PDA

View Full Version : Calcutta

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118

LoverBoy77
05-20-17, 12:03
Does anyone use this forum on their cellphone. I find it difficult to read on the phone. Is there any app that opens the forum in a better format?

Thanks.Yes, I always use it on my iPhone 5's and after zoom I read easily.

KillerPassion
05-20-17, 12:58
Hey bro,

Would be grateful if you could guide with details. I am in Kolkata for this weekend.

Have sent you PM.

Thanks,

Killer.

Yesterday after a hectic work schedule, Johnny wants some action in the evening, so went to a newly discovered MP near Hind, Reached there and choose Nisha (the busty girl-ex ballygunje) among 7-8 girls. While leaving saw a busty boudi. Next time I will try the boudi.

OMG it was the great encounter, She has 36 c boobs and tight pussy. Everything was on menu except ANAL. Had a great time in Miss, Doggy & CW. She gave me a good massage too before and after the deed.

Score Card.

Looks: 9/10.

GFE: 11/10.

BJ: 8/10.

Boobs: 9/10 (bif size, firm)..

Ari15
05-20-17, 14:39
Any hints on name of the spa so that we can find it on net?

Yesterday after a hectic work schedule, Johnny wants some action in the evening, so went to a newly discovered MP near Hind, Reached there and choose Nisha (the busty girl-ex ballygunje) among 7-8 girls. While leaving saw a busty boudi. Next time I will try the boudi.

OMG it was the great encounter, She has 36 c boobs and tight pussy. Everything was on menu except ANAL. Had a great time in Miss, Doggy & CW. She gave me a good massage too before and after the deed.

Score Card.

CatchMe88
05-20-17, 19:13

Score Card.

Looks: 9/10.

GFE: 11/10..Can you share location or contact. PM is active, can reciprocate.

DreddPaul
05-20-17, 19:23
I was in kolkatta for a day and some good time at SG! Went to PB! Not sure what was her name though. Saw a dance, then moved to one hour session. Total damage was 4200 + some snacks and Beer (400).

Not in great mood to write a detailed review.

DreddPaul
05-20-17, 19:42
I went to Kalighta yesterday. Picked up one Nepali galli. Yes they are not extortionists. She has good boobs and shapely ass. BUt she won't let me suck her boobs and was very abusive and loud. Also she was constantly disturbed by others outside for prepaid top ups and silly stuff. She was very uncooperative. Won't suck.

I could manage only thumping her and shooting one load.

Damage 150.

Satisfaction: almost zero.

Girl: OK body but very bad attitude.

Then I crossed the bridge and started walking along the lane just mpter the bridge ends. Found a girl Jasmine. SHe was very polite and was good. But she started with 200 with no extra but later asked for 50 more for room charge. She had full boobs and lactating. She squeezed her boob to spray milk on my johnny which made by johnny instant hard. I didn't fuck her but she jerked me off. She was nice.

Damage: 250.

Deepak789
05-21-17, 01:11
This is FR for the last week. Had some time before catching the flight from kolkata. Johny wanted some action.

Went to Axis Mall. Thai Spa. Fixed an appointment at 2.30 pm. Reach at 2.30.

On arrival opted for Aroma massage for 90 min. Negotiated for 3500. After completion of payment, was guided to the room.

Room was OK OK, nothing great. Changed into disposal and was waiting for therapist. Miss P entered in few minutes. Nice typical Thai chick in mid 20's. The massage started, which was ok ok. As usual was asked lay down on the back. Enough hints on extras right from the beginning. Disp was down in few min, she gave nice bum massage. After at 30 min was asked to turn. Johny was already aroused. She straight away entered her hand in disp & the question was raised. Everything was on card. She quoted 5 k FR FS, 3 K FR BB, 2 K FR HJ. Negotiated 3 k for FS.

The action started. She has nice body, typical thai. She gave nice BJ for 10 min. Started in miss, doggy and finished in miss. Took a shower and came out with full satisfaction.

Report card for the girl.

Look 7/10.

GFE 8/10.

Boobs 8/10.

Ass 8 /10.

Pussy 8/10.

Overall spa cleanliness 6/10.

Damage 3.5 k at counter, 3 k tip.

LittleTree
05-21-17, 03:07
Called SP and was called to flavours of India. Nice hotel. Excellent room. 26 yrs 5'8" Started with massage though very little was done. Undressed her and myself and she started the DFK and started with liking allover my body. Boobs 36 D hard, sucked with pleasure. Ended in doggy though started in missi. Overall great pleasure 5 k for 2 shots. All girls were high profile ones, English speaking mostly Punjabi.Hi please send contact. I have contact of an amazing MP in central Kolkata rate 1500.

LittleTree
05-21-17, 03:23
Have been traveling constantly all this time, mongering all the way.

Planning to take a membership soon. Recent trip to the city during Bengali new years day, had planned for an outcall from SP. The SP is now providing AC pick up and drop service, with two complimentary alcoholic drink, accommodation in a star hotel for 1. 5 hours or as long as you last during the act whichever is earlier. BJ, DFK, GFE included. Hotels are at convenient locations one being near Ballygunge the other near birla planetarium opp the mall. There is a house as well but lacks room service. Uploading pics, I am sure few members will recognize the girl. Damages are fixed at 8000/- including everything mentioned above. The waiters and lift operator are well aware of the modus operandi and have recently started haggling for tips. Maybe another couple of 100 rs.

Thanks and cheers.

Thanks.Hi thanks for amazing post and great pics. Kindly share contact. I can share no of great MP. Nice young girls with great slim figure rate 1500 near central Kolkata.

IAmTheBest
05-21-17, 03:42
Great FR. But my friend you have unfortunately paid more.

Counter charges for 90 minutes is around 2800 you still can manage a little discount. End up to 2500. FS charges can be managed in 2500. Thats the going rate.

This is FR for the last week. Had some time before catching the flight from kolkata. Johny wanted some action.

Went to Axis Mall. Thai Spa. Fixed an appointment at 2.30 pm. Reach at 2.30.

On arrival opted for Aroma massage for 90 min. Negotiated for 3500. After completion of payment, was guided to the room.

Room was OK OK, nothing great. Changed into disposal and was waiting for therapist. Miss P entered in few minutes. Nice typical Thai chick in mid 20's. The massage started, which was ok ok. As usual was asked lay down on the back. Enough hints on extras right from the beginning. Disp was down in few min, she gave nice bum massage. After at 30 min was asked to turn. Johny was already aroused. She straight away entered her hand in disp & the question was raised. Everything was on card. She quoted 5 k FR FS, 3 K FR BB, 2 K FR HJ. Negotiated 3 k for FS..

Lachhipur Wala
05-21-17, 04:21
I went to Kalighta yesterday. Picked up one Nepali galli. Yes they are not extortionists. She has good boobs and shapely ass. BUt she won't let me suck her boobs and was very abusive and loud. Also she was constantly disturbed by others outside for prepaid top ups and silly stuff. She was very uncooperative. Won't suck.

I could manage only thumping her and shooting one load.

Damage 150.

Satisfaction: almost zero.

Girl: OK body but very bad attitude.

Then I crossed the bridge and started walking along the lane just mpter the bridge ends. Found a girl Jasmine. SHe was very polite and was good. But she started with 200 with no extra but later asked for 50 more for room charge. She had full boobs and lactating. She squeezed her boob to spray milk on my johnny which made by johnny instant hard. I didn't fuck her but she jerked me off. She was nice.

Damage: 250.More hints for Jasmine? Whether she did bbj?

Wandere
05-21-17, 17:14
Has this bird (Priyanka air-hostess) changed her number ending with 478. If somebody could share her number, I just met her once during last October!Has anyone met her in recent past because she is not in news and not taking calls.

KolkataRoy
05-21-17, 19:21
Anyone been to lake mall Thai spa? Any pointer?

VickyLuvFun
05-21-17, 20:10
This is the FR report of few days back. Thought of trying the spa near the famous temple along the road.

Called up the reception guy and asked about appointment. The MP is there in nearbuy, so asked whether I can come with the coupon. The guy said I can or else I can pay the same amount at the reception. After going there the guy gave me a different offer. He said for nearbuy there is only therapist available but if I pay double the amount they will give me a special therapist with only 10 mins more time. How ridiculous!! I said I'm not interested. I said if nearbuy coupon is available with good therapist (as I'm visiting for the first time) then only I'm game. The guy at last agreed.

After changing into dispos, the short height dusky therapist Miss S (dream in Bengali) came. I opted for dry. I generally crack light conversation with the therapist for building comfort zone but she seemed too uninterested to talk. Anyway, the massage started, which I realized in few minuted was miserable. After doing back, she told me to turn front. At that moment she turned off the room light without asking me. I guessed what's going to come next. After doing almost nothing on the front (just fondling with hands on the chest for few minutes) she asked me for extras. After asking what's on the table, she said only B2B with HJ. While enquiring about the rates she said her rates are very high at 2.5 k because her B2B is very high class. I felt like laughing aloud. I said your rates are too high darling. At last she agreed at 1.5 k. Then her "high class" B2B started. She just became topless and started fondling my chest with her boobs from one side. She kept doing that all along. I asked her won't you change the position? She said in irritated voice her B2B is like that only and no other position is possible. What a joke! In few minutes she started HJ but nothing happened since johnny was cold as dead due to her stupid b2 b. She herself withdrew after few minutes without any attempt to wake up the johnny. By that time, I was totally irritated with her. I had to say (which I generally don't do) her that you should learn how to give a proper b2 b. The chick was so arrogant she told me with attitude that she gives that b2 b for a long time and no one has ever complained. Haha. After paying (for almost nothing) and finishing off I went to the reception and the guy asked for my feedback. While giving my honest feedback humbly one reception lady came and started defending her. I tried not to stretch the topic further and left.

Here is my report card on the therapist:

Looks: 3.

Behavior: -5.

B2B: Horrible.

WIR: Never. May be not the spa even.

So guys, please avoid this spa or at least the therapist. Now MP market has become so inflated that many therapists think they will fool the customers by robbing their hard earned money in exchange of nothing. So please spend wisely.

NeoGuy11
05-22-17, 02:49
Hello brothers,

There have been very few reports about SG nowadays in the forum. I have been guilty myself.

Many may remember my post about SG.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?955-Calcutta&p=1968393#post1968393.

Have been to SG a couple of times in the last few months.

The same feelings and atmosphere.

Crowds are same, but quality of girls (Agra) may be a little down.

Same routine for me. X meets at Metro. Then we take a tour of the rooms which I had earlier visited.

Many of them are now occupied by newer girls. The earlier girls having disappeared. Thats a good thing, right?

Maybe they are settled somewhere now.

Anyways, will try to post a few reviews of SG.

ChinChinChoo
05-22-17, 06:58
Hi Pal,

Shall be obliged if you could give me the name of MP near Hind as it is impossible to find it without.

Hints.

Thanks.

RaviM
05-22-17, 12:01
Hello everyone,

I was in kolkata on 29th and 30th May. Since I arrived in kolkata at around 11 pm, I had no other choice other than going to hotel. Before going to good night sleep, I checked my inbox here and found no new messages. I had requested some people to share some contacts, but got none LOL. Anyways, people are busy these days.

30th May:

I called Sudip at around 10:30 am and asked if his den is open for business. As usual, he told me to come to jadavpur and ring him once I reach there. I reached the den at 11:45. He paraded 6 ladies in front of me out of which I chose two with heavy assets.

FR1:

Name: Shivani.

Face:7/10.

Boobs: 8/10...Thanks for the info, could you please share the contacts as I am new to this group.

===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

CatchMe88
05-22-17, 12:10
Shilpi no longer works there. But I believe they have some new therapist, you can try them.Anyone tried the new therapist, please post FR with name.

ReenaVerma
05-22-17, 13:55
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

IAmTheBest
05-22-17, 16:53
Rightly said the quality of agrawalis have deteriorated.

Any pointers to who is the best agrawali in SG nowadays. Help will be appreciated from seniors.

Hello brothers,

There have been very few reports about SG nowadays in the forum. I have been guilty myself.

Many may remember my post about SG.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?955-Calcutta&p=1968393#post1968393.

Have been to SG a couple of times in the last few months.

The same feelings and atmosphere.

Crowds are same, but quality of girls (Agra) may be a little down..

Anand1234
05-22-17, 18:43
Hi guys,

Please let me know the full night charges for premium blds like number 10. Planning to visit SG soon. Thanks.

Aruncuckoo
05-22-17, 18:56
Rightly said the quality of agrawalis have deteriorated.

Any pointers to who is the best agrawali in SG nowadays. Help will be appreciated from seniors.I don't think so, SG is good as ever. April / May is lean season where customers are less, most of the girls went home and some have rented their rooms to other girls who didn't have rooms in prime location. Girls are expected to return back soon and will be full capacity by June 1st week. Fresh stock plus regular girls will make SG much more attractive.

Lot of other medium available to communicate so people lost interest in writing reports.

Arun.

Wonder World
05-22-17, 19:17
Thanks to LovingtheLife for guiding me to the kestopur spa he discovered.

Vista there for the first time today. Got a coupon from NB at 700. Booked an appointment at 2 pm. The guy at the reception said I can't choice girls. I asked not to disappoint me as this is my first visit there.

I was led to the room just beside the reception. OK room with an A/C. The attached bath was just so so. Not that clean but just manageable. The girl with a sweet name (and an additional why at end) walked in. Opted for powder massage. OK type massage at best. I brought up about extras. She said B2B 1300, FS 1800. No CBJ / BBJ. But need to carry condom to have FS. I was not carrying. I opted for B2B. Kinda liked her. So didn't negotiate. No B2B skill. B2B means you can give her massage ended with HJ.

Girl 6/10.

Boobs 6/10.

Skin very smooth.

Ass 8/10.

Damage 700 +1300.

Cheers.

Mastizada17
05-23-17, 09:13
Hi bro,

Kindly share the contact.

Planning to take a membership soon. Recent trip to the city during Bengali new years day, had planned for an outcall from SP. The SP is now providing AC pick up and drop service, with two complimentary alcoholic drink, accommodation in a star hotel for 1. 5 hours or as long as you last during the act whichever is earlier. BJ, DFK, GFE included. Hotels are at convenient locations one being near Ballygunge the other near birla planetarium opp the mall. There is a house as well but lacks room service. Uploading pics, I am sure few members will recognize the girl. Damages are fixed at 8000/- including everything mentioned above. The waiters and lift operator are well aware of the modus operandi and have recently started haggling for tips. Maybe another couple of 100 rs.

Thanks and cheers.

Thanks.

LuciferJohn01
05-23-17, 16:17
Can anyone PM me details of Jadhavpur spa as I will be in Kolkata for next three days will help you with good contacts in Delhi.

Watermelon23
05-23-17, 18:36
Can anyone PM me details of Jadhavpur spa as I will be in Kolkata for next three days will help you with good contacts in Delhi.Check your Inbox, I have shared.

DreddPaul
05-23-17, 21:50
Kalighat. Man don't go there. Sex workers are there on the bridge & both side of that smelly sewer behind Kalighat. Once I was mongering there at around 4 PM. On street got an dusky village looking girl. Asked the price. She said 200 for one session. She had a rented room with low light condition. Once gone inside, Torment starts. She asked for more. Started saying bluff that I am from NGO on survey to save myself. She scared me to call neighbours for a beating. Settled with 600 & 2 cigarettes. Now I was completely down. Asked her few questions to support my NGO story. Then she asked me to fuck her! Why? Husband left her & she need some sex. This drama on money snatch was to support her family. I left her after 30 min. Total damage was 650, bonus was harassment.

After few days for number of times I was mongered there & trying for some action. Finally thought of going to one house full of girls & one big ugly elder female & a old male watching TV. Got one average girl fixed for 200 for 20 minutes. Wanted to fuck her but I was fully down seeing the attitude. I was still dressed, plus she was talking to some lover / customer over phone over 10 min lying on the bed with upskirt position. Gave 200 after 10 minutes. Even after she urinated in the same room & flashed some water from bottle on same. Felt creepy. Rushed out.

My verdict: Horrible, cheap, dirty, unreliable, risky, creepy. Strict no-no.

HappiestCowz
05-23-17, 23:51
Fellow seniors and ISG members,

I'll be in Kolkata this weekend, only 2 days, so want to check out some well reviewed indies and also names of top girls for GFE in sonagachhi. If you could please help with a PM (with digits) that'd be perfect.

RickyForU
05-24-17, 06:30
Can anyone PM me details of Jadhavpur spa as I will be in Kolkata for next three days will help you with good contacts in Delhi.Can anyone PM me details of Jadhavpur spa as I will be in Kolkata.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

RickyForU
05-24-17, 06:43
Hello to my Kolkata buddies,

In the city of joy for the next 3 days. Need contacts of Indies, SPs etc. Please oblige by dropping in PMS. Waiting to get Lucky, will be a great host in Delhi in return.

HayCinth
05-24-17, 15:40
I am a regular visitor to Calcutta. Need contact of a lady (40-45 yrs). Should be polished enough to accompany around.

HayCinth
05-24-17, 17:41
Friends,

If somebody can give me the contact info of a trusted SP in Calcutta, please PM me.

HappiestCowz
05-25-17, 14:20
Check your Inbox, I have shared.If you could PM me some digits for SP and indie in Kolkata I will really appreciate it and reciprocate with contacts in Bangalore and Mumbai.

Mark Inspire
05-25-17, 14:23
Had a short trip to the City of Joy. Many thanks to ToyBoyCal for prompt advice!

Visited SG alone and was quite nervous. Followed ToyBoyCal's suggestion of asking the pimp to stay back and escort till I get out. This was certainly a sane advice which made me feel comfortable.

Since I did not have much time, and being my first visit to to SG, the plan was to watch a dance in a premium building. Did that in PB and the guy accompanied me till outside. I did not feel threatened at all.

The dance is quite an experience and is not to be missed.

Damages as usual, quoted here many times.

Hope to come to Kolkata again with a relaxed time frame so as to discover more gems for dance in SG as well as to try a couple of spas / indi.

Cheers!

Krrishlbz7
05-25-17, 15:00
Dear mongers,

Please provide detailed info on Sheoraphully red light area:

Where to find good girls.

Price.

Quality of service.

Best time of visit.

Safety measure to be taken.

Law enforcement activity.

LuciferJohn01
05-25-17, 16:04
Thanks Watermelon & Raghubar for Jadhavpur contact, tried Miss the OK service did CBJ.

Boobs: small.

Pussy: loose.

VFM: decent.

Damage:- 1500 plus 0. 2 Tip.

In Kolkata for next 3 days looking for contacts for Rimming will be a great host in Delhi in return, please PM me details.

Thanks.

ChodonRaj
05-26-17, 08:47
Hi guys,

Can anybody suggest a spa in south Kolkata with good massage and extra services. This will be my first experience. I'm afraid to mention that I have nothing to share with you guys.

I have my PM activated.

MaxCtrl
05-26-17, 08:58
Recently was in the city. Had to cancel some prior commitment for mongering activity. Went to Tollygunje and took an auto to Baghajatin at 1 in the noon. It was damn hot that day. Took cigarettes and chocolates along. Was escorted by a boy. Was a spa setup. Already acquainted to the person, he sent me a well dressed chick. Must be max 23 years. Was shy so offered her smoke which she politely declined. I had to break the ice so offered her chocolates which she took with smile on her face. Knew half the battle had been won. Told her to massage my back which was about OK. I asked her to let me do the same. This time she undressed and was lying down with just her panties on. I massaged her a bit and then went down kissing her. Removed her panties and asked for her permission. Down there, little hairs with beautiful landscape, very beautiful indeed. I never go for cunnilingus with working girls but the temptation was a bit too much. She giggled when I went about kissing her rib cage. She put on the rubber and I immediately went about the business in traditional way. She was too tight so had problem holding on. Tipped her and off she went. Was a great experience nonetheless. Only drawback was couldn't hold long.

Report:

Girl: 9/10 beautiful and fit.

Pussy:10/1 0 had seen such after a long time.

WIR: Of course but alas am far off now.

Only drawback was no lip kissing which I somehow managed to.

Nice racks not too heavy nor too light.

Damages: only 1500+100 tip+100 app for chocolates.

But I had to cover a good distance in hot and humid conditions.

HayCinth
05-26-17, 09:27
Hi guys,

Can anyone PM me the name and contact details of a Spa in South Kolkata that allows FS.

KalifMan
05-26-17, 09:39
Hi,

Please share any decent contact near the joka area? Not too old. Should be able to host too.

If you are in Bangalore, I can share a list with references.

Thanks.

KM.

KalifMan
05-26-17, 09:44
Can anybody PM me this SP contact? I can share what I have.

Avishek's PM is not enabled.

Thanks and cheers.

Thanks.

AkashHot
05-26-17, 15:07
Planning for Digha and Bakhkhali Trip. If anyone has good contacts, please share. My PM is open.

PhotoBot
05-26-17, 17:10
Can you please share more details about the place. You mentioned Spa setup. Please share the name and landmark. Thanks!

Recently was in the city. Had to cancel some prior commitment for mongering activity. Went to Tollygunje and took an auto to Baghajatin at 1 in the noon. It was damn hot that day. Took cigarettes and chocolates along. Was escorted by a boy. Was a spa setup. Already acquainted to the person, he sent me a well dressed chick. Must be max 23 years. Was shy so offered her smoke which she politely declined. I had to break the ice so offered her chocolates which she took with smile on her face. Knew half the battle had been won. Told her to massage my back which was about OK. I asked her to let me do the same. This time she undressed and was lying down with just her panties on. I massaged her a bit and then went down kissing her. Removed her panties and asked for her permission. Down there, little hairs with beautiful landscape, very beautiful indeed. I never go for cunnilingus with working girls but the temptation was a bit too much. She giggled when I went about kissing her rib cage. She put on the rubber and I immediately went about the business in traditional way. She was too tight so had problem holding on. Tipped her and off she went..

SPLuvr
05-26-17, 19:17
Just adjacent to Rly stn. You can see from local train on the left side if you go towards Bandel. Very cheap. But very very frequent raids by LE. Should avoid

Dear mongers,

Please provide detailed info on Sheoraphully red light area:

Where to find good girls.

Price.

Quality of service.

Best time of visit.

Safety measure to be taken.

Law enforcement activity..

VeeIPee
05-26-17, 22:31
Hello all,

Long Time.

Recently been to a spa in Ballygunge near mama mia. (not next to).

Setup is very hygienic.

Chose a local gal. Her name was scent in Hindi. I think she was from Ne.

Opted for a deep tissue as I was really tired but used my negotiation skills to pay only 2 k for the massage.

The pressure was amazing and it a lasted a good 55 mins. We were extremely chatty.

I was not carrying a bag so didn't opt for FS but took top and bottom access with CBJ.

Worth it.

WIR: Most definitely.

Damages: 2 k + 1.5 k.

Willing to exchange more details.

Mastizada17
05-27-17, 05:56
Bro,

Please PM / Share the contact details.

Recently was in the city. Had to cancel some prior commitment for mongering activity. Went to Tollygunje and took an auto to Baghajatin at 1 in the noon. It was damn hot that day. Took cigarettes and chocolates along. Was escorted by a boy. Was a spa setup. Already acquainted to the person, he sent me a well dressed chick. Must be max 23 years. Was shy so offered her smoke which she politely declined. I had to break the ice so offered her chocolates which she took with smile on her face. Knew half the battle had been won. Told her to massage my back which was about OK. I asked her to let me do the same. This time she undressed and was lying down with just her panties on. I massaged her a bit and then went down kissing her. Removed her panties and asked for her permission. Down there, little hairs with beautiful landscape, very beautiful indeed. I never go for cunnilingus with working girls but the temptation was a bit too much. She giggled when I went about kissing her rib cage. She put on the rubber and I immediately went about the business in traditional way. She was too tight so had problem holding on. Tipped her and off she went. Was a great experience nonetheless..

LuciferJohn01
05-27-17, 06:16
Hi,

Could you please PM Details of this Spa.

Thanks.

Recently was in the city. Had to cancel some prior commitment for mongering activity. Went to Tollygunje and took an auto to Baghajatin at 1 in the noon. It was damn hot that day. Took cigarettes and chocolates along. Was escorted by a boy. Was a spa setup. Already acquainted to the person, he sent me a well dressed chick. Must be max 23 years. Was shy so offered her smoke which she politely declined. I had to break the ice so offered her chocolates which she took with smile on her face. Knew half the battle had been won. Told her to massage my back which was about OK. I asked her to let me do the same. This time she undressed and was lying down with just her panties on. I massaged her a bit and then went down kissing her. Removed her panties and asked for her permission. Down there, little hairs with beautiful landscape, very beautiful indeed. I never go for cunnilingus with working girls but the temptation was a bit too much. She giggled when I went about kissing her rib cage. She put on the rubber and I immediately went about the business in traditional way. She was too tight so had problem holding on. Tipped her and off she went. Was a great experience nonetheless. Only drawback was couldn't hold long.

ToyBoyCal
05-27-17, 07:16
Had a short trip to the City of Joy. Many thanks to ToyBoyCal for prompt advice!

Visited SG alone and was quite nervous. Followed ToyBoyCal's suggestion of asking the pimp to stay back and escort till I get out. This was certainly a sane advice which made me feel comfortable.

Since I did not have much time, and being my first visit to to SG, the plan was to watch a dance in a premium building. Did that in PB and the guy accompanied me till outside. I did not feel threatened at all.

The dance is quite an experience and is not to be missed.

Damages as usual, quoted here many times.

Hope to come to Kolkata again with a relaxed time frame so as to discover more gems for dance in SG as well as to try a couple of spas / indi.

Cheers!Hi Mark,

Am glad you had a good time. Let me know next time you are in Calcutta, we can visit together.

Cheers.

KoolDude28
05-27-17, 08:10
Anyone has any feedback on independent Puja? She has her ad on Backpage. Google as independent escort Puja Backpage and you will get her ad.

If anyone has any feedback on her let me know.

Trekker79
05-27-17, 12:00
Dear friends,

Coming to Kolkata for a few days next week, I am interested in exploring MP's which offer FS. During my last visit 3 years back plenty of ads were available in the newspapers in Kolkata for these MP's offering FS at Rs 1500, but I can't see any ads now. Will somebody share the no of some MP's in Hazra / Tollygung areas.

Thanks.

Marko19
05-27-17, 16:11
FS was available there? I didn't get it last time.

Hello all,

Long Time.

Setup is very hygienic.

Opted for a deep tissue as I was really tired but used my negotiation skills to pay only 2 k for the massage.

The pressure was amazing and it a lasted a good 55 mins. We were extremely chatty.

I was not carrying a bag so didn't opt for FS but took top and bottom access with CBJ.

Worth it.

Willing to exchange more details.

GreatCasanova
05-27-17, 17:05
Hello buddies,

How are you doing? Got a gem real gem. Milky white slim 20 year college student soft like sponge and marble like body slim trim lovely queen. Real Gem. So beautiful. Feel like completely eating her whole body just like chilli chicken. Feel like biting every inch, feel like sleep with her a whole 1 year without getting off from bed. So beautiful. So innocent so lovely. Ahhaw ahhaw. Got after many trials. Will share with my old buddies. Expecting similar inde profile for share. Kudos.

Regards,

GC.

HayCinth
05-27-17, 19:53
Hello all,

Long Time.

Setup is very hygienic.

Worth it.

Willing to exchange more details.Could you kindly PM the Spa details.

FuckingLegend
05-27-17, 19:54
Anyone has any feedback on independent Puja? She has her ad on Backpage. Google as independent escort Puja Backpage and you will get her ad.

If anyone has any feedback on her let me know.She is a spam ask her in whatsapp she will ask you to send you money via paytm.

TheSexGuru
05-28-17, 03:58
She looked too good to be true.

She is a spam ask her in whatsapp she will ask you to send you money via paytm..

TheSexGuru
05-28-17, 04:00
What kind of report is this? LOL.

Go marry her and keep the reports of you GF / Wife away from here.

Hello buddies,

How are you doing? Got a gem real gem. Milky white slim 20 year college student soft like sponge and marble like body slim trim lovely queen. Real Gem. So beautiful. Feel like completely eating her whole body just like chilli chicken. Feel like biting every inch, feel like sleep with her a whole 1 year without getting off from bed. So beautiful. So innocent so lovely. Ahhaw ahhaw. Got after many trials. Will share with my old buddies. Expecting similar inde profile for share. Kudos.

Regards,

GC.

AliBaba Info
05-28-17, 04:45
Hi guys,

Can anybody suggest a spa in south Kolkata with good massage and extra services. This will be my first experience. I'm afraid to mention that I have nothing to share with you guys.

I have my PM activated.Try the spa at Hungerford street. Should be a good start!

Soumya1985
05-28-17, 06:20
Hi guys,

I have my PM activated.Try out Evokes at Prince anwar shah road, and go for their regular package, not with and coupons which you get online.

KolkataRoy
05-28-17, 07:37
This is a report on a cheap MP near lake market.

They ad on locanto. The name is of a famous Egyptian queen.

This is my second visit. Repeated the girl 'happy' in Bengali and Hindi. She is a dark BBW!

But this time she offered to lick the ass crack. That was amazing.

PM me for the direct number of the spa. Would love to exchange for some good contacts.

Damage: 1500+100+300.

You may negotiate!

Andy7
05-28-17, 22:49
Guys can someone please share MPs & Spas staffing only MILF & Boudis. I mean 6-7 milfs to choose from?

I'm somehow not interested in indies for my upcoming trip. Thanks

KoolDude28
05-29-17, 04:13
Have anyone tried Neha Sen recently? Have been sending emails to her for quite a time but no response. You will get details about her if you Google independent escort Neha Sen Kolkata.

The indie scene in Kolkata forum has become dry. In fact the entire mongering scene is dry here now.

DekaLora
05-29-17, 07:33
Hi,

I will be in Kolkata for few hours. My plan is to land in Kolkata at around 1 PM, head to Howrah and deposit the luggage for my train at 8:30 PM. After that I can either head to SG or to a good MP with FS in and around Howrah.

Please suggest what would be better. Please help me with good MP where I can get FS and are not very far from Howrah.

Or is there any option to dump my luggage in and around the airport and explore the Dum Dum area?

Also if you have any good Indie contact I would appreciate that as well.

My PM is active, so please shoot your messages. I can reciprocate with my contacts in Delhi and Guwahati.

ChodonRaj
05-29-17, 11:18
Try the spa at Hungerford street. Should be a good start!

Try out Evokes at Prince anwar shah road, and go for their regular package, not with and coupons which you get online.Thanks guys!

Also thanks to Raghubar for PMing me some suggestion.

At Soumya how are the damages at Evokes and quality? Any suggestion on therapist?

NilayNilay
05-29-17, 16:56
This is a report on a cheap MP near lake market.

They ad on locanto. The name is of a famous Egyptian queen.

This is my second visit. Repeated the girl 'happy' in Bengali and Hindi. She is a dark BBW!

But this time she offered to lick the ass crack. That was amazing.

PM me for the direct number of the spa. Would love to exchange for some good contacts.

Damage: 1500+100+300.

You may negotiate!I have paid a lot more for rim job and only got in once and it was half hearted. Will be great if I can get it for 1500 but maybe I have to go there once or twice.

I have been able to find the spa on locanto. I will update you. But thanks and really amazing.

I don't think I can ever convince my GF for a anal lick although she does blowjobs.

ChelseaForLife
05-30-17, 04:11
Hi,

I am new to Kolkata. Will stay here for two days. Next Sunday to Tuesday. Can you share some of your contacts and help me. I can help you in Hyderabad as I am from there. I have some contact in Mumbai which I will share with you.

Thanks in advance.

Greetings,

1. Buy a subscription.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

Shekhar647
05-30-17, 06:19
Had a chance to go to SG. Tried Priyanka in building 13. If you like a lean structure with full bobs. She is a good bet. She asks for 500 extra and that changes her attitude significantly. Definitely worth it. Has some scars on the bums but not enough to put one off. Overall a good package. Definitely worth a sag. Good pair of boobs and a good odourless tight pussy.

KolkataRoy
05-30-17, 06:52
Bros, friends, Seniors,

I am being flooded with PM for contact of the girl and MO.

I am an amateur in mongering. I would request your good self to drop in one or two good contacts in exchange.

Thanks.

NeedFrSex
05-30-17, 08:18
Hi folks,

I am new to Kolkata. Shifted recently. Though less active here but have some good experiences & contacts in Delhi / Gurgaon.

As I a new, looking to go safe initially, hence requesting all generous members to help me out founding safe heaven to catch. Would love to share contact & suggestions from my experiences. Looking for Indies teen, MILF with safe place nearby Saltlake, Park circus area, budget 1 K to 3 K. Or any suggestion is welcome. PM is active.

Thanks in advance to all.

Fuckmiester2
05-30-17, 12:02
One my regular sp has been sending me this photo.

Anyone has the direct contact of this girl??

If yes, then please share the contact along with proper reference and I will revert with whatever you want in return.

Please don't bombard asking for contacts if you don't have this contact to share.

Cheers.

Fuckmiester2
05-30-17, 12:48
Forgot to upload pic of the girl which I received from the SP.

Here it is.

Lachhipur Wala
05-30-17, 16:03
Hi,

I will be in Kolkata for few hours. My plan is to land in Kolkata at around 1 PM, head to Howrah and deposit the luggage for my train at 8:30 PM. After that I can either head to SG or to a good MP with FS in and around Howrah.

Please suggest what would be better. Please help me with good MP where I can get FS and are not very far from Howrah.

Or is there any option to dump my luggage in and around the airport and explore the Dum Dum area?

My PM is active, so please shoot your messages. I can reciprocate with my contacts in Delhi and Guwahati.You not wrote your budget. Put your luggage in clock room Howrah and try unisex parlours at MG Road just 5 min from howrah. From there go to sg, another 10 minutes. There go to Nilkamal, shanti bari,19 no. And enjoy dance and shot for about 2 k an hour. Your city of joy trip completes. Return to howrah in 10 minutes. What you have in Delhi?

Wonder World
05-30-17, 22:22
Hi all,

Following my success of my maiden visit at the below spa, planned to drop in again today. My gain was more knowledge about the place than pleasure.

The place has got 3 rooms, out of which 2 are with A/C, whereas the 3rd one has a noisy fan, an old loose bed, always open windows with lots of outside sound coming in, no attach bath, a dirty bathroom outside the room. I know so well because I was there. While taking appointment, specify that you need AC room.

They have 4 girls. Today I opted for someone other than the girl in my first encounter. I got a dark girl aged 22, with name starting with Sh (Mother of King Puru). Guess what. The only Extra she offers is HJ with 'Touching'. I was looking forward to FS. Not a big put off One of the 4 girls looked a bit aged. But I got a glimpse of the 4th girl on my first visit and I am planning to pay her a visit soon.

Well, the best thing about this place is that it's super light on pocket. But, in my humble opinion, here you get a notch more than what you pay for.

Cheers.

Thanks to LovingtheLife for guiding me to the kestopur spa he discovered.

Vista there for the first time today. Got a coupon from NB at 700. Booked an appointment at 2 pm. The guy at the reception said I can't choice girls. I asked not to disappoint me as this is my first visit there.

I was led to the room just beside the reception. OK room with an A/C. The attached bath was just so so. Not that clean but just manageable. The girl with a sweet name (and an additional why at end) walked in. Opted for powder massage. OK type massage at best. I brought up about extras. She said B2B 1300, FS 1800. No CBJ / BBJ. But need to carry condom to have FS. I was not carrying. I opted for B2B. Kinda liked her. So didn't negotiate. No B2B skill. B2B means you can give her massage ended with HJ.

Girl 6/10.

Boobs 6/10.

Skin very smooth.

Ass 8/10.

Damage 700 +1300.

Cheers.

Lachhipur Wala
05-31-17, 05:25
Some friends asked about this bari. It is oldest, most popular premium bari with Sangam, its competetor. Main feature of both bari is -girls live under hard discipline of owner. Any complaint of customer may oust the girl from bari. As is near danger zone, ISG friends avoid it. But I am a very old customer here.

Ritesh3978
05-31-17, 06:25
Bros, friends, Seniors,

I am being flooded with PM for contact of the girl and MO.

I am an amateur in mongering. I would request your good self to drop in one or two good contacts in exchange.

Thanks.Hope you have checked your inbox, but didn't gave me the number in return, it's not a fair game. Asking for number then after getting it you are not giving in return.

RahulA9282
05-31-17, 07:58
Hi,

My PM is active, so please shoot your messages. I can reciprocate with my contacts in Delhi and Guwahati.Bro,

You can drop your luggage at the cloak room of Howrah Stn as suggested by other monger. But as suggested by him I won't refer for parlours on M G Road. The services you get there won't be VFM. I would rather recommend you to go to Disha, which is also not very far from Howrah. The charges are also on the lower side, 1. 5 k incl of everything and max. 2 k tips. If you want to go there, you can PM me and I will give you the digits.

MarcSmith961
05-31-17, 08:12
I have been to H2O Hammam Chakraberia several times in the past and always had pleasant experiences. Today I went there with a NB coupon and was assigned Rose. From the very start she had a glum face and when I initiated some small talk e. G. Do you like it here, she started behaving very rudely. I am always very respectful to all the providers and my behaviour was same today as well. However, soon her behaviour turned so bad that I had to terminate the session after 5 minutes. The room boy came and said that they cannot change providers although the lady at the reception later agreed to send another one. By that time my mood was totally off and I left the place totally dissatisfied.

I will probably never go there again and in case some one does, my suggestion would be to avoid Rose completely.

Paglabachha69
05-31-17, 08:22
Hi Senior members,

Looking for your suggestions on Spa in South Calcutta which provides good massage as well as good FS. (No half- hearted therapists. Tired of them) and also the pocket pinch?

Also, to fellow mongers. There's a new spa opposite to Acro Mall at kasba (it within a new mall directly opposite to the existing Acropolis, starts with "D"- Spa).

Not good at all. Only 2 NE therapist asking for 3.5 K for B2B and HJ for 1.5 k.

No FS. No BJ. So am like no way am paying anything extra here.

Thought about sharing this with you fellow mongers!

Ritesh3978
05-31-17, 08:39
I have paid a lot more for rim job and only got in once and it was half hearted. Will be great if I can get it for 1500 but maybe I have to go there once or twice.

I have been able to find the spa on locanto. I will update you. But thanks and really amazing.

I don't think I can ever convince my GF for a anal lick although she does blowjobs.I think he is just collecting numbers, I have sent him details 3 4 days ago, bt after seeing the inbox he didn't gave any reply, clearly it indicates after getting nmbr he is avoiding.

Mazza123
05-31-17, 08:55
Called SP and was called to flavours of India. Nice hotel. Excellent room. 26 yrs 5'8" Started with massage though very little was done. Undressed her and myself and she started the DFK and started with liking allover my body. Boobs 36 D hard, sucked with pleasure. Ended in doggy though started in missi. Overall great pleasure 5 k for 2 shots. All girls were high profile ones, English speaking mostly Punjabi.You don't have PM or I have a lot of contacts SPS and Indies could have shared in turn of this bird. And If anyone else wants to share indie contact young and good have a lot to share in turn.

DekaLora
05-31-17, 11:10
Bro,

You can drop your luggage at the cloak room of Howrah Stn as suggested by other monger. But as suggested by him I won't refer for parlours on M G Road. The services you get there won't be VFM. I would rather recommend you to go to Disha, which is also not very far from Howrah. The charges are also on the lower side, 1. 5 k incl of everything and max. 2 k tips. If you want to go there, you can PM me and I will give you the digits.Hi Rahul,

Thanks for your response. I have PMed you. Please share the digits.

Mark Inspire
05-31-17, 12:24
Hi Mark,

Am glad you had a good time. Let me know next time you are in Calcutta, we can visit together.

Cheers.Thanks a lot. Will look forward to the opportunity of visiting SG with a vastly experienced person like you!

Follower
05-31-17, 13:57
Is the man. Thanks for the Osmosis tip bro.

HayCinth
05-31-17, 17:14
Planning for Digha and Bakhkhali Trip. If anyone has good contacts, please share. My PM is open.Hi,

Will you kindly share with me if you receive any Digha contacts. PM me please.

CristalZeroX
05-31-17, 17:31
Hello experienced members,

I am new in this forum. Coming Calcutta this month. Already booked my hotel near airport.

I just want a good GFE type girl. To bring her in my hotel.

Could you please tell me the reliable source or SP?

I got some SP through locanto and backpage. But I can not rely on them. Though they showing some hot chicks. But I think all are fake.

My budget is at most 10 k.

Please your kind help would be great for me.

Thanks in advance to give me the suggestion.

MeetMyPussy
06-01-17, 15:09
I don't have credit card. Only debit card. Please can someone help me how to pay. I am will to pay to any member through PayTm or bank transfer.

Fuckmiester2
06-01-17, 17:42
You can get it done through debit card also.

It will get debited in Indian rupees in your account.

You won't need to worry about a thing.

Its just like online shopping.

So chill and get in touch whenever you activate PM.

I'll share some good contacts with you.

Cheers.

I don't have credit card. Only debit card. Please can someone help me how to pay. I am will to pay to any member through PayTm or bank transfer.

Trekker79
06-01-17, 18:43
Not too long back, in years 2014-16, an MP by the named Disha was pretty popular, does anybody has any idea about its existence now and if yes, how are its services.

VeeIPee
06-02-17, 03:49
Could you kindly PM the Spa details.You can refer to my post again the name is available in it.

At Marco19 Yes buddy it was.

RahulTheMonger
06-02-17, 03:59
Guys,

Planning to visit Joka in a few days. Appreciate if someone can share any good contacts (Boudi types if possible) or a spa with FS. I'm not comfortable dealing with agents please. So a direct contact will help. Cheers & same mongering.

Tight Tawa
06-02-17, 06:25
Not too long back, in years 2014-16, an MP by the named Disha was pretty popular, does anybody has any idea about its existence now and if yes, how are its services.It still exists but location has changed and service and quality has slipped.

RahulA9282
06-02-17, 07:38
Not too long back, in years 2014-16, an MP by the named Disha was pretty popular, does anybody has any idea about its existence now and if yes, how are its services.Bro,

I think you don't take out time to read previous posts. Had you gone through previous posts, you could have find a post written by me on this very MP some 2-3 days back.

Trekker79
06-02-17, 10:09
Thanks Rahul, I actually read the reports daily, mahave have missed out on yours, will check it now.

Bro,

I think you don't take out time to read previous posts. Had you gone through previous posts, you could have find a post written by me on this very MP some 2-3 days back.

Bravo4221
06-02-17, 12:25
Hey guys,

Myself Prakash old to the mongering business in Kolkata have tried SP indes spa and SG but few months back I got caught by my family and had to delete all numbers of SP's and inde's but I have started again from this month and searching for new contact as spa are not my thing any so looking for SP's and inde's only please help me will try to help in future if any contacts are made.

Thanks ind advance.

P.S have 1 contact (hot one) but the rate is 20 k per shot time not limited.

AkashHot
06-03-17, 08:26
I am planning to visit SG soon mainly for 1 hour exotic dance performance. Just want to know if I Can record a video with girls permission? Will they allow to record their non nude dance video? I have no intention to record nude dance. Its only my friend who wants to see how the environment looks like since he is not able to travel with me.

Mastizada17
06-03-17, 08:26
Guys,

We have had and number of discussions regarding MP's & SG: both have their plus. Minus. But SG is heaven in terms of choices that you get. With my SP Shankar visited 3-4 buildings & finally selected Sweta. Oooh what a girl. Imagine having Shraddha kapoor making love to you. She is just like that. Very beautiful. Nice figure. GFE. Will visit again soon. Only to meet her.

SG rocks. But always good to go with your SP. Damages as usual. 3-4 K.

RampantHardon
06-03-17, 11:58
The beckB MP near quest mall has recently turned into a hotspot of HW, recently took very fair short but busty HW, though she said she's unmarried, I've been told by other boudis there that she's married even has a kid, its irrelevant though. This Angel with an I is on the chubbier side but she is tight. She's 36 D but the melons stand high on your face. She goes all the way to make you happy speaks some English too, and speaks a lot that kinda turn off for me.

DFK, BBBJ,69, rimming all on the card. I even used to silk chocolate on her and she doesn't object licked and sucked to my hearts content and finished of with multiple positions.

Face- 7/10.

Figure- 6/10.

Boobs- 9/10.

GFE- 8/10.

Damages- 1.5 k with FS + .5 tip (as she extra sweet).

RampantHardon
06-03-17, 12:02
Its MP with cabins very small ones thou but good for getting cooled off on the go damages very cheap 400 for hand job, 1 k for FS but the time period is short 15 to 30 minutes.

And the profile is very random, thou you get to choose from 4 /5 of them but all about average or below average, mostly HW.

Tips vary from .2 to .5.

Rohan460
06-03-17, 16:08
Hi,

Will you kindly share with me if you receive any Digha contacts. PM me please.You don't need contact s to score in Digha. It's quite open environment their choose, and proceed to any lodge or hotel, do the deeds and forget.

TheSexGuru
06-04-17, 03:01
Cameras are the worst enemies of mongers and WGs. You may fall in big trouble if you record her even clothed.

Don't risk it.

Show this to your friend.

https://www.usexvideos.com/video/manisha-singh-sonagachi-full-sex-vid-RyH0V7Pfxiu.html

I am planning to visit SG soon mainly for 1 hour exotic dance performance. Just want to know if I Can record a video with girls permission? Will they allow to record their non nude dance video? I have no intention to record nude dance. Its only my friend who wants to see how the environment looks like since he is not able to travel with me.

TheSexGuru
06-04-17, 03:04
Hi,

Can you share her pic? I am curious what she looks like to be able to charge 20 k per shot!

Hey guys,

Myself Prakash old to the mongering business in Kolkata have tried SP indes spa and SG but few months back I got caught by my family and had to delete all numbers of SP's and inde's but I have started again from this month and searching for new contact as spa are not my thing any so looking for SP's and inde's only please help me will try to help in future if any contacts are made.

Thanks ind advance.

P.S have 1 contact (hot one) but the rate is 20 k per shot time not limited.

Fuckmiester2
06-04-17, 03:31
I have seen this video before.

In fact, it was this very video that motivated me to check out a live dance.

I had begun to fantasise about Manisha, LOL.

But I haven't had such and awesome experience as shown in this video.

The real experience is far less than what this video makes us expect.

Cheers.

Cameras are the worst enemies of mongers and WGs. You may fall in big trouble if you record her even clothed.

Don't risk it.

Show this to your friend.

https://www.usexvideos.com/video/manisha-singh-sonagachi-full-sex-vid-RyH0V7Pfxiu.html

NeoGuy11
06-04-17, 04:08
Hello brothers!

Recently visited Kolkata.

As usual, went to my fav O spa.

Chatted with the counter guy. They don't have NE nowadays.

Went to room and put on the towel only. He sent Miss L. Presented her with the customary Silk.

Started chit chat, while she removed the towel and proceeded for the massage. Nice focus on the bums and crack. Soon started feeling her up.

Discussed about extras. Finalized 2 k for FS. 10 minutes or so into foreplay, somehow the topic of 4 hands massage came up. Readily agreed. Out she went and came back with Miss and.

Next what happened you all can imagine. DFK, Fondling and biting with one while the other busy giving BBBJ, followed by WOT.

Changed positions. Almost all positions. Haha.

All this followed by a nice shower. Lots of rubbing again. Shower and dual BBBJ. What a combination.

Left a satisfied man.

Damages: 2.5 + 2 + 2+ Silk.

Bravo4221
06-04-17, 06:11
Hi,

Can you share her pic? I am curious what she looks like to be able to charge 20 k per shot!Sorry brother pics not available but her description is she is 5. 4 with big boob and white skin and vagina is tight and clean shaved got her no. From SA her rate is 10 to 6 for 60 k she can be with you all day. Going to meet her friend also and planing a threesome in the coming days.

E Lephantismin
06-04-17, 10:24
Hey mate,

If you could give more pointers to the talked about MP, it would be really helpful.

Thanks.

The beckB MP near quest mall has recently turned into a hotspot of HW, recently took very fair short but busty HW, though she said she's unmarried, I've been told by other boudis there that she's married even has a kid, its irrelevant though. This Angel with an I is on the chubbier side but she is tight. She's 36 D but the melons stand high on your face. She goes all the way to make you happy speaks some English too, and speaks a lot that kinda turn off for me.

DFK, BBBJ,69, rimming all on the card. I even used to silk chocolate on her and she doesn't object licked and sucked to my hearts content and finished of with multiple positions.

Face- 7/10.

Figure- 6/10.

Boobs- 9/10.

GFE- 8/10.

Damages- 1.5 k with FS + .5 tip (as she extra sweet).

RahulTheMonger
06-04-17, 19:08
A big shout to Kolkata seniors for help. I'm from Bangalore forum & will be in the city tomorrow for a day. Can someone please PM me the details of a spa with FS near / in Saltlake? Kindly drop me a PM & I can reciprocate back with any help if you need in Bangalore.

Cheers.

MayFly715
06-05-17, 04:58
Coming to Kolkata for a day.

Planning to go to share today. Any one who can take me in and out. Still a little scared of visiting since I got mugged in Kenya.

Ritesh3978
06-05-17, 07:53

Face- 7/10.

Figure- 6/10.

Boobs- 9/10.

GFE- 8/10.

Damages- 1.5 k with FS + .5 tip (as she extra sweet).Can you give me a hint? There is a MP lane beside mithai shop. Are you talking about that?

Devvv2017
06-05-17, 09:15
Guy,

Please share me the contacts of some good parlour or personal service of girls within 1.5 k.

Ritesh3978
06-05-17, 09:23
A big shout to Kolkata seniors for help. I'm from Bangalore forum & will be in the city tomorrow for a day. Can someone please PM me the details of a spa with FS near / in Saltlake? Kindly drop me a PM & I can reciprocate back with any help if you need in Bangalore.

Cheers.You can go to are t spa beside pnb sector 1. Ask for Rakkhi or Cynthia.

Devvv2017
06-05-17, 09:50
[Indecipherable Text deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the text contained so many strange abbreviations, misspelled words and local slang that it was literally unreadable. It was so bad that the only way I can describe it was that it looked like English translated into Chinese, then translated back to English, with every third letter subsequently deleted.

ChinChinChoo
06-05-17, 10:09
Hi,

Shall be obliged if you could share the name or location of the spa near quest mall. There are so many and some of them really shoddy.

Thanks.

Soumya204
06-05-17, 14:23
I need some best genuine HW Independent contacts from Dum Dum Area. Iam new in Dum Dum Area. I can reciprocate with other contacts from through south Kolkata. Please help me. PM is activated. Share the numbers on my Inbox.

Thank you, happy mongering.

E Lephantismin
06-05-17, 14:58
Hey mate,

Great FR.

Can you please PM me more pointers or share contacts of the same.

Thanks.

Hello brothers!

Went to room and put on the towel only. He sent Miss L. Presented her with the customary Silk.

Started chit chat, while she removed the towel and proceeded for the massage. Nice focus on the bums and crack. Soon started feeling her up.

Discussed about extras. Finalized 2 k for FS. 10 minutes or so into foreplay, somehow the topic of 4 hands massage came up. Readily agreed. Out she went and came back with Miss and..

E Lephantismin
06-05-17, 15:02
Dear fellow monger friends,

I just joined the group with paid subscription. I will be in Kolkata for 10-12 for the next 10-12 days and completely newbie to the Kolkata scene. Would greatly appreciate your help if you can PM me few SP / Inde / MP or reliable contacts to get started. Thanks again!

Best regards.

Raj For Funtym
06-05-17, 16:41
Hello all,

I'm not new to the world of mongering. Actually I have been to a lot many spas & also a bit in SG. I usually prefer Thais for a good massage with 2nd option NEs.

M writing this review because it seems most of the Thai spas in town is out of Thais. And what they are providing in their place is sheer nonsense. This is an example of things currently:

Siam Spa.

No Thais, only Indians. Last session, I was given a midget brown skinned girl who could do everything except massage & relax. Her massage was tickling at best with zero focus upon my body muscles & all energy upon trying to excite me with generous touches to my bum & genitalia. Was not in mood anyway so nothing helped her. Soon she herself jumped upon the issue of extras & her menu was exorbitant with 1.5 k for handjob & 3.5 k for B2B. I thought with the nonsense of her quality of massage, her extras should be as bad. And anyway I m used to paying just 1 k for BBBJ to Thais, why should I waste my money for a HJ that I myself can do? Anyway, turned off, waste of money.

Heritage Spa.

Again, no Thais. Remember, these are all Thai advertised places. Facepalm once again. This time I was allotted a NE who looks & talks very strict! But the quality of massage is good enough, even though not at par with the Thais. Asked for extras but she denied & sent an Indian girl to me. Asked the prices. Equal to the quotes in Siam. Bargained for a HJ because the massage had turned me on & these Indians do not do BJ. Gave her a 2 k note, she said no change & offered me a B2B instead in that. Against all logic I went with her proposal because johnny was in control & as usual I regretted. She just won't take off her pyjamas. Used her boobs to do what shit she called B2B I don't know. Had a quarrel with her. She began lecturing me about B2B & claimed she does it that way & since her top was off, I couldn't cancel the deal. I have not been so turned off in my life as in Heritage which is ironic because the last Heritage visit was great with a Thai masseuse.

My 2 pence. Indian girls don't know shit, can't do shit & they are only in the business to make a quick buck by robbing & fooling customers. Neither can they massage nor can they "satisfy". And at the end of it all the attitude in their face!! My request to all of the members here who care about their hard earned money,- DON'T waste it on Indians at spas. Call a spa in advance before booking & enquire about what girls they got. NE is good enough for massage but risky on the extras front. & if by all means you need to go for B2B with an Indian, always ask how she defines B2B. Because in all my experience with Thai masseuses, B2B involves full body to body touch therapy that includes boobs bum & pussy.

AliBaba Info
06-05-17, 16:48

Cheers.Check PM. Have forwarded options.

TheSexGuru
06-05-17, 18:04
Hi,

Thank you for a great honest and informative report!

I would beg to differ on a small point. Some of Indian Girls are real good.

I would specially like to point Bangur spa. My God, they were mind blowing.

- but the HIV scare there made me stop going and I am so sad for it.

You have a great report style, please keep them coming, also would request you to write about your other experiences as well.

Hello all,

I'm not new to the world of mongering. Actually I have been to a lot many spas & also a bit in SG. I usually prefer Thais for a good massage with 2nd option NEs.

M writing this review because it seems most of the Thai spas in town is out of Thais. And what they are providing in their place is sheer nonsense. This is an example of things currently:

Siam Spa.

No Thais, only Indians. Last session, I was given a midget brown skinned girl who could do everything except massage & relax. Her massage was tickling at best with zero focus upon my body muscles & all energy upon trying to excite me with generous touches to my bum & genitalia. Was not in mood anyway so nothing helped her. Soon she herself jumped upon the issue of extras & her menu was exorbitant with 1.5 k for handjob & 3.5 k for B2B. I thought with the nonsense of her quality of massage, her extras should be as bad. And anyway I m used to paying just 1 k for BBBJ to Thais, why should I waste my money for a HJ that I myself can do? Anyway, turned off, waste of money.

Heritage Spa..

Sanu1234
06-05-17, 18:04
Nicely written. I am fully agree with you. All Indian are to Rob money only. I have experience most (better read all) Spa of salt lake area. I can say only Thai are best for B2B and other service. Desi are waste only.

Hello all,

Siam Spa.

Heritage Spa..

Soumya204
06-05-17, 19:21
Can you give me the contact of the HW from Dum Dum. I am new in Dum Dum, & I required contacts from dum dum specially independent & genuine I can reciprocate you also.

KalifMan
06-06-17, 04:15
Hi Kolkata mongers,

One kind soul shared Priyankaa contact (478) with me for my weekend trip to Kolkata. But she refused to share her pic over the phone.

Can any of you share her pic with me? She sounded a bit rude on chat, if you have tried her can you point me to the FR.

If you can share some contacts of reliable SP or Indies, willing to host too, please share.

I can share my Bangalore contacts with references.

Cheers and play safe.

MayFly715
06-06-17, 04:21
Had a stopover at Kolkata yesterday. Couldn't decide on going to SG so booked a session at aura Thai at salt lake.

Masseuse was a petite Thai Ms dee Massage was good. Popped the question for extras. This was on offer.

HJ 2 k.

B2B 3 k.

FS 4 k.

BJ NA.

Negotiated with her for B2B at 2 k.

She asked if I wanted it right away or after the massage. I chose to do it right away and then get to the massage part.

Very small boobs with big nips. Fair and smooth body. Perfectly shaved nice smelling pussy.

While on B2B played with her twat and she got so wet and horny. She asked for 1 k for FS. Refused. Told her 500 more and she agreed. I took out the condom and was fishing out my wallet when she took the condom and pulled me to the table saying I could pay her later. She wanted to fuck first. Started the deed with miss then work followed by doggy. She was moaning so loud, I thought someone will come inside. Gave her few hard spanks which she liked. It turned her ass bright red. Didn't give me her number but said when I come next time I can get it and we can meet outside.

Score card would be as under.

Ambience 8.

Room 8.

Massage 8.

Attitude 9.

Hi 9.

Body 7 (if you like petite ones. She would be 7 or 8).

Soft skin.

Pussy 8.5 (tight clean shaven).

B2B 7.

FS 8.5.

Damages 2.7 cover charges + 2.5 to her.

WIR. Once more to get her contact.

With this I have covered all aura Thai in Kolkata.

P.S. When I arrived in Kolkata. I saw a small group of Thai females being escorted in a veh by a Indian guy and a lady who looked more like a handler. I suppose fresh meat is going to hit the MPs in coming days.

Cheers!

KalifMan
06-06-17, 04:44
Hello monger brothers,

Can you share your SP contact who can take to SG.

I have the map from John1970 of SG but still a SG first timer anxiety prevails.

Thanks.

Coming to Kolkata for a day.

Planning to go to share today. Any one who can take me in and out. Still a little scared of visiting since I got mugged in Kenya.

KalifMan
06-06-17, 04:51
Can anyone PM me the name of this spa please. I can respond with my BGLr contacts.

Hello brothers!

Discussed about extras. Finalized 2 k for FS. 10 minutes or so into foreplay, somehow the topic of 4 hands massage came up. Readily agreed. Out she went and came back with Miss and.

Next what happened you all can imagine. DFK, Fondling and biting with one while the other busy giving BBBJ, followed by WOT.

Changed positions. Almost all positions. Haha.

All this followed by a nice shower. Lots of rubbing again. Shower and dual BBBJ. What a combination.

Left a satisfied man.

Damages: 2.5 + 2 + 2+ Silk.

ThereForYou
06-06-17, 04:52
Off late there has been an increase in the swinger lifestyle in Kolkata. Its a different scenario all together. The feeling and ecstasy is too much. A little fear coupled with nervousness makes the situation before meet even more interesting.

I have been lucky enough to experience as stag entry to such mongering chapter couple of times.

You cannot rate and judge it with the experience you have in SG / spa or Indi since its not professional.

The patience to find the couple, interacting and eventually agreeing to meet you is quite a hardship and the joy of being successful is something different than going to any spa or MP or SG.

Here you don't know how she look and what service she will provide or how she will like you.

Simply I cannot explain in words.

Has any fellow monger experience this? Do share your experience.

ToyBoyCal
06-06-17, 06:10
Hello all,

Siam Spa.

My 2 pence. Indian girls don't know shit, can't do shit & they are only in the business to make a quick buck by robbing & fooling customers. Neither can they massage nor can they "satisfy". And at the end of it all the attitude in their face!! My request to all of the members here who care about their hard earned money,- DON'T waste it on Indians at spas. Call a spa in advance before booking & enquire about what girls they got. NE is good enough for massage but risky on the extras front. & if by all means you need to go for B2B with an Indian, always ask how she defines B2B. Because in all my experience with Thai masseuses, B2B involves full body to body touch therapy that includes boobs bum & pussy.You are bang on target with your report. The only exception being Bangur spa which is off limits to most of the sane mongers now. You should try Honey at Osmosis. 2.5 k with back door invasion. B2B at 2 k but you can bargain and get it down to 1.5 this is one of the few VFM outlets.

Fuckmiester2
06-06-17, 16:08
Hi guys,

I'm planning to visit SG in a day or two but I'm concerned about the ongoing Roza.

A lot of girls there are Muslims and might not be available for service due to Roza etc.

Is my concern valid?

I will be probably visiting the premium buildings only.

Since I've already mentioned in my earlier posts that I'm on an extremely restricted budget, so I need to cautious decisions, LOL.

Don't know when I'll be able to visit SG again.

So senior mongers please guide me here.

Cheers.

SiddSearch
06-06-17, 18:02
Thanks for a fellow monger who shared contact of SP A with me who operates from baguihati currently. He sent the attached profile and we agreed for 6 k 2 shots. Reached his place yesterday at around 3:40 pm. Saw the girl and instantly knew that the pics sent were little old. She is curvier than the pics shared and I liked her. She is white but not as white as in the pics. Her speech is little weird and she speaks Hindi as well.

First shot started with little kissing, she was not into DFK but allowed me to kiss her as much I wanted. Then CBJ which was good but nothing exceptional. She asked me to start in missionary and then we moved to WOT where I came. The we chatted for a little time before starting for the second round.

Second round started with CBJ as well. Started with WOT, then missionary and then I fucked her hard in sideways positions. Could see her making expressions while fucking hard. I wasn't cumming so I asked her to do doggy and she agreed. Fucked her hard and fast in doggy but was still not cumming. She was tired by then. Asked her to do a HJ while she was sucking my nipples. Came in few minutes of HJ. Booked an OLA and came back.

Overall a nice experience but I was expecting better. Glad to open account in Kolkata! Any help from any fellow monger would help me having more fun here.

Keep fucking Kolkata.Hello my fellow monger'

Can you please PM me her contact details.

Thanks in advance.

SiddSearch
06-06-17, 18:58
Thanks for a fellow monger who shared contact of SP A with me who operates from baguihati currently. He sent the attached profile and we agreed for 6 k 2 shots. Reached his place yesterday at around 3:40 pm. Saw the girl and instantly knew that the pics sent were little old. She is curvier than the pics shared and I liked her. She is white but not as white as in the pics. Her speech is little weird and she speaks Hindi as well.

First shot started with little kissing, she was not into DFK but allowed me to kiss her as much I wanted. Then CBJ which was good but nothing exceptional. She asked me to start in missionary and then we moved to WOT where I came. The we chatted for a little time before starting for the second round.

Second round started with CBJ as well. Started with WOT, then missionary and then I fucked her hard in sideways positions. Could see her making expressions while fucking hard. I wasn't cumming so I asked her to do doggy and she agreed. Fucked her hard and fast in doggy but was still not cumming. She was tired by then. Asked her to do a HJ while she was sucking my nipples. Came in few minutes of HJ. Booked an OLA and came back.

Overall a nice experience but I was expecting better. Glad to open account in Kolkata! Any help from any fellow monger would help me having more fun here.

Keep fucking Kolkata.
A little tired but not satisfied from the first fuck session reached SP A's location. I went inside and was instantly happy seeing the girl. She was as fair and pretty as in the image. I was late and she was waiting for me for over an hour, still she gave me a warm and welcoming smile. I paid the SP and she tried to close the door after he left but it was jammed and was very difficult to close, I offered to help but she applied a lot of strength and finally was able to do it and locked the door. She was happy and lifted her hands in joy, she was so kiddish. I loved the attitude.

We chatted for sometime while songs were playing on the TV. I teased her about some Hollywood actors she liked, she was angry in a cute way. She pushed me on the bed and started kissing me, I reciprocated. She had tasty lips, I devoured them while feeling her ass and boobs over her clothes. She shed her clothes and so did I. She had small boobs just as much as I like. I played with them and sucked on those perky nipples. I got horny and bit on her nipples hard at which point she pleaded not to mark her in any way as she is meeting her BF later. She didn't stop me though. Then I began rubbing her clit still nibbling on her boobs. I inserted a finger inside her warm tight pussy but she stopped me saying fingering hurts her. So I kept rubbing her clit and her pussy was dripping wet. All this time, she was constantly stroking my manhood with varying pace. She moved onto my dick and cleaned it with a paper napkin. I asked her for CBJ and she said she prefers that. The condom was on (I brought a flavored one) and she sucked on my dong like no tomorrow. She gave a wonderful BJ with intermittent ball licking. I loved how she took care of the tip. I asked her to lay flat on the bed and entered her in missionary slowly and then increased the pace. She moaned and her facial expression changed every time I pounded hard and went deep which I enjoyed a lot. I fucked her for quite some time before cumming.

We chatted a while about her. I learned she just finished her bachelors and is 21 years old. I was exhausted and wondered if there is anymore left in me. She started hugging me and kissing all over my body while I caressed her soft ass. I had a mild erection and told her my concern. She said no problem and will get me fully erect in no time. She started her wonderful BJ again. She tapped my penis tip with her tongue which felt awesome. To my surprise, I was fully erect in no time as she promised. Satisfied with her achievement she started riding me and was really enjoying it. I held her breasts firmly while she kept riding me. Then I moved her to doggy position. She got scared as she said it generally hurts her. I assured her that I would be gentle. LOL. She believed me. Inserted full length in one go, she shrieked but didn't complain. I continued fucking her in doggy as hard and fast as I could, clenching on those smooth and soft ass cheeks and moving her back and forth..
This is my FR from Baguiati SP. Was thirsty like anything for last few days to get a great fuck. Specifically my liking is curvy, tall and 30+ ladies. For a long time I did not have that kind of one. The SP what's app me the images and told the name as Raima. Well this SP has dogs in her house which I do not like. So hesitated for 2nd time. But dick was in need of some good action. So ultimately went to SP place. She was there from 12. MAN! She is just the thing I like.

Height: 5 ft 6 or 7..Can you please share the contact details?

LoveMaker16
06-06-17, 20:41
Hi all,

I am a Newbie at Kolkata area for mongering. I have made subscription to this forum.

I am looking for Spa / MP or Independent SP with FS / GFE to get started. (some good NE or Bengali, who will satisfy).

It should be safe, discrete and without any LE problem.

Please PM me suitable options. I will reciprocate the favour.

Thanks,

LoveMaker.

Mazza123
06-06-17, 20:46
Hello mongers,

I have never posted FRS here but have always helped people asking for contacts with whatever less I have for SPs and indie but have never tried any of them but have tried most of the spas in South Kolkata. Have helped people before they share there contacts and have never received responses post that. So it's a request to the seniors and people who want tails on spas and the small pool of indie contacts and spa in turn of some people texting me a few safe Indies and SPs.

Thank you.

Happy mongering.

Kakuda
06-07-17, 02:21
Can you give me the contact of the HW from Dum Dum. I am new in Dum Dum, & I required contacts from dum dum specially independent & genuine I can reciprocate you also.Hi bro,

I have a good contact in dumdum area. She is pure HW. Provides service only on weekdays from.

12 - 6 pm, when her husband is out for work. Allow everything except anal.

I visited twice and service was excellent. I opted double shot and she is just a tigress in bed.

Age 36. Fair with 34 size boobs. She loves uncovered BJ and both visit, I did my first shot inside her.

Mouth and she happily swallow all.

Rate- 2.5 for 2 shot.

PoulDotPinto
06-07-17, 08:17
Is there any lead near barrackpore, kancharapara, kalyani. For any indie, HW or anygood MP??

Don't want to visit RL area of naihati. Coming next month to North for visit.

SiddSearch
06-07-17, 08:41
Hello Senior mongers,

I am new to Calcutta & came back to India after quite a long time. I heard from one of my friend that this forum is the best place to find initial contact for some action.

I am searching for some Independent SP (safe & secure) who can provide me with GFE.

Budget:- max 10 k per session.

Please note: As my actual home is just near Shovabazar metro, SG is a big no no for me (even though I know the whole SG as my palm. My loss).

If someone please help me then that would be great.

Thanks in advance.

RampantHardon
06-07-17, 09:11
There is ophthalmologist on the ground floor, its not he second floor the door on your right.

HardSolidNThik
06-07-17, 19:35
Hi bro,

I have a good contact in dumdum area. She is pure HW. Provides service only on weekdays from.

I visited twice and service was excellent. I opted double shot and she is just a tigress in bed.

Age 36. Fair with 34 size boobs. She loves uncovered BJ and both visit, I did my first shot inside her.

Rate- 2.5 for 2 shot.That's a good find. But it seems you do not have PM facility enabled. Then how can you share bro?

In that case be descriptive with certain pointers, so that someone with PM facility who has experienced her can come to help.

Well, my point holds only if you are willing to share and obviously if things are true.

Cheers!

RaviKapoor1
06-07-17, 19:38
Dear bros and fellow mongers,

I'm new in Kolkata. Please give me details of good FS Spas in Salt Lake. Will be very grateful.

Thanking you in advance.

Ravi.

HardSolidNThik
06-07-17, 20:09
Brethren,

Been to the famous Kasba spa (my regular joint) very recently and I would like to share an experience.

I have been frequenting this place for the last one and half year (Susan days) and have bedded practically each and every gal a number of times (with Susan it was only B2B; others went all the way through). Had wonderful sessions with the Thais like Lily, Tina, Nini, Honey, Mimi, etc and among the locals Simran was the best.

Recently I was in full mood and wanted to have a blast.

Here, I must mention that I do need a proper massage along with FS in order to make the event VFM and I have never been disappointed in the previous occasions.

However, this time the experience was different.

Due to regular reports on ISG (most probably this is the cause), the Spa is getting overcrowded as compared to the past. Well, that's obviously a point of concern but not of extreme worry till now. Being a regular, my priorities are well looked after. So, I have no complaints as such.

Went with the trending 1399/- NB voucher and was suggested to take Ms P (worship), a local gal who has joined in the recent past. I knew that with thais the prospects are sureshot, but Little John wanted to have a desi fling. Therefore, agreed and started waiting for her without dispos (as usual). In she comes. A dark skinned, nice height, rough hands, sweet faced Bengali MILF with promising hooters and a nice bubble butt to spank. The initial look was very promising. Anxious wait started.

She started the massage and immediately hopes were shattered. She doesn't know anything about massage and basically was trying to do a regular 'telmalish' (oil massage) to a six footer kiddo. Nothing doing, kept waiting for the grand opportunity and after 30-35 minutes she popped the question. I straightway asked for FS and oh boy; she quoted 4. 5 K. I felt like laughing my heart out. I f**k the Thais at 2 K and this gal can be worth 1. 5 K-2 K to the max. She had been in Lavana earlier. May be her hangover of Lavana days made her ask such exorbitant rates, but I was not ready to be a prey. Being a monger of nearly 20 odd years, its against my ethics to spoil the market. I told her on face that she is day dreaming. Then she started showing a bit of attitude and rudely asked at what rate do I get things done. This attitude pissed me off and I told her that am 'Not interested' to talk further and she might continue with her idiotic rubbing till my allotted time is over. She was taken aback. Tried to titillate Little Johny a bit by accidental touches so that I fall a prey to her charms. But, I hold my ground strong and ultimately left her disappointed.

It is my sincere advice to all brothers, please do not pay her such amounts and give her a reality check. If she brings her rates down to the 2 K range, try her. But don't overpay. You can get similar gals at rebirth for 2 K and in SG / MP the total cost including establishment will be within the same limit.

Delhi forum has shown the integrity to keep the prices under check in this way and we should adopt similar practices. Please calculate the total expenses vis-a-vis what you get in return and then jump into things.

I feel proud to maintain my sanity in this case and not to think through the little head.

Just wanted to inform all of you.

However, for the juicy part (since little bro needed a blast).

Booked another session with Honey and as usual lots of B2B, CBJ and then the final act in WOT, Mish and cumming in spoon with the nips in my mouth.

P.S: Newbies please don't flood my inbox with requests for Spa name and details. This has been an extremely well discussed Spa in the forum and is near Acropolis Mall. The FS cost is 2 K to the max and for an 'A' level entry (I have heard that Honey does; but mine being too thick, never tried out) it can be 2.5 K to the most. Just go through the previous FRs.

Cheers!!

KoolDude28
06-07-17, 20:40
Search with Priyanka Ah and you will find the forum flooded with her FRs.

Hi Kolkata mongers,

One kind soul shared Priyankaa contact (478) with me for my weekend trip to Kolkata. But she refused to share her pic over the phone.

Can any of you share her pic with me? She sounded a bit rude on chat, if you have tried her can you point me to the FR.

If you can share some contacts of reliable SP or Indies, willing to host too, please share.

I can share my Bangalore contacts with references.

Cheers and play safe.

CrazzyMonger
06-07-17, 21:23
Hi bro,

Rate- 2.5 for 2 shot.How will you share the contact?

Your PM is not activated.

Please share contact! Will reciprocate.

Fresh Meat
06-08-17, 03:42
Hello Senior mongers,

I am new to Calcutta & came back to India after quite a long time. I heard from one of my friend that this forum is the best place to find initial contact for some action.

I am searching for some Independent SP (safe & secure) who can provide me with GFE.

Budget:- max 10 k per session.

Please note: As my actual home is just near Shovabazar metro, SG is a big no no for me (even though I know the whole SG as my palm. My loss).

If someone please help me then that would be great.

Thanks in advance.Contact me I shall help you. Via PM.

VeeIPee
06-08-17, 05:19
Brethren,

Been to the famous Kasba spa (my regular joint) very recently and I would like to share an experience.

I have been frequenting this place for the last one and half year (Susan days) and have bedded practically each and every gal a number of times (with Susan it was only B2B; others went all the way through). Had wonderful sessions with the Thais like Lily, Tina, Nini, Honey, Mimi, etc and among the locals Simran was the best.

Here, I must mention that I do need a proper massage along with FS in order to make the event VFM and I have never been disappointed in the previous occasions.

Due to regular reports on ISG (most probably this is the cause), the Spa is getting overcrowded as compared to the past. Well, that's obviously a point of concern but not of extreme worry till now. Being a regular, my priorities are well looked after. So, I have no complaints as such.

Went with the trending 1399/- NB voucher and was suggested to take Ms P (worship), a local gal who has joined in the recent past. I knew that with thais the prospects are sureshot, but Little John wanted to have a desi fling. Therefore, agreed and started waiting for her without dispos (as usual). In she comes. A dark skinned, nice height, rough hands, sweet faced Bengali MILF with promising hooters and a nice bubble butt to spank. The initial look was very promising. Anxious wait started.Dear brother,

Thanks for mentioning this. Yes I have faced similar situation. Been with most of above gals but I miss Susan and her melons. Anyhow, My last encounter with Simran she told me that there is a new local girl who has come and she has been charging through the roof for this. She was also quite pissed about this and she laughed it off at her.

The key is that rates should be maintained and this can only be maintained if we go there and not think from our dicks.

I personally on advice of senior people like yourself and rakeshbhai have minted and followed instructions very well. But this is alarming. I have therefore avoided her always.

If you know where Susan is please let me know?

TheSexGuru
06-08-17, 05:52
You did the right thing. We should all learn from you.

Brethren,

Went with the trending 1399/- NB voucher and was suggested to take Ms P (worship), a local gal who has joined in the recent past. I knew that with thais the prospects are sureshot, but Little John wanted to have a desi fling. Therefore, agreed and started waiting for her without dispos (as usual). In she comes. A dark skinned, nice height, rough hands, sweet faced Bengali MILF with promising hooters and a nice bubble butt to spank..

EnjoyEnjoy
06-08-17, 07:06
Hi,

Have any one experienced the FS in any spa in Laketown / Bangur area except MT.

ToyBoyCal
06-08-17, 07:33
Brethren,

Due to regular reports on ISG (most probably this is the cause), the Spa is getting overcrowded as compared to the past. Well, that's obviously a point of concern but not of extreme worry till now. Being a regular, my priorities are well looked after. So, I have no complaints as such.Well done bro! One should be mature enough so as to not give in to temptations and think from their heads. Have had honey at 2.5 for a levels and as a matter of principle never pay more than 2.0 for FS.

As you rightly pointed out, we Kolkatan mongers need to stand united and consolidate rates.

AliBaba Info
06-08-17, 08:09
Hi,

Have any one experienced the FS in any spa in Laketown / Bangur area except MT.Will suggest you to not even try unless servant type profiles are of any interest. In fact I am curious about MT. The blatant way they operate is always a concern. Do they have a fresh set of girls or it is still Piyali + Reshmi + Mahua?

ThereForYou
06-08-17, 13:22
That's a good find. But it seems you do not have PM facility enabled. Then how can you share bro?

In that case be descriptive with certain pointers, so that someone with PM facility who has experienced her can come to help.

Well, my point holds only if you are willing to share and obviously if things are true.

Cheers!KakuDa in his second post has hit a six and has actually ignited the interest of all fellow mongers. So will Kaku the respond or is it again be one of those post made by a fellow monger to relish sarcastically.

On the helplessness of the fellow mongers!

[Non-English text deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

Abis221
06-08-17, 13:31
I am from Karnataka, and at Kolkata for tonight and alone, would like to get any contact of independent escort. Can someone share Priyanka AHs number or any other young independents number and help me? Thank you in advance.

Darknight29
06-08-17, 13:32
Hi Rohit,

Can you PM me the contact of her SP. That would be great as I am new to this.

A little tired but not satisfied from the first fuck session reached SP A's location. I went inside and was instantly happy seeing the girl. She was as fair and pretty as in the image. I was late and she was waiting for me for over an hour, still she gave me a warm and welcoming smile. I paid the SP and she tried to close the door after he left but it was jammed and was very difficult to close, I offered to help but she applied a lot of strength and finally was able to do it and locked the door. She was happy and lifted her hands in joy, she was so kiddish. I loved the attitude.

We chatted for sometime while songs were playing on the TV. I teased her about some Hollywood actors she liked, she was angry in a cute way. She pushed me on the bed and started kissing me, I reciprocated. She had tasty lips, I devoured them while feeling her ass and boobs over her clothes. She shed her clothes and so did I. She had small boobs just as much as I like. I played with them and sucked on those perky nipples. I got horny and bit on her nipples hard at which point she pleaded not to mark her in any way as she is meeting her BF later. She didn't stop me though. Then I began rubbing her clit still nibbling on her boobs. I inserted a finger inside her warm tight pussy but she stopped me saying fingering hurts her. So I kept rubbing her clit and her pussy was dripping wet. All this time, she was constantly stroking my manhood with varying pace. She moved onto my dick and cleaned it with a paper napkin. I asked her for CBJ and she said she prefers that. The condom was on (I brought a flavored one) and she sucked on my dong like no tomorrow. She gave a wonderful BJ with intermittent ball licking. I loved how she took care of the tip. I asked her to lay flat on the bed and entered her in missionary slowly and then increased the pace. She moaned and her facial expression changed every time I pounded hard and went deep which I enjoyed a lot..

Abis221
06-08-17, 13:33
Hi,

I am from Karnataka and here at Kolkata for tonight. Can any senior help with any independents contact. I was also looking for Priyank ahs contact. Can someone help me out?

Darknight29
06-08-17, 13:44
Can anyone help me with contacts in Bangur Avenue or Salt Lake (PM me).

Budget around 5 K.

HardSolidNThik
06-08-17, 20:47
Dear brother,

Thanks for mentioning this. Yes I have faced similar situation. Been with most of above gals but I miss Susan and her melons. Anyhow, My last encounter with Simran she told me that there is a new local girl who has come and she has been charging through the roof for this. She was also quite pissed about this and she laughed it off at her.

The key is that rates should be maintained and this can only be maintained if we go there and not think from our dicks.

I personally on advice of senior people like yourself and rakeshbhai have minted and followed instructions very well. But this is alarming. I have therefore avoided her always.

If you know where Susan is please let me know?No bro,

This is not the one about whom Simran use to mention. During Simran days this gal was not there. There was another gal with similar attitude that time (though the name was same, lookwise she was no match to this one). This is a comparatively new gal.

Most probably Susan is back to Mizoram. Months back heard that she was in some other spa, but I personally feel they are all rumours, else her recent FRs should have been here by now. However, any idea about Simran? She was not bad. Looking for her.

SiddSearch
06-08-17, 21:07
Hello all,

Writing my first report in Calcutta. Please ignore in case of any mistakes.

After scrolling through other reports posted by senior members, yesterday I had decided to visit the MP next to PNB Saltlake as its easier to reach from my current stay.

Reached the MP at 4:00 PM. Asked for deep tissue massage for 60 minutes. The counter guy asked for Soft, Medium or Hard. Went with medium. The guy took me to a room and asked me to wait and called for a lady named beauty. I changed my clothes & put on a towel. After 5 minutes a Thai lady, mid 20's, knocked and came in with dispos. She greeted my in traditional Thai greeting. Short height, OK looks, rounded chubby figure. I asked her that can I continue without the dispos. She said OK. I disrobed my self and lied on my belly on the bed. She giggled and asked me did I shaved my pubic hairs today. I told her I always do that before any spa or massage. She put a towel on my back and started the message. The massage was good but became a bit hard when she started standing on only one of my leg (she was a bit heavy) . Still kept quite as she mentioned I will feel relaxed afterwards. She was tickling me and started giggling when saw my Johnny woke up a little. I usually do not talk during massage session, but she insisted on chitchat, so I started small talks. After 20 minutes she asked me to turn over. As I turned she saw my Johnny was not fully awake. She Tapped on it and said in typical Thai accent "your tiger still sleepy yea" which made me laugh. I told her that I am used to get these messages and without anything special it will not awake. She smiled & started playing with my nipples excellently, which made my Jhonny rock hard within no time. Then she took some oil and applied on my chest and my Jhonny. While rubbing it she looked at me and asked if I need any extra. I asked her about the charges. She quoted HJ- 1.5 K, B2B- 2 K, BBBJ-2 K, B2B With BBBJ: 3 k & FS: 3.5 K. I went for FS as my Jhonny was hungry for 3 weeks. I told her that instead of BBBJ, I would like to have CBJ. She agreed and asked me to disrobe her. I started removing her dresses slowly while kissing her neck & ears. She was moaning softly and tried to kiss me. But as from past experiences in US, I asked her not to (in US more than 70% of total population has oral or genital Herpes and DFK & BBBJ are the most common cause for this spread). She smiled and asked me to remove her bra. Her boobs were 34 B with nice big brown nipples which looked delicious.

Gave a very nice B2B & did a lot if foreplay. After 10 minutes of foreplay I asked her to put on the condom & give me the CBJ. She was excellent at foreplay but not great in CBJ. But her hand movement during the CBJ was nice which somehow made the whole thing nicer. After 5 minutes or so, she stared riding me on top while I played with her melons. After 2-3 minutes of riding, she got tired and asked me to take action. I stated in standing, then missionary & finished inside in Doggy. Total action took some time as I Could not ride her too hard because of noise while riding.

She took me to the shower, bathed & cleaned me nicely from neck to toe & cleaned herself too. During bath she played and kissed my Johnny twice and said in her typical accent "tiger is sleeping na. Tiger is tired" which was quite funny. Also dried me up with a towel after bath. Then we both went out and stated dressing. She cleaned all the staffs. Once done I kissed her cheeks and said bye in Thai with traditional Thai way (hands in namaste with bowed head). She smiled and did the same.

I left the room, went to the counter, the counter guy asked for my experience, which was obviously nice. I paid, left, took a Ola and came home.

Overall a nice experience.

Damage: 2.8 k (Counter) + 3.5 k (FS) + 500 (Tip).

LovingTheLife
06-09-17, 02:10
Once again ventured into my old place. I've tried all the therapist here barring one. This time thought of trying her. I did not have any idea how's she I mean by physical appearance as I haven't seen her only heard her name from other therapist. Anyway over the phone booked her and at designated time reached the place. And I am very pleasantly surprised seeing her. She is fair and looks reasonably good with nice shape. Only doubt I had whether she will provide FS or not. Anyway I disrobed and put on the towel. When she came in, started some talk to basically let her know that I am an old client here. She understood and took of the towel from me and I lied face down. Within 5 min it was clear that she'll provide FS and I was elated. Next 1 HR was real bliss. And along with me she squated too. The main thing is she is very clean that you can go down on her. Right shape of boobs to hold and suck. Did in various positions and came in Missi. Only downer is she doesn't do DFK and BBBJ. Otherwise excellent exp.

Damage: 0.7 k+ 1.5 k she charges higher than all other therapists there but considering her profile I felt OK.

Appearance: 7/10.

Attitude: 7/10.

WIR: Sure.

Kakuda
06-09-17, 02:56
How will you share the contact?

Your PM is not activated.

Please share contact! Will reciprocate.Hi bro,

I love matured women. So in last 2 years, I was in bed only with Housewives.

I have several HW contacts from north Kolkata only. Mostly from dumdum.

Laketown etc. Most of them are Bengali HW and completely non professional.

They are in this tread very secretly and provides service in there own place only on afternoon.

But those are paid service.

Also having contacts of 2 non Bengali HW in Laketown area. Those are from same family but bit aged. Both are around 40-43 (though they told they are 35 and 38). They don't take money. But you have to stand with them at least for 45 min to an hour. Husbands works in Surat (what they told) and they will call you in there another flat in Baguihati.

I don't have my PM active. If any senior member can do it for me, I can share those contacts.

TheSexGuru
06-09-17, 05:01
Thanks for the excellent report and no thanks for raising the prices.

Hello all,

After scrolling through other reports posted by senior members, yesterday I had decided to visit the MP next to PNB Saltlake as its easier to reach from my current stay.

Reached the MP at 4:00 PM. Asked for deep tissue massage for 60 minutes. The counter guy asked for Soft, Medium or Hard. Went with medium. The guy took me to a room and asked me to wait and called for a lady named beauty. I changed my clothes & put on a towel. After 5 minutes a Thai lady, mid 20's, knocked and came in with dispos. She greeted my in traditional Thai greeting. Short height, OK looks, rounded chubby figure. I asked her that can I continue without the dispos. She said OK. I disrobed my self and lied on my belly on the bed. She giggled and asked me did I shaved my pubic hairs today. I told her I always do that before any spa or massage. She put a towel on my back and started the message. The massage was good but became a bit hard when she started standing on only one of my leg (she was a bit heavy) . Still kept quite as she mentioned I will feel relaxed afterwards. She was tickling me and started giggling when saw my Johnny woke up a little. I usually do not talk during massage session, but she insisted on chitchat, so I started small talks. After 20 minutes she asked me to turn over. As I turned she saw my Johnny was not fully awake. She Tapped on it and said in typical Thai accent "your tiger still sleepy yea" which made me laugh. I told her that I am used to get these messages and without anything special it will not awake. She smiled & started playing with my nipples excellently, which made my Jhonny rock hard within no time. Then she took some oil and applied on my chest and my Jhonny..

CoolGuyKol
06-09-17, 05:06
Hello,

I am new to this forum and would like to have some contacts from Dum Dum, Kakuda was saying she knows a HW in Dum Dum, but his PM is not activated.

Cheers,

S.

MeetMyPussy
06-09-17, 05:33
I have tried all my Syndicate Bank & UBI debit cards. I can do online shopping on flipkart etc but not able to help. Please help me pay subscription. I can pay through paytm or neft bank transfer. Please help. I have some great pics to share with contact details.

You can get it done through debit card also.

It will get debited in Indian rupees in your account.

You won't need to worry about a thing.

Its just like online shopping.

So chill and get in touch whenever you activate PM.

I'll share some good contacts with you.

Cheers.

Fresh Meat
06-09-17, 06:37
Good job 2 k is big money in Kol people work for a month for 7 k to 12 k here.

Brethren,

Went with the trending 1399/- NB voucher and was suggested to take Ms P (worship), a local gal who has joined in the recent past. I knew that with thais the prospects are sureshot, but Little John wanted to have a desi fling. Therefore, agreed and started waiting for her without dispos (as usual). In she comes. A dark skinned, nice height, rough hands, sweet faced Bengali MILF with promising hooters and a nice bubble butt to spank. The initial look was very promising. Anxious wait started.

ToyBoyCal
06-09-17, 09:01
Hello all,

I asked her about the charges. She quoted HJ- 1.5 K, B2B- 2 K, BBBJ-2 K, B2B With BBBJ: 3 k & FS: 3.5 K. I went for FS as my Jhonny was hungry for 3 weeks. I told her that instead of BBBJ, I would like to have CBJ. She agreed and asked me to disrobe her. I started removing her dresses slowly while kissing her neck & ears. She was moaning softly and tried to kiss me. But as from past experiences in US, I asked her not to (in US more than 70% of total population has oral or genital Herpes and DFK & BBBJ are the most common cause for this spread). She smiled and asked me to remove her bra. Her boobs were 34 B with nice big brown nipples which looked delicious.
Overall a nice experience.

Damage: 2.8 k (Counter) + 3.5 k (FS) + 500 (Tip).Nice report buddy! But you paid way too much. This will spoil the market. Please refer to the previous reports for an idea of the rates. Paying more than 2 k for FS is unnecessary.

Hope you will keep the prices in check next time onwards.

Cheers.

VeeIPee
06-09-17, 11:31
No bro,

This is not the one about whom Simran use to mention. During Simran days this gal was not there. There was another gal with similar attitude that time (though the name was same, lookwise she was no match to this one). This is a comparatively new gal.

Most probably Susan is back to Mizoram. Months back heard that she was in some other spa, but I personally feel they are all rumours, else her recent FRs should have been here by now. However, any idea about Simran? She was not bad. Looking for her.OK, bro. You are right probably.

Simran was nice and least fussy of all gals I have encountered.

In fact she had given me her number while at O but I misplaced it and I am regretting that fact.

She did tell me that before joining her she used to work at Ozone Day which is near Padmapukur area.

I won't rate her highly but she was very co-operative I must say.

IDK your name but once we had our FRs about her in a matter of 2-3 days. I think she was mentioning you.

As a regular client to her which was kind of funny cause I read the FR and could relate to it.

Let me know if you have another great catch.

PlayLife
06-09-17, 15:02
There is ophthalmologist on the ground floor, its not he second floor the door on your right.Firstly, thanks for giving our some clues on the MILF MP. I tried to locate it today but to no avail. If you are talking about the sweet shop building and floor above the pizza outlet, which also house the eye care shop on the main road, then the black metal gate to enter the premise on right is closed and guarded by a security who seemed unaware of anything. He Checked with me where I wanted to go to which I did not have an answer to so I walked away. Please if we can get more guidance here.

KoolDude28
06-09-17, 16:34
I have visited the famous Kasba spa Osmosis twice and both the times took service from Tina after reading FR on her providing A level. However she did not allow me for backdoor entry. She strictly told me she does not go for A level. In few FRs I saw hints of Honey also providing A level. If it's a sure shot then will like to take her service. Any comments / suggestion regarding Honey or any other masseur in Osma spa other than Tina who might provide A level service?

Binmbb
06-09-17, 18:11
Try entropay, works perfectly

I have tried all my Syndicate Bank & UBI debit cards. I can do online shopping on flipkart etc but not able to help. Please help me pay subscription. I can pay through paytm or neft bank transfer. Please help. I have some great pics to share with contact details..

SiddSearch
06-09-17, 20:34
Thanks for the excellent report and no thanks for raising the prices.Sorry guys,

As I said, this is my first time in Calcutta. Even in India. I was completely unaware of the general cost.

Hope you guys understand. Next time I will keep your suggestions in mind.

Thanks,

Sidd.

Raghubar
06-10-17, 03:59
I have tried all my Syndicate Bank & UBI debit cards. I can do online shopping on flipkart etc but not able to help. Please help me pay subscription. I can pay through paytm or neft bank transfer. Please help. I have some great pics to share with contact details.Try a card that allow International payment and is active, say. International Debit or Credit Card.

ChodonRaj
06-10-17, 06:02
I have tried all my Syndicate Bank & UBI debit cards. I can do online shopping on flipkart etc but not able to help. Please help me pay subscription. I can pay through paytm or neft bank transfer. Please help. I have some great pics to share with contact details.Most of the debit cards are blocked for international transactions by default. You have to either login to netbanking or call the customer care or visit branch to enable international transaction.

Shayan2016
06-10-17, 12:13
Bro,

I am not senior member but I have a experience of 8 yrs.

Please PM me we will exchange contacts.

Hi bro,

I have several HW contacts from north Kolkata only. Mostly from dumdum.

They are in this tread very secretly and provides service in there own place only on afternoon.

Also having contacts of 2 non Bengali HW in Laketown area. Those are from same family but bit aged. Both are around 40-43 (though they told they are 35 and 38). They don't take money. But you have to stand with them at least for 45 min to an hour. Husbands works in Surat (what they told) and they will call you in there another flat in Baguihati.

I don't have my PM active. If any senior member can do it for me, I can share those contacts.

ChinChinChoo
06-10-17, 12:56
Hi,

Will be grateful if you share your HW contacts.

If you share the non Bengali ones.

I'll activate your PM at my cost.

If any action happens.

I'm a 55 year old guy and love HW.

I have several HW contacts from north Kolkata only. Mostly from Dumdum.

Also having contacts of 2 non Bengali HW in Laketown area. Those.

CoolDude27
06-10-17, 13:01
Dear friends,

After a long time coming to Kolkata finally for a couple of days. Will be obliged if I get some contact details only for House Wives or Inde. Not interested for MP or SP.

If required, will reciprocate in Delhi.

My PM is active.

CD.

Fuckmiester2
06-10-17, 13:08
This is the FR of Lavana of ballygunge, not the one on lovelock place, there is one more in the same complex where Shodhanam and Balinese is.

I had saved up like anything after being restricted by my parents.

I initially saved with the intention of visiting SG for an hour of exotic dance.

But I couldn't get company for the SG dance, and one more of my friends said that you wouldn't enjoy completely unless you go with a few people.

I had also noticed this emptiness during my last visit to SG for dance.

So instead I decided to drop in at Lavana for a massage.

I normally avoid Lavana group of spas because massage as well as extras are ridiculously expensive.

But since I did not have a budget for extras I decided to go in for a decent massage instead.

This is a new branch, again with a hot receptionist, LOL.

Booked an appointment for 4 pm.

Reached the place and and was allotted the room.

The masseuse came in while I was changing.

Told her I'm not wearing dispos, she said as per your wish.

Massage started and no hints of extras was given.

She said she worked at Siam earlier, I asked if she knew bee or hazel, which she denied.

I don't know whether the Siam claim was genuine.

She was speeding up with the massage which is a clear sign of extras being offered at the end.

Within 15 minutes she asked me to turn.

I was totally pissed off.

Please focus on massage first, you are charging 1200 for that.

Another 15 minutes and she was almost done with the massage.

And then she pops up extras.

5 k for FS.

Laughed out hard at her fucking face.

I asked her if she even knew what the going rate was.

She asked me how much would I pay her.

I said 1 k for FS, to which she denied.

Regular mongers know that once an offer is rejected, disagreement fills the room, which was quite apparent from her behavior after that.

Massage quality went down from good to OK.

She quoted 4 k and I simply smiled.

I asked her to massage my legs a bit more, she climbed on top of me.

At one point we came face to face, and I tried to seduce her to kiss me, LOL.

We almost kissed and as I tried to take my hands towards her tits, she noticed my hands going towards her tits and strongly said something in Thai, LOL.

She even threatened to punch my dick if I tried to do it again, now that's a new behavior I noticed from a Thai, LOL.

Massage ended and on my way noticed a busty dark skinned local, not my taste.

Chick name- any.

Details. Fair, slim, small tits, must be 28-29, not beautiful though, just average Thai looks.

Massage- 7/10, it was good.

Place- good, hygienic.

WIR- nope, not any, maybe some other Thai.

I'm still open for a SG dance, anytime, just ping me a day or two before visit, so I can schedule accordingly.

SG dance won't be fun individually.

Cheers.

RampantHardon
06-10-17, 13:13
Firstly, thanks for giving our some clues on the MILF MP. I tried to locate it today but to no avail. If you are talking about the sweet shop building and floor above the pizza outlet, which also house the eye care shop on the main road, then the black metal gate to enter the premise on right is closed and guarded by a security who seemed unaware of anything. He Checked with me where I wanted to go to which I did not have an answer to so I walked away. Please if we can get more guidance here.If it was there I would have told opp quest or pizza joint.

Its in a lane opp a barber shop corner building talk a walk you will figure out.

MorMont
06-10-17, 17:04
Right guys, I see a lot of queries about o spa. Well I am a regular. Let me see if I can answer them.

Yes Tina was the best. But she has gone to Thailand now. And no, she did not do a+. I used to have 2 shots with her at 2 k.

Honey is game for anal. And she charges 2 k if you know how to negotiate.

Dona is excellent as well. Good massage. Good body perky ass and tits. She allows CIM. All for 2 k only.

Request to newbies. Please don't increase prices. All FS is strictly 2 k only.

And yes. I miss Susan. I had FS with her outside the spa once only. But now no trace of her.

Lets rock and keep Kolkata forum alive.

KoolDude28
06-10-17, 19:23
Thanks for the confirmation. Yes I tried Honey today. FS, massage, CBJ, B2B all in 2 k. Service was decent. I have had better services. I will give Tina more rating though she is not into a level.

My best so far was Kath from Mani square Thai spa. Sad that she went back to Thailand. One of the best BBJ I ever had, but charges were sky high with her.

In case you have taken service from Kath, can you recommend anyone of her beauty or skills in Kolkata?

Just curious, how much Susan charge you for FS outside? Read in one of the FRs that she have joined some other spa, not sure how true is that.

Right guys, I see a lot of queries about o spa. Well I am a regular. Let me see if I can answer them.

Yes Tina was the best. But she has gone to Thailand now. And no, she did not do a+. I used to have 2 shots with her at 2 k.

Dona is excellent as well. Good massage. Good body perky ass and tits. She allows CIM. All for 2 k only.

And yes. I miss Susan. I had FS with her outside the spa once only. But now no trace of her.

Sahil1234
06-11-17, 05:13
I am going to be in Kolkata for a few days. Can you please share the details of the spa and the name of this girl? Also, if you can share your best recommendations in Kolkata, it will be great!

Once again ventured into my old place. I've tried all the therapist here barring one. This time thought of trying her. I did not have any idea how's she I mean by physical appearance as I haven't seen her only heard her name from other therapist. Anyway over the phone booked her and at designated time reached the place. And I am very pleasantly surprised seeing her. She is fair and looks reasonably good with nice shape. Only doubt I had whether she will provide FS or not. Anyway I disrobed and put on the towel. When she came in, started some talk to basically let her know that I am an old client here. She understood and took of the towel from me and I lied face down. Within 5 min it was clear that she'll provide FS and I was elated. Next 1 HR was real bliss. And along with me she squated too. The main thing is she is very clean that you can go down on her. Right shape of boobs to hold and suck. Did in various positions and came in Missi. Only downer is she doesn't do DFK and BBBJ. Otherwise excellent exp.

Damage: 0.7 k+ 1.5 k she charges higher than all other therapists there but considering her profile I felt OK.

Appearance: 7/10.

Attitude: 7/10.

WIR: Sure.

IndianXFalcon
06-11-17, 09:08
Have heard lots of good thing about Sonaghachi here on this forum. Got a chance to travel to city of joy, and wanted to make best use of the opportunity. Took metro to Sobha bazar and hunting started to reach the place, again here ISG forum helped. First located the petrol bunk and then went to opposite lane of petrol bunk, as soon as I entered some pimps approached me. Took the pimp and explained him the price range. Left to me being an explorer, I would have liked to explore self. But ISG posts had given enough caution not to trade without a pimp in Sonaghachi. He took to me to many houses. Yes, the choice is enormous but somehow I was not liking the girls. I was looking about 3 to 4 k range. Finally in one house like a girl kind of short, lean and fair. On looks may be 7 and had good figure. Ordered two beers and some chips and started with the session. She danced for half and hour with some 5 minutes break for chit chat and for each song off goes one dress. She was OK in dance not great but ya enjoyed the session. She tried to pull me in but I was not into it. I just enjoyed my beer with dance. The proceeded with the deed. She was cooperative but refused DFK and BBJ or CBJ. Anyway tried Cow girl, Reverse Cow girl, Mis and side etc. Somehow I could hold my self for quite some time and enjoyed the session and she was continuously taking my hands to her boobs, she was kind of enjoying it, I gave good squishing. Finally came in Mis. Cleaned up, dressed up Good bye hug and off I go. Thinking back, Sonaghachi is an amazing place, may not be clean at places but amazing value and choice. And finally mere reading ISG without membership helped me a lot not only at Sonaghaci but every where.

Swankhunk26
06-11-17, 09:09
I am going to be in Kolkata for a few days. Can you please share the details of the spa and the name of this girl? Also, if you can share your best recommendations in Kolkata, it will be great!Can you share address of the spa? Visiting Cal and will try out.

MorMont
06-11-17, 10:45
Susan took 8 k for night. But that too after I had been a regular with her. From what she told me she did FS very selectively. Never tried Kath. But my all time fav was noi from Thai are spa in Mani square. Nowadays quality of Thai girls have gone down drastically. But you can tried pravada in bypass and Thai Spa opposite city centre to get good Thai girls.

Soumya204
06-11-17, 10:56
Has anyone tried this beauty? Tell me if any. How was the experience with this Indie. Kindly tell me.

MarkDow
06-11-17, 11:23
Tina had gone to Thailand but she is back to town and very much into business. I am in touch with her through watsapp on her Bangkok number and also taken service from her in the new spa.

The problem here in Kolkata is that people don't try and venture out to new places and discover great beauties. Instead they just feed on info provided here. Resulting in increased demand for a particular spa and a particular girl which in turn increases the price of the gal.

Gals which we would get for 1500 in Delhi are charging rs 5 k here and some fellow mongers to show their richness just pay whatever any gal demands thereby increasing the price of the gal.

We have to understand one thing. If we all mongers decide that we won't give more than 1500 to any Indian lady for FS in any spa. Just see in few days how the rates would come down. As these ladies are in need of money.

Even kaam wali bai type of gals demand 2 k for handjob and 5 k for FS. With loads of nakhras.

Thais would ask more or equal. We have to fix price and stick by that.

I just took Tina and said her will pay you 2 k for 2 shots. She was game. But my johny dint rise 2nd time.

Wake up guys. Don't let your dick rule your brain.

Deadhead80
06-11-17, 17:52
Hey,

I do have some HW contacts, but I don't have PM here yet. Would also love to know about your contacts.

MorMont
06-11-17, 19:01
Thanks Markdow for the info.

Yes I do agree with you people in Kol pay exorbitant amount just to have a HJ. Lets keep it realistic guys. Max 2-2.5 k for a FS. Believe me, its available.

TempoGuy
06-11-17, 19:04
Had Dona on Saturday. Slightly Chubby but excellent masseur and very friendly. Very pleased with massage and also with her service.

Great tits and pussy. Very good response. Charged 2.5 k for FS but came to 2 k. She gives all except a level. But kisses very well.

Had another girl today but very complex name. Chubby but shy. Same damage. Better room. 2 k for half an hour.

Desk charges 1600.

Will recommended but take a booking beforehand. 6-7 more girls are there but not enough time to try all of them as here just for few days.

TempoGuy
06-11-17, 19:12
Sounds really good. Can you inbox me the number of this HW please? Whatsapp and all.

Hi bro,

Rate- 2.5 for 2 shot.

Gogogo1
06-12-17, 09:00
Just wondering any brother has tried this bird recently. She looks good but strangely there is only 1 FR in this forum. Waiting for your response, my PM is also active. FR link below.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?955-Calcutta&p=1980943&viewfull=1#post1980943.

KolkataRoy
06-12-17, 10:30
Tina had gone to Thailand but she is back to town and very much into business. I am in touch with her through watsapp on her Bangkok number and also taken service from her in the new spa.

The problem here in Kolkata is that people don't try and venture out to new places and discover great beauties. Instead they just feed on info provided here. Resulting in increased demand for a particular spa and a particular girl which in turn increases the price of the gal.

Gals which we would get for 1500 in Delhi are charging rs 5 k here and some fellow mongers to show their richness just pay whatever any gal demands thereby increasing the price of the gal.

We have to understand one thing. If we all mongers decide that we won't give more than 1500 to any Indian lady for FS in any spa. Just see in few days how the rates would come down. As these ladies are in need of money.

Even kaam wali bai type of gals demand 2 k for handjob and 5 k for FS. With loads of nakhras.

I just took Tina and said her will pay you 2 k for 2 shots. She was game. But my johny dint rise 2nd time.

Wake up guys. Don't let your dick rule your brain.Agree to this. Please don't raise the expectations of the girls.

PoulDotPinto
06-12-17, 18:35
Hi bro,

Rate- 2.5 for 2 shot.Bro. Sounds interesting​.

Ritesh3978
06-12-17, 20:29
Need some contacts of busty housewives must be cheap with VFM, I can give some contacts in return, you can check the image, there is one sample I have.

Andy7
06-12-17, 22:27
Guys can someone please share MPs & Spas staffing only MILF & Boudis. I mean 6-7 milfs to choose from?

I'm somehow not interested in indies for my upcoming trip. ThanksGuys, any updates on this?

IndianXFalcon
06-13-17, 03:23
This FR is from 6 months back. I was at city of joy and had spend a good evening in Sonaghachi. And wanted to explore other options. I picked some random numbers from Locanto and made calls. From one number a lady name Natasha replied and very good profile, which was looking too good to be true and price she was quoting 5 k for short term. But after seeing the awesome collection at Sonaghachi, I believed it. She called near to Garden city college. And asked to wait near a signal and there car is suppose to pick me from there. Waited 15 minutes and a Omni appeared and opened gate, they asked me to sit in the last row of the Omni. Already 3 people were inside the car including one aunty. After some 5 mins drive in some narrow road they asked me to pay in front. I protested not to pay without meeting the girl (First rule from ISG rulebook), and they were giving lots of excuses like they have to pay upfront otherwise girl will not come etc etc. I am not going into questions and counter questions here. I could feel change in tone slowly. Then I made a excuse that I am not feeling well and getting a call, I need to step out for a minute and stop the car. They were hesitant but stopped the car. I called that lady whom I had spoken before and she said she cannot proceed without money upfront. I just ran from the place. They did not try to chase me, I escaped.

Guys be careful about any such incidents.

SugarHard
06-13-17, 06:14
Went kestopur spa book miss misti in english adding why around evening time she confirmed again come told me come after some time which was good as she was busy massage avg nice body 500 HJ 1300 B2B topoff and 1800 FS which done with 1500 which was quite high I think nothing much to say gave me a CBJ overall good.

Shekhar647
06-13-17, 07:42
Need some contacts of busty housewives must be cheap with VFM, I can give some contacts in return, you can check the image, there is one sample I have.This seems too good to be true. Can you share digits?

SugarHard
06-13-17, 13:19
Senior member please give some spa or MP details which provide rimming apart from Bangur.

Mayanla
06-13-17, 14:11
Hi guys,

Could anyone confirm if the number of Jadavpur MP ends with 9X47 ?

JamesFromHeave
06-13-17, 17:47
Senior member please give some spa or MP details which provide rimming apart from Bangur.KD. You get good rimming in cheap price.

Deb2016
06-13-17, 17:50
Firstly, thanks for giving our some clues on the MILF MP. I tried to locate it today but to no avail. If you are talking about the sweet shop building and floor above the pizza outlet, which also house the eye care shop on the main road, then the black metal gate to enter the premise on right is closed and guarded by a security who seemed unaware of anything. He Checked with me where I wanted to go to which I did not have an answer to so I walked away. Please if we can get more guidance here.Will you please Update us if you could figure out the location. Also if you could please give a reference. Does this no feature in locanto with Beckbagan as one of the multiple location. Please help.

Greetings,

1. Buy a subscription.

Thanks,

Jackson

Andy1337
06-13-17, 19:33
So I want to add my bit of experience at this now famous place. If you want to know any details about it just RTFF.

Went there yesterday, and had booked an appointment with H, as already recommended by this forum, beforehand to make sure that she would be available. Massage started in usual manner, no dispo from the start, She poured oil and massaged for about 40 minutes. Good strong massage in my opinion, little bit of bum massage. She played with the balls more after I turned around and after johnny started saluting I put my hand on her ass to let her know what I wanted. Soon she finished massage and took of her clothes, started a regular B2B with lots of oil, little bit of ball sucking, CBJ etc. I squeezed her tits a few times then went on to rub the clit. Very soon I slide my hand further back and put one finger, then another into her asshole. She was well prepared for it. Negotiated 500 more for anal and then she got on all fours and put some oil on her asshole and allowed me to fuck her for a good 10 minutes like that, It was full on face down ass up. Then I put her into prone position and fucked her ass another 10 minutes, she surprisingly handled it well. Came soon after, showered and left.

So here goes my report:

Face- 4/10.

Body- 5/10.

Butt- 5/10.

Boobs- 5/10, adequate for a thai girl, but didn't play with them much since that's not why I went to her.

CBJ- 6/10, Short and without any kind of deepthroat.

Sex- 8/10, her willingness to do anal more than makes up for all the other shortcomings.

Damage. Coupon + 2 K for standard B2B and FS + 500 for anal. I didn't try to bargain at all since this was a very fair deal. Thais in this city charge a lot for even regular service, whereas this is a spa where we have been able to successfully maintain the rates. Though If you have the skill you should try to bargain to just 2 k.

Pro. Good anal skills. Go to her if that's what you're looking for, she's extremely ready for it.

Cons. No GFE, maybe if I became a regular with her then I'd get that, but I didn't mind since I hadn't gone to her for that.

Newbies, Piece of advice, Please RTFF before you go around overcrowding any spa. Understand the culture of the trade and then venture into this lifestyle, it will reward you in better ways than you can imagine.

Next stop. Mongering Capital.

PlayLife
06-14-17, 08:20
If it was there I would have told opp quest or pizza joint.

Its in a lane opp a barber shop corner building talk a walk you will figure out.Thanks RampantHardon. Call it my lack of IQ or poor comprehensive skills, may I please request more clarity. There are quite a few lanes and bylanes and the place is filled with barber shops (atleast 6 that I could count). Few names of the lanes are beckgbagan row, pearl road, col biswas road, Parvez sahidi range, Karaya Road, tarak dutta road. Can you make it a little easier please and tell us which direction to take a walk.

Fuckmiester2
06-14-17, 15:12
It was one of the very rare days in office when we got off early.

I had sufficient time in hand and hence decided to try Tina.

She is at Avedaa these days, as informed by a fellow monger.

Talked to Rakesh the and he said there is nothing special about her.

Still wanted to try her, don't know why.

Called up the spa and they said that they do not allow choosing therapists.

I still requested them to give me Tina.

The guy on the phone said that if she's free we'll allot her to you.

This is one irritating system that these spas have come up with these days.

Similar system is followed by Siam, but if you threaten them enough they'll give you the therapist of your choice.

But that system was not here.

Reached the spa and some shutter work was going on, due to which the spa was inaccessible.

Called up the guy and he somehow managed to get me in, after making me wait for 15 minutes in the scorching sun.

Some other guy came forward to deal.

I told him I have a booking with Tina.

He said that for Tina you cannot use nearbuy voucher and you have to pay the non discounted price of 1500.

I said this is cheating, the guy whom I had talked to promised me Tina if she's free.

He said that cannot happen, I called up the guy and he told me for Tina you have to pay 1500 counter charge.

I cursed them and stepped out of the spa.

Now I had sufficient time in hand and I decided to drop in at Hamam spa of Sarat bose road.

Called them up at 4.15 pm for an appointment of 4.30 pm and they said that they are full booked.

I used some connections and managed an appointment at 5.30 pm.

Now this spa is running at full speed despite of it being so old.

100% bookings on a weekday is rare.

Reached there at 5.10 pm and the receptionist told me she cannot allot me room before 5.30 pm.

I said OK and started flirting with the hot receptionist, LOL.

She seemed to be enjoying it as well, LOL.

I asked to give me the best masseuse with a sly smile on my face.

She smiled and said definitely sir.

I was allotted the room at 5.45 pm.

Massage was good.

No hints of extras.

Chubby Thai masseuse named Emy.

Price quoted 6.5 k for FS, 3 k for B2B and 1 k for HJ.

I simply smiled.

WIR. Na, nothing special, very ordinary.

One thing I need to point out is that these Thai masseuse have become very smart these days.

No random touches here and there.

You also cannot touch them anywhere, they maintain that level of distance and alertness.

You got to pay for everything.

I remember earlier girls would "accidentally " touch your dick or make you touch their tits.

Those days are long gone.

Good old golden days of mongering.

All money minded now.

Cheers.

BanndBox
06-14-17, 18:09
Can anyone share Jadavpur Sudip's number and going rates.

NeedFrSex
06-15-17, 06:12
Hi Folks,

Read thanks to Raghubar & Mazza123 for their response to my last post & contacts sharing. Could open my account in Kolkata & it was good. Thanks again.

Got some time last week for hunt so contacted Sonali (SP), Dev (SP), Priyanka & an other one through locato. Response of all were good. Got following pics from Dev & Sonali which included wide range from young to HW. Choose the girl sitting in blue top & Jeans from Dev.

Turned out to be a very good experience. Quite a lovely lady & very charming attitude. Loved her. No time watcher nor is the SP. Had enough time to go slowly & enjoy at fullest. Exactly the same I wished for. Spent good time talking & cuddling.

My report:

Face- 9/10.

Body- 9/10.

Boobs- 10/10. Huge.

GFE- 10/10.

CBJ- Nill.

Sex- 10/10, her arousal was natural not fake & willingness to act.

Damage- 3 k to Dev + .5 K to her (felt she deserved, moreover had no smaller note unfortunately).

WIR. Certainly.

Hoping to get some housewives (preferably indie but with SP as well if good) near north Kolkata. If anyone can help, I will be obliged. Expected this from an user here to whom I shared few contacts in exchange for HW he claimed to have many, but got no response so far. Fingers crossed.

Can anyone else help out?

RampantHardon
06-15-17, 07:20
Thanks RampantHardon. Call it my lack of IQ or poor comprehensive skills, may I please request more clarity. There are quite a few lanes and bylanes and the place is filled with barber shops (atleast 6 that I could count). Few names of the lanes are beckgbagan row, pearl road, col biswas road, Parvez sahidi range, Karaya Road, tarak dutta road. Can you make it a little easier please and tell us which direction to take a walk.22.538757, 88.364361.

Map it.

Ritesh3978
06-15-17, 07:32
It was one of the very rare days in office when we got off early.

I had sufficient time in hand and hence decided to try Tina.

She is at Avedaa these days, as informed by a fellow monger.

Talked to Rakesh the and he said there is nothing special about her.

Still wanted to try her, don't know why.

Called up the spa and they said that they do not allow choosing therapists.

I still requested them to give me Tina.

The guy on the phone said that if she's free we'll allot her to you.

This is one irritating system that these spas have come up with these days.

Similar system is followed by Siam, but if you threaten them enough they'll give you the therapist of your choice.

But that system was not here.

Reached the spa and some shutter work was going on, due to which the spa was inaccessible.

Called up the guy and he somehow managed to get me in, after making me wait for 15 minutes in the scorching sun..Please clear your inbox, cannot share you the number, and please share the number you have.

Ritesh3978
06-15-17, 07:44
Hello fellow mongers!

I want some contacts of some busty horny beautiful housewives or girls, I can give some contacts in return, a pic m sharing is with a SP which I know, but I will only provide in return, with reference and pic if possible.

RampantHardon
06-15-17, 07:49
Guys, any updates on this?Have earlier also mentioned about angel with I at beck be this time will tell you about memo.

Silver (translate in Bengali, underwear brand) is a fantasy come true, she has typical bong eyes very beautiful with kohl they are killer, skin is buttery smooth with fairest complexion you will get, and my my what skills she has, she very conventional in her moves but is sweet enough to improvise under your guidance, not great kisser, she has a huge ass (she is chubby) but makes it up with her height must be over 5.6.

Face- 8.

Body- 6.

Boobs- 6 (big but saggy).

Ass- 7.

GFE- 7.

Damages- 1.5 k counter + .2 tips.

Lake market (Egyptian queen).

Also liked boudi, so ma both senior (is a big time squitter, tall and dark with 38 dd, saggy) and junior so ma (short fair, big firm breast, but not very GFE).

Nightlife95
06-15-17, 08:28
Hey guys,

I am new to this forum. Can anyone give me contacts of dominating HW who likes ATM.

HayCinth
06-15-17, 10:04

Face- 7/10.

Figure- 6/10.

Boobs- 9/10.

GFE- 8/10.

Damages- 1.5 k with FS + .5 tip (as she extra sweet).Can you PM me the phone number of this place please.

RaghuBhai
06-15-17, 15:26
Last week I visited KD for first time after entered the first lane I found one lady sitting in front bldg asked her about Sita Bhabi she said she is her sister then I follow her to 1st floor shows me 3 girl Alo, Bina & Kiran both I choose Kiran for 1 HR she said everything available except anal & DFK then started with BBBJ fucked her in every position she is not a time watcher finally enjoyed 1 HR.

Damage - 700.

CristalZeroX
06-15-17, 16:29
Hi Folks,

Read thanks to Raghubar & Mazza123 for their response to my last post & contacts sharing. Could open my account in Kolkata & it was good. Thanks again.

Got some time last week for hunt so contacted Sonali (SP), Dev (SP), Priyanka & an other one through locato. Response of all were good. Got following pics from Dev & Sonali which included wide range from young to HW. Choose the girl sitting in blue top & Jeans from Dev.

Turned out to be a very good experience. Quite a lovely lady & very charming attitude. Loved her. No time watcher nor is the SP. Had enough time to go slowly & enjoy at fullest. Exactly the same I wished for. Spent good time talking & cuddling.

My report:

Face- 9/10.

Body- 9/10.

Boobs- 10/10. Huge.Could you please tell me where I can get the real SP?

I found lots of contact from locanto and backpage. But have a doubt that are they real or not.

Please your help will be highly appreciable.

I am coming Kolkata last week of this month.

Searching a good SP.

Thanks in advance.

Andy1337
06-15-17, 17:56
Have earlier also mentioned about angel with I at beck be this time will tell you about memo.

Silver (translate in Bengali, underwear brand) is a fantasy come true, she has typical bong eyes very beautiful with kohl they are killer, skin is buttery smooth with fairest complexion you will get, and my my what skills she has, she very conventional in her moves but is sweet enough to improvise under your guidance, not great kisser, she has a huge ass (she is chubby) but makes it up with her height must be over 5.6.

Face- 8.

Body- 6.

Ass- 7.

GFE- 7.

Also liked boudi, so ma both senior (is a big time squitter, tall and dark with 38 dd, saggy) and junior so ma (short fair, big firm breast, but not very GFE).The Egyptian is at 7 DSB Road? Who are the good women there? Any BBBJ?

Johnny186
06-15-17, 18:31
Hi!

I m new to this city. I'm from Hyderabad. Can anyone help me with indi digits and good MP locations with name of the girl.

Please inbox me.

Thank you.

Wish you happy and safe mongering.

StBernard
06-15-17, 21:19
Hi Folks,

My report:

Face- 9/10.

Body- 9/10.Hi!

I am a newbie and I don't have contacts. Speaking frankly, because I don't want to pretend that I can also return your favour by giving more contacts. Will you please share with me the contact details of Dev (Kestopur)? My PM is active. Thanks!

IAmTheBest
06-16-17, 02:18
Nice FR. Is FS available. If yes, what is the going rate. Thanks.

Have earlier also mentioned about angel with I at beck be this time will tell you about memo.

Face- 8.

Body- 6.

Ass- 7.

GFE- 7.

Also liked boudi, so ma both senior (is a big time squitter, tall and dark with 38 dd, saggy) and junior so ma (short fair, big firm breast, but not very GFE).

AkashHot
06-16-17, 04:39
Will be visiting Kolkata next month. This time, want to explore something new. Planning to explore Lake market Egyptian queen spa. Can someone please ping me the details?

EnjoyEnjoy
06-16-17, 05:48

Face- 7/10.

Figure- 6/10.

Boobs- 9/10.

GFE- 8/10.

Damages- 1.5 k with FS + .5 tip (as she extra sweet).Can you please provide the co-ordinates.

NeedFrSex
06-16-17, 10:42
Could you please tell me where I can get the real SP?

I found lots of contact from locanto and backpage. But have a doubt that are they real or not.

Please your help will be highly appreciable.

I am coming Kolkata last week of this month.

Searching a good SP.

Thanks in advance.Locanto & backpage contacts are on luck. Its 50-50 chance of fake. One can try. But if you want trustworthy, I feel take support from here. For instance you can contact Sonali or Joy. They are good & safe.

LoveMaker16
06-16-17, 18:43
Will be visiting Kolkata next month. This time, want to explore something new. Planning to explore Lake market Egyptian queen spa. Can someone please ping me the details?There is one Thai Spa at Lake Mall, but never heard of any Egyptian queen spa. Are you referring the former or is there any new spa which has opened recently?

Hope senior members can guide us.

Regards.

Soumya204
06-16-17, 20:32
Please can any senior member please share me the contacts of these two, I really want their service ASAP. Kindly PM me, I will Reciprocate you by all over some Kolkata contacts. I am dry since from 2 months. I need some enjoyment ASAP. Kindly share the contacts of these two & from Dum Dum some HW also share me.

Bravo4221
06-17-17, 05:25
Please can any senior member please share me the contacts of these two, I really want their service ASAP. Kindly PM me, I will Reciprocate you by all over some Kolkata contacts. I am dry since from 2 months. I need some enjoyment ASAP. Kindly share the contacts of these two & from Dum Dum some HW also share me.Hey,

Can somebody give me the no. Of girl in second pic.

SugarHard
06-17-17, 11:49
Is that Cleopatra Spa The Egyptian Queen spa kindly guide us.

Shayan2016
06-17-17, 11:58
22.538757, 88.364361.

Map it.Today I visit that area. In ground floor there is a ophthalmologist.

There is a garmebt shop and diagonisting center. But how can I approach in second floor. Is there any specific name.

Soumya204
06-17-17, 14:18
Kindly tell me about this Indie contact share me on my PM whether she is independent or SP jointed no problem, kindly share, still dry I am. Happy mongering. Thank you.

GuavaForU
06-17-17, 18:07
Hello mate,

I am visiting Kolkata in first week of August along with my GF. We will stay there for 3 nights. We belong to different state than Kolkata. I am dilemma, can we stay together hussle free in hotel? I am looking for couple friendly hotel, I am aware with stayuncle, still any personal experience can much help. I have 4000-6000/- per day budget. My PM is activated any specific hotel name can help me out.

Thank you.

Follower
06-18-17, 01:27
Hello mate,

I am visiting Kolkata in first week of August along with my GF. We will stay there for 3 nights. We belong to different state than Kolkata. I am dilemma, can we stay together hussle free in hotel? I am looking for couple friendly hotel, I am aware with stayuncle, still any personal experience can much help. I have 4000-6000/- per day budget. My PM is activated any specific hotel name can help me out.

Thank you.Go for Hotel Esteem in Bhowanipore. You can get it from the Stayuncle site. I use it when I am in Kolkata, no hassles at all.

Bang4444
06-18-17, 03:59
Yeah, planning to visit kolkata next month.

I am reading the posts to get familiarize myself with the place and set-up.

If brothers here can help with reliable guide contact for SG (I have Netai). It would help a lot.

Thanks.

VickkyDonor
06-18-17, 05:21
For 6 K you can get Park or Park Prime or any other good hotel.

Don't need Stay Uncle specifically for being with your GF.

Hello mate,

Thank you.

DazedRaj
06-18-17, 08:06
Hi,

I'm new in Kolkata; from Dhaka. Can share quality contacts in Dhaka for Calcutta referrals.

CristalZeroX
06-18-17, 15:35
Hello all,

I am coming Kolkata this 26 June.

Contacted with some SP through Backpage and Locanto.

One SP name Rahul gave me some pics.

I don't know weather its real or not. His number ending with (340).

He is demanding 12-15 k for ST.

I am really searching a good SP with better chicks. Budget is okay for me. For ST 12-15 k is okay.

Please give me some suggestion or if you have better one feel free to share.

Here I have attached some pics.

CristalZeroX
06-18-17, 17:40
Hi,

Another SP his name is joy gave me those chicks and telling me 8 K for ST and 15 k for LT.

Could anyone give me the review about the reliability and the price for those chicks as well.

Thanks in advance.

Also if you have the experience then please share.

FunLuv
06-18-17, 20:01
Hi,

Have heard lot about Priyanka AH and her service. Wanted to taste her. Tried to find her pic in the FRs but no luck. Can any kind monger pm me her contact details and reference?

And if someone has her photo please post.

WingMancbe
06-18-17, 22:46
Hello all,

I am really searching a good SP with better chicks. Budget is okay for me. For ST 12-15 k is okay.

Here I have attached some pics.Looks fake bro. At least the sixth image watermarked as Laila is a small time actress and Facebook celeb Komal Jha. I think you better ignore this SP and try someone else.

IAmTheBest
06-19-17, 03:11
I agree. Seems fake. I had contacted the SP something back had a similar experience.

The pics sent were too good to be true. Yet seemed very fishy.

Looks fake bro. At least the sixth image watermarked as Laila is a small time actress and Facebook celeb Komal Jha. I think you better ignore this SP and try someone else..

MeOops
06-19-17, 03:56
Buddy,

10 K is too much for a good ST in kolkata You should be able to get LT at max 10 K with better chicks.

Better to get reliable contacts through seniors here than go and venture of your own.

I have recently deleted all my contacts since I lost my mobile and contacts were synced with gmail. Don't want to give to anyone (or worse to LE). Otherwise could have helped you. Will try to find some contacts for you though.

Hoping your PM is active??

Hi,

Another SP his name is joy gave me those chicks and telling me 8 K for ST and 15 k for LT.

Could anyone give me the review about the reliability and the price for those chicks as well.

Thanks in advance.

NeedFrSex
06-19-17, 06:34
Please can any senior member please share me the contacts of these two, I really want their service ASAP. Kindly PM me, I will Reciprocate you by all over some Kolkata contacts. I am dry since from 2 months. I need some enjoyment ASAP. Kindly share the contacts of these two & from Dum Dum some HW also share me.Both are with same SP Joy. Didn't try anyone. Asked for second one but he himself said that service might not be worthy of the money spent. Your call now.

DekaLora
06-19-17, 08:16
Hello all,

Here I have attached some pics.At least 2 of these photos are from Delhi. These girls are from a SP in Delhi. So avoid this SP. He is fake.

Moreover please don't pay 12 k for ST. It's not about how much you can afford, it's about how much these girls deserve.

Moreover since you are ready to pay 12 k for ST, this SP is trying to lure you with fake profiles. At this rate, most probably you will end up paying 12 k for some girl who is otherwise available for 2/3 k. So, while mongering, always pretend to be poor, irrespective of your real financial status.

Never agree to rates like 12 k for ST.

Wear ordinary cloths, watch, shoes etc.

Carry the minimum cash needed.

Never show off, else you will invite trouble.

DekaLora
06-19-17, 08:19
Does the number of Joy ends with 353? He has better chicks at less than half of what is he quoting you.

Hi,

Thanks in advance.

DekaLora
06-19-17, 08:21
If you have 12/15 k to spend for ST, you better fly to Delhi and get a CIS girl there. You total cost including the return fare will be less than 15 k in that case.

Hello all,

Here I have attached some pics.

RampantHardon
06-19-17, 08:36
Nice FR. Is FS available. If yes, what is the going rate. Thanks.Dnt even think of asking the rates just tell them that you are frequent to other MPs so 1500 for FS and dnt tip the girls over. 5 k ever they are happy with. 2 k.

But fix the rate before you select the girls either at the counter, or in yur cabin with the SP, they would insist that you speak to the girls dnt fall for it. The girl will say first take message then we will discuss extra as it is done in proper spas and dude this not a spa by ne means and dnt expect any fancy massages, go for bang Wham thank you maam.

The above is for all three MP BeckB,(Menoka, and Cleopatra are partners and often barter clients you get loads of verities) Menoka has huge number of girls to the tune 15 or more while Cleopatra has 5-6.

RampantHardon
06-19-17, 08:40
Today I visit that area. In ground floor there is a ophthalmologist.

There is a garmebt shop and diagonisting center. But how can I approach in second floor. Is there any specific name.On second floor on the right the white door ring the bell, some will open it and get in.

Anoozie
06-19-17, 08:43
Hi,

I am new in Kolkata. Can you share the contact details. Happy to share some contact of SP in Bangalore and Mumbai.

Thanks.

RascalsHole
06-19-17, 09:10
Picture of the girl attached.

Taken from her DP. I think some of you might know her.I had sex with this girl yesterday. She is amazing. Short but beautiful with good curves and big boobs. Good behavior, bit of attitude and very talkative but I loved everything about her.

She even gave me a blowjob without asking for it. When I was sucking her boobs I saw injury scars on both her boobs. On asking she said she had wild sex with her boyfriend a few days ago and he bit her boobs which have left injury marks. Anyway, after the deed I got dressed and was leaving and could not find my mobile. So I asked her to use her mobile to call my no and she gave me without hesitating. I found my mobile and her mobile no. Anyway I don't call these girls ever as I want to keep my normal life and this secret life separate. If anyone wants her no. PM me.

I have noticed something peculiar about prem bandhan building. Girls in this buiding are more friendly and have better behavior than other buildings. Girls here really want to please ther customer and sometimes give extra service to even first time vistors. I have visited girls on all floors of PB and all girls are friendly. But girls in top floor are the best. So, I will recommend prem bandhan above other buildings and ask everyone to visit prem bandhan and see the difference.

FatalFuck
06-19-17, 10:31
All the seasoned mongers out here most have heard about Jyoti, the inde with nice boobs and Bhojpuri accent. Some of us have tried her too including me at 4.5 k.

Gave a call at her number ending with 466. A lady took the call and informed that now she uses the number as Jyoti shifted to Bangalore and she looks after her "work" here as Jyoti became SP.

On asking she sent me few pics which I am attaching here with the price range of 8.5 to 10.5 k for ST which I found ridiculous and didn't proceed further.

Please look at the photos guys and let me know if anyone tried anybody of them. If yes what was the damages and how was the service.

NB: I found some of the girl common with Sonali's collection. . don't know how.

Cheers.

DekaLora
06-19-17, 10:59
I had sex with this girl yesterday. She is amazing. Short but beautiful with good curves and big boobs. Good behavior, bit of attitude and very talkative but I loved everything about her.

She even gave me a blowjob without asking for it. When I was sucking her boobs I saw injury scars on both her boobs. On asking she said she had wild sex with her boyfriend a few days ago and he bit her boobs which have left injury marks. Anyway, after the deed I got dressed and was leaving and could not find my mobile. So I asked her to use her mobile to call my no and she gave me without hesitating. I found my mobile and her mobile no. Anyway I don't call these girls ever as I want to keep my normal life and this secret life separate. If anyone wants her no. PM me.

I have noticed something peculiar about prem bandhan building. Girls in this buiding are more friendly and have better behavior than other buildings. Girls here really want to please ther customer and sometimes give extra service to even first time vistors. I have visited girls on all floors of PB and all girls are friendly. But girls in top floor are the best. So, I will recommend prem bandhan above other buildings and ask everyone to visit prem bandhan and see the difference.What's the current rate in PB and other premium buildings in SG?

Mazza123
06-19-17, 12:09
Hello guys,

Had never before today tried a SP so planned on it for today and let me tell you for starters was a bit sceptical but later upon reaching there found the actual supplier and he actually got me a cheaper deal 4 k St and the girl was someone else to who I selected but surprisingly really nice she was north east girl. It was a great experience sorry don't have photos can share the so and the girls name but for that I would like you guys whoever messages me to inbox me a south Kolkata indie other than priyand shy (Hindi) kinds want new so please message with details if you want details.

Happy mongering.

Assassins88
06-19-17, 15:11

Wake up guys. Don't let your dick rule your brain.So where is Tina now?

Buffy333
06-19-17, 15:23
Can some one please help with the co-ordinates or maybe some more details of this place? Will be in Kol this weekend and A has been a long time wish. Can you please help me. PM activates.

So I want to add my bit of experience at this now famous place. If you want to know any details about it just RTFF.

Went there yesterday, and had booked an appointment with H, as already recommended by this forum, beforehand to make sure that she would be available. Massage started in usual manner, no dispo from the start, She poured oil and massaged for about 40 minutes. Good strong massage in my opinion, little bit of bum massage. She played with the balls more after I turned around and after johnny started saluting I put my hand on her ass to let her know what I wanted. Soon she finished massage and took of her clothes, started a regular B2B with lots of oil, little bit of ball sucking, CBJ etc. I squeezed her tits a few times then went on to rub the clit. Very soon I slide my hand further back and put one finger, then another into her asshole. She was well prepared for it. Negotiated 500 more for anal and then she got on all fours and put some oil on her asshole and allowed me to fuck her for a good 10 minutes like that, It was full on face down ass up. Then I put her into prone position and fucked her ass another 10 minutes, she surprisingly handled it well. Came soon after, showered and left...

ACreativeJinx
06-19-17, 15:31
Today I visit that area. In ground floor there is a ophthalmologist.

There is a garmebt shop and diagonisting center. But how can I approach in second floor. Is there any specific name.Thanks rampanthardon for the clues, I figured out this place and the door on the right on the second floor. Got in but was denied service. They asked for reference, a name or number of the client who sent me. This is an undercover thing and they looked freaked out when I had no reference to give and found out about the place. I don't have PM and can't ask your name, so this place is no show for me until I get subscription to get your or anyone else's reference. They said they post ads in papers and JD, and I'll have to come through that. Any clues on how to find this places number on those two?

HayCinth
06-19-17, 15:35
Locanto & backpage contacts are on luck. Its 50-50 chance of fake. One can try. But if you want trustworthy, I feel take support from here. For instance you can contact Sonali or Joy. They are good & safe.Hi,

Could you kindly PM me their phone numbers. Sonali and Joy. Thanks.

HayCinth
06-19-17, 15:56
Visited a MP near Deshapriya Park recently. As usual was not allowed to chose the girl but was given a pretty girl with good figure. After 15 min of massage, she hinted extras and I asked if two girls will massage together. She readily agreed and called two other girls to pick from. I chose the one with better figure. Once inside, both of them undressed fully, oiled themselves and joined me. One attended to upper half of me and the other the lower half and they changed places every five minutes. Both were tall, with very firm boobs and ass. Then they gave me an excellent sandwich massage. It was an wonderful experience. Guys you must try it.

TheSexGuru
06-19-17, 17:25
This is a really good piece of advice.

Thanks.

At least 2 of these photos are from Delhi. These girls are from a SP in Delhi. So avoid this SP. He is fake.

Moreover please don't pay 12 k for ST. It's not about how much you can afford, it's about how much these girls deserve.

Moreover since you are ready to pay 12 k for ST, this SP is trying to lure you with fake profiles. At this rate, most probably you will end up paying 12 k for some girl who is otherwise available for 2/3 k. So, while mongering, always pretend to be poor, irrespective of your real financial status.

Never agree to rates like 12 k for ST.

Wear ordinary cloths, watch, shoes etc.

Carry the minimum cash needed.

Never show off, else you will invite trouble.

Rahul128
06-19-17, 18:40
I am coming to Kolkata on 20th and staying for 2 days. Please help me with SP or Indi who can provide service at P (Garden) hotel (Garden). After long time I going to visit Kolkata. Please help me guys.