PDA

View Full Version : Calcutta

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118

NinjaHardOn
11-23-17, 05:06
Bro,

Can you share the contact. My PM is active.

Was in Kolkata a few days back and contacted few seniors for help. Most were helpful especially MarkInspire who shared a contact of a girl he has reported here.

Contacted her a couple of days in advance and worked out the deal for 2 hours and she agreed to come over to my hotel room at 5. Reached Kolkata early on Sunday and messaged her and confirmed time and she said she come earlier if I wanted. As I away free told her to come as soon as possible and she reached at 3. 30. Came straight to the room without any hassle with the front desk.

Went to the door to invite her and she was just like the pics she had shared. A little short for me but pretty and we'll dressed.

Made a little sweet talk and handed over the agreed amount.

She went into the shower to freshen up and asked me if I liked to join her. I had just showered a few minutes before her arrival but couldn't refuse her so got into the shower and she went straight for a BJ which was a quite good.

We then moved to the bed where I got a good look at her and she was very pettite (compared to me) her boobs and bum were saggy but the rest of her body was in good shape, no tummy and excess weigh anywhere..

ChinChinChoo
11-23-17, 06:51
Hi bro,

Please share details of your post. I can suggest you go to trendz spa and ask for Sharmistha.

Counter charges 700 and she'll blow and fuck you for another 800-1 K max. Please don't pay more.

This is for real that I met my dream Bengali MILF at a spa recently. Beautiful smile, curvy body, attractive face, little shy initially but total GFE. Would remind you of your fantasies. Massage was good according to Bengali standards with hints in between. I asked her to remove the dispo in between and she didn't say anything. Later I popped up question of extras and to my surprise she just asked for 500 rs for handjob with top access. When I asked for B2B she first said no but later I think she also became horny and said yes just for 1 k. It was mind blowing experience for me. I even did grinding in doggy style and sucked her boobs to the fullest. She was extremely caring and gentle.

GFE- 9/10.

Boobs- 8/10 (Soft and Medium Size).

Butt- 8/10 (Big and Tight).

Overall- 9/10.

WIR. Hell Yes!! Second time is always better.

Total- 1.2 k (counter) + 1 k (B2B). This is the best as can repeat whenever wanted.

Will share contact only with guys who DM with contact of some big boobs babe or best blowjob babe. Anything spa or outside call would.

RockyDubai
11-23-17, 16:12
Last evening managed to get the number of Nitai (Thanks to a couple of group members) & landed at SG. Managed to get a secure parking at the petrol pump for Rs 200.

Went around and wasn't liking anyone. I had reached around 5:30, so everyone was either sleeping or getting ready. But it was a treat watching the girls sleep. Their clothes all over the place and legs and stuff exposed.

Anyways, saw a cute bong girl and decided to go with her. Negotiated from 7500 to 5400 for 2 hours (dance + shot).

It was worth every penny. She was cute as well as hot. Danced and eventually banged her hard.

Thereafter went again to PB to Rina. Had been in touch with her over the phone and she had just landed from her hometown. She said she was getting ready. I said never mind I'll just come, you keep getting ready. However when I saw her without make up it was a shocker. She was like any maid. But after make up she was a changed girl.

Just took a dance session with her and left for the day.

There are a couple of new buildings that have come up that charge 5000-10000 for an hour. Will peep into them next time. But surely that kind of money is not worth in SG.

Will be back to Kol soon for more adventure.

Meanwhile, can anyone tell me. I was driving on the MAA flyover and my car speed was over 70. On 3 occasions, the speed indicator on the flyover flashed my speed and some white lights were blinking below that. Whats that supposed to be?

LuffyxD
11-23-17, 17:50
Hi,

I am a newcomer to the mongering scene. Have been to SG a couple of times with both time being at building number 94. (Cheap building where you will get Dance + Shot at 3200).

I need info about on how to reach the much talked about KD. Seniors please help me out. I have asked a couple of pimps whose number I kept on my previous visits, one wasn't able to understand KD while the other said "[Non-English text deleted by Admin]".

Seniors or other members, any kind of information will be appreciated.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

TheShiggy
11-23-17, 18:50
Hi guys!

Visiting Kolkata for the first time on 25th. Staying near the airport.

Have time in the morning from 11 to 4. Please let me know what MPs or Spas around are good and provide FS as well. Just Spa names will do, I can google and figure it out.

Please do help me out, can help with superb contacts in Mumbai and Pune.

Thanks!

Hunter212
11-23-17, 20:34
Hi bro,

Please share details of your post. I can suggest you go to trendz spa and ask for Sharmistha.

Counter charges 700 and she'll blow and fuck you for another 800-1 K max. Please don't pay more.

This is for real that I met my dream Bengali MILF at a spa recently. Beautiful smile, curvy body, attractive face, little shy initially but total GFE. Would remind you of your fantasies. Massage was good according to Bengali standards with hints in between. I asked her to remove the dispo in between and she didn't say anything. Later I popped up question of extras and to my surprise she just asked for 500 rs for handjob with top access. When I asked for B2B she first said no but later I think she also became horny and said yes just for 1 k. It was mind blowing experience for me. I even did grinding in doggy style and sucked her boobs to the fullest. She was extremely caring and gentle.

GFE- 9/10..Hello,

New member here learning the ropes. Is it possible to share the contact of the woman or the spa? Do I need to call them first or just go and ask for the lady?

Thanks.

ChinMe
11-23-17, 20:54
This is the first time I visited SG in my life. Thank to ISG posts and senior advice I'm able to make it. From last few days I read many of the posts and decide to go for an adventure with my own on last Sunday.

KD is seemed to be safe on reviewing the earlier posts. So I make myself prepare for this adventure. Though I did all my homework before leaving so that I can easily find it, I didn't make much eye contacts, I didn't stop anywhere; I just casually walked along the street. Finally I reached my destination as per seniors advice. Yes I saw the chariot at the entrance of the KD but not swan. I feeling blessed as I made it. Then came down and went to the passage at the left, asked for Sita bhabhi, and was easily guided to the den.

Asked for Alo, she has left, she said*Bina*is there, Booked her for an hour for Rs 600. Her attitude was good since beginning. What a great time I spent with Bina. She is pretty type as per me and short height, medium complexion. But what an service she gave me. What an mind blowing licking job, CBJ (I asked with cover) and humble behavior. I was on heaven. She even suck my balls. Really enjoyed a great with her. She sucks my Jhony as if I'm her boyfriend. She allows me what I wanted. After the job she wash my Jhony with water with her own hand..I read your FR with Bina at Sita Boudi's KD. Could you please give me the right direction? Once I went there from the tram line side and saw the chariot, there is a very very narrow dark street next to the Chariot and I got confused and returned from there. Is that the right direction. After entering that narrow street, where to go. It seems to be a dead end.

Member #4568
11-23-17, 21:15
The best part of your FR is "since I am faithful to my wife."

LOL.

Hi friends,

As you all know I have been searching for a companion for threesome with my wife. She is really into it with the only condition that the female should be extremely good looking. I am lucky to have a wife like her. I tried locanto but to no avail. All I get are pictures of maids for 3 k or above. Any guidance from senior members will be appreciated.

Coming to my FR. God I am in Love with Sania / Mannat in SG. She is at bldg no 12 grnd floor. Met her in my bachelor party where my friends organised Dance sessions with Manisha (2nd floor same building) and Sania. But meeting Sania gave life to my party. I have been to her many times since then however since I am faithful to my wife never had her. But man she can take your breath away with just her GFE. Anyone who mongers at premium buildings should try her once. She is an excellent dancer and can charm you like a mermaid. Don't know about her skills on bed.

That was my report. I asked her for outcall once but she charges flat 20 k. Did not find it worth.

Any help from seniors on my dilemma please do post your opinions.

ChodonRaj
11-24-17, 06:12
Hi bro,

Counter charges 700 and she'll blow and fuck you for another 800-1 K max. Please don't pay more.Which trendz spa? An you please share a bit more details?

ToyBoyCal
11-24-17, 06:54
One of my favourites is Midas Touch in Bangur.

4.5 k total charges and no haggling over service and rates.

Do carry your own protection.

Cheers.

Hi guys!

Visiting Kolkata for the first time on 25th. Staying near the airport.

Have time in the morning from 11 to 4. Please let me know what MPs or Spas around are good and provide FS as well. Just Spa names will do, I can google and figure it out.

Please do help me out, can help with superb contacts in Mumbai and Pune.

Thanks!

Abhra2017
11-24-17, 07:55
I read your FR with Bina at Sita Boudi's KD. Could you please give me the right direction? Once I went there from the tram line side and saw the chariot, there is a very very narrow dark street next to the Chariot and I got confused and returned from there. Is that the right direction. After entering that narrow street, where to go. It seems to be a dead end.Bro,

You need to go the left side lane of the chariot. Go straight down and asked for Sita bhabi and you will be guided to the den at second floor. Bro just stand in front of the chariot and go to the left side lane not the right side.

Enjoy bro.

Abhra2017
11-24-17, 08:20
From Shovabazar metro followed the opposite road till BK Paul more. There I found tram line, followed that lane, It was Rabindra Sarani, after entering that lane saw first land mark as Pappu Hotel then the sbi ATM. Felt confident. LOL after 2 minutes of walk saw the blie and white colored building on the left. The building name is Kolkata Poursabha Building. Take left from the corporation building, Followed that lane to spot the chariot and take the left lane from the charoit. Voila! I have done it. Mission completed! Now just have to relax inside the den. Went into that lane and ask for sita boudi you will guided and dtook the stair and reached the 2nd floor.

KnightRider123
11-24-17, 10:24
I tried locating John's den last week, but couldn't reach there. Someone, please elaborate me how to reach there in a simple language considering me a total noob, just the way I had elaborated How to reach KD to someone month's back in this post - http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?955-Calcutta&p=1721779#post1721779.

I know about the famous MAP, but I completely lost it after following for some time and out of fear of getting trapped in a red zone. So a simple direction from the BK Paul more, or KD will be helpful.

Also, between BK Paul More to KD, there's a place where I saw a lot of Nepali girls standing. Is it the Nepali Den highlighted on the MAP. If yes, how's that place in comparison to KD? Introducing yourself as Deepak's Bandhu works there?

UniqueOne
11-24-17, 19:07
Hey guys,

Planning for two days Kolkata business trip. I would be having much free time. I heard that Kolkata is paradise for mongers. Could you please help me with bong girls, must places to try, must ladies to visit. I would exchange my entire Bangalore database in return. Thank you for the help in advance.

JonyBangBang
11-24-17, 21:48
Hi Boss Rohit,

Please PM me the contact info for SP A please. I'm in Kol till the 26th. Will give you special insights on the Singapore sceneries. Thanks in Advance!

A little tired but not satisfied from the first fuck session reached SP A's location. I went inside and was instantly happy seeing the girl. She was as fair and pretty as in the image. I was late and she was waiting for me for over an hour, still she gave me a warm and welcoming smile. I paid the SP and she tried to close the door after he left but it was jammed and was very difficult to close, I offered to help but she applied a lot of strength and finally was able to do it and locked the door. She was happy and lifted her hands in joy, she was so kiddish. I loved the attitude.

We chatted for sometime while songs were playing on the TV. I teased her about some Hollywood actors she liked, she was angry in a cute way. She pushed me on the bed and started kissing me, I reciprocated. She had tasty lips, I devoured them while feeling her ass and boobs over her clothes. She shed her clothes and so did I. She had small boobs just as much as I like. I played with them and sucked on those perky nipples. I got horny and bit on her nipples hard at which point she pleaded not to mark her in any way as she is meeting her BF later. She didn't stop me though. Then I began rubbing her clit still nibbling on her boobs. I inserted a finger inside her warm tight pussy but she stopped me saying fingering hurts her. So I kept rubbing her clit and her pussy was dripping wet..

JonyBangBang
11-24-17, 22:05
Hi guys!

Visiting Kolkata currently. Staying near new market area.

Please let me know what MPs around are good and provide FS.

Thanks in advance for all the help, can assist with Singapore incall scenes.

Best!

Andy7
11-25-17, 01:41
I tried locating John's den last week, but couldn't reach there. Someone, please elaborate me how to reach there in a simple language considering me a total noob, just the way I had elaborated How to reach KD to someone month's back in this post - http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?955-Calcutta&p=1721779#post1721779.

I know about the famous MAP, but I completely lost it after following for some time and out of fear of getting trapped in a red zone. So a simple direction from the BK Paul more, or KD will be helpful.

Also, between BK Paul More to KD, there's a place where I saw a lot of Nepali girls standing. Is it the Nepali Den highlighted on the MAP. If yes, how's that place in comparison to KD? Introducing yourself as Deepak's Bandhu works there?Its just opposite Prem Bandhan (premium building). A small passage next to general store.

JamesFromHeave
11-25-17, 03:53
Its just opposite Prem Bandhan (premium building). A small passage next to general store.Yes.

There is a cold drink shop.

Just enter the lane, the shop will be your right side.

In the ground floor, 3 big rooms are there.

Each room has diff kind of girls.

1 Hrs is 650.

Enjoy. But the room quality is not good.

Hunter212
11-25-17, 06:41
Which trendz spa? An you please share a bit more details?Yeah, I also want to know this. From Google, apparently there are two Trendz spas in the area, both with similar names.

RedCarrot
11-25-17, 08:54
Hi seniors and regulars.

I am making my first trip to the city of Kolkata for a good 10 days from the 1st Dec.

Requesting help from you guys for some indies as well as spas, SPs to have a fulfilling trip. Price no cap!

Can return the same in Bangalore as well as in Delhi.

PM active!

Thanks.

Andy7
11-25-17, 19:20
Yes.

1 Hrs is 650.

Enjoy. But the room quality is not good.Nice, its even more precise.

And KnightRider123 & other new mongers please be firm on rates & don't overpay.

Guys, any more recommendations for similar low budget places around 700. As safe as JD.

I know about KD & Sadabadi, any other active ones. ?

RaviKapoor1
11-25-17, 19:58
yeah, i also want to know this. From google, apparently there are two trendz spas in the area, both with similar names.Yes. Please share details!

Naked Desires3
11-25-17, 23:59
Ruby11 hello friend,

I was very active here at one time but canceled my subscription for some reasons. Thereafter, I could not join ISG again. Some personal issues and funds crisis also.

My fantasies at present are watching mf sex / group sex and naked dance. Naked dance only possible at SG.

I am networking with top end SPs. I have lost a few top notch SP contacts. May be we can pool our resources.

Will PM you ASAP after I buy a new subscription.

Take care.

Naked desires!

SharkHere
11-26-17, 06:13
Reached the usual track pad and the car was yet to arrive. A lady caretaker of the garage told me wait. There was a dog as well which barks only when someone rings the doorbell else it looks harmless.

The car arrived after 15 minutes and I took a good look at the exterior. The photo looked kinda photoshop'd from what I can tell you(she told me that was 1 year old). But does not look bad in reality with bluish head-lamps, not sure if those were tinted with a small dent on the bonnet. The car's audio system is nice and responsive though (from Rajasthan), listened to few audio tracks for around 5-7 minutes. Overall some servicing would be nice though.

Went for the test drive after checking a few basics and here's the score card:

Looks: 6/10.

Airbags: 5/10. (Not big enough to save you from serious accidents).

Dicky: 4/10. (Spacious but lots of scratches and dents).

Fuel Inlet: 6/10 (Complained due to my big size filler, happens with most of the cars, which triggered many positions and later had to release by HJ as I take long time to fill).

Transmission: Automatic.

Performance: 7/10.

Maintenance: 6/10.

Features: BBJ, DFK, Responsiveness, Good Attitude.

Garage: Looked safe, but shabby.

VFM: Yes.

WIR: If I don't get any other option.

Damage: 3 K + 200 tip.

Good luck racing!

Shark.

Got these from old posts asking reviews.
Has anyone tried any of these birds? Yes? Please share the reviews.

JamesFromHeave
11-26-17, 10:16
More details.

There is mainly 3 rooms.

First right side rooms are who like ass rimming and some time they may provide CIM and anal also.

The Middle room. Some baudi are coming from Village, they also provide BBJ, but no rimming and Anal.

Another room, it will left side.

When you enter the building, you will hit the window of the room. Mostly baudi comes from Suburbs at afternoon. Yes BBJ also available.

Only problem is that I don't like the room condition.

Yes.

1 Hrs is 650.

Enjoy. But the room quality is not good.

HornyAssAmGuy
11-26-17, 11:21
https://thenewscafe.co/TNC/7658/indias-red-light-aera/

Thought relevant, so shared.

Hem02
11-26-17, 15:04
After a long time on recommendation of Some of our friends I visit Sonali SP and she offered a maid to me which I refused upfront. I asked Sonali to join she obliged frankly I did not like all all the service and place. Recommending not to visit because she has all maid type ladies which is below standard.

Scorecard:

Sonali.

BBJ: Yes.

Boobs big and loose shaggy: 7/10.

Service 4/10.

Location 5/10.

Pussy: loose.

Avoid to visit if you want quality stuff.

Damage: 3 K.

I cannot write lengthy FRs.

Happy and safe mongering.

Hem02.

Lachhipur Wala
11-26-17, 17:39
More details.

There is mainly 3 rooms.

First right side rooms are who like ass rimming and some time they may provide CIM and anal also.

The Middle room. Some baudi are coming from Village, they also provide BBJ, but no rimming and Anal.

Another room, it will left side.

When you enter the building, you will hit the window of the room. Mostly baudi comes from Suburbs at afternoon. Yes BBJ also available.

Only problem is that I don't like the room condition.Actual name of JD bari? Any contact no. May shop owner or pimp help?

JamesFromHeave
11-26-17, 17:55
Actual name of JD bari? Any contact no. May shop owner or pimp help?Yes. Actual name is John Den.

Sayan29
11-26-17, 19:52
Can anyone suggest me which building and which girls will be good in attitude and service in SG, since I will be going first time to SG, tomorrow am landing on Kolkata.

Please guys help out.

Andy7
11-26-17, 23:42
Yes. Actual name is John Den.Bro its not the real name, it was first mentioned in this forum by a well known member John1970 if I'm not wrong.

So that's how it got its name.

James, thanks for sharing detailed info about the place.

Do you know any more such budget places. Can you please share. ?

Cal Travel
11-27-17, 06:49
Anyone see the movie "Once upon a time in america"? There is a scene with Robert de Niro where he gets out of prison and his so-considerate friend (james wood?) comes to meet him with a van- at the back is a girl waiting for him!

I had been talking to my friend about recreating this fantasy coming in from the airport. Well he came back at the last minute saying it wasn't going to work out- instead there was going to be someone warming my hotel room instead. That wasn't too bad either- however what followed unfortunately was a major KLPD- the king bed was all for nothing!

So here I am instead in my room the next day trying to figure some indie contacts. I guess if all else fails I can always go down to SG after 2 pm. Will keep you posted. In the meantime if you can help with some indie contacts, it would be much appreciated!

BangSex
11-27-17, 07:02
Hope you are not a member of Team BHP. God bless the car.

Reached the usual track pad and the car was yet to arrive. A lady caretaker of the garage told me wait. There was a dog as well which barks only when someone rings the doorbell else it looks harmless.

The car arrived after 15 minutes and I took a good look at the exterior. The photo looked kinda photoshop'd from what I can tell you(she told me that was 1 year old). But does not look bad in reality with bluish head-lamps, not sure if those were tinted with a small dent on the bonnet. The car's audio system is nice and responsive though (from Rajasthan), listened to few audio tracks for around 5-7 minutes. Overall some servicing would be nice though.

Went for the test drive after checking a few basics and here's the score card:

Looks: 6/10..

Cato63
11-27-17, 08:30
Kolkata seniors please help with some good indie references, am visiting kolkata in a week and was really keen to meet some indie MILF and young women in 20 's too.

Really looking forward to some help and referrals to prevent a dry trip.

PM is on and am looking forward to help from seniors.

Rolland
11-27-17, 10:27
I was off mongering for a long time and wanted to start with a new inde who has just started and not so professional. From a contact of mine came across this enjoyable newcomer...Hi,

Please clear your inbox. Visiting this city soon. Looking for possibility for some action with your help.

Rolland
11-27-17, 10:31
Visiting this city soon. Could anyone help with Indies or SP's handling Indies. Big busty HW's kind. Please PM. Can help with Bangalore scene.

Hunter212
11-27-17, 13:15
I contacted one SP after going through a lot of websites. He is charging 12 k for 2 hour. I know this is an an exorbitant demand I remember that I had seen posts in this forum asking not to inflate the price. So yes, I flatly declined the amount.

The number ends with 324. I am wondering whether anyone has previous contact with this person? Is he asking 12 k because I contacted him without any reference? He provided few pictures and although they are decent enough, I am still not convinced to pay 12 k for 2 hours. I can provide the pictures if any one wants to. But more importantly I want to know whether anyone is an acquaintance of this person.

Andy1337
11-28-17, 05:18
Hey brothers,

So I've come back to the city of joy after like 6 months, and will be here for about 2 weeks. T'is the first time I'll have an active PM here, LOL. I was hoping someone could provide contact and reference for Jadavpur MP or some low cost Indies. Also, what's the scene for anal here now? I last had it at O spa. Any contacts, would be highly appreciated, but I shall probably not be able to reciprocate that assistance in cal just yet.

BhopalGuy4U
11-28-17, 07:33
I also had 2 bad experiences with her. First one was decent enough when she had arranged a young girl (U may read my FR). However, she is never able to arrange any good looking HWs which she promises. She would always mention that she is arranging a good one, but when you go there, it would be maid kinda arrangement. Better avoided and save some bucks.

After a long time on recommendation of Some of our friends I visit Sonali SP and she offered a maid to me which I refused upfront. I asked Sonali to join she obliged frankly I did not like all all the service and place. Recommending not to visit because she has all maid type ladies which is below standard.

Scorecard:

Sonali.

BBJ: Yes.

Boobs big and loose shaggy: 7/10.

Service 4/10..

HappyMan1
11-28-17, 09:09
Hi guys,

I am new in this forum and also not from Kolkata. Please explain me the details about how to reach KD from Sobhabazar Metro. Also what is the price there.

I have found some old post here but could not able to get a clear idea.

Thanks in advanced.

LoveMaker16
11-28-17, 16:32
Thanks to MadMonkey2013 who shared the information. I really appreciate this type of help from senior members.

She is an Indie between 30 and 35 age (my best guess). After trying for few days finally I was able to get in touch with her.

I scheduled appointment at her own place in the afternoon.

After reaching nearest landmark she guided me over phone to actual building.

Once inside the room, we started session with chit-chat to get comfortable. Then clothes came off and we got down to business.

Nice face, okay body (little hefty) and with good assets. Specially her boobs are worth mentioning.

I am not going into much details, but she was okay with everything except backdoor and CIM. The time was well spent.

Score Card:

Face- 7/10 (little makeup which I do not prefer).

Body- 6/10.

Boobs- 9/10.

Pussy- 7.5/10.

Damage 3 k for 1 hour.

Hem02
11-28-17, 16:52
I also had 2 bad experiences with her. First one was decent enough when she had arranged a young girl (U may read my FR). However, she is never able to arrange any good looking HWs which she promises. She would always mention that she is arranging a good one, but when you go there, it would be maid kinda arrangement. Better avoided and save some bucks.Thank you Bhopal Guy. We shall always make good investment carefully. If you have any good indie please let me know. My PM is active.

Happy mongering.

FunAtWork
11-29-17, 04:18
Would you mind sharing, bro.

Needless to say that things will get reciprocated in right time.

PM is active.

Cheers!

Thanks to MadMonkey2013 who shared the information. I really appreciate this type of help from senior members.

She is an Indie between 30 and 35 age (my best guess). After trying for few days finally I was able to get in touch with her.

Once inside the room, we started session with chit-chat to get comfortable. Then clothes came off and we got down to business.

Nice face, okay body (little hefty) and with good assets. Specially her boobs are worth mentioning..

Pleasure Seeke
11-29-17, 05:03
Sonali-bashing seems to be the fashion of the day.

I am one of her satisfied customers, and consider it my duty to defend her.

It is true that she has some maid / servant-like girls & women. But, she certainly has some nice, model-like girls too. But naturally they are expensive, in 4 - 6 K range.

People want to pay less and get the best girls. That is not the way it happens. You get what you pay for.

Tell her how much you are ready to pay and she will send the pictures of girls in that range. You can't pay 2 K and get a model.

I can give her number if someone is interested. PM me, and give me some time to respond.

And, it is always better to message her, rather than calling her. She, in my humble opinion, offers a good and efficient service. And also offers some cheap options for those who are not financially very well off.

ChodonRaj
11-29-17, 07:27
I also had 2 bad experiences with her. First one was decent enough when she had arranged a young girl (U may read my FR). However, she is never able to arrange any good looking HWs which she promises. She would always mention that she is arranging a good one, but when you go there, it would be maid kinda arrangement. Better avoided and save some bucks.I had Sonali in the last.

Not to my taste. Boobs are very big but very loose. Not appealing. The place she arranged (not her own flat) was not appealing. Small bed. She also told she can't go WOT as she had pain in legs. Only saving grace is BBBJ.

Paid 2.5 K.

Not recommended.

ChodonRaj
11-29-17, 07:45
Was in touch with this Indie in her early thirties for a while, she sounded very descent and educated over the the phone so decided to pull the trigger. She was on time and I did not have to go insane trying to direct her to my place, so a good start. She comes in and she looks very presentable, well made up, looking good without the extra makeup, A muslim beauty. Had a pretty face with good rack. After a fair bit of chit chat, the clothes came off and as usual fat around the tummy which is about normal for Kolkata (sighs* Kissing with DFK followed by a good amount of foreplay, she had a great pair of tits so I went wild on them, bit her nips and was rough while fondling them, she complained but upon inspection of her lower lips found her flooded so decided to put her mouth to better use and made her suck my tool, which she did happily but not to my satisfaction. In the meantime I fingered her till she came a couple of times. After a brief timeout started in miss then flipped her around for doggy and her real asset came to view, that ass was fantastic, just perfect. Spanked her lightly to which she responded well then I went harder which she liked. Her backdoor was super inviting, I asked her if she was game for an ass fuck but she refused. Made her ride me in reverse cowgirl to enjoy the sight of her lovely ass. Then went back to missionary and popped. Overall session was good but looking for a wilder, kinkier **** who can fuck without inhibitions..Can you please share the details through PM?

IndiaBull55
11-29-17, 09:47
Hi everyone!

I am here in Kolkata today and tomorrow for a business meeting. I am looking for some one to visit me at my hotel and spend the evening with me. Would really appreciate for any MILF connects. I will ensure that the lady is well looked after. My PM is activated, kindly please help and promise to reciprocate.

Regards,

Indiabull55.

IndiaBull55
11-29-17, 10:37
Hi,

Please share the coordinates, my PM is activated just now.

Regards,

Indiabull55.

Hi mongers,

I have been away from posting much experiences here for the last 5 ish months, as I had to curtail mongering to a lot extent owing to other commitments.

Nonetheless, will give you a snapshot of some experiences I had in recent months.

1. Jadavpur MP It continues to be a better one as compared with other MP offerings. The manager is very pally with me, and I find it most secure to visit this MP. If any of you are planning a 3 some, leave the choice on the manager, as he can guide well on which 2 girls will have amazing time between themselves; thereby among you 3..

Once inside the room, we started session with chit-chat to get comfortable. Then clothes came off and we got down to business..

KolBoy150
11-29-17, 13:23
Hi bro,

I have been a Sr. Member in Delhi forum for long. Earlier I was visiting Kolkata often due to project work (basically from Kolkata but live in Delhi). In case of spa my fav therapist is Rakhi (PNB) and Kim (CC1). And took service from SP are (operates from salt lake deals with profile starting 5-6 k / shot). This is new account as my previous account deactivated. I will take subscription soon. The help I need from my Kolkata bros (dada) , any service update on therapist Piu (local) from famous O spa in Kasba? I will be visiting Kolkata any info would be great.

MadMonkey2013
11-29-17, 16:31

Once inside the room, we started session with chit-chat to get comfortable. Then clothes came off and we got down to business..I hope you had a decent outing with her.

LoveMaker16
11-29-17, 18:20
I hope you had a decent outing with her.Yes, overall the experience was pleasant. Thanks once more.

Regards.

FunAtWork
11-29-17, 20:17
Whats the name? Is it Itti?

Can you share the digits if it is not.

Can reciprocate if required. Please PM me.

Cheers!

FAW.

Anyone tried this bird? Asking for 3. 5 k a pop.

Hem02
11-30-17, 02:35

It is true that she has some maid / servant-like girls & women. But, she certainly has some nice, model-like girls too. But naturally they are expensive, in 4 - 6 K range.

People want to pay less and get the best girls. That is not the way it happens. You get what you pay for.

Tell her how much you are ready to pay and she will send the pictures of girls in that range. You can't pay 2 K and get a model.

I can give her number if someone is interested. PM me, and give me some time to respond.

And, it is always better to message her, rather than calling her. She, in my humble opinion, offers a good and efficient service. And also offers some cheap options for those who are not financially very well off.I think there is no way to defend Sonali because instead of asking her a good Housewife and ready to pay higher charges, she arranged a maid type only. It is not about charges but it is all about good stuff. So if you have nice experience then it is your luck by chance.

Hem02
11-30-17, 02:38
I hope you had a decent outing with her.Hi,

Can reciprocate the digit with reference. I will definitely share the report after the deed.

My PM is active.

IAmTheBest
11-30-17, 06:22
It's Ria. She used to operate till about a year back. She has changed her no. And also does not respond on whatsapp. I had experienced her twice. Nice to talk to but very cold in bed. Total dead meat. My opinion is waste of money as zero satisfaction. Its better to buy a sex doll and hump. How is Itti? Did you experience her?

Whats the name? Is it Itti?

Can you share the digits if it is not.

Can reciprocate if required. Please PM me.

Cheers!

FAW.

DjStiffy
11-30-17, 08:30
Hello members and senior members,

New to ISG forum. Not here to any kind of time pass, here for good deeds else wouldn't have paid for subscription. I travel a lot, currently in Kolkata near airport, would appreciate any good contact for 5 k or so. Also read about new guys asking for contacts and ruining them for you, but believe me I am not one of them.

Thanks.

Rsa2015
11-30-17, 08:59
Hi guys,

Visiting your city on Sunday and staying in a good hotel, will appreciate if seniors can help a fellow monger with contact of SP and independents who can visit my hotel. MY PM is active.

I will be happy to help back in Delhi and Bombay, I have amazing experience and contacts in both these cities.

Cheers!

Pleasure Seeke
11-30-17, 15:48
I think there is no way to defend Sonali because instead of asking her a good Housewife and ready to pay higher charges, she arranged a maid type only. It is not about charges but it is all about good stuff. So if you have nice experience then it is your luck by chance.

Happy and safe mongering.Maybe you are right.

RioGuy03
11-30-17, 19:18
I am visiting Kolkata tomorrow. Will greatly appreciate if anyone interested in showing me around and help me out? I will share reports and contacts from Pune.

Cal Travel
12-01-17, 02:02
If you can wait till Monday, I can help you out with SG.

That said, SG is actually fairly safe and easy for a newcomer. Just show up at the petrol pump between Girish park and Shovabazar metro and get a pimp. If you know the buildings and the rates, pimp won't matter much. Just make sure they have access to the buildings you want- not all have access to prembandhan and the other premium buildings.

Andy7
12-01-17, 02:59
I have this fetish for cheap village stuff, dark complexion girls & milfs. Looking for budget dens below 1 k in SG other than JD, KD, Sadabari.

Do pimp entertain you for low budget search. Where to find such pimps. ?

Any particular dens where I can find mature bihari women?

Cal Travel
12-01-17, 03:48
In Calcutta after 2 years and I had such expectations coming in, week1 though turned out to be a bit of a bust.

I have been reading the forums for several weeks before my visit and lately the indie, MP greatly outnumber the SG posts. I am familiar with SG, been a regular at many of the houses, so I wanted to sample more the non-pro market this time. I am older and not just looking for a quick dip of the dick anymore and multiple times is not easy either. My typical sessions are 2-3 hours and I take my time to know the girl's mind and her body. Its the discovery that turns me on with a new girl. I miss indian women- I miss the soft beautiful brown skin, the alluring looks, the brown of the nipple. With a new girl its about finding where she is sensitive, what she likes and what not. The more the girl is excited the better is my reaction.

I am here for just 2 weeks, and typically I will get some 8-10 days devoted to only mongering. My previous schedule was to show up at SG at 2 pm, go with multiple sessions. I am not a big fan of night stay. The beds are not always comfortable and you have to leave at 8 in the mroning- it sucks at that hour to catch a cab. Usually I'll find a girl I like and I will visit her 2-3 days in a row till I get my fill.

Week 1 was bit of a bust- in hindsight should have stuck to SG. Went to Sg, found my old pimp. I have been a regular at naya dus before (sheetal, tanya, urvashi, mannish, ada.) and I balked at the higher rates first, so decided elsewhere.

I had sighted a nice punju girl on my flight into Calcutta and rajkumari at Shantipalace looked the part- full lips and big tits (turns out she is from Agra tho). Not a great session. She danced a bit then lay down on the bed- she was very obliging- do whatever you want she said as she lay there all nude. We made out, she was wet and encouraging me for DATY which I declined. It wasn't much of a turn on with her just lying there. Left before my hour was up. Broke down and went to naya 10 instead. Top floor met shweta- she is in the room that was Ada's before. Such a cutie and we hit it good. One hour turned into 2 hours- we talked a lot. She has such a nice body- 101/10 perky young titties. But she seemed more concerned about her phone in the end. There was a guy calling in and she complained about hurting down there. Downer.

Went next to Tanya, same building. Nice lass, I had met her back when she was a newcomer. She has a banging MILF body. Huge ass and tits but not flabby at all. Nice to talk to. Another 2 hours there. Met another girl on my way out for an hour.

My friend promised me a few anglo chicks but that just turned out to be a big waste of time. Didn't have much time- tried a random MP nearby. Met a young bong chick, money hungry but accommodating. Went down to Quest mall and the thai spa there. My take on the MP scene is that its a nice alternative, especially if you have issues visiting SG. But. But it doesn't work for me. The beds are narrow and elevated- don't really much get freedom of movement- girls can't really relax, sound gets in from outside and you have to very quiet. The thai spa is very nice and clean, great ambience, nice shower but same problem.

No luck with indies yet. I am really curious about meeting non-pros- girls who don't bang several times day. A few members had promised links but nothing materialized. Except for one kind person (I am not taking his name unless he gives me the OK, don't want him deluged with PMs). I had to leave Calcutta for a few days- will try his contact next week that I am back in town. And SG is there as backup.

So here I am at the midway point- one more week to go. Quite some money down the drain and yet not much satisfaction. Looking forward to the next week- I am more into GFE- I'd rather sit down get to know and have lunch with a chick and then bang her. So ideally looking to spend 4-5 hours a day for a few days- a full-time companion would have been great.

Thank you for reading and if you have any indie contacts to share, please do!

SutteBaaz
12-01-17, 04:52
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

HornySid
12-01-17, 05:09
Can anybody please give me the contact of the much discussed Jadavpur MP here. I'm ready to exchange contacts of the Indies I have. Help will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance. Happy mongering.

Andy1337
12-01-17, 14:43
Hey guys,

Just got back from Pune this week, am desperately waiting for the Jadavpur MP contact right now, other places within same service and cost would also be helpful, and I shall surely help you guys out on Pune / Mumbai side when possible.

JimmyCu
12-01-17, 15:10
Hello guys,

Could you please help me with her contact number, I lost her number, she is Sona, long back I had taken her service, good attitude, please pm me if anyone is having her number.

Thanks,

Jimmy.

Cal Travel
12-01-17, 17:11
Guys, need a recommendation for a hotel that won't care about a girl companion. I hear the Astoria is a good bet; anything else? Preferably near Park Street, but I am willing to travel if need be.

KajalDada
12-02-17, 06:31
Want to check if anyone is familiar with these birds.Can you please PM her digit I'll be in Kolkata on 16th December. Will appreciate you help.

SandipWantSex
12-02-17, 14:36
Yes bro, carry on, good service.Please PM how to connect to these birds. Reciprocation is guaranteed.

RascalsHole
12-02-17, 18:48
If this picture belong to SP Sonali from Garia area, then its my request you to avoid this SP.

She will sell her maids, in lure of this beautiful picture.Yes, this girl belongs to sp sonali. This girl is average looking with good figure. Service wise, she is good. Everything on the menu except anal. She is total GFE.

May be sp sonali cheats sometimes but I had good experience with her.

Cost was 3. 5 k.

Gashwin2013
12-02-17, 19:16
A month long pending FR.

Visited Calcutta a few weeks ago and had stretched out to friends in this forum for any leads and 'Musafir' bro was very helpful. He guided me to a MP near Hajra College to a spa and I called him for help once there, he asked me to wait for a famous Tamil actress, name starts with 'Jo' and I did.

It started off with a massage, a very good one in a long time and there was the casual talk. Slowly it got hotter, and her hands started playing. It was in fact the thing I would really expect all the time, things should gradually move towards and not like forcefully into it. Her hands searched and touched and gradually started playing and we had very good time. Her boobs were awesome and she was looking average but a awesome company.

Company- 10/10.

Boobs- 11/10.

Place- 7/10.

She gave BBJ, we had FS and it was awweeesssoommeee.

WIR. Definitely Yes, No doubt. Had a second visit just before my flight.

(it was equally awesome).

Pocket - 1.5 Counter + 2.5 for Jo (worth every penny).

A big thanks to Musafir bro for his very big help. The dictionary I know in Calcutta.

OldMonk79
12-02-17, 19:22
I'm traveling to Kolkata this week. Would be great if you could share some contacts for a GFE experience. Looking for independents. Help assured in case you guys plan to travel to Bangalore.

RascalsHole
12-02-17, 20:16
Though I am a Bengali am not a localite and been visiting the city for the last 8 months on work. Still learning the mongering scene here. Some of the senior have helped me with tips for spa and SPs and I am ever great full to those individuals. Been to SG 3 times to Blg12 & PB and it was good experience. Last week Sunday decided to venture again to SG to try Manishi and had a pimp to set it up. On reaching the spot. Was calling pimp. But phone was switched off. Waited and was smoking. A very attractive girl in saree approached and started chatting. I would give 10/10 for that figure. Face was OK. She told she has her own room and settled for Rs 1000 for 30 minutes. Had a walk to inside SG a bylane just opp of Blg12. And 2-3 minutes in. Went up to 1st floor. And the worst experience I every had started. The room was pathetic and I was immediately going to turn and go while suddenly two heavy weight women appeared out of no where and push me in. Initially they started joking that I should take all 3 of them for Rs 5000. I sense danger and was trying to bail out. One of them was guarding the door and they too sensed my intention. And asked me to hand over my purse otherwise will shout and scream to put me in trouble. I handed over hoping the time to pass by ASAP. They took the total cash out (Rs 5000) luckily I left the cards in hotel. No deed no nothing. Simply left shell shocked.SG rule no-1. Never go to women standing on the streets. They are there to loot you not please you. Always go to a bari (premium, medium anything), they are safer.

Pleasure Seeke
12-03-17, 08:14
I decided to try another girl from Sonali's collection to find out if she is as bad as what is told here.

I asked for her nice girls; she sent me several photos and I selected Nisha who looked graceful and charming. The price agreed was 4 K.

Today, Sonali came to my apartment with Nisha. She was as good as in the picture, if not better. Slim, not very fair, but definitely not dark. Sonali wanted to leave her alone with me, but Nisha insisted that she stays.

To business. Yes, she was a bit fast, but otherwise her performance was excellent. Ready to please in any way, except anal. I took it easy, and just got a great blowjob from her. Overall, her behaviour and attitude were great. Definitely worth the 4 K I paid.

Perhaps the only downside is her boobs which were not great. Small (I like it to be small), but not very firm. She told me, at this young age (she does not look older than 22 years), she is the mother of a 5-years old girl. She seemed a very honest character.

Apart from that, she is worth meeting again. And she gave me her mobile number (please don't ask for her number; contact her through Sonali) and asked me not to post her photos in the Forum. She said, now I can contact her direct cutting the middle-woman (and any commission) from the scene. Sounds good, but I am not sure if she will respond if I contact her direct.

Well, perhaps I was lucky once again with Sonali.

ShredGang
12-03-17, 14:03
Hi,

I am coming to Kolkata next week.

Please provide any good MP or SP details.

I do not like Thai and prefer the Indies.

Amount is not an issue. But the girls should be give GFE.

Please send the details in PM inbox.

I will reciprocate you with couple of Bangalore contacts.

Thanks,

Shred.

JamesFromHeave
12-03-17, 14:25
Request if any body knows Kabita Nurse MILF number.

She used to operate from Garia Area.

I lost her number.

If any body knows, please forward me.

SagarBJ
12-03-17, 15:26
Hi mongers,

I am visiting Kolkatta for very short time overnight, want to have fun in the city of joy. I have a very niche taste I. E I like birds between 18-25, slim / blonde attractive. Money not a problem. I don't want to visit SG out of my scope if anyone can help, please PM me will definitely reciprocate with my findings.

Thanks,

Sagar.

RockyKol
12-03-17, 16:51
Hi,

Looking for the Jk girl in A Vedha in Hajra. Any help possible?

JamesFromHeave
12-03-17, 18:26
I would like to request all Kolkata friend. Please don't hike the rate of Calcutta.

Nisha. The same girl. I paid for 3 K.

The same as. She came to my place.

Please please bargain. And don't pay more than 3 K to Sonali.

Please.

I decided to try another girl from Sonali's collection to find out if she is as bad as what is told here.

I asked for her nice girls; she sent me several photos and I selected Nisha who looked graceful and charming. The price agreed was 4 K.

Today, Sonali came to my apartment with Nisha. She was as good as in the picture, if not better. Slim, not very fair, but definitely not dark. Sonali wanted to leave her alone with me, but Nisha insisted that she stays.

To business. Yes, she was a bit fast, but otherwise her performance was excellent. Ready to please in any way, except anal. I took it easy, and just got a great blowjob from her. Overall, her behaviour and attitude were great. Definitely worth the 4 K I paid..

HornySid
12-03-17, 19:58
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Das1228
12-03-17, 22:07
Hi,

I was active here before and have been helped by others and helped others. Can someone give me any indie or SP contact and I can reciprocate.

Mushafir
12-04-17, 06:51
Hi bro,

I have been a Sr. Member in Delhi forum for long. Earlier I was visiting Kolkata often due to project work (basically from Kolkata but live in Delhi). In case of spa my fav therapist is Rakhi (PNB) and Kim (CC1). And took service from SP are (operates from salt lake deals with profile starting 5-6 k / shot). This is new account as my previous account deactivated. I will take subscription soon. The help I need from my Kolkata bros (dada) , any service update on therapist Piu (local) from famous O spa in Kasba? I will be visiting Kolkata any info would be great.Piu still operating from O spa. I have had twice in this month.

Rsa2015
12-04-17, 06:59
Guys,

Need urgent help please need suggestions of MP near ITC hotel in Kolkata.

Will be happy to help in Bombay.

Guys please do pm urgently only in your city today.

KajalDada
12-04-17, 09:53
You can try The Park its girls friendly.

Guys, need a recommendation for a hotel that won't care about a girl companion. I hear the Astoria is a good bet; anything else? Preferably near Park Street, but I am willing to travel if need be.

Mushafir
12-04-17, 12:45
Hello all,

Firstly, many many thanks to our senior monger Rakesh Oberoi. He is finally re-active again and guides us well.

I could not be more thankful to you.

There were some rumors that the old O- Spa has been shut but these are false rumors only.

Visited last week and got late due to bad traffic there.

Had requested for a Thai and was assigned Luna. We were chitty chatty and she did not give any signals.

I did not want to go with "Kate". The massage was really relaxing and the pressure was solid.

It got negotiated at 2 k for FS. She seemed to hurry directly to the act but who doesn't like a CBJ..Did not try backdoor? She and Kate are expert in that.

Hunter212
12-04-17, 16:20
Piu still operating from O spa. I have had twice in this month.Mushafir bro,

Just to confirm. The rates in O spa are 1.5 for BJ and 2.5 for FS, over counter fee. Correct?

ShredGang
12-04-17, 17:54
Hi,

I have been searching some sites for good SP like backpage and skokka.

They have sent some hot and nice girl profiles.

How reliable are these profiles? They are calling one good hotel near park street.

Any one experienced it? Or is it some cheating?

Please share your ideas so that it will benefit to me (and I hope other readers as well).

Thanks,

Shred.

Das1228
12-04-17, 18:22
Has anyone contacted her recently not getting response from old number.

Burrah
12-04-17, 20:23
Want to check if anyone is familiar with these birds.Hi,

Did you try these birds, could you share the details.

RockyDubai
12-05-17, 06:20
Hey Folks.

Any one kind enough to share spa details in Newtown and indi contacts who could come over to my place in Newtown??

Went to a couple of spas in City Centre 2 and they cost a bomb.

Can reciprocate will any kind of help in Delhi. PM active.

NewRajesh
12-05-17, 11:14
To all the seniors and regulars I am new to everything here learning the abbreviations now, get me to ropes I don't have any contacts but would love some help from you guys.

I prefer indie HWs if you do have any please share if you want to, I will post regularly about my experiences after I have my first.

Grateful for any messages recieved.

Thanks in advance.

Mushafir
12-05-17, 12:29
Mushafir bro,

Just to confirm. The rates in O spa are 1.5 for BJ and 2.5 for FS, over counter fee. Correct?Counter charge is 1500. Rest to negotiate with girls. I normally negotiate FS which ranges from 2 k to 2.5 k.

With some Thai you can get anal also in 2.5 k.

Soumya204
12-05-17, 16:49
I have got this profile from Locanto. Can anybody say this that Is it Genuine or Fake, Has anyone taken her Service Advertises on Locanto as Neha Roy Service area from Ruby & near Ajaynagar. Pic Attached.

NinjaHardOn
12-05-17, 17:57
Hi fellow mongers,

I am new in the forum and seeking contact for awesome MILF experience. Or some SP or spa where they provide awesome BBJ and FS. I don't mind good 3 some also. I need to explore.

Request you all, specially Sr. Members to help me with this. Is there any spa which provides 3 some and great service. Will be eager to try that.

Hope you all will help me in my quest. Though a new monger but still need you can rely on me. FS will be shared immediately.

P.S. Jamesforheave bro shared SP Sonali contact but honestly the pics she sent were not my type. Still, appreciate your help Bronger (Bro+ monger).

As usual my PM is active. Just waitng for some good recommendations.

Thanks,

NinjaH.

JblFlip69
12-05-17, 18:01
Hi,

I'm going to be in cal next week. Have a night to spend at a place near salt lake. If someone can help arrange for an amazing hook up for a night. Budget 8-10 k / incall / outcall doesn't matter.

I'll be indebted and will ensure I share contacts when you're in Delhi and I'll write a mind blowing review that should help you bust your nut at least twice.

Hope the cal community comes out to help.

P.S. Also share details of SG, name of the bird and the badi.

LuffyxD
12-05-17, 18:17
Where can I get GFE in SG? Are there any mid range buildings offering those services?

I am looking for GFE with DFK.

FaithSonar
12-06-17, 06:24
I m planning to visit kolkata for couple of weeks in next month. I need help for the followings:

1/ Is it easy to take girls in kolkata hotels?

2/ How can I find hotels with no problem?

3/ Services advertised in locanto or crackers are they genuine?

4/ To hire a decent girl how much should be the budget per night?

5/ Should I pay any advance to SPs?

6/ Can someone please guide me to find reliable SPs?

Please note I m not interested in SG. Budget is also not an issue.

Can help you guys with the same if you travel to Dhaka.

Look forward to your guidance.

Regards.

CheckMate007
12-06-17, 06:31
Hi fellow mongers,

I am new in the forum and seeking contact for awesome MILF experience. Or some SP or spa where they provide awesome BBJ and FS. I don't mind good 3 some also. I need to explore.

Request you all, specially Sr. Members to help me with this. Is there any spa which provides 3 some and great service. Will be eager to try that.

Hope you all will help me in my quest. Though a new monger but still need you can rely on me. FS will be shared immediately.

P.S. Jamesforheave bro shared SP Sonali contact but honestly the pics she sent were not my type. Still, appreciate your help Bronger (Bro+ monger).

As usual my PM is active. Just waitng for some good recommendations.

Thanks,

NinjaH.You should start at Bangur. VFM and great service. Mostly all therapists are great but few are exceptional.

3 some available.

Cheers.

CheckMate007
12-06-17, 06:33
I have got this profile from Locanto. Can anybody say this that Is it Genuine or Fake, Has anyone taken her Service Advertises on Locanto as Neha Roy Service area from Ruby & near Ajaynagar. Pic Attached.These pictures don't mean anything. Don't even try. Mostly fake.

Aham Sharma
12-06-17, 07:19
Asked about sheorapuli long time back in this forum, got genuine reply from some guys one of them was Lachipurwala (I think). Well let's start. Mongering was off from them (yup it's a long break) , decided to start again and finally visited Sheorapuli den. Went around 9 pm, while walking through the lane 2 boudis approached me:- (1) 4/10 looks; coating 200 for 1 HR and the (2) 1/10 looks; coating 300 for fuck without condom and BBJ. Saying No to them went walking on and found a beautiful boudi standing in a dark side of the road. Asking her she replied 300 , went with her in room.

The Deed.

Ohh man what a gem I found, what a big boobs and great butt. Boudi removed clothes and I was I like waaooo such a beauty. My Johnny was already erect; removed my clothes and boudi put the condom on my dick. Massaged her butt and be (and she was liking it very much) then fucked her in missionary position.

Sandy31
12-06-17, 11:32
Three new profiles have been uploaded in sea any one have tried Muskanrajput, Nishu Baghel, Trishanjali with in last 3 months.

FaithSonar
12-06-17, 11:59
1/ How to find hotels in Kolkata where I can take girls with no problem?

Sandy31
12-06-17, 12:00
Cal community is always ready with relif material check your PM.

Hi,

I'm going to be in cal next week. Have a night to spend at a place near salt lake. If someone can help arrange for an amazing hook up for a night. Budget 8-10 k / incall / outcall doesn't matter.

I'll be indebted and will ensure I share contacts when you're in Delhi and I'll write a mind blowing review that should help you bust your nut at least twice.

Hope the cal community comes out to help.

P.S. Also share details of SG, name of the bird and the badi.

Sandy31
12-06-17, 12:05
Check your PM, awating for the FR of first experiences.

To all the seniors and regulars I am new to everything here learning the abbreviations now, get me to ropes I don't have any contacts but would love some help from you guys.

I prefer indie HWs if you do have any please share if you want to, I will post regularly about my experiences after I have my first.

Grateful for any messages recieved.

Thanks in advance.

ChodonRaj
12-06-17, 12:33
I had three seasons in spa all around Minto park area. I usually go to a SPA with a NB or Little voucher and between 2-4 PM as they are usually empty then.

Spa synonymous to Water.

Went at around 3:30 with a voucher. The hot receptionist was there. Asked for a good therapist.

Was assigned a Thai named Rosy. Small girl. Good massage. Tight body, good rear end. Did not took any extra as she was not going below 2.5 K for B2B.

Orchid.

There was a new receptionist here who seemed to accept my request for a specific therapist even with a NB voucher. A new Thai girl called M was there who caught my sight in one of my earlier visit. Tall girl, not slim but fleshy right to my taste.

Massage was not very good by Thai standard. But she was extremely friendly and chatty. Offered B2B for 3 K and FS for 5 K. Negotiated B2 for 2.5 K which I know is high but I had hots for this gal.

Boobs are average but the ass is 9/10. Great B2B skill. After B2B, fingered her while she was finishing me off. Overall good experience but I would like the massage part to be better. She finally negotiated for 4 K for FS which I did not took. Attitude was 8/10. The back end will be something to try.

Rebirth G park.

I had enough bad reviews of this one. But one morning at around 11:30 AM I was passing by this SPA and thought about enquiring. They agreed to accept 1100 by cash which is the NB rate. There was only one petite bong gal called rimp* or something similar. Took her.

She was a bit nervous. Started chatting and came to know she is new to this business and joined about 2 months back and still under training. The gal is not a looker nor she has a figure to die for. But her attitude was great. She gave a quiet good massage compared to a newbie and Indian. As she was shy I asked her about extra. No FS. B2B offered for 1.5 K and B2B with BJ for 2 K. I negotiated a bit for B2B with BJ for 1. 5 K. Boobs are good, handful, ass was good but she a belly. BBBJ was surprisingly good although B2B skill was lacking. But she was GFE and not a time watcher. I was fingering her while the spa manager knocked saying time over which hampered the mood as she was enjoying it. Finally got her laid in the bed and fucked her tits and came on it. Gave her 2 K as she deserved it and boy she was so happy. BTW the owner lady called mrs Malhotra / Mehra was there and when I asking for choice of therapist she informed me that although she is not a therapist but she can also give a service if required. Wasn't interested as she was above 40 with nothing special.

Next planning Midas cure as somebody mentioned GFE there.

Dick1107
12-06-17, 16:51
Asked about sheorapuli long time back in this forum, got genuine reply from some guys one of them was Lachipurwala (I think). Well let's start. Mongering was off from them (yup it's a long break) , decided to start again and finally visited Sheorapuli den. Went around 9 pm, while walking through the lane 2 boudis approached me:- (1) 4/10 looks; coating 200 for 1 HR and the (2) 1/10 looks; coating 300 for fuck without condom and BBJ. Saying No to them went walking on and found a beautiful boudi standing in a dark side of the road. Asking her she replied 300 , went with her in room.

The Deed.

Ohh man what a gem I found, what a big boobs and great butt. Boudi removed clothes and I was I like waaooo such a beauty. My Johnny was already erect; removed my clothes and boudi put the condom on my dick. Massaged her butt and be (and she was liking it very much) then fucked her in missionary position.I went there twice, fucked them. Very poor quality and no BBBJ. I m living nearby Sheoraphuli. If any senior share information regarding Indi. Or college girl at Uttarpara / Serampur / Konnagar / Bally / Belur. I shall be obliged.

My PM activated.

Dick1107
12-06-17, 16:55
Seniors,

Please share indi. Or college girl contact at these areas. At present I don't have any contact. But I share if I have any.

My PM active.

JblFlip69
12-06-17, 16:57
Check your PM, awating for the FR of first experiences.Thanks a ton Sandy!

I look forward to sharing my FR. Hoping for a pleasure filled trip.

GoldenTree
12-06-17, 23:16
Normally I wouldn't post this review. I've been to SG a zillion times and encountered such an experience too many times to count. I would normally let such an experience go but this time I felt I needed to report this and I'll base my observations / comments over two days.

Day 1.

Back in town after a couple of years, headed to SG around 4 pm, wanted to meet one of my regulars. I already knew a couple of them had left the SG scene for the Mumbai dance bar scene. On my list was NL Pooja or PB Pooja.

First disappointment was finding out that NL Pooja had also quit the business and was back in Mumbai.

Then headed to PB 3rd floor and Pooja was busy, she was thrilled to see me. Said she was busy with a dance and had 20 minutes remaining. I told her I'll scan around and maybe come back after that.

Went to top floor to look for Kareena, door was locked.

Turned to pimp and said to take me to Naya Dus, had never tried either Manisha's,so I thought let's give it a shot. More disappointment in store, the tall Manisha door was locked and 3rd floor Manisha was busy.

Finally decided to return to PB Pooja out of exasperation, when pimp pointed out have you seen Twinkle of Bldg #19 (it's bang opposite PB) . Had heard and read a lot about her over the years, she's in the high end of the premium spectrum with reports of attitude. Anyways she seemed available and I took a good look, pretty face with no makeup look. I wouldn't say she's breathtakingly beautiful but she's pretty. Quoted 5300 for dance. As a rule with SG I don't take shot first, I use dance as a measuring gauge (SG newbies please take notes here) for attitude before taking a leap.

Wanted to know if I wanted anything, I said no and asked her if she wanted anything and she replied in the negative.

Dance started with some loud Punjabi music (no offence but not a genre I favour), she then asked my what was the music I liked, mentioned I prefer slower music. She was playing music of YouTube videos and asked me to put in my music. So the slow dance started, and you could sense a little GFE. Close dancing, standing on my toes, light lip kissing, hugging, rubbing hands over each other bodies etc. We talked a bit as well and soon it reached the last two dance mark where she takes off her clothes, she switched off all the lights and I think the only light in the room was coming from the stereo system. Anyways I could still see the big tits and big tummy.

I was in two minds if I wanted to continue and take a shot (mind you ST is 6300). So I thought I'll head home clear my head and back next day if I still wanted to fuck her.

Called my pimp and headed for the day. Day 2 report to follow.

GoldenTree
12-07-17, 01:25
Day 2.

Decided to take a leap of taking a shot, called my pimp around 3:00 pm to make sure she was free before I landed. Received positive confirmation. Landed around 3:45 pm, she was having her lunch so waited for 10 minutes before I went into her room. BTW she's on the ground floor of number 19 ,first room on the left. While waiting I saw the girl in the next room. Looked below average without makeup, my pimp said that she was also on the 5300/6300 category. Don't think I'll go for her.

Anyways Twinkle was done with lunch and I entered her room. Started small chit chat and the proceeded with light exploring of bodies. I'm big on foreplay, and found out that she did not really like a few things. No going near her ears or neck, couldn't squeeze her tits too hard (I'll be honest I didn't even press it that hard) ,she allowed DATY but happens next was what broke my back and spirit. I could hear her making noises but when I looked up she was just looking at another corner in the room and then the next time I looked up she was looking in the mirror. I stopped DATY and she put on condom for the deed. Stoked her in missionary for a few minutes but by then I had also lost interest. Then she started giving me a hand job and was staring at the fucking mirror again.

The moment I finished she immediately jumped off and started washing herself in the corner of the room, a ritual that took about 5 minutes. Made me feel like I had the dirtiest dick in the world. Cleaned up myself, called pimp and left.

Conclusion.

As I had mentioned earlier I have had similar experiences in SG but never bothered to report it but in this case because of the high premium wanted to put forward my opinion. For newbies even if you have burning cash don't start with her. She has a huge fan following though, my pimp tells me she's booked always through the night. For seniors it's your call if you still want to see what the hype is all about.

Next I want to go for both Manisha's. I believe they provide better service.

Will be in town for a few weeks, any SG seniors wanting to meet up and sharing a few beers and dances are more than welcome to PM me. But please do not PM me for which girls in SG are great or give BJ's.

NewRajesh
12-07-17, 06:39
Thanks for the quick response to the seniors.

RahulA9282 Sandy31 Gabbym45.

Appreciate the great help.

I don't have that much money now though Any SP's or indie's numbers from 2 - 5 k please.

Thanks a lot again for the response.

Regards.

Rajesh.

RickyRocks
12-07-17, 07:43
Please help me with a indie.

No PM.

Also help how to find a true indie using Locanto, Craigslist, etc etc.

LipLock89
12-07-17, 13:31
Hey guys,

I am new to this forum writing my first FR, firstly would like to thank Pleasureseeker for helping with my first contact.

The bird's name is Dipti, she is little on the heavier side but man that's no way a disadvantage, the kind of boobies she has, I literally could only engulf one in one hand. Whatsapp'd her, she replied couple of hours later, started talking and negotiated the rate, 5 k for 3 hrs, unlimited shots. Booked her, the day of reckoning came. She was punctual, started talking, came to know that she is an independent and works solo. She was nice to talk to also knowledgeable about certain facts which seemed very interesting. Started with the play, asked her to wear a nightdress I had ordered, woah, the peeping boobs, just jumped on her, nearly tearing away the newly bought nightly, started playing with her boobs, moved on to BJ, oh man oh man, she really knows her stuff, my major was saluting like it never did before, did it in missionary first, went for a shower then as was exhausted. We ate some snacks, some water, then started again in doggy style, she got turned on so much by that time that she climbed on top of me, started riding me, I came like flood gates had opened. She was also open for whisky, irony was I didn't have any at my place. Had a massage session after that, was not on the list but nevertheless got that. Finally she went after a 4 hour session without any extra charges.

I have her permission to share her number, but would like some seniors to reciprocate, I would like to try a beautiful indie who has a toned body who is ready to come to my place, have a friend reaching Kol tomorrow and he will be here for the weekend.

Justice2013
12-07-17, 15:58
Hi and Nomoshkar,

I am a Bong, staying outside Kolkata but planning to visit soon.

I will be staying near the Airport area and look forward to meeting some good indies or spa time.

Would be grateful if seniors could help.

I can be reciprocate in Delhi forum.

KolkataMonger
12-07-17, 16:49
Hi,

I am new here. As per the reviews of other members, went to two spas in last two days. The O spa on Kasba near the mall where an local refused to offer any extra Saint that she doesn't do that. But she was pretty and gave an awesome massage. But Jhonny was not satisfied so today went to Orchid near Minto Park and what a memorable session it with a lady called M. I have read about her here and yes she was good except of course the massage was okay-okay. I paid 3 K for B2B.

Can senior members suggest some Inde HW or college girls contacts and any other spa which is a must visit.

Thanks once again seniors and other members.

Cheers.

BhopalGuy4U
12-07-17, 16:58
Buddy,

I have connected to Sonali multiple times to the extent that she knew many details of me and I have been to her multiple times. Its not about paying 2 K and expecting a model, its about even paying her 4-6 K and getting maid type ladies. I requested her many times that I was ready to pay her more, if she actually provides the girl whose pics she shares (Yes, She used to share those with me), however, I have been cheated at times especially when demanded for pricey girls. I can understand that you have had good experiences with her, doesn't mean everyone has. This is a forum where people share their experiences and we are not here to criticize anyone. Please don't pass judgemental statements like "People want to pay less and get the best girls. That is not the way it happens. You get what you pay for". Everyone is a matured adult out here and knows this aspect. This again is not a criticism for your post, rather just asking and requesting you to let people form their own judgements and opinions.

And, it is always better to message her, rather than calling her. She, in my humble opinion, offers a good and efficient service. And also offers some cheap options for those who are not financially very well off.

Joker101
12-07-17, 19:16
Greetings Seniors, mongers and my fellow amateurs,

I've just recently returned to this great city of mongering after having been in the scorching heat of Rajasthan for a full year on deputation for my company. Thanks to the helpful seniors such as RakeshOberoi and Ratan456 I got my start mongering last year but was tragically cut short due to my career requirements.

I've been to the usual haunts of O Spa, MT and SG but would like to now request the seniors and the experienced gents to guide me to any indies and good MPs that have propped up in the last year. O Spa has really changed in the time I've been away and its good to see its still reasonable compared to some other places. Good to see KD is the same as well.

Please seniors do help. Your input will be greatly appreciated.

And last but not the least to the newbies (well I'm guessing none of them are newbies now after a year) who messaged me last year for details of various MPs and SPs. Please accept my sincerest apologies since I genuinely did not check my account in the entire time I was away. In fact I'm seeing a lot of the messages now after renewing my membership. If anyone is still interested in these contacts please PM me and I'll pass on what's required.

Cheers,

Joker.

HiJames
12-07-17, 19:17
Check inbox please.

Hey.

Any action near Rajarhat area.

Would be grateful for pointers.

HiJames
12-07-17, 19:23
Sent out one contact from where I belong. But need some help in your locality. J.

Thanks a ton Sandy!

I look forward to sharing my FR. Hoping for a pleasure filled trip.

Gogogo1
12-07-17, 19:28
Sorry to hear your experience. With Twinkle. Manisha (1st floor) would be much better choice. She really enjoy both dance and deep. Hope you have a good experience.

Day 2.

Decided to take a leap of taking a shot, called my pimp around 3:00 pm to make sure she was free before I landed. Received positive confirmation. Landed around 3:45 pm, she was having her lunch so waited for 10 minutes before I went into her room. BTW she's on the ground floor of number 19 ,first room on the left. While waiting I saw the girl in the next room. Looked below average without makeup, my pimp said that she was also on the 5300/6300 category. Don't think I'll go for her.

Anyways Twinkle was done with lunch and I entered her room. Started small chit chat and the proceeded with light exploring of bodies. I'm big on foreplay, and found out that she did not really like a few things. No going near her ears or neck, couldn't squeeze her tits too hard (I'll be honest I didn't even press it that hard) ,she allowed DATY but happens next was what broke my back and spirit. I could hear her making noises but when I looked up she was just looking at another corner in the room and then the next time I looked up she was looking in the mirror. I stopped DATY and she put on condom for the deed. Stoked her in missionary for a few minutes but by then I had also lost interest..

Ritesh3978
12-07-17, 20:39
Went to rebirth choose bony, boobs were big, took BJ plus B2B at 1.2 k, she was too much horny automatically B2B transformed into FS since I was carrying protection. Please don't hike. Start with B2B and make her horny then do FS.

Counter charges 1299.

Bony was better among others.

GoldenTree
12-08-17, 06:11
Sorry to hear your experience. With Twinkle. Manisha (1st floor) would be much better choice. She really enjoy both dance and deep. Hope you have a good experience.My initial target was Manisha but wasn't available at that time. Though she is definitely on my to do list.

Sgsg123
12-08-17, 06:30
Guys,

Would be visiting Kol in last week of December, Few Qs:

1) What are the SG rates now? Is 3.2 k the standard rates for premium Baris.

2) Not able to pay for membership via SBI Virtual card anyone else facing similar issues? Any other option.

Cal Travel
12-08-17, 07:42
Been a whirlwind 2 weeks of SG, MPs and Sonali SP and I'll be leaving soon.

MPs- went to quest mall thai spa and the hammam spa on sarat bose road. The ambience is definitely much better than most places; however FS was not quite to my liking. Single bed limits positions. If you are looking for discretion, goo surroundings and thai chicks I guess its OK. The oil massage was good but not as good as Bangkok. Would have loved a soapy or oil Thai style- think nuru massage.

Sonali SP gets a bad rap here, but she was rather upfront with me. I first met priya (her photo's here somewhere). Typical dusky bong beauty, mostly GFE, very sensitive about her boobies tho. I liked here enough to make a repeat visit. Sonly told me should get a boudi and she delivered- I accepted thinking it would be a nice change. Didn't work out- I guess I have been spoiled by the allure of youth. No faulty of Sonali's.

SG. Naya 10 Shweta top floor is a sweety- available only after 5 which made it difficult for me to fit evening engagements, one of the best breasts I have encountered. Tanya same building is a young girl with thick ass and big tits- nice attitude. Rina in Shanti palace (or was it ganga yamuna? Khushi- one of the tightest pussy ever- painfully so in fact- needed a lot of KY jelly. Bharti is Sangam- man she is a wild cat with an amazing hip to waist ratio- tits are OK. Manisha- new girl in 12- just 4-5 days now. Spent 2 hours with her on 2 different days. Accommodating but a bit of a cold fish unless you can arouse her. She likes wot.

Haven't met any decent SPs yet. Will try in next 2 days and perhaps an SG visit too.

RocknRol
12-08-17, 08:19
Hey guys,

Does anybody know of Ebonies in Kolkata?

Please PM in case you have some contacts. I can reciprocate with some in Bangalore.

Aditya8568
12-08-17, 08:41
Can you please share the number of Dipti as I regularly visit Kolkata.

Mushafir
12-08-17, 10:52
Hi,

I am new here. As per the reviews of other members, went to two spas in last two days. The O spa on Kasba near the mall where an local refused to offer any extra Saint that she doesn't do that. But she was pretty and gave an awesome massage. But Jhonny was not satisfied so today went to Orchid near Minto Park and what a memorable session it with a lady called M. I have read about her here and yes she was good except of course the massage was okay-okay. I paid 3 K for B2B.

Can senior members suggest some Inde HW or college girls contacts and any other spa which is a must visit.

Thanks once again seniors and other members.

Cheers.You have paid too much for B2B.

KolkataMonger
12-09-17, 01:27
You have paid too much for B2B.Oh. What is the going negotiable price for B2B in these spas and how much for FS? Also, any recommendation on GFE in spas or inde who have a place too. Thanks.

KolkataMonger
12-09-17, 07:34
Dear members,

I am new in Kolkata and this forum too. Will request for some inde contacts, housewives or college / young girls. Ideally someone who has her place too. Also any contact for good service provider or spa. Any contacts will be highly appreciated. I have just taken the subscription here, so please PM me.

Thanks.

LazeInPeace
12-09-17, 16:17
Hi Amit,

Please extend me the contacts and pointers to the place and her name on PM.

Thank you.

GFE- 9/10.

Boobs- 8/10 (Soft and Medium Size)..

Hunter212
12-09-17, 16:20
Oh. What is the going negotiable price for B2B in these spas and how much for FS? Also, any recommendation on GFE in spas or inde who have a place too. Thanks.FS is on the range of 2.5 k. B2B is on the range of 1.5 k. I could be wrong though, my experiences are limited.

HiJames
12-09-17, 18:14
Recenty had a really wonderful exp with an indi in gurgaon. Being into this for a long time this sort of exp, I must agree its is really hard to get this in kolkata.

We all talk about SP, and couple of SPs in kolkata.

We also all know that there are leachers in this forum and online stuff like locanto is full of fake profiles.

Who don't even care to write FRs or a single liner to those who helped.

I m lookin for fellow mongers who are interested in indies of mid range.

Ping me if you have an encounter of those.

BR.

Raj.

SharkHere
12-10-17, 04:24
Could any kind soul share the new contact and ref of Manju? I have the old number ending with 506 which doesn't work.

RSuranaFun
12-10-17, 08:03
James sir.

Thank you very much. Was a good reference. Sonali has A lot of HW. I met one today at very shortnotice. Was slim and big boobs like and 36. Around the age of 32 stop she was willing to do almost anything and everything. Even BBJ. Almost like having an affair with my neighbours wife.

She was cooperative and horny. Had nice fingering and. She even let me insert my finger in her ass while doggy. Played with my balls while sucking my sick and I took her head and pushed it right into my body and she engulfed the whole thing. Would have cum like that only.

She is good if you like dusky beauties. I prefer someone more fair.

It's was good session. Thank you sir for this contact.

Ratings are as below.

Looks: 5/10 (she is a boudi).

Boobs: 7/10.

Service: 9/10.

WIR: no as Sonali claims ayochave around 10/15 bounds. She some girls as well. Will try them next time.

OldMonk79
12-10-17, 10:37
So I didn't get any help from any of the members in the Kolkata forum so ventured out purely based on the posts and google maps with a little help from NB.

Tried the spa near Park Circus which many were talking about and seemed closest to my hotel. Paid at the reception and was assigned a Thai therapist. She was pretty and petite I should say and very friendly. Midway through I casually dropped the question. She said yes we have extras and I selected B2B with CBJ. (I had my own condom with me as I don't like a BJ without one and always good to be safe.).

And then the next 15 minutes very ecstatic. She was all over me, and allowed me to finger her as well. I guess she would probably have given me FS as well if I had controlled, but I exploded all of a sudden.

WIR- yes, do give it a try once.

Damages- 2.5 k for massage, 4 k for CBJ, B2B which almost became a FS.

Looks- 9/10 (if you like Thai).

Attitude- 10/10.

Boobs- 7/10 - small but perky.

Body- 8/10 - petite body, I like the curvy ones.

I'm traveling to Kolkata this week. Would be great if you could share some contacts for a GFE experience. Looking for independents. Help assured in case you guys plan to travel to Bangalore.

LazeInPeace
12-10-17, 10:55
Visited Pravada beside them highway dhaba on Friday.

Was assigned a dark heavy typical bong chick Bijaya.

Very talkative. No skill of massage. After back turned front up. She asked what service I want. Settled for TL + HJ for 1200. Nice heavy tits but not sagging.

No kissing. Quoted 2.5 k for FS. But too heavy for me.

HiJames
12-10-17, 18:47
Hi bros,

Any body know about this bird please please let me know.

There will be a missive favour for you from my side.

LazeInPeace
12-10-17, 19:35
Thanks to the post of Ak1912.

Called and went to aura Saturday morning.

Counter charged 2 k. MILF Melinda received with a pleasant smile.

Assigned a out of shape bong lady of 30+.

Didn't take any extras. Was quoted 1.5 k for HJ.

No B2B or FS.

The place is nice. Please let me know if there any therapist that's worth trying.

Visited Royal Thai today morning.

The star chick Raki was on leave.

So had to go with a Thai. Lean tight body, garbled English. Offered FS for 4 k negotiated down to 2.5 k. Was a good time after 2 days of KLPD. Hoping to have service from Raki tomorrow with the hope of having a good start with Monday morning fun.

Went to this place at 12 am slot after buying the NB coupon for 1299 which includes Face Cleanup, Pedicure and 60 minutes massage.

Was greeted by a HW and escorted to a room with facial chair. Nice 20 minutes face cleanup.

Then arrives a guy who does an amazing Pedicure for 30 minutes with foot steam.

Post that I was taken to the massage room where the same lady arrives and does a decent massage followed by a shower.

I think she was open for extras but I didn't ask since I am not into HW even though she was very fair and decent looking at HW standards.

WIR: Sure.

Naked Desires3
12-10-17, 21:59
Hi,

I have been searching some sites for good SP like backpage and skokka.

They have sent some hot and nice girl profiles.

How reliable are these profiles? They are calling one good hotel near park street.

Any one experienced it? Or is it some cheating?

Please share your ideas so that it will benefit to me (and I hope other readers as well).

Thanks,

Shred.Hello,

The internet resources are generally fake or a trap.

Some SPs charge a bomb for mid level girls by putting them up in 5-star hotels. Moreover, in these 5-star hotel (incalls) its like the queue system in any brothel! Don't expect fresh pussy or fresh bedsheets every time! And fake pics / portfolio pics / photoshop etc.

The best and safe options for high-end stuff is selected girls in Sonagachi through reliable pimps at right time with proper planning. Dance and FS both possible.

Or.

A few reliable high end SPs who can organize high-end girls in 5-star. Outcalls or incalls both possible with exclusive service.

I have good contacts. I could have organized everything for you if you and I have similar tastes and agree to joint fun with shared expenses. But, unfortunately, I am not mongering for some time due to personal reasons, low on funds and my subscription is also inactive.

If you can delay your visit by few weeks. I may be able to help.

MrNobody2016
12-10-17, 22:19
Hi,

I am 35 year old bong living in Mumbai. My traveling job brought me here in South Kollata. Please advise some great and safe place.

Aditya8568
12-11-17, 06:04
Can you please tell me the phone number of Sonali or Nisha.

===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

SharkHere
12-11-17, 06:09
Dear bro, you have been served with wrong info by RTS. The star has switched to LS, Chandni chawk. Please don't pay more than 2 K for FS. Last time she asked for 3 and was adamant for 2. 5 K. I was reluctant naturally. Later she agreed to 2. But I have decided to not to repeat her because for last two sessions I have been observing that the whole ambience becomes smelly. Most probably the source is her kit.

Shark.

Thanks to the post of Ak1912.

Called and went to aura Saturday morning.

Counter charged 2 k. MILF Melinda received with a pleasant smile.

Assigned a out of shape bong lady of 30+.

Didn't take any extras. Was quoted 1.5 k for HJ.

No B2B or FS.

The place is nice. Please let me know if there any therapist that's worth trying.

Visited Royal Thai today morning.

The star chick Raki was on leave.

So had to go with a Thai. Lean tight body, garbled English. Offered FS for 4 k negotiated down to 2.5 k. Was a good time after 2 days of KLPD. Hoping to have service from Raki tomorrow with the hope of having a good start with Monday morning fun.

Sandy31
12-11-17, 06:49
Bro,

Get your PM activated you will get help from all the members, I would suggest you to visit Bangur Spa value for money as you have already paid high amount in the name of extra at the park circus spa.

So I didn't get any help from any of the members in the Kolkata forum so ventured out purely based on the posts and google maps with a little help from NB.

Tried the spa near Park Circus which many were talking about and seemed closest to my hotel. Paid at the reception and was assigned a Thai therapist. She was pretty and petite I should say and very friendly. Midway through I casually dropped the question. She said yes we have extras and I selected B2B with CBJ. (I had my own condom with me as I don't like a BJ without one and always good to be safe.).

And then the next 15 minutes very ecstatic. She was all over me, and allowed me to finger her as well. I guess she would probably have given me FS as well if I had controlled, but I exploded all of a sudden..

Anand1234
12-11-17, 08:13
Was in ccu for a quick visit for a day. Headed to SG in night at 10. Took a random pimp from the Petrol pump.

Visited 10 number and asked famous manisha. One of them was busy and the other one was a different manisha. Pimp mentioned there are 3-4 manisha now in that building. Next went to Ganga jamuna, choose girl Rupa in the fourth floor. 3200 for shot / dance. Negotiated 5400 for both.

Dance was nothing worth mentioning. So asked her to stop, drink and chat with me to bring my mood.

She was like a girl next door.

Very co-operative and allowed sucking, DFK etc unlike most of premium bldg girls. Time well spent, had smile on my face all the way till airport.

LazeInPeace
12-11-17, 10:11
I was just there at 1 noon today.

I was told she will be coming after 4 pm and was suggest another local therapist.

So I decided to return after 4 pm. Good I checked the forum.

Please suggest any spas in Salt Lake or any other areas for a good experience.

Dear bro, you have been served with wrong info by RTS. The star has switched to LS, Chandni chawk. Please don't pay more than 2 K for FS. Last time she asked for 3 and was adamant for 2. 5 K. I was reluctant naturally. Later she agreed to 2. But I have decided to not to repeat her because for last two sessions I have been observing that the whole ambience becomes smelly. Most probably the source is her kit.

Shark.

AgarWalk
12-11-17, 15:24
Hey folks,

Am travelling to kolkata the coming week. Will really appreciate the members from Kolkata to share some good spa details via PM.

Will really reciprocate with few from Delhi & Mumbai.

Thanks in advance.

Pankaj2000
12-11-17, 18:00
I am in Kolkata Tomorrow. Please PM some good inde.

HiJames
12-12-17, 05:11
Check your PM. Damge 4.5 k.

Hey folks,

Am travelling to kolkata the coming week. Will really appreciate the members from Kolkata to share some good spa details via PM.

Will really reciprocate with few from Delhi & Mumbai.

Thanks in advance.

Aarush
12-12-17, 17:12
Has anyone tried this Almos Thai spaa?

KolkataMonger
12-13-17, 12:54
Thanks to some senior and regular members for sharing some contacts. I went to Osmosis and booked the local lady with P name who has received a lot of appreciation here. She was good and nice and paid 2.5 k for FS apart from the counter charge.

Face: 7/10.

Boobs: 6/10.

GFE: 7/10.

Massage skills: 5/10.

WIR: yes, but not immediately. Will prefer some new girls.

Next will try a Thai there or somewhere else.

Also contacted Sonali. Liked one girl called Mili. Don't know how she is. Young girl. She is asking Rs 3.5 k. Including place and promised GFE. Should I go, considering the bad reviews the SP has got. Will request some members to PM name of good profiles of Sonali who provide GFE.

BanndBox
12-13-17, 14:56
After a long gap of almost 1 yr visited a spa near city centre in the afternoon. A nearby coupon was with me, offered a beautiful Thai therapist Miss R, had a good massage, awesome body, 22 yrs. Offered extras midway, took B2B,offloaded midway. She was hurrying a bit.

Looks- 8/10.

GFE- 7/10.

Massage- 8/10.

B2B-7/10.

Damage-1.2 k at coupon,2 K for B2B.

JamesFromHeave
12-13-17, 18:07
Please don't pay more than 3 k.

Thanks to some senior and regular members for sharing some contacts. I went to Osmosis and booked the local lady with P name who has received a lot of appreciation here. She was good and nice and paid 2.5 k for FS apart from the counter charge.

Face: 7/10.

Boobs: 6/10.

GFE: 7/10.

Massage skills: 5/10.

WIR: yes, but not immediately. Will prefer some new girls..

HiJames
12-13-17, 23:13
Rewriting the same.

Any leads?

Hi bros,

Any body know about this bird please please let me know.

There will be a missive favour for you from my side.

HiJames
12-13-17, 23:54
Kindly activate PM to get help.

Hi,

I am 35 year old bong living in Mumbai. My traveling job brought me here in South Kollata. Please advise some great and safe place.

HiJames
12-14-17, 00:09
I second you. Just gt back from Gurgaon with hell lot of memorable memories.

Give me a ping bro.

Fellow Mongers,

Last week I was in Delhi on a transit to Ludhiana. I got a chance to take services of Miss Kanak, the famous Akshardham fame. Boy O Boy, what can I say, she is really a gem with the Delhi guys. Her services are unimaginable and she will take you on top of the world. Till date, I haven't found a match for her in Kolkata in my 20 yrs of Mongering life. If you guys happen to visit Delhi, I would surely recommend you to atleast take her services once for an out of the world experience. The Delhi guys are also very helpful. Just leave a FR on Delhi forum for any kind of help and you will get scores of reply. I just wonder, why we Kolkata guys are lacking this enthusiasm.

Happy Mongering.

Dmr10
12-14-17, 06:10
Can anybody help by providing SP Contact Number. I am new to the forum. Please help!

SharkHere
12-14-17, 06:48
Dear Mates,

I got these pics from SP. Asking 10 K for ST.

Yes I too have doubts just like you.

Any reviews will be helpful.

Cheers/Shark

Burrah
12-14-17, 09:17
Dear Mates,

Cheers/SharkMost of the SP's in locanto in kol resort to bait and switch tactics I would caution you to check the your source of this SP contact. Best I do is ask for more pics of the girl I choose to verify the authenticity of the SP.

Do let know if you hit the jackpot. Girl 1 looks like gem.

FatalFuck
12-14-17, 10:31
Dear Mates,

Cheers/SharkI got this pics too from a Lady SP see quoting 8 k. Definitely didn't bother to take service. Her number ends with 466.

Is she the same one?

Thanks,

FF.

FatalFuck
12-14-17, 10:43
I have been doing a girl who is one of my prized possession, at a Spa (she recently changed her earlier location) for last 1 year like almost once or twice a month. Excellent GFE. Looks cute. Horny. Recently I found her lactating with overflowing milks from her nice round white tits which I have no idea why as she is certainly not pregnant and definitely not conceived recently as I am screwing her in regular interval.

The thing is though when I suck her milk off it makes her horny like crazy and make things super fun for me too but I just wanted to know can sucking her tits in this condition cause any health hazards for me?

Any expert or Doc in this forum. Can you guys please clear my confusion?

P.S: don't bombard me with the request of contacts. As I have clearly told she is a special catch for me, whom I will share only with co mongers who has helped me before or can in future.

RainbowGeetha
12-14-17, 11:54
Hi,

I am coming to Salt Lake area on 17th Dec. Looking any MP or SP around that area. I can share contact about Chennai. PM is active.

Cheers.

Fuckmiester2
12-14-17, 19:19
I have been frequenting SG off lately for solo dances.

Today I went again to SG with Ajay Mukhia, the pimp.

Had read a lot about Ajay Mukhia, that he's the boss of all the pimps out there and hence decided to try him.

He took me straight to Kanchan palace.

All the girls seemed so inviting after seeing me with Ajay mukhia.

I have never seen the girls behave so inviting, they just give a decent smile, that's it.

But today I felt invited, I felt special.

Even the famous Kashish of Kanchan palace got herself into an alert mode on seeing Ajay mukhia.

I guess the pimp you take heavily affects the girls behaviour.

Side note- kashish has started looking old and used, too much pimples and puffiness around her eyes, so skipped her.

I had my eyes on a chick in Kanchan palace the last time I went there but she quoted 4200 last time, so skipped her last time.

Today I wanted her, but she was busy, I asked Ajay Mukhia to ask how much time she'd take, she came out and said 5 minutes, but she still looked disinterested even today, even with Ajay Mukhia around, if this is her behaviour with the boss around then I might as well skip her.

Then he took me to Sangam bari, there's a new chick in Sangam bari, good looking chick, Ajay said that service is guaranteed.

I skipped even her.

I asked him repeatedly to take me to 12 number, but for some reason he was hesitant.

Finally he took me there and I took a girl named aarti.

I had my eyes on her last time also but I settled for a better chick last time.

Her room is in the annexure to 12 number, just the room next to Riya (those who know Riya, they know).

Ajay told her to take good care of me.

Session started and she did decent dance, after two dances I asked her to remove clothes which she denied, she said nude dance is done for the last two songs not for the whole session.

Disagreement started filling the air with she making faces on me grabbing her tits, looking disinterested, looking bored.

I am a bachelor dude, never had a girlfriend in my life, I don't know how to entertain women, I'm boring, I accept these facts.

All these facts were strongly expressed on her face.

And then the usual stuff, don't press tits too hard, no lip kiss.

I was just waiting for the session to get over.

The last two songs, however, she was a different chick altogether.

She allowed me to finger her wildly, press her tits like there's no tomorrow'.

Overall 7/10 experience.

Face- 7/10.

Tits- 9/10 maybe even 10/10.

Ass 5/10.

GFE 3/10 (OK, I accept I'm a boring dude).

Hole. Waxed (wow), super clean.

Wir. No, hell no.

Cheers.

Naked Desires3
12-15-17, 00:51
Most of the SP's in locanto in kol resort to bait and switch tactics I would caution you to check the your source of this SP contact. Best I do is ask for more pics of the girl I choose to verify the authenticity of the SP.

Do let know if you hit the jackpot. Girl 1 looks like gem.Dear sharkhere, burrah and fatal fuck.

Its not just bait & switch but also fake pics / photoshop / extra lighted pics / old pics / photoshopped and vfx enhanced portfolio pics etc. So asking for more pics doesn't help.

As per my experience. Many cunning SPs put low / mediocre girls in 5-star and charge a bomb. Moreover, its a brothel kind of line-up. So, fresh pussies / mouth / boobs and bedsheets are not guaranteed everytime.

Many of these advertised so-called SPs are fraud / traps. If real they may actually be sub agents or sub-sub agents of original SP. So, the longer the chain. The higher the price / cancellation or delay or KLPD / cheating / fraud.

So here are my commandments to solve this vexed issue:

1. don't trust SP advertisements blindly. Get recommendations from genuine experienced mongers whom you know personally and who have actually taken service from the SP and verified everything.

2. think with brains not dick! Don't start salivating just after seeing a pic sent through whatsapp! There are millions of hot pics on the internet!

3. do image search.

4. ask SP for natural and recent pics or else no booking.

5. try to use only main SP and not agents / sub agents (this comes with personal experience and contacts and with the help of trusted monger friends).

6. no advance. Never.

7. do not board a vehicle with an unknown SP, girl or anyone else.

10. If not sure / confident. Do joint mongering with a trusted and verified friend who is actually experienced.

11. Be careful with outcalls / sharing your private / contact info.

12. Trust no one blindly.

13. Make it clear to SP that you need fresh body and fresh sheets. Afternoon visit (when the girl is fresh) may be better. Full nights can be okay if the girl bathes for you and sheets are changed or if she is exclusive for you that day.

14. Avoid full nights LT unless you are very sure about your safety + safety of your belongings. You need to be alert and not sleep unless you are very sure about everything.

But, don't be paranoid! If all is safe. Have a great fucking night!

15. Practice extra cautious safe sex only. Don't lose control. Don't go by assurances. (BTW. Can anyone tell me if scroguard and scrotector condoms are available in Kolkata. Are any extra safety condoms etc available in fancy market of khidirpore? Please help).

16. Seeing girl live in SG or your trusted MP / SP (who does not send pics) may be better than be fooled with fake pics. You want real girl or pics? Decide yourself.

17. Go for beautiful sexy girls. How does it matter whether one is actress / airhostess / model / inde etc etc or not.

Do you expect the SP or the girl to be so truthful?

Why be ready to pay extra for all these 'labels' when all you want is satisfaction for your naked desires!

18. In general. Russians are more beautiful and better quality than indians. So. When in doubt. Choose russian!

19. Thai babes in spa. Can be a safe risk-free 'standard' option.

20. Take help from ISG. Read forum posts. Get membership. Further discuss / exchange contacts through PM. Find trustworthy monger friends who can help.

Make sure the friendship and help is mutual.

And. Finally. The excitement is in doing the prohibited, risky, unseen, unknown, unplanned. Or else be happy with your girlfriend!

- Your naked desires!

HeatItUphyd
12-15-17, 02:09
I know the girl in the first pic from Chennai. SP sent her pics but there was different girl when I was in the room. They took money and kind of hurried things a lot. SP disappeared when I tried to call him. Not sure, if its the same SP but just word of advice to proceed if you know him before.

Dear Mates,

Cheers/Shark

RaviKapoor1
12-15-17, 03:37

And then the next 15 minutes very ecstatic. She was all over me, and allowed me to finger her as well. I guess she would probably have given me FS as well if I had controlled, but I exploded all of a sudden.

WIR- yes, do give it a try once..Is it behind don Bosco. P Spa?

AvikForU
12-15-17, 04:19
This is an old FR. Lots has been written about her already. Definitely one of the prettiest and hottest MILF in town.

She is an ex-model. She was out of the scene for last two years after marriage. Now she is back again.

Her USP is erotic massage with hot towel and ice cubes. And bbj in shower. Boy she knows how to keep you hard for entire time.

Anyone interested can pm me.

Chahat
12-15-17, 13:31
Hi Kolkata friends,

I am from Delhi forum and will be visiting Kolkata soon. Would be obliged to some experienced Kolkata brother, if trusted inde and SP contacts in Kolkata can be shared. Also please share MP details with VFM Thai chicks.

I will be happy to help you people in Delhi.

Thanks.

HiJames
12-16-17, 03:05
Hi bro.

Got some huge favours from seniours while in Gurgaon.

Sent you a ping. Let me know if that helped.

Hi Kolkata friends,

I am from Delhi forum and will be visiting Kolkata soon. Would be obliged to some experienced Kolkata brother, if trusted inde and SP contacts in Kolkata can be shared. Also please share MP details with VFM Thai chicks.

Thanks.

DecentFuck
12-16-17, 17:14
I have been avidly following this forum from quite sometime and seeing the unity among the fellow mongers is a pleasure! I did not register for a long time but have been reading plenty of FRs from the last few months. In fact thanks to you folks, I got a few potential leads and also the guts to venture out alone.

Tried the Osmo Spa in Kasba (Took Ms. K) and it was absolutely a bliss. Also ventured out to the Egyptian Queen's name MP near Lake Mall though the experience wasn't that great. The girl only did Missionary and didn't even agree to give me a proper blowjob also cost me 1.5 k for the same.

Then also tried the Gariahat MP above the bank. Again a poor experience. These MPs are super greedy! The women too aren't that co-operative but then again it's a Hit or Miss when you have just began mongering. Will soon activate the Paid Subscription and will help out fellow mongers in any possible way.

Thanks for having me aboard! You guys are absolutely brilliant. BTW, I do have some potential leads in New Delhi and Noida. Do let me know if anyone needs contacts on that.

FishMooney
12-16-17, 21:08
Hello friends,

I am recently visiting the city from Delhi and wanted to explore options in Salt lake area. Looking for BBBJ / HJ and maybe FS. Where should I start looking?

Ak1912
12-16-17, 22:52
Hello Kolkata dadas,

Back to Kolkata for 3 days and would be willing to try some hot stuff at Spa.

Kindly help with some good leads with details of bird, damage and other details. Been to acropolis MP many a times and don't want to go there this time.

Would be more than happy to reciprocate with whatever I have in Kolkata and if you happen to come to Chennai and Bangalore, would gladly help.

My pm is active and do expect a good FR once I am done with the deed.

RedCarrot
12-17-17, 08:31
Hi all seniors and regulars,

May thanks for many my trip a good one.

Thanks to James, Sandy, Imice and others.

However due to time and distance, my mongering was so successful.

I managed to try one of Sonalis contacts. She has her contacts, but they are just OK.

27 yr old, well endowed and cooperative, but face close to a maid.

Anyways besides that, I got some spas which provided services.

I was far away from the city, putting up at Rajarhat which made it hard for me to commute post work.

Thanks though to everyone. Cheers and stay safe.

Vansh Raj
12-17-17, 12:25
This is an old FR. Lots has been written about her already. Definitely one of the prettiest and hottest MILF in town.

She is an ex-model. She was out of the scene for last two years after marriage. Now she is back again.

Her USP is erotic massage with hot towel and ice cubes. And bbj in shower. Boy she knows how to keep you hard for entire time.

Anyone interested can pm me.Bro,

Please share her contact details and reference my PM is active your corporation is highly appreciated from my side.

FunAtWork
12-17-17, 16:38
Hi BBW and MILF lovers.

Its yours! Very nice attitude, enjoys sex to the core and enjoys giving pleasure.

Working lady, young and Dynamic. Nearly everything on offer for a dream 4-5 hrs.

Contacts to be shared very discreetly to selected seniors. It will not be shared.

Cheers and happy Christmas!

DecentFuck
12-17-17, 19:55
Folks, got a new lead via the famous dating App (T).

The girl goes by the name Honey in Hindi or Elixir in Hindi. (M).

Had asked for 8000 initially for a full night gig but managed to negotiate and settle it for 3 k in 2 hours 2 Shots. The girl is asking for 6 k full night.

She also claims to have her own apartment in Park Street area.

The catch here though is she is asking for Rs. 1,000 as booking charge and said pay the rest after the deed.

Anyone came across it?

Please review! Saw a few pictures of her on the same app, has got amazing boobs hence would like to give it a shot. Any help would be appreciated.

Shekhar647
12-18-17, 02:21

Had asked for 8000 initially for a full night gig but managed to negotiate and settle it for 3 k in 2 hours 2 Shots. The girl is asking for 6 k full night.

The catch here though is she is asking for Rs. 1,000 as booking charge and said pay the rest after the deed.

Anyone came across it?

Please review! Saw a few pictures of her on the same app, has got amazing boobs hence would like to give it a shot. Any help would be appreciated.Any advance is a problem bro.

Shekhar647
12-18-17, 02:23
Hello friends,

I am recently visiting the city from Delhi and wanted to explore options in Salt lake area. Looking for BBBJ / HJ and maybe FS. Where should I start looking?Most spas in that area will provide services.

Shekhar647
12-18-17, 02:24
Hi Kolkata friends,

Thanks.Let me know if you still need help.

FunAtWork
12-18-17, 02:26
Bro,

In Mongering, thumb rule is absolutely no Advance. 2nd Rule. Anybody who is asking for advance, don't meet at her den, force her out to your place.

Cheers! And happy mongering.

Anyone came across it?

Please review! Saw a few pictures of her on the same app, has got amazing boobs hence would like to give it a shot. Any help would be appreciated.

RainbowGeetha
12-18-17, 05:02
Let me know if you still need help.Hi,

Reached Kolkata. Can you share MP or SP?

Thanks.

BhaskarDutta97
12-18-17, 07:13
Well, fellow Broadnet6 had given this lead long back. Hadn't read of it in a while so decided to give a try. I visited the Khidderpore parlor, and the famous MILF Jaya is still there. Tight large boobs as usual, jet black nipples the size of grapes, GFE, moderate pussy, amazing blow job. If you tease her ears long enough, will start to drip and has amazing contractions. Clean shaved, hygienic. There is one more girl, and next time it will be a 2 in 1 session. RTFF for the location and name. You can't miss it. Charges 1200 for everything. You can order beer and cigarettes, and not a time watcher at all. Good conversationist too LOL!

Mushafir
12-18-17, 07:57
Hi BBW and MILF lovers.

Its yours! Very nice attitude, enjoys sex to the core and enjoys giving pleasure.

Working lady, young and Dynamic. Nearly everything on offer for a dream 4-5 hrs.

Contacts to be shared very discreetly to selected seniors. It will not be shared.

Cheers and happy Christmas!Excellent for BBM lovers. She is full on in bed. I have personal experience with her.

DecentFuck
12-18-17, 09:32
Any advance is a problem bro.Thank you for the response brother. Will avoid her.

In general seems like when it comes to Mongering one should never pay any kind of advance no matter what!

ILoveUKGirls
12-18-17, 11:37
Hello friends,

I have made a decision to visit Sonagachi. Can anybody tell me that what is the present rates of Sonagachi at premium buildings for a night stay? Where should I get good pimps? And what is the safe time to leave Sonagachi in the morning?

Rakesh Oberoi
12-18-17, 15:09
It's great that you brought back the now-forgotten but once-cherished parlour back into the group.

This parlour has always been good to offer good services. Though they had only 2 consistent performers over the years. One being Jaya and the other most probably Pooja.

I have had Pooja a year or two back. She was very fair, decent height and had assets as much as necessary. She could have been a great indie if there was proper grooming.

So, was the other girl there Pooja?

Also, good to know rates are stil 1200.

The newbies can try this. If you K is fancy market, this is kinda opposite to that.

Well, fellow Broadnet6 had given this lead long back. Hadn't read of it in a while so decided to give a try. I visited the Khidderpore parlor, and the famous MILF Jaya is still there. Tight large boobs as usual, jet black nipples the size of grapes, GFE, moderate pussy, amazing blow job. If you tease her ears long enough, will start to drip and has amazing contractions. Clean shaved, hygienic. There is one more girl, and next time it will be a 2 in 1 session. RTFF for the location and name. You can't miss it. Charges 1200 for everything. You can order beer and cigarettes, and not a time watcher at all. Good conversationist too LOL!

Ak1912
12-18-17, 15:27
So finally went here with long hopes since I had an amazing experience here last time.

Asked for a local therapist since I was not interested in me or Thai. A middle aged short milky white lady came to me. She started with a very message and I was very happy to experience that. After 30 minutes she asked me for extras and I asked if she can give B2B. She readily agreed for it but the price quoted was 3.5 k told her that I will give 2 k but she didn't budge. Finally settled for 3 k. Once she opened her birthday suit, I was in sixth heaven. She has amazing voluptuous body with flesh at the right places. Amazing boobs and man she had an amazing clean shaved pussy with lots of flesh covering the hole. It was difficult to touch the inner pussy but it was an experience I will not forget. I managed to make her super horny and she was she now cooperating fully and pushing my finger deep in her. I was sucking her boobs to my hearts content and with fingering her pussy and she was giving me a Hi. I was not coming so easily and she had already come and was tired. After I came, she gave me a nice shower with her hands.

Damage: 1100 counter and 3 k to lady.

WIR: yes.

Ak1912
12-18-17, 15:30
Was assigned a Thai lady who was middle aged. Opted for a dry Thai massage and she gave a very nice massage. After massage she asked for extras and I asked for a BJ. She was highly reluctant to give BBJ but I somehow convinced her to do it for 1.5 k. She gave a super slurpy BBJ. Flesh was on higher side and would not want to repeat.

Damage: 1200 counter and 1500 inside.

WIR: no.

Ak1912
12-18-17, 15:35
Hi,

Super thanks to all who recommended this place.

Problems from the word go. A middle aged lady arrived and I was not at all interested to go with her. She was a maid kind. Asked for to send another therapist but they said that willl it allow choosing and who ever is in turn will come and give. I told that I will not again and the owner lady replied that it's ok if you don't come but she will only massage since it's her turn.

Had no other choice since I had already made the payment. She gave an average massage and was constantly teasing me all the time. In the end asked me for extras to which I replied no.

Would recommend people to strongly avoid this place and look for another place where the team is towards customer service.

Damage: 800.

WIR: never, my hand is better.

Ak1912
12-18-17, 15:40
Went their thinking that some fellow monger had recommended going there with Sharmistha.

Well. Sharmistha is like your house maid, you would never want to lay your hands on.

She gave a horrible massage and my body was paining after that. She was purposely putting my hands on her boobs to make me aroused but I had decided that I will not let her touch my Johnny. So I asked her to finish it fast and went for a shower.

Damage: 700 and she also asked for tips. LOL. Gave her 200 bucks.

Save your money and energy and avoid this place.

1 more day to go and look for some good economical leads from fellow dadas. Next stop is Bangur, another place in Bhatia and I empty slot. Kindly help.

MadMonkey2013
12-18-17, 16:57
Has anyone here had a session with this indie, please enlighten whether she is worth the try or not.

Monkey.

Naked Desires3
12-18-17, 17:41
Bro,

Please share her contact details and reference my PM is active your corporation is highly appreciated from my side.Hey Vansh Raj,

The girl and service looks tempting but, the original post is from Avikforu and Avikforu has only one post (this one). Of course it can always be that Avikforu is genuine but, nevertheless please be very careful. No advance. No personal info sharing. Be careful about location and your privacy. Discuss rates / shot / time / service in detail beforehand. Be careful about fake pics / switch & bait.

Best option will be to discuss and confirm with all of us here in ISG before finally going for it. This is for your safety.

I have not seen this bird before and kinda too good to be true. Who is the SP? True inde? I am not so sure.

Let us know your experience with a very detailed FR if things go well.

Yours,

Naked desires!

FunAtWork
12-18-17, 19:11
Hi all,

Have recieved many requests. Please have patience, will share her digits. Senior members will get it for sure.

Already shared with 2 persons today. Please take care and don't make her no Viral. Or else she will never attend calls and my reff will loose value.

Cheers to Mongering!

FAW.

Hi BBW and MILF lovers.

Cheers and happy Christmas!

SuneoSili
12-18-17, 19:18
Hi BBW and MILF lovers.

Cheers and happy Christmas!Can you PM me the digits of BBW? Thanks in advance.

AvikForU
12-19-17, 02:52
Search in the forum with butterfly and you will find her FR.

Her digits have been already shared with few. Will share with others in time. Don't want her nbr to get viral.

For sure her digits will not be shared with all.

Naked desires is one of them for sure.

Hey Vansh Raj,

The girl and service looks tempting but, the original post is from Avikforu and Avikforu has only one post (this one). Of course it can always be that Avikforu is genuine but, nevertheless please be very careful. No advance. No personal info sharing. Be careful about location and your privacy. Discuss rates / shot / time / service in detail beforehand. Be careful about fake pics / switch & bait.

Best option will be to discuss and confirm with all of us here in ISG before finally going for it. This is for your safety.

I have not seen this bird before and kinda too good to be true. Who is the SP? True inde? I am not so sure.

Let us know your experience with a very detailed FR if things go well.

Yours,

Naked desires!

AvikForU
12-19-17, 03:03
It appears that her Nbr became viral and she is not meeting anyone without proper reference.

Can any fellow monger who has met her introduce me with proper reference and not the reference which was used when it became viral?

The help will be rewarded with some hidden gems of the forum.

Did her last night Miss D. Pure Bliss. Juicy & tight.

Boobs- 8/10.

Looks- 8/10.

Attitude- 9/10.

Service- 8/10.

Pussy. Tight and clean..

HornyPathan
12-19-17, 05:21
Hey,

Please fwd more details as I am there this week name of the spa and it's location and the therapist name cheers HP.

So finally went here with long hopes since I had an amazing experience here last time.

Asked for a local therapist since I was not interested in me or Thai. A middle aged short milky white lady came to me. She started with a very message and I was very happy to experience that. After 30 minutes she asked me for extras and I asked if she can give B2B. She readily agreed for it but the price quoted was 3.5 k told her that I will give 2 k but she didn't budge. Finally settled for 3 k. Once she opened her birthday suit, I was in sixth heaven. She has amazing voluptuous body with flesh at the right places. Amazing boobs and man she had an amazing clean shaved pussy with lots of flesh covering the hole. It was difficult to touch the inner pussy but it was an experience I will not forget. I managed to make her super horny and she was she now cooperating fully and pushing my finger deep in her. I was sucking her boobs to my hearts content and with fingering her pussy and she was giving me a Hi. I was not coming so easily and she had already come and was tired. After I came, she gave me a nice shower with her hands.

Damage: 1100 counter and 3 k to lady.

WIR: yes.

LoveMaker16
12-19-17, 09:41
Last week visited Osmosis Spa for Thai Massage. Even though rates are same, but it seems services are degrading with time.

There used to be many Thai girls. But now only few oldies such as Luna, Joy and similar. Presumably they will also leave soon.

This time assigned someone name Katea. Her massage was ordinary, and during extra she kind of hurried, as if she has another appointment. Anyway, overall it's okay.

This brings another question.

Is there any other Thai MP / Spa at Kolkata where good massage and full services are available but at similar rate like Osmosis. (approx. 1.5 k counter + 2-2.5 k FS).

Seniors please share your inputs to help regulars like me.

Regards.

Rakesh Oberoi
12-19-17, 09:43
Hi guys,

There is an Urban body spa listed on coupon site. It is located near a pizza store on EmBypass around picnic garden entrance side.

I had once spoken to them and the indication from the reception guy that there is not much scope of extras. However, my hunch is some deal can be tracked.

But for confirmation, has anyone here tried this urban body spa yet? Any inputs will be appreciated.

FatalFuck
12-19-17, 11:36
It's great that you brought back the now-forgotten but once-cherished parlour back into the group.

This parlour has always been good to offer good services. Though they had only 2 consistent performers over the years. One being Jaya and the other most probably Pooja.

I have had Pooja a year or two back. She was very fair, decent height and had assets as much as necessary. She could have been a great indie if there was proper grooming.

So, was the other girl there Pooja?

Also, good to know rates are stil 1200.

The newbies can try this. If you K is fancy market, this is kinda opposite to that.Bro,

Clear your inbox. Not being able to send reply to your last PM.

Thanks,

FF.

TheSexGuru
12-19-17, 12:20
I was thinking of visiting the place but was two minded because of negative reports. After reading this, have decided to ignore it.

Thanks!

Hi,

Super thanks to all who recommended this place.

Problems from the word go. A middle aged lady arrived and I was not at all interested to go with her. She was a maid kind. Asked for to send another therapist but they said that willl it allow choosing and who ever is in turn will come and give. I told that I will not again and the owner lady replied that it's ok if you don't come but she will only massage since it's her turn.

Had no other choice since I had already made the payment. She gave an average massage and was constantly teasing me all the time. In the end asked me for extras to which I replied no.

Would recommend people to strongly avoid this place and look for another place where the team is towards customer service.

Damage: 800.

WIR: never, my hand is better.

MadMonkey2013
12-19-17, 14:13
[Message to Admin deleted]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

AvikForU
12-19-17, 14:16
Hi,

Just for info I and funatwork are very good friends outside this forum. The post was not attack to him but a suggestion to him.

Regarding my post is dubious or not, I don't have to prove anything to anyone. Those who have already met her know if the post is true or false.

Happy mongering!

Why are you repeatedly attacking Funatwork in your posts? All because he pointed out to another member to be careful, as your post seemed dubious?

I concur with Funatwork, AvikForU's post promoting Butterfly is most definitely an attempt to lure contacts out of unsuspecting members, deal with him at your own peril.

Naked Desires3
12-19-17, 15:10
Thanks to Madmonkey and Funatwork for pointing this out.

Please note that it was me who had posted the first alert about this.

Thanks to both of you and admin for support.

I have nothing against anyone in particular and have no personal grudge against anyone but this is not the first time and this is not an isolated example.

I am aware of posts and so-called FRs by regular / seniors who are pimps actually.

I refrain from pointing all this out because of lack of support and fear of retribution.

I am member # 4473 (Naked desires) but I cancelled my subscription due to personal attacks and lack of understanding and support. After cancellation I could not get back. I had made 42 posts and many useful posts have got deleted.

I am a senior, experienced, helpful brotherly member but now, I am just a regular member with 14 posts.

I request support and understanding from everyone and seek help to revive the dead Calcutta forum.

Genuine & friendly contributors with useful information should be respected, welcomed and supported at all times. If everyone does this. Pimps and trolls will automatically wither away.

LoveMaker16
12-19-17, 15:55
Hey guys,

I am looking for Good Thai MP / Spa other than Osmosis where counter charge and extra services are affordable. (I mean within 2-2.5 k range).

If any kind member please share information or any pointer, that will be helpful. My PM is active. Need not to mention, I will reciprocate.

Regards.

BoobsCrazy
12-19-17, 17:55
Can anyone inform me about availability of girl friendly budget hotel in kolkata for couple of hours without fear of any LE action. Preferable place would be near sealdah station, airport, new town, them Byepass etc.

Boobs maniac.

FuckyBoyy
12-19-17, 19:06
You will get professional quality massage from a extremely good looking teen age fluent in English girl from Gujarati but just no extras. But I would still suggest try it.

Hi guys,

There is an Urban body spa listed on coupon site. It is located near a pizza store on EmBypass around picnic garden entrance side.

I had once spoken to them and the indication from the reception guy that there is not much scope of extras. However, my hunch is some deal can be tracked.

But for confirmation, has anyone here tried this urban body spa yet? Any inputs will be appreciated.

Aphrodeus
12-19-17, 19:50
Hi folks,

I am a fellow monger from Bangalore visiting Kolkata next week and would need pointers for good MP experiences. Staying near Alipore area. Hows the indie scene here? My PM is active. Please message me the details, can reciprocate for anyone visiting Bangalore.

Cheers,

Aphro.

KolkataMonger
12-20-17, 02:59
Hi,

Went to SP Sonali. Was utterly disgusted. She arranged for a maid like woman. And that too she started bleeding in middle of act which remained unfinished. She was even reluctant for boob sucking. I have read so many bad reviews of the SP, but still wanted to try out first hand. And it's a disaster.

Have received some more SP names, but still not getting what I want- GFE within 4 k. Anyone can suggest, please PM or post here.

Thanks.

BoobsManiac
12-20-17, 07:38
I have been doing a girl who is one of my prized possession, at a Spa (she recently changed her earlier location) for last 1 year like almost once or twice a month. Excellent GFE. Looks cute. Horny. Recently I found her lactating with overflowing milks from her nice round white tits which I have no idea why as she is certainly not pregnant and definitely not conceived recently as I am screwing her in regular interval.

The thing is though when I suck her milk off it makes her horny like crazy and make things super fun for me too but I just wanted to know can sucking her tits in this condition cause any health hazards for me?

Any expert or Doc in this forum. Can you guys please clear my confusion?

P.S: don't bombard me with the request of contacts. As I have clearly told she is a special catch for me, whom I will share only with co mongers who has helped me before or can in future.Hello bro,

I read this post and would like to share that I too had a similar experience but not with a spa girl but with an indie. She was a Muslim girl and in a relationship with her BF. She got pregnant but was forced to undergo abortion. During meeting I found her to be lactating but she was obviously carrying her usual physique as she didn't go on to deliver a baby actually. In fact she allowed me to suck as much milk as I wanted and I thoroughly enjoyed drinking sweet milk. So in conclusion if she ever had any proper relationship outside and got pregnant then it can be the case. In my case the indie was very clean and not a regular. So I happily emptied both her milk tanks. In fact in your case as you said it's a prize catch, I don't see any harm provided she is clean and hygienic. Enjoy her milk as long as it's between the two of you and words don't spread to others.

Chahat
12-20-17, 09:30
1/ How to find hotels in Kolkata where I can take girls with no problem?Try O with couple and localite filter.

LoveMaker16
12-20-17, 11:01
Hey guys,

I am looking for Good Thai MP / Spa other than Osmosis where counter charge and extra services are affordable. (I mean within 2-2.5 k range).

If any kind member please share information or any pointer, that will be helpful. My PM is active. Need not to mention, I will reciprocate.

Regards.Thank you Mushafir, I really appreciate that.

Regards.

KingCrimson69
12-20-17, 16:34
Hi folks,

I am a fellow monger from Bangalore visiting Kolkata next week and would need pointers for good MP experiences. Staying near Alipore area. Hows the indie scene here? My PM is active. Please message me the details, can reciprocate for anyone visiting Bangalore.

Cheers,

Aphro.All you have to do is read the forum. I'm here on holiday from Bangalore too. Have visited 3 places for 4 sessions in last week. Started with the famous MT Bangur spa (great experience all in for 3. 5 k). Did Ave#$ in Lake Road (will avoid) and O Spa in Kasba. First took local Ms P as I wanted a juicy young bong but turned out to be a MILF. Next visit a Thai dynamite Ms nonAaah. What a blizzard of an experience. Got her mojo working with a DAY and man did she reciprocate. Suspect will allow anal. 1.4 plus 2 k (which is what the Bangalore Thais expect for a HJ).

ChinChinChoo
12-21-17, 02:40
Hi buddy,

I have a fascination for lactating women and your post has really given me some hope.

I am an old guy and have been to most spas around town, so any info on spas I would be glad to give, although.

You might have seen most of them.

The rebirth spa in golf green was a good experience and its not a hit and miss becasue everything happens with the owners knowledge.

I do hope you will share the lactating girl's contact before she runs out of milk.

Thanks.

Picassown
12-21-17, 03:42
Hi,

Went to SP Sonali. Was utterly disgusted. She arranged for a maid like woman. And that too she started bleeding in middle of act which remained unfinished. She was even reluctant for boob sucking. I have read so many bad reviews of the SP, but still wanted to try out first hand. And it's a disaster.

Have received some more SP names, but still not getting what I want- GFE within 4 k. Anyone can suggest, please PM or post here.

Thanks.Visiting Sonali is becoming a mixed experience, off late hes lineup standards have gone down.

LoveMaker16
12-21-17, 09:51
All you have to do is read the forum. I'm here on holiday from Bangalore too. Have visited 3 places for 4 sessions in last week. Started with the famous MT Bangur spa (great experience all in for 3. 5 k). Did Ave#$ in Lake Road (will avoid) and O Spa in Kasba. First took local Ms P as I wanted a juicy young bong but turned out to be a MILF. Next visit a Thai dynamite Ms nonAaah. What a blizzard of an experience. Got her mojo working with a DAY and man did she reciprocate. Suspect will allow anal. 1.4 plus 2 k (which is what the Bangalore Thais expect for a HJ).How is Ms nonAaah pronounced? If you please break the syllables and mention, that will be great.

Regards.

DecentFuck
12-21-17, 10:33
Hello people!

Has anyone of you used the service by O Rooms?

Are they safe? Getting some extremely good options. Another application I tried was S Uncle. Are both of them worth using?

I'm a little skeptic about safety.

Naked Desires3
12-21-17, 10:42
Hey friends!

I am returning back to my hometown Kolkata after several months. Its biting cold here in north India! Is Kolkata chilly like last year?

Are there any good MPs / SPs with room heater? Last year thai spa in M square had chilled me to the bone!

Never went to SG in chilly winters. Do any of the girls at 12 no. / prembandhan / rupashree / night lovers have room heater?

Please help with useful inputs.

Asking again. Is there any source of advanced protection condoms / gear in Kolkata? Eg. Scrotector or uniq condoms or scroguard? Any other condom brand with a flap / extended flange at the base or covering the balls?

A shop selling genuine foreign condom brands can be a good source for such enquires.

Take care,

Your Naked Desires!

FunAtWork
12-21-17, 12:17
This is Miss S, former model, Surely 35+, good GFE material for those who are not Boobs maniac.

Very soft body, as soft as butter and very very wet pussy.

A on a little costly side, 15 k for night.

Seniors who would want her, let me know in PM with your name with which you would contact her. Would expect some reff also of.

Similar manner.

Also, please don't expect that I would share the no to all of you at the same time. Would share max to 2 persons per week. I don't want to.

Get her no viral.

Any person taking ISG name, telling ISG ID as reff, will be dealt with very seriously.

Time and again this is happening. And we are being embarrassed.

Cheers to mongering!

Bice711
12-21-17, 13:04
All you have to do is read the forum. I'm here on holiday from Bangalore too. Have visited 3 places for 4 sessions in last week. Started with the famous MT Bangur spa (great experience all in for 3. 5 k). Did Ave#$ in Lake Road (will avoid) and O Spa in Kasba. First took local Ms P as I wanted a juicy young bong but turned out to be a MILF. Next visit a Thai dynamite Ms nonAaah. What a blizzard of an experience. Got her mojo working with a DAY and man did she reciprocate. Suspect will allow anal. 1.4 plus 2 k (which is what the Bangalore Thais expect for a HJ).Dear KingCrimson69 bro.

Thanks for the lead. I know about Bangur, Lake Road and Osmosis. Kindly enlighten about Thai dynamite Ms Nonaah. Where one can find her name or location of spa will help a great deal. If you wish you can pm me.

Bice.

Fuckmiester2
12-21-17, 14:49
I used to be regular at spas some time but nowadays I barely go there simply because the rates are exorbitantly high, massage quality has gone down and young masseuse are no longer available unless you are ready to shell out a handsome amount.

However, the need for a quality massage made me give spas another chance.

I had made my mind not to bother about extras and just enjoy the massage.

Checked up nearbuy and finalized Orchid Thai spa at lansdowne.

Called them and fixed and appointment.

On reaching I was allotted a thai chick named Lita.

She must be in her late 20's.

She's a tall chick with decent amount of meat at the right places and reasonably beautiful (at least for Thai standards).

I wanted to eat her now, that's it, gorgeous voluptuous woman, that's my kinda stuff.

Massage quality was average, nothing special.

No chit chat in between.

Towards the end she raise the question of extras and quoted 5 k for FS and 3 k for b2 be.

I bargained down to 2.5 k for B2B and man o man that was some B2B.

DFK, fingering and what not.

She teased my dick with her vagina and boom it exploded like a volcano.

I returned a satisfied man.

Damage 999+2500.

Hitting the right chick at a spa is a matter of pure luck, I have been allotted ridiculously gorgeous chicks who barely show any interest during extras and I have been allotted average looking chicks who have performed superbly.

I only stress on one thing and that is thai chick simply because they give superb massages.

No point asking for leads in the open forum or pinging every other senior member, open your app and explore.

Its true that the forum members have benefited by some star performers who are repeatedly mentioned here, but then I don't think its worth the load we take in garnering those names.

As for SG, you don't need pimp numbers, just go in front of prem Bandhan (refer john's map available in this forum) and ask the pimps roaming there to call in your desired pimp.

Its far more chilled out than you can imagine.

They would gladly do it for you.

Asking for sg chicks is pointless because its a matter of personal connection I. E. How well you and the girl can connect to each other.

Go by your gut feeling and not just by looks.

Sp and indi market in kolkata is trash with their super high rates and average looking chicks.

Hope this post helps resolves many confusions among fellow mongers.

Cheers.

Naked Desires3
12-21-17, 17:29
I have tried all my Syndicate Bank & UBI debit cards. I can do online shopping on flipkart etc but not able to help. Please help me pay subscription. I can pay through paytm or neft bank transfer. Please help. I have some great pics to share with contact details.You may also purchase ISG Subscription via US Mail using cash (Dollars or Euros). It's easy, fast and completely anonymous. Just visit the Subscription link.

Get on PM. I need to get that flavours of India SP number from you. I will be activating my PM very soon.

NewRajesh
12-21-17, 19:39
Thanks in advance to all the seniors who were very helpful.

But,

The initial struggle of all the mongers is with me now, want to spend money but still there is some doubt in the mind, that's why asked seniors about indie's seems though it is non existent in Kolkata.

So want to get some tips, or guidance, SG together with a senior is fine I will accompany him, MMF with senior (sharing the charges) is also fine by me, just need a ladder to climb on with this initial struggle.

Regards,

Thanks seniors.

Rajesh.

CucumberGuy
12-22-17, 03:14
Guys.

Please suggest some hotel in the range of 3-5 k in kolkata preferably in Park Street or nearby area. Would be there in the first week of next month to meet my GF there and we need to be little naughty throughout the day. My PM is active if you want to drop the message.

Sandy31
12-22-17, 11:35
You can stay at samilton GF hotel sarat bose road and in your budget.

Guys.

Please suggest some hotel in the range of 3-5 k in kolkata preferably in Park Street or nearby area. Would be there in the first week of next month to meet my GF there and we need to be little naughty throughout the day. My PM is active if you want to drop the message.

Naked Desires3
12-22-17, 14:32
Thanks in advance to all the seniors who were very helpful.

But,

The initial struggle of all the mongers is with me now, want to spend money but still there is some doubt in the mind, that's why asked seniors about indie's seems though it is non existent in Kolkata.

So want to get some tips, or guidance, SG together with a senior is fine I will accompany him, MMF with senior (sharing the charges) is also fine by me, just need a ladder to climb on with this initial struggle.

Regards,

Thanks seniors.

Rajesh.MMF / voyeurism / exhibitionism / naked dance is close to my heart!

I am always happy to help others and will be delighted to help if the subject is close to my heart! Experience and contacts have no limit but, I guess that with more than 15 years of experience with girls. I can be called a senior!

Rest you may read my old posts under the present username and member #4473.

However, I err on the side of caution and will suggest that you do the same.

1) I agree for joint mongering only after I am very sure about the person joining me. Its best to go solo and keep your secrets with you. If you are looking for a monger friend. Verify the person first. Make sure about the chemistry and compatibility between both of you. Check if he is trustworthy. Double check and confirm that he is not a pimp or acting as some girl's agent. Make sure both of you have common tastes and budget. Clarify the financials beforehand. Not all girls do MMF. Please note. Pimps may lie about MMF. Please note. MMF is not always at same price. Girls / pimp may demand extra for the extra dick in scene! With my MMF experience I can say that all girls are not comfortable with MMF.

2) I don't do indes or visit homes of unknown girls for safety reasons. For me it is trusted SPs offering upper class girls in star locations incall or mid range SPs in safe location incall for MMF (upper class generally does not do MMF) or a spa. For naked dance SG is the only option. Yet to try MMF in SG.

3) you don't need to ask for help or waste your money. Go solo. There are enough tips in this forum about SG and many other spas and MPs with enough hints. Just search.

4) as far as you are concerned. You ISG presence is not even 1 month old. Very few posts. I hardly know anything about you. No subscription either. So, I could not offer myself to you. Otherwise. I am always on the lookout for like minded (must be verified, compatible and safe) mongers interested in MMF / voyeurism / exhibitionism / naked dance. Moreover, I saw your old posts. You seem to have budget issues and are into HWs. I am not into HWs and prefer 19-25 curvy busty girls. In SG I will only be interested in premium buildings. So, its not going to work out with you.

5) you need to activate your subscription and be on PM to get help. My old subscription got cancelled. Going through some personal and financial issues. But, I am eager to activate PM and re-start mongering as soon as possible. However, you will not need me. There are many others who will surely help you in your budget range.

Meetmypussy, Newrajesh and anyone else having subscription related issues:

1) if you cannot / do not wish to use your credit card online. You can subscribe using cash. Check the subscription link for details.

2) you can use your credit or debit card to get a virtual temporary one-time credit card. Like netsafe of HDFC bank. Other banks also offer this facility. It is safe for use on the net and expires soon after one use. Create a card with just adequate funds for ISG subscription. This will be an extra layer of anonymity and safety for those who are too paranoid.

(meetmypussy. Please note. Use your debit card and subscribe as explained above).

Joker101
12-22-17, 16:35
Visited this spa off them Byepass yesterday near Garia connector. If anyone has read any of the recent FRs recently they know which one I'm talking about. Genuinely wanted a good massage due to intense body pain over the past one week. The place seems to be really shady with extras but here's the thing. No Extras. Was told this explicitly by the lady on asking upfront at the end of the massage.

The quality of massage is fantastic and I want to go back again. Maybe I didn't try properly but seems to be the case with every other person on the forum so far.

Massage: 9+.

WIR. Yes. Definitely.

Damage - 1 k.

Aphrodeus
12-22-17, 19:10
Thanks King! Yes, I did RTF and have made my list.

Waiting for the Cal experience to unfold and share with the fellow mongers. Bangalore Thais are a greedy lot, have never paid them 2 k for HJ and just laugh off.

All you have to do is read the forum. I'm here on holiday from Bangalore too. Have visited 3 places for 4 sessions in last week. Started with the famous MT Bangur spa (great experience all in for 3. 5 k). Did Ave#$ in Lake Road (will avoid) and O Spa in Kasba. First took local Ms P as I wanted a juicy young bong but turned out to be a MILF. Next visit a Thai dynamite Ms nonAaah. What a blizzard of an experience. Got her mojo working with a DAY and man did she reciprocate. Suspect will allow anal. 1.4 plus 2 k (which is what the Bangalore Thais expect for a HJ).

Shayan2016
12-23-17, 05:57
Visit oriental spa in saltlake and take dry msg. Its so good. No extra.

Visited this spa off them Byepass yesterday near Garia connector. If anyone has read any of the recent FRs recently they know which one I'm talking about. Genuinely wanted a good massage due to intense body pain over the past one week. The place seems to be really shady with extras but here's the thing. No Extras. Was told this explicitly by the lady on asking upfront at the end of the massage.

The quality of massage is fantastic and I want to go back again. Maybe I didn't try properly but seems to be the case with every other person on the forum so far.

Massage: 9+.

WIR. Yes. Definitely.

Damage - 1 k.

TrueAdult
12-23-17, 09:42
Hello all members,

Am in Kolkata till 1st week of Jan, would appreciate some pointers on GFE Inde providers or trustworthy SPs. Unfortunately, I don't stay in India so can't reciprocate with contacts from other cities but if someone needs leads in the US (especially the west coast), will definitely help out!

I would be indebted to any members who provide some pointers. My PM is active!

TrueAdult
12-23-17, 09:56
Called SP and was called to flavours of India. Nice hotel. Excellent room. 26 yrs 5'8" Started with massage though very little was done. Undressed her and myself and she started the DFK and started with liking allover my body. Boobs 36 D hard, sucked with pleasure. Ended in doggy though started in missi. Overall great pleasure 5 k for 2 shots. All girls were high profile ones, English speaking mostly Punjabi.Please share details, PM active.

TrueAdult
12-23-17, 10:07
A little tired but not satisfied from the first fuck session reached SP A's location. I went inside and was instantly happy seeing the girl. She was as fair and pretty as in the image. I was late and she was waiting for me for over an hour, still she gave me a warm and welcoming smile. I paid the SP and she tried to close the door after he left but it was jammed and was very difficult to close, I offered to help but she applied a lot of strength and finally was able to do it and locked the door. She was happy and lifted her hands in joy, she was so kiddish. I loved the attitude.

We chatted for sometime while songs were playing on the TV. I teased her about some Hollywood actors she liked, she was angry in a cute way. She pushed me on the bed and started kissing me, I reciprocated. She had tasty lips, I devoured them while feeling her ass and boobs over her clothes. She shed her clothes and so did I. She had small boobs just as much as I like. I played with them and sucked on those perky nipples. I got horny and bit on her nipples hard at which point she pleaded not to mark her in any way as she is meeting her BF later. She didn't stop me though. Then I began rubbing her clit still nibbling on her boobs. I inserted a finger inside her warm tight pussy but she stopped me saying fingering hurts her. So I kept rubbing her clit and her pussy was dripping wet. All this time, she was constantly stroking my manhood with varying pace. She moved onto my dick and cleaned it with a paper napkin. I asked her for CBJ and she said she prefers that. The condom was on (I brought a flavored one) and she sucked on my dong like no tomorrow. She gave a wonderful BJ with intermittent ball licking. I loved how she took care of the tip. I asked her to lay flat on the bed and entered her in missionary slowly and then increased the pace. She moaned and her facial expression changed every time I pounded hard and went deep which I enjoyed a lot..Hello Rohit,

Just reading your post made me super horny, nice writing skills! Please share some details, PM active.

Arobtihor
12-23-17, 18:27
This is around 3 weeks old FR.

Tried this bird from SP A. Looks good in pics but was ok looking in person. Went there and choose her as she was better than the rest.

No DFK. No BBBJ. CBJ only for short time. No doggy only mis. Some nakras,

It was a mechanical experience plus she asked for tips.

Was pissed with SP A and made him known.

Damage 3 k 1 shot.

TrueAdult
12-23-17, 19:54
Got this contact from a friend. Has anyone tried this bird. Quoting 4 k / st. Any feedback would be greatly helpful.Did you try her? Any feedback? Leads would be appreciated via PM!

Shekhar647
12-24-17, 09:08
This is around 3 weeks old FR.

Tried this bird from SP A. Looks good in pics but was ok looking in person. Went there and choose her as she was better than the rest.

No DFK. No BBBJ. CBJ only for short time. No doggy only mis. Some nakras,

It was a mechanical experience plus she asked for tips.

Was pissed with SP A and made him known.

Damage 3 k 1 shot.Yes. She is in north Kolkata- not worth it.

BigWorld
12-24-17, 09:19
All you have to do is read the forum. I'm here on holiday from Bangalore too. Have visited 3 places for 4 sessions in last week. Started with the famous MT Bangur spa (great experience all in for 3. 5 k). Did Ave#$ in Lake Road (will avoid) and O Spa in Kasba. First took local Ms P as I wanted a juicy young bong but turned out to be a MILF. Next visit a Thai dynamite Ms nonAaah. What a blizzard of an experience. Got her mojo working with a DAY and man did she reciprocate. Suspect will allow anal. 1.4 plus 2 k (which is what the Bangalore Thais expect for a HJ).MT Bangur. Did they reduce the price to 3.5 K?

Nowadays How is the service? Looking for details? Any new girls there?

Vectus
12-24-17, 12:28
I was in Kolkata on 21 and 22nd.

Two things which make Kolkata the city of joy is SG and Mitra cafe. The combo makes great fun food and joy. Building 12 and Menaka bari offer great choice for 3. 2 K dance and FS. Bongs in 10 are in range of 2. 7 K. I had three trips in two days. SG is safe if we follow the rules. Thanks hiJames for his pointers. SG rocks man!

Picassown
12-24-17, 20:23
MT Bangur. Did they reduce the price to 3.5 K?

Nowadays How is the service? Looking for details? Any new girls there?Visited MT after almost one year. Among the old familiar names only Mohua, was there. Piyali, Rashmi, Preeti have all moved on.

Opted for Mohua for old times sake, asked her to make it a double package. So she brought in Varsha a petite 20 something decent looker. The two of them gave a solid performance, full of DFK, BBJ, Rimming, shower fun, sandwich massage, lesbian action the works. Banged both of them.

Best part of Mohua is that she is Horny, I easily made her squirt and moan. Varsha played the role of a newbie sub, at one time both of us were working on her and made her squirm and squeal. Varsha has a very tight pussy which was covered with pubic hair, this somehow made it an experience the of an innocent being initiated by an experienced courtesan.

Total VFM.

The package deal is 7 K all inclusive.

For a single girl the damages are 3.5 Plus 1 k.

WIR: Most probably.

Naked Desires3
12-24-17, 22:17
Urgent help required. SG connoisseurs please reply ASAP.

I have managed to convince my close friend to try MMF group sex at SG. It is now a prestige issue for me. I want him to enjoy maximum.

I do have my shortlist of girls but, need inputs from fellow SG connoisseurs.

Please reply ASAP.

My requirements:

* only great GFE sex. Dance not required. If she is also a great dancer. You can mention but, dance is not important.

* girl age between 19 to 24 years. Above 25 years will not do. Very fair. Don't like dusky or wheaty ones. Anyone with large beautiful and expressive eyes? Slim but not reed thin. Meaty and curvy required. Stunning beauty. Busty. Lemon size boobs do not turn me on. Breast shape, size and firmness should be eye candy! Overall- 8/10 and upwards in body and beauty.

* very nice and friendly behavior. Not talking on mobile all time. Agrees to keep lights on. No nakhra at all. Full GFE.

* will consent to MMF group sex in a 2 or 3 hour session.

We won't do anal. Soft and gentle. No force. Only 1 dick will be provided at a time! Only soft loving classic sex with long foreplay. Chick must be comfortable with MMF and allow 2 guys in room for full 2 hours for total payment of 2 hours only. No attitude. There should be no demand to pay double / extra after 2 hours because of 2 guys in room.

* must be very willing to do DFK and long wet BBBJ or CBJ. Allows DATY. Clean odorless pussy. Whole body kissing and licking. Covered fuck. Long loving foreplay. All must be very GFE. No nakhra at all. No anal required. I am aware that many SG girls refuse to do DFK and don't allow BBBJ or CBJ. And here I want GFE quality foreplay and no-holds-barred MMF fuck. So, I am worried about a potential KLPD. I need expert recommendations for 9/10 performance.

* does not force herself on you against your wishes! Co-operative and soft girlfriend type. Not wild & aggressive tigress type who can tear clothes and forcefully 'do' us! I hope you understand!

* only premium buildings. I enter safely from tramline side. Prefer - 12 no, prembandhan, night lover and buildings in the PB and 12 no. Area. Please do not suggest anything from the other side of SG. I mean do not suggest buildings like 10 no. , naya dus etc.

* if anyone has hairy pussy. Please let me know. I like to see curvy beauties with hairy pussies and firm breasts. But, this is not always available and not compulsory.

* as I said before. Dance is not important. Top performance wanted. However, if the selected bird is also a great dancer. Please point out. In dance I prefer sensuous dance. Soft & slow old Hindi songs / mujra. Anyone ready to be full naked from first song and with lights on? Please do mention.

I am immediately activating my PM within minutes.

Please reply privately and share these gems through PM only!

Old friends! Please welcome me back with pinpointed info. I know I am asking for the moon but, what are old friends for?

Dear are and P. Please remember all the dirty voyeurism / exhibitionism MMF fun that we had / the exotic model we ate together in P's hotel room! Wow! What pussy memories! Please for wet pussy sake please bail me out today! I need to make my friend a shameless monger in his first MMF!

I have shortlisted a few girls but, please do not be influenced by my list. I want expert help from monger brothers.

= Payal, Priti. Puja, Tanushree, Nisha, Trisha. 12 no.

= all in prembandhan top floor.

Feel free to veto my suggestions and recommend only the very best girls. Mention building and floor clearly. Mention rates please.

Will the particular girl be available at 3 or 4 pm? That would have been best and most suitable for me. Or else I will be compelled to make it 6 pm. Please help with input.

Let me know how you want me to reciprocate! I will try to honor your request.

Shamelessly,

Your own naked desires!

Dick1107
12-25-17, 04:04
Please share details, PM active.Please share details. I never have Punjabi beauties. Very eager to have them.

Thankful to you for sharing details.

PM active.

Dick1107
12-25-17, 04:09
At this forum there is no reports Uttarpara konnagar serampur.

Is there are no Inde. Or FS (spa) available.

Please share.

PM active.

Vivshah
12-25-17, 10:13
Got this contact from a friend. Has anyone tried this bird. Quoting 4 k / st. Any feedback would be greatly helpful.Hey buddy,

I am very new to this forum and wish you senior's co-op. Can you help me out with ref / contact of this bird?

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Andy7
12-25-17, 10:51
Guys,

I'm sure there have been many new finds but not enough FRs on SG nowadays.

Can you guys please PM me places below 1 k in SG, similar to JD.

Thanks.

Aarush
12-25-17, 16:36
Can anybody inbox me inputs of lactating babe? I haven't tried it yet, would be thankful if anyone of you could share.

Lachhipur Wala
12-25-17, 17:23
At this forum there is no reports Uttarpara konnagar serampur.

Is there are no Inde. Or FS (spa) available.

Please share.

PM active.Right issue you pointed out! All friends are requested to send reports of suburbs.

ILoveUKGirls
12-25-17, 19:48
Hi mates,

Could you please tell me what is the present rate at Sonagachi at premium buildings for a full night? I am new to this forum. I have been reading old posts since last week. I have gotten a map of Sonagachi which was posted by john on this forum. I know that map will help me to go there. I have decided to stay at night. Please tell me the current rates.

Naked Desires3
12-25-17, 23:56
Hello senior friends!

1. I have used the services of netai and lakhan at SG and found them to be clueless. They cannot understand exact requirements. A few months back Nisha at 12 no. Had behaved really badly and netai just heard and said nothing. Difficult to make these dumbos understand BBBJ, DATY and DFK! Really funny!

Please suggest sharp brained pimps who can deliver exact requirements and can control the birds.

I am only interested in 12 no, PB and other premium buildings in that part of SG. I enter through tramline and don't go to john's map marked danger area or towards 10 no. Building.

How is sanjay and sajan? Are they sharp? Are they specific pimps for the buildings I want?

Mukhia ji is not specific to 12 no. And PB side. Correct me if I am wrong about mukhiaji.

How about santosh?

Which pimp offers pick-up-and-drop and can deliver according to exact body / service requirements? I and my friends will ask for MMF / BBBJ / DFK / DATY. So expert pimp needed.

I have contacts of Sanjay, Sajan and Netai only. If you are recommending someone else. Please PM the digits and reference.

2. I need recommendations for SPs / MPs who can offer MMF group sex in very safe and hygienic places.

No switch-and-bait. Genuine pics or great onsite selection.

Girl must be between 19 to 25 and 8/10 beauty / body. GFE level 9/10 co-operation with MMF. Anal is not required. We prefer to go by hours and not shots and SP should not knock and disturb in between. Please recommend very co-operative SPs with contact and reference.

3. I have lost a few high end SP digits. Can anyone help?

Several years back there were some ladies pimping inside a star hotel (which was freely advertised in the papers) and also offered in flats nearby the star hotel. Used to frequently change numbers too. Quality was very fresh and upper class corporate office staff, models, foreigners etc. Any clue about their present digits, service quality etc?

Then there were 2 young guys providing good high quality stuff in a prominent highrise building.

Then there was a middle aged guy mr. A providing models in a star hotel opposite a temple. His assistant was a young lad A. Or are. Cannot remember exact. This mr. A was a man of his word. 2 hours meant full 2 hours and no knock on the door in between. Quality was high. Struggling models and foreigners. Genuine pics and rates. Any clue about his present digits, services and locations?

My PM is active. Let me know how do you expect me to reciprocate.

Your own naked desires!

Lachhipur Wala
12-26-17, 02:59
Dear, you pmed same to me. Your fantasies are hard to be fulfilled in sg, specially in premium baris. Sg is old fashoned customary rld. So do not hope for such kinks.

MadAssManiac
12-26-17, 07:31
Hi guys,

Can anyone please suggest me so nice spa's wherein the services and good and the therapist look good.

All my collections seems to be travelling. Need your help ASAP.

Madaass.

Dhruvninea
12-26-17, 09:32
Hi mates,

Could you please tell me what is the present rate at Sonagachi at premium buildings for a full night? I am new to this forum. I have been reading old posts since last week. I have gotten a map of Sonagachi which was posted by john on this forum. I know that map will help me to go there. I have decided to stay at night. Please tell me the current rates.Hi,

Just note that 65% of gals in premium buildings ask for 4200 or 5300 these days for an hour. So my assumption is night rate will not be less than 25 k. Also I woud like to inform that night stay does not starts before 1:00 am and you will be kicked out after 6-7 morning.

Cheers.

Dhruv.

ThereForYou
12-26-17, 10:49
Went to this famous Bangur spa today, and what I heard inside thought its a must sharing info to all members over here.

Reshmi has left MT, she has married neither a man nor a woman. Shock news to me and hope to others also.

Went with Sumi good overall experience charges same at 4500.