PDA

View Full Version : Calcutta

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119

Shekhar647
12-26-17, 11:18
Hi,

Just note that 65% of gals in premium buildings ask for 4200 or 5300 these days for an hour. So my assumption is night rate will not be less than 25 k. Also I woud like to inform that night stay does not starts before 1:00 am and you will be kicked out after 6-7 morning.

Cheers.

Dhruv.I agree. Forget the rates. It is not worth the full night. Try different birds.

Kkarunkk
12-26-17, 12:13
Hello friends,

I am from Pune Forum.

I am visiting Kolkata during the first week of Jan 2018. Wil be staying and the Salt-lakke / Rajarhat area. Can you suggest a decent spa with extras please?

Yes you can send me a Private Message.

Thanks in advance.

FreeHooker
12-26-17, 13:54
From Gariahat to Baghajatin to Garia. I have plenty of contacts. Willing to share against a non professional beauty.

===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

RahulRaj13
12-26-17, 16:25
Hello Senior members,

I am new to Kolkata, got a few contacts which I could share in return for contact of good MILF profiles contact. I am mostly into busty women which are wild and could make the bells ring.

Please share good contacts of such MILF if you have any, will reciprocate with the ones which I have.

Thanks in advance.

Raj.

Naked Desires3
12-26-17, 18:20
LOL! This made my day and I am still laughing. Even my GF is laughing.

What is the problem with that? I am looking for that exact thing. My kinkiest fantasy is getting "raped" by beautiful women.

Well, I am new here, but even I realize, this type of long list of requirements are very hard, if not impossible to find by asking here. You need to at least relax the age. Seriously, what's age have got to do with this if she is 20+ ?

I am afraid you probably have to manually search the whole SG for this.Dear Champak!

Thanks to you and your GF for hilarious reciprocation and appreciation!

ISG is a community of people with like minded desires. We share and care! Some join for group fun also. So nothing is impossible. You should activate your PM for better communication.

BTW. I had mentioned the age between 19 to 24 years. Above 20 is very fine. But below 25. I don't prefer HWs or older much used material!

Shamelessness is wonderful. More the better! But, I like long wet slow foreplay. Co-operative GFE. Don't like wham! Bam! Thank you mam! Or wild aggressive rough sex. Our individual tastes vary. But, finally, sex is beautiful and enchanting. That is why we are here!

Do share your gems with others!

Aham Sharma
12-26-17, 19:01
Went at evening time. Down the road walking while watching their assets. Two boudis approached called me "[Non-English text deleted by Admin]" with a smile, rejected them (so basically I was starring at their boobs excitedly, that's why) . Moved few distance forward one boudi was sitting in stool, seeing me stood up and said "[Non-English text deleted by Admin]" , rejected her cause she was 1/10 in rating and also aged. Went few steps forward and took the turn, walking down there a boudi seeing me said "[Non-English text deleted by Admin]" (at first I was avoiding her cause she kind black and medium fat) . Then stopped;.

She approached me and said "[Non-English text deleted by Admin]"

Me. Ki?

She. Naked [Non-English text deleted by Admin]. (Yup she was trying to convince me anyhow, thought of rejecting her also but then I also love to boom boom with BBW also. So finally took her).

Went to room with her, as she said got fully Naked. I love pressing the underthighs and butt and then fucked her in missionary while pressing her boobs very hard. Ok somehow enjoyed.

Rating:

Face- 5 /10.

Boobs- 6/10.

Butt- 6/10.

Pussy. What can you expect from.

Amount - 250.

WIR. No.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

ThikHoney
12-27-17, 05:06
It's great that you brought back the now-forgotten but once-cherished parlour back into the group.

This parlour has always been good to offer good services. Though they had only 2 consistent performers over the years. One being Jaya and the other most probably Pooja.

I have had Pooja a year or two back. She was very fair, decent height and had assets as much as necessary. She could have been a great indie if there was proper grooming.

So, was the other girl there Pooja?

Also, good to know rates are stil 1200.

The newbies can try this. If you K is fancy market, this is kinda opposite to that.Hi Seniors,

I search more than 200 FR for MP in Khidirpore which I read years back recently seeing this FR could not resist kindly give some idea how to find Khidirpore MP previously someone told gent beauty parlour written put some lite. Want your help for location.

ThikHoney
12-27-17, 05:12
Hi seniors,

I got great rimming in KD and MT kindly help apart from these where can get good rimming in affordable price. Kindly give some lite.

Saurav1902
12-27-17, 11:49
Has anyone here had a session with this indie, please enlighten whether she is worth the try or not.

Monkey.New here. Would you be able to share the details and contact numbers so that I can visit.

Greetings,

1. Buy a subscription.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

ChodonRaj
12-27-17, 13:39
I was having a bothering neck and shoulder pain. So decided to avail some "real" massage. The prime plaza is running a offer in NB.

Bought a voucher thinking since it is a star hotel the chance of getting any extra would be minimum and will get a full attention to massage.

Went there with appointment and I was fully satisfied with the result. Very professional massage. Only two therapist. I was allotted a Bhutanese one. Not young and not a looker but knows her job. No hints of any extra and I didn't asked for any. Enjoyed a full one hour massage after a long time.

The room, the quality of massage, the shower is well worth spending if you want only massage.

Fuckmiester2
12-27-17, 16:12
I was having a bothering neck and shoulder pain. So decided to avail some "real" massage. The prime plaza is running a offer in NB.

Bought a voucher thinking since it is a star hotel the chance of getting any extra would be minimum and will get a full attention to massage.

Went there with appointment and I was fully satisfied with the result. Very professional massage. Only two therapist. I was allotted a Bhutanese one. Not young and not a looker but knows her job. No hints of any extra and I didn't asked for any. Enjoyed a full one hour massage after a long time.

The room, the quality of massage, the shower is well worth spending if you want only massage.Good FR man.

One thing that is lacking in this forum is the reviews of good massages.

I know this is not a massage review forum, but at times we can also use a good massage without being bothered for extras.

The various thai chicks in practically all the spas focus less on massage and more on extras, something that I don't like.

There are times when you just want to lay down, relax and enjoy a guilt free massage.

Would definitely try this spa and would encourage fellow mongers to share more reviews on places where we can get quality massages, extras are ok but still the massage quality should not be hampered.

Cheers.

Fuckmiester2
12-27-17, 17:24
This is a few weeks old FR.

Needed a good massage and hence decided to head to this spa.

This is the most popular spa in the coupon app and I thought that it must be good.

Reached the place and was allotted a NE therapist.

They have only NE therapists.

The place is small, I guess just two or three rooms.

The rooms are well decorated and well maintained.

Massage started and the massage was below average.

No chit chats, no hints of extras (not that I went in for extras).

There is a certain technique for massage and it was obvious that she didn't know ant of it.

She was using her thumb more often than should be used resulting in pain rather than comfort.

Extras denied with a straight face.

Massage 4/10.

Room and ambience 9/10 (perfumed room).

Cheers.

HiJames
12-27-17, 20:42
Any one help me with the spa near eight no tank in Salt lake. There are 2 Spas bang opposite to one another, has been here for last 2 years. Seen lots of visitors too in both of them.

Any pointers on Messauers will be helpful.

HiJames
12-27-17, 20:52
Hi all,

After reading someone saying that they need some quality massage in spa with "No extra", then you can try this spa near city center 1 on the way towards FD block.

I have been to this place sometime back with extra in back of my mind.

But to my dismay there was no Extras.

Yet came out happy as I was fully soaked in oil before the shower. The message technique was genuie.

I got gulab in eng. She used to work in Axis Mall for time and then she switched from there.

Massage 9/10.

HiJames
12-27-17, 21:20
Salt Lake spas are over hipped on prices in terms of extras.

PNB spa is one of them.

B2B 3.5 k.

Full 4 k.

Even HJ 2 k.

! I am shocked.

The massasuer was a bong. Fair bulky with baby.

Was in the spa for 2 weeks.

Massage is just ok types with 3/10, I hope you understand.

Jonny was adamant hence paid 3.5 k after good negotiation.

Missi, doggie and BBJ is all on offer.

Yet 3.5 k + 2.7 (counter) is way out of budget without smoke.

Its better to visit an indi in that price for 2 pops.

HiJames
12-27-17, 21:26
Though of putting this in the FR but got swayed away with the information that's up here.

Before you visit a spa do ask 2 questions.

1. are you going into this spa only for a massage?

2. what all extras are you willing to do?

If you answer to first question is Yes then ask at the reception to provide you the best masseur who knows the technique.

And if you are there only for the extras ask the girl straight away with all the specs on the first instance you can talk in private even before the message had started (if you can't do it at the reception).

Though I am of the 3rd type who generally asks at the reception specially in Bangur and its branch in Kakurgachi. Don't ask for any number of the Bangur spa girl though I have most of their numbers yet have not tried any one outside.

This has got its own flavor as you can spend most of your quality time teasing the girl constantly. Make her wet with some dirty talks and general touching some private parts early in the message (disobeying the T&see of the spa) as I know she will in the massage table with me soon. This will generally help as you might fulfill one of your fantasies.

She is not your GF, and in 1 HR I don't expect GFE as well.

She can even share her number and will be willing to meet you outside before you leave.

Let us know if this helps. And give me thumb if you like it.

HiJames
12-27-17, 22:04
A new yet old MP in Topsia.

Been there during the beginning of the 2017 in between note bandhi to shred off my 500 notes which they were accepting. LOL.

Pointing out the map. This place is conjested. They are open for everything.

The front entrance looks like a saloon. The sp took me inside and then up the stairs on the first floor.

Showed me 8 -10 girls in the lineup.

First time took a behari.

Short dusky with heavy makeup.

Massage: 4/10.

BBJ: 5/10.

Anal: No.

B2B: 7/10.

Pussy: 7/10.

Eagerness / behaviour: 8/10.

Clealiness of the coupe (very small place. Almost no space to stand, just got a fucking bench to fuck): 3/10.

Second time took a bong.

Dusky, nice sized melons.

Extremely cooparative.

Allowed 2 pops with just 1 k extra.

Massage: 0/10 (was straight in to the deed).

BBJ: 5/10.

Anal: was willing but not needed.

Pussy: tight (always ask the girl to tighten the pussy while in deed, keep repeating even if she says does not know and always say "try baby you can do it every one else can" Benefit: she will be in the act and if you can help she will definitely come at least close to orgasm which you can feel. Its better than dead fishes.

B2B: 7/10.

Eagernes / behaviour: 8/10.

Please don't ask me names. I don't remember any.

HiJames
12-27-17, 22:37
This one is a self discovered, as I have been to many like these yet most of these are now closed. And few of them gave me amazing services.

Molested, yet learned the art of finger fuck girls on the saloon chairs for long hours, even, fuck them on the chair for as less as 300- 500 bucks. Used to get all good looking Muslims as I was regular and friend of the owner, and even sponsored him for one of his saloon.

I have been there for a long time 3-4 years now.

Saloon on creek row coming from moulali. Don't venture the ladies beauty parlor which is there next to that. Will be kicked.

In need of a specialized massage.

Giving out map coordinates:

https://www.google.co.in/maps/place/VTI/@22.5620102, 88.3665052,187 m / data=!3 m2!1 e3!4 b1!4 m13!1 m7!3 m6!1 s0 x3 a0277 abc30987 bb:0 xea24 dd255 f2 b25 b2!2 sBowbazar,+Kolkata,+West+Bengal!3 b1!8 m2!3 d22.5668237!4 d88.3614764!3 m4!1 s0 x3 a0276 ff30 a403 e1:0 x80 d7 c9 a2 f4 b3 ed96!8 m2!3 d22.5620102!4 d88.3670524.

This one have extras:

Descption:

Arm chair with full top / bottom access.

No full sex.

Hand job and blow allowed if you don't have a companion next to you).

Massage quality depends.

Girls depends.

Always a hit as if I don't like the the girl I walk out stating some reason.

This place is close to sealdah railway station. So if you are waiting for the train from there you can get a peep in here for a quick HJ. ! Pervert!

Please please ask for prices before you do or ask anything there.

NeoGuy11
12-28-17, 04:06
Hi folks,

Couldn't update my FRs for a long time.

Anyway, this happened a couple of weeks back.

Was in Kolkata. So went to Osm spa in the afternoon.

Everything as usual. Told the boy to send a good one.

In come Temi.

After a good back massage, opened the talks for extras. Good thing here is the rate card is fixed and not much negotiation reqd.

So soon she was sucking my dick. I must say she is very very good in BBBJ. And some rimming too.

Her tits were smallish as expected. But she was full GFE.

Tried all positions. Was able to coax her for a few stroke of anal too.

After the act, nice shower and left.

Damage: 1.2 k + 2 k + Silk.

ThikHoney
12-28-17, 05:14
This one is a self discovered, as I have been to many like these yet most of these are now closed. And few of them gave me amazing services.

Molested, yet learned the art of finger fuck girls on the saloon chairs for long hours, even, fuck them on the chair for as less as 300- 500 bucks. Used to get all good looking Muslims as I was regular and friend of the owner, and even sponsored him for one of his saloon.

I have been there for a long time 3-4 years now..Dear Senior,

Kindly give some details about salon like which side or names prices.

Thanks for the post.

Ace75
12-28-17, 05:15
Hi everyone,

I just got a sp number rajesh of airport gate no one.

Has sent me few pics on watsapp quoting 3 k.

Pics are decent however would like to hear from other members who has used him before.

Please post your honest feedback.

Thanks.

Shekhar647
12-28-17, 08:13
Hi folks,

Couldn't update my FRs for a long time.

Anyway, this happened a couple of weeks back.

Was in Kolkata. So went to Osm spa in the afternoon.

Everything as usual. Told the boy to send a good one.

In come Temi.

After a good back massage, opened the talks for extras. Good thing here is the rate card is fixed and not much negotiation reqd..She is good. There is another Bong beauty. She is amazing as well.

EnjoyEnjoy
12-28-17, 08:25
It's great that you brought back the now-forgotten but once-cherished parlour back into the group.

This parlour has always been good to offer good services. Though they had only 2 consistent performers over the years. One being Jaya and the other most probably Pooja.

I have had Pooja a year or two back. She was very fair, decent height and had assets as much as necessary. She could have been a great indie if there was proper grooming.

So, was the other girl there Pooja?

Also, good to know rates are stil 1200.

The newbies can try this. If you K is fancy market, this is kinda opposite to that.Have you tried Reshma at just opposite of Mohini. She is awesome. Milky fair skin and super tight boobs.

ThikHoney
12-28-17, 09:57
Have you tried Reshma at just opposite of Mohini. She is awesome. Milky fair skin and super tight boobs.Dear Enjoy Enjoy,

Kindly give some details about this MP how to find out from fancy market any names direction please.

Andy7
12-28-17, 11:09
Hi seniors,

I got great rimming in KD and MT kindly help apart from these where can get good rimming in affordable price. Kindly give some lite.Bro, what does this MT stands for. And any more new places you know in this range. ? Thanks.

HiJames
12-28-17, 15:01
Hey buddy,

Any pointer to find the Muslim girl. Is she in Kolkata.

Tried pinging you but no PM active.

Hello bro,

I read this post and would like to share that I too had a similar experience but not with a spa girl but with an indie. She was a Muslim girl and in a relationship with her BF. She got pregnant but was forced to undergo abortion. During meeting I found her to be lactating but she was obviously carrying her usual physique as she didn't go on to deliver a baby actually. In fact she allowed me to suck as much milk as I wanted and I thoroughly enjoyed drinking sweet milk. So in conclusion if she ever had any proper relationship outside and got pregnant then it can be the case. In my case the indie was very clean and not a regular. So I happily emptied both her milk tanks. In fact in your case as you said it's a prize catch, I don't see any harm provided she is clean and hygienic. Enjoy her milk as long as it's between the two of you and words don't spread to others.

Andy7
12-28-17, 17:05
Guys I need to confess that I get turned on by these middle-aged street ladies of SG dressed up in sarees & carrying ladies bag on their shoulders. Walking around in those dingy lanes & seeing them in abundance is like dream man. These ordinary next door faces are so hot to watch. Despite of warning I'm still so curious to decode as in how things work out there. Other than that danger zone near the temple is there any other road where I can street shop & pick them up safely. The way we do on beach road in pattaya. Or alternatively similar type of ladies in any buildings in SG but in good numbers. I hardly see any detailed SG FRs or active participation of seasoned mongers nowadays. Seriously guys I miss those good old days. Anyways I'm sure there are many like minded people here who can help me trespass safely & make my day. Thanks

JamesFromHeave
12-28-17, 17:59
If you are local and know Bengali language.

You can try. But don't carry more than 500 Rs. No Gold Ring or Chain. No costly watch.

Guys I need to confess that I get turned on by these middle-aged street ladies of SG dressed up in sarees & carrying ladies bag on their shoulders. Walking around in those dingy lanes & seeing them in abundance is like dream man. These ordinary next door faces are so hot to watch. Despite of warning I'm still so curious to decode as in how things work out there. Other than that danger zone near the temple is there any other road where I can street shop & pick them up safely. The way we do on beach road in pattaya. Or alternatively similar type of ladies in any buildings in SG but in good numbers. I hardly see any detailed SG FRs or active participation of seasoned mongers nowadays. Seriously guys I miss those good old days. Anyways I'm sure there are many like minded people here who can help me trespass safely & make my day. Thanks

JamesFromHeave
12-28-17, 18:08
Any body know one Indie Ruby Sen. Short fair.

Please provide me the details of her service. If any senior knows about her service.

Please.

JblFlip69
12-28-17, 18:37
Visited Kolkata for a week this month and had a blast.

Found an indie in Ballygunj.

Met in her room.

She sucked me well.

Rimmed me.

Really long.

Then I got her to use ky jelly and fucked her in the ass.

Came on her face.

Had a nice long talk also.

2.5 k.

Ate my ass like it was her last meal. Going to repeat for sure.

Visit 2: thank you for sharing sg pimp number nootan (I think).

Took me. Around, safely. First just roamed around sg and was in awe of the scenes inside the buildings. Was walking around with a boner. Flirted with the women, managed to get some to tease and tempt me.

Got a couple of titty peaks which was a lot of fun. Did this for a good half an hour, finally settled on Preeti (I think).

4200 for 1.5 hrs.

Ridiculously hot.

Sucked CBJ really well.

Very clean, pretty and the tits of a goddess. Gave me a lap dance, we striped each other, drank and she poured beer on my balls and sucked on them.

Fucked her. Danxed- turned on again,- titty fuxk- doggy. Fingered her ass with the KY jelly and fucked her for hardly two minutes. She said it hurt so switched condoms and fucked her standing doggy staring at her ass bounce like that. Came on her face the second time.

There was time left and she wanted me to finger her ass, and I told her she could return the favor. And we both lay there, ky jelly and two fingers up our asses. My God it felt good. Wish she was a rimmer, offered her a grand extra just to stick her tongue in but she just wasn't into it.

Agreed for a hotel visit for next time and I'm going to get two more ky jellies just for that night.

Hoping to. Visit again soon.

Thank you for all the support.

On day 5 I also went to a hair salon where a really busty women gave me the best ever tit job with mild sucking of the head and permission to spill my spunk on her face.

Only 600 rs.

Ritesh3978
12-28-17, 20:45
Hello to all!

Saw a very old FR and pics where attached. Can anyone provide me the number of this SP? I will give whatever contacts I have.

Thanks in advance.

Kolkras
12-29-17, 00:45
Hi mates,

Could you please tell me what is the present rate at Sonagachi at premium buildings for a full night? I am new to this forum. I have been reading old posts since last week. I have gotten a map of Sonagachi which was posted by john on this forum. I know that map will help me to go there. I have decided to stay at night. Please tell me the current rates.Bro,

Premium buildings cost like 3200-7000/ HR and if you want to take the girl for whole night it may be around 25000 but it can shoot up to 60000 if the girl is newcomer to SG.

It's better you visit there with a pimp and ask your requirements in details. The pimp will help you to find best suitable girl with best deal!

Paidalyatri
12-29-17, 02:24
Guys I need to confess that I get turned on by these middle-aged street ladies of SG dressed up in sarees & carrying ladies bag on their shoulders. Walking around in those dingy lanes & seeing them in abundance is like dream man. These ordinary next door faces are so hot to watch. Despite of warning I'm still so curious to decode as in how things work out there. Other than that danger zone near the temple is there any other road where I can street shop & pick them up safely. The way we do on beach road in pattaya. Or alternatively similar type of ladies in any buildings in SG but in good numbers. I hardly see any detailed SG FRs or active participation of seasoned mongers nowadays. Seriously guys I miss those good old days. Anyways I'm sure there are many like minded people here who can help me trespass safely & make my day. ThanksYour is my taste too. Sometime found good food on streets but risky.Comming there on 14 Jan.

SandipWantSex
12-29-17, 04:13

Saloon on creek row coming from moulali. Don't venture the ladies beauty parlor which is there next to that. Will be kicked.

In need of a specialized massage..Bro your Google coordinate not working. Please help us.

FatalFuck
12-29-17, 05:17
She is good. There is another Bong beauty. She is amazing as well.Bro,

Care to share the name of the bong beauty please.

Andy7
12-29-17, 06:13
Your is my taste too. Sometime found good food on streets but risky.Comming there on 14 Jan.Great to find people with same taste bro. Hope to accompany you on your pad yatra if I'm there. We can then window shop together.

BoobsManiac
12-29-17, 06:45
Hey buddy,

Any pointer to find the Muslim girl. Is she in Kolkata.

Tried pinging you but no PM active.Hey bro,

The Muslim girl which I had is in Mumbai now. In fact I have had 2 Muslim girls, both lactating. One was married and other was unmarried. In fact the, married one was having huge amounts of milk and I loved drinking her milk. I don't have PM now, otherwise I would have shared more details.

Lets wait.

Naked Desires3
12-29-17, 06:48
Hi James!

Please clear your inbox.

Unable to send PM after many attempts.

Please PM a "Hi" to me after you make space in your inbox.

Aham Sharma
12-29-17, 06:53
Guys I need to confess that I get turned on by these middle-aged street ladies of SG dressed up in sarees & carrying ladies bag on their shoulders. Walking around in those dingy lanes & seeing them in abundance is like dream man. These ordinary next door faces are so hot to watch. Despite of warning I'm still so curious to decode as in how things work out there. Other than that danger zone near the temple is there any other road where I can street shop & pick them up safely. The way we do on beach road in pattaya. Or alternatively similar type of ladies in any buildings in SG but in good numbers. I hardly see any detailed SG FRs or active participation of seasoned mongers nowadays. Seriously guys I miss those good old days. Anyways I'm sure there are many like minded people here who can help me trespass safely & make my day. ThanksIf they have good development and the looks are a bit higher than average (don't believe me here when I am horny I sometimes get down to 4/10 looks also) yup I sometimes get turned on too. Yes I fucked the street girls few times and have a FR posted (with a street girl) in this forum also.

ThikHoney
12-29-17, 16:27
Bro, what does this MT stands for. And any more new places you know in this range. ? Thanks.Famous Bangur spa.

Andy7
12-29-17, 19:40
If they have good development and the looks are a bit higher than average (don't believe me here when I am horny I sometimes get down to 4/10 looks also) yup I sometimes get turned on too. Yes I fucked the street girls few times and have a FR posted (with a street girl) in this forum also.Absolutely bro I can connect with your understanding about 4/10 thing. Well actually when we are super horny that 4/10 thing becomes 8/10.

I hope we are not being too mathematical. LOL. I'm going to read your FRs soon. And stay in touch bro.

Andy7
12-29-17, 19:49
If you are local and know Bengali language.

You can try. But don't carry more than 500 Rs. No Gold Ring or Chain. No costly watch.Yes James you are right. But I'm neither local nor do I speak bong so yes I think its going to be a bit risky affair.

But I can ask pimp to get me to those buildings where I can find similar stuff.

One more thing, I always want to see big lineups, this thing in abundance is variety & that really excites me.

Please share if any unpopular or not so talked about den comes to your mind.

Andy7
12-29-17, 20:03
Asked about sheorapuli long time back in this forum, got genuine reply from some guys one of them was Lachipurwala (I think). Well let's start. Mongering was off from them (yup it's a long break) , decided to start again and finally visited Sheorapuli den. Went around 9 pm, while walking through the lane 2 boudis approached me:- (1) 4/10 looks; coating 200 for 1 HR and the (2) 1/10 looks; coating 300 for fuck without condom and BBJ. Saying No to them went walking on and found a beautiful boudi standing in a dark side of the road. Asking her she replied 300 , went with her in room.

The Deed.

Ohh man what a gem I found, what a big boobs and great butt. Boudi removed clothes and I was I like waaooo such a beauty. My Johnny was already erect; removed my clothes and boudi put the condom on my dick. Massaged her butt and be (and she was liking it very much) then fucked her in missionary position.After reading this FR now I'm sure we certainly have something in common. This one was cheap & so horny.

Please PM me detailed info about Sheorapuli. How far is this from SG.

And yes lachipurwala, he named his ID after this place, so this shows we do have a same taste. He's a generous guy & helped me too many times.

Raj For Funtym
12-30-17, 08:21
Interested by a recent report, can people GV some pointers about good saloons in town where we can get decent BJ / HJ & stuff in cheap rates? This should be a good alternative for quickies & mongers on a budget who don't want to go for the full deed in spas or brothels.

RashidZ
12-31-17, 13:05
Wish you all a very happy new year. Hope we get to sample tighter pussies and bigger boobs in 2018 !

I was an active player till 2016 end in Kolkata but had to be out of Kolkata mostly in 2017 due to work, so have not posted a lot here off late. Great to see the forum alive and kicking though.

A few times I had come to Kolkata, I was in no mood to experiment and went back to my favorite Thai in the Turkish Hamam spa (Had written about her earlier). She continues to give superlative service every time I meet her and now knows every inch of my body so well, she knows how to arouse and she knows how to stop when I am about to come. On the flip side, the cost in this spa has gone northwards steadily.

I am back home now and while I will continue to visit the Thai, will also look to sample new birds. Would be great if any of you can pm me good inde contacts. Happy to reciprocate with a couple of Inde numbers I know. Spas, well, I will RTFF.

Good luck to all.

Rashid.

ShadowMN
12-31-17, 14:10
Will be travelling to Kolkata with in few days so, if any of you can PMme good contacts and spa actions in Kolkata.

RajDesai69
12-31-17, 14:13
Called SP and was called to flavours of India. Nice hotel. Excellent room. 26 yrs 5'8" Started with massage though very little was done. Undressed her and myself and she started the DFK and started with liking allover my body. Boobs 36 D hard, sucked with pleasure. Ended in doggy though started in missi. Overall great pleasure 5 k for 2 shots. All girls were high profile ones, English speaking mostly Punjabi.Hello, can I get pointers for this Sp? You don't have pm on.

Thanks.

DecentFuck
12-31-17, 15:44
Hi folks!

Wish you all a very happy new year.

Has anyone of you heard about SP Rahul or have availed services from him? His last digits are 6365.

On the day of Christmas was super horny and desperately wanted some action. I didn't wanted to repeat my old set hence tried the Rebirth Lords. There was only two profiles available, was assigned Jhilik. The face was average, breasts were nice but had stretch marks and operated marks on stomach which was a huge turn off. Took B2 B and was lower than average for 1.5 k. Overall came home disappointed. Won't recommend her to anyone. The only good bit was she got super horny in between and wanted to fuck but was asking for 3 k then. Declined the offer.

I feel for Action in MPs, Thais are the best bet.

ChelseaForLife
01-01-18, 10:48
Hello senior members,

Kindly send me some pimp's no who have access to premium buildings in SG. Coming to Kolkata on 8th. Looking for some dance and ST action. Have contacts of usual so Sonali, Akash, joy, indie Priyanka ah etc.

PM is active. Thanks in advance.

Fuckmiester2
01-01-18, 13:53
Yet another massage venture.

Was not interested in any new spa hence stuck to the old ones.

Called up Siam, Balinese, Shangri la of Gurusaday road and they all said whichever therapist is available will be allotted and not necessarily thai.

I knew Siam people do this but it was shocking to hear Balinese and Shangri behave in this way.

I don't trust them and hence decided to skip them.

Reached my old favourite spa.

Was alloted a mid age Thai woman.

She greeted me happy new year and seemed very friendly.

Massage was superb with all the Thai techniques.

I had such a wonderful massage and superb B2B, a proper Thai B2B few years ago at Balinese, since then I've been searching for that therapist in every spa I go but alas, didn't get her anywhere.

She quoted 3 k for B2B and came down to 2.5 k, quoting it as a happy new year offer.

And wow I felt nostalgia, this is proper Thai B2B, where the therapist starts B2B from your back and then comes to front, bum to bum massage, wow.

She was insisting on fuck but I blew up midway in B2B (yes it was that hot), she even offered me a second shot for fuck but I was completely satisfied by then.

Looks- 4/10 (not a looker, mid age Thai woman with heavy makeup).

Tits- 4/10 (I'm a tit lover, she had small tits).

Massage - 9/10 (because nothing is perfect and there is always room for improvement).

B2B- 9/10 (same reason).

WIR. Yes yes yes.

Strongly recommended for people who go to spas for extras without compromising on massage quality.

This is a gem contact and will be shared strictly with people who have in some way or the other helped me in the past with leads.

Please do not ping.

Cheers.

BustyLoverrr
01-01-18, 14:49
After reading a lot about this spa from the forum, finally went there. Chose Mahua and asked her to make it a double, after reading a positive double whammy report in the forum. Changed to birthday suit, in came Mahua and one more girl whose name I didn't even bothered to ask. Lights dim and Massaged followed 15 minutes nearly with chit chat and fun, massage was just average. And then the deed began, Mahua started with kissing and biting my ears. We kissed for long, while the other girl was licking my nipples. Won't go into much details as its already much discussed here. Rimming, BJ, wot, seeing 2 girls on action, shower. It was all a great time.

Damage was 7 k.

AvikForU
01-01-18, 23:13
Any review on indie Jennifer number ending 048?

Found her ad in locanto. Spoke over phone. Looks very gorgeous.

If anyone has any update please share.

FunGuy4
01-02-18, 00:47
Hi guys,

I am coming to Calcutta. Any help on trusted SP or MP.

I will reciprocate with same if you come to Delhi. PM active.

Thanks in advance.

HornySid
01-02-18, 05:12

Met in her room.

She sucked me well.

Rimmed me.

Really long.

Came on her face.

2.5 k.

Visit 2: thank you for sharing sg pimp number nootan (I think)..Please share the contact of the Ballygunje girl. I have PMed you too.

Thanks a lot.

KingCrimson69
01-02-18, 07:08
Dear KingCrimson69 bro.

Thanks for the lead. I know about Bangur, Lake Road and Osmosis. Kindly enlighten about Thai dynamite Ms Nonaah. Where one can find her name or location of spa will help a great deal. If you wish you can pm me.

Bice.She's at the O Spa. Name pronounced by her the way I spelt it. Have fun.

ChelseaForLife
01-02-18, 09:56
I am thinking about taking the service of Priyanka phone number ending 234. Have any of you taken her? Quoting 5 k. Kindly reply about her services.

ChodonRaj
01-02-18, 13:38
I'm giving some hints.

Please reply with yes or no if you wish:

H2O Hamam at s. Be Road?

Name starts with J?

Yet another massage venture.

Was not interested in any new spa hence stuck to the old ones.

Called up Siam, Balinese, Shangri la of Gurusaday road and they all said whichever therapist is available will be allotted and not necessarily thai.

I knew Siam people do this but it was shocking to hear Balinese and Shangri behave in this way.

I don't trust them and hence decided to skip them.

Reached my old favourite spa.

Was alloted a mid age Thai woman.

She greeted me happy new year and seemed very friendly.

Massage was superb with all the Thai techniques.

I had such a wonderful massage and superb B2B, a proper Thai B2B few years ago at Balinese, since then I've been searching for that therapist in every spa I go but alas, didn't get her anywhere.

She quoted 3 k for B2B and came down to 2.5 k, quoting it as a happy new year offer.

PleasureMaster
01-02-18, 14:28
Any leads in places like Shrirampur, Uttarpara, Bandel, Chinsura or Chandannagar? I've heard that a lot of action takes place in Chandannagar and Chinsura. Please don't post about Sheoraphuli because that is something which has already been discussed in this forum by many.

Cool Penguin
01-02-18, 15:15
Hey Friends! I am from Delhi and back on forum after a really long time. Have posted several encounters in New Delhi page. I am in Kolkata for next 3 days. Would appreciate information about good Sp, independents and good spa (specially the Mt spa mentioned in reports). Would be happy to help with contacts in Delhi. Please pm me the contacts.

Cheers!

Cool Penguin.

GermanD
01-02-18, 15:19
Hi all,

First of all Happy New Year to all. I am back to India after some time again and seems mostly we are pointed to specific spas only. I have been travelling mostly in Europe and had some great experience there. With my experience after almost half of the globe I really surprise whether Kolkata is still stuck backwards and no quality HW (bong / non bong) are in to the game. Few years back I was in Delhi and understood why it is called as dilwalo ki Sahar. Request to Seniors to help the genuine people so that our network can grow. I am now starting to revive my old contacts and will surely share if anything worth found.

Regards.

Fuckmiester2
01-02-18, 16:40
Nope, but would like to read an FR on her as well.

Cheers.

I'm giving some hints.

Please reply with yes or no if you wish:

H2O Hamam at s. Be Road?

Name starts with J?

Tiger13
01-02-18, 19:34
Hi friends,

I am new to this forum.

Could you please share few genuine contacts.

Indra B
01-02-18, 20:13
Hello friends,

I'm new to this forum. Done few mongering in south Kolkata Ballygunge. Gariahat. Thai Refresh gave me the best experience so far among MPs. Thai girl named Mompi was awesome. Tall, model like figure, smooth skin, sweet looks. Massage was excellent. Extras included B2B, BJ, FS and finally shower.

Damage (if you call it a damage) 3.5 k+2. 5 k.

Among other low-end MP in Gariahat, one near VLCC was fine. I reached there following locanto number. Went couple of times there. One recent profile, about 18 yrs old gave very good experience. Massage, B2B, BJ, FS all settled for 3. 5 K. Unfortunately my contact told me the MP has closed down few days back. Profiles shifter to another MP in Parkcircus area.

I'm looking for indie (below 30 yrs) whom I can take to a resort for a GFE dayout. Can anyone share a contact and also give me some idea about the cost.

RajDesai69
01-03-18, 10:03
Hi guys, I'll be in Kolkata for a day, can I get some good spcontact or indie or hw. Little high class will also do. My pm is on. I can reciprocate with sp contacts in Delhi, Bangalore and Pune!

Thanks guys!

RockyDubai
01-03-18, 12:17
After going through a freaky experience at City Centre 2 - where a very average Spa therapist asked for 4 K for a HJ, I landed up at Axis Mall on new year's eve. Surprisingly on the 2nd floor there was an impressive line up of Spa. Went into a few of them and they looked good. Face of it. It was around 8 pm an usually I avoid spa at this hour because the staff is too tired and usually not very eager to entertain customers.

Anyways, got back there yesterday. Went into one spa. The receptionist was busy on the phone. Waited for a couple of minutes and went to the next one. Very smart female at the reception. Not hot. But she had a certain sex appeal about her. Quoted 2 K for an hour, which was after a 20% discount. Decided to just go for it.

Entered the room, which had a good mattress on the floor, something I like. Better than the beds. The downer however was that the door had no locks. Switched my mind to Spa mode and decided to enjoy the massage.

Enters a Thai gal. On the heavier side, but a cute face. Wearing a typical spa uniform. I knew there would be no scope for extras here.

Speaking of the massage, it was excellent. Spoke to her initially and got to know that she is from Bangkok. Having been to Thailand a number of times, we had some common things to talk about. However in some time I went off to sleep. Something which happens to me when I get a good massage.

Towards the end of the massage, she asked me if there was anything else she could do for me. And said that she could only give me a HJ. She quoted 1 K and for another 500 she could allow access to her boobs. Her boobs were aweome. And eventually we settled for 1 K.

She lifted her top and let out the melons. They were a handful. Very soft and good perky tits.

She gave an amazing HJ.

Came all over her hands and she cleaned up nicely.

Overall a good experience. Will try other spas on the same floor. But this was a good one. In terms of ambience, massage and ofcourse HJ.

Total damage: 2 K + 1 K.

Sanu1234
01-03-18, 14:24
In Kolkata, I find its easy to catch parlor girl. I was regularly visiting this two parlor (one in salt lake other in haldiram area) over last 2-3 month. After getting some input from a fellow ISGan (from his post) , I try to give some tips to girl for normal service like hair cutting or even for facial and over a some times 3 girl from these two parlor become friendly to me and even they exchange their number. Now a days I am enjoying them in my place only.

Any body try like this?

1st experience: this girl from a parlor in salt lake. She is from Dankuni area. I have taking her to my place over last two month. She is more friendly, good attitude. But not a great looker but boobs and ass are wow!! . 25 + age. But she is very cheap. My way of service contain a) first facial then FS or b) first massage and followed by FS. Both cases she charge 3-4 k only.

2nd experience: This girl from one parlor (top brand in internationally) in Kaikhali VIP road shopping complex. Good looking but bit heavy side. She is very good in hair cutting and hair spa. I have crack her in last month just before Christmas. Took her for a 3-4 HR date. There was lot of chit chat. And surprise to know from her that other girl of the same parlor have personal client. All girl of the same parlor are good looking, good hygiene even some are model type. Definitely cost also bit more. Total exp 7 k plus food again my way of service contain FS + one of normal parlor service. Hair spa or facial or massage in my place.

Cons: 1 you have to spend money and time both to have a success. But one suggestion. Only spend money on unmarried.

2 all are not good looking but they are not professional too. So any one who love to enjoy fresh milk and pussy can try.

Pros: I find most of are very cheap compare to professional or regular.

What say other?

Happy monger.

IAmTheBest
01-03-18, 15:30
Great find. Is FS avl? Any hints? Pointers on the name of the spa would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

After going through a freaky experience at City Centre 2 - where a very average Spa therapist asked for 4 K for a HJ, I landed up at Axis Mall on new year's eve. Surprisingly on the 2nd floor there was an impressive line up of Spa. Went into a few of them and they looked good. Face of it. It was around 8 pm an usually I avoid spa at this hour because the staff is too tired and usually not very eager to entertain customers.

Anyways, got back there yesterday. Went into one spa. The receptionist was busy on the phone. Waited for a couple of minutes and went to the next one. Very smart female at the reception. Not hot. But she had a certain sex appeal about her. Quoted 2 K for an hour, which was after a 20% discount. Decided to just go for it.

Entered the room, which had a good mattress on the floor, something I like. Better than the beds. The downer however was that the door had no locks. Switched my mind to Spa mode and decided to enjoy the massage.

Enters a Thai gal. On the heavier side, but a cute face. Wearing a typical spa uniform. I knew there would be no scope for extras here..

IAmTheBest
01-03-18, 15:38
Is she from Orch? My experience is that at 3 k FS is available in Orchid.

Thanks.

Nope, but would like to read an FR on her as well.

Cheers.

IAmTheBest
01-03-18, 15:41
Are the old lot back. Dona, Luna, Lek? They were supposed to be back this month. Any information will be highly appreciated from the recent visitors to the o spa in Kasba.

Thanks.

Avik123
01-03-18, 15:49
Hello friends,

I'm new to this forum. Done few mongering in south Kolkata Ballygunge. Gariahat. Thai Refresh gave me the best experience so far among MPs. Thai girl named Mompi was awesome. Tall, model like figure, smooth skin, sweet looks. Massage was excellent. Extras included B2B, BJ, FS and finally shower.

Damage (if you call it a damage) 3.5 k+2. 5 k.

Among other low-end MP in Gariahat, one near VLCC was fine. I reached there following locanto number. Went couple of times there. One recent profile, about 18 yrs old gave very good experience. Massage, B2B, BJ, FS all settled for 3. 5 K. Unfortunately my contact told me the MP has closed down few days back. Profiles shifter to another MP in Parkcircus area.

I'm looking for indie (below 30 yrs) whom I can take to a resort for a GFE dayout. Can anyone share a contact and also give me some idea about the cost.Dear friend,

Today I call Thai refresh Ballygunj. But they said there is no therapist name mompi. Please say which Thai refresh branch.

RockyDubai
01-04-18, 02:34
I don't think FS would be available since the door had no locks. But let me try after a couple of more visits.

The name of the spa starts with Thai.

There are a couple of others on the same floor. Will explore them soon.

Cheers.

RockyDubai
01-04-18, 04:17
Headed to SG tonight. Anyone wants to join me. It would be fun enjoying the dances in company of a fellow monger.

Inbox me.

GoldenTree
01-04-18, 04:31
Been in Kolkata for the last few weeks, so this report is spread over a few visits.

Had an opportunity to catch up with Arun Cuckoo for a couple of dances.

Building #6.

Met Arun near the Sovabazar Metro around 4 pm and headed for Building #6. It was completely new territory for me. Never ventured that side of SG. Arun called Lagan and we met him. It was still early so did not see too many girls on the ground floor. A tall green sari girl caught my eye on the ground floor but Lagan took us to the 2nd floor and kept saying you will like this girl.

Girl comes out (not my type at all) but Lagan kept promoting her and we agreed to watch a dance for 3200.

As we entered seemed like her boyfriend was also living with her. 1st Redflag.

Girl seemed completely disinterested. A 4/10 behaving like a fuckin 11/10.

2nd Redflag.

Girl leaves the room and then enters with a lit cigarette. WTF. 3rd redflag.

She went through the motions and the one hour seemed like 3 hours.

Did not get her name. Overall experience-1/10.

Manisha (Bldg 10/ Naya dus).

We then headed to Bldng 10 and finally got my wish of seeing 1st Floor Manisha.

As expected, good experience. She knows Arun so you could see the bond and chemistry but even otherwise I think she would be great even if you were a 1st timer with her. Great dancer, involves you. Though she declined my request for slow numbers a few times and on the other hand seems like her genre are the peppy punjabi numbers.

On a side note, this frickin punjabi song thing in SG is getting to me. Almost every girl will start a dance with a punjabi song.

Now the price tag. 5.3 K for dance. Can I justify it? I can't. But if you have extra cash to burn, worth a visit.

Damage 5.3 K Dance.

Dhruv / Bablu then joined us. I had another appointment but I had about 30 minutes, so went along the hunt with Arun and Bablu. We went to a few buildings of which I only remember Ganga Jamuna. Did not see anything too intresting. After that we went our separate ways.

Payal / Pinky Bldg 12.

This is on another visit.

Was looking for Anjali in Bldng 12. Her room is still locked. For someone to return home during New Year time is surprising.

So went back to ground floor. Went for Payal (had been eyeing her on my last few visits).

Tall, dusky, pretty, lean body (though with a bad set of teeth).

Great attitude. Top was off in 10 minutes (on her own). There was five of us and she managed to involve everyone equally. Once the hour was up we decided to get another girl in the room. Payal was ready to go nude for the next hour, so our condition was that the second girl had to do the same. She got Pinky (everyone's eyes just popped out on seeing her). Found out later she is Bengali. She is in the bldg adjacent to Bldng 12.

While Payal was the wild one, Pinky was the soothing one. Great attitude from both. Both had great bodies. Great dancing from both. Hadn't had such a great time in a while and once we got out all my friends agreed that definitely one of the better SG exp.

While none of us stayed for a shot both girls promised something extra if we had.

Damage 3.2 K.

Rohan460
01-04-18, 05:10
Any leads in places like Shrirampur, Uttarpara, Bandel, Chinsura or Chandannagar? I've heard that a lot of action takes place in Chandannagar and Chinsura. Please don't post about Sheoraphuli because that is something which has already been discussed in this forum by many.You have heard right, Chinsurah & chandannagar have come out most happening places in recent times. Both places have good collection of HW who cater to us. They are not great looker but great service provider. Chinsurah ghat line in the evening and Chandannager college road are places to look out for. Rest on your luck.

Indra B
01-04-18, 05:13
Ballygunge branch. I visited there about 6 months ago.

Dear friend,

Today I call Thai refresh Ballygunj. But they said there is no therapist name mompi. Please say which Thai refresh branch.

RahulSaxena123
01-04-18, 07:38
Hi guys,

I will be visiting Kolkata this week. Planning to avail services in mongering Haven Sonagachi.

Can anyone share reliable SP contacts, rates of premium and non-premium. Looking for VFM and lots of enjoyment.

Will reciprocate with Bangalore contacts.

Thanks.

Rahul.

HardSolidNThik
01-04-18, 09:43
Are the old lot back. Dona, Luna, Lek? They were supposed to be back this month. Any information will be highly appreciated from the recent visitors to the o spa in Kasba.

Thanks.Don't know about others, but Dona is back. I had her twice last week. She is a pure GFE material for me and claims to be a fan of my tool (an ego-booster, LOL). I have had her at least 20-25 times and many a situation has come when she has offered herself twice in a single encounter as because she personally wanted to enjoy another 'round' in these occasions.

Timocy
01-04-18, 20:21
I live in Brisbane, QLD and used to some cheap Indian stuff available there. I got a reliable contact no. From my Indian friend and tried that number on Tuesday 2nd Jan. After no answer twice the guy called me back to know why I needed the call. Following few verification he opened up and asked me to wait beside a popular restaurant near Metro Cinema where he would meet me in half an hour with the consignment. I told him that I am in 3/4 beige chino pants and upper camouflage round neck with a RayBan aviator. I reached there in 20 minutes & was smoking scanning for the maroon van. When it was about to clock one hour the maroon van parked behind me and he signalled me to get in where I found one fully covered girl with mask wrap said lets move on. At the first instance two things were turn on, first was her perfume (perhaps Davidoff cool water woman) and other was her sweet voice. After 10 kms we reached a flat on 4th floor where I was asked to pay INR 7000 which was 30% offer due to his overseas referral. It was 7 pm and there was no time constraint but package was limited to 2 shots. I was initially nervous as the guy locked the door from outside, but the girl (now from here I would call her MILF) assured me that he is just 10 minutes away and she synced the end time with him in Hindi. She removed the bandana and also the outer layer of her clothes. My God! What I saw! She had a shaven head with a month's grown hair on it. Few "Faltoo" tattoos at odd places. Wearing lot of beads, threads and religious symbols in wrists, upperms, neck and waist. Weight around 50 kgs slim, small but hard boobs and age 30+. She was not my choice and certainly not the one I expected. Then she told me that she has recently become widow and in laws did not accept him so had to leave Patna & come to Kolkata for job. She has no children but six month back she had a miscarriage. She said apart from the half of the proceeds (other half taken by 3 persons) she gets she enjoys the deed and two to three times in a week two middlemen sleep with her. The pick up guy can not host his flag and sometimes suck the two. There are 4 workers like her. She volunteered to unbutton my pants and remove sweatshirt. Then the disappointment converted in to excitement after she started licking body, johny and anal line. It was just superb. Her WoT was mind blowing and I bet she would put the white women to shame for the style and action. The first session lasted 15 minutes. A break for 10 minutes and 2nd round with GFE followed by missy for 40 minutes. Points given Body-5, Service-9 cleanliness-9 cooperation-9 VFM-8.

IAmTheBest
01-05-18, 08:11
Thank you very much. Its very rare to find a therapist who is good at massage and also other services. Nice find.

I don't think FS would be available since the door had no locks. But let me try after a couple of more visits.

Cheers.

IAmTheBest
01-05-18, 08:13
Lovely. She is really good. Nice attitude too. Thanks for the info. There is another one there by name of Tai moo. Similar service and attitude. But she is a MILF. Thanks.

Don't know about others, but Dona is back. I had her twice last week. She is a pure GFE material for me and claims to be a fan of my tool (an ego-booster, LOL). I have had her at least 20-25 times and many a situation has come when she has offered herself twice in a single encounter as because she personally wanted to enjoy another 'round' in these occasions.

NeilRoy
01-05-18, 12:22
Anyone has any contact who rent his / her room on hourly basis for the deed in South Kolkata? I have got a gem of a girl from south, a budding model with great looks and dire need of money. But she has no place. She has agreed 2 shots for 4 K and I am in need of a safe room. I have taken her service in a MP and she WAS good!! Now she is not with the MP but I have her number. Will share if I get a proper room contact in return. She is even ready for a 3 some with me and any other guy of my choice for 8 k, 2 shots each. Waiting for replies from ISGians. Need the room desperately as she will close business if she becomes a model in future and I need to act quickly before that happens.

LoveMaker16
01-05-18, 15:44
Don't know about others, but Dona is back. I had her twice last week. She is a pure GFE material for me and claims to be a fan of my tool (an ego-booster, LOL). I have had her at least 20-25 times and many a situation has come when she has offered herself twice in a single encounter as because she personally wanted to enjoy another 'round' in these occasions.HardSolidNThik and IAmTheBest. Fellas.

Is there any therapist at Osmo these days who provides back-door service within same price range and she is not very Mature or MILF?

Regards.

TotoFunk
01-05-18, 19:32
I am a completely new player in the game, age 35 years. I have never fucked anyone, but I think you have to do it one day. I would like to meet mature women and can pay up to 5 k. However, girls with good sizes are welcome too. Please suggest genuine contacts and suggestions on which things to avoid?

AvikForU
01-05-18, 19:48
You don't have any PM. How do you expect others to share details with you? I know a guest house in south Kol. Safe, no ID card required. You can book it for 3-4 hrs for 1000 rswith proper reference. I cannot disclose details about the guest house in public forum.

Anyone has any contact who rent his / her room on hourly basis for the deed in South Kolkata? I have got a gem of a girl from south, a budding model with great looks and dire need of money. But she has no place. She has agreed 2 shots for 4 K and I am in need of a safe room. I have taken her service in a MP and she WAS good!! Now she is not with the MP but I have her number. Will share if I get a proper room contact in return. She is even ready for a 3 some with me and any other guy of my choice for 8 k, 2 shots each. Waiting for replies from ISGians. Need the room desperately as she will close business if she becomes a model in future and I need to act quickly before that happens.

HardSolidNThik
01-05-18, 21:30
Lovemaker16- No idea bro. Because of my length and size I don't get anyone to try me out with a backdoor entry. So, can't help on that.

IAmTheBest- Bro, Tai mo sucks really well. Brilliant BBJ skills. Far better than others (Tina who has left for Thailand few months back and now in South Korea was close to her skills). But she is a 45+ MILF and GFE wise Dona is far better.

Others- Please don't flood my PM with foolish requests. Please RTFF the forum. Dona is a Thai gal from the famous Kasba Spa. She does't do any outcall. If you want her go there and try. Please spend sometime on research rather than being spoon-fed.

Any busty suggestion in 2.5-3 K range in South Kol with place. Looking preferably for a non-Bengali gal (bihari or Punjabi would be great)? If anyone can help please pm with name, reference, charges, etc.

Cheers!

WanderingSoul
01-06-18, 09:01
Hello all fellow Kolkata mongers.

I am Delhi monger and will be in your town for a day tomm.

Wanted to try some good budget options with big boobs from Kolkata.

Can any one help me with the digits.

Can reciprocate with Delhi contacts.

Thanks in advance.

JessyBlr
01-07-18, 04:13
I was in city of joy again after a long gap. Had some time and climate was good so wanted to try someone. Called the near quest mall SP Sameer and he said the last order would be taken by 7 pm. I told him that I would be able to reach only by 730. He kind of obliged (I wanted to have a shower in my room before reaching there).

Reached his place and he was ready to leave with him bike and helmet and he met me downstairs and told me to go up as his 2 assistants are waiting up with the girls. Walked up (it is an old building and this is located in the second floor) and this place would give you the feeling of a brothel. Small wooden cabinets and a massage table with some kind of cushion and the partitions are not up to the ceiling. One can hear the sound from other cabin. This time there was a gentleman in the next cabin speaking with the girl in Bengali and I could hear all his words and expressions. LOL.

I was shown three females one was typical SG ground floor stuff and another one was slightly better and the third one was a gem. No idea why she is there. This is my second trip to this place and even during the first time I had similar line-up. 2 run down and one English speaking good one.

I chose the third one and paid the money. Girl walks in and she is sweet and smiling. Dusky and beautiful with zero make-up. Speaks mostly Bengali and Hindi. (I think she has some speech issue). I wanted just a release as the place is way below any standards. But she pressed my shoulder after removing my cloths and she stripped to two piece. She was in decent inner-wear. After a while I said I need to gho she lied besides me ad started hugging me like a new girl friend. Now she changed her attitude. She spit the chewing gum she had and whispered in my ears saying I smell good and mostly men who visit there don't. (This is the reason I wanted to shower and freshen up). She was very clean and non smelly and mouth was also very clean. We started with DFK and lot of foreplay on that small so called massage table. It was making out with your partner on a sleeping berth in a train. Enjoyed every bit and I licked her earlobes etc. She was slim and no fat anywhere and she started moaning & the neighbor uncle started saying something in Bengali and laughing. She has little patch down there. I normally don't finger or DATY unless I am very sure so let this also pass. I have a weakness, a very big weakness. When a gal shows good companionship and GFE, I don't make her give me BJ unless I am on a LT session with more than one round. I asked her to ride me first after about 20 minutes of Foreplay and then she said she wants to release and she loves it in doggie or missionary. I did her doggy and she had a climax and she literally made a mark on my left arm because she was chewing my arm. I am a very fair complexioned man and it is still visible. I also finished in a while. She must be in her early 20's and must be from a local village or even she is a migrant not sure. She has typical Bengali looks. I took her number and didn't get a chance to call as I had late night flight the same day. This happened on Jan 3rd.

Yet again a good experience.

Score card:

Girl: 7/10 (dusky, village type).

Boobs: small but nice.

Pussy: Little patch of grass but clean (didn't smell is closely).

Attitude: very good.

Performance. I can't expect anything better than what she did in a place like that.

Place: Don't ask. AS run down old building and small cabins no attached bath (forget bath) once you are off the table you have hardly any space left).

Damage: 1500- (LOL this is the best part).

SP is reliable. Its a brothel so he will not send the pics etc.

I inserted some money into her jeans pocket and she took it out and saw 200. Politely she said 100- is enough. I said keep it and walked out.

GermanD
01-07-18, 05:32
HardSolidNThik and IAmTheBest. Fellas.

Is there any therapist at Osmo these days who provides back-door service within same price range and she is not very Mature or MILF?

Regards.Yes. And the name starts with K. You can find it in earlier posts. Very cooperative. 2.5 k all total. Was also ready for 2nd round with extra 1 k but I had to leave.

Face- 6.

Boobs- 8.

Service- 9.

Figure- 8.

Enjoy.

Aarush
01-07-18, 14:07
Has anyone tried any Tranx recently? I am desperate to try one. Please inbox if anyone has tried them.

Sanu1234
01-07-18, 18:49
Hi bro,

This is my 1st drive in new year 2018. I got this contact through my office colleague to whom I offer new year party pass. So may be a return gift or something. Any way leave that part, come to main story.

She claim to be regular model but I doubt, may a decent indie or small time model. We talk over phone and fixed time and place. It was in her flat in new town, most famous high scale complex in New Town.

Once I enter her flat, I saw a beautifully decorated flat and a model type babe with black top and black jeans waiting for me. First expression for me. Wow!! . She present herself very well. Her 36 size boob just about to come out from top. She offer me a coffee. Some chit chat. That part was so good. Then came to real surprise. I saw her hand are vibrating. Some time even find her body are in vibration. And over a time I came to know she is drag edict-ed. That makes me so disappointed. I thought I should came out from there. But already paid money. What should I do?

She had late night party on 5th Jan. And even on 6th Jan. Morning she is complete control under drag. First time in my life I saw bad effect of drag. She even unable to walk properly that time. Control myself. So fuck today. Enjoy her 36 boobs over 15-20 min. Amazing ass. Very soft. She did a decent hand job. And leave the place.

May be if she is in normal condition it would be best new year drive for me. Any way what to do.

Here are score card.

Looks: 8/10 (because her presentation).

Boobs 9/10 (find well tight even very large).

Ass 10/10 (very very soft).

Other part 0/10.

WIR: not, never.

Damage:7 k including everything.

See and enjoy her pic. (I have remove her face for privacy).

Thanks.

Shekhar647
01-08-18, 01:55
Hi bro,

This is my 1st drive in new year 2018. I got this contact through my office colleague to whom I offer new year party pass. So may be a return gift or something. Any way leave that part, come to main story.

She claim to be regular model but I doubt, may a decent indie or small time model. We talk over phone and fixed time and place. It was in her flat in new town, most famous high scale complex in New Town.

Once I enter her flat, I saw a beautifully decorated flat and a model type babe with black top and black jeans waiting for me. First expression for me. Wow!! . She present herself very well. Her 36 size boob just about to come out from top. She offer me a coffee. Some chit chat. That part was so good. Then came to real surprise. I saw her hand are vibrating. Some time even find her body are in vibration. And over a time I came to know she is drag edict-ed. That makes me so disappointed. I thought I should came out from there. But already paid money. What should I do?.Want to share the digits bro. Can help with other Indies.

Avik123
01-08-18, 03:28
Lovemaker16- No idea bro. Because of my length and size I don't get anyone to try me out with a backdoor entry. So, can't help on that.

IAmTheBest- Bro, Tai mo sucks really well. Brilliant BBJ skills. Far better than others (Tina who has left for Thailand few months back and now in South Korea was close to her skills). But she is a 45+ MILF and GFE wise Dona is far better.

Others- Please don't flood my PM with foolish requests. Please RTFF the forum. Dona is a Thai gal from the famous Kasba Spa. She does't do any outcall. If you want her go there and try. Please spend sometime on research rather than being spoon-fed.

Any busty suggestion in 2.5-3 K range in South Kol with place. Looking preferably for a non-Bengali gal (bihari or Punjabi would be great)? If anyone can help please pm with name, reference, charges, etc.

Cheers!Dear friend, p

Please say how old Tai Mo of o spa? And how her boobs size and firmness. Thanks.

Sanu1234
01-08-18, 05:10
Hi all forum member,

I am got contact the above mention babe from my office colleague who is working in a IT company in sector five. Not from any SP. Today I have received a large number of Pm for contact number. Do you want to make a very high scale IT engg to an SP for you. Read first whole post. And request some thing which can possible to share to you. I am here to share information and contact to all of you as you here to do same.

Sorry for use hard word.

Happy new year.

Bye.

Ilovmuff
01-08-18, 11:19
Bad Luck, bro!

Hi bro,

Once I enter her flat, I saw a beautifully decorated flat and a model type babe with black top and black jeans waiting for me. First expression for me. Wow!! . She present herself very well. Her 36 size boob just about to come out from top. She offer me a coffee. Some chit chat. That part was so good. Then came to real surprise. I saw her hand are vibrating. Some time even find her body are in vibration. And over a time I came to know she is drag edict-ed. That makes me so disappointed. I thought I should came out from there. But already paid money. What should I do?

She had late night party on 5th Jan. And even on 6th Jan. Morning she is complete control under drag. First time in my life I saw bad effect of drag. She even unable to walk properly that time. Control myself. So fuck today. Enjoy her 36 boobs over 15-20 min. Amazing ass. Very soft. She did a decent hand job. And leave the place.

May be if she is in normal condition it would be best new year drive for me. Any way what to do.

Here are score card.

Looks: 8/10 (because her presentation).

Boobs 9/10 (find well tight even very large).

Ass 10/10 (very very soft).

Other part 0/10.

WIR: not, never.

Damage:7 k including everything.

See and enjoy her pic. (I have remove her face for privacy).

Thanks.

HiJames
01-08-18, 12:20
Bro,

I had similar things. Cheap yet great service. But long gone are those days now. Spent quite a lot of money on these. LOL.

Ping me I'll share some gems from this part of the city.

Happy hunting.

In Kolkata, I find its easy to catch parlor girl. I was regularly visiting this two parlor (one in salt lake other in haldiram area) over last 2-3 month. After getting some input from a fellow ISGan (from his post) , I try to give some tips to girl for normal service like hair cutting or even for facial and over a some times 3 girl from these two parlor become friendly to me and even they exchange their number. Now a days I am enjoying them in my place only.

Any body try like this?

1st experience: this girl from a parlor in salt lake. She is from Dankuni area. I have taking her to my place over last two month. She is more friendly, good attitude. But not a great looker but boobs and ass are wow!! . 25 + age. But she is very cheap. My way of service contain a) first facial then FS or b) first massage and followed by FS. Both cases she charge 3-4 k only.

2nd experience: This girl from one parlor (top brand in internationally) in Kaikhali VIP road shopping complex. Good looking but bit heavy side. She is very good in hair cutting and hair spa. I have crack her in last month just before Christmas..

HitManDealer
01-08-18, 13:58
Its my last week before I ship myself off to Mumbai for a good 2 months. Can anyone help with this girl number in the pic or the famous Liza. Or as a matter of fact any Melons 36 DD to sink my head into for a good 1-2 days. Shout out to Mr. Oberoi FR the premium experience. Guys your help is appreciated.

Pirate4
01-08-18, 14:52
I recently moved to Newtown and was looking for a good spa where I could get some action. Zeroed in on a mall nearby in a Thai spa. I specifically asked the receptionist for her choice of a good therapist. She said both local and Thai are available and suggested I take a Thai therapist. I pay 1. 5 K, ad go to the room, get undressed and in comes the therapist. The light was dim and she seemed 35-40 yrs old and there goes down all my expectations and desires, and boy I was wrong (f* dim light). She started with the massage which was kind of okay. Time goes by and I keep thinking when is she going to ask for extras. I was impatient enough and popped the question. She says B2B - 3 K, HJ 1 K. I said I want full service for 2. 5 K but she didn't budge. Since I was thinking she is oddly 35-40 yr old, I was in no mood to increase my offer. She was adamant on the HJ and even tried to tingle my private parts to get me aroused. But I said no. Time was up in the meantime and she asked if I would like to shower, to which I said yes. She switched on the lights and I could see her face clearly now. To my disappointment she was kind of cute and was in between 25-30 yr old and I would have gone for the deed for 3-3. 5 K. But alas. Time was up. She did have a good body. Nice boobs and all. I was a little sad, took the shower and was out. I will be trying other spas in the area to see if anything better is available.

AliBaba Info
01-08-18, 16:19
Any update on the above spa? Appears to be closed for good. LE Activity?

Sanu1234
01-08-18, 17:59
Definitely I will PM you. Even we can together explore this world more.

Bro,

I had similar things. Cheap yet great service. But long gone are those days now. Spent quite a lot of money on these. LOL.

Ping me I'll share some gems from this part of the city.

Happy hunting.

Salspak
01-08-18, 19:19
Its my last week before I ship myself off to Mumbai for a good 2 months. Can anyone help with this girl number in the pic or the famous Liza. Or as a matter of fact any Melons 36 DD to sink my head into for a good 1-2 days. Shout out to Mr. Oberoi FR the premium experience. Guys your help is appreciated.I hope you are able to sink not just your head but a lot many things too.

She is a knockout to say the least, let me know if you do grab those goodies.

She is worth it, unless they are exorbitant (2 for a price of 4).

Saxenas06
01-08-18, 23:37
I was in city of joy again after a long gap. Had some time and climate was good so wanted to try someone. Called the near quest mall SP Sameer and he said the last order would be taken by 7 pm. I told him that I would be able to reach only by 730. He kind of obliged (I wanted to have a shower in my room before reaching there).

Reached his place and he was ready to leave with him bike and helmet and he met me downstairs and told me to go up as his 2 assistants are waiting up with the girls. Walked up (it is an old building and this is located in the second floor) and this place would give you the feeling of a brothel. Small wooden cabinets and a massage table with some kind of cushion and the partitions are not up to the ceiling. One can hear the sound from other cabin. This time there was a gentleman in the next cabin speaking with the girl in Bengali and I could hear all his words and expressions. LOL.

I was shown three females one was typical SG ground floor stuff and another one was slightly better and the third one was a gem. No idea why she is there. This is my second trip to this place and even during the first time I had similar line-up. 2 run down and one English speaking good one..Buddy,

I would be visiting Kolkata next month, can you pm me the number of SP and details about gal. I would be staying anywhere between Lake Town and Airport.

Indian100
01-09-18, 04:19
Hi,

Can anyone throw some info on Nepali bari between KD and Sg on tramline side. Saw some good looking ones. But little bit apprehensive about approach.

Experienced bros please help with information.

Thanks.

IAmTheBest
01-09-18, 10:23
Requesting members to share some info on the midas cure spa in Bhawinpur. I had visited long time back the charges were quite high both at the counter and inside. Any recent information will be highly appreciable.

Thanks.

HappyFcuk
01-09-18, 10:48
Finally made my first mongering venture with the help of some of the senior members here. A big thank you!

Decided to start with Osmo spa. Called up, booked Miss the for a full body oil massage. Reached ahead of time. After 10 minutes was allotted a room. While I was changing to a disposable, miss the knocked and entered. Massage started after light was dimmed.

15 minutes after an average massage, she asked for extras. I said, what's on offer? She said B2B. I said why? She smiled and said, you want fuck? How much will you pay? I said 2000. She smiled and said OK. Probably thought I had done my homework.

She took out a condom (though I was also carrying rubber), and got naked. Came on top, and I started to play with boobs and DFK. She was very very cooperative, and amazing kisser with super soft body. She was going to take out the rubber, when I stopped her. Foreplay started. Licked her whole body, and started to lick her clitoris while fingering her pussy. She was already wet, and started to moan. Amazing thighs she had!

Started BBBJ, and I felt that I will not be able to hold long, so stopped her. Amazing skills! Finally the deed started and fucked in every pose possible on the small bed. Finished in WOT. Took the shower with her. She kissed, and said 'see you'.

Ambiance: 7/10 (only thing is room was small, and stuff could be heard from next room).

Boobs: 8/10.

Face: 7/10.

DFK: 9/10.

FS: 8/10.

GFE: 10/10.

Next target: an Indian / bong chick, preferably mid 30's. I am hoping to visit Mahua at Mt Bangur.

Also SG, but only if I get number of a good pimp from anyone here.

Also please suggest about a good MILF kind profile which is can try next.

Guys, PM is active. Help will be greatly appreciated and reciprocated with.

Andy7
01-09-18, 11:33
Hi,

Can anyone throw some info on Nepali bari between KD and Sg on tramline side. Saw some good looking ones. But little bit apprehensive about approach.

Thanks.As per famous John's map, KD, both nepali dens, paritosh & JD all marked with green. Other reports also suggest badis near mazar & tram line entry are relatively safe.

But still you must be vigilant & shouldn't not carry excessive cash & valuables.

Cato63
01-09-18, 11:40
Hi folks,

Am an outstation newbie looking for some Kolkata leads as I will be traveling there for a few days. Am looking for a good indoe ref preferably in salt lake / nee town area with plce, am willing to budget a decent some up to 10 k, can no senior members help?

If all else fails my favourite joint of the Thai spa near CC 1 with ref to aura will be my landing joint but was keen to sample fresh wares.

Looking forward to hearing from some senior members in Kolkata forum.

Thanks in advance.

Saxenas06
01-09-18, 21:13
Buddy,

Your PM is full.

I messaged you but failed.

This is an old FR. Lots has been written about her already. Definitely one of the prettiest and hottest MILF in town.

She is an ex-model. She was out of the scene for last two years after marriage. Now she is back again.

Her USP is erotic massage with hot towel and ice cubes. And bbj in shower. Boy she knows how to keep you hard for entire time.

Anyone interested can pm me.

Rakesh Oberoi
01-10-18, 13:48
This incident is from Dec. 1st week.

After scouting for spas, picked on a spa on EMBypass called Heaven of Spa. The coupon rate was very reasonable and when I called them the receptionist spoke in a nice manner. I check for the behaviour at the desk first.

So when I reached, realised it is somewhat off location. A very old residential house, no sign board.

Called, and the girl / lady / receptionist / owner came and opened the entrance lock. Moved in. Its normal house, with 2 rooms and a curtain partition. Spa music being played on computer speakers.

I was assigned a girl, they claimed she is NE, and I knew she is not.

Anyway, a petite chic, not to my liking as I'm a curvy lover. Forgot her name by know.

The massage started, and wow. She was good at it. Broke the ice and she said she was working at Lavana before. I asked why did she leave such an establishment and came to this tiny joint. She had her own reasons.

During the massage opened a lot on her life, and she had only stayed in north east for 10 years.

Almost at the end, we were very friendly with each other and she said I resembled one of the actors she adored. It was not an encouragement though.

Opened talks about extras and she said she never does it. The max she does is a HJ. However, convinced her and played a trick by saying. You can never fuck the actor, but you can fuck me.

She relented and at 1 K. LOL.

She was too shy to shed her clothes. I almost had to do it for her. However, the tits were nice and not the tiny ones. They were firm, round and too soft.

Played with each other, and fingered her to the point she would lose all control. However, there was no BJ and I did not coax further.

Fucked her hard and cummed.

She gave me a towel bath to close the act.

Looks- 6/10.

(normal not so chic college going looks).

Figure 5/10 (it will be 8/10 for petite lovers).

Service 7/10.

(Extra mark for acting that she really doesn't engage in the act with others, minus mark for no BJ).

Damage. Counter 700,1 K to her.

Vivshah
01-10-18, 15:26
This is an old FR. Lots has been written about her already. Definitely one of the prettiest and hottest MILF in town.

She is an ex-model. She was out of the scene for last two years after marriage. Now she is back again.

Her USP is erotic massage with hot towel and ice cubes. And bbj in shower. Boy she knows how to keep you hard for entire time.

Anyone interested can pm me.I am interested please share information if reliable.

ChelseaForLife
01-10-18, 16:22
Hi fellow mongers,

I was in your city for three days. Thanks to you all for guidance and specially Avik for his response.

Day 1.

Reached Kolkata in the evening. After checking into hotel, Johnny became restless. No girls were available for ST from usual SPs. In came Sonali, offered me a dusky bhabhi for 7 k, full night. Got discount offer of 6 k. Booked a cab and reached the bus stand near her place. It was late in the night and people were staring at me in the dingy lanes of Garia. Few rickshaw pullers were smoking some Bidi in the lane. In my broken Bengali I tried to give them the address. Called Sonali and she guided one rickshaw pullers to her house. Reached her house around 11 at night. Room was small and smelly but I was excited. In came bhabhi, Soma. Dusky colour but nice boobs. Did her twice in the night and got a nice massage too. BBBJ, doggy was on offer. Denied WOT citing leg pain. Did some fingering in the ass but she denied anal.

Body- 6.

Face- 5.

Service- 6.

WIR- no.

Damage- 6 k.

In my opinion if you want some fair and high class girl stay away from Sonali. She is good for cheaper options. Reached hotel around 7 in the morning and had a good sleep. After having shower of course.

Next up Butterfly, thanks to Avik. Stay tuned.

PgwodeHouse
01-10-18, 23:22
Hello nice folks of Kolkata,

I am from Denmark and will be in Kolkata this weekend. I have read the rules and gone through some posts. I understand that you guys don't really share contacts unless the poster also adds some value. Fair enough!

However, I hope to get at least some advice from you guys. I am looking for 2 girls for a threesome with me at my hotel. On googling, I can find some links to escort agencies. Can someone please tell if these search results are legit or scams? Is it safe to call up these 'escort agencies'? Any suggestion will be really appreciated.

I have taken the premium subscription in case someone would be so nice as to PM me.

Cheers!

Naked Desires3
01-10-18, 23:51
Hello friends!

Has anyone used the services of this SP (a young boy operating for last 2-3 years) who provides incall near ruby and his number ends in 173? He has no fixed place and rents places. Speaks Bengali and good English. I found him on locanto. Please let me know your experience and confirm his full number.

Please suggest a verified, trustworthy SP who can provide good quality profile for MMF group sex at a safe incall location.

Its very cold. Has anyone been to premium buildings at SG in last few days? Do they have room heaters? Are the birds dancing well in birthday suit in this chilly weather? Action under blankets or what? Curious.

My PM is active.

Thanks.

ND.

Guru9999
01-11-18, 03:07
Is she same Priyanka, the so called air hostess from Rajarhat Area?

Have you taken her service?

I am thinking about taking the service of Priyanka phone number ending 234. Have any of you taken her? Quoting 5 k. Kindly reply about her services.

Lachhipur Wala
01-11-18, 04:58
Hi,

Thanks.Avoid this nepali bari. Bad service and behaviour.

MrNobody2016
01-11-18, 08:03
Is MT bangur spa is Midas Touch spa?

Is O spa is osmosis spa at Kasba?

What are the best spa for FS in south Kolkata?

What's the reasonable rates?

ChelseaForLife
01-11-18, 09:23
Day 2.

After having a good sleep, woke up around 11 am. Asked butterfly to come to my hotel straight away. She reached around 11.30. First impression- wow. Beautiful face, short height, slim body and we'll conversant in English. She says that she is a former model. Recently became a mother. Had a good chat about Life and Kolkata as such. Undressed her and followed her lead. She was super excited (cummy pussy). I generally don't do DATY with escorts but made an exception with her considering her seemingly good hygiene. She cummed once during the oral. Then began the missionary position. Then she took the WOT position. Fucked her twice. She gave wonderful BBBJ afterwards. Johnny was fully satisfied. Had a shower with her. Ordered room service and had lunch together.

Face- 8.

Boob- bit saggy due to recent motherhood.

Body- 8.

Service- 8.

Damage- 9 k for 2 shots.

WIR- yes.

Thanks to Avik for this contact. Easy on eye and pleasant personality. Will definitely try her again next time in the city.

Next up Day 3- T'kiye in O spa. Stay tuned.

IAmTheBest
01-11-18, 10:29
Is it on them bypass or inside. Is there only one therapist? Thanks.

This incident is from Dec. 1st week.

After scouting for spas, picked on a spa on EMBypass called Heaven of Spa. The coupon rate was very reasonable and when I called them the receptionist spoke in a nice manner. I check for the behaviour at the desk first.

So when I reached, realised it is somewhat off location. A very old residential house, no sign board.

Called, and the girl / lady / receptionist / owner came and opened the entrance lock. Moved in. Its normal house, with 2 rooms and a curtain partition. Spa music being played on computer speakers.

I was assigned a girl, they claimed she is NE, and I knew she is not.

Anyway, a petite chic, not to my liking as I'm a curvy lover. Forgot her name by know.

The massage started, and wow. She was good at it. Broke the ice and she said she was working at Lavana before. I asked why did she leave such an establishment and came to this tiny joint. She had her own reasons.

During the massage opened a lot on her life, and she had only stayed in north east for 10 years..

IAmTheBest
01-11-18, 11:44
There were few reports on this forum few months back. Names like Urban, Kasba, Balinese, Lyana Day spa, Prime Hotel, O2 etc. Have anyone visited the spa in HHI and the kenilworth?

Rollox
01-11-18, 12:15
More details needed. The whole story line. How did you start, how did you approach.

The first touch, the first kiss. How did you convince to fuck etc. Every minute details

Any body try like this?

1st experience: this girl from a parlor in salt lake. She is from Dankuni area. I have taking her to my place over last two month. She is more friendly, good attitude. But not a great looker but boobs and ass are wow!! . 25 + age. But she is very cheap. My way of service contain a) first facial then FS or b) first massage and followed by FS. Both cases she charge 3-4 k only..

AliBaba Info
01-11-18, 15:54
1. Yes.

2. Yes.

3. I think the one at hungerford stret. Bong profile.

4. 2000 is a standard rate easily negotiable at most places.

Is MT bangur spa is Midas Touch spa?

Is O spa is osmosis spa at Kasba?

What are the best spa for FS in south Kolkata?

What's the reasonable rates?

AliBaba Info
01-11-18, 15:59
Does she go by the name ruhani?

Day 2.

After having a good sleep, woke up around 11 am. Asked butterfly to come to my hotel straight away. She reached around 11.30. First impression- wow. Beautiful face, short height, slim body and we'll conversant in English. She says that she is a former model. Recently became a mother. Had a good chat about Life and Kolkata as such. Undressed her and followed her lead. She was super excited (cummy pussy). I generally don't do DATY with escorts but made an exception with her considering her seemingly good hygiene. She cummed once during the oral. Then began the missionary position. Then she took the WOT position. Fucked her twice. She gave wonderful BBBJ afterwards. Johnny was fully satisfied. Had a shower with her. Ordered room service and had lunch together.

Face- 8.

Body- 8.

Service- 8.

Damage- 9 k for 2 shots.

WIR- yes.

Thanks to Avik for this contact. Easy on eye and pleasant personality. Will definitely try her again next time in the city.

Next up Day 3- T'kiye in O spa. Stay tuned.

ChelseaForLife
01-11-18, 16:07
Does she go by the name ruhani?Hindi Translation of Butterfly.

Shockman
01-11-18, 19:44
Too bad about the bartering for contacts that is unique to the Indian mongering scene. I think that we can safely assume that, if one of us were visiting your great country, you would not be putting conditions on sharing your contacts with us. It is what it is.

I will be happy to share my contact with you by PM. A bit pricey. You will also have to ensure that your hotel is girl friendly and a threesome may be a bridge too far unless you're able to sneak the girls in.

I am from Denmark and will be in Kolkata this weekend. I have read the rules and gone through some posts. I understand that you guys don't really share contacts unless the poster also adds some value. Fair enough!

However, I hope to get at least some advice from you guys. I am looking for 2 girls for a threesome with me at my hotel. On googling, I can find some links to escort agencies. Can someone please tell if these search results are legit or scams? Is it safe to call up these 'escort agencies'? Any suggestion will be really appreciated.

I have taken the premium subscription in case someone would be so nice as to PM me.

Cheers!

Django2001
01-11-18, 19:51

Cheers!Hey buddy,

Most these so called escort agencies are scams and don't work the way they do in Europe.

Try contacting some seniors on the forum. They will be able to help.

I can give you some pointers but am not sure about the threesome.

Kolkata has loads of hot chicks and you will find plenty.

Naked Desires3
01-12-18, 02:28
Hey friends,

Has anyone used the services of a SP who goes by the name of arjun and his digits end in 811. Advertises in locanto / backpage etc. Pics look very good. Prices are high end. Is he trustworthy? Pics genuine?

Any experience with SP named Sayantan who provides incall near ruby and in salt lake. Number ending in 173.

Please let me know your experience with these SPs.

Lets help each other and be safe.

PM is active.

ChelseaForLife
01-12-18, 04:17
Day 3.

Had some office work till 2 pm. Got back to hotel around 3 pm. Had some moments to kill as my flight was scheduled late at night. Johnny was seeking action again. Decided for some good massage with FS. Called the famous O spa. Asked for availability of Thai Girls. The reception guy gives affirmation to that. Reached the place around 4.30. Donna was busy. The guy sent another Thai girl named T'kiye (name might be mispronounced by me). Short and Stocky MILF type body. Very fair and lovely smelling body. Awesome massage. After good hard pressure for 15 minutes I popped the question about extras. She said yes to all at 2.5K. Pulled off my dispo and proceeded to give massage to my the & be. After few minutes gave me BBBJ and licked my balls. Johnny was straight up. Pulled her onto me and gave her a good tongue washing. A very good GFE type DFK. Then had her in WOT and missionary positions rotating after few stokes. Was interested in doggy but johnny could not perform and spit out its saliva.

Body- 6.

Face- 5 (Thai MILF type).

Boob- 7 (soft coral sized nipple).

Service- 8.

Massage- 8.

Damage- 1.6+2.5.

Wir- yes but after sampling other thai girls.

Now I have returned to my city after 3 days in your city. Truly enjoyed the 3 days. Honest opinion- don't go to SP Sonali if you want good clean hygienic experience. Indies / Spas have better quality at comparable costs. Could not visit SG due to my office work this time but will return again to your city for some more fun next month.

Bidding adieu!

LazeInPeace
01-12-18, 04:18
Taking a clue from your post I visited 2 spas yesterday late noon. Thai starting was a KLPD. Then tried cocktail. Thai therapist LuLuNa. Started. Thick built and too heavy.

Those tits would have been fabulous on a slim girl.

Settled for B2B for 2 k. Couldn't take her weight. She is eager to please but has no skill.

Ended with HJ.

Looks like rakhee from pnb or sanchsita From lavana are better.

Body 5/10.

B2B 3/10.

Boobies 8/10.

WIR. Trident try a local therapist. Definitely not a Thai.

Cheers.

ChelseaForLife
01-12-18, 15:15
Rameshsil bro, please clear your inbox.

Audi2016
01-12-18, 20:24
Taking a clue from your post I visited 2 spas yesterday late noon. Thai starting was a KLPD. Then tried cocktail. Thai therapist LuLuNa. Started. Thick built and too heavy.

Those tits would have been fabulous on a slim girl.

Settled for B2B for 2 k. Couldn't take her weight. She is eager to please but has no skill.

Ended with HJ.

Looks like rakhee from pnb or sanchsita From lavana are better.

Body 5/10.

B2B 3/10.

Boobies 8/10.

WIR. Trident try a local therapist. Definitely not a Thai.No they offer full service.

Audi2016
01-12-18, 20:30
Tried this place it was late night and I wanted to release at 9. 30 pm.

Went and this was open settled for 2200 at counter.

Asked for choice but she mentioned.

Therepist will be thai.

Finally she came with name as [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] It's like if you replace M by and in one famous urdu name for taking alochak.

Settled 3 k for full service.

Experience was not good.

Place 3/10.

Body 4/10.

Attitude 8/10.

WIR no.

P.S. She starts with lot of bargaining.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Saxenas06
01-13-18, 07:22
Is it the same famous MT Spa which has good reviews on this forum?

Visited yesterday. Took preeti.

Mahua is there. Piyali has left. Reshmi is in a different branch.

There was another one. Pinky. Average looks. Shall try some other time.

The usual drill. 15 minutes massage. Followed by wild DFK and kisses all over body. Slurp BBBJ. Finished with missionary, doggy.

Boobs 7.

Ass 8.

Skills 8.

BBBJ 8.

3.5 k + 1 k.

Guys do share any other similar experiences. Have one more day and want to try out new fish.

Cheers.

Naked Desires3
01-13-18, 08:39
Dear friends,

I need review / recommendations from fellow ISG-ians about reliable sonagachi pimps (for premium buildings only). The parameters being:

A) intelligence to understand the exact body / service requirements and show the girls meeting the criteria and not take me to a random tour all over the country!

B) good behaviour. Reliable. Trustworthy.

C) will arrive on time after the deed and not keep me waiting for ages or send someone else.

D) careful and considerate about safety issues and will pick-up / drop or get a taxi or walk to the metro together etc.

E) must be there to handle / safeguard from LE threats and chanda / LE demands etc.

F) has good control on the girls and the girls deliver services as promised / discussed before hand with no tantrums behind closed doors.

G) I am only into premium buildings. Particularly the buildings near the safe tramline entry side (12 no. PB, NL etc). Don't venture into the other 10 no. Side.

My needs are specific (MMF options. DATY / BBJ/ DFK etc. High quality dance on slow songs etc.) and so, I need good supportive pimp.

I and my friends have had varied experiences with sajan, netai, mukhia, lakhan, sanjay, santosh and bipin. Some experiences were truly disappointing / in bad taste.

I will be grateful if anyone with similar concerns can recommend his trusted pimp with digits and reference.

Tips and suggestions are welcome.

Happy to reciprocate to those who help.

PM is active.

IAmTheBest
01-13-18, 10:16
What is she charging for FS? The thais are charging between 1.5 to 2.5 for FS in o spa. Requesting visitors to kindly keep the rates of FS within 2 k. Please as they have started to demand 2.5 k to 3 k these days. On mention that I am a regular and the rates are 2 k they agree. But I hear the 2 local therapists are charging more. A little info will be helpful.

Thanks.

Piu still operating from O spa. I have had twice in this month.

Fuckmiester2
01-13-18, 14:46
Anyone needs this contact can get it from me.

PM me.

Damage 2 k all inclusive.

Exceptional service.

She isn't exactly a regular so you got to coax her into fucking you.

Don't raise rates.

Cheers.

Krishnaleela
01-13-18, 16:37
I had met this girl as Sweety in new Delhi, basically belongs to kolkatta.

If anyone have any info or her contact kindly pm me.

CrazyIndie
01-13-18, 17:34
Requesting members to share some info on the midas cure spa in Bhawinpur. I had visited long time back the charges were quite high both at the counter and inside. Any recent information will be highly appreciable.

Thanks.1200 for one hour.

BangSex
01-13-18, 18:14
Nice FR bro. Please share her digits.

Day 2.

Face- 8.

Body- 8..

SharkHere
01-13-18, 19:02
What is she charging for FS? The thais are charging between 1.5 to 2.5 for FS in o spa. Requesting visitors to kindly keep the rates of FS within 2 k. Please as they have started to demand 2.5 k to 3 k these days. On mention that I am a regular and the rates are 2 k they agree. But I hear the 2 local therapists are charging more. A little info will be helpful.

Thanks.Took P, asked 3 K for FS, came to 2. 5 K finally, I declined, she told me to have HJ at 1 K, I told her that I would go home and give myself a HJ and asked her to continue massage, completed my time and came back without any extras.

Took M, on other day, asked 3 K for FS, obviously I declined, after hard negotiation came down to 1. 5 K for B2 B and HJ.

Shark.

MohitAgarwal90
01-13-18, 19:31
Hi,

Can you send me contact details of her.

Day 2.

After having a good sleep, woke up around 11 am. Asked butterfly to come to my hotel straight away. She reached around 11.30. First impression- wow. Beautiful face, short height, slim body and we'll conversant in English. She says that she is a former model. Recently became a mother. Had a good chat about Life and Kolkata as such. Undressed her and followed her lead. She was super excited (cummy pussy). I generally don't do DATY with escorts but made an exception with her considering her seemingly good hygiene. She cummed once during the oral. Then began the missionary position. Then she took the WOT position. Fucked her twice. She gave wonderful BBBJ afterwards. Johnny was fully satisfied. Had a shower with her. Ordered room service and had lunch together..

HardSolidNThik
01-13-18, 19:55

PM me.

Exceptional service.

Don't raise rates.

Cheers.Your inbox is full bro. Couldn't reach you. Kindly PM her name, location, charges, reference and a guide to the approach pattern.

Regards.

Saxenas06
01-13-18, 21:43
Please share her info.

PM is active.

PM me.

Exceptional service.

Don't raise rates.

Cheers.

IAmTheBest
01-14-18, 03:48
Thanks. I always offer 2 k and stick to that.

They agree most of the times. Even the thais agree to 1.5 k for FS. Thanks.

Took P, asked 3 K for FS, came to 2. 5 K finally, I declined, she told me to have HJ at 1 K, I told her that I would go home and give myself a HJ and asked her to continue massage, completed my time and came back without any extras.

Took M, on other day, asked 3 K for FS, obviously I declined, after hard negotiation came down to 1. 5 K for B2 B and HJ.

Shark.

IAmTheBest
01-14-18, 03:50
Thanks. How are the therapists there.

Is FS in offer. What are the charges. Thanks.

1200 for one hour.

AvikForU
01-14-18, 03:54
P is quoting 2.5-3 for FS. M is charging 3 for B2B without BJ.

Declined both in both occasions.

It's very important we control the price.

Took P, asked 3 K for FS, came to 2. 5 K finally, I declined, she told me to have HJ at 1 K, I told her that I would go home and give myself a HJ and asked her to continue massage, completed my time and came back without any extras.

Shark.

IAmTheBest
01-14-18, 03:55
Bro,

Would love the contact please.

Your PM is full. Thanks

PM me.

Exceptional service.

Don't raise rates.

Cheers.

ChelseaForLife
01-14-18, 03:56
Dear Senior,

Thanks for the contact of the busty MILF. Please clear your inbox so that I can reciprocate your help by sharing another Indie's contact.

IAmTheBest
01-14-18, 03:57
Any reports on the spa will be appreciated. Is good massage and services is available.

Shayan2016
01-14-18, 07:04
Bro,

That's great and really amazing.

You are the boss bro.

Keep finding this hidden gems.

PM me.

Exceptional service.

Don't raise rates.

Cheers.

AbhiForU
01-14-18, 10:12
Have been a regular monger for the last 4 years and have been following this forum regularly. However posting for the 1st time. This is regard to my visit last week in MT Bangur.

Chosen therapist: Rain (in Bengali).

Rates as usual 3.5 plus 1 k.

Next 45 minutes was pure bliss, didn't opt for any massage and deed started from the-st moment. Since the therapist knew me well so she was ecstatic seeing me. A hot session followed by a great shower, happy mongering guys. Many more FR to come.

Avik123
01-15-18, 05:07
Have been a regular monger for the last 4 years and have been following this forum regularly. However posting for the 1st time. This is regard to my visit last week in MT Bangur.

Chosen therapist: Rain (in Bengali).

Rates as usual 3.5 plus 1 k.

Next 45 minutes was pure bliss, didn't opt for any massage and deed started from the-st moment. Since the therapist knew me well so she was ecstatic seeing me. A hot session followed by a great shower, happy mongering guys. Many more FR to come.Dear,

Please give more details. Her name Bristi or Barsha which one? How her boobs size and firmness? Pubic hair presents or shaved? Please give information dear. Thanks.

SharkHere
01-15-18, 06:17
Anyone knows the whereabouts of Snm (the biggest boobs) from Mithai MP(Bagan)? Kindly pass the info if yes. Will be reciprocated with similar stuff.

FunAtWork
01-15-18, 07:49
Hi bro,

Can anyone of you share the reports of services and offerings of Jennifer. Also can you specify the damage of services. Photo attached.

Cheers! And happy mongering.

Friend Find
01-15-18, 07:50

PM me.

Exceptional service.

Don't raise rates.

Cheers.What do you mean "coax" her? Isn't that what she set out to do?

FunAtWork
01-15-18, 07:54
Hi monger brothers,

Can you please provide the service details, damage and a short report regarding the GFE of the attached girl Zoya. A very truthful FR is required.

Shekhar647
01-15-18, 10:20
Tried this bong recently- 9 k for 2 shots. All in except anal. Dusky- got slightly heavier in the last 2 months. But worth a try. Can trade contacts. Enjoys with you. Is GFE.

AbhiForU
01-15-18, 10:53
In the initial days of mongering happened to jump upon this gem in Locanto. I am pretty sure old mongers are well aware of her. She used to operate out of airport initially and then from Nagerbazar. Have taken around 6-8 sessions with her. Everything in plate except CIM and Anal, very co-operative and Wild in bed. Damage 2.2-2.5 k. However not sure if she is still into business as her no doesn't connect these days, cheers!

ChodonRaj
01-15-18, 13:54
Please share the contact through PM.

PM me.

Exceptional service.

Don't raise rates.

Cheers.

GermanD
01-15-18, 14:25
Hi Guys.

Yesterday was at O spa again with miss K and it seems definitely someone has stated like "I heard you do back door services from friends ". Please do not refer like that and use your soft skills to get in to the point. This kind of stuff encourage these girls to hike their charges.

Thanks.

AbhiShek520
01-15-18, 15:30
Hi Calcutta mongers,

I am planning to do a bangathon soon here in Kolkata like I used to do in Bangalore. I was a pro monger in Bangalore before moving here last month.

Can some seniors please share some contacts with me along with reference, rates and your views about the services. Any reliable SPs here in Kolkata who provide quality chicks?

And if anyone needs contacts of Bangalore just let me know.

Thanks in advance brothers.

SunnyBoyPerth
01-15-18, 18:56
I am not exactly a newbie to mongering but new to Calcutta scene. Though born and brought up in Calcutta, left 19 years back. But an unfulfilled desire to bang a curvy boudi type Bong still rankles. Coming to Calcutta for a few days in Feb and thought of reaching out to other fellow mongers for advice.

Have sent PM's to some senior members and got a few encouraging replies.

Will continue my quest. If anyone is up for a drink on 18 Feb 2018 late night in Calcutta, I am more than willing to host at a venue of your choice.

Cheers.

Pirate4
01-15-18, 20:54
Guys,

Is anyone facing the issue of having to login again after clicking on a picture and trying to open the next one? Everytime?

Naked Desires3
01-16-18, 02:45
Hi monger brothers,

Can you please provide the service details, damage and a short report regarding the GFE of the attached girl Zoya. A very truthful FR is required.IMHO. These are 2 girls. Not one. The first pic is of one girl and the second and third pics are of the second girl.

No clue about the first bird. I may have seen her pic with some SP. Don't remember.

The second birdie with 2 pics is a common one. Pic available through many SPs. I remember seeing her pic a long time back. I think I spoke to her directly. She speaks very good english. She had sent another 1 or 2 pics where she looked horrible with huge under eye dark patches. Not at all attractive. This may be a touched up pic.

Did not visit either of these 2 girls or take their services.

The real girls may be far far less attractive than the pics. That is my opinion.

My 2 cents worth.

Hem02
01-16-18, 03:28

PM me.

Exceptional service.

Don't raise rates.

Cheers.Hi my bro,

Your inbox is full. Please send me details. I have many in Delhi and can help you in Delhi with Gem.

Happy mongering!

Thums Up
01-16-18, 03:29
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

EnjoyEnjoy
01-16-18, 06:12
Anyone knows the whereabouts of Snm (the biggest boobs) from Mithai MP(Bagan)? Kindly pass the info if yes. Will be reciprocated with similar stuff.Please clear your inbox.

Mushafir
01-16-18, 08:06
Any reports on the spa will be appreciated. Is good massage and services is available.Bakwas spa. No proper massage and girl ask high amount for extra that too only B2B.

Mushafir
01-16-18, 08:12

Thanks.Piu normally charges 2.5 k for FS. Some local asking too much there so better to avoid. For Thai maximum is 2 k for FS and some of thai may give you back door entry also without extra charge.

Mushafir
01-16-18, 08:14
Visited yesterday. Took preeti.

Mahua is there. Piyali has left. Reshmi is in a different branch.

There was another one. Pinky. Average looks. Shall try some other time.

The usual drill. 15 minutes massage. Followed by wild DFK and kisses all over body. Slurp BBBJ. Finished with missionary, doggy.

Boobs 7.

Ass 8.

Skills 8..Boss did you pay 4.5 K in total? Too much.

SharkHere
01-16-18, 10:42
Please clear your inbox.Cleared my inbox.

EnjoyEnjoy
01-16-18, 12:08
Cleared my inbox.Pmed you bro.

Shekhar647
01-16-18, 13:48
Tried this bong recently- 9 k for 2 shots. All in except anal. Dusky- got slightly heavier in the last 2 months. But worth a try. Can trade contacts. Enjoys with you. Is GFE.Got 10 plus requests for sharing details. Shared with seniors. Please be easy and call only when you need her. She is already complaining given the volume of calls.

Justice2013
01-16-18, 16:00
Read so many FR for the famous Bangur Spa. So thought of starting my Kolkata innings with it. So in between flights, kept a gap of 5-6 hours and landed up there straight from the airport. Never had been with a bengali girl who is not my girlfriend and found the experience pretty good. Well the spa is not correctly marked in g-- maps and had to call to confirm the location. Well, had mugged up a number of names and asked the girls to be paraded. Only two of them were free so had to forcibly choose Ms S. Not that she was any less, but may be because the expectations were higher, haha may be I was looking for someone with better reviews).

Looks like all the names available in the forum are old and not available and I really need some names with good FRs. Would be grateful if someone could provide me with some. The madam told me that I need to book in advance if I need someone of choice, hope the friends in the forum would help me in getting them.

Anyway went into the cubicle and Ms S came in. I was charming from the word go and made it clear, massage is just a farce, even though the 2 minutes she massaged me, I found it pretty decent. She understood I was a old bloke and quickly took off her top and climbed on top of me. I was facing downward so enjoyed her touch on my back and some massage on my back. Turned around and faced her with her on top and quickly took off her bra and freed the decent sized melons. Pulled her towards me for some kiss which initially she resisted but then again had to charm her for DFK which she agreed to pretty quickly. The next one hour were pretty good with me pumping her in WOT and then missy after some chit chat to get the jhony pumped up again.

Overall very cooperative, and once she told me "Bengalis are best in making love", I loved that expression. Well she was, definitely WIR. Overall FR.

Looks: 7/10.

GFE: 10/10.

DFK: 10/10, not sure she says no to others or was it my charm, haha wishful thinking.

Pussy: 8/10.

Boobs: 6/10.

Damage: 3.5 at counter, 1 k to girl plus tip.

P.S. While coming out saw this beautiful girl but could not ask name. So definitely looking for some member to provide me some.

RahulA9282
01-17-18, 08:05
Boss did you pay 4.5 K in total? Too much.Bro,

Have you had there any session below 4. 5 k in the past one year? As far as we all know, this is the standard fixed rate at MT Bangur.

SeaHawk20
01-17-18, 09:31
All the seasoned mongers out here most have heard about Jyoti, the inde with nice boobs and Bhojpuri accent. Some of us have tried her too including me at 4.5 k.

Gave a call at her number ending with 466. A lady took the call and informed that now she uses the number as Jyoti shifted to Bangalore and she looks after her "work" here as Jyoti became SP.

On asking she sent me few pics which I am attaching here with the price range of 8.5 to 10.5 k for ST which I found ridiculous and didn't proceed further.

Please look at the photos guys and let me know if anyone tried anybody of them. If yes what was the damages and how was the service.

NB: I found some of the girl common with Sonali's collection. . don't know how.

Cheers.I am also not sure what the f happened with jyoti either. Have a no ending 591 and 041 both looks suspicious. 466 surely not her.

SeaHawk20
01-17-18, 10:20
Got one indie contact. Perfect shyt but not been able to break the ice, maby be newbie really anyone real expert at this please try, old horse like dark desire or casa. This chic will be a great add to this blog if you can break the ice.

Anyway otherwise kol indie scene pretty much dead returned after a longtime. All famous indies are non responsive. Parlor and sg killed the GFE now its all just FK and forget.

RockyDubai
01-17-18, 11:44
Was looking up some options yesterday and got the number of this spa in Phool area, above some bank.

Called up and was told 2500 - includes massage and a shot. I was quite taken back by this openness. Anyways, landed up there. Was a apprehensive at first because the first 2 floors were a banka and quite some movement.

Anyways, entered and was greeted by a girl. She told about the deal. 2. 5 includes massage and a shot, while in 3 K I could have 2 hours and 2 shots. Stuck to an hour. Even though the second offer was tempting.

I got there around noon and only one girl was available. She first showed me the pic. I said I wanted to see the girl in person. She agreed. The girl was a ok looking girl wearing shorts. Good pair of legs and boobs seems ok. Not too big not too small.

She started with massage. I request no oil or cream. She was surprised at this. But taking bath at these spas is a concern. She had good nails and instead of the regular massage I asked for a nail massage. And boy. It was super sensuous.

Turned around and was caressing her legs while she continued with the nail rub. Stripped her and even before I could do anything, she said no lip kissing. I hate not kissing a girls lips but can't force someone to do that. Anyways, sucked on her boobs and she was getting into the act. She seemed quite turned on. Skid my finger down there and she was wet as hell. Fingered her for good 10 minutes and she was moaning with pleasure.

Put on the condom and banged her for another 10 minutes or so before completing the act.

Overall a good experience. Will go back to check other girls on the menu.

Total damage: 2. 5 K.

Mushafir
01-17-18, 12:25
Was looking up some options yesterday and got the number of this spa in Phool area, above some bank.

Called up and was told 2500 - includes massage and a shot. I was quite taken back by this openness. Anyways, landed up there. Was a apprehensive at first because the first 2 floors were a banka and quite some movement.

Anyways, entered and was greeted by a girl. She told about the deal. 2. 5 includes massage and a shot, while in 3 K I could have 2 hours and 2 shots. Stuck to an hour. Even though the second offer was tempting.

I got there around noon and only one girl was available. She first showed me the pic. I said I wanted to see the girl in person. She agreed. The girl was a ok looking girl wearing shorts. Good pair of legs and boobs seems ok. Not too big not too small.

She started with massage. I request no oil or cream. She was surprised at this. But taking bath at these spas is a concern. She had good nails and instead of the regular massage I asked for a nail massage. And boy. It was super sensuous..Can you please share the name of spa and contact no?

ToyBoyCal
01-17-18, 12:33

She started with massage. I request no oil or cream. She was surprised at this. But taking bath at these spas is a concern. She had good nails and instead of the regular massage I asked for a nail massage. And boy. It was super sensuous.Seems like quite a nice deal. Please share the name of the place and phone no. PM is active. Thanks.

Aham Sharma
01-17-18, 15:01
Want to gain some information about Rajarhat City centre mall massage parlours also known as City Centre 2 , if anyone has any experience their post it kindly it wo be helpful. Also tell about some worth trying massage parlours of Rajarhat or new town.

Rahul2030
01-17-18, 15:24
Hey folks,

I will be travelling to Kolkata after 2 weeks. I will really appreciate if the senior and regulars members from Kolkata to share some contact of good Inde via PM (Not MILF type). Looking for GFE experience.

Will really reciprocate if any help needed in Mumbai.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers.

RocketSter
01-17-18, 23:58
Please share the info about reaching the BallyGunj Girl. Waiting for your reply.

Met in her room.

She sucked me well.

Rimmed me.

Really long.

Came on her face..

RocketSter
01-18-18, 00:31
Hi everyone!

Noob here. Trying to fullfil my desires of getting a great Blowjob and Rimming.

If possible, anyone knows of some contact of a good looking decent girl or women who can satisfy with my needs. Please, share.

Thanks.

SandipWantSex
01-18-18, 04:45

I got there around noon and only one girl was available. She first showed me the pic. I said I wanted to see the girl in person. She agreed. The girl was a ok looking girl wearing shorts. Good pair of legs and boobs seems ok. Not too big not too small..Please share the details about spa name and exact location.

LaudalahSun
01-18-18, 04:47
Hello,

New here, looking for a nice first time experience, in Calcutta for this weekend, can anybody help with contact no of good indie girls or other options for first time. Money not an issue. PM me.

Thanks.

GermanD
01-18-18, 07:11
Hi dear,

Your inbox is full. Can you please clear that.

Thanks.

LuciferJohn01
01-18-18, 07:41
Hi,

Back in Kolkata today for two days after six months, required contact details of college going girls, indie, new spa as all old contacts is not working any more already been to OSMO Spa, KD, MT Bangur, want to tried new birds in Kolkata.

Please share details of Butterfly.

Will reciprocate leads in Delhi.

Thanks is advance.

BangSex
01-18-18, 09:00
True to your FR. Had an amazing time with this huge huge huge Haryanvi girl. Great time with her. Coaxed her into Anal and CIM too and just got that too. Deep fucking is little hard with her as she is too bulky but BJ, different position, Boobs, and anal worth enjoying her. Thanks and Happy mongering.

Hi BBW and MILF lovers.

Its yours! Very nice attitude, enjoys sex to the core and enjoys giving pleasure.

Working lady, young and Dynamic. Nearly everything on offer for a dream 4-5 hrs.

Contacts to be shared very discreetly to selected seniors. It will not be shared.

Cheers and happy Christmas!

SjdrFemLover
01-18-18, 14:24
Hi everyone,

Joined this page today. Will try to actively contribute to the forums. Can the senior member please help me that getting the paid subscription is a great value for money?

KolkataMonger
01-19-18, 04:29
Hi,

Can you please PM the contact details and damages.

Thanks.

True to your FR. Had an amazing time with this huge huge huge Haryanvi girl. Great time with her. Coaxed her into Anal and CIM too and just got that too. Deep fucking is little hard with her as she is too bulky but BJ, different position, Boobs, and anal worth enjoying her. Thanks and Happy mongering.

Kissore101
01-19-18, 06:57
Hello,

I am new here. Looking for some action in north Kolkata. Any pointers appreciated. I tried few spas but didn't like the collection much.

BangSex
01-19-18, 07:08
Any inputs on this gem. Would seek seniors help for her digits.

Did her last night Miss D. Pure Bliss. Juicy & tight.

Boobs- 8/10.

Looks- 8/10.

Attitude- 9/10.

Service- 8/10.

Pussy. Tight and clean.

Long foreplay, good DFK, Fucked her full night. Had three sessions..

BangSex
01-19-18, 07:15
Request you to kindly share the digits of this Inde. Want to try this ex-model for sure. She looks hot in the pics attached. TIY.

Anyone interested can pm me.

BangSex
01-19-18, 07:29
Can you please share digits of Ballygunj Inde. Would like to try that anal stuff. TYIA.

Met in her room.

She sucked me well.

Rimmed me.

Really long.

Came on her face.

2.5 k.

Visit 2: thank you for sharing sg pimp number nootan (I think)..

BangSex
01-19-18, 07:55
Solicit help from seniors and fellow mongers on the following Indes / SPs:

1) Indie Piyali.

2) SP Anita / Pretam.

3) SP Priyanka / Lucy.

4) SP and WG Sonali / Siya.

5) Indie MILF Sarmistha.

6) Neha Sen.

Would reciprocate with similar Inde / SP / MILF for sure.

Qswdefrg12
01-19-18, 12:16
Hello,

Will be visiting the city of joy next week. Looking for MP suggestions near the airport.

I don't know bengali.

Had tried the Hamam spa earlier and posted an FR also.

Any help will be great!

Thanks!

-Qs.

Rahul2030
01-19-18, 13:15
Hey, contacted few SPs from Locanto.

SP 1 - Rohan (number ending with 977)- Quoting 20-25 k for full night.

SP 2 - Ranveer (number ending with 091)- Quoting 22-25 k for full night.

Anyone have tried them?

ThikHoney
01-19-18, 13:20
There is spa on sarat Banerjee road added on locanto by Egyptian queen name. When I went there the spa name was different starting with hindi movie name. It was a family saloon and spa could not get enough courage to enter there anybody tried there. Or is that Egyptian queen so much talked here or else. Seniors please guide.

Aham Sharma
01-19-18, 14:58
Went to Khidirpur sometimes back for some reason. As in this forum someone mentioned that beside Mia More (or monginis) there is a brothel. But what I saw was some girls were only sitting and it was as Sadabari in sovabazar, just don't have a collapsible gate and have a small thin lane which has a dead end few steps afterward, so result is you can have a nice view from outside.

So my query is that is this the only brothel in Khidirpur or not? If not please mention it's other whereabouts.

AkashHot
01-19-18, 15:49
Hello,

Will be visiting the city of joy next week. Looking for MP suggestions near the airport.

I don't know bengali.

Any help will be great!

Thanks!

-Qs.You seems to be from Hyderabad forum. Please check your inbox brother.

HornySid
01-19-18, 17:30
Well I haven't posted any reviews lately. Here are my experiences in the last few months.

1. Today visited the much talked about Jadavpur MP. I had given a seniors name to Sudeep, am not naming the person as I haven't taken his permission. He provided me with a young girl called Sathi with massive racks. Said was 25. Seemed like that. Senior mongers will know. Only drawback was no DFK but light kiss on the lips which I do not like as the warmth is nothing there but otherwise she was good. Deed started with bbj and sucked my balls to her content. I was totally into her boobs. Was great. Banged her in missionary, doggy, her on top and Spooned her. Boobs we're great to hold. She came once I guess as she was shivering and put scratch marks on my chest. Finally came in missionary. She kissed me after the deed. Great fuck. Would rate 7.5 and more only if she was into DFK.

Win: Yes.

Damages: 1.5 K.

2. After the deed Sudeep asked if I needed someone else. Was in mood as after a long time was banging a chick. Asked for the much discussed Deepa. Sudeep sent her. She was more sensual but usual no DFK as to her it can cause std and hiv. Me being a medical student thought where do they get these facts. She was sensual and into the mood. Was more horny than Sathi but I like Sathi more as she is younger. Deepa is a mid aged lady but with a good figure but a little medium saggy tits. But very good bbj with contact with eyes. Banged her in miss and then she rode me as there is no tomorrow. Came after 40 minutes of banging. We were both tired. She asked me to visit again and said they provide threesome too. She asked if I wanted and other chick but I had to go somewhere so came back. Sudeep is a great guy. I think it is because of the senior member. Thanks a lot.

Win: Umm yeah. I was more into Sathi but Deepa is hornier. Great fuck for 3 k.

3. Osmo Spa.

This is the much discussed osmo spa. Had booked nuna from earlier and came. This place is very near to my place. She came I to the room. Looked hot. Usual deed followed. Oil massage and then fuck. I gave her 2 k as soon as she entered and told my friends had visited. Usual deed followed hot fuck with me doing DATY as it was too much to control. She is a great kisser and with very good bbj skills. It was total bliss. Slowly fingered her ass and then proceeded into anal. She wanted it I guess as she was moaning and was pushing little horny Sid inside. Was tight. Banged her ass for around 20 minutes as it's not my first time anal so could control. Back to pussy and finally came on her face. She is very sweet. Damage was as usual 1400+ 2 k inside. Can anybody tell me how's Donna? Like figure and all. Wanted to try her. And any other chick worth having there. This was my first thai chick. Was awesome.

Win: Absolutely fucking yes.

4. Also Pretti from bangur has left. I loved her. Her B2B was the best in the city. Any idea guys please help. Does anybody know where she has gone? Miss her so much. She was excellent. Do you know anybody who gives very good B2B. I don't want to take mohua as you guys know why. Any other chick in bangur spa worth banging?

That's all. But I think cal is still expensive compared to Delhi it's like the new Bangkok. I had Anisha in Delhi. Fuck she was so good man with SP Tushar. Will be going back to Delhi next month so will be back to her and miss s of bc spa. That's all. Happy Mongering guys. Thanks to all the seniors who helped.

Subho
01-19-18, 20:04
Well I haven't posted any reviews lately. Here are my experiences in the last few months.

1. Today visited the much talked about Jadavpur MP. I had given a seniors name to Sudeep, am not naming the person as I haven't taken his permission. He provided me with a young girl called Sathi with massive racks. Said was 25. Seemed like that. Senior mongers will know. Only drawback was no DFK but light kiss on the lips which I do not like as the warmth is nothing there but otherwise she was good. Deed started with bbj and sucked my balls to her content. I was totally into her boobs. Was great. Banged her in missionary, doggy, her on top and Spooned her. Boobs we're great to hold. She came once I guess as she was shivering and put scratch marks on my chest. Finally came in missionary. She kissed me after the deed. Great fuck. Would rate 7.5 and more only if she was into DFK.Please tell me the contact number.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

KolkataMonger
01-20-18, 03:40
Hi seniors,

Can you please PM me some inde contacts. Read several posts like Nikki, the girl near CC2 etc. Anyone who provides GFE. I have couple of contacts. Can reciprocate. Thanks.

FatalFuck
01-20-18, 08:06

1) Indie Piyali.

2) SP Anita / Pretam.

3) SP Priyanka / Lucy.

5) Indie MILF Sarmistha.

6) Neha Sen.

Would reciprocate with similar Inde / SP / MILF for sure.Check PM. Sent most of it.

FuckyBoyy
01-20-18, 09:47
The dream girl MP listed in Justdial. Called them and they informed me they offer everything. Including nude dance. Can anyone give me any input what sort of place this is? Like location and ambiance. And the services offered.

Rahul2030
01-20-18, 11:18

Anyone have tried them?Forgot to attach the photos.

Andy7
01-20-18, 13:04
Went to Khidirpur sometimes back for some reason. As in this forum someone mentioned that beside Mia More (or monginis) there is a brothel. But what I saw was some girls were only sitting and it was as Sadabari in sovabazar, just don't have a collapsible gate and have a small thin lane which has a dead end few steps afterward, so result is you can have a nice view from outside.

So my query is that is this the only brothel in Khidirpur or not? If not please mention it's other whereabouts.Aham please share your sadabadi experience. Nowadays this thread rarely sees any reports from these places.

Naked Desires3
01-20-18, 16:22

Anyone have tried them?Ranveer will charge you the maximum. Girls may not match the super high prices though. The same problems and issues as with any so-called high profile /5-star service provider.

There are several rohans. One of which was ok long time back.

IMHO. Waste of money. Rest you decide. I don't do in 5-star these days.

Naked Desires3
01-20-18, 16:25
The dream girl MP listed in Justdial. Called them and they informed me they offer everything. Including nude dance. Can anyone give me any input what sort of place this is? Like location and ambiance. And the services offered.Low to medium grade Sonagachi. Location just before the core area of SG. Ambience, quality is not good. Tantrums and maid like girls. Ok only if your budget is low and you are ok with that kind of girls and service. Otherwise safe. Not recommended IMHO.

Naked Desires3
01-20-18, 16:30

1) Indie Piyali.

2) SP Anita / Pretam.

3) SP Priyanka / Lucy.

5) Indie MILF Sarmistha.

6) Neha Sen.

Would reciprocate with similar Inde / SP / MILF for sure.Please let me know your honest and detailed feedback about SP anita / pritam and SP Priyanka / Lucy.

Never used their services. Don't have their contacts.

Sonali quality and services are not of acceptable standard.

I think going through SP is much safer. I don't recommend indes. Guesthouses are not safe.

My 2 cents worth.

Pikkonbb
01-20-18, 17:06

1. Today visited the much talked about Jadavpur MP. I had given a seniors name to Sudeep, am not naming the person as I haven't taken his permission. He provided me with a young girl called Sathi with massive racks. Said was 25. Seemed like that. Senior mongers will know. Only drawback was no DFK but light kiss on the lips which I do not like as the warmth is nothing there but otherwise she was good. Deed started with bbj and sucked my balls to her content. I was totally into her boobs. Was great. Banged her in missionary, doggy, her on top and Spooned her. Boobs we're great to hold. She came once I guess as she was shivering and put scratch marks on my chest. Finally came in missionary. She kissed me after the deed. Great fuck. Would rate 7.5 and more only if she was into DFK..Bro,

Can share contact no of sudeep.

Greetings,

1. Buy a subscription.

Thanks,

Jackson

CrazyO
01-21-18, 03:24
New to Kolkata. Can anybody help with some good contacts and guide me where to find good chicks. Waiting for a reply.

CrazyO
01-21-18, 03:31
Dear fellow mangers,

I am new to this forum and in desperate need of some good contacts and suggestions about where to find good chicks. Please guide in desperate need.

Avik123
01-21-18, 03:56

1. Today visited the much talked about Jadavpur MP. I had given a seniors name to Sudeep, am not naming the person as I haven't taken his permission. He provided me with a young girl called Sathi with massive racks. Said was 25. Seemed like that. Senior mongers will know. Only drawback was no DFK but light kiss on the lips which I do not like as the warmth is nothing there but otherwise she was good. Deed started with bbj and sucked my balls to her content. I was totally into her boobs. Was great. Banged her in missionary, doggy, her on top and Spooned her. Boobs we're great to hold. She came once I guess as she was shivering and put scratch marks on my chest. Finally came in missionary. She kissed me after the deed. Great fuck. Would rate 7.5 and more only if she was into DFK..Dear friend,

How firm and size of Nuna's boobs? How old may be?

Aham Sharma
01-21-18, 05:34
Aham please share your sadabadi experience. Nowadays this thread rarely sees any reports from these places.I just only knew the location of Sadabari, once I was walking from Sovabazar to Girish park metro, at that time I saw it (a stunner girl was standing in front of the gate and another girl was sitting inside the lane while itching her boobs, LOL; I just used it as an example in my previous post.

Rahul2030
01-21-18, 08:28
Ranveer will charge you the maximum. Girls may not match the super high prices though. The same problems and issues as with any so-called high profile /5-star service provider.

There are several rohans. One of which was ok long time back.

IMHO. Waste of money. Rest you decide. I don't do in 5-star these days.Oh OK. Thanks for your suggestion.

Sanu1234
01-21-18, 10:37
Try to reduce price. I know last girl can available in price range 16-18 k for full night. Still I fill that huge. We should not increase price. Even if someone having it.

Forgot to attach the photos.

SaiyanYoo
01-21-18, 10:42
Hi friends,

Please let me know if anyone has contact of models / TV actresses operating independently or through an SP.

Thanks in advance.

AbhiForU
01-21-18, 13:28
Last week Johnny was hungry, so tried out a MP opposite to CC2. Thai Sp. Swedish massage was for 2.3 k. I asked for a bong therapist, was given Antara, nice racks. Within 15 minutes of massage popped the question of extras, B2B was in offer for 2.5 k however she didn't want to egotists too much. While she was massaging me upside Johnny woke up and she was surprised by the size and started playing with Johnny. I told her can't pay her so much, she responded saying who wants today, let me play with Johnny. Today. Lucky me, next 20 minutes was heavenly, she gave a boob massage and the a wonderful body to body massage followed by HJ, had a shower together. Tipped her 300 and left happy.

BangSex
01-21-18, 14:28
Thanks dear for you inputs. Regards.

Please let me know your honest and detailed feedback about SP anita / pritam and SP Priyanka / Lucy.

Never used their services. Don't have their contacts.

Sonali quality and services are not of acceptable standard.

I think going through SP is much safer. I don't recommend indes. Guesthouses are not safe.

My 2 cents worth.

BangSex
01-21-18, 14:32
The 20 commandments are really appreciative and a thing to practice. Thanks for sharing such a valuable word of experience dear. Wish we had a similar senior in Mumbai Forum too.

God bless dear.

Dear sharkhere, burrah and fatal fuck.

Its not just bait & switch but also fake pics / photoshop / extra lighted pics / old pics / photoshopped and vfx enhanced portfolio pics etc. So asking for more pics doesn't help.

As per my experience. Many cunning SPs put low / mediocre girls in 5-star and charge a bomb. Moreover, its a brothel kind of line-up. So, fresh pussies / mouth / boobs and bedsheets are not guaranteed everytime.

Many of these advertised so-called SPs are fraud / traps. If real they may actually be sub agents or sub-sub agents of original SP. So, the longer the chain. The higher the price / cancellation or delay or KLPD / cheating / fraud.

So here are my commandments to solve this vexed issue:

1. don't trust SP advertisements blindly. Get recommendations from genuine experienced mongers whom you know personally and who have actually taken service from the SP and verified everything.

2. think with brains not dick! Don't start salivating just after seeing a pic sent through whatsapp! There are millions of hot pics on the internet!

3. do image search.

4. ask SP for natural and recent pics or else no booking.

Naked Desires3
01-21-18, 19:46
Hi friends,

Please let me know if anyone has contact of models / TV actresses operating independently or through an SP.

Thanks in advance.I know several agents who deal with 'celebrities' and some of my friends brag about having 'done' them at huge prices. But, I fail to understand how sex becomes more exciting if the pussy is labelled as a celeb pussy! IMHO. Liking beautiful girls is understandable but, celeb hunting is a waste of money. Many traps, cheats and frauds wait for those after such a celeb or 'inde' celeb experience.

More celebs are likely to be high attitude material. Not submissive GFE material. Will ask for 5-star bookings with real ids and agent will ask for advance (red flag!) Total bill quite high. Not worth. Not recommended.

Models are perfect. I and my friends have enjoyed top models many times. But these days I don't do outcalls or in 5-star for privacy reasons. Moreover not all models are GFE. Many have attitude and are stiff. Great beauty does not mean great sex. Portfolio pics and the real girl are not the same thing. Live selection is better. Saying with experience.

I will recommend premium buildings in SG or a few reliable spas as the best and most hassle-free safe experience. Live real selection + very co-operative girl is what we need. Isn't it? I mostly like to do joint mongering with trustworthy friends. So, this works best for all of us. Safety and anonymity comes first.

You are most welcome to PM me if you like my approach and are okay with joint mongering. More on PM.

Hunter212
01-21-18, 20:12
Dear friend,

How firm and size of Nuna's boobs? How old may be?She is a small Thai girl. Not big at all but okay. Hard to predict age, I would say not more than 30.

Grant9
01-21-18, 20:26
I know several agents who deal with 'celebrities' and some of my friends brag about having 'done' them at huge prices. But, I fail to understand how sex becomes more exciting if the pussy is labelled as a celeb pussy! IMHO. Liking beautiful girls is understandable but, celeb hunting is a waste of money. Many traps, cheats and frauds wait for those after such a celeb or 'inde' celeb experience.

More celebs are likely to be high attitude material. Not submissive GFE material. Will ask for 5-star bookings with real ids and agent will ask for advance (red flag!) Total bill quite high. Not worth. Not recommended.

Models are perfect. I and my friends have enjoyed top models many times. But these days I don't do outcalls or in 5-star for privacy reasons. Moreover not all models are GFE. Many have attitude and are stiff. Great beauty does not mean great sex. Portfolio pics and the real girl are not the same thing. Live selection is better. Saying with experience.You are most welcome to PM me if you like my approach and are okay with joint mongering. More on PM.I second you bro, I am new here and I have read the forum for months, I am from Delhi and urge people to listen to your valuable feeds.

Cheers.

Grant.

FunAtWork
01-21-18, 20:40
Hi Naked Desire bro,

Can't agree more to you. Once a girl knows she is beautiful, the things that follows are nakhras, ego, stiffness and a whole list of no no. They may be good looking, having a good figure etc etc. It can be very pleasant to hear and boast about. As for sexual pleasures, I think they are the last ones that one should go to. More often one would only be disappointed not only in GFE but will feel the punch once he returns home, as one is bound to spend heavily on the same.

Cheers!

I know several agents who deal with 'celebrities' and some of my friends brag about having 'done' them at huge prices. But, I fail to understand how sex becomes more exciting if the pussy is labelled as a celeb pussy! IMHO. Liking beautiful girls is understandable but, celeb hunting is a waste of money. Many traps, cheats and frauds wait for those after such a celeb or 'inde' celeb experience.

Models are perfect. I and my friends have enjoyed top models many times. But these days I don't do outcalls or in 5-star for privacy reasons. Moreover not all models are GFE. Many have attitude and are stiff. Great beauty does not mean great sex. Portfolio pics and the real girl are not the same thing. Live selection is better. Saying with experience..

Panvelion
01-22-18, 07:41
Thank you sir for your absolute pointer. They have another floor with massage table. Counter charge 1500 and extra HJ only on menu for 500 bucks.

Look:7.

Attitude:9.

Massage:7.

WIR: yes. For taking her out with me as she gave me her digits.

In need of a specialized massage..

PoweredByBmw
01-22-18, 08:10
My old buddy will be in town this week, and looking out for multiple amazing experiences to make memories for life. Have budget, but to be fleeced. Just joined this forum, so are junior members here, but we're not virgins on the scene. We are straight men, but open to possibilities like joint mongering.

Preferred dates are- 24 to 31.

Preferred fluency in English / Hindi.

Look forward to assistance from the more experienced folks here, and long term sharing & caring.

HornySid
01-22-18, 08:58
She is a small Thai girl. Not big at all but okay. Hard to predict age, I would say not more than 30.Very aptly described.

Pirate4
01-22-18, 11:19
Hello,

I don't know bengali.

Any help will be great!

Thanks!

-Qs.Please check your PM.

GoldFishBoy
01-22-18, 12:36
Hi,

After having issue in logging I had to open new account. Now I'm Goldfishboy. Got a new indie number from a friend. Went to Joka hotel. We were late already. Had the deal for 2.5 k for two pops. She was not so fair but not that dusky also. She is a bong college type babe. Had some snacks in the room with beer and then the deed started. DFK was not on the chart. So it was a turn off. She did a CBJ. Then missionary cowgirl and came in doggie. Second round was also very horny but a bit lengthy as it takes time to came in. Overall a very cooperative service. If DFK was added it would be a total GFE. Had a handful of boobs. A very jolly bird. She even knows dance moves and danced with me on songs in tv. Was very eager to share contact but I have not purchased subscription after it got deactivated.

Happy mongering guys.

JamesFromHeave
01-22-18, 18:13
The quality of the girls of sada bari is very poor.

JD 's girls are better than Sada Bari.

Rate is also same here 650/ for 1 HR.

But ground floor room quality is very bad.

1st floor is OK. Better than gr floor.

But it is safe. They will not rob you. Like street girl.

Aham please share your sadabadi experience. Nowadays this thread rarely sees any reports from these places.

RockyKol
01-22-18, 22:46
Visited a week earlier.

Was suggested a girl named T A K E I. She has amazing assets and seemed very GFE.

The massage started and slowly she started to hint towards the extras. She took off her clothes and man was she amazing.

Perfect BBBJ and amazing ride. Made her cum several times. She is damn horny.

Card:

1. Boobs: 8/10.

2. Attitude: 10/10.

3. Cooperation: 10/10.

Damage: 1 K (Nearbuy (45 minutes offer) + 2 K.

WIR: Definitely.

ADI1598
01-23-18, 00:55
I am enroute Kolkatta. My first visit and I am very exited. Have been RTFF and would like to thank everyone who has contributed.

Can anyone let me know what is the scene on pick-ups / hook ups in Kolkatta. Are there any pubs / bars where single women like to go looking for company. I have always enjoyed the chase. With some luck in past, so very eager to try it in Kolkatta as well.

Bang4444
01-23-18, 03:39
Visited SG Last night.

Flight got delayed. We reached little late 8 pm in SG.

Netai was not available.

Kisan mama, I didn't want to try again.

So, contacted Mukhia. He was leaving for his home town but gave number of Chote Lal.

Chote lala was quick on reaching the spot and he took us for ride.

First girl tried in night lovers. Second floor Pooja. Experience okiesh type.

Roamed some other building but didn't like any.

Again went to night lover but other side entry. This time we found bomb. Rupali first floor, fresh from Bangladesh.

She was just awesome.

Today will try some MP and SP.

Any leads??

SandipWantSex
01-23-18, 03:49
Thank you sir for your absolute pointer. They have another floor with massage table. Counter charge 1500 and extra HJ only on menu for 500 bucks.

Look:7.

Attitude:9.

Massage:7.

WIR: yes. For taking her out with me as she gave me her digits.Bro, please help with the pointer.

SandipWantSex
01-23-18, 03:53

Models are perfect. I and my friends have enjoyed top models many times. But these days I don't do outcalls or in 5-star for privacy reasons. Moreover not all models are GFE. Many have attitude and are stiff. Great beauty does not mean great sex. Portfolio pics and the real girl are not the same thing. Live selection is better. Saying with experience.

I will recommend premium buildings in SG or a few reliable spas as the best and most hassle-free safe experience. Live real selection + very co-operative girl is what we need. Isn't it? I mostly like to do joint mongering with trustworthy friends. So, this works best for all of us. Safety and anonymity comes first.

You are most welcome to PM me if you like my approach and are okay with joint mongering. More on PM.Looking forward to talk with you bro.

Panvelion
01-23-18, 04:40
Bro, please help with the pointer.Enter Creek Row from Moulali side. On right hand first saloon with first name of the hero of movie The Terminator.

Andy7
01-23-18, 05:08
The quality of the girls of sada bari is very poor.

JD 's girls are better than Sada Bari.

Rate is also same here 650/ for 1 HR.

But ground floor room quality is very bad.

1st floor is OK. Better than gr floor.

But it is safe. They will not rob you. Like street girl.Thanks for sharing mate. Looking forward to see this thread in full SG swing again.

HiFunda67
01-23-18, 05:16
I am new to the place. 6 months in Kolkata. Can any senior / regular member help me with contacts of:

1) Indie Priyanka.

2) Sudeep of Jadavpur MP.

3) Indies in Saltlake, Lake town, Dumdum areas.

Will reciprocate with a couple of contacts that I have.

PM is active.

Thanks in anticipation!

Danga2017
01-23-18, 06:31
Visited a week earlier.

Was suggested a girl named T A K E I. She has amazing assets and seemed very GFE.

The massage started and slowly she started to hint towards the extras. She took off her clothes and man was she amazing.

Perfect BBBJ and amazing ride. Made her cum several times. She is damn horny.

Card:

1. Boobs: 8/10.

2. Attitude: 10/10.

3. Cooperation: 10/10.

Damage: 1 K (Nearbuy (45 minutes offer) + 2 K.

WIR: Definitely.Have messaged you.

Django2001
01-23-18, 18:48
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

ChodonRaj
01-24-18, 08:05
Was looking for a good massage recently. Wasn't looking for any extras specifically.

So went to HHI spa with high hopes.

Somebody earlier cautioned me about the rooms. It is totally a let down. Half partitioned rooms in a star category hotel! Lots of noise coming from the outside. The therapists are sitting in the untidy adjacent rooms through which you enter the massage room. They have 3 Thai therapists.

Got totally pissed off seeing the room.

However, they sent a thai girl named apple and started massage with lots of hints. The girl was young and OK but massage was below average and my body actually started paining after the massage.

She even offered extras. But I was not in a mood and price quoted was high so denied.

So avoid.

Bang4444
01-24-18, 17:09
After late night experience in SG, thought of trying MP.

Not sure why but went to park Street / ballygunge area and searched some options. Just dial search and getting call continuously from different spas. Some were open to talk extras in phone. Wow!

Red Flower ballygunge. 1000 counter charge. Opted for dry massage. Rooms shown was too small, dark and scary. Bong girl came, doesn't have any massage skill. But for 2 K BBBJ and b2 be. No FS. Place disappointing but service okiesh to try.

Spa near Nazrul. Quite expensive for extras bit good place and therapists.

HiFunda67
01-24-18, 19:53
Tried the same. Number of therapists all local. Choose Ms S. Very friendly and co operative! Started with the massage which was just about ok. After about 5 mins top came off and climbed on the table. Lot of DFK BBBJ. Was extremely horny. Open to DATY. All positions tried. Came in reverse cowgirl with some slaps on the butts which she enjoyed! Shower together. Overall satisfying experience!

Looks. 6.

GFE. 9.

Boobs. 6.

Pussy. 7.

Attitude. 9.

Wir. Maybe.

Damages. 3.5 k+1 k.

HiJames
01-25-18, 07:27
Folks, got a new lead via the famous dating App (T).

The girl goes by the name Honey in Hindi or Elixir in Hindi. (M).

Had asked for 8000 initially for a full night gig but managed to negotiate and settle it for 3 k in 2 hours 2 Shots. The girl is asking for 6 k full night.

She also claims to have her own apartment in Park Street area.

The catch here though is she is asking for Rs. 1,000 as booking charge and said pay the rest after the deed.

Anyone came across it?

Please review! Saw a few pictures of her on the same app, has got amazing boobs hence would like to give it a shot. Any help would be appreciated.Hi buddy,

This is a fraud. Please send me the pic. PM active also send me the profile link if possible.

GermanD
01-25-18, 11:17

Models are perfect. I and my friends have enjoyed top models many times. But these days I don't do outcalls or in 5-star for privacy reasons. Moreover not all models are GFE. Many have attitude and are stiff. Great beauty does not mean great sex. Portfolio pics and the real girl are not the same thing. Live selection is better. Saying with experience.You hit the nail straight. But fantasy has always driven human beings and if it is exclusive then gives sense of pride. But yes if you don't have loads of money then not worth for regular ventures.

Andy7
01-25-18, 13:00
Guys I'm Landing here in February. Looking for accommodation deals around SG but couldn't find any hotel in its extreme vicinity.

Want to stay a walking distance away, if possible. What all places should I select while applying a location filter.

GoldenTree
01-25-18, 13:27
Guys I'm Landing here in February. Looking for accommodation deals around SG but couldn't find any hotel in its extreme vicinity.

Want to stay a walking distance away, if possible. What all places should I select while applying a location filter.I doubt if there are any hotels within walking distance but you can search for hotels near metro station (Central / MG Road / Girish Park Stations). These stations are 2-3 stops away from Sovabazar station which is the landmark landing for SG.

Lachhipur Wala
01-25-18, 15:22

Want to stay a walking distance away, if possible. What all places should I select while applying a location filter.Stay in Bara bazar, vivekanand Road guesthouses. Short distance and good food available. Howrah may be good option as ferry goes to sovabazar. Pm your dates, as I can join you in February.

AbhiShek520
01-25-18, 16:23
Thanks to a fellow monger who shared this contact with me. Called her and fixed the deal for 4 k 2 hrs at my place. Chatted on WA and told her my location. She reached my place at around 4:15 pm. Looked ok and around 20 years. She is fat like a baby elephant. She speaks good English as well as Hindi which I really liked. Certainly well educated and well spoken.

After a little chit chat she asked for money up front thinking that I may not do 2 shots finding her so fat. I had no problems in paying her as I had a feeling it will go well. And we started the deed with long kissing. Sucked her lips and she did the same. Undressed each other while kissing. She has medium sized boobs which I sucked, pressed and squeezed to my heart's content. She has small belly which is certainly a turn off. Then started a very long BBBJ. She was doing it well taking it as deep as she could but I had other plans. Fucked her mouth as deep as I could bringing tears to her eyes few times and making her gag as well. She had some kajal applied which was all messed up. Finally she said no more deep throat and I said lets start with the deed. She put the condom on and we started with cowgirl. Spanked her ass hard in between. Fingered her ass and I could sense that its open so asked for anal. She said extra for that. I asked how much and she said 2 k. Little bargaining and we agreed for 1 k extra for 1 pussy and 2 anal (so total of 5 k for 1 pussy and 2 anal). After few minutes we switched to missionary position and pumped her pussy hard till I came. We both washed ourselves.

She had a cigarette after which we started again with kissing. And then started another really long BBBJ. This time I fucked her mouth even harder. She felt like vomiting once and ran to the wash room. After long deep throat fuck she said enough of mouth fuck and lets fuck. Then I put on a condom and she applied some oil to her ass hole. Started with sideways position and soon moved on top of her from behind. Fucked her ass hard for few minutes while she was moaning. Finally came in her ass.

We then cleaned ourselves and she had another cigarette. And then we had some chit chat on different things. She showed me many pics on her phone including her boy friend and mom. Felt like talking with a friend. It was 2 hours now and we agreed on calling it a day. Paid her 500 extra instead of 1000 as did just 1 anal. Overall an enjoyable experience.

Damage: 4.5 k 2 shots including 1 anal.

WIR: I think I would try her for the nice attitude and the throat fuck she gives.

Ank2018
01-26-18, 13:33
Hey friends,

I am new to kolkata. Guide me about having fun in Kolkata. How to get good housewives or independent escorts? Guides please.