PDA

View Full Version : Calcutta

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119

Member #4605
12-19-16, 13:58
I got her number from my friend. Called her and fixed a meeting with her. She invited me to her friend's room. Reached there by 4. Talked to her, she is so friendly. OMG! She is ultimate sex queen. Started kissing, she took off my clothes and sucked my nipples so passionately. Kissed all over my body. Got a unforgettable blowjob. After putting on condom, she went to the top, took my penis inside her. Fucked her in doggy style too. That was a really wonderful experience. Currently, I'm outside Kolkata, Coming back soon. Can't wait to meet her again.

Damage:1 k+300 (room fare).

Boobs:8/10 (little bit saggy).

Pussy: 8.5/10, not too tight, not too loose.

GFE: 10/10.

Age: 31-32.Wow, this is inexpensive from the point of view of Calcutta.

I was of the opinion that Calcutta is extremely expensive.

SouvikRoy
12-19-16, 14:44
I am new in this forum.

After seeing all your posts looking to try spa.

Got coupon of Lavana spa, Elgin road from nearby.

How is Lavana spa, Elgin?

CatchMe88
12-19-16, 15:56
Hi guys,

Just got hold of a SP Sumit. He asked me to come to Tagore Park near Ruby. Number ends with 750. Has anyone been to this place? How's the quality of girls there. Charges 1.5 k one shot.

Snazzy00
12-19-16, 17:00
Hi Snazzy,

Is she HW? Can you share her digits?Yepp. She is HW, a great fucker as well. But the problem is I don't have any subscription, so can't PM you, really very sorry mate.

Snazzy00
12-19-16, 17:03
Wow, this is inexpensive from the point of view of Calcutta.

I was of the opinion that Calcutta is extremely expensive.Not always. Some are expensive, some are not. You just need to find the right one, cheap yet pleasuring.

Happy hunting!

CatchMe88
12-19-16, 19:38
Thanks to ISG I have been able to locate some good WGs in Kolkata. And the city of joy never disappoints. Recently located an indie in the Rajarhat area. Safe apt complex.

She is a total young housewife in her late 20's. The best part is her amazing racks you can suckle on them for eternity.

Does great BBBJ and a good fuck in bed. I don't do a lot of DFK with WGs so don't know if she does. She does not like to be fingered in the Pussy guess she gets orgasmic. But I did finger her butt.

She claims to have done anal but I did not ask further.

Review..Bro,

Can you share the contact if she is still active. I can share some Hi profile leads. I will activate PM if you agree.

CatchMe88
12-19-16, 19:50
Anyone? As a newbie I was hoping to get some help from seniors.

I had gone to SG during my college days (10 years back) with some friends. It was my first time and hence I was so nervous I could not get my johnny erect. Had an embarrassing experience as the girl laughed at me. My self esteem was crashed and I had decided not to visit again. However, recently I came across ISG and went through the hundreds of posts. It made me want to try this again.

I went to SG in the afternoon (3 pm), and caught hold of a pimp. Asked for dance session worth Rs 3200. He took me to the closest building. Don't know the building name, but its the first building on right once you enter the lane from central avenue. Chose a girl called Vandana (First floor). Very nice figure with huge boobs and small cute ass. She offered chai and then put on some music through her Galaxy S6 Edge connected to her music system through bluetooth. She had a Youtube playlist for latest songs. She complimented me saying that I don't do too much naughty stuff like some buys who come in groups do. She was totally nude in 30 minutes (on my request) and the last 15 minutes we were both in bed, just fondling each other. .

MadMonkey2013
12-19-16, 20:19
Came across a contact named Mega who operates from bansdroni her number ends with 375 anyone has experience with her?

HardSolidNThik
12-19-16, 20:52
Hi,

This is about an old FR. I had been to the Bangur Spa, about six months back and was shown all the girls.

I had read a lot about Piyalee and had already tried Mahua, so asked for Piyalee.

She was small but had good looks and seducing eyes. The session started with a good massage and soon I was nude with her in panties. She gave a good licking, BBBJ and then I put on a condom and fucked her.

Problem was, I was too horny. Piyalee was very cooperative but I started to miss Mahua. I decided to go for both, so called her as well. Mahua was nude in a flash and I started touching her. However when I tried to fuck, she said 'Will you do it using the same condom?' Luckily, I had bought a pack of three condoms. So I fucked Piyalee in 1, Mahua in 2nd and then Piyalee again in third. Mahua would embrace me from behind and even put her finger in my anus when I was fucking Piyalee to get me hornier.Bro,

I entered Miss R only. Miss S kept feeding me with her melons throughout the act. So, no question of condom change took place.

Assassins88
12-19-16, 21:16
I got her number from my friend. Called her and fixed a meeting with her. She invited me to her friend's room. Reached there by 4. Talked to her, she is so friendly. OMG! She is ultimate sex queen. Started kissing, she took off my clothes and sucked my nipples so passionately. Kissed all over my body. Got a unforgettable blowjob. After putting on condom, she went to the top, took my penis inside her. Fucked her in doggy style too. That was a really wonderful experience. Currently, I'm outside Kolkata, Coming back soon. Can't wait to meet her again.

Would appreciate if you could share.

THanks.

Bice711
12-20-16, 13:53
Was in Kolkata for a short trip and based on a friends advise, booked at above named spa. Asked for Lisa, who was available but unwell so I was assigned a bong named Rakhi.

I had bought a nearby voucher for 1500 for one hour massage.

Anyways, the massage was pathetic and there was so much nakhra from this girl that I totally lost interest. Agreed for B2 B / HJ for 1500 and it was among the worst one can have.

Overall a waste of 3000 and solid one hour:

Avoid at any cost.

Cheers.

Venom5566
12-20-16, 14:16
Hello everyone,

I am not a good writer like my fellow patrons here. So I'll be keeping it short and interesting. The deed was committed few month ago. It was our first meeting, she looks like Kareena. Speak good English. Belong from good family. Age band late 30 may be. She got nice curves. Good racks 34. Nice ass as well. She is perfect MILF. Well maintained body and very hygienic. Gives BBJ, DATY. No CIM and No anal. She got different places. All are safe. Meet her twice. Satisfaction guaranteed.

Damage- 6 K + 2 K Place.

Looks- 8/10.

Pussy- 6/10.

Boobs- 8/10.

GFE- 10/10.

VFM- 8/10.

WIR. Yes.

Looking forward to exchange contacts with seniors for some indie.

Thanks.

RockAlpha
12-20-16, 14:42
Yepp. She is HW, a great fucker as well. But the problem is I don't have any subscription, so can't PM you, really very sorry mate.Damn! Any hint to how can I get the number? I am searching for an HW for a long time.

Snazzy00
12-20-16, 15:08
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

CatchMe88
12-20-16, 16:08

Age: 31-32.I never had blow job experience and want my first time to be great. Can you kindly share the details on PM. I will reciprocate once I get some good contact.

CatchMe88
12-20-16, 16:12
Hi,

Try Sharmi. Read through the posts you will know how to get to her. Not very pretty but she loves the act and will surely make you feel comfortable.Thanks for the tip. Read through the posts. Looks like the number is on SEA which is almost dead as we speak. Can to PM me the digits? I will owe you one.

Cato63
12-20-16, 17:29
Hello everyone,

I am not a good writer like my fellow patrons here. So I'll be keeping it short and interesting. The deed was committed few month ago. It was our first meeting, she looks like Kareena. Speak good English. Belong from good family. Age band late 30 may be. She got nice curves. Good racks 34. Nice ass as well. She is perfect MILF. Well maintained body and very hygienic. Gives BBJ, DATY. No CIM and No anal. She got different places. All are safe. Meet her twice. Satisfaction guaranteed.

Damage- 6 K + 2 K Place.

Looks- 8/10.

Pussy- 6/10.

Boobs- 8/10.

GFE- 10/10.

VFM- 8/10.

WIR. Yes.

Looking forward to exchange contacts with seniors for some indie.

Thanks.Check your inbox, have messaged you.

CatchMe88
12-21-16, 06:45
Its a about month old FR, tested this bird in Gariahat. She was kind of hot, know how to ride the cock.

Looks- 8/10.

Boobs- 8/10 big and handful.

Pussy- 7/10 not very tight.

Sex-10/10.

Rate- 3000/- including room for one hour.She looks yum. Can you share the number please.

CatchMe88
12-21-16, 10:36
Hey Bro,

Sorry was offline for a long time. Yeah that's the one which I am talking about. There are couple of more spas which I did visit in Saltlake. All in all Saltlake has a lot of spas which have good bong beauties as well.

You can try the bihari one, I did try her once. She has wholesome body. You can negotiate FS at a lower price. There are other spas as well who have good Bong therapists. Couple of them near AL block are good. Let me know your review.

Cheers,

VJHave you tried Shangri-la Florence. They have a coupon as well.

NeedSex1
12-21-16, 10:57
I am in Delhi and visiting Kolkata next week. Please share some good indies contact. I will reciprocate for Delhi and Mumbai with very cute girls. My pm is active. You can PM me.

Thank you.

Deepak789
12-21-16, 13:05
Hello all,

This is the FR fpr last week. Was in Kolkata for business trip and had at 3 / 4 hours free time before the flight. Was in salt lake area. Decided to visit Thai spa on third floor of city center mall. Selected 90 min aroma massage. Miss L was allotted. Changed to the dispo as usual.

Massage started and within first 5 min of massage, my disp was down and the question came. She quoted 2 K for HJ, 4 K B2B, 5 K for BBBJ. I immediately reacted that these are very high and not the current trend. Finalized 3 K for BBBJ and action started. She got naked and what a nice body! BBBJ was very nice and was impressed with her skills. Got released within 30 min & with at 60 min to go. Then she asked me to lay own naked with relaxed. She started massage and for 15 min to go, I was ready again. It was a very nice heavenly experience. Got released second time, on HJ. Then was shower time. She cleaned me completely.

Overall very nice experience.

Report card.

Face 7 /10.

Boos 8 / 10.

Ass 8. 5 / 10.

Aptitude 9 /10.

Total damage 1.8 k at counter + 3.0 k inside.

Chaatu
12-21-16, 18:48
Hi all,

I have a long time fetish to do a 3 some with a mother-daughter and a sister-sister duo. I asked this to the pimps during my SG visits but never got a clear answer. Any pointers to this? Do we have such pairs available in SG or elsewhere in Kolkata?

TIA for your guidance.

Soumya1985
12-21-16, 20:57
Hello friends and seniors,

I have never been to SG, but frequent visitor to a massage parlour about 2 times a month, I need to go to SG for more options and new girls to have sex with, got bored with same girls, please help.

Rohit13
12-21-16, 22:32
Hi folks,

This report is about the first girl provided by SP (agent) A this week. She is in her early 20's and studies in some college. The experience was complete GFE and non hurried.

Started off by kissing. Slowly we undressed each other. I removed her bra and was presented with a huge and firm set of tits. I pinched and sucked on them hard along with fingering her snatch which made her moan and gasp for breath. This went on for a while and she started stroking my cock without removing my underwear. After that she removed my underwear and started giving me a wild BBBJ. Not a deep throat still after few minutes it felt like she would drain me, so I stopped her and covered my manhood. I started fucking her in missionary and found that she was quite tight down there. We switched position and she rode me like hell!! I literally came in few minutes. (maybe the BJ pushed me to orgasm so fast. Do not).

Overall a very good experience.

Details:

Face: 7/10.

Body: 7/10 . A bit chubby but not fat.

Boobs: 10/10 . So firm non saggy boobs are difficult to find.

Pussy: 7/10. She had trimmed pubes.

BBBJ: 8/10.

GFE: 8/10.

Damage: 3.5 k.

WIR: I'll think about it after I finish doing the other girls.

Rohit13
12-22-16, 00:20
After finishing with the first girl took a break, cleaned myself and played a few games on my galaxy.

I called the 2nd girl inside. I was smoking when she entered the room so asked her if it's OK, to which she replied she smokes too. I offered her smokes and we chatted about recent movies, demonetization, etc.

She's also in her early 20's and much prettier than the last one. She's quite tall and has a sexy figure, hence, I kept her for my 2nd innings. To savor her. Hehe.

We slowly started kissing each other and found that she's tight lipped about DFK. She was so shy. I thought "Challenge accepted my dear. " in my head. Don't know if this showed on my face as she looked intrigued. I stripped her naked and she removed mine. Then I pressed her against the wall and started kissing and fondling her. Oh did I describe her Tits. Soft and quite big (may be see cups). I played with them, sucked on those perky nipples to my heart's content and spread her legs and inserted a finger inside her vulva (while standing). Her breathing became heavy. She was very tight and had difficulty fingering her. She removed my head from her nipples, looked into my eyes passionately and started kissing me vigorously (still no DFK). I took the chance moved her from the wall and placed her on the bed while kissing and pressing those squishy boobs. Again started fingering that tight hole and then it happened. I inserted the 2nd finger and she started moaning and gasping for breath. That was my cue, I DFKed her and she responded passionately. Both of us were turned on and horny. Now, she pushed me to the bed and started stroking my cock. I understood, but I told her not to give me a head (as it made me cum faster last time and I wanted to fuck this girl bad).

I told her to put on the condom and ride me. She obliged and it was a fuck I would never forget. She made me look into her eyes while she rode me like a cowgirl. She made those sensual moans and faces. It was so sexy. We were both perspiring a bit, so I had to switched on the fan. Then I turned her over and fucked her in doggy. She moaned like anything while her sexy round butt cheeks made those clapping sounds. I came after vigorously thrusting her pussy while those ass cheeks applauded me. She literally rested for few minutes before getting up from bed.

Yes I missed the BJ but fucking her in doggy style while holding that awesome ass and pulling her in and out was awesome. She started out shy but turned wild later.

Details:

Face: 9/10.

Body: 9/10.

Boobs: 8/10.

Ass: 9/10.

Damage: 3.5 k.

WIR: definitely, but after I finish the others. Hihi.

SandipWantSex
12-22-16, 05:33
Hi seniors,

Priyanka ah is asking 5 k. / HR. Is she worth it?

Prashant9955
12-22-16, 07:54

Age: 31-32.Can you share her contact detail please. It will be really helpful.

===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

CatchMe88
12-22-16, 11:10
It's in Salt Lake. More than that I'll divulge too much info in public and we'll have newbies / freebies / and-the-popo calling the mall up to find more information. LOL!

PM me, let's exchange.
HI friends, am visiting Kolkata next month, will be there from 8th to 10th. Am looking for a budget hotel where I can stay these 3 days.

So kindly suggest any Hotel where SG can be accessible easily. And SG pointer from there, as am visiting SG after long time.

Regards,

Rocky84Best (and often the quickest) way to reach SG is metro. You can book a decent hotel in Central Kolkata, Park Street. Rabindra sadan area. Search for Oyo rooms in these areas.

There is a hotel Minerva near Chandni chowk metro which you can try.

RajivGupta
12-22-16, 18:40
After finishing with the first girl took a break, cleaned myself and played a few games on my galaxy.

I called the 2nd girl inside. I was smoking when she entered the room so asked her if it's OK, to which she replied she smokes too. I offered her smokes and we chatted about recent movies, demonetization, etc.

She's also in her early 20's and much prettier than the last one. She's quite tall and has a sexy figure, hence, I kept her for my 2nd innings. To savor her. Hehe.

We slowly started kissing each other and found that she's tight lipped about DFK. She was so shy. I thought "Challenge accepted my dear. " in my head. Don't know if this showed on my face as she looked intrigued. I stripped her naked and she removed mine. Then I pressed her against the wall and started kissing and fondling her. Oh did I describe her Tits. Soft and quite big (may be see cups). I played with them, sucked on those perky nipples to my heart's content and spread her legs and inserted a finger inside her vulva (while standing). Her breathing became heavy. She was very tight and had difficulty fingering her. She removed my head from her nipples, looked into my eyes passionately and started kissing me vigorously (still no DFK). I took the chance moved her from the wall and placed her on the bed while kissing and pressing those squishy boobs. Again started fingering that tight hole and then it happened. I inserted the 2nd finger and she started moaning and gasping for breath. That was my cue, I DFKed her and she responded passionately. Both of us were turned on and horny. Now, she pushed me to the bed and started stroking my cock. I understood, but I told her not to give me a head (as it made me cum faster last time and I wanted to fuck this girl bad)..Hi friend,

Liked your report. Can you share the contact number of both profile or let me know how to get them. My PM is active. Can share SP digits I have.

LustyMan100
12-22-16, 20:35
Was desperate so tried multiple options and finally got success from locanto. Tried this bird. Very nice figure and very good attitude.

But she has some white spots in thighs so one should avoid her for the time being.

CatchMe88
12-23-16, 04:04
Was desperate so tried multiple options and finally got success from locanto. Tried this bird. Very nice figure and very good attitude.

But she has some white spots in thighs so one should avoid her for the time being.How much was the damage, bro? Location?

Shekhar647
12-23-16, 07:40

But she has some white spots in thighs so one should avoid her for the time being.Please share the details. PM active.

Shekhar647
12-23-16, 07:44
Hi all,

I have a long time fetish to do a 3 some with a mother-daughter and a sister-sister duo. I asked this to the pimps during my SG visits but never got a clear answer. Any pointers to this? Do we have such pairs available in SG or elsewhere in Kolkata?

TIA for your guidance.It is possible. Done sister duo. Take any girl and if they have a sis. They will call.

VickkyDonor
12-23-16, 15:50
Hi,

I am in Siliguri for the weekend. Will appreciate if you can share some nice Indies or SP.

I can reciprocate with contacts in Calcutta or Delhi.

TIA.

Lachhipur Wala
12-23-16, 16:40
It is possible. Done sister duo. Take any girl and if they have a sis. They will call.True. I fucked a 30+ and for 2nd round, she offered her sister's daughter. She caressed my dick before her and I pinched her boobs. An hot trip indeed in sg bari 19.

BeautyAdmirer
12-23-16, 17:00

But she has some white spots in thighs so one should avoid her for the time being.This girl looks really cool and tempting.

Rahul0811
12-23-16, 21:41
Guys,

Can you please let me know how much is the B2B charge at rebirth spa by miss R? I know the counter charge for any massage is 1500 bucks. What services are provided behind the doors and their rate chat. Help is appreciated.

ZoomSelection
12-23-16, 22:39
Hi,

I am from Bangalore and frequently visiting Delhi. This time I am visiting the classic Calcutta for official work.

Anyone please help me with good indi and the trusty pimp number of SG.

What are the options are available in SG? I am very new to Calcutta. Have heard that girls do dance also.

Which building has the top class girl.

Please help me eagerly waiting for the response.

Kolboy
12-24-16, 06:39
Hello friends,

I am new here, guide me how to have fun in Kolkata. I do not want to visit SG. Other places in Kolkata central or north Kolkata. Share details of the girl to be visited also.

Thanks in advance.

Greetings,

1. Buy a subscription.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

RedHot MyGirl
12-24-16, 07:20
I am a regular SG monger since 2 years. I have been visited mostly premium buildings & most of them too. I can assure you that the feeling inside them is heaven. You just need to be little good in choosing the girls. Now a days I go there 2 times a month. Still place give me thrill. You just need to have some patience & confidence. You will surely develop a relation with this place.Completely agree with you. There is no place like SG. Pure bliss. Pure heaven. I live in Delhi but can't wait to go to SG whenever I can.

RedHot MyGirl
12-24-16, 07:29
The name is enough to give rise to a vision of a forbidden fantasy world. A world where both your wildest dreams and worst nightmares can come true. Where everything is monotonously predictable and dizzyingly unpredictable at the same time.

Every time I come out of the Sobhabazaar metro, it is with a mix of trepidation, hesitation, excitement and adventure, A trusted broker, Mr. X always accompanies me on my journey..Extremely well written stuff. Straight from the heart. Congrats.

Picassown
12-24-16, 15:38
Are the Nearbuy deals on Spa sessions really cheaper than counter charges. Or is it just a ploy to attract customers towards using nearbuy app. Has any fellow monger analyzed these economics?

Friend Find
12-24-16, 16:51
True. I fucked a 30+ and for 2nd round, she offered her sister's daughter. She caressed my dick before her and I pinched her boobs. An hot trip indeed in sg bari 19.If the lady is 30+ and her sister also assumably same age then how can her sisters daughter be on offering? Won't she be a [CodeWord907] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord907)?

SexyBoyForU619
12-24-16, 18:26
Hi,

I have been in Kolkata for past few months and have discoved this great forum. Thank you all for keeping it awesome. Now as a first timer I would be more than happy if anyone can answer these.

1. Which spa would you recommend near DLF-1 area for a first timer?

2. Where is it possible to get ladies who are willing to hang out also other than the usual stuff for weekends?

3. Where can I find the list of all these acronyms used in this forum.

I am well aware these queries are too noobish, but lets face it am a noob in this scenario. Hope to get some reply from the awesome members.

RockAlpha
12-24-16, 19:16

But she has some white spots in thighs so one should avoid her for the time being.Hi Lusty,

What is the damage? For LT and ST? Does she have place?

Picassown
12-25-16, 04:30
Hi,

I have been in Kolkata for past few months and have discoved this great forum. Thank you all for keeping it awesome. Now as a first timer I would be more than happy if anyone can answer these.

1. Which spa would you recommend near DLF-1 area for a first timer?

2. Where is it possible to get ladies who are willing to hang out also other than the usual stuff for weekends?

3. Where can I find the list of all these acronyms used in this forum.

I am well aware these queries are too noobish, but lets face it am a noob in this scenario. Hope to get some reply from the awesome members.The acronyms are under the abbreviations tab in the menu bar above, next to the photo gallery button.

Picassown
12-25-16, 08:48
Started the Kolkata trip with a visit to the famous Bangur Spa. The first shocker was that the rates have been hiked to 3.5 k. No amount of negotiating worked so took the deal. I said that one of my friend is a regular and has recommended Mohua / Preeti. Then I asked the counter girl her name, she said that she was Piyalee. She looked cute enough, but some previous reports of her body sores came to mind.

She then paraded the available therapists, I asked who amongst the lot were Preeti / Mohua . The girls identified themselves. Opted for Preety, was led into the room. A nice and hygienic setup. Refused disposable and the massage commenced. She had good hands and after 10 minutes popped the extra question. By then Johnny was throbbing. Reconfirmed that extra price was 1 k only. She stripped and started her TL, DFK and BBJ. She is awesome with her mouth and after 15 minutes she asked me for the prophylactic.

Did her in missionary for 7 to 8 minutes before exploding.

Followed with the shower.

A proposal was initially offered for double fun, but I declined it. However once inside I was tempted to call for Mohua as well. Preeti said that since half the time was up so it won't really be VFM. So gave up the thought.

Ratings.

Looks 6.

Figure 7.

DFK and TL 7.

BBJ 7.

WIR: with another girl (for variety sake).

Damage 3.5 + 1.

LustyMan100
12-25-16, 12:25
How much was the damage, bro? Location?Damage was 4 k for one round with the place. It was near Roland road. She was trying her best and had excellent figure. One of the best I ever had but I was pissed off after looking at the patches. She tried to explain me that they were wax marks but I was very closed on mind and was pissed off. She was good at talking and was fluent in English.

Guys, apologies as I could not share the number as I deleted in the frustration. But last there digits are of SP are 811. SP has been good.

Picassown
12-25-16, 17:09
Got digits of this SP Sonali from one of our Senior Members. She is offering 2 shot session at her den for 5 k.

Contact was made thru WA. However she is not willing to share the pics of her WG.

Has anyone ever tried her services earlier?

ThereForYou
12-25-16, 17:10
Started the Kolkata trip with a visit to the famous Bangur Spa. The first shocker was that the rates have been hiked to 3.5 k. No amount of negotiating worked so took the deal. I said that one of my friend is a regular and has recommended Mohua / Preeti. Then I asked the counter girl her name, she said that she was Piyalee. She looked cute enough, but some previous reports of her body sores came to mind.

She then paraded the available therapists, I asked who amongst the lot were Preeti / Mohua . The girls identified themselves. Opted for Preety, was led into the room. A nice and hygienic setup. Refused disposable and the massage commenced. She had good hands and after 10 minutes popped the extra question. By then Johnny was throbbing. Reconfirmed that extra price was 1 k only. She stripped and started her TL, DFK and BBJ. She is awesome with her mouth and after 15 minutes she asked me for the prophylactic.

Did her in missionary for 7 to 8 minutes before exploding..Me too visited the SPA yesterday. You have correctly said the rates has been hiked to 3. 5 k. I took Sumi. Deliberately avoided Mohua and Reshmi for hygiene reasons. Other details just like above but she is little busty in size.

ThereForYou
12-25-16, 17:17
Today on a Merry Christmas thought of giving myself a Santa Spoil Spree experience.

I thought of trying the ""A"" SPA opp CC1. Got to know they have closed and in the same place a new spa has opened.

The privacy has been compromised. And the ambiance is too shabby.

You will always get the feeling of LE activity. It has just become a MP that to very open.

Well after all these negatives chose Miss L. Counter charge 1. 5 k + FS at 2 K. Very very VFM. DFK, BBBJ, all allowed with DATY.

Good find.

RashidZ
12-25-16, 19:18
Are the Nearbuy deals on Spa sessions really cheaper than counter charges. Or is it just a ploy to attract customers towards using nearbuy app. Has any fellow monger analyzed these economics?Nearbuy deals are always cheaper than the printed rate at the spa. Some spas are OK with negotiation at the counter and will reduce rates close to NB. I don't like it as it is much more convenient to take a voucher than haggle at the counter. Some spas allow you to pay the same amount as NB without the voucher if you call up and ask, however many decline.

Net -Net, I am yet to come across a scenario where counter charges are lower than NB. It may be more or it might work out same in some cases.

The flipside to NB though is that it is trackable back to you if it ever comes to it and someone can prove you had visited the spa. On the other hand, it also gives the safety cover where you can always say (to LE and your dear ones) that you had no idea what was going on there, and just came through NB. That should be a believable story given NB is a pretty popular app and a lot of ladies also use them for beauty parlors and restaurant deals.

GermanD
12-26-16, 04:34
Hi brothers,

Came to Kolkata recently from Germany and found a nice place in quest mall. It's a known chain of spa. I opted for a dry msg and got flower jasmine. She hinted for extra within 15 minutes but demanded 10 k for full service. Negotiations done and it was down to 6 k. Nice body and sensual service.

My ratings.

Boobs- 7/10.

Body- 9/10.

Service- 9/10.

Damage- 2.5 + 6 k.Hey bro,

I am also from Germany and had exactly same exp in quest mall. My session was with Zara. Overall exp was 8/10.

I am new in the city if fellow mongers need any details for Munich, Koln, Dusseldorf I am happy to help.

I would request fellow members for sharing some indi contacts please. I will activate PM.

Merry Christmas to you all.

Cheers.

OnlySingh35
12-26-16, 04:47
Got digits of this SP Sonali from one of our Senior Members. She is offering 2 shot session at her den for 5 k.

Contact was made thru WA. However she is not willing to share the pics of her WG.

Has anyone ever tried her services earlier?Is she the one in Tollygn area. I had tried her girl once. May be a year back. If this is the SP you are referring, then I can tell you it's genuine, but she doesn't provide any pics in advance. Quality wise OK, ambiance is safe.

Try and share your experience.

RajatKothari45
12-26-16, 10:07
Not in Kolkata scene for last many months.

Outside India with my family.

LOL almost not in mongering world any more.

For the guys P. M ing me, please stop doing as not in Kolkata any more, no plan to return in near future also.

Happy new year in advance to all the guys.

Please take precaution before and in be any mongering venture and take proper vaccination before entering this world.

Take care.

Rajat K.

Wandere
12-26-16, 11:48
Hi seniors,

Priyanka ah is asking 5 k. / HR. Is she worth it?She is full values if you are not for big boobs, she will drain you.

Wandere
12-26-16, 12:02
I was at Kolkata last week and nothing worked.

At the end of the day, called Priyanka, she welcomed the call but with her restrictions of time and place, we fixed for 11 am the following day.

Those who have not met her she is fine and presentable, the only thing is the boobs are small.

She compensated it with her, DFK, the pipe cleaning / vacuum cleaning and the Perfect orgasm, if you are in for rimming, she dabbles into it.

The time spent was worth, damage of 5 k.

But all said and done the amount spent is worth and worth repeat.

Cheers.

Picassown
12-26-16, 16:38
Pardon my ignorance and curiosity, but what does AH stand for, could not find it in the list of abbreviations.

I was at Kolkata last week and nothing worked.

At the end of the day, called Priyanka, she welcomed the call but with her restrictions of time and place, we fixed for 11 am the following day.

Those who have not met her she is fine and presentable, the only thing is the boobs are small.

She compensated it with her, DFK, the pipe cleaning / vacuum cleaning and the Perfect orgasm, if you are in for rimming, she dabbles into it.

The time spent was worth, damage of 5 k.

But all said and done the amount spent is worth and worth repeat.

Cheers.

Picassown
12-26-16, 17:48
Is she the one in Tollygn area. I had tried her girl once. May be a year back. If this is the SP you are referring, then I can tell you it's genuine, but she doesn't provide any pics in advance. Quality wise OK, ambiance is safe.

Try and share your experience.After fixing date and time reached the place, a very safe location. I had traveled by metro and thereafter it was a 5 minute rickshaw ride. The bird had has already reached so after a brief intro the action commenced. She was a petite 20 something. Small boobs, firm ass and a very tight pussy, she is probably new to the profession, but was eager to please.

Started DFK after stripping, her nipples were hard and pussy moist, two minutes of finger work on her clit and pussy, got her squirming and moaning with pleasure. After making her squirt got her to perform BBBJ. Her pussy was hygienic so I was tempted for DATY.

I introduced her to the fine art of 69, which involved me teaching her the right places to caress during a blow job. Whereas on my part tongue and finger work on her pussy and anus were the reciprocating actions. After 10 minutes of 69, both of us used a Listerine to sanitize the mouths and I introduced the protection barrier before actual penetration.

Did her in missionary for 6-7 minutes, she was squirming initially with pleasure, but towards the and she complained of some pain, so I gave up holding back and shot off the load. After removing the used FL I went to the washroom and decided to rest a bit before the second round. Then suddenly an astonishing thing happened, the girl started withering in pain saying that her lower abdomen was hurting very badly. She started crying, and I let The SP into the room, after quickly donning my Jeans. The girls condition began to worsen so both of us gently put her in a comfortable position. SP fetched some painkiller tablets while I made her drink a few sips of water. Seeing this girl cry was a big turnoff, besides she was in no condition to continue, therefore once the girl's condition stabilized somewhat I called it quits and walked out.

Overall it was an experience that started great but ended abruptly in an unanticipated fashion.

HornyAssAmGuy
12-26-16, 18:49
Yesterday I made a short trip to Kolkata with one of my old friend. We stayed at The Park. On reaching first I went to Bangur where I chose PIU who it seems is kind of OK with the massage and give usual service at the end which I found her to be not so bad.

Then in the evening I had a reference of one SP from our fellow ISGan Shockman who offered a Russian for 12 k but I couldn't avail the service as it was pretty crowded being Christmas evening and it was even difficult to walk on the road due to this and we reached the location near Grand Hotel late, by that time he has given to a different customer and I kept waiting for one and half hour with my friend and then we finally decided to leave for SG. First I went to Naya Dus and saw one hour Dance with my friend in first floor. He took her for shot and then I went to Rupashree and found one girl in 1st floor ADA. Beautiful face and sexy figure. Her rate was 5300/ HR but she was worth it would say. What a dancer she is! She danced to the tune of Shakira as well as famous Mujra song of Rekha from Umrahojaan as per my choice. And believe me she was equally good in both the styles. I was so excited that I decided to go for shot after the Dance. And she performed well there too.

Surprisingly they were not buzzing with a price even a bit although some of our friends have mentioned it. I paid in all new currencies of 2 k only.

Finally I came back to The Park and spend an hour or so at Tantra. It was having good crowd too.

All in all a satisfying experience highlight being ADA.

HAG.

EagerGuy
12-26-16, 19:32
Was desperate so tried multiple options and finally got success from locanto. Tried this bird. Very nice figure and very good attitude.You lucky guy! Please share the contact man. My PM is active.

Thanks in advance.

JackDesireMe
12-26-16, 20:10
Hi,

I a bit fond of CIM and deep throat. I know that Deep throat is available in Bangur spa by Mahua and Reshmi, is CIM also available? Seniors or any monger who enjoyed a wonderful BBBJ, Deepthroat and CIM, please suggest. Thanks in advance, PM activated. Merry Christmas.

Jack.

Rohit13
12-26-16, 23:47
The girls provided by SP M are always costly but very pretty. I planned to fuck this girl (Tia) for months and finally achieved it yesterday evening. The SP (female) is quite sweet and pretty too and one tends to like her. Reached the place after some guidance by her on phone. Pretty clean and safe place. Paid the amount to the SP and the session started while the SP waited outside.

We had the usual awkward chitchat and smoked before beginning. I was quite mesmerized by her looks and petite structure. She is in College (2nd year) and is 20 years old. We began caressing each other. I tried to kiss her but she was completely not into it. It was a major turn off as I am a fan of DFK and passionate kissing. She stripped herself and I reciprocated. She kissed all over my body and I pinched on her tiny boobs hard (it was evident on her face she didn't enjoy it, I cared less). She started sucking my tool, which was surprisingly good. The BBBJ technique was pleasuring and stimulating but nothing kinky like deep throat. As I had an appointment later and did not have much time decided to finish the first round without fucking her. I fingered her tight snatch and probed her backdoor also a bit (but she stopped me after few seconds), while she kept sucking my shaft. She was turned on and was really going at it. After more or less 15 minutes of intense sucking I squirted my load on her face and hands. She rushed to the bathroom and cleaned herself. The petite young girl scurrying towards the loo made me laugh.

We took a break: smoked a cigarette and chatted a bit. Finally we began Round 2. I sucked on her nipples and pressed them hard. I already had a hard on so turned her over and fucked her in doggystyle after wearing condom. She has a nice pair of round, smooth and soft ass cheeks. I firmly held them and fucked her deep and hard for few minutes. Then I turned her over and kissed her. Again, she was weirdly tight lipped and not much into it. It was a major turn off for me and my boner faded. She sat up and started sucking my dick to arouse it again. But nothing she did helped. The mood was spoiled. She continued sucking on my limp dick and eventually I did gain a boner after a bit of face fucking but was in no mood to fuck her again. She continued to suck me for more than 20 minutes and I came on her face and body again.

Overall not so satisfying because DFK is a must for me and I really couldn't fuck her that much, though I made her compensate for it with BBBJ for such a long time.

Details:

Face: 10/10.

Body: 10/10. I love petite structured girls.

Boobs: 7/10. Small but soft and smooth.

Pussy: 9/10. Shaved and tight.

GFE: 0/10. No DFK = No GFE from my point of view.

Damage: 10 k (2 shots) + 2 k place. Very pretty thing (PYT) but I don't think she's worth this much if the service is not great.

WIR: Not this girl. If the SP has something similar with better performance I may think about it.

CatchMe88
12-27-16, 03:18
Went to the spa in Salt Lake. They said they have Thai, local and NE available, but at that time (11.30 am) only local is available. The guy in counter said try her, she is good. I paid 2 k counter charge. The lady 'm' was a bit voluptuous with big racks. Age around 32. After 20 minutes question was popped. She only offered B2B and HJ for 3.5 and 1.5. No BJ or FS was offered. Did not seem like value for money for 32 years old. So skipped that. After the message she started teasing around my groin area to get me excited and then offered HJ for 1 k. Took it just to relieve myself.

She suggested next time I choose other girl who offers full service. Gave me the names as well.

CatchMe88
12-27-16, 06:03
Pardon my ignorance and curiosity, but what does AH stand for, could not find it in the list of abbreviations.Its Air hostess. Or as they mention in poorly written locanto ads, 'Air Hostage'.

NeedSex1
12-27-16, 06:21
The girls provided by SP M are always costly but very pretty. I planned to fuck this girl (Tia) for months and finally achieved it yesterday evening. The SP (female) is quite sweet and pretty too and one tends to like her. Reached the place after some guidance by her on phone. Pretty clean and safe place. Paid the amount to the SP and the session started while the SP waited outside.

We had the usual awkward chitchat and smoked before beginning. I was quite mesmerized by her looks and petite structure. She is in College (2nd year) and is 20 years old. We began caressing each other. I tried to kiss her but she was completely not into it. It was a major turn off as I am a fan of DFK and passionate kissing. She stripped herself and I reciprocated. She kissed all over my body and I pinched on her tiny boobs hard (it was evident on her face she didn't enjoy it, I cared less). She started sucking my tool, which was surprisingly good. The BBBJ technique was pleasuring and stimulating but nothing kinky like deep throat. As I had an appointment later and did not have much time decided to finish the first round without fucking her. I fingered her tight snatch and probed her backdoor also a bit (but she stopped me after few seconds), while she kept sucking my shaft. She was turned on and was really going at it. After more or less 15 minutes of intense sucking I squirted my load on her face and hands. She rushed to the bathroom and cleaned herself. The petite young girl scurrying towards the loo made me laugh...Please provide me the SP number as I am visiting Kolkata. My PM is active. I can help you in Mumbai.

Thanks.

RahulA9282
12-27-16, 06:36
Hi,

I a bit fond of CIM and deep throat. I know that Deep throat is available in Bangur spa by Mahua and Reshmi, is CIM also available? Seniors or any monger who enjoyed a wonderful BBBJ, Deepthroat and CIM, please suggest. Thanks in advance, PM activated. Merry Christmas.

Jack.Bro,

Both Reshmi and Mahua provide CIM.

JackDesireMe
12-27-16, 09:40
Pardon my ignorance and curiosity, but what does AH stand for, could not find it in the list of abbreviations.Hi bro,

AH means Air Hostess. This chick is famous as Priyanka AH as she claims that she was an Air Hostess. Actually there is 2 chicks with name Priyanka and both are famous in ISG for their great services. To differentiate, we call the Air Hostess girl as Priyanka AH. I hope it make sense to you now. Happy mongering bro, Merry Christmas and Happy New year 2017.

Jack.

Rakesh Oberoi
12-27-16, 10:17
Dear all,

I am in a new member to this forum. My experience of Kolkata spa's are good. Almost all of them offer what you call extra services. You just have to be a bit shameless and ask the girl. In the South side Santoshpur, Kasba etc you have some Spa's like the one near Avishikta which has local bong girls ready to do everything even without protection.Hi bro,

You mentioned about spas in Santoshpur. Can you be a bit more specific, because there are not many spas here. Neat Ajay Nagar side there is a Skonhead. So any chances there?

Also the one you referred to near Avisikta, are you talking about Florence?

Turgid
12-28-16, 13:49
I have visited this city for work in the past and have had some average sessions. I have read a few posts back. My company is considering sending me for a project in Kolkata in the near future and I am going to fight that tooth and nail.

NeoGuy11
12-28-16, 14:16
Hi folks!

New years eve. Winter is arrived!

Now, what does a guy want most in such a weather?

Yes! You guessed it correctly. A hot pussy!

Headed over to my fav spa. The counter guy suggested June, a Thai.

Presented the customary silk. Good English.

Age around 30 I suppose. Good body. Medium tits. Very very naughty.

Started with a good massage. I being a good boy, had the dispo on.

After removing it and go living ample attention to my bums, discussion on extras. Not too greedy. 2 k for everything I wanted.

So, a good session followed. Except DATY (I didn't want) and Anal (She didn't want).

Had a nice shower together.

CatchMe88
12-29-16, 08:17
Got a number for an SP from a Rakesh Oberoi and called him. He asked me to meet near Elgin Road and took me to a MP in one of the bylanes.

Around 5-6 girls were paraded and I chose Sonia, a Nepali. Around 27-28 years, medium height, big boobs and well bodied. After initial chit chat, we took off our clothes and started massaging me using talcum powder. She asked me where I had been before, I told her about a spa. She asked if there is any difference. So I told her some provide anal service as well. She was astonished and said no one would agree to that in this MP even if you pay 10000 to them. LOL.

I also asked her if she would agree for threesome next time. She could not understand, and after a pause asked 'You mean three girls at a time?' I cracked up and said no, I mean two girls, the third one would be me. She laughed said yes she would do that. I told her this room may be too small for a threesome, but I will think over it.

After about 10 minutes, she put on a condom on me and started BJ for about 5 minutes, after getting my dick excited she asked me whether she should climb on top. I agreed and we did WOT for about 5 minutes, then went missionary for another 2-3 minutes till the deed was done. Her pussy was a bit loose, however she managed to clench it when I was inside, so it felt good.

Overall a complete VFM for Rs 1500 + 2 k tip.

Boobs: 9/10- Big boobs with black nipple.

Pussy- 6/10 - a bit loose.

Ass- 7/10- Medium size, wanted to try doggy, but could not.

GFE- 6/10 - NOt expecting much GFE as per the rates, but we did chit chat and it was good.

Ambiance. Dingy, small room, with A/C.

WIR. Not the same girl, I also saw a tall girl with good racks, will try her maybe tomorrow (30th Dec).

Damage - 1500 + 100 tip + 100 to SP.

Thanks Rakesh Oberoi for the contact.

Vatachi
12-29-16, 10:14
Hi friends of the city of joy,

Visiting soon. Please share (PM) of good contacts, like Bangur spa details. Also any contact for deep throat and CIM will be much appreciated and reciprocated to.

GermanD
12-29-16, 10:16
Hello all fellow members and seniors,

I have recently moved to the city and new to this forum too. I found this as quite active forum. Being in Germany for long time I have quite good knowledge in the same field for some cities. So if anyone is going there and need any kind of informational help please feel free to contact me.

I would request you to help me by providing some contact details of indi / SP near Saltlake, Rajarhat, South Kolkata area. If I come through then will surely share across.

Thanks in advance and wish everyone a very Happy New Year ahead.

Cheers.

Rahul0811
12-29-16, 13:13
Well, the search began in early 2016 in ISG and other advertisement portals which publish phone numbers of SPs and Birds. I have a fetish for Bong housewife material women. So the search began I Locanto where the business is mostly done via MPs and few SPs who quote a high price. Te escorts who are available are also priced in 10 k plus range. My criteria was bong housewife with average body type and easy fir the pocket. Many SPs claime that they have housewifes who will charge 1200 to 1500 range. Initially I felt that tge meterial will not be of my liking. Hence stopped there.

Come Decwmber and after reseaechibg and talking with many a SPs I narrowed it down to 1 Mr. Are. He is a office going guy but has a network of good supply. After talking with him on the phone for over a month regarding cost and place. It was narrowed down to today. The profile is a 34 year old, fair skin Skin, good figure, an ass to die for, and yes. Brown eyes. She resembles almost similiar to yeter year actress Nagma.

So I was called to Baguihati Jora Mandir near the Titan showroom. The SP sent a 40 year old guy who escorted me to the den. The place is quite far from the main road and no cars can go. Its like a by lane. Obly cycle ricksaw can go in such path. I parked my car in a comfortable place of a local club lawn. Followed the path like a maze to the place. Once there its like a palacial building. A two storey house with all modern ameneties.

The Woman by the name of Mrs. T was already waiting for me. I paid the amount to tge SP and he left. As its winter month so AC was not required. Tge bed was a queen size with mirrors fitted on the headboard. I started chit gatting with Mrs. T. She is a friendly woman and asked her preferences and styles. She denied to anal sex and rest all was allowed. She put her phone on silent and started the deed. It includes DFK, lip to lip, complete HWE (housewife experience), massaging her 36 C boobs, feeling and slapping those juicy soft ass, a bit of body to body hugging massage. In short every fantasy I wanted to fulfill. She is an expert in playing with dick between boobs and trust me its heavenly. I had never ever experienced or read soneone has had this service. She is OK with smoking so a break of 5 minutes in between where both of us smoked and I played with her boobs and she with my ass. Also made a few smoke rings over her heavenly juicy tits.

Deed 1 was a 15 minute covered blowjob.

Deed 2 consisted of WoT to start with and ended with Miss position.

Here is the report:

Woman: 15 on 10.

Boobs: 9 on 10. There is a red mole on her left breast seemed akward.

Pussy: 8 on 10. Good enough tight for a 35 year old.

Ass: 10 on 10. Just heavenly. I kissed her good bye on her ass And not on her cheeks.

Attitude: Very friendly and amicable.

Overall experience: 10 on 10.

VFM: Good.

Repeatable: Definately yes. She has her own den near Ballygunge. So easy acces for South Kolkata people.

Pocket: 2200 including acc for 2 hours. 2 shots.

I do not have PM activated or else it would have been easy to share pics and mobile number.

NeoGuy11
12-29-16, 16:39
I have visited this city for work in the past and have had some average sessions. I have read a few posts back. My company is considering sending me for a project in Kolkata in the near future and I am going to fight that tooth and nail.Sigh!

If my company decided to send me for some project for a few days!

I find Kolkata to a pure heaven for a monger like me. Maybe I am biased because of SG.

And mind you, I like Delhi too. Have some really helpful mates there. Still would take Kolkata any day.

Rohit13
12-29-16, 20:36
This is an old report.

I was really horny on Christmas eve and my regular SP could not provide me the planned cuisine before the night long party. Sad and worried tried some new contacts from senior friends and one SP clicked (also a major thanks for the final help from the "Great" senior friend). Rates were quite high (no bargain) but the model provided was quite pretty and I was quite horny for a fuck so accepted. SP confirmed and visited the place in the evening.

SP S received me at the landmark and guided me to the flat. It was clean, hygienic and well maintained. The bathroom was spotless. After a long time visited such a wonderful place provided by any SP. The SP even offered me coffee. Very professional indeed- was impressed.

The girl was pretty, quite petite (seemed just 5 feet wearing a pair of 3 inch high heels) and had medium assets. We chatted a bit about our various trips and experiences, it was hilarious. We slowly started kissing (DFK and all). Her lipstick paint was all gone in few minutes. I stripped her naked and started eating her boobs. She was hurt when I bit her hard. She scolded me cutely and I stopped for few minutes only to bite again. She was furious but in a cute way. Without irritating her further, started playing with her clit. It turned her on instantly. She held my hand and rubbed her clit roughly. I started fingering her, found her G- spot and stimulated it vigorously. She came in few minutes, stopped me and cleaned my fingers. She got up sat beside me and gave a wonderful BBBJ. She could not take it in completely (tried though) but sucked with a nice arousing technique (which I liked).

Then I wore the cap and fucked her In missionary. She was not that tight. I Fucked her quite deep and long and turned her in doggy position. She was kind of not much into it and was pessimistic about its success. So stopped doggy after few minutes of thrusting and again turned her and pulled her to edge of the bed. Told her to lift her legs and hold them in a spread V position and asked her to spread her pussy with her both hands. Then I Pumped her deep and hard, spreading her legs further as much as I could with my hands without hurting her "much" . I came after 5-6 minutes of fucking like this. It was awesome.

Details:

Face: 8/10.

Body: 9/10. Petite.

Boobs: 8/10.

Pussy: 8/10.

Ass: 8/10.

Damage: 7 k (with place). Costly but pretty petite girl.

WIR: Not this girl. Will try other options from the SP. I liked his hospitality.

Rohit13
12-29-16, 21:04
Had these 2 today. Feeling sloshed. Reports will follow soon.

Shekhar647
12-30-16, 07:24
Bro,

Any recommendations on SG. Will be there tomorrow. If one has recommendation of providers with BJ and anal or otherwise good ones. That would be great.

Arobtihor
12-30-16, 10:38
Hi all,

I am new at this and recently bought subscription. Till now never have hobbies in India. I'll be traveling to Kolkata in Mid of Jan. Can anyone help me with some contacts in Kolkata (preferably college girls).

I want to know which hotels near Airport will be good. Also if I want long time, do I have to book for 2 people or one. Also want to know will it be an problem if I use my numbers as they are with my ID. If yes, then how do I get a SIM with another number.

Currently I don't have any contact to exchange.

But I can help with contacts in Toronto.

VJ7160
12-30-16, 12:47
Well, the search began in early 2016 in ISG and other advertisement portals which publish phone numbers of SPs and Birds. I have a fetish for Bong housewife material women. So the search began I Locanto where the business is mostly done via MPs and few SPs who quote a high price. Te escorts who are available are also priced in 10 k plus range. My criteria was bong housewife with average body type and easy fir the pocket. Many SPs claime that they have housewifes who will charge 1200 to 1500 range. Initially I felt that tge meterial will not be of my liking. Hence stopped there.

Come Decwmber and after reseaechibg and talking with many a SPs I narrowed it down to 1 Mr. Are. He is a office going guy but has a network of good supply. After talking with him on the phone for over a month regarding cost and place. It was narrowed down to today. The profile is a 34 year old, fair skin Skin, good figure, an ass to die for, and yes. Brown eyes. She resembles almost similiar to yeter year actress Nagma.

So I was called to Baguihati Jora Mandir near the Titan showroom. The SP sent a 40 year old guy who escorted me to the den. The place is quite far from the main road and no cars can go. Its like a by lane. Obly cycle ricksaw can go in such path. I parked my car in a comfortable place of a local club lawn. Followed the path like a maze to the place. Once there its like a palacial building...Hey bro,

Does the digits of the SP end with 339 by any chance?

Greetings,

1. Buy a subscription.

Thanks,

Jackson

VJ7160
12-30-16, 13:54
Hey guys,

Recently went to a spa in Saltlake. Had called them up and asked them the options, and got lucky when he told he had a NI as well. Booked her instantly, went and changed into dispos. And she entered, she looked like a total bomb, didn't want my excitement to come out on my face, so had my game face on. Started chatting with her and came to know she is from Lucknow. She did a good massage, giving me all the hints possible. Asked me and removed my dispos and put a towel for the sake of it. She charged 1 K for those big tits and HJ. Was ready for a BJ but didn't carry 2 K so couldn't get that. She is on my radar, going to take her. Damn cute and gives a good friendly experience.

Massage- 7/10.

Titties- 9/10.

HJ- 4/10.

Will go for her again and find the glory hole soon.

Cheers.

VJ.

VJ7160
12-30-16, 13:56
Had these 2 today. Feeling sloshed. Reports will follow soon.How much did they charge you? Recently got an SP providing with good chics including a tolly failed actress and making her ends meet. Telling me that he will charge around 7-8 K.

Find them a bit pricier.

RockAlpha
12-30-16, 16:52

So I was called to Baguihati Jora Mandir near the Titan showroom. The SP sent a 40 year old guy who escorted me to the den. The place is quite far from the main road and no cars can go. Its like a by lane. Obly cycle ricksaw can go in such path. I parked my car in a comfortable place of a local club lawn. Followed the path like a maze to the place. Once there its like a palacial building. A two storey house with all modern ameneties..Hi,

I have been looking for a HW in Kolkata, but haven't been able to find one. Is there anyway you can give some pointers to your SP or the lady directly. Want to start this new year with a bang.

Wish you a happy new year in advance.

Regards,

Alpha.

Akashsom
12-30-16, 21:27
Hello all,

I am new in this forum, this is my first post having visit in SG in 25 the Dec evening. After drink thinking about some fun and decided to go for joyride.

Take a pimp and go into 8/ building, as I want to go to Kareena or Mahi in prem bandhan. But this time try new one may be third floor, Priyanka the dreamgirl. I opted for dance for one hour. Very cute face and figure is excellent as the service is not up to the mark. But dance and presentation is OK type. All in one say its total value for money for her looks, skin and obviously figure. Disappointed with no DFK allowed.

Report card:

Looks: 8.

Boobs: 8 handful not big.

Figure: 9.

GFE: 7.

WIR: may be, hear that girls gives good service to repetitive customer.

Rohit13
12-30-16, 22:10
1st stop for my 3 shot evening was at SP S. He greeted me at the flat and was as hospitable as ever. He offered me coffee as last time, which I refused. The bathroom was clean as ever.

The model entered the room. She may have been drop dead gorgeous but now a bit older than the pic and had a tummy. So was disappointed. Being a thin girl lover, I was worried if I would even get a boner. We chatted for few minutes and found that her conversation in English is quite good. It finally got me in the mood. We laughed about our party blooper moments and enjoyed the time. Finally, we started kissing and I stripped her. She has a wonderful milky smooth fair skin (instant turn on. Hehe). Her boobs were handful. I caressed them and sucked / nibbled on them slowly. Soon I was biting the nipples and almost mauled the boobs, she didn't complain. I was fingering her but she said it was hurting so stopped. She asked me to sleep on the bed and kissed all over my body slowly. She moved on to my, now fully erect, dick and started what turned out to be a wonderful BBBJ. She mixed the slow and fast head movement with intermediate ball licking, it was great.

I stopped her before I cum and prepared her for missionary. I entered her and then slowly went deep, increasing the pace gradually. We were both enjoying it. She turned me over and rode me WOT. She was really into it. I pulled her to the edge of the bed, turned her ass towards me, and placed her legs straight in standing position. I entered her in doggy and banged her hard and deep. She was ecstatic in pleasure and moved in rhythm. I pulled her soft small ass cheeks and spanked mildly while fucking. I couldn't hold much longer and unloaded in the condom.

Overall, service was good and she's a high class girl but not my type. She seemed thin in the pic.

Details:

Face: 8/10.

Body: 5/10. Not Petite but others may like.

Boobs: 7/10.

BBBJ: 9/10.

Damage: 7 k (with place).

WIR: Not this girl. Will try if other petite girls are offered by SP.

Rohit13
12-30-16, 22:13
Black Top NE: 7 k.

Black dress and red / white checked skirt are the same girl: 6 k (2 shots).

Rohit13

How much did they charge you? Recently got an SP providing with good chics including a tolly failed actress and making her ends meet. Telling me that he will charge around 7-8 K.

Find them a bit pricier.

MarcTooHot
12-31-16, 07:01
Which spa in Saltlake bro? Can provide some leads about the name of spa & the NI babe.

Hey guys,

Recently went to a spa in Saltlake. Had called them up and asked them the options, and got lucky when he told he had a NI as well. Booked her instantly, went and changed into dispos. And she entered, she looked like a total bomb, didn't want my excitement to come out on my face, so had my game face on. Started chatting with her and came to know she is from Lucknow. She did a good massage, giving me all the hints possible. Asked me and removed my dispos and put a towel for the sake of it. She charged 1 K for those big tits and HJ. Was ready for a BJ but didn't carry 2 K so couldn't get that. She is on my radar, going to take her. Damn cute and gives a good friendly experience.

Massage- 7/10.

Titties- 9/10.

HJ- 4/10.

Cheers.

VJ.===============================================

Greetings,

1. Buy a subscription.

Thanks,

Jackson

KewlGuyy
12-31-16, 07:55
Dear brothers,

I am in Kolkata right now and staying in the Park Street area. Can any of our brothers help me with some excellent spa here where there is sure extra service provided? I read a lot about Bangur Spas but which one should I go for? It must be Clean & hygienic. I can help you guys with Delhi, Mumbai, Dubai.

Request you to revert quickly. My PM is active.

Thanks is advance!

Gogogo1
12-31-16, 11:15
Bro,

Give some hint where is the spa. In salt lake there are so many spa.

Thanks.

Hey guys,

Massage- 7/10.

Titties- 9/10.

HJ- 4/10.

Cheers.

VJ.

Raghubar
12-31-16, 14:10
1st stop for my 3 shot evening was at SP S. He greeted me at the flat and was as hospitable as ever. He offered me coffee as last time, which I refused. The bathroom was clean as ever.

The model entered the room. She may have been drop dead gorgeous but now a bit older than the pic and had a tummy. So was disappointed. Being a thin girl lover, I was worried if I would even get a boner. We chatted for few minutes and found that her conversation in English is quite good. It finally got me in the mood. We laughed about our party blooper moments and enjoyed the time. Finally, we started kissing and I stripped her. She has a wonderful milky smooth fair skin (instant turn on. Hehe). Her boobs were handful. I caressed them and sucked / nibbled on them slowly. Soon I was biting the nipples and almost mauled the boobs, she didn't complain. I was fingering her but she said it was hurting so stopped. She asked me to sleep on the bed and kissed all over my body slowly. She moved on to my, now fully erect, dick and started what turned out to be a wonderful BBBJ. She mixed the slow and fast head movement with intermediate ball licking, it was great.

I stopped her before I cum and prepared her for missionary. I entered her and then slowly went deep, increasing the pace gradually...As far as I remember the girl is Sania and she is originally from Assam. I think she is in business for a long time since My last encounter with her was in 2009, from a SP name Suraj, though Suraj has left the business of SP in due time and is no more active. As reported by Rohit she is good in bed though saggy.

I am not a good FR writer that's why I refrain from writing, though an active member and do try to help others via PM and it has been privilege for me that I am known to some members through ISG and they are still my friends and we remain in touch with each other via PM and Whatsapp.

FatDick96
12-31-16, 14:45
Hi folks!

Presented the customary silk. Good English.

Age around 30 I suppose. Good body. Medium tits. Very very naughty.

Started with a good massage. I being a good boy, had the dispo on.

After removing it and go living ample attention to my bums, discussion on extras. Not too greedy. 2 k for everything I wanted.

So, a good session followed. Except DATY (I didn't want) and Anal (She didn't want).

Had a nice shower together.Try taaam next time. She is uber cute. But gives only covered BJ. She's very friendly and you can manipulate her to massage your dick and inner thighs even without paying extras. I popped once during an intense 5 min dick massage. She asked FR tips and I said GV me BJ. Popped again. So 2 pops FR just 1 k.

Rohit13
01-01-17, 06:25
As far as I remember the girl is Sania and she is originally from Assam. I think she is in business for a long time since My last encounter with her was in 2009, from a SP name Suraj, though Suraj has left the business of SP in due time and is no more active. As reported by Rohit she is good in bed though saggy.

I am not a good FR writer that's why I refrain from writing, though an active member and do try to help others via PM and it has been privilege for me that I am known to some members through ISG and they are still my friends and we remain in touch with each other via PM and Whatsapp.SP Suraj is still in business and the girls name is Aisha. Noe I get how old she might be.

Sbr24
01-01-17, 07:36
Spa opposite CC1, Saltlake. Do they provide extra services?

Ratan456
01-01-17, 11:06
This is my FR from Baguiati SP. Was thirsty like anything for last few days to get a great fuck. Specifically my liking is curvy, tall and 30+ ladies. For a long time I did not have that kind of one. The SP what's app me the images and told the name as Raima. Well this SP has dogs in her house which I do not like. So hesitated for 2nd time. But dick was in need of some good action. So ultimately went to SP place. She was there from 12. MAN! She is just the thing I like.

Height: 5 ft 6 or 7.

Huge boobs which I could feel from her dress. We started chatting for a while. She has very good English accent. Her long legs were dragging me like hell. After chit chat we started the session. Little dance and then smooch. She is really a good sucker be it lips or dick. I did DFK for long time. Slowly stripped her and the melons came out. Man!I licked, bite and caressed the nipple like anything. Her expression was something to notice. She has little belly but that was OK with me. She kissed me all over and bite the nipples. Slowly reached to my erected dick and MAN the blowjob was simply awesome. While blowing she was looking at my eyes. I was about to come. Asked for 69 by seeing her racks but denied. Did a long DATY though and she was enjoying it thoroughly. Finished with missionary and Doggy with her. A long waited cum load. And what a relief.

Face= 8/10.

Boobs= 9/10.

Figure= 9/10 (For busty lovers).

GFE= 9/10.

Cost= 8 K.

WIR. Yes. If somebody has any good MILF / HW / curvy contacts please share.

RohitDhingra
01-01-17, 11:23
Hello bros,

Will be in Kolkata in a few days but just for 4 days this time so very limited time. Have bunch of stuff to do so essentially just have 1 day for mongering. Can visit Bangur spa but it's very far from my place. Will be staying in new Alipore in south Kolkata. Can some noble soul please provide contacts (indi, SP, Full Service spa) nearer to my place. Any help will be highly appreciated. I will be glad to help with Bangalore contacts if anyone need any. Please help your brother in need happy new year to everyone.

Kolkata Crown
01-01-17, 11:42
Hi mates,

Happy New Year to all mates of ISG. I have been off the forum for a long time, but not off mongering though. Have had few encounters in since my last query of Hamam Spa. Will list down my experiences of the last 6 odd months in the reports to follow. The places I went in the past has been the following:

1. Hamam Spa. Lita.

2. Hamam Spa. Name don't remember.

3. Osmosis SPa. Sussane.

4. Spa in Saltlake. Gracy.

5. Siam Thai Spa. Vida.

6. Bangur Spa. Piyali.

7. Bangur Spa. Preeti.

8. Ganja Park Spa. Sushma and Shraddha.

Might take time to write all the 8 FR but will do in the coming few days.

Cheers!

KoolGykol
01-01-17, 11:48
Can you guys share the number of some good independent escorts.

KoolGykol
01-01-17, 11:52

So I was called to Baguihati Jora Mandir near the Titan showroom. The SP sent a 40 year old guy who escorted me to the den..Please share contact.

Kolkata Crown
01-01-17, 12:12
Referring to my last post just going on to the FR directly, went to the spa with a Nearbuy coupon of 1700. The coupon gave 45 min of oil massage and 45 min of foam bath or the turkish hamam. A total of 90 minutes. Price wise it was VFM. Went in one of the rooms and was allotted a middle aged Thai therapist whose name I don't recall. The massage was good and the foam bath was even better. During foam bath I was stark nude and she was washing every corner of my body with a scrub. And all this while I was lying down royally on the bed and the therapist was doing all the hardowrk. The therapist after 1st 10 minutes was all the while insisting for extras but her body didn't excite me so I didn't go ahead with the extras. The massage experience was great though.

The spa was good and the rooms were very big. One of the biggest I have ever seen.

Since I left half satisfied I planned to return soon.

Kolkata Crown
01-01-17, 16:57
By the time I left after the 1st session I developed a decent rapport with the boy at the counter and he was more than helpful. I convinced him to charge me only the coupon rates at the counter and also that he lets me choose the therapist. To which he agreed. I landed up again in a couple of days and this time paid 1700 on counter and said if I do not like the therapist who enters the room I will ask it to be changed, to which he agreed. The therapist which came in was a bit plump and did not even give a welcome smile and so I asked for a change the next one who came up, she wasn't great either but then thought of going ahead anyways. The massage was just as usual but then the deed was fixed for BBJ and B2B at 3 garnds. The body was nothing to write about average petite Thai body. The B2B was good as this is the first time I had a soapy B2B.

Scorecard.

Face- 5/10.

Body- 5/10.

BBJ- 5/10.

VFM. Massage- 8/10, Extras- 5/10.

WIR. For massage may be but for extras only if I read that there is a new therapist and one who is a bomb.

Cheers!

Kolkata Crown
01-01-17, 17:19
Mates,

As per my previous FR this spa was the last in my list but I want to write this FR before I write the other FR's as I believe a good review can wait but a bad review should be posted ASAP.

It so happened that I read an FR by Rakesh Oberoi bro and was tempted to try a new bird from this spa called Sushma. I had never been to this place but knew the location, reached there at 8 and was greeted by an almost ugly looking girl with small boobs at the counter. She took me to another floor via a back door and the place from the go looked shady. But the review was in my head and wanted to go ahead with the session. On being asked about the therapist that girl called Shraddha said that no one else is available and only she is there to which I said that I won't be interested and would return some other day. I specifically asked about Sushma and she said that she will leave and won't be able to give service. When I almost stepped out she asked me to wait and called Sushma and asked her to give service for an hour. The counter charges were 1500 for an hour of dry massage, just for info. This place has no attached shower area. The girl Sushma was a normal NI in late 20's or early 30's but her racks looked good. After about 20 minutes we some how mutually came to hug each other and she became topless. After this the charges were fixed for 1000 for B2B and DFK. She has good tight boobs and she was playing well. I asked for BJ to which she said that I don't give that girl at the counter gives. I didn't like her but then I thought I will be kissing and sucking her doesn't matter who is sucking my dick down under. After clarifying about charges she said 1000 extra for her. So almost after 45 - 50 minutes she came to the chamber and got undressed. Now there were 2 naked girls 1 kissing and licking my upper body and the 2nd trying to seduce me by licking my ears. I somehow held Shraddha by her head and softly placed her lips on my Dick and was busy sucking and playing with Sushma. It was a decent threesome (mini) session. In sometime I unloaded in her hands. Now comes a twist in the tale- when I came to the counter to pay the girl Shraddha asked for 5000,1500 for each of them as counter charges and 1000 each as tips. I was shocked and irritated. I argued but to no avail as this girl was just ready to listen to any logic. I also thought of creating a scene but since it was almost 9:15 and there was no one else in the spa it would have been of no use to create such a ruckus. Nevertheless I just threw the money at their counter (5000) and came out swearing never to return.

It was not a good experience and would request you guys to stay away from this place. One more thing its my suggestion someone might have a different opinion and view. No offences to Rakesh Oberoi bro.

Again it is proved that in mongering your gut feeling is always good and correct!

Cheers!

RohitDhingra
01-01-17, 19:16
Visiting Kolkata after a year. Last time got a lot of help from fellow brothers and had fun with Mohua at Bangur. Please let me know which birds I can now try in Bangur and what are the other happening FS MPs at the moment, preferably in south Kolkata. Any SP or indi contact in south Kolkata will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Rakesh Oberoi
01-02-17, 03:52
Hello,

Sad to hear about this experience where perhaps things were not sorted out properly by their end.

However, I think you have read someone else's FR on Rebirth spa and not mine. As I have not written any experience at Rebirth.

Mates,

As per my previous FR this spa was the last in my list but I want to write this FR before I write the other FR's as I believe a good review can wait but a bad review should be posted ASAP.

It so happened that I read an FR by Rakesh Oberoi bro and was tempted to try a new bird from this spa called Sushma. I had never been to this place but knew the location, reached there at 8 and was greeted by an almost ugly looking girl with small boobs at the counter. She took me to another floor via a back door and the place from the go looked shady. But the review was in my head and wanted to go ahead with the session. On being asked about the therapist that girl called Shraddha said that no one else is available and only she is there to which I said that I won't be interested and would return some other day. I specifically asked about Sushma and she said that she will leave and won't be able to give service. When I almost stepped out she asked me to wait and called Sushma and asked her to give service for an hour. The counter charges were 1500 for an hour of dry massage, just for info. This place has no attached shower area. The girl Sushma was a normal NI in late 20's or early 30's but her racks looked good. After about 20 minutes we some how mutually came to hug each other and she became topless..

GermanD
01-02-17, 05:16
Happy new year to all the members of the forum.

Thanks a lot to Watermelon23 and Raghubar for your help. Anyone aware of Miss Jenny (SP) ? Received her contact recently but yet to try.

Still in hunt for indi near Saltlake / Rajarhat area. Can anyone help? PM is active.

Thanks in advance.

Arifsyed
01-02-17, 09:24
Hi mates,

Happy New Year to all mates of ISG. I have been off the forum for a long time, but not off mongering though. Have had few encounters in since my last query of Hamam Spa. Will list down my experiences of the last 6 odd months in the reports to follow. The places I went in the past has been the following:

1. Hamam Spa. Lita.

2. Hamam Spa. Name don't remember.

3. Osmosis SPa. Sussane.

4. Spa in Saltlake. Gracy...Bro,

Which spa at Salt Lake, you are talking about.

GermanD
01-02-17, 13:16
Spa opposite CC1, Saltlake. Do they provide extra services?Avoid the Thai one towards Saltlake municipal office. It's quite shabby and don't have quality stuff. Even all the rooms do not have attached bathroom. Most of the ladies are of mid 30 es.

KoolGykol
01-02-17, 14:30
Dear Forum member,

I am new to Kolkata mongering scene.

Please help me with good contact for SP or inde.

I will reciprocate for Delhi and Bangalore.

Please help.

Regards.

Sbr24
01-02-17, 18:20
Avoid the Thai one towards Saltlake municipal office. It's quite shabby and don't have quality stuff. Even all the rooms do not have attached bathroom. Most of the ladies are of mid 30 es.Thanks for your reply, I was asking about spa ritual.

Shada
01-02-17, 18:24
This was basically my experience at Hamam. I wasn't into the therapist at all. Ugly middle aged Thai with a little belly. Not someone I would ever pick for free, let alone pay for. Won't repeat.

By the time I left after the 1st session I developed a decent rapport with the boy at the counter and he was more than helpful. I convinced him to charge me only the coupon rates at the counter and also that he lets me choose the therapist. To which he agreed. I landed up again in a couple of days and this time paid 1700 on counter and said if I do not like the therapist who enters the room I will ask it to be changed, to which he agreed. The therapist which came in was a bit plump and did not even give a welcome smile and so I asked for a change the next one who came up, she wasn't great either but then thought of going ahead anyways. The massage was just as usual but then the deed was fixed for BBJ and B2B at 3 garnds. The body was nothing to write about average petite Thai body. The B2B was good as this is the first time I had a soapy B2B...

SeaHawk20
01-02-17, 19:19
Anyone have any info regarding recent group parties or so called desi version of orgies near diamond harber hotels. Heard some news during 31st party. Any kind of information will be helpful. Will reciprocate.

HardSolidNThik
01-02-17, 20:46
Mates,

It so happened that I read an FR by Rakesh Oberoi bro and was tempted to try a new bird from this spa called Sushma. I had never been to this place but knew the location, reached there at 8 and was greeted by an almost ugly looking girl with small boobs at the counter. She took me to another floor via a back door and the place from the go looked shady. But the review was in my head and wanted to go ahead with the session. On being asked about the therapist that girl called Shraddha said that no one else is available and only she is there to which I said that I won't be interested and would return some other day. I specifically asked about Sushma and she said that she will leave and won't be able to give service. When I almost stepped out she asked me to wait and called Sushma and asked her to give service for an hour. The counter charges were 1500 for an hour of dry massage, just for info. This place has no attached shower area. The girl Sushma was a normal NI in late 20's or early 30's but her racks looked good. After about 20 minutes we some how mutually came to hug each other and she became topless. After this the charges were fixed for 1000 for B2B and DFK. She has good tight boobs and she was playing well. I asked for BJ to which she said that I don't give that girl at the counter gives. I didn't like her but then I thought I will be kissing and sucking her doesn't matter who is sucking my dick down under. After clarifying about charges she said 1000 extra for her. So almost after 45 - 50 minutes she came to the chamber and got undressed. Now there were 2 naked girls 1 kissing and licking my upper body and the 2nd trying to seduce me by licking my ears. I somehow held Shraddha by her head and softly placed her lips on my Dick and was busy sucking and playing with Sushma.Bro,

You must be referring to my FR and not that of Rakesh (poor soul). I wrote about the threesome session.

I actually wrote what I got. Am quite stunned with the incidences that you faced. Firstly:

Miss Su gave me a long BBJ for at least 10 minutes. I donno why she denied you.

Then,

I negotiated well before the deed (which in your case doesn't seem to be).

Yes, the place is not very up standard, but there are showers in both the rooms where I have slept (literally). One on the left after entering and other inside. They are more or less clean.

I really feel bad for your experience. I have never taken this 'Shraddha' gal, neither I have seen her. So, no idea.

Sorry Bro. Am just clueless after hearing (reading) you.

All the best next time.

Rakesh1
01-03-17, 08:36
Hello friend,

I am in Kolkata for today & Tomorrow, looking for model escorts or girls with good services. Price does not matter till 20 K its OK. Kindly help. I am regular from Delhi, if you need any help in Delhi, same will be reciprocated immediately. Kindly share contact, damage & reference if possible. Looking forward for your help.

Ilovmuff
01-03-17, 10:02
Hi folks,

There is an SP named are on the locanto who advertises for housewives his number ending with 117. Has anybody tried him out? Serious dearth of good and reliable SPs in Kolkata.

Gogogo1
01-03-17, 18:06
Hi brother,

Plan to stay in Kolkata for couple days, office will be in Sec-5 salt lake. Could any brother help me with GF friendly hotel in Kolkata not necessary in Saltlkae where I can take girl easily I called couple of hotel in Saltlake they said even with ICard they will not allow girl (I said my girl friend) to room. Please help my PM is active. Thanks.

Marzil
01-04-17, 01:42
Can anyone update me about the ongoing rates at the Bangur spa?

KolsFun122
01-04-17, 11:22
Hi all,

I am looking for spas with FS- appreciate your feedback.

I have already heard about Bangur spa and Ganja park spas. Have also tried country spa.

Any other insights. Please share.

I am looking for decent facilities and Indian / Thai therapists.

Do all Thai therapists offer FS? I was refused at Hamam and Pravada.

Thanks.

NotTooFair
01-04-17, 13:04
Dear KaranveErmitta,

Would love to get more information about the place. My PM is active. Help a newbie?

As per my last report, yesterday I called up the same spa booked an appointment, purchased nearby coupon at 899.

Called the Thai girl, spoke to her about the appointment and while talking also told her I only have a 2000 rupees new note nothing else, so I will get all the same services as before.

First she said please add more but I told her I have nothing else, if you agree then only I will come or else I will cancel the appointment, to which she immediately agreed.

Reached the spa, was asked to wait for 5 minutes and then was directly towards the room, while I was changing she knocked and I asked her to come in, she looked and smiled and looked the door..

NotTooFair
01-04-17, 13:10
Dear Neoguy11,

I have PM activated. Can share more information about this place? I have a thing for Thais.

Thank you!

Hi folks!

Presented the customary silk. Good English...

Sbr24
01-04-17, 17:45
SP asking to come to HHI for incall, can anyone please suggest if it is safe to go there?

Thanks in advance.

Raghubar
01-05-17, 02:18
SP asking to come to HHI for incall, can anyone please suggest if it is safe to go there?

Thanks in advance.HHI is a star category hotel. I do not think there will be any issue by going to HHI. As far as I know the reliable SP operates from star category hotels only. Enjoy your visit.

Fuckmiester2
01-05-17, 05:08

Thanks in advance.Check up my old posts.

If it is the same SP, it would be genuine.

Poor service from the girl though.

Cheers.

CatchMe88
01-05-17, 05:15
HC cracks escort whip.

Our legal Reporter.

Jan. 4: Take strict action against individuals and organizations promising good-looking female escorts, Calcutta High Court directed police today.

Justice Joymalya Bagchi described the practice as "civilized prostitution" while ordering the police "to initiate proceedings under the immoral trafficking act against the accused".

The judge was hearing a petition moved by Krishnendu Roy of Murshidabad's Khagra. Roy alleged in his petition that he had lost Rs 8.35 lakh by believing in two youths who promised to send him two female escorts.

Roy's advocate, Anjan Bhattacharya, claimed before the court that even the cops in Khagra and the Murshidabad police superintendent hadn't taken any action against the two.

"My client had contacted Bapi Dey and Amit Roy, who claimed to be residents of Salt Lake, after seeing an advertisement in a daily. They let him speak to some girls on the phone," he said.

"My client was told that he had to deposit a certain sum at a nationalized bank's Salt Lake branch. After he deposited it, he was told that he had to deposit a second installment. He deposited Rs 8.35 lakh between December 16, 2015, and February 2, 2016."

Once he realized he had been cheated, Roy lodged an FIR with Khagra police station against the two. The police started a cheating case. "When they failed to arrest the culprits, my client approached the district police chief. But he, too, didn't take any action. So, he moved court," he said.

The judge asked state counsel Tapas Ballav Mondal why the police hadn't filed a case under the immoral trafficking act. The order for strict action came when Mondal said the police faced problems while tackling such cases.

RahulA9282
01-05-17, 07:03
Can anyone update me about the ongoing rates at the Bangur spa?Though there are reports here of the charges being hiked to 4. 5 k inclusive of all, but when I went there last before 15 days, I paid only 4 k.

LovingTheLife
01-05-17, 16:26
While going through the NB deals and homed on to an ayurvedic spa on VIP Road. Taken an appointment and bought a coupon at 0. 7 k. Reached the spa. Since it was my first time hence could not choose. Lotted a slim girl. Did not wear the dispo and she was OK with that. Expectation was rising. Gave a gd bum massage with ample touches to correct places. While she was massaging my back standing near my head I gradually started feeling her butt. It was quite firm and seeing no resistance I took her trouser off then told her to take off her rest of the clothing. She willfully did that. Now we were in our birthday suit. We felt each other in every possible ways. Then I asked her for FS. She was slightly hesitant as it seems girls here generally don't do it. Anyway when I told her that I'm carrying the condom, she was ok with that. Then we did the the action in 3 to 4 positions. Then came into her inside the condom. It was a quite a satisfying exp with a gd GFE attitude. And can you believe that till the end she had not asked for any money. But I was quite satisfied and gave her 0. 8 k. She was very happy. Came out with a happy mind.

Damage: 0. 7 k+0. 8 k.

Girl: 6/10.

DFK:8/10.

Overall vfm. Wir: sure.

HornyAssAmGuy
01-05-17, 16:35
I reached Kolkata on 1st afternoon and checked to my fav hotel The Park. From there in the evening I went to SG. Took my pimp and visited Building No. 3 a new addition near Building 10 first and spent two hours with Heena. The girl was quite well behaved and had a good time with Dance shot programme with a damage of 6.4 K (3.2 K x 2). She told me that in an hour distance from SG there is a place where people go watch Mukta and also continue to finish with shot. There are 3 such buildings there. I have not come across any such discussion from anyone in the past in the forum. Any inputs would be appreciated.

Then I went to Ganga Human and selected Madhu. Quite a chirpy girl. I took for 1 hour dance with the same rate. She told me that she is a girl whose mother hails from Kolkata and dad from Bihar. Anyway found her very popular among people from Central India which she shared with me. Price was 3. 2 K only.

Time well spent and reached Tantra at 11.30. It was not that buzzing probably because people who may come on the previous night didn't want to come again. I stayed for around half and hour and slept.

Next first head my lunch Molan Rogue and headed for Bangur. Selected a new girl Mithi. She was OK in MSG nothing extraordinary. Anyway but I had to pay 4.5 k only as was the revised rate as told by them whether you pay through cash or card.

Finished my session and headed to airport for return.

Hope all would have found report good.

HAG.

Stanley Zucker
01-05-17, 16:39
Newbie here fellas. Just wanted to inform you guys that Miss Su from Osmo day spa is unavailable because she went to her home town and she won't be coming back to the spa. Called up the spa and asked for her but that's what they told me. Happy mongering.

DeadCigar
01-05-17, 18:17
Is the spa in VIP or Kestpr on nb. And amount is. 7 k?

While going through the NB deals and homed on to an ayurvedic spa on vip Road. Taken an appointment and bought a coupon at 0. 7 k. Reached the spa. Since it was my first time hence could not choose. Alotted a slim girl. Did not wear the dispo and she was ok with that. Expectation was rising. Gave a gd bum massage with ample touches to correct places. While she was massaging my back standing near my head I gradually started feeling her butt. It was quite firm and seeing no resistance I took her trouser off then told her to take off her rest of the clothing. She willfully did that. Now we were in our birthday suit. We felt each other in every possible ways. Then I asked her for FS. She was slightly hesitant as it seems girls here generally don't do it. Anyway when I told her that I'm carrying the cndm, she was ok with that. Then we did the the action in 3 to 4 positions. Then came into her inside the cndm. It was a quite a satisfying exp with a gd GFE attitude. And can you belive that till the end she had not asked for any money. But I was quite satified and gave her 0. 8 k. She was very happy. Came out with a happy mind.

Damage: 0. 7 k+0. 8 k.

Girl: 6/10.

GFE:8/10.

DFK:8/10.

Overall vfm. Wir: sure.

DuttaBapu
01-05-17, 18:44
Hi,

Visited Kolkata on a 5 day tour from 26 December to 31st. I am a big fan of SG and this time I visited SG thrice.

Day 1:

Directly went to KD building where I met Sita Bhabhi. She knows my preferences well and provided me Lovely. I won't elaborate much just conclude with the statement that Lovely is a pure gem in the building. So far, the best. I was so tired after overnight sleepless train journey that I told her I don't want to go for a shot. She obliged. She provided me unforgettable body massage with her strong hands which I suppose better than most body masseurs. Head to toe Body massage was followed by body licking, ass rimming, BBBJ and CIM twice at a stretch! I was a fully satisfied dead man when the session completed. My scorecard for lovely.

Looks: 4/10.

Body: 4/10 (heavy).

Boobs: 7/10 (Heavy but firm).

Massage: 10/10.

BBBJ: 10/10 (with twice CIM).

Pussy: did not try.

Loss: 600+200 (tips).

MashroomLund
01-05-17, 22:22
Hello friends.

Need to to know good clean and hygenic spas in kolkata.

I am coming from Gurgaon and can help. If some.comes to gurgaon.

Please pm me details.

Rohit13
01-06-17, 00:16
A little tired but not satisfied from the first fuck session reached SP A's location. I went inside and was instantly happy seeing the girl. She was as fair and pretty as in the image. I was late and she was waiting for me for over an hour, still she gave me a warm and welcoming smile. I paid the SP and she tried to close the door after he left but it was jammed and was very difficult to close, I offered to help but she applied a lot of strength and finally was able to do it and locked the door. She was happy and lifted her hands in joy, she was so kiddish. I loved the attitude.

We chatted for sometime while songs were playing on the TV. I teased her about some Hollywood actors she liked, she was angry in a cute way. She pushed me on the bed and started kissing me, I reciprocated. She had tasty lips, I devoured them while feeling her ass and boobs over her clothes. She shed her clothes and so did I. She had small boobs just as much as I like. I played with them and sucked on those perky nipples. I got horny and bit on her nipples hard at which point she pleaded not to mark her in any way as she is meeting her BF later. She didn't stop me though. Then I began rubbing her clit still nibbling on her boobs. I inserted a finger inside her warm tight pussy but she stopped me saying fingering hurts her. So I kept rubbing her clit and her pussy was dripping wet. All this time, she was constantly stroking my manhood with varying pace. She moved onto my dick and cleaned it with a paper napkin. I asked her for CBJ and she said she prefers that. The condom was on (I brought a flavored one) and she sucked on my dong like no tomorrow. She gave a wonderful BJ with intermittent ball licking. I loved how she took care of the tip. I asked her to lay flat on the bed and entered her in missionary slowly and then increased the pace. She moaned and her facial expression changed every time I pounded hard and went deep which I enjoyed a lot. I fucked her for quite some time before cumming.

We chatted a while about her. I learned she just finished her bachelors and is 21 years old. I was exhausted and wondered if there is anymore left in me. She started hugging me and kissing all over my body while I caressed her soft ass. I had a mild erection and told her my concern. She said no problem and will get me fully erect in no time. She started her wonderful BJ again. She tapped my penis tip with her tongue which felt awesome. To my surprise, I was fully erect in no time as she promised. Satisfied with her achievement she started riding me and was really enjoying it. I held her breasts firmly while she kept riding me. Then I moved her to doggy position. She got scared as she said it generally hurts her. I assured her that I would be gentle. LOL. She believed me. Inserted full length in one go, she shrieked but didn't complain. I continued fucking her in doggy as hard and fast as I could, clenching on those smooth and soft ass cheeks and moving her back and forth. I squirted inside her in few minutes (condom on).

She later complained about the doggy-style fuck hurting, but still smiled. Overall a nice GFE experience with a pretty college girl.

Details:

Body: 8/10. Cannot call her petite as she is tall but she is slim.

Boobs: 9/10. I like them small.

CBJ: 8/10.

GFE: 9/10.

Damage: 6 k 2 shots (with place).

WIR: Nope. Variety is the Spice of life.

FatalFuck
01-06-17, 07:48
I reached Kolkata on 1st afternoon and checked to my fav hotel The Park. From there in the evening I went to SG. Took my pimp and visited Building No. 3 a new addition near Building 10 first and spent two hours with Heena. The girl was quite well behaved and had a good time with Dance shot programme with a damage of 6.4 K (3.2 K x 2). She told me that in an hour distance from SG there is a place where people go watch Mukta and also continue to finish with shot. There are 3 such buildings there. I have not come across any such discussion from anyone in the past in the forum. Any inputs would be appreciated.

Then I went to Ganga Human and selected Madhu. Quite a chirpy girl. I took for 1 hour dance with the same rate. She told me that she is a girl whose mother hails from Kolkata and dad from Bihar. Anyway found her very popular among people from Central India which she shared with me. Price was 3. 2 K only.

Time well spent and reached Tantra at 11.30. It was not that buzzing probably because people who may come on the previous night didn't want to come again. I stayed for around half and hour and slept..Bro,

How was this This Mithi girl in extra service wise. You definitely got FS since it is Bangur. Please give a brief about her looks and service. I would love to change from my regular girls to a new bird.

Thanks.

MadMonkey2013
01-06-17, 09:02
Rohit13 Great report brother.

IAmTheBest
01-06-17, 10:27
Located in New Alipore. Been there recently. Present offer 1 k for 1 hour. Choice of therapist very poor. 2 nos Bengali Gal available. Aged in their late 20's. Poor service. Poor attitude. Offering extras 1 k for HJ with top access. 2 k for B2B. 3 k for FS. Bargained FS for 2 k. Very mechanical. Privacy is poor as the cubicles have glass walls. Can hear the next cubicle. Ambiance is poor. Attached shower available. But not VFM in terms of therapists.

Avihiim
01-06-17, 11:39
Is this a GF friendly place? Also if any good SPs operate from here and someone can help a newbie with good reliable contacts would be much grateful to the good people here. I've sent a bunch of PMs to senior folks but have not heard back unfortunately. Counting on your help for a good time in Kol. Only there 1 night day after.

VJ7160
01-06-17, 12:26
Any ideas about taking the membership through Paytm. If we anybody can help it would be great.

Turgid
01-06-17, 13:18
HC cracks escort whip.

Our legal Reporter.

Jan. 4: Take strict action against individuals and organizations promising good-looking female escorts, Calcutta High Court directed police today.

Justice Joymalya Bagchi described the practice as "civilized prostitution" while ordering the police "to initiate proceedings under the immoral trafficking act against the accused".

The judge was hearing a petition moved by Krishnendu Roy of Murshidabad's Khagra. Roy alleged in his petition that he had lost Rs 8.35 lakh by believing in two youths who promised to send him two female escorts.

Roy's advocate, Anjan Bhattacharya, claimed before the court that even the cops in Khagra and the Murshidabad police superintendent hadn't taken any action against the two.

"My client had contacted Bapi Dey and Amit Roy, who claimed to be residents of Salt Lake, after seeing an advertisement in a daily. They let him speak to some girls on the phone," he said.

"My client was told that he had to deposit a certain sum at a nationalized bank's Salt Lake branch. After he deposited it, he was told that he had to deposit a second installment. He deposited Rs 8.35 lakh between December 16, 2015, and February 2, 2016."

Once he realized he had been cheated, Roy lodged an FIR with Khagra police station against the two. The police started a cheating case. "When they failed to arrest the culprits, my client approached the district police chief. But he, too, didn't take any action. So, he moved court," he said.

The judge asked state counsel Tapas Ballav Mondal why the police hadn't filed a case under the immoral trafficking act. The order for strict action came when Mondal said the police faced problems while tackling such cases.Krishnendu Roy should have been prosecuted for stupidity.

JagMohan123
01-06-17, 13:29
This is my FR from Baguiati SP. Was thirsty like anything for last few days to get a great fuck. Specifically my liking is curvy, tall and 30+ ladies. For a long time I did not have that kind of one. The SP what's app me the images and told the name as Raima. Well this SP has dogs in her house which I do not like. So hesitated for 2nd time. But dick was in need of some good action. So ultimately went to SP place. She was there from 12. MAN! She is just the thing I like.

Huge boobs which I could feel from her dress. We started chatting for a while. She has very good English accent. Her long legs were dragging me like hell. After chit chat we started the session. Little dance and then smooch. She is really a good sucker be it lips or dick. I did DFK for long time. Slowly stripped her and the melons came out. Man!I licked, bite and caressed the nipple like anything. Her expression was something to notice. She has little belly but that was OK with me. She kissed me all over and bite the nipples. Slowly reached to my erected dick and MAN the blowjob was simply awesome. While blowing she was looking at my eyes. I was about to come. Asked for 69 by seeing her racks but denied..Hi,

Nice FR. How to reach SP. I am not a paid member. Looking forward to a helpful reply.

Krishnendu
01-06-17, 14:14
HHI is a star category hotel. I do not think there will be any issue by going to HHI. As far as I know the reliable SP operates from star category hotels only. Enjoy your visit.If the SP is named as SAM, it is genuine and at present, May be for few days he can provide some girls related to aviation industry, by pik looks good.

LovingTheLife
01-06-17, 14:46
Is the spa in VIP or Kestpr on nb. And amount is. 7 k?I think you are correct.

VTPunt
01-06-17, 14:52
Well, most of what I am describing are my travails at famed Bangur spa.

2 times in last 1 month with Ms. M (yes, the same one) who gave excellent, slurpy BBBJ.

Both the visits, I came 3 times in 1 HR sessions followed by another session of BBBJ during shower although I didn't come as she managed to extract all my juices.

One visit where I didn't take Ms. M, I tool Ms P (not the petite one but the busty one).

She managed a great BBBJ not as involved as Ms M's session but loved rimming.

Came during WOT session. Didn't want to prolong to second session and left after a quick shower.

My scores:

Ms. M.

Face 5/10.

Boobs 6/100 (not big but OK).

BBBJ 10/10 (isn't this what she is famous for?

FS 8/10.

Ms. P.

Face 7/10.

Boobs 8/10 (massive handful / more than mouth full).

FS 7/10.

BBBJ 7/10.

One thing that I noticed was few marks, pimple like things on Ms M when I flipped her over for a doggy. I had protection on although I was alarmed.

Will visit again and want to try 4 hands massage and stuff.

Have fun and stay safe.

VTPunt.

Lachhipur Wala
01-06-17, 15:42

Time well spent and reached Tantra at 11.30. It was not that buzzing probably because people who may come on the previous night didn't want to come again. I stayed for around half and hour and slept.

Next first head my lunch Molan Rogue and headed for Bangur. Selected a new girl Mithi. She was OK in MSG nothing extraordinary. Anyway but I had to pay 4.5 k only as was the revised rate as told by them whether you pay through cash or card.

Finished my session and headed to airport for return.

Hope all would have found report good.

HAG.Heena has pointed a new area, so give more details of such buildings.

Lachhipur Wala
01-06-17, 15:48
Hi,

Visited Kolkata on a 5 day tour from 26 December to 31st. I am a big fan of SG and this time I visited SG thrice.

Day 1:

Directly went to KD building where I met Sita Bhabhi. She knows my preferences well and provided me Lovely. I won't elaborate much just conclude with the statement that Lovely is a pure gem in the building. So far, the best. I was so tired after overnight sleepless train journey that I told her I don't want to go for a shot. She obliged. She provided me unforgettable body massage with her strong hands which I suppose better than most body masseurs. Head to toe Body massage was followed by body licking, ass rimming, BBBJ and CIM twice at a stretch! I was a fully satisfied dead man when the session completed. My scorecard for lovely.

Looks: 4/10.

Body: 4/10 (heavy).

Boobs: 7/10 (Heavy but firm).

Massage: 10/10.

BBBJ: 10/10 (with twice CIM).

Pussy: did not try.

Loss: 600+200 (tips).Quality and quantity of girls in k the? Safe and easy way to go there direct? Write your reports of next days in sg.

Picassown
01-06-17, 20:07
After an abrupt ending at SP Sonali's den (read my previous FR), was tempted to try again. Another phone call to her from Park Street and the deal was fixed. This time she encouraged me to go for Bengali Bhabhi. Caught a couple of beers and boarded the metro for the 25 minute ride to destination. After a 5 min rickshaw ride reached the den. The bird was already there. Paid the cash upfront and the door was locked. The room was having a strong canine smell as Sonali keeps 2 dogs at home, decided to light a cigarette to mask the odor. The girl also took a cigarette from my pack and light chitchat followed. She was around 35 yrs old and quiet busty with a dusky complexion. Her name was Ritu and she bore a strong facial resemblance to Ishika the bird whose FR I wrote earlier. When I asked her if she knew Ishika she said yes that Ishika is a friend and usually people confused them to be sisters which was not true (I remain unconvinced). After stripping she invited me for a nude waltz to the tune of TV songs that were being played to drown out our sounds. It was no great fun as she had no great moves. She gave a Decent DFK and BBJ but her pussy was flabby and loose, while the boobs were huge, they were saggy. For the first shot I placed Johnny between those massive mammaries and shot off on her face.

Another round of smoke and small talk followed which was interrupted by a call from her husband. She cool replied that she at Sonali's den on the job. Intrigued, I inquired if her hubby knew about he WG status. She confirmed that she has been a WG for Past 5 yrs and her hubby is cool about it.

Round 2 was a very mechanical foreplay akin to south Indian style B grade porn. The girl was trying but simply lacked the talent. Humped her in Miss and Doggy but began to lose motivation so had to wind up with a tit job again cumming on her face.

Report card.

Looks 6.

Boobs 6 (saggy).

Ass 4 small and shapeless.

Pussy 3.

DFK 6.

BJ 6.

WIR: No.

Tip: At Sonali's avoid the MILF go for the younger stuff.

Damage 5 K.

SandipWantSex
01-07-17, 03:34
A little tired but not satisfied from the first fuck session reached SP A's location. I went inside and was instantly happy seeing the girl. She was as fair and pretty as in the image. I was late and she was waiting for me for over an hour, still she gave me a warm and welcoming smile. I paid the SP and she tried to close the door after he left but it was jammed and was very difficult to close, I offered to help but she applied a lot of strength and finally was able to do it and locked the door. She was happy and lifted her hands in joy, she was so kiddish. I loved the attitude.

We chatted for sometime while songs were playing on the TV. I teased her about some Hollywood actors she liked, she was angry in a cute way. She pushed me on the bed and started kissing me, I reciprocated. She had tasty lips, I devoured them while feeling her ass and boobs over her clothes. She shed her clothes and so did I. She had small boobs just as much as I like. I played with them and sucked on those perky nipples. I got horny and bit on her nipples hard at which point she pleaded not to mark her in any way as she is meeting her BF later. She didn't stop me though..Bro nice FR.

Can you pm me about your SP and the girl name. Reciprocation is guaranteed.

Dmishra
01-07-17, 10:30
In spa and new Alipore. Is there a married boudi among the two bongs? Last day I was going in front of spa and and saw a married lady wearing t-shirt and jeans standing at about 9 pm. Time for the spa to close.

Located in New Alipore. Been there recently. Present offer 1 k for 1 hour. Choice of therapist very poor. 2 nos Bengali Gal available. Aged in their late 20's. Poor service. Poor attitude. Offering extras 1 k for HJ with top access. 2 k for B2B. 3 k for FS. Bargained FS for 2 k. Very mechanical. Privacy is poor as the cubicles have glass walls. Can hear the next cubicle. Ambiance is poor. Attached shower available. But not VFM in terms of therapists.

DuttaBapu
01-07-17, 12:06
Dear monger friends,

I wrote my experience with Lovely in the KD building the other day. As our senior member Lacchipuwr wala asked, the quality of girls in the KD building is proportionate to the amount you pay. After all, we get for what we pay. However, there are a few girls there who are by far better than some girls in the mid range baris of SG. Quantity of girls in the building is something you can never be assured of since girls come and go everyday. But of course, it is pretty safe to visit out there at any given time of the day. You need not take any help of pimp to reach KD. Just enter the Masjid Bari street from the Tramline (Rabindra Sarani) entry point. As you enter the Masjid Bari street, proceed for some 10-20 meters and you will see a swan chariot in your right side. Thats it! Enter through the corridor of two buildings and at the end of the corridor ask anyone for Sita bhabhi. Or may be 90% chance is there you meet herself in the entry point itself.

Anyway, after I came out of KD on 26th December, I wanted for some more and once again entered SG through Durgacharan Mitra Street from tramline entry point. Just crossing the Nepali building, I searched for my old pimp Ramnath. Unfortunately, he was not there. As per the other pimps, he had gone to his native place in UP. I asked another aged pimp (did not ask his name) to show me some young girls who do give BBBJ. He took me to several buildings and at last I selected a Bengali petite girl with least of make ups for 1 HR. She quoted 1800/ and the rate was fixed at 1000. I did not asked the building no. But it was in the left side of the DC mitra street as you enter from the tramline side. Her name as quoted was Pinki.

Had good 1 HR session with her. She was dusky, slim, yet, had nice assets with proper curvy figure. Her age might not have crossed 20. I guess. She told she was new in the business and showed some shyness in the business and for first few minutes I had to work hard to arouse her. For first few minutes she have tight lipped kisses which were converted into tongue sucking, body licking, BBBJ in due course. Started her in missionary and after sometime changed to Doggy and finally cummed in reverse cowgirl.

My scorecards for Pinky:

Face & Complexion: 5/10 (Dusky).

Body: 8/10 (Slim and Curvy).

Boobs: 9/10 (Firm and Tight not less than 34 size).

GFE: 6/10 (Showed shyness for first quarter).

BBBJ: 6/10 (just above average).

Pussy: 8/10 (Tight).

Wir: generally no, since I hardly repeat.

HornyAssAmGuy
01-07-17, 15:16
Nothing great, massage skills are also quite amateurish.

Would say Mahua is far better.

FS was there but not worth the total revised damage involved of 4.5 K.

And moreover they are not looking into the maintenance of the bathroom fittings also which is very annoying at that kind of cost.

I hope they care about customer satisfaction on this aspect also.

Regards.

HAG.

Bro,

How was this This Mithi girl in extra service wise. You definitely got FS since it is Bangur. Please give a brief about her looks and service. I would love to change from my regular girls to a new bird.

Thanks.

MarcTooHot
01-07-17, 18:00
Hey guys,

Massage- 7/10.

Titties- 9/10.

HJ- 4/10.

Cheers.

VJ.Hey bro,

Are you talking about royal Thai near Pnb crossing? I had been there a cpl of times but couldn't see any NI babe there.

Is is any other spa in salt lake? Please provide some hint.

Marctoohot.

RockAlpha
01-08-17, 07:13
Hi,

For long I have been a silent reader. I am not a regular monger, so never posted anything. Yesterday, after a long time I contacted my SP and asked for a girl. Got a petite girl's photo. Liked her, fixed rate (LT) . He messaged me the address of the house. Went there, was met by the SP and the girl. Paid the money and then SP left. Ordered dinner and started chit chat with the girl, Piu. About the deed, very good experience. She didn't disappoint. Petite figure, boobs like big lemons, pussy a bit tight. Total GFE, DFK, BBBJ, ANAL, etc. Fucked her 4 times till early hours of the morning. Actually she fucked me (literally), she moans like anything and loves DFK. Overall lovely experience.

This is my first FR.

Cheers!

MashroomLund
01-08-17, 07:48
Hi friends please help with sure short extra spas in kolkata.

I am not into full sex. More towards BJ and access to body.

I am first timer in kolkata. I can help very well in gurgaon and Delhi.

Please share.

SaltLake7777
01-08-17, 10:35
Hello friends,

This is my second post from another user ID as I forgot the last one's password, anyways writing about my resent experience at another Spa in Salt Lake near CC1. Please guess the name from the title.

I booked an appointment over the phone & asked about the therapists, they said they have 7-8 therapists & they'll change if I don't appreciate. Reached the spa at 12 noon. A fat & short female was at the reception, paid Rs 1600 for oil massage, was guided to the room by a boy, Room was standard with A/C, shower cubicle. As I changed & wore the disposal, the therapist entered. A short & dusky female with very average looks. She started the massage & normal chit chats. After around 20 minutes she asked if I would like to avail some extra service, I asked the rates to which she said B2B-3000, HJ-1000, BJ-1500. I bargained hard & brought it down to 3000 for B2B + HJ. Had to pay in advance then the deed started. She undressed, we kissed & hugged each other, kept cuddling & all but her body was not up to the mark for which wasn't getting much interested, So after few minutes I came on her hand & cleaned it. We took a shower together & got dressed. She kept asking for tips to which I gave only Rs 100.

Spa- Good.

Therapist- Poor.

Price- over priced for this kind of therapist.

Total cost- 1600+3000+100.

Remarks- Please Avoid.

This is my second report, So please forgive if there's any writing mistake, etc & please advise how to interact through PM as I would like to get some SP references.

GoldfishNets
01-08-17, 12:03
It was a cold evening and Johnny was getting restless so called few SP for model type profile. Available was all Indian, wanted a imported as there service are exceptionally good. So at last called up a friend and luckily he had a bird available and had just came to this city day before yesterday. He told me that imported profiles doesn't stay for to long. So decided to go that moment for not taking any chance. Paid the damage friend took me to the room. It was a well known 3*hotel.

Room was neat and clean and as I entered she greeted me with a wicked smile. Told me to sit for while. At first she was confused who would go for deed. Later my friend cleared the confusion by telling I will be going.

A bit of chit chat and then DFK started. I get turned on by DFK. As she undressed me and I got her undressed. She gave a nice CBJ and body licking which made me very horny. Started with missionary and as I was about to cum, I took off for position changed. Then with doggy pounded her milky ass. The ride was just like a heavenly feeling. She was moaning like hell and was dripping to. It was a very wild game going over and then I tried to slow down but she needed a hard thumping and was just craving for more hard pounding. In that position I came inside with helmet on of course. She told that she really did enjoy with pleasure and was asking if I repeat some other day.

Ass- 9/10 milky.

Boobs- 8/10 well maintained not shaggy.

Pussy- 9/10 was tight and juicy.

Damage- 9 k bit pricey as the SP told will give a discount if I came other time for next model.

Avihiim
01-08-17, 12:26
If the SP is named as SAM, it is genuine and at present, May be for few days he can provide some girls related to aviation industry, by pik looks good.Did you have any experience in HHI, please help group by posting FR. How was the girl, service by SP etc. Will be helpful to all.

MarcTooHot
01-08-17, 17:12
Hi,

Went to Siam Thai spa cpl of days back,. In my last visit a Thai babe named Vida was my therapist. So this time opted for a bong therapist.

I was sent to the room which was well decorated. Changed into dispos. After a while the bong chick Ria came in, decent looks with good boobs & wonderful racks.

Massage was surprisingly very good considering she's not a Thai. Negotiated 2.5 K for B2B & HJ with top & bottom access. She told she does not give FS though I think she was only trying to see if I offer her some more for FS.

Gave a nice B2B. Boobs were very soft & bouncy, squeezed her boobs & sucked her nipples to heart's content Tried to finger her pussy but she held my hand but I still fingered her deep. At one time she covered her mouth with her hand to stop her moaning sound.

I had read a report in the forum where there was mention of the hot receptionist in the same spa who was also a therapist. I had also seen her in my previous visit & had an eye on her. But got to know that the hot bong babe sitting at the reception is actually the owner of the spa. Apart from vida & other 2 NE therapists, there are only 2 local therapists. One is Ria & the other is a Bihari girl.

My Report card:

Damage- 2. 2 K at counter + 2.5 K.

Looks- 7/10.

Body- 8/10 (she had flesh at the right places & very very soft skin).

Boobs- 8/10.

HJ- 6/10.

DFK. No DFK.

WIR. Yes but will try the Bihari babe once.

Cheers.

Marctoohot.

Avihiim
01-08-17, 21:12
Got a contact from a senior member here who shall remain unnamed. Little johny was desperate fuck so blinded the f#$ at out of me. Contacted SP, he had only 1 bird who he claimed to be an AH. Sent me a bunch of pics in which she was smoking hot.

Fixed LT for 10 k (mistake 1, not by me, by johny). Girl arrived, she seemed similar but something was off. As soon as she uttered the first word I was sure I was baited and offered someone else. I mean for any AH these days to barely speak English is a huge red flag. Mistake 2.

Coming to service, average. Since I'm new to the scene didn't know that full night means only 2 pops which was a big turn off. Didn't want to call SP because it was late and johny wouldn't calm down. Wouldn't let me DATY or finger her. Big turn off.

Overall.

Looks 4 (it was a very similar haircut which I guess I fell for).

Boobs 6 (perky but small).

Ass 6 average.

Pussy 3, tight but not wet at all. She wasn't into it at all. Just interested it getting over with.

DFK 8.

BBBJ 9.

WIR: Probably not unless some seniors here are obliging enough to help with decent contacts.

Rakesh Oberoi
01-09-17, 05:04
For all those who are still looking for her:

Susan will not come back to Osmosis. However, good news is she is in talks to join Lavana Gariahat. By this month end she may be there guys.

She is indeed a very sweet gal and ee are kind of pally these days. Like the fact that another discovery of mine has become so popular.

Newbie here fellas. Just wanted to inform you guys that Miss Su from Osmo day spa is unavailable because she went to her home town and she won't be coming back to the spa. Called up the spa and asked for her but that's what they told me. Happy mongering.

KapilSharma
01-09-17, 13:11
Dear friends,

Apologies for late report. Almost many months back.

She is Hansika, the one who can make you go wild. High rated she is; a perfect choice for those who like heavy build body, smooth skin and flexible body. She operate from Ranchi to Kolkata and is very professional having lot of demand (like two room to be booked in same hotel). Her secretary or Husband always travel with her. Rate are 8 k ST to 18 k full night apart from hotel expenses.

I went with her for a night 10 pm to 8 am at Kolkata. It was great experience with her she smell perfectly fresh and one do not hesitate to lick any part of her body. Everything is on Menu except Anal.

Report card:

Body: 8.

Boobs: 8.

DFK: 9.

Look: 9.

Attitude: 8.

Pussy: 7.

BJ: 9.

WIR: No (many other on list).

Damage: 18 k + hotel two room 6. 5 k x 2= 13 k= 31 k.

ThereForYou
01-10-17, 02:44
Well I would like to know from where I can go for the test for HIV or any STD. Can anyone name some diagnostic centres for me. PM me or write in wall no issues.

Charges for the same, and from where identity will be kept secret.

Do I first have to consult a doctor for test or can directly do so. If I can directly go for test then please tell me the name of the test that I need to do.

Urgent help required on this.

KolkataLoner
01-10-17, 08:31
Well I would like to know from where I can go for the test for HIV or any STD. Can anyone name some diagnostic centres for me. PM me or write in wall no issues.

Do I first have to consult a doctor for test or can directly do so. If I can directly go for test then please tell me the name of the test that I need to do.

Urgent help required on this.Whoever needs a to check for STD's does need to go to a Doctor first and its the doc who recommends what kind of tests need to be done. I would recommend Dr Srinivas Narayan at Fortis Hospital Kolkata he is a Urologist and an Andrologist (Male Gynecologist). Call the Fortis near Ruby Hospital its a bigger facility and has a little more privacy than the Gariahat Branch. Let a doc determine what tests need to be done and the treatment required. Go to the really big diagnostic centers for the tests. The staff there sees hundreds of people daily and its easy to get lost.

Good luck.

SamSydney1980
01-10-17, 14:00
Hey Mate, read your note below. We all need to be mindful and reasonable when dealing with a "service provider" and some sense of decency is a must. A lot of you would not agree to this, so be it. But this is immaturity at its peak, something you would not expect from seniors.

As the title says I am going to stay away from Calcutta forum after being treated as shit! I am active in Hyderabad forum and people are pretty responsible, helpful and matured. I don't see any of these signs in Calcutta forum. Felling sad to say this being a bong. Couple of days back I have posted a FR (though physically I am not in Kol, but thought that would help other newbies / members) about an indie. As usual, I got lot of PMs including couple of seniors. I happily shared with each one of them. I still remember the time. It was around night 11.30/45 PM. I shared with most of them at time frame and guess what happened, people started calling her immediately knowing that they are not going avail her service at that time and finally to my surprise couple of the senior members also called her. She was from from a decent family and stays with joint family and these guys started calling her at 11.30 PM. Finally I think someone else from her family picked up and said Miss P does not stay there. I know why they called! They just wanted to check immediately if the digit working. I am assuming I already lost her with so many prank calls from the immature people. Also, none of them shared any other digits in return! Such shameless guys are here!

Thanks spoiling one Indie from my collection and not sharing any in return. So, finally decided to say thank you guys and adios!

GermanD
01-10-17, 14:16
She advertises in locanto also and of mid or end 30's. With no offense I feel she is overrated write to her age and posture. In that budget you can definitely get good profile.

I actually rejected her after seeing her pics.

But obviously everyone has their own taste and choice.

Enjoy.

MadAssManiac
01-11-17, 11:23
Probably the best exp so far that I had.

Took my regular, BBBJ. Was in heaven. And so GF like, clean good place.

100 return. Regular now.

Madass.

IAmTheBest
01-11-17, 11:56
What was the damages like? Counter and inside. Any choice of therapists? Thai?

Thanks in advance.

Probably the best exp so far that I had.?
Took my regular, BBBJ. Was in heaven. And so GF like, clean good place.

100 return. Regular now.

Madass.

IAmTheBest
01-11-17, 11:58
Any Thai still in Osmo? Whats the going rate for FS in Osmo? Info will be appreciated.

Thanks.

For all those who are still looking for her:

Susan will not come back to Osmosis. However, good news is she is in talks to join Lavana Gariahat. By this month end she may be there guys.

She is indeed a very sweet gal and ee are kind of pally these days. Like the fact that another discovery of mine has become so popular.

IAmTheBest
01-11-17, 12:01
Did not notice that day. Both are in their 30's'. Didn't seem married though.

In spa and new Alipore. Is there a married boudi among the two bongs? Last day I was going in front of spa and and saw a married lady wearing t-shirt and jeans standing at about 9 pm. Time for the spa to close.

IAmTheBest
01-11-17, 12:03
Nice experience. Any pointers of the name of the spa will be appreciated. Is there a choice of therapists?

Thanks.

While going through the NB deals and homed on to an ayurvedic spa on VIP Road. Taken an appointment and bought a coupon at 0. 7 k. Reached the spa. Since it was my first time hence could not choose. Lotted a slim girl. Did not wear the dispo and she was OK with that. Expectation was rising. Gave a gd bum massage with ample touches to correct places. While she was massaging my back standing near my head I gradually started feeling her butt. It was quite firm and seeing no resistance I took her trouser off then told her to take off her rest of the clothing. She willfully did that. Now we were in our birthday suit. We felt each other in every possible ways. Then I asked her for FS. She was slightly hesitant as it seems girls here generally don't do it. Anyway when I told her that I'm carrying the condom, she was ok with that. Then we did the the action in 3 to 4 positions. Then came into her inside the condom. It was a quite a satisfying exp with a gd GFE attitude...

HitManDealer
01-11-17, 12:55

Huge boobs which I could feel from her dress. We started chatting for a while. She has very good English accent. Her long legs were dragging me like hell. After chit chat we started the session. Little dance and then smooch. She is really a good sucker be it lips or dick. I did DFK for long time. Slowly stripped her and the melons came out. Man!I licked, bite and caressed the nipple like anything. Her expression was something to notice. She has little belly but that was OK with me. She kissed me all over and bite the nipples. Slowly reached to my erected dick and MAN the blowjob was simply awesome. While blowing she was looking at my eyes. I was about to come..Bro,

I guess I have written to you earlier also. Could you please share the girls number.

Sandy31
01-12-17, 08:06
Came to Cochin, do any of you guys have any contact here.

Staying at Holiday inn.

Thanks.

MonkeyLion
01-12-17, 21:44

Urgent help required on this.Any reputed diagnostic center will accept STD tests. For some, they might ask you to share Doctor name but you can write their AA self. For HIV. Please try where at least third generation ELISA or CMIA methods are applied. Ask for method at reception ans they are bound to share method name. Fourth generation tests can pick up HIV antigens after 28 days and doctors might say to test again at 90 days completion. If you do not want to wait. Please do western blot test for HIV. All tests ate very accurate and since at HIV tests, pathologists conforms twice at unfortunate results.

Other tests, aren't so much hyped by society so that doesn't breach any identity crisis.

SaltLake7777
01-13-17, 02:55
Went to the famous spa beside Acropolis mall in Kasba. An old north eastern lady was at the counter. Asked for the rates & chose oil massage for 1600. Was guided to the massage room which was not bad (A/C). A thin & fair north eastern therapist entered. Did not like the her at the first glance but decided not object & continue. She started massaging & the massage was okay, totally mechanical. She didn't speak much except that she mentioned she's a Mizo & lives with her brother in Calcutta. Even as the massage was coming to an end, she wasn't popping the 'extras question'. I was waiting to be asked but after one hour, she suddenly said, "Sir your massage is complete". I assumed that either extras aren't offered in this spa or this therapist doesn't offer extras.

So took a shower & got dressed. Paid the amount at the counter & said thank you.

Damage- Rs 1600.

Returned home & checked the ISG forum posts carefully. Many people have enjoyed extras in this spa but am totally surprised why I wasn't offered.

Bice711
01-13-17, 04:58
I had a booking at the Thai spa in quest Mall and then my eyes caught this spa opposite gate 6 of the mall. I thought, I should try them out. So went in and enquired.

Was quoted 2500 for 60 min oil massage. I negotiated it down to 2000 and paid cash.

The ambience is reasonable, good and clean. I was allotted a middle aged Thai therapist, Mina. She was in the massage room before I could even change so I decided to lie down without dispo and she did not object too.

However, her massage was at the best mediocre and she was hinting constantly at extras.

My principle is always to get a good massage before I indulge into extras. But in this case I asked her the price chart and she quoted 5000 for B2 B. Whiskey-Tango-Foxtrat man.

I asked her to just complete the massage and then she realised I was not happy with her massage too so then started giving much better massage in the last 10 min of the session. But it was too late and my mood was pretty off.

At the end she dropped the B2 B price to 3000. And again my mistake I agreed with clear understanding of full access. She took cash in advance and shed her clothes. Her fig was not that great anyways and she started B2 B straight focussing on my johnie who was saluting her (I don't know why?

In spite of promise, she was hesitant in my touching her blah blah blah.

The session was complete and it was a huge disappointment.

Total damage - 2000+3000 = 5000.

This place is avoidable. May be there are better therapist but this one is a sure NO.

SaltLake7777
01-13-17, 08:47
After repeated reading about this spa beside Accropolis mall, I decided to book an appointment & visit the spa. It was around 11 am when I reached there & was greeted by an old north eastern lady at the counter. I paid 1600 for an oil massage & was guided into the massage room which was nice & clean. I changed & a middle aged north eastern therapist entered. She started the massage which was okay. In between chit chat, she mentioned she's living with her parents, had a break up recently & was planning to join a five star hotel on E. M bypass, etc. The allotted time was coming to an end but still she wasn't popping the question of extras while I was waiting for her to ask first. Suddenly after 60 minutes, she declared, Sir your massage is complete. I took the shower, got dressed & said thank you.

I am totally surprised that after so many people posted about their experiences with this spa in ISG forum but I was not offered any extras in this spa. Anyways will keep posting my future experiences in this forum.

Qswdefrg12
01-13-17, 11:13
Hello brethren,

Will be visiting kolkata early next week just for a day. A new city for me so don't know much about the place. Visited O3 spa a couple of years ago but no luck. Looking for suggestions for MP's. Have RTFF but it is a new place and I don't have the luxury for trial and error.

Looking for a B2 B and BJ (my first, hopefully) place. Not into FS. Will be put up near the park street area. Don't mind travelling too. Any suggestions will be great. Can revert with MP details in Hyderabad, Mumbai and BLR.

Hope to hear from you guys.

-Qs.

FatDick96
01-13-17, 16:45
Went to the famous spa beside Acropolis mall in Kasba. An old north eastern lady was at the counter. Asked for the rates & chose oil massage for 1600. Was guided to the massage room which was not bad (A/C). A thin & fair north eastern therapist entered. Did not like the her at the first glance but decided not object & continue. She started massaging & the massage was okay, totally mechanical. She didn't speak much except that she mentioned she's a Mizo & lives with her brother in Calcutta. Even as the massage was coming to an end, she wasn't popping the 'extras question'. I was waiting to be asked but after one hour, she suddenly said, "Sir your massage is complete". I assumed that either extras aren't offered in this spa or this therapist doesn't offer extras.

So took a shower & got dressed. Paid the amount at the counter & said thank you.

Damage- Rs 1600.

Returned home & checked the ISG forum posts carefully. Many people have enjoyed extras in this spa but am totally surprised why I wasn't offered.All the Thai masseur have left. There were 3 of them. Excellent massage and everything on menu at reasonable price. Taam, Angela and June were the therapists. Being regular I had great experience each time. However the new NE masseur are dead fish. No extras and shy and very mechanical. Although a girl named Monica did allow me to touch her boobs and waist just once casually. BTW the price is 1 k FR 45 min oil nd 1.2 k FR 60 min oil. They charged you more.

SaltLake7777
01-13-17, 20:53
All the Thai masseur have left. There were 3 of them. Excellent massage and everything on menu at reasonable price. Taam, Angela and June were the therapists. Being regular I had great experience each time. However the new NE masseur are dead fish. No extras and shy and very mechanical. Although a girl named Monica did allow me to touch her boobs and waist just once casually. BTW the price is 1 k FR 45 min oil nd 1.2 k FR 60 min oil. They charged you more.Thank you for the reply. Now as this spa has dried up, which spa would you suggest, which might be worth visiting.

HardSolidNThik
01-13-17, 21:45
Any pointers about a real busty MILF in South Kolkata with place and affordable price?

Looking for Indies only and not SPs.

Any help will be appreciated.

RedBulls
01-14-17, 10:33
Had anyone met her or tried her. SHe claims to work in office in Tollygunge around 29 or 30 years. She says she lives in Barrackpore.

If any one or senior tried her kindly share experience.

MuktViren
01-14-17, 12:00
Hello Dutta,

Have been to Sonagachi once around fifteen years back with a few friends and was just out of college. Went on a tour to Kolkata. Was with some local dudes and do not remember too much except the good time we had. Want to go through once again in my forthcoming tour of Kolkata in February and would like to foray into Sonagachi. Now I want to experience some big and strong woman and may find them in this heaven called Sonagachi. Want some advise on how to reach and whether to go through agents or just walk through. Skeptical on the risks. Please advise.

Hi,

Day 1:

FatDick96
01-14-17, 12:30
Thank you for the reply. Now as this spa has dried up, which spa would you suggest, which might be worth visiting.Well to be honest, I have mongered regularly at osmosis only. I have been to other MPs advertised in locanto, but the quality of girls were dreadful. However you can try heritage spa, H2O and Hammam spa.

The reason why I never ventured beyond osmosis was because of the rate and customer service. The receptionist knew me well and so did the Thai girls. At 1 k extra I exploited them for HJ BJ B2B and at 1.7 k I even had FS with BJ shot. That's why I loved the place. What I have understood now is that you need to be a regular to get discounts and superb service.

PattayaLover
01-14-17, 12:31
Recently, I went to the osm spa in kasba. I was allotted a not so good looking (Not bad looking also) Mizo girl for 45 minutes dry massage at Rs 899. After initial 5 minutes of massage, I praised her massaging skills. Then when the Bum massage started after 15 minutes, I asked about the extras. She told what do you require? I told B2B as I liked your massage. She asked Rs 3000. I told I am not rich, I will give you Rs 2000 only, if you agree then it is OK otherwise let me enjoy your beautiful massage. Then she undress her and lie down beside me and started kissing. She showed her breast and told that it is not big. I assured her that I am happy with it and then the kissing, hugging, breast biting continues for the rest of the time. She kissed me very affectionately and in between we were talking like friends. I just let her do whatever she were doing. She was kissing and kissing and telling that our lips are like magnet. Biting on my nose and laughing. Telling me she will eat me alive etc etc. She had no concern of time. Suddenly I realized that not only 45 minutes, 1 hour is over. I told her about it and then she smiled and started kissing all over my chest. She then told me 'you are my type of guy'. After 1 hour 15 minutes we finished.

But when I reached home, I realized that we never asked any personal questions to each other including names.

But I am not sure whether I will repeat or not.

Sukradev
01-14-17, 12:34

We chatted for sometime while songs were playing on the TV. I teased her about some Hollywood actors she liked, she was angry in a cute way. She pushed me on the bed and started kissing me, I reciprocated. She had tasty lips, I devoured them while feeling her ass and boobs over her clothes. She shed her clothes and so did I. She had small boobs just as much as I like. I played with them and sucked on those perky nipples. I got horny and bit on her nipples hard at which point she pleaded not to mark her in any way as she is meeting her BF later. She didn't stop me though. Then I began rubbing her clit still nibbling on her boobs. I inserted a finger inside her warm tight pussy but she stopped me saying fingering hurts her. So I kept rubbing her clit and her pussy was dripping wet. All this time, she was constantly stroking my manhood with varying pace. She moved onto my dick and cleaned it with a paper napkin. I asked her for CBJ and she said she prefers that. The condom was on (I brought a flavored one) and she sucked on my dong like no tomorrow. She gave a wonderful BJ with intermittent ball licking. I loved how she took care of the tip. I asked her to lay flat on the bed and entered her in missionary slowly and then increased the pace. She moaned and her facial expression changed every time I pounded hard and went deep which I enjoyed a lot. I fucked her for quite some time before cumming.

We chatted a while about her. I learned she just finished her bachelors and is 21 years old. I was exhausted and wondered if there is anymore left in me. She started hugging me and kissing all over my body while I caressed her soft ass. I had a mild erection and told her my concern. She said no problem and will get me fully erect in no time. She started her wonderful BJ again. She tapped my penis tip with her tongue which felt awesome. To my surprise, I was fully erect in no time as she promised. Satisfied with her achievement she started riding me and was really enjoying it. I held her breasts firmly while she kept riding me. Then I moved her to doggy position. She got scared as she said it generally hurts her. I assured her that I would be gentle. LOL. She believed me. Inserted full length in one go, she shrieked but didn't complain. I continued fucking her in doggy as hard and fast as I could, clenching on those smooth and soft ass cheeks and moving her back and forth. I squirted inside her in few minutes (condom on).

She later complained about the doggy-style fuck hurting, but still smiled. Overall a nice GFE experience with a pretty college girl.

Details:

Body: 8/10. Cannot call her petite as she is tall but she is slim.

Boobs: 9/10. I like them small.

CBJ: 8/10.

GFE: 9/10.

Damage: 6 k 2 shots (with place).

WIR: Nope. Variety is the Spice of life.Can me pm me her contact details. Brother.

Sukradev
01-14-17, 12:44

Huge boobs which I could feel from her dress. We started chatting for a while. She has very good English accent. Her long legs were dragging me like hell. After chit chat we started the session. Little dance and then smooch. She is really a good sucker be it lips or dick. I did DFK for long time. Slowly stripped her and the melons came out. Man!I licked, bite and caressed the nipple like anything. Her expression was something to notice. She has little belly but that was OK with me. She kissed me all over and bite the nipples. Slowly reached to my erected dick and MAN the blowjob was simply awesome. While blowing she was looking at my eyes. I was about to come. Asked for 69 by seeing her racks but denied. Did a long DATY though and she was enjoying it thoroughly. Finished with missionary and Doggy with her. A long waited cum load. And what a relief.

Face= 8/10.

Boobs= 9/10.

Figure= 9/10 (For busty lovers).

GFE= 9/10.

Cost= 8 K.

WIR. Yes. If somebody has any good MILF / HW / curvy contacts please share.Can you share her contact details bro.

Pm. Me. Thanks.

Kolkata Crown
01-14-17, 16:21
Mates,

Let me start this report with an apology to Bro Rakesh Oberoi.

As in my last report about Ganja Park Spa I quoted him for the reference which actually was by an FR of some other brother. So this report is about the places I have tried on the FRs of Rakesh Bro, Osmo and Siam.

Osmosis.

I went to Osmo on a Sunday evening, negotiated on the phone for NB rates on counter of 900, which they readily agreed. I made sure to book Susanne for the massage. Once I reached I was allotted a room which was very small, I can't blame them for this as they asked me to wait for sometime but I said I will manage in this room. Susanne came in, she was not raunchy but sweet. We spoke very nicely with each other, she was pretty friendly. Speaking about her body I would say it is good. Boobs are slightly saggy but good to hold. The massage got over and we decided for a B2B and HJ at 1000. I recall her saying no to BJ, I might be wrong as this a 3-4 months old incident. Overall an above average session due to sweetness of Susanne.

Report Card.

Place- 7, Room and Shower- 8, Sussane Face- 8, Boobs- 6, Massage- 6, GFE- 7.5, WIR. No, nothing extra ordinary.

Siam.

This place is close to my office so went there on a weekday evening and spoke to the owner / counter girl and managed to negotiate it to 2000 for a Thai Spa. The therapist was obviously Vida.

Massage started and hint for extras were from the word "GO". In no time we negotiated to 3000 for B2 B and HJ. The downside is that she doesn't give BJ or DFK or FS. But she has a good body, but her implants are very tight. Very tight indeed. One thing to mention here her technique of HJ is somewhat different better from what I have had before. Go here if you want a B2B and HJ.

Place- 7, Room and Shower- 6 (Smelling Towels), Vida Body- 8, Boobs- 7, Massage- 6, GFE. Hmmmm, WIR. No, nothing extra ordinary.

Kolkata Crown
01-14-17, 16:35
Mates,

Had gone to Bangur Spa thrice in between. Had Piyali and Preeti on the 1st 2 occasions and had Mahua and Meethi on the 3rd occasion (not a threesome). I don't want to make the FR very lengthy as so much have been written about this spa in particular. Would directly jump to a detailed Report Card.

For Piyali.

Face- 7, Boobs- 6 Petite, DFK- 8, BBJ- 8, Pussy. Tight, GFE - 8, Pounding - 9. She is a sex kitten and totally submissive and we had a very very very long foreplay session and both of us were breathless quite a few times. After the 1st round she asked for round 2 but I was exhausted after 20 odd minutes of pounding. WIR. May be.

For Preeti (Looks familiar to Piyali).

Face - 7, Boobs - 8 Big enough as per her frame, DFK- 8, BBJ- 8, Pussy. Tight, GFE- 8, Pounding- 9. She has a somewhat different style for BBJ as she wasn't vacuuming it but licking like an ice cream, different but vacuuming satisfies me more. WIR. May be.

I went to Bangur again on last Sunday and had Mahua, the session was good as usual. Once I was leaving I saw a hot chick (Meethi) asked her name and booked her for another hour after her session. Roamed in the area for an hour. She is pretty, very pretty. Has amazing eyes and is tall. Boobs are not very tight but aren't saggy also.

For Meethi.

Face- 9, Boobs- 8, DFK- 8, BBJ- 8, Pussy. No idea had CIM, GFE- 8. WIR. May be.

DeadCigar
01-15-17, 02:05
Can you please give some hints. Which spa in Bangur. Name or area (block). Please.

Mates,

Had gone to Bangur Spa thrice in between. Had Piyali and Preeti on the 1st 2 occasions and had Mahua and Meethi on the 3rd occasion (not a threesome). I don't want to make the FR very lengthy as so much have been written about this spa in particular. Would directly jump to a detailed Report Card.

For Piyali.

Face- 7, Boobs- 6 Petite, DFK- 8, BBJ- 8, Pussy. Tight, GFE - 8, Pounding - 9. She is a sex kitten and totally submissive and we had a very very very long foreplay session and both of us were breathless quite a few times. After the 1st round she asked for round 2 but I was exhausted after 20 odd minutes of pounding. WIR. May be.

For Preeti (Looks familiar to Piyali)..

LovingTheLife
01-15-17, 02:33
After my report on the spa at Kestopur got innumerable pm for numbers. Did share with most of them but any FR is yet to come. Guys please put in your bits for better knowledge sharing.

RemSw
01-15-17, 18:49
Please PM the numbers.

After my report on the spa at Kestopur got innumerable pm for numbers. Did share with most of them but any FR is yet to come. Guys please put in your bits for better knowledge sharing.===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Ambily
01-15-17, 18:56
Anybody please help me, how to buy a subscription without credit card. Is there any alternative options?

Hi,

Please read the subscription FAQ.

There is also an option for purchasing a subscription using currency via the postal mail.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Thanks,

Jackson

JessyBlr
01-15-17, 20:48
Hello all,

I am visiting Kolkata for two days. Any leads please PM me. I am looking for the following in two days:

- A nice NE (may be a hard core from Naga, Sikkim, Manipur, etc) with typical NE looks.

- A MILF (other side of 45 or 50 is welcome).

- A couple with reference.

I was in Mumbai recently and experienced two leads and FRs will follow soon. Thanks to Mumbai bros.

NoNeed 1979
01-16-17, 08:26
Hey Bros, am back to kolkata after a couple of months. Seems my contact number for the Jadavpur 8b MP is not working anymore. Would be grateful if one of you can kindly inbox me a working digit. Thanks in advance.

AliBaba Info
01-16-17, 09:21
Went to the above spa just out of curiosity! An absolute disaster. Place is dirty and shady with servant type profiles. As soon as entered the massage the guy who escorted me asked for certain benefits before leaving. I figured the place is only about extra and should not get any decent massage.

Once the lady enters (servant type profile) I was extremely disappointed but not surprised! She hinted at extras from the word go but I was not interested. Massage was pathetic.

Nothing more to add. Please avoid and save your money.

AliBaba Info
01-16-17, 09:26
Explored this one too. Very bad and unprofessional. Servant type profile again and wasn't interested in extras here.

Best to avoid.

FatDick96
01-16-17, 10:45
After a long time and a lot of deliberation, I decided to visit this spa again. My 14th visit to be precise. Yes I kept track of the no. Of visits. This time I asked for a nice looking therapist. The reception guy knows me well assured me that he will me send me someone good but also told me that yes they were not as good as the Thai ones. I agreed to go ahead. 1 k for 45 minutes oil massage.

Went to the room. Was only wearing my undies when she came in. Told her not comfortable with the dispo. She said no problem. Was standing stark nude in front of her. Massage started. Very average. Not even proper bum massage. Sat on my back while massaging my broad shoulders and complemented my body. I thought yes. I will get to fuck her. BTW. She is from Bhutan. Her name is Puja. She's very cute. I fancied her a lot. Next I flipped in front. I thought she would get up on bed and massage my inner thighs. However nothing like that. Did a very mechanical massage. Did not even caress Johnny. Was getting irritated as my Johnny was saluting her. I tried to touch her slyly but she firmly took my hand and said keep it there. This that. She massaged my chest and looked into my eyes and before I could ask for extras, she said massage is over. My dick was full erect and throbbing. I told her can you give a HJ? She said 2 k. I told her I m not paying more than 1 k. She said OK. Initially hesitated for top access but I coaxed her into opening her bra. No sucking allowed she said firmly. But I was adamant. Kissed her neck and slowly went down to her boobs. Before she could react, had her average sized tits in my mouth. She said my breast is tender as they are growing still. I said what? She said she is young and has just passed class 12. I was even more excited and sucked deeply. She moaned a little while continuously stroking my dick and balls. After just 5 minutes, I cummed. I could have lasted longer but she was hurrying me through saying time over. Now since I was taking a long time. She suddenly put her mouth in my dick and sucked it before I popped in excitement. She said she doesn't do BJs but she had to go quickly so she did. Told me 2.5 k FR HJ and B2B if I come next time and no BJ.

Overall satisfactory. She is cute.

Riyaj
01-16-17, 12:34

Time well spent and reached Tantra at 11.30. It was not that buzzing probably because people who may come on the previous night didn't want to come again. I stayed for around half and hour and slept..You have exceeded your quota. Please clear some messages. We have lot to share. Thanks bro for a superb report.

Riyaj
01-16-17, 13:09
Hi Akash,

Your PM is not active. Shall be grateful for the digits in PM.

Cheers.

Hello all,

I am new in this forum, this is my first post having visit in SG in 25 the Dec evening. After drink thinking about some fun and decided to go for joyride.

Take a pimp and go into 8/ building, as I want to go to Kareena or Mahi in prem bandhan. But this time try new one may be third floor, Priyanka the dreamgirl. I opted for dance for one hour. Very cute face and figure is excellent as the service is not up to the mark. But dance and presentation is OK type. All in one say its total value for money for her looks, skin and obviously figure. Disappointed with no DFK allowed..

Rocker123
01-16-17, 18:12
Hi folks,

After long back to Kolkata. And guess what I got today. Got the old contact of Disha. Now she is operating from Girish park. Went there at afternoon. The mam greeted as old flame. I went have two shots but she insist to take a four handed massage. So took miss p and miss the. P is dusky and the is fair enough. Have one shot each. What an experience. Was in cloud 9 for 90 min. The insisted not to suck her big melons but compensate with lot of smooching. Total GFE. Only thing is the cabins are not to that standard. Tot damage with parks to gals 4 k. Totally enjoyed. Hope to visit soon before going back to Nasik.

Kolkata rocks.

HitManDealer
01-16-17, 18:49
Hello to all ISG boys Kolkata / Delhi,

I usually don't care about such issues but I specifically want to point it out in the forum for those who in the name of mongering are just collecting numbers and creating nuisance with the girls. I'm not going to specify any names but I made the mistake of sharing my list with ONE who seems to take the liberty of harassing and scaring the girls for free sessions.

Boys please be respectful to the girls because they are not in the trade for the sake of it. Every girl good, bad or ugly has a serious reason for doing what she does.

It is also my request to all the seniors not to share contacts with newbies who have not contributed to the forum or made an effort be part of it. Please avoid guys collecting numbers for the heck of it.

To all the serious Mongers and ISG boys please make sure you keep your number sharing to a limited people who reciprocate in the right manner. Save your self the embarrassment of being called by your regular girl for a piece of her mind.

Happy mongering.

RahulA9282
01-17-17, 08:53
After confirming the hints from our fellow mongers, LovingtheLife, went to this spa on Fri. The spa is a makeshift in a flat. Took. 7 k 45 min massage plus 15 min. Shower. Was assigned a room. The therapist arrived and asked me change to disposable. I enquired is it necessary. She giggled and said no. So I was full naked before her on the massage table. She started the massage with oil on back with brushing her hands in the ass racks. After 15 min I popped the question of extras. Everything was on offer without fuck for. 8 k.

Not a bad deal for this amount.

The only drawback is the shower area. Actually they are attached bathrooms which are not well maintained. So would request to mongers to avoid oil.

Happy Mongering.

FatalFuck
01-17-17, 09:22
In last two weeks I had two encounter, one in Bangur and another in Siam T Spa.

1) Bangur:

The moment I reached one new fair girl at the reception caught my eyes with her big eyes cute face and long legs and great features. Asked for her immediately as I was looking for a change from the regular birds.

Her name was Mithee. After a not so good massage of 15 - 20 minutes she opened her t shirts and jeans and here I got to see her handful melons but. There is a big but. She has some awful burnt marks in both of her legs. In fact she was insisting on keeping the light off from the beginning. And now I understood the reason. I somehow tried to distract my mind from that and concentrated on her full efforts on body licking. Rimming and BJs. Which was not bad. But then came another turn off. She kept on blabbering shit through her mouth. I hate when girls talk so much that also so much of nonsense at the time of a good lay. Like after every kiss or lick.[Non-English text deleted by Admin] I mean please. You would understand If I need anything else through my action only. I just kind of finished the deed some how with out even penetrating her which left her a bit surprised as she could see I was carrying the protection also. I just told that today I am only in the mood of foreplay.

Whatever. Here goes the report card:

Face: -8/10.

Boobs: -7.5/10.

Pussy: 7/10 loose but wet.

Attitude: -4/10. Its not that she was a dead fish but her nonsense talk in between pissed me off big time. She lacked the sensuousness of Mahua or Preeti or Piyalee even if she had a better face or body than many of them.

WIR: No.

Damage: we all know. It has been increased to 3.5 +1 k (inside).

2) Siam T spa.

Reading a recent FR of this spa where a fellow monger had a lovely experience with a bong cutie I booked a time categorically mentioning her name and reached the place on time. Upon reaching I was told she is already in between a therapy as I never mentioned her name which was not the real case. It made me really angry as I was not in the mood of any Thai or average local girl. Then the receptionist / owner insisted that there is a new Thai who just landed a day back is very good. You please go with her. I kind of agreed halfheartedly.

Entered the room. Changed into the dispo. Then came an extremely cute looking Thai girl who seems to be pretty. Her name is the first two syllable of a famous Latina singer actor from Hollywood with a surname Lopez.

She started her Thai dry giving ample hint of extras while giving bum massage. After 30 minutes of great back massage when I was told to turn my johny was already wide awake. Popped the proposal of extra on which she told she is game with B2B with BJ. Fixed a rate of 3 k. She undressed herself and looked hot in her black bra and panty over her milky white skin. Then we moved to one hell of a passionate B2B I ever had. She is so soft. Her tongue rolled all over my body. She just ate me which I loved like anything. Then I took over and licked her all over. Her expression. Moaning was enough proof of her pleasure. She kind of pulled my hands and made me fingering her wet pussy. I am dead sure If any of us had a condom handy we would have fucked each others brains out. Kind of stopped ourselves some how. I released in between her legs while I was in missionary pose rubbing my dick over her pussy and getting my nipple licked like there is no tomorrow.

Report:

Face:-8. 5/10 look wise she is second best after one bomb I had at M Square T spa.

Boobs:-7/10 Soft Juicy. Seemed natural. But I like a bit bigger,but I didn't mind.

Pusy:8/10. Wet and juicy.

Attitude:10/10. Perfect GFE.

WIR: Hell yeah.

Damage: 1.5 k at counter and 3.3 k inside. I gave her 300 more than the amount we fixed without even she asking for it.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

MadAssManiac
01-17-17, 11:19
No thai, only local, but 2 of them are v GFE.

What was the damages like? Counter and inside. Any choice of therapists? Thai?

Thanks in advance.

IAmTheBest
01-17-17, 12:20
Thanks for the reply. What are charges? Counter and otherwise please. Thanks again.

No thai, only local, but 2 of them are v GFE.

IAmTheBest
01-17-17, 12:25
It seems all the Thai therapists have become greedy and their service is pathetic. Most of the spas are not having the Thais anymore. Requesting seniors to give some reference of good Thai therapists and spas which could be supported by us mongers by visiting them frequently. Replies will be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

KolsFun122
01-17-17, 12:51
No thai, only local, but 2 of them are v GFE.Hi,

I paid a visit to them. Only one local poly was available. Not good looking and total turnoff.

They told earlier therapists have left.

The location is also very noisy I felt. Counter they charged 2 k and did not agree for any discounts.

Cheers!

SR0123
01-17-17, 14:16
Hello friends,

I have been following ISG for a while now and finally decided to post a request.

I am from Navi Mumbai and keep travelling to Kolkata on official visits.

Fascinated about Long Haired HWs in Kolkata.

Shall appreciate if someone can share some good leads. Will reciprocate with leads from Navi Mumbai / Mumbai, if needed.

SugarHard
01-17-17, 15:12
After confirming the hints from our fellow mongers, LovingtheLife, went to this spa on Fri. The spa is a makeshift in a flat. Took. 7 k 45 min massage plus 15 min. Shower. Was assigned a room. The therapist arrived and asked me change to disposable. I enquired is it necessary. She giggled and said no. So I was full naked before her on the massage table. She started the massage with oil on back with brushing her hands in the ass racks. After 15 min I popped the question of extras. Everything was on offer without fuck for. 8 k.

The only drawback is the shower area. Actually they are attached bathrooms which are not well maintained. So would request to mongers to avoid oil.

Happy Mongering.Is this spa near a school and apartment name starts with girls name.

SugarHard
01-17-17, 15:23
Respected all seniors member there were enormous discussion about KD earlier does it still working any feedback. And after entering masjidbari street the public urinal is really there or not if not then how to reach by which no of gali or lane is that before the general store because wonobo is not working. Kindly help the direction after urinal.

Thanks again all the members.

IAmTheBest
01-17-17, 15:41
Does the name of spa start with a. Located beside KFC.

Thanks.

Happy Mongering.

Andy1337
01-17-17, 16:19
Hi,

I paid a visit to them. Only one local poly was available. Not good looking and total turnoff.

They told earlier therapists have left.

The location is also very noisy I felt. Counter they charged 2 k and did not agree for any discounts.

Cheers!You went to a different place mate. The one we're talking about is higher in counter charge and there will always be a number of girls available.

RickyRocks
01-17-17, 16:56
I had followed this forum since long. I do not belong to Kolkata but will be coming next week for some work.

I am really interested in Priyanka AH and want to visit her but don't have its latest no.

Last time I visited her the number was received through Craigslist beauty section.

Now I think the number has change.

I am not subscribed to this forum.

Kindly help me how to get her number.

RickySexy
01-17-17, 17:17
I am an old follower of this forum but never posted in it.

I am very much interested in Priyanka AH.

Last time I visited her, the phone no. Was different and I got it from craigslist Kolkata, beauty section.

Can anyone of you help me on how to get her phone no.

I don't have any subscription.

Regards.

Thanks in advance.

RahulA9282
01-18-17, 07:27
Does the name of spa start with a. Located beside KFC.

Thanks.No Sir,

The name starts with S and located near Lords.

RahulA9282
01-18-17, 07:29
Is this spa near a school and apartment name starts with girls name.Right Bro,

On the 4th floor.

IAmTheBest
01-18-17, 07:43
Thanks very much. Hope FS will be available. Will try and report the experience.

No Sir,

The name starts with S and located near Lords.

IAmTheBest
01-18-17, 07:46
Visited recently. Quite intimidating ambiance. Thai therapists available. Charged 2 k for dry Thai massage. Quality of massage is OK. Most of the Thai therapist are quiet types. None extras offers nor asked. Any seniors have any experience in the same spa. Information will be appreciated.

Thanks.

KolsFun122
01-18-17, 11:31
Is it so.

Because the spa name is exactly the same and location also.

Please do guide me to the correct one. My PM is on. The one I went to also had an attached physiotherapy center.

You went to a different place mate. The one we're talking about is higher in counter charge and there will always be a number of girls available.

IAmTheBest
01-18-17, 11:52
Been there few times when it was call Thai Harmony. Service was VFM. Though no FS was available. Only Thai therapists were there. Has anyone been there recently. Info will be greatly appreciated.

KolsFun122
01-18-17, 17:57
Hi,

What do you mean by intimidating ambiance? Good or bad sense?

I have seen this spa number of times passing by but since there are no reports never been there.

Near abouts there are iosis, swasdee and Jinan too. No clue on those too. Have you tried them?

2 k still looks reasonable as I know spas in that area ask more.

How was the therapist?

Cheers.

Visited recently. Quite intimidating ambiance. Thai therapists available. Charged 2 k for dry Thai massage. Quality of massage is OK. Most of the Thai therapist are quiet types. None extras offers nor asked. Any seniors have any experience in the same spa. Information will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Arobtihor
01-18-17, 19:18
First went to S spa in Kestopur. Couldn't find based on FR.

Then went to the Thai spa opp cc1. Opted for 1 HR. Assigned Miss M (now forgot the actual name but starts with M). Decent looking but good body. She came in when I was changing. As others mentioned, didn't opted for dispo.

Massage was good, plenty of hints. Decided for B2B with BBBJ. BBBJ was nice. Received CIM even though not decided upon at first.

After the happy ending received good massage again and had shower together. FS was available but didn't partake. Session went past 1 HR as it was closing time.

Overall happy with the experience.

Counter- 2.3 k + 2 k for therapist.

P.S: Not sure if I paid more as it was first time. NB coupon are available with discount but didn't want to leave any digital print.

After that got bold and decided to try with some contacts provided by fellow members for the night. Unfortunately no profiles were available as it was late.

Thanks to GreatCasanova, Watermelon23 and Raghubar for replying with contacts even though it didn't happen today.

IAmTheBest
01-19-17, 05:56
In uncomfortable sense. No, I have not been to the other named spas in the area. But been to the Aroma Thai there. No Thai therapist available. NI and NE therapist available. Counter charges 2 k and above. No extras was offered or asked for. They have revamped recently though. Not been there recently.

Thanks.

Hi,

What do you mean by intimidating ambiance? Good or bad sense?

I have seen this spa number of times passing by but since there are no reports never been there.

Near abouts there are iosis, swasdee and Jinan too. No clue on those too. Have you tried them?

2 k still looks reasonable as I know spas in that area ask more.

How was the therapist?

Cheers.

SaltLake7777
01-19-17, 06:00

Happy Mongering.Sir,

Went to the area but couldn't find it. Is the spa named after the Dabang heroin's original name?

A bit of hint will be appreciated.

Greetings,

1. Buy a subscription.

Thanks,

Jackson

SaltLake7777
01-19-17, 06:13
Went to this spa located at PNB, Salt lake on a weekday morning. There was a body builder guy at the counter who suggested Swedish massage & charges were Rs-2,500 but made it Rs-2,250. Was guided to the massage room by him. Massage room was clean & good. I changed into the dispo. The Thai therapist arrived, she was petite with moderate assets. The massage started & we spoke for some time & I was waiting for her to offer the extras. 60 minutes passed but she didn't pop the question neither gave any hints. After the massage, she said Thank You sir, asked me to take the shower & said please visit again. I took the shower & got dressed. Went to the counter & paid. The body builder asked if the service was okay? I said yes it was.

Damage- Rs 2,250.

I read in this forum that extras are available in this spa but second time unlucky, I didn't find any extras here.

Would request the senior members to suggest some spas with extras & good therapists.

Thank you.

HarryKol
01-19-17, 23:12
Recently saw ad in Backpags. Ms Rina is a HW who provides services at her own place at Jadavpur / Garia.

Her whtsap digits ends with 123. She's asking 2.5 K for hour.

Any seniors or anyone have took her services? Is she genuine?

Picassown
01-20-17, 03:35
Went to this spa located at PNB, Salt lake on a weekday morning. There was a body builder guy at the counter who suggested Swedish massage & charges were Rs-2,500 but made it Rs-2,250. Was guided to the massage room by him. Massage room was clean & good. I changed into the dispo. The Thai therapist arrived, she was petite with moderate assets. The massage started & we spoke for some time & I was waiting for her to offer the extras. 60 minutes passed but she didn't pop the question neither gave any hints. After the massage, she said Thank You sir, asked me to take the shower & said please visit again. I took the shower & got dressed. Went to the counter & paid. The body builder asked if the service was okay? I said yes it was.

Damage- Rs 2,250.

I read in this forum that extras are available in this spa but second time unlucky, I didn't find any extras here.

Would request the senior members to suggest some spas with extras & good therapists.

Thank you.No point in being shy if you are into mongering, after 5 minutes straight lose the dispo and ask for the extra rate card.

Otherwise simply head over to Bangur spa, where it's an open secret.

Sudas
01-20-17, 05:42
Guys,

I'm searching for some good inde contacts who provides anal sex. I have fetish for anal but unfortunately can't find any good contact.

So any help / advice will be appreciated. My PM is open.

Thanks.

MadMonkey2013
01-20-17, 08:23
Recently saw ad in Backpags. Ms Rina is a HW who provides services at her own place at Jadavpur / Garia.

Her whtsap digits ends with 123. She's asking 2.5 K for hour.

Any seniors or anyone have took her services? Is she genuine?The Rina you mention is actually Mina who also advertises with other different names. She has a bad attitude (have whatsapped and talked to her) and have read other peoples reports that she is not a looker and also the service is pretty poor. Steer clear of her.

IAmTheBest
01-20-17, 09:21
I also agree. She is been advertising for long. At least five years. Once made an appointment with her. Called me to Golf Green near All India Radio. Was supposed to take me to her place. But did not turn up. Phone was no reply.

The Rina you mention is actually Mina who also advertises with other different names. She has a bad attitude (have whatsapped and talked to her) and have read other peoples reports that she is not a looker and also the service is pretty poor. Steer clear of her.

FatalFuck
01-20-17, 10:00
No thai, only local, but 2 of them are v GFE.Bro,

Any hint on the name of the two local birds who were really good GFE. That would be save us effort and time and money too.

Thanks.

Andy7
01-20-17, 14:39
Has anyone been to boudi badi lately, just want to inquire about the no of boudis available for selection at the moment. Sometime back there was an info that its strength is diminishing so just wanted to confirm the present scenario. Thanks.

Member #4473
01-20-17, 14:56
A big thank you to Jackson!

I was frustrated due to various reasons (personal issues, low on funds and no good contacts from ISG etc) and had emailed Jackson to permanently delete my membership subscription, posts and messages. Jackson did as I had said.

A few days after this impulsive action. I realized my mistake and emailed Jackson again and requested him to restore everything for me. Posts / messages. Everything!

Jackson said nothing and obliged!

Many thanks again!

The only difference now is that I had to change my username from 'Naked Desires' to 'Naked Desires2'.

My membership subscription and PM is active.

HarryKol
01-20-17, 15:38
The Rina you mention is actually Mina who also advertises with other different names. She has a bad attitude (have whatsapped and talked to her) and have read other peoples reports that she is not a looker and also the service is pretty poor. Steer clear of her.Thank you Senior for your reply. Got a clear idea from you. Will not contact her.

Member #4473
01-20-17, 18:46
Hi!

Recently, I have got contacts of a high profile SP from an ISG member.

SP's name is Jenny. Number ending in 76.

Has anyone used her services? If so, please PM me your experience privately.

Let me know if it is safe and reliable / location / service and choice quality / genuineness of pics / services offered / rates etc.

Please attach pics received from her / pics of her birds tasted by you with comments.

Only on PM please.

Let's connect and help each other.

Thanks.

Watermelon23
01-20-17, 19:06
One of my friend asked me about any tab or liquid name which can help to have sex for at least 30 minutes. As I don't know any so asking the forum members if they can throw some lights.

And also if there is any side effect.

FatalFuck
01-21-17, 04:47
Let me just cut the long story short. Went to this midas cure spa because of a great FR written by one of our fellow senior, they were quite inviting over phone. Reached. Found the place to be a physiotherapy clinic in the front. Got a room. Which was clean. Then came the girl. At the risk of sounding a but snooty my maid is supermodel in front of her. Ugliest girl some could imagine. My Johny went back to sleep like for good. She gave a average massage, then after 30 minutes or so she herself popped the questions saying sir will you take extra services. Asked 1.5 k for B2B. I just laughed off. She went desperate. Was kind of ready to do it in 500 also. But I won't have done it for free. Just kind of finished the massage and came out with frustrated little Johny. . thought of going to S Thai spa where I had a cute horny Thai last time. Reached there. Was in a mood for local. My biggest mistake. Read a nice review of some one called Riya. Asked for her. But as she was on leave I was alloted a bihar, named Alka. I got to see her outside as she was loitering in the reception area. My hear started racing faster as I found her cute, fresh young and decent enough to have a good time. Massage started. She was talking this and that. I was not listening much as I was imagining the way I will eat her. Then I asked the obvious without being shy and here comes the greatest KLPD. She said she is not into extras. Not even HJ. So here I am. First I got a gal who was desperate to give extras but I refused. And next I was desperate to have a nice B2B and I got refused.

Damages: 3.5 k. For nothing.

Today I am off Kol. Shall be bak on Monday. . would need a mind boggling fuck to get out of this low feeling.

SR0123
01-21-17, 08:38
Thank you Senior for your reply. Got a clear idea from you. Will not contact her.HarryKol & MadMonkey2013,

I know her as Tina. I have a different experience. Sounded OK to me on the first WhatsApp conversation and gave me a different number when the meeting was fixed to talk to her. Little moody but OK to talk. Arranged the meeting at a third person's place. Not a stunner but otherwise OK. Claims to have different places around Kol for the meeting. Overall rating should be 7/10, gave 1 mark extra considering value for money.

Member #4473
01-21-17, 16:28
Came across these two pics while browsing the forum. Can anyone be nice enough to send her details in PM, she is too irresistible! PM Please.Did you get her contacts or of any SP who can provide her? (I read that the original SP had committed suicide).

Any other SP with birds of this quality? Please give details with sample pics.

Please PM me the details privately. I you can be of help. I may have info to share with you too.

CatchMe88
01-21-17, 16:54
I visited a spa with a nearbuy voucher. No choice of therapist but was provided a local named 'S'. I but disappointing at first as I was hoping for a Thai. Anyway she had a nice figure, and an OK face so after about 15 minutes, I popped the question. Fixed deal at 3000 for B2B and HJ. She spoke good English and it was overall a good GFE experience. She is ready for outcalls so took her number.

Boobs- 7/10 medium size.

Pussy- 7/10 - I fingered her, she was quite wet.

GFE- 9/10.

VFM- 900 + 3000.

Got her pics from her fb account.

Member #4473
01-21-17, 21:32
Hi,

It is difficult to cavort with girls in SPA in malls. Either the A/C is switched off and it is stuffy or it is freezing cold.

Any spa with room heater (and the room not stuffy)?

And SP serving high end birds and good hygienic rooms with heater and not stuffy?

Any (reliable and verified) SP providing naked dance with music? 9/10 girl and 9/10 dance. Great dancer girl and not just hip swaying type. Beauty + dance is more important than service.

Must be outside SG. Please note. Moderate volume music should not be an issue at location. Music system to be provided by SP. Mobile phone music will not do. Need good hygienic room with heater and not stuffy.

Please PM me with all details. I would be happy to reciprocate with favors.

Your naked desires!

IAmTheBest
01-22-17, 04:11
Nice FR. Was FS available? Indication of the name of the spa and the therapist would be appreciated.

I visited a spa with a nearbuy voucher. No choice of therapist but was provided a local named 'S'. I but disappointing at first as I was hoping for a Thai. Anyway she had a nice figure, and an OK face so after about 15 minutes, I popped the question. Fixed deal at 3000 for B2B and HJ. She spoke good English and it was overall a good GFE experience. She is ready for outcalls so took her number.

Boobs- 7/10 medium size.

Pussy- 7/10 - I fingered her, she was quite wet.

GFE- 9/10.

VFM- 900 + 3000.

Got her pics from her fb account.

JON1987
01-22-17, 07:46
Was out of mongering for some time. And now want to start again would really appreciate if someone can share contact of some slim girl. I have contacts but working out bit expensive.

Cheers!

CatchMe88
01-22-17, 12:37
Nice FR. Was FS available? Indication of the name of the spa and the therapist would be appreciated.FS was not available. Spa is near tank 8. Therapist name I have shared with some seniors and others who have helped me with contacts.

YngBold
01-22-17, 15:53
First went to S spa in Kestopur. Couldn't find based on FR.

Then went to the Thai spa opp cc1. Opted for 1 HR. Assigned Miss M (now forgot the actual name but starts with M). Decent looking but good body. She came in when I was changing. As others mentioned, didn't opted for dispo.

Massage was good, plenty of hints. Decided for B2B with BBBJ. BBBJ was nice. Received CIM even though not decided upon at first.

After the happy ending received good massage again and had shower together. FS was available but didn't partake. Session went past 1 HR as it was closing time..From you post it seems like it's a good spa, rate is good! Got questions regarding the exact location of it. Firstly, is it inside CC1? Secondly, is it named Thai refresh spa?

Thank you in advance!

Rishikr
01-22-17, 19:41
Hi, did you got the lead from locanto?

So I was called to Baguihati Jora Mandir near the Titan showroom. The SP sent a 40 year old guy who escorted me to the den. The place is quite far from the main road and no cars can go. Its like a by lane. Obly cycle ricksaw can go in such path. I parked my car in a comfortable place of a local club lawn. Followed the path like a maze to the place. Once there its like a palacial building. A two storey house with all modern ameneties..

Iran0601
01-23-17, 03:43
Had these 2 today. Feeling sloshed. Reports will follow soon.Hi bro,

If possible share these contact.

Thanks.

Arobtihor
01-23-17, 05:15
From you post it seems like it's a good spa, rate is good! Got questions regarding the exact location of it. Firstly, is it inside CC1? Secondly, is it named Thai refresh spa?

Thank you in advance!The Spa is opposite CC1. No its not Thai refresh spa.

MadMonkey2013
01-23-17, 07:19
After demonetization mobile wallets are being used by everyone and the scammers have come out in full force to use it to their advantage. I was checking out locanto for a few leads and was blown away by the number of posts asking for advance payments thru paytm. I even got hold of a supposed indie who even after a fair bit of chatting would not budge without advance payment so I told her to f* off. The transaction between customer and service provider is not that completed, do the deed and pay. I urge all mongers to not entertain this advance payment business and not entertain these people who are most probably scammers.

AliBaba Info
01-23-17, 09:57
This place has never disappointed me! So was allotted my room and comes in a desi (okay face but on the heavier side). Disappointed asked for a Thai therapist as I expected it to be a Thai Spa. She went back and comes in the Manager (counter guy). He assures of good massage and explains that she is the most sought after therapist? Didn't have much to say and said okay.

She comes back and assures good massage. Honestly I have never found the locals to be good with massage and since we pay for the massage I feel it to be quite important. Massage starts and she is good (at par with Thai therapists). After a while she ask whether she can do bum massage. I said okay and off goes dispo. After another 15 minutes she comes out with her menu and we settled for HJ with top access.

Left the place happy!

Iran0601
01-23-17, 13:43
Was out of mongering for some time. And now want to start again would really appreciate if someone can share contact of some slim girl. I have contacts but working out bit expensive.

Cheers!Hi,

Could you please help me with some contacts number.

Thanks.

YngBold
01-23-17, 18:28
The Spa is opposite CC1. No its not Thai refresh spa.Thanks for the info, will visit this spa soon!

BTW you could also try B spa in Ballygunj Thai and NE profiles there!

CanBong
01-23-17, 21:01
That's truly f up! I'm sure you'll have better days my friend, hang in there!

Let me just cut the long story short. Went to this midas cure spa because of a great FR written by one of our fellow senior, they were quite inviting over phone. Reached. Found the place to be a physiotherapy clinic in the front. Got a room. Which was clean. Then came the girl. At the risk of sounding a but snooty my maid is supermodel in front of her. Ugliest girl some could imagine. My Johny went back to sleep like for good. She gave a average massage, then after 30 minutes or so she herself popped the questions saying sir will you take extra services. Asked 1.5 k for B2B. I just laughed off. She went desperate. Was kind of ready to do it in 500 also. But I won't have done it for free. Just kind of finished the massage and came out with frustrated little Johny. . thought of going to S Thai spa where I had a cute horny Thai last time. Reached there. Was in a mood for local. My biggest mistake. Read a nice review of some one called Riya. Asked for her. But as she was on leave I was alloted a bihar, named Alka..