PDA

View Full Version : Calcutta

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119

ScorpioStings
03-02-17, 19:04
Hi,

I am new to the mongering scene (I am 20 yrs old). I request any senior member to help me get a subscription in this wonderful Forum. I would be forever grateful and would help you to monger with newer and fresher babes forever. Waiting for a sincere response. Warm regards.

Thank you.

Fuckmiester2
03-03-17, 07:03
Regular mongers please share the number of s Thai spa in Hungerford street.

I went there yesterday but forgot to take their number.

I have their one mobile number ending 687 but in that the stupid boy picks up the phone.

That boy doesn't have business sense.

I want to talk directly to that lady who sits in the reception.

Its her own spa and she knows how to do business.

Cheers.

CheckMate007
03-03-17, 07:56
In the long past Piyalee was great but for last 1 year Piyalee is very rude and her attitude is going down than the past.

This one is my honest observation. In October 2016 I took her service and after that I avoid her always.

I hope my other monger friends who are frequent to Bangur will agree.Yea! I agree with you completely. And other than 3 famous birds, this place has got nothing more to look forward too. Time to move on.

FatalFuck
03-03-17, 08:00
In the long past Piyalee was great but for last 1 year Piyalee is very rude and her attitude is going down than the past.

This one is my honest observation. In October 2016 I took her service and after that I avoid her always.

I hope my other monger friends who are frequent to Bangur will agree.I agree it to the core. She is acting snooty like hell. Stopped taking her completely after last encounter which I had 4 months back where she was lying like a dead pan looking at the ceiling.

Arifsyed
03-03-17, 09:38
The tall girl was not Bong. Actually she is from Nepal. Her name is same as the famous Bengali actress acted in Epic serial and now a BJP leader.Inquired about the same, but she left.

AliBaba Info
03-03-17, 11:50

I hope my other monger friends who are frequent to Bangur will agree.I have tried her only once (the only time I have been to Bangur Spa) and she was excellent. This was around 6 month back so may be you are right about her being rude.

AliBaba Info
03-03-17, 12:02
Went to this Thai spa again last week. Counter charges are high and hard to negotiate. Finally settled at 2500 inclusive of tax. Very pretty and good figured lady enters. Generally I wait for strong hints which she dint give and so asked her to get rid of the dispo. After about 40 minutes ended up asking her for extra and what rates! 2000 for HJ and 5000 for B2B! I told her that I am not new here to which she did not agree and said this Spa is of higher standard than others and so are the rates.

Tried negotiating and she actually wouldn't budge. Hence johnny left sad. I think it is important that the rates stay where they are.

The first I visited this place it was a wonderful experience and I think it all depends on who you get to do the massage!

Member #4473
03-03-17, 16:27
Hello,

I urgently need a good spa massage from a very beautiful, sexy and busty girl (8/10 and upwards on all counts).

NE will be first choice. Second choice is Thai.

Must be between 18 to 26 years.

Beauty and busty more important than service. FS not needed. Top access. Teasing. B2B. That's all.

Please let me know spa name, chick name and damages of the most delicious girls.

Only PM please. Urgent.

I will reciprocate with best recommendations from my side provided you don't publicize the info.

Please PM your number so that we can talk.

Yours,

ND.

RajuGentleman
03-03-17, 16:57
Hello friends,

I have an official visit planned on next week for 2-3 days to City of Joy. My hotel is on Park street, please PM me some helping info to explore SG, MP, Indies.

Thanks!

MisterDi
03-04-17, 09:26
Thanks for not agreeing to higher rates. Something similar happened to me when I went to Shangrila day spa in salt lake last week. The girl asked for 3 k HJ and top access. I said 1 k and she negotiated down to 1.5 k but I didn't budge. No extras for me that day. She too said that the spa is more upscale which is laughable as both the other spas I have visited except Kesthopur had better facilities.

Unfortunately not all their clients are on ISG and agree to any rate these gals ask which increases it for all of us.

I hope people on ISG at least make as effort to keep rates in check.

Went to this Thai spa again last week. Counter charges are high and hard to negotiate. Finally settled at 2500 inclusive of tax. Very pretty and good figured lady enters. Generally I wait for strong hints which she dint give and so asked her to get rid of the dispo. After about 40 minutes ended up asking her for extra and what rates! 2000 for HJ and 5000 for B2B! I told her that I am not new here to which she did not agree and said this Spa is of higher standard than others and so are the rates.

Tried negotiating and she actually wouldn't budge. Hence johnny left sad. I think it is important that the rates stay where they are.

The first I visited this place it was a wonderful experience and I think it all depends on who you get to do the massage!

Soumya1985
03-05-17, 15:30
Hello fellow mongers of SG,

Today was a great day for me. Kapps Ronhardon and me ventured into the Buildings of SG. Well I was the novice one and Kapps Ronhardon was the pro and my true guide. Had a great drink at Chota Bristol (Shaw Brothers), Esplanade before moving out for SG. SG is totally different at night, high congestion, full of pimps, boudi's (some heavenly looking and some having great assets) on the streets and all. Went on searching in building, but if someone meets our choice the price is too high. Well search finally ended in Building 6. Got a lovely girl having lovely assets. Deal was done. 2500 for 1 hour of nude dance and 1 shot. Dance was cool, she did some lovely steps and forced us to dance with her also. I am a pathetic dancer, but Kapps Ronhardon took the floor and danced with her, Kapps Ronhardon was kind enough to allowed me to fuck her. A great fuck ended the session, bringing end to a lovely day. Thanks Kapps Ronhardon for making the evening memorable, looking for some more thrilling encounters of SG with you.

Stayed there for 3 hours, enjoyed every moment, got a fleshy woman fucked her 3 times, drank with her, she gave brilliant BJ and body massage like a professional masseur, had a devastating headache it just vanished as she touched my head, lover her. Promised to go over again. If possible today, love SG. The name of the lady was Rekha and the building I went was Sree Kamal. Pain 700 per hour, stayed for 2 hours.

Soumya1985
03-05-17, 15:36
Hello friends and Fellow mongers,

SG Rocks, went to KD today and stayed for a whooping 6 hours. The girl whom I got today was simple and had wonderful behavior, might not be educated but had such good manners, god bless her. Had lunch there shared it with her, smoked with her (believe me I smoked after 8 yrs or so) had sex with her 4 times and good lord what blowjob she gives. We cuddled with each other, slept naked under the blanket caressing each other (was a bit cold today isn't it) spoke a lot about each other had long chats. She had slim good body, small boobies, but cool eyes (I love girls with big eyelashes). She provided me the best GFE I have ever had (even though she never knew me), my girlfriends even cannot be such wonderful. Friends sharing my experience is a wonderful feeling today and believe me today's visit at KD has made me emotional and happy. I met Sita Di today, she is too a lovely person.

Sanu1234
03-05-17, 17:08
I am regular at your mention spa (in Salt lake). I pay 2.5 k for BTB and 1. K for HJ.

Any way nice to see your post. I totally agree don't need need to increased price even they said its upscale or whatever. Just need to negotiate hard. I think if you go 2nd day she will give same service by 1 k which happen to me. PM me (as I took service from all of therapist from there) for details about price and service.

Thanks for not agreeing to higher rates. Something similar happened to me when I went to Shangrila day spa in salt lake last week. The girl asked for 3 k HJ and top access. I said 1 k and she negotiated down to 1.5 k but I didn't budge. No extras for me that day. She too said that the spa is more upscale which is laughable as both the other spas I have visited except Kesthopur had better facilities.

Unfortunately not all their clients are on ISG and agree to any rate these gals ask which increases it for all of us.

I hope people on ISG at least make as effort to keep rates in check.

SPLuvr
03-05-17, 17:54
Hi friends,

I have bn a close follower of this forum since last couple of years. This is my first post. Just sharing my little experience.

Have bn a spa Lvr. And must have visited almost all spas (may be 25/30) in and around Salt Lake and A mall and MS mall in the last 3 years. Many of them multiple times. What I found that except 1 or 2, all provide extra services. In fact they survive upon them. If we want real good massage. One shd go for Thais only. 2-3 yrs back spas used to kp only Thais. But since last 1 year I m finding most of the spas are keeping at least 1-2 locals. I feel it is indeed a waste of money to GV more than 2 k for a 10-15 minutes pleasure. And all of our ISGins shd try to stick to that. The locals who get a chance of working in these spas are a lot privileged because they know nothing of massage. But still earn a lot at an avg of 5-6 k day gvng only extra service. What I understand some popular spa girl earn upto 1.5-2 LK per month. Yes it's true.

Also it is a fact that all the spas are in close radar of LE.

Hd a chance to date briefly one Bong beauty of one of the spas in Salt Lake. And hd even fallen in Luv subsequently. LOL. Bt as expected. Ended in break up.

It seems now every other day a new spa is coming up in Salt Lake / Kol. And every spa is providing & & surviving on extra. Is increasingly being known to all. We shd exercise extreme caution while visiting them, especially in Salt Lake as it a residential area.

Cheers. Happy and safe mongering.

RajuGentleman
03-05-17, 18:14
How get into this building?

SG Rocks, went to KD today and stayed for a whooping 6 hours. The girl whom I got today was simple and had wonderful behavior, might not be educated but had such good manners, god bless her. Had lunch there shared it with her, smoked with her (believe me I smoked after 8 yrs or so) had sex with her 4 times and good lord what blowjob she gives. We cuddled with each other, slept naked under the blanket caressing each other (was a bit cold today isn't it) spoke a lot about each other had long chats. She had slim good body, small boobies, but cool eyes (I love girls with big eyelashes). She provided me the best GFE I have ever had (even though she never knew me), my girlfriends even cannot be such wonderful. Friends sharing my experience is a wonderful feeling today and believe me today's visit at KD has made me emotional and happy. I met Sita Di today, she is too a lovely person.

OldJawan
03-05-17, 19:11
Last week I went to Delhi as I had to attend a corporate training session. Training was on Friday & Saturday and I had kept Saturday evening till Sunday evening for mongering purpose. My training ended at 4 pm on Saturday and I was staying in Mahipalpur, famous for mongering. Worst stop was Munirka budget Nepali fuck. Spoke to the SP and got the photo selected a cute looking short height Nepali chick. Young. The fuck at 1500 plus 100 as tip was mechanical though she was having a solid handy boob and reasonably tight pussy. Has a fag before and after the act with her. No GFE which I was expecting.

Back to hotel took some rest, had dinner with beer and than went for my next target of CIS. Though I had lined up 2 SPs for CIS but as it was little late, I went for Mahipalpur based SP for one shot in a hotel. Charge 5 K for CIS and 1 K for hotel (1 hour). The chick was Russian (As the SP was mentioning, cute face, slim body, solid big boobs. CIS girls are clean and good smelling. One will be easily tempted to go for DATY and many CIS chicks encourage. However, I stuck to boobs sucking to my heart's content along with fingering. The fuck was short as this was first time with a gori Mem CSI.

Returned to my hotel exhausted and slept well. Next on my target was a desi village type chick. After lunch checked out from hotel and went straight to Dwarka Mor MP / Spa to get unique experience. There were only 3 girls available and all matching pure village type chicks. Took a medium height woman, unmarried with ample assets. No massage skill but super fucking session (Total 2.5 including counter).

Took the evening flight to Kolkata. So it was 3 fuck in total in 24 hours at 10000 . Satisfying training tour with lots of learning.

Kolkata newbie friend interested for CIS in Delhi during their visit may PM for SP contact.

Happy mongering.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was originally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING and thus was edited to normal case text. Writing in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING in the internet equivalent of shouting and is thus is prohibited on this forum.

In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

Andy7
03-05-17, 19:13
Hello fellow mongers of SG,

Today was a great day for me. Kapps Ronhardon and me ventured into the Buildings of SG. Well I was the novice one and Kapps Ronhardon was the pro and my true guide. Had a great drink at Chota Bristol (Shaw Brothers), Esplanade before moving out for SG. SG is totally different at night, high congestion, full of pimps, boudi's (some heavenly looking and some having great assets) on the streets and all. Went on searching in building, but if someone meets our choice the price is too high. Well search finally ended in Building 6. Got a lovely girl having lovely assets. Deal was done. 2500 for 1 hour of nude dance and 1 shot. Dance was cool, she did some lovely steps and forced us to dance with her also. I am a pathetic dancer, but Kapps Ronhardon took the floor and danced with her, Kapps Ronhardon was kind enough to allowed me to fuck her. A great fuck ended the session, bringing end to a lovely day. Thanks Kapps Ronhardon for making the evening memorable, looking for some more thrilling encounters of SG with you.

Stayed there for 3 hours, enjoyed every moment, got a fleshy woman fucked her 3 times, drank with her, she gave brilliant BJ and body massage like a professional masseur, had a devastating headache it just vanished as she touched my head, lover her. Promised to go over again. If possible today, love SG. The name of the lady was Rekha and the building I went was Sree Kamal. Pain 700 per hour, stayed for 2 hours.Nice to see some report coming in from SG after a long time. Such reports are so much inviting. BTW sree kamal at 700 seems quite a deal. Bro can you please share some more info on this sree kamal, such as location & no of women available there. And also building# 6 location. Thanks.

MisterDi
03-06-17, 03:44
Hi SPLuvr,

A well written first post. What did you mean by close radar of LE? Is this something to worry about?

I agree with you that almost all spas offer extras behind closed curtains. Even some beauty parlors do it too provided they have some private space. How much do you usually pay for different services?

I hope you don't mind sharing some reports on your best and worst experiences. Considering your vast experience I am hoping you can share some pro tips to make everyone here wiser.

Stay safe and horny.

MisterDi.

Hi friends,

I have bn a close follower of this forum since last couple of years. This is my first post. Just sharing my little experience.

Have bn a spa Lvr. And must have visited almost all spas (may be 25/30) in and around Salt Lake and A mall and MS mall in the last 3 years. Many of them multiple times. What I found that except 1 or 2, all provide extra services. In fact they survive upon them. If we want real good massage. One shd go for Thais only. 2-3 yrs back spas used to kp only Thais. But since last 1 year I m finding most of the spas are keeping at least 1-2 locals. I feel it is indeed a waste of money to GV more than 2 k for a 10-15 minutes pleasure. And all of our ISGins shd try to stick to that. The locals who get a chance of working in these spas are a lot privileged because they know nothing of massage. But still earn a lot at an avg of 5-6 k day gvng only extra service. What I understand some popular spa girl earn upto 1.5-2 LK per month. Yes it's true..

MisterDi
03-06-17, 03:46
Looks like you were on a roll this weekend. Great to see you had a fun time. I have been wanting to do a farang here but to no avail.

Stay safe and horny.

MisterDi.

Last week I went to Delhi as I had to attend a corporate training session. Training was on Friday & Saturday and I had kept Saturday evening till Sunday evening for mongering purpose. My training ended at 4 pm on Saturday and I was staying in Mahipalpur, famous for mongering. Worst stop was Munirka budget Nepali fuck. Spoke to the SP and got the photo selected a cute looking short height Nepali chick. Young. The fuck at 1500 plus 100 as tip was mechanical though she was having a solid handy boob and reasonably tight pussy. Has a fag before and after the act with her. No GFE which I was expecting.

Back to hotel took some rest, had dinner with beer and than went for my next target of CIS. Though I had lined up 2 SPs for CIS but as it was little late, I went for Mahipalpur based SP for one shot in a hotel. Charge 5 K for CIS and 1 K for hotel (1 hour). The chick was Russian (As the SP was mentioning, cute face, slim body, solid big boobs. CIS girls are clean and good smelling. One will be easily tempted to go for DATY and many CIS chicks encourage. However, I stuck to boobs sucking to my heart's content along with fingering. The fuck was short as this was first time with a gori Mem CSI...

ToyBoyCal
03-06-17, 09:19
Regular mongers please share the number of s Thai spa in Hungerford street.

I went there yesterday but forgot to take their number.

I have their one mobile number ending 687 but in that the stupid boy picks up the phone.

That boy doesn't have business sense.

I want to talk directly to that lady who sits in the reception.

Its her own spa and she knows how to do business.

Cheers.I spoke to her on that very number. On Friday. Any clue if she also provides service?

Shayan2016
03-06-17, 10:31
Dear Soumya,

This is a nice FR.

I want to experience also.

If you wish we can share.

Cheers and thanks.

Shayan.

Indian100
03-06-17, 16:08

SG Rocks, went to KD today and stayed for a whooping 6 hours. The girl whom I got today was simple and had wonderful behavior, might not be educated but had such good manners, god bless her. Had lunch there shared it with her, smoked with her (believe me I smoked after 8 yrs or so) had sex with her 4 times and good lord what blowjob she gives. We cuddled with each other, slept naked under the blanket caressing each other (was a bit cold today isn't it) spoke a lot about each other had long chats. She had slim good body, small boobies, but cool eyes (I love girls with big eyelashes). She provided me the best GFE I have ever had (even though she never knew me), my girlfriends even cannot be such wonderful. Friends sharing my experience is a wonderful feeling today and believe me today's visit at KD has made me emotional and happy. I met Sita Di today, she is too a lovely person.Hi,

What was the name of the lady? Last time I was with some one called Puja I think. But the scary part was the bed bugs. Also what was the damage.

Prabasi77
03-06-17, 16:18
Requesting fellow hobbyist if you can kindly share with me few contacts of reliable SPs. I contacted few using Locanta and one flaked once I said that I will not pay if the girl doesn't resemble the pic, the next one meet me at Gariahat. Initially agreed for 5 k for 1 HR ac incall but then said it will be 8 k. I refused. As I am a newbie to the city, can't say that I can help fellow mongers with intel at this time, but hopefully will be able to reciprocate in future. My PM is on.

Kvothe003
03-06-17, 17:52
I'm new to the Kolkata mongering scene.

Have visited "O" spa a few times, and also the spa named after a famous school in Kolkata.

Can someone suggest similar spa's in south Kolkata?

Writing about one of my experience's at O spa:

Paid the counter charge using a nearbuy coupon and was guided to a fairly decent room with an attached washroom. The towels and sheet smell of oil, but it's all right considering the cheap rates.

An average looking Thai masseuse entered the room, probably in her late 20's or early 30's, I was a bit disappointed to be honest. However, the feeling of disappointment didn't last for long. She really knows how to massage, gave me an excellent back massage and took off the disposable with my permission. The bum massage was very pleasurable and sensual, she kept touching my balls gently while working on my bum.

By the time she asked me to turn over I was adequately aroused. She started massaging my thighs and surprisingly my penis was almost fully erect. She asked if I wanted extras, and after a bit of bargaining we settled for 1.5 k for B2B. Worth every penny I spent. She was very adventurous and licked my balls and the pubic area very passionately (I had shaved my balls prior to the appointment). She let me lick her boobs and finger her, although she seemed to be a bit uncomfortable with the latter at first. However, she got very aroused and didn't mind the fingering after a point, and came after a point. I would've offered her more money for FS but the B2B experience was out of this world and I didn't want to miss out. She cleaned me up nicely once the deed was done and departed after a peck on the lips and a bow.

OldJawan
03-06-17, 18:25
Thanks MD, It was full fun. I will be visiting Delhi for mongering purpose only after Holi. This time planning to take 1 Afro, 1 CIS and 1 full desi.

Happy mongering.

Looks like you were on a roll this weekend. Great to see you had a fun time. I have been wanting to do a farang here but to no avail.

Stay safe and horny.

MisterDi.

RajuGentleman
03-06-17, 18:41
Encounter Afro chicks at Shisha.

Reached at the Hotel yesterday. Enjoy City of Joy day tour and tried famous Biriyani at Arsalan.

In evening got lucky to meet two amazing hot and young Afro chicks at the famous PUB in Park Street. These chicks have amazing dance moves, sexy butty dancing. Very easy going girls, after chit chat and few hrs dancing, got the FB account of one girl. Damage. Shared some tequila shots. They are student from some university in Delhi and have came here for a seminar this week and staying at some hotel at Park Street. I will try my luck.

After work, I'll visit famous SG first time in my life. My experience will come soon.

Happy mongering. Enjoy and stay safe.

MisterDi
03-07-17, 03:31
So basically, you are going to eat a hot brownie topped with hot chocolate and vanilla ice cream. Good strategy for summers.

How is Delhi for genuine threesome and foursome experiences? May be you can try all three at same time.

Stay safe and horny.

MisterDi.

Thanks MD, It was full fun. I will be visiting Delhi for mongering purpose only after Holi. This time planning to take 1 Afro, 1 CIS and 1 full desi.

Happy mongering.

Member #4473
03-07-17, 18:03
Hey,

Thanks, in advance, for reading this off-beat post and for no insensitive replies.

Anyone into voyeurism / exhibitionism / lesbian / threesome / erotic fantasies etc.

If so, please PM me with detailed write-up of your most private desires. May be I and you have similar / compatible needs!

Shared expenses. Only very safe locations. Classy profiles. No risky brothels or dingy lanes. Safety and security more important that fun. I have good contacts and will be able to work out things. If we find each other compatible.

Feel free to PM me privately and write uncensored and unapologetically. We may plan something together or may be I can guide / help. If nothing else, at least, I offer the sensitivity, feelings and emotions to understand you and your needs.

More in PM or when we meet!

Offer open at all times for genuine persons.

Take care,

Your friend,

ND2.

KepyRonhardon
03-08-17, 08:03
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

Member #4473
03-08-17, 20:38
Hello friends!

Saw this pic on Delhi forum.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=256952&d=1488621195

Anyone knows any similar chick in any spa or with any SP anywhere in Kolkata? (This type of cute fair face, petite but, preferably more busty).

Please help with specific details.

But only tried and tested providers and venues.

Thanks, in advance!

Stanley Zucker
03-09-17, 06:18
Here is the legendary map of SG provided by Mr John Sir, the legend himself. We are thankful to you sir. And I am thankful to all the members here who writes about the genuine reports of SG and MPs. I am a big fan of MPs LOL. Only one question to ask. Where is Su from osmo? Does anyone know? Please reply. And Mr Dicktator. Keep an eye on this. You may be helped. Thanks in advance to the fellow members.

Happy mongering!

RajuGentleman
03-09-17, 20:42
My work schedule finished early yesterday, Planed to visit the famous SG at yesterday evening. Got some information about the location, safe entry etc from the previous FR be because no help provided after pleading with seniors in PM. With guts entered inside SG area from the safe entry, the first building I saw on the left, I guess it is PB (reference Mr John's MAP). While trying to enter inside the building a old fellow named MR Shaha followed me inside and ask me if I need any help. He guided me to each floors after taking my choice and preferences and the price quoted was 3.2 K short / dance for 1 HR session. Saw some beautiful girls in each floor and choose a girls of my choice in 3rd floor (description: small height around 5 ft, young and busty Age around 20, belongs from COI). Selected her for 1 HR session, the girl suggested not to provide dance service and I agreed to her as it is my first time in this place, so didn't wanted to create any drama. She has the typical NI attitude with her and that's quite obvious. Started with the usual conversation and after some time we start the business for which we agreed for. After undressing, the johnny was existed to see the perfect nice figure girl, not so thin not so heavy and with perfect big firm boobs. We started with sucking each other body and then we started the sex in all position (SIAP) and after some time the 1 HR booking got over. Booked another 1 HR session with her, but I don't know why I couldn't finish after having 2 HR sex with 15 min smoke, beer break. I was so tired and sweating, though the chilling AC was on in the room and She was also tired and told she came couple of times already. Then booked another 1 HR session and finished finally. Holding her, we were fall asleep together naked. After having dinner with her, I left the place at 11:00 PM. I had an amazing time in SG on my maiden visit, nice girl, nice fuck, nice place, sweating in chilled AC. LOL. Exchange the number and promised her to come back again for full night. Mr Shah helped me to find a Taxi to hotel and told the taxi driver in strict voice "Drop Sir safely in his Hotel".

My rating for the Girl: All department 10. Repeat may be, I will try other hot girls too. Name I will provide in PM, as I'm not sure if name is allowed to provide here. But number for sure I'll not share. Sorry for this. , because I feel earned it.

My experience in SG is far better than the experience I had in Europe and UK, hence for me the SG rocks. Thanks "City of Joy" for providing such amazing memorable experience. The previous FR are enough to explore SG. But I feel, I was lucky not being cheated. Gaining little bit knowledge will help you not falling into trap. I heard many stories from the taxi driver that many people are being cheated in street and in other buildings and also being beaten up badly.

Happy mongering and stay safe.

AliBaba Info
03-09-17, 20:49
Went to this spa and counter charge was 2000. I always manage to get it down to 2 k (unless you use NB voucher). Cute Thai enters (Kim) and sees me naked. Massage begins which was very good and she took good care of the bums and the groin area. Once turned she offered her rates.

1 K for HJ, 3 K for B2B. Negotiated it down to 2 k for B2B. The next 20 minutes were really good. Nice B2B, nice racks and excellent body. Finally dry humped her to glory.

Member #4473
03-09-17, 23:35
Hey!

I am looking for beautiful-and-cute, (20-25 yrs), busty girl.

All three qualities. For nice sensuous massage and B2B.

No FS or BJ required. Thai or NE. Must be co-operative type.

Hygienic spa with disposable sheets is a must.

Please PM me with name, spa and damages. I will reciprocate.

I am not aroused to see oily / smelly / stained (towels and sheets, 30+ girls, very mature unattractive looks and those padded bras revealing nothing much to grab or admire!

Please help. Although I know that finding such a gem is not easy.

Only in PM please. I will share my inputs with those who help.

Take good care!

P.S. : did anyone try H. The NE girl at Siam T spa? Please PM with ratings and damages.

OldJawan
03-10-17, 05:06
Recently I had posted a FR on my last Delhi visit. I was supposed to be at Kolkata for a day before flying to GWT. As my flight was in the evening, I had planned for a session one in VIP road. Thanks to Rohit13 who had shared his VIP road based SP no, I was interacting with him for a slim young chick. I had asked for profile photo. Though he sent some photos but said the actual profile photo of chick will depend on that day's availability as they are not regular and visit as per their schedule / convenience. Seems to be a good sign. He assured me of a young, slim chick at 3 K.

As advised I reached Haldiram on VIP road and he was waiting with a bike. Took me to a nearby residential area and we went inside a flat. Seems to be fully safe and secure. Thereafter he introduced the chick to me who was as per his description. Door closed and session started. While talking to her to create a rapport, she was all over me moving her hand over all parts of my body and putting kisses. Start was good. Boobs were erect and super soft. Being a boobs man I sucked the melons while the foreplay was on with hands. Than she started with CBJ on her own by putting the condom. Entered the den in Misc first and than WOT. Had a smoke while holding her naked body. She was from a nearby place Bongaon. She gave me another number and asked to contact him for future services. After the session (Cock taking pussy flight) , took the scheduled flight to GWT.

Chick: 6.

Boobs: 6.

Pussy: Reasonably tight.

Looks: 6 (SP requested me to take few photo in my iphone and whatsapp him).

WIR: Yes to SP. Already lining up another super bong for a cat session.

For contacts, need to PM me. No reciprocation required.

Happy mongering.

HotHunk9232
03-10-17, 09:48
Hey everyone,

I m silent viewer of this forum.

I was searching for indi's got hold of miss A from Locanto, she said she only do outcall, even she is ready to come to my place as I'm not from Kolkata so I don't have my place so asked her only if she can suggest any.

Than she told me she knew a guesthouse near Karunamoyee its safe and she know the owner of the guesthouse. All the conversation going on WhatsApp even she shared few pic of her.

She quoted 2 HR 2 short- 6 k 3 HR 3 short- 8 k and 4 HR unlimited shorts for 10 k.

I asked her where she will come from she said tollygung. She said she will share the guesthouse detail and I need to book the room according to my duration.

She said she going to meet me in public place first than will go to the guesthouse its walking distance after getting into the room I need to pay her charges for me as of now looks good.

Seeking help and advise from the seniors is this a trap but I personally don't feel like because she even ready to come to my place also I am new in this field please guide me and suggest me the next step.

RahulA9282
03-10-17, 09:55
Dear Fellow Mongers.

I have not visited the place since last 3 months.

Which chic is best nowadays at this place in terms of services. Planning to go today only. So, if you guys have any idea, please reply fast.

Thanks.

HotHunk9232
03-10-17, 10:16
Hey everyone,

I am silent viewer of this forum.

This is my first post.

Here I got got a contact of a indi from locanto.

She introduce herself as miss A she don't accept calls only WhatsApp even she shared couple of her pics looks good to me.

She said she only do outcall she asked me if I have my place as I'm not from Kolkata so I don't have my place so I told her if she can suggest she said she know a guesthouse near karunamoyee she know the owner I can book that its safe.

Charges quoted was.

2 HR 2 short- 6 k.

3 HR 3 short- 8 k.

4 HR unlimited shorts 10 k.

She said she will first meet me in public place near Karunamoyee and will walking down to the guesthouse its walking distance from where we going to meet after getting into the room pay me my charges and will do the service.

I asked her where she will come from she said Tollygung.

Seeking help from seniors.

Is this is kinda trap please guide me.

I personally don't feel like because she even ready to come to my place as well.

Please guide me my next step should I go and done the booking.

ParadiseBoy
03-10-17, 14:23
Where in SG can I find good Nepali girls who provide GFE BBJ and not mechanical one for 100.

Also are CIS and Afro women available in Kol like in Delhi?

ParadiseBoy
03-10-17, 15:08
Does anyone still have the map for SG?

Please pass it on if possible.

Any suggestions for SG?

No body talks about SG anymore. Any recent updates on the scene?

Andy7
03-11-17, 01:18

Any suggestions for SG?

No body talks about SG anymore. Any recent updates on the scene?Just one suggestion. Get yourself a pimp while entering & exiting SG & you will be safe.

Here you have a link to SG map.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=257240&d=1489036683

Jan 156
03-11-17, 01:37
In my experience at least SG is not really a dangerous area. I've had one or two young lads try to extract extra cash when I visited a backstreet there but just ignored them and walked past. Nor do you really need a map or a pimp. It's just a few streets with many brothels crowded into a small area. Just ask any taxi to drop you off and point.

If you feel nervous, go in the daytime first. Once you know the layout you'll feel more comfortable going back at night.

Sanu1234
03-11-17, 09:04
Please delete your inbox. Unable to send PM.

TheSexGuru
03-11-17, 15:50
Hi,

Great report. I just had a hard time understanding what CIS meant. Initial search made me think it had to do something with transgenders, but then I searched more and understood.

Here is the meaning if any friend is facing the problem I faced:

Russia, Azerbaijan, Uzbekistan, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Tajikistan and Armenia comprise the Commonwealth of Independent States, or CIS, as of 2014.

Back to hotel took some rest, had dinner with beer and than went for my next target of CIS. Though I had lined up 2 SPs for CIS but as it was little late, I went for Mahipalpur based SP for one shot in a hotel. Charge 5 K for CIS and 1 K for hotel (1 hour). The chick was Russian (As the SP was mentioning, cute face, slim body, solid big boobs. CIS girls are clean and good smelling. One will be easily tempted to go for DATY and many CIS chicks encourage. However, I stuck to boobs sucking to my heart's content along with fingering. The fuck was short as this was first time with a gori Mem CSI...

Gogogo1
03-12-17, 05:08
Bro,

Could you please some hint about the therapist name please.

Aruncuckoo
03-12-17, 08:48

Any suggestions for SG?

No body talks about SG anymore. Any recent updates on the scene?Map is couple of post below report#11286 if you have some patience to scroll down.

All the seniors are very much active and are very regular to SG as usual. Just that now there are many more ways to communicate and stay connect with each other via various social media. My trip is coming up soon, will write some reports after that.

Arun.

SuneoSili
03-12-17, 11:35
Dear Senior members,

I am new. I have just paid subscription, please give me number of Indi, pimp, MP with value for money. PM is active, Just want to enjoy.

Thank you.

Architex
03-12-17, 17:39
Hello everyone,

I am going to visit Kolkata for the 1st time. I will attain a seminar and pleasure trip as well. I will be traveling from Dhaka.

I will be alone and I'm looking for some fun at the evening. Hence I will stay in a hotel, I'm looking for some advice where it is safe to stay and have girls in the room? Is there any hotel where SPs provide girls? Which hotel would be great regarding the entertainment?

Please mates give me some direction.

SuneoSili
03-12-17, 18:58
Dear Senior members,

I am new. I have just paid subscription, please give me number of Indi, pimp, MP with value for money. PM is active, Just want to enjoy.

Thank you.

IronMan17
03-12-17, 20:46
My first real adventure in SG was last year. Johny was desperate. So picked up a contact from Loc. Was immediately asked to reach near SG from where I was picked up. Was given an option to choose from 5 girls. All pretty. Chose a NE. Short in height but great racks. She was wearing a cute orange color skimpy dress. I was asked to pay in advance and was escorted to a room. The room was pretty clean with A/C. After 5 minutes the girl arrived. She was looking stunning in the dim light. She informed that she had been here only for 2 days now. I had negotiated for 2 shots for Rs 1500. I asked her to remove her dress. She was now in a sexy bikini and a g-string. She came over me and we started kissing madly. I could make out that she was enjoying too. In no time, her lingerie too was out of the way. We kissed for around 15 minutes. She now put the cover on my johny. I asked her to ride me. Man-o-Man. She did know how to ride. I was in seventh heaven. I held on to her big melons. She rode me for 10 minutes after which I could not hold any longer. We cuddled and slept for a while. Chit-chatting. She told me about her backstory. Johny was now ready for a second round. Did this time in doggy. Her loud moans could have been heard outside. Great experience. Finally before leaving we kissed again and hugged.

WIR: Definitely Yes.

Damage: 1.5 k + .2 k (tips).

Overall Rating: 9/10.

Andy7
03-13-17, 02:16
Can someone please PM me any reliable SG pimp number who can help me safely explore low end buildings under 1500. Thanks.

SugarHard
03-13-17, 02:37
Where in SG can I find good Nepali girls who provide GFE BBJ and not mechanical one for 100.

Also are CIS and Afro women available in Kol like in Delhi?

SG Rocks, went to KD today and stayed for a whooping 6 hours. The girl whom I got today was simple and had wonderful behavior, might not be educated but had such good manners, god bless her. Had lunch there shared it with her, smoked with her (believe me I smoked after 8 yrs or so) had sex with her 4 times and good lord what blowjob she gives. We cuddled with each other, slept naked under the blanket caressing each other (was a bit cold today isn't it) spoke a lot about each other had long chats. She had slim good body, small boobies, but cool eyes (I love girls with big eyelashes). She provided me the best GFE I have ever had (even though she never knew me), my girlfriends even cannot be such wonderful. Friends sharing my experience is a wonderful feeling today and believe me today's visit at KD has made me emotional and happy. I met Sita Di today, she is too a lovely person.What is the best time to go kd and damages please. Kindly tell me which building to go after urinal.

QuiteKiller
03-13-17, 04:25
Have been following ISG for a year now and finally have paid my dues to show my Support for the forum.

A request to all senior and active members will be in Kolkata shortly have tried Bangur, H2O and Osmo please help me with some good info.

Paglabachha69
03-13-17, 13:31
Hi fellow mongers,

I am new to this forum. Wanted to know where is Suzy from the famous Kasba O Spa. I miss her like crazy.

Sex Dude
03-14-17, 20:16
Went to SG on Sunday. My pimp showed me some quality girls. Didn't expect such good quality girls with decent behavior. We had drinks+smoke+dance+shot for 2 hours. We did everything apart from BJ and DFK. A / C room and very hygienic girl. Total damage 5 k, but enjoyed a lot. Next time I want to spend some less but want a good quality time. Can anyone suggest similar girls with a cheaper rate? PM if anyone has any details.

SandipWantSex
03-15-17, 06:13
Priyanka ah wanting some references. Please help.

Soumya1985
03-15-17, 09:16
Hello friends and my fellow mongers,

I am doing Rounds at KD for quite some time round, as its in my budget. I have become a familiar face there, though no one knows me by name. I get a nice room cleaned with phenol and all (hygienic I must say) better than Nepali building. So far I have got three girls Sathi, Alo, and Puja.

Senior Members must know Alo and Puja, because at some point or other they have visited KD. But I loved Puja more than Alo because Puja is a better sucker than Alo and Alo is a bit older.

But my pet is Sathi, best point of her is that she is slim (as I am bulky and occupy whole bed, so I prefer slim girls), she has nice boobs (32 but with squeezing, I hope you can understand or else ask your GF / WIFE), her body has adequate flesh, so when you fuck her you won't be hitting bones. Lips are on a thicker side, but worth kissing. Her eyelashes are big (I love it). Has long hair and shaved pussy. She is a complete package, gives good blowjob, rides on you, OK for doggy fuck.

Try her.

Soumya1985
03-15-17, 09:26
What is the best time to go kd and damages please. Kindly tell me which building to go after urinal.KD is safe, you can go any time. The rate is 700 per hour, its near a municipal borough office on Rabindra Sarani.

DrSandeep1993
03-15-17, 10:22
Hey,

My Bengali brothers (I am too a bong but from Delhi). Can anyone please help me out with a contact of hot bong Boudi with good assets in mid thirties. Budget up to 6 k /2 shot or +/ please help me out. Huge contacts in Delhi. And some gem in Blore.

Soumya1985
03-15-17, 11:40
Hi,

What was the name of the lady? Last time I was with some one called Puja I think. But the scary part was the bed bugs. Also what was the damage.The name of the girl was Sathi, beg bugs did not bother me much, 700 per hour was the expense.

Soumya1985
03-15-17, 11:43
Dear Soumya,

This is a nice FR.

I want to experience also.

If you wish we can share.

Cheers and thanks.

Shayan.Thanks Sayan, for your kind words, I am a person of low budget, so KD suits me. I have posted another article regarding KD, hope you will like it.

Soumya1985
03-15-17, 11:49
Nice to see some report coming in from SG after a long time. Such reports are so much inviting. BTW sree kamal at 700 seems quite a deal. Bro can you please share some more info on this sree kamal, such as location & no of women available there. And also building# 6 location. Thanks.Thanks Sir, Its a real pleasure to hear a praise form you. I am totally new at SG and at 700 bucks I got an aged lady with full of flesh, who gives a brilliant BJ and is a very good masseur and as for building no 6 I was escorted there with a member of ISG. Sorry as I don't have much details.

Soumya1985
03-15-17, 11:52
How get into this building?You follow left footpath of Rabindra Sarani form BK Paul. You will reach a Municipality borough. Take left turn a few steps and on right you will get a alleyway enter and ask for Sita Di. That's KD for you. Enjoy cheap good fucking.

Ritesh3978
03-15-17, 13:16
Booked the famous girl are, massage started after 5 mins asked for extras, she quoted 2.5 k for FS and 2 k for B2B,not ready to negotiate, opted for full sex, big boobs 34 c,did everything, she was moaning with deep breath, then put my gun in the hole, continued for 30 mins long, she squirted but still I didn't cum, she started giving HJ and her boobs were in my mouth. After 1 HR I req her to take bath jointly, she agreed, had an awesome experience, when and I came out of the room saw a girl, will try Cynthia, busty hot lady very big boobs with long hair and was open, I was late that's why didn't try her, but next day for sure.

MisterDi
03-15-17, 16:25
Since my diva left for Thailand I had a couple of misses at Shangrila day spa and spa ecstasy because the rates were high and masseuse were average. So wanted to have a sure shot pleasure this time. Turned to dum dum spa yesterday about which I wrote earlier.

Was assigned a Miss Nui. Fair, tall and slim but lacking on assets. Massage was great and halfway through she popped the question. She quoted 3 k for B2B. After negotiating she settled on 2.5 k. Didn't want to pay so much but little Johny was already pissed at me. The deed was mechanical so got it done quickly and back to massage.

An average visit but a much needed respite.

Stay safe and horny.

MisterDi.

FShakti
03-15-17, 17:37
What is full form of KD & where is located.

I am doing Rounds at KD for quite some time round, as its in my budget. I have become a familiar face there, though no one knows me by name. I get a nice room cleaned with phenol and all (hygienic I must say) better than Nepali building. So far I have got three girls Sathi, Alo, and Puja.

Senior Members must know Alo and Puja, because at some point or other they have visited KD. But I loved Puja more than Alo because Puja is a better sucker than Alo and Alo is a bit older.

But my pet is Sathi, best point of her is that she is slim (as I am bulky and occupy whole bed, so I prefer slim girls), she has nice boobs (32 but with squeezing, I hope you can understand or else ask your GF / WIFE), her body has adequate flesh, so when you fuck her you won't be hitting bones. Lips are on a thicker side, but worth kissing. Her eyelashes are big (I love it). Has long hair and shaved pussy. She is a complete package, gives good blowjob, rides on you, OK for doggy fuck.

Try her.

Andy7
03-15-17, 19:39
Thanks Sir, Its a real pleasure to hear a praise form you. I am totally new at SG and at 700 bucks I got an aged lady with full of flesh, who gives a brilliant BJ and is a very good masseur and as for building no 6 I was escorted there with a member of ISG. Sorry as I don't have much details.Thanks for sharing SG report bro, do you have any idea where 'Sree Kamal' is located. ? Even a landmark will do, so that I can search around.

I'm interested in meeting this aged lady. Thanks.

LuciferJohn01
03-15-17, 19:51
Please PM me details as well as damages.

Booked the famous girl are, massage started after 5 mins asked for extras, she quoted 2.5 k for FS and 2 k for B2B,not ready to negotiate, opted for full sex, big boobs 34 c,did everything, she was moaning with deep breath, then put my gun in the hole, continued for 30 mins long, she squirted but still I didn't cum, she started giving HJ and her boobs were in my mouth. After 1 HR I req her to take bath jointly, she agreed, had an awesome experience, when and I came out of the room saw a girl, will try Cynthia, busty hot lady very big boobs with long hair and was open, I was late that's why didn't try her, but next day for sure.

DeadSh
03-15-17, 23:16
Booked the famous girl are, massage started after 5 mins asked for extras, she quoted 2.5 k for FS and 2 k for B2B,not ready to negotiate, opted for full sex, big boobs 34 c,did everything, she was moaning with deep breath, then put my gun in the hole, continued for 30 mins long, she squirted but still I didn't cum, she started giving HJ and her boobs were in my mouth. After 1 HR I req her to take bath jointly, she agreed, had an awesome experience, when and I came out of the room saw a girl, will try Cynthia, busty hot lady very big boobs with long hair and was open, I was late that's why didn't try her, but next day for sure.What is the age of famous R?

Soumya1985
03-16-17, 02:25
Thanks for sharing SG report bro, do you have any idea where 'Sree Kamal' is located. ? Even a landmark will do, so that I can search around.

I'm interested in meeting this aged lady. Thanks.Its just beside neel kamal building.

SandipWantSex
03-16-17, 10:48
Can you please share & PM me the digits and letters of her!Bro,

Do you have this girl number? Reciprocation is guaranteed.

SandipWantSex
03-16-17, 10:50
Its a about month old FR, tested this bird in Gariahat. She was kind of hot, know how to ride the cock.

Looks- 8/10.

Boobs- 8/10 big and handful.

Pussy- 7/10 not very tight.

Sex-10/10.

Rate- 3000/- including room for one hour.Kindly PM the this contact. Reciprocation is guaranteed.

SPLuvr
03-16-17, 18:51
What is the age of famous R?She is still unmarried. Has fiancee. Age seems to be below 30. Told me. Doing this kind of job to support his school going brother.

QuiteKiller
03-16-17, 18:58
Have been following ISG for a year now and finally have paid my dues to show my Support for the forum.

A request to all senior and active members will be in Kolkata shortly next week have tried Bangur, H2O and Osmo please help me with some good info. PM is active.

CatchMe88
03-16-17, 19:15
Went to Kestopur spa. Forgot to mention the name of my regular girl, so was allotted another girl, Riya. Pathetic looks and lot of attitude. Offered only, HJ for 1 k. So refused. After the massage, took another session and this time specifically asked for my regular girl. 1.5 k for FS.

Avoid Riya at all costs.

Damage. Nearbuy voucher for Rs 700 x 2 + 1500.

CatchMe88
03-16-17, 20:04
Recently I had posted a FR on my last Delhi visit. I was supposed to be at Kolkata for a day before flying to GWT. As my flight was in the evening, I had planned for a session one in VIP road. Thanks to Rohit13 who had shared his VIP road based SP no, I was interacting with him for a slim young chick. I had asked for profile photo. Though he sent some photos but said the actual profile photo of chick will depend on that day's availability as they are not regular and visit as per their schedule / convenience. Seems to be a good sign. He assured me of a young, slim chick at 3 K.

As advised I reached Haldiram on VIP road and he was waiting with a bike. Took me to a nearby residential area and we went inside a flat. Seems to be fully safe and secure. Thereafter he introduced the chick to me who was as per his description. Door closed and session started. While talking to her to create a rapport, she was all over me moving her hand over all parts of my body and putting kisses. Start was good. Boobs were erect and super soft. Being a boobs man I sucked the melons while the foreplay was on with hands. Than she started with CBJ on her own by putting the condom. Entered the den in Misc first and than WOT. Had a smoke while holding her naked body..Thanks for the contact. Was the chick any of these.

Andy7
03-17-17, 06:20
Its just beside neel kamal building.Thanks for sharing Soumya.

OldJawan
03-17-17, 13:59
Hi boss,

The chick I had banged is the 1st chick and the one sitting on bed (Both are same). This is the photo I had clicked in my phone and shared with SP.

Happy hunting.

Thanks for the contact. Was the chick any of these.

CatchMe88
03-17-17, 17:53
Hi boss,

The chick I had banged is the 1st chick and the one sitting on bed (Both are same). This is the photo I had clicked in my phone and shared with SP.

Happy hunting.I tried the one with nose ring and the photo frame pic (same girl). Damage 2.5 k Very average experience. Will try someone else someday.

Member #4473
03-17-17, 20:34
Hi friends!

Had a marathon fun filled and fantasy fulfilled week with 3 encounters.

Two voyeur. Exhibitionist. Threesome encounters (with my close old buddies) and one very love filled (more than GFE) B2B in a spa just a few hours ago.

I am in a paradise as I can still feel those spongy love bags and lovely lips all over me and all those oral sex images are haunting me.

I request my 2 shameless buddies (R and P) not to pester me. Please allow me a day or two to recover. Thereafter, I will surely post a composite FR.

Meanwhile, dear are and P, you have worked very hard! Please give some rest to your little' bro and to your wild desires.

Let me normalize too! My GF just told me that I look lost and in a daze! I somehow managed to mumble something. Thankfully, she did not see all those bright red lipstick marks. You know where and how. Otherwise, all 3 of us would have landed in the courts of our GF / spouses!

More later! Feeling sleepy now.

Yours,

ND.

Pratik2012
03-17-17, 20:39
PM me white girls pimp or girls contact number in exchange you will also get good contact. PM me.

RockAngoor
03-18-17, 09:47
Nice & sensuous service in a mall at north K. The mall name begins with one of the symbol in playing cards. All Thai. No Indians. Amazing massage as well.

RockAngoor
03-18-17, 10:04
Hi Sir,

I have a paid membership, will be most grateful, if any of the seniors could share the digits of some non-pro & relatively safe option.

Would appreciate your support.

As advised I reached Haldiram on VIP road and he was waiting with a bike. Took me to a nearby residential area and we went inside a flat. Seems to be fully safe and secure. Thereafter he introduced the chick to me who was as per his description. Door closed and session started. While talking to her to create a rapport, she was all over me moving her hand over all parts of my body and putting kisses. Start was good. Boobs were erect and super soft. Being a boobs man I sucked the melons while the foreplay was on with hands. Than she started with CBJ on her own by putting the condom. Entered the den in Misc first and than WOT. Had a smoke while holding her naked body..

LuciferJohn01
03-18-17, 10:25
Can you please PM details of this Bird.

Located a spa in south Calcutta. Great ambiance and all comfort. Welcomed at the receptionist who was extremely sexy with 36 D boobs and a smile which could lure to her.

Anyway, selected a massage with bathtub and shower included. Then came the girl in question. 5'6" Slim with very very large boobs, changed myself to pant provided by them. She came back in 1 min before I could completely change. Without going into massage she caught hold of my shoulders and planted a light kiss on my cheeks.

She then told me to lie down. Massage started, hard though. Within ten minutes she was touching my johnny but just gentle touches. Then she asked me to agree to pay her Rs1,500/- and leave the rest to her. If I was not satisfied I need not pay at all.

Deal was fine. I agreed. She immediately dimmed the light and started DFK which I had never got in my life. Her tongue was inside my mouth in the entire session of DFK. I had to tell her to stop. She started by licking all over my back, front and started rimming without a signal. I was on top of the world.

BBJ was her next move and it was all deep throat. In the meanwhile I was exploring and kissing all over her body specially her big round boobs. It was the biggest boobs I had ever seen anywhere. She told me she was just 19 but she must be between 20-22 not more than that..

IAmTheBest
03-18-17, 11:37
Nice & sensuous service in a mall at north K. The mall name begins with one of the symbol in playing cards. All Thai. No Indians. Amazing massage as well.Damages? Name of the spa? Hints will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

IronMan17
03-18-17, 14:56
This is my second FR.

I headed to the same place in SG where I went last time. I asked for the same NE profile I had last time and was told that she was busy with another client. Given the experience last time, I preferred to wait. However, after waiting for almost 45 minutes, I ran out of patience. I decided to leave but the brothel manager asked to have a look at the other profiles once. I decided to give it a chance and finally chose another NE profile just like last time. Paid the money and came in. The girl removed her top and shorts and came on to the bed. We chatted for a long time and seemed to enjoy each other company. Then we started with light kissing. Total GFE. In no time, both of us were in our birthday suits and she put on the cover on my little soldier and came on me. She knew how to ride like a pro. Non-stop for 15 minutes and then I burst out. Best orgasm of my life. We cleaned ourselves up and left after 10 minutes. She gave me a good bye kiss and I promised to return.

Now I have had 2 great encounters at this place. The next time I go, I will be spoilt for choice.

Damage: 1500.

Service: 9/10.

WIR: Obviously.

LoveGuy01
03-18-17, 18:01
Hi boss,

Happy hunting.Not to criticize or taunt you but sir you overpaid. These girls are paid 1 k for ST by SP, rest goes to their pocket and if the girl is not on contract they are paid 1.5 k. I understand it was your first time so paying extra is part of winning the trust of the SP so you get better options next time but please bargain a little and not spoil the market for poor mongers like us.

OldJawan
03-18-17, 19:28
Quite possible. Since this was my first time with he SP. I paid 3 K though he had asked for 3.5 K. However, as a standard practice, the WG are paid approx one third of the amount they charged.

Your point is well taken for future negotiations.

Happy mongering.

Not to criticize or taunt you but sir you overpaid. These girls are paid 1 k for ST by SP, rest goes to their pocket and if the girl is not on contract they are paid 1.5 k. I understand it was your first time so paying extra is part of winning the trust of the SP so you get better options next time but please bargain a little and not spoil the market for poor mongers like us.

AdityaG
03-18-17, 21:46
Hello mongers,

Not sure if there have been posts about this spa previously, was in the area and had free time.

Tried this Thai spa randomly opposite the famous Kasba mall.

Was days time and spa was empty, negotiated hard at counter for 1800.

Thai girl Miss J comes when I am about to finish changing. Asks me to wear the dispo which I gladly did.

Massage starts. Trust me guys these Thai girls are really good at their job. Enjoyed massage for about 30 minutes. Asked her to take off the dispo which she did without any nakhra.

In my previous experiences the moment you get the dispo off the girl pops in the extra question. But this girl continued her fantastic massage without touching Johnny or showing any interest in extras.

Finally after 40 minutes of massage I asked her for extras, quoted 4 k for FS, 2.5 k for BB and HJ. Negotiated at 2 k for B2B and HJ.

Act starts, Johnny wants more, negotiated FS for 3 k.

Initially she had little nakhra but eased off once she started enjoying me massaging her body.

Overall experience was good, neat and clean rooms.

Total damage: Counter - 1800 + 3 k (Not sure if I overpaid. Mongered after a very long time).

WIR: Never, there are so many Spas and chicks to try.

Happy mongering!!

LoveGuy01
03-19-17, 04:03
Quite possible. Since this was my first time with he SP. I paid 3 K though he had asked for 3.5 K. However, as a standard practice, the WG are paid approx one third of the amount they charged.

Your point is well taken for future negotiations.

Happy mongering.That's the only reason aren't we all suckers for ind. Contacts.

AdityaG
03-19-17, 04:53
Hello mongers,

Looking to try this Spa in coming week.

Suggestions for therapist?

Thanks in advance.

AmitGautam
03-19-17, 06:06
Had come to Kolkata for a short stint.

Tried to contact my fav Pink Salwar but she was busy outside Kolkata.

So tried to contact the. After one full day came the reply from yet another number. She asked me to come over to Salty city. And so I reached a very calm looking house welcomed by two elderly ladies and of course the lady the. She was as vivacious as ever. She hugged me and took me to the Ist floor twin rooms. The two rooms were for us though we used one.

After initial chit chat and video sharing she hugged me wildly and began crushing my lips with her. I took her one hand down to my danda and she began to wriggle it hard with her hands. I was feeling her nice 36 see boobs with my hands over the red top. After few minues of lip crushing she took out my tee shirt. I also hurriedly pulled out her top and out came her juicy mangoes. As I am a sucker for tits they were quickly inside my mouth. And Boy, she was jumping in the bed all the time giggling. She is quite an entertainer. Knows how to please.

Pulled down her panties, took her before the long mirror, began licking her back and fingering her pussy with one hand and pressing one tit with another. After a while she put her one leg on a side table and began to push me back. I sensed that she was getting wild. And so I went down and began to eat her pussy from down. She was pressing it on my mouth with her little Bush hitting my nose. She had my one hand constantly pressing her tits. It was awesome. At one point she sat on the floor and began to rub my dick at her pussy. I got terrified and told her to put on rubber. She agreed and asked me to hit her from back which was exactly my plan.

I drilled her from back for some minutes and then changed position by fucking her standing in the bed pushing her against the wall and kissing her round tits. She was tearing my hair (though I don't have thick hair).

After some furious pumping I came out. We cleansed ourselves and then held ourselves naked for some thirty minutes and talked a lot of things. She was really a good time pass.

Then we put on our clothes and I dropped her near her place on the way to my home.

Would visit the again next time I visit Kolkata.

AmitGautam
03-19-17, 06:08
She is not The but the.

AmitGautam
03-19-17, 06:09
She is girl the. I DON'T know why the is becoming the from this country.

SugarHard
03-19-17, 06:12
Went to Kestopur spa. Forgot to mention the name of my regular girl, so was allotted another girl, Riya. Pathetic looks and lot of attitude. Offered only, HJ for 1 k. So refused. After the massage, took another session and this time specifically asked for my regular girl. 1.5 k for FS.

Avoid Riya at all costs.

Damage. Nearbuy voucher for Rs 700 x 2 + 1500.Does the counter guy allow to choose the girl? If go by NB? Or pay cash?

Creative Art
03-19-17, 06:21
Dear friends,

The O spa I had written about has closed. The therapist called me to inform.

CatchMe88
03-19-17, 08:31

So tried to contact the. After one full day came the reply from yet another number. She asked me to come over to Salty city. And so I reached a very calm looking house welcomed by two elderly ladies and of course the lady the. She was as vivacious as ever. She hugged me and took me to the Ist floor twin rooms. The two rooms were for us though we used one.

After initial chit chat and video sharing she hugged me wildly and began crushing my lips with her. I took her one hand down to my danda and she began to wriggle it hard with her hands. I was feeling her nice 36 see boobs with my hands over the red top. After few minues of lip crushing she took out my tee shirt. I also hurriedly pulled out her top and out came her juicy mangoes. As I am a sucker for tits they were quickly inside my mouth. And Boy, she was jumping in the bed all the time giggling. She is quite an entertainer. Knows how to please..Nice FR. I am also looking for some action in Salt Lake as it's close to my house and office. Can you share the number. I have a lot of info on spa scene in and around Salt Lake which I can share.

Member #4473
03-19-17, 12:40
Hi friends!

Please help me if you find any girl in any spa meeting these exact criteria.

Spa and girl hygiene= 10/10.

Beauty / face= 8/10.

Cute and fresh= 9/10.

Body= slim. Sexy. Curvy= 8/10. (should look gorgeous when naked. Hot and sexy.).

Boobs= 8/10. (no boob = no B2B fun! No padded bra please).

Age = 20 to 24. (no older girls please).

Attitude: very very polite and serving type.

Service: only need naked showers, b2 be and most importantly. Whole body wet licking and wet kissing.

No FS needed. No BJ needed.

Please help with spa name, girl name and damages.

Checklist:

Do any of the following girls in any of these spas meet my exact criterias?

If anyone has directly experienced any of these chicks. Please PM me and give your opinion, ratings for all counts and damages.

Please do not forget to mention age.

T spa. Q= Kara, zara, jasmine.

T spa. Mani= Sanya.

Siam= Shelly. Alka. Hazel.

Hamam= Rose. Alisha. Lily.

Only PM please. Too much discussion in open forum jacks up the prices and attitude. PM based on direct experience only.

MisterDi
03-19-17, 18:15
After being disappointed in last few visits to other spas, decided to head to this spa again last Wednesday. Called ahead and requested for a good therapist and room.

Reached around 3 to realize I am the first customer for the day. The receptionist remembered me and greeted with a smile. When I entered I saw three girls and one caught my eye. I didn't specifically ask for her but got her anyway. The room was much better than the room I got earlier. It has an A. See. And attached bath. The sweet masseuse is under 30 and has a good figure though a little short in height. She is fair and has decent assets. I asked for a dry massage and she gave an ok masseuse. My mind was only focused on the deed so didn't care much about massage. In 10 minutes she asked me to turn and was sitting on me massaging my chest. I wasn't wearing any dispo so my excitement was very visible. As she was rubbing my chest I started touching her hands and face without even asking if extras are on offer. Soon my hands were cupping her breasts under her t-shirt. To end the ruse and get her naked I asked her charges. She quoted. 5 k for HJ and 1 k for B2B. She didn't mention FS so I opted for B2B but had already made up my mind that I was going to fuck her before I left.

Off came the clothes and she went to bathroom to clean herself a little. I asked her to lie down on the table when she returned and started kissing her body and face. I could sense she was getting turned on so licked her nipples by sliding her bra and started caressing her pussy over her panty. In a short time, she got rid of the bra and panty herself all the time egging me to further. I kept kissing, licking and rubbing her till she started lifting her waist in clear sign of 'Can't take it anymore'. She asked if I had condom which I was carrying. Put it on and entered her in missionary. Didn't switch position as I wanted to control the pace and liked how her body felt under mine. After going at it for 10-15 minutes she asked me to finish as she was done. I obliged and finished with deep thrusts. We were both sweating by the time we were done.

Damages: .7 k counter, 1.5 k FS and 100 tip.

WIR: Definitely, we at these rates can't get better than this. Next time massage will be at the end not the beginning, if you know what I mean.

MisterDi
03-19-17, 18:18
Hey buddy,

I have been there twice. Can you share the name of therapist and damages?

Stay safe and horny.

MisterDi.

Nice & sensuous service in a mall at north K. The mall name begins with one of the symbol in playing cards. All Thai. No Indians. Amazing massage as well.

Member #4473
03-19-17, 20:28
Hello friends!

This is the last call for anyone (including old buddies) interested in being my friend for group fun / threesome (MMF) or foursome (mmff) or voyeurism / exhibitionism and other fantasies.

Only classy stuff at a good location. No SG thing. Safe. Secure. Sober. Decent. No cheapos. Don't request me for solo action contacts. (I am not a SP). First time newbies please excuse.

Shared expenses (+ I deserve a treat for planning and setting up things! What will be my treat / bait? Myself asking you to let me know!

Those interested please send your detailed introduction (+ plans, desires, your sexual orientation, budget etc. Etc. Open up in your first PM itself to cut short the introduction time). Only on PM. We will interact on PM and see if we are compatible and on the same page on all matters. We will call each other and proceed only after we click and not otherwise. Hopefully, we will get to play together!

I will be here only for a week or so and then need to go out of Kolkata for office work. Had few encounters but, instead of quenching my thirst. The fires are blazing even more!

As a rule, I don't wear disposables in spas and greet the chick with erect johnny in bright light and more! But, the spa fun 2 days ago was not enough. I need proper long action with like minded friends. (but, only in this week).

Yours.

ND.

P.S. : I had said that I will post a composite FR. I have decided to keep those gems with myself and only share with my activity partners. I do try my best but, apologies for not being useful to everyone.

ChinChinChoo
03-20-17, 01:43
Hi there,

Saw your post and will be happy if you share the name of the place and the therapist (one with the big boobs).

GreenHost
03-20-17, 04:15
Hey guys,

Travelling to Kolkatta & onward, can you please help me with trustful LG / SP contact.

Coolcornie
03-20-17, 06:40
Hi all beautiful people from Kolkata,

I am a Bengali but stay and work in Hyderabad.

I visit Kolkata twice a year but never really had a chance to monger there. I know it is a paradise for us mongers. But I never got an opportunity.

I would just like to know, how genuine are the ads in LOC site? Can the ads be trusted? Will it be safe contacting ads? One ad actually caught my eye about BDSM and it is being advertised many times in the section.

A help from you people would be appreciated.

Regards.

LovingTheLife
03-20-17, 09:43
After being disappointed in last few visits to other spas, decided to head to this spa again last Wednesday. Called ahead and requested for a good therapist and room.

Reached around 3 to realize I am the first customer for the day. The receptionist remembered me and greeted with a smile. When I entered I saw three girls and one caught my eye. I didn't specifically ask for her but got her anyway. The room was much better than the room I got earlier. It has an A. See. And attached bath. The sweet masseuse is under 30 and has a good figure though a little short in height. She is fair and has decent assets. I asked for a dry massage and she gave an ok masseuse. My mind was only focused on the deed so didn't care much about massage. In 10 minutes she asked me to turn and was sitting on me massaging my chest. I wasn't wearing any dispo so my excitement was very visible. As she was rubbing my chest I started touching her hands and face without even asking if extras are on offer. Soon my hands were cupping her breasts under her t-shirt. To end the ruse and get her naked I asked her charges. She quoted. 5 k for HJ and 1 k for B2B. She didn't mention FS so I opted for B2B but had already made up my mind that I was going to fuck her before I left..Nice to see the amount of interest it has generated as I was the first on who fortunately stumbled upon this spa and discovered the Holi Grail. Anyway quite a nice FR. It would be great if you share the name of the therapist over the pm. Another thought to ponder over, when I first visited this spa counter charge was 0.7 k (with or without NB coupon) and for FS I paid 0.8 k. So total expenditure was 1.5 k. Same was the damage for second time too. Hi it is a request that please keep the exp in check and not to give more than 1 k for FS. We should not jack up the price.

Thanks buddy.

Paglabachha69
03-20-17, 12:13
Can I get some clue to understand the name of Keshtopur spa. I stay nearby and planning to go there after so. Much good FR I am reading about the place.

After being disappointed in last
few visits to other spas, decided to head to this spa again last Wednesday. Called ahead and requested for a good therapist and room.

Reached around 3 to realize I am the first customer for the day. The receptionist remembered me and greeted with a smile. When I entered I saw three girls and one caught my eye. I didn't specifically ask for her but got her anyway. The room was much better than the room I got earlier. It has an A. See. And attached bath. The sweet masseuse is under 30 and has a good figure though a little short in height. She is fair and has decent assets. I asked for a dry massage and she gave an ok masseuse. My mind was only focused on the deed so didn't care much about massage. In 10 minutes she asked me to turn and was sitting on me massaging my chest. I wasn't wearing any dispo so my excitement was very visible. As she was rubbing my chest I started touching her hands and face without even asking if extras are on offer. Soon my hands were cupping her breasts under her t-shirt. To end the ruse and get her naked I asked her charges. She quoted. 5 k for HJ and 1 k for B2B. She didn't mention FS so I opted for B2B but had already made up my mind that I was going to fuck her before I left..

SexHungryFreak
03-20-17, 14:24
Hi guys,

Me and my wife have a fantasy to have a threesome with a beautiful girl. We are ready to pay. If any of you know a beautiful escort who is into this please do let me know. [Email address deleted by Admin] If you don't understand then I can't help it.

Bye.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

MisterDi
03-20-17, 14:33
Dear ND,

Till date you have had zero contributions to the forum. You are either asking people to join you, be your model or you are seeking new contacts, all the time professing you already have heavenly contacts. In the last couple of months you have reduced your requirements from the other party paying for both of you, to you sharing the cost. Now you want elaborate introductions to satisfy your alpha male ego.

If you have good contacts and had great experiences, make yourself useful and share them with fellow ISGians.

Stay safe and horny.

MisterDi.

Hello friends!

This is the last call for anyone (including old buddies) interested in being my friend for group fun / threesome (MMF) or foursome (mmff) or voyeurism / exhibitionism and other fantasies.

Only classy stuff at a good location. No SG thing. Safe. Secure. Sober. Decent. No cheapos. Don't request me for solo action contacts. (I am not a SP). First time newbies please excuse.

Shared expenses (+ I deserve a treat for planning and setting up things! What will be my treat / bait? Myself asking you to let me know!

Those interested please send your detailed introduction (+ plans, desires, your sexual orientation, budget etc. Etc. Open up in your first PM itself to cut short the introduction time). Only on PM. We will interact on PM and see if we are compatible and on the same page on all matters. We will call each other and proceed only after we click and not otherwise. Hopefully, we will get to play together!.

TintedView30
03-20-17, 15:46
I did not have enough contacts of SPs and Indies, so focused my time and money on MPs.

Day 1 O Spa at Kasba.

Counter: NB coupon.

Therapist Ddlj girl.

Enough hints from beginning. Average massage followed by bum massage and she herself popped the question of extras.

Negotiated deal for B2B at going rate of 1.5 k.

Boobs: 8.

Ass: 7.

Body: 5 (MILF).

Pussy: 5.

Extra services Session lasted 20-25 mins.

Day 2 Thai Refresh Spa.

Counter: NB Coupon.

Therapist are Thai.

No hint of extras.

Excellent Massage in fact her techniques were exceptional.

Only HJ was on offer, so politely declined.

Day 3 O Spa again.

Counter: NB Coupon.

Asked for Thai therapist this time pretty lass T walked in.

Routine chit chat.

Average massage for 15 minutes.

I popped the question of extras, everything was on the menu.

Settled FS at going rate of 2.5 k.

Did everything possible for foreplay.

Did Boom boom in doggy cowgirl and finished in miss.

Very cooperative WG.

Had shower together.

Boobs: 6.

Ass: 8.

Pussy: 8.

Body: 8.

Satisfied with the session.

Member #4473
03-20-17, 17:15
Be very careful. A lot of fake ads there. Fraudsters and cheaters are plenty. Don't land in a trap.

Hi all beautiful people from Kolkata,

I am a Bengali but stay and work in Hyderabad.

I visit Kolkata twice a year but never really had a chance to monger there. I know it is a paradise for us mongers. But I never got an opportunity.

I would just like to know, how genuine are the ads in LOC site? Can the ads be trusted? Will it be safe contacting ads? One ad actually caught my eye about BDSM and it is being advertised many times in the section.

A help from you people would be appreciated.

Regards.

MisterDi
03-20-17, 17:51
Sent you the name over PM.

Thanks for discovering this gem. I always pay 700 on counter. However, since I have started visiting the rates have always been 500 for HJ, 1 k for B2B and 1.5 k for FS. This is the third girl I tried and always the same rates.

On a side note, all the newbies asking about spas: do carry your protection to spa always. Gals usually don't have it.

Stay safe and horny.

MisterDi.

Nice to see the amount of interest it has generated as I was the first on who fortunately stumbled upon this spa and discovered the Holi Grail. Anyway quite a nice FR. It would be great if you share the name of the therapist over the pm. Another thought to ponder over, when I first visited this spa counter charge was 0.7 k (with or without NB coupon) and for FS I paid 0.8 k. So total expenditure was 1.5 k. Same was the damage for second time too. Hi it is a request that please keep the exp in check and not to give more than 1 k for FS. We should not jack up the price.

Thanks buddy.

MisterDi
03-20-17, 17:56
Search for spas in new town on nearbuy. This is the Ayurveda one with price of 699.

Stay safe and horny.

MisterDi.

Can I get some clue to understand the name of Keshtopur spa. I stay nearby and planning to go there after so. Much good FR I am reading about the place.

DeadSh
03-20-17, 22:53

Reached around 3 to realize I am the first customer for the day. The receptionist remembered me and greeted with a smile. When I entered I saw three girls and one caught my eye. I didn't specifically ask for her but got her anyway. The room was much better than the room I got earlier. It has an A. See. And attached bath. The sweet masseuse is under 30 and has a good figure though a little short in height. She is fair and has decent assets. I asked for a dry massage and she gave an ok masseuse. My mind was only focused on the deed so didn't care much about massage. In 10 minutes she asked me to turn and was sitting on me massaging my chest. I wasn't wearing any dispo so my excitement was very visible. As she was rubbing my chest I started touching her hands and face without even asking if extras are on offer. Soon my hands were cupping her breasts under her t-shirt. To end the ruse and get her naked I asked her charges. She quoted. 5 k for HJ and 1 k for B2B. She didn't mention FS so I opted for B2B but had already made up my mind that I was going to fuck her before I left...Any good MILF there?

Sudas
03-21-17, 03:20
Hi guys,

I'm looking for a safe place / hotels where I can take my girl friend for spending few hours with her. I'm bit skeptical about oyo hotels as I heard mixed feedback of few of the oyo hotels in Kolkata. What I want is a safe place where my and my GF identity will be safe and we can spend some quality hours without any issues. If anyone know such kind of places or hotels please let me know with cost and contact no. My PM is active. Please help.

MisterDi
03-21-17, 07:08
For MILF try Shilpi.

Stay safe and horny.

MisterDi.

Any good MILF there?

MisterDi
03-21-17, 07:15
Dude,

Unfortunately Kolkata is not the friendliest city for gals who want to try new stuff. I was looking for something similar but couldn't find anything worthwhile. Even if you do find, the profile would be just OK and still very expensive. Your best bet is to fly to Bangkok and enjoy the professionalism.

If you are prepared to shell out 20 k for ST in Kolkata instead, let me know once you have activated PM. Will share a SP number. I didn't try his service but he did give one option.

Stay safe and horny.

MisterDi.

Hi guys,

Me and my wife have a fantasy to have a threesome with a beautiful girl. We are ready to pay. If any of you know a beautiful escort who is into this please do let me know. If you don't understand then I can't help it.

Bye.

OldJawan
03-21-17, 08:16
Hi friend,

Many of our Kolkata friends have been looking / asking (Including me) for GFE hotels where they can have fun with their GF or indie or WG. I was wondering, whether any Kolkata based friend (Staying single in a flat) is interested to provide his flat on hourly basis for mongering at a reasonable cost.

In case, that is so, may PM me or PM to interested persons looking for short stay. In fact, one of my Delhi based friend is intending to do the same in Delhi.

Just a thought for Kolkata based friends to look for extra income.

Happy mongering.

ToyBoyCal
03-21-17, 09:00
Hi guys,

I'm looking for a safe place / hotels where I can take my girl friend for spending few hours with her. I'm bit skeptical about oyo hotels as I heard mixed feedback of few of the oyo hotels in Kolkata. What I want is a safe place where my and my GF identity will be safe and we can spend some quality hours without any issues. If anyone know such kind of places or hotels please let me know with cost and contact no. My PM is active. Please help.Try stayuncle dot com.

Have used it before and am very satisfied.

SugarHard
03-21-17, 17:18
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=1084). Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

IronMan17
03-21-17, 17:32
Anybody tried Disha MP in Girish Park lately?

IronMan17
03-21-17, 17:33
Anybody recommendation on good place to find NEs in SG?

DeadSh
03-21-17, 18:56
For MILF try Shilpi.

Stay safe and horny.

MisterDi.What's her age? Big boobs?

LazeInPeace
03-22-17, 01:06
Thanks for responding by PM.

Siean is value for money. Evening seems to be there busy time. The girl was ok enough, seemed to be tired and sweaty, which the facial makeup couldn't hide.

Will visit again today noon, maybe I will get luckier.

Hearty thanks.

Can't disappoint a fellow monger. Try Shilpi at Kesthopur spa. The spa itself is not very upscale but she does a decent massage and goes above and beyond to satisfy her clients. Read my first FR for a detailed report of encounter with her. She only works on Fri, Sat and Sun.

Pro tip: ask for a room close to reception to avoid road noise. There is no parking so take a taxi or a 2 wheeler.

P.S: She makes good use of her tongue. Guide her to what you want politely and she shouldn't say no.

Fuckmiester2
03-22-17, 08:18
Hi guys,

I and MisterDi are planning to visit SG for a joint dance session on Friday.

If anyone is interested in joining us you can drop your contact number, which has whatsapp enabled, in my or Misterdi's PM.

Do not ask for our contact numbers in return.

We will verify the authenticity of the person who will contact us and if we find them trustworthy then only we'll invite them over.

Please PM by tonight or latest by tomorrow night so that we can coordinate with you accordingly.

Also, if senior mongers could recommend us the best girls for dance in sg that would be great.

Cheers.

MisterDi
03-22-17, 08:19
I did about a month back but was disappointed. Had written a detailed FR.

Anybody tried Disha MP in Girish Park lately?.

MisterDi
03-22-17, 08:20
Mid thirties and decent size.

What's her age? Big boobs?.

RahulA9282
03-22-17, 08:27
Anybody tried Disha MP in Girish Park lately?Yeah. New arrivals.

RockAngoor
03-22-17, 09:22
Hi Sir,

Could you help me with the number please. I have inboxed you.

Yeah. New arrivals.

VeeIPee
03-22-17, 10:16
Hello all,

Recently visited the infamous O Spa.

Took DDLJ girl. Unfortunately I reached late because of traffic so opted for the 45 min session.

Didn't wear the dispo from the start. She was very nice and chatty. We were discussing about gals who provide great service.

The massage was below avg. Then she informed me that it was bad time of the month so she will not be able to do FS.

But other than that she is game. I purposely didn't negotiate.

She licked me and kissed me and asked me to do the same.

She asked me to titty fuck which was something I did not expect. Then I ate her melons to full satisfaction.

She later told me that if I come in 7-10 days she will give me great service which will be unforgettable.

At last she gave me a HJ and then I showered and left.

Face: 5/10.

Boobs: 7. 5/10.

Pussy: No access.

GFE: 7/10 bad luck cause of timing.

WIR: Yes.

Damage: Counter + 700.

Have a great week.

ThereForYou
03-22-17, 11:25
Revisited RT Spa today. Today was their anniversary date.

Asked for Miss see though Miss R was available my mistake.

Thought of trying someone new so as to discover a new gem, turned out to be a cold stone.

Usual rates, pathetic massage and over pathetic service. Avoid at any cost.

Big assets only, nothing more to enjoy and above all "actually does not allow you to enjoy".

My money wasted but fellow mongers saved.

SamKap
03-22-17, 23:11
Hi everyone,

Just need a list of girls who are worth the money at SG with the building nos. Seems the forum has diverted into spas and hence find hard to find the information. If anyone has a list of girls with good attitude (some might be hit or miss depending on the person) generally or can suggest one would be grateful.

Sam.

Marko19
03-23-17, 04:32
I have taken many dance sessions before. If your are excepting a completely nude dance from the girl forget about it. As those girls are rare in SG now. I only managed to convince 2 so far. So not worth it.

Hi guys,

I and MisterDi are planning to visit SG for a joint dance session on Friday.

If anyone is interested in joining us you can drop your contact number, which has whatsapp enabled, in my or Misterdi's PM.

Do not ask for our contact numbers in return.

We will verify the authenticity of the person who will contact us and if we find them trustworthy then only we'll invite them over.

Please PM by tonight or latest by tomorrow night so that we can coordinate with you accordingly.

Also, if senior mongers could recommend us the best girls for dance in sg that would be great.

Cheers.

CatchMe88
03-23-17, 15:47
Any recent reviews of Maple Spa in Salt Lake? They are offering a package 5 k for 5 sessions. NE and local therapists available. Is it worth it?

Paglabachha69
03-23-17, 15:58
Hi fellow mongers!

This is my first FR. First let me thank MisterDi for his experienced advise. Went to Kestopur Spa last afternoon.

As guided by the forum paid 699- at the reception and waited for the ac room with bathroom. Didn't wanted to opt for other rooms.

As I asked for 'Seal [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134)'. Bummer, she was not there that day. Got another therapist. As she started the process asked her name. She said 'Rii Aa' I remember instantly that many fellow Mongers in the forum warned about her since she is not at all accommodating. Very avg looking woman. But what's done is done. Took the massage from her and when asked for extra she refused. I was also not in the mood after understanding my KLPD and she didn't looked attractive enough, neither had great assets. But nonetheless little Johnny wanted some tugging at the end. So HJ for dessert was alright.

Over all the deal was extremely economic.

The massage was OK. That's it.

Will visit again since I didn't get the lady I wanted.

BTW there was another [Deleted by Admin] chick. She looked quite attractive. Anybody taken service from her?

P.S. In all possibility avoid 'Rii Aa'.

Pocket pinc - 1200.

IronMan17
03-23-17, 17:09
Yeah. New arrivals.I live near Girish Park. However not able to locate the spa. Kindly provide some pointers.

SPLuvr
03-23-17, 19:11
Any recent reviews of Maple Spa in Salt Lake? They are offering a package 5 k for 5 sessions. NE and local therapists available. Is it worth it?Went there long back. 4/5 months before. Had opted for Thais. Avg looking. But open for everything.

CatchMe88
03-23-17, 21:05
Hi fellow mongers!

This is my first FR. First let me thank MisterDi for his experienced advise. Went to Kestopur Spa last afternoon.

As guided by the forum paid 699- at the reception and waited for the ac room with bathroom. Didn't wanted to opt for other rooms.. Bummer, she was not there that day. Got another therapist. As she started the process asked her name. She said 'Rii Aa' I remember instantly that many fellow Mongers in the forum warned about her since she is not at all accommodating. Very avg looking woman. But what's done is done. Took the massage from her and when asked for extra she refused. I was also not in the mood after understanding my KLPD and she didn't looked attractive enough, neither had great assets. But nonetheless little Johnny wanted some tugging at the end. So HJ for dessert was alright.

Over all the deal was extremely economic.

The massage was OK. That's it.

Will visit again since I didn't get the lady I wanted.

BTW there was another chick. She looked quite attractive. Anybody taken service from her?

P.S. In all possibility avoid 'Rii Aa'.

Pocket pinc - 1200.The lady you are looking for only works Fri to Sun. The other good looking girl must be Shruti. She provides good service but not as good as the lady.

KajalDada
03-24-17, 06:44
Hi,

I'll be in Kolkata on 25th March for 3 days can any member gives me any lead for and spa or and SP where bongo girls with good Rack are available.

Ravi002
03-24-17, 08:45
I did about a month back but was disappointed. Had written a detailed FR..How do I send a PM to MisterDi?

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

KolsFun122
03-24-17, 08:54
Hi all

H2O spa has come up with a new branch in south Kolkata.

Anyone any experience?

Probably they have only Thai therapists.

Any recon for therapist / report on this new branch appreciated.

Thanks.

GoldfishNets
03-24-17, 17:33
Hi all

H2O spa has come up with a new branch in south Kolkata.

Anyone any experience?

Probably they have only Thai therapists.

Any recon for therapist / report on this new branch appreciated.

Thanks.Ya the spa is great over there. My friend got FS in 3 k. So please break the ice in that limit. But when I went I was asked for 5 k. Don't know when they are needy and when they are not. Good luck to you all and stay safe.

Veerav094
03-24-17, 21:22
Hi to my all fellow members and respect to all my seniors here,

A special thanks to "enjoy enjoy". After a long hectic schedule at my office today went to Jadavpur MP. Johny was asking for some good housewife profile today.

And hell yes they showed me one. Name "Sonali". Enjoyed like anything with her for one hour. Specially my liking is curvaceous ladies. Tried almost every position. Came out twice. OMG. Banged her like anything. Before going for a good night sleep Following is the FR.

Face= 8/10. If you like curvy housewife.

Ass= 8/10.

Boobs= 10/10. 36+.

Massage= 10/10.

HJ= 9/10. She is good.

CBJ= 9/10. Trust me she is a champ even on cover.

Damage= 3 k for twice. Tip= 200.

WIR= Yes.

Good night folks. Happy mongering.Can you please provide the contact details of her and pics.

ACreativeJinx
03-24-17, 22:24
So I have been a silent follower on this forum for long. Tried sg once, was drunk at night and entered through the lane after masjid bari. The session was nothing worth talking about but I realized later that it was way too risky at that hour with no experience and no pimp by the side to do that drunk. Since then I have only tried the MP's in that area. Don't know where disha is located there or how would I know that the MP I visit is actually disha. I'm a regular at one of these mps called S. (sanjay dutts movie) and a few nearby with decent looking girls. Better from the ones at Reb spa or some of the spas people talk about here. Point me out if I'm wrong and yet to discover more beauties. But I think these little mps with enough space for fuck sessions in under discussed.

RahulA9282
03-25-17, 12:02
I live near Girish Park. However not able to locate the spa. Kindly provide some pointers.Bro,

This is not a MP that you can find on the roads as if saloons cum MP. But it is a makeshift of MP near Girish Park area on the 3rd floor of a building. To reach there for the first time you will obviously have to get their contact digits.

IAmTheBest
03-25-17, 12:23
Ya the spa is great over there. My friend got FS in 3 k. So please break the ice in that limit. But when I went I was asked for 5 k. Don't know when they are needy and when they are not. Good luck to you all and stay safe.Most of the thai s ask for 5 k for FS. Just respond with 2 or2. 5. The deal will be closed at 3. Even at 2.5. Same here as well. I got at 2.5 here once. Will repeat soon.

IronMan17
03-25-17, 13:37
Bro,

This is not a MP that you can find on the roads as if saloons cum MP. But it is a makeshift of MP near Girish Park area on the 3rd floor of a building. To reach there for the first time you will obviously have to get their contact digits.Any landmark?

CatchMe88
03-25-17, 15:40
Went there long back. 4/5 months before. Had opted for Thais. Avg looking. But open for everything.Thanks. Right now they don't have any Thai therapists. Only NE and local. Usually NE don't agree for Full service hence avoided.

MarcSmith961
03-25-17, 18:14
Any recommended therapists in h2 o alipore? Did any of.

The ladies from their old outlets move there?

Marc.

Most of the thai s ask for 5 k for FS. Just respond with 2 or2. 5. The deal will be closed at 3. Even at 2.5. Same here as well. I got at 2.5 here once. Will repeat soon.

Rives
03-25-17, 18:50
Hi guys,

Anybody taken the service from this guy in girish park near "the freedom" cinema hall. What kind of place he owns?Is it a spa? Does it really have so many facilities that he mentions in the ad.

Member #4473
03-25-17, 20:30
In one line: this is SG.

Hi guys,

Anybody taken the service from this guy in girish park near "the freedom" cinema hall. What kind of place he owns?Is it a spa? Does it really have so many facilities that he mentions in the ad.

Arthur4
03-26-17, 06:24
I am from the Bangalore forum and in Calcutta for a couple of weeks. Can someone please pm me some good indies contacts.

IronMan17
03-26-17, 07:30
Bro,

This is not a MP that you can find on the roads as if saloons cum MP. But it is a makeshift of MP near Girish Park area on the 3rd floor of a building. To reach there for the first time you will obviously have to get their contact digits.Is the Disha contact on JD the real deal or different?

IronMan17
03-26-17, 07:48
I had read some bad reviews about Dream Girl MP in earlier posts. However, I have been there at least 3 times and I can assure you that it is the real deal. I had tried NE profile all 3 times and got excellent service each time. And guess what it doesn't get cheaper than this. Just 1.5 k. Plus the place is clean too and the rooms are big enough. Are not cramped up sections. It is inside SG.

Call them and they will escort you to the place. You get to choose from at least 10 profiles. That's where the luck part comes in. All may not be equally good but then that applies pretty much everywhere.

AmitGautam
03-26-17, 14:30
Guys,

I am extremely sorry that I cannot answer your queries immediately.

I am posted in a country where this site is blocked.

So whenever I go to Phillipines or Malaysia, I try to enter the forum and that's the reason I am so on and off in this forum.

I am also unable to upload my quests in these countries too.

Please bear with me.

TheSexGuru
03-26-17, 17:38
Hi,

Please use http://www.vpnbook.com/webproxy to open any blocked site from anywhere!

Keep the reports cumming.

Guys,

I am extremely sorry that I cannot answer your queries immediately.

I am posted in a country where this site is blocked.

So whenever I go to Phillipines or Malaysia, I try to enter the forum and that's the reason I am so on and off in this forum.

I am also unable to upload my quests in these countries too.

Please bear with me.

OnlyOneLife
03-26-17, 21:11
Those pics are from a mid range bari in sonagachi. Hope you will enjoy.

OnlyOneLife
03-26-17, 21:14
Hardly see any reports on SG now. Like Delhi, I think people here are turning more towards MPs & SPAs nowadays. ? The veteran SG goers have stopped writing, where are you guys I missing your stories.

BTW I wanted to make an inquiry about boudi badi's strength at the moment. Do they have good number of selection?Currently only two girls are there. Mona and one more woman. Still you can try your luck there. I had a spat with Mona but she is good nevertheless.

Marko19
03-26-17, 22:44
I didn't check the building name but I just want to understand whether I have visited prem bandhan or not. Is it the one that comes after 5 minutes in the left side if I walk through tram line from BK pal more? Can anyone confirm?

Andy7
03-27-17, 02:52
Currently only two girls are there. Mona and one more woman. Still you can try your luck there. I had a spat with mona but she is good nevertheless.Thanks dear for replying to my left out query.

With just two women I think I'm going to skip, I've always preferred variety! Any other place you know where you have at least 7-8 boudis to choose from or may be some SP nearby?

Indian100
03-27-17, 12:28
Thanks dear for replying to my left out query.

With just two women I think I'm going to skip, I've always preferred variety! Any other place you know where you have at least 7-8 boudis to choose from or may be some SP nearby?Can you give the location of this place please.

BobLeeSwagger
03-27-17, 17:05
Can you give the location of this place please.Hi,

Can any of you please help me with how can I use this site to find FS in Kolkata outside SG? Am a noob.

CatchMe88
03-28-17, 05:13
Any feedback on this girl?

Andy7
03-28-17, 05:51
Can you give the location of this place please.Its located in a lane running parallel between durgacharan st & nilmoni st. (I guess Bldg#4). Make an entry from petrol pump.

https://www.google.co.in/maps/@22.59221,88.3637177,20z?hl=en

Aham Sharma
03-28-17, 06:33
Am searching for a FS in Dance Bars, can anyone give some hints?

Aham Sharma
03-28-17, 07:23
Can anyone guide me about the street FS in Kolkata, are they safe. Once I met one Street Girl, we had a conversation but I denied. At first she asked me that where would I prefer in any room or taxi. Being curious about the taxi matter I asked how can we have a FS in taxi, she told me that she would lay down and then I can do the work and she will manage the taxi driver.

Ronit420
03-28-17, 09:12
Can anyone post some pics of inside SG buildings. Rooms, floors, galleries etc. Have never been to SG.

KaranSharma14
03-28-17, 11:02
Guys,

Use PM service to share such informations.

Its located in a lane running parallel between durgacharan st & nilmoni st. (I guess Bldg#4). Make an entry from petrol pump.

https://www.google.co.in/maps/@22.59221,88.3637177,20z?hl=en

Aruncuckoo
03-28-17, 15:29
I didn't check the building name but I just want to understand whether I have visited prem bandhan or not. Is it the one that comes after 5 minutes in the left side if I walk through tram line from BK pal more? Can anyone confirm?No PB is not on tramline side, refer the famous John's map. It is near the side entrance.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?955-Calcutta&p=1950799&highlight=john%27s+map#post1950799.

Arun.

Rakesh Oberoi
03-28-17, 19:25
Don't worry about exact location of SG brother. SG is world famous and every map has it in detail.

As for LE in SG, there is a complete set up. Try and go with the best SPs, if you are to unlucky that LE catches you, then pay just 200 bucks.

In fact, writing in code words make no sense, as if mongers can decide, so can LE of they want to.

Happy mongering brothers.

Guys,

Use PM service to share such informations.

Sree1851
03-29-17, 00:59
Dear brethren,

I live in Bangalore and basically rotating my mongering between Pune, Bangalore and Calcutta. I am visiting Calcutta next week.

So I hear that bangur spa is overcharging and full of attitude. I had piyalee last time and she was good then (somewhere in july16).

Which one near the airport area is absolutely sureshot now days? Also, I am in Calcutta for a week. Like last time I request a SG expert to tag team with me. Please PM if anyone is up for it. I'm in the city of joy starting 5th April.

IAmTheBest
03-29-17, 02:59
Any recommended therapists in h2 o alipore? Did any of.

The ladies from their old outlets move there?

Marc.I did not visit their old outlet so can't say. Did not ask the therapist too. But the therapist could have been better. I will visit again shortly. Request everyone here to kindly keep the extra charges within 2 k. There are a quite a few spas around so competition is heavy in the area.

Thanks.

Jasmpat
03-29-17, 05:44
Any feedback on this girl?If you do RTFF you will find review about the babe in the pic.

CatchMe88
03-29-17, 07:19
If you do RTFF you will find review about the babe in the pic.I don't know her name, else would have searched using that. If I go through 750+ pages looking for the pic. It will take ages.

Troy Mclure007
03-29-17, 07:58
Hello Senior Members and my dear friends,

Just joined this forum. Wanted to introduce myself and say Hello to you all. But was not able to find a "Introduce Yourself" thread, hence posting here.

I am currently working in Kolkata since last two years. So many beautiful girls in this City of Joy!

Happy mongering guys!

Regards,

Troy.

ArunChatterJee
03-29-17, 08:44

Try her.I am a regular at KD, does Sathi allow DFK? I take Bina she does allow it though.

AbhiShek520
03-29-17, 09:46
I have been mongering for some time in Bangalore. I am coming to Kolkata on 1st April and looking for find some gals for action. Can anyone please help me?

Troy Mclure007
03-30-17, 04:17
I have been mongering for some time in Bangalore. I am coming to Kolkata on 1st April and looking for find some gals for action. Can anyone please help me?Dear Sir,

I can be of help here. I know a girl. Her name is same as that of one of our Indian Actress doing TV Series in US. If you can PM me I can share her contact no with you. I tried to PM you but I am not able to.

Regards,

Troy.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Tight Tawa
03-30-17, 09:34

Just joined this forum. Wanted to introduce myself and say Hello to you all. But was not able to find a "Introduce Yourself" thread, hence posting here.

I am currently working in Kolkata since last two years. So many beautiful girls in this City of Joy!

Happy mongering guys!

Regards,

Troy.Welcum! Hope you find your groove here.

AbhiShek520
03-30-17, 12:29
Brother,

You need to buy a subscription to be able to send private messages here.

Dear Sir,

I can be of help here. I know a girl. Her name is same as that of one of our Indian Actress doing TV Series in US. If you can PM me I can share her contact no with you. I tried to PM you but I am not able to.

Regards,

Troy.

Greetings,

Jackson

Jasmpat
03-30-17, 16:33
I don't know her name, else would have searched using that. If I go through 750+ pages looking for the pic. It will take ages.Bro,

We are good at being spoon fed.

Refer post #10885.

Happy and Safe Mongering.

CatchMe88
03-30-17, 18:03
Bro,

We are good at being spoon fed.

Refer post #10885.

Happy and Safe Mongering.Thanks for the trouble, mate.

CatchMe88
03-30-17, 18:06
A little tired but not satisfied from the first fuck session reached SP A's location. I went inside and was instantly happy seeing the girl. She was as fair and pretty as in the image. I was late and she was waiting for me for over an hour, still she gave me a warm and welcoming smile. I paid the SP and she tried to close the door after he left but it was jammed and was very difficult to close, I offered to help but she applied a lot of strength and finally was able to do it and locked the door. She was happy and lifted her hands in joy, she was so kiddish. I loved the attitude.

We chatted for sometime while songs were playing on the TV. I teased her about some Hollywood actors she liked, she was angry in a cute way. She pushed me on the bed and started kissing me, I reciprocated. She had tasty lips, I devoured them while feeling her ass and boobs over her clothes. She shed her clothes and so did I. She had small boobs just as much as I like. I played with them and sucked on those perky nipples. I got horny and bit on her nipples hard at which point she pleaded not to mark her in any way as she is meeting her BF later. She didn't stop me though. Then I began rubbing her clit still nibbling on her boobs. I inserted a finger inside her warm tight pussy but she stopped me saying fingering hurts her. So I kept rubbing her clit and her pussy was dripping wet. All this time, she was constantly stroking my manhood with varying pace. She moved onto my dick and cleaned it with a paper napkin. I asked her for CBJ and she said she prefers that. The condom was on (I brought a flavored one) and she sucked on my dong like no tomorrow...Had her last evening. I think from the same SP A as yours (Baguihati) 3 k for one shot. Description matches with what you have mentioned. She said she studies in Delhi but keep coming to Kolkata.

TheTank85
03-30-17, 21:47
Tried this girl in Pune 1 year back. Pretty face, Small height, ready to please. Overall good fck. But it's been a year so don't know if things have changed. Saw her in Kolkata forum after Pune experience and now in Mumbai forum. Damage was 6 k thn for 1 shot.

Any feedback on this girl?

CatLover1
03-31-17, 21:01
Hi Victor,

Please PM me the digits and name of the SP providing Aditi. Wish to have her in Kolkata.

Thanks.

Hey fellow mongers,

What a treat I had 3 nights back. I've made a good friend with this SP in Kolkata. He managed to lay his hands on this one beautiful girl Aditi. I'm attaching her picture, let me know if any one else has had her before. So this girl is amazingly thin. Size zero literally, but that's only her frame. Her breasts are size XXXL and super soft. She's apparently struggling in the modelling line, while her beau is out in Sea.

She let me go down on her. Gave me a lustrous BBBJ and we did all the mechanics I've ever learnt.

I thought of posting this earlier, but couldn't find the time.

Damages: 8000 + Tip: 500

We negotiated for 2 hrs at my place. She ended up staying the whole night. And it was totally worth it.

WIR: hell yeah.

P.S. The SP has an absolutely zero tolerance for time wasters and rude behavior. So if I'm passing this contact on, please don't mind if I ask to verify you don't fall in any of those categories! It's just so I don't loose him.

VT

KolkataNew
04-01-17, 06:46
Dear experienced mongers,

I am visiting Kolkata next week after 3 years. I would like to partner with someone to visit KD.

I appreciate any Indy contacts as well.

Rakesh Oberoi
04-01-17, 09:32
Went to SG with Fuckmeister yesterday. SP the trusted Bipin.

1. Scouted all popular houses, but Neha from PB, a red saree in B12 was stuck our minds.

2. A girl beside Bubbly's room in 14 B had earlier thrown attitude and continued doing so. I wonder if she ever gets a client. Never ever take a girl who shows less interest.

3. Fuckmeister finally took Mehek. Mehek tried hard to keep me back in the room. Told her how does it help you, as you are going to take 3200 anyway.

4. Fuckmeister stayed back and I went to Kanchan Palace.

5. At Kanchan Palace was mesmerised with Anjali, however didn't take her.

6. Went back to PB, Pallavi (Neha's sis) said Neha is busy.

7. Bipin knocked Neha's door and Neha said 10-15 minutes more and asked me to wait in Pallavi's room.

8. Waited in Pallavi's room with small chit chats.

9. 20 minutes passed. Pallavi called Neha and she said the guy has now taken another slot.

10. Pallavi looked similar so took her.

11. Both of us were naked from 2nd song. All through cuddling kissing biting on necks continued.

12. At 50th minute Pallavi said she will give me a HJ. Don't always expect this. It's a matter of luck. But always respect any WG you take.

Looks 7/10.

Figure 8/10 big structure almost fair soft boobs, but a hint of it getting saggy in future.

GFE 9/10.

Damage 3200.

CatchMe88
04-01-17, 11:15
Hey fellow mongers,

What a treat I had 3 nights back. I've made a good friend with this SP in Kolkata. He managed to lay his hands on this one beautiful girl Aditi. I'm attaching her picture, let me know if any one else has had her before. So this girl is amazingly thin. Size zero literally, but that's only her frame. Her breasts are size XXXL and super soft. She's apparently struggling in the modelling line, while her beau is out in Sea.

She let me go down on her. Gave me a lustrous BBBJ and we did all the mechanics I've ever learnt.

I thought of posting this earlier, but couldn't find the time.

Damages: 8000 + Tip: 500

We negotiated for 2 hrs at my place. She ended up staying the whole night. And it was totally worth it.

WIR: hell yeah.Wanted the contact. You don't seem to have PM activated. .

Fuckmiester2
04-01-17, 20:10
As it has been already elaborated by Rakesh the, I won't get into much details.

Rakesh the has always been extremely helpful towards me, amazing guy, thank you Rakesh the for the guidance.

We went to a lot of buildings but Mehek caught my attention in the very first look, but unfortunately she wasnt showing any interest, so I thought of skipping her.

Neha of PB and one red saree chick, of some building, was on my shortlist.

I finally decided to take the red saree chick and we asked Bipin the to take us to that chick but he mistakenly took us to Mehek once again.

I wasn't willing to let go of Mehek this time.

She was wearing a pink dress and an awesome hairdo, making her look simply irresistible, just my kinda chick.

I asked Bipin the about her and he said that he will take guarantee for her good behavior.

We went to her and both Bipin the and Rakesh the told her that their respect is on line and she has to provide good service to me.

She was looking disinterested in me so I thought that I had made the wrong decision, but since both Rakesh the and Bipin the had put their respect on line I thought of giving it a go.

Session started and she danced to a few tracks.

She stripped naked in the third song.

We had some tea and thereafter it was mostly cuddling, I could make out that she was wanting me to enter her but I restrained from it thinking that she would demand an extra 3200 for that, so skipped it.

I thought I would save and taste another girl next time, why waste so much on one chick, LOL.

Overall a very good experience.

Damage 3200 only.

I don't understand why people waste so much hard earned money on stupid spas when options like SG is openly and easily available if approached correctly.

Well I guess its individual preferences.

Next trip in May.

Hoping to get Rakesh the's company that time as well.

Cheers.

Rohit13
04-01-17, 21:42
Great. She was good?

Had her last evening. I think from the same SP A as yours (Baguihati) 3 k for one shot. Description matches with what you have mentioned. She said she studies in Delhi but keep coming to Kolkata.

CatchMe88
04-02-17, 08:16
Great. She was good?Yes, good experience, VFM. Looks a bit different from the pics though.

CatchMe88
04-02-17, 08:20
SP has given the pics, has anyone tried?

Ashish Sharma
04-02-17, 08:27
SG Day 1.

When to sg few days back got down near BK paul more from their walked straight towards mazar side So a beautiful chick near the building just in front of the mazar side. She was beautiful and she said she is from himachal pradesh I don't know whether she was she telling truth or not. Anyways went with her upstairs in that building for a shot for 1. 2 k. Overall experience was good but there was no CBJ and DFK it has not affected me as during the time of negotiation only she made it clear so I was mentally prepared for it. She was extremely professional and her behavior and attitude was also good.

SG day 2.

This time I wanted some hardcore fucking so this time I went to KD where I got everything bbj CBJ DFK everything thing except anal excellent GFE but I had to compromise on looks but service was excellent so it didn't effected me much it was a nice experience over all cost was 700 per hour and the name of the girl was Chanchal she said she is new there and while fucking also I felt her pussy was little tight.

SG day 3.

When to excide side called santosh but he was not there then I called lagan when with him to menka Bari. There were some beauties there but then I was determined to take vineeta so I took her she was excellent in bed DFK was available and she gave an excellent GFE overall cost was 3. 2 k. I am not good in providing detailed explanation so if anyone wants to know more about it they can Pm me.

Thanks and regards.

Ashish.

GoldenTree
04-02-17, 20:29
I don't understand why people waste so much hard earned money on stupid spas when options like SG is openly and easily available if approached correctly.

Well I guess its individual preferences...Great FR. Good to see SG reviews. Bored seeing the spa reports. I know there is a social stigma for locals but SG is like a buffet of options. Its tough to describe it unless you are actually inside.

I would never waste (for lack of a better word) my money on spa in Kolkata when there is SG.

Andy7
04-03-17, 04:58
SG Day 1.

When to sg few days back got down near BK paul more from their walked straight
Ashish.I agree with golden tree, SG FRs are just so exciting to read & to keep exploring. Recent reports by Ashish, Rakesh & Fuckmiester2 are the ones that really keep you updated, please keep them coming! yep, new kids on the block are more inclined towards SPA culture may be they are more normal to visit.

TheBigBang
04-03-17, 06:17
Bross,

As my subject line suggests I'm making a first time visit to SG this week.

Very familiar with the Indie scene in other cities but somehow yet to visit any RL area in India. I have experienced RL areas in Europe, Thailand, China, Singapore, Dubai, South Africa. I'm desi so will blend in well in the surroundings LOL.

Any tips on how to make the most of my trip? PM or open response are both welcome, the latter would help others having the same question as me.

Before asking me to RTFF, I notice most SG FRs here focus on the deed and the deal, and not the experience getting there.

Shekhar647
04-03-17, 07:00
As it has been already elaborated by Rakesh the, I won't get into much details.

Rakesh the has always been extremely helpful towards me, amazing guy, thank you Rakesh the for the guidance.

We went to a lot of buildings but Mehek caught my attention in the very first look, but unfortunately she wasnt showing any interest, so I thought of skipping her.

Neha of PB and one red saree chick, of some building, was on my shortlist.

I finally decided to take the red saree chick and we asked Bipin the to take us to that chick but he mistakenly took us to Mehek once again.

I wasn't willing to let go of Mehek this time.

She was wearing a pink dress and an awesome hairdo, making her look simply irresistible, just my kinda chick.

I asked Bipin the about her and he said that he will take guarantee for her good behavior.

We went to her and both Bipin the and Rakesh the told her that their respect is on line and she has to provide good service to me.

She was looking disinterested in me so I thought that I had made the wrong decision, but since both Rakesh the and Bipin the had put their respect on line I thought of giving it a go.

Session started and she danced to a few tracks..Please share the building name of Mehek. Seems worth a run.

N7530
04-03-17, 07:03
At what time normally SG comes alive during weekdays, and on Sundays to get best WGs?

MumbaiNudist
04-03-17, 07:25
Hey guys,

Am in Kolkata today and tomorrow. Would be great if you could help me with some indie contacts from Salt lake which is where I will be parked. Had a good massage outing near CC already so that's one item done in the city.

Thanks.

OldJawan
04-03-17, 11:40
Please clear your inbox.

Is she the one in Tollygn area. I had tried her girl once. May be a year back. If this is the SP you are referring, then I can tell you it's genuine, but she doesn't provide any pics in advance. Quality wise OK, ambiance is safe.

Try and share your experience.

Fuckmiester2
04-03-17, 16:50
Please share the building name of Mehek. Seems worth a run.No offence bro, but she's my girl now, LOL.

I wouldn't want anyone else taking her.

Don't mind but I just wanted to share my experience with the FR, nothing more.

Cheers.

Fuckmiester2
04-03-17, 16:57
At what time normally SG comes alive during weekdays, and on Sundays to get best WGs?I'm not a regular at SG yet, but we went around at 6-7 pm, most of the girls were ready, some were having their dinner and some were in the final stages of getting ready.

So I guess going around 8-9 pm should be good, it continues till 2-3 am.

But if you want the girl fresh, I would suggest going around 6 pm, you might have to wait a bit, but then the girl would be fresh for the day.

Similar timings for Sundays.

Cheers.

ChocoBull
04-03-17, 20:06
Hi,

Back in 2013, it was my first visit to Kolkata. Had no idea about the city before. Bribed the hotel boy to get me a WG. He had took me in a cab to an area similar to SG type. I think it was near Bowbazar. So enquiring that does SG type scene exists in Bowbazar too?

SharkHere
04-03-17, 20:31
For all those who are still looking for her:

Susan will not come back to Osmosis. However, good news is she is in talks to join Lavana Gariahat. By this month end she may be there guys.

She is indeed a very sweet gal and ee are kind of pally these days. Like the fact that another discovery of mine has become so popular.She is not available here. Please share if anyone has any info on this.

SharkHere
04-03-17, 20:39
Went to much talked about Kestopur spa after booking the overhyped therapist with name Artist (translate to bengali). The moment she entered in the room I was disappointed, I confirmed if she was the one, and yes she was. Aged women in her thirties. I did not like her face as well, looks old. Anyways started the message, I was not at all liking it. She herself popped the Q about extras. Chose a BJ. She was good at it, but I was loosing the hardness by seeing her face itself. Told her to stop in between and give message. She asked if anything was wrong. I told politely that nothing was wrong, I was just upset about something personal. Will never repeat with the same therapist. (Rs. 700/- counter, 1 K for incomplete BJ).

SharkHere
04-03-17, 20:42
Please share some info of MP having therapist with good assets in south Calcutta. I am here for next two days and need help on this.

Binmbb
04-04-17, 01:08
Any feedback on this girl?I had tried her in Chennai, very good chick, have fun.

JackHood
04-04-17, 03:12
Hi guys,

Can anyone would help me in finding busty mature ladies to try. Photos would be appreciated. My PM is activated.

Lachhipur Wala
04-04-17, 03:33
Bross,

As my subject line suggests I'm making a first time visit to SG this week.

Very familiar with the Indie scene in other cities but somehow yet to visit any RL area in India. I have experienced RL areas in Europe, Thailand, China, Singapore, Dubai, South Africa. I'm desi so will blend in well in the surroundings LOL.

Any tips on how to make the most of my trip? PM or open response are both welcome, the latter would help others having the same question as me.

Before asking me to RTFF, I notice most SG FRs here focus on the deed and the deal, and not the experience getting there.Sg is unique rld as a shopping mall! Go in evening and try as many as baris (shops) ,you like. Choose your girl and bargain as per your wish and like. For more info, you can pm your mail, contact no.

KabirSmart55
04-04-17, 04:21
I need contact details of reliable pimps. Please suggest.

Greetings,

JacksonTried to pay through debit card. And not succeed. Then what to do?

Shekhar647
04-04-17, 05:19
Any feedback on this girl?She seems to be in Kolkata- got details from a SP.

AbhiShek520
04-04-17, 05:19
Thanks for a fellow monger who shared contact of SP A with me who operates from baguihati currently. He sent the attached profile and we agreed for 6 k 2 shots. Reached his place yesterday at around 3:40 pm. Saw the girl and instantly knew that the pics sent were little old. She is curvier than the pics shared and I liked her. She is white but not as white as in the pics. Her speech is little weird and she speaks Hindi as well.

First shot started with little kissing, she was not into DFK but allowed me to kiss her as much I wanted. Then CBJ which was good but nothing exceptional. She asked me to start in missionary and then we moved to WOT where I came. The we chatted for a little time before starting for the second round.

Second round started with CBJ as well. Started with WOT, then missionary and then I fucked her hard in sideways positions. Could see her making expressions while fucking hard. I wasn't cumming so I asked her to do doggy and she agreed. Fucked her hard and fast in doggy but was still not cumming. She was tired by then. Asked her to do a HJ while she was sucking my nipples. Came in few minutes of HJ. Booked an OLA and came back.

Overall a nice experience but I was expecting better. Glad to open account in Kolkata! Any help from any fellow monger would help me having more fun here.

Keep fucking Kolkata.

Shayan2016
04-04-17, 05:59
Bro,

Your incident is same as mine. Total waste of money. I don't know how people recommend her.

Went to much talked about Kestopur spa after booking the overhyped therapist with name Artist (translate to bengali). The moment she entered in the room I was disappointed, I confirmed if she was the one, and yes she was. Aged women in her thirties. I did not like her face as well, looks old. Anyways started the message, I was not at all liking it. She herself popped the Q about extras. Chose a BJ. She was good at it, but I was loosing the hardness by seeing her face itself. Told her to stop in between and give message. She asked if anything was wrong. I told politely that nothing was wrong, I was just upset about something personal. Will never repeat with the same therapist. (Rs. 700/- counter, 1 K for incomplete BJ).

Cool Monk
04-04-17, 07:10
I had tried her in Chennai, very good chick, have fun.Bro,

From which SP did you get her? Could you please share the details? My PM is active and can exchange for a few in Chennai and Bangalore.

KolkataRoy
04-04-17, 12:55
I had read some bad reviews about Dream Girl MP in earlier posts. However, I have been there at least 3 times and I can assure you that it is the real deal. I had tried NE profile all 3 times and got excellent service each time. And guess what it doesn't get cheaper than this. Just 1.5 k. Plus the place is clean too and the rooms are big enough. Are not cramped up sections. It is inside SG.

Call them and they will escort you to the place. You get to choose from at least 10 profiles. That's where the luck part comes in. All may not be equally good but then that applies pretty much everywhere.Can you tell me the location please? My PM is active.

IronMan17
04-05-17, 01:26
Can you tell me the location please? My PM is active.Check on JD. Its available. If you happen to go, do post your FR and let us know your experience.

Cato63
04-05-17, 03:43
Folks,

Am visiting Kolkata in a week, was keen to sample some indie girls in salt lake, any good contacts with freelance girls or SP in salt lake would be really appreciated. Up til now my best bet has been with the wonderful Priyanka AH & also with the Thai Spa near CC 1 . Was now keen to see if I could connect with some high class indie in Salt Lake.

Senior members will really look forward to your help.

Thanks.

Ritesh3978
04-05-17, 11:02

After initial chit chat and video sharing she hugged me wildly and began crushing my lips with her. I took her one hand down to my danda and she began to wriggle it hard with her hands. I was feeling her nice 36 see boobs with my hands over the red top. After few minues of lip crushing she took out my tee shirt. I also hurriedly pulled out her top and out came her juicy mangoes. As I am a sucker for tits they were quickly inside my mouth. And Boy, she was jumping in the bed all the time giggling. She is quite an entertainer. Knows how to please..I saw your post, it is very good and also very exciting, can you please provide me the number of fav pink salwar? And please provide some details, like expenses, looks, body etc.

And also another number of that FR on 1st wk of March you posted where you went t salty city. Thanks in advance.

Please provide two numbers and also damages, and reference name. Thanks bro in advance.

My PM is active.

ArunChatterJee
04-05-17, 11:35
Is JD still active? I don't see it on the recent John's Map. BTW is the great John1970 still around in this forum or has he retired from mongering? I don't think a seasoned monger like him can just leave.

ThereForYou
04-05-17, 12:18
I was checking all the postings over the fortnight and came to this conclusion.

SG for Men and SPA are for Boys.

I myself started my mongering career with SG way back in 1997, with Rs100/ I still remember the encounter, Yes in those days I used to get good shot from the range of Rs100-300. (may be their price now is 1000 above). Premium Girls used to cost Rs 1500-2200 in Nil Kamal.

But I stopped venturing SG as I was leached by Police and taken to Shyampukur Thana, though got off with Rs100 tip off. But I was hell frightened.

Then I started SPA visit.

I guess SPA makes one feel more safe and secure. Not being robbed or harassed inside, for that you pay premium.

Its give and take policy all around. You pay more for your mental peace, or be adventurous and enjoy the Wild.

Guptaz
04-05-17, 18:08
I will be in Kolkata on 12 & 13 April. Give good contact.

Happy mongering guys!

Regards,

Troy.

Fuckmiester2
04-05-17, 19:28
Honestly, there's more to SG.

If you go to a spa you don't normally get premium chicks, for them you have to pay a serious price.

The duration of service is low, attitude of chick is high and most of them don't even know how to please a man.

Whereas sg is like an open buffet, girls dress well, smell better, show interest in you, are very warm and courteous.

Simply put, SG is a buyers market and spas are sellers market.

We are all aware that the spa rates for extras are skyrocketing with every passing day and it won't be kept under the hood for long.

One day it will go beyond our reach.

As it is most of my monger friends are blowing away their savings on spas.

And as far as the wild part is concerned, there's very low risk if you go through a trusted pimp, but then that risk is in spa too.

If SG is organised to some extent, I'm sure it can give a serious competition to the MP's of Bangkok.

If I go to a spa then that is mainly due to the proximity of the location and nothing more.

Just my two cents on this topic.

Cheers.

I was checking all the postings over the fortnight and came to this conclusion.

SG for Men and SPA are for Boys.

I myself started my mongering career with SG way back in 1997, with Rs100/ I still remember the encounter, Yes in those days I used to get good shot from the range of Rs100-300. (may be their price now is 1000 above). Premium Girls used to cost Rs 1500-2200 in Nil Kamal.

But I stopped venturing SG as I was leeched by Police and taken to Shyampukur Thana, though got off with Rs100 tip off. But I was hell frightened.

Then I started SPA visit.

I guess SPA makes one feel more safe and secure. Not being robbed or harassed inside, for that you pay premium.

Its give and take policy all around. You pay more for your mental peace, or be adventurous and enjoy the Wild.

ThereForYou
04-06-17, 06:05
You are 100% right.

SG to be organized and building and roads needs a remodel. It can surely beat Bangkok. A little training is also needed for he girls over there.

So the word professionalism comes in.

If you go to a spa you don't normally get premium chicks, for them you have to pay a serious price.

The duration of service is low, attitude of chick is high and most of them don't even know how to please a man.

Whereas sg is like an open buffet, girls dress well, smell better, show interest in you, are very warm and courteous.

We are all aware that the spa rates for extras are skyrocketing with every passing day and it won't be kept under the hood for long.

One day it will go beyond our reach..

John1970
04-06-17, 07:11
Is JD still active? I don't see it on the recent John's Map. BTW is the great John1970 still around in this forum or has he retired from mongering? I don't think a seasoned monger like him can just leave.Hi all!

There is nothing like retirement from mongering. Sometime you gotta take a break when it becomes boring.

Very soon will visit SG and will post FR.

I am glad that my friends still remember me.

Cheers,

John.

Kolkras
04-06-17, 08:41
SG for Men and SPA are for Boys.Brother,

Winners must overcome the fear. SG is the best place in Kolkata (and probably in India too) for having paid sex.

Spas. I never visited one till now, as SG remains top most for me. However as age is increasing, I am looking for Indie contacts. More GFE required.

HornySenior
04-06-17, 15:32

We are all aware that the spa rates for extras are skyrocketing with every passing day and it won't be kept under the hood for long..I fully agree that with little bit of makeover like cleaning the bylanes etc. Can enable SG to give Bangkok a tough fight.

During my several visits (to the premium baries) never faced any problem.

I prefer SG over spa and like to read the FRs on SG.

SeaHawk20
04-07-17, 11:21
Anyone have tanushree's current active contact no? ending 95 not working .... please do pm if you have any info

SeaHawk20
04-07-17, 11:24
Thanks for the contact. Was the chick any of these.Last one a bar dancer at kingstone. Even have her contact no, not sure if she is wg.

SeaHawk20
04-07-17, 11:30
SP Arun out of the game? A senior member told me LE raid in sp arun's den. Anyone can confirm? Tried his both the no but not working.

SeaHawk20
04-07-17, 11:33
Anyone tried indie preety .. Digit ending 972 and chadni 649 ? seems like 2 freshbie in the block

Mr Hawas
04-07-17, 15:14
Greetings to all forum members,

This is my first mongering experience and its FR. A big thank you to Misterdi and others for this lead.

Reached spa at noon. Seemed to be their first customer for the day. Asked for the S lady. I knew she wouldn't be good looking but for my first mongering experience I preferred a friendly and cooperative person instead of a super attractive but arrogant girl. She has decent assets and complexion is fair too.

Massage started with plenty of hints. She wasn't offering FS as she was on her P (at least that's what she said). Settled for B2B. This lady knows how to blow. Since it was my first time I was very anxious in the beginning and couldn't get a consistent salutation. But she gave good vibes for a newbie like me and blew me artistically (her name is Bengali for artist). Came twice, once in her hands and once CIM. Also gave a decent Bobjob on request. All in all a decent first experience. Looking forward to FS with her next time around (she promised me she will do it the next time). DFK was poor, she ended up hurting my lips.

Damages: 700 counter + 1.5 k extra. (she promised me she'll charge the same for FS next time around, I know I overpaid but as a first timer, couldn't negotiate confidently).

I would like to take this opportunity to seek guidance from experienced spa mongers regarding good spas (with girl names in hints) for absolute newbies like me. Therapists who'll not rip me off and who will guide the experience for me instead of time watching and just getting done with the deed as soon as they can.

I owe a lot to this forum and its members and look to actively seek guidance while at the same time contributing in whatever way I can.

Thanks and Cheers.

Mr Hawas.

Stealth Boy
04-08-17, 05:52

Gentlemen,

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

Rakesh Oberoi
04-08-17, 09:06
Hi bro,

Congrats on your first mongering experience. However, if you go back to the first post on this shabby spa, I freak out calling it a spa even, then you will realise the monger had paid below 1 k for FS.

You maybe a newbie but you must have had done your research via ISG. Request you to keep prices down. The rural chicks at this centre does not deserve a hell lot of money. Please try and bargain from your next experience.

A stunner like Susan took 2 k for B2B, HJ, the and shower together. People here have paid just 1.5 k to Thais in Osmo as well. Even at Siam people have finished deed for just 3 k. If you compare those chics with the ones at Sien, you will realise the huge difference. In fact, paying 1.5 k at MPs make a lot more sense than shelling out anything beyond 1 k at Sien when you don't get FS.

But you are new and will learn the trick very soon. Welcome to such mongering world again brother.

Cheers, and do let me know if you need any leads.

This is my first mongering experience and its FR. A big thank you to Misterdi and others for this lead.

Reached spa at noon. Seemed to be their first customer for the day. Asked for the S lady. I knew she wouldn't be good looking but for my first mongering experience I preferred a friendly and cooperative person instead of a super attractive but arrogant girl. She has decent assets and complexion is fair too.

Massage started with plenty of hints. She wasn't offering FS as she was on her P (at least that's what she said). Settled for B2B. This lady knows how to blow. Since it was my first time I was very anxious in the beginning and couldn't get a consistent salutation. But she gave good vibes for a newbie like me and blew me artistically (her name is Bengali for artist). Came twice, once in her hands and once CIM. Also gave a decent Bobjob on request. All in all a decent first experience. Looking forward to FS with her next time around (she promised me she will do it the next time). DFK was poor, she ended up hurting my lips..

Watermelon23
04-08-17, 15:02
SP has given the pics, has anyone tried?Which SP is this?

Madhumahesh
04-08-17, 16:02
I shall be in Siliguri next week for about 2 days. Shall be grateful for contacts of Indies / trusted SP's I am open to visiting spa's with FS / B2 B if the same is available. I have checked the other areas forum but hardly any report on Siliguri in the last 3 months. Hence am posting in this forum.

MayFly715
04-08-17, 21:20
I shall be in Siliguri next week for about 2 days. Shall be grateful for contacts of Indies / trusted SP's I am open to visiting spa's with FS / B2 B if the same is available. I have checked the other areas forum but hardly any report on Siliguri in the last 3 months. Hence am posting in this forum.Check your PM.

Mr Hawas
04-09-17, 06:09
It is senior members like you who make mongering so easy for us. Have PM'ed you for some details and clarification.

Hi bro,

Congrats on your first mongering experience. However, if you go back to the first post on this shabby spa, I freak out calling it a spa even, then you will realise the monger had paid below 1 k for FS.

You maybe a newbie but you must have had done your research via ISG. Request you to keep prices down. The rural chicks at this centre does not deserve a hell lot of money. Please try and bargain from your next experience.

A stunner like Susan took 2 k for B2B, HJ, the and shower together. People here have paid just 1.5 k to Thais in Osmo as well. Even at Siam people have finished deed for just 3 k. If you compare those chics with the ones at Sien, you will realise the huge difference. In fact, paying 1.5 k at MPs make a lot more sense than shelling out anything beyond 1 k at Sien when you don't get FS.

But you are new and will learn the trick very soon. Welcome to such mongering world again brother.

Cheers, and do let me know if you need any leads.

LovingTheLife
04-09-17, 12:06

Massage started with plenty of hints. She wasn't offering FS as she was on her P (at least that's what she said). Settled for B2B. This lady knows how to blow. Since it was my first time I was very anxious in the beginning and couldn't get a consistent salutation. But she gave good vibes for a newbie like me and blew me artistically (her name is Bengali for artist)..Hi bro,

Nice FR. Since I introduced the spa in the forum hence my two cents is please keep the inside tip below 1 k. I did FS at .8 k. Please keep the rate at check otherwise rates will be unnecessarily jacked up.

EskyHotAss
04-09-17, 12:20
Hey guys,

I am travelling to Hyderabad next week. Can you guys direct me to right guys to talk to or any indie or SP contact in Hyderabad. My PM is active. I can help you with few quality contacts that I have in Kolkata. Cheers.

Esky.

Forum0000
04-10-17, 03:38
Thanks for a fellow monger who shared contact of SP A with me who operates from baguihati currently. He sent the attached profile and we agreed for 6 k 2 shots. Reached his place yesterday at around 3:40 pm. Saw the girl and instantly knew that the pics sent were little old. She is curvier than the pics shared and I liked her. She is white but not as white as in the pics. Her speech is little weird and she speaks Hindi as well.

First shot started with little kissing, she was not into DFK but allowed me to kiss her as much I wanted. Then CBJ which was good but nothing exceptional. She asked me to start in missionary and then we moved to WOT where I came. The we chatted for a little time before starting for the second round.

Second round started with CBJ as well. Started with WOT, then missionary and then I fucked her hard in sideways positions. Could see her making expressions while fucking hard. I wasn't cumming so I asked her to do doggy and she agreed. Fucked her hard and fast in doggy but was still not cumming. She was tired by then. Asked her to do a HJ while she was sucking my nipples. Came in few minutes of HJ. Booked an OLA and came back.

Overall a nice experience but I was expecting better. Glad to open account in Kolkata! Any help from any fellow monger would help me having more fun here.

Keep fucking Kolkata.Bro,

I need contact number of some escorts. I'm new here in Kolkata.

Forum0000
04-10-17, 03:57

Gentlemen,

Thank You

MayFly715
04-10-17, 04:42
Hi all!

Visiting Kolkata after more than 6 months. Could anyone guide what's up with Bangur Spa. Which girls to choose and which not? I read in the forum that piyali is acting weird. Last time I used her services she was great. I have used mahua too. Anyone else I should check out who is as good as these two. Without any inhibitions. Also what are the charges for "four hand" massage? And do the girls play with each other too?

Cheers!

GoldfishNets
04-10-17, 08:51
This report is of couple of days before. Went to the spa and took oil plus shower massage. Was opted for extras. I asked for full service but was asked to pay 6 k. I gave a wicked smile and told will give 3.5k for it. She told in that rate she will give B2B. I again negotiated B2B for 2.5 k but there was a bad luck. I ran short of cash. I only had 1.6 k in my wallet. I told her to take my ATM. She went out with the ATM and came in with a dissapointment telling that the would charge 50%from her. So she declined. I in disappointment took the massage shower and backed off home.

Massage- 7.5/10.

Hope to have her soon. She told her name was flower of love. Looking forward for New Alipore branch. One thing is sure that she told me is they have for united together not to drop price. So we mongers must also unite together to keep our price at limited range.

HotHunk9232
04-10-17, 09:48
Hello,

My visit to this thai spa near to CC1.

Got the 90 mints session at 4 k it was costly but yes I do have lot time.

A thai therapist enter while I was changing she knock before coming in, wish me good afternoon with a smile she is in bit fleshy with good assert white this skin wearing traditional thai dress.

I was full naked when she entered asked if I want to wear despo I said no.

Massage start as usual back and leg, was awesome she was checking if the pressure is OK or not.

Oh forget to tell there was not towel as well I just lay down on the table she took the towel and smiled and said no towel hmmm its OK with a sweet slap on my butt starts the massage.

Asked her name said Rossy.

Than few chit chat going on like war you from when you come to India and blah blah.

She said no much money in this business so do extra for some cash popped up the question are you looking for extra.

Rate was like high agreed on FS 3 k.

OMG she started with prostate sucking was just awesome I never received it before I controlled myself from cumming.

She is really tight fingered her good made her real wet.

Start with miss doggy side banged her more than 1 HR was like awesome.

Finally thought of finishing in miss both of us was all sweaty she was like clean my sweats off my face smiled and said you are damn good after long time I had very good fuck you made me cum 4 times last time my BF did 3 times.

Went to shower together clean me throughout with lots of kisses.

Last DFK and we departed promise me next time she will provide lot more better service.

Was awesome come back home with happy face and relaxed body.

Rate card.

Face- 6.

Pussy- 9 very tight.

Body- 5.

Yes will visit again for sure.

RahulA9282
04-10-17, 10:20
Hey guys,

I am travelling to Hyderabad next week. Can you guys direct me to right guys to talk to or any indie or SP contact in Hyderabad. My PM is active. I can help you with few quality contacts that I have in Kolkata. Cheers.

Esky.First of all, you are asking for contacts in Hyderabad in Kolkata forum? I wonder why?.

Second, you have written that you can reciprocate with good contacts in Kolkata. I doubt it. Since you have taken subscription, I cannot find a single FR about your experiences. All your FRs are just asking for contacts all over India.

Man, learn to write some experiences and then you can build some confidence with the fellow mongers.

Mastizada17
04-10-17, 10:40
Hi friends, Senior members!

I am new here. So request your help!

Am looking for SP's who offer services at their place for 2-3 hours.

Also based on senior's recommendation would want to visit SG: kindly share contact of SG's pimp so that I could visit ASAP & share my 1st experience to my dear fellow mongers!

Good luck to all! Happy mongering!

Mr Hawas
04-10-17, 11:33
Hi mate,

I'll definitely not overpay next time around.

Pardon me for my inexperience. Looking forward to learn the tricks of the trade from Senior members like you.

Thanks and cheers.

Mr Hawas.

Hi bro,

Nice FR. Since I introduced the spa in the forum hence my two cents is please keep the inside tip below 1 k. I did FS at .8 k. Please keep the rate at check otherwise rates will be unnecessarily jacked up.

Mastizada17
04-10-17, 13:08
Hi friends!

I am new here & request our senior members to help me with contacts for SG: which SP to contact for FS & GFE.

Thanks.

P.S: need your help as johnny is getting despo.

ThereForYou
04-10-17, 13:23
After a long time, had time and was near this SPA, chose Miss S. The so called counter manager.

Service as usual. Nothing much to write. I was satisfied.

Massage was OK and so was the deed.

SharkHere
04-10-17, 16:04
Hi all!

Visiting Kolkata after more than 6 months. Could anyone guide what's up with Bangur Spa. Which girls to choose and which not? I read in the forum that piyali is acting weird. Last time I used her services she was great. I have used mahua too. Anyone else I should check out who is as good as these two. Without any inhibitions. Also what are the charges for "four hand" massage? And do the girls play with each other too?

Cheers!P got fired if I'm not wrong. There was some offer going on last week for 4-hand. 7 K I suppose. I did not go for it.

SharkHere
04-10-17, 16:38
Below is my report card, according to the protocols of this forum, names have been kept encoded / synonymous.

I won't respond to PMs sent by people with no contribution to the forum or who don't respond to PMs.

Name: Intoxicating flower (M).

Service: 9/10, Probably the best in this segment, open to everything, sex kitten.

Looks: 5/10, Reflection of age visible on her face, but body is flexible.

Body type: slim, short.

Complexion: Fair.

Boobs: 4. 5/10.

Pussy: Clean.

BBBJ: Yes, with CIM.

GFE: 10/10.

Bath: 10/10.

Name: Silky (R).

Service: 8/10, Good enough, open to everything, becomes wild.

Looks: 6/10, Chubby but body is unexpectedly flexible in comparison to her looks.

Body type: Plus size.

Boobs: 8. 5/10 36 D.

BBBJ: Yes, with CIM.

GFE: 8/10.

Bath: 8/10.

Name: Replace o with I in 4 letter model name of Tata cars (S).

Service: 7/10, Good.

Looks: 7/10, little chubby.

Body type: Avg. With little tummy.

Boobs: 6. 5/10.

BBBJ: Yes.

GFE: 7/10.

Bath: 6/10.

Name: Sweet (M).

Service: 5/10 lots of fake moaning, weird sometimes.

Looks: 8/10, GF material.

Body type: Slim, tall. White spots on boobs and thighs.

Boobs: 6. 5/10.

BBBJ: Yes.

GFE: 6/10.

Bath: 5/10.

Name: Beautiful (P).

Service: 8/10.

Looks: 6/10, GF material.

Body type: Slim, short.

Boobs: 7/10.