PDA

View Full Version : Calcutta

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119

Gabbym45
10-08-17, 09:12
Had an input from one of the Seniors, so thought of visiting Royal Thai near Pnb More. It was Saturday after noon and as per the input this spa had busty stuff. Actually was looking for a Busty stuff.

Landed there at about 2. 30 pm and inquired and asked for Li. As per my feedback, its a thai girl. Room alloted, went inside and then came Liz.

The massgae started and without wasting much time asked for extras, everything was on card. FS quoted 5 K, refused it saying that it very high. Finally went for H / Job and BtoB. But to my disappoinment.

The Boobs were like drooping Raisins. Shit was totally cheesed off.

Guys any one have any info on Busty and tall service providers in spa do contact me in pm.

It was a big let down.

IAmTheBest
10-08-17, 10:23
Has anyone visited the above spa at Kasba. Any updates will be highly appreciated.

Had an input from one of the Seniors, so thought of visiting Royal Thai near Pnb More. It was saturday after noon and as per the input this spa had busty stuff. Actually was looking for a Busty stuff.

Landed there at about 2. 30 pm and inquired and asked for Li. As per my feedback, its a thai girl. Room alloted, went inside and then came Liz.

The massgae started and without wasting much time asked for extras, everything was on card. FS quoted 5 K, refused it saying that it very high. Finally went for H / Job and BtoB. But to my disappoinment.

The Boobs were like drooping Raisins. Shit was totally cheesed off.

Guys any one have any info on Busty and tall service providers in spa do contact me in pm.

It was a big let down.

Andy7
10-08-17, 10:29
Guys any updates on boudi badi or any new place with boudis?

HayCinth
10-08-17, 15:51
Came across a profile called Laboni Chatterjee in Locanto-Kolkata. Hot looks. Is she real?

CheckMate007
10-09-17, 08:27
Came across a profile called Laboni Chatterjee in Locanto-Kolkata. Hot looks. Is she real?Most likely it seems fake. She failed my method of verification. I check the number on truecaller and if more than 10 people report a number as spam, I blacklist them immediately and report spam myself. She has been reported spam more than 70 times so absolutely a no no.

Stay safe!

Cheers.

CheckMate007
10-09-17, 08:30
Has anyone visited the above spa at Kasba. Any updates will be highly appreciated.Yea. I did once. Took a service from a bong chick named Riya. Decent time BBJ and B2B for 2 k. Good assets but very talkative. Worth a try.

IAmTheBest
10-09-17, 09:01
Visted Osmo recently. Was allotted Dona, opted for dry Thai. Massage was average. Seemed that they are not much into dry massage. Was offered B2B for 2 k and FS for 3 k. Told her that I am a regular and I know the rates. Took FS at 2 k. Service was average. Nothing to complain. Quite mechanical. I would appreciate some more info of other therapists and their service from seniors here. Thanks.

Has anyone visited the above spa at Kasba. Any updates will be highly appreciated.

RockyDubai
10-09-17, 11:15
Hey Guys. I know this is not the right forum for posting such a request. But doing so nevertheless, hoping that I would get some assistance.

I am being transferred to Kolkata and looking a 2 BHK furnished apartment very close to the airport as my job involves traveling frequently.

I would be glad if someone could assist me with my hunt. Looking for a rental place. Furnished, for 18 months.

You can inbox me. It's active.

ToyBoyCal
10-09-17, 12:37
Hi there!

Had tried it some time back and though the place is good, the girls demands are too high.

A good place for a regular massage. They have good membership options too. But be careful. They are cheats and will not give more that 70 minutes for a 90 min therapy.

I have written a report earlier.

Hope I was of help.

Cheers.

Tbc.

IAmTheBest
10-09-17, 17:34
Visited recently twice. Counter 1 k. Used therapist Disha and Koyel. Massage below average. Interested in extra. FS available. Asking rate is 3.5 k. You can negotiate to 1.5 k. Hurried service. Profile is just slightly better than maids. Service is poor. Rooms are pathetic. Best avoidable.

Thanks.

BarryKumar
10-10-17, 05:58
Hey Guys. I know this is not the right forum for posting such a request. But doing so nevertheless, hoping that I would get some assistance.

I am being transferred to Kolkata and looking a 2 BHK furnished apartment very close to the airport as my job involves traveling frequently.

I would be glad if someone could assist me with my hunt. Looking for a rental place. Furnished, for 18 months.

You can inbox me. It's active.Contact me.

I have my flat, decently furnished 2 kms from airport 25000 pm 2 bed plus study very good society [Email address deleted by Admin].

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Fuckmiester2
10-10-17, 11:20
It was raining since early morning and the weather had become quite cold.

I got off early from office as all my meetings were cancelled due to the rain.

Headed to Sg, 12 number building.

I had set my eyes on few chicks since my last visit and went directly to them.

All of them were busy.

Then I asked my pimp for his recommendation.

He took me to Kp, NL and few other buildings.

Finally took Mahi of PB top floor for a dance.

She didn't look very convincing in the beginning, but slowly and steadily got very much involved in the act.

Clothes got off in the second song itself.

Huge tits.

I normally carry a packet of condom whenever I visit SG, for just in case situations.

During the dance she took her hand inside my pocket and found the condyom packet.

She asked me whom I was going to use this on, I said it depends.

I usually don't take off my pants during a dance session but she somehow took off my pant and undy.

A very seducting dance as it was she slowly took out a condy and put it on my johnny and teased my dicked by stroking it on her vagina.

I got pumped up and banged her standing against the wall.

She started moaning loudly asking me to go slow but I was too enraged to slow down, LOL.

The facial expressions of her pain was making me mad.

Released a huge load and lied down on the bed.

She came over me and gave me a nice kiss.

Some foreplay for 10-15 minutes and she asked for another shot.

I said I wasnt carrying so much cash.

She told me to pay for only one shot as she herself was desirous of another shot.

Deed started agin in missionary, cowgirl, doggy.

And then I cummed in doggy position.

Overall report:

Face 7/10 (not very beautful).

Boobs 9/10.

GFE 9/10.

Overall 8/10.

Reduced two points since room was not that good and since it was a slow start.

Damage: 3200+3200+600 (drinks and chips etc).

Cheers.

CantStop17
10-10-17, 12:00
These ladies and TSG stand around CA Island after 7.30 , be aware of Police catching you up while you hide in the dark, have tried a few times, safe as such and rate anything from 500 to 600 as you bargain, for full BBJ and a exciting drive.

A few days back, I was driving in Salt Lake late at night returning from a friend's place. While driving I found two women dressed in Sarees walking on the street and smiling looking at me. I turned suspicious. I pulled over a little ahead of them. As suspected, the woman knocked on the car window. As I rolled down the window scene and sight both became clearer. I asked her how much, she replied with Rs. 700, which seemed to be a good bargain for one shot. I asked her to sit inside and started driving. We drove to a dark and isolated area, where I zipped open my pants as she promptly started giving me a head. I was in no mood to have an intercourse as the girl was not a high end and there was a risk of infection. Therefore, she continued giving me a head as I cum inside her mouth. She requested me to drop her back to the spot to which I obliged. However, while returning I again swung into mood and asked her to give me head while I was driving her back. She did not waste any time and gave me a nice head while I drove her back to the spot.

I guess for 700 bucks it was a good bargain compared to 5-6 k SPs demand.

CantStop17
10-10-17, 12:05
I am following this forum from a long time, but didn't have the courage to share my experiences, thought it will be waste of experience, Recently while getting bored in office tried to get some fresh material and searched just dial for Spa, got a number of SP, who told he has a nurse who gives good service and stays alone, near Baghuhati, charges were 2.5 K, went at the address, the lady was in mid 30, cheerful and educated, chit chatted with her, she stays alone and to get rid of loneliness and make some money she had started this service.

She has nice body and face, the place was neat and clean has a good 2 hrs outing, overall a wonderful experience, she gave her number, thinking of visiting her again.

GoldfishNets
10-10-17, 20:41
Visted Osmo recently. Was allotted Dona, opted for dry Thai. Massage was average. Seemed that they are not much into dry massage. Was offered B2B for 2 k and FS for 3 k. Told her that I am a regular and I know the rates. Took FS at 2 k. Service was average. Nothing to complain. Quite mechanical. I would appreciate some more info of other therapists and their service from seniors here. Thanks.If you like petite the go for Luna. Can try Mimi (meme) her rates her 1.5 k for FS if you negotiate cunningly.

Happy mongering and stay safe. Can ask the boy in reception for friendly therapist and he will send a good profile for you.

RockAlpha
10-11-17, 04:31
I am following this forum from a long time, but didn't have the courage to share my experiences, thought it will be waste of experience, Recently while getting bored in office tried to get some fresh material and searched just dial for Spa, got a number of SP, who told he has a nurse who gives good service and stays alone, near Baghuhati, charges were 2.5 K, went at the address, the lady was in mid 30, cheerful and educated, chit chatted with her, she stays alone and to get rid of loneliness and make some money she had started this service.

She has nice body and face, the place was neat and clean has a good 2 hrs outing, overall a wonderful experience, she gave her number, thinking of visiting her again.Hi,

Can you share the digits, sounds interesting! PM active.

Soumya204
10-11-17, 06:21
Can You share the digits of the SP or the Nurse from Baguihati, I have good contacts from North will reciprocate with you, but seems your PM is not activated, can't PM you.

ChodonRaj
10-11-17, 08:07
Tried a Spa near crossing named after famous battery manufacturer. NB voucher is available for 799. They accepted it.

Tried a bong girl. Small girl, small everything. Not good massage. Demanding too much for B2B with BJ. Rooms are small, not so great.

Avoid.

IAmTheBest
10-11-17, 10:17
Thank you very much. I did also try Lek. She is bit matured. In her mid 30's. Nice sense of humor. She told me think of my leg to remember her name. Nice massage. Strong hands.

Eager to please. Assets are not that good. Small boobs. Though I did not want. Went for FS. Very horny and good in bed. Charges same 2 k. Could have negotiated bit lower. There is a local therapist. The guy in the reception was recommending but I stuck to Thai. Any feedback on other locals?

Thanks again.

If you like petite the go for Luna. Can try Mimi (meme) her rates her 1.5 k for FS if you negotiate cunningly.

Happy mongering and stay safe. Can ask the boy in reception for friendly therapist and he will send a good profile for you.

StBernard
10-11-17, 11:04
Please please share digits. PM is active.

She has nice body and face, the place was neat and clean has a good 2 hrs outing, overall a wonderful experience, she gave her number, thinking of visiting her again.

CantStop17
10-11-17, 13:05
Can You share the digits of the SP or the Nurse from Baguihati, I have good contacts from North will reciprocate with you, but seems your PM is not activated, can't PM you.Yes I have her number but how to convey kindly guide.

Soumya204
10-11-17, 18:43
Yes I have her number but how to convey kindly guide.Activate your PM please. Then we can both exchange contacts.

Soumya204
10-11-17, 18:56
Yes I have her number but how to convey kindly guide.PM me. By activating it.

Soumya204
10-12-17, 11:18
Anyone has taken this Indie's service. ?

DevilBrute
10-12-17, 18:55
To be able to send message.

Ges you will have to buy the subscription. Details can be found on this link http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions.

Yes I have her number but how to convey kindly guide.

RaviKapoor1
10-12-17, 20:11

She has nice body and face, the place was neat and clean has a good 2 hrs outing, overall a wonderful experience, she gave her number, thinking of visiting her again.Please share details your inbox is not active.

CoolMaleForU
10-12-17, 21:17
Anyone has taken this Indie's service. ?Please don't go for her bro. Nothing better than a maid. I wasted my money on her. Just devastating. She gives BBBJ, & I availed that only at full price. It's all photo editing.

Mark Inspire
10-13-17, 06:54
Hi,

Just a quick post for an info.

Does anyone know of an Inde Megha?

Has anyone tried her or has a reference for her?

Many thanks!

HotPussyEater
10-13-17, 19:10
Buddy,

She looks very fine and english speaking girl. I got her ref from fellow Isgian.

Chatted her on WA but she is on periods now up to Sunday.

He has spoken very high words about her. I think. Can go ahead. She demands 6 k per shot.

Hi,

Just a quick post for an info.

Does anyone know of an Inde Megha?

Has anyone tried her or has a reference for her?

Many thanks!

Diogaa
10-14-17, 03:55
Will be staying for a night today in HHI. Any suggestions or contacts for mongering? Thanks in advance.

DevilBrute
10-14-17, 20:34
Buddy,

Do post your FR if you like her service. Maybe I'll ask her digits from you next week when I am visiting Kolkata.

Buddy,

She looks very fine and english speaking girl. I got her ref from fellow Isgian.

Chatted her on WA but she is on periods now up to Sunday.

He has spoken very high words about her. I think. Can go ahead. She demands 6 k per shot.

Soumya204
10-15-17, 12:39
Please don't go for her bro. Nothing better than a maid. I wasted my money on her. Just devastating. She gives BBBJ, & I availed that only at full price. It's all photo editing.Thanks bro for the warning.

Happy Mongering.

RobinHood27
10-15-17, 14:02
I'm planning a visit to your city this month end.

Could some of you share good spas with actual bong girls worth checking. Had too much of NE / NI in Delhi for now.

Would help you out in Delhi scene.

FunAtWork
10-16-17, 13:28
Good report!

She's my darling. Read my report and you would know. She often gives freebies too. Repeat and you would understand what I say. But she has a bag full of stories also. Don't listen to the emotional stuff she has to offer.

Cheers and happy mongering!

FAW.

It was raining since early morning and the weather had become quite cold.

I got off early from office as all my meetings were cancelled due to the rain.

Headed to Sg, 12 number building.

I had set my eyes on few chicks since my last visit and went directly to them.

All of them were busy.

Then I asked my pimp for his recommendation.

He took me to Kp, NL and few other buildings.

Finally took Mahi of PB top floor for a dance..

Pleasure Seeke
10-16-17, 13:48
I will be in Calcutta shortly.

I was interested in the Nurse in Baghuhati reported by CantStop17 and tried to PM him, but messages cannot be sent to him.

Will someone get me her (or some comparable girl / lady) contact digits.

Presently, I have no contact numbers to reciprocate with. However, eventually, as soon as I have some numbers I shall share it with people who are willing to help me now.

Number of any reliable SP is also most welcome.

My PM is active.

MadMonkey2013
10-16-17, 21:54
Was in touch with this Indie in her early thirties for a while, she sounded very descent and educated over the the phone so decided to pull the trigger. She was on time and I did not have to go insane trying to direct her to my place, so a good start. She comes in and she looks very presentable, well made up, looking good without the extra makeup, A muslim beauty. Had a pretty face with good rack. After a fair bit of chit chat, the clothes came off and as usual fat around the tummy which is about normal for Kolkata (sighs* Kissing with DFK followed by a good amount of foreplay, she had a great pair of tits so I went wild on them, bit her nips and was rough while fondling them, she complained but upon inspection of her lower lips found her flooded so decided to put her mouth to better use and made her suck my tool, which she did happily but not to my satisfaction. In the meantime I fingered her till she came a couple of times. After a brief timeout started in miss then flipped her around for doggy and her real asset came to view, that ass was fantastic, just perfect. Spanked her lightly to which she responded well then I went harder which she liked. Her backdoor was super inviting, I asked her if she was game for an ass fuck but she refused. Made her ride me in reverse cowgirl to enjoy the sight of her lovely ass. Then went back to missionary and popped. Overall session was good but looking for a wilder, kinkier **** who can fuck without inhibitions.

Looks- 8/10 (Good for kolkata indie standards).

Body- 6. 5 (Slim, fit babes are such a rarity in kolkata).

Pussy- 7 about OK.

Boobs- 8.5.

Ass- Off the charts. Infinity.

Damages- 3 k a pop, isn't exactly cheap by Kolkata standards but this city has been fucked up of late.

WIR- Not unless she lets me fuck that ass.

SharkHere
10-17-17, 03:57
Got these from old posts asking reviews.
Has anyone tried any of these birds? Yes? Please share the reviews.

Vansh Raj
10-17-17, 04:40
Was in touch with this Indie in her early thirties for a while, she sounded very descent and educated over the the phone so decided to pull the trigger. She was on time and I did not have to go insane trying to direct her to my place, so a good start. She comes in and she looks very presentable, well made up, looking good without the extra makeup, A muslim beauty. Had a pretty face with good rack. After a fair bit of chit chat, the clothes came off and as usual fat around the tummy which is about normal for Kolkata (sighs* Kissing with DFK followed by a good amount of foreplay, she had a great pair of tits so I went wild on them, bit her nips and was rough while fondling them, she complained but upon inspection of her lower lips found her flooded so decided to put her mouth to better use and made her suck my tool, which she did happily but not to my satisfaction. In the meantime I fingered her till she came a couple of times. After a brief timeout started in miss then flipped her around for doggy and her real asset came to view, that ass was fantastic, just perfect. Spanked her lightly to which she responded well then I went harder which she liked. Her backdoor was super inviting, I asked her if she was game for an ass fuck but she refused. Made her ride me in reverse cowgirl to enjoy the sight of her lovely ass. Then went back to missionary and popped. Overall session was good but looking for a wilder, kinkier **** who can fuck without inhibitions..Please share her contact number. In return I share some good contacts.

Wandere
10-17-17, 05:07
Hello,

Can any why one recommend classic / relaxed / kind of independent.

Or MP.

Thanks.

ThereForYou
10-17-17, 05:15
Had a contact of this Indi for a while. Was running low on budget thought 1.5 k +. 500 room rent would be worth a try.

A typical middle aged bengali house wife in dark complexion, with 36 size.

Average to below par on looks or to say on a positive note "So So".

BBBJ was there but minimal, but can play with those melons and down under.

I just had to release my burden that all and for that it was OK.

Still if anyone needs this contact, then must have his own safe place. To be shared only with seniors and those who will reciprocate with contacts.

Pleasure Seeke
10-17-17, 13:46

She has nice body and face, the place was neat and clean has a good 2 hrs outing, overall a wonderful experience, she gave her number, thinking of visiting her again.Tried to PM you, but could not.

Could you please share her number? My PM is active. Thanks in advance.

Pleasure Seeke
10-17-17, 13:53
Could anyone help me to locate a Property Agent in Calcutta who could get me a furnished Studio / One Bedroom Apartment, not too far from a Metro Station, at a reasonable cost.

Assistance would be greatly appreciated.

ShredGang
10-17-17, 23:24
Hi friends,

I am planning to Visit SG Kolkata next week.

Please provide the Pimp or broker Number (who can help).

Also please provide good SP number.

Please PM me the details. I can reciprocate with some SP numbers in Bangalore.

Thanks again.

YugiSingh
10-18-17, 03:02
Hi folks,

I am in Kolkata for next two weeks. I came almost after long time, almost close to 2 years. I would request seniors and kind hearted souls to share some info contacts, preferred near Baguiati or Dumdum area or even budget friendly MP's with full services (like Disha). I prefer Indi over SG and do not want to spend more than 3 k (let's be honest). I have some contacts which I can share and can share good Bangalore contacts. BTW is Disha still on? Same old number? Location?

Cheers,

YS.

JAwedKhan
10-18-17, 13:07
Visiting Kolkata coming week, please share indie / SP contacts.

Thanks.

BobLou
10-19-17, 08:07
Check airbnb.

Could anyone help me to locate a Property Agent in Calcutta who could get me a furnished Studio / One Bedroom Apartment, not too far from a Metro Station, at a reasonable cost.

Assistance would be greatly appreciated.

HappyFcuk
10-20-17, 07:08
Hello everyone!

New to this site, and new to mongering.

Was planning for the last few weeks to start the game, but fear and lack of experience holding me back. Finally found this site, and immediately signed up and paid for the membership.

Have browsed through lot of locanto posts. Some seem interesting, but many of the photos I received are of lesser known Tamil and Telugu actresses. This is the reason for doubt, because of which I did not proceed further. Also, cannot visit SG now, don't have any knowledge or contacts.

I think a safe indie should be the way to start. Also maybe some safe MPs with good profiles.

Seniors, can you please help me out and suggest something? I have my PM activated. Will share my views and contribute contacts and experiences with the community. Thanks in advance.

Note: found this immensely sexy bird in one of the earlier posts in this forum. Any idea?

IAmTheBest
10-20-17, 08:21
Visited recently. Alloted a Thai therapist named Mut. Stocky and short in built. Average massage. Same service same rates. FYI.

Thanks.

IAmTheBest
10-20-17, 08:31
Any information of the therapists and their charges and service will be very much welcome. My experience is as follows. Swasdee namaste. No Thai therapist. Only NE. Massage is average, no extras offered. - Orchid Thai- Saw only Thai therapist. Massage is average, extras offered B2B 3 k. Tried to negotiate. Did not budge. So did not take. FS not offered by the therapist, but informed that is available by other therapist at 5 k. H2O. Thai and local therapist available. Allotted Thai therapist. Massage poor. Extras offered. 4 k for B2B. 6 k for FS. Did not take. The other two spas in the vicinity The Orientaal and the Jinan, I have not visited yet.

Thanks.

HappyFcuk
10-20-17, 13:18
Visited recently. Alloted a Thai therapist named Mut. Stocky and short in built. Average massage. Same service same rates. FYI.

Thanks.At Osmo, don't you have the option to select therapists if you are not going with coupon?

HotPussyEater
10-20-17, 14:00
Hi Kolkata folks,

Visited Kolkata recently for 3 days. Was very interested in FK Bong girl since long. So decided to contact on known SP. She got one girl with her name miss p.

Not a looker but OK. So I had already tied up with fellow ISGian for the threesome.

Drinks started. In between, I told her to take bath and freshen up. Got ready for action. One girl and two dudes. LOL.

Undress her. Boobs was good to eat. The body was not toned but looks OK after two drink.

Told her to get onto the work. BBBJ started. Did good BBBJ. I was quite happy to have Nice BBBJ after a long time.

Told my friend to FK her first. Deed started with BBBJ. He started stroking her in Doggy position. Meanwhile, I was doing hard DFK which was awesome with her sound. Not much noise but pressing boobs with DFK while lying on the bed while my friend fucking her. Changed her position into missionary and he had her nicely. After long stroking, he released and my turn came.

Started with BBBJ again. Fucked her in various possible styles. Fondled her boobs nicely with DFK. Had her finally in missionary with boobs grabbed nicely.

Had her twice nicely and enjoyed to the max.

Report card.

Body 6.

DFK 8.

Boobs 8.

Pussy 9 tight and clean. Shaved in my bathroom.

WIR yes.

Damage 6 k (through SP), will come down if we call her separately.

Don't have her pic now, she is average next door girl, inexperienced but joyful with drinks.

Don't PM me now. My inbox is full. Shortly upload her pic so that seniors can try her.

Happy mongering.

MarcSmith961
10-20-17, 17:42
H2 O in sarat bose road used to be good. Therapist Lucky did great massage and b2 b plus bbj for 4 k. But last time I went they alloted me a rude thai girl and I had to quit within first 15 minutes. I think they have been spoilt by deep pickets. The spa opposite cc1 salt lake is still good.

Any information of the therapists and their charges and service will be very much welcome. My experience is as follows. Swasdee namaste. No Thai therapist. Only NE. Massage is average, no extras offered. - Orchid Thai- Saw only Thai therapist. Massage is average, extras offered B2B 3 k. Tried to negotiate. Did not budge. So did not take. FS not offered by the therapist, but informed that is available by other therapist at 5 k. H2O. Thai and local therapist available. Allotted Thai therapist. Massage poor. Extras offered. 4 k for B2B. 6 k for FS. Did not take. The other two spas in the vicinity The Orientaal and the Jinan, I have not visited yet.

Thanks.

JamesFromHeave
10-20-17, 19:09
Got 3 days holiday from busy schedule, fly to home town Kolkata.

Festival times. SG have have lots of loads.

So avoid it. Call Sonali. Ask for big size Indie.

Last time. Had 2 girl.

She told me. That one 36 C size Indie is there.

Price 3 K. Book the time.

Travel her safe place. Saw the Baudi. Really good.

Ask Sonali also join with us.

Have 2 big Indie same time in bed fully naked.

Feeling nice.

Enjoy 1 HR good time. Release the load.

Paid 6.5 K for 1 HR for both.

Have a good time.

Global00
10-20-17, 23:37
I will be traveling to Kolkata in November. I read a few pages back and I need some help understanding the layout of the monger scene here. I have read about Songachi some spas and the indie scene but its still a little bit confusing. Most of my mongering trips have been to the Caribbean and South America where the set up seems to be a little different than what I read on this thread. Any senior members generous enough to give me the layout, I would greatly appreciate it. My main goal is to be with as many girls as possible at cheap to reasonable prices for short time while I'm there and stay in an area where I can easily access the women. Thanks in advance.

Ak1912
10-21-17, 08:27
Hello brothers,

I will be in Kolkata for 2 days this week and any help for good MPs with hot chick who provide good service will be highly appreciated.

I have been a good sharing monger to fellow ISGians and can also help if anyone of you are planning to come to Bangalore.

Awaiting response.

FuckyBoyy
10-21-17, 10:49
Thought of trying out some rare spas. Here's my report.

1). Devolinn in Kasba: Locals only. Average looking therapists. Extras on offer. 2 k for B2B. No FS. Took Dhupia (actress). Co-operative. VFM no.

2) Aura spa: Cheap. HW type profiles. Everything on offer. Didn't ask for money for B2B. I paid 1 k. Service.

Wise excellent.

3) Urban body spa: Almost impossible to locate this place. Its in the first floor of a building. No hiding or banners of the spa name. Extremely unreachable. Butt. Awesome looking therapists. Very trained massage. Extras. Out of questions. Cheap and worth a try for massage only.

4) Rebirth ganza park: Ugly looking therapists. Extas on offer for 1.2-. 5. B2B. Counter charges high. Better avoid.

5) heavenly day spa: The worst spa in the city. Maids do the massaging. Didn't opt for extras after the audacious quotation of 2 k for B2B. Avoid in all circumstances.

6) Royal Thai: Just wow place. A little costly. Everything is on offer including rimming and FS. Around 2 k I negotiated with the therapists for FS. Keep an eye on the price. Don't get tempted by good looks.

7) Buddha world spa: Therapists are good looking. But behavior very bad. Doesn't negotiate with extras. Kind of fixed at 2500. Didn't take. She was from Delhi.

These are of course not the best spas in the city but sre least talked about.

I hope someone else will reciprocate with more spa reviews like me.

Picassown
10-21-17, 19:14
Got 3 days holiday from busy schedule, fly to home town Kolkata.

Festival times. SG have have lots of loads.

So avoid it. Call Sonali. Ask for big size Indie.

Last time. Had 2 girl.

She told me. That one 36 C size Indie is there.

Price 3 K. Book the time.

Travel her safe place. Saw the Baudi. Really good.

Ask Sonali also join with us..Wow, I asked Sonali to join in once, but she refused. It could have been on account of her hubby and kids who were preset at the boudi.

Was she home alone when you went?

Sammm
10-21-17, 23:59

1). Devolinn in Kasba: Locals only. Average looking therapists. Extras on offer. 2 k for B2B. No FS. Took Dhupia (actress). Co-operative. VFM no.

2) Aura spa: Cheap. HW type profiles. Everything on offer. Didn't ask for money for B2B. I paid 1 k. Service.

Wise excellent.

3) Urban body spa: Almost impossible to locate this place. Its in the first floor of a building. No hiding or banners of the spa name. Extremely unreachable. Butt. Awesome looking therapists. Very trained massage. Extras. Out of questions. Cheap and worth a try for massage only.

4) Rebirth ganza park: Ugly looking therapists. Extas on offer for 1.2-. 5. B2B. Counter charges high. Better avoid.

5) heavenly day spa: The worst spa in the city. Maids do the massaging. Didn't opt for extras after the audacious quotation of 2 k for B2B. Avoid in all circumstances..Is the Royal Thai same one in Salt Lake? Last time I went there I had a great experience.

NeedSex1
10-22-17, 06:32
I am visiting Kolkata next weekend. Please provide details of good SPs and indies in Kolkata. Recently discussed SP Sonali contact will be of great help. I will reciprocate in Mumbai and Delhi. You can go through my earlier posts. My PM is active.

JamesFromHeave
10-22-17, 06:33
I used to sleep with her since 9 yrs. Not sure why she refuse to you.

Wow, I asked Sonali to join in once, but she refused. It could have been on account of her hubby and kids who were preset at the boudi.

Was she home alone when you went?

IAmTheBest
10-22-17, 06:57
Nice and useful report for spa mongers. Greatly appreciated. Couple of queries though what are the counter charges of the urban spa. Are there Thai therapists or local. What are the charges of the Royal Thai. And in Buddha spa is 2.5 k for FS? Thanks in advance.

Wise excellent.

4) Rebirth ganza park: Ugly looking therapists. Extas on offer for 1.2-. 5. B2B. Counter charges high. Better avoid..

SharkHere
10-22-17, 12:39
Hello everyone!

New to this site, and new to mongering.

Was planning for the last few weeks to start the game, but fear and lack of experience holding me back. Finally found this site, and immediately signed up and paid for the membership.

Have browsed through lot of locanto posts. Some seem interesting, but many of the photos I received are of lesser known Tamil and Telugu actresses. This is the reason for doubt, because of which I did not proceed further. Also, cannot visit SG now, don't have any knowledge or contacts.

I think a safe indie should be the way to start. Also maybe some safe MPs with good profiles.

Seniors, can you please help me out and suggest something? I have my PM activated. Will share my views and contribute contacts and experiences with the community. Thanks in advance.

Note: found this immensely sexy bird in one of the earlier posts in this forum. Any idea?I won't recommend this bird. Way too greedy, had a hard time to bring her down to 2. 5 K for FS. After the deed I realised that 4. 5 K (2 K at counter + 2. 5 K inside) was not worth.

Rest your money your choice. Have fun.

Cheers / Shark.

HappyFcuk
10-22-17, 13:32
I won't recommend this bird. Way too greedy, had a hard time to bring her down to 2. 5 K for FS. After the deed I realised that 4. K (2 K at counter + 2. 5 K inside) was not worth.

Rest your money your choice. Have fun.

Cheers / Shark.Thanks for your valuable feedback bro. Going to visit couple of MP s soon. Will post review.

SuneoSili
10-22-17, 19:20
I will be in Kolkata for 2 days this week and any help for good MPs or Indis who provide good service will be highly appreciated.

MadAssManiac
10-23-17, 11:08
Last Saturday, full on mood for FS -.

Call and went to the designated 5 star hotel, all cool.

Entered the room, choose and began.

Had a brilliant time.

Time no issue, absolutely beauty about 21 yrs, jhanvi from Delhi.

For a change, this sp is definately league ahead than others, atleast gives what he promises.

All on offer. Simple tip to jhanvi, it was greatttt.

Madass.

LetsDoIt1357
10-23-17, 12:41
What was the rate? Do you have any pics?

Had a brilliant time.

For a change, this sp is definately league ahead than others, atleast gives what he promises.

Madass.

NightKing
10-23-17, 15:45
Brothers,

I'm visiting Kolkata on Oct 25, 26, 27 and 28th. I'm from Bangalore with no exposure whatsoever on Kolkata mongering scenes.

Requesting help with contacts of.

1. Reliable Pimp for SG dance night, looking for a safe night out in SG on any of these day.

2. Reliable SP who understands our requirements and delivers VFM & GFE.

3. Indie contacts for ST / LT.

4. MPs with Bengali Beauties.

5. Help with GF hotels near Anandapur them Bypass / nearby SG area.

I can reciprocate with Bangalore contacts.

Cheers,

NK.

Shekhar647
10-23-17, 17:15

Had a brilliant time.

Madass.Want to share the details by friend?

ButockMann
10-23-17, 17:34
Friends,

Will you comment whether all the so called indes on Locanto w4m are hoax, only agents rotating low quality mal or some babes are really good slim as appear in photos displayed.

Soumya1985
10-24-17, 03:40
Hey ISGans,

I am back after some time. I am a man with limited means and hence always go for cheap F. Went to KD and stayed for almost 3 hours. Took 2 girls Rekha and Bandana turn by turn. A small review on them.

Rekha: looks like a next door girl, with big boobs and good size ass. Gives amazing blowjob. Great to fuck, it feels as if you are pounding a cosy pillow.

Bandana: looks vicious, look at her eyes will make you see the mischief, perfect fucker, gives amazing deep french kiss, awesome blowjob (though I found it very strong) fuck her hard (she will allow that).

I was amazed how these girls provide you service.

Just tip them, they will treat you as god.

Have a nice fucking time.

Bang hard.

FunAtWork
10-24-17, 07:52
Dear Hot Pussy Eater.

Let me congratulate you that even after so big an instance again you are talking about sharing. See here Senior members are judged by their posts reviews and quality of FR. Most Senior members here are because they have crossed the 6 months mark and their 30 posts. The posts (nearly all) are for asking contacts. Please take a note of same and be very sure to share a quality new contact with. Anyone being desperate for a contact and sending you message after message is a sure shot dick headed bastard. This is the thumb rule. Anyway there can be exceptions.

Take the example of Soumya (to be spelled in Bold) who shared your ID (tried to rub off his ID) and straight away sent communication you sent in his PM it to the girl in what's app. Making a mockery of you and of the whole ISG'ans. Should we entertain actions like this? A big question to the other forum members? He has an over enthusiastic dick. Which I found out when I shared a number to him previously. He calls up at odd times. Sometimes at 12 at night, 1 am in morning etc and this time he has gone to the other extreme. Send the entire snapshot of the message that Hot Pussy Eater has sent to the Girl. Exposing ISG to a girl, HPE ID, and what not. I think he and his Dick should be in the Mental Rehab centre rather than in ISG. Correct me if I am wrong.

Hi Kolkata folks,

Visited Kolkata recently for 3 days. Was very interested in FK Bong girl since long. So decided to contact on known SP. She got one girl with her name miss p.

Not a looker but OK. So I had already tied up with fellow ISGian for the threesome.

Drinks started. In between, I told her to take bath and freshen up. Got ready for action. One girl and two dudes. LOL.

Undress her. Boobs was good to eat. The body was not toned but looks OK after two drink.

Told her to get onto the work. BBBJ started. Did good BBBJ. I was quite happy to have Nice BBBJ after a long time.

RockyDubai
10-24-17, 08:55
Hey.

Any action near Rajarhat area.

Would be grateful for pointers.

MadAssManiac
10-24-17, 10:43
Some confusion perhaps.

Clarifying -- this was availed in Kolkata not Delhi, the girl is from Delhi.

Arrnaged by a SP in a 5 star.

High priced, so will be sharing nos who can shell out 10 k also, who would exchange some nos.

No free cakes.

Had a brilliant time.

Madass.

Ritesh3978
10-24-17, 12:16
Hello monger of the city of joy,

Recently experienced with a busty Punjabi housewife, threesome. I had the best sex of my life, at my friends residence.

Started with chitchat then moved further to DFK, then pressing, and romance started just like GFE. You cannot hold the asset with one hand. Had doggy pose, missionary, wot. 2 shots my me, another 2 shots by my frnd, with no time bound. Cum in mouth is also available so did that. Again planning soon. I can only share if I get genuine contacts vfm cheap and best. Housewife preference with big asset. Only for genuine contacts.

Asset size was 40 c. Even I do sex chatting now. She shared sime of her boobs pic.

Do not load my inbox if you do not have any good reference. Must be vfm housewife and also busty lady anything but with genuine reference and not expensive.

HotPussyEater
10-24-17, 14:17
I just want to say that some people are so desperate to contact the girl that can't wait or ask seniors to help. Within no time he shared the screen-shot and the world has been exposed to the girl.

Now there is no damage control on this. I have shared and tried to help but that idiot has put the name of the forum on shame. I think all seniors are gentleman here but novices who have become seniors just by multiplying there post by asking the contacts. They should be shameful and dug there dick into fire. These guys are not worth sharing.

Now onwards, no sharing of contacts.

Shameful person Saumya.

Dear Hot Pussy Eater.

Let me congratulate you that even after so big an instance again you are talking about sharing. See here Senior members are judged by their posts reviews and quality of FR. Most Senior members here are because they have crossed the 6 months mark and their 30 posts. The posts (nearly all) are for asking contacts. Please take a note of same and be very sure to share a quality new contact with. Anyone being desperate for a contact and sending you message after message is a sure shot dick headed bastard. This is the thumb rule. Anyway there can be exceptions.

Take the example of Soumya (to be spelled in Bold) who shared your ID (tried to rub off his ID) and straight away sent communication you sent in his PM it to the girl in what's app. Making a mockery of you and of the whole ISG'ans. Should we entertain actions like this? A big question to the other forum members? He has an over enthusiastic dick. Which I found out when I shared a number to him previously. He calls up at odd times. Sometimes at 12 at night, 1 am in morning etc and this time he has gone to the other extreme. Send the entire snapshot of the message that Hot Pussy Eater has sent to the Girl. Exposing ISG to a girl, HPE ID, and what not. I think he and his Dick should be in the Mental Rehab centre rather than in ISG. Correct me if I am wrong.

ThereForYou
10-24-17, 15:58
Dear Hot Pussy Eater.

Take the example of Soumya (to be spelled in Bold) who shared your ID (tried to rub off his ID) and straight away sent communication you sent in his PM it to the girl in what's app. Making a mockery of you and of the whole ISG'ans. Should we entertain actions like this? A big question to the other forum members? He has an over enthusiastic dick. Which I found out when I shared a number to him previously. He calls up at odd times. Sometimes at 12 at night, 1 am in morning etc and this time he has gone to the other extreme. Send the entire snapshot of the message that Hot Pussy Eater has sent to the Girl. Exposing ISG to a girl, HPE ID, and what not. I think he and his Dick should be in the Mental Rehab centre rather than in ISG. Correct me if I am wrong.I second it with every words spoken. Words may be harsh but its the reality.

ThereForYou
10-24-17, 16:05
Just repeated the 2 famous spa / MP today.

Afternoon was at Ganja Park, Re Birth, took Miss S. Just because she gives ample attention to your lower hips. Great oily smooth massage there. If anyone loves that would really enjoy. For a change she squirted today. Other rates and nature of service same.

Evening went to Bangur, MT, thought of taking Mahua, but she was not available. Thought to return back, but dick ruled over head. To my surprise Reshmi was there.

Learnt she switches between the two branches. Invited me to visit the new one at Kakurgachi, just toff pantaloons, Name also MT but not Midas.

So, took her, service as usual. Fear of disease just fingered and CIM.

Dick1107
10-24-17, 17:32
How to reach KD?

Tried once, but robbed and lost 2 k.

Would someone guide how to reach?

Thanks.

HardSolidNThik
10-24-17, 22:34
Been to this MP for the last few years. I have practically tried many of them. I prefer big boobs and curvy features. Mostly MILFS available here. Let me share some FRs.

Mrs S (of Teri kasam fame). Huge boobs (38 D). Bit saggy. Open to DFK (since she's Muslim don't tell her that you take pork). Loves to get her boobs sucked and mauled. Pussy might feel loose for most (I din't feel bcoz of my girth). Mediocre BBJ. Bit addicted to cigarettes and sleeping pills. Expenses 1.5 K + .2 tips.

Mrs. P (chanh chanh fame). Claims to be from Azamgarh. But accent is Bengali. 36 C boobs. Saggy. VFM. Great DFK and BBJ. Pussy tighter than 'S'. Loves nibbling on boobs and hard mauling. Middle aged. Loves sex (point of caution. Once she was so horny and excited with my size that she wanted to go bareback; avoided with utmost caution). 1.5 K + .2 tips.

Miss N. Dark complexion. Heavy boobs like ayel. Aged about 30. No DFK. Bit street smart. Speaks decent english (call centre background). Wants to go for CBJ. On compulsion provides BBJ. Claims herself to be best in that. But nothing great. Avoids playing with her boobs. Scared of bites. May be past experience. Claims to be a marwari staying as PG near rashbehari. Again accent substantiates her Bengali origin. Ideally seems to be a lactating mother. Thus has sensitive nips and hence avoids nibbling or sucking. Pussy loose (even I felt, and that happens to be a rare case). 1.5 K + .2 K.

Mrs S (setty). Comparatively non-curvy than others. But brilliant in skills. Boobs 34 C. Soft and smooth. Loved mauling and playing with those melons with palm and tongue. Brilliant (one of the best in the city) BBJ. Tight pussy. Fairer complexion than others. Bengali (though claims to be a resident of Mumbai and currently on a two month vacation back home, but for sure its a lie). Nice approach to satisfy. Bit greedy and nagging for tips (substantiates with her service). Real VFM. 1.5 K + .3 K.

Risk factor:

Until the last month there was no problem. Place well covered by LEs (few of them take service too) But heard that some fight has taken place between the owners (partners). The manager Mr. Sam tried to stop them and in the process broke his own leg (though you will be provided with a bike accident theory). Local goons and political leaders are now hopping in to take control on the situation. So, better avoid for now.

This post is meant for regular goers to the particular MP. Please don't ask for contact no. At present it is risky to go there and also they won't entertain new comers.

Dick1107
10-25-17, 09:15
How to reach KD?

Tried once, but robbed and lost 2 k.

Would someone guide how to reach?

Thanks.PM got activated yesterday.

Please inform how to go there.

Any map will be helpful or Sitaboudi contact number.

Once I reached up to municipal officer, subsequently lost money.

Dick1107
10-25-17, 11:14
A few days ago went to famous My (bangur).

Rate 3.5+1=4.5 k. Nice BBBJ. Massage 10 min. Eagar to cum.

Happy.

Ritesh3978
10-25-17, 12:04
Hello monger of the city of joy,

Recently experienced with a busty Punjabi housewife, threesome. I had the best sex of my life, at my friends residence.

Started with chitchat then moved further to DFK, then pressing, and romance started just like GFE. You cannot hold the asset with one hand. Had doggy pose, missionary, wot. 2 shots my me, another 2 shots by my frnd, with no time bound. Cum in mouth is also available so did that. Again planning soon. I can only share if I get genuine contacts vfm cheap and best. Housewife preference with big asset. Only for genuine contacts.

Asset size was 40 c. Even I do sex chatting now. She shared sime of her boobs pic.

Do not load my inbox if you do not have any good reference. Must be vfm housewife and also busty lady anything but with genuine reference and not expensive.Some more pics, sex chat going on, will meet very soon again.

ChodonRaj
10-25-17, 13:05
Posting here FR of 3 spa adventures:

The R Thai Spa near minto park:

Went with a nearbuy voucher at 2 PM (I prefer this time as the girls are fresh). Assigned a bong girl named after an actress with surname Mirza. Average massage. FS / BJ not offered.

Chosse B2B with HJ for 2 K.

Rooms are good, clean.

The girl looked good and had good body with right kind of flesh at right place but not GFE.

S Spa at Hunge St:

Again went with a nearbuy voucher at 2 PM. No choice is available with NB voucher. Assinged a bong girl named with T which rhymes with name of mother of RaGa.

Rooms are good, clean.

The girl is tall but not a looker. Fleshy. Did a good massage by bengali standard.

Everything was on offer.

Choose b2 b with HJ for 2 K. Good experience. GFE, she was urging to suck her boobs. But she is a bit greedy for money. Was telling me people are offering her 10-15 K for 1 shot. I laughed and said I'm interested if she comes down to 3 K.

The Hamam spa near minto park:

Went with a little voucher at 2 PM. No choice is available with NB voucher.

Assigned a Thai gal. Average looker. But one of the best massage I got. For her name.

Negotiated for B2B with HJ for 2 K. After opening her dress was disappointed with the boobs as it was almost non-existent but that could not be guessed from outside. B2 B was good however although a bit mechanical.

Next planning Menoka MP.

Can anybody give the reference which is to be given there. PM is active.

Also, the MP with Egyptian queen name, do they require a reference?

ChodonRaj
10-25-17, 13:06
Tried a Spa near crossing named after famous battery manufacturer. NB voucher is available for 799. They accepted it.

Tried a bong girl. Small girl, small everything. Not good massage. Demanding too much for B2B with BJ. Rooms are small, not so great.

Avoid.Forgot to mention that the girl gave quite good slurpy BBBJ. No CIM.

Indian100
10-26-17, 04:02
PM got activated yesterday.

Please inform how to go there.

Any map will be helpful or Sitaboudi contact number.

Once I reached up to municipal officer, subsequently lost money.Hi,

Please tell us how you got cheated? This will help others to avoid trouble spots.

There is a map by john which will help you in locating KD. Please scroll down and find it. Also numerous posts with directions.

ChodonRaj
10-26-17, 06:14
The Hamam spa near minto park:BTW I saw a quite hot Indian gal in the reception there. Tried to get info whether she provides therapy from the Thai therapist assigned to me. Conversing to a Thai is a pain in the arse. She could not understand the meaning of the word "receptionist"! But what I could get is that she does not provides therapy.

Could anybody who's been there throw some light?

IAmTheBest
10-26-17, 06:38
Nice report. Very useful. The rates charged to you for extras is slightly on the higher side. More or less FS is available at 2 k or 3 k. B2B at 1.5 to 2 K. The thais have now open to negotiations. I would earnestly and kindly request all to keep the rates at check. The Egyptian spa does not require reference. Would appreciate more reports from you.

Thanks again.

Posting here FR of 3 spa adventures:

The R Thai Spa near minto park:

Went with a nearbuy voucher at 2 PM (I prefer this time as the girls are fresh). Assigned a bong girl named after an actress with surname Mirza. Average massage. FS / BJ not offered.

Chosse B2B with HJ for 2 K.

Rooms are good, clean.

The girl looked good and had good body with right kind of flesh at right place but not GFE.

S Spa at Hunge St:

Again went with a nearbuy voucher at 2 PM. No choice is available with NB voucher. Assinged a bong girl named with T which rhymes with name of mother of RaGa.

Rooms are good, clean.

The girl is tall but not a looker. Fleshy. Did a good massage by bengali standard.

Everything was on offer.

RjToons
10-26-17, 15:08
Frenz,

Pl post all SG report / info in new thread Calcutta. Sonagachhi Special. It will help all mongers in long run.

Happy Mongering.

RjToons.

PinkFloydFan
10-26-17, 17:35
Visited this MP about 1 month back. Was assigned a very beautiful looking curvy Oriental girl. Was confused in the beginning whether she was NE. (she turned out to be from Myanmar).

Took an Oil massage, she massaged quite well, her hands slipping under the dispos at every occassion but without touching Johnny (ultimate teasing!

During massage asked her usual questions and came to know she is from Burma and there is one more NE therapist in the spa.

She popped the question regarding special massage, quoted 2 k for HJ, no B2B or FS (I was willing to pay upto 5 k for FS since she was so beautiful) but she refused said only HJ with touching.

She lifted her Shirt, took off the Bra and brought out the most perfect pair of tits I've ever seen and felt and I lingered on them as long as I could.

Overall:

Damage: 3.2 k at counter (they don't have nearbuy coupons etc.), 2 k for HJ with touching.

Looks: One of the best 9/10.

Boobs: 100/10!

Massage: 10/10.

WIR: Yes!

PinkFloydFan
10-26-17, 17:49
It was my first successful MP visit as a monger but stopped going after realizing they had only one therapist. Recently received a text saying new therapists are available.

Booked Nearbuy voucher and went last week.

Receptionist asked if I had an appointment and said I absolutely must have an appointment if I'm to be serviced. Stood there looking at her as the place was obviously empty. She then said okay just this once she'll make an exception LOL!

Was assigned a thai girl called Poppy.

Okay massage, she adjusted my Johnny during the massage a few times with her elbows as it was getting in her way. I could barely hold my laughter.

After the massage, she asked about extras, I said 1 k for HJ, she offered B2B, I refused.

Finished the deed and came out.

Overall:

Massage: 8/10.

Looks: 8/10.

Boobs: 7/10 (droopy).

WIR: there are 2 more therapists, would like to try them.

Thanks,

PinkFloyd Fan.

LipLock89
10-27-17, 05:58
Hi,

Today I got a busty.

She is an indie.

Yes she was hot and I fulfilled my marathon fuck.

She didn't denied anything.

She gave it all and I could definitely fell it.

Face 8 bit dusky.

Body 7 got a big yet toned..Bro,

Share her number in PM.

IAmTheBest
10-27-17, 05:58
Any pointers of the name of the spa? What was the asking rates for B2B and FS? Thanks in advance.

It was my first successful MP visit as a monger but stopped going after realizing they had only one therapist. Recently received a text saying new therapists are available.

Booked Nearbuy voucher and went last week.

Receptionist asked if I had an appointment and said I absolutely must have an appointment if I'm to be serviced. Stood there looking at her as the place was obviously empty. She then said okay just this once she'll make an exception LOL!

Was assigned a thai girl called Poppy.

Okay massage, she adjusted my Johnny during the massage a few times with her elbows as it was getting in her way. I could barely hold my laughter..

IAmTheBest
10-27-17, 06:02
For the information of all the above named spa has downed its shutters forever. It was basically a Keralian ayurved massage centre having 3 female therapists. Poor massage and the therapists were very skinny and unexperienced young girls of south Indian origin and a local. Extras was offered by one which was a local, but only HJ and B2B. Did not ask for FS as was not impressed. Anyway they have closed. Please do not buy any nearbuy or little coups. Thanks.

LipLock89
10-27-17, 06:04
Yesterday got a contact of a 22 yr old indie. From suburbs. Excellent service. Very very eager to please. This is my first post. Hence a short one. Average looking chick. Slim but fleshy figure. Ready to do anything. A newbie. Got turned on very fast. Tight and wet. Undressed herself quickly. BJ done very eagerly. But lacks expertise. Wot. Miss. Doggie. Eager for all. Started moaning from the very beginning.

Please share any indies contact senior members. I am new here and need leads.

Face- 6.

Boobs- 7. Tight. Over sensitive.

Pussy- 9. Tight.

GFE- 10.

Overall- 8.5.

Damages- 2000.Hello bro,

Please share her contact details.

IAmTheBest
10-27-17, 06:10
Any information will be highly appreciated. Thanks.

MadAssManiac
10-27-17, 09:41
Name of therapist and name of the spa please.

Visited this MP about 1 month back. Was assigned a very beautiful looking curvy Oriental girl. Was confused in the beginning whether she was NE. (she turned out to be from Myanmar).

Took an Oil massage, she massaged quite well, her hands slipping under the dispos at every occassion but without touching Johnny (ultimate teasing!

During massage asked her usual questions and came to know she is from Burma and there is one more NE therapist in the spa.

She popped the question regarding special massage, quoted 2 k for HJ, no B2B or FS (I was willing to pay upto 5 k for FS since she was so beautiful) but she refused said only HJ with touching.

She lifted her Shirt, took off the Bra and brought out the most perfect pair of tits I've ever seen and felt and I lingered on them as long as I could.

Overall:

Damage: 3.2 k at counter (they don't have nearbuy coupons etc.), 2 k for HJ with touching.

Looks: One of the best 9/10.

Boobs: 100/10!

Massage: 10/10.

WIR: Yes!

Wandere
10-27-17, 11:05
Dear all,

Can the Locals please help with nice indie / MP details in Central Kolkata.

Thanks.

Gabbar007
10-27-17, 11:12
Hi friends,

Back to ISG after a long time. And checked so many recent FRs but unfortunately I haven't found anything very exciting in MPs.

Looks like SG is still the best option in Kolkata.

Can somebody suggest any new bird in SG?

Haven't even seen many post about KD. Is it still open? What are the rates? Any new bird.

LipLock89
10-28-17, 04:08
Dear Senior members,

I am new in this forum, have subscribed so that can receive PM. Can any of you seniors oblige me with contact details of any hot indie. On my part I would surely make a FR of the same, also I would reciprocate in the future as I get some contacts of my own. I am going through a dry spell after my break up, new in this and need some action. Any reliable contacts would be appreciated.

Vansh Raj
10-28-17, 04:20
Yesterday got a contact of a 22 yr old indie. From suburbs. Excellent service. Very very eager to please. This is my first post. Hence a short one. Average looking chick. Slim but fleshy figure. Ready to do anything. A newbie. Got turned on very fast. Tight and wet. Undressed herself quickly. BJ done very eagerly. But lacks expertise. Wot. Miss. Doggie. Eager for all. Started moaning from the very beginning.

Face- 6.

Pussy- 9. Tight.

GFE- 10.

Overall- 8.5.

Damages- 2000.Bro,

Please share her contact number. In return I give you good inde contacts number.

RaviKapoor1
10-28-17, 06:26
Name of therapist and name of the spa please.Sir, please help with details.

RaviKapoor1
10-28-17, 06:27
Any information will be highly appreciated. Thanks.I think there is only one Thai therapist.

IAmTheBest
10-28-17, 06:53
Thai spa in lake mall. I had visited long time back. There were Thai therapists.

Name of therapist and name of the spa please.

IAmTheBest
10-28-17, 06:56
Request members to kindly list the names of legit spas for the benefit of all members here. My contribution is Swasdee Spa in Alipore, from the recent report in this forum Urban Spa near ruby.

Dmishra1
10-28-17, 08:27
Somebody told that Aura is cheap and they have good HW profiles. I like fleshy bong HW profiles. So please suggest any profile if anybody have visited. I called them a few days back and they are more interested on how I came to know about them.

Dick1107
10-28-17, 12:39
Hi,

Please tell us how you got cheated? This will help others to avoid trouble spots.

There is a map by john which will help you in locating KD. Please scroll down and find it. Also numerous posts with directions.I accidentally entered the lane near municipal office, and 2 women grabbed me and forced me come with them. Take all money. Then they offered to chose one girl for deed. I chose one for sucking. Got covered BBJ. Comes out as sad person as I lost money.

Vansh Raj
10-28-17, 18:57
Some more pics, sex chat going on, will meet very soon again.Bro,

Can you share the contact details.

FuckyBoyy
10-28-17, 19:05
Lyana Day Spa nowadays provides no extra. Strictly. Mizoram based profile excellent massage. Oasis day also the same.

Request members to kindly list the names of legit spas for the benefit of all members here. My contribution is Swasdee Spa in Alipore, from the recent report in this forum Urban Spa near ruby.

Ak1912
10-28-17, 20:29
Went to this place after a long gap of 4 months.

Was assigned a Thai middle aged lady who is going back on few days.

A very good massage according to Thai standards.

She asked if I wanted extras and I asked what is available. She was open for everything.

I opted for a B2B with deep throat BJ.

The session was full of Deep DFKs, rubbing and Slurpy BBJ.

After almost 15 minutes unloaded in her mouth with satisfaction.

Damage: 1200 coupon and 1000 tips. (You need good negotiation skills).

Great value for money.

Ak1912
10-28-17, 20:31
Late afternoon went to Vichy place after lot of convincing to the MP lady to accept coupon post 5 pm.

Was assigned a NE gal with decent looks and flesh at right places.

Good massage with lots of teasing but didn't ask for extras.

After massage, she gave a nice foamy vichy shower therapy.

Overall a satisfying session.

Damage: 1.6 k.

Ak1912
10-28-17, 20:35
Went to this place at 12 am slot after buying the NB coupon for 1299 which includes Face Cleanup, Pedicure and 60 minutes massage.

Was greeted by a HW and escorted to a room with facial chair. Nice 20 minutes face cleanup.

Then arrives a guy who does an amazing Pedicure for 30 minutes with foot steam.

Post that I was taken to the massage room where the same lady arrives and does a decent massage followed by a shower.

I think she was open for extras but I didn't ask since I am not into HW even though she was very fair and decent looking at HW standards.

WIR: Sure.

Ak1912
10-28-17, 20:47
Went to this place with high hopes with a coupon.

A decent looking local welcomed me and offered me water.

Then she told me that she will assign a very co-operative NE.

I was taken to a very nice room and I changed to dispos. There arrives a small but super cute good looking bird. I was impressed at the first instance itself.

She started massage with her small soft hands on my legs. She was sitting on my one leg and massaging the other with constant touches to my inner thighs to make sure that I am completely aroused. After both my legs, she pull down my dispos carefully to not to expose my johnny and gives a sensual bum massage with lots of oil.

After back she starts my front lrg massage with lots of touching to my inner thighs and making sure that I am fully erect. After some time she finishes the massage but doesn't asks for extras. I asked for an hour extension and offered her a back and hands massage to make her feel relaxed and also drain away some of her tiredness. After giving her the massage, she starts asking where do I want massage and I told her wherever she likes. Then I guide her to my inner thighs slowly and asks if she can do something special.

She opened her rate card and after a bit of negotiation she agreed for B2B for 2 k.

She opened her robes and to my surprise she had small but amazing assets. Her boobs were perky, small and very tight. I loved sucking those to my hearts content.

I alsi started a bit of DFK to which she was little reluctant but did it for few times.

I then wanted more and asked her for BJ and DATY (There was no smaell at all and the shape was highly enticing) She asked for another 1 k for DATY with additional 10 minutes and I couldn't resist.

DATY to my heart's content and she came out twice. No BJs or FS.

Damage: 2.5 k counter + 3 k bird.

WIR: Hell yes.

One good bird is better than 10 average birds.

LuffyxD
10-29-17, 06:12
Hey guys,

This Spa used to be quiet famous a couple of months back in this forum. What happened?

If there is anyone who have recently been here, do share some info.

Assassins88
10-29-17, 08:10

Wise excellent.

5) heavenly day spa: The worst spa in the city. Maids do the massaging. Didn't opt for extras after the audacious quotation of 2 k for B2B. Avoid in all circumstances.

6) Royal Thai: Just wow place. A little costly. Everything is on offer including rimming and FS. Around 2 k I negotiated with the therapists for FS. Keep an eye on the price. Don't get tempted by good looks.

7) Buddha world spa: Therapists are good looking. But behavior very bad. Doesn't negotiate with extras. Kind of fixed at 2500. Didn't take. She was from Delhi.

These are of course not the best spas in the city but sre least talked about.

I hope someone else will reciprocate with more spa reviews like me.Is Royal Thai in bhowanipore, - the one on nearbuy?

Trekker79
10-29-17, 11:10
Till some time back the newspaper Telegraph used to carry an advertisement of the massage parlors in Kolkata, which were nothing but FS joints in garb of MP's. Now do not see these advts. Can any body help with the contact no of these FS joints.

Thanks.

Man At Work
10-29-17, 16:05
Can you share the spa and girls name.

Hello to all the mongers of Kolkata

I have been to many spa and MP, but recently went to one not so popular spa. But seriously 1 k for one hour plus shower. Saw her in the reception and at that time I was prepared that if she gives massage then will opt her only.

So paid advance in card, but she went and called another guy for taking the payment. I asked him what's her name and if she gives massage or not, he told her name and took her, and for that I have to wait for 60 more minutes because she got busy with a client. But my wait was fruitful. She came and massage was average, then asked for extra after 20 minutes, everything were on the list, but I opted for B2B at 1.5 k. She jumped on me. And started seducing and foreplay. She gave her asset inside my mouth, and she was shivering and doing moaning etc etc. And she was saying next time I should bring condom, I said I am carrying it with me, she requested to wear it for another. 5 k extra. Then started in wot she was jumping like hell and, was telling to press very hard..

Follower
10-30-17, 03:30
Went to this place with high hopes with a coupon.

A decent looking local welcomed me and offered me water.

Then she told me that she will assign a very co-operative NE.

I was taken to a very nice room and I changed to dispos. There arrives a small but super cute good looking bird. I was impressed at the first instance itself.

She started massage with her small soft hands on my legs. She was sitting on my one leg and massaging the other with constant touches to my inner thighs to make sure that I am completely aroused. After both my legs, she pull down my dispos carefully to not to expose my johnny and gives a sensual bum massage with lots of oil.

After back she starts my front lrg massage with lots of touching to my inner thighs and making sure that I am fully erect. After some time she finishes the massage but doesn't asks for extras. I asked for an hour extension and offered her a back and hands massage to make her feel relaxed and also drain away some of her tiredness. After giving her the massage, she starts asking where do I want massage and I told her wherever she likes..Name and location please!

VickyLuvFun
10-30-17, 07:34
Went there recently. All the old and renowned therapists have left like Miss S. Tried a new one. Very ordinary. Average massage. Only HJ available but cooperative though.

Hey guys,

This Spa used to be quiet famous a couple of months back in this forum. What happened?

SharkHere
10-30-17, 16:22
Any info about Miss are (ritualistic wrist band) of PNB spa, last time I called, they let me know that she had left.

Another bird I would like to rediscover is Miss S (Hrithik's ex-wife) from Osm spa, Kasba.

Dear brothers, please PM me if anyone has any info.

Shark.

Unnisex
10-30-17, 18:15
Hi friends.

Planning a visit to City of Joy shortly. This will be my first visit to the city and the purpose is mongering only. Would be great if someone can pm me some details of the present Sona Gachi scene.

Regards.

CatchMe88
10-31-17, 12:13
Just two therapists available now, both average looking but will offer full sex if you can convince them that you are a regular.

Hey guys,

Mazza123
10-31-17, 12:36
Guys,

I have had a lot instances in Kolkata and have quite a few contacts of SP's and a few indie's as well. If you guys have any new verified contacts and are looking for a few untouched ones contact me and I shall share them upon you sharing some genuine good contacts. Lets help each other.

Tinku912
10-31-17, 13:58
Bro,

Can you share the contact details.

BigWorld
10-31-17, 17:52
Is there anyone here who took massage from Aroma Thai Spa at Axis Mall?

I will be going that area so please share your experience.

Any extras here?

Thanks in advance.

Shine6
11-01-17, 10:37
Hi Guys,

In Kolkata today. Could you please share any inde / trusted SP details.

Thanks. You guys rock.

Regards,

Shine.

RahulA9282
11-01-17, 13:41
Fellow Mongers,

Last week I was in Delhi on a transit to Ludhiana. I got a chance to take services of Miss Kanak, the famous Akshardham fame. Boy O Boy, what can I say, she is really a gem with the Delhi guys. Her services are unimaginable and she will take you on top of the world. Till date, I haven't found a match for her in Kolkata in my 20 yrs of Mongering life. If you guys happen to visit Delhi, I would surely recommend you to atleast take her services once for an out of the world experience. The Delhi guys are also very helpful. Just leave a FR on Delhi forum for any kind of help and you will get scores of reply. I just wonder, why we Kolkata guys are lacking this enthusiasm.

Happy Mongering.

Shine6
11-01-17, 14:53
Today I availed the services of SP no. Ending 091 in Kolkata. The SP has sent me 2 profiles and chose Russian over Indian the damage was 8 K for short time. SP provides service in 5 star hotel. Coming to the deed Lot of DFK, CBJ, doggy style and Mish.

The score card was as follows:

Boobs: Small and perky;.

Body: Average.

Pussy: little loose.

GFE: Good.

WIR: No; may take SPs service.

My opinion 5 K would be a better deal. Also attached one Indian girl pic for reference.

SapattCool
11-01-17, 17:27
Folks,

Osmosis Spa near Acropolis. Was closed with a big lock on it. Tried calling the numbers from JD. Nobody picked up. Any clue?

Went to the thai spa in the lake mall. A cute looking girl was in the reception. She said there is no one for next two hours. I asked her I can wait if she promises to be the therapist. "I am the manager here" she retorted.

Ended up going to SG, prem bandhan to this new girl called Shweta. Was an OK session. Nothing I would write home about.

I am here for two more days staying near science city. Any recommended Spa within a few kms? Want a good massage followed by FS.

IAmKul81
11-02-17, 06:12
I am planning to visit Kolkata in two weeks and was hoping to visit osmosis spa, had a good experience few months back. If it closed its a big disappointment. Are there any similar spa with FS. Read about Royal Thai spa in one of the reports.

Folks,

Osmosis Spa near Acropolis. Was closed with a big lock on it. Tried calling the numbers from JD. Nobody picked up. Any clue?

Went to the thai spa in the lake mall. A cute looking girl was in the reception. She said there is no one for next two hours. I asked her I can wait if she promises to be the therapist. "I am the manager here" she retorted.

Ended up going to SG, prem bandhan to this new girl called Shweta. Was an OK session. Nothing I would write home about.

I am here for two more days staying near science city. Any recommended Spa within a few kms? Want a good massage followed by FS.

CoolGuyJasson
11-02-17, 08:15
Thanks to Raul for bringing her in this forum. She is a type of profile whom very few would prefer. She suits my choice and preference. I am regular to her. She provides awesome GFE.

Thanks.

Jason.

Hi guys,

Good to see you guys are having good times. Here I am back in action. Met one BBW this week through a close friends reference. After various level of bilateral talk an agreement was reached to have a peace talk between my cock and her pussy. She came down to my place and joined me for a drink. After 2pegs of 12years old drink we came down to action. Over all it was one of the satisfied experience. Here is the report card.

Look: 5

Service 8

Boobs: 10 (can easily supply milk to a society.

Damage: 2K for 2 shots.

Contact in exchange only.

Vicky2804
11-02-17, 08:26
Brother,

Just bumped into your report.

Yes, we in Delhi are blessed with no of gems, Kanak being one of them.

On your next visit, try Shabnam of blue Christy spa take no fm justdial.

4 k counter fees for FS, BBBJ, CIM, toe sucking, rimming, boob fuck, BDSM, Anal.

You fucking name it and the horniest chick on the planet does it.

Also try Richa of Bluemoon spa take no fm justdial.

All above services minus anal.

My take, Kanak is no way near these 2.

Happy safe mongering brother.

Fellow Mongers,

Last week I was in Delhi on a transit to Ludhiana. I got a chance to take services of Miss Kanak, the famous Akshardham fame. Boy O Boy, what can I say, she is really a gem with the Delhi guys. Her services are unimaginable and she will take you on top of the world. Till date, I haven't found a match for her in Kolkata in my 20 yrs of Mongering life. If you guys happen to visit Delhi, I would surely recommend you to atleast take her services once for an out of the world experience. The Delhi guys are also very helpful. Just leave a FR on Delhi forum for any kind of help and you will get scores of reply. I just wonder, why we Kolkata guys are lacking this enthusiasm.

Happy Mongering.

Mushafir
11-02-17, 12:12
Thanks to Raul for bringing her in this forum. She is a type of profile whom very few would prefer. She suits my choice and preference. I am regular to her. She provides awesome GFE.

Thanks.

Jason.Can you provide contact and other details of that lady?

Mushafir
11-02-17, 12:17
Any info about Miss are (ritualistic wrist band) of PNB spa, last time I called, they let me know that she had left.

Another bird I would like to rediscover is Miss S (Hrithik's ex-wife) from Osm spa, Kasba.

Dear brothers, please PM me if anyone has any info.

Shark.She was lastly with Om spa in salt lake sector-2. Now heard that she joined Lavan spa.

Tinku912
11-02-17, 17:12
Please forward contact no of BBW lady and oblige.

Thanks.

BangSex
11-02-17, 19:20
Does any senior member has a bong Inde who is residing in Tara tala, Tollygunj or in Mumbai and Bengaluru. Know few of them at Mumbai and Bangalore, who are expert in FS. Need few more. Help solicited. PM active dear.

Sunny1980
11-03-17, 05:55
Got this contact from a friend. Has anyone tried this bird. Quoting 4 k / st. Any feedback would be greatly helpful.

ThereForYou
11-03-17, 07:13
She was lastly with Om spa in salt lake sector-2. Now heard that she joined Lavan spa.She is not in Lavana Spa Saltlake. Any update will be helpful.

RahulA9282
11-03-17, 08:01
Brother,

4 k counter fees for FS, BBBJ, CIM, toe sucking, rimming, boob fuck, BDSM, Anal.

Happy safe mongering brother.Thanks Bro,

Will surely try these two on my next visit to Delhi.

ChodonRaj
11-03-17, 08:57
Nearbuy is running good offer at these hotels for about 1000 rs for 1 HR massage.

Being star hotel is there any chance of getting any extras there? Anybody tried? The massage will be obviously good.

Dick1107
11-03-17, 10:28
Got this contact from a friend. Has anyone tried this bird. Quoting 4 k / st. Any feedback would be greatly helpful.I'm eager to eat her pussy.

Please PM me.

Thanks.

Abhra2017
11-03-17, 11:34
Thanks john for sharing Simran's number.

Have fixed her for the afternoon session. She is a Panjabi kudi nd carried herself well to the room. We started with lot of kissing nd undressed. Fuck man received a call from the reception that guest must provide photo ID. Went to the reception nd provided. Came back nd started slowly. 1st session lot of foreplay nd was done. Filled the bathtub. Both of us sat together in the tub and she turned me on with lot of kissing nd nice BJ. We fucked in the tub on the floor of bathroom, on the basin nd again cleaned nd dried nd a long fuck on the bed. Had some beer nd chicken. ND third round and went together for dinner and send off.

She was amazing and the fuck in my life just for 6 k in all. She is tall and curves at right places. Good boobs ND perfect Punjabi girl.Can you please share the number.

===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

Abhra2017
11-03-17, 18:20
Greetings to all the senior members and new member of ISG,

I need some info about pimps. Where to find them and how to locate them as it will be my first visit to SG.

I need your help.

Thanks in advance.

Gogogo1
11-03-17, 21:19
She is in Chandini Chowk one. Enjoy.

She is not in Lavana Spa Saltlake. Any update will be helpful.

CatchMe88
11-04-17, 03:08
Don't worry mate, pimps will find you one you reach there.

Greetings to all the senior members and new member of ISG,

I need some info about pimps. Where to find them and how to locate them as it will be my first visit to SG.

I need your help.

Thanks in advance.

BlokeOnTheBloc
11-04-17, 06:04
Why bother for Bangkok when the cock's pious deeps are in the Ganges of Delhi?

Delhi is absolutely rocking and I'm making my holiday plans. A week of soul in the hole.

Brother please help me with the locations of Blue Christy spa and Bluemoon spa. You can PM me as well. Include Kanak too?

Will reciprocate well with Hyderabad and Blr.

Brother,

Happy safe mongering brother.

Abhra2017
11-04-17, 10:05
Wow, I asked Sonali to join in once, but she refused. It could have been on account of her hubby and kids who were preset at the boudi.

Was she home alone when you went?Bro,

What is the best way to get in touch with Sonali. As I don't have not subscription so not asking to pm me. If there is any other way to get Sonali, it will be much much appreciate.

Thank you.

Abhra2017
11-04-17, 12:13
Hi members,

Can anyone give me the review for rose spa in Kalighat. Got the name from locanto. Have some suspicion on the offer the guy told me. They offer everything including anal, massage, BJ and two shots in two hrs. Damage 1 k.

Thanks in advance.

Follower
11-05-17, 00:59
Hi members,

Can anyone give me the review for rose spa in Kalighat. Got the name from locanto. Have some suspicion on the offer the guy told me. They offer everything including anal, massage, BJ and two shots in two hrs. Damage 1 k.

Thanks in advance.If this is Red Rose near the Park they charge 1500 at the desk and therapist takes 3 k. Quality of care depends on the individual and your negotiating skills! Not recommended as a cheap place though.

JamesFromHeave
11-05-17, 06:15
Really so cheap. Every thing in 1 K.

Very Good.

Hi members,

Thanks in advance.

Abhra2017
11-05-17, 09:20
Hi members,

I need urgent help regarding KD. Please tell me what the current rate is and is it a save place to visit as I don't want any trouble. My main concern is about the safety. So please tell me is safe to visit or not and want time.

HornyPathan
11-06-17, 04:32
Guys,

Will visiting the city between 24 to 25 Dec need to connect with members who can assist and guide to the right palace at Sonagachi please PM appreciate a response HP.

Mark Inspire
11-06-17, 16:20
Many thanks to DD for the contact. You rock bro!

Got an opportunity to try out Inde Butterfly during a recent visit to the City of Joy. Since she prefers to meet at a hotel, booked a room and co-ordinated with her. She came on time and we checked in together. She is well know for her massage skills and I can affirm that its a good experience. Started off with oil, then with some hot towel and followed with ice. Took shower to clean up and enjoyed a good BJ at the shower. Moved to bed, followed up with some more BJ and then put on the cover. Tried Mish as well as doggy and ended by spurting on her body.

She has a beautiful face and a slim body. Since she has a small baby, her boobs have succumbed to gravity due to feeding.

Face: 8/10.

Figure: Slim.

Boobs: Don't want to put a score since she is feeding her baby.

Pussy: 6/10.

Ass: 7/10.

DFK: No.

BJ: 7/10.

Damages: 6 k + 2.6 k for the hotel room.

WIR: Yes, after a while.

JamesFromHeave
11-06-17, 18:32
Yes. It is safe place. They will not trouble you.

Rate: 650 for 1 HR.

But, use always cover for BBJ also.

Hi members,

I need urgent help regarding KD. Please tell me what the current rate is and is it a save place to visit as I don't want any trouble. My main concern is about the safety. So please tell me is safe to visit or not and want time.

Abhra2017
11-07-17, 04:07
Yes. It is safe place. They will not trouble you.

Rate: 650 for 1 HR.

But, use always cover for BBJ also.Thanks bro. Now feeling safe as it will be my first visit.

TejaIdharHai
11-07-17, 05:13
Guys,

It's telecallers who give these rates. Once you are there, they will ask for about 1500.

That's the standard rate in most MPs.

They will say everything thing is on plate, but then the girls will ask extra for everything except Single FS. Still I would say it's generally VFM.

If you want to really enjoy, I would suggest keep some extra cash handy.

Really so cheap. Every thing in 1 K.

Very Good.

Sands007
11-07-17, 07:50
Hello bro,

I will be visiting Kolkata in couple of days and request your help in providing a reliable MP / SP / indie contact.

I was away from this activity for few months. Can reciprocate with my old contacts in Bangalore & Chennai.

Thanks.

IAmTheBest
11-07-17, 08:26
Visited last Saturday. Counter charge 2.5 k including gst. No Thai therapist available. Was allotted a local in the name of P (anklet in Hindi). Took Thai dry massage. Massage technique is poor. Pretty mechanical. Offered extras as 1.5 k HJ, 4.5 k B2B. Did not offer FS. Did not press as not in a mood. Laughed at the rates. Negotiated to 1 k for HJ. She requested to take B2B as it seems they do not have much traffic there. Negotiated to 2 k. Had a tight body and nice pairs of bb. But did not open the panties in B2B. But the HJ was kind a nice. Overall waste of money. Has anyone one tried Jinan spa in the vicinity. Any info will be welcome.

Thanks.

VickyLuvFun
11-07-17, 10:37
Been to the spa recently. Asked for 2. 5 k at the counter but negotiated down to 1.6 k. Assigned a dusky local therapist Miss R (moon moon sen's youngest daughter). She came late and started the massage. Very bad massage with very high pressure. Didn't even bother to ask whether the pressure is OK. She started giving lecture on massage and was acting over smart. She even raised the A/C without my permission. My body was aching due to her massage. I realized my 1600 got wasted. There was not even a bum massage. Then she asked for extras. Her menu card was like an actress. She said she used to charge 8 k for b2 b 4 yrs back, now charges 3.5-4 k for it. I felt like laughing at her face. When she asked how much, I said 2 k is the max rate and that even for FS. So 1-1.5 k is the market rate for B2B. But I wasn't interested anyway due to her bad massage and bad attitude. I realized her extra services would be terrible too and she doesn't even deserve. 5 k. After she finished the massage another tragedy happened. Shower hot water was not working. I had to wait 15 mins to get the shower fixed but they couldn't do. Somehow managed and quit the spa thinking its the first and last time.

Save your money guys!

Pleasure Seeke
11-07-17, 12:04
I took membership in this Forum only recently, after I decided to visit Calcutta.

Properly used, this forum could be of great value for all those pussy-hunters. With the right attitude, the members could make sure that the substandard and fraudulent WGs will end up in a queue for unemployment allowance and promote the genuine ones, working hard for the money they earn. Sharing experiences and contacts is the key. But unfortunately, I find most members use this forum to boast about their "Victories" refusing to be contacted or show no responses when contacted on PM seeking details.

I was lucky, at least two of them responded to my appeal and gave me some leads. One such lead connected me with Deepi.

I was in touch with her for about a fortnight before I met her physically today, at my apartment. In fact, the hot chats with her was much more pleasurable than the real act.

She had the time and patience to entertain my attempts to chat, whenever time permitted her. Her English is only basic; perhaps less than basic. We chatted in Hindi (in English / Latin script).

She is heavy. And I am no fan of heavy girls. Her large boobs could be paradise for the big-boobs-lovers. But, again, my taste is small boobs.

But, these were no issues when we met. She has a cute and beautiful face, looks quite young (in her mid-twenties) and, always has a wonderful and charming smile on her face.

If the actual sex did not go well, it was solely due to my age-related issues. She was ready for anything (except, of course, anal) - including uncovered blow job. She said she loves to suck cocks. I know many girls do it to please, but Deepi really seemed enjoying it. That too without condoms. Surprised.

It was like meeting a lost girl friend. Real GFE feeling. And very interesting conversation. 3 hours of blissful time cost me Rs. 5 K. I would say, money well spent.

Now, I am ready to share her contact digits (I have her permission), but knowing the lack of the air of co-operation in this Forum, I will give it only to those who are able to give me something in return. A reasonably priced Indie keeping my tastes (described above).

Those who are interested could PM me.

ButockMann
11-08-17, 05:16
Payal at no. 12. Slim yet sturdy with very good figure and proud fully standing round boobs which shook so alluring while nude dancing and tall of 5' 6" being young of 23 yr old only, flat and taut tummy forced to poke the navel with my tongue as substitute for cunnilingus. She claims to have not schooled at all but was level headed. I too negotiated well beforehand and she was ready for nude dance with tube lights full on right from 1st song! Quiet unheard in these premium buildings.

Due to MC she didn't have sex all through previous whole week hence was very keen on me fucking her for next hour long with tube light on and in any positions except anal! Again quiet unheard here. Right from beginning she allowed me to smooch suck and finger her including tongue sucking, DFK, in full abandonment. Normally these babes are arrogantly confident in limiting your freedom to play with their body but may be she liked me!? Connoisseur here should comment on this to verify veracity of my experience!

She liked being fucked in doggy while standing in front of mirror fully bent 90 degree while being held hard by her forearm. This was possible only because of her good height. Was fully patient with my demands of changing see half way through as it started slipping due to precum oozing. Paid her 4200 x 2 for over 2 hrs of play which includes dance and 1 shot.

RockyDubai
11-08-17, 07:21
I have been reading a lot about people from the City of Joy envying the Delhi scene. I am from Delhi, but let me tell you, SG is a different ball game altogether. Whenever I am here, I try to make it to SG. So here's the report of last evening.

I am very much well verse with the buildings and geography of the place, so avoid the pimps. But somehow when you climb the stairs you suddenly have one standing behind you, claiming that he brought you here.

Went straight to PB and scanned the building. On the 2nd floor, left corner spotted a girl called Rina. There was something about her eyes that were magical. Went up to the top floor and came back to Rina. Petite female. Magical eyes, good lips, a good figure. Decided to have a dance for starters. Paid 3200 + 250 for beer.

She was a very average dancer but made it up with her attitude.

Stripped after the 2nd song. We danced together as well. Soft body, but rough hands and stretch marks. However because of the lights could not make out the stretch marks much, but the rough hands were distracting.

But overall a good time.

After that visited a few more bldgs & I must say the quality has come down over the years. Finally was taken to a bldg by the pimp who was still following me.

Not a good collection, but the lady there said I must try a girl and the girl too was eager to please. And boy. She was a tigress in bed. She was hot and horny as hell. Not a looker at all. But performance splendid. Damage: 2000.

Roamed around a few more bldgs. But I was done for the day.

Something very funny happened on the way out. Booked an Ola and when I told the driver to come outside SG, he cancelled the trip. This happened thrice in succession. Finally go a 4th one.

But SG is super awesome. Better than the Delhi scene, where you have to hunt and search and travel all over the city.

SG is a one stop shop for all your needs & deeds.

Prabasi77
11-08-17, 19:24
Though I am a Bengali am not a localite and been visiting the city for the last 8 months on work. Still learning the mongering scene here. Some of the senior have helped me with tips for spa and SPs and I am ever great full to those individuals. Been to SG 3 times to Blg12 & PB and it was good experience. Last week Sunday decided to venture again to SG to try Manishi and had a pimp to set it up. On reaching the spot. Was calling pimp. But phone was switched off. Waited and was smoking. A very attractive girl in saree approached and started chatting. I would give 10/10 for that figure. Face was OK. She told she has her own room and settled for Rs 1000 for 30 minutes. Had a walk to inside SG a bylane just opp of Blg12. And 2-3 minutes in. Went up to 1st floor. And the worst experience I every had started. The room was pathetic and I was immediately going to turn and go while suddenly two heavy weight women appeared out of no where and push me in. Initially they started joking that I should take all 3 of them for Rs 5000. I sense danger and was trying to bail out. One of them was guarding the door and they too sensed my intention. And asked me to hand over my purse otherwise will shout and scream to put me in trouble. I handed over hoping the time to pass by ASAP. They took the total cash out (Rs 5000) luckily I left the cards in hotel. No deed no nothing. Simply left shell shocked.

HornyAssAmGuy
11-09-17, 13:00
Friends,

After a gap of sometime I am writing in the forum since I have not ventured in New area in this period.

Now on Saturday am going to Siliguri, would love to here from all regarding SP and MP (with Extras) scene there. My PM is active.

Would love to hear from the counterparts who have been to this part of Bengal. I shall be there on 11th and 12th.

Those who helps can expect the best of Guwahati.

Thanking in anticipation.

Regards,

HAG.

PinkFloydFan
11-09-17, 13:38
Brothers,

Request any feedback you may have on the SP digits ending: 554. Truecaller says name is Abha.

Quotes 10 k for ST.

Thanks.

AdityaG
11-09-17, 16:43
Hi guys,

Please share some good SP / Independent leads.

PM is active.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers!

AkashHot
11-09-17, 18:31
Been to this spa couple of weeks back based on recommendation. Called them and booked.

An appointment for Miss Liza. Place was decent. Went to the room and changed to dispo.

When she started massage, after a couple of massage stroke I realized her massage skills.

Are really bad, no where close to Thai, not even good as per Bengali standard. There were no hints of.

Extras though. But, after 15 minutes, she brought the topic of extras I asked what are things available.

She said, HJ, naked massage, B2B, FS. Her quota was out of the world. 5 K for FS. After lot of bargain, she said 4 k for FS.

Since, I got recommendation for her, I thought she might be good in bed thought she is not good at massage.

She said naked massage, B2B and FS is included in 4 k. After I paid, she pulled down the dispo and.

Started bum massage which she called as naked massage and then removed her dress and.

Started mechanical kissing on my chest which was B2B for her. She don't even know what is B2B.

Once I started kissing her boobs, I realized she is so unhygienic. But, she was really fat. You can not call her MILF. She is fat with small boobs which is really big disappointment. When I first looked at her, I thought she is looking posh and might be.

Clean. This is the time, I was regretting for not choosing Thai. These girls thinks that if they color their hairs.

And put on jeans, they look posh and everyone would be back of them. They don't understand the fundamental thing that cleanliness is must.

They should learn from Thai girls. Anyway, started in miss position and I was so irritated since she was time watcher and every 2 minutes she will say.

When will I cum. Finally finished, could not tolerate any more irritation.

Damage: 2 k (Counter)+4 k (Extras)+800 (Transport).

WIR: Not even in my dream.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

ThereForYou
11-10-17, 13:51
She is in Chandini Chowk one. Enjoy.Booked an appointment today charges same as RT Rd 2300. She was very happy to see him. Asked how I found her. I told her my friend told me about her new address.

I don't talk much, hence no further interrogation.

Won't describe what happened inside. But only to say that I was satisfied and exhausted.

Inside charges 2 k, she never asks for more nor do I pay.

Thanks Gogogo1.

Rajan123
11-10-17, 15:19
Bro,

Please message me her number.

Face- 6.

Pussy- 9. Tight.

GFE- 10.

Overall- 8.5.

Damages- 2000.

Mark Inspire
11-10-17, 15:52
There are many FRs about SG here, but a recent one about a Bro's bad experience has made me write this.

I have been to SG twice and both the experiences have been good. The first one was about a few months ago where I picked a random pimp to accompany the hunt.

The recent trip was about a couple of weeks ago and it was even better. A kind Bro had given the number of a known pimp. Called him, but he said he was in his home town and he gave the number of another guy. Called this guy and agreed to meet near the metro. He took me to most of the buildings and was quite friendly. In fact, it is a different experience to walk around and observe the girls till you fancy someone. I was keen on a dance only and the damages are as usual. Finally picked up a girl from NL and the dance was good but the attitude was professional.

I feel that as long as you are with a Pimp and if you take some effort to RTTF about the dos and don't's, one can have a decent run at SG.

Stay safe!

Rajan123
11-10-17, 17:00
Hello seniors,

Can you please provide me contact details for some beautiful indis, H / W. My PM is active. FR guaranteed.

Gashwin2013
11-10-17, 19:15
Hey,

Will be in Kolkata for the weekend any good MP contacts with FS would be good. My PM is active. Can help you out in Chennai.

MayFly715
11-10-17, 20:20
I am travelling through Kolkata. On my way to Delhi. Had a layover. So utilised the time. Booked an appointment at the PNB crossing spa.

Rates have gone up have they? Compared to about 6 months back?

The lady at the front desk said it's 2800 + GST.

I bargained a bit and it came down to 2300+GST. Charged me about 2800 which is very high for a spa like this.

I was given a choice of a local or a Thai therapist. I chose Thai. I was hoping Ms J or Ms see. Ms J was busy with another client and Ms see wasn't there today. I was given a very friendly Ms L. She was very friendly and a little talkative. I like chirpy birds. Massage was par excellence. With good pressure at all stress points. She told me she is from Patong. I was able to talk to her a bit about my vis last year. There was some rapport building. We spoke about the happy endings, go go clubs, ladyboys and hookers. Broken english on her part was a little hurdle. Wasn't wearing the dispo from the start and she had no issues with that. Lots of bum massage with fingers trailing down into the valley every now and then. Turned. Saluted. She asked for extras and quoted:

HJ 1 k.

HJ without top 2 k.

B2 be 3 k.

B2 be with CBJ 4 k.

Boom boom 5 k.

I just laughed it out. And told her I wasn't interested. She was infact playing with junior with her oily fingers at this point. She asked again and brought quoted prices down by 1 k each. I told her massage is good and I won't pay this much.

She asked me. So I told her 2 k for b2 be with BJ. We settled at 2200. She said she is giving me a 'discount' since I was a 'friend'.

Report card would be.

Ambience 7 (rooms are a little smaller. I got a room with a massage table. In this particular spa I like the rooms in which arrangements are on the floor. Lots of area to play.).

Massage 9.

Looks 8.

Attitude 9 (very pleasing nature with a very dirty mind).

B2 be 7 (it was good. Nothing exceptional).

CBJ 6 (I don't like CBJ.).

Before parting I asked for her phone number. She gave me her mobile and asked me to send a Whatsapp MSG to myself. I asked her what time she gets off. She told me different days different time.

Asked her if she would like to meet outside. She said she is going back to Patong on 4th for about a month.

Have been chatting with her for like past half an hour. I plan to groom her for out of spa possibilities.

Rajan123
11-10-17, 21:15
Hi friends, Senior members!

I am new here. So request your help!

Am looking for indies or reliable SP's who offer services at their place.

HappyFcuk
11-11-17, 03:30
Hey guys,

Can anyone recommend a food therapist at the LT spa, Chandni chowk metro? Am interested in FS. Who is the one with best figure and best boobs? My PM is also active. Help will be much appreciated.

Thanks.

TravelerD
11-11-17, 14:14
I am staying in howrah for 1 day. Any reliable (in howrah) contact for safe hotel, SP or independent would be really appreciated.

Rajan123
11-11-17, 20:31
Seniors any review of this bird, shared by SP.

Assassins88
11-12-17, 04:40
When I called and informed them about how I found them on nearbuy, she was reluctant, but instead of 1100 on nearbuy offered me 1500, which I took.

The Spa is new, well-made, comfortable and clean, like any top of the line spa. This is the one in Bhawanipur.

She did NOT have thai therapists, because apparently they had to go back and their visas were in the process of renewal.

I was assigned a NE therapist called red flower, who was 21, very thin, and did not even smile.

The massage was the worst ever. Either she made no effort or didnt have any strength, even after prompting few times.

She offered the bum massage and did that, which I understood that she would give extras. When I did ask for extras, or specials, or other massages, she had no knowledge of what that meant. She was not even attractive.

I don't think this is the same Royal T spa as mentioned by others.

Bottomline: Avoid this one.

Assassins88
11-12-17, 04:52
Nearbuy is running good offer at these hotels for about 1000 rs for 1 HR massage.

Being star hotel is there any chance of getting any extras there? Anybody tried? The massage will be obviously good.HHI: decent massage but bad attitude. You can hear the noise of people talking outside very loudly and the partition is not to the ceiling which also makes it uncomfortable.

Rakesh Oberoi
11-12-17, 06:00
Hi mongers,

I have been away from posting much experiences here for the last 5 ish months, as I had to curtail mongering to a lot extent owing to other commitments.

Nonetheless, will give you a snapshot of some experiences I had in recent months.

1. Jadavpur MP – It continues to be a better one as compared with other MP offerings. The manager is very pally with me, and I find it most secure to visit this MP. If any of you are planning a 3 some, leave the choice on the manager, as he can guide well on which 2 girls will have amazing time between themselves; thereby among you 3.

2. SG –.

(a) Mahi of PB, she is a brilliant performer in terms of sex. Take a solo experience with her, book her for dance, but don't bother about sitting and watching the moves. Shed your clothes, in fact she will do that to you, and enjoy the steamy session. Lookwise she isn't perfect, but busty lovers go for her.

(b) Preety of 12 no – I have never seen better, round, big, firm tits. Her tits are naturally perfect. Took her for group session along with Fuckmiester and Rohit. Solo experience might involve lot more sex.

(c) Bharti of Sangam – Again a performer. She will work hard to please you and is a very nice performer. However, depends on her mood also. Warning – big tits lovers should not go to her.

3. Osmosis – The spa is still up and running. Claims of it being shut down is completely false. Took a much discussed Thai chic a couple of weeks back (can't recollect the name right now). Nice massage and FS at2 k. Her BJ skills were something that made it very difficult for me to control ejaculating. She is another vaccum cleaner. However, she has gone back home, and will not be back before another 2 months (she said).

Cheers!

Rakesh Oberoi
11-12-17, 06:12
Brothers,

Request any feedback you may have on the SP digits ending: 554. Truecaller says name is Abha.

Quotes 10 k for ST.

Thanks.Hi bro,

I can't give you feedback on the SP but can definitely tell you about both these girls.

The one in black is from Russia. Very good service, chirpy chick and wants to please.

The one in brown is from Delhi. Tall girl, nice figure. Service was a bit relunctant. It might be so because we went at 1:30 in the noon, apparently the time when they wake up.

Both are staying in the same hotel. But they usually leave the city in about 7-10 days.

Vansh Raj
11-12-17, 06:22
Bro,

Please share any indies contact senior members. I am new here and need leads..Bro,

Can you please share her contact no. My PM is active.

Shekhar647
11-12-17, 07:33
Brothers,

Quotes 10 k for ST.

Thanks.Looks great bro. Let me know your experience and share details if good. Can reciprocate.

ChinChinChoo
11-12-17, 07:59
Hi buddy,

Will be very happy if you share this girl's number today.

I have a lot of spa contacts but no leads for wg.

Thanks.

Face- 6.

Pussy- 9. Tight.

GFE- 10.

Overall- 8.5.

BoobsCrazy
11-12-17, 12:02
I am quite regular to her for two reasons. One GFE and other dirt cheap to fuck a BBW with heavy boobs. I love woman with big melons. One hour of hard fuck would cost around 500. She is at John' and den at SG.

Don't flood my inbox with requests which will be shared only with senior members and in return for Guinean inde / HW contacts. Request not to jack up prices.

Boobscrazy.

NinjaHardOn
11-13-17, 10:03
Hi all,

New to the forum, need some contact for Indie and WG. I am new therefore currently cannot provide with leads, but eventually will start exchanging. Once all you regular members and Senior members start helping out.

Thanks,

NinjaH.

Abhra2017
11-13-17, 12:03
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

BoobsCrazy
11-13-17, 18:35
Thought it is my second post but had posted few posts with different username earlier. But due to prolonged absence could not remember my exact password and hence this new username. Thanks Coolguyjasson and Jamesfromheave for sharing contacts through PM. Today again went to John's den as was low on cash. Banged Mousumi the BBW I talked about in my previous post. She did covered blowjob also. Not many of them will like her bulky figure. Uploading her pic for everyone sake. While going up the stairs chanced upon another BBW. Would surely get hold of her next time.

Boobscrazy.

BoobsCrazy
11-13-17, 19:32
I got to Riya through a close friend of mine. She is a 22 years old girls with lovely face. In fact her mesmerizing face with the figure which is voluptuous made me her instant fan. I frequented her so much that she has now become one of my friend. She did her MA this year itself. She occasionally does sex due to her monetary issues and a large family to maintain. In fact she provides awesome GFE experience. Though she may not open up in very first encounter but she was more than happy to please me in her subsequent encounters. She easily could have secured a role of actress in any Bengali serial as she is trained in acting and very beautiful. We met many times in my flat. The only flip side is that she is accompanied by her elder sister every times she goes out.

Face- 10.

Boobs- 09.

Figure- voluptuous.

Damage- 08 k for 02 hrs session.

GFE- awesome experience.

She denied sharing her picture due to obvious reasons.

Can share her number with her consent only with senior member on exchange basis.

Boobscrazy.

Krrishlbz7
11-13-17, 20:38
If this picture belong to SP Sonali from Garia area, then its my request you to avoid this SP.

She will sell her maids, in lure of this beautiful picture.

Seniors any review of this bird, shared by SP.

NeoGuy11
11-14-17, 01:30
Hi friends,

The big magnet (SG) keeps pulling me back.

Tanu, 1 F, 12.

Sometimes finding a gem is nothing bit a stroke of luck.

I was passing through a corridor, she was entering her room, only a fleeting glance of a flat stomach in a saree in the distance. The image which my brain took a few moments to process, by which time my legs had taken me a couple of steps. So retraced my steps and went in search of the source.

A wheatish beauty. Looked superb in a saree.

Asked Mr X to come when I call, I got comfortable on the bed. She stared a nice song, changed behind the curtains and the dance started.

Man she could dance. Great moves. Great figure. A shy kind of smile.

Great attitude. Nice to talk to.

Assets are good. Sex was good. Fingering made her wet. DFK was OK. No BJ though. Positions OK.

Very satisfied.

3.2 k / HR.

BangSex
11-14-17, 02:59
Bro,

Request you to kindly share her digits. Nice FR and awesome writeup. Please share dear.

I got to Riya through a close friend of mine. She is a 22 years old girls with lovely face. In fact her mesmerizing face with the figure which is voluptuous made me her instant fan. I frequented her so much that she has now become one of my friend. She did her MA this year itself. She occasionally does sex due to her monetary issues and a large family to maintain. In fact she provides awesome GFE experience. Though she may not open up in very first encounter but she was more than happy to please me in her subsequent encounters. She easily could have secured a role of actress in any Bengali serial as she is trained in acting and very beautiful. We met many times in my flat. The only flip side is that she is accompanied by her elder sister every times she goes out.

Face- 10.

Boobs- 09.

Figure- voluptuous..

BoobsCrazy
11-14-17, 03:35
I was off mongering for a long time and wanted to start with a new inde who has just started and not so professional. From a contact of mine came across this enjoyable newcomer in the trade.

She operated independently and was telling me may join a SP part time income.

I went to her place and I was her first customer in the business, she is a widow and needs money. At first she was a bit shy but we chit chatted for awhile and started with DFK followed.

By kissing her all over. Then I undressed her totally and my god what an asset round boobs and round ass, I was like lost there. I squeezed her boobs then sucked it for a while and she was moaning.

Like anything. Then she started hand stroking my penis and I was still suckig her boobs and rubbing her pussy. Then started with missionary position and in a while around 4 minutes I came, then again started after 10 minutes..Hi Watermelon,

Can I have the number of the busty inde. Can reciprocate with similar contacts.

Boobs Crazy.

Fresh Meat
11-14-17, 04:23
Thought it is my second post but had posted few posts with different username earlier. But due to prolonged absence could not remember my exact password and hence this new username. Thanks Coolguyjasson and Jamesfromheave for sharing contacts through PM. Today again went to John's den as was low on cash. Banged Mousumi the BBW I talked about in my previous post. She did covered blowjob also. Not many of them will like her bulky figure. Uploading her pic for everyone sake. While going up the stairs chanced upon another BBW. Would surely get hold of her next time.

Boobscrazy.Where to find her? In ground floor or upper ones.

NeedSex1
11-14-17, 05:50
Friends,

Had recent visit to SP Sonali. She operates in Garia Kolkata. I contacted her through whatsapp and she replied. We fixed a date. I was interested in FFM so asked her to arrange two beautiful ladies. She called a lady and joined herself. I went at 1 pm and she was waiting for me with other lady. Had two sessions 2.30 pm. She was very cooperative. Everything allowed except CIM and anal. Their scorecard:

Face- Sonali- 5/10, Other Lady- 6/10.

Height- Sonali- 5.5, Other Lady- 5.6.

Age- Sonali- 36, Other Lady- 35 (Approx).

Weight- Sonali- 70 kg, Other Lady- 50 kg (Approx).

Pussy- Sonali- 6/10, Other Lady- 7/10.

Boobs- Sonali- 8/10 (loose but big), Other Lady- 7/10.

DFK- 10/10.

Damage- 6 k both for 2 hrs.

Will return- may be if she has good stock.

Anyone need number and reference can contact me but I need contacts of Indies in Kolkata.

HarryKol
11-14-17, 06:15
Hello folks,

Recently little was running cashback and I purchased Osmo voucher.

Called them and took appointment at 5 PM. The counter guy gave me choice between Indian & Thai, took Thai.

Didn't wear dispo from starting. There enters Tall Thai named "K" or "Khay" as she told me.

She teased me because I was not wearing dispo. Miss K is a MILF, aged 34. Massage was quiet good and she knows where and when to apply exact pressure.

After 15 minutes she popped the question of extra, everything was on offer in 2 K. I didn't negotiate and started playing with her. She's not into DFK but provides little kisses, one can easily make her wild with foreplay.

She provides BBBJ but not the passionate one.

Has medium boobs and little hairy pussy. She didn't allowed DATY, may be she's shy or something.

After sufficient foreplay, started in Missionary and took Doggy, was amazed that she still has tight pussy at this age. Again missionary and done. She cleaned me and said "You do like Thai" haha, I m not sure it was a compliment or what.

We took the shower together.

Don't go for DFK with her, she has some kind of pimples or rashes near lips, better to avoid.

WIR= 5 (If want MILF).

Boobs= 6.

DFK= 0.

DATY=0.

GFE= 6.

HikeMan
11-14-17, 08:54
Guys,

Please share me any good contact, I'm new to Kolkata, I had visited one locations in Saltlak, just wasted lot of money.

ChodonRaj
11-14-17, 13:30
Friends,

I was interested in FFM so asked her to arrange two beautiful ladies. She called a lady and joined herself. How was the other girl? Most of the pictures she send are very low quality girls.

JamesFromHeave
11-14-17, 16:50
Last week, I took also her one friends service.

I request good BBJ, so she provide me one 35 age lady.

Ohhh my god, she is BBJ queen.

Nearly 20 minutes, she suck my dick like a lolly pop.

1 HR. 3 k.

Good time pass.

Friends,

Had recent visit to SP Sonali. She operates in Garia Kolkata. I contacted her through whatsapp and she replied. We fixed a date. I was interested in FFM so asked her to arrange two beautiful ladies. She called a lady and joined herself. I went at 1 pm and she was waiting for me with other lady. Had two sessions 2.30 pm. She was very cooperative. Everything allowed except CIM and anal. Their scorecard:

Face- Sonali- 5/10, Other Lady- 6/10.

Height- Sonali- 5.5, Other Lady- 5.6.

Age- Sonali- 36, Other Lady- 35 (Approx).

Weight- Sonali- 70 kg, Other Lady- 50 kg (Approx)..

BoobsCrazy
11-14-17, 17:37
Where to find her? In ground floor or upper ones.Ground floor extreme right room while you enter. Ask for mousumee.

NinjaHardOn
11-14-17, 19:32
Hi brother,

Can you share her contact. My PM is active.

I was off mongering for a long time and wanted to start with a new inde who has just started and not so professional. From a contact of mine came across this enjoyable newcomer in the trade.

I went to her place and I was her first customer in the business, she is a widow and needs money. At first she was a bit shy but we chit chatted for awhile and started with DFK followed.

By kissing her all over. Then I undressed her totally and my god what an asset round boobs and round ass, I was like lost there. I squeezed her boobs then sucked it for a while and she was moaning.

Like anything. Then she started hand stroking my penis and I was still sucking her boobs and rubbing her pussy. Then started with missionary position and in a while around 4 minutes I came, then again started after 10 minutes..

XioCat3
11-15-17, 00:24
Can you please share the coordinates or the location hints as how to reach Jadavpur MP.

Hi mongers,

I have been away from posting much experiences here for the last 5 ish months, as I had to curtail mongering to a lot extent owing to other commitments.

Nonetheless, will give you a snapshot of some experiences I had in recent months.

1. Jadavpur MP It continues to be a better one as compared with other MP offerings. The manager is very pally with me, and I find it most secure to visit this MP. If any of you are planning a 3 some, leave the choice on the manager, as he can guide well on which 2 girls will have amazing time between themselves; thereby among you 3.

HappyFcuk
11-15-17, 07:31
Hi,

Today one of my friends told me about the Naya Dus (10 A) building at SG. Rates are 5300. I think it is the costliest and the most elite building of SG. Any detailed reviews on this?

FindingFriend
11-15-17, 16:16

Boobscrazy.Nice man what a lovely boobs. I also have dream for such types of boobs.

Andy7
11-15-17, 17:48
Ground floor extreme right room while you enter. Ask for mousumee.The price you mentioned is just for you or its an ongoing rate for all WG at JD?

ToyBoyCal
11-16-17, 01:55
Great report and good find. Please Do share her contact.

Cheers and happy mongering.

Like anything. Then she started hand stroking my penis and I was still suckig her boobs and rubbing her pussy..

Abhra2017
11-16-17, 07:28
Hi members,

Can you please share some reference.

For KD and JD.

Thanks.

===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

Embwala
11-16-17, 07:52
Hello brothers,

I am from Delhi came to Kolkata and staying in ali pore hotel. Kindly share inde or sp no in this area. Thanks.

Also interested in going to SG in next visit. Kindly suggest about visiting SG and any pimp no in SG, please share it.

Thanks.

Gogogo1
11-16-17, 08:45
Only Manisha charges 5300 rest all 4200.

Hi,

Today one of my friends told me about the Naya Dus (10 A) building at SG. Rates are 5300. I think it is the costliest and the most elite building of SG. Any detailed reviews on this?

TravelerD
11-16-17, 10:12
After a lot of thoughts I am finally thinking of visiting Sonagachi during my upcoming visit to Kolkata.

Please PM me the best options to check and damage too. Any advise for first time visitor to a crowded RLD will also be well appreciated and reciprocated in future.

Ruby11
11-16-17, 10:44
Have been traveling constantly all this time, mongering all the way.

Planning to take a membership soon. Recent trip to the city during Bengali new years day, had planned for an outcall from SP. The SP is now providing AC pick up and drop service, with two complimentary alcoholic drink, accommodation in a star hotel for 1. 5 hours or as long as you last during the act whichever is earlier. BJ, DFK, GFE included. Hotels are at convenient locations one being near Ballygunge the other near birla planetarium opp the mall. There is a house as well but lacks room service. Uploading pics, I am sure few members will recognize the girl. Damages are fixed at 8000/- including everything mentioned above. The waiters and lift operator are well aware of the modus operandi and have recently started haggling for tips. Maybe another couple of 100 rs.

Thanks and cheers.

Thanks.Bro,

Can you please provide no. Of SP. Unable to send you PM. My PM is open.

HarryKol
11-16-17, 12:50
The much discussed Kestopur Spa in this forum. Visited recently, charges are same 700 for 1 Hour.

Was assigned a lady "Reverence" (Hindi). She is in her early thirties. Short and nice body.

Massage started as usual, she tried all her possible ways to excite me to take extras, after 15 minutes when she saw the saluting of Johnny then she popped out the question of extras.

Everything was on offer in 1.5 K. Sadly I was not carrying safety so took B2B in 1 K. And she undressed herself. She was a little bit shy of her small boobs, but they were fine and firm.

She is very eager to please and knows the exact points where men will be in Cloud 9.

Gave a pretty well and passionate massage to my balls and anus. BBBJ was So so.

She got wet soon, I fingered her like anything and she was regretting why I didn't bring condoms with me. Told her that will bring next week.

B2 B is not as good as Thai, but decent at 1 K. The best part I Liked with her is the massaging technique of Pvt parts, she knows when and where to keep crawling her fingers. Also, I got hint that she might be into Rimming next time I visit her. Finally, she did a sloppy BBBJ and I was done.

Boobs= 5.

Face= 6.

Body= 6.5.

WIR= 6.

VFM= 10.

Tanron
11-16-17, 13:12

Boobscrazy.Those are some boobs! Where is this John's Den? Can you PM or give some location help? I am not a regular in Kol but will keep in mind till next time I am in kol. I will reciprocate.

SharkHere
11-16-17, 15:57
Has anyone visited Mithai MP in last one week. Is it still active or got closed?

Heard about some disturbance in the scene recently. Please share via PM if anyone has any info.

Cheers / Shark.

Pleasure Seeke
11-17-17, 06:01
Seniors any review of this bird, shared by SP.Did you meet this bird (Priya? Was she any good? If you don't want to explain here, please PM me. Thanks. Did you get any feedback from fellow ISGians?

RockyDubai
11-17-17, 06:32
Went to a mall in rajarhat new town. Goes by the same centre.

On the 2nd floor saw a few spas and randomly entered one of them. Charges quoted were 2600.

Negotiated down to 1500. The receptionist was cute, but she assigned someone else.

In comes this girl. Decent looking, good body. I didn't wear the dispos. She didn't bother much about it.

The massage was awesome.

Inquired about xtras and the bombshell fell on me - 4 K for B2 B.

She said this is the rate in Kol. I was like, yeah right. You girls must be super rich.

Anyways, while I was lying on my back, she climbed up me and gave me a good grinding while massaging my neck and chest.

However there was no way I was paying 4 K for a B2 B. I'd rather blow that money in SG.

Kolkata81
11-17-17, 21:41
Dear senior members,

I a member here around.

2 months back with PM facility. I have been.

Requesting members to give me some lead.

And contact number of a girl or individual escort.

I guess no one helps here without any returned flavour.

Hence after my experience and mongering.

I would reciprocate by sharing Rebecca's number if anyone.

PM's me correct details of a girl they know who.

Is into this business. Someone safe and sound without.

Any problems.

About Rebecca she is an excellent north eastern.

Woman and has everything to offer.

Kindly PM me.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

NinjaHardOn
11-17-17, 21:48
Hi,

Can you share the contact for Deepi, will reciprocate with whatever contacts I have. Though am new in the forum, but will do my bit to reciprocate for a fellow monger. My PM is active brother.

I took membership in this Forum only recently, after I decided to visit Calcutta.

Properly used, this forum could be of great value for all those pussy-hunters. With the right attitude, the members could make sure that the substandard and fraudulent WGs will end up in a queue for unemployment allowance and promote the genuine ones, working hard for the money they earn. Sharing experiences and contacts is the key. But unfortunately, I find most members use this forum to boast about their "Victories" refusing to be contacted or show no responses when contacted on PM seeking details.

I was lucky, at least two of them responded to my appeal and gave me some leads. One such lead connected me with Deepi.

I was in touch with her for about a fortnight before I met her physically today, at my apartment. In fact, the hot chats with her was much more pleasurable than the real act..

HitManDealer
11-17-17, 22:37

Like anything. Then she started hand stroking my penis and I was still suckig her boobs and rubbing her pussy. Then started with missionary position and in a while around 4 minutes I came, then again started after 10 minutes..Champ Would you kindly PM me her number.

HitManDealer
11-17-17, 23:11
Hello,

Like my usual ritual on every trip. This trip is going to be no different, the usual 10-4 pm runaround, meetings, late lunch and some good old Busty Girls for pleasure in the evening.

Senior Mongers like Mr Rakesji and Sinbaad has been kind in guiding me to some very awesome girls every other time. A big shout out to both of you and everyone who has been kind to share their girls.

I'm in town from 20-24 November. Can any one guide me who is the current Busty Queen of SG or any Indies / WG ruling the mongering world around Kolkata. I'm talking about 34 C, 34 D,36 DD's above.

Looking forward to monger in Sonagachi for an evening any suggestion would be really helpful. I'm not into MP at all and avoid them for personal reasons.

Thank You and have a safe and happy mongering time.

RockingKolkata
11-18-17, 08:45
Hi buddies.

Hope every thing is going well. A lot has been written about the spa on Keshtopur above insurance building which is advertised on nearby. However another deal on nearby is available which is located near a banquet hall in Keshtopur which goes by the name whose literal meaning is Temple of Art. Would be grateful if any senior member gives any pointers. Till then happy mongering.

Amit Jha
11-18-17, 12:30
This is for real that I met my dream Bengali MILF at a spa recently. Beautiful smile, curvy body, attractive face, little shy initially but total GFE. Would remind you of your fantasies. Massage was good according to Bengali standards with hints in between. I asked her to remove the dispo in between and she didn't say anything. Later I popped up question of extras and to my surprise she just asked for 500 rs for handjob with top access. When I asked for B2B she first said no but later I think she also became horny and said yes just for 1 k. It was mind blowing experience for me. I even did grinding in doggy style and sucked her boobs to the fullest. She was extremely caring and gentle.

GFE- 9/10.

Boobs- 8/10 (Soft and Medium Size).

Butt- 8/10 (Big and Tight).

Overall- 9/10.

WIR. Hell Yes!! Second time is always better.

Total- 1.2 k (counter) + 1 k (B2B). This is the best as can repeat whenever wanted.

Will share contact only with guys who DM with contact of some big boobs babe or best blowjob babe. Anything spa or outside call would do.

Cato63
11-18-17, 12:56
Seniors please help, am traveling to Kolkata in a week and am looking to connect with some indie's in Salt Lake / New Town. Will look for good looking slim indies, or HW help will be really really appreciated.

Thanks in advance & PM is on.

BoobsCrazy
11-18-17, 17:29
I had shared Riya contact with many of ISG members but in spite of my caution to treat her decently, some of them have started casual talks asking for profile pictures and all useless talks. Guys who are comfortable with my description and her damages may only contact her. Let serious ISGians avail her services. All time passers may stay away and look for somewhere else where they can choose and pay accordingly.

Boobsmaniac.

RajuGentleman
11-19-17, 00:04
Hello all Senior,

Planing to visit SG again. I have lost all my previous pimp contacts. Could you please share the reliable pimp contacts? Having access to all premium buildings.

Thanks,

RG.

FunAtWork
11-19-17, 05:25
Watermelon Bhai.

She is Manju, one of the very best services in Kolkata.

She has changed digits it seems, can you PM me her new digits please. Looking for her new digits for long.

FAW.

Like anything. Then she started hand stroking my penis and I was still suckig her boobs and rubbing her pussy. Then started with missionary position and in a while around 4 minutes I came, then again started after 10 minutes..

Sandy31
11-19-17, 06:53
It seems you are fan of big boobs better visit Sonali she has extra large.

This is for real that I met my dream Bengali MILF at a spa recently. Beautiful smile, curvy body, attractive face, little shy initially but total GFE. Would remind you of your fantasies. Massage was good according to Bengali standards with hints in between. I asked her to remove the dispo in between and she didn't say anything. Later I popped up question of extras and to my surprise she just asked for 500 rs for handjob with top access. When I asked for B2B she first said no but later I think she also became horny and said yes just for 1 k. It was mind blowing experience for me. I even did grinding in doggy style and sucked her boobs to the fullest. She was extremely caring and gentle.

GFE- 9/10.

Butt- 8/10 (Big and Tight)..

Sandy31
11-19-17, 06:56
Bro,

No need of contact number just reach there and you will be guided by pimp, please clear your inbox I can share the number of Netai.

Hello all Senior,

Planing to visit SG again. I have lost all my previous pimp contacts. Could you please share the reliable pimp contacts? Having access to all premium buildings.

Thanks,

RG.

AbhiShek520
11-19-17, 12:12
It makes sense to share with only seniors. I had lost few contacts in Bangalore due to few stupid ISGians doing stupid stuffs even after I instructed them clearly about dos and dont's with the specific girls. There are always few despo newbies asking for contacts. Some of them just cannot afford the girls and would spoil the deals for you as well by saying foul things to the girls. Beware of sharing your contacts with them.

I had shared Riya contact with many of ISG members but in spite of my caution to treat her decently, some of them have started casual talks asking for profile pictures and all useless talks. Guys who are comfortable with my description and her damages may only contact her. Let serious ISGians avail her services. All time passers may stay away and look for somewhere else where they can choose and pay accordingly.

Boobsmaniac.

Rajib3040
11-19-17, 15:25
Lately it seems that price has been up in Kolkata, but still Locanto & other sites confirm 1200 to 1500 per HR. Are they reliable?

Also any leads in nearby township rather than Kolkata. I am not new, but logging in after a long time.

Rajib.

Mushafir
11-20-17, 06:07

Boobsmaniac.Absolutely. Some newcomers spoil the things. They use the leads and no for their time pass.

Darwin1985
11-20-17, 13:45
Hi mongers,

Wanted contact details of Inde's with their own place / hotel in Kolkata. I live in Kolkata but normally don't monger here.

Can any bro share some contacts. I can reciprocate with contacts of Delhi & Mumbai.

Thanks.

Darwin.

SharkHere
11-20-17, 18:16
Has anyone visited Mithai MP in last one week. Is it still active or got closed?

Heard about some disturbance in the scene recently. Please share via PM if anyone has any info.

Cheers / Shark.There is definitely some issue with this MP. Visited last Saturday, it was empty which I never experienced before.

None of the old good birds were available. All have left. No use of visiting this again.

Even the regular counter guy is missing. On asking they told that he was not well.

Another budget MP is about to be out of business.

Shark.

SandipWantSex
11-20-17, 18:24
The much discussed Kestopur Spa in this forum. Visited recently, charges are same 700 for 1 Hour.

Was assigned a lady "Reverence" (Hindi). She is in her early thirties. Short and nice body.

Massage started as usual, she tried all her possible ways to excite me to take extras, after 15 minutes when she saw the saluting of Johnny then she popped out the question of extras.

Everything was on offer in 1.5 K. Sadly I was not carrying safety so took B2B in 1 K. And she undressed herself. She was a little bit shy of her small boobs, but they were fine and firm.

She is very eager to please and knows the exact points where men will be in Cloud 9.

Gave a pretty well and passionate massage to my balls and anus. BBBJ was So so.

She got wet soon, I fingered her like anything and she was regretting why I didn't bring condoms with me. Told her that will bring next week..Bro,

Please PM the contact information of Kestopur spa. Or address.

Ruby11
11-20-17, 18:33
[QUOTE=Member#4473;1998404]Hello,

1) if anyone out here is interested in MMF group sex with classy girls. Please PM me. We can pool our contacts and resources and organize something at a convenient location.

But, we will need to know each other first. Please PM me. Not interested in SG stuff. Please note.

2) I would like to exchange info about best spa chicks in Kolkata.

Would like the chicks to be at least 8/10 in body, 8/10 in boob size & quality and 9/10 in beauty.

I do not need full FS in spa. Good massage, B2B, top access and teasing is enough for me in a spa. The chick should be co-operative with this much and the spa very hygienic.

Thai, NE, Indian. All OK. But, the girl should be very co-operative and hygienic.

Please PM the specific names, service details and damages of the most stunning spa beauties that you have tasted. I will surely reciprocate. Not interested in average spa girls. Please note./QUOTE]Hello ther,

I also have same classy taste like you. Your PM is not active. Message me my PM is active.

Salspak
11-20-17, 20:05
Hello,

Like my usual ritual on every trip. This trip is going to be no different, the usual 10-4 pm runaround, meetings, late lunch and some good old Busty Girls for pleasure in the evening.

Senior Mongers like Mr Rakesji and Sinbaad has been kind in guiding me to some very awesome girls every other time. A big shout out to both of you and everyone who has been kind to share their girls.

I'm in town from 20-24 November. Can any one guide me who is the current Busty Queen of SG or any Indies / WG ruling the mongering world around Kolkata. I'm talking about 34 C, 34 D,36 DD's above.

Looking forward to monger in Sonagachi for an evening any suggestion would be really helpful. I'm not into MP at all and avoid them for personal reasons.

Thank You and have a safe and happy mongering time.I am there that day.

Let me know if you would like me to join.

SutteBaaz
11-21-17, 04:09
Hi friends,

Just wanted to know if Sudeep of Jadavpur has changed his mobile number. The good birds in his den have vanished and he has doubled the rate too. Any latest news will help.

Ratan456
11-21-17, 06:45
Hi all fellow ISGian at Kolkata,

I was off on this site for past few months. Came back now. But DD not give up banging. I am always fascinated by busty mature maintained ladies and fortunately got one.

Last 6 months I took her in almost every month once. She has her own place which is comfy and safe it seems. Anyway She fulfill my dark desires pretty well. Particularly when I like MILF and I got one.

Looks- 9.

Skin- 9.

Boobs- 9 (perfect cups).

Ass- 9.

Pussy- 9 (clean, tight with no smell).

Damage- 12 k for 2 shots.

WIR. Yes.

CIM: Yes (she likes to lick and take it).

I am not sharing in details cause I will CUM myself about saying the experiences with her. But she satisfies my hunt for everything here at Kolkata. I can only and only share with some very good Indie contacts preferably MILF and good looking kind only.

Abhra2017
11-21-17, 10:18
This is the first time I visited SG in my life. Thank to ISG posts and senior advice I'm able to make it. From last few days I read many of the posts and decide to go for an adventure with my own on last Sunday.

KD is seemed to be safe on reviewing the earlier posts. So I make myself prepare for this adventure. Though I did all my homework before leaving so that I can easily find it, I didn't make much eye contacts, I didn't stop anywhere; I just casually walked along the street. Finally I reached my destination as per seniors advice. Yes I saw the chariot at the entrance of the KD but not swan. I feeling blessed as I made it. Then came down and went to the passage at the left, asked for Sita bhabhi, and was easily guided to the den.

Asked for Alo, she has left, she said*Bina*is there, Booked her for an hour for Rs 600. Her attitude was good since beginning. What a great time I spent with Bina. She is pretty type as per me and short height, medium complexion. But what an service she gave me. What an mind blowing licking job, CBJ (I asked with cover) and humble behavior. I was on heaven. She even suck my balls. Really enjoyed a great with her. She sucks my Jhony as if I'm her boyfriend. She allows me what I wanted. After the job she wash my Jhony with water with her own hand. After 10 minutes break she started licking again from top and then everything that followed was like awesome. When it ended, I had a great sucking session with two shots. She did all she could do to please me. It was one of the best experience I ever had. Tipped her Rs 100 before leaving.

I can rate her as below.

Body- 7/10.

Boobs- 6/10.

Behavior- 10/10.

Service- 10/10.

GFE. Ultimate.

Recommend. Yes. Definitely with Bina again. Will try Puja also next time.

Total damage- 600+100=700.

P.S: if anyone need sita boudi number I can share that. But I prefer to share with Senior members only. A few post about sharing the number and misused it was completely out of my list.

Rakesh Oberoi
11-21-17, 15:07
After much contemplation, finally settled for another visit to my Jadavpur MP. Checked with S (manager / owner) before leaving office and got a thumbs up.

Reached location and he paraded each girl. Chose one, but saw S hinting something at me. However, I had made the choice and made it evident loud and clear. He took me to the room and said this girl is whimsical. He said he will not recommend her to me. I must say here, S has hardly given me a girl ever who has not performed. The least performance I had got was 6/10 perhaps. He suggested he will send others or asked me to chose someone.

Amid this, it tuned out that I would go for a threesome, something I fancy and love.

Opted for the tried and tested Dipa, one of the best chics there. Along with her, in came Reshma.

What followed was the usual ordeal. However, hold on folks, the senior MP mongers would know how horny Dipa is, and it turned out Reshma too is a horny chic who loves sex and loses control of herself.

Following the massage, Dipa sucked, rode me hard, while Reshma kept playing with my whole body. Took a breather and got another round of massage.

The next round started and asked them for the lesbian action. They got me in between and it was too steamy, passionate, wild fun. Sucked both their tits, while they did the same to each other. Reshma pushed me against the wall and kept sucking, never allowing me to touch my dick or anything. Dipa was all around.

Reshma wanted to get on top of me, but this time I said lets go for missionary. Reshma begged me to ramm her very hard and I obliged. Cummed, end of story.

Ratings:

Looks. Dipa 7/10, Reshma 5/10 (dark).

Tits. Dipa 5/10 (semi-medium saggy), Reshma 5/10 (medium)- I'm a big boob lover.

BJ. Dipa 9/10, Reshma 7/10.

Hornyness. Dipa 9/10, Reshma 9/10.

Total damage- 3.5 k.

Well, I have always shared contact with whoever asked me, without ever saying that I will share only when I get something in return. However, of the last 50 requests, I have noticed, 48 have only taken contact and never had anything to return the favour with. Not even have seen posts from some of them.

Just wondering if I should be now cautious about sharing contacts.

P.S- I am very pally with S (have said this earlier), and he does treat me with utmost care. So whoever is going there with my reference will be assured of proper service. But, I don't want anyone spoiling my relation with him.

Rakesh Oberoi
11-21-17, 15:10
Hi friends,

Just wanted to know if Sudeep of Jadavpur has changed his mobile number. The good birds in his den have vanished and he has doubled the rate too. Any latest news will help.If you are talking about the MP, then I am afraid the same wasn't the case when I visited. Saw some old chics like Dipa, Sonali, Riya around. Also, rates were same.

Rakesh Oberoi
11-21-17, 15:14

GFE- 9/10.

Butt- 8/10 (Big and Tight)..All the descriptions, the acts, the service match with Kajal, who was available at a less-talked about Spa in Gariahat near Dover Lane. The rate was also the same. You have any clue, or did she divulge much to you?

However, would like to know more details on the spa as I never could trace Kajal after she left the Gariahat spa.

SexHungryFreak
11-21-17, 17:17
Hi friends,

As you all know I have been searching for a companion for threesome with my wife. She is really into it with the only condition that the female should be extremely good looking. I am lucky to have a wife like her. I tried locanto but to no avail. All I get are pictures of maids for 3 k or above. Any guidance from senior members will be appreciated.

Coming to my FR. God I am in Love with Sania / Mannat in SG. She is at bldg no 12 grnd floor. Met her in my bachelor party where my friends organised Dance sessions with Manisha (2nd floor same building) and Sania. But meeting Sania gave life to my party. I have been to her many times since then however since I am faithful to my wife never had her. But man she can take your breath away with just her GFE. Anyone who mongers at premium buildings should try her once. She is an excellent dancer and can charm you like a mermaid. Don't know about her skills on bed.

That was my report. I asked her for outcall once but she charges flat 20 k. Did not find it worth.

Any help from seniors on my dilemma please do post your opinions.

IAmJusForU
11-21-17, 17:31
Can someone let me know the current building wise rates at SG.

Also if details of spas / SPs / indie which offer FS with rates would be grateful. . coming back to cal after a long time.

HornySid
11-21-17, 20:08
Hi all fellow ISGian at Kolkata,

I was off on this site for past few months. Came back now. But DD not give up banging. I am always fascinated by busty mature maintained ladies and fortunately got one.

Last 6 months I took her in almost every month once. She has her own place which is comfy and safe it seems. Anyway She fulfill my dark desires pretty well. Particularly when I like MILF and I got one.

Looks- 9..Clear your inbox.

Deb2016
11-22-17, 04:59
If you are talking about the MP, then I am afraid the same wasn't the case when I visited. Saw some old chics like Dipa, Sonali, Riya around. Also, rates were same.Rakeshji,

I have been quite follower of your post for long. And acknowledge the way you have shared your finds to all ISG members. Without asking anything in return. Be it Susane from Osmo or Sudeep or Rakhi. I was missing your FRs for the last few months when you were busy. Was wondering if we are destined to loose you like Arnab2. I guess you will also remember him. Old timer who found the thakurpukur MP forgetting the name of the short fair college girl. Thank you very much for sharing. Being a non member I cannot ask for Sudeeps number. Was wondering if he advertises in just dial or locanto. Else will wait to sort out my credit card issue (doller card) and then pm you. As for one info. The old rebirth has a new branch. Where you will find Ria. And bony. (large boobs but saggy.) counter is 1500 thank you.

RockyDubai
11-22-17, 07:50
Hi. Can someone please inbox the number of Nitai.

Went to SG yesterday after midnight and ended with a lousy pimp. Parvez.

Planning to go around 6 today.

Any assistance before that would be appreciated.

HarDickk212
11-22-17, 08:28
Was in Kolkata a few days back and contacted few seniors for help. Most were helpful especially MarkInspire who shared a contact of a girl he has reported here.

Contacted her a couple of days in advance and worked out the deal for 2 hours and she agreed to come over to my hotel room at 5. Reached Kolkata early on Sunday and messaged her and confirmed time and she said she come earlier if I wanted. As I away free told her to come as soon as possible and she reached at 3. 30. Came straight to the room without any hassle with the front desk.

Went to the door to invite her and she was just like the pics she had shared. A little short for me but pretty and we'll dressed.

Made a little sweet talk and handed over the agreed amount.

She went into the shower to freshen up and asked me if I liked to join her. I had just showered a few minutes before her arrival but couldn't refuse her so got into the shower and she went straight for a BJ which was a quite good.

We then moved to the bed where I got a good look at her and she was very pettite (compared to me) her boobs and bum were saggy but the rest of her body was in good shape, no tummy and excess weigh anywhere. She continued with the BJ on the bed with me playing with her pussy. She had a little Bush but it was trimmed and well maintained. And after a good BJ asked her to put on a condom and come on top, she rode me and since she was quite small and very wet already she did a great job and was getting wetter and wetter the whole time. After a few minutes I asked her to change and we tried doggy style and then I turned her around and put her legs on my shoulders and fucked her for a couple of minutes and she came a lot and was dripping wet which in turn made me cum.

A quick was and a smoke, she declined as she has a baby who she is still feeding and so chatted for a while and she offered to massage me before the next session. I told her to rest and that I didn't want a massage so we watched TV for about 20 minutes and I started to finger her as she squirmed down to give me a amazing sloppy BJ with lots of spit and deepthroated it as I played with her pussy and she nearly soaked the bed with her cum. (I wasn't comfortable with DATY which I like to). This time went for missionary and came after a while.

She went to wash up and I had a smoke and when she came out she got dressed up and after a short chit chat she put the cash in her hand bag without counting and left.

Got a message about half an hour later enquiring if I liked the session and that she had a good time.

Overall a good punt and I would repeat if I am in Kolkata again.

Thanks to MarkInspire for the help.

GoldenMax
11-22-17, 10:05
Was in Kolkata a few days back and contacted few seniors for help. Most were helpful especially MarkInspire who shared a contact of a girl he has reported here.

Contacted her a couple of days in advance and worked out the deal for 2 hours and she agreed to come over to my hotel room at 5. Reached Kolkata early on Sunday and messaged her and confirmed time and she said she come earlier if I wanted. As I away free told her to come as soon as possible and she reached at 3. 30. Came straight to the room without any hassle with the front desk.

Went to the door to invite her and she was just like the pics she had shared. A little short for me but pretty and we'll dressed.

Made a little sweet talk and handed over the agreed amount.

She went into the shower to freshen up and asked me if I liked to join her. I had just showered a few minutes before her arrival but couldn't refuse her so got into the shower and she went straight for a BJ which was a quite good..Can you share the contact my PM is active.

VeeIPee
11-22-17, 16:49
Hello all,

Firstly, many many thanks to our senior monger Rakesh Oberoi. He is finally re-active again and guides us well.

I could not be more thankful to you.

There were some rumors that the old O- Spa has been shut but these are false rumors only.

Visited last week and got late due to bad traffic there.

Had requested for a Thai and was assigned Luna. We were chitty chatty and she did not give any signals.

I did not want to go with "Kate". The massage was really relaxing and the pressure was solid.

It got negotiated at 2 k for FS. She seemed to hurry directly to the act but who doesn't like a CBJ.

Man, does she know how to provide a good one. It was slurpy and involved deep stroking movements.

After that we did doggy and missionary and then WOT. After which Johnny blasted.

Took shower with her and left.

CBJ= 10/10.

Boobs= 4/10.

GFE= 6/10.

WIR= Only for CBJ.

RakeshBhai would love to exchange details with you unlike others.

BoboJojo
11-22-17, 18:59
Hi Big brother,

I am coming to Kolkata on 25th. Can I get her contact.

Made a little sweet talk and handed over the agreed amount..