PDA

View Full Version : Calcutta

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119

EskyHotAss
09-27-16, 02:44
Seems like fun. Can you share the contact details over PM?

Cheers.

Met a very beautiful and curvaceous Bengali housewife around 30-35 yrs old, her uncovered BBJ skills are damn good and she is very hot. Also gave a rim job which I too did likewise to her. Then had her in a missionary position with a finger up her ass reaming her both holes alternatively, asked her for Anal which she gladly obliged to. It was real tight and I spurted within 5 minutes of our ass fucking. Will definitely visit her again. Charges 2.5 K.

TheSexGuru
09-27-16, 03:16
[Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

FatalFuck
09-27-16, 14:51
First of all Thanks to Rakesh Bhai for being generous enough to share his experience and other details in a much elaborate manner which made me book a time at OSM spa near KFC kasba with Susan.

Yes, look wise she is quite good according to NE standards. Her big soft round racks are to die for. BUT. There is a big BUUUT. Service wise I found her to be horrible.

First of all I went for B2B as she doesn't allow FS. But B2B to me is everything except penetration. Here she didn't let me do just any damn thing I like. She kept her leg crossed in such a way forget about fingering or DATY you can't even see the pussy. Didn't let me touch below her navel. I enjoy licking of my body mostly nipples to the hilt while doing B2B. Thai girls are generally too good in this. When I asked her to lick she demanded more money. Mo BJ. Basically it was a monotonous rubbing of each others body. Though I some how convinced her to lick my body by the end which she did reluctantly. And at the end she kind of left the bed in such a rush left me extremely annoyed. Was time watcher like any thing from the beginning.

The place looks ok with decent ambiance. Seems to be dominated by Mizo s. I was always told this NE gals through lot of tantrums which I experienced first hand.

In my little mongering life I have realized you can still compromise a bit with the looks. But no way with the service.

My rating:

Looks: 8/10.

Boobs: 8.5/10.

Pussy: didn't even get to see.

Service: Horrible. 2/10 for the little bit of bum massage in the beginning.

Damages: 899 in the counter and 2. 5 inside.

WIR: Never.

RedHot MyGirl
09-27-16, 17:41
Nice that you enjoyed in SG.

I would also like to recommend Vinita of Maneka bari. Her room is the first left as you enter building. She is good looking too but not as Payel but she is excellent in bed and good in dance as well. Best thing is if she likes you then she is not a time watcher.

Also I appreciate you because you took pimp of your own choice and you had a good experience. If you want to enjoy sg more in future then go by your gut feeling and keep changing your pimp otherwise pimps start taking you for granted.

EnjoyHi mate,

Would be really helpful if you could message me about good bars / links in kolkata. Please message me, would be grateful.

RedHot MyGirl
09-27-16, 17:45
Welcome to SG and nice report, very well written. About farah I think you just saw Farah, her room is 2nd room as you enter KP. First room don't have anything worth saying so far.

And from the earlier report, never oversleep in SG. You are lucky and the girl seem to be too good that she let off. One of my friend overslept for several hrs and work up at 10 or 11 AM in the morning. They demanded to pay for every HR which came up to 20 K or some thing. Jeetu negotiated with pimp / girl etc to bring it down, in the end the pimp gave up his commission and he was made to pay the rest. He didn't carry that much cash and was held captive, I assured he is my friend and asked the pimp to go to his hotel and collect it.

Remember nothing is free in SG with few exceptions if you are the girls BF.

ArunMate, I am in Kolkata from tomorrow. Would consider it an act of large-heartedness if you share a few details worth pursuing. Please message me.

RedHot MyGirl
09-27-16, 17:54
Thanks bro. As I mentioned to Aruncuckoo, I have referred your reports also several times before shortlisting the girls. It is really helpful. Next time I will definitely try Vinita. Rascalshole mentioned the rate is Maneka bari is INR 1,500/ Is that true? Its not that I repent paying that much money to Payel (I had a very nice time) but just not to overpay and spoil the market. Will try with another pimp next time. Cheers.Mate if you could message me what's KP in SG. Tons of thanks.

RedHot MyGirl
09-27-16, 18:21
Hey bro,

Felt bad after reading your FR. But you was looking in wrong place. I was in the Dance bar business few years ago when there was less Police headache. Our main moto was to tell client that spend more money on girls so that they go out with them. But the real story is, we never let the girls go out with the clients, because once customer get FS from the girl, they will not come again to bar and spend money at dance floor. So all these dance bars are just to collect money on dance floor. They will never allow girls to have sessions with customers. Few very rich customers though pay very high amount to spend time with them and get a chance. Visit Bangur Spa or similar, or contact me for numbers. There are lot of other valid ways to give Johny a treat.Mate,

Still if you could suggest me a few dance bars for fun. I like watching dances, strip clubs. Also, what's your advice on SG.

JackDesireMe
09-28-16, 02:58
Mate, still if you could suggest me a few dance bars for fun. I like watching dances, strip clubs. Also, what's your advice on SG.Are you in North Kolkata or South Kolkata? Please Inbox me. Also I don't have much experience about SG. You should read FR in this forum to get details.

GuavaForU
09-28-16, 05:12
I have not gone through any anal report in Kolkata so far. Any fellow members who get lucky enough can share there experience.

GuavaForU
09-28-16, 05:22
Its a about month old FR, tested this bird in Gariahat. She was kind of hot, know how to ride the cock.

Looks- 8/10.

Boobs- 8/10 big and handful.

Pussy- 7/10 not very tight.

Sex-10/10.

Rate- 3000/- including room for one hour.

Andy7
09-28-16, 05:34
Mate if you could message me what's KP in SG. Tons of thanks.Well I suppose its 'Kanchan Palace' !

Fuckmiester2
09-28-16, 05:48
I did not get any reply to my earlier post.

Possibly it got drowned in other people discussions.

So I am posting it again.

Kindly reply.

The doubt.

As I stated in an earlier post that I am planning a visit to SG in October first week, most probably 3rd or 4th October, but I doubt if the girls would be available, since it would be the Puja time.

Can some experienced monger clear this.

Do mention which baris to target keeping in mind the Puja season.

Would they charge higher?

The fetish.

I have a fetish for big tits and beautiful face.

I heard Chandni of Naya dus fulfills both these criteria.

Any other names to target since she is on the expensive side, I guess her rate is 4200.

Rate is not an issue, but still does not seem worth spending 4200.

Cheers.

HardSolidNThik
09-28-16, 09:45
Can anybody share genuine reference for Tanusree and Durga / Arati?

I called them both and they strictly need reference.

I am looking for a busty inde with own place preferably in south Kol. However, other areas will also do.

Thanks in advance.

JackDesireMe
09-28-16, 13:59
Please share experience if you have tested it. Service quality and damage?

Has anyone tasted this bird?

Planning on taking her tomorrow.

Any comments on service?

Cheers.

MonkeyLion
09-28-16, 14:47
Its a about month old FR, tested this bird in Gariahat. She was kind of hot, know how to ride the cock.

Looks- 8/10.

Sex-10/10.

Rate- 3000/- including room for one hour.Thanks for your review. Could you please share the contact. Trust me as bong fetish, I have a special feeling for voluptuous body.

My PM Is active and also let me know in advance of there are any exceptions.

Thanks in advance.

LoveGuy01
09-28-16, 15:14
I have not gone through any anal report in Kolkata so far. Any fellow members who get lucky enough can share there experience.Julia is the only girl l have meet, who genuinely enjoys anal I can say. But she looses point in her looks and the kind of money she expect for anal is the ultimate deal breaker.

Assassins88
09-29-16, 02:35

Looks- 8/10.

Sex-10/10.

Rate- 3000/- including room for one hour.Could you please PM contact. She looks just right. Thanks!

Assassins88
09-29-16, 02:38
Can anybody share genuine reference for Tanusree and Durga / Arati?

I called them both and they strictly need reference.

I am looking for a busty inde with own place preferably in south Kol. However, other areas will also do.

Thanks in advance.Hi, Would be nice to get a reference for Tanusree. Thanks!

Assassins88
09-29-16, 02:43
This is the spa with the Turkish bath, whose name starts with the chemical formula of water.

I went there because I was close by, and there was a coupon code.

Ms. K, who was reported to be good at the forum earlier, has left the job. My therapist was ok, a bit old, but nice attitude. Negotiated BBBJ and B2 B for 3. 5 k. I felt I should have negotiated more, but had to leave a bit early so did not have that much patience.

The soapy experience was very good for a first time, since I was not expecting much. It really enhanced the feeling of the BBBJ also. Overall, I left satisfied, but would not repeat with the same therapist again. Maybe some other day with a hot therapist.

Assassins88
09-29-16, 02:54
Met a very beautiful and curvaceous Bengali housewife around 30-35 yrs old, her uncovered BBJ skills are damn good and she is very hot. Also gave a rim job which I too did likewise to her. Then had her in a missionary position with a finger up her ass reaming her both holes alternatively, asked her for Anal which she gladly obliged to. It was real tight and I spurted within 5 minutes of our ass fucking. Will definitely visit her again. Charges 2.5 K.Could you pl PM the contact?

Can reciprocate.

Thanks!

Assassins88
09-29-16, 02:59
Hi Someone2013,

I am also got the same kind of reply from her and so didn't proceed anymore. Seriously, who doesn't have a smartphone these days!

Anyway, I need a little help from all the forum members, specially from the seniors. I got some profiles from an SP who goes by the name Zeeshan number ends with (755). Attached are the pics. Can anybody please confirm the authenticity of the girls and the SP? Please help.

Salud!

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

JacksonHey,

The birds look really hot. Have you tried yet?

Best.

Love2
09-29-16, 04:07
Dear members,

Please post contacts of any good spa or MP in Saltlake, them bypass, VIP road, airport area?

Please PM me.

Thanks!

Danielle425
09-29-16, 06:28
Hello members,

I live in Berlin Germany and will be visiting Kolkata in OCt for 3 days. I am planning to book the park hotel. Can anyone please send me some good contacts. I can share independent girls number from Bangalore and Delhi in exchange please member help.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

JackDesireMe
09-29-16, 12:22
Hello members,

I have been contacted by a girl called Nayanika or Naina. She contacts only top corporate people through linkedin as I saw all top corporate people in her connection. She contacted me as I am CEO of a company. She is asking for 10 K for 3 hours. Did anyone tried her, what is the quality of her service etc?

Jack

FunnInSerious
09-29-16, 12:52
Hello Kolkata,

Will be in Kolkata on Tuesday. Please help with some hotel which provides girls for FS. Budget 3- 4 k including place.

Thanks.

FrankJohny
09-29-16, 15:48
Mate if you could message me what's KP in SG. Tons of thanks.Kanchan Palace.

SharkHere
09-29-16, 17:25
Hello Seniors,

I am new to Kolkata and in need of help. Looking for a genuine girl who provides girlfriend experience with some foreplay. I need her for whole evening. I have a fetish for beautiful face and big boobs. Please PM me the contacts. Favors will be reciprocated with awesome options if you visit Bangalore in future.

Happy mongering.

ArunChatterJee
09-29-16, 17:34
Met a very beautiful and curvaceous Bengali housewife around 30-35 yrs old, her uncovered BBJ skills are damn good and she is very hot. Also gave a rim job which I too did likewise to her. Then had her in a missionary position with a finger up her ass reaming her both holes alternatively, asked her for Anal which she gladly obliged to. It was real tight and I spurted within 5 minutes of our ass fucking. Will definitely visit her again. Charges 2.5 K.Could you please share the contact? IE. How will you share? Is your PM active?

Fuckmiester2
09-29-16, 17:48
The photo of this chic was posted a few days back by one of our fellow members.

Does anyone have any contact of this chic?

I tried contacting the relevant member but I guess he is inactive right now.

I have the contacts of practically all the contacts of this forum including few of the most sought after contacts which are not easily available to anyone.

I will share my premium contacts with anyone who gives me the contact of this chick along with a proper reference.

So please look into this fellow members.

Cheers.

SharkHere
09-29-16, 18:03
Has anyone tasted this bird?

Planning on taking her tomorrow.

Any comments on service?

Cheers.Please share her contact via PM. Favor will be reciprocated.

MadMonkey2013
09-29-16, 19:49
Has anyone here tried this girl, claims to be 26 from howrah.

CoolGuyJasson
09-29-16, 20:05
Puja special menu from SP Ruma. Exorbitantly costly. But Ruma is betting on her left and right. Though she is not my type. But keeping fellow mongers informed. Contact Ruma directly, I believe I have shared her details to many folks on this forum.

If anyone has got a BBW profile, please share.

RahulTheMonger
09-29-16, 20:17
Dear brothers. I am visiting kolkata in the next few days. I am basically from Bangalore forum. Can anyone help by sharing some good boudi or authentic Bengali contacts? Please PM me the details. I have only 2 requirements. 1st: the girl should be cooperative & safe. 2nd: my budget is max 4 k for ST. Looking forward to your suggestions my Bengali brothers.

Cheers & safe mongering!

RumanaKhan9
09-30-16, 07:49
Does anyone know the girl named Sonia Singh in the premium building Roopashree or Kanchan palace at Sonagachi.

Shada
09-30-16, 11:41
Hello members,

I have been contacted by a girl called Nayanika or Naina. She contacts only top corporate people through linkedin as I saw all top corporate people in her connection. She contacted me as I am CEO of a company. She is asking for 10 K for 3 hours. Did anyone tried her, what is the quality of her service etc?

JackI would never want a provider to know my real name, and would be especially uncomfortable with them knowing where I worked. I would be very careful. IMHO, it's best to keep your mongering life and the rest of your life completely separate. I have had at least one friend who has been blackmailed by a provider.

SharkHere
10-01-16, 09:37
Has anyone here tried this girl, claims to be 26 from howrah.Hello Senior,

Did you get any clue of this chick?

Daddy34
10-01-16, 11:39
Hello seniors,

I am new to this forum but mongering in Kolkata from last many years. NE Sonargachi is the best will write my experience thanks.

SharkHere
10-01-16, 12:40
Dear mongers,

Does anyone know about a bird named Priya with hot fig from Kolkata? Click on the below link to check if you have seen this irresistibly sexy body before.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=179605&d=1358321913

Ssdel
10-01-16, 14:00
Bro,

Looks nice hot & fiery if not photoshopped.

Great find if you do get around to taste her. Do share juicy report.

Cheers.

The photo of this chic was posted a few days back by one of our fellow members.

Does anyone have any contact of this chic?

I tried contacting the relevant member but I guess he is inactive right now.

I have the contacts of practically all the contacts of this forum including few of the most sought after contacts which are not easily available to anyone.

I will share my premium contacts with anyone who gives me the contact of this chick along with a proper reference.

So please look into this fellow members.

Cheers.

MadMonkey2013
10-02-16, 06:19
Hello Senior,

Did you get any clue of this chick?Not yet but going to fuck her this week, she looks pretty good a bit plump but also at the right places: the.

RockBand82
10-02-16, 08:47

Looks- 8/10.

Sex-10/10.

Rate- 3000/- including room for one hour.Please share the contact.

Greetings,

Jackson

Raj Poet
10-02-16, 10:46
Is she miss P, number ending with 76?

Good to see a lot of new posts on this forum and also quite a few new mongers. Other than the usual suspects. But hats off to the 'usual suspects' for keeping this forum alive!

This chic was through my long time trusted SP lady. I had been planning a session with her for a while but her availability is an issue. Good looks, good assets, nice to bang! She does some modelling assignments off and on. The attached pic is what I was sent but its more or less accurate representation (in fact the pic is a bit hazy), in person she looks better.

I'm avoiding putting a name as I'm not sure of her work name. So lets call her Miss the. Bong chic. Prefers whiskey and can hold a few drinks! Slightly on the pricier side but overall an 8 for me.

No incalls.

Cheers.

Sgsg123
10-02-16, 13:26
Have they increased, visited it few week back, it was either 10 A or be, gave Rs 4200/- for a shot. What are the usual rates in NL, PB, building 12 etc.

Sgsg123
10-02-16, 13:34
Folks,

What are the current shot or dance rates in SG?

Shockman
10-02-16, 17:23
The price may vary for individual WGs but generally the rate is 3200. If you negotiate, you can have them do a couple of dances to get you warmed up and then have a shot for that amount. Try not to fall for their scam to take a dance after which they will try to seduce you to take a shot for which they will ask for 6400.

This is where the service of a good pimp is essential who will negotiate on your behalf and not try to scam you by inflating the prices so that he gets a higher commission from the girls.

Have they increased, visited it few week back, it was either 10 A or be, gave Rs 4200/- for a shot. What are the usual rates in NL, PB, building 12 etc.

JackJeeva
10-02-16, 18:55
Guys,

I am a regular member from Chennai group. Recently moved to Kolkatta for official trip here. Looking for some contacts or persons to take us to So. Kindly PM me. Looking for your reply guys.

SharkHere
10-03-16, 05:12
Dear mongers,

Has anyone tasted the bird Priya with digits ending with 234?

SharkHere
10-03-16, 11:23
Good to see a lot of new posts on this forum and also quite a few new mongers. Other than the usual suspects. But hats off to the 'usual suspects' for keeping this forum alive!

This chic was through my long time trusted SP lady. I had been planning a session with her for a while but her availability is an issue. Good looks, good assets, nice to bang! She does some modelling assignments off and on. The attached pic is what I was sent but its more or less accurate representation (in fact the pic is a bit hazy), in person she looks better.

I'm avoiding putting a name as I'm not sure of her work name. So lets call her Miss the. Bong chic. Prefers whiskey and can hold a few drinks! Slightly on the pricier side but overall an 8 for me.

No incalls.

Cheers.Bro,

Please pass the digits as well as the reference for this bird. If its her real picture then I must say that the name given by you is justified.

Lust87
10-03-16, 11:39
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the writing was so bad that the report was nearly impossible to comprehend.

FunnInSerious
10-03-16, 21:11
Hello Kolkata,

Staying today I. E. 4th near Howrah / Sonagachi. Can you help with some hotel which offers girls. Or any place where I can spend night. Budget 4-5 k.

Raj2910
10-05-16, 12:38
Met a very beautiful and curvaceous Bengali housewife around 30-35 yrs old, her uncovered BBJ skills are damn good and she is very hot. Also gave a rim job which I too did likewise to her. Then had her in a missionary position with a finger up her ass reaming her both holes alternatively, asked her for Anal which she gladly obliged to. It was real tight and I spurted within 5 minutes of our ass fucking. Will definitely visit her again. Charges 2.5 K.Can you please PM this contact to me? I love anal and never came across anyone who does it willingly.

Thanks!

SexHungryFreak
10-05-16, 14:29
Hi all,

I am planning for a dirty bachelor's party for my friend who is getting married this month. We will be 3 guys.

Any idea where to get the girls who would dance and fuck us all night.

Budget rs. 5 k - 10 k.

Any advice would be helpful.

Gogogo1
10-05-16, 16:15
Got the below profiles (Three pics of same girl, saree one is different) from SP name 'same as flower of love'. She is charging 25 k for black top and 20 K for saree for a night of out call. I feel the price is higher side, could you please help me with correct price and the kind service these girls provide if any one avail her earlier. My PM is active. Thanks in advance for your response and help.

Ratan456
10-06-16, 05:16
Met a very beautiful and curvaceous Bengali housewife around 30-35 yrs old, her uncovered BBJ skills are damn good and she is very hot. Also gave a rim job which I too did likewise to her. Then had her in a missionary position with a finger up her ass reaming her both holes alternatively, asked her for Anal which she gladly obliged to. It was real tight and I spurted within 5 minutes of our ass fucking. Will definitely visit her again. Charges 2.5 K.Hi bro,

You are PM is not active it seems. Will it be possible for you to share her contact please. Take care.

Jasmpat
10-06-16, 06:11
Got the below profiles (Three pics of same girl, saree one is different) from SP name 'same as flower of love'. She is charging 25 k for black top and 20 K for saree for a night of out call. I feel the price is higher side, could you please help me with correct price and the kind service these girls provide if any one avail her earlier. My PM is active. Thanks in advance for your response and help.The babe in the 1st-3rd pic looks hot. Good racks.

How is the service!

Prats9870
10-06-16, 17:13
Hey Ratan,

Could you please give me her info?

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

MonkeyLion
10-06-16, 17:34
Met a very beautiful and curvaceous Bengali housewife around 30-35 yrs old, her uncovered BBJ skills are damn good and she is very hot. Also gave a rim job which I too did likewise to her. Then had her in a missionary position with a finger up her ass reaming her both holes alternatively, asked her for Anal which she gladly obliged to. It was real tight and I spurted within 5 minutes of our ass fucking. Will definitely visit her again. Charges 2.5 K.Bro,

Who loves HW only- I too have fetish for curves. Could you please share the contact. Still now, I haven't got any good HW.

I have visited only MP's,I can share some good contacts. My PM is active and trust me as an regular pleasure seeker.

MonkeyLion
10-06-16, 21:21
Moumita is a HW and in need of funds. Does amazing BBJ and full GFE. Cooperative.

Try her. 38 yr old and good looking.

You will enjoy her services. She operates from Kolkata.Please PM me the contact. I am dire need of good Indie contacts.

Raj2910
10-07-16, 09:06
Met a very beautiful and curvaceous Bengali housewife around 30-35 yrs old, her uncovered BBJ skills are damn good and she is very hot. Also gave a rim job which I too did likewise to her. Then had her in a missionary position with a finger up her ass reaming her both holes alternatively, asked her for Anal which she gladly obliged to. It was real tight and I spurted within 5 minutes of our ass fucking. Will definitely visit her again. Charges 2.5 K.Request you to please PM me the details. I would love to try this one as I love anal.

Thanks!

DazedRaj
10-07-16, 10:00
Hi guys,

I'm coming to Kolkata soon. Do you know anything about providers projected up google search like Monika Dad and Rimi Dad. Monika makes outrageous offers with pics but I understand she may maintaining an assembly line to choose from. Anyone to comment on safety and reliability of her place. Any comments on Rimi.

KoolDude28
10-07-16, 14:59
Even Priyanka Ah does. But she is not open for anal with everyone. Try your luck and see. Also I met 2 therapist one in Thai spa Mani square and another one in Alipore branch who enjoys anal.

Julia is the only girl l have meet, who genuinely enjoys anal I can say. But she looses point in her looks and the kind of money she expect for anal is the ultimate deal breaker.

Bice711
10-07-16, 16:45
Dear fellow brothers.

I am always a visitor to kolkata and sometimes I get lucky with amateurs at random places in hotels, bars etc. With short time, its always a hit and miss. Rather more miss than hit. I am now more inclined to settle for safe and secure. And therefore requesting forum members and seniors from this City of Joy to help a fellow brother with contacts of decent and reliable Indes / SP.

I will reciprocate with similar contacts in other cities.

Thanks and Cheers.

Ajjus
10-07-16, 17:22
Met a very beautiful and curvaceous Bengali housewife around 30-35 yrs old, her uncovered BBJ skills are damn good and she is very hot. Also gave a rim job which I too did likewise to her. Then had her in a missionary position with a finger up her ass reaming her both holes alternatively, asked her for Anal which she gladly obliged to. It was real tight and I spurted within 5 minutes of our ass fucking. Will definitely visit her again. Charges 2.5 K.Request you to please PM me the details.

MonkeyLion
10-07-16, 18:44
Hi to my all fellow members and respect to all my seniors here,

A special thanks to "enjoy enjoy". After a long hectic schedule at my office today went to Jadavpur MP. Johny was asking for some good housewife profile today.

And hell yes they showed me one. Name "Sonali". Enjoyed like anything with her for one hour. Specially my liking is curvaceous ladies. Tried almost every position. Came out twice. OMG. Banged her like anything. Before going for a good night sleep Following is the FR.

Face= 8/10. If you like curvy housewife.

Ass= 8/10..Bro,

Share the contact. My PM is active. Who the fuck doesn't likes bong beauty. I have extra fetish for same. Please share the contact and trust me as others trusted you.

ChocoBull
10-07-16, 22:48
Hi everyone,

Recently I went through locanto and found some numbers. I called them and they are offering me a good deal. One is offering 2 k for 2 hrs and unlimited shots.

I'm new so want some advice so that I won't be cheated in Kolkata.

Hem02
10-08-16, 07:48
Met a very beautiful and curvaceous Bengali housewife around 30-35 yrs old, her uncovered BBJ skills are damn good and she is very hot. Also gave a rim job which I too did likewise to her. Then had her in a missionary position with a finger up her ass reaming her both holes alternatively, asked her for Anal which she gladly obliged to. It was real tight and I spurted within 5 minutes of our ass fucking. Will definitely visit her again. Charges 2.5 K.Hi bro,

Can you PM me the detail. We have holidays now in Calcutta and try.

Fuckmiester2
10-08-16, 11:42
I am overwhelmed by the kind of response I got from my last post.

A lot of members including a lot of senior members came forward and shared the contact of the chick whose image I had posted.

I am extremely thankful to them and promise to be of any assistance I can possibly be to them in the near future.

I am posting two more photos whose contact I require.

The two photos are of different girls.

One of them was posted in this forum some time back.

And another is of a girl whos photo was posted on this forum also me time back but a different photo was posted.

I again promise to share contacts with anyone who can provide me the contact of the following girls along with reference.

Cheers.

LoveGuy01
10-08-16, 13:08
Even Priyanka Ah does. But she is not open for anal with everyone. Try your luck and see. Also I met 2 therapist one in Thai spa Mani square and another one in Alipore branch who enjoys anal.Priyanka AH does now that's something new. I have taken her many times in past and thought I thought we had good chemistry between us, but she never allowed me anal. I did try to put my thumb inside her asshole while doing in doggy but she firmly asked me to leave her back hole. She did admit she did try with her BF, but don't allow her clients. Have you experienced anal with her personally or some guy claiming he did anal with her?

Thai's are quite open about anal, once they comfortable they don't mind need to check out some nice MPs with Thai masseuses.

KoolDude28
10-08-16, 18:45
I have done it personally twice with her. In fact I am pretty sure few other mongers also have been lucky. I knew her from the time she used to advertise in locanto and CL and was not famous here. She was real fun then. Thanks to the mongers who made her famous in the forum and created a huge pool of clients for her. As a consequence she have become very professional now.

Do not believe in all the stories she will tell you. Also do not fall for the chemistry trap. I generally used to meet her once in every six months before I shifted to Kol. In my last visit I was surprised to see how professional she has become. Earlier I used to get her for two shots for 5 k for 2-3 hours. In my last visit she charged 5 k for one shot, also the session was a hurried one. She kind of forced me to leave within one hour. After that I have stopped visiting her. I guess it's better to find out new gems.

Priyanka AH does now that's something new. I have taken her many times in past and thought I thought we had good chemistry between us, but she never allowed me anal. I did try to put my thumb inside her asshole while doing in doggy but she firmly asked me to leave her back hole. She did admit she did try with her BF, but don't allow her clients. Have you experienced anal with her personally or some guy claiming he did anal with her?

Thai's are quite open about anal, once they comfortable they don't mind need to check out some nice MPs with Thai masseuses.

Ajjus
10-09-16, 04:26
Moumita is a HW and in need of funds. Does amazing BBJ and full GFE. Cooperative.

You will enjoy her services. She operates from Kolkata.Bro,

Can you share the digits of Moumita I would like to retake her service.

LittleTree
10-09-16, 07:10
Hi I have been member for apx 2 years and having a hard time getting info. I will be really very grateful to senior members for their help. I am looking for for young beautiful friendly fair slim girls with tight hole and nice soft tits and GFE for apx 3-5 k preferably sp or spa or sg. But sp will be preferred. I hope I am not asking for too much. I gave all preference but I am willing to compromise a bit if necessary. Pictures will also be highly appreciated. I will willing to share some info on similar. I again request senior members to please help me. I would like to highly recommend the girl in the top floor of night lovers in sg. Second door from left. Similar to the description I posted above.

MeraLuck
10-09-16, 11:13
Would be visiting Kolkata in first week of November for 2-3 days, please help in locating a GF hotel and contacts of good inde. Have gone through FRs on SG, any reliable SP for SG guys.

Thanks.

SandipWantSex
10-09-16, 14:37

A lot of members including a lot of senior members came forward and shared the contact of the chick whose image I had posted.

I am extremely thankful to them and promise to be of any assistance I can possibly be to them in the near future.

And another is of a girl whos photo was posted on this forum also me time back but a different photo was posted.

I again promise to share contacts with anyone who can provide me the contact of the following girls along with reference.

Cheers.Sorry brother. Don't have contact of that particular girl. But have tons of contacts in Delhi. If need PM me.

ChocoBull
10-09-16, 20:16
Hi,

I will be in Kolkata on this Thursday. And I am desiring to get laid. I am new to Kolkata and also new to mongering.

So, I request senior members to help me please. I have got numbers from locanto and should I proceed with those numbers?

Please help me out.

Watermelon23
10-10-16, 07:29

Cheers.Great! Was out of India and returning on 12th Oct. Mate would you mind sharing the contact of the one in inners with rates please. Awaiting your response.

NeoGuy11
10-10-16, 16:08
Namaskar Kolkata!

Young college girl.

Busty. Plump. Good assets. Fair. Cute.

Safe location.

Presented the customary Silk.

Great attitude. Full GFE.

Foreplay. BBBJ decent. Clean, so DATY. Usual positions.

Damage: 3 k+1 k+Silk.

Skvm38
10-10-16, 18:45
Please share contact details.

[QUOTE=NeoGuy11;1947633]Namaskar Kolkata!

Young college girl.

Safe location.

Damage: 3 k+1 k+Silk.[/QUOTE===============================================

Greetings,

Jackson

AdiBoy789
10-10-16, 20:40
Please share contact and number. Would be very grateful!

Bro,

Share the contact. My PM is active. Who the fuck doesn't likes bong beauty. I have extra fetish for same. Please share the contact and trust me as others trusted you.===============================================

Greetings,

Jackson

Amit Jha
10-10-16, 20:43
Hi,

I am looking for curvy indi / MILF who will be ready for in call. Rate is not an issue. Will take her to a 5 star. Please share some contacts with photos, if possible. Will reciprocate whenever I have options in my hand too.

SharkHere
10-12-16, 03:29
Get the name of the spa from the heading. I called them to book my shortlisted (from reviews) masseur but since it was Puja time so she was not available. So had to book the second preference from my shortlisted masseurs. She shares first name with Suchitra sen's younger grand daughter. I had read good reviews about her attitude. Reached the venue on time 1 PM. Told the lady on front reception about my appointment. She took me to upstairs and introduced to another receptionist and left. The receptionist took me to the massage room behind the reception and started describing about different massage offers. I selected the dry massage with 2.5 K (This was the cheapest available) as I knew that I would get the same extra. Receptionist left. I did not like the place. Neither was it designed properly nor it looked very clean. Just okay. Probably a residential building was converted to a spa. Anyways. My masseur knocks the door and asked for permission to enter. I told her to come in (I was checking my mobile). She entered and told "You haven't changed yet, please do it" and went outside the room. I was not at all interested by her looks though I read about her looks to be not so good in reviews. Anyways, changed to dispo. She knocked and entered again. She hugged me first. I did so with not much interest. Then she asked if I had visited earlier and small chit chat.

She: I thought that your appointment was 1:30, so I have dyed my hair and will go to wash it, please don't mind.

I didn't like the idea but said OK.

Then she instructed me to lie on my chest and started with my feet. Her palms were not silky soft. She was progressed towards backside of my knee-caps. And the chit-chat was going on. Then the backside of thighs but wait she was touching my balls every time her hands were reaching upto my bums. It felt good and made Jonny happy. Then she was massaging my back. The massage was average but by that time I started to like her attitude. She was very friendly in talks. Then she started to to massage my back and shoulder and it went for 5 minutes. Chatting continued. She then came to my bums and started with little massage. After 1 minutes she asked if she could remove the dispo. I said yes immediately: the. Then the game begins. She was caressing my balls from both ends of my butts every time her hands ran from my waist to that end. I was really enjoying. She was putting her hands in butt crack every now and then. Then she told me to turn back I obeyed her instruction immediately. Jonny was half risen. She did some massage with feet and my sheen. The chit-chat was going on very often. Then came up to thighs and the ball-caressing game restarted. I kept quit but was enjoying. Then she came near my ears and asked if I needed any extras. I asked what was on the table. She told only hand job as she can't remove the dress because of her hair dye. I told HJ+BJ for 1 K. She asked for 1.5 K.

I was bargaining but then she asked: Can't you give me. 5 K extra for Puja? (with smile on).

Her friendly attitude and way of talking won my heart. (You will know if you have experience with Thai girls). Knowing that I could have negotiated with 1 K easily, I agreed to pay 1. 5 K. She pleaded that she could not remove the dress as the unwashed dye would destroy the dress and that I would enjoy whatever she would provide. I did not insist her to remove the dress as neither her boobs were big nor her skin was silky smooth. So, did not want to destroy her dress. Then she started with a hug and some kissing me on my lips and neck. Again I am mentioning her attitude is perfect not mechanical like some Thai chicks. Then came to chest and sucked my nipples then came down to my belly-button and licked. All this time her hand was caressing my jonny and balls. Then she moved her tongue down to my pubic area. And after some licking she started to hover her tongue on my balls while her right hand was playing with my jonny with her index finger touching the tip with a circular motion. I told her to suck my little bro and she started happily with taking the tip in her mouth and stroking the tip with her tongue. Now her hand went to play with my balls. After sucking for around 1 min she brought it out of mouth and started to shake with hand and took one of my balls in her lips while touching it with tongue from inside. Oh boy! I was enjoying as hell. Then she again took my nipples in turn for sucking while her hands playing with my little bro. I then told her to give me proper BJ. She told that I would cum in her mouth which she did not want. I let her know that there was still long way to go for me to cum.

She showed fake anger and told: If you cum in my mouth I will become very angry. I showed fake fear and told: No I won't. LOL.

She started sucking again and sent to me to helpless mode. I told her to swallow the full, she tried but could not do much.

And laughed by saying: It too big to take fully in my mouth.

She was jerking it with her hand very fast, I told her to keep sucking my balls which she did. After 1/2 min I told her to take Jonny again. She again insisted to not to cum in her mouth, I agreed. Again she took it in her warm mouth and started the tongue play while caressing my balls. I was enjoying as hell. After 1 min or so I knew that I was about to cum but could not tell her to stop and spurted out in her mouth. She sensed it immediately and raised her head with anger and smile and spanked on the side of my ass with her left hand while her right hand was busy in slowly squeezing everything out. After everything was out she caressed balls for sometime and then cleaned it with the dispo and went to the attached shower-room. I was still lying happily. I rose up and sat.

She came out and hugged me started to kiss on my chicks and asked: Was it good?.

I kissed her back and said: Of course, you did a really nice job.

She kissed on my lips and asked: Are you satisfied? Me: very much.

She then whispered into my ears: I am regretting for not being able to remove my dress, damn hair dye. Me: It's okay.

She: Next time I will do it for 1 K.

Me: Thanks.

She: When will you come again?

Me: I am not sure, going out of the city for couple of months.

She looked frown but kept hugging me.

After sometime, she told me to go to washroom to clean myself. I did so.

After coming out again she kept hugging and kissing me and told me to not to speak much to the receptionist and book her over phone before coming. So that she could reduce the price in reception as well. (I personally think 2. 5 K at reception is bit higher side for a spa with such standards of design and hygiene). After a strong kiss on my chicks she let me go.

Looks: 4/10.

Boobs: 4/10 (Haven't even seen bare).

Figure: 5/10.

Attitude: 11/10.

Thanks for bearing with such a long report.

HardSolidNThik
10-12-16, 07:04
Get the name of the spa from the heading. I called them to book my shortlisted (from reviews) masseur but since it was Puja time so she was not available. So had to book the second preference from my shortlisted masseurs. She shares first name with Suchitra sen's younger grand daughter. I had read good reviews about her attitude. Reached the venue on time 1 PM. Told the lady on front reception about my appointment. She took me to upstairs and introduced to another receptionist and left. The receptionist took me to the massage room behind the reception and started describing about different massage offers. I selected the dry massage with 2.5 K (This was the cheapest available) as I knew that I would get the same extra. Receptionist left. I did not like the place. Neither was it designed properly nor it looked very clean. Just okay. Probably a residential building was converted to a spa. Anyways. My masseur knocks the door and asked for permission to enter. I told her to come in (I was checking my mobile). She entered and told "You haven't changed yet, please do it" and went outside the room. I was not at all interested by her looks though I read about her looks to be not so good in reviews. Anyways, changed to dispo. She knocked and entered again. She hugged me first. I did so with not much interest. Then she asked if I had visited earlier and small chit chat...Bro,

Nice to know that you had a good time with her. Some additions to your FR based on my experiences with her.

1) Her boobs are small and soft. Nipples are quite good to suck. She enjoys tit sucking to a great extent and gets aroused a lot.

2) Her BJ is really good. She uses her tongue intelligently. Also puts on lot of saliva to make the feel sloppy.

3) Even though she has got a small mouth yet she tries to gulp in as much as possible. Mine being a huge boner of 8 inches and massive girth, it is always fun to see her face getting out of shape even with half a fill. Ball sucking is also commendable.

4) At 2 K (first time and later negotiated to 1.5 K) she regularly provides me with FS. You just need to carry the condom and coax her a bit. She is shaved (or better to say well trimmed) down there.

5) She cums a LT during the session. The condom exterior gets really slimy with her juices. I like the shyness in her when she realizes that her cum is all over the condom exterior.

6) If you are a repeat customer you can even get 2 sessions with her at 2. 5 K. Have the first one before the massage and one at the end.

These are tips for future fun.

By the by, bargain hard at the counter. Ask for discounts. Miss Sw (the masseuse cum manager). She will always try to make a hole in your pocket. Be careful. You can even get it at 1 8 K-2 K. That's normal.

Cheers!

Have fun!

Shekhar647
10-12-16, 07:51
Hi I have been member for apx 2 years and having a hard time getting info. I will be really very grateful to senior members for their help. I am looking for for young beautiful friendly fair slim girls with tight hole and nice soft tits and GFE for apx 3-5 k preferably sp or spa or sg. But sp will be preferred. I hope I am not asking for too much. I gave all preference but I am willing to compromise a bit if necessary. Pictures will also be highly appreciated. I will willing to share some info on similar. I again request senior members to please help me. I would like to highly recommend the girl in the top floor of night lovers in sg. Second door from left. Similar to the description I posted above.I can help you. Please let me know if you have PM active. I can help with SG.

Shekhar647
10-12-16, 08:46
The price may vary for individual WGs but generally the rate is 3200. If you negotiate, you can have them do a couple of dances to get you warmed up and then have a shot for that amount. Try not to fall for their scam to take a dance after which they will try to seduce you to take a shot for which they will ask for 6400.

This is where the service of a good pimp is essential who will negotiate on your behalf and not try to scam you by inflating the prices so that he gets a higher commission from the girls.Was there last week. The rates are at 3200. Many are below that. There are ea couple that will ask 4200 though.

Shekhar647
10-12-16, 08:48
Hello Seniors,

I am new to Kolkata and in need of help. Looking for a genuine girl who provides girlfriend experience with some foreplay. I need her for whole evening. I have a fetish for beautiful face and big boobs. Please PM me the contacts. Favors will be reciprocated with awesome options if you visit Bangalore in future.

Happy mongering.The best and safest option is going to be SG- beautiful girls and no risk.

Shekhar647
10-12-16, 11:01
I did not get any reply to my earlier post.

Possibly it got drowned in other people discussions.

So I am posting it again.

Kindly reply.

The doubt.

As I stated in an earlier post that I am planning a visit to SG in October first week, most probably 3rd or 4th October, but I doubt if the girls would be available, since it would be the Puja time.

Can some experienced monger clear this..Jyoti on the second floor of NL. She is hot on the bed and meets your requirements.

MrityuM
10-12-16, 12:35
Guys,

Any of you tried H Two O spa and hamm? They have Turkish bath now. Any experience any one?Have tried the same twice with coupon. Wonderful experience with Alice. Massage was good.

Extra available only HJ for 1 k and BBJ+B2B+HJ at 3 k.

SharkHere
10-12-16, 17:39
Bro,

Nice to know that you had a good time with her. Some additions to your FR based on my experiences with her.

1) Her boobs are small and soft. Nipples are quite good to suck. She enjoys tit sucking to a great extent and gets aroused a lot.

2) Her BJ is really good. She uses her tongue intelligently. Also puts on lot of saliva to make the feel sloppy.

3) Even though she has got a small mouth yet she tries to gulp in as much as possible. Mine being a huge boner of 8 inches and massive girth, it is always fun to see her face getting out of shape even with half a fill. Ball sucking is also commendable.

4) At 2 K (first time and later negotiated to 1.5 K) she regularly provides me with FS. You just need to carry the condom and coax her a bit. She is shaved (or better to say well trimmed) down there...Thanks mate, will keep these points in mind in my next visit.

Happy mongering!

SomeBoy03
10-12-16, 19:20
Dussehera and Durga Puja greetings everyone.

FR of the spa named in the title.

Remark: All those people posting in cryptic codes. Sorry guys, LE has others things to attend to. It is really waste of time, money and insult to intelligence reading some of the posts here. So, I will keep it straight.

Anyway, was out for an evening walk towards City Centre 1. It is at 6-7 minutes walk at medium pace from my residence. So, coming from FD block side this spa falls on your left on the road towards City Center 1. As about Salt Lake, except City Centre 1, residential blocks are dead quite. More so after a major festival has winded up. Good thing about place is that it is really a dense leaf covered boulevard and you can walk in silence.

The spa caught my attention. Out of curiosity thought of checking out.

Strictly reconnaissance mission (which means I didn't deem it necessary to take along some cash).

Counter charges were 2.5 K and found that I would be assigned a therapist within 10 minutes.

Soon, enough I was a guided to the room and was advised to changed into the disposable.

The Thai therapist, Nina, entered as I was changing. Gave a smile and a naughty slap on my waist (surprise. Well I maintain myself).

So the massage started, did good to my stiff neck. Usual chit chat, nice conversation.

Now she came over towards my head to do a deep tissue press on my shoulders, in the process burying my face in her belly. Her boobs pressing on. I was getting hint.

That point forward, I asked her straight if she does any extras. Yes. Charges, 5 K for full. I laughed off saying that I was just out for evening walk and asked her to grab my wallet to see what's inside.

I had 2.2 K and I said take out 1.5 K and tell me what's on the table. We agreed on B2B.

And then it started a session of long DFK, boob fuck and pussy fingering. Went on for 20 minutes. She slowly took my dick and started stroking it. Yes, HJ came even without asking for it.

Went to shower together. She took my hand for another round of fingering (fingered her asshole. Probably would agree for anal) and gave one more HJ.

Came out of shower again on long kiss, brought her phone, took my number (texting on WhatsApp as we speak. LOL). Will have FS next time, I won't have to bargain she will come down herself, if my reading of WGs (and women in general:) is correct. Home and abroad experience.

So the scorecard.

Looks: 8/10 (Above average. Can pass off as GF if you take outside).

Boobs: 6.5/10 (Tight round, average size, stiff nipple. But I prefer larger Indian type).

Ass: 8/10 (Nice curves, handful, in shape, tight).

DFK: 10/10.

HJ: 10/10 (Expert. Unlike SG working girls who will leave you with a sore dick).

Attitude / Overall: 10/10 (Very professional).

WIR: Of course.

Cost: 2. 5 K + 1.5 K.

Only if the overall package with FS comes down to 4. 5 K, I'll ditch SG. 10 minutes from residence, safe, clean and hygienic.

At present only allure of SG is my GF there, where I have two rounds 3.2 K everything on table.

Salspak
10-13-16, 04:31

Remark: All those people posting in cryptic codes. Sorry guys, LE has others things to attend to. It is really waste of time, money and insult to intelligence reading some of the posts here. So, I will keep it straight.

Anyway, was out for an evening walk towards City Centre 1. It is at 6-7 minutes walk at medium pace from my residence. So, coming from FD block side this spa falls on your left on the road towards City Center 1. As about Salt Lake, except City Centre 1, residential blocks are dead quite. More so after a major festival has winded up. Good thing about place is that it is really a dense leaf covered boulevard and you can walk in silence.

The spa caught my attention. Out of curiosity thought of checking out.

Strictly reconnaissance mission (which means I didn't deem it necessary to take along some cash).

Counter charges were 2.5 K and found that I would be assigned a therapist within 10 minutes...Must say you are a seasoned monger and your writing style is unique!

Crisp writing! Hope you bang her soon.

Wonder how I can lay my hands on allure.

Keep rocking!

RumanaKhan9
10-13-16, 07:50
Hi,

I will be in Kolkata on this Thursday. And I am desiring to get laid. I am new to Kolkata and also new to mongering.

So, I request senior members to help me please. I have got numbers from locanto and should I proceed with those numbers?

Please help me out.I visited Kolkata a week back and met one girl name Sonia singh in the Roopashree building of SG and tell had a great time with her you should also try this and will definitely enjoy.

ToyBoyCal
10-13-16, 11:00
Hi friends,

Wish you a very happy Dussera and Subho bijaya.

Please help me by informing me of a safe place I can go to with a friend for a short while say 2 hours or so. She is not a WG and hence can not share her details. Sorry.

Thanks in advance.

OldJawan
10-13-16, 11:32
Many in Kolkata forum are SG lovers, many are hardcore MP lovers. I find there are many posts deliberating the delivery quality of chicks comparatively. However, there are hardly any post which comparatively updates the quality of girls in MPs / Salons / Spas. There are Disha, Jadavpur MPs (AT least 2), Beck Bagan, Park Circus, Basanti Devi, Ballyganj / Gariahat, Airport, Airport Road, Dumdam, Salt Lake, Ruby, Science city etc. As there are any MP / Salon / Spa lovers, can some one compare & update the quality of chicks available in those MPs in terms of looks, service quality etc.

Will be quite useful. Request friends to compare and post a report.

Happy mongering.

HorseSword
10-13-16, 14:33
Many in Kolkata forum are SG lovers, many are hardcore MP lovers. I find there are many posts deliberating the delivery quality of chicks comparatively. However, there are hardly any post which comparatively updates the quality of girls in MPs / Salons / Spas. There are Disha, Jadavpur MPs (AT least 2), Beck Bagan, Park Circus, Basanti Devi, Ballyganj / Gariahat, Airport, Airport Road, Dumdam, Salt Lake, Ruby, Science city etc. As there are any MP / Salon / Spa lovers, can some one compare & update the quality of chicks available in those MPs in terms of looks, service quality etc.

Will be quite useful. Request friends to compare and post a report.

Happy mongering.MPs changes radically in 2 months even you write a review it doesn't stand valid after few weeks. I am a MP lover and can tell you birds in this profession are dynamic. However your point of ambiance, service quality can be considered but the real point is business that mater which keep on changing. Just a thought.

Dicker001
10-13-16, 17:55
Namaskar Kolkata!

Young college girl.

Safe location.

Damage: 3 k+1 k+Silk.Hey bro,

Can you please share the details? In return I can share inde contact with incall at Guwahati. I m coming to Kolkata on 24th Nov 2016.

With regards.

D1

TheTank85
10-13-16, 20:11

Anyway, was out for an evening walk towards City Centre 1. It is at 6-7 minutes walk at medium pace from my residence. So, coming from FD block side this spa falls on your left on the road towards City Center 1. As about Salt Lake, except City Centre 1, residential blocks are dead quite. More so after a major festival has winded up. Good thing about place is that it is really a dense leaf covered boulevard and you can walk in silence...Hi SomeBoy03,

Great report, appreciate the detailed report and all the details.

One quick question, where in SG can I find the hottest chicks? I have been in Building No. 12 before not sure if its the premium building or not.

Thanks and regards.

TheTank

RashidZ
10-14-16, 00:17
Hi friends,

Please help me by informing me of a safe place I can go to with a friend for a short while say 2 hours or so. She is not a WG and hence can not share her details. Sorry.

Thanks in advance.Not sure of 2 hrs, but hotel booking platforms like Oyo, Stay uncle and Luvstay all have options to hire a room for unmarried couples. The later 2 have options to book on a 12 hour window as well. You will both need to furnish ID proof though.

SaltLake777
10-14-16, 03:39
Hello friends & senior members,

After reading so much in this forum, I finally decided to register myself & write my first post here.

After reading so much about the famous Bangur Spa, I decided to give it a try. Called them in the morning & asked the rates, they said it's 3 K for full body massage. I reached by 11 am. All the ladies were very welcoming & asked me to choose the masseuse, 6 middle aged ladies were present, no young girls around. So I chose the best among them, (name-butterfly in Bengali). I was asked to change into dispo & wait. She came in 10 minutes & asked politely do I need only massage or FS? I said FS but she said then you have to bring the condom as we don't provide them, so I asked what else is there, said B2B+HJ for 1500, I said Okay.

Lights off & the massage started. I was lying on my stomach, We were chatting in general, she was saying about herself, her family, etc etc.

She started massaging my legs with oil, slowly slowly going upwards then suddenly climbed on top of me & I understood she's only in her undergarments, she massaged my shoulder & hands thoroughly & asked me to lie on my back, I did as requested. Now I saw her in her undergarments, figure was so so, Housewife figure, but very fair. She started to rub the chest & pinch my nipples, she kept giggling & finally put her hands inside the dispo, Johnny was semi hard & by massaging & stroking she made it harder. I made her lie down on the massage table & we smooched. I kissed her all over her body to which she responded so enthusiastically. I kept on sucking her nipples & fingering her pussy, she was moaning & liking it a lot, she kept playing with my Johnny, stroking it plus gave a BJ but was apprehensive what if I cum inside her mouth, she kept stroking it with her hands & I continued fingering her. In a few while I came on her hands & she hugged me. We took a shower & got dressed.

We chatted for a few minutes & before leaving, She told me to come again.

Total damage- 3 K counter + 1500 B2B+HJ+BJ.

Hope my writing was good & I am thankful to all the members & seniors for their contributions for which today I got a chance to encounter this particular place.

OldJawan
10-14-16, 05:10
Hi Tomboy,

I can share my experience. I have used airnob once for the same for 5 hour trip. Took the mobile no of the seller and spoke to her saying that I am coming from NJP and going to Bhubaneswar along with my wife. We have not carried her ID as we need to show one ID during train travel. Of course I had taken a half empty stroll so as to give her no scope for doubt. Spend a quality 5 hour with the chick (2 fuck, lunch plus sleeping in nude included) in Jadavpur.

I will try to repeat this with other Airnob sellers also.

Other way is:- Pl check Locanto, Mitula News for short term / Hourly rent. Normally charge 1000 for 2 hours. Some very good accommodation may be available in 1500 also. Quite safe personal accommodation. I will be availing one such by the end of this month.

If you can spend, than book a room in Peerless inn / Park plaza in your name. Check the shift change timing at the reception. Go out at your convenience and bring your GF after the change of shift and move to your room confidently. I have successfully tried this in Park plaza. Other seniors can comment their own ways.

Happy mongering.

Hi friends,

Thanks in advance.

OnlySingh35
10-14-16, 05:32

Looks- 8/10.

Sex-10/10.

Rate- 3000/- including room for one hour.Hi all,

Can anyone share this chick's number or the SP who deals with her.

Thanks in advance.

Ilovmuff
10-14-16, 07:34
Truly said HS.

Been a monger in MPs and spas for long and it is hard to find any gals stick around for long in a MP. Majority of the shifting happen during the festivals seasons in terms of more business prospects and better money.

However what can be rated at the best is the ambiance of the spa and individual girls from each of the spas. The Indian ones only because the Thai ones are like dime a dozen and they float around.

Having said the same, I can recommended 3 from Bangur spa, 1 from gpark spa, 1 from Turkish spa (Thai).

Bros. Share in more recommendations. However please don't push up the prices due to greater demand.

MPs changes radically in 2 months even you write a review it doesn't stand valid after few weeks. I am a MP lover and can tell you birds in this profession are dynamic. However your point of ambiance, service quality can be considered but the real point is business that mater which keep on changing. Just a thought.

Hem02
10-14-16, 17:29

After reading so much in this forum, I finally decided to register myself & write my first post here.

After reading so much about the famous Bangur Spa, I decided to give it a try. Called them in the morning & asked the rates, they said it's 3 K for full body massage. I reached by 11 am. All the ladies were very welcoming & asked me to choose the masseuse, 6 middle aged ladies were present, no young girls around. So I chose the best among them, (name-butterfly in Bengali). I was asked to change into dispo & wait. She came in 10 minutes & asked politely do I need only massage or FS? I said FS but she said then you have to bring the condom as we don't provide them, so I asked what else is there, said B2B+HJ for 1500, I said Okay.

Lights off & the massage started. I was lying on my stomach, We were chatting in general, she was saying about herself, her family, etc etc.

She started massaging my legs with oil, slowly slowly going upwards then suddenly climbed on top of me & I understood she's only in her undergarments, she massaged my shoulder & hands thoroughly & asked me to lie on my back, I did as requested..Hi my friend,

I am new in this forum and I need some genuine help from seniors. Can you PM the details of Bangur spa and masseur name etc. I would like to try for it.

Happy hunting!!

ProudMonger
10-15-16, 05:06
Hello brothers and seniors,

This is my first FR and I shall begin with my regards to all. I have been reading FRs for the last couple of months and I need to admit that the FRs have been hugely enriching and offer an ocean of information. Thanks to all of you. I visited the Spa in Kasba after reading the FR from Rakesh Oberoi and was hopeful of a great service from Susan. I bought a coupon from the prominent deals website and specifically asked for Susan. So, here goes my report:

She looked better and sexier than most of the NE masseurs. Great boobs, thighs and overall figure. She inquired about my choice of pressure. Hard, soft or medium before she began. She did a nice job with massage I felt as she carefully massaged almost every part of my body. She was quiet and it was I who initiated the conversation. She did not seem very comfortable in English and that can limit conversations. We would have casual chats occasionally and mostly, she would only reply to my questions and not talk on her own. There was no hint that she wanted to offer extras. I willingly kept quiet and waited for her to make the offer but none came. After about 35-40 minutes, she said the massage was over. It did not seem from her body language that she would offer extras, so I asked her and out came the menu: no FS, only HJ and B2B offered for 3 K. I negotiated it down to 2.5 K without much difficulty. She began to strip and a little bit naughtily asked me to close my eyes and I reciprocated as naughtily with a countdown. Then she got on my top and started giving the B2B. Though her body felt good and she allowed me to suck at her tits, it seemed to me she was being mechanical. Nevertheless, I was aroused and felt that I would ejaculate soon. Suddenly, she jumped out of the bed saying that time was almost over and I was shocked and disgusted. I realized she had been a time watcher all the while. I did not protest and quietly moved to the shower where she offered to perform the HJ but I was so disgusted at her attitude that I declined the offer. My mood had been completely ruined. I took the shower, paid her the money and left.

Summary:

Looks: 7/10.

Massage: 8/10.

Body: 7/10.

Damage: 899 (counter) +2.5 K (HJ+B2B) although I refused HJ.

Attitude: 5/10 (5 because of the massage quality).

WIR: No.

I hope you find my first FR helpful.

VikranJ24
10-15-16, 14:00
Hello Kolkata,

I will be in Kolkata in next week and have just 6 hours gap between my flight and train so need any inde in Salt lake or any area good and busty kind if so you can spend my three hours with her. Please advice me I will be haunting near by Saltlake and have flight at night any help will be highly appreciated. I can share few very good indes and MP details from Bangalore and Delhi. Please help guys.

Thanks in advance.

BlackCock1
10-15-16, 17:41
Does anyone know the girl named Sonia Singh in the premium building Roopashree or Kanchan palace at Sonagachi.Yes, I have been to her for 2-3 times before. Have you visited her recently?

ThereForYou
10-15-16, 19:23
Get the name of the spa from the heading. I called them to book my shortlisted (from reviews) masseur but since it was Puja time so she was not available. So had to book the second preference from my shortlisted masseurs. She shares first name with Suchitra sen's younger grand daughter. I had read good reviews about her attitude. Reached the venue on time 1 PM. Told the lady on front reception about my appointment. She took me to upstairs and introduced to another receptionist and left. The receptionist took me to the massage room behind the reception and started describing about different massage offers. I selected the dry massage with 2.5 K (This was the cheapest available) as I knew that I would get the same extra. Receptionist left. I did not like the place. Neither was it designed properly nor it looked very clean. Just okay. Probably a residential building was converted to a spa. Anyways. My masseur knocks the door and asked for permission to enter. I told her to come in (I was checking my mobile). She entered and told "You haven't changed yet, please do it" and went outside the room. I was not at all interested by her looks though I read about her looks to be not so good in reviews. Anyways, changed to dispo. She knocked and entered again. She hugged me first. I did so with not much interest. Then she asked if I had visited earlier and small chit chat.

She: I thought that your appointment was 1:30, so I have dyed my hair and will go to wash it, please don't mind.

I didn't like the idea but said OK.

Then she instructed me to lie on my chest and started with my feet. Her palms were not silky soft. She was progressed towards backside of my knee-caps. And the chit-chat was going on. Then the backside of thighs but wait she was touching my balls every time her hands were reaching upto my bums. It felt good and made Jonny happy. Then she was massaging my back. The massage was average but by that time I started to like her attitude. She was very friendly in talks. Then she started to to massage my back and shoulder and it went for 5 minutes. Chatting continued. She then came to my bums and started with little massage. After 1 minutes she asked if she could remove the dispo. I said yes immediately: the. Then the game begins. She was caressing my balls from both ends of my butts every time her hands ran from my waist to that end. I was really enjoying. She was putting her hands in butt crack every now and then. Then she told me to turn back I obeyed her instruction immediately. Jonny was half risen. She did some massage with feet and my sheen. The chit-chat was going on very often. Then came up to thighs and the ball-caressing game restarted. I kept quit but was enjoying. Then she came near my ears and asked if I needed any extras. I asked what was on the table. She told only hand job as she can't remove the dress because of her hair dye. I told HJ+BJ for 1 K. She asked for 1.5 K.

I was bargaining but then she asked: Can't you give me. 5 K extra for Puja? (with smile on).

Her friendly attitude and way of talking won my heart. (You will know if you have experience with Thai girls). Knowing that I could have negotiated with 1 K easily, I agreed to pay 1. 5 K. She pleaded that she could not remove the dress as the unwashed dye would destroy the dress and that I would enjoy whatever she would provide. I did not insist her to remove the dress as neither her boobs were big nor her skin was silky smooth. So, did not want to destroy her dress. Then she started with a hug and some kissing me on my lips and neck. Again I am mentioning her attitude is perfect not mechanical like some Thai chicks. Then came to chest and sucked my nipples then came down to my belly-button and licked. All this time her hand was caressing my jonny and balls. Then she moved her tongue down to my pubic area. And after some licking she started to hover her tongue on my balls while her right hand was playing with my jonny with her index finger touching the tip with a circular motion. I told her to suck my little bro and she started happily with taking the tip in her mouth and stroking the tip with her tongue. Now her hand went to play with my balls. After sucking for around 1 min she brought it out of mouth and started to shake with hand and took one of my balls in her lips while touching it with tongue from inside. Oh boy! I was enjoying as hell. Then she again took my nipples in turn for sucking while her hands playing with my little bro. I then told her to give me proper BJ. She told that I would cum in her mouth which she did not want. I let her know that there was still long way to go for me to cum.

She showed fake anger and told: If you cum in my mouth I will become very angry. I showed fake fear and told: No I won't. LOL.

She started sucking again and sent to me to helpless mode. I told her to swallow the full, she tried but could not do much.

And laughed by saying: It too big to take fully in my mouth.

She was jerking it with her hand very fast, I told her to keep sucking my balls which she did. After 1/2 min I told her to take Jonny again. She again insisted to not to cum in her mouth, I agreed. Again she took it in her warm mouth and started the tongue play while caressing my balls. I was enjoying as hell. After 1 min or so I knew that I was about to cum but could not tell her to stop and spurted out in her mouth. She sensed it immediately and raised her head with anger and smile and spanked on the side of my ass with her left hand while her right hand was busy in slowly squeezing everything out. After everything was out she caressed balls for sometime and then cleaned it with the dispo and went to the attached shower-room. I was still lying happily. I rose up and sat.

She came out and hugged me started to kiss on my chicks and asked: Was it good?.

I kissed her back and said: Of course, you did a really nice job.

She kissed on my lips and asked: Are you satisfied? Me: very much.

She then whispered into my ears: I am regretting for not being able to remove my dress, damn hair dye. Me: It's okay.

She: Next time I will do it for 1 K.

Me: Thanks.

She: When will you come again?

Me: I am not sure, going out of the city for couple of months.

She looked frown but kept hugging me.

After sometime, she told me to go to washroom to clean myself. I did so.

After coming out again she kept hugging and kissing me and told me to not to speak much to the receptionist and book her over phone before coming. So that she could reduce the price in reception as well. (I personally think 2. 5 K at reception is bit higher side for a spa with such standards of design and hygiene). After a strong kiss on my chicks she let me go.

Looks: 4/10.

Boobs: 4/10 (Haven't even seen bare).

Figure: 5/10.

Attitude: 11/10.

Thanks for bearing with such a long report.Hearing a lot about this SPA, could anyone tell me the exact location of this place with landmark. Would be great help if any recommend name of therapist can also be shared.

RashidZ
10-15-16, 21:36
Hearing a lot about this SPA, could anyone tell me the exact location of this place with landmark. Would be great help if any recommend name of therapist can also be shared.Have sent you a PM with details.

RockyBo
10-16-16, 11:48
Hey friends,

I'll be in Kolkata dis Fri. And sat (21st and 22nd Oct.). I'm looking for some inde or SP contacts with their damage. I already have Sudeep's contact, but looking for some new dens with good service quality. Thanks in advance and looking forward!

Deecal
10-16-16, 13:08
My map for newly added members.

Cheers!Can anyone help in providing this map?

I think this is quite a masterpiece.

Thanks for helping a newbie!

ProudMonger
10-16-16, 15:45
Hello everyone,

I will use this post to list my observations of some of the so-called MPs and SPs listed in Locanto. My main objective is to share my experience with my friend and brothers here:

1. When you search the Internet for massage parlors in Kolkata, you come across a list of such MPs (I am not talking of the established ones). Some of them even have their websites, albeit poorly designed. They tend to have several locations in the city from where they operate and when you call, they ask you to come to one of those locations and call them. They promise to parade girls of various ages (which they actually do) and claim to have pretty models, college girls and housewives in their list. They usually charge something between 1500-2000 and over phone, promises a session of 2 hours. Most of their claims are likely to be false. For example, you are not going to get 2 hours. The owner / manager / operator of the MP may be even reluctant to parade girls in some cases. I found out these when I visited one of the MPs in Garia yesterday. To cut a long story short, if the MP tries to sell you a dream experience over phone, be very wary.

2. If you browse Locanto, avoid SPs claiming to provide beautiful girls at unbelievable prices. They will also send you pictures of pretty girls over Whatsapp if you want, just to make things look believable. At least two such SPs will ask you to come and call at Shyambazar metro station gate no. 4. In Locanto, their ads have been verified and provided top-priority. Brothers, it's a trap that leads you to one of those small-time SG prostitutes and you will be almost robbed. I had been naive and suffered because of it only last week. I somehow managed to wriggle out of the place.

I know I may be sharing something already known to most of you but I also look forward to your opinions, feedback etc.

VikranJ24
10-16-16, 18:44
Hi,

Can anyone please help me with the review of Sharmi known as Sharmila loke charge service and figure. She is quoting quite high up to 10 k for 1 hour. And Anyone has taken service from Mou number ending with 782.

Please help guys.

FatalFuck
10-17-16, 07:27
Hello brothers and seniors,

This is my first FR and I shall begin with my regards to all. I have been reading FRs for the last couple of months and I need to admit that the FRs have been hugely enriching and offer an ocean of information. Thanks to all of you. I visited the Spa in Kasba after reading the FR from Rakesh Oberoi and was hopeful of a great service from Susan. I bought a coupon from the prominent deals website and specifically asked for Susan. So, here goes my report:

She looked better and sexier than most of the NE masseurs. Great boobs, thighs and overall figure. She inquired about my choice of pressure. Hard, soft or medium before she began. She did a nice job with massage I felt as she carefully massaged almost every part of my body. She was quiet and it was I who initiated the conversation. She did not seem very comfortable in English and that can limit conversations. We would have casual chats occasionally and mostly, she would only reply to my questions and not talk on her own. There was no hint that she wanted to offer extras. I willingly kept quiet and waited for her to make the offer but none came. After about 35-40 minutes, she said the massage was over. It did not seem from her body language that she would offer extras, so I asked her and out came the menu: no FS, only HJ and B2B offered for 3 K. I negotiated it down to 2.5 K without much difficulty. She began to strip and a little bit naughtily asked me to close my eyes and I reciprocated as naughtily with a countdown. Then she got on my top and started giving the B2B. Though her body felt good and she allowed me to suck at her tits, it seemed to me she was being mechanical. Nevertheless, I was aroused and felt that I would ejaculate soon..You should have read my FR before going to her bro. She is awful in terms of service.

Incognitox
10-17-16, 08:27
Met her through a SP, nice warm and friendly nature. She is from Mumbai, does some modelling and event management work. Keeps traveling. Speaks good English. She started from kissing and sucking from the bottom till top, was resistant to DFK initially but gave up to passion soon.

Body: Medium and very curvy, pulled me towards her when I hit her right notes.

Attitude: very good.

Pussy: Tight.

Damage: 8 k.

Will share for some good indi profiles. But please don't flood me with SG girls numbers, please share pics first.

And don't ask for numbers if you have never posted any report.

HorseSword
10-17-16, 09:39
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

ToyBoyCal
10-17-16, 10:29
Hi Tomboy,

I can share my experience. I have used airnob once for the same for 5 hour trip. Took the mobile no of the seller and spoke to her saying that I am coming from NJP and going to Bhubaneswar along with my wife. We have not carried her ID as we need to show one ID during train travel. Of course I had taken a half empty stroll so as to give her no scope for doubt. Spend a quality 5 hour with the chick (2 fuck, lunch plus sleeping in nude included) in Jadavpur.

I will try to repeat this with other Airnob sellers also.

Other way is:- Pl check Locanto, Mitula News for short term / Hourly rent. Normally charge 1000 for 2 hours. Some very good accommodation may be available in 1500 also. Quite safe personal accommodation. I will be availing one such by the end of this month..Thanks OJ,

Really appreciate the choices penned down by you.

Cheers.

ToyBoyCal
10-17-16, 10:38

She started massaging my legs with oil, slowly slowly going upwards then suddenly climbed on top of me & I understood she's only in her undergarments, she massaged my shoulder & hands thoroughly & asked me to lie on my back, I did as requested..Dear Saltlake777,

Congratulations on your first post. Well written.

You start off by claiming to have read a lot of reports regarding the Bangur spa. Am sure you would have read the tip payable for FS is 1000. By paying more you are just spoiling the market. One of the USP of the place is its fixed rates and by negotiating a higher price with the therapist, you are setting a bad precedence.

My humble request to you and others reading this, please do not screw up the rates and more importantly the practice of a fixed rate.

Shekhar647
10-17-16, 12:12
My regular pimp in SG is not available today. Anyone has any contacts for a good pimp. Please PM me.

LoveGuy01
10-17-16, 14:14
Met her through a SP, nice warm and friendly nature. She is from Mumbai, does some modelling and event management work. Keeps traveling. Speaks good English. She started from kissing and sucking from the bottom till top, was resistant to DFK initially but gave up to passion soon.

Will share for some good indi profiles. But please don't flood me with SG girls numbers, please share pics first.

And don't ask for numbers if you have never posted any report.Incognitox,

I feel hardly any Calcutta member is willing to pay 8 k ST. The girl looks nice but 8 k for ST is way to pricey for Kolkata. I meet a girl by my regular SP who took 2.5 k ST. The girl turned out to be a Bengali catholic staying in Bangalore. She told me she goes for 6 k ST via SP and 4 k as indi while in Kolkata she was getting 2 k ST. Kolkata is buyer's market. She further added that she wanted 4 k through SP but no one turned up so eventually she was forced to reduce her prices cause she wanted to make some money before she move back to Bangalore.

Andy1337
10-17-16, 15:34
Started reading a lot about Bangur spa again. Tried Reshmi once there like 6 months back, now I read that she might be troublesome.

Anyway, would like to know from some experienced regulars if it's still worth going to. Loved the BBBJ I had gotten there, would love to experience that kind of BBBJ again.

Royy Rajj
10-17-16, 18:38
Can anyone help me with good MPs for FS and can you PM me the no. Of good pimp in Sonagachi area?

John1970
10-17-16, 20:15
Hi all!

Good to see that few of my friends still remember me through my Map.

Here its again!

John

Deecal
10-17-16, 21:09
Can anyone help in providing this map?

I think this is quite a masterpiece.

Thanks for helping a newbie!Would some senior member help me in locating KD from the Municipality BLDG?

Is Alo still there?

CanBong
10-18-16, 01:46
Hi,

Would you mind PM her number please? Any more good contacts?

Thanks a ton!

And don't ask for numbers if you have never posted any report.

FatalFuck
10-18-16, 07:52

And don't ask for numbers if you have never posted any report.Please clear inbox bro. You seem to have exhausted the space. I can give you some good inde contacts and would also like to have the Mumbai girl contacts you mentioned above.

Pallavan
10-18-16, 10:44

And don't ask for numbers if you have never posted any report.Dear friend,

8 K for ST. It is toooooooooooooo much for any beauty.

So it's not advisable.

Pallavan.

Sabbym33
10-18-16, 14:17
Regular monger from the Mumbai forum here, a big thanks to the forum contributors. Last week was in kol on business apart from the regular SG visits which are always a part of my itinerary this time thanks to the forum visited the much talked about hammam spa! Called up the place fixed an appointment for myself plus 2 of my friends, Ola plus google maps and we were there in no time. Must say guys what followed was one of my finest PSE. Trust me guys I've had my fair share of mongering in India as well as abroad but the service here was something else, the girls all Thai were super cooperative and worth every penny spent. This was one experience which I will remember for a very very long time, my other 2 friends also had the same experience, actually can't wait to visit again. Once again a big thanks to the guys who contribute in here. Keep up the good work.

Sanjay321
10-18-16, 15:15
Hi,

After a long pause I am writing this FR. Have tried some venture after getting a contact from Facebook. It was not as much expected but not waste. Got the contact of SP from Facebook. Called. Fixed a appointment at afternoon 4. 00 pm. Reached there a bit late. The area a near Dum Dum Cantonment. Quite far from my place. However I gave a try. The SP named Papiya is a matured lady. After some marketing regarding her contacts IE. Hi profile, celebrity bla bla bla. She called the girl. Took the charges and leave.

The girl is quite young, 22 year as she said. May be right.

Figure. Slim.

Surprisingly on chit chat she told that she is also a SP and had a separate setup near Airport. Saw me some pics of the girls available with her.

Boobs: 4/10.

GFE: 8/ 10.

Damage: 3 k + 300 tip (on higher side I know that).

Sanjay

SheerMelody
10-18-16, 16:17
I am visiting Kolkata from the US after many years. I was supposed to have spent a large amount of time in Delhi, but due to various unforeseen circumstances, I am in Kolkata and want to make the most of it. If anyone could share some contacts of either MPs (I have derived some based on reports here), and SPs, would be much obliged. If any of you ever visit New York, would be glad to help out!

Thanks in advance!

Hello everyone,

I will use this post to list my observations of some of the so-called MPs and SPs listed in Locanto. My main objective is to share my experience with my friend and brothers here:

1. When you search the Internet for massage parlors in Kolkata, you come across a list of such MPs (I am not talking of the established ones). Some of them even have their websites, albeit poorly designed. They tend to have several locations in the city from where they operate and when you call, they ask you to come to one of those locations and call them. They promise to parade girls of various ages (which they actually do) and claim to have pretty models, college girls and housewives in their list. They usually charge something between 1500-2000 and over phone, promises a session of 2 hours. Most of their claims are likely to be false. For example, you are not going to get 2 hours. The owner / manager / operator of the MP may be even reluctant to parade girls in some cases. I found out these when I visited one of the MPs in Garia yesterday. To cut a long story short, if the MP tries to sell you a dream experience over phone, be very wary..

Rose100
10-18-16, 20:09
Will visit This MP (found on locano, metro gate number 3) on tomorrow.

On phone they said rate is Rs. 1500.

Any hint / guide will be highly appreciated.

Deecal
10-18-16, 21:03
Hi all!

Good to see that few of my friends still remember me through my Map.

Here its again!

JohnThanks a lot John.

Had a reconnaissance for KD and JD.

Was able to locate your famous den (JD) and marked it in Wikipedia for fellow mongers: http://wikimapia.org/35846030/John-s-Den (Coordinates: 22°35'39"and 88°21'49"E).

But failed to locate KD as it got complicated. Can anyone help in wikimapia or step by step directions from the tram line?

Sgsg123
10-18-16, 21:19
Looked through few maps in the forum, where is Bharat Bari in John's map?

Indian100
10-19-16, 04:03
Will visit This MP (found on locano, metro gate number 3) on tomorrow.

On phone they said rate is Rs. 1500.

Any hint / guide will be highly appreciated.Hi,

What they say is not what you get. They are only facilitators for a number of MPs. Mostly shady. Carry minimum cash and be prepared to shell out big amount as tips.

Better to spend a little more and be safe with known MPs.

Arun2014
10-19-16, 05:24
Bro,

Can you please share the contact details of Moumita?

You will enjoy her services. She operates from Kolkata.

FuckingCreatur
10-19-16, 10:06
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the writing was so bad that the report was nearly impossible to comprehend.

TheTank85
10-19-16, 12:34
Regular monger from the Mumbai forum here, a big thanks to the forum contributors. Last week was in kol on business apart from the regular SG visits which are always a part of my itinerary this time thanks to the forum visited the much talked about hammam spa! Called up the place fixed an appointment for myself plus 2 of my friends, Ola plus google maps and we were there in no time. Must say guys what followed was one of my finest PSE. Trust me guys I've had my fair share of mongering in India as well as abroad but the service here was something else, the girls all Thai were super cooperative and worth every penny spent. This was one experience which I will remember for a very very long time, my other 2 friends also had the same experience, actually can't wait to visit again. Once again a big thanks to the guys who contribute in here. Keep up the good work.Could you please let me know which spa this is? I'd like to visit. Will be coming to Kolkata soon.

NeoGuy11
10-19-16, 18:20
Hi Kolkata brothers,

Namaskar again.

On recommendation of a good friend (You know who you are. Thanks!). Visited O spa.

Good location. Nice ambiance. Courteous mamasan!

Rooms with lock. Attached shower. What more does one need?

Asked my friend to take Miss S. So selected another girl randomly for myself.

Started with customary silk. Small talk while changing in front of her. Wore the towel, leaving aside the Dispo. She herself kept it away.

Massage was good, surprisingly. Ample hints too.

All the while continued talking to her. Good to talk to.

Around 20 minutes later, popped the question. Negotiated while fondling and caressing her.

Wasn't in the mood for FS, so selected B2B (2 K).

Rest followed the usual script. Fondling, Boob sucking, Fingering. Good HJ.

She was ready for joint shower but I don't like usually. So showered alone.

Took her no, willing to meet outside.

WIR: Yes.

Rose100
10-20-16, 00:19
Bro,

Is it a spa, MP or Street action? I could not fine any MP near the station.This is dirt cheap brothel. Quality is not good.

Vk2016
10-20-16, 10:30
2-3 years back we used to get girls at affordable prices in Kolkata. But The rates seems to have either jumped too much or may be I am plain lucky. I contacted one broker (only one among my contacts whose contact phone number is still working) and got unreasonable rates like 9 k / HR for an average and a little plump girl. Is it the going rate? Returned to Calcutta after serving in small towns for few years so am not updated. Hormones are raging but would not like to pay more than what's going on, that is a crime to do.

I would like to know how much you guys in general for an average girl.

Raj2910
10-20-16, 12:39

And don't ask for numbers if you have never posted any report.Please PM me the contact as will be in Kolkata next week. You inbox is full. And I have not posted any FR as yet as I am yet to open my account. Cheers!

SahilFucker
10-20-16, 15:06
Hi all,

I am quite a follower of this forum and an active monger for the last 3 yrs. Though I don't share much of my experiences in this forum, but recently got a very rare celeb experience. Sharing this to all of you.

Now a friend of mine is associated with the modelling industry. While drinking together he suddenly talked about the industry and escort services. I got the point and after some discussion he showed me photos of few very renowned models and tolly stars! I was like wow man! Is it 4 real, he nods positively and I have decided to try out for once at least.

So after 3 days the deal finalizes at an whipping amount of 75 k at a very renowned 4 star hotel for ni8 service. Single shot was asked for 35 k. But I was suggested by my friend not to go 4 single shot as ni8 services are way better and I can go up to max 4 shots. That's why chose ni8 package.

So here I was at the hotel at around 8 pm. Knocked her room and wow. I just can't believe my eyes. Such a beauty. She welcomed me with a great smile and a hug. Next 1 hour was about chitchat and knowing each other. Having some snacks. Hearing lots of gossips about the industry. And little kisses and caresses. We started drinking together and after a few pegs she started to look horny. We started to undress ourselves. Man!!what beauty and what skin!!just amazing. Her body fragrance was almost making me cum. It was indeed a ni8 I used to dream about her. A ni8 where I fucked her like almost anything. She was cooperative and I was astonished to see her politeness and coziness! Damn! We have been through three sessions. Last 1 in the morning. We shared our numbers and promised her to meet again. Though I know that at her budget it is not possible for me to visit her again soon. May be once in a year. That too will be tough.

Still it was really a dream come true 4 me. Thanks everyone for reading my FR. I knw I am a bad writer. Please forgive any mistakes. Cheers and happy mongering 2 everyone.

Sahil

SomeBoy03
10-20-16, 19:03
2-3 years back we used to get girls at affordable prices in Kolkata. But The rates seems to have either jumped too much or may be I am plain lucky. I contacted one broker (only one among my contacts whose contact phone number is still working) and got unreasonable rates like 9 k / HR for an average and a little plump girl. Is it the going rate? Returned to Calcutta after serving in small towns for few years so am not updated. Hormones are raging but would not like to pay more than what's going on, that is a crime to do.

I would like to know how much you guys in general for an average girl.Average price varies according to:

1. Mode of access. Indie / MP / Spa / RLD (SG). SG has tiered rates according to buildings, ranging from 1. 2 k to 3.2 k. Not considering outliers like 5.2 k as some girls ask. MP / Spa whatever you are able to bargain down, again range in 2.5 k to 5 k in addition to counter charges (2.5 K). Never tried indie.

2. Time of the day. SG begins to peak after 6 PM /7 PM and peters off after 1-2 AM. MP / Spa best deals if you go there just before the closing hours I. E. Around 8 PM as they close by 9 PM or 10 PM. I once wandered off there at 2 AM, girls were desperate to close a deal, and was able to bargain down a 20 K LT (night) to 12 K. Same if you go in early afternoon.

3. Time of the year. Any serious monger should stay away during festival seasons, new year eve etc.

Now my observations. I came to Kolkata in 2010 and I used to see SG premium building rates around 1.5 k to 2.1 k.

1.5 k steadily climbed to 2.1 k, 2.6 k and then it seems to have stabilized at 3.2 k. This what I have been paying for the last 3 years in premium buildings. 3.2 k. Prices have stabilized.

Keep this in mind and I'll help you connect the dots.

In last 2-3 years MP / Spas have literally mushroomed. I was just counting the other day, 8 of them within 2 KM radius from my office in Landsdowne.

Some 12 of them in Salt Lake. You or me won't have to be a genius to guess their main business driver.

Did you see the correlation? Spa / MP market seems to be having a price pressure on SG premium segment. This what I have corroborated first hand in SG, pimps and girls alike complaining of bad market.

TheTank85
10-20-16, 19:27
Hi all,

I am quite a follower of this forum and an active monger for the last 3 yrs. Though I don't share much of my experiences in this forum, but recently got a very rare celeb experience. Sharing this to all of you.

Now a friend of mine is associated with the modelling industry. While drinking together he suddenly talked about the industry and escort services. I got the point and after some discussion he showed me photos of few very renowned models and tolly stars! I was like wow man! Is it 4 real, he nods positively and I have decided to try out for once at least.

So after 3 days the deal finalizes at an whipping amount of 75 k at a very renowned 4 star hotel for ni8 service. Single shot was asked for 35 k. But I was suggested by my friend not to go 4 single shot as ni8 services are way better and I can go up to max 4 shots. That's why chose ni8 package...Great FR.

Nice to hear you had a great time. As they say "Higher Price = Higher Quality." though that statement is highly debatable when it comes to mongering.

TheTank

Vk2016
10-21-16, 06:34

I would like to know how much you guys in general for an average girl.There is a typo. I meant unlucky and not lucky. How can one feel lucky when asked 9 k for an average girl.

SugarDady
10-21-16, 12:04
Hi guys,

I will be in Kolkata next week for business trip, looking to meet some good Kolkata indies, could anyone share any contact? I can help with Bangalore or Delhi contacts whenever you need!

MarcSmith961
10-21-16, 18:03
Visited this spa few days back and asked for Nina. While waiting for her noticed that the hygeine is of questionable quality. In the room found that the disposable bed sheet was containing hair. Nina is bit mature but sprightly. Asked 3 k for b2 b and BJ. Took money in advance but then refused to lick body. She is not bad but the overall ambience put me off. Finished with a boob job.

Will not repeat especially for the hygeine factor.

Vk2016
10-22-16, 07:52
Average price varies according to:

1. Spa / MP market seems to be having a price pressure on SG premium segment. This what I have corroborated first hand in SG, pimps and girls alike complaining of bad market.The agents seems to be knowing alternative economics. Instead of lowering prices, they are increasing rates to recover losses. May be time to visit SG for first time.

Affblr
10-22-16, 10:33
Bros,

I am from Bangalore forum but with a thin line of hope I am posting here. I will be traveling to Siliguri West Bengal for a week with lots of free time. Can some one pm me MP and indie scene there.

Help will be reciprocated well.

RockingDhoni
10-22-16, 16:26
Bro,

Can you please share the contact details of Moumita?I met her in Mumbai once. She visits Mumbai frequently on the pretext of textile / clothes trading. She appeared to me close to 50 and hence I did not proceed further.

She is very short in height and looks aged too.

RohitDhingra
10-22-16, 20:16
Planning to visit Kolkata in Jan. Please suggest good spa with extras or reliable SPs in south / central Kolkata. Please help a fellow brother in need.

SharkHere
10-23-16, 07:30
This is a delayed FR from October first week. Based on someone's recommendation on my fetish of big and firm boobs, visited the MP near acropolis mall. The name of the spa is similar to chemical procedure of diffusion. I had booked Miss Su over phone. Reached the venue on time. Changed to slippers and got rid of shoes in reception. Payed 1.2 K at the reception for sixty minutes of oil massage. Was guided by a boy to the massage room. The place looked very good and cozy with attached shower room. Good ambiance. I changed to disposable and was waiting for my girl. She knocked the door and entered into the room and locked it from inside. I was impressed by her racks and thanked HardSolidNThik in my mind. She was beautiful as per NE standards with a warm smile.

She told me lie on my chest and I did. She started from feet and her soft hands felt good. After sometime she came upwards, towards thighs and massaged with her elbows. Then she came on top of the massage table started with my bums and back. We did some chit chat and came to know that she was from Mizoram. I appreciated her skills. She acknowledged with her warm smile. There was a mirror in front of me, so I could watch the beauty all the time while she was sitting on my bum LOL.

She got down and stood by the side of my head and started to massage my shoulders. While expanding her hands towards my back, her heavy racks was putting pressure on my head and I felt little hardness in my dispo. She told me to turn on my back and I did so. She went to my legs and thighs. There were mild touches to my balls while massaging the inner thighs which I enjoyed. Then she was doing my belly and chest. I asked her if she provided B2B. She told that she was in her periods (which might be a lie, because I came to know that she does not provide bottom access or BJ). I told that I was not looking for FS and top access would be enough. She quoted 3 K which I negotiated to 2.2 K.

She switched off the lights and switched on shower room light and kept the shower door open so that there were some light in the massage room. Undressed herself except the panty. Then pulled down my dispo and she put it on over her panty. Then she sat on my thighs with her one legs on either side of my body. Poured some oil on my johnny as well as on her breasts. And the B2B started. She was rubbing her melons against my chest and I was caressing her back. Her soft silky skin drove me crazy. I pulled her up and took hold of her boobs in my hands. Those were so beautiful, big and firm. Took one nipple between my lips and started to suck while stoking the nipple with my tongue from inside. Sucked for sometime and then switched the boob while pressing the other.

Then I told her to give me boob-job and she obliged. There she was rubbing her breasts from my balls towards the belly button. Then I took hold of her tits and pushed my dick in between and rubbed for sometime. The I told her to give her BJ which she politely declined. I gave up and told her to come on my chest which she did. By hugging her I got up told her to turn with her back against my chest. She turned and I slid my hand through her armpits and grabbed her tits. And started pressing. At the same time I started kissing her neckline continuously with my wet lips towards her ear. To which she surrendered herself to me. My johnny was pressed hard against her hip line. I was enjoying as hell. I was continuously fondling her boobs, screwing her nipples. I switched the side of her neck and started to lick and kiss the other neck. She got aroused and was breathing heavily. She kept her one hand on top of my hand over her breast. I could hear her moans. I saw this as opportunity and slid my right hand in her panty but did not push further as she had mentioned about period. Immediately she resisted with her other hand and I pulled out and took my hand back to her tit. Switched the neck and continued kissing. She might have understood that if this continues then I might continue till 1.5 hours. She pushed her right hand and reached for my dick and started to shake. I was not going to to leave her and continued my kissing and fondling while she was working on my dick from backside. Her soft moans were still audible which kept me hard like rod and of course her soft hands. I started bite softly on her upper back. She took this opportunity and turned back and pushed my chest encouraging me to lie down on my back. Now while shaking she was rubbing her tits on my dick. Her soft hands and tits felt heavenly. Could not hold any longer and spurted out on her tits. She kept it in her hold for sometime and then got down and took off the dispo she was wearing and cleaned me and went to shower room. I got up and entered, saw her cleaning herself, I gave my helping hand and fondled and rubbed her tits again. She was smiling. I hugged her and she gave me a very light kiss on my lips and left the shower room. I closed the door and took a small shower and came out.

She had put her costumes on by that time. Lights were on. I took my wallet and payed her the amount. She asked me whether I was happy to which I told very much. She took the money, thanked me and left the room. I put on my dress and then shoes in reception and left. Below is the report card.

Ambiance: 8/10.

Boobs: 8/10 (Indeed a booby delight).

Fig: 7/10.

Hygiene:7/10.

Damages: 1.2 K counter + 2.2 K tip.

Thanks for reading my long FR. Will try to cut down on details from next time onward.

Happy mongering.

Cheers / Shark.

TomCat Ind
10-23-16, 12:36
Friends,

I'm absolutely new here and to the world of mongering. Looking for some safe options.

Please help. Would be great if someone, especially senior members, can connect me to a good SP. PM activated.

Thanks!

MarcSmith961
10-24-16, 05:12
Hi.

Has anyone been in touch with Priyanka AH recently? I have been trying to contact her by sms but it seems that messages are not even reaching her since there is delivery report.

Thanks and regards.

Marc.

HardSolidNThik
10-24-16, 07:19
This is a delayed FR from October first week. Based on someone's recommendation on my fetish of big and firm boobs, visited the MP near acropolis mall. The name of the spa is similar to chemical procedure of diffusion. I had booked Miss Su over phone. Reached the venue on time. Changed to slippers and got rid of shoes in reception. Payed 1.2 K at the reception for sixty minutes of oil massage. Was guided by a boy to the massage room. The place looked very good and cozy with attached shower room. Good ambiance. I changed to disposable and was waiting for my girl. She knocked the door and entered into the room and locked it from inside. I was impressed by her racks and thanked HardSolidNThik in my mind. She was beautiful as per NE standards with a warm smile.

She told me lie on my chest and I did. She started from feet and her soft hands felt good. After sometime she came upwards, towards thighs and massaged with her elbows. Then she came on top of the massage table started with my bums and back. We did some chit chat and came to know that she was from Mizoram. I appreciated her skills. She acknowledged with her warm smile. There was a mirror in front of me, so I could watch the beauty all the time while she was sitting on my bum LOL.

She got down and stood by the side of my head and started to massage my shoulders. While expanding her hands towards my back, her heavy racks was putting pressure on my head and I felt little hardness in my dispo. She told me to turn on my back and I did so. She went to my legs and thighs. There were mild touches to my balls while massaging the inner thighs which I enjoyed. Then she was doing my belly and chest. I asked her if she provided B2B. She told that she was in her periods (which might be a lie, because I came to know that she does not provide bottom access or BJ). I told that I was not looking for FS and top access would be enough. She quoted 3 K which I negotiated to 2.2 K...Cheers bro! Keep hawking and knocking.

CoolDude27
10-24-16, 08:39
Hello fellow brothers and Seniors,

Well, after a long time I am coming to Kolkata during Diwali. Some 8 years back I was a regular in SG and Indies in Kolkata but long time no contact.

Is it possible for any Fellow Brothers or Seniors to let me know the contact details of good Indies between 30 to 38 years? Preference will be Good Looking, Well Behaved, if having her won place that will be obviously a Plus point.

See, if you can help.

Best regards.

CD.

P.S. Any Help in Middle East, I am ready to share.

Shekhar647
10-24-16, 13:21
It seems this building in SG is the most expeensive one now. They are charging 4200 p are shot / dance. My regular ones were not available and hence was looking around. Chanced upon Khushi or khushboo on the top floor. Sh is from Patna with a great look. It was very pleasing to the eye and that's where I went wrong.

She has great skin but is almost looks pop and go out. Don't touch my bobs or pussy. Put in in hump and go. Avoid her.

Shekhar647
10-24-16, 13:39
Had a bad experience with Khushi and was looking for another good one to finish my evening on a high. Saw a large built lady on ground floor and she was hot. If you love big boobies, you have it. Difficult to hold in one hand. She was a good shag and was very energetic. Great thighs and great attitude. Worth repeating.

Vatachi
10-24-16, 14:23
Hi,

I am in Kolkata for a few days and need some Good Looking contacts either through an SP or independent. I will reciprocate accordingly.

ChocoBull
10-25-16, 12:33
This is my first FR, so please forgive me for any mistakes.

This is during last week, just after the dussera. I happened to visit Kolkata for work. During afternoon at about 3 pm I reached CC1 for a casual stroll and lunch. There I saw two spa, one the Thai and the refresh above one floor. I inquired about the price at the counter for both spa and found refresh was cheaper option than the other one. Opted for a 60 min dry massage as that was the least expensive one. I asked for a Thai masseuse, as it was my first time there didn't want to try NE. I was offered a welcome drink (fruit juice) and told to remove my shoes. I slipped the disposable footwear and was guided to the room. The room was clean and hygienic and the dim lightning aroused the mood too. Then came the masseur, probably in late 20's or early 30's, slim and beautiful. She told me to change into the disposable and went outside. Obediently, I changed and wore the disposable. When she came in, she made sure that I had wore the disposable and when she found that I did, she giggled. She told me to lay down. The massage was quite good with right amount of pressure at right points. After 20 mins she told me to turn over and started the massage around my abdomen portion. By that time we had been into a little chit-chat, she was speaking with broken english and told me her name (Miss Au). While caressing my thighs she popped the question for extras. I asked what does she provide, so she said 1500- for HJ and 3000- for B2B and no DFK or BJ. I tried to negotiate and finalized 2500- for HJ and B2B but with her condition without the melons. I didn't find her melons to be great as they were small. The best thing was that she didn't hurry at all. Removed my dispo, her panty and top and came on me. She kissed and licked my neck and nipples which was a turn on for me and just in 2 mins of touching the johnny I came. So she told she'll give me another HJ. I told her to lie down so that I can give her a massage. First I kissed and licked her body with my johnny rubbing on her ass, kissing her neck gave her a turn on. She turned over and I started fingering her pussy while kissing her thighs and belly and eating her melons from top of her bra. I could sense from her moans and those tight gripping of my body that she's about to cum, after 30 min. Of fingering she quirted. Then, she made me lie down as there was little time left and gave me a great HJ. She cleaned me properly after the act and while going out of the room gave 2 kisses on either of my cheeks. She told that she's in Kolkata till December, after that she'll be returning to her country.

Boobs- 4/10.

Face and figure- 8/10.

Service- 9/10.

Damages- 1500- at the counter and 2500- for tips.

WIR- Definitely yes.

There are only 2 Thai in that spa (Au & Pa). Do try her and the other one and let me know.

Thanks for your patience guys. Happy mongering!

Choco.

Gogogo1
10-25-16, 20:19
Hi bros,

Wanted to know if they have decent North Indian or Bengali therapist?

Thanks for your response.

This is during last week, just after the dussera. I happened to visit Kolkata for work. During afternoon at about 3 pm I reached CC1 for a casual stroll and lunch. There I saw two spa, one the Thai and the refresh above one floor. I inquired about the price at the counter for both spa and found refresh was cheaper option than the other one. Opted for a 60 min dry massage as that was the least expensive one. I asked for a Thai masseuse, as it was my first time there didn't want to try NE. I was offered a welcome drink (fruit juice) and told to remove my shoes. I slipped the disposable footwear and was guided to the room. The room was clean and hygienic and the dim lightning aroused the mood too. Then came the masseur, probably in late 20's or early 30's, slim and beautiful. She told me to change into the disposable and went outside. Obediently, I changed and wore the disposable. When she came in, she made sure that I had wore the disposable and when she found that I did, she giggled. She told me to lay down. The massage was quite good with right amount of pressure at right points. After 20 mins she told me to turn over and started the massage around my abdomen portion. By that time we had been into a little chit-chat, she was speaking with broken english and told me her name (Miss Au). While caressing my thighs she popped the question for extras. I asked what does she provide, so she said 1500- for HJ and 3000- for B2B and no DFK or BJ. I tried to negotiate and finalized 2500- for HJ and B2B but with her condition without the melons. I didn't find her melons to be great as they were small. The best thing was that she didn't hurry at all. Removed my dispo, her panty and top and came on me. She kissed and licked my neck and nipples which was a turn on for me and just in 2 mins of touching the johnny I came..

Trailblazr
10-25-16, 23:03
Have any of you experienced Moni in SG building no. 3? If yes, how much did you pay? I went to her twice and had a good experience. Paid her 4. 2 k for dance-shot first time. Next time was with her for 2 hours with only one shot. But she demanded 8.2 k. So slightly confused about the pricing.

Also, do any of you know any good looking girl in SG who offers BBBJ?

AB124
10-26-16, 08:46
Went to the famous Hamam spa yesterday. A very pleasant experience.

Bought a coupon for 1000 on nearbuy, went to the spot after confirming reservation for my preferred time.

Was assigned Thai masseuse joy'. She claimed to have just arrived from Bangkok 2 weeks ago and this is her first assignment. On the heavier side, but has a pleasant face and a good attitude. Was flirting with me from the get go. Didn't leave the room when I changed into dispo, etc.

Massage was very good. Firm pressure, great technique. Almost passed out while she was massaging me. Which kind of worried her, she wanted to speak to me about extras! Haha.

After the back massage she removed dispo (after asking me, and faking problems massaging using dispo) to massage bum and legs properly. When the time to turn over came, all sorts of hilarious wow's and so hot body statements were heard before she popped the 'would you like any extras' question. 2500 BJ, 2500 B2B, 1000 HJ, didn't inquire about FS since I wasn't in the mood. BJ was CBJ, so avoided that. Ended up getting a HJ with top access. Good performance, and great relaxation after the massage.

NB, the shower wasn't working too well in the place. Water was hot, but not enough pressure, so she soaped me up and gave me a nice shower while I sat down in the stall. Extra service and well appreciated.

For people who venture out to the Hammam spa, avoid the room which is straight down from the entrance of the massage area. That's the one with the poor shower (other things are fine about the room though).

Report:

Room 7.5/10 (clean and nice, but shower was poor).

Massage 8.5/10.

Masseuse looks - 6/10.

HJ 9/10.

Attitude 11/10.

VFM - 10/10 (total bill 1 k massage, 1 k HJ).

WIR? Yeah. Solid spot, perfectly convenient location for me, great staff attitude (Incl. manager), good massage, fair-ish extras pricing.

All in all, another thumbs up for Hammam.

CoolDude27
10-26-16, 09:36
Hello fellow brothers and Seniors.

Well, after a long time I am coming to Kolkata during Diwali. Some 8 years back I was a regular in SG and Indies in Kolkata but long time no contact.

Is it possible for any Fellow Brothers or Seniors to let me know the contact details of good Indies between 30 to 38 years? Preference will be good looking, well behaved, if having her won place that will be obviously a Plus point.

See, if you can help. My PM is active.

Best regards.

CD.

P.S. Any help in Middle East, I am ready to share.

GoldenTree
10-26-16, 13:55
Have any of you experienced Moni in SG building no. 3? If yes, how much did you pay? I went to her twice and had a good experience. Paid her 4. 2 k for dance-shot first time. Next time was with her for 2 hours with only one shot. But she demanded 8.2 k. So slightly confused about the pricing.

Also, do any of you know any good looking girl in SG who offers BBBJ?Check this post. Pretty accurate. YMMV.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?955-Calcutta&p=1873888&viewfull=1#post1873888.

JamesFromHeave
10-26-16, 16:05
I lost number of Nurse Kabita, huge boobs. From south Calcutta.

Last time, I tried her. OK service.

If any body have her number.

Please please send me.

Salspak
10-26-16, 16:31
Su osm.

First of all. Let me start by thanking Shark who was kind enough to guide me to O.

Reached there at 12 and waited but SU was delayed and reached only by 12.30 pm.

Saw her as she walked in, smiled and then I waited in the room.

She came and started with the oil massage. Feet and calf but I was focused on just one thing. The watch.

She moved close to me I felt her boobs, the oil message was good and asked her about service.

She asked HJ or B2B and I said B2B. Settled at 2.2 k.

What followed that was most blissful experience, filled with passion and relaxation.

She dimmed the light, removed her top and lay bare naked on me. I guess Shark she was in her periods when you got her.

She is a nicely built and was so good that I am still reeling about the time there. I ate her like there is no tomorrow.

She tried stopping me but I was like a man possessed. Fingered her, the only issue is the oil. It really makes everything so slippery that I could not clench her as much as I wanted to. She is strong with smooth skin and light brown big tits.

I came on her breasts. It was about 20 minutes that I spent with her. I feel she can be had. But didn't ask her about FS.

Told her I will be back. And that there will be no oil then. It will be pure body to body just carnal pleasure.

I am not a MP enthusiast. And a handful of my travails have always been below expectations. But Su was indeed an experience that makes me feel. Some MPs do give that X factor.

I am really keen to explore this scene in other possible hideaways. But will need exceptional help from fellow brethren.

It's a longest post from my side. But it was an experience that I sought from a long long time.

Thanks for reading.

AliBaba Info
10-26-16, 20:14
Hi bros,

Thanks for your response.I don't think they have Bengali therapist in this one. For bong therapist you will have to hit either Bangur spa or the one in AK block.

AliBaba Info
10-26-16, 20:19

This is during last week, just after the dussera. I happened to visit Kolkata for work. During afternoon at about 3 pm I reached CC1 for a casual stroll and lunch. There I saw two spa, one the Thai and the refresh above one floor. I inquired about the price at the counter for both spa and found refresh was cheaper option than the other one. Opted for a 60 min dry massage as that was the least expensive one. I asked for a Thai masseuse, as it was my first time there didn't want to try NE. I was offered a welcome drink (fruit juice) and told to remove my shoes. I slipped the disposable footwear and was guided to the room. The room was clean and hygienic and the dim lightning aroused the mood too. Then came the masseur, probably in late 20's or early 30's, slim and beautiful. She told me to change into the disposable and went outside. Obediently, I changed and wore the disposable. When she came in, she made sure that I had wore the disposable and when she found that I did, she giggled. She told me to lay down. The massage was quite good with right amount of pressure at right points. After 20 mins she told me to turn over and started the massage around my abdomen portion. By that time we had been into a little chit-chat, she was speaking with broken english and told me her name (Miss Au). While caressing my thighs she popped the question for extras. I asked what does she provide, so she said 1500- for HJ and 3000- for B2B and no DFK or BJ. I tried to negotiate and finalized 2500- for HJ and B2B but with her condition without the melons. I didn't find her melons to be great as they were small. The best thing was that she didn't hurry at all. Removed my dispo, her panty and top and came on me. She kissed and licked my neck and nipples which was a turn on for me and just in 2 mins of touching the johnny I came. So she told she'll give me another HJ. I told her to lie down so that I can give her a massage...I think the damage was less as they have happy hours till 5 PM. The standard rates are similar to the one on the lower floor. There is another one in a different block and the standard rate is 2000 at all times.

WorldWanderer
10-27-16, 00:37
Dear fellas,

This is my first post and I am very new to this. I am planning to start my first trip from Kolkata. Have been reading forum for a while. While the information is very useful it mostly related to spa scene. I am looking to explore the escort option. Can anyone suggest good and reliable source of reasonable price for escort option particularly I am interested in over night companion. I was looking at locanto but was warned that most of add their is fake and a trap. Will be very grateful for your guidance.

Cheers.

JamesFromHeave
10-27-16, 10:51
Is Molly is still operating?

Is Molly is still operating.

Trailblazr
10-27-16, 11:04
Is this Hamam spa in the Bhawanipore area?

Went to the famous Hamam spa yesterday. A very pleasant experience.

Bought a coupon for 1000 on nearbuy, went to the spot after confirming reservation for my preferred time.

Was assigned Thai masseuse joy'. She claimed to have just arrived from Bangkok 2 weeks ago and this is her first assignment. On the heavier side, but has a pleasant face and a good attitude. Was flirting with me from the get go. Didn't leave the room when I changed into dispo, etc.

Massage was very good. Firm pressure, great technique. Almost passed out while she was massaging me. Which kind of worried her, she wanted to speak to me about extras! Haha.

After the back massage she removed dispo (after asking me, and faking problems massaging using dispo) to massage bum and legs properly. When the time to turn over came, all sorts of hilarious wow's and so hot body statements were heard before she popped the 'would you like any extras' question. 2500 BJ, 2500 B2B, 1000 HJ, didn't inquire about FS since I wasn't in the mood. BJ was CBJ, so avoided that. Ended up getting a HJ with top access. Good performance, and great relaxation after the massage..

Trailblazr
10-27-16, 11:09
Thanks buddy.

Anyone has any info in Moni?

Also, how much should a girl who charges 4.2 k for dance-shot charge for a 2 hour session with one shot or 2 shots?

Check this post. Pretty accurate. YMMV.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?955-Calcutta&p=1873888&viewfull=1#post1873888.

SkMallik91
10-27-16, 12:47
Hotels booking rules have quite strict nowadays for ex. They don't accept city based ID anymore and ask a lumps sum to bypass the verification. Although I m not keen to book without my ID but I want to know hotel which allow guest with just one ID and I m not looking for 5 start or 4 star but some good. Affordable option for short time stay.

Regards,

MolMate,

As far I know the boarders IDs are a must for any hotel room booing. If anyone claiming otherwise it might be a trap. Don't go the as you and your GF's safety's at stake. If you are ready to spent 2 k+ for a day you can go to 1, Lovelok place Paddapukar, Ballygunj. I talked to OYO hotel booking helpline and asked about GF provision straightaway. They got me with the booking in Lovelok place Paddapukar. I paid the money and showed the IDs and git a smooth passage without any question asked. The place is really good. There is a room service and food service at your room as well. We took it nice food.

Cheers.

Joker101
10-27-16, 13:33
Have been to the spa in Gariahat which is similar to Adam's wife 3-4 times now. Was shut for renovation for a couple of months. Was disappointed to find out my favorite therapist. Named after Shivaay actor's wife. Was let go. (If anyone knows where she is please let me know).

Was assigned a girl who really knew how to massage but didn't get into anything more. Will return to sample the new ones that have been hired soon.

Charges - 1 k counter charge (used to be 700 earlier).

Rakesh Oberoi
10-27-16, 16:34
Hi bro,

I too was a regular at this spa and had taken service from the therapist you referred to many times. She was one of their oldest employees and it's weird to know that they have let her go. She was a busty bong with good extra skills at cheap rates.

The owner had told me about the renovation and he had said he would get Thai therapists after the renovation. However they are yet to get any Thai. Perhaps they are trying to remodel themselves along the other Thai spa and the layoffs are on those line. Fellow mongers, this can be a spa to watch out for in the near future.

Have been to the spa in Gariahat which is similar to Adam's wife 3-4 times now. Was shut for renovation for a couple of months. Was disappointed to find out my favorite therapist. Named after Shivaay actor's wife. Was let go. (If anyone knows where she is please let me know).

Was assigned a girl who really knew how to massage but didn't get into anything more. Will return to sample the new ones that have been hired soon.

Charges - 1 k counter charge (used to be 700 earlier).

ArunChatterJee
10-27-16, 17:56
Thanks a lot John.

Had a reconnaissance for KD and JD.

Was able to locate your famous den (JD) and marked it in Wikipedia for fellow mongers: http://wikimapia.org/35846030/John-s-Den (Coordinates: 2235'39"and 8821'49"E).

But failed to locate KD as it got complicated. Can anyone help in wikimapia or step by step directions from the tram line?I can tell you where KD is since I have been there many times. But can you accompany me to JD? Is BBBJ available there?

Member #4473
10-27-16, 20:28
Dear all,

I have been reading this forum for many years but, decided to join just now. I need your help for the following. Of course, I will reciprocate.

1) I don't want you guys to reply here with specifics. PM is safer and better in all ways. But, for some personal reason. I cannot use my credit card to buy the subscription. I don't want to delay the matter by sending the currency to Jackson by post. I would appreciate if one of you could pay the subscription for me. I am ready to pay the full subscription amount to you *in advance* in cash (if we meet in person) or in your bank a / see or in any way suggested by you.

2) I need referrals for the following. My naked desires are rather specific!

Kindly suggest SP, MP or spa that can offer exclusive beauties (9/10 and onwards in beauty and body. Service is not important. Beauty and body should be 9/10 and onwards) + safety, confidentiality and security (10/10. No compromise here. No cheating. Only your trusted and directly verified source.) + hygiene (10/10. Absolutely no compromise) + nice posh place (no seedy dingy place).

I am not into indes (going in private residence of an inde is risky) but, can surely consider posh apartments of a trusted SP in safe posh localities.

No SG. I repeat. No SG.

No advance payment scams.

Won't go to suburbs of Kolkata.

Wise enough not to be fooled with fake pics.

Not into Thai girls. Not into celebrities.

Budget is not an issue. Please note.

My main liking is for NE girls and fresh models. Also foreigners. 18+, curvy and very sexy. 20 to 25 years. Don't like reed thin ones. Must have enough meat to have nice boobs of good shape and size.

FS does not interest me that much. I like long slow erotic B2B by heavenly boobs. Watching lesbian sex. Watching beauties being fucked (yes I have voyeuristic impulses) . Watching slow loving wet oral sex. Seeing hairy dicks being lovingly sucked and wet kissed by DSL lips. Hairy pussies being gently fucked by hairy dicks.

And best of all. Naked dance by 9/10 or 10/10 beauties (with Bollywood songs being played on a music system). Must be a very good dancer and not just hip swaying types. Hot and very sexy dance is more important for me. Not service. I am not into SG stuff. Please note.

If you can refer me to SPs that can offer exclusive naked dance *with music* outside SG and exclusive beauties / NE babes / lesbian / Threesome. Group sex in safe locations at spa or MP or private apartment or hotel / hairy pussy beauties. Please let me know.

In case, our tastes match and you are as shameless as me. We can plan together and share expenses. I like voyeurism. So, as long as you have no inhibitions to fuck in my presence. I am fine! All expenses will be shared. Rest assured.

I am strictly straight and don't smoke and don't drink. Not into anal / kinky / rough sex. Just clarifying. If that helps. I am safe, educated sexually mature guy 35+. (but, not always available in Kolkata).

Budget is not an issue. But, this message is only for classy users here. Pimps, those into SG, free-loaders, inexperienced boys, male escorts (gigolo), leg pullers and time wasters may please keep away.

Your 'naked desires' !

Sandix18
10-27-16, 22:05
I am from Kolkata. I need breast milk to taste directly from ladies. It will be kept secret. I can pay whatever the amount. Money is not a problem for me. Any woman interested in feeding their milk contact me. If any service provider know such a woman may also contact. Look and age do not matter. Sex is also not mandatory. Only she should have milk in her breasts. I shall pay for this. I am new here. If any regulars here know such woman, please let me know.

Thanks and regards.

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

MarcSmith961
10-28-16, 05:02
Visited the hammam a couple of days back with the coupon. This is my third visit. The girl at the reception was not so polite but the guy was very friendly. Was assigned Kimmy who is relatively new there and was very nice and friendly Gave a great massage with B2 B and CBJ for 4 k. I think they have got a new crew and the place is quite enjoyable.

Joker101
10-28-16, 06:43
Hi bro,

There is one other problem now. There are no locks on the doors in the booths. I was rudely interrupted in the middle of my session, thankfully since no action took place was not embarrassed.

BTW if you do ever find out about the mentioned therapist please let me know as she was quite pleasant.

Hi bro,

I too was a regular at this spa and had taken service from the therapist you referred to many times. She was one of their oldest employees and it's weird to know that they have let her go. She was a busty bong with good extra skills at cheap rates.

The owner had told me about the renovation and he had said he would get Thai therapists after the renovation. However they are yet to get any Thai. Perhaps they are trying to remodel themselves along the other Thai spa and the layoffs are on those line. Fellow mongers, this can be a spa to watch out for in the near future.

ChocoBull
10-28-16, 07:19
Hi bros,

Thanks for your response.Not that I know of. They provided me with only 2 option. Thai or NE.

LonelyBoy555
10-28-16, 09:51
I would like to visit SG. Can anybody give me the right directions?

NeoGuy11
10-28-16, 10:51
I was just reading the Kolkata forum.

For a moment, I thought it was locanto or Craigslist.

Brothers, this forum is not a place where mongers PIMP info.

Rather, everyone has to go through the initial hard days, post some FRs, gain the trust and respect of colleagues, then expect the somewhat experienced ones to share their info.

ISG is not the Flipkart of sex.

Joker101
10-28-16, 11:29
Hello all,

Another FR. Almost repeat of Salspak and Shark's encounters. Opted for Su. They are both right. Well built and decent looking. Opted for HJ and topless. One thing has to be said here. She will try 1500 for HJ and another 500 for topless. Do not, I repeat, do not give into her demand. I almost walked out. She relented in 1100 which I still feel was a little on the high side. On the other hand the HJ was nice and unhurried. Lovely breasts.

WIR. For Sure.

Cost- 1.2 k for counter + 1.1 k tip.

P.S. I understand if I may have upset some people in case they think I've overpaid but truth be told I wasn't really in much position to bargain further with my soldier at attention. Requesting all of you to go easy on me.

Robi5
10-28-16, 12:05
Had a bad experience with Khushi and was looking for another good one to finish my evening on a high. Saw a large built lady on ground floor and she was hot. If you love big boobies, you have it. Difficult to hold in one hand. She was a good shag and was very energetic. Great thighs and great attitude. Worth repeating.Hello buddy,

I also like large built ladies with good attitudes.

If don't mid kindly pm her contact to me in return I will share some good GF kind of bong girls contact with you for sure.

Thanks.

Robi5
10-28-16, 12:59
Hello brothers,

After a long time I am back again.

And really thanks for yours response on my previous two posts.

While surfing Kolkata forum in search of any new stuffs I realize that This International Sex guide is becoming a forum of couple MPs, pimps and historical place of SGs.

And we people are just going the way MPs want us to go, which I think is not a good sign for all of us.

As we have not joined this forum to know about the MPs and there girls as they are all over and do lots of advt and you may find them from newspaper to any free ad posting website.

As my personal opinion I have not joined this group to know about the MPs, and pimps as I don't deal with them as they are always behind your money and you may get cheated at any moment when you are with girl or with that pimp or in premises of MPs, so in my personal opinion this group is not meant for that at least for me.

But here tons of FR posting everyday about [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] spa and everyday new spa is coming up and leveraging ISG report for getting business.

And we all people are just running madly behind them. (I also went to [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] spa once after reading a juicy reports from our fellow mongers) influence of herd mentality or mob mentality.

My personal interest in this forum is just to explore the hidden individual gems who are not professionals and also good as a person who can satisfy our body and mind with whom we can spend some quality time.

But here we are busy in doing something else.

Only few members are sharing some genuine individual contacts and rest are just enjoying reading posts asking for contacts of girls for free.

That way only few popular contacts are just roaming around from months to years and every member have those contacts with them and they share only those contacts with others.

No originality, no genuine hunt, nothing.

And that's why as a group we only have 15 accessible contacts of individual girls rest is all are hidden or may be not there.

So in my last two reports I have share my experience with 2 girls and I received lots of pm asking for the contact and I share those contact with all of them but in return I received only 3-4 individual contact and which I think those are with you all already as they are that much famous and used as a currency in exchange of contact.

So anyways members I already write a lot and the bottom line of the above all black lines over white is please do not go after MPs, Pimps and SGs.

Hunt individual gems and explore them slowly and not at a once with all the members but with few members so that we all get a real gem to experience to explore.

So that this group became live again and attain a true purpose of this forum.

Thanks,

Some people may have objection over my statements but friends what ever I write is purely my opinion and don't want to hurt anyone.

Now last point. As most imp point I forget to mention.

I am coming to kolkata in the first week of November and looking for some genuine contacts, in return I will share the equally genuine contact with you for sure.

Thanks.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

SomeBoy03
10-28-16, 19:40
I was just reading the Kolkata forum.

For a moment, I thought it was locanto or Craigslist.

Brothers, this forum is not a place where mongers PIMP info.

Rather, everyone has to go through the initial hard days, post some FRs, gain the trust and respect of colleagues, then expect the somewhat experienced ones to share their info.

ISG is not the Flipkart of sex.Hats off bro.

The post that prompted you too write was pretty condescending towards rest of us. Some people think if you just throw money you can buy whatever you like.

Thanks again, I was about to post a rebuttal.

ISG is good forum to explore avenues of mongering. High class to downright less than ordinary. To each his own. The forum will lose its value and charm if it becomes a preserve of the rich.

SomeBoy03
10-28-16, 19:54
Hello brothers,

After a long time I am back again.

And really thanks for yours response on my previous two posts..What you have written is true.

If you refer to one of my posts in last few days, that what I have written.

MPs are driving away business from SG. The girls there said so. SG business is down.

ISG posted FRs of MPs and SPAs have an impact on a small size of English speaking, internet savvy mongers. So, I think ISG itself would have little or no impact.

SPAs and MPs have dynamics of their own. People see them sprouting up in their neighborhoods. It takes little time to understand what sustains these Spas and MPs. Then people explore and discover alternatives to SG.

Red light districts have historical contexts. Delhi and Mumbai have / had notable ones. They have lost importance in the mongering space.

There are larger socio-economic forces at play, that your barely literate SG girl and her pimp cannot comprehend. So, the same will happen to Kolkata.

RockyBo
10-28-16, 20:14
Hello friends,

First of all kolkata forum is pretty cool. Last week I was in kolkata (21st and 22nd Oct.) and had a wonderful time. Last time, I came here in July. I had Sudeep's contact and Priyank's at that time.

Priyanka (some claim she is an air hostess) had cancelled the meet in July for some reason. But this time, she agreed to meet. She gave me time for 1 HR session (3-4 pm). I reached her place (which was her relative's) at 3:30 pm (traffic LOL). She complained and said she could only stay in place till 4 pm since her relative and her family members could come at any time after 4:30 and she would have to clean the room too after the deed and go to her original place at salt lake.

She said I can cancel the meet if time is a constraint. I replied that we could have fun even for half an hour, which she agreed. While talking, she tries her best to make you comfortable. Suddenly, she jumped on me and started DFK. After few minutes, I asked her to give me BBBJ. I must say she is quite amazing in her skills. We were in 69 and she was really pleasing my johnny with her mouth. We were in this position for some 10 minutes and it was already 3:50. I told that I want to take her in missionary so I can finish quick before 4 pm. She did some artificial moaning (LOL) in this position. Even after 10 minutes, I was not finished. I told her it was 4:00 pm and we should end now. She said she was really enjoying and we could continue for few more minutes. We both were beginning to sweat, I asked if ac is not working and she smiled.

I told her to turn around her for doggy, she turned and simultaneously asked if I watch porn. I said "yes, why? She said if I can go hard and rough on her. Man, for the next 15 minutes I was banging her like anything. But still, I was not done. It was 4:15 now. She was telling truth about her relative or not, I decided not to stay any longer. She told, for us, even 1 hour would not be enough and said next time we would arrange for long duration. She was sorry for not completing the deed. She returned 20% of my money and was not accepting any tip. Though I was not finished I was happy with the time spent.

RC (Report Card):

Looks:7/10.

Attitude: 9/10.

Boobs (proportion wise): 8/10.

Ass (proportion wise): 8/10.

Pussy: 8/10.

BBBJ: 10/10.

Sex: 9/10 (Next time I expect to have 10/10 LOL).

WIR: yes.

Sudeep's den:

Since johnny was happy but not spent, I decided to contact Sudeep, that I was going to visit his den. I reached den around 6 pm. He had 6 curvy birds at that time. I chose 1 with big boobs.

And heavy ass. The same wooden partitioned room. I had her doggy for some 15-18 minutes and finished off. The main purpose I came here was to just finsh off LOL!

RC:

Looks: 6/10.

Boobs (size wise): 9/10.

Ass (size wise): 9/10.

Pussy: 6/10.

BJ: 7/10.

Sex: 8/10.

WIR: yes, for different bird.

I'll keep banging and sharing reportsbe safe and keep banging!

RumanaKhan9
10-29-16, 08:15
Yes, I have been to her for 2-3 times before. Have you visited her recently?Yes I visited Sonia Singh in Rupashree long time back but could not enjoy much as I was with 3 of my friends, but I am planning to go Kolkata by November 25 and am planning to visit her this time alone, so friend could you share some of your experience with her will it be a better option to visit her as I am planning to enjoy.

Rahul Kum
10-29-16, 12:05
This is report of a month ago. Called the spa and booked Mohua on phone for 3 to 4 pm session. Carry condom, one dairy milk and a small bottle of honey. Huge Fantasy was on my mind. Reached at 2.30 pm. Assigned Mohua, she came giving sexy smile and locked the room. Actually I booked Mohua because she do rimming and I wanted to experience the feel of rimming. After 15 min usual massage we started smooching. I gave dairy milk in her mouth and told her to eat. From another side I started eating. During kissing sometimes I take chocolate from her mouth to my mouth and sometimes she. Our mouth got dirty with chocolates. We passionately kiss each other. After that she took my penis and gave deep throat blowjob. She sucks great, licking balls, shaft, tip of the penis. In between she separate my legs and started rimming. Woww experiencing first time in my life and it was great. Then I took her head with hand and insert my full penis in her mouth. She gag and spit all her saliva on my penis. Started fucking her mouth. I lost control and CIM. I asked her to swallow but she denied. I told her for 2nd round. I took out my honey bottle and spread on her boobs. Then suck her boobs and nipple. It was tasting very good. Then spread her both legs and spread remaining honey on her vagina. I started DATY on her passionately from top to bottom. I also insert my tongue into her vagina and tongue fuck her. She got aroused very much and she tried to remove my head. But I forced and continued. At last she surrender and took my head deep inside. Finally she squirt and my face got wet. I immediately go to washroom as it smell bad. After cleaning I came, put condom on my penis and fucked her hard in missionary and doggy style. Lastly came and we were sweating in A/C. Full satisfied and exhausted. She also compliment me by saying she enjoyed a lot and specially cunnilingus.

Damage 3000 (counter)+ 2000 (tip).

Trailblazr
10-29-16, 12:36
How much did you spend?

Hello friends,

First of all kolkata forum is pretty cool. Last week I was in kolkata (21st and 22nd Oct.) and had a wonderful time. Last time, I came here in July. I had Sudeep's contact and Priyank's at that time.

Priyanka (some claim she is an air hostess) had cancelled the meet in July for some reason. But this time, she agreed to meet. She gave me time for 1 HR session (3-4 pm). I reached her place (which was her relative's) at 3:30 pm (traffic LOL). She complained and said she could only stay in place till 4 pm since her relative and her family members could come at any time after 4:30 and she would have to clean the room too after the deed and go to her original place at salt lake.

She said I can cancel the meet if time is a constraint. I replied that we could have fun even for half an hour, which she agreed. While talking, she tries her best to make you comfortable. Suddenly, she jumped on me and started DFK. After few minutes, I asked her to give me BBBJ. I must say she is quite amazing in her skills. We were in 69 and she was really pleasing my johnny with her mouth...

WorldWanderer
10-29-16, 16:59
Hello friends,

Any experience on Jameson Shiraz. Is this guest friendly hotel?

Will be grateful if you can share this info with me.

BlackCock1
10-29-16, 20:36
Yes I visited Sonia Singh in Rupashree long time back but could not enjoy much as I was with 3 of my friends, but I am planning to go Kolkata by November 25 and am planning to visit her this time alone, so friend could you share some of your experience with her will it be a better option to visit her as I am planning to enjoy.Have been to her 2-3 times with my 2 friends. She dances good & she has a nice body. You will enjoy with her surely. Otherwise you can visit Prem Bandhan or Rahat Palace, where I go most of the times.

SharkHere
10-30-16, 06:54
I am back with another delayed FR from Oct first week. Visited this Thai MP on third floor in search mall around 8:15 PM. Asked the NE receptionist for a massage. She gave a menu I chose and payed 1.5 K and about the therapist. She opened her register and was looking for a therapist who was free. Meanwhile I saw the name of Miss K (I vaguely remembered some reference on this forum). Told the receptionist to assign her. She let me know that I had to wait for another 5-10 minutes. I agreed and she told me sit at lounge area. Lets cut the crap (I have a tendency to go into the details).

After 10 minutes: I was in dispo and the thai therapist arrived. Bit plump, anyways it was my choice so did not reject. She started with usual routine, with feet and legs, back and so on with some chit chat. Usually thai massages are good, this was not an exception.

FFWD 30 minutes: Massage was over. She touched my johnny and asked if I did not want anything for that? I asked what was on the table? She quoted high prices (5 K for FS) and I readily declined. She repeatedly kept touching my johnny over the dispo. And I kept negotiating. She seemed extremely greedy for money. Settled to 1 K for HJ + top access.

She blocked the door with a towel wrapped around a comb as the door did not have any locks. Removed her top, bra an dispo, praised the size several times (Most probably faked, as she had seen too many dicks by then and 7 inch should not be a big deal) and started after pouring some body oil. Her boobs were disappointments compared to her frame. She was lying beside me with her hand working on my Johnny. I sucked nipples for sometime and got fade up with the size. Told her to sit on my stomach when I was lying, with her back facing towards me and concentrate on my balls with other hand LOL. I grabbed her not so great boobs and tried to keep self focused.

She did accordingly and gave a kinda good HJ. I did cum with some sort of satisfaction. She got down from the table and told repeatedly that it was very big while cleaning me. I paid her and left. While crossing through the reception I saw all the therapist sitting over there, 2-3 of them looked good. Below is the report card.

Ambience: 7/10.

Hygiene: 7/10.

Massage: 7/10.

Boobs:3/10.

Figure: 4/10.

Attitude: 6/10 (Friendly but Greedy).

HJ: 7/10.

Hope this time I was able to keep the FR short. Happy Diwali to all.

Cheers / Shark.

BangLord
10-30-16, 10:36
Can someone please PM details of Hammam spa or any other spa offering good quality massage and extras in / near Salt lake.

RumanaKhan9
10-30-16, 13:08
Have been to her 2-3 times with my 2 friends. She dances good & she has a nice body. You will enjoy with her surely. Otherwise you can visit Prem Bandhan or Rahat Palace, where I go most of the times.Thaks a lot. Definately she has a great body and face that is why gathering info on her but the problem is thatshe and others in SG do a lot of nakhras of not to touch here don't do that this types. When did you last visited her.

GoldfishNets
10-30-16, 17:10
After long time wanted to have a session with an imported bird so asked one of my friend if there is anyone available with his regular SP. Whatsapped him and got pics of them. Found out very meaty and curvy item and later fixed the time and went to the place in Ho chi min sarani road. Got the room number and straight away took the lift and entered the room.

Started with chit chat. Girl was speaking with broken English. She was damn sexy on black hot dress. Seeing her my Johnny got excited. She undressed me andi undressed her. Seeing my Johnny she told I love lollypop. Oh god she knew how to eat lollypop. Never had a CBJ like that. She wanted to have BBBJ but I denied. She was so pink that I took 69 and started DATY as she was clean. Just she was about to squirt she changed the position.

Then took her in missionary and then doggy. At last came in with a disappointment because thought of playing more.

Looks- 9/10.

Body- 8/10.

Face- 9/10.

BBBJ- 8/10.

Damage - 10 k.

Will surely go through that sp.

Aarush
10-30-16, 17:42
After long time wanted to have a session with an imported bird so asked one of my friend if there is anyone available with his regular SP. Whatsapped him and got pics of them. Found out very meaty and curvy item and later fixed the time and went to the place in Ho chi min sarani road. Got the room number and straight away took the lift and entered the room.

Started with chit chat. Girl was speaking with broken English. She was damn sexy on black hot dress. Seeing her my Johnny got excited. She undressed me andi undressed her. Seeing my Johnny she told I love lollypop. Oh god she knew how to eat lollypop. Never had a CBJ like that. She wanted to have BBBJ but I denied. She was so pink that I took 69 and started DATY as she was clean. Just she was about to squirt she changed the position.

Then took her in missionary and then doggy. At last came in with a disappointment because thought of playing more..Please share PIC.

BlackCock1
10-30-16, 21:33
Thaks a lot. Definately she has a great body and face that is why gathering info on her but the problem is thatshe and others in SG do a lot of nakhras of not to touch here don't do that this types. When did you last visited her.I visited her last time in June. She was good with me and my friends. I liked her behavior. I am not in touch with her, so I can't give you exact information what you want?

Joker101
10-31-16, 04:53
Little late FR.

Went to Jadavpur MP on Wednesday morning before office. Reached at 10:30. Thanks to Ratan456 knew who exactly to take. She's definitely the best looking of the lot. Quite fair, plump decent attitude. Large breasted Bengali housewife types. Enjoys talking. Very reluctant to kiss. Massage leaves some to be desired.

The kicker is her blowjob. Like Ratan456 says, her CBJ is also brilliant. Mouth is hot and she's sucks like a champion. Not long enough though and I really really wish she would do it without a condom. Can readily imagine it being a heavenly experience.

Face- 7/10.

Figure- 7/10 (large breasted).

Attitude. Decent 7/10.

CBJ- 10/10 (suction like a vacuum cleaner).

Damage- 1.5 k + 300 tips to her and the guide.

HiThereAloha
10-31-16, 07:13

Then took her in missionary and then doggy. At last came in with a disappointment because thought of playing more..Bro,

I loved your FR! But my 2 cents. We don't allow BBBJ on account of safety. And then can't resist DATY? Bro both carry same danger!

AB124
10-31-16, 09:43
Is this Hamam spa in the Bhawanipore area?Yes, it is. Sarat Bose Road.

MadMonkey2013
10-31-16, 10:58
Anyone had her? Got an SP pitching her as great in the sack.

KolkataLoner
10-31-16, 12:45
Have been contacted by this SP from DumDum say rates are 2000-3000 per house with room, mobile number ends with 523. Has anyone used this service before. Please do help I really don't want any problems or girls that look like maids.

Thanks in advance.

VickkyDonor
10-31-16, 23:55
What is Priyanka charging these days?

Hello friends,

She said I can cancel the meet if time is a constraint. I replied that we could have fun even for half an hour, which she agreed. While talking, she tries her best to make you comfortable. Suddenly, she jumped on me and started DFK. After few minutes, I asked her to give me BBBJ. I must say she is quite amazing in her skills. We were in 69 and she was really pleasing my johnny with her mouth. We were in this position for some 10 minutes and it was already 3:50...

Ashish 1978
11-01-16, 03:20
Little late FR.

Went to Jadavpur MP on Wednesday morning before office. Reached at 10:30. Thanks to Ratan456 knew who exactly to take. She's definitely the best looking of the lot. Quite fair, plump decent attitude. Large breasted Bengali housewife types. Enjoys talking. Very reluctant to kiss. Massage leaves some to be desired.

The kicker is her blowjob. Like Ratan456 says, her CBJ is also brilliant. Mouth is hot and she's sucks like a champion. Not long enough though and I really really wish she would do it without a condom. Can readily imagine it being a heavenly experience.

Face- 7/10.

Attitude. Decent 7/10.

Damage- 1.5 k + 300 tips to her and the guide.Please give more details about MP.

RockAlpha
11-01-16, 04:07
Anyone had her? Got an SP pitching her as great in the sack.Looks hot enough. If you are into dusky. Ebony types. Do give her a try and share your FR.

Regards,

Alpha

GoldfishNets
11-01-16, 07:22
Bro,

I loved your FR! But my 2 cents. We don't allow BBBJ on account of safety. And then can't resist DATY? Bro both carry same danger!Very few imported birds allow BBBJ, I request them but they don't because asked them that. I was told if they give proper BBBJ then we might squirt in and so one pop would be over. They also enjoy sex with you if give them proper orgasm. But sometimes fake moaning is included.

Guys who ever has given me pm for the SP and reference please kindly wait as the SP is running short of birds because of Diwali festive. He told not to give number until they are available. So guys be patients will get reply soon. Whoever has a wish to go for these kind of fantasy will surely love it. In fact will surely return for it. Because I myself repeat thrice.

Happy hunting and happy mongering.

Rakesh Oberoi
11-01-16, 09:41
Hi guys,

Went to Osmosis after almost one and half month. It was great to find my discovery Susan free and obviously booked her. Told her that many of my friends are coming to you, to check if she acts snobby now. However she was pleasant like the first time I met her and we had an awesome session. FR is pretty much the same like the first report I posted on her.

However guys, the update is that Osmo said they are getting new Thai therapists starting today. I also got a text from them confirming it.

So guys, if any of you happen to fund out if they really git Thais, then please do share the FRs.

It will be tough for me though to avoid Susan, as she has become close to me. LOL.

But then, someday she might leave as well!

RedBulls
11-01-16, 10:49
Kindly share Arpita number I can share you number also.

Heard she is very good and hot.

Greetings,

Jackson

Bob8337
11-01-16, 11:36
Anyone had her? Got an SP pitching her as great in the sack.Could you please share the contact of this bird.

Greetings,

Jackson

Bob8337
11-01-16, 11:56
Visited the MP named as flower of love near CC1. Booked a girl called Simran. Look wise she is OK but great body. Started chit chat and massage. After 15, 20 minutes, she gave a hint for extra. She quoted 5 k for B2B and HJ. She said no FS available. Negotiated hard and brought down to 3 k.

She became naked and opened my dispo, and dropped oil on me and stared riding me. She is rubbing her pussy and all over my body. Then she started rubbing jhony with her mound. This was awesome. Then I came top of her. She said I can do anything apart from entering her. She allowed me to push jhony into her anus. Finally I came with all satisfaction.

I have her no with me. Please ping me if anybody need that. She says she also goes out.

Watermelon23
11-01-16, 17:05
Anyone had her? Got an SP pitching her as great in the sack.Yes, though she is below average looking but her service is awesome!! The SP you are taking about operates from Garia area. Damage around 2.5 k.

Watermelon23
11-01-16, 17:08
Little late FR.

Face- 7/10.

Attitude. Decent 7/10.

Damage- 1.5 k + 300 tips to her and the guide.Are you taking about sonali?

RedBulls
11-01-16, 18:09
Well I am new to this group. Let me share my experience. Got this lady ref from locanto. Name Sylvia. Met her near Dudm dum metro. Deal was fixed at 4000 INR and she told time and shots are not bound.

Well went to a colony and in one of the flats she told her friend's place.

It was 11 0 clock in morning and I had a meeting in afternoon in office. She came in the room. She wanted dim light and I did not object.

She asked me why still I am wearing clothes. So I opened mine. I did not remove my underwear.

Then I went ahead and opened her jeans and top and I licked her from top to bottom and it seems she was also enjoying a lot.

Then I did her in miss and came in 10 minutes. She said she has not finished then she gave me BJ and then WOT. I wish I had more time as she was not eager to leave.

She lives in Barrackpore. Has anyone any idea about her or have any experience with her.

Behavior 10/10.

Breast 9/10.

BJ: 8/10.

Figure 8/10.

I was planning to visit Arpita from Dum dum but not getting her contact. If anyone has kindly share.

TempStories
11-01-16, 18:50
Do they provide FS? If yes, please PM me the charges?

Regular monger from the Mumbai forum here, a big thanks to the forum contributors. Last week was in kol on business apart from the regular SG visits which are always a part of my itinerary this time thanks to the forum visited the much talked about hammam spa! Called up the place fixed an appointment for myself plus 2 of my friends, Ola plus google maps and we were there in no time. Must say guys what followed was one of my finest PSE. Trust me guys I've had my fair share of mongering in India as well as abroad but the service here was something else, the girls all Thai were super cooperative and worth every penny spent. This was one experience which I will remember for a very very long time, my other 2 friends also had the same experience, actually can't wait to visit again. Once again a big thanks to the guys who contribute in here. Keep up the good work.

RedBulls
11-01-16, 19:24
Kindly can you provide Arpita number are you in touch with her

Is this arpita the same one who advertises on locanto and whose number ends with 822?.

RumanaKhan9
11-01-16, 21:26
I visited her last time in June. She was good with me and my friends. I liked her behavior. I am not in touch with her, so I can't give you exact information what you want?Just excited so I just about your experience and type of service she gave. Curious to meet her and experience her service. Because last time I visited her she was like resisting to do things, but liked her that's the reason I asked about her. Anyways thanks.

EskyHotAss
11-01-16, 23:38
Yes, though she is below average looking but her service is awesome!! The SP you are taking about operates from Garia area. Damage around 2. 5 k.Can you share the contact over PM please? I just hope that the SP isn't Sonali.

BlackCock1
11-02-16, 06:04
Just excited so I just about your experience and type of service she gave. Curious to meet her and experience her service. Because last time I visited her she was like resisting to do things, but liked her that's the reason I asked about her. Anyways thanks.She dances well. She looks good. I will try her next time too, but unfortunately last time I was with friends, so I don't know much, but overall her behavior was good. She was not fussy. If you want to know any girl better in SG, visit her alone, which I will go to her very soon.

PleasureWave
11-02-16, 07:07
Visited the MP named as flower of love near CC1. Booked a girl called Simran. Look wise she is OK but great body. Started chit chat and massage. After 15, 20 minutes, she gave a hint for extra. She quoted 5 k for B2B and HJ. She said no FS available. Negotiated hard and brought down to 3 k.

She became naked and opened my dispo, and dropped oil on me and stared riding me. She is rubbing her pussy and all over my body. Then she started rubbing jhony with her mound. This was awesome. Then I came top of her. She said I can do anything apart from entering her. She allowed me to push jhony into her anus. Finally I came with all satisfaction.

I have her no with me. Please ping me if anybody need that. She says she also goes out.Hi,

Can you share her number?

FatalFuck
11-02-16, 11:37
Very few imported birds allow BBBJ, I request them but they don't because asked them that. I was told if they give proper BBBJ then we might squirt in and so one pop would be over. They also enjoy sex with you if give them proper orgasm. But sometimes fake moaning is included.

Guys who ever has given me pm for the SP and reference please kindly wait as the SP is running short of birds because of Diwali festive. He told not to give number until they are available. So guys be patients will get reply soon. Whoever has a wish to go for these kind of fantasy will surely love it. In fact will surely return for it. Because I myself repeat thrice.

Happy hunting and happy mongering.Hello bro,

I have PM ed you also. Just confirm whether the SP's number end with 37 or not? I will give him a call according to your advise only.

Shayan2016
11-02-16, 12:46
Bro,

Your PM is not activated. Can you please share her contacts.

I have her no with me. Please ping me if anybody need that. She says she also goes out.

CoolMaleForU
11-02-16, 21:38
Well I am new to this group. Let me share my experience. Got this lady ref from locanto. Name Sylvia. Met her near Dudm dum metro. Deal was fixed at 4000 INR and she told time and shots are not bound.

It was 11 0 clock in morning and I had a meeting in afternoon in office. She came in the room. She wanted dim light and I did not object.

She asked me why still I am wearing clothes. So I opened mine. I did not remove my underwear.

Then I went ahead and opened her jeans and top and I licked her from top to bottom and it seems she was also enjoying a lot.

Then I did her in miss and came in 10 minutes. She said she has not finished then she gave me BJ and then WOT. I wish I had more time as she was not eager to leave..Hey bro,

Seems like your pm isn't active. Please share some more pointer about Sylvia or reach me in PM. Can help you with Arpita matter.

TheTank85
11-02-16, 22:38
Hi guys,

I will be coming to Kolkata on the 14th of November.

This is my second trip to Kolkata and I was wondering if someone could share some numbers of SP's or Indies with references who have a good collection of chicks.

In return I am willing to help with details of Mumbai, Pune and Delhi.

TheTank

Popeye29
11-03-16, 16:30

Started with chit chat. Girl was speaking with broken English. She was damn sexy on black hot dress. Seeing her my Johnny got excited..
Anyone had her? Got an SP pitching her as great in the sack.

I have her no with me. Please ping me if anybody need that. She says she also goes out.Bro,

I am new to this forum and I am from Kolkata. Please do share her number, if possible.

TempStories
11-03-16, 18:16
Will really appreciate help with SP or MPs in Kol.

Will like to try SG but don't know which SP to take there. Anyone who can help there?

TheTank85
11-03-16, 21:13
Hi guys,

As stated in my previous post I am coming to Kolkata on my 2nd trip very soon.

I have been to SG only once and I am not sure which building I was in.

Wanted some suggestions from SG Veterans regarding where all the hot girls are located, my rates are flexible based on the girls service and looks.

Names would also help a great deal.

I will definitely write an FR and update everyone on my experiences.

Cheers!

TheTank

Pirate4
11-04-16, 04:51
This is my first review and mongering experience in Kolkata. Visited this MP on Jessore Road near NB flyover couple of days back around 11:30 AM. I had come to know that groupon known as nearbuy in India have similar kind of service, so purchased a coupon for Rs 1299. Went up to the MP, waited for 5 minutes and then was shown a clean room by a service boy and was asked to change. Couple of minutes and there came a sweet and around 20 yrs old Thai girl. Didn't get her name. She was speaking in broken english. Told me she came to Kolkata around a month back. She started with dry massage and took care of all body parts. The massage was kind of okay, not great, but then I didn't care for it as I was in a mood for something else. Next came her hints for extras and I gladly obliged. She quoted 3 K for B2B and HJ. I asked her if FS is available. She said she didn't like it but yes it was. When I asked if she had condoms, she said no, so I dropped the idea and negotiated for B2B, HJ, BBBJ. Finally she agreed at 2 K for everything except me entering her anyway. She insisted on the money first and I gave it to her and then the session started. Her naked body glistened in the dim light of the room. She has a spinner type body. She started with kissing and licking my nipples and all around my chest. I pulled her up and started DFK, she is not a good kisser. After sometime she herself went down and started with BBBJ. It was pretty awesome as I was experiencing this after long long time. I was loving it. The cycle of kissing and BBBJ continued for long, around 30 min as johny denied to give up. Finally, I was standing beside the bed and she was down blowing me, when I remembered about the movies and blew a load on her. We cleaned up shortly and she kept kissing me till I left the room.

Report card:

Behavior 9/10.

Breast 6/10.

BJ: 7/10.

Figure 7/10.

WIR. Same girl. No, other ones in this MP. Yes.

Damage: 1.3 K coupon + 2 K.

Not sure if I paid too much. Let me know.

Fuckmiester2
11-04-16, 11:11
One of my SP has been constantly pitching this girls photo for over a month now.

She says that her service is amazing.

Once SP joy also sent me her photo, and now one other SP is also sending her photo.

I'm sure most of the members of this forum must have seen this photo.

She doesn't look beautiful neither does she have tits, the two basic requirements for me.

If anyone has taken her service kindly let me know something about her.

Her service, real looks, boobs etc.

And please do not flood my inbox asking for contacts, its extremely painful to delete messages here.

Cheers.

LoveGuy01
11-04-16, 11:13

Then I went ahead and opened her jeans and top and I licked her from top to bottom and it seems she was also enjoying a lot.e.By any chance the Barrackpore girl said her name was Archana?

Aamit
11-05-16, 03:00

I have her no with me. Please ping me if anybody need that. She says she also goes out.Hello Bob,

Can you please share the details of this spa with me on my PM is active as well.

Also please give me her number.

Thanks,

Aamit

Ashish 1978
11-05-16, 03:04
By any chance the Barrackpore girl said her name was Archana?Does her number ends with 331?

Aamit
11-05-16, 03:10
Yes, though she is below average looking but her service is awesome!! The SP you are taking about operates from Garia area. Damage around 2. 5 k.Hello Watermelon,

Hope you are enjoying to the fullest, can you please share this Garia SP contact with me please.

Aamit.

RockAlpha
11-05-16, 05:33

Then I did her in miss and came in 10 minutes. She said she has not finished then she gave me BJ and then WOT. I wish I had more time as she was not eager to leave..Hi,

Nice FR. Could you share her contact. I would like to try her.

CanBong
11-05-16, 06:07
Hi,

Does anyone have any contact info for Bong model or actress? Looking forward!

Cheers!

MarcSmith961
11-05-16, 14:15
Have been to a few Thai spas recently including Ham and Thai Aura. It seems to me the Ham is cleaner and people more friendly. Plus it has coupon so the counter charges become less. For extras, most thai girls now have some standardized rates which is 3 K for b2 b with HJ and 4 k for b2 b with BJ. One may be able to negotiate a bit but price would not slide down much below this.

I have not been to the ganja park or bangur, but seems like that service with counter charge in those places would be around 4-4. 5 k whereas in Ham with coupon it would be between 4-5 K. The latest reports on ganja park seem to indicate that its interiors are not at par with the usual thai spas and for bangur I read mixed reviews including deteriorating interiors and some risky practice by a few girls.

So considering all aspects, it seems to me that thai spas are a bit more expensive but has better ambience and standardized service. Would love to hear comments about my perceptions.

Gogogo1
11-05-16, 14:34
Brother,

Could you please share her number? My PM is active.

Thanks.

MumbaiBoy123
11-05-16, 15:27
I was a regular at this Thai 'Touch' Spa which is bang opposite Markaz-e-shahar 1 (translate) - it is a bit of a costly affair as they do not have coupons but I was never disappointed here and their Thai line-up has always been good.

Was in home town for a few days and visited them. The counter now is managed by a pretty MILF.

Went to the room and a pretty Thai masseuse came. Great thing was that unlike many Thais, she was voluptuous with nice assets. The massage was great with dispo-pulled-down bum massage.

At the end of the massage she said it is 'finis". I normally do not ask for extras unless offered but with this lovely voluptuous chick I was not so intent on 'finis' so soon so innocently asked "nothing else?" - out came the menu and I opted for B2B at 3.5 (mind you counter is already almost 3).

Oh boy, what a B2B with DFK, pussy rub and what not. I had to ask "boom boom"? Answer was yes, with another 1 k charge. Condom was provided by her. Had fun, then was given a nice shower by her.

Happy happy experience (costly though, but the girl was nice).

Sean444P
11-05-16, 16:16
Hi guys,

I am new to this from. I have decided to visit a spa in Kolkata. So which spa is the best? Which spa provides good services? I prefer good looking women with good assets.

I also want to visit SG and want to stay at night. I want to enter safely. Tramlines entry or exit entry which should be safe after 9 pm?

BlackMambaT
11-06-16, 03:12
Hi,

I am new here but been hobby other parts of world for a long time. Looking to get some high quality females. Money not an factor. Any help where I find some? Any European ladies in Kolkata?

Pratik85
11-06-16, 09:25
Bro,

Can you please share the contact details of Moumita?I need it too.

Greetings,

Jackson

Watermelon23
11-06-16, 13:32
As have not got any leads from this forum so tried to explore on my own and yes bingo discovered one hotel receptionist and one engineering grad student. Activated my sources and came to know about them the one in pink was like butter no time bound had place at a reputed apartment with just 4 k. As she is new to this so time was never a bound but yes she has a bit hairy pussy which look very attractive. Next one was from behala area with place she is here to study and need money to live a luxury life style, cost 2 k for a shot. I also requested her to travel with me for short trips to doors and other weekend trips an she did agreed with 10 k pr trip I negotiated to 4.5 to 5 k as her all expenses will be mine, she told she will let me know after she returns from her native place after 20th Nov. But yes her assets are superb. As both are new to this It was a different experience for me.

Please do not bombard my inbox for contact as I will not share a single contact from now onwards if I don't get any.

Pics attached.

Member #4465
11-06-16, 13:44
Hey guys,

Sorry, have not been active for a while now. Went to LOS and back now.

Will try to respond to all the mails that I have received till now.

Cheers.

Fuckmiester2
11-06-16, 14:21
Clear your PM bro, I have awesome news for you.

As have not got any leads from this forum so tried to explore on my own and yes bingo discovered one hotel receptionist and one engineering grad student. Activated my sources and came to know about them the one in pink was like butter no time bound had place at a reputed apartment with just 4 k. As she is new to this so time was never a bound but yes she has a bit hairy pussy which look very attractive. Next one was from behala area with place she is here to study and need money to live a luxury life style, cost 2 k for a shot. I also requested her to travel with me for short trips to dooars and other weekend trips an she did agreed with 10 k pr trip I negotiated to 4. 5 to 5 k as her all expenses will be mine, she told she will let me know after she returns from her native place after 20th Nov. But yes her assets are superb. As both are new to this It was a different experience for me.

Please donot bombard my inbox for contact as I will not share a single contact from now onwards if I don't get any.

Pics attached.

RashidZ
11-06-16, 15:22
As have not got any leads from this forum so tried to explore on my own and yes bingo discovered one hotel receptionist and one engineering grad student. Activated my sources and came to know about them the one in pink was like butter no time bound had place at a reputed apartment with just 4 k. As she is new to this so time was never a bound but yes she has a bit hairy pussy which look very attractive. Next one was from behala area with place she is here to study and need money to live a luxury life style, cost 2 k for a shot. I also requested her to travel with me for short trips to dooars and other weekend trips an she did agreed with 10 k pr trip I negotiated to 4. 5 to 5 k as her all expenses will be mine, she told she will let me know after she returns from her native place after 20th Nov. But yes her assets are superb. As both are new to this It was a different experience for me.

Please donot bombard my inbox for contact as I will not share a single contact from now onwards if I don't get any.

Pics attached.Hello Mate,

Very good finds. Looks yum. Congrats!

Now I understand that you don't want to share the contacts. But would be good to hear from you on how you scored a fresh new lead. I have tried many sources like ISG, WSG, MP etc (Most effective, but not new contacts), Paper ads and those from locanto, craiglist etc (Mostly fakes and lots of trouble), MPs and Spas (Again not new). I don't want to reveal my identity, so I never discuss this hobby with my real world friends. Can also try the age old flirt / date trick (or stuff like tinder), but personally I am clear I need no romantic / emotional angle and it is just pay for fun.

Would be good to hear from experienced seniors here on how they find new treasures -.

Safe and happy mongering.

Are.

MeraLuck
11-06-16, 16:20
Hi friends,

Coming to city of joy on Tuesday for 2 day office work and would be staying for a night. Would appreciate contact of good inde in and around salt lake. Also suggest some good GF hotel in that area.

PM active. Can provide help in Delhi / NCR.

Thanks.

SinJay
11-06-16, 16:47
Bro,

The pics you shared are available in the internet. Check this link https://apudu.wordpress.com/2013/01/31/beauty-of-indian-lady-clad-in-a-typical-traditional-saree/.

If someone has shared this pic. Then you are fooled.

I am sure no one will bombard your mail box for the contacts of these fake profile.

Pics attached.

Fuckmiester2
11-06-16, 19:03
I cannot believe the extent people can go.

What a loser man.

Shame on you Watermelon.

You are so desperate.

I can't believe guys have begun making up stories.

He's behaving like a college kid.

LOL.

Bro,

The pics you shared are available in the internet. Check this link https://apudu.wordpress.com/2013/01/31/beauty-of-indian-lady-clad-in-a-typical-traditional-saree/.

If someone has shared this pic. Then you are fooled.

I am sure no one will bombard your mail box for the contacts of these fake profile.

Shayan2016
11-07-16, 02:11
Dear seniors and friends.

I have a official trip in Maldah from 5 - 9th November. If you guys have any contacts please share in urgent basis.

Advance thanks and cheers!

Ashish 1978
11-07-16, 03:45
Hi guys,

I am new to this from. I have decided to visit a spa in Kolkata. So which spa is the best? Which spa provides good services? I prefer good looking women with good assets.

I also want to visit SG and want to stay at night. I want to enter safely. Tramlines entry or exit entry which should be safe after 9 pm?Hi,

Tramline side entry is safer then exit entry. Please take help from jhon's map for safe entry to SG.