PDA

View Full Version : Calcutta

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119

ThereForYou
02-29-16, 19:17
Thanks Dude. I hope lot of mongers in this forum like myself will try fresh good service providers Sharmila / Paramita switching from Mohua / Reshmi.

I am out of Kolkata for some days looking for field reports of these 2 new girls.Any detailed specific report on Paramita / Sharmila with how they look will benifit all fellow mongers. Please help.

ThereForYou
02-29-16, 19:20
Well heard a lot of Julia, called her a few days back.

Asked for reference, well. She is aware of ISG. !!

She is quoting 10 k all inclusive.

Is the rate not high! When tried to bargain she opened her menu card.

I kept the phone down.

Wht you all say , is she worth 10 k. Or have we increased her rate?

After wht we get from Bangur MP at tht rate.

Please advice.

ThereForYou
02-29-16, 19:24
I have tried Simon and her service is really good. Her boobs are really soft. I have yet to try Oindrila.Has tried Simon. Quite good.

Not yet tried others, if you have tried others do message.

HornySid
02-29-16, 19:33
Well heard a lot of Julia, called her a few days back.

Asked for reference, well. She is aware of ISG. !!

She is quoting 10 k all inclusive.

Is the rate not high! When tried to bargain she opened her menu card.

I kept the phone down.

Wht you all say , is she worth 10 k. Or have we increased her rate?

After wht we get from Bangur MP at tht rate.

Please advice.Bro,

She's not worth 10 k. She's kinda old and only for the rimming session not worth it! Better you go for Priyanka! Or some other indie chick! She isn't that attractive too. Banff pussies! I'v had her. Didn't meet the hype! But then again it's up to you. I'm just giving you my opinion! Max is 7 k 2 shots for her!

YugiSingh
03-01-16, 00:38
Bro,

She's not worth 10 k. She's kinda old and only for the rimming session not worth it! Better you go for Priyanka! Or some other indie chick! She isn't that attractive too. Banff pussies! I'v had her. Didn't meet the hype! But then again it's up to you. I'm just giving you my opinion! Max is 7 k 2 shots for her!I remember he quoting 7 k for 2 shots last year - 1 Anal inclusive. Some of our ISG guys only increased her rates and some of us advertised her as well. Anyways though I've not tried her, but she is not bad though after reading more than 10 reviews from different people.

To be honest I will quote 5 k /2 shots ideal as I've experienced with European beauties for 10000/2 shots in UK with 1 shot as 'A' level.

Lets try to catch new birds rather sticking to the same old bird again and again as it will increase the rates of the birds.

Bring some new and innovating thought process for catching up new birds. If you are lucky enough, you may get diamonds out of it.

Cheers,

YugiSingh

LibidousMe
03-01-16, 04:02
Hi Seniors,

Can you share Simon's or to that matter any decent Indie's no?

Has tried Simon. Quite good.

Not yet tried others, if you have tried others do message.

Member #4408
03-01-16, 04:23
Julia increased her rate after knowing about the forum. Even last week also one ISGian contacted her and told her about the forum. Not only that this ISGian took a step ahead and showed her the entire conversation along with the ISG ID of the ISGian who had shared her details. The screen shot had contacts of other WGs as well!

Will request everyone to share the contacts wisely. And please stop informing WGs about the forum. Next time if I come to know that any ISGian have shared the forum details with a WG I will share his details in the forum so that no one shares any more contacts with the ISGian. So will request everyone to think before sharing forum details. I know it's rude but have to take the harsh step.

I remember he quoting 7 k for 2 shots last year - 1 Anal inclusive. Some of our ISG guys only increased her rates and some of us advertised her as well. Anyways though I've not tried her, but she is not bad though after reading more than 10 reviews from different people.

To be honest I will quote 5 k /2 shots ideal as I've experienced with European beauties for 10000/2 shots in UK with 1 shot as 'A' level.

Lets try to catch new birds rather sticking to the same old bird again and again as it will increase the rates of the birds.

Bring some new and innovating thought process for catching up new birds. If you are lucky enough, you may get diamonds out of it.

Cheers,

YugiSingh

Purayil
03-01-16, 05:31
Has to spend this weekend at Eco island eco park Rajarhat and googling noted that SG is an hours drive so also Bangar spas. Wonder is there anything nearby for pleasantries. Went through some of the FR (not everyone) but couldn't get wiser. Appreciate some pointers.

ToyBoyCal
03-01-16, 08:20
Was at the famous Bangur spa on Saturday. Had already booked a massage with Mohua but as I was walking in, the owner suggested I try a new therapist– Paromita. I was reluctant because I did not enjoy last time around when he suggested me Pinky.

However went ahead with his suggestion. Massage started and I asked her to get rid of her t-shirt and massage me topless. She started off in her bra. A little while later the fun started with loads of DFK, body licking, nipple biting, BBBJ, a bit of riming and then the final deed. Started off in WOT and then Miss where I finished. A quick wash and then back to the massage. After a bit, asked her to remove the towel wrapped around her body and massage me in the buff. Ended with a nice loving massage of Johnny and a 2nd cum.

FR. Paromita.

Looks: 7/10 Big figured and average looking.

Boobs: 7/10 big and milking. Any of you who has a milk fetish would love her.

Pussy: 5/10 it was a little loose.

BBBJ: 9/10.

DFK: 8/10.

GFE: 8/10.

Hygiene: 10/10 – She washed my Johnny prior to starting off and after FS immediately cleaned herself.

Damage: 3 k at counter + 1 k tip.

WIR: sure will.

BTW PiYaLEE is back. Would suggest whoever has not had her, do so now.

Cheers.

HornySid
03-01-16, 19:15
Julia increased her rate after knowing about the forum. Even last week also one ISGian contacted her and told her about the forum. Not only that this ISGian took a step ahead and showed her the entire conversation along with the ISG ID of the ISGian who had shared her details. The screen shot had contacts of other WGs as well!

Will request everyone to share the contacts wisely. And please stop informing WGs about the forum. Next time if I come to know that any ISGian have shared the forum details with a WG I will share his details in the forum so that no one shares any more contacts with the ISGian. So will request everyone to think before sharing forum details. I know it's rude but have to take the harsh step.In my opinion. Even if I sound harsh. We should absolutely ban the guy who shared the details to Julia. It is because of these fuck ups and idiots that young mongers like us who have to pay the price and also the attitude of these girls changes and increases their prices. We should together take a strict stand against this policy. I urge all my fellow monger brothers to not disclose about this forum. You never know if something bad happens and it becomes a criminal shit and one of these WGs gives the details about the forum. Then we will be the people suffering from harassment! I know its unlikely but can be. You never know so better to be on the safer side man! I'd like to know what fellow ISGians think. Please post so that I can see what you guys think and am I right? Happy Mongering people and yeah please can anybody give me details about the Bangur SP that every is speaking about! Thanks in advance guys. Happy mongering!

Ilovmuff
03-02-16, 05:30
Folks,

I am with Sid and DD on this issue. With increased LE activities, we must ensure our own safety! Kindly do not disclose the forum details to each and everybody.

I can also see that we are drawing a crowd to the bangur spa, we must find out alternates as well.

In my opinion. Even if I sound harsh. We should absolutely ban the guy who shared the details to Julia. It is because of these fuck ups and idiots that young mongers like us who have to pay the price and also the attitude of these girls changes and increases their prices. We should together take a strict stand against this policy. I urge all my fellow monger brothers to not disclose about this forum. You never know if something bad happens and it becomes a criminal shit and one of these WGs gives the details about the forum. Then we will be the people suffering from harassment! I know its unlikely but can be. You never know so better to be on the safer side man! I'd like to know what fellow ISGians think. Please post so that I can see what you guys think and am I right? Happy Mongering people and yeah please can anybody give me details about the Bangur SP that every is speaking about! Thanks in advance guys. Happy mongering!

Fuckmiester2
03-02-16, 08:19
I am also in support of the decision of all the seniors.

I don't think we can ban a particular member.

We can although boycott that particular member.

Please disclose the name of the member.

Folks,

I am with Sid and DD on this issue. With increased LE activities, we must ensure our own safety! Kindly do not disclose the forum details to each and everybody.

I can also see that we are drawing a crowd to the bangur spa, we must find out alternates as well.

Rohit2015
03-02-16, 10:31
Hi guys,

I am planning for Bakkhali this weekend. Can anyone suggest girl friendly hotels in Bakkhali? My PM is active. Thanks in advance for your help.

PoorAndHungry
03-02-16, 13:07
Today I went out for an adventure after a long time. The Guy met me at [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] near Merc showroom and then took me to an ally where they are operating from what is apparently a hair saloon and spa. Had 6-7 choices, took [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] as per the request of the owner. Great attitude and open for everything.

FR.

Looks: 3/10 Big figured and average looking, on the darker side.

Boobs: 7/10 big and soft.

DFK: 9/10.

Damage: 1.5 k.

WIR: No. Looking for better looking girl.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Hitenbasu2016
03-02-16, 15:36
Hi,

Tried Mohuya and as everyone mentioned she is up to the mark definitely. BTW has anyone know about SP Jenny? Is she authentic?

Thanks in advance.

Hiten

OldJawan
03-02-16, 20:40
Today I went out for an adventure after a long time. The Guy met me at near Merc showroom and then took me to an ally where they are operating from what is apparently a hair saloon and spa. Had 6-7 choices, took as per the request of the owner. Great attitude and open for everything.

FR.

Looks: 3/10 Big figured and average looking, on the darker side.

Boobs: 7/10 big and soft.

DFK: 9/10.

Damage: 1.5 k.

WIR: No. Looking for better looking girl.

Please give some landmark to reach there. Which Merc showroom & where. There are 3 showroom.

DarkDesire
03-02-16, 23:35
Please share contact.Great info! Thanks.

Please share the contact details. My PM is active.

DarkDesire
03-03-16, 01:18
Awesome dude. Planning to travel to Kolkata next week and you have just excited me with your splendid report. Look forward to the number. Have some Delhi contacts for Rusky and Turkish. Shall generously share if you are around in Delhi.Thanks a lot for such a great post! Please share the details o the MP with pointers. You can PM me the details if you prefer.

DarkDesire.

MadMonkey2013
03-03-16, 06:53
Has anyone tried Disha operated by Barsha madam at Hazra, near Bata? How is the quality of present girls? Any suggestions on who to pick.

EnjoyEnjoy
03-03-16, 08:27
Has anyone tried Disha operated by Barsha madam at Hazra, near Bata? How is the quality of present girls? Any suggestions on who to pick.Go for Pooja. Had her in last week. Amazing service.

Infonilx
03-03-16, 08:28
Just another adventure in south Kolkata Spa. 1 week back I visited the spa near to Hazra. It is a 2 storied salon and spa nice and clean environment. Met Ms S there who was at the counter. (never take her. She is too professional & ll spoil your time.) I asked her about body msg and I took Miss the with big assets and nice round butt. The game starts with normal Msg and then I asked her about extra and finalized at 1 K for BBBJ she did it real good on me and I liked her figure specially soft ass and big round boobs, She was also good at body licking. I know this spa for couple of years and is really a safe heaven. Anyway I was not in mood for FS but asked Miss the and got the rate I. E 1.5 K.

Face: 7/10.

Body: little bulky with crve 6.

Boobs: 8/10 .

BBBJ: 8/10.

GFE: 9/10.

Pussy:- Wet 8/10.

Damage: 2.5 k total.

Will try again.

JessyBlr
03-03-16, 09:53
Located a spa in south Calcutta. Great ambiance and all comfort. Welcomed at the receptionist who was extremely sexy with 36 D boobs and a smile which could lure to her.

Anyway, selected a massage with bathtub and shower included. Then came the girl in question. 5'6" Slim with very very large boobs, changed myself to pant provided by them. She came back in 1 min before I could completely change. Without going into massage she caught hold of my shoulders and planted a light kiss on my cheeks.

She then told me to lie down. Massage started, hard though. Within ten minutes she was touching my johnny but just gentle touches. Then she asked me to agree to pay her Rs1,500/- and leave the rest to her. If I was not satisfied I need not pay at all.

Deal was fine. I agreed. She immediately dimmed the light and started DFK which I had never got in my life. Her tongue was inside my mouth in the entire session of DFK. I had to tell her to stop. She started by licking all over my back, front and started rimming without a signal. I was on top of the world.

BBJ was her next move and it was all deep throat. In the meanwhile I was exploring and kissing all over her body specially her big round boobs..Fellow mongers,

This is an awesome report. However, please don't ask for details. Let it cool down. I am sure you get what I am trying to say.

RameshSil
03-03-16, 10:18
Hi,

I am visiting Kolkatta after a long time any indie and good spa connect shall be highly appreciated.

Regards.

Infonilx
03-03-16, 13:10
Hmm its been couple of months we 2 friends had official trip to Arambag. I just searched number of Indi at affordable cost. We picked up ms S from Howrah near Vidyasagar Setu. She demanded upfront payment before entering into the car and we did the same. She was really polite and continued good conversation in Bengali. She was a office working girl and this was her extra time job. She was not very slim (picture attached). The journey made me hot because my friend was driving and I was playing with her body. After reaching the destination we took a known hotel there and sorry can't recall the name of the hotel. Inside the room the games started with normal chit chat and kissing etc (she told that she was not comfortable with DFK).

I must say she is a good sucker and the interesting thing was. She made eye contact white sucking my tool. She sucked for almost 15 minutes and licked balls so passionately. After this oral intro I started with Doggy style and finished in missionary pose. The interesting thing at the time of fuck was. She controlled her pussy muscle continuously that gave me better feeling and tightness. After I finished with her. She took a quick bath and changed her dress for my friend.

I liked it as she maintain the hygiene and cleanliness. It was a day only trip with 2 shots and we paid 4 K. I guess I ll try her again someday. Now looking for new one for one nighttrip to Digha or Mandermani.

Face:- 6/10.

Body:- Little bulky.

Boobs:- 7/10.

GFE:- 9/10.

Sucking:- 9/10.

Pussy:- 8/10.

Fuckmiester2
03-03-16, 14:37
In the last few days, and on a regular basis I am being flooded with messages from ISGians asking me for contacts.

I give them a good contact and in return they give me an almost useless contact.

There are certain unwritten rules which we need to follow in this forum.

If you want the contact of a girl of a particular level, you need to share the contact of a girl who is equivalent to or better than the girl whose contact you seek.

If you are new to the mongering scene and do not have reasonable contacts at the moment, then you should revert back when you get a good contact.

I find that fellow ISGians have a basic courtesy missing in them.

Please look into all this and ensure that if you want the contact of a decent chick, you should yourself possess a good contact first.

Thank you.

Cheers.

Rohit2015
03-03-16, 20:14
Hi guys,

I am planning for Bakkhali this weekend. Can anyone suggest girl friendly hotels in Bakkhali? My PM is active. Thanks in advance for your help.Come on guys show some generosity. No one replied to my post. At least I am not asking for any girl's contact. Only asking for girl friendly hotel reference in Bakkhali / Digha. Please please share the details. My PM is active. I am going there on this weekend.

Fuckmiester2
03-04-16, 07:38
Hello, There is a good, extremely reliable and safe contact near ruby hospital. Rates start from 12 k upwards. 6 pegs of black dog whisky are included. No concession for non alcoholics. Light snacks also available. Prior booking required. Time limit 1.5 hours, drinking time excluded. Actress also available, require's a longer intimation period due to busy schedule.

Girls are phenomenal. Its a home away from home feeling. Uploading pics, but not of the actressDude where are you?

Kindly share your contact or provide some means to reach you.

I posted a query earlier too but you did not reply.

Cheers.

Kolkras
03-04-16, 12:33
Oh man oh! Don't get so sentimental baby!

Balaka is a good place. They do allow girls if you bring them with you, not the ones you can hire from locality. And these local girls are not up to the mark.

However Bakkhali is a place of serenity. So be safe!

Come on guys show some generosity. No one replied to my post. At least I am not asking for any girl's contact. Only asking for girl friendly hotel reference in Bakkhali / Digha. Please please share the details. My PM is active. I am going there on this weekend.

MaxwellKxip
03-04-16, 12:45
Come on guys show some generosity. No one replied to my post. At least I am not asking for any girl's contact. Only asking for girl friendly hotel reference in Bakkhali / Digha. Please please share the details. My PM is active. I am going there on this weekend.You can go to tajpur. Its 7-8 km from Digha railway station. You can rent pvt car or you can share type of toto there. Its an isolated place, stunning place. I would say best beach in Bengal. There is a premium resort there if you have the budget. If not there are some hotel cum lodges and its completely safe.

Member #4372
03-04-16, 14:53
Reached municipal building at 13.30 HR. Goes straight M. Bari road next to office. Not able to find urinal / swan chariot. Again come to Rabindra sarani and try to find K / Den. But I could not. In the meantime approached by two 40/45 aged bad looking women. They forcefully taken into their brothel & took 1400.

Get CBJ. After the deed came out side.

Felt very bad as I could not locate K / Den.

LibidousMe
03-04-16, 17:07
Hi Senior mongers,

I am posting such probably 3rd time in the forum. I am relatively new in Kolkata and I am looking forward to some decent Indie contacts. I will appreciate if someone can be generous enough to share few. I don't have any decent contact to share with you now. But I will surely return the favor once I have some.

Rohit2015
03-04-16, 17:34
Reached municipal building at 13.30 HR. Goes straight M. Bari road next to office. Not able to find urinal / swan chariot. Again come to Rabindra sarani and try to find K / Den. But I could not. In the meantime approached by two 40/45 aged bad looking women. They forcefully taken into their brothel & took 1400.

Felt very bad as I could not locate K / Den.If your PM is active then I can share the contact number of Sitabhabi. She is running the K den. She will guide you to the exact location.

YugiSingh
03-04-16, 23:53

Felt very bad as I could not locate K / Den.Buddy,

There is a map provided by John. If you follow, then it should not be a problem at all. I reached at first attempt without anyones help.

See the below link, it will help you to locate KD:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=219074&d=1427045303

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=194692&d=1385786751

Member #4372
03-05-16, 03:25
If your PM is active then I can share the contact number of Sitabhabi. She is running the K den. She will guide you to the exact location.My PM is not active.

You kindly [Email address deleted by Admin]

Please let me know.

Yesterday I had very bad experience.

Please write no.

Thanks a lot.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Infonilx
03-05-16, 04:03
Hi guys,

I am planning for Bakkhali this weekend. Can anyone suggest girl friendly hotels in Bakkhali? My PM is active. Thanks in advance for your help.Bakkhali is not a safe place these days. I would love to suggest you to go Chandpur (Its not Chandipur, Its near to Contai), Its a new tourist spot and have only 2 hotels. And always request your GF to carry her photo ID. Best f Luck Rohit.

Gabbar007
03-05-16, 09:24
Finally visited KD. Thanks for all the earlier posts which has helped in understanding the route. I had planned to visit it between 3 -4 pm but was stuck in office till late afternoon. I finally reached that there by 6:30. Went through Rabindra sarani and took left from the red color building. There was no public urinal there. After taking a few steps, you can see the chariot (without the swan). Entered the narrow lane and saw a women sitting on the end of it. I asked her that I want to meet Sita boudi. She smiled and said that she is Sita boudi and asked me to go to second floor. I went up the first floor and then realized that the first floor was being referred to as second floor. I met another lady there and asked me to sit in a room and asked my preference. I said that my friends have come here earlier and they have referred me Alo & Bina. She said that she will send a girl whose service is equivalent to them. After waiting for some time, she brought a girl aged about 30. She was wearing a sexy saree and had a seductive smile. Her name was rekha. I confirmed that I will take 1 hour.

Then I ordered some whiskey and we drank together and started drinking. It was totally girl friend experience. There was no action for the first half an hour as we kept drinking and talking to each other with little kissing. After the drinking, when she opened her saree, I saw horrible stretch marks across her belly which goes till her pussy. Huge Turnoff. I did not wanted to do anything to her post that. So I just lied on the bed and asked her to blow me. No sex required. She seemed little disappointed but started the job. I had heard a lot about KD and some fellow members had even called it sucking heaven and I was really expecting a great BBBJ. However, I was very disappointed. The girl started spitting after every 20-30 secs and then she said that she is more comfortable with CBJ. After some reluctance, I agreed. I was already disappointed with the stretch marks and then the bad BJ. Cummed in condom. Paid 600 to the boudi and 200 as tip.

Experience: First half hour was good and totally GFE. The second half was bad.

BJ– Disappointed by spitting. And also no rimming.

Pussy– Stretch marks stretched from tummy till pussy.

After I left, I thought that I should have stuck with the tried Alo but I think she was busy. I also doubt whether I went to the correct floor. Is the first floor the right floor? They said that in Bengali first floor is called the second floor. Are they right?

I am willing to take one more chance with KD as I have seen so many posts about the BJ heaven and the economical price.

Please suggest some ideas on how can I have proper fun in my next visit to KD.

Thanks.

YugiSingh
03-05-16, 09:44
Hmm its been couple of months we 2 friends had official trip to Arambag. I just searched number of Indi at affordable cost. We picked up ms S from Howrah near Vidyasagar Setu. She demanded upfront payment before entering into the car and we did the same. She was really polite and continued good conversation in Bengali. She was a office working girl and this was her extra time job. She was not very slim (picture attached). The journey made me hot because my friend was driving and I was playing with her body. After reaching the destination we took a known hotel there and sorry can't recall the name of the hotel. Inside the room the games started with normal chit chat and kissing etc (she told that she was not comfortable with DFK).

I must say she is a good sucker and the interesting thing was. She made eye contact white sucking my tool. She sucked for almost 15 minutes and licked balls so passionately. After this oral intro I started with Doggy style and finished in missionary pose..I like this kind of adventure trips. Enjoyed reading your FR. BTW what's the location for that indi? Does she have a location? Can you share her contact details?

Cheers,

YugiSingh

Member #4372
03-05-16, 11:39
Finally visited KD. Thanks for all the earlier posts which has helped in understanding the route. I had planned to visit it between 3 -4 pm but was stuck in office till late afternoon. I finally reached that there by 6:30. Went through Rabindra sarani and took left from the red color building. There was no public urinal there. After taking a few steps, you can see the chariot (without the swan). Entered the narrow lane and saw a women sitting on the end of it. I asked her that I want to meet Sita boudi. She smiled and said that she is Sita boudi and asked me to go to second floor. I went up the first floor and then realized that the first floor was being referred to as second floor. I met another lady there and asked me to sit in a room and asked my preference. I said that my friends have come here earlier and they have referred me Alo & Bina. She said that she will send a girl whose service is equivalent to them. After waiting for some time, she brought a girl aged about 30. She was wearing a sexy saree and had a seductive smile. Her name was rekha. I confirmed that I will take 1 hour..Yesterday I went M bari st. In search of KD. I have not able to find KD and lost 1400.

I have coming from M g Road. Side. The red colored municipal building on right side. Just. Near municipal building is M bari street. I entered and walking about 10 min, alas I could not find urinal or swan chariot.

Subsequent lose 1.4 k.

Seniors please post how to reach.

Thanks.

Ratan456
03-05-16, 13:12
Hi to all my senior members at Kolkata,

I am new at Kolkata. Please take my respect for all of you here. I am looking for independent good profiles who has good assets. And promise in return I will also help people here by sharing. I have some contacts at Delhi, so I can help you there. It might be a independent escort also. Asking as she is voluptuous and good in service I do not mind for money. Take care all of you and please help.

PartyAnimal
03-05-16, 16:39
This happened last to last Sunday. Thanks to Arif and Rakesh bro who were the only ones that replied to my call for help. Went to spa hopping as per suggested by Arif bro (Rakesh bro, got your message post my spa experience and hence have not tried your contact yet).

Visited the spa on CC1 mall. J went back to Thailand so went for some other girl (forgot name). Went into room and changed to dispos. A slim thai came in, slightly aged I think. Massage started which was better than what NIs given in Delhi but nowhere close to Tha therapists I've tried in Delhi spas.

After 20 minutes asked for extras and was quoted an exhorbitant 5 k for b2 b!On saying its too much was quoted 3 k for topless HJ. I said leave it. Massage continued and she kept asking it between if I wanted b2 b. I said its too expensive. Finally with only 15 minutes remaining she came down to 3. 5 k for b2 b. Agreed. Basically b2 b for her was sitting on top and dry humping me (her pussy on my balls and humping), which I found unhygeniec without a condom and did not enjoy much. Released after an HJ and left unsatified.

Total damage 2. 3 k (counter)+3. 5 k (extras).

In the evening went to bangur spa but there were 2 police jeeps. One opposite the spa and one in the same lane. On asking the tea stall guy was told they came for some usual "collection". Got nervous and left the place.

Went to the Thai spa in CC2 and was offered 1/2 HR massage for 1. 5 k+taxes. Was given a smelly NI / bong lady. Went ahead out of sheer despo and powder massage started. She said no to my question of taking out dispo. On asking if she gave extras, she asked me she is already massaging, what is extra (yeah lady, act more dumb please). 20 minutes into massage she came on line and said 2. 5 k for HJ and topless. I thought its like buying China phone at iphone price and laughed. She said "Tell fast. Only 5 minutes left". I was like lady are you doing me a favor? 20 minutes back you were asking what is extra. Please don't do me favor by offering extra at 2. 5 k. I said max 1 k for topless HJ since only 5 min left. She said no and said she gets even 3 k for topless HJ (yeah right you smelly lady). She pestered me for 5 minutes for extra I refused and came out frutrated.

I feel Delhi is the capital for mongering. Kolkata is too pricey. Both in counter charge and extras.

Total loss 7. 5 k+taxi charges and no score.

Hoping to get some decent indie contacts (not via SP) of college girls who can come to 5 star hotel for ST / LT tomorrow. Requesting help from senior members.

Fuckmiester2
03-05-16, 18:31
Nice FR.

I agree with you.

Delhi is the mongering capital of India.

The Bangur spa incident comes as an alarming thing.

We had been getting news of a police raid at that spa.

I myself was going to visit that spa yesterday I. E. 4th March but could not due to some urgent work.

I hope the spa is safe.

Fellow mongers please look into this.

This happened last to last Sunday. Thanks to Arif and Rakesh bro who were the only ones that replied to my call for help. Went to spa hopping as per suggested by Arif bro (Rakesh bro, got your message post my spa experience and hence have not tried your contact yet).

Visited the spa on CC1 mall. J went back to Thailand so went for some other girl (forgot name). Went into room and changed to dispos. A slim thai came in, slightly aged I think. Massage started which was better than what NIs given in Delhi but nowhere close to Tha therapists I've tried in Delhi spas.

After 20 minutes asked for extras and was quoted an exhorbitant 5 k for b2 b!On saying its too much was quoted 3 k for topless HJ. I said leave it. Massage continued and she kept asking it between if I wanted b2 b. I said its too expensive. Finally with only 15 minutes remaining she came down to 3. 5 k for b2 b. Agreed. Basically b2 b for her was sitting on top and dry humping me (her pussy on my balls and humping), which I found unhygeniec without a condom and did not enjoy much. Released after an HJ and left unsatified.

Total damage 2. 3 k (counter)+3. 5 k (extras).

In the evening went to bangur spa but there were 2 police jeeps. One opposite the spa and one in the same lane. On asking the tea stall guy was told they came for some usual "collection". Got nervous and left the place..

Das1228
03-05-16, 20:19
Can someone recommend a place in Kolkata where I can get Viagra either in a shop or by mail?

Ratan456
03-06-16, 04:34
Hello,

There is a good, extremely reliable and safe contact near ruby hospital. Rates start from 12 k upwards. 6 pegs of black dog whisky are included. No concession for non alcoholics. Light snacks also available. Prior booking required. Time limit 1.5 hours, drinking time excluded. Actress also available, require's a longer intimation period due to busy schedule.

Girls are phenomenal. Its a home away from home feeling. Uploading pics, but not of the actress.Hi Avishek,

New here at Kolkata. Dude sounds like this is a nice place. With all dye respect can you please share the contacts of this place. Will reciprocate definitely if I get something good at Kolkata. Take care dude.

Fresh Meat
03-06-16, 05:07
Can someone recommend a place in Kolkata where I can get Viagra either in a shop or by mail?Suhagra from Cipla in any medical store in Kolkata.

TenInchIndian
03-06-16, 07:25
It is so weird. The same thing happened to me in Mumbai NL.

Started with GFE (named me Jaanu, so tacky; wanted to laugh on her face).

Spitting in BBBJ, CBJ better was said, still spitting happened, stretch marks on stomach to pussy.

Haha, seems the problem with good service is everywhere.

I think, nowadays, for a good GFE, you really need a GF.

TII.

Finally visited KD. Thanks for all the earlier posts which has helped in understanding the route. I had planned to visit it between 3 -4 pm but was stuck in office till late afternoon. I finally reached that there by 6:30. Went through Rabindra sarani and took left from the red color building. There was no public urinal there. After taking a few steps, you can see the chariot (without the swan). Entered the narrow lane and saw a women sitting on the end of it. I asked her that I want to meet Sita boudi. She smiled and said that she is Sita boudi and asked me to go to second floor. I went up the first floor and then realized that the first floor was being referred to as second floor. I met another lady there and asked me to sit in a room and asked my preference. I said that my friends have come here earlier and they have referred me Alo & Bina. She said that she will send a girl whose service is equivalent to them. After waiting for some time, she brought a girl aged about 30. She was wearing a sexy saree and had a seductive smile. Her name was rekha. I confirmed that I will take 1 hour..

Infonilx
03-06-16, 09:48
I like this kind of adventure trips. Enjoyed reading your FR. BTW what's the location for that indi? Does she have a location? Can you share her contact details?

Cheers,

YugiSinghShe is a working girl and she is not having any place. But she is very friendly and yes I can share her number (but how, I don't know how PM works here). But only number will not work, I'll have to tell her the reference then only she ll receive the call. Let me know if it is OK for you.

Regards.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Mohit0609
03-06-16, 10:44
Hello guys,

Past few yrs, I have been following the site travelgirls.com and have meet number of girls descent, educated & non-pros. I have also traveled with them to different countries and the experience is so great, they behave like the girl you have just got married with and treating in the first night! It's so easy, you just connect with them, chat for few days on messenger or Skype and invite for Travel, they are yours. Many from SEA and Africa are free whereas ones from Europe and the CIS seek Pocket money and some gift allowance. Of course, you need to send her the flight ticket which is not expensive now days compared to the time they spend with you. I have also encountered a very nice 23 yr old just graduated from DU and just joined a Bank as trainee to pursue her career. My advise to fellow mongers is; how about identifying such girls and share contacts on PMs. India is a large country with diverse interests and I think, it would be an amazing experience to spend time with such beauties as long as they are nice and descent to accompany and socialize with you during your holiday or business meetings. This will be a new way of mongering I believe. I am going to share some of my stories in the days to come. So, if you have contacts of any such beauties, please PM me, I shall be happy to spend in their flight tickets and Hotel costs.That is a great find but are the girls genuine and not scammers?

Mohit0609
03-06-16, 11:11
Hello guys,

Past few yrs, I have been following the site travelgirls.com and have meet number of girls descent, educated & non-pros. I have also traveled with them to different countries and the experience is so great, they behave like the girl you have just got married with and treating in the first night! It's so easy, you just connect with them, chat for few days on messenger or Skype and invite for Travel, they are yours. Many from SEA and Africa are free whereas ones from Europe and the CIS seek Pocket money and some gift allowance. Of course, you need to send her the flight ticket which is not expensive now days compared to the time they spend with you. I have also encountered a very nice 23 yr old just graduated from DU and just joined a Bank as trainee to pursue her career. My advise to fellow mongers is; how about identifying such girls and share contacts on PMs. India is a large country with diverse interests and I think, it would be an amazing experience to spend time with such beauties as long as they are nice and descent to accompany and socialize with you during your holiday or business meetings. This will be a new way of mongering I believe. I am going to share some of my stories in the days to come. So, if you have contacts of any such beauties, please PM me, I shall be happy to spend in their flight tickets and Hotel costs.I just checked it and also checked its reviews, its full of scammers / fake profiles and is very costly.

Indian100
03-06-16, 13:08
Can someone recommend a place in Kolkata where I can get Viagra either in a shop or by mail?Buddy,

Any pharmacy can service your demand. I get from the drug store near sealdah railway station.

Indian100
03-06-16, 13:33
Day 1.

Called Netai and he took me to dream house. On the ground floor saw a hot agrawali. But went up as I wanted an all in one package (dance / BJ / FS).

In the second floor saw this young girl Pooja biswas. Had a great time one and half hour of dance BJ and FS. She is bubbly young thing, well worth the money.

Look 7.

Attitude 9 (she smokes so 1 less).

Damage 4.2 +300 (beer).

Das1228
03-06-16, 15:59
Suhagra from Cipla in any medical store in Kolkata.Do you know if they ask for prescriptions at pharmacy.

Turgid
03-06-16, 17:01
I just checked it and also checked its reviews, its full of scammers / fake profiles and is very costly.What a surprise.

ManOfLove
03-06-16, 19:43

Total damage 2. 3 k (counter)+3. 5 k (extras)..Why were you afraid of police in the first place? Let me tell you paying for sex is not an offense in India, pimping is. So if you fuck their gals then they're are the one who's going to jail not you. Find this excerpt from wikipedia:

"In India, prostitution (the exchange of sexual services for money) is legal, but a number of related activities, including soliciting in a public place, kerb crawling, owning or managing a brothel, prostitution in a hotel, pimping and pandering, are crimes."

But having said that media attention is bad. Nowadays media is publicizing the names of the mongers to defame them. But police won't give your names to the media unless they want money from you. So if even get caught, that means they want money, not to keep you in jail because they can't. Its against their duty rules. So whenever you fall in such incident try to pay some to the policemen or negotiate and come off safe.

ManOfLove
03-06-16, 19:59
Well I know of a lady in Pune caleld Smitha provides Anal+Rimming+Deepthroat+Deep sucking balll+CIM / COF / and what not - 2 shots for 2.5 k+500 tips who in my opinion is some what older than Julia if not more. If we compare quality: She's slimmer + white compared to Julia. Now the real question why does she keeps on increasing her rate from 7 k to 10 k? Its because we let her go on with the rates. Remember when the demand subsides so does the price. Why did she raise the price all of a sudden? She sure to have read the forum of paying higher price for normal service by sum inexperienced monger, considering her service is specialized in this respect. Yes Julia if you are reading this. Its a message to you: " Lets not fuck your expensive ass. We know a lot like you."

MongeringWorld
03-06-16, 20:27
Can you please help me with the Contact of Pune Bird. Who is into Anal / Rimming and all. I m interested to go for her. Tried to PM you but your PM is not showing. Please help me with the contact.

YugiSingh
03-06-16, 23:52
Well I know of a lady in Pune caleld Smitha provides Anal+Rimming+Deepthroat+Deep sucking balll+CIM / COF / and what not - 2 shots for 2. 5 k+500 tips who in my opinion is sumwhat older than Julia if not more. If we compare quality: She's slimmer + white compared to Julia. Now the real question why does she keeps on increasing her rate from 7 k to 10 k? Its bcoz we let her go on with the rates. Rem'ber when the demand subsides so does the price. Why did she raise the price all of a sudden? She sure to have read the forum of paying higher price for normal service by sum inexperienced monger, considering her service is specialised in this respect. Yes Julia if you are reading this. Its a message to you: " Lets not fuck your expensive ass. We know a lot like you. ".I really appreciate your efforts. I would also request our fellow mongers not to recommend her for more than 5 K. If she is asking her for more, ignore her and surely she will come down her rates.

After all everything is demand and supply. If we all can teach her, she will be forced to reduce her rates.

Cheers,

YugiSingh

Ayaglina
03-07-16, 06:26
There is Durgapur Cinema (known as DS hall) in Durgapur city of west Bengal. Lane in front of DS, there is a unisex parlor (RT. Short form of the name). Massage and FS in Rs. 2500. Very good ambiance. 100 m Beyond this RT in same lane is one more parlor.

Enjoy. You can get a lot in Durgapur.

BigWorld
03-07-16, 07:35
In the evening went to bangur spa but there were 2 police jeeps. One opposite the spa and one in the same lane. On asking the tea stall guy was told they came for some usual "collection". Got nervous and left the place.OMG looks like a Police raid. In general Spa people provide money to Police wala in different places not in their own spa s.

Can anyone confirmed this?

In my past posts I showed my concern about police raid. I wish this is not a police raid.

Indian100
03-07-16, 07:42
After breakfast went to Bara bazar area for massage at muskan. Though pump's phone was switched off I still took a chance. It seems she has left the place and I wasMnot interested in any one else. Left the place disappointed. Then hopped on a tram and proceeded to KD.

As reported the urinal stall is gone. Went to first floor and met Seeta bhabi. Alo was not there. The availability was very less. Chose one one short fair lady for an hour. BJ was OK but not like Alo.

Damage 600+100 tips.

OK experience. Bye for now.

ToyBoyCal
03-07-16, 07:48
I really appreciate your efforts. I would also request our fellow mongers not to recommend her for more than 5 K. If she is asking her for more, ignore her and surely she will come down her rates.

After all everything is demand and supply. If we all can teach her, she will be forced to reduce her rates.

Cheers,

YugiSinghI had got her reference and contact from fellow mongers. Thanks guys. I did speak to her and heard her menu of 7 k for 2 shots, if you want A-level, then additional 2 k, 1 k extra for rimming, etc.

I did not think she's worth spending 9-10 k for.

I got info that there is a girl who does A-level, BBBJ etc for 4-5 K. 1 HR time. Am yet to try. Will surely update the FR.

RashidZ
03-07-16, 08:24
Visited this Spa. Near a famous Grill joint. Had a coupon voucher, so price was reasonable. Got a chubby Thai, Ms. K. In my years of mongering, and I am frequent monger in Bangkok, I have never seen a Thai so tall and chubby (Would not call her Fat, she is just chubby).

Very good massage. Right pressure at the right points. Started a conversation. Easy speaking with reasonable grasp on English. Dispos came off 10 minutes into the massage (I politely requested if I can take it off as it was too tight, LOL). She gave an excellent bum massage. 15 minutes to the end, she was massaging my legs (I was full naked), she sensuously brushed my tool and gave me an inquiring smile. Of course, I am game baby.

Long story short. Got a good B2B with lots of kissing and tongue action. I was pushing for FS, but she kept saying next time for sure. Great feeling, these Thais know how to please a man.

On the flip side though, she was adamant that I pay her 3 K. Tried bargaining a lot, but to no avail. It is tough to walk away given the way she was handling my body. Thought I will do it as a 1 time (I never pay more than 2 K for B2B) as (1) the massage was great (I would have tipped her 500 even with no extras) and (2) The counter charges were low for the quality of place and massage, so I was not overpaying overall (3) A Future investment. She agreed to give FS at 2.5 K next time. Did not get a chance to sample it.

Try it if you like a B2B after a good massage. If a massage is no priority, there are plenty of places that give same (or better) extras at a lower cost.

Caffe Hermano
03-07-16, 09:03
[Indecipherable Text deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the text contained so many strange abbreviations, misspelled words and local slang that it was literally unreadable. It was so bad that the only way I can describe it was that it looked like English translated into Chinese, then translated back to English, with every third letter subsequently deleted.

YugiSingh
03-07-16, 23:39
I had got her reference and contact from fellow mongers. Thanks guys. I did speak to her and heard her menu of 7 k for 2 shots, if you want A-level, then additional 2 k, 1 k extra for rimming, etc.

I did not think she's worth spending 9-10 k for.

I got info that there is a girl who does A-level, BBBJ etc for 4-5 K. 1 HR time. Am yet to try. Will surely update the FR.Buddy,

I too agree. Also I'm surprised to see her explaination of breakups for the charges. My god, as if she is giving explanations for tax breakup.

Few of the mongers are requesting for her number even repeated request. Let's discard her for time being. Automatically she will reduce her price tag.

If you try the other girl, would you be able to share with me- I am coming to Kolkata after 10 days and would love to taste some new spices.

Cheers.

YugiSingh

Indian100
03-08-16, 07:12
OMG looks like a Police raid. In general Spa people provide money to Police wala in different places not in their own spa s.

Can anyone confirmed this?

In my past posts I showed my concern about police raid. I wish this is not a police raid.Last week on day 3 rang up at 11 am for appointment, was asked to come immediately. Proceeded as per direction. The place is super cool and looks elegant. Mohua was on leave was assigned Sohna (I think).

Massage was OK not like Thai chicks. BJ / B2B body scrub and the works. Damage usual 3+1. Can get better service for similar amount at SG. While coming out saw a group of young men standing at a distance, but crossed them and ducked into an eatery on a side street to avoid any hassles. Left after 30 mts.

Ambily
03-08-16, 10:40
New to this forum. First of all Million thanks to all seniors, Visited Bangur spa two weeks before. Booked prior appointment and selected Mohua as per senior's reviews. Reached there, Mohua was at reception. After 20 min of massage show stars with nice B2B, lots of rimming and deep throat. As I had condom with me (Thanks again for seniors advice), started in WOT, ended with miss. Awesome experience. She is awesome in rimming. Will repeat again soon. Next time planning to try Reshmi. Can't find detailed review about her. Is she also does rimming and all like Mohua. Was planning to meet Julia, but recent reviews about rate hike made me to rethink. Is any one else in A-level within a reasonable rate, please mention.

Ambily
03-08-16, 10:50
New to this forum, first of all thanks to all seniors. Visited Bangur spa two weeks before. Made prior appointment and selected Mohua as per previous reviews of seniors, Reached there Mohua was at reception. Started with a massage for 20 min, then show starts with nine B2B, rimming and deep throat. She is excellent in rimming and deep throat. I had condom with me (Thanks again for the advises by seniors) started in WOT, ended in miss. Awesome experience. Will visit again soon. Next time planning to try Reshmi. But can't find a detailed review about her. Is she also does rimming and deep throat like Mohua? Was in plan to visit Julia but recent reviews on her rate hike made me rethink. Is anyone else there for A-level in a reasonable rate? Please mention.

Ratan456
03-08-16, 14:57
Hi all,

Hope everybody is in good time. Newbie here at Kolkata. Trying for some good Indy. Apart from that is there any safe hotel or place nearby Kolkata where no problem will be there. Called some resorts at diamond harbor they seems OK provided we have valid ids. New 5 5 star hotel at kKlaghat also seems OK if they get the ID of both. But wanted to know if these are safe places for going out of we have valid IDs? Any suggestion would be great help. Thanks in advance you guys and all senior members. Take care.

Zancob
03-08-16, 22:49
Yesterday I went M bari st. In search of KD. I have not able to find KD and lost 1400.

I have coming from M g Road. Side. The red colored municipal building on right side. Just. Near municipal building is M bari street. I entered and walking about 10 min, alas I could not find urinal or swan chariot.

Subsequent lose 1.4 k.

Seniors please post how to reach.

Thanks.Visited KD or K den 2-3 days back. The urinal is blocked with bricks and Swan chariot is removed but I noticed a new shop. I think it was a small mobile shop with big yellow IDEA banner. KD is just opposite to that shop.

Ultimate007
03-09-16, 06:58
Day 1.

Called Netai and he took me to dream house. On the ground floor saw a hot agrawali. But went up as I wanted an all in one package (dance / BJ / FS).

In the second floor saw this young girl Pooja biswas. Had a great time one and half hour of dance BJ and FS. She is bubbly young thing, well worth the money.

Look 7.

Attitude 9 (she smokes so 1 less).

Damage 4.2 +300 (beer).Dear bro,

After long time someone has written FR about SG.

Anyways. I am from Mumbai.

Visiting kolkatta in 3 Road week of March.

Is SG safe nowadays?? Any LE problems?

Let me know.

I was regular visitor to SG. But stopped due to LE problems.

Regards.

BobSharma
03-09-16, 09:10
Hi folks,

Have been reading the posts here for the past couple of weeks and thought of finally writing something myself. I have been visiting the famous Bangur spa (starting with "M") for a very long time (almost for a year) and have taken the service of most of the girls there, also have never had any reason to doubt LE action. Happen to know the owner Mr. G as well. After reading reports of possible LE action, I spoke with the owner regarding the same and he assured me that such a thing cannot happen there as he is connected with people very high up. I went to the place a few days back about noon and found 3-4 guys having heated discussions with the owner inside the parlour. I was told by [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] to come after some time. I went there after another 15 minutes and found the same people still inside. I left immediately sensing trouble. Around evening time, I had some work near the parlour and just thought of asking nearby shopkeeper if he had any clue about the morning incident. I was told that the parlour was visited by officers from CID in the morning and apparently they were not happy with the kind of services being provided there. Thats all I could gather from asking around. Just wanted to beware my fellow mongers to be careful while visiting the place as it is gaining too much publicity (especially from this forum).

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Infonilx
03-09-16, 10:41
Yesterday I was searching net and bought a voucher of a spa at Camac Street area.

Its small salon type place but clean and OK type. Met Ms G there (V-stat -36/32/34).

She was friendly and started doing massage in dedicated room. I found there was no shower facility so I requested her to do a dry massage. After 10 minutes she started giving some hint and I requested her- "Will you please remove my panty". She happily removed and started doing a back massage. I understood she didn't know anything about body massage Anyway she agreed to do HJ only and just removed Shirt and bra. HJ is also not so good but well I guess it was just value for money. LOL.

Looks: 5/10.

Boobs: 8/10.

Massage: 2/10.

HJ: 5/10.

Damage: 700 +500 = 1200/.

Not interested for second visit.

FisPleasure
03-09-16, 19:30
Does anybody has any information about SP Joy operating near Bansdroni tollygunge area.

I want to know whether he is reliable, what are his charges and about the quality of service he can provide.

Thanks in advance.

KrishnaCompared to money he has poor quality.

SeaHawk20
03-09-16, 21:41
Anyone tried any of this gals. Received this from a new SP last night. Last one available for home service anyone tried?

Cheers.

Romeo Juliet
03-10-16, 05:14
Have seen the first one in Bangalore looks good never took her service. It was for 5 k ST.

Anyone tried any of this gals. Received this from a new SP last night. Last one available for home service anyone tried?

Cheers.

Gabbar007
03-10-16, 05:22
It is so weird. The same thing happened to me in Mumbai NL.

Started with GFE (named me Jaanu, so tacky; wanted to laugh on her face).

Spitting in BBBJ, CBJ better was said, still spitting happened, stretch marks on stomach to pussy.

Haha, seems the problem with good service is everywhere.

I think, nowadays, for a good GFE, you really need a GF.

TII.Hi bro,

In fact, the girl I went with told me that she operates from somewhere in Andheri in Mumbai and is here for some work and since she is here, she is working in KD for "pocket money".

May be its the same girl.

Indian100
03-10-16, 11:43
Dear bro,

After long time someone has written FR about SG.

Anyways. I am from Mumbai.

Visiting kolkatta in 3 Road week of March.

Is SG safe nowadays?? Any LE problems?

Let me know.

I was regular visitor to SG. But stopped due to LE problems.

Regards.Bro,

You stick to an agent and he will be able to provide safe passage. On the first day of my visit (see report) there was some LE action. But he negotiated me safely in and out of the area. Be there by 6 pm and get out by 9 pm. Try to put a safe distance once you are out of the area. The local boys could ask for some donation, which is awkward some time. Play safe.

MadMonkey2013
03-10-16, 18:35
Can anyone give me reference for nurse sonu number ends with 2730. Thanks.

Monkey.

ManOfLove
03-10-16, 20:18
Hi folks,

Have been reading the posts here for the past couple of weeks and thought of finally writing something myself. I have been visiting the famous Bangur spa (starting with "M") for a very long time (almost for a year) and have taken the service of most of the girls there, also have never had any reason to doubt LE action. Happen to know the owner Mr. G as well. After reading reports of possible LE action, I spoke with the owner regarding the same and he assured me that such a thing cannot happen there as he is connected with people very high up. I went to the place a few days back about noon and found 3-4 guys having heated discussions with the owner inside the parlour. I was told by to come after some time. I went there after another 15 minutes and found the same people still inside. I left immediately sensing trouble. Around evening time, I had some work near the parlour and just thought of asking nearby shopkeeper if he had any clue about the morning incident. I was told that the parlour was visited by officers from CID in the morning and apparently they were not happy with the kind of services being provided there. Thats all I could gather from asking around. Just wanted to beware my fellow mongers to be careful while visiting the place as it is gaining too much publicity.I don't understand how can police charge owner as he is not directly facilitating pros in his so called parlour. Its consent of two mature adults and negotiating to a deal. The spa charges 3 k for their body message service which is at par with other Thai spa in the city. Also not to forget to mention that sex service can be obtained in any Thai spa too. Why should gentlemen from CID be bothered when there is no crime involved? Noteworthy pimping is an offense but not a crime.

ManOfLove
03-10-16, 20:23
Is there anyone in Bangur spa who provides anal?

If, yes please mention the extra charge.

Also can somebody pm Mahua's number?

BobSharma
03-11-16, 05:34
I don't understand how can police charge owner as he is not directly facilitating pros in his so called parlour. Its consent of two mature adults and negotiating to a deal. The spa charges 3 k for their body message service which is at par with other thai spa in the city. Also not to forget to mention that sex service can be obtained in any thai spa too. Why should gentlemen from CID be bothered when there is no crime involved? Noteworthy pimping is an offense but not a crime.For all practical purposes, he is providing prostitutes and a place for sex. Just because you can have sex in other MPs also, doesn't mean it becomes legitimate. Unlike you, I do not know enough law to comment on whether it is a crime to pimp or not. However, I just felt the need to alert fellow members here about what I saw. How to react on that is ones personal choice and none of my business.

Ilovmuff
03-11-16, 06:18
Give some directions to this spa bro!.

Just another adventure in south Kolkata Spa. 1 week back I visited the spa near to Hazra. It is a 2 storied salon and spa nice and clean environment. Met Ms S there who was at the counter. (never take her. She is too professional & ll spoil your time.) I asked her about body msg and I took Miss the with big assets and nice round butt. The game starts with normal Msg and then I asked her about extra and finalized at 1 K for BBBJ she did it real good on me and I liked her figure specially soft ass and big round boobs, She was also good at body licking. I know this spa for couple of years and is really a safe heaven. Anyway I was not in mood for FS but asked Miss the and got the rate I. E 1.5 K.

Body: little bulky with crve 6.

Boobs: 8/10 .

BBBJ: 8/10.

GFE: 9/10.

Pussy:- Wet 8/10.

Damage: 2.5 k total.

Will try again.

Indian100
03-11-16, 06:46
On day 3 proceeded to SG. This time I took a different route. From bk pal more walked towards KD. Crossed red building and proceeded towards Bara bazar. Just after KD road saw a lane with Nepalis. Since I have not read any report about this did not venture.

Any guidance would be appreciated.

Proceeded further and took the first left. Was in the action zone right away after crossing the mazar it is fun zone.

Lot of good looking dames, I was skeptical as I was having a big amount. Proceeded towards and called Netai. He took me to ganesh bhavan. Barsha was introduced. This is one hot girl lot of energy good dancing and she plays rough too. One and half hour dance+BJ+FS.

Damage 4.2 +.5 drinks.

RashidZ
03-11-16, 06:51
While you may be technically right, in this country, does it really matter. It will take only minutes for LE to spin this as a case as running a brothel. And in cases like this, every one including media, higher officials and even courts will never side the spa owner.

After sampling the scene for years, my learning is that this hobby does have an inherent risk. As folks at the most disadvantaged side of the equation, we can only do the following (a) At the first instant, avoid places where we have a higher chance of getting caught (b) Even then, pray to god (if you believe in one) that nothing goes wrong (c) If really got caught, do not pick a fight with LE. Play nice and try to pay the minimum to get out.

Mind you for most of us, the bigger issue is not the legal case per se, but also what we lose if the incidents become known to family, friends and employer.

Just my 2 cents. All play safe!

I don't understand how can police charge owner as he is not directly facilitating pros in his so called parlour. Its consent of two mature adults and negotiating to a deal. The spa charges 3 k for their body message service which is at par with other thai spa in the city. Also not to forget to mention that sex service can be obtained in any thai spa too. Why should gentlemen from CID be bothered when there is no crime involved? Noteworthy pimping is an offense but not a crime.

Fuckmiester2
03-11-16, 12:11
Any update on the Bangur spa?

Anyone visited the spa in the last 2-3 days?

Is it safe to visit the spa now?

Regulars of the Bangur spa, kindly keep updating this forum regarding the Bangur spa, at regular intervals of time.

Cheers

Infonilx
03-11-16, 14:23
The Immoral Traffic (Prevention) Act or ITPA is a 1986 amendment of legislation passed in 1956 as a result of the signing by India of the United Nations' declaration in 1950 in New York on the suppression of trafficking. The act, then called the All India Suppression of Immoral Traffic Act (SITA), was amended to the current law. The laws were intended as a means of limiting and eventually abolishing prostitution in India by gradually criminalizing various aspects of sex work. The main points of the PITA are as follows:

Sex Workers: A prostitute who seduces or solicits shall be prosecuted. Similarly, call girls can not publish phone numbers to the public. (imprisonment up to 6 months with fine, point 8).

Sex worker also punished for prostitution near any public place or notified area. (Imprisonment of up to 3 months with fine, point 7).

Clients: A client is guilty of consorting with prostitutes and can be charged if he engages in sex acts with a sex worker within 200 yards of a public place or "notified area". (Imprisonment of up to 3 months, point 7) The client may also be punished if the sex worker is below 18 years of age. (From 7 to 10 years of imprisonment, whether with a child or a minor, point 7).

Pimps and babus: Babus or pimps or live-in lovers who live off a prostitute's earnings are guilty of a crime. Any adult male living with a prostitute is assumed to be guilty unless he can prove otherwise. (Imprisonment of up to 2 years with fine, point 4).

Brothel: Landlords and brothel-keepers can be prosecuted, maintaining a brothel is illegal. (From 1 to 3 years imprisonment with fine for first offense, point 3) Detaining someone at a brothel for the purpose of sexual exploitation can lead to prosecution. (Imprisonment of more than 7 years, point 6).

Prostitution in a hotel is also a criminal offense.

A "notified area" is a place which is declared to be "prostitution-free" by the state government under the PITA. Brothel in context of this law, is a place which has two or more sex workers (2 a). Prostitution itself is not an offense under this law, but soliciting, brothels, madams and pimps are illegal.

Thanks for reading.

SeaHawk20
03-11-16, 19:12
The Immoral Traffic (Prevention) Act or ITPA is a 1986 amendment of legislation passed in 1956 as a result of the signing by India of the United Nations' declaration in 1950 in New York on the suppression of trafficking. The act, then called the All India Suppression of Immoral Traffic Act (SITA), was amended to the current law. The laws were intended as a means of limiting and eventually abolishing prostitution in India by gradually criminalizing various aspects of sex work. The main points of the PITA are as follows:

Sex Workers: A prostitute who seduces or solicits shall be prosecuted. Similarly, call girls can not publish phone numbers to the public. (imprisonment up to 6 months with fine, point 8).

Sex worker also punished for prostitution near any public place or notified area. (Imprisonment of up to 3 months with fine, point 7)..LOL try telling that to the cops. In India any kind of fucked up situation that too with LE can only be solved by bribe.

OldPlayer85
03-12-16, 01:12
Hi guys,

Posting for the 1st time.

Was a regular follower of the forum, was pretty active on the FB page of this forum too. But deactivated all one and half years ago. But am back again.

So we are stuck with just one MP? MT in Bangur?

Guys lets get some action and post some more options for all of us.

Cheers.

RobertXX
03-12-16, 07:55
This post is only to thank the generous seniors of Kolkotta forum. Thank you Guys.

Thanks to our great GC, Calitokol, Amit Gautam. I had a nice time in Kolkotta. You Gus are so generous in sharing info and that is the spirit of city of joy. Thank you.

I had a really bad. Fucked up office schedule and had to go to office today (Saturday) morning also so could not meet few of the beauties I wanted. I will be back soon.

Details FR soon.

Cheers.

RajivJ
03-12-16, 08:28
Have been introduced to the mongering word of this city only few months back. Keep on visiting this city for work but few months back in one of this visit tried to explore this city from mongering side as well and to my surprise till now it has turned out to be the best kept secret of India.

Bongs (no offence to anyone) are always the girls which I feel fascinated to, right from the college days, for their forward looking thoughts and liberal views. Also somehow I always find them intellectually much smarter then some of us North Indians. Kol provided the experience of these nice soul in conducive atmosphere.

Till now my experience in this city has been limited to few SPA and at least 4-5 visit to SG and must say it has always been VFM and every bit of pleasure. SG seems to be a nice place to have the best attitude girl, who if start becoming independent in Mumbai will surely charge double the price and double the attitude.

My adventure seeking nature has made me visit SG on alone. I explored the lanes, by lanes, building floors on my own. Was very scared on first visit but now can walk like a pro from every corner. Know the lanes to enter to skip. Building to look for and girls to judge.

Barring one all my experience here has been of real GF. The girls just try their best to please you, to make you comfii. I am sure there be many of you old timers and seniors who kind of fall in love with them numerous time. This place seems to live a nostalgia to the city.

Would keep on exploring this more. Till now my fav is one girl over here. Her dance is better or her attitude I am still confused but whatever it may be, I feel that its a pure bliss experience with her. Money is just the small thing you give for such experiences.

RockingKolkata
03-12-16, 10:04
Dear Fellow Mongers.

I have been reading the legal reviews by some in context of the (in) famous Bangur Spa. Though to my knowledge this spa has till date has no discount coupons but there are umpteen nos of spa in and around Kolkata where extras are available and that discount coupons are available. Now the worst case scenerio. If we mongers get caught by LE in the act and can produce the coupons can we get a reprieve? Can the site can be dragged into the act for promoting prostitution indirectly Or the spa owners advertise through the spa for some legal immunity?

Any knowledge that can be thrown into this aspect my any body will be highly appreciated.

Last but not the least is regarding the spa at Bangur. What my intuition states that the election is drawing near and hence increased LE activity is noticed as many ant****ial and other trouble makers may create problem. Also the political masters are trying to exert pressure through LE to cough up hefty subscriptions to fund their election campaign.

Thanks BE Safe Play Safe.

DarkDesire
03-12-16, 10:59
Hi fellow mongers.

Thank for all the info shared. I am desperately hunting for MP contacts in south Kolkata; and also spas that provide extras. Would appreciate help of seniors on that!

As of now, I have tried 2 spas, one in a famous shopping mall near Jadavpur; and the other in Griya. HJ was the only option offered. The therapists were also not appealing.

You can PM me the details.

Thanks.

CuteDodo
03-12-16, 14:35
Hi,

Registered today on the IGS forum. Hope I will be able to help my senior members / brothers here with the some of my valuable experiences and contacts from the mongering chapter of my life.

CuteDodo
03-12-16, 14:51
After a long hassle and tassle between Mind and heart whether to go or not to. At last I put forward my steps towards the divine place of sex 'SG'. Boarded metro from park street and reached Sovabazar at 7 pm. Crossed the intersection and started walking towards Girish park after lighting a ciggy. Many pimps accosted me but ignored them and kept walking. Near the exit entry group of pimps again caught me. OK chose a young looking pimp named 'Gaurav' and told him about my budget of 1. 2 bucks. After walking a few meters he took me to a building (Right sided first building on the exit lane in front of which there are some shops of pakora bhaji etc). Entered the building, Gals were not that good looking but average looking bengali gals were there. As it was my first time in SG I was so scared. Selected a gal named 'Tumpa' wearing black frock and spects with pink frame for 1 HR shot by paying 13006'4 to madam which she quoted 17006'4 earlier. Entered the room (ordinary) started hugging her. She was treating me like her lover. LOL. Kissed her cleavage. She insisted me to open the hook of her bra, I did. Made her nude and started fingering her pussy. She was oozing, started fucking her in missionary then cowgirl for 25 minutes. Cummed, cleaned myself, took her number and hugged. Asked about the building she told its 'Dosh number'. Meanwhile lost the contact of pimp. Madam escorted ne to the safe exit and I returned a happy man.

Looks: 6/10.

Boobs: 6/10.

GFE: 11/10.

Damage: 1300/.

WIR: someday, Yes.

FunForUnMe
03-12-16, 15:54
Dear ISG'ian,

I am travelling to Kolkata, and need some help to get some help so that I can make some good time. I will stay in Salt lake (Hotel information is not verified yet). Its humble request to all of you. I have nothing to contribute in Kolkata, but I can help in other cities.

Any indie or Bengali babe is really worth for me. Please PM me, I will be highly oblige for all help.

ManOfLove
03-12-16, 19:40

Sex worker also punished for prostitution near any public place or notified area. (Imprisonment of up to 3 months with fine, point 7)..Look the post I have created in no way to ask fellow members to risk into getting caught. But to let them know that you know the law and if you tell them to LE they'll better take their last chance or may leave you. By taking their chance is defaming you to friends & family and colleagues etc ie bribe. Trust that diary they keep is only meant to be registered with cases which is as per as law. You know who is the supreme power in a country. Its not the police, ministers or dons, its the court judge. I have experience in trials in court, trust me these HC judges scolds top officers of police in full house court, if they find something different than the proceedings. Previously I used ti think the same, but after attending many court proceedings my thinking is changed. But its always better to play safe.

Das1228
03-12-16, 23:30
Buddy,

Any pharmacy can service your demand. I get from the drug store near sealdah railway station.Bhai,

It has been a while I have been to Kolkata can you please tell me where the drug store is exactly. Thanks for helping out you guys are the best.

LightnSound
03-13-16, 05:43
Thank you folks for your advises on Sonagachhi. I am particularly interested about knowing your unpleasant experiences where you were cheated or faced an undesired situation.

For example, you followed a girl to her room, and a number of girls came and snatched all your money. Or someone took your money and then totally disappeared. Or situations that made you uncomfortable like while you are walking, one of the girl on the street grabbed your hand and pulled you, and others joined in also. What do you do in such situation? Do you report it afterwards? Can you contact Durbar organization regarding these incidents?

Thanks for responding to this post and sharing your experiences.

CoolGuyJasson
03-13-16, 06:29
Can anyone give me reference for nurse sonu number ends with 2730. Thanks.

Monkey.Rajesh or rahul.

Rohitds11
03-13-16, 09:26
Yesterday after a hectic work schedule, Johnny wants some action in the evening, so went to my favorite MP near Sutanuty, unfortunately my favorite babe Swety was busy with other customer and I was not interested to wait so left the place and called the old time hit MP ma'm, she asked me to come at the earliest near Gariahat as it was 7 in the pm and they are going to close. Reached there and choose Miss P among 7-8 girls.

OMG it was the best encounter till date. I have never had such a babe in MP. She has the tightest boobs and pussy. Everything was on menu except ANAL. Had a great time. She gave me a good massage too before and after the deed. Salute her passion for her work. I am very weak in writing so please excuse me for any mistakes.Please PM me the name of the spa.

ChariotRK
03-13-16, 10:09
Hi fellow mongers.

Thank for all the info shared. I am desperately hunting for MP contacts in south Kolkata; and also spas that provide extras. Would appreciate help of seniors on that!

As of now, I have tried 2 spas, one in a famous shopping mall near Jadavpur; and the other in Griya. HJ was the only option offered. The therapists were also not appealing.

You can PM me the details.

Thanks.Afraid I can't send you PM as haven't activated it, but will give broad hints below.

You can try this MP near Ruby crossing, towards South, nearby a well known shopping center. I was there yesterday, and here goes the report.

Place is quite big and pretty decent. I had called them beforehand for 'fact finding' and the lady on the phone was pretty direct in telling me that 'extras' have to be negotiated directly with the therapist.

Charges at the counter are 2.1 k for 60 minutes which includes a welcome drink. I didn't like the collection and was about to leave when I was shown Ms M. Looked like a good option and decided to go for it. Negotiated FS at 1.5 k. Massage was 30 minutes (nothing to write home about on the massage part but not due to lack of effort, although it was overall 'OK' BBBJ was on the cards but I only go for CBJ, so that was there, followed by happy ending after trying different positions.

The 'extra' part was nice. Ms M doesn't look like a stick (the way I like it. A bit of curves), but nowhere near flabby or fat. Looks better than average.

Looks: 7/10.

Boobs: 6/10.

Pussy: 9/10.

WIR: Yes!

Enjoy!

MaverickPee
03-13-16, 16:56
Please PM me the name of the spa.I am new to Kolkata. Request senior members to PM me mobile numbers of some good contacts in Central Kolkata in areas like Park Strret, Ballygunj etc.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

MadMonkey2013
03-13-16, 17:48
Rajesh or rahul.Tried Rajesh before, she asked me for his location and number. Tried Rahul she asked the same, also she was downright rude.

Shada
03-13-16, 17:48
Hi,

I'm a foreigner staying in South Kolkata for a few months, near ACJ Bose Road. Are there safe places for me to go? Can anyone share information on mid-to-high level girls or establishments that would be safe for a foreigner? I don't think it would be good for me to go to SG, I'd prefer something more private and less conspicuous. Not interested in meeting up with a mongering partner, I like to keep it low-key. I have been the high-end spa in the mall in Alipore twice, one good experience, one mediocre one. A little expensive on the whole, as well. I like slim girls with smaller chest, I notice a of guys here like women with huge boobs and more meat on their bones than I prefer. PM is active.

MongerViks
03-13-16, 19:04
New to forum, I am looking for pics of SP from Bangur MP. Anyone have any?

Any other MP recommendation with FS?

Rajib3040
03-14-16, 03:23
Hi to all men,

I'm relatively new here. Might be a month old, currently settled in Delhi / Melbourne. I was born & brought up in Kolkata though. This forum is Good. I mean really good.

However what I felt personally is majority of the members are looking for MPs or Spa's. In and around Kolkata / south Kolkata. Seems great.

But there are so many places apart from Kolkata dude. Nearby Kolkata. Like Srirampur / Uttarpara / Chandannagore / Barackpore / Naihati / kalyani. All places are within 50 kms from Kolkata. I have personal exp in Naihati / srirampur. And can vouch that exp are no less than any good SPAs in Kolkata. Why pay a heaven dude?

Girls are good. They have a collection of around 150 girls. Ranges from around 22 yrs (by looks) to around 34/35 yrs. Both married & unmarried. The action takes place in a.

Furnished flat. Totally safe. Damage 600 rs for shot and 1200 for FS. Girls co-operative & the same can be said of Chandana Boudi, who runs this place.

Girls ready to go outside but you have to have a rapport with chandana Boudi first.

However the thing is they have only one room. So you have to contact first. Select your time & then visit. They normally don't allow more than 2 to 3 persons at a time to.

Prevent over crowding.

I think its time to look beyond Kolkata. As kolkata is always there. Will be always there for us.

Sorry, since I'm new here -my PM is not active yet.

Trying to do the same within a few days, I have some good contacts in Delhi / Melbourne too. My budget is always limited. As personally I think passion is much important from body &.

Looks. I always try to get meats around 4 to 5 k. Per night. Max 6 K.

Hope this helps. Happy hunting.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

CuteDodo
03-14-16, 10:12
Hi buddies,

Can anybody help me out here regarding buying a subscription. How much I have to pay INR for a monthly and yearly subscription respectively? Do help by informing.

Greetings,

Jackson

Lachhipur Wala
03-14-16, 13:26
Thank you folks for your advises on Sonagachhi. I am particularly interested about knowing your unpleasant experiences where you were cheated or faced an undesired situation.

For example, you followed a girl to her room, and a number of girls came and snatched all your money. Or someone took your money and then totally disappeared. Or situations that made you uncomfortable like while you are walking, one of the girl on the street grabbed your hand and pulled you, and others joined in also. What do you do in such situation? Do you report it afterwards? Can you contact Durbar organization regarding these incidents?

Thanks for responding to this post and sharing your experiences.Good topic! Sg is safest rld in India. I not been looted by LE, local goon there till now but sometimes by girls both of premiun bari and roadside. Nightlover girl after taking money refused BJ. Once a roadside girl emptied pocket after going in room with masi. Only once a girl near ganga jamuna barg who knew me turned hostile when I called her Bedia, a s. T. Caste of Agra. I called pimp but she was so angry that refused to obey. Lastly pimp had to provide other girl free. I not complained as I always have limited money.

Gabbar007
03-14-16, 18:46
Hi to all men,

I'm relatively new here. Might be a month old, currently settled in Delhi / Melbourne. I was born & brought up in Kolkata though. This forum is Good. I mean really good.

However what I felt personally is majority of the members are looking for MPs or Spa's. In and around Kolkata / south Kolkata. Seems great.

But there are so many places apart from Kolkata dude. Nearby Kolkata. Like Srirampur / Uttarpara / Chandannagore / Barackpore / Naihati / kalyani. All places are within 50 kms from Kolkata. I have personal exp in Naihati / srirampur. And can vouch that exp are no less than any good SPAs in Kolkata. Why pay a heaven dude?

Girls are good. They have a collection of around 150 girls. Ranges from around 22 yrs (by looks) to around 34/35 yrs. Both married & unmarried. The action takes place in a..Hi bro,

I completely agree with you. Even if we see last 100 posts, all we talk about is SG or some contacts in Kolkata which are very popular. This is another reason why we don't see many updates on Kolkata page these days. I think this discussion can wide open the Kolkata forum. Frankly, I haven't seen any post outside Kolkata except some mention of Sheoraphuli but I am sure that there might be other options near by. I request all members of the group to contribute there time and resources so that we can widen our horizons and enrich life of all brothers.

And Rajib bro, you seriously need to activate your PM and share some of your contacts outside Kolkata.

Tittie Humper
03-14-16, 21:37
Afraid I can't send you PM as haven't activated it, but will give broad hints below.

You can try this MP near Ruby crossing, towards South, nearby a well known shopping center. I was there yesterday, and here goes the report.

Place is quite big and pretty decent. I had called them beforehand for 'fact finding' and the lady on the phone was pretty direct in telling me that 'extras' have to be negotiated directly with the therapist.

Charges at the counter are 2.1 k for 60 minutes which includes a welcome drink. I didn't like the collection and was about to leave when I was shown Ms M. Looked like a good option and decided to go for it. Negotiated FS at 1.5 k. Massage was 30 minutes (nothing to write home about on the massage part but not due to lack of effort, although it was overall 'OK' BBBJ was on the cards but I only go for CBJ, so that was there, followed by happy ending after trying different positions.Dude,

Could you throw some more pointers on this spa near Ruby crossing. Is it inside a mall or outside near a mall?

Short form of the spa you can communicate here as well.

Thanks.

Lachhipur Wala
03-15-16, 03:28
Hi to all men,

Girls are good. They have a collection of around 150 girls. Ranges from around 22 yrs (by looks) to around 34/35 yrs. Both married & unmarried. The action takes place in a.

Furnished flat. Totally safe. Damage 600 rs for shot and 1200 for FS. Girls co-operative & the same can be said of Chandana Boudi, who runs this place.

Girls ready to go outside but you have to have a rapport with chandana Boudi first.

However the thing is they have only one room. So you have to contact first. Select your time & then visit. They normally don't allow more than 2 to 3 persons at a time to.

Prevent over crowding.

I think its time to look beyond Kolkata. As kolkata is always there. Will be always there for us.

Sorry, since I'm new here -my PM is not active yet.

Trying to do the same within a few days, I have some good contacts in Delhi / Melbourne too. My budget is always limited. As personally I think passion is much important from body &.

Looks. I always try to get meats around 4 to 5 k. Per night. Max 6 K.

Hope this helps. Happy hunting.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!Dear, I stay at sheoraphuli, which is between chandanagar and srirampur. So we can try both. Activate your pm or write how to locate these MP.

Mitian 1989
03-15-16, 09:58
This is a FR on this SPA named after Hindi translation of Sandalwood.

Been there a few times now.

1. 6 k cover charges with a couple of Thai and Indian options.

Have tried only Thai.

This lady around 38-40 yrs named K.

Excellent massage. One of the best.

B2B +HJ at 2 k. Johny massage with pussy. Good one.

Overall worth it.

Mitian

CheckMate007
03-15-16, 10:53
As a responsible user of this forum, I think bad reports are as important as good reports to keep the experience worthy and discourage everything unworthy.

I received a random promotion message of this spa located opposite ice skating rink on same building where chaibreak is located on 4th floor. Seemed and sounded like a good place and they had some sort of an offer, and they were charging 2500 for 90 minutes and 1800 for 60 minutes of spa services. They have choices of 3 kinds of therapists, Thai, NE and Local Bongs.

I have had many experience of Thai therapists so thought would try local therapist and I took her for 60 minutes therapy. So here is my report.

Rooms are shabby and not very clean with very small shower area much below par when compared to other spas of this standard. Girl who named herself Anu, at first impression looked very pretty with voluptuous body and nice appeal and spoke Bengali. She used to work at Evokes before joining here. Massage was absolutely bullshit and she straight came to point whether I want extra or not. I asked for her menu and was told, 1 k for HJ, 3 k for B2B and 4.5 k for FS. I agreed on FS for 3 k though (I know it is expensive but at first instance she seemed nice for the price). Then the event started.

She had many layers of cloth on her to make herself look voluptuous and she had very loose assets. Even though initially she agreed for BJ, she refused straight away after money was handed. What she did after was very mechanical and avoided eye contact staring at random places with expressions such that I am forcing her into it. I was pissed and finished my act as soon as I could after which she asked me to go for shower so that she could clear the room. After I was back I got dressed and left. Much later in the day I realized 1 k was missing from my wallet. However, I can't be very sure but I have 80% doubt that it was her.

Hence guys, this is a heads up, stay careful with this chick.

Cheers.

Dhruvninea
03-15-16, 11:46
Dear, I stay at sheoraphuli, which is between chandanagar and srirampur. So we can try both. Activate your pm or write how to locate these MP.Hi Rajib,

Good that you are trying to bring some fresh inputs on local mongering. Could you share some more info on these place? I m in FB too.

Bablu Lahiri.

ChariotRK
03-15-16, 18:46
Dude,

Could you throw some more pointers on this spa near Ruby crossing. Is it inside a mall or outside near a mall?

Short form of the spa you can communicate here as well.

Thanks.Bro,

It's outside, near a mall; very close to Ruby crossing. Name starts with a "C".

Happy mongering!

ChariotRK
03-15-16, 19:03
I have been there twice. There are 2 therapists; tried both. Ms S and Ms the. Both are around 25 years.

Counter charges are 2 K.

Avoid Ms S at all costs! She comes with loads of attitude, and asks for 4.5 K for FS. Fair, and not strenuous on the eyes, but Voluptuous, smelly, no BJ, no kissing, boobs are huge and ugly. Doesn't know the first thing about massage.

Ms the, on the other hand, is a very good masseur. FS charges are 2.5 K. No kissing though. Everything else (except "A" level) is on the menu. Polite, firm body, good service. However, I don't get a turn on without any form of kissing, so may not repeat. On top of that, I found a slightly cheaper and better option near Ruby (check my FR for spa near Ruby crossing).

However, Ms the knows a thing or two about massage, and its one of the better varieties (from Bong masseurs) that you'll find in spas out here. So if you are on the lookout for a really good massage, along with extras, go for her.

Negatives are, the cubicles in this spa are super small; so are the tables / beds. Not comfortable.

Positives are, completely free of any possible LE action.

Cheers.

FunForUnMe
03-15-16, 19:37
Hello friends,

As I'd mentioned in my earlier post, that I am visiting Kolkata for the first time and need favor from respected forum members. I got the accommodation arrangements in.

New town, near Rajarhat. Looking for some good contacts nearby, dance club information, indies, etc. I been to many countries before and can help for Delhi as well for anyone need.

Any information. But Kolkata is a new place for me and I don't have any understanding of the place. So, its my humble request to share your experience and in-valuable contacts.

Nearby. My PM is activated.

Thanks well in advance for you all!

Fuckmiester2
03-16-16, 08:23
Everyone kindly keep providing updates on the Bangur Spa at regular intervals of time.

Cheers.

GoldfishNets
03-16-16, 18:02
Guys,

Do anyone have any reviews of girls from SG building 12. Which bird is good for dance and good service with polite behavior. Do anyone have review of P at Singh of that building. Hope someone there to help out.

CoolGuyJasson
03-16-16, 21:58
Tried Rajesh before, she asked me for his location and number. Tried Rahul she asked the same, also she was downright rude.I heard this from other folks as well that these days she is just arranging girls and not working herself. Try rajesh once more who stays in garia and number ends with 374.

Ilovmuff
03-17-16, 06:19
Hi bro,

Spent my day marching up and down the gariahat to ruby connector till siemens counld not find the SPA. Is it on the main road or some lanes? Please give some pointers or landmark?

Bro,

Happy mongering!

Ambily
03-17-16, 08:06
I am going to Durgapur in the 2nd week of March 2016.

Can any one suggest any Indie Girl or Escort or SP in Durgapur?Did you got any leads in Durgapur?

CuteDodo
03-17-16, 12:58
Guys,

Do anyone have any reviews of girls from SG building 12. Which bird is good for dance and good service with polite behavior. Do anyone have review of P at Singh of that building. Hope someone there to help out.Try Anjali or Else Sania. Anjali is a good option. Sania can be moody sometimes. I still remember how Anjali was dancing generously looking at my eyes "o Babydoll main Sone di."

Watermelon23
03-17-16, 19:08
Guys do anyone have the updated number of behala MP? I have the number ending with 80782 but no body picking up the ph.

Rsen3913
03-17-16, 19:43
Did you got any leads in Durgapur?Recently, tried the MPs near DC. OK service. Not much of a massage, and no kissing and BJ, but horny and good fuck.

Tittie Humper
03-17-16, 20:44
Bro,

Happy mongering!Dude, from Ruby crossing is towards Garia or Kasba. And there 2-3 small and big malls near Ruby crossing. There is one on the left which has Magpies bakery, Acropolis on the right and then there Kasba new market as well. Near which mall is this spa beginning with letter 'see'.

Thanks.

Follower
03-18-16, 04:13
Thanks to bro Rakesh Oberoi.

PM me for contact, Rs 1500 upfront, 200-300 tips, anything goes depending on the therapist and your negotiating skills.

Ambily
03-18-16, 07:16
Recently, tried the MPs near DC. OK service. Not much of a massage, and no kissing and BJ, but horny and good fuck.You should try a MP near Akash institute. A NE available there with CBJ. And MP opp Ambuja kali bari. Choose the girl in reception, BBJ and FS. If you need a good massage go for Thai spa in famous hotel near mall, there are two NE, extras available is HJ only.

Rakesh Oberoi
03-18-16, 15:25
You should try a MP near Akash institute. A NE available there with CBJ. And MP opp Ambuja kali bari. Choose the girl in reception, BBJ and FS. If you need a good massage go for Thai spa in famous hotel near mall, there are two NE, extras available is HJ only.Sounds a little Greek.

Where is this Ambuja Kali Bari and wic is the other mall spa you are talking about.

Please detail them a little more mate.

Also, what are the charges?

Gabbar007
03-19-16, 06:15
Dear friends,

I have been exploring net for some new contacts and saw some on locanto & backpages. Some of these even have their own websites like kolkatamassage or massgeinkolkata. I even called them up and one of them asked me to come near Hind Cinema near Chandni Chowk metro. I am not sure if its genuine of fake. Has any brother tried that area? Please help & advise if its safe and worth trying.

Thanks.

Roddick
03-19-16, 08:48
You should try a MP near Akash institute. A NE available there with CBJ. And MP opp Ambuja kali bari. Choose the girl in reception, BBJ and FS. If you need a good massage go for Thai spa in famous hotel near mall, there are two NE, extras available is HJ only.Hi,

Can you clarify which Aksh Institute branch? Also where is Ambuja Kali Bari? Lake Kali Bari?

Thanks.

Shada
03-19-16, 09:23
I needed somewhere low profile and secure, but not as expensive as the high-end MP I've been to in the Alipore Mall. Rakesh Oberoi went above and beyond to help me connect with an MP in Ballygunge. Even came and translated for me to help arrange the deal, since I only speak English. Place is upstairs in the back of a Salon, near an outlet of a popular shoe store.

The girl that Rakesh was suggesting for me wasn't available, so SP brought out 6 or 7 girls. Most were OK, there were two that stood out to me. I like petite girls, which limits my options, so I picked Deepa out of the lineup. Young, GND looking girl, short, cute. There were some communication issues about what exactly was on offer once we were in the room, so I suspect that a Bangla speaker would have a better experience than I did. Overall, not bad though. With my limited negotiation skills there was no DFK allowed, no BBBJ. Again, I suspect if you could negotiate, this might not be the case. Started with a perfunctory massage (during which she answered her phone and had a short conversation, which was strange), then CBJ with good eye contact. She offered rimming as an extra, and since I was hoping for BBBJ I went for it even though she wanted more than Rakesh told me to tip. Then a little more CBJ, Cowgirl, Mish, standing with her lying on the table, and back to Mish for the finish. For some reason she denied Doggie.

The guys wanted to give me a haircut on the way out, but I turned them down.

Body: 7/10 -nice short Bengali girl, average build (maybe smaller / less meat on her than some like here).

Face: 8/10 -I like the GND / village girl looks.

Attitude: 6/10 -she seemed nice, and tried to please, but lots of things off limits and she didn't seem that into it. YMMV.

Pussy: 6/10 -not bad.

Damage: 1500 up front to the SP (for one shot only), and 500 tip (Rakesh said no more than 100, but she up-sold me).

WIR: Maybe with a different girl, but the language barrier is pretty tough for me, even with Rakesh's help setting it up. Maybe I'll try to go to the famous place in Bangur, where it sounds like everything just happens automatically. A little far for me, though.

MadMonkey2013
03-19-16, 13:28
Anyone here has tried Tina from Garia? Her number end with 3773, she has been calling for the past few days, assures good service charges are 2. 5 k with place.

RajaMisu
03-19-16, 19:54
Try Anjali or Else Sania. Anjali is a good option. Sania can be moody sometimes. I still remember how Anjali was dancing generously looking at my eyes "o Babydoll main Sone di."I am very new here. Need help of some recently frequent visitors to SG. Going to SG in the 3-4 weeks. Can you seniors please tell some excellent dancers in mid range buildings and like GF like. Please reply. Loads of thanks in advance.

SwishAway
03-19-16, 21:19
Can anyone PM me the digits for Hazra MP or Menoka MP?

Thanks in advance.

KnightRider123
03-19-16, 23:58

PM me for contact, Rs 1500 upfront, 200-300 tips, anything goes depending on the therapist and your negotiating skills.Hi,

Tried sending PM to you but your inbox is full. Kindly PM me the contact, and the reference to mention.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Watermelon23
03-20-16, 04:57
Can anyone PM me the digits for Hazra MP or Menoka MP?

Thanks in advance.Check your pm.

PlayHard72
03-20-16, 06:31
Kindly provide me safe and genuine contacts near Garia Metro. Some experiences of this location by any member will be of great help to me.

CuteDodo
03-20-16, 13:37
Hi brothers,

Planning to pay a visit in Sadabari next week. Last time just to check it out went there at 7:30 pm. Entered through the gate and found two door before reaching the upstairs. Still chose the 1st door and went to the 1st floor. That time it was giving me a feel of some ghost adventures seeing the dingy and dark staircases. However met a man there wearing a lungi, he tried to throw some ugly chick on me but politely denied and came out. They were 3 of them with looks 3/10. Can anyone suggest me a good pick from there? Her name and floor and which door to follow?(1st or 2nd).

Thank you.

FunForUnMe
03-21-16, 19:19
Hello friends,

As I requested earlier for any info for indie, MP etc. Kindly help me as I reached Kolkata and staying at New Town Rajarhat.

I will sure share info in Kolkata forum if I found something while mongering.

Thanks in advance.

Aarush
03-21-16, 20:40
PM me some names of GFE hotels. Only tried and tested ones please. Otherwise don't PM.

ChariotRK
03-22-16, 05:19
Guys,

I want to get my PM activated. Is there any other way (like paypal, etc.) other than credit card and mail order subscription?

Please help me out with this.

Thanks in advance.

ChariotRK
03-22-16, 05:24
Dude, from Ruby crossing is towards Garia or Kasba. And there 2-3 small and big malls near Ruby crossing. There is one on the left which has Magpies bakery, Acropolis on the right and then there Kasba new market as well. Near which mall is this spa beginning with letter 'see'.

Thanks.Towards Garia, first right.

ChariotRK
03-22-16, 05:27
Hi bro,

Spent my day marching up and down the gariahat to ruby connector till siemens counld not find the SPA. Is it on the main road or some lanes? Please give some pointers or landmark?Hi bro,

Just hold on for a day, I'm buying subscription for PM (trying to figure out how to do that other than credit card), will send you the details then.

Cheers.

Incognitox
03-22-16, 07:42
Got the profile from a SP, met up in a 5 star hotel in south area, she has a very friendly personality. Claimed to be from Mumbai.

Body: A bit busty with medium soft size breasts and big round ass and attractive thigh.

Attitude: very good.

Pussy: Not too tight not too loose, perfect for me.

Damage: 12 k.

EnjoyEnjoy
03-22-16, 07:47
PM me some names of GFE hotels. Only tried and tested ones please. Otherwise don't PM.Tried to PM you, your PM is full.

Aarush
03-22-16, 09:46
Tried to PM you, your PM is full.Just cleared my PM. Thanks for informing. Sorry for inconvenience.

NuMonger
03-22-16, 11:50
Lovely Kolkatta, It took a month for my hangover to pass.

Day1 (-actually Night 1).

A very horny numonger landed at 7 pm, and promptly called Santosh, whose no was graciously shared by Arun cuckoo, who has been my sin partner elsewhere.

Curious of the hype around Queen Manisha, I landed at her door, and not wanting to end the night, took a dance. She is definitely one of the prettiest in SG, and egotist of her stature. But a good dancer, SG trip started well, yes but my benchmark for the rest of the trip was now set high in the beginning itself!!she started stripping by the third dance, trying to coax me into a shot thro the next three dances, ended 1 HR full nude with some lapdancing and serious groping by the last song. Coming from arid Bangalore, It was full bang for my 5. 2 k bucks. I had to pull myself out of the room, call santosh, and headed down the steps to a girl sona or soni in the ground floor who had winked at me on the way up. A dance again as my initial urge settled down, enjoyed a beer and a katti roll (realized that I was hungry only then). I loved the way the girls show no attitude, encourage the customer to join them in shaking a leg, rub and grind, dry hump all you want, striptease in private, lapdance the way I have experienced only in Europe, not even in Thailand. The choice around was a buffet for the eyes, and my eyes did not notice the sleaze and muck around. (this struck me the next day only).

It was nearing midnight, business was booming in SG, and the night was still open!! Metso had graphically recommended kareena, but I saved her for the next day, when a blind date with a fellow isgian from Chennai was scheduled, more of that later. My next Dance with a slim Marwari girl progressed with her eyes staring at into mine,(I had not experienced that since many years, now) lips locking, drinking from the same glass, I never noticed when the clothes came off, and ended with a good bbj, I was too drained for anything more.

Santosh was waiting outside, and accompanied me in a taxi to the main road. I was to know why on the next day.

More later,

NM.

Ambily
03-22-16, 16:20
Sounds a little Greek.

Where is this Ambuja Kali Bari and wic is the other mall spa you are talking about.

Please detail them a little more mate.

Also, what are the charges?Ambuja kali bari is 1 km far from DC cinema. You can get information about MP in JD search. And the thai spa is located in hotel nearby junction mall. Coupons are available on popular site.

Now they have a couple of thai therapists. Sorry mate, can't pm you the numbers becoz don't have a credit card to purchase subscription searching for other options.

NuMonger
03-22-16, 19:25
My excuse for the trip, a conference was on in Park Street. After 3 boring hrs, I received a reply msg from ISGian Bablu with the Hazra SP digits, who directed me to the Bata showroom in Ballygunge from where I was shown to a MP, HD spa. The drab entrance had a couple of hairdressing chairs, which led to two wooden partitioned cabins. The Pimp did upsell a threesome for 4 k and narrated a wide menu, which I fell for. The first therapist who had just arrived was not my type, more auntyish, but I was impressed by their co-operation and attitude. Massage was pathetic, room was shoddy, boy wanted 200 for the condoms, but thankfully AC was working. The second one was better, BBBJ was readily offered, but I denied as I am fussy about the cover. My discomfort showed, and they added tea bagging, rimming, to the menu, no cover there, LOL. 4 k I agree is steep by Kol standards, the bugger is a good salesman. In the two hrs spent, no other customer came. In Bangalore, there would have been a queue by then.

Finished, I took a taxi back in time for lunch.

By then, my blind-ISG-date from Chennai, Bala had messaged that he is at the hotel. We met up and had instant chemistry. He had been to SG before, and I updated on my last nights efforts By 4 pm, we called his old pimp, lakkan, and headed for SG. In daylight, the open drains and paan stains were more visible. Most rooms were being cleaned by the helpers, WGs painting themselves, chatting, all very non- business like. The come-here-looks were.

Missing as our pimp patiently walked us up and down stairs and corridors in one maze. Finally we found one pretty lady, Khushboo in a large room on the ground floor of a premium building. She was ready for action, and we danced, groped, etc. She tried harder when I mentioned Manisha!

Our second dance was with a petite rajasthani in bldg 10. She started off with enthu, but was upset when she cud not coax one of us into a FS deal, even after lying naked on bed and asking us to "enjoy me". We checked out as she denied a bbj. And retired for a break and food.

Night fell, Arun kept pinging to drop lakkan, and call santosh. We called him, and he was waiting for us. Karina was highly recommended, and we ended up waiting for her in the corridor. The beckoning eyes were everywhere, mongers trooping by, Indipop blasting, beer flowing. Arun and co's reference was passed on to karina by santosh, and she greeted us with hugs an kisses! What followed was out of a fantasy tale. She erupted to southindian item numbers, and danced non stop for 50 minutes. What happened in the last 10 minutes is private with me and Bala!

Drunk on kingfisher and karina. We Promised that we will be back and left.

At midnight we followed santosh out of the building, and I felt someone gripping my arm. I pulled free, and stared, expecting some hooker, but there stood a hulk of a cop in uniform!!My other arm was then pulled by santosh- all happened in a blur- The cop said, "don't forget me, santosh! I know Bengali) to my relief. Bala stood by me, and we kept walking. Beer inside had evaporated by then, and I took in the scenes of the hordes of streetwalkers, road vendors, window shoppers, dark sleaze of SG in all its glory under the bright street lights.

With that we called it a night, and realized why santosh rode the taxi back with us that night too.

NM.

NuMonger
03-22-16, 19:32
Bala had fixed up with karina for the days matinee FS, and me with Khushboo. As khushboo was not ready, we went through the same dance routine with Karina, although a more intense second time, or maybe she was fresh and energetic enough to take us both higher. Bala followed up with the promised shot, while I chatted up her Mousi (she must have been a hot cake in her prime) my eyes kept wandering to her cleavage and she clearly didn't mind. I noticed that MsK went for a bath as I said good bye to a drained out bala. My turn next, and to cut a long story short, she drained out me too, maybe inspired with the chat she had with her boyfriend in Delhi while I squeezed her perfect boobs.

So khushboo had to wait till dusk, while I recharged. Although she had a better face, bigger AC room and fairer body, with no BJ, no dirty talk, no redbull stuff, etc, Kushboo was no match for the" woman of this match," Karina.

I ended my trip with a tip and treat to Santosh, although it is not mandatory.

You know why.

I must mention here- I lost all orientation in the maze of SG. Hats off to John for preparing his now familiar map- that is a seriously clever work of art!

And thank you ArunC, we will be back.

Nm.

Das1228
03-23-16, 03:08
Got the profile from a SP, met up in a 5 star hotel in south area, she has a very friendly personality. Claimed to be from Mumbai.

Body: A bit busty with medium soft size breasts and big round ass and attractive thigh.

Damage: 12 k.Will you be kind enough to pass me the contact what was the duration for the damage?

LazeInPeace
03-23-16, 03:53
Infonilx,

Please post pointers, to the south Kolkata spa.

Please PM details.

Thanks.

Just another adventure in south Kolkata Spa. 1 week back I visited the spa near to Hazra. It is a 2 storied salon and spa nice and clean environment. Met Ms S there who was at the counter. (never take her. She is too professional & ll spoil your time.) I asked her about body msg and I took Miss the with big assets and nice round butt. The game starts with normal Msg and then I asked her about extra and finalized at 1 K for BBBJ she did it real good on me and I liked her figure specially soft ass and big round boobs, She was also good at body licking. I know this spa for couple of years and is really a safe heaven. Anyway I was not in mood for FS but asked Miss the and got the rate I. E 1.5 K...

EazyRyder
03-23-16, 10:59
Wow brother, these look good, just hope that they're for real. I'm on a tour to Calcutta from this weekend to next Tuesday. Will stay at a hotel on or near Park street. Can you share this SP's number with me? Promise to reciprocate in and Delhi.

Regards,

EZ

Cheers.

Kolkata Crown
03-23-16, 14:43
Hi mongers,

This report is may be a month old and sorry for the delay. It was a Sunday and I had some free time and was nearby the coveted spa. Went there and Reshmi was at the counter and on request she paraded all the available girls. I had made up my mind to not try Mohua as I have had her, was not keen for Reshmi as she is a bit heavy for my liking (no offenses). I was thinking to try Piyali this time, but to my surprise she wasn't paraded. Any ways Munmun was there went ahead with her. I remember the way she had smiled mischievously last time (she does with every one as one of my friends also confirmed). Nevertheless she is a tall girl with a curvy figure (9/10 with clothes on). Went in changed to dispos and the normal massage followed. After almost 20 minutes she said that the massage is over. I asked should I leave and then she said yes and again gave a very naughty smile. I held her hand and pulled her and gave a lengthy DFK, and then started a super duper erotic session of around 30 minutes. I have read reports about her bad massage and bad FS and honestly was very apprehensive. But boy oh boy what she did with the johnny was amazing. Service wise she may not be at par with Mohua or Reshmi but I have a fetish for tall and fuller girls and her boobs are amazing (with clothes on). Her face is of a sultry dusky babe with a good body. When she opened her bra the boob appeared not be as big as they promised to be but were good enough to feast on. Few points to note: She did amazing body licking, blow job and balls sucking. Even I was all over her body (except DATY) and gave her a good time licking and sucking from head to toe. When sucking her boob she was insisting to be harsh with them which was a turn on in a way for me. She sucked the balls like a pro with right amount of lips, tongue, teeth and force. It was best "ball job" I ever received. All in all a session with money"s worth. Now Piyali is on my bucket list.

And by the way happy Holi and happy fucking.

EazyRyder
03-23-16, 14:55
Brother,

I'm in Cal for 3 days beginning this Sunday. I liked the pics. Can you share the contact details and address? Reciprocal New Delhi.

Thanks!

Hello,

There is a good, extremely reliable and safe contact near ruby hospital. Rates start from 12 k upwards. 6 pegs of black dog whisky are included. No concession for non alcoholics. Light snacks also available. Prior booking required. Time limit 1.5 hours, drinking time excluded. Actress also available, require's a longer intimation period due to busy schedule.

Girls are phenomenal. Its a home away from home feeling. Uploading pics, but not of the actress.

Aarush
03-23-16, 16:19
Hello friends,

As I requested earlier for any info for indie, MP etc. Kindly help me as I reached Kolkata and staying at New Town Rajarhat.

I will sure share info in Kolkata forum if I found something while mongering.

Thanks in advance.PM'ed you the details.

FunForUnMe
03-23-16, 17:46
PM'ed you the details.Thanks Aarush,

I went there today, but seems it closed due to festival. Will try on Saturday and post my feedback.

Dear Senior ISGian.

Please help me with few more contact near by CC2, Chinar park etc. Its seems too many dance bar hear. But I don't like spending money without fun.

Any indie. Etc will be a wonderful help.

SkMallik91
03-23-16, 19:22

PM me for contact, Rs 1500 upfront, 200-300 tips, anything goes depending on the therapist and your negotiating skills.It would be good if you could provide the digits. Happy mongering.

Cheers.

ClementLover84
03-23-16, 19:27
Avishek,

There is a good, extremely reliable and safe contact near ruby hospital. Rates start from 12 k upwards. 6 pegs of black dog whiskey are included. No concession for non alcoholics. Light snacks also available. Prior booking required. Time limit 1.5 hours, drinking time excluded. Actress also available, require's a longer intimation period due to busy schedule.

Girls are phenomenal. Its a home away from home feeling. Uploading pics, but not of the actress.

Bro would like to try some good actress please pm me the details.

Thanks in advance.

Cool Dude 007
03-23-16, 19:31

Cheers.Can you please PM me the number of the SP. In Kolkata for 2 days starting Friday.

Cool Dude 007
03-23-16, 19:36

Damage: 12 k.Can you please PM me the no of this SP please. I am in Kolkata for few days starting Friday.

RahulMcm
03-24-16, 03:57

Damage: 12 k.Could you please PM me the SP number.

Greetings,

Jackson

Infonilx
03-24-16, 04:15
Dear friends,

I have been exploring net for some new contacts and saw some on locanto & backpages. Some of these even have their own websites like kolkatamassage or massgeinkolkata. I even called them up and one of them asked me to come near Hind Cinema near Chandni Chowk metro. I am not sure if its genuine of fake. Has any brother tried that area? Please help & advise if its safe and worth trying.

Thanks.I have also called them and I saw they didn't have any address anywhere in there site. I am just able to find one address and perfect location of their point. Its near to Gariahat (Bashanti Devi Collage) more.

I saw that place when I was driving and couldn't find any board. So I did little investigation and got info from local people- that they don't have any sign board but they have the parlor on 3rd floor. Anyway I had to come-back from there as I couldn't find a proper parking. I ll try to be there soon to discover new thing Also please update about these parlors if anyone tried.

Regards.

Member #4465
03-24-16, 05:06
Hi guys,

Am in Kolkata for a few days now.

Will be great if someone could share nice Indes or reliable SPs.

Have met Titli and Priyanka already.

Willing to exchange in Delhi and Ahmedabad.

Waiting for your help guys.

AntaraFucker
03-24-16, 08:14
Friends,

I'm absolutely new here and to the world of mongering also. Fervently looking for some safe options around Rajarhat new town.

Please help.

Roddick
03-24-16, 10:33
Ambuja kali bari is 1 km far from DC cinema. You can get information about MP in JD search. And the thai spa is located in hotel nearby junction mall. Coupons are available on popular site.

Now they have a couple of thai therapists. Sorry mate, can't pm you the numbers becoz don't have a credit card to purchase subscription searching for other options.Are referring to an MP in Durgapur? We are looking in Kolkata!

Ganatram
03-24-16, 11:19
Hi monger bro's from Calcutta,

It's my first visit to Calcutta in April 1st week (official one), wanted to see Calcutta for long time.

Since my childhood, try "Golgappas" etc. Now Interests have slightly moved on.

Especially I used to drool over a couple of Bong chicks in my office one turned out to be my GF.

Would appreciate your whole hearted support for sharing some contacts of good Inde's,MP's etc.

Am from Bangalore & would reciprocate with contacts from Bangalore, Delhi, NCR, Mumbai & Pune.

Signing off. Have a great day!

Dhruvninea
03-24-16, 13:19
Hi Guys,

I have been thinking of writing this report on SG for long time but never had a patience of finishing this off. But today I thought of finishing off at last.

I am listing some of girls from different buildings whose service has been good and consistent. Consistent I am saying because my other mongering friends also liked them.

Building:

Chhoti Bari:

- Seema, Ground floor.
Price range: 2100 for dance, 3200 - dance+shot.
Rating:8/10, because of her naughtiness and her looks.

- Tumpa, she has the biggest boobs in whole of sg I think. 1st floor left side.
Price range: Same as above.
7/10 for her boobs and sober attitude.

Maneka Bari:

- Payel, Ground floor.
Price range: 2100 for shot, 2700 for dance, 3200 - dance+shot.
8/10 Nice boobs and dance, No nakhras.

Building 12:
- Kiran, top floor right side corner room.
8/10 Looks very pretty and sexy when she dances in a red saree as well as she's got good figure.

- Puja, Top floor, back side of building 12.
9/10, She has been described by our senior member Arun already.

There are more gems in this building but I forgot names of these girls.

Building 10 (old):

Puja, 1st floor 1st room left from stair case.
Price range: 1100 shot, 1600 for dance, 2100 - dance+shot.
7/10, dusky beauty and nice dancer, pleasant atti.

Priyanka, 1st floor 1st room right from stair case.
Price range: 1100 shot, 1600 for dance, 2100 - dance+shot.
7/10, Fair, tall, nice DFK.

Kanchan palace:

Farah, Ground floor, 2nd room.
3200 for hour either shot or dance.
8/10 Most sober girl according to me, very fair, good height sexy thighs.

Sangam bari:

Mahek, 2nd floor, 1st room left side of stair case.
3200 for hour either shot or dance.
8/10 Nice attitude and readily agrees for DFK.

Building 94:

Chandni, Ground floor, 1st room.
2100 for dance, 3200 dance + shot.
7/10 Readily gives DFK and very cooperative.

Akki, I did not go to her myself but repeated by my friends.

There are some more buildings and girls but I forgot those names so unable to give further details.

All the above mentioned girls are known by Santosh the pimp.

Happy mongering and hope you all guys will be able to update this list further.

Bablu.

Cool Dude 007
03-24-16, 14:12
I am going to be alone in Kolkata for few days. Is it safe to visit these places alone? Please suggest.

Hi Guys,

I have been thinking of writing this report on SG for long time but never had a patience of finishing this off. But today I thought of finishing off at last.

I am listing some of girls from different buildings whose service has been good and consistent. Consistent I am saying because my other mongering friends also liked them.

Building:

Chhoti Bari:

- Seema, Ground floor.

Maneka Bari:

- Payel, Ground floor.
8/10 Nice boobs and dance, No nakhras...

Cool Dude 007
03-24-16, 14:15
Can you please PM me the details of Titli and Priyanka. I am in Kolkata for 2 days. Need some contact urgently. Can help you with Hybd.

Hi guys,

Am in Kolkata for a few days now.

Will be great if someone could share nice Indes or reliable SPs.

Have met Titli and Priyanka already.

Willing to exchange in Delhi and Ahmedabad.

Waiting for your help guys.

Shobit Agarwal
03-24-16, 15:41
Hi mongers,

This report is may be a month old and sorry for the delay. It was a Sunday and I had some free time and was nearby the coveted spa. Went there and Reshmi was at the counter and on request she paraded all the available girls. I had made up my mind to not try Mohua as I have had her, was not keen for Reshmi as she is a bit heavy for my liking (no offenses). I was thinking to try Piyali this time, but to my surprise she wasn't paraded. Any ways Munmun was there went ahead with her. I remember the way she had smiled mischievously last time (she does with every one as one of my friends also confirmed). Nevertheless she is a tall girl with a curvy figure (9/10 with clothes on). Went in changed to dispos and the normal massage followed. After almost 20 minutes she said that the massage is over. I asked should I leave and then she said yes and again gave a very naughty smile. I held her hand and pulled her and gave a lengthy DFK, and then started a super duper erotic session of around 30 minutes. I have read reports about her bad massage and bad FS and honestly was very apprehensive. But boy oh boy what she did with the johnny was amazing. Service wise she may not be at par with Mohua or Reshmi but I have a fetish for tall and fuller girls and her boobs are amazing (with clothes on). Her face is of a sultry dusky babe with a good body. When she opened her bra the boob appeared not be as big as they promised to be but were good enough to feast on. Few points to note: She did amazing body licking, blow job and balls sucking. Even I was all over her body (except DATY) and gave her a good time licking and sucking from head to toe. When sucking her boob she was insisting to be harsh with them which was a turn on in a way for me. She sucked the balls like a pro with right amount of lips, tongue, teeth and force. It was best "ball job" I ever received. All in all a session with money"s worth. Now Piyali is on my bucket list.

And by the way happy Holi and happy fucking.Please PM me the location address or ant type of contact details. Planing to visit this weekend.

Greetings,

Jackson

Krrishlbz7
03-24-16, 18:40
Please send me the contact number off the indies or MPs along with the service details.

I can also help you if require.

Ranajit
03-24-16, 19:01
Hello,

Visiting Kolkata in coming days. Have tried some contacts thanks to dark desire for his help. Want some help with SP contacts and want to try threesome, so if anyone can help me with contacts?

ManOfLove
03-24-16, 20:49
I need recent update about the much discussed spa?

Is the LE &AMP stopped?

Bro NuMonger, I don't know if this is a mere coincident but after reading your reports I couldn't resist adding this to the report that your first SG experience is same as mine and in the exact order.

I first tried Khusboo followed by Manisha and then followed Sona. Its like you are my imposter. WOW!

FunForUnMe
03-25-16, 06:09
PM'ed you the details.Thanks Aarush,

The MP is closed for few days due to LE activity for elections. I contact the guy and he asked me to come to his home near airport. Went there and got a Bong girl, she was nice and very Co-operative. She first undress.

Herself and then undress me go to bed a little funny chit chat. She told me about her first time FK, and how she enjoyed. Started giving BBBJ for 15-20 min, sucking balls, kissing all around on the body. Ask her to put.

The rubber and started in Miss and continue pumping her for 5 minutes. Then WOT for 10 min. Then doggy. And again in miss for quite good time fuck and then complete the deed.

Face- 6/10.

Attitude- 8/10 (everything was available except A-level).

Boobs- 6/10 (firm but medium, I like big tanks).

Damage- 2.5 K + 500 (beer) (No tip as SP told not give her).

WR- Yes, As SP shown me few profiles. Milky white one with good figure.

Open to share the digit of SP to whoever help me here in Kolkata forum.

OldJawan
03-25-16, 11:12
Hi brothers,

I am looking for a safe accommodation to having an extended session with a unmarried lady. I got few contacts through locanto for short time rental at hourly basis. Rs 1500 for 3 HR in a A/C accommodation in Saltlake. Have anyone used short time rental and how safe is this for mongering purpose. If anyone has reliable contact, pl revert. I will contact through pm for details or may pm me.

Need the info by 5th April as session is on 10th.

Happy mongering.

Bravo4221
03-25-16, 11:43

Damage: 12 k.Can you please PM me the no of this SP please.

FunForUnMe
03-25-16, 16:31
I was on city trip, so hired a taxi and went to Eden garden. Then I asked the driver for Howrah bridge. While coming back to my hotel, I had little chit chat with the driver for Sonargachi and he told me that he know a good.

Place in Sonargachi. Though we was already passed Sonargachi, then driver took you-turn and took me to Sonargachi. There we landed through Neelkamal road and reached to NO. 12.

Now, the guy there shown me many option so I selected Soni. She is north Indian girl with real good asset. So, choose her for 3 songs dance and 1 pop. She was really good at bed and must say a visit once. W2 hat I like about.

Her was blue color saree and very sexy bindi at for head. That make me crazy to choose her. I spend almost 2 hours with her.

She strip first while on 3rd song and then completely nude and lay on he bed. Quite sucking her tasty boobs for 10-15 minutes. Then rubbing her clitoris. She was moaning a lot and biting wherever she got the place for 20 minutes.

She want me to FK without rubber, might be she had a really good orgasm (no offense friends). Ask her to put rubber on the tool and started in miss for quite 15 minutes. Then ask her in WOT for 5 minutes as she was exhausted.

Then again 10 minutes in miss. Then she ask how much time should I take to ejaculate. Then I am done deed in next 5 min. I got her number and can share with you guys. No restriction at all.

Face- 9/10.

Boob- 7/10 (a bit loose as per my requirement).

BBBJ. Not provided, she told me to go to bong for that. A bit turn off.

GF. She is really good. Good dance with striping on song.

WR. Nah! Will check another girl next time.

Yes. Now I am enjoying a lot in Kolkata. Thanks a lot whoever helped to achieve the feat. I have the number of No. 12 owner, anyone need any suggestion can PM me. I will also help you guys as other here helped me a lot.

Infonilx
03-26-16, 03:52
Hi brothers,

I am looking for a safe accommodation to having an extended session with a unmarried lady. I got few contacts through locanto for short time rental at hourly basis. Rs 1500 for 3 HR in a A/C accommodation in Saltlake. Have anyone used short time rental and how safe is this for mongering purpose. If anyone has reliable contact, pl revert. I will contact through pm for details or may pm me.

Need the info by 5th April as session is on 10th.

Happy mongering.I used to go to a place near Howrah Santragachi, its totally safe and tried many times but 2 K for a night (24 Hrs) one bed room and one drawing room fully furnished AC. You can go there with 4 /5 friends GFs and do what ever you want.

LongHairLover
03-26-16, 07:40
Hi all,

I am going to Kolkatta for a 2 days trip and need to have full with Long hair Bong Female. Don't have any idea about there, if any body knows anything near airport and help me with few contact or guidance will be really helpful.

Thanks.

Ambily
03-26-16, 08:02
Are referring to an MP in Durgapur? We are looking in Kolkata!Yes, its about Durgapur. I wrote this under someone's post regarding Durgapur. Sorry mates for confusing you all.

LittleTree
03-26-16, 09:38
Kindly pm location and contact.

I needed somewhere low profile and secure, but not as expensive as the high-end MP I've been to in the Alipore Mall. Rakesh Oberoi went above and beyond to help me connect with an MP in Ballygunge. Even came and translated for me to help arrange the deal, since I only speak English. Place is upstairs in the back of a Salon, near an outlet of a popular shoe store.

The girl that Rakesh was suggesting for me wasn't available, so SP brought out 6 or 7 girls. Most were OK, there were two that stood out to me. I like petite girls, which limits my options, so I picked Deepa out of the lineup. Young, GND looking girl, short, cute. There were some communication issues about what exactly was on offer once we were in the room, so I suspect that a Bangla speaker would have a better experience than I did. Overall, not bad though. With my limited negotiation skills there was no DFK allowed, no BBBJ. Again, I suspect if you could negotiate, this might not be the case. Started with a perfunctory massage (during which she answered her phone and had a short conversation, which was strange), then CBJ with good eye contact. She offered rimming as an extra, and since I was hoping for BBBJ I went for it even though she wanted more than Rakesh told me to tip. Then a little more CBJ, Cowgirl, Mish, standing with her lying on the table, and back to Mish for the finish. For some reason she denied Doggie.

The guys wanted to give me a haircut on the way out, but I turned them down.

Body: 7/10 -nice short Bengali girl, average build (maybe smaller / less meat on her than some like here).

Face: 8/10 -I like the GND / village girl looks.

Attitude: 6/10 -she seemed nice, and tried to please, but lots of things off limits and she didn't seem that into it. YMMV.

Pussy: 6/10 -not bad.

Damage: 1500 up front to the SP (for one shot only), and 500 tip (Rakesh said no more than 100, but she up-sold me).

WIR: Maybe with a different girl, but the language barrier is pretty tough for me, even with Rakesh's help setting it up. Maybe I'll try to go to the famous place in Bangur, where it sounds like everything just happens automatically. A little far for me, though.

Salspak
03-26-16, 12:21
Finally managed to reach this place.

Had 2 chicks available Alo and Deepa. Decided to go ahead with Alo.

I was keen on a BJ and I did get a nice slurpy one too.

Was in a rush so did not wait for more than one session 300 bucks and headed back.

It is not easy to find this place. But once you reach the Municipal Red building the map John has given is extremely useful.

I nearly returned as I did not get the right building for some time but then. Managed. Next time will be there if there is another busty option.

Cheers.

FunForUnMe
03-26-16, 14:03
Hello ISGians,

I had read a lot about Bangur Spa, can someone please PM me the details of the spa. As I am new and don't have much insight, so looking for some information on Address, location and to whom should to be selected.

RjToons
03-26-16, 15:51
Same kinda report like, I used to write about BP in Pune. It is the real report of different kinda pussies.

RJ.

Hi Guys,

Building:

Chhoti Bari:

- Seema, Ground floor.

7/10 for her boobs and sober attitude..

RajatKothari45
03-26-16, 17:34
Today around 11.05 A M went straight to PB.

Max of the girls were in deep sleep.

Seen only total 8 girls (ground to top floor).

Selected one namely Kajal (if I can recall correctly) from Agra, hight around 5.1.

Look wise OK.

Age= 25 she told.

Thought she has big boobs later seen only padded bra. LOL.

Asked for a shot at 3200 (no dancing etc).

Satisfied?= no.

She was in hurry fro the first minute.

After 5 minutes of slow pushing in missionary she started telling "[Non-English text deleted by Admin]
I told I am a gamer who can arouse a girl thrice in a shot.

Given me 12 minutes more to ejaculate.

I leave her earliest.

I will not recommend her to anyone.

At last when I about to leave asked her a cig, then only she came to my lap and given a naughty smile.

So, any one going to this gal for a shot, first offer her 1/2 cigs then her attitude may be changed.

Look= 6/10.

Fair short girl.

Pussy= pretty tight.

GFE= 4/10.

Boobs= 3/10 (lemons are bigger).

Attitude= 12/10 (total nakhra type).

Cooperation= 5/10.

Damage= 3200 + 100 tips (ya) for a total 20-22 minutes stay in her room.

I will not enter her room next time.

Thanks.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

Sanjay321
03-26-16, 20:11
Dear fellow mongers,

Thanks for the contact of the SP at Gitanjali. I have visited her 4 times and found a new HW every time. Looks are not so good. But service give the value for money.

One shot damage 2.5 k.

Thanks,

Sanjay

EskyHotAss
03-27-16, 03:43
Hi guys,

Can anyone suggest of any massage parlor on or off Prince anwar shah road or south city mall area.

Just few pointers would help me locate it.

Thanks.

Das1228
03-27-16, 18:07
I was on city trip, so hired a taxi and went to Eden garden. Then I asked the driver for Howrah bridge. While coming back to my hotel, I had little chit chat with the driver for Sonargachi and he told me that he know a good.

Place in Sonargachi. Though we was already passed Sonargachi, then driver took you-turn and took me to Sonargachi. There we landed through Neelkamal road and reached to NO. 12.

Now, the guy there shown me many option so I selected Soni. She is north Indian girl with real good asset. So, choose her for 3 songs dance and 1 pop. She was really good at bed and must say a visit once. W2 hat I like about.

Her was blue color saree and very sexy bindi at for head. That make me crazy to choose her. I spend almost 2 hours with her.

She strip first while on 3rd song and then completely nude and lay on he bed. Quite sucking her tasty boobs for 10-15 minutes. Then rubbing her clitoris. She was moaning a lot and biting wherever she got the place for 20 minutes..Good report, please PM me the owner contact.

Das1228
03-27-16, 18:23
Bhai,

It has been a while I have been to Kolkata can you please tell me where the drug store is exactly. Thanks for helping out you guys are the best.Trying again.

I tried to buy ED tablet on line but they are asking for prescription. Does anyone know of a pharmacy where I can buy without prescription?

GoldenTree
03-28-16, 00:56
Trying again.

I tried to buy ED tablet on line but they are asking for prescription. Does anyone know of a pharmacy where I can buy without prescription?No prescription is required. Go to any pharmacy and ask for any generic brand. Penegra / Vigora are readily available. If not available then ask for equivalent.

Gabbar007
03-28-16, 07:19
Some of these places are very new to me. The buildings that I have been to charges Rs 3200 for dance and Rs 3200 more for shot. I did not know about these buildings where I can get dance + shot at the same amount.

Are these places as sage as the prem bandhan and building no. 12. How is the quality? Please elaborate.

Thanks

Hi Guys,

Building:

Chhoti Bari:

- Seema, Ground floor.

Maneka Bari:

- Payel, Ground floor.
8/10 Nice boobs and dance, No nakhras..

RajatKothari45
03-28-16, 07:39
PB top floor right side first door girl is Kajal.

Last time I given a report about her.

Now a new addition.

Yesterday pimp called me up suddenly (though I repeatedly told him never ever call me).

Just to tell me that "Kajal given me a msg that she forgot to tell me to come to her next time plus that day she was not feeling good with her health".

I answered him "OK" , and reminded him again don't call me up next time.

Anyway I am withdrawing my last review about Kajal.

She may be a sweet lady if you ask her 1/2 cigs before taking any serve from her.

After all every one is human being, good or bad day we all have, mood we all have.

Firstly she told not kiss her lips, but after offering cigs she started kissing me like my GF (deep kiss from a WG at her own will) .

(though my mood was already dampened with her attitude that time).

So, I am recommending Kajal of PB to ISGn smoking members. Offer her at least two cigs beforehand.

Hight= 5 appx.

Complex= fair.

Look= not bad, not very good (some will call her a pretty gal).

Boobs= OK (lemon sized).

Pussy= tight (my dick gets really fat, so you can feel otherwise).

Thanks

Fuckmiester2
03-28-16, 10:30
Needed a massage badly, so went to one of the many Thai spas in south Kol.

Was shown the room and asked to change into dispo.

In came the masseuse, short chick, not extremely beautiful but good enough.

Massage was awesome.

She did stretching as well, the kind of stretching they show in the ads for Thai massage.

Was amazed.

Took B2B for 2 k.

Chic report-.

Looks 8/10.

Boobs 8/10 above average melons.

B2B 8/10, only thing I did not like was she was rubbing her crotch against the back of my penis, which I though was not safe to do.

Why mystery woman then?

Her name was similar to very famous Thai therapist, I doubt if she is the same person.

PM me for further details, only those who can share should PM.

Cheers.

NuMonger
03-28-16, 11:23
I need recent update about the much discussed spa?

Is the LE &AMP stopped?

Bro NuMonger, I don't know if this is a mere coincident but after reading your reports I couldn't resist adding this to the report that your first SG experience is same as mine and in the exact order.

I first tried Khusboo followed by Manisha and then followed Sona. Its like you are my imposter. WOW!MOL, Bro,

Like minds think alike, don't we?

Here is something to boost your nostalgia.

Love,

Nm.

Hanging Adi
03-28-16, 13:49
Can anyone of the fellow mongers PM the contact no. Of. Ajay Mukhia, Santosh and any other reliable and dependable pimp of SG or any other safe and secured place of budget of around 2 k.

Krrishlbz7
03-28-16, 15:57
PM me the contact detail of the MP situated at Behala.

Could also able to revert some contacts of inde; SP and MPs.

Thanks in advance,

Krishna

Nik909
03-28-16, 17:13
Hello fellow forum members,

This is my first post on this website.

I'm new to the mongering scene in Kolkata, moved here recently.

Came across this girl on locanto, name is Mili, number ends with 420.

Anybody tried her services?

TIA.

FunForUnMe
03-28-16, 18:53
First I would like to thanks DarkDesires for sharing her contact information and fixing a T20 match (season is of WT20.

After chasing her for a week and after so many re-schedules, she finally text me to have session today at 7:30 PM at her place. Later she changed the schedule for 8:15 PM due to person issues.

Reached her home as she guide me over phone at 8:30 PM. She offered me cold drinks, which I finished in a while. Then we started some chit chat and to my surprise she has good command on English, which I like.

A lot about her. She said that while talking with me over phone, she feels that talking to someone with US accent. The chit chat happen for quite 15 minutes, and she was not in hurry at all.

First Ssession:

I appreciate her hospitality.

Post chit chat, she come and sit in my lap and starting kissing, cuddling and given DFK for 15 minute. I have such a good long DFK after so many days. I can remember last I have such good DFK in Europe with professional.

Or from my GF. She removes my t-shirt and sucking my nipples. Un-belt the jeans buckle and pull out my tool and started BBBJ, Deep throat, ball sucking. She given BBBJ for quite 15-20 minutes, then I kissed her boobs.

Cuddling her body. Then I put rubber and started in miss, fucked for quite some 15 minutes and can't hold more long and then awesome CIM.

Then we again started chit chat for again quite 20 minutes, then she pull me over her again started giving DFK for 10 minutes. I come on top of her as she was laying downside and fucking her mouth with my tool for 20 minutes.

She was awesome. She told me that I really have good tool, and she enjoying sucking it. I started teasing her and she seems very hungry to suck the tool, I was again and again changing the position of tool and she always trying.

To get in mouth. Amazing experience and I enjoyed a lot BBBJ. Then asked her for rimming, which she accepted and what a rimming experience. She is really good at that as well. Then put rubber on tool and this time I requested her.

In cow boy position. Then miss, then pull her in my lap. Her legs were in my arms and her arms around my neck. I was bouncing her up and down for 10 minutes. Later ask her for doggie and spend some good 10 minutes.

And finished again in CIM.

Though she said only for 1 hour, but we spent odd 2 hours and 30 minutes. She really a good girl and I can say that I was really a GFE / PSE experience. Everything was on plate except anal, though later I feel that she can allow me that.

As well, will request her on my next visit and see if she accept it.

Boobs: 7/10 (good firm boobs).

Pussy: 8/10 not too lose and not to tight.

Attitude: 10/10 She is really good, I can say its PSE experience.

Damage: 7 K for 2 pop (though she told me 8 K, but negotiated for 7 K. Hope I didn't paid too much).

WIR: May be next time, When tool need good experience again.

Really enjoyed the session and recommend for those who really looking for PSE. Can't share her contact for newbie here, you can request with seniors for the same.

Hanging Adi
03-28-16, 18:53
Can any of my old members PM me the contact details and location of the.

MP in behala, you can also drop a hint if you think it is not suitable. I am new in this site so I beg your pardon if I have committed a mistake in my post.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

HedonistGuys
03-28-16, 18:59
Hey bro,

Always wanted to get into high profile zone unfortunately stuck in spas and 3-4 k gals zone as couldn't find any trustworthy high end SP or indie.

Would be glad if you could help.

Damage: 12 k.

Member #4465
03-29-16, 12:58
First, special thanks to Guavaforu and Arifsyed for sharing SP Joy's contact and reference.

Spoke and fixed a deal for Ms. S (young and petite). SP went to the extra mile of coming and picking me up to his place.

Had good time. Have had better.

She was very petite and dint expect that petite frame. Had a cute face and was open for kissing, so that was fun.

Looking at 'me', she requested to be gentle and slow. So, obliged.

Overall, SP is good and will repeat the SP again (may be not the same girl).

FunForUnMe
03-29-16, 15:20

Damage: 12 k.Hello bro,

12 K for one pop or two pop. If two pop then its fine else for one pop she is bit expensive. No offense, as you can get model in this price in Kolkatta only for one pop.

If she do two pops in 12 K, I am requesting you to PM me the details.

Das1228
03-29-16, 18:24
No prescription is required. Go to any pharmacy and ask for any generic brand. Penegra / Vigora are readily available. If not available then ask for equivalent.Just to put some closure on this topic. I did happen to be in college street area and went in one specific pharmacy as told by a senior. I was not sure if I pronounced the drug right they knew what I was talking about. No questions asked. Only bummer is they just had 8 50 MG tablets. Obviously I cleared the stock.

SaiyanYoo
03-30-16, 03:17
Dear all,

Please suggest any girl friendly hotel / guest house for outcall.

Kindly PM the details.

Many Thanks, Saiyaan.

KannanGp
03-30-16, 03:50
Hi. Anybody has any idea about the bong babe in the pic?

Ilovmuff
03-30-16, 07:13
For fellow mongers, you can check out the shops on the motisil street at dharmtalla, you will get these stuff out there.

Just to put some closure on this topic. I did happen to be in college street area and went in one specific pharmacy as told by a senior. I was not sure if I pronounced the drug right they knew what I was talking about. No questions asked. Only bummer is they just had 8 50 MG tablets. Obviously I cleared the stock.

SkMallik91
03-30-16, 14:05
Needed a massage badly, so went to one of the many Thai spas in south Kol.

Was shown the room and asked to change into dispo.

In came the masseuse, short chick, not extremely beautiful but good enough.

Massage was awesome.

She did stretching as well, the kind of stretching they show in the ads for Thai massage.

Was amazed.

Took B2B for 2 k.

Chic report-..Here you won't get any extra for sure but massage quality is genuine. The name of the place is my country Namaste spa near cc1 above a dhaba. It's ambiance is awesome and you will feel like rejuvenating. Full 1 HR unbroken service will charge you 2.5 k. The only word of caution is please don't ask for extra at the counter else they will assassin a comparatively novice therapist to you.

John1970
03-30-16, 14:45
Hi Guys,

There are more gems in this building but I forgot names of these girls.

Happy mongering and hope you all guys will be able to update this list further.

Bablu.Bablu hi!

You really mentioned about few gems, who are worth and many of them are tried by me for dance or shot.

But You forgot to write about a stunning dancer and beautiful girl and She is Ria from Bld No 7.

As we all all know that Bld 7 is known for low end girls, but Ria is only girl there who is a premium level item.

I took her for dance at 2700/- and She was recommended by you. Believe me she was so excited hearing Bablu's name that gave me best GFE of all time, eventually she is terrific dancer too. She was just amazing. Bld no 7 is towards north side of lane to the point.

If one goes to SG for dance, she is a must watch item of SG.

I am surprised how did you forget her? LOL.

Cheers,

John!

Das1228
03-30-16, 17:05
What was the damage?

First, special thanks to Guavaforu and Arifsyed for sharing SP Joy's contact and reference.

Spoke and fixed a deal for Ms. S (young and petite). SP went to the extra mile of coming and picking me up to his place.

Had good time. Have had better.

She was very petite and dint expect that petite frame. Had a cute face and was open for kissing, so that was fun.

Looking at 'me', she requested to be gentle and slow. So, obliged.

Overall, SP is good and will repeat the SP again (may be not the same girl).

RameshSil
03-30-16, 17:56
Visited spa a week back and find interesting mahua and she is really good in massage and extra but have doubt if she is clean while doing BJ, so be careful.

BhopalGuy4U
03-30-16, 18:00
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites / Transsexuals / SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

BhopalGuy4U
03-31-16, 14:43
Hi all,

First of all kudos to all the seniors for helping the newbies with great contacts.

I am new to Calcutta but not new to mongering as I have various experiences in Mumbai and Bhopal and can help if someone is interested. I would like to get opinion / feedback on Simone (number ends 780) and Sangeeta Housewife (Calls at JOKA, she doesn't have a place, number ends 808, asked 1.5 K for 2 Hours). Requesting anyone who have had services from them, please apprise on the quality of services offered and their genuineness.

Cheers.

Keep mongering safely.

LongHairLover
03-31-16, 16:39
Hi bro,

I am new to this forum.

Going to Kolkatta on coming sat and sun so if you have contacts please share.

Hi all,

First of all kudos to all the seniors for helping the newbies with great contacts.

I am new to Calcutta but not new to mongering as I have various experiences in Mumbai and Bhopal and can help if someone is interested. I would like to get opinion / feedback on Simone (number ends 780) and Sangeeta Housewife (Calls at JOKA, she doesn't have a place, number ends 808, asked 1.5 K for 2 Hours). Requesting anyone who have had services from them, please apprise on the quality of services offered and their genuineness.

Cheers.

Keep mongering safely.

Greetings,

Jackson

YugiSingh
03-31-16, 19:21
Hi all,

Cheers.

Keep mongering safely.I've tried Simon. Excellent service, tries to please customer. Mind blowing BBBJ and rimming skills. If someone wants to try out of box, you can go for her. Professional and safe.

Cheers,

YugiSingh

Princearain
04-01-16, 03:34
A bit dated report. Thanks to dark desires bro and saiyoo bro fro sharing contact. Managed to catch up with her on my last day. Met her at her place near new town. Amazing BJ and rimming skills. Enjoyed 2 pops. Nice attitude. On my repeat list for sure. Thanks again for the helpful guys of Kol.

HailStrom
04-01-16, 06:39
Hi all,

I am new in Kolkata and looking for good experience. Haven't got any yet. Let me know if anyone can share contacts.

Cheers.

Rakesh Oberoi
04-01-16, 08:09
Hi guys,

Recently Simone and Sangeeta are trending here. It is always nice to have more and more quality girls being discussed here.

However, can we all have more details on them?

Like, what are their rates, age, looks and stuffs like that.

Will really appreciate if you take this effort for all of us.

I've tried Simon. Excellent service, tries to please customer. Mind blowing BBBJ and rimming skills. If someone wants to try out of box, you can go for her. Professional and safe.

Cheers,

YugiSingh

Das1228
04-01-16, 10:56
Add one more report for her thanks to DarkDesire. There is enough review about her skills. So suffice to say she excelled in everything. Had a long chat with her in Bengali as well. I would repeat if I have time.

There are some report that she is not really a AH but I did not get that impression but I could be wrong. Either way it would not have mattered.

One more thing to people who want to try. If you are sincere and approach the right people with your research. You will be rewarded. In general senior members are very helpful.

Andy7
04-01-16, 15:45
Can anyone please help me locate 'Geetanjali' on wonbo?

Just one more query, Can someone please clarify, if Lalbadi & Bldg#39 are same. ?

Thanks.

Bravo4221
04-01-16, 17:15
Visited spa this week and find interesting Mahua and Reshmi at the reception asked about Piyali but she wasn't the and was recommended Rinku instead as to not raise suspicion I had gone with her (but want to to try Mahua) she was good in massage and extra and BJ, overall experience.

Look= 6/10.

GFE= 4/10.

Boobs= 6/10.

Cooperation= 6/10.

Prakash

Rocker123
04-02-16, 02:51
Visited spa this week and find interesting Mahua and Reshmi at the reception asked about Piyali but she wasn't the and was recommended Rinku instead as to not raise suspicion I had gone with her (but want to to try Mahua) she was good in massage and extra and BJ, overall experience.

Look= 6/10.

GFE= 4/10.

Boobs= 6/10.

Cooperation= 6/10.

PrakashCan you please PM me the no of this spa.

LazeInPeace
04-02-16, 03:16
Returned to touch in Bangur yesterday noon.

All the therapy rooms were full.

Reshmi was at the counter, after 20 minutes was assigned Poromita.

Massage on back was OK, after 20 was asked to turn face up.

Asked if I want service, said yes. She undressed & was very mechanical.

Ended with a handjob. Not very satisfying.

Moua & Reshmi were far better. Will return for one of them soon.

VickkyDonor
04-02-16, 08:35
I went to the Bangur MP yesterday, I was hoping to try Piyali as I have tried the others.

Unlucky she was not available.

Had to go with Mahua again.

She did not disappoint but does not agree for anal, my friend says she does.

Anyone tried anal with her? Any other girl in Bangur does anal?

Damage 3 k + 1 K = 4 K.

Definitely worth it!

RockAlpha
04-02-16, 10:39
Hi there to all senior and new members,

I am very new to ISG forum (Calcutta). I want some advice / ideas / pointers in the mongering arena of Kolkata. Few min back I was talking to a SP near Kavi Nazrul area, she said that I should get down Kavi Nazrul metro, go to one silver moon (I think) restaurant and call me, my assistant will bring you over to my place for the service. Now my query is should I go? I have read earlier reports of guys getting duped, so m kinda suspicious. Any help will be appreciated.

SP number was 697. I have a regular SP who has provided some good girls before but wanting to look for some new meat.

Any suggestion and pointers towards good budget MPs and SP would be highly appreciated and reciprocated.

Thanks,

Rockalpha

ChoduMadan
04-02-16, 10:59
Friends,

Some week back I went to SG at about 8. 00 PM and dropped the cab few meters away, on entering got a pimp and he walked with saying what kind do you like, in few seconds some goons came and told the pimp to get lost and then hold me on my hand and said yes, bolo what do you need, I said nothing don't hold me and don't talk like this to me when I said that the guy said come inside the building and I will show you, I said forget it let me go I don't want anything.

This was not acceptable to them and said you have to come in and I was forced to get in, I was sure there is trouble before anything can happen I started walking out and I called my friend saying I have trouble tell him the location 2 guys walked after me and stopped me, I said now I am not worried I have called for help and I can handle you all as I know lot of people in Kolkata, when they saw I am becoming fearless they left way and asked me to leave, this was a bad experience in SG.

Lachhipur Wala
04-02-16, 12:56
Can anyone please help me locate 'Geetanjali' on wonbo?

Just one more query, Can someone please clarify, if Lalbadi & Bldg#39 are same. ?

Thanks.Lalbari and 39 are different though in same area within 50 mt. Both are middle range but 39 has north indian girls also.

Zunk2002
04-02-16, 13:33
Hi all,

Cheers.

Keep mongering safely.Please PM me Bhopal contacts.

Thanks in advance.

RajatKothari45
04-02-16, 17:54
Went to SG.

Tight on pocket so asked my pimp Rabi wn 2100/ HR.

We roamed some buildings.

Finally at Ganesh Bhawan 1st floor meet a bong HW "Usha".

She given a heavenly smile at first when I looked at her (she win).

What ever I asked her she cooperated.

She is a true friend.

She cooperated 45 minutes as I was late & frustrated (though I was trying hard as I was sweating like anything).

This gal was joking when I was banging her hard.

"tor AR hobe na ajj tui jotoi jor kor amai LOL" = you will not burst today what ever you do today LOL.

I tried every thing what not cow (10 minutes) , doggy (5 minutes) , miss (30 minutes) and she cooperated all through the session.

Finally scorecard.

Look= 6/10.

Boobs= 5/10 (LOL ya even she was laughing when I was banging her).

DFK= 9/10.

GFE= 10/10.

WIR= may be.

I recommend "Usha" of Ganesh bhawan at 1st floor.

Andy7
04-02-16, 18:57
Lalbari and 39 are different though in same area within 50 mt. Both are middle range but 39 has north indian girls also.Thanks Lachipur wala, that was helpful as always!

DuttaLevel
04-02-16, 19:22
Hi,

I recently had an amazing time in Nepali building at SG where a Beautiful Nepali working girl game me amazing GFE with a good quality BBBJ. That was in January when in the afternoon I entered SG from tram line entry point and I saw a few Nepali Cheeks sitting in the stairs of their hut. Straightly I went to one of them with minimum of make up, asked her price, and she quoted Rs 300/ per shot. I said ok. Lets go. She took me to a small room where beds were separated by curtains and actions were going all through out. Then both of us sat in a bed where she asked me to wait for some time till the action in one of the beds ends. There I saw her for the first time. She was beautiful, fair, slim. With nice body curves. Asked her name. She quoted. Salma. When waiting, I started to massage the fingers of her hands. Then feet. I saw she was enjoying the body massage. She asked whether I am married. I said. NOPE. Single. Bla. Bla. Bla. Meanwhile, the bed got ready for action. We both were on the bed and there also I started massaging her. After a few moments to my utter surprise, she requested me to stay with her for an hour. I obliged and asked her to relax, both slept, embraced her and started caressing her especially head till I discovered her to get really sleepy. Till then I did not do a single act of sexual deed as I was also enjoying caressing a slim beauty embracing me in some sort of faith. LOL! I continued massaging her back, head, hands, palms, etc for the entire hour and my investments paid me dividend when she did everything with me starting with light kisses, proceeding gently to DFK, licking my body, and ultimately followed by a nice BBBJ without any sort of demand from me! Yes!! She gave me a very good BJ though deep throat art was missing totally in the BJ. Then she put a condom in my tool started WOT, then doggie following my request and finally proceeding to reverse cowgirl when I couldn't control and ejaculated. That so far is one of the best experience of mine in SG which I got totally without any expectation at the cost of my affection, warmth and care provided to her. The whole session lasted for more than one and half hour and before leaving I paid Salma Rs 1000/ to much of her satisfaction.

Now My scorecard for Salma at Nepali Building.

Looks: 7/10 (Fair).

Body: 8/10 (Slim with nice curves).

Boobs: 9/10 (Firm, Round & Tight with small Pink nipples).

Pussy: Tight.

GFE: 0/10 during first a few minutes which increased to 9/10 in the last one hour.

BJ: 6/10.

CIM: No.

DFK: 10/10.

Room Condition: 1/10 (Very very conjuncted with curtains separating the beds).

WIR: Surely, but somewhere other else!!

RajatKothari45
04-02-16, 19:36
First of all if you want to go SG then.

1. better avoid the exit entry (there are many entries other than this, try Gmaps).

2. get a trusted pimp because without a pimp you can be looted by anyone (do not try to be over smart).

3. SG is heaven as you can find a gal of your choice (out of total 10,000 various types of gals, aunties, under aged gals).

4. MPs and dance bars can not compete with SG anytime (oh ya, I am ready to be fired by members).

Police raids are there sometime around premium buildings but customers are not harassed at all.

(I was let to 2 times after knocking at door by police guys around 6.00 p. M and 7.00 p. M twice at bld 12 and SP).

Provided you are not banging a bellow 18 gal (remember you will be in real trouble with an under aged gal, don't ever dream of this).

Police can stop you, just give him 100-200 with a laughing face, and never forget to handshake the guy after giving money as they are.

There that is why we are enjoying SG at fullest, else SG was not there. Believe me.

Cheers guys.

Enjoy SG to the fullest.

SG rocks.

Thanks.

ManOfLove
04-02-16, 20:06
I have been to many Thai spa's before but was always bugged by the upscale FS by the Thai masseuses quoting around 4-6 k for the same. Curios I happen to realize recently that the service inc anal so they charge around the price which IMO decent. So next time if you pay 4 k to a Thai masseuse in authentic Thai spa then consider the deal is Anal inclusive. You see experience counts.

I have been noticing HW and their pimp standing outside the Hotel [Names in Code Deleted by Admin]near Kalighat metro just besides the sbi ATM. By first look you can say they're WG's. I believe some action is going on for sure. You will notice them around 4 PM. Will try if time permits but this post is meant to say that the hotel is GF friendly.Somebody asked me for GF hotel in pm.

Now somebody please PM me Sangeeta joka num and Simone number also pls mention rate,service and other hassles.

AldenJarvis007
04-02-16, 22:35
Hi fellow mongers,

I'm very new in this forum and never been to SG though I'm living here for 21 years. If any one help me with the information on how to deal in that place or do's and don't of the.

Business I really appreciate. I have a fascination for Nepali women are they good. As I'm very new so hope you understand. I'm planning to visit on Monday 4th April.

Member #4408
04-03-16, 16:29
Recently one of our ISGian member (I am assuming it's an ISGian member as he had used my reference) contacted Priyanka Ah and asked her to meet on a particular day.

When she informed she is not free on that particular day, the guy started swearing her. She was bit disappointed and was asking me why did I share her digits with such persons.

The name or the number of the person she told me was completely unknown to me. After that she has become very skeptical about meeting persons and have canceled meetings with some members.

I was quite surprised to see how cheap a guy can become when a gal is not free or willing to meet. I am pretty sure most gentlemen here communicates with WGs with respect.

I am in touch with many members here and have found them to be very gentle and polite. However there are few members because of whom all are getting a bad reputation.

I will request all the members to have some respect for the WGs. If any one of you are communicating with a WG with my reference, please be informed if you are misbehaving then the WG informs me and makes me aware of what kinda person you are along with your phone number. Please do not do anything that will force me to reveal your identity in public so that everyone becomes aware who you are and start avoiding you.

Also if you have got the number of the WG from someone else but still using my reference, it will not work. Whenever any member communicates with a WG with my reference.

The WG checks with me if I know that person or not. If I have not given you her number then please do not use my reference. At the end it will not work. So save both your time, my time and the WGs time.

Happy mongering.

DD

Sting007
04-03-16, 20:24
Hello guys,

I am new here. I read the comments since 2 weeks, at first, I couldn't understand the code words and shortcuts used here. Then I used to search the meaning in Google, then only I could figure out the real sense of the line. I am 29 years old and still a virgin (please don't curse me). I want to go to SG but I am very scared for the LE. (actually, I am scared of a lot of things in my life). I have heard about some of the bad experiences in SG, here. So I am unable to gather courage to go alone. Can anyone accompany me with him to SG in the next visit, or at least guide me in this regard?

Thanks in advance.

Follower
04-04-16, 00:31
Hello guys,

I am new here. I read the comments since 2 weeks, at first, I couldn't understand the code words and shortcuts used here. Then I used to search the meaning in Google, then only I could figure out the real sense of the line. I am 29 years old and still a virgin (please don't curse me). I want to go to SG but I am very scared for the LE. (actually, I am scared of a lot of things in my life). I have heard about some of the bad experiences in SG, here. So I am unable to gather courage to go alone. Can anyone accompany me with him to SG in the next visit, or at least guide me in this regard?

Thanks in advance.Sting,

We can help you, but you need to get activate personal messaging first. We all started like you only, so don't be afraid.

Lachhipur Wala
04-04-16, 03:22
Hi fellow mongers,

I'm very new in this forum and never been to SG though I'm living here for 21 years. If any one help me with the information on how to deal in that place or do's and don't of the.

Business I really appreciate. I have a fascination for Nepali women are they good. As I'm very new so hope you understand. I'm planning to visit on Monday 4th April.Go there in ordinary look, dress with limited cash. Try baris having bong girls for all services as BJ. If have more money, try nk, sangam, gj,shanti bari. Otherwise go to 4 no. ,19 etc. Nepali bari is dirty.

RajatKothari45
04-04-16, 05:51
Went again Sunday morning roamed here and there for some time.

Sunny, humid weather, got a lot of sweat and was running out of all my energy.

Then.

Ask pimp for my gal "Nisha" at Sangam bari 3rd floor (left side corner room).

She is a tall bomb.

Damage 6400 for 2 hrs (actually we chitchatted, 2 shots and stayed nearly 2.20 hrs).

She don't look at watch, sweet cute gal of nearly 5.7 hight (I like tall bombs).

She has stamina, cowed more than 20 minutes and 15 minutes (total 2 sessions).

I banged her like anything and both of us had like there is no tomorrow (believe me).

Score card.

Face= 9/10.

Boobs= 8/10.

BJJB= strict no.

Hight= 5.7' approx.

GFE= 30/10 (yes).

Body= 10/10.

Overall= 18/10.

WIR= yes yes.

RockAlpha
04-04-16, 07:37
Hi there to all senior and new members,

I am very new to ISG forum (Calcutta). I want some advice / ideas / pointers in the mongering arena of Kolkata. Few min back I was talking to a SP near Kavi Nazrul area, she said that I should get down Kavi Nazrul metro, go to one silver moon (I think) restaurant and call me, my assistant will bring you over to my place for the service. Now my query is should I go? I have read earlier reports of guys getting duped, so m kinda suspicious. Any help will be appreciated.

SP number was 697. I have a regular SP who has provided some good girls before but wanting to look for some new meat.

Any suggestion and pointers towards good budget MPs and SP would be highly appreciated and reciprocated.

Thanks.

SkMallik91
04-04-16, 18:26
Finally get to test the famous MP. Can't tell had the best of my experiences considering the cost associated with it. Sp turned out to be already known to me. Matter of fact is he has just changed the place of business. The reason I discarded this place earlier is they will claim at the time of deal that the service duration 2 hrs. But you will hardly get lest than hour. I sampled 3-4 gals the all of them completely turned to non-compliance mode when 40 minutes passed. Now my question to the fellow mongers is this only me experiencing this or there is something I am missing please suggest. I choose sweet as I fell for her tall nice figure. The SP asked for money beforehand. The situation fell in the same loop. She put the light off without feeling the necessity to ask me about that. However, here goes the scorecard.

Body: 7/10.

Boobs: 5/10 (sagging breast. Big no no for me. Couldn't figure out the math before the show. LOL!).

Pussy: 4/10 (I had to maintain strokes with larger stride to generate the friction necessary for good feeling).

Attitude:4/10 (initially she was like school girl but she came too quickly twice and turned completely oblivious to my pleasure. The only reason I am giving 4 is she was hugging and kissing me madly during orgy).

Positions: dog, misy.

Services: DFK, BBJ, FS (already mentioned service were a bit hurried at the verge of ending).

WIR: No (I simply didn't find value of my money. Please correct me if my observation are wrong to any sense.).

Duration:1 hrs (I had an impression from the SP that I would spent 2 hrs quality time. Felt cheated in this regard!

Damage: 1.5 k (didn't feel like tipping).

The only thing worth mentioning is the rooms are clean and ac was good. LOL!

Happy mongering,

Cheers

AntaraFucker
04-04-16, 19:08
Recently one of our ISGian member (I am assuming it's an ISGian member as he had used my reference) contacted Priyanka Ah and asked her to meet on a particular day.

When she informed she is not free on that particular day, the guy started swearing her. She was bit disappointed and was asking me why did I share her digits with such persons.

The name or the number of the person she told me was completely unknown to me. After that she has become very skeptical about meeting persons and have canceled meetings with some members.

I was quite surprised to see how cheap a guy can become when a gal is not free or willing to meet. I am pretty sure most gentlemen here communicates with WGs with respect.

I am in touch with many members here and have found them to be very gentle and polite. However there are few members because of whom all are getting a bad reputation.Can't believe one can have so cheap. These kind of people would earn ISG a bad name. Thanks to swish way even I got her and was planning a meet. But don't think things will work out this time because of that disrespectful cheap guy.

Ratan456
04-05-16, 06:57
Hi to all my fellow ISGian at Kolkata,

As a newbie I tried to reach some senior members but may be there has been some issue at my end cause did not get replies. At last called up one SP from locanto near Baguati. As I was searching for some good profiles clarified the same to him. He asked me to come to Baguati and eventually that place is very interior near Bgauati. Reached there and one person came and took me to a flat. No ac. But to my surprise the profile was hot. She is exactly what I was looking for. Tall, busty and over 30. Told name datri. Ohh she is a very good masseur. Blowjob was awesome. Report card.

Looks= 10/10.

Boobs= 9/10. (firm and 36).

Thigh= nice.

BJ= 9/10.

Rimming was awesome. Took 2 pops and cost me 6500 total. 2 hours. Unfortunately she is not working there anymore as per SP. I believe the SP might have some decent collection but did not try anyone. Can share the SP number in turn looking for something good.

IAmTheBest
04-05-16, 08:20
Thanks for the great info. My experiences with the Thai masseuse are pretty nice barring communication problem with some. But no anal so far. I have paid between 2 k - 3.5 k. Would appreciate if you could give some pointers of the MPs where you had the opportunity of anal experience. Thanks in advance.

I have been to many thai spa's before but was always bugged by the upscale FS by the thai masseuses quting around 4-6 k for the same. Curios I happen to realize recently that the service inc anal so they charge around the price which imo decent. So next time if you pay 4 k to a Thai massuese in authentic thai spa then consider the deal is Anal inclusive. You see experience counts.

I have been noticing HW and their pimp standing outside the Hotel are*j near Kalighat metro just besides the sbi ATM. By first look you can say they're WG's. I believe some action is going on for sure. You will notice them around 4 PM. Will try if time permits but this post is meant to say that the hotel is GF friendly.Somebody asked me for GF hotel in pm.

Now somebody pls pm me Sangeeta joka num and simone num also pls mention rate,service and other hassles.

R S Tiwari
04-06-16, 07:14
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites / Transsexuals / SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

VjfCuk23
04-06-16, 07:52
Hi,

I am new to this forum but have experience with SP, MP, and few Indies. Not interested in SG. If some of you can provide good Indies and HW OR cpl (only with F) as m straight. Will be glad.

Thanks.

RajatKothari45
04-06-16, 08:15
I am repeating some thing here about SG (from my personal experience).

I do enjoy Sonagachi to the fullest.

LE activity = do not worry, no body will disturb you even your building is raided (just keep in mind that when ever you are taking a.

Gal then judge her that she looks above 20 at least.

Under aged gals do lie sometimes to clients, remember in this situation you will be in real trouble of police arrest, prosecution, bail, what not.

Two times I was in two houses when police raided these two prm buildings.

At the time of raid try to be in the room (as you will be informed by your pimp beforehand) , BTW no gal who is above 18 years of age in premium.

Buildings run away, because all of them are having photo ID and age proof (LOL some member reported that way that the gal tried to run away LOL LOL).

Usually its a hardly 10 minutes activity as police raid for special purposes only.

Police do not disturb so called sober good looking educated mongers (ask mirror to answer this).

Try to avoid the Exite side entry (there are other many entries, please use them).

Better try to park your vehicle (not bikes) nearly 300-400 meters away from this place (I usually follow this policy).

I use an umbrella always (usually I do visit in day time) to hide myself (from known persons).

Umbrella is my necessity as I can not stop going this place, but I do have a high social place (brother do not understand this LOL).

And I am the slave of my lle brother LOL.

Always try to take a pimp (if you do not have number, do not worry they are there, and generally they all are good).

Ask all your requirements and budget beforehand.

Clearly tell him that you do not need any Nakhrewali (showing attitude) type cute.

After selecting the gal ask her your requirement clearly (like DFK, any position like standing etc) , the gal selected if says yes to.

Your requirements then make payment in front of the pimp, and let the game start.

I always ask the gal that I am always late so any problem, now after the answer I hand over the money.

Now a days I don't ask this myself, my pimp do this for me, as he love joking with gals (this also create an atmosphere I need (ya).

BTW I am having set up with some premium tall gals (I am crazy of tall bombs) to charge me less in front of my pimp as I am repeating them.

LOL that's another story. I reward her cash privately so that she do not need to give cut to my pimp.

If you try to avoid pimp cost totally then get ready for life time experience of street gals (they all are foolan devis LOL, the famous decoit).

Police stop mongers if you are really late at night, just hand over 100/200 , they will laugh. Cost can go up if you are intoxicated (up to max 500/600).

Do not speak much if intoxicated, just hand over 500 and start walking.

Chance of police caught is really less as you are with a your pimp.

I have used services of so called famous MPs, cheater SPs.

Now a days I go to MPs only for oil msgs (I clearly tell I have no mood for extras, when she started to make me irritated by touching).

I am a Kolkata guy BTW. (Umbrella is a must for me LOL).

Bye for now.

Enjoy mongering.

Three cheers for SG, SG rocks.

Thanks.

LoveGuy01
04-06-16, 09:21
Hi to all my fellow ISGian at Kolkata,

As a newbie I tried to reach some senior members but may be there has been some issue at my end cause did not get replies. At last called up one SP from locanto near Baguati. As I was searching for some good profiles clarified the same to him. He asked me to come to Baguati and eventually that place is very interior near Bgauati. Reached there and one person came and took me to a flat. No ac. But to my surprise the profile was hot. She is exactly what I was looking for. Tall, busty and over 30. Told name datri. Ohh she is a very good masseur. Blowjob was awesome. Report card.

Looks= 10/10.

Boobs= 9/10. (firm and 36).

Thigh= nice.

BJ= 9/10.

Rimming was awesome. Took 2 pops and cost me 6500 total. 2 hours. Unfortunately she is not working there anymore as per SP. I believe the SP might have some decent collection but did not try anyone. Can share the SP number in turn looking for something good.Nice FR, lot of SP operate through Baguihati, Airport, DumDum, Kestopur Area. Average price is 1500-2000 per shot. Don't overpay, most of the Locanto Sps are middlemen, try to reach the direct SP or better direct girls. You will be astonished how low these girls are paid by the SP's.

LoveGuy01
04-06-16, 09:25

I am in touch with many members here and have found them to be very gentle and polite. However there are few members because of whom all are getting a bad reputation.To be true, the so called Airhostess is one of the nicest girl in the trade I ever came across. She is more than eager to please not a clock watcher. Please don't push her to become like another WG. Have had her at least 4-5 times in last couple of years still she is more than happy to welcome me, and at times even agree to accept lower consideration when I low on cash.

LoveGuy01
04-06-16, 09:29

Will request everyone to share the contacts wisely. And please stop informing WGs about the forum. Next time if I come to know that any ISGian have shared the forum details with a WG I will share his details in the forum so that no one shares any more contacts with the ISGian. So will request everyone to think before sharing forum details. I know it's rude but have to take the harsh step.Julia sent a text to me couple of weeks back asking to meet. It seems sense have prevailed in her and in our group members. I had meet her once for 7 k place extra to be true she was my first anal girl. After that I came across a MILF who was ready for anal at 2.5 k so never looked back at her. Julia is expensive to be true.