PDA

View Full Version : Calcutta

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119

Binsd
12-24-15, 07:54
Dude,

Send me the contact details of Julia. I love big asses and also would surely want anal service.

Cheers!

Binsd

Finally winters gave a knock in the city and little Johnny started craving for some hot hole to bury itself in. First of all called Priyanka aka Airhostess to check whether she is free or not. She gave me a green signal, so headed to her den in New Town around 1. 30 pm. There is nothing much to write about it, as everything about her is mentioned in the forum. It was the regular drill of DFK, BBBJ, Deep Throat, Rimming, Missionary, Girl on Top finally finishing with CIM. Gave her the normal charges that I pay. Kissed her good bye.

In the evening a new SP , kept texting me to come visit her as she in some need of cash. Thought of helping her. Headed towards Baguihati area where her place is. Turned out the place was a stink hole, wondered how any human being stay there..

MaxwellKxip
12-24-15, 12:50
Went to Avani riverside mall, howrah 2 days back for a movie. On the ground floor, just before the big bazar entrance, there are 2 msg chairs, thought of having a msg as it was very cheap. A dark complex girl came up, it was all going normally but I had a strange feeling about this, the girl was touchy so I asked the girl for other services indirectly. It was that easy.

2 k one hour, no holds bar at my place, jackpot.

Gabbar007
12-24-15, 13:39
This FR is almost a month old. Dhruvninea. Thanks for providing the SP contact.

Called up the SP, looked for a young girl. Sp arranged quickly, reached her place at Garia around 4 pm. For the first time found an indie (though got through SP) waiting 30 minutes for a customer! Was feeling good already.

When I entered the den, saw this girl sitting next to SP. I could not believe she is the dish! She was extremely slim, I doubt she weighs 35 kg! I inquired the SP if she is under-age, I have no intention to get into any trouble. Assuring she is not, paid SP and closed the door. Chit Chat started, she is studying in college. Originally from Mumbai. We talked almost for 10 minutes while she was in my lap. It was kinda romantic (that has long gone for me! Started kissing her, she allowed DFK. It was a long and passionate one. The entire session we kept on DFK with whatever I do..Wow. Great FR! I am a fan of petite girls and would surely like to try her. Coming to Kolkata in New year and would like to celebrate with her. Please share the contact details. PM active.

LoveGuy01
12-24-15, 19:12
Got this paper ad in Bartamaan today, sharing as an advice to all fellow mongers.

For non bong guys;- raids have been done in Baguihati / Saltlake spa, guest house and cops are look out for more such places in these areas.So it actually happened. One my regular SP warned me not to go to Kestopur, Bangur, Baguihati area cause a raid is about to happen. I thought she was lying just to stop me from going to other SP. It seems her source was reliable. Wait till the new year thing end. Stay safe happy mongering.

TintinHerge
12-25-15, 09:12
Recently visited a less know spa (with a red flower in and HBame) in Camac. Street. After the whole week's hectic work, I was craving for a soft. Searched through the popular coupon site and luckily got one. After discount it was 399 for a 60 minutes full body massage. The Building looked safe and clean. It was 11:30 in the morning, there were only two therapists available. Choose Miss G. Age mid thirties, dusky well built body and possess a. Smiley face. She was not good looking. I was not an intention of extra. Just wanted a relaxing massage. Went upstairs, there were 3 cabins. Small size. Got into one of them and wear the disposables.

The massage started with a cheap cream. She appeared to be very talkative and Jolly. Quality of massage was good, with pressure on right places. I. Enjoyed almost for 30 minutes. She tried to divert the conversation to seductive direction and started giving hints every other way she can!

I was literally enjoying willingly by ignoring the hints! At last she was frustrated and asked if its is my first time!! I. What do you. Think? She kept silent for a while. Understood that I was Teasing. Smiled and directly inserted her hand inside the disposable and hold my tool. She asked me how much I am willing to pay. I told 700 for HJ+TL+BBBJ she was kind of disappointed and said all those will cost 2 k. I told forget it and continue plain massage. After some negotiation she agreed with 1 k..Can you please provide the cell no.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

EnjoyEnjoy
12-25-15, 13:17
Any report on Disha. Heard Chandni Area is again started.

RohitDhingra
12-25-15, 15:10
Went to see Pramila today. Same story of handing money first. Phone session before. Since I knew about this from this forum, went ahead with the appointment. Nice attitude. But too short for my taste. Was having higher expectation maybe. CBJ, DFK, WOT and finally came in miss.

Looks- 6.

Attitude- 8.

GFE- 7.

CBJ- 6.

WIR. No. There are so many birds to choose from.

VFM. Not sure.

Trekker79
12-25-15, 17:42
Any report on Disha. Heard Chandni Area is again started.Now operating near Basanti Devi College.

Samerag
12-25-15, 19:07
Tried the place. An awesome spa / massage experience. Better than a few top hotels too.

As for the extras, nope. Quite professional.

Have any of you tried it? Is it a good enough place for massage?

Do they offer extras?

Any therapist recommended?

Damages?

ManOfLove
12-25-15, 19:56
Number ends with 2713?Yes that is rite.

For those whose asking for this girl's number. Don't expect from me as I only bliv in sharing quality contacts. She's ugly and also I blic she has STD's as well.

ManOfLove
12-25-15, 19:57
Recently visited a less know spa (with a red flower in and HBame) in Camac. Street. After the whole week's hectic work, I was craving for a soft. Searched through the popular coupon site and luckily got one. After discount it was 399 for a 60 minutes full body massage. The Building looked safe and clean. It was 11:30 in the morning, there were only two therapists available. Choose Miss G. Age mid thirties, dusky well built body and possess a. Smiley face. She was not good looking. I was not an intention of extra. Just wanted a relaxing massage. Went upstairs, there were 3 cabins. Small size. Got into one of them and wear the disposables.

The massage started with a cheap cream. She appeared to be very talkative and Jolly. Quality of massage was good, with pressure on right places. I. Enjoyed almost for 30 minutes. She tried to divert the conversation to seductive direction and started giving hints every other way she can!

I was literally enjoying willingly by ignoring the hints! At last she was frustrated and asked if its is my first time!! I. What do you. Think? She kept silent for a while. Understood that I was Teasing. Smiled and directly inserted her hand inside the disposable and hold my tool. She asked me how much I am willing to pay. I told 700 for HJ+TL+BBBJ she was kind of disappointed and said all those will cost 2 k. I told forget it and continue plain massage. After some negotiation she agreed with 1 k.

She opened her top and pushed her nipples inside my mouth. I enjoyed sucking them like a baby, boobs were bit saggy but clean enough. I. Squeezed them hard and played. She continued HJ in that position for 10 minutes..Man this is a win win. Mind sharing the number?

TomCat1978
12-25-15, 19:59
Can you please provide the cell no.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

JacksonGet your PM activated.

Bondrep111
12-26-15, 07:25
Wow. Great FR! I am a fan of petite girls and would surely like to try her. Coming to Kolkata in New year and would like to celebrate with her. Please share the contact details. PM active.Hello buddy,

I will be coming to Kolkata around Jan 8, can you share her number?

Thanks

CoolGuyJasson
12-26-15, 09:00
Thanks great casanova for providing this indi number. Contacted her two days back. She quoted 6 k for single pop. She used to have her own place but now she doesn't have a place. She arranged one in kasba charging another 1 k. Met her near gariahat and went to the place. She looks beautiful and young. Had a good time with her. Service good but to my opinion not worth 6 k. Looks wise pretty and can accompany you in any party and you would feel comfortable. Everything was on the card in terms of service but unfortunately she couldn't do much as she went to orgasm while I fingered her wildly. Her hindi accent reminds me some of the dialogues of gangs of wasipur. LOL. She was moaning " ungli hain k lund. Pura bistar gila ho jayega".

I do have her pic but not posting here because of privacy. If seniors are interested to see her pic then pm your email ID. I will share there.

Overall good experience but not worth 6+1 k. I would repeat her if she comes in 4 k with place.

Merry Christmas and happy new year all.

Jason!!

RockingKolkata
12-26-15, 09:41

I was literally enjoying willingly by ignoring the hints! At last she was frustrated and asked if its is my first time!! I. What do you. Think? She kept silent for a while. Understood that I was Teasing. Smiled and directly inserted her hand inside the disposable and hold my tool. She asked me how much I am willing to pay. I told 700 for HJ+TL+BBBJ she was kind of disappointed and said all those will cost 2 k. I told forget it and continue plain massage. After some negotiation she agreed with 1 k.

She opened her top and pushed her nipples inside my mouth. I enjoyed sucking them like a baby, boobs were bit saggy but clean enough. I. Squeezed them hard and played. She continued HJ in that position for 10 minutes. Then she started BBBJ, it was not too bad, but cannot rate A.

She requested me not to CIM. She switched back to previous position. After another 10 minutes. Quality of HJ was really good, after another 5.

Minutes I came in her hands. She wiped carefully, hugged me and forcefully gave me her number! She came outside to the door with me and told that if I take her again she will manage discount on any other beauty services like facial, hair cut etc. Thanked her and disappeared from there in no time.

Looks / Body- 4/10, not attractive.

HJ- 8/10.

BBBJ- 5/10.

GFE- 9/10 willing to please customer all the time.

Damage- 399+1 k.

VFM. Yes, if you are looking for a relaxing massage.Brother which spa are you pointing at. As for Groupon I have seen all the deals on Camac steet but none offer it at 399. Can you please elaborate? Yr co-operation wil be highly appreciated.

RohitLiverpool
12-26-15, 09:56
Hi guys,

I've just received Julia's contact number through a contact. But I would like to make sure if she is the same one that we all like. The one with the Anal service.

Does her last four digits of number are 542?

Please let me know.

Thank you.

TomCat1978
12-26-15, 12:55
Brother which spa are you pointing at. As for Groupon I have seen all the deals on Camac steet but none offer it at 399. Can you please elaborate? Yr co-operation wil be highly appreciated.Sent you the PM. Try other girls in the same spa. There were 2 more, I saw while coming out.

RohitLiverpool
12-26-15, 13:30
Hi,

First if all thanks everyone for being part if this and helping us with pointers.

Recently I got Julia's contact from one of my Indie contact.

Just would like to make sure that it's the same Julia who is famous here for Anal.

Does her contact number end by 542?

Please help me out with confirmation.

Thanks.

Wanderer31
12-26-15, 16:37
Hi friends and seniors,

I will be traveling to Kolkata on 8th Jan for 2 days and wanted to taste some flesh there. I will be staying at a hotel in pk st area. Request all friends and seniors from Kolkata to help with some active contacts (SP or inde's anything). I am a budget monger, so do not need anything on high end rates. I am from Delhi and have been mongering here, can reciprocate with help on inde and SP contacts in Delhi for anyone. My pm is active, please requesting to share details.

Thanks in advance.

LoveGuy01
12-26-15, 18:27
Hi guys,

I've just received Julia's contact number through a contact. But I would like to make sure if she is the same one that we all like. The one with the Anal service.

Does her last four digits of number are 542?

Please let me know.

Thank you.That's her number. Go ahead have a good time. Share your experience and try to negotiate.

Trekker79
12-27-15, 03:15
Hi,

First if all thanks everyone for being part if this and helping us with pointers.

Recently I got Julia's contact from one of my Indie contact.

Just would like to make sure that it's the same Julia who is famous here for Anal.

Does her contact number end by 542?

Please help me out with confirmation.

Thanks.Yes, Rohit that's Julia's no. Please post your experience and the damages.

AJKol
12-27-15, 04:38
Located a spa in south Calcutta. Great ambiance and all comfort. Welcomed at the receptionist who was extremely sexy with 36 D boobs and a smile which could lure to her.

Anyway, selected a massage with bathtub and shower included. Then came the girl in question. 5'6" Slim with very very large boobs, changed myself to pant provided by them. She came back in 1 min before I could completely change. Without going into massage she caught hold of my shoulders and planted a light kiss on my cheeks.

She then told me to lie down. Massage started, hard though. Within ten minutes she was touching my johnny but just gentle touches. Then she asked me to agree to pay her Rs1,500/- and leave the rest to her. If I was not satisfied I need not pay at all.

Deal was fine. I agreed. She immediately dimmed the light and started DFK which I had never got in my life. Her tongue was inside my mouth in the entire session of DFK. I had to tell her to stop. She started by licking all over my back, front and started rimming without a signal. I was on top of the world..Hi bro,

I am a newbie in this forum. Not I the city though. Can you please provide pointers on the same?

Thanks & happy mongering!

Wanderer31
12-27-15, 04:58
I have lots of numbers I have used. Not SG, Independent call girls.Would you be kind enough to help with those inde contacts and ref. My pm is active, just in case you consider sharing the contacts. I will be visiting Kol for 2 days starting 8th Jan. And wanted to enjoy during that period.

Thanks in advance.

Rakesh Oberoi
12-27-15, 06:37
Being a spa man I usually don't miss out on opportunities to grab extra discounts being offered by coupon sites.

Picked up the coupon of now much talked about spa at ice skating for just 500 bucks.

Called and fixed an appointment, mentioning to the receptionist that I want a friendly therapist.

The spa isn't very lavish and even has non Ac rooms, well decorated though.

I was assigned a therapist. A.

She was fair, slim and tender figure with well shaped round ample boobs.

Massage was OK. To my good fortune, she popped up the Extras offer 75% into the massage.

She quoted 2 k for HJ and B2B.

I told her will pay only 500 and he was disappointed.

However negotiations went on and I understood that she is the one with the need here. She wanted some quick bucks.

Finally HJ, B2B was settled at 1000. I knew I was overpaying this time.

She dropped her too and the boobs were lovely. Kept sucking her boobs and she was completely aroused.

Finally, I told her to suck my cock too. Remember I was paying 1000 bucks.

After one or two denials she agreed and sucked for 4-5 minutes.

Asked her to finish by HJ, and a heavy load came out.

Phew.

Looks 5/10.

Service 6/10.

WIR. Some other girl.

CoolGuyJasson
12-27-15, 08:38
Hello everyone.

Does anyone know this lady? If so please provide a ref. Her no ends with 5208. Got this no from a fellow isgian but without ref.

CoolGuyJasson
12-27-15, 08:46
Fellow members.

There is a MILF called sapna gupta who is an indi service provider. I have seen her pic in wechat. Perfect hw. But whenever trying to contact her she is not reverting back. Even if she replies she is asking for ref. I tried providing her few ref but she disconnects. Just checking whether anyone of you knows her or visited her?

Let me know.

Thanks jason.

JohnPhoenix
12-27-15, 09:14
Hello everyone.

Does anyone know this lady? If so please provide a ref. Her no ends with 5208. Got this no from a fellow isgian but without ref.Hey bro,

This is Dolly from Delhi. Quotes round 2-2.5 k. Last heard there were some problems with her in terms of health issues. You can find about it, in Chennai forum.

I don't know with what reference she will go in Kolkota!

Cheers,

J

LoveGuy01
12-27-15, 09:54
Fellow members.

There is a MILF called sapna gupta who is an indi service provider. I have seen her pic in wechat. Perfect hw. But whenever trying to contact her she is not reverting back. Even if she replies she is asking for ref. I tried providing her few ref but she disconnects. Just checking whether anyone of you knows her or visited her?

Let me know.

Thanks jason.Have meet her in person. She was asking 5 k shot which I felt was way to high for her. If you want reference just say you got the number from SEA website, she had her ad there. She wouldn't remember me or else I would have told you to give my reference. She is short, have a daughter too and is a gold digger will try to emotionally involve you by saying family problem, tuition fees for daughter and all.

LoveGuy01
12-27-15, 10:00
Julia pic.

Rsen3913
12-27-15, 11:57
It would be highly appreciated if you could PM this contact with damage and pic if possible.

I would share my contacts if you have not met them already.

Thanks again.

Thanks to Great Casa, I came in touch with a wonderful babe who is simply irresistible. She is now in my Top Three mongering experiences.

She came in pink salwar to the assigned guest house and immediately caught my attention due to her sweet cute looks. And when she spoke, it was a total knockout. Her voice is like of a cute 16 year old with all honey and butter that only a sweet Bengali girl possess.

She is a good person to speak with. After initial chit chat, we ordered some food and beer. Though later she told that she asked for beer cause probably I like it which was not the case.

After a few sip, we started with DFK which she seems not comfortable with. But after some more hugging she opened her dress and gave a wonderful tongue sucking kiss. She smelt ciggy but not much. Good thing she understood that I don't like ciggy much and apologised for me. Her soft voice and humble and homely voice had already hardened my dick. She felt it and pressed her bazookas over my dick and asked me whether she will start or I will do something. I told her to go ahead to which she licked the whole upper body for quite some time and concentrated on dick. She was apprehensive about the dick size as it may hurt her throat. I told her not to worry and that I will not unnecessarily thrust it hard. BBJ went on for 10 mns. She asked me whether she will ride me. I said no..

BigWorld
12-27-15, 14:52
Last week went to Habib Behala unit. Asked for facial. Receptionist showed me a AC cabin with bed inside. A girl came and started doing the facial. Gradually to my utter surprise she started arousing me by gentle movement of her fingers / hands on my chest / nipples. I asked politely that any extras? She answered yes only HJ. I asked Can I touch your boobs? She said yes. My johny just got excited and asked how much. She with sexy voice replied 1000. She was 26/27 with nice boobs which I fondled / played a lot.

My rating.

Looks = 8

Boobs = 9.

HJ = 8.

Damage Facial cost + 1000 (HJ)

I am planning to go again soon.Last week went there for a facial and I fondled her boobs and got an amazing HJ for 500.

Did anyone tried this recently?

Krishnendu
12-27-15, 19:46
Have meet her in person. She was asking 5 k shot which I felt was way to high for her. If you want reference just say you got the number from SEA website, she had her ad there. She wouldn't remember me or else I would have told you to give my reference. She is short, have a daughter too and is a gold digger will try to emotionally involve you by saying family problem, tuition fees for daughter and all.Yes this observation is correct. She tries to get involved emotionally, I met her few times in past, her service was perfect to me; she has recently metamorphosed herself into a SP and is having good collection, I tried some of her collections also. I feel her new role of SP is better than her indy role. It is also fact that she is voraciously used by the mongers.

LoveSearch
12-28-15, 02:40
Hey guys,

I have been mongering around some buildings in SG, but I am not happy with the whole experience there. Can someone help me with the contacts of Julia and Priyannka? I have been looking for great BBBJ, CIM experiences in a decent guest house / flat / MP. My PM is activated. I'll appreciate any help and will try to give info about other babes I have been with.

Sunit0704
12-28-15, 06:55
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

Sree1851
12-28-15, 10:01
Thank you all for keeping the flow of information and FRs.

Special thanks to Tomcat1978 and Rakesh Oberoi for the contacts and the pointers.

Had a very nice weekend. Visited the MP in Camac street and the famed Julia.

MP in camac street

Took the groupon voucher for 799 and headed there. Was assigned Miss G. After the usual chitchat she asked me to change into a disposal.

I grinned and asked her if it was really necessary. She gave an understanding smile and just stood there while I stripped.

Halfway through the massage she motioned towards jonny and comments. The little guy is very happy. I replied. Yes and the little guy is calling you.

She gave a smile and started talkng rates. After much bargaining which has been talked about in this forum many times it was decided for 1000 - BBBJ, B2 be, DFK, boob press.

She had a nice rack and I happily pressed on. After hard work of about 10 minutes I finished with CIM. Overall good experience.

Damage - 799 + 1000.

WIR. Yes, next time I'm in the city.

Boobs - 8/10.

Service - 9/10.

Attitude - 7/10.

JULIA

Saturday before leaving for the airport had a few hours to kill, so decided to call the number. She asked for reference and I somehow managed telling that I am only few hours here and let us not waste time discussing references when you can earn good money. She agreed reluctantly. Asked me to come down to ballygunge. I shall not go into details as very detailed FRs have been given on Julie. It was very very good and the most appreciated anal was available.

I would like to once again thank the brothers of city of joy for sharing with me the wonders of the city. Please PM me for any needs if you ever come to Pune.

Cheers, sree.

Hi brothers from Calcutta,

I am in the city of joy till this weekend. Any pointers towards good indie, SP or MP shall be appreciated.

In return I have a good database of all the above in Pune.

Please help by PM. Thanks.

Cheers,

Sree

CoolGuyJasson
12-28-15, 17:02
Thanks great casanova for providing this indi number. Contacted her two days back. She quoted 6 k for single pop. She used to have her own place but now she doesn't have a place. She arranged one in kasba charging another 1 k. Met her near gariahat and went to the place. She looks beautiful and young. Had a good time with her. Service good but to my opinion not worth 6 k. Looks wise pretty and can accompany you in any party and you would feel comfortable. Everything was on the card in terms of service but unfortunately she couldn't do much as she went to orgasm while I fingered her wildly. Her hindi accent reminds me some of the dialogues of gangs of wasipur. LOL. She was moaning " ungli hain k lund. Pura bistar gila ho jayega".

I do have her pic but not posting here because of privacy. If seniors are interested to see her pic then pm your email ID. I will share there.

Overall good experience but not worth 6+1 k. I would repeat her if she comes in 4 k with place.

Merry Christmas and happy new year all.

Jason!!Too many requests. Hence uploading here. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Aruncuckoo
12-28-15, 20:47
Had multiple trips this year to SG, however didn't get a chance to write a detailed report so far. It is high time I take some time to write about the latest report first which I had in Dec.'2015. Not a typical time to make a trip given the fact that I just finished a trip in August with John & co. However was tempted when some of the fellow ISG members proposed to have a trip in Dec. It was a mid size mass gathering with Metso & Arun2. The reason I say it is midsized is because the trip we had in August was a mass gathering with John, Lord etc.

As planned we started arriving one by one. I landed early and checked-in to my regular low cost hotel near park st, folloed by metso who checked-in to a near by hoten and then arun2 joined my room. I had lunch with metso, a better resturant and had a nice kolkata syle biriyani. Waited for Arun2 and once he got ready we all started to head towards SG. During the whole day the local ISG vetrans like Deepak, Bablu, jeetu etc are in constant touch and we started planning on what we need to do in the next few days. Given the fact that it was a week day it was highly unlikely that any of the local friends can join us from begining.

We arrived at the sohabazar metro and waited near the entrance for our SP santosh to arrive. Having travelled so long and haven't had sleep during day time, I didn't feel that energetic. Santosh took to his prefered buildings and girls, his service was little poor as he showed us very little option and forcing us to select. However we didn't relent and comparitively we found most of the rooms are either locked or occupied. Finally after roaming multiple buildings PB, NL, Rupashree, Rahat Palace etc finally selected one slim girl whose name is Pooja (Not my dream girl pooja of Kanchan Palace), this is a different girl. Had settled for a dance for a standard price 3200. Santosh insisted to pay after the deed (his way of showing that we are preferred customers). The dance begins and we felt that our choice is not bad at all, infact it turned out to be very good. She went out of the box to impress us with her dance, she is infact a great dancer. At one point iam stunned by her effort to pour a glass of beer on her beautiful hair to make it stickey to hold the beer glass on her head and had a great dance. The next activity is much more adventerous, she bought a pack of cigrett (infact we paid for beer & cigretts), she lit it and I thought she is going to smoke just like anyone. To our surprise she started dancing with a lit cigrette in her pussy, OMG it is amazing. She tried as much as possible to impress us. As usual the last two songs were nude and she allowed to finger, suck her little boobs (boobs lovers will be dissapointed). After the session three of us are not intrested in shot so we paid and decided to move on.

Specifications:

Name: Pooja.

Looks: 7/10.

Body: Petite / Slim.

Boobs: Small (lemon size).

Dance: 10/10.

GFE: Yes.

Damage: 3200 + 200/300 for Beer / Cigs + 500 tip (for her efforts).

Participants: Me, Arun2 & Metso.

Have pics of pooja of bldg 12, can share if some one wants via PM.

Next we started exploring few more buildings and we didn't find anyone of our liking. In the meanwhile it is around 8-8. 30 PM and bablu joined us. He took us to a low cost building (we wanted more of low cost building in this trip). It is bldg 10 (old), in the same road as PB opposite to bldg 19 (Twinkle's building). It was really a low cost with just few rooms with all rooms with about 8-10 girls stuffed. We were forced to enter the bldg and the girls tried their level best to impress us. The room we entered is in 1st floor right side corner room with average looking girls. Bablu recommended a girl but we choose a different one who made some efforts to impress us. We negotiated for a 1 HR dance and we paid 2000. Bablu wanted to leave, and as he departs we headed for our dance session. Now the real disappointment started, first all rooms in that building were occupied and there is no room with music system to do dance. The girl took us on road to a different building, I think it is Khasis. The girl was ok and she tried her best to dance, however probably we are the first set of fools to take her for dance. She did some thing which is just like moving hands and legs and every now and then asking us feed back on how is it. She was very happpy that some one had given her oppertunity to dance. At least I was waiting for this pathetic dance session to end. After the session santosh arranged for a taxi to return back to the hotel. We were exhausted and we want to end the day by 11 PM. Had dinner and went to sleep.

Specifications:

Name: Kushi.

Looks: 5/10.

Body: Normal.

Boobs: Small (cheated by having big pads).

Dance: 1/10.

GFE: and / A.

Damage: 2000 + 200 tip (These low class girls beg for it).

I was little low in energy and it continued in my whole trip due to the fact that my sweet heart Pooja of Kanchan palace went on a dussehra vacation and didn't return because of her cousin brothers marriage. I promised her that I will cancel my trip and will make a trip in January but ended up making this trip as cancellation of flight tickets means loss of around 4-5 K in the form of cancellation charges. I though I can hide the fact that I visited kolkata but unfortunately I became familiar face in SG because of too frequent trips this year specially the servants of pooja & farah recognized me when I was waiting outside.

Wait for my next report on day2 which is much more exciting.

KolkataLoner
12-29-15, 10:32
Hi all,

Went to this massage parlor on Short Street. They had both Thai and Indian girls. Choose a Thai girl. The rooms are all air conditioned and clean. Only problem is they have glass doors but are covered with thick curtains from the inside. So all together safe.

The girl had a decent figure maybe a little on the plumper side and she smelt good (she wore a good perfume).

I asked for a hard massage and she was excellent. After around 45 minutes she asked if I wanted some extra.

It was 1000/- for HJ 2500 for BBBJ and 3500 for B2B. I asked for the BBBJ and she took her top off and sucked and licked I warned her when I was about to come to and she finished me with her lovely hands. All together a great experience because for the first time I met a girl who gave a really great massage and a happy ending.

At the reception I had to pay 1600/- for the massage and 2500/- to the girl all total a good experience. This place is great for people who want a good relaxing massage with happy ending. I am thinking of taking a 90 minute massage next time just to be able to enjoy this woman a little more.

Thanks

Gabbar007
12-29-15, 12:38
Dear monger friends,

In last few days, I have read a lot about Julia and her special anal service. I am yet to experience Anal and would surely like to try her during my visit to Kol in Jan. Please help a fellow friend and share the details along with damages. PM active. Can share some good contacts in Delhi.

Cheers

Ishqjaanu
12-29-15, 20:23
Located a spa in south Calcutta. Great ambiance and all comfort. Welcomed at the receptionist who was extremely sexy with 36 D boobs and a smile which could lure to her.

Anyway, selected a massage with bathtub and shower included. Then came the girl in question. 5'6" Slim with very very large boobs, changed myself to pant provided by them. She came back in 1 min before I could completely change. Without going into massage she caught hold of my shoulders and planted a light kiss on my cheeks.

She then told me to lie down. Massage started, hard though. Within ten minutes she was touching my johnny but just gentle touches. Then she asked me to agree to pay her Rs1,500/- and leave the rest to her. If I was not satisfied I need not pay at all.

Deal was fine. I agreed. She immediately dimmed the light and started DFK which I had never got in my life. Her tongue was inside my mouth in the entire session of DFK. I had to tell her to stop. She started by licking all over my back, front and started rimming without a signal. I was on top of the world.

BBJ was her next move and it was all deep throat. In the meanwhile I was exploring and kissing all over her body specially her big round boobs..Can you please give hints about the name of the spa! Really would be grateful!

Aruncuckoo
12-29-15, 21:08
Wake up around 12 PM on day 2 and started planning for this day. After having lunch we started early. This time guys wants to try a different pimp and also want to have shot at cheaper buildings. So we called Lagan as soon as we landed, we struggled a bit to communicate as Lagan speaks a different slang of Hindi (Bihari mix), finally Lagan arrived and was happy to see me as I was his old customer for few trips. This time we were clear with our requirement and I directly said Lagan to take us to Bldg 6 (Near Tram lane side) which is his den. As soon as we entered lagan started showing few options on the ground floor and I directly started searching for Ria (whom I found good in few of my previous trips). She was not in her common room instead her roommate who is of same type woke up from sleep. While we were deciding whom to take Ria screamed from third floor balcony and was very excited to see me. Ria's friend was not ready yet so we moved to 3rd floor. Ria was not ready either, she was in her nightly. He had a brief chit chat and finally Metso got horny and took Ria for a shot. I promised Ria that I will wait outside and definitely take her. In the meanwhile Arun2 wanted t take Ria's friend and she was taking bath so we were asked to wait in another girls room. In the mean while Metso completed his session and I went for a shot with Ria while Arun2 went for a show with Ria's friend (Sorry don't remember her name). It was my usual experience with a well tested GFE type of girl whom I know, a kind of home coming. Had a nice session with WOT (She is very slim and petite). After my session we both came down to the waiting room where Arun2 is already waiting after his session. In the meanwhile Metso started his second encounter with Ria's friend. Arun2 gave a good review about Ria's friend while Metso gave thumps up for Ria.

In this back to back shot session we almost spent 3 hrs in the same building waiting for each other to complete. It is around 6 PM and started getting dark. We asked Lagan to take us to some premium building for a dance. As usual we explored most of the buildings on the premium side and finally settled for a girl in bldg 12, second floor right side corridor. Her name is Kushboo and she is a petite girl neatly dressed with yellow top and medium sized boobs. What followed was a 1 HR solid dance. Nothing more to explain but these Agra (or Delhi girl as she claims) are trained dancers. LOS of kissing and hugging and the standard two naked dance. She was energetic and tried the best to impress us with the dance and made all three of us equally happy.

Specifications:

Name: Kushboo.

Looks: 8/10.

Body: Petite / Slim.

Boobs: Small / Medium.

Dance: 10/10.

Damage: 3200.

By the time we finished dance session with Kushboo, Bablu reached SG and had a brief discussion and proudly introduced Kushboo to Bablu (I don't think he will remember). We started to move on and this time Bablu said he will select the girl and asked Lagan o take us to Prem Badhan. We didn't know his intention but he told us that he will give us some extraordinary experience. He selected Kareena, 3rd floor right side last room. The physique of the girl is as per Bablu's specification short-bubbly-curvy-big boobs. Lagan left after discussion and the doors closed. What happened after that is a crazy experience. She was wearing a short tube top and with in few minutes she lifter her legs and showed us that she don' have a habit of wearing panties. Bablu planned and positioned himself at the extreme corner of the bed and was smiling to himself, it took me a while to understand the reason behind his smile. From song 1 she was crazy, she made all three of us to remove everything including our underwear and she was all over us. It was like some foreign porn foreplay session. Her pussy was all over our bodies and I felt the smell until I took bath the next day. She was a tigress and literally banged us left-right. Now I really understood why Bablu was smiling. There were some reports in ISG and other forums, numerous chat session with fellow ISG seniors / local mongers about Kareena and her performance but never expected that I will become breathless. The next day some one asked how was Kareena's session I replied saying "she raped me / us". Guys expecting some erotic sex exploration must definitely thy Kareena. For guys like me who love pleasant / soft girls, it was a mistake to enter her den, never go there else you will be exploited by her.

Specifications:

Name: Kushboo.

Body: Curvy.

Boobs: Medium / Big.

Dance: 4/10 (mostly erotic sex show).

Damage: 3200 (+500 tip).

Participants: Me, Arun2, Bablu & Metso.

Some how managed to run out of the PB and Bablu told let us go to another low cost building, a new find from him. This time he don't want to take a pimp. In fact we can't avoid a pimp and some one on the road took a lead and took us to the building. Now Santosh joined and there was a minor argument on who customer we are, finally ended up going with Santosh. We didn't like the way Santosh barged in to the group and pushed the other pimp away. Anyway we entered a new building chotibari, a relatively new and small building next to Menaka bari. There were handful of good profiles inside. Chose one girl in a traditional saree young / slim / tall. Negotiated the price and settled for 1700 for a dance, in case we want to go for a shot it is 1 k extra. The dance was OK type and she did her best and as usual final few songs are full naked. Ended the sessions and was in no mood to go further as it was a long day started at 3 PM and almost around midnight. We took some food from a small hotel with in SG as recommended by Santosh. While in food counter got a chance to meet our dear friend flash and one of his friend who just got battered by Kareena after our session. Flash indicated that he may not be gaining us in the next few days of our stay as he is travelling to his hometown. Finally we all decided to disperse and took a taxi back to our respective hotels.

Specifications:

Name: Sunaina.

Body: Slim.

Boobs: Small.

Dance: 4/10.

Damage: 1700.

I have photos of Ria & Her friend which I can share for curious ISG members.

After my day 1 report one of the ISG member who is in active touch with me in the last one year was very rude with me and misunderstood my queries and started abusing me. I blocked him permanently on that social media site, he should be reading this report. What ever is your ISG ID, please don' do this to anyone. As much as possible I have always helped fellow ISG'ians with pimps contacts in SG or SP contacts in Hyderabad / Blr. I have no problem sharing pics / contacts with anyone with out any condition. Not posting it here these days for obvious reasons.

SandyBajaj
12-30-15, 08:27
Could you PM me pics of these hotties with name?

Wake up around 12 PM on day 2 and started planning for this day. After having lunch we started early. This time guys wants to try a different pimp and also want to have shot at cheaper buildings. So we called Lagan as soon as we landed, we struggled a bit to communicate as Lagan speaks a different slang of Hindi (Bihari mix), finally Lagan arrived and was happy to see me as I was his old customer for few trips. This time we were clear with our requirement and I directly said Lagan to take us to Bldg 6 (Near Tram lane side) which is his den. As soon as we entered lagan started showing few options on the ground floor and I directly started searching for Ria (whom I found good in few of my previous trips). She was not in her common room instead her roommate who is of same type woke up from sleep. While we were deciding whom to take Ria screamed from third floor balcony and was very excited to see me. Ria's friend was not ready yet so we moved to 3rd floor. Ria was not ready either, she was in her nightly. He had a brief chit chat and finally Metso got horny and took Ria for a shot. I promised Ria that I will wait outside and definitely take her. In the meanwhile Arun2 wanted t take Ria's friend and she was taking bath so we were asked to wait in another girls room..

SandyBajaj
12-30-15, 09:32
Hey guys,

This is my first report. I've been a member of ISG for nearly a year now. But didn't feel like uploading any reports but many people have helped so ID like to share my experiences from Kolkata.

Indie- Jyoti Kolkata.

Well I got this from a senior member- GreatCasanova exactly in the forum. Hes the boss. Its been a few months since I've met her. She charged 6 k per shot with BBJ and fingering. Nice tits and good for fondling but with a UP accent but nice racks. Ass is really nice to smack. She allowed that but is a little high on the price. 3 k would be great. She stays behind South City.

Indie- Priyanka AH..Please PM SP Arun number.

SandyBajaj
12-30-15, 09:53
Hi,

Planning to hookup with African Indie. PM me if anybody have experienced them.

Thanks!

Rokr Blore
12-30-15, 13:48
Hi all from Kol,

I'm travelling to Kol tomorrow and will be there for the first week of Jan. Although I was once a long time resident of Kol, I've never ventured to SG area ever. Any senior member wants to team up and go to SG together, please PM me. I'd like to explore SG as much as possible during my short stay. I don't really know the dates I'll be free until I land there but we can plan. Leads on budget inde HW in south Kol also welcome.

Since I'll be staying with my relatives, I'll not be able to make phone calls so we will have to sync up on Whatsapp or SMS.

Hemant45
12-30-15, 17:22
How tall is she? Approx? And assets okay?

Too many requests. Hence uploading here. Sorry for the inconvenience.

SwishAway
12-30-15, 22:32
Can PM me the contact of famous AH everyone talks about.

Thanks in advance.

SpiderBoy69
12-31-15, 00:50
Wake up around 12 PM on day 2 and started planning for this day. After having lunch we started early. This time guys wants to try a different pimp and also want to have shot at cheaper buildings. So we called Lagan as soon as we landed, we struggled a bit to communicate as Lagan speaks a different slang of Hindi (Bihari mix), finally Lagan arrived and was happy to see me as I was his old customer for few trips. This time we were clear with our requirement and I directly said Lagan to take us to Bldg 6 (Near Tram lane side) which is his den. As soon as we entered lagan started showing few options on the ground floor and I directly started searching for Ria (whom I found good in few of my previous trips). She was not in her common room instead her roommate who is of same type woke up from sleep. While we were deciding whom to take Ria screamed from third floor balcony and was very excited to see me. Ria's friend was not ready yet so we moved to 3rd floor. Ria was not ready either, she was in her nightly. He had a brief chit chat and finally Metso got horny and took Ria for a shot. I promised Ria that I will wait outside and definitely take her. In the meanwhile Arun2 wanted t take Ria's friend and she was taking bath so we were asked to wait in another girls room. In the mean while Metso completed his session and I went for a shot with Ria while Arun2 went for a show with Ria's friend (Sorry don't remember her name)...Arun,

Thank you for a well written report.

Time and time again, you are proving to be a very helpful person specially for the new comers of this Forum. Eagerly waiting for my trip to SG in few weeks time.

EnjoyEnjoy
12-31-15, 06:34

Deal was fine. I agreed. She immediately dimmed the light and started DFK which I had never got in my life. Her tongue was inside my mouth in the entire session of DFK. I had to tell her to stop. She started by licking all over my back, front and started rimming without a signal. I was on top of the world..Kindly PM me the details.

Rahul128
01-01-16, 11:13
HI Seniors and ISG members,

Very Happy new year to All. As I am very recently move to Kolkata hence This New year is very dry for me. Basically I am from Bangalore and I have good hold over there but here unable to find Inde. Yesterday I have tried in Kolkata. Locanto. In but unable to trust them.

YDAY during my hunting in Internet I came across ISG and found very interesting. Hence I have registered and Take the subscription.

I would request all of you to please please. Help me with Inde contact.

When ever you visit Bangalore or Mumbai please give me a chance to help you. But currently I am very desperately looking for some Good Inde.

Please help me.

ZachHamilton
01-01-16, 11:43
Good to see your detailed reports again Arun.

Happy new year to all.

Kishore

Wake up around 12 PM on day 2 and started planning for this day. After having lunch we started early. This time guys wants to try a different pimp and also want to have shot at cheaper buildings. So we called Lagan as soon as we landed, we struggled a bit to communicate as Lagan speaks a different slang of Hindi (Bihari mix), finally Lagan arrived and was happy to see me as I was his old customer for few trips. This time we were clear with our requirement and I directly said Lagan to take us to Bldg 6 (Near Tram lane side) which is his den. As soon as we entered lagan started showing few options on the ground floor and I directly started searching for Ria (whom I found good in few of my previous trips). She was not in her common room instead her roommate who is of same type woke up from sleep. While we were deciding whom to take Ria screamed from third floor balcony and was very excited to see me. Ria's friend was not ready yet so we moved to 3rd floor. Ria was not ready either, she was in her nightly. He had a brief chit chat and finally Metso got horny and took Ria for a shot. I promised Ria that I will wait outside and definitely take her. In the meanwhile Arun2 wanted t take Ria's friend and she was taking bath so we were asked to wait in another girls room. In the mean while Metso completed his session and I went for a shot with Ria while Arun2 went for a show with Ria's friend (Sorry don't remember her name)..

Assassins88
01-01-16, 18:20
Hi MMP,

Can you share name / location of the spa. Thanks!

Deal was fine. I agreed. She immediately dimmed the light and started DFK which I had never got in my life. Her tongue was inside my mouth in the entire session of DFK. I had to tell her to stop. She started by licking all over my back, front and started rimming without a signal. I was on top of the world.

BBJ was her next move and it was all deep throat. In the meanwhile I was exploring and kissing all over her body specially her big round boobs. It was the biggest boobs I had ever seen anywhere. She told me she was just 19 but she must be between 20-22 not more than that..

Solitaryripper
01-02-16, 06:37
Kindly PM me the details.Hi buddy,

Kindly PM me the details.

Rahul128
01-02-16, 18:17
HI Seniors and ISG members,

Very Happy new year to All. As I am very recently move to Kolkata hence This New year is very dry for me. Basically I am from Bangalore and I have good hold over there but here unable to find Inde. Yesterday I have tried in Kolkata. Locanto. In but unable to trust them.

YDAY during my hunting in Internet I came across ISG and found very interesting. Hence I have registered and Take the subscription.

I would request all of you to please please. Help me with Inde contact.

When ever you visit Bangalore or Mumbai please give me a chance to help you. But currently I am very desperately looking for some Good Inde.

Please help me.Please help me.

SaiyanYoo
01-02-16, 18:55

Deal was fine. I agreed. She immediately dimmed the light and started DFK which I had never got in my life. Her tongue was inside my mouth in the entire session of DFK. I had to tell her to stop. She started by licking all over my back, front and started rimming without a signal. I was on top of the world..Could you please PM the details.

Rahul128
01-02-16, 20:36
Since noone responded, managed to explore own my own.

Went near the esplna area and explore few bars.

Man this place is amazing, finally found ro_ _ and sat for while; had to shell some moeny for orchestra, beer (1000).

And finally after 1 hour asked the waiter if I can take a gal.

He spoke to the lady and introduced me.

To my surprise the lady came and sat besides me and started teasing and chit chatting.

Finally we settled for 4 k for 2 shots for this nice figured young slim chatter.

Brought her to my hotel and she took off from the bar for 2 hours.

Had a wild time, had shower, did the deed twice and not going to sleep. Lady left on her own.

Good experience.Hi friend,

Could you please share the location and Bar Name.

Rahul128
01-02-16, 20:44
Hello,

Dolly is available in Kolkata for 2 weeks, those who genuinely wants to try her can PM me with their contact details in return.

CheersHi friend,

Could you please share the details.

BarcaLover
01-02-16, 22:03
All dear members of ISG specially john sir, Arun sir, Casanova sir please help me. As I am only 22 & can't match criteria of credit cards I can't manage it. I am a regular visitor of ISG from 2013. But still I can't buy a subscription. My johnny is horny all the time, but I can't get the help of the legends of ISG members. I will be highly grateful, if someone purchase a subscription on behalf of me. In return I ready to give that amount in Indian currency via debit card or any other payment mode please help me Seniors.

DasMaster
01-02-16, 22:16
Dear mongers from City of Joy,

I have been a part of this forum for quite sometime, but recently changed my user name (for some naivety I showed earlier) and became a subscribing member.

I have written a few FRs, but none on Kolkata, which happens to be my hometown as well as the city I have the least mongering experience in.

I read pages after pages of reports on the Kolkata forum and some are fantastic! I have taken the liberty to write PMs to some experienced mongers seeking for some obvious kindness in sharing their information.

I live in Singapore and if any of you travel, please let me know and I'll share all I have, to make sure you enjoy your stay.

If I get a response from some of the 'big brothers' here, I will go on some bonking spree and I promise to write the FRs while my memories are still there.

Happy New Year to all of you!

DAS.

SwishAway
01-02-16, 23:23
Thanks Arnab2 for the contact of famous MP in Behala.

Tried the girl as suggested and the experience was as expected.

Body: 9/10 (soft skin and very very clean).

Sex: 8/10.

Damage: 1. 6/ shot.

Place:10/10 (very safe).

Regards.

LazeInPeace
01-03-16, 04:03
Please post some pointers to this MP.

Arnab2 is a Rockstar.

Regards.

LazeInPeace
01-03-16, 04:38
Newbie, at least 20 people have requested for pointers / details.

Not even a single response. It seems to be the out come of creative imagination.

You will find lots of very usable info in this forum. Have fun in the City of Joy.

Hi MMP,

Can you share name / location of the spa. Thanks!

JayeshVora84
01-03-16, 10:27
Hi friend,

Could you please share the details.I am genuinely interested.

Greetings,

Jackson

JayeshVora84
01-03-16, 10:58
Kindly PM me the details.

Greetings,

Jackson

Judge2016
01-03-16, 11:40
Too many requests. Hence uploading here. Sorry for the inconvenience.Would love to get her email ID if you please.

Greetings,

Jackson

DasMaster
01-03-16, 19:27
Hi bro,

I am very keen to try this out. Send you a PM and would be obliged if you can share some info.

Thanks in advance!

Das

Regards.

Rsen3913
01-03-16, 21:06
Please could you pm me the contact and total damage and best option.

She then told me to lie down. Massage started, hard though. Within ten minutes she was touching my johnny but just gentle touches. Then she asked me to agree to pay her Rs1,500/- and leave the rest to her. If I was not satisfied I need not pay at all..

SeaHawk20
01-04-16, 11:31
Hi Arnab2,

Actually I quoted the wrong msg, this is actually what fuckmeister2 enquired regarding a different girl who is acting as an model and also acts in small roles. Her name is Avisikta sen as given in the ad in locanto but if you try to search her in facebook by the phone number provided in the ad you will find her real name. And I did talk to her but haven't taken her service yet. She told me that she has a place in Saltlake and she charges 7 k for an hour. She also is in whatsapp but I think she doesn't checks it quiet often because msgs sent to her are not yet showing as "read". I thought of giving pointers to my fellow mongers if at all they are interested in this profile.Fake case. Tried and out.

Juwan
01-04-16, 11:37
All dear members of ISG specially john sir, Arun sir, Casanova sir please help me. As I am only 22 & can't match criteria of credit cards I can't manage it. I am a regular visitor of ISG from 2013. But still I can't buy a subscription. My johnny is horny all the time, but I can't get the help of the legends of ISG members. I will be highly grateful, if someone purchase a subscription on behalf of me. In return I ready to give that amount in Indian currency via debit card or any other payment mode please help me Seniors.Try VCC. I've been using VCC for around five years. It works on most of the sites. I prefer entropy.com for VCC.

Azbycx
01-04-16, 15:09
Spotted one ad in Locanto and contacted the number. Calls herself Suhana and speaks fluent English. Uses multiple numbers and then as you talk will ask your whatsapp number to send the photos. The photos as usual are too good to be true, but considering that is the usual norm of the business in India, you might want to overlook. And this is the first mistake.

The second mistake is when you reach a place according to her instructions and wait. Typically a metro station such as Shyambazaar. As you wait another guy calls you (in Hindi, somewhat Bihari accent but mind you he is not and is a Bengali trying to hide his identity). He will instruct you to go and wait at some other place and sends a car (such as Maruti omni or Maruti Eco. My case was a gray color one). The mistake is to follow his instructions and board that van. The van has a lady who is seated in the back and you are told to sit in front alongside the driver. As the van starts the lady tries to gain your confidence by showing more pictures, patching a conf call up with this 'Suhana' lady and then demanding the payment in advance. As you pay, she demands tips for the driver and after some time more money as refundable security deposit or service changes. This is the time I realized the whole thing is a scam and even though there may not be any corporal threat, the rage is over becoming. Spit the driver on his face, said 'Fuck You', opened the door and got down. The guy however did not care and disappeared with the van. Appears to be they are accustomed to such curses.

Numbers:916 xxxxX47,833 xxxxX86,842 xxxxX15.

Did a truecaller search and found that 'Suhana' also goes by the name 'Monica', the Bihari accent guy is called 'Dalu D'.

Just be careful.

Damage: 7 K.

PM me and I can send you the exact links these guys are putting up. What surprises me that even today people in this business think about scamming. While it is not at all difficult to find girls who are ready to give good service for a decent price.

Greetings,

Jackson

ManOfLove
01-04-16, 15:28
All dear members of ISG specially john sir, Arun sir, Casanova sir please help me. As I am only 22 & can't match criteria of credit cards I can't manage it. I am a regular visitor of ISG from 2013. But still I can't buy a subscription. My johnny is horny all the time, but I can't get the help of the legends of ISG members. I will be highly grateful, if someone purchase a subscription on behalf of me. In return I ready to give that amount in Indian currency via debit card or any other payment mode please help me Seniors.I'm willing to help. As a replacement use entropay: alternative to credit card. As far as I rem'ber I used it here. But I will not provide it for free. I can give you and in return I want IMPS. Search in google for the terms you did't understand.

SeaHawk20
01-04-16, 18:05
All dear members of ISG specially john sir, Arun sir, Casanova sir please help me. As I am only 22 & can't match criteria of credit cards I can't manage it. I am a regular visitor of ISG from 2013. But still I can't buy a subscription. My johnny is horny all the time, but I can't get the help of the legends of ISG members. I will be highly grateful, if someone purchase a subscription on behalf of me. In return I ready to give that amount in Indian currency via debit card or any other payment mode please help me Seniors.Buddy,

You can use Indian axis / HDFC/ ICICI debit card for payment here no issues. This visa / master debit card in India act as a credit card. Try it out provide exact name / address appear in bank statement. Happy and safe roaming. Sadly can't get your age no more in this life time.

SeaHawk20
01-04-16, 18:12
Good old Tanu, spent a afternoon with her as always talk talk and more talk. But now she got a shity place in Rajar hatt that's really a turn off. But as always she is a nice girl to spent time with. Sex 6/10 timeout 9/10.

Ranajit
01-04-16, 20:23
Well. I am late in this but would like to share with you all. Thanks to one of the senior of this forum for Priyanka contacts. She came in the hotel in the morning. We had a chit chat and started the deed. I made out at first and then we undressed each other. She sucked my dick and balls cleaned. I fucked her in doggy and then again fucked her mouth. Sucked her boobs and then cum in her mouth. It was amazing to have her.

Thanks to you!

Rsen3913
01-04-16, 20:27
Firstly, I want to thank DarkDesire for the contact.

Fixed the time and date with her over phone, which was yesterday. I reached the pre decided destination few minutes late, but she did not complain (she was on time though).

My first thought, she looked quite different from the pics on this forum, and she looked way better, though she is not a looker.

As for the experience, it was fabulous. I opted for CIM, rimming and anal (though later I didn't feel like going for it). The CBBJ was out of this world: lots of gagging, deep throat action and even a little bit of throat fucking. Within 15-20 minutes I came in her mouth, she didn't even realize and swallowed it.

Well, the rimming was extraordinary, it was so relaxing and pleasuring, I felt I will fall asleep at one point of time. She continued rimming (for more than 15 minutes) even after I came the second time. It was fantastic, her tongue movements are awesome.

Final thoughts: She is a kinky woman, who actually enjoys sex and wants to try new things. She even loves DP as she mentioned.

Details:

Face: 5. 5/10.

Body: average, she is quite fit though.

Boobs: 7/10.

BBBJ: 9/10.

GFE: 7/10.

Rimming: 10/10.

WIR: definitely, but not in the near future.

ShadesOfGrey
01-05-16, 06:16
Hey guys!

My first FR here. Thanks to TomCat1978 for the contact.

The SP he provided has a very safe place in Garia and a decent collection of HW's.

The one I selected was very cheap (2 K / shot) and was willing to and we literally did do, almost anything besides anal and CIM.

The talk afterwards was also pretty nice. It was a pretty good experience although later on, she appeared to be in a hurry to get back home.

Before her hubby got back. Overall pretty satisfied with the experience and she even provided me her no. For private session later on for a.

Cheaper price. Looks-wise not that great and a bit of a darkish complexion, but extra brown points for attitude and friendliness.

If anyone wants her no. PM me. Just be a bit discreet while talking with her, as her hubby might be around. I could exchange for any babes no.

That you have been with.

PbSexy
01-05-16, 10:49
Guys,

Is the Bangur spa safe now or the threat of raid is still looming? I have a few mongering experiences in Kolkata but Bangur is by far the best value for money.

JayeshVora84
01-05-16, 15:02
Hey guys!

My first FR here. Thanks to TomCat1978 for the contact.

The SP he provided has a very safe place in Garia and a decent collection of HW's.

The one I selected was very cheap (2 K / shot) and was willing to and we literally did do, almost anything besides anal and CIM.

The talk afterwards was also pretty nice. It was a pretty good experience although later on, she appeared to be in a hurry to get back home.

Before her hubby got back. Overall pretty satisfied with the experience and she even provided me her no. For private session later on for a.

Cheaper price. Looks-wise not that great and a bit of a darkish complexion, but extra brown points for attitude and friendliness.

If anyone wants her no. PM me. Just be a bit discreet while talking with her, as her hubby might be around. I could exchange for any babes no.

That you have been with.Can you provide me details to me. I mean her [Telephone Number deleted by Admin] I hope you got what I meant. Just reply in this format.

Thanks

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Slghy
01-05-16, 20:19
[Message to Admin deleted]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

LazeInPeace
01-05-16, 23:07
She is great at time pass, last availed her service in the month of December in Pravada. Has she quit Pravada spa and gone indi?

Good old Tanu, spent a afternoon with her as always talk talk and more talk. But now she got a shity place in Rajar hatt that's really a turn off. But as always she is a nice girl to spent time with. Sex 6/10 timeout 9/10.

Ilovmuff
01-06-16, 06:35
Hi Seahawk,

Which place in Rajarhat? Thats a wide area with three to four spas.

KolkataLoner
01-06-16, 11:05
This is a FR pending from last week. Thanks Darwin for referring me to Butterfly. One of the best experience after Priyanka Ah. Body to body massage with oil, body to body massage with chocolate syrup, BBJ with chocolate syrup, BBJ in shower, bang bang in bed and bath.

Bit costly but worthy of every penny.Could you please PM me contacts of Butterfly and Inde Julia when you get the chance.

Thanks

Greetings,

Jackson

Sandy31
01-06-16, 16:18
After a long time my friend visiting Kol, request seniors to help me in getting indis. If an item dancer in room it would be great.

SeaHawk20
01-06-16, 19:09
Hi Seahawk,

Which place in Rajarhat? Thats a wide area with three to four spas.Not spa a bloody cold and dark flat some where 15 min drive from CC2 . So any guy opting her should ask about place before hand.

SeaHawk20
01-06-16, 19:16
Tried to contact her but no luck she is stubborn. She won't move a inch with out knowing the source of the contact. Tried to convince her but no luck this is twice in 2 week. Any one have any idea please pm.

Cheers

SeaHawk20
01-06-16, 19:28
Thanks AM from the forum for providing me the contact of Butterfly in Kolkata.

Had a great experience with this Bengali chick at a 3 star hotel on Landsdown road. Called her and fixed an appointment with her, met her at the reception checked in together and went upto the room. She is a bit short but nice looking. Started with Oil Massage and then B2B, after a while she gave me a long BBBJ followed by BBBJ in the shower and then back to bed. She was not comfortable doing DFK so I did not force much. Tried a couple of positions and then ended with missionary. The girl was very cooperative and did not say no to anything. Gave her contact to another monger and he had the same reviews about her.

Looks 7/10.

Attitude 9/10.

Damage 9 K, 6 for her and 9 for the hotel (location was extremely safe).

WIR: Sure may be tom only.

She only entertains through reference and if you want her contact you will have to be a Senior, other please refrain from contacting me as I don't want time wasters spoiling my reference.

Will share another FR about her after I do her again.

Regards,

DarwinNothing costs 9 k that too in Kol if she isn't a straggler in bong movie industry or some high pf escort. Its better to stop allowing them to charge this much. This way even the normal new Indies will start charging high and start behaving aggressively. Always remember they need us, we still got options.

Cheers.

ManOfLove
01-06-16, 19:49
Could you PM contact. Thanks!Man, that was from March 15.

Krrishlbz7
01-06-16, 20:34
Please PM me the phone number of all the indie operating near Garia.

Thanks,

Krish

Rahul128
01-06-16, 20:36
Hi Arnab2,

Actually I quoted the wrong msg, this is actually what fuckmeister2 enquired regarding a different girl who is acting as an model and also acts in small roles. Her name is Avisikta sen as given in the ad in locanto but if you try to search her in facebook by the phone number provided in the ad you will find her real name. And I did talk to her but haven't taken her service yet. She told me that she has a place in Saltlake and she charges 7 k for an hour. She also is in whatsapp but I think she doesn't checks it quiet often because msgs sent to her are not yet showing as "read". I thought of giving pointers to my fellow mongers if at all they are interested in this profile.Can you please share the Salt Lake leads.

DasMaster
01-06-16, 20:52
Dear monger brothers,

Today after a lot of contemplation about SG and numerous Indie's suggested by some of our good hearted Seniors here, I decided to go with a friend of mine to a Spa on Sarat Bose Road, with name starting with E and ending with S.

I tried calling the SP Santosh, who didn't respond at first but called me back to tell me that he is in his hometown and will return only on Thursday. So I bought 2 Groupon coupons for Rs. 1500 each and landed up with this good friend around 8:10 pm (last booking).

I was assigned a North Indian chick while my friend got a Bengali girl whose name I forgot. In Massage parlors I generally categorize girls into two, the 'uglies' and the 'not so uglies'. Both girls were of the latter category but the North Indian girl was a bit thinner and slightly better looking.

Once inside the room, she told me '[Non-English text deleted by Admin]' and left. The room was decent with an attached shower and towels and a disposable undie. Some time later she came back and told me there was a mistake and there was another girl in queue before her, so if I am okay, she will do the massage. I said I don't care, she left and a new girl came in. She is also of the 'not so ugly' category, a little plumper but not really fat. Face looked okay from that distance. Turned out that she is a Bengali and her name is Renu.

She dimmed the light on my request, poured a lot of oil on my legs and started her massage. Massage was okay, not anywhere near great, but neither close to bad. Her hands brushed my ass a few times, making me feel there is something, but not so direct to make me start getting images rightaway. She did my back next and then asked me to turn around. As I went face up she started on my legs and the clock was only around 25 minutes when she asked 'Extras kichhu neben?' (Would you like some extras?

I asked her what's on the menu and she said 'handjob' and I stayed silent. Almost a minute's pause later, she said 'Body to Body'. And I said 'What else? She said 'nothing else'.

I told her 'in case you didn't notice, I have hands too' and she smiled and explained why my hands are not the same as her hands and why a woman's hands can make things much better. Then I told her 'If Blowjob is on the menu, I can consider'. She said 'no' and explained once she did it on a customer and got some mouth ulcers. Since then she stopped doing it. I explained that while we are talking, there are approximately 5 million people in the world who were getting blowjobs and barely 50 of them would get ulcers from it.

Considering the ratio in her mind she answered 'How much will you give?' and I told her 'you tell me' and it went like this a few times before she stated 'Rs. 1500'.

I thought it was too reasonable to negotiate and accepted her offer. She cleaned my johnny with the small bottle of water provided at the reception and spread a small towel under my balls and started sucking.

To cut a long story short, the blowjob was OK, not the greatest as I have had BJs from too many skilled people in my short life. But it was the first blowjob I received from a Bengali girl since my last Bengali GF in 1999, so it had a special meaning.

I fondled her boobs which were big and shapely as she unbuttoned her shirt and unhooked her bra and gave me a tit job for a few minutes, but I wanted to go back into the warmth of her mouth. She gagged a couple of times and spat on the towel under my balls (this particular thing I didn't like much) but carried on her job with sincerity. I felt her teeth a few times but it was not to a painful level.

10-12 minutes later I felt my balls tighten and she requested me 'Mukhe felo na please' (Don't cum in my mouth please) and 0. 25 secs before I came, I pulled out of her mouth and she jerked me off to a decent climax. I fondled her boobs a while longer and went to the shower after paying her the amount due. Oh, after I came, she did continue her massage for another 12-15 minutes, on my request.

Overall here are my ratings:

Looks: 6.5- not ugly, not fat, but slightly heavier side.

Boobs: 9- big and well shaped and not sagging.

Massage: 7- Has its moments and pretty OK in general.

BBBJ: 6.5- Did her job, skills can be improved though.

CIM: No.

Attitude: 9- Friendly and cooperative in general.

WIR: Possible, but I'd like to try other girls in there.

One point to note: My friend had a BJ too but his girl asked him for Rs 2000, he insisted on Rs 1500, but she didn't agree and he finally agreed to 2 k. He won't again, I am sure.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

SkMallik91
01-06-16, 21:22
This is a request to all Senior active member to PM me all the independent / pimp / inde / housewife contact number within 2 k budget. I have PM facility activated recently.

Thanks in advance.

Krrishlbz7
01-06-16, 22:25
Can you please PM me the contact details of SP along Anlong with university name and final destination.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks to Neilroy for the contact. Called the SP at around 2 pm and was asked to come near a petrol pump opposite to a famous university. I was received by man who took me to the parlor.

I reached there and greeted by the SP and showed me around 10 to 12 profiles, I took the woman in saree named Soma and she was the exact match for my requirement. For half an hour I took the massage.

From her then took body to body rubbing massage. When I started to press her boobs she was milking, first time in my life I have such experience. Started with fingering her then in missionary and finished in doggy.

After I realized that she also came. The SP told me that she has a very high profile and will provide me with next visit.

Damage: 1500 + 200 tip to the woman.

The place is absolutely safe as it seemed they are well organized and told me not to come directly need to call before coming. I agreed as my purpose is getting fulfilled.

Thanks Neilroy once again.

Rsen3913
01-06-16, 23:25
Anyone used Joy SP's services? Any reviews?

RahuKalo
01-07-16, 04:26
Hello ISG,

Staying in KK for 5 days, need help connecting with Inde's budget only. Please help with it, willing to reciprocate with all contacts for Mumbai and Capital region.

RahuKalo
01-07-16, 04:28
Hi,

Could you please PM me with this contact.

Regards.

Fixed the time and date with her over phone, which was yesterday. I reached the pre decided destination few minutes late, but she did not complain (she was on time though).

My first thought, she looked quite different from the pics on this forum, and she looked way better, though she is not a looker.

As for the experience, it was fabulous. I opted for CIM, rimming and anal (though later I didn't feel like going for it). The CBBJ was out of this world: lots of gagging, deep throat action and even a little bit of throat fucking. Within 15-20 minutes I came in her mouth, she didn't even realize and swallowed it.

Well, the rimming was extraordinary, it was so relaxing and pleasuring, I felt I will fall asleep at one point of time. She continued rimming (for more than 15 minutes) even after I came the second time. It was fantastic, her tongue movements are awesome..

Assassins88
01-07-16, 06:23

Regards.Thanks for FR. Would appreciate if you could share or PM details of the behala MP.

Wanderer31
01-07-16, 08:20
Hello to all mongers from the city of joy.

I will be visiting Kolkata starting tomorrow until 10 Jan and will be staying at a hotel in Ballygunj area. Request you to please share any reliable SP or inde contacts around this area. Also, request for any SP contacts from SG area as well.

I would like to maximize the enjoyment at Kol during these two days and therefore request for your help and guidance please.

This will be my first time mongering in Kolkata. I am active in Delhi and can reciprocate with contacts here.

My PM is active.

Thanks in advance.

JohnStock
01-07-16, 08:30
Thanks for a good report. And the right pointers.

Dear monger brothers,

Today after a lot of contemplation about SG and numerous Indie's suggested by some of our good hearted Seniors here, I decided to go with a friend of mine to a Spa on Sarat Bose Road, with name starting with E and ending with S.

I tried calling the SP Santosh, who didn't respond at first but called me back to tell me that he is in his hometown and will return only on Thursday. So I bought 2 Groupon coupons for Rs. each and landed up with this good friend around 8:10 pm (last booking).

I was assigned a North Indian chick while my friend got a Bengali girl whose name I forgot. In Massage parlors I generally categorize girls into two, the 'uglies' and the 'not so uglies'. Both girls were of the latter category but the North Indian girl was a bit thinner and slightly better looking.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

ToyBoyCal
01-07-16, 11:50
Guys,

Is the Bangur spa safe now or the threat of raid is still looming? I have a few mongering experiences in Kolkata but Bangur is by far the best value for money.Went there this Monday. Could not find anything to suggest that there may be any threat of any raid. The owner was there and we chatted for a couple of minutes before I entered the massage room. Three were 2-3 rooms already occupied at that time.

Enjoy and do share the FR. Do not forget to carry your own condoms.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was originally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING and thus was edited to normal case text. Writing in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING in the internet equivalent of shouting and is thus is prohibited on this forum.

In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

ToyBoyCal
01-07-16, 11:57
Happy New Year fellow mongers.

Johnny was getting a little eager for action and as fate would have it, a meeting near Haldiram VIP road got canceled. Decided to head straight to my favorite SPA.

Reached there around 4. 15 in the afternoon and inquired about Piyalee. Got the sad news that she's left the job: Anyway when a job at hand is to be done it just has to be done. Available therapists were Reshmi, Mohua & 1 more (can't recall the name). Selected Mohua since I had read a lot about her service here and because I already had Reshmi and the 3rd one did not appeal to me.

Changed, hopped on to the table and she started the massage. After around 5 minutes I got a little impatient and started feeling her up. She stopped me and informed me that she takes some time to get started. She asked me to flip over and lie on my tummy. She started her massage again and took off my dispo undies. Every now and then she would rub my dick and massage my ass. Was fully charged up. She took off her t-shirt and bra and started smooching me, playing with my nipples, penis and even caressing my ass. What I loved the most was, when she put both my hands above my head and held it there with one of her hands and started tonguing me all over. She obviously is into bondage as well and so am I. Was such a turn on. Thereafter it was pure bliss. Tongue sucking, BBBJ including deep throat, ass licking, she even licked my armpit. Started fucking her in WOT and after a while got into and finished in missionary. Even after I came, she did not release me, her hands and legs wrapped around me tightly.

She took off the condo, wiped me and then cleaned herself. A short massage followed and then it was back to a BBBJ and ass licking. Ended with a nice hot shower.

Salute her passion for her work.

Looks– 6/10 (not a beauty, but not unpleasant either).

Body– 7/10 (slight sagging breasts).

Sex– 9/10.

GFE– 100/10 (have never had such good sessions with any of my GFs).

Damage– 3 + 1.5 K (she did tell me that they charge 1 k as tip but I did not think it would be fair after such an awesome experience).

WIR– LOL. This was the fourth time in this SPA and this is just the tip of the iceberg. Hell yes I will repeat.

ToyBoyCal
01-07-16, 12:57
I am getting reports that mahua of the bangur spa has increased her rates to 9.5 k.

Is this true?

Fellow mongers please confirm the authenticity of this report.

Thanks,

CheersNot at all. Just had her this week. Have posted a FR too.

PosterBoy77
01-07-16, 13:48
Hi,

Still working on to get the PM. Meanwhile, can somebody provide me links for safe SP in Kolkata. Thanks in advance.

This is a request to all Senior active member to PM me all the independent / pimp / inde / housewife contact number within 2 k budget. I have PM facility activated recently.

Thanks in advance.

RashidZ
01-07-16, 17:23
Visited the spa near the skating school. Took a coupon, so relatively cheap. Got a short but cute therapist, from a neighboring country. In 10 minutes she spoke of extras. Was very well behaved. Asked for 3 K for FS+B2 B (I was carrying the C), paid 2 K. Did not like the service though as it was a bit rushed. She was happy to share the number, but I really did not care.

WIR. Yes: The place looks damn safe as it is in an office building and you will have no indication of activity from outside.

RashidZ
01-07-16, 17:29
Visited this Spa 3 times in last 2 months. All Thai therapists. Very good massage while also being super service oriented. Got B2 B+FS with Miss A (twice) and a BBBJ (no FS) with Miss S. Spa is cheap with coupon, services will cost 2-2.5 K.

WIR. Yes. But it is a pain that they keep changing therapists every 3-4 months. You have to invest in building a rapport and then she vanishes.

RashidZ
01-07-16, 18:07
It is in a township (Had gone there to meet someone). Did not have much hope for extras as it looked a full legit place. Coupon offer meant cost was 1 K. Wanted a good massage, so did not care for extras. Very good relaxing massage by a Thai girl, pretty professional. My efforts to chat up also did not yield much of a return. Lost hope and enjoyed the massage.

At the end of the massage (10 minutes left), she herself opened the dispos and started giving me a slow sensual HJ. I did not even ask, nor did we talk any money. Efforts to put a hand in her clothes met with a firm nod to say NO, LOL. It was almost as if she felt the HJ was part of the massage and doing it like she was doing any other part of the body. But the HJ was super nice. Long strokes with lots of oil while her other hand was stroking the balls. Somehow found this pretty different and hence erotic. Came a lot, tipped her 500, she took it, said a thank you and left! Not even a smile all through.

Ganatram
01-07-16, 18:28
Hello everyone.

Does anyone know this lady? If so please provide a ref. Her no ends with 5208. Got this no from a fellow isgian but without ref.Please clear your email. Its Dolly.

Rahul128
01-07-16, 20:03
Hi,

Always wanted to score in India, who knew the joy would be in city of Joy. I am in Kal for 5 day and have been contacted experienced guys for leads. Got a contact from a good Ausi friend, who had tasted lot of beauties in Kal 2 months back. The contact that I got was for an Indi as a starter. As per him "you can not go wrong with her". Trusted him called her, had to give reference of my friend. Even then she did not agree, ultimately my Ausi friend had to call her. This did not leave a good taste, but as so much had gone in for went ahead. Fixed 9 PM time with her for an out call in my hotel for 2 hrs. To avoid any trouble for her, informed the front desk that I would be hosting a guest for dinner.

Well I was exited (I usually get in these situations), got a call from the front desk that my guest is on the way it was 9 PM (wow on time). The punctuality exited me more. The doorbell rang, I opened the door and Volla she was there. She was dressed in a well fitted jeans and a floral top with a stroll around her neck. First thought, a good start. After normal pleasantries in the room, she removed the stroll around the neck and revealed the low neck top, that was not concealing an awesome cleavage. I had an instant hard on, never experienced an instant one. She looked at me, and I think she knew what was going on and gave me a light hug. Which I turned to a tight one and DFK started..Can you please PM.

JohnStock
01-07-16, 20:06
Visited the spa near the skating school. Took a coupon, so relatively cheap. Got a short but cute therapist, from a neighboring country. In 10 minutes she spoke of extras. Was very well behaved. Asked for 3 K for FS+B2 B (I was carrying the C), paid 2 K. Did not like the service though as it was a bit rushed. She was happy to share the number, but I really did not care.

WIR. Yes: The place looks damn safe as it is in an office building and you will have no indication of activity from outside.Is this the Spa in the Q mall or outside? Thanks for your help.

DasMaster
01-07-16, 20:08
This is a great experience. Reminds me of the Massage heaven in Indonesia. I have tried Massage in both Jakarta and Surabaya (but Bali and other towns can be different) and all famous and legit spas have packages which are incredibly cheap but exceptionally good. For example, I used to frequent a Spa called Graha which is massive, with many branches. They charge something around 50 USD for a Spa (you can use sauna, jacuzzi, steam, hot and cold pool etc. For as long as you want) plus a 2 hour massage, which includes the amazing hot stone massage and the girls are generally young and good looking with very professional massage skills.

As a part of the standard operating procedure, the massage ends with a handjob, unless you express your reservation against it. But there is no FS / BJ / B2B available and it is not encouraged that you ask for it and embarrass yourself. That's what I was told and I complied. Of course, there are loads of 'not so legit' spas which take care of those kind of demands.

I wish one day every spa in the world takes up this attitude.

DAS

It is in a township (Had gone there to meet someone). Did not have much hope for extras as it looked a full legit place. Coupon offer meant cost was 1 K. Wanted a good massage, so did not care for extras. Very good relaxing massage by a Thai girl, pretty professional. My efforts to chat up also did not yield much of a return. Lost hope and enjoyed the massage.

At the end of the massage (10 minutes left), she herself opened the dispos and started giving me a slow sensual HJ. I did not even ask, nor did we talk any money. Efforts to put a hand in her clothes met with a firm nod to say NO, LOL. It was almost as if she felt the HJ was part of the massage and doing it like she was doing any other part of the body. But the HJ was super nice. Long strokes with lots of oil while her other hand was stroking the balls. Somehow found this pretty different and hence erotic. Came a lot, tipped her 500, she took it, said a thank you and left! Not even a smile all through.

JohnStock
01-07-16, 20:15
Dear monger brothers,

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!A newbie question. I took a tour today of Sarat Bose Rd but couldn't notice a spa starting with E and ending with S.

Can you perhaps leave another pointer?

Located a spa near the Liquor Store, name starting with O. Met Ria. Absolutely not service oriented, bargaining to the hilt. Good looks, but so much bargaining turned me off and I walked out. Avoid this Ria.

Rakesh Oberoi
01-08-16, 03:00
If I am not wrong, are you referring to Sha Spa at the gift township?

Did you ever repeat this place? Any clue if extras are provided by each and everyone?

RashidZ
01-08-16, 05:25
Yes that is the one. I did visit there twice again. Got similar treatment (only HJ), but the second girl was more upfront and asked for 1 K (Ended up paying 800). 3rd visit, there was no Thai. There was an NE (Who is not a regular there, but substituting for a Thai who went back home) - she refused.

My sense is all Thais there give at least an HJ (In addition to a good professional massage)- Avoid NEs.

If I am not wrong, are you referring to Sha Spa at the gift township?

Did you ever repeat this place? Any clue if extras are provided by each and everyone?

RashidZ
01-08-16, 05:30
No, not in a mall. Check for the famous coupon site and you can see the clue given in my FR in the address of the Spa.

Is this the Spa in the Q mall or outside? Thanks for your help.

RashidZ
01-08-16, 05:49
Start using search websites like JD. I searched spas in Sarat Bose Rd and I could only find one with the name starting E and ending with S!

A newbie question. I took a tour today of Sarat Bose Rd but couldn't notice a spa starting with E and ending with S.

Located a spa near the Liquor Store, name starting with O. Met Ria. Absolutely not service oriented, bargaining to the hilt. Good looks, but so much bargaining turned me off and I walked out. Avoid this Ria.

EnjoyEnjoy
01-08-16, 06:25

WIR. Yes: The place looks damn safe as it is in an office building and you will have no indication of activity from outside.Can you please PM the details.

Krrishlbz7
01-08-16, 09:14
I would be grateful to you if you pm me the contact detail along with address of this MP.

Thanks.

Regards.

DasMaster
01-08-16, 09:32
Okay. Let's say it starts with EV and ends with S. Within 100 meters of Marco Polo. Visible from the main Sarat Bose road, but is just inside one of the lanes. Hope that helps.

Das

A newbie question. I took a tour today of Sarat Bose Rd but couldn't notice a spa starting with E and ending with S.

KolkataLoner
01-08-16, 10:19
There is this new MP on Burdawan Road and its next to two other spas. This J Spa has all Thai Therapists and its run by this really hot looking lady. Don't try anything with this hot woman she will burn all your fingers.

I was in a generous mood so I asked for a 90 min Swedish Massage. The therapist was nice looking and gave a decent massage. After about an hour she asked if I wanted anything extra. She wanted 1.5 for a HJ and 3 for a BJ. She was OK with sex but wanted 7.5 for it. After a little bargaining she agreed to give me a BJ for 2.5 K. She took her top and bra off and started a rather nice lick and suck routine. After a bit she removed her mouth a finished me off with her hands.

When I went in for a shower she came in a rubbed by back and legs as well which was rather nice.

Over all this was an expensive deal when we can get MP with extras for much less.

So damages were.

4800/- for a 90 minutes massage.

2500/- for BBBJ no CIM.

SPA Ambiance and safety 10/10.

Looks - 7/10.

Attitude– 6/10.

Boobs- 6/10.

GFE- 2/10 (They are pros and don't even pretend to be your GFE).

Go again- Its really expensive and you can get a great massage for about half that price. So really when I have money to burn then maybe.

They also offer these membership plans and all which give you discounts starting from 25%, but like I said its not that great that you only want to go there.

KuKriMan
01-08-16, 11:18
Hi,

I was in Kol for few days in Dec and connected with one Miss Kmstar. She is an indie and charges 5 k for couple of hours. She also has a guest house, but I met her in 5*hotel.

In early thirties and overall OK experience in sex. But good GFE. A little bit of nakhra too. She said, she also is ready to travel to outskirts of Kol for 2 days resort stay.

Anyone having any experience with this lady. She adds a star to her name, from Gujrat staying in Kol. That's her story.

Sanjay321
01-08-16, 14:16
Dear mongers,

I got some pics from my SP. Attaching one of them. Do anyone try her?

Any feedback / FR.

Sanjay

ToyBoyCal
01-08-16, 14:59

Well, the rimming was extraordinary, it was so relaxing and pleasuring, I felt I will fall asleep at one point of time. She continued rimming (for more than 15 minutes) even after I came the second time. It was fantastic, her tongue movements are awesome..Please mention the damage.

Seems like one that cannot be missed. Please share the details. My PM is active.

Thanks in advance.

Krrishlbz7
01-08-16, 15:01
Will you PM me the contact if your SP.

Thanks

Dear mongers,

Any feedback / FR.

Sanjay

BigWorld
01-08-16, 15:01
Happy New Year fellow mongers.

Johnny was getting a little eager for action and as fate would have it, a meeting near Haldiram VIP road got canceled. Decided to head straight to my favorite SPA.

Reached there around 4. 15 in the afternoon and inquired about Piyalee. Got the sad news that she's left the job: Anyway when a job at hand is to be done it just has to be done. Available therapists were Reshmi, Mohua & 1 more (can't recall the name). Selected Mohua since I had read a lot about her service here and because I already had Reshmi and the 3rd one did not appeal to me.

Changed, hopped on to the table and she started the massage. After around 5 minutes I got a little impatient and started feeling her up. She stopped me and informed me that she takes some time to get started. She asked me to flip over and lie on my tummy. She started her massage again and took off my dispo undies. Every now and then she would rub my dick and massage my ass. Was fully charged up. She took off her t-shirt and bra and started smooching me, playing with my nipples, penis and even caressing my ass. What I loved the most was, when she put both my hands above my head and held it there with one of her hands and started tonguing me all over. She obviously is into bondage as well and so am I. Was such a turn on. Thereafter it was pure bliss. Tongue sucking, BBBJ including deep throat, ass licking, she even licked my armpit..Nice Report Dude.

But Heard Police Raid will be there soon.

I got this hint from a pointer believe it or not.

Virat001
01-08-16, 15:12
Can you help me with the name of this spa?

Deal was fine. I agreed. She immediately dimmed the light and started DFK which I had never got in my life. Her tongue was inside my mouth in the entire session of DFK. I had to tell her to stop. She started by licking all over my back, front and started rimming without a signal. I was on top of the world..

BlueGold
01-08-16, 16:07
Please provide me contact details.

Advance thanks.

Regards.

SandyBajaj
01-08-16, 16:31
Hi,

I am visiting sg end of this month. Anyone want to join me for dance / FS show can PM me for further plan.

Rahul128
01-08-16, 17:44
Hello everyone.

Does anyone know this lady? If so please provide a ref. Her no ends with 5208. Got this no from a fellow isgian but without ref.Can you please share the Dolly's number.

Rahul128
01-08-16, 18:40
This is a FR two weeks old. Been to Kolkata for a few days. Stayed at a relative's house but johny was itching so contacted a few mongers who promptly helped with few contacts but all in South kolkata though I was staying at north.

So opted for my regular SP. He showed some options from which I picked a young smart looking girl whose photo made my thing Salute immediately.

Went to a designated place. They change their places regularly. The girl was exactly the same. She was wearing green top and jeans. Initially thought she has small boobs but my when she opened she had firm 36 size and as she was around 24-26 my thing was responding immediately. She was okay in sucking but very good in riding. Rode me first from back and then from front. I rubbed her twins so hard so had to scold me. LOL. Finished in missionary. Overall good experience.

Face -8/10.

Boobs - 9/10.

DFK - 6/10.

GFE - 7/10.

Damage -3. 5 k for an hour.Can you please PM me the Details.

ManOfLove
01-08-16, 20:04
Somebody please PM me Mahua's and Reshmi's number if you have them. I have good Indies to share.

Thanks.

Kolmen
01-09-16, 01:07

Regards.Is it 438 in the end of the MP? And please let me know if there is some specific baby to fuck.

Thanks in advance.

ToyBoyCal
01-09-16, 03:09
Nice Report Dude.

BUT Heard Police Raid will be there soon.

I got this hint from a pointer believe it or not.Thanks for the heads up. We all need to be careful while going there. It's just the service is so awesome I don't feel like going anywhere else.

Lachhipur Wala
01-09-16, 04:14
Hi,

I am visiting sg end of this month. Anyone want to join me for dance / FS show can PM me for further plan.You have pmed me but could ask in open forum. There is no need of any particular pimp. They will run after you to get 30% comission from what you give to girl. An old monger friend may be of help so write your experience here or pm your number.

ToyBoyCal
01-09-16, 06:57
Respected seniors and fellow mongers.

Can some one please give me the contact number of Julia who is famous for her anal service. Also how much does she charge?

My PM is active.

Thanks in advance.

TheBadGuyz
01-09-16, 07:59
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

SwishAway
01-09-16, 13:31
Is it 438 in the end of the MP? And please let me know if there is some specific baby to fuck.

Thanks in advance.No. For details PM me.

SwishAway
01-09-16, 13:45
Thanks to seniors, got the contact of this famous SP near well known university in south Kolkata.

Called the SP around 12 noon and asked for the location. I was asked to come to a famous 4 lettered shoe shop near eight (B) bus stand.

Reached there around 1 pm and was taken to the place in bike by SP. Ground floor in a residential locality. Looked safe. Rooms were dimly lit but clean.

Had to wait for 15 mins as the girl I had requested was occupied.

As pointers given by seniors, she had smooth skin. Fair. Young and very good in service. Total GFE and she chats a lot and mk you comfy in no time. Overall nice experience.

GFE: 11/10.

BJ: 8/10.

Skin and softness:9/10.

Thanks seniors again.

Cool Tool
01-09-16, 13:45
Need a good clean modern petite girl for overnight fun in my hotel room. Visiting city of joy on 14th Jan. Please help. Can help with Delhi if needed.

Thanks in advance.

Cool Tool
01-09-16, 13:49
Hi,

Please PM me the details of the place and the girl. Thanks in advance.

Regards.

Krrishlbz7
01-09-16, 18:55
Could you PM me the contact of the SP.

Thanks to seniors, got the contact of this famous SP near well known university in south Kolkata.

Called the SP around 12 noon and asked for the location. I was asked to come to a famous 4 lettered shoe shop near eight (B) bus stand.

Reached there around 1 pm and was taken to the place in bike by SP. Ground floor in a residential locality. Looked safe. Rooms were dimly lit but clean.

As pointers given by seniors, she had smooth skin. Fair. Young and very good in service. Total GFE and she chats a lot and mk you comfy in no time. Overall nice experience..

Krrishlbz7
01-09-16, 19:54
Please PM me the details of this MP.

Regards.

NeilRoy
01-10-16, 13:24

As pointers given by seniors, she had smooth skin. Fair. Young and very good in service. Total GFE and she chats a lot and mk you comfy in no time. Overall nice experience..Good to see my contribution to this forum is gaining applauses. The girl I suggested first, looks like a celebrity here now.

NoNeed 1979
01-10-16, 16:07
Good to see my contribution to this forum is gaining applauses. The girl I suggested first, looks like a celebrity here now.In the city of joy for a couple of days. Planning to visit MPs, respected seniors and friends, kindly share digits of the MP near Basanti Devi College and the much talked about one in Bangur avenue.

Gentelmen
01-11-16, 05:09
Friends,

Visiting Kolkata this week just wanted to check which 4/5* hotel is GF near park street area. Have experience of Park but hotel now need renovation. Want indi girl to walk in to room directly.

Appreciate quick replies.

Deb2016
01-11-16, 21:07
I remember reading your original FR, are the last digits of the SP 930.

Thank you.

Here's my recent two cents:

Got the number of a South Kolkata MP from a leading news paper a while back. Chatted with him on phone and he seemed decent. Planned to see his collection on one Monday evening. Got out of office an hour before usual and took the them bypass to reach the joint. I was asked to reach a famous bus stand near a famous south Kolkata university. From there, was guided near a Medical college nearby and waited a few min there as a guy came to guide me to the place. It is in the ground floor of a building in decent locality. I wondered how they managed to run the joint considering this was a densely populated area unlike garia or Behala. Was shown the collection of 7 girls. 3-4 of them were likable. However, I picked the one with a cute smile and naughty looks. Man what a choice it was. The girl, Dipa, is a sex hungry tigress. They took me to a room with a 'bigger than average MP' bed. Lights were not as dim as Disha and the AC was working to perfection. In she came with a knee length magenta dress. Started with a bit chitchat and massage. She is not a pro in massage I would admit but tried hard to make me relax. Soon she opened her bra and the 34 boobs were in my grasps. Played with them, sucked them hard and pressed them like there was not tomorrow. They were a bit shaggy but very clean and soft. She herself became horny with boob sucking and herself went down to remove my underwear and start a BBJ. Man she was sucking like a lollipop and I had to stop her after 5-6 min. She said she would tear it off if I dared stop her. I asked for a ride and she said that's her fav position too. Quickly made my jonny ready with the condom and rode like a wild horse. Her pussy is quite tight and it was like eating my jonny every other second...

BK2117
01-11-16, 23:37
Hi everyone,

I am new to this city. I have been reading the posts on this forum but still could not decide on a MP.

Which MPs do you recommend in south Calcutta for at least body 2 body, BJ (more the better)? Please give a couple of recommendations and who to select. Looks and boobs are important.

I do not have anything to exchange at this time. But, I am planning to go to a couple of 2-3 this week and will post detailed report for sure.

Also, I have a few questions about some previous posts.

I read in a post the Bangur MP (Mahua) is not safe because of chances of a raid, is the situation the same now?

It was posted earlier that Tan from pravada was one of the best, is that true? Asking because did not find many posts mentioning that MP. If true, what is the damage, expectations and is Tan the name to ask for? Or does it rhyme with a female Indian tennis players name?

Thanks

JohnStock
01-12-16, 07:33
Start using search websites like JD. I searched spas in Sarat Bose Rd and I could only find one with the name starting E and ending with S!Found the E spa on Sarat Bose road. Nice experience. HJ+BeeJay and a nice massage too!

The thing about this spa is though that the girls come in their respective turns, so sometimes it's possible to get stuck with an ugly one / one without the right attitude.

MadAssManiac
01-12-16, 08:05
Can you please pm me name of spa and the girl you took bro?

Tx.

BBJ was her next move and it was all deep throat. In the meanwhile I was exploring and kissing all over her body specially her big round boobs. It was the biggest boobs I had ever seen anywhere. She told me she was just 19 but she must be between 20-22 not more than that.

I wanted to do in doggy but she wanted it anal and requested me to stay back for second one for her WOT. But I just did doggy and she was fantastic. Tight as any virgin.

Boobs. Huge never seen or heard this big.

Age- 20-22.

College girl. Doing medical (Should her ID).

Face. Beautiful good enough to became a model or work in tollywood.

Try her she the best in town.

I am going to try Mahua in Bangur avenue today and inform you details of her tom.

Excuse my spelling and poor writing. I am not used to writing such details.

JohnStock
01-12-16, 08:56
Hi everyone,

As a newbie to Kolkata, I have a question about a SP here.

So after checking out a few MPs, I got the name of a SP from a friend here and he says the girls he has are good. The name of the SP was Mantu, number ending in 775 and it appears after speaking that he is from Orissa. It looks like he has his girls in private apartments in South Kolkata (which is good), but he wants to charge only Rupees 1500 as the damage!

Here is my question to other members. Is this too good to be true, and the SP is planning to rip off once the session begins, or is the SP genuine? Any suggestions appreciated.

Thanks

Rakesh Oberoi
01-12-16, 10:30
Any reviews on this chick?Did you finally try her? Any report or how did you get hold of her?

Badur
01-12-16, 11:53
Hello,

I am new to this site and want to know details abut where I can have fun in the most reasonable price,

Thanks.

BigWorld
01-12-16, 11:59
Is there anybody who got STD due to mongering?

Today I saw this nice writeup from a different forum of ISG. Thought of sharing.

Little bit scared to see and thinking how many of us do kissing / BBBJ etc. During sex with unknown girls.

Please share your experience with ISG friends.

Kiss: Can transfer oral herpes, theoretically HIV (Open sores and bleeding gum) though there is no case of contracting HIV by just kissing, so considered as extremely low.

BBBJ: Herpes, chlamydia, gonorrhea, HPV, Syphilis, Theoretically HIV, HPV be.

We can classify STD in 2 categories (3rd if we consider parasitic):

1. Viral: HSV, HPV, HIV, Hep be.

2. Bacterial: Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Syphilis.

Cat 1 is not curable, however, you can live with them without much issues. Now days, HIV is not so fatal and life threatening (I am not saying you should be reckless, but HIV is not the end) HSV and HPV are least to bother about.

Cat 2 is curable but causes lots of pain and takes time to recover. But you will be fine!

Whatever I said, it has probability. Remember that Disease which is hard to cure is hard to get. Most of the HIV cases are mostly because of gay sex or sharing needles. Compared to that, less cases are because of vaginal sex. Latex condom is very effective and does not transfer HIV if used correctly.

What should we do then?

Remember that prostitutes are also aware of these things (may not from Budhwar peth) and they take care of themselves. If you have fear about these things then you may not enjoy the path. Clear your mind and find what you want exactly before heading towards.

Does:

1. Always wear condom.

2. try to know your hoe. (it is not very easy though, usually, I ask some questions about these things. I usually get some clues by her answer).

3. Have biannual checkups.

Don't's:

1. never ever have sex under influence of alcohol.

2. try not to go for low budget (E. G. Budhwar peth).

Bottom line:

Don't be afraid. Sex is meant for enjoyment. Just enjoy without any doubts. If you have any, then rethink because remember: pain is real, suffering is psychological. It is in your mind.

KkLife
01-12-16, 17:14
Too many requests. Hence uploading here. Sorry for the inconvenience.She looks great bro. Tried sending you PM but your inbox is full.

Does her number ends with 8466.

Thanks.

Karan.

Rocking01
01-12-16, 18:49
Here's my recent two cents:

Got the number of a South Kolkata MP from a leading news paper a while back. Chatted with him on phone and he seemed decent. Planned to see his collection on one Monday evening. Got out of office an hour before usual and took the them bypass to reach the joint. I was asked to reach a famous bus stand near a famous south Kolkata university. From there, was guided near a Medical college nearby and waited a few min there as a guy came to guide me to the place. It is in the ground floor of a building in decent locality. I wondered how they managed to run the joint considering this was a densely populated area unlike garia or Behala. Was shown the collection of 7 girls. 3-4 of them were likable. However, I picked the one with a cute smile and naughty looks. Man what a choice it was. The girl, Dipa, is a sex hungry tigress. They took me to a room with a 'bigger than average MP' bed. Lights were not as dim as Disha and the AC was working to perfection. In she came with a knee length magenta dress. Started with a bit chitchat and massage. She is not a pro in massage I would admit but tried hard to make me relax. Soon she opened her bra and the 34 boobs were in my grasps. Played with them, sucked them hard and pressed them like there was not tomorrow. They were a bit shaggy but very clean and soft. She herself became horny with boob sucking and herself went down to remove my underwear and start a BBJ. Man she was sucking like a lollipop and I had to stop her after 5-6 min. She said she would tear it off if I dared stop her. I asked for a ride and she said that's her fav position too..Hi,

Will you please PM the digits.

Regards.

NeilRoy
01-12-16, 22:07
I remember reading your original FR, are the last digits of the SP 930.

Thank you.Thanks you. The number you mentioned is not the correct one. You do not have PM facility so I can't share it with you.

NeilRoy
01-12-16, 22:29
Anyone know any inde or MP or SP in Salt Lake area?

NoNeed 1979
01-13-16, 05:34
Thanks you. The number you mentioned is not the correct one. You do not have PM facility so I can't share it with you.Thanks NeilRoy for sharing the MP numbers.

Been to the MP in Bangur Avenue (M. T.). Was assigned to a Bengali therapist Miss M. Massage was not so great, was not there for the massage anyway. But did not have to ask for extras. She started everything herself, everything was on the menu except maybe anal, did not ask as was not interested. I think there are multiple reports already, so not going into the details. She gave me a shower after the massage. Overall was a good experience.

Damage: 2. 5 K at counter + 500 tip to the masseuse.

WIR: Yes, when I am back to Kol.

P. S: I asked about the impending police raids as reported here, she said it has not happened and seemed pretty confident that it will not happen here. But said that raids have happened recently in Baguihati in the spa she used to work before this one.

P. P. S: Carry your own caps as the therapists do not have them and will not allow FS if you do not have yours. I always carry when mongering.

Xoxoss06
01-13-16, 06:20
Dear great fellow mongers,

I have gone through so many posts and was excited to see the skin flick that you guys have here and patience for sharing them and reading is a wonderful experience.

I'm in need of 'real help' from any kind person in this forum who can guide me again to have fun and great time in SG.

I've been to that place earlier but that was 6 years back and hope things have changed now. I'll be reaching there on 18th January, 2016 and have time from 4 pm to 8 pm.

I'm getting too selfish here and want to explain my desires for there in SG and really need someone's help here.

I like very curvy girls with XL assets and should be well built in height also because I'm too tall and well built. I would rather say would like tall and broad chubby girl.

May be the age could be in 30's doesn't matter for me as I want to have fun there for 2-3 hrs. I want a good behavior so that can enjoy the fullest.

Budget would be 800-1000 for an HR or so or can extend on getting the right person. Or, please anyone suggest what should I do. I hope you all know what I mean to explain. I really need help here and I have very less time left.

Thanks!

EnjoyEnjoy
01-13-16, 06:22
She looks great bro. Tried sending you PM but your inbox is full.

Does her number ends with 8466.

Thanks.

Karan.PM me for the number.

RashidZ
01-13-16, 11:07
Went there again this week. Got a bong therapist Ms. A (or O in Bengali). Short, but cute girl with an awesome body and great BS.

Service as usual. A half ass lazy massage. Negotiated B2 B + DFK + BBBJ for 1.5 K (Could have got down to 1 K or so. Did not feel like negotiating more). The girl refused to remove the panties and that was a bummer. Average BBBJ technique too (TBF, she was pretty young and I suppose new at the place). DFK was nice.

I want to check out the Camac st. One now. Any recommendations on which girl to take there?

Loki0504
01-13-16, 12:25
Hey members,

Have just moved to Kolkata. Can any of you please share some good known contacts of massage parlors in South Kolkata that provide sexual services, not limiting to HJ and BJ / BBJ?

Also contacts of good independent escorts would be most welcome.

Cheers!

RockyBo
01-13-16, 14:40

BBJ was her next move and it was all deep throat. In the meanwhile I was exploring and kissing all over her body specially her big round boobs..Can you tell me the contact and the damage for this nice treat bro, via PM.

Thanks

RockyBo
01-13-16, 15:04
Dear mongers,

Any feedback / FR.

SanjayHey bro,

Can you PM me your SP number, I would like to try her.

Thanks

PbSexy
01-13-16, 15:26
Went there again this week. Got a bong therapist Ms. A (or O in Bengali). Short, but cute girl with an awesome body and great BS.

Service as usual. A half ass lazy massage. Negotiated B2 B + DFK + BBBJ for 1.5 K (Could have got down to 1 K or so. Did not feel like negotiating more). The girl refused to remove the panties and that was a bummer. Average BBBJ technique too (TBF, she was pretty young and I suppose new at the place). DFK was nice.

I want to check out the Camac st. One now. Any recommendations on which girl to take there?Take Miss. P. She is average looking but cute. Better than Miss G anyways. But she talks way too much.

SagarYahoo
01-13-16, 16:01
Hi guys,

I have a short duration visit to kol by end of this month. And really want to explore the Kol rosuguala. Wondering if anyone can help me in getting SP / Indie contact. That will be superb. Same will be given in exchange for Bangalore. I have particular taste. I like blonde model kind of girl preferably air hostess. Money is not a bar.

Your help will help my mongering stay! Expectation is high from city of joy. ! Don't want to go in any trap please.

Thanks,

Sagar

Member #4787
01-13-16, 17:44
Hi HornySid,

I have unfortuantely lost Priyanka's number, I recall her amazing kissing and BJ skills, please give me her contact. I would ever be grateful for this favor.

Hey guys,

This is my first report. I've been a member of ISG for nearly a year now. But didn't feel like uploading any reports but many people have helped so ID like to share my experiences from Kolkata.

Indie- Jyoti Kolkata.

Well I got this from a senior member- GreatCasanova exactly in the forum. Hes the boss. Its been a few months since I've met her. She charged 6 k per shot with BBJ and fingering. Nice tits and good for fondling but with a UP accent but nice racks. Ass is really nice to smack. She allowed that but is a little high on the price. 3 k would be great. She stays behind South City.

Indie- Priyanka AH.

Met her near CC2. Had a little chitchat and then proceeded to her place. She's a nice chick and gives a great BBJ! Fucked her in MISS, DOGGY and 69. She makes great noises and was speaking dirty. I want your seed and shit cause I told her I like dirty sex. Was a great session. Damages as usual 5 k shot. Good but not great..

RockyBo
01-13-16, 18:57
Probably few of you may noticed my negative report of this MP few weeks back.

I was very upset since I went to them first when they are in Behala location and reported very positive about them in ISG only. Few days back I was feeling horny and thought of giving a try thinking may be the last encounter was exception. Arnab2 used to frequent this place and told me about a particular girl starts wit "P". That's why when I called them I asked specifically whether that girl "P" present or not. A lady answered and confirmed she was there. I reached there at around 3 pm and was really excited to see the girl. Man she is a short height college girl with a sexy body no fat atall. I took a single shot service. She started with opening her one piece western dress. I opened her bra / panty. What a lovely smell of her body. Her boobs are firm and nipples got erected as soon as I suck them vigorously. Pussy was tight and smell was good. She licked my whole body and gave a nice long BBJ. I was just feeling in heaven. Then I tried various positions. While she was on Top I was pressing her soft round boobs and found she came. After 15-20 minutes I was doing missi threw out my come inside condy..Hi bro,

Can you please pm me the name of this "P" girl.

Thanks

SkMallik91
01-13-16, 19:53
Kindly give the pointer to that 'good park street MP' with some hints on the name (hints that should be easy enough to guess, I am not good at guessing) and give the exact location. Would surely love to try. Do write about your detailed experience at that MP, it would be an added advantage.

ThanksAarush,

Will you please share pointers of some of your worthy MPs (those south based and near park street). We will be delighted to monger on all those and will provide FR for all those.

Thanks in advance.

NoNeed 1979
01-14-16, 06:34
Visited the place yesterday. Called the guy, and he collected me from in front of famous 4-letter shoe store. Was presently surprised at the setup in a densely residential and respectable locality. A decade back I was visiting the same "Para" for tuitions!! Anyway, inside 4, mamasan and 3 pimps were playing ludo!! A customer whom I had already noticed waiting with me in front of the shoe store was also present. Anyway I was offered a seat which I accepted gladly. Cigarettes and tea were also offered which I declined. The other guy was guided in when one of the clients (a shabby, unkempt, possibly with a drinking problem and high chance of having std) walked out. While I was waiting, a couple of teenagers came in and were made comfortable in the sitting room. I could see that they were afraid, enjoyed their insecurity :), made me remember my early mongering days.

Anyway, my turn came up, was guided to a room. They had one single room with partition making it 2 rooms. The bed size was bigger than usual. A bunch of around 7-8 girls were paraded, the light was so dim that I could not even see the faces of the ones that were far. After they had left, I made them bring back a couple of the ones standing far away so that I can see them properly. The pimp was keen on selling the sandwich for 2500 offer. But that is not what I like, I simply said that I do not like 3 somes and would go for a single lady, which was something the pimp did not expect and was slightly taken aback. I chose one of the ladies called Miss P and started.

The story in bed is nearly the same always, the ladies in the joints may not be lookers but their attitude will win you over. The lady simply wanted to please you, in whichever way she could. She licked possibly every part of my body, gave a good CBJ. We tried multiple positions and finally came in miss. After that I asked her for a massage, she gave me a pretty good massage!! When asked, she told me that she used to be in a spa previously. I wanted to tip her 300 bucks for her attitude but I did not have change, I gave her the single 100 rupee note that I had, which made her very happy. She gave me a tight hug and told me to come back soon.

Overall was a good vfm experience, two things that I personally do not like but I guess are unavoidable in these kinds of joints:

1. Waiting along with other customers.

2. Customers who have an utter disregard for their own hygiene.

Total damage: 1. 5 k + 100 for the guide + 100 tip.

WIR: yes when I am back, but I fear this joint may not long term given the locality and it may not be here when I return.

P. s: I overheard that they have just started an operation in south city mall. Need bros to confirm.

TheSexGuru
01-14-16, 08:41
Thank you for sharing the very valuable info. They say, Ignorance is Bliss. I was not aware that Kissing can transfer such a nasty virus. Copying from Wikipedia:

Herpes simplex can be spread through contact with saliva, such as sharing drinks.

Symptoms of herpes simplex virus infection include watery blisters in the skin or mucous membranes of the mouth, lips or genitals. Lesions heal with a scab characteristic of herpetic disease. Sometimes, the viruses cause very mild or atypical symptoms during outbreaks. However, as neurotropic and neuroinvasive viruses, HSV-1 and -2 persist in the body by becoming latent and hiding from the immune system in the cell bodies of neurons. After the initial or primary infection, some infected people experience sporadic episodes of viral reactivation or outbreaks. In an outbreak, the virus in a nerve cell becomes active and is transported via the neuron's axon to the skin, where virus replication and shedding occur and cause new sores. It is one of the most common sexually transmitted infections.

Is there anybody who got STD due to mongering?

Today I saw this nice writeup from a different forum of ISG. Thought of sharing.

Little bit scared to see and thinking how many of us do kissing / BBBJ etc. During sex with unknown girls.

Please share your experience with ISG friends.

Kiss: Can transfer oral herpes, theoretically HIV (Open sores and bleeding gum) though there is no case of contracting HIV by just kissing, so considered as extremely low.

BBBJ: Herpes, chlamydia, gonorrhea, HPV, Syphilis, Theoretically HIV, HPV be.

We can classify STD in 2 categories (3rd if we consider parasitic):

1. Viral: HSV, HPV, HIV, Hep be.

2. Bacterial: Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Syphilis...

KillerBee4
01-14-16, 11:37
There is a great place off Hazra. Wonderful girls, great in bed and provide a total GFE. It's called M-and. Just have to call and you'll be met in front of famous shoe store and it's just a five minute walk. You can choose from an array of nubile women, who are well-spoken and friendly. A great experience.

Rakesh Oberoi
01-14-16, 13:38
Hi bro,

I have also visited this MP and now I am very pally with the SP.

The location is the safest you can have, and yes when I went there they were also playing Ludo.

Anyway, since you asked about the south city stuff, the MP at south city is very old. The thing is, most of the MPs are connected. So these people know south city too well given the proximity of the two locations.

However, this Jadavpur MP seems to have a better collection, after Hazra MP.

Bro, can you please elaborate on the name of P?

Visited the place yesterday. Called the guy, and he collected me from in front of famous 4-letter shoe store. Was presently surprised at the setup in a densely residential and respectable locality. A decade back I was visiting the same "Para" for tuitions!! Anyway, inside 4, mamasan and 3 pimps were playing ludo!! A customer whom I had already noticed waiting with me in front of the shoe store was also present. Anyway I was offered a seat which I accepted gladly. Cigarettes and tea were also offered which I declined. The other guy was guided in when one of the clients (a shabby, unkempt, possibly with a drinking problem and high chance of having std) walked out. While I was waiting, a couple of teenagers came in and were made comfortable in the sitting room. I could see that they were afraid, enjoyed their insecurity :), made me remember my early mongering days..

Krrishlbz7
01-14-16, 18:40
Can anyone please pm me the details of this Hazra MP along with proper address and contact details. Also mention the good stuff there.

Thanks.

There is a great place off Hazra. Wonderful girls, great in bed and provide a total GFE. It's called M-and. Just have to call and you'll be met in front of famous shoe store and it's just a five minute walk. You can choose from an array of nubile women, who are well-spoken and friendly. A great experience.

Member #4408
01-14-16, 19:51
Just now came to know that one of our monger friend have informed Julia about this forum! Will request all the members to refrain from informing WGs about this forum.

As a consequence I will stop referring to regular members. I will share my contacts only with senior members having credibility.

Because of one's stupidity now many have to face the heat.

Mridul
01-14-16, 21:22
Hi respected members,

I am an old monger in Kolkata 10 years back I used to stay all night in SG with rates like 1500 to 2000 and used services like pimps Binda Singh, Mantri and Chandu mama. Don't know if still there! Now moved to Bangalore last 5 years so sort of out of touch with the Kolkata scene.

I have SP (Bengali+ South Indian) who provide all night for 3500 & ST 1 K in Bangalore.

Now need some clarifications in the Kolkata scene.

1. Hazra MP or Coupon Site MP (Red flower) with extras. Which is better option? How much is the Ato Z charge for each? Or any 3rd option?

2. SP near famous university or any Indi. Budget 3500? Should not be time watcher. At least 2 pops with 2 hours? Hints will do.

3. Sadabari or Sita Bhabhi place? Any change of getting caught after coming out alone or have to take help of pimps?What are the rates now?

Thanks in advance. Will be of great help if I get my doubts answered?

Cool Tool
01-15-16, 02:58
Hi bro,

Please provide a hint regarding the name of the spa.

Thanks in advance.

Deal was fine. I agreed. She immediately dimmed the light and started DFK which I had never got in my life. Her tongue was inside my mouth in the entire session of DFK. I had to tell her to stop. She started by licking all over my back, front and started rimming without a signal..

NoNeed 1979
01-15-16, 03:48
Hi bro,

I have also visited this MP and now I am very pally with the SP.

The location is the safest you can have, and yes when I went there they were also playing Ludo.

Anyway, since you asked about the south city stuff, the MP at south city is very old. The thing is, most of the MPs are connected. So these people know south city too well given the proximity of the two locations.

However, this Jadavpur MP seems to have a better collection, after Hazra MP.

Bro, can you please elaborate on the name of P?Replied to your PM.

SandyBajaj
01-15-16, 06:56
I need contact of SP Arun, indie NIKKI, Jyoti.

Someone PM me. Post FR soon.

ManOfLove
01-15-16, 08:34

I want to check out the Camac st. One now. Any recommendations on which girl to take there?Well I was taken aback about posting about my exp in the rose spa in camac street. One member which is TomCat1978 posted an FR few weeks back about getting BJ in this parlour. But to my utter surprise I was refused BJ from the same girl in the same parlour. So I would ask you to not to go to this parlour if you are expecting anything other than BJ. Pretty misguiding & stuff which I rather hate.

ManOfLove
01-15-16, 08:36

I want to check out the Camac st. One now. Any recommendations on which girl to take there?Pm me some details or name o the spa and girls you recommend.

PM'ed back everyone who asked for an indie contact / anal.

EnjoyEnjoy
01-15-16, 11:55
There is a great place off Hazra. Wonderful girls, great in bed and provide a total GFE. It's called M-and. Just have to call and you'll be met in front of famous shoe store and it's just a five minute walk. You can choose from an array of nubile women, who are well-spoken and friendly. A great experience.Is it near you. Munch.

ToyBoyCal
01-15-16, 12:13
Pm me some details or name o the spa and gilrs you recommend.

PM'ed back everyone who asked for an indie contact / anal.Respected Sir,

Please give me some contacts for anal service. Would be very grateful.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Toy

EnjoyEnjoy
01-15-16, 12:18
Yesterday after a hectic work schedule, Johnny wants some action in the evening, so went to my favorite MP near Sutanuty, unfortunately my favorite babe Swety was busy with other customer and I was not interested to wait so left the place and called the old time hit MP ma'm, she asked me to come at the earliest near Gariahat as it was 7 in the pm and they are going to close. Reached there and choose Miss P among 7-8 girls.

OMG it was the best encounter till date. I have never had such a babe in MP. She has the tightest boobs and pussy. Everything was on menu except ANAL. Had a great time. She gave me a good massage too before and after the deed. Salute her passion for her work. I am very weak in writing so please excuse me for any mistakes.

Score Card.

Looks: 9/10.

GFE: 11/10.

BJ: 8/10.

Boobs: 9/10 (medium size, firm and very tight).

Skin and softness: 9/10.

Body 8/10.

Sex 9/10.

GFE 100/10 (have never had such good sessions with any of MP girl).

Damage 1.5 K + Tip .5.

WIR Hell yes I will repeat.

RockyBo
01-15-16, 15:02
Hello seniors and fellow mongers,

Please pm me some indie no. S or SP contacts in Kolkata and their damage. I'll be in Kolkata for 2 days (17-18 Jan. 16).

Thanks

Deepak789
01-15-16, 15:11

PM'ed back everyone who asked for an indie contact / anal.Hi bro,

Can you please PM me the details of this spa.

Thanks in advance.

RockyBo
01-15-16, 15:27

PM'ed back everyone who asked for an indie contact / anal.Hey bro,

I didn't receive your PM. Can you please resend again.

Thanks

RashidZ
01-16-16, 01:27
Your inbox is full. PM did not go through. Clear your mail box.

PM'ed back everyone who asked for an indie contact / anal.

Cool Tool
01-16-16, 02:27
Went to Sonaguchi today. 2 friends.

Neel Kamal 2nd floor, fair girl from Agra, forgot the name slim, nice boobs, tight pussy, good GFE, made my friend comfortable. No BJ only FS. Friend very satisfied.

I went to Kothi no 20 with miss be as I wanted BJ also, ground floor girl name beauty, dark complexion, very nice boobs, soft. BJ for only 5 minutes. Did not allow any position except Missionary, GFE-3.

Damage in both case 1500+ 100 tip + 100 to SP.

Now the main part

On way back from Sonaguchi the taxi stopped by police jeep and the extortion started. Had to pay them off dearly after negotiation. In retrospect it seems that could have fight it out with them but depends what is at at stake. If you have a job and family even an informal call can create havoc on the contrary if you are very independent then you can fight it out. The policeman told that today raid happened. He recommended for taking girls in hotels or MP. That is anyplace other than Sonagachi. My friend was a Bengali, so no even knowing the language does not help much. The bottom line is extortion does happen, if you go there be prepared to fight it out.

ToyBoyCal
01-16-16, 07:49
Yesterday after a hectic work schedule, Johnny wants some action in the evening, so went to my favorite MP near Sutanuty, unfortunately my favorite babe Swety was busy with other customer and I was not interested to wait so left the place and called the old time hit MP ma'm, she asked me to come at the earliest near Gariahat as it was 7 in the pm and they are going to close. Reached there and choose Miss P among 7-8 girls.

OMG it was the best encounter till date. I have never had such a babe in MP. She has the tightest boobs and pussy. Everything was on menu except ANAL. Had a great time. She gave me a good massage too before and after the deed..Hi there,

Please share the contact details and the name of the girl. Would love to try her.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Toy

Arifsyed
01-16-16, 10:31

OMG it was the best encounter till date. I have never had such a babe in MP. She has the tightest boobs and pussy. Everything was on menu except ANAL. Had a great time. She gave me a good massage too before and after the deed. Salute her passion for her work. I am very weak in writing so please excuse me for any mistakes..

ManOfLove
01-16-16, 11:31
Your inbox is full. PM did not go through. Clear your mail box.Check pm.

Cleared inbox.

Thanks for informing.

Hey bro,

I didn't receive your PM. Can you please resend again.

ThanksCheck pm.

Hi bro,

Thanks in advance.Ch3 ck pm.

Respected Sir,

Please give me some contacts for anal service. Would be very grateful.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

ToyCheck pm.

Cool Tool
01-16-16, 12:23
Yesterday me and my friend went to SG, did not have any particular SP contact but started exploring. Variety in display was awesome. Finally both of settled with 2. Great GFE. Satsfied and were returning. When stalked by police.

Damage 1500 +100 tip, 100 to SP.

Police extorted a decent amount of money from us as we had reasons for not fighting it out with them. Final settlement was made after much negotiation. Bottom line being area is studded with a wonderful display of girls but one has to aware about both thugs as well a police.

Cool Tool
01-16-16, 12:58
Went to Jadavpur area as directed by one [detailed obtained from this forum thru PM SP. It was again the famous four lettered shoe shop where we met a messenger who guided us through narrow lanes into the destination. Its in a residential area but looked well cordoned off from neighboring houses. The facility had multiple small chambers about 4 in numbers may be more. But to our disappointment the collection was not good most of them looked of age group 20-25 age mostly more than 30. Could not have agreed for a deal (1500 bucks for a shot).

We even went to another facility being managed by the same SP but at a different location in the vicinity. Their also the collection disappointed me. So my review is 1 out of 5 stars.

Deepak789
01-16-16, 14:44
Hi bro,

I didn't get the PM. Request you to kindly share the info on this SPA. I m from Pune and would be visiting Kolkata next week and want to have some fun.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Check pm.

Cleared inbox.

Thanks for informing.

Check pm.

Ch3 ck pm.

Check pm.

Deepak789
01-16-16, 14:53
Hi bro,

Can you please PM me the details of this MP. I would be in Kolkata next week on business trip want to enjoy.

Thanks a lot in advance.

SkMallik91
01-16-16, 20:53
Yesterday me and my friend went to SG, did not have any particular SP contact but started exploring. Variety in display was awesome. Finally both of settled with 2. Great GFE. Satsfied and were returning. When stalked by police.

Police extorted a decent amount of money from us as we had reasons for not fighting it out with them. Final settlement was made after much negotiation. Bottom line being area is studded with a wonderful display of girls but one has to aware about both thugs as well a police.Please let us know the specific location where you have been caught by LE. So that we can seek out the safest path for us in future.

SkMallik91
01-16-16, 21:08
Visited the famous place. Took Reshimi. Here gores the report card.

Services provided: DFK, B2B, missy, cowg, BBBJ, doggy.

Pussy: 7/10 (the is not the best pussy I had. Less tight but juicy).

Boobs: 9/10 (more than handful. But a bit of out of shape).

Body: 7. 10 (bit bulky).

GFE: 10/10.

Overall rating: 8/10.

WIR: yes definitely.

Damage: 3 k+1 K for 1.5 hrs+.

I would like to request all fellow members to seek out best performers of that place by preparing FR for all of them'.

Note: It has come to my notice that someone from this forum has told them about this forum. I personally don't think is a prudent thing to do. Senior members please let us know your opinions on this if you can.

Deepak789
01-17-16, 00:17
Can you PM me details of this spa.

Thanks in advance.

Is it 438 in the end of the MP? And please let me know if there is some specific baby to fuck.

Thanks in advance.

GoldenTree
01-17-16, 04:31

Police extorted a decent amount of money from us as we had reasons for not fighting it out with them. Final settlement was made after much negotiation. Bottom line being area is studded with a wonderful display of girls but one has to aware about both thugs as well a police.As long as you leave the area before 10 pm they won't bother you. After that you will run into the risk of LE trying to harass you for some extras.

Member #4408
01-17-16, 05:13
As I posted in my previous post two monger friends have informed Julia about this forum. She is now very worried about her identity being disclosed and also was asking me is there a probability that LEs may monitor this forum. I know one of the monger friend who did this. Wondering if this is the same person or not.

In my opinion informing WGs about this forum is the most careless and unwise thing to do.

Will request all monger friends not to inform or discuss about this forum to a WG. If any WG inquires you about this forum then deny about it.

Visited the famous place. Took Reshimi. Here gores the report card.

Services provided: DFK, B2B, missy, cowg, BBBJ, doggy.

Pussy: 7/10 (the is not the best pussy I had. Less tight but juicy).

Boobs: 9/10 (more than handful. But a bit of out of shape)..

HornySid
01-17-16, 07:59

OMG it was the best encounter till date. I have never had such a babe in MP. She has the tightest boobs and pussy. Everything was on menu except ANAL. Had a great time. She gave me a good massage too before and after the deed. Salute her passion for her work. I am very weak in writing so please excuse me for any mistakes..Hey bro,

Can you please PM me the contact of the SP. Good be very grateful as good for me as I stay in Gariahat.

Thanks in advance.

Happy mongering.

RockyBo
01-17-16, 08:46
This is my first report. Got some contacts from seniors and fellow mongers through pm. Instead, tried to look for an adventure of my own. The contact was on locanto site. After this adventure, I think I should have gone to contacts provided through pm LOL.

Here is my report.

Location: SP had flat, safe but very basic. Reached there around 9:30 pm.

Looks: 2/10 (it was a huge turn off).

Body: 2/10 ("excess" overweight).

Damage: 5.5 k for night.

Overall experience: the girl was trying her best to please, never said no for anything.

WIR: no.

Cool Tool
01-17-16, 12:14
I am told that taking a metro and then walking over to the area and the same route for returning is safe. Taxi tends to make you stand out. Moreover police is hesitant to get out of their vehicle and chase you on the footpath. In a taxi they simply have to signal the driver to stop.

Hope this helps.

Please let us know the specific location where you have been caught by LE. So that we can seek out the safest path for us in future.

Cool Tool
01-17-16, 12:30
After a disappointing morning in Jadhavpur university area, visited this MP on Hindustan road, Ballygunj. It looks like a normal beauty parlor which also provides body massage. I was already disappointed that day and had decided on catching up in Delhi, so I asked for a therapist who is good at massage. Was offered Miss are who was an excellent therapist with no extras on menu.

My friend on the other hand was craving for some pussy. He was offer Miss K with voluptuous bong boobs.

Boobs: 9/10.

Experience: GFE.

Extras: topless, HJ, fondling downstairs.

Damage: 650 thru voucher at website and. Extras 1500 bucks.

He was fully satisfied and would recommend to try out. PM for further details.

Assassins88
01-17-16, 15:46
Can you please PM me the details of this spa.Is this the new location of disha?

Watermelon23
01-17-16, 15:58
Hi, can anyone please provide me the contact details of the MP at HAZRA.

What is the charge the ask for a shot?

Feel free to ask me for contacts at sg, behala and jadavpur.

YugiSingh
01-17-16, 16:57
Hi respected members,

I am an old monger in Kolkata 10 years back I used to stay all night in SG with rates like 1500 to 2000 and used services like pimps Binda Singh, Mantri and Chandu mama. Don't know if still there! Now moved to Bangalore last 5 years so sort of out of touch with the Kolkata scene.

I have SP (Bengali+ South Indian) who provide all night for 3500 & ST 1 K in Bangalore.

Now need some clarifications in the Kolkata scene.

1. Hazra MP or Coupon Site MP (Red flower) with extras. Which is better option? How much is the Ato Z charge for each? Or any 3rd option?

2. SP near famous university or any Indi. Budget 3500? Should not be time watcher. At least 2 pops with 2 hours? Hints will do.

3. Sadabari or Sita Bhabhi place? Any change of getting caught after coming out alone or have to take help of pimps?What are the rates now?

Thanks in advance. Will be of great help if I get my doubts answered?Hi,

Any pointers who is willing to provide full night in 3.5 K in Bangalore in 1 K for ST?

I remember long days I've availed ST in 1 K in India Nagar 80 Ft hookers, but, your things are interesting as that was way long back.

Cheers,

YugiSingh

Mridul
01-17-16, 17:46
Hi,

I have two service providers very discreet.

A Tamilian SP who provides short time for 1 k with accommodation. Hint Location is near Bagan Sohor (Bengali to English) College. I have been using his services last 3 years. When it.

Was RS 600. He will only accept clients who comes with known clients. But the selections are maximum 2 or 1. The rates I am taking about is as of today.

A Bengali SP who provides 3500 for LT I. E all night 9 pm to 7 am and no ST available. He charges the same for incall and outcall. He stays with his family but has a separate 3 room independent house in the same plot. There he has a minimum 3 to 5 Bong Selections. He also doesn't accept calls 'or walk in outsider customers. He only will accept clients if.

Accompanied by a known client. Area is the is at. Hints is God Statue (Translate to Hindi) Nagar. The rates are as of today IE 3500 all night. Services are A to Z. No restrictions of any sort.

200% safe. Can drink with the other babes have dinner and party with them in the house before you wind up with your babe in a separate room for the night.

No interference by the SP as he stays in a separate building in the same plot.

I have been availing his services last 2 years.

Hi,

Any pointers who is willing to provide full night in 3.5 K in Bangalore in 1 K for ST?

I remember long days I've availed ST in 1 K in India Nagar 80 Ft hookers, but, your things are interesting as that was way long back.

Cheers,

YugiSingh

JackHammerr
01-17-16, 18:00
Replied to your PM.I will be in Kolkata from 18th Jan for few days. Please help me with some good MP which give good satisfaction with hygiene girls.

Thanks

SexLover66
01-17-16, 18:55
Hi,

Cheers,

YugiSinghSP Sundeep who provide For 1 k st 3.5 k for night in Bangalore.

He his the only guy I know In Bangalore who provide girls for low budget. But its not worth it. It is not a good place mongering.

Girls is always in hurry you have finish deed in 5 minutes. Girls don't cooperate they only allow missionary position.

Don't go there In there I had a worst experience in mongering carrier.

Rahul128
01-17-16, 19:33
As I posted in my previous post two monger friends have informed Julia about this forum. She is now very worried about her identity being disclosed and also was asking me is there a probability that LEs may monitor this forum. I know one of the monger friend who did this. Wondering if this is the same person or not.

In my opinion informing WGs about this forum is the most careless and unwise thing to do.

Will request all monger friends not to inform or discuss about this forum to a WG. If any WG inquires you about this forum then deny about it.Hi DD,

You are correct.

Please stop sharing the ISG details. Today Dolly has raised same question.

EnjoyEnjoy
01-18-16, 07:06
Hey bro,

Can you please PM me the contact of the SP. Good be very grateful as good for me as I stay in Gariahat.

Thanks in advance.

Happy mongering.It seems you don't have the PM facility.

ToyBoyCal
01-18-16, 08:34
Check pm.

Cleared inbox.

Thanks for informing.

Check pm.

Ch3 ck pm.

Check pm.Thanks for your PM. Will be availing services soon and will share the FR on this forum.

Rakesh Oberoi
01-18-16, 09:27
Hi bro,

Can you hint us about the name of the parlor?

Or I will be glad if you can PM me the name.

After a disappointing morning in Jadhavpur university area, visited this MP on Hindustan road, Ballygunj. It looks like a normal beauty parlor which also provides body massage. I was already disappointed that day and had decided on catching up in Delhi, so I asked for a therapist who is good at massage. Was offered Miss are who was an excellent therapist with no extras on menu.

My friend on the other hand was craving for some pussy. He was offer Miss K with voluptuous bong boobs.

He was fully satisfied and would recommend to try out. PM for further details.

Kolkata Crown
01-18-16, 10:12
Friends,

Have been a bit off ISG in recent past and thus not so many reports recently. I have been itching to write this FR though. It is about 13 Dec 2015 which was like one of those Sunday's where I had to work but work was supposed to get over early. Got over with the work at about 4 and to my pleasure ended the day around Bangur only. Just for info my work needs loads of inter city travel. As soon I crossed Bangur from VIP road all the FR about the place came in front of me as a PPT slide show. Immediately took a right turn to Bangur Avenue. Reached super market and to find the place was a very easy task. Went in and saw a very plump girl with huge boobs on the counter and a tall man sitting on the couch. The conversation on the counter was very basic as they just have one rate for full body massage at 3000/ Asked the guy that have heard about a girl called Mahua, he instructed the plump girl to ask Mahua to come escort me to the room. Mahua at that time was busy in a foot massage of some other client. While on the counter for about 2 minutes I noticed 2 more girls, one of them was very petite with perky boobs pointing outwards, she seemed NE with loads of make up, but she had a very very sexy smile eyes. I was a bit tired as it was longish week for me, if not I gone for her fucked her nuts. It's a joy to fuck petite girls with thrusting all your load on them and make them breathless. The other girl looked a typical bong, slightly tall with awesome round boobs (must be 36 C) standing in a corner, slightly shy. Had dusky skin and big round eyes. But as the forum had unanimously voted for Mahua went in to see her. The plump girl introduced me to Mahua. She is a chirpy slim, short, normal bong girl. Nothing extra ordinary. Customarily was asked to change in disposal which I lied on table. Was tired so wanted a good massage. She began with my chest and legs, then my back. Massage was ordinary nothing to write about. After almost 30 minutes she gave hints for extras by slipping her hands to massage my bums. Nd then reached my Johnny. She began with loads of oil on the bum and Johnny before undressing herself. Eventually we talked to start the action. She began with lots of DFK body licking. She used her teeth and I liked it as it was not very hard but made the DFK and body licking very arousing for me. She became topless gave a pretty good B2B then proceeded to give a longish BBBJ. I am a fan of good hard BJ with lots of gagging and slapping which all she did. To my surprise she didn't open her jeans and when I slipped my hands to open asked me "[Non-English text deleted by Admin]" to which I smilingly said YES. Then she asked who told you about this place I said a friend of mine. Going back to the deed she made me wear condom and we had a good fuck session with WOT, missionary, doggy. Lastly came in doggy while pulling her hair tightly. Which I think she liked. While on top of me thrusting I asked her about other other girls she wittily replied "[Non-English text deleted by Admin]". And she laughed while jumping on me. Mahua was a delight to be with as she does all what you expect in GFE. Afterwards in the shower she gave a very good back scrub and leg scrub. She asked me to just stand easily wiped my dry with the towel. Helped me in getting dressed. All in all a very good experience, more so because you don't need to plan for such an action. Whenever you are just go fuck and come. With the Indes you need to be at their mercy for time, which I truly hate. Looking forward to one more bang this weekend.

Report Card.

Face 5.

Boobs 4 (bigger than Priyanka though).

Service 9.

GFE 10.

Attitude 11 (extra one for "[Non-English text deleted by Admin]".

Expense 4 K all inclusive.

Guys, now please help me in identifying the 2 girls I saw there, also help with their feedbacks if possible.

And I have a query here, I want to spend a day at one of the many resorts in t suburbs with a chick. I don't want to go to a very shabby place, would be OK sharing my ID proof but not hers. Budget is within 2 K. Please help with options and reviews if possible. Will be a great help.

Till then happy fucking.

KolkataRover
01-18-16, 10:30

Deal was fine. I agreed. She immediately dimmed the light and started DFK which I had never got in my life. Her tongue was inside my mouth in the entire session of DFK. I had to tell her to stop. She started by licking all over my back, front and started rimming without a signal. I was on top of the world..Please PM the details. I am a spa lover and usually goto spa once a week for a full service.

Greetings,

Jackson

GoldfishNets
01-18-16, 12:22
Got the no from friend joined the party along with him service was good. But was in hurry over all good GFE but could not take the 100%out as I was a bit drunk. BBBJ lovely. CIM.

Boobs- 6/10.

Ass- 8/10 provides anal but was not interested.

Pussy- 6/10.

GFE- 6/10.

Will activate my pm tomorrow any one interested can take the no later.

Riyaj
01-18-16, 15:15
Got the no from friend joined the party along with him service was good. But was in hurry over all good GFE but could not take the 100%out as I was a bit drunk. BBBJ lovely. CIM.

Boobs- 6/10.

Pussy- 6/10.

GFE- 6/10.

Will activate my pm tomorrow any one interested can take the no later.Shall look forward to the number.

Best,

Riyaj

Riyaj
01-18-16, 15:18

Deal was fine. I agreed. She immediately dimmed the light and started DFK which I had never got in my life. Her tongue was inside my mouth in the entire session of DFK. I had to tell her to stop. She started by licking all over my back, front and started rimming without a signal..Awesome dude. Planning to travel to Kolkata next week and you have just excited me with your splendid report. Look forward to the number. Have some Delhi contacts for Rusky and Turkish. Shall generously share if you are around in Delhi.

DevilDead
01-18-16, 17:44
It seems you don't have the PM facility.PM me the details please.

Greetings,

Jackson

ManOfLove
01-18-16, 20:24

Boobs- 6/10.

Pussy- 6/10.

GFE- 6/10.

Will activate my pm tomorrow any one interested can take the no later.Reciprocate with good contacts.

Looking forward to it.

DevilDead
01-18-16, 21:10
Suggest me the best MP that offers FS. and some details on famous Bangur Spa.

Aamit
01-18-16, 21:10

Boobs- 6/10.

Pussy- 6/10.

GFE- 6/10.

Will activate my pm tomorrow any one interested can take the no later.
Please PM the details. I am a spa lover and usually goto spa once a week for a full service.[/blue]
Reciprocate with good contacts.

Looking forward to it.Hello watermelon,

Can you please provide details of your contact at behalf and Java pour. I can also share of a good contact at Thakurpukur if anybody wants please contact.

Feel free to ask me for contacts at sg, behala and jadavpur.

Mridul
01-19-16, 05:24
The SP is not Sudeep FYI his name starts with you (Shining and Hindi). The girls are very cooperative and USP is no hurry at all.

For ST I have never had a session less than 1 hour 30 minuted and Sometimes by paying 500 extra I have extended my session to 2. Hours. I think you are not talking about my SP. He also has a Bengali restaurant in that area where he gets food from if you order. .

SP Sundeep who provide For 1 k st 3.5 k for night in Bangalore.

He his the only guy I know In Bangalore who provide girls for low budget. But its not worth it. It is not a good place mongering.

Girls is always in hurry you have finish deed in 5 minutes. Girls don't cooperate they only allow missionary position.

Don't go there In there I had a worst experience in mongering carrier..

EnjoyEnjoy
01-19-16, 08:03

Feel free to ask me for contacts at sg, behala and jadavpur.Pm me for details.

EnjoyEnjoy
01-19-16, 08:05

He was fully satisfied and would recommend to try out. PM for further details.Pm me as not able to Pm you.

ToyBoyCal
01-19-16, 09:15
The plump chick with huge boobs would be Reshmi and the small petite babe with the NE looks, is Piyalee, who unfortunately does not work there anymore. Both Resmi and Piyalee are awesome. I would rate 1 Piyalee 2 Mohua and 3 Reshmi.

Friends,

Guys, now please help me in identifying the 2 girls I saw there, also help with their feedbacks if possible.

Till then happy fucking.

PappaJones
01-19-16, 11:21
Hello all,

I have just shifted from be'lore to Kolkata. I am searching for SG pimp / SP or indie providers contact numbers / reference. Budget is 10 k max.

I am very impressed to see so many helpful people in this forum and hence thought of asking. At the moment I do not have any contacts here at Kolkata. I am a humble guy. I will definitely reciprocate with whatever I have. I have my PM activated and would be grateful if someone steps forward for this fellow Bengali.

Cheers.

OnlyOneLife
01-19-16, 14:17
Hope some of the ISGians in this forum remember me. I was busy mongering in singapore and thailand. Now I will be in my favorite mongering destination KOLKATA. Yes I love this place probably because I can communicate with the girls (I am bengali and fluent in hindi) and just like everything in kolkata even the working girls in kolkata has a laid back attitude. This particular aspect makes kolkata one of the best mongering destination in the world (Just my arrogant opinion).

Well, while I know sonagachi in and out, I am not very experienced about indies in city of joy. Yes, I did try Arpita and SP called disha. This time I wish to try some mature and voluptuous bengali independent housewife. I have helped some forum members in past and hope some one will help me this time. Even giving hints on some locanto ads will help!!

If some seniors want to meet, I will be happy to include unlimited beers in my cheque. (Just a friendly gesture, not trying to show off).

Shockman
01-19-16, 14:45
I completely agree with you. Nothing like good old Kolkotta and I do not speak Bengali and not very fluent in Hindi.

Hope some of the ISGians in this forum remember me. I was busy mongering in singapore and thailand. Now I will be in my favorite mongering destination KOLKATA. Yes I love this place probably because I can communicate with the girls (I am bengali and fluent in hindi) and just like everything in kolkata even the working girls in kolkata has a laid back attitude. This particular aspect makes kolkata one of the best mongering destination in the world (Just my arrogant opinion).

Well, while I know sonagachi in and out, I am not very experienced about indies in city of joy. Yes, I did try Arpita and SP called disha. This time I wish to try some mature and voluptuous bengali independent housewife. I have helped some forum members in past and hope some one will help me this time. Even giving hints on some locanto ads will help!!

If some seniors want to meet, I will be happy to include unlimited beers in my cheque. (Just a friendly gesture, not trying to show off).

Deepak789
01-19-16, 16:16
Dear members,

I would be traveling to Kolkata next week. I am looking for good spa service. I m interested in BBBJ. Pl send me details of good spa in Kolkata. I m looking forward for positive reply from fellow members.

Thanks a lot.

Aamit
01-19-16, 20:27

Boobs- 6/10.

Pussy- 6/10.

GFE- 6/10.

Will activate my pm tomorrow any one interested can take the no later.Please PM me the contact details.

CheckMate007
01-20-16, 13:37
Friends,

Have been a bit off ISG in recent past and thus not so many reports recently. I have been itching to write this FR though. It is about 13 Dec 2015 which was like one of those Sunday's where I had to work but work was supposed to get over early. Got over with the work at about 4 and to my pleasure ended the day around Bangur only. Just for info my work needs loads of inter city travel. As soon I crossed Bangur from VIP road all the FR about the place came in front of me as a PPT slide show. Immediately took a right turn to Bangur Avenue. Reached super market and to find the place was a very easy task. Went in and saw a very plump girl with huge boobs on the counter and a tall man sitting on the couch. The conversation on the counter was very basic as they just have one rate for full body massage at 3000/ Asked the guy that have heard about a girl called Mahua, he instructed the plump girl to ask Mahua to come escort me to the room. Mahua at that time was busy in a foot massage of some other client. While on the counter for about 2 minutes I noticed 2 more girls, one of them was very petite with perky boobs pointing outwards, she seemed NE with loads of make up, but she had a very very sexy smile eyes. I was a bit tired as it was longish week for me, if not I gone for her fucked her nuts. It's a joy to fuck petite girls with thrusting all your load on them and make them breathless. The other girl looked a typical bong, slightly tall with awesome round boobs (must be 36 C) standing in a corner, slightly shy. Had dusky skin and big round eyes. But as the forum had unanimously voted for Mahua went in to see her. The plump girl introduced me to Mahua

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!One of them is Munmun. Decent Bong with tattoo and slightly taller to others.

ShadesOfGrey
01-20-16, 14:14
Hi fellow mongers,

Recently while on an sexcapade, I had the misfortune of condom breakage, to my utter horror. I'm not sure how long it lasted but only found out / came to my senses after the entire act had been committed. I tried ignoring this for a couple of weeks, trying to drive the implications out of my mind, but only two weeks in, have been suffering from cold and flu like symptoms and am fearing the worst. Would you please help a brother out and recommend any anonymous private testing clinic in Kolkata where I can test myself for HIV and from where I could get good counseling and treatment in case my worst fears materializes? I'm going through a tough time right now and have no idea whatsoever about getting to the right place for an anonymous diagnosis and good treatment. I've heard the Govt. Hospitals aren't too well regulated here. Any private clinic recommendations? I do not want to be ostracized and want to keep my status if positive under wraps. Please help this brother out and let me know at the earliest. I don't think it would be against the forum regulations to post clinic names here, especially for a good (health) cause. Anyway, my PM is also active.

Cheers guys.

Rakesh Oberoi
01-20-16, 16:02
Hi,

This FR is 2 weeks old, but worth sharing.

Thanks to bro ARnab, I got hold of a parlor in Alipore. This is not one of those massage parlors, not even a lavish spa. This is a simple slightly upscale salon. Arnab had hinted me about this place and I called up, spoke to the receptionist and straight away told her that I am looking for extras.

However, the only extra offered here is a HJ and boobs grabbing.

Went to the Alipore spa, and was given choice between a plump lady and a petite one. Chose the plump lady. She was not a stunner, but I just loved the plumpness.

It was one of the best massages I have ever received in Kolkata. A pure, authentic Swedish massage for proper 45 minutes.

Then came the extra part, and she asked me if I wanted anything extra. I just said yes. She pulled down my disposable and my dick was hard.

She kept playing with my dick, but never stroking it. She also gave me a ball massage. I requested her to open her shirt, after much negotiation she opened them, and there were big tits.

However, she did not allow to suck.

I kept fondling her breasts and she played on with my dick.

Finally she leaned down and licked my chest, stroking my dick hard this time.

Finally I came.

Amazing experience.

Looks- 4/10.

Service 9/10.

Damage 1.2 K (counter charges) + 0.5 k extras.

WIR. Already done, report to follow.

Gabbar007
01-20-16, 18:04
Dear Friends of City of Joy,

I have finally arrived in Kolkata yesterday and I want to try all the latest and popular WGs in your city of joy. Please share the contacts of Julia as I have heard lot of reviews of her ass. Please also share some other good contacts other than SG as I have been to that place a number of times earlier. Will reciprocate with all my contacts in Delhi NCR. PM active and ready for your messages.

Aamit
01-20-16, 19:54

OMG it was the best encounter till date. I have never had such a babe in MP. She has the tightest boobs and pussy. Everything was on menu except ANAL. Had a great time. She gave me a good massage too before and after the deed. Salute her passion for her work. I am very weak in writing so please excuse me for any mistakes.

Score Card..Hello bro,

Please share the details of this MP.

My PM is active.

Thanks.

Kolkata Crown
01-20-16, 20:06
I have a query here, I want to spend a day at one of the many resorts in t suburbs with a chick. I don't want to go to a very shabby place, would be OK sharing my ID proof but not hers. Budget is within 2 K. Please help with options and reviews if possible. Will be a great help.

Till then happy fucking.

Singh335
01-20-16, 20:41
Hi fellow mongers,

Recently while on an sexcapade, I had the misfortune of condom breakage, to my utter horror. I'm not sure how long it lasted but only found out / came to my senses after the entire act had been committed. I tried ignoring this for a couple of weeks, trying to drive the implications out of my mind, but only two weeks in, have been suffering from cold and flu like symptoms and am fearing the worst. Would you please help a brother out and recommend any anonymous private testing clinic in Kolkata where I can test myself for HIV and from where I could get good counseling and treatment in case my worst fears materializes? I'm going through a tough time right now and have no idea whatsoever about getting to the right place for an anonymous diagnosis and good treatment. I've heard the Govt. Hospitals aren't too well regulated here. Any private clinic recommendations? I do not want to be ostracized and want to keep my status if positive under wraps. Please help this brother out and let me know at the earliest. I don't think it would be against the forum regulations to post clinic names here, especially for a good (health) cause. Anyway, my PM is also active.

Cheers guys.Hi,

Firstly, relax, I have been through the experience you are going through. I know how you feel.

If is highly unlikely that your partner had HIV. And even if she did, the probability to get infected through one single act is very low. I had searched a lot on internet during my chaos time and I got to understand about the virus from this great site 'medhelp'. You can learn about your situation from this site. It really helped me in gaining some confidence that I was not infected.

Secondly, a sincere advice to all the fellow mongers, please visit this site, you will know how and what are the risks involved and how to protect us.

Finally, I advice you brother that you go for 4th generation duo test (commonly called as combo test). This is also called as P24 antigen test. You can get it done at any Dr Lal pathlabs, they maintain your tests anonymous. It would cost you hardly 1000 max.

The advantage of this test is that, unlike other HIV tests, which looks for HIV antibodies, this test looks for the P24 antigen and antibody. The P24 antigen is formed earlier than the antibodies, hence this is the test all doctors prescribe if you are recently exposed, so that you need not wait for the 3 months window period.

P24 antigen combo test can detect 100% infections at least 28 days after potential exposure. So, I advice you to keep patience till then and get this test done.

However, I strongly feel, you are not infected. HIV is V difficult to get, and you should not decide based on your symptoms, they can be because of anxiety and stress.

Be safe and come back with your results. I will not be surprised if you are HIV negative.

JayOnline55
01-20-16, 21:18
You can try Apollo clinic Gariyehat.

Hi fellow mongers,

Cheers guys.

Raghubar
01-21-16, 03:47
You can try Apollo clinic Gariyehat.Any pathology will provide the test. Roy and Trivedi are the best as far as I know. Search Internet and you will see there are 2 or 3 types of test in a interval of 90 days.

ToyBoyCal
01-21-16, 08:18
Hi fellow mongers,

Cheers guys.Bro,

You are in our prayers and trust me you are just fine. Have been through a similar situation in the past but am not going to add anything because Singh335 has beautifully and accurately given you very valuable advise.

All the best man.

ToyBoyCal
01-21-16, 08:24
Hi,

Firstly, relax, I have been through the experience you are going through. I know how you feel.

If is highly unlikely that your partner had HIV. And even if she did, the probability to get infected through one single act is very low. I had searched a lot on internet during my chaos time and I got to understand about the virus from this great site 'medhelp'. You can learn about your situation from this site. It really helped me in gaining some confidence that I was not infected.

Secondly, a sincere advice to all the fellow mongers, please visit this site, you will know how and what are the risks involved and how to protect us.

Finally, I advice you brother that you go for 4th generation duo test (commonly called as combo test). This is also called as P24 antigen test. You can get it done at any Dr Lal pathlabs, they maintain your tests anonymous. It would cost you hardly 1000 max..Thanks for the beautiful written reply which is bound to benefit a lot of mongers. Also the site med plus is very informative and should be a must read for everyone. Nice of you to share.

Cheers,

Toy

ChoduMadan
01-21-16, 10:00
I just browsed on locanto and saw several ads with lots of on offer, I wonder if they are real and genuine, has any one tries the same, can some one please put some actual experiences before I can take a risk of trying it out.

MaxDon
01-21-16, 13:00
I just browsed on locanto and saw several ads with lots of on offer, I wonder if they are real and genuine, has any one tries the same, can some one please put some actual experiences before I can take a risk of trying it out.Sometime back I had posted about locanto ads and how one should try to differentiate between the genuine and fake stuff, just go through my posting history you will find it.

Happy mongering.

Riyaj
01-21-16, 13:05
Hello bro,

Please share the details of this MP.

My PM is active.

Thanks.Kindly share the details of this MP. I sent a PM to you as well.

Thanks,

Riyaj

Aamit
01-21-16, 19:48
Went to this unisex parlour today.

Wonderful experience.

Total damages = 1200 + 400 tip = 1600 total.

BBBJ 7/10.

No CIM though.

Nice boobs 8/10.

GFE 7/10 with lots of DFK.

Must try.

Location in Burrabazar.

NuMonger
01-21-16, 20:25
Hi, I am 45 plus, from the garden city, and will be in your the city of joy from the 6th till 9 thof Feb.

My forenoons are at work, and evenings are for relaxing. SG visit is top on bucket list, a senior ISGian with whom I have mongered abroad has promised the right directions and look forward to a couple of dances and shoots! Particularly good dancers, any suggestions?

I also want to experience the kolkatta dance bars, as Bangalore DBs suck. Any DB connoisseurs out there who can recommend the best?

I have options to stay near park street or in shobhahazar. Which would you recommend?

A Decent Spa outing with lots of play is also hoped for, brothers.

My offer to reciprocate in Bangalore is as meaningless as Bangladesh Aid to USA.

But still, the humble offering is on the table.

I am also open to meet up with likeminded guys, pl PM me.

Thanks a ton.

NM.

ManOfLove
01-22-16, 07:41
Hi fellow mongers,

Cheers guys.Chill bud, nothings worse coming up besides the cold and flu. I have been thru this feeling but nothing of that sort happened after it. Its a little mix of anxiety and guilt after an act. It mite be the coldness during winter or any other such possible cases. Juts another piece of info if you really want to test yourself to overcome the HIV thought, elisa test can be done after 3 weeks and again after 3 months from the day of act. I don't want o scare you by saying get tested just to make you chill.

RahulA9282
01-22-16, 10:43
Went to this unisex parlour today.

Wonderful experience.

Total damages = 1200 + 400 tip = 1600 total.

BBBJ 7/10.

No CIM though.

Nice boobs 8/10.

GFE 7/10 with lots of DFK.

Must try.

Location in Burrabazar.Bro, where in burrabazar is this MP. Any pointers or hints.

Thanks.

ToyBoyCal
01-22-16, 11:56
Hi, I am 45 plus, from the garden city, and will be in your the city of joy from the 6th till 9 thof Feb.

My forenoons are at work, and evenings are for relaxing. SG visit is top on bucket list, a senior ISGian with whom I have mongered abroad has promised the right directions and look forward to a couple of dances and shoots! Particularly good dancers, any suggestions?

I also want to experience the kolkatta dance bars, as Bangalore DBs suck. Any DB connoisseurs out there who can recommend the best?

I have options to stay near park street or in shobhahazar. Which would you recommend?

A Decent Spa outing with lots of play is also hoped for, brothers.

My offer to reciprocate in Bangalore is as meaningless as Bangladesh Aid to USA.

But still, the humble offering is on the table.

I am also open to meet up with likeminded guys, pl PM me.

Thanks a ton.

NM.Hi there,

I believe that staying in Park street would be far better than Sovabazar. Unless SG is the only thing on your mind. As for your spa outing, am sending you a pm with the details of Bangur spa which you can't go wrong with. You may check out previous FR of the same.

Cheers and happy mongering.