number not working.

Can any friend PM me the New phone number?

Thanks in advance.

JessyBlr
11-03-15, 14:28
I am in kolkata for day. Want to visit sonagachi. What is the going rate for a single pop.

Rakesh Oberoi
11-03-15, 15:17
Hi guys,

I was crossing the famous Khidderpore MP. Mohin, and thought of going in.

However it was too late and I knew they would be closing down in few minutes.

Nonetheless, went in to check prices.

Ohh god, amazing fair big boobed ladies.

They said its 1200 bucks now.

What I want to know is if anyone recently has visited this MP? What is the review?

Should I go?

Tittie Humper
11-03-15, 20:18
Hi guys,

I was crossing the famous Khidderpore MP. Mohin, and thought of going in.

However it was too late and I knew they would be closing down in few minutes.

Nonetheless, went in to check prices.

Ohh god, amazing fair big boobed ladies.

They said its 1200 bucks now.

What I want to know is if anyone recently has visited this MP? What is the review?

Should I go?Bro, can you PM me the details of this MP. Thanks!

Infonilx
11-04-15, 04:39
Dear friends,

I will be in Siliguri for the next 2 days. Any info on SP / Inde / MP would be helpful. Looking to have some fun. Can PM me as well).

Cheers!I have some contacts of siliguri but I am new here and so know how to do PM etc.

Thanks guys, nice forum.

Nil

EnjoyEnjoy
11-04-15, 07:50
Thakurpukur Behala MP number changed?

Today thought of going again but found old number not working.

Can any friend PM me the New phone number?

Thanks in advance.PMed to you.

BigWorld
11-04-15, 11:15
PMed to you.Thanks dude for PM.

Bad news is I called them up and found they increased the rate.

I went there and had a girl. Her looks was below average. But I agreed thinking her service might be good. But my god she is a complete starfish. Just tried to complete.

The task quick and get rid of me. Total KLPD.

Quality is very poor nowadays may be after gaining popularity.

As per the quality I found this time. Now I might go to other places because of this rate hike.

Looks like we need to change this place to somewhere else.

Other mongers to this MP may share their experience please.

As a matter of fact probably I the first to inform my friends about this MP in ISG.

Tittie Humper
11-04-15, 12:13
I have some contacts of siliguri but I am new here and so know how to do PM etc.

Thanks guys, nice forum.

NilDude to activate the PM (private messaging) facility you need to buy a subscription for a year. Without it you can't do private messages. And you can't post openly any contact info like mobile number, email etc. So, at best without the subscription you can write about the location of any massage parlour giving extras and giving the name of the actual spa should be best avoided and should be mentioned in a coded / implied manner.

Fuckmiester2
11-04-15, 14:56
SUMMARY-.

Again another Thai spa.

Damage - 960 for the massage.

Massage - 8/10.

Masseuse -.

Looks - 7/10 (resembled one of my ex gfs).

Boobs - 6/10 (maybe, could've been more, I did not see).

Ass - 8/10.

Behaviour. Friendly but cold.

Overall - 7/10.

Extras on offer. HJ 1 k, B2 B+HJ 3 K (no negotiations, its fixed).

Overall experience - 7/10.

I would have loved to write the name of the spa, but on ISG unfortunately no one replied to my requests earlier, so I don't want to share the name openly.

I LIKE TO WRITE WHEN I HAVE AN EXCITING SUBJECT TO WRITE ON, PLEASE ACKNOWLEDGE IF YOU LIKE IT:

FULL EXPERIENCE AHEAD:

I am going to refer the masseuse as M during this report (no her name does not strat from M).

I don't normally monger, infact when I need a massage I go to my local gymkhana which provides a hard massage at 1/6th the price these fancy MPs charge.

I was feeling uneasy since the past few days and needed a massage, but the massuese at the local gymkhana was on a leave, so I had no other option but to go to one of these fancy MPs. At arount 1. 45 pm today I decided that I will go to one of those fancy MPs, purchased a coupon and made a booking for 4. 30 pm. I did not have any cash on me so decided to stop by an ATM and withdraw a part of my salary which was credited just a few days back, but unfortunately forgot to do so.

Went to the spa and was shown my room and massuese. I immediately fell in love with her. While undressing I realised that I did not have any cash on me, so I rushed out in search of an ATM and came back almost 10 minutes later. Maybe it made them suspicious. Well, anyways, the massage started and the lights were on, so I thought the chick aint going to offer any extras.

Few minutes into the massage:

M-"Where did you go?

Fuckmiester-"I forgot something in the taxi so rushed out to take it".

I thought that if I said her that I went to take money out of ATM she would charge me higher for the extras. The way she massaged I concluded that she was not going to offer any extras. She was very cold. Few more minutes into the massage and she started dropping the usual hints, "LOL, saali randi", I said in my brain.

Back masasage ended and she asked me to turn. As I turned she was looking at my dick, which was in its resting mode, her tricks had not worked on my dick. I laughed at her misery. "If you can play games, so can I *****" I said in my brain. I turned and she dim the lights and the chest massage began. I am not a regular monger and so I always get extremely nervous whenever I visit one these MPs and obviously the girls can make it out that you're not feeling comfortable.

M "Are you ok?

Fuckmiester "yeah".

She started playing all her tricks by now making it obvious that extras are definitely on the cards. The way she started touching me I felt that she was going to eat my entire dick and yes I was ready for it. I was really amazed at the kind of things she did to get my dick up. But I being a sly bastard controlled it at all costs or maybe my nervousness controlled it.

Started chit chatting.

M - "I am sure this is your first time".

Fuckmiester - " Nope".

M- "When was the last time you came here".

Fuckmiester - "Not here but a lot of other spas".

M - "Which spas?

Named a few spas I had been before.

M - "What do they give you there?

Now you come to the real talk.

Fuckmiester - " 1. 5 k for FS".

M (laughing) - "It's not possible".

Fuckmiester (slyly) - "so what is possible then?

M (smiling) - "you're smart. "(then she quoted the rates and explained how things would work out).

Fuckmiester - "I don't want HJ, I'll give you 1. 5 K for B2 B".

M-" its either 1 K or 3 K, no middle rates".

I tried to convince her but to no resolve.

M - "I will have to give them 3 k if I do B2 B".

After a few more minutes.

M - "Are you ok?

Fuckmiester - "yeah, why?

M - "you don look ok, just acting".

During the entire massage she kept asking me if I was ok. Yes I was nervous, extremeely nrevous, possibly that's why the little johnny was not in saluting mode.

I did not say anything and hence started random talks. She completed the massage and asked if I wanted to take a shower. I denied and asked for extras.

Now she denied extras.

Fuckmiester - "but why?

I was falling in love with her.

M - (said something in her thai accent and left the room).

Possibly she felt bad that I was not aroused by her. Possibly I need to get touched by a lot of females to remove my nervousness around beautiful women or maybe I have just started mongering a lot and hence don't feel aroused until the actual act begins.

Either way, it was obvious that she felt bad about something. She was in an extremely jolly mode when we were talking. But now she was upset about something.

Whatever, she reminded me so much of my ex.

I think I'm in love.

Gangothri
11-04-15, 16:24
Dear Guys,

Damage is same 3 K+1 K.

Now I can say that t his forum is very useful and I got a good lead from WaterMelon which I am going to pursue.

Thanks and this my first FR.I have received 4 PMs from newbies based on the above FR. None of them even put a formal request in the main forum to anyone. In the last 10 days also they are not in the forum. Now, I understand why I did not get any response on information for the request FR.

Suggest that newbies to first do research on the information provided, based on the FRs provided you can easily identified the SPA. I did exactly that even though I am new to Kolkata.

Thats why, I have not shared the information with newbies.

Gangothri

ShriBabaji
11-04-15, 20:44
Hey guys have been reading all of your post for a while now and always thought of sharing a couple of my experiences so here goes.

I got the number from a friend of two independent girls who were roommates lets call the j and k) and were willing to provide the service together, I called them and fixed my appointment their place was a little further fro the airport, took me a while to find their house (yes they provided the service on the ground floor of a two storied house), I entered and saw both the ladies J was decent enough to look at with nice ample breast and K was a fat (at least more chubby than I like) and had great boobs too, frankly I was in no mood to take K but since I had never had threesome before I decided to have both of them at the same time.

They dimmed the lights and took off their cloths as expected J had a good body with nice juicy breasts and K was really more flabby which was quite frankly not very sexy in any manner.

They started by rubbing themselves all over me from both sides trying to fondle jonney, they both simultaneously sucked my nipples while strocking jonney which felt amazing, when I tried to DFK j she refused and said she does not do that but K would gladly do it, I turned to K but after a few seconds of DFK with her I didn't feel like carrying on any longer, I asked the girls to do a little girl on girl action, after a few minutes of requesting they just felt each other up fondled each others boobs and sucked it that's it.

After a few minutes of foreplay and massaging J was the one to give me a CBJ (no matter how much I said she did not agree for a BBBJ) the after a few minutes of CBJ I entered her in missionary then told her to get on top during which I came.

I rested for a while before taking my second shot with K, while resting K was still trying to play with my dick and was touching me and massaging while I was playing with her boobs and J was fiddling with her phone (which was really irritating) after jonney all set to go again I asked J to come and join in but she said that she was tired and that K would take care of me.

I must say K really eager to please and did not lack any enthusiasm, she gave an amazing CBJ (which I was able to enjoy longer as I had cum just moments before) and when I entered her her reaction and the sound that she made really turned me on, after a good 4 min of fucking I came inside her then lied next to her for a couple of minutes while DFK.

All in all it was a pleasant experience.

Rate: 4 K + 1 k Tip.

Looks: J- 7/10, K- 5.5/10.

Experience: 7/10.

WIR: Most probably NO.

Please let me know how you found my Report and whether I should keep it a little more shorter.

ShriBabaji
11-04-15, 21:41
I was feeling bored and horny one day so asked a friend for a contact to satisfy my needs, he gave me a no. For an indie, I called her made and appointment and reached her place at 3 pm.

After negotiating she settled for 2.3 K, she was a well toned dusky women in her late 20's with a seductive look in her eyes. She started by asking me to take my cloths off while she took hers off as soon as she took off her bra and revealed her well rounded, firm and robust boobs my dick felt like it would explode, she came and sat on my lap and gave me DFK while I felt her firm boobs after a few minutes of DFK she took off my undies and held my dick in her hands stroking it gently while saying that she would have a tough time taking it in, she asked me go lie down on my stomach, she gave me a nice gentle massage, while massaging she rubbed her boobs all through my back, then she asked me to turn over, she sucked my nipples while I fondled her breasts and fingered her well shaved pussy which was already wet, after a while she moved on to the BBJ (and yes she was amazing, like having a vacuum cleaner on your dick) after I asked her to stop she put a condom on jonney and she lied down on her back when I entered her I felt the tightness of her pussy and her reaction was such a turn on that if I had pumped her a few times that moment I would have come, so as soon as I was inside her completely I stopped and started to DFK her, after a while I started to pump her to which she started to scratch my back really hard I was afraid she would leave a mark, a little later I asked her to ride me, as soon as she got on top I could not hold any longer and I came inside her I asked her to stop but she kept going, eventually I had to get her off me to make her stop ridding me, I knew she was not done and that she was enjoying it so I asked her how much she would charge for another shot she said 1 K but I negotiated it too. 5 K, after I was hard again asked her for a BJ but she refused as I had cum once and she didn't want cum in her mouth, so I just asked her to ride me which she did with amazing enthusiasm and passion after a while I asked her to get on all fours and fucked her doggy style after a while I felt her pussy tighten and realized that she had an orgasm as well and her juiced were dripping on the bed sheet, that sight kindda ruined the mood as it felt messy and I took jonney out of her and asked her to finish me off with her hand which she did, after we cleaned ourselves up I gave her a long DFK and squeezed her breast one more time and left.

Price: 2. 3 K + .5 K.

Lokks: 7/10.

Performance: 10/10.

Behavior: 8/10.

WIR: hell yeah!

RampantHardon
11-05-15, 05:27
Has anyone tried Kayashree or honey? Saw their ads on Backpage. Would love to try them if the reviews are good.

Regards.Kayashree is a post op (no dick) transsexual male to female person, not goodlooking, short and fat, Honey is a cross dresser he is boy, girlish boy not even a TG.

Inder72
11-05-15, 11:58
Can anyone share the number of the famous Garia housewife.

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

NonsenseGuy
11-05-15, 13:47
I believe this is [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] spa. And I have availed her services. Refere to my previous posts.

Cheers,

Nonsenseguy

SUMMARY-.

Again another Thai spa.

Massage - 8/10...EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Aarush
11-05-15, 15:09
Kayashree is a post op (no dick) transsexual male to female person, not goodlooking, short and fat, Honey is a cross dresser he is boy, girlish boy not even a TG.Did you had FS with Kayashree? If yes, do post details about it in a FR.

Tittie Humper
11-06-15, 01:52
I was feeling bored and horny one day so asked a friend for a contact to satisfy my needs, he gave me a no. For an indie, I called her made and appointment and reached her place at 3 pm.

After negotiating she settled for 2.3 K, she was a well toned dusky women in her late 20's with a seductive look in her eyes. She started by asking me to take my cloths off while she took hers off as soon as she took off her bra and revealed her well rounded, firm and robust boobs my dick felt like it would explode, she came and sat on my lap and gave me DFK while I felt her firm boobs after a few minutes of DFK...Good FR bro, can you share her number via PM.

Thanks

Fuckmiester2
11-06-15, 05:49
I believe this is L**a*a spa. And I have availed her services. Refere to my previous posts.

Cheers,

NonsenseguyNope.

Not that. I've been to that spa before. They offer FS. I've posted about that spa in one of my earlier posts.

Do check it out.

Cheers.

IndianGuy568
11-06-15, 10:19
Hi,

I have seen a lot of hookers standing on the cross of AJC Bose Road. Woodburn Road. Elgin Road (near French Motor / Casa Kitchen) and near Southern Avenue. Sarat Bose Road cross. Are these hookers or ladyboys? Has anyone had any experience with them? What are the rates etc.

Indianguy

Rohan460
11-06-15, 10:49
Hey All. Had a fun time mongering in Bolpur and a place nearby called Prantik. Had no idea at all that it was such a happening place. Working on the FR and will post ASAP.Hey bro,

Nice to know about Bolpur, this has been my desire to explore this region specially for mongering. Do provide more inputs, you can even PM me.

Thanks

Lachhipur Wala
11-06-15, 13:18
Many friends asked about monger point other than sg. Here is a brief guide. 1-Howrah-Howrah railway is a good point to pick up all kind of sw. Inside tea, cold stall towards city bus stand exit, you can find 4 or5 ladies searching customers. If you search for 1 HR, you can find good girl inside. She may be a sub urban girl doing it in name of a job in kolkata. Ladies outside station, on city bus stand avalable in evening. A lodge is there only for st fun. More in next report.

Rohan460
11-06-15, 16:09
Many friends asked about monger point other than sg. Here is a brief guide. 1-Howrah-Howrah railway is a good point to pick up all kind of sw. Inside tea, cold stall towards city bus stand exit, you can find 4 or5 ladies searching customers. If you search for 1 HR, you can find good girl inside. She may be a sub urban girl doing it in name of a job in kolkata. Ladies outside station, on city bus stand avalable in evening. A lodge is there only for st fun. More in next report.Hey friend,

Can you throw some lights about Bolpur Santiniketan area, I have heard about mongering scene in these part of Bengal, but don't have leads.

AritraG88
11-06-15, 16:46
I read a newspaper article yesterday which stated that an [CodeWord902] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord902) girl was rescued by the police from SG and that one Shankar Mondal was arrested. I'm a little concerned about LE activity in SG now and can someone who has visited recently shed any light? I'm really hoping the heat will die down post Diwali. Been too busy to work on the Bolpur report and need to distress will get started after that.

AmitGautam
11-07-15, 03:07
Availed services of my trusted SP yesterday. He has shifted Base to S at #t at at at M##e. Wanted to avail service of a booby boudi. Delivered as promised. The lady was a 32-34 year old. Good in BBJ and responded wildly to fingering with four fingers. Fingered her and crushed her boobs with my face for 12-15 minutes and then finished in miss and reverse cowboy.

Face 7/10.

Boobs 8/10.

Service 8/10.

Cost 3. 5 k.

EskyHotAss
11-07-15, 05:28
Hi Guys,

I am new to Kolkata and have been following the forum for last few weeks.

I am very interested in mongering in LT girls. I was wondering whether I can avail Viagra or related generics in and around the city for extra fun without any prescriptions.

Can the members guide me if they have some info?

If any one requires any help in Gujarat and Australia then feel free to nudge me.

Thanks

JamesFromHeave
11-07-15, 05:45
Many friends asked about monger point other than sg. Here is a brief guide. 1-Howrah-Howrah railway is a good point to pick up all kind of sw. Inside tea, cold stall towards city bus stand exit, you can find 4 or5 ladies searching customers. If you search for 1 HR, you can find good girl inside. She may be a sub urban girl doing it in name of a job in kolkata. Ladies outside station, on city bus stand avalable in evening. A lodge is there only for st fun. More in next report.But, 4 yrs before, I had a bad experience with Howrah station, I used avail service at Nataraj Hotel. But lot of LE activity was there.

Sheora phuli. Was good. No LE.

Rakesh Oberoi
11-07-15, 13:49
Hi,

I have seen a lot of hookers standing on the cross of AJC Bose Road. Woodburn Road. Elgin Road (near French Motor / Casa Kitchen) and near Southern Avenue. Sarat Bose Road cross. Are these hookers or ladyboys? Has anyone had any experience with them? What are the rates etc.

IndianguyCan you please be more elaborate? When exactly have you seen them and do you see them regularly?

Sarat Bose road is a long stretch, so where exactly?

Also for Elgin Road, do you mean the road beside casa kitchen that goes to forum and maxx?

Please share more details.

Fuckmiester2
11-07-15, 14:00
Anyone has any report on Pramila Ganguly?

Fuckmiester2
11-07-15, 16:33
Can you please be more elaborate? When exactly have you seen them and do you see them regularly?

Also for Elgin Road, do you mean the road beside casa kitchen that goes to forum and maxx?

Please share more details.I have seen a few thai chicks on sarat bose road-elgin road crossing.

I saw them at around 10.30 pm or 11 pm.

I was in a car with some friends.

They were looking very white and like aliens so I got scared and did not stop.

I have also seen them in sarat bose road-southern avenue crossing beside RS stadium.

I think its not safe. They can turn out to be thieves and criminals.

So beware.

Ashwinder
11-07-15, 23:32
Anyone has any report on Pramila Ganguly?Short, moody. Decent looking. She is a "Bhudralok fucker" so better behave.

Lachhipur Wala
11-08-15, 04:09
Howrah has a rld too but not recommended. A ferry drive of 10 mins can lead you to sg, heaven rld. In Howrah, lodge and hotels are best and cheap. 2-Sheoraphuli -23 km from Howrah on main line, has a small rld near station. It is ordinary both in ambience and girls. Years ago, has private girls in aluhaat area. A little help of any local friend may provide you good experience there. But I would not recommend to outsiders as railway police men watch the area. Next on PCBoral street.

Dhruvninea
11-08-15, 13:42
Can you please be more elaborate? When exactly have you seen them and do you see them regularly?

Please share more details.Avoid these people. Because most of them are shemales. And if they manage to get into your car then there is 95% chance that you will be robbed. So better avoid. If you want to take risk go to SG.

Ari234
11-08-15, 14:24
Has anyone tried Satarupa from Dumdum? Number ending with *937 & *745.

I saw some ads on locanto and backpage recently.

Any leads anyone?

HungryLion
11-09-15, 15:43
Anyone has any report on Pramila Ganguly?Pramila is a young girl. Less than 25 years probably. Great attitude and a nice human being. I met her thrice at a lodge at dhakuria. Very fair and slim. Small boobs so if you are looking for lot of muscle there then she isn't the one. Great in BBBJ. She is honest. If you want to know anything specific ask me here. I haven't opted pm facility. The contacts I have in Kolkata are good enough to get girls for me. So didn't opt pm. BTW this is my first post in the forum. I usually prefer to read the forum just to keep abreast of happenings but since no one responded to your query I thought I would share my thoughts. Good luck.

BigWorld
11-09-15, 17:56
About 25 Chowringhee spa. How are the girls average to every good. What extras available HJ B2 B. What are the costs counter charges are 1500-2000, extras are on your bargaining skills. Any specific girl who gives awesome services Try for NE girls but never Thai girls as they are all show offs with high charges. Your money will be wasted with thai, indians are far better. You can try pravada spas also nice services.

Please share some details on spaas at Delhi.

Thanks in advance.What is the charges for extras at 25 Chowringhee spa?

Any monger friends have idea?

Cato63
11-10-15, 03:41
Any feedback on Sharmila, she seems to have great reviews in Sexy Escort Advts. Is she worth contacting? Any inputs wud be appreciated.

EnjoyEnjoy
11-10-15, 05:59
Availed services of my trusted SP yesterday. He has shifted Base to S at #t at at at M##e. Wanted to avail service of a booby boudi. Delivered as promised. The lady was a 32-34 year old. Good in BBJ and responded wildly to fingering with four fingers. Fingered her and crushed her boobs with my face for 12-15 minutes and then finished in miss and reverse cowboy.

Face 7/10.

Boobs 8/10.

Service 8/10.

Cost 3. 5 k.Can you please PM the details.

EnjoyEnjoy
11-10-15, 06:39

Face 7/10.

Boobs 8/10.

Service 8/10.

Cost 3. 5 k.Please PM the contact detail.

EnjoyEnjoy
11-10-15, 06:43
Nope.

Not that. I've been to that spa before. They offer FS. I've posted about that spa in one of my earlier posts.

Do check it out.

Cheers.Please PM me the details of the SPA, which provides FS.

EnjoyEnjoy
11-10-15, 06:44

After negotiating she settled for 2.3 K, she was a well toned dusky women in her late 20's with a seductive look in her eyes. She started by asking me to take my cloths off while she took hers off as soon as she took off her bra and revealed her well rounded, firm and robust boobs my dick felt like it would explode, she came...Nice and detailed FR Bro can you share the number.

Watermelon23
11-10-15, 08:06
Pramila is a young girl. Less than 25 years probably. Great attitude and a nice human being. I met her thrice at a lodge at dhakuria. Very fair and slim. Small boobs so if you are looking for lot of muscle there then she isn't the one. Great in BBBJ. She is honest. If you want to know anything specific ask me here. I haven't opted pm facility. The contacts I have in Kolkata are good enough to get girls for me. So didn't opt pm. BTW this is my first post in the forum. I usually prefer to read the forum just to keep abreast of happenings but since no one responded to your query I thought I would share my thoughts. Good luck.My dear friend HungryLion, welcome to ISG! Nice to know that you have ample contacts in Kolkata so you do not need anyones help and also thank you for the information on Pramila. But it is not true that you are the first one to help Fuckmiester2 with some info. Ashwinder on #7616 already did some post. So do not agree with your comment " since no one responded to your query". People here always help here with info if they have to other mongers either in forum posts or directly in PM.

You are always welcome to share your FRs in the forum so that all can explore new dens.

Cheers! Happy Diwali and keep mongering in the city of joy!

LittleTree
11-10-15, 10:53
Pramila is a young girl. Less than 25 years probably. Great attitude and a nice human being. I met her thrice at a lodge at dhakuria. Very fair and slim. Small boobs so if you are looking for lot of muscle there then she isn't the one. Great in BBBJ. She is honest. If you want to know anything specific ask me here. I haven't opted pm facility. The contacts I have in Kolkata are good enough to get girls for me. So didn't opt pm. BTW this is my first post in the forum. I usually prefer to read the forum just to keep abreast of happenings but since no one responded to your query I thought I would share my thoughts. Good luck.Hey great report. I will be grateful for her contact and any other info and I will share some info on really great girls.

LittleTree
11-10-15, 11:02
I have seen a few thai chicks on sarat bose road-elgin road crossing.

I saw them at around 10.30 pm or 11 pm.

I was in a car with some friends.

They were looking very white and like aliens so I got scared and did not stop.

I have also seen them in sarat bose road-southern avenue crossing beside RS stadium.

I think its not safe. They can turn out to be thieves and criminals.

So beware.I have also seen them. I think they leave from the spa there.

LittleTree
11-10-15, 11:08

After negotiating she settled for 2.3 K, she was a well toned dusky women in her late 20's with a seductive look in her eyes. She started by asking me to take my cloths off while she took hers off as soon as she took off her bra and revealed her well rounded, firm and robust boobs my dick felt like it would explode...Hey please pm her contact and I will send some info on some really nice girls.

HungryLion
11-10-15, 14:20
Okay. Probably I did not notice the reply. Anyways hope my info would be of good use to you. My experiences have been with a few independents also but majority through service providers who have contacts with such independents. Reason being I cannot afford the risk of being seen at massage parlours for fucking and also the threat of raids. No one knows when a raid will happen. I haven't visited SG and I might never visit. I have read through the forum from beginning and I think visits to SG were much hassle free in earlier days. I read in recent reports in this forum that new visitors are ripped off. So though I pay more money I feel safe in service providers house where there is no time limit. And if I have to post FRs. Where do I start. My count is 54 fucks as on date. .

Cheers! Happy Diwali to you too.

Infonilx
11-10-15, 18:17
Dude to activate the PM (private messaging) facility you need to buy a subscription for a year. Without it you can't do private messages. And you can't post openly any contact info like mobile number, email etc. So, at best without the subscription you can write about the location of any massage parlour giving extras and giving the name of the actual spa should be best avoided and should be mentioned in a coded / implied manner.Thanks for informing me about the rule here. Sorry siliguri contacts are indi and SP. I don't know about spa there. I have some interesting experience in spa and indi here in Kolkata, will share soon.

OnlyOneLife
11-10-15, 19:47
I use cialis sometimes. It is a great medicine. Viagra lasts for only 1-2 hours. Cialis lasts for atleast 8-10 hours. You can buy it in most of the medical stores.

Hi Guys,

I am new to Kolkata and have been following the forum for last few weeks.

I am very interested in mongering in LT girls. I was wondering whether I can avail Viagra or related generics in and around the city for extra fun without any prescriptions.

Can the members guide me if they have some info?

If any one requires any help in Gujarat and Australia then feel free to nudge me.

Thanks

Member #4408
11-11-15, 04:34
How about you share your latest FR?

Okay. Probably I did not notice the reply. Anyways hope my info would be of good use to you. My experiences have been with a few independents also but majority through service providers who have contacts with such independents. Reason being I cannot afford the risk of being seen at massage parlours for fucking and also the threat of raids. No one knows when a raid will happen. I haven't visited SG and I might never visit. I have read through the forum from beginning and I think visits to SG were much hassle free in earlier days. I read in recent reports in this forum that new visitors are ripped off. So though I pay more money I feel safe in service providers house where there is no time limit. And if I have to post FRs. Where do I start. My count is 54 fucks as on date. .

Cheers! Happy Diwali to you too.

Member #4408
11-11-15, 04:42
Pramila Ganguly will be big no from my side. Ultra skinny, short height, small boobs, bad mouth smell, bad skin.

She has this weird process of advance payment. Also you will have to go for a paid phone session before meeting!

In service she is into kinky stuffs and plays role of both dom and sub. If you are desperately looking for someone to fulfill your fetish then only go for her. And if you are looking for GFE there are lots of better indes than her.

My dear friend HungryLion, welcome to ISG! Nice to know that you have ample contacts in Kolkata so you do not need anyones help and also thank you for the information on Pramila. But it is not true that you are the first one to help Fuckmiester2 with some info. Ashwinder on #7616 already did some post. So do not agree with your comment " since no one responded to your query". People here always help here with info if they have to other mongers either in forum posts or directly in PM.

You are always welcome to share your FRs in the forum so that all can explore new dens.

Cheers! Happy Diwali and keep mongering in the city of joy!

Hemant45
11-11-15, 10:09
Hey great report. I will be grateful for her contact and any other info and I will share some info on really great girls.She is everywhere, very accessible paid companion in fact. You can look for her on fb Pramila Ganguly or even in search engines. She also got blogger accounts and tumblr. Though her tumblr is not for vanilla sex.

Hemant45
11-11-15, 10:19
I met Pramila many times, never felt she got bad smell. And she got pimple issues she told me, that is because she is quite young and may be her skin type. And she is a domme but she meets for sex too if she likes the person. However she is choosy, and she got small boobs. Height is around 5. 2. I reviewed her services long back and met her after that too multiple times. Will post a review soon of her as a dominatrix. And talking about GFE, its not just associated with bedroom fun, even outside. And Pramila meets for dates too, for movies, car adventures at night, even lunch. I never met any other lady in India who goes out with the client.

Pramila Ganguly will be big no from my side. Ultra skinny, short height, small boobs, bad mouth smell, bad skin.

She has this weird process of advance payment. Also you will have to go for a paid phone session before meeting!

In service she is into kinky stuffs and plays role of both dom and sub. If you are desperately looking for someone to fulfill your fetish then only go for her. And if you are looking for GFE there are lots of better indes than her.

Fuckmiester2
11-11-15, 10:33
Please recommend some safe and inexpensive places to monger other than SG at Kalighat or those kind of places.

Thanks in advance,

Cheers

HungryLion
11-11-15, 12:49
How about you share your latest FR?Okay Darkdesires. Will share my first FR about the last fuck tomorrow.

HungryLion
11-11-15, 12:59

In service she is into kinky stuffs and plays role of both dom and sub. If you are desperately looking for someone to fulfill your fetish then only go for her. And if you are looking for GFE there are lots of better indes than her.Yes I agree with the physical features that's you had described except bad mouth odour which I did not experience. Yes nowadays she insists on paid webcam session this probably might be to weed out guys who are not serious. During my first meeting I also paid the room charges upfront by crediting to her Airtel money.

I haven't met her for more than an year now and will never repeat her because I already experienced thrice. From her FB profile I notice that she is into femdom and other fetish types which do not interest me.

MarcSmith961
11-11-15, 14:08
I once contacted her and she wanted a phone session first with advance payment.

That is why I gave up on her. Did not seem that she would be a GFE type at all.

Member #4408
11-11-15, 15:57
I have gone out for movie, drive, lunch, dinner with some of the most discussed indes in this forum and all for free of cost And not only me, I know some mongers here who have turned some of the indes to their very close friends. May be you need to explore more and find out the right ones who provides GFE before and after the deed.

I met Pramila many times, never felt she got bad smell. And she got pimple issues she told me, that is because she is quite young and may be her skin type. And she is a domme but she meets for sex too if she likes the person. However she is choosy, and she got small boobs. Height is around 5. 2. I reviewed her services long back and met her after that too multiple times. Will post a review soon of her as a dominatrix. And talking about GFE, its not just associated with bedroom fun, even outside. And Pramila meets for dates too, for movies, car adventures at night, even lunch. I never met any other lady in India who goes out with the client.

Hemant45
11-11-15, 18:00
Yes I do not explore much as Dark Desire stated. I am kind of sapiosexual. Sometime back I met 2 girls, one in the Park Hotel, the other in Barista Park Street. The agent claimed they both are high profile escorts. Big turn off. Neither were they good looking (not in my eyes) nor intelligent. Money wasted. I can't spend time with someone who can't speak properly or does not talk on topics which are of mutual interest. So when it comes to spending time out of the bedroom, I am in search of someone with a great persona and intellect. So the indes with whom I have talked on phone, were big turn offs right from the moment they picked up the call. I would never fuck them nor would I spend anytime with them. If you guys know of indes who meet outside the bedroom, any names of them? Because you (Dark Desire) have mentioned that you know a lot of women who meet for 'free' for casual dates but you have not mentioned any name.

I know only of Pramila, she meets outside too for a casual date. I always pay her though for her time out of the bedroom too. So would be nice if I get to know of any other intelligent lady with a good personality and nice looks, who can meet.

TheUnicorn
11-11-15, 18:21
Nice report. Yes we often do meet escorts who resemble friends or may be lovers. I have read in this forum before reports like that. Though I have never been lucky that way. Hope I get to meet someone who resembles my crushes! That way fantasies would be fulfilled.

SUMMARY-.

Again another Thai spa.

Massage - 8/10.

Masseuse -.

Looks - 7/10 (resembled one of my ex gfs).

Boobs - 6/10 (maybe, could've been more, I did not see).

Ass - 8/10.

Behaviour. Friendly but cold.

Overall - 7/10.

Extras on offer. HJ 1 k, B2 B+HJ 3 K (no negotiations, its fixed).

Overall experience - 7/10.:...

PlayLife
11-12-15, 07:47
Dear experienced Masters of the Game,

This is my first post and to start with I must compliment each one you about the vast sea of information sharing that you bring to this forum. Not only you are awesome in the context but also come across as English language post grads when it comes to describing an encounter. Way to learn.

I have been reading the posts quite closely over the past few months and just thought to put some inputs on my experience with what I could gather:

1. Spa at Bangur: Went to check once in the evening and the quality of the masseurs by the looks and height of it was not that inviting. To justify 4 k as a price.

2. SG: I have not visited this mecca for a decade now because of news of cops harassing the innocent people. Nevertheless if risk taking is what you are made for, it could be the best value for money with some brilliant looking babes to choose from of shapes and sizes. You probably can never return for want of a choice.

3. Lake mall 1st floor Spa: I went in the afternoon after reading the report. Got up to the first floor which had no sign of a spa. Instead looked like a deserted flat from the outside. Place locked so had to walk away.

4. Hi Profile hotel incalls: Tried them in two occasion and my biggest turn-off. Real profiles but all edited images. So far was a big loser in terms of price and value delivered. I shall never recommend them even where you are getting to see pictures previously.

5. Indies: Equally inglorious adventures. Haven't come across one real good nature beauty that I can recommend.

6. Sharmila: Rates are obnoxiously high given her physical attributes. Hence opted out.

7. Riya Basu: is good natured but not at all good looking. Definitely not worth the time and money. Hence did not attempt.

8. Camac street Palm Spa: Charges are like 3 k for massage and 7 k for other services. Unbelievably expensive given the time and deed at had.

Overall, I find this expedition in Kolkata loss of valuable time or money or both, without getting a real memorable moments to cherish!

Personally for me I really cannot go for the deed without being mindful of the face, physical appearance, height, weight. Have come across some very ugly, fat, maid servant like profiles which I try to forget everyday even without being with them.

I believe most of us will have a similar kind of preferred choice though some are fine to settle with less or whatever they get. For me I just cannot.

Thanks again everyone for taking out time to read this. Any inputs or help shall be much appreciated.

Face 7/10.

Boobs 8/10.

Service 8/10.

Cost 3. 5 k.

PlayLife
11-12-15, 11:27
I have had some veery sorry experiences in Baguihati Area too. So far I had been in contact with three SP operating in the area all knowing each other and passing a customer from one house to another. As of now I have been to 3 dens there and seen about 5-6 . None of them were worth the time and money so I backed after paying a small fee to the SP.

Can you give any guidance and describe the "she" in terms of height, vital stats.

I gather if you rate someone as 7 then definitely she will be someone who you would turn around and at least see once more if she passes by!

Also was she really an Indie and any nearest landmark that you could say. She has her own flat or uses someone else. Were there more in the same place?

For an indie, I called her made and appointment and reached her place at 3 pm.

After negotiating she settled for 2.3 K, she was a well toned dusky women in her late 20's with a seductive look in her eyes. I gave her a long DFK and squeezed her breast one more time and left.

Price: 2. 3 K + .5 K.

Lokks: 7/10.

Performance: 10/10.

Behavior: 8/10.

WIR: hell yeah!

RampantHardon
11-12-15, 12:28
Please recommend some safe and inexpensive places to monger other than SG at Kalighat or those kind of places.

Thanks in advance,

CheersCheck for massage parlor in newspapers didn't pay upfront any thing between 1 k to 2 k.

Cloud3540
11-12-15, 13:10
Hi friends,

Visiting Kolkata next week. Need MP contacts. I am a regular at one spa at Ballygunge. Love the place. Exceptional experience every time I go. But have tried AL therapists there. Want a change. Willing to exchange. Plus anybody wants any Delhi contacts can ping me.

Thanks

Fuckmiester2
11-12-15, 14:43
Nice report. Yes we often do meet escorts who resemble friends or may be lovers. I have read in this forum before reports like that. Though I have never been lucky that way. Hope I get to meet someone who resembles my crushes! That way fantasies would be fulfilled.LOL. Thanks.

Still thinking about her, can't get her off my mind.

I think I'll go back and take that B2 B, just for the sake of seeing her happy face.

Yes we do monger but we have feelings too, we have our own reasons for doing this.

We are not bad people, maybe just broken.

Member #4408
11-12-15, 15:52
I think you did not get the point! First of all the indes who have met me outside bedroom may not meet you. It all depends on mutual liking. You need to build your own rapport and friendship with them. And why you think I will disclose their name with anyone else?

Yes I do not explore much as Dark Desire stated. I am kind of sapiosexual. Sometime back I met 2 girls, one in the Park Hotel, the other in Barista Park Street. The agent claimed they both are high profile escorts. Big turn off. Neither were they good looking (not in my eyes) nor intelligent. Money wasted. I can't spend time with someone who can't speak properly or does not talk on topics which are of mutual interest. So when it comes to spending time out of the bedroom, I am in search of someone with a great persona and intellect. So the indes with whom I have talked on phone, were big turn offs right from the moment they picked up the call. I would never fuck them nor would I spend anytime with them. If you guys know of indes who meet outside the bedroom, any names of them? Because you (Dark Desire) have mentioned that you know a lot of women who meet for 'free' for casual dates but you have not mentioned any name.

I know only of Pramila, she meets outside too for a casual date. I always pay her though for her time out of the bedroom too. So would be nice if I get to know of any other intelligent lady with a good personality and nice looks, who can meet.

Aarush
11-12-15, 16:13
Kindly give the pointer to that 'good park street MP' with some hints on the name (hints that should be easy enough to guess, I am not good at guessing) and give the exact location. Would surely love to try. Do write about your detailed experience at that MP, it would be an added advantage.

ThanksHello Mr. Hardon,

Wwe are eagerly waiting for younto show us some light of wisdom LOL.

Fuckmiester2
11-12-15, 17:13
Check for massage parlor in newspapers didn't pay upfront any thing between 1 k to 2 k.Are those safe?

I once called them, they asked me to come near Sovabazar metro and call them.

[Non-English text deleted by Admin]

Does anyone have any FR of those ads?

Or if its already posted please provide me the link.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

Infonilx
11-13-15, 04:08
I have just encountered with a value for money deal at a spa near gariahat. I just bought a voucher (550 rs after discount) from well known website out of curiosity.

This was a 4 years old business. I had talk with the counter girl regarding the online voucher and she processed it and offered me a room with jacuzzi and a girl name starts with M. She is 25 yr old and little bulky (but not flabby) with good assets and nice smooth skin. Her boobs and ass immediately caught my eyes. She asked me if I want to have creme massage at 400/- extra. I simply said no as I was not interested to waste money. Anyway, she started her job and we started cheat chat.

Me:- How long you are working here.

She: 2 months.

Me: where do you stay etc.

She: near by.

She: Are you feeling OK? (she starts massaging my ass inside the disposable undi).

Me: Yah its OK.

She: but I think you are not ok or satisfied.

Me: (I catches the signal) No no I am ok why you think so.

She: I feel like you are not satisfied etc etc.

After the back massage I turn around. And asked what extra she is going to offer.

She: you can touch me (she puts her palm inside the undi and started playing with the tool).

Me: How much do you expect.

She: 1000.

Me: smiled and kept silent.

She: OK what how much you pay for this.

Me: 500 , and she agrees.

She removed her shirt and pant and started playing with my erect tool, I started playing with nice big boobs and put my palm inside her panty. I asked her if she sucks -- she said. She is not comfortable in doing this. I said OK.

I must say she was good about HJ and knows the techniques. After sometime I get completely relaxed and asked her to assist me in tub. I was informed that the hot tub usage charge was 500 extra. I agreed and took her in the tub and played well. After all these I asked her about FS and she said she usually don't do it. I asked if I pay bit more- she smiled and told me she doesn't carry any condom She requested me to carry a cap next time.

Damage: 550 for spa + massage.

500 for hot tub.

500 tip.

Look: 6/10

Ass: 8/10.

GFE: 9/10.

Thanks for reading and please forgive me for my bad English.

Bhikari
11-13-15, 05:28
Hi all,

I have been a silent reader of the forum posts for the past 6-7 years and have been greatly benefitted also. Never ventured into SG. But have tried almost all the high end and mid end spas and some of the local spas too and very few indies too. My experience is tht generally thai therapists are best in massage and extras but expensive. Indonesians are a bit arrogant and NEs are the least preferred because usually they won't give you any extra and neither wud even touch your parts sensually and in a way they are quite mechanical. However as an exception one of the best blowjobs and rimming I received is from a NE only in a spa near baguihati super market. There was one Mikkeee, a thai who changed three spas (about whom almost an year ago sumone postd very gud report). I was regular with her for almost 2 years before tht and taught her tantrik massage she was best in prostate milking aftr I got her one nail cut for the same. Bt yes its a costly affair. Experiences are countless. Even with the indian girls I have had awsum exp everywhere. They rub the perinium and balls so good tht its incomparable. And off course the famous AH. Although she isn't tht good looking or with assets still her skills make up for tht.

Real reason for writing this report and the above intro is tht with all this exp now I want to move ahead. I am free from 8th December to 18th December. And I want to explore group sex scenes and would appreciate responses and pointers in this regard. And even am ready to share mire than 50% of the cost if some 2 or 3 members can organize it with al the action. Don't have subscription and neither won't have it. Have been searching locanto also and zeroed in some cuckolds. Bt the members here have rich exp so you people are preferabl. Googles address contact asursasur to reach me. If during these ddays a party can be arranged rather a fuckfest thn believe me it wil be a lifetym exp for the participants. Waiting for the responses.

And. Be. My personal views. Genuine request and FR. For spas and massages if sum one want I can reciprocate anywhere.

PlayLife
11-13-15, 05:53
Reply received from Sharmila / Sharmi.

Whn do you want my service? And what service you want? I charge 4. 5 k to 10 k (thousand) per HR with AC accomodation. Not hotel. At 4. 5 k you get 1 HR tym with normal 1 tym intercourse. At 6. 5 k you get with condom oral (sucking) with intercourse. At 10 k you get oral (bare) (NO MOUTH CUMMING) . All charges are for 1 HR with place. If you nd me just drp your number. I AM WITH NO AGENCY AND I don't SHARE PICS. . , I VE PLACE AIRCONDITIONED, MAX FOR 2 HRS, I don't GO OUTCALLS FOR MY 1ST TYMERS AND NO NIGHT CALLS I AM 28 YRS SLIM, 34/28/36,55 KGS, 5. 5, WHEATISH, FRIENDLY, STRAIGHT HAIR, NON PROFESSIONAL ATTITUDE IS MY USP.It's like a whole menu card minus the service tax and swacch bharat tax! Fellas who have been with her. No hard feelings.

RockingKolkata
11-13-15, 09:34
What is the spa name near Baguiati supermarket? What is the damage to the pocket. Your help and hints will be highly appreciated.

Hi all,

I have been a silent reader of the forum posts for the past 6-7 years and have been greatly benefitted also. Never ventured into SG. But have tried almost all the high end and mid end spas and some of the local spas too and very few indies too. My experience is tht generally thai therapists are best in massage and extras but expensive. Indonesians are a bit arrogant and NEs are the least preferred because usually they won't give you any extra and neither wud even touch your parts sensually and in a way they are quite mechanical. However as an exception one of the best blowjobs and rimming I received is from a NE only in a spa near baguihati super market. There was one Mikkeee, a thai who changed three spas (about whom almost an year ago sumone postd very gud report). I was regular with her for almost 2 years before tht and taught her tantrik massage she was best in prostate milking aftr I got her one nail cut for the same. Bt yes its a costly affair. Experiences are countless. Even with the indian girls I have had awsum exp everywhere. They rub the perinium and balls so good tht its incomparable. And off course the famous AH. Although she isn't tht good looking or with assets still her skills make up for tht.

Real reason for writing this report and the above intro is tht with all this exp now I want to move ahead. I am free from 8th December to 18th December. And I want to explore group sex scenes and would appreciate responses and pointers in this regard. And even am ready to share mire than 50% of the cost if some 2 or 3 members can organize it with al the action. Don't have subscription and neither won't have it. Have been searching locanto also and zeroed in some cuckolds. Bt the members here have rich exp so you people are preferabl. Googles address contact asursasur to reach me. If during these ddays a party can be arranged rather a fuckfest thn believe me it wil be a lifetym exp for the participants. Waiting for the responses.

And. Be. My personal views. Genuine request and FR. For spas and massages if sum one want I can reciprocate anywhere.

Fuckmiester2
11-13-15, 10:01
I have just encountered with a value for money deal at a spa near gariahat. I just bought a voucher (550 rs after discount) from well known website out of curiosity.

This was a 4 years old business. I had talk with the counter girl regarding the online voucher and she processed it and offered me a room with jacuzzi and a girl name starts with M. She is 25 yr old...Are you referring to thee (adam's partner) spa.

I was denied extras there.

What is the name of the masseuse?

Fuckmiester2
11-13-15, 10:42
Any review on BUDDAH World Spa on Camac street?

And on SPA (DEICIOUS) SPA on Sarat Bose Road?

PlayLife
11-13-15, 10:57
Is it the Thee Eevzen?

Damage: 550 for spa + massage.

500 for hot tub.

500 tip.

Look: 6/10

Ass: 8/10.

GFE: 9/10.

Thanks for reading and please forgive me for my bad English.

Fuckmiester2
11-13-15, 11:33
I have received 4 PMs from newbies based on the above FR. None of them even put a formal request in the main forum to anyone. In the last 10 days also they are not in the forum. Now, I understand why I did not get any response on information for the request FR.

Suggest that newbies to first do research on the information provided, based on the FRs provided you can easily identified the SPA. I did exactly that even though I am new to Kolkata.

Thats why, I have not shared the information with newbies.

GangothriAmazing FR mate.

I need to know a few things.

Did you tell the guy at the counter directly what you were there for really?

You are talking about Midas, right?

Isn't that a Thai spa?

Do you know similar spas in South Kolkata.

Fuckmiester2
11-13-15, 11:48
Hi all,

And. Be. My personal views. Genuine request and FR. For spas and massages if sum one want I can reciprocate anywhere.I would definitely love to be a part of a fuckfest.

Thanks. Please be clear as to how to reach you.

Rohan460
11-13-15, 14:40

This was a 4 years old business. I had talk with the counter girl regarding the online voucher and she processed it and offered me a room with jacuzzi and a girl name starts with M...Very jucy FR bro, such a pleasure reading, can provide more pointer where is this spa name etc etc. Thanks.

TrueAdult
11-13-15, 14:59
Hello Guys,

I am from Kolkata but have been outside the country for a while now. Am back for a couple of weeks and want to explore the scene here. Please suggest some good independent provider in the South Kolkata area (near Ballygunge, Dhakuria or Garia). The provider should have her own place. Will be leaving the country next week so need some urgent help preferably within the next couple of days.

I would super appreciate the help.

In return I can help out with contacts in the US if someone needs it. Am well versed in the provider scene over there.

HELP, HELP.

TrueAdult
11-13-15, 15:27
It appears that few of you with whom I had shared Julia's number have met her recently or are planing to meet her. Julia is asking me details about you people to verify if I really know you or not. May I request you all who are in touch with her with my reference to drop me a PM with the name that you have told her, your age and location. She has become little skeptical when I could not verify about two contacts.DarkDesires. You seem to be one of the big fish in this forum (no pun intended).

Can you PM me some good SPA details (where I could get FS) and any independent providers in south kolkata? I belong to the city but have been out of the country for a while and am not familiar with the scene here. I am here till Thursday next week, so would appreciate if you could please let me know.

TrueAdult
11-13-15, 15:36

After negotiating she settled for 2.3 K, she was a well toned dusky women in her late 20's with a seductive look in her eyes. She started by asking me to take my cloths off while she took hers off as soon as she took off her bra and revealed her well rounded, firm and robust boobs my dick felt like it would explode, she came and sat on my lap and gave me DFK while I felt her firm boobs after a few minutes of DFK...Please PM her details buddy. Would appreciate!

Aarush
11-13-15, 16:44

This was a 4 years old business. I had talk with the counter girl regarding the online voucher and she processed it and offered me a room with Jacuzzi and a girl name starts with M. She is 25 yr old...Is it Real Touch?

Infonilx
11-13-15, 18:49
Hi bro veri nice FR and equally good catch. Will be really oblized if you share some pointers.I don't know if I am allowed to type the name of the spa here, but as a hint -- it is situated at Hindustan road.

Thanks for asking.

Infonilx
11-13-15, 18:51
Is it Real Touch?No its not real touch.

Tittie Humper
11-13-15, 20:24
Hello Folks,

Wanted to share some pics I have gathered of Sania of Bulding No-12, SG and of Pramila Ganguly.

I had the pleasure spending one pop with Sania, man she was good as expressed by fellow mongers. I didn't ask for Anal / BBJ. Just danced to some groovy tracks with her and both of us had beer. She was good to talk to. Fluent in english with her limited diction. Had stretch marks around her belly as she recently had a kid she said and she isn't fat to have such stretch marks. Nevertheless I didn't mind those stretch marks nor the fact that she had a baby. She was a good girl and I had a nice time with her It was hour well spent chit chatting, drinking, dancing, DFKing, caressing, grinding, groping.

May be would ask for anal / BBJ on my next visit. She has an attached bathroom so you can easily clean yourself up and the place is pretty neat and clean. She happily gave her number and we have been whatsapping for sometime: the.

About Pramila, she has caught my fancy of late though I haven't contacted her yet. In her videos shared on the FB page she speaks with a sexy accent and sounds well-educated. The pics also depict a sexy horny slutty babe.

May be would contact her in future and go out with her.

Till my next report. Cheers.

Tittie Humper.

DesiPopeye
11-13-15, 23:38
Hi fellow mongers.

Been following this forum for a couple of months, tons of info, yet to make use myself. I have been mongering mostly in SG and here are a couple of my experiences.

My 1st venture to SG.

Had heard of the blue lotus from friends but no idea on how to get there by myself. Took a cab and asked the cabby who said he knew, turns out otherwise. After a nerve wrecking 20 minutes in a very strange place (it was around 9 pm and things were just getting ugly) I found the place (Lesson 1 - When in SG get a pimp!

Browsed through floors, most girls were busy, found one to liking on the 2nd floor. Young (guess nearly twenties), slim, long hair and a naughty smile. Took me to bldg masi for rates where I was literally ripped off (left with Rs 20 in my pocket, I had heard of their skills of smelling out new comers but seeing is believing). Oh, and no AC in room in one of the hottest day of the year.

I paid 5500 (2 hrs) + 1500 (the rip off, citing various "taxes" - masi, servant, breezer for the lady etc.).

Inside the room, (size. Ok, clean. Good), started kissing and fondling her, along with a little chit chat. A relaxing smoke and I took my time noticing the girl closely. She was clean, smelt good, had a hint of attitude. She kept cringing whenever I was getting too cozy with her body, and suddenly insisted that we get on with the act. The moment I agreed, she was bare to the heels in a second and lying frigid in the bed. No alternatives, just missy, she was made it clear upfront (see what I mean by attitude). But nothing could dampen my spirits. I worked my way through her body, with finger, lips and tongue, she kept cringing (to hell with it already! Entered in missy, rocked her hard for 10 minutes and came. She kept her act straight, frigid and eyes closed.

The second session was much better. We chatted for some more, she started opening up. I had a few drinks (I was carrying a whisky, and yes they charged me "corkage" This time she asked me for a DATY. I didn't mind, light were on and she looked and smelled very clean and fresh. 5 minutes into it and she is moaning hard. She even starts thrusting her hips. Johnny is ready in a while, but she refuses doggy. We started in missy, moved to splitting bamboo, then butterfly. Don't know how long, her pussy feels like heaven, she is a lot free now moaning, responding to the moves. When suddenly the door knocks. She goes out, returns in 10 minutes, says must excuse her for dinner. We start from where we left, another DATY and I finally come in missy. We chat about general stuff (while I catch up with my breath, phew!) and I leave with a goodbye kiss.

Overall. Started with an attitude and definitely costed me a bit more. But I enjoyed my time. WIR? - Depends on how mongering goes next time.

DesiPopeye
11-14-15, 00:11
2nd SG mongering.

This time I walked from the metro station, past the street walkers (tip. Donot pay them any attention no matter what they do / say), LEO in uniform (don't panic, they won't bother unless you are stirring up things). I entered SG right past the pertol pump. A pimp walks upto immediately, I ask for a premium bari (this was around 7 pm). He takes me to the building right opposite to the pump (anybody know its name / no? I am little sceptical. Rooms are dingy, shabbier, music too loud. I check out 2nd and 3rd floors. Better looking girls. And settle for one on the 2nd. Medium height, soft smile young and petit, asks 3. 2 k for an hour. No other charges (wow!

Into her room (its got AC, yeah! I relax for a while she is drinking something. We chitchat. Mostly about how horrible her last session was and how tired she is (oh no! I assure her I am not into dances. She is quite friendly, creates the mood, laughs a lot, very cooperative in bed. Only put off. A hint of body odour and no doggy or CBJ. Gives me a nice HJ, I finger her pussy and then let Johnnytease her clit till the point she is asking for it. We start in missy, then move to butterfly. Nice drilling till I am out of steam and then she rides cowboy (not so hard, keeps giggling mostly). A while later I rock her again to completion. We spend the next 15 minutes relaxing, she insists I see a few dance moves. I leave with a goodbye kiss. Overall I had quite a nice time but I didn't tip.

Pimp escorted me to cab (LEO was still around) and gave me his number. Said would he happy to show me around again. Don't remember any names.

Bhikari
11-14-15, 04:12
I would definitely love to be a part of a fuckfest.

Thanks. Please be clear as to how to reach you.Bro in my earlier post I have already given the way to reach me and I have received one or two mails also. Hope you wil also interpret my pointer there. Its quite easy.

Bhikari
11-14-15, 04:32
What is the spa name near Baguiati supermarket? What is the damage to the pocket. Your help and hints will be highly appreciated.Sorry bro tht therapist I have for me only because she otherwise don't provide any xtra. However I am referring sum others for you and all.

1) One indian and one thigh named spa near bazaar Kol Baguihati both of same person bt later is better and there also you can find one good ne (out of 2 ne there choose the one which is a bit short more curvy and mature). She allows a level if approached correctly.

2) C&S at short. Ask for kay. She was here earlier than went to her native place and after return joined Jinan Thai in alipore but again shifted to see&s. She is average in looks but excellent in service and massage. Nice round ass. Allows fuck between her soft ass cheeks and boobs apart from normal intercourse. Loves to ride.

After you visit pl post feedback.

I personally prefer massages than sum shots because massage builds energy, anticipation and connect between the bodies.

Fuckmiester2
11-14-15, 08:43
Hello Folks,

Wanted to share some pics I have gathered of Sania of Bulding No-12, SG and of Pramila Ganguly.

I had the pleasure spending one pop with Sania, man she was good as expressed by fellow mongers. I didn't ask for Anal / BBJ. Just danced to some groovy tracks with her and both of us had beer. She was good to talk to. Fluent in english with her limited diction. Had stretch marks around her belly as she recently had a kid she said and she isn't fat to have such stretch marks. Nevertheless I didn't mind those stretch marks nor the fact that she had a baby. She was a good girl and I had a nice time with her It was hour well spent chit chatting, drinking, dancing, DFKing, caressing, grinding, groping..Nice.

How to reach Sania?

What was the damage?

RockingKolkata
11-14-15, 10:13
Went to a newly opened spa off VIP Road near Bha**an Bank. Had a nice experience. The guy at the counter asked for 1. 5 K for a 60 min session. Brought the rate down to 1 K. Shown the room which was very small with an attached shower Was assigned a local chic named peace. And was given a dispo which was very transparent and my little brother cold barely be accommodated. Chick was very friendly and started the massage from the feet. Massage was very sensuous and I was feeling the right pressure at the right place as I was having a strained thigh muscle because of a recent trip to Digha where I played beach football after a long time. The pressure and the heated oil made me feel drowsy and she was moving her fingers from the feet to the thigh and above. Due to constant rubbing the dispo tore from the vital area and I was blissfully unaware of the fact as I went to half asleep. Suddenly I felt some heat sensation as the chick was applying heated oil in my crack and bums. I was feeling deeply aroused and after some time was asked to turn the other side. As I did I experience my strong erection of my tool and was quite visible from the torn dispo. She continued to massage in the most sensual way and I too was enjoying to the maximum. In the mean time I got to know that she stays near the international border and that her husband who was in politics was killed by the rivals having affiliation of other political party. She had an issue and she is in this trade just because of easy money. I asked her if she could give me some extra she said everything except FS. I asked her the charges and she told me 1 K for BT be and HJ which I negotiated to 0. 8 K. She removed her top and bottom and I could see she is in the heavy side and a bit of stretch mark on her abdomen. She applied additional oil and on me and gave a nice massage with her entire body and finally gave me HJ after which I uncorked the champagne and she cleaned me up and took me to the wash room and bathed me up and helped me to dress up. I gave her the tip and she touched my feet and I could see tears in her chicks and pleaded me to come again and she will give me a better service.

The only flip side of the entire episode was the shower room was too small and was not clean.

WIR:- Maybe but with a different chick.

GuyProwler
11-14-15, 10:42
Have almost always been an avid reader and rarely contributed to any posts. Thought of penning down my recent experience. Have had countless massages across spas and am very choosy. It was a long time since I visited the Thai spa at a basement of a mall on e m bypass. The receptionist is very sweet and cordial. Decided to go ahead with an aroma massage and was assigned a Thai girl. Small room with a bed flat on the floor with a shower room. Undressed and wore the disposable piece to cover my modesty. A knock and in comes thus sweet Thai girl. Slim figure with a bubbly giggle. Some pep talk and the massage starts. Am flat on my tummy with her hands all over my back. She slips down my disposable to lay my butts bare and gives me a long enjoyable rub. Then when she goes for my legs I asked if I can slip off the undie and she giggled and pulled it off. Started giggling upon seeing johnny peeking from down under and gives him a nudge on and off. Said 'you have a nice one' . I smiled and enjoyed the attention. She gave me a good rub down my butt cheeks and constantly rubbed my perineum and rim. Lots of small talk and asked me whether am interested in extra attention. Some thought and I obviously agreed. Long slow handjob for 10 minutes and I was in heaven. I thoroughly enjoyed her attention and behavior. Repeat. Of course yes!

RockingKolkata
11-14-15, 10:43
Sorry bro tht therapist I have for me only because she otherwise don't provide any xtra. However I am referring sum others for you and all.

1) One indian and one thigh named spa near bazaar Kol Baguihati both of same person bt later is better and there also you can find one good ne (out of 2 ne there choose the one which is a bit short more curvy and mature). She allows a level if approached correctly.

2) C&S at short. Ask for kay. She was here earlier than went to her native place and after return joined Jinan Thai in alipore but again shifted to see&s. She is average in looks but excellent in service and massage. Nice round ass. Allows fuck between her soft ass cheeks and boobs apart from normal intercourse. Loves to ride.

I personally prefer massages than sum shots because massage builds energy, anticipation and connect between the bodies.Bro, I have asked for the spa name near Baguihati Supermarket and not the therapist name. Regarding the spas at Bazar Kolkata I have tried out earlier and nothing much to write about. Regarding see&S I cold not understand. Further pointer please.

PlayLife
11-14-15, 11:13
Thanks for clarifying and call me stupid but I could not follow any pointers in terms of location provided.

Bazaar Kolkata is on VIP Road near Raghunathpur. Are these two spas adjacent to each other and on the main VIP road?

C&S at short was a total knockout. I am clueless where is this C&S.

Can you make it a little easy rather than sounding it like an IIT exam question paper.

Sorry bro tht therapist I have for me only because she otherwise don't provide any xtra. However I am referring sum others for you and all.

I personally prefer massages than sum shots because massage builds energy, anticipation and connect between the bodies.

Fuckmiester2
11-14-15, 14:36
Ok so I purchased a PM.

Please provide some safe and inexpensive contacts.

I want only beautiful women.

In and around Calcutta.

Thanks,

Cheers

Bhikari
11-14-15, 19:39
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the writing was so bad that the report was nearly impossible to comprehend.

TrueAdult
11-14-15, 21:16
Guys,

There are many genuine and trust me Cheap and Best MP (with bed / mattress) cabins some times even rooms I ve been mongering over 15 years now and know all about from north to south Kolkata. Charges 1 k - 3 k Profile average to some time excellent. Best ones are in south Kolkata around Hazra- lake- lake garden area.

Face - 6/10.

GFE- 5/10 (lets you do every thing but is not very active herself may be inexperienced that's why).

Kajal aka slimmer and younger version of Surveen chawala (from Delhi that's what she says) 21 yrs very fair.

Body slim.

Boobs very perky- 7/10..Would appreciate a PM with Kajal's contact. Please!

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

NavKing
11-15-15, 01:03
Pramila has a wierd habbit of paying upfront as tribute. Paid my first tribute. Had a phone chat with her.

She has a sexy accent and looks like very educated.

Going to fix her appointment when I would be in Kolkata in December.

Hello Folks,

I had the pleasure spending one pop with Sania, man she was good as expressed by fellow mongers. I didn't ask for Anal / BBJ. Just danced to some groovy tracks with her and both of us had beer. She was good to talk to. Fluent in english with her limited diction. Had stretch marks around her belly as she recently had a kid she said and she isn't fat to have such stretch marks. Nevertheless I didn't mind those stretch marks nor the fact that she had a baby. She was a good girl and I had a nice time with her It was hour well spent chit chatting, drinking, dancing, DFKing, caressing, grinding, groping.

May be would ask for anal / BBJ on my next visit. She has an attached bathroom so you can easily clean yourself up and the place is pretty neat and clean. She happily gave her number and we have been whatsapping for sometime: the.

About Pramila, she has caught my fancy of late though I haven't contacted her yet. In her videos shared on the FB page she speaks with a sexy accent and sounds well-educated. The pics also depict a sexy horny slutty babe.

May be would contact her in future and go out with her.

Till my next report. Cheers.

Tittie Humper.

FunesBoyer
11-15-15, 05:22
Hi Everyone,

Tried purchasing PM but it says it will be activated in 2 weeks.

Seeking guidance and pointers from experience members on 2 visits coming soon in this week, please help with pointers.

Thank you

Member #4408
11-15-15, 06:01
I am not into spa or MP. So won't be able to help you in that regards. For inde contacts pm me.

DarkDesires. You seem to be one of the big fish in this forum (no pun intended).

Can you PM me some good SPA details (where I could get FS) and any independent providers in south kolkata? I belong to the city but have been out of the country for a while and am not familiar with the scene here. I am here till Thursday next week, so would appreciate if you could please let me know.

GuavaForU
11-15-15, 06:35
Dear all,

I am new here, today I have buy the subscription. Visiting Siliguri 12 December will stay there for 2 days, on 15 Dec. I will be in Kolkata. Looking for independent young girl (petite) in Siliguri and Kolkata. Kindly suggest me some girl friendly hotel in both cities, where I can perform my act. You can also pm me some incall contacts. I can spend 3000/- for hotel and 5000-6000/- for girl. As I am never had sex before so kindly suggest me the safe one.

Thanks in advance.

GuavaForU
11-15-15, 07:14
Kindly pm me the pooja number. Visting Kolkata next month. I m new here and having no experince before.

AmitGautam
11-15-15, 08:50
Thanks to Great Casa, I came in touch with a wonderful babe who is simply irresistible. She is now in my Top Three mongering experiences.

She came in pink salwar to the assigned guest house and immediately caught my attention due to her sweet cute looks. And when she spoke, it was a total knockout. Her voice is like of a cute 16 year old with all honey and butter that only a sweet Bengali girl possess.

She is a good person to speak with. After initial chit chat, we ordered some food and beer. Though later she told that she asked for beer cause probably I like it which was not the case.

After a few sip, we started with DFK which she seems not comfortable with. But after some more hugging she opened her dress and gave a wonderful tongue sucking kiss. She smelt ciggy but not much. Good thing she understood that I don't like ciggy much and apologised for me. Her soft voice and humble and homely voice had already hardened my dick. She felt it and pressed her bazookas over my dick and asked me whether she will start or I will do something. I told her to go ahead to which she licked the whole upper body for quite some time and concentrated on dick. She was apprehensive about the dick size as it may hurt her throat. I told her not to worry and that I will not unnecessarily thrust it hard. BBJ went on for 10 mns. She asked me whether she will ride me. I said no.

I began to lick her soft nipples with one finger inside her pussy. It was tight. Felt very hot too. After some time I was able to put in both fingers. She responded nicely to the act and was going to cum and was asking repeatedly to take her. But I said no. She said this will help her enjoy too. So put in durex and entered her. After some minutes of missionary deed, she cummed but not me.

She asked me what happened and I said you say.

I told her that I was not ready. She asked what next.

I took out a bottle of choco syrup which I had brought for todays date and poured on her nipples. She said this is her first time with chocolate. I licked it hard from her boobs, poured it on her pussy, ate from there but soon was feeling awkward taste after taking so much syrup. Put it on my dick and she wooshed it from my dick.

I asked her to ride me which she did with myself smooching her big boobs.

Then changed to doggy and after quite some time I came after literally begging to myself to cum as my knees were aching after so much thrust.

Good thing is that she doesn't hurry after the deed, and continued to talk with me for another 15-20 minutes. Cleansed herself, dressed up and bade good bye.

Scorecard.

Looks 9/10.

Voice 10/10.

GFE 9/10.

Boobs 9/10.

Act 8/10.

WIR. Sure and sure.

Thanks to another good member, I had booked one for today for which I bought the syrup but will not be able to go as I am down with diarrhoea after eating some samosas after the act.

Feeling sorry for myself for missing today and also good for finding such a nice gem.

DesiPopeye
11-15-15, 15:26
Thanks to Great Casa, I came in touch with a wonderful babe who is simply irresistible. She is now in my Top Three mongering experiences.

She came in pink salwar to the assigned guest house and immediately caught my attention due to her sweet cute looks. And when she spoke, it was a total knockout. Her voice is like of a cute 16 year old with all honey and butter that only a sweet Bengali girl possess...Nice FR, what was the damage and who arranged the place? Mind sharing the contact?

DesiPopeye
11-15-15, 15:27
Hi buddies how are you doing? 10 years back when I tried to monger in Kolkata with a dream of nabbing college gals I could not find any one. At that time only one SP in name of Mr Kumar had advertisement in internet and was asking 15 k for educated gals. 15 k at that time is equivalent to 25 k now. I tried hard at that time but only got very few school drop out / uneducated average looking gals. So at that time only ventured to SG in search of golden fish and found only some in premium baris and fucked them till they kicked me out of their room or moaned heavily in orgasm whichever happened in varieties of experience I got. Anyway SG was not my destination as I was searching classy babes who have beauty and intellect both but did not get till I discovered Priyanka the AH and Tanu whom I contributed to this forum 3 years back. After then the journey continues with more discovery of real college gals, models, office executives and school gals. Really surprise at the speed at which Kolkata educated homely gals are shedding away their conscience and jumping to flesh trade. Even more surprising is they are doing it for petty fun like spending money on boyfriend, for purchasing fancy dress, electronic gizmos, mobile phone, splurging in restaurants, pubs, drinks etc. Rarely to pay college fees. Haha. Guys store cum and drill these wayward pussies. Got a college babe doing graduation in salt lake east college and her friend doing hotel management another friend of her as dance class teacher. All are young smart ready to please you guys. They charge generally 4 k with place. If you have place then it may be lower. If any genuine seniors want them pm me. Ready to share, cheers.Mind sharing their contacts? I tried to PM you but your mailbox is full. Please PM.

Arnab2
11-15-15, 16:26

She came in pink salwar to the assigned guest house and immediately caught my attention due to her sweet cute looks. And when she spoke, it was a total knockout. Her voice is like of a cute 16 year old with all honey and butter that only a sweet Bengali girl possess.

She is a good person to speak with. After initial chit chat, we ordered some food and beer...What was her age and damage? Bong?

AmitGautam
11-15-15, 19:13
Friends, don't bombard me for contacts cause this will be shared with only seniors.

Tittie Humper
11-15-15, 19:33
Pramila has a wierd habbit of paying upfront as tribute. Paid my first tribute. Had a phone chat with her.

She has a sexy accent and looks like very educated.

Going to fix her appointment when I would be in Kolkata in December.How much is the damage for the upfront tribute?

ExpoNential
11-15-15, 19:47
Guys,

Just joined this forum after coming to know of this from a close friend of mine.

Thanks to all of you for sharing yr experience.

Planning to try my luck in any decent south Kolkata spa, where can get some extras at a reasonable price.

Any hinters / help will be greatly appreciated.

CoolGuyJasson
11-15-15, 20:15
Hey Casanova,

How are you doing bro? Its been a long time. Came back here couple of months back and all the contacts are gone. Still managed a SP contact from my old phone and she is still in business. Went to her place in south Kolkata and Miss D was waiting for me. College going girl in true sense. My experience was good. But the price has significantly moved up. Payed 7 k for st including place.

Hi buddies how are you doing? 10 years back when I tried to monger in Kolkata with a dream of nabbing college gals I could not find any one. At that time only one SP in name of Mr Kumar had advertisement in internet and was asking 15 k for educated gals. 15 k at that time is equivalent to 25 k now. I tried hard at that time but only got very few school drop out / uneducated average looking gals. So at that time only ventured to SG in search of golden fish and found only some in premium baris and fucked them till they kicked me out of their room or moaned heavily in orgasm whichever happened in varieties of experience I got. Anyway SG was not my destination as I was searching classy babes who have beauty and intellect both but did not get till I discovered Priyanka the AH and Tanu whom I contributed to this forum 3 years back. After then the journey continues with more discovery of real college gals, models, office executives and school gals. Really surprise at the speed at which Kolkata educated homely gals are shedding away their conscience and jumping to flesh trade. Even more surprising is they are doing it for petty fun like spending money on boyfriend, for purchasing fancy dress, electronic gizmos, mobile phone, splurging in restaurants, pubs, drinks etc. Rarely to pay college fees. Haha. Guys store cum and drill these wayward pussies. Got a college babe doing graduation in salt lake east college and her friend doing hotel management another friend of her as dance class teacher. All are young smart ready to please you guys. They charge generally 4 k with place. If you have place then it may be lower. If any genuine seniors want them pm me. Ready to share, cheers..

Guru9999
11-16-15, 03:11
Hey casanova, how are you doing bro? Its been a long time. Came back here couple of months back and all the contacts are gone. Still managed a SP contact from my old phone and she is still in business. Went to her place in south kolkata and miss D was waiting for me. College going girl in true sense. My experience was good. But the price has significantly moved up. Payed 7 k for st including place..Hi bro,

Would you mind sharing contacts.

Regards.

ExpoNential
11-16-15, 04:45
My 1st experience in an MP near Ruby.

Contacted a SP from locanto. Asked me to wait opposite Ruby hospital. After waiting for approx 20 minutes a guy came up & escorted me to a nearby MP.

Only 3 gals & very low quality. After some negotiations went for a Nuru massage at 2 k.

The girl was fat, dark & not friendly at all. Was very mechanical. After Nuru massage gave me a HJ.

Asked for a CBJ but denied saying that wasn't discussed. I told her that I am ready to provide more tip than agreed but still she denied. She said she can go for FS or another HJ. But she didn't have a condom, nor did I. So didn't take any risk. Went for another round of B2B massage followed with another HJ & came back.

Overall damage - 2 k + 0.5 k (tip).

Experience. Not satisfactory.

WIR. Not here. But the manager told me he has another centre near VIP bazar (1 stop from Ruby) & that centre has some good looking gaals. However didn't visit it yet.

MarkDow
11-16-15, 06:23
Nice FR.

I would say you have given enough hints about see&S. Please don't disclose the full name.

Please want free lunches and once you disclose the full name. They will crowd that place and it will lead to hiking the rate of therapist and also add to her arrogance and may be she will not give same service feeling that she is in demand.

I would request you to share the damages with us. What she charges for intercourse and other services so that fellow mongers are ware of the rates. Also the amount you paid at the counter.

Fuckmiester2
11-16-15, 06:39
What is the best time to visit the premium buildings of SG when most of the girls are available?

Are the premium Baris worth the buck?

What is the expected damage at the premium Baris?

Which Bari has the hottest chicks if budget is not a constraint?

JessyBlr
11-16-15, 12:21
What is the best time to visit the premium buildings of SG when most of the girls are available?

Which Bari has the hottest chicks if budget is not a constraint?What is the current rate going on in SG. I am looking for a safe fuck short time. I am in Calcutta for two days.

Bhikari
11-16-15, 12:56
Nice FR.

I would say you have given enough hints about see&S. Please don't disclose the full name.

Please want free lunches and once you disclose the full name. They will crowd that place and it will lead to hiking the rate of therapist and also add to her arrogance and may be she will not give same service feeling that she is in demand.

I would request you to share the damages with us. What she charges for intercourse and other services so that fellow mongers are ware of the rates. Also the amount you paid at the counter.I go without any coupon and they charge me 1200 for 60 min. With k my rates are different. With almost al the therapists my rates are different because I repeat thm. Develop bond with thm and thn they do everything. All kinky stuff we can think. Bt otherwise her rates are 3 to 4 k for FS. I sumtyms don't even give anything and sumtym giv more than required.

On my last post sum1 replied tht he wantd to knw the name of baguihati spa by I dint tell. May be he felt bad bt as a fact at tht spa with the referred therapist there is no money involved at all. Nt a single penny. I repeated her 3 times and 4th time she opened and opened how. Just too good. She blows me away.

MonitKol
11-16-15, 16:36

Which Bari has the hottest chicks if budget is not a constraint?1st ans: It depends on person to person. I've seen so many people who shout here as so called " High Class" but wants to have 5 star service / girl at the cost of <Rs. 1000/ Premium buildings min rate is 3200/ So keep that thing mind.

2nd: Yes they are worth the buck. If you are regular then you may expect very much GF attitude.

3rd: 10 A which is also known as "Naya Dus" has the best collection and is the costliest. You may also roam to Night Lovers, Ganga Yamuna, 12 No, Bharat Bhavan, Nilkamal etc.

DesiPopeye
11-16-15, 17:40
What is the best time to visit the premium buildings of SG when most of the girls are available? Check the forum posts, there are lots of tips on this already. I would say 5-9 pm.

Are the premium Baris worth the buck?Depends on what you seek. My 2 cents, don't expect GFE unless you are repeating same SW.

What is the expected damage at the premium Baris?3. 2 k for single shot, again please go through forum posts.

Which Bari has the hottest chicks if budget is not a constraint?Define "hot" (turn ONS are different for each of us). Vets may be able to give some more pointers other than the ones already mentioned in posts. Personally I don't repeat (so I don't keep track of names in SG), know what I want pretty sure and so far have managed to find them at the premium baris quite easily without damage exceeding 7 k (check my first FR).

Happy and safe mongering at SG!

Cheers

DesiPopeye
11-16-15, 18:43
This is from some time back this year. Been on the lookout for indies quite a while. Finally zeroed on two ads from loc. One in NKol, a beautician whose ads keep repeating (Miss S) and another (Miss D) claiming to be a college girl from a lady SKol college of repute. Both claimed safe place and reasonable rates. Basically I had a free day without any plans and what better than some pussy ride!.

My first mistake. I started too late in the day trying to reach contacts (10 am!) Miss S was always busy or not picking up. Same with MissD. Wow, this city has a serious crush for indies.

MissD finally picked up around mid day. I realized she is not in a place to talk about this (it was a holiday). A very broken conversation, multiple disconnects, some very inquisitive questions later the story summed up as thus. She is an SP, claims good collection of girls, 2 k ST including safe place (near a famous SKol metro station), will meet me at the metro station with a couple of WG around 6 pm. Meanwhile Miss S was still incommunicado, so I confirmed MissD. I went ahead with a leisurely lunch and shopping (some hobby stuff) with a lot of time to spare.

Around 5 pm I started for the place and decided to knock her once. Guess what, her cell is switched off. Johnny refused to give up so I reached the place, spent 15 minutes smoking, drinking tea and calling both Miss S and the. No luck with either. Ball-broken I headed straight for SG. I never called up MissD again and lost her contact in utter despair.

Lessons. Make hay while the sun shines.

Cheers.

DesiPopeye
11-16-15, 19:13
hi mate any reviews on naya dus of SG?Never been there, so can't vouch for naya dus. I always found it useful talking to a pimp. I prefer the entry next to the petrol pump as I think its low on street walkers. Its much safer and easier with a pimp, at least for somebody like me who doesn't repeat or care about reputation. Just make sure he understands that you will keep browsing as long you don't suit yourself. Trust me if you are not playing him he will not play you. Request vets for any recommended pimp's contact (I would suggest go in blind just for the fun of it). My recent experiences tell me that new baris often have new girls (not necessarily good or bad).

expected damage?Premium bari = 3. 2 k for ST, you just pay the WG and nobody else (being generous is upto you, no one's obliged).

by "hot" i mean good looking and good figure i.e. all assets proportionateThe range of assets to choose from is huge, you will surely find what you want, just keep your hopes up. Only downside is your "perfect" girl might be busy and it might take a little browsing than usual. Hitting early greatly increases your chances.

Lastly, don't get too high to loose use of your legs and brain. Anything goes south running hard might be the only option.

Happy and safe mongering.

Cheers

NavKing
11-16-15, 20:13
Dude she charges 500 fro phone session and 1000 fro cam session.

You need to pay either by Airtelmoney or some sort of gift card.

How much is the damage for the upfront tribute?

RonToCaress
11-17-15, 00:38
For a long period I was trying to pick up courage to visit KD. Recent reports pushed me to take the plunge. From Shova bazar metro reached BKPaul more. Took the left turn at red building. Past the bird turned into the small passage and proceeded to the end. Lot of people were sitting and gossiping. Did not waver and looked for the stairs, it was inside the last door on left. Walked in thru the door proceeded up and asked for sitha babi. Was pointed to a lady sitting on the stairs leading to top floor. She was surrounded by 2-3 girls. Asked me what I wanted. I told I want a session. Asked me am I a gujarati. I said no. She said she is. I chose Alo for I HR. O M G what a session it was.

Damage. 6 +.2 tips. One hour.

While coming out babi was talking to me for some time and gave me her number. And assured that there will be no trouble from any quarters.

While exiting I saw in the lane a stunning Nepali girl, any pointers please.

Second day repeated Alo for similar session. Did not see the Nepali girl.

Oh on second day I saw a big dog being groomed just in the passage by a guy. It looked like a pit bull.

Now I want some guidance for Nepali bari and bldg 20 please.

Report of my session In GB will follow.I met Sita Bhabhi, Nepali girl is Riya, awesome tight, we did all, I couldn't come, she asked me if I have taken pill, I said no, as I practice tantra sex. Nice body, cooperative.

Lachhipur Wala
11-17-15, 04:05
What is the current rate going on in SG. I am looking for a safe fuck short time. I am in Calcutta for two days.Avoid premium baris and choose pure bengali rasgulla from middle range baris. Cheap and best! All services available. While in premium you would have to pay even for your own drink. No 4,6.19 and many other near small temple cost you 1 to 2 k.

RockingKolkata
11-17-15, 09:29
I go without any coupon and they charge me 1200 for 60 min. With k my rates are different. With almost al the therapists my rates are different because I repeat thm. Develop bond with thm and thn they do everything. All kinky stuff we can think. Bt otherwise her rates are 3 to 4 k for FS. I sumtyms don't even give anything and sumtym giv more than required.

On my last post sum1 replied tht he wantd to knw the name of baguihati spa by I dint tell. May be he felt bad bt as a fact at tht spa with the referred therapist there is no money involved at all. Nt a single penny. I repeated her 3 times and 4th time she opened and opened how. Just too good. She blows me away.Do the same spa at Baguihati have a branch at Nagerbazar?

AliBaba Info
11-17-15, 11:03
DarkDesires. You seem to be one of the big fish in this forum (no pun intended).

Can you PM me some good SPA details (where I could get FS) and any independent providers in South Kolkata? I belong to the city but have been out of the country for a while and am not familiar with the scene here. I am here till Thursday next week, so would appreciate if you could please let me know.You can get FS at LA*A Spa in Salt Lake. However when you ask for it your masseuse will be replaced by a designated girl for FS only. Big boobs and on the heavier side (not my type).

Lachhipur Wala
11-17-15, 12:30
Some friend asked for inde contact here. I do not recommend inde here because other safe and open option like sg, MP are here so why go to grey market?

Cato63
11-17-15, 13:59
Hi Folks,

Am planning to be in Kol end of this month and was looking forward to help from some senior and more experienced members for some Indie Service provider Girls numbers, , pref with their own places. Would really appreciate assistance from more experienced members. Have activated my pm and will look forward eagerly for help and connects.

Thanks a ton.

TheUnicorn
11-17-15, 19:13
Got this girls picture from an agent. Anyone tried her? Pictures attached. Any reviews would be really appreciated. Quoting 15,000 for 2 sessions upto 2 hours.

FunesBoyer
11-17-15, 19:21
So visited Kolkata and found the following:

The place is good enough but I was unable to strike on anything. I tried to find on locanto, one provider said 2600 for 3 hours of all services included and other said 4000 for 5 hours and due to traffic I tried to find something else.

In the end I went to Justdial and searched for some spa's and found all tThai spas listed. Visited multiple only to find pricing like 5000 and 4000 for a session.

Left it and then found another spa there listed which was approx 5 Kms. Away, went there (RedR* Spa) and had a good massage only. NOTHING ELSE.

Overall a waste of time nothing found.

I have to visit again for 2 days, if anyone can help with any contact, I shall be grateful.

TrueAdult
11-17-15, 21:25
Got this girls picture from an agent. Anyone tried her? Pictures attached. Any reviews would be really appreciated. Quoting 15,000 for 2 sessions upto 2 hours.I think I have seen this picture on multiple websites (not for mongering), this does not seem legit!

Infonilx
11-18-15, 05:51
So visited Kolkata and found the following:

The place is good enough but I was unable to strike on anything. I tried to find on locanto, one provider said 2600 for 3 hours of all services included and other said 4000 for 5 hours and due to traffic I tried to find something else.You can try one spa located at ganja park next opposite road of KFC, the name of the spa starts with "Re". Its a spa and salon. Ask about body msg at the salon and the guys will take you up-stair. You will find a Girl "Sw" ask her what you want and do some bargain and the rate would be 1500 for msg and 1000 (depends on what want) for extra. There is a girl name starts with "Ri" you can try her. This is a safe and well decorated place. Please report back best of luck.

Infonilx
11-18-15, 06:23
Yesterday me and one of my friend was thinking to do something different. We started searching a Thai spa in Kolkata and decided to go to extreme south of the city. The spa was well decorated and location was good enough. We had talk with the counter guy and he assigned 2 Thai gals for us in different rooms. One's working name is Ice and another one I can't remember. Ice is approx 24 yr old, looks like Thai babes. Mine was much younger and cute looking. My girl was not good in English. Somehow I tried to communicate her in many ways. She was really cooperative and started doing the massage. I must say the massage was amazing and I was about to sleep. I started talking about extra and she agrees to do HJ only at 1000/ I said - "No sorry you just do massage". Now the game started and she started lowering the rate. After sometimes she agreed to do it at 300/- OMG Anyway she was successful to demolish my temporary erection. But her boobs was really small and she didn't remove her pant as she was always scared. After the session finished I came out and looked at my frustrated friend's face. He told me Ice didn't do anything extra and she clearly told she is not into such things. But Ice also provided a great massage.

Mitian 1994
11-18-15, 07:55
Thanks Guys,

I tried this spa after reading the above reports and I must say that this is one of the best places in Kolkata.

Am sharing a report after a very long time as mongering has reduced a lot.

This spa is very easy to locate and the service is impeccable. I tried Mahua and as exactly reported earlier. Everything available but have to carry your own protection which.

I didn't know and hence had only BBJ.

Have a good time.

Mitian

Dear Guys,

Damage is same 3 K+1 K.

Thanks and this my first FR.

Fuckmiester2
11-18-15, 12:37
Check out this video guys.

Is she really the Manisha singh who got aids or someone else's video.

http://freehotindians.com/manisha-singh-sonagachi-full-sex-vid/

Cheers

Infonilx
11-18-15, 13:32
Yesterday police raid happened at Baguihati spa (located on top of shopping mall). Local people complained about this place to police.

TheTank85
11-18-15, 13:48
This is my first report, I hope it helps.

Had the opportunity to go to Kolkata with one of my friends a couple of months ago, before I had membership to this wonderful forum. My friend was going for a business trip and I thought I'd accompany him and see some of the famous sights, especially SG.

Report from SG (Golden Tree).

I have had many mongering experiences in London and Europe with escorts. As it was my first experience of mongering in India I was a bit on edge, I didn't know what to expect.

My friends cousin had a contact with an SP in SG and as soon as the 3 of us arrived he was waiting for us on the curb. It was around 10-10:30 pm, as soon as we got out of our taxi I just felt excited and scared don't know which one was more overpowering: the.

There was a LE van parked right outside the entrance and that scared the crap out of me, the SP saw me looking concerned at the van and told me not to worry, it was for people who didn't come with an SP (SP's must be paying some sort of "taxes" to them).

As soon as we entered the building which was like an old cement structure, we were greeted by two old mamasans verbally fighting for God knows what, I felt like I was in a Bollywood Gangster movie, it felt very surreal. We continued into the building ignoring the two women arguing, while climbing the stairs the SP told us to keep an eye out and tell him if we liked any girls. He said he would arrange them in a single rooms for us. And when we wanted to do the deed we could go into the personal room of the girl.

Selected 2 girls between all of us and then the room door closed and an entire night of Dance and Fun started. While entering the room the SP called a guy and he asked what we wanted to drink and eat and after taking our orders he ran off to go and get it for us. Both the girls were very friendly and the girl I had selected put me to ease very quickly.

The music was loud and the selection was great the girls played and danced to whatever song we told them to while also making us stand up and dance with them, they did seducing dances and also did solo performances. While solo performances were going on the girl would come and sit on our laps. After 3-4 hours of seducing dances and performances I felt like taking the girl I had selected to her room and off we went, upon getting back to the room I see my friend had also made a friend and she was dancing in the room too. LOL.

We stayed for a total of 5-6 hours and had a great time. It was memorable and a great experience.

Girls:

Looks: 5/10.

GFE: 2/10.

Dance: 7/10.

FS: 5/10 (fairly straightforward nothing special).

CBJ / BJ: No.

The Experience: 7/10.

Damage: 3. 5 K / hour, we paid 12 k each (doesn't matter if she dances or does something else).

All payment for everything even food and drinks was made just before leaving.

WIR: Yes it was an enjoyable experience, next time want to see if some of the other buildings have an hidden gems in them.

Things first timers need to be careful about:

- Don't go without an SP or there are chances you'll get caught by LE or may get ripped off.

- Carry your own condoms, whatever you are comfortable with, unless you want to use whatever she has.

- Be a gentleman.

- There is an extra "tax" for any drinks being brought into the building, at least that's what we were told.

- Don't be drunk when you get there unless you want to just do FS and leave, enjoy a couple of dances and then let the girls work their magic.

Hope this helps.

RajivJ
11-18-15, 18:49
Hi friends,

I am your fellow monger from Mumbai. Coming first time to Kol for a business visit, will have a half day nd may be few hours in night free. Would love to explore the beauty of this city. Any hp from seniors and expert of this city will be helpful.

My personal preference is some nice experience with a girl who is nice in attitude and figure.

Also read lot of report about SG, if someone can share number of SP and what all can be served there.

RajivJ
11-18-15, 18:50
Hi,

Can you share details of SP.

This is my first report, I hope it helps.

Had the opportunity to go to Kolkata with one of my friends a couple of months ago, before I had membership to this wonderful forum. My friend was going for a business trip and I thought I'd accompany him and see some of the famous sights, especially SG.

Report from SG (Golden Tree)...

Fuckmiester2
11-18-15, 20:03
Anyone has experience in taking pills for fucking?

Please recommend me a pill for a session of fuck.

Please tell me how to take that pill, like how many minutes before sex should I take the pill?

Does the pill start working on its own or do I need to do anything?

Where can I get that pill?

Thanks,

Cheers

Vgbhai
11-19-15, 02:19
Dude, is it possible for you to share the contact and the cost involved please. PM me if you can, thanks.

She came in pink salwar to the assigned guest house and immediately caught my attention due to her sweet cute looks. And when she spoke, it was a total knockout. Her voice is like of a cute 16 year old with all honey and butter that only a sweet Bengali girl possess...

Vgbhai
11-19-15, 03:36
Hello, is it possible for you to share her contacts through PM?

After negotiating she settled for 2.3 K, she was a well toned dusky women in her late 20's with a seductive look in her eyes. She started by asking me to take my cloths off while she took hers off as soon as she took off her bra and revealed her well rounded, firm and robust boobs my dick felt like it would explode, she came and sat on my lap and gave me DFK while I felt her firm boobs after a few minutes of DFK...

Vgbhai
11-19-15, 03:47
Did you get any pointers in Kolkata. Please share the contact via PM, thanks in advance.

Hello Guys,

I am from Kolkata but have been outside the country for a while now. Am back for a couple of weeks and want to explore the scene here. Please suggest some good independent provider in the South Kolkata area (near Ballygunge, Dhakuria or Garia). The provider should have her own place. Will be leaving the country next week so need some urgent help preferably within the next couple of days.

I would super appreciate the help.

In return I can help out with contacts in the US if someone needs it. Am well versed in the provider scene over there.

HELP, HELP.

Sush501
11-19-15, 05:24
Hi,

I am new to culcutta and want to try out SG. As suggested by seniors here to take help of pimps, can someone please PM me the contact number of reliable pimp. Thanks in advance. Will post a report after the tour.

Cheers!

LittleTree
11-19-15, 06:06
Great report. Please inform damages and contact number and oblige and I will share info of amazing girls.

She is a good person to speak with. After initial chit chat, we ordered some food and beer. Though later she told that she asked for beer cause probably I like it which was not the case.

After a few sip, we started with DFK which she seems not comfortable with. But after some more hugging...

LittleTree
11-19-15, 06:17
Kindly share contact and I will send great info on amazing girls.

Guys,

Face - 6/10.

Body slim.

Boobs very perky- 7/10.

Face- 8/10. Surveen chawla.

GFE- 8/10 is a wild rider and will take what she wants smooches the wettest kisses, licks all over lets you lick her in fact she loves it, and cherry on the cake shez a squitter.

And about unisex parlors (mostly on chair, some times on the ground when your going full on) Mainly burra bazar, bentick street, new market and sudder street area, damages 300 to 1500 (15 minutes to 45 minutes) profile is mostly average and below but you can get some good stuff if your lucky. You have to be be good negotiator.

TheTank85
11-19-15, 06:26
Anyone has experience in taking pills for fucking?

Please recommend me a pill for a session of fuck.

Please tell me how to take that pill, like how many minutes before sex should I take the pill?

Does the pill start working on its own or do I need to do anything?

Where can I get that pill?

Thanks,

CheersYou can get the pill from any chemist.

Penegra (Zydus-Cadila).

Price per tablet: Rs 12 for 25 MG, Rs 18 for 50 MG, Rs 27 for 100 MG.

Caverta (Ranbaxy).

Price per tablet: Approx Rs 20 for 50 MG.

Androz (Torrent).

Price per tablet: Approx Rs 25 for 50 MG.

You don't need to do anything for the pill to work. Erection possible 30 minutes after taking the pill.

However I wouldn't take the pill unless you can't get it up.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life-style/health-fitness/health-news/Viagra-and-its-side-effects/articleshow/6043099.cms

RockingKolkata
11-19-15, 09:18
Yesterday police raid happened at Baguihati spa (located on top of shopping mall). Local people complained about this place to police.Brother,

Where have you got the information? Has it been higlited in any newspaper or TV Channel? Please be specific.

Ilovmuff
11-19-15, 09:53
Hi,

Has anybody tried out hte milfs on the site L**and*0 ? There are some guys who advertise that they provide only HWs etc. Any experiences to share.

Infonilx
11-19-15, 11:00
Brother,

Where have you got the information? Has it been highlighted in any newspaper or TV Channel? Please be specific.Bengali news paper. Bartaman.

Fuckmiester2
11-19-15, 11:36
Let's start a discussion.

What do you guys prefer?

Sg or others?

Why?

Cheers

Fuckmiester2
11-19-15, 15:01
Avi hot firm Bengali TV side actress and model.

Met this gal through a add in backpages, found she was on what's app, after the initial denial.

And my persistent intellectual and flirt chat, got a date and a wild fuck, was supposed to be one shot but made her cum before me, she insisted on a second shot and after words licked the cock clean.

Her body smells amazing, pussy is well groomed and fragrant, a true Bangkok type experience.

She has her own awesome place with AC.

Report.

Age 23

Stats 36-28-30, prominent collar bones.

Looks: 9/10

Attitude: 9/10

Boobs: 9/10 (They were soft, courtesy her age).

Pussy: 10/10 (it was clean, no smell and not very loose).

BJ: 9/10 (She knew her job very well).

GFE: awesome and top of the world pleasure.

Damage: 7 k for one shot but did 2 shots for 2 and half hours.

Pic attached.

Her services only for seniors and interested serious members.

PMme. Don't expect me to give her number, will organised it for you guys looking for quality.I beg people for this contact, will share all contacts with me for this particular chick.

I beg people on this forum.

Please help the needy.

God might be merciful on you.

BigWorld
11-19-15, 18:00
Probably few of you may noticed my negative report of this MP few weeks back.

I was very upset since I went to them first when they are in Behala location and reported very positive about them in ISG only. Few days back I was feeling horny and thought of giving a try thinking may be the last encounter was exception. Arnab2 used to frequent this place and told me about a particular girl starts wit "P". That's why when I called them I asked specifically whether that girl "P" present or not. A lady answered and confirmed she was there. I reached there at around 3 pm and was really excited to see the girl. Man she is a short height college girl with a sexy body no fat atall. I took a single shot service. She started with opening her one piece western dress. I opened her bra / panty. What a lovely smell of her body. Her boobs are firm and nipples got erected as soon as I suck them vigorously. Pussy was tight and smell was good. She licked my whole body and gave a nice long BBJ. I was just feeling in heaven. Then I tried various positions. While she was on Top I was pressing her soft round boobs and found she came. After 15-20 minutes I was doing missi threw out my come inside condy.

Service is 9/10.

Body 9/10.

GFE 10/10.

Thanks god Arnab2 informed about this girl and truly she is a Bomb. This info helped me to regain my faith about this Thakurpukur / Behala MP.

Rohan460
11-19-15, 18:06

I was very upset since I went to them first when they are in Behala location and reported very positive about them in ISG only. Few days back I was feeling horny and thought of giving a try thinking may be the last encounter was exception. Arnab2 used to frequent this place and told me about a particular girl starts wit "P". That's why when I called them I asked specifically whether that girl "P" present or not. A lady answered and confirmed she was there. I reached there at around 3 pm and was really excited to see the girl. Man she is a short height college girl with a sexy body no fat atall. I took a single shot service. She started with opening her one piece western dress. I opened her bra / panty. What a lovely smell of her body. Her boobs are firm and nipples got erected as soon as I suck them vigorously. Pussy was tight and smell was good. She licked my whole body and gave a nice long BBJ. I was just feeling in heaven. Then I tried various positions. While she was on Top I was pressing her soft round boobs and found she came. After 15-20 minutes I was doing missi threw out my come inside condy.

Service is 9/10.

Body 9/10.

GFE 10/10.

Thanks god Arnab2 informed about this girl and truly she is a Bomb. This info helped me to regain my faith about this Thakurpukur / Behala MP.Nice report bro.

Can you pm me details of this MP?

Thanks

Shagor
11-19-15, 20:24
Bro,

Can you please share her name & mobile no with us? It will be very helpful if you give us proper location & expenses also. I am new.

Service is 9/10.

Body 9/10.

GFE 10/10.

Thanks god Arnab2 informed about this girl and truly she is a Bomb. This info helped me to regain my faith about this Thakurpukur / Behala MP.===============================================

Greetings,

Jackson

Arnab2
11-19-15, 20:37

Service is 9/10.

Body 9/10.

GFE 10/10.

Thanks god Arnab2 informed about this girl and truly she is a Bomb. This info helped me to regain my faith about this Thakurpukur / Behala MP.I told you man, she is a bomb and the best thing about her is that she always smells fresh. Did you get their new contact no. And how much did you pay? Let me know in PM, and the name of the girl you tried last time. Cheers and happy mongering.

Ilovmuff
11-20-15, 06:26
Thanks for your warning bro. I was planning to go there today.

Folks. Be careful about the way you give addresses on the website. Best would be to PM the details.

Yesterday police raid happened at Baguihati spa (located on top of shopping mall). Local people complained about this place to police.

ExpoNential
11-20-15, 17:53
Friends,

Did any of you try Arab spa near CC1.

Any feedback?

1 of my friends went there & had a nice experience. But want to know from any of you.

Cato63
11-20-15, 18:00
I am not into spa or MP. So won't be able to help you in that regards. For inde contacts pm me.Dark Desires,

Your inbox full, tried pm ing you but message not going.

BigBeastOut
11-20-15, 18:01
Am visiting Durgapur in December for the first time. Requesting contacts please. I will stay at S at R por hotel. Will the hotel allow? Any help will be really appreciated.

Fuckmiester2
11-21-15, 08:41
Friends,

Did any of you try Arab spa near CC1.

Any feedback?

1 of my friends went there & had a nice experience. But want to know from any of you.Wow Arabian spa and Arabian chicks.

Someone say something.

Member #4408
11-21-15, 11:00
My first preference are indes who can be contacted directly without any agents. SPs are a big no for me. I prefer SG only if it is for dance with a group of friends.

Let's start a discussion.

What do you guys prefer?

Sg or others?

Why?

Cheers

Arnab2
11-21-15, 11:24
My first preference are indes who can be contacted directly without any agents. SPs are a big no for me. I prefer SG only if it is for dance with a group of friends.I prefer anything as long as the Chica is hot bro, and the deal is good.

HungryLion
11-21-15, 14:37
My first preference are indes who can be contacted directly without any agents. SPs are a big no for me. I prefer SG only if it is for dance with a group of friends.My first preference would be indes. They provide better service expecting repeat visits or referrals to friends. Next preference would be girls through trusted aunties who rent their bedrooms and also have a database of girls. I haven't visited SG so I can't comment on it.

SwishAway
11-21-15, 16:22
I told you man, she is a bomb and the best thing about her is that she always smells fresh. Did you get their new contact no. And how much did you pay? Let me know in PM, and the name of the girl you tried last time. Cheers and happy mongering.Hi Arnab,

Please PM the contact number in Thakurpukur area.

Thanks

Rock The Cock
11-21-15, 19:16
I am not into spa or MP. So won't be able to help you in that regards. For inde contacts pm me.Hi,

I have joined ISG today only. Will be seeking help from senior mongers and fellow members. Please PM me details of some very good inde contacts at Kolkata.

Rock The Cock
11-21-15, 19:18

Service is 9/10.

Body 9/10.

GFE 10/10.

Thanks god Arnab2 informed about this girl and truly she is a Bomb. This info helped me to regain my faith about this Thakurpukur / Behala MP.Boss. Please PM me name of chick along with Contact number of SP and also the extent of burden on pocket.

Rock The Cock
11-21-15, 19:20
I beg people for this contact, will share all contacts with me for this particular chick.

I beg people on this forum.

Please help the needy.

God might be merciful on you.Hey Dear Please send me the contact.

Note: PM Active.

Rock The Cock
11-21-15, 20:01
I have sum idea about the first one. If you want feedback please pm me.Hi. Please send the report and contact details.

PM activated.

Hemant45
11-21-15, 21:22
Are you talking about Sharmila Inde from SEA? I won't recommend her to anyone and won't back to her den again. A big disaster the meeting was and I had to pay even when I did nothing as courtesy! Looks and body language and sex appeal thumbs down!

Reply received from Sharmila / Sharmi.

It's like a whole menu card minus the service tax and swacch bharat tax! Fellas who have been with her. No hard feelings.

CoolGuyJasson
11-21-15, 22:04
Got hold of one of my old sp via email. She told me tat she is no more in the business but on request told about one profile. Only one gal and tat also based on her availability.

Tried her this evening. Really awsome in every sense. Everything on the card except anal.

You determine the scorecard of looks. Charges 6 k.

TomCat1978
11-22-15, 03:25
First of all thanks to the seniors and fellow mongers who helped me with contacts. After long time got an opportunity to visit Kolkata last week due to a official trip. Somehow managed to get a day of which turned my weekend into a long one.

Day - 1.

Stated opening the trip with SG trip. At around 12:30 reached SG, called up Sunil and waited near SBI ATM. There were cops on the road so I had to be careful. After 10 minutes wait got a call back and saw Netai waiting outside the ATM. Was surprised to see him with that number as I called Sunil. Anyway does not matter to me. Headed towards Boudi bari. At the ground floor asked for Mona, found her busy. So moved to first floor I saw 3 options including my last tried Manjula (wonderful attitude). Picked up another slim boudi with nice racks. Sorry forgot her name.

Action started with a nice head massage. I put my face in between her nice soft boobs and she continued massaging my head with pull to my hairs. I was tired of the official hazards, so found that very relaxing. Rest of the part were as usual, started CBJ, boob fuck. She kissed me from head to toe (no DFK, I even did not insist as I preserve that for beautiful girls only). Started grilling her in doggy, after nice 10 minutes flipped her in miss and humped her another 10-15 in miss still she almost scream out. Her pussy was reasonably tight at SG standard. Could not take more and cummed inside. Overall very satisfactory session though.

Face - 5/10.

Body - 6/10.

Boobs - 7/10.

Damage-1300+50 for chips (negotiated from 2100! This is why I don't like Netai).

GFE-Yes.

WIR. No. Never did that SG. Too many options to try.

MaxDon
11-22-15, 04:30
Are you talking about Sharmila Inde from SEA? I won't recommend her to anyone and won't back to her den again. A big disaster the meeting was and I had to pay even when I did nothing as courtesy! Looks and body language and sex appeal thumbs down!I actually am planning to meet her in a couple of days and talking on the phone with her, she seems nice. Mind describing your bad experience. It would help me definitely to make up my mind whether to go for her or not.

LittleTree
11-22-15, 05:51
Kindly pm me the contact and charges and I will send some great info. Also Request senior members for good sp for south kolkata around 5 k. Please help I requested many times but I have not got even one reply.

Service is 9/10.

Body 9/10.

GFE 10/10.

Thanks god Arnab2 informed about this girl and truly she is a Bomb. This info helped me to regain my faith about this Thakurpukur / Behala MP.

LittleTree
11-22-15, 05:56

Met this gal through a add in backpages, found she was on what's app, after the initial denial.

And my persistent intellectual and flirt chat, got a date and a wild fuck, was supposed to be one shot but made her cum before me, she insisted on a second shot and after words licked the cock clean.

Her body smells amazing, pussy is well groomed and fragrant, a true Bangkok type experience...Hey I have been member for a year hope that means I am senior pl send me the contact and I will share some great info.

LittleTree
11-22-15, 06:07

And my persistent intellectual and flirt chat, got a date and a wild fuck, was supposed to be one shot but made her cum before me, she insisted on a second shot and after words licked the cock clean...Hey I have been member for a year hope that means I am senior pl send me the contact and I will share some great info.

Guru9999
11-22-15, 09:33
Thanks AM from the forum for providing me the contact of Butterfly in Kolkata.

Had a great experience with this Bengali chick at a 3 star hotel on Landsdown road. Called her and fixed an appointment with her, met her at the reception checked in together and went upto the room. She is a bit short but nice looking. Started with Oil Massage and then B2B, after a while she gave me a long BBBJ followed by BBBJ in the shower and then back to bed. She was not comfortable doing DFK so I did not force much. Tried a couple of positions and then ended with missionary. The girl was very cooperative and did not say no to anything. Gave her contact to another monger and he had the same reviews about her.

Looks 7/10.

Attitude 9/10.

Damage 9 K, 6 for her and 9 for the hotel (location was extremely safe).

WIR: Sure may be tom only.

She only entertains through reference and if you want her contact you will have to be a Senior, other please refrain from contacting me as I don't want time wasters spoiling my reference.

Will share another FR about her after I do her again.

Regards,

DarwinCan you please pm the contact.

Guru9999
11-22-15, 09:36

And my persistent intellectual and flirt chat, got a date and a wild fuck, was supposed to be one shot but made her cum before me, she insisted on a second shot and after words licked the cock clean...Can anybody share this contact.

Okla123
11-22-15, 13:47
Was in Calcutta for 2 days and went to a mall Q near park street. There was an spa in the mall with a babe at the reception. Decided to check my luck.

Took a simple dry massage for 2. 2 K.

Was given a young cute thai lady. After some chit chat for around 15 minutes she dropped the bomb and said that she wanted to have sex with me for 7 K.

I was not interested and she came down to 5 K. Since I was very tired and did not have the stamina I let it go and she was very sad. She said that there are other girls who go out to pubs / disc and charge 7 K-10 K for a night.

She continued with her massage which was very professional.

Next day believe me when I got my strength back I regretted my decision for letting such an opportunity to bang a cute thai girl go waste.

Okla123
11-22-15, 13:56
Went to DB VIP international near park street. The hotel is easy to locate. I was expecting a boring and dull environment.

Entering the bar and seeing the girls I was surprised. Most of the girls were easily 8-9/10 and were quite beautiful.

The modus operendi was simple, as you enter a waiter will be tagged to you and take you to a table, and keep on pestering you to repeat drink, money to shower on the girls etc.

Once they realize you will not be spending more they will bring the bill and stop entertaining you.

The experience other than the bouncers / waiters is very good. The girls dance in a group and keep on changing after few minutes. There are different set of singers who keep singing bollywood songs.

On inquiring with the waiter found that the girls are available after the show is over and most of them charge around 10 K+ However you may have to invest a lot of time as the girls don't go out on the 1st visit.

Exp - 2 beers- 500.

Tip to waiter and girls -500.