PDA

View Full Version : Calcutta

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119

Krazen
05-02-16, 11:39
I apologize to all members who have requested me for contact number of Jyoti. I am sorry but I will not be able to share her number as it seems there are some issues with sharing her number even on PM. Please contact ISG member "ReallBvsgye" with your queries since he thinks I made a huge mistake to share her details even though I found her picture from an old post by another ISG member.

I got this PM from him.

plz don't share anyone pics or no. plz
plz don't share any pic and contact no. . of this girl jyoti,, she is somebody's daughter
she has a family.
why u all are making fun of some one...
plz I request u, haanth jorta hu mai aapka, plz ye pics Jo aapne upload kiya hai use delete kar dijiye
Aur kisi ka no. aise mat highlight kariye...
plz plzI don't think I made fun of anybody. I try to be nice to everyone around me. Try read some of my old reports and find out what kind of a guy I am. I don't even know what we all are doing here on this forum if we are not here to share contacts. We might as well delete our accounts.

I will be happy to share my other fantastic contacts with someone in lieu of Jyoti but that will be in Hyderabad since that is where most of my contacts are. Apologies once again. I never meant to offend anyone.

Fuckmiester2
05-02-16, 13:14
Important- On my way out I saw a guy who was waiting in the reception, was talking on the phone saying some Mr. Bakliwal is also coming.

Was that guy someone for ISG?

If yes then please respond, kindly PM me.

Its always good to build some connections.

Now the FR:

Went to the spa of the above post number.

Nothing much to describe.

Asked for Apple, was told she left, so I was given Lita.

Standard rates for extras, nothing new.

Did not take extras as the therapist was not very beautiful, well, at least not for my standards.

So politely declined her offer.

I noticed the spa does not have very beautiful therapists when you compare the same with other Thai spas of the area.

Massage- 8/10.

RajMehta
05-02-16, 13:34
I also got call from Barsha Madam. If any fellow monger visit her new place then post your review.

Fellow Mongers,

The Madam of Disha MP has again changed her helipad location. Nowadays she is operating from near Girish Park.

PhyterSade
05-02-16, 16:34
I apologize to all members who have requested me for contact number of Jyoti. I am sorry but I will not be able to share her number as it seems there are some issues with sharing her number even on PM. Please contact ISG member "ReallBvsgye" with your queries since he thinks I made a huge mistake to share her details even though I found her picture from an old post by another ISG member.

I got this PM from him.

I don't think I made fun of anybody. I try to be nice to everyone around me. Try read some of my old reports and find out what kind of a guy I am. I don't even know what we all are doing here on this forum if we are not here to share contacts. We might as well delete our accounts.

I will be happy to share my other fantastic contacts with someone in lieu of Jyoti but that will be in Hyderabad since that is where most of my contacts are. Apologies once again. I never meant to offend anyone.Well sharing is caring and that's what this forum is about. You didn't do anything that would be deemed offensive, at least on this forum. On contrary the person who sent you the mail seems to be on the wrong person in the wrong forum. Not sure what a moral science teacher is doing on ISG. Maybe the admins can look into this and take care of the prude.

SomeBoy03
05-02-16, 17:55
Friends,

As promised a brief summary on SG's BBJ scene.

I restrict myself to few buildings and stick to a limited number of girls, so I think the actual pool of BBJ providers is much larger. So here goes (A listers and be listers).

1. Ganesh Bhawan. All girls.

2. No. 12 - Payal, Puja, Tanushree, Nisha, Trisha.

3. No. 14 (its an extension of No. 12 I think) - Bubbly, Sweety, Sona, Priya.

4. No. 42 - All Bengali girls. Not queried the Agra walis. This building is adjacent to No. 12.

5. PB. Pooja (3rd floor), Taniya, Kajal, Kareena (top floor). I think the entire PB top floor does, for Jaya and Mahi you just have to ask discreetly.

6. Dream House. Khushboo (real name Shivani).

7. Ganga Jamuna. Most girls.

In fact in some cases I didn't even ask for it (one LT in No. 12 with Tanu).

It seems like Agra walis consider it somewhat shameful to admit, so they will straightway shoo you off if you ask in the front of the pimp. If the chemistry builds up they will do it on their own, this is what Kareena told me and did as well.

Sandy31
05-02-16, 19:00
Hello guys,

I will be in Kol for next 2 days, please share some good direct beautiful numbers.

Thanks.

Krate
05-02-16, 20:48
Hi guys,

I have just reached your beautiful city Kolkata. I am here for complete tomorrow and am staying in a 5 star hotel at Belvedere road. Brothers, I am new to this city of joy and am looking forward to some awesome experiences. I am interested in high profile models or actresses. Kindly help me with genuine contacts of inde or Genuine SPs. I assure you that I will return this favor in leaps and bounds for anyone coming to Delhi. Looking for a prompt and positive response from my Kolkata friends.

Thanks.

Dkt25
05-03-16, 05:33
Located a spa in south Calcutta. Great ambiance and all comfort. Welcomed at the receptionist who was extremely sexy with 36 D boobs and a smile which could lure to her.

Anyway, selected a massage with bathtub and shower included. Then came the girl in question. 5'6" Slim with very very large boobs, changed myself to pant provided by them. She came back in 1 min before I could completely change. Without going into massage she caught hold of my shoulders and planted a light kiss on my cheeks.

She then told me to lie down. Massage started, hard though. Within ten minutes she was touching my johnny but just gentle touches. Then she asked me to agree to pay her Rs1,500/- and leave the rest to her. If I was not satisfied I need not pay at all.

Deal was fine. I agreed. She immediately dimmed the light and started DFK which I had never got in my life. Her tongue was inside my mouth in the entire session of DFK. I had to tell her to stop. She started by licking all over my back, front and started rimming without a signal. I was on top of the world..Please PM me the name of spa. Will reciprocate.

RajatKothari45
05-03-16, 05:54
Friends,

As promised a brief summary on SG's BBJ scene.

I restrict myself to few buildings and stick to a limited number of girls, so I think the actual pool of BBJ providers is much larger. So here goes (A listers and be listers).

1. Ganesh Bhawan. All girls.

2. No. 12 - Payal, Puja, Tanushree, Nisha, Trisha.

3. No. 14 (its an extension of No. 12 I think) - Bubbly, Sweety, Sona, Priya.

4. No. 42 - All Bengali girls. Not queried the Agra walis. This building is adjacent to No. 12.

5. PB. Pooja (3rd floor), Taniya, Kajal, Kareena (top floor). I think the entire PB top floor does, for Jaya and Mahi you just have to ask discreetly..Requesting fellow monger to take a print out of this list.

So, now we got a complete list of BJJB premium walis (wow fantastic, ganesh bhawan all girls! You made my day man, fanta!

Requesting fellow mongers to go one by one and ask privately to each girl before handing over the money (yup now we are having a good list of BJJB SG girls).

Now the action part:

Don't worry 1st time? OK they will not allow, don't get disheartened, you know the human chemistry man, happens!

Repeat the whole list 2nd time! (again "no" ? Ohho! Don't worry its human chemistry).

Repeat this list 3rd time (again no? , human chemistry man, you must be looked like salman khan? No no! Again repeat).

Repeat the list 4th time (again no? You must be looked like chris. Ronaldo yup, ohh no no its human chemistry man).

Repeat 5th time (ahh now the ice is breaking? Why no? Ohh ya its human chemistry, right right!

You must be repeating the list 6th time.

Ohho bank now having zero balance? Don't blame me, its your dick which made you bankrupt, not me bro.

Now on serious note.

Yes PB top floor Kareena (30% satisfaction BJJB), kajal (15% satisfactory) this is a worst girl, BTW Pooja, Jaya and mahi, poonam will kick you out instantly.

No 12 only two girls (both on leave now and will return by may end, but you need to repeat them couple of times to make them agreed) , will name after return.

Kanchan Palace (only one girl, she's the cutest one all over SG, my best friend, no way, I will not give her name.

And so on.

Need BJJB? Just go to cheap bong houses, baudis / bhabis, they will do it and costs really less 550 to 1300 max to max (no AC and dingy rooms).

Take protection always whatever you do.

SG rocks, three cheers for SG.

ManOfLove
05-03-16, 06:47
Hotels booking rules have quite strict nowadays for ex. They don't accept city based ID anymore and ask a lumps sum to bypass the verification. Although I m not keen to book without my ID but I want to know hotel which allow guest with just one ID and I m not looking for 5 start or 4 star but some good. Affordable option for short time stay.

Regards,

Mol

BhopalGuy4U
05-03-16, 08:41
Got the contact of the Gitanjali SP by a kind ISGian. Thanks buddy.

Called her and fixed the meeting for 6 PM. She asked to to get down at Gitanjali Metro and directed me from there on call. No pics provided on whatsapp, however said that I will like the girl. LOL.

Went there and found that there are no ATMs nearby. Had to hop on her Husband's Cycle to the nearest ATM for Cash. LOL. Years have passed being on a Bicycle.

Anyways, returned and saw a Punjabi Girl. Ishika / Ishita don't remember her name. Dusky but with decent figure, belongs to Haryana as I could make out. BTW she doesn't remember where in Haryana. LOL LOL. Had a decent session with her with BBBJ, CBJ (as she feared I might CIM. Hehhehe) and Cowgirl.

Details:

Body: 7/10.

Looks: 6/10.

BBBJ / CBJ: 8/10.

GFE: 8/10 (She kept watching TV while I was kissing and fondling her boobs. LOL).

FS: 7/10.

Damage: 3 K +200 tip.

WIR: SP is good and has collections as well. She has promised me a young housewife and pics as well. .

Next in line is Priyanka (So called AH, thanks to Fuckmeister for the contact bro. I owe you one.). She has quoted 6 K for 2 shots & 2 hours.

Happy mongering.

Fresh Meat
05-03-16, 09:30
Any reliable SP or independents in the Garia bansdroni area. Any boudi leads appreciated. Will be going for a short visit.

Bice711
05-03-16, 15:14
Other day I went to The Park Hotel Roxy bar. There were quite a few NE usherers.

Did not ask but if any fellow member know the rule about these girls?

Are they WGs or just there for welcoming guests?

Bice.

Member #4408
05-03-16, 16:11
Dear brothers,

Off late few of the most discussed indes of the forum had asked me for confirmation of few mongers who had contacted them with my reference. But none of the mongers were known to me. I am not sure if they are part of ISG or not.

But since they had used my reference, it's pretty sure someone from here is sharing their contacts with my name.

I will request the monger brother whoever is sharing the digits with my reference, please stop. It's not going to work. Please save your time, my time and the indes time.

DD

Bice711
05-03-16, 16:33
Other day I went to The Park Hotel Roxy bar. There were quite a few NE usherers.

Bice.I went there on a Friday last month at around 11 pm. The place was quite full with nice DJ.

As soon I finished with the bouncer, a good looking NE (8/10) approached me and asked what did I want? I wanted to play safe so just asked for my regular Corona, which she promptly brought. I lighted my cigar inside the bar (You can smoke indoors here) and looked around.

Decent young crowd but quite a few NE girls from the Hills mixing and chatting away with the guests. I spoke to couple of them just for chit chat.

Before I visit Kol again, will love to know more about the rules of such places.

BTW, The Taxi driver wanted me to visit a dance bar in Bowbazar area but I declined.

Any lead from fellow members on this scene (Dance bars) is also appreciated.

Bice

RajatKothari45
05-03-16, 17:43

Bice.Go to Tantra after 9.00 MM, you will get some Parrots.

But bargain hard like your life depends on this bargain (yup).

Best of luck hunting at Tantra.

SomeBoy03
05-03-16, 18:34
I see one of our friends here is not in much agreement with what I posted (judging by his reply to my post).

Notwithstanding that, some pointers for newbies venturing out to SG.

Please remember women are women, more so when the money part is done and the clothes are off.

You don't need to have the looks of a movie star to get the best service from the girls. Treat them with respect, it doesn't cost a penny to be a gentleman.

There is no point of visiting someone 5th or 6th time in a row to just get a blow job if you failed to get that after asking for the first time. If you and girl didn't hit it off on the first occasion you won't even on the 10th occasion.

In SG everything is on the cards, CIM, anal etc. Not just BBJ. Pay attention, the girl will give out subtle hints.

In retrospect I think this is the reason I never needed to try out more number of buildings in SG to get what I went looking for.

Secondly, there are low cost buildings to get a taste of BBJ, as many have pointed out. I have tried those also. If you go there solely for BBJ that's fine. But to expect an all around experience from them is unrealistic, rare exceptions apart.

The girls / women in these low cost buildings are from rural countryside and lack the finesse, be it dressing, overall grooming, linguistic fluency / flexibility etc. Add the generally damp, dark and depressing atmosphere in those dingy buildings. Not so pleasant.

Happy mongering.

VickkyDonor
05-04-16, 01:59
Go to Tantra after 9.00 MM, you will get some Parrots.

Best of luck hunting at Tantra.I have never tried at night clubs so far. What are the costs like on an average?

Sandy31
05-04-16, 04:41
Located a spa in south Calcutta. Great ambiance and all comfort. Welcomed at the receptionist who was extremely sexy with 36 D boobs and a smile which could lure to her.

Anyway, selected a massage with bathtub and shower included. Then came the girl in question. 5'6" Slim with very very large boobs, changed myself to pant provided by them. She came back in 1 min before I could completely change. Without going into massage she caught hold of my shoulders and planted a light kiss on my cheeks.

She then told me to lie down. Massage started, hard though. Within ten minutes she was touching my johnny but just gentle touches. Then she asked me to agree to pay her Rs1,500/- and leave the rest to her. If I was not satisfied I need not pay at all.

Deal was fine. I agreed. She immediately dimmed the light and started DFK which I had never got in my life. Her tongue was inside my mouth in the entire session of DFK. I had to tell her to stop. She started by licking all over my back, front and started rimming without a signal. I was on top of the world.

BBJ was her next move and it was all deep throat. In the meanwhile I was exploring and kissing all over her body specially her big round boobs. It was the biggest boobs I had ever seen anywhere. She told me she was just 19 but she must be between 20-22 not more than that..If you could share the name of south Kol spa.

RajatKothari45
05-04-16, 05:08
I see one of our friends here is not in much agreement with what I posted (judging by his reply to my post).

Notwithstanding that, some pointers for newbies venturing out to SG.

Please remember women are women, more so when the money part is done and the clothes are off.

You don't need to have the looks of a movie star to get the best service from the girls. Treat them with respect, it doesn't cost a penny to be a gentleman.

There is no point of visiting someone 5th or 6th time in a row to just get a blow job if you failed to get that after asking for the first time. If you and girl didn't hit it off on the first occasion you won't even on the 10th occasion.

In SG everything is on the cards, CIM, anal etc. Not just BBJ. Pay attention, the girl will give out subtle hints..Hey,

I may respect you as a fellow monger.

But what is this man? Are you crazy telling lie this way? "ganesh bhawan all girls do BBJ? " really man? (straight to you = don't tell lie).

Yup, you need not be looked like salman khan or Christiano Ronaldo when paying for sex (but I suppose they get extra attention from call girls, yup).

I can remember when I was in Toronto this Jan end, I booked a heavenly looking CG, who just hiked her rates after got some selfie with Christiano Ronaldo, LOL in some Airport, and she was dying for Ronaldo, huh).

Now boy come on, I just told to members tat out of your list some (now I am this time intentionally withdrawing giving % of prem gals from your list, LOL) will just kick customers out from her room.

(forget 1000 times repeat) That's it.

I stand for what ever I reported.

BFN

MadMonkey2013
05-04-16, 05:18
Hello fellow mongers I am looking for some North East contacts, would reciprocate wirth south kol indies.

MarkDow
05-04-16, 06:04
Can anyone pm me the number of Sita bhabhi of KD in SG. Also name of any decent looking gal there who gives excellent BJ along with CIM.

Sunit0704
05-04-16, 06:39
Got the contact of the Gitanjali SP by a kind ISGian. Thanks buddy.

Called her and fixed the meeting for 6 PM. She asked to to get down at Gitanjali Metro and directed me from there on call. No pics provided on whatsapp, however said that I will like the girl. LOL.

Went there and found that there are no ATMs nearby. Had to hop on her Husband's Cycle to the nearest ATM for Cash. LOL. Years have passed being on a Bicycle.

Anyways, returned and saw a Punjabi Girl. Ishika / Ishita don't remember her name. Dusky but with decent figure, belongs to Haryana as I could make out. BTW she doesn't remember where in Haryana. LOL LOL. Had a decent session with her with BBBJ, CBJ (as she feared I might CIM. Hehhehe) and Cowgirl..Does she have a sexy eye? I am attaching her eye pic please confirm it.

ToyBoyCal
05-04-16, 11:39
Even Reshmi offered me unprotected sex to me though I carried protection based on the inputs from the mongers. Yeah I agree even though she is bulky, she is good though I've not tried others as I went only once.

There were plenty of girls when I went last time there, around 7-8 and saw some are with the type you are looking for. But they change quite frequently. So try your luck.

Cheers,

YugiSinghFriends,

I strongly believe, if a working gal who offers unprotected and that too when condoms are there implies something is majority wrong. In my opinion one should avoid this chick totally unless you are a Russian roulette player.

Guys, thanks a ton for warning me. She was a hot favorite of mine.

BhopalGuy4U
05-04-16, 13:03
Nopes buddy, she was a bit dark. Not this fair.

BTW how much she quoted for her?

GoldenTree
05-04-16, 14:18
Does she have a sexy eye? I am attaching her eye pic please confirm it.This is Eska / Ishika of SG Bldg #12. Completely different girl from which BhopalGuy4U went to.

GoldenTree
05-04-16, 14:25
Yes PB top floor Kareena (30% satisfaction BJJB), kajal (15% satisfactory) this is a worst girl, BTW Pooja, Jaya and mahi, poonam will kick you out instantly.

No 12 only two girls (both on leave now and will return by may end, but you need to repeat them couple of times to make them agreed) , will name after return.

Kanchan Palace (only one girl, she's the cutest one all over SG, my best friend, no way, I will not give her name.

And so on.

Need BJJB? Just go to cheap bong houses, baudis / bhabis, they will do it and costs really less 550 to 1300 max to max (no AC and dingy rooms).

Take protection always whatever you do.

SG rocks, three cheers for SG.I did not want to get into the middle of this but I can confirm that I had got BBBJ from Pooja of PB 3rd Floor. Can't vouch for the other girls. Also in SG it depends on chemistry so that's why I prefer not to mention names of girls who have given me BBBJ's. In Premium buildings never ask in front of Pimp. Also on first visit chances of it happening can be ruled out.

I just wanted to add this as RajatKothari45 is trying to completely discredit SomeBoy03.

Member #4408
05-04-16, 16:30
It's not your fault mate. So stop apologizing. You have not done anything wrong. You just re-posted a pic which is already present in the forum.

At the very first place whoever posted her pic should not have done it. Many mongers here may think it is kool to post indes pic publicly since we are buying their service. At the end we do not realize by doing that we are jeopardizing the whole inde scene.

The way we try to maintain privacy while mongering, the WGs also expect the same.

At ReallBvsgye: If you really care about your friend then tell her there's an option by which pics can be removed from the forum. Read forums policy of removing pics and help your friend accordingly.

DD

I got this PM from him.

I don't think I made fun of anybody. I try to be nice to everyone around me. Try read some of my old reports and find out what kind of a guy I am. I don't even know what we all are doing here on this forum if we are not here to share contacts. We might as well delete our accounts.

I will be happy to share my other fantastic contacts with someone in lieu of Jyoti but that will be in Hyderabad since that is where most of my contacts are. Apologies once again. I never meant to offend anyone.

Member #4408
05-04-16, 16:34
I completely support you and SomeBoy. If the chemistry is good you can get all kinds of services even from the premium girls. It all depends on the chemistry.

I did not want to get into the middle of this but I can confirm that I had got BBBJ from Pooja of PB 3rd Floor. Can't vouch for the other girls. Also in SG it depends on chemistry so that's why I prefer not to mention names of girls who have given me BBBJ's. In Premium buildings never ask in front of Pimp. Also on first visit chances of it happening can be ruled out.

I just wanted to add this as RajatKothari45 is trying to completely discredit SomeBoy03.

Sandy31
05-04-16, 18:12
Hey fellow mongers,

What a treat I had 3 nights back. I've made a good friend with this SP in Kolkata. He managed to lay his hands on this one beautiful girl Aditi. I'm attaching her picture, let me know if any one else has had her before. So this girl is amazingly thin. Size zero literally, but that's only her frame. Her breasts are size XXXL and super soft. She's apparently struggling in the modelling line, while her beau is out in Sea.

She let me go down on her. Gave me a lustrous BBBJ and we did all the mechanics I've ever learnt.

I thought of posting this earlier, but couldn't find the time.

Damages: 8000 + Tip: 500

We negotiated for 2 hrs at my place. She ended up staying the whole night. And it was totally worth it.

WIR: hell yeah.

P.S. The SP has an absolutely zero tolerance for time wasters and rude behavior. So if I'm passing this contact on, please don't mind if I ask to verify you don't fall in any of those categories! It's just so I don't loose him.

VTDo you have your PM activated to share the no? Please do so so we all can share more contacts.

BlackCock1
05-04-16, 18:37
I am new to this forum, but a very old Kolkata enjoyed. Especially Sonagachi, I have visited all premium buildings for last 2 years regularly. I will give some recommendations in my next post. Reading this forum from a long time. Pardon my weak English. It's just due to my excitement.

FierceMonger
05-04-16, 21:46
Dear Brothers,

Following your posts on the forum, I could crack the Bangur spa and ventured last time when I was in your city. I thank the entire forum for this help. The experience was also good. I would be visiting your city once again early next week. I would have a total time gap of 4:30 hrs between my flights. Can you guys help me with a good MP with sexy therapists (good boobs, slim-avg body) with eagerness to please? I would like to try something other than my previous MP. The closer the location is to the airport the better, as you would imagine. Donno if there is some one I should try in the airport spa?

-Thanks.

GuavaForU
05-05-16, 06:15
I have one, she is not that high class, but is a GFE 9.

Pooja, 26.

36-30-36.

Fair, 5 ft 5 inches.

Wears salwar keeps her jeans in her bag for out calls.

She does every thing but anal, lets you lick her pussy too.

Though I don't recommend it, she squirts like a tap.

I couldn't control my self drank her pussy.

She is a housewife and does day call only.

In no hurry.

Loves sex.

Let me know your plan and if you are interested.

She is in need of good clients..Is she the same housewife Pooja number ends with 280 and 730.

RajatKothari45
05-05-16, 06:33
I suppose the topic is now going too far.

Anyway I want to clear just two points of disagreement with Mr. Someboy.

1. I wanted to tell mongers to go to SG with a pimp without any fear of LE activity and with out any hesitation.

2. Ganesh bhawan all girls do BBJ (which I opposed, tats it, Yes I 'am receiving' BBJ from 2 GBhawan girls).

Come on guys, I am not a pimp of SG (out of 1000 pimps standing on SG streets).

Yes I have no business weather some one goes to SG or not (any SG gal) as I am having some important business, off course outside SG (LOL).

I don't want to make famous any SG girl hence forth.

It will come as a boomerang some day by lightening my wallet more than her std rate / my secret discounted rate with some girls.

Now human chemistry?

Yes I rate them in terms of what extra I am getting after repeating the girl for couple of times (max 2/3).

Respect to SG girls? OK = please refer some of my SG FRs (all are with my new paid friends or repeating SG paid friends, not with any prostitute girl, hum).

So, hence forth I will stop famous any SG girl with giving detailed SG FRs.

I stop giving my future SG FRs hence forth.

Thanks a lot guys.

Always take protection.

Take care.

RahulA9282
05-05-16, 07:06
Can anyone pm me the number of Sita bhabhi of KD in SG. Also name of any decent looking gal there who gives excellent BJ along with CIM.Bro,

Blear your inbox. It is full.

Tight Tawa
05-05-16, 11:57
Thanks to some Senior ISGians, I got in touch with a SP for the Ballyginge Spa. Went there around 5 pm. There were 4-5 girls. Would be 5-6 range. One girl was about 7. Took her. Nice figure petite boobs. The massage was a sham. Had a good time. Eager to please attitude. Lso smelt well. But refused BBBJ. Had CBJ. Then cowgirl and miss.

Body 8/10.

Face 7/10.

Boobs 9/10.

Attitude 8/10.

CBJ 6/10.

GFE 6/10.

FS 6/10.

Damages Rs 2000 + Rs 200 tip.

WIR: Probably.

Bice711
05-05-16, 16:14
Go to Tantra after 9.00 MM, you will get some Parrots.

Best of luck hunting at Tantra.Thanks at RK45 for the info.

Will try Tantra in my next trip to Kolkata. I am told you can't enter Tantra without female company.

Will submit my FR anyways.

Ciao

Sgsg123
05-05-16, 16:47
Day 1.

Called Netai and he took me to dream house. On the ground floor saw a hot agrawali. But went up as I wanted an all in one package (dance / BJ / FS).

In the second floor saw this young girl Pooja biswas. Had a great time one and half hour of dance BJ and FS. She is bubbly young thing, well worth the money.

Look 7.

Attitude 9 (she smokes so 1 less).

Damage 4.2 +300 (beer).Is Netai number still the same, last two digits: nine-six.

CatLover1
05-05-16, 22:05
Hi friends,

Victortango posted Aditi experience any a year back. But his PM in not there. Please PM me Aditi or her SP digits. I'm in Kol.

Any other help on beauty young indie or genuine SP would be appreciated.

Thanks

BhopalGuy4U
05-06-16, 03:17
Called up MT Bangur and inquired about Piyali and Mahua. Understood that both were available, fixed up a time at 4 PM with Piyali.

Went there and somehow after 15 minutes of banging my head with Google Maps, reached there. A chubby girl was at the counter. Asked about Piyali, she called her and I was directed to a cabin. Piyali came and asked me to change in dispos and left. She came back after some time with oil and all for the massage.

Gave a good 20 minutes of massage which was decent. Asked where I had got the protection which I had remembered to carry, thanks to the forum posts.

After the massage an awesome session started with DFK, BBBJ and CIM. I was in a mood of 2nd shot which she agreed on extra 1 k. But unfortunately time was not much.

Overall, one of the best sessions.

No details needed I suppose, the same counter charges and tips. Services as usual great.

Piyali is moving out to Bombay next week, so whosoever wants to avail her services, do it now. Planning for a Saturday trip again with her. Would love to meet her in Bombay when I travel there. She is damn good GFE.

Cheers.

Indian100
05-06-16, 04:08
Is Netai number still the same, last two digits: nine-six.Yes it is the same number. But he has become little greedy. As he is reliable and almost always leads to good experience I stick with him.

Fuckmiester2
05-06-16, 11:58
I was just wondering, what if you go to a spa and fix a deal with the therapist for extras.

You take the extra service and then either don't pay or you grossly underpay the therapist.

What would happen?

Anyone tried this cheap behavior?

LOL LOL.

PhotoBot
05-06-16, 12:37
There are FRs already available for this spa. This is opp. Spencer's Bansdroni.

Chose deep tissue and therapist allocated Ms. S. Am a regular in this spa as there are therapists who give really.

Good massages.

Ms. S is fairly warm and jolly. She started the conversation. Basic chit chat about where she worked before. She.

Hasn't seen me in the last few months. She's fairly new here. Asked which therapists attended me earlier. Whether.

She did a good job or not. Blah blah.

I really needed a good massage so I had made up my mind that if she is indeed good, won't discuss extras. And.

Of late I have stopped discussing extras simply because given my experience the therapists who provide extras themselves.

Bring it up.

The massage was really good. And she herself asked if she can give bum massage. So that is good hint enough that she.

Will discuss extras sooner or later.

Seeing that I didn't budge till the end of the massage, she herself asked if I want any extras. She only gives HJ will body access.

I asked how much would she charge. I guess luck favored me. Only Rs. 500. Hell yes!

The HJ was pretty rushed as there wasn't much time left, but that's okay. I was busy with her fairly large melons.

Massage: 9/10.

Therapist: 6/10 (a little on the heavier side).

HJ + Body access: 7/10 (1 extra just for the price).

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

Srinivasl234
05-06-16, 16:00
Hey fellow mongers,

What a treat I had 3 nights back. I've made a good friend with this SP in Kolkata. He managed to lay his hands on this one beautiful girl Aditi. I'm attaching her picture, let me know if any one else has had her before. So this girl is amazingly thin. Size zero literally, but that's only her frame. Her breasts are size XXXL and super soft. She's apparently struggling in the modelling line, while her beau is out in Sea.

She let me go down on her. Gave me a lustrous BBBJ and we did all the mechanics I've ever learnt.

We negotiated for 2 hrs at my place. She ended up staying the whole night. And it was totally worth it.

P.S. The SP has an absolutely zero tolerance for time wasters and rude behavior. So if I'm passing this contact on, please don't mind if I ask to verify you don't fall in any of those categories! It's just so I don't loose him.

VTPlanning to come to Calcutta very soon please share the details it will be helpful.

Member #4408
05-06-16, 17:17
She is no more into business. Hard luck mate.

Hi friends,

Victortango posted Aditi experience any a year back. But his PM in not there. Please PM me Aditi or her SP digits. I'm in Kol.

Any other help on beauty young indie or genuine SP would be appreciated.

Thanks

BhopalGuy4U
05-06-16, 17:47
Bro,

Please try once and update on the bruises.

ROFL & LMAO by just reading your post.

I was just wondering, what if you go to a spa and fix a deal with the therapist for extras.

You take the extra service and then either don't pay or you grossly underpay the therapist.

What would happen?

Anyone tried this cheap behavior?

LOL LOL.

BlackCock1
05-06-16, 19:18
My first experience in Sonagachi premium building was with Manisha in Rupasri 2nd floor 2 years ago. Slender frame, long body and nice face. I stayed there for 2 hours. Started with dance in full cloths, we drank cold drinks together. Later on it went into nude dance and after that lot of foreplay. Her boobs were medium size with pink long nipples. Her smell was so good. DFK with tongue play was going smoothly. That day she was in her periods, so didn't do the shot, but her ass smells very good. Overall experience was superb.

Face-7/10.

GFE-10/10.

Boobs-8/10.

Ass-8/10.

Pussy-not felt this time.

Overall damage-3200+3200+200 (cold drinks).

Only bad thing-she eats rajnigandha.

Repeated her just after 15 days. Will post that experience in next report.

ClementLover84
05-06-16, 21:11
Hey fellow mongers,

VTCan you please share contact of this SP.

ClementLover84
05-06-16, 21:19

Deal was fine. I agreed. She immediately dimmed the light and started DFK which I had never got in my life. Her tongue was inside my mouth in the entire session of DFK. I had to tell her to stop. She started by licking all over my back, front and started rimming without a signal. I was on top of the world..Hi bro,

I am spa lover if you can share this detail with me. I would very grateful to you.

Assassins88
05-07-16, 03:32
Hi all,

Many requested for Simon contact details and I've shared her details. My only humble request is don't overpay her. Her charges are only 3 K for 2 shots. So negotiate if she asks for more.

Happy mongering.

Cheers.

YugiSingh.Hi Yugi,

Can you share contact of Simone. Thanks!

Assassins88
05-07-16, 03:34
I got this sms on my phone with several numbers. Has anyone else got it? It seems like its from an SP.

Is it genuine?

Do others get random calls or msgs from SPs?

THANK you FOR CALLING SWEETY 9XXXXXXXXX 9XXXXXXXXX 9XXXXXXXXX CL 10 am TO 5 pm GENUIN 100% SERVICE.

OldJawan
05-07-16, 08:28
Hi Rajat,

It has always been a pleasure reading your FR. Whether appropriate or inappropriate, people react as per their experience & exposure. But as a senior.

I think keep sharing your experience. Even if this help one single person.

Happy mongering.

I suppose the topic is now going too far.

Anyway I want to clear just two points of disagreement with Mr. Someboy.

1. I wanted to tell mongers to go to SG with a pimp without any fear of LE activity and with out any hesitation.

2. Ganesh bhawan all girls do BBJ (which I opposed, tats it, Yes I 'am receiving' BBJ from 2 GBhawan girls).

Come on guys, I am not a pimp of SG (out of 1000 pimps standing on SG streets).

Yes I have no business weather some one goes to SG or not (any SG gal) as I am having some important business, off course outside SG (LOL).

I don't want to make famous any SG girl hence forth.

It will come as a boomerang some day by lightening my wallet more than her std rate / my secret discounted rate with some girls..

Rohitds11
05-07-16, 09:04
Please PM me the directions.

Fellow Mongers,

The Madam of Disha MP has again changed her helipad location. Nowadays she is operating from near Girish Park.

OldJawan
05-07-16, 09:11
After a long time visited Kolkata. Had planned to visit the new Disha location. But could not make it due to time constraint. So visited the Old Disha location near QM. Spoke to the MP owner and found 4 new girls. Choose Tina, a dusky good looking chick in Saree.

Approx 28 - 29 yrs age. Normally I take the shot from the beginning before going for message. As soon as, her bra was off, saw the sagging low hanging fruit. I was not expecting from a lady of her age. Cursed seniors who had spoiled the boobs. Surprising, her pussy was quite tight. She Pounded me on WOT. Hell, the massage bed was sounding like.

Good fuck but disappointing exp due to her saggy boobs. Damage: 1.5 K. Saw another dusky chick. Will try next time.

More FR to follow.

Happy mongering.

DungeonMaster
05-07-16, 09:52
Hi everyone,

Just came from Gurgaon to my hometown the City of Joy for a few weeks. Have never done mongering in the city. So it would be great if someone could provide me leads. I can share some Delhi and Bangalore contacts if you need.

I am looking for good Indies in south Kolkata. Will be very grateful if anyone can share.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Sam1515
05-07-16, 13:45
Fellow mongers,

Visiting Kolkata for the weekend. Looking for some fun in South Kolkata. Please PM some pointers.

Thanks,

Sam

CatLover1
05-07-16, 15:28
Dear Yugi Bhai,

Please PM me Simone contact. A pic may be shared in from.

Thanks.

Hi all,

Many requested for Simon contact details and I've shared her details. My only humble request is don't overpay her. Her charges are only 3 K for 2 shots. So negotiate if she asks for more.

Happy mongering.

Cheers.

YugiSingh.

CatLover1
05-07-16, 15:58
Hi seniors.

Please share the damages, looks, service etc of Priyanka popularly known to be AH.

Thanks.

WOW both of us on the same boat.

I am searching for a KF AH, but so far all KF AHs joined some other airlines.

BTW next time ask for Peiyanka inde only, don't tell AH, she's not an AH (yup I know her) .

Don't push fellow monger's tolerance level to the highest.

I will give you a Sealdah flyover beggar girl, oh ya, she's an AH, believe me, she's cutter than Pryianka (Priyanka is not an AH at all).

I am rude? Yup I am.

Bfn.

RajatKothari45
05-07-16, 19:11
Got her number from one of my friend (Kareena).

BTW Megha happens to be Kareena's friend.

Called her, fixed time 7.00 pm.

She asked me to pick her up from the place Beleghata P.S. More.

I asked her to wait for me there as I can not wait long for her on busy them Bypass.

Reached 7.30 (too late) , and seen her waiting in front of P. S (she told that she will wear white ts and black jeans).

She is a sweet girl, and complex is fair (not very much), but with good assets.

I asked her what drink? And some thing else?

She told whisky (OMG) and some chat is enough for 2 HR deal.

Bought a nip of RC for her, and 2 chilled CBergs for me, some fish fries from a good shop (I like this very much).

Went through salt lake route to my flat.

In between my friend called my cell (Kareena = kya mili oh? Ab khao use achhese, tum sach me luchhe ho = now sex with her at your fullest LOL).

I asked her to join (LOL), straight deny (LOL).

Reached my place, started chit chat, drinks.

Megha is a shy girl, She started drinking and DFK (is another gem of DFK language).

After finished her pegs she came in her mood.

Directly jumped on me, and started kissing shoulder to toe.

Every thing was on card (except anal).

I asked her to stop BBJ as was feeling of cum, she understood.

Started fingering her, non stop 15/17 minutes, water tap LOL, she started crying to bang her hard.

Cow, doggy, on my lap, and finished in miss. Took nearly 1.10 hrs for first session.

Then went for a bath both of us, fun time inside bathroom.

Then she asked to open the TV, I told no cable connection (LOL). Started showing me some of her pro friends.

OMG Two of them are real goddess (have to fuck them real hard next time, LOL).

Then the next session, finished this time within 40 minutes.

Took nearly 3 hours inside my flat.

She shared me those 2 girl's cell numbers (two girls).

Score card.

Name= Megha (inde), student of see you.

Face= 7.5 / 10.

Hight= 5.4".

Boobs= 34+.

Complex= so so type / fair complex.

GFE= 10/10.

Attitude= 10/10.

BBJ= 15/10 (she never used her teeth).

WIR= no / may be.

Damage= 5 K for 2 hrs (though she stayed nearly 3 hrs inside my flat) + drinks + chat.

She is fluent in English (unlike Kareena).

On the way to and from I was merely one Hyundai SA guy, she kept on asking all silly questions about my car (santro gls) ,why this button, why this switch, mileage? Headlight upgrade (really felt bored, but not tried to dampen her mood.).

Bye.

RajatKothari45
05-07-16, 20:32
Hi Rajat,

It has always been a pleasure reading your FR. Whether appropriate or inappropriate, people react as per their experience & exposure. But as a senior.

I think keep sharing your experience. Even if this help one single person.

Happy mongering.Sir,

My first part of that post is in no way related to the second part of the post.

Not posting SG girl's name is related to some member / visitor ( guy you are, you know) of this site.

That is a bitter taste enough for me.

Will share the bad story some day, why I am now reluctant to share my top SG sweet's name here.

So, to that guy now: you will never succeed, first of all be a man, because, what you wanted, that needed a solid chemistry with the girl, you couldn't traced me, could you? LOL.

Be a friend of them, then think of your hard earned money, man. (forget bargaining with those top end SG girls, LOL).

Rajat is a true friend of them, and that's why you couldn't traced me.

So, for you, I am a ghost (LOL).

Wow, I am writing correct English, after getting too intoxicated!

BFN.

Rollox
05-08-16, 04:00
Anybody been to the Thai spa at the CC 1? Some good NE and Thai therapists but I saw a very very pretty receptionist. Not sure if she is available. Anybody have any idea about her.

ChariotRK
05-08-16, 05:24
Is she the same housewife Pooja number ends with 280 and 730.Hi,

Could you please PM me her details?

Thanks in advance.

Sandy31
05-08-16, 06:20

I asked her to wait for me there as I can not wait long for her on busy them Bypass.

Reached 7.30 (too late) , and seen her waiting in front of P. S (she told that she will wear white ts and black jeans).

She told whisky (OMG) and some chat is enough for 2 HR deal..Nice FR but you can't share the contact with anyone. Common activate PM you can enjoy more.

Fuckmiester2
05-08-16, 06:56

Bought a nip of RC for her, and 2 chilled CBergs for me, some fish fries from a good shop (I like this very much)..Dude,

Have been reading your posts off lately and have always found them to be very interesting.

I thought you were a hardcore SG fan, but I see you inclining towards indis a lot now.

I see your PM is not activated, try to get that activated, so that at least we can also relish on your findings.

This forum is fed up with the same old shitty contacts, of so called AH, with swollen pussies and tons of attitude.

The regular contacts of this forum, so called AH, think that they can show us attitude and walk off, cancel appointments at the last moment.

They have forgotten few things, that they will be in demand only till they till their pussies and boobs are tight.

Once their youth finishes, everything will finish and only we the mongers will continue to rule.

This is a monger's market and here some chick cannot stay in attitude.

Its this way, either the regular contacts should learn to bow down and suck our cock or just fuck off.

Loads and loads of new women can and will come into this forum.

This forum requires a complete ramp up.

We need new chicks, and you need to bring some fresh contacts into this forum.

At least show us a way to contact you, brother.

Cheers.

CatLover1
05-08-16, 07:59
Hi Rajat,

I read your posts which are informative and appreciated by mongers community as a whole. Please PM me the digits of Megha or Karishma indie about whom you have posted in recently. I feel tempted to meet you to enrich mutual interests and explore Kol Poris.

Thanks and cheers.

She told whisky (OMG) and some chat is enough for 2 HR deal..

Rahul Kum
05-08-16, 09:35
There is a very small area near Talpukur more of Barrackpore where you can found around 10 prostitutes. In front of Talpukur more there is a small lane from where one can go to area where you will found cheap prostitutes. Rate is 200 for housewives and 400 for college girls. Area is unhygienic but cheap. There pro will give all types of service if you pay more. I went there 3 times. First time I saw a beautiful girl named Karuna. I was hesitating for asking her because she was looking like a cute housewife and not pro. But somehow I ask another lady whether she give services. Then that lady said 400 will be charged for Karina. I immediately booked her. Paid 400 and we went inside a room. Started kissing her from top to bottom. Undress her, oh my god what a body it was. Sucked her boobs. Then told her to kiss me. She kissed me and my nipples. I aroused then told her to put condom on my penis. She does and then I remove her panty. Wow she was clean shaved. I cannot control myself. So slightly kiss and suck her vagina. Then I try to penetrate her. But I was facing difficulty in penetrating her. Her pussy hole was small and was tight. Some how I managed to insert penis in her vagina but penis was not fully inserted. Anyway I fucked her 10 min and then cummed. Enjoyed much. Next time when I went there didn't found her. Feel very sad and taken another girl.

Aamit
05-08-16, 10:56
Sorry for late FR.

Thanks to brother EnjoyEnjoy for sharing Disha contacts.

Really had a awesome time she has shifted her base to girlish park though.

She also introduced me to a new MP in beck again more where you have more choices and is very good.

Tried a girl Neha.

BBBJ 8/10.

GFE 6/10.

Boobs nice round melons.

1500 + extra 100 tips.

SandipWantSex
05-08-16, 10:58
I am frequent to Siliguri had few contacts with SP and indie. Now want help from others for some new options. Will reciprocate. Please help. PM active.

Aamit
05-08-16, 11:01
Guys,

I made a new discovery few months back.

Report as below.

It is a nice MP with a mediocre set up with massage.

800 rs for counter charges which is quite nice on the pocket.

500 for HJ.

1600 for full FS with BBBJ.

There are 2 to 3 girls there so it actually depends on your luck as all of them don't provide FS.

Enjoy,

Amit

VickkyDonor
05-08-16, 11:48
Called up MT Bangur and inquired about Piyali and Mahua. Understood that both were available, fixed up a time at 4 PM with Piyali.

Went there and somehow after 15 minutes of banging my head with Google Maps, reached there. A chubby girl was at the counter. Asked about Piyali, she called her and I was directed to a cabin. Piyali came and asked me to change in dispos and left. She came back after some time with oil and all for the massage.

Gave a good 20 minutes of massage which was decent. Asked where I had got the protection which I had remembered to carry, thanks to the forum posts.

After the massage an awesome session started with DFK, BBBJ and CIM. I was in a mood of 2nd shot which she agreed on extra 1 k. But unfortunately time was not much..Thanks for informing. I wanted to try her out before she leaves. Does she do B2B and how much do you generally tip her?

Watermelon23
05-08-16, 17:34

Bought a nip of RC for her, and 2 chilled CBergs for me, some fish fries from a good shop (I like this very much)..1.10 hrs first session? Really dude you have stamina near to SuperMan!

RajatKothari45
05-08-16, 18:32
Dude,

Have been reading your posts off lately and have always found them to be very interesting.

I thought you were a hardcore SG fan, but I see you inclining towards indis a lot now..

Cheers.Actually yes, I am die hard SG fan.

BTW yesterday Megha is not my type of gal. This is the reason I don't call indes much (my inde contact list is almost nil to empty bro).

Today also went to SG around 6. 30 pm.

1st girl one bong lady (decent look, yes), rate 1100 (they quoting 1600 w / o A/C room).

Deal finished within 25 minutes (LOL LOL).

Was sweating like any thing.

Actually they allotted me only a bed (even I was surprised to see how the bed they got into the room) ,Actually at first thought the lady was going to bathroom but no tats the room LOL LOL.

A smallest veranda with a asbestos on top, with a train's fan fitted with asbestos (LOL LOL).

Lady was telling me repeatedly to unload 500 bucks for an AC room.

I told her, no money.

She told again , too hot and superb small dingy room.

I told her tat, I come here regularly and usually fuck Rs 300 road side girls (so, no problem for me, this room is really good LOL).

You can't imagine how much I sweated today (LOL LOL).

Then got out and went to two premium girls.

First one took on my pimp's request, cute sexy but mood dampener girl, deal finished in 30/35 minutes, got out and given a mouth full to the pimp.

Then went to one of my repeating girl.

As usual she is another hungry tigress.

So yes the day or night? Ended well at last.

LOL, 3 shots to 3 girls in 3 hours once again.

But I like this market so much tat indes can't compete with SG.

I am always happy at SG because any type of girl of one's choice is always available there.

Three cheers for SG, SG rocks.

Bye.

ChariotRK
05-08-16, 19:25
Hi seniors.

Please share the damages, looks, service etc of Priyanka popularly known to be AH.

Thanks.Bro,

Just don't bother with the fake AH. I'm LOL at RajatKothari45's reference to Sealdah flyover beggar girl; that pretty much sums it up.

She's no AH. I know her well, from her early WG days and have tried her a few times at her personal flat near CC2 and elsewhere. Used to cost 5 K for two pops in early days. Although she used to be sweet and well mannered, unless you are fond of fucking a bamboo pole, you can get a lot better stuff with lesser damage to your pocket.

The indies in RK's recent FRs (I do enjoy his reports) seem way way better. You can get decent options in some MPs as well.

End of the day, it boils down to one's preferences. Personally I like a li'l more meat and li'l less attitude.

Happy mongering.

ActionSeeker
05-08-16, 20:51
Hey fellow mongers,

Damages: 8000 + Tip: 500..Victor,

Would it be possible for you to share coordinates please? I am very keen. Please PM me.

Thanks!

VickkyDonor
05-08-16, 22:38
Sorry for late FR.

Thanks to brother EnjoyEnjoy for sharing Disha contacts.

Really had a awesome time she has shifted her base to girlish park though.

She also introduced me to a new MP in beck again more where you have more choices and is very good.

Tried a girl Neha.

BBBJ 8/10.

GFE 6/10.

Boobs nice round melons.

1500 + extra 100 tips.Massage + FS for 1500 ? Do they even give a massage first or straight to business?

Ilovmuff
05-09-16, 04:56
HI bro,

Share some deltails on the location please.

Guys,

Report as below.

500 for HJ.

There are 2 to 3 girls there so it actually depends on your luck as all of them don't provide FS.

Enjoy,

Amit

RockingKolkata
05-09-16, 07:39
Guys,

Report as below.

500 for HJ.

Enjoy,

AmitHi Amit.

Can you please specify the location in Lake Town?

Is it near a sweet shop? Your help will be highly appreciated.

Fuckmiester2
05-09-16, 07:39
All those asking for Simone's contact.

Let me inform you that Simone is a shemale.

I am not sharing contacts like these with anyone as I myself am not into these kinda things.

Please don't bog me with her contact request.

Cheers.

DungeonMaster
05-09-16, 11:53
Can anyone PM me the details of Disha at Hazra? Location, charges, girls, etc?

Thanks

SandipWantSex
05-09-16, 13:57
Dear members,

Please help me regarding the pic attached. Did anyone have her before? Put some light.

EnjoyEnjoy
05-09-16, 14:01
Guys,

Report as below.

500 for HJ.

Enjoy,

AmitPlease PM me the detail.

EnjoyEnjoy
05-09-16, 14:03
Guys,

Report as below.

500 for HJ.

Enjoy,

AmitPlease PM me the Laketown MP detail.

Fuckmiester2
05-09-16, 15:02
Inspired by the recent reports on SG, I plan on visiting SG soon.

I have a few queries though:

I plan on visiting mostly the premium buildings, but I heard that few of the very sought after girls are not in SG right now, they have gone out due to the WB elections.

By which date would they be back.

Would it make any difference in the rates if I go there without a pimp, as I heard that the pimp gets 30% of what you pay to the girl, if I am going without a pimp they should give me a discount right?

Cheers

Bice711
05-09-16, 15:32
Guys,

Report as below.

500 for HJ.

Enjoy,

AmitPlease PM details Amit.

Member #4408
05-09-16, 16:11
She is no more into business.

Dear members,

Please help me regarding the pic attached. Did anyone have her before? Put some light.

SandipWantSex
05-09-16, 16:29
Found a new indie and sent her an email. I was not expecting a lot, seemed it could be fake.

She asked 7 k for two hours, seemed high but I was in the mood and it included anal so booked an appointment.

Picked her up from outside City Center and took her to my place.

She was dressed very well, smartly and had did not respond to my touch till we were inside the house. After that she pushed me to the bed and got on top of me.

Best session I have had in a long time, junior was very happy and tired by the time I kissed her good bye..Can you help me by giving me the contact. Will reciprocate sure.

Bice711
05-09-16, 17:16
Thanks at RK45 for the info.

Will try Tantra in my next trip to Kolkata. I am told you can't enter Tantra without female company.

Will submit my FR anyways.

CiaoWas at Park on Saturday. As encouraged by at RK45 went to Tantra. The rule there is no stag entry. Specially on a Saturday evening, so went to another bar at the hotel (don't remember the name) where a live band was playing rock. Very nice and they were playing old 80's and 90's rock. Bought myself a beer and looked around. Lot of fun loving couples and groups and a few singles like me. After a while started chatting with a lady in saree in her late 30's. She had quite a nice figure for her age. I bought her a drink and asked her if she will like to hang out in Tantra. She was delighted as I was paying the entry fine and buying her drinks. She was a local bong and was waiting for her friends to reach.

Anyways, after we entered Tantra and a couple of close dance with her, she got a call that 2 of her friends have arrived and they did not want to come in to Tantra as entry fine is quite steep. So we went out to the old bar and got introduced to her couple friends. Nice couple (guy from Maharashtra and local Bengali lady). After a while her other friends were arriving and they were all enjoying the band. This MILF lady asked me to take her back to Tantra and we were there for another 45 min and she was sexy and I was allowed to feel her up and kiss her softly. She was then called back by her group.

I told her I will join them a bit later as I wanted to check out the Tantra independent scene as suggested by Rajat. Saw a few hotties, did not know if they were available. I tried chatting with them but could not go beyond normal chat and dances. They were cautious and not flirting but fun to be with.

It was getting close to 12.30 by now and then I saw 2 girls 8/10 or may be 9/10. Thats how it seemed to me as I had a few to drink. They were looking straight at me and smiling and when I approached, the first one hugged me and gave me a friendly peck as if she knows me for years. And asked me to buy them drinks. I ordered beer for 3 of us and without wasting much time asked them if they will join me later in my hotel. Of course they were working. They asked 25 k for both and if I wanted just one then it will be 15 k. I found it very expensive and remembered the advise to bargain hard.

Finally got one of them down to 10 k and took her to my room.

Had a decent experience. 2 shots in the night and one in the morning after breakfast. BBBJ and shower and we tried Mish, reverse cowboy and Doggie.

Face: 7/10.

Figure: 8.5/10.

Overall experience: 8/10.

Total damage: 12 k plus 1 k tip to the girl and quite a lot in bar bill and entry fine for the other MILF. (She refused to share her number and said she works at Tantra on Fri / Sat only and works in an office near Minto park.

Boys and fellow friends. Go and try your luck.

I felt sorry next day as I could have scored (possible with 7/10 probability) without any damage with the MILF and in my drunken state totally forgot to take her numbers as well.

RajatKothari45
05-09-16, 18:41
Today suddenly tried to call two cell numbers of two girls given to me by Megha (please refer post 062).

1st number= doesn't exist.

2nd number= some "mampi transport" (ho ho the guy tried to inform me about their services, but I cut the phone).

WTF!

Instantly called Megha's number and she started laughing (I suppose she was already drunk by 6.00 p. M today).

When I tried to give her earful, she started slanging in good Bengali (really awesome collection, ho ho) . I thought to open my Bengali ABC dic, but tat for boys only, I don't like to through them to any girl.

So, cut the phone, she tried calling instantly, blocked the number (even I had never thought to return to her with or w / o this drama).

So, far received 7 sms (s) full of Bengali, Hindi slangs. Waiting for some more.

Till now not reported to her friend.

Anyway,

Will try to masturbate in coming days reading those sms s (you guys can try this method, ho ho ha ha).

Inde, sweet and cute Kol indes. I like /(dis) them so much.

SG rocks.

CatLover1
05-09-16, 19:50
Hi Sandip,

Her is probably Adity. Sometime back someone told she may be out of business. But her SP may be active. Seniors may throw more light. I too was looking for her and SP digits.

Cheers.

Dear members,

SeverusSnape
05-09-16, 20:17
Guys,

Report as below.

500 for HJ.

Enjoy,

AmitCould you please PM me details bro. Will reciprocate.

SeverusSnape
05-09-16, 20:18
Anybody been to the Thai spa at the CC 1? Some good NE and Thai therapists but I saw a very very pretty receptionist. Not sure if she is available. Anybody have any idea about her.The receptionist is hot. Bit not available. The cost of extras is also too high here.

LazeInPeace
05-09-16, 20:33
Today evening at 7 pm visited Devlin spa in axis mall.

Was alloted bong therapist as no NE available. And in comes the chubby Priya, who was from midas.

Massage was just a formality, negotiated extras, TL, HJ & BBBJ for 2 k.

Hand job was OK, mouthful of boobs, closed with CIM.

Massage 3/10.

Looks 3/10.

Boobs 6/5.

BJ 9/10.

Attitude 7/10.

WIR? Yes.

Sucking balls was awesome, too short.

Would like to try a girl of same height or at least 5.7 to 6 foot tall chick.

Sandy31
05-09-16, 21:25
Dear members,

Please help me regarding the pic attached. Did anyone have her before? Put some light.Some one posted this pic few days back. Claimed to had her in 8 k. But never shared the name or the contact of SP. If any one have can PM.

RajatKothari45
05-10-16, 05:08
Was at Park on Saturday. As encouraged by at RK45 went to Tantra. The rule there is no stag entry. Specially on a Saturday evening, so went to another bar at the hotel (don't remember the name) where a live band was playing rock. Very nice and they were playing old 80's and 90's rock. Bought myself a beer and looked around. Lot of fun loving couples and groups and a few singles like me. After a while started chatting with a lady in saree in her late 30's. She had quite a nice figure for her age. I bought her a drink and asked her if she will like to hang out in Tantra. She was delighted as I was paying the entry fine and buying her drinks. She was a local bong and was waiting for her friends to reach.

Finally got one of them down to 10 k and took her to my room.

Had a decent experience. 2 shots in the night and one in the morning after breakfast. BBBJ and shower and we tried Mish, reverse cowboy and Doggie.

Figure: 8.5/10.

Overall experience: 8/10..Hi,

This is the most economical way of going for LT with smartest college / university going fresh girls (esp in Calcutta).

Most premium SG girls are recently quoting anywhere be 25 to 42 k flat exorbitant rate for whole night program.

SPs are also quoting 20 k+ for 8+/10 face girls (max 3 shots).

And believe me, there will be no shot limitation (ha ha this is very vital part at least for me LOL) if you take parrots from Tantra.

Happy mongering.

SaiyanYoo
05-10-16, 07:36

Bought a nip of RC for her, and 2 chilled CBergs for me, some fish fries from a good shop (I like this very much)..RajatBhai,

Could you please PM Megha Indies contact.

Thanks, Saiyaan.

CatLover1
05-10-16, 09:12
Bro,

PM me her digits and email. Seems tempting.

Thanks.

Found a new indie and sent her an email. I was not expecting a lot, seemed it could be fake.

She asked 7 k for two hours, seemed high but I was in the mood and it included anal so booked an appointment.

Picked her up from outside City Center and took her to my place.

She was dressed very well, smartly and had did not respond to my touch till we were inside the house. After that she pushed me to the bed and got on top of me..

VickkyDonor
05-10-16, 09:14

Was alloted bong therapist as no NE available. And in comes the chubby Priya, who was from midas.

Massage 3/10.

Looks 3/10.

Boobs 6/5.

BJ 9/10..Do you mean Piyali?

I thought she was going to Mumbai this week.

VickkyDonor
05-10-16, 09:18

Massage 3/10.

Looks 3/10.

Boobs 6/5.

BJ 9/10.

Attitude 7/10.

WIR? Yes.

Would like to try a girl of same height or at least 5.7 to 6 foot tall chick.This is odd, I don't see there is any spa by that name in Axis Mall.

SeverusSnape
05-10-16, 09:29

Would like to try a girl of same height or at least 5.7 to 6 foot tall chick.Thanks for the details. What's the massage cost bro? Any of the NE chicks provide FS?

VickkyDonor
05-10-16, 09:34
Guys,

Looking for indie contacts. Kareena / Megha, Priyanka.

I can share contacts of couple of SP and one Indie.

CatLover1
05-10-16, 10:29
My experience in Kol for this visit is shared in detail as this is my 1st post Kolkata I am lazy and busy person. But upon request of fellow mongers took time and patience to write.

Had work outside Kol yesterday. Fixed meeting with Prnka AH on Fri and Sat after lots of discussion. Started journey and in between travel got a sms from Prnka that prog canceled due to her dads medical emergency. I expected her to inform me in morn or a day before since time and date were fixed. It was very annoying as I had not made alt plan.

After 2 hrs journey reached near Dumdum and then to GP metro. Searched hrs for Disha MP asked people but all in vain. Meanwhile thanks to few generous fellow mongers at ISG called few Indies but none clicked as some did not pick up and others rates are steep for 1 sht and some charge extra for place. It was 3 pm in hot and humid weather. Decided to go to MT Bangur spa and try Piyalee. Called the spa asked for Piyalee said will be available after 4:30 pm. Started from GP metro and reached the spa after half HR search because the taxi dropped me far.

Owner told that 5 guys from Varanasi had just taken the girls including Piyalee. Again bad luck waited till 5. Then saw Piyalee. Short height slim small NE girl. Room was OK asked to change. Came back in a minute but I was naked. Told her it's OK no use of dispo anyway. She giggled asked me to lie. She asked whose service I took etc I made up a story. Her hands were all over asked her for dry massage no oil. With in a min asked for extras with usual rate and bargained for 2 shts 2 k as my dick was very hungry. I stripped her fully. Small firm boobs trimmed pub hair. Started with DFK and boob massage and fingering for 5 mins. She was already stroking my dick and pussy was wet. It was tight. She made some moans by then. DATY was planned but not eager as she was used. Started with BBBJ nice and slow with sexy eye contact. Asked her to put my ribbed condom started with WOT. Her small ass moved fast with circular motions. AC was cold set at 18 but we were sweating. Then fucked her in doggy pinned her down banded hard asked her to stop moaning loudly. Pussy was dripping wet make funny sound. All of a sudden I found the rubber was torn. But she gave BBBJ I came on her. 2nd round started after 10-12 minutes put different brand condom fucked her in doggy for good 10 minutes then in Missy for 15 minutes. Her boobs were hard and we were grasping and drenched with sweat. Fucked her in rev CG and doggy again and back to Missy. But she told its already 1 HR we are fucking and I may have to pay 4.5 counter charge which I obviously disagreed. Fucked for 5 minutes more then asked for BBBJ. But I couldn't come. Dfked and fingered her a bit and dressed up quickly after washing. Overall good experience. But she probably shaves as her chin prickled me which was turnoff. Fucked so many girls but this was uncanny.

Damages: 3 k+ 2 k.

Overall Rating: 5/10 (becus I have fucked foreigners who gets 8-9 esp checzs, CIS and French).

Fuck rating: 7/10 special rating for her petite body and tight wet pussy.

WR: maybe.

Happy mongering.

Ratan456
05-10-16, 13:07

Pooja, 26.

36-30-36.

Fair, 5 ft 5 inches.

In no hurry.

Loves sex.

She is in need of good clients..Hi sunny,

Can you please share Puja's number and details please. I can will share the pics you requested here for you in return. Let me know and happy mongering.

SandipWantSex
05-10-16, 17:36
Had been in M T Bangur spa a month ago. Saw Mohua. But didn't chose her. Chose Priti. Session was great. When coming outside saw a cute NE. By asking told that she doesn't do FS. Only massage. I am told there will another NE coming soon who will do FS. If anyone had NE girl service let me know.

RajatKothari45
05-10-16, 18:42
Got out from my office at 7.45 pm.

Mind told to join bachelors party, but dick started dictating my mind.

Went 8.00 PM for one of my SG's cutest hungry tigress.

Ordered 2 beers for both of us.

Was in heaven for 1 HR 20 minutes.

Lot of chitchats, and then 1 shot, every position and every thing was on card without any hurry (except anal).

The main point to be noted.

Now after the WB election is over, LE activity has increased on the SG roads / bye lanes also.

Though they are not looking at mongers till 11.30 PM but putting pimps randomly into police van for giving them petty case (else charging exorbitant amount from pimps, so bad news for mongers).

Though they will take 200 from you only after 11.30 PM (w / o intoxicated condom) and 500 if caught you intoxicated (its fixed rate, as confirmed to me by 4-5 my known regular pimps).

Anyway today my pimp escorted me thorough a narrow galli to the main road till SB matro station junction.

I usually park my vehicle after tat crossing, so bid him good night there.

So fellow mongers, if you are with a good pimp then you are secured till midnight at SG.

Bye.

LazeInPeace
05-10-16, 19:48
Thanks for the details. What's the massage cost bro? Any of the NE chicks provide FS?Take a coupon of groupon / nearbuy for 999.

Inside tip 1500.

Will be trying NE next visit.

LazeInPeace
05-10-16, 19:49
This is odd, I don't see there is any spa by that name in Axis Mall.Ignore the spelling mistake, you can't miss it on the second floor.

She left MT at Bangur and joined devollin.

BhopalGuy4U
05-11-16, 04:38
Thanks for informing. I wanted to try her out before she leaves. Does she do B2B and how much do you generally tip her?3000 Counter +1 k tip for one shot, normal charges. For 2 shots, you need to pay 2 k, though you can negotiate. She does B2B.

EnjoyEnjoy
05-11-16, 05:45

Pooja, 26.

36-30-36.

Fair, 5 ft 5 inches.

In no hurry.

Loves sex.

She is in need of good clients.

If you got friends in kol to immediately go and sample her.

Will be good.

They can take pics and send it to you.

Let me know if you like this profile.

In return you will have to take pics of her for me.

Of pussy close.

Of boobs.

Of her nude.

And she giving you a BJ.

3000 per hour her place.

4500 per hour at AC flat in south city.Please PM me the details.

Bapan Samui
05-11-16, 07:26
Was at Park on Saturday. As encouraged by at RK45 went to Tantra. The rule there is no stag entry. Specially on a Saturday evening, so went to another bar at the hotel (don't remember the name) where a live band was playing rock. Very nice and they were playing old 80's and 90's rock. Bought myself a beer and looked around. Lot of fun loving couples and groups and a few singles like me. After a while started chatting with a lady in saree in her late 30's. She had quite a nice figure for her age. I bought her a drink and asked her if she will like to hang out in Tantra. She was delighted as I was paying the entry fine and buying her drinks. She was a local bong and was waiting for her friends to reach.

Anyways, after we entered Tantra and a couple of close dance with her, she got a call that 2 of her friends have arrived and they did not want to come in to Tantra as entry fine is quite steep. So we went out to the old bar and got introduced to her couple friends. Nice couple (guy from Maharashtra and local Bengali lady). After a while her other friends were arriving and they were all enjoying the band. This MILF lady asked me to take her back to Tantra and we were there for another 45 min and she was sexy and I was allowed to feel her up and kiss her softly. She was then called back by her group.

I told her I will join them a bit later as I wanted to check out the Tantra independent scene as suggested by Rajat. Saw a few hotties, did not know if they were available. I tried chatting with them but could not go beyond normal chat and dances. They were cautious and not flirting but fun to be with..Nyc experience bro. Acha were you staying at Park Hotel that night? Am planning the same this month end. Would like to have some more info. What was the Hotel name where you picked her up & was it not a problem from the hotel authorities to let that girl to go 2 your room? Would love some details.

Bapan Samui
05-11-16, 07:31
Hi,

This is the most economical way of going for LT with smartest college / university going fresh girls (esp in Calcutta).

Most premium SG girls are recently quoting anywhere be 25 to 42 k flat exorbitant rate for whole night program.

SPs are also quoting 20 k+ for 8+/10 face girls (max 3 shots).

And believe me, there will be no shot limitation (ha ha this is very vital part at least for me LOL) if you take parrots from Tantra.

Happy mongering.Bro,

I might be at Kolkata this month end & planning 2 stay at Park. Just need some heads-up. Interested in smart college girls willing 2 spend night with me. So tell me, will it be a problem 2 let them sneak in my room (from the Hotel Authorities). Another thing, for people staying at Park I guess the entry in Tantra is free. So can I directly pick one up from there? Are they available. I know. Would love 2 have some guidance from you.

SamSydney1980
05-11-16, 11:48
Hey Mate, your don't have your PM activated. Whats the source of your find, any pointers please in the interest of the forum members.

Upload a pix, if you can. So that if anyone else has tried her, they can help out the other members of this forum.

BTW, She sounds quite interesting. .

Cheers. Sammy.

Pooja, 26.

36-30-36.

Fair, 5 ft 5 inches.

In no hurry.

Loves sex.

She is in need of good clients.

If you got friends in kol to immediately go and sample her.

Will be good.

They can take pics and send it to you.

Let me know if you like this profile.

In return you will have to take pics of her for me.

Of pussy close.

Of boobs.

Of her nude.

And she giving you a BJ.

3000 per hour her place.

4500 per hour at AC flat in south city.

Andy7
05-11-16, 12:15
Does anyone know 'Geetanjali Badi's exact location. I know its somewhere between PB and NK but where exactly i don't know

looking for some landmark or pic from wonobo. Thanks

SamSydney1980
05-11-16, 12:25
Buddies.

Having read at length about the Bangur Spa in particular, can anyone suggest who is the best in that Spa. In terms of services, looks and hygiene in particular.

Most members have written on Ms P, Ms M etc etc, but I could not find any info on the hygiene level these girls maintain.

I understand that its not a straight question and the answer could be quite subjective. Depending on each individual and his preferences et al.

But any pointers will be truly appreciated. Also, how safe is the MP Scene in Calcutta? Is the location of the Bangur spa difficult to find, given that I am not familiar to the city?

BTW, I'm an overseas traveler coming to your part of the world in about 3 weeks time.

A good soul (well known Senior from this forum) has already given me a lending hand on an Inde whom I am yet to contact.

I thought I'd throw the question in the open as far as the spa scene is concerned.

Take care and be safe.

Cheers. Sammy.

Incognitox
05-11-16, 14:00
Got the profile from a SP, met up in a hotel in south area, she has a very friendly personality. Is a student in Kolkata.

Body: short and petite, moans hard during fuck.

Attitude: very good.

Pussy: Tight.

Damage: 12 k.

If you contact her directly you get her for around 7 k.

Will share for some good indi profiles.

P.S- I get busy at times so sorry for late reply.

Fuckmiester2
05-11-16, 14:31
I plan on visiting SG soon and require the contact of the best pimp of SG.

I would be visiting only the premium Baris, so kindly guide accordingly.

In exchange I would share contacts of indi and SP.

I have the following contacts of pimps.

Upinder digit ending 250.

Santosh digit ending 862.

Naresh digit ending 856.

I would entertain messages only from seniors and experienced regular mongers.

So time pass people please stay out if it.

Also if any of the above pimps is best, then also kindly intimate me along with the full phone number of the pimp and reference, if required.

Cheers.

Sandy31
05-11-16, 15:13
Hi bro,

Please PM me the details of Sp as well Indi.

Got the profile from a SP, met up in a hotel in south area, she has a very friendly personality. Is a student in Kolkata.

RajatKothari45
05-11-16, 17:35
I plan on visiting SG soon and require the contact of the best pimp of SG.

I would be visiting only the premium Baris, so kindly guide accordingly.

In exchange I would share contacts of indi and SP.

I have the following contacts of pimps.

Upinder digit ending 250.

Santosh digit ending 862.

Naresh digit ending 856.

I would entertain messages only from seniors and experienced regular mongers.

So time pass people please stay out if it.

Also if any of the above pimps is best, then also kindly intimate me along with the full phone number of the pimp and reference, if required.

Cheers.Ask for "Ajay mukhia".

Ask for "Oria rabi".

Ask for "Oria nimai".

Ask for Santosh= yup number is correct.

If you need best of the best girls of SG let me know.

But please tell me your age (this is very vital for me) before giving girl's name and exact location.

Please don't mis understand me.

Hope I can give you some names which will make you remembered me for some time (ha ha).

Waiting for your input.

BFN

RajatKothari45
05-11-16, 17:46
Bro,

I might be at Kolkata this month end & planning 2 stay at Park. Just need some heads-up. Interested in smart college girls willing 2 spend night with me. So tell me, will it be a problem 2 let them sneak in my room (from the Hotel Authorities). Another thing, for people staying at Park I guess the entry in Tantra is free. So can I directly pick one up from there? Are they available. I know. Would love 2 have some guidance from you.Bice 711 sums it up.

You need to be an hero at Tantra and your eyes are your dictator.

If you succeed then money is yours, you will save your hard earned money.

But one more suggestion for you (as a Cal guy) , don't venture out other discs Tantra.

Happy searching at Tantra.

Ohio last but not least, Tantra is best for me as they are having JBL (ha ha I don't like Herman Cs he he).

Even UG is also (but very sober disc) , and not for we mongers (LOL).

Happy hunting at?

VickkyDonor
05-11-16, 21:01
Dear members,

Please help me regarding the pic attached. Did anyone have her before? Put some light.She is cute, where did you find her?

VickyLuvFun
05-11-16, 21:42
Hi all,

Would someone like to give a detailed review of the Dev Spa in Axis.

Heard Piya from Bangur MT there is below average. Have anyone spotted any other better therapists there suitable for BBBJ or FS? Also, what is the best time to go? Share the total cost too.

Have anybody tried bodymassagekolkata web and been to their place?

Please let me know.

Fuckmiester2
05-12-16, 04:38
Thanks mate.

But whom should I ask for the pimp?

How do I give you my details?

Your PM is not activated and putting these details in an open forum is not safe.

Cheers

Ask for "Ajay mukhia".

Ask for "Oria rabi".

Ask for "Oria nimai".

Ask for Santosh= yup number is correct.

If you need best of the best girls of SG let me know.

But please tell me your age (this is very vital for me) before giving girl's name and exact location.

Please don't mis understand me.

Hope I can give you some names which will make you remembered me for some time (ha ha).

Waiting for your input.

BFN

ManOfLove
05-12-16, 09:50
Its Sat and came out late from from regular pub on the park street. After coming to the main street for my cab, frustrated of cab rush in sat night and getting canceled after booking. I happened to stand for 15 minutes near the famous pub. I was drunk and have hazy vision of the places and people around. But after waiting for few minutes I got my nerves together and saw this gal outside the hotel and in first gaze happened to be waiting for someone. She waited long so did I and finally my brain said she is waiting to be picked up. Although the guards were watching me and 1 of them I knew, I approached the girl and thrown the first Hello,. TO my surprise she asked what I'm looking for and asked her back what are you waiting for. She said all her friend went inside and she didn't. And I was right. I said what's on service before I pick. She said everything without Jbardasti. I asked anal, she said yes. I truly didn't have much and my mind not all with me so offered 700 out of fun. She said alright! WTF! First looking at her, she was wearing a booty shot pant and transparent top. I didn't recognize that she is very new and had no fucking idea how the rates are. Anyways took here walking, booked a cab to sealdah, I don't know why but heard there's some cheap hotel. A taxi cab guy took us to the hotel and it was closed. We roamed till 4 o'clock going places to place and RG kar. After their I headed to home to get some cash. She was with me altogether. She is a mother of one child but looks so slim and trim you wouldn't guess. I think she lied about it and many times in between convo like a amateur teenage gal. Even she doesn't have a piece of fat and any belly lines. She is Muslim gal by name Sh. Lives near city center 2. Finally after going to many places at night, she was sleeping all time inside the cab. We landed to a park street dalal and that is the point I have to shell 1800 for a shitty hotel in the surround area.

After which followed by 3 shots inc 1 in bed + 1 anal and 1 in shower. To my surprise everything was in chart DFK BBBJ Balls sucking and what not. She is from Bangladesh and I think rates their are like this, other side of the border. The whole deed I was sober. Even I didn't pay the full inside the hotel, just took off and cashed in from ATM and paid her after the deed. I believe she was just needed to fuck. Anyways laid myself off on her was a good deal altogether. She said she would buy milk for her baby and a total GFE. She asked for 100 more but surely I didn't have any left. That is the first time I literally felt I underpaid a pro. I'm a good man by heart and promised to pay her more next time.

I won't wrote much about the action.

Face: 6/10 Good going.

Figure: 9/10.

Ass: Soft and petite and tight.

Pussy: Loose.

Very cooperative. Smokes a lot!

Boobs: small but piercing.

Damage: 1 k for cab + 1800 hotel + 200 tip to hotel boy for condom + 200 for the hotel dalal (As she didn't have ID and I live in the city) + 700 to her = 3700 altogether.

I don't have here number as because she didn't had a phone. LOL! But I have given here\ my number in writing and she promised she would call back. So can't share now. I will share, she calls me to only people who share me good hotel details in the city which is GF friendly and allow with One ID entry.

Cheers.

Lachhipur Wala
05-12-16, 13:45
Thanks mate.

Your PM is not activated and putting these details in an open forum is not safe.

CheersNo need of waiting for a pimp! Wander in many baris and choose any girl of your choice. Any pimp following you will get his comission automatically. Newcomers of south India feel safe while actually ripped off by company of a pimp. They have hiked rate in sg, which was cheapest in country. I paid Rs 120 only for a shot in premium baris while start going there.

Ace75
05-12-16, 16:41
3000 Counter +1 k tip for one shot, normal charges. For 2 shots, you need to pay 2 k, though you can negotiate. She does B2B.This bangur spa has below average girls and some of the members here are their agents who give over rated reviews to get them business.

Beware.

RockyKol
05-12-16, 16:54
Buddy,

Your inbox is full. Clear up and PM me.

Can you share the contact by PM?

SutteBaaz
05-12-16, 17:24
Got a SP number ending 790 from Locanto. Spoke to him last week, he told me to come to University gate no 2. As I was busy at office couldn't go, anyone tried him.

RajatKothari45
05-12-16, 18:31
Thanks mate.

CheersDon't worry, just go infront of prem bandhan (opp to UBI ATM).

Now pimps will come to you.

Ask any of them to call 'Ajay' or 'Oria' for you, they will call with a ever smiling face.

Now tell Mukhia ji your choice, budget, others (sucker), deep kiss etc.

Now you will be taken to Premium baris (ask the selected girl privately your need, though you will not get BBJ on first visit to the girl).

After she agreed to your conditions, hand over money in advance. Tats it.

Try to select a girl who at least given you a welcome smile (when you look at her).

Ajay mukhia will tell privately the girl to behave good with you (girls obey him very much).

Ajay Mukhia will give you best girls only, surrender to him tat you need his choice of girls (you will feel satisfied, believe him).

Last but not least, all pimps are good there, they are having list of good girls as per client's comments (usually all of them are good girls).

Best of lick at SG.

BFN.

RaghuBhai
05-12-16, 20:36
Sorry for lazy to write FR. In Boudi bari after enjoying the first lady, I again asked if Mona is available, and she was! She is really beautiful, skinny with very fare skin. Booked her for 2600 for 2 hours after negotiation. She came in black saree, looking like a red hot housewife. We cuddled for almost half an hour. Light kiss, kissed every inch of her body and she did same to me. Sucked her apple sized boobs with pink nipples for long time. Then started with doggy, wot, standing position. By the time I flipped her in miss for a hard fuck she was almost shivering in excitement. She hold the bed rods above her head and asked me "ja khushi karo" (do whatever you want). It made me mad and I fucked her hard for another 5-10 mis and explode. One of my best fuck ever. Second round, I just cuddled, sucked boobs and finished with her doing a nice HJ.

After Mona, Netail took me to a few buildings. Choose a chubby NI girl for dance as I was exhausted. Dance was OK, nothing great. Cost 2100.

Headed back to serviced apartment and slept for 8 hrs at a stretch!

Simply, SG rocks.Is Mona available now in Boudi Bari.

What's her new rate. Any one new in Boudi Bari.

DRobin
05-12-16, 23:32
Went to HP fuel station today around 8 pm, our pimp took us to 5 most expensive buildings. 12th. Kanchan. Etc. Ranging from Rs. 3200 to Rs. 5200. Finally chose a Bihari girl name Pooja from 3rd floor of a building in front of a building marked with Ganesh mural.

Height: 5 Feet 6 inches (165 cm).

Figure: Slim.

Boobs: Very Small (B cup).

Service: 2/10.

Hurried, just wanted me to pop my load out as fast as possible.

Her hair was full of cigarette smoke.

Room had a corner with a bowl of water on the ground to cleanup. Very messy.

Damages: Rs. 4200+400 for whiskey + Soda.

WIR: Never.

Fellow mongers. Do you have any SG girl who gives good service and also have decent look? Are these prices fixed / negotiable?

SandipWantSex
05-13-16, 03:40
She is cute, where did you find her?Even I was looking for her. But someone told she is no more into business.

Indian100
05-13-16, 04:37
Went to HP fuel station today around 8 pm, our pimp took us to 5 most expensive buildings. 12th. Kanchan. Etc. Ranging from Rs. 3200 to Rs. 5200. Finally chose a Bihari girl name Pooja from 3rd floor of a building in front of a building marked with Ganesh mural.

Height: 5 Feet 6 inches (165 cm).

Figure: Slim.

Hurried, just wanted me to pop my load out as fast as possible.

Her hair was full of cigarette smoke.

Room had a corner with a bowl of water on the ground to cleanup. Very messy.

Fellow mongers. Do you have any SG girl who gives good service and also have decent look? Are these prices fixed / negotiable?Dear robin,

Try preeti in ganesh bhavan first floor, directly opposite corner to stairs. 4.2 k good looking, big boobs and a great service. I never negotiate as she gives true GF for me. She drinks!

RajatKothari45
05-13-16, 04:57

Height: 5 Feet 6 inches (165 cm)..

Fellow mongers. Do you have any SG girl who gives good service and also have decent look? Are these prices fixed / negotiable?Just refer my reply I given to FuckM2.

BTW.

I recommend Ajay Mukhia to new comers as this broker is SG's big boss amongst all the pimps and suitable for new comers to SG.

Though I used him only twice in my SG mongering life.

One mantra to new comers:- Tell your requirement to Pimp beforehand and surrender yourself to the most faith full pimp / pimps of SG.

RahulA9282
05-13-16, 07:47
So, yesterday again went to this MP in girish park. Before going had made my mind on Pinky. So, as soon as I saw her in the lineup, just chose her. 45 min of decent service as all these old ones know me and my preferences very well.

After coming out of the cabin was just sitting in the waiting area, chatting with Madam and the boy. At that time my eyes got attracted to a new girl there. Enquired about her and got to know her name is Beauty. Asked about the quality of services by her, was assured by them that she is superb.

So next time I will try her and ask about her presence before going there.

SutteBaaz
05-13-16, 08:03
Came across this dude on Locanto. Provides housewives at a secure private location. Because the girls are non. Professional (whatever that may mean) has to be arrange a day or two in advance.

Charges Rs 3.5 K.

Can exchange phone number.Got a SP number ending 790 from Locanto. Spoke to him last week, he told me to come to University gate no 2. As I was busy at office couldn't go, is he the one you contacted.

Fuckmiester2
05-13-16, 08:48
Don't worry, just go infront of prem bandhan (opp to UBI ATM).

Now pimps will come to you.

Ask any of them to call 'Ajay' or 'Oria' for you, they will call with a ever smiling face.

Now tell Mukhia ji your choice, budget, others (sucker), deep kiss etc.

Now you will be taken to Premium baris (ask the selected girl privately your need, though you will not get BBJ on first visit to the girl).

After she agreed to your conditions, hand over money in advance. Tats it.

Try to select a girl who at least given you a welcome smile (when you look at her)..Thank you Rajat bhai for your valuable guidance.

Its greatly appreciated.

One thing I need to know more.

PB is inside lanes, 2 lanes from the main road to be precise.

Would it be safe to go inside the two lanes alone without any pimp?

From which lane should I go in? Masjid bari street or Joy mitra street?

Cheers.

VjfCuk23
05-13-16, 11:20
Hello fellow members,

I have a request to fellow ISG members if someone can help me with Manisha of SEA. Planning to try her. So if someone can shade some info about her. Also if any one has tried this how quoting 7 k number ending 689.

===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

SandyBajaj
05-13-16, 12:11
That small lane is Nepali den.

This place is very cheap (Rs 150/ st). I visited there few years back.

1st floor, go straight and then right corner,2-3 bongs in same room usually wearing saree. Avg look but nice service.

Ground floor, mostly Nepalis, some are good to go.

On the terrace, there is one room on right side, one big-boob girl was there (not sure whether she is now available), good service, some bite mark was there on her boobs.

I guess rate will be almost same in this building. While coming out, the girl I was with also came & asked Rs 30 for grapes. Bought for her.

Comparing price of these buildings with other city, it is really shocking.

On day 3 proceeded to SG. This time I took a different route. From bk pal more walked towards KD. Crossed red building and proceeded towards Bara bazar. Just after KD road saw a lane with Nepalis. Since I have not read any report about this did not venture.

Any guidance would be appreciated.

Proceeded further and took the first left. Was in the action zone right away after crossing the mazar it is fun zone.

Lot of good looking dames, I was skeptical as I was having a big amount. Proceeded towards and called Netai. He took me to ganesh bhavan. Barsha was introduced. This is one hot girl lot of energy good dancing and she plays rough too. One and half hour dance+BJ+FS.

Damage 4.2 +.5 drinks.

Dkt25
05-13-16, 13:08
After having sampled few of the MP in Kolkata, I thought its time that I shared a few experiences.

A couple of years ago, I decided to try out a MP in south Kolkata. The idea that time was to get a good relaxing massage from a petite Thai girl just like Thailand. Went for a refreshing Thai massage. Was given a choice of a few girls. From Thai mostly but a couple from Philippines also. Took a Thai girl.

The massage was really good and relaxing till my back was getting massaged. I was then asked to turn over. When my right leg was being massaged, I was finding it strange that the hands were going up to my balls and caressing them slightly. This drove away all my sleepiness and slumber from the massage. By the time she moved to my left leg, I had a raging hard on and wanted release.

The teasing continued and I decided to play along, being skeptical of being an outsider in a new city. She then continued the massage only with one hand and placed a finger strategically to titillate me further. When one is not expecting anything, the seduction adds more value to the fun.

The future course of events are what anyone with a healthy libido would do. Thats what started my journey of massages in Kolkata. After a while, I have now realized that all of them offer similar services. Thats probably the reason why so many of them are present all over- to entertain us with variety.

Am now planning to experience the inde scene here. Not sure if SG is something I would like though not tried it so far. Would appreciate if I could get leads for inde. If anyone interested, can share details of the MP or other experiences. Cheers!

VickyLuvFun
05-13-16, 18:03
Hey,

Have anyone tried Aman SP from Locanto and tried any of his girls? They say they are in the business for 7 yrs and provide all types of girls. If so pl name them with the best rates.

Be somebody please tell me the last three digits of Priyanka AH. I've got her number from a website but need to cross verify it may have changed. Does she use whatsapp or only call / msg? Any help would be highly appreciated.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

RajatKothari45
05-13-16, 18:46
Thank you Rajat bhai for your valuable guidance.

Its greatly appreciated.

One thing I need to know more.

PB is inside lanes, 2 lanes from the main road to be precise.

Would it be safe to go inside the two lanes alone without any pimp?

From which lane should I go in? Masjid bari street or Joy mitra street?

Cheers.Gmaps = Abinash Kabiraj Street = ubi ATM.

Done.

You can enter through Joy Mitra street or directly from Avinash K street from Sovabajar street side (best option).

Better avoid Masjid Bari Street entry.

BFN.

GoldfishNets
05-14-16, 08:14
My friend was a regular visitor there. He took me there this Wednesday. We entered the den and my friend asked the receptionist directly that he didn't bring the helmet so HR wants a lovely BBBJ and body to body. She then asked the birds to come one by one to make a choice and I choose a bird name beauty. On charts every thing was available except for anal and CIM. She asked 1 k for HJ 2 k for full service and counter charges are 2000 fixed but you need to confirm it before. Or may be they might charge more to a new comer. I negotiated BBBJ and body to body for 1 K. Bird was very decent and soft spoke. And more soft was her boobs. Pussy smells good. Massage was also more than average.

Boobs 7/10 medium in size nipples good for sucking.

Face- 6/10.

Ass- 7/10.

When my deed was finished I was waiting on the lobby saw another babe lovely height good figure for full service. Will surely have her. Asked her name and she quoted Pooja.

Guys I will activate PM today. Anyone interested I can share the name and number. I m in need of good indie, place of mine choice. Can anyone be kind enough for if please PM me.

ManOfLove
05-14-16, 10:13
Hi all,

Happy mongering.

Cheers.

YugiSingh.I don't prefer TG for sexual pleasure but I believe 3 k for 2 shots is overpaying. Their rates are very low. Ask me how do I know since I have never visited? I asked the regular girls on street. Their premium rates are like 1500 for 3 shots and their SG rates is 50 per shot. If you can afford to pay then it's fine. Its just my 2 cents.

Oh! Someone should appoint me as financial advisor of this board.

Regards,

MoL

Fuckmiester2
05-14-16, 13:46
Thanks again Rajat bhai for your valuable guidance.

Will post an FR of the trip soon.

Cheers.

Gmaps = Abinash Kabiraj Street = ubi ATM.

Done.

You can enter through Joy Mitra street or directly from Avinash K street from Sovabajar street side (best option).

Better avoid Masjid Bari Street entry.

BFN.

AmitGautam
05-14-16, 18:32
Thanks to FM2, spoken with SP near Jadavpur and booked Dona yesterday evening. As preferred by me had an amazing pair of knockers 36 d. Slim and very friendly. Connected from the word go. After initial chitchat started with DFK. She had a good technique of sucking lips. Myself sucked her boobs like eternity with fingers inside her hole. She itched for more and so I put two fingers. This went on for some time and then put me on my back and began sucking my balls. Had a great suckfeel. Asked me to put on condi but I wanted to bang her mouth with my dick and so I did. Then put on condi and went for doggy and then missi but was getting exhausted yet not cumming. She told me to take some rest. We chitchatted for some time and then went doggy and missi but the same result. So she cleansed my rod and again gave blow job but still didn't cum. So she started HJ but no result. She was also getting frustrated. I told her not to try more but she insisted as otherwise I will feel itchy thru the night. However I told her to leave it. She said OK. So we parted after usual hugging and goodbye.

While going out the SP showed two very good babes, one with good curves and the other with cute smile.

Thanks senior FM2 again.

Scorecard.

Face: 8/10.

Skin:9/10.

Boobs:9/10.

GFE:8/10.

Service:9/10.

WIR: Yes.

AmitGautam
05-14-16, 18:55
Had fixed appointment with my fav in Kolkata: the Pink salwar suite. Reached the appointed place a little late because of problem in my friends car which I borrow when I come here. Saw her, heard her soft cutest voice and my dong was hard like anything. Told her that and she touched my thing softly and giggled like a college girl. She had put on a little weight but it is only very little and added more curves to her physique.

Ordered beer and spoke with her a lot. She has that homely way of speaking that I like most.

After finishing beer, started deed which I am not detailing much. But we were enjoying so much that we were having little talks in between the deed. Sometimes we were laughing at each other and sometimes we were hugging tight. Today I cummed and so did she together.

We laid there under the sheets for some time sharing jokes and playing with each other. The best GFE.

Scorecard.

Face:9/10.

Voice:12/10.

Service:10/10.

GFE:12/10.

WIR: Yes Yes Yes.

ActionSeeker
05-14-16, 21:53
Thanks to FM2, spoken with SP near Jadavpur and booked Dona yesterday evening. As preferred by me had an amazing pair of knockers 36 d. Slim and very friendly. Connected from the word go. After initial chitchat started with DFK. She had a good technique of sucking lips. Myself sucked her boobs like eternity with fingers inside her hole. She itched for more and so I put two fingers. This went on for some time and then put me on my back and began sucking my balls. Had a great suckfeel. Asked me to put on condi but I wanted to bang her mouth with my dick and so I did. Then put on condi and went for doggy and then missi but was getting exhausted yet not cumming. She told me to take some rest. We chitchatted for some time and then went doggy and missi but the same result. So she cleansed my rod and again gave blow job but still didn't cum. So she started HJ but no result. She was also getting frustrated. I told her not to try more but she insisted as otherwise I will feel itchy thru the night. However I told her to leave it. She said OK. So we parted after usual hugging and goodbye..Excellent summary! I will appreciate if you could PM me details. I will be in Kolkata this coming weekend. This should make the trip very memorable.

JustDoItGuy
05-14-16, 22:27
Will you please share SP contact?

Thanks to FM2, spoken with SP near Jadavpur and booked Dona yesterday evening. As preferred by me had an amazing pair of knockers 36 d. Slim and very friendly. Connected from the word go. After initial chitchat started with DFK. She had a good technique of sucking lips. Myself sucked her boobs like eternity with fingers inside her hole. She itched for more and so I put two fingers. This went on for some time and then put me on my back and began sucking my balls. Had a great suckfeel. Asked me to put on condi but I wanted to bang her mouth with my dick and so I did. Then put on condi and went for doggy and then missi but was getting exhausted yet not cumming. She told me to take some rest. We chitchatted for some time and then went doggy and missi but the same result. So she cleansed my rod and again gave blow job but still didn't cum..

Assassins88
05-15-16, 06:37

Bought a nip of RC for her, and 2 chilled CBergs for me, some fish fries from a good shop (I like this very much).

Went through salt lake route to my flat.

In between my friend called my cell (Kareena = kya mili oh? Ab khao use achhese, tum sach me luchhe ho = now sex with her at your fullest LOL).

I asked her to join (LOL), straight deny (LOL).

Reached my place, started chit chat, drinks.

Megha is a shy girl, She started drinking and DFK (is another gem of DFK language).

After finished her pegs she came in her mood.

Directly jumped on me, and started kissing shoulder to toe.

Every thing was on card (except anal).

I asked her to stop BBJ as was feeling of cum, she understood.

Started fingering her, non stop 15/17 minutes, water tap LOL, she started crying to bang her hard.

Cow, doggy, on my lap, and finished in miss. Took nearly 1.10 hrs for first session.

Then went for a bath both of us, fun time inside bathroom.

Then she asked to open the TV, I told no cable connection (LOL). Started showing me some of her pro friends.

OMG Two of them are real goddess (have to fuck them real hard next time, LOL).

Then the next session, finished this time within 40 minutes.

Took nearly 3 hours inside my flat.

She shared me those 2 girl's cell numbers (two girls).

Score card.

Name= Megha (inde), student of see you.

Face= 7.5 / 10.

Hight= 5.4".

Boobs= 34+.

Complex= so so type / fair complex.

GFE= 10/10.

Attitude= 10/10.

BBJ= 15/10 (she never used her teeth).

WIR= no / may be.

Damage= 5 K for 2 hrs (though she stayed nearly 3 hrs inside my flat) + drinks + chat.

She is fluent in English (unlike Kareena).

On the way to and from I was merely one Hyundai SA guy, she kept on asking all silly questions about my car (santro gls) ,why this button, why this switch, mileage? Headlight upgrade (really felt bored, but not tried to dampen her mood.).

Bye.HI Rajat,

Can you share her contact or her pro friends?

Thanks.

Aamit
05-15-16, 14:10
Another girl I tried this Sunday. Was provided by NE girl she is her friend. Around 24 years old little belly but good service. DFK, BBJ, Doggy, WOT was on the menu. Might try a threesome next time with both.

Cheers,

LoveguyHello LoveGuy01,

Can you please provide the contacts please.

Thanks,

Amit

Watermelon23
05-15-16, 18:03
Thanks to FM2, spoken with SP near Jadavpur and booked Dona yesterday evening. As preferred by me had an amazing pair of knockers 36 d. Slim and very friendly. Connected from the word go. After initial chitchat started with DFK. She had a good technique of sucking lips. Myself sucked her boobs like eternity with fingers inside her hole. She itched for more and so I put two fingers. This went on for some time and then put me on my back and began sucking my balls. Had a great suckfeel. Asked me to put on condi but I wanted to bang her mouth with my dick and so I did. Then put on condi and went for doggy and then missi but was getting exhausted yet not cumming. She told me to take some rest. We chitchatted for some time and then went doggy and missi but the same result. So she cleansed my rod and again gave blow job but still didn't cum. So she started HJ but no result. She was also getting frustrated. I told her not to try more but she insisted as otherwise I will feel itchy thru the night. However I told her to leave it. She said OK. So we parted after usual hugging and goodbye..Dude would you mind sharing the SP contact with reference and damage bro!!

JustDoItGuy
05-15-16, 19:38
Went in with a friend. Landed cab at petrol pump. Imm surrounded by many pimps. Chose one guy Ravinder. Told him the preferences like BJ, Dance, GEF, etc.

He took us to 2-3 bldg. Decided to stay on Ganesh bhavan. Selected Rumi from ground floor & pinky from 1st flr.

Had a mix experience.

I went with pinky & my friend went with Ruhi.

I'd opted for dance, BJ+FS combo.

The girl was a bit smart tried to troll time by trying to chit chat & during dance by straight coming to FS mode, but came to track when told her to expect repeat visits if pleased.

Here's the score card, applies almost similar for both girls:

Looks- 7/10.

Figure- P 7/10, are 8/10.

Pinky had firm tits & tight ass.

GFE- P 6/10, are 5/10.

DFK- both girls denied.

CBJ- P 5/10, are 5/10.

BBBJ- both girls denied.

Overall 6/10.

WIR- no, terms & conditions are turn off.

Damage- 3200 each girl for 1 HR erotic dance session & CBJ + 1 shot combo.

The pimp promised to get better birds on next visit. Our visit time was actually difficult for getting options. It was Sunday eve between 6-9 pm.

A constable stopped us but he escorted for safe exit up to boarding cab.

I've the pimps number in case anybody's interested.

P.S. This is my 1st FR, senior members please guide for shortcomings.

SeverusSnape
05-15-16, 19:41
My friend was a regular visitor there. He took me there this Wednesday. We entered the den and my friend asked the receptionist directly that he didn't bring the helmet so HR wants a lovely BBBJ and body to body. She then asked the birds to come one by one to make a choice and I choose a bird name beauty. On charts every thing was available except for anal and CIM. She asked 1 k for HJ 2 k for full service and counter charges are 2000 fixed but you need to confirm it before. Or may be they might charge more to a new comer. I negotiated BBBJ and body to body for 1 K. Bird was very decent and soft spoke. And more soft was her boobs. Pussy smells good. Massage was also more than average.

Face- 6/10.

Ass- 7/10.

When my deed was finished I was waiting on the lobby saw another babe lovely height good figure for full service. Will surely have her. Asked her name and she quoted Pooja.

Guys I will activate PM today. Anyone interested I can share the name and number. I m in need of good indie, place of mine choice. Can anyone be kind enough for if please PM me.Could you please PM me the contact details. Will reciprocate for sure.

Tittie Humper
05-15-16, 20:32
Had fixed appointment with my fav in Kolkata: the Pink salwar suite. Reached the appointed place a little late because of problem in my friends car which I borrow when I come here. Saw her, heard her soft cutest voice and my dong was hard like anything. Told her that and she touched my thing softly and giggled like a college girl. She had put on a little weight but it is only very little and added more curves to her physique.

Ordered beer and spoke with her a lot. She has that homely way of speaking that I like most.

After finishing beer, started deed which I am not detailing much. But we were enjoying so much that we were having little talks in between the deed. Sometimes we were laughing at each other and sometimes we were hugging tight. Today I cummed and so did she together.

We laid there under the sheets for some time sharing jokes and playing with each other. The best GFE.

Scorecard.

Face:9/10.

Voice:12/10.

Service:10/10.

GFE:12/10.

WIR: Yes Yes Yes.Bro,

Help with info of this girl. She sounds like a cute catch.

Cheers.

RajatKothari45
05-15-16, 21:24
Recent tussle bw pimps and Bharat Bari girls.

Girls are right at Bharat Bari (I I believe my Bharat Bari girls).

Now,

Asking mongers to visit Bharat bari at SG.

5/6 Gems there.

Pressurise your Pimp to show you Bharat Bari girls. (LOL it will not cost you a single extra penny).

I am tempted to shout out here for my one of the most innocent GF's request at Bharat Bari.

Please see all the girls till top floor and ask your requirements her privately, then reject "Bharat Bari" girls.

I already given today my top threat to my pimp = "he instantly started promised me to bring aspiring clients to bring to Bharat Bari" (sala MF pimp).

My Pimp have seen my Police badged "live young live free S10+" already, I just politely asked him weather to fuck his ass hole, for not taking clients to Bharat Bari?.

Now, Request to mongers, visit Bharat Bari building till top floor.

(Sweet, cooperative Girls are my girls weather bldn 10, Kp, NL, PB, Maneka Bari or other bldngs at SG).

Ohho bargain 2600 for Bharat Bari girls.

LOL, I m not a pimp at SG.

BTW tjis week Sat + Sunday, 5 girls at SG for 8 shots all together, some are my repeating GFs at SG).

Promised to fill up one of my GF's PD to load Non stop Indian DJ pod casts (NYK, akhil talreja, Shadow, Sukhi) ha ha LOL LOL.

Believe me, I like only David, Hardwell, Like mike, Van, Garix LOL, LOL, but my SG tigress ordered me to load her PD with only India's top DJs (ha ha).

OK Maam, your order will be obliged, ha ha.

Love you girls. At SG.

I like your body sprays. Ha ha.

I am intoxicated. Too much.

RajatKothari45
05-15-16, 21:43
HI Rajat,

Can you share her contact or her pro friends?

Thanks.Please read my recent post (s).

I am selective? Yup, you are right.

I just through call girls (face 7/10 gals) from my world no time (LOL, ha ha).

And I delete CG's cell numbers in no time (oho I am happy for some girls at?

I pay too much for my Pro GF's at SG (2600 to 5400 for a FS) ,yup, they deserve it, why? Why not? Face 10/10, believe me.

Bye.

Fuckmiester2
05-16-16, 06:51
Require inputs from experienced mongers on Naya dus of SG.

I came to know that Naya dus has the most premium rate of SG.

The rate there, I heard, is 5300.

Whereas the rates in other premium buildings is around 3200.

What is so exceptional about Naya dus that justifies such high rates, such huge difference.

Does it make any sense to pay such high rate in that building?

Would I be considered a fool on paying such high rate in that building?

Please throw some light on this.

Cheers

Tight Tawa
05-16-16, 07:11
Bro,

Help with info of this girl. She sounds like a cute catch.

Cheers.Bro,

Can you please PM details.

EnjoyEnjoy
05-16-16, 07:19

Face- 6/10.

Ass- 7/10.

Guys I will activate PM today. Anyone interested I can share the name and number. I m in need of good indie, place of mine choice. Can anyone be kind enough for if please PM me.Could you please PM me the contact details. Will reciprocate the INDE contacts.

EnjoyEnjoy
05-16-16, 07:21
Another girl I tried this Sunday. Was provided by NE girl she is her friend. Around 24 years old little belly but good service. DFK, BBJ, Doggy, WOT was on the menu. Might try a threesome next time with both.

Cheers,

LoveguyCould you please PM me the contact details. Will reciprocate for sure.

Ilovmuff
05-16-16, 11:38
Hi buddy,

Mind sharing your find?

Face- 6/10.

Ass- 7/10.

Guys I will activate PM today. Anyone interested I can share the name and number. I m in need of good indie, place of mine choice. Can anyone be kind enough for if please PM me.

Arthas Whisper
05-16-16, 13:54
Hey good folks of ISG.

Have been to the MT Spa in BA for a couple of times now. Apart from [Names in Code Deleted by Admin], who would be the other ladies to check out there. Munmun has left, confirmed as of today. Also, I have checked and have been confirmed about the security as well. This place is as safe as a Cuckoo's nest.

Cheers,

Cx

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Dhruvninea
05-17-16, 16:51

What is so exceptional about Naya dus that justifies such high rates, such huge difference.

CheersYes your doubts are correct. It's more a hype. There's plenty of buildings and gals starting from range of 1100 for an hour and service will be equally good depending on how well you connect with the gal.

CoolMaleForU
05-17-16, 17:10
Hello all!

While awaiting for my take away order at flavors of India Beck Bagan, saw two couples were coming out of their so called guest house. First girl was a tight bomb one,& most amazingly second one was a office gal. First girl gives an impression like a pro (as per dress) & environment too was like that. Any senior having any idea, please put some light on it. Seems like they have stocks upstairs, if not, they are girl friendly destination for us mongers. Please throw some light.

Cheers!

RajatKothari45
05-17-16, 17:46
This is a builind 12 girl (name = dunno).

Building 12,1st floor (dotalla) , left side last room girl, After this room the toilet is there.

This room is two stair down (after the room's door / entry).

This is the 1st floor just before the Toilet room.

Girl of 5.4 hight.

Showed today tremendous attitude.

No position to fuck other than miss (LOL).

She will tell you tat lip kiss allowed, but no, after the money handed over she will show you her attitude.

So, mongers, totally avoid this girl from list at Building 10, 1st floor.

Once again read the exact room detail to add to your avoid list.

Now to FM2, yes Bldng 10 (new) and Rupashree girls are costliest in SG.

Service wise nothing special at Bld10 (new) or Rupashree (rate starts from 4200, can go up to 6300/7200 for newest collection at SG.

BFN

Aamit
05-17-16, 19:11
Ignore the spelling mistake, you can't miss it on the second floor.

She left MT at Bangur and joined devollin.Dear friends,

All these rumors are bull shit.

I went there today and there is no girl by the name of Piyalee though there is a girl priya who I tried for FS.

Pussy 8/10.

Nice petite figure.

Face 8/10.

Boobs 2/10 very small boobs.

Service 3 /10.

I think waste of money.

Will not go again.

Aamit

TunTuna
05-17-16, 23:50
Got out from my office at 7.45 pm.

Mind told to join bachelors party, but dick started dictating my mind.

Went 8.00 PM for one of my SG's cutest hungry tigress.

Ordered 2 beers for both of us.

Was in heaven for 1 HR 20 minutes.

Lot of chitchats, and then 1 shot, every position and every thing was on card without any hurry (except anal).

The main point to be noted.

Now after the WB election is over, LE activity has increased on the SG roads / bye lanes also..Rajat,

I am planning my first visit to SG tomorrow. If I have a budget of 3.5 - 4 k, which buildings / girls should I be looking at? And which pimp should I find?

IAmTheBest
05-18-16, 07:20
How much did you spend? Appreciate if you mention why was it a waste of money?

Thanks

Dear friends,

All these rumors are bull shit.

I went there today and there is no girl by the name of Piyalee though there is a girl priya who I tried for FS.

Pussy 8/10.

Nice petite figure.

Face 8/10.

Boobs 2/10 very small boobs.

Service 3 /10.

I think waste of money.

Will not go again.

Aamit

RajatKothari45
05-18-16, 07:50
Rajat,

I am planning my first visit to SG tomorrow. If I have a budget of 3.5 - 4 k, which buildings / girls should I be looking at? And which pimp should I find?Kanchan palace, night lovers, Rahat palace, Shanti bhawan, Prem bandhan, Sangam bari, Bharat bari etc, you will get some stunners.

Pimp name= Ajay mukhia (ask any pimp to call Mukhia for you).

Best of luck at SG.

ManOfLove
05-18-16, 11:18
So, yesterday again went to this MP in girish park. Before going had made my mind on Pinky. So, as soon as I saw her in the lineup, just chose her. 45 min of decent service as all these old ones know me and my preferences very well.

After coming out of the cabin was just sitting in the waiting area, chatting with Madam and the boy. At that time my eyes got attracted to a new girl there. Enquired about her and got to know her name is Beauty. Asked about the quality of services by her, was assured by them that she is superb.

So next time I will try her and ask about her presence before going there.Barsha's mams gal has become old and new ones has attitude. Last time I remember one was refusing to DFK. So she is disreputed and loosing business and calling everyone of us. Its pretty hard to continue if Mam doesn't verify her gals service before commuting to old clients.

Regards,

Mol

TunTuna
05-18-16, 11:43
Guys,

Please help me out here. I have planned to visit SG over the weekend. This will be my first time.

With a budget of anything between 3.5 - 4 k, which building should I go for? Which pimp should I call?

Also, I want to go for Dance + 2 shots. Is that kind of budget (3.5 - 4) enough for such services from a decent babe?

If not, how much should I expect the damage to be?

Note: I am not too keen on good looks, but it's the services I am more interested in. She must be worth the money in that respect.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Aruncuckoo
05-18-16, 19:46

CheersBldg 10 (new) is 5300/ ST, that is the standard rate. Except the famous Manisha (She is worth the price) - 1st floor left side 1st room, I don't find anyone else interesting. It is one of the super premium building, most of the girls in other buildings dream of moving in to that building so that they can charge more. We took one more girl named Sonia in the top floor (Terrace 1st room), she was OK type nothing special.

Arun

SomeBoy03
05-18-16, 19:55
This is a builind 12 girl (name = dunno).

Building 12,1st floor (dotalla) , left side last room girl, After this room the toilet is there.

This room is two stair down (after the room's door / entry).

This is the 1st floor just before the Toilet room.

Girl of 5.4 hight.

Showed today tremendous attitude.

No position to fuck other than miss (LOL).

She will tell you tat lip kiss allowed, but no, after the money handed over she will show you her attitude.

So, mongers, totally avoid this girl from list at Building 10, 1st floor...Bang on target, Rajat bhai.

This girl is Tanushree. A cheat. Unfortunately I had a bitter sweet experience with this girl. A little sweet and too much bitter.

Actually, this girl has two lovers who probably make up her income for better part of the month, so she treats everyone else with disrespect.

To be strictly avoided.

DickAnthemound
05-18-16, 19:57

CheersThe rates for certain girls in Naya dus is around 5300, like Manisha singh for e. G. But not for all. In fact the chick who occupies the room just before Manisha Singh's room, Priya charged me 3200 for dance and a further 3200 for a shot afterwards, it basically boils down to your bargaining power in the end. Moreover there are other girls also in 3rd floor or 4th floor (don't exactly remember), who also charge around 3200.

Hope this helps. Happy mongering.

DickAnthemound
05-19-16, 00:46
Hello mongers,

Hope life is treating you well. A long time reader but a first time poster. Neways, been going to SG for a few years now and finally decided to put my two cents.

This past Saturday night was feeling rather low so decided to venture out to SG to give myself some 'Me' time. Called up my trusted Pimp Santosh and inquired about the conditions prevailing.

Reached SG around 7 in the eve and after meeting up with the pimp headed straight for Naya Dus. However didn't like the birds available there so decided to search the other cages. Went to Shanti Palace but shit didn't work out either. In the meantime asked Santosh about this Kareena chick about whom there has been a lot of reports in forum previously and ended up in Prem Bandhan. Was led to third floor (or may be fourth, don't remember exactly) corner room and met the short cute chick Kareena. Paid the requisite amount and asked for dance. Ordered a beer for myself and a packet of chips for the lady and then after some introductory chit chat the show started.

Two, three dance over, she became buck naked without even asking and proceeded to give me a full blown DFK. Was surprised a little since DFKs are generally not offered in these premium buildings and that too this being my first time with her. This was followed by persistent touches and caresses to Little johnny, the usual tactics applied by the girls to extend the dance sessions into shots. Told her with a straight face that I wasn't carrying that much money at that particular time and as such would not take a shot. I was under the general belief that, I would have to relieve myself of my hard on after coming back home using my hands only and even told her the same thing when she playfully asked me in Hindi, that how will I calm down after getting so worked up (exact words being. Shot nahin loge [Non-English text deleted by Admin] and it was after this I got to experience what a hungry tigress she is. She pushed me into the bed and climbed on top of me and whispered that she will take care of my hardness. She guided my hands towards her honey comb and asked me to pleasure her just as well as she was going to give me pleasure. So while I was busy fingering her pussy she was busy exploring my mouth with her tongue. After a few minutes she cummed and it was then that the unthinkable happened. She adjusted her position and sat on top of me with her ass near my face while I was laying down and started to suck me off with her mouth working like a vacuum cleaner. She was giving me a BBBJ and I was in heaven. In the meantime I knew I would not be able to hold it much longer and told her that I was about to pop but she point blank told me to shut the fuck up and continued with her actions, finally resulting in me cumming inside her mouth. I couldn't live what was happening, In my years of mongering in SG I had received BJs only from girls who I was regular with and that too during shots and not dance sessions and this chick not only gave me a mind blowing BBBJ but topped it off with CIM, which I didn't even know was performed by the Agrawalis.

Ne ways afterwards cuddled together for a bit and it was then that my pimp called. While it was my time to leave she gave me a warm embrace and asked whether I had calmed down or not with wink, then gave me her number and asked me to visit again.

Damage: 3200 plus 220 for beer and 20 for chips along with certain amounts paid to santosh.

The best thing about her is that she is not a time watcher and gives complete GFE.

WIR. Hell yes I will.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

Ratan456
05-19-16, 03:27

We laid there under the sheets for some time sharing jokes and playing with each other. The best GFE..Hi Amit,

Kindly clear your PM.

RajatKothari45
05-19-16, 06:45
Bang on target, Rajat bhai.

This girl is Tanushree. A cheat. Unfortunately I had a bitter sweet experience with this girl. A little sweet and too much bitter.

Actually, this girl has two lovers who probably make up her income for better part of the month, so she treats everyone else with disrespect.

To be strictly avoided.Building 12 banned girl.

Ohho, yup, she told her name as "Tanu".

Wow, lets this cheater get out of the business ASAP.

I already threatened my pimp to see him at Jadavpur P.S. Else I will arrange guys here to celebrate the bang bang party.

He promised not to bring a single cuts to this "cheater tanu" at Bldng 12 left side last room (left room adjacent to the corridor end toilet).

This is a bitter taste, I know, as a monger need to take any day (when you are in are&the mode).

So, fellow mongers, lets get this "tanushree at bldng 12 " banned from your fucking list.

Put your fucking hands down for this "tanushree" = "tanu".

RajatKothari45
05-19-16, 06:53
Bang on target, Rajat bhai.

To be strictly avoided.Buildng 12 help needed.

BTW bro,

Any idea about the left side girl just before "tanu"'s room?

Is this girl is cooperative in DFK, and doggy and other positions?

If I can remember correctly, she is a sweet little doll type girl, actually I was more tempted to fuck this cute short gal, but pimp emphasized me for " cheater tanushree".

Rahul128
05-19-16, 11:38

Cheers,

LoveguyCould you please share the number.

VickkyDonor
05-19-16, 11:56
Hi guys,

I have been looking forward to meet some Indies and have sent PM to a few people for contacts but I have only got Priyanka so far and she does not answer her phone so far.

Can anyone share any other interesting indie contacts, not interested in SG.

TIA.

Watermelon23
05-19-16, 14:53
Had a wonderful day at JADAVPUR SP. Will post FR soon.

RajatKothari45
05-19-16, 17:30
Suddenly one of my GF at SG called me up at 3. 00 pm.

News is today till 8.00 PM pimps at SG are on leave and if I meet her personally then she will not have to pay any cut to brokers.

Office work half pending on 6.10 PM and handed over everything to my partner, and ran away (LOL).

Sharp 6.50 at her room.

She was laughing looking at me on week day (I had my mind for another SG GF, but promised her at noon).

GF= Are you an unemployed? (LOL).

Me= I am unemployed now only for you LOL).

Was inside her room for nearly 70/75 minutes.

1 shot (now, I forgot last day's bitter taste about Tanushree at Bldng 12 1st floor left side last room).

Promised to return to her again on Saturday.

Damage= STD rate minus Rs 750 + one big cadbury for her.

Was in heaven for 1. 5 hrs. (ha ha).

When was coming out then her servant asked me to wait, as some fighting going on in front of PB / Building 12.

After waiting in her room for another 10 minutes, her servant escorted me through the main road till Sobhabazar metro junction.

Lot of police vans on the bye lane in front of premium buildings and even on main road.

Given him 100 rupee bakhsis and bid him good night, the guy was laughing ear to ear (as he knows me well).

What a week day / night.

Ended well.

All thanks to my cute SG GF.

Thanks madam once again.

Three cheers for SG.

BFN

SomeBoy03
05-19-16, 19:35
Buildng 12 help needed.

BTW bro,

Any idea about the left side girl just before "tanu"'s room?

Is this girl is cooperative in DFK, and doggy and other positions?

If I can remember correctly, she is a sweet little doll type girl, actually I was more tempted to fuck this cute short gal, but pimp emphasized me for " cheater tanushree".Yeah, IIRC her name is Priyanka. Little cute. Never tried her.

But saw her many times getting LT customers. So, assume must be good.

About the pimps less said the better, they are hands in gloves with the gal. They will take you to their favorites, whether the girl in question is of your liking or not. Some time threat alone works.

BTW, we seem to be weekly visitors. So, must get in touch and hunt together. A little parade in front of the cheater to tease her would be fun.

RajatKothari45
05-20-16, 05:17
Yeah, IIRC her name is Priyanka. Little cute. Never tried her.

But saw her many times getting LT customers. So, assume must be good.

About the pimps less said the better, they are hands in gloves with the gal. They will take you to their favorites, whether the girl in question is of your liking or not. Some time threat alone works.

BTW, we seem to be weekly visitors. So, must get in touch and hunt together. A little parade in front of the cheater to tease her would be fun.SomeBoy03 bro,

Prob is, I reach SG with really giving short notice to my mind (by my little bro LOL ha ha).

As my PM is not activated (which I'm not in mood to do), I need to tell you my plan at least last night with exact pimp's name and time, which I will definitely fail.

Anyway will plan some day off course.

Take care,

BFN

Rahul128
05-20-16, 14:41
This FR is almost a month old. Dhruvninea. Thanks for providing the SP contact.

Called up the SP, looked for a young girl. Sp arranged quickly, reached her place at Garia around 4 pm. For the first time found an indie (though got through SP) waiting 30 minutes for a customer! Was feeling good already.

When I entered the den, saw this girl sitting next to SP. I could not believe she is the dish! She was extremely slim, I doubt she weighs 35 kg! I inquired the SP if she is under-age, I have no intention to get into any trouble. Assuring she is not, paid SP and closed the door. Chit Chat started, she is studying in college. Originally from Mumbai. We talked almost for 10 minutes while she was in my lap. It was kinda romantic (that has long gone for me! Started kissing her, she allowed DFK. It was a long and passionate one. The entire session we kept on DFK with whatever I do. I tried Miss, but was scared she will crush under my 70 kg body! Tried doggy, but she was not comfortable there. Then I lifted her while standing and fucked in that position. I could literally do whatever I want with her body, she was feather light for me. I asked her to come over me, she obliged..Could you please share the number.

Fuckmiester2
05-20-16, 15:14
Well having read numerous reports and having seen a few videos on internet on Manisha Singh, I can say that I have begun to fantasize about this chick, LOL.

I saw a sample of her dance on internet and wow that was seductive.

I really need a dance from her.

I have read reports about her from seniors like Arun stating that her dance is a premium dance.

What about a shot from her?

Has anyone taken shots from her?

How is she?

I've searched the whole internet but couldn't find a single photograph of hers.

If some kind hearted monger could share her photo or provide me a link where I can find her photo, it would be great.

My PM is activated, please feel free to message, if someone does not want to share the photo in an open forum, we can share it through email etc.

I would really owe that person one.

Cheers.

Ranajit
05-20-16, 19:34
Went to this spa. Called an booked an appointment with a Thai therapist. Well I told them that I want the best service, got the clue. Reached that place and the massage started. She was average Thai girl with awesome assets. 10 minutes into the massage and she gave me hints. Menu was open and I negotiated 1.5 for bob. She was good and as a bonus she blew me till I finish. Awesome experience.

Aruncuckoo
05-21-16, 07:43
Well having read numerous reports and having seen a few videos on internet on Manisha Singh, I can say that I have begun to fantasize about this chick, LOL.

I have read reports about her from seniors like Arun stating that her dance is a premium dance.

How is she?

I've searched the whole internet but couldn't find a single photograph of hers..Well Manisha is my fav dancer, I always feel my SG trip is no complete with out a dance from Manisha. I have promoted her like anything and often been accuse of increasing the price, which I know I'm not the reason. She is worth the price for dance (5300). However shot with her is nothing different from any other girl except if we get obsessed with her. Paying additional 5300 I don't think it is worth it so I seldom go for a shot with her though every time I get tempted during the dance session.

FYI. Cherry of building 12 is as good as Manisha in terms of dance (again people started accusing me of promoting her). She is currently charging 3200, however she has big plans to occupy bldg. 10 (new). She is desperate to increase her price and meet only quality customers. As per her the quality of customers visits building 12 are very low.

Caution:- Both these girls have high attitude and don't appear like they will be nice, they won't that easily smile at you go looking for them. They won't try to please or plead you to take their service as these are super busy girls and are booked almost round the clock.

PM me if you need more details.

Arun

IAmTheBest
05-21-16, 09:08
Great! Which Branch? What was the counter charge?

Thanks.

Went to this spa. Called an booked an appointment with a Thai therapist. Well I told them that I want the best service, got the clue. Reached that place and the massage started. She was average Thai girl with awesome assets. 10 minutes into the massage and she gave me hints. Menu was open and I negotiated 1.5 for bob. She was good and as a bonus she blew me till I finish. Awesome experience.

RahulMcm
05-21-16, 10:32
Went to this spa. Called an booked an appointment with a Thai therapist. Well I told them that I want the best service, got the clue. Reached that place and the massage started. She was average Thai girl with awesome assets. 10 minutes into the massage and she gave me hints. Menu was open and I negotiated 1.5 for bob. She was good and as a bonus she blew me till I finish. Awesome experience.Which spa and where is it?

KajalDada
05-21-16, 13:40
Hi fellow monger friends,

I might be at Kolkata this month end & planning 2 stay at Park. Just need some heads-up. Interested in smart college girls, working girl or housewife willing 2 spend 4 hours or night with me. Would love 2 have some guidance from you. Please PM me if you know some SP.

KajalDada
05-21-16, 14:17
I will be at Kolkata this month end & planning 2 stay at Park. Just need some heads-up. Interested in smart college girls / model / working girls willing 2 spend night / long hours with me. So PM me if you know any.

KajalDada
05-21-16, 15:32
Hello,

There is a good, extremely reliable and safe contact near ruby hospital. Rates start from 12 k upwards. 6 pegs of black dog whisky are included. No concession for non alcoholics. Light snacks also available. Prior booking required. Time limit 1.5 hours, drinking time excluded. Actress also available, require's a longer intimation period due to busy schedule.

Girls are phenomenal. Its a home away from home feeling. Uploading pics, but not of the actress.Can you PM me the contact.

KajalDada
05-21-16, 16:11
Anyone tried any of this gals. Received this from a new SP last night. Last one available for home service anyone tried?

Cheers.Can you please PM me the SP's number.

VickkyDonor
05-21-16, 17:47
Hi guys,

I have been looking forward to meet some Indies and have sent PM to a few people for contacts but I have only got Priyanka so far and she does not answer her phone so far.

Can anyone share any other interesting indie contacts, not interested in SG.

TIA.What am I doing wrong here. Is it not cool for new guys to ask for contacts?

Creative Art
05-21-16, 18:32
I used to visit one particular girl called Priyanka in SG till 2009. I used to watch her dance and lot of hugs and cuddling but didn't allow her to disrobe. After a few times like this, I don't know what happened to her, she used to dance and then she wanted me with no additional cost. She was real GFE in such place. This dance plus session with no additional cost continued till I shifted from Kolkata. After a few years, during my visit I went to her place but learnt she has left. What a pity.

Now there is a very pretty girl by name Saathi in building Sangam. Never had a session with her, it is soothing to be with her for an hour, again, without disrobing.

Watermelon23
05-21-16, 18:55
What am I doing wrong here. Is it not cool for new guys to ask for contacts? Dude it seems you dont have PM . Please active PM first.

RajatKothari45
05-21-16, 21:59

How is she?.Wow bang on T bro.

Manisha Sing is a fantasy up to the point she knows tat you don't have a true GF at SG.

Once she well aware of your GF's name at SG she's bound to lower her rate (LOL ha ha), tats the business we mongers do.

But yes, she's a gem when she's dancing.

And she's a gem when she is sweating with you, inside you (LOL LOL, believe me).

Believe me, please fuck her only after a dance session.

On a repeating visit just take a shot, she's a GF believe me.

Yes, repeat her, she is a true GF in all aspect.

BTW, I don't know who's "cherry at building 12", sorry seniors.

Will try her and comment.

Aruncuckoo
05-22-16, 05:21
Wow bang on T bro.

BTW, I don't know who's "cherry at building 12", sorry seniors.

Will try her and comment.Cherry is in ground floor last room on the right side (Entrance via main gate next to PB). At your own risk as I know guys had both good and bad experience. But look wise she is a doll, milky white and physique as similar as Manisha.

Arun.

VickkyDonor
05-22-16, 05:34
Dude it seems you dont have PM . Please active PM first.Hey,

My PM is activated. I just sent you a message.

Avik123
05-22-16, 09:45

Deal was fine. I agreed. She immediately dimmed the light and started DFK which I had never got in my life. Her tongue was inside my mouth in the entire session of DFK. I had to tell her to stop. She started by licking all over my back, front and started rimming without a signal. I was on top of the world..Please PM me the location and contact no of this spa.

Avik123
05-22-16, 10:00
Yesterday, visit Thai spa Gurusaday. Choose Helen. After 5 mis she open my pants and give nice bum massage. Asked extra required or not. Select body to body 3 k. Exceptional body to body massage. And hand job. After all she allow me to massage her full body. I massage her full body specially 5 minutes I massage her nice boobs.

I purchase subscription today. I want young independent college girls with medium size tight boobs. I want to massage her full body. Please other members pm me beauty indie contact.

Rahul128
05-22-16, 10:23
Hey Senior,

My 1st FR from Kolkata.

First I would like to thanks to all seniors. Who has given me lot of support and information. I got contact details for Titli, Priyanka AH. But unfortunately couldn't contact them due to my hectic job schedule but my hungry BB still looking for Fun.

One of our senior "DarkD / Avik" has referred some local Disc. And during week end been there. Hey friend I bad in writing explanation. If you need more info please call me.

I will explain you better by phone..

FR1.

Explore Disc at Salt L sec V, It was Saturday. Ordered some beer and starter. After sometime I have seen two Girl sitting in front of me and I am closely observing them.

Slowly dance floor crowds are increased then went to her desk and approached for Dance. She said yes. Then buy her couple of drinks. After 12 pm she approached me for long drive.

Then our boom boom started. I am not going to explain what happen after that. As she is my GF now. BTW she is Bong NRI. LOL.

FR2.

As my GF out of station. Hence explore Pub in Park. Nice crowed. I approached one Thai lady name (Yean) for Dance. Initially she feel occurred but I convinced her for only five minutes dance. After five minutes I came to my seat and grab some beer.

Then she come with couple of friends and introduced me. Then I offer them a beer. After sometime they want me to join in dance floor. Almost 2 hrs continuous dance I was little tired.

Went for Smoke. And Yean has joined for the same. During smoke. She mention "you are not like other guy. You not even touch our body. Blah balh."

Then I said I am not sex hunger. I am here to enjoy myself. Then all of sudden she kissed me. Just simple lip kiss. Then I do some acting as if I am stupid. " What is this dear. Is everything OK.

She replied Yesh all is all and I like you. Your are very good person. After done with smoke we went to dance floor and start dancing. After one 1 HR she said "I want to go home".

And she ask me "Can I stay with for night" then I replied yes but I don't have any place then she pullout some contacts from her phone and start calling. After sometime she said we got the hotel.

We can stay for night over there. Paid 3 k at hotel counter and went to the room. Once we entered she just literally [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) me. It was two pop. Everything on plate apart from Anal. Morning 7 am.

We vacate the hotel and drop her at home. She offered me Tea but I denied as I am exhausted. Then we exchange our number. And I am back to my place.

GoldenTree
05-22-16, 12:35
Well Manisha is my fav dancer, I always feel my SG trip is no complete with out a dance from Manisha. I have promoted her like anything and often been accuse of increasing the price, which I know I'm not the reason. She is worth the price for dance (5300). However shot with her is nothing different from any other girl except if we get obsessed with her. Paying additional 5300 I don't think it is worth it so I seldom go for a shot with her though every time I get tempted during the dance session.

ArunI believe there are two Manisha's at New 10. Which is the one on the video?

JoeShuakol
05-22-16, 14:01
Hi all,

I am new here. I look for your support. And I need good women to make friends.

Ratan456
05-22-16, 15:24
Hi to my all fellow members and respect to all my seniors here,

A special thanks to "enjoy enjoy". After a long hectic schedule at my office today went to Jadavpur MP. Johny was asking for some good housewife profile today.

And hell yes they showed me one. Name "Sonali". Enjoyed like anything with her for one hour. Specially my liking is curvaceous ladies. Tried almost every position. Came out twice. OMG. Banged her like anything. Before going for a good night sleep Following is the FR.

Face= 8/10. If you like curvy housewife.

Ass= 8/10.

Boobs= 10/10. 36+.

Massage= 10/10.

HJ= 9/10. She is good.

CBJ= 9/10. Trust me she is a champ even on cover.

Damage= 3 k for twice. Tip= 200.

WIR= Yes.

Good night folks. Happy mongering.

RajatKothari45
05-22-16, 17:20
Cherry is in ground floor last room on the right side (Entrance via main gate next to PB). At your own risk as I know guys had both good and bad experience. But look wise she is a doll, milky white and physique as similar as Manisha.

Arun.Thanks boss,

Will taste her (in my must list now).

BFN.

Watermelon23
05-22-16, 18:19
Rakesh your inbox is full!!

KundanSen
05-22-16, 18:34
Last week was in Kolkata. Jonny was really desperate for some action. Search some SP on Locanto. Called few, found them to be fake or unreliable, Then contacted one Mr. Roy. Told be meet at Haldirams. Took me to a society right opposite Haldirams. Met this beautiful and sexy babe. Name resembles with English word butterfly. Instantly agreed. She was really awesome, must be around 21 yrs. After some conversation, came to know she was perusing some Medical degree from some college, name of which I don't recall. Since I am from pharmacy line, asked few questions on subject of pharmacy, just to know whether she was faking or was really persuing some degree. To my surprise she was a genuine student. She is into this for quick money. Started with DFK and massaging her boobs, feeling her silky body and her assets. She was clean and smelled good. Really had a sexy boobs, tight pussy. She was in no hurry.

After about 15 minutes of kissing and feeling her assets, she was eager to check on my assets. Undressed and she was quick to hold my jonny and gave an excellent BJ. She was very nice at rolling her tongue around. After an excellent session of foreplay, took her doggy. She was really into the act and enjoying with soft moans. She was really amazing while riding me like a cowboy.

Came in Miss. Cleaned and asked her for her number which she readily gave. Although she was hesitant to meet outside, but her 3 BHK flat was very comfortable and safe.

Face= 8/10.

Ass= 8/10.

Boobs= 10/10.

Damage= 5.5 k. Tip= 300.

WIR= of course Yes.

RajatKothari45
05-22-16, 22:03
Mongers can please visit Bharat Bari at SG.

5/6 gems there.

Please ask your requirements clearly to them beforehand.

If they are reluctant then only reject these gems at Bharat Bari.

Please don't mis understand me as a SG broker.

Please talk to gals directly, judge their behave for 1 hour and report me.

I am keeping my promise to some of my good friends? At SG.

I am pissed off listening to my pimp's comments about Bharat Bari girl's behavior.

Fuck your ass hole my pimp (s).

Please believe me, there are so many good gals at SG.

I love you gals, some time I feel irritated in front of my broker for your silliest comments on me (LOL, love u).

I am waiting for monger's recent input (about Bharat Bari gems).

If your unsatisfied, report here, I will be in hibernate mode for life time.

PleasureMaster
05-22-16, 22:33
Hello everyone,

I'm new to this place. So would ask my seniors to guide me. I'm looking for some Indies, preferably within the age 38-50 years. Awaiting replies.

Happy mongering!

VickkyDonor
05-23-16, 01:56
Great report, can you share her contact. My PM is active.

Last week was in Kolkata. Jonny was really desperate for some action. Search some SP on Locanto. Called few, found them to be fake or unreliable, Then contacted one Mr. Roy. Told be meet at Haldirams. Took me to a society right opposite Haldirams. Met this beautiful and sexy babe. Name resembles with English word butterfly. Instantly agreed. She was really awesome, must be around 21 yrs. After some conversation, came to know she was perusing some Medical degree from some college, name of which I don't recall. Since I am from pharmacy line, asked few questions on subject of pharmacy, just to know whether she was faking or was really persuing some degree. To my surprise she was a genuine student. She is into this for quick money. Started with DFK and massaging her boobs, feeling her silky body and her assets. She was clean and smelled good. Really had a sexy boobs, tight pussy. She was in no hurry.

After about 15 minutes of kissing and feeling her assets, she was eager to check on my assets. Undressed and she was quick to hold my jonny and gave an excellent BJ. She was very nice at rolling her tongue around. After an excellent session of foreplay, took her doggy. She was really into the act and enjoying with soft moans. She was really amazing while riding me like a cowboy.

Came in Miss. Cleaned and asked her for her number which she readily gave. Although she was hesitant to meet outside, but her 3 BHK flat was very comfortable and safe.

Face= 8/10.

Ass= 8/10.

Boobs= 10/10.

Damage= 5.5 k. Tip= 300.

WIR= of course Yes.

Gabbar007
05-23-16, 02:08
I was planning to visit SG for some time but was not able to do so for various reasons. I was out yesterday for some work and decided to use the opportunity. I called my regular SP and informed him about my plans but he advised me not to come. I was a little surprised by Hi response. He said that there is some fighting going on between TMC and CPM party members and I should not come for next few days as things are tense.

I immediately changed my plans returned from mid way. Hope my fellow mongers are safe and they were not stuck in the ruckus.

One of the brothers had pointed out similar things in one of the recent posts. It is advised to stay away or take high precaution when visiting SG for some days.

Avik123
05-23-16, 03:04

After about 15 minutes of kissing and feeling her assets, she was eager to check on my assets. Undressed and she was quick to hold my jonny and gave an excellent BJ. She was very nice at rolling her tongue around. After an excellent session of foreplay, took her doggy..Dear friend,

Mr. Roy contact number end with 026? What is the name of the girl?

RajatKothari45
05-23-16, 04:49
I was planning to visit SG for some time but was not able to do so for various reasons. I was out yesterday for some work and decided to use the opportunity. I called my regular SP and informed him about my plans but he advised me not to come. I was a little surprised by Hi response. He said that there is some fighting going on between TMC and CPM party members and I should not come for next few days as things are tense.

I immediately changed my plans returned from mid way. Hope my fellow mongers are safe and they were not stuck in the ruckus.

One of the brothers had pointed out similar things in one of the recent posts. It is advised to stay away or take high precaution when visiting SG for some days.I went yesterday.

Yes 144 imposed in the area.

Friday, Saturday some fighting (botalbazi) were there.

Friday I reported live.

Building 10 (new)'s windows broken.

Yesterday some how situation was normal, but my pimp told me to get out the place at earliest off course after deal (s) (when I asked him to join me at tea stall).

OK, without tea I went out from the place (off course one of my Girl offered me mlaiwala chai) , he escorted me till metro junction.

Now the situation is under control at SG.

P.S:- First time visitors avoid coming few days at SG.

EnjoyEnjoy
05-23-16, 07:06

A special thanks to "enjoy enjoy". After a long hectic schedule at my office today went to Jadavpur MP. Johny was asking for some good housewife profile today.

And hell yes they showed me one. Name "Sonali". Enjoyed like anything with her for one hour. Specially my liking is curvaceous ladies. Tried almost every position. Came out twice. OMG. Banged her like anything. Before going for a good night sleep Following is the FR.

Ass= 8/10.

Boobs= 10/10. 36+.

Massage= 10/10.

HJ= 9/10. She is good.

CBJ= 9/10. Trust me she is a champ even on cover.

Damage= 3 k for twice. Tip= 200.

WIR= Yes.

Good night folks. Happy mongering.Welcome Bro.

KajalDada
05-23-16, 07:12

Ass= 8/10.

Boobs= 10/10. 36+..Can you please share the contact. I'm new in Kolkata traveling for a few day asked so many bro here to help me with some contact but can't get any lead till now.

Rakesh Oberoi
05-23-16, 08:18
Guys,

Any of you tried H Two O spa and hamm? They have Turkish bath now. Any experience any one?

SomeBoy03
05-23-16, 09:28
Hope my fellow mongers are safe and they were not stuck in the ruckus.He'll ya, I was stuck there. The building was locked for safety and clock ticking away. I had to wait for an hour.

I actually had to yell at the gatekeeper to open up and then I just walked off. Nothing happened.

The pimps and minders are cowards.

I would advise mongers to stay clear of the area for a week.

Tittie Humper
05-23-16, 12:06
Welcome Bro.Bro,

Could you kindly share the details of the Jadavpur MP as mentioned by Ratan via MP. Your inbox is full, so my PM to you didn't get delivered. Also the damage for the place.

How much counter charges and how much tip for the girl. Any special picks amongst the girls.

Thanks in advance. Cheers!

Tittie Humper

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was originally written in CAPITAL LETTERING and thus was edited to normal case text. Writing in CAPITAL LETTERING in the internet equivalent of shouting and is thus is prohibited on this forum.

In the future, please do not write reports in CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

PleasureMaster
05-23-16, 13:20
Can someone please shed some some light on Sutapa / Madhumita Bose, number ending 681? Came across the ad on Locanto.

Awaiting reply. Happy mongering!

Bapan Samui
05-23-16, 15:03
Looking for some Good spa's. Thai SPa at CC2 & Vedic Village Resort are primary targets as they are a lill closer to my residence. Any info in this regard is highly appreciated.

RajatKothari45
05-23-16, 17:28
Visit building 4 B.

Met one bong girl there name 'Mina'.

Whitish girl / very clear complexion of nearly 5.5 hight, a bit healthier girl (not bhabi / boudi).

Went last week there.

Pro sucker LOL, Boobs 34+ , and very cooperative in everything.

Look= 7/10.

Damage= 1 HR, 1 shot, 1300 yes bit overpaid (I will bargain 1100 next visit for another girl) + 100 tip to the girl.

WIR= yes, LOL she sucked for 20/25 minutes (without condom).

Then cowed 12/13 minutes, then I came on her, LOL I ejaculate within 5 minutes (LOL, this may be life's fastest ejac.).

My dick could not hold after such heavenly sucking (ho ho).

Actually for some days I was thinking of cuddling big (boobs LOL), so went there.

CoolMaleForU
05-23-16, 20:04
Hi all!

Can anyone please share his experience with Sangeeta, the housewife from behala, with no place? Planning to have her in a few days. Pm is active. Any pic of her will be appreciated.

Cheers!

Robi5
05-23-16, 20:28
Hello brothers,

This is my second FR on this forum and thanks a lot for appreciating my First FR.

I was in Kolkata last week and as its really very very hot in kKolkata and in a mood of spending some time with a girl roaming around kolkata.

I ask the group of Bengali girls through which I got that girl which I mentioned in my first FR.

But as they don't have anyone who is interested in spending so much time without doing actual business.

So I ask my friends who are also a frequent visitors to Kolkata and sometimes found a real gem.

One of my friend from Bangalore give me one number of college student who does business independently for fun and earn.

So I first saved that number in my phone and open a what's app to see the pic of that girl.

And I got very excited as she is really a very beautiful college going girl.

So I drop her message to her and surprisingly I got a very friendly response asking for reference.

After giving her reference of my friend she got very open and ask me about place, time and when I want to meet her etc.

I told her about my plan that I want a companion for roaming around Kol and after that I wish to have a service, and she happily got agreed, I though now she may raise her charges but she told me the regular charges of 15 k 2 short and the deal get done.

We meet near a jadhavpur colleage and I spot her right in front of landmark where she asked me to come with very friendly cute smile on her face wearing a jeans and t-shirts.

The girl was very friendly and a real college student.

Then we roam around Kol went to places like burra bazar, new market, college street and finally a famous ganga river at the evening time and done a boating at that time I first time hold her hands and kiss her, its really a awesome experience with very nice romantic ambiance.

Then we checked in my hotel.

Have a shower together to refresh our bodies for a session and done two very relaxing sessions without any hurry with lots of kisses and caressing.

After finishing the session both of us are at all not in a mood to get out of bed but as she got a call from her mother, she need to move on.

Then we went to hotel, Trincas have some drinks with dinner and drop her again to Jadhavpur.

But really a very nice and refreshing experience with girl.

Damage- 15 k for 2 short.

Other damages- 4 k.

Tip- 2 k.

Appearance-

Face- 7/10 (she is not that beautiful but her attitude makes her more attractive then her looks).

Figure- 9/10.

Attitude- 10/10.

JustDoItGuy
05-23-16, 21:18
Hi buddy,

Will you please share the contact details?

RajatKothari45
05-24-16, 05:33
Hello brothers,

Other damages- 4 k.

Tip- 2 k.

Appearance-

Face- 7/10 (she is not that beautiful but her attitude makes her more attractive then her looks)..Bro,

Don't mis understand me.

But 21 k you paid for 2 pops (the real business we do)?

You would had a 12/10 face and 20/10 GFE real aspiring model / college girl for nearly 60-70% of the price you paid.

My request to all mongers, do not overpay a simple lady (6/10 to 8/10 looked gals).

Don't let a simple looked lady think tat she is beautiful (I admire beauty and bargain accordingly).

I am ready to pay 10 k+ only for a gal who's face is 10+ / 10 for a minimum of 2 shots for min 2/3 hours flat (for your ref I give 11/10 to Katrina Kaif).

Yes, plenty of them available in Calcutta.

BFN

BhopalGuy4U
05-24-16, 06:46
FR1.

Finally had the chance to meet Priyanka (almost 2 weeks back) at her new town flat. Decided for 3 PM time and went there. LOL reached an hour early due to low traffic and had to somehow kill my time there at CC2. Reached her apartment at around 3 and had to undergo all the security hassles & questions etc. Anyways done with it, I reached her Flat. She is decent looking and not a stunner. Chitchatted for a while and discussed various things before the first shot which was a great BBBJ and CIM. Had a smoke & then 2nd round with BBBJ and Fuck in various positions. Overall a very satisfying experience.

The Scorecard:

Looks- 7/10.

Body- 7/10.

BBBJ- 9/10 (I had better BBBJs in Mumbai).

Fuck- 7/10.

Damage - 6 k for 2 shots.

WIR. Yes, I think she might allow me with lesser charges (She kinda keeps messaging without any reason. LOL).

FR 2.

Yesterday Gitanjali SP told me that she has a beautiful slim HW of around 30 years and so johnny wanted to taste the same. Was slotted for 7 PM schedule. Just when was about to reach there, she called and told me that the lady won't be able to come due to some guests arriving at her home. I was pissed off but she said she would arrange for someone else. Thought of giving a try and waited for around 40 minutes before a lady in her late 30's arrived. I was about to leave, but for Johhny (the fool). Went ahead and had a CBJ till finish. Ran away as soon as I finished.

Scorecard:

Looks- 4/10 (Dark Complexion).

Body- 4/10 (Saggy Breasts & too fat for my choice).

BJ- 5/10 (too much of teeth).

Damage- 2 K.

WIR. SP Yes, She showed me a couple of stunning HW pics but 4 k / shot.

Cheers.

RascalsHole
05-24-16, 23:17
I once had one encounter with her. She told me her name was sweet. She has a baby around 2 year old, she is from MP. She showed me her baby's photo. Her behavior is extremely cold towards customers. She lays like a dead fish and expects you to mount her and finish as soon as possible. She has a big room with lots of space in comparison to other rooms. On inquiry she said that she is a good dancer and sometimes she dances with other girls in that room to satisfy her customers. She should be avoided at all costs..

Cato63
05-25-16, 03:03
Hi folks,

Planning to visit Kolkata in a couple of weeks, was really keen to sample some indies 25-30 yrs age group. Wiling to pay for good stuff. Senior members please help with some leads. My PM is active.

Thanks in advance.

Vijay1228
05-25-16, 03:07
Hey bro,

Will you please share the contact details?

Hello brothers,

This is my second FR on this forum and thanks a lot for appreciating my First FR.

I was in Kolkata last week and as its really very very hot in kKolkata and in a mood of spending some time with a girl roaming around kolkata.

I ask the group of Bengali girls through which I got that girl which I mentioned in my first FR.

But as they don't have anyone who is interested in spending so much time without doing actual business.

So I ask my friends who are also a frequent visitors to Kolkata and sometimes found a real gem.

One of my friend from Bangalore give me one number of college student who does business independently for fun and earn..===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

KajalDada
05-25-16, 04:00
Hello brother,

Right now I'm at Kolkata will be there till Monday staying at Park. Just need some heads-up. Interested in smart college girls or high roller or good quality HW or model willing 2 spend night or few hours with me. Would love 2 have some guidance from you. Your help will be appreciated.

AgarWalk
05-25-16, 06:34
Hey bro,

Would you mind sharing me the contact of the new town chick.

FR1.

Finally had the chance to meet Priyanka (almost 2 weeks back) at her new town flat. Decided for 3 PM time and went there. LOL reached an hour early due to low traffic and had to somehow kill my time there at CC2. Reached her apartment at around 3 and had to undergo all the security hassles & questions etc. Anyways done with it, I reached her Flat. She is decent looking and not a stunner. Chitchatted for a while and discussed various things before the first shot which was a great BBBJ and CIM. Had a smoke & then 2nd round with BBBJ and Fuck in various positions. Overall a very satisfying experience.

The Scorecard:

Looks- 7/10.

Body- 7/10.

BBBJ- 9/10 (I had better BBBJs in Mumbai).

Fuck- 7/10.

Damage - 6 k for 2 shots.

WIR. Yes, I think she might allow me with lesser charges (She kinda keeps messaging without any reason. LOL).

FR 2.

Yesterday Gitanjali SP told me that she has a beautiful slim HW of around 30 years and so johnny wanted to taste the same. Was slotted for 7 PM schedule. Just when was about to reach there, she called and told me that the lady won't be able to come due to some guests arriving at her home. I was pissed off but she said she would arrange for someone else. Thought of giving a try and waited for around 40 minutes before a lady in her late 30's arrived. I was about to leave, but for Johhny (the fool). Went ahead and had a CBJ till finish. Ran away as soon as I finished.

Scorecard:

Looks- 4/10 (Dark Complexion).

Body- 4/10 (Saggy Breasts & too fat for my choice).

BJ- 5/10 (too much of teeth).

Damage- 2 K.

WIR. SP Yes, She showed me a couple of stunning HW pics but 4 k / shot.

Cheers.

Pipul47
05-25-16, 06:59
Hi everyone,

New to this group and have my PM activated.

Looking forward to receiving some contacts from friends here.

Will reciprocate with a few contacts that I have (though not as great as some of you have posted).

Thanking you all in anticipation.

AgarWalk
05-25-16, 07:20
Hey bro,

Would you mind passing on the contact in PM. Would really appreciate our help.

Thanks.

Hello brothers,

One of my friend from Bangalore give me one number of college student who does business independently for fun and earn.

So I first saved that number in my phone and open a what's app to see the pic of that girl.

And I got very excited as she is really a very beautiful college going girl.

So I drop her message to her and surprisingly I got a very friendly response asking for reference.

After giving her reference of my friend she got very open and ask me about place, time and when I want to meet her etc.

I told her about my plan that I want a companion for roaming around Kol and after that I wish to have a service, and she happily got agreed, I though now she may raise her charges but she told me the regular charges of 15 k 2 short and the deal get done.

We meet near a jadhavpur colleage and I spot her right in front of landmark where she asked me to come with very friendly cute smile on her face wearing a jeans and t-shirts.

The girl was very friendly and a real college student.

Then we roam around Kol went to places like burra bazar, new market, college street and finally a famous ganga river at the evening time and done a boating at that time I first time hold her hands and kiss her, its really a awesome experience with very nice romantic ambiance.

Then we checked in my hotel.

Have a shower together to refresh our bodies for a session and done two very relaxing sessions without any hurry with lots of kisses and caressing.

After finishing the session both of us are at all not in a mood to get out of bed but as she got a call from her mother, she need to move on.

Then we went to hotel, Trincas have some drinks with dinner and drop her again to Jadhavpur.

Other damages- 4 k.

Tip- 2 k.

Appearance-

Face- 7/10 (she is not that beautiful but her attitude makes her more attractive then her looks).

Figure- 9/10.

Attitude- 10/10.

AgarWalk
05-25-16, 07:28
Can you please PM the location & the contact number.

Thanks in Advance.

Please PM me the location and contact no of this spa.

SexyMan74
05-25-16, 07:54
Well said bro. I agree. There are plenty of options. Why to waste hard earned money like this for few hours for an ordinary above average girl.

Bro,

Don't mis understand me.

You would had a 12/10 face and 20/10 GFE real aspiring model / college girl for nearly 60-70% of the price you paid.

My request to all mongers, do not overpay a simple lady (6/10 to 8/10 looked gals).

Don't let a simple looked lady think tat she is beautiful (I admire beauty and bargain accordingly).

I am ready to pay 10 k+ only for a gal who's face is 10+ / 10 for a minimum of 2 shots for min 2/3 hours flat (for your ref I give 11/10 to Katrina Kaif).

BFN

AgarWalk
05-25-16, 07:55
Hello,

Can you please provide the details & contact. In return would surely pass on some good contacts.

Thanks to FM2, spoken with SP near Jadavpur and booked Dona yesterday evening. As preferred by me had an amazing pair of knockers 36 d. Slim and very friendly. Connected from the word go. After initial chitchat started with DFK. She had a good technique of sucking lips. Myself sucked her boobs like eternity with fingers inside her hole. She itched for more and so I put two fingers. This went on for some time and then put me on my back and began sucking my balls. Had a great suckfeel. Asked me to put on condi but I wanted to bang her mouth with my dick and so I did. Then put on condi and went for doggy and then missi but was getting exhausted yet not cumming. She told me to take some rest. We chitchatted for some time and then went doggy and missi but the same result. So she cleansed my rod and again gave blow job but still didn't cum. So she started HJ but no result. She was also getting frustrated. I told her not to try more but she insisted as otherwise I will feel itchy thru the night. However I told her to leave it. She said OK. So we parted after usual hugging and goodbye.

While going out the SP showed two very good babes, one with good curves and the other with cute smile.

Thanks senior FM2 again.

Scorecard.

Face: 8/10.

Skin:9/10.

GFE:8/10.

Service:9/10.

WIR: Yes.

Samek1206
05-25-16, 10:19
Hello everyone,

Had been following this forum for the last couple of months and decided to venture SG for the second time with 2 friends. The day was this Sunday and time was around 8 o clock. First time I visited SG way back in October and found pretty decent girls in Blg. 12, among whom I chose a girl for 1 HR dance session. She was tall and everything about her was attractive.

Called the pimp, he told that he was not in the city and gave me another number. Another man came near Mitra cafe and took me to a building, telling that it is 12. I specifically remember that last time my guy took me to some other building. Can anyone please tell me where No. 12 actually is?(Starting from the metro).

Last time I roamed in about 5-6 buildings and found some beautiful ones. Some of them could easily become models. But this time, to my utter surprise I didn't find anyone attractive enough or maybe they were all busy. Do the girls change on a regularly basis?

Finally, on the pimp's recommendation and after visiting 2-3 buildings settled for Tina in PB or NL (I don't remember the building's name) for a dance. The service offered was pretty good, in fact she tried to please each one of us. She had small handful breasts, but not of my liking as I am a sucker for big tits.

After having done with 2 agrawalis, I want to taste some boudis too. Can you guys please suggest the names of buildings in which good looking Bengali women can be scored?

Thank you.

FatalFuck
05-25-16, 11:02
Went to the red [Names in Code Deleted by Admin], Sltlake. Had a nice time with a college girl named Preeti. Took B2B.

She tried her best to make it a good GFE.

Body: 8/10.

GFE: 8/10.

BBBJ: yes.

WIR: Sure. Would try another girl next time. She only told they have good collection of 12 girls including few NI / Punjabi. The girls might get scattered once they open the park street outlet.

Total Damage:-1600 in the counter and 5000 in the room. Which I found a bit high. 3 k would have done the justice.

Please suggest about same kind of MP. Also would like to know about El. E H spa. I am activating my PM. Can reciprocate with my cont in Delhi and Kol which may not be high in numbers as I have started mongering in last 6 months, but would be of good quality.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

SeaHawk20
05-25-16, 11:17
Really don't like to post negative FR, but posting this due to some reason. Odd KLPD after a longtime.

Coming straight to the point. Meet her in a place near Kasba. Quoted me 7 k plus 2 k for the place total 9 k. Dnt know what went there that agreed to this kind of crazy bargain. Anyway after reaching the place we started chit chatting. Look wise her face is 6/10 other than that she is just a meatball, awfully fat girl. After knowing that I truly works in the passport office she starting asking lot of things. And slowly slowly started to opening up. She is actually a Bangladeshi girl, crossed then started working as bar girl then possibility got kicked out and started working as a working girl, and possibly switch many hands.

Anyway up to this point everything fine but after she took her cloths off, its a huge turnoff. She got some marks in her belly possibly pregnancy mark, she also got some marks on her breast too. Racks are average but looks bigger due to push ups. Decided to stick to oral only and she started BBBJ, simply very average skill she start complaining " [Non-English text deleted by Admin]" and all that, and most annoying fact is that she put her Samsung note 4 in fake call mode. So after each 10-15 minute she takes some break and starts fake conversation. Truly its a huge turnoff and KLPD situation for me.

Saw some good FR about her but for me she is just awful. She is taking this business for granted or may be now knows the tricks and applying it. So just posted this FR as a warning no one wants to be a KLPD situation like this.

For me overall 5/10. Only the good part is the place she worth 3 k may be.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

Ala29
05-25-16, 11:22
Please bro give us some good contact and address and help us to find some good girls with reasonable price.

I am first time here.

Bro,

Don't mis understand me.

BFN===============================================

Greetings,

Jackson

NeoGuy11
05-25-16, 12:36
Hello guys,

I will be having a stopover at Kolkata airport for a few hours. Can anyone help me with a reliable indie or SP nearby. Or will it be better to go for nearby Spas?

You can PM me. Will try to help in Delhi.

Thanks in advance.

Pipul47
05-25-16, 13:19
Kindly share contacts if you can. My PM is active.

Hello fellow mongers,

Loveguy reporting from Kolkata, as you guys know I have been looking for NE contacts in Kolkata for a while now but all the profile that I came across was not to my liking or way too expensive from Delhi standard's. Today finally I had success in this category. Was in mood to bang for a while, to be true I hardly monger anymore in Kolkata, it's been three months from my last paid encounter. Have reduced my contact to just two reliable Sp, both are reliable and close to my place that's an added advantage. So called one of them and asked to arrange for a young non Bengali girl. She said she has a lead of a NE girl would I be interested. I was like hell ya!! This SPis a mid aged woman, who doesn't share pic or give options but still her girls have never disappointed me moreover being a regular I have an added advantage of not going forward if I don't like the profile.

Initially I wanted to go for LT but thought first to go for ST then if I like might take her for LT. So confirmed for a ST, and told her will meet in evening. After talking to the girl SP told me, the girl is going to Durgapur so if I have to bang her had to come in an hour. I didn't want to loose the first NE lead in many years so told her will reach in an hour but also reminded her of agreement that if I don't like the girl I will not go ahead she was fine with it.

Pipul47
05-25-16, 13:25
Hi,

Could you please share the name of the Broad Street spa. My PM is active.

In the afternoon called up the numbered spa in prime area of Kolkata. Got a very sweet and assuring response. Went over and was conned to accept a NI therapist. At the initial stage itself subject was broached by her. The rates were HJ3 k B2B 6 k. I laughed and said no. I thought for 6 k I can go over to new 10 in SG and get a wonderful lady for an hour.

(new 10 has lot of gorgeous ones) finally I said. 5 for HJ, she declined and I had a decent massage and walked out with an angry johny.

In the evening picked a no from JD (should have gone to yesterday's place. Dumb me! And went to broad street. 3 k +.5 k tip B2B HJ with a lovely girl Simran. She has an amazing body on a small frame. Only thing is keeps nagging about tips all the time unlike the earlier girl in the other spa.

Finalized a deal for next time 6 k for two girls B2B and FS.

KajalDada
05-25-16, 17:46
Past several days writing so many help needed SOS in Kolkata forum and got some lead from a few good heart today when I'm reach Kolkata I called Priyanka and not find her I tried my luck through web and got this chick (pix added). She is from Punjab here in Kolkata for few days very bubbly girl but she has some big Nos no Blackfoot, doggy but very tight damage is 15 k for 2 shorts.

Pipul47
05-25-16, 18:14
Dear friends,

Please provide SPA names in South Kolkata which provides Extras.

My PM is active.

Thanking you in anticipation.

RajatKothari45
05-25-16, 19:12
I am starting this list, so tat any other monger don't fall trapped with these bad to worst attitude girls at SonaGachi.

This list will be increased with my experience.

Hope this make some sense for other mongers to save their hard earned money.

I am requesting all fellow mongers to join here to save me and others also in SonaGachi.

Girl name with room and building name.

1. Chicki and Sweety (both sisters) at Shanti palace, they are the owners of Shanti Palace (avoid them at any cost). Sweety at ground floor and Chicki (sweety's younger sister at first floor of Shanti Palace. Just ask your girl's name and reject these two cheaters. Both of them are dead fish on bed, more over both will order you to come on their top at earliest.

So, avoid at any cost.

2. Tanushree at Building 12,1st floor, left side last room (door is the corridor end toilet's adjacent door). She will try to be sweet at first but later she will start showing her tremendous attitude. Kiss almost no no, No doggy, no position other than 2 minutes cowing and then missionary. More over she will start quarelling with you when you start firing your bastard pimp. She is having rapo with some pimps I know.

3. Kashis at Building 14 B (1st or 2nd floor, can't remember now) . She will not allow you to lip kiss. Very much in hurry always. Behavior not cooperative at all. This girl will not let you fade her 1% make up (LOL) , so only fuck with out touching her body part above solder (LOL).

4. Kavita at Sangam Bari (1st floor, left side last room) . Same, she will not let you do lip kiss, and other positions (else will be in super hurry up mode). Though I must confess tat this Girl's behavior is not tat bad. She didn't allowed me to lip kiss as I smoked in front of her (LOL, so, non smokers can take chance). This is a real cute girl.

Will add more names with my increasing experience at SG.

I request fellow mongers to add this list to save me and other monger's hard earned money at SonaGachi.

Will continue this post.

Thanks.

Rajesh Hard Dick
05-25-16, 23:38
Hi guys,

I'm coming to Kolkata on 1st & will be there for a few days. Looking for some local flavor or NEs Indies or reliable SPs.

Do help can reciprocate in Mumbai.

Indian100
05-26-16, 04:30
Hi,

Could you please share the name of the Broad Street spa. My PM is active.There was a conflicting report about strong arm tactics by the man in charge to one of our brothers. Please scroll through and read it. If you still want it or if you can tackle such pushy fellows ping me. Have fun.

Ratan456
05-26-16, 05:48
Thanks to my all fellow members here at Kolkata and great salute to my fellow senior "Ferguson" sir for this FR. After much search here I found Saina from building 12 would be worth a try. Man I had no idea how good looking she is and the service is awesome along with heavy drink. Not going for detail but following is the main course, hope it will be OK to you guys.

Face- Cute pie. 10/10.

Body / Figure 10/10.

Attitude-Great 10/10.

DFK- 12/10.

BBJ-11/10.

Anal-Said Yes. But did not try.

GFE- 10/10.

Almost tried everything and was happy. Her dance is also good in every meaning. Thanks guys and seniors here. Take care. Happy mongering. Oh Damage 6 k. ST.