PDA

View Full Version : Calcutta

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119

AgarWalk
05-26-16, 06:14
Hello fellow mongers.

Can you please provide me the contact of the spa. Will reciprocate few contacts too.

Regards.

Monger.

Nice FR buddy. Sorry about the condom completely slipped my mind to inform you. Hope you had a nice time nevertheless. If you like big boobs you can try Reshmi at the same place. Very nice GFE.

AgarWalk
05-26-16, 07:06
Hello guys,

As I will be travelling to kolkata this weekend & looking out for some fun, can anyone advise me a good catch of the SP or Spa's in kolkata which provide a good service with not paying too much extras.

Will revert you with some good Mumbai & Delhi contacts.

Thanks in advance.

FatalFuck
05-26-16, 09:00
Can you please give me contact details. Or anyone else who has ventured this place. Can reciprocate with few.

LoveGuy01
05-26-16, 10:13
Guys,

Has become less active on the forum these days, but what's happening to all of us? Last few reports monger paying 15 k for an average girl for a day out, someone spending 8 k on spa, someone paying 15 k for 2 shots. You guys need to stop paying these exorbitant prices. It's Kolkata not Goa, not Bangalore. Seriously I had shared a SP number with a guy from forum (don't ask me how cause I don't have pm activated with this ID) he sent me the pic of the girl I had for 2 k SP was asking 4.5 k. I told him to say no. These sp girls always try to quote higher than they already getting and once any monger agrees to pay that amount that becomes their basic rate.

I hardly monger these days but I still am keeping a SP exclusive who provides me good A/C place and variety of girls in range of 2 k-3 k including tip. I did have one bad experience with her and she didn't take money. So please keep the rate at check and don't spoil the market for other mongers.

RockAlpha
05-26-16, 12:54
While searching in locanto, found site of an inde named Mina, quoted 2.5 k, for short session. But isn't agreeing to share pics, seems kinda arrogant. Her number ends with 123.

Has anybody used her services, if yes, can you tell me how is she like frigid or enjoys with customer. Any help in this regard would be helpful.

VickkyDonor
05-26-16, 14:06
Guys,

Has become less active on the forum these days, but what's happening to all of us? Last few reports monger paying 15 k for an average girl for a day out, someone spending 8 k on spa, someone paying 15 k for 2 shots. You guys need to stop paying these exorbitant prices. It's Kolkata not Goa, not Bangalore. Seriously I had shared a SP number with a guy from forum (don't ask me how cause I don't have pm activated with this ID) he sent me the pic of the girl I had for 2 k SP was asking 4.5 k. I told him to say no. These sp girls always try to quote higher than they already getting and once any monger agrees to pay that amount that becomes their basic rate.

I hardly monger these days but I still am keeping a SP exclusive who provides me good A/C place and variety of girls in range of 2 k-3 k including tip. I did have one bad experience with her and she didn't take money. So please keep the rate at check and don't spoil the market for other mongers.I agree, I try not to agree to exorbitant rates. Can you share info of your SP?

Pipul47
05-26-16, 21:48
Hi,

I have had a session with this woman. Would not recommend. She has no value for someone's time and will make you wait for long. Also her place is a residence and some kid keeps banging the door. Does CBJ.

While searching in locanto, found site of an inde named Mina, quoted 2.5 k, for short session. But isn't agreeing to share pics, seems kinda arrogant. Her number ends with 123.

Has anybody used her services, if yes, can you tell me how is she like frigid or enjoys with customer. Any help in this regard would be helpful.

Pipul47
05-26-16, 21:59
Hi all,

Here goes my first FR.

Was in the mood for exploring some spas in Kolkata. Looked up nearbuy and saw a coupon of spa in South Kolkata. The offer and massage claimed were a bit different so opted for it.

Called the Spa to book an appointment and they asked me to come at 12:30. Ambiance was great and I was not made to wait and was taken to the spa room. Room very spacious and the entire room turns into a bathing room.

I got into my dispos and in comes this gorgeous Thai masseur Ms. K. She is extremely jovial.

She started the oil massage and after about 20 minutes offered extras. Negotiated a CBJ and B2B for 3 k she was asking for 4.5 k. Great body absolutely butter. Not a strand of hair anywhere in the body.

Awesome experience.

Looks: 8/10.

Boobs: 7/10 small but firm.

Pussy: delicious 10/10.

Expense: 1499 coupon + 3 k extras.

Best part was when she ended by giving me a foam bath on the spa table. Great experience.

Will go back again.

RahulA9282
05-27-16, 06:49
Hi all,

Here goes my first FR.

Was in the mood for exploring some spas in Kolkata. Looked up nearbuy and saw a coupon of spa in South Kolkata. The offer and massage claimed were a bit different so opted for it.

Called the Spa to book an appointment and they asked me to come at 12:30. Ambiance was great and I was not made to wait and was taken to the spa room. Room very spacious and the entire room turns into a bathing room.

I got into my dispos and in comes this gorgeous Thai masseur Ms. K. She is extremely jovial.

She started the oil massage and after about 20 minutes offered extras. Negotiated a CBJ and B2B for 3 k she was asking for 4.5 k. Great body absolutely butter. Not a strand of hair anywhere in the body.

Awesome experience.

Looks: 8/10.

Boobs: 7/10 small but firm.

Pussy: delicious 10/10.

Expense: 1499 coupon + 3 k extras.

Best part was when she ended by giving me a foam bath on the spa table. Great experience.

Will go back again.Bro,

Please give some hint of the name of spa. Is it h2 ham.

IAmTheBest
05-27-16, 08:10
Visited fortnight back with a coupon. Was early at about 11.30 am on Sunday. Therapists did not arrive by then. At about 12 ish 3 Thai therapists arrived. Opted for Thai dry massage. Was allotted a petite Thai therapist. Could not get her name. All sounds the same. No offence. This one was with the braces. Massage was OK. She knew the job. About 30 minutes in to the massage. She offered extras 1.5 k for HJ. 3 k for HJ and boob touching. 5 k for B2B. I said between 3 k - 4 k I get FS. She was adamant. Told me this was the rate. And she has been working in Kolkata for last 2 years. Anyway, I said to finish the massage and shall decide extras at the end. She said time won't permit. Anyway I said I would like to enjoy the massage. Total behavior changed. Finished the massage in another 20 minutes. She said this is the first time someone has refused extra service from her. Anyway paid. 5 k as tips. The bottom line is guys my appeal is that we mongers should have unity and not let the rates to be pushed up. I guess 1 k for HJ, 2 k for B2B and 3 k for FS is a great rate in this country. Thanks.

Dear friends,

Please provide SPA names in South Kolkata which provides Extras.

My PM is active.

Thanking you in anticipation.

PoulDotPinto
05-27-16, 13:03
Please read my recent post (s).

I am selective? Yup, you are right.

I just through call girls (face 7/10 gals) from my world no time (LOL, ha ha).

And I delete CG's cell numbers in no time (oho I am happy for some girls at?

I pay too much for my Pro GF's at SG (2600 to 5400 for a FS) ,yup, they deserve it, why? Why not? Face 10/10, believe me.

Bye.Finally after more than one year visited disha MP in girish park. Same people but found some new girls there. I will try them later.

Took rinki. Great GFE so happy. Lookis avg but behavier was good. Very coperative with CBJ and we tried diff position. Charges 1500+ 100+200.

PoulDotPinto
05-27-16, 13:06
Finally after more than one year visited disha MP in girish park. Same people but found some new girls there. I will try them later.

Took rinki. Great GFE so happy. Lookis avg but behavier was good. Very coperative with CBJ and we tried diff position. Charges 1500+ 100+200.

RockAlpha
05-27-16, 17:23
Hi,

I have had a session with this woman. Would not recommend. She has no value for someone's time and will make you wait for long. Also her place is a residence and some kid keeps banging the door. Does CBJ.Thanks for your info. She had too much arrogance. While talking itself turned. Me. Off, so didn't take any service. Do you know any other inde or SP who are in budget and give good GFE. I would reciprocate with few contacts that I have.

Sandy31
05-27-16, 20:26
Hey guys,

I think from my last 6 months explored Bangur MP fully, and I think every one had.

Let's explore something new.

So keep upload your FRs and help others mongers.

RajatKothari45
05-28-16, 09:04
Hi,

I have had a session with this woman. Would not recommend. She has no value for someone's time and will make you wait for long. Also her place is a residence and some kid keeps banging the door. Does CBJ.Once called this lady, she told me to wait at some busy more / junction.

Was waiting the busy area for 45/50 minutes with full blast of car's A/C.

Then the lady arrived, oh shit, look wise a very average looked lady, cancelled the deal instantly, just put on first gear and ran away the place at earliest.

Damage= precious time (which could had been utilized for other cutest Kolkata pro girls) and some diesel (LOL, tats OK).

Later she tried to call me, eventually blocked her number, (LOL).

Look first then every thing (I am not "close the face and fuck the place" kinda guy, my prob!

And I am having superb bargaining power for girls.

BFN, TC.

RockingKolkata
05-28-16, 10:10
Dear dude.

You sould not have paid that amount as tips considering her rude behavior. Your indulgence only jacks up her rate.

Visited fortnight back with a coupon. Was early at about 11.30 am on Sunday. Therapists did not arrive by then. At about 12 ish 3 Thai therapists arrived. Opted for Thai dry massage. Was allotted a petite Thai therapist. Could not get her name. All sounds the same. No offence. This one was with the braces. Massage was OK. She knew the job. About 30 minutes in to the massage. She offered extras 1.5 k for HJ. 3 k for HJ and boob touching. 5 k for B2B. I said between 3 k - 4 k I get FS. She was adamant. Told me this was the rate. And she has been working in Kolkata for last 2 years. Anyway, I said to finish the massage and shall decide extras at the end. She said time won't permit. Anyway I said I would like to enjoy the massage. Total behavior changed. Finished the massage in another 20 minutes. She said this is the first time someone has refused extra service from her. Anyway paid. 5 k as tips. The bottom line is guys my appeal is that we mongers should have unity and not let the rates to be pushed up. I guess 1 k for HJ, 2 k for B2B and 3 k for FS is a great rate in this country. Thanks.

GoldfishNets
05-28-16, 11:57
Had fixed appointment with my fav in Kolkata: the Pink salwar suite. Reached the appointed place a little late because of problem in my friends car which I borrow when I come here. Saw her, heard her soft cutest voice and my dong was hard like anything. Told her that and she touched my thing softly and giggled like a college girl. She had put on a little weight but it is only very little and added more curves to her physique.

Ordered beer and spoke with her a lot. She has that homely way of speaking that I like most.

After finishing beer, started deed which I am not detailing much. But we were enjoying so much that we were having little talks in between the deed. Sometimes we were laughing at each other and sometimes we were hugging tight. Today I cummed and so did she together.

We laid there under the sheets for some time sharing jokes and playing with each other. The best GFE.
.Mind sharing the contact number through PM my is just activated.

DelhiBoyLove
05-28-16, 12:01
Hello everybody,

I am looking for genuine tantra / tantric massage from qualified therapist. If any body have any clue for tantra / tantric massage, then, please PM me.

Thanks and regards.

DelhiBoyLove.

BigWorld
05-28-16, 17:42
Hey guys,

I think from my last 6 months explored Bangur MP fully, and I think every one had.

Let's explore something new.

So keep upload your FRs and help others mongers.Dude. Can you name the girls other than Mahua and Reshmi you tried at Bangur MP and their performance rating?

You can inbox also.

SeaHawk20
05-28-16, 18:12
Anyone tried this girl.

Opind
05-28-16, 20:15
Hi all,

Here goes my first FR.

She started the oil massage and after about 20 minutes offered extras. Negotiated a CBJ and B2B for 3 k she was asking for 4.5 k. Great body absolutely butter. Not a strand of hair anywhere in the body..What was the name of the SPA.

SeaHawk20
05-28-16, 20:37
Bro,

Just don't bother with the fake AH. I'm LOL at RajatKothari45's reference to Sealdah flyover beggar girl; that pretty much sums it up.

She's no AH. I know her well, from her early WG days and have tried her a few times at her personal flat near CC2 and elsewhere. Used to cost 5 K for two pops in early days. Although she used to be sweet and well mannered, unless you are fond of fucking a bamboo pole, you can get a lot better stuff with lesser damage to your pocket.

The indies in RK's recent FRs (I do enjoy his reports) seem way way better. You can get decent options in some MPs as well.

End of the day, it boils down to one's preferences. Personally I like a li'l more meat and li'l less attitude.

Happy mongering.You guys should be ashamed or this is just the share amount of frustration about something else. She is just a wounderful girl in both sexual and intelligence angle. This kind of behavior normally sending most of the indies into hiding.

RajatKothari45
05-28-16, 20:38
In a sub premium building found a cake today 12/10 face (believe me).

Her malkin asked 4200 (I asked 1400 LOL, straight denial).

Tomorrow going to bargain till 2600 for a shot.

What a face, new comer must be in SG, I am fantasizing to enter her, ohh.

Give me a best of luck for tomorrow LOL.

My pimp will help to bargain at fullest tomorrow, bastard promised me today.

Oh my dick already climbed my head for tat superb girl, ohh what a face and what a natural set of boobs, what a smile.

Any way, I will fuck you tomorrow lady.

BFN.

RockAlpha
05-28-16, 20:42
Once called this lady, she told me to wait at some busy more / junction.

Was waiting the busy area for 45/50 minutes with full blast of car's A/C.

Then the lady arrived, oh shit, look wise a very average looked lady, cancelled the deal instantly, just put on first gear and ran away the place at earliest.

Damage= precious time (which could had been utilized for other cutest Kolkata pro girls) and some diesel (LOL, tats OK).

Later she tried to call me, eventually blocked her number, (LOL).

Look first then every thing (I am not "close the face and fuck the place" kinda guy, my prob!

And I am having superb bargaining power for girls.

BFN, TC.Thanks for the great info. So can you provide some inde or Sp number. I ll reciprocate. Currently I m looking for new girls. As my SP hasn't got any new ones. My PM is active. Any help would be grateful.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was originally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING and thus was edited to normal case text. Writing in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING in the internet equivalent of shouting and is thus is prohibited on this forum.

In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

JayFun123
05-28-16, 23:14
Hi guys,

Have anyone tried this inde. She is living at salt lake city.

Lachhipur Wala
05-29-16, 09:42

Oh my dick already climbed my head for tat superb girl, ohh what a face and what a natural set of boobs, what a smile.

BFN.Go direct to her after 9 pm and bargain in room with girl only. You will get her<1. 5 k.

Member #4408
05-29-16, 10:38
Seahwak20,

I consider this kinda posts as "Sour Grapes". Priyanka Ah is undoubtedly one of the best inde we have in the city. To those who have been posting off late about her attitude, well money can't buy everything. And how does it matter if she is an air hostess or not? We are not looking for any discounts in flight tickets from her! We mongers make up stories about our identities. Same rule applies for the WGs.

I do agree with you because of this kinda attitude most mongers do not share indes in the forum.

You guys should be ashamed or this is just the share amount of frustration about something else. She is just a wounderful girl in both sexual and intelligence angle. This kind of behavior normally sending most of the indies into hiding.

LustyMan100
05-29-16, 11:33
Anyone tried this girl.Are you sure she is pro? She looks too good for it. I may be wrong and hope I am. Do share your experience when you try.

Watermelon23
05-29-16, 18:03
Visited fortnight back with a coupon. Was early at about 11.30 am on Sunday. Therapists did not arrive by then. At about 12 ish 3 Thai therapists arrived. Opted for Thai dry massage. Was allotted a petite Thai therapist. Could not get her name. All sounds the same. No offence. This one was with the braces. Massage was OK. She knew the job. About 30 minutes in to the massage. She offered extras 1.5 k for HJ. 3 k for HJ and boob touching. 5 k for B2B. I said between 3 k - 4 k I get FS. She was adamant. Told me this was the rate. And she has been working in Kolkata for last 2 years. Anyway, I said to finish the massage and shall decide extras at the end. She said time won't permit. Anyway I said I would like to enjoy the massage. Total behavior changed. Finished the massage in another 20 minutes. She said this is the first time someone has refused extra service from her. Anyway paid. 5 k as tips. The bottom line is guys my appeal is that we mongers should have unity and not let the rates to be pushed up. I guess 1 k for HJ, 2 k for B2B and 3 k for FS is a great rate in this country. Thanks.Dude you should not have given 5 k as tip as we are setting uneven expectation for providing tips. I mean 5 k as tip! That's to much.

RockAlpha
05-29-16, 18:18
Anyone tried this girl.Hi Seahawk,

The girl looks hot. I would love to try her. Can I get her contact.

Salspak
05-30-16, 02:35
Do share the pimp's number. I know by the time I get there, she will be used meat.

Nonetheless. All the very best! Do her good.

BFN.

IAmTheBest
05-30-16, 06:28
It was 500 rupees. That was for the good massage she provided.

Dude you should not have given 5 k as tip as we are setting uneven expectation for providing tips. I mean 5 k as tip! That's to much.

Aamit
05-30-16, 13:07
You guys should be ashamed or this is just the share amount of frustration about something else. She is just a wounderful girl in both sexual and intelligence angle. This kind of behavior normally sending most of the indies into hiding.Dear friends,

Can you please share contact of Priyanka please. I have not tried her till now but would love to.

My pm is active.

Thanks,

Aamit

Rana Das
05-30-16, 16:33
Do share the pimp's number. I know by the time I get there, she will be used meat.

Nonetheless. All the very best! Do her good.Please give me the pimp phone number of SG.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Meraj
05-30-16, 17:06
Hi friends,

I'm a silent reader of this forum, I would like to activate PM facility, I will be very grateful to you, if you could advise me how to activate it, can I use my normal debit card for the subscription.

Many thanks,

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

RajatKothari45
05-30-16, 17:53

Nonetheless. All the very best! Do her good.Don't worry.

From Ganesh bhawan side, enter Shanti palace Galli.

Take right turn after SP, the very first right side building.

Now!

LOL you can't miss the girl.

I fixed her at 2500 all inclusive.

And yup, true GFE.

She's just 1 month in SG, a fresher in all aspects in SG.

Cheers.

Ohh I mistaken, face is 8. 5/10 (not 12/10) after you intake all her lipsticks LOL LOL.

So, after a long time "three cheers for SG".

BFN, TC.

SeaHawk20
05-30-16, 18:17
I was following the advertisements in both popular websites. After some homework. I called them and took an appointment at Ballygunge Phari area. I was waiting there in my car. One guy came and took me to Broad Street. There was a MP at 1st floor at the crossing (sorry can't recall the name).

I had telephonic conversation with a lady name Neha and she told I would get FS at 2 K here. Now the game begins. The lady in this MP showed me a rate card like other MPs. Example Dry massage 1.5 k. Oil at 2 k etc. Then I saw some therapists there and had some cheat chat. I got to know, they had special package like CBJ, BBJ, B2band FS. I asked about the package cost, she told me only 10 K for B2B sucking and FS. I was shocked / disappointed and told the girl "Bangkok is cheaper than you" etc.

MP Girl- We are better than Bangkok and specially skilled, don't miss the BBJ here-- bla bla.

Me- Are you mad? Do you know what 10 K means, I can go to SG and can take 10 shots.

MP girl- Don't compare us with SG girls.

Me. Yes true- they are more beautiful than you etc.

Now the owner and other guy came in the picture and started asking money from me. I kept myself quite and answered nothing. Now the other guy came close to me and told me if I want to have a safe exit. I should pay at-least 1500 . Now I shouted like hell and started telling them in Bengali- "Mother fucker you don't know whom you are talking to, I ll definitely kill your business etc ". Actually this was very close to my office and I really knew some people here and there. I took name of some well known local person and immediately got a safe exit without paying anything. I told them -"I ll try my best to destroy your so called reputation and you will simply pluck your pubic hair".

After returning from there -- I started calling every Msg add in Locanto and told them "I am standing in front of Ballygunge Phari please suggest me the place. "Every person was suggesting the same MP where I went. I fucked every person over phone (as much as I can) , some guaranteed me "I can make 50% less" (means 50% of 10 K) , some said I ll arrange it within 2 K etc. Well now I understand their business pattern. These are some call centers and few MPs are in their list. Its just a big trap working undercover. These call centers have different names different websites like kolkatabodymassage, greenviewmassage bla bla.

I request ISGians. Please play safe and don't follow these locanto or backpages advertisements.

Forgive me for my bad English. Now its time for a Beer Bye.Just forget the day and move on. KLPD happens. Its always better not to go to the den directly and share info gather some news then make the move. My way is I don't negotiate anything at the beginning just go for the normal massage and choose the girl. You will always going to have better info from her while massaging.

RajatKothari45
05-31-16, 08:04
Don't worry.

From Ganesh bhawan side, enter Shanti palace Galli.

I fixed her at 2500 all inclusive.

And yup, true GFE.

BFN, TC.For kind information of all new comer mongers at SG.

Please try to understand the rate of any girl at SG (prem to sub prem to 540 per fuck girl).

It depends upon your regularity at SG and off course the business you are giving to your regular pimp.

Though I have seen cute (8+/10 face) girls at 540 per fuck way (you don't need pimps there) , extra 200 rupee in advance? You will be in heaven with them.

Now coming to prem / sub prem baris.

Though your pimp will help by saying only two sens "that your are very old and regular customer, and if the gal behaves well then I will definitely repeat her 4/5 times per month, tats it, that's the favor your getting from your regular pimps.

You will fell stupid to ask any gal to take 2500 as a first time visitor (if she is quoting 3200+) at SG.

And remember, refrain from telling tat one guy given you this much money on so and so date (it will not serve your very purpose of bargaining as girls haven't seen you there before).

Always refrain from telling tat you are coming from some one's reference, tat will keep her rates well high beyond your purchasing power. Don't do it.

Just go and see ask your questions, and start bargaining.

For your kind information, I never told a busiest SG girl tat you are taking 2200 from my friend (he is one of her first lot customers when she used to stay in some other building) , now why 5400 from me?

Eventually now she has come down also for me (off course after so much repeat visits) , but not to tat extent, and I am happy, this is the real business.

BTW, so called MPs, Indes can not compete with SonaGachi girls.

I as a Kolkata boy feel proud to have a SonaGachi around my place.

Cheers.

ChariotRK
05-31-16, 17:03
Ashamed of what? Each one is entitled to his own views and tastes. You may find her mind boggling and I may not.

What's wrong with that?

Suggest you read the post carefully before jumping to comment, as nowhere it has been said she's horrible; in fact, I have clearly mentioned that she's quite well behaved.

So, stop preaching.

[rQUOTE=SeaHawk20;1886286]You guys should be ashamed or this is just the share amount of frustration about something else. She is just a wounderful girl in both sexual and intelligence angle. This kind of behavior normally sending most of the indies into hiding. [/QUOTE]

JustDoItGuy
05-31-16, 17:03
Hey Senior members,

Can somebody oblige me with talked about Priyanka AH contact?

Quick PM would be highly appreciated.

PoulDotPinto
06-01-16, 03:08
Casual boring day. I was just wondering in the mall near nagar bazar. Just came across a thai massage in 3rd or 4 rth floor. Not remember exactly.

Thoughtof a good massage. Went to tge counter and asked the rate. They put the menu / rate card. So minm was 2500. Asked and bargained about cost they offered 20% only so just asked for the next slot after one hour. While waiting for another one hour started searching on internet about thai massage discount and came across groupon coupons. So downloaded nearby app so got the same massage in 999/- this was for aroma massage which was the minimum pressure massage. But fir the sake of massage and discount I purchased that and went again to counter for clarification. Tha manager told me that if you book via nearby then you have to book your appointment before hand. I bargained and requested so he agreed fir the same earlier alloted time.

Now the massage was given by thai lady. These days only two gals are available earlier it was four. Told by manager only.

Got into the room. They gave me disposable. After dress changing massage started. Massage was gud. After20 minutes of silence she offered extra. Rate card was like 1500 for HJ. 3000 for b2 b I felt it costly started bargaining but she was tough to negotiate. So finally took HJ with toughing fingering and boob press at 1500. I felt bit costly. But took it n enjoyed the HJ with boob sucking and fingering.

So may be I will try this spa later when other thai girl will return. But just for massage.

GreatCasanova
06-01-16, 03:58
Hi guys,

I have not posted for long but had marathon sex in last few months starting from CIS to classy babe. Recently discovered a SP who is beautiful and sweet. She is so sweet really you cannot believe. She has a wide range of profiles in Kolkota. Even 3 nos Bengali movie stars are her profile. The Bengali movies are well known in Kolkota. I will not disclose the name of movie here as they can be identified. Beautiful damsels. Guys earn money save and fuck classy babes. Banging sweat odor clad babes is no fun. The best thing is she has 3 models who do anal sex. Wow wow wow wow, wow. Beautiful babes with ass for sell. Yummy. Genuine mongers pm me. I can introduce her to you if you are genuine and want to bang. She charges 15 k for 2 shot for actress and 25 k night. Anal model charge negotiable. I wonder how these beauty queens take cock in ass.

Sanjay321
06-01-16, 14:44
Hi fellow mongers,

Can I have any lead near new Alipore.

My PM is activated.

My PM is activated. Please PM me send leads / contacts.

Thanks in advance.

Sanjay

GattyHere
06-01-16, 20:29
Hello all,

I am new here so want help to find cheap and safe location. Can any senior / regular member help me? It will be very helpful for me.

Thanks.

Rock The Cock
06-01-16, 20:47
Boss,

Please share the contact.

Excellent experience. It appears so.

Will be really obliged.

Tried sending you a message but your PM is full.

My PM is active.

Had fixed appointment with my fav in Kolkata: the Pink salwar suite. Reached the appointed place a little late because of problem in my friends car which I borrow when I come here. Saw her, heard her soft cutest voice and my dong was hard like anything. Told her that and she touched my thing softly and giggled like a college girl. She had put on a little weight but it is only very little and added more curves to her physique.

Ordered beer and spoke with her a lot. She has that homely way of speaking that I like most.

After finishing beer, started deed which I am not detailing much. But we were enjoying so much that we were having little talks in between the deed. Sometimes we were laughing at each other and sometimes we were hugging tight. Today I cummed and so did she together..

Meindmc
06-01-16, 20:53
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

SeaHawk20
06-02-16, 05:34
SP.

Bump into this SP last night, they are operating in hazra side, they have a few dens in someplaces but since I mostly like indies with a place or can come to my place type didn't bother much. But shared some serious snaps and quoting quite a lot. Anyone tried? Ending 227.

Searched locanto / backpage etc they have no add what soever. Sp genuine because got it from a trusted contact but my question regarding the girls they are showing may be.

SeaHawk20
06-02-16, 09:00
Reply received from Sharmila / Sharmi.

It's like a whole menu card minus the service tax and swacch bharat tax! Fellas who have been with her. No hard feelings.Dude thank you. You saved my day. Doing some monging again lately and talked with her over phone and was hoping to give it a shot this Sunday. Thanks for saving the day.

Pipul47
06-02-16, 11:40
Could you provide some hint about the venue.

I have just encountered with a value for money deal at a spa near gariahat. I just bought a voucher (550 rs after discount) from well known website out of curiosity.

This was a 4 years old business. I had talk with the counter girl regarding the online voucher and she processed it and offered me a room with jacuzzi and a girl name starts with M. She is 25 yr old and little bulky (but not flabby) with good assets and nice smooth skin. Her boobs and ass immediately caught my eyes. She asked me if I want to have creme massage at 400/- extra. I simply said no as I was not interested to waste money. Anyway, she started her job and we started cheat chat.

Me:- How long you are working here.

She: 2 months.

Me: where do you stay etc.

She: near by..

SapattCool
06-02-16, 20:28
Hey friends,

I will be visiting Kolkata for a few days. Looking for some well endowed housewife / upscale / beautiful Bong. Will help if you are visiting USA. My PM is active.

SeaHawk20
06-02-16, 22:34
Started mongering again after a long gap and contacted some new sp, indies and for this case a few mps too (not my first preference) . But after reading a lot of reviews and f. Reports I think indie scenario are very dull. Just want to ask few things to avoid KLPD scenario as much as possible.

Regarding the new indes its still bit safer since you can always ask the bird to come out from her nest to meet and judge as per your ability. But KLPD still can happen after you go back to her nest but still this risk worth taking I guess.

Regarding the sp's that's the part I am really not so sure. Contacted a few recently but what they are showing and what they are quoting. Some quoting just way to much, which even if its true should not be agreed with and some quoting just bit too low compare to demand and supply in kolkata scenario.

My old trusted sp ran out of gun powder so to fire the gun got to try this new sps none the less. I guess I will ask if they got any outcall brid and arrange a place or bring her back to my place and match the girls description / snaps, other than going directly to their den.

So just asking. How you guys actually deal with the first time sp contacts. Please share a few words.

Cheers.

ChariotRK
06-03-16, 06:05
Anyone tried this chic? Any feedback? Number ends with 155. She advertises on popular website.

Andy7
06-03-16, 07:33
Does anyone know 'Geetanjali Badi's exact location. I know its somewhere between PB and NK but where exactly i don't know

looking for some landmark or pic from wonobo. ThanksStill unlocated. Can someone please help.

KaranToday
06-03-16, 08:51
[Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Mitian 1989
06-03-16, 13:10
I agree to Dark Desires and Seahwak20. Priyanka is one of the best and as rightly put, it doesn't matter if she is a AH or not.

Mitian

Seahwak20,

I consider this kinda posts as "Sour Grapes". Priyanka Ah is undoubtedly one of the best inde we have in the city. To those who have been posting off late about her attitude, well money can't buy everything. And how does it matter if she is an air hostess or not? We are not looking for any discounts in flight tickets from her! We mongers make up stories about our identities. Same rule applies for the WGs.

I do agree with you because of this kinda attitude most mongers do not share indes in the forum.

ManOfLove
06-03-16, 13:20

After finishing beer, started deed which I am not detailing much. But we were enjoying so much that we were having little talks in between the deed. Sometimes we were laughing at each other and sometimes we were hugging tight. Today I cummed and so did she together..How much is the damage for the LT?

Mitian 1989
06-03-16, 13:36
This is exactly the same experience I had when I visited her around 2 weeks back. Awesome girl.

I also tried Mahi on the same floor and she is equally good. I had gone with my friend and somehow his pant got torn at the back.

Mahi took the pain of stitching it without even asking for it. I have not seen any girl like that. However No BBBJ with Mahi.

Can safey say that Prem Bandhan top floor is the best place to go blindly and you will find a gem. I have tried other girls there as well and all are good though not to Kareena levels. She is the best.

She would make you feel so special.

Mitian.

Pipul47
06-03-16, 15:02
Hi all,

Would be heading to the Bangur spa soon. Could you please provide names of girls who can be taken. Heard a lot about 2 girls but if there are other please do let me know.

My PM is active.

Regards.

SeaHawk20
06-03-16, 22:01
Talked with second one quoting 9 k inclusive digit ending 549 . first one from a sp ciaiming she use to be a parlor girl.

SeaHawk20
06-04-16, 06:28
Got this snap from a inde talked this morning, seems bit newer side. Outcall incall both but quoting much , any guess what the right service charge should be if its a outcall accommodation arranged by me

KarmaGuy
06-04-16, 06:51
Talked with second one quoting 9 k inclusive digit ending 549 . first one from a sp ciaiming she use to be a parlor girl.9 K is way too much bro. & the shown girl is not genuine. She is DP in many of the ads in the net.

Bargain hard. In Kol 5 k for indies, is enough.

VickkyDonor
06-04-16, 07:15
Got this snap from a inde talked this morning, seems bit newer side. Outcall incall both but quoting much , any guess what the right service charge should be if its a outcall accommodation arranged by meThat is subjective but I think 4-5 k should be reasonable.

RockAlpha
06-04-16, 12:13
Talked with second one quoting 9 k inclusive digit ending 549 . first one from a sp ciaiming she use to be a parlor girl.Hi Seahawk,

If you try the second girl. In red. Do tell. Me I would like to try her as well.

BhopalGuy4U
06-04-16, 12:37
Any reviews on this chick from Salt Lake?

LOL, she is damn beautiful.

SeaHawk20
06-04-16, 12:38
A quite well known sp willing to provide accommodation in park hotel shared this. Quoting 10 k (will bargain) for 2 pop 2-3 HR. He sound convincing actually got connection in park.

My question is anyone took her service? Or this pics are just net / fb grab pic ?

please if anyone saw this pics before do let me know , coz i am really kind of convince that this one is a real deal .... because while talking i heard a few girls chattering in fluent english behind him

KarmaGuy
06-04-16, 13:00
A quite well known sp willing to provide accommodation in park hotel shared this. Quoting 10 k (will bargain) for 2 pop 2-3 HR. He sound convincing actually got connection in park.

My question is anyone took her service? Or this pics are just net / fb grab pic ?

please if anyone saw this pics before do let me know , coz i am really kind of convince that this one is a real deal .... because while talking i heard a few girls chattering in fluent english behind himHave seen nunber 5 & 6 girl's DP (same) with a Delhi SP, promising the girl providing services at Delhi.

P Hotel is the right place, he is inviting you. It is common there.

Have some contacts at Kolkata as well, open for reciprocation to other fellow mongers too.

Thanks

Pipul47
06-04-16, 13:40
My first time at this place. I was so confident after reading reviews here that I passed myself at being a regular at this spa. Chose ms. P. and she was great. Awesome features. Cute little breasts. She was totally cute.

She gave a phenomenal BBBJ and I almost came but controlled and then took her WOT. And fingered her tight little ass. Had a great time.

Damage- 3 k counter + 1 k tip.

Best part was no one even asked for money upfront all payments made were after the deed.

Thanks to all for a great experience.

Cheers.

MeOops
06-04-16, 17:50
The pic is definitely of ParkHotel. Have stayed at this hotel multiple times. Don't know about this SP / Pic.

Have seen nunber 5 & 6 girl's DP (same) with a Delhi SP, promising the girl providing services at Delhi.

Have some contacts at Kolkata as well, open for reciprocation to other fellow mongers too.

Thanks

SeaHawk20
06-04-16, 18:38
Have seen nunber 5 & 6 girl's DP (same) with a Delhi SP, promising the girl providing services at Delhi.

ThanksWill contact him anyway when I return to kol. That guy sound very convincing, sometime I guess its even difficult for them to share their real contacts snaps in kolkata scenario its not Delhi after all.

PlayHard72
06-05-16, 04:17
This SP provides quality items in Park Hotel. Rates are a bit high but quality is premium.

JayFun123
06-05-16, 04:23
Hi guys,

Have anyone tried this inde. She is living at salt lake city.Sorry guys forgot to attach the pics of salt lake city inde. I have taken her many times in Gujarat a month ago now she is in Kolkata.

Jnair90
06-05-16, 07:13
Hey guys,

I'm new here. Can anyone suggest a good girl from this area.

SeaHawk20
06-05-16, 08:29
Made a genuine (as it seems) contact, and talked with her seems like complete freshbie and sound very 2 minded. Can't bring this one to my place can anyone suggest a good moderate accommodation like guesthouse or hotel with girl friendly rules. Either this girl is joking it or else she is a newbie. Quoted me 2. 5 for 1 HR 2 shot which isn't kol inde standard. Not posting her snap since she requested awfully.

Please suggest me a guesthouse or hotel. Just for today.

SamKhan
06-05-16, 16:05
Hello friends,

After experience of HW in Mumbai I was craving for some girl experience. But I could not get any good budgeted girl contact in Mumbai so wanted to try it somewhere else. However, recently I was in kolkata and thanks to my senior Kolkata friends Neilroy, Amit etc who provided some contacts to me.

As usual I contacted the Sp Mr S of Jadavpur and took an appointment. Sp is very cordial and soft spoken. When I inquired he says everything in the menu and quoted 1. 2 k for 1 HR, 1 shot.

After confirming I reached Jadavpur near hospital and a person came on bike and took me to den. 4 girls paraded Deepa, Riya, Tiya and Piya as told by Sp. One girl was in saree and she was heavy but not of so good figure. However, I selected one girl named Deepa and I later found that she is a sex goddess. She has good figure and is of about 23-25 yrs age. She is a single mother of one child. But a very good girl with golden heart.

Den is MP only fir name but it is used for fuck session. No massage at all. If someone wants good fuck then visit. Anyway, session started with cheek kiss and boobs pressing and sucking to my heart content. Deepa is a very hot gal and sex hungry. I kissed her back, neck and stomach. She is fair, slim, good looking. After foreplay of about half an hour I took in missionary and fucked her and came inside (of course in condom).

I gave her tip of 200 and promised to visit again. When I came outside I saw a very good heavy, curvy with nice ass, saree clad girl of age about 30-32 . I think she may be Sonali as I read FR on her. I will try her in my next visit. But I have some fear about the locality. It is located in densely populated area and the ongoing activities may be under scanner of locals. Place is not so good and also seems to be unhygienic. If someone wants to visit he may carry one separate bedsheets for good hygiene. However, I request Kolkata brothers to keep the price in control. 1.2 k is good for these girls.

If these girls came as an indi for night within 4-5 k then it is a good option. I tried to take the personal contact of Deepa, but she said that she only do these things in MP. But anyway, if any Kolkata brothers will be able to take the personal contact of these girls will be nice.

I am interested to take these girls as an indi for night but within the range of 4-5 k.

Samkhan

Murali2001
06-05-16, 17:52
This report is a bit old. I had opportunity to be in Kolkatta on 21st and 22nd of May. My mongering experience during my visit is as follows:

21st May: After reaching Kolkatta around 12 noon, I refreshed and reached SG around 4 in the afternoon. This time I wanted to taste mediocre buildings such as Ganesh Bhavan, Ganga Jamuna etc and discover if any hidden gems. Took the guided tour but the choices were limited may be because it was bit early. After going through many buildings I could not find what I liked. As both of us were tired asked him to show the wares at PB. Choose Hema on the top floor. I choose her as I had been with her on my previous visit. (See my previous report). Choose only for dance. She recognized me and started undressing on the second song itself. I was in no mood for FS. She tried all the tricks like allowing me to finger her, rubbing herself on my dick. I did suck her melons to my hearts content. However the little guy was not responding. In the end she started complaining that no one would dance naked for so long unless you take FS, which I was not willing to do. Left her after an Hour.

22nd May Afternoon: I was staying near Park Circus near Ladies Park. Was searching for a joint where I could have lunch. Instead found a Spa. It was located on 5th floor. The counter charges were 1800. Was allocated a local by the name of Diya. The massage was good. All indications were given by her that extra services were available. Popped the question and was quoted 3 K. Negotiated but she was adamant. As junior took over I relented. Off comes the cloth. Took her in mish. Liked the way her tits bounced. Came after 5 minutes. Freshened up and left for lunch.

22nd Evening: After some rest again visited SG. This time on the first floor of Ganga Jamuna found Reshmi. Took her for dance and shot. She had big jugs to my liking. Dance started. Started handling her melons which were handful. Tickled it suck it for a long time. Then took her first doggy, then WOT and in the end mish. Though her dance was good did not enjoy the act as her pussy is a bit loose.

Left Kolkatta next day morning with the knowledge that I have an opportunity to taste the wares at Delhi in the weekend.

SomeBoy03
06-05-16, 20:24
This weekend my folks are out of town so had all the time for myself.

4th June.

1 PM Went to Naya bari with my usual pimp. On 3rd floor there is a Agra wali called Chandni, she used to be in 14 A earlier. Took her for a ST. Biggest boobs in SG. Very GFE treatment, doesn't watches the clock. DFK for 15 minutes (yes).

After that started the real deed, which went on for 25 minutes. The girl is very cooperative and tries out all positions as you request. And most importantly she enjoys a good sex.

As a repeat customer, I enquired about BJ. She doesn't do it, but tried licking my balls. I felt she would throw up so asked her to stop. So we finished and she ordered some cold drinks for me.

Damage: 3200 + 200 for drink.

Boobs: 100/10 (Check her out guys).

GFE: 9/10.

Overall: 8/10.

WIR: Yeah, good for an occasional change.

Went to PB with a mind to spend some time with Kareena. I was also carrying a small birthday gift for her, which she was eagerly waiting for. Learnt that she was out for few hours.

There is another girl on 4th floor called Taniya (I always meet Kareena on PB 3rd floor only, otherwise these two girls would get in a catfight). About Taniya, I've known her 5 years, ever since she started working in Ganesh Bhawan. We keep in touch, exchange greetings during festivals, so we are kind of old friends.

So, with her there are no taboos. Went upto 4th floor woke her up, as it was still afternoon. She asked me to stay for 2 hours, I said lets see. Sent away my pimp.

Half an hour of exchanging pleasantries, enquiring about wellbeing of each others families etc. . And we started undressing while still in a long DFK. Then the usual ball licking and BBJ followed.

She whispered that she was just through her periods and it was a session after 4 days. 20 minutes of action followed. Took me to the water point to wash. While washing she started another BBJ (clever girl. 2nd hour assured).

I asked her if she remembers all the action she used to provide while in Ganesh Bhawan (hinting anal), on which she replied "Why not try something new". Went back to the bed, the long BBJ culminated in a CIM.

So, that was it for the evening, came out drained (literally) had some tea outside and went home.

Damage: 6400.

Boobs: ?/10 (Absolutely flat chested chick).

GFE: 10/10.

Overall: 10/10.

WIR: She is always my fallback option.

5th June.

Decided to explore the Masjid Bari side to try out low budget stuff.

As soon as I entered there I was accosted by an elderly pimp. Told him my preferences. He says "Sir, don't worry, my choices are always awesome, ask anybody about Lagan". I thought WTF so this the famous Lagan of ISG forums.

Anyway, she showed around few choices, I didn't like. Got rid of him.

Straightaway went to my GF in Shanti Place. In SG if you have a GF type girl, all services are assured. She will go out of her way to please you. So that was it.

Overall a wasted day, partly salvaged by my GF.

Lesson learnt. I'll stick to well tried out ladies in the premium buildings.

RajatKothari45
06-06-16, 05:46
6th June.

Went to SG around 8.30 P M (after a long day sleep, LOL, after effect of 11 pegs of 12 yrs send BD hang / O with friends last night).

Found a new gem at a prem bhldn.

Fingered her for long 20/25 minutes directly on GS, she literally was in heaven.

The girl got crazy like nething, started licking whole body, then started BBJ w / o condy (though just for 3/4 mnts).

Then tried every position with her (no anal).

Finally a satisfied man I am after banging her hard in miss for a good 15/18 minutes.

Then when I was washing my dick with HW, she started vomit.

WTF, I had a CG in my pocket, given her, asked to wash her mouth with tooth paste, LOL.

She started telling me not to tell any one in the bldng about the sucking part, please please please promise karo tum. (I promised LOL ha ha).

Score.

GFE= 10/10.

Face= 8/10.

Damage= imagine std (I bargained and she agreed to my rate).

WIR= OMG yes yes next weekend again.

Then went to one cute lady whom I repeated 3/4 times.

This time I bargained for 400 rupee discount from her, she denied, controlled my dick, she told fixed rate, fuck off, ego hurt, deleted her number in front of her.

Went for 'my lady' at SG. Lucky chap I am, she was free.

90+ minutes in her room, 1 shot, lot of chit chats, lot of fighting with her, lot of slangs exchange, lots of music from my PD, lot of jumping with loud music, active debate whose great! Afro or tiesto LOL, ha ha.

Oh ya, one full glass of horlicks, I denied strongly, but she won the fight again, had to sip the whole bloody item, huh felt like a little school boy.

I was in heaven, thank you madam, and sorry, no gift for you this time.

Damage of 1 hour std.

BTW, nobody disturb us after 1 hour, this is her strict order to her naukar, That guy is also very good.

It was already 12.00 a. M + when I entered my beast, LOL.

Her naukar escorted me all the way to my car (it was parked around half km far from ubi ATM). Given her 200 rs bakhsis, again an ear to ear laugh, bid him good night.

BFN, TC.

Ankit14
06-06-16, 09:50
I would going to KD on 8 if everything goes well. Any advise. Plus what else service is available there other than BJ for whc kd is famous. Do girls provide rimming or prostate!

Indian100
06-07-16, 03:59
I would going to KD on 8 if everything goes well. Any advise. Plus what else service is available there other than BJ for whc kd is famous. Do girls provide rimming or prostate!I don't think so. But try and you may be rewarded. Also post your review with names for future use for others.

I will be visiting in a fortnight.

All the best.

ManOfLove
06-07-16, 11:29
Hello members,

Please find me a good hotel under 3 k per night within the city which is GF friendly.

Pipul47
06-07-16, 12:04
Dear all,

Everyone seems to have gone quiet these days.

Hoping for some help from seniors to get decent contacts, not very expensive though.

Thanking everyone in advance.

Keep posting.

Cheers.

Pipul47
06-07-16, 12:06
Hi,

It would be great if you could share contact details.

Thanking you in advance. My PM is active.

Hello friends,

After experience of HW in Mumbai I was craving for some girl experience. But I could not get any good budgeted girl contact in Mumbai so wanted to try it somewhere else. However, recently I was in kolkata and thanks to my senior Kolkata friends Neilroy, Amit etc who provided some contacts to me.

As usual I contacted the Sp Mr S of Jadavpur and took an appointment. Sp is very cordial and soft spoken. When I inquired he says everything in the menu and quoted 1. 2 k for 1 HR, 1 shot.

After confirming I reached Jadavpur near hospital and a person came on bike and took me to den. 4 girls paraded Deepa, Riya, Tiya and Piya as told by Sp. One girl was in saree and she was heavy but not of so good figure. However, I selected one girl named Deepa and I later found that she is a sex goddess. She has good figure and is of about 23-25 yrs age. She is a single mother of one child. But a very good girl with golden heart.

Fuckmiester2
06-07-16, 15:53
Unfortunately I am not getting the time nor the opportunity to visit SG.

Everyday I get late at office, and by the time I get out of office, I am too tired to visit SG.

After watching Manisha Singh's dance video, one thing is certain, that the dance at SG seems to be very seductive.

Just taking a shot at SG would not be enough for me.

I am the kind of person who is looking for lovemaking and not simply fucking.

I want the woman to seduce me first and then lead me to fuck.

But taking both from Manisha Singh would become extremely expensive, I guess the final figure would be around 10.5 k, wow that's a lot of money.

I think just going for shot would not suffice my desires.

Going just for dance would be KLPD, I think.

I want to go for both, but since its my first time I don't want to spend much money.

I know that if I specify my budget to the pimp, he would get me a girl according to my budget.

But then I want some recommendations from fellow ISGians, regarding recommended girls as well as preference of shot or dance or both.

I just want a lovemaking session with a beautiful chick within 4-5 k.

Cheers.

Lachhipur Wala
06-08-16, 01:54
Unfortunately I am not getting the time nor the opportunity to visit SG.

Everyday I get late at office, and by the time I get out of office, I am too tired to visit SG.

After watching Manisha Singh's dance video, one thing is certain, that the dance at SG seems to be very seductive.

Just taking a shot at SG would not be enough for me.

I am the kind of person who is looking for lovemaking and not simply fucking.

I want the woman to seduce me first and then lead me to fuck.

But taking both from Manisha Singh would become extremely expensive, I guess the final figure would be around 10.5 k, wow that's a lot of money.

I think just going for shot would not suffice my desires.

Going just for dance would be KLPD, I think.

I want to go for both, but since its my first time I don't want to spend much money.

I know that if I specify my budget to the pimp, he would get me a girl according to my budget.

But then I want some recommendations from fellow ISGians, regarding recommended girls as well as preference of shot or dance or both.

Cheers.Share dance with 2/3 friends and sex solo. It will lower your budget.

Fuckmiester2
06-08-16, 04:42
Anyone interested in a joint dance session at SG kindly PM me.

Cheers.

RajatKothari45
06-08-16, 05:05

Cheers.Bargain hard in any premium building (except some busiest chicks).

3200 single session girls are available 4200 to 6000 flat for dance + ST session.

About good girls, there are plenty named here.

Go through SG FRs of various members.

Waiting for your SG FR.

Cheers, Best of luck.

HornyAssAmGuy
06-08-16, 08:40
I am at the City of Joy after quite a while. Planning to go to SG today as it is around 1 and half year later I M here. Any inputs would be appreciated from fellow seniors. My PM is active.

Thanks in advance.

HAG

SeaHawk20
06-08-16, 13:13
Hi guys.

What should be the charges & most of all again if you saw this snap before please inform me. The same park hotel sp send me this this afternoon. I convinced him to share at least one of his genuine contact. He shared some more of her actually park hotel room and roxy tech snaps. So please just need to know if this pics are net grab.

He got handful ruski & briton chicks in kol but did a lot so longer into white skiner anymore.

quoted me 8 / 18 st/lt inclusive

HorseSword
06-08-16, 13:47
Hello members,

Please find me a good hotel under 3 k per night within the city which is GF friendly.Not at 3 K but at 4 K you shall get it. At New town Near DLF Galeria. A 4 star property and a state bank of India also there in that building. Make sure both you and your friend must have original ID proof with address.

HorseSword
06-08-16, 13:57

please if anyone saw this pics before do let me know , coz i am really kind of convince that this one is a real deal .... because while talking i heard a few girls chattering in fluent english behind himBe careful they show something and deliver something. After 1 session and 30 minutes the babe wants to leave. These are well trained persons. How to have short session and move on to next business. They ask money 1st and then show the real person and 99% it won't be the person you saw in pic. Then they shall justify due to makeup this happened. And so on. In Short. You can experiment and share your are & the experience. If you want to take risk.

Monger Maniac
06-08-16, 14:31
Hello fellow ISGians,

Was vising Kolkata next week and was looking for some good girlfriend hotels that too for long time.

My PM is activated so you can PM me.

Thanks.

RConn1234
06-08-16, 18:09

ThanksPlease check PM.

RockAlpha
06-08-16, 18:41
Hello fellow ISGians,

Was vising Kolkata next week and was looking for some good girlfriend hotels that too for long time.

My PM is activated so you can PM me.

Thanks.Search for hotel Saad. Its a good budget hotel. Decent rooms. And GF friendly. I had visited once with mine.

HornyAssAmGuy
06-08-16, 20:42
Thanks to all fellow Seniors who gave me the details of Bangur Spa. It was really worth a visit. Although Piyalee was not present, her replacement Mahua didn't disappoint either. It was really worth a visit.

Coming to Karena of PB, it was a even more satisfying experience at SG. She has gone that extra mile to please me. She is not only a sizzling Dencer, she did everything possible to convert my 1 hour Dance into a Dance shot extravaganza within a limited price. Just imagine that I was a new customer today. She has not done what.

Regards,

HAG

Pipul47
06-09-16, 05:19
As far my verdict goes Kareena is really one of the best at SG. Thanks to all seniors for the update on Kareena.

Thanks to all fellow Seniors who gave me the details of Bangur Spa. It was really worth a visit. Although Piyalee was not present, her replacement Mahua didn't disappoint either. It was really worth a visit.

Coming to Karena of PB, it was a even more satisfying experience at SG. She has gone that extra mile to please me. She is not only a sizzling Dencer, she did everything possible to convert my 1 hour Dance into a Dance shot extravaganza within a limited price. Just imagine that I was a new customer today. She has not done what.

Regards,

HAG

Ilovmuff
06-09-16, 06:36
Hi folks,

Any more good indis in Kolkata from the SEA site? Have already been with sharmi, riya. Have pinged some other ones without response. Any idea about hansika. Asking around 12 k?

Rocker123
06-09-16, 07:15
After a long gap coming back to Kolkata. Please do share the contact detail of disha through PM.

PrinceKerry14
06-09-16, 13:26
I'm interested, please PM me.

Greetings,

Jackson

RockAlpha
06-09-16, 17:25
Found an SP named Rocky. Says has comfortable place near Bansdroni area. Has shown few pics quoted 10 k and above for LT, says has Russian chicks too. Shared this girl's pic in 10 k LT. Has someone taken his service? Is it genuine?

VickkyDonor
06-09-16, 17:45
Was feeling horny but didn't want to go to Bangur spa again so decided to try a new MP in Lake Town that an ISG member suggested.

MP was sketch, low end. They charged 800 and the room was pretty bad. I thought this would be a waste. Therapist was not much to look at either.

She flat out refused extras. 30 minutes went by, she tried massaging but clearly lacked skill. I started talking dirty to her and at last she smiled. Next minute I was on top of her and she eventually said yes.

Gave me the best BJ I have had in a long time. I generally go for good looks but GFE is more important, specially if you can turn off the lights.

Damage= 800 (counter) + 800 (tip).

Rocker123
06-10-16, 03:31
Hi,

Coming back to Kolkata. Can anybody pm me the contact details of Disha at Girish park. I have the old no which is not working.

Thanks.

Rocker123
06-10-16, 12:46
Hi,

Any news about the new Girish park MP. The madam is not picking up the phone NP ending 685. Any info, whether she has changed the no. Please pm me the contact if anybody is having. FR will be uploaded.

Thanks in advance.

Shada
06-10-16, 14:33
Went to the Bangur Spa a while ago, saw Priti (I think that was her name, that or Sweetie). Short, nice sized breasts, had a little meat on her bones, but her body was extremely firm. I think for Indian guys who don't like rail-thin girls, but who don't want a flabby, soft body, she would be perfect. She gave a nice massage, asked about extras, then B2B, licked all over my body without me even saying anything, good BBBJ with eye contact, several positions with no complaints. Very flexible. Normal Damage, 3 k +1 k. Her service was just as good as the other therapists I've seen there whom everyone constantly posts about.

I'm not sure it's really worth it, though. If I was willing to go to SG, I'm sure I could get the same service for the same or a lot less, and there are other MPs in Kolkata who have similar looking, or even prettier girls for a lot less as well, even as low as half the price. A little hard to swallow when you've been to Thailand and know what a stunner you can get for that same amount of money with a little searching. Honestly, the girls are just not that great looking at Bangur, and some of the ones whom people constantly recommend don't strike me as attractive at all, but I understand tastes vary. The "plus" for this location is security, it doesn't seem to be a very dangerous place, as well as the fact that it's a set price and the girls don't try to rob you or "upsell. " It's extremely convenient (once you find it), and seems clean. (I don't know about the girls, reports that some of them are willing to do bareback are extremely disturbing. AIDS is real, and you are taking a massive risk getting FS from someone who is willing to do BBFS).

Don't ask me for the location, if you are really dead-set on going there. I'm from another country, I don't speak the language, and I was able to find it using the pointers in this thread with about ten minutes of walking back and forth. Find the cafe someone mentioned earlier, that's the key.

SeaHawk20
06-10-16, 17:35
After returning today went to park. Nice experience bit costly venture though. Will try another that nebie inde tomorrow. Will post a detail FR soon gn.

SapattCool
06-10-16, 18:12
Friends,

Have tried to PM some of you. I am visiting Kolkata for a few days this June end (my first visit) and need numbers of some reliable SPs. Will be staying in Park Hotel.

Will be really grateful. My PM is active.

Thanks in advance.

Fuckmiester2
06-10-16, 18:30
First of all a big thankyou to RjajtKothari and other senior members of this forum for genuinely helping a fellow monger.

I would acknowledge the help I received from most of the seniors here who went out of the way to help a fellow monger.

The Fantasy Part-.

I was dead nervous about visiting SG, since I never visited the place, had heard a lot of wrong things about the place.

Called Santosh (yes, I called Santosh instead of going for the generally recommended Ajay Mukhia since I did have Mukhiaji's phone number) in the afternoon, he asked me to come around 6.15 pm, reached the metro station at around 6.45 pm.

In came Santosh and asked my requirements.

I told him that I need a beautiful hot chick, who does kiss and BJ, he took me straightaway to Kareena of PB top floor.

Kareena was moving around in a bra and panty, LOL.

I told Santosh to show me few more buildings.

He took me to a total of 4 buildings which included Rahet Palace, Rupashree and one more, can't recollect the name.

Showed me the famous Khushboo, she seemed least interested, was busy with her phone.

Recollected RK's advice that we should take the service of the chick who at least gives you a smile.

Saw one chick named Sonia in the ground floor of one of these buildings, I wanted to take her, she was quite to my liking.

But so many options confused me so I finalized Kareeana, since I read so much about Kareena on this forum.

About Kareena, she did everything including Anal (Yes! BBBJ (Yes boys!) and Kiss (Yes again Boys!) and Fingering for a few seconds.

True GFE, you can definitely fall in love with her.

No complaints regarding the service.

Nice figure, boobs everything.

Though she isn't the most beautiful girl I've seen.

She was greedy though, we drank a beer and red bull, the servant took a 500 rupee note and did not bring the change, although the drinks bill was 420, I did not ask for the change as I thought it might seem cheap (At this point I recollected one of RK's post in which he mentioned that the girls do not bother 75 k /80 k /90 k room rent per month, so I thought my 80 rupees does not have much value anyways).

She asked for a 1000 rupee tip just because she did a single nude dance for me and that too when I asked her for it.

One tip here: we should never open our purses in front of the chick or else she gets freakishly greedy.

When I went inside her room she asked if Deepak had sent me, now who's this Deepak dude? Probably a fellow ISGian, LOL.

And yes, fellow ISGians, please do not popularize a particular chick (eg Kareena) so much that you cannot judge other chicks equally.

Like, my judgement was clouded since I had read so much about Kareena.

After finishing I asked Santosh to show me Manisha Singh (my fantasy girl, LOL) of Naya dus.

Yes, she is beautiful, but not that much, she has a good height (about 5"9 or 5"10), nice assets, but the facial features are not that great.

Well, not up to my fantasy point.

Also, other girls in Naya Dus, the 4200 chicks, are pathetic, according to me, I wouldn't shed 2000 for those chicks.

Again, guys in this forum who keep shouting indi, SP, MP etc, trust me, you are just wasting your money, go to SG, plenty options available and that too far better ones.

Also, should I be worried about the BBBJ and the kiss? Since most premium girls don't offer these services.

Is there anything fishy?

Next target: Shot from Manisha Singh, when I have enough money, LOL.

Cheers.

Aarush
06-10-16, 18:42
In search of a lactating babe, if anyone have any pointer do PM me.

Thanks.

Aarush
06-10-16, 18:44
Looking for Hi-End Indi's giving memorable service, I. E. 10 on 10 on every aspect. Budget is around 15 K to 20 K. Do pm me if anyone has such bird.

Rohan460
06-11-16, 08:43
Found an SP named Rocky. Says has comfortable place near Bansdroni area. Has shown few pics quoted 10 k and above for LT, says has Russian chicks too. Shared this girl's pic in 10 k LT. Has someone taken his service? Is it genuine?Absolutely fishy person. All his collections are highly photo shopped and fake.

HornyAssAmGuy
06-11-16, 08:49
I am staying in The Park tonight. Fellow seniors who had some good experiences and have some pointers in the past are requested to throw some light through PM.

Want to make most out of my stay. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

HAG.

Aman1431
06-11-16, 08:51
Hi,

Got a contact from a mongering friend. S for contact of Sonali. Yesterday visited her.

She is herself a MILF. She called Ishika a 22 year old married lady. Reached her flat at 8:30 and Ishika was waiting. Looked sexy. Went in and after initial chit chat started the deed. She is slim with small assets. BBBJ and DFK was very good. Finished first pop in missi. As room was without ac we both were sweating. So both if us took bath together where again lot of foreplay. Mean time Sonali made dinner. I had some drinks and then after dinner game again started. BBBJ, DFK wot and missi. As I already popped once and drunk it took me more time to cum she was moaning and enjoying the act equally. Leave and 1 30 in night and paid 6000 and 500 for dinner made by her. Totally enjoyed.

TheGladiator
06-11-16, 14:02
First of all, a salute to all you folks, especially the Senior Members. It's like discovering Aladin's cave of treasures, only regret that I knew about this sooner. Since I discovered this, have spent countless hours going through all your wonderful reports. This is my small contribution in return.

My own mongering activities in this City of Joy started off quite accidentally. Visited a Thai MP located in the basement of a well known mall in South Kolkata. Was assigned a Thai masseuse and was taken to a room. The room was nice but very small, actually like a big room divided into 2-3 smaller rooms. Changed into the dispo. And lay on the bed on my stomach. The lady returned in some-time and after a few niceties (don't remember her name) started the massage. The massage was going nice and hard and then abruptly she asked if she could pull the dispo down to massage my bum. I was in heaven just hearing that and said yes immediately. Her hands worked their magic slowly. It was amazing. Then she asked me to turn around and I was worried that she might notice johny being all alert. Thankfully, she didn't say anything and started with massaging my chest. Slowly, she started breaking the ice and started talking and asking my name etc. This was my first time in such a situation and I was a little embarrassed but enjoying myself at the same time and then she slowly whispered if I wanted anything extra. I think the surprise on my face was so clear that she saw my face and gave a laugh. She came closer and whispered that she could give me handjob for 2000 bucks. Honestly at that time I thought handjob was the only thing a MP could offer so didn't even ask for anything else. However, better sense prevailed and bargained on the rate like any responsible country man. She agreed for 1500 bucks. At that time, I thought it was a good deal and said yes. The handjob was great, her fingers knew how to treat johny well. I came quickly. She then got a wet warm towel to clean me up (no shower in that place). I quickly changed and realizing that I was smiling like an idiot quickly rushed out of the place.

Overall damage= 2250 at counter (after some discount scheme of first time etc.) + 1500.

Face= 6 or 7/10.

Boobs= didn't get a chance to sample that product.

Experience= 9/10 (my first time and this coming more as a surprise).

WIR= yes did 1 more time with them.

HitManDealer
06-11-16, 14:35
First of all a big thankyou to RjajtKothari and other senior members of this forum for genuinely helping a fellow monger.

I would acknowledge the help I received from most of the seniors here who went out of the way to help a fellow monger.

The Fantasy Part-.

I was dead nervous about visiting SG, since I never visited the place, had heard a lot of wrong things about the place.

Called Santosh (yes, I called Santosh instead of going for the generally recommended Ajay Mukhia since I did have Mukhiaji's phone number) in the afternoon, he asked me to come around 6.15 pm, reached the metro station at around 6.45 pm.

In came Santosh and asked my requirements.

I told him that I need a beautiful hot chick, who does kiss and BJ, he took me straightaway to Kareena of PB top floor.

Kareena was moving around in a bra and panty, LOL...Hi everyone,

I am new to town and need some genuine hotties to try out. Please suggest me some good options to try out in SG.

HornyAssAmGuy
06-11-16, 16:17
I went all the way to the famous spa to take service from Piyalee which I missed last time. She is really a wonderful girl to spend time with messaging. Pretty.

Good skills with lot of stamina.

Had a good time with her as our fellow seniors as described earlier. Let's see how it works out at Park tonight.

Regards,

HAG.

SapattCool
06-11-16, 19:13
Was trying to find some Indie contacts from the Guru mongers. Am visiting Kolkata after a long time. Will probably end up going to Kareena When I visited SG last time about 4 years back, there used to be a plump girl called Sunaina in her mid twenties (ground floor of Prem Bandhan) . Great boobs. She used to provide very good GFE and took her time to please. I don't see her mention anywhere or is she too old? Is she still there? Another one on the same floor on the right side used to be a great one (name forgotten) but liked to watch herself in a big mirror while I would perform doggy style. She envisioned herself to be a pornstar.

I have lost all my pimp contacts. Would request my fellow mongers to help with some reliable ones. Would like to try some classy Bong if possible. My PM is active.

SandipWantSex
06-11-16, 20:05
Went to the Bangur Spa a while ago, saw Priti (I think that was her name, that or Sweetie). Short, nice sized breasts, had a little meat on her bones, but her body was extremely firm. I think for Indian guys who don't like rail-thin girls, but who don't want a flabby, soft body, she would be perfect. She gave a nice massage, asked about extras, then B2B, licked all over my body without me even saying anything, good BBBJ with eye contact, several positions with no complaints. Very flexible. Normal Damage, 3 k +1 k. Her service was just as good as the other therapists I've seen there whom everyone constantly posts about.

I'm not sure it's really worth it, though. If I was willing to go to SG, I'm sure I could get the same service for the same or a lot less, and there are other MPs in Kolkata who have similar looking, or even prettier girls for a lot less as well, even as low as half the price. A little hard to swallow when you've been to Thailand and know what a stunner you can get for that same amount of money with a little searching. Honestly, the girls are just not that great looking at Bangur, and some of the ones whom people constantly recommend don't strike me as attractive at all, but I understand tastes vary..I also had a good experience with Pri. Tii. Don't like man. She. While coming outside saw a sweet NE. Being asked told she only do massage. If NE one had her FS. Do tell me.

Thanks

RascalsHole
06-11-16, 20:37
I visited SG recently. I visited all premium baris with my pimp as usual. Chose one girl from rupee I had visited a year ago. I had an OK session with her for 4200 rs. After a year her beauty had reduced and she has got chubbier so was not happy.

I asked pimp for any new girl in SG. He took me to NL ground floor 1st room to left near staircase. I saw a girl named Kashish. She was extremely beautiful, she looked like an 18 year old angel, probably the most beautiful face I ever saw. I immediately took her for 3200 rs. I disrobed her with my own hands. This is probably the 1st time I disrobed any girl in my life. She had slim figure but she had small shaggy breasts. She told me not to kiss her face, rest is allowed. I kissed rest of her body and massaged her body with my hands. I opened her pussy lips and fingered her to my hearts content, and she did not complain. Then I fucked her in missionary and girl on table / man standing position for 20 min. She was loose down there may be because of excess fucking. Anyway I finally came.

Face- 10/10.

Figure- 9/10.

Breasts- small-5/10.

Pussy- loose-4/10.

Will repeat her purely because of her angelic face.

RajatKothari45
06-12-16, 09:07
About Kareena, she did everything including Anal (Yes! BBBJ (Yes boys!) and Kiss (Yes again Boys!) and Fingering for a few seconds.

True GFE, you can definitely fall in love with her.

No complaints regarding the service.

Nice figure, boobs everything.

Though she isn't the most beautiful girl I've seen..Never mind bro. You are a happy man, good.

I generally avoid Kareena for some reasons.

1. Once I looked at her feet (OMG you should maintain your self Kareena, her palms are like my R16 Geolander tire's surface LOL, girls are like flowers, I don't need farmers for my fantasy, anyone please judge next time).

2. I don't like every time openly she asks for tips (I usually give her 100 that's it).

3. She is adamant to suck my dick without condom (WTF she jokes every time "this is not a Bengali bari", so?) which I very much dislike at least from her.

For the wallet part, don't worry how much cash your carrying, bargain hard every time with every one, I repeat with every single girl.

And one small piece of A, Instead of Manisha sing, try next time Sania (though, I don't like her w / o make up LOL) , she cost you lesser, but bro you will be more happy, believe me.

Three cheers for SG.

TheGladiator
06-12-16, 10:05
Dear Seniors,

Looking for safe & reliable indie contacts in-call / outcall. Will be great especially if willing to spend a day sightseeing Kol.

New here and my experiences have been limited to the MP scene. Want to move one level up to the Indie scene now. Still not brave enough for the SG scene.

I assure you, I will treat the contacts with respect.

CoolDude27
06-12-16, 13:11
Hi dear,

Can you please share the contact. My PM is open.

Hi,

Got a contact from a mongering friend. S for contact of Sonali. Yesterday visited her.

She is herself a MILF. She called Ishika a 22 year old married lady. Reached her flat at 8:30 and Ishika was waiting. Looked sexy. Went in and after initial chit chat started the deed. She is slim with small assets. BBBJ and DFK was very good. Finished first pop in missi. As room was without ac we both were sweating. So both if us took bath together where again lot of foreplay. Mean time Sonali made dinner. I had some drinks and then after dinner game again started. BBBJ, DFK wot and missi. As I already popped once and drunk it took me more time to cum she was moaning and enjoying the act equally. Leave and 1 30 in night and paid 6000 and 500 for dinner made by her. Totally enjoyed.

VickkyDonor
06-12-16, 14:20
Is Piyalee back?

Anyone been with her in past month please confirm.

I went all the way to the famous spa to take service from Piyalee which I missed last time. She is really a wonderful girl to spend time with messaging. Pretty.

Good skills with lot of stamina.

Had a good time with her as our fellow seniors as described earlier. Let's see how it works out at Park tonight.

Regards,

HAG.

FatalFuck
06-12-16, 15:03
I have been to the much discussed Bangur spa thrice in past one month. Had Mahua, Piyali and Reshmi. Liked the experience except Reshmi. She was too bulky for my taste. Though she gave a nice GFE. What I understood she is extremely well aware of ISG and follows all the thread written by them. I didn't find this amusing.

P.S.-while coming out today I saw a new chick who has a perfect feature with good looks. Asking I came to know about her name which is Sriparna. Shall try her soon.

Fuckmiester2
06-12-16, 17:16
LOL.

Rajat bhai, I agree on the hand part. Her palms were extremely rough.

Did not see her feet though.

Donno how it gets so rough.

I guess its something about Santosh that he's pushing everyone to Kareena.

He did not show me 12 number building.

Totally forgot about Sania of building number 12.

Damn.

Can somewhere share the contact of the pimp who can take me to Sania?

I can't trust Santosh anymore.

Cheers

Never mind bro. You are a happy man, good.

I generally avoid Kareena for some reasons.

1. Once I looked at her feet (OMG you should maintain your self Kareena, her palms are like my R16 Geolander tire's surface LOL, girls are like flowers, I don't need farmers for my fantasy, anyone please judge next time).

2. I don't like every time openly she asks for tips (I usually give her 100 that's it).

3. She is adamant to suck my dick without condom (WTF she jokes every time "this is not a Bengali bari", so?) which I very much dislike at least from her.

For the wallet part, don't worry how much cash your carrying, bargain hard every time with every one, I repeat with every single girl.

And one small piece of A, Instead of Manisha sing, try next time Sania (though, I don't like her w / o make up LOL) , she cost you lesser, but bro you will be more happy, believe me.

Three cheers for SG.

BhopalGuy4U
06-12-16, 18:01
Bro Piyali,

Is very much there only. She was supposed to move to Mumbai but still hasn't. She is available at Bangur only. Go ahead if you haven't tried her yet.

Is Piyalee back?

Anyone been with her in past month please confirm.

BhopalGuy4U
06-12-16, 18:05
Seems all WGs in her kitty are called Ishika. LOL.

Hi,

SomeBoy03
06-12-16, 20:04
RK and FM.

About Kareena, its not just her palms, but her feet as well. Very rough. She says its been so since her childhood.

Pimps do have their personal preferences and biases. For example, my pimp avoids Sania.

Just yesterday I broached the topic and he replied "Sir, that girl is fit for only rowdy types, not for well behaved gentlemen". LOL.

All said and done Kareena is one of the most well behaved girls in SG.

Ssdel
06-12-16, 21:49
Well good catch but at that price its quite expensive.

In that price you can catch a return flight to Delhi + much better chick all inclusive.

Rest is your choice.

Safe mongering.

Hi guys.

What should be the charges & most of all again if you saw this snap before please inform me. The same park hotel sp send me this this afternoon. I convinced him to share at least one of his genuine contact. He shared some more of her actually park hotel room and roxy tech snaps. So please just need to know if this pics are net grab.

He got handful ruski & briton chicks in kol but did a lot so longer into white skiner anymore.

quoted me 8 / 18 st/lt inclusive

RajatKothari45
06-13-16, 05:40
RK and FM.

About Kareena, its not just her palms, but her feet as well. Very rough. She says its been so since her childhood.

Pimps do have their personal preferences and biases. For example, my pimp avoids Sania.

Just yesterday I broached the topic and he replied "Sir, that girl is fit for only rowdy types, not for well behaved gentlemen". LOL.

All said and done Kareena is one of the most well behaved girls in SG.I will ask regular SG mongers to avoid this Kareenagirl at SG (face 3/10, boobs 7.5/10).

I am not rowdy rat hod LOL.

And I generally don't rub my dick with tires in my garage when my Scorpio is sleeping and off course his four geolander tires are also sleeping and cool.

But yes, for a new comer at SG, Kareena may be good as she does BJJB without asking.

But I think, for a regular monger, we have a long list of Bjjbrs, and my list is full with 10/10 BJJB GFE angels.

And yes to some boy bro, you know we have 9/10,10/10 angels at SG who are any day ready to start deed with us bare bone / without condom (but we are educated enough).

LOL one girl is adamant to carry my child (WTF, I am not a punter) , and she repeatedly telling tat she don't need any abortion (love you maam, tried avoid you, but couldn't).

We all are human and every one is having feeling, mood, heart, after all we are paying cash to another human, not to a street cat or dog.

To FM2 bro, I don't call Santosh.

Just take any bastard (pimp) standing on road of SG, and order the bastard to take you to Sania at Gr floor of Bldn 12 , ha ha very easy.

Love you SG girls (minus Kareena at SG, Chiki at Shanti palace, Tanu at Bldn 12 , Kashis at 14 b).

Take care.

RajatKothari45
06-13-16, 10:44
For the information of all SG mongers.

After handing over cash the deed should start at SG.

But say, you judged the girl is at all non cooperative or with ultra high attitude or quarrelsome type within first 5-12 minutes, then?

Just call your pimp instantly, and take refund from the girl.

Some time next day (after the issue is discussed at their panchayat / pimp's office) you will get the refund or on the very same moment if your broker is a boss type guy there (like ajay mukhia).

So, in nutshell don't waste your time with a bad girl at SG.

BFN.

RascalsHole
06-13-16, 14:00
I had this awesome experience in SG with this girl. Her name is Bharati from 2nd room to the right of staircase of 2nd floor of Kanchan palace. She was in saree, she had slim waist with beautiful face. She gave me French kiss, licked my body and gave me CBJ too. She was a very hot girl as when I was licking near her navel and above her pubic area she kept trying to push my head towards her pussy, maybe she wanted me to lick her pussy but I resisted due to fear of STD, I only fingered her pussy. After that we tried two positions- WOT and missionary. I finally came in miss.

Face- 9/10.

Figure- 9/10.

Breasts- 6/10. Her breast were small.

As reported earlier some girls do provide all kinds of service to even new customers.

RascalsHole
06-13-16, 14:09
Twinkle in buid-19 is probably the most expensive gerl in SG at rs6300. I have never tried her due to her high price. Look wise there are better girls in SG, she is slightly on heavier side too.

Has anyone tried her. Is she worth the price. Does she provide CBJ, multiple sex position, anal etc in one hour session, if not why is her price so high. Please someone give feedback?

Fuckmiester2
06-13-16, 15:00
Thanks Rajat bhai for the reply.

Yeah, Kareena isn't that beautiful.

She has become a bit of age also.

I guess she must be 27-28 , maybe even more, do not.

Pussy was also quite used.

We need younger chicks.

But I don't understand mate, you gave her rating of 3/10 face and 7.5/10 boob.

Do not misunderstand me mate, but I would really love to know a few names with a rating of 9/10 face and also good boobs.

The chicks which Santosh showed were not very awesome, going by the rating you gave, they must have been 4/10 or max 5/10.

Ok ok type.

I guess he purposely showed me chcicks of lower quality so that I choose Kareean only.

Need to change the fucking loser.

I used up 4700 in total that day.

3200 for shot+1000 for single nude dance+500 for 1 fucking beer.

Kareena ordered a red bull which never really came.

She is greedy.

Well I really need some names of good chicks, Sania's photos are already uploaded in this forum, how much would you rate her?

Also, I need to start gearing up for trip 2 to SG.

So I need more advice.

Cheers.

I will ask regular SG mongers to avoid this Kareenagirl at SG (face 3/10, boobs 7.5/10).

I am not rowdy rat hod LOL.

And I generally don't rub my dick with tires in my garage when my Scorpio is sleeping and off course his four geolander tires are also sleeping and cool.

But yes, for a new comer at SG, Kareena may be good as she does BJJB without asking.

But I think, for a regular monger, we have a long list of Bjjbrs, and my list is full with 10/10 BJJB GFE angels.

And yes to some boy bro, you know we have 9/10,10/10 angels at SG who are any day ready to start deed with us bare bone / without condom (but we are educated enough).

LOL one girl is adamant to carry my child (WTF, I am not a punter) , and she repeatedly telling tat she don't need any abortion (love you maam, tried avoid you, but couldn't)..

Dhruvninea
06-13-16, 16:41

Yeah, Kareena isn't that beautiful.

She has become a bit of age also.

I guess she must be 27-28 , maybe even more, do not.

Pussy was also quite used.

We need younger chicks.

But I don't understand mate, you gave her rating of 3/10 face and 7.5/10 boob.

Do not misunderstand me mate, but I would really love to know a few names with a rating of 9/10 face and also good boobs.

The chicks which Santosh showed were not very awesome, going by the rating you gave, they must have been 4/10 or max 5/10.

Ok ok type.

I guess he purposely showed me chcicks of lower quality so that I choose Kareean only.

Need to change the fucking loser.

I used up 4700 in total that day.

3200 for shot+1000 for single nude dance+500 for 1 fucking beer.

Kareena ordered a red bull which never really came.

She is greedy.

Well I really need some names of good chicks, Sania's photos are already uploaded in this forum, how much would you rate her?

So I need more advice.

Cheers.Buddy,

I also agree that kareena is greedy but at the same she very good at service which is an exception if you compare to other sg gals. I don't know which sania you are talking about but I know one sania in building 12 ground floor corner room. She is very cunning and greedy. Avoid her at all cost. In fact worse than any other gal in sg. Her room is not in main building 12 but it's a extension of building 12.

Fuckmiester2
06-13-16, 17:19
OK I guess some senior members are taking offence from my post.

I don't intend to offend anyone.

I just shared my experience and the thoughts that came to me post the session.

Do not start an argument over a trifle matter.

Chill guys.

Cheers.

Buddy,

I also agree that kareena is greedy but at the same she very good at service which is an exception if you compare to other sg gals. I don't know which sania you are talking about but I know one sania in building 12 ground floor corner room. She is very cunning and greedy. Avoid her at all cost. In fact worse than any other gal in sg. Her room is not in main building 12 but it's a extension of building 12.

RajatKothari45
06-13-16, 17:33

So I need more advice.

Cheers.Bharti at kanchan palace (she love sex so much, face 6/10).

Heena (moti) at Kanchan palace (offer her cig and beer / whisky, face 8/10, you will like her).

Rowshni at NL (she's good, softest lips and 36 boobs, face? Good).

Mahi at PB top floor, she love sex so much (face 7/10).

Jyoti at Bharat bari (face 7/10, very much cooperative, please report me.).

Nisha at Sangam bari top floor (she is sober and just like kshis at KP, I don't repeat her any more, face 7/10, but good height).

Sathi at sangam bari (very good, if she likes ) I.

Chandni at Nya bari (she's having biggest boobs, but very much used, but she will torture you to the fullest, I like tat but from other cute gals).

One bong at nya bari same floor of Chandni (she's cooperative but face 6/10, height 5.7 , last room same floor of chandni, report me).

Rani at Bldn 12 ground floor.

Sania at bldn 12 ground floor.

Sona bong at 14 b.

Try them and report me.

Bargain all to your fullest, don't let them go over your head, don't let the bastard pimp telling you 'fixed rate' etc. Fuck his ass hole.

BFN.

RajatKothari45
06-13-16, 17:51
Buddy,

I also agree that kareena is greedy but at the same she very good at service which is an exception if you compare to other sg gals. I don't know which sania you are talking about but I know one sania in building 12 ground floor corner room. She is very cunning and greedy. Avoid her at all cost. In fact worse than any other gal in sg. Her room is not in main building 12 but it's a extension of building 12.Oh really? Then avoid her at any cost.

Hence forth, I will not recommend any one to try her (though Sania is always good to me, her every hole is open for me or for tat matter may be to some of her repeating customers).

Don't bother, Just through her out of the list.

Yes every one in SG is greedy, but Sania never asked for tips from me.

Anyway why take chance? Avoid Sania at bld 12 (LOL, simple it is).

TC.

Aruncuckoo
06-13-16, 18:25
Twinkle in buid-19 is probably the most expensive gerl in SG at rs6300. I have never tried her due to her high price. Look wise there are better girls in SG, she is slightly on heavier side too.

Has anyone tried her. Is she worth the price. Does she provide CBJ, multiple sex position, anal etc in one hour session, if not why is her price so high. Please someone give feedback?Twinkle charges 5200 for dance and 6300 for shot, never understood this logic why for shot she need to charge 1 K extra. Only once we took group dance and experience was not up to my expectation. She has lot of attitude and switched off all lights during nude dance. I never endorsed her after that. However her silky skin (milky white), nice body, attractive physique and good asset attracts premium customers. She is busy round the clock.

FYI. There are two more super premium girls (5300/ ST) in the same building, I have not tried them yet. Just check it out if you are looking for that kind of expensive options.

Arun

Tittie Humper
06-13-16, 20:26
Well it's been a long time I have written a report here. I am another SG lover guys, it's like an apt manifest of a buyers market, you choose, you decide. It's like a mall for chicks, floor after floor. Very little chance to be ripped, truly safe sex haven.

Regular with Kareena, love her man, a lot has been said about her of late. And yeah she begs for some extra tip, but I never gave her any, told her I am so poor and save money only to fuck her: the. And I have done her without the rubber once when she insisted a lot, I thought what the hell, let's do it as I was stoned and drunk too. Pure euphoria that was. That was strictly a one time thing and I would suggest others to not do it unless you are not in your senses. I got myself checked thereafter and I am safe: the yeah. SIGH! . She's a blowjob queen, takes it slowly and merrily with proper eye contact. Have DATY couple of times too and 69 both the time while we see each other in the mirror fixed on the wall. What a little sex tigress, always eager to please you. Yeah, her hands and feet are rough, I don't mind them, nor would I like to ponder over the possibilities that might have caused them. To each his own, and she doesn't have the perfect face, 5.5/10 if you ask me honestly, but she has damn sexy figure. I have literally seen her boobs grow, from a handful boobs to a mouthful titties: the treat her well guys and get treated well, study her psyche and break it I have had her sister Rinki too. She didn't kiss me after agreeing to it prior to the act. I like DFKing a lot, it's a major turn on for me. Though her titties are well adorned on class A fair melons. . Those jugs where what attracted me and she's a pretty face too but a very bitchy attitude and harsh voice. So yeah I keep rejecting Rinki (3rd floor left side room) after that fuck all experience, and she knows that I fuck her sister, Kareena every time I go to the floor above. Both these chicks are handled by the fat lady pimp. Another wild cat I had the pleasure of fucking was Mahi on the same top floor of Prem Bandhan. Basically she was my backup girl in when Kareen was busy on a 2-3 hour fuck fest. After 3 times with Mahi, I got bored of her. She's a bit possessive types and behaves strangely. This one time she begged me to fuck her without the condom, when I denied her that she DFKed me so strongly that she bit my lips. Mode on. That was that. Prem Bandhan has been the usual go to place for me.

Have had Sania in extended 12. She was good to me. Not much nakhra. May be because it was my first time with her and she wanted to build a rapport so that I repeat her later. I didn't ask her anal, though I went to her with the idea of doing it as someone had mentioned it here in the forum only. She has many names. Sania, mannat, meow, random profiles on fb she has. She has changed her number now I guess. So only once with her. Apart from that time and again have tried to venture into different pussies there in SG in god knows which building. Faded memory.

Only MP where got action. The famous without a doubt. Bangur spa. LOL. BC. Gaan faadu service these people give. They totally fulfill that Naughty America's Dirty Massage fantasy. And the hot shower sex is the bonus: the. And yes here also did Reshmi without the rubber twice out of a total may be 5 times (initial 3 with the rubber). Then stopped. Doing her. Last time I went to Bangur, had Paromita, nice MILF, her face turns red as if she's high on sex. LOL. What a curte curvy HW experience she gave me. Totally fucking a married aunty waala feel she gave me. Had Mahua in my first visit there. She likes hot sex and knows about the key sensation points like licking the ear lobes and the arm-pits. Eww. LOL. Another crazy sex lover. Though beneath the layer of make up she has a scary face and that's a put off. It's thing that happens to the vision. If you bring a face with a particular cut too close and then look at it, it looks crazy. But Mahua's reminds me of dracula. ROFL. Yeah so had her only once. That's the gist of ally my memorable mongering in the city of joy so far guys. All the members are awesome, giving a peek into the psyche of us sex hungry gentlemen as a part of an ever-evolving sex culture.

I would like to thank the initial guys who have helped me with some of the Indes here in Kol which to my dismay have not been to my best satisfactions.

Sanjay321 for sharing the contact of Sonali pornstar like MILF in Garia. She acted in a hurry with me, my bad luck may be. Nevertheless Thanks a lot bro.

Watermelon23 for sharing the contact of Moumita another Garia Inde. She was very thin and tiny for my huge structure. Yes that happens to me a lot when I go for the Inde's so again no fault of yours. Thanks bro.

I haven't been able to share any Inde's info with you two generous folks as I stopped going for Indes as I hate being showed something in pics and presented something else or be surprised and be in a situation to fuck a chick you don't want to but you do her anyway just because you have taken so much of pain to finally get to her place after all the following instructions and walking that long decoy path, sweating profusely like a pig too, and the hungry johny wants some hole to just find some solace. So yeah cheers!

Humper

RockAlpha
06-14-16, 04:00
Found an SP named Rocky. Says has comfortable place near Bansdroni area. Has shown few pics quoted 10 k and above for LT, says has Russian chicks too. Shared this girl's pic in 10 k LT. Has someone taken his service? Is it genuine?

RajatKothari45
06-14-16, 05:14
Twinkle charges 5200 for dance and 6300 for shot, never understood this logic why for shot she need to charge 1 K extra. Only once we took group dance and experience was not up to my expectation. She has lot of attitude and switched off all lights during nude dance. I never endorsed her after that. However her silky skin (milky white), nice body, attractive physique and good asset attracts premium customers. She is busy round the clock.

FYI. There are two more super premium girls (5300/ ST) in the same building, I have not tried them yet. Just check it out if you are looking for that kind of expensive options.

ArunAhh the big boss is here at Arun sir.

Tat twinkle, she is damn sexy, and another hungry tigress at bed.

I never ever seen her dance, though she shown me some steps with my PD tracks.

Ya, very little bargaining scope here.

But try her, I like her so much, but she's damn costly (only 500/600 rupee discount she offers which I dislike truly).

I didn't face any attitude problem from her (she tells, [Non-English text deleted by Admin] when I started bargain each and every time, and tell her that will come next time not today as I am having limited cash and more cuter SG girls than you (LOL).

She's better tan manisha in all aspects.

BFN

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

SaiyanYoo
06-14-16, 08:47
Hi Seniors and fellow mongers,

Request you to please share with me Ajay Mukhia's contact. My PM is active. Happy and safe mongering!

Regards,

Saiyaan

HitManDealer
06-14-16, 10:40

Gentlemen,

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

E Lephantismin
06-15-16, 10:29
Can anyone help me with Munna's digit of SG.

Greetings,

Jackson

GoldfishNets
06-15-16, 13:12
Guys,

Can anyone pm me any reliable SP number who has Russian Thai or model looks Indian profiles. Needed urgent as one of my friend is coming Kolkata tomorrow. Price no bar. But must genuine, hope senior will help me.

Fuckmiester2
06-15-16, 15:09
Time and again I regret my decision of taking Kareena.

Total damage was 4700, with 600 more I could've got one of those premium girls as mentioned by Arun, or even Manisha Singh.

I am a man with limited income and I hate it when I get ripped off like this.

Lesson for a lifetime I guess.

I hate Santosh for not bargaining for me.

Twinkle charges 5200 for dance and 6300 for shot, never understood this logic why for shot she need to charge 1 K extra. Only once we took group dance and experience was not up to my expectation. She has lot of attitude and switched off all lights during nude dance. I never endorsed her after that. However her silky skin (milky white), nice body, attractive physique and good asset attracts premium customers. She is busy round the clock.

Arun

TheGladiator
06-15-16, 17:59
Hey folks,

Please share some reliable indie contacts.

PM is active.

SomeBoy03
06-15-16, 18:40

Total damage was 4700, with 600 more I could've got one of those premium girls as mentioned by Arun, or even Manisha Singh.

I hate Santosh for not bargaining for me.What's the point of regret? In SG (or even indies for that matter) its always a matter of chance for the first time.

Personally, I've been in situation in SG where I threw money on the girls face and left within 5 minutes. Some of them are so bad.

All regular mongers in SG have favorites. Sort of weekend girlfriend.

Kareena happens to be one of the well behaved and skilled girls. Yeah, physically she's just an average girl.

But wait till you get across the real rotten apples of the SG.

I may sound harsh, but get over delusions of enjoying a great session with premium girls (with premium prices of course).

They are indulged in SG by their regular customers. Sugar daddies and daily visitors. There are people that throw 50 k a night at these girls.

There are girls that have outstation customers staying with them for a week. Sort of 200 k INR budget.

RajivGupta
06-15-16, 19:25

I am relatively new to mongering and loyal follower of ISG. Calcutta ISG is rocking with good sharing of experience and contacts. Request seniors and fellow mongers to please share with me some reliable SP's contact and Indes contact. I like young model type indes and can afford 5 k to 8 k if its worth. Also if you share Ajay Mukhia's contact. My PM is active. Happy and safe mongering! Will definitely share my experience and contacts once I gain mongering experience.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Rajiv

RajivGupta
06-15-16, 20:46
Hello members,

Please find me a good hotel under 3 k per night within the city which is GF friendly.Hi bro,

I am Rajiv here, a new bird in Calcutta mongering.

Can you share some good reliable contacts of SP's and Indis. I like young model type girls with good services. Can afford 5-8 k budget if its worth.

Thanks in advance. Will share equally good co ordinates in near future since I m still building experience in mongering.

Rajiv

Lachhipur Wala
06-16-16, 00:22

I am relatively new to mongering and loyal follower of ISG. Calcutta ISG is rocking with good sharing of experience and contacts. Request seniors and fellow mongers to please share with me some reliable SP's contact and Indes contact. I like young model type indes and can afford 5 k to 8 k if its worth. Also if you share Ajay Mukhia's contact. My PM is active. Happy and safe mongering! Will definitely share my experience and contacts once I gain mongering experience.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

RajivStart from SG without pimp. It is just a shopping mall best for a new monger. But go there in ordinary looks and with limited cash.

RajatKothari45
06-16-16, 05:20

I hate Santosh for not bargaining for me.Don't misunderstand me.

I don't understand why you are so much inclined to super premium girls if your not visiting SG regularly?

Believe me these Manisha or twinkle or who ever, they will not agree to a single rupee bargain first time.

Even as a new guy you will get max 7/10 GFE from these busiest SG girls (again you will / may regret for your decision).

After the fuck every thing is over, isn't it?

Try some sub premium Baris, there you will get good & cute girls with 1800/2000/2100/2600 per hour basis (after bargain) with AC room.

Ask the girl clearly this 1 hour part in front of the pimp.

BTW why pimp will bargain for you? Its your hard earned money (but you need to understand how much money you have to quote to the gal).

Pimp bastard is getting flat 450/600/750/900/1200 cut of your hard earned money, so he will be in no mood to bargain for you, every one is greedy at SG.

If you do not need A/C for your fantasy you can try 1400/1600 girls also. You can get / should get a cute girl there also, girl's face has nothing to do with the GFE part which is very much essential for every one.

Think of it.

If some one need any particular pimp, then ask any pimp standing on road to call your preferred pimp for you, you will get the pimp with no extra cost, thatçs it.

Dhruvninea
06-16-16, 07:29

I hate Santosh for not bargaining for me.No pimp will bargain for you. And it is kareena's standard way of giving extra services and charging extra for that. Think it this way that you are taking a gal for dance so you are paying 3200, then another 3200 for shot to the same gal, total 2 hours total 6400 rs. But what she does is that within one hour she gives you both service and charges 4700. This extra money goes to her only, it's not shared with pimp even. But since you are smarter now with experience you can always tell her it's your problem that you gave extra service but no extra tips for that. Secondly my piece of advice to everyone here is go to premium buildings on sharing basis with fellow mongerers and go to semi premium and non premium buildings for pleasure or go to mps for pleasure. SG premium gals are not for pleasure. This I m telling you from my 2-3 years experience. Yes if ever I have 2 lacs in my disposal to spend a night on gal then I will pay it to a Hi end indie or fresh unused gal.

Slghy
06-16-16, 13:22
Oh really? Then avoid her at any cost.

Hence forth, I will not recommend any one to try her (though Sania is always good to me, her every hole is open for me or for tat matter may be to some of her repeating customers).

Don't bother, Just through her out of the list.

Yes every one in SG is greedy, but Sania never asked for tips from me.

Anyway why take chance? Avoid Sania at bld 12 (LOL, simple it is).

TC.Sorry, I don't agree. Long experience with Sania, she is fantastic 10/10 in every aspect. Further, anal is included in her service without any extra cost. She herself like anal. Nice attitude.

Fuckmiester2
06-16-16, 15:08
Yes you all are right.

Why waste hard earned money.

Please name some sub premium Baris with AC room and where I can get top GFE and cute girls.

Cheers.

No pimp will bargain for you. And it is kareena's standard way of giving extra services and charging extra for that. Think it this way that you are taking a gal for dance so you are paying 3200, then another 3200 for shot to the same gal, total 2 hours total 6400 rs. But what she does is that within one hour she gives you both service and charges 4700. This extra money goes to her only, it's not shared with pimp even. But since you are smarter now with experience you can always tell her it's your problem that you gave extra service but no extra tips for that. Secondly my piece of advice to everyone here is go to premium buildings on sharing basis with fellow mongerers and go to semi premium and non premium buildings for pleasure or go to mps for pleasure. SG premium gals are not for pleasure. This I m telling you from my 2-3 years experience. Yes if ever I have 2 lacs in my disposal to spend a night on gal then I will pay it to a Hi end indie or fresh unused gal.

Don't misunderstand me.

I don't understand why you are so much inclined to super premium girls if your not visiting SG regularly?

Believe me these Manisha or twinkle or who ever, they will not agree to a single rupee bargain first time.

Even as a new guy you will get max 7/10 GFE from these busiest SG girls (again you will / may regret for your decision).

After the fuck every thing is over, isn't it?

Try some sub premium Baris, there you will get good & cute girls with 1800/2000/2100/2600 per hour basis (after bargain) with AC room...

Gneiss
06-16-16, 17:08
This is a common ad in Locanto posted by some Disha / Sumana etc. Same content as divorcee, with a child and mother to look after, no. Ends with 595.

Anybody has availed her service? Please help.

Aamit
06-16-16, 17:48
Is Piyalee back?

Anyone been with her in past month please confirm.Hello Vicky,

Can you please check and reply to the PM I sent you please.

Aamit

RajatKothari45
06-16-16, 17:52
Sorry, I don't agree. Long experience with Sania, she is fantastic 10/10 in every aspect. Further, anal is included in her service without any extra cost. She herself like anal. Nice attitude.I already recommended Sania (yes she's open for anal, reread my earlier post about Sania).

But may be she's not tat good for others, I can't pressurize others for a particular girl.

But The hard fact about Sania is.

Sania is loosing her face charm day by day, tat also very very quickly (she endorsed excess drinking is the reason).

She was more beautiful before (I repeatedly told her clearly this part, but she told tat she can't forego regular drinking, and tat also huge ML from various customers, Any way her business, she knows well.

I haven't any prob weather Sania is good or bad (LOL).

Cheers.

Aamit
06-16-16, 18:22
Was feeling horny but didn't want to go to Bangur spa again so decided to try a new MP in Lake Town that an ISG member suggested.

MP was sketch, low end. They charged 800 and the room was pretty bad. I thought this would be a waste. Therapist was not much to look at either.

She flat out refused extras. 30 minutes went by, she tried massaging but clearly lacked skill. I started talking dirty to her and at last she smiled. Next minute I was on top of her and she eventually said yes.

Gave me the best BJ I have had in a long time. I generally go for good looks but GFE is more important, specially if you can turn off the lights.

Damage= 800 (counter) + 800 (tip).Which girl did you take.

Aruncuckoo
06-16-16, 20:09
Ahh the big boss is here at Arun sir.

Tat twinkle, she is damn sexy, and another hungry tigress at bed.

I never ever seen her dance, though she shown me some steps with my PD tracks.
Thank you bro. I agree, twinkle is very beautiful. Just cautioning others on what to expect. Just want to tell don't expect Kareena's experience from beauty queens.

Arun

MaxwellKxip
06-17-16, 04:50
Are there extras on Thai spa in acropolis mall? Any inde in Kasba-ruby area. Please help. [Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

RajatKothari45
06-17-16, 06:06
Yesterday had a client meet near Bk pal side.

Came out from his office around 9. 30 pm.

Thought to explore the BK pal side of SG.

Ask some guys about building 412, the famous Kripya Den.

After 15 minutes of asking many guys at last found the building.

Kripya Den = "Panu Babur Bari" = Bldn 412.

Direction:

From Bk pal more walk through Rabindra sarani towards Durga charan mitra street.

You will get white colored "Kolkata Municipal Corp Building". On your left hand side.

Enter the adjacent galli (just side of municipal building).

After 4 steps this is the first /2nd building on the right hand side (LOL, the famous Chariot is still standing there).

Entered, met sita bhabi, and went to see some faces (obviously I was exhausted from whole day's busy work schedule, was in no mood to fuck any one there).

Rate = 300 per shot (every thing on card I suppose except anal, dint asked tat).

Anyone can try there, really damn cheap, you are getting a naked lady body to do whatever you want (LOL) .

Even you can get 4/5 gals at a time with this damn cheap price (LOL LOL) what?

But, sorry to say tat, they are not my cup of tea, 4 gals I seen, look wise thy are pathetic, any way, reported the exact location for mongers.

Cheers.

FatalFuck
06-17-16, 09:01
Is Piyalee back?

Anyone been with her in past month please confirm.She is back and definitely with a bang.

RasikaNagara
06-17-16, 17:41
KD & JD are two most discussed and most tried places in SG by low budget customer. Definitely in their price range they actually offer good service. However one may not like the Girls there look wise. So I like to request senior members or members with information to throw some light on other budget buildings like Sada bari, Menaka bari, bharat bari, pPritosh building, munna's building, Raju den, Nepali Bari etc. Thanks in advance.

Bice711
06-17-16, 17:42
Please share digits of banger spa or direction. PM is open.

Bice

FrankJohny
06-17-16, 18:53
Hello friends,

First of all let me congratulate you all for making the Kolkata forum really interesting with your experiences and suggestions. I am not a newbie in the mongering field but definitely a newbie when it comes to reports count. I have started this hobby long time back but had to discontinue my hobby due to financial constraints. Now I am not active in mongering. Now I have an opportunity to re-start my hobby and would like to start it with Kolkata.

I have RTTF the reports from 2013 and a specific post from Pinga during 2008 detailing the Sonagachi and preparing well for the Kolkata visit. I have downloaded John's map and shortlisted some girls in SG based on the reviews. During my visit to Kolkata; I am planning to spend my time by visiting Tantra / Roxy's, Bangur / Disha SPA, One or two dance bars and definitely will be spending majority of time in SG. I have gathered information regarding rates, buildings and girls in SG and still some more information need to be gathered.

1. Place of Stay: Please advise whether Park Street or Salt lake is the proper place to stay during my time in Kolkata. My accommodation budget is around INR 2500-3500 per day and if possible please suggest some clean hotels. I prefer a place near to metro as I don't want to spend my time in Kolkata traffic.

2. Please provide me with Ajay Mukhia / Santhosh / Legan contact numbers.

3. I have had my share of experience in Dance Bar and request to inform me some good dance bars just for enjoying the dance bar atmosphere once again.

My PM is active and will definitely contact the seasoned mongers like Aruncockoo, Dhruvninea, Deepak28, John, Lord etc and will be happy to meet local boys Dhruvninea and Deepak28 if they are interested and available. May be we can meet for some drinks (drinks are on me) and if you guys feel I am decent enough to be your wingman, then we can proceed further. I will visit Kolkata during the first week of July and will definitely publish my report immediately upon completion of my trip.

Thanks in advance,

Johny

PoulDotPinto
06-17-16, 20:01
Senier members,

Please help for MILF or HW in kolkata.

MongBlr12
06-18-16, 04:08

Gentlemen,

Thank You

Lachhipur Wala
06-18-16, 05:14
Hello friends,

First of all let me congratulate you all for making the Kolkata forum really interesting with your experiences and suggestions. I am not a newbie in the mongering field but definitely a newbie when it comes to reports count. I have started this hobby long time back but had to discontinue my hobby due to financial constraints. Now I am not active in mongering. Now I have an opportunity to re-start my hobby and would like to start it with Kolkata.

I have RTTF the reports from 2013 and a specific post from Pinga during 2008 detailing the Sonagachi and preparing well for the Kolkata visit. I have downloaded John's map and shortlisted some girls in SG based on the reviews. During my visit to Kolkata; I am planning to spend my time by visiting Tantra / Roxy's, Bangur / Disha SPA, One or two dance bars and definitely will be spending majority of time in SG. I have gathered information regarding rates, buildings and girls in SG and still some more information need to be gathered.

1. Place of Stay: Please advise whether Park Street or Salt lake is the proper place to stay during my time in Kolkata. My accommodation budget is around INR 2500-3500 per day and if possible please suggest some clean hotels. I prefer a place near to metro as I don't want to spend my time in Kolkata traffic.

2. Please provide me with Ajay Mukhia / Santhosh / Legan contact numbers.

3. I have had my share of experience in Dance Bar and request to inform me some good dance bars just for enjoying the dance bar atmosphere once again.

My PM is active and will definitely contact the seasoned mongers like Aruncockoo, Dhruvninea, Deepak28, John, Lord etc and will be happy to meet local boys Dhruvninea and Deepak28 if they are interested and available. May be we can meet for some drinks (drinks are on me) and if you guys feel I am decent enough to be your wingman, then we can proceed further. I will visit Kolkata during the first week of July and will definitely publish my report immediately upon completion of my trip.

Thanks in advance,

JohnyStay near MG road, chandni chowk metro. Many cheap hotels there. It is near sg. There are several mid baris having good girls but after great search. No need of any particular pimp in sg. But local monger may be of help, bangla speaking. Pm your dates and contact no.

RajivGupta
06-18-16, 06:17

BFN.Hi Rajat,

Can you share name of Bari and girl. We may also try her.

Thanks in advance.

Fun In Mumbai
06-18-16, 09:51
Hello,

Just was about to ask the same what Frank Johnny posted. I am in Kolkatta for the past 2 days, but not sure how to go about going to Sonagachi. Have heard mixed things about the place and only a day on hand before I return. Not an experienced monger, but have visited similar place in Mumbai when friends used to come asking to arrange something on a very short notice. This will be my first time to go alone.

Could you tell me which Bari to go to if I am looking in the range of 2 k for an hour? And if they are worth going to if I like a bit of talking and stuff before the act?

Or is it better off to go to one of the MPs here as I think there are places which offer even FS over there? I am trying to decode the Bangur SPA. Reading on the mobile is such a pain.

Any seniors in Calcutta, if you don't PMing me, would be of great help.

Thanks in advance.

Lachhipur Wala
06-18-16, 12:08
I am recieving pm for pimps in sg. We should know functioning of sg first. As you enter there, pimp will follow you till girl's room and be present till final deal. Afterward when you will stay in room, girl will go out to pay 30% cut to pimp. Now you are at mercy of girl. Pimp may not be your friend or help you. Sg is open market, so go boldly and choose girl as per your taste.

FrankJohny
06-18-16, 14:22
Stay near MG road, chandni chowk metro. Many cheap hotels there. It is near sg. There are several mid baris having good girls but after great search. No need of any particular pimp in sg. But local monger may be of help, bangla speaking. Pm your dates and contact no.Thanks for the help LW. I will PM you the details.

Johny

Rajarao
06-18-16, 14:29
Is it safe to venture into SG without a pimp? Looking at the past FRs, sometimes it is risky to enter and return alone.

I am recieving pm for pimps in sg. We should know functioning of sg first. As you enter there, pimp will follow you till girl's room and be present till final deal. Afterward when you will stay in room, girl will go out to pay 30% cut to pimp. Now you are at mercy of girl. Pimp may not be your friend or help you. Sg is open market, so go boldly and choose girl as per your taste.

SomeBoy03
06-18-16, 17:12
I am recieving pm for pimps in sg. We should know functioning of sg first. As you enter there, pimp will follow you till girl's room and be present till final deal. Afterward when you will stay in room, girl will go out to pay 30% cut to pimp. Now you are at mercy of girl. Pimp may not be your friend or help you. Sg is open market, so go boldly and choose girl as per your taste.Hi Lachhipur Wala,

That advice of your is very dangerous one to the newcomers.

The pimps may be scoundrels and they put up a sham bargaining ruse in front the girls, all the while striving to get you settle for the highest price so that they get a good commission (30% or 25% . Whatever).

Having said that they also ensure that you are escorted safely out of Sonagachhi area, shield you from local goons and cops.

What do you have to lose if a pimp follows you?

Advice to new comers in SG. Stick to premium / sub. Premium buildings and take along a pimp.

Do this till you are thoroughly familiar with the lay of the land (lanes, exit points, trouble spots), law order issues, modus operandi of the brothels and so on.

Fuckmiester2
06-18-16, 18:36
I totally agree with this.

As a new comer one must not take any chance until and unless you are completely familiar with the lay of the land.

What's the harm in taking a pimp?

Just in an attempt to save 1000-1200 bucks, you can lose a lot more if the local goons catch you.

They might rob you of your expensive cell phones, force you to take out money from your debit / credit cards etc.

Anything can happen, they might even hurt you.

So take a pimp in the initial days.

Cheers.

Hi Lachhipur Wala,

That advice of your is very dangerous one to the newcomers.

The pimps may be scoundrels and they put up a sham bargaining ruse in front the girls, all the while striving to get you settle for the highest price so that they get a good commission (30% or 25% . Whatever).

Having said that they also ensure that you are escorted safely out of Sonagachhi area, shield you from local goons and cops.

What do you have to lose if a pimp follows you?

Advice to new comers in SG. Stick to premium / sub. Premium buildings and take along a pimp.

Do this till you are thoroughly familiar with the lay of the land (lanes, exit points, trouble spots), law order issues, modus operandi of the brothels and so on.

GoldenTree
06-18-16, 20:46
Seeing lots of discussion about going with pimps or without pimps.

The moment you step your foot in a pimp will follow you all the way till the girls room (unless you already have a set pimp).

My advice is if you are new enter through the Masjid Bari entrance. There will be tons of pimps. Just pick one and start your tour. NL / PremBandhan /#12/ Kanchan Palace are all in that vicinity. I have found the masjid bari entrance the safest as there are no locals forcing you for donation's and the pimps are reliable.

Personally I prefer to enter from the Abinash Kabhiraj lane side but if you are new to the area the Masjid Bari Lane entrance is a safe bet.

Andy7
06-19-16, 06:14
KD & JD are two most discussed and most tried places in SG by low budget customer. Definitely in their price range they actually offer good service. However one may not like the Girls there look wise. So I like to request senior members or members with information to throw some light on other budget buildings like Sada bari, Menaka bari, bharat bari, pritosh building, munna's building, Raju den, Nepali Bari etc. Thanks in advance.As per my information sadabari, paritosh, munna, raju, they all have below avg looking girls with few exceptions at times. And remaining bharat badi & menaka Bari are relatively costlier but better than the former ones. Still this info needs to be confirmed by more regular visitors. I hope it helps.

Andy7
06-19-16, 06:24
Seeing lots of discussion ............. Masjid Bari Lane entrance is a safe bet.

By this do you mean a lane which is also an entrance to KD or the left turn few meters from exide shop that leads to NL?

Btw, i'm still trying to locate Gitanjali badi, can someone please help ? Thanks

ArunChatterJee
06-19-16, 07:33
I have tried buying the premium subscription using a Debit Card but my card is getting declined. Can someone please tell me that what cards actually work on this site? I am using a SBI Debit Card.

BigWorld
06-19-16, 08:39
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

RajatKothari45
06-19-16, 09:10
Its a funny incidence happened with me I suppose 4 months back.

Was in mood to explore BKpal side through Masjid bari st.

Entered there to catch fantastic looking street girls / or Nobroker bari cute girls.

Was carrying 1100 in left pocket, 1800 in right pocket, my car's key (flip type) in jean's coin pocket (pretty much safe area).

Had 12 rupee in coins and a lighter and a 20's cig pack in back pockets (LOL).

Wallet and Cell phones were in Car's dash area (LOL, literally I was ready to be robbed by any one at SG tat side).

First seen a heavenly girl at street, went and asked lip kiss allowed? Ans was negative, started walking.

Found another girl sitting in front of a building, asked, she answered every thing allowed (my sixth sense already given warning, but went ahead with her in side the building).

Finalized 400 for 30 minutes and 600 for 1 hour (LOL).

Went inside a dingy room, she started closing windows, suddenly an old lady entered inside the room.

Started the drama, I was laughing ear to ear with their slang and attitude (LOL tats a situation).

They took 1100 rupee (I asked I need to reach home, and please return 100 rupee, fat old lady returned 100).

Then loosely searched right pocket to take cell phone, I told I haven't any cell, LOL again slang you hero must have a costly cell, I answered yes but left at home LOL).

Right pocket untouched (1800 was there in 500*3, 100*3, they couldn't felt form outside).

Shown then 12 rupee coins and the lighter and the cig pack, they instantly took the cig packet (LOL) , I took 1 cig from there (LOL, tats a situation).

Then the funniest part, I was ordered to fuck the old lady (LOL) , any way was there for 15/20 minutes, and left the room with a smiling face minus 1000 rupee (LOL).

I had no problem here as a seasoned guy.

I told this funny story and some others also to my premium SG GFs (LOL) , all of them slang and made me feel like I'm a joker (LOL).

Now pimp or no pimp at SG.

SG is divided in two parts, broker buildings and non broker building (where broker are not allowed to take customers, customer need to enter alone).

Now coming to Premium, sub premium Baris, there is no question of "no pimp situation" , once you enter a broker building, one guy must be following you and he will take the pimp's cut (its a must rule in SG).

So better take a pimp previously instead of roaming alone or with friends in SG streets if you are in mood for premium girls.

You can take your cells, costly watches, or whatever, believe me don't worry, no one will harass you as you are with a pimp.

Now coming to the street gals and "non broker Bari's.

Rate will be 300/500 per shot, no broker, nothing, but no one knows what will happens inside the room.

There you can enter (yes there are heavenly looking girls and max of them are genuine also, believe me) but with the following precautions:

Just carry tat much cash which if gone then you will never regret.

No cell phone in your pocket.

No wallet in your pocket.

No debit / credit card.

Better not to carry bike / car keys (though I don't know what they will do with these, but yes they can take just to harass you, so better avoid).

So, pimp or no pimp, take some precautions and you will be always happy at SG.

Three cheers for SG.

Ilovmuff
06-19-16, 10:18
Folks,

Please beware of Bangur Spa. One of my friends also went there last week and he told me that couple of girls insist on barebacking and from then on he has shifted to another spa.

Guys.

Very sorry to say one of my fellow monger friends got HIV positive. Its very unfortunate incident.

MORE concern. He told me last month he went to Bangur Spa and had bareback sex with NO condom with one of the girls.

Now I am also being disgusted since I went to Bangur spa last week and had bareback Blow Job. Feeling very very nervous and under tension. Don't know what to do.

So BEWARE of Bangur spa.

Look for some others and keep yourself protected from STD.

AadiChaddi
06-19-16, 11:28
Hello everyone,

After having a a good sex life in Mumbai I am coming to Kolkata next month.

I would arrive at 15/07/2016.

So wanted a little help in scanning the Sonagachi area.

As I am a not a good fan of premium I was looking for something cheap and good with all kind of service.

And I also wanted to know about Bangur Spa.

Is it a specific spa or you guys talk about every spa in Bangaur AVE.

GoldenTree
06-19-16, 13:13
By this do you mean a lane which is also an entrance to KD or the left turn few meters from exide shop that leads to NL?You are right its a few meters from the exite shop. The entrance on the main road that leads to NL.

BhopalGuy4U
06-19-16, 16:05
You need a credit card buddy, PM subscription can't be done by a debit card. If you do not have a credit card, please use Virtual Credit Card.

I have tried buying the premium subscription using a Debit Card but my card is getting declined. Can someone please tell me that what cards actually work on this site? I am using a SBI Debit Card.

SandipWantSex
06-19-16, 18:55
You need a credit card buddy, PM subscription can't be done by a debit card. If you do not have a credit card, please use Virtual Credit Card. Subscription can also be purchased with a debit card. But for you need to activate international usage first.

Lachhipur Wala
06-20-16, 01:56
Rajat kothari wrote his bad exp and tried well to explain sg activity. In fact, Durgacharan mitra lane is main street connecting Ravindra sarni to JM Avenue. It has baris on both side filled with girls. Also several bylanes open here. Space on main street is short and bylane girls also stand here. They get few customer so cheat. But main street bari girl treet well. Nepali bari, bari near majar, and near nepali bari are fine. All baris near small temple are good having safe passage too.

Andy7
06-20-16, 04:19
Then the funniest part, I was ordered to fuck the old lady (LOL) , any way was there for 15/20 minutes,

Did you do her, the old lady? Sexually what happened in those 20 minutes, I'm curious. LOL.

RajatKothari45
06-20-16, 05:00
Did you do her, the old lady? Sexually what happened in those 20 minutes, I'm curious. LOL.Nope, chitchatted for 5/6 minutes and then got out of the building quickly.

This is not the first incidence LOL, happened to me earlier also.

MarcSmith961
06-20-16, 05:16
It is very unlikely to catch HIV from BBBJ. However, if any girl insists on barebacking, one should be very careful. That appears to me to be a sign of desperation which I would like to avoid.

Marc.

Guys.

Very sorry to say one of my fellow monger friends got HIV positive. Its very unfortunate incident.

MORE concern. He told me last month he went to Bangur Spa and had bareback sex with NO condom with one of the girls.

Now I am also being disgusted since I went to Bangur spa last week and had bareback Blow Job. Feeling very very nervous and under tension. Don't know what to do.

So BEWARE of Bangur spa.

Look for some others and keep yourself protected from STD.

RajatKothari45
06-20-16, 08:03
It is very unlikely to catch HIV from BBBJ. However, if any girl insists on barebacking, one should be very careful. That appears to me to be a sign of desperation which I would like to avoid.

Marc.Same policy to be applied at SG.

You are first time going to a SG girl and she insisted for bare backing, please avoid the gal and take extra precaution at deed.

I am naming a girl at Kanchan palace, Bharti at 3rd floor, slim zero figured 5. 4/5. 5 height girl, she was insisting for bare backing on my first visit, I never went to her there after, though she loves sex so much.

For a gal whom you repeated 10 times+ she may insist you as there may some emotion / chemicals / good friendship etc coming in between both of you.

TC.

ToyBoyCal
06-20-16, 09:32
Guys.

So BEWARE of Bangur spa.

Look for some others and keep yourself protected from STD.It is really sad that such a thing has happened to a fellow monger. Please refer to earlier posts which highlight Reshmi wanting to ride bare despite the monger having condom. If this doesn't sound a warning bell what will.

No working girl will want to go bareback unless she has nothing to loose.

Please be careful guys.

ArunChatterJee
06-20-16, 10:00
Okay my PM is active. I want someone to guide me through SG, specially the Boudi Bari areas, I am basically looking for CIM and BBBJ. My PM is active please contact me and we can talk from there.

ArunChatterJee
06-20-16, 10:32
My PM is active can someone help me finding John's Den and Nepali Bari. I can share my cell through PM would be better if someone accompanied me. Or if possible if the number of a reliable pimp that you have used in the past.

RascalsHole
06-20-16, 11:20
Did you do her, the old lady? Sexually what happened in those 20 minutes, I'm curious. LOL.Did you really do the old lady? Tell us. LOL.

FatalFuck
06-20-16, 12:22
Guys.

So BEWARE of Bangur spa.

Look for some others and keep yourself protected from STD.Brother,

You should also name the WG from Bangur spa with whom your friend had BBFS. It would help us fellow mongers more. This is damn scary.

SandyBajaj
06-20-16, 12:49
It seems you told my story of 10 yr back at SG. It was holy festival & I thought of mongering SG alone, got down at BK Pal more and started walking towards Nepali den. I heard a voice of one LE guy from behind. So without looking back, I turned left & went inside Nepali Den. The den was almost empty at the beginning. I walked a bit further inside, saw one bong lady of about 30 yr. She told me, are you looking for hot girl who is 18 yr old? I said "Yes". She took me inside that lane further, and then took right turn & reached her place.

On the way, I saw some of Bong Ladies were topless & taking bath. They have really huge [Non-English text deleted by Admin].

Anyway door was closed and the lady asked me money. I asked where is the 18 yr old girl? She replied, just give me money or I will call LE Guy. I was shocked. I had kept only Rs 500. She took all my money. Then I said give me some money for auto-fare. She returned back Rs 50. After that she laid on bed & ask me to fuck by lifting her petticoat. I saw big [Non-English text deleted by Admin] thought of surrender. But finally decided to go for her as I was very young & full of energy. So I started [Non-English text deleted by Admin] position. After 15 min, she started complaining me about pain. But I was on full swing. I kept on [Non-English text deleted by Admin] and finally cummed in another 20 min. One thing I felt, [Non-English text deleted by Admin] was bit tight.

After the deed, I requested her to drop me near main lane. She told me you are nice guy & she came with me till main road. I caught metro at Shovabazar & reached home.

So it was funny exp of mine in SG.

Entered there to catch fantastic looking street girls / or Nobroker bari cute girls.

Was carrying 1100 in left pocket, 1800 in right pocket, my car's key (flip type) in jean's coin pocket (pretty much safe area).

Wallet and Cell phones were in Car's dash area (LOL, literally I was ready to be robbed by any one at SG tat side).

First seen a heavenly girl at street, went and asked lip kiss allowed? Ans was negative, started walking.

Found another girl sitting in front of a building, asked, she answered every thing allowed (my sixth sense already given warning, but went ahead with her in side the building).....EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

Rohan460
06-20-16, 17:38
Can anyone share contact no of Mukhiya or Santos of So. I'm planning now to monger in SG.

Thanks.

Madhumahesh
06-20-16, 18:15
I had the opportunity of visiting the often referred Bangur spa last week. I was on a flight to Mumbai and managed a gap of 4 hours at the airport. I called up the spa and asked for Piyali considering her reputation in the forum. The girl at the reception said yes she is available but the way in which she said it left some doubts in my mind. Moreover, I had read reports in this forum that she is not readily available. I reached there assisted by Google and landed up in the spa without having to search around aided by just one phone call to the spa.

I did a recce of the place before entering. There were people sitting on bikes and they gave puzzled glances when I did not enter the place but turned back. I returned after some 5 minutes and this time entered the spa. There was a girl sitting in the counter and she asked me to pay Rs 3000. Knowing the rates I paid up and asked for the washroom to fresh up. She showed me the way. I saw some girls on the way and they frankly looked average looking. I returned and the girl showed me the room. I asked her who is the Therapist. She said she herself. I asked what about Piyali, she said Piyali is on leave. It was kinda spooky as this had happened to other mongers on the forum. Most likely Piyali has left the place. She asked me if there is any problem. I said no problem. The girl was well built with good tits and broad behind but was not heavy. I asked her name and she said Rinku. I remembered I had read about her in the forum.

So went to the room and oil massage started. First the back and legs and then front. After about an hour she popped the question of extras. I asked if FS is available, she said yes and asked about protection. I said I have brought the same. She took off her top and started b2 b after taking off my dispos, wearing only her panties. After some time that too went off. The message was good as she was skilled. I then put on my protection and started the deed. She took off her panties. I licked her tits and asked her to lick my stomach & nipples. She slid Johnny against her tits and also rubbed her vagina over Johnny. As protection was on I didn't mind. Finding it difficult to control anymore I first took her in missionary, but after maybe 5 minutes felt like coming. Suddenly I remembered I had not shagged last night and whenever this happens Johnny gets very eager. So came out of her and asked her to sit on the bed and started pounding her in standing position. She put her legs on my shoulder. After about 10 minutes finally Johnny vomited. Took off protection and had a shower with her. She rubbed soap over my entire body.

A good experience but the spa and the girls are slightly below the famous Gurgaon mall spas comparatively speaking. While coming out saw a girl in the reception wearing spectacles with long her. She had good tits. Wondered what her name is. If any one had tasted her, PM me her name & contact no if available.

Summary.

Girl:

Attitude: 8/10.

Tits: 7/10, not sagging.

Massage: 7/10.

Damage: 3 k at counter + 1 k tips.

WIR: Maybe but want to try Disha spa before coming back here.

RajatKothari45
06-20-16, 18:33
My PM is active can someone help me finding John's Den and Nepali Bari. I can share my cell through PM would be better if someone accompanied me. Or if possible if the number of a reliable pimp that you have used in the past.One is just opposite of Prem Bandhan building.

Another is at Durga charan Mitra lane, enter from Rabindra sarani side, after 10/12 steps it is on the right hand side (you will see 6/7 Nepali chicks are sitting on the entry stairs).

RajatKothari45
06-20-16, 19:03

Marc.I already named Bharti at KP who insisted bare backing on my first visit (but this is a very good and polite girl and a real sex machine in bed).

Then the next name is Kareena, the famous ugly girl at Prem bandhan top floor, this is another reason I avoid this lady, she kept on insisting me bare backing strongly even when I denied (on my 2nd, the very last visit to this lady, even 1st day she politely asked but not pressurize me like 2nd visit).

LOL tat 2nd day, I put on double condom (which I very much dislike, but my mind ordered me so after seeing Kareena's adamant for bareback sex).

I always deny any bare backing even to my cutest and 100% reliable (best SG GFs.

Even I avoid without condom BBJ (but here some time I break my own rule).

TC.

FrankJohny
06-20-16, 21:00
I have finalized my dates for the Kolkata trip and will be in Kolkata from 3rd July 2016 to 8th July 2016. I take this opportunity to thank SandipWantSex for helping me to find a cheap and clean hotel in Ballyguang area. The hotel photos look clean and the guest reviews are also good about this hotel. Thanks a lot buddy. I owe you some drinks.

1. Regarding SG, I have shortlisted following girls based on your reviews.

Building 12 First Floor. Sonali.

Building 12 Top Floor Back Side Wing. Pooja.

Building 12 Ground Floor. Sania.

Prem Bandhan Top Floor. Kareena.

Building 10 (New) Second Floor. Manisha.

Sangam Bari Second Floor. Mahek.

Roopa Sree Ground Floor. Nandini.

Kanchan Palace Ground Floor. Farah.

Choti Bari First Floor. Tumpa.

Maneka Bari Ground Floor. Payal.

Will definitely visit Bharat Bari based on Rajatkothari's reviews.

Please inform whether I have missed any of the girls in SG who is either famous for dance or performance.

2. Please inform one or two dance bars in Kolkata with good looking girls. I am fully aware it is waste of money and will not pick a girl by one or two visits. I just want to cherish the atmosphere.

3. Please give me the contact number of Disha or any of good inde / agents through PM. I am avoiding Bangur spa based on some recent reports.

Thanks in advance;.

Johny

Arthas Whisper
06-20-16, 21:04
I did a recce of the place before entering. There were people sitting on bikes and they gave puzzled glances when I did not enter the place but turned back. I returned after some 5 minutes and this time entered the spa. There was a girl sitting in the counter and she asked me to pay Rs 3000. Knowing the rates I paid up and asked for the washroom to fresh up. She showed me the way. I saw some girls on the way and they frankly looked average looking. I returned and the girl showed me the room. I asked her who is the Therapist. She said she herself. I asked what about Piyali, she said Piyali is on leave. It was kinda spooky as this had happened to other mongers on the forum. Most likely Piyali has left the place. She asked me if there is any problem. I said no problem. The girl was well built with good tits and broad behind but was not heavy. I asked her name and she said Rinku. I remembered I had read about her in the forum.Piyalee is very much there as I had a soiree with her only last week. However, it is possible that you had landed on her off day. Though it is strange that she didn't attend to you in spite of having a set appointment. It's very unlike her or the way it happens in the spa. But you should try Piyalee once. I totally recommend it. (Don't go bareback even if they insist).

ArunChatterJee
06-20-16, 21:25
One is just opposite of Prem Bandhan building.

Another is at Durga charan Mitra lane, enter from Rabindra sarani side, after 10/12 steps it is on the right hand side (you will see 6/7 Nepali chicks are sitting on the entry stairs).Can we please talk via phone. My PM is active but yours is disabled. If you could PM me your email then we could exchange numbers. Any good pimps that can help me get to the Nepali Baris? Do they offer CIM?

BrownCuckBoi
06-20-16, 22:47
Recently got caught up in a scam. Found SP on Loc, spoke to her through a mobile messenger app. Girl goes by the name Nitu hottie. Negotiated rates but didn't go ahead with anything as it seemed fishy. Next day get a call from LE accusing me of all sorts of rubbish. LE was also probably fake, just a scam trying to get $ out of people. Be careful guys, I made a rookie mistake. Fairly new to the scene. Lots of scammers on Loc, don't call random / unknown numbers, not worth the trouble.

Cheers!

Member #4408
06-21-16, 03:57
I have found that many of us at times use double condoms thinking it will give us more protection. In fact many WGs also suggest the same. I remember Farha in KP always goes for it. Unfortunately that is not the case. If we are using latex condoms then double condom means more risk of both the condoms getting ripped or torn away due to friction between the two condoms.

In my opinion avoid using double condoms. Others are also welcome to share their views / feedback. Safe mongering.

Cheers,

DD

I already named Bharti at KP who insisted bare backing on my first visit (but this is a very good and polite girl and a real sex machine in bed).

Then the next name is Kareena, the famous ugly girl at Prem bandhan top floor, this is another reason I avoid this lady, she kept on insisting me bare backing strongly even when I denied (on my 2nd, the very last visit to this lady, even 1st day she politely asked but not pressurize me like 2nd visit).

LOL tat 2nd day, I put on double condom (which I very much dislike, but my mind ordered me so after seeing Kareena's adamant for bareback sex).

I always deny any bare backing even to my cutest and 100% reliable (best SG GFs.

TC.

Member #4408
06-21-16, 04:01
Piyali was in Mumbai for a month and is back again. Her off day is Wednesday.

In case any monger wants to visit Bangur spa only for her then its good to call her directly and get her schedule. She is also available outside.

Piyalee is very much there as I had a soiree with her only last week. However, it is possible that you had landed on her off day. Though it is strange that she didn't attend to you in spite of having a set appointment. It's very unlike her or the way it happens in the spa. But you should try Piyalee once. I totally recommend it. (Don't go bareback even if they insist).

Member #4408
06-21-16, 04:06
It's very unfortunate what has happened at Bangur spa. Wondering why will someone take that risk! Anyways it will be helpful if we can know the name or description of the therapist.

To all, avoid bareback no matter what. Always use separate condom for anal and pussy. Don't use double condoms.

Safe mongering.

Cheers,

DD

Brother,

You should also name the WG from Bangur spa with whom your friend had BBFS. It would help us fellow mongers more. This is damn scary.

ArunChatterJee
06-21-16, 05:10
I have been to Avinash Kabiraj Lane. But Can someone tell me how I can identify PB? Or how I can identify which building is building 12 ? My PM is active. Thanks. Do you always need a pimp to go into these buildings?

RajatKothari45
06-21-16, 05:24
I have found that many of us at times use double condoms thinking it will give us more protection. In fact many WGs also suggest the same. I remember Farha in KP always goes for it. Unfortunately that is not the case. If we are using latex condoms then double condom means more risk of both the condoms getting ripped or torn away due to friction between the two condoms.

In my opinion avoid using double condoms. Others are also welcome to share their views / feedback. Safe mongering.

Cheers,

DDYup, I know this & I 100% agree to you.

Actually I was in mood to show my strong dislike to this Kareena lady.

You may call it an answer to her adamant for barebacking and Bare BBJ.

Luckily both the condoms were OK tat day after the deed is over.

I don't like double condom for another reason, I don't feel the sensation to the fullest wearing two shirts (LOL).

TC at Take precaution.

Andy7
06-21-16, 09:52
I have been to Avinash Kabiraj Lane. But Can someone tell me how I can identify PB? Or how I can identify which building is building 12 ? My PM is active. Thanks. Do you always need a pimp to go into these buildings?Better if you let some pimp escort you to these premium buildings. It might cost you a bit but you will be in safer hands & be able to explore more.

For JD, just opposite to PB you find a general store with Vodafone & four-square name-boards, don't know if they still carry the same, there's a small entrance just besides that shop.

JD is not its real identity so don't try to locate by this name.

RajatKothari45
06-21-16, 11:36
JD is not its real identity so don't try to locate by this name.I think it is called "Boudi bari" , this is the only one non broker building amongst all premium buildings there.

I may be wrong here.

But ask any broker standing in front of Prem Bandhan, they will show you the entrance of this building.

I suppose you will get only elder / matured ladies there.

GoldenTree
06-21-16, 12:33
I have finalized my dates for the Kolkata trip and will be in Kolkata from 3rd July 2016 to 8th July 2016. I take this opportunity to thank SandipWantSex for helping me to find a cheap and clean hotel in Ballyguang area. The hotel photos look clean and the guest reviews are also good about this hotel. Thanks a lot buddy. I owe you some drinks.

Prem Bandhan Top Floor. Kareena...If you are into fat milky white chicks try Pooja at Prem Bandhan 3rd Floor. She is just a floor below Kareena. Good service and fun to be with.

Haven't been to a dance bar in over a year but Rocks in central Kolkata used to have the best looking babes (but you know it's a waste of time). That area is filled with dance bars. Arhan Thai being the other popular one. You could bar hop.

Enjoy your Kolkata trip. And hope to read some detailed FR's.

SexyMan74
06-21-16, 12:44
Excellent and perfect description dear!

Though I have much of the exposure in premium Baris only. What you said perfectly fits. When with broker one can be tension free and all newbies or irregulars should go only with pimps. If one has to try non broker buildings, better to go with seasoned friends.

Found another girl sitting in front of a building, asked, she answered every thing allowed (my sixth sense already given warning, but went ahead with her in side the building).

Finalized 400 for 30 minutes and 600 for 1 hour (LOL)....

Turgid
06-21-16, 15:25
I already named Bharti at KP who insisted bare backing on my first visit (but this is a very good and polite girl and a real sex machine in bed).

TC.Whenever a WG insists on barebacking that means she has AIDS. I once went to a brothel (not in India) and the WG insisted on going bareback, I did not go with her. Some weeks later I went with another girl and the conversation went onto the WG who insisted on barebacking who the girl I was with knew. She told me that the girl had AIDS.

Fuckmiester2
06-21-16, 16:50
After reading the incident on BBBJ in Bangur, I am getting extremely tensed since I also had a BBBJ session with Kareena of PB at SG and also a kiss session with her.

Although it wasn't exactly a BBBJ as she licked only the head of the penis and not the full penis.

Also the kiss wasn't a DFK just a lip sucking kind of thing with a very slight bit of kissing the tip of the tongue.

Sex, both anal and vaginal, was protected.

Please tell me I'm not at risk.

I can barely concentrate on work or anything else.

I'm so tensed that I can barely sleep.

Please guide your friend.

Please help.

RajatKothari45
06-21-16, 17:39
Whenever a WG insists on barebacking that means she has AIDS. I once went to a brothel (not in India) and the WG insisted on going bareback, I did not go with her. Some weeks later I went with another girl and the conversation went onto the WG who insisted on barebacking who the girl I was with knew. She told me that the girl had AIDS.LOL mate, if you tell me the famous ugly Kareena at PB top floor has AIDS I don't have any prob (actually I think all WGs have aids, so we are wearing rubber shirts, don't we? And after the deed I always wash my areas before the girl for the tension of herpes virus, here guys first then ladies LOL).

But get ready to be fired by so called Kareena fans here in this forum (LOL).

No hard feeling to all Kareena fan BROs (LOL LOL).

LOL mate, you made my day telling this.

RajatKothari45
06-21-16, 17:46
If you are into fat milky white chicks try Pooja at Prem Bandhan 3rd Floor. She is just a floor below Kareena. Good service and fun to be with.Pooja at PB 3rd floor is a very good girl (I think she's in her mid 30, anyway no prob.

But very very good lady, and cooperative lady.

Look wise one can think she may be having atti prob, but one of the best GFE as a first timer I received from her.

She's also having one of the biggest boobs in whole SG.

Off course in this department (of biggest boobs race at SG) Chandi wins the race LOL.

My two hand are insufficient to hold Chandi's single boob (I am damn serious here).

FrankJohny
06-21-16, 17:50
Enjoy your Kolkata trip. And hope to read some detailed FR's.Thanks a lot for the details Golden Tree. I will try Pooja in Prem Bandhan also as I get turned on with the good attitude of the girls rather than their looks. Again thanks a lot for the dance bar details and I will bar hop the central area. Definitely post the detailed FR immediately after my Kolkata trip.

Johny

KolMong30
06-21-16, 18:45

Prem Bandhan Top Floor. Kareena.

Building 10 (New) Second Floor. Manisha...Hi,

Can you guide me about rates? I have never been to SG. Being first time I want to begin with around 1.5 K.

RockyBo
06-21-16, 19:30
Hi,

She is herself a MILF. She called Ishika a 22 year old married lady. Reached her flat at 8:30 and Ishika was waiting. Looked sexy. Went in and after initial chit chat started the deed. She is slim with small assets. BBBJ and DFK was very good. Finished first pop in missi. As room was without ac we both were sweating. So both if us took bath together where again lot of foreplay. Mean time Sonali made dinner. I had some drinks and then after dinner game again started. BBBJ, DFK wot and missi. As I already popped once and drunk it took me more time to cum she was moaning and enjoying the act equally. Leave and 1 30 in night and paid 6000 and 500 for dinner made by her. Totally enjoyed.Hey man,

Can you share Ishika's number or PM me.

Thanks in advance.

GoldenTree
06-22-16, 03:08
Pooja at PB 3rd floor is a very good girl (I think she's in her mid 30, anyway no prob.

Look wise one can think she may be having atti prob, but one of the best GFE as a first timer I received from her.

She's also having one of the biggest boobs in whole SG.Yeah she definitely has super big tits.

Also now she has started drinking and even shared a weed with me. In terms of attitude one of the best out there. Whenever I take any friend for the first time to SG I take them to her for a dance. She always makes them comfortable. And not sure how but even after all these years her pussy is still pretty tight.

RajatKothari45
06-22-16, 04:49
After reading the incident on BBBJ in Bangur, I am getting extremely tensed since I also had a BBBJ session with Kareena of PB at SG and also a kiss session with her.

Although it wasn't exactly a BBBJ as she licked only the head of the penis and not the full penis.

Also the kiss wasn't a DFK just a lip sucking kind of thing with a very slight bit of kissing the tip of the tongue.

Please help.I also had without condy BBj from Kareena.

Chance of AIDS is almost nil to negligible from bare BBJ but is chance of other STDs are high.

Kissing has something to do with herps, I can't imagine fucking any (any personal GF or WG or SGGFs) girl without DFK, foreplay etc.

RajatKothari45
06-22-16, 07:32
If as a new comer at SG you need an alternative to Kareena at Prem Bandhan = good BBJ + cost saving (at least 600+ rupees save) + look + cooperation + AC room, then try following alternatives.

Go to Ganga Jamuna (max gals do BBJ but tell frankly beforehand in front of your pimp).

Go to Maneka Bari (again same policy).

Try Ganseh Bhawan (same policy).

Try Dream house also.

Can try Shanti Palace (minus two girls Chikki and Sweety, they are building owner's daughters).

Look wise you will get cute gals after search (face 6/10 to even 9/10) girls there in these sub premium Baris.

Cost will be 2000 - 2700 per hour basis (off course after bargain).

GattyHere
06-22-16, 08:43
I believe everything is fine but to make sure, do a HIV Test if possible. This is the best way you can know the actual thing. No one else could give you confirmation about that.

Please help.

Pipul47
06-22-16, 10:43
A little update on the much hyped discussion.

The chance an HIV-negative person will get HIV from oral sex with an HIV-positive partner is extremely low. However, it is hard to know the exact risk because a lot of people who have oral sex also have anal or vaginal sex. The type of oral sex that may be the riskiest is mouth-to-penis oral sex. But the risk is still very low, and much lower than with anal or vaginal sex.

Though the risk of HIV transmission through oral sex is low, several factors may increase that risk, including sores in the mouth or vagina or on the penis, bleeding gums, oral contact with menstrual blood, and the presence of other sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).

Stay horny stay safe.

Cheers

Please help.

Pipul47
06-22-16, 11:18
Don't know much about the situation at Bangur Spa, but I thought of visiting again this time.

Last time was with Piyali and had great service.

This time around tried Preeti. She is same built as Piyali. Nice firm perky titties and a tight little pussy.

Her ball job is better than the blowjob.

Cheers.

Would officially like to thank GreatCasanova, Rahul128, YugiSingh. You guys have really helped newbies to embark on their mongering journey.

Cheers to all of you.

RaghuBhai
06-22-16, 15:56
Please throw some light about Lachhipur in Asansol.

Lachhipur Wala
06-22-16, 16:42
Please throw some light about Lachhipur in Asansol.It is a village between Asansol and Neamatpur. Some yrs ago, roadside dhabas offered good girls at cheap rate. But now closed and only some village girls there.

SandipWantSex
06-22-16, 16:44
Where to do an HIV test in Kolkata. Should we first visit to a skin specialist or an M. S doctor.

Tittie Humper
06-22-16, 17:40
Pooja at PB 3rd floor is a very good girl (I think she's in her mid 30, anyway no prob.

She's also having one of the biggest boobs in whole SG.

Off course in this department (of biggest boobs race at SG) Chandi wins the race LOL.

My two hand are insufficient to hold Chandi's single boob (I am damn serious here).Bro,

Where can one find this girl Chandi? And is that her real name. Chandi. LOL.

SomeBoy03
06-22-16, 18:48

Please help.Cool down man.

Kareena has been sucking off my dick for a long time. Nothing happened.

You got to understand what are you dealing with (I'm not a doctor, but had Biology in 10+2 . CBSE course is damn good, so I understand at least how immune system works).

Being HIV positive means zilch, if that doesn't translate into reduced immunity. One can be HIV positive but yet lead a normal life with ordinary life expectancy.

If the HIV positive condition lead to reduced / degraded immunity, we arrive at what is called AIDS. Again, please read again. AIDS itself is not a disease. The very absence of healthy immunity a. K. a. AIDS invites all sorts of diseases into your body.

What are your risks?

First.

Your partner has HIV, but it is passive with no apparent affect on her immunity. If your immune system is similar, it won't matter. Of course, being responsible don't go around screwing indiscriminately, infecting innocents.

However if your immune system is not up to it, you will see all sorts of infections visiting you very soon.

Second.

Your partner has HIV and it has adversely affected her immunity. In such a condition a person cannot appear to be healthy and fit. There would be clinical symptoms in form of either visible diseases or general degradation of physical conditions.

So, don't panic.

SomeBoy03
06-22-16, 19:00
To all the friends panicking about HIV.

In SG all girls do bareback with their long time customers / boy friends. Boy friends keep on changing. Rest is up to your imagination.

As a trick I have randomly hinted many repeated girls about bareback. To my surprise, only a few have said outright no. Most will agree to it with little cajoling.

So where do we stand? Aren't all these girls suspect cases then?

In heat of the moment, all caution are thrown to the winds. I don't blame the girls here. They too are human.

One option is. Stay at home. Thrills come with attendant risks.

RockyBo
06-22-16, 19:19
Thanks to FM2, spoken with SP near Jadavpur and booked Dona yesterday evening. As preferred by me had an amazing pair of knockers 36 d. Slim and very friendly. Connected from the word go. After initial chitchat started with DFK. She had a good technique of sucking lips. Myself sucked her boobs like eternity with fingers inside her hole. She itched for more and so I put two fingers. This went on for some time and then put me on my back and began sucking my balls. Had a great suckfeel. Asked me to put on condi but I wanted to bang her mouth with my dick and so I did. Then put on condi and went for doggy and then missi but was getting exhausted yet not cumming. She told me to take some rest. We chitchatted for some time and then went doggy and missi but the same result. So she cleansed my rod and again gave blow job but still didn't cum. So she started HJ but no result. She was also getting frustrated. I told her not to try more but she insisted as otherwise I will feel itchy thru the night. However I told her to leave it. She said OK. So we parted after usual hugging and goodbye..Hey man,

Would you mind sharing the number. Thanks in advance.

BrownCuckBoi
06-22-16, 20:13
Thanks to all the seniors and regular members for sharing their reports!

After reading countless pages I realized it would be very unfair if I don't share my experiences.

Recently met an Indie. Got her contact through sexy escort ads (though I don't think the site is functional anymore).

Made a deal with her for 9 k one hour full service + BBBJ (Made a rookie mistake by not bargaining!

Very cooperative and guided me to her place easily. Got to her place which is in a residential locality and seems pretty safe.

She makes you feel very comfortable and tries her best to give you the GF experience. Got right to the action = DFK and passionate play! Good BJ skills as well!

Our session lasted a good 35-40 minutes. Towards the end she got on top of me and rode me hard till I couldn't take it anymore and ended up having a great orgasm!

Overall damage - 9 k.

Face 5/10.

Boobs 8/10.

Body 9/10.

Skill Level 9/10.

Experience 9/10.

WIR= maybe as it was slightly expensive!

I do not have PM yet but will be having that service very soon!

Cheers!

Pipul47
06-23-16, 04:23
Go to any diagnostic clinic and they will be doing ELISA test for HIV.

Where to do an HIV test in Kolkata. Should we first visit to a skin specialist or an M. S doctor.

RajatKothari45
06-23-16, 04:49
As a trick I have randomly hinted many repeated girls about bareback. To my surprise, only a few have said outright no. Most will agree to it with little cajoling.

So where do we stand? Aren't all these girls suspect cases then?..When a WG is insisting bare back sex to her first time customer, tat is at least enough warning for me (may be I am wrong, but I will not go to her next time).

My repeat girls are of different regime, tats oi I repeat them.

RajatKothari45
06-23-16, 04:53
Bro,

Where can one find this girl Chandi? And is that her real name. Chandi. LOL.Nayabari 3rd floor.

Ilovmuff
06-23-16, 07:15
Hi bro,

Was your MILF the one in SEA with name starting M?? The last one on the kolkate page?

Can you please PM me her details?

BTW, brothers. SEA is no longer functional. Been trying for some time now but with no avail.

Thanks to all the seniors and regular members for sharing their reports!

After reading countless pages I realized it would be very unfair if I don't share my experiences.

Recently met an Indie. Got her contact through sexy escort ads (though I don't think the site is functional anymore).

Made a deal with her for 9 k one hour full service + BBBJ (Made a rookie mistake by not bargaining!

Very cooperative and guided me to her place easily. Got to her place which is in a residential locality and seems pretty safe.

She makes you feel very comfortable and tries her best to give you the GF experience. Got right to the action = DFK and passionate play! Good BJ skills as well!

Our session lasted a good 35-40 minutes. Towards the end she got on top of me and rode me hard till I couldn't take it anymore and ended up having a great orgasm!

Overall damage - 9 k.

Face 5/10.

Boobs 8/10.

Body 9/10.

Skill Level 9/10.

Experience 9/10.

WIR= maybe as it was slightly expensive!

I do not have PM yet but will be having that service very soon!

Cheers!

HitManDealer
06-23-16, 10:24

I have a thing for extra heavy Melons and simply love them big and mouthful. I am in the city for the next 2 weeks and wish to explore the great SG scene.

Its really encouraging to see such informed discussions in the forum. I am not much into the outcall thing and prefer incall services at my place in Delhi.

But with the all the discussions and lovely experience I wish to try the SG scene in Calcutta. I'm in town for 2 weeks for a business visit and looking to have a good time here.

Well Delhi too has some amazing options and if any one travelling there and needs suggestion do give a shout. My PM will be active in a day or two.

Your suggestions for XXL tits with GFE in SG would be appreciated. Budget is not an issue.

Regards,

Hitmandealer

Rahul0811
06-23-16, 13:44
Hello all,

I am a newbie here and am not sure of the various places to enjoy massage along with FS in safe and sound conditions. I keep on reading a lot about Bangur spa. But there is no pointer about the name and location of the same. I don't have any active PM facility and many of us will not have it here. It will be great help if at least the name or location is told or mentioned.

Thanks in advance.

Turgid
06-23-16, 15:46
A little update on the much hyped discussion.

The chance an HIV-negative person will get HIV from oral sex with an HIV-positive partner is extremely low. However, it is hard to know the exact risk because a lot of people who have oral sex also have anal or vaginal sex. The type of oral sex that may be the riskiest is mouth-to-penis oral sex. But the risk is still very low, and much lower than with anal or vaginal sex.

Though the risk of HIV transmission through oral sex is low, several factors may increase that risk, including sores in the mouth or vagina or on the penis, bleeding gums, oral contact with menstrual blood, and the presence of other sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).

Stay horny stay safe.

CheersHIV is transmitted by blood. You are correct, a girl may not have a cut on her lips and you may think it is safe but if the girl has a sore in her mouth or bleeding gums you may not know so HIV can be transmitted by oral sex. Be very careful.

Fuckmiester2
06-23-16, 17:05
Well I had read reports on Kareena on this forum, HIV does impact the physical appearance of a person, since it affects your internal system its impact can be seen by physical appearance also.

She was extremely clean, I mean no marks on skin or anything that would make me wonder.

Also I did feel her muscles and they were extremely tight, it was as if she attends some gym or something.

So I don't think she was infected.

Going by the reports, she has been doing BBBJ for a long time.

If anything was fishy something should have happened to her body and the muscles.

Which was not the case.

She seemed quite fit.

So I guess its time to open a beer.

Cheers.

SomeBoy03
06-23-16, 17:11

I have a thing for extra heavy Melons and simply love them big and mouthful. I am in the city for the next 2 weeks and wish to explore the great SG scene.

Its really encouraging to see such informed discussions in the forum. I am not much into the outcall thing and prefer incall services at my place in Delhi.

But with the all the discussions and lovely experience I wish to try the SG scene in Calcutta. I'm in town for 2 weeks for a business visit and looking to have a good time here.

Well Delhi too has some amazing options and if any one travelling there and needs suggestion do give a shout. My PM will be active in a day or two.

Your suggestions for XXL tits with GFE in SG would be appreciated. Budget is not an issue.

Regards,

HitmandealerAs I and RK have mentioned in numerous posts. Chandni 3rd Floor Nayabari, SG.

Seen to be believed. Must for any tit lovers.

Navy17
06-23-16, 17:45
Hi guys,

Kindly help me with some good spa with extras, preferably in Salt Lake area.

KolMong30
06-23-16, 18:25
I intend to visit her place. Is it safe place? Do you get options in case the one provided by SP is not to your liking? How SP looks like? Does she negotiate? Please guide.

Hi,

ManOfLove
06-23-16, 18:43
I pretty much enjoy sex so I go to pros but that just enjoyment and not infecting myself with killer virus like hiv. I pretty much will leave bareback for my GF or wife so in that case I'm 100% sure I m out of risk. Having said that please keep the good faith in yourself and never die because of the act. Its fuck and forget and never carry the burden for life.

Andy7
06-24-16, 06:29
Well I had read reports on Kareena on this forum, HIV does impact the physical appearance of a person, since it affects your internal system its impact can be seen by physical appearance also.

She was extremely clean, I mean no marks on skin or anything that would make me wonder.

Also I did feel her muscles and they were extremely tight, it was as if she attends some gym or something.

So I don't think she was infected.

Going by the reports, she has been doing BBBJ for a long time.

If anything was fishy something should have happened to her body and the muscles.

Which was not the case.

She seemed quite fit.

So I guess its time to open a beer.

Cheers.There's one & only one way to diagnose the presence of HIV in your bloodstream & that is diagnostic tests. Other than this all theories are just bullshit. Simply bullshit.

Moreover there's a window period or seroconversion period of few weeks, which means person might be infected with HIV but no antibodies will show up in test until 4-24 weeks yet person is capable of transmitting the virus. Though night sweating, fever up to two weeks, swollen glands & in rare cases peripheral neuropathy are some of the symptoms but may not appear if you are in good immune shape. Also hundreds of other infections have similar symptoms too. So diagnostic tests after six months is the only way to rule out.

RajatKothari45
06-24-16, 09:36
Moreover there's a window period or seroconversion period of few weeks, which means person might be infected with HIV but no antibodies will show up in test until 4-24 weeks yet person is capable of transmitting the virus..Elisa (if I'm not wrong) can be done at any recognized diagnostic center.

It should be done only after 90 days from the very day of suspicion / unprotected sex of any form (not before 90 days).

Only for unprotected BBJ / or DFK it is over reactive to go for this test.

To FM2, there is no correlation with HIV negative healthy human vs HIV positive human being.

You can not judge unless the HIV is in outburst mode (turned into AIDS) which will dampen effective person's immune system.

An AIDS patient will be vulnerable to any to all kind of infections and attacks (which will / can be visible on her / his face and body).

You can not judge any one unless he / she is suffering from AIDS.

One can live long time with HIV+ mode (if tat is not turning into outburst mode / AIDS).

But FM2 bro, don't panic, take it easy, believe me you are OK, yes you are.

Off course go for a scotch, why beer? LOL.

Monger Maniac
06-24-16, 12:35
Dear Kolkata ISGians,

I also posted some time back regarding girl friendly.

Hotels in Kolkata to take your girlfriend.

We both have different cities ID's.

I know hell of a hotels in Mumbai and Delhi but Kolkata is out of my scene regarding this.

I m not asking FR contacts nor want to.

But I hope Kolkatalites will PM me some hotels and any reference would be rather helpful.

Thanks.