PDA

View Full Version : Calcutta

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119

Follower
06-19-17, 23:55
Visited a MP near Deshapriya Park recently. As usual was not allowed to chose the girl but was given a pretty girl with good figure. After 15 min of massage, she hinted extras and I asked if two girls will massage together. She readily agreed and called two other girls to pick from. I chose the one with better figure. Once inside, both of them undressed fully, oiled themselves and joined me. One attended to upper half of me and the other the lower half and they changed places every five minutes. Both were tall, with very firm boobs and ass. Then they gave me an excellent sandwich massage. It was an wonderful experience. Guys you must try it.Hi,

Any pointers about location and pricing for 2.

Follower
06-20-17, 00:01
Can some one please help with the co-ordinates or maybe some more details of this place? Will be in Kol this weekend and A has been a long time wish. Can you please help me. PM activates.Next to HDFC near Kasba Acropolis. Keep the price down.

Shekhar647
06-20-17, 05:14
All the seasoned mongers out here most have heard about Jyoti, the inde with nice boobs and Bhojpuri accent. Some of us have tried her too including me at 4.5 k.

Gave a call at her number ending with 466. A lady took the call and informed that now she uses the number as Jyoti shifted to Bangalore and she looks after her "work" here as Jyoti became SP.

On asking she sent me few pics which I am attaching here with the price range of 8.5 to 10.5 k for ST which I found ridiculous and didn't proceed further.

Please look at the photos guys and let me know if anyone tried anybody of them. If yes what was the damages and how was the service.

NB: I found some of the girl common with Sonali's collection. . don't know how.

Cheers.I have had the girl in the skirt - 15 k. Two shots. The pic is correct and she is good. Very cooperative and amazing lips if you are in DFK.

Rahul128
06-20-17, 07:05
Need help guys.

I am coming down to Kolkata on 20th and will be staying for 2 days. Please help me with SP or Indi details who can provide me service at P (Garden) hotel (Garden). After a long time I am going to visit Kolkata. Please help me guys.

Buffy333
06-20-17, 07:46
Thanks a lot bro. Don't worry I will not hike the price. I have the same philosophy.

Next to HDFC near Kasba Acropolis. Keep the price down.

Prabasi77
06-20-17, 08:23
Hello friends,

I am in the city after a long time and requesting your help for credible SP / Indie contact, pointers. I had a bad experience last time around with a SP I connected from Locanta. It was a bait and switch. So requesting for help. My PM is open. I can help if people are travelling to Tijuana (Mexico) (I will call it the mecca of hobbying), Vancouver and London. Tijuana is very different from Pattaya. The girls allowed me to take some snaps mostly with face covered and am sharing pics of 3 girls I recently encountered in Tijuana. The one in the pink is a keeper.

Stay safe. Happy mongering.

DekaLora
06-20-17, 11:16
Hello everyone,

Got the attached images from an SP with number ending 445. Was told to come down to Shyambazar metro station and connect. Haven't had any prior experience with this SP.

Has anybody tried these birds or can authenticate this SP? Will it be safe?

Cheers!The last girl is available with an SP in Delhi. So obviously this SP in Kolkata is fake.

ThereForYou
06-20-17, 12:44
Well after a hectic Monday schedule just had time and energy to venture out for the most talked about Egyptian Queen.

Nothing much to describe on the venture. But a word of caution and advice to all fellow mongers.

The rate is all inclusive 1.5 k and max tip is .2 to the girl.

Don't imagine to get a massage but good things that the girls are responsive to arousal and co-operative.

They have started to charge extra inside the cabin, be firm and negate all such request from the girl.

Enjoy before its too crowded or the MP loose the girls.

Krrishlbz7
06-20-17, 15:23
Guys,

This SP nowadays, does give very good photos of young girl, but when you visit her den, she will call some local cheap bhabhi of aged 30+. Which will not able to satisfy any one need.

So request you all to kindly avoid Sonali.

CristalZeroX
06-20-17, 16:18
Telephone numbers are not allowed on the open Forum.

A3

JamesFromHeave
06-20-17, 17:26
Yes. Same thing happen with me twice.

After that, I stop visiting her place.

Guys,

This SP nowadays, does give very good photos of young girl, but when you visit her den, she will call some local cheap bhabhi of aged 30+. Which will not able to satisfy any one need.

So request you all to kindly avoid Sonali.

SandipWantSex
06-20-17, 17:48
Hi Folks,

Read thanks to Raghubar & Mazza123 for their response to my last post & contacts sharing. Could open my account in Kolkata & it was good. Thanks again.

Got some time last week for hunt so contacted Sonali (SP), Dev (SP), Priyanka & an other one through locato. Response of all were good. Got following pics from Dev & Sonali which included wide range from young to HW. Choose the girl sitting in blue top & Jeans from Dev.

Turned out to be a very good experience. Quite a lovely lady & very charming attitude. Loved her. No time watcher nor is the SP. Had enough time to go slowly & enjoy at fullest. Exactly the same I wished for. Spent good time talking & cuddling.

My report:

Face- 9/10.

Body- 9/10.Bro,

Could you pass dev SP number.

HayCinth
06-20-17, 17:55
Hi,

Any pointers about location and pricing for 2.PM me please.

RascalsHole
06-20-17, 17:59
What's the current rate in PB and other premium buildings in SG?Most premium baris rates are dance / shot for 1 hour—RS3200.

New building in front of prem bandhan—RS2600.

Rupsree—RS4200.

Tramline side minimum RS300 to anything. Be careful on going alone in tramline side. Recently I went in a bari on tramline side, I was showed around 15 girls, I did not like anyone and was about to leave, the SP said I have to pay him RS300 even if I do nothing as his fees. I argued but there were many men with him so chose a random girl, fucked her and paid him RS300, then left.

MumbaiSucks
06-20-17, 19:10
I am still clueless about the lcoation or the real name. Someone has suggested Cleopatra. Can we have some better clue please?

Well after a hectic Monday schedule just had time and energy to venture out for the most talked about Egyptian Queen.

Nothing much to describe on the venture. But a word of caution and advice to all fellow mongers.

Don't imagine to get a massage but good things that the girls are responsive to arousal and co-operative.

They have started to charge extra inside the cabin, be firm and negate all such request from the girl.

Enjoy before its too crowded or the MP loose the girls.===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

ChinChinChoo
06-21-17, 02:26
HI Pal,

Could you please help with the name and contact of this spa and also how much you paid for the 2 girls.

Thanks a lot.

CCC.

Asked if two girls will massage together. She readily agreed and called two other girls to pick from. I chose the one with better figure. Once inside, both of them undressed fully, oiled themselves and joined me. One attended to upper half of me and the other the lower half and they changed places every five minutes. Both were tall, with very firm boobs and ass. Then they gave me an excellent sandwich massage. It was an wonderful experience. Guys you must try it.

Loincloth
06-21-17, 05:32
I'm visiting the City of Joy for a few days, and have some spare money to spend. This time, I want to try something high end, and I can spend 10-15 k on one visit. Now, saying that to someone will definitely get me ripped off. What are my options?

I'm looking for a higher quality experience over standard SG, or massage parlours. Any advice from the veterans?

DekaLora
06-21-17, 07:24
Most premium baris rates are dance / shot for 1 hourRS3200.

New building in front of prem bandhanRS2600.

RupsreeRS4200.

Tramline side minimum RS300 to anything. Be careful on going alone in tramline side. Recently I went in a bari on tramline side, I was showed around 15 girls, I did not like anyone and was about to leave, the SP said I have to pay him RS300 even if I do nothing as his fees. I argued but there were many men with him so chose a random girl, fucked her and paid him RS300, then left.Only Rs. 300/- ? How was the quality of these 300 chicks.

This is what confuses me in SG. Services are available from 300 to 3,000/ So I am never sure if I am paying the right price for the right girl.

DekaLora
06-21-17, 12:59
There was a time this forum was full of reports about SG. But for last few months there is hardly any reports of SG.

Just wanted to know, what happened, Are people fed up of SG or is there any other reason?

DekaLora
06-21-17, 13:00
Planning a trip to SG on 26th.

26th being a holiday for Eid, will there be any negative impact on SG due to Eid? Will girls be available on Eid?

Paidalyatri
06-21-17, 14:08
Coming to Kolkata in 1st week of July on a fun trip. I am sg lover. This time want to enjoy dance with 3/4 friends and real fun afterwards. Cost may be shared or be gifted. Newbies may be benefited by this opportunity. As I may guide a lot for cost effective action. Interested may pm their contact no as I will go there with cheap mobile.

Paidalyatri
06-21-17, 14:14
There was a time this forum was full of reports about SG. But for last few months there is hardly any reports of SG.

Just wanted to know, what happened, Are people fed up of SG or is there any other reason?Sg is an open market hence no need of much help. While other I. E. Mps, sp,inde are hidden treasures. And proper hints are necessary to enjoy there.

TheSexGuru
06-21-17, 15:50
There would be no noticeable effect on 26th, feel free to visit.

While there are Muslim girls who will take a day off, so will Muslim customers.

The place is run by bihari Hindu pimps, so it would be business as usual.

Don't forget to take a pimp, don't go alone.

And don't forget to write your FR in detail.

Planning a trip to SG on 26th.

26th being a holiday for Eid, will there be any negative impact on SG due to Eid? Will girls be available on Eid?

HayCinth
06-21-17, 17:11
HI Pal,

Could you please help with the name and contact of this spa and also how much you paid for the 2 girls.

Thanks a lot.

CCC.

Asked if two girls will massage together. She readily agreed and called two other girls to pick from. I chose the one with better figure. Once inside, both of them undressed fully, oiled themselves and joined me. One attended to upper half of me and the other the lower half and they changed places every five minutes. Both were tall, with very firm boobs and ass. Then they gave me an excellent sandwich massage. It was an wonderful experience. Guys you must try it.PM me please.

D Cups
06-21-17, 17:53
Hi Prabasi,

Sorry I don't go to India but would like contact info on the Tijuana one in the pink if you have it. At least tell me what club please and her name if you remember. Can't PM you until you join up. It's only $20 and well worth it.

Hello friends,

I can help if people are travelling to Tijuana (Mexico) (I will call it the mecca of hobbying), Vancouver and London. T. The one in the pink is a keeper.

Stay safe. Happy mongering.

LoveMaker16
06-21-17, 18:59
First I want to thank them who replied to my PM and shared information.

After reading so many posts I decided to visit Osmosis Spa at Kasba.

Here is the full review and my first on this forum.

I called the spa in the afternoon and made appointment with Dona at 4 PM for Deep Tissue Massage.

It was only because I did not want to take any chance with other girls.

I reached Acropolis Mall 15 minutes early. But it took some time to find the exact place. (beside HDFC ATM on main road).

Still I managed to get there on time.

I went upstairs and the guy at counter greeted me with smile. I mentioned about prior appointment.

After taking the counter charge, he took me to a single room with attached bath. The ambience was very good.

As I was undressing, (with a towel) Dona came inside. After chit-chat for few seconds I laid on the bed with my face down.

She first asked whether I want medium or strong massage. I opted for strong.

Next thing I remember, she was sitting on my back giving me very good oil massage. (which I really needed).

Then I turned around and she started concentrating on lower part of body. While doing so she was touching my johnny.

I took that opportunity and asked for extra. She agreed for FS and quoted her price. We did mutual undressing.

Next 30 minutes or so was kind of sweet dream.

About Dona:

Face - 6/10.

Body - 6/10.

Boobs- 9/10.

P- 8/10.

Very cooperative and satisfactory.

Not very good kisser.

WIR. Yes.

Charges:

Counter + FS + Tips = 1800 + 2500 + 200 (tried to negotiate but of no good, so settled with her quote).

Happy Mongering.

Regards.

Trvis
06-21-17, 20:46
Where is it. Please help I am new.

Enjoy before its too crowded or the MP loose the girls.

RascalsHole
06-21-17, 21:26
Only Rs. 300/- ? How was the quality of these 300 chicks.

This is what confuses me in SG. Services are available from 300 to 3,000/ So I am never sure if I am paying the right price for the right girl.On the subject of baris near tramline side which are near to BK pal more, you can get girls for as low as rs300 and you don't need pimp to go there. Some girls provide you BBBJ and other service for rs1 k to rs2 k. But as you go alone there is always risk of being cheated or looted no matter how old a monger you are. But the advantage is you can get a girl as dark as coal to diamond like gem of a girl at under rs1 k (this is why it is 0 to 100). Anyway, I normally visit premium baris from sovabazar metro side as I am fond of beautiful girls and go to tramline side every once in a while for change of taste or for adrenaline like adventure.

RascalsHole
06-21-17, 21:32
At Fresh Meat. Clear your inbox as I am unable to PM you.

Avishek
06-21-17, 23:07
I'm visiting the City of Joy for a few days, and have some spare money to spend. This time, I want to try something high end, and I can spend 10-15 k on one visit. Now, saying that to someone will definitely get me ripped off. What are my options?

I'm looking for a higher quality experience over standard SG, or massage parlours. Any advice from the veterans?"She is a celebrity door ***** at hhi disc thrice a year maybe. 20 k no bargaining, rooms included behind Taj gateway, 48 hrs prior intimation required."

Fresh Meat
06-22-17, 01:55
At Fresh Meat. Clear your inbox as I am unable to PM you.Done mate.

HornySenior
06-22-17, 02:18
Hello friends,

I am in the city after a long time and requesting your help for credible SP / Indie contact, pointers. I had a bad experience last time around with a SP I connected from Locanta. It was a bait and switch. So requesting for help. My PM is open. I can help if people are travelling to Tijuana (Mexico) (I will call it the mecca of hobbying), Vancouver and London. Tijuana is very different from Pattaya. The girls allowed me to take some snaps mostly with face covered and am sharing pics of 3 girls I recently encountered in Tijuana. The one in the pink is a keeper.

Stay safe. Happy mongering.Bro,

What do you mean by "Keeper"? Service provider or something else? Kindly enlighten.

Prabasi77
06-22-17, 04:22
Hi Prabasi,

Sorry I don't go to India but would like contact info on the Tijuana one in the pink if you have it. At least tell me what club please and her name if you remember. Can't PM you until you join up. It's only $20 and well worth it.I got her from HK bar. Bargain hard and got GFE for $90.

Prabasi77
06-22-17, 04:26
Bro,

What do you mean by "Keeper"? Service provider or something else? Kindly enlighten.Someone worth just keeping to yourself. She was very good GFE.

Paidalyatri
06-22-17, 04:36
Recd pm of some friends asking about rate in sg baris and contact of pimp. Much is on forum. You need not any particular pimp there as no one is your faithful. They guide you for 30%comission from girl. So roam freely and choose random a girl or pimp except roadside girls.

Bravo4221
06-22-17, 06:06
"She is a celebrity door ***** at hhi disc thrice a year maybe. 20 k no bargaining, rooms included behind Taj gateway, 48 hrs prior intimation required."Hey brother,

How to get number. From please activate your PM.

RedHot MyGirl
06-22-17, 07:42
There would be no noticeable effect on 26th, feel free to visit.

While there are Muslim girls who will take a day off, so will Muslim customers.

The place is run by bihari Hindu pimps, so it would be business as usual.

Don't forget to take a pimp, don't go alone.

And don't forget to write your FR in detail.Thanks mate, as I would also be in the city between June 26-30.

I like Agre-waali fair girls in SG.

But I don't know in which Baris do they stay.

Further, would it be better if I get down at Sobabazaar metro and approach SG through next right turn?

Thanks in anticipation mate.

Would appreciate it.

Fresh Meat
06-22-17, 09:30
Hi,

The current going rates for MP is 1500 per 1 HR per shot some are giving 2 hrs for the same rate but shot is one if you want to go for 2 girls or 2 shots it is 2500 rs no need to give any tips to the girl and spoil her. You can negotiate with MP from second time need not pay what he says ask him to consider and he or she will do. Nobody wants to loose a regular customer.

If you want the digits of MP then PM me.

GreatCasanova
06-22-17, 10:18

I'm looking for a higher quality experience over standard SG, or massage parlours. Any advice from the veterans?For high end actress and model PM me. Some are my friends.

Bravo4221
06-22-17, 11:40
"She is a celebrity door ***** at hhi disc thrice a year maybe. 20 k no bargaining, rooms included behind Taj gateway, 48 hrs prior intimation required."Hey brother activate your PM.

LittleTree
06-22-17, 13:44
Dnt even think of asking the rates just tell them that you are frequent to other MPs so 1500 for FS and dnt tip the girls over. 5 k ever they are happy with. 2 k.

But fix the rate before you select the girls either at the counter, or in yur cabin with the SP, they would insist that you speak to the girls dnt fall for it. The girl will say first take message then we will discuss extra as it is done in proper spas and dude this not a spa by ne means and dnt expect any fancy massages, go for bang Wham thank you maam.

The above is for all three MP BeckB,(Menoka, and Cleopatra are partners and often barter clients you get loads of verities) Menoka has huge number of girls to the tune 15 or more while Cleopatra has 5-6.Kindly inform locations.

Andy1337
06-22-17, 14:11
First I want to thank them who replied to my PM and shared information.

After reading so many posts I decided to visit Osmosis Spa at Kasba.

Here is the full review and my first on this forum.

I called the spa in the afternoon and made appointment with Dona at 4 PM for Deep Tissue Massage.

It was only because I did not want to take any chance with other girls.

I reached Acropolis Mall 15 minutes early. But it took some time to find the exact place. (beside HDFC ATM on main road).

Still I managed to get there on time.

I went upstairs and the guy at counter greeted me with smile. I mentioned about prior appointment.

After taking the counter charge, he took me to a single room with attached bath. The ambience was very good..I would like to once again remind you about how the rates work and how you're supposed to stick to a standard price. People willy nilly paying for whatever a girl asks is really the worst business strategy possible. For O Spa please stick to paying only 2 k for FS (This includes full B2B, CBJ or BBBJ, and pussy fuck) and you can add 500 for backdoor access (Though try to negotiate that within the 2 k as well). Start bringing down rates in this city by denying their excess charges and see how much change we can bring about through a little unity.

LoveMaker16
06-22-17, 15:24
I would like to once again remind you about how the rates work and how you're supposed to stick to a standard price. People willy nilly paying for whatever a girl asks is really the worst business strategy possible. For O Spa please stick to paying only 2 k for FS (This includes full B2B, CBJ or BBBJ, and pussy fuck) and you can add 500 for backdoor access (Though try to negotiate that within the 2 k as well). Start bringing down rates in this city by denying their excess charges and see how much change we can bring about through a little unity.Thanks for the useful piece of advise. It will definitely be remembered during future encounters.

Regards.

Ritesh3978
06-22-17, 16:11
Hello to all the members,

Can you please PM me the numbers of some housewives from Dumdum? Heard there are many who does it for free also, please PM some numbers of housewives with value for money.

Thanks in advance.

HayCinth
06-22-17, 16:58
Can any member please give details of dance and lay sequence at SG? Want to experience one. Please PM if required.

IAmTheBest
06-22-17, 17:37
I agree to the suggestion. Unless we check the prices we will be fleeced by these therapists. Earnest appeal to all.

I would like to once again remind you about how the rates work and how you're supposed to stick to a standard price. People willy nilly paying for whatever a girl asks is really the worst business strategy possible. For O Spa please stick to paying only 2 k for FS (This includes full B2B, CBJ or BBBJ, and pussy fuck) and you can add 500 for backdoor access (Though try to negotiate that within the 2 k as well). Start bringing down rates in this city by denying their excess charges and see how much change we can bring about through a little unity.

Gaganb357
06-22-17, 19:06
Hello Kolkata mongers from Delhi,

I am going to Kolkata around 5 July.

Are there clubs in Kolkata where there are college girls for dancing and touching like in Delhi?

Would you suggest going to SG? It has to be a hygienic and preferably a premium place.

Follower
06-23-17, 03:13
I agree to the suggestion. Unless we check the prices we will be fleeced by these therapists. Earnest appeal to all.At O spa, 2 k for everything, including A+. Keep it going, people.

Follower
06-23-17, 03:21
Dnt even think of asking the rates just tell them that you are frequent to other MPs so 1500 for FS and dnt tip the girls over. 5 k ever they are happy with. 2 k.

But fix the rate before you select the girls either at the counter, or in yur cabin with the SP, they would insist that you speak to the girls dnt fall for it. The girl will say first take message then we will discuss extra as it is done in proper spas and dude this not a spa by ne means and dnt expect any fancy massages, go for bang Wham thank you maam.

The above is for all three MP BeckB,(Menoka, and Cleopatra are partners and often barter clients you get loads of verities) Menoka has huge number of girls to the tune 15 or more while Cleopatra has 5-6.Down to 1.2 K. Menoka certainly.

Agreed about. 2 k tip, but I like to give a bit more for good service. Nothing more than. 5 k though.

RajRahuk1973
06-23-17, 03:55
"She is a celebrity door ***** at hhi disc thrice a year maybe. 20 k no bargaining, rooms included behind Taj gateway, 48 hrs prior intimation required."Dear Avishek,

Would you please share the detail I would reciprocate at Mumbai.

TheSexGuru
06-23-17, 05:33
Agrawali:

The best Girls you will find at Prem Bandhan in SG. The rate is 3200 per hour, don't overpay.

Here is the directions to Prem Bandhan in SG.

From Sovabazar Metro gate (The one besides Monginis), you will find a petrol pump opp the road just as you come out of the metro.

If you stand at the petrol pump, you will see a rectangular water tank on the opposite side left (while metro is on the right side).

Cross the road, continue towards this water tank, take the lane going inside and turn the first left. You will see many pimps, someone would already approach you. Just say you want to go to Prembandhan and he will do the rest.

Don't forget the report.

If you are not sure which girl to take, try the ones of the top floor. Otherwise, Neha on the first floor has looks that can beat any heroine.

Thanks mate, as I would also be in the city between June 26-30.

I like Agre-waali fair girls in SG.

But I don't know in which Baris do they stay.

Further, would it be better if I get down at Sobabazaar metro and approach SG through next right turn?

Thanks in anticipation mate.

Would appreciate it.

NeedFrSex
06-23-17, 07:47
Hi folks,

Does any one has any pointer on this lady? Got to know her from a site. Stating 3 k 1ST with place. Haven't tried so would not be able to ans any query.

HiFunda67
06-23-17, 11:32
Yesterday got a contact of a 22 yr old indie. From suburbs. Excellent service. Very very eager to please. This is my first post. Hence a short one. Average looking chick. Slim but fleshy figure. Ready to do anything. A newbie. Got turned on very fast. Tight and wet. Undressed herself quickly. BJ done very eagerly. But lacks expertise. Wot. Miss. Doggie. Eager for all. Started moaning from the very beginning.

Please share any indies contact senior members. I am new here and need leads.

Face- 6.

Boobs- 7. Tight. Over sensitive.

Pussy- 9. Tight.

GFE- 10.

Overall- 8.5.

Damages- 2000.

DekaLora
06-23-17, 12:38
A bit on the Kolkata's history. This 1979 report details how the business was run on those days.

As reported in here, police was paid 1 L monthly to ensure they don't interfere in SG. Imagine how much they would be paid these days.

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/sex-trade-booms-in-calcutta-city-becomes-haven-for-lonely-foreign-tourists/1/427246.html

RupeshKamboj
06-23-17, 16:20
I'm willing to spend 20 for a night with her. Please share digits.

"She is a celebrity door ***** at hhi disc thrice a year maybe. 20 k no bargaining, rooms included behind Taj gateway, 48 hrs prior intimation required."

IceCoolDelhi
06-23-17, 18:34
So tried the famous O spa today. Quite discreet and pretty tough to locate unless you take directions on the phone from them. Got assigned a fairly ok Thai MILF Miss L. Was thinking for swapping but she had a pretty friendly attitude. Nice strong massage and all extras available. Would definitely recommend.

Fuckmiester2
06-23-17, 19:14
With the very able guidance of Rakesh Oberoi went to Sudip the's place in Jadavpur a few days back.

It was my first time at an MP, so wasn't quite sure what would come my way.

Reached the place and Sudip D greeted me.

I told him that I want to choose the girl.

He agreed and showed me around 6 girls.

None of them were even average, most were below average, mostly busty chicks.

The place has 3 wooden cabins.

Honestly I felt like a pervert at that place because there were two guys sitting beside me and both were shamelessly watching porn on youtube.

Come on guys, porn on youtube?

Youtube is like poor people's porn site, LOL.

We all know what we are there for, but come on you don't need to make that so obvious.

One cabin is in the waiting area itself, so fucking shameless, I could easily hear noises from inside the cabin, LOL.

Dim lights and the youtube shit made me feel like a total pervert.

The place was ridiculously crowded for a weekday.

I went inside the cabin and took off my shoes.

As I stepped on the mattress, I felt sperms all over feet.

I was pissed off totally.

The girl just applied some powder and changed the blanket and that's it.

I have personally never been to such an unhygienic place in my entire life.

Session started after waiting for almost an hour.

Barely 10 minutes massage.

And then the deed.

I had taken rosy.

BBBJ, rimming, anal everything was on offer.

Everything is OK but they need to do some serious maintenance stuff.

Overall my experience was OK.

I'm now looking for a MP where I can get BBW like manju.

Anyone knows where BBWs are currently available please pm me along with contact and reference.

And I shall revert with whatever you want.

Cheers.

Aham Sharma
06-23-17, 20:57
Hey brother activate your PM.

As all are focused on SG here, I would like to share some other lesser known areas.

1. Sheoraphully :- situated in hugli with direct train from howrah station, large supply of women of the low end, cost is 150 bucks, all services provided subject tot your negotiation skill

2. Uluberia jetty :- rip off zone, better to avoid, however good supply of women. If you go, go with limited cash, definite rip off zone.

3. Naihati :. Cool area and decent service, with better rooms. Can be visited during afternoon

4. Titagarh :. Pretty large pool to select, and the stuff is also good but low end. They don't wear flashy dress like SG.

Planning basirhat that leaves domjur and canning.Hey ISG friends,

Can anyone help me to find out the brothels in Naihati and Titagarh. Need a clear direction.

Waiting for reply, thanks in advance.

Mich1234
06-23-17, 21:17
Hey bro,

Will be visiting Kol for the first time. I have never been here before and would appreciate if you have any contacts.

Thanks!

Hi bro,

I have a good contact in dumdum area. She is pure HW. Provides service only on weekdays from.

12 - 6 pm, when her husband is out for work. Allow everything except anal.

I visited twice and service was excellent. I opted double shot and she is just a tigress in bed.

Age 36. Fair with 34 size boobs. She loves uncovered BJ and both visit, I did my first shot inside her.

Mouth and she happily swallow all.

Rate- 2.5 for 2 shot.

FunAtWork
06-24-17, 04:53
Rumpa is her name. She has quite an attitude. In the past she was offering services discreetly, but now it seems that she is more aggressive. Have her contact details. Available for sharing with members who would reciprocate with their own Independent contact first. Kolkata Forum is not at all friendly and very few help unlike other forums. So this step needs to be taken for those who are here to spoil the forum.

SandipWantSex
06-24-17, 05:02
Please guys let me know about o spa location and damages. And recommend profile. PM me.

IAmTheBest
06-24-17, 05:38
She is Namrata or Nandini. Bit aged like in the 40's.

Place is in interior of Dumdum. Not tried her seems too pricey for the profile.

Hi folks,

Does any one has any pointer on this lady? Got to know her from a site. Stating 3 k 1ST with place. Haven't tried so would not be able to ans any query..

IAmTheBest
06-24-17, 05:40
What was the damages?

So tried the famous O spa today. Quite discreet and pretty tough to locate unless you take directions on the phone from them. Got assigned a fairly ok Thai MILF Miss L. Was thinking for swapping but she had a pretty friendly attitude. Nice strong massage and all extras available. Would definitely recommend.

IAmTheBest
06-24-17, 05:43
Is she from Kalyani?

Yesterday got a contact of a 22 yr old indie. From suburbs. Excellent service. Very very eager to please. This is my first post. Hence a short one. Average looking chick. Slim but fleshy figure. Ready to do anything. A newbie. Got turned on very fast. Tight and wet. Undressed herself quickly. BJ done very eagerly. But lacks expertise. Wot. Miss. Doggie. Eager for all. Started moaning from the very beginning.

Face- 6.

Pussy- 9. Tight.

GFE- 10.

Overall- 8.5.

Damages- 2000.

RedHot MyGirl
06-24-17, 06:15
Agrawali:

The best Girls you will find at Prem Bandhan in SG. The rate is 3200 per hour, don't overpay.

From Sovabazar Metro gate (The one besides Monginis), you will find a petrol pump opp the road just as you come out of the metro.

If you stand at the petrol pump, you will see a rectangular water tank on the opposite side left (while metro is on the right side).

Cross the road, continue towards this water tank, take the lane going inside and turn the first left. You will see many pimps, someone would already approach you. Just say you want to go to Prembandhan and he will do the rest.

Don't forget the report.

If you are not sure which girl to take, try the ones of the top floor. Otherwise, Neha on the first floor has looks that can beat any heroine.Should I say thank you.

I would say overwhelmed by your friendly, helpful approach.

Members like you make ISG such a great forum.

I promise to write a report, leaving no details.

As an aside mate, if I have to approach other SG buildings for dance, which ones would you recommend. (I have a fetish for dances by fair-looking young girls).

Thanks a ton mate, thanks a ton.

You could also PM me, or give your mobile for us to have drinks in the evening during my stay between 26-30 June.

Thanks again.

Fresh Meat
06-24-17, 10:04
Then why rupasree is costliest? Any valid reasons.

Agrawali:

Don't forget the report.

If you are not sure which girl to take, try the ones of the top floor. Otherwise, Neha on the first floor has looks that can beat any heroine.

Fresh Meat
06-24-17, 10:14
Guys,

Lot of people have gone out of SG and ventured into SP and it would benefit all if you could give your valuable feedback on this subject. Service wise I think MP is matching kd.

So let us start.

KD girl Bina a benchmarkt are the Sudip girls better than her or worse than her.

Likewise you can comment on the MP or SP and mention better or worse.

AliBaba Info
06-24-17, 10:49
Thanks for this report! It is so helpful to know where to NOT go.

With the very able guidance of Rakesh Oberoi went to Sudip the's place in Jadavpur a few days back.

It was my first time at an MP, so wasn't quite sure what would come my way.

Reached the place and Sudip D greeted me.

I told him that I want to choose the girl.

He agreed and showed me around 6 girls.

None of them were even average, most were below average, mostly busty chicks.

The place has 3 wooden cabins.

Honestly I felt like a pervert at that place because there were two guys sitting beside me and both were shamelessly watching porn on youtube.

Come on guys, porn on youtube?

Youtube is like poor people's porn site, LOL.

We all know what we are there for, but come on you don't need to make that so obvious.

One cabin is in the waiting area itself, so fucking shameless, I could easily hear noises from inside the cabin, LOL.

Dim lights and the youtube shit made me feel like a total pervert.

The place was ridiculously crowded for a weekday.

I went inside the cabin and took off my shoes.

As I stepped on the mattress, I felt sperms all over feet.

I was pissed off totally.

The girl just applied some powder and changed the blanket and that's it.

I have personally never been to such an unhygienic place in my entire life.

Session started after waiting for almost an hour.

Barely 10 minutes massage.

And then the deed.

I had taken rosy.

BBBJ, rimming, anal everything was on offer.

Everything is OK but they need to do some serious maintenance stuff.

Overall my experience was OK.

I'm now looking for a MP where I can get BBW like manju.

Anyone knows where BBWs are currently available please pm me along with contact and reference.

And I shall revert with whatever you want.

Cheers.

Massu
06-24-17, 17:22
Hi all,

I am new in SG. Please suggest me with good pimps contact info.

Tried with my friends pimp but I think he is costlier. Every time he told me nowadays max building rate is 3200 per hour (I. E night lover, Kanchan Palace, PB). Is it true?

I am go to laal bari, building no#146 bt all are 2500 to 3.2 k.

Please help with some budget building number / name around 2 k.

Massu
06-24-17, 18:08
Most premium baris rates are dance / shot for 1 hourRS3200.

New building in front of prem bandhanRS2600.

RupsreeRS4200.

Tramline side minimum RS300 to anything. Be careful on going alone in tramline side. Recently I went in a bari on tramline side, I was showed around 15 girls, I did not like anyone and was about to leave, the SP said I have to pay him RS300 even if I do nothing as his fees. I argued but there were many men with him so chose a random girl, fucked her and paid him RS300, then left.Hi friend,

Can you suggest any building name rates at 2 to 2.5 k.

TheSexGuru
06-25-17, 03:57
Hi,

I think it is like a hotel business. When a hotel chain adds a new hotel to its fleet, it charges the highest rates, simply because the hotel is new.

While PB has the best girls, most of us have already fucked them, so for us, they are now not as attractive.

Whenever they bring a new girl, they up her prices. Some buildings are asking 4200 simply for the reason that they have more new girls.

Just like in pantaloons you will find the new just launched clothes are never having any discount even though the older ones are better.

Then why rupasree is costliest? Any valid reasons.

HornyAssAmGuy
06-25-17, 04:07
Hi bro,

I saw your post as you are looking for a fair girl who can dance well. My piece of advice to you to visit Ada in Rupashree. Although she is a bit pricey, but I bet you would not repent by both her looks, body or her dance moves which I found by far the best among all SG girls both in Indian and Western nos.

I had a wonderful experience on the night of last Christmas with her. Rest is up to you.

Have fun and share your experience in the forum.

HAG.

Should I say thank you.

As an aside mate, if I have to approach other SG buildings for dance, which ones would you recommend. (I have a fetish for dances by fair-looking young girls).

You could also PM me, or give your mobile for us to have drinks in the evening during my stay between 26-30 June.

Thanks again.

TheSexGuru
06-25-17, 04:07
Night Lovers, Prem Bandhan, Ganga Jamuna and Neel Kamal, 12 No, Rupashree, Dreamhouse etc are all good buildings.

Also, in my experience, select a girl who smiles at you, since she will probably give a good service.

You could even tell her that you selected her because of her smile and that you love her attitude.

These girls are very seasoned and very tough inside, but they appreciate a good customer.

You can even tell the pimp your requirement and ask him ti ensure the girl will give what you want (WOT, DFK etc are not normally done by most girls in SG, so ask for it).

I would have loved to personally contact you, but you see, I stay under complete secrecy. You know why.

I monger alone only and stay totally undercover.

Should I say thank you.

Thanks again.

TheSexGuru
06-25-17, 05:29
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

IAmLoneWolf
06-25-17, 07:21
Will suggest you to not even try unless servant type profiles are of any interest. In fact I am curious about MT. The blatant way they operate is always a concern. Do they have a fresh set of girls or it is still Piyali + Reshmi + Mahua?I have been only once in MT (or any spa). That was around half a year back. But heard this news from my friend who was a regular there with one of the three girls you mentioned:

So one day she gives my friend a shocker saying she knows about ISG forum and follows her reports here. How? One of the brilliant and over enthusiastic fellow members here spilled the beans. (I don't know what kind of ego boost / better service that will give him). Anyways, it was about her pic being posted on this forum. She got really scared and pissed off and told her manager there. Manager took her to the deputy SP there and told whole story. The cop replied saying he could not help her as this site / server was outside India, and not to worry because everyone on the forum will forget the post after some time.

So, now the girls and even the police know about our forum. (But other than the girls, no one else cares I guess). And all cops and beaurocrats at multiple levels are paid up. Thats how they operate so blatantly and can approach the DSP even at a moments notice.

Cheers!!

IAmLoneWolf.

RascalsHole
06-25-17, 08:18
Hi friend,

Can you suggest any building name rates at 2 to 2.5 k.There are a couple of buildings on opposite side of strret to Prem bandhan which are in your budget. One such building is Menaka bari.

Dream house and shanti palace (it is adjacent to dream house probably) are also in this budget range.

Normally pimps will not take you to these buildings as they are mid-range baris, they prefer premium baris as they get bigger commission there. So you need to insist them to take you to these buildings or threaten that you will find another pimp.

Roddick
06-25-17, 08:25
Got her no from her fellow ISGian. Contacted her thru Whatsapp and was sent a bunch of pics, mostly so-so profiles except 1, chose that exception, a pretty, fair, slim MILF and duly fixed an appointment on weekend. Reconfirmed with a couple of time to make sure there is no confusion. Reached the den near Gitanjali metro, in a very peaceful, residential area. Maybe its too quiet. Any outsider sticks out very conspicuously like a sore thumb. Anyway entered the den and found its very dark inside with no light on. And surprise surprise, the profile has transformed into a plump, dark, middle-aged lady with very ordinary looks. But the SP insists its the same gal– only sent profile pics had been " beautified " thru some software. Don't know which software it was but I am sure the directors of Bahubali would love to use the same. I am sure their movies would have been twice as successful if only they had access to this miraculous software! Anyway after such a long journey, was in no mood to argue and settled for her, big mistake. The profile had good attitude and tried her best but the KLPD had totally ruined the mood. Completed the deed in a hurry and left.

Looks: 5.

Attitude: 7.

Other: Not worth mentioning.

WIR: Hell No!

Damage: 4 K, what a waste, was not worth more than 1.5 K.

Fellow ISGs should shun such "bait and switch" operators and just walk away if the profile is switched, only then these SPs will change. SP Akash also tried the same stunt a couple of times and since then I have been avoiding him. Just walk away if the profile is changed. No point wasting money!

RascalsHole
06-25-17, 08:38
I am mainly a SG visitor but venture to other places occasionally. After a lot of mongering experience I have come to conclusion that girls who do dancing in SG have tighter vaginas. Dancing or any other aerobic exercise not only tightens and shapes a girls leg muscles and ab or stomach muscles but also tightens their vaginal muscles.

I have visited many girls who don't dance, and have loose vagina even though they have slim figute due to lack of exercise or dance. I have also visited girls in premium baris who are on chubby / fat side of figure but have tighter vagina due to doing dance for a long time. So my view is that any girl in SG will have tight vagina if she has been doing dance for atleast six months. Many girls in SG use dance as an exercise to maintain their figure.

Having a tight or loose vagina has nothing to do with number of guys (even if number is in thousands) a woman has fucked unless she is a virgin.

Massu
06-25-17, 08:48
There are a couple of buildings on opposite side of strret to Prem bandhan which are in your budget. One such building is Menaka bari.

Dream house and shanti palace (it is adjacent to dream house probably) are also in this budget range.

Normally pimps will not take you to these buildings as they are mid-range baris, they prefer premium baris as they get bigger commission there. So you need to insist them to take you to these buildings or threaten that you will find another pimp.Thank you very much for your reply.

My pimp always insist me to go 12 number, night lover, laal bari etc. When I ask for mid range building he always tell me "2 k [Non-English text deleted by Admin]."

Can you give me the details how to go dream house Shanti palace, exact location from Shobhabajar metro.

Thanks in advance.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

MumbaiSucks
06-25-17, 09:14
I have been shown 5 to 6 girls. R was there but she looks nothing like described here. All the girls are 5' 2" to 5' 3" max, complexion wheatish or dusky and all of them are busty. The beds are unclean and they didn't even change the sheet for every customers. It takes around 5-10 min of walking from Lake Mall. I got the contact from an locanto ad posted few weeks back under "full body massage".

CrazzyMonger
06-25-17, 09:31
Have got these picture from an SP operating near baguihati.

I'm planning to take his services.

Has anyone tried them?

HayCinth
06-25-17, 09:53

Has anyone tried them?Hi bro,

You got to clear your Inbox. Its full.

Roddick
06-25-17, 12:01

Has anyone tried them?If you get these girls, good luck to you and share your FR! Only caution, this SP A has bad habit of "switch and bait. " I have been promised this one on at least 3 occasions, but each time the actual profile given was someone else! Good luck once again to you!

PrinceMV2
06-25-17, 13:56
Hi there,

Will be visiting Kolkotta very soon for the first time on route Pattaya and Angeles city. I will be mainly interested in SG dance girls. Any friend who is master in SG girls / current situation there and would like a joint hunt may inbox me. That will also help me to plan accordingly. FR of every SG visit is assured.

Cheers.

HiFunda67
06-25-17, 16:14
Is she from Kalyani?No. From the other side of the Ganges!

DesiMongerer
06-25-17, 17:33
Hi guys,

Here from Delhi for a week. Request seniors to share a few indie / MP contacts in 2-4 k range. Have heard there are few rimming heavens along with anal. Can spend some for those. Request Kolkata brothers support in exploring the city.

Last time had been to MT. Mahua. Have the girls changed / place improved?

IAmInForSex211
06-25-17, 18:31
Hi fellow mongers,

While I have been following this forum for sometime now, it's the first time I am posting here. Thanks to all seniors for letting this interactive forum.

Now coming back to the spa review. This is located in South Kolkata and this is in place for last 8 years. In fact I have been visiting this for few years now. All kind of girls available here from college girls to HW to MILF.

My personal favourite is the one who claims to be from new Alipur. She is friendly and gives BJ, HJ and FS without anal. Real good quality. The massage is as well relaxing. Nice part is that she gets you to bath with her post the session. Other girls are also good.

I am ready to continue at this place for long. Tried to check all posts for indication of this MAP but found none.

Damage: 2100 for massage + 1500 for FS.

Member #4547
06-25-17, 19:18

Face- 6.

Pussy- 9. Tight.

GFE- 10.

Overall- 8.5.

Damages- 2000.Hey,

It's difficult to share contacts with you as you don't have PM facility.

Kolkras
06-25-17, 19:38
I am into SG ventures since 2013, and after 4 yrs yes the rate is Rs 3200 at premium building. Night Lovers, Bharat Mata, Kanchan Palace, Sangam, Prem Bandhan, Building 12.

Just reach at this spot - 22.594577, 88.364678. You can find a big Blue-white corporation dumping machine shed in front of you. From there you will be approached by many pimps. And you don't need a regular pimp every time you visit there.

One day I could not reach my regular pimp (he is something like a friend, one day I borrowed money to pay taxi fare), so I went that spot and a pimp approached, and I said: will I get any good girl?

He initially thought I am a new, but then as we entered into SG through the road, police stopped us. This officer is new but known to me. As I had some chitchat, the new pimpboy understood I am not a newcomer here. I told him I will opt for dance only as of now, later FS can be decided. He took me to Sangam. To 3rd floor to Karishma. She was a gem while dancing, and tried to seduce me. However I had 2 bottle of beer and left after 1 hour of dance. After the dance session I called him and asked him to take me to Raja bari (the guy in charge here is Raja, hence rajabari. This is relatively new den. Location 22.594790, 88.363793, got one great bong beauty. Charge is flexible. You can flex it to Rs 1200.

Coming to another entry which I avoid is: 22.593839, 88.364517 This is the exide gali entry. Once I was entering from there and got robbed by road girls. Rs 1000 got wasted.

However to reach Ganesh Bhawan, dream house, Shanti palace. It is the fastest route. But I enter via 22.591689, 88.364004 this spot, and off course with a pimp. Anyway I did not visit these building for more than 1 year.

And apart from these buildings, there is an underbelly. And that's cheap. Say Dance + 1 shot at Rs 1800 or less. This is here: 22.592567, 88.361827 Without a proper pimp, it's tough to reach here. However many people knows it's way and they come by bike also.

Hi all,

I am new in SG. Please suggest me with good pimps contact info.

Tried with my friends pimp but I think he is costlier. Every time he told me nowadays max building rate is 3200 per hour (I. E night lover, Kanchan Palace, PB). Is it true?

I am go to laal bari, building no#146 bt all are 2500 to 3.2 k.

Please help with some budget building number / name around 2 k.

Kolkras
06-25-17, 21:05
These ladies are more than Rs 1000 per shot!

I am mainly a SG visitor but venture to other places occasionally. After a lot of mongering experience I have come to conclusion that girls who do dancing in SG have tighter vaginas. Dancing or any other aerobic exercise not only tightens and shapes a girls leg muscles and ab or stomach muscles but also tightens their vaginal muscles.

I have visited many girls who don't dance, and have loose vagina even though they have slim figute due to lack of exercise or dance. I have also visited girls in premium baris who are on chubby / fat side of figure but have tighter vagina due to doing dance for a long time. So my view is that any girl in SG will have tight vagina if she has been doing dance for atleast six months. Many girls in SG use dance as an exercise to maintain their figure.

Having a tight or loose vagina has nothing to do with number of guys (even if number is in thousands) a woman has fucked unless she is a virgin.

Ritesh3978
06-25-17, 21:05
Hi fellow mongers,

While I have been following this forum for sometime now, it's the first time I am posting here. Thanks to all seniors for letting this interactive forum.

Now coming back to the spa review. This is located in South Kolkata and this is in place for last 8 years. In fact I have been visiting this for few years now. All kind of girls available here from college girls to HW to MILF.

My personal favourite is the one who claims to be from new Alipur. She is friendly and gives BJ, HJ and FS without anal. Real good quality. The massage is as well relaxing. Nice part is that she gets you to bath with her post the session. Other girls are also good.

I am ready to continue at this place for long. Tried to check all posts for indication of this MAP but found none.

Damage: 2100 for massage + 1500 for FS.Hello bro!

Can you just give me a hint of the name of the MP or location direction? You don't have PM facility, and also name of the therapist from new Alipore.

CrazzyMonger
06-25-17, 21:54
If you get these girls, good luck to you and share your FR! Only caution, this SP A has bad habit of "switch and bait. " I have been promised this one on at least 3 occasions, but each time the actual profile given was someone else! Good luck once again to you!You are absolutely right.

SP A did same thing with me with. Will never repeat this SP.

Shekhar647
06-26-17, 03:27

Has anyone tried them?Have tried the first one. North Kolkata. She is good.

RedHot MyGirl
06-26-17, 03:32
Night Lovers, Prem Bandhan, Ganga Jamuna and Neel Kamal, 12 No, Rupashree, Dreamhouse etc are all good buildings.

Also, in my experience, select a girl who smiles at you, since she will probably give a good service.

You could even tell her that you selected her because of her smile and that you love her attitude.

These girls are very seasoned and very tough inside, but they appreciate a good customer.

You can even tell the pimp your requirement and ask him ti ensure the girl will give what you want (WOT, DFK etc are not normally done by most girls in SG, so ask for it).

I would have loved to personally contact you, but you see, I stay under complete secrecy. You know why.

I monger alone only and stay totally undercover.No worries mate.

I will raise a toast in your name.

Next you hear from me are the reports.

Thanks again.

GoldfishNets
06-26-17, 05:11
Got her no from her fellow ISGian. Contacted her thru Whatsapp and was sent a bunch of pics, mostly so-so profiles except 1, chose that exception, a pretty, fair, slim MILF and duly fixed an appointment on weekend. Reconfirmed with a couple of time to make sure there is no confusion. Reached the den near Gitanjali metro, in a very peaceful, residential area. Maybe its too quiet. Any outsider sticks out very conspicuously like a sore thumb. Anyway entered the den and found its very dark inside with no light on. And surprise surprise, the profile has transformed into a plump, dark, middle-aged lady with very ordinary looks. But the SP insists its the same gal only sent profile pics had been " beautified " thru some software. Don't know which software it was but I am sure the directors of Bahubali would love to use the same. I am sure their movies would have been twice as successful if only they had access to this miraculous software! Anyway after such a long journey, was in no mood to argue and settled for her, big mistake. The profile had good attitude and tried her best but the KLPD had totally ruined the mood. Completed the deed in a hurry and left.

Looks: 5.

Attitude: 7.

Other: Not worth mentioning.

WIR: Hell No!

Damage: 4 K, what a waste, was not worth more than 1.5 K.

Fellow ISGs should shun such "bait and switch" operators and just walk away if the profile is switched, only then these SPs will change. SP Akash also tried the same stunt a couple of times and since then I have been avoiding him. Just walk away if the profile is changed. No point wasting money!I also asked for pic to SP-Sonali. The pics given was all thrash. In fact when I asked for more better standard the pic she gave was so ugly that I deleted it before I could see the clear pic in my Whatsapp.

HiFunda67
06-26-17, 07:01
Hey,

It's difficult to share contacts with you as you don't have PM facility.Can any senior help with contacts of indies in and around north Kolkata Saltlake dumdum Newtown! I am new to the place. Hence looking for petite HW or girls.

===============================================

Greetings,

1. Buy a subscription.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

Jacker93
06-26-17, 09:02

Face- 6.

Pussy- 9. Tight.

GFE- 10.

Overall- 8.5.

Damages- 2000.Can you share the contacts [Email address deleted by Admin]? Thanks!

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Fuckmiester2
06-26-17, 09:16
SP Akash is very notorious.

He'll show pics of some chick and you will end up banging some other chick paying the same amount of money.

I once had a major argument with him regarding this behavior.

I even threatened him to get him beaten up by local goons if he tried to act smart with me.

Since that day he addresses me as sir and only offers me chicks whom he can actually provide, LOL.

I would suggest avoiding these kind of SP's.

Cheers.

You are absolutely right.

SP A did same thing with me with. Will never repeat this SP.

HuntMeAgain
06-26-17, 10:05
Rumpa is her name. She has quite an attitude. In the past she was offering services discreetly, but now it seems that she is more aggressive. Have her contact details. Available for sharing with members who would reciprocate with their own Independent contact first. Kolkata Forum is not at all friendly and very few help unlike other forums. So this step needs to be taken for those who are here to spoil the forum.I am new I do have few contacts we can exchange please PM me.

RascalsHole
06-26-17, 10:19
Here is SG map. This map was made by an old member probably named john voldermont. . Shanti palace is besides Dream house.

Follower
06-26-17, 13:10
What was the damages?IK at the desk (specify dry massage).

2 k to the lady. Including everything up to A+.

WiseHustler
06-26-17, 15:23
Hello fellow mongers,

Need your precious tips for a bloke from Delhi. Putting up a hotel in Kalighat this Thu+Fri and was hoping peeps could guide and advise as to nearest destinations to venture for some action. Price no barrier. Safety a priority. Not sure if my Treebo allows CSWs on site but let me figure out. Open to grabbing a beer and venture together too.

Till then, cheers mate.

Lachhipur Wala
06-26-17, 19:13
Inspite of my repeated posts on sp / pimps in sg, some friends ask contact no. Oh dear, it is an open market just like a shopping mall. Go, choose and bargain. No need of particular pimp.

RickySexy
06-26-17, 20:30
Just curious to know why no one is writing about Priyanka AH and Mahua from MT.

What has happened to them.

Massu
06-26-17, 22:30
Can you give me the details how to go dream house Shanti palace, exact location from Shobhabajar metr.

Hi buddy,

Thank you very much for your information.

Can you give me, describe me the exact location of Menaka bari?

If I want some mid age good looking woman then which building is best and damage?

Please suggest mate.

Thanks in advance.

Soumya204
06-27-17, 05:36
A indie whose add regularly runs on locanto, claimed that she is from Dumdum Nagerbazar, her number [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]. Has anyone experienced her? Her name is Moumita, a HW. She is, she gives ad in the locanto by Priya name & by Moumita boudi. Kindly tell me that the ad is genuine or she is a fraudster? I cannot understand that, I am puzzled for this.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Ritesh3978
06-27-17, 10:37
Recently went to a hotel near Joka with a chubby girl, I like chubby girl a lot, huge boobs, must be 38 or 40. Price little bit high but awesome GFE experience, like its my own GF. Started with teasing and all then smooch then foreplay then 3 shot, price like on a higher side but for this type of experience its ok, damage 5500 for 3 shot. No break, she gave awesome blowjob, you will get tired but she will not.

One thing is that she moans a lot.

I can give the contact number but I need also one value for money, housewife preferred, and must be with big boobs.

Ritesh3978
06-27-17, 12:25
Hello!

I am going to visit to osmosis day kasba recently, want to know who is the current best therapist? My preference is big boobs and value for money with full access and must be with good service, I called them they told me that Tina, Lily Sussane left, they have 2 local and 4 Thai. I want to know who went there recently and took service? Please guide, and what is the current rate going for FS? And also B2B. Please recommend the best one.

Follower
06-27-17, 14:17
Called Red Salon 22.511975, 88.350423.

Hello fellow mongers,

Need your precious tips for a bloke from Delhi. Putting up a hotel in Kalighat this Thu+Fri and was hoping peeps could guide and advise as to nearest destinations to venture for some action. Price no barrier. Safety a priority. Not sure if my Treebo allows CSWs on site but let me figure out. Open to grabbing a beer and venture together too.

Till then, cheers mate.

Puppet2016
06-27-17, 17:56
These ladies are more than Rs 1000 per shot!PM me please.

Aham Sharma
06-27-17, 21:13
You will hardly get profiles over 50 in SG. Even if you get one, those will be mostly Masi or abandoned SWs with full of diseases. There are only 2 places I can think of which may serve your purpose (with pros and cons off course).

Option. 1 : Sealdah station outside of platform 1, near SBI ATM, on the stairs and on the crowded lane below the stairs between 12:00 to 7. 00 pm. All are mostly HWs coming from sub-urban locations for day service. You can take them to nearby hotels just opp. To the fly over and enjoy. Charges vary between 800-1500 (+ around 500 for 1 hr in hotel).

Pros. Good service, GFE, typical big boob aunties. If you give 200 rs tips at the start, they will do everything to please you, no LE problem as they are in payroll of hotel owners

Cons. Average to poor looks, hygiene is a concern as they do not do medical check ups at all unlike SG girls. So use of condom is a must

Option. 2 : Maidan (opp to Victoria memorial) between 5 pm (or whenever sun sets) till 7. 30-8. 00 pm. There also you will get women in mid 40s and 50s ready to give GFE service at a rate as low as 100 rs to 200 rs.

Pros. Quick fun in open theater with the glorious Victoria memorial in the back ground;.Hey bro,

Nice report of Sealdah Station, thanks for this. Also I have a query about the location of the den of Titagarh, if you know please answer.

===============================================

Greetings,

1. Buy a subscription.

Thanks,

Jackson

NeoGuy11
06-28-17, 02:49
Hi bros,

At the outset, would like to apologize for not updating my SG FRs. Laziness is the main culprit though.

Anyway, those were the days, sigh!! (Cliche hahaha).

Cash had just lost all value. 500 and 1000 Rs notes were being used from making paper aeroplanes to Jhaal-muri (snack) packets.

So what better option does a monger have than coming to SG and spending it in a place which still accepted it, with some premium of course.

Called up my broker and confirmed about the situation there.

With him, roamed around SG. Girls were a little less in numbers. Everywhere the price was more if you used the old Gandhi.

One thing was clear though. Nowhere have I seen more criticism of the govt move than in SG LOL.

PB Mahi 3rd Floor:

Agrawali. Chubby, petite girl. Infectious laughter.

Best dancer till now in SG for me.

Clothes came off relatively quickly. What followed was an elaborate seduction sequence. Partly undressed me too. My Ear lobes, Nipples nothing was spared by her.

Even got a BBBJ teaser from her.

But I was not in mood for FS. So her seduction failed LOL.

At the end of the hour, went off in search again in the heavenly supermarket called SG.

To be continued.

PlayLife
06-28-17, 05:39
Hello!

I am going to visit to osmosis day kasba recently, want to know who is the current best therapist? My preference is big boobs and value for money with full access and must be with good service, I called them they told me that Tina, Lily Sussane left, they have 2 local and 4 Thai. I want to know who went there recently and took service? Please guide, and what is the current rate going for FS? And also B2B. Please recommend the best one.Do avoid the 20 year old Matt. I saw a local don't know the name to be also strictly avoided. Also I saw a middle aged type Thai may by 5.5 height (again don't know then name) can be avoided. I have read in this forum about Dona which can be tried though I have not see her.

PlayLife
06-28-17, 06:09
My heartfelt thanks and gratitude to Mr. RampantHardon for his valuable contributions to the forum. The best thing that I like about his ideology is Value for Money. Our "hard"- earned money I personally find it quite vain to spend 5 k in one hour unless the almighty has blessed one in abundance. Now that does not mean I am not mindful of the Quality aspect here. Striking the right balance between the quality and price you pay is what is called the new age art of pocket-friendly mongering. RampantHardon seems to have got this right through his technique, methodology and endeavor spanning over a decade.

For the benefit of all, may I please request "the man" here to share some tips, advise and places which has never failed him. I personally have had a bad experience in terms of quality when I insist on the keeping a price check. For EG the MP's like Menoka, Beckb, Lake mall, Golpark, etc. I found the quality totally non-acceptable even with the damage of 1.7 k (all inclusive) and had to return empty handed and fully loaded.

Other are also welcome to share your thoughts and places where the probability of VFM is quite high.

Guys,

There are many genuine and trust me Cheap and Best MP (with bed / mattress) cabins some times even rooms I ve been mongering over 15 years now and know all about from north to south Kolkata. Charges 1 k - 3 k Profile average to some time excellent. Best ones are in south Kolkata around Hazra- lake- lake garden area.

Latest catch was sunny (bong) 19 year old fair. 5. 6,

Body- 7/10 (still developing would reach 9 soon).

Face - 6/10.

GFE- 5/10 (lets you do every thing but is not very active herself may be inexperienced that's why).

Kajal aka slimmer and younger version of Surveen chawala (from Delhi that's what she says) 21 yrs very fair.

Body slim..

IAmTheBest
06-28-17, 09:24
Bro,

You paid too much, her rate is 3 k for whole day and 2 for short time. Quite aged profile.

Recently went to a hotel near Joka with a chubby girl, I like chubby girl a lot, huge boobs, must be 38 or 40. Price little bit high but awesome GFE experience, like its my own GF. Started with teasing and all then smooch then foreplay then 3 shot, price like on a higher side but for this type of experience its ok, damage 5500 for 3 shot. No break, she gave awesome blowjob, you will get tired but she will not.

One thing is that she moans a lot.

I can give the contact number but I need also one value for money, housewife preferred, and must be with big boobs.

JBaths
06-28-17, 10:13
Hello friends,

Shall be visiting Calcutta, in second week of July coming from Mumbai.

Can any senior help with contacts of indies, or good MP where FS available.

Open to someone who can offer GFE and later couch in.

Thanking in anticipation.

Can any senior help with contacts of indies.

Soumya204
06-28-17, 11:25
Please PM Me the contact of this girl. I will reciprocate with you.

Fuckmiester2
06-28-17, 19:11
Can any regular monger provide me with the details of an MP where BBW are currently available.

The collection at all these MPs keeps changing.

So anyone recently visited any MP where BBW are available.

Or which MP at the moment has the best collection available.

Sudip of Jadavpur at the moment has very average profiles available.

Please PM me.

I shall revert with whatever contacts you need.

Cheers.

EagerGuy
06-28-17, 21:41
Please PM Me the contact of this girl. I will reciprocate with you.She is miss S. Met her once. She is inactive for 4 months. Recently pinged me saying she is back. Details I have sent you in PM.

Ritesh3978
06-28-17, 21:57
Can any regular monger provide me with the details of an MP where BBW are currently available.

Please PM me.

Cheers.You can try Khushi BBW or a recent FR I posted about Deepika. She is a BBW. Huge boobs with a lot of energy. You will get tired. She loves hard sex.

Follower
06-29-17, 04:50
Guys,

There are many genuine and trust me Cheap and Best MP (with bed / mattress) cabins some times even rooms I ve been mongering over 15 years now and know all about from north to south Kolkata. Charges 1 k - 3 k Profile average to some time excellent. Best ones are in south Kolkata around Hazra- lake- lake garden area.

Latest catch was sunny (bong) 19 year old fair. 5. 6,

Body- 7/10 (still developing would reach 9 soon).

Face - 6/10.

GFE- 5/10 (lets you do every thing but is not very active herself may be inexperienced that's why).

Kajal aka slimmer and younger version of Surveen chawala (from Delhi that's what she says) 21 yrs very fair.

Body slim.

Boobs very perky- 7/10.

Face- 8/10. Surveen chawla..Please put some identifiers for places round the Hazra area and Sunny or Surveen.

Follower
06-29-17, 04:52
Do avoid the 20 year old Matt. I saw a local don't know the name to be also strictly avoided. Also I saw a middle aged type Thai may by 5.5 height (again don't know then name) can be avoided. I have read in this forum about Dona which can be tried though I have not see her.All the Thais are good. Pay 1 k at counter specify dry massage. Give the girls no more than 2 k. This is for FS and A+.

MonkeyLion
06-29-17, 06:43
Hi,

Anyone have experience with SP AnaNd operating near Airport / Dum Dum area.

Attached the profiles I have received.

FatalFuck
06-29-17, 07:15
I also asked for pic to SP-Sonali. The pics given was all thrash. In fact when I asked for more better standard the pic she gave was so ugly that I deleted it before I could see the clear pic in my Whatsapp.I have taken her service quite a few times. Apart from her girls Even I had her too. But off-late she is acting weird. Its like if you ask for any new profile and ask for the pictures you must take the girl whether you liked the girls / rates or not. She gets angry If I don't agree to her unreasonable rates. Last time I froze one MILF girl at 6.5 (still high). But on the day she told she is not available so sent me another profile for the same price. On that I told both can't be of same price. If the earlier one was 6.5 it should not be more than 5 k (even though its high compared to Delhi standards. I had CIS at 4.5// go to my FR at Delhi forum and look at the girls. She was bomb). And she instantly blocked me.

I thought of sharing this as I feel she should be given a medicine of her own. Request everyone to start ignoring her. She is flying too high it seems. Should be brought down to the land immediately.

Cheers,

FF.

MonkeyLion
06-29-17, 16:19
Hi,

I want to make sure genuinity if profiles on increasing ads of fakes.

SP- Anand operating near Airport area. Attached the profiles.

KoolDude28
06-29-17, 20:13
Try Honey if you want A level. At the counter tell you want to pay for nearby rate and pay 1399. Inside pay 2 k to the therapist including A level.

Hello!

I am going to visit to osmosis day kasba recently, want to know who is the current best therapist? My preference is big boobs and value for money with full access and must be with good service, I called them they told me that Tina, Lily Sussane left, they have 2 local and 4 Thai. I want to know who went there recently and took service? Please guide, and what is the current rate going for FS? And also B2B. Please recommend the best one.

KoolDude28
06-29-17, 20:15
Priyanka Ah is very much in action. I guess the guys who used to promote her here are not much active, hence not much noise about her.

Just curious to know why no one is writing about Priyanka AH and Mahua from MT.

What has happened to them.

EnjoyEnjoy
06-30-17, 07:00

Please PM me.

Cheers.You may try Payal or Mampi at Menoka.

SugarHard
06-30-17, 09:16
You may try Payal or Mampi at Menoka.How to find out Menoka on Google kindly tell us.

DekaLora
06-30-17, 11:07
I finally tried the MP referred by RahulA9282 at the Girish park area.

Tried Pinky as she was recommended by the Moushi at the counter. Moushi said that she is new to the business and hence has a tight body. It turned out to be true.

Moreover Pinky's attitude was great, She really wanted to ensure that I have a great time. Nice 36 boobs, soft ass. Not so great body but no complaint about it.

Perhaps at 1. 5 k, I can't ask for anything better than this.

WIR: Yes, for sure, but may be I will try another girl this time.

JamesFromHeave
06-30-17, 18:26
Ha Ha.

Pinky is not new.

She used to work from Disha. May be she is in the line for 5 yrs.

I finally tried the MP referred by RahulA9282 at the Girish park area.

Tried Pinky as she was recommended by the Moushi at the counter. Moushi said that she is new to the business and hence has a tight body. It turned out to be true.

Moreover Pinky's attitude was great, She really wanted to ensure that I have a great time. Nice 36 boobs, soft ass. Not so great body but no complaint about it.

Perhaps at 1. 5 k, I can't ask for anything better than this.

WIR: Yes, for sure, but may be I will try another girl this time.

RahulA9282
07-01-17, 06:25
Ha Ha.

Pinky is not new.

She used to work from Disha. May be she is in the line for 5 yrs.Bro,

You are right. She is an old fish at Disha. She is there from the days when Disha used to operate from Chandni base. However, her services are really good.

ToyBoyCal
07-01-17, 06:47
Hi friends,

Tried this new spa opposite acropolis mall.

Bought a NB voucher and made my booking. As usual the text book response. You can't choose the therapist on a voucher and will have to take who ever is next in que. However got a nice Thai masseuse.

The report.

Place- 8/10 - nice location, good ambience, clean and hygienic.

Massage- 8/10.

Girl looks- 7/10.

Extras. Exorbitant quoted 5 k for FS, 3.5 k for B2B and 2 k for HJ. I was tempted because she was strategically placing my foot on her pussy / pressing her tits against some body part or the other during the massage. But ultimately did not go ahead with any extras to keep prices in check. Had offered her 2 k for FS and later on went up to 2.5. She discounted her price to 3.5 but I feel we all should keep rates in check.

Damage- 1100 NB.

WIR. Hell yes. At this rate pure massage is also a great option.

They have very lucrative membership offers too.

Humble request to anyone trying out this spa. Please do not spoil the market.

Cheers.

RahulA9282
07-01-17, 08:15

Please PM me.

Cheers.Fuckmiester.

Bro, your inbox is full. Please empty it and as I have answered all your queries in PM, do you also have something in store in matching prices. Please revert back by PM.

MashroomLund
07-01-17, 11:28
Hi friends.

I am looking for a young indie GFE types. Please share sure shit contacts. Also if you have some good Massage parlour with young therapist pm me.

Your friend from Delhi.

IAmTheBest
07-01-17, 15:32
Charging now 5.5 with half as advance.

Not worth it. My view. FYI.

She is miss S. Met her once. She is inactive for 4 months. Recently pinged me saying she is back. Details I have sent you in PM.

EagerGuy
07-01-17, 20:36
Charging now 5.5 with half as advance.

Not worth it. My view. FYI.I paid her 5 k for 3 shots. Paid in full during the meet. Do you have any contacts of good indies? Please do share. My PM is active.

Trvis
07-02-17, 01:19
It is unfortunate that even after request seniors are not guiding a newbie like me.

Please help I want to experience this too.

Housewife or no details in south Kolkata.

LazeInPeace
07-02-17, 04:23
Please ping me the contact of this BBW.

Thanks.

Please PM Me the contact of this girl. I will reciprocate with you.

IndieFriend
07-02-17, 06:21
Yesterday after a hectic work schedule, Johnny wants some action in the evening, so went to a newly discovered MP near Hind, Reached there and choose Nisha (the busty girl-ex ballygunje) among 7-8 girls. While leaving saw a busty boudi. Next time I will try the boudi.

OMG it was the great encounter, She has 36 c boobs and tight pussy. Everything was on menu except ANAL. Had a great time in Miss, Doggy & CW. She gave me a good massage too before and after the deed.

Score Card.

Looks: 9/10.

GFE: 11/10.

BJ: 8/10..Hello friend,

Can you please share some details about the location of the spa? Thank you!

FunAtWork
07-02-17, 08:37
It is unfortunate that even after request seniors are not guiding a newbie like me.

Please help I want to experience this too.

Housewife or no details in south Kolkata.Even I have asked for help many a times. No answer from them. It is one of the worst scenario over there in kolkata forum. Come to Hyderabad and see how we help each other and enjoy bro. Its time the seniors in the forum start helping. If they want to test out whether the person is genuine or just time passer there are surely many ways to do so rather than not answering back to PM.

Chou7557
07-02-17, 09:30
Dear friends,

I want to experience the mongering scene in Kolkata (especially south). I have no prior experience or contacts to share. I was wondering if you can help me secure a good contact. Honestly I have nothing to reciprocate the favour.

Regards Chou7557.

Massu
07-02-17, 14:08
Wasnt in the city. 4 sumtime.

Got bck last week. Nd man the monsoon. Did relieved us of the heat. Ystrday waz lovely mild showers nd windy so thght of going into SG. Go there by taxi and landed up near shobhabajar metro. Called my pimp & entered from main entrance (where is one corporation dumping machine "clean city" I told my pimp to took my some budget building. But as before again he took me all premium buildings. Atlast he took me building no. 14 be.

In 2nd floor there is one girl with smiling face.

Mayb I liked the way she looked just off 4 m slp. She lookd fresh. Hair undone. Nd she lookd as if she hasnt hve any action 4 the last few days.

I booked her for shot 1 hour. Order servant to 2 beer. Man to be honest she had awesome boobs. Game started with awesome lip kiss, smooch, awesome reply from her.

Lickd her thighs off. I love licking thighs. I feel tat turns on a female quite a bit. Nd you don't hve to get on her pussy as itz risky too. Try licking the inner thighs. Slowly. You will see hw it wrks.

She waz horny like hell. Did 4. 20 mins nd came wth her on top. I licked her nipples and inner thighs which I love the most doing she smelled amazing she got over me and almost started bitting my nipples. LOL it gave more pain than pleasure. Got the rubber on pumped her and she seemed fairly tight than I expected. Rammed her in doggy style. And the moans were amazing. I had this think of doing sex in standing position asked her if she would cooperate. And she said" blue film banado LOL". Man the chick standing with her ass bent and you pumping her pussy is so damn amazing. I finally cummed and she had this satisfied look on her face and so was I. Laid down for anthr 5 minutes. Finally dressed up and called my pimp to took from there.

Damages.

Chick: 3200.

Beer: 250.

Chips nd colddrink:150.

Looks: 8/10.

GFE: 9/10.

Still wanted to go some budget building. Wanted to know from senior members to what is the actual rate of dream palace, shanti palace?? How to go some budget building (around 2-2. 5 k).

Thanks,

Happy mongering.

IAmTheBest
07-02-17, 14:14
Well done. Need to check the rates.

Thanks.

Hi friends,

Tried this new spa opposite acropolis mall.

Bought a NB voucher and made my booking. As usual the text book response. You can't choose the therapist on a voucher and will have to take who ever is next in que. However got a nice Thai masseuse.

The report.

Place- 8/10 - nice location, good ambience, clean and hygienic.

Massage- 8/10.

Girl looks- 7/10.

Extras. Exorbitant quoted 5 k for FS, 3.5 k for B2B and 2 k for HJ. I was tempted because she was strategically placing my foot on her pussy / pressing her tits against some body part or the other during the massage.

LazeInPeace
07-02-17, 17:32
1) On Saturday morning went to osmosis and was assigned local bong pooja.

Excellent ass and tight body.

After turning front asked if you take extras. On enquiring prices you was in for a shokk.

HJ 2500. B2 B 3500 AND FS 5000.

Didn't know how to respond.

Told her to complete the Massage.

Total KLPD.

Counter 1500.

2) Cuts and Curls on Garcha road.

1600/- counter charges in advance.

Simran. Seemed local but no Bengali accent in her hindu at all.

After just 10 min asked to turn to front.

FS 2000.

Did a good BJ and balls licking for almost 15 min, Before starting the act. Ended quickly WOT. First she had a quick shower then gave me a good soping for bath. Full VFM.

3) Today reached osmosis around 1 pm. Was assigned a thai MILF. Friendly nature.

Eager to please. With the wrinkles on the face there may not be many takers.

Negotiated BJ for 1000.

Have me a nice slow finish. And continued Massage, for remaining 10 odd minutes.

Have anyone tried Pooja?

Is she worth the money she is asking.

I will be willing to pay that bubble but 5 k for 3-4 hours.

Have any one got her for a better rate?

Tomorrow will try Midas touch and Ganza park spa.

Looking to try a voluptuous bong chick for short time or long time. Would appreciate any reference on PM.

Who is the best pleaser other than the oldies Mahua and chubby-Reshmi?

GreatCasanova
07-02-17, 19:08
Kolkota the city of joy is offering queens these days. Gone are the days when finding a english speaking model student or actress was very difficult to get. Now plenty of them if you have right contact. Many work with agents and in my 10 years mongering made 28 nos sp gals as inde. Offered them to my close friends. Kolkota amazing. Although I still visit SG but the passion now shifted to hifi actresses. Even famous models and actresses are available with 20 k to 50k shot. I know few. Pleny models and students are on offer. 10+2 students are very good if you want a soft pussy. They are horney also if they are relaxed and pampered. Ok genuine guys if you can afford 5 k shot to 50 k shot and 15k night to 80 k night then I can give lead and help to get students, models and actresses. But you have to share with me if you have any as a gesture to help. I believe in mutual benefit, give and take friendship. I honour friendship. So guys stop pumping priyanka alone. She is over used now. Explore the new world of bengali beauties. You know lord clive? Bengali beauties are so awesome he used to pump one every day when he was in Kolkota deputed by east India company. So explore brethren. Kudos.

Greatcasanova.

IAmTheBest
07-03-17, 03:18
The rates for FS is between 2 to 2.5 max.

Pooja is not worth that much. She is new in business. Pleasing capacity is not much.

1) On Saturday morning went to osmosis and was assigned local bong pooja.

Excellent ass and tight body.

After turning front asked if you take extras. On enquiring prices you was in for a shokk.

HJ 2500. B2 B 3500 AND FS 5000.

Didn't know how to respond.

Told her to complete the Massage.

Total KLPD.

Counter 1500.

2) Cuts and Curls on Garcha road.

1600/- counter charges in advance.

Simran. Seemed local but no Bengali accent in her hindu at all..

Chou7557
07-03-17, 03:23
Hi Casanova,

I am interested in getting a couple of good contacts from you. I am willing to start mongering and hence will not have anything to offer you right now. Please let me know if you would help or not?

Kolkota the city of joy is offering queens these days. Gone are the days when finding a english speaking model student or actress was very difficult to get. Now plenty of them if you have right contact. Many work with agents and in my 10 years mongering made 28 nos sp gals as inde. Offered them to my close friends. Kolkota amazing. Although I still visit SG but the passion now shifted to hifi actresses. Even famous models and actresses are available with 20 k to 50k shot. I know few. Pleny models and students are on offer. 10+2 students are very good if you want a soft pussy. They are horney also if they are relaxed and pampered. Ok genuine guys if you can afford 5 k shot to 50 k shot and 15k night to 80 k night then I can give lead and help to get students, models and actresses. But you have to share with me if you have any as a gesture to help. I believe in mutual benefit, give and take friendship. I honour friendship. So guys stop pumping priyanka alone. She is over used now. Explore the new world of bengali beauties. You know lord clive? Bengali beauties are so awesome he used to pump one every day when he was in Kolkota deputed by east India company. So explore brethren. Kudos.

Greatcasanova.

RB1994
07-03-17, 03:24
Can anyone show Priyanka ah photo? Please!

EnjoyEnjoy
07-03-17, 08:48

Please PM me.

Cheers.You may try Payal at MP near brand factory (LLRS). I had her on Saturday. She is amazing voluptuous BBW. Doing ass rimming too.

LuciferJohn01
07-03-17, 09:42
Hi bro,

Can you PM details.

Face- 6.

Pussy- 9. Tight.

GFE- 10.

Overall- 8.5.

Damages- 2000.

HiFunda67
07-03-17, 09:58

Greatcasanova.I would be grateful to get contacts of college girls indies. I am new to Kolkata and would request seniors to help. Will reciprocate with some SP contacts. Thanks.

Chou7557
07-03-17, 11:05
Dear seniors,

I contacted one indie from locanto, who quoted a price of 4000/- (1000/- now by Paytm to provide address and contact number and 3000/- on the day of appointment). Attaching her picture also in case anyone can give any feedback on her.

Thanks in advance for your help.

LuciferJohn01
07-03-17, 11:43
Hi friends,

Heard a lot about O Spa and birds like honey, Tina, Susan, Can anyone update which all birds and available now and damages, Please PM me exact details of the Spa as I am new in Kolkata and will be here next week for three days only.

Thanks in advance.

Lucifer.

LuciferJohn01
07-03-17, 12:01
Can you provide details of Bird which Provide Rimming at beck B MP near quest mall.

My PM is active thanks in advance.

Lucifer.

The beckB MP near quest mall has recently turned into a hotspot of HW, recently took very fair short but busty HW, though she said she's unmarried, I've been told by other boudis there that she's married even has a kid, its irrelevant though. This Angel with an I is on the chubbier side but she is tight. She's 36 D but the melons stand high on your face. She goes all the way to make you happy speaks some English too, and speaks a lot that kinda turn off for me.

DFK, BBBJ,69, rimming all on the card. I even used to silk chocolate on her and she doesn't object licked and sucked to my hearts content and finished of with multiple positions.

Face- 7/10.

Figure- 6/10.

Boobs- 9/10.

GFE- 8/10.

Damages- 1.5 k with FS + .5 tip (as she extra sweet).

ThereForYou
07-03-17, 13:17
You may try Payal at MP near brand factory (LLRS). I had her on Saturday. She is amazing voluptuous BBW. Doing ass rimming too.Hi,

Need more hint of the MP in question. Is is Lee Road? Or have I missed it completely.

HayCinth
07-03-17, 13:24

Greatcasanova.Hi,

I am game for some high stakes experience. You can part with some details and I will reciprocate as and when I get any. Thanks.

Fresh Meat
07-03-17, 16:27
Dear seniors,

I contacted one indie from locanto, who quoted a price of 4000/- (1000/- now by Paytm to provide address and contact number and 3000/- on the day of appointment). Attaching her picture also in case anyone can give any feedback on her.

Thanks in advance for your help.Not at all ask her to get lost. Scam.

HiJames
07-03-17, 16:49
Our famous and old Bangur spa has raised prices.

Damage 3500 at counter + 1 k for the rest.

HiJames
07-03-17, 16:52
Hi,

Our famous and old Bangur spa have raised prices.

Damage 3.5 k + 1 k extra.

HiJames
07-03-17, 16:55
Thanks in advance.

Greatcasanova.

HiJames
07-03-17, 16:59
Hi,

The prices of the service providers are going high.

So I want you guys to bargain on the rates.

If nothing works then another way is to suggest for 2 shots with little extra cash.

This makes sense to both.

So happy mongering and stay alert.

IAmTheBest
07-03-17, 17:12
She goes by the name Bristy or Misty or Moumita. But the pictures are old. She did operate quite a few years back. But there was no advance clause. But now seems not reliable as she is seeking advance.

Dear seniors,

Thanks in advance for your help..

MorMont
07-03-17, 18:49
Dear seniors,

Thanks in advance for your help.No. Probably it's a fake as she s asking money before. Avoid at all cost.

LazeInPeace
07-03-17, 20:12
There are 3 outlets of brand factory.

Taltalla.

Bellighatta.

Newtown?

Any hint of spa / MP name?

You may try Payal at MP near brand factory (LLRS). I had her on Saturday. She is amazing voluptuous BBW. Doing ass rimming too.

Member #4787
07-03-17, 20:23
Her name is Ria. Also called Moumita. Haven't met for some time now but used to meet her often in south Kolkata. By what name she had put ad in locanto. Unable to find her ad.

Dear seniors,

Thanks in advance for your help.

Follower
07-04-17, 00:19
Hi friends,

Heard a lot about O Spa and birds like honey, Tina, Susan, Can anyone update which all birds and available now and damages, Please PM me exact details of the Spa as I am new in Kolkata and will be here next week for three days only.

Thanks in advance.

Lucifer.Main Road near Acropolis Mall.

Follower
07-04-17, 00:21
You may try Payal at MP near brand factory (LLRS). I had her on Saturday. She is amazing voluptuous BBW. Doing ass rimming too.In Tiljala?

Touch Wood
07-04-17, 02:13
Dear seniors,

Thanks in advance for your help.I don't know this bird specifically, but my advice would be to avoid any bird that asks for payment in advance. Usually they disappear or block you once they receive payment. Good luck brother.

J.

EnjoyEnjoy
07-04-17, 05:34
There are 3 outlets of brand factory.

Taltalla.

Bellighatta.

Newtown?

Any hint of spa / MP name?PMed you the details.

LazeInPeace
07-04-17, 05:37
Visited Rebirth in Ganza park.

No old therapists except for the manager.

Not worth mentioning.

Absolute waste of time and money.

Evening walked to Midas.

Was up for a surprise. Price at counter was up by 500/.

Service by Sunchaitra was good. Very uncommon name.

Fair and curvaceous. Agreed to share her number during next visit.

Cost 3500+1000.

Service- attitude to please.

WIR. Yes.

Yesterday was offered 1 shot 1 hour for 5 k by freelancer.

Is it worth it?

A bro from Kolkata forum had shared this number with me few months back.

Will it be possible to get an independent for 3 hours for 5 k?

Please pm. Me if any one can share a contact.

EnjoyEnjoy
07-04-17, 05:38
Hi,

Need more hint of the MP in question. Is is Lee Road? Or have I missed it completely.Please check the PM. Pmed you.

Mushafir
07-04-17, 07:17
Dear seniors,

Thanks in advance for your help.Avoid her. She looks good in pic only. Once I had her. Not good.

LazeInPeace
07-04-17, 10:16
Will post FR after visiting today evening.

Heading to Elgin road Lavana for 3.30 pm appointment.

Any GFE therapist recommended?

Thanks.

PMed you the details.

RampantHardon
07-04-17, 11:11
Last week was at he MP, was in mood for a young but the centre had all boudis and only a girl who had taken earlier so opted for her again, she is married never the less hot in her own way, dusky, tall, huge mounds and ass, Perfect for model for a ALL brand of bigbazar.

She typically sweet face and very kissable lips, overall face is pretty. Body all smooth no cellulite, but chubby.

She must be 5. 6 tall, and the boobs are crazy big and tight when she lies down it doesn't fall on its side but rides to her chins amazing had a wonder full boob job, she get turned on very fast and is wet in minutes asks for the shot too soon but you can play along and she doesn't mind, doesn't let you kiss but if you force she gives in. I was all over her body, kissing licking biting, sucked on the boob until begged to be fucked.

Face- 7.

Body - 6.

Boobs - 9.

Pussy - 8.

GFE - 7.

Damages 1.5 counter 0.5 tip.

Adios.

No point asking for pointer as I cannot go against the rules of the forum and can't activate pm as I don't want leave any electronic trail.

Romit11
07-04-17, 13:44
Hey guys.

I wanted to know about the area Sonagachi.

I have heard that the whole area is famous for being sex provider.

I know there are escort services and spa in Calcutta but what's up with this area?

How is the service and the rates?

Please do let me know as I am planning to visit the city soon.

Thanks.

MonkeyLion
07-04-17, 18:48
Visited Rebirth in Ganza park.

No old therapists except for the manager.

Not worth mentioning.

Absolute waste of time and money.

Evening walked to Midas.

Was up for a surprise. Price at counter was up by 500/.

Service by Sunchaitra was good. Very uncommon name.

Fair and curvaceous. Agreed to share her number during next visit.

Cost 3500+1000.

Service- attitude to please..We all know its because of std viral that this amazing is deserted now. Since, most of curvy lovers are avoiding it. A huge upturn down happening on its reviews. Did you happen to notice the old chicks, Reshmi, Mahua etc. Please share.

Chou7557
07-04-17, 20:07
I don't know this bird specifically, but my advice would be to avoid any bird that asks for payment in advance. Usually they disappear or block you once they receive payment. Good luck brother.

J.It would be great if you can PM me any genuine Indie's contact. I am about to embark on a journey to taste the Calcutta girls and have developed a fascination towards a indie who gives GFE. Kindly let me know if you can help with a change number act or two.

RampantHardon
07-05-17, 04:21
Last week was at he MP, was in mood for a young but the centre had all boudis and only a girl who had taken earlier so opted for her again, she is married never the less hot in her own way, dusky, tall, huge mounds and ass, Perfect for model for a ALL brand of bigbazar.

She typically sweet face and very kissable lips, overall face is pretty. Body all smooth no cellulite, but chubby.

She must be 5. 6 tall, and the boobs are crazy big and tight when she lies down it doesn't fall on its side but rides to her chins amazing had a wonder full boob job, she get turned on very fast and is wet in minutes asks for the shot too soon but you can play along and she doesn't mind, doesn't let you kiss but if you force she gives in. I was all over her body, kissing licking biting, sucked on the boob until begged to be fucked.

Face- 7.

Body- 6..Attaching pic of this hotty.

PrateekKhanna
07-05-17, 09:21
Hi Guys,

Hope everyone is rocking in the land of Bengali Beauties!

A short trip is coming next month and I will have 2 days in hand to monger there in your city.

Kindly suggest on below points and will appreciate any leads as below with charges, contacts and references, if required.

- A nice hotel in range of 2-3 k not far from Howrah Rly Stn.

- Some beautiful nice, GFE, young indies with own place for ST.

- I saw a post on some young college girls, 10+2 girls available, would love to taste some young chicks there, if at all available at a reasonable price, again ST.

- Any other worthwhile lead for young, slim, beautiful chicks with in call facilities.

Looking forward to hear from generous souls there.

Regards,

Prateek.

Anand1234
07-05-17, 10:47
Hi guess, coming to Kolkata on this Friday. Please pm me few pimps in SG. Also would like to try Priyanka AH.

Rohan460
07-05-17, 11:04
Hi people here,

Hope you all doing great. Recently this restless soul has stay for some time in Durgapur. If any bro can help me here, it would be greatly reciprocated.

HiJames
07-05-17, 16:35
Hi,

Today I got a busty.

She is an indie.

Yes she was hot and I fulfilled my marathon fuck.

She didn't denied anything.

She gave it all and I could definitely fell it.

Face 8 bit dusky.

Body 7 got a big yet toned.

Boobs 9.

Pussy 7.

GFE 10 never denied anything.

Damage 2 k + 1 k 1ST.

RascalsHole
07-05-17, 16:47
Hi people here,

Hope you all doing great. Recently this restless soul has stay for some time in Durgapur. If any bro can help me here, it would be greatly reciprocated.There were several MPs in Durgapur. But 3 months ago there was police raid in MPs. So all MPs are now closed. This situation will continue for couple of months. You can go to Kada road or lacchipur in asansol. I have no idea of inde scenario in Durgapur.

RascalsHole
07-05-17, 17:01
Recently searched a service provider through locanto. He showed me couple of profiles which were good in whatsapp. He asked me to pay in advance. I made a mistake of trusting him as photos were too good. I met him and paid him rs2 k. He said he will be back with the girl in few minutes and did not return. I am still cursing myself for thinking with my dick.

RajuGentleman
07-05-17, 18:06
https://www.xvideos.com/video17803905/desi_bangladeshi_huge_boobs_girl_fucked_and_enjoyed_by_cousin

Attaching pic of this hotty.

ShredGang
07-05-17, 18:37
I am visiting Kolkata in couple of weeks. I am new to Kolkata. Please suggest me any good MP or FS for Full fun.

Thanks.

Shred.

LoveMaker16
07-05-17, 18:38
Hi friends,

So far I have read many things about Beck be MP on this forum. My idea is it is some where near Q mall.

But while searching on G-map I can see many MPs there.

So would any member kindly PM me the name and location / nearest landmark of that MP.

Regards.

Ambily
07-05-17, 19:42
Better option would be Kada road as per situations now. Or you can try spa in city residency, may be lucky to get HJ. You can also try the bar in reliance trends mall at Benachity, where you can get numbers of girls at dance floor (now dance is stopped) try your luck. I don't have pm otherwise I can help you with some numbers.

Ritesh3978
07-05-17, 20:36

She must be 5. 6 tall, and the boobs are crazy big and tight when she lies down it doesn't fall on its side but rides to her chins amazing had a wonder full boob job, she get turned on very fast and is wet in minutes asks for the shot too soon but you can play along and she doesn't mind, doesn't let you kiss but if you force she gives in. I was all over her body, kissing licking biting, sucked on the boob until begged to be fucked..Is this opposite lane to quest mall? The lane beside mithai? A doctor chamber on the ground floor? Am I right?

Rohan460
07-06-17, 03:03
Yesterday evening visited kada road. A village type rld, not so much enticing, just formal services. Laids are mostly bong with some biharis as well. Tried three SW, but fucked non. Total expenses 1500 bucks. Got in contact with one pimp, he promised me he has a contact of one non pro, which he would share only after confirming with her. Rest is peaceful here.

RaviKapoor1
07-06-17, 04:20
pmed you the details.Boss please PM me the details too.

RaviKapoor1
07-06-17, 04:26
Will post FR after visiting today evening.

Heading to Elgin road Lavana for 3.30 pm appointment.

Any GFE therapist recommended?

Thanks.How was your experience? Please PM name and details.

RaviKapoor1
07-06-17, 04:27
Is this opposite lane to quest mall? The lane beside mithai? A doctor chamber on the ground floor? Am I right?Still can't find the exact location. Please guide.

LazeInPeace
07-06-17, 04:34
Didn't see both of them.

But there were 3 other girls.

We all know its because of std viral that this amazing is deserted now. Since, most of curvy lovers are avoiding it. A huge upturn down happening on its reviews. Did you happen to notice the old chicks, Reshmi, Mahua etc. Please share.

RampantHardon
07-06-17, 05:29
https://www.xvideos.com/video17803905/desi_bangladeshi_huge_boobs_girl_fucked_and_enjoyed_by_cousinBut you need to see her to believe it, are she has same same to same assets, and is a moans even like the women in the video.

NeoGuy11
07-06-17, 07:08
SG is enchanting.

Everytime I visit, I get the same thrill.

Tina, No. 12,2nd F.

Milky white. Avg height. Med sized assets. Nipples smallest I have seen but sensitive.

Great GFE.

Nice dancer too.

Kajal, KP, Top floor.

Chubby girl. Smiling always. Great assets.

Good dance. Nice seduction. Lot of DFK. Fingering. Gave a little BBBJ teaser too.

Very involved in the act.

HornySid
07-06-17, 08:01
https://www.xvideos.com/video17803905/desi_bangladeshi_huge_boobs_girl_fucked_and_enjoyed_by_cousinJust to get attention these fuckers post any they want too. I had doubt from the moment he put up something as I don't put any trace of me! We are all chutiyas sitting here. I just don't get it.

RahulA9282
07-06-17, 10:17
Please check the PM. Pmed you.Bro,

Please empty your inbox. It's urgent.

Ssdel
07-06-17, 12:21
Please post the pic for other brothers to relish on the delicacy you had.

Cheers.

Ss.

Hi,

Today I got a busty.

She is an indie.

Yes she was hot and I fulfilled my marathon fuck.

She didn't denied anything.

She gave it all and I could definitely fell it.

Face 8 bit dusky.

Body 7 got a big yet toned.

Boobs 9.

Pussy 7.

GFE 10 never denied anything.

Damage 2 k + 1 k 1ST.

Rimmer069
07-06-17, 12:37
Dear Kolkata brothers,

In your city for work and looking for a good Bengali housewife / MILF for action. Have contacts of air hostesses Priyanka her friends and Bangur spa but want to to taste diff raw meat.

Will reciprocate with decent MILF and inde contacts of Blore and Mumbai.

Tia.

Rimmer069
07-06-17, 14:45
Have enjoyed a lot in Bangur Spa with Mohua, Reshmi and Piyali. Can anyone confirm whom to avoid for infection. Back in Kolkata for banging and work. Appreciate help of Kolkata brothers.

We all know its because of std viral that this amazing is deserted now. Since, most of curvy lovers are avoiding it. A huge upturn down happening on its reviews. Did you happen to notice the old chicks, Reshmi, Mahua etc. Please share.

LoveMaker16
07-06-17, 19:37
Is this opposite lane to quest mall? The lane beside mithai? A doctor chamber on the ground floor? Am I right?Not fair, some of us are struggling to find this Beck be MP but no kind member is sharing any pointer. Problem is, G-Map is showing many MP / Spa near quest mall.

So without exact idea it is difficult to venture.

Is it the TL Spa on LR Street? Or TT Spa on Guru Road?

Some one please reply or PM.

Regards.

PleasureForYou
07-06-17, 19:42
SG is enchanting.

Everytime I visit, I get the same thrill.

Tina, No. 12,2nd F.

Milky white. Avg height. Med sized assets. Nipples smallest I have seen but sensitive.

Great GFE.

Nice dancer too.

Kajal, KP, Top floor.

Chubby girl. Smiling always. Great assets.

Good dance. Nice seduction. Lot of DFK. Fingering. Gave a little BBBJ teaser too.

Very involved in the act.1st time to show can you please help what was the damage. How to approach and reach the place.

PleasureForYou
07-06-17, 19:50
You may try Payal at MP near brand factory (LLRS). I had her on Saturday. She is amazing voluptuous BBW. Doing ass rimming too.Please help with the location mate. In CCU for a day Will reciprocate in Pune / Mumbai.

PleasureForYou
07-06-17, 21:01
Hi,

Have heard lot about Priyanka AH and her service. Wanted to taste her. Tried to find her pic in the FRs but no luck. Can any kind monger pm me her contact details and reference?

And if someone has her photo please post.Can anyone help with the details of Priyanka ah. Will reciprocate in Mumbai Pune.

OnlySingh35
07-07-17, 02:13
Hi,

Thanks to the seniors who have helped me with the contacts. Called up this SP named Joy. He was polite and asked me my budget. I thought of starting with 3000-3500 this time. Claims that he has safe flat in Kpur where he will fix the deed.

Everything is fine, but the pics he has sent on whsapp, one is definitely fake. The girl in first pic (yellow) dress is an old actress or model and I have seen this pic lot of times on Google.

Need guidance on this SP from those who have taken his services earlier.

1. Is the place good, in the sense of ambience and safety.

2. Is this SP reliable. Should I expect same girl I choose from the pic. And if not, what should I do in such case.

3. Any girl you recommend from the pics from your experience.

4. Those who have taken service of this SP in past, can recommend any specific chic with the damages you had incurred.

Thanks in advance.

HornySid
07-07-17, 05:22
Can anyone help with the details of Priyanka ah. Will reciprocate in Mumbai Pune.Bro,

She is not worth it for the money. She has become old and face is also not that great. The signs of ageing have caught up with her. Service is the only that saves her. There are more options available. And she is not a ah. But if your heart is set upon PM me. More than happy to share.

EnjoyEnjoy
07-07-17, 06:10
Please help with the location mate. In CCU for a day Will reciprocate in Pune / Mumbai.Check your pm.

RascalsHole
07-07-17, 06:20
Better option would be Kada road as per situations now. Or you can try spa in city residency, may be lucky to get HJ. You can also try the bar in reliance trends mall at Benachity, where you can get numbers of girls at dance floor (now dance is stopped) try your luck. I don't have pm otherwise I can help you with some numbers.Do girls in dance bar in reliance trend provide full service. If yes, what are their rates?

ShredGang
07-07-17, 06:50
Hello Kolkata! Coming for 4 days, need help!

Hi guys,

Coming to Kolkata for firs time, need help!

Kindly suggest on below points and will appreciate any leads as below with charges, contacts and references, if required.

- A nice hotel in range of 2-3 k not far from SG.

- Some beautiful nice, GFE, indies with own place for ST.

- I saw a post on some young college girls, 10+2 girls available, would love to taste some young chicks there, if at all available at a reasonable price, again ST.

- Any other worthwhile lead for young, slim, beautiful chicks with in call facilities.

Looking forward to hear from generous souls there.

Regards,

Shred.

ChodonRaj
07-07-17, 08:03
I think someone has posted the exact GPS co-ordinates a few page earlier. Please check.

Not fair, some of us are struggling to find this Beck be MP but no kind member is sharing any pointer. Problem is, G-Map is showing many MP / Spa near quest mall.

So without exact idea it is difficult to venture..

ShredGang
07-07-17, 08:24
I'm not a regular at SG yet, but we went around at 6-7 pm, most of the girls were ready, some were having their dinner and some were in the final stages of getting ready.

So I guess going around 8-9 pm should be good, it continues till 2-3 am.

But if you want the girl fresh, I would suggest going around 6 pm, you might have to wait a bit, but then the girl would be fresh for the day.

Similar timings for Sundays.

Cheers.Can I plan for SG in afternoon time?

I am worried about safety also.

CatchMe88
07-07-17, 09:42
Hi Folks,

Read thanks to Raghubar & Mazza123 for their response to my last post & contacts sharing. Could open my account in Kolkata & it was good. Thanks again.

Got some time last week for hunt so contacted Sonali (SP), Dev (SP), Priyanka & an other one through locato. Response of all were good. Got following pics from Dev & Sonali which included wide range from young to HW. Choose the girl sitting in blue top & Jeans from Dev.

Turned out to be a very good experience. Quite a lovely lady & very charming attitude. Loved her. No time watcher nor is the SP. Had enough time to go slowly & enjoy at fullest. Exactly the same I wished for. Spent good time talking & cuddling.

My report:

Face- 9/10.

Body- 9/10.

Boobs- 10/10. Huge.

GFE- 10/10.

CBJ- Nill.

Sex- 10/10, her arousal was natural not fake & willingness to act.

Damage- 3 k to Dev + .5 K to her (felt she deserved, moreover had no smaller note unfortunately).

WIR. Certainly.

Hoping to get some housewives (preferably indie but with SP as well if good) near north Kolkata. If anyone can help, I will be obliged. Expected this from an user here to whom I shared few contacts in exchange for HW he claimed to have many, but got no response so far. Fingers crossed.

Can anyone else help out?Bro can you share the number for dev. I can share another sp in the same area.

NeedFrSex
07-07-17, 10:48
Hi,

Thanks to the seniors who have helped me with the contacts. Called up this SP named Joy. He was polite and asked me my budget. I thought of starting with 3000-3500 this time. Claims that he has safe flat in Kpur where he will fix the deed.

Everything is fine, but the pics he has sent on whsapp, one is definitely fake. The girl in first pic (yellow) dress is an old actress or model and I have seen this pic lot of times on Google.

Need guidance on this SP from those who have taken his services earlier.

1. Is the place good, in the sense of ambience and safety.

2. Is this SP reliable. Should I expect same girl I choose from the pic. And if not, what should I do in such case.

3. Any girl you recommend from the pics from your experience.

4. Those who have taken service of this SP in past, can recommend any specific chic with the damages you had incurred.

Thanks in advance.Hi bro,

He is a genuine SP & can count on him. All SPs share one or two general pics. So do not worry. Most of these are genuine. I myself have met the fist lady (sitting) and found her good. Can find her review in my previous post.

PleasureForYou
07-07-17, 13:12
Have enjoyed a lot in Bangur Spa with Mohua, Reshmi and Piyali. Can anyone confirm whom to avoid for infection. Back in Kolkata for banging and work. Appreciate help of Kolkata brothers.Please suggest.

RampantHardon
07-07-17, 13:24
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

RampantHardon
07-07-17, 13:56
Not fair, some of us are struggling to find this Beck be MP but no kind member is sharing any pointer. Problem is, G-Map is showing many MP / Spa near quest mall.

So without exact idea it is difficult to venture.

Is it the TL Spa on LR Street? Or TT Spa on Guru** Road?

Some one please reply or PM.

Regards.Its an undercover den on the 2nd floor, with I doc on the ground floor, colonel Pe biswas karo boss.

But I guess even if you figure it out chances are dim they would entertain you as was the experience with one of the mongers who made it till there.

You need references phone number etc. All the best try your luck.

Fuckmiester2
07-07-17, 16:05
No point going to SG at afternoon.

All the girls are sleeping at afternoon, except 1 or 2.

You don't need to worry about safety as long as you are going with a trusted pimp.

Cheers.

Can I plan for SG in afternoon time?

I am worried about safety also.

LoveMaker16
07-07-17, 16:27
Its an undercover den on the 2nd floor, with I doc on the ground floor, colonel Pe biswas karo boss.

But I guess even if you figure it out chances are dim they would entertain you as was the experience with one of the mongers who made it till there.

You need references phone number etc. All the best try your luck.Thanks RampantHardon. If it is that much difficult to venture, then may be I will try later some time.

Also, thanks to ChodonRaj. Repeating the co-ordinates and road name one more time for othes.

Near quest mall. Col biswas road - 22.538757, 88.364361.

Regards.

Babapank
07-07-17, 19:41
Hi all,

Greetings!

Posting after a long halt.

Just wanted to check hows the scene in SG now a days?

Who are the best dancers now?

Who are in best in service?

Who are in best looking?

Regulars can help!

Cheers,

Babapank.

Ssdel
07-08-17, 02:44
Would be waiting for generous souls from city to respond.

Hi all,

Greetings!

Posting after a long halt.

Just wanted to check hows the scene in SG now a days?

Who are the best dancers now?

Who are in best in service?

Who are in best looking?

Regulars can help!

Cheers,

Babapank.

Onceawhile
07-09-17, 06:56
Hello all,

I am a new member here. How do I activate the.

Pm facility and how much is it for. I am from Kolkata.

Could anyone please share contacts and direct numbers.

Of independent escorts in Kolkata. Non Bengali.

Thank you.

ChinChinChoo
07-09-17, 07:20
Hi buddy,

Shall be grateful if you could share the details of location and the chick that's into rimjobs.

Thanks.

Rimmer069
07-09-17, 13:26
Have not received any input.

You can try Mohua. She doesn't look great without makeup though. Signs of ageing and usage are there. But awesome in service and her pussy muscles give good dick massage. Have not got such a experience from other WGs. Try safe sex.

Please suggest.

BarrackHussein
07-09-17, 18:29
Finally made up my mind to visit KD. This was my second experience at SG. Reached BK Pal More. Followed the tram line looking for the orange coloured Kolkata Borough Building. Was almost lost only to realize that Mamata Di is in power and the building was coloured white and blue. Took a left just before the building. Saw the chariot and was a bit scared to enter the lane, so straightaway headed to the general shop. Asked him casually if there was any public urinal, just to confirm, and he started his rant that there is no urinal and the government is not doing anything. Shots fired in the wrong direction. Finally entered the lane and asked about Sita Bhabhi and people were more than happy to guide me till the room.

By the time I could strike a conversation, Bina was taken. Sita di tried to push for a new girl named Priyanka. Agreed for her. It seems that they are aware about ISG as a guy mentioned the same to me.

The girl was really not into kissing and BJ, however managed to get a half hearted attempt from her. That was a real turn off as KD is known for its service. Still, her nature was really good and her body was so soft. She has an amazing ass, and somehow I had to control myself to not lick it. Tried different positions and finally cummed in doggy position. She was aroused like anything while getting fucked in doggy style and tried scratching me LOL. Had to hold her hand.

Sita Di asked about the service, gave her my honest opinion without getting into details.

Face- 6/10.

Boobs- 5/10.

Ass- 10/10.

Pussy- 9/10.

Damage- 700 + 200 (Gave tip for the girl) + 100 (For the boys, sita di asked for it).

Would have been a great experience if she was into DFK, BJ and Rimming.

LoveMaker16
07-09-17, 18:59
Hi LazeInPeace, please clear your inbox, as it is showing full.

Regards.

AntaraFucker
07-09-17, 19:25
Can anyone help with the details of Priyanka ah. Will reciprocate in Mumbai Pune.Priyanka is still one of the best this city has. Though I want not many to savour this source of eternal enjoyment, still I feel bad when someone speaks negative of her.

PrateekKhanna
07-10-17, 01:39
Hello,

I had put up a request for some good contacts of SP, young indies there at Kolkata with ST, incall facilities, but received none.

There is a number on facebook page for Liza Spa and Bodymassage Center, ending 0552, asking to contact Liza / Tarak.

Any reviews? Clearly this is a post from an SP.

Also, need contacts for Priyanka AH and other such indies with own place there at Kolkata, will appreciate any help with damages and references etc.

-Prateek.

NeedFrSex
07-10-17, 03:38
Hi bros,

A very urgent help needed.

Can anyone help me with contacts of some GFE safe hotels (without much question asked). Preferably under 2 k range. Or should I venture stayuncle or oyoroom only?

Fresh Meat
07-10-17, 04:25
Finally made up my mind to visit KD. This was my second experience at SG. Reached BK Pal More. Followed the tram line looking for the orange coloured Kolkata Borough Building. Was almost lost only to realize that Mamata Di is in power and the building was coloured white and blue. Took a left just before the building. Saw the chariot and was a bit scared to enter the lane, so straightaway headed to the general shop. Asked him casually if there was any public urinal, just to confirm, and he started his rant that there is no urinal and the government is not doing anything. Shots fired in the wrong direction. Finally entered the lane and asked about Sita Bhabhi and people were more than happy to guide me till the room.

By the time I could strike a conversation, Bina was taken. Sita di tried to push for a new girl named Priyanka. Agreed for her. It seems that they are aware about ISG as a guy mentioned the same to me.

The girl was really not into kissing and BJ, however managed to get a half hearted attempt from her. That was a real turn off as KD is known for its service. Still, her nature was really good and her body was so soft. She has an amazing ass, and somehow I had to control myself to not lick it. Tried different positions and finally cummed in doggy position. She was aroused like anything while getting fucked in doggy style and tried scratching me LOL. Had to hold her hand.Why are you spoiling the den by paying more money, only 600 need to be paid no tips nothing.

ShredGang
07-10-17, 07:19
No point going to SG at afternoon.

All the girls are sleeping at afternoon, except 1 or 2.

You don't need to worry about safety as long as you are going with a trusted pimp.

Cheers.Thanks a lot for the info.

HitManDealer
07-10-17, 09:37
Just to get attention these fuckers post any they want too. I had doubt from the moment he put up something as I don't put any trace of me! We are all chutiyas sitting here. I just don't get it.True! There are some attention seekers in the group too. Who have actually never fucked or seen a real **** ever in their lives.

So excuse such lamers!

Stick to the real reviews and mongers!

Rohan460
07-10-17, 10:56
Well getting quality services from WG is a matter of luck but this time I used different tactics, I. E. Carrot only, since in RLD no option for stick. Used my earlier encounter mistress (pimp) of Kada road to find someone for FS. She instantly pointed towards one usual WG in her house, but I knew this is the usual posture they give on enquiring about gal. The girl was OK, but my concern was services. Went inside room did usual thing like touching, but she was against BJ. That's great turn off. Then I told how much extra you need, she told 2 k. F. I gave her 500 & left the place with a promise to return next evening. Again went there in the evening chose her the same gal & handed over 1 K without doing anything. That's my game to win her confidence. Very next day I got everything on 500 buck which I wanted from her. Anal BBJ long deep throat.

ShredGang
07-10-17, 13:38
Hi all,

I want to Visit SG. Can some one please mention the current rates there.

Is it the price for an Hour?

Can I directly ask the Taxi people to drive to SG? Is that fine or risky? (I am new to Kolkata that's why).

Also I saw lot of posts regarding MP's.

How can we ensure by calling them that, its a normal MP or special one?

Can we directly ask them.

Alsp please share the number SP to my PM.

Thanks in advance.

Shred.

Lachhipur Wala
07-10-17, 17:06
Bang, a senior pmed for sg baris. For use of all, short description; A- prembandhan,10,12,sangam, nilkamal etc-a / see room, north indian girls, no bbj, GFE, Rs 2-3 k. Be-ganga jamuna, shanti,19,etc-north indian+bong, no a / see bbj but GFE Rs 1. 5-2. 5 k. See-4 no. ,boudi bari, lalbari etc. No a / see but bbj, GFE. Bong girls Rs800-1500. The-Nepali and other -cabin, bong and nepali, no bbj, no GFE. Rs 300-500. Not tried kd.

Lachhipur Wala
07-10-17, 17:12
Lachhipur Wala;2058680]Bang, a senior pmed for sg baris. For use of all, short description; A- prembandhan,10,12,sangam, nilkamal etc-a / see room, north indian girls, no bbj, GFE, Rs 2-3 k. Be-ganga jamuna, shanti,19,etc-north indian+bong, no a / see bbj but GFE Rs 1. 5-2. 5 k. See-4 no. ,boudi bari, lalbari etc. No a / see but bbj, GFE. Bong girls Rs800-1500. The-Nepali and other -cabin, bong and nepali, no bbj, no GFE. Rs 300-500. Not tried kd.

LoveGuy01
07-10-17, 17:17
Hello!

Need favour from fellow group people. I have contact of a girl shared by a close fellow monger as Angel but when checker on true caller name came up as Joya Gomes. I called the number the voice on the other side was sweet and spoke good English. She asked my name and ref, but she said she doesn't know this fellow monger who shared her contact with me and hung up. So anyone here knows her or can share a ref? It would be of immense help.

JamesFromHeave
07-10-17, 17:37
Why 700/?

Rate is 550 for 1 hrs.

By the time I could strike a conversation, Bina was taken. Sita di tried to push for a new girl named Priyanka. Agreed for her. It seems that they are aware about ISG as a guy mentioned the same to me..

Ambily
07-10-17, 18:55
Do girls in dance bar in reliance trend provide full service. If yes, what are their rates?It's up to your skill. Even I got 2-3 numbers but couldn't crack the deal because the girls were gone to other places.

Ssdel
07-11-17, 02:26
Appreciate the info.

Can you also shed some light on famous dance Mujra places where you pick & choose kind of thing from the floor.

Apologise for a novice like query.

As I am novice in Rasgulla city.

Cheers.

Ss.

Bang, a senior pmed for sg baris. For use of all, short description; A- prembandhan,10,12,sangam, nilkamal etc-a / see room, north indian girls, no bbj, GFE, Rs 2-3 k. Be-ganga jamuna, shanti,19,etc-north indian+bong, no a / see bbj but GFE Rs 1. 5-2. 5 k. See-4 no. ,boudi bari, lalbari etc. No a / see but bbj, GFE. Bong girls Rs800-1500. The-Nepali and other -cabin, bong and nepali, no bbj, no GFE. Rs 300-500. Not tried kd.

Bang4444
07-11-17, 05:31
Thanks for the info.

Lachhipur Wala;2058680]Bang, a senior pmed for sg baris. For use of all, short description; A- prembandhan,10,12,sangam, nilkamal etc-a / see room, north indian girls, no bbj, GFE, Rs 2-3 k. Be-ganga jamuna, shanti,19,etc-north indian+bong, no a / see bbj but GFE Rs 1. 5-2. 5 k. See-4 no. ,boudi bari, lalbari etc. No a / see but bbj, GFE. Bong girls Rs800-1500. The-Nepali and other -cabin, bong and nepali, no bbj, no GFE. Rs 300-500. Not tried kd.

Indian100
07-11-17, 05:58
Have not received any input.

You can try Mohua. She doesn't look great without makeup though. Signs of ageing and usage are there. But awesome in service and her pussy muscles give good dick massage. Have not got such a experience from other WGs. Try safe sex.Hi,

Just visited Bangur. Mohua is still there. Piyali has left. Rashmi with new branch of Bangur I think.

At 4.5 k it is steep. I get 90 mts dance+BBBJ+FS at Ganesh bhavan in A/C room for 4.2 K.

But for a change Bangur is worth as an alternate source.

Indian100
07-11-17, 06:00

The girl was really not into kissing and BJ, however managed to get a half hearted attempt from her. That was a real turn off as KD is known for its service. Still, her nature was really good and her body was so soft. She has an amazing ass, and somehow I had to control myself to not lick it. Tried different positions and finally cummed in doggy position. She was aroused like anything while getting fucked in doggy style and tried scratching me LOL. Had to hold her hand.

Sita Di asked about the service, gave her my honest opinion without getting into details.

Face- 6/10.

Boobs- 5/10.

Ass- 10/10.

Pussy- 9/10.

Damage- 700 + 200 (Gave tip for the girl) + 100 (For the boys, sita di asked for it).

Would have been a great experience if she was into DFK, BJ and Rimming.Hi,

The usual is only .6 k. Tips .1 or .2.

Please don't hike.

CoolGuyKol
07-11-17, 07:08
Can you please share the info of the girl wearing top and blue jean in sitting posture.

Thanks.

Hi Folks,

My report:

Face- 9/10.

Bangalore 55
07-11-17, 07:22
Hi Gents, will be in Kol for a day tomorrow and would like some help on good MP contacts. Would prefer MPs which have indian rather than Thai girls (have had my fill of Thais). Or any quality inde contacts would be great. Will certainly return the favour in Bangalore, Delhi or Mumbai. Many thanks.

Gogogo1
07-11-17, 08:07
Hi Gents, will be in Kol for a day tomorrow and would like some help on good MP contacts. Would prefer MPs which have indian rather than Thai girls (have had my fill of Thais). Or any quality inde contacts would be great. Will certainly return the favour in Bangalore, Delhi or Mumbai. Many thanks.Clear your inbox. Not able to PM you.

Fresh Meat
07-11-17, 09:32
Mujra old style like in Hindi film is not there but dance for songs is there in all premium building. You can see all the girls along with the pimp and once you select the girl you enter her room and she will dance for you to some music and will shed clothes till she is in birthday suit. You can also dance touch and feel along.

Appreciate the info.

Can you also shed some light on famous dance Mujra places where you pick & choose kind of thing from the floor.

Apologise for a novice like query.

As I am novice in Rasgulla city.

Cheers.

Ss.

AliBaba Info
07-11-17, 12:56
Hi Gents, will be in Kol for a day tomorrow and would like some help on good MP contacts. Would prefer MPs which have indian rather than Thai girls (have had my fill of Thais). Or any quality inde contacts would be great. Will certainly return the favour in Bangalore, Delhi or Mumbai. Many thanks.Your PM is full. Was about to share an MP contact.

LoveMaker16
07-11-17, 12:57
I went to Aveda spa yesterday. It is at lake view road crossing.

The guy at counter said, there are 2 new Thai girls and they are good. So I decided to try one of them.

I opted for 60 minutes deep tissue massage.

I went inside a room. The ambience was good. Soon a Thai lady entered. She was 30+ or so.

Her name was Kat and she did not speak very good English.

As I was undressing, she said, you can be nude. I was happy to hear that.

Then she started oil massage, which I must say, was really good.

After 30 minutes, I turned to front. Then she directly asked, whether I want extra.

I said, what's the charge? To which she replied, 1200.

Again I was happy to know FS for 1.2 k amount, so much for so little. So I agreed. That was my mistake.

She undressed herself and started B2 body, Wearing panty only. I should have understood by then, but somehow I could not.

Soon she started BBJ and after a while tried to finish with HJ.

At this, I stopped her and asked for intercourse. She said, she is on her period and can not have that.

I was surprised. Back in mind it was going, only for BBJ and HJ, 1200- is quite high.

Others might have returned from there, but I could not. It was not because I was desperate.

By then I have already gone half of the way and it would have been awkward for both, if we have stopped in between.

Anyway, I continued and finally came on her tits. She finished entire session within 50 minutes. (not even complete 60 minutes).

So once over, I dressed up and went outside without paying any tips.

Fair Lady.

Mid 30.

Height- 5'7" approx.

Face- 6.

Body- 7.

Boobs - 8.

Pussy. No luck.

Service. B2 body, Tits F, BBJ, HJ, No Kissing.

Damage - 1.5 k counter + 1.2 k service.

WIR. For massage maybe. But for others "Hell no".